- Text Size +

 

 

“How are we telling everyone?” Justin asked when they returned to their hotel room.

Brian took his coat off, putting it on the hanger in the hallway. “Do you want to invite everyone over?”

“They’ll think we’re joking.” Justin untied his boots and stepped out of them. “Maybe we should send them invitations again.”

“I know,” Brian exclaimed. “We’re hosting a Christmas party.”

“Are you feeling alright?” Justin asked, concerned.

Brian scowled. “Emmett can help plan it. Good practice for the wedding.”

“Christmas is in two weeks, Brian. The plan was to gather at Debbie’s on the Eve. And Mom wants us for brunch on Christmas Day.”

“All the more reason to have everyone over. We won’t have to go anywhere. It can be on the Eve, or on Christmas Day. You decide.”

“I have to call Emmett.” Justin pulled his phone out.

“There’s always tomorrow.” Brian extracted the phone from Justin's hand, placing it on the dresser along with his. He worked on unbuttoning Justin's dress shirt. “I want to make love to you.”

Justin melted against Brian's chest, helping him take the rest of their clothes off. They crawled on top of the bed, and Justin retrieved the lube tube from the night stand, offering it to Brian.

“Your turn,” Brian said softly, lounging next to Justin, resting on his stomach and hugging the soft pillows.

Justin moaned, leaning to kiss at Brian's ass, kneading his cheeks in his hands. Then Justin straddled Brian's ass, slowly rubbing his shoulders.

“Hmmm…if I wanted a back rub, I’d find a good spa.”

“I’m trying to be nice,” Justin chuckled. “But since you don’t appreciated it…” He moved lower and parted Brian's ass cheeks, spitting on his hole.

“That’s what I’m talking about,” Brian groaned.

“I aced your Rimming 101 classes.”

“You sure did.” Brian lifted his ass, grabbing a fistful of the pillow. “Did I mention I love your tongue?”

“Not particularly.” Justin moved lower, to suck on Brian's balls. “I plan on driving you crazy.”

“You already do, Sunshine.”

Justin could feel his heart ready to burst with the love he felt for the man under him.

Justin turned Brian around, kissing him deeply, before peppering open-mouthed kisses down his neck. His hands touched Brian everywhere, and all he wanted was to consume Brian, to become one with him.

“What’s the rush? We have all night,” Brian whispered, stalling Justin's urgency.

“I need you so badly. I can’t explain,” Justin said, kneeling between Brian's legs and lifting on his shoulder. “God, Brian. I think I’ve never needed anyone so badly.” Justin licked Brian's inner thigh, making Brian groan and relax into the pillows.

Justin managed to focus on stretching Brian's inner muscles, which gave him the grounding he needed. He ached with need to be inside Brian and show him how much he loved him, how intense his feelings were at the moment.

They both moaned when Justin breached Brian. Justin leaned between Brian's drawn knees to kiss him and plant his palms on either side of Brian's head, as he started moving in long and deep thrusts.

“Fuck, that feels incredible,” Brian gasped. He cupped Justin's cheek, pulling his head closer so they could kiss.

Justin met his eyes, smiling widely, moving faster. He knew he had found Brian's prostate when Brian's eyes rolled back and a long groan left his throat.

Justin knew that Brian wasn’t usually vocal during sex, but when Justin topped, and Brian got closer, Brian could put any slut to shame. Justin doubted he would ever get used to fuck Brian raw, because it was such a different experience. Brian had the tightest ass Justin had ever felt squeezing his dick; every time he fucked Brian, it got better.

Brian suddenly grabbed Justin's shoulder, arching his back. “Coming,” he breathed out.

Justin peered down at his fiancé, sweat rolling down his nose and falling on Brian's jaw. Justin anchored himself better with a hand on the headboard, and the other wrapped around Brian's rock hard dick. He managed only a few more pumps, before Brian shouted and spilled between them. It was all the trigger Justin needed, especially when Brian's inner muscles clamped around his dick.

“Fuck. Fuuuck,” Justin groaned, slumping on top of Brian, breathing harshly.

“Did I ever tell you what an amazing top you are?” Brian asked, stroking Justin's back lazily.

“Thank you.”

“Up for one more?” Brian started stroking Justin's dick.

“I should be asking you that, old man.”

“Who are you calling old?” Brian grunted. In one swift movement, he had Justin on his back, his hands pinned above his head. “Let me show you this old man can still make you lose your mind.”

Justin licked his lips slowly, staring at Brian through hooded eyelids. “I wouldn’t have said yes if I didn’t know you could keep me satisfied.”

