More The Merrier by Tagsit
Summary:

MTM Banner.gif

A Sin Series Sequel. Justin has a suggestion for Brian about how to expand their twosome into a permanent threesome.

Story #4 in the Sin Series


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Original Character
Tags: Celebratory Fuck, M/M, Polyamory, PWP (Plot? What Plot?), Threesomes
Genres: Alternate Universe, PWP (Plot? What Plot?)
Pairings: Brian/Justin/Other
Challenges: None
Series: Sin Series
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 14987 Read: 2996 Published: Aug 12, 2018 Updated: Dec 04, 2022
Story Notes:

Story dedicated - with fond memories of our Summer of Sin - to my wonderful friends and assistant writers in the LLLC!

1. Chapter 1 - The More The Merrier by Tagsit

2. Chapter 2 - My Boyfriends Are Poly by Tagsit

3. Chapter 3 - Even More, Even Merrier by Tagsit

Chapter 1 - The More The Merrier by Tagsit
Author's Notes:

A Sin Series Sequel

More The Merrier

By: Tagsit



“Hey there, Sunshine. How was Twinkie Day at the Mall?” Brian asked, sliding the loft door closed behind him as he made his way inside.


The always luscious-looking blond looked up from where he was sitting on the sofa. Brian noticed that his Vanilla Twinkie looked a little jumpy tonight. Not that he expected the younger man to meet him at the door with lube and condom in hand every night, but it DID happen frequently enough that Brian had sort of gotten used to it. That didn’t seem to be on the agenda tonight, though. Tonight his little blond fireball was obviously preoccupied with thoughts of something other than Brian’s cock.


The older man loosened his tie as he crossed the expanse of well-polished hardwood flooring on his way to the bedroom, looking around himself with anticipation but not seeing the chocolate twinkie he expected to have been waiting along with his blond. That was another odd thing. Granted, it wasn’t Thursday - which was their usual night for Threesome Fun - but after hearing that Justin and Malik were getting together for lunch and shopping after Justin’s classes today, Brian had just expected their friend to come over for a bonus night. Brian was actually a little disappointed that the always entertaining young black man wasn’t there when he finally got home.


When Brian had managed to change out of his suit and into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, find his way to the kitchen for a beer, and go through the mail, all without the normally loquacious Justin Taylor saying ANYTHING to him, the older man knew that something was up. He was tempted to just let his blond boy sit there on the couch and stew for a bit longer, but then saw the nervous tension in his partner’s shoulders and took pity on the poor boy. There must be something seriously wrong.


Popping the tops on two beers, Brian made his way to the couch and then unceremoniously plopped down so that his long, lean body was draped over his Sunshine’s lap as well as most of the sofa. “Spill it, Sunshine!” Brian demanded without preface, handing over one of the beers at the same time in order to help lubricate the conversation.


“Well . . . um . . . see . . .” Justin started off but then gave up when it didn’t look like he could find the right words.


Brian was just about to press him when the buzzer for the main downstairs door started making its characteristic electric razzing noise. Brian tossed back the rest of his own beer and then left the troubled twink to think while he answered the door. He pressed the intercom button and spouted his usual laconic, “Hey!” but only heard a mumbled reply. Brian was about to tell whoever was mumbling at his door to take a hike, but Justin jumped up, trotted across the hardwood floor, reached around Brian, and pressed the door release button.


“It’s only Mal,” Justin explained when Brian gave him a critical look.


“Ahhh! So the Chocolate Twinkie IS making an appearance tonight? I was wondering where Mal was. Should I get the sling set up or did you two already have other plans?” Brian chuckled, already envisioning how he’d like the evening to go.


“Maybe,” was the cryptic reply that his little blond gave, which was not the type of enthusiastic response that Brian had expected.


Something was definitely up with his twinkies tonight.  


Justin was already pulling the loft door open. Brian figured he’d just wait. They’d have to tell him what was up sooner or later. In the meantime, he simply leaned back against the edge of the kitchen counter and sipped at a second beer. Those troublesome twinks were obviously up to something and all he could hope for was that it was something deliciously naughty.


However, Brian was more than a little surprised when Malik finally did step off the elevator laden with two large suitcases, an overstuffed black canvas duffle bag, and a cardboard box full of even more stuff. Even more worrisome was the sight of the butterfly bandage holding together what appeared to be a nasty cut above the young man's left eyebrow and the soft black wrist support encasing Mal’s left hand. He also appeared to be limping as he struggled to push all his luggage through the door of the loft.


“What the fuck happened, Mal?” Brian slammed his beer bottle down on the countertop and was over to the door in mere seconds, pulling the heavy and awkward box out of the injured twink’s hands.


“Hey, Brian . . .” Mal tried to grin but the smile turned into a grimace and, now that he was closer, Brian could see why - almost hidden by the man's dark skin were several even darker bruises on his cheek, his jaw, and near the side of his mouth.


“Shit, Mal . . .” Brian reached up and ran his fingertips lightly along the shorter man’s injured cheek.


“You can say that again,” Malik replied dejectedly, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment until he had his emotions back under control.


Justin had already pulled all the luggage inside. Before Brian could ask for or Malik could offer an explanation, the young blond was ushering his two companions inside and pushing them towards the sofa. Neither of them offered up any resistance. Brian only stopped long enough to set the box he was carrying on the coffee table before taking his sad chocolate twinkie into his arms and then seating them both on the couch together. Mal let himself be pulled into Brian's lap and hugged - in itself a telling gesture since the inherently independent young man wouldn't normally let himself be coddled like that. Justin was quickly seated on Mal's other side with his arms around the man as well.


“Tell me,” Brian ordered succinctly a few minutes later.


“Alex - the insane fucker - came home for lunch today,” Malik started in on his explanation, the anger in his voice clear as a bell. “Obviously, he'd already been drinking before he got home. I was just getting ready to head out to meet Cupcake at the mall, so I wasn't really paying attention and didn't notice, or see it coming, when the asswipe hit me with a sucker punch to my kidneys and basically knocked me on my ass . . . It went downhill from there.”


“Alex? The new boyfriend? The ‘Love of your Life’ Alex, who you just moved in with less than a month ago?” Brian questioned.


“Yeah, well, I might have been a little premature with that ‘Love of my Life’ shit,” Mal huffed out a small, unamused laugh.


“Did the bastard say why, exactly, he thought it was a good day to beat the crap out of you?” Brian's own anger was bubbling just below the surface, barely contained and clearly evident in his tone of voice. “Not that there could ever possibly be a good excuse for this, but I'm just curious.”


“Um, I gathered - from the few intelligible words between the cursing and the kicking - that he was a bit upset about my spending the day with Justin and possibly coming over here afterwards.”


“I thought this guy knew about our arrangement and told you he was okay with everything?” Brian growled so viciously that it spurred Justin to get up and move around to sit on the arm of the sofa behind Brian and offer his calming touch.


“That IS what he said, but apparently he wasn't as okay with it as he made out . . .” Mal sighed and sank further into Brian's embrace.


“That motherfucker. I'll fucking kill the bastard,” Brian vowed, trying to extricate himself from the two twinkies so he could get up and, presumably, storm over to Mal's apartment to personally exact his vengeance on this Alex.


“Don't bother, Bri,” Justin refused to let go of his partner. “He's in jail. As soon as Alex left, Mal called me. I picked him up and took him to the urgent care center and then we went to the police. They arrested Alex at his work this afternoon. And then we went over there and packed up all of Mal’s shit.” Brian nodded his head, hugging the injured young man a little tighter while Justin rubbed soothing circles against the older man's back.


“Good. The stupid git deserves a few nights in jail. Although I doubt he'll be there for long for a mere assault charge.”


“Exactly. Which is why I invited Malik to move in here with us,” Justin announced, his voice getting a little quieter as he anticipated the flack this momentous new development might engender.


“Move in . . . ?” Brian was momentarily stunned by the words and felt in dire need of some clarification, so he repeated the phrase aloud, just to make sure he hadn't misheard Justin. “Move in.”


Justin gently squeezed Brian’s shoulders in affirmation. At the same time Brian could feel Malik stiffen in his arms, as if already preparing himself for rejection. Apparently neither of the younger men were confident as to what Brian's response would be. They both continued to sit there, tensely waiting to hear what the third member of their little trio would say.


Brian's quick mind rapidly worked through all the permutations this new arrangement would entail. Clearly, Malik going back to the fucker that beat him up wasn't an option. And, since he’d already given up his old apartment, the young physical therapist didn't have anywhere else to go unless he wanted to move back in with his parents or something equally horrific. Brian knew Mal would never go for that. And, yes, Mal could always find another apartment on his own - even if it took a few weeks - which would make his stay at the loft only temporary, but Brian didn't think that's what Justin wanted. Clearly, Justin wanted their friend to move in permanently.


Brian had long since admitted that he loved Justin. That was a given and hadn't changed at all in the almost year since the Summer of Sin had ended. He would do pretty much anything for his amazing young lover. But did that include bringing a permanent third into their relationship? Not that Brian didn't care about Mal - he really did and, if anything, his feelings for the man he thought of as his Chocolate Twinkie had grown even stronger over the past year. They'd all spent so much time together, night after enjoyable night, and were honestly so comfortable together that it had never seemed a hardship to share Justin with him. But to make that permanent? Could they really do that? Did he WANT to do that? And how, exactly, would this all work?


