- Text Size +

Chapter  10


Brian led Justin into the house. Ronni started some water to make some of her tea.  Justin was going to need something to calm down or he was going to have a major crash, she worried.  Dante and Emmett waited outside until the limo was gone and they were sure Craig was off the grounds.  James contacted the police and they assured him they would escort Craig out of the area. 

Emmett, James, and Dante walked in.  “He’s gone and he won’t be back tonight.  The police suggested you call your lawyer tomorrow and let them know what happened.  The new restraining order hasn’t been processed yet.”

“What the hell was he doing here?” Brian shouted.  

“Brian, people are sleeping upstairs.  Let’s not wake them,” Ronni said softly. “Here, drink this.” She handed a cup to Brian and then a cup to Justin. 

“What is this?” Brian asked Ronni.

“It’s a calming tea.  Justin’s also has some of his headache herbs,” Ronni said as she poured some tea in four more cups. 

Brian had sat down next to Justin at the counter but he was having a much harder time focusing. “Ronni, what did you put in here? I know I was mad.” Brian leaned over and kissed Justin.

“I suggest you two finish those cups quickly and go upstairs quickly or you may not make it up the steps.”

Justin’s eyes were a little glazed over, too. “Ronni, I haven’t felt like this since the last time we smoked a joint.”

“Well, Dante brought a little home with him so I made you some tea.  Now, go to bed.  James let the guard know about the visitor and the two of them will keep an eye out but it isn’t likely he will be back tonight and it will be light in a couple hours.”

Brian and Justin moved up the steps slowly.  They managed to undress and fell into bed. “I know I’m mad at Craig but right now it really doesn’t matter,”  Justin said as he pulled Justin against him.  “I’m sorry he is such an ass.”

“He wants our little boy,” Justin said as he started to cry but then he tensed.  “No, he is not going to do that to me again.  I am not ever going to cry over things he has done. If he touches one beautiful hair on his head I will kill him.  I’m not playing.  At least I would go to jail knowing Aaron was safe.”

“Oh, Sunshine, you know you don’t mean that.  First of all, I couldn’t let you get locked up.  Secondly, our kids need you, and third, how would Molly react?”

“Damn, I can’t think straight.  I love you, babe.  I need to sleep.  Will you slide in me?” Justin kissed Brian.

“Hell if I can say No to that.” Brian moved into him and within moments they were both asleep.

Considering the alcohol they had drank the night before and spiked tea Ronni had  given them, Brian and Justin both woke with clear heads.  It was after 10:00 and they could hear the kids downstairs. Justin started to get up but Brian pulled him back down and kissed him.  “We need to talk before we go down to everyone.”

“It’s already so late.  Mom and…”

“Justin, last night you said some things…” he took a deep breath.  “You didn’t mean what you said, did you?”

“Yes, I did.  I know that Aaron would be safe with you and the extended family.”

“Sunshine, I couldn’t function without you.  He is not worth losing your freedom and like I said last night, what would Molly’s reaction be?”

“Damn, Brian, I know it is a stupid thought but it is how I feel.”

“I think we can take care of this in the courts and until it is settled, I am upping security. We will have guards around the clock.”

Justin jumped out of bed now and started pacing.  “I hate that we have to spend money on that asshole. I mean let the court deal? Why isn’t the restraining order in place? He should have been in jail last night and he should be locked up again!”

Brian got up and managed to envelope Justin in his arms and after a moment, Justin calmed down and held onto him tightly. “Sunshine, we can deal with this.  Who the hell cares about how much money we have to spend?”

“I had a feeling of dread and now I wonder if the dread is the fact that he might have some legal rights.  Dani signed off on the adoption but he never did. Just because he was in prison doesn’t mean we aren’t going to have a fight on our hands.”

“Justin, you know I will do everything I can to get this taken care of but right now you need to pull yourself together.  I will let the lawyer know what is going on so he can start on it first thing but right now, you and I need to take a quick shower and go downstairs.  I am sure Jenn and Molly want to talk to you.”

