Desperado and the Eagle by MissMerlot, PCBeachlover
Summary:

Billionaire ad exec, Brian Kinney has just moved to town, riding in on his motorcycle to open a new branch of his very successful agency, Kinnetic. Soon after settling in to one of the largest mansions in the area with his two dogs, he meets his neighbor, Justin Taylor. Justin is a world renowned cellist who has recently moved into a nearby mansion.  He loves fast cars, adorable cats, and has the annoying habit of practicing….loudly, (at least according to Brian) for hours on end. Despite his initial annoyance, Brian soon grows fond of the music and the cellist, but after experiencing a broken heart in the past has vowed to never allow himself to love again.  The problem is, the heart wants what the heart wants, and there's not much the brain can do to stop it.

 

Huge love and thanks as ever to our betas: Nichelle, Kathy and Brandi

 

Disclaimer: we own nothing, not a damn thing, no copyright infringement is intended whatsoever.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, David Cameron, Debbie Novotny, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Ethan Gold, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Original Character, Original Female Character, Original Male Character, Ted Schmidt, Vic Grassi
Tags: 10k+ Word Count, Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Anti-Ethan, Anti-Michael, Bottom Brian, Brain Bleach Recommended, Business Brian, Celebratory Fuck, First Time (Other), Fluff, Friendship, Oral Sex, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Raw Sex, Responsible Justin, Rimming, Toppy Justin, Vulnerable Brian, Vulnerable Justin
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst w/ Happy Ending
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Drew, Michael/David, Vic/Rodney
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 64 Completed: Yes Word count: 161061 Read: 193034 Published: Jan 01, 2018 Updated: Oct 16, 2018
The Avenue Is Finally Free by MissMerlot

CHAPTER 60 - FINALLY THE AVENUE IS FREE


ALLEGHANY COURTHOUSE - TWO WEEKS LATER, MID-MORNING


COURTROOM SEVEN


JUDGE BALSAM


I hate to do it but it has to be done. I watch the jury file back in and settle down. I look across at Grassi and he looks very pleased with himself, as well he might, for this is the one court that gives the highest damages.


“Has the jury reached a decision that is the opinion of you all?” I ignore the scoffing from him and the muttering from the court.


“Yes we have, Your Honour, and there are no dissenters.”


“How do you find the defendant, Emmett Honeycutt, guilty or not guilty?”


“Guilty.”


“Thank you, have the damages been determined?”


“Yes, Your Honour…” He sighs. “...we award Michael Charles Grassi $10,000 damages, then there are the court fees on top of that. In totality, the amount owed by Emmett Honeycutt is $15,000, payable within ten days. If the defendant cannot or will not pay then he should face a prison sentence.”


“Will the defendant pay?” I ask.


“Yes, I will, Your Honour. I can pay now…”


“Emmett, I am paying this, he’s cost you enough, no arguing!”


“But Drewsie…”


“Remember what happened the first time you tested my mettle…”


“Yes. That’s why I am doing it again.” Knowing laughter ripples around the court and I chuckle quietly. “So am I paying?”


“The fifteen grand no. The moment you get in the car, yes definitely!”


“Can we get on with this?!” Grassi’s lawyer sighs and he nods in agreement.


“Thank you, members of the jury, you are now dismissed.” I wait for the door to close behind the last of them and turn back to Mr Honeycutt, I refuse to think of him as the defendant in this instance! “When do you propose to pay this amount?”


“Today, as soon as I am excused.”


“In that case, bailiff, can you bring the machine?” I watch him and he looks incredulous and pleased. “Which one of you is paying?”


“Me now.” Drew Boyd replies with a grin. “Him later.”


“Your Honour, this is a court of law, not a bordello of innuendo.” His lawyer sighs, and it is a struggle not to react.


“His bank details are in your possession?”


“Yes. Can we proceed with payment?” I nod at the bailiff, and for five tense minutes we wait for the money to be paid to him and the court.


“Right, now that the matter has been settled, I want to advise you of something, Mr Honeycutt.” I feel so good about this. “If you behave in your usual normal exemplary manner for the next 12 months, I mean not even a speeding ticket, your records will be expunged.” A gasp is followed by a smattering of applause. “This wholly admitted act was due to exceptional circumstances, you are an asset to the community and the character witnesses bear this out. Twelve months with no impropriety, can you do that?”


“Will he being go jail now?” He points at Grassi.


“Yes he will.”


“Then yes, Your Honour, I will be as pure as the driven snow.”


“You may leave now, Mr Honeycutt. Oh, Mr Boyd, please approach.” He frowns but does as I ask. I cover the microphone and say my piece.


“Thank you, Your Honour.”


DREW’S CAR - CATACOMBS UNDER ALLEGHANY COURTHOUSE


EMMETT


“Why are we...Drew!” I shriek as he pulls me across his lap, face up and tongue fucks me. “Not…” I groan as he starts on my zip. “...what did the Judge tell you?”


“That in the catacombs nobody can hear you scream...so make him scream.”


MEETING ROOM SIX - HALF AN HOUR LATER


MICHAEL


“Well?” I demand and look at my attorney. “Can it be done?”


“I don’t…” The door opening brings in Double Traitor Jeremy, for he represented my so-called friend. “...hey, Jeremy.”


“Hey Sid, well done.”


“Thanks. Hated every minute of it but asked for the bare minimum.”


“Bare minimum? You mean I could've, and more importantly, should’ve gotten more?!”


“Oh shut up.” Sid sighs. “Reason for calling you in, he wants to have the comic returned. Says that it is his, and now that the trials are over…”


“What comic? The one that was used as evidence in the first trial?”


“Yes.” I interrupt, still smarting over the duplicity that I have witnessed. “So where is it?”


“Here. Don’t I look nice?” Jeremy stands up and twirls around.


