Desires by Mellina Catts
Summary:

Original Fiction: I think the title speaks for itself here . . . 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), M/M
Genres: Porny
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 6986 Read: 704 Published: Sep 23, 2017 Updated: Sep 23, 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Mellina Catts

Chapter 1 by Mellina Catts

Desires


Tyler


He hadn't been out clubbing in a few weeks, at least not here, and now he had just gotten home from a business trip.  Spending the last two weeks in Salt Lake City with his boss meant his chances of getting laid had been pretty low.  He'd managed to find a few willing lays, but not as many as he would have liked, not nearly as many.


So now he was back; back to his old stomping ground; back to where there were plenty of beautiful men; back to where he felt at home.


Tyler was tall, close to six one, with a lean smooth body and short dark hair.  He had piercing brown eyes and his smoldering good looks made it easy for him to pass as twenty-eight or nine, when in fact he was thirty-five.


As he walked over to the bar, the cutie serving up drinks recognized him.  "Hey, Tyler.  Haven't seen you in awhile.  The usual?"


"Yeah," like the guy had to ask.  He had been coming here for years and always, always drank the same drink.  Grey Goose martini, extra dirty.


Tyler sipped his drink as he eyed the dance floor; so many men.  Which one would be lucky tonight?


"Hi, Ty," a voice came from behind.  Tyler turned to see Sammie.  He always remembered their names.  He was good with names.  It helped in his business; he was in sales, and made a damn good living at it too.  


"Hey, Sam."  He turned back to his drink.


"Where have you been keeping yourself?  I have been hoping to bump into you again."  Sammie purred as he moved closer to Tyler, rubbing his hand down Tyler's back as he slid onto the seat.


Tyler looked over, eyeing him again.  The guy wasn't half bad; he had a nice enough ass.  Tyler never forgot an ass either.  But Sammie was too easy.  Hell, the hunt, the chase; that was half of the fun.  "Yeah, I've been out of town for a while."  He turned back to the dance floor; Sammie was a smart boy, he would get the hint.


"Yeah, well, it's good seeing you again. Maybe we can hook up some time."


"Sure, maybe so. Some other time."  Tyler didn't take his eyes off the dance floor, finding what he'd been looking for.  There he was.  There was the man Tyler would be taking home tonight.


He was dancing, lost in the beat.  He had blond hair, down just below his ears, but not layered, so it looked longer, shaggier.  He was wearing a tight shirt, it looked blue from where Tyler was standing, but it was hard to tell with the lights on the dance floor.  Tyler eyed the blond's dancing partner.  The two were dancing close, but not so close that they looked exclusive.  The other guy was okay looking, but was nothing compared to Tyler; he would be no competition.   


So now to get the guy's attention; so far the blond didn't know Tyler existed.   He continued to watch as the two men made their way off the dance floor and over to the other bar at the opposite side of the club.  


Tyler downed his drink and headed across the room.  He walked up to the counter, standing next to the blond who had his back to him, talking to his dancing partner. Tyler caught the bartender's attention.  "Grey Goose martini, extra dirty."


Tyler glanced over at the blond who was now looking at him.  "Hi."  


The blond looked Tyler over.  "Hi."


"I'm Tyler."


"Seth."


"I was watching you dance.  I like the way you move."


Seth chuckled. "Isn't that a song?"


Tyler smirked at his own lame attempt.  "Yeah, shit.  That sounded better when I said it in my head.  Sorry, didn't mean to get so cheesy on you."


It was then that the dancing partner leaned over.  "Seth, I'm going to head out.  You okay to find a ride home?"


"Yeah, I'm good.  See you later, Isaac."


He and Tyler eyed each other as he walked away.


"I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"


"No, he's my roommate.  We're just friends."


Tyler nodded.  "Good."  


Seth noted the self-satisfied smirk on Tyler's face.  "So, you want to dance?"


"Sure."


After a few songs spent bumping and grinding against each other, Tyler decided they had had enough foreplay; at least he had, anyway.


"Want to get out of here?"


"Sure.  Where to?"


"My place."


"Lead the way."


Tyler grabbed hold of the front of Seth's jeans, sticking his fingers into the waistband and, led him through the crowd and out the door.


"Nice car."  Seth said as he crawled into the BMW.


"Thanks."


"You live close to here?"


"Yeah."  Tyler hated small talk.  He wasn't interested in this guy's thoughts, just his body.


Seth smiled to himself in anticipation, this guy was beautiful and, with any luck at all he was going to get his brains fucked out.


Tyler pulled into the garage under his apartment building and into his parking spot.


