Food For Thought by Sabina
Summary:

 

The boys share meals together and a whole lot more!


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Bottom Brian, Fluff, Oral Sex, Rimming, Toppy Justin, Vulnerable Brian
Genres: Could be Canon
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4049 Read: 9832 Published: Oct 13, 2017 Updated: Oct 13, 2017

1. Chapter 1 - HOT LUNCH by Sabina

2. Chapter 2 - Home For Dinner by Sabina

3. Chapter 3 - Brunch by Sabina

4. Chapter 4 - Midnight Snack by Sabina

Chapter 1 - HOT LUNCH by Sabina



HOT LUNCH!

"Hey Sunshine," Brian calls out as he slides open the loft door.

"Brian, what are you doing home?"

"Came home for lunch."

"Oh, I wish I knew, I would have fixed something, maybe I can rustle something up."

"No need, what I want isn't in the pantry."

"Huh? Okay, take out?"

"Nope."

"What then?"

"You," Brian smiles.

"How'd you like that prepared?", Justin says with his own little smile on his face.

"Ala mode!"

"Hmm, vanilla?"

"There you go reading my mind again?"

"Anything else with that sir?"

"Uh, uh, just you, naked on the bed, lubed up and raring to go."

"Race ya!"

"Hey, wait I gotta get the ice cream!"

"So what's stopping you?"

"Brat," Brian yells as he quickly sprints to the freezer tearing his clothes off. Then he hurries to join Justin in the bedroom. Just as Brian makes it to the steps, he sees Justin laying on his stomach, his ass high in the air fingering his asshole with two lubricated fingers and quietly moaning. Brian can't help but stare, licking his lips, his cock hard standing at attention; Brian marveling at the picture of perfection before him and puts down the ice cream.

*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*

"Now that's what I call a well prepared meal; god can your ass get any more perfect? Shit. The ice cream can wait. I'm gonna stick my cock so far up your ass that..."

"Are you gonna talk all afternoon or do I have to finish this myself!"

"I'm coming."

"Not without me you don't."

Brian grabs a condom, ripping open the packet with his teeth and quickly sheathes his cock. As Brian starts fumbling with the lube he hears Justin beg.

"Hurry Bri, hurry." Grabbing the boys hips, Brian slams in hard hesitating for only a brief second.

"God, Justin you're so fuckin' tight!"

"Brian, harder, split me open!"

"Baby, oh fuck Justin, so tight, so fuckin' tight, so hot."

"Harder Bri, hurt me, ram it in me."

Brian pummels the boy so hard that Justin almost hits the wall.

"Can't*last*much*longer."

"Oh god my ass, my ah, ah."

"FUCK!" Both men scream out as they cum together.

The lovers pant rapidly as Brian gently withdraws giving Justin a kiss on his neck.

As they cuddle together...

"Shit"

"Fuck"

"That was incredible."

"Shit, yeah; you okay Baby?"

"Uh huh."

"Sure?"

"Yeah Bri, I'm good."

"Justin?" Brian murmurs into his Baby's ear.

"Hmm?"

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Take it so hard, I barely prepared you, I practically ra..."

"Shh Bri," Justin whispers softly to sooth Brian's fears, brushing the hair from his eyes, "Brian, I love your cock in my ass. I think I was born just for your dick, just for you."

Kissing the top of Justin's head, "I think so too, Baby." *sigh*

After a few minutes.

"Bri, where's the ice cream?"

"I left it on the steps, why?"

"You ready for dessert?"

"Oh yeah."

"I'll get it."

"Uh uh, stay, rest that ass."

"So, how do you want your dessert?"

"I want a ‘Justin-sicle", so lay back and don't move."

*giggle* "Shit, that's cold!"

"That's why they call it ICCCE cream; besides you make a good stick."

"You always make me hard."

"Shh, Justin-sicles don't talk."

"Mobay", Justin softly mumbles.

"What?"

"I said okay."

"Oh, shh." Brian takes a handful of ice cream slathering it on Justin's hard throbbing cock, he starts to lick and suck on it. "Mmm, you taste so good," licking and sucking the boy's cock like a hoover.

