- Text Size +

 

Justin stood up as Seth returned to the bar, his eyes wide and questioning. "Seth? What the hell? You've been gone for a long time; I was about to start walking home."

 

"I'm sorry, baby." Seth moved almost lethargically to the bar, not bothering to take a seat, knowing he wouldn't be here for long. "I had a call from the hospital. There's been an emergency. I have to go."

 

"Oh..." Justin responded, disappointment in his voice. "It figures, right? One of the few times we actually go out."

 

Seth scowled, uncertain he liked Justin's disapproving tone. "I don't expect it will be more than a couple of hours. I will be the first that gets sent home. They have to pay me big time to call me in like this."

 

"It's fine. I don't mind." Justin finished his drink before replacing it on the bar, standing to his feet, well aware that Seth didn't like to wait for anything. "I'm ready to leave."

 

Immediately, Seth shook his head, fear overtaking him at Justin's response. He knew that was what he wanted, but a stronger voice in the back of his head implored him to change Justin's mind. "No! I don't want tonight to be ruined. I promised you a visit to Babylon, and I want you to go and see it. A few drinks at the bar won't hurt you. Then, you can come home afterward."

 

"Without you?" Justin asked, his nose scrunching up, a look he had when he was his most confused. "Since when do you want me around other men? Especially horny men that are looking to hook up---"

 

Seth shrugged, his eyes falling on the passes for Babylon that had been offered to them. He placed one in Justin's hand and kept the other for himself. "Maybe it's time I learned to trust you more. Anyway, I need to go." Seth leaned forward, kissing Justin quickly on the lips, before he pulled back to say, "Go check it out and have fun... but not too much fun. I want you home when I get there."

 

Nodding, Justin answered, "I'm sure I'll be there. I can't imagine staying for too long. And, you can trust me, Seth. I won't risk what we have for a one-time fuck. You should know that."

 

Briefly, the unfogged portion of his mind reflected on Justin's words, unable to dismiss his skepticism. Justin was fucking hot, and they both knew that. He was sending him alone into a sexual playground where others would seek him out. Seth remembered the man that had bought them drinks earlier; as he looked down at the end of the bar, he noticed that he was gone now as well. Men like that were a threat to him. And yet, he had to send Justin into the lion's den. "I'll join you if this turns out to be quick, but I wouldn't count on it." Once again, he brushed his lips across Justin's, reminding him in no uncertain terms, "Just remember that you have a boyfriend."

 

Silently, Justin watched as Seth made his exit, confused by everything that had transpired. It wasn't uncommon for Seth to get called into work, but for him to send him to Babylon without him, it simply went against everything that he knew about his boyfriend. Although much of his memory was hazy from before the bashing, he remembered everything from the time he had regained consciousness in the hospital. Seth had taken a personal interest in his case and attended to him zealously. At the time, he had thought to ask Seth how he could spend so much time with him, often just sitting with him, talking to him, his eyes watching him constantly. After what had happened to him, he had found it comforting. In actuality, he no idea if he and Seth really had that much in common, so much of his past was a blur. Primarily, he had gone on what Seth had told him about his life. It was amazing that Seth knew so much about it since they hadn't met before he was in his care at the hospital. He had never really thought that much about it. But, now he began to question it. Was it because of Seth's bizarre actions tonight, or was another premonition about to be triggered?

 

As Justin made the small walk over to Babylon, he looked at the long line and the lights that set it apart from all the other buildings and clubs. Something seemed so familiar, but he had no idea as to what it could be. He was sure he had never been here before. Before the bashing, he wouldn't have been old enough to gain entrance. Shrugging his shoulders, knowing he wouldn't find any answers regarding his seemingly lost past, Justin walked past the line, awkwardly bumping into another man that wasn't standing in a straight line, but off to the side talking to his friends. Justin smiled apologetically at the man that was slightly shorter than himself. "Uhhh, sorry. I didn't see you there."

 

"Maybe you should slow down, Junior. And watch where you're going!" the man grumbled, moving closer to his group of friends. He squinted at the blond, continuing to scowl in irritation. "I think you're too young for Babylon, kid. Better run on home now."

 

"Michael, leave him alone. He's obviously old enough. He was just at Woody's with another hottie, and Brian bought them drinks. And, if I'm not mistaken, that's a pass to get inside that he's holding in his hot little hand." Laughing in excitement, knowing they would get to see the almighty Kinney in action tonight, Emmett whispered, "Better hurry along, sweetie. You don't want to keep the big BAD waiting---"

 

After nodding, Justin moved on ahead, ignoring the man that had been called ‘Michael' demanding answers about how he had met Brian and why he would give him a guest pass. It was impossible not to remember Brian, the man that had bought them drinks, and in the process, had virtually fucked him right under his boyfriend's eyes. As he handed his pass to the man at the door, it amazed him how simple it was to enter with that small piece of paper. The man never gave him a second look as he motioned him inside, the signature at the bottom the only thing of interest to the other man.