“You’re right.  If you weren’t here…”

“Remember I feel the same way about you.”

“I know, I won’t do anything irrational. I promise.”

Brian kissed him and took his hand leading him toward the bathroom. Ten minutes later they were standing in the kitchen. Justin  stood next to Aaron.  He was fine.  He would be fine.  Every person in that room would do anything for this little boy and that was a lot of people.  James was there.  So were Ronni and Dante, not to mention his mom, Tuck, and Molly.”

“Where’s Emmett?” Brian asked. “And our star.” Looking out at the pool house.

James responded, “He is with Nat.  They should both be here soon. Tom stopped by his dressing room last night.”

“Oh, and?”

“He told him it was all or nothing. Mom, is that food ready? I’m starving.” James changed the subject knowing Nat would not want to be questioned and he saw Em and Nat walking across the pool deck. 

Soon the room was filled with laughter and accolades to the performer.  Gus came over and gave Nat a hug.  “I wish I could have seen you. I bet you were beautiful.” Nat kissed the little boy. “But you are always beautiful.” Gus said and then went back and sat on his own chair to finish eating.

After eating Justin took his mom and Molly to the formal living room where they could be alone. “What happened last night, Justin?” Molly asked.  No one has told us anything other than there was a late night visitor but I have a feeling I know who it was.”

“Dad slipped in on foot after the limo had come through the gate.” Justin focused on Molly because Jenn wasn’t surprised at anything their father could do. “Molly, you know I was trying to let him live his life, even if I didn’t want to be part of it but he is threatening to take Aaron.  He figures if he can’t manage my life he has a new son to start on.”

“But, he doesn’t even know Aaron.” Molly started crying. “I thought he was doing well. He asked me questions but appeared to accept my answer when I said I wouldn’t answer that. Did he follow me to find you? Oh, no! Maybe he …”

“Molly, none of this is your fault.  We are fairly sure he followed us last weekend and since then he has come past here daily, just waiting for his chance.  He must have been somewhere in the area all night and waited until we arrived home.” Justin turned to Jenn and continued, “Mom, I don’t think he would do anything to you and Molly.  I really don’t but I wanted you to know what he’s up to and I have a feeling tomorrow our lawyer will be in court pushing through the restraining order.”

“He’s not going back to jail, is he?”

“Mol, That’s not what I am trying to do but if my kids are threatened, I will do whatever it takes.”

“I understand, bro.  I really do.  I just hope he comes to his senses before he ends up back in jail.” The siblings hugged each other and then Jenn joined them.

“I am so proud of both of you. He doesn’t deserve either of you and Justin, if there is anything I can do to help with this issue, I will.  I know when you first told me you were going to adopt that little boy, I wasn’t sure how I would feel about him but I should have known he would be as sweet and lovable as those raising him. I love all my grandchildren so much.”

“We know that, Mom.  Now I know you have to get out of here.  I will be in touch.  I love you both.” Justin kissed them before they returned to the main room. 

Soon the house seemed to get quiet.  Ronni and Dante, took a walk on the lovely fall day to check out their new home.  Em and James had Natalia over to check out their guest room, making sure everything he would need during his recovery was available. And Brian and Justin kept their children close.  Brian took Gus for a walk while Justin stayed in the house with the youngest two.  After Jessi fell asleep, he held Aaron and read him a story until he, too, drifted off. Justin held his precious boy close.  He knew he would do anything to keep this little one safe but he also knew Brian was right, too.  They had to do it the right way.  He just hoped the court saw it their way.  


Molly drove her friend home and then went to a nearby park. She was angry at her father and she wondered if he would listen to her.  And could she continue a relationship with him if he continued to threaten Justin.  She called him, not sure if she wanted him to answer.  

“Hello.”

“Dad, can you meet me to talk?”

“Sure, honey. Where and when?”

“Can you come now?” He said he could and she told him where she was.