"Oh, Brian, yeah suck me, oh, oh, yeah, oh god, yesss. UHHH, god, right there, yesss, more, oh god Bri I'm gonna..."

"No, Baby, not yet, shh easy Baby, easy; breathe, that's it, breathe," Brian pats Justin's stomach to calm him.

"Roll over Baby, you want cream up your ass?"

"Brian," Justin moans into the pillow.

"Yes you do, like if we did it raw; open up for me." Justin reaches behind him and spreads his cheeks, holding himself wide open for Brian.

"That's my good boy."

Brian takes a scoop of ice cream holding it in his palm letting it melt a bit. Then he spreads it on Justin hole, pushing some in with his thumb.

"Oh god Brian, it's cold."

"It'll warm up."

"Ahhh"

"Oh Baby, it looks so good, all creamy, running down to your balls. I'm gonna eat it right out of your hot tight ass."

"BRIAN!"

"Mmm, so good."

"Bri, your tongue, so hot, sooo good, eat me suck it out of my ass; god Brian I'm cumming I'm, BRIAN!" Justin screams as he cums and collapses.

"Justin, Baby?"

"Can't move, can't breathe."

"My poor Baby." Brian gently rolls Justin over and cuddles him into his arms, caressing Justin's skin, swiping the sweat soaked hair from his face.

"Better?"

"Yeah."

"Good boy." Justin breathes deeply while Brian continues to caress him.

"Brian do you want me to...?"

"No, Baby, I'm not on the menu right now; be quiet, lunch doesn't talk back."

"It does if it gives you indigestion."

Giggling, "I've got plenty of bicarb."

"Silly man."

"Shh"

Justin curls up into Brian's arm resting his head on his special place on Brian's chest and starts to drift off to sleep.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"You'd never be lunch for anyone else, would you?"

"No, Brian, this is a very exclusive restaurant."

"My own pink plate special?"

"All yours, I love you Brian."

"Yeah"

Justin starts to drift off again.

"Justin?"

"Augh, Bri I can't, we're out of cream."

*giggle* "No Baby."

"What?"

"What are you doing for dinner?"

"Oh Brian!"

Chapter 2 - Home For Dinner by Sabina

 

Home For Dinner

"Hey Sunshine."

"Hey Bri."

"You're home early."

"No I'm not, this is the time I usually get home on Tuesday nights; you're the one who's home early."

"Oh"

"Something smells good."

"I thought I'd surprise you with dinner."

"Really?"

"Well I'm not going to eat all this food by myself."

"Oh, how sweet."

"I'm not sweet."

"Right; so what's on the menu?"

"Grilled marinated chicken, glazed baby carrots and pasta."

"Wow, sounds great. Want help with the salad?"

"Nope, got it covered. Why don't you take a shower, by the time you're done dinner will be on the table."

"Ok Bri, thanks."

"Anytime Baby."

—after shower—

"Brian this looks great! I'm impressed."

"Some praise from the master chef."

"I'm not kidding Bri, this all smells and looks so gooo, uh Bri?" Justin looks at Brian pensively, with curious suspicion.

"Brian what did you do?"

"Me? Nothing; can't I cook a meal for my hard working partner without said partner looking at me like I robbed a bank?"

"Okay, is everything alright? Your agency, Gus, Vic, Deb?"

"Everything's fine Sunshine."

"You're sure."

"Quite sure, so let's eat before it gets cold."

"‘k"

—after dinner—

"Brian that was delicious."

"Thank you Baby."

"Uh, got any dessert?", Justin says with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Well, I do have something in mind," Brian replies with his own wiggling eyebrows.

"Vanilla?"

"We do have some more but I was thinking, I'd give you a break since you made such a cooperative Justin-sicle the other day. I was thinking I'd be dessert."

"Oooo yummy; what flavor?"

"Rocky Road," Brian quips with tongue in cheek.

The lovers laugh until they can't breathe.

"Bri, it hasn't been all that rocky you know."

"I know, but our path hasn't been that straight either, no pun intended or easy. Lots of bumps, potholes with a couple of forks."

"Yeah but we've always managed to get there together in the end."

"Thank the gods."