“Don't overthink it, Stud,” Justin leaned forward and whispered the words in his partner’s ear as he slid his arms from behind all the way around Brian's chest. “It'll work out just fine. We all get along really well. And we can have Threesome Thursdays every single day of the week.” Justin emphasized this delightful idea with a gentle bite to Brian's earlobe and a tiny pinch to one sensitive nipple. “Two twinkies, no waiting.”


“But . . . What if I sometimes want it to be just you, Sunshine?” Brian asked hesitantly.


“Then you just tell me that,” Mal offered, sitting up a little straighter in Brian's arms and reaching up with his uninjured hand to trace along the edge of the stud’s finely chiseled jawline. “I'm perfectly capable of entertaining myself for an evening. As long as we're all open and honest about what we want - what we need - there shouldn't be any conflict that we can't resolve.” Mal tilted his head up so that he could seal his words with a kiss to Brian's ripe red lips.


“Same for me, Brian,” Justin piped up, adding a trail of his own kisses up the length of Brian's neck. “If you want a night alone with Mal every so often, I'll make myself scarce. I wouldn't mind. Not as long as I know the two of you will be waiting for me when I get home.”


“Yeah, but what am I supposed to do when you two wanna fuck without ME? Huh?” Brian sounded a little petulant at the mere idea of being excluded.


“You could stay and watch!” both Justin and Malik chimed in unison, ending in matching giggles.


“Humph. So you two twats have this all figured out already, huh?” Brian accused, although he didn't sound the least bit angry at all.


“Well, not exactly,” Justin conceded. “It’s going to be a bit of a tight fit with three of us in here.”


All three of them took a second to look around at the loft which, although spacious enough, wasn’t really big enough for all three of them. Brian’s desk area was overflowing with piles of paperwork that he’d brought home from work - he really did need to hire a new personal assistant to take over for Cynthia, who’d recently been promoted to lead her own team of marketing execs. In the other corner of the loft was Justin’s makeshift home studio complete with his large easel, a rolling cart full of paints, brushes and other accoutrements, a small table loaded with his graphics computer and school books, and a standing rack full of finished artwork and school projects. The bedroom was already crowded, with the closet of Brian-The-Clothes-Horse so full of his expansive wardrobe that you could barely get a spare hanger in there if you’d wanted to. And, while there was always room enough for their favorite third in the big platform bed, it didn’t seem like there’d be room enough in the rest of their home.


“Fuck it,” Brian declared with a shrug. “We’ve been saying we were going to look for a bigger place for a year now, so I guess it’s time. We might as well put some of that money we’ve got sitting around in the bank to use. And in the meantime we’ll figure something out. You don’t mind that it’s a little cozy, do you, Mal?”


“Fuck no. I like cozy,” Mal confirmed, adding a squeeze to Brian’s midsection to demonstrate his agreeableness.


“I LOVE cozy,” Justin piped up, sliding down off his perch on the arm of the sofa behind Brian till he was cuddled up between the furniture and Brian’s side. “Especially when we can all be cosy together.”


“Yeah, well, don’t get too many ideas, you two,” Brian warned even as his arm just naturally found its way around Justin’s back so he could shift his Sunshine over more comfortably onto his lap. “This doesn’t mean I’ve changed my mind on the whole cuddling thing. You guys need to watch that shit. I know you, and if I don’t protect myself, every time I turn around you’ll be glomming all over me.”


“We promise, no cuddling,” Mal and Justin recited in sarcastic unison, before breaking out into giggles.  


Brian just shook his head, pulling his lips into his mouth to hide the smile that was trying to erupt onto his face against his will. His twinkies were fucking adorable. Not that he would ever tell them that; it would just go to their already swollen heads. And those weren’t the heads he liked to see all swollen.


“So, now what?” Mal asked, scowling over at his suitcases waiting to be unpacked by the door.


“Now we fuck to seal the deal, of course,” Brian asserted, dislodging both twinkies from his lap as he stood up. “Let’s see. Where haven’t we christened yet . . .”


Justin and Mal joined the Stud in surveying the loft. The three of them had pretty much covered the entire place at one time or another. It wasn’t going to be easy to find a spot they hadn’t already fucked in. Of course Brian wasn’t easily daunted. And his creativity when it came to fucking was legendary - just ask anyone who watched the reruns on Jerk@werk.com from last summer’s epic contest. So, after only a few seconds of contemplation, Brian seemed to have come up with an idea.


“Got it! Where better to consume my Twinkie Treats than the dining table!” he declared and then, with one arm around the shoulders of each of the younger men, led them towards the chosen spot. “Now, you two hop up there and prepare to be devoured.”


Justin, who was all smiles at this seemingly wonderful idea, had already pushed the pile of unopened mail that was sitting on the corner off the big table and onto the floor. He then clambered aboard with the assistance of one of the chairs as a step stool. Mal, though, was moving a little slower. Brian was reminded of the bruises he could see from Mal’s run in with Alex, and hoped that the ones he couldn’t see weren’t worse. But either way, he needed to remember that his chocolate treat wasn’t up for one of the trio’s more athletic fucks. So, with that in mind, Brian quickly reassessed his plans and adjusted things a bit.


“Okay, this is how we’re going to work it,” he instructed, moving around and organizing his boys the way he wanted them. “Justin, you’re on the bottom this time . . .”


The others just let Brian work his whiles; they knew from experience that whatever he was planning would no doubt be good. First, Brian made a show of removing both boys’ clothing, taking care to get in a lot of little nibbles to each and every piece of skin he unearthed as he went - because that’s what you did with tasty twinkies, right? Then he started to assemble his fucking masterpiece. Justin became the base, with Brian arranging him so that he was lying lengthwise down the middle of the big dining table with his ass right at the bottom edge. Next, Brian helped Mal up, careful of his injured wrist and sore ankle, so he was straddling Justin’s midsection, adding two throw pillows from the couch to help pad the injured boy’s knees. While Mal and Justin were getting started on things - kissing and stroking each other as they seemed wont to do whenever they found themselves together - Brian hurried off to the bedroom to gather condoms and lube. By the time he came back he found that his partners were already happily aroused and making those enticing little moaning noises that Brian so liked to hear.


Brian carefully pried Mal away from Justin’s lips and sat the stocky boy up enough so he could reach down and roll a condom over Justin’s thick, dark pink cock. Fuck, he loved that boy’s cock! It was quite the handful and so perfectly shaped. For half a heartbeat he had the urge to push Mal away so he could keep Justin’s cock to himself. But then he realized that was silly and that he’d have plenty of up-close-and-personal time with Justin’s cock later that night. Plus, he would now also get to look forward to the addition of Mal’s equally yummy, dark chocolate cock being added into the mix on a regular basis. It was all good.


When Justin was sheathed and well lubricated, Brian helped Mal to move up far enough that he could seat himself atop Sunshine’s glorious Pleasure Pole, sliding slowing downward with a happy little moan of fulfillment.


“Oh yeah! This is exactly what I needed,” Malik groaned happily, his eyes closed and his head lolling backwards with delight.


“Fucking is always the best medicine, if you ask me,” Brian agreed as he watched the two boisterous boys going at it for a few minutes. “It’s good for whatever ails you. Just don’t overdo it, Mal.” Brian wasn’t happy at all with the extent of the bruising on his new roommate’s back - which was bad enough that it was plainly visible despite Malik’s naturally dark skin tones - and which must have hurt as well. “We can stop if you need to or if it hurts to much.”


“Hurts? Huh?” Mal seemed too far gone in the ecstacy of his ride to remember his bruises.


“Nothing. Keep going. Don’t mind me.” Brian laughed as he started to ready himself for the next stage of his plans.


Removing his own clothes as quickly as he could, Brian equipped himself with a condom and then took up a position standing at the foot of the table behind Mal’s back. Lucky for him, the table top was at the exact perfect level for him to take advantage of Justin’s tempting ass, which was perched right there and ripe for the taking. He easily scooped his hands under the little blond’s knees and hefted him up just enough so that he had the perfect angle of entry. Then, with a slow and steady pressure, Brian slid home inside that oh-so-welcoming ass that he loved so much.


After that it was just a question of pounding, pumping, thrusting and riding, all of which was accompanied by a chorus of skin slapping against skin, moans echoing off the bare beams of the ceiling and the protesting squeaks of the table as its rocking load threatened to overwhelm the sturdy legs supporting this ensemble. Brian thought it was the perfect tableau. He loved how Justin’s body would slide across the slick table surface with every push. He loved the way Justin’s heels were digging into his flanks as the boy tried to maintain his position, his knuckles going white as they clutched at the edge of the wooden table top. He loved the way that his chest would rub up against Mal’s now-sweaty back every time he rammed home into Justin. And he loved that he was able to steal little tastes of the younger man’s velvety dark and salty skin whenever he leaned forward for a bite.