Craig pulled into the park but didn’t look at the BMW he pulled up next to. He pulled out his phone to text her when she stepped out of her car. She looked at her phone and saw his message.  “I’m right here, Dad,” she said as she shut the driver’s door.

“Wow, your mom or her boy toy must be making good money.”

“Dad, Mom didn’t pay for it. Justin got it for me.  Well, and in a roundabout way you did. The money he was awarded from the course case was put in a trust for me. He knew I would need a car for college. If I have my own wheels I can come help with the kids sometime.”

“I wish I could afford a car like that.” Craig looked in the window.

“Well, it seems to me you did until you kidnapped Justin.”

“Molly, I know you will never understand but I thought I was doing what was best for him.”

“And is that why you want to do the same to Aaron?  What would be good for Aaron if he lived with you in what I am guessing is a hole in the wall apartment? Have you thought about it, Dad? How much do you make in an hour? Do you know how much a daycare costs?”

“Molly, I didn’t…”

“You stalked him outside of his house at 3:00 this morning and then entered the estate without permission.”

“Molly, you know he would never give me permission.  I just want him to acknowledge me as his father and Aaron’s father.”

“But you aren’t Aaron’s father.  Brian and Justin are his fathers…”

“Stop! I cannot stand the thought of my flesh and blood being raised by …”

“Your flesh and blood? You need to see something.” Molly walked toward a covered shelter and Craig followed. They sat by a picnic table. “I don’t know if I should show you this. Justin might get pissed but you need to see this.” Molly clicked play on a video and set her phone down on the table in front of them.  

A video Justin had taken this summer started. He had sent it to Molly and Jenn when they arrived in Atlanta. It was shortly after Aaron had started walking and he was toddling over to Brian. “Dadadada,” Aaron said as he fell into Brian’s arms.  Brian picked up the little boy and kissed him before swinging him around. When he brought him back to his chest, Aaron gave him one of his sloppy kisses. Justin’s voice was in the background praising Aaron on how well he did walking.  Brian came over to Justin and the camera and they exchanged Aaron for the phone.  

“Give Daddy a kiss, Aaron.” Aaron leaned in and kissed Justin. The look on Justin’s face was pure love. 

“Wave at Daddy,” Justin said and he and Aaron waved as Brian ended the video.

“Dad, of course I don’t remember that age but were you around to play with us when we were that age? I have seen you holding us at that age but it was always like a pose for a picture. You looked like you couldn’t wait to get rid of us.”

“Kinney dumped him on your brother quick enough.”

“Dad, that’s because nothing makes Justin happier than to hold and play with his kids.”

“So basically he’s turned into a housewife.”

“First of all, Dad, that would not be an insult to him because his family is everything to him but does a housewife have a multimillion dollar art career on the side?”

“His art or the money he got from me?” Craig’s voice was bitter.

“Dad, that is just petty. And I already told you that all the money he got from you is in trust for me. Because of him, I will not have to work on the side.”

“I would have paid for your college!” Craig said, looking at her.

“Would I have been required to attend only the school of your choice and take courses only in the area you chose for me?  That is what you were trying to get Justin to do.”

Craig looked at Molly and opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again.  He looked at her face and then down at her phone that had a picture of Justin and his family. Brian was holding a newly born Jessi while Gus leaned over her and Justin was holding on to a smiling Aaron.

“Dad, if you break up that family, you really will kill Justin.  And you will damage Aaron for the rest of his life.  You can’t give him what he needs.  You don’t have it in you. He needs his family.  The only family he has known.” Molly picked up her phone and stood.

“Dad, somewhere deep inside I know you know what is right and wrong. Mom loved you once and I know you love me, you just don’t know how to show it.  I promise if you prove to me you can show you have learned how to show love, I will talk to Justin about meeting Aaron.”  Molly bent over and kissed Craig’s cheek.  “I haven’t given up on you, Dad.  Don’t give up on yourself.”  Molly got in her car and drove away, leaving Craig sitting there silent and alone.


