- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Third time's the charm, y'all!

Happy Reading and HUGS,

~Nichelle

 

Chapter 34: Closer Part 2

 

JUSTIN


Long after the loft door closed behind Vic and Deb, Brian and I are still sitting here trying to absorb what just happened. I still can’t believe she had the temerity to demand that we drop the charges so that her precious son doesn’t face up to his crimes. How fucking dare she?! I’m trembling again, feeling the rage at the injustice coursing through me. Being out of control like this is what ultimately led to the tragedy that was my affiliation with Ethan Gold. FUCK!

 

“Justin, calm down.”

 

“I can’t! She was such a total…”

 

“Bitch. I know. But Justin, really, did we expect anything else? Could we have expected anything else?”

 

His voice broke, and that’s then that I realize just how much pain he’s in. As much as I loved Deb, he loved her more. The love that he would’ve given freely to his own parents, he lavished on her and her odious offspring. As much as her love was shelled out based on what Brian did for her, is as much as his unconditional love for her still is, in spite of it all.

 

“Justin…”

 

“I know, Brian. I know.”

 

I shift in my seat, breaking the stronghold his legs had around me. Turning around to face him, my heart breaks and the anger at what I see in his eyes pounds through me even more strongly. Fucking Debbie! She’s the one who put that look of desolation in his eyes. Fucking Debbie! She’s the one who is causing him to try to retreat into himself again. NO! I will not let that happen, not again, not now, not EVER!

 

I launch myself onto him, grabbing his head roughly, forcing him to look at me just before I take his lips in the same manner. At first, he doesn’t kiss me back, but I don’t relent until I feel the gentle press of his lips against mine. I continue my assault until he opens slightly and I force my tongue inside. This wasn’t going to be gentle and sweet. As much as I need to save myself from this anger, I need to save Brian from what her cutting words did to him.

 

Instead of pulling the t-shirt off of him as I normally would have done, I find the seams and rip the thing with my bare hands, imagining it is Michael and Debbie’s influence over him- over both of us. My kisses to his mouth turn violent, as I bite his pouty lower lip. The small hiss from him gratifies me and feeds my inner-beast in ways I cannot describe. I move down to his neck, placing stinging and biting kisses down the long column, wanting… needing to mark him as mine. And he let’s me, relishing and writhing beneath me, letting me have my way with him.

His moans encourage me to keep going, his long fingers sifting through my hair, pulling me closer to him. I attack his nipples causing him to cry out as I suck them hard to the point of pain.

“God, Justin,” he breathes as I continue my ministrations, my hands already grabbing at the buttons on his fly.

Fuck gentle! This isn’t about that! It’s about releasing anger and pain… about feeling alive again! With that thought, I sit up abruptly, gripping the waistband of his well-worn jeans and roughly pulling him down to lie flat on the sofa. Freeing his hips from their confinement, I waste no time taking him into my mouth, deep-throating him before he even has a chance to exhale the breath I know is trapped in his throat.

I hear the WHOOSH and gasping moan escape him, as I make my way slowly back to the tip before cramming him down my throat again. He’s moaning and groaning, grunting as I use my tongue to swipe his balls while my jaws work him to a fever pitch. I feel the saliva leaving my mouth with each ascension and descent on this ever-hardening cock, the rhythm of his erotic sounds spurring me on to push him further. I want to hear him beg me for what he wants. Finally as I push his pants down further, I hear it…

“Justin, Sunshine, please…”

I’m already reaching beneath the cushions to grab the lube and condoms we keep there for such times as this. “What do you want… TELL ME!”

The wildness is making my voice demanding, and harsh. He licks his swollen lips, looking thoroughly debauched. I love this look on him. He reminds me of a fallen angel in this moment. I open both the lube and condom with my teeth as I watch the muscles in his neck swallowing hard; I lick my own lips in response.

“Fuck me,” he whispers, as he feels my fingers circling his rim. I feel it contract against my finger.

“Louder. Tell me what you want, Brian. Demand it of me dammit!”