When they’d been at it for long enough that matters seemed to be escalating towards a climax, Brian managed to coordinate their motions sufficiently so that he was able to reach around and grab hold of Malik’s cock. As they all rose and fell in an erotic rhythm, Brian started to stroke the man’s thickness, raising the lust level to even greater heights in just seconds. And, since it WAS just the first fuck of the night, Brian didn’t see any reason to draw things out too long, so he decided to ramp up his game accordingly, adjusting his angle to enable him to spear straight into Justin’s sweet spot with every single powerful thrust. That earned him a resounding wail of happiness from his Vanilla Twinkie as Justin finally let go of the table, reaching up to pull Mal down towards him, and then devouring the Chocolate Twinkie’s lips with a voluble groan of repletion as he started shaking through his release.


The convulsions of Justin’s ass around his dick immediately set off Brian as well. He threw his head back, slamming his dick as deeply into Justin’s core as he could get, and then cried out with wonder as the cool wash of euphoria swept through every cell of his body. Damn, he loved fucking. And he loved fucking these two boys more than anything else.


Malik was the last of the group to find his own personal nirvana, but he managed it within about a dozen strokes after Brian came. The rush of rapture caused his already weak knees to give out on him as he sank down for the last time impaled by Justin’s cock. Thankfully, that stout poker, along with Brian’s sturdy chest, were sufficient to keep him upright so that he didn’t fall off the table. And they all rested there for a bit, a sweaty, sex-drenched, mass of spent manhood, until they got their breathing back under control.


“Oh, yeah. This is gonna be fun,” Justin announced with yet another irritatingly adorable giggle.


“We may have to get a more solid dining table though,” Mal suggested as he gingerly disengaged himself and carefully climbed down off the no longer stable surface. “I think I heard something cracking with Brian’s last thrust there and it definitely feels a little wobbly.”


“No problem. We’ll just look for a replacement made out of solid steel,” Brian assured them as he helped Malik down. “I’ve been wanting to get rid of this old thing for a while now. It doesn’t go with the decor anyway.”


As soon as Justin was free, he sat up, looking around at his companions as he swiped at the cum that coated his chest. They were both looking back at him at the same time. And they were all - even the reticent Brian - wearing the exact same smiles.


“Yeah. This should work just fine,” Brian agreed and offered Justin a hand. “Like I always said, ‘the more, the merrier’. Right?”


“Right you are, Big Guy,” Malik concurred with a kiss to Brian’s cheek before he turned and limped off to towards the shower. “And things should be very, very, merry around here for the foreseeable future. Now, come on and let’s see how well the three of us fit in the shower together and if we need to look for a bigger one in our next place.”


“Don’t mind if we do,” Brian acquiesced easily, towing Justin by the hand as he followed along behind the newest member of their household. “Don’t mind if we do.”


And they all lived Merrily Ever After.

 

 

End Notes:

8/11/18 - I've been totally blocked for the past two weeks, struggling to get through a chapter that I really don't want to write for 'Ugly Mirror', and because of that I was getting more and more frustrated. So, today, I decided to take a break from it all and just write something fun. This story was something that I'd started on almost three years ago but which had just been languishing in my Plot Bunny File. At one time or another I've had many helpers adding bits and pieces to the story - Thank you to all my LLLC ladies! - but it just never got finished till now. Hope you like it. 

I've written it as a one shot, but as I was writing I was really enjoying the idea of a polyamorous trio, so if you guys tell me you like it, I could always add more. I don't think I've ever read a true Poly story in the QAF fandom before...

And now, hopefully I can get back to Ugly Mirror and power through that annoying chapter that I didn't want to write. 

TAG

Chapter 2 - My Boyfriends Are Poly by Tagsit
Author's Notes:

Even though this is technically the second chapter of this story, it can probably be read on it's own as a one-shot, provided you know about the Summer of Sin as background. It was just an idea I had as a follow up to what's now chapter one of this sequel. Hope you like it. TAG

Chapter 2 - My Boyfriends Are Poly.



“Hey, everybody!” Justin gushed as he bounced through Deb’s front door, making Brian chuckle. He loved his boy’s boundless energy and enthusiasm. 


Brian followed at a more sedate pace with Malik hovering nervously a half-step behind. The newest member of their household had resisted being brought along to the family dinner at Deb’s, but Justin had insisted and Brian had quietly backed him up. Brian had never hidden anything about his lifestyle before, and he’d be damned if he’d hide this. His only hesitation had been that he didn’t want Mal to feel like he was being put on the spot. But Justin had argued that Deb’s weekly dinner was probably the safest place they could possibly think of to make the announcement of their new living situation, and if they weren’t going to be open with their friends and family, they might as well not bother. So here they all were.


“Everyone remembers Malik, right?” Justin rambled through the introductions, pointing out each member of the crew and reciting their names. 


“Nice to see you again, Malik.” Ted was the first one to come forward and shake the former SOS contestant’s hand. “Long time no see.”


“I’d think you’d have already seen enough of me for two lifetimes, Mr. Schmidt. Especially considering the frequency with which your site re-airs last summer’s game clips,” Malik replied as he accepted Ted’s hand. “I still can’t go anywhere without being recognized.”


“I believe it. Who could forget how hot you all were,” Michael piped up, getting that near-fanatic gleam in his eye. “I mean, that one time Brian had you and Dane together on Threesome Thursday and you guys did that thing where Brian had you . . .”


Brian was not about to relive Michael’s rendition of the ‘Greatest Hits of The Summer of Sin’ once again. “We remember, Mikey. We were there,” he said, stepping forward to slide a protective arm around Mal’s chest as if to shield him from Michael’s attentions. “And we didn’t bring Mal tonight so you could harass him with another stroll down memory lane. So how about we move on to a different topic now, huh?”


Michael seemed a little miffed to be cut off like that, but before he could protest his new boyfriend, Ben, came up and laid a beefy arm across the shorter man’s shoulders and Mikey was sufficiently distracted that he forgot to be upset. Brian thoroughly approved of Mikey’s new beau. Not only was Ben a gorgeous hunk of man-meat, but he was smart and socially competent in a way Michael never would be. He acted as a buffer between Michael and Michael’s obsessions. Brian counted the $10,000 he’d loaned Michael to buy that tacky old comic book shop where Ben and Mikey eventually met as the best investment he’d ever made in his life. 


The timely arrival of the girls with a jubilant Gus in tow cut off any further discussion of the boys’ prior porn stardom, though, much to almost everyone’s relief. 


“Dada! Dada! Want Dada!” the almost two-year-old babbled, struggling to get out of Lindsey’s arms despite the fact he was three feet up in the air. “Want Dada!”


Brian let go of Mal just in time to catch Gus as the toddler launched himself into the void. “Hey, Sonny Boy! How’s my favorite son?” Brian kissed the squirming, giggling toddler and then tossed the small body into the air again, catching him and hefting the boy up so he was sitting on his father’s shoulders.


“I wish you wouldn’t rough house with him like that, Brian. What if you dropped him? Gus could get hurt,” Lindsey admonished with that school marm tone that Brian absolutely hated. 


Justin jumped in to head off any renewed conflict between his partner and the mother of Brian’s son. “Hey, Lindz, Mel, I don’t think you two ever met Malik. Mal, these are Gus’ moms. Mal was with us last summer in Ted’s game.”


Lindsey got a pained look on her face but did the WASPy thing and still extended her hand to Mal. Mel just nodded her head and then walked away in the direction of the kitchen. Things with the girls had warmed up a little bit since the prior summer, but they’d never completely recovered after the fight with Brian. Matters weren’t improved by the fact that Brian had followed Justin’s advice and gotten a lawyer involved to solidify Brian’s parental rights. Brian now had Gus one weekend each month and every Wednesday afternoon. And, to be honest, the girls actually enjoyed their times out from parenting, but Mel especially wasn’t willing to verbally concede that fact. So, every time the Summer of Sin or anything related to the inception of their parenting disputes was brought up, it automatically raised the girls’ hackles.


“Malik! Sweetie! I didn't know the boys were bringing you along today!” Debbie interrupted, coming out of the kitchen and immediately enveloping Mal in a rib-crushing bear hug. “I’ve been telling these two to bring you to Family Dinner for a year now. Glad they finally listened to me.”


“Thanks for having me, Ma’am,” Malik responded politely, earning himself a swat to the rear.


“None of that now. I’m just plain ‘Deb’. Nobody calls me ‘ma’am’. Not even my son,” the Matriarch insisted with a semi-affectionate tap to the back of her offspring’s head. “And you're just in time, boys. The lasagne is ready, so get your asses to the table before everything gets cold.”


Everyone flocked to the table, grabbing whatever seats they could. Brian and Justin made sure that Mal got the seat between them so he would be insulated from the rest of the crazies. Conversation ebbed and flowed around them, as usual, and it was all fine. At least it seemed fine until they got to the very end of the meal and Emmett asked Mal what he was up to these days.


“Well, thanks to a loan from Brian and Justin, I was able to buy a small Physical Therapy practice in South Oakland, which is doing pretty well,” Mal explained, proudly. Then he turned to Brian and added, “speaking of which, we should probably talk about increasing my loan payments now that I’m not having to pay rent too. Hopefully, I’ll be able to pay you back a lot sooner.”