"Come on."  He got out and began walking to the door without looking back. He knew Seth would follow.


Seth had caught up with him by the time the elevator doors opened.  They stepped inside, riding up to Tyler's floor in silence.


"Wow.  This is some place."


"Thanks."  Tyler said with the same disinterest he had about his car.  "The bedroom's this way."  He turned and started walking down the hall then stopped.  "Want a beer or something?"


"Yeah, a beer would be great."


Tyler turned to go to the kitchen.  "The bedroom is the first door on the left, bathroom is the door on the right."


Seth made his way to the bedroom, and stood in awe of the four-poster bed.  It was made from cherry wood with exquisite design, definitely not the type of décor Seth would have expected.


Tyler came in carrying two beers. He handed one to Seth "Want me to put some music on?"


"Huh? Oh, um, sure."  Seth took a long drink while Tyler busied himself at the stereo.


Music filled the air as Tyler moved over to where Seth stood.  Taking the beer from Seth's hand, he set it on the nightstand.  Tyler bent down and captured the blond's mouth with his, noting the taste of beer and cigarettes.


Seth moaned against Tyler's lips as he put his arms up around the brunet's shoulders and in to his hair.  Tyler began moving backwards, pulling Seth along with him until they fell onto the bed.


"Too much clothing."  Tyler muttered and began undoing Seth's fly.  Seth followed the lead, and in no time Tyler's naked body was pressed into his.


Tyler began kissing his way down Seth's torso, finding every sensitive spot along the way.


Seth gasped as Tyler took his throbbing cock into his mouth.  A moan escaped his mouth as Tyler's tongue twirled around the base and his breath tickled his skin.  Tyler's hand then found its way to Seth's balls, playing with the heavy sack.


"Oh, God." Seth moaned when Tyler swallowed around his cock, pulling it down his throat.  "God, I'm gonna shoot."


Tyler stopped, letting Seth's dick slip from his lips.  "No, you're not; not yet."  He grinned up mischievously.


Seth lay there panting, trying to regain some control.


Tyler watched him until Seth seemed to have calmed, then he pushed Seth's legs up and apart so that he could gain access to his puckering pink hole.


Tyler gazed at Seth's buttocks wantonly then looked up, locking eyes with the blond.  "You have a great ass."


"Take it," Seth whispered back.


That was all the invitation Tyler needed.  He sunk his head down and ran his tongue lightly over the quivering hole, then flattened his tongue out to bathe it properly.


Seth began chanting, "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God," and reached down to stroke himself.  Tyler slapped his hand away.  "That's cheating," he said, then went back to the task at hand. He licked and nipped at Seth's hole until the blond thought he would lose his mind.


"Fuck me."  Seth whimpered breathlessly.


Tyler looked up at him.  "Yeah?"  He said teasingly


"Please."


Tyler reached for a condom and lube on the nightstand and made quick work of readying himself.  He pulled Seth's legs up over his shoulders and lined himself up.


Seth felt the familiar pinch that then gave way to the blissful pleasure as Tyler pushed his way in.  Tyler gave Seth a moment to adjust and then began thrusting in and out.  He felt Seth's hole tighten and heard him moan as this time he shot his load.  Tyler kept going, pounding into Seth's tight ass over and over.  He leaned back to change his angle in order to massage Seth's prostate as he pumped.


Seth moaned, as his dick grew hard again.  This guy was relentless.


Tyler grabbed Seth's cock and began stroking it in rhythm with his thrusting.  Soon Seth was whimpering and chanting again.  This time when Seth's ass clamped down as he came, he pulled Tyler over the edge with him.


Tyler collapsed onto the bed, trying not to smash Seth with his weight.  "I so needed that." Tyler sighed.


"Wow," was all Seth could manage to say; his brain was still mush after his orgasm.


Tyler pulled off the condom, tying it off and tossing it into the trash.   He then reached down and grabbed a towel out of the bottom drawer of the nightstand. "Here."  He offered it to Seth.


"Thanks." Seth began cleaning himself up and got out of bed to get dressed.


"You can stay here tonight and I'll give you a ride home tomorrow, or I can give you cab fare."


Seth rolled his eyes while his back was to Tyler.  He bent down to retrieve his pants from the floor.  "You don't need to give me cab fare; I have money; just point me to the phone and give me this address so I know where to tell him to pick me up."


Tyler lay in bed after the cab had pulled away thinking maybe he would have to hook up with that one again some time.




Seth


Seth was out having dinner with his roommate, Isaac, who was retelling his adventures from the night before. "So I was getting all ready to go down on him and suddenly…." he paused for dramatic affect, "this odor.  I mean this unbelievable odor.  I started gagging.."


