You Belong to Me. by starlight
Summary:

Justin and Brian meet while Justin works for him. Brian ends up continuing to see Justin after and wants more than the occassional hook-up.

 

Lorie thanks for being my cheerleader as well as my Beta.


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: Bottom Brian, MPreg (Yup! Went THERE!), Out of Character, Toppy Justin
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: Yes Word count: 86495 Read: 225416 Published: Jan 26, 2018 Updated: Oct 18, 2018
Chapter 14 by starlight

BRIAN

 

Justin never made it boring, just seemed to be willing to try anything to keep it new. When I walked into the bedroom it was completely dark after I closed the door. I stood still because I knew Justin was in here, since he told me to give him a few minutes before I came to bed. So I stayed with Gus until he was asleep, not just because Justin told me to. It was being able to be with Gus, not feeling like my time was limited. He didn’t need me to read him a bedtime story, just be there to talk about anything. Everyone thinks I’m going easy on Mel and Lindsay. Only Justin gets that it’s about Gus and wanting him to be happy. It also helps me to know my next child will get the things I’m only just now able to do with Gus. It’s something I want to discuss later with Justin. Helping Lindsay and Mel move back. 

 

“Move forward, and strip,” I hear Justin somewhere in front of me.

 

I started towards where I knew the bed was, but stopped when I felt Justin’s hand. “Take it off, Stud. After that, don’t move. I plan to take over,” He said, running his hands up my chest as I took off my shirt.

 

His hands followed mine as I took off my jeans, and took over getting them off my legs, then moved up my legs with his lips, licking and nipping each area on the way up. The dark made it even more exciting, because I couldn’t see what he was going to do. When he laved one of my balls, then took it in his mouth all I could do was feel. I anchored myself by putting my hands on his shoulders, because the dark left me adrift to just sensation. His wet mouth taking me in, while his hands ran up the backs of my thighs was the only thing in the world at this moment. He’d back off when I started thrusting into his mouth, and drag his tongue down the length of my cock, before taking me back in. His fingers were slick, preparing me by running around the rim before pressing in and pulling back out. I wanted to impale myself on those teasing fingers, knowing Justin would find where I needed him to go to make this even hotter. I practically screamed the moan when his fingers stopped playing, and one at a time opened me up. Those magic fingers rubbed the spot that only made me harder and ready to blow into the wet heat that was magic on my dick. I came in minutes, but he just kept going until I pushed him off. 

 

He led me to the bed, sitting me at the edge, leaving my legs hanging off and my feet on the floor. Then he pushed me to lay back and placed my feet on the edge of the bed, and didn’t leave me having to wonder what he was going to do next when I felt his hands separating my ass, and his tongue taking over where his fingers left off. His tongue left my ass, running up the underside of my dick until he reach the head, taking me in and as his fingers worked to make taking him easier. He kept going until I came again, knowing it would leave me boneless when he entered me. Something I still had a hard time with, since his ass wasn’t the only thing big about Justin. It wasn’t slow and sweet, but what he promised me for pissing him off. He let the prep do what he wasn’t going to do when he thrust all the way in without stopping. It could have been considered a punishing rhythm he set, but he also knew I enjoyed being handled this way by him. When he came, he kept going, this time trying to pull another orgasm out of me. When he didn’t get what he wanted, I felt the condom he put on me and then his tight channel surrounded me, riding me fast, and the sound of slapping skin filled the room. Until we both came, trying not to wake the whole house. Justin just fell next to me, letting me curl around him, not caring that the room smelled like a bathhouse, just tired and ready to sleep.

 

I woke up alone, like most mornings. Justin likely downstairs, since the smell indicated Emmett saw that food got Justin to show up. Gus was downstairs, ready to go spend time with his mothers before they were leaving for home. Emmett handed me coffee just the way I like, while Justin glared at the caffeine that I’d forbidden, not giving a shit what he tried to show me that said it wouldn’t hurt the baby. He left when someone was at our door, which had me glaring at Emmett.

 

“I didn’t tell anyone, so save that for someone who likely managed to find out where you were,” Emmett told me.

 

“Ted only told me when I threatened to sleep in the bed with him and Blake,” Mel told us, walking in alone.

 

“Where’s Mom?” Gus asked.

 

“Justin was nice enough to show her some of his work, while I did the right thing,” Mel told us.

 

“I wanted to see it anyway,” Emmett announced, carrying Justin’s plate with him.

 

“Gus, I need to say something about what’s been going on, and I’d like Brian to hear it too,” She tells him, stopping me from leaving.

 

“Okay, as long as I get to stay with Dad,” Gus told her.

 

“We agreed to that, so stop worrying about it,” I told Gus.

 

“Yes we did, and your father has never gone back on a promise he made. It’s why I think you need to know the truth. Not what your father told you to keep us from looking the way we made it look for him,” She told him.

 

“Mel…”

 

“No. You’ve been the one letting everyone believe it was you and not us that was the problem. I can’t be the mother I want to be to Gus by letting myself off for my part in it. Gus, you know Brian and I have problems getting along. It’s not because I hate Brian, but because I know there will be things he can do better for you than I will,” She told him.

 

“Spend some time with Justin and fashion won’t be a problem,” I joked, sort of.

 

“Brian, for once let me be the bad guy. Gus, Brian always wanted to spend time with you, it was me not willing to believe he had it in him to be the kind of father I thought he had to be to you. I made him jump through hoops just to see you, like I had any right to make him, just for loving you. I can’t tell you how sorry I am for doing that to you, but it’s hard for me to share you with anyone, sometimes even your mom. My tie to you isn’t the same as you have with Brian or Lindsay. It made me think I needed to show you and everyone else it didn’t matter to me that we didn’t have the same blood in our veins, that you were born because you were meant to be my son. It was selfish and wrong, because even if I let Brian in your life, you would have loved me anyway. Only, I don’t want you to ever doubt that anyone could love you. Brian loved you the minute I was giving him crap for wanting to touch you. I had no right to limit your time with him just because I didn’t want to share you,” Mel told him.

