I Can't Repeat It by Lorie
Summary:


Gale and Randy after taping Larry King Live.

This is fiction. I'm not saying they are together.

 

Nichelle, thanks for reading and editing, you're the best.


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: Bondage, Established Relationship, First Time (Sex), Friendship, Jealousy, M/M, One-Shot, RPS (Real Person Slash), Spanking, What if...
Genres: Fantasy, Porny, Romance
Pairings: Gale/Randy
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2533 Read: 2314 Published: Jun 06, 2017 Updated: Jun 06, 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Lorie

Chapter 1 by Lorie

 

 

 

Randy sat nervously in his New York apartment. He had just gotten home after taping the Larry King Live Show where he had whispered "I love you" to Gale, not realizing his mic was on. Gale had smiled and glanced at him when he said it. But when Larry King asked Gale what Randy had whispered to him, Gale answered "I can't repeat it". They had gone to a commercial right after that and Gale had just looked at Randy and shaken his head. Randy tried to apologize but Gale had just mouthed 'later'.

 

They were both private people and didn't want their relationship to be public knowledge. They had been seeing each other since the end of the third week of filming, two years before, but were trying to keep things quiet, and had so far.

 

FLASHBACK

 

It had started right after they had finished filming the third episode, the one where Justin steals Brian's tricks at Babylon. Filming had gone great and they had the next three days off. Gale had been unusually quiet after the filming was over and had just headed off to his dressing room, slamming the door shut once he was inside. Randy had been standing in the hallway, talking to Peter and one of the extras who had played one of the stolen tricks. Peter had looked at Randy and asked if Gale was alright.

 

"I think so, but he's been quiet since we finished up. I'll go check on him before I get ready to leave." Randy said, heading towards Gale's room as Peter and the extra left. He knocked on Gale's door quietly and called out to him. Gale pulled open the door and glared at his friend.

 

"What do you want?" Gale snapped.

 

"I wanted to check if you were alright. You've been kind of quiet since the wrap-up. Can I come in?" Randy asked quietly.

 

"Yeah" Gale answered quickly, turning back into the room as Randy entered.

 

"Gale, what is it? Are you upset about something?" Randy asked, nervous at the way Gale was behaving.

 

"Yeah. You." Gale answered quickly.

 

"Me? What did I do?" Randy questioned, confused as to why Gale would be upset with him.

 

"Nothing really, just you being you," Gale answered, knowing he needed to find a way to explain this better.

 

He was actually confused as to why he got upset. Randy was just being his normal 'Justin' self during the Babylon scene, but when he smiled and looked happy as those two guys were pressed against him, Gale had suddenly been hit with a wave of jealousy. He felt like he had been punched in the gut.

 

"I don't understand." Randy said, confused.

 

"I got jealous, okay?" Gale answered quietly.

 

"WHAT?" Randy asked, sure he hadn't heard right.

 

"During the Babylon scene, when you were grinding all over those two guys and smiling, I got jealous. When I put my arms between them and you, I wanted to punch both of them in the mouth for touching you like that." He told Randy quietly, keeping his head down and hoping the man wouldn't laugh in his face.

 

Randy walked over to Gale and put his hand under the older man's chin, tilting it up.

 

"Gale, that is the sweetest thing you could have said to me," Randy answered, smiling brightly.

 

"I thought you would either get mad or laugh at me." Gale answered, biting his lips.

 

"Why?" Randy asked.

 

"Because it doesn't make any sense. I'm straight, and we're not together." Gale answered.

 

"Maybe you're not as straight as you think." Randy smirked.

 

Gale just looked at Randy for a minute before responding, "Well, I certainly do enjoy kissing and holding you."

 

"I've noticed," Randy answered, remembering the times he had felt Gale getting hard during some of their make-out and sex scenes. He had always ignored it, figuring it was due to the friction and not wanting to embarrass Gale.

 

"You never said anything." Gale commented.

 

"What would I have said? The first time it happened I was surprised. Then after that, I just enjoyed it and filed it away for my fantasies." Randy answered, blushing.

 

"You fantasize about me?" Gale asked, biting his lip.

 

"Yes, alright. Who wouldn't?" Randy answered, blushing and looking away.