"Oh my god.  What was it?  Did the guy fart?"


Isaac shook his head.  "His dog!"  He busted up laughing as if it were the funniest thing he had ever heard.  "His dog farted.  It was so gross!"


Seth rolled his eyes.  "Okay.  See, that's why I never go home with guys that own dogs."


"Oh bullshit.  You're lucky if you even know their name, let alone if they have a pet."  Isaac shook his head.  "I wish you weren't into such high risk sex."  The tone of the conversation had now changed.


"High risk?  And you're not?  You fuck around as much as I do."


Isaac snorted.  "No one fucks around as much as you, and I usually know the guys I fuck from somewhere.... for at least a while… You go home with total strangers.  Like that guy the other night.  You had never seen him before in your life and by the end of the night you are letting him stick his tongue up your ass."


Seth smiled. "That's not all he had up my ass."


Isaac shook his head again.  "I am just waiting for the call to come identify your body 'cause you went home with some psycho."


"Oh, please, you are so morbid.  No one is going to kill me."  He grinned, "I'm too cute."


"Whatever."  Isaac knew he was wasting his time; they'd had this conversation before.  "Oh, look, here comes our hot waiter again."


Seth looked over to see 'Jacob' walking toward their table.  He looked young, maybe eighteen, with short dark blond hair and big green eyes.  He wore a tan and brown smock with a name tag which read 'Jacob'.  "Shut up! He is cute though." Seth whispered.  "Maybe I'll do him next."


"Um, can I get you anything else?"  Jacob asked, licking his lips, obviously nervous.


"I'll take a refill."  Seth said as he held up his empty glass, making sure their fingers brushed as Jacob took it from him.


"Sure, um, I'll be right back."  He started to turn, then added, "Iced tea, right?"


"Right."  Seth smiled his best 'come fuck me' smile.


"Oh Seth, please. Leave the poor kid alone," Isaac whined once the waiter was out of earshot.


"Why? You even said he was cute. He wants me, why should I deny him?"


Isaac rolled his eyes. "You are hopeless.  Okay, have your fun.  Are you planning on going out later?"


"Depends on what time Jacob gets off."


"Augh," Isaac groaned.  "Well, I'm out of here.  See you later."  He tossed some cash on the table and made his way out the door.


"Where did your friend go?"  Jacob was back with a fresh glass of tea.


"Oh, he had things to do, you know."


Jacob nodded.


"I'm Seth."  He smiled up at him.


"Um, Jacob," Jacob said.


"Yeah, like on your name tag?"


"What? Oh, yeah." Jacob blushed.


"So, Jacob, what time is your shift over?"


"He glanced at his watch. "Not for another hour."


"Wanna hook up when you get off?"


"Sure."


"Okay, I'll meet you out front in an hour then."


Jacob smiled.  "Okay."


Seth paid the bill, leaving a nice tip. He left the diner and wandered down the block to The Corner Pocket, which was one of the local bar, to shoot some pool and kill some time while he waited for his 'date'.  When he walked in he noticed Isaac already there with a pool cue in his hand.


"Hey, what happened?  He shoot you down?"  Isaac smirked when Seth walked up beside him.


"No."  Seth said with righteous indignation.  "He doesn't get off work for an hour. I'm meeting him later."


Isaac rolled his eyes.  "I suppose you'll have to take him to our place; he probably still lives with his parents."


Seth frowned.  "How old do you think he is?"


"I don't know, but you probably better check his ID.  That's all you need, some twink's parents after you for statutory rape.


"Shut up.  He's not that young."


Isaac cocked an eyebrow.  "Whatever.  So you wanna shoot a game?"


"Sure."


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


When Jacob walked out the door of the diner he was half way surprised to see Seth standing there.   "Hey."


"Hey," Seth replied, "You sound surprised."


"Well, it wouldn't have been the first time someone said they'd be back and didn't show."


"I always come when I say I'm going to."


Jacob grinned.


"So," Seth started, "your place or mine?"


"We could go to mine, but it's kind of a dump."


"Ah. So you don't live with your parents," Seth smiled, feeling more than a bit relieved.


Jacob chuckled, rolling his eyes.  "No, I'm older than I look." He was used to people thinking he was jailbait; sometimes it worked to his advantage.


Seth raised an eyebrow.


"I'm twenty.  Want to see my driver's license? Student ID? Credit card?"


Seth put his hands out, palms facing Jacob.  "Hey, I meant no offense, really."


"It's okay.  I get that all the time.  Some guys are disappointed I'm not some virgin they can deflower."


"So, we can go to my place, it's not too far from here.  I don't have any transportation though."