 

Justin's eyes widened as he stepped inside, visually taking in all of the sights and sounds, in an instant realizing he couldn't have ever been in this place. Even with his sketchy memory, he would have remembered this place. The aura was indescribable. The air was filled with electricity, the smell of hot, sweaty bodies began to push his somewhat dormant desires to the surface. Continuing to look around, smiling at the bodies grinding against each other, the men and even women seemingly meshed together, Justin was captivated by everything he saw. Were all clubs like Babylon? He couldn't imagine it. There was something special about this place. He couldn't believe how anxious he was to explore it.

 

Stepping up to the bar, Justin waited for the bartender to greet him, a bright smile on his face when he asked for a beer on tap. He was silent as the other man looked at him in assessment, slightly tensing when he felt someone coming up behind him, far too close to be casual. Justin swallowed, not a doubt in his mind of who was nearly pressing up against him, uncertain of how he wanted to handle this encounter, remembering the last one had almost gotten out of hand. This time, though, Seth wouldn't be present to interfere, not that his boyfriend had been any true obstacle for the unbelievably hot and predatory Mr. Kinney. Justin wondered if anyone could be. During the brief time they had interacted, he had sensed that Brian Kinney was a man that did as he wanted, took what he wanted. His mind might be damaged, but he still didn't have a doubt as to what this man wanted from him. If not for Seth, he wasn't sure he would be able to resist giving it to him.

 

"May I see your ID, Sir?" the bartender asked, a skeptical eyebrow raising at the young man, obviously not impressed that his boss was about to hit on the young blond, assuming they hadn't officially met as of yet.

 

"I believe I have to be of legal age just to enter this establishment..." Justin told him, forcing himself to ignore the presence behind him. "Now, about that beer---"

 

Placing both hands on the bar, using one of them to idly wipe the slightly wet surface, the man adamantly stated, "Not without an ID, creampuff."

 

"Creampuff? W-what the fuck?" Justin began to sputter. "I hope you don't serve all of your customers like this---" Justin heard the low chuckle from behind him, wondering when the ‘big bad' as Brian had been referred to outside by someone he assumed was one of his friends, would decide to intercede - one way or another.

 

Clearing his throat, Brian captured his bartender's attention, staring at him intently, and yet, not in a menacing way. "I appreciate your diligence, Alex; however, I know this young man." Brian ran a finger along the blond's neck, his tongue stroking his lips as he thought about tasting him... vowing that he would taste him in every way imaginable. "Despite this creamy and baby soft skin, Justin is of legal age and can have anything to drink that he wants." Brian moved in closer, his chest pressing against the other man's back. "All of his drinks are to go on my tab."

 

"B-but..." Justin began to protest, all thought of what he had been about to say temporarily displaced when his ardent admirer lowered his lips to follow the skin along the back of his neck, his tongue scorching his skin, and yet, his face feeling slightly cool against him. "Uhhhh, Mr. Kinney, I can buy my own drinks, and I really don't think you should be doing that."

 

"Doing what?" Brian whispered, his eyes closing as he inhaled the man's scent, the taste of Justin's skin making him burn and ache at the same time. Not only did he want to fuck him, and he wanted that badly, he also wanted to taste him in every way. An unrelenting hunger was beginning to form in him. He doubted he would be satisfied until he gorged on this man completely.

 

Justin gasped. "S-seducing me..." Instantly, Justin realized he had said the wrong thing when Brian's arms tightened around him, a growl sliding from the other man's throat, a moan escaping as he felt hands gliding down his arms, not a doubt in his mind that his touch was soon to be much more intimate.

 

Brian chuckled against the back of Justin's neck, wishing the two of them were alone, knowing if they were, things would be proceeding much differently. "Seducing? What an old-fashioned word from so young. And... it can only be construed as that if I am actually succeeding."

 

Forcing himself to pull free from the sensual grip this man was so effortlessly weaving around him, Justin pushed the hands away, surprised when Brian complied with his efforts. His hand was slightly shaking when he picked up the mug of beer, relieved when his persistent stalker moved away from him by taking a seat next to him. "Thanks for the beer," Justin told him shyly, lowering his eyes when he met the hazel eyes that seemed to glitter at him in response.