He makes a move to grab at me but I sit back on my haunches, silently ordering him to tell me. He knows I’m not giving in. “Fuck me!”

“How?”

“Hard.”

“That’s it. More!”

“Deep!”

“Yes!”

“Fast!”

“That’s right! And I will!”

“Wanna feel nothing but you…”

“You won’t…” With a little more prep, I push into him.

The condom feels so fucking tight around my cock. I’m harder than I’ve ever been; hearing Brian plead for me is the ultimate aphrodisiac. The air once again leaves his wide-open mouth as I slowly, but with determination, pump into him. The tightness of his ass grips me, even as his long legs hold me, squeezing around my waist. I look up from watching my dick descend into him to see him biting his already-abused lip hard, the hiss sounding loud in an otherwise silent loft. I reach up to pinch his nipple hard while I pull back, only to push right back in, unerringly jabbing his prostate.

“That’s right… I want to hear you. Don’t. You. Ever. Hide. From me. Brian!” I punctuate each word as I speed up my hips.

“Oh God…”

“Look at me!” I demand, squeezing his nipples again.

He does, and I smile ferally. The green of his eyes are glittering at me, telling me of his arousal and how close he is to cumming. I redouble my efforts, while the moan drips from his lips. I move my hands beneath his arms to grip his shoulders, giving me even more leverage to drive forcefully into him. Using my legs to move my pelvis closer to his, I change the angle at which I’m penetrating him. The short, staccato movements are targeting his prostate relentlessly, not giving him a chance to think of anything but the pleasure coursing through him.

“Jus… Jus… oh my God, please…”

“You wanna cum?”

“Yes…”

I shift one hand into his hair to hold his thrashing head in place. His cock is trapped between us, rhythmically receiving the same stroking his tight ass is. I feel the tell-tale tingling at the base of my spine and know that it is time. “Well, cum on then. Give me all you’ve got, Brian,” I whisper in his ear.

And he does so… HARD. Both of us screamed, as I ushered us into that place that only we as lovers knew. I never grow tired of this feeling, but it’s only with him that I achieve it, whether I’m giving or receiving. The contractions of his insides milk the tribute from me, decimating the embers of my previous anger as if they never happened, and leaving me spent and exhausted. I look up at him, and he looks the same way.  No words were needed as he holds my sweat-soaked body. I press into him even further, even as I drift off to sleep.


LINDSAY

 

I arrive home, and all I feel is numb. I still can’t believe what happened at lunch. Clarence has got some serious explaining to do! I don’t know what the fuck his problem is or what’s wrong with me expecting to be taken care of by my man, but he needs to readjust his thinking. And quickly!

I head into the lounge to pour myself a much needed drink, but am brought up short. Oh great! Frick and Frack aka Nancy and Ronald are here and they have company! Can this day get any worse?

“Hello dear, did you have a nice time at lunch?” Ronald addresses me.

“And is that a new outfit? I don’t remember you leaving in that suit this morning.” Nancy says, narrowing her eyes at me.

Disregarding both of them, I address their visitor. “Regina, it’s good to see you. What brings you by?”

“It’s Mrs. Davis-Moore. And what brings me by is that disturbing display at the Country Club today.”

I narrow my eyes at the haughty bitch, but lick my lips before responding. Regina Davis-Moore is not someone to offend within this circle, especially considering that my engagement to Clarence will surely be announced shortly. I paste a smile on my face. “I stand corrected, Mrs. Davis-Moore. As for the display as you call it, what happened was not my fault. Someone broke into my car and stole my belongings. When I asked the valet staff if they had seen anything, the inept workers reported that they didn’t notice anything amiss.”

“They were probably too busy actually working, which is an activity I understand that you should familiarize yourself with. My godson was not pleased when he left the club earlier.”

“And what belongings? I’m pretty sure that I didn’t give you any money. Did you, Ronald?” My mother questions.

“No, I didn’t.”

Once again, I grit my teeth at them before addressing the harridan in front of me. “Your godson? I’m not sure I understand who you mean.”

