Hobbs and Sunshine by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Summary:

Chris just can't seem to get the 'hand-job of his life' out of his mind. This confuses him, as the hand-job was given to him by male school peer, Justin Taylor. Despite being determined to put Taylor in his place, Hobbs finds himself being drawn to the forbidden calls of man-on-man action. What fun can he and the flirty blonde get up to behind closed doors?


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: None
Genres: Alternate Canon
Pairings: Justin/Chris Hobbs
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 53803 Read: 49306 Published: May 08, 2016 Updated: May 08, 2016
Story Notes:

-I always thought that Daphne was right in thinking that Chris was secretly in love with Justin, so I decided to explore that. This is a 'what if?' story that looks into Chris exploring his true self and sexuality with Justin, hence the 'out of character' part of it. Warning: due to the nature of this story, it will mostly contain Justin/Other, but fear not, my pretties. For Brian will still be about ;) Another warning: There will be some homophobic language in some chapters, revolving around bullies at St. James Academy.

 

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own the settings or characters of Queer as Folk. They belong to Showtime and Cowlip. Entertainment purposes only. No infringement intended. 

This story is also posted on Midnight Whispers

1. Chapter 1- The day it happened by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

2. Chapter 2-The day it happened again by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

3. Chapter 3-The day he told Brian by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

4. Chapter 4-The day they made a deal by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

5. Chapter 5-The day Brian got hit...then Justin did too by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

6. Chapter 6-The day(s) he was ignored. Big time. by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

7. Chapter 7-The day he was questioned about it by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

8. Chapter 8- The day he boned...twice by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

9. Chapter 9-The day he was caught staring by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

10. Chapter 10-The day he learned some more by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

11. Chapter 11-The day things started to change by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

12. Chapter 12-The day everything turned to shit by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

13. Chapter 13- The day he ended it by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

14. Chapter 14- The day he saved him by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

15. Epilogue- The day he lived happily ever after by TheGirlNoOneKnows5

Chapter 1- The day it happened by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

- Chris can't get the hand-job Justin gave him out of his mind....


-Chris closed his eyes and leaned back against the shower wall. He let out a pleasured sigh as he gripped his fast-hardening cock in his hand. The thoughts that were making him harder than a 12th grade calculus paper revolved around the very event that had invaded his thoughts all afternoon. An event that had occured only hours earlier....

 

 


 

 

Several hours earlier in the sport shed at St. James Academy

 

"You're hard", breathed a sultry voice. Chris smoothed his hand over his cock through his school pants. He was indeed, hard. Hard as a mother fucking rock, he thought.  Chris felt another hand squeeze his bulge in the very same spot he had been touching. And boy, did it feel good! He knew it was Justin Taylor, as they were the only two in the room. That fact was both a blessing and a disaster. It meant that no one was there to witness what had taken place after that moment. It also meant that what happened even happened at all!

 

Chris knew it was wrong, letting another guy touch his dick. But in that instant, there was no way he could possibly stop Justin from doing what he did next. Because, if he was honest, he didn't want to. When Justin unzipped his fly, there was no going back.

 

And that's when it really began. Justin had his hand gripped around Chris' hard dick and started stroking. Confident, powerful, experted strokes. That was when he knew that Taylor was going to get him off faster than any girl had ever been able to. Chris couldn't speak. He couldn't move. All he could do was revel in the extreme pleasure Justin was giving him.

 

He could feel Justin's hot breath on his face, and could tell by his panting that, he too, was aroused. If he was making any noise, however, Chris would not hear it. His own heavy breathing and moans drowned out all other noise. Two more talented strokes was all it took for Chris to explode. He was cumming harder than he ever had before. If he could think, he would have realised that he had never been more satisfied in his life.

 

But, just as he was coming down from his heavenly orgasm, Mr. fucking Horner had to show up. The asshole that had put him there in detention in the first place. And for something as simple as messing around with his buddy. He barely had time to zip up his pants when the fucker barged in and gave him some bullshit little lecture about how he should be working. Chris jumped up and got straight back to moving boxes around, while Justin quietly exited the room.  

 

Fuck. What had just happened? Chris had lost all ability to think while that little 'occurrence' went on. Taylor must have tricked him. Had he? One minute, the star football player was sharing a soda with the kid, telling him all about the chicks that have touched his dick, and the next, Justin was the one touching his dick. And Hobbs absolutely fucking loved it. Holy shit, had he loved it!

 

 Chris shook his head violently, suddenly realising that he had a wide smile plastered across his face. What the hell had gotten into him? All his life, he'd been told that fags were sick, perverted freaks who were going to burn in hell. If that's what Taylor was, that was his own problem. Chris had nothing to do with it. So it was wrong of the little faggot to try to bring him down with him...right? But how could something that felt so good, possibly be wrong? Because...because it just was. That's what he'd always been taught. So it had to be right...

 

Yeah...right. Justin was trying to corrupt him. and Chris was not about to let him. He wouldn't let him get away with it either. Yeah, Chris decided. The freak will pay...

 

 


 

 

Hours later, back in Hobbs' shower...

 

In spite of his decision to forget the whole thing ever happened, Chris found himself jerking off, hard and fast, wishing that it was Justin's hand in place of his. He closed his eyes even tighter, thinking hard to picture Justin in the shower with him, his mouth around his cock, rather than his hand. The very thought of Justin's perfect pink lips sucking Chris' cock was enough to send him over the edge.

 

Before he knew what was happening, Chris was cumming just as hard as he had earlier on in the athletic room with Justin's hand in his pants. A pleasured groan escaped from his mouth as the last drop shot out of Chris' body. His eyes fluttered open as the young man realised what he had just allowed to happen. Fuck!

 

First, he let a guy jerk him off, and then, he jerked himself of later, thinking about it. This couldn't possibly be happening. "You're not a fag", he told himself. "You're not...." Chris didn't know what was happening to him. Well, he did. He knew exactly what was getting into him. But it wasn't possible. Chris Hobbs was no fag. He had never thought about guys that way before...had he? No, no of course he hadn't. It was only when Justin....with those big blue eyes of his...and his strong, slender hand...and-and.....Fuck. Was Chris actually attracted to...No. It wasn't right. And it was not him.

 

He barely even knew the damn kid. They hardly ever spoke. So, they were in the same English class. So, he'd noticed Justin watching him while he sketched some mysterious masterpiece. So, he'd always felt a little intrigued by the kid. So the fuck what? That didn't mean anything. Well, what it did mean was that Justin Taylor would definitely pay. Definitely.

 

TBC

 


End Notes:

-This was my first ever linear-style QAF story. Reviews=Love and I love all my readers ;)

xoxo

Chapter 2-The day it happened again by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

-Justin shares all the dirty details with Daphne, Chris decides to confront him...


-Daphne ran up the steps at the entrance of St. James Academy to catch up with Justin, who was already half-way up the path leading into the school building. "Hey! Hey, Justin!" she called to her friend.

 

The blond turned around and stood still, waiting for his best friend to meet him. He flashed her a smile when she finally reached him. "Hey, Daph", he said casually. The pair began to walk into the school building together in silence.

 

After several seconds of awkward 'nothingness', Daphne asked, "Well?"

 

Justin just blinked at her. "Well what?"

 

Daphne rolled her eyes. "You know what!" she pressed. Again Justin did nothing but blink at his friend. "What ended up happening to you last night? After I dropped you off at the crazy lady's house?"

 

"Debbie", Justin corrected. Well, she wasn't completely wrong. Debbie was a little...eccentric. But she wasn't crazy. Just enthusiastic. And funny, too. But definitely not crazy...

 

Daphne didn't respond to that, however. The sassy brunet simply stood still in front of her friend, waiting for an answer. Justin sighed. "Okay, okay. She called her kid Michael to come see me. He doesn't like me all that much, you know cause, I think he totally has a crush on Brian. So, uh, Brian came over and I sucked him off in Michael's old bedroom", he said in a fast manner.

 

That had Daphne giggling. "You gave Brian a blow job in Michael's old room?" Justin flashed her a cheeky grin and nodded. The pair were now walking down the halls of their school. "So, what happened with you mom?" she asked.

 

Now it was Justin's turn to roll his eyes. "Uh, she's pathetic", he said, matter-of-factly. Daphne raised her eyebrows in questioning, and Justin elaborated. "When I got home, she stood outside chatting to Deb and Michael about fuck knows what. Then when my dad asked her who it was, she said 'no one'. Then, get this, she comes knocking on my door, asking me to let her in. Said she wanted to 'speak with me'. Why can't she just get that I want her to leave me alone?" Justin said all of this in an irritated, almost whiny voice.

 

Daphne shrugged, "Well, maybe she's just trying to-"

 

"Trying to what?" Justin interrupted, impatience flooding his voice. "Trying to understand me? Well, she can't. She doesn't know."

 

The curly haired girl sighed. "Well, maybe if you try talking to her-" she began, but was yet again interrupted by her friend.

 

"I can't talk to her", he said sternly.

 

Daphne halted, causing Justin to stop and stand with her. He looked at her questioningly, silently asking for sympathy. Luckily, she was willing to give it to him. For now, at least. The teenage girl shrugged and the friends continued to walk down their school hallway. Again, it was silent between them.

 

After about a minute of walking in silence, Daphne spotted Chris Hobbs standing by his locker with some of the other guys on the football team down the hall. The sight of him triggered a memory of Justin telling her he jerked the jock off in the athletic room the day before. A lot of shit to happen in one day, she thought. A cheeky grin spread across her face at the thought. This did not go unnoticed by Justin. "

 

"What", he asked.

 

Daphne raised her left eyebrow at her friend. "You never gave me the details about you and Chris", she stated.

 

"There is no 'me and Chris'", he snorted, his cheeks beginning to flush slightly.

 

"I know, you love Brian. But, still. You did stuff with Chris, right? So tell me about it", she requested lightly.

 

Justin looked at his friend. She looked back at him with enthusiasm on her face. She was not going to let this one slide. Justin sighed, giving in. "Okay...well, we were sharing a soda in the athletic room, and he starts going on about the girls that have touched his dick", he started, making Daphne giggle. "And he's got his hand on his dick, right. So he made himself hard as fuck and I unzipped his pants and jerked him off", he finished, both friends giggling wildly.

 

As they laughed, they walked past Chris Hobbs and his friends. Justin and Chris made eye-contact, and Justin flashed him a knowing smile. He noticed that Chris looked tense. Justin leaned in to Daphne so he could whisper the last part of his scandalous recount directly into her ear. "I don't even think I had my hand around him a minute before he was cumming hard and fast into his pants", he whispered, his voice shaking with chuckles.

 

Daphne burst out laughing. She was so loud that several other students in the hallways turned to look at her as if she were mad. Including Chris himself.  Justin laughed at his friend's response, then, deciding enough was enough, grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly to calm her. "Daph!" he chuckled. "Daph, calm down! Calm down!"

 

It took 20 more seconds to get the laughing teenager to 'calm down'. Once she had, Justin told her, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

 

"Okay, see you in class?" she asked, a wide smile still planted on her face.

 

"Yeah, see you", Justin responded, already starting to walk towards the boy's bathroom.

 

Daphne watched her friend enter his destination, letting out one final chuckle before shaking her head and walking off to her locker.

 

 


 

 

Chris felt his heart quicken when he saw Justin walking down the school halls happily with his friend Daphne. They were giggling, and when his eyes met Justin's beautiful blue ones and the kid shot him a smile, Chris almost felt like he was going to faint. That kid was just so...so...nothing. Taylor was nothing. Chris decided that his heart quickening was a sign of his hatred for the devious blond. It had nothing to do with attraction or anything...nothing.

 

But, then, the God damn Chanders kid burst out in a fit of crazy laughter that had most of the students in the hall turning to look at her. Chris felt a slight ping of panic as he watched Justin attempt to hush his friend, to no avail. Was it possible that they were laughing at him? Had Justin told Daphne about what happened yesterday? Did other people know?

 

Spotting Justin disappear into the bathroom, Chris decided he was going to put the little shit in his place.

 

"I'll see you guys later", he tossed casually to his friends as he stalked over to the bathroom.

 

When he entered, he saw Taylor himself washing his hands at the sink. Two other boys exited the bathroom, chuckling and whispering, which made Chris uneasy. Had the fucking freak told them too?

 

Chris stood in the bathroom, frozen, unsure of what to do. He watched Justin dry his hands on some paper and toss it in the trash. Then he turned around. Chris gulped. There it was again. That beautiful-scratch that, annoying smile of his. Justin continued to smile at a now sweating Hobbs as he attempted to walk past him. But Chris, taking in a short breath, grabbed the blonde by the arm, surprising him.

 

Justin looked down at the hand that was firmly gripping his upper arm, then up at the face the hand belonged to. He looked at him quizzically. "Chris?" he asked, unsure of how he was supposed to react.

 

Chris yanked Justin's arm and flung him so that he hit the bathroom wall with force.

 

"Whaaaa!", Justin yelped as his body crashed into the tiled wall. He scrambled to get himself together enough to look at his attacker and yell, "What the fuck, Hobbs?!" The hit against the wall hurt. It hurt a fucking lot. He was still struggling to see straight when Chris approached him, walking fast.

 

The jock grabbed a hold of Justin's shirt collar and held him up so that he could yell in his face. "What the hell kind of crap were you trying to pull yesterday, huh?" he demanded.

 

Justin's response was quick, "I was pulling your cock, remember?" The blond flashed Chris a smirk that only provoked him further.  The picked jock shook Justin violently, making Justin's dizzy head hurt even more. "Ah, fuck sake", he complained.

 

"Listen, you little freak", Chris began, speaking his threatening words right in Justin's face. "I am not a fucking faggot like you, so...so you just leave me the fuck alone, got it?!" Justin heard the break in the bully's voice towards the end of his sentence.

 

Justin did not answer. He simply looked at Chris' face and he knew. He knew what was happening. Chris felt conflicted with himself. He had never intended for the hand job to make him confused or whatever the fuck he was. It was only supposed to be a little fun. Looking at Chris' fearful and unconvincingly threatening face, however, made him realise that while he didn't even think twice about it, Chris was being torn apart by it.

 

When a couple of sconds of silence went by, Chris tightened his grip on Justin's collar and shook him again. "You gonna say something you little freak?! You've always got something to say!" he spat out.

 

And, yet, silence provailed. Realising he was getting nowhere with the attack tactic, Chris slowly released Justin from his firm grip. Justin stood back from him, still eyeing him carefully.

 

"Oh, fuckin' what?" Chris demanded. "What?! What the fuck are you looking at?!" If he were trying to hide the desperation from his voice, it did not work. Chris prayed that the boy standing before him didn't notice it. But seeing the look of curiosity on Justin's face as he eyed him, he knew that prayer would not be answered. Well, he might have heard it, but maybe the kid would cut him some slack and pretend that he didn't...

 

A few seconds of staring went by and all that could be heard was Chris' heavy breathing as he tried, in vain, to calm himself down. Looking at Justin now made something inside him change.

 

Suddenly, he became full with lust and need. Forsaking everything he had tried to convince himself of all of last night, Chris leaped forward and captured Justin's succulent lips with his own, grabbing onto his upper arms with both hands.

 

To say that Justin was surprised by the action would have been an understatement. But, Justin decided to humour him and kiss back. Chris slowly walked back to push Justin up against a wall, deepening their kiss. He moved him arms to wrap them around Justin's neck, while Justin's hands made their way to the jock's waist. "mmm", Chris murmured when he felt Justin's tongue swipe across his bottom lip. He opened his mouth to let Justin's tongue inside.

 

Although anyone could walk in at any moment, neither boy wanted to break away from their little make-out session. Justin moved his left hand to cup Chris' ass. Chris let out an almost inaudible moan and broke away from the kiss at the feeling. His cock had grown hard about a minute ago and was now aching to be brought to release.

 

Slowly, Chris opened his eyes to see dark, lust-filled, hungry eyes boring into his. Justin grabbed Chris' ass tightly and pulled him into him, turning them around. He began to walk backwards into the nearest stall, pulling Chris along with him.

 

Once inside the stall, Justin pushed Chris up against the wall and locked the door. When the minimal task was done, he returned his gaze to Chris'. He traced his hands around his classmate's chest through his school shirt, making Chris close his eyes and let out a little sigh of appreciation.

 

When he felt Chris begin to lean foward slightly, Justin pushed him back, hard against the cubicle wall. Chris' eyes snapped open at the action. Justin's hands slowly inched down lower and lower until he was cupping Hobbs' hard-beyond-belief dick. He licked his lips before sinking down to his knees. Chris felt his heart speed up with excitement. Fuck! Justin was going to fulfill the fantasy he'd had of him last night in the shower. He was going to suck his dick! The mere thought had him so turned on, he wondered how long he'd last before he exploded into the twink's mouth.

 

Justin had Chris's belt unbuckled, pants unzipped and cock out in a flash. Chris shivered at the feeling of Justin's familiar hands on his cock. Before he could even attempt to voice his appreciation, Justin started licking along the rock-hard shaft. "Ahhhh", Chris moaned with immense pleasure. Justin was licking his cock in all the right ways.

 

Just when he thought it couldn't possibly get any better, Justin wrapped his perfect lips around the head of Chris' cock, and before he knew it, he was being deep throated by someone who obviously knew what they were doing. Taylor has definitely done this before, Chris decided.

 

His thoughts were interrupted by Justin's talented mouth and tongue move over his cock, apparently being able to find his sweet spot without even having to look for it. Heck, before this, Chris didn't even know he had a sweet spot. Justin brought his hand up and started fondling Chris's tightening balls as he began to move his mouth faster over the leaking organ.

 

Before Chris could even begin to think how good that felt, he was cumming, a great deal harder than he had before, even harder than yesterday after the hand job of his life. "Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaah!" he moaned loudly, uncaring of who could hear him.

 

Justin swallowed every last drop of load that shot out of the pleasured cock. Once Chris was all 'cummed out', Justin moved his out away from his dick, and tucked it back into his newest conquest's pants.

 

He swiftly stood up and smirked at the look of sheer appreciation, wonder and pleasure on his classmate's face. Justin unlocked the bathroom stall door, and stepped out of it, heading for the bathroom door. Chris stood still to catch his breath, his back slumped up against the cubicle wall. "Oh fuck", he breathed.

 

That was without a doubt the greatest thing that had ever fucking happened to him. How could anything that felt that good possibly be wrong? He found himself pondering that very question for the millionth time. Realising where he was, and that he need to get to class, the teenager zipped up his pants and did up his belt. He walked out of the stall and straightened his uniform, before heading out the bathroom door.

 

Chris grabbed his bag, which he'd left by the door just outside of the bathroom and started to stride down the emptying hall way. He would have to hurry if he was going to make it to class on time.

 

A smirk spread across the satisfied face as he realised what his first class was; English...with Justin...

 

 


 

 

Justin got to English class just in time. He sat in his seat and flashed a pleased smile over at Daphne who eyed him questioningly.

 

"Alright, class, I suggest you all take out your books rather than sitting there staring into space", Mr. Horner said in his boring-as-fuck teacher voice. The students began to move to get their things out and ready, when they heard someone rushing in the classroom. Everyone turned their heads to see who the late student was.

 

"Hobbs", said Mr. Horner. "Why am I not surprised?"

 

"Sorry Sir, I-", Chris began to explain.

 

"There are no excuses for tardiness Mr. Hobbs, now sit down and I shall have to speak with you later", the teacher interrupted.

 

Chris moved towards his usual seat. "Yes, Sir", he said as he moved. He gave Justin a quick look, which Justin smiled at. Daphne noticed this, and tapped Justin's arm with her pen to get his attention. When he turned his head to look at her, she raised her eyebrows in question. Justin answered her with a smirk and nod. Holding in her internal "Oh my Gosh!" was the single hardest thing the young girl ever had to do.

 

Chris smirked at the memory of what had occurred mere minutes earlier. At that very moment, he realised he was totally fucked. But he didn't care anymore.


 

 

End Notes:

-My evil wish is to have all the reviews in the world ;)

xoxo

Chapter 3-The day he told Brian by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

- Chris invites Justin to visit him at detention. Justin is still experiencing troubles with his mother and goes to someone for help....


The class immediately stood up and pushed their way through the door the second the bell signifying the end of class rung. "Hold it right there, Mr. Hobbs", ordered Mr. Horner, glaring at the student gathering up his things. It was all Chris could do not to roll his eyes.  

 

Mr. Horner walked closer to the young man, holding an accusing stare as he spoke, "I will not accept tardiness in my class, Mr. Hobbs". Chris felt annoyed rather than threatened by the up-tight geezer.

 

"I know, Sir. I-", he tried, but as usual, the 'I'm too good for anything' teacher would not hear any of it.

 

He raised his voice, but still keeping the emotionless tone in his voice as Mr. Horner interrupted the teenager. "I would suggest you improve your efforts if you want to pass this class, young man", he said.

 

Chris frowned. Fucker. Thinks he can scare me with pathetic little threats, he thought. The man disgusted him. He could only imagine what kinds of shit he'd say to him if he knew what Chris and Justin had done in the bathroom mere minutes before his fucking class began.

 

"Detention after school. Today you will be cleaning up the art rooms. And don't let me catch you slacking off again", said the teacher, the satisfaction of his authority clear in his voice. Chris groaned. "If you don't want to keep getting detentions, I suggest you shape up Mr. Hobbs", the teacher commented as Chris trudged out of the classroom.

 

Fucker sure had a lot of suggestions, didn't he? But Chris didn't feel annoyed for long. In fact, all feelings of irritation dissolved when he caught sight of the very spicy young blond he'd had his mind on all morning. Thinking back to what Mr. Fucking Fuck and said to him a minute earlier, a naughty idea flooded Chris' mind. "Don't let me catch you slacking off again", he'd said. Chris decided that just because he wouldn't get caught this time, didn't mean that he wouldn't be doing just that. 'Slacking' off...with Justin...

 

A predatory look spread across the jock's face as he approached the young man, who was chuckling with another student. "Hey, Taylor", he said, reaching his destination.

 

Justin looked up into Chris' eyes and shot him a smirk. "Hobbs", he answered, sounding nonchalant.

 

Christine, the student Justin had been interacting with took this as her sign to head off. "I'll see you", she called, already walking away. Justin gave her a little nod and wave before turning to give his full attention to his apparent new admirer.

 

"So, Horner gave me detention after school again", Chris started, his voice low.

 

Justin gave him a sympathetic look, "Ah, that sucks. Fuckin' Horner, right?" he offered, unsure of where Chris was going with this.

 

Chris shrugged. "It's in the art rooms this time", he continued.

 

"Oh?" Justin commented, raising his eyebrows. Seeing the desire in his classmate's eyes, the reason for this little 'chat' became apparent.

 

"And I was thinking....", Chris added, eyeing Justin, who was waiting for him to just hurry up and say whatever the fuck it was he was dying to get out. He took a breath and continued, "I was thinking that you could, I dunno, maybe...help me out a little? I mean, you do know the art room really well, and uh, you sure did help me a whole lot the last time I had detention...", he trailed off.

 

An amused expression washed over Justin's face and he gave Chris his biggest sunshine smile as he said, "I'd be glad to help."

 

Chris laughed nervously and put his hand on the back of his neck. "Uh, yeah. Thanks. See you then a guess", he said. He didn't know why he was all of a sudden feeling so...what was it? Shy? Nervous? Any of these feeling would be unfathomably pathetic, so Chris just cleared his throat and began his attempts at ignoring what was going on in his gut.

 

"Yeah, see you then", Justin said in a quiet, seductive voice. He gave Chris a little wink before turning to walk off to his next class.

 

Chris stood still, watching him go. Teasing little fucker, he thought. But the thought didn't evoke annoyance the way thoughts of his bullshit english teacher did. Thoughts of Justin made his dick twitch. Chris shook his head and turned to go to his algebra class down the hall. It was going to be a loooong day.

 

 


 

 

Chris paced the art room nervously. He had been waiting for what seemed like forever now.

 

He was right; it had been a hell of a long day. The hours seemed to drag on and on and fucking on. So when the last bell finally rung, Chris practically jumped out of his chair and hurried to get over to the art classroom as quickly as humanly possible.

 

When he got there, however, his little blonde was nowhere to be seen. Mrs. Ainsley, one of the art teachers at the school spotted him the second he teared into the room. "Mr. Hobbs, I'm guessing?" she asked. Chris slowly walked a few steps further inside the room.

 

"Uh, yeah", he answered, receiving a nod from the kind teacher in response.

 

"So, Mr. Horner sent you here, huh?" she asked. To Chris' surprise, he wasn't being questioned in an accusing way. Mrs. Ainsley was merely being friendly, something Chris was not used to with a teacher. He wondered his all of the artsy-type teachers were like this. If so, perhaps he should pick up some kind of art thing. He gave her a nod, answering her question.

 

She gave him a sympathetic look, surprising the boy once again. "Yeah, he's pretty harsh that man", she said. "But, hey, I'll tell him you did a fantastic job cleaning this place up, even if you don't", she added. Chris flashed the friendly woman a grin. He decided he liked this chick.

 

The teacher left a couple minutes later, after explaining to him where everything went and what he could do. And that's when he started to go crazy.

 

Taylor was yet to show up. Even though it had only been five minutes, the teenager found himself getting restless. What if he didn't show up? Then he didn't show up. Big fucking deal. This kind of thinking did nothing to help him relax, though. So Chris set to work on washing paint brushes.

 

Another minute of silently going crazy went past until Chris heard the door open and close, signalling someone had entered. Chris' heart quickened. He sure hopped it was who he thought it would be. He turned his head to look at his visitor, and sure enough, a smirking blond was standing near the door. Chris returned the smirk and watched Justin lock the door. "Just in case", he said, knowing that his action did not go unnoticed.

 

Slowly, the pale young man sauntered forward, a seductive look on his face. Chris turned around completely, so that he was facing the boy approaching him. Gulp.

 

The two boys were now standing very close to one-another. Chris let out a little breath, feeling himself getting aroused at the mere closeness. Justin reached out his hand to cup Chris' yearning cock. That cued a quiet moan to escape from the owner of said cock's mouth, triggering yet another smirk from Justin.

 

He leaned in even closer to the slightly panting boy. "Sit down", he ordered in a whisper.

 

"Huh?" Chris asked, finding it hard to concentrate on anything other than the talented hand fondling his hard cock through his school pants.

 

Justin chuckled, knowing exactly what was distracting the jock. "Sit down on the ground, your back up against the drawers of the sink", he reiterated. Chris breathlessly nodded, and Justin pulled his hand away from his classmate's already leaking cock so that he could obey the order.

 

Once on the ground, Chris looked up at Justin in anticipation as he swooped down to loom over his body. Justin reached up and loosened Chris' tie, chuckling as he noticed the pink tinge forming in Chris' cheeks. Slowly and sensually, he inched lower and lower, his hands gliding over Chris' body, until he was face-to-face with the object he seeked.

 

It appeared that Justin was done teasing the boy with his slow movements, as he clawed at Chris' belt and fly. Chris' cock was out within a matter of seconds. Justin waisted no time in taking it into his warm mouth. "Ohhhhh", Chris not-so-quietly moaned, his hands reaching down to rest on Justin's shoulder and upper back.

 

Watching Justin's blond head bob up and down was definitely the dirtiest, hottest thing Chris had ever seen. He moved his hands again, one on the floor beside him, the other now in Justin's silky hair. Fuck, he had great hair. Chris tugged on it with his fingers as his body was taken over with pleasure.

 

"Mmm", Justin murmured, feeling his hair being pulled. He decided he liked that feeling as his lips moved up and down over Chris' impressive dick. Not quite as impressive as Brian's, or his, for that matter, but impressive, never the less.

 

Chris felt his balls tighten and knew he was close. The sounds he was making hinted to Justin this very fact, and he wrapped his left hand around Chris' cock, as he continued to suck. "OHHHH!" Chris shouted out as he poured into Justin's mouth.

 

Again, Justin lapped up every last drop of Chris' load. He licked the tip, making the boy flinch, before finally pulling away. He sat up and smirked while he watched Chris catching his breath. "Oh, fuck. Fucking hell", he breathed out, only eliciting a wider smile from the cute blond boy who was now sitting beside him.

 

All that could be heard was Chris' heavy breaths as he tried to slow them down. That was until he broke out into sudden laughter. Justin looked over at the school hottie and started laughing with him. First, it was quiet. Then it got louder and louder, until the two boys were practically shouting.

 

Eventually, the wild laughter subsided enough for Chris to say, "Well, fuck, Taylor. Who the hell knew?"

 

Justin turned his head and eyed his new friend in confusion. "Who knew what?" he asked.

 

"Who knew that guys getting blow jobs from girls are missing out?" Chris responded with a laugh. Justin returned the response with another laugh of his own. "Because that was..."

 

"Fantastic?" Justin offered confidently.

 

Chris grinned and nodded. "Fucking fantastic", he agreed. After a moment of the pair sitting in silence, Chris scooted closer to Justin and placed his hand on his thigh. Justin looked at Chris' hand on his thigh, then lifted his eyes to meet Chris'. He raised one eyebrow in question at his friend. "I-I want to..." Chris sputtered out. Justin didn't say anything. He simply waited for Hobbs to say what he was going to let slip next.

 

He cleared his throat before he started speaking again. "I want...well, that is if you want to...I mean, uh..."

 

Justin rolled his eyes playfully. "Just fucking spit it out, Hobbs", he teased.

 

Chris blushed a little. He was almost going to tell Justin to forget it, but when he looked into the amused, sparkling eyes of the waiting boy next to him, Chris decided he'd just go through with it. What was the worst that could happen, right? He cleared his throat once more and gave a nervous laugh. "I-Well, uh, if it's okay with you...I...I want to touch you. The-the way you touched me...yesterday..."

 

Justin raised both his eyebrows in surprise. He hadn't been expecting that when he came here this afternoon. That wasn't to say that he didn't appreciate it. So he decided he'd humour the new comer a little. Play the role of Brian Kinney the teacher. Because even if he wasn't ready to admit it, the truth was clear. Chris Hobbs was gay. Just like him. Who the fuck knew? Now, Justin did.

 

Giving the nervous teenager a nod and smirk, Justin said, "Why didn't you just say so, huh?" Chris gave him a sheepish grin and started rubbing Justin's thigh. "Just unzip my pants, grab my dick the way you'd grab your own and go for it. What ever you think would make you go crazy, do it to me", Justin said in guidance. Chris nodded and inched his hand up from Justin's thigh to his crotch.

 

Reaching Justin's dick, Chris gave it a squeeze through his trousers. Justin gave Chris a smile and nod of encouragement. Do what ever I think will make him go crazy, Chris thought. Okay, so...Where do I begin....Realising that Justin was yet to be hard, Chris decided that was the first step. He began rubbing Justin's dick, feeling it begin to get hard after a number of seconds.