"We can take my car."


"Lead the way."


Jacob led them over to his beat up Grand Am. "It's not much, but it gets me to class and work. Beats walking."


"Hey, a car's a car, right?" Seth gave him directions, guiding them to the apartment he shared with Isaac.


"So, your roommate's not home?"  Jacob asked, almost hesitantly.


"No, he's out shooting pool. Why?"


Jacob shrugged. "So are you guys lovers?"


"No, just friends."


"'Cause most of the time guys will call their boyfriends their roommates when they are looking to score."


"Isaac isn't my boyfriend."


"And most guys that are in open relationships, well, usually one wants to fuck around and the other just doesn't have the balls to say no."


Seth turned to him, "Jacob, Isaac isn't my boyfriend.  I don't have a boyfriend."


Jacob nodded.  "Okay, I just don't want some guy coming after me all pissed off cause I blew his boyfriend."


Seth raised an eyebrow.  "Whatever.  No one is going to come after you over me, okay?"


Jacob nodded.


Seth pulled his own shirt off.  "Enough talking. Come here."  He purred and slid his pants down his slender hips.


Jacob removed his own shirt as he walked forward, toward Seth, who took his hand and led him back to the bedroom.


Standing beside the bed Seth turned and began kissing Jacob, removing his jeans and running his hands up and back down the exposed flesh.  Jacob toed off his shoes and pushed his own underwear down, stepping out of both them and his jeans. Somehow, his lips and Seth's never parted. Jacob then reached up and placed his hand on Seth's chest, gently pushing him back onto the bed.  Standing over him, Jacob leaned over and removed Seth's underwear, dropping them onto the floor.


Seth moved up to the top of the bed, getting his head up onto the pillows as Jacob crawled in on top of him.


"Condom?"  Jacob breathed.


"Over there, on the night stand."  Seth's eyes never left Jacob's as he reached over and got the condom and lube, "Here."


Jacob took Seth's member in his hand stroking it a few times to get him good and hard.  Then he rolled the condom on him and applied ample amounts of lube.


What happened next surprised Seth and he would tell his friends about it over and over during the next few days.


Without so much as even lightly touching himself or any preparation at all Jacob rose up and lowered himself down; impaling himself on Seth's dick; screaming out as he did.


"Shit. Jacob, are you okay?"  Seth's voice was shaky, feeling the warm, tight channel surrounding his cock.


Jacob's head had rolled back on his shoulders, his eyes closed and his mouth hung open.  At the sound of Seth's voice he looked down at the boy he was riding and smiled down at him.  "Yeah, I love the pain of when I am first entered."  He said as he began raising and lowering himself slowly on Seth's dick.


After that they were both lost in the sensations.  Jacob moved so that Seth's cock would rub over his prostate as Seth rolled his head from side to side moaning in pleasure.


"Oh, fuck, Jacob," Seth moaned and reached down to stoke Jacob's dick.  Jacob began bouncing up and down harder and faster; his head thrown back in pleasure.  Seth felt Jacob's ass squeeze around his cock as he heard him cry out and felt the spunk hit his chest; his own balls tightening as his own orgasm took him.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


"You know, you could really get hurt doing that."  Seth was picking up his shirt and jeans off the floor in the living room.


"Doing what?"


"Sitting on a hard cock without some prep.  You could tear yourself open."


Jacob shrugged.  "It's no big deal, really."


Seth shook his head.  "Whatever."


Jacob was at the door.  "So, see you around?"


"Yeah, sure.  See you around."



Jacob


Jacob was sitting at his computer reading an email from his older brother.  It was some lame joke about Jesus on the golf course.  His brother had a very strange sense of humor, or maybe he did; either way, the two brothers seldom thought the same things were funny.


Jacob deleted the obnoxious email and was about to log off when he received an instant message from Blond_xy.


Blond_xy: Hey. What R U doing?


Jacob had met him through gay.com a few days ago and they had been IM’ing each other quite a bit since.  They had even had some pretty hot cyber sex the night before.  Maybe it was time to hook up for real.


Hot_Boi: Not much. Reading email. U?


Blond_xy: I was thinking.  You want to get together. Like go have coffee or something?


Apparently the cyber sex had been good for him too.


Hot_Boi: Okay. Where?


Blond_xy: Do you know the Starbucks on 31st and Central?


Hot_Boi: Yeah.


Blond_xy: So, in an hour?


Hot_Boi:  Sounds good.  You still look like the pic in your profile?  :)


Blond_xy:  Yeah, that pic is less than a year old.  How about U?


Hot_Boi: I am still just as cute.  See you soon.


