- Text Size +

CHAPTER 32 - BELLS - WEDDING AND FINAL


TWENTY MINUTES LATER


JUSTIN


“Mmmf.” He cries. His pre-cum splashes onto my chest as he rides nice and slow. 


“Edi.” I groan on his downstroke.


“Christ!” He leans down to kiss me, as slow and deep as he moves.


“Made some.” I pant, reaching down and stroking in tandem. He presses his cheeks closer, gripping me like a molten vice. For a minute I can’t breathe. “Want?”


“Who’s Edi?” He gasps, plunging faster and faster. “Ah! Uh! Yea-aah!””


“Bulls!” I cry, cumming seconds after him. He slumps down to red faced and breathing hard, making me snicker. 


“Are you suggesting a threesome?” He mutters.


I lick his ear, he mutters good before we start kissing. A couple of minutes later, he’s on his elbows, he clenches, I instantly harden. “In the bottom of the box, again.” I sigh, then gasp as he swivels around with me still inside him, 


BRIAN


I clasp his knees, changing the angle of his thrust. He’s literally digging his heels in, he is the greatest lover I’ve ever had. For someone who looks as innocent as he does, he’s incredible. He can make me cum from just nipple play, and the things he does with his tongue when he eats me out, I almost always end up frotting my cock raw! But it’s not just the physical, mentally and emotionally he stimulates me. Speaking of stimulation, I cry out as he places featherlike touches on my inner ring on the upstroke. The feeling is so intense and my balls are almost in my throat!


JUSTIN


He leans forward, he glistens, I push two fingers inside and he almost breaks my kneecaps and eardrums such is his grip and cries of pleasure.


OUTSIDE THE GARAGE


RAVEN


Lindsay and Michael sigh and scowl. A change from their constant fawning over each other. 


“By the time she finishes, Gus would’ve graduated!” Michael huffs before sticking his head out the window. “Mel, can we please go? I don't want Gus to think that his Mom and Uncle are abandoning him!”


“Two more minutes, Michael, she wants to make sure I’ve got this right!” Jurrell calls. “Get the engine started, we're almost done!”


“Okay!” He replies, putting the window up. “You heard him, Raven. So, Lindz, what’s her issue with him?”


“Just isn’t comfortable with him. She’ll have to deal with it as I think he’s going to be around for a bit.” She touches up her lipstick. “We don’t talk about him, Gus is going to be thrilled.”


After I adjust my cap, which only they insist I wear, I start the engine.


JURRELL


“Mel, this is ridiculous!” Lindsay calls out, startling me as I hadn’t heard the window go down, but explaining Mel’s heartbroken expression. “What is taking so long?  We’re going to hit a wall of traffic if we don’t leave now. You know how I hate to keep Gus waiting!”


“It’s not her, it's me, wanting to get it right!” I flash Lindsay a smile, which she sickeningly returns before closing the window. “No matter where they want to go, head to the diner. Ask for Sirius, if no Debs! Is there anything else I need to do?”


“Bite your tongue, no matter what, say nothing, okay? We have to be careful. Promise me.” 


“I promise, as much as I hate to, I promise.” Whilst she struggles not to cry; I ache and rage in equal measure. “Hold on, Melly, we’ll get you out of this, okay? You trust me?” She gives a watery wink. “It will be swift, because if this is you, Christ knows how my favourite boys are.”


“Just go!” She yells, before turning tail and running back to the house. 


I almost lose it when they get out chuckling, the hardest and ugliest being the wife!


“Aren’t we going then?” 


“Yes, but we thought it best that you sit between us.” Michael explains as Lindsay takes out some shopping bags. “You okay, Lindz?” 


“Look at this?!” She storms to his side. “How did this happen?!”


“It must have happened here!” He snarls as he pulls out a soiled dress and jacket. “Who could’ve done this?!”


“We were all in the kitchen.” I point out, before snorting and shaking my head.


“What? Was there someone you saw and we didn’t?” He huffs.


“No, how smug and ravished do they look!” I nod at Brian and Justin, who stumbles slightly, after he steadies him, Brian rubs his hip. I'm so happy for him. “Hey my guy, you good?!”


“Jurrell!” Justin cries, rushing to hug me. Michael’s hawk eyeing has me going in for a kiss on the lips, but then I smell him, so buss his cheek instead. He blushes.


“Man, you are ripe!” I declare, holding him away. He blushes harder. “So you can go longer then, or is it him with the power?” Whilst Brian seems unfazed by the question, Michael is like a statue. Time to turn that screw. “I’m glad you’re reaping the benefit of my teaching, Brian!”


“Me too.” He drawls. “We approve of what you brought. Most illuminating. We’ll meet properly later. We're not just ripe, all that straw, sweat and cum has made us itchy.” He turns to them. “Where are you two going that needs Raven?”


“If you must know, we’re taking Jurrel to collect my son.” Lindsay sniffs. “We’ve already been delayed by Mel.” 