 

Gale stepped closer, wrapping his large hand around the back of Randy's head. Randy looked up into the beautiful hazel eyes as Gale closed the distance between their mouths. Randy responded by reaching up and grabbing the back of Gale's neck. Both men moaned as their lips made contact. Gale put his arm around Randy's waist and pulled their hips together, pressing his growing hard-on against the smaller man. Their tongues battled for dominance as they ground together, only separating when it became too much for either man.

 

"How about we go to your place, order dinner and have a long talk? Gale asked, hoping that Randy would agree. 

 

"That sounds great," Randy answered, still feeling light-headed from the kiss.

 

After they had both calmed down, they left the building together, acting normal and saying goodbye to the crew that was cleaning up the sets. They, along with Peter, had apartments in the same building. When they got to the building they headed for Randy's apartment. Once inside Randy went to the drawer where he kept the take-out menus.

 

"What do you want to eat?" Randy asked as he looked at Gale.

 

"Not trying to sound cheesy here but, you," Gale answered, reaching out to pull Randy closer as he leaned down to kiss the full pink lips.

 

"I thought you wanted to talk?" Randy asked when they finally broke the kiss.

 

"We'll talk, but I need to do this first," Gale answered as he led Randy to the sofa and sat him down, kneeling on the floor between his legs. Please?"

 

At Randy's answering smile and nod, Gale reached for the zipper on the smaller man's jeans. Because of their more intimate scenes, Gale had some idea of just how big Randy really was. He had never outright stared at it, although he had wanted to. But he always tried to keep Randy's arousal hidden, not only from the camera but also from prying eyes, never questioning himself on why it had seemed important to him to do that for the blond.

 

Gale carefully watched Randy's face for any sign that he was uncomfortable with what he was doing. Happily, he only saw lust in Randy's darkening eyes. He pulled out the hard thick cock that he longed to taste. Although he had never done more than mutual hand jobs with a man before, Gale knew what he liked to feel, so he just went for what felt good to him. Randy gasped when Gale licked across his slit, which was wet with precum. He covered his teeth and slid the bulbous pink head into his mouth, licking along the large vein underneath.

 

"Oh, Gale. That feels... ahhh... more." Randy moaned.

 

Gale continued, bobbing up and down on the hard cock while wrapping his long tongue around it. He couldn't take Randy too deep without gagging. He figured that would take some practice and hoped that he would get the chance to do just that. Gale's cock was throbbing in his pants, but he ignored it as he continued to see what other sounds he could elicit from the hot blond his mouth was enjoying. After a few minutes, Randy fisted Gale's hair and told him that he need to stop what he was doing or he was going to get a mouthful of cum. Gale moaned loudly and increased his suction as he reached up and pinched the pert pink nipples. Randy tried to muffle his scream as he shot his hot load into Gale's mouth. Gale swallowed most of Randy's cum, saving a small amount in his mouth as he knelt up and grabbed Randy's head. Randy leaned forward and kissed him, tasting himself as their tongues wrapped together. When Randy finished sucking all of his leftover cum from Gale's tongue, he pulled him up onto the sofa.

 

"My turn," Randy said as he reached for Gale's pants. He could feel the huge cock throbbing as he unzipped Gale's pants.

 

Pulling it out, Randy licked his lips. He wrapped his hand around the steel hard cock as he lowered himself to the floor before descending his mouth onto the cock that had invaded so many of his dreams lately. Taking Gale's length all the way in, Randy moaned at the taste of the man's precum on his tongue.

 

Gale growled, "Oh God, Randy, I'll never last." as Randy hummed and sucked the huge cock. Gale grabbed a throw pillow to try and muffle his scream as he shot his huge load into Randy's throat. Randy managed to pull back just in time to catch the last bit on his tongue to share with Gale.

 

After temporarily satisfying themselves, they had ordered food and talked about what they wanted. They decided to try to be together but wanted to keep it quiet, not because of anything other than being private people and not wanting everyone's opinion about their lives.