Blond_xy:  Wait.  What is your name?  I don't want to have to call you hot boy in public.


Hot_Boi: why not?  *L* I'm Jacob.  U?


Blond_xy: Caleb.  See you soon Jacob.


Hot_Boi: Okay Caleb.


^^^^^^^


Jacob made sure he was five minutes late.  He didn't want to be early and appear desperate, but if he was too late, Caleb might not wait around.  The guy's picture on his profile showed him to be cute.  If he looked anything like that, Jacob didn't want to miss out.


He stepped inside the door and stopped, eyes sweeping across the room and over to the tables in the corner; seeing Caleb right off sitting toward the back, alone at a table eyeing the door nervously.  Their eyes met and Caleb smiled. For once in his life, Jacob found someone who actually did live up to their profile.  He had short hair, blond of course, with piercing blue eyes. His profile had said he was twenty-three.  Jacob guessed he might be a bit older than that, but not more than twenty-five.  He was seated so Jacob couldn't be sure how tall he was, but from here he, seemed to have a nice body.  


Jacob smiled back at Caleb as he made his way over.  They shook hands, "Hi. Caleb. Wow, um, let me go get some coffee and I'll be right back."  Caleb nodded, sitting down and taking a sip from his cup.


In no time, Jacob was back carrying a frappacino.  He sat down across from Caleb. They sat looking at each other, neither sure what to say.  Jacob supposed he could fake some interest in Caleb's life, but they were both here for one thing, sex, or rather they were here to make sure they wanted sex with each other; to make sure the other wasn't some troll.  Now that had been established there were only the formalities left before they could get to the main event.  


Caleb was the one to break the silence.  "So, do you want to hook up or not?"


"Um. Yeah, sure.  I mean if you do."


"Yeah.  Is your place far from here?  Or we can go to mine, but my roommate is home."


"Roommate or boyfriend?"


"Roommate.  Her name is Ashley."


"Oh.  Okay, we can go to my place, but it is kind of a dump.  I live alone so I can't afford anything very nice."  Jacob shrugged trying not to be embarrassed.


"As long as it's clean, I don't care."


"Yeah, it's clean.  Want to follow me in your car?"


"Okay.  Ready then?"


"Yeah."


^^^^^^^^^


"This isn't so bad."  Caleb stated as they walked through the front door.  "I've lived in worse."


"Yeah? Thanks.  It's nice to have a place of my own.  I don't think I would like having a roommate."


"It has its drawbacks, but some times it's nice."  Caleb shrugged.


"Want something to drink?"


Caleb shook his head.  "No, I'm fine."  He sat down on the futon in the middle of the living room and looked up at Jacob.  "Is here okay, or do you want to go to the bedroom?"


"Here is fine."  He didn't tell Caleb this was the bedroom.  He slept right here on the futon not being able to afford much in the way of furniture.


Jacob pulled off his shirt and started undoing his jeans as he toed off his shoes.


"Um, can we put on some music or something?"  Caleb asked, "You know, set the mood."


"Music? Um, sure."  Jacob walked over and pressed a button on his boom box sitting on the floor in the corner.  Duran Duran came to life from the speakers.  "Is that okay?"


"Is that the Queer Eye CD?  I love that one."  Caleb had by now removed his shirt and shoes also, but had opted to leave his jeans on for now.


Jacob walked back over and sat down on the futon next to Caleb.  "Your eyes are so blue.  Are they contacts?"


"No, they’re for real."


"Wow, they are beautiful."  Jacob's voice grew raspy as he leaned in closer to Caleb.


"Thanks." Caleb whispered just before their lips met.


Their tongues dueled and their kissing grew more passionate.  Jacob's hand slid down to massage the bulge in Caleb's jeans.


Caleb moaned into his mouth and reached down to stroke Jacob's cock.  Jacob took his other hand and slid his own underwear down over his hips, raising his ass off the sofa just enough to slide them down; then he reached over and began unfastening Caleb's jeans.  "Let's get you out of these."


Caleb nodded and raised his hips as Jacob pulled his jeans and underwear down to his heels.  As Caleb went about freeing his legs from his pants, Jacob finished sliding out of his underwear.  With both boys now naked, Jacob pushed Caleb back on to the futon and lay down over him.  He began kissing him again while his hands roamed up and down Caleb's body.


"Do you usually top or bottom?" Jacob asked.


Caleb began kissing on Jacob's neck.  "I don't do anal sex."


Jacob froze.  He pulled back to look into Caleb's eyes.  "What?"


"I don't do anal sex."


"You are gay, right?"


"Yeah, I'm gay."