"On second thought Bri I think I want the vanilla." Justin crosses the room to the freezer. "We can share the Rocky Road later, we have enough nuts in our bed."

The boys crack up again while they head for the bedroom kissing and shedding their clothes on the way.

—in bed—

"Brian?"

"Huh?"

"You gonna be a cooperative stick?"

"Very cooperative."

"It's cold."

"Bring it on."

Justin scoops a small amount of ice cream and artfully applies it to Brian's shaft. A gasp escapes Brian's lips but he manages to remain hard. Brian watches Justin sucking the remainder off his fingers and emits a low growl. Justin swoops down upon Brian's cock, sucking and licking the big Brian-sicle. Brian moans with his approval.

As Justin fondles and massages Brian's full heavy balls, Brian begins to arch his back. The ice cream gone Justin deep throats Brian stiff cock. "Christ, Justin!" Justin slows allowing Brian to calm himself. Gently stroking Brian's dick Justin looks up, "Brian?"

"You want me Baby?"

Justin nods.

Brian draws Justin up close to his chest, Justin's hand never leaving Brian's cock. Brian whisper, "Just go slow Baby, it's been a while."

Justin's answer is a gentle but passionate kiss to let Brian know that his message was received and understood.

Justin nudges Brian onto his belly as Brian reaches for a pillow to shove under his hips. Justin kisses a path from Brian's ear to his neck following his spine till he reaches the taut behind. Both men shudder in anticipation.

The loft so quiet, the only sound is the heavy breathing.

"Go on Baby," Brian whispers as he parts his legs. Justin scoots down to lie between Brian's long legs and begin to caress Brian's thighs and flanks. Justin parts the cheeks, lovingly kisses and licks the puckered flesh; Brian groaning softly into his pillow. Slowly Justin works a saliva coated finger into the tight orifice gently stretching the sphincter then another while reaching for the lube and condom. Adding a liberal amount of lube to a third finger Justin works the digit in scissoring open Brian's tight hole. Donning the condom and applying lube to his sheathed cock, Justin leans down to again kiss Brian's ass comforting his lover, assuring Brian of Justin's gentleness and love.

Holding himself steady Justin enters, pushing an inch or two passed the first ring of muscle. Brian reaches back to find his lover's hand. As they intertwine their fingers Justin pushes his full length into Brian's warm tunnel. A long breathy sigh escapes Brian's lips and Justin waits until his man adjusts. Upon hearing a short grunt from Brian, Justin begins to withdraw, finding a slow steady rhythm.

Both men moan loudly as the waves of passion flow over them consuming them both. The heat almost overbearing as sweat pours from Justin mixing with Brian's. Quietly the lovers ride the waves as Brian raises his hips meeting Justin's thrusts.

Justin's mind reels from the realization of the love Brian has for him, Brian saying it all with his body by letting Justin make love to him, more than any words can ever explain.

The lover's are getting close.

Justin is the first to climax, shooting his hot cum, filling the condom; he withdraws as his cum threatens to wash back. Justin strips off the condom tossing it onto the floor as he turns Brian's over to engulf his hard purple cock. In a couple of sucks Brian's balls draw up and he explodes into Justin's hot mouth, Justin not wasting a drop.

Spent, Justin crawls up Brian's long body, resting against the pillows.

"Amazing."

"Mmm."

The lovers snuggle together as their racing hearts slow.

"You okay Bri?"

"Very okay Sunshine."

Justin starts to shiver as the sweat begins to dry; Brian grabs the duvet covering them both.

"Better?"

"Yeah, thanks. Brian?"

"What Baby?"

"We've had an incredible lunch and amazing dinner, what the hell are we going to do for breakfast?"

"I have no idea," Brian mumbles as the lovers spoon, hands and legs tangled, slipping off to sleep.

Chapter 3 - Brunch by Sabina

 

Brunch

"Hey"

"Hey Sunshine, what time is it?"

"Almost 9:30."

*groan* "Why are we up so early?"

"Brunch, remember? We have to be at Deb's by eleven."

"Ugh, why did you let me agree to that?"

"Must have been one of your weaker moments."

"Oh yeah, we got the call right after I was dessert."

*giggle* "Uh huh."

"Do we have time for...?"

