- Text Size +

BRIAN


“Normally I have no problem with your study of my dick, but could you possibly do more than look?” I ask him.


“I'm just trying to figure out how I missed it.” He tells me, then swallows my cock.


I ran my hands through his hair as he licked, nibbled, and seemed to be trying to suck my brains out of my dick. His hands were massaging my balls. I  knew he was just trying to feel the difference in them, but I wasn’t complaining, since it all felt like heaven. He wanted me to relax and let him do all the work, which he should know wasn’t possible. I will never be a passive person in bed with him. I came, but was ready to go again. This pregnancy shit was ramping up my need to fuck him four times a day. I don't get how I could even want it with an invader in my body, but all it took was Justin walking by me, and I was looking for ways to strip him.


I pushed him onto his back and barely put the condom on before I was thrusting home. Justin was stroking himself fast while I thrust into him. I liked watching as his eyes closed and he bit his lip to hold back any screams. As much as I wanted to hear them, we had kids who would want to know what was going on, so I kissed him to muffle the noises he couldn’t. I felt his walls pulsing around me and him cum between us. I sped up when I was ready again and came, before falling on him.


We were laying beside each other, when he leaned down, kissing my stomach. He started doing that after we got home, kissing me and then the baby. He said it was never too soon to let our child know we love it. My standard snark got lost at the idea of Justin’s love for someone we have yet to meet.


“When do you want to tell everyone?” He asks.


“Let Mel have the future lawyer first.” I tell him.


“We can at least tell my mom.” He tells me.


“You just want to tell everyone you knocked me up.” I tell him.


“I want to tell them we created a life… and that I knocked your ass up.” He smirks.


We got up to take a shower and once again I was ready to go. Justin seem to find it funny, but was happy to take care of me.


TED


Brandon and I were looking at houses, an apartment wasn’t where he wanted us to live permanently. We drove by Justin’s old house, but only to look at a house down the road from it. When Justin put it on the market we discussed it, but that guy Miles was not someone I wanted as a neighbor. Brandon saw this house and went on and on about how it was the kind of house he could see us getting old together in. I wandered around taking it in, and I could see it to.


Brandon yelled at me to come to the front bedroom. I walked in, hugging him from behind as he stared out the window.


“I swear I just saw Michael.” He tells me.


“Why do you think you saw him?” I ask, looking and seeing no one.


“I could be wrong, but it looked just like him walking by. Why would he be here?” He asks.


“If he is, you know why.” I tell him.


“Why can’t they leave Brian and Justin alone?” He asks, frustrated.


“They won’t be happy unless Brian leaves Justin alone. Neither Lindsay nor Michael want Brian to belong to anyone but them.” I tell him, hoping it isn't Michael he saw.


“What do they have to do, move to another planet to be allowed to be happy? Brian doesn’t need this shit right now.” He tells me.


“Brian has always been capable of dealing with any bullshit tossed at him.” I tell him.


“Not with a baby coming.” He mumbles.


“What did you say?” I ask.


“I shouldn't be saying anything, but if Michael is here Brian is going to need us to deal with Michael this time. He needs to be able to have this baby without the stress Michael and Lindsay bring to his life. Truthfully, with what Justin went through when he was pregnant, Brian won’t want Justin worrying that it could happen to Brian.” He tells me.


“Back up. Brian’s pregnant?” I ask, thinking I heard that wrong.


“Yes, but I'm not sure if they were telling anyone yet, so act surprised when you find out.” He tells me, watching the sidewalk. “I don’t want this house now.” He tells me.


“I won’t let Michael spoil what we want, you loved this house until you thought you saw Michael. I love this house and he won't take what we want away from us. If Michael is here it would be easier for us to keep an eye out if he's here to cause trouble. We need to call Charles and Emmett too.” I tell him.


My phone rang while Brandon stayed at the window. It was Mel and it only meant it was time. She told me she was on her way to the hospital. Brandon came running after me when I ran out of the house without him. I stopped, laughing that I forgot to tell him. We were in the car driving to the hospital when I saw Michael, but my child was coming, so Michael wasn’t important in that moment.


