- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter should make many readers very, very, very, happy!  TAG

 

“Lindsey, I want to purchase that drawing,” Brian dictated, pointing at the Liberty Avenue street scene.

“Oh, Bri. I’m so sorry, but that one’s already sold,” apologized Lindsey.

“I don’t fucking care if it’s already sold or not. I want it,” Brian was not going to let this picture get away.

“Bri, that wouldn’t really be fair to the person who put in their offer first, now would it?” Lindsey tried to reason with the adamant brunet.

“I’ll give you $500. It says in the brochure it's priced at only $100, so that’s five times the profits going to your ‘good cause’, right?” Brian countered.

“Well . . .”

“Fine. $1,000. And ask the artist, he’s got a bunch more of the same scene - the other buyer can have one of those. That should make everybody happy.

“Okay. Sold,” was Lindsey’s avaricious response.

“Here’s my card. I want it delivered to my office tomorrow. Okay?” Brian directed as he strode off, intent on relocating Justin as soon as possible.

Brian had, admittedly, been stalking Justin for the last hour or so. After buying the young artist a drink and engaging him in innocuous conversation for several minutes, Justin’s presence had been rudely usurped by a pompous grey-headed old gas bag claiming to be an ‘Art Critic’. The so-called critic had enlisted Lindsey’s help and together they had managed to entice the artist away from Brian for a short while. Brian had surreptitiously kept an eye on the group ever since, but was getting annoyed at the duration of the unwanted intrusion. It had been almost twenty minutes now, and Brian figured that was sufficient time apart from the object of his desires.

Brian finally located the pair (Lindsey appeared to have left) and noted the lecherous old queen had his hand on Justin’s arm, laughing obscenely at some unknown joke. Justin wasn’t laughing, so Brian figured that whatever the critic had said couldn’t have been that entertaining. ‘Time for an intervention,’ he decided.

Channeling Emmett Honeycutt, to the best of his ability, Brian approached the artist and his parasitic sycophant and launched his best assault. “Justin, sweetie, where HAVE you been?” said Brian, with his best ’queen’ voice. “You just have to come and meet Alejandro. He is just so HOT and he’s simply dying to meet you. Wait till you see his ass, honey, it is absolutely fabulous. You’ll just love him!” As he concluded this charade, Brian attached himself firmly to Justin’s arm, pushing the critic aside in the process, and promptly hustled the snickering young man away. Justin’s laughter got louder and fuller as they increased their distance from the unwanted old lech. Brian found the pealing laughter to be contagious and joined in wholeheartedly as soon as they were out of earshot.

“Thanks for rescuing me,” Justin said, still laughing and looking at Brian with another one of his unbelievable smiles. “That guy was definitely more interested in my ass than my art. I’d already tried to get rid of him a couple of times, but he was just not getting the ‘dis. You’re a lifesaver!”

“Anytime,” Brian responded. “I’m always available to rescue a dashing young prince in distress, Sunshine.” And both men burst into another bout of laughter at the critic’s expense.  

By now the pair was far enough away from the interloper that Brian felt his charge was safe. He stopped and turned towards the enchanting blond boy he’d been hungering for all night. Justin must have seen the desire in Brian’s gaze, because he moved his body closer to the tall, sensual brunet and raised his chin so that his face was aligned with Brian’s as the taller man directed his eyes downward. Neither man moved for several moments – both just stood, delving into the other’s eyes, searching for the source of the magnetic pull drawing them closer together. Slowly, without any intentional movement on either man’s part, the cranberry lips of one and the coral lips of the other were drawn together in a deep sensual kiss.

That first kiss was almost indescribable. Brian had spent uncounted hours staring at Justin’s portrait, imagining the taste, the feel, the suppleness of those lips. Now, finally, he could live out his fantasies. And it was everything he had imagined and more. He pulled Justin’s full, lower lip into his mouth, sucking on it and savoring the taste. He nipped and suckled and licked those luscious lips reverently and with almost complete abandon. Brian was sure he had never tasted anything so sweet as Justin’s lips. The kiss went on and on for untold moments until Brian finally grasped the withering remnants of his self-control and pulled away.

“I could use some air. How about you, Sunshine?” Brian managed between ragged breaths.

“I’d like that,” the younger man replied, also too out of breath to elaborate further.