The next week went smoothly.  Brian contacted their lawyer Monday morning and the restraining order was put in place immediately.  The local police had people going past regularly in the evening and overnight. They also had spoken to the store manager who promised to call the parole officer if he didn’t show up for work for the time being he was behaving himself.  

On Wednesday, Brian and Justin were holding their interviews at Brian’s office.  They were going to hold three in the morning for the house keeping and in the afternoon they had two interviews for the manny/nanny position. James promised he wouldn’t leave the grounds without Aaron.  They expected him to be home all day but if for any reason Ronni had to take Aaron somewhere, James would be their driver.

Brian went into the office at his regular time and Justin was there an hour later.  “Justin, it is so good to see you.  You haven’t popped in to see Brian since before your trip to Atlanta.”

“It has been too long,” Justin said as he hugged Cynthia. “You are as beautiful as ever and I hope he has been behaving himself.”

Arms came from behind and pulled Justin against a hard chest, “Do I need to worry about you two? I am not worried about sex but it’s the secrets.” Brian turned Justin around and kissed him. “Cynthia, please buzz me before you send them up one at a time.”

“Of course,” she smiled at Justin, “you and I need to have lunch soon.”

“We will set that up soon.” Justin patted her shoulder as he walked away with Brian.

“Why are you two having lunch?”

“To talk about you, of course. Now we need to look through these and get an idea for who we think is the best fit.  Ronni and Em have done all the background checks and all have impeccable work histories.”  

“Do we know if they are gay?”

“Brian, you aren’t going to discriminate against someone because of their sexual preference are we?”

“No, of course not.  I just don’t want to see someone come in who can’t deal with us.  You know we are not always discreet.”

“Brian, if it was possible, Em would have already weeded them out and if he didn’t, they aren’t openly bigoted. Hell, knowing Em, he already told them straight out and asked where they stand.”

“You are right, Emmett has never been shy when it comes to sexuality.  He probably weeded out the cute guys, too, so he would think he wouldn’t have to worry about James.”

“James is gorgeous,” Justin said with a wink.

“He is, is he?” Brian yanked Justin against him and kissed him, feeling Justin’s cock twitch through his pants. As he reached for Justin’s crotch, the phone buzzed. “I swear that woman…” He moved to his desk, “Yes, Cynthia?”

“Your first interview has arrived.”

“Give us five minutes and then send her up.” Brian turned toward Justin, “Ready to go?”

“I am.  Too bad we have to do this interview first.” Justin kissed him and slid his hand down to Brian’s fly and rubbed it gently. “Maybe if this one goes quickly we will have time before the next one.”

Forty minutes later the first interview was done.  “So, what do you think?” Brian asked.  “You are going to deal with the housekeeper a lot more than I do.”

“I think she would do a good job but I am not sure her personality is right.  She seems a little serious for us.”

Brian pulled Justin close, “We are serious about some things.” Justin lifted his face and Brian kissed him. “It is a damn good thing you aren’t here everyday.  I would never get any work done if I knew this body was just a few doors away.”

“Well, for now anyway, that isn’t feasible.” Justin’s phone pinged and he looked at it.  “Em is just letting me know all is quiet at the house.”

And then Brian’s phone buzzed. “Send them up, Cynthia.”

There was a knock on the office door.  “Come in,” Brian responded.  A thirty something woman walked in. 

Justin approached her with a hand extended. “Good morning.  Are you Charly?”

“I am and you are Justin Taylor.  I’m not a stalker or anything but I am a fan of your art.”

“Well, thank you.  This is my husband, Brian Kinney.”  Brian came over and shook her hand.  

“As you can see, I am not everyone’s idea of a housekeeper.” Charly had tattoo sleeves on each arm and her hair was cropped and dyed blue. “I can cover up the arms if you have formal event."

“Charly, we don’t care what your look is. Tell us about your experience.”

Charly told them about growing up working in her parents' hotel.  She cleaned rooms and helped in the hotel restaurant.  

