Pheromones by Sabina
Summary:

Brian and Justin experiment with a new cologne with some fun results and not so fun results.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: None
Genres: Could be Canon
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5102 Read: 2741 Published: Jan 25, 2018 Updated: Jan 25, 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Sabina

2. Chapter 2 by Sabina

3. Chapter 3 by Sabina

Chapter 1 by Sabina


Pheromones:

The Very Light Short Story

"Justin why did you buy that shit?"

"I donno, thought you'd try it."

"I'm not gonna try it, you try it."

"I'm not gonna try it."

"Let's get Mikey to try it ."

"Yeah he'll try anything."

"NOT/NOT"

"How 'bout we both try it."

"Okay"

?????????

"Anything?"

"Don't know, you?"

"Not sure."

?????????

"Uh Sunshine?"

"Yeah, bed, hurry Bri."

grunting---panting---sucking---fucking---grunting---screaming---cumming!!!

"WOW"

"You can say that again."

"WOW"

"Should we tell anyone that this stuff works?"

"Nah, let them find out for themselves."

"'K"

?????????

"Uh, Brian..."

"Oh yeah!"

grunting---panting---etc.ing!!!

Chapter 2 by Sabina

 

Pheromones:

aka

The Lighter Side of Chemical Warfare

"Brian, Mr. Kelly from Azure Scents is here with his associate."

"Show them in Cynthia."

"Right this way sir."

"Mr. Kelly, it's very nice to meet you."

"Very good to meet you Mr. Kinney, nice to finally put a face to the name. Your pictures in the trade journal don't do you justice."

"Thank you Mr. Kelly and it's Brian."

"Very well Brian, this is my associate and niece, Angela Kelly."

"Shall we get down to business Mr. Kelly?"

"A man with my own work ethic; I'm sure you're aware Brian that my company tends to shy away from the trendy, preferring the classical more sedate scents."

"Yes sir."

"My niece has convinced me to test and then market a new scent chemically based on pheromones. You understand the principle behind the concept?"

"While I don't claim to be a biochemist, I do know that certain scents can enhance the encounter one may have when actively pursuing ones quarry."

"I'm not sure if I would have put it quite that way but I see you understand."

"Believe me Mr. Kelly, I DO understand. Now, how can our agency assist you; you mentioned that you're still in the testing phase."

"Yes we are, my niece is in charge of that, Angela?"

"Mr. Kinney"

"Brian"

"Brian, we're hoping to market our product to a broad spectrum of consumers. Although at first your agency will primarily target the 18-35 years olds. If successful then we'll expand to the more mature market."

"You mean the older but not dead yet set."

"Exactly"

"I've brought samples, with your permission I'd like your staff to try it, get a feel for it."

"Makes sense."

"And of course I'd like you to try it."

"I'd be glad to. May I see the bottles; hmm, interesting, very generic looking. Why is that?"

"Well, we've seem to run into a slight problem."

"Problem? Can you expand on that."

"I'm not sure I can without sounding rude or insulting."

"Now you have me intrigued. Mr. Kelly, may I ask you a hypothetical question before we continue."

"Of course you may Brian."

"Mr. Kelly as businessmen we assume things based on appearance."

"Brian I'm not sure where this is leading."

"Then forget the question and let me be frank with you. I'm gay, I've been openly gay since adulthood and have known about myself since I was a teen. Now does this bother you?"

"No, Brian it doesn't, it may however, disappoint my niece, she finds you rather attractive. I have no qualms about working with you."

"Good, now back to your problem. I noticed that you have no name for the product and your labels read ‘A' and ‘1'. Can I assume when you had them labeled ‘A' and ‘B' or ‘1' and ‘2' you had some difficulties during your tests."

"Yes, very perceptive of you; I'd like to believe we live in an enlightened time, during the initial test we brought in couples, heterosexual couples we assumed. No matter what bottle we placed in front of the male subject he immediately reached for the bottled ‘A' or ‘1', assuming that it was for the man."

"Which leads you to your second problem."

"I see where you're going with this. We can't assume that only women will buy the product designed to attract men and visa versa."

"Correct"

"No wonder why our testing came out skewed, we advertised for couples but..."

"You can't assume the make up of the couple. You saw a man and a woman, could have been gay, lesbian; could have a gay man with a straight woman; a number of combinations."

"We only saw male and female and thought they were together."

"You get the idea then."