 

Deciding it was time to wrap his entire hand around Justin's dick, Chris unzipped Justin's fly swiftly and poked his hand inside the trousers. Remembering how confident Justin had been yesterday in the athletic room, Chris decided that an unsure, tentative effort would be pathetic. He found himself wanting to impress Justin. Especially after the sexual acts Justin had performed on him with great savvy.

 

He took Justin's surprisingly big dick in his hand and began jerking it. Despite his resolve not to hold back, Chris began slowly, watching Justin's face to see his reaction. "That feels good. Go faster", Justin urged kindly. And that is exactly what the footballer did. His confidence found, Chris began to stroke Justin hard and fast. This pleased Justin, a fact that pleased Chris also. "Oh, yeah", Justin breathed. "Now you've got it."

 

Two minutes later, Justin had came and Chris returned to sitting next to him, both boys slumped against the cupboard doors of the sink. "Very nice, Hobbs", Justin commented, making Chris smile.

 

"Thanks, Taylor", he returned. Oh yeah, this was definitely the best detention ever. Chris' thoughts about how satisfied he was were interrupted by Justin's ringing cell phone.

 

Justin reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone. "Hello?" he answered. Chris decided to get up and start gathering more art crap that needed to be put away somewhere, giving Justin at least a little privacy. Even though Chris was busy moving stuff around, he couldn't help but listen in on Justin's conversation.

 

He sounded annoyed. "I'm still at school, why do you want to know?" he said into the cell phone. "Uh, God, fine. Fine! Mom, I said fine!" he said after a short pause to listen to the person on the other end of the line. "Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'll see you", he finally said, clearly exasperated.

 

Justin stood up and grabbed his bag from beside him after hanging up his call. "So, hey, this was fun and all, but I gotta go now, my mom's being a fucking shit", he said.

 

Chris turned and gave a casual shrug. "Sure, man. See you around", he said. If he was honest, Chris knew he was disappointed that Justin had to leave. But he knew that was in the cards at some point of the afternoon, so he would be damned if he was going to act all sad about it.  

 

"Oh, yeah", Justin agreed, already heading out the door. "See you around", he called as the door closed.

 

Chris smiled at what the afternoon had brought him. "Definitely, Taylor. You teasing little shit", he said to himself, his smile widening.

 

 


 

"Justin where are you going now?" Jennifer Taylor asked her son, who was racing down the stairs.

 

Justin didn't stop as he threw an uninformative answer at his concerned mother. "Out", he called dismissively.

 

Jennifer did not know what to do anymore. Why did her son have to be so distant? If the two of them were going to have any chance at keeping their close relationship in tact, Justin was going to have to start sharing things with his mother again. "Out where?" the mother asked, following her son.

 

Justin rolled his eyes. "Just out." When would his damn mother get a clue? He didn't want her to try and be his 'friend'. He just wanted to do what he wanted and have her not be a part of any of it. Who did she think she was anyway? First, she refuses to leave him alone. Then, she takes him to a God-damn laughable therapist. Now what the fuck did she want?

 

"Well, when will you be back?" Jennifer asked, still following her son, who was now heading out the front door.

 

It was only then that Justin stopped, only to say, "I dunno. Don't wait up."

 

And with that, he was out the door and gone. Jennifer sighed. All she wanted was to know her son was safe. She wanted to know what was going on with his life. So maybe it was time she found out.

 

 


 

 Hours later, a shirtless Justin spotted a familiar face sitting at the bar of Woody's. He strutted over and said, "Take your shirt off, you get a free drink."

 

Brian looked up. "I don't show my tits for  watered-down Bud", he replied in his best 'I don't give a fuck' voice.

 

Justin leaned towards the beautiful man. "Get me a beer?", he asked.

 

"Get your own", was the response.

 

Justin leaned in even closer. "I'm too young", he said with a smirk.

 

"Well, that's you're problem", Brian tossed. Then he told Justin that he should go home. Because his mom was probably worried sick about him.

 

Hah, thought the teenager. "She's pathetic", he snorted. "She took me to a fucking waste of time therapist."

 

Brian took a sip of his interesting-looking drink, then set it down. "Maybe she's trying to understand you", he said to a skeptical Justin.

 

"I don't want her to understand me", declared the shirtless twink. "I want her to leave me alone." Something sprung to the young man's mind. "What did your parents do when they found out you were...y'know, gay?" he asked.

 

Brian shrugged. "They didn't do anything. Because I never told them", he said casually. He was now cruising a hottie he had spotted from across the bar.

 

Justin was stunned. "You didn't?" he asked incredulously. How could Brian have kept something like that to himself for so long?

 

Snorting, Brian stood up and said, "It's not their life. I don't need their approval." And with that, the man was off on the hunt. He approached the hottie he had been cruising earlier. Justin shook his head. Why would he expect anything different of Brian. Of course he wouldn't care what his parents thought of him. He didn't care what anyone thought.

 

But Justin's pondering halted when he spotted a familiar curly head among the crowd of men in the bar. "Daph?" he asked, frowning in confusion. What in the fuck was she doing there?

 

Daphne made her way over to her friend and starting rambling about how it wasn't her fault and that she didn't know what else to do. Justin understood what the girl was going on about when he spotted the last person he expected to see here. His mother.

 

"What's she doing here?" he asked, panicked as he watched his mother walking among the half-naked men.

 

"That's what I'm trying to tell you", Daphne said, guilty. "I said you were here."

 

Justin started backing away from his friend in shock, his eyes on his mother. Her eyes met his, only alarming the blond teenager even further. It felt like time had slowed right down. Justin wished he had been able to pay proper attention to what Daphne had said to him, because maybe just maybe he could understand what the fuck was happening.

 

Unable to deal with the fear that was now taking over his body, Justin hurried away. Jennifer called out to her son as he rushed into the men's room.

 

The mother had no idea what she could do. It wasn't as if she could force her son out of the bathroom. Certainly not in a place like this. She would just have to wait...

 

 


 

A horny Brian Kinney had only been inside his loft, with a 'handsy' hottie draped over his body for less than a minute when an out of breath Justin appeared in the hallway. "Oh, fuck!" Brian complained, noticing the boy immediately.

 

The hottie voiced his annoyance at the kid's presence as well. "Jesus, who's this?" he demanded.

 

"That's the president of my fan club", Brian stated. He then addressed the unexpected visitor directly, "What do you want?"

 

This was it. Justin would explain to Brian that he had no where else to go, and he would take him in his arms and let him stay with him. Right? It was obvious that Brian wanted him. So he would take him. Right? Yes, Justin had resolved on his way over to the loft. "My mom's out of control", he explained, hoping to gain some sympathy. "Now she's following me."

 

"That must be an inherited trait", Brian lamented, unimpressed.

 

"I'm not going home", Justin said. There was no way he could face his mother now. At least not for a little while.

 

"Well, you're not staying here", Brian pressed. There was no way he was going to allow this little shit to stay at his place after ruining his chances with hottie fuck.

 

"There's no where else I can go. Do you want me to sleep on the street? I could get killed", Justin said dramatically.

 

Mr. Hottie was more than over this little twirp's crap. He decided that if the kid wouldn't take a hint and fuck off on his own, perhaps he needed a little push. He walked right up to Justin, backing him up and speaking directly in his face, nastily spitting," Why don't you get lost, you little asshole. I was here first."

 

This did not sit right with Brian. No one got to speak to the kid that way but him. Brian stopped the out-of-line hottie with a hand to his chest, his protective instincts kicking in at full blast. "Better yet, why don't you? Beat it", he said flatly, shoving the would-be trick out the door.

 

"Fuck you", said the hottie, pointing a threatening finger at an unfazed Brian.

 

"Yeah, you're the bottom, remember?" he called, sliding his door shut.

 

Whoohoo, Justin thought enthusiastically. He knew it! Brian wanted him. He would take him. "Thanks", he said, almost sheepishly.

 

Brian backed away from the boy into his living room. "Look, I told you; I'm not not lover, I'm not your partner, I'm not even your friend", he said the irritation clear in his tone. He decided to say something else that would surely make the boy want to leave him alone. "You're not anything to me."

 

"I could be, if you gave me chance", Justin said, stepping towards the man.

 

"Where did you learn to talk like that?" Brian scoffed. "Watching some teen drama?" He turned away from the blond in front of him and starting walking up the steps to his bedroom.

 

"I need you", Justin tried, purposely filling his voice with desperation.

 

Agitated, Brian spun back around and walked up to the frustrating teenager. "No, you think you do, because that's what you're taught to think", he said as he moved.  "We all need each other", he added in a mocking tone. He was no standing close to Justin. "Well, it's a crock of shit. You're the only one you need. You're the only one you've got."

 

The pair stared at each other in silence for a beat until Brian reached out to place his palm on Justin's soft cheek. He gently pulled the younger man in, as if for a kiss. This made Justin smile slightly. That was what prompted Brian to pull away. If the kid thought he was really going to get a kiss from Brian Kinney now, he sure was a gullible little shit.  

 

Brian picked a blanket up that was sitting atop the back of the couch and shoved it to Justin's chest. "The couch. Just for tonight", he said before turning away to walk up to his bedroom. Justin watched him walk away, disappointed that he wasn't going to 'get any' tonight. But at least Brian was letting him stay. That was something...

 

 


 

 "Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up!" Justin heard a voice call from nearby. He felt something, a hand swat at his head.

 

"Hmmmggrm?" Justin mumbled, opening his eyes slowly. It took the young blond a moment to realise where he was and what had happened yesterday. Once it was all clearly back in his mind, Justin sat up and turned his head to see Brian in the kitchen.

 

Brian would never admit it, but he had watched the beautiful young man sleep for a short while before waking him up. He looked so much younger when he was asleep. So innocent and peaceful. Brian had to admit, the boy was cute. Cute as hell. But that didn't mean he had to be nice to him. That also didn't mean that he couldn't cut him some slack every once in a while.

 

"Hurry up and get over here to eat your breakfast", said the older man in a stern voice. There were no rules saying that he had to be gentle in the way he spoke to be nice...he wouldn't want to be overtly obvious.

 

Justin was confused. "Huh?" he asked sleepily.

 

"It's a school day, remember? So I suggest you hurry your ass up and get ready", Brian replied taking a sip of his freshly made coffee.

 

"Oh", Justin said quietly. He slowly got up and dressed himself, then made his way over to the kitchen. Surprisingly, Brian had left him cereal and milk to pour for himself. Justin eyed Brian carefully while he started eating his cereal.

 

This did not go unnoticed by Brian himself. "What?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

 

"Why are you being nice to me for a change?" Justin asked with genuine curiosity.

 

This was a question Brian did not know how to answer. So, instead, he settled for teasing, what he did best with this blond. "I couldn't send you off to school without a healthy breakfast, now could I?" he said mock-playfully.

 

Justin merely smirked and shook his head. "Anyway, be quick. I'll drive you to school on my way to work" Brian said. Justin thought this; spending time with the Brian Kinney, was most definitely a great way to start the day.

 

 


 

 

Less than half an hour later, Brian was heading towards St. James Academy in his jeep, with a smug young blond in the passenger seat beside him.

 

"So, did I tell you I made the school's football captain realise that he's queer?" Justin stated, rather than asked.

 

Brian quirked an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah?" he asked.

 

Justin nodded, a mischievous smirk spreading across his face. "Yeah. I gave him a hand-job that made him go so nuts, he approached me twice the next day", said the teen proudly. Brian smirked at him. It seemed the boy was learning to trick. He was almost proud of the boy.

 

"Well, actually, it was yesterday. I blew him before class in the bathroom, and then again after school in detention. And something tells me that wasn't the last I'll see of his dick", Justin added.

 

Brian chuckled. "So the learner has become the teacher, it seems?" he asked, amused.

 

"I guess I'm just that good", Justin replied with another cheeky smirk.

 

Brian snorted, "Yeah, well you're still a newbie, so don't let your head get that big."

 

Justin did nothing but laugh. After a beat of silence, he said, "Well turns out this newbie is so desirable that he even asked to touch my dick. He wasn't half bad, either."

 

It was Brian's turn to laugh. "Well, Sunshine, maybe you can get him to blow you if you really think that wasn't the last you've seen of him", he joked, making Justin giggle. Fucking cute as hell. "Now, normally, I wouldn't encourage boyfriend activity, but do you know what you have here, sonny?" Brian asked. Justin shook his head 'no'. "What you've got is an opportunity that every teen queer day-dreams about while they wank themselves off. You get to fuck around with a football player at your school. I'd take advantage of that. Especially if he's an even bigger newbie than you are", Brian said, finishing his last sentence with a little poke at Justin's sides, making him flinch and laugh.

 

"Yeah, I think school might be a lot less boring for me now", Justin commented, sitting back in his seat.

 

Brian smirked. His boy was learning so fast. Fuck it, he was proud of him, after all. "So do I Sunshine", Brian agreed. "So do I."  

 

TBC


 

 

End Notes:

 

-Your thoughts are like gold to me ;)

xoxo

Chapter 4-The day they made a deal by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

-Things are getting better between Justin and his mother. Chris and Justin make a deal....


-Justin eyed the cute art student that was cruising him from across the art museum. Their eyes meeting once again, the art student gestured for Justin to follow him.

 

 

 

"Mom, I gotta use the bathroom", Justin said to his mother who was busy admiring a painting of a mother holding her child.

 

 

 

"Okay, honey, I'll be right here", Jennifer Taylor said to her son kindly. She had met up with Debbie, the woman who had returned Justin home to her when he ran off the night she asked him if he had a boyfriend, earlier. She had been concerned for her son as he didn't return home the night before. The last she had seen of him was when he ran off in a panic at that gay bar.  

 

 

 

Debbie had been very kind and very helpful. She assured Jennifer that Justin's being gay had nothing to do with her being too smothering and that it was just a part of who he was. When Jennifer didn't know how to reach out to him, Debbie advised her to simply let Justin know that she would still love him no matter what.

 

 

 

So that is exactly what she did. She drove over to Justin's school and when he tried yet again to run from her she had told him that she was not running from him. That she was still his mother. He was still her son. And that she loved him.

 

 

 

As it turns out, Debbie Novotny knows what she's talking about. Jennifer's declaration to her son had apparently won him over. For the time being, anyway. All Jen could do now was keep trying to make sure her son trusted her again. So she took him to the art gallery the pair used to visit when Justin was younger. Back when everything was simple and good. Back when Justin was still her baby boy.

 

 

 

The pair had only just begun to view the paintings when Justin disappeared into the bathroom. But Jennifer knew that it wasn't going to be a usual trip to the bathroom. Sitting down on a nearby bench, Jennifer took a casual glance to the side, only to see her son walking off with another young man and she knew what was going on. She also knew there was nothing she could do but pray that her son was being safe. So she sat, staring at the beautiful, innocent painting of the mother holding her young child, remembering when that used to be her.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Meanwhile, Justin was busy making out with the hottie in the men's bathroom. He was a darn good kisser, too. Justin felt the guy's erection rub against his as the groping pair moved towards the nearest stall.

 

 

 

Once inside, the two horny young men began unbuttoning each other's shirts and unzipping each other's pants. Justin was excited. This was going to be the first guy, apart from Brian, that Justin had had sex with. His first real trick! Brian would be proud.

 

 

 

Well, counting Chris, technically this guy would be his second trick. But, that did not make the whole situation any less arousing. Justin didn't feel the least bit guilty for leaving his mother out there to wait for him. He was too busy getting fucked up against the wall. And loving it. Sure, this guy was no Brian, but still. It was great.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Justin had walked into school the next day with confidence. He felt as if he didn't have a care in the world. He couldn't wait until the next time he saw Brian so he could tell him all about his latest conquest. The day had gone by slowly as usual. Same boring old teachers. Same boring old work. That was until right after the school day ended when a certain hunky football player approached an unsuspecting Justin.

 

 

 

After not hearing from him for a couple days, Justin had assumed that perhaps Chris had either chickened out and realised he wanted to deny himself of his own desires, or that he had experienced Justin and was done. That hadn't bothered Justin in the least. Sure the guy was hot, but he certainly didn't compare to anything Brian Kinney had to offer. So when he felt a tap on his shoulder as he stood by his locker at the end of the day and turned around to see Chris, he was filled with mixed emotions. He was kind of intrigued. He was more uninterested, though. He was a little annoyed, too. But above all, he was confused. Confused as to what the hell the kid wanted. No matter what he was feeling, Justin knew didn't have time for this crap today.

 

 

 

"Yeah, hey Chris, I've got to get going", Justin tossed dismissively as he began to walk past the smirking jock.

 

 

But Chris wasn't about to let Justin off the hook just yet. He grabbed a hold of Justin's arm, halting him. This pulled an agitated sigh from the blond. "Let me go, Hobbs", Justin demanded calmly. Chris took his hand away from Justin's arm and backed away from him. He threw his arms up in the air to show defeat when Justin looked back at him. Justin sighed again and decided to cut the guy some slack.

 

"Did you want something, Chris? Because I really do have to go, I've got homework", Justin said.

 

 

 

"Yeah, ummm, sorry I've been a little AWOL lately. I've just, uh...y'know...been thinking....", Chris mumbled nervously.

 

 

 

Justin raised his eyebrows, waiting for his 'friend' to continue. When he didn't, Justin lowered his head to try and meet Chris' gaze, which was fixed to the floor in front of him. "Chris?" Justin queried. "Thinking about what?"

 

 

 

Chris took in a deep breath and swallowed hard before lifting his head to return his gaze to Justin. "About...about what went down between us", he finally said.

 

 

 

"Look, Chris, if you don't want to continue it, it's fine. I get it. And I won't tell anyone who will give you shit for it, okay?" Justin said, thinking he understood where the jock was going with this little 'chat'.

 

 

 

Chris' eyes widened in both realisation and alarm. He didn't want the Taylor kid to get the wrong idea. "No! No, that's not what it meant", Chris said, interrupting Justin's voiced train of thought. 

 

 

 

"It's not?" Justin asked, confused once again. Just what did this guy want from him?

 

 

 

"No", Chris reaffirmed. He looked Justin in the eyes, hoping that he would understand without him needing to say what he wanted to get across out loud.

 

 

 

"I don't know what you're on about, Chris", Justin admitted. "What do you want from me?"

 

 

 

 "I-I", Chris stuttered. He sighed and looked to the floor once more. The teenager squeezed his eyes shut as she spat out, "I want us to see each other like that. No bullshit. Just sex crap. In secret."

 

 

 

Justin raised his eyebrows as he processed what Chris was asking him for. He remembered what Brian had said to him about a getting to fool around with a high school football player being a teenage gay boy's fantasy and that he should seize the opportunity. "Are you asking me if we can be fuck buddies?" Justin asked in an amused voice.

 

 

 

The dark blond jock looked Justin in the eyes again and nodded his head firmly. "Yeah. Yes. That is what I am asking."

 

 

 

Justin smirked. "Huh, well....", he said, pretending to be thinking the offer over. Like he'd need to think about it. A school fuck buddy! Fuck yes! "I think that sounds like a plan", Justin said after a couple of teasing seconds.

 

 

 

Chris returned Justin's smirk. He tried to cover up the fact that he'd let out a deep breath in relief after hearing Justin's answer. It did not work. Recovering, Chris stepped toward Justin, looking around to see if anyone was about. No one was. The jock ran his index finger sensually up and down Justin's school tie and said, "Well, I was wondering then, if meeting up after football practice tomorrow would be okay?"

 

 

 

Justin couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "That sounds great, Hobbs", he said, giving Chris his best sunshine smile.

 

 

 

"Cool", Chris said with a nod. He stepped away from the smiling blond and watched him as he walked out of the school building. Chris had a feeling this school year would be very different to all his others.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC


End Notes:

- *sings terribly out of tune* "This hills are alive with the sound of reviews!" ;)

xoxo

Chapter 5-The day Brian got hit...then Justin did too by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

-Justin tells the guys about his school fun, his father shows how unhappy he is about Justin's homosexual relationship with a man 12 years his senior (part canon), and Justin realises he was wrong about Chris...


-"You're fuck buddies with a kid on your school's football team?!" exclaimed a very impressed Emmett Honeycutt.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded with pride.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, if that isn't every gay teenage boy's fantasy...", Michael commented. It seemed like the kid was never going to stop surprising them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who said it had to be a teenager's dream?" Ted joked pulling a laugh from his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian put his arm around Justin's shoulders and said, "I couldn't be prouder of the dirty little shit", in a teasing voice. The blond poked Brian in the ribs in response.

 

 

 

 

 

Through his chuckling, Emmett managed to say, "Now, you are being safe aren't you young man?"

 

 

 

 

 

"He's too much of a pussy to go any further than hand-jobs and blow-jobs right now", Justin revealed.

 

 

 

 

 

Emmett raised his eyebrows in surprise, but Ted, Michael and Brian all nodded their heads in complete understanding. "Ah, scared shitless of AIDS. Still wants to protect his precious 'manhood'. Still wants to pretend he's straight", Brian remarked, rolling his eyes. Closeted queers who fuck men in private, but act straight in public. Brian knew the type well. It was just the type of person many of his male clients were.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded. "That sounds about right", he said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well I think it's great anyway, honey. Besides, with that face and that perfect bubble butt of yours, the two of you will be fucking in no time for sure", Emmett said enthusiastically. Justin smirked and shook his head. He really did like Emmett. He would even go as far to say he was his favourite guy in the group. Apart from Brian, of course.    

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but just don't let yourself get too attached, alright?" Brian warned. "Be the one in control. The one with all the power. Don't let some bat shit jock push you around", he added.  "You don't want to be the pathetic one who winds up getting hurt."

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes at this. "Yeah, right", he snorted. "As if I'm gonna get hurt over some pathetic closet case football jerk off."

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I say go for it", Ted announced, patting Justin on the back. "You owe it to all the gay kids who never get to live their ultimate fantasies."

 

 

 

 

 

"So you mean he owes it to pathetic old queens like you?" Brian joked, receiving a light whack on the head from Ted in response while the other three men laughed.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The four men plus one very blond teenager exited Babylon half an hour later. "Did I tell you my dad wants to send me to military school?" Justin said rather than asked as they all trotted down the front steps of the club. "I said, 'fuck no!'" the cheeky blond added.

 

 

 

 

 

"I think your dad my be right. A little military school might do you some good", Brian teased. Justin poked Brian in the ribs as 'punishment'. If he was going home with Brian tonight like he wanted, there would be plenty more were that came from, the teenager decided silently.

 

 

 

 

 

"I always wanted to go to military school", Emmett mused whilst he walked. "You know, those sleek uniforms, low cut", he said, gesturing to his own form.

 

 

 

 

 

"Taking orders, getting punished when you're naughty", Ted interjected.

 

 

 

 

 

Emmett  placed his hands on the nearby outer building wall and leaned over, sticking his ass out. "Yes sir, sorry sir!" he said in an almost sultry voice.  Michael, Justin, Ted and Brian took the opportunity to smack Emmett hard on his perky butt. "Ow", Emmett half whined in reaction to the smacks.  

 

 

 

 

 

"And don't forget showering with all those cadets", Michael said once they had resumed their walking, a thought Emmett appreciated.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian held up his finger as if to say, 'wait for it....' and stopped in front of a regular looking car. He made a 'ta da!' gesture at the car to 'unveil' his temporary ride to his friends. He was stuck driving a boring economy compact car until he could purchase a new Jeep. And it was all thanks to father Taylor. When he had found out about Justin's relationship with Brian, he rammed into Brian's 'fuck mobile' and had written it off.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ohhhhh", his three best friends said, noticing what he was showing them. He lightly kicked the side of the silver car.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, my, who ever thought we'd see the day; Brian Kinney driving an economy compact", Emmett remarked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sub-compact", Ted corrected.

 

 

 

 

 

"And I have to get another car this week", Brian told his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

"Another fuck mobile?" Michael asked all too knowingly of his friend, making Brian smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Emmett strutted over to Justin and wrapped his arms around him while saying, "Please, at his age he needs all the help he can get to attract those...hot young things." He planted a kiss on Justin's cheek after finishing his little joke. Brian lightly shoved Emmett's arms off of his Sunshine and pulled Justin towards him by his shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought after what happened you might consider something a little more practical", Ted said, looking at the car.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "What, like something an accountant might drive?" he asked sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't want anymore weirdos ramming into you", Michael said seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

"Never heard him complain about that before", Emmett joked.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian leaned back onto the side of the car, pulling Justin close to him. Justin smiled and licked his lips. It looked like he might get his wish for tonight after all. Go Justin, he thought cheerfully.

 

 

 

 

 

Realising it was their cue to leave, Michael said, "See you later." Emmett waved his colourful scarf in Brian and Justin's faces and said, "Later" in a high pitched voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin watched their friends walk away for all of two seconds, before they turned back to each other and playfully teased each other about Justin wanting to go home with Brian. Brian gave Justin a big, wet kiss both to say 'yes' and to shut him up. Justin smiled his biggest Sunshine smile and started to walk around to the passenger side of the car to get it.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian put his key in the car door when he heard someone say, "Hey", to him. He looked up to see a middle-aged man approaching him saying, "You fuckin' pervert", before he delivered a full blow to Brian's nose. Brian fell to the ground from the force of the punch and the man, Craig Taylor, proceeded to kick him repeatedly in the stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dad!" exclaimed an alarmed Justin as he rushed over to try and pull his father away from Brian. He wrapped his arms around his father's chest from behind and pulled him back while spitting out things like, "What are you doing?!", "DAD!" and, "Stop it!" The teenager managed to get his aggressive father away from Brian, but Mr. Taylor wriggled out of his son's grip and pushed his away.

 

 

 

 

 

Alerted by Justin's shouts, Emmett, Michael and Ted all came running to their friend's aids. "Brian! Are you okay?" a worried Michael asked his best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian scrambled off of the ground with Michael's help and tried to  leap forward to deal with his attacker. His three friends all held him back firmly. "It's his dad, stop it!" Emmett said with a stern tone. Justin stood staring at his father, his heart thumping wildly in his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's it, Justin", Craig Taylor said to his son. "That is it. You come home with me right now, or you never come home again." Justin sniffed, his breathing still heavy.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fuck!" Brian yelled, yanking himself away from his friends hands and turning away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Never again", Justin said decisively after a slight pause. Craig appeared to be dumbfounded by his son's 'declaration'. So Justin stepped a little closer to his old man and said, "Did you hear me? I said NEVER AGAIN!" shouting out the last two words.

 

 

 

 

 

The four other men standing behind the blond teenager looked on, concern evident in all of their eyes. Brian stepped forward, wanting to comfort Justin, but Emmett put a hand on hid arm to halt him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Go! Get the fuck out of here!" Justin yelled to his disappointed father. Taylor Senior did as he was told and turned to walk away, still burning with an intense hatred for Brian Fucking Kinney.

 

 

 

 

 

Watching his father walking away did not stop Justin from shouting, however. "I'm never come home again", he declared loudly, his voice breaking. "NEVER! FUCKING NEVER!"

 

 

 

 

 

It was at this point that Brian walked over to comfort his young lover. "Justin", he said, pulling a distraught blond into his arms. "Stop", he said once he had the boy's attention.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin pulled himself away from Brian and walked over to the other side of the car again. He looked back to where his father was walking off. FUCK! he thought. Fucking shit!    

 

 

 


 

 

 

The next day at school had been a little different to every other day. Justin recounted the exciting events of the previous night to Daphne who joked that while he'd been out living a movie, she nearly died of boredom doing her homework.

 

 

 

 

 

His mother had showed up before school to give him his uniform and books. She tried to talk to him about what happened, to convince him to come home to try and work things out, but Justin wasn't hearing any of it. There was no way he could face his father. No way would he go home after the asshole stunt he pulled on Brian. He knew that his father had taken it too far this time.

 

 

 

 

 

Plenty of the other kids at school stared at Justin all day. Turns out lots of people had witnessed his mother speaking to him while he was trying to get away from her. That seemed like a common thing with Justin now. And this did not go unnoticed by his nosy peers.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin stayed back after school to work on an art project. But also to wait until football practice was over. He and Chris had arranged another meeting in the locker rooms after everyone had cleared out. At least that should be kind of fun, Justin thought as he painted his canvas, in an attempt to cheer himself up. He had been a little down all day.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, after about an hour, Justin packed up his work and quietly made his way to the locker rooms to a very horny football player.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Chris smirked when he heard someone entering the locker rooms. It had to be the person he was waiting for. He turned around to see a hot little blond approaching him with the predator look he found so arousing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey", Chris said, not realising he was still smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin did not return his friend's greeting. Instead, he grabbed Chris's shirt collar and slammed him against the lockers closest to him, shocking the life out of the jock. Chris' eyes widened as Justin pressed himself against his own flushed body.

 

 

 

 

 

"I've had a for shit day, Hobbs", Justin whispered. "And I need some release."

 

 

 

 

 

Chris gulped deep in his throat as his heart raced with excitement. He was already hard. That was no surprise. Justin was always finding new ways to shock him. And turn him on so much he nearly went nuts.

 

 

 

Justin began to roughly unbutton Chris' school shirt he had changed back into so as not to appear too suspicious to his teammates. He loosened the dark blond's tie, but did not remove it. Once every button of the shirt was undone, Justin ran his hands up and down Chris' torso. He shivered in response to the touch. Justin pushed himself hard into Chris once again, his eyes locked with the widened hazely-brown ones staring back at him.

 

 

 

 

 

The horny teenager leaned in close and thrust his tongue into the jock's already open mouth. Chris responded by enthusiastically kissing the young stud back. After a few seconds of rough tongue duelling, Justin moved down Chris' panting body. He briefly played with the boy's nipples with both of his thumbs, making Chris hiss with pleasure. This made Justin smirk. He fucking loved being the one in control. Being the teacher and not the learner. He loved playing Brian Kinney for a change.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, Justin realised that sucking a guy off while on his knees was not very Brian Kinney. Not at all. With this thought in mind, he snapped back up swiftly. Chris opened his eyes, again in surprise. He was confused. But in a good way.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin loosened his own tie and then reached down to unbuckle his 'fuck buddy's' belt and unzip his pants. Chris let out a little moan when Justin cupped his throbbing dick through the fabric of his school trousers.

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going to do something a little different today", Justin said, matter-of-factly, yet still keeping his husky tone in tact.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris opened his eyes again. "Oh yeah?"    

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded while rubbing his friend's dick lightly. "Mmm hmm", he said. He grabbed Chris' hand and put it to his own belt. Chris looked down to see what Justin was doing. "Today, we're going to jerk each other off at the same time", Justin explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ohhh", Chris said, nodding ever so sightly. He liked the sound of that. A lot.

 

 

 

 

 

"Undo my belt and trousers", Justin ordered. Chris did not need to be told twice. He immediately complied. Justin smirked at the boy's apparent eagerness. He snaked his hand into Chris' own trousers and gripped the treasure he found inside, causing Chris to moan loudly. He leaned in close to the aroused boy a ordered in another whisper, "Now reach into my pants and grab my cock. Feel how hard it is." Again, Chris complied instantly.