She had helped cater weddings and other celebrations and eventually did a lot of the cooking for these events.  “I enjoy being with people but due to personal reasons, I needed to find a day job.  That doesn’t mean I can’t do an evening from time to time but most nights I need to be able to get home by 6:00. Ronni assured me that would work. She also said, as the housekeeper, I wouldn’t have to live there but,” she stopped talking.

“Just spill it,” Brian said.  

“Charly, whatever it is, we want to hear it.  I like you and I think you would be a good fit for our house but we need to know what you need to tell us.”

“I have a daughter.  She will be twelve in a couple months.  I am trying to make a better life for her.  I am taking courses online and working on a business degree.  We have been living with my parents most of the time but it is time for us to move on.  She wouldn’t need a room of her own.  We have shared a room…”

“Charly, we have one more interview before we make a decision but if we choose you,” Brian looked over at Justin, “Your daughter and you would be more than welcome to live in the pool house.  It isn’t big but there are two small bedrooms.  It might not be free immediately but it will be free soon.” Brian smiled at Charly.

“I have a feeling you would be able to move in there right away but like Brian said, we do need to hold our last interview and then we are going to be interviewing for a nanny this afternoon.  If we choose you, of course you will be able to see the estate before you make a decision.”

They shook hands and Charly left.  “Can we cancel the last one?” Brian asked.

“No, that isn’t fair to the last interviewee. But I agree, I think she will be a great fit to our house and I have a feeling Natalia will gladly move in with Em and James early and if not I think she will move into the main house so Charly and her daughter can move into the pool house.

Brian’s phone rang and he sighed, “That time went fast. Yes, Cynthia.” He listened for a minute. “Thanks, Cynthia.  Bring the lunch up whenever it gets here.  You can just set it on the chair inside the door if we are otherwise engaged when you bring it in.”

Justin could hear Cynthia laugh as Brian hung up.  “Our last person?”

“She called in and said she was offered a job yesterday so would not be coming in.”

“Which means we have two hours before the nanny interviews?” Justin moved to Brian and grabbed him by the tie, leading him to the back room of his office. Once they entered it, Brian kicked the door shut and then grasped the back of Justin’s neck with one hand and brought his other arm around Justin’s waist and crushed the full length of his body against his. “Damn, we have time for a nooner.”

Justin started to slide his body against Brian’s now erect penis.  “Fuck, get those pants off that tight ass of your,” Brian said as he unzipped his pants. He tugged Justin’s shirt off and then Justin slowly tugged Brian’s tie loose and then unbuttoned his shirt. He slowly pushed it off Brian’s shoulder but before he could free his arms Justin had him pinned against the table and dropped to his knees. 

As he took Brian into his mouth Brian struggled frantically to get out of his sleeves. Justin teased with light licks and nips driving Brian nearly mad. By the time he got the cuffs undone and the shirt dropped onto the table he grabbed Justin’s head and shoved it onto his cock. It started in the core of his body.  He yanked Justin off his knees and quickly pressed him onto the table.  His feet straight in the air as Brian plunged into Justin in one smooth movement. Justin cried out from a bit of pain but a great deal of pleasure. 

Brian froze for a minute hearing his main office door open.  Justin’s shout had been loud but could they have heard it in the central office area? “Enjoy, boys.  Your lunch is waiting after you work up that appetite.”

Once they heard the door reclose, Brian began moving and Justin grasped Brian around the neck as he started moving quicker. Justin soon was ready to explode and since Justin had primed Brian so thoroughly, he also climaxed at the exact same time. Brian dropped forward on top of Justin. He kissed him long and hard.  “Damn, are you sure you couldn’t come every day.  I am sure I would get a lot more done in the afternoon after being, um, rejuvenated.”

“You know damn well we would end up screwing all afternoon and you’d get nothing done but right now, we better dress and go see what we have for lunch.”

“I told her to order a salad and a sandwich and I figured we could split each,” Brian said as he slipped into his now wrinkled shirt. “Shit, there is cum on it.”

