Will I Ever Get Laid? by Lorie
Summary:

Justin has only one allergy


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Debbie Novotny, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Original Male Character
Tags: Allergies , Dirty Talk, First Time (Sex), Jealousy, M/M, Masturbation , One-Shot, Oral Sex, Out of Character, Raw Sex, Real Life Issues, Rimming, Unsafe Sex, What if...
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: Achooo!
Challenges: Achooo!
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5925 Read: 3055 Published: Sep 06, 2017 Updated: Sep 06, 2017
Story Notes:

 

This is in response to SunshineSally's Achooo Challenge

1. Chapter 1 by Lorie

Chapter 1 by Lorie

 

 

Justin was new in town and had been working at the diner for a couple of weeks. His looks, smile, and ample bubble-butt had been the talk of Liberty Avenue. Unfortunately, his constant refusal of dates had also gained him a reputation of being stuck-up and thinking he was better than anyone else.

 

Brian had been away on a business trip for a month and had just gotten back into town. Michael showed up at his door that morning after his return, demanding he come to the diner for breakfast. Knowing he wouldn't get any peace if he didn't, Brian acquiesced. As they headed for the diner, Michael talked nonstop about himself and what he'd been doing the past month, the only things that mattered as far as he was concerned. Brian grunted in response at the appropriate times, only half listening to what was being said to him. Pulling up in front of the diner Brian got out and walked in the door, not bothering to wait for Michael.

 

"Have you been listening to me, Brian?"

 

"The store is fine. You met a hunky professor. You two are hot and heavy. He is positive. Deb was not thrilled. Yeah, I got it,"

 

"Well don't you have anything to say about it?"  

 

"Not really. It's your life, not mine. You're a grown up, well, except for the way you dress and eat,"

 

Brian sat down in their regular booth and Michael sat across from him, still demanding his undivided attention. Justin came over to fill their coffee cups. As Brian looked up, Justin smiled at him while Michael whined to the blond,

 

"Just go, we'll call you when we want to order,"

 

Brian looked at the new waiter and said "Sorry. Michael must be on the rag. I'm Brian. Thanks for the coffee. We'll order in a few minutes, okay?"

 

"I'm Justin, just yell when you're ready," The blond answered with a smile.

 

"Brian, you don't have to be so nice to him. He's a stuck-up prick. Ask anyone. Guys have asked him out and he always says no. He thinks he's better than everyone,"

 

"Did you ever think that maybe he has a boyfriend, or that he just isn't interested in the guys who have asked?"

 

"He's just a waiter, why would I even want to talk to him, other than to give him my order?"

 

"And HE'S the one that's stuck-up, right? Remind me again what your mother does for a living?"

 

"That's not the point. He's a stuck up little bitch, you don't have to be nice to him," Michael sniped as Brian's eyes followed Justin's every move around the semi-crowded diner.

 

"Well, maybe I want to be nice to him. And remember, I don't take orders from you or anyone else,"

 

While Michael was in the bathroom, Justin happened to pass the table. Brian reached out and touched his wrist,

 

"Can I talk to you after your shift is over?" Brian asked the blond.

 

"Sorry, I don't date," Justin replied, smiling to take the sting out of his answer.

 

"It's not a date, I just want to talk. Please," Brian requested, smiling in return.

 

"Let me think about it," Justin answered.

 

"Okay. What time is your shift over?" Brian asked, biting his lips.

 

"I finish at seven," The blond answered, not sure why.

 

"Okay. I'll be here at seven," Brian smiled, looking into his eyes.

 

"I didn't say yes," Justin commented, shaking his head.

 

"But you didn't say no either. You can answer when you get off your shift. I'll be here either way," Brian said, planting his tongue in his cheek.

 

Okay, I'll let you know at seven," Justin said, smiling as he walked away.

 

As Michael was on his way back to the table he saw Justin say something to Brian and then walk away with a smile.

 

"What did snot-boy want?" Michael asked.

 

Brian just looked at his ‘best friend', "You know what, I'm not hungry. See you, Michael," he said, getting up to leave.

