Can't Do Life Without You 1 by Simply written
Summary:

Justin and Brian are coming up on the 10th anniversary of the day they met.  Justin plans an art show at Lindsey's gallery. Brian runs into a female lover from 20 years earlier. Brian remembers this love as he plans a surprise for their anniversary.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: Bottom Brian, Brian/Other, F/M, Oral Sex, Post-series, Responsible Justin, Rimming, Spanking
Genres: Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 24067 Read: 18692 Published: Apr 22, 2018 Updated: Apr 22, 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

Can't Do Life Without You

Chapter 1


♫You can dance ev'ry dance with the guy who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight. You can smile ev'ry smile for the man who held your hand 'neath the pale moonlight. But don't forget who's taking you home and in whose arms you're gonna be. So Darlin', Save the last dance for me.♫


Justin stretched and turned off the alarm.  As he attempts to roll out of bed long fingers wrapped around his wrist and gently pull him across the bed.  He willingly rolled into Brian's arms and accepted his lips as his tongue playfully darted in and out of his mouth. Justin never felt more content than he did in this place. As long fingers slowly glided down his back he began to respond. Justin reached for Brian as Brian's hand landed on his ass pulling him close enough to know Brian was in the same need. Justin slithered down Brian's body and slowly took Brian's erect cock in his mouth. As he swirled his tongue around the tip one hand was busy massaging Brian's balls while the other one had snuck around to his ass and he inserted first one finger and then a second.  The sharp intake of Brian's breath assured Justin he hadn't lost his touch. As Brian grabbed Justin and flipped him to his back a second alarm from across the room went off.

"Shit," Brian mumbled.  "Shall we finish this in the shower?" He stroked Justin's growing need. I don't have time to play too long.  I promised your mom I would stop by her new office to talk about the advertising for the business."

"Just remember, you owe me tonight!  Or maybe I will owe you." Justin headed to the shower with Brian on his heels.   

Brian reached in to start the water.  "We'll see about that tonight." He turned Justin around and began soaping his back.  It wasn't long before Justin was up against the glass shower wall and Brian was entering him with a need that never went away. They both braced themselves against the glass as the water streamed over them. When they both had cum, Brian turned him around, wrapped his arms around him and pulled Justin in for one last kiss. "We need to get moving or I will have to tell your mom why I am late."

Justin started laughing and Brian swatted his bare ass.  "You know nothing will surprise my mom."

Both men got dressed and grabbed a cup of coffee from the carafe that had been set the night before and had brewed while they had gotten ready.  They agreed to have dinner at 7:00 and Justin snagged one more kiss as they separated for the day.

Brian unlocked his Classic Corvette Stingray and started it up.  He glanced over to make sure he had the materials to show Jennifer and her new partner, Elizabeth Browning.  Brian smiled thinking about Jennifer. The first time they met she had pushed her way into his office dropping off clothes for Justin. They had a bumpy start but now they had a great relationship.  Jenn had remarried a few years back and now had started a new Real Estate Agency with an old high school classmate. Brian hoped this Elizabeth wasn't a diva and that the meeting would go well. He had a good idea what Jenn would like so hoped they would all agree.  

Pulling up in front of the office Brian was impressed with the building.  He was so glad Jennifer was doing so well especially since her ex-husband was going through a 2nd bankruptcy and was going to have to close his businesses.  No one deserved it more.

Brian walked in and looked around the reception room.  Very tasteful. He wouldn't have expected anything different.  Subtle tones of roses and beige were in the furniture while the walls were a darker taupe.  He instantly felt comfortable.

"Brian, great to see you!" Jenn greeted him with a hug. "So glad you could stop by this morning. My new partner, Elizabeth, just called and said she will be here in about 10 minutes."  Since they had a few minutes Brian talked to Jennifer about a surprise he was planning for Justin. As Jennifer had just given a small suggestion, he could tell someone had entered the office.

"We are in here, Elizabeth.  Come meet Brian," Jennifer called from her desk.   

Brian rose and turned to meet the new comer. He froze in his tracks. "Beth." It came out almost as a whisper. "Long time, no see."   

Brian pulled himself out of his surprise and shook Elizabeth's hand.  "You look lovely, Beth, but you always did." Turning to Jennifer he said, "Elizabeth and I worked together the summer after I graduated from high school. She was my supervisor at the office I worked at as a gofer." Turning back to Elizabeth he said, "You must have remarried or I would have recognized the name."  Jennifer looked between the other two in her office. What a coincidence! She figured she would get some details later.

Brian opened his briefcase and the meeting began.

Chapter 2 by Simply written


Chapter 2


Brian raced down the highway several hours later. His day had been full so he hadn't had time to process that meeting.  He had not been ready to see Beth today. He really hadn't thought of her in years. Now his mind was swirling with so many memories he couldn't stop thinking about her.

The summer he graduated from high school he had scored an office job.  It was just pure luck when his name was randomly picked from all high school kids heading off to college for a business degree.  The job was perfect for him. He could wander in and out of different offices assisting anyway he could and absorbing anything that was said and done.  


Brian remembered Beth McCormick.  He had a desk, well a table really, in the corner of her small office. She was somewhere in her early 30s that summer and had recently divorced her high school sweetheart.  She had never been on her own in her life and now she was by herself with a 3 year old. There were days when he arrived she just wanted to talk. Brian didn’t mind. She was nice and treated him like an adult.  

It was around the Fourth of July after working there about four weeks. Brian had stopped to talk to the security guard for a few minutes before walking out to the parking lot.  He heard the crying before he saw her. He followed the sound and there stood Beth. She was standing in an empty parking spot where her car usually sat. Brian couldn't just leave her there.  

"What's up. Beth? Where's your car?"

"That JACKASS!" Through the sobs she said, "Court told him he had to make the car payments. Obviously, he didn't!"

Brian wasn't sure what to do.  Crying women were not something he usually dealt with but he draped an arm around her shoulder and when she leaned into him he completed the hug with his other arm.   

"How am I going to get home? How am I going to pick up Jenny at the babysitter?" And the tears started again.

"I can bring you home and we can pick up you daughter."  Beth let out an audible sigh. "Are you sure?"

He shrugged and said. "Sure. I have no place to be."

He followed directions to the babysitter and then their apartment.

"Please, come up for a while."  

Brian started to say no but he looked at her face and even he could tell she needed someone right then. "OK, for a little while."

Brian slowed the Stingray down and turned the corner to continue the trip home. After getting back up to speed his mind wandered back in time again.

After Beth got Jenny interested in a cartoon she handed Brian a beer and sat down next to him on the couch.  A little polite conversation was exchanged and then Beth asked if he could stay for dinner. Hey, why not. The less time he had to spend at home the better and he was actually enjoying their conversation which was mostly gossip about the office. It never hurt to know a little of the dirt. Brian helped make a salad while Beth fried some burgers and made some fries.  As they finished the meal Jenny started dozing at the table so Beth carried her to her bed while Brian cleared the table.

When Beth returned, Brian said, " I will get out of your way. Um, I can pick you up in the morning if you want me to.  I really don't live far from here." Beth accepted his offer and assured him she would be making work of getting another vehicle as soon as possible.  She walked him to the door and before Brian knew it Beth wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him quickly on the lips.

Brian turned the Corvette into the driveway of the country home he shared with Justin.  They still had a loft in the city, but as time went on they spent more and more time in the country.  Justin enjoyed his art studio out here and Brian had to admit he loved the place. Brian could see them selling off the loft soon.  Hunter, his friend's adopted son, had shown interest in buying it and he would love to see it stay in the 'family'.

Brian looked for Justin's car but didn't see it.  That wasn't surprising. Justin was setting up for his upcoming art show.  He would much rather be painting but Lindsey needed him to make some final decision today. If it wasn't for Lindsey he may never have become the success he was today. She helped him make connections in New York leading to a show that had been a real success in New York City. He wanted to give Lindsey the chance to display his work for her gallery.  If it wasn't for Lindsey he would never been the success he was now. He would never have left Pittsburgh for two years to make his way in the New York City art world. In those years his popularity grew quickly and his work was in great demand. Now he had enough commissions coming in he could work anywhere and Pittsburgh was home. Brian was home.

Brian pulled his car into the four-stall garage.   6:00 p.m. Justin would be here by 7:00 since that is what they agreed on but he didn't think he would be back much before that.  Maybe he would do a little more research on the surprise he was planning. Since early in their relationship, they had talked about going to Italy and even though they had traveled they still had not gotten there together.  The time had come. He was planning a trip for the 10th anniversary of the day they met. He planned to tell him at the opening of the art show this weekend.

He entered the house through the garage entrance and knew the housekeeper had been there right away.  The house always smelled freshly cleaned and there was the aroma of fresh flowers in the air. When they spent time out here he always made sure there were flowers around. For years he was too stubborn to acknowledge his love for Justin and importance of romance.  Justin had stuck with him no matter how he had treated him. Justin needed a little romance and he deserved it. To be honest, he liked it too.