“Clarence is my godson, Lindsay. I know that you have recently returned to WASP society, but even in other circles, our association is well known and documented. You cannot mean to tell me that you’ve never picked up the Society pages during your time away.”

“Of course, I have. But it was mainly just to glimpse little tidbits, here and there. I was busy raising my son.”

“Oh, you have a son?” She looks around as if trying to spot Gus. “Nancy and Ronald, I didn’t know you had a grandchild. Where is he?”

“Oh, Regina, I do apologize, I had forgotten to mention him, seeing as how we’d never officially met him. Melanie, Lindsay’s ex-wife, said that she will arrange it soon.”

Ex-wife?”

“Yes. Melanie recently found out that for all her proper ways, Lindsay is little more than a common whore,” Nancy explains so matter-of-factly, that I feel my face heat with embarrassment.

“Mother, that’s…”

“The truth, Lindsay. At least own your title, dear. After all, that’s basically what you try to convince everyone Justin Taylor is when we all know otherwise, isn’t it?”

“Wow! You really are making a name for yourself, aren’t you Lindsay? I mean, today Tracy was…” Regina begins, but I cut her off.

“Completely out of line! I have a good mind to sue her for assault!”

“On what grounds? Retaliation for you spreading your legs for her former husband?” At my puzzled frown, she smiles. “Ah, you didn’t know that Tracy Buress is the ex-wife of your dear friend, Gardner Vance, did you? Well, she’s actually the second one of them that was married to him, while you were happily screwing him. I would watch out for the first one, if I were you. She may have been born trailer-trash, but her honesty was a refreshing change within our set, and she is well liked, unlike yourself. Maura will be back from her world tour with in a week.”

“Now back to those belongings that were supposedly stolen from you. Where did you get the money to go shopping? And what’s with the new outfit?” Nancy asks, again.

“I… I… I had this suit in reserve. It wasn’t destroyed with the rest of my things. As for where I got the money, I dipped into Gus’ support account, which I intend to pay back.” I hold my breath as they scrutinize me.

“Okay dear, if you say so.” I mentally sigh in relief that they didn’t call me on the lie. “But if I were you, I would try to be more careful in the future. Oh, and you owe us for whatever repairs need to be done to the car,” Ronald tells me, smirking. What the hell happened to the man I’ve always known my father to be?!

“I’ll get that to you as soon as I can. I didn’t want to take too much from the support account at once.”

“Good,” he says.

As I leave the room, the snickers going on behind me are sounding louder with every step I take. It’s then that I remember the credit card I left in the glove compartment. As I race back to the car, I notice another across the street. Was it there when I arrived home? I don’t know, but I don’t have time to think about it.

I get into the car, and I hightail it to the car detailer on the corner of Simpson and Firth. I can't risk them finding out that I have that card, before I have a chance to get the fucking car windows fixed. Not only that, but if they call Melanie and find out that I don't have access to Gus' support account any longer... Oh, I'm fucked in all ways, and none of them pleasurable! I get out and head into the garage.

“Hello, James. I need the windows replaced immediately,” I tell my parents’ mechanic. I’ve always has a soft spot for him. Although he’s from this area, his family’s car dealerships are one of the premiere companies nationwide. He doesn’t need the money, but loves the work. Turning on the charm and damsel routine, I tell him, “Someone had the gall to break in and bust out all of the windows. Daddy is quite upset. Do you think you can do this for me today?”

“Sure, I can. Just see Violet at the window to make the payment. We changed our policy a bit, in that all cosmetic work has to be paid for upfront.”

I frown. “Since when are windows considered cosmetic work? That’s kind of ridiculous, isn’t it?”

“Not really, since Mr. Peterson’s windows on the car are specialty items. The anti-glare treatment on them alone is three thousand dollars, and is usually ordered in advance. But because the car was due for maintenance in about a month, I already anticipated his coming in to have them changed out as is his custom before winter sets in. So please make your payment at the counter, Lindsay, especially if you want the work done right away.”