"Yes I do."

"Well before we get ahead of our elves why don't we do a little experiment."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Cynthia!"

"Yes Boss."

"Are you wearing any perfume or cologne today?"

"No Brian, why?"

"Good, stay here."

"Art Dept."

"Justin?"

"Hey Brian."

"Do you have a few minutes I'd like for you to meet our new clients."

"Be right there."

***************************************************************************

"Justin this is Mr. Kelly and his associate Angela."

"Nice to meet you."

"We'd like to test a new fragrance on you."

"Brian you know my allergies."

"I promise you Justin this is totally hypoallergenic."

"Ok if you're sure."

"Go on Angela."

"Brian I'd like you to step into the hall while I apply the product."

"Okay"

"Cynthia, Justin would you please roll up your sleeves so that I can apply it to the inside on your forearms. Good, now give it time to allow the alcohol to evaporate leaving only the scent. Now we wait a moment to let the air settle then I'll get Brian."

"Brian please come back in and sit in your chair. Close your eyes I don't want you to assume who's wearing what. Now, no one say a word, just hold your arm under Brian's nose for a moment."

Angela gestures to Cynthia to go first. Cynthia passes one arm then the other. Brian twitches slightly after the first arm, no reaction from the second arm. He asks for a second pass of the first scent.

Angela took notes:


Then Justin. Justin carefully steps closer wishing his arms were longer, Brian knows Justin's scent. The first arm went practically unnoticed, but the second arm garnered a strong reaction. As Justin waved it under Brian's nose, Brian made a grab for it snapping open his eyes then pulling the startled Justin onto his lap.

Justin let out a loud gasp while Cynthia blushed and let out an "OH NO".

Angela took more notes:


"Well that cinches it."

"Angela I'm not sure what this all means."

"Well Uncle Bryant, when Cynthia waved her first arm it had the scent intended for women to wear to attract men. Brian twitched but since a woman was wearing it, it had little effect. Then, of course he had no reaction to the scent made to attract women."

"What about the reaction to young Justin here?"

"Well uh..."

"Mr. Kelly let me reintroduce you to Justin Taylor, head of the art department and my life partner."

"Oh, OH!"

"Yup, that explains it, the first wave was the product to attract women, the second was the one for women to wear to attract men, only when worn by Justin..."

"Angela I really can't elaborate on what I'm feeling right now but let's just say if you market this to gay men you'll recoop your production costs in about 3 months."

Brian began to twitch and bounce his right leg uncontrollably.

"Brian are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little distracted. Cynthia, why don't you show the Kellys around the agency, introduce them to the other execs and the artists. And Ms. Kelly you have my permission to experiment on any of them if they agree. I need about 20 minutes to confer with my partner."

"Sure Brian; right this way Mr. Kelly it'll be a pleasure showing you around."

Brian begins to break a sweat.

"Cynthia, lunch."

"In or out?"

"Where ever they prefer."

"Ok"

"Thank you and hold all calls."

As soon as the Kellys and Cynthia were out of the office Brian grabs Justin's face and begins to plunder his lips. Their lips remained locked in a passionate kiss until the need for air made them break apart, gasping.

"God, Brian"

"Justin I need you now."

"Brian is it me or the perfume?"

"Yes, no, I don't know, please help me, I'm so hard it hurts."

"My poor stud, of course I'll help."

They kiss again, then Justin leaps off Brian's lap and kneels between his legs.

"Hurry Justin hurry before I explode."

Justin barely has time to release the hard aching cock and suck it into his mouth before...

"Justin, oh my god, Justin!"

Brian shoots wave after wave of his hot cum down Justin willing throat.

"Wow!"

"Yeah, wow, and that was only after one little whiff of the stuff. Brian can I put a little on you?"

"Later, we'll test tonight at Babylon."

"Babylon, oh no, as it is every fag wants your cock and your ass without benefit of olfactory stimulation. Do you really think I'd let you wear it there?"

"Come on Sunshine, it'll be fun, see if it really works. Better yet how about we give it to Ted to test, maybe he'd finally get laid."

"Brian that's cruel. Okay you can wear it but you're wearing that collar I got you with my name on it, I'm not taking any chances. Deal?"

"Hey, what do I get out of this?"

"If you're a good boy and wear the collar I'll let you parade around and entice any man you want."

"I do that anyway; this is a shit deal Sunshine; look why don't we both wear it then we can fuck like bunnies in the backroom."

