- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah, let's just pretend it didn't take me 8 months to update this because I'd have to slap myself... sorry! And enjoy.
.

I could tell he wasn't exactly thrilled, and who could blame him, right? He was looking forward to sucking my dick and a lot more than that, so my stalling with a fucking beer had definitely ruined his plans, but like I said, I couldn't just walk away and let the twink get himself killed.



I mean, not that Steve was a murderer - well, who the fuck knows, right - but he certainly looked like one and he was definitely someone the kid shouldn't be talking to, especially when you consider that just a week ago he was completely innocent and had yet to find out what he actually liked or wanted when it came to sex. And Steve had all kinds of fetishes... not that I had the pleasure (because fuck no!), but I'd heard a lot, and I mean a lot. And most of it wasn't pretty.



"Yeah, sure..." He sighed, almost rolling his eyes.



But thankfully he didn't leave and continued to suck on my earlobe. It was really hard to concentrate on it though, given that I had my eyes glued to the other side of the room, making sure the twink wasn't doing anything stupid.



"What the hell are you keep staring at?" He asked in frustration, looking at me suspiciously.



"Nothing," I sounded offended, like I'd been caught doing something I shouldn't have. So pathetic.



And he obviously didn't take that for an answer, so he immediately turned his head to look at where my eyes were drawn to.



"Huh. Cute, a bit young, but cute. I'm up for a threesome if you want... although the boy looks like he's already got someone for tonight."



"He doesn't," I almost barked. "And he's very young, so forget it," I basically threatened him with a death stare, which I quickly switched to a seductive one. "So where were we?" I pulled him closer and licked his lips, tasting him. A mixture of beer and cigarettes. Ugh. Justin tastes like strawberries... I noticed he was using strawberry-flavored lip balm.



Goddammit, you've got to stop with this crap! You just need a little distraction.



And so, without warning, I just plunged my tongue deep into his mouth and kissed him like my life depended on it. Still, I had to keep one eye open and carefully monitor the situation the little asshole had gotten himself into. Christ, he was really driving me crazy.



Oh, hell no! What do you think you're doing with that fucking hand of yours, Steve? He's only 17, for God's sake, and he really doesn't need you touching his pretty ass.



Just go fuck yourself, Steve! I'm sure you could figure it out.



"I'm so fucking horny... can you feel it?" The guy eagerly rubbed his crotch against mine and I could tell he was big and rock hard, and for a moment I lost focus on the blond. "God, I want you to fuck me senseless," his warm breath tickled my ear.



Yeah, I want to fuck you senseless too... so why the fuck am I not doing exactly that? Why am I acting like it's my job to protect the kid from danger? I mean, if he's old enough to fuck, he's old enough to decide who he can go with. And if he wants to go with Steve, then... no, no, no, not Steve. Anyone but him. Kid, what are you doing?



"Seriously, if you want to fuck him, just go ahead and do it... because I'm done trying," the guy suddenly said, turning on his heel and walking away, making me look and feel like a fucking idiot.



Which was great, really fucking great. That little shit was seriously ruining my reputation. No, scratch that, he was ruining my life! And right now, he was about to ruin his, too, because if he decides to let Steve do things to him that I don't even want to think about, his sex life will be over as quickly as it started. Or... he's gonna end up liking it. Maybe he wants to experience weird kinky fucked-up sex, and who am I to judge him and stop him from turning his fantasies into reality?



Yeah, right. This is the kid who didn't even know what rimming was a week ago. Well, he let me show him, and he fucking loved it. But it was adorable how he tried to pretend he knew it so well, but I saw right through him. God, it would be so much fun to teach him all that stuff. To hear him moan in my ear while I...



Jesus Christ, focus, Brian!



I immediately pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration, closed my eyes and took several deep, calming breaths, reminding myself that this was exactly how I got into this situation because I just couldn't control my cock, my horniness and my fucking need to prove to myself that I could have whoever I wanted, and as a result, I had an annoying teenager on my hands who caught me completely off guard. And that was not good. Not good at all.



So with the firm decision that this would be the last time I would be involved in anything to do with him, I opened my eyes and felt a hell of a lot better because after tonight I was going to be completely free of him.



Wait, where are they? Don't tell me they fucking left already? Aaaaah. Fuck me!



Well, maybe this was a good thing. Maybe the fucking universe decided to save me the trouble for once. Maybe this was a sign to forget about him once and for all. Maybe... fuck, here they are. I should have known it wouldn't be that easy.



No, Steve, don't even think about it! Just keep your hand where I can see it... you don't deserve to feel that beautiful, big, perfectly shaped cock. The boy needs a mind-blowing orgasm, not a traumatic experience.



God, I should probably move to a safer location so I wouldn't risk getting caught giving a fuck about my one night stand. I mean, right now there was nothing else I could do because there was no way in hell I was just going to march there in front of everyone, but especially him, to save his ass. No, no way. That would be the death of me. I'd never get rid of him after that. So all I could do was watch and wait for my moment. But the watching part was... well, difficult.