 

 

 

 

 

Both boys moaning softly at each other's touch, Justin leaned in close to Chris once more, "Now, jerk me", he commanded as he began stroking the jock's leaking cock. Chris nodded and did just that. The teenagers spent the next four minutes simultaneously jerking each other off, their bodies close together up against the cold lockers. Chris loved the feeling of Justin's warm breaths on his face as they grew raged.

 

 

 

 

 

This was an experience that Chris wanted to have again. And again. And again. Not only did Justin give the best hand-jobs known to man, he also had a surprisingly impressive dick of his own. Chris had been getting better and better at hand-jobs. Justin didn’t even need to guide him anymore. He liked holding the twink's large cock in his hand. Justin pumped Chris' cock hard, sending him into a complete state of utter bliss and pleasure as his orgasm rippled through him. A few more pumps from Chris' hand on Justin's cock, and the young blond followed suit seconds later.

 

 

 

 

 

Panting, Justin removed his hand from Chris' cock, and stepped away from him, Chris' hand dropping from it's place in Justin's pants. Justin looked around and spotted a towel draped over a nearby bench. He picked it up and wiped the cum on his hand off onto it, handing the item to his friend once he was done so he could do the same. Justin did up his pants and belt buckle as Chris cleaned off his hand, still panting. "Was that what you needed to take the edge off, Taylor?" Chris asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smirked as he replied, "Oh yeah. That was exactly what I needed." Chris returned Justin's smile and started doing up his own trousers. "I'll see you around, fuck buddy", Justin said in a playful manner as he turned to walk towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris watched his friend leave. "Yeah, see ya", he said, still a little breathless. Every encounter the pair had left Chris like this. Completely satisfied and a little lost for words. Is it even possible to describe shit like that? Chris wondered, pondering how good his classmate could make him feel. Justin Taylor did things to Chris that no one else ever had. Not even Marlissa Miller - one of the hottest girls in school, who was interested in Chris. Big time. Normally, that would have pleased Chris and he would have jumped at the opportunity. Now, however, it made him feel...like a phony...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Justin was walking down the school hallway, minding his own business, when two jerks from the football team approached him. They had been standing by their lockers with Chris talking about boobs and whatnot, when the daydreaming young artist walked by. They decided that the kid was too feminine for their tastes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Taylor", Mark, a fat redhead said in a mocking tone.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes before giving Mark a fake smile and saying, "Oh, hey Mark. How are you today?" in a sarcastic tone. Mark opened his mouth to speak when Justin held up a finger to stop him. "Wait, I don't care. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get going", Justin said, starting to walk away. But Mark and the bigheaded idiot, Jonah had other ideas.

 

 

 

 

 

Both of the bullies grabbed Justin by his arms and pulled him back towards them roughly. "Think you're funny, faggot?" Jonah asked, shaking Justin.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well-", Justin began, only to be cut off by Mark, who delivered a punch to Justin's cut. "Uhhh", Justin groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

"Did we ask you to speak, you fucking queer?" Mark yelled in Justin's pained face. Justin wriggled out of the bullies' hold on him. "Oh, the little cock sucker thinks he's tough. Aint that a scream, Chris?!" Mark asked Chris who was still standing by the lockers. Justin turned his head, noticing Chris for the first time and thought that meant he was off the hook. Surely Chris would help him out. They were friends, after all.

 

 

 

 

 

But Chris did not appear interesting in helping his 'pal' out. "Uh, yeah. A real joke", Chris said, sounding uninterested. His eyes locked with Justin's for a brief moment and he saw Justin frowning at him in confusion and disbelief. He quickly looked away. What did the boy expect him to do? Act all heroic and save the day? There was no way he could be seen talking to Justin. People might figure out what was going on.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark and Jonah resumed their hold on a still in pain Justin, laughing in his face. "You're a pathetic little faggot, you know that, Taylor?" laughed Jonah. Justin looked at Chris, his face pleading for assistance. But Chris made no move to help him. Justin shook his head in disgust. How could Chris even call himself a man? He was pathetic. Couldn't even stand up for his so called 'friends'. Again, he wriggled out of the jock's grasp and stepped away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fuck you", he snarled at the two bullies, making them both laugh mockingly. He looked at Chris to give him a loathing look. "And fuck you", he said dead seriously before turning to stomp away. He felt betrayed. By someone he thought was his friend. Obviously he thought wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris watched Justin go with regret. He was not tempted to go after him, though. There was no way in hell he could do that. Not with 'the guys' watching. "Jeez, what did you ever do to him, Hobbs?" Mark asked, interrupting the boy's train of thought.

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?", Chris asked, turning to face his teammate.

 

 

 

 

 

"The Taylor kid. Why would he tell you to fuck off?" Jonah asked. It was like Jonah and Mark shared the same brain. Or half of one. "Did you do something to him?" he asked with an amused smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris shook his head, "Uh, no. Nothing. I have no idea what he was on about", he stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark snorted, "Probably just some queer thing." Jonah burst out laughing at this comment, and the pair of them turned to start walking in the opposite direction Justin went in. "You coming, Hobbs?" the redhead called, noticing their pal hadn't been walking with them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm coming", Chris responded, waiting until Justin's figure disappeared behind a corner. He turned around and began walking with his friends, trying his hardest to ignore the guilt he felt gnawing at his insides to no avail. I'm sorry, Taylor, he thought. Please understand. I couldn't stop it. Not in front of the guys.


 

 

End Notes:

-What do you think of Chris' betrayal?

xoxo

Chapter 6-The day(s) he was ignored. Big time. by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

Justin decides to punish Chris for being a crappy friend which drives the football player mad...


- “God, what an asshole”, Daphne said into her phone. Justin had just relayed the events of the afternoon to his friend. Daphne was annoyed with Chris. In fact, she was outright pissed off at him. Big time.

 

 

 

 

 

 “What would you have expected him to do, Daph?” Justin snorted.

 

 

 

 

 

“I dunno, stick up for you maybe”, Daphne said, shrugging.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin snorted again. “Yeah, and why would he do that?”

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne did not have to think about her answer. It was clear in her mind. “Because that what friends do. Stick up for each other in times of need.”

 

 

 

 

 

This time, Justin burst out laughing. It was not in amusement. But bitterness. “Friends?” he said incredulously. “Hobbs and I aren’t friends. Just because I can get him off faster and harder than any of his little gal pals doesn’t mean that he and I are friends.” Daphne noticed the way Justin’s voice did not waver. There was not a hint of uncertainty or sadness. He really believed what he was saying.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, I thought the fact that the two of you fuck might mean that were friends”, Daphne said, mimicking Justin’s disdainful tone with the last word.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin paused. “You know what, I was starting to think that too,” he sighed. “But I clearly thought wrong.” Both teenagers were silent for a brief moment. “You know the hilarious part of it?” Justin finally asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Daphne asked gently, kindness oozing from her voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not even surprised. Not really anyway”, Justin admitted. Daphne nodded her head in understanding, even though Justin couldn’t see it. “At first when he was just standing there saying nothing I was a little shocked. But it makes perfect sense to me now. It doesn’t even…I dunno, I’m not even sad about it y’know?” he continued. “He’s got a reputation to uphold. Even if it’s just a crock of shit.”

 

 

 

 

 

It was Daphne’s turn to sigh then. “You shouldn’t have to stand for that, Justin. Let that fucking Hobbs know he can’t treat you that way”, she said. Justin did not respond. “What was it you said that Brian told you?” she pressed. Justin always stood up for himself. Daphne thought that it shouldn’t be any different now.  

 

 

 

 

 

“He said to be the one in control”, Justin said after a pause. He smiled at that, realising how much he loved it when Brian gave him inspiring or encouraging words.

 

 

 

 

 

“And not to let some asshole jock kick you around”, Daphne added excitedly. She could tell that she was starting to get through to her friend. “So don’t let him. Show him that you’re the one with all the power. Because, truth be told, you are. You know you are”, she finished, rather impressed by her own words. Damn, I am a great friend, she thought as she waited for Justin’s reply.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne could practically hear Justin’s beaming smile as he said, “Yeah….You know what, yeah! I’m not some little faggot he can push around and use for his own benefit. I’m a Goddamn queer and nobody messes with a fucking queer.” Daphne cheered and clapped her hands in appreciation of Justin’s little speech. Justin laughed before continuing on. “I think Hobbs is in need for a little punishment, wouldn’t you say so?” Justin asked with a devious tone.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne’s grin grew wider. “Oh, for sure”, she agreed just as cheekily. The friends laughed as they began to hatch a little plan to surely make the selfish jock go mad.  

 

 

 


 

 

 

Justin spent the next several days noticeably ignoring Chris Hobbs. When they passed each other in the hallway, Justin looked straight through his peer. He did not speak to him when they were both in the bathroom at the same time. He didn’t respond when to Chris’ ‘Hello’ IM messages. In English class, he ignored the football player’s very existence. It was like he couldn’t see him. Or hear him. It was as if he’d forgotten that Chris was even alive. Indeed, Justin Taylor was indifferent to Christopher Hobbs. A fact that made the boy increasingly anxious. Chris did not like this. He did not like this at all. Nobody ignored him.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ friends had teased him because he hadn’t asked out Marlissa Miller yet. They’d called him a ‘sissy-boy’, a ‘prancy fairy’ and the worst. Chris’ ‘friends’ had called him a faggot. They were joking of course. But that hadn’t stopped Chris from leaping at an unsuspecting Mark. It took three other footballers to pull him off the cowering redhead. That very afternoon, Chris confidently strode over to where Marlissa and her clique were hanging out and asked her out. All of her friends had giggled and eyed Chris while the pair made plans to ‘see’ a movie that evening. Although the way the girl was looking at him made Chris think that they weren’t actually going to be seeing much of whatever crappy film they went to.

 

 

 

 

 

That had started a somewhat fake relationship between the two. They held hands as they walked together and she was always pulling him in for a kiss or a hug. They had even made out behind the bleachers already. But Chris knew Marlissa was only doing it all for show. Chris was hot, he was captain of the football team, he was popular and his father was powerful and filthy rich. That did not bother Chris in the least. Because he knew it wasn’t genuine on his side either. He never really listened when she yapped on about all the boring bullshit girl stuff. He was never left satisfied when they kissed, or embraced. Especially not when she had given him a hand-job in her father’s expensive car. He just couldn’t get his mind off a certain blond artist who was making it a point to pretend that he no longer existed to him. And it had only been four Goddamn days!

 

 

 

 

 

Chris knew he did not have time to be worrying about any of that shit. He had football to focus on. And he needed to be studying for the SATS. But the little blond bomb-shell would not get out of his mind. Or his dreams. He realised that Justin ignoring him was punishment for not sticking up for him with the bullies incident. Although he did feel a little guilty for that, he still retained that keeping silent was the best thing for himself. There was absolutely no way he would have anybody assuming that he was a…a…fag. Because he wasn’t. He really wasn’t. The fact that he liked doing shit with Taylor didn’t mean a thing. It was all just practice. Nothing more. Chris Hobbs was no homosexual. Really…

 

 

 

 

 

That, however, did not explain why Justin’s apparent indifference was driving the teenager mental. He liked it when Justin used to watch him in class and sketch. Although he pretended not to notice, he’d known all along. And he did not mind one bit. Quite the opposite, actually. So when a simple little thing like Justin’s admiration for him was gone, well… he wanted it back. Knowing that a hot blond sexual ‘god’ had the hots for him was a major ego boost. Chris wasn’t surprised that the kid was ‘obsessed’ with him. Who wouldn’t be? He had everything. Even though Justin ‘pretended’ not to care, does not mean that he really doesn’t. That was not fathomable to Chris. So if Justin was pretending, he sure did a good job at it.

 

 

 

 

 

He’d tried to work up the courage to go and talk to him. But he couldn’t. He flaunted his new girlfriend in front of Justin to see if he’d get a reaction. But he didn’t. He tried to get Justin’s attention in the locker room by bending over and sticking his ass out. But alas, that did not achieve anything either. The boy really was relentless. No matter what Chris tried over those four excruciating days, Justin stuck to his apathetic, uninterested ‘act’. So he decided to go undercover and stalk the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

Spotting Justin eating lunch with his friend Daphne on the fifth day of torture, Chris hid behind some hedges behind the bench his classmates were sitting on. He could hear them giggling. Was it because of him? He couldn’t help but wonder. The kid was obsessed with him, after all. Justin’s voice interrupted Chris’ thoughts. “Brian said it was the hottest thing he’d ever seen”, he chuckled with what Chris identified as a little smugness in his voice. “I can make him hard with just a look. Even though he’d probably never outright say it in those exact words. But I know. He’s sooo transparent!”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris understood perfectly what was going on from those sentences. And Daphne’s next one confirmed Chris’ guess, “He is so totally in love with you. I know it!” The pair then started laughing in joyous amusement and satisfaction. Chris decided he’d heard all he needed to and walked off. So, Taylor has a boyfriend… he thought as he walked. The boy was unsure why this news made him feel a little, what was it…jealous? No, that couldn’t be it. That didn’t make any sense. Why would Chris be jealous. So what if the little queer had a fag boyfriend. Chris didn’t care. He did not.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris stood near his locker, pacing a little bit. He honestly did not know why Justin having a boyfriend would bother him in the slightest. Suddenly, a thought hit him. This was the reason Justin was ignoring him! The reason that he wouldn’t meet up with him. And although Chris had tried to convince himself that he didn’t care, he really did. He liked those secret meet-ups with the blond. They were fun, sexy and…and so darn satisfying. So fricken good. Chris did not want that to end. So the only way he could ensure that it did not, was to convince Justin that he was worth it. That he could be a better screw than some stupid boyfriend. He had to show Justin he was…sorry. The truth was, Chris did consider Justin his friend. They could still be fuck buddies and date other people. All he had to do was convince Taylor of this.

 

 

 

 

 

He spotted Justin walking down the hall and marched right up to him. His heart was thumping hard in his chest and he looked around to see if anyone important was around. No one was. A perfect coincidence. “Justin”, he called as he strode over to the boy. Once again, Justin showed no signs to reaction to Chris’ approach. So once he was close enough to the teenager, he grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back to face him. “Justin, look, I know I was a complete ass last week, but…what did you expect me to do?” he said while Justin just stood there looking bored. “I can’t have people thinking shit about me that isn’t...that’s not…I don’t people to be making assumptions about me, okay?” he sputtered out. “I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything. But I couldn’t. You do get that, right?” he asked hopefully.

 

 

 

 

 

For the first time in days Justin actually acknowledged Chris’ existence as a human being. He looked Chris dead in the eyes and said, “No, I understand. You are completely right. There’s no way you can be seen talking to me. We wouldn’t want to risk people thinking you like dick, now can we?” Justin was being sarcastic and cold. He smirked at Chris’ confused and shocked expression, then turned to walk away. But Chris was not done with him. He grabbed his arm and spun him around to face him again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, okay”, Chris said calmly, throwing his hands up in defeat. “I was a shit. Friends are supposed to look out for each other. I messed up. I’m…I…well you know…I’m sorry”, he whispered the last word, feeling humiliated that he had to say what he did. He studied Justin’s beautiful-no, annoying, face as he waited for an answer. Justin didn’t look like he was going to say anything. He just scanned Chris’ body head-to-toe with his piercing stare. Out of the blue, Justin grabbed Chris’ arm and pulled him towards the men’s bathroom. Chris thought he knew where this was going. It made his dick twitch.

 

 

 

 

 

Once inside the bathroom, Justin practically threw Chris into a stall and closed the door behind him once he too was inside. He placed his back on the wall of the cubicle and grabbed Chris by his tie, tugging him stand in front of him. Chris was unsure of what exactly it was he saw in Justin’s eyes. The coldness from earlier was still there. Desire was added to the mix. But there was another thing he didn’t quite understand. Was it triumph, perhaps? Or power? What ever it was, it made Chris slightly uneasy.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin then did something that Chris never expected him to do. He pushed Chris to his knees. Chris looked up, his eyes wide. Did this mean what he thought it meant? Yes. Yes it did indeed. He tentatively reached up and unbuckled Justin’s belt, his hands shaking. Next, he zipped Justin’s trousers. Very. Slowly. He looked up and locked his eyes onto Justin’s as he reached into Justin’s pants and pulled out his half-erect cock. Looking down again, to view the impressive organ, Chris gave it a bit of a squeeze and jerked it until it was hard and leaking. Justin did not make a sound. He scooted a little closer, so that his face was close to Justin’s crotch and looked up again to see a pair of blue eyes watching him. Justin nodded at him and whispered, “Go on.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris just nodded. He lowered his gaze back down to Justin’s magnificent cock and gulped. Holy. Fuck. He was about to suck Justin’s off! Chris Hobbs was about to have an actual dick in his mouth. But it wasn’t just any old dick; it was Justin’s. Chris would be lying if he said he’d never thought about it before; sucking Justin off. The young blond had always done such a fine job when he was delivering that pleasure to him. Looking around him, Chris realised that this setting and scenario matched the first time that Justin had given him a blow-job. One guy was angry at the other. The angry one roughly pulled the other one around. Then he got deep throated. And it was fucking brilliant. But Chris knew that Justin had done it before. While he, on the other hand, had not. Not ever. Shit.

 

 

 

 

 

The jock gulped once more and gave Justin’s dick another squeeze. He didn’t want to keep the boy waiting too long. Even though he was nervous as hell, he wanted to do this. He wanted to give Justin pleasure. But it wasn’t just that. He wanted to have a dick in his mouth. Again, not gay. He just wanted to know what it was like, that was all. He placed Justin’s cock to his lips and licked the tip, remembering that Justin had done that to him. Memories of each time Justin had sucked his own dick sprung to mind and Chris decided he would do what Justin had done to him, or at least try. This in mind, he gave the base of Justin’s cock a squeeze before putting his lips around the intruding piece of Justin’s anatomy. Keeping his hand on the base, Chris began to jerk Justin ever so slightly as he sucked. He felt Justin’s hands on his head, angling it to guide him along. For this, he was grateful.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Justin let go of Chris’ head, signalling that he was getting the hang of it. This encouraged the boy. He let go of Justin’s cock with his hand and took his cock deeper into his mouth. It took him several seconds to get past his gag reflex. Once he had, he placed both of his hands on the side of Justin’s perfect ass and sucked as hard and deep as he could. “Mmmm”, Justin moaned in appreciation. He knew that he wasn’t excellent, but Chris really felt that with more practice like this, he would get better and better. After several more minutes, Justin let out a deep moan and came into Chris’ mouth. Spitters are quitters, he thought, remembering a story about a bad blow-job his cousin had told him once. So he swallowed every last drop. Surprisingly, it did not taste as disgusting as he thought it would.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris let Justin’s cock slip out of his mouth with a soft plopping sound. He sat back slightly and looked up at Justin who had already started doing up his pants. Finally he looked down at Chris who was waiting in anticipation for his verdict. He opened his mouth and said, “Not bad for a first go.” And with that, Justin pulled Chris off of the floor, unlocked the stall and headed for the bathroom door. He did not say goodbye to Chris as he left. There wasn’t even a casual nod. He simply walked out without looking back. Chris watched him go from the stall in…wonderment. That may have been a mediocre experience for Justin, but for Chris, it was life altering. Having Justin’s cock in his mouth, tasting his cum was awesome. Chris didn’t care how totally gay that thought may have sounded. As long as he didn’t say it out loud, nobody would hear, anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

Still, slightly in shock of what had happened, Chris sloppily trudged out of the bathroom. He wasn’t quite sure what that had all meant. Did that mean he and Justin were all cool? That they could be fuck buddies again? Just what was the Taylor boy playing at?

 

 

 


 

 

 

Justin smirked as he walked down the halls of his school. His plan had worked. The last four and a half days had been a breeze. Ignoring Chris was just about the easiest thing the teen had ever done. That in itself pleased Justin. He wasn’t hurt by Chris’ crap. Not in the slightest. The past several days had been proof of that. Daphne and Justin had hatched a brilliant little scheme to ignore the hell out of Chris, driving him mad. Eventually, the boy wouldn’t be able to take it any longer and would approach Justin, trying to apologize or something pathetic like that. And then Justin would make him go on his knees for a change. It was devious. It was genius. Even Brian agreed when he had told him about it. And it worked.

 

 

 

 

 

If he was totally honest, Justin didn’t care if his ‘friendship’ or what ever it was with Chris ended. All he wanted was to give Chris a taste of his own medicine. He wanted to make him question where they stood. It was very clear to Justin. The two of them could fool around. And they could be friends. Or they couldn’t be. Either way, he did not mind. All that mattered was that Chris knew that Justin wasn’t going to let him of all people push him around.

 

 

 

 

 

The blow-job wasn’t half-bad. The boy would definitely need practice. But what Justin had said was true. It was alright for a first attempt. Justin wasn’t surprised that Chris hadn’t objected when he was pushed to his knees. Chris Hobbs loved cock. He knew it. And Justin knew it. He was just too much of a fucking pussy to really admit it. That thought made Justin snort and scoff. The damn jock was pathetic. Still pretending to be straight. Well, Justin knew different. And so did Daphne. Justin knew he had to find Daphne and tell her right away. He had to let her know that their plan had worked big time.

 

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, as Justin walked, he was intercepted by two unwanted presences. Fucking Mark and Jonah jumped in front of Justin and gestured for two of their other friends, Stephen and Nick, to come and join them in harassing Justin. “Oh, for fuck sake”, Justin muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“What was that, you little cock sucker?” Mark asked in a mocking tone. “You wanna sick my cock?” He gave Justin a rough shove, making the other bullies laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, you’re the one offering”, Justin said flatly and shoved the fat jock back.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark’s face instantly turned red with anger. “What the fuck did you say, faggot?!” he yelled as he recovered from Justin’s surprisingly hard shove. He didn’t expect the boy to be that strong. He punched Justin’s shoulder as his friends all cheered him on. “Yeah, get him, Mark!” Nick yelled with his deep voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes again and kicked the jock hard in the shin, making him fall to the ground. “Argh! Fuck you, Taylor!” he growled, rubbing his injured shin.

 

 

 

 

 

The three other bullies looked on with wide eyes. “Well, whataya know. The fudge packer knows how to kick”, Jonah said lowly. He walked right to Justin while Mark scrambled off the floor. “I’ll get ya for that, homo”, he growled, getting ready to take a swing at Justin himself.

 

 

 

 

 

It was at that moment that Chris appeared. Jonah looked up and smirked at his team mate. “Hobbs”, he said in a pleased voice. “This little queer over here thinks he can hit Mark and get away with it. Think we should teach him a lesson?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin did not look up to see Chris this time. He honestly did not care what Chris did this time around. It didn’t matter anyway. Justin could take care of himself. But Chris surprised Justin by saying, “No, man. Leave him alone.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ friends did not like that. Mark and Jonah looked at him with utter disbelief. “Leave him alone?! What the fuck Hobbs, are you serious?!” Mark spat. Literally spat. Spit went everywhere as he spoke. Gross, the five other boys present couldn’t help but think.

 

 

 

 

 

“You heard me, dude”, Chris reaffirmed. “Leave lil’ Taylor here alone. He’s not worth it.” Justin let out a little huff at that. Lil’? Did he have to make him sound so darn pathetic. Well, at least it was something.

 

 

 

 

 

Reluctantly, Mark and Jonah nodded grumpily and stomped off, Stephen and Nick trailing along behind them. Chris gave Justin a casual nod and said, “See ya ‘round, Taylor,” before he turned around to walk after his friends. Justin just stood still, staring after him.

 

 

 

 

 

Out of fricken nowhere, Daphne appeared at Justin’s side. “Jesus, Daph, where the hell did you come from? You scared the shit out of me”, Justin said to his cheeky, curly haired friend.

 

 

 

 

 

“I saw that”, she said. “Not the whole thing, I mean. I showed up just in time to see Christopher Hobbs save the day”, she finished. She then quirked her eyebrow. “Gee, whatever inspired him to do that?” she asked her friend in a knowing voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes yet again and laughed. “I do not need any Christopher Fucking Hobbs ‘saving the day’. And he did it because our plan worked”, he said, bumping Daphne’s shoulder with his own.

 

 

 

 

 

“It did?!” Daphne said excitedly. Justin nodded, provoking Daphne to pull him into a celebratory hug. “Woohoo! I told you it would, didn’t I?”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin chuckled at his friend’s enthusiasm. “You did”, he agreed, nodding. “I’ll have to punish him the next time we fool around for the ‘lil Justin’ thing with some good ol’ fashioned edging”, he added with a cheeky smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne laughed at this. “Hey, at least it was something”, she said, receiving another nod from Justin in agreement. “Anyway, you’ve got to get home to Brian”, Daphne cooed, teasing her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smiled. He had been living with Brian ever since his father’s inappropriate stunt outside of Babylon. Brian had been pissed at first, but then he tried to do the right thing and took him home to talk it all out with his parents. Craig Taylor had no surprise been exceptionally rude to Brian, while Justin’s mother had tried to remain civil and be kind to her son. She expressed her want for Justin to come home. But the Justin father had to go and give him some fucking bullshit rules. According to Craig, Justin was not allowed to go to gay clubs and bars anymore, he wasn’t allowed to see Brian and he wasn’t allowed to talk about his ‘disgusting lifestyle’. Brian had stood up and said that wasn’t love, it was hate. The two of them then left together. And Justin had been living with Brian since then.

 

 

 

 

 

Even though the whole situation did make him a little sad; he missed his mother and sister and felt rejected by his father, it was a dream come true to Justin. He loved Brian. He loved the loft. And he knew that Brian cared more than he realised.

 

 

 

TBC


End Notes:

-What do you think the boys are going to do next?

xoxo

Chapter 7-The day he was questioned about it by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

- Chris really does not like his girlfriend. Justin discusses the jock with both Debbie and Brian, and he is left to seriously think about his 'thing' with Chris...


-The last couple of weeks had been pretty good for Chris. He was as popular as ever with a gorgeous girlfriend to show off. Never mind the fact that he didn’t actually like her all that much. He was doing great at football practice. And best of all, he had an exciting fuck buddy. After the whole blow-job thing, the pair had resumed their secret relationship as it was before, only Chris did acknowledge Justin when he saw him around the school. Sometimes. Well, when he wasn’t with his team mates. It seemed that Justin didn’t really care, but as long as the pair got to keep messing around, Chris was happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin had made sure that Chris got plenty of practice in the art of fellatio. One afternoon, he had even brought some dildos with him! Chris was freaked out at first, but he agreed to watch Justin sucking one off to show him how it was done by the master. That was what got Chris enthusiastic about trying himself. Watching Justin take the toy into his talented mouth had been a major turn on, leaving Chris with a nice hard-on. Said hard-on was taken care of once Justin was satisfied with Chris’ efforts on the sex toy. They took turns blowing each other, and Chris thought he’d never felt so good in his life. Not only was it hot, but it was also incredibly fun and exciting. He had found himself laughing quite a lot during the entire encounter, and it seemed that Justin couldn’t help but laugh with him.

 

 

 

 

 

His girlfriend insisted on touching him all fucking over whenever they were together, whether they were alone or not. She always had an arm around him or something. It was as if she needed to be making physical contact at all times in order to live. Sometimes Chris found it nice, like when she cuddled up to him on his couch. But other times, it was down right annoying. He would be at a party talking to some of ‘the guys’, when out of nowhere, the slender, big-chested blonde would appear and drape herself all over Chris and lure him away from his friends. All he wanted to do was to hang out with his buddies, but of course, the girlfriend won’t allow that. According to her, a proper boyfriend is supposed to spend every minute of every Goddamn day by her side. Something that Chris found both suffocating and infuriating.

 

 

 

 

 

The girl did not hold anything back, either. They had only been an item for a couple days the first time she gave him a hand-job. They didn’t even speak about it first. One moment they were making out in her father’s Mercedes when before Chris knew what was happening, Marlissa had snaked her hand into his pants and performed a very unsatisfying sexual act on him. Even though she had said that she had done it before, she wasn’t very good at it. Chris did feel a little bad. For not really liking Marlissa. For not even really being attracted to her. Sure, he thought she was beautiful, but that wasn’t quite the same. He thought his mother was beautiful. But that didn’t mean he would…Chris couldn’t even finish the thought when it came across his mind. Immediately, he decided that comparison was a bad idea. There was a very big difference between his girlfriend and his mother. He was supposed to be attracted to his girlfriend. And yet the more he thought about it, the more he realised just how far from that feeling he was.

 

 

 

 

 

Still, the boy recited his little mantra to himself about 20 times a day. “I’m not gay. Chris, you’re not gay. I am not a queer. I am NOT a fag!” he would say to himself, every time with a little uncertainty. He wasn’t as emphatic or fervent on the issue as he told himself he was. At least, not when he was all by himself. Every time he was with Justin or thought about Justin, or wished he was with Justin rather than Marlissa, this mantra of his became just that little bit less convincing.

 

 

 

 

 

It was the worst whenever Marlissa insisted on doing sexual stuff with him. Which was a lot of the time. She would always pull him to some secluded spot to make out with him and almost evert time, her hand would end up inside his pants. The kissing, Chris didn’t mind. She was good at kissing; her lips were soft and she always tasted of cherry lip gloss. But no matter how much practice she got, the girl was absolutely no good at giving hand-jobs. Chris would try to teach her, but he was afraid that she may become suspicious. So instead, he pretended as best he could to enjoy it and fondled her breasts during. Chris was surprised to find out that his girl was actually pretty good at blow-jobs. The first time she suggested that she ‘take care of her man’, Chris wasn’t all too fond of the idea. Mainly because of how bad she was with her hands. However, he was in for a special surprise in that area. She wasn’t as good as Justin, but she was pretty darn good, that was for sure.

 

 

 

 

 

So why was he closing his eyes and fantasizing that it was Justin’s mouth around his cock during those times, and not who it really was; his unsuspecting girlfriend

 

 

 


 

 

 

The past couple of weeks had also been quite eventful for Justin Taylor. During that time, he had run away to New York after Brian kicked him out for forgetting to set the alarm one time, leading to him getting robbed. And yet it was Brian himself who had come after him to bring him home. Not before they had wild sex, of course.

 

 

 

 

 

After getting back into Pittsburgh, Justin’s mother agreed to let Justin live with Vic and Debbie Novotny. This turned out to be the best thing yet. Debbie was already a second mother to him, now he even lived with her too. Michael, however, was not at all keen on the idea. But it was too bad for Mikey, because Justin was moved in and planed to stay for as long as he could. Anything to avoid having to face his father.

