- Text Size +

JUSTIN


Brian was washing my hard to reach places, and I was waiting for him to stop teasing me. I mean, it’s been weeks and I really need him to fuck the shit out of me. He seems to want to make sure whatever it was on the ground was gone.


“We might have a problem.” He tells me, running his finger down my ass.


“If you don’t remember how, just put tab A in slot B and I can take it from there.” I tell him.


“You are always such a needy twat.” He tells me, pushing me against the glass and thrusting into me.


It was all I dreamed about when I packed my shit and came home. He leaned over me as I held his hips, and moved the way that always made me cum. He pulled out and turned me around, using the wall to support me and holding my legs, he pushed back in, kissing me while we moved. He put his head on my shoulder and started moving faster, making me moan louder. I held on tight, rubbing my cock against him as he hit the nerves that made it easier for me to cum. He kept going and groaned, leaning into me as he finished.


When we were finished in the shower I went into the kitchen and looked for something to snack on. Brian came over and sat down, looking through my sketchbook on the counter. “Gus is going to be here. I wanted us to have a couple weeks before we started having visitors.” He tells me.


“Gus is here because I asked Mel to bring him. I had to tell her, but she promised to not to tell anyone. You have to pick him up, but otherwise no one is going to know I’m here yet. We can’t get married without Gus being there.” I tell him.


“How long have you been planning this?” He asks.


“Six years.” I tell him.


BRIAN


I went over to Deb’s while Justin packed our bags. I wanted to marry him at the cabin, he told me he wanted to come home because he was worried about us being separated for so long. Neither one of us wanted the big production that we tried the last time. I'm glad he figured out a way for Gus to be there without everyone else coming. If he had wanted a big wedding than I would have done it, but he said he appreciated privacy more now than he did before. I walked into Deb's house realizing that Mikey was still crying over Rage, but until Justin and I had time without everyone around, he'd just have to deal with it.


“He's really upset over this.” Mel tells me, handing me Gus’s things.


“I'm sure the twat will make it up to him.” I whisper.


“He better, because Mikey has started taking out issues and petting them. It's really sad to watch Jenny having to console her father.” She tells me.


“You might want to take the second issue and hide it before Jenny gets life lessons.” I tell her, when I see Jenny sneak it out of the pile Mikey is petting.


“Have fun.” She tells me, running to grab it.


“Hey Dad.” Gus comes over trying to get out of here.


“Briiaaaan, he's killing you. You have to convince him you still love him.” Mikey begs.


“How did you get Justin killing Rage into Brian causing it.” Carl asks, and I can tell he doesn't get the whole fiction being this big of a problem.


“I suggested that we do an issue where we find out that Rage and JT weren’t really married and Zephyr has to force Rage to go through with it again. Two weeks later he kills Rage, I think I might have upset him into thinking Brian didn’t want to marry Justin years ago. I didn’t mean it, but I wanted an issue where Ken and Zephyr were able to make Rage and JT see that marriage wouldn’t kill the mystery.” Mikey tells us.


“I doubt Justin thinks your idiotic ideas for a comic book story means Brian didn’t want to marry him.” Deb tells him, shaking her head at Mikey.


“It’s been six years and he could believe that, since Brian hasn’t asked him again.” Mikey argues.


“They had careers that made it hard for them to plan a life together. They both did what they knew they had to do to.” Lindsay tells him.


“They stayed together when no one else could have.” Ben assures him.


“I need to talk to Justin, he just can’t give up on Brian. Don’t you see, this is his cry for us to get Brian to commit.” Mikey tells all of us, glaring at me.


“Dad, let’s go before Mikey plans your wedding with costumes.” Gus whispers, dragging his bag out of my hands and running out the door.


“Where are you taking Gus, I thought we could all hang out together.” Lindsay tells me.


“I wanted to take Gus skiing, so we won’t be here.” I tell her, leaving before she figures out a way for all of them to come.


“Man, do you know how hard it was for me to not tell Mom? She kept saying that we all don’t spend enough time together and that we should get Jus to come home, since everyone was here.” He tells me.


“Jus and I don’t want to a big deal made out of this.” I tell him.


“Well, Mama said that when they all find out you two are married, it's going to have everyone complaining that you didn’t tell them.” He tells me.