I mean, he seemed to really enjoy it. Flirting with Steve. Being touched by Steve. Being undressed by Steve's horny eyes. Steve's dirty words in his ear. Like don't get me wrong, Steve was hot for his age. I would have fucked him too. If it wasn't for the part about him being a complete pig.



Suddenly a guy came up to me and looked me up and down. "You look lonely, why don't we..."



"Not interested," I said before he could finish what he was about to say. Then I caught a glimpse of his ass as he walked away and immediately regretted turning him down.



But right now, unfortunately, I had more important things to do - making sure the boy doesn't do anything stupid.



But it was still a mystery to me why I was giving a shit in the first place. He meant nothing to me. Nothing! Then why the fuck did I feel obligated to save him from this creep?



Maybe because I took his virginity and did everything I could to make him feel good, and I didn't want some asshole to ruin that for him. And maybe, just maybe, because he made me feel things I haven't felt in a really long time, and for some reason he's gotten right under my skin and now I can't seem to shake him.



Shit. You are so fucked Kinney, and not in a good way.



But right now it didn't really matter how much I wanted to get this kid out of my life, I couldn't just stand here and do nothing when I knew Steve was really really bad company.



"Hey, Bri," Emmett suddenly showed up next to me. "Is there a reason you're hiding here in the corner by yourself?" He chuckled. "I thought Michael was coming here."



"Could you not fucking talk so loud?" I really wasn't interested in having his vocal cords drawing attention to me. "Michael's around here somewhere, so go find him," I barked.



"Have I told you lately what a fucking sweetheart you are?"



"Fuck off."



"First tell me what you're staring at," I was about to repeat myself and tell him to fuck off, but his eyes quickly found where I was looking. "Damn. The boy looks hot tonight. Who would have thought? Maybe I like dangerously young blonds, too."



I immediately gave him a homicidal look, but quickly remembered that such remarks shouldn't bother me. Because that would imply that I cared about that little shit, and that really wasn't the case.



"Oh shit, is that Steve?"



"Yep."



"Is that kid crazy?" He asked as if he expected me to actually answer. "God, this is really giving me anxiety." Emmett clutched the pearls around his neck. "He's about to get in some serious trouble."



"How about you go find Michael so I don't have to fucking listen to you?" I snapped.



He rolled his lips in and gave a slight nod, deciding it was fucking better to leave me alone.



And it came at exactly the right time, because it turned out my moment had arrived. Because apparently the twat realised he'd had enough drinks and it was time to relieve his bladder. So I waited for him to disappear into the restroom, leaving horny Steve alone at the bar, and went to do the necessary. And I was really hoping that luck would be on my side and the twink wouldn't find out about it, because I really didn't need to give him another reason to follow me around like a lost puppy.



"Hey, Kinney. What's up?" Steve looked at me, surprised that I'd sat down next to him. It was no secret what I thought of him.



"Shut up and listen. That kid is out of the question, you hear me? Find someone else to play your dirty games with."



"Excuse me?" He tried to look puzzled.



"Don't play dumb. I know all about what you like to do to your tricks, and if you don't want a traumatized kid on your hands, trust me and leave him the fuck alone."



It wasn't what I said, it was the way I said it that made him decide he'd better listen to me. "Okay. Whatever. He's too shy anyway... it wouldn't be as much fun. Maybe some other time."



I clenched my jaw so hard I was surprised my teeth didn't fall out. Then I leaned closer to him. "Never. Got it?"



"God, what's so special about him?"



"Pardon me?"



"I mean, he's not the kind of guy I usually see you with, so... is it the ass? He's got a really nice ass."



"Just fuck off, Steve, and leave him alone. And I'm not going to say it again," I stood up, giving him my completely serious face. "And remember, I won't be this nice next time, so don't even think about trying anything on him."



He gave me a pissed off snort, but decided to be quiet, grab his beer and go somewhere else. I, on the other hand, pleased with myself, ordered one celebrating shot. My job was done. The kid was no longer my problem. Cheers to that.



"Hey."



Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me!



I slowly turned my head, hoping I was only imagining it, but no, there he was. With that giant annoying damn smile of his.



"Christ, what do you want?"



"Um, I'm pretty sure you're sitting in my chair. And where's Steve?" He looked around, almost looking disappointed.



"I have no idea," I replied very casually, trying to ignore how deliciously good looking he was.



"That's weird, we were supposed to go to his place," he said it like he was hoping to get a reaction out of me, but I managed to keep my face steady.



"Yeah, I'm sure you didn't miss much," with that I stood to leave, I needed to get as far away from him as possible because I didn't know what I would do otherwise. He was like a fucking magnet that I was constantly drawn to. And if I was stupid enough, maybe I wouldn't have tried so hard to resist it, but I knew it would only bring me trouble, so it was better to just stay away from him.



But fuck, why does he have to look so good? My tongue itches to lick every inch of his soft body.



Christ, just go. Don't even look back at him and go.



"Well, then maybe you could keep me company," he flashed me a big smile that was really an invitation to fuck the shit out of him.



But I had to be strong. "Find someone your own age." I said, and for my own sake, I walked away. But God, I felt like I was gonna explode.