He read the note from the housekeeper.  He turned the oven on and placed the chicken cordon bleu on the rack.  He poured a glass of scotch and rather than heading to his office to complete the vacation plans he ended up out in the garden.

Brian was again transported back to that summer.  The summer he met Beth. Brian picked her up and the next day along with Jenny.  He just remembered Beth saying Jenny was named after her best friend in high school.  Jennifer, Jenny. What are the odds. Anyway, Jenny was dropped off and at the end of the day they reversed the route.   

As he stopped his car in front of the apartment Beth said, "You're coming up, aren't you?"  With a shrug Brian thought to himself, why not. The parting kiss from last night crossed his mind but he hadn't thought much about it.  She was just thanking him for helping her out.

Beth pointed to the refrigerator as she got Jenny settled in front of the TV.  Brian snagged a beer for himself and for Beth and opened both. She returned to the kitchen and he handed it to her.  Brian instantly saw Beth had taken time to change into something 'more comfortable'. He hadn't noticed before what a great body she had.  At work she wore conservative clothes, knee length skirts or slacks with tops that barely showed she was a woman. There was no doubt now. She was wearing short shorts and a midriff tank top.  Women weren't his thing but this woman was really hot, even in her 30s.

Beth again insisted he stay for dinner and again, after eating, she put Jenny to bed.  

"Oh, I am sorry, I should have asked if you had plans since it's Friday night.  A great looking guy like you probably always has plans on a Friday night." Beth looked his direction as she cleared away the last of the dirty dishes.

It was true he usually did have plans on a Friday night but Mikey was in the Poconos for his annual family vacation this weekend so he really didn't have anywhere to go except home and that was the last place he wanted to be.  "Actually, my best friend is out of town so I wasn't sure where I was going tonight."

"Well, great! You can keep me company!  As glad as I am the jackass isn't around anymore I do miss having someone here to talk to after 7:30. Evenings get really long." She grabbed them each their 3rd beer.  Brian was no light weight when it came to booze but he could tell she was loosening up as the evening went on. It wouldn't be long before she was drunk at this rate. She plopped down next to Brian on the couch and handed him the cold drink.   

"So, Brian. What are you planning to do in college, besides as many girls as you can?"

Ignoring the second half of her question he said he planned to go into advertising. At least that was the plan right now.  They talked about the college he was attending and she mentioned an interest in Real Estate after this divorce mess was done.   

Just then Jenny made a little cry for Mommy and Beth went to check on her.  There was another trip to the refrigerator and another beer appeared. As Beth sat down this time she not only moved closer to Brian she was nearly on his lap and rather than handing him the beer she reached over top of him to set the beer on the table next to him.

Chapter 3 by Simply written



Chapter 3


Justin and Lindsey had met at the gallery at 10 that morning.  He was so glad Lindsey, Mel, and the kids moved back to the states after 5 years in Canada.  He loved having Gus over some weekends and loved that Brian didn't run up to Toronto at least once a month anymore.

"Hey, Lindsey," Justin called across the gallery as he walked over to her. They kissed in greeting.

Lindsey was showing a little stress. "I am so glad you could come in today.  There are just so many decisions to be made and I didn't want to make them by myself."  

Justin thought back to the night he met Lindsey.  She had just given birth to Gus and he had literally met Brian just a couple hours earlier.  He had been SO young. He really had been a kid. Who would believe that 10 years later these people would be family.

Pictures got organized, faux walls were placed, wall colors were picked, and the wall layouts were diagramed. Around 4:00 they looked at each other and both let out a loud breath.   

"I am done for the day." Lindsey sighed. "It is my day to pick up R.J. at piano lessons and then pick up Gus at Soccer."

"Glad we got finished.  I was wondering when I would have time to finish Brian's gift for our anniversary."  It was really done but Justin had to finish framing it.

"I hope you don't mind I peaked. It is an amazing painting." Lindsey thought it was one of the best portraits Justin had ever done. It might be one of the best portraits she had ever seen.  

Justin had painted Brian holding Gus on the night he was born.  It was the night that changed all of their lives. "I was hoping you would since it was in the back room.  I am glad you approve."

"Oh, I approve.  I am hoping you can find time to do a family portrait of Mel, me, and the kids sometime."

Justin smiled.  "I can do that as long as you aren't in a hurry.  Just get some pictures to me and I can start working on it in my free time."

Lindsey gave him a quick kiss. "Ha Ha, You have no free time but I'm in no hurry and I know you will do a great job. See you on Friday."

Justin got the painting framed he had just enough time to drive out to the country house for dinner.  

When he arrived, he parked his car and entered the house."Bri, where are you?" When he didn't get a response, he started looking for him. Through the French doors, Justin saw Brian sitting in the garden.  That was not a normal place for him to hangout by himself. He grabbed a drink and headed down the bath. Brian still didn't notice him approaching. Justin dropped his empty hand onto Brian's shoulder and bent to kiss the top of his hand. Brian literally jumped.  "Where were you?"

"Oh, hey." Brian pulled his thoughts back to the present."Sorry, guess I was daydreaming. How was your day?  Did you get your show organized? We better go check on dinner." They strolled back to the house hand in hand.

Justin filled Brian in on his day, minus the framing, as he chopped the ingredients for a salad.  Brian threw the rolls in a basket, stuck them in the microwave to warm, and set the table. Brian was thrilled Justin was so excited and that everything had gone well.  He had worked so hard to get to this point. He couldn't forget the bashing that almost ended his career, his life. He and was so proud of the man he had fought back to be.

As they sat down to eat Justin asked about the meeting with his mom this morning. "It went well.  I know your mom well enough that I had some ideas I was sure she would go for."

"What did Elizabeth think of your ideas?" Justin asked. "She has always been a close friend of the family and I am so glad Mom has her for a business partner.  They will do so well."

Brian knew this was coming but how much did he tell him? "This is kind of funny but I used to work with Beth. She was my supervisor at my first job out of high school." Brian was trying to remember if he had ever mentioned that summer. He continued. "The two of them agreed on a way to go almost immediately.  I passed it on to the art department to get the first mock up.

"What a coincidence. You were working for someone I probably saw weekly.  I remember my mom even babysat for her right after her divorce while she was getting her life back together.  Jenny was almost like a little sister. Just think, you probably worked with her about that time.

God, Brian thought, could the house for daycare have really been Justin's house?  This was all too weird to think about.

"Brian.....BRIAN,"

Brian snapped back to reality to find Justin looking half amused and half worried. "Where do you keep drifting off to tonight?" He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, kissed his shoulder, and then rested his cheek on the cool linen shirt Brian wore.

"I'm sorry, guess I have a lot going on right now." He turned to take Justin in his arms. "I am wrapping up a couple big campaigns in hopes to take a little time off.  I thought maybe after your show closes we could take a couple days away. It has been a while since the two of us just got away." Justin needed to know they were taking off even if he didn't know how far and how long they would be gone. Brian had contacted his agent already just to let him in in the secret

Placing a hand on each side of Justin's face, Brian bent down and claimed Justin's lips with every ounce of passion in his body.  Justin's response was instant as he wrapped his arms around this spectacular male. Yes, Brian may be close to 40 now but he had only gotten sexier over time. The gray flex in his hair just added highlights that were so amazing.   

Brian lifted Justin so he was sitting on the counter.  Putting his hands on Justin's waistband he ran his fingertips lightly over first his stomach muscles and then up his sides making Justin squirm.  There was no part of each other's bodies that was still a mystery and Justin was always very ticklish. After tormenting him for a short time he pulled the polo over Justin's head and threw it to the side.  Justin reached to unbutton Brian's but Brian swiped his hands away. His hands and lips continued to trek over every inch of Justin's chest and face.


♪Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run and your daddy's here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy♪

Brian reached for his phone as he pulled his lips from Justin's lean body.  He would not have picked up for anyone else. "Hey, Gus." He loved getting calls from his 9 year old son.  Yes, soon to be 10. Their trip to Europe will begin right after his party. As Gus talked and Brian listened, Justin took the time to regain a little composure.  He hopped off the counter and started tugging Brian's button down out of his waist band. It was his turn for torment. He danced his fingers up and down Brian's sides until Brian was having a hard time talking to Gus. The call wrapped up with a quick 'hi' to Justin and the 'miss you' "love you' 'see you soon's.   

Brian turned to face Justin with the most serious look he could muster.  "You, young man, caused a disruption when I was trying to talk to Gus. You know I won't stand for that. I am sure you need to be punished." He needed a distraction and this would be perfect for the evening.

Oh, it is going to be one of those nights, Justin thought with a smile playing on the corner of his lips. Brian and he never got into the really kinky stuff but every so often they liked to have some fun. He wasn't sure what was all going on in Brian's head tonight but he wasn't going to miss out on the moment now by worrying about it.

"And what do you think is an appropriate punishment for your actions?" It always made him a little nervous when Brian made him choose. Justin knew Brian would never really hurt him but some of the fun was pushing the limit just to the edge.  

