Body Parts by Sabina
Summary:

 

Anatomy 101 QAF style.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: None
Genres: Porny
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Body Parts
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 1716 Read: 4791 Published: Sep 01, 2017 Updated: Sep 01, 2017

1. Chapter 1 - A Sensual Study by Sabina

2. Chapter 2 - Touch Me by Sabina

3. Chapter 3 - Suck Me by Sabina

4. Chapter 4 - Eat Me by Sabina

5. Chapter 5 - Fuck Me by Sabina

Chapter 1 - A Sensual Study by Sabina



Body Parts

A Sensual Study

Lips:  Brian loves Justin’s lips.  He wants to kiss them, lick them; drink them into his own mouth.  Brian loves the way they curve into that brilliant Sunshine smile, adores how they look when Justin is aroused and about to cum.  Even when Justin behaves like a brat, pouting, making Brian very angry wanting to smack the pout off of Justin’s face…he loves those lips.  When Justin is sad, crying or thinks he’s done something to anger Brian, Brian watches that beautiful lower lip tremble, which makes Brian kiss away the fear.  Brian loves Justin’s lips.



Tongue:  Justin loves Brian’s tongue.  Justin marvels at the skill Brian’s tongue possesses.  His tongue is the master of fellatio.  Brian can lick and suck Justin’s cock---bring him to the edge, torture Justin for hours with that tongue.  When Justin deserves it Brian and his tongue gives him a needed lashing.  When he needs it Brian’s tongue gives Justin’s ass the licking it deserves.  Brian’s tongue can be a soft as silk and as rough as a cat.   Justin wants to kiss it, suck on it, lick it.  Justin loves Brian’s tongue.



Cock:  Both men love it.  They crave it, want to stroke it, suck it, lick it, fuck it or be fucked by it.  Justin loves to ride Brian’s cock like a wild bucking beast for hours and beg for more.  Brian loves to suck on Justin’s cock, touch it, stroke it, and drink every last drop of cum from it.  Both men love cock, especially each other’s.



Ass:  Brian loves Justin’s ass.  The two perfectly shaped globes.  Brian loves to fuck it, suck it, lick it and at times give a good hard smack.  Brian loves to watch Justin’s ass as Justin walks, dances and especially when Brian fucks it.  When he takes Justin from behind Brian loves to watch his long cock slide deep into Justin’s hole.  He loves feeling Justin’s ass tighten around his shaft when Justin cums…making Brian cum, milking every last drop.  Brian loves Justin’s ass.



Hands:  Justin loves Brian’s hands.  The long strong fingers as they grab Justin’s cock or squeeze Justin’s butt.  Justin loves when they fuck and Brian intertwines his hands and fingers with Justin’s.  Justin loves when Brian’s strong hands that can gently sweep the hair from Justin’s eyes or wipe away Justin’s tears.  Justin loves those gentle hands as they pull Justin from harm’s way or defend Justin’s honor.  Justin loves Brian’s hands as Brian grabs him ripping off Justin’s clothes and pins him to the bed.  Justin feels those strong gentle hands in his hair as he sucks off Brian.  Justin loves Brian’s hands.



Toes:  Brian loves Justin’s toes.  He loves the way they strain to keep Justin from tipping over when Justin stretches up to kiss Brian.  Brian loves to tickle them when he’s feeling silly.  And loves to watch them curl when he makes Justin cum.  When Brian is in the mood for sweet lovemaking, Brian loves to suck them, lick each one and watch Justin’s dick grow harder with each lick.  Brian loves Justin’s toes.



Heart:  Justin wears his heart on his sleeve; Brian’s heart lies deep within layers of pain and designer labeled suits.  Justin loves Brian’s heart and may be the only one who truly knows it, sees it, and loves it.  Brian loves Justin’s heart…he wants to shelter it, protect it.  Brian is the only one with the power to break it.  Justin’s heart is promised to no one but Brian; Brian’s heart lives only for Justin even though he may not know it.  Justin loves Brian’s heart.  Brian loves Justin’s heart.



Soul:  Well, not exactly a body part but part of the body---the only part that can be shared without touching, cherished without holding and liberated without ever cutting the ties that bind.  Their souls have become one.  Neither time nor tricks will ever separate it.

Chapter 2 - Touch Me by Sabina

 

Body Parts

Touch Me

"Brian, touch me."

"Like this?"

"Yeah, I love your hands. So strong, beautiful long fingers."

"Mmm, skin so soft, reminds me of cream."

"Cream filling?"

"That too. Open your eyes Baby, watch me."

"Can't, too intense, I'll cum."

"I won't touch your cock."

"Doesn't matter; you can touch my toes and I'd cum."

"I love your toes."

"My toes?"

"Uh huh. They're cute, especially the way they curl when you cum."

"I have cute toes."

"Yes and your nose. Justin, I know I don't say the things you want to hear."

"You don't have to say anything, Brian."

"Yes, I do or I should, at least a little. I mean, when you were younger, a while ago, your, uh, allergies, snotty nose, watery eyes."

"Gross, Bri."

"Not gross, scary, not gross."

"Why did it scare you?"

"Cause you'd come to me and I wasn't sure how to help you. It scared me that you depended on me so much; maybe that's why I tried to push you away."

"And here I thought it was cause I snotted all over your expensive designer shirts."

"That too. Feel good, Sunshine?"

"Yeah, I love the feel of your hands on my skin. You give the best foot massages."

"I give the best everything."

"Asshole. Mmm, yeah, right there. Brian, why don't you ever ask me to rub you down?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because, you ask too many questions."

