Around the Block by NoChaser
Summary:

Brian and Justin are trying to help me out with a bit of a problem - in their own unique way.


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: One-Shot
Genres: CrackFic
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 452 Read: 640 Published: Oct 11, 2017 Updated: Oct 11, 2017
Story Notes:

I own nothing but the block. All recognizable characters and situations are the sole property of Cowlip and Showtime, et al. 

1. Around the Block by NoChaser

Around the Block by NoChaser

 

 

"Fuck. You hear anything yet?"

"No. Not a thing. Not a rattle, not a thump. Not even a whisper."

"This is fucking frustrating. We've got to do something."

"We can't do anything, Brian. That's the whole problem."

"Shit."

"Yeah."

So they sat.

Doing nothing.

Smack dab in the middle of nothing.

And I mean in the middle of nothing. A big empty, white, confused swirling mist of nothing.

"Think we're in the loft?"

"How the fuck do I know?"

"You don't have to bite my head off, stud. It was just a question. You know, canon and all that..."

"Well, canon doesn't necessarily mean shit here, Sunshine. You've been around enough AU city blocks to know that. I seem to remember we were last in a hospital in Transport, Pennsylvania." Brian cocks his head to the side, his brow furrowed thoughtfully, one finger tapping his lovely lips. "Or was that an apartment in Jersey?"

"God, what was she thinking putting us in Jersey, of all places? What the hell is in Jersey?"

"Angst."

"Oh, yeah. Right."

Justin sighed.

Brian sighed.

And they sat.

Sighing.

"I really want to fuck you right now."

Brian snorted. "In her dreams, Sunshine. In her dreams."

"You're being revisionist, Brian. Remember, there was that time in­­-"

"Well, nobody will be fucking anybody anytime soon if she can't maneuver around that fucking wall!" Brian kicked out his Prada clad foot with a groan of frustration - and smacked it straight into the hardest damned obstruction he'd ever encountered. "Ouch! Christ!"

"What? Brian? You okay?"

Brian didn't answer. He simply flexed his aching foot and pressed it hard one more time against that damned wall. Yep, just as he thought. It moved. Slightly.  He let his tongue wander into to his cheek and turned toward the vision of Justin next to him.

"Brian?" Justin asked in that voice. "I know that look. What exactly are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking," Brian drawled, "that as a member of Concerned Characters for Fanfiction, you need to get behind me and push."

An iconic smile lit up Justin's face as he gave Brian a slow, seductive blink. "Why, Brian, that's one of the most romantic things you've ever said to me."

"Save it, Sunshine. Just bring that perfect twink physique over here and help me move this fucking writer's block. Now. She's got stories to finish."  

Justin gave a mock salute and stood behind Brian. "Yes, sir, Mr. Kinney. Sir."

"Oh, and Sunshine? Reach into my back pocket and bring that lube with you. Maybe we can coax this block along a little."

"Lube? You have lube? All this time you've had fucking lube, Brian? Are you holding out on the condoms, too?"

"Only when she writes it in, twat," Brian smirked. "Now... push."

End Notes:

Oh, yes, the dreaded writer's block. 

::sigh:: 

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1144