"You are always fair, Sir.  I will let you choose," was Justin's response as he walked in front of Brian to the bedroom a little smile played over his lips.  He hadn't planned on this tonight but living with Brian was never boring.

Brian started planning as they walked back.  As they entered Brian said, "Strip, young man!" As Justin removed his clothes Brian grabbed a couple of white silk scarves out of the drawer.  There were times they wore these out on a special evening but they worked well for these special evenings.

"On your stomach in the middle of the bed." Brian took the scarves and with great dramatic effort he wrapped them around Justin's wrists and tied them to the bedposts.  He then found a sleeping mask and put it on him. Brian added some lube to his finger and then inserted it into Justin's rectum, slowly moving it around making sure the lube was spread around.  Justin heard a buzzing and knew what was coming next. Brian inserted a vibrating butt plug. The vibrator was not quite long enough to touch his prostate.

Justin could hear Brian moving around building up the anticipation he was feeling throughout his entire body.  He then felt the mattress shift and prepared himself. The first swat landed on his right cheek. It was Brian's hand which landed the smack and the sting radiated out but his cock also responded as the swat had the butt plug grazing his prostate. He wanted to yell in both pain and pleasure. The second blow came down right in the same spot causing the same jolt through his body. He wanted to move so bad but he still laid still.  When the 3rd one landed he couldn't stop himself from moving. The next 3 landed on his left side. It was now impossible to stay still and he realized he actually had tears in his eyes. Some of the tears may be caused by the pain but others were caused by just the stress of needing release. He could now feel the vibration throughout his entire body. He heard something going on and was preparing himself for another blow when he felt Brian's bare thigh pressing against his and then felt Brian straddle him.  He couldn't stop the sound he made when the chilled body oil was applied to his ass. Brian rubbed in increasingly bigger circles. Justin could not stop the groan that escaped. Brian finally removed the butt plug. He needed Brian to touch far more now. Oil was drizzled down his spine and Brian worked every muscle. Justin was nearly mad now

Brian laid across Justin's back and whispered, "Are you ready?"

"Oh, God, YES.' His hands were freed and he was turned over." Looking into that face, the face of the man that took his virginity, was still overwhelming.   

"I love you, Justin Taylor. Don't ever doubt that.  Without you I would be nothing." With tears in his eyes he entered him and together they found almost immediate release.  They collapsed in each other's arms and were both sleeping in minutes.

Chapter 4 by Simply written



Chapter 4

The next morning, they showered together which was the normal start of their morning routine. Brian spent a little extra time massaging Justin's tender ass.  After bending to give it a couple butterfly kisses he worked his way back up and found Justin's mouth. "You OK?"

"Just fine." He said leaning against him. "It was well worth it.  I am not sure what got into you last night but," Justin wrapped his arms around his neck, "If it's possible, I love you more today than ever before." After a quick kiss, he steps out of the shower. "And not just because you are still the best fuck in Pittsburgh."

They each went their own way after a cup of coffee.  Justin was working with Michael today to finish up the latest edition of Rage. Justin still loved doing the cartoon but just didn't have as much time for it as he used to.  They had a deal with the publisher to do one quarterly. Michael and he would spend a day together to put an outline together. Michael would write the dialog, send it to him.  He would review it and make any tweaks he thought it needed and sent it back to Michael for his approval. Then he would create the storyboards and send them to Michael. After his review, Justin would make the changes and then it went to the publisher, who may or may not request some changes. By now, they were old pros.  He wasn't even going to think about the rumors floating around that there may be a studio interested in it again.

Brian chose to drive his more practical vehicle today.  There was a chance of rain later and the Stingray was due for a few repairs, including the ragtop.  The ride into the city again had his mind going back to that summer again....

That second night Beth had nearly sat on his lap. There was not a hair's width between them. She was tipsy but not drunk, yet.  "I can't believe a gorgeous, young guy like you doesn't have a girl waiting for you tonight or several of them." She reached up and played with the strands of hair laying on his forehead.

Never having been shy about his sexual preference, his reply was, "I wish I had a guy waiting for me right now," he chuckled and watched her reaction.   

It took her a few seconds to process what he had just said. "Oh." There was silence for a couple more seconds. Brian just waited, letting it sink in for her.  He was fairly sure she would be ok with it from the opinions she had expressed over other controversial subjects but in those situations it wasn't someone sitting in her living room. Finally, she smiled up at him and said, 'That's cool."

Beth was really interested. She asked when he had known and what his family thought about it.  Brian explained his family. His father was a drunk who got abusive frequently. His mom played the martyr and his sister was just crazy.  He spent as little time there as possible. Most free time was spent at his buddy's house but the buddy was out of town this week.

"Can I ask you a question?" Beth asked with a little hesitation but the beers made her brave.

"Sure, by now you know I am not shy."

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"I have kissed my share but they really don't do it for me.  I like girls. I think they are beautiful but it just isn't what makes my dick twitch." He remembered her laughing at that.

"Are you at all curious what it's like?"

He thought a second, "Ya, I guess I am but it isn't worth the drama that would come with it with girls my age.  The last thing I want is one hanging around mooning at me."

Beth got quiet for a minute and Brian could see she was thinking something over. "You are 18, right?

"Yes." What was she up too.   

"I was just thinking maybe you and I could 'help' each other out."

"Ok?" He had no idea what she meant.

"You know my divorce will be final Friday.  It looks like my ex will be having our daughter every Friday and Saturday night. I am so glad he is gone but there is one thing I really miss." She laid her hand on his chest and slowly trailed down his flat abdomen and stopped just below his belt buckle. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me.  I love sex but right now I have no interest in doing the bar scene. I have been thinking that you could help me....'relax' while you have a chance to explore a little. No pressure, no stress, just fun. I love to be adventurous so you could try out some stuff and I would reap the benefits."

Brian was trying to process what she had said.  Did she really just propose what he thought she had? He was looking at Beth with a new kind of admiration.  He knew she was a smart lady but he had a whole new level of respect for her. She knew how to work things to her benefit.

"Don't answer me now.  Think about it. If you are game when you leave work Friday just say see you later and I will know you are coming over.... maybe around 8:00. By then Jenny will be gone and I will have had time to unwind a bit. If you decide it's not for you, no hard feelings. If after the first week you don't want to come back that's fine.  If you decide, yes, we will have our fun on Fridays but it will not affect anything at work. "

Beth had stood up and Brian took that as a cue it was time for him to leave.  As they got to the door Beth wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down and pressed her lips to his almost immediately adding pressure and prompting him to open his mouth with her tongue.  At the same time, she reached down to his crotch and he really wasn't sure what she had done but he was at attention within seconds. Pulling away from his mouth she moved her lips to his ear. "I promise you will enjoy your time."

Brian pulled into his parking spot at Kinnetics. That really was an adventurous summer that he had never told anyone about, not even Michael knew all the details.


Chapter 5 by Simply written



Chapter 5


Brian's day was moving along well.  He had 3 days before his planned vacation.  He had gotten the final touch done on 2 campaigns and sent them off to the companies with a Friday deadline.  And he was just handed the first layouts for Jennifer and Beth, no, she was Elizabeth now. He glanced at his watch. Noon.  He picked up the phone and called Jenn.

"Hey, Mom."  He always said this with a cynical voice.  She laughed. They really did like each other. No, they loved each other. "Is it too late to make lunch plans with you and Elizabeth, if she is free."  

"Works for me.  Hold on and I will check with her."  After a short pause Jenn's voice came back on.  It works for her. Where and what time? We aren't officially open yet so we are flexible."

"Um, is 1:30 too late?  I will call Deb and have her put some sandwiches and salads together for us.  I will bring them to your office."

They agreed on the time and with a second phone call Debbie said she would have a meal for three ready for pick up by 1:15.

Brian leaned back in his chair and shut his eyes for a couple minutes. A smiled played across his lips. Beth was a woman of her word.  The week had gone like any other week. Beth had gotten a different car over the weekend so there was no contact outside of work. He remembered going over and over this in his head.  He trusted her at her word that she wouldn't push him into anything that he wasn't comfortable with and that he could quit whenever he wanted. He had decided what the hell. It wasn't going to 'turn him straight' but maybe he could learn something and she mentioned pleasure and he could never get enough of that.

As the week came to a close and he turned off his computer for the weekend Beth was doing the same thing.  They stood up and walked out together. He looked over and said, "See you later." Beth smiled at him and waved.

Debbie had done it up well.  Turkey on whole grain, mayo on the side, salads with a variety of dressings available, and would lunch be without the famous, or infamous, lemon bars. All of it was put in a picnic basket that she made Brian promise to get back to her.  He walked into the Real Estate office at 1:32. Brian showed them the samples that had been mocked up as they ate. Some minor changes needed to be made but overall Jenn and Elizabeth were very happy with what they saw. Jenn's cell rang and she excused herself to take the call.   

Elizabeth waited until she knew Jennifer was out of earshot.  This was the first time in, what was it, 20 years, since they were alone. She said, "You are looking good, Brian."