 

Walking over to Justin, Brian handed him a twenty dollar bill, "Thanks for the coffee, I'll see you later,"

 

Brian went to work, telling Cynthia that he didn't want to talk to Michael, and to just tell him that he was busy if he called. He also ignored his cell phone when the whiny man called.

 

Brian pulled up to the diner at five minutes to seven and went inside, taking a seat at the counter. Justin was finishing cleaning up his tables as Brian watched. Coming over to Brian, Justin asked,

 

"Just to talk, right?"

 

"I promise," Brian answered, crossing his heart.

 

"Okay," Justin answered with a smile.

 

Brian smiled, happy for a chance to get to know the gorgeous blond. He really was interested in finding out more about him. There was just something about the young man that intrigued Brian very much. He couldn't put his finger on it, but Justin was different somehow.

 

Once they were in the jeep Brian asked, "Where to? We can talk in the jeep, go somewhere for coffee, I can drive you home and we can talk there, or we can go to my loft. So, where will it be?"

 

Steeling himself, Justin answered, "Your loft. I should tell you, Deb stopped by the diner today to check on things and I asked her about you,"

 

"And you still said yes," Brian commented.

 

"Deb really thinks a lot of you. She told me about your reputation, but she also said you are the most honest man she knows, and one of the most protective and understanding too. She also said something that I didn't really understand. She said she thought you were ready for a big change in your life,"

 

"She really is something. Sometimes I not sure what, and other times I think she's a witch,"

 

At Justin's look, Brian clarified, "I don't mean witch in a bad way, I just mean that sometimes she seems to know things without being told. More about that later though,"

 

Pulling up in front of the loft building Brian got out and went around to Justin's side to open his door and escort him into the building. As much as Brian wanted to taste the delicious lips, and much more, he had promised Justin that he only wanted to talk. Brian was not the type to pressure anyone into anything they didn't want to do. Getting sex was easy for him, there was no reason to force anyone to bend to his will. They took the elevator to the top floor. Then Brian opened the door to the loft and waved Justin in ahead of him, shutting and locking the door behind them.

 

"Would you like something to drink, Justin. Coffee, beer, liquor, water?"

 

"Beer please," Justin requested and as Brian headed to the fridge he said to the blond, "If you're hungry we can order something,"

 

"No, nothing right now, thanks. Why did you want to talk to me?" Justin asked, curious. 

 

"I'm not sure. There's just something about you that intrigues me," Brian answered honestly.

 

"Like what? I know what they say about me; that I'm stuck-up, that I think I'm better than everyone else, that I'm just a tease. I think your friend Michael is mad because he asked me out and I said no. I don't understand why he is mad about that though. When it happened, he got mad and stomped out of the diner, that's when he literally ran into the guy he is dating now. The guy caught Michael before he landed on his ass in a puddle in front of the diner."

 

"I should have figured his pride had somehow caused how he feels about you. Don't worry about him. So, I guess he's not your type then?" Brian asked hopefully.

 

Uh, no. But since I've never dated anyone and am not looking to, I guess my type doesn't matter," Justin answered.

 

"If it's not too personal a question, is there a specific reason that you don't date?" Brian asked.

 

Justin looked down at his lap, seeming to be weighing his options. Finally, he looked into the beautiful hazel eyes that he had not been able to get out of his mind all day. "I usually don't tell anyone this, but because of what Deb said about you I'm going to trust you with my story. What I'm going to tell you sounds totally made up and unbelievable, but I swear it's the truth,"

 

"Okay. This sounds serious," Brian answered, hoping it wasn't what he was thinking, that someone had given this beautiful man something that couldn't be cured.

 

"Well, in a way it is, but if the look on your face is anything to go by, it's not what you're thinking. I'm not sick, I have an allergy," Justin stated.

 

"An allergy? To what? Sex?" Brian asked, stunned.

 

Laughing, Justin answered, "No. At least not the way you're thinking. I'm allergic to condoms,"

 

"Allergic to condoms? You mean latex?" Brian asked, confused by Justin's answer.