“What are you doing?” I sneer. “You make an even worse ballerina than an attorney. Because of you I am facing 16 years in prison, and…”


“I am the comic, and it's because of you that you are going to prison. I didn't commit the crimes, remember?”


“What do you mean you are the comic?” I frown and look across at Sid the Snake.


“Once it was released as evidence it was returned to its owner, your mother, who had a buyer waiting and she sold it to him and paid your bill. Well, part of it, you still owe me $4,000. So pay up, willingly, or I garnish and that will incur court fees...and interest.”


I feel hot and cold at the same time. “Say that again!”


“The comic is gone and you owe me four grand. Now, Sid, if you could please.”


“Absolute pleasure.” He replies, and taps on his laptop. “Done. You are paid in full.”


“Paid in...they said they paid you! They said!”


“And they did, but there was the retainer, and…”


“What retainer?!”


“You rehired me the second time. There is a retainer fee of $3,000 and the interest for late payment.” I am reeling, just reeling. “Mr Grassi, did you understand what I said?!”


“Yeah, yeah. Now fuck off.” I snap, waving him away like a bad smell.


“You know, Sid, I don’t think he did understand, perhaps you could tell him again.”


“Will do. See you and your lovely wife for dinner at eight on Saturday. It is eight, right?”


“Yep, and we’ll both toast our freedom!” He crows before raising a glass and sauntering out.


“What is it I don’t understand?” I snap.


“Any money that you earn before your prison sentence is forfeited.”


“WHAT?!”


“Yep. Such a shame you didn’t want to take the settlement they offered you and gone straight to jail, because if you had, and they had delayed payment, then you would’ve kept the money, and he would’ve been paid out of the sale of the house.”


“I fought for what I was due.” I state weakly.


“And you won. You were due nothing and you have nothing. Greed, like jealousy, eventually makes fools of us all.” He stands up and opens the door. “Ready or not, here they come! He’s all yours, boys!”


DREW’S CAR - TEN MINUTES LATER


DREW


“OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!” I yelp, as, with one final thrust Ems makes me cum a second time.


“Okay, so next time…” He pauses to breathe. “...we bring earplugs!” He slumps across my back then kisses my neck. “Thank you.”


“No, thank you! I love being topped by you and it will only be you. You fit me just right.”


“You know what I mean. I could’ve and should’ve paid, you didn’t have…”


“Get off me.” I jostle him.


“Drew! Please, just…”


“Get off.” I order, and he withdraws, I turn around and lift his chin. “For the last time, because I hate repeating myself. I love you, and I will do anything for you. Pocket change was what that was. Now get dressed. I don't know about you, but being six foot plus has its disadvantages!”


“Are you sure nobody…” I answer his question by stepping out and stretching out my back, and with a giggle he follows. “...if only there were showers!”


“I’ll be sure to suggest it to City Hall! Let’s get home.” I laugh, and we quickly get dressed.


G WING, OHIO STATE PENITENTIARY - NEXT DAY


MUNRO COLTRANE


I watch the new fish arrive. There is an arrogance to some and fear for others, but they need not worry, this is a soft wing. Well, soft in that they won’t be physically attacked, but now verbally that is another thing altogether! I snicker as I watch him come down the corridor. When I got the call from Naomi, I was more than happy to help. After all, if it wasn’t for her I would be in here for a lot longer, as it was she arguing in my character statement that it was the drugs that made me act the way I did, and being my sponsor has kept me heading to the light at the end of the tunnel.


I look at Milton and he nods. It starts quietly, very low, and at first he doesn’t seem to notice, but then there is the frown, then he starts to look around, so we start to hum I Will Survive a little bit louder. He starts to grimace and look around at the guards.


“Quiet!” Guard Milton snaps, and we obey. He looks relieved. “You are in here with Coltrane. He killed a guy, self-defence. Loser...I mean lower bunk.”


He smiles uncertainty at me as Milton leaves us to get acquainted.


“So what did you do?” I do not return his smile.


“Fraud.”


“That’s it?”


“Yes.” He starts to put his stuff away and I tap him on the shoulder and he looks quickly at the door. “Look, don’t be scared, don’t be petrified, you’ll be fine as long as I am by your side.” Milton snorts and that makes me smile, he glares at me. “I take it you don’t like a bit of Gaynor?”


“It is not one of my favourites, no.”


“Oh, don’t worry, Gloria. Piece of advice though, never lie in the Big House, you will always get found out. Remember that and you may survive.”


He starts to say something, but is stopped cold by the muscle that fills the doorframe.


“This him?”


“Yep.” I see the flash and get between Grassi and Belle-Devere. “Down, girl.”


“Don’t you mean boy?” Although he has snark there is a lot of fear behind it.


“No, I mean girl. Birthed one, then became a man. All man. Gloria, meet Belle-Devere. Belle-Devere, meet Gloria Grassi.”


“My name is Michael!” He retorts.


“We know that, but will still be calling you Gloria.”


“This is inhumane, and…”


“This is the most liberal jail in Ohio! We have our own block!”


“Own block? What are you talking about?!” He unwisely gives some attitude.


“Everyone in this block is either gay or transgender.” He scowls. “And mostly everyone in this block knows and loves Chyna, especially Belle-Devere. She paid for his transition op, she poke her wide-ass nose in!”


“So, Gloria…” Belle steps inside and he backs up. “You can, of course, request a transfer to general pop, but by the time you get there they will know exactly what you like, but won’t prepare you as gently as I would...sorry we would.”


“You can’t do that.” He quavers and subconsciously covers his ass.


“Gloria, we can do whatever we like...welcome to hell.” Belle snickers and then blows him a kiss as he leaves the cell. “Don’t worry I will be gentle the first time.”

 

End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1192