"You, too, Beth.  You are still one of the sexiest women I have been with."  They both laughed at that.

"I had never put together that Justin's Brian was you.  If I had lived in the city I am sure I would have figured that out"

Jenn popped in and let them know she had to go out and meet an anxious client. Brian gave her a kiss on the cheek and Elizabeth said she would see her tomorrow.

Now that they were alone in the office they both relaxed a bit. There wasn't a negative tension between them.  It was more of the need to keep somethings private. Jennifer was great but if she knew it could make for an uncomfortable situation on several levels.

"Well, obviously, you didn't have a change of heart after our summer of fun. At least it was fun for me.  I don't think you know how much I needed you that summer and not just for the sex. I was full of self-doubt after the divorce. I still don't know how I came up with our arrangement but if I hadn't I really don't think I would be here today."

"I think you are exaggerating greatly but if I helped in any small way I glad I was there. I have actually been thinking about that summer a lot this week.  I hadn't had a reason to think about it in a long. I owe you, too, by the way. The few women I have been with definitely have benefited from your lessons."

"Oh, so you did cross to the dark side at least a few times?"

"In the normal college situations, under the right, or I should probably say, wrong influences, I was with a few women and it was pleasant. But as I told you all those years ago, my cock was created for men.  It always was and it always will be."

"From what I understand it's not getting used nearly as often as it used to be. Yes, I heard all the stories from Jennifer. This horrible older man Justin was with and all the other men you had."

"I do want to correct you about one of those points.  My cock is getting used almost as much as it ever has been.  The difference is now it is much more exclusively. I love Justin with all my heart.  On rare occasions we may still play around a bit but we are always together if that happens. And, no, that is not something Jennifer would be comfortable with." Brian just realized how freely he was talking to his old mentor.

"You don't have to worry about me.  I would never do anything that would hurt my friend. And as I see it, as long as the two of you consent to something, there is nothing wrong with it."

"Now I remember why I liked you so much.  Nothing I said or did shocked you."

"If I remember right, a couple of the things I said and did really did surprise you."

"I was young, very young."

"Just a little older than Justin was when you two met," Beth added with a little smile

"I never thought of it that way. The difference I was ushering Sunshine to the bright side while you were trying to move me to the dark side." They both laughed at that.

"You call him Sunshine?"

"I actually stole that from my friend's mom but, yes, I do call him that at certain times.  You have seen him smile, right? He can light up any situation or the darkest part of a human heart."

Elizabeth started laughing, "You really do love that young man, don't you?"

Brian glanced at his watch and realized more time had gone by then he thought it had. "I am sorry to cut this short but I really need to get going. I have a couple things I still need to get done this afternoon.  We will be gone almost a month so I can't leave things hanging."

"Jenn mentioned your trip.  Justin is a lucky man. And I know from first-hand experience."

They both laughed at Beth's comment. They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.





Brian hit number 1 on his cell phone and after a couple rings Justin picked up.

"Hi, Brian. What's up?

"Me! Can you take care of that for me?," Brian laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't let that go by.  Where are you? Are you still in the city?"

"I am.  Michael and I finished up about an hour ago and I just finished the files to send to the publisher."

"Do you think we each still have enough clothes at the loft to stay overnight there tonight? I still have a couple hours of work to do and I thought it might be a good time to just stay there."

Justin paused just a second. He usually had an idea of what was available at the loft.  "Sure, we both have some clothes there. I will stop by the grocery and pick up the basics we will need for tonight and tomorrow. What time do you expect to be there?"

After a quick inventory of things to do Brian said, "Is 7:00 too late?  We could meet somewhere to eat."

"I will figure something out for dinner.  Just come home. See you. I love you. At 7."

"Love you, too, Sunshine."  

Brian went back to Kinnetics and went to his office to keep finishing things up

Staff started clearing out as the day went on. Cynthia popped her head into his office.  "Anything you need before I leave, Bri?"

"No, I can see what I need on my desk. Go home. See you tomorrow." Cynthia left with a wave as Ted walked in.

"Well, Theodore, how much money did you make for me today?"  

Ted laughed.  "I told you last week I can't count high enough anymore. I am about to head out for the night but just wanted to let you know that I got everything done you wanted set up for your trip including the paperwork Mel was doing for you."

"Great, Thanks! You have any plans for the coming weekend?" Brian didn't get a chance to just talk to Ted much anymore. "Blake and I will be at Justin's Opening Friday night. Other than that, I don't think we will do much.  Blake has been gone so much promoting his book lately we don't get to spend much time together."

"Is he home for a while this time?"

"Yes, thank God.  Now that the tour is done he has about 3 weeks before he goes back to his rehab program."

"I don't know if you are interested but if the two of you would like to take a bit of a staycation you are welcome to use our guest house while Justin and I are out of the country. Take a couple days off yourself and use the spa, the tennis courts, whatever. The pool might be a little cool.  I will let the house keeper know you might be calling her. You have her number."

"Alright who are you and where did you put the real Brian."  Ted laughed at himself. That is something he would have said 8 years ago if Brian had made such a generous offer. "That is a great offer. I will talk to Blake about it and see what he thinks.  And, yes, I will make sure he doesn't tell Justin anything."

"Someone might as well use the place while we are gone.  The spa will be tended to whether we are there are not."

They said their goodbyes and Ted made sure the lights were off and the doors were locked.

Brian tied up a few more loose ends.  He could see the finish line now. And he could see the prize.  Three weeks with Sunshine, just the two of them. Well, maybe they will pick up a third a night or two but they both enjoyed that from time to time.  That is what made them such a great partnership.

He had enough time to straighten up a bit before the short trip to the loft. He started organizing things on his desk and his mind drifted to the day's activities which brought him back to his heterosexual summer.  He laughed at that himself.

Brian arrived at Beth's place at 8 on the dot. He was always game to try something new but he had to admit even this was pushing the limits for him. He knocked and waited for the door to open.  He felt like he was on a date sort of....was he on a date?

The door opened and there stood Beth in shorts and a cami.  He really wasn't sure why she wanted him. Beth held a finger to her mouth like shushing a child. With her other hand she reached out and took his hand.  She drew him into the house. The first thing she did was slip her hands over his shoulders taking off the open button down he had on. Brian noticed there was only a small lamp turned on in the corner of the living room and there were multiple candles lit throughout the room. He hadn't felt this awkward since the first time he had been with a guy, really been with a guy.  

Brian hadn't even noticed until now that there was some kind of mattress/bed on the floor in front of the couch. Beth slipped her hands under his wife beater and pulled it off. She took his hand and led him to the nest on the floor.  Although she was still keeping the silence going she was making her wants known. She started to kneel and he followed suit. Now on their knees, facing each other Beth started stroking his body. He was a beautiful specimen of young manhood. First, she started soft touches on his shoulders and arms and then she worked her way to his chest fluttering over his nipples and then down his chest.   Her fingers soon were unbutton his jeans. He had to admit something was happening. As she slipped her hand down his jeans she leaned forward to suck and nip at his nipples. Without even thinking about it he reached out and pulled her mouth toward his and not so gently claimed her mouth. He wasn't sure where this woman learned her skills but she knew what she was doing, first with her hand and soon after breaking the kiss her lips were on his nearly erect penis.  What was she doing with her tongue? Holy shit, she was good.

Brian finished up his organization and turned off the light in his office and got in his car, heading to the loft......

Beth had stopped what she was doing just long enough to remove her shirt. Brian hadn't even thought to do that. As her hands and lips went back to work Brian was soon on the verge. She helped him wiggle the jeans off and stood to drop her own shorts to the floor. Of course, he had seen pictures of naked women plenty of times but this was the first time he had seen one up close and personal.  He may have looked a couple seconds to long but Beth didn't seem to mind.

"Tonight is all about you," She finally spoke. "Don't worry, I am enjoying every minute of it, too, but I don't expect you to do anything. Touch if you want but don't feel like you have to."  As she brought her body back down to the bed she again took his cock in her mouth. What she did with a sucking motion deep in the back of her throat was beyond anything he had ever felt before. He knew he couldn't last much longer.  He told her as much. She raised her head and her body. She positioned herself over his fully erect cock. She skillfully slipped on a condom and slowly lowered herself over it. She started a slow rhythmic motion and after just a few movements Brian orgasmed.  Just as he did he felt her clamp his cock with muscles he didn't know women had.

The evening ended with a quick kiss.  Later that summer she would explain to him what she did with her throat and he still used the trick today.

After Brian pulled up to the loft he jogged to the flower stand on the corner and picked a single red rose. He paid for it and raced up to where Justin was waiting.

Chapter 6 by Simply written



Chapter 6


After Justin got off the phone with Brian he switched into full gear.  He bought food for dinner and breakfast. He stopped and picked up a few 'toys' for this evening. He owed Brian after all the pleasure he gave him last night.  He wasn't exactly sure how it was going to go but he had a good idea. Of course, Brian had to be in the mood for fun and games.