“No need for that,” Brian insisted immediately. “You should save that money for the future. Besides, we know you’re good for the money. And if you’re not, we know where to find you . . . now that you're living with us,” Brian intentionally dropped that particular bomb, figuring it was high time to make the big announcement already. 


“Living with you?” “What?” “What’s this about?” A dozen voices broke out in protest at the same time.


“It’s true. Mal has moved in with me and Brian!” Justin announced proudly, looking around the table at all the staring faces as if he was daring anyone to say something derogatory.


Brian snickered at his pit bull blond. Damn, he adored that kid. Even if he didn’t need the protection. 


“So, what brought all this on? I’d have thought you already had your hands full, Brian,” Vic commented, with a meaningful leer in Justin’s direction.


“Mal and his boyfriend broke up and he didn’t have any place else to go, so we decided to make Threesome Thursdays a permanent feature,” Brian explained with his usual casual succinctness. 


The uproar over the boys’ announcement wasn’t quelled by Brian’s seemingly offhand statement. The hullabaloo followed them all from the dinner table to the living room, where the family gathered to await the arrival of Deb’s ice cream and cannolis dessert course. Brian patiently answered everyone’s questions - well, as patiently as Brian did anything - while Justin and Mal opted for ignoring the chaos. The two twinks had instead taken up residence at the far end of the couch and proceeded to make out while the buzz of conversation swirled around them. Brian wished he could join them and get out of answering the thousands of questions being lobbed at him.


“There’s no way you three can all fit in the loft,” Emmett concluded. “I was over there just last week and saw the way Brian’s wardrobe was already spilling out of the closet. How are you going to fit a third person in there.”


“Justin and I have been talking about moving to a bigger place for a while and now we have the incentive to act on those plans,” Brian explained. “Which means we’ll also have a room for this cowboy chicken here.” Gus giggled as his daddy blew a raspberry on his tummy. “And in the meantime, we’ll make do; same way we did at Ted’s House of Disappearing Beds last summer.”


There was a lot more discussion by all about Brian’s plans, including a lot of joking and a few disparaging comments, but there was a lot of support being voiced too. And, while enough days had passed that Malik’s bruises had faded to a point it was tough to see them - what with his dark skin tone - he was still sporting the wrist brace, meaning that at least a couple of the people at Deb’s rightfully concluded there was more to the story of Mal’s recent breakup than was being said. The two whom Brian had suspected would be the biggest problem - Michael and Lindsey - remained mostly quiet, which was a blessing; although Brian suspected they were just saving their comments for a more private setting. All in all, though, their big bombshell announcement seemed to go over without too much of a clash.


Until, of course, Mel brought her full bitch snark out. “So, let me get this straight . . . A year ago you couldn't even say the word ‘relationship’, Brian, and now you're ‘poly’? Shit. You do move fast,” Mel ribbed him with a disbelieving shake of her head.


“Who said anything about ‘poly’? I'm not fucking ‘poly’,” Brian insisted with a scowl aimed right back at Mel. 


Before the bull dyke could argue the point though, Justin pulled far enough away from Malik’s kiss to announce, “well, I am.”


“Sounds fine to me, too, Cupcake. You can call me poly if you want, Mel. As long as it means I get to keep fucking both Cupcake and the Stud on a regular basis, I really don't care what you call it,” Mal grinned broadly and leaned back in so he could resume nibbling at Justin's luscious pink lips that he just could never seem to get enough of. 


“So, Brian, it seems you're not poly, but your two boyfriends are?” Ted summed up with a chuckle that got most of the rest of the group laughing too. 