Brian barked a loud laugh, as he moved lower on the bed, before hooking Justin's legs around his neck and licking around his hole.

Justin ended up dragging one of the pillows over his face to muffle his screams of ecstasy when Brian fucked him with his tongue, before replacing it with his dick. In one jerk movement, Justin threw the pillow away, crying out Brian’s name.

“Shhh! Don’t make them kick us out of the hotel,” Brian chided him, thrusting into him so hard the bed started banging against the wall.

“Fuuuuck!” Justin wrapped his hands backwards on the headboard, lifting his hips to meet Brian's deep thrusts. “I’m so close. God…”

“Yeah?” Brian breathed, pumping Justin's dick, stroking the tip teasingly.

Justin's jaw went slack but no sound left his mouth as he came apart in Brian's arms, before he melted into the mattress. Brian flopped on his back, breathing hard.

“This has to make our Top Five.”

“I think you broke all records. Shit.” Justin wasn’t quick enough to roll out of the bed before Brian's cum slipped out of him. “We better leave some tip for the cleaning staff. They’ll have to burn these sheets,” he laughed.

.

.

.

Sunday was spent walking around Central Park, and finally visiting some of the stores Brian had seen the other day. They ended up with a bag so big and heavy they had to check it in since it disqualified as a carry-on.

They had agreed not to wear the rings yet, and keep the surprise for Christmas.

On Monday, which was Justin's birthday, Justin woke up first by some miracle. He went to shower off the grime of flying.

They had arrived around two in the morning, but he was up at barely eight, feeling refreshed.

He was almost done with breakfast when Brian joined him. He was already in his suit, straightening his tie.

He went to hug Justin, who was flipping pancakes. “Happy birthday, Sunshine!”

“Thank you.” Justin kissed the corner of Brian's mouth. “I made pancakes.”

“I can see that. I’ll get one to go. I have a meeting at nine.”

“Oh, uh…I wanted to come with you so I can get Nick.”

Brian picked one of the cooling pancakes, stuffing it into his mouth. “I’ll take the ‘vette.”

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's waist, smiling. “I love you. Go, be awesome.”

“The plan is to nail this account.” Brian dropped a kiss on Justin's forehead, taking another pancake, before he headed to the hallway.

“Not literally, I hope,” Justin called after him, amused.

“You’re the only one I’m nailing tonight,” Brian shouted over his shoulder, before the front door shut behind him.

Justin laughed, chewing on one pancake, shutting off the stove.

He called his mother, who answered after several long rings.

“Good morning, honey. Happy birthday,” she said warmly.

“Morning. Thanks, Mom. I’m going to come over in about an hour or so to get Nick.”

“I had to meet a client…last minute change on his side…who I’m waiting for as we speak. There was no time to let you know since this change of plan happened last night.”

“Is Nick with Tucker?”

“Actually, he’s with your sister, who was kind enough to pick him up at eleven last night. Don’t worry, he was extremely excited about spending time with his aunt.”

“Christ. Uh, it’s okay. I don’t mind. We were in the airport at eleven,” he explained, dipping a pancake in chocolate syrup.

“Well, call your sister to get Nick from her house. My client just arrived. Sorry.”

“Don’t worry. Good luck!”

Justin was truly curious if Nick had been indeed excited to spend time with Molly, because he didn’t even know her…or Hobbs. He realized where his son had spent the night. As much as he proclaimed he was over the past, it bothered him somewhat that Hobbs was now part of the family. His mother refused to acknowledge him, but Hobbs took it like a trooper.

After eating three more pancakes, Justin called his sister.

The call connected almost instantly.

“Hey, sis! Eager to be free of the little monster?”

“Hello, Justin. It’s Chris. Molly and your son are still sleeping.”

Justin hadn’t expected to hear his voice, and it took him a moment to gather his wits. “Uh, hey. Is he feeling better?”

“We gave him the last pill when we brought him over. Molly kept asking if he had to be in school today, but he said no.”

“Yeah, that’s true. The doctor told us to keep him home for two weeks. Anyway, I’ll come get him. Can you text me the address?”

“Of course. I’ll try to get him to wake up,” Hobbs offered.

“No. Not unless you want to become his enemy. Let him sleep.” Justin knew what a grouch his son was if someone insisted he should wake up when he didn’t want to.

It took him more than an hour to get to the address Hobbs had texted him. The house was small, yet he knew it was all Molly had ever wanted.

Justin rang the doorbell, rocking on the balls of his feet, bracing himself to face Hobbs. But his sister opened the door, a big smile on her face.