"Bri, we do that anyway too."

"Fuck! Okay I'll wear the collar only if you wear the matching one and I don't want a trick I just want you, perfume or no perfume."

"DEAL!"

"Good, now kiss me and let's get back to work."

"Cynthia?"

"Yes Brian"

"Where are the Kellys?"

"Tim is showing them around the art department and I made reservation at the Italian place down the block for within the hour. You two okay now?"

"Right as rain!"

***************************************************************************

Later that night. Brian and Justin are dressed in their tightest leather pants with matching leather vests and their collars. It's not the Leather Ball but who the fuck cares. They daub a little of the pheromone on each other's chest just before entering the club fearing if they had applied at the loft they would have never made it out the door.

"Christ, Justin you in all that leather, I'm already hard and with that scent I, I..."

"I know Brian, me too; I don't think this was a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm so hard I can barely walk."

"I know what you mean, come, backroom first then we get a drink."

As the boys pass the gang standing at the bar, Emmett tries to get their attention. The lovers ignore the waving Emmett and their friends as they rush by to get to the backroom for some much needed relief.

"Well how rude."

"What the fuck was that?"

"They just got here."

"And did you see what they were wearing?"

"Shit, leather twins."

"They were almost running, guess they turned each other on!"

The gang broke out into belly laughs and continued to dish and rank on the leather twins.

After a while the momentarily sated leather twins emerged from the backroom to join their supposed friends at the bar. Brian buying a couple of beers for the two of them he stands close to Emmett.

"Well hi you two, uh Brian?"

"Yes Emmett."

"Is it me or is it getting warm in here?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Justin, baby, why are you grinning like that and don't you two look good enough to eat and I need ice water, lots and lots of ice water."

Michael squeezes between Brian and Emmett.

"Brian, what the fuck is going on and why are you two dressed like that and shit, what's happening to me, I, I'm getting hard and I, shit. I gotta go home."

"Brian old pal."

Brian turns to face Ted, Justin sidles next to him.

"Don't you and Justin look like, like, FUCK, uh Em, for old times sake?"

"Yeah Teddy come on, let's get out of here."

Brian and Justin watch the three stooges take off to find their own relief.

"Well I guess this stuff really works."

"Yeah I thought Mikey's eyes were going to bug right out of his head."

"I knew Emmett would get a rise out of it but Teddy surprised me."

"No surprise here Brian and you do look good enough to eat."

"So do you Sunshine but let's dance and give these boys a show before we make a meal out of each other at home."

"I like your thinking."

Brian and Justin make their way to the center of the dance floor, the sea of writhing bodies part for the kings of Babylon. The kings start to sway to the thumpa thumpa music, the heat and sweat intensifying their scent. One by one the men of Babylon catch a whiff of Brian and Justin, their own natural heady aroma enhanced by the pheromone. As the men dance by, the scent goes straight to the cock.

Brian holds Justin closer as he feels the caresses of the passing men. To Justin, it feels like a thousand feathers were touching his skin. He's hugged himself into Brian's chest for safety and comfort. As if under a spell, waves and waves of men continued to dance close, lightly touching the lovers as if to pay homage to gods. Brian tightens his grip on Justin.

"Brian let's go home, do you see how they're looking at us. They look like they're starving."

"Yeah, starving for a fuck; come on we're outta here."

As the lovers walked off the dance floor and up to the cat walk, you could almost hear the collective groan of disappointment spread through the club.

***************************************************************************

Back at the loft.

"I'm calling Mr. Kelly in the morning, I really need to start work on this account right away."

"Got any ideas yet?"

"Not a clue but I'm not thinking with the right head right now."

"Oh?" Justin wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uh huh" Brian wiggles his own right back.

"Come on Brian, let me peel you out of all this leather."

"That's it Sunshine, you're a genius!"

"What'd I say?"

"APPEAL! The name for the perfume. Appeal; we can do different campaigns for each target group; one for the queers, one for the breeders, then one for the older queers and then the older hets. It's perfect, just like you. Now I have to write this down."

"Oh no, you don't think I'm letting you out of this bed before you fuck me."

"But Justin..."

"No buts except for mine; here." Justin snatches his sketch pad off the night standing and scribbles down Appeal and four campaigns.

"Now, enough talk about work and do me."

"Bossy bottom."

"That's right."

