Brian and Brandon compete to see who can seduce the men on "The List" the fastest. Some of the men listed are unknown to Brian, including a ‘Justin Taylor'. Meanwhile, Brian befriends Sunshine, a newcomer in Pittsburgh who is too young, too romantic, too sweet to be a trick. What will he do when he finds out Sunshine and Justin Taylor are one and the same? How will he deal with his confusing feelings for the young man?
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brandon
, Brian Kinney
, Justin Taylor
, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Bottom BrianGenres: Alternate Universe
, DramaPairings: Brian/Justin
34463 ePub Downloads:
May 22, 2016 Updated:
May 22, 2016
Banner by the awesome foreverbm
DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1 - Sometimes you have to give to receive. by Conzieu [Reviews - 5] (3460 words)
Author's Notes: I would like to give warm thanks to my betas for this story, britinmanor who had to put up with my quirks, and toto_too514 who is like… my cosmic twin in writing? There is not one word that she changes, one correction that she makes that does not make the text closer to what I wanted it to be. She also has called me on inconsistent character development, and has given me incredibly to the point feedback, which has made this story flow and hold together better.
foreverbm made my awesome banner. As a special thank you, I have made Ben and Michael a strong couple, full of nothing but positive influence and support to Brian. It was fun to do so, and I hope she likes them!
Apology: I know some of you cringe at Bottom!Brian, and I want to make it clear that in this story Brian is definitely, absolutely, unapologetically a top, just as he was in canon. Please persevere with the story, and know that the one instance of Bottom!Brian is the exception that confirms the rule…
2. Chapter 2 - Enters Sunshine. by Conzieu [Reviews - 4] (4131 words)
3. Chapter 3 - Another gorgeous blond. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (4357 words)
4. Chapter 4 - To know him is to...like him. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (3387 words)
5. Chapter 5 - Babylon. by Conzieu [Reviews - 1] (4542 words)
6. Chapter 6 - Justin Taylor. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (4374 words)
7. Chapter 7 - Brian's Competition. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (5196 words)
8. Chapter 8 - "Is Justin saying something?" by Conzieu [Reviews - 1] (3104 words)
9. Chapter 9 - Brian, are you alright? by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (4709 words)
10. Chapter 10 - Learning his own heart. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (6610 words)
11. Chapter 11 - King of Babylon. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (4133 words)
12. Chapter 12 - Finally. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (5468 words)
13. Chapter 13 - Dinner at Deb's. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (4370 words)
14. Chapter 14 - Just as He Expected. by Conzieu [Reviews - 2] (5185 words)
15. Chapter 15 - In the end, love will find a way. by Conzieu [Reviews - 4] (6490 words)