- Text Size +

CHAPTER 38 - AN APOLOGY ACCEPTED BUT…


GUS


“Talk then.” I jam my hands in my pockets.


“I know that I’ve…”


“Not the best start!” I scoff. “Do you know what you’re having?” 


“We’re finding out in a couple of weeks. He is looking forward to being a father…”


“...and you?” I ask. “Looking forward to being a mom?” Before she can answer he comes and sits next to her. “Why…”


“Michael…”


“You are discussing the future of my child...” He frowns when she bats his hand out of her lap. “…I need to be present to…”


“….we're not talking about that yet. We're expressing our feelings over the turpitude that got her knocked up..”


“That…” He squalls. “...how can you treat your brother or sister with such callousness?!”


“Call…callousness?!” I thunder. “You two have been screwing around for over half my life. Why stay? Was it to rub her nose in it?”


“We fell in love! Why is that so difficult to understand?!” He seethes.


“She’s in love with something…” I scoff. “...it’s a lot longer than your dick, and Dad has more of them!”


“Gus!” Mom gasps. “Whilst you’re right, let’s keep the disgust-smut at bay.” She turns to them. “You heard my son...”


“Michael, please respect their…”


“That’s a bitter irony!” Mom smirks at Lindsay elbowing him. “Answer me this, did you start our rows so that you two could strap later?”  


A furious Grandmammy stalks in. “Of course you’re in here! She’s the drink you wanted, eh, Michael? Lindsay, whip out your tits so he can slake…”


“...Mother!” Lindsay wails.


MEL


“I refuse to believe he’s not feasted already!” Nancy snipes. “Leave so they can continue…”


“He needs to answer my question first!” I order. “Did you start the rows deliberately so you could have the full wild Lindsay in your bed?!”


“…what’s the point?” He scowls.


“The point is that she deserves to know.” Lindsay states. “It wasn’t just Michael. How long had you known before you threw me out?”


 “Long enough.” I return. “And gave you enough hints that I did.”


“You…you knew when you sent her leathers and wine over?!” He springs up when Mom nods. “How?!” 


Whilst he’s picking up his tossed house keys, I move the chair closer, knowing he won’t sit there. “Those and my gut instinct came in handy. There were the other hints. Allowing you to be together but ensuring you weren’t gonna get it either. We did enjoy locking you in the disabled toilet. Hitting you where it hurts, Michael. Did you replace her earrings?”


“Yes, she was devastated. Actually, where are the things she was given when she was living with you…"


“Living?!” Nancy thunders. “They were married, not housemates!” 


“Nancy, it's okay. What about them?”


“We'll take them when we leave. Also, why not just tell us you knew?” He starts to scowl. “If you had, then we…”


“It is down to the cockfuckers to tell the cuckcold!” I growl. “Nancy, please get Justin, Brian and Maya…”


“What about Debs, Eliott and Ronald?” She frowns.


“This discussion needs to be with the parents and the boys…”


“Don’t even!” Gus snaps. “He’s my brother and you two aren’t in a position to make demands. Speaking of positions, which one knocked her up?!” 


“Gus…” Lindsay grimaces. “…please…”


“Not as much fun as the strap?! Let me make it clear, I am unsurprised that you are such a disappointment. When he was gone, it was all an act. Even though I knew that, I had a grain…” He holds back his tears whilst Nancy and I struggle to control our tempers in the face of their fake sorrow and his smirking. “...just remember you dumbass iconoclast that I didn't stop her, neither will that baby!”


“Lindz won’t do that to me!” 


“Lindz has and always will do whatever she wants!” Nancy states, opening the door then calling out for the others, but everyone arrives. “For now, it’s just the fathers, Maya and Hunter, and…” They step in. “... the door stays open!”


MAYA


Brian sits between Lindsay and Mel with Justin on her other side. Myself and Hunter flank Gus, which leaves nowhere for Michael to sit. He approaches Lindsay. “Get up, Lindz, so you can sit on my lap.”


“Debs, bring something for Michael to sit on, please?” Brian calls, looking disgusted. “Keep your pawing and grinding in your home.”


“Before we come to any agreement...” Justin smirks as she returns with a mucky milking stool. “...you two need to say sorry to Gus and Mel for all of your lies and disrespect. After he sits.” Debs puts the stool in the middle of us. “Or both leave.”


“Michael…” Lindsay begins.


“It’s disgusting!” He exclaims.


“No more disgusting than your behaviour, sit!” Debs shouts, jabbing him in the stomach. He doubles over, gasping for air. “As if you could feel that through all that fat!”


“I am not fat!” He grunts, scowling when Debs smacks away his hand.


Justin laughs. “It’s her who's supposed to eat for two! Gus, come sit here.” 