"I love it when you're butch."

"So starting peeling and start sucking."

"Whatever you say Sunshine."

Chapter 3 by Sabina

 

Pheromones:

aka

Chemical Warfare: The Dark Side

"Hey Justin"

"Hey Brian"

"What time are you done here?"

"A couple of hours, why?"

"I'll pick you up when you're shift is over."

"Okay, uh Brian are you wearing something new?"

"No"

"New hair cut?"

"No"

"Something's different."

"Maybe this new cologne?"

Justin leans in closer and inhales deeply. A sudden rush of dizziness washes over him and he begins to move as if in a trance.

"BRIAN"

"What Sunshine?"

"Alley now!

"Justin, it's broad daylight."

"Brian-can't-help-it-LOOK!"

Brian gazes downward and sees the tenting of Justin's apron.

"Shit"

"Please Brian, now it's killing me."

"Hang on, hang on. Deb, Justin's taking 5."

***************************************************************************

In the alley behind the dinner.

"Hurry Brian hurry, it hurts."

"Easy there partner, I'm moving as fast as I can."

Brian gets down on his knees, releases Justin's swollen cock and sucks it in. Justin grabs handfuls of the brunet hair twisting it in his fists as he fucks Brian's face. Within three thrusts Justin cums with such force that he splashes Brian's face and neck.

"Fuck, Justin look what you did to me!"

"Can't -help-it-don't-know-what's-happening."

Justin, baby you just came, calm down."

Justin begins to bounce on his toes.

"Can't stop-hard again-need to fuck you."

"Oh shit."

Justin pushes Brian up against the wall, sucking and biting Brian's lower lip while opening and lowering Brian's pants just enough to gain access to Brian's ass. Justin reaches into Brian's pocket for the lube and a condom. Brian, too shocked and embarrassed to fight back resigns his fate and gets fucked within an inch of his life.

Justin cums, filling the condom. He quickly withdraws and attempts to straighten out Brian's clothes as well as his own. Brian notices that Justin is trembling, flushed, breathing so hard that he's almost hyperventilating.

"Justin, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but you can't work like this. I'm going to take you home."

"Got-two-more-hours."

"You're not even talking in full sentences. Come on let's go. I'll talk to Debbie."

***************************************************************************

Back in the diner as Justin goes for his backpack and takes off his apron.

"What's wrong with him Brian and what the fuck happened to your face?"

"Listen Deb I don't know what's wrong with little fairy Sunshine but I do know he can't work like this I'm taking him home. And forget you saw my face."

"You're both shaking, okay get out of here."

Justin catches another whiff of the cologne and grabs Brian for a kiss, shoving his tongue deep into Brian's mouth.

"Stop it Justin."

As Brian pushes Justin back, Justin snatches the ends of Brian's tie dragging the reluctant Brian through the diner and out the door.

"Justin please stop, you're choking me."

"Hurry Brian I can't wait."

"I'm hurrying."

***************************************************************************

They arrive at the loft.

Justin doesn't bother with the elevator, opting for the stairs, he starts running up. He stops when he realizes Brian isn't moving fast enough for him, turning he pulls and prods Brian into moving faster.

"Fuckin' little twat, I'm moving as fast as I can without killing myself."

"Not-fast-enough."

"God, Justin I've never seen you like this."

"Don't know-don't care-want you NOW!"

They barely make it into the loft as Justin begins to rip Brian's clothes off and slams the door shut.

"Slow down, that's my favorite tie, you're tearing my shirt."

"Brian take off your clothes!"

Brian swats at Justin's hand so that he can strip off his shirt and tie without doing damage. As he unfastens his pants Justin slams Brian against the cold metal door knocking the air out of him.

"Goddamn it"

"Brian I want you now, turn around."

"No"

"Yes-need you-now."

"Justin"

"Please Brian please.'

Brian sighs, turning to face the door. He closes his eyes, willing himself to relax but knowing he can't. He waits for the pain.

Justin reaches into Brian's pocket for what he knows will be there, quickly sheathing himself then shoving two lubed finger deep into Brian's ass. Brian hisses at the rough intrusion, still sore from their early encounter, he braces himself. Justin enters.

"Oh fuck"

"Brian-tight-have to-fuck hard-got to-need to-hard."

Justin fucks Brian with wild abandon, slamming himself into Brian, slamming Brian into the door. Biting and scratching Brian's back and shoulders, Justin screams as he cums. Brian cums against the door.