"Come on Brian, you said you wanted to tell me stuff. So tell me why you'll touch me anytime I ask, even when I don't ask, but you never ask me to do anything special for you."

"Sunshine, sometimes you're dumb as shit. Roll over."

"Brian, that feels so good."

"I know it does."

"Won't work, Bri, I still want an answer."

"Shit."

"Not so dumb."

"Smartass. Because you touch me in ways I can't explain. Like believing in me when no else would, trusting in me when the people I've known for years didn't, you took care of me even when I shoved you out the door."

"Bri, you took me in when I had no where else to go, when I was scared and hurting. I fell in love with you and I won't leave you."

"You answered your own question. That's why I do this. It feels good to touch you, makes me feel good, feel you close; when we fuck, you're a part of me."

"Brian, you touch my heart, my soul, I couldn't live without you."

"Now that's intense. Turn over, I want you to cum for me, want to see you cum."

"God, Brian!"

"That's it Baby, cum for me, cum for me NOW!"

"Oh, uhh, god, BRIAN!"

"So beautiful."

*panting* "Let me, Bri."

"Uh, uh, that was for you."

"Then touch me again Brian, touch me."

Chapter 3 - Suck Me by Sabina

 

Body Parts

Suck Me

"Suck me Baby, god, no one gives head better than you."

"Except you."

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

*giggle**suck**hummm*

"Oh fuck! Aughhh! *panting* Amazing, Sunshine."

"I know."

"Come here Brat, want me to do you?"

"Maybe later."

"You learned your lessons well."

"Learned from the master."

"That's my boy."

"I love sucking your cock."

"Who doesn't."

"Asshole. You know what else I love sucking?"

"Enlighten me."

"Your lips and your tongue."

"Why?"

"Cause they're so beautiful and evil."

"Evil?"

"Yes, you do evil things with that tongue of yours, it should be listed as an illegal weapon."

"Well if my tongue is illegal then your ass should be outlawed. No one should be allowed to have a butt as bubblicious as yours."

"Bubblicious?"

"Yes, now don't interrupt me. I've seen some asses in my time."

"Fucked some asses."

"Had my fair share."

"More than your share."

"Would you consider me an expert on ass?"

"Yes."

"Then I declare Sunshine's ass the best ass in all of Gayopolis!"

"I think you're biased."

"No, this is my expert opinion as a connoisseur of ass."

"Brian, this is a ridiculous conversation."

"You're the one who complains that we never talk."

"I have other ideas."

"And what might they be?"

"I'd rather suck on your lips, your tongue then work my way down."

"Suck me, Baby!"

Chapter 4 - Eat Me by Sabina

 

Body Parts

Eat Me


"Lucy, I'm home!"

"Hey Bri."

"Whatcha cooking?"

"Calamari."

"Smells goods; since when do you know how to cook calamari?"

"Since Debbie showed me how. I spiced up the sauce a bit, I know you like it hot."

"You're hot; kiss me."

"Watch it Bri, the oil's hot. Get outta here, go shower, dinner'll be ready soon."

"Bossy bottom."

~~~~~

"Eat, Brian."

"I'd rather eat you."

"After dinner. Eat, clean your plate then my ass is all yours."

"It is anyway. You out did yourself Sunshine, this is good. What's with the face, you don't like that part?"

"No, I like the rings better."

"Trade, I like the feet."

"Brian, that first time, when we, when you..."

"When you got your first lesson on the finer art of rimming? What about it? Jeeze, Justin, I can't believe you're blushing. I've eaten that beautiful ass of yours hundreds of times. What's swimming around in that pretty little head of yours?"

"Brian, isn't it a little weird, kinda yucky if you think about it."

"All that thinking, that's not healthy."

"Eating someone's ass is not healthy."

"I'm very particular regarding whose ass I'm eating, and you should be too."

"Believe me, Bri, there's only one ass on my menu. Here, have more feet."

"Take these. Why all this sudden interest in ass.?"

"It dawned on me when I was preparing the squid. Making sure it was clean, like de-veining shrimp or cleaning fish. You're so anal, finicky, scrubbing down the counter if chicken was sitting on it, and god forbid I keep the mayo out for longer than two seconds. But you'll shove your tongue up my ass. Makes no sense."

"Sure it does. We're queer. If we were het and you were a woman I'd be muff diving."

"Now that's gross."

"Justin, it's all about cock and ass."

"No, it's not and don't you try to deny it. I've seen you become a three course meal at Babylon. Some twink sucking your tits while another with his tongue buried up your ass and one more trying to swallow your cock."

"Fond memories."

"The only ass I've seen you eat, well not seen, but felt, is mine. Why?"

"Finish your dinner."

"Brian."

"Justin, it is what it is. Now shut up and finish your dinner. I want dessert."

"Sorry Bri, I didn't make any thing for, oh."

"Uh huh; now why don't you take a shower while I clean up the kitchen. I'll meet you in the bedroom."

~~~~~

"So much better than talking, wouldn't you say Sunshine?"

"Mm hmm."

"Freshly scrubbed twink, my favorite dessert. Sunshine, I'm gonna shove my tongue so far up your..."

"Brian, shut up and eat me!"

Chapter 5 - Fuck Me by Sabina

 

Body Parts

Fuck Me


"Last round?"

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"Over here."

"Here?"

"Yeah, me bent over the back of the sofa."

"Better hold on tight, this is gonna be a rough ride!"

"Oh yeah. Fuck me, Justin!"

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1092