I roll my eyes at him, but realize that I don’t really have a choice in the matter. Daddy wants the windows fixed, and I need them whole if I’m going to continue to borrow his car. At least, until I officially move in with Clarence. I stomp as gracefully as I can back to the car, opening the glove box upon arrival. I reach in, expecting to feel the little piece of plastic where I’d left it but… nothing.

Panic begins to course through my veins, even as I empty the compartment out. It's still not there! Checking under the seat and between the cushions, it’s not fucking there! I grab my purse and look inside my wallet and all of the pockets, and the fucking card is NOT HERE!!!! Without a backwards glance to James, or the bitch at the counter, I head back to the country club parking lot where I was parked.

Someone else’s car is now in the slot, and I find myself hoping that they were honest enough to turn in the card at the front desk. I arrive at the counter. “Hello, I’m Lindsay Peterson. I was here with my mother and fiance today, and we can’t find her credit card. It would be under the name of Ronald and Nancy Peterson, since they share an account. Has anyone turned in a missing credit card?”

The young woman at the desk asked me to hold on while she took a look into the lost and found drawer, behind the counter. I watch avidly as she searches the contents of the box, noting the look on her face. My heart sinks and stomach drops, as she comes back to me empty handed.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Peterson, but it appears that no one has turned in a card for Mr. and Mrs. Peterson. Their name should be on file, so if it turns up, I’ll definitely give you all a call. I’ll also alert the manager to be on the lookout for it.”

I try to keep the desperation out of my voice, and smile wanly at her. “Please do and thank you for your help.” She nods at me as I head back out of the building.

FUCK!


MEL

I’m sitting in this courtroom, waiting for the arraignment hearing to begin. Jennifer and Molly opted not to come, as did Brian and Justin. But the rest of us are here. I can’t help it as my eyes travel across the aisle, where Debbie is sitting alone. Vic nudges me, and I smile slightly at him, with unshed tears in my eyes.

“She’s made her decision, Mel. She has to live with it,” he tells me.

“I know, but it still hurts.”

“And it’s going to for a while yet. It doesn’t stop you from loving her, but sometimes you have to love people from afar. It’s the only way to keep your mental health intact.”

“Is that what you’re doing?”

“Yes, it is. Lord knows I love both my sister and my nephew, but I can’t tolerate or support what they are doing, and in Michael’s case, what he’s done. According to him, he’s done nothing wrong, even though he broke the law, many times in many ways. Despite what he thinks or says, he knew what he was doing and his reasons were entirely selfish. The only way to redeem himself is to pay the hefty price of incarceration, but Michael isn’t going to see it that way. Instead, he’ll cry victim, when he isn’t one.

"Sadly, in my sister’s mind, he is, and that’s not going to help him or her. Perhaps when she sees all that Lindsay and Michael have done to poor Justin- in black and white where she can’t hide from the truth- maybe then she will finally understand just what it was she was asking you all to disregard. But until such time as she does, you will have to separate yourself from her, same as I am. And trust me, no one is hurting more by doing that than I am.” He leans in to kiss my forehead.

“All rise. The honorable Joyce Malverne is presiding.”

“Be seated. This is arraignment hearing in the case of the State of Pennsylvania versus Michael Novotny. Who’s here for the prosecution?”

“Annette Donnelly, for the Prosecution, Your Honor.”

“And the Defense?”

“Galviston Edwards for the Defense, Your Honor.”

“Thank you both. How does the defendant plead?”

“Not guilty, lady!” Michael spews out, wrestling with his chains in an attempt to fold his arms.

“Young man, first of all, I demand that court etiquette be followed. Did you hear how your attorney and the district attorney addressed me?”

“Yeah, but what of it? What exactly does that have to do with me?”

“Michael! Stop being an ass and say ‘your honor’ after her name!” Deb orders, just before Judge Malverne bangs her gavel.

“Order in the court! Madam, although I appreciate you trying to school the young fool, he needs to get the epiphany himself. Now Mr. Novotny, let’s try this again.”

