The Big Secret by DramaQueen
Summary:

Justin has a secret and has no idea how to deal with it. This takes place when the loft was robbed and instead of Justin running off to New York with Brian's credit card, he runs off to Ohio to live with his cousin. Who is his cousin?


Categories: QAF US, Glee Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brandon, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Chris Hobbs, Claire Kinney, Craig Taylor, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, Debbie Novotny, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Ethan Gold, Gus Marcus-Peterson, James 'Hunter' Montgomery, James Stockwell, Jennifer Taylor, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson, Joan Kinney, Leda, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Molly Taylor, Other Cast Regulars, Peter, Rodney, Sam Auerbach, Ted Schmidt, Todd (Backroom), Tucker, Vic Grassi
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Anti-Ethan, Anti-Lindsay, Canon Divergence, Family, Friendship, Hatred, Jealousy, M/M, MPreg (Yup! Went THERE!), Out of Character, Possessive, Rage, Spanking, Wedding
Genres: Alternate Canon, Cross-Over, Drama, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Debbie/Carl, Emmett/Drew, Michael/Ben, Ted/Blake, Vic/Rodney
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 9810 Read: 43729 Published: Jan 02, 2018 Updated: Apr 02, 2018
Chapter 10: Brian's Plan by DramaQueen

 

Brian POV

 

I had decided that since Justin refuses to move back to Pittsburgh, Gus and I shall move to Westerville, Ohio. I need to find two abandoned buildings that will be perfect to make a home for our family and my own advertising company. I want to be with Justin and I will have to try monogamy. I can't believe Lindsay wanted something to happen to Justin.

 

"Gus, we need to fly back to Pittsburgh and look for a new home."

 

"Daddy, will Justin and baby be with us? I suppose to be big brother."

 

"You will, sonny boy."

 

I heard a knock on my hotel door when I finally got Gus to bed. I opened the door to see Melanie, she looks like she is guilty of something. I am starting to wonder if she had anything to do with my loft being robbed. I realized that she said that Gus was with Lindsay when my loft was being robbed. Where was Gus the whole time this was going on?

 

"Brian, I have a confession to make. I knew about Lindsay going over to your loft and I knew she was planning on taking something from you. She told me that you wouldn't give her the money so that she could give Gus a great birthday party. When she told me, I thought you were just being an asshole and didn't give a fuck about your son. I didn't know she was going to hire people to rob you and I didn't know she was taking Gus with her. I never knew that she had the intention of hurting somebody. I love Justin and I didn't know she wanted to hurt him. I'm so sorry, Brian. I am moving to Toronto. Tell Gus that I love him."

 

"Melanie, I didn't think Lindsay would lie to you. I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you, but when I am ready, I will contact you. Have a nice life Mel."

 

After I closed the door, I got a phone call from a real estate agent. She found two building that were within walking distance of each other. It is an abandoned library and high school. The high school will make a great home for my family and the library is a good location for the home of Kinnetik.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1196