“Were you two at it all this time?” Michael demands. 


“Can I have him back? Feel sure they don’t want you stinking of us yet.” Brian smirks, once Justin’s back where he belongs, he kisses his neck. “We don’t go at it, we make love, but not for the whole time. I did come to get some cheesecake”


He looks from the bag to him, then Lindsay. “I see. You should get refreshed, perhaps catch a nap after. We're taking Jurrell for dinner, so you…” Michael trails off as they decide to make out.


“Either go shower or make love!” I nudge Justin as I get in the car, then smile as they stroll back to the barn. 


“It has to have been him, typical thing he’d do.” Michael states. “We’ll have to get them replaced, not cleaned, replaced!” 


I fume as they take another five minutes putting the stuff back in the trunk. “Michael, Lindsay, is one of you going to text Gus to apologise for the delay?” 


They’re all smiles when they get in. “No, Mel would’ve done it, can’t guarantee she wouldn't have let the cat out of the bag though. Nowadays, she tends to be a bit of a spoilsport.” Where would you like to eat tonight?” 


“I hope she doesn’t, I love the element of surprise. I can’t do tonight. I am out with Ethan, remember?  We can celebrate dinner another time.”


“How about tomorrow or Friday?” She asks, putting up the partition, then using the intercom to instruct Raven.


“We’ll see.” I return and try not to flinch as they both link arms with me.


DINER - AN HOUR LATER


GUS


I’ve never seen a man look as uncomfortable as Juri did earlier. He’s had some respite from their pawing by going to the bathroom, but she’s watching for his return. It's been about four years since we last saw each other, he’s been building up Dad’s farm and that takes up all of his time. When Mom called to tell me he was here and how they were being so obsequious because they think she doesn’t like him, I wasn’t surprised. Anyone that they think can make Mom miserable, they hone in on. 


“We were beginning to think you’d fallen in.” Momma laughs as she gets up. When he doesn’t sit down, she taps his arm. “Everything okay?”


“Yeah, um, actually no. I’ve got to get back, something has come up. Gus, I am really sorry, man, I’ll catch up with you, your Mom, H and your Dads.” He picks up his jacket and strides out the back way before either of us can say anything. 


Her bed buddy comes back, looking chipper. “Is he still in the john?”


“No. Juri had to leave. Hi, Grandma and Uncle Elliott!” I call as they come in the front with H and Maya. “Did you get everything Mom wanted?”


“Before you answer that, Maya, Gus, are you allowed to call him that?” Michael asks, looking down his nose at me.


Maya slaps her forehead. “That’s how he taught him his name, what a stupid question.” H tries to mask his laugh as a cough, judging by the stink eyes he gets, he fails. “We’ve got everything we need. The only thing I need to do is book the table for Evan and Juri - actually I think I will book a booth instead around ten. Right, are we all ready?”


“We’ll see you later then.” Momma declares. “Michael and I have to replace some shopping items that were wrecked by person or persons unknown when we got home.”


“You got home, he didn’t.” Maya retorts. “Where’s the keenness you had earlier to spend time with Gus? Or now that the real reason for your presence has gone, you’ve reverted to your usual motherhood in absentia trope?” 


“I will be speaking to Justin about your attitude towards us.” She snipes whilst he nods.


“And he’ll pay as much attention to you as you do to Gus.” Maya returns. “Gus, H, wait with Sirius for a cab, please, and phone us the moment you get there. Be back home for seven, okay?”


MAYA


They swiftly depart, yelling their goodbyes. Michael and Lindsay have sat back down, he’s looking snooty whilst making a call. “Yes, I wonder if you can help us. We need a personal shopping appointment in the next hour, do you have availability?” She pulls out a soiled rag and glares at Elliott. He scratches his nose with his middle finger, everyone but her gets the gesture! “Great, that's excellent. My name is Michael Novotny, and there will be two of us. We need black and white tie attire.” He finishes his call with a smirk and steps out of the booth, before reaching back helping out Lady Muck. “Tell Mel that Lindsay will be home later, we're going to dinner.”


“You will be at the house for eight on the dot.” Nancy orders, I smirk at their flinching. Especially hers. “I have an announcement to make. Come on, guys, we’ve got a lot of cooking to do.”


“Fine.” Lindsay mutters, face red, she knows what side her bread’s buttered where her parents are concerned. “We’ll go to dinner afterwards.”


“I’ll bring the appointment forward whilst you freshen up, Lindz.” He states, sitting back down, she kisses his cheek, looks me up and down and  goes to beat her face, shame it's not with a mallet.


TEN MINUTES LATER


NANCY


“Well of course Raven took Juri back, he's the guest! We can’t get this much shopping in one cab! You have a car, which you were very quick to humble brag about when you got it, Michael. You’re ten minute’s walk away from here, just drive to your appointment then back to Britin, it's not as if you’re going to be drinking before then, is it?”