 

“It’s not like if I loved him, I wouldn’t still want you as my Mama,” Gus told her, showing us the man he’ll become.

 

“I know Baby, and that’s why I can’t let your dad give me the easy way out of this. If you need time, you have it. Just know I’ll be here and will always be your Mama,” She promised him.

 

“Are you and Mom really going to move back?” He asked.

 

“I think we got what we needed from being away, and can deal with what made us leave in the first place. It wasn’t like Canada really ever became a home to us,” She told him.

 

“When?” He asked, only caring they were planning to move here.

 

“We have the summer to get everything settled, then the four of us can look for a place that works for everyone,” She told him.

 

“Can I go tell Justin?” He asked us.

 

“Go ahead, I’m sure your mother is already telling them,” She told him.

 

Gus took off, excited. While I handed Mel a cup of coffee. I didn’t hate her, just didn’t really like what she did sometimes. I knew part of our problem was we both got each others backs up over Lindsay and the shit that went on when they lived here.

 

“I would have been fine with him not knowing,” I told her.

 

“It doesn’t make it right that you were still letting us slide on what we did. I was going to explain the money too; he has a right to know how big of a bitch I’ve been, not willing to listen to Lindsay when she tried to make me see what it was doing to him,” She told me.

 

“I don’t want him to know about that. You love him and it might change how he sees the love you’ve always given him,” I told her.

 

“He should know what you had to deal with,” She told me.

 

“It’s over, so let it go. Plus, I wanted to get your opinion on something that will likely kill you not to tell all the others,” I told her.

 

“You want my opinion?” She asked, not being able to contain the surprise that I was talking to her about something.

 

“You read things better than most people, excluding me. You knew Justin was waiting to see if you and Lindsay would do the right thing by Gus, before he stopped antagonizing you,” I told her.

 

“I also know letting someone else be guilty of something they didn’t do isn’t what I believe in. I couldn’t excuse myself anymore, because it was hurting him,” She told me.

 

“Get a therapist for those problems, I need your head in the game,” I told her, never getting the munchers need to spend years on something we solved.

 

“So talk,” She said.

 

“Follow me,” I told her, because everyone was likely to show up when I didn’t want them to hear what I wanted her opinion on. 

 

“How much property does this place have?” She said when we followed a trail into the woods.

 

“I’ll have to ask Justin, he bought it,” I told her.

 

“Lindsay said he was really a big deal, but shit, even you…” She stopped.

 

“No, even I don’t have what he’ll be bringing into this,” I told her, really okay with it.

 

“Is that what you want to talk about? Because it’s pretty normal in the families like Lindsay’s and Justin’s that they want guarantees made about what gets shared between couples,” She told me.

 

“Justin and I are good with what we’re doing. I really want to ask you why Ben would tell Justin that he and I tricked once,” I asked her. 

 

“I’m assuming long before Michael?” She asked.

 

“Michael wasn’t even a thought for Ben yet. I just don’t get why he would tell Justin about it,” I told her.

 

“Did it bother Justin, that his best friend and… the father of his baby once screwed around?” She asked, knowing how I never called anyone more than a trick.

 

“Justin really doesn’t see it as anything. We maintained an open relationship from the minute we started seeing each other until we established that we are partners. From what I could tell it was more Ben just telling him random gossip, not anything that would bother Justin or me,” I told her.

 

“Are you guys still going to be open?” She asked.

 

“If we want. Right now we don’t,” I answered.

 

“Butt out. I get it. So you’re trying to figure out why Ben would bring it up?” She asked.

 

“It doesn’t make any sense when all it could do was cause problems. Not for Justin and me, but maybe he didn’t realize that,” I said.

 

“Why not go ask Ben?” She asked.

 

“I plan to, but you deal with him more than I do. Plus you look for reasons people are guilty or not of what they do. I just assume guilt,” I explained.

 

“Why did he tell Justin he brought it up?” She asked, getting into lawyer mode.

 

“I hurt Ben’s little feelings by not drooling that I got the chance to see him naked, is what it sounded like,” I answered.

 

“You don’t believe him?” She asked.

 

“When we met he barely bothered to act like we knew each other. Guys that I’ve had in the past tend to try to get all my attention,” I told her, smirking.

 

“I’m guessing here. So keep that in mind. It comes from Michael talking to Lindsay about the conversation Michael and Justin had yesterday. Ben really only has Justin to talk to about the people in his life and what bothers him. It’s like me, when I was upset about you, I really could only go to Ted. When Ted started working for you, it was harder to say some of the things because you and he became better friends than you were before. I could see Ben worrying about where that leaves him, now that you and Justin are together, since a lot of his problems were about you and Michael,” She told me.

 

“It still doesn’t make sense to tell Justin something that, if he was different, would bother him,” I told her.

 

“But now, they have a secret that you never shared with anyone, not even Michael. Something he didn’t think Justin would ask you about, and it made their friendship still intact in the way Ben wants it. It could also just be exactly what Ben said is why he talked about you too,” She tells me.

 

“Why would it matter to him that I was in Justin’s life? It’s not like Justin can’t still be friends with him,” I asked her.

 

“Maybe underneath all the Zen, Ben hates sharing, the way I did,” She answered.

 

“Then he can hate me all he wants, because Justin belongs to me,” I told her.

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1218