Seasons 1& 2 Hybrid with emphasis on the bashing and the recovery from it as I think it could have/ should have happened.
Initial Plot Bunny from Deb Tanner: What if Michael had tried to stop Brian from going into the prom and had witnessed the attack?
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner
, Blake Wyzecki
, Brian Kinney
, Carl Horvath
, Claire Kinney
, Craig Taylor
, Daphne Chanders
, David Cameron
, Debbie Novotny
, Emmett Honeycutt
, Ethan Gold
, Father Tom Butterfield
, Gardner Vance
, George Shickel
, Gus Marcus-Peterson
, James 'Hunter' Montgomery
, James Stockwell
, Jennifer Taylor
, Joan Kinney
, Justin Taylor
, Kenneth Reichart
, Lindsay Peterson
, Melanie Marcus
, Michael Novotny
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character
, Ted Schmidt
, Vic Grassi
Tags: Abuse/Child Abuse
, Bottom Brian
, Drug Use - Recreational
, Mental Health Issues
, Minor Character Death
, Non-Monogamous Pairings
, Orgy (plays well w/others)
, Out of Character
, Real Life Issues
, Toppy Justin
, VoyeurismGenres: Alternate Canon
, Angst w/ Happy Ending
, Could be Canon
, TragedyPairings: Brian/Justin
52272 ePub Downloads:
May 04, 2016 Updated:
Oct 21, 2018
You all know the drill... I don't own our guys but I love to mess with their lives. No copyright infringement is intended!
FAIR WARNING: Some parts of this will be dark or traumatic for some readers. I will most certainly try to remember before posting to issue a warning. I don't intend to stray that far away from the character development, meaning I will NOT write Justin as some"weak little faggot." Sure, he will go through some mood swings based on the situations he will face in this fic, but he never struck me as 'weak,' overly-vulnerable or one to buy into the stereotypes placed on gay men in general. I find that particularly distasteful and I won't allow the characters I write to be portayed that way- effeminate or not. He may scream, shout, cry, holler, curse, rant and rave-- might even want encouragement and reassurance from time to time (same as any of us) but he's not needy. He's a strong character who I will enjoy focusing a great deal of time and energy on this time around; a character generally able to rise above any and all challenges with a little help from those he loves and considers family. That said, Brian will be Brian as will the rest of the characters while they deal with the aftermaths of the situations displayed here.
I really do hope that you all enjoy this reverb of Seasons 1 & 2 with a twist (or okay maybe 5...lol). Happy Reading!
1. Chapter 1: HOW DID YOU GET HERE? by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 9] (3347 words)
The night of the bashing...
What if Michael had been at the hotel instead of at the airport?
2. Chapter 2: WHAT DREAMS MAY COME by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 2] (6942 words)
Hospital, More Introspection and Graduation...
3. Chapter 3: SQUARE ONE by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] (7943 words)
4. Chapter 4: EYES WIDE OPEN by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 2] (10424 words)
5. Chapter 5: RESEARCH and RECOVERY by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 2] (15005 words)
6. Chapter 6: THOUGHT-PROVOKING CONVERSATIONS by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] (4756 words)
Michael and Lindsay get a healthy dose of the truth....but will they accept it?
7. Chapter 7: CONSEQUENCES by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 4] (6434 words)
Complaints filed and consquences are being dished out
8. Chapter 8- LOCKED UP by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 4] (5115 words)
9. Chapter 9- CARVING A NEW PATH by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] (8887 words)
So.... here's a new chapter to be immeditely followed by the FIRST in the Side Bar. I decided to post all of it within the same story rather than have a separate fic to keep up with. Lord know, I have so many already!! So basically, although the sidebar will display as if it's chapter 10, it isn't. VERY VERY special THANK YOU to Lorie who helped me out tremendously with the Toppy Justin scene! As you all can tell, this is truly an ambitious work and without the help of Lorie and the members of the LLLC, I don't know that I would have the confidence to embark on this journey! Thanks Gals!! Enjoy Everyone!!
10. SIDEBAR CHAPTER ONE- Preparing for Battle by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 8] (2988 words)
The first installment of a story within a story. This is my first attempt at doing this so bear with me!
Happy Reading and HUGS,
11. Chapter 10- THE RETURN by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] (10326 words)
A very Special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to E. Lorraine McClanahan who has been with me since the very beginning of my writing FanFic (the Time's Up verse)! Much LOVE and SUCCESS is wished for today and ALWAYS!
12. SIDEBAR CHAPTER TWO: NEW FRIENDS AND OLD FOES by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] (4604 words)
Intro of a new Character!!!
13. SIDEBAR CHAPTER THREE: The PINCH HITTER by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (3033 words)
Definition: a player who bats in place of a teammate, typically at a critical point in the game.
14. Chapter 11: RECOGNITION, Tantrums and T-R-O-U-B-L-E with a Capital T by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (3638 words)
15. Chapter 12: DISCLOSURE by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] (3403 words)
16. Chapter 13: PROGRESS Part 1 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (2274 words)
17. SIDEBAR CHAPTER FOUR: JUSTIN HAD IT RIGHT Part 1 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] (3992 words)
18. SIDEBAR CHAPTER FIVE: JUSTIN HAD IT RIGHT Part 2 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (1744 words)
Disclaimer: I'm not an attorney but as much as I've researched the structure/core of how civil deposition cases go, I've also taken a healthy dose of creative license for the benefit of the story. That said....
Happy Reading Y'all! HUGS,
19. CHAPTER 14: PROGRESS Part 2 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (2016 words)
20. Chapter 15: WORDS VERSUS ACTIONS by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] (6560 words)
I'm BAAAACKKKKKK!!!! This chapter is dedicated to Teresa Hastings! Hope it was well worth the wait!
HAPPY READING, DARLINGS!!
21. SIDEBAR CHAPTER SIX: PRELUDE TO A DISS by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 2] (4637 words)
22. SIDEBAR CHAPTER SEVEN: STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS Part 1: WHEN A PINSCHER BECOMES A POODLE by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 4] (6360 words)
23. SIDEBAR CHAPTER EIGHT: STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS: WHEN A PINSCHER BECOMES A POODLE Part 2 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (4021 words)
24. SIDEBAR CHAPTER NINE: STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS: CATCHING SPIKE and TYKE by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 4] (5752 words)
25. SIDEBAR CHAPTER TEN: STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS: CATCHING SPIKE and TYKE Part 2 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (5250 words)
26. SIDEBAR CHAPTER ELEVEN: STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS CATCHING SPIKE and TYKE Part 3: Tyke’s Barking Loudly but… by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (5841 words)
27. SIDEBAR CHAPTER TWELVE: STOMPING WITH THE BIG DOGS CATCHING SPIKE and TYKE Part 4: Tyke’s Barking Loudly and…Spike pays for it. by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 4] (6774 words)
28. CHAPTER 16: HEAD IN THE CLOUDS… by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] (5721 words)
29. Chapter 17: I KEEP ON FALLING... by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 4] (4163 words)
30. Chapter 18: THE CAT'S IN THE CRADLE...AND OUT OF THE BAG by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] (5175 words)
31. Chapter 19: WHEN MAKING A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL... by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] (3970 words)
32. Chapter 20: ...REMEMBER WHO OWNS THE COPYRIGHT by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] (8793 words)
33. Chapter 21: HUSTLING AND SHUFFLING by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 10] (10012 words)
34. CHAPTER 22: HISTORY, MISERY AND COMPANY by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] (4318 words)
35. CHAPTER 23: HISTORY, MISERY AND COMPANY Part 2 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] (5701 words)