"No we don't, come on, shower."

—in the shower—

"Stop it Brian, if we start you know how it'll end and we'll be late."

"Shit, and I'm not in the mood for one of Debbie's lectures."

"Then we better hurry up."

Precisely at eleven the boys show up at Debbie's door.

"Well look who finally got out of bed." Brian rolls his eyes as Justin defends them, "you said eleven and it's eleven."

"Humph, well come on sit down, we're all here now."

At the table was the whole of their crazy extended family. The munchers with Gus, Ted and Emmett, Ben, Michael, Hunter, Vic and Rodney; even Carl was invited.

Debbie went all out. The table was set with a variety of pancakes, waffles, toast, butter and syrup; several kinds of fruit and melon, bacon, sausage, and ham, milk and juice. As the platters made the rounds, the family watched Hunter and Justin load their plates with some of everything. Brian stuck with fruit and toast.

The conversation was light and pleasant but the lovers didn't seem to notice. They sat close to each other, their shoulders and thighs touching. Every once in a while Justin would nuzzle Brian's neck and plant a small kiss. Brian would respond with his own kiss to Justin's temple or to his nose. The lovers were oblivious to the several pairs of eye that would steal looks at their private, silent communication.

Brian took a plump strawberry off his plate and bit into it slowly chewing as Justin gazed at him with longing. Brian took the remainder of the berry and painted Justin's lower lip with the juice before depositing it into the boy's mouth. He moaned softly as he watched Justin's pink tongue slip out to lick the berry stained full bottom lip.

Justin was able to entice Brian with a forkfull of egg, feeding it slowly into Brian's mouth. Justin took a small piece of toast, applied some jam like an artist using a pallette knife, he then fed the toast to his lover. Spying a bit of jam at the corner of Brian's mouth, Justin stretched up licking off the jam. Brian stole a kiss as Ben moaned, shifting comfortably in his chair. Hunter froze trying not to drool or drop his fork.

At one point Justin mumbled something about coffee. Brian got up to get the carafe from the kitchen. He filled Justin's mug then proceeded to walk around the table quietly filling the mugs of anyone indicating they wanted a refill before filling his own mug and returning the carafe to the kitchen. Lindsey smiled as Justin poured the sugar into Brian's mug as Brian reached for the cream for Justin. Melanie snorted.

Knowing how Brian hated anything fattening the whole table watched with astonishment as Justin took a small strip of well cooked bacon and fed it to Brian. The lovers touched foreheads as Brian chewed.

Brian picked up a tart green apple, took out his knife and began slicing it up. He put half of a slice into his mouth and leaned down to Justin. Justin latched on to the other end snapping it in two with his teeth. Carl muttered to Deb that she may have to turn a hose on the pair; she answered back that she might be the one in need of the hose down.


Toward the end of the meal Vic and Rodney who silently witnessed the love between the couple, gazed into each other's eyes, filled with their own love and feelings of hope. They feigned exhaustion and retired to Vic's room.

Michael, on the other hand, mumbled to himself throughout the meal with a scowl on his face, earning a pop to the side of his head from Debbie and a disapproving look from Ben.

As Justin got up to help Debbie clear the table Brian took Gus and sat in Vic's easy chair raising the foot rest. Melanie appeared shocked as Brian quietly amused his son, the picture of the dutiful father. Lindsey grinned, knowing all along that she was right about the real Brian and the love in his heart. After a while Gus napped, Brian not moving as baby spit stained his shirt. Brian dozed with his arms securely around his son.

The whole time the lovers hadn't said two words to each other but their actions spoke volumes.

As the Kinney boys slept, Justin continued to help Debbie out in the kitchen. The family made small talk. Debbie commented, "look at him, so innocent in his sleep, the asshole. Sunshine, you work so hard, is the selfish bastard behaving himself?"

"He's not selfish," Justin retorted with a hint of frustration in his voice, thinking ‘why do I always have to defend him, can't they see the real Brian?' "The other night he had dinner all ready for me when I got home."

"He can cook?" Debbie said loudly.


Ted turned and added, "are you sure he cooked, bet it was take out."


"No, it was him," Justin replied. Emmett moved to Justin's side, "grilled marinated chicken?"


