- Text Size +

 

 

It was late evening when Justin stepped into Brian's office at Kinnetik. Brian pushed away from his desk as soon as he saw the drawn look on Justin's face.

“What happened?” He strode to him, cupping his shoulders.

“You’re not going to believe me,” Justin moaned, leaning into Brian's chest. “I feel like I have been part of a Twilight Zone episode today.”

“Tell me,” Brian urged him.

Justin looked around for Nick to find him asleep on the sofa, before pulling Brian to the table a few feet away. “I talk, you listen. Don’t interrupt and don’t start screaming,” he warned.

Brian watched him warily, sitting next to Justin at the table. He soon realized it was close to impossible to keep quiet, when Justin told him who his sister was dating. The more Justin talked, the angrier Brian got. He couldn’t believe Justin was so quick to accept the situation, even point out how everyone had been against their relationship at the beginning.

Brian held a hand up. “You said not to interrupt, but let me just point out how I never attempted to kill anyone in your family…or in general.”

Justin narrowed his eyes. “I don’t want to fight with you, as well. I already had a show with Mom in this fancy restaurant. Molly left in tears.”

“Where the fuck is your common sense, Justin? You expect me to believe that scumbag has changed so drastically? You trust him to make a home with your sister?”

“Yes – plain and simple: YES,” Justin snapped. “Molly has told me a lot about him, and after my last encounter with him…which was still too close to Prom and all that…” Justin scratched his head. “Look, I plan on meeting with him to have a chat. I promise to you I am fine and I can do this.”

“Alone with him?” Brian thundered.

“I left all my fear caused by him on his back porch during Pink Posse.”

Brian glared, eyeing him suspiciously.

“I’ll tell you another time. We’re even.”

“Does this have anything to do with that gun you carried around?”

“Are you fighting again?” Nick asked, anxiously from behind them.

“Christ, make some noise!” Justin jumped out of his chair. “We’re not fighting.”

“It didn’t sound like a normal talk,” Nick insisted.

“Don’t worry. Let’s head home. We’ll finish this later,” Brian told Justin.

Brian seethed in silence as they drove home. He didn’t believe Justin when he said all his old fears around Hobbs were gone. Brian couldn’t understand how Justin could be so blasé about the whole thing, and what the fuck had he done the night he confronted Hobbs during his Pink Posse era.

“Did you guys eat?” Justin asked as they parked in front of the house.

“Yes,” Brian answered curtly.

“I want to play on the console,” Nick announced them.

“Aren’t you tired?” Justin protested.

“He just woke up from his fucking nap. We’ll play for only thirty minutes,” Brian said to Nick.

“There’s no need to curse,” Justin said upset, getting out of the car.

“Excuse me for being worried about you and what you plan on doing.” Brian slammed his door shut so hard, the car shook.

“Could you calm down? You’re scaring Nick,” Justin snapped, helping his son out of the backseat. Nick clung to Justin, eyeing Brian warily. “What game do you want to play?”

“Mario.”

“Of course.” Justin rolled his eyes, heading to the front door.

Brian marched past them, unlocking the door and leaving it open as he disappeared up the stairs after taking his shoes off.

“Are you sure you’re not fighting?” Nick insisted in his most innocent and concerned voice.

“We just need to talk about what’s bothering Brian. Let’s change out of these clothes and then we can play.” Justin followed Brian upstairs with Nick in his arms.

“Only if Brian joins us.”

That would be difficult at how upset Brian us. “You’ll have to ask him yourself,” Justin said, knowing Brian wouldn’t deny Nick anything.

Not long later, the three of them where playing Mario Kart in the living room, but Justin was acutely aware of how distracted Brian was. He even abandoned them after two games, telling Nick, they would have a rematch another day.

Nick accepted the big, fat lie, and played several other rounds with his dad. Until Justin decided it was time for a bath and to sleep.

Brian sat on the porch swing with a bottle of Beam, attempting to calm down. The last thing he wanted was to have a fight with Justin about who Molly was dating.

Justin joined him as dusk settled around them. He lit himself a cigarette from the box on the rocker, smoking it compulsively, before squishing the butt in the ashtray. His hands shook as he lit another one, turning to meet Brian's eyes.

“For me, it’s water under the bridge. Yes, I will always hate him for what he has done to me, but I’ve moved on.” Justin took the bottle from Brian's hand, taking a swig. “On my last night in Pink Posse, Cody and I went after Hobbs. I made him kneel at my feet. I put the gun in his mouth. I made him apologize.”