 

"No. Well yes, latex ones, but all other ones on the market too. Even ones only marketed in other countries. Believe me, I've tried to find one that I was able to use, but there are none, even the totally natural ones," Justin answered with a smile.

 

"Wow. So you're a virgin?" Brian asked, shocked by Justin's answer.

 

"Yes. And before you ask, a total virgin. I was always afraid to let anyone do anything because, well, I couldn't take a chance that they wouldn't take it too far. The only way for me to have sex is raw, and it wouldn't be fair to tell someone to wait around until they were tested and that they couldn't have any kind of sex with me until they were clear, just because I'm paranoid about starting something and them wanting more than I can do, and trying to force me," Justin answered honestly, hoping that Brian didn't think he was some kind of pussy.

 

"How old are you?" Brian asked, because Justin looked about 16.

 

"21," The blond answered.

 

"Damn, Justin. I'm surprised your hands aren't covered in calluses," Brian commented, thinking about how much sex this guy had missed out on.

 

"Me too. Well, at least you didn't laugh at me or call me pathetic," Justin said, relieved that Brian seemed so understanding.

 

"Well, it's certainly not funny, and I really do understand your concerns. I think anyone in your position would be cautious about getting into a situation where they could be hurt. Could I ask you something else?" Brian requested.

 

"Of course. You have been understanding and easy to talk to, so, ask away." Justin answered happily.

 

"Would you want to be in a relationship?" Brian asked hopefully.

 

"Absolutely. Do you know anyone who would want to date someone like me? Someone who would want to be stuck with one person for the rest of their life. Someone who I could trust not to hurt me?" Justin asked sadly. 

 

"Actually I do," Brian answered with a smirk.

 

"WHAT?" Justin almost shouted.

 

"I said... actually, I do," Brian answered with a knowing smile.

 

"And just who would this unbelievably wonderful man be?" Justin asked, incredulously.

 

"Me," Brian answered, smiling.

 

"You?" Justin asked, shaking his head

 

"Yes, me," Brian said again.

 

"Why would you, the man Deb referred to as the Stud of Liberty Avenue, want to be with someone for whom you would basically have to give up everything that makes you... well... you?" Justin asked, hoping that he wasn't dreaming.

 

"Because, like Deb said to you, I'm ready for a big change in my life. Although, for the life of me I can't imagine how she would have known what I've been thinking about for this past month, hence the witch comment I made earlier about her," Brian answered honestly.

 

"But why me? You only met me this morning." Justin asked, not believing this gorgeous man wanted him, and only him.

 

"Because when you walked up to the table... Well, let's just say I've never in my life had a reaction to a man the way I did when you looked at me," At Justin's incredulous look Brian clarified, "When you looked at me, well, let's just say that I have never gotten that hard, that fast, in my whole life. Nor have I ever had such a time trying to get rid of one. I must have gone into my bathroom five times today to take care of my ‘problem',"

 

"Oh," Justin answered, blushing.

 

"Jesus, Justin," Brian commented, looking down at his lap. When Justin blushed, it made Brian hard as a rock.

 

"Sorry," Justin said, sitting quietly and seemingly considering something carefully. "Brian, I have to be honest with you, after meeting you this morning, I had a really hard time concentrating at work today too. I don't even know why I'm considering this, but I seriously am. I have one question before I go any further though. Are you sure this is something you are willing to seriously try to do?" Justin asked, hoping that this gorgeous man really did want to be with him.

 

"Yes, Justin. I really do want this, and I want it with you. I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I want to be with you. My last test was a week ago and I haven't been with anyone since then. I get tested every three months. After my next test, we should be safe. I've never had any STD's. Which, considering my lifestyle up until last week is pretty fucking amazing," Brian answered honestly.

 

Justin's answering smile could have lit Pittsburgh during a moonless blackout. He moved over closer to Brian and kissed the older man's cheek. As he pulled back, they stared into each other's eyes before their lips came together in a punishing kiss, not even knowing who started it but neither man wanting it to end. When it finally did, both men moaned, needing to be closer.