“Looks like it is on the tail.  That will just be tucked in anyway.” Justin tied his belt and pulled on his polo. Justin helped Brian get his tie straight and hand in hand, they walked back out to the office.

Justin grabbed the bag off the chair by the door while Brian took a couple of bottles of water out of his mini fridge and sat next to Justin on the sofa. They each took half the sandwich and they set the salad bowl in the middle. As they ate they talked about what they felt was most important for their nanny or manny.  “Whoever we hire has to be able to be laid back yet full of energy.” Justin reached over and wiped a bit of mustard off Brian’s lip.  Brian caught Justin’s finger and licked it off. Justin leaned in and kissed him lightly. 

“Ya, and we better eat fast.  I think our first interview is in about ten minutes.”’  Brian ate the last bite of his sandwich and drained his bottle of water.  He then picked up the rubbish and was tossing it in the trash when the phone rang.

Cynthia walked a stunning young man into the office. Brian whistled low before he caught himself. Justin threw a look at his husband and walked over to the door.  “Thanks Cynthia.” He offered his hand and shook the one extended to him. “I’m Justin Taylor and this is my HUSBAND, Brian Kinney.” He emphasized the word husband to the 25 year old.  “It’s Connor, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is nice to meet you.” He walked over and shook Brian’s hand also.  “I want to thank you for the interview.  Not everyone is interested in having a manny instead of a nanny. I heard you have two boys and an infant daughter?”

“That’s correct. Gus is in kindergarten. Aaron is fifteen months old and Jessi Anne is two months. Don’t let that scare you. Gus is at school a good part of the day and Ronni will still have Jessi most of the time for now. If you are working days you would mainly have Aaron.  

“Are you comfortable with kids that age?” Brian asked.

“Oh, ya. I come from a large family. I’m the youngest so I spent a lot of time babysitting for nieces and nephews. During college I lived with my brother and his wife and their four kids.  I was on their babysitting schedule.”

“I didn’t know you could get a degree in childcare?”

“I have a degree in child psychology and literature. I realized as I finished up my degrees, that I love children but have a passion for writing. I hope to write a novel.  I saw pictures of your estate and it is beautiful.  I think it will be a great setup for me to get inspired and not starve at the same time.”

“Does that mean after the first novel you’ll leave? We have had several changes lately and we would really like to have some stability in staff,” Justin commented.

“Mr. Taylor, I love to write but I have never done it.  You’re offering great benefits, a chance to travel with you a couple times a year and a flexible schedule.”

Justin looked at Brian, “Connor, we would like to see you interact with our kids. Would you be able to meet us on Saturday at a local park?”

“Oh, yes! I would love to meet your Gus, Aaron, and Jessi Anne.”

“We do have one more interview and she may also be there, depending on how her interview goes,” Justin commented.  “One of us will text you with location and time on Friday.

“Mr. Taylor, Mr. Kinney, I promise I will take care of your children like they are my own niece and nephews.”

Brian glanced at Justin and then commented, “You don’t have any security training, do you?”

“Well, no, but I do have a black belt in karate.”

Justin and Brian looked at each other.  “Thanks for coming in, Connor.  We will see you on Saturday.”

The door was barely closed and Brian said, “Do we really have to interview the last one or can we go to the backroom for one more round of….”

Justin walked to the phone and picked it up, calling Cynthia.  “Hey, when the next interviewee gets here, tell her the position has been filled and Brian will be busy for the next hour.”

“Let me guess,” Cynthia laughed.  “Something came up. Or should I say some things. Enjoy.  I’ve got this.”

For the second time that day, Justin took Brian by the tie and led him to the back room.

Saturday was a beautiful fall day.  It was warm enough for the boys to go without jackets and for Jessi to lay on a blanket by one of her dads.  Connor arrived on time and Gus and Aaron instantly took to him.  After a while James and Emmett arrived with a cooler Ronni put together.  It had drinks in it along with plenty of treats.  As they sat on a couple blankets in the shade, Connor sat with his legs out in front of him and Jessi laying on his legs cooing at him. 