"And the point of our meeting was sex, right?"  Jacob was having trouble wrapping his mind around this.


"Yeah, but I don't do anal."


"What else is there?  I mean, we're both guys."


"Fellatio."


"Come again?"


"Oral. Blow jobs, you know?"


"That's not sex, that's foreplay."


"Not if you get off."


"You're serious."


"Yeah."  Caleb went back to kissing Jacob's neck.


Jacob frowned, "Why? You're not a cop or something are you?"


Caleb snorted, "No, I'm not a cop, and what would I arrest you for?  Sodomy is legal now.  I just find anal sex gross and painful.  I'm not the only gay man on the planet that feels that way."


"Well you are the first one I’ve met."


Again, Caleb shrugged.  "So, do you want to do this or not?"


"Blow each other?"


"Yeah."


"Well, I had hoped for more, but yeah, okay."


"Good."  Caleb smiled up at him, then pulled him back down into a kiss.  "You have a great cock," he purred into Jacob's ear.  "I can't wait to have it in my mouth."


Jacob's dick jumped as if it had heard the last comment itself.  "Yeah," was his throaty whisper.


"Does this sofa fold out or something?"


"Yeah, hang on." Jacob stood up, then pulled Caleb up too.  He grabbed the bottom of the futon, laying it out flat.  "Ta da."  He smiled.


"Perfect, lay down."


Jacob crawled onto the futon and laid on his back.  Caleb then climbed in behind him, but with his head at the other end.  He grabbed Jacob's cock and licked it with his tongue like a Popsicle.


Jacob rolled to his side so that he could gain better access to Caleb's dick.  He sighed loudly as he felt Caleb’s mouth engulf his cock, then moaned when Caleb swallowed around it.


Jacob pulled Caleb's dick into his mouth and began rolling his tongue around the base. Caleb moaned causing a vibration on Jacob’s dick that sent a shiver down his spine.


Caleb continued to suck on his cock, while playing with his balls, but never touched his puckering hole.  Jacob couldn't help but notice, although he did have to admit, the guy was giving him one hell of a blowjob.


Jacob reached around and began to massage Caleb's sack, losing himself in the sensations, his fingers slid back and played at Caleb's hole. Caleb moaned again. So he wasn't completely immune to having his button stroked, Jacob thought to himself and continued to run his finger over the quivering bud, as he sucked Caleb’s dick further into his mouth.


Caleb let Jacob's cock slide out of his mouth and moved down to tongue bath his balls, taking first one then the other into his mouth for a proper sucking. Jacob was moaning and whimpering at Caleb's actions all the while taking Caleb's cock further into his mouth until it finally hit the back of this throat.  He swallowed around it.


Now it was Caleb's turn to whimper.  He turned his attention back to Jacob’s dick, taking it back into his mouth and sliding it down his throat.  Jacob was the first to succumb and give into his orgasm but Caleb finally gave into his as he was swallowing Jacob's spunk.


When Jacob regained enough composure to speak, all he could come up with to say was "Wow."


Caleb chuckled, "See that wasn't so bad, now was it?"


Caleb


Caleb walked into the living room of his apartment wearing his hottest clothes.


"Wow. Look at you." Ashley commented from the sofa, where she was seated with a copy of a Danielle Steele novel and a pint of Ben & Jerry's.


"You like?" Caleb wiggled his eyebrows. "You sure you don't want to come with me?"


"Augh.  To Tim's 'come look at me and my fabulous life' party? No thank you."


Caleb rolled his eyes.  "Tim's not that bad, really. Besides, there will be tons of cute guys there."


Ashley snorted.  "Yeah, cute gay guys.  Nah, I'll just stay here and enjoy some romance and ice cream."


"Suit yourself.  Don't wait up."  Caleb smiled at her then pranced out the door.


^^^^^^^^


"Caleb!" Tim exclaimed as he pulled him in through the door.  They gave each other a chaste kiss.  "Come on in here.  Don't you look hot?"


"Oh, thanks, Tim.  You look great too, and look at this house. Wow."


"Don't you just love it?  I still can't believe it is mine.  I am actually a home owner." Tim shook his head.  "Well, enough of that, you go on over and get yourself a cocktail and mingle.  I need to go check on the hors d’oeuvres."


Caleb walked over to the mini bar and began mixing himself a drink.  He couldn't help but notice a pair of eyes on him as he poured some bourbon and cola in a glass.  A beautiful dark skinned man was standing a few feet away, scoping Caleb out.  Caleb guessed him to be about six foot, maybe one seventy pounds, but not an ounce of fat on him.  He was probably mid to late twenties.  Caleb sipped his drink as he let his eyes wander over the guys amazing body. When his eyes found their way back up to the face of 'Big, Black, and Beautiful' as Caleb had now named him, the guy cocked his head, motioning to follow him, then turned and disappeared down the hallway.