 

Brian pulled Justin over to straddle his lap. As their lips connected again and their hips ground together, both men's cocks were hard and aching. Brian reached down to free them both, quietly whispering for Justin to trust him. The older man licked his hand and wrapped it around both of their sizable cocks, stroking them together firmly. Justin, who had never had any hand, other than his own, on his cock, couldn't believe all the sensations rushing through him. He moaned as he sucked Brian's tongue into his mouth, trying not to cum. Quickly though, both men felt that tingle that told them the end was near. Brian pulled back as he kept stroking, looking into the clear blue eyes of the man on his lap he whispered, "Cum for me," As soon as the words left Brian's mouth, Justin exploded in his hand with a loud groan, triggering Brian's own orgasm. Justin blacked out for a second, collapsing onto the older man. Brian just held him and ran his hands through the silken blond strands. After their breathing evened out, Justin sat up and stared at the only man to have ever given him physical pleasure.

 

"That was amazing, Brian. Thank you," Justin said quietly.

 

"If you want to, there is more we can do now, before my next test. You just need to trust me. I won't do anything you don't want me to do, but there are many ways we can give each other pleasure without actually fucking. If you are willing, then I will show you." Brian said, hoping that Justin would want what he was offering.

 

"I just feel bad, making you wait three months to fuck," Justin said, hoping that Brian was sure about this.

 

"Why? You've had to wait for your whole life. Compared to that, three months is nothing," Brian answered.

 

"You really are a wonderful man, Brian," Justin said with a smile.

 

"If you'd like to retire to the bedroom, I'll show you just how wonderful I can be," Brian commented with a smirk.

 

Both men stood up and stripped off the rest of their clothes, leaving them in a pile on the sofa. Hand in hand they walked to the king size platform bed that would now be shared only by the two of them. Brian leaned down, kissing the smaller man before lifting him to lay him out on the bed like an offering. Covering the smaller man with his own body Brian started by kissing the soft pink lips that were swollen from all their previous activity. Moving down, he kissed the dusky pink nipples, licking and nipping until the nubs were hard and aching. Brian kissed his way down, digging his tongue into the small belly button, causing Justin to buck up his hips and groan loudly. Bypassing the steel hard cock, Brian licked and sucked at the tight balls, reaching his finger back to press behind them, causing the blond to whimper. Finally, Brian slipped his lips around the huge pink cock, licking and sucking on it before taking it all the way down his throat. Justin was incoherent and babbling, never having felt pleasure like this in his life. Almost too soon he couldn't stand any more and with an ear piercing scream he shot a massive load down Brian's throat before passing out. When he came to Brian was stroking his hair back and softly kissing his lips.

 

"I passed out again?" Justin questioned.

 

"Yep. Maybe you'll eventually be able to stay conscious for the whole thing," Brian answered with a smile.

 

"Can I try that?" Justin asked, glancing down at the huge cock on his bedmate.

 

"Making me pass out? Never gonna happen," Brian answered, "But you can give it your best shot," he finished, laying back on the pillow.

 

Justin leaned over the older man, trying to imitate everything Brian had done to him. Brian groaned as Justin licked and bit his nipples, something that he enjoyed immensely, as it was a particularly erogenous area for him. Finally after torturing Brian with that for several minutes, although it felt like hours to Brian as he tried not to beg for Justin to hurry up and get to his cock before he totally embarrassed himself and came just from that, Justin moved down to his belly button and onto his balls. Finally, Justin held Brian's huge cock in his hand, before leaning down and licking off the precum leaking out. He pulled back, licking his lips before diving back on and sucking it right into his mouth as he wrapped his tongue around it. Moaning loudly, he tongued and sucked Brian's cock like he had been born just for that purpose. Brian, who was never very vocal with any of his tricks, was moaning and keening like a bitch in heat at having Justin's mouth on him. Within two minutes, Brian was trying to pull Justin off his cock, warning him that he was about to shoot. Justin shook him off and sucked harder, wanting his reward. Brian came harder than he could remember coming in years. He thought he may have even blacked out for a second. Brian couldn't ever remember feeling closer to another person than he did to this man he had met for the first time this morning. Pulling Justin up, he kissed the younger man, trying to tell him without words what he meant to him.