Justin pulls out and heads for the bedroom leaving a confused, panting Brian still holding onto the door.

***************************************************************************

When Brian recovers enough to walk he limps into the bedroom only to be attacked and thrown onto the bed.

"Justin I can't breathe."

"More Brian more."

"No I can't."

"Yes you can."

Justin roughly fondles Brian's cock then swoops down practically swallowing Brian's cock and balls. Justin works magic making Brian stiff. Reaching for a condom and lube Justin prepares himself and rolls the condom onto Brian's cock. Justin impales himself. Frantically bouncing Justin clenches his ass to milk whatever cum Brian had left in him. Climbing back up to Brian's face, Justin presents his swollen organ to his lover who takes it in. For the second time Justin fucks Brian's face nearly choking the man as Justin cums. Justin trembles then succumbs to the exhaustion and passes out.

Brian, unsure of what has transpired in the past couple of hours, is flooded with too much raw emotion to remain in bed with the blond stranger who is quietly snoring by his side. He covers Justin then pads to the bathroom to check out his wounds.

Throat sore, bites and scratches on his neck and shoulders, split lip, and Brian could tell by the burn around his anus that he was most likely torn. He steps into the shower turning on the water to almost scalding. He lathers and rinses then lathers and rinses then lathers and rinses again until the water runs cold. Stepping out, Brian gingerly towels off, applies antiseptic to the wounds he can reach then dresses in sweats. He goes for the Beam.

After the second shot sends knife-like pain down his throat Brian checks on Justin who remains blissfully asleep unaware of the wreck who was watching him.

Brian calls Emmett.

"Emmett"

"Brian is that you?"

"Yeah"

"What's wrong with your voice?"

"Hurt"

"Poor baby, how can I help?"

"Loft"

"You want me to come to the loft?"

"Yes; Justin."

"Justin's there?"

"Sleeping"

"Want me to stay with him?"

"Yes"

"Be right there sweetie."

***************************************************************************

Emmett arrives at the loft.

"Brian what the hell happened to you, you look like a truck hit you."

"Justin, he..."

"Is he okay, he's not hurt is he?"

"No"

"Brian are you ok?"

Brian shakes his head desperately trying not to let Emmett see his pain or his tears.

"Brian, honey, did someone hurt you?"

Brian nods.

"A pissed off trick?"

Brian shakes his head and glances towards the bedroom.

"Brian you don't mean, you can't mean; impossible, he would never..."

Brian slowly takes off his shirt revealing the angry bruises.

"Brian, was he high or drunk, Justin would never intentionally hurt you."

"Pheromones"

"What?"

"Pheromones"

"You mean that new cologne?"

"Yes"

"It works"

Brian nods again.

"And you wore it!? ASSHOLE! I'm surprised you weren't gang banged."

Brian looks shocked at Emmett.

"What were you thinking, no you weren't thinking were you? So the sweet little angel in there caught one whiff of you plus the cologne and literally tore you a new one."

Brian leans into Emmett sinking to his knees. Emmett catches Brian hugging him close, offering his comfort.

"It's okay baby, it'll be okay. Brian are you really hurt?"

"A little"

"Do you need a doctor?"

"No, no doctors."

"Alright"

"I'll be okay in a few days but I can't stay here, going to Debs."

"Well that's a switch, you running off to Deb's instead of the princess."

"Emm—grrr"

"Ok, ok you go, she'll make you better with her soup, I'll look after the little devil in your bed."

"Thanks"

Brian fills a duffle bag with the clothes and toiletries he'll need for a few days. He carefully kisses the sleeping angel in his bed then calls Cynthia so that she can rearrange his life for the next few days. He gives Emmett a kiss and leaves.

***************************************************************************

At Debbie and Vic's.

"Hi kiddo, Justin's not here. Brian what the hell happened to you?"

"Can't talk."

"Honey, is Justin okay?"

"Fine"

"Brian what's wrong with your voice?"

"Sick"

Debbie goes to hug Brian, before he can side step her she has him in a tight bear hug sending twinges of pain up and down his spine. Debbie sees the wince of pain.

"I haven't seen that look on your face since you were a kid and that man beat you up."

"Brian were you in a fight?"

"No Vic"

"Brian?"

"Leave him alone Deb, he's obviously hurting now go make your soup. Come on son let me take you to Michael's room."