“Not guilty, your honor, but there were exten… exten… bullshit stuff happening!”

She bangs her gavel again. “Mr. Novotny, use of profanity in my court is not a part of exercising court etiquette. Regardless of the extenuating circumstances, this is a hearing in which you plead guilty or not guilty. During your actual trial is when you will be able to tell your story. Although, I will admit surprise that you would want to go to trial with all of the evidence lined up against you.”

“They are trying to railroad me, la- your honor!”

She rolls her eyes at him. “Be that as it may, I understand that the prosecution wishes me to deny bail for this case?”

“Yes, your honor. Mr. Novotny’s cohort is still accessible to him. The evidence against her is also still being gathered. We feel that with him released, it will not only give them an opportunity to wreak more havoc on the victim in this case, but with the hefty charges already on Mr. Novotny’s docket, remanding him will also keep him out of trouble, which he has problems doing for himself.”

“So this is entirely altruistic?” Michael snickers and Judge Malverne turns her gaze to him. “Something funny, Mr. Novotny?”

“I told my lawyer that that word sounded like a bad porn movie.”

Debbie’s eyes widen, while Vic and the rest of us resist the urge to either face palm or smack him because of his stupidity. After a time, I look over to see both Ted and Em’s shoulders shaking, while Ben just shakes his head. Even the bailiff and Annette are having a hard time keeping a straight face. Poor Galviston is offering apologies for his client’s ineptitude and misunderstanding of the english language.

“Don’t worry about it, Mr. Edwards. I’ve heard far worse things, during my career as both an attorney and a judge. For the record, Mr. Novotny, to be altruistic means to show a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others or to put it terms you can understand it means to be unselfish. Based on the paperwork here, I can honestly attest that you’re unfamiliar with the word, its definition, and its action. The prosecution’s request is granted. Mr. Edwards, is there any objection?”

“No, your honor,” he sighs in defeat, knowing what was in Annette’s argument was entirely true.

“Well, I have an objection! What is the meaning of holding him?” Deb protests.

“Madam, this is the second time you have interrupted these proceedings. Now, personally, I agreed with the first instance, but the time for leniency is past. One more outburst, and I will hold you in contempt. As for the meaning of holding him, I believe the explanation was already thoroughly given. Now, this case dismissed. Bailiff, please remove the defendant; return court date to be determined at a later time. Next case!”

We left before Deb could corner any of us with recriminations, and reprimands about why none of us defended the dumbass. If I’ve taken anything away from my dealings with Judge Malverne in the past, it’s that Deb should quit while she’s ahead. If she’s not careful in the future, she’ll end up sharing a holding cell with her wayward son… Now that would be the real justice served.

 

BRIAN

Justin and I woke up about an hour ago, after the most intense sex we’ve had to date. I don’t think I’ve ever felt more fucked in my life… I liked it! Even in the middle of the rough handling, even in the midst of his anger, I still felt like he was taking care of me; like I was his priority. If I didn’t realize how special Justin Taylor was before, that just proved it, in so many ways.

“I need to get out tonight. I don’t want to stay here right now, Brian,” he tells me, rubbing his face against my shoulder before settling it into the crook of my neck again.

“So what do you want to do? Dinner and a movie?”

I feel him stiffen, shifting slightly before his gaze meets mine. The slight frown marring his forehead makes me want to laugh. “Who are you and what have you done with Brian Kinney?”

“What do you mean?”

“You would never suggests anything as mundane as dinner and a movie, especially after the day we’ve had. I would, but you wouldn’t.”

I snicker then. “Okay, oh-so-delicate one, how about we head to Babylon? It’s the KOB contest tonight.”

He thinks about if for a moment, before he shrugs. “That could work. I need to blow off some steam.”

“Me too, but…”

“But what?” At my continued silence, he looks at me, tilting his head to the side. “What is it, Brian?”