 

"Justin, that may be the best blow job I've had in my life. You are a natural, and fucking amazing. And honestly, I may have passed out for a second there, which is something that has NEVER happened before." Brian said. Justin's only answer was another one of his amazing smiles.

 

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Brian asked. He usually couldn't wait to get men out of his bed, but for some reason he didn't want to let this one go.

 

"I'd like that, I'm pretty tired," Justin answered with a yawn.

 

Brian responded by spooning behind the blond and pulling up the sheet to cover them as they fell asleep together.

 

The next morning they got up and took a shower together. Not having a lot of time, Brian showed Justin another way they could get off together. After making out and getting each other worked up Brian stood behind Justin with his cock pressed against the blond's lower back. Then he lubed his hand and reached around and held Justin's cock. Brian rubbed his cock against Justin's back as he slowly jerked the thick pink cock in his hand and whispered in Justin's ear,

 

"Isn't this more enjoyable than always having to do it yourself? Having someone else's hand giving you the pleasure you deserve. You have a beautiful cock and your cream tastes so good, I'm looking forward to swallowing all you can give me later on if you want to come back here after work,"

 

"Oh, Brian. That feels amazing. You are amazing. And yes I want to come back here later," Justin moaned, thoroughly enjoying Brian's ministrations.

 

A few minutes later Brian felt a tingle in his lower back and sped up his hand on Justin's cock. As Justin felt the beginnings of Brian's release on his back, he exploded in Brian's hand. Brian caught Justin's cum in his hand and turned the shorter man around so he could see Brian licking his hand clean. This caused Justin's cock to start to harden again.

 

Brian kissed the blond, gesturing to his cock and saying, "How about we save that for later? I'd like to get to the diner so you can eat before your shift. While you're working, I'll head to the gym. I need a long workout today because I'm hoping to take you out for a nice meal later before coming back here and enjoying some time getting to know each other better. How does that sound to you?"

 

"It sounds wonderful and so unbelievable. I can't believe I only met you yesterday and already feel so close to you," Justin answered.

 

"If something feels right the best thing is to go with it and not question it too much." Brian commented.

 

They dressed and headed to the diner. Walking in the diner, all eyes turned toward the Stud of Liberty Avenue, who, for the first time ever, was walking in smiling and holding hands with someone. And that someone was the waiter who had refused to date anyone. As usual, Michael's was the first voice to be heard.

 

"Briii... annnn, what the hell are you doing with him?" came the loud, annoying whine.

 

"Coming to eat. Which should be obvious since we are in a diner, Michael," Brian snarked, sitting in the booth before pulling the blond in next to him.

 

"I know it's a diner, Asshole. What I want to know is why is he with you?" Michael snapped, glaring at the blond.

 

"Because I want him with me. If you have a problem with it, we will get another booth," Brian answered, daring Michael to say anything else about it.

 

"Whatever," Michael groused, sulking and staring daggers at Justin.

 

Noticing Michael's annoyance, Brian leaned over and kissed the blond's cheek as he wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulders and pulled him closer. Michael just sighed, knowing that Brian would get up and leave him to eat alone if he said anything else. They ate quietly, Brian occasionally rubbing his leg against the younger man's and smirking at him when he blushed. Justin finally got up to start his shift, leaving Brian and Michael to finish their coffee. Brian got up to use the bathroom before leaving. The diner had filled up and Justin was refilling cups and taking orders when one of the leather dom's grabbed his wrist.

 

"I see you have decided to start dating. When do I get my shot at that ass?" The man asked, smirking at the blond.

 

The dom was facing the front of the diner and hadn't seen Brian walking down the aisle on his way out. Brian grabbed the dom's thumb and bent it back painfully, leaning down and growling in his ear, "The answer is NEVER. He is mine, and if you want to keep all your body parts intact, you will do well to remember that fact,"

 

Brian then looked over at Justin who was rubbing his wrist. Taking the blond by the hand, Brian pulled him into the lounge before speaking.