“We’ll deal with it when it happens. Jus decided it’s time for us to do what we promised each other. They might complain, but in the end they were waiting for it to happen.” I tell him, as we pull up to pick Justin up.


“I don’t know if Uncle Michael is ever going to forgive you for this.” Gus tells Justin as he gets in.


“I planned to have Zephyr save Rage, trust me, I’ll be his hero after that.” Justin tells Gus.


“How are you planning to save yourselves when Grandma Deb finds out?” Gus smirks.


“Yes Mr Plans, how are we going to survive Gay Mom missing the wedding no one believed would happen?” I ask, because Gus isn’t asking to be a smart ass.


“Have faith in your husband, I always make sure to cover our asses.” He tells me.


“I think Grandma likes heads more than asses.” Gus tells him.


“Please, I have plenty of bruises to prove you wrong. She likes my ass.” Justin tells him.


We got to the airport to meet Jen, Tucker, and Molly. I felt sort of bad that I only really cared that Gus came for me, but I wanted us to do it our way and there is just no way when the rest of them wanted us to marry the way they thought we should. Jen accepted years ago that Justin and I would do things our way, so she was always the one we told what we were doing. Molly hugged Justin and me then she and Gus took off to get snacks for the plane. We were waiting in the lounge when I heard it, and closed my eyes smiling, he couldn’t be the bad one.


“Why the fuck did you want to come to the airport?” Deb asks Carl. “Sunshine, you really need to not kill Rage, we can’t deal with the candlelight vigil that Michael wants to do. Wait, why are you here?” She asks, when she realizes we are in the departures lounge.


“We knew we couldn’t get married without the moms.” Justin tells her.


“Married!!!” She really didn’t need to tell Europe and possibly Asia did she?


“Deb, Justin’s coming home.” Jen tells her, and really, they cry?


Jen kept Deb from calling everyone she knew, and with Carl’s help got Deb in her seat. Deb must have decided that since she couldn’t call Liberty Avenue, all the people on the plane would have to do. Cynthia sent a text telling me she got everything arranged. Justin isn’t the only one with super Assistant, not that we call Cynthia that if we want everything to go smoothly.


The car was waiting for us when we landed. I let Jen know they were staying at the lodge while Justin and I were locked away in the cabin after the wedding. I had the wedding set up on the large veranda at the lodge for after dinner. It was something to appeal to Justin’s sentimental little heart, and I like the way it would look with the background of snow in the pictures. What I didn’t count on was that it was fucking freezing out there. Justin called his assistant who arranged for someone to bring heaters, but really, having to wear coats wasn’t worth it. The manager of the hotel offered to let us get married inside by the large windows. So instead of a small wedding, we got married in front of the entire Smythe clan reunion, and they felt we should join their reunion party to celebrate. Of course the twat had to sketch a picture of the old couple who looked like they were married a couple centuries ago. Which meant the token gay grandson telling them who Justin was and apparently how he was Gordon Jr’s inspiration to come out. I finally managed to drag Justin away when Deb distracted Gordy with stories of the Land of Liberty Avenue.


“Brian, it wasn’t that bad.” Justin giggles, probably lit off the moonshine some uncle thought he should try.


“We wanted a small wedding and somehow joined the Smythe family, and you know Gordy was hoping to be your muse.” I tell him.


“He probably worried about being the only gay man in that family.” Justin tells me.


“You know two ways I know there were at least six gay men in that family?” I ask.


“What, they looked at you and then handed you their phone numbers?” He laughs harder, yes my husband is drunk.


“Everyone looks at me, one way is that you walk by and their eyes follow your ass.” I tell him.


“What’s the other way?” He asks.


“They gave me the thumbs up for getting that ass.” I tell him.


“I just watch how many things drop to the ground when you walk by, that’s how I know there was eight guys. Three forks and two drinks hit the floor when you took off the parka, and three guys kept dropping coins and picking them up while eyeing you.” He tells me, getting out of the car.


“There is no way I missed two guys.” I tell him.

 

“Just face it your gaydar has nothing on Briandar.” He smirks, running when he realizes there is a possible spanking in his future. At least there is a fire waiting for us.