Brian flashes Vic a ‘thank you' smile as Vic takes the duffles bag. The men walk up the stairs.

"Did he force you?"

"No, not really."

"Just too fast and too rough for you to adjust?"

Brian lowers his head as the tears well up in his eyes.

"How did this happen?"

"New cologne."

"That new pheromone stuff that everyone's been dishing about?"

"Yes"

"So the shit really works only on you it's like a double dose."

"Guess so"

"Does Justin know he hurt you?"

"No"

"Where is he?"

"Loft"

"Alone?"

"No, Em."

"Okay, I'll call Emmett and we'll think of something plausible, although you know how smart that kid is, you'd probably be better off if you talk to him."

"Can't right now."

"You mean aside form the fact that your throat's nearly swollen shut."

Brian nods.

"And the rest of you?"

"I'll live."

"That's not what I asked; I do know a few doctors that are discrete."

"No doctors, need sleep."

"Okay baby, you sleep, I'll keep mother hen at bay and speak with Emmett."

"Thank you."

"Nothing that you wouldn't do for any one of us, now sleep."

"Sleeping now."

***************************************************************************

"Helloo"

"Emmett, it's Vic."

"He with you?"

"Yeah, sleeping."

"Good; the attacking angel is still out cold."

"Emmett do you know what happened.?"

"Most of it; apparently the genius stud decided to try the new cologne, now mix that with his own natural lusty, irresistible scent, add one hot little blond twink who's well hung and not the weakling we've been all lead to believe and you get..."

"One exhausted, physically torn up stud with a fat lip, swollen throat and scratches and bites up and down his back. Not too mention another battered part of his anatomy."

"So what do we do now Vic?"

"If Justin learns what he did before Brian can deal with the fall out they both may do something stupid. Brian called in sick so let Justin think he is sick and staying here for a few days."

"May work, but Justin won't buy it for long and you know I can't lie for shit."

"Emmett do the best you can, Brian needs quiet, rest and time to heal."

"I'll stay with the princess."

"I'll keep vigil over the king, bye Em."

"Later Vic."

***************************************************************************

"Brian?"

"He's not here sweetie."

"Emmett?"

"Yes baby."

"What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

"I remember working my shift and Brian stopping in saying he'd pick me up later then it's all kinda blurry. Why do I feel like I've been fucking and sucked dry."

"Cause you have been, you really don't remember do you?"

"No, Emmett, please tell me and you know you can't lie for shit."

"You attacked Brian."

"I WHAT??!!"

"You attacked..."

"I heard you."

"That new cologne made you a little overly amorous."

"And I attacked Brian; where is he, is he hurt, should we take him to the hospital; Em I gotta find him."

"Justin shut up; he's at Deb's, yes he's hurt, no he doesn't need a hospital, if he does Vic can handle it and you're staying here. Let him come to you when he's ready. You bruised more than his body, you hurt his..."

"Ego?"

"I was going to say his manhood."

"Same thing."

"No it's not, this is Brian Kinney for fuck sake, we all have an ego, he has something more; it's his whole persona that's bruised."

"I get it, I get it."

Justin, honey, he needs a little time to heal, rest, he wont be able to stay away from you long, he loves you too much, baby."

"Not a baby."

"Then stop pouting like one and go shower, you stink."

"You'll be here when I come out?"

"Yup. Got strict instructions from the master himself, so you see he loves you."

"Thank you Em."

"Go"

***************************************************************************

After a few days Debbie makes a dinner inviting only Justin and Emmett. Brian is still hiding upstairs when they arrive.

"Brian you can do this, physically you're all better. I'm glad you let me take you to the doctor."

"Sorry I was such a stubborn asshole about that, you were right I needed a few stitches."

"Come on, there's a very frightened sad little boy down there who needs to hear it from the man himself that his daddy still loves him. What ever I or Emmett say is just not good enough for him. Prepare yourself for the sobbing, pampering and blowjobs."

"Two outta three ain't bad; okay I'm ready."

"Well look who finally decided to come out of his room."

"Hi sweetie."

"Deb, Em thank you."

"It was nothing Brian."

"Brian?"

"Hey Sunshine."

"Brian I'm so sorry."

Justin rushes into Brian's awaiting arms and sobs uncontrollably. Vic and Emmett find ways to help Debbie in the kitchen giving the lovers some privacy.

"Sorry so sorry."