I sigh. “I can’t believe I’m about to ask you this, but after we leave there tonight, can we go to your place? I just…”

His eyes soften at me, and I know he understands what it is I’m really asking. “I would love to have you over, Brian. In fact, I would love for you to stay with me as long as you want. You don’t have to ask.”

His sincerity causes my insides to melt, and I can feel the tears returning. Before I let that happen though, I sit up. “Now before you decide to get moist, let’s go get ready. Ted let Emmett in before they went to the courthouse, so he left some clothes for you. That’s how I found out about the contest tonight. I think he was kinda hoping that we would put in an appearance.”

“Then why suggest dinner and a movie?”

“I was channeling you for a moment. It was a funny feeling, let me tell you.”

He laughs, while jabbing me in the side. “I guess that’s only fair since I channelled you earlier today. How are you feeling?”

“Pleasantly sore and oh so abused,” I tell him honestly. “But I wouldn’t trade any of it. I can almost understand why the cunty chin-rat lost his damn mind, if you were serving your dick to him on a regular like that.” He stiffened, and I feared that I had said the wrong thing. “Sunshine, I’m…”

He smiled serenely at me. “Sorry is bullshit, Mr. Kinney. But in response to your assumption, no I've never fucked Ethan like that. That was always reserved for you. Besides, I didn’t feel that kind of passion with Ethan. Actually, there was no kind of passion with him, unless I was thinking about you.”

Is it wrong of me to want to gloat right now? Probably, but I was never one for false modesty. “Well, how could you not think of my magnificence?”

He barked a loud guffaw. “You are unbelievable.”

“It’s true. I am. But I’m also happy to know that he never satisfied you the way I can. Call me vain, or conceited, or whatever the fuck, but it was always something I wondered, very much against my will.”

“You didn’t have to. It was never about that; never really about you in that regard, at least. The one place we’ve never had trouble was in bed, or fucking out of it. But I think we’re getting better at all of the other stuff now, too.”

Anything else that needed to be said right then, we did while we showered in the unique way we have that requires no words between us. It was as if we just reforged what has always been there, but laid dormant for so long because of miscommunication, assumptions, and innuendos. We have an even better understanding of what the other expects. Our needs and wants are paramount to making us work this time. In those moments, we agreed that we play by our own rules this time, and the rest of the world be damned.

As we dry each other off and start to get dressed, I look over to what Emmett has brought for Justin, and am flabbergasted. “Justin, how the fuck are you able to afford Balmain? What the hell have you gotten yourself into?” The Balmain Leather Cargo Pants, with accompanying Striped Biker Jacket, totals almost 10K. I know because just before we split up, I was thinking of buying it for him. FUCK!


“Calm down, Brian. How I got these is perfectly legal. In fact, you should be proud, since I learned from the Master.”

I am decidedly uncomfortable with that statement, for so many reasons. There is no doubt that I have received my fair share of expensive gifts in my life, some from the more unsavory parts of my past that someday I’ll tell Justin about. But now isn’t time. I clear my throat. “I’m waiting, Justin.”

“Wow! No ‘Sunshine’?”

“Justin…”

“Well it’s like this…”

“Justin!”

“Alright already… well, that is if you would let me finish, Your Grumpiness… It’s like this, Tory’s uncle had a falling out with their website developer.”

“What kind of falling out?”

“She’s now his ex-wife and a real bitch, too. She’s the type of woman that makes me happy I’m gay! I mean she…”

“Get to the point, Sunshine!”

“Oh, so now I’m back to being Sunshine?” I glare at him, but Justin just rolls his eyes. He swallows the small chuckle I hear anyway, and begins again. “Okay, so when he mentioned that he didn’t want to ask his current ad agency to upgrade the company's package to include a web presence, he asked his current girlfriend for a recommendation.”

“Let me guess… she recommended you. But why?” I mean, I know he’s brilliant at what he does, but he’s still fairly unknown in this business.

He smiles really brightly, and responds. “She’s a Rage fan; they both are. Well he is for the storyline, but I suspect Kellie is into it for both the story and the sex. Anyway, she asked Tory if she knew where to find me, since the comic originates from here. After meeting with them, they decided to have me redesign their website. Of course, I got my fee, but I also received a bonus because of what I’ve already done for Tory when starting my business. These clothes and many more, were the bonus.”