Justin loved working in the kitchen.  It was another way for him to be creative.  He bought a couple servings of French Onion Soup from the deli around the corner and put it in individual tureens for a first course.  For the main course he was making ginger glazed salmon on a cedar plank, roasted asparagus, and wild rice. For dessert, well let's just say it included  melted chocolate, and strawberries. Then his mind reviewed the game part of the evening. He first pulled out the silk cords he bought and the small vibrator that fit discreetly in the palm of his hand.  They used toys in the bedroom sometimes but most of the time they found them more of a distraction than enhancement but tonight he was going to try something new.

As Justin strategically placed the items near the bed, he thought about all the nights they spent in this room.  He loved the country home they shared but had to admit this place would always be special. They had discussed selling it and he knew it would happen sometime soon.  Hunter had just finished Grad school and was looking for a place. Even if they didn't sell it maybe he could lease it from them. He should say Brian. This would always be Brian's loft.

He went back to the kitchen and made sure all the food was ready for the oven.  He put together the dark chocolate ganache he was planning to use later and he set the table with a little elegance.  He put out the best dishes they had here and found cloth napkins and candles. Actually, there were candles everywhere and he started to light them knowing Brian should be here soon.  He turned the oven on for the salmon and asparagus and the rice was simmering. He glanced at the mirror and realized he had some chocolate on his nose. "How the hell did that happen?" He walked into the bathroom and decided he could use a fresh shirt too.  He looked in the closet to see what was there. He slipped on a clean shirt and looked at the bed. Thank God that bed couldn't talk although it would be fun to remember all those amazing nights. Of course, there were also some really rough memories too. He remembered the last night they spent there before he moved out to be with Ethan.  If only Brian would have said he had loved him that night......

Justin had been so wrapped up in memories he didn't hear Brian until he felt arms creeping around him. Justin turned into those arms and wrapped his around his neck.  Before a word was said their lips met and everything melted away. All those years of waiting for Brian to say, "I love you," were only a moment in the life they have together now.

"Where were you when I came in?" Brian asked playfully. "If I didn't know better I'd say you were taking a walk down memory lane."   

"I guess I was or maybe more correct I was thinking about the memories we are still going to make." A quick kiss and Justin said, "I need to put the salmon in.  Everything should be ready in about 15 minutes.

"Why don't we take a shower first?" Brian nuzzled Justin's neck.

"No, you are not going to mess up my dinner. You go shower while I finish up in the kitchen."   

Brian headed into the bathroom and Justin put the food in the oven. He turned to open the bottle of wine when he noticed the rose lying on his plate.  It may have taken Brian a little while to figure it out but now that he did, he was flawless. And speaking of flawless, Brian came down the steps from the bedroom.  He had skipped the shirt and was in a pair of well-worn jeans and, Justin guessed, nothing else. 'Don't go there,' he told himself. 'Dinner first.'

Over their soup, Justin told Brian about the layout for the new comic. Although they didn't talk work too often Brian had been there for every step of Rage and since he was the model for the hero he still enjoyed hearing what was going on with it.

Justin grabbed the main course out of the oven and plated it while Brian poured them each another glass of wine.  As they enjoyed the salmon, Justin asked about the meeting with his mom and Elizabeth. "They were easy to please," Brian chuckled a little."Sorry, I know she is your mom and her best friend.  That was probably not the best choice of words." He knew he would tell Justin the whole story. He just wasn't sure if this was a good time or not.

They finished their meal and Justin waited to see if Brian would head to the office area.  

He didn't do that many nights but he seemed to be extra busy right now. He was also really distracted. In the past he would have thought he was out fucking around but he couldn't remember the last night they were apart.  No, he had something going on in that beautiful mind of his and eventually he would share it. After 10 years together, well off and on but they had been together solidly for almost 5. Ok, it was hard to set an exact date on when it became a permanent situation. Justin didn't care if they didn't have exacts and precisely's.  In his mind the moment their eyes met 10 years earlier was the moment that their souls entwined. It just took a while to get rid of the roots that had wrapped around Brian's heart. They were ugly, hateful roots that tried to squeeze the life out of him. Justin was so glad, with lots of pruning, they had finally given up their hold on him.

"Any plans for tonight, Brian?"

Brian looked at him quizzically.  "You don't want to go to Babylon, do you?"

"That hadn't crossed my mind although I do think it is about time to go again.  When it the last time you checked out that investment?

Brian thought a minute.  Babylon was his home away from home for years and now it had been a couple months since he had been there.  "It has been a while. I know the place is doing fine under the management I hired but it might be fun to stop by sometime soon.  What do you think about going there after your show, if you feel like it. I know sometimes you have extra energy after something like that."

That did sound like a good idea.  "How about having a little after party there? We can invite the whole gang.  Linds and Mel, Michael and Ben, Ted and Blake, Emmett and his beau. I think Daph will be around Maybe my mom and Tuck would like to come. We could use the private party room, right?  Maybe Molly and Jenny would like to come, too. Oh, and Hunter and whoever he has on his arm this week.

"That sounds great!  I will take care of it tomorrow."  It did sound like fun but the last thing he needed was something else to plan.  He would see if Emmett had time to organize it for them. "Now, I know you too well to think you planned an amazing dinner like this without finishing it with something sweet."

"Oh, I plan to finish it sweetly." Justin got this mischievous look on his face that made his eyes dance." He stood and took his napkin with him.  He walked behind Brian. "Are you game for a game?" As he said it Justin tied the napkin around Brian's head and covered his eyes.

"You know I prefer to be the one blindfolding but as long as it is just the two of us I am game."  

Justin pulled him to his feet. As he led him to the bed he made sure Brian knew exactly where they were going.  Justin had him lay on his back and got out the silk cords. he secured the ropes first around his wrists and then to the hooks on the back of the bed.  No one knew they were there unless you were told. He did not make the ropes too tight. Brian was able to move a about 6 inches one way or the other.

"I will be right back," Justin said as he ran to the kitchen.  He stuck his finger in the ganache he had made. It was definitely warm but not hot enough to burn. He put the chocolate in a cream pitcher, grabbed the strawberries from the refrigerator, and headed back to the bed. "Are you ready?"

Brian still got a bit uneasy when he was not in control.  He said, "Sure," with a hint of insecurity.

"You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course, I do."

Justin slowly drizzled the nearly hot chocolate over his right nipple.  He heard Brian's quick intake of breath. Just immediately followed it with his tongue, lapping at the nub and suckling on it.


"That isn't too hot is it?"

Brian managed to say no before it was repeated on the other side.  This time Justin grabbed one of the chilled strawberries that were next to the bed.  He circled the nipple with the chilled strawberry and then brought the berry to Brian's lips.  Brian bit in to the juicy fruit as Justin started lazily running his tongue around the other nub.  He continued this for a couple more rotations. Brian was having a harder time just lying there now.  He would try to reach for Justin from time to time but couldn't reach him.

"May I ask a question?"  Brian asked with a hitch in his breath, "What are you doing, besides driving me crazy?"

"I am killing you with kindness." With that he drizzled a dollop of chocolate in Brian's belly button. As he lapped at the chocolate he unbuttoned Brian's jeans and slid them off. His hands and mouth then slowly worked their way farther down. As he took Brian's shaft in one hand he put a just a drop of chocolate on the tip and again took a strawberry and circled the top over and over with the cold berry.  Was that an actual shudder from Brian? Justin slipped the small vibrator out of its hiding place. He started it and placed it behind his ball sack as he massaged them with his other hand.

Brian groaned audibly and obviously struggling to contain control. "Oh, shit, Sunshine. I don't know how much longer.....As Justin hit an especially sensitive spot he had to stop talking and just think to maintain control.

Justin, still fully clothed slid up Brian's body and put his mouth on Brian's and then his mouth landed on Brian's right ear.  "We are not nearly done. Do you need a little break?"

"How much more do you have planned? And can you ditch your clothes?  I at least want to feel your skin."

Justin gladly obliged. He loved the feel of sliding over Brian's skin. Now it's time to have you turn over. Brian groaned. "Just remember, I cannot hold on forever.

"I am fairly sure of that." Justin laughed.  

Brian's arms were untied and he flipped to his stomach.   

"As long as you promise to behave and just lay here I won't tie you up again."  Justin started at the shoulders and began to massage them. He poured just a little oil on his hands that had a warming agent.  He started working out knots as he found them. He still had the little vibrator so he would press into the really tense spot. "Something has really gotten you tied up." Before thinking about it Justin just said, "Anything you want to talk about?"  This was not the time or place he knew just by looking at his own dick.

Brian's response surprised him.  "Yes, there is, but not now, soon. Don't worry it isn't anything bad, I promise."   

Justin took him at his word and started something he had done many times before and every time he did he thought of the first time Brian did it to him.  His tongue trailed down Brian's spine and then down his crack until he found the puckered, glorious spot. He slowly ran his tongue around and around dipping the tip in a little farther every time.