Brian stared at him in horror, but he understood why Justin felt so at peace with the past. He couldn’t believe the secret Justin had kept from him.

“In those moments filled with adrenaline, I felt like I won. In time, I realized I was worse than him for repaying him in a similar matter to what he had done to me. I wanted him to feel the same fear I had felt every fucking second I was out in the street, in a crowd, in a store…anywhere…after the bashing. And he probably pissed himself when I pulled the trigger.”

“What,” Brian cried out.

“The gun was empty.”

“It doesn’t matter!”

“Look, the point here is…we’re even. Besides being shocked at who had walked into the coffee house, I could see raw fear in his eyes earlier. And it wasn’t fear as in he was worried I might try to tell Molly to break up with him. It was real fear. And trust me, I know that feeling well.”

“Fuck, Justin.” Brian pulled him closer, forgetting about trying to convince him to talk sense into his sister about who she was dating.

Justin took a pull from his cigarette, relaxing into Brian's embrace. “She’s pregnant. They want to get married.”

“Are you serious?”

“They only found out last week that she was pregnant. He had asked her a while ago.” Justin tilted his head, cupping Brian's cheek. “I know it looks like I’m their greatest support and you probably think I’ve lost my mind…but he loves her. I saw enough to know it. And don’t get me started on Molly. Even though, she’s ready to accept whatever I decide, she is so in love with him.”

“You got one thing right,” Brian mumbled. “You’ve lost your mind. What did your mom say?”

“She made a scene, and we were nearly kicked out of the restaurant. Not very WASPy of her.” Justin tsked under his breath. “We’re having brunch at her house this Saturday…where we have to bring our spouses.”

“Cute. We’ll have to see who can stay with Nick, because that environment won’t be child-friendly,” Brian decided.

“Maybe we’ll ship him off to Daphne. She asked me the other day when we would visit.” Justin took another gulp from the whiskey. “In the meantime, I have only two days to have that chat with Hobbs.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Brian asked. He was worried to have Justin in the same place as Hobbs, all alone.

“You don’t understand how at peace I have come with the whole Prom thing. Especially since my memories came back, and I managed to make order in the chaos. I can’t explain to you my exact feelings toward him…but my gut is telling me I will make a huge ass mistake to stay between him and Molly. And if everyone resents Molly for marrying him and having a baby with him…I will be her biggest supporter.” Justin took another pull from the cigarette, flicking ash in the ashtray. “Trust me, Brian. You know when I’m not okay with something…you always had this freaky extra sense. I’m more than okay now.”

“That’s what scares me,” Brian admitted. “What if you realize one day what a big mistake you made? What if something triggers your panic attacks around him? How do you think Molly would feel?”

“Well…I didn’t think of that. What’s with the pessimism? Let’s rehash this conversation after my chat with him. Somehow, I’m not worried about being all alone with him, but brunch at Mom’s…now that’s a scary concept.”

Brian snorted. “You need to sort out your priorities, Sunshine. If anything happens…by which I mean, if you get a panic attack, you better call me.”

“But you’ll be there.”

“During your chat with that piece of shit.”

“Oh. Okay, I promise.” Justin pressed his lips to Brian's. He sighed loudly. “Thank you for listening to me. You looked ready to commit murder when you found out who my sister is dating.”

“I was all for not being understanding, but then you told me how you made yourself justice during Pink Posse. Did I ever mention how I despised what you were doing back then? I was terrified you weren’t going to return every fucking night you were out. You could have stumbled over the worst sort of homophobes who could have really hurt you.”

“I know you were scared for me. I’ve done a lot of stupid things in my teen years…”

“All because of him…the snake…who you are welcoming as part for your family now,” Brian said pointedly.

“Trust me,” Justin insisted.

“Oh, I trust you. And it’s admirable what you want to do, but sometimes it’s best to do the rational thing.”

“My sister in pregnant. She’s happy. Let me convince myself…I will know if anything from the old Hobbs is present, and you have my word that I will become the bad guy to tell Molly to break it off with him.”

Justin moved to straddle Brian. “Can this thing hold us?”

“It already is…” Brian pointed out, sneaking a hand inside Justin's pants, cupping his ass. “It should,” he added, knowing what Justin had meant.

“Good.” Justin wrapped his fingers in Brian's hair, kissing him with ardor. He started rubbing against Brian's lap, as he rolled Brian's shirt up until he had it off his head.

Brian made quick work of their pants and underwear, before pushing two fingers in Justin's mouth to get them wet. He sucked on them holding Brian's eyes, making Brian moan. He soon replaced his fingers with his mouth against Justin's, slowly probing his hole with his saliva coated fingers.