"Justin smiled, "and glazed baby carrots."


Emmett gave his princess a big hug, "I knew it sweety, the big lug called me asking for a recipe, something even he couldn't ruin, saying something about his hard working partner."


"Thanks Em, you're always there for us, unlike some other disbelievers in this family," Justin leered at the nay sayers.

"What'd ya have for dessert, honey?" With out thinking Justin replied, "Brian ala mode," then he stopped, blushing from ear to ear and praying that Brian was still asleep.

"Justin!" Brian growled.


Justin groaned, ‘too late.'

Lindsey took the sleeping Gus out of Brian's arms and kissed Brian on the cheek. Brian stood up stretching his long body as Justin sidled over awaiting his punishment. Brian reached for Justin and planted an orgasmic kiss on the pouting trembling lips. "You ready for dessert Sunshine?"


Justin smiled, that smile, "Vanilla?"


"And rocky road," Brian smiled back.

"Thanks for brunch Deb, everything was delicious."

"Thanks for helping with the clean up Sunshine."

Brian took Justin's jacket, gallantly helping Justin to put it on, then put on his own.

"Bye guys."

"See ya."

The family watched as Brian got the door and the pair walked to the car hand in hand. Deb smiled as Brian again showed his gallantry as he open the passenger side for Justin, shutting the door then walking to the other side. Brian gave Justin a kiss as he started the engine.

"Well how'd ya like that?" Debbie quipped.

"The big lug does do romance," said Emmett and Teddy nodded with agreement fanning the heat from his face.

"Who'da thunk it?" murmured Mel.

"Well I always knew," Lindsey said smugly.

Ben and Hunter shared a sigh; Michael fearing retaliation, kept his mouth shut.

"Debbie I never knew brunch could be so entertaining," said Carl as the roar of the ‘vette's engine faded away.

Chapter 4 - Midnight Snack by Sabina

 

Midnight Snack

"Hey Baby"

"Hey"

"Whatcha doin' up?"

"My stomach hurts a little, thought I'd make some tea and toast."

"Must be all that ice cream you've been eating lately."

"Don't think so; you want some?"

"Sure"

Justin puts on the kettle and then bread into the toaster.

"Justin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Justin"

*sigh* "I don't know; nothing, nothing's wrong, that's what worries me."

"You mean cause we haven't had a real drama queen moment in a while."

"Yeah, no yelling."

"No throwing things."

"No slamming doors."

"No one walking out in a huff."

"No getting drunk and drugged out."

"We must be happy then."

"Yeah and it scares the shit out of me."

"You!? You're the one who wants commitment, the picket fence and 2.8 kids." Why are you scared?"

"I don't know, ‘fraid it'll end."

"Hey remember the rocky road."

"Brian I can take the rocky road I just don't think I could take another..."

"Shh, come here, I know Sunshine, neither could I; if we broke up again I'm not sure I could survive it either."

"Brian do you realize what you just said, you said break up, that implies a relationship."

"I know that, now shut up before you ruin my ridiculously romantic mood; just hug me you twat."

"Asshole"

"Brat"

—tight hug—

"Come on Baby let's finish our tea and go back to bed."

"Okay; milk and sugar?"

"Just milk."

"That's weird you like black coffee with a pound of sugar but just milk in your tea."

"Different situations, different responses."

"I suppose."

"You gonna over analyze things again, Justin it's almost one in the morning."

"Not analyzing, just observing."

"Well observe this!"

"Wow, I've seen a few stiffies in my time but that's amazing."

"Must be all this serenity and happiness we've been experiencing lately."

"That and I fell asleep before you could fuck me."

"Maybe; more like it's you, you do this to me; I walk around with a constant hard on because of you."

"Brian, you were like that before I showed up."

"No, nothing like this, nope, it's all you."

"Brian that's the sweetest thing you ever said to me; you sooo love me."

*snort* "I don't do sweet."

"Ok, I won't push it."

"You feel better now?"

"Yeah"

"You gonna help me with this rock hanging between my legs?"

"You mean the rock that's standing at attention."

"That's it, you got something for this?"

"Oh I have something for that alright."