Justin moved up Brian's body until he got to his ear. "Are you ready?"

Brian was fighting to keep control. Justin maneuvered Brian so his ass was on the edge of the bed.  Justin slipped on a condom and plunged into Brian's well-prepared hole. Brian let out a groan as Justin started to thrust and at the same time took Brian's cock in his hands.  The vibrator was still in his hand and he pressed it to the base of the dick. Every time he thrust in, he tightened the grip he had putting more pressure on it with the vibrator.

"Now," Brian yelled. "God, please, NOW."

They both came at the same time.  Justin collapsed on top of Brian and he immediately was enfolded in those long, lean arms.  It was his turn. He looked Brian straight in the eyes and said, "Brian Kinney, I have loved you from the moment our eyes met 10 years ago and you have never been more than a breath away from my heart. Please tell me we can do this together for the rest of our lives."  Their tongues were again entwined and rather than falling into a restful sleep they made love once more before lapsing into a restful sleep.


Chapter 7 by Simply written



Chapter 7


When the alarm went off sun was streaming in the loft's windows.  Thursday morning. Justin's mind started reviewing his day He was going to spend a lot of the day with reporters promoting the show tomorrow. Not his favorite way to spend a day but it was a necessary evil in his line of work.  He looked over at Brian who was watching him silently. Brian cocked his finger suggesting Justin move closer. The day just didn't go as well without being close in the morning. They were always content when they were in each other's arms.

"So, you'll do interviews today?"

"Don't remind me! So much fun," He said cynically. "I really hate this but, thankfully, I only have to kiss ass just before a big show."

"I am afraid I require that more than a couple times of year. And I must insist on returning the favor frequently." Brian started scooting down in the bed.

"Stop right there. I don’t think either of us have time for this."

Brian came back up to look him in the eye.  "Party pooper! He swatted Justin's ass. " I know you're right.  I know we talked about it but let's plan on going somewhere Sunday.  We both could use some time away. I will get tickets somewhere for a long weekend. Just pack …... don't bother packing anything.  I don't think we will need much." He winked at Sunshine, who returned the smile with a knowing look."



Brian didn't have much to do today.  The office work was just about wrapped up for the 3 weeks he would be gone.  He had staff that could handle most anything and he would check-in a couple times a week. His main goal this morning was buying Justin a few new things for the trip.  He knew they would do plenty of shopping once they got to Milan but since it was a surprise, Justin would need a few things he didn't expect to need.

He stopped at one of their favorite boutiques. He had called ahead to make sure they still had Justin's measurements on hand.  He was lucky Justin had purchased a new outfit for the show. The manager assured him if he was there when the store opened at 10:00 this morning any alterations that would need to be made could be completed by 3:00 pm.  They were even going to pack the clothes for him in the new luggage he had gotten for the trip. Brian arrived right on time. Good thing he knew Justin so well. Within an hour he had picked out enough clothes for the first few days with several options knowing what Justin was like when it came to looking good.  The staff assured Brian they would call when everything was ready and he was free for the day. He decided an early lunch at the diner would be fun. He hadn't been there for a while. He had a few things in his briefcase he could take care while he was there. He might just hang out in the back booth as long as they didn't need the space and as long as Debbie would leave him alone at least part of the time so he could finish what needed to be done.

Brian was in luck.  The back booth was empty and Debbie wasn't expected in until around 2:00 pm.  This would give him plenty of time to review the reports Ted had wanted him to review before he left.  Brian opened the briefcase and pulled out the papers. Financially, he had done better than he could ever have imagined. Even more importantly he was succeeding in his personal life far beyond anything he dreamed of.  Who would have known how far he could go that summer so long ago?

Another work week came and went.  Beth was true to her word. She hadn't mentioned their night together and, he had to admit that, although she didn't have a dick, she definitely did give him pleasure and, until Mr. Goodfuck showed up in his life, he would enjoy learning a few more things from her.  The woman did have talent. As they left Friday he could tell she was waiting for him to make a comment. Just like the week before they walked out together and again he looked over his shoulder and said, "See you later." He thought he actually saw her breathe a sigh of relief.

At 8:00 pm he was again at her door.  He felt like he should bring something along so he swiped a bottle of his dad's whiskey.  Jack, his dad, would just think he lost count. He drank so much he never knew what he had on hand anymore. His mom wasn't much better.  She didn't drink but raised him using Catholic quilt and negativity. He really hated his home life. He was glad Beth had proposed these evenings the last 2 weekends since Mikey and Debbie were out of town.  

Brian knocked and the door was opened.  When he saw her he wondered, not for the first time, why Beth wasn't going out with some straight guy that knew what he was doing. She definitely was hot enough to get a date. She stood there in a red sundress. It had spaghetti straps, a deep V and nearly backless. He handed her the bottle he had brought along and she accepted it with a smile.   

"Thanks."

"Not sure if you like whiskey but it was what I could get my hands on since I can't go buy anything myself.  I know it isn't a good brand or anything." Brian said a bit shyly. Where did that come from? He was never shy. Long ago he had decided he was going to live his life with no promises and no regrets.

"I don't drink it often but I like it.  Thank you." With that she leaned against him, stretched on her tiptoes and kissed him.   

Brian hadn't quite expected that.  To keep his balance, he put his hands on her hips.  She took this as encouragement and moved even closer consuming his mouth with a real hunger.  No 18 year old boy could stop from responding. Although feeling a bit confused he wrapped his arms around her and held her close.  Deepening her kiss by entwining his tongue with hers, he was responding to full solute. As they separated he was going to walk over to the couch but she stopped him. She took his hand and led him down the hall toward the bedrooms.  At the end of the hall the door was open and he could see flickering. She wasn't messing around tonight, well, maybe he should say, she was messing around tonight. Before he realized it, she had tugged his T-shirt up and was running her hands up his sides.  That made him squirm. Being ticklish wasn't always a good thing. She took advantage of the situation and started playful trails with her fingernails around each muscle that she could see and feel. He decided at this point the shirt was a hindrance and pulled it off.  She now was tracing where her fingers had been with her tongue.

Brian knew he should do something. He needed to do something with his own hands.  He put his hands on her shoulders and slipped first one strap down and then the other.  The dress slid down her body and landed in a puddle by her feet. Beth wore nothing under the dress. His hands automatically slid his hands off her shoulder and down her arms. She shuttered at his touch. Brian sat down on the edge of the bed and she stepped between his legs. He reached out and slowly circled her nipples with his fingertips.  He was glad she was small breasted. He wasn't sure what he would do with melons there. Because of the difference in their heights all she had to do was lean a bit forward and her tit was at mouth level. Brian lightly sucked on it. He heard her take in a breath.

"You are a fast learner! Would you like to take the lead?"   

"No, I really don't know what you want next."

"I'll guide you but remember you can always say no if you don't want to." Beth laid down on the bed and patted the mattress next to her. Brian spread his lanky frame next to her propping himself up on his left arm. She took his right hand and moved it slowly down her abdomen. He knew where this was headed. He actually had fingered a girl once years ago but he had been so scared he really didn't remember it. He reached between her legs and started imagining biology class.  Where was that clit located? It didn't take him long to find it. He wasn't sure he had found the right spot until he heard a moan coming from somewhere deep inside Beth. He moved his finger a little further back and started to insert it into her.

"Brian, Brian." Just then Brian felt a swat on the back of his head.

"Where the hell were you?" Debbie said as she dropped in the booth across from him.

"I was looking over some reports Theodore needs approved before we head out."  As soon as Brian had said the words he knew he made a mistake.

"You going somewhere with Sunshine?"

"Yes, after the opening and Gus's party we are just going away for a couple days." He was glad he had told Justin that much.

"Hell, you should take that boy away for more than a couple days. You two should go for a trip around the world. You should take off months, years."

"Well, right now we will have to settle for a few days." As annoying as Debbie could be, he loved her like the mom she had been to him. "How is your detective?"  

"Loving retirement.  I have to say I am not quitting any time soon but I am glad I only work three shifts a week now, and no more late nights.  My man doesn't want me walking home at night." He was glad she had found someone, especially since Michael had Ben and RJ, and Hunter although he was a grown man now.

Brian's phone rang and he saw it was the boutique.  "Excuse me, I have to take this." Just as he expected, everything was ready for pickup.  He leaned over and gave Debbie a peck on the cheek. "I have to get going. I will see you at the opening tomorrow night, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it."  She patted his cheek and said to no one in particular, "That's one of my boys and he sure turned out good."

Brian stopped by Kinnetics.  "I wondered if I would see you before the opening," Cynthia followed Brian into his office.

"I am just dropping off the reports for Ted.  Nothing else came up today, did it?"

"No, we have everything well in hand.  Ted and I are the only 2 that have your itinerary.  The rest of the office thinks you will be back next Wednesday.  Once you have gotten Justin on the plane we will let the staff know you will be gone for much longer. We got this boss."

Brian and Cynthia had worked together for so long they were comfortable with each other.  "Do you think Justin suspects?" Cynthia was almost as excited as Brian.

