- Text Size +

 

"If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?" Judy Garland's voice sang over the sound system. Shanda Leer took a bow after the final lip-synched word of her finale.

The crowd applauded and whistled as Shanda was assisted off the stage by Emmett and Ted, the latter of which had shown up to Woody's shortly after Shanda's show began, alone after an unsuccessful GLC mixer.

"That was fabulous, Honey!" Emmett said to his roommate, who was wearing a short dark brown wig and a gold lamé dress.

"Awesome," Justin agreed.

"Thank you, my darlings," Shanda drawled.

As Emmett, Ted, and Shanda discussed going down the street to Babylon, Brian elected to make it an early evening for himself and Justin and head back to the loft.

"Yeah, I am kind of tired," Justin said. "Didn't get much sleep last night."

Brian leaned in and whispered in Justin's ear, "And you won't tonight, either."

Justin smiled before he and Brian said goodnight to the others.

The two were soon naked in Brian's bed. Justin was on his back while Brian kissed and licked his chest.

"What do you think about me getting my nipple pierced?" Justin suddenly asked.

Brian lifted his head to check out Justin's rosy pink nipples, which were glistening with his saliva. "Which one?"

"I don't know... the right one maybe?"

"What, this one?" Brian asked before biting down on Justin's right nipple.

"Ow!" Justin yelled out.

"Still want it pierced?"

Justin rubbed his sore nipple. "Well, now I don't!"

Brian chuckled as he moved Justin's hand out of the way. He then swiped his tongue over Justin's nipple before blowing a cool breath of air onto it. "Better?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," Justin sighed as he laid his head back on the pillow.

"It might be kind of hot though, if you did get it pierced," Brian said. "But you'd think with all the needles you've been stuck with over your lifetime, and the three times a day you have to stab one of your fingers to take your blood sugar and then give yourself insulin injections..."

"Yeah, even after being stuck literally thousands of times with needles and lancets, I'm still not too crazy about it," Justin admitted. "Getting stuck in a vein is the most painful though, but luckily I don't have to get stuck during dialysis anymore... thanks to someone's generous gift."

Brian stretched up to reach Justin's lips with his own. While they kissed, Justin reached his hand between their bodies to grab hold of Brian's cock. Brian responded by reaching down and running a finger around the rim of Justin's asshole.

The blonde sucked in a breath when the tip of Brian's finger dipped inside of him.

"Does that hurt?" Brian asked, although Justin's pinched face told him his answer.

"Just a little sore from earlier," Justin said, referring to their quickie in the Liberty Diner men's room. "Actually, more than a little sore..."

"Well, maybe you should start carrying some lube in your purse for the next time you want to get frisky outside of the loft."

"It's not a purse, it's a messenger bag," Justin said defensively.

Brian laughed. "That thing's almost as big as Gus's diaper bag, which I loathe lugging around when I take him out somewhere."

"Well, it's cooler than a fanny pack, which is what I used to carry my diabetic supplies with me until a couple of years ago."

"That's true," Brian said before giving Justin a brief kiss. "And at least your bag is black, not baby blue with teddy bears on it."

Justin smiled before Brian kissed him again, this time sticking his tongue into Justin's mouth, which the blonde sucked on gently. Brian moaned and pumped his dick into Justin's fist, which was still gripping him.

Although he didn't want to hurt the boy any more, Brian knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just a hand job. He pulled away from Justin and scooted down to the foot of the bed. He then grabbed Justin's ankles and pulled him farther down the mattress.

"What the fuck are-" Justin asked.

"Lay on your left side," Brian instructed.

Justin rolled while Brian moved so they were in the 69 position on their sides. The blonde quickly caught on after Brian took his cock into his mouth. He reciprocated, taking Brian's leaking cock into his own mouth.

As much as he enjoyed giving Brian head, Justin found it difficult to focus on his task while Brian continued sucking him. He moaned around Brian's dick, which he guessed Brian liked, since he echoed with a moan of his own. Without even thinking about it, he was able to relax his throat enough to take Brian deeper inside his mouth without gagging.

Justin hoped that he and Brian would cum together, but the blonde soon felt his orgasm rip through his body. Brian's dick fell from his mouth as he screamed in pleasure.

After taking a few moments to catch his breath, Justin pushed on Brian's thigh to make him roll onto his back. Justin flipped himself around so he was facing the same direction as Brian, and he engulfed Brian's cock again. The boy continued to suck him for several more seconds until Brian's warm cum filled Justin's mouth.