"It's not your fault, I didn't think that stuff was for real, I forgot I was wearing it until I saw you at the diner."

"It hit me like a ton of bricks."

"So I noticed, well I'm going to throw it out as soon as we get home. I don't think I can take that again."

"Oh Brian I'm..."

"Sorry is bullshit, look, it's over and I'm fine, can we go home?"

"After dinner, Deb will have our balls if we leave now."

"Yeah"

***************************************************************************

After dinner.

"Thanks Deb dinner was delicious."

"You're welcome Sunshine."

"Vic, Debbie thank you for everything."

"Anytime Brian, you know you always have a place here if you need it but this won't happen again, right Sunshine?!"

"Right"

"I didn't hear you."

"I said RIGHT."

"That's better, now go home and take care of the big lug."

"Yes ma'am."

"And you, asshole, no more chemical warfare, you don't need it."

"Yes Maw; Vic I..."

"No need to say anything baby, you know how I feel about you."

Brian nods and smiles weakly at the man who loves him more dearly than his own father ever did.

"Emmett, thank you for caring for the both of us."

"You're very welcome Brian. Thank you for trusting me. Now princess go home and take care of your stud and behave yourself."

"I promise Em and thank you."

***************************************************************************

Back at the loft the pampering begins.

"Brian can I get you anything, coffee, tea, soup, beer? I can make you something or call out or I can go to the deli."

"Justin, Justin after that meal at Debbie's I'm not going to need to eat for a week. I don't need coffee or soup, just a little quiet, ok."

"Okay, maybe the newspaper I can go get one."

"Read it."

"Please Brian I need to do something for you."

"Come here."

Like a petulant child Justin crosses over to Brian and gazes into the tired hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Forgotten, now sit on my lap."

"Sure? I don't want you to hurt."

"I'm sure."

Justin gently settles into Brian's lap.

"You okay?"

"Yes, now kiss me."

The lovers kiss tentatively at first then the kiss deepens.

"That's better, I missed you."

"Missed you too; I love Em but he's not you."

"You noticed?"

"Silly man, you forgive me?"

"Yes little boy."

"You still love me?"

"Of course I love you."

"You just don't like me too much right now."

"I didn't say that."

"How can I make this up to you?"

"Justin, this is not something you can ‘make up'. We just have to be a little more careful with each other that's all, not be so rough."

"But Brian you know I like it rough sometimes."

"I know baby; I just need time to get my head together."

"Can I still sleep with you?"

"Now that's a stupid question, you know I can't sleep well without you. I hardly slept at Deb's I missed you; besides Mikey's mattress is lumpy."

"Tell me about it, I offered to buy her a new one but she wouldn't let me, she said it was a perfectly good mattress."

"Yeah I tried too, no dice."

"Brian we have a perfectly good mattress here, can we?"

"Let's go to bed Sunshine."

The lovers enter the bedroom holding hands then fall into their nightly routine preparing for bed. Brian spies the offending cologne on the self. Taking the bottle he brings it into the kitchen, double bagging it in plastic bags and throws it away. Brian scrubs his hands then returns to the bedroom and to Justin. The lovers cuddle close.

"Why didn't you just pour it down the drain?"

"And risk it splashing on me, no way."

"Oh; Brian are we okay?"

"We're fine, I love you more than anything."

"Forever?"

"At least till I'm 102."

"Brian?"

"Yes baby."

"I know you said this wasn't something I could make up but what if I give you 3 blowjobs everyday till you're 102."

"What if I make it passed 102?"

"We renegotiate."

"Deal"

"So no more chemical warfare?"

"Uh huh"

"So when do I start my payback?"

"Tomorrow"

"Not tonight?"

"No, just want to sleep with my angel."

"Fallen angel"

"Not to me."

"Love you Bri."

"Love you Jus, now sleep."

"Sleeping now."

The stud curls around his angel as they both fall fast asleep.

***************************************************************************

In the kitchen in the trash can, a bottle is leaking; the oily liquid seeping through the knots of the plastic bags soaking the surrounding trash. In the tight confines of the trash can the pheromone lies in waiting.

***************************************************************************

"Morning Sunshine."

"Morning Bri, coffee?"

"Yeah, together?"

"Yeah"

"Hey there's no more left."

"There's another bag up there, give me the empty bag, I'll throw it out."

Justin reaches for the trash can lid...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1217