 

They spent the next three days together. Making love to each other, talking, and listening to music. They had always been very touchy-feely with each other at work, so no one noticed anything different there. The only one who knew about them was Peter. He had stopped by Randy's on the men's second afternoon together. Randy had opened the door to the knock. Gale, not knowing someone else was in the apartment, walked out of the bathroom in a towel, wet from the shower. Smiling at his friends, Peter left, promising to keep it to himself, telling them that it was their lives and their business and wishing them the best.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Now Randy sat nervously, waiting for Gale to return. When the interview was over Gale told Randy to head back to his apartment and order dinner. Gale said he would be along but he needed to stop somewhere first to pick something up. Randy was nervous about what he had said to Gale; he knew he meant it and was only trying to get Gale, who really didn't like being interviewed, to relax. He thought his microphone was off. Gale had joked about what Randy had said with some of the crew afterward, so Randy didn't think he was too upset with him.

 

Twenty minutes later Gale walked into the apartment carrying a black plastic bag. He headed straight for the bedroom with it. When he emerged a few minutes later he told Randy to stay out of the bedroom until after they ate. When the food came Randy nervously picked at his dinner. 

 

"Eat. Otherwise, you can just sleep on the sofa." Gale commanded, smiling.

 

"You're really not going to let me go in MY bedroom until after I eat?"

 

"Right. Bigmouth."

 

"Gale, I'm sorry."

 

"For what? That you love me, or because the first time you say it is when you announce it to the world?"

 

"I'm sure you know the answer to that," Randy said, looking up at Gale with puppy-dog eyes.

 

"Not going to work. Finish eating and then you will find out what is going to happen."

 

Swallowing hard, Randy asked, "Will I like it?"

 

I don't know, but you do deserve it."

 

Once dinner was finished and everything cleaned up, they walked into the bedroom. Randy looked at the bed. Laying there was a leather paddle and two blue silk ties.

 

"Do you trust me?" Gale asked seriously.

 

"Yes, I trust you," Randy answered immediately. They had been together for two years now and he knew he could trust Gale, without question.

 

"What is your safe word?"

 

"Hal," Randy answered, they both knew that it was something neither of them would ever say in bed.

 

"Strip and get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed.'

 

Randy did as he was told, wondering why Gale was not getting undressed.

 

Once Randy was in position, Gale asked if Randy wanted to be blindfolded, telling him that was the only thing he would get a choice about.

 

"No, I rather be able to see."

 

Nodding, Gale knelt on the bed next to him and tied his wrists, looping the tie around one of the spindles on the headboard so that Randy could still move but couldn't touch either one of them. Then Gale rubbed the paddle over Randy's plump ass cheeks before pulling back and smacking across both cheeks with the first hit.

 

"Oh, Ouch. I promise to be good and I'm sorry for not checking my mic before I said it." Randy moaned as Gale continued to spank him, feeling the heat spread across his ass and through his body, making him hard as a rock.

 

"You need to be more careful about when and where you make announcements like that. Although I was very happy you said it, your timing really sucked. Just so you know, I love you too." Gale spoke as he continued to paddle the bubble butt of his boyfriend.

 

Once Gale decided he had punished Randy enough, he turned him over quickly and swallowed his cock, which was purple and throbbing. Randy came almost instantly. Gale threw off his clothes and slipped on a condom, quickly preparing his lover. Randy's hole was still spasming from his orgasm as Gale pushed slowly into him. Gale had to grab the base of his cock and squeeze to stop from cumming before he was even all the way inside. Once he was calmed and fully seated inside Randy, the smaller man wrapped his legs around Gale's ass, trying to get things moving.

 

"Can you untie my hands?"

 

"No. If you come it will be from the feel of my cock fucking you. I don't think spanking you was much of a punishment, considering how quickly you popped once I swallowed your hot cock." Gale spoke as he continued to thrust into the tight heat of his lover.

 

Eventually, Gale needed to cum, so he angled his cock to press and drag across Randy's prostate, wanting his lover to explode with him. Both of them moaned loudly, cumming together as they shouted out their love for each other. After resting they switched positions and Randy topped Gale, recreating their first time together. Then after a shower, they fell asleep in each other's arms. Together and happy.

 

They stayed together, throughout the show and beyond. Due to the nature of their work, they have an open relationship, but they both know that their true home is with each other. 

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1029