Justin swallowed before flopping down on the mattress next to the other man. "Damn!" he yelled.

Brian chuckled. "You're getting good at that."

"Thank you," Justin said proudly, his Sunshine smile on full display.

The air conditioner soon kicked on, and both men moved so they could climb under the duvet.

Justin laid his head on Brian's chest as the older man wrapped his arms around him. "So, what's the deal with Michael?" Justin asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he moved across the country last month to be with his boyfriend, and then today he just shows up out of the blue, without telling anyone he was coming?"

"Yeah... and?" Brian asked.

"And... well, I know I just met Michael, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like he was trying a bit too hard to convince us that everything was okay with him and his boyfriend."

Brian huffed out a laugh, since he had the same observation. "Ever since he met the good old doc - emphasis on old - I knew that the two of them wouldn't last. Their lives are completely different, and Mikey became a whole other person with him... a person that none of us really liked, not even Deb."

"How old is old?"

"Like, forty-something."

Justin snickered. "Wow, he's even older than you... and you're like, old."

Brian tickled Justin on his side. "You little twat. Anyway, the last time I talked to Mikey on the phone, it was obvious that he wasn't happy being in Portland. Even after packing all his shit and shipping it out there, Mikey debated going until right before he left to go to the airport. He almost missed his flight."

"Do you believe him when he says he's only staying here for a few days?" Justin asked.

Brian shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe they're just taking a break, or maybe he's home for good. He'll tell me what's going on eventually, in his own time. Mikey's normally not very secretive... in fact, there have been many times over the years when I've said to him, ‘I really didn't need to hear that,' but when he's ashamed or embarrassed about something, he doesn't like to talk about it."

Justin propped himself up on his elbow so he could look into Brian's eyes. "What's his problem with me? I mean, he was obviously pretty surprised to find me sucking your dick in his old room earlier, but he acted like such a shit towards me until we left Deb's house after we dropped him off and I grabbed my stuff."

Brian sighed. "It's no secret that Mikey's had a thing for me since we met in our freshman year of high school. He's always been a huge geek, and although I hung out with the popular kids at my old school before we moved from the other side of town, I became friends with him. It was probably because we were both gay. I could tell that he was when I first saw him, and he was the first person I came out to."

"When did you realize that you were gay?" Justin asked.

"I never thought I was straight, so it wasn't like some light bulb went off in my head. I had a poster of James Dean on my bedroom wall when I was younger, and I thought he was so hot. I had my very first erection while staring at that poster one night, and it scared the shit out of me."

Justin giggled. "You poor baby."

Brian laughed along with him. "Yeah, but soon after me and Mikey became friends, I asked him if he was gay, and he said yes. Deb actually told him that he was gay when he was like, twelve, although she claims she knew he was gay when he was a baby. After I told him that I was gay, too, he asked me if I would be his boyfriend. I told him no, that I didn't want a boyfriend, but he's always held out hope that I would change my mind. Everyone always accuses me of leading him on, but I don't think I do... at least, I don't intend to."

"Do you think he's threatened by me?" Justin asked.

"Obviously. He knows I've fucked a lot of guys... hell, he's seen me fuck several of them in the backroom at Babylon, along with walking in here without knocking and finding me in bed with a trick a few times, but it was obvious to him from the get-go that you are different. Shit, you were blowing me in his mother's house, in his old bedroom for fuck's sake! He's certainly never walked in on that before, because it's never happened."

Justin thought about it for a few moments. "So... what if he really is back here for good? Where's he going to live?"

Brian shrugged again. "Beats me. Mikey hated living by himself before Emmett moved in with him. He spent most nights at Deb's or over here. Even though he's an only child, he likes being around other people. Plus, he's been out of a job for the past month, and he'd have to find a new one before getting a place of his own."

"What about Ted's place?"

"Ted has a small one-bedroom condo, and he's such a neat freak that Mikey could never live there with all his shit. He has hundreds of comic books and action figures, and he owns more clothes than I do. He used Emmett's old room for all that junk before Emmett ended up homeless when Godiva's neighbor burned their apartment building down."

Justin laughed. "Wow. How'd that happen?"

"The neighbor was a hooker who liked wearing wigs, and she sat one of them on fire with her curling iron. The only thing she had handy to put it out was a bottle of Vodka..."

The two men laughed together before Brian started kissing him again.