This is such a wonderful story that leaves you wanting more. I loved every minute of watching Brian's masks slip away as he accepted his love and appreciation for Justin. It was also great seeing Brian discover he had members of his own family looking out for him. His Aunt and Uncle just accepted him no questions asked, and they respected Brian and Justin as a couple. So much happens in this story that I believe makes Brian and Justin into the couple they were meant to be - SunshineSally
An AU season 3 post-finale story.
Categories: Admin Pick
, QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner
, Brian Kinney
, Claire Kinney
, Daphne Chanders
, Debbie Novotny
, Emmett Honeycutt
, Ethan Gold
, Gus Marcus-Peterson
, Jennifer Taylor
, Joan Kinney
, Justin Taylor
, Lindsay Peterson
, Melanie Marcus
, Michael Novotny
, Original Male Character
, Vic Grassi
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!)
, Oral Sex
, Season 3Genres: Alternate Universe
, RomancePairings: Brian/Justin
None Series: Season Three Stories
33953 ePub Downloads:
Jan 12, 2017 Updated:
Mar 16, 2018
DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Prologue: Just Like That by Morpheus [Reviews - 9] (266 words)
2. Chapter 1: More or Less by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (5097 words)
Brian shares some important news.
3. Chapter 2: Wilderness Adventure by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (6381 words)
Brian and Justin are trekking west.
4. Chapter 3: Shake and Quake by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (4188 words)
Justin convinces Brian to take a break in Phoenix.
5. Chapter 4: Two Lookers by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (5020 words)
Brian and Justin arrive in LA and settle into the condo.
6. Chapter 5: Out and About in LA (Part 1) by Morpheus [Reviews - 7] (6576 words)
It's Party Time. Part one.
7. Chapter 6: Out and About in LA (Part 2) by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (3562 words)
It's Party Time. Part two.
8. Chapter 7: Not in the Mood by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (5851 words)
Justin parties without Brian.
9. Chapter 8: A Hard Time by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (6203 words)
Brian discovers that there was more to Justin's misadventure at the beach party than meets the eye.
10. Chapter 9: Only You by Morpheus [Reviews - 5] (5382 words)
Brian's ready to start tricking again and Justin's not happy about it.
11. Chapter 10: Be Careful What You Wish For by Morpheus [Reviews - 3] (8883 words)
Brian and Justin both get some things that they wish for. And some that they don't.
12. Chapter 11: Partners by Morpheus [Reviews - 5] (5535 words)
Brian, Justin and Lindsay venture into Suburbia.
13. Chapter 12: Say Uncle by Morpheus [Reviews - 4] (7086 words)
Justin wants a job at Simpson Studios, but he needs a little help from his friends.
14. Chapter 13: (d) by Morpheus [Reviews - 6] (9322 words)
Jennifer Taylor visits and brings surprising news.
15. Chapter 14: For Your Eyes Only by Morpheus [Reviews - 5] (5384 words)
Brian and Justin must register as domestic partners.
16. Chapter 15: Seeing Things by Morpheus [Reviews - 4] (7153 words)
Brian's in Pittsburgh visiting family, but Justin's just a phone call away.
17. Chapter 16: Withholding Information by Morpheus [Reviews - 3] (9325 words)
Brian's having adventures in Pittsburgh, Justin's having adventures in LA, but they don't need to tell each other everything, do they?
18. Chapter 17: Two Out of Three by Morpheus [Reviews - 2] (6911 words)
Brian comes to terms with Justin's misadventure.
19. Chapter 19: A Clam in Chowder by Morpheus [Reviews - 3] (5425 words)
Brian and Justin make plans to go home for Christmas.
20. Chapter 20: Witnesses by Morpheus [Reviews - 11] (8605 words)
Brian and Justin spend Christmas in Pittsburgh.