“Fuck you, Theodore,” Brian gnarled back at the instigator. “I'm not anything. I defy labels. I've always done what I wanted, when I wanted, and how I wanted to do it. This isn't any different. Now I just have two full-time Twinkies at my beck and call instead of one. I've always said, the more the merrier. Now I'm just living the dream and all you jealous losers are gonna be even more jealous.”


~~~~~~


“I think that went pretty well, actually,” Justin announced when they were back in the Jeep on the way home.


“Yeah, but only because you and Mal making out the whole time distracted them so they couldn’t remember what they’d meant to say,” Brian concluded. 


“Exactly! See, my plans always work out for the best.”


“I don’t know. Gus’ moms seemed pretty upset. Neither of them answered at all when I said goodbye,” Malik replied from where he was leaning over Justin’s seat from the back. “I really don’t want to cause you trouble with your baby mamas, Brian. I don’t want to come between you and your kid. If it’s gonna be a problem, I’ll go find my own place.”


“Fuck that,” Brian insisted immediately. “Let ‘em complain. It won’t amount to anything. Not now that I’ve got a written custody and parenting order. Besides, if they want to keep getting my support payments, they better keep their mouths shut.”

 

“I’m just saying . . .” Mal began.


“You’re not saying anything, Mal,” Justin maintained, grabbing Mal’s arms and pulling him forward till Justin could wrap those appendages around him like a blanket. “We want you, so you’re staying. And don’t worry about Mel and Lindz. The Shadow knows how to keep those two in line. Trust me.” The laughter that followed this statement was pure evil, but it made Brian smile; he loved his devious twink.


Mal seemed reassured and let the matter drop. Brian wasn’t as easily convinced that the girls could be kept in line, but he wasn’t going to beg trouble before it appeared. Besides, now that they were officially out of the closet as a trio, he had better things to think about - namely, how to effectuate the celebratory sexcapades that he had planned for when they arrived back at the loft. 


However, it seemed like Brian wasn’t the only one making plans.


“Sunshine? What exactly are you thinking,” Brian asked after they did make it home, almost afraid of the answer he'd get when he observed Justin surveying the bed as if whatever he was imagining might be extra complicated.


Justin blushed a deep, crimson red from his ears down to his cock. 


Which worried Brian even more since his bold and lusty little Vanilla Twinkie was, by now, well versed in just about everything you could think of that had to do with fucking. Brian hadn't seen Justin hesitant about anything related to sex since well before the Summer of Sin had concluded. So, if whatever his Sunshine was contemplating now was actually making the younger man blush, Brian thought he had a right to be very, very uneasy. 


“Hey, guys,” Malik came out of the bathroom, freshly showered and wearing only a crisp white towel around his blue-black hips. When he walked into the tense milieu, he instantly stopped in his tracks. “What did I miss?”


Brian looked to Justin, who stood there nervously shifting from foot to foot, not making eye contact with either of the other men.


“Sunshine, this is not a good way to start off that whole ‘just be open and honest and we can work out anything’ mantra you gave me just a couple days ago when you two were trying to talk me into this arrangement,” Brian criticized. “Either get whatever it is you wanna say off your chest or let's go to bed and proceed with our celebration of the ‘All Twinkies, All The Time’ plan of action.”


“It’s nothing like that,” Justin tried to soothe Brian’s worries. “I just . . . Well, there’s something I’ve wanted to try for a while now, but I didn’t know if I was ready . . .”


“Oooo - a new game. I like the sound of that. Sign me up,” Malik declared as he pulled his towel off and flopped down on the bed in front of his playmates. 


“What did you have in mind, Sunshine?” Brian questioned, a little more hesitant because of the insecurity he heard in Justin’s voice. 


“Now that there are three of us and . . . It’s not that I didn’t trust you before, Mal. You know that, right? But . . . Now that it’s official and all our friends know and nobody’s backing out or anything . . . I thought . . .”


Mal chuckled at his friend’s tongue-tied stumbling. “Spit it out already, Cupcake. I’m sure that whatever you want to try, it’s not going to shock me or The Stud here.”


Justin looked up at Brian and gave his lover the most adorably sheepish grin imaginable, causing Brian to shake his head. Damn that boy had him wrapped around his little pinky. Or was that, wrapped around his not-so-little dick? Brian didn’t think it mattered. He was putty in this blond’s hands no matter what it was that caused it. 


“Okay . . . So, this is what I was thinking . . . We should seal the deal between the three of us with something really special, you know? Something we haven’t done before.”


“What HAVEN’T we done, Cupcake? I mean, I don’t think there’s that much out there, unless you’re talking some really kinky shit - which I’m not sure I’m into,” Malik replied, sounding a little worried. 


“We are NOT getting out the pony play shit,” Brian insisted. “I told you after the last time, when I got that blister from wearing the damned bit, I wasn’t going there again, no matter how hilarious you think it is.”


Both the boys broke into giggles at Brian’s show of anti-pony machismo. “No. No, Brian. I promised you no more pony play and I wouldn’t go back on my word,” Justin insisted with a reassuring pat to the big guy’s shoulder. “No. What I had in mind was something I think you’ll find much more entertaining.” Justin took a deep breath and squared his shoulders before he made his final plea. “I’ve sorta been wanting to try double penetration again . . . with me on the receiving end.”


Now Brian understood the boy’s hesitation. Justin had always been adventurous, but this was definitely something beyond anything they’d tried before. The blond youth had always been more of a versatile than a dedicated bottom, so he wasn’t exactly as well broken in as someone like, say, their old friend Kerek had been when they’d last tried this trick during the Summer of Sin. In addition, there’d always been the trust issue with other partners they might have brought in - something like double penetration took a hell of a lot of trust, so it wasn’t something you would submit yourself to with just anyone. Justin was perfectly within his rights to not want to go there until he knew they’d have a third that he truly could trust beyond all doubt. Now that they had a full-time Mal, though, it seemed doable. 


“You’re sure about this, Sunshine? We can always find some other way to celebrate if you’re not,” Brian cautioned. 


“No. I’m sure.” He beamed an ear-to-ear grin down at their newest roommate. “I really want to try this. It’s something I’ve wanted for a while now, but the timing was never right. And now it is.”


Malik grinned back at Justin and reached up with one hand in invitation. Justin accepted the offering, allowing Mal to pull him down onto the mattress as well. Brian nodded decisively and then took a side trip to the night stand to gather all the necessary supplies. By the time he returned the twinks were already molded together, a tangle of arms and legs and dicks and mouths. For a second or two Brian regretted the fact that he lacked Justin’s artistic talents, because the image in front of him would make a beautiful picture. But then he remembered that he’d rather get into the middle of that image than paint it.


“Okay, Sunshine, if this is what you want, then let’s do it,” Brian directed, taking charge of things as was his wont. 


It only took a moment to arrange Malik on his back in the middle of the bed. Justin immediately climbed on top of his buddy, straddling the lean, well-muscled, young black man with his creamy thighs. Brian helped guide Justin backwards till he was hovering above Mal’s already pulsing wine-red pole. While Brian was helpfully rolling the condom down Mal’s cock and applying lube, Justin took a moment to clench and unclench his anal muscles a few times in preparation for what was about to happen. Then he planted himself atop that nice stout member and slowly relaxed himself around Malik’s maleness as he slid downward. 


Brian loved that part. He loved standing back and watching as Mal’s dick parted the beautiful pale halves of Justin’s ass and then snaked inside, spreading the star-shaped pucker wider as he entered. It was one of the most erotic sights the universe could offer. And if Brian hadn’t already been hard, that would have done it for him. But the moans of pleasure from both his twinkie lovers didn’t hurt either. 


Brian knelt on the bed behind Justin, settling within the vee of Mal’s legs and nudging them aside so as to spread his thighs wider. Then Brian contented himself with urging the other two on, running his hands over the straining back of his Vanilla Twinkie, the rutting hips of his Chocolate Twinkie, and fondling assorted bits of both, while the boys spent a few minutes getting into the spirit of things. The realization that Brian was going to get to have this experience on a regular basis for the foreseeable future, now that Mal was living with them permanently, made Brian smile all over again. 


“I think . . . *pant* . . . I think I’m ready . . . *pant* . . . for you . . . *moan* . . . now . . . *pant and moan* . . . Brian,” Justin voiced his need a few minutes later. “If you . . . don’t . . . Ohhhh . . . Don’t hurry . . . *moan* . . . It’s gonna be . . . *pant* . . . too late . . .”


“Okay, here I come,” Brian warned as he donned his own condom and then added plenty of lube. “Just let me know if it gets to be too much. I don’t want to hurt you, Sunshine.”


“I can do this . . .”


“I know you can. You can do anything,” Brian replied, plainly proud of his young acolyte. 


Using his still lube-coated fingers, Brian proceeded to stretch Justin’s hole wider while Mal remained in place. It took a little bit of effort because Justin was always pretty tight to start with. Despite Justin’s assurances, Brian wasn’t one hundred percent sure this was gonna be possible. He continued to work at it though, eventually creating enough room that he thought he could just barely squeeze in. Then he took a deep breath, firmed up his resolve to make this as good for his lover as Justin deserved, and leaned forward with his dick aimed at that wonderful well of welcome, slowly sliding in next to Mal’s already slick dick. 


“Oh shit! Fuuuuuucccckkkk,” Justin moaned as Brian began entering him as slowly as humanly possible. “That’s . . . that’s a lot . . . more . . . than . . . I . . . expected.”


Brian stopped in mid-thrust and held as still as possible. The constriction around his dick was so intense it was bordering on painful. Looking over Justin’s shoulder, he could tell that Mal was worried too. 


“It’s okay. You can do this. Don’t tense up, Sunshine. Remember, just relax around the pressure,” Brian counselled in as calming a voice as he could manage. And it took a good couple of minutes but eventually he could feel the strain of Justin’s muscles easing up a bit. “That’s my boy. See, you can do it. You’re amazing, Sunshine. You really are amazing.” Brian sealed his praise with a long, tender kiss to the back of Justin’s neck, wishing he could reach his twink’s lips to better console the brave young man. “Just tell me when you’re ready for more, okay?”


Justin was breathing so heavily, trying to work through the moment of pain, that Brian didn’t think he could verbalize anything, but the kid surprised him. “I think . . . *phew* . . . I think I can take more.”


“Alright. Here I come,” Brian whispered before he inched in a few more centimeters. 


It took another five minutes or more before Brian could edge completely inside Justin’s straining ass. When he was finally seated, he was amazed that his protege had managed something like that. But he probably shouldn’t have been; Justin was nothing but persistent when he wanted something, and he’d obviously been wanting this for a long time. 


“Okay. You’ve done great, Sunshine. Now it’s up to Mal and me to make this happen. You just hold on, you hear?”


Justin nodded, still panting, his eyes closed as he tried to concentrate on not letting the pressure overwhelm him. 