 

 

 

 

 

He hadn’t spoken to his father directly in weeks. And it hurt. A lot. Craig Taylor had always been Justin’s hero, the man he looked up to, the friend he was always trying to make proud. Not anymore, it seemed. Brian told him to forget about it, but he just couldn’t. He couldn’t forget about the fact that the one man in his life that was supposed to always be there for him was now ashamed of him. Thinking about it made his head and heart hurt. Because deep down, he knew there was nothing anyone could say or do to change that. He would have to accept that that was how his relationship with his father was going to be from now on.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin and Daphne were sitting on his bed in his ‘new’ room gossiping, when Debbie knocked on the door to let them know dinner was ready and to ask if Daphne was staying. “I’d love too, Mrs. Novotny”, Daphne said.

 

 

 

 

 

They both heard Debbie laugh as she opened the door and said kindly, “Call me Debbie, sweetie.” Daphne nodded at her with a smile on her face. “And we’re having corn beef, my great aunt’s recipe”, Debbie added in a cheery voice before turning to literally dance out of the room and down the stairs. “Come on you two! I want you down here to eat right now”, she called.

 

 

 

 

 

The two friends looked at each other, shrugged with big grins on their faces, and hurried down stairs to dinner. As it turned out, Debbie was quite the excellent cook. Although from what Michael was always saying, his mother had up where the recipes were from. In truth, the beef recipe was actually from a TV cooking show and not from her great aunt as she claimed. That did not take away from the amazing quality of the food. “This is great, sis”, Vic complemented.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why, thank you, Vic”, Debbie said to her brother in a proud voice.

 

 

 

 

 

After both teenagers had complemented their ‘chef’, Daphne leaned in to her friend and said, “So, I heard Marlissa Miller bragging about how much ‘her boo-boo bear’ worships her. I nearly chocked on my apple juice, I was laughing that hard.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin looked at his friend and snickered, “If only she knew what a phony her ‘boo-boo bear’ was.”

 

 

 

 

 

The dynamic duo that was Vic and Debbie exchanged looks and eyed the two kids as they giggled at their own private little joke. The pair thought they knew what was going on. “Justin”, Debbie said, gaining the boy’s attention. “I hope you haven’t become a bully”, she chastised.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin and Daphne glanced at each other before bursting out laughing. “You, you thi-think that I-I’m a, a bully?” Justin asked through his laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

Debbie raised her eyebrow at the blond. “You’re not, then?” she asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“He’s the one that gets bullied, Mrs. Novotny-ugh, Debbie”, Daphne revealed before Justin got a chance to intervene.

 

 

 

 

 

Vic shook his head and said, “Ah, always picking on the unique kids, aren’t they?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Still? You’re still getting teased?” Debbie asked with genuine worry. The woman was already well aware of what Justin has to deal with at school. Justin shrugged and nodded, appearing nonchalant. Debbie sighed and shook her head sadly. She suddenly lifted her head up in realisation and asked “Hang on, who’s ‘boo-boo bear’, then?”

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne laughed. Loudly. She covered her mouth quickly when Justin glared at her. “Eavesdropping, are we Deb?” Justin asked. Debbie and Vic both coughed and looked down. Justin had to smile at that. Some people were just too easy to figure out. “’Boo-boo bear’ is the nickname this guy on the football team was given by his ditsy girlfriend”, Justin explained, amused.

 

 

 

 

 

“So why is this football player a phony, then?” Deb asked, looking up finally.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne snickered and Debbie raised an eyebrow at both teenagers while she waited for a response. “Well…he’s a liar, for start. And a coward”, Justin began. “If only his sweetheart knew what he did in his spare time”, he laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

This was not enough explanation for either Deb or Vic. The siblings glanced at each other with raised eyebrows, curious suspicion evident on their faces. “Oh, I see”, Debbie said in a fake understanding voice. “Now cut the mysterious evasive shit and spill. What’d this kid do to you to be a ‘liar’ and a ‘coward”, Debbie finished, turning ‘serious’.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin sighed. He hadn’t told his surrogate mother about his little arrangement with Chris yet. Will she be disappointed in me…Justin wondered whilst everyone at the table waited for a response. Might as well come clean. I don’t want to be a lying coward like Hobbs, he thought. “He’s…I mean I’m…Ugh, well…he and I are sort of…you know…in a…we…we fool around…together…like that”, Justin said slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

The two adults simply stared at Justin without speaking for a moment, taking in what he had told them. Finally, after what had seemed like an entire century, Vic spoke up first. “Well, shit, Sunshine”, he said. “You sure have the biggest darn balls I’ve ever known anyone to have”, he laughed. Justin returned this sentiment with a Sunshine smile of his.

 

 

 

 

 

“Vic!” Debbie scolded, smacking her brother on the arm. “Don’t encourage him!”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin sank slightly in his seat. So she is disappointed…

 

 

 

 

 

The colourful woman turned back to the young blond and asked, “Now, you do know that messing with people’s feelings is not a good thing, don’t you Sunshine?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Deb, that’s not what it was about. It was only ever about fucking, It’s not like I’m his secret boyfriend or anything”, Justin said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Does he know that?” Debbie asked, leaning in.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin had to stop himself from bursting out laughing again. “Oh Deb, it’s nothing like that. We just fool around, that’s all. Really. Besides, it was his idea in the first place”, he assured her.

 

 

 

 

 

 Daphne nodded to support her friend. “Yeah, and Chris even pretends not to know Justin around other people. He’s dating one of the popular girls. He’s still trying to pretend he’s straight”, she explained. Vic laughed and shook his head at that. He had lost count of how many hopeless closet cases he’d met over the years.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, still”, Debbie said. “You shouldn’t be teasing him. The poor kid is probably confused out of his mind right now.”

 

 

 

 

 

“He’s not confused”, Justin scoffed. “He is as gay as I am. He is a cock-sucking, fudge packing, rainbow riding queer just like us”, he said, gesturing to himself and Vic. Daphne and Vic both had a giggle at this. “And he’s so…so pathetic, he can’t even admit who he is.”

 

 

 

 

 

Debbie sighed now. “Well he’s scared, Sunshine. Not everybody is as fearless as you are. Heck, Michael sure wasn’t”, she explained. “Maybe you need to help him.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Deb, he doesn’t want my help. He wants to pretend he’s straight. It’s not my responsibility to change that. He can do what he wants. I have no right to barge in on his life, just like he had no right to barge in on mine”, responded the teenager.

 

 

 

 

 

“But you did, didn’t you?” Debbie said rather than asked. “Both of you did.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin had no idea what to say to this. He looked at Debbie with a confused expression. “You’re tagging each other!” the woman explained. “That’s pretty personal for kid you’re age, aint’ it?”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin shrugged. “Well, we’re sort of friends. But not really. I don’t care about him and he clearly doesn’t care about me. And I couldn’t possibly care less about that very fact.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well one thing’s for certain. That boy is ashamed of who he is and he shouldn’t be”, Debbie stated. Vic nodded in complete agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s why he’s so pathetic. Besides, it’s his problem. Mine”, Justin decided.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The following evening, Justin sat on Brian’s bed completely naked. He was still revelling in the aftermath of a hot fucking session with the older man. The pair were talking to each other about Justin’s ‘fun’ at school. “He’s still with the beard?” Brian asked from the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smirked. Unlike Debbie, Brian agreed with Justin that Chris was absolutely deplorable. He didn’t rarely want to talk about all the crap going on with the jock. Brian usually only liked hearing about Justin’s sexual rendezvous with the kid. He liked to use Justin’s recounts as foreplay. He’d kiss up and down Justin’s pale body and bite his nipples while the boy relayed his recent experiences. But sometimes, he did seem genuinely interested in Justin’s other gossip. That night was one of those times. “Yeah”, Justin called back. “You should see the tits on her. She’d be any straight guys’ wet dream.”

 

 

 

 

 

“So she’s the perfect fag hag”, Brian said, half-jokingly as he walked back into the bedroom. While he was being funny, he was also entirely correct. Perhaps that was the reason the football player wouldn’t dare break up with her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mmm hmm”, Justin agreed. He smiled at Brian’s little dig and watched the man walk into the kitchen. As usual, he retrieved a bottle of water from the refrigerator and drank it in all of five seconds.

 

 

 

 

 

He walked back into the bedroom, his eyes on Justin. “So why do you waste your time on him, Sunshine?” she asked as he walked. Justin couldn’t help but admire his lover’s nude form as he moved.  

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh?” Justin asked. He was rather taken aback by Brian’s question as it had not been something he’d ever really asked himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian smirked. He walked up the stairs into his bedroom and jumped on the bed next to his blond. “Am I speaking to fast for you?” he asked, his eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin couldn’t help but blush, much to Brian’s pleasure. “I just…I’ve never really thought about that”, he admitted.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re the one in control, right?” Brian asked. Justin nodded. “So there’s no reason you can’t break it off any time you want”, he finished.

 

 

 

 

 

It took Justin a few seconds to process this. He knew he could walk away any time he wanted. Both teens were free to go whenever they pleased. But he wouldn’t really know how to do it. Break it off. It would be like breaking up with someone, Justin supposed, even though he and Chris were not in any way in a relationship. But that’s what it seemed like. “Yeah, I suppose”, he finally said, realising Brian was still waiting for an answer.

 

 

 

 

 

“You said it yourself; the kid is pathetic. He’s a no hoper. A dickless fraud. Why would you want to be wasting your time with someone like that?” Brian asked, leaning in close to the boy. Justin could feel Brian hot breath on his face. It turned him on. So. Fucking. Much.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian reached down and took Justin’s half-erect cock in his strong hand and gave it a squeeze. Justin sighed in appreciation, making Brian smile. No matter how much Brian painstakingly denied it, Justin knew that the stud of Liberty Avenue loved fucking him. He was proud to be Brian Kinney’s favourite piece of ass…although he knew he was much more than that to the man. “Well, I suppose you do raise a fine point, Mr. Kinney”, Justin said.

 

 

 

 

 

“I hope you’ll take it into great consideration, Mr. Taylor”, Brian whispered as he began kissing down his boy’s neck. He felt Justin shudder in response.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think I will”, Justin barely managed to get out, before Brian turned his head and devoured his lips, pushing him back on the bed. Even as he was distracted at the moment, Justin knew he would indeed have quite a lot to think about.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC


End Notes:

-I do hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :)

xoxo

Chapter 8- The day he boned...twice by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

- Justin starts to see Chris less and less. Chris agonizes on whether to give in to his girlfriend's requests for sex or not. The boys kick it up a notch.

***WARNING: Some hetero action in this chapter. Mostly from Chris' perspective.***


- “I don’t have time for that today, Hobbs. Some other time”, Justin said dismissively as he walked down the halls of his oppressive high school, Chris Hobbs at his side.

 

 

 

 

 

It was all Chris could do not to sigh and roll his eyes. This was the exact way several of his conversations with Justin had been going for two weeks and a half weeks now. They had only met up twice in that time. Chris was confused. He was sure that things between the pair were fine after they got over the whole ‘bully’ situation. The last couple of weeks had him thinking differently.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. Some other time”, he said flatly before turning to walk away from his ‘friend’. Chris was starting to get a little fed up with Justin. He was well and truly sick of the little head games he seemed to like to play. He wasn’t entirely sure what was going on this time, but it sure felt like another scheme to him. And he did not like it one bit.

 

 

 

 

 

For Justin, however, the last two weeks had been a breeze. He’d had plenty of time to consider what Brian said to him while they were in bed. It was true; Chris Hobbs was a cowardly fake. Justin knew he was better than to just let himself be the jock’s booty call. But he didn’t want to completely drop the whole thing. In his deep thinking, Justin had also come to realise that he fucking loved the power he had over his class mate. He knew it made him nothing short of a complete and total ass, but he didn’t care. With Chris, he got to be the top dog, the alpha male. Was it really wrong not to want to give that up?

 

 

 

 

 

So rather than severing his ties with Hobbs entirely, Justin figured he’d just be distant. He made a point of it to only meet up with him every so often, which wasn’t really all that hard for him anyway. Although he was starting to sense that Chris was starting to pick up on it. And he was not at all pleased. It was a shame that Justin couldn’t care less. It really was

 

 

 


 

 

 

About a month later

 

 

 

Chris had a dilemma. He had just gone to see his touchy girlfriend. During their quality couple time, Marlissa had suggested something. It wasn’t the first time she’d suggested it, but now Chris didn’t know if he could come up with excuses to avoid it anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

Sex.

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa Miller wanted to have sex with Chris Hobbs, her boyfriend. Instead of being ecstatic like any other guy in the entire school would be, Chris was terrified and almost repelled by the idea. Each time she brought it up, he’d shrug and say, “We’ll talk about it later”, or, “We shouldn’t talk about this here”, or Marlissa’s favourite, “I don’t have time for this right now.”

 

 

 

 

 

Despite what many believed, the girl was not completely stupid. She knew something was up with her beau. Why else would he turn her down every single time? She figured she’d wear him down eventually, but waiting for ‘eventually’ to come was getting down right annoying.

 

 

 

 

 

And Chris was not oblivious to this fact. The look of disappointment was clear on his girlfriend’s face each time he made up some lame excuse as to why they shouldn’t get down and dirty right then and there. He had considered just giving in, but her hands were all over him and he couldn’t seem to get that stupid blond’s face out of his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

While walking home after his most recent visit, Chris finally found the time to really think about the whole situation. He knew he’d have to give it up soon. Or else Marlissa could start to get even more suspicious than she already was. And then she might start snooping. And then she might find out something she shouldn’t know. And then Chris really would be fucked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, fuck it”, Chris said to himself once he was home and sitting on his bed. “The time for stalling is over. Tomorrow, I fuck her”, he said decidedly.

 

 

 

 

 

There was a thump on his bedroom wall. “Hey, good for you buddy. Now shut the fuck up and get to sleep”, his brother’s voice called from the bedroom next to Chris’. The football player couldn’t help but laugh at this. For once, thinking about having sex with his girlfriend didn’t freak him out entirely. For some reason, tonight he felt good about it. He wasn’t sure if this feeling would last for long, though.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The very next day…

 

 

 

 

 

Chris gulped as he stood on his girlfriend’s front porch. He looked up at the big blue door to her home with wide eyes. Was the door always that…fucking scary? Now that he knew what was behind that door would change his life forever, it seemed that it was the most terrifying thing he could imagine. Because once that door was opened, there would be no turning back.

 

 

 

 

 

This was it.

 

 

 

 

 

Just calm the fuck down you wimp. Don’t be a fucking pussy, he thought. The teenager closed his eyes and took in a few deep breaths before slowly raising his hand to knock on the ‘scary’ door. He shifted from one foot to the other as he waited for his ‘hunny’ to come and let him in.

 

 

 

 

 

After what felt like two friggen decades, the door slowly opened to reveal a very flirty-looking Marlissa Miller. She wore a short, silky red dress and a big sexy smile. “Hello there, big boy”, she whispered in a sultry voice. Chris gulped at the sight. He knew this was the moment every other guy would start to feel their pants getting tight around their crotch. He was not surprised that once again, he proved to not be like every other guy.

 

 

 

 

 

Realising his lady was still waiting for a greeting in return, Chris shook out of his thoughts and forced an aroused expression to appear on his face. Smirking as sexily as he could, the jock said, “Hey baby.”

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa smiled back at the nervous boy and stepped aside so that he could venture into her house and up to her bedroom. She knew that this was the day. This was the day that she would finally get him to give in to her charms.

 

 

 

 

 

Twenty minutes later, the pair were completely naked and all over each other. Marlissa reached down to squeeze Chris’ cock, making him squeeze his eyes tightly shut and moan. It only took a couple minutes to get the boy sheathed and positioned on top of the girl. “I want you to be very sure, uh…babe”, Chris said, secretly hoping that she would back out. He was asking more for himself than her. “You know I’m not going to pressure you into anything you don’t want to do”, he finished, nervously biting his lip, willing her to take the bait and run. Literally.

 

 

 

 

 

Instead, the teenage girl laughed a truly amused laugh and said, “What are you talking about, idiot? I’m the one who has spent ages trying to convince you. Now hurry up and put it in!” Chris was slightly taken aback by his girlfriend’s words. He knew that she was upfront about everything, but he didn’t quite expect her to be so…confident about something so darn personal.

 

 

 

 

 

He willed himself not to sigh as he slowly complied with the girl’s wishes. There was no way out of it now.   

 

 

 


 

 

 

Monday, after school

 

 

 

 

 

“No way, you fucked her?!” exclaimed Jonah. The change room erupted with applause. Chris stood with his head held high as his team mates all patted him on the back in congratulations.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s my boy! You sly dog, you”, Mark said, slinging his arm around Chris’ shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

The dark blond behind all the hubbub smirked at his friend’s carry on. Truth was, as scary as having sex with Marlissa was, it was totally worth it. It meant that he could brag about it to his friends. It meant that no one would ever suspect a thing. It meant that he most definitely was not a homo.

 

 

 

 

 

Sure, for most of it, Chris had thought of Justin. Sure, he had to keep reminding himself that it was right and good for him. He filled his mind with encouraging thoughts to help him push through loosing his virginity. Things like, You want this, Chris. It’s what you’ve always wanted, or, You’ve got the girl, now ravage her, or even, Don’t be a fairy. You need this. It’ll prove you’re a real man once and for all. These thoughts did help in the end. A great deal, actually.

 

 

 

 

 

So he did it. He banged his girlfriend. He came and everything. And it wasn’t as terrifying as he couldn’t help but think it’d be. Chris was proud of himself for doing it. Sort of.

 

 

 

 

 

There was something about the whole ordeal that seemed just…fake. Like everything else in his relationship with the girl. It wasn’t as big a deal for Marlissa because she clearly was no virgin to begin with. She’d told Chris she was, but he knew it was a lie. Slut, he couldn’t help but think. But he knew that wasn’t a fair judgement. What he was doing with Justin was just as bad as her lying about her virginity. In fact, it was worse. Yet, Chris did not feel guilty.

 

 

 

 

 

Because being with her, really being with her felt…wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, that’s me. The dirty, sly, stud that totally rocked Marlissa’s world”, Chris said to his friends with his most smug voice ever. His friends cheered once more, slapping each other high fives and fist bumps.

 

 

 


 

 

 

One week later

 

 

 

 

 

News spread quickly around St. James High. Even the kind of news that should stay private. At least, Justin and Daphne thought so. “Bleugh!” was Daphne’s response to finding out that Chris had ‘totally tapped that’. “I so did not need to know that.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin’s response was quite the same. “Uh, gross”, he said when Daphne told him the juicy piece of gossip. And that was that. The pair didn’t speak of it again. That did not stop every other noisy loser in the school from yappering on about it. Justin hadn’t spoken to Chris in over a week, and he supposed it was because of the boys’ new found fifteen minutes of fame.

 

 

 

 

 

So when Justin was pulled into the bathroom by his fuck buddy, he was actually caught by surprise. “There’s Mister popular”, Justin said casually. “Everyone’s talking about you.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris nodded his head and said, “Yeah, I know.” He looked as if he wanted to say something more, but he grew silent.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin eyed him with a raised brow. “Uh, Chris? Is there something you wanted? Cause I kinda have to get going soon”, he asked. He started for the door, but was pulled back by Chris’ strong hand.

 

 

 

“I want to have sex with you”, Chris blurted out. Justin’s’ eyes were so wide, he thought they just might bulge right out of his head.   

 

 

 

 

 

“You…you want to…” Justin muttered. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris grabbed Justin’s shirt and pulled him closer so that he could speak directly into his ear. “You heard what I said. Don’t ask questions. Just…please. Say you’ll have sex with me”, he whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin moved slightly away from Chris so he could look at his face. It appeared as though the boy was trying to put up some sort of façade. His face was expressionless, but Justin could tell that it was a forced look. He had to stop himself from laughing when he realised what was going on; Chris had finally fucked a girl and was now freaking out over it. So now he wanted to fuck Justin to try and compensate for having to plough into a…a snatch. That thought almost had Justin shivering. Oh the horror. Oh the humour. It was all just too good.

 

 

 

 

 

The blond scratched his chin and pretended to think for a couple of seconds. “Hmm”, he hummed dramatically. “Oh alright, Hobbs. I’ll let you fuck me. But only if you agree to do it my way”, he finally said.

 

 

 

 

 

The football player nodded in relief. “Sure. Your way. Whatever you say”, he said in a somewhat absent minded manner.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good”, Justin said. The pair spent the next couple of minutes making plans as to where and when they would meet up, deciding on Justin’s house at 5pm on Thursday, when Debbie and Vic would be out.

 

 

 

 

 

When Justin exited the bathroom to resume walking down the halls, he was buzzing. He just had to tell Daphne. He could see right through his jock ‘friend’.

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later, he was sitting on his bed telling his favourite gal pal all about what had went down in the bathroom on the phone. “Oh my gosh!” exclaimed Daphne. “So you’re actually gonna go through with it?” she asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course I’m going to go through with it Daph. I kinda knew he’d want to fuck me eventually, but I didn’t actually expect it to happen”, Justin responded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay”, Daphne said slowly. “Just…just be careful, alright? I don’t want you to get into anymore shit.” Justin could hear genuine concern in his friend’s voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Relax, Daph. We have until Thursday to talk about all this, anyway. And it’ll be fine. I’ll be fine. You don’t have to worry about me”, he assured the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

The two friends hung up 10 minutes later. Justin thought about how he could bottom, but still be the one in control. I know just what to do, he concluded after about a minute.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Thursday

 

 

 

 

 

Justin got up from the couch when he heard a knock at his front door. He knew exactly who it’d be. He stood up slickly, smoothed out his hair with his right hand and headed for the door. “Sup, Hobbs”, he said, trying to be as cool as possible when he opened the door to greet his visitor.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, uh…yeah. Hey”, Chris sputtered. He’d practised saying ‘hello’ in a suave, cool-guy way about a dozen times over in his head on his way over to the blond’s home, but as soon as that little devil opened the door, Chris was…well, he was just plain old flustered. Justin looked the same as he always did. Only this time, there was something so much more…alluring about him. In fact, Chris thought the young artist looked down right sexy.  

 

 

 

 

 

Justin stepped aside and gestured for his friend to come inside, and said, “You plan on coming in?” mirroring Brian’s words the first time he’d taken Justin home with him. Chris cleared his throat to stifle a nervous laugh as he walked inside the house.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin closed the door gently and turned to see Chris standing in front of the stairs, staring at the wall that was closest to him. He was faced away from Justin. “Uh…you okay there man?” Justin asked, stepping towards the jock.

 

 

 

 

 

His words seemed to snap Chris out of a deep thought, as he noticed the boy jump ever so slightly. He cleared his throat and turned to face his host. “I’m great”, he said, his throat tight.

 

 

 

 

 

“Look, you don’t have to go through with this if you don’t want to”, Justin said seriously. “I’m not gonna laugh at you or anything if you’re scared…”

 

 

 

 

 

This got Chris’ full attention. “Scared? Me?” he scoffed. “Never. Now let’s just get this over with”, he added quickly, trying hard to sound like he didn’t care.

 

 

 

 

 

“Get it over with, eh? In a rush, are you?” Justin asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh, no…no I-I’m not…in a…rush…I, um…” Chris stuttered, clearly flustered again. 

 

 

 

 

 

A smile broke out on Justin’s face as he reached over to pat his friend on the shoulder. “Hey, I’m just teasing you. Relax a little bit, okay?” he said with an assuring tone. Justin’s smile proved infectious, as soon, Chris was smiling along with him. He nodded his head and breathed out. “Good”, said Justin, noticing that the boy seemed to be calming down. Or at least he was trying to. “Now, do you want anything to drink or eat, or…?”

 

 

 

 

 

The jock shook his head. “No, I’m fine. I’d rather we just…you know…” he said nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin chuckled a little and nodded. “You got it.” He walked over to the stairs and looked back at the uneasy teenager. “Come on”, he said, gesturing for him to walk upstairs with him.

 

 

 

 

 

The two boys walked up together in silence. Justin could feel the tension emanating from his guest. He almost felt sorry for him. Almost. Still, Justin thought he’d better cut the guy some slack. Try and put his mind at ease. Make him relax.

 

 

 

 

 

Once they were both inside Justin’s bedroom and the door was closed, Justin turned towards his fidgeting friend and said in a calm voice, “Relax. You’ll be fine.” Chris looked at up Justin, his eyes carrying what Justin identified as actual worry for a brief second. Quickly, the usually confident boy’s expression returned to a neutral one.

 

 

 

 

 

He nodded slowly. “Yeah”, was all he said, with all the genuinity he could muster.

 

 

 

 

 

Slowly, oh so very slowly, Justin slid his shirt over his head. Chris closely watched the boy’s movements. He eyed Justin’s body, unconsciously licking his lips. They locked gazes, both of their eyes filled with lust. Suddenly the fear and hesitation Justin had sensed from his friend was gone. It had dissolved into the desire it was replaced with, the second Justin had removed his shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris stepped closer to Justin and placed a hand tentatively on his belt buckle. Their eyes on each other, Chris slowly unbuckled the belt and pulled it off. He then unbuttoned Justin’s pants and slid a hand inside. “Mmm”, Justin murmured. He let Chris squeeze his cock, before knocking the boy’s hand away so that he could remove the other boy’s shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

With both boys now topless, they fell into each other’s arms, their lips smashing furiously together. Chris moaned into every kiss. These moans intensified when Justin some how managed to snake his hand into Chris’ now tight jeans. It had been quite a while since the two boys had actually kissed…on the mouth that is. They still continued to only see each other every so often. Chris was secretly hoping that fucking the boy would change this.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin pushed Chris down onto his bed, breaking their heated kiss with a loud sound. He stood in front of Chris, looking down at him. Understanding what was expected of him, Chris ran his hands up Justin’s torso and licked a pink nipple, feeling it grow hard under his tongue. He moved on to the other nipple and bit into it, pulling an appreciative moan from the blond.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah”, Justin hissed. In one swift motion, he slid his trousers, along with his underwear down his legs and kicked the clothing items off. Chris’ eyes widened in surprise. He had seen Justin’s magnificent dick multiple times. But this was the first time they were both going to be completely naked with one another. And here Justin was, the boy who managed to drive Chris Hobbs nuts with pleasure and desire, standing in front of him…stark naked.

 

 

 

 

 

Holy Shit!

 

 

 

 

 

The boy was hotter than Chris ever thought he was. He had really never looked better to him. Justin continued to surprise his guest when he pushed him back down on the bed and pulled his pants off roughly. The next several seconds were spent in silence. Justin just stared at Chris, making him feel more exposed than he’d ever felt before. He desperately tried not the blush, but to no avail. “What?” he asked unsteadily.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ve gotta say, Hobbs…I like what I see”, Justin answered with a cheeky smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

He climbed on top of the muscled body sprawled out on his bed and resumed kissing him. He rubbed his erection up against Chris’ as they kissed and reached over to grab a condom from his bedside table. Chris broke the kiss when he heard the rustling of the condom wrapper. He watched Justin tear it open and slide it on his full cock. “Ohhhhhh.” He shivered at the pale blond’s touch.

 

 

 

 

 

Next, Justin reached over to grab something else. Chris looked down to see that it was a tube of lube. He was straddling Chris’ thighs as he opened up the tube and squirted some on to the sportsman’s sheathed dick. This made the boy moan even louder. This was a young man who clearly knew what he was doing.

 

 

 

 

 

“You ready?” Justin asked in a low voice, his eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

 

 

A red faced Chris responded by biting his lip and nodding quickly. “Have you…have you ever done this before?” he asked quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. I’m no stranger to this”, the blond answered.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris watched as he positioned himself over Chris’ body. He was holding Chris’ cock to his hole. The footballer gulped in anticipation. This was it. The moment he had no idea that he had been waiting for since forever. He could hardly believe that he was going to have sex with a man…okay, a boy, really. But with Justin Taylor?! It seemed almost unreal.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhhhhh!” Chris moaned loudly as Justin sank down on his needy dick. It was a strange feeling; so tight and so hot. It was different to being with Marlissa. It felt more right. Justin continued to lift himself on and off Chris’ dick, riding him like a sexy cowboy. Chris had never imagined anything like this ever happening to him. It was incredible. He felt as if he were flying.

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple minutes, Justin began riding him even faster and harder, with Chris absolutely relishing the feelings from underneath him. The blond began stroking himself when he sensed Chris was close several minutes later. “Ohhh shit! Uh fuck! Huuuuuuh!” Chris practically yelled out his pleasured moans.

 

 

 

 

 

This was the exact moment Chris’ mind went completely blank and he just let Justin ride the shit out of him. He grabbed Justin’s hips in both of his hands and trusted up a couple times. “Oh yeah, keeping doing that”, Justin groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris was all too happy to comply. If he was making his blond feel good, he considered that a great achievement. “Oh, Jus-Justin I’m…I’m gonna…Uhhh!” the teenager shouted out as he shot his load into the condom. A few more pumps of Justin’s cock sent him soaring into his orgasm soon after. All that could he heard was the sounds of two teenage boys puffing, trying to catch their breaths.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh shit”, Chris breathed, closing his eyes. He decided this was the greatest thing he’d ever had the true pleasure of experiencing. Even though Chris was all sweaty and sticky, he realised that every part of this evening was perfect. He had gotten to see Justin fully naked. They had kissed so wildly. And they had fucked like…like their lives had depended on it. Justin didn’t hold back. Not much, anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smirked and hopped off of his bed mate carefully, making both of them grunt. “Pretty good, huh?” he asked his friend. There was no need to really ask. Justin already knew how much the footballer had liked, no, loved it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good?” Chris asked almost incredulously. “That. Was. So. Fucking. Great”, he finished with a soft chuckle. Justin joined in with his own little laugh. Chris reached down to pull the condom off of his softening cock and tied it off as carefully as he could. He noted that he’d need to practise doing this minimal task. Justin grabbed the item out of his friend’s hand and tossed it in the small trash can that was close to his side of the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, here”, Justin said as he passed a towel over to his fuck buddy from his bedside table. Chris smiled and nodded in thanks, taking the towel. In truth, he didn’t mind the feeling of Justin’s cum on his chest and belly. He made a point to wipe it off his torso slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

Once he was done, he flopped back down on the bed, lying flat on his back. He placed his hands behind his head. “Holy shit, Taylor”, he laughed. “I gotta say; you sure know how to work a dick.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin chuckled at this. “I’ve been told as much”, he said.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris rolled over onto his side to face the boy beside him. “So you never told me; Where’d you learn all this shit, anyway?” he asked curiously.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin looked at Chris in slight confusion. Why did he want to know? Justin mentally shrugged. He supposed there was no harm in telling a curious guy about his fun life outside of school. “There’s this guy I’ve been screwing. Brian Kinney. He’s the stud of Liberty Avenue. And I am totally his favourite piece of ass”, he said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is he the older dude I’ve seen driving you to school sometimes?” Chris asked casually.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s the one. He’s 29”, Justin responded. He was a little surprised that Chris had noticed this detail. “So you’ve seen him, then?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, uh, not really. Not up close”, Chris said, a little embarrassed. He looked around the room, trying to find something to change the topic. “Nice room you’ve got here”, he laughed, noticing all the action figures and comic book related things strewn about the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin snorted and playfully hit Chris on the arm. “Shut up”, he laughed. “Besides, it isn’t really my room. I’m living with some friends”, he explained.