 

"Are you okay?" Brian asked, taking Justin's wrist and kissing it. "I'm sorry for that. I know we just got together, but I got a rush of... I don't know what, when I saw him do that to you. I do think of you as mine, but I don't want you to think that I feel like you are a possession. I just don't want anyone to bother you. If they think you're mine, they will leave you alone," Brian rushed to get out, not knowing how Justin would react to his caveman actions.

 

Justin took Brian's hands in his and looked into his eyes, "Brian, I definitely want to be yours, and I don't feel like you think you own me. You make me feel like I'm cared for and safe,"

 

Brian let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "So, you wouldn't mind me announcing that you're my boyfriend?" Brian asked, biting his lips in nervousness.

 

"I would be thrilled. I just want you to be sure," Justin stated, giving Brian an out if he chose to use it.

 

"I'm sure. Let's go. Although it could get messy if Michael's head explodes," Brian said with a laugh. Justin just smiled at the thought.

 

Taking Justin's hand, Brian walked to the front of the diner. Standing behind Justin and wrapping his arms around the smaller man, Brian asked for everyone's attention.

 

"I just want everyone to be clear, Justin is mine. If anyone has a problem with that, well, that's just too damned bad. If anyone hassles him, they will have to deal with me. And if Justin doesn't tell me, someone else will, and believe me, the results will not be pleasant. This goes for everyone, keep your hands off my boyfriend. Another thing, Liberty Avenue will need to find a new stud, I'm off the market," Brian stated loud and clear before soundly kissing his blond and heading to the gym.

 

Once they were headed to the gym Michael spoke up, "You were kidding, right? You're not giving up your stud status for that blond piece of ass,"

 

Brian stopped and faced his oldest friend, "Not only am I not kidding, but if I ever hear you call him by anything other than his name, you can forget that you even know me. That is my final word on the subject Michael. Trust me, you don't want to push me on this,"

 

Word spread quickly through Liberty that their stud was settling down. Justin had no problems at work after that. No one was willing to go up against Brian Kinney.

 

THREE MONTHS LATER:

 

Justin had now been living with Brian for two months. After the first month, they both realized that it made no sense for them to have two places to live when Brian never wanted his blond to go home anyway. So he and Justin had packed up the blond's belongings and moved him out of his furnished room and into the loft.

 

They had enjoyed coming up with new ways to pleasure each other and each had gotten quite good at trying to outdo the other. Justin had finally managed to stay conscious most of the time now, but continued to try to cause his older lover to blackout. He had successfully managed to do it twice and had been very proud of that fact.

 

Brian had gone for his test the week before and had picked up the results on his lunch break. After checking them, he called his favorite blond.

 

"Hey, I got my test back, do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" Brian asked.

 

"Um... well, do we need to?" Justin questioned, hoping that Brian's tests had come back clean.

 

"I thought you might want to celebrate," Brian said with a knowing smirk.

 

"How about I just make us something here?" Justin answered, doing a happy dance in his mind.

 

"Sure, if that's what you want. Are you okay?" Brian asked, sensing a hesitation in Justin's voice.

 

"Yes, just excited and nervous,"

 

"If you're not ready, that's fine. We can wait until you are," Brian said, hoping that Justin was ready but not wanting to push if he wasn't.

 

"I'm ready Brian, believe me, I'm more than ready," Justin answered.

 

"Okay then. I'll be home by six. Try to relax." Brian told the blond.

 

"That's easy for you to say." Justin commented, feeling like he was exploding with happiness.

 

Justin straightened the apartment, sketched, showered twice, changed the bed to his favorite sheets, made dinner and dessert, and just generally tried to keep busy. Mostly he tried not to stare at the clock, which to him seemed to be going slowly just to taunt him. Finally, just before six, Justin heard the elevator stop outside the loft. By the time Brian opened the door Justin was practically vibrating with excitement. One look at Justin, and Brian dropped his briefcase and opened his arms. They were quickly filled by his blond lover, who wrapped himself tightly around the hazel-eyed man that he loved with all his heart.

