Just a little scene at Debbie's house... by Deb Tanner
Summary:

Now everyone knows that Debbie had to get in on this, too!


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Debbie Novotny, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: None
Genres: Could be Canon, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Just a Little Scene
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 287 Read: 1494 Published: Sep 22, 2017 Updated: Sep 22, 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Deb Tanner

Chapter 1 by Deb Tanner

 

Sunday dinner at Debbie's house...

Debbie grins at Brian: I hear you suck.

Brian: That is the consensus.

Michael: No he doesn't, Ma.

Everyone else at the table: Aaaarrrggggg! Michael!

Debbie: Baby, give it up. Brian is a gay man. He sucks cock just like any other gay man.

Brian: Hey! I do not!

Michael happily shouts: See! I knew it!

Brian: No one sucks cock like I do! I am exceptional at it. You ask anyone! They've either had the pleasure of my expertise, which now is solely for Justin's pleasure, or they've seen me sucking cock.

Justin: Well, that definitely leaves Michael out.

Debbie laughs: Kiddo, I don't need to ask anyone. I've seen you with my own two eyes.

Michael: Ma! What the hell?!

Brian frowns at Debbie: When could you have seen me? Wait... was it that orgy you barged in on at the loft?

Debbie: No, but it was a few years back; right after Sunshine moved in here with me and Vic. You were quite the alarm clock a couple of times, getting Sunshine off to school on time.

Emmett laughs loudly: Hahaha! Getting him OFF to school on time! That's a very accurate choice of words, Deb.

Debbie laughs and swats Emmett on the arm: Oh you!

Everyone but Michael joins in the laughter.

Brian: Tell you what, Michael. If you need proof you can follow Justin and me upstairs and watch a live demonstration of my sucking skills.

Justin happily starts to stand.

Michael bangs his head on the table: Okay! I get it! Brian sucks!

Everyone else laughs: Finally! He gets it!

Michael sits up: Well, at least you still don't bottom.

Everyone: Michael!

Michael: What?!

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1117