“You know, Connor, I was hoping I had a few years before I had to beat off the first boyfriend,” Brian laughed.

“All three of your children are just great.” As he said it he gave Gus a high five. 

“Connor, can you come and play with me?”

“Gus, give him a few more minutes.  Would you like some grapes?” Justin handed Gus some grapes.

“So, Connor,” Emmet looked over at him, “Do you know first aid? I think Ronni asked that.”

“Yes, I do.  I took first aid and I have water safety, too.”

“We are expecting our first child and, although we wouldn’t expect you to take on more, we just figure that there will be some sharing of mannies if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all.  I like a change in schedule and flexibility.”

“Well, Connor, as far as I am concerned you have the job.  You can move in anytime.  We may not need you as many hours immediately if you like a little variety, James can probably use you.  He is in charge of security and the estate grounds.” Brian put an arm around Justin.  “Welcome to the Britin family.”

“Just let us know when you want to move in.  I am sure your room will be ready by the end of the week.”

“I don’t want to be pushy but would you mind if I move in tomorrow? I can clean or do whatever needs to be done.  My lease runs out tomorrow so everything I own is in my car.”

“Where were you going to go if this didn’t go well?” Brian liked the guy’s overconfidence.  He didn’t do it in an impudent way but he was sure of himself.  

“I would find a road or parking lot where I could sleep.  A friend has a room available in a couple days that he would let me use if I needed it but he’s getting married soon so…”

“You are more than welcome to follow us home,” Justin said.  James already had his phone out. “Are you texting your mom?”

“Please tell her not to do anything.  I will take care of it myself.”

James finished the text just as Gus asked Connor again, “Could we play now?”

Connor got up.  “Lead the way.” Aaron was curled up between Brian and Justin.

“He’s fine, Connor.” Justin said as Gus tried to drag him away.

“Gus, am I invited, too?” James asked.

“Sure!” Gus said and then squealed as James swooped him up and onto his broad shoulder. James put him on the level of the play area.

“So James, besides loving this kid, and who wouldn’t, did I do or say something?” Connor was a little nervous.  James was a formidable man.

“Not at all,” James said in his soft spoken tone.  “Just the opposite.  I hope you might be able to help me. I know Emmett and my mom talked to you about having security and I know you will be in charge of Aaron most of the time.  How much did Mom tell you?”

“They basically said there had been some threats.”  Connor moved over and caught Gus at the bottom of a poll.

“Do you know anything about Justin’s history?” Connor shook his head. James gave him a rundown of Justin’s beating and then the kidnapping.  The whole time Connor was listening but staying connected with Gus at the same time. James ended the story with Dani and giving birth to Aaron.  “Justin couldn’t see his own brother being adopted so Aaron is their son  now that Craig is out of jail he has made it clear he lost one son to gayness,” James rolled his eyes and Connor laughed, “So he has said Aaron belongs with him, a real man.”

“A man who has been in jail is the real man? A man who kidnaps his injured son is the real man?” Connor said disgustedly. 

“He’s a big talker so that might be all it is, but, I wanted you to know.”

“Thanks, I will be careful and on watch especially if we are off the grounds.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear.” James extended his hand, “Welcome to the Britin family.”


“James, can  I ask you a question?” Connor asked.

“Sure, what is it?”

“Is this really as good a setup as I think it is?”

“Connor, if you do your job well, it's the best job you can imagine.  But don’t screw either of them, and I mean that figuratively and physically because I think they could ruin you.  Stay loyal and they will treat you like family. No, you are family.”

“Thanks, James.  That’s the feeling I was getting but I wanted to know if I was right. And these kids are amazing!” He said this as he caught Gus coming down the pole.

“Hey, baby, I need to get home.  I have some things to get ready for an event this week.” Em draped an arm around James and kissed him.

“Sure, Em.  I didn’t realize it was getting that late.”

“Connor, Brian and Justin are going to pack up, too.  It is getting chillier.”

“Well, Gus, are you ready to show me my new home?”