“You landed Balmain? Justin, do you know how big that is?!”

“Sure, I do. And as soon as I put the word out, you can either expect a call from them or feel free to contact them yourself. I’m sure you’ll get the contract.”

“Why?”

“Number one, the company Harry is leaving is Vanguard, and two, Kellie McQuaid of Eyeconics has already left Vanguard. When she found out that you weren’t a part of them anymore, she took advantage of the ‘cooling off’ period and terminated her contract about three weeks after you left. She’s been waiting for you to approach her about your new company. She wasn’t sure if you were ready to take on another client with the four majors you have going right now, but she’s already told everyone who approaches the company, trying to garner her business, that she’s gone with Kinnetik.”

I stand there with my mouth hanging open, looking dumbstruck by the man before me… And yes, Justin is a man! An artist on his own terms, and the cutthroat businessman his father could only dream of being. And he's all wrapped up in a deceptively-innocent looking blond package. The world isn't ready for him; but I am!

When we arrived at Babylon, our moods were already lifted to the point where it feels euphoric. Being in this place again, without the specter of our breakup looming, or Michael’s constant glowering and whining, creates an atmosphere of freedom for us. The pure joy radiating on Justin’s face under the strobe lights is addictive, and all I can do is kiss him possessively, declaring him mine once again. Ben, Blake, Ted, and Emmett join us over at the bar, filling us in on all the fuckery that went on during the arraignment hearing. Part of me is sad for Deb, but I feel nothing but contempt for Michael.

No sadness. No guilt. None of the enforced shame Deb thinks I should feel for not helping him. All I feel is relief that his hold on me, after all these years, has finally been broken. And all because of the man smiling brightly by my side.

“So our prodigal King has returned,” says the booming voice that is the Queen of Babylon.

Justin reaches out to embrace her. “I’m doing great, Sheba. How are things? It’s been a very long time.”

“True, it has. Too long, in fact! But my, oh my, have you healed up well. I hear congratulations are in order. Both JT Designs and Kinnetik are the talk of Liberty Avenue since last night, and not just because of that solid three-punch combo you laid on Mighty Mouth.”

“He's had it coming for a long time,” Justin says, sheepishly.

“Yes, he did indeed! Many of the patrons here tonight wish they had been the ones to lay him out, but no one wanted trouble with the Big Bad. So not only are you the darling of the Avenue, you appear to be our savior, too… the savior of our eardrums!”

We all laugh, knowing she’s right. If Michael was here to see Justin and I together, there would be ear-splitting shrieks and whining to rival any siren. “So what brings you over here from your throne on the stage?”

“Well, I wanted to know if our Twinkly Stud here wanted a reprise of his former glory. We’re one dancer short, since Jumbo Jim took a spill backstage. What kind of schmuck steps in and slips on his own cum? Anyway, how about it, Justy? Take a turn on the pole for old times sake?”

He looks around to the rest of us, Blake and Ted were nodding while Ben and Em were smiling widely. As for me, I have mixed emotions about it. I can’t help but remember how his last dance ended. Although I pretended none of it bothered me, it did for a long time.

“Brian, it won’t be like the last time, I promise. I don’t have anything to prove this time.”

“You didn’t have anything to prove the last time, either.”

“Yes, I did.” I look at him, and know that he’s right. I was taking him for granted. In retrospect, it’s not something I’m proud of. I wasted so much of our time together being obstinate, and then when I think about what happened just two weeks afterward…

“Don’t hurt yourself, okay?” I hold him close, before letting him go with Sheba. The smile he bestows on me, chases another ghost from the past out of my memory.

“He’ll do fine, Stud,” Em tells me. Out of everyone, I think he remembers the most what that night really costs me.

“I know, Em. I know.”

When Sheba approached Justin to dance, I thought it was going to be a simple repeat of his High School Confidential performance, just weeks before the prom. Boy, was I WRONG!