 

"My pleasure..." Brian answered, the desire he had for the younger man clearly recognizable. "I see you came without your shadow. It's a shame he couldn't join you."

 

Justin laughed. "Is it really?"

 

"I won't lie to you. No, it's not. When I gave the two of you the passes, it was you that I wanted to use it... not your boyfriend." Brian moved his eyes over the hot blond, knowing he had never wanted a man so intensely, uncertain of how he would resist his more primal instincts to possess this man. As he looked into the gorgeous blue eyes, he didn't see a reason why he should. Remembering the block in Justin's mind that he had encountered back at Woody's, Brian decided to give it another try, deciding that no harm could come from it if he made the attempt silently through his thoughts, and not verbally. Step outside with me, Justin. You want to be alone with me.

 

A frown appeared on Justin's face, his eyes widening as he looked at Brian, mesmerized by the intensity of his gaze. Justin shook his head, more than a little confused. He felt a slight pressure in the back of his head, whispers attacking him, but words he couldn't understand. They were faint, almost calling out to him from a great distance. He was about to ask Brian if he had said something more when he was distracted by someone shouting out to Brian.

 

"Briannnnn..." the high-pitched voice began to shout, over and over. "Briannnnn!" As the shouts continued, the sound became louder and closer. Justin winced as the screeching continued, his eyes filling with tears as the pain began to envelop him. "I-I have to go. I have really sensitized hearing since my attack; I can't deal with that noise."

 

Brian nodded curtly. "I understand. He has the same effect on me; although, not physically... but nonetheless still painful. Give me a minute, and I'll walk you out." He turned to face Michael, his eyes cold and menacing when he warned, "Shut the fuck up, Michael and leave me alone. I'm busy!"

 

"Busy?" he squealed. "With this twink?" Michael waved Justin away as if he was meaningless. "Forget him, Brian. You can do much better."

 

Brian whipped his head around as he noticed Justin getting up from his stool, and heading for the exit. "If I lose him, I'm taking it out on you!" Brian stood up, knowing his words were ridiculous. Justin couldn't get too far ahead of him. No human could outrun him. That was actually beside the point. He didn't care to explain the ease of catching up to the younger man. Once again, Michael interfered in his business. That was becoming too much of a nuisance. Should it continue, he might need to do something. "Stay here. I'll deal with you when I get back---"

 

Pushing away from the bar, Brian weaved in between the bodies that stood in his way, his eyes scanning for the blond head that he knew couldn't be too far ahead of him. He scowled when he heard Michael calling out to him, thinking that he might actually kill him one of these days. He couldn't deal with him for much longer. "Justin, wait!" Brian shouted, still determined to succeed in one of his goals for the night. He wanted to see where Justin lived. Once he did that, he could make his plans. He had hoped to make more progress than that, but for tonight, that would have to be enough.

 

Michael stared with his mouth hanging open, unable to believe that Brian would ditch him for that unsociable little fucker. He turned to Emmett, his mouth still agape. "Did you see that? Brian dumped us to chase after that little shit. What the fuck is wrong with him. I'm his best friend!"

 

Emmett knew better than to argue about anything Michael was saying. It was all completely ridiculous, but Michael wouldn't see that. "Come on, baby. Let's dance. Maybe we'll find some hot studs of our own."

 

"I already have a boyfriend. I'm not looking for a stud." Michael followed Emmett out to the sea of bodies that were mostly in the pretense of dancing, most of them doing everything but having actual sex. "I just don't understand why Brian would abandon his friends for that kid. He's nothing."

 

Shaking his head, Emmett couldn't hold his tongue. "He's anything but that, Mikey. Did you get a good look at him? He's a hottie and he seems so sweet."

 

"Sweet?" Michael snapped over the music, "the little twerp almost knocked me down."

 

"To be fair, you were standing out in the middle of the walkway. It would have been difficult to pass you without touching you at all." Ignoring all of Michael's tedious ramblings and incessant whining, Emmett lifted his arms over his head, dancing to the music, his eyes searching the room, always looking for that special someone.

 

"I don't want to dance." A pout appeared on Michael's face when he realized Emmett was ignoring him as well. "I'm sitting at the bar until Brian gets back. He told me to wait, so that's what I'm going to do."

 

Emmett grunted as Michael walked away. Sure he did, he thought to himself. Brian hadn't said how long, though. After seeing him stalking the blond at Woody's, and now chasing him out of Babylon, he doubted Brian's return would be very quick. And if he returned unsatisfied, Michael would be facing an irritated Brian. He wasn't sure he wanted to stick around to watch that.

 

TBC