 

"Can we eat later?" Justin begged.

 

"Of course," Brian responded, carrying Justin to the bedroom and depositing him beside the bed.

 

Justin stripped off his clothes in record time and then went about helping Brian out of his.

 

"Someone's eager to get going," Brian said happily.

 

"I've waited over twenty-one years for this," Justin answered as he pulled off the last of Brian's clothes.

 

"Well, lie down on your stomach and we'll get started. I want to taste that ass before I make love to it," Brian told him. They had discussed doing this before, but Justin wanted to wait because he wanted to experience what he called ‘all the ass stuff' at the same time.

 

Justin complied, putting a pillow under his hips to make it more comfortable. Brian settled himself between Justin's thighs and ran his hands over the soft down-covered globes he had been waiting to experience. He placed a soft kiss on each cheek before parting them and softly blowing on the tight pink knot. Making his tongue very wet Brian licked a path from the base of Justin's balls all the way to his tail-bone before concentrating on licking the beautiful rosebud that he would soon be sinking into. As he licked and sucked, Justin moaned and keened, never having felt such stimulation before. Finally, after teasing Justin's hole for several minutes Brian stiffened his tongue to a point and pressed it into the blond's hole, causing Justin to scream loudly as he shot his first load of the night all over the pillow and blacked out again. Turning his lover over, Brian kissed him until he was conscious again.

 

"Oh my God Brian. That was so hot. If the next part is anything like that I hope I can stay conscious for it," Justin commented.

 

"Me too. I'd hate for you to miss the best part. Now I'm going to use some lube and stretch you, you're really tight and I don't want to hurt you. I'm not going to lie to you, no matter how much I stretch you it will hurt the first time, but I'll stretch you as much as I can and I'll go slow. You just need to breathe through the pain and then I promise it will feel so much better," Brian said, looking into the trusting eyes of the man he wanted to share his life with.

 

"I trust you, Brian. I can't wait to feel you inside me," Justin answered excitedly.

 

After lubing and stretching Justin as much as he could, Brian coated his bare cock in lube and lined himself up with the blond, who had wrapped his legs around his waist. As his bare cock touched Justin's hole, Brian had to concentrate on not shooting his load before he even got inside the hot ass. Brian entered slowly, and Justin, as Brian had instructed, breathed through the initial pinch. Once Brian was fully seated he waited while Justin adjusted to being filled. Brian had never been inside anyone without a condom and couldn't believe how wonderful it felt.

 

Looking into each other's eyes, Brian waited until Justin was comfortable. When Justin raised his hips, Brian started to move, causing deep moans to escape from both of them. Then Brian nailed Justin's prostate, causing sounds that Brian had never heard before. He continued to drag the head of his cock across the gland, loving the sounds that it elicited from the blond.

 

As Brian looked at Justin, tears started to pour out of the younger man's eyes. Brian stopped, thinking he had hurt him. Justin reached up and put his hands on Brian's face,

 

"Don't stop. I'm just overwhelmed by how amazing this feels. I'm so glad it was you," Justin said as he continued to cry.

 

"This does feel amazing. I'm not sure how long I can last. I've never felt anything like this before," Brian answered, starting to tear up himself.

 

Justin started tightening and loosening his muscles, causing Brian to groan loudly, "If you keep doing that, I'm going to shoot,"

 

"So shoot. It's not like we can only do this once. I certainly plan on doing this a whole lot more," Justin answered, milking Brian's cock with his ass.

 

"OH GOD, JUSTIN," Brian screamed, as he shot deep inside his lover, sending Justin over the edge as well.

 

As both men slowly got their heart rates back to human levels, Brian rolled to the side, staying connected to his hot blond lover.

 

"We need to do that again," They said together, causing both of them to laugh.

 

After a quick shower to clean themselves up, they ate the dinner Justin had made. Then they headed back to bed, where they continued to make love the rest of the night and into the next day. And then for the rest of their lives.

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1095