Justin gasped, arching his back when Brian breached him.

“Does it hurt?” Brian checked.

“More spit,” Justin admitted. He spat in his palm, before touching the spot when Brian's fingers were disappearing inside him. “Don’t stop,” he begged.

“I’ll never understand when you became such a pain queen.”

“It doesn’t hurt,” Justin promised. “And I’m too horny to get lube from inside.”

“We have some in the kitchen,” Brian pointed out.

“At how much we fuck, I don’t need that much stretching,” Justin laughed.

“I’ve created a monster,” Brian laughed along, kissing down Justin's throat. He soon replaced his fingers with the tip of his dick. He hadn’t expected getting used to fuck Justin raw so fast, but condoms were a thing of the past.

“Oh, God!” Justin cried out, grabbing the back of the swing, throwing his head back. “So full, fuck.” He started rocking slowly, making them swing back and for. Brian gripped Justin's ass, pumping up as fast as the swinging motion allowed them.

When Justin planted his feet on either side of Brian's hips, he managed only a few movements before they toppled down. Justin lay on his back on the porch, with Brian half draped over him, miraculously still inside of him.

“Shit!” Justin's wide eyes stared at the swing as it moved toward them, and he wrapped his arms around Brian's head, pulling him down. He blew a loud breath when he felt it whoosh above them. “That was close.”

“Nothing like being decapitated mid-fuck,” Brian muttered into Justin's neck.

Justin squirmed. “Tell me you’ll finish.”

“Stop the fucking swing, before I can get up. Besides, did I ever leave you unsatisfied?”

“My bad,” Justin chuckled, but caught the swing making it come to a stop.

Brian pulled Justin up and pressed him to the side of the house, his legs around his waist, as he dove back inside him.

Justin flung an arm around, knocking over a flower pot, slapping his other hand to his mouth, attempting to keep his moans as quiet as possible.

Right after they found release, the back door opened. Thankfully, they were behind it.

Justin stared at his son through the screen door, as he inspected the piles of clothes and the abandoned bottle of whiskey.

“D-d-da-ddy? B-b-br-ian?”

“Shit,” Justin cursed softly.

Brian pulled out, wincing and taking a step back. The porch floor creaked, and Nick screamed, turning to look at them through the net door.

“What’s up?” Brian asked casually, cupping his groin area as he went to retrieve his briefs from the pile of clothes.

“I thought you disappeared!” Nick cried, pointing to the clothes. “I heard a loud bang and Daddy groaning.” He made to check on his dad at that point.

Justin wasn’t sure what to cover first, his dick or his ass which started leaking Brian's cum. He wasn’t sure if dying of mortification was a thing, but he might be the first person on Earth to experience it.

“Nothing to worry about,” Brian continued in the same casual voice. He brought Justin his boxers, meeting his eyes, before going to pick Nick. “Let go back to bed.”

“I want Daddy.”

It was the first time when Nick didn’t seem to want to be around Brian. It was odd, and definitely not what Justin wanted at the moment.

“Go with Brian. I’ll join you in a minute. I…uh…need to pee,” he lied.

Nick spun on his heel and headed back inside.

“Go with him,” Justin urged Brian. “I’ll be right there.”

After cleaning as fast as possible in their bathroom, Justin went to Nick’s room. He was surprised Brian wasn’t there. Was Nick so upset with Brian that he had kicked him out?

“Did you have a nightmare?” Justin asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“No. I heard a loud bang and then I hear you groaning. Were you fighting with Brian?”

“Stop already. We both told you, we weren’t fighting. Sometimes adults talk in loud voices when they have disagreements. Like when you get your tantrums…but it’s both adults getting tantrums at the same time. We talked about what caused us to yell at each other, and everything is fine,” Justin promised.

“Oh.” Nick tucked his chin in his chest. “Can you tell Brian I’m sorry for telling him to leave and stop hurting you?”

“Good God, Nick.” Justin couldn’t believe how affected his son was about his fights with Brian. They had to be careful not to scream at each other around him again. Because not having arguments with Brian would make life dull, Justin decided, amused. Until Nick understood that not all arguments ended in disasters, they had to be careful.

“I will do it, but you will do it too in the morning,” Justin said softly.

Nick nodded seriously. “Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?”

Justin knew he wasn’t going back to his own bed when he got comfortable next to Nick. He was asleep as soon as his eyes closed, with Nick safely tucked into his side. He had missed sleeping with his son.