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t think this would have been your house. From your father…I’d have expected something more…y’know…showy…I mean I’m not trying to be a dick or anything, I just uh…” Chris sputtered out, nervous that he was putting his foot in his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

The blond next to him knew the boy meant no offence. “I know you didn’t mean anything by that. It’s fine. You can relax”, he assured. After lying next to each other in comfortable silence for a moment, Justin stood up and started pulling on his pants. “You hungry? We should go down stairs and eat something”, he said as he moved.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris watched his friend as he got dressed, feeling slightly disappointed. He liked Justin without his clothes on. A lot. “I’m not really all that hungry”, Chris said, making now sign of moving.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well I’m fucking starving”, Justin admitted without a hint of embarrassment or hesitation. “Get dressed and come down anyway.” The teenager pulled on his shirt and headed for the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Now Chris sat up and reached for his pants on the floor. “Sure thing, man. I’ll be down in a sec”, he replied. He sat back and watched Justin leave the room. It was odd; Chris felt something strange deep inside his gut while watching Justin. It wasn’t strong, but it was there. Chris had no idea what it could be. The two of them were friends and nothing more. They couldn’t be. Because Chris was no fag…

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ whole body tensed as a hesitant realisation fought to settle in. He closed his eyes and took in a couple deep breaths. All this time was he just kidding himself? Was he gay after all? Chris snapped his eyes open and pulled himself out of that kind of thinking. He was fond of Justin, that was all. And the sex was amazing. I guess I like fucking dudes. But that doesn’t have to mean anything. I’m still not…like…that, he thought with a deep frown on his head.

 

 

 

 

 

He got dressed as quickly as he could and headed down stairs, eager to continue hanging out with his fuck buddy. They never had any chances to just ‘hang out’. It seemed that this evening was proving to be the beginning of many things for both boys.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris at least hoped it was. Even if it was a subconscious hope. Underneath everything, that hope was most definitely there.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC      

 

 


 

 

 

End Notes:

-This chapter is quite jumpy, but I had to move the story along. let me know what you think :)

xoxo

Chapter 9-The day he was caught staring by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

-Daphne thinks Chris has a crush on Justin. Chris's friends and Marlissa don't get along, or so it would seem. Brian begins to feel uncharacteristically jealous. Chris will not label the giddiness Justin makes him feel...


-“He’s staring again”, Daphne said, nudging her friend’s arm with her own.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes at her. “Daph, he is not staring”, he insisted for about the hundredth time that day.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne nodded her head fervently. “He fucking is! He’s been doing it all day! For the last couple of days. You just won’t look”, she said.

 

 

 

 

 

The blond shook his head and said in a slightly scolding tone, “You need more sleep. You’re starting to imagine things.” This prompted the curly haired diva to slap Justin’s arm. She was not gentle. “Argh, when did you turn into Debbie?!” he yelped.

 

 

 

 

 

“You deserved it!” Daphne shot back. “Telling me I’m imagining things! How dare you?! My own best friend. I feel so betrayed”, she wailed dramatically, draping her right arm across her forehead and falling back into Justin’s lap. This caught the attention of several nearby students who all laughed at their peer’s ridiculous antics.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin joined in with the laughter upon looking down at his friend’s smirking face. “You are such a total spaz, Daphne Chanders!”  She sat up and quirked a brow. “What?” Justin asked, sighing. He was getting tired of Daphne’s insisting.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know what!” Daphne said matter-of-factly. Justin simply stared back at his friend with a blank expression on his face. “How can you pretend that Christopher Hobbs is not gazing at you with puppy-dog eyes, when he so totally is!?” Justin sighed and shook his head yet again. Daphne grabbed Justin’s jaw with both hands and turned his head towards the table the very Christopher Hobbs was sitting at.

 

 

 

 

 

Sure enough, the boy was indeed staring. As soon as he spotted Justin and Daphne staring back, however, he promptly looked away with a pink tint in his cheeks. “You see?” Daphne asked, still holding her friend’s face. “Caught him red-handed. Or should I say, ‘red-faced’? He’s embarrassed! Oh my God Justin, he is totally crushing on you!”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin removed Daphne’s dainty hands from his face with his own. “Okay, fine. He was staring”, Justin admitted, much to his cheeky friend’s delight. She sat up straighter from her place on the bench they shared in excitement and smiled brightly. “But…” Justin continued, with a warning look on his face. “He does not have a crush on me! Jesus, Daph, we’re in some cheesy romantic-comedy in which the hot idiot realises he’s been desperately in love with the hot expert all along. This is the real world!”

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne laughed and rolled her eyes. “I know this isn’t a scene from a bad movie, Jus”, she said. “But he does like you”, she insisted again. “Look, I don’t really care if you believe me about this, but I just think you should be careful. I mean, I know you don’t feel the same way about him and I’m not sure what that’s gonna mean in the long-hall.”

 

 

 

 

 

“In the long-hall?” Justin laughed. “What the fuck Daph? There isn’t even going to be a ‘long-hall’. Pretty soon, this’ll all be over and done with.” His words were not harsh, or even stern. They were fervent despite the light tone.  

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne playfully whacked Justin on the shoulder again, this time, softly. “You don’t have to be an ass about it”, she chuckled. “I’m just trying to look out for you. I mean, you don’t know exactly how this is all going to go down.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded. “No, I don’t. But I’m not worried. Chris is harmless and I’m a big boy. I tie my shoes and everything”, he assured his friend, smirking at the end joke. Daphne laughed with him. Although she trusted Justin to behave safely, she couldn’t help but worry for him.

 

 

 


 

 

 

As it turns out, Daphne was dead-set right. Chris Hobbs was crushing on someone big time. Someone who was most definitely not his girlfriend. Justin. Justin Taylor. “Fuck”, Chris muttered under his breath when he spotted the very Justin Taylor he was ogling and his kooky friend Daphne staring back at him, catching him red-faced.

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa nudged her boyfriend’s arm. “What was that, baby?” she asked, a big fake smile plastered across her ‘pretty’ face. Staring at her in this very moment made Chris wonder why the hell he put up with her. She so fucking fake and annoying, Chris thought, irritated.

 

 

 

 

 

It took all the energy he had not to frown and tell her to fuck off. Instead, he closed his eyes for a brief moment before returning the fake smile and saying, “Oh, nothing, sweets. I was just saying how pretty you are.” The slight mocking tone in his voice was unnoticed by Marlissa and her two idiotic drones of friends. Chris’ friends however, were not as naïve, surprising as that was. Nick Wright and Anthony Bellamy give each other an amused look and chuckled when Chris cheekily smirked at them.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, what are you idiots laughing at, huh?” Marlissa demanded in a bored tone. She held her hand out in front of her made-up face and inspected her perfectly manicured nails as she nastily spat, “Haven’t you two buffoons got somewhere to be? Like away from us?”

 

 

 

 

 

All three football players at the table rolled their eyes at her bitchiness. Although they were used to it, each boy still couldn’t help but despise the hottie. Nick shot the intolerant girl an icy glare while Anthony leaned close to her and hissed, “You wanna repeat that, girlie? Because all my buddy and I heard was an annoying brat whining.”

 

 

 

 

 

The two airheads Marlissa pretended to be friends with scoffed indignantly at this, while the girl herself gave the dark-skinned hunk a glare that could melt holes through even the toughest of surfaces. “You better hope I heard you wrong just now, buster. Or someone is gonna get slapped”, she hissed.

 

 

 

 

 

“I could think of something better you could do with you hand”, Anthony retorted, plucking an incredibly amused laugh from Nick. Chris kept his laugh under his breath. He didn’t want to get into too much trouble with his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

Drone one and drone two gasped and Marlissa narrowed her gaze at the daring teenage boy. The pair leaned in ever-so-slightly, their faces so close they could feel each other’s hot breaths on their faces, before Marlissa shot up in her seat and loomed over the football player, holding up her arm in warning.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris decided this was as far as it should go. Although he’d happily listen to his pals bully his brat of a girlfriend for hours on end, he felt obliged to put a stop to it before it became physically violent. After all, he did want to protect his team mates. “Alright, alright”, he said, standing up and holding up both of his hands in a calming gesture. “Let’s all just calm down, now”, he added in a fake-soothing voice. Nick let out a small snort under his breath. Drone number one met his eyes and gave him a flirtatious wink. “Lissa, baby, Tony was just jokin’, alright?” he assured his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa folded her arms grumpily and looked down at a still-sitting Anthony, who gave her a wink and air-kiss that was missed by the other teens. The blonde rolled her eyes and looked back to her boyfriend, expectantly waiting for him to say something else. “Now would everyone stop being little shits and just fucking relax”, he scolded.

 

 

 

 

 

“He started it”, Marlissa grumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

“Actually, you did”, Chris responded. “Sorry baby, but you were being…”

 

 

 

 

 

The girl in question’s gaze narrowed, this time on her boyfriend. “I was being what?” she dared.

 

 

 

 

 

Anthony and the two airheads chuckled together at this banter. Finally, Nick stood and said something. “Now, now, kiddies. Let’s just forget about all this crap so we can skip the awkward silences and get on with eating our lunches. Is that okay my sweeties?” he sing-songed, as if he were talking to toddlers.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone targeted their glares at Nick now. “Shut up Nick!” the teenagers yelled in unison.

 

 

 


 

 

 

“You fucked?!” exclaimed the fabulous Emmett Honeycutt.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin shushed the four men he had just told the juicy gossip to as they laughed. “Please, shout it from the roof tops, why don’t you?” he chided. He looked over to where Debbie, Mel and Lindsey were, happily chatting away like good ol’ girlfriends do.

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry about them hearing you. They’re too busy chit-chattering about what ever it is that old girls go on about”, Vic said, entering into the conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, I heard that, Mister!” exclaimed Debbie. Vic and Michael laughed at this response.

 

 

 

 

 

Ted reached over to give Justin a congratulatory pat on the shoulder. “Well, way to go, Justin. You’ve practically got the entire world at your feet”, he said kindly. Justin smiled brightly. He really did feel like the king of the world.

 

 

 

 

 

Turning to look at Brian made him feel nervous, though. The beautiful hazel eyes scrutinized Justin’s warming face, looking unimpressed. Justin averted his own eyes, deciding he did not like being looked at by Brian this way. “I can hardly believe you rode him! If he wasn’t really gay before, he definitely is now!” Michael said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Lucky him”, Emmett laughed. “Lucky to have our very own Sunshine introduce him into the wonderful world of the queers!” All the boys, excluding Brian, laughed at this.

 

 

 

 

 

“More like the world of your ass”, Brian muttered. “I thought you were done with that shmuck.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Justin looked at his lover, a little surprised. He gave Brian a shrug and said, “I never said that. I just decided to see him less.”

 

 

 

 

 

Brian let out a small huff. “Now that he’s gotten a ticket to the grand world of Justin Taylor’s bubble butt, he won’t be too happy about seeing you less.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, yeah. What if he becomes obsessed with you? Kids your age have a habit of doing that”, Michael said. He was not joking. Emmett delivered a scolding little whack to his friend’s arm.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, please. Don’t you people start with m on that shit too”, Justin sighed, rolling his eyes. The men all raised their eyebrows at the blond in a questioning manner. “Ugh, Daphne thinks he has a crush on me, but I think she’s full of shit”, he admitted.

 

 

 

 

 

This made Brian snort. He took a swig of his beer before saying, “How goddamn naive can you possibly be, kid?” Justin did not like being referred to as ‘kid’ by his older lover. He frowned to display his displeasure at Brian’s words. “You’ve been getting him off for months, and when you finally fuck him, the kid thinks he’s in love with you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“He is not in love with me!” Justin spat loudly. “Just because he’s giving me puppy dog eyes does not mean that he actually likes me. We’re not even friends”, he insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

Ted, Vic, Emmett and Michael all shared looks. “Puppy dog eyes?” repeated Ted.

 

“Honey, I’m pretty sure that mean he likes you”, Emmett added calmly.

 

“Really likes you”, Vic contributed. Michael just nodded while Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin sighed loudly in frustration, shaking his head. He crossed his arms over his chest, not wanting to have to argue his case any further. He’d already had enough of this from Daphne.

 

 

 

 

 

“Fucken’ kids”, Brian muttered and stepped away, finishing off his beer. With that, the group of boys disbanded, spreading out into different conversations and helping out in the kitchen. Justin, on the other hand, followed Brian. The auburn haired beauty of a man turned to look at his young lover, giving him a ‘what do you want?’ look.

 

 

 

 

 

“I really wish you’d stop saying stuff like that”, Justin began quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Brian laughed mockingly.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes and put his own drink down on the coffee table. “You know…calling me a kid.”

 

 

 

 

 

Brian laughed, again in a mocking fashion. “If you haven’t noticed, Sunshine; you are a kid.” He started walking away, but stopped when he felt Justin continue to follow him. He knew he would.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin let out an indignant scoff and snort. “Well, I’m old enough for you to want to fuck me. I’m old enough to give you the best head in Pittsburgh. I’m old enough to dance with you at Babylon and make you hard and kiss you and-“, Justin retorted, getting louder, and angrier as he went on.

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright, Liberace, I got it”, Brian interrupted his practically fuming blond. “So maybe you’re not such a kid”, he admitted, making Justin smirk victoriously. “But there was something you mentioned there that quite interested me”, he said mischievously after a brief pause.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh? And what would that be?” Justin asked, standing closer to his dream.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian smirked and lowered his head slightly to stare right into sparkling blue eyes. It was moments like these that Brian almost wanted to dive right in to that blue. “Making me hard. Wanting to fuck you”, he said in a low voice.

 

 

 

 

 

The blond smiled his famous Sunshine smile, his eyes shining. He cleared his throat and changed his expression to a flirtatious one and raked his eyes up and down the tall body before him. “Wanna make my ‘accusations’ true?” he suggested, already knowing the answer.

 

 

 

 

 

The response was a predatory smirk, followed by Brian gesturing Justin upstairs with a nod of his head. The two young men sauntered upstairs, which did not go unnoticed by their friends. “Oh great, they’re gonna fuck while we’re all down here to overhear”, Michael half-heartedly complained.

 

 

 

 

 

“It wouldn’t be the first time”, Vic said matter-of-factly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well they fucken’ better come down when dinner’s ready”, Debbie said, shaking her head.

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh BRIAN!” Justin moaned loudly as his lover expertly pistoned in and out of him from behind. Brian smirked through his own moans, loving being able to make Justin scream his name in pleasure.

 

 

 

 

 

This particular round of sex told Justin two things; the first being that Brian was feeling possessive, from the intense, hard feel of his movements. Brian had told him he was going to fuck him so hard he’d forget that he’d ever been with anyone else. This was unlike anything the man had ever said to Justin. He’d called him his, and gripped onto his hips for dear life. The second thing he realised was that no matter how much he fooled around with Chris, no matter how good he might get, it would never compare to being with the absolute god of a man who was fucking him into pure bliss at this very moment.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian continued to plough into his pale beauty with one thought on his mind. Mine. Just who the hell did this football jerk think he was having a crush on his blond piece? Justin was his God darn-it. HIS. No one else’s. And he was determined to prove it.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Chris panted and increased the speed of his hand on his pulsating member. “Uhhhhhh”, be moaned as quietly as he could. He was busy picturing Justin riding him again. This was a habit Chris had gotten himself into; jerking off to thoughts of the blond that both satisfied him and completely and left him wanting more each time. “Ohhhh shit, yeah”, he murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

Moments later, Chris had found release, calling out Justin’s name. He laid back down in his bed while trying to catch his breath. “Oh fuck”, he breathed out. Chris wanted nothing more than to fuck the blond again and again. But they hadn’t done it since the first time three days ago and the boy was too nervous to ask, even though it was all he’d been craving.

 

 

 

 

 

He had had sex with his girlfriend twice, but with Justin only once. Oddly enough, this annoyed Chris. He should want to have sex with his beautiful girlfriend. He should feel like ‘da man’. So why didn’t he? Maybe I like the Taylor kid more…

 

 

 

 

 

Chris shook the unwanted thought out of his head. He liked fucking Taylor. And he didn’t mind him as a person, but that was all. He most certainly DID NOT like like him. Admittedly, he didn’t really like Marlissa, but, she was his girlfriend, so she was who he was supposed to like. That’s they way it was meant to be.

 

 

 

 

 

Hobbs put the slight fluttering he felt whenever he saw Justin, or the excitement that took over his entire body every time he was scheduled to meet up with Taylor down to a side effect of being horny as hell. Which is on thing Chris would allow himself to think. His dick liked Justin. But nothing else. Not his mind. Not his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

There was just no way he could actually have a crush on the art geek. That first time with Taylor had felt different to his actual first time with Marlissa. It had felt…more genuine. Ironic as it was, it felt honest. It felt right. But above all, it felt good. These were all the things that Marlissa couldn’t make Chris feel, no matter how much he tried to pretend to himself otherwise.

 

 

 

 

 

Yet in spite of all this, Chris Hobbs did not have feelings for Justin Taylor. It wasn’t possible. Was it?

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…


End Notes:

-This chapter wasn't as long as it could have been, but I couldn't drag it out for too long without it becoming boring. All you readers and reviewers who stick around are goddesses

xoxo

Chapter 10-The day he learned some more by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

Marlissa has a secret, Justin shows Chris something new and exciting, his girlfriend is confused to where they stand and Justin thinks Brian is jealous...

WARNING!!! Hetero action and porny scenes!!!


-Young hands roamed warm bodies. Tongues tasting tongues; the taste of another person. Hot breaths of two mixed together. “Mmm”, Marlissa moaned into her boy’s mouth. “Oh yes, keep doing that”, she breathed as his mouth found its way to her neck. They had been making out and groping for quite a while now, so it was a mutual understanding that sex was next.

 

 

 

 

 

A phone rings, breaking the heated moment, shattering the illusion of a world for just them. “Ugh”, the teenage boy complained. Marlissa sat up and picked up her cell from her bedside table. She looked at the caller id and straightened herself up, smoothing down her hair with her hand, as if the person on the other end of the line would see her. “Hey baby”, she said into the phone. Her bed partner rolled his eyes as he waited impatiently to resume their fun.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what’re ya doing?” Chris asked his girlfriend, not really interested in the response.

 

Marlissa cleared her throat before she began to speak in her most innocent voice. “Oh me? I’m just…reading a book”, she said, trying and failing to sound as nonchalant as possible. Her kissing buddy beside her tried his best not to let out a laugh at her lame excuse, thinking it was best she had given up on wanting to be an actress years ago.

 

 

 

 

 

A frown formed on Chris’ face. His girlfriend was reading an actual book? He must have misheard her. That did not sound right at all. “A book?” he asked incredulously. “You’ve never even touched a book. Not even for school”, he pointed out.

 

 

 

 

 

The girl’s eyes widened, her cheeks growing hot at the sign her boyfriend did not believe her. “Uh. Um I…meant a magazine. Yep, that’s it! I am reading a girly magazine…” she declared in a dodgy salesman kind of voice. It was becoming almost impossible for the boy on her bed not to crack up; this was just too good.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah…right”, Chris said slowly, thinking that the girl sounded odd…like maybe she was trying to cover up something. Eh, Who am I kidding? There’s no way this girl is smart enough to hide anything from anyone, he thought with a shrug. “So, anyway I was just calling to let you know I won’t be able to come over tonight”, he said into the phone casually. “I have plans to hang out with my brother.”

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa’s heart sank with disappointment at this. “Well, um…okay.” She got an idea before he hung up. “But Chris?”

 

A sigh escaped the boy’s lips as he answered, “Yes?”

 

“Can you at least promise to call me tonight instead. You know…just so we can chat. I like being on the phone with you”, the girl said in her sweetest voice.

 

Chris stopped himself from letting out another sigh. “Yeah, I guess. Alright”, he reluctantly agreed. Anything to get her off his case. “Bye”, he said in unaffectionate way and hung up before the insistent girl could say anything more.

 

 

 

 

 

The teenage girl stared at her phone in almost disbelief. “The asshole hung up on me! And he fucking bailed on me! He was supposed to come see me tonight, but the bastard cancelled. He cancelled!” she whined, partly to her guest, partly to herself. Chris’ team mate and friend, Anthony, the very same young man Marlissa claimed to hate with vengeance, sat up slightly and looked at the blonde with a quirked brow.

 

“Now why would you want to hang with him when you could be doing so much more with me?” he said flirtatiously.

 

The response was an exaggerated eye roll. “Pretty sure of yourself, huh?”

 

 

 

 

 

A pair of strong arms reached out and pulled the girl on top of him. “Well I wouldn’t be if you didn’t keep arranging to meet me. And loving every second I make your every desire come true”, he replied huskily.

 

Oh, shit he’s hot…but he is so totally wrong about me! the girl thought, trying her best to hold back a little shudder from the way he made her feel. “Please”, she scoffed. “Get over yourself.”

 

Anthony produced a mischievous smirk that Marlissa loved to see, but would never admit it. “Only if you get under me tonight.”

 

The girl pretended to think it over first before she met the boy’s cheeky smirk with a seductive one of her own. “Well, since I’ve got nothing better to do, and you so clearly don’t…sure. Why don’t you try to see if you really can satisfy all my desires, huh big boy?” she purred.

 

Anthony’s pants grew even tighter around the crotch area than they were when the pair had been playing tonsil hockey earlier. Oh yeah, she’s so crazy about me, he thought with a teenage jock’s cockiness. The boy did not give his secret lover a response with words, but with a searing kiss to her cherry flavoured lips. Mmm, just how I like ‘em.

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa sat up, straddling Anthony’s legs and pulled off her top slowly while Anthony watched eagerly. “Just so we’re clear, nobody can ever find out about this, okay? Especially not Chris”, she warned, giving her horny boy a stern look.

 

Anthony scoffed slightly. “You know you would so love to have me as your ‘beau’. Why should I care if your boyfriend finds out?” he said coolly. As far as he was concerned, nothing was going to stop him from ravishing this willing, sexy girl whenever, where ever.

 

“Oh, please. Don’t give me that ‘I don’t care’ bullshit. You wouldn’t be able to stand it if Chris hated you, and you know it! You don’t want to loose him as much as me, admit it.”

 

The girl was right. Anthony considered Chris one of his best buddies and he did not want to loose that friendship. If that happened, the rest of the team might hate him too, and then he’d have no one. And for what? Some meaningless fun? Well…maybe it wasn’t entirely meaningless, but he couldn’t have his young life ruined by it. “Fine, Yeah, you’re right”, Anthony admitted with a reluctant sigh. “I won’t tell anyone.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Good boy”, Marlissa praised in a sultry voice. She slid her hand slowly down the dark boy’s torso and squeezed his bulge upon reaching it, pulling a hiss of approval from Anthony as he arched his back up in pleasure. “Now why don’t you let me reward you, huh?”  

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Chris did not have time to think more about his girlfriend’s seemingly odd behaviour. He had the house to himself for the evening and he’d invited Justin over. He had to make sure his room was all tidy. Justin had never been to his place before and he wanted to impress him. He was stoked that his friend had agreed to come over when he coolly asked him. It felt like a long while since he’d gotten to meet with the boy, having only seen him twice in the last three weeks. Those meetings had been short, but based on what Justin had said to him on the phone earlier made him sure that this one would be much longer. “Get ready to learn, Hobbs. I am going to be teaching you something very fun today”, he’d said. Chris could hardly wait.

 

 

 

 

 

In the kitchen, the jock made sure there were cold sodas and beer in the fridge for them later. He also checked to see if there was any left over pizza they could have. “Yes!” he cheered to himself, seeing that there was. That time almost four weeks ago now, when the pair had first had sex, Chris quite enjoyed hanging out with Justin afterward. They talked about themselves and joked together. It was surprisingly fun. So Chris wanted to try that again. Make an attempt at actually being friends with Taylor. He wasn’t a half bad guy, and of course easy on the eyes. Plus.

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later, the doorbell sounded through the house, pulling Chris from his daydreaming and sending him straight for the door. He wanted to get the fun he’d been so eagerly anticipating started!

 

Opening the door, Chris’ breath was almost taken away when his eyes were met with a beautiful, smirking blond. Justin looked incredible in a light blue sweater that matched the mesmerising blue of his eyes. Fuck…he’s gorgeous, Chris couldn’t help thinking. I-I mean, he looks okay, I suppose, he quickly corrected himself, as if his jock friends could hear him. “How’s it hanging Taylor?” he greeted casually, stepping aside to invite Justin inside.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Hobbs. Just fine”, Justin returned the greeting. “Now I’m not gonna lie; I think you’re going to have a lot of fun tonight”, the blond told him with a cheeky, slightly cocky smirk. The statement and it’s delivery, along with the look Chris was receiving made his Justin-neglected dick twitch.

 

“What the fuck are we waiting for then? I’m ready to start my lesson, Sir”, Chris said in a sultry voice, with the intent of seducing a horny someone.

 

Is he actually flirting with me? Justin wondered. He quickly shook the thought off and nodded, raking his eyes up and down the handsome football player’s body. “Lead the way. We have a lot of studying to do. And I promise you; it is going to be hard work.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris smiled at Justin’s sexy innuendo and led him up to his bedroom. Turning to face his friend, Chris noticed the bag he was holding. “Whatcha got in there, Taylor?” he asked curiously. He wondered if there would be some fun sex toys in the bag. This wouldn’t be the first time; Chris knew just how fun using toys could be.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smiled at him. A kind of smile that made Chris’ heart beat a little faster. “Supplies to help with our lesson”, the boy explained. Chris nodded, his dick already swelling in anticipation. Justin tossed the bag onto the queen size bed and redirected his attention completely to Chris. “Alright soldier, this study session is going to require you loosing some of those clothes”, he commanded in his best army general voice. The boys cracked up together as Chris began to remove his clothing, starting with his green T-shirt, and stopping at his grey briefs. “Those have gotta go too, private”, Justin ordered, gesturing for his friend to take off the restricting underwear. Chris felt strange being completely naked in front of Justin while he was still fully clothed, but he complied, deciding it would all be worth any awkwardness. “Excellent”, Justin said, pleased.

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching over to take something put of the bag he had brought with him, Justin held a strange thing made out of what Chris surmised was either plastic or rubber, in front of him to inspect it. It had sort of a flashlight shape to it. Whatever the hell it was, it was certainly a sex toy. Goody.

 

“This”, Justin began, showing the object to his friend, “Is a fleshjack. More specifically, the fleshjack ice”, Justin explained. “And we’re going to be using it to practice how to really fuck.” Chris gulped as Justin stepped closer to him. “You ready?” the blue-eyed twink asked him.

 

“Uh…Uh-huh”, he mumbled, trying to calm down his nerves. No matter how fun this might be, Chris still thought it was going to be weird.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just relax”, Justin said, sensing the tension in the other boy. His eyes locked onto Chris’, Justin slowly began to remove his own clothing, revealing his beautiful body. Watching this was enough to make Chris forget about any doubts or nervousness. Those feelings were replaced with pure lust. Once fully naked, Justin stepped even closer to Chris, who desperately wanted to kiss the sense out of him. Chris was pushed back onto his bed, and Justin quickly climbed on to lay next to him. Unable to stop himself, Chris reached over and kissed Justin’s lips with a forceful want. Justin accepted the kiss, and opened his mouth to deepen it, before breaking it off after several short seconds. It was enough to leave Chris wanting more and more and more.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin looked down and was pleased to see the boy was already half erect. He took the organ in need of pleasure in his hand and began pumping. Chris gasped at the sensation and grabbed a hold of Justin’s impressive dick, doing the same thing to him. “Getting hard is the first part”, Justin whispered, his voice even, despite what Chris’ hand was doing to him. Said task was achieved in no time, and Justin rose up onto his knees, gesturing for Chris to do the same. Taking the fleshjack in his hand, Justin brought it over to show his fuck buddy what they would be doing, although Chris could already assume what was going to happen next. “Here, hold it still and watch me for a bit”, Justin said, pressing the toy into the hand of his eager bed mate. Chris did as he was told, and watched with a drooling mouth as Justin fucked into the toy. “Uhhh, see?” Justin groaned. “There are different ways you can fuck an ass”, he explained, still thrusting in and out of the toy.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris was ever so pleased the toy was clear. Watching Justin’s dick go in and out of it was so darn arousing. “You can go hard and fast”, Justin breathed, demonstrating by pumping into the fleshjack the way he described. “Oh yeah, that’s hot”, he moaned. Chris smiled and nodded, his eyes fixed on the delicious display in front of him. “Or, you can fuck deep and slow”, Justin continued after a short while, changing his thrusts to show Chris what he meant. “Yeah, nice”, Justin breathed appreciatively. “You might fuck wildly, almost out of control”, he then said, again demonstrating his words to his ‘student’. “Or, you can pick up an even rhythm and follow it”, he said, creating an interesting rhythm with his hips and pelvis. Chris was salivating and his own cock was leaking at the sound of Justin’s voice and the sight of what was happening. Never before had Chris imagined doing anything so…kinky. It was the most erotic thing he’d ever done so far. More so than actually having sex. This was wild, adventurous and hot. Man, am I fucking glad a flaked on my stupid girlfriend, he decided, moaning softly along with Justin as he watched him move.

 

 

 

 

 

Soon after, Justin took the object in his own hand and pulled out of it, looking at Chris with a devilish smirk. “Your turn”, he whispered, leaning in to say it right into his pal’s ear. Chris shivered at the feel of Justin’s hot breath on the side of his face. He grabbed Justin’s head and pulled him in for a big, open-mouthed kiss. Justin pulled away, smiling still, and Chris could not help but smile right back. He’s so darn cute. And fucking sexy as hell, he thought, no longer trying to deny or push away these thoughts. Not now, when he was harder than he had ever been. Justin held onto the toy with one hand, and onto Chris’ strong shoulder with the other. ”Let me see how you fuck, soldier.” Chris laughed and positioned his dick at the entrance of the strange toy. “Uhhh”, he groaned lightly upon entering it. It was an unusual feeling; not realistic in texture, but still good. He began to move, as Justin had when he first began. Letting the feeling wash over him, Chris closed his eyes and started to pound faster and faster into the fleshjack. “Mmm, ahhh.” Chris barely even noticed that he was moaning at all. He was too focused on his cock.

 

 

 

 

 

“Slow down a bit”, Justin directed. Chris complied “Yeah, that’s it. Nice and slow.” Justin smiled as he watched Chris move. The boy was determined. And it seemed he was becoming a fast learner. Not a surprise, considering Justin had been the one to show him everything he knew so far. He knew just how erotic this was for Chris, having felt the same way when Brian had shown him how to use these for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

After several more minutes of Justin directing Chris on how to ‘screw’ the toy, both had decided they’d had enough. Chris was certainly hungry for something else. While the toy was fun, it was nowhere near as good as the real thing; being inside Justin’s perfect ass. Justin packed the toy away back into his bag and looked at his friend. “Well, Hobbs, I’d say you did fantastically today”, he commented.