“If it isn’t birthday boy!” She pulled him inside, hugging him tightly.

“Damn, you’ve grown since the last time I saw you.” Justin took a step back to stare at the bulging stomach barely hidden by his sister’s night dress.

“We’re thinking of a small ceremony…just us…family…for this baby’s sake. Then we’ll have my dream wedding after the baby is born.”

“Sounds reasonable. When did you decide?”

“Daaaadddy!” Nick came running from around the corner. “You’re back! I missed you lots!”

“I missed you lots, too, little man.” Justin picked his son up, hugging him tightly. Nick clung to him, nestling his head against Justin's shoulder.

“Before New Year if possible. Know anyone at the City Hall?” Molly asked curiously.

“Funny you mentioned that. I just found out Brian knows someone who works there. I’ll ask him later,” Justin promised.

“You’re the best.”

“I can’t stay,” he said hastily, just as Hobbs joined them. He had a half-eaten banana in his hand.

Molly looked between them warily, and Justin sighed loudly. He stepped closer, reaching out a hand to shake with Hobbs.

“You son was eating this.”

“Damn, you’re really sick. Since when do you eat bananas?” Justin joked, accepting the fruit from Hobbs.

“It’s not that bad.”

“I’ll remember that. Did you get his bag from Mom’s?” Justin asked Molly.

“Yes. But…won’t you stay? Let me show you around.” She pouted.

“I’m sorry. I want to meet with Emmett. By the way, don’t make plans for Christmas. Brian has been abducted by the aliens and he wants to host the celebrations at home.” Justin shuddered.

“You better tell Mom that. She mentioned she was stocking up for a meal where she wanted all of us,” Molly told him.

“Yeah…let me talk to Emmett, then I’ll have to let everyone know.”

“You better get plenty of food. Molly eats for an army lately,” Hobbs said, amused.

“Don’t be an ass,” she hissed, pouting.

Justin grinned. “Noted. Molly will get three plates of each course.”

“You’re the worst!”

Justin rolled his eyes. “What do you know? Like in the olden days,” he teased. “Can you get Nick’s bag, please?” He turned to Hobbs. “We really have to go.”

“I’ll get it,” Molly offered, already heading toward the guest bedroom down the hallway.

“Have you thought about the D-Thing?” Nick inquired.

“I told you to talk to Brian about it.”

“Well…Brian isn’t here.”

“You’ll see him tonight,” Justin assured his son, accepting the bag from his sister.

“I reaaaaly want the D-Thing,” Nick whined.

Justin grimaced, especially when his sister and Hobbs stared at him in surprise. “I’m surrounded by perverts,” Justin groaned. “He’s talking about getting a dog. It used to be a lame joke between me and Ethan…but Nick caught on what the D-Thing meant…and picked up the saying.”

“That’s a big ack-us-ation…the pervert thing,” Nick pointed out.

“And who taught you that word? Remind me to punch Brian.”

“But it’s not nice,” Nick insisted.

“It’s true. It’s not nice punching people,” Molly giggled.

“Okay…thanks for keeping him over when Mom got other plans. I’ll let you know about the Christmas party.” Justin opened the front door, ready to go to the Jeep.

“Wait,” Molly cried out when he was halfway to the car.

Justin turned to see her taking a gift bag from Hobbs, and coming after him in just her thin night dress.

“Get back inside before you get a cold,” he protested.

“This is for you.” She handed him the bag. “Happy birthday, Jus.”

“Thanks, Molly. I hope you don’t mind if I won’t check just now what you got me.” He nodded to his son in his arms, and the duffle bag with Nick’s things.

Justin was grateful, Hobbs joined them and opened the back door for him to put Nick and his bag in there, along with his gift. Then, they returned inside, and Justin got behind the wheel. He picked his phone and called Emmett again. He had tried getting a hold of him since he had left Britin an hour ago.

“Justin, damn, what got your panties in a twist? I was with a client.”

“Sorry. I didn’t think. Can we meet?”

“I’m free after eleven. Want me to come over? You’ll tell me all about your trip to New York.”

“Perfect. I’ll wait for you. Bring your planner, and whatever drugs you might need to stay calm. We have a huge party to plan in less than two weeks.”

“You’re getting married in two weeks?” Emmett shouted in Justin's ear.

“No,” Justin laughed nervously. “We want to host Christmas at Britin.”

“So…Stepford husbands of you. We can work with the short time-frame. Let me get through my ten o’clock meeting, then I’m all yours.”

“You’re a life-saver, Em.”