“Ya!” Gus cheered and all four of them walked to their cars.

Gus fell asleep as soon as he was in his car seat and Aaron was ‘chatting’ with Jessi.  “I don’t want to sound overly optimistic but I feel like we have a great staff hired,” Justin said, running a hand down Brian’s arm.

“I totally agree.  Can you believe we have a manny that is trained in Martial Arts? It will be so nice to know he has protection if he needs it. I have been feeling guilty that I haven’t been to visit Anna or spend time in the art program since we got back.  I think I will feel comfortable doing that now.” Justin’s hand rested on Brian’s thigh and his fingers brushed his inner thigh.

Brian reached down and moved Justin’s hand.  “I can’t get distracted with the kids in the car.”

“I know you’re right but I have been close to you all day and well, I want to touch you.”

“The kids will be ready for bed early and Connor will be setting up his room, not that his being there will stop us.  In fact, once Ronni moves into the new house, we might be able to get a little creative again.” 

‘Um, Bri, you might want to slow down a bit.”

“Oh, shit! I guess I am ready to get you in bed, too.  Once the kids are in the house why don’t you show Connor his room and then go pick a toy for yourself. We haven’t gone outside the box for a long time.”

“Brian, if using a toy is outside the box, we are getting boring….but I’m game.”


At 6:00 p.m. Connor had his car emptied and had rearranged the furniture that was in his room.  Ronni had made Tuna casserole for them along with fresh bread Nat baked.  She had started moving in with Em and James so they could help after the surgery.  As they ate, Brian could tell Justin was getting very uncomfortable.  Shortly after Justin had inserted it, Brian had stolen the remote and was making adjustments from time to time. By the time the kids were in bed, Justin was on the edge of insanity.  Connor stopped in the boys’ room while Justin was tucking them in.  He noticed his discomfort, “Justin, is something wrong? During dinner I saw you wince a few times.  Is your head bothering? I hear you still have issues sometimes.”

Justin smiled, “Good night, boys.  I will see you in the morning.” Justin took Connor’s arm and led him out.  “The only discomfort I have is I am horny as hell.  Brian has a remote control and I have...you have the picture.”

Connor laughed, “Well, don’t let me hold you up.  I will see you tomorrow.” Justin heard Connor chuckling softly all the way to his room.


Brian was waiting in the bedroom for Justin to arrive.  He was stretched out naked with scarves in his hand. He rose slowly and first wrapped a scarf around his eyes and then used a second to tie his hands together.  He laid Justin face down on the bed over a stack of pillows raising that perfectly formed ass high in the air. He tapped playfully on the plug still buried deep inside him.  Justin groaned.

“Brian, I don’t know how long I can last.”

“Then don’t! Cum as many times as you like.” As he said this he ran his tongue over first one and then the other cheek. As he took the last scarf he had and ran it down Justin’s spine, he cried out and his whole body shook.

“God,” he shouted.

“Well, it’s been a while since you called me that but thank you.” Brian slowly removed the plug and then brought his mouth down on Justin’s gaping hole.

“Fuck!” was his response this time.

After Brian had thoroughly explored the opening with his tongue, he entered him, needing to find relief himself.  He pummeled him, in and out, fast and hard. This time they cried out together and Brian collapsed on top of him. He rolled off and untied Justin’s hands and removed the scarf over his eyes.

“Just one more thing I hope we have more time for now that we have the staff we need.”  Brian kissed Justin.  “I love you, Sunshine. You still amaze me every time we make love.”

The two men fell into a restful sleep.


James heard the alarm go off on one of the security cameras.  It had been set up to detect  motion by the gate.  He looked and saw the culprit was a deer but just as he was about to shut off the alert, he saw a reflection where there shouldn’t be one.

“Em,” he kissed him and got out of bed.  “I’ll be right back. I need to check on the alert.  I am sure it is just fine but I want to be sure.”

“Hurry back, Jamesy. We were just getting started.”

 

“No more than 15 minutes, I promise.” They kissed once more and James was gone.