 

“Would you say my efforts deserve an award?” Chris asked boldly.

 

Justin smirked and nodded. “And I think I know just the right reward. Why don’t you show me what you’ve learned.”

 

 

 

 

 

This had the young footballer’s heart accelerating in excitement. Finally, he was going to get to fuck Justin again. He’d been craving for this again since right after they did it the first time, to be perfectly honest. “I think that’s a terrific idea”, Chris agreed and practically dived over to ravage the blond’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

On his knees, Justin let Chris fuck him in a more dominant top position to see if he really had learned. He was pleased to discover that he had indeed.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“What got in to you?” Marlissa breathed, lying happily next to her boyfriend. They had just fucked. And it had been awesome! Chris was a real beast! she decided.

 

Chris turned his head to look at her and shrugged. “I’m just good, I guess”, he responded.

 

Since when? his girlfriend thought. “That wasn’t good, baby. It was amazing!”

 

“I’m glad to hear it”, Chris replied, sounding more bored than glad.

 

 

 

 

 

It hadn’t been easy to squeeze his eyes shut and pretend he was with Justin rather than his squealing, annoying girlfriend. The noises she was making…ugh. And no matter what anyone else tried to say, a vagina was no ass. As far as Chris was concerned, nothing compared to Justin Taylor’s first class bubble butt. He knew Marlissa had been getting fed up with him, especially when he didn’t call the way he promised the night before. So when she demanded he come over today and have sex with her, Chris thought, why not try out what I learned yesterday on her. See if it can make chicks go crazy too. It was actually funny to know it did. But pleasing Marlissa wasn’t exactly important to Chris. The only thing that mattered was that as long as he was with her, no one would suspect anything was up. And poor Marlissa had no idea…

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the girl was feeling quite confused. The whole reason she had been fooling around with Anthony was because she thought Chris wasn’t all that good in the sack. That, and he’d been getting more and more distant. It seemed he didn’t care about her anymore. When Marlissa was with Anthony, he actually gave her his full attention. He never drifted off to somewhere in his head, or appeared bored when with her. It was as if his sole purpose was to attend to her every need and desire. He could talk the talk, and walk the walk, proving himself every time they met up. As much as Marlissa hated to acknowledge it, she actually felt special for once, being with Anthony. He made her feel like the most magnificent creature on the earth. She liked being made to feel that way. Chris never made her feel like that. If she was honest, Marlissa had been thinking about dumping him for a couple weeks, but she could not help but hope that he would come around and things would start to get better. She was not the brightest spark, but she did know when a guy wasn’t interested. But maybe this was just how Chris worked. Played the ‘hard to get’ guy that needed to be tamed.

 

 

 

 

 

The way Chris fucked her that night, Marlissa began to doubt all the things she’d been thinking about him. Perhaps she was wrong, and he really did want her after all. But, perhaps not. There were always ‘buts’ and ‘maybes’ in high school and in teenager’s lives. Always doubts and second guesses. Some kids had their whole entire futures planned out for them. Some had mommy and daddy and butt loads of money to depend on. For others, it was not quite as simple. Some kids, no matter who wealthy or not their families were, had to work hard and for a long time to accomplish anything at all. Even if that accomplishment was simply making a relationship work. Marlissa was no longer sure why she continued to try with Chris when it seemed he never tried with her. Truth was, that hurt. The girl always put up this complete bitch front to scare people off and appear invincible, but like all women to some extent, there laid a fragile child, afraid of getting hurt. She had thought she had to stay with Chris because they were supposed to be forever. Because the most popular girl in school was always supposed to date the football captain. Turns out, life is not the way it is in Hollywood films. Maybe Chris and Marlissa were not meant for each other after all.

 

But maybe we are…

 

Never before had the young lady been so confused!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Daph, I think Brian is jealous of me fooling around with Chris. He’s actually jealous! About me!” Justin rambled excitedly to the girl sitting across from him in the diner booth. It was a Saturday, and the pair decided to hang out on Liberty Avenue together during the day before Justin went out with ‘the guys’ in the night. “He so cares about me!” Justin sing-songed.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne laughed at her best friend’s excitement. “That is so hot. He wants you all to himself”, she giggled. “Nobody better touch my man!” she said in a deep, booming voice and waving her finger about to show attitude, in a hilarious attempt at imitating Brian.

 

 

 

 

 

This got Justin laughing even more. “He’d never admit it in words, but he so knows I’m his and he’s mine”, he said smugly. “You know when I told him about the last time I was with Chris, he just grabbed me and kissed me for dear life and fucked the hell out of me. He’s never been that way, Daph. It was like he was trying to prove that no one could be as good as him. To make me only want him.”

 

 

 

 

 

“And you do only want him…right, Jus?” Daphne questioned.

 

Justin frowned slightly at her. “Of course. Who else could there possibly be? There’s only one Brian”, he responded.

 

 

 

 

 

A small sigh escaped Daphne’s lips. “So Chris means nothing at all to you, then?” she pressed.

 

“Daph, what are you getting at?” Justin was beginning o grow impatient. But so was Daphne.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just answer the question”, she demanded.

 

Justin rolled his eyes. “Ugh, fine! We’re kind of friends and we have fun together, but that’s all. I don’t feel anything for him. And he doesn’t either. Why does it matter?”

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure about that? Do you really know for sure that he doesn’t like you?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Why would he like me? There’s no way”, Justin responded.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne was not about to give up. “How do you know that, Justin?! Have you ever asked him? Has he straight up told you he feels nothing for you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, I haven’t asked him! I’ve never had a reason to. Because I know he doesn’t. He doesn’t need to tell me. Daph, why can’t you just let this go?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Because you won’t face the truth. He looks at you all the time like you’re the most magnificent thing he’s ever seen. I’m telling you, Justin, he likes you! Whether he knows it or not, he likes you! And if you don’t feel the same way, I don’t know what’s gonna happen. It could be bad”, she insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose for a brief second. “Look, Daphne, I don’t know what you think you’re seeing, but I’m not buying it. Nothing is going to happen at all because nobody likes anybody. Please just give this a rest! I’m tired of hearing it. Chris knows what’s going on with us. So give it up, okay?!” Justin pleaded his case.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne decided to take pity on her friend and give in. At least for now. “Okay, okay fine. But when he starts acting all in love with you, don’t say I didn’t tell you so.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. Down, girl”, Justin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

There was no possible explanation as to why Chris would like Justin. It just wasn’t…it couldn’t be true…

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…  


 

End Notes:

-And indeed, he did learn some more ;)

xoxo

Chapter 11-The day things started to change by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

A secret comes out, Chris begins to grow more comfortable with himself, he and Justin take it even further and Brian does not like Hobs being with his Sunshine anymore...


The car bumped around as two teenagers ravaged each other’s faces inside the vehicle. “Oh baby”, Anthony yelled as Marlissa…did things to him.

 

“Shut up, you idiot!” she scolded. “We’re not exactly in a private place. Do you want someone to see us?!”

 

The handsome dark skinned boy raised his brows and responded cheekily, “Well…”

 

This was punished with a hard smack on the thigh from a unamused Marlissa. “You jerk!” And yet, she continued to…do things to him.

 

 

 

 

 

Unbeknownst to the pair of horny kids, they had been spotted. Several meters away, gossip queen of St James Academy and Anthony’s neighbour, Anastasia Samuels had been watching the pair fool around in the jock’s car for a few minutes. They may have thought they were alone and secluded in the almost always deserted back street, but boy were they dead wrong. Anastasia frantically told her friends the juiciest news ever and her cell phone. “Oh my gosh, you guys! They’re like all over each other. It’s totally wrong…and hot! Mmm mmm! Chris would have a total fit if he found out his buddy was on, or rather in his girl, haha!” she gushed. “You know, I think school is going to be very interesting tomorrow”, she told her giggling friends, taking out her camera to take several snap shots, and even some video footage of the naughty scene. These teens would not be getting away with their secret after all… 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Young Mr. Hobbs was greeted with several strange looks, giggles and whispers as he walked into school the next morning. What the fuck is wrong with them? He thought, his heart pounding as his mind flashed over the only thing it could possibly be. They knew about him fooling around with Taylor. The kid had told everybody, and now they all knew he wasn’t who they thought he was. Now they thought he was a freak. This was Taylor’s plan all along! He angrily decided. Marching down the halls, intent on confronting the blond, Chris was intercepted by Jonah and Nick. “Not now!” he huffed at them. It seemed the pair were on a mission as they did not leave their friend alone as demanded. Jonah grabbed Chris’s arm and steered him in a different direction while Nick told him, “There’s something you need to see, buddy. But I don’t think you’re going to like it.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris gulped nervously. Were there pictures of him and Taylor? Was that what everyone was whispering and laughing about? He let himself be led over to the group’s usual table, where a laptop was set up, a colourful webpage open on the screen. Chris swore he never felt his heart pound so hard in his entire life that he was sure was about to end. That all changed when he saw what the whole fuss was apparently about. The webpage was entitled ‘Sneaky Little Cheaters’ and was splattered with pictures of his girlfriend Marlissa and his friend Anthony making out and apparently doing so much more in a car. Chris felt so much relief wash over and through every cell in his body that he thought he might just go ahead and die anyway. At least it would not be because everyone knew about him. Instead, they all knew about them; the ‘sneaky little cheaters’. The jock almost laughed at how ironic it was. So it seemed Marlissa had a dirty little secret of her own. Like boyfriend like girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

A lot of thoughts and emotions went through Chris as he scrolled through all of the incriminating pictures, but jealousy and sadness were not among them. Of course Marlissa was cheating on him. Chris was distant and unaffectionate, and Anthony was always oh so smooth with the ladies. By the looks of things, they were really into each other. Go figure, he thought, once believing that his friend and girlfriend hated each other’s guts. But I can’t believe Tony would betray me like that, he decided. He did not care what Marlissa did, but he and Anthony were supposed to be friends. They were supposed to have each other’s backs. Apparently not! The jock looked up at his other friends that were standing around him, carefully watching his every reaction. “Who posted this?” he asked them.

 

 

 

 

 

A surprised look registered on the football players’ faces. This was apparently not what they had been expecting to hear from their friend. Jonah shrugged while other boys simply shook their heads. “No one knows for sure, man. My guess is Anastasia, though. This is so something that chick would do. Better that she caught them though, right?” Nick said.

 

Chris nodded. “Yeah, I guess it is. I wouldn’t want to be strung along.”

 

 

 

 

 

That was the moment the whispers got louder, so much so that Chris could make out some of what was being said. Things like, “How can she even show her face?”, or, “Is that what it’s like being popular? Having friends who stab you in the back?”, or, “Chris must be so embarrassed.”

 

Hah, Chris thought. What did he have to be embarrassed about? He hadn’t been caught out doing something he shouldn’t have been. His so called buddy had been. It was obvious why the whispers grew. Miss Marlissa had arrived. Chris turned around to see her standing by herself, looking awkward, embarrassed and humiliated. Sure, Chris did not like the girl, but he never wanted for her to be humiliated. Their eyes met, Marlissa’s glistened with unshed tears, before she ran off. Chris stood up to go after her, when he spotted Anthony, looking at him guiltily. Chris shook his head at the boy and followed to where Marlissa had gone off too.

 

 

 

 

 

“Marlissa”, he said once he found her.

 

“Go away. You hate me, and I am not in the mood to hear it now!” she cried.

 

Chris sat down next to her and said, “No. I’m not going away. And I don’t hate you.”

 

Marlissa slowly lifted her head to look at the boy, “Y-you don’t?”

 

“No, I don’t. I’m not happy about what you did, but I get why you did it. I’ve been a shit boyfriend”, Chris admitted. “I’m sorry about that. You deserve someone better. We should have ended this a while ago.”

 

The girl nodded and responded, “Yeah, maybe. I just didn’t want to believe it was over”, she explained, sniffling. “You deserve someone better than me, but I doubt that’s possible”, she joked.

 

The pair laughed softly together. “Sorry it had to come out like this, but at least we don’t have to pretend anymore”, Chris said.

 

Marlissa sniffed and sadly nodded. “I’m sorry, Chris. About everything. Lying and cheating and being a snotty bitch.”

 

Chris shook his head, “Don’t be sorry. I don’t hate you for all that. Let’s just call it friends?” he offered and held his hand out for the girl to shake. She took it, confirming their relationship’s end. More relief.

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple more minutes of sitting together, Chris got up and walked to a spot in which a huge crowd of people would see him. “Alright, all you shitholes listen up!” he called, gaining the attention of his peers. “Which ever one of you dickheads is responsible for the webpage is gonna shut it down, and here’s why; those are my friends in those pictures and I don’t like anyone messing with my friends. I also don’t like people being in my business. Everybody got that?!” he announced. The high schoolers responded in way that let Chris know he was understood loud and clear.

 

 

 

 

 

Anthony walked up to Chris as soon as he was done speaking. “Hey dude, I gotta talk to you.” Chris turned around and looked at the boy expectantly. “I’m sorry about that, man. I never meant-”, Anthony began.

 

He was cut off by Chris, who interrupted him, saying, “For me to find out? Yeah, I’m sure you didn’t, bud.

 

“Oh come one, man. Don’t be like that, Hobbs”, Anthony protested to his teammate’s anger.

 

“Like what? You were supposed to be my friend, dude! Friends don’t bang each other’s girlfriends behind their backs.”

 

Anthony sighed and nodded, his head hanging. “I know, man. I’m a jerk. I wasn’t thinking. I shouldn’t have done that to you. It’s just…I really like her, you know?”

 

Chris watched Anthony’s face and knew that his words were genuine. “Look, I was a shit boyfriend to her and she needed someone else. Things weren’t working out between us for a while, and this actually gave me an excuse to break up with her. But that doesn’t mean we’re cool. We won’t be for a while, man”, he said.

 

Anthony nodded again. “Yeah, I know. It sucks, though. Would you kill me if I asked her out for real?”

 

“No, go ahead. Do what you want”, Chris responded before walking back to his other friends. It was true; Anthony had given him the reason he’d been looking for to break things off with Marlissa for good. He was now free from her, and still nobody would suspect a thing from him. It was actually rather fantastic.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Daphne and Justin stood among the teenagers that watched and listened on as Chris Hobbs told them how it was going to be. Justin was surprised that Chris would stand up for Marlissa and Anthony like that, especially after what had happened. The entire school had been emailed a link to the webpage, which meant everyone had seen it. Yet, Chris seemed angry that his ‘friends’ had been victimised. It was quite interesting. “Wow, I can’t believe he did that”, Justin said to Daphne after everyone went back to their usual business.

 

“Yeah, me neither”, Daphne agreed. “I didn’t know he was such a good friend. Maybe that’s what being on a team does to you, I suppose. Although not in Anthony’s case, I suppose”, she figured.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin thought about it for a brief moment. “Do you think, maybe Hobbs knew about them? That’s why he was all cool to stand up for them?” he suggested.

 

Daphne turned to him. “You know, it is possible. Maybe he felt guilty for fucking around on ‘Miss big tits’, so he was cool with her fucking around on him with someone else”, she replied. She perked up, “Oh, oh, or maybe they had an agreement all along! Maybe she knew about Chris all along!”

 

Justin shook his head as he chuckled at his friend’s crazy ideas. “No way, Daph. You really imagine the most outrageous things. That boy is so far in the closet, I think it’s going to take an entire rescue team to get him out.” That set the pair off into a fit of laughter, Chris glancing over at the pair, his heart warming upon laying his eyes on the beautiful blond boy.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The next couple of weeks were a blast for Chris. He was so completely relieved being freed from Marlissa’s shiny chains around him. Slowly, he had patched things up with Anthony, as did the rest of the team. It was great to know the team were on his side. Perhaps they really were true friends. That did not change the fact that Justin wanted to protect his secret with everything he had. The secrecy was part of the whole appeal. It made it all that more sexy and erotic. However, it was not only that.

 

 

 

 

 

In fact, Chris really did like Justin. His feelings for him had been developing and deepening each time he thought about him and especially when he saw him. They hadn’t only been fooling around in recent times. The boys had actually been hanging out. And neither boy could quite believe how much fun they actually did have together. Justin made Chris feel so darn good. He gave him extreme pleasure and became a good friend that he enjoyed spending time with. Somehow he knew that Justin liked hanging out with him as well. What he didn’t know was how much Justin enjoyed being in control of the sexual relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

There was one thing other thing that came about whenever the jock’s thoughts flashed over Justin. Fear. Indeed, Christopher Hobbs did not only like Justin Taylor, but he was afraid of him, scared to be near him, yet that was all he wanted. Perhaps the fear was a part of it also, because Chris was happiest when he was with the young artist. He enjoyed their jokes, conversations about their lives and hopeful futures, seeing Justin’s drawings, and even just sitting together in comfortable silence. Chris could not deny it was not just the sex that kept him tied to Taylor; it was much more than that now. It was a real friendship that even Justin could not deny.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris had never felt closer to anyone that he did to Justin. But he wanted to be closer, now. He enjoyed fucking Taylor, but now he felt ready to try something else. Something new to him. Something scary. He wanted to have Justin Taylor inside of him. This realisation occurred to Chris half way into the two weeks after his breakup with Marlissa and of course scared him. Was he gay? Wanting a dick up your ass was only something gays did, right? And Chris certainly was not…was he? It really made Chris wonder about himself. So…what if…just by some kind of hypothetical chance or whatever…maybe just maybe I do like guys? What if I am more like Taylor than I think…what if he already knows that?…what if? In the end, it didn’t matter to the boy. He had been very good at giving in to his desires the past year. So what if he gave in to another one? He knew Justin would make it good; he always makes him feel good. Who the hell cares if I want to be fucked?! If I want something in my ass, I’m gonna do it. And If it like, then so what! he decided.

 

 

 

 

 

On Friday, when the pair were playing pool down in the den of Chris’ impressive home, the boy finally gathered up the courage to ask Justin for what he wanted. He cleared his throat and swallowed, feeling it go dry. “So, Taylor, I-uh…was thinkin’ that next time, like maybe soon, we could uh…try something a little different”, he started off.

 

Justin shrugged as he took his next shot, missing it by that much. “Damn! Sure, Hobbs. What do you have in mind?” he asked, turning to him.

 

Chris let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head with his left hand. “Uh…well…it’s um…k-kinda new to me, b-but I-uh want to um…give it a go…”

 

Raising his brow at the stuttering football player, Justin let out a small, amused laugh. “Yeah, so it’s new. I can tell by the way you’re sputtering over you’re words there, Hobbs”, he joked lightly, causing his friend to turn crimson. “Just calm down, okay”, Justin laughed. “Whatever it is, I’m not going to laugh at you or anything. Just tell me what you wanna do, though, ‘cause I am not a mind reader.”

 

 

 

 

 

Taking a moment to collect himself, Chris took a deep breath before turning back to Justin to straight up be a man and tell him what he wanted from him. “Okay…Taylor, I want you to fuck me”, he told his unsuspecting friend, surprised at how his voice remained so clear through the entire sentence.

 

That declaration stopped Justin dead in his tracks. He was so stunned that he messed up his next shot. “You…uh, you want me to…” he asked, needing to be sure he heard correctly and that Chris was not joking. The jock’s nod confirmed to Justin what he needed to know. “Well, shit I wasn’t expecting that one, Hobbs. No wonder you were nervous to tell me”, the blond said.

 

Chris could not meet Justin’s eyes as he asked tentatively, “Does that mean you don’t want to…?”

 

“No, that’s not what I mean, Chris. I’m just surprised, that’s all. I’d be happy to introduce you into the world of being a bottom, Mr. Hobbs.” Justin assured his nervous friend. Chris laughed at his remark, relaxing a bit. “So, when did you have in mind?”

 

 

 

 

 

“How about tomorrow? I’ll have the house to myself again. We’ll have all day”, Chris told him.

 

Justin nodded. “Perfect. Although I don’t think we’ll be needing all day”, he said in a joking manner.

 

Chris nodded and laughed at him, going red again. If I have anything to say about it, we will be fucking all day, Taylor, he secretly decided.

 

 

 

 

 


 

       

 

 

 

Saturday. 1pm. A knock at the door. A young man bursting with anticipation bolts over to answer the door. He’s here. It’s time. Time everything changed. Hopefully for the better.

 

 

 

 

 

The boys had drinks of water before they journeyed upstairs, to the bedroom in which they would do something very new to both of them. Not only had Chris never bottomed before, Justin had never topped before. He had hopped all along that his first top would be with Brian. Brian had been the one to teach Justin how to fuck with that fun sex toy. And then Justin taught Chris. He supposed Chris would do for his first top. The boy was eager to learn, after all. This time they would be learning together.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as the bedroom door was locked, the boys fell into each other’s arms and began kissing, their tongues tasting each other’s warm mouths. They pulled off their clothing whilst continuing to make out with heated desire. Once entirely free of their clothing, Justin gently pushed Chris down onto the bed. He pulled away from his friend’s mouth and whispered, “Lie back.” Chris complied, his eyes locked onto Justin’s as he moved. Justin then moved up so that he was on top of Chris, their erections brushing with the movement. Chris gasped in pleasure at this while Justin groaned, smiling at his friend once they were face to face. Shit, there’s that dazzling smile, Chris thought in wonderment as he admired Justin’s beauty. Justin leaned down to kiss Chris again before pulling away and reaching over to grab a condom.

 

 

 

 

 

As Justin opened it, he watched his friend’s face. “You sure you want to do this?” he asked for assurance. He wanted his friend to be completely comfortable with this experience.

 

Chris looked at him and nodded. “Hmm mmm. C-can I put it on you?” he asked in reference to the condom. Justin raised his eyebrows, impressed that Chris was asking for what he wanted, even if it was with obvious nervousness. He supposed he shouldn’t be surprised by anything from this boy anymore, which was good; it meant that he was getting more comfortable with himself. Justin handed the opened condom to his fuck buddy who reached down to put it on Justin’s impressive arousal. They met eyes and shared a smile when the task was done.

 

 

 

 

 

“Now, I’m going to have to open you up first, okay? Otherwise it’s gonna hurt more than it already will”, Justin informed him.

 

Chris nodded with a gulp. “H-how much is this going to hurt?” he asked.

 

“I’m not gonna lie, it’ll hurt like hell at first, but it will get better once you relax and get into it, I promise. Don’t worry, Hobbs. I’ll take good care of you and your tight ass”, he said in a light hearted manner, making Chris smile.

 

Justin spent the next few minutes opening Chris up with lubed fingers. At first, Chris did not seem to like having anything up there at all, but he listened to Justin’s soothing voice and encouraging words, asking him to open up for him. Hell, at this point, Chris would’ve done anything Justin asked of him. After a while, the fingers started to feel good rather than uncomfortable and Chris began to push back, signalling to Justin that he was ready.

 

 

 

 

 

Lathering his sheathed cock with more lube, Justin positioned himself at Chris’s entrance and looked at him. “Ready?” he asked.

 

“Ready”, Chris confirmed, bracing himself as best he could.

 

Slowly, Justin pushed inside, feeling Chris grip onto his arms tightly as he cried out. “You okay?” Justin asked his friend, coaxing him into opening his eyes to look at him.

 

“You weren’t kidding, Taylor. It hurts like fucking hell!” Chris responded honestly.

 

Justin nodded in understanding. “Yeah, I know. Just relax for me, okay? I’ll go real slow. You’ll be fine”, he assured him.

 

Chris believed and trusted him completely in that moment. “Okay”, he croaked out. With that, Justin pushed in all the way and began to move in and out very slowly, as promised.

 

“Fuck, you’re so tight”, Justin breathed. Chris was pleased that Justin seemed to be enjoying himself.

 

 

 

 

 

After a while, Chris truly did begin to relax. Pain turned into pleasure and discomfort turned into enjoyment as Justin fucked Chris with care. “Uhhh, yeah”, Chris moaned. Justin smiled, glad that hid friend was finally beginning to see just how great bottoming was. They shared some messy kisses as Chris was feeling better and better. “Oh! Ohh, fuck!” he cried out when Justin hit his prostate. He started jerking his own dick and several thrusts later, both boys were crying out in release. Justin fell on top of Chris, who lightly held on to him. They had never done it like this; face to face in the missionary position. Having Justin on top of him, Chris wondered why not; it was glorious! No wonder people liked having dicks up their asses so much, because it was excellent. Chris had never experienced something so intense, or so personal. He was glad he could share this with Justin.

 

 

 

 

 

Slowly, Justin lifted himself up and pulled out of a sweaty, sated Chris, discarding the condom and laying back down next to his friend. “So, how did you find it?” he asked, genuinely curious. For him it had been great. He now understood why Brian loved fucking him so much. An ass was so tight and hot, and it was so fun to make a bottom moan and lose all control to pleasure.

 

“It was so damn good, Taylor. I’m glad we did it”, Chris admitted breathlessly.

 

Justin reached over and patted Chris on the arm. “Yeah, so am I, Hobbs”, he agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

The two friends lay together in happy silence for the next several minutes, their minds going over how much they each enjoyed the experience.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“So, tell me about the recent adventures of Justin Taylor”, Brian said in a grand voice, making Justin giggle. Brian loved Justin’s cute little laughs at his stupid jokes. It was late Sunday afternoon, and Justin had gone home with Brian from the Diner, both of them hoping for some fun. They were standing in the kitchen together.  

 

“Well…I topped someone”, Justin said, trying his best to sound nonchalant as he ate a grape.

 

 

 

 

 

That certainly grabbed Brian’s attention. “No shit. My little Sunshine got to be a top”, he mused, covering the slight jealousy he felt at the news. Even though he almost never bottomed and wasn’t planning on doing it for Justin anytime soon, deep in the back of his mind, he always hoped that he would be Justin’s first for everything. Now, it seemed not. “So who was the lucky ass?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Chris Hobbs”, Justin told him. Instantly, Brian felt his jealousy grow. It was a strong, ugly feeling that he did not like. Jealousy was for lesbians- he did not do jealousy. This was one of the reasons Brian kept himself away from relationships of any kind. He did not want any man to do this to him; make him feel things he wasn’t used to feeling. That was all Justin ever did, one of the exact reasons Brian just couldn’t push him away. “He was a bottom virgin and asked me to fuck him”, Justin explained.

 

 

 

 

 

This did not sit well with Brian. Shit. If that kid had never bottomed before and Justin was the one to take his ass virginity, Brian knew what that would mean. It meant that the kid was going to fall in love with him, the same way Justin did with him. That was not right; no one else was supposed to be in love with his Sunshine, no one. Because maybe just maybe Justin would start to reciprocate those feelings and ditch Brian for the other idiot. What the fuck would he want with some dumb kid when he has the fucking King of Liberty Avenue?! He wondered angrily. That very thought itself made him angry as well. Brian Kinney was not supposed to have thoughts like that. Nobody ‘had’ him. He didn’t belong to anyone…well, except for Justin. Shit, what has this kid done to me? Am I turning into a damn lesbian?! “When are you going to dump that jerk already? Why spend time getting down and dirty with him when you could be doing just that with me?” he asked, inching closer and closer to the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t exactly dump him. There’s nothing to dump. It’s not like he’s my boyfriend or anything”, Justin said hurriedly.

 

Brian watched the blond as he spoke. Fuck. Was he right about all that feeling shit? “Don’t tell me, you like him now”, Brian said.

 

Justin looked up abruptly and frowned. “What?! No! No way. We don’t like each other! We’re just friends, that’s all”, he insisted.

 

Brian was having none of it. “No fucken’ way, you’ve actually come to like the dork. After you said you’d be careful. And I had such high hope for you as a homosexual”, Brian said, shaking his head.

 

“Brian! I don’t…Well, I don’t know if I…maybe I do kinda…but not really! Okay, only a little”, Justin admitted.

 

Brian turned and began to walk towards the bedroom. “Typical teenagers. Lose your virginities to each other and you think you’re in love”, he said as he walked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin followed him. “Oh, now who said anything about love? I do not love Chris Hobbs, and I never will. So, I kinda like him more than I thought, and maybe he likes me more than I thought, but it’s not anything big and it’s not going to go anywhere”, Justin insisted strongly. “And I lost my virginity to YOU, not him. I don’t want to be with Hobbs, Brian. I want to be with you.” Brian stopped moving. Oh this was too perfect. The kid had started again with his whole, “I love you forever, Brian!” bullshit. Served him right for getting involved with a teenager.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian turned to Justin, his beautiful face destroying his resolve to tell the kid to shut the fuck up. Instead he marched up to him and kissed the living daylights out of him. This was the way it always went when Justin told Brian about his times with the football player. It started out being hot to hear his stories, but Brian didn’t think it would last or progress at all. Now someone else was fucking his Sunshine’s ass, giving and receiving pleasure from the perfect boy. “Forget that loser”, Brian whispered, breaking his lips away from Justin’s. “Be here, now. Be mine. Be with me”, he murmured, pressing his forehead against Justin’s as he began to undo the younger man’s pants.

 

“Brian”, Justin breathed as he reached over to undo Brian’s, letting himself be pulled into the bedroom where he was fucked passionately again and again.

 

 

 

 

 

For the next several hours, Brian kept on finding more and more ways to make Justin moan and scream out his name, and only his. Maybe from now on, it would be the only name on his mind. Even if he was having sex with someone else, Brian wanted Justin to be thinking of him and how he knows just how to please him, satisfying him completely, yet leaving him wanting more. “Ohhh!” they yelled out together, reaching climax at its highest possible point at the same time. They did not even stop to eat dinner; the sex was just too damn good to stop, even after hours on end.

 

 

 

 

 

Multiple orgasms later, Justin fell asleep in Brian’s warm, strong and comfy arms as the older man gently stroked the blond’s smooth back. What’s happening to me? Brian again wondered about himself. He wasn’t sure when he’d become so possessive or jealous. Or when he’d come to believe Justin to be his, or himself to be Justin’s. He was not sure about anything when it came to the beautiful young man sleeping in his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

All except for one definite thing; Brian wanted Justin in his life and he was afraid to lose him.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…


 

End Notes:

-I promise, no more hetero action from here on out! Whoop whoop!

xoxo

Chapter 12-The day everything turned to shit by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

-The boys grow closer as Brian grows more jealous. Chris becomes curious about Liberty Avenue...


“I am so going to get you for that!” Justin called, running after Chris with a massive water balloon. The friends had been hanging out for hours, having the absolute time of their lives. They laughed and hooted as they chased each other around Chris’ backyard with water balloons, soaking from head to toe.