“May I have some water, please?” Lindsay asks, grimacing at Michael’s dying swan antics. 


“Not before you apologise. Granny Debs, you stay…” Gus retorts. “...Grandmammy, Granddaddy…” They rush in. “...to them too!”


“Agreed we need to apologise to you two…” Michael spouts. “...but our love didn’t affect anyone else.”


“Them two?” Brian growls. “You can’t even…”


“...your lies did.” I interject, smiling as Justin sits in Brian’s lap and Michael is thwarted from taking Gus’s seat by Debs. 


“What about your lies?” He sulkily perches on the stool. “You had feelings for Mel and…”


“Waited. Until she was free and healed before admitting them.” I return. “Lindsay, you start, he’ll follow as usual.”


“Mel and Gus, I unreservedly apologise for everything that I’ve done to hurt you. I couldn't help what happened.” She turns to her parents. “I’ve already apologised to my parents, haven’t I, and explained how things happened, right?”


“Yes, she has.” Ronald clips out, after the reminder-nudge from Nancy, which the simpletons miss. “We have accepted. Your turn, Novotny.”


“I won't apologise for loving Lindz, though we could’ve handled it better.” 


I glance at Gus, who nods. “Lindsay, they’ve been sold, so you can’t...” I wait for her to look at me. “...he asked about the things gained during your residency. We’ve sold them to buy things for the babies…”


“But some things I bought myself!” She gasps. 


“What money from what job did you use?” Hunter scoffs.


“Let’s move on.” Brian inhales deeply. “Keep still.” 


“What’s the matter, Michael?” Justin chuckles at his disapproving look. “This is our home, we're married and faithful to each other. If I want to grind his gear, I will. If that causes you discomfort, though you did like to watch me dance…”


 “Dance?” Lindsay turns to a red-faced Michael.


“Once…”


“...that we know of and once too many!” Brian snaps. “As my husband was about to say, you no likey you fuck off.” He pulls Justin’s head back. “Go sit over there, I need to concentrate! “


“Spoilsport.” Justin tosses over his shoulder as he takes Debs' seat, Hunter gives her his and he perches on the sofa arm. “So for now you can stay in the new bungalow, then we will make….“ 


“...why?!” Ronald explodes. ”Nancy, get us some chairs, please.” 


“I’ll bring them!” Daphne calls from the hallway, Michael’s hope that the third one is for him is dashed when Hunter hops into it. “Two seconds, getting peach tea!” Silence reigns whilst she wheels it in, giggles are suppressed when she gives everyone bar Michael a glass. “Okay, Hunter, thanks for keeping that warm for me. Before you gripe, as their mom-to-be, I need to know where my stressors are. Continue.”


“She’s keeping her rights, it makes sense for them to move into the cottage for now.” Gus explains. “That child should not be punished for how they came into this world. They’re still half mine.”


“We’re beyond thrilled that you are being so magnanimous, Gus!” Lindsay gushes. “Aren’t we, Michael?”


“Yes. Thank you.” He winces as the stool creaks under his weight. 


“When will you move in?” Brian asks, pouring Lindsay another glass, which she downs, much to Michael’s dismay. 


“I needed that. Thanks, Daphne, Brian.” Lindsay dabs her lips. “We will move in whenever it is comfortable for Gus and Mel. But, which bungalow, and how many rooms does it have?”


“Oh, of course, you don’t know. We remodelled the cottages into a bungalow.” Gus replies. “There are three rooms, none of which are mine. You will be provided a residence...”


“…where you live?” Michael’s keen look makes Lindsay cringe. He, of course, doesn’t notice! “We get to be a family with Gus and his soon to be brother or sister?” 


JUSTIN


“Yes and yes.” Brian smiles, the lick lip goes straight to my cock. “To be clear whilst you can reside on the grounds, our lives are to remain separate...”


“…Gus and Mel have forgiven us.” Lindsay objects. “Surely we can be in their lives again?”


“…for now, if you had let me finish!” His growl has me shifting and wishing they would hurry up and leave!


“We’ve not forgiven you.” Mel fumes. “We’ve accepted the apology, you've got to earn our trust and respect back.”


“How do we do that?” She asks.


“Not doing what you did before!” Gus sighs crossly. “Showing willingness and good faith from the outset.”


“Anything!” Michael declares.


“Sell your house.” Gus states, they look astonished. “You don't need it, you’ll be living with us, remember?”


“Um…” He begins. “...what do you think Lindz, we need…”


“...agreed.” She states. “Anything else?”


“You grant me a no contest divorce.” Mel takes Maya’s hand. “We both want to be with the loves of our…”


“...we do!” Michael exclaims, then shuffles over Lindsay on his knees. “Lindz, as soon as you're free, marry me!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind, and constructive, if reviewing. Thanks