“Michael, let’s just go.” Lindsay declares. “We’re don’t want to keep them waiting.”


“Listen to your best friend, sweetheart” Debs simpers. “Traffic is going to be a bitch the longer you dawdle.”


As they walk away all I can think of is how the little madam’s bud is going to be nipped when they get back tonight.


BRITIN - EARLY EVENING


LOUNGE


NANCY


Everyone’s here, much to their chagrin, and we had a lovely dinner without them. They were on time, dressed to the nines, twittering about how coincidental it is that they’re going to Woody's too, so they may as well share the booth. Ethan and Juri look like they’d rather eat their own testicles. 


“Justin’s show has been finalised!” I declare. Although their eyes roll, both shine with avarice, time to prick that bubble of bitterness. “It will be in a month!” 


“I’m surprised you found the time between your other activities.” Lindsay smarms. “When and where is it, Justin, so I can make the arrangements? I had already sent word out to a select few when you started painting again.”


“You shouldn't have gone to that trouble dear. Who have you spoken to?” 


“What do you mean?” She frowns.


“You’ve been out of the arts’ market for so long, Justin asked us to act as his manager and lead host for this. And if this goes as well as we hope, I will host the next and your father does the backstage side.” 


“But Lindsay has always acted as Justin’s right hand woman in his art career.” Michael champions again.


“The great champion, who announced his retirement after his accident, instead of a hiatus.” Ronald states. “And made no effort to correct it, despite being asked several times. Would you, if you were an artist of Justin’s calibre, want to be handled by someone who has been so cavalier and lackadaisical?” 


“Lackadaisical Lindsay, now that has a lovely ring to it, Ronald!” Elliott sniggers.


“Who the fuck do you think you are calling Lindsay names?!” Michael shrieks.


“Your stepfather to be.” I declare. There’s a few seconds of silence before Brian screams, and starts to swing Elliott around whilst Justin is hugging Debs so hard that, for once, she’s pleading for release! 


ELLIOTT


Despite Brian’s twirling, my lunch remains in my stomach. I’m not sure if Michael’s will do the same.


“Will Winston be the ringbearer?!” Emmett beams from the cart as he starts to pour the whisky.


“Once he gives it back, then yes!” I chortle, frowns abound. “When Debs proposed, I was so pleased I knocked it out of her hand, Winston gobbled it.” 


The room rocks with laughter. “Silly old sausage!” Brian chortles. “As well as whisky, getting champagne!”


“So you get a little brother, eh, Brian?!” Drew teases as he helps Emmett, who swats his butt with a giggle..


“If I get a little brother then we all do!” He bellows back. “Hey, Mel, we've saved you some food. Before you eat, we're celebrating!”


“What’s the good news?” She looks around.


“I proposed, he said yes, but Whistler swallowed the ring!” Debs explains.


MEL


I look at the besties. His expression I can understand, hers not so much. “I knew it!”


“What do you mean you knew it?!” Nancy laughs.


“Love at first sight, that’s what I mean.” I hug Debs, then Elliott. I smirk at the bag at Lindsey's feet. “Take it, you’re staying with Michael tonight?”


“Um, yes, we have a lot to discuss now.” She mutters.


“Like what?” I move it and sit next to her. “Lindsay, what do you two need to discuss that means you’re having a sleepover?“ She blinks a few times. “Well?”


“Just things, Mel.” She snipes. “We’re both obviously shocked. Jurrell, Ethan, we won't be joining you for dinner now. Come on, Michael.” I push the bag under the chair. “Stop this! I’ve just been effectively fired by your best friend! I need to be with mine, surely you can understand that?!”


“If you want to call three hours of wafting around a party working then fine. And that’s not the only job you’ve lost. Today was the last day of yours as my wife. Mr Bestie, you can have her. Hopefully she will be faithful to you should you marry her. As for comfort, don’t forget this, or have you brought a new one?” I toss the strap-on into her lap, everyone is stunned into silence. I pour myself a whisky then plant a kiss on Jurrell’s forehead, he gives me a hug. “Thank you, thank you for what you said.”


“What did he say?” Justin waves Ethan aside, he too hugs me. “That’s it, we're done, can I kick her out?”


“He called me Melly, which filled me with joy. I am sick and tired of Gus and me being miserable. So yes, kick her out, remove her rights and any other trace of her. Ben and Drew would you mind?” 


“It will be our pleasure!” Ben growls. “You two wanna walk or be carried?”


They look from them to me and back again but before they can speak, they’re tossed over their shoulders and hauled screaming and shouting into the night. 


Ten minutes later, they’re back and beaming. “What took so long?

 

“Had to give them back the car.” Ben smirks. “You never said how lousy those two are at catching. And such a shame it is so dark. They’re going to be a while trying to find those keys in the bushes.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kiind and constructive if reviewiing, thanks