At first, he starts out all nice, smooth and melodic, as if getting into the heavy beat of "Closer", the song by Nine Inch Nails. But then, once the lyrics kick in… oh my God! That sweet innocent-looking blond becomes sin and sex personified.

You let me violate you/ You let me desecrate you/ You let me penetrate you

You let me complicate you

Help me /I broke apart my insides/ Help me/ I’ve got no soul to sell

Help me/ The only thing that works for me/ Help me get away from myself

I want to fuck you like an animal/ I want to feel you from the inside

I want to fuck you like an animal/ My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to god

Wonder of all wonders that Justin would choose this song! After the day we’ve both had… a day of mental meltdowns, recommitment, and a day of using sex as a both an escape and medicine, he chose a song that, even while I’m examining my memories against the lyrics, his use of the pole is making me burn.

You can have my isolation/ You can have the hate that it brings

You can have my absence of faith/ You can have my everything

Damn! If I thought the boy could move before, he’s now making his former stint as the King of Babylon look like child’s play. Currently, he’s climbing the pole, suggestively slinking his body as the muscles in his arms carry his weight swiftly up the metal. Suddenly, I wish I was that fucking pole as I’m sure every other person in here- male, female or undecided- wishes the same. Although he’s still wearing his jacket, it’s completely open, revealing his smooth torso except where his rippled abs are.

To look at him, one would never know they existed, and are only shown when we’re fucking face-to-face. Justin is using the pole as not only a prop, but as his partner as he bends backward, grabbing the pole with his hands, while hanging upside down. He holds himself there, using his arms to keep him suspended while he opens and closes his legs then re-twists them around the pole. I swear I can feel the tightening of them around my torso, even as I feel the rising of my cock in my pants. He lets his hands spread outward as he still hangs there, when out of nowhere he begins spinning like a top.

His back is arched, and I’m reminded of every time he has hung off the bed like that, while he’s blowing me.  

Help me/ Tear down my reason/ Help me/ It’s your sex I can smell

Help me/ You make me perfect/ Help me become somebody else

I want to fuck you like an animal/ I want to feel you from the inside

I want to fuck you like an animal/ My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to god

Sunshine continues to wow the crowd with his death-defying stunts, using that fucking pole. He’s so fucking provocative up there…  so fearless, reckless, erotic, and hypnotizing, that I just can’t fucking wait until this dance is over. I want to fuck him NOW! Every particle of my body is screaming for him, as he blinks slowly at me from his position on the pole. I can see the fine sheen of sweat clinging to him on his eyebrow, and in the space just beneath his Adam’s apple, which drives him to distraction whenever I kiss him there.

Fucking hell, he’s hot! His extensions, contortions and control is fucking phenomenal! He knows when to speed up and slow down, just like when he’s fucking me... or being fucked. He loosens his legs a smidge so that he slides down the pole, using just those long appendages that I want nothing more than to feel wrapped around me right now as he rides me hard. The abrupt stopping of his descent, causes my breath to catch in my throat as his legs tighten again, the muscles visibly rippling through the fabric.

Through every forest above the trees/ Within my stomach scraped off my knees

He finally dismounts the pole, sashaying across the stage, playing up the audience before making his way over to my corner of it. The look in his eyes tell me how lustful he’s feeling, and I lick my lips in response. Dropping to his knees in front of me, he smirks enticingly, as if daring me to do something about it. I bite my lip, raising my eyebrow, and I swear the heat between us just went from fairly tame to Supernova. I grab him, before I even have a chance to stop myself. The kiss is feral, hard driving and relentless as we devour each other.

I drink the honey of your hive/ You are the reason I stay alive

Without a backward glance at our friends, I pick Justin up. He wraps his legs around my waist, even as we keep kissing wildly. I know we’re not going to make it home, so I do the only thing in my head right now. I carry him to the backroom. Fuck the contest! Fuck everyone and everything! But most of all, I’m going to fuck HIM!