 

 

 

 

 

Afterward, they spent a full hour in bed, pleasuring each other playfully. Once they had finished yet another round of sex, Chris laid back in his bed, his arms behind his head. The boy couldn’t remember any other time where he felt so content. This is the life, he thought, pleased. Ever since he’d bottomed for Justin, the pair had been spending more and more time together, keeping up their secret rendezvous. Chris wouldn’t have it any other way. He loved hanging out and fucking around with the hot blond laying next to him. In fact, the more they hung out, the harder it became to deny his feelings for his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes, Chris even felt himself missing Justin when he wasn’t around. If he had it his way, they’d spend all day, every day together. Chris had already admitted to himself that Justin was his best friend. Yet, he still could not admit that his feelings for the boy ran deeper. Much, much deeper. At least, not out loud. In his dreams, he could think and say what ever he wanted. As long as nobody else knew about it.

 

 

 

 

 

But there was something else Chris wanted to know. Something he’d been dying to ask Justin. He knew that Justin went to gay bars and dance clubs, and hung around with people just like him. This had Chris curious about what it was like. Not that he really was like those people, or anything. As the weeks went on, however, Chris had slowly been able to admit to himself that perhaps he was more like ‘those people’ than he realised.  

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Jus?”, he asked, finally garnering the courage to ask his friend what he really wanted to know.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin turned his head to look at the other boy. “Yeah?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris hesitated for a second, before deciding to continue on. “Tell about what it’s like…uh, you know…the places you hang out…the places you’ve mentioned before…” he said with uncertainty.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled over to face his friend. “You mean Liberty Avenue?” he asked. Chris nodded in confirmation. “It’s great there. I’ve always felt totally free to be my real self there. My full self”, Justin told the other boy, who listened to him with rapt interest. “I usually only hang out at three specific places there, though”, he continued. “The Liberty Diner, where I work, a dance club called Babylon and a bar called Woody’s. Those are the usual places my friends like to go to, and they are the ones who introduced me into the whole ‘world of the homos’ in the first place!”

 

 

 

 

 

The two friends shared a little laugh together at this statement. “Is it fun there?” Chris asked, although he bet he already knew the answer, Truth be told, he just wanted to keep hearing Justin’s voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“I always manage to have a blast”, Justin responded. “Drinking and dancing and…hooking up.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris raised his brows with surprise and intrigue. “You hook up with guys there?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded. “Well, yeah, sometimes. I don’t hook up with too many guys a lot, though. I’m no slut”, Justin said, letting out a small laugh at the end to make sure Chris know what he was saying was light hearted. “I usually just fool around with Brian, though. He is the master if sex, after all.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Brian, huh? That’s the older guy you told me about a little while ago, right?” Chris pried.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s the one”, Justin said, nodding. “Just don’t let him hear you say ‘older’. He’d flip”, Justin joked.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris rolled over this time, completely facing his bed companion. “So, is he your boyfriend?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin snorted. “Ha! I wish! Brian doesn’t do boyfriends, or relationships.”

 

 

 

 

 

“But he seems to like having you around if he keeps fucking you, then”, Chris commented.

 

 

 

 

 

“He says he doesn’t care about me all the time, but I know better”, Justin said with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. “I think he’s totally in love with me.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris was silent for a second before asking, “And…do you love him?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, yeah. I do”, Justin admitted with a light shrug.

 

 

 

 

 

The jock felt his heart sink upon hearing Justin’s confession. “Does he know about us…fooling around and all?” he asked, doing his best to mask the vulnerability he felt in that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded. “He does. I tell him about it all.”

 

 

 

 

 

This surprised Chris. “What does he think?” he asked with genuine interest.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, he thinks it’s hot”, Justin said, deciding to leave out how jealous and possessive Brian had gotten over the last month each time he mentioned Chris. He also decided not to tell his friend about Brian telling him to end his thing with Chris. He figured that would be too weird to explain. “He’s proud of me for accomplishing every teenage gay boy’s ultimate fantasy”, he said instead, deciding to continue the light mood the pair had between them.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris laughed. “Getting the football captain into the sack? I guess that would be a fantasy for most gays guys.” The friends shared more laughs together as they continues to converse and learn about each other.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Brian honked his horn at Justin to let him know he was there. He watched impatiently as he chatted with another guy from his school. A moment later Justin walked over to the curb and got in Brian’s jeep. “Thanks for picking me up”, the boy said to him as he fastened his seatbelt.

 

 

 

 

 

In stead of responded, Brian sped away immediately once Justin had safely done up his seatbelt. “So who was that you were talking to?” Brian asked casually.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, that was Chris”, Justin answered.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian fought the urge to snarl in anger. “I thought you were going to see less of that guy?”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin shook his head. “That’s what you told me to do, Brian. I never said I would actually do it”, he said. “I’ve actually been hanging out with him more.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, so you deliberately disobeyed me, did you?” Brian said, a gleam in his eye as he smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin looked at the mischievous look on Brian’s handsome face and returned the smirk. “Yeah. I’ve been real naughty. Do I need to be punished?” he said with a mixture of playfulness and flirtatiousness.

 

 

 

 

 

“If you’ve been naughty, young man…I need to punish you for hours”, Brian said, just as playfully and just as flirtatiously.

 

 

 

 

 

The blond feigned a dramatic sigh, before smiling widely. “Lucky me! I can’t wait!” he said, licking his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian felt his dick getting harder by the second as they spoke, aroused by all the things he wanted to do to Justin that evening. Perhaps then the would lose interest in his phony football friend.  

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

What the hell am I doing here?, Chris asked himself as he stood on the corner of Liberty Avenue. He gaped as he watched drag queens and transvestites strut by him, and gay couples holding hands and making out on the street. He certainly knew why Justin had said he always felt free to be himself here. No one seemed to care who was watching them all dressed up like a girl or kissing a dude here. In fact, the people here seemed to lavish it. They were all smiling and laughing. All of the people he saw looked like they were having the time of their lives, and they were only walking down the street! He was passed by a large man clad in leather and studs holding hands with a significantly smaller guy wearing a bright pink feather boa and a glittery blue shirt that looked like it belonged on a Barbie doll. This place sure is kooky!

 

 

 

 

 

After hearing about how fun Liberty Avenue was from Justin, Chris had finally worked up the nerve come and check it out. He wasn’t sure what he was expecting, but he wasn’t expecting anything so intense! Feeling uncomfortable, the teenager was just about ready to call it quits and run back home when he saw a sign that said ‘Woody’s’. Remembering that Justin had mentioned he often frequented the joint, he decided to man up and walk in. He even hoped he’d see Justin there. Anything was possible at this point.

 

 

 

 

 

Making his decision, Chris quickly crossed the road and pushed open the door of the bar. Sure enough, as soon as he entered, he saw two guys passionately locking lips. They looks as if they were trying to eat each other. A familiar laugh redirected his attention right over to the bar. It was Justin! And he was with someone. The man that sometimes picked Justin up from school. Must be Brian, he thought, feeling odd in his stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

The man noticed Chris staring at them and gave him a serious look that reminded Chris of the looks he and his team mates would give the other teams they were playing, as if to say ‘game on.’ This confused the boy until he watched the man pull Justin towards him, capturing his plump pink lips with his own. Chris stared on, flustered while Brian gave his Justin’s mouth a thorough swiping with his tongue.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris felt as if his blood had turned into lava as it boiled in his veins. He swore he could hear it happening. A painful stabbing sensation griped his gut, like an acid coated knife was being plunged into him. Though his blood ran hot, he felt his heart freeze over after it had been melted by the lava within him. He had never felt so sick in his life. This was what true jealously felt like. Unable to stand the sickening sight any longer, Chris growled and turned to leave, slamming into the bar’s class collector as he moved. A loud crash sounded in the air as the empty bottles and glasses the Woody’s employee had been holding fell to the ground due to the force Chris had rammed into him with. Chris looked at the shattered shards of glass on the ground, reflecting how they mirrored his own painful insides in that moment. His body was a confliction, burning and freezing all at once.

 

 

 

 

 

He was brought back out of his mind again when the glass collector yelled, “Hey, man, weren’t you watching where you were going?! Look what you did!” Every patron in the bar turned to watch the scene. Including Justin and…Brian.

 

 

 

 

 

His face reddening, Chris shoved the man, causing him to fly backwards into another man. “Get the fuck out of my face!” Chris yelled at the man before stomping off towards the exit. He turned his head to peak at Justin, who was looking at him with pure shock. Even the sight of the boy that usually made him so happy, made Chris want to puke ashes. So, giving the boy a serious glare, he pushed the door open and left.

 

 

 

 

 

Fucking Taylor! Chris cursed in his head once he was outside. Why did I even come here? Why did I think it was a good idea?! He questioned himself angrily. Chris knew he did not belong in a place like that. He’d known all along. He was NOT like the people out here. It didn’t matter whatever it was he thought he felt for Justin. He was no fag. Never was, and never would be. Why did he make me care, the fucking fairy?! Deciding it was time for him to leave, Chris took off towards the corner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Inside the bar, the man the class collector had been pushed into was helping him clean the glass off the floor while they flirted.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, seems like someone could use a nap”, Emmett said in reference to the younger boy’s outburst. He took another sip of his Cosmo.

 

 

 

 

 

Ted and Michael snickered while Justin continued to stare at the door with a mixture of shock and worry. “What the hell was all that about?’ he wondered aloud.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who cares?” Brian scoffed. “Some fairy freaking out.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t even know he was going to be here”, Justin said, ignoring Brian.

 

 

 

 

 

Michael looked at Justin with surprise. “You know that guy?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s Chris Hobbs”, Justin explained.

 

 

 

 

 

“The football hunk you’re fooling around with?” Emmett asked. Justin nodded and Emmett said, “Well he certainly is aggressive, isn’t he?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Something must really be bothering him”, Justin said, worry evident in his voice for his friend. He picked up his jacket and began putting it on. “I better see what’s up with him.”

 

 

 

 

 

Brian huffed and said, “What for? He obviously showed up at a gay bar to see what it was like and couldn’t handle all the horny homos making out in front of him. Probably chickened out.” Michael nodded, agreeing with him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Maybe he really was freaking out, and that’s why I’ve gotta go talk to him”, Justin said. “He asked me about Liberty Avenue a couple of days ago. I had no idea he was interested in actually going here. I would have given him a warning about how intense it is.”

 

 

 

 

 

“If the little closet case can’t handle it, why not just forget about him?” Brian questioned. He really did not want Justin to go after the boy when he was as angry as he was.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin ignored Brian and headed for the door. “I’ll be right back”, he called to his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Once outside, Justin looked around for Chris and spotted him quickly, walking away from the bar quickly. “Chris!” he called out to him, but received no response. The boy kept walking, ignoring him completely. There was no way that he hadn’t heard Justin call to him. Instead of calling out again, Justin ran after Chris, putting his hand on the boy’s arm once he’d caught up with him. “Chris, what happened back there? Are you okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris shrugged Justin’s hand off violently and turned to glare at him. “Fuck off!” he yelled in his face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, hey”, Justin said trying to calm Chris down. “It’s okay, Chris. Just calm down, okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ glare became even angrier and even colder as he shouted, “It’s not fucking okay! Just fuck off and leave me alone!”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin shook his head adamantly. “No, I’m not going to ‘fuck off’, Chris. What the fuck happened to you? Why are you so freaked out?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I am NOT a freak!” Chris yelled, his face turning crimson with anger.

 

 

 

 

 

“I know you’re not. That’s not what I said, I would never say that, Chris”, Justin said to his fuming friend. He was incredibly confused as to what had gotten the boy so riled up, which is what concerned him. “Chris, I’m you’re friend, okay? Let me held you out-“

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t need your help!” Chris shouted, roughly shoving Justin. “I don’t need anyone! Just leave me the fuck alone, already, you faggot!” he yelled, shoving a shocked Justin again.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin frowned, his own anger growing. What had be done to deserve being spoken to or treated like that? He had only been trying to help his friend. And this is how he was repaid. Straightening himself, Justin shoved Chris back. “What the fuck is your problem, Hobbs?!”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris responded by growling and punching Justin square in the face. “Oaf!” Justin huffed as he was hit. His cheek burning, Justin punched Chris back with all he had. Before the pair could engage in an all out cat fight, Brian stepped in between the boys, holding Chris back. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! Fucking stop!” he called.

 

 

 

 

 

The jock struggled in Brian’s grip. “Fucking let go of me!” Brian pushed the boy away and stood in front of Justin, protecting him. Chris looked at Brian’s angry face, then at Justin’s, noticing his bleeding lip. Huffing and puffing, Chris gave Justin one last intense look before turning and stomping away.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin watched him walk for a few beats until Brian turned to look at Justin, his hands on the boy’s upper arms. “You alright?” Swallowing, Justin nodded. His face did hurt a bit, but he knew the pain would fade. What stuck was the feeling that he had lost a friend. It was not a feeling that Justin liked one bit…

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…     


End Notes:

- Only 2 chapters left of this whacky adventure.

How do you think Justin will treat Chris the next time he sees him?

xoxo

Chapter 13- The day he ended it by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

-Brian offers Justin some advice and release through his friendship struggles. Chris regrets having gone to Woody's in the first place. Justin listens to Daphne for once. Chris thinks he has the perfect plan to make everything go back to normal, but Justin does not agree...


 

 

Brian dabbed Justin’s bloodied lip with a wet wash cloth, before Justin took hold of the cloth to take over. “You should stay away from that kid”, Brian told the blond seriously. This was no longer an issue of jealousy. This was an issue of trust and safety. If that kid freaked out this much once, it was likely he would do it again and Brian did not want Justin to be around the guy when he did. “He’s pathetic, Justin”, Brian told him. “It’ll be a long time before guy like him admits what he is, if ever. You’re not like that. You’re…you. You are a strong, proud homosexual who doesn’t care what anyone thinks. You don’t need to be hanging around a guy who starts a fight because he can’t face what he is.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin listened intently to what Brian was saying, Brian’s kind words about him touching him. He sounded like he was proud of Justin. Telling him that he was too good to be associated with a guy like Chris Hobbs. Fucking Hobbs, Justin thought. Hobbs’ spontaneous attack on him twenty minutes earlier pissed him off more than anything else had in his life. Justin decided that Brian was right. He is pathetic. Justin knew that until Chris was really ready to begin to accept himself, he would remain a disappointment to him. Although Justin had never had any problem admitting to himself what he was, he understood why Chris was so afraid. He’d just thought that since becoming friends with him that he was becoming more comfortable with himself. One step forward, three steps back.

 

 

 

 

 

Although he was beyond angry with the boy for his outburst, Justin couldn’t help but feel incredibly disappointed as well. He truly had enjoyed spending the times he’d had with Chris. And he really did think that the boy was beginning to show some promise. However, he did know how easy it was to be so wrong about a person. The truth was; Justin was disappointed because he knew that he’d lost a friend. Deep down, he knew he couldn’t stay mad about this incident forever, but one thing was for sure; he was not forgiving the boy any time soon.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I know”, Justin said, nodding. “You were right about him, Brian. The whole time, I guess.” It pleased Brian a little to know that Justin appeared to no longer harbour feelings of empathy or sympathy for the football player. “I just…I dunno, I really was beginning to think he would make a breakthrough soon. I mean, we were friends…well, I thought we were.” Justin turned angry then, his tone becoming hard and slightly gruff, “But friends don’t hit friends when they’re only trying to help. That’s all I was doing; trying to help. And look what he goes and does! I can’t believe this!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, I can”, Brian said, running a soothing hand up and down Justin’s back in comfort and support. “He’s a popular kid. A star jock at your school. His traditional male ego was always going to get in the way.”

 

 

 

 

 

The blond sitting at Brian’s kitchen counter nodded. “Yeah. I did think that before. I just thought he was making progress. I guess he wasn’t as ready as he thought he was”, he said angrily. He still could not believe Chris had attacked him the way he did. He knew the boy was upset, but that was no excuse to yell and push him around, especially when they were supposed to be friends. It was Chris’ idea to come to Liberty Avenue, anyway. It was not Justin’s fault if he couldn’t handle what he saw once he got there.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me you’re done with him”, Brian said, hoping that Justin would make the wise choice to stay away from the seemingly dangerous teenager. He cared to much for him to let him get hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, I am so done with him”, Justin affirmed. “If he thinks for a second that he’s getting out of this easy, he has another thing coming. Bastard. I just can’t believe-“

 

 

 

 

 

The boy was cut off when Brian pulled the cloth away from Justin’s face and gently kissed him. In that moment, Justin ceased thinking about anything and everything to give his all to the kiss, deepening it by pressing his lips harder against Brian’s and adding a bit of tongue. Brian pulled away. “You sure you’re lip is okay for that?” he asked gently.

 

 

 

 

 

“I wouldn’t care if every bone on my body was broken right now, Brian”, Justin said. “I need to have sex right now!” Brian laughed and pulled the blond in for another, hotter kiss. Justin hopped off of the chair he was sitting on and pulled Brian towards the bedroom, undoing the man’s pants as they walked. “I want you to fuck me hard, Brian. So hard, I’ll still feel you a week from now!”

 

 

 

 

 

Brian growled and pounced on the teenager, tearing off their clothing and kissing him thoroughly. Only two minutes later and Brian was pounding into the blond, just as he had asked him to. “Uhhhh! Yes, Brian, yes! Fuck me!” Justin moaned, digging his nails into his lover’s back. Sometimes, sex was all Justin needed to make all his problems seem to disappear, even if only for a moment. Though he loved those rare moments when Brian would actually be sweet with him, tonight Justin wanted rough and wild. That was something Brian could certainly deliver in.   

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhhh fuck!” both men cried out as they reached their release together 10 minutes later blissfully agonising minutes later. Brian collapsed onto Justin, laying there for a short moment. Eventually, he gently pulled out of Justin, pulled of the condom, threw it in the trash can nearby and flopped down next to his lover as they both continued to catch their* breaths. “Is that what you had in mind?” Brian asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“And more”, Justin responded contently. Brian huffed out an amused laugh and leaned over to kiss Justin once more. Sure enough, for a while Justin was able forget his and problems, or rather, problem; named Chris Hobbs.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the very Chris Hobbs that Justin was busy forgetting about burst into his house, stomped up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door shut. He made sure to lock the door as soon as it was shut. His heart thumping loudly in his ears, Chris began picking things off of his desk and throwing them onto the floor. “Fuck!” he yelled as he moved. Why, why, WHY the fuck did I go there?! I’m such a fucking idiot! He thought angrily. I should have just stayed away!

 

 

 

 

 

Hearing his bedroom door handle rattle, Chris angrily turned to stare at the door, daring whoever was there to come in. He was glad he had locked the door. He did not feel like talking to anyone in that moment. “Christopher? Son, is everything alright in there?” he heard his father’s concerned voice call through the door.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m fine dad”, Chris called back. “Just dropped something, that’s all”, he lied. It wasn’t as if telling the truth was an option. He had no one to talk to anyway. Especially not his father. He would disown him if he knew what was going on.

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright, son”, his dad said, not quite sounding like he believed him. After a pause, he added, “Call down if you need anything.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris rolled his eyes, wishing his father would leave him alone already. “I will”, he called back impatiently. He was relieved when he heard the sound of retreating footsteps, meaning that he was alone to have his tantrum as he saw fit. Instead of continuing to tear his room apart, however, the boy sank to the floor, his back up against the foot of his bed and his head in his hands. “What the fuck have a gotten myself into?” he said hopelessly to himself. He felt like absolute shit. I should never have gone there in the first place, he decided. Then I never would have seen…Chris shook the image of the hunky older man making out with his Justin out of his mind, as the very thought of it made him begin to feel the same sickness he had felt at the bar.

 

 

 

 

 

The teenager shook his head. When had he begun thinking of Justin as ‘his Justin’? They were not boyfriends, merely friends. That was the way it had to be. Did Chris want something more? No. That’s not possible, Chris thought, shaking his head. He couldn’t have any feelings for the boy, not beyond friendship, anyway. That would make him…gay. Chris’ head went fuzzy at that thought. Am I really…gay? He thought, wide eyed.  Had he been fooling himself all along? Maybe…

 

 

 

 

 

Putting his head back in his hands, Chris felt tears fall from his eyes. He sniffled, trying to get a hold of himself. “I can’t cry”, he told himself, wiping his eyes. “Crying is for fairies.” That’s what his old man would always say, anyway. A real man wouldn’t cry, especially not about something so pathetic. But, Chris knew he’d really screwed up. Justin was only trying to see if he was alright, and he responded by not only yelling at him, but hitting him as well. Justin must hate him. That thought made tears spring to Chris’ eyes again. He HATES me! Why wouldn’t he?! I’m an asshole! He thought miserably.  

 

 

 

 

 

Knowing he’d ruined everything, Chris briefly stood to reach over and pick a pillow off of his bed and screamed into it. This wasn’t supposed to happen. Chris was the football captain. He was popular. People liked him, aspired to be like him. Everything was supposed to be perfect. It wasn’t meant to be a mess. Why did I have to like that hand job months ago?! Chris asked himself. Why couldn’t I have just forgotten all about it! Chris knew it was because he’d absolutely loved it, making him want more. And he’d loved every second he’d spent with Justin over the last several months. If he was truthful; he wouldn’t change one moment of it. Chris had really come to care for Justin and it was becoming near impossible to deny it to himself now. Yet, he still tried. If he was really gay his life would be over. So he had no choice but to pretend. 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not like I love him or anything”, Chris mumbled o himself, still wiping his eyes. “We’re just buddies. Yeah, that’s it. Buddies”, he tried to convince himself. And I don’t want to lose him, he thought honestly. I want us to still be…us. It was true that he hated that Justin was with someone else, but he could try to forget about it when he was actually with Justin. Perhaps he could even show Justin that he didn’t need to be with that other guy anymore. Nah, Chris decided. He’s not my boyfriend. It doesn’t matter. He can do what he wants…

 

 

 

 

 

Sniffling once more and straightening himself up, Chris came to a conclusion. He would just forget that anything had happened. Forget that he had made the stupid decision to go to that place, forget what he had seen and forget what he did. He would act like nothing had happened at all. Then everything would all go back to normal. It just had to go back to normal. Chris didn’t know what would happen if it didn’t. He wanted to continue having his secret meetings with Justin. He just hoped that Justin would forget about that night as well. It wasn’t a night worth remembering in Chris’ mind, yet somehow he couldn’t help but feel uneasy about his little ‘plan’. Justin was a stubborn guy. Chris figured he may have a little trouble getting him to forgive him…

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“So?” Daphne said, looking at Justin expectantly.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Justin responded uncaringly, though he already knew what his friend was asking him about.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne sighed and said, “You said you would tell me why you’ve got a busted lip at lunch! Well, it’s lunch! So tell me! I can’t wait any longer, Justin! I need to know the juicy goss!” She bounced animatedly as she pleaded with her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin laughed at his friend’s dramatic scene and decided to take pity on her. “Alright, alright!” he said, gesturing to try and calm her. “Let’s go sit down, first. You may need to.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, that means it’s extra juicy!” the girl commented, rubbing her hands together. The friends walked over to their usual spot in the court yard and sat down, ready to chat. “Okay, spill!” Daphne said once they were ready.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chris punched me”, Justin answered.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne raised her eyebrows in genuine surprise. “He…wha? But I thought you two were really getting along lately. Like, you guys were actually friends.”

 

 

 

 

 

“So did I. But last night he totally freaked out on me”, Justin said.

 

 

 

 

 

Scooting closer to her friend, Daphne asked, “So…what happened?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Chris showed up and Woody’s last night”, Justin explained.

 

 

 

 

 

“That bar on Liberty Avenue?” Daphne asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded his confirmation. “That’s the one. Well he showed up their last night and just freaked out. He bumped into a worker at the bar and yelled at the guy, then stormed out. It was a real scene. People thought he was crazy.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Whoa”, Daphne commented. “That’s really weird. Why do you think he freaked out like that?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t really know”, Justin admitted. “I think it was all too much for him. He had been asking about Liberty Avenue and just showed up yesterday. I had no idea he was even considering checking it out, but I probably should have guessed, since he was asking about it”, he explained. “My guess is he saw something he didn’t like and went nuts. Like he wasn’t ready.”

 

 

 

 

 

“And he punched you?” Daphne asked, pointing to Justin’s lip.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, I thought I’d go after him after he stormed out of the bar. I mean, I was worried about him. And he just yelled at me, telling me to fuck off and pushed me. I wouldn’t leave him alone so the bastard punched me square in the face”, Justin told her.

 

 

 

 

 

The teenage girl’s eyes widened as she listened to her friend’s recap. “That is so shit! Sounds to me like you were only trying to be a good friend!”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded, his anger from last night’s situation flaring within him again. “I know!” he exclaimed. “I really was only trying to help and the little shit hit me!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Did he just leave after that?” Daphne asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Her friend shook his head. “Well, I was fed up with him, so I hit him back. Then Brian came outside and broke us apart before we went into a full out brawl. He looked at me with this really weird look and left after that. Jerk.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my gosh!” Daphne said in shock. “What did Brian have to say about all this?”

 

 

 

 

 

“He told me I was too good to hang around a pathetic, violent closet boy. He thinks I should stay away from him”, Justin responded.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne’s eyes widened even more. “And are you? Going to stay away from him, I mean?” she pressed.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin huffed in frustration. “I think Brian’s right, this time. Right now, I don’t want anything to do with that asshole”, he said, crossing his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s too bad. It seemed like you guys were really becoming good friends. And like maybe he was sorta slowly becoming more okay with things…you know, with himself and the way he is”, Daphne said honestly.

 

 

 

 

 

This time Justin sighed sadly. “Yeah, I thought so. I mean…we’d been having so much fun since he broke up with his girlfriend. I even thought he was beginning to show some promise…well, a lot of promise, actually. Like maybe he really was on his way to accepting that he likes boys.” Justin sighed again and shook his head in disappointment. “But he’s in so much denial, Daph! So much so that he fucking hit me when I was only trying to help. I’m not going to be able to forgive him easily for the way he unfairly treated me. Until the idiot can figure out what he wants, I don’t think I can be around him. I don’t want to be around him if he’s being like this.”

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne nodded in understanding and put a supportive hand on Justin’s back. “Yeah, that makes sense. He deserves to be given the cold shoulder after the way he acted. Brian’s right about you being too good for that”, she said. Justin gave his friend an appreciative smile at her support. “Maybe…uh, I dunno.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it”, Justin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“I just had an idea, but I’m not so sure you want to hear it right now”, Daphne responded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well now you’ve got to tell me. I’m curious”, Justin said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay…well, maybe Chris acted out like that because he’s…scared of himself”, the dark girl began. Justin was opened his mouth to say something in response to that, but Daphne stopped him. “Wait, wait, just let me finish.” Justin nodded in agreement and Daphne continued. “Like, maybe he can’t handle his feelings for you.” Justin rolled his eyes. “I know you didn’t believe me before when I said I thought he liked you, but I’m pretty sure about this. Chris Hobbs isn’t like you, Justin. You’re strong. You’ve never had any problems accepting your sexuality. But he’s different. A lot of people have trouble coming out, and I think he’s like that. You fell in love with Brian because he was your first. Well, you were Chris’ first, in a way. The one to awaken his sexuality, as such. I think he really likes you and he doesn’t know how to deal with it.”   

 

 

 

 

 

Justin took a moment to consider what Daphne had said. He thought back to the fun times he and Chris had together just hanging out, and how happy Chris seemed. He remembered the looks Chris would give him, looks of affection. He also recalled those moments of tenderness that sometimes occurred when they were fucking. Sometimes, Chris would hold him gently in his arms and kiss him sweetly when they fucked. Sometimes he’d even put his arm around Justin after they’d finished. Oh, shit, he thought. He likes me! “You know what, Daph? I think you may just be right this time”, he admitted to his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Again, Daphne’s eyes widened in shock. “What? You actually agree with me about this?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t think it was possible before, but when I think back to the times we’ve spent together, I think maybe just maybe he really does have feelings for me. And I suppose that means he’s having a hard time dealing with that”, Justin told the girl. “After everything that’s happened, though, I can’t just forget about how he treated me. I can’t forgive him just like that. He needs to be alone for a while to sort out his shit.”

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne nodded, taking in what her friend said. “You know what, that’s pretty smart, Jus”, she told him. “You’re not just a pretty face, huh?”

 

 

 

 

 

The friends shared a light-hearted laugh together. “Although I am told I’m pretty hot stuff”, Justin joked, cracking his companion up once again.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Chris took a deep breath, trying to calm his shaky nerves. He was standing in the hall by the lockers, looking at Justin as he took books out of his. He had been avoiding Justin all day. In the morning, he’d even briefly considered pretending to be sick to get out of school but decided against it. Come on, Hobbs. Don’t be a pussy, he thought in an attempt to work up the nerve to approach Justin. He was going to stick by the plan he’d come up with the night before. He was going to act like everything was okay and that nothing bad had happened at all. This will be a piece of cake, he tried to convince himself.  

 

 

 

 

 

Taking a deep breath, Chris straightened his shoulders and strode over towards his hopefully still friend. Once he was close to the boy, he cleared his throat to make his presence known. Justin did not react. Chris let out a small huff and moved closer to the blond. “Hey, Taylor”, he said in a casual greeting.

 

 

 

 

 

Rolling his eyes Justin turned to face the boy he was still very unimpressed with and said, “Hey? Really? That’s all you’ve got?” He shook his head and got back to his locker, tidying it up.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ shoulders slumped before he quickly recovered. He needed to stay strong. This just had to work. Play it cool, Hobbs. Play it cool, he told himself. “I just wanted to say hi. Well, have a good afternoon, I guess”, he said casually, standing back for a moment to see how Justin would react.    

 

 

 

 

 

Sure enough, the boy’s comment did cause a reaction from Justin. He shook his head and turned to face the jock, a frown on his forehead. “Fuck sake, you’re really gonna pretend that nothing happened last night? At all?” he asked angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris felt his face begin to grow hot. He cleared his throat, trying his best to keep his cool. “Last night?” he said. “It was a pretty boring night.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin narrowed his eyes at the boy standing before him. “Boring isn’t exactly the word I would use”, he said, annoyance evident in his voice. “It was more like fucking terrible. What the fuck was that? And here you are trying to play it off like nothing’s wrong. Well fuck you, Hobbs. You’re not getting off that easy”, he told Chris angrily before moving past him to walk away from the scene.