Brandon called everyone to let them know and told them we’d call when the baby was born. They were all excited for us. Mel, Brandon, and I decided that we were going to all be the parents, and I started thinking maybe it was time to change Brandon and I to something more than partners.


“Everyone said they'd come when we called.” He tells me.


I blurred it out. “Marry me?”


“What?” He asks.


“I want to get married to you.” I tell him.


“Really! I mean yes.” He tells me, kissing my face as I try not to kill us.


We made it to the hospital and to Mel's room. She gave me a look like she'd like to relocate my dick, for what she was going through. I stayed out of reach when the contractions hit her hard. Brandon wasn't worried that she seemed homicidal. He sat next to her, helping her breathe through the contractions. He'd been more into this than I was when we started dating, and I knew he wanted us to have a child eventually. Watching him, I knew I'd say yes when we were ready. In a way he reminded me of Brian in the way Brian loves his kids. I chuckled a little at Brian giving birth, maybe Brandon can help Justin with Brian, the way he's helping me with Mel.


Brandon and I fell asleep when Mel was still nowhere near giving birth eight hours later. I woke up when Brandon shook me.


“We need to go see our daughter.” He tells me, smiling.


“Is she having it?” I ask, stretching.


“She had her a couple of minutes ago, I went in with her and let you sleep. You didn’t seem to want to go in with her. ” He tells me.


I followed him into the room and heard whimpering. I couldn’t look anywhere but at her. She had brown wisps of hair covering her head. Her eyes opened and it was as if she was staring into my heart. Brandon came and held me as we watched them clean her and run tests.


“Mel wants to name her Katie. Apparently Justin took the first name she wanted.” He tells me.


“What do you think Katie?” I ask my daughter, who I swear smiled.


JUSTIN


Gus ran into the room, he was excited to meet his new sister. Gus decided girls weren’t bad after Hannah. Hannah sat with Mel, asking if she needed anything, since people seemed to forget she just gave birth. Brian saw Katie and told Ted good job, before running to the bathroom. I doubt we're keeping this secret long, it's been pee or sex with him.


“Hey, can I talk to you outside?” Brandon asked.


I walked out with him and followed him to the waiting room.


“Ted and I were looking at a house in your old neighborhood and I saw Michael walking by. He didn’t see me or Ted, but we both know this isn't a good thing.” He tells me.


“Are you sure?” I ask.


“We saw him again on the way here. I'm only telling you because the last thing either of you need is to find out by surprise.” He tells me.


“Why would he even be in my old neighborhood?” I ask, but didn't really need to.


I found Brian and let him know about Michael. He called Deb to let her know Michael was running around Chicago. We all heard Deb explode. Brian hung up mid rant.


“Who was that? Charles and I heard it from the hall.” Emmett tells us.


“Deb’s a bit pissed that Michael’s here.” I tell him.


“Where?” Charles ask.


“Ted and I saw him in Justin’s old neighborhood.” Brandon tells him.


“Miles just digs himself deeper, he switched from the psycho bitch to someone who shares in his delusions.” Charles says.


“It's time for me to break more than Michael’s nose.” Emmett tells me.

Emmett let it go long enough to fall in love with Katie. None of us wanted to let anything overshadow Ted and Mel’s day. Brian and I let Gus stay with Mel while we had to stop Emmett from taking off. Charles seemed to want to talk to Miles about his new friend.


“Do you think talking to either of them is going to do any good? They only hear and believe what they want. Emmett, other than getting arrested what will you accomplish?” I asked.


“It will make me feel better when I kick his ass, that's what.” Emmett tells me.


“I can’t even imagine what they would have to say to each other.” Charles tells us.


“Probably the same thing only interchanging our names as to who's the slut and who's the asshole. They obviously share the same brain.” Brian tells us.


“It would be like arguing with a mirror.” Emmett laughs.