“You good there, Mal?”


“Yeah, I’m good, Stud. Let’s do this!” Mal, the ever-enthusiastic, declared with a smile of encouragement, while his hand caressed Justin’s cheek in a familiar gesture. “Come on, Cupcake. It’s go time.”


With everyone on board, Brian started to move, pulling out and pressing back in with a regular rhythm. At first it was a struggle because Justin was still tensed up and his body was fighting it. Eventually, though, the good sensations became stronger than the pain and he started to moan in a good way. Mal helped out by canting his hips upwards in time with each of Brian’s thrusts, adding to the sensations all of them were feeling. And slowly but surely that rising tide of pleasure started to crest over all of them, one slippery thrust at a time.


“Fuck . . . this feels so . . . so . . . I don’t have . . . the words . . . oh fuck . . .” Justin was mumbling, clearly beyond rational thought but obviously enjoying himself by that point. “Brian . . . Oh, Brian . . . yes . . . Mal . . . oh fuck . . .”


“You are doing great, Justin. So fucking amazing,” Brian’s words praised as they all neared the apex of this act. “You about ready there, Mal?”


“Fuck, yeah. I’m so there.”


“Okay, I’m going to shift Sunshine up a bit so you can hurry him along with a hand down below,” Brian advised, wrapping his arm around Justin’s heaving chest at the same time so he could help the youth to sit up a little, but never ceasing with his driving push-pull action from behind. “Give him a nice stroke, Mal. We’ll get our boy over the edge. Won’t we? That’s it, Sunshine. Just feel it. You love being this full, don’t you? Yeah, you do. You love being filled so full of our cocks that you’re about to fucking explode. That’s right. You’re almost there, aren’t you. I can feel it. I can feel it here.” Brian’s hand tweaked a nipple and then drifted lower to rub at Justin’s abdomen as he renewed his powerful thrusting. “You are so amazing, Sunshine. I fucking love you so much. I’m so fucking proud of you. That’s it, Sunshine. That’s it. You’re there, Sunshine. You’re . . . there . . . Come for me . . . Now!”


Justin’s body grew tense again for the space of half a dozen heartbeats, and Brian froze in response. Below them, Mal, who was in a similar state of near frenzy, continued his own hip action, the delicious slide against Brian’s cock in the tight confines of Justin’s ass making it almost impossible to hold back. But he was determined to take Justin with him when he did go, so he held on, rubbing at the boy’s tummy, kissing and nibbling at the column of a long alabaster neck and waiting. Then, the second Mal started to blow, Brian slammed in with one last, power-filled thrust, that drove Mal’s cock straight into Justin’s sweet spot. 


And that’s all it took. 


“Oh, Brian! Fuuuuck!” Justin screamed, bucking backwards as ribbons of cum spurted out of his pulsing dick, decorating Malik, the bed, and even the wall behind, with delicious sigils of passion. 


The resulting constriction of Justin’s muscles around Brian’s cock drove The Stud over the edge a second later. He held onto the boy in his arms with a fierce cry of pleasure as he released his own heated ecstacy deep inside his lover’s body. And then they all collapsed in a heap of sated sensation atop poor Malik.


It always felt remarkable to make love to his partner, but this time . . . this time it was special. This time that love thing that he and Justin had been building had virtually exploded. This time Brian could feel the trust and love that had once encircled him and his Sunshine, expanding to encompass their new lover, Malik. And if this was what the future held for them, Brian was all for it. It could only get better, right?


Brian slowly rolled off the pile of happy boys and gathered his two twinks into his arms in something that felt good, but was definitely NOT cuddling, and smiled.


So this was what it felt like to be ‘poly’, hmm?

 

It was . . . not bad.

End Notes:

7/17/19 - I don't think there are any other QAF poly stories out there. I've been wanting to try one for awhile. Not sure how it would go over with my readers, though. If you like it, please let me know. Thanks. TAG

Chapter 3 - Even More, Even Merrier by Tagsit
Author's Notes:

A little PWP for your Sunday evening reading pleasure. Enjoy! TAG

(This chapter can be read as a stand alone story but you'll enjoy it more if you've read Summer of Sin and the first two chapters of MTM!)

Chapter 3 - Even More, Even Merrier?



Malik stood in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows of their bedroom on the 8th floor of the historic Hotel Liberty Building in downtown Pittsburgh and marveled at the panoramic view. 


He still couldn’t believe this was his life. He couldn’t believe he got to live HERE. Here in this gorgeous, luxury loft located right in the heart of Pittsburgh’s vibrant city center. It had taken the Threesome Thursday Trio - which was what they jokingly called themselves in private - more than six months to finally get fully moved out of Brian’s old bachelor pad loft into their new home but, as Mal looked around himself, he knew it had been worth the wait. 


When he’d first moved in with Brian and Justin, and they’d agreed to look for a bigger place together, Mal had assumed they’d just buy a bigger loft or maybe a house somewhere a little further out in the suburbs. But, of course, he should have known better. Brian Kinney never did anything mediocre or even simple. Not Brian. No, the big showoff insisted that he would never be caught dead in the suburbs and they hadn’t been able to find another loft that seemed to measure up. He wasn’t going to just buy a slightly bigger apartment somewhere that they’d just grow out of in a few more years. Instead, he had to go and buy them a whole fucking huge eight-story tall historic building that they could fully remodel into their dream home. Because that’s how Mal’s second boyfriend was. Brian was just over-the-top like that. And wasn’t that exactly why he loved the man?


Which is how they’d all ended up moving into this amazing monstrosity. The three of them had pooled their money and gone in together to buy the entire Hotel Liberty Building. It was an incredible masonry-style structure that had originally been built back in 1889, located on the corner of Liberty Avenue and Seventh Street. It was a tall, long, but narrow building, eight stories in total, and it stretched across half the width of the block, all the way to the alley that cut between Liberty and Penn Avenue. It had been upgraded and the structure reinforced with supporting steel beams sometime in the nineties, but not much had been done with the building since and it had fallen into disrepair. So, when Brian had been out looking for a place to move their merry threesome, and had seen it, he’d immediately realized the potential the building represented and pounced on the opportunity. 


That’s why it had taken six months for them to actually move. The ground floor would remain retail, and they had luckily retained the tenant who had been in the space when they bought the property, but Justin was eyeing it for a possible art gallery once he graduated from PIFA. The second floor was set up as professional office space, which they were going to renovate as they found takers, with only one office currently occupied. The middle four floors were already being turned into luxury loft apartments - two or three per floor depending on the layout - that Brian assured them would bring in more than enough in rental income to cover the hefty mortgage on the building. Which left them the upper two floors for themselves.



The remodeling of their living space had been extensive and that’s what had accounted for most of the delay in their moving. Malik and Justin had privately bitched about the situation for months, but now that they were moved in, Malik had to admit that Brian’s insistence on waiting till it was done had been wise. The place was magnificent. The seventh floor, which would be their main living space, included a large open-concept room that looked out the big half-round windows in the front with the entry hall, a sitting area, and the kitchen. There was also a separate laundry room, an office for Brian, and a workout room, plus what they were calling a ‘timeout room’ where any of the three of them could go if they needed to get away from the other two. With the gleaming hardwood floors, the bare brick walls, the open floor plan, and the exposed wooden beam ceiling, the space felt light and airy but also homey. And, of course, with Brian and Justin designing the space, it was also elegant to the level of being Town & Country Magazine centerfold-worthy. And that’s before they even got the rooftop garden completed.



The top floor of the building housed a room for Gus, a play room that could double as a guest room if they ever had company they didn’t want in their own bed, a small studio space for Justin, and the huge main bedroom that the three of them would share. Which was where Malik was standing just then. He turned away from the stunning view out the front windows so he could once more admire the equally stunning bedroom that his blond artist friend had designed for them and an irrepressible grin stretched across his handsome face. Mal had to chuckle - for about the thousandth time - at the custom-built orgy-sized bed that took up two-thirds of the room. It could easily sleep seven people without too much crowding, which meant it was far too large for the three of them, but Brian had insisted that this was the answer to the problem of his being constantly cuddled by his twin twinkie lovers without his permission. Not that the additional bed room had made a lick of difference in the past three nights since they’d moved in; just like always, they’d woken up curled around each other in a pile in the center of the huge bed, with a grumbling Brian the center attraction of their cuddle-fest. But, at least the huge bed seemed to match the theme and went well with the huge open-concept white marble-tiled party shower and the solid-surface, free-standing tub that could easily fit all three of them. Like Brian repeatedly said, though, the more the merrier, right?



Now that they were finally moved in, the next order of business, according to their resident social director, Justin, was to have a small housewarming party so they could welcome their friends and family to their new home. Which was why Mal had rushed home after his last patient that afternoon to meet with Brian’s friend Emmett, who had offered to cater the affair. Apparently, Emmett had decided to finally retire from the porn business in order to start his own party planning service and Brian had hired him to plan their housewarming. Em was supposed to bring some sample hors d’oeuvres for the boys to try out that afternoon but Justin had classes til five on Tuesdays and Brian was supposedly pitching to an important new client today, meaning that Mal was the only one able to fit the taste-testing into his schedule. But that’s why having three of them to share the day-to-day stuff worked out so perfectly, right?



Mal had just given up gazing out the window and contemplating his amazing luck, pulling on a pair of clean jeans he’d retrieved from the massive wardrobe that spanned the entire length of the wall across from the bed - one of three closets in the new house, if you included the closet in Brian’s office and the one in the guest room that held any spillover from the stud’s extensive designer clothing collection - when he heard the buzz of the intercom. 


“Hello?” he said, answering the bell.


“Hey, Baby. It’s your friendly neighborhood caterer here with lots of yummy treats to tempt your tummy,” a jovial voice answered. “Beam me up, Scottie.”


“Come on up!” Mal offered, hitting the button that would unlock the street-level door and allow the elevator to skip over the intervening floors and come right up to the penthouse apartment.



A few minutes later there was a knock and Mal pulled back the large, metal, industrial-style front door that reminded him of the one on Brian’s old loft, only bigger. Emmett was waiting on the landing, his hands filled with a tray of appetizers and a bag full of other goodies slung over his shoulder. Malik waved the man in, taking time to admire the man and his carefree, full-flaming style as Em flounced off towards the kitchen. 