Brian gleefully slipped his right arm around Justin’s waist and pulled the slender frame of the smaller man tightly against his side. Closing his eyes briefly he took a moment to soak in the feeling of this glorious, amazing man, now safely clasped at his side. Then he determinedly guided them towards the exit. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a fleeting glimpse of Lindsey heading their way, but he simply waved her off, and something in his countenance must have warned the woman that now was not the time to intrude, because she promptly retreated.

The air outside was brisk. Fall was firmly seated on the countryside around Pittsburgh and it’s influence could be felt in the chill breeze and seen in the colorful swirling leaves drifting down the sidewalk in front of the two men. Brian had no idea where he was heading – he wasn’t consciously directing their path in any particular direction. He was living in the moment, just enjoying having Justin there with him, and he wasn’t prepared to think things through too far into the future. All he wanted was to be here, now, with Justin.

Neither man spoke as they walked. It didn’t feel necessary. They did halt briefly several times to kiss, to touch each other’s faces or hands, or simply to lock their gazes on one another, just to reconnect. They were in no hurry and had no destination in mind. It was enough that they were together.

After several blocks, Brian recognized from their surroundings that they were nearing the small park close to his loft. He therefore changed their course and moved the two of them off to the left and in through the park gate. After a short walk down a gravelled path, they came to the particular spot he’d had in mind. Justin followed his lead, unresisting and without comment – his only response being the occasional tightening of his clasp on Brian’s hip, and the repeated smiles he directed up to the taller man.

At the center of the park was a small fountain shaped like a pile of natural rock with a spring dripping water down it’s face. Brian steered Justin across to the bench facing the fountain, sat down and gently guided the younger man down onto his lap, wrapping both arms tightly around the blond as soon as he was firmly seated.

Once again that magnetic attraction they had both been feeling all evening exerted its force and the two bodies were drawn together, their lips meeting, their hands stroking and clasping, their fingers entwining passionately. They were lost in each other and neither wanted to ever be found.

Gradually, their kisses became more intense and both sets of hands began to wander further afield. Brian let his long, sensitive fingers forage under the hem of Justin’s shirt, inching their way across the smooth skin of the boy’s back, up to his shoulders and then back down to the waistband of Justin’s tan chinos. He was enthralled by the smooth softness of his lover’s skin – it felt as if his hands were gliding across silk. He could not get enough of this man – his touch, his lips, his piercing sapphire blue eyes.

In no time at all, Brian realized that this mere sample of the beautiful blond boy would never be enough. He had to see all of him, feel all of him, taste all of him. Now. From the moans and whimpers emanating from Justin’s sensual lips, Brian thought the boy needed more too.

Brian took the initiative and gently gathered the smaller man in his arms, rising from the bench and striding across the grass towards a stand of graceful willows. He deftly ducked between several trailing willow branches and set Justin down lightly underneath the canopy of drooping willow withes. The branches of the ancient tree they were standing under still retained most of their leaves, despite the season, helping to create a snug cave-like enclosure hidden from outside view. The wind had contributed by conveniently blowing in a pile of crisp, dry, red and gold leaves to soften the hard ground. Brian did not hesitate to pull off his thigh-length navy wool jacket and spread it over the mass of leaves before he guided Justin down to the make-shift bed.

There was no need for any conversation. Each man wanted the other. This had to happen – there was no stopping the flood of feelings cascading over the couple as they efficiently removed each other’s clothing, kissing, tasting, touching all the while.

When the last article of clothing had effortlessly disappeared, Brian pulled away sufficiently to view Justin’s glorious body in full. In the dim moonlight filtering through the trees, Justin’s pale, perfect skin glowed. Brian longed to bite and lick every inch of that taut, compact frame, starting with the tender skin under his lover’s jaw and not stopping until he reached those perfect pink toes.

At that moment, Justin impatiently reached up from his bed of leaves and pulled Brian down onto him. Brian dove down gladly onto those coral pink lips and prodded forcefully with his tongue, demanding entrance to that sweet, wet mouth. The blond boy eagerly complied, opening his mouth to Brian’s questing tongue as the men’s bodies ground together, sliding and writhing against one another. As the taller man shifted his body slightly so as not to crush the smaller body beneath his, their bare cocks brushed against each other, generating electric sparks and igniting an even greater frenzy in both men. Brian ran his hands down Justin’s sides, stroking the boy’s stomach and hips and thighs until Justin willingly opened his legs further, allowing him to settle his body comfortably in the gap.