 

 

 

 

 

Starting to feel panic rise within him, Chris turned to follow Justin. “Wait, Justin”, he called. “I didn’t mean- I just…I…” he blubbered, not knowing what to say. He really did not want to lose Justin, and now he feared that he just might.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin stopped walking and turned to Chris again. Looking the jock right in the eyes, Justin said, “You want to know what you’re problem is Chris?” The teenager in question gulped. “You’re a coward. You forget that you can’t fool me. I know that you’re a dick loving queer just like me, but you can’t admit it. You think admitting it will make you weak. Well, you’re wrong. What makes you weak is lying to yourself and trying to convince yourself that you’re something different to what-or should I say who- you are. I know who you are, Chris. I can see it. But until you can be honest with yourself, you’ll be a coward in my eyes.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris said nothing, and instead gaped at Justin with his mouth wide open. His face was flushed and he’d broken a sweat on his forehead. He was most definitely not expecting to be hit so hard with the ugly truth. Justin’s honesty and ballsyness was one of the things Chris really liked about him. Now, though, he felt completely cornered. His plan had not worked at all. Chris felt stupid for ever thinking it would. Justin was far to smart and self respecting to let Chris get away with treating him so badly.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin went on, “What you did last night was downright shitty. I get that you must have gotten a shock going down to Liberty Avenue for the first time ever, but I was only trying to be your friend and help. I did not deserve to be treated the way that you treated me. That is not what a friend does.” Chris’ pounding heart sank. He felt ashamed for his behaviour. He knew that Justin would hate him for it. “If you were really interested in checking the place out, you should’ve told me, and I’d have shown you around. But you really blew it, Hobbs.” Justin shook his head. “You need some time to be by yourself, to sort out all your shit. And I don’t want to be around you after what you did.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ eyes grew wide. “Wait, Justin…are you saying…”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah”, Justin answered, already knowing what Chris was going to ask. “This thing between us; it’s over. Goodbye, Chris.” And with that, Justin turned away from the broken hearted boy and walked away with confidence.

 

 

 

 

 

Shit, Chris thought, with a mixture of panic, anger, shame and sadness. He had lost him. His own stupid, thoughtless actions had cause Chris to lose Justin. Shit, shit, SHIT! Chris angrily punched a nearby by locker, making a loud clang. People turned to look at the fuming boy as he watched Justin leave. Running his fingers through his hair, the green eyed boy stormed off in the opposite direction.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…  

 

 

 


End Notes:

-Oh the drama! Oh the angst! How do you think Chris will deal with his personal issues on his own? Let me know! :)

xoxo

Chapter 14- The day he saved him by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

Prom night. People's true colours are revealed...


 

 

Prom Night

 

 

 

 

 

Chris sat at his table glumly, not paying attention to the dull conversation his friends were all engaged in. His attention was captured by one particularly beautiful looking Justin Taylor. He was dressed in a nice black suit and his hair was slicked stylishly with gel. Chris watched longingly as the boy laughed joyfully and danced with Daphne. How Chris longed to hold the boy in his arms again. To have one last kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

It had been two months since Justin broke off their arrangement. But Chris didn’t like to think of it as that anymore. Now he preferred to think of it as a relationship. They hadn’t been boyfriends but they were good friends. At least they used to be. Chris swallowed the sadness he felt thinking about all he had lost. At first, he’d tried not to think about any of it, but it had been eating away at him every day. He could hardly think about anything else. He’d had many sleepless nights due to the mess he’d made. How he regretted that night on Liberty Avenue. If he hadn’t acted the way he had, if he’d just relaxed and accepted Justin’s help, he would not have had to spend all this time apart from the boy he’d come to care for.

 

 

 

 

 

In time, Chris decided he could not ignore his feelings anymore. He decided to think about what Justin had said to him, about being truthful with himself and admitting who he really is. Taking the words to heart, Chris knew that Justin was right. He had never enjoyed himself so much fooling around with any girl, than he had during his secret meetings with Justin. And he missed the boy so much that it hurt sometimes. But he was too afraid to go and talk to Justin, as he did not know what to say. He did know, however, that Justin was right. That he need to learn how to be honest with himself and Justin deserved better. So he concluded that he would give it a try; deciding what he wanted and accepting himself. ‘Sorting out his shit’, as Justin had put it.

 

 

 

 

 

He started with letting homoerotic thoughts into his mind freely. Things he would usually try to push away or brush off, he would accept into his thought process and imagination. He let himself miss Justin. He let himself fantasize about him. He even began letting himself search up gay porn, and check out other guys when he was sure no one was looking. The boy wasn’t really interested in becoming involved with other guys at that time, but he tried to let himself notice when he thought someone was attractive. He was taking baby steps, making a start.

 

 

 

 

 

And it had made a difference. Chris was also able to begin to acknowledge that he did have feelings for Justin. Feelings that extended beyond friendship or fondness. Giddy feelings. The kind of feelings that gave him butterflies in his stomach, the way he should have felt about Marlissa when he was with her. Chris was beginning to accept that it was never her that made him feel those things; it was Justin. And althought he now knew that he had deep feelings for the boy, he knew that he was not good enough for Justin. He truly believed Justin deserved to be with someone better than him. So sadly, he thought he would never be granted the luxury of telling Justin how he felt. Because even though he’d come a long way from the beginning of the year, he wasn’t any where near ready to come out, or even say that he was…gay out loud. He just couldn’t do it yet. The very thought made him so scared, he felt sick.

 

 

 

 

 

Instead, he would just watch Justin from afar, still pining for something he knew he could never have. that’s when something completely unexpected happened. Justin’s boyfriend, Brian, Chris remembered, walked in. Chris spotted him immediately standing at the entrance, searching the room for Justin. Chris felt his heart in his throat. It was true that he still experienced feelings of jealousy when thinking about Justin being with this Brian, but Chris believed that Justin deserved someone as seemingly great as Brian Kinney. The man was obviously totally confident in himself, and he was hotter than hot. Chris was also beginning to understand why Justin was so taken with the man.

 

 

 

 

 

Said man walked right up to a very surprised and pleased looking Justin Taylor. Chris watched as they briefly chatted, a sinking feeling in his stomach. He couldn’t help but feel jealous of their flirtatious exchange. How Chris wished he could converse with Justin that way! The pair proceeded to shock everyone in the hall as the older man took the younger one’s hand, lead him to the middle of the dance floor and began to slow dance with him. An old romantic song was playing. The pair performed some pretty fancy moves, Chris decided. They both looked so incredibly happy. Chris found himself blinking tears out of his eyes as he wished he was free to know that kind of happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, every other student of St James Academy gaped in shock at the pair. Most of the kids looked on with disgust. It got worse when the dancing couple engaged in a passionate lip lock. “FAGGOTS!” Jonah yelled out. He and the other footballers all laughed and rewarded Jonah with high fives and pats on the back. Chris barely managed to muster a smile of fake amusement for his friends. As much as Chris had progressed, he was most definitely not ready for his friends to know about the real him. Another thing that had changed was that their taunts annoyed Chris to the extreme. Idiots, he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

The kiss finally ended after what seemed like an eternity. Some people were yelling insults, while other people were cheering. Taking Justin’s hand, Brian led the boy out of the hall. They walked right by Chris without giving him any notice. Although Chris didn’t really expect them to, he couldn’t help but feel a little wounded by that.

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you believe those fucking faggots?” Mark said to his friends, the absolute disgust clearly evidenced on his face and in his tone of voice. “Who do they think they are ruining prom like that!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah”, Nick piped up. “That was so gross. Sick.”

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa huffed from her place on Anthony’s lap. “Oh my God, who the hell cares?!” she exclaimed. “Let them do whatever they want. I couldn’t give a shit.” Chris looked over at his ex girlfriend and gave her a small smile and nod. He had never been more impressed with her than he was right in this moment.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, who cares if they’re fags”, Anthony agreed. “Forget about them. We’re here to partay!” The couple, along with the other dates of Chris’ friends all cheered. Mark, however, still wore a look of repulsion on his chubby face. Jackass, Chris thought.

 

 

 

 

 

He looked over to his own date. Although he had remained single after breaking up with Marlissa, the boy’s ego wouldn’t stand for going to prom without a date. He was too popular for that. So naturally, he invited his next door neighbour Kareena. She was a nice girl, and very, very pretty. All of the girls at the dance wouldn’t stop telling her so. And although Chris was fond of her, she was no Justin Taylor. The boy sighed sadly and looked back up at his friends, who were busy talking and joking. That was when he noticed that someone was missing. Mark. Chris looked around, spotting his idiot friend walking towards the exit from the other side of the hall. It looked like he was holding something in his hand…something that looked very much like a bat. This can’t be good, he thought with dread. Excusing himself to his date and friends, Chris stood and dashed off to follow the redhead.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Chris took the elevator down to the car park, figuring that’s where Mark had gone when he couldn’t find him in the lobby. The sound of laughter and singing filled the air. They were familiar voices. Justin and Brian. Chris watched the pair dance together playfully at the other end of the car park, his heart heavy. That was when he spotted a red head behind a car. Mark, Chris thought uneasily. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but he knew it couldn’t be good. He walked behind several parked cars, hiding among them as he got closer to Mark. Where the fuck did he get a bat from, anyway? Chris wondered.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin were blissfully unaware they were being watched as they kissed against Brian’s Jeep. They pulled away from each other and Justin began to back away. Brian got in his car as Justin turned around to walk away, a dreamy look on his face. By this point, Chris was right behind his team mate. The larger teenager walked out behind Justin, holding the bat. His heart thumping hard in his chest, Chris jumped out and lunged for Mark, tackling him to the ground as Brian worriedly yelled Justin’s name in warning. The two football players fell to the ground with a loud thump. Justin turned around to look at the boys in shock. “What the?” Brian bolted over to Justin, reaching his side in record speed. He put a protective arm around Justin’s shoulders as he too stared at the two groaning boys on the parking lot cement.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hobbs? Fatty?” Justin said in a mixture of confusion and annoyance.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris sat up and glared at his team mate as he struggled to sit up himself. Chris stood and straightened his suit jacket out. He made eye contact with Justin. “What the fuck is going on? The blond asked. Brian tightened his grip on Justin as a gesture of comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

“Get up, moron”, Chris hissed at the boy on the ground, kicking him lightly. He wanted to hurt him, but that would delay him in standing up. Chris was so angry, he was fuming. Slowly, Mark rose to his feet while the three other men watched him, their eyes like fire on him. “What the fuck were you trying to do?!” Chris yelled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark frowned, his face as red as his hair. “I…he…they…they’re fucking faggots, man!” he blubbered.

 

 

 

 

 

“So the fuck what!” Chris yelled back at him angrily as both Brian and Justin fumed.

 

 

 

 

 

“So they had no right to ruin prom like that! They’re fucking sick! I had to get him! Teach this little shit a lesson once and for all!” Mark yelled passionately as Brian and Justin fumed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, fuck you, you little creep”, Brian hissed, shoving the redhead.

 

 

 

 

 

Before the aggravated boy could strike back, Chris held him off. “Stop it, you dickhead!” he ordered his ‘friend’. “Lots of people in there thought these guys’ little show was shit. But do you see any of them out here trying anything stupid?! How could you be so fucking dumb?!”

 

 

 

 

 

Flustered, Mark tried to defend himself. He didn’t understand why Chris wasn’t on his side. Why he didn’t see that the little blond freak deserved to get hurt. “But…dude! He’s-he’s a freak! He has been asking for a real beating this whole year!”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris shook his head. “So what were you gonna do? Hit him with that?” Chris demanded, pointing to the wooden bat on the ground with disgust.

 

 

 

 

 

“I-“, Mark begun, before Chris promptly cut him off.

 

 

 

 

 

“What if you had of killed him, huh? What then? He would be dead, Mark, you fucking shit head. You would have taken someone’s life and you would have gone to jail forever”, Chris told him angrily. He shook his head at the boy standing beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark looked down guiltily. “I wasn’t gonna kill him, man. Just…I dunno, hurt him. It’s not like he doesn’t deserve it.”

 

 

 

 

 

Brian huffed and pulled Justin closer to him, who wrapped his arms around the older man. “Are you fucking kidding me?!” Chris yelled. “Please tell me you’re not really that fucking stupid! It’s a damn hard wood bat, Mark. It could have easily killed him. And then you would not have only taken away his life, and ruined his family’s lives, but you would have ruined yours. What would your mother think of you if you became a murderer?!”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin watched Chris with admiration. He was touched that the boy had saved his life, and that he was now sticking up for him. The pair hadn’t spoken in two whole months, so he wasn’t sure if Chris still cared for him or not. Judging by their last interaction, Justin would have guessed not, but he supposed he was wrong. He leaned back into Brian’s embrace, revelling in the comforting touch.

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess…I didn’t think of that”, Mark admitted as Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, well you obviously didn’t think this through at all!” Chris shouted at him. “Where the fuck did you get this darn bat anyway?”

 

 

 

 

 

“It was in the janitorial closet in the ballroom”, Mark explained.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris raised his eyebrows and furrowed his brow. “The...why the fuck would there be a bat in there?” he asked, confused. Justin was equally as confused.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark shrugged. “I dunno, man. I found it in there when I was in there with Jackie…” he told his friend, red faced.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin shuddered at the image of Mark getting it on hetero style. They both wondered what kind of crazy girl would go for an asshole like this. “Gross, man”, Chris said, matching their thoughts. “Dude, just…just go get your stupid ass back inside and go back to your girlfriend, okay”, Chris ordered him.

 

 

 

 

 

“But-“, the boy began before Chris interrupted him again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Go! I am not going to let you ruin a whole bunch of people’s lives tonight, so get your fat butt back at the prom!”

 

 

 

 

 

Mark nodded. “Okay…” He dared not to meet the eyes of Justin or Brian as he walked past them. Even still, he could feel the heat of their glares on his back. He didn’t care what they thought of him. In his eyesl, they were the freaks.

 

 

 

 

 

“And don’t do anything else that’s fucking stupid, alright!” Chris called as Mark waved back in acknowledgement.

 

 

 

 

 

He turned. “Hey, aren’t you coming too?” Mark called back to his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris made a gesture to wave him off. “Yeah, yeah, in a sec”, he told him. “Just go.” Mark shrugged and made his way back inside. He was secretly hoping that Chris would let those fags have it; give them a piece of his mind. He smirked at the thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Once they were all alone, Justin looked at Chris with surprise. “Chris, I…” he began as Chris looked at him a little shyly. “Thank you. You saved my fucking life.” Brian gave the boy a grateful look as he still held on to Justin.

 

 

 

 

 

“It was nothing, really”, Chris said as he blushed. “I saw Mark following you guys out with that bat and thought I should stop him from doing what ever stupid fucking thing he was going to do with it”, he explained. Justin nodded. “But also, uh…I couldn’t let him hurt you…” Chris admitted, avoiding the boy’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin turned in Brian’s arms to face him. “Go wait by the car? Please?” he asked Brian, who still looked doubtful. “I’ll be fine. I just want to talk to Chris, okay?” Brian nodded and pressed a kiss to Justin’s lips before releasing him from his arms and walking back over to stand near his Jeep. He stayed out of the car, watching the boys intently. He was displaying his protective side very well that night.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chris, seriously, what you did just then was really fucking incredible. That idiot really could have killed me with that”, he said, pointing at the bat on the ground. “Thank you.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris smiled bashfully at the blond beauty before him. “I said it was nothing. I mean, you’re my friend, right. I wouldn’t ever want anything bad to happen to you…” Chris told him genuinely.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smiled appreciatively at his friend. “I didn’t know you still considered us friends after the last time we talked…two entire months ago”, he admitted.

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess…I’ll always consider you a friend, Justin”, Chris admitted shyly.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smiled at the boy warmly and put his hand on his shoulder, rubbing it lightly. “Yeah. I guess, me too”, he told him.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris smiled before turning serious. “Justin, I-uh…You were right. I am a coward. And pathetic. I shouldn’t have yelled at you the way I did, or hit you. I was such a jerk and I’ve felt like such shit this whole time. I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I forgive you”, Justin said kindly. “And you’re not pathetic.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I am”, Chris said. “Well, at least I was. You were right about all that, too. I was scared of who I really am. I still am scared, I suppose. But I’ve been trying. I thought about all you said. And I really have been trying to admit to myself who I am. That I actually…like guys.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded, listening to his friend intently. “That’s great, Chris. I’m really glad for you”, he told him honestly.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris gave him a grateful smile. “And I’m getting there…slowly. I’m not scared of my thoughts anymore, at least. But, uh…I’m not quite there just yet. You know…I still can’t quite say it out loud.”

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s okay”, Justin assured him. “As long as you’re making progress. Keep going the way you are and eventually you’ll feel totally free to be yourself.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for saying that”, Chris said. “It’s…it’s really great to hear you say that.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded at him with a smile. “I believe in you, Hobbs. I really hope that one day you have the courage to be your complete self so you can really be happy”, he told him encouragingly.

 

 

 

 

 

Again, Chris smiled gratefully. “You know, I…I’ve missed you. These past couple of months have really sucked without being about to hang out with you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah”, Justin agreed. “I was really angry at first, but you know, I missed you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

“The real reason I freaked out that night is because I saw you and your boyfriend making out and I just lost it. I got so jealous I almost threw up”, Chris admitted honestly.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin looked like he’d been caught off guard by Chris’ confession. “Chris, I-“ he began, not quite knowing what to say.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know…I really do like you”, Chris confessed hesitantly. “I tried to deny it at first, but…I sorta fell for you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I…I know”, Justin responded. “I’m sorry that I-“ he began.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris cut him off. “Don’t be sorry for anything”, he told the blond. “You were the one who showed me who I really am. Without you, I don’t know if I ever would have had the balls or the brains to figure out who I am.”

 

Justin looked touched and Chris went on. “I don’t expect you to tell me you feel the same. I know you don’t”, Chris said, glancing back at Brian. “I just wanted to tell you, just once. I know I’m not for you, anyway. You deserve someone who’s already out; a person who’s not afraid to be with you. Someone who can walk into a room full of teenagers and dance with you in front of all 500 of them.”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smiled over at Brian, who caught the look and returned it. He looked back to Chris and told him, “I didn’t feel nothing for you. I want you to know that.” Chris raised his eyebrows in surprise. “I do love Brian, but…I did have feelings for you, too. That’s why I will always care about you”, he confessed.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris smiled at him, a little sadly, knowing that he was never going to be with Justin in the way he wished he could be right now. Justin stepped forth and wrapped Chris into a hug. The jock tightly held the young artist in his arms. After a moment, they released each other. Chris still held Justin’s eyes and stepped closer to him again. Placing a hand on Justin’s cheek, Chris moved forward and gave Justin one last loving kiss. If one thing was for sure, Chris was definitely going to get his goodbye kiss. Justin kissed the boy back, his hands on Chris’ arm and back. They pulled away a moment later and shared a fond smile. Chris gently stroked Justin’s cheek with his thumb before stepping back, breaking their physical contact.

 

 

 

 

 

“You should go with your boyfriend”, Chris told him, nodding over to Brian. “In case any of my buddies try any more stupid tricks”, he explained.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded and smiled gratefully at Chris again. “Thank you Chris. For everything.”

 

 

 

 

 

His voice choked up, Chris responded, “No…thank you. Really, thank you.”

 

 

 

 

 

The blond artist turned and walked over to Brian. They shared a brief hug before Justin hopped into the passenger side of the Jeep. Brian gave Chris a nod which Chris returned, before getting into his Jeep and driving off. Chris watched them leave sadly, but with the feeling of a great weight being lifted off his shoulders. He was going to miss being close to Justin the way he had been, but he was glad that they’d made up. He knew that even though they were no longer going to be ‘fuck buddies’, they were still going to be friends. The boy even let himself hope that they’d be very good friends for a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 


End Notes:

-What did you think of Chris' thoughts and actions!

xoxo

Epilogue- The day he lived happily ever after by TheGirlNoOneKnows5
Author's Notes:

- A look into Chris' life 4 years on...


4 Years Later…

 

 

 

 

 

Chris woke, feeling the morning sun on his face. He opened his eyes with a smile. He then rolled over and pulled his boyfriend into his arms. Sighing in contentment, he gave the man a squeeze. Said boyfriend let out a small chuckle and hugged Chris’ arms as best he could from his position; they were both laying on their sides, back to chest. “Morning”, Chris breathed into his boyfriend’s dark hair.

 

 

 

 

 

Turning in Chris’ arms, he dark haired man gave his boyfriend a loving smile. “Good morning to you too. Gee, you’re certainly cuddly this morning, aren’t you mister?”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris responded by smirking and pulling the man even closer to him, wrapping his arms tightly around the muscled body of his beau. “What can I say?” Chris began. “You’re just to snugly to resist.” He delivered a small kiss on his boyfriend’s forehead, which resulted in the man letting out a cute little giggle as he wrapped his own arms tighter around Chris. The dark blond smiled happily, gently stoking his lover’s back.

 

 

 

 

 

As he lay in bed on a lazy Sunday morning, cuddling with his man, Chris reflected that he had never felt luckier to be himself than he did right in that moment. Sure, he had gone through some tough times over the last 4 years, but he knew all of the trouble was worth it if he could wake up next to his love and have mornings like this everyday.

 

 

 

 

 

He had met Dane Presley three years ago when he visited a gym nearby his college. Chris had been busy doing bench presses when he heard Dane’s voice for the first time. A sexy deep voice had began giving him some advice on his posture as he lifted weights. The voice alone was enough to turn Chris on. In way he hadn’t felt for and entire year at that point. The young man had spent the next 15 minutes lifted weights with the mysterious man guiding and encouraging him. Once he was finished, Chris sat up, anxious to get a proper look at the man with the sexy voice. The sight he was gifted with almost knocked the wind right out of him. The man was tall, like him. He had pale, creamy skin and a nicely toned body. His hair was as dark as coal and his eyes were the deepest emerald green he’d ever seen. It was as if Chris were seeing a real life male incarnation of Snow White.  

 

 

 

 

 

They introduced themselves to each other, and Chris learned that the gorgeous man’s name was Dane, and that he was in his third year of college, aspiring to be a high school PDHPE teacher. In the meantime, he was a young personal trainer and as it turned out, he owned the gym they were in with his older brother. From that day, Chris had visited that very same gym every afternoon for two weeks, training with and eye-fucking Dane for hours. Exactly two weeks after they’d met, Chris asked Dane out. They went to a basketball game together and Dane invited Chris up to his apartment after. That night, they rocked each other’s worlds, fucking until the early morning. Chris was gob smacked at Dane’s incredible ass. From that night on, the two young men became inseparable, spending all their free time together.

 

 

 

 

 

Though Chris had become comfortable with himself several months before then, he was not ready to come out to his conservative family. That was, until he met Dane. He was incredibly understanding of Chris’ situation and more than understanding. But after 5 months of pure dating bliss, Chris did not want to keep the man in his life a secret any more. So, with much fear, and great courage, Chris finally came out to his family. To say that his parents didn’t take it well would be an understatement. His mother had cried, looking at him as if she did not know who he was, while his father yelled insults and threw him out, warning him never to come back, despite the fact that Chris had already been living in his college dorm for over a year. It seemed as though his family disowned him, all but his older brother. His brother did not care that Chris was gay, and told him he’d always be there for him. Chris was so grateful that he’d burst into tears, while his brother comforted him. In fact, Dane and his brother became quite good friends, pleasing Chris immensely. In addition, Chris had also lost some friends, but made many others.

 

 

 

It was almost two years before he spoke directly to his parents again. He knew what they had been busying themselves with through his brother, but both his mother and father refused to talk to him during that time. In the last several months, however, it appeared that his parents were actually trying to make an effort. Chris’ older brother told him that they both had gone to counselling to try to reconcile the fact that their youngest son was a homosexual. Because despite the fact that they’d been taught that such a thing was a vile sin all their lives, they could not deny that they still loved their boy. And in the end, that was what became more important. So after a long period of estrangement, Chris’ mother and father reached out to him again, trying to make amends for the time they had ignored him. Things were not perfect; they were still quite rocky, and his parent’s had a long way to go, but they were better than they once were. Due to his own experience, Chris truly believed that one day, they would come around.

 

 

 

 

 

All the while, Dane had been by Chris’ side, lovingly supporting him through all of his stresses and woes. They were not only boyfriends; they were best friends as well. Chris trusted him with his deepest darkest secrets, even confessing to him about how he discovered his sexuality and how he’d struggled with it during his senior year of high school. How he’d fallen in love with a boy that was not meant to be his, and how that boy had helped him discover his true self. In turn, Dane shared with Chris all of his secrets, both good and bad, baring their souls to one another. Only two months into their relationship, Chris realised his love for the man; his perfect match. Eventually, the couple moved in together and had been happy ever since. Dane made Chris feel things he hadn’t felt since he had been with Justin Taylor.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin and Chris spent some time apart after their farewell parting at their high school prom. After a while, however, the pair got in touch again, reconnecting. Though they would never go back to having the kind of relationship they had before, the boys were still good friends. Chris went to Justin repeatedly for advice, and each time, Justin was there for him. He, along with Dane, helped him to find the courage to come out to his family. He had also given Chris advice on how to ask Dane out, telling Justin about how much he liked him when they first met. Chris’ hopes back on prom night had come true; he and Justin remained very good friends for what he believed would be a long time. The relationship was not all one sided, however. It pleasantly surprised Chris that Justin sometimes came to him for advice. Chris had helped him during the time he felt Brian was taking him for granted and when he met Ethan. Chris had helped him when Ethan cheated on Justin and when he realised he was still in love with Brian. Even Brian himself was cordial around Chris, whenever he was around when Justin and Chris hung out. Just as Justin had once told him; things got easier with time. Chris was incredibly grateful to Justin for showing him who he really was. He was able to acknowledge that Justin had been his first love, but he was glad that nothing had really progressed between them as he knew that Dane was his one true love.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Chris’ career had also been looking very promising. After graduating from St. James, Chris continued to be the ultimate jock and star athlete he’d always been, having been offered a football scholarship in the finest sporting program in Pittsburgh. During his entire four years of college, Chris had been the star player and received the best news a football player could ever receive right after graduation; he had been offered a spot on a professional NFL team- the Pittsburgh Steelers! Even Chris’ parents told him they were proud of him, something they hadn’t said in a long while, upon hearing the exciting news.

 

 

 

 

 

Indeed, life was good as far as Christopher Hobbs was concerned.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

That night

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on!” Dane said as he hurriedly pulled his partner to the bar they usually frequented.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s the big rush?” Chris asked as he let himself be dragged towards the establishment.

 

 

 

 

 

Dane flashed him a knowing smile. “You’ll see”, he said.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris was about to ask what his boyfriend meant when they pushed through the door. “Surprise!” was the crowd noise that rang out. Surprised Chris was indeed. Looking around, the young man saw all of his close friends had filled the bar, including his brother. They was a banner hanging from the ceiling that said “Congratulations Steeler!” Chris also noticed that everyone was wearing the Pittsburgh NFL team’s colours.  

 

 

 

 

 

Flustered and taken aback, Chris said, “W-wow! I don’t even know what to say!”

 

 

 

 

 

Feeling two strong arms wrap around him from behind and hugging him, Chris heard Dane say, “How about, let’s get this party started?”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris looked back at his boyfriend, a silly grin on his face. “You did all this?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Not just me”, Dane responded, squeezing his boyfriend. “I had help”, he admitted, nodding over at Chris’ brother and another familiar face. Justin. Chris peered back at his partner in slight surprise. “The whole surprise party was his idea”, Dane told Chris, in reference to Justin. “I wanted a great way to celebrate your impending football success, and these two really helped to bring it all together.”

 

 

 

 

 

Smiling lovingly at the man holding him, Chris turned in his arms and gave him a big kiss. “I love you”, he said once their lips had parted, pure happiness evident in his voice and on his face. Dane matched Chris’ smile and gladly returned the sentiment. Turning back to his crowd of friends, Chris called out animatedly, “What do you say we listen to Dane here and get this party starteeeed!” The response was a loud, celebratory cheer from every person inside the bar. Smiling and laughing, the friends all got on to celebrating.

 

 

 

 

 

Twenty minutes after arriving, Chris approached his old friend Justin. “Taylor”, he greeted the man casually, clearly reminiscent of the way the pair used to interact during their high school days.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin gave his friend a smile and said, “Hobbs”, with a courteous nod.

 

 

 

 

 

The pair shared a genuine laugh together. “So, my boyfriend tells me you lent a helping hand in getting this celebration together”, Chris said.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded. “That I did. He sought out my help, and as one of your good friends, I offered my assistance”, he replied light-heartedly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks”, Chris said.

 

 

 

 

 

The sunshine blond gave the soon to be football star yet another nod. “Anytime.” After a beat, Justin said, “You know, Hobbs…I’m really proud of you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“You are?” Chris asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’ve come a long way since senior year”, Justin told his old friend. “Back then you were too sacred to even admit to yourself who you were. But now, you’ve accepted yourself completely, come out to your friends and family, and you’ve found yourself a true love. I always wanted you to be happy, Chris. And I’m really t=glad that you are.”

 

 

 

 

 

Touched, Chris gave his dear friend a big smile and pulled him in for a hug. “I never would have gotten here without you”, Chris told Justin after they’d pulled away from each other. “Really, Justin. Thank you for showing me who I was capable of being, who I was always meant to be.” Justin smiled warmly at Chris.

 

 

 

 

 

That was the moment that Brian returned to Justin with their drinks. “For you”, he said, handing Justin a beer. “Hey, Hobbs”, Brian greeted Chris. “Congratulations.” Chris could tell that the man meant it genuinely. He gave his thanks to the older man who had come to accept Chris as a part of Justin’s life. Seeing the happy glow on Justin’s face when Brian was around, Chris was incredibly glad that Justin was with the man. As his friend, Chris really did want Justin to be happy, as he believed the blond deserved all the happiness in the world.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who would have thought, huh?” Justin said, seemingly out of nowhere. Both Brian and Chris looked at Justin questioningly. “You and me, best friends, four years on from that shit hole of a high school”, Justin explained, looking at Chris. “The jock and the artist.”

 

 

 

 

 

“The athlete and the nerd”, Brian joked, poking Justin’s sides as the young man squirmed in his arms, giggling all the while.

 

 

 

 

 

Looking around him, seeing all his closest friends enjoying themselves, and his beautiful boyfriend smiling at him from across the room, Chris would always be grateful to Justin for being the reason he eventually found this wonderful happiness that he felt everyday. Turning back Justin, who was still chuckling at his own boyfriend’s playful teasing, he said, “To Hobbs and Sunshine!” raising his beer bottle in their air as a toast.

 

 

 

 

 

The blond before him raised his own bottle in jest, meeting Chris’ toast. He wore an expression of amusement, but as well as surprise. For, after five years of being friends, Chris had never learned of Debbie and Brian’s nickname for him. He had decided to call him that all on his own “To Hobbs and Sunshine!”

 

 

 

 

 

And they all lived happily, most homosexually ever after!

 

 

 

 

 

THE END!


End Notes:

 

- Well there we have it, my lovely readers! We have finally come to the end of Chris Hobbs' journey of discovery and growth.

Thank you so much to everyone who has ever taken the time to read my very first fanfic story! I also want to dearly thank all those who write me wonderful reviews and who have supported me throughout the run of this story. I wrote this for others to enjoy and I really hope that it was enjoyable.

Let me know what you think of Chris' happy ending.

Soon I will be posting romantic, dramatic and comedic Brian/Justin stories, so stay tuned! :)

xoxo

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=111