Of course, Mal had come to know the tall, lanky, boyishly attractive, gap-toothed man fairly well over the past six months; ever since Justin had forced him to go to Deb’s ‘family dinner’ that first time, he’d been a regular guest, so he’d spent considerable time around all of Brian’s eclectic family. However, Emmett had always been one of the few in that gathering that Mal had connected with right off the bat. It helped that Emmett just happened to be his all-time favorite jerker - the infamous ‘Fetch Dixon’ - and that Mal had been a huge fan of Fetch’s for a long time. Mal used to watch him online all the time, long before he’d ever met Brian or Justin. In fact, that was how Mal had first found out about the Summer of Sin competition, since it had been put together by the same website where Fetch was featured. So, in essence, Mal owed all his good fortune and even his new home to this man. 


“Hey, there, Sugar ‘n Spice!” Em greeted Mal with a kiss to his cheek as soon as he’d deposited the tray of goodies on the kitchen counter. “Are you ready for me to tickle your tastebuds?”

 

It was a cold day outside, and there had been a flurry of snow earlier in the day, so Em was all bundled up in a fluffy white cashmere turtleneck and a matching white jacket with a feathery collar. Mal thought Emmett looked just as yummy as the trayful of treats waiting on the nearby counter and his smile directed up at the fledgling caterer clearly conveyed his thoughts. Em smiled back but then, realizing where he was and exactly who he was smiling at, he got a little flustered. The caterer blushed, making a show out of taking off his jacket and folding it over the top of one of the kitchen stools to cover up the awkward moment. 


“So, where are the rest of my tasters?” Em asked, reminding them both of the point of his visit. “Or have you been designated to make the all-important decision about the edibles for your little building-warming soiree all by yourself?”


“Brian had a work thing and Justin’s still in class so they asked that I come and let you in, but they should be home soon,” Mal explained. “How about I give you the grand tour while we wait for them?”


“Excellent idea! I love that I’m the first one to get a glimpse of the new Pleasure Palace! I feel special!” Em burbled, rubbing his hands together with delight.


The man’s exuberance made Malik chuckle. Em was a hoot. He had such a joyful outlook on life. That’s probably why Mal was always thrilled to spend time with him. Well, that, and probably also because of his lingering crush on Fetch from all those years ago.


“So, this, as you can see, is the kitchen,” Mal began the tour. “Justin was in charge of this space since he’s pretty much the only one of us who ever cooks. Although I can pop a mean bag of popcorn, so I got to pick out the microwave, and Brian got to pick the coffee maker.”


Em spent some time oohing and aahing over the amazing, professional-grade kitchen appliances and set up before they moved on to the rest of the residence. Malik felt so fucking proud of the house that he probably talked it up a little too much, but he couldn’t help it. When they’d done this, they had decided that all three of their names should be on the title to the building, regardless of the fact that Malik had contributed the smallest portion of the funds for the down payment. Brian was insistent that they should all be on the title, just in case something happened to either of the others. Since there was no formal way to get the state to recognize their unconventional three-way relationship, the only safeguard was to make sure they all equally owned all property, which is how Mal ended up a one-third owner of this huge-assed building and all it encompassed. It was no wonder he felt such a surge of pride every time he looked at it and he wasn’t going to hold back on that pride when he got a chance to show it off a bit. That’s undoubtedly why their tour lasted for almost a full hour.


When they’d finally made it back to the kitchen, and the rest of his poly family still hadn’t shown up, Mal offered to get Em a drink while they waited. Em gratefully accepted, babbling on about how the dry winter air always left him so parched. Mal chuckled at that and offered to make his guest one of his world-famous Irish Coffees. Em eagerly agreed, letting Mal take charge behind the counter as he started to assemble their drinks.


Two Irish Coffees later, when neither Brian nor Justin had yet returned, Em and Mal had moved over to the couch and the conversation had veered off into fond memories of their mutually porny past. Em had gushed - again - about how entertaining Mal had been in the Summer of Sin and how disappointing, in comparison, Ted’s second attempt at the porn-centered game show had been. Emmett lamented that they’d probably never find another group of contestants quite as spectacular as the OG SOS. Mal had laughed at that, remembering fondly all the fun they’d had. Eventually, though, he’d managed to steer the discussion around to Em’s own stretch as Fetch Dixon, and all the many hours of pleasure those performances had given a young Malik. 


“Oh, honey, you make me feel like some old crone,” Em had chided him. “I can’t believe you were jerking off to little old me in your college dorm. Although, I suppose I should feel proud about my role in educating all the little gaylings out there in the ways of the whacking.” 


“And such a wonderful education it was,” Mal purred, allowing the hand that had been propping up his head against the back of the couch to float down until his fingertips could trail lightly through Emmett’s wispy blond hair. “Fetch was the hottest thing I’d ever seen up to that point. I can’t tell you how many nights I fell asleep to your face.”


“Really?” Em smiled at him, seeming mesmerized by the gentle touch as the talented physical therapist’s fingers tickled across the back of his neck, his cheek, and then drifted around to rest confidently under his chin. 


“Really,” Mal confirmed, using his fingers to lift Emmett’s chin higher so that, when he leaned in for a kiss, his aim was spot on. “This face.” He stroked the clean-shaven jawline. “These lips.” He kissed the tempting lips, taking a moment to nibble at the bottom one and then taking an extra-long taste, licking along behind where his teeth had led. Finally, once he felt Em’s lips opening to his own, he reached down with his other hand towards the swelling he could now see at the crotch of the older man’s white jeans. “This cock . . .”


Emmett groaned as Mal’s hand squeezed his package gently through the pants. “I don’t think I’ve ever been anyone’s bedtime vision before,” Em whispered throatily back, leaning in so that he could ensure Mal’s full, tasty lips got another taste. 


Mal didn’t know how long they’d been sitting there, making out like randy teens, before he realized there was a warm presence that had assumed a position pressed up against his back. When he looked up, he noticed a grinning blond face looking at him over Emmett’s left shoulder as well. That meant that the big, solid, warm body behind him most likely belonged to the other member of their household, Brian. 


“It looks like you started the taste testing without us,” Brian drawled in his typical snarky tone. 


“Uh, sorry, Bri,” Em stuttered, the cheek Mal had been fondling heating up as it flushed a pretty red. “I guess we lost track of . . . Uh . . . What we were . . . Uh . . . Supposed to be doing . . .”


“Judging by what I saw, I think you managed to figure out what you were supposed to be doing just fine on your own,” Justin quipped, one arm wrapping around Emmett’s shoulder and pulling him back so that Mal would be pulled towards him as well, allowing the little blond to give his boyfriend a kiss in greeting. “Don’t let us interrupt.”


“Oh . . . Well, I shouldn’t stay . . . You probably want to . . . Uh . . .” Em began to struggle, trying to get out from under the combined entanglement of both twinkies’ encircling arms. 


Mal, however, was really hoping that maybe he could convince Emmett to stay and join the party. Mal knew about Brian’s objections to fucking friends but maybe he would make an exception, just this once. With this in mind, Malik took advantage of the fact that Em was, in effect, trapped between himself and Justin, leaning in to take control of those Fetching lips again. Justin, the little scamp that he was, instinctively knew already what Mal seemed to want, and before long Mal felt the blond’s hand guiding and joining in on what his own was doing down near Emmett’s nether regions. At the same time, he could feel Brian’s hand wrapping around his waist and those tempting crushed-cranberry lips suckling lightly at the nape of his neck. 


It seemed like their Thursday Threesome was about to become a Queer Quadruplet. 


“Why don’t we take this upstairs?” Brian suggested, several long minutes later, after the proceedings on the couch seemed to be heating up to a level where things might begin to boil. 


Getting up from behind Mal, Brian reached a hand down to help first Justin and then Emmett up from the couch. Mal didn’t wait for any assistance; he was already up, leaping over the back of the sofa, and trotting ahead, eager to get started on a plan that had popped into his head just that minute. With one last look over his shoulder to make sure the rest were following - Emmett looked a little dazed but letting himself be guided by Brian and Justin, who each had an arm around their guest as they moved towards the stairs - Mal took the stairs two at a time and rushed forward to get the playroom prepared. 


Malik was rather excited by the idea of being in charge. It had been a while since his playmates had let him take control and he was going to make the most of it. Since they already had the sling out, Mal decided he could make use of it, when the time was right. Of course, he wasn’t sure he’d get the big guy’s full cooperation once Brian knew what he had in mind, so he knew he was going to have to be creative. And work fast before Brian had time to rethink things.


He fished around in the drawer under the bed that doubled as a toy box and pulled out three of the red silk ties; they would work nicely for what he had planned. The evil little chuckle that escaped him at the thought of what he could do with those ties was thankfully too quiet for the others out in the hallway to catch, or his plan might have been given away.


When Mal looked up from his preparations, he found Brian, Justin and Em standing at the door of the playroom. Brian had apparently snagged a bottle of beam as they passed by the kitchen and seemed to have been applying it liberally all round, which was great as far as Mal was concerned. All the better to loosen them up before the party really got started. Mal strode purposely up to the group, took a swig from the bottle himself, and then, before anyone could stop him, he used the silk ties in his hand as blindfolds, securing the first over Brian’s, then Justin’s and finally, Emmett’s eyes. 


“When I said earlier that you could pick what we did tonight, Mal, I didn’t mean you could just go fucking crazy. Keep that in mind, little boy!” Brian warned. His tone was lighthearted and not too threatening, though, so Mal knew he was only half serious. 


“Relax, Big Guy! You know you like it when I let my imagination run a little wild. Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of you,” Mal whispered into his housemate’s ear, adding a quick nip to the earlobe to punctuate his words. 


Brian turned his face blindly towards the same side and Mal took advantage of the move to kiss the luscious cranberry-tinged lips. Brian reciprocated enthusiastically, willingly opening up his mouth to allow Mal’s tongue entry when he pushed just a little. It was a good sign. Brian was obviously feeling a tad adventurous tonight. That was precisely what Mal needed in order to make their first house-warming foursome totally unforgettable.


Now that it had become apparent that Emmett would be included in the evening's festivities, Malik began to arrange things to his satisfaction. First he started stripping his playmates of their clothing. Then he arranged them side-by-side on the couch situated against the far wall. Brian and Justin found each other without much effort and they began to make out like they were starving men who hadn’t had any affection in years. That was par for the course. Now to add that special little something that would make this encounter special. 