"Bed"

"Right beside ya."

—in bed—

"Tell me what you want Brian."

"Kiss me Baby."

"Yeah" Justin starts to nibble on Brian's lips, then the nibbling becomes more forceful as Justin pushes his tongue into Brian's mouth. Justin captures Brian's tongue and begins to suck on it. Justin's hand never leaves Brian's rock hard cock, stroking it, playing with his pubes and balls. Justin gradually stops the assault on Brian's mouth to purr into his ear, "You want more Brian?" Brian, breathing heavily, grunts out a yes. Justin kisses Brian's lips again, licking the swollen flesh then continuing the assault on Brian's jaw, neck and collarbone, marking Brian's skin.

Justin latches onto a nipple pinching the tender nub between his teeth, first one then the other causing Brian to gasp and arch upwards. After several minutes of the sweet torture Justin begins his descent, kissing a straight line to Brian's naval, remaining to rim and probe until it becomes slick with saliva. Justin follows the treasure trail to his goal.

With a firm grip on Brian's cock, Justin coaxes a few drops of precum from the tip. Using the head of Brian's cock like a brush, Justin paints his lips with the droplets as Brian watches, the hazel eyes widen, glazing with lust and he groans. Justin gnashes his lips against Brian's, mixing the precum with Justin's spit; both men moan into each other's mouth.

"Brian, I'm yours."

"Mine Baby, all mine, Justin." Brian cups his boy's chin and looks deeply in the ocean blue pools. "Justin, I'm your, all yours."

The lovers kiss again.

Justin breaks the kiss to reach for a condom and lube then takes up back where he left off, sucking on Brian's cock. Justin bends Brian's knees and pushes his legs far apart exposing Brian's quivering hole. He releases Brian's cock letting it slap against Brian's abdomen to suck on his balls and the sensitive skin below them. Every few licks Justin gently probes Brian's tight hole, hardening his tongue Justin slips it in.

"Justin, god Justin, fuck!"

Justin steals a peek at his lover who's writhing on the pillow and dons a condom.

"You want me Brian?"

"Yess"

Slathering on a liberal amount of lube Justin pushes past the first ring of muscle. Brian arches again, pushing back trying to impale himself, drawing Justin's thick hard cock into his ass. Justin slowly thrusts himself in to the base of his cock. Wrapping his arms around Brian's thighs, Justin leans down and completely fills Brian.

"Hard Baby hard."

Justin raises up onto his knees and begins to pump hard and fast. Brian can't help but grunt every time Justin slams into his hole.

Justin lost in the sensation, focuses on the neon lights so he can keep up the pace. Through his lust Justin hears Brian whisper that he's close; Justin not ready to let this end, he slows.

"I want this to last a long time Brian."

Brian can only answer with a groan.

After what seems like a life time of fucking Brian reaches for Justin; now it's Justin who folds his lover in two as he kisses Brian and quickens his pace while Brian hangs on for dear life.

"Justin I have to cum."

"NOW"

Both men scream out each other's name as Brian explodes all over Justin's chest and Justin fills the condom.

Resting a few moments to catch his breath, Justin gently unfolds Brian's legs, straightening them as he withdraws. Disposing of the condom, Justin gets a warm damp cloth and lovingly cleans his lover and then himself. When done Justin climbs into the bed grabbing the duvet and covering them both up.

Unconsciously, Justin starts to move to his special spot on Brian's chest but is stopped by Brian who pulls him up making him higher on the pillows. Brian slowly crawls down and rests his head on Justin's chest, listening to the beat of Justin's heart, feeling the rise and fall of Justin's chest as he breathes. Brian throws one leg over Justin's and his arm around Justin's waist.

A little shocked by the unprecedented display of Brian's vulnerability, Justin wraps his arms protectively around Brian, caressing the brunet hair, kissing the top of his head.


As they relax safe in each other's arms Brian gently rubs comforting circles on Justin's stomach that just hours ago was in knots with anxiety.

"The road may still become rocky."

"I know."

"But I think we'll make it this time."

"I think so too Bri."

"Justin, I..."

"Me too Brian, me too," Justin murmurs as the lovers drift peacefully off to sleep.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1150