At this point, Brian’s mouth began to travel downwards, trailing his tongue over Justin’s porcelain smooth skin, his hard erect nipples, his taut stomach and on to the thick straining cock nestled in a bed of soft, golden pubes. Brian could not hold back – he saw that magnificent, perfect dick and could not stop his hand from grasping the shaft or his mouth from descending on the engorged head. He sucked and licked and stroked that thick hard cock. He joyously took in the entire length, burying his face in the golden hair at it’s base and inhaling the delicious male aroma of his love.

All of a sudden, Brian became aware, from the tenor of the moans and whimpers originating from Justin’s lips, as well as from the hands grasping at his hips, that the blond was not going to last much longer. Brian abruptly backed off to allow the boy to regain his equilibrium momentarily. At the same time, he gently pushed against his companion’s hip, urging him to turn over. With Justin now lying on his stomach, legs spread accommodatingly wide, Brian went back to work. Starting with light, wet kisses on the lad’s shoulders and upper back, the older man moved efficiently downward, biting, licking and kissing along the way. He paused briefly at the top of the boy’s crack, fondling the delectable, down covered cheeks and spreading them lovingly, before once again bending down to trail his tongue down the cleft towards his final goal.

Justin was continuously writhing beneath Brian at this point. Incomprehensible noises were pouring from his lips.  He was delirious with pleasure. When Brian’s expert tongue finally stretched out to lick and taste his tight, throbbing hole, Justin cried out and gasped for breath as if he were drowning. His companion’s wanton reaction encouraged Brian and the experienced man redoubled his efforts, licking and nipping at the boy’s hole, savoring the unique taste of his lover, until finally the skilled tongue penetrated, pushing at the pulsing ring of muscles and then thrusting deeply into that perfect ass.

Brian worked diligently, tongue fucking that delicious well until he once more felt Justin reaching a peak. Again Brian pulled back, causing the wiggling blond to groan and complain. Brian could only make out the word ‘please’ amid the rest of the indistinguishable pleading noises. Brian was a consummate artist when it came to fucking, though, and already knew where he wanted to take this, so he ignored the boy’s pleading and concentrated on the next step in his plan.

Once again compelling the stunning blond to turn over, Brian spread the strong thighs wide, placing Justin’s feet flat on the ground. Reaching under the boy and into the pocket of his coat, he extracted a small tube of lube and a condom. Popping the cap, he squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his fingertips and let it warm slightly before reaching his hand down towards the needy asshole of this lovely young man. Rubbing a small amount of the lube over and around the tight pucker, he slowly pushed in his index finger, prodding gently at the tight muscles as he went. Justin’s moans increased exponentially as Brian slowly moved his finger in and out and then added a second and then a third finger, working them gently to prepare the way. When the hips of the younger man were bucking against his restraining arm, Brian pulled his fingers out and quickly moved to position himself at the entrance to this magnificent ass.

“Justin, look at me,” Brian said softly, his voice somehow piercing through the boy’s frenzy. “Here, put it on me. Go ahead, slip it on my dick,” Brian directed, handing Justin the condom. When he was fully sheathed, the sensuous, skilled older man reached down and maneuvered Justin’s lower legs up over his shoulders holding them there firmly while smiling down at the man below him.

“I want you to keep your eyes open, Justin. I want you to see me. I want you to remember this, so that no matter who you’re ever with, I’ll always be there,” Brian whispered.

Justin beamed up at him with his radiant ‘sunshine’ smile and nodded. And, as Brian finally pushed into the boy’s tight, wet depths, Justin yelled out in pleasure and pain, while the older man added so softly that the plea was almost lost in the wind, “I want you to remember ME.”

Both men were more than ready by now and after not more than a dozen thrusts, Brian sensed the familiar tightening feeling centered in his gut that warned of his imminent climax. He promptly grasped Justin’s cock with his firm right hand and began pumping it vigorously as he angled his thrusts so that each time he entered he grazed across the boy’s prostate. Within seconds, Brian felt the delightful tingle in his balls begin to spread out, washing over his entire body, resulting in the wondrous final climax as he shot his load with an enormous groan. At the same instant, the man beneath him also reached the apex of his own pleasure, and streams of white jizz shot between the men’s bodies. As both men shuddered to completion, the beautiful brunet dropped his head down next to the bright blond head of his lover and whispered, “I love you, Justin. I love you,” to the surprise of both.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yee Haw!  TAG