"I don't think so.  He has been going so many directions at once getting everything ready that I don't think he has had time to think about it."

"You two deserve time off.  I would never have believed you would make ten years.  I owe Justin a lot."

"How do you figure that?"

"Brian, by now you would have been a miserable, middle aged man still trying to find a fuck most nights.  You would have been unbearable by now."

"I love you, too." He planted a kiss on her cheek and gave her a quick hug.  You know how to get ahold of me. I will see you tomorrow night."

One more stop in the office.  He walked into Ted's office and waited for him to hang up from a phone call.  He had called Ted on the way to the boutique this morning and asked him to take care of the party at Babylon.   

"Hey, Teddy, here's your reports. They are good to go."

"Great!  Babylon is all set for tomorrow night.  They will have the drinks set up in the private room and Emmett said he would have a variety of finger food that can be served when we all get there."

"Thanks, Theodore. I can always count on you.  I will not be in tomorrow. Guess I won't be in for about a month. You and Cynthia are in charge.  I trust your decisions."

They said their goodbyes and Brian was off for the suitcase and then the ride home.   

Transported again to his second night with Beth he remembered how she guided him to all her favorite spots and just with his fingers he had made her come.  He found out she was very responsive to his fingers movement. Finally, she asked him if he was ready to come. She brought her mouth to his penis and started licking it like an ice cream cone.  With long licks all around the shaft he became fully erect. I think you can figure out what to do with that. He positioned himself above her and entered her. Just like the week before it was pleasant enough and he did get his rocks off.

They sat in bed and each had a cigarette and glass of whiskey.  Beth looked at him quizzically. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Whatever...."

"Why did you come back this week?  I can tell I don't turn you on automatically.  It is obvious you are gay and not bi."

"You want me to be completely honest?"

"Ya, I can take it."

"Well, your apartment is comfortable and quiet.  You let me drink. You really are a great kisser, and...."

"And?"

"It's not my house.  I am counting the days until I can leave for college.  My friend, Mikey, will be home next week. And my mom thinks Mikey's mom is too flamboyant, but at least she doesn't care if I spend most of my time there. So, you have been helping me out and I have been helping you out. And don't take me wrong, you promised me pleasure and you fulfill that very nicely!" He gave her a quick kiss.

"I just don't have the parts that turn you on.  I get it. So, will there be a 3rd time?

"Well," Brian got a little smile on his lips. "Have you ever been fucked in the way I am used to?"

She shifted a bit.  "No, not really. I mean my ex did a little exploring but he was not the adventurous type.  In fact, he was SO boring."

"How about next week I will introduce you to my world a bit?"  Beth didn't say anything for a few seconds. Brian finally said, "On Friday, if you are game, just say you'll see me later."

They gave each other a polite kiss and a quick hug.

Brian had made it home. He decided to leave the luggage in the back of the vehicle for now. Justin wouldn't see it there and he wouldn't forget it.

Chapter 8 by Simply written



Chapter 8


God, he was tired of interviews.  He looked at the schedule and saw he had a half hour break. He then only had 2 more interviews.  He really hated this part of having a show. He had to admit he kind of liked people fawning over his work.  He was quite proud of the pieces in this show.

"Hey, Justin, I grabbed you a sandwich for lunch." Lindsey threw her arm around Justin's shoulder and planted a kiss on his cheek.  "I know you hate days like these, but the camera, and the interviewers love you."

He returned Lindsey's kiss and took a bite of the sandwich.  "Thanks, Linds. Do you have anything to drink around here? My throat is trashed from all the talking."   

"Water, ice tea, soda, a beer?

"Don't tempt me.  Anything with caffeine."  He accepted the soda offered, opened it, and took a long drag on it." Thanks!"

"So what wonderful things do you have planned for next week? I know you usually take a break after a show."

Justin finished chewing the bite of sandwich in his mouth and said, "Brian is planning a couple of days away.  Of course, we will wait until after the big party. Is Gus excited?"

"That is putting it mildly. 10 is a big deal. So hard to believe it has been 10 years."

Someone cleared their throat behind them.  Time to start again, Justin thought. He could make it through 2 more.  Then he wanted to go home, eat some pizza, and maybe sit in a hot tub for a while. As much as he loved fun and games with Brian he really hoped he didn't plan any games tonight.

He put on his friendliest smile and turned to answer the same questions he had answered 4 of 5 times already.   

After the last interview he did one last pass through the gallery.  Lindsey was really good at her job. Everything looked great. He wouldn't move anything.  Emmett was in charge of the party and he knew there was nothing to worry about there. He really had nothing more to do but show up tomorrow evening. He saw Lindsey on an upper level and waved goodbye.  She waved back and said, "See you tomorrow, Honey. Go home and get some rest."

Some people might not like the commute to the country but Justin didn't mind it.  Traffic wasn't bad and he didn't have to do it every day. It gave him time to just do a little thinking.  Tonight it might be a great time to unwind a bit. Although the interviews were a little bit tedious, they energized him, too.  He had to admit he was proud of this show and, although he didn't do many portraits, he may start doing more of them. He really did like doing the one of Brian and his son.  Of course, they were people he loved which made it different but recently he found himself studying expressions. Something to think about when he is ready to start his next set of pictures. Maybe he would just paint Brian, over and over and over.  He knew every inch of him, every habit, every expression. He really would make a beautiful subject. Now that was definitely a possibility.

Justin pulled into the long drive leading to Brian's home.  No, this was their home. The loft was always Brian's but from the moment he bought this, it was theirs.  He was no longer reliant on Brian financially but he still needed him to just be.

As Justin walked in the kitchen he found Brian hanging out in a worn pair of jeans and nothing else. Strolling over, he gave Brian a quick kiss.  "You know you look amazing!"

"I worked for hours to look this good."

They both laughed as Brian drew Justin in closer. "I think I deserve a real kiss since I look so good."  

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and started at and earlobe.  He kissed along his jawline. When he got to the chin Justin lightly bit him on the chin and then continued to the other ear.  He sunk his teeth lightly into Brian's earlobe, almost to the point of being painful but he knew just when to stop.

Brian turned his head and captured Justin's lips. He never thought he would need another human like he needed him.  "That was much better! So, what do you want to do this evening? Your wish is my command."

Justin expected this so he had thought about it. "I would love to start with a glass of wine and maybe a dip in the pool."

"I know the pool is heated but it is still going to be pretty chilly out there."

"I know but the spa is definitely warm.  How about ordering a pizza? Tell them to bring it around back and we can eat it in the hot tub."

"Whatever you want."

"I like the sound of that." Justin reached down and grabbed Brian's crotch and started rubbing it slowly.

"Keep that up, Sunshine, and the pizza will never get ordered."

They strolled out to the pool and just dropped their clothes as they went.  Brian was right. The water was really cold. After they each had swam a couple laps they ended up in each other's arms laughing and shivering.   

Together the climbed out of the pool and moved into the warm, luscious water of the hot tub.  As they collapsed into the water they drew each other close. Between the contrast in the temperature and the need to be together they both quivered from anticipation. Justin snuck his arms up and around Brian's neck and straddled him. Justin leaned into Brian's chest and looked up at that face.  Brian lowered his mouth to Justin's and devoured him. He couldn't get enough of this man. He plunged his tongue deeply into Justin's mouth, slowly entwining their tongues while their cocks did the same thing.

Brian stood, taking Justin with him and grabbed a condom.  He barely skipped a beat sh he slipped it on and then entered Justin with more power than he expected.  Justin let out a gasp. "I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"It always hurts a little, but that's a part of it. Isn't that what you told me the first time?"

Justin saying that made Brian want to be even closer, farther inside him. He often wondered if he fell in love with Justin that first night.  He knew Justin was different from the start.

They slowly moved, enjoying the closeness but then an urgency built in both of them and slow strokes turned into more frantic movements of needing more and needing it now. They both groaned and the climaxed together.

After laying in each other's arms for a few minutes, Justin looked up at Brian, gave him a quick kiss, and said, "I am starving! Let's order pizza!"

Brian called their favorite place and told them to come around to the back when they got there.  They both went inside long enough to cool off and get some drinks to go with the pizza.

Justin looked over to where Brian was standing completely naked.  He said it a lot but that man was perfect. He wrapped his arms around his waist and then allowed his hands to slip down further and started playfully running his fingers through Brian's pubic hair.

"Don't start something we can't finish before the pizza gets here," reaching behind and swatting Justin's ass.  

"I wonder who will bring the pizza out tonight?"  They had a favorite delivery boy. "I'm game for a little play tonight if you are?" Justin winked at Brian as he turned to face him.  

"Do you think we could get that lucky?"

Justin winked, "We can hope."

They headed back into the warm water of the spa with their cold drinks.  They brought along a few extras in case they had company. They sat very close as they casually chat about the upcoming birthday party.  Yes, Brian had bought the gift. Yes, it would be delivered during the party.