Caleb downed the remainder of his drink and made his way across the room, keeping his eyes on the hallway he had last seen Big, Black, and Beautiful. As he walked down the hallway, he saw the door to the first bedroom standing ajar.  He peeked in to see BB&B sitting on the bed, waiting for him.


The guy grinned at Caleb, the kind of grin that says I want to eat you alive, and said, "C'mere," in a deep rich voice that had more than a hint of a southern accent.  Caleb had always had a thing for that southern drawl.


Caleb's legs moved him forward of their own accord and he found himself standing in front of the beautiful man, gazing down at him.


BB&B reached up and began undoing Caleb's pants.  "I'm gonna suck you so hard your eyes will roll back in your head."


Caleb's dick jumped, he thought for a minute he would come before the guy even had a chance to get his mouth near his weeping cock.  Suddenly his pants were down around his thighs and his dick was hitting the back of BB&B's throat.  Caleb gasped and reached his hands out holding on to the guy’s shoulders to steady himself.


BB&B had a firm grip on Caleb's ass cheek, pulling him in closer.  He began kneading those cheeks and then let one hand wander on down to find Caleb's pink hole. Caleb moaned as he felt his dick being swallowed down and the tickle against his anus.  He felt the hand that had been kneading his ass slide around and began massaging his balls.  Caleb's knees were growing weak, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.  He tried to concentrate on his breathing to regain some control, but then the guy swallowed around his dick while pressing a finger into his ass.


"Aaahhh." Caleb moaned loudly as he shot his load down BB&B's throat.


"Mmmm, you taste good." The guy said once he had finished sucking Caleb’s dick dry.


Caleb opened his eyes, looking down at the big brown eyes staring up at him as the hands were busy pulling up Caleb's pants and tucking his dick back in.  "Vanilla has always been my favorite flavor." and with that, BB&B stood up and walked out the bedroom door.


A few minutes later Caleb emerged back into the living room and made his way back over to the mini bar.  He was mixing himself another drink when Tim came up behind him.  "I see you met Zac."


"Who?" Caleb turned, facing Tim.


"Zac, you know, Mr. Gorgeous over there," nodding his head in the direction of the corner where BB&B was standing.


"Oh Zac. Yeah." Caleb tried to cover.


"My word Caleb, you didn't even bother to ask his name?"


Caleb smirked.  "He kinda had his mouth busy doing other things."


Zac


Zac was at the gym and had just finished working his pecs when he looked up to see Tyler walk by.  He had been lusting after Ty for months.


"Tyler?"


Tyler turned, hearing his name.  His white muscle shirt was wet with sweat and stuck to his chest.  "Oh, hi." Tyler smiled and walked toward Zac.  "I'm sorry, you look so familiar, where do I know you from?"


Zac smiled, "Gray Goose martini, extra dirty."


Tyler’s face broke into a grin. "Oh, the club, yeah.  You tend bar.  I don't believe you've ever told me your name."


"I don't believe you ever asked.  It's Zac."


"Zac." Tyler nodded. "I didn't know you were a member here."


"Yeah, for years.  You don't normally work out at this time of day, do you?"


Tyler shook his head.  "No, I'm usually long gone by now."


"Yeah, I would have noticed if you were here." Zac purred.


"I'm, um, just heading to the steam room.  Care to join me?" Tyler had always thought Zac had a great body.


"Sure."


Zac eyed Tyler's ass in his loose fitting gym shorts as he followed the tall brunet to the steam room.


^^^^^^^


Tyler sat on the bench, a white towel wrapped around his waist, his hand massaged his cock under the towel, Zac sat across from him, mirroring his actions as their eyes stayed locked on each other.  This time of the day the gym was relatively empty, but Zac wasn't sure he wanted to risk his membership by letting Tyler fuck him here in the steam room.  On the other, hand he had wanted him since the first time he saw him in the bar.


Tyler on the hand had already made his decision.  "Let's hit the showers then go to my place, or better yet, we can shower at my place." He cocked his eyebrow.


Zac grinned, "Sounds perfect."


^^^^^^^^


Zac parked his car next to Tyler's and followed him into the building.  Once in the elevator, Zac couldn't hold back any longer. He leaned over and pinned Tyler against the wall, kissing his lips while his hands roamed over Tyler's smooth chest.  The smell of sweat filled his nostrils and intoxicated his brain.