When he had his own jeans pulled off, he straddled Em on the sofa and started kissing the beautiful mouth in front of him, getting Emmett all riled up all over again. When kissing didn’t seem like it would be enough, Mal started leaving small hickies all over Em’s smooth, well-sculpted chest. Mal’s hard cock was already pressing into the queen’s toned stomach, making both of them moan. Mal quickly reached down and took hold of the massive cock that had been a major player in so many of his fantasies, enjoying the heft of the blunt instrument against his palm, and eliciting a groan from the object of his groping. Damn, if his younger self could see him now, holding Fetch Dixon’s prodigious pork poker, he might have spontaneously combusted right then and there. But then he probably wouldn’t have made it to the Summer of Sin and thus wouldn’t be here, now, fondling his idol. So it was probably best that he hadn’t had any foreknowledge of this particular moment. 


Then, because he could, and because it had always been a special fantasy of his, Mal lowered himself to the floor, grinning like a loon, intent on having a quick appetizer before doing anything more. Opening his mouth, Mal took in the head of Emmett’s cock, stabbing his tongue into the slit to get a quick taste of his fantasy. Emmett was now moaning loudly; Malik had a great mouth and Em was clearly enjoying the attention. Mal’s goal was still to get the tall queen in the sling, but first he needed just one small sample of what was to come, and he wasn’t disappointed when a salty spurt of ambrosia met his tongue as he licked along the satiny-smooth head of that famous pecker. 


“Mmmm. I just love what you brought over for us to taste, Fetch,” Mal moaned and slurped up another dollop. “Creamy.”


“Hey! It’s rude to start eating before the rest of us are even served,” Brian complained.


“Relax, Big Guy.” Mal laughed, knowing that Brian was probably more upset about not getting to control this scene than at being left behind. “As the Chef, it’s important that I taste everything before I serve it up. How else will I know whether what I’ve got planned is going to please my guests?”


“Just so long as you don’t lose my reservations,” Brian warned.


“Shut up and enjoy your amuse-bouche Cupcake,” Mal snarked right back at him. “I’ll be with you in just a minute as soon as I put the finishing touches on my main course.”


However, taking the ongoing grumbling as a signal that it was time to move things along, Malik did get up off his knees, offering a steadying hand to Emmett to help his guest to his feet as well. Mal led the much taller man across the room to where the sling was waiting. Then he paused for a moment, rising up on his tiptoes so he could whisper in their fourth’s ear. 


“I want to play Fetch tonight,” he said with a soft snicker, “but I realize that you might not have planned on our meeting leading to this. Are you okay with this? I promise to take good care of you. Do you trust me?” Mal ended his plea with a series of soft kisses along the column of the taller man’s neck, down the slope of one shoulder, and then further down until he was tenderly suckling at one cherry-red nipple.


“Honey, as long as you keep touching me with those gorgeous lips, you can do whatever else you want to with me,” Em moaned, arching up so that more of his chest was available for those luscious lips to kiss. 


“Excellent answer,” Mal replied, pressing Em backward with one hand until Fetch felt the edge of the sling bumping against the back of his thighs. “Now, just lay back and let me take care of you.”


Mal made short work of getting the blindfolded man into the sling and then securing his wrists and thighs in the cuffs attached to the chains holding the contraption up. As soon as he had Em situated, he went to retrieve the other two pieces to his puzzle. Mal placed Justin about a foot out from the front of the sling and then maneuvered Brian around till he was standing directly behind his Cupcake. Finally, he opened up three condoms, deftly rolling one each down Brian’s, Justin’s, and then his own cock, offered a quick pump of lube to each man in the chain, and then stepped into line between Justin and Em’s sling. 


“Okay, here’s how this is going to work,” the Chef announced once they were all in place. “Brian, you’re the caboose on this train, but I’m the Conductor, so I’m going to run things. The Stud is going to take care of the Cupcake. Cupcake you get to have a poke at this fine Black pudding. And I’m finally getting to partake of this sweet Southern dish that I’ve been wanting to get my teeth into since I don’t know when. Everybody got it?”


There were grunts of assent coming from behind him as, he assumed, Brian took his assignment to heart and immediately made himself at home in the Cupcake’s accommodating ass. Mal bent down to take one last sip at the lips of his southern guest before Justin could grab hold of his hips and sink his nice, fat cock into him from behind. And then, finally, Mal was able to pull the sling towards him and let his dick sink into Emmett’s welcoming warmth. It was perfect. Just how he’d envisioned it. Now he just had to get them all moving.


“All aboard the Twinkie Train!” he shouted over his shoulder, earning himself a giggle from the Vanilla Twinkie behind him. “Now, on my mark, you’re going to follow my lead back there, Mr. Caboose. Got it?” 


“I’m definitely on board for this, Mr. Conductor,” Brian promised.


“Good. Here we go,” Mal directed. “Forward and back. Forward and back . . .” he chanted, using his hips to guide the whole train as he started off with small thrusts.


Brian, the caboose, kept pace with Mal’s ‘forward and back’ directions. Justin, however, in the middle, moved his body in counterpoint to their motions so that, when Mal moved his ass backward, Justin thrust forward, and then he reversed the move so that he’d be impaling himself on Brian’s cock when the caboose moved forward. At the front of the train, Mal used his hands to guide the swaying of Emmett’s sling at the same tempo as Justin. Gradually, once they all had the rhythm down, Mal was able to increase the pace and the power behind their combined thrusting until they were all chugging along nicely together. And, judging by the moans and other happy little noises his symphony of sex was eliciting, the rest of the train was enjoying the ride almost as much as he was. 


Once he knew he had the train on the right tracks, Mal was finally able to concentrate on the man serving as the engine driving this fuck. Emmett was clearly enjoying himself, judging by the involuntary little whimpers and other happy noises coming out of him. Mal wasn’t disappointed either. Em seemed to be quite the accomplished power-bottom, using his anal muscles to advantage as he milked Mal’s dick on every outward stroke of the chug-chug-chug. It was good. So good. 


Maybe too good, even, since it seemed like this train was picking up speed at an alarming rate and speeding towards the station a lot faster than Mal had originally envisaged. But, then again, it was only the first fuck of the night, so there was always time for another ride. With that decided, he opted to pour on even more steam and really get his train racing along. 


With powerful thrust after powerful thrust, Mal pushed their train along, enjoying the dual sensation of his own dick sliding into Em’s tight ass and then, on the back stroke, Justin’s pleasingly plump prick poking straight into his own prostate. Hell, this was the best of both worlds. Boy did he love to fuck. He loved this family he’d been taken into. He loved the entire dynamic he and Justin and Brian had. And he loved that they were all just as adventurous and willing to sample new things as he was. It was a three-way match made in heaven. Emmett, as their fourth this evening, just added to the fun.


Before long, Mal could tell that the rest of his train was ready to end this ride. The grunting and panting coming from behind him was getting louder and more insistent. The grunting from the man in the sling in front of him was likewise becoming more voluble. 


“How we doing back there, Mr. Caboose?”


“I think it’s time to pull into the station, Mr. Conductor,” Brian confirmed. “I’m about to blow my horn back here.”


“Wait, are we doing cooking metaphors or train metaphors,” Justin asked with a giggle as he chugged along into Mal’s ass. “I’ve lost track . . .”


“I don’t know about all of you, but I’m past the point of caring what metaphors y’all use. I’m ready for the big finale. Just as long as you don’t crash me into the station,” Emmett added, joking along with the rest. 


“Quiet, all of you. I’m still in charge of this production,” Mal ordered. 


“So now we’re doing show business metaphors too?” Justin teased. “Would you please make up your minds?”


“Hey. No comments from the peanut gallery. I’ll do whatever metaphors I please when I’m in charge,” Mal grumbled. 


“Now you see what I have to go through when I’m trying to keep the two of you in line,” Brian added his two cents. “A bunch of disrespectful, ungrateful . . .”


“Enough!” Mal shouted. “Okay, before this devolves from a decent fourway into a total bitchfest, how about we do this thing?” There were grunts of assent but no more backtalk, so he figured he was back in control, for the time being at least. “Good. Now, stay with me. We’re going to open up the throttle and really let the engines roar. Ready? Go!”


Moving his hips into high gear, Mal began to pound into Em’s ass hard enough that his balls slapping against the smooth skin of the ass in the sling almost stung. Then, when he withdrew, he could feel Justin slamming into him just as hard. After that it only took a couple of minutes more before the whole train blew, one right after the other, beginning with their esteemed caboose and proceeding up the line, man by man, until Emmett also shot his load and the whole line shut down. 


Thankfully, the bolts affixing the sling to the ceiling beams were strong and sunk deeply into the wood because that was the only thing holding them all up after that phenomenal four-gasm. Brian had collapsed against Justin’s back, and Justin was leaning against Mal, who was holding on desperately to the sling in front of him while they all panted and huffed and waited for their legs to stop shaking. Finally, it was Brian who regained his breath enough to start laughing as he pulled off his blindfold. 


“So, Emmy Lou,” Brian chuckled and Mal could tell the man probably had his trademark tongue-in-cheek smile in place without even looking. “If your party planning business doesn’t work out, I suppose you could always go into orgy planning instead.”


“Thanks, but I think I’ll leave that up to the three of you,” Emmett replied, laughing as well. 


“Hey, it’s not my fault. I was hungry.” Mal excused himself with a shrug that caused a giggling Justin to become unbalanced and fall to the floor, taking Brian along with him. 


“Ooo! That’s a great idea. I’m starving after all that. Let’s get started on the real food tasting now, please,” Justin suggested, letting Brian help him back to his feet while Mal helped Emmett out of the restraints holding him in the sling. 


“Even more, even merrier,” Brian added, leading the way out of the playroom, with Emmett and Justin enthusiastically following the big stud, all of them still naked as jaybirds and covered in jizz. 


“At least none of us will ever have to worry about the lot of us, living here together, ever getting boring,” Malik commented to himself before heading downstairs to join the rest of his amazing, crazy family. 


~~~~~~~~

 

 

End Notes:

12/4/22 - This chapter is based on ideas that have been sitting around in my Plot Bunny file since 2016. I had several helpers that contributed their suggestions back when we were just finishing up writing the Summer of Sin: Lorie, Confused Bliss, Shari, and Annie, all helped. I’ve taken some of their ideas, added on, and expanded the bare-bones story we started together all those years ago. I don’t know why I decided to write this today. It just popped into my head and I knew this was what I needed to spend my Sunday afternoon on. Maybe I just needed a break from writing my next novel? Or maybe I needed a porny interlude? Either way, I hope you enjoy it! TAG

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1323