"I have wanted to do that for such a long time." Zac purred in his deep rich voice.  "Such a long, long time."


"Oh yeah?"


"Yeah. It is one of the occupational hazards of my job.  All the cute guys have already hooked up and gone home by the time I get off work."


The door of the elevator opened and Tyler grabbed a hold of Zac's hand.  "Come show me what else you have wanted to do."


Once in the apartment Zac followed Tyler to the bathroom, both men leaving a trail of clothes along the way.


Tyler turned the water on and held the door for Zac to enter the shower stall.


"Wow, this is a huge shower."


"Yeah, it comes in handy.'


Zac gave a throaty chuckle.  "Oh, I bet it does."  He pressed Tyler up against the wall.  "Now where were we?" He began kissing Tyler's neck and moving down his chest.  Then he dropped to his knees and gazed at Tyler's rigid cock.  "My, my, that sure is a pretty sight." He slid it into his mouth across his tongue until it hit the back of his throat.  His nose buried in Tyler's pubic hairs.  He moaned at the sensation of sucking on this beautiful man's cock.


Tyler let his eyes close and his head fall back as the warmth washed over him.  Zac's hands made their way around and began kneading Tyler’s ass, then fingering his hole.  Tyler moaned as Zac pulled off his cock and moved on to Tyler's ball sack, taking the entire sack in his mouth and rolling his tongue over it.


"Aahhh." Tyler moaned as Zac's finger pushed in his ass.  "Oh, fuck." as Zac pushed his finger in farther, stroking his prostate.


Zac dropped Tyler's sack for his lips "That’s what I'm hoping for." Zac purred, then pulled Tyler's cock back into his mouth, milking every drop as Tyler shot his spunk down Zac's throat.


"Mmm, mmm, mmm." Zac rose to his feet and began kissing Tyler again, letting him taste himself on Zac's tongue.  He moved down, kissing Tyler's neck and nipping at his Adam's apple.  "You are so fine.  I would love to have that big hard cock of yours up my ass."


Tyler moaned, his dick already growing hard again at the sound of Zac's soft purr in his ears.  He pushed off the wall and spun Zac around, pressing his face up to the glass door.  Tyler grabbed his own cock and rubbed it against Zac's ass.  "You want this do you?"


Zac whimpered.


"You want me to fuck you right here?  You want me to plow your tight little ass?"


Zac nodded his head, having lost the ability to speak.


Tyler dropped to his knees and spread Zac's butt cheeks with his fingers; he leaned in and ran his tongue lightly, teasingly across Zac's hole.  Zac whimpered again, his hand reaching for his own dick.  Tyler slapped his hand away.  "That's cheating."  He licked across the quivering hole again, then pushed his tongue in, just barely, but enough to send a shiver down Zac's spine.


"Oh, God. Shit. Fuck me, Tyler. Please, fuck me."


Tyler stood up, grabbing a condom and some lube he kept in there just for such emergencies.  He donned the condom and squirted some of the lube on Zac's hole.


"You ready for this?"  He whispered into Zac's ear, then bit his shoulder as he pushed into Zac's hole.


The combination of pain and pleasure rushed through Zac's body, he eyes rolled back in his head and his knees gave out.  Tyler wrapped his arms around Zac's torso, holding him up.  "Stay with me Big Boy."  Tyler gave Zac a moment to come back to earth, then began thrusting in and out, each stroke massaging Zac's  prostate.


Zac was doing his best to keep his legs under him; he reached up taking hold of the top of the shower stall to give Tyler better access, and to take some weight off his already unstable knees.  Tyler continued pounding into him relentlessly all the while whispering all sort of nasty things into Zac's ear.


Tyler reached around and took hold of Zac's throbbing cock giving it couple of strokes then a tight squeeze.


"Aahh!" Zac shouted as his orgasm took him.  Tyler continued to thrust into Zac's spasming hole until his own release found him.


They collapsed against the glass trying to slow their breathing back to normal.  "Wow, that was even better than I had imagined." came Zac's raspy voice.  "And believe me, I had imagined it more than once."


Tyler opened his eyes. "Yeah, not half bad, was it?" He stood up and reached over for the soap, squirting some in his hands, then handing the bottle to Zac.


Zac looked over at the clock hanging on the wall.  "Shit, I’ve got to go.  I’m going to be late for work."


"You have to tend bar in the middle of the afternoon?"


"No, I have to be there to take a delivery.  Or there'll be no Grey Goose for you mister." He teased and rinsed the soap from his body.  "It was fun.  Maybe we can hook up again some time."

 

Tyler smiled.  "Sure. Maybe so."

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1126