There was the distinct sound of a car motor getting closer.  Then it stopped and got very quiet.

"Hello?  Are you back there?"  

Brian and Justin looked at each other and smiled.  It was him. Hopefully he was up for some games tonight.  They had never invited him to join them but there had been plenty of flirting in the past.

"We are back here, Dan" Justin shouted. He thought it was better if he responded as Brian could never remember his name.  


Rounding the corner, Dan came down the walk.  He carried an insulated bag that would contain their pizzas.  "Hey, guys. Got your order. " He looked at the two of them in the hot tub. "God, I bet that feels good."

"Why don't you join us. You can't have any more deliveries tonight do you?"

"You're my last stop but, I don't know, I don't have a suit."

"You don't need a suit." Justin stood up showing he had nothing on but a smile. "We have plenty of pizza and beer." Justin strode over to Dan and took the pizzas out of his hands and walked back to the tub.   

"At least have some pizza with us.  We have plenty. " Justin open the box and set it on the decking by Brian as he stepped back into the tub.  "We have some beer over here, too, if you're interested.

"Sure, thanks!"  Dan grabbed a beer and a piece of pepperoni.  Dan was built a lot like Brian had been at that age.  He had long arms and legs but was fairer than Brian. He had told them at another visit he had taken a semester off from college because he couldn't get the internship he wanted. He would finish in the spring.

Brian winked at Justin and said, "It is much warmer in here than out there.  Are you sure you won't join us? As you may have noticed Justin forgot his suit, too."   

It didn't take much more convincing and Dan had joined them in the hot tub.  The young man looked even better naked then they had expected. They ate pizza and drank some beer.  Brian and Justin had been sitting close and, what was probably very obvious, were fondling each other under the water.  Dan, at first watched from across the tub but as the pizza had been eaten Dan had worked his way closer to his hosts. As it was obvious he was interested, Justin slid closer to him and put his and on his thigh.   

"Dan, there is absolutely no pressure here.  You are welcome to leave at any time. You are welcome to join us.  You can stay and watch. But if you want to play for a while, we would love to have you join us."

"Are you kidding me?  It has been SO long," with that he leaned over and kissed Justin.   

Brian started laughing.  "We never get it wrong." He slid over and joined the 2 younger men. Brian slid behind Dan and starting stroking his back and then kissing his back.  Dan broke his kiss from Justin long enough to turn and kiss Brian. At the same time Justin reached between Dan's legs and started stroking his erect penis.

This continued for a time kisses share between them and hands were everywhere.  Brian pulled away a second and said, "I don't know about you 2 but I am thinking it is too cold to lay around out here.  Would you like to come in and join us for some more exploration. Brian had already climbed out of the tub. Dan could barely take his eyes off him as he walked away. Brian may have been nearing 40 but you would never have known it by looking at his body.

Dan looked over at Justin who was just climbing out of the hot tub.  Brian had grabbed a stack of towels and threw one at Justin "I knew you both were great looking but, Fuck, you are both perfect." He followed them onto the deck.  

Brian and Justin knew each other so well they didn't have to speak their plans. They each took a towel and started buffing Dan's skin, drying every inch of the delivery man. By the time they had finished Dan was extremely cold and hot at the same time.   

They moved into the house and headed to their 'playroom'.  Most people wouldn't call it that. It was just a back bedroom with a king size bed.  When they had moved out here and changed their lifestyle they decided they wanted to keep their bedroom private so they set this room up for when they had company.  The room was warm, the bed was big, and the men were horny. They let Dan take up the first position. Soon Dan had his mouth around Brian's dick. He was going at it like a little kid with a popsicle. At the same time Justin was loosening Dan up so he would be ready for whatever might happen. Justin first inserted one finger and then 2.  He could tell Dan didn't need much assistance. He was already starting to moan a bit and Brian's head was lulling back. Justin put on a condom and in one swift motion entered Dan. Dan moaned but did not stop sucking on Brian's hard member. All 3 men came at about the same time. Positions were changed and the games continued. It wasn't long, however, before Brian singled out Justin and entered him.  At the same time Dan took Justin's cock in his mouth and started running his tongue around and around the tip. Justin orgasmed and almost immediately Brian followed.

Dan moved up and put his head on the pillows next to his hosts.   "Guys, thanks for the hospitality. I need to head out."

Both Justin and Brian gave him a kiss and said their goodbyes.  As Dan was leaving the room he stopped and turned to look at the men he had just been in bed with.  "If you don't mind me saying so, I heard in your day the 2 of you were real players but I hope you know you guys are fuckin' lucky to have each other.  I hope someday I can find someone to spend my life with." And with that he was gone.

Brian pulled Justin a little closer. He looked at Justin's face and smiled wistfully, "I may have been lucky in fuckin' in the past, but I will agree with Dan, I am so fuckin' lucky to have you!"  

"Every time I think I can't love you more you say something that makes my heart expand more. Let's move this back to our room. As much as I would love to continue to play I do need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day and I can't look as pretty as I used to with no sleep." He kissed Brian once more, got up, and offered his hand.

Chapter 9 by Simply written


Chapter 9


This was the most realistic dream he had ever had.  In fact, even as a teenager or after poppers did he remember a dream like this. As he laid there he realized he wasn't asleep anymore.  As he opened his eyes he looked down the length of his torso. There lay Brian with his head resting comfortably on Justin's thigh, licking him very slowly and deliberately like a child and a dripping ice cream.  He realized he was dripping.

As Justin propped himself up on his elbows, Brian lifted his eyes to meet his.  "Well, good morning. I was starting to think I was losing my touch."

"That will never happen. Good Morning." The smile Justin sent to Brian had him slowly sliding the length of his body, licking, nibbling, and sucking as he went. Justin let out a grown.

"Ok, maybe I'm not losing it yet. So how are you this morning?  What's your schedule? When do we need to head to the city?"

"I am thinking if we leave about 3 would be good.  I figured we could shower and dress at the loft. We wouldn't want to get wrinkled now, would we?" Brian chuckled as he sprayed a multitude of kisses on his face and neck.   

Justin pushed Brian to his back and in the same move was on top of him. "Do you have something for me this morning?"

"Don't I have something for you every morning?" With that Justin positioned himself over Brian's cock and slowly lowered himself down.  

Brian never got tired of watching Justin's face as he first showed a flicker of stress but then his whole face started to glow as the little bit of pain eased into pleasure and soon into ecstasy. Just watching him made Brian's urge quicken. Brian had to agree with Dan.  He was damn lucky to have found Justin and he was finally going to show him how much he loved him.

They showered and dressed.  "I am starved! I guess I worked up an appetite.  I'm in the mood to cook. What would you like French toast? Pancakes? Waffles? Maybe an omelet and bacon?"

"If I ate that much I would have to spend the day in the gym.  I think between last night and this morning you have worked off plenty."

"We could try working out a little more." Brian made a grab at Justin's crotch.

"As much as that would be enjoyable, I need to eat."

They decided to have French toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. As Justin worked his magic in the kitchen Brian cleaned up the deck from the party the night before.  Ten years ago Brian would never have thought he would be in this position. Ten years ago there was a different guy every night and he had no concept of what love really was. But this kid, now man, taught him what real love was and how to return it.   

The house smelled wonderful when he came back in.  The aroma or bacon and cinnamon wafted through the kitchen. Brian walked up behind Justin and gently bit his earlobe. "God that smells so amazing. How did I get someone who could cook in the kitchen and …"

"You are not going to say something that corny are you?" Justin smirked over his shoulder. Why don't you pour us some coffee while I dish it up.  Justin was starting to feel the adrenaline creep up. As much as he hated the prep and the interviews, he really did enjoy people seeing his work. He loved hanging on the fringes and listening to everyone's thoughts and opinions. He set the plates of food on the table and sat across from Brian in the breakfast nook.  As they ate Justin kept up a nearly constant chatter.

Brian just sat there and smiled.  This wasn't Justin's first show and he was sure it wouldn't be his last. He had amazing talent.  Thank god, Lindsey saw it and pushed him to continue.

"Brian!... Brian!"

"Sorry, I was just thinking about your time in New York and how glad I am you went but how much gladder I am that you came back!"  

"Wow, and I just thought you were tired of listening to me talk." Justin laughed at himself. "I am going to go out to the studio for a couple hours.  Please, don't let me lose track of time. I set my phone alarm but you know I space it off sometimes. Make me come in at 1:30."

"I will, I promise. Go get rid of some of that pent-up energy." He grabbed Justin's hand as he walked past. "Make sure you save a little energy for the party tonight." Justin bent and gave him a quick kiss and headed out to the studio above what was the stables but was now a guest house.

Brian could have sworn he saw Justin skip on the way and smiled to himself. Was he ever that carefree? He didn't think so.  Carefree wasn't part of his younger days. The only time he felt was allowed to feel like a kid was at Michael's house. By the time he got through high school he just wanted to leave.  Beth had given him an out that summer, at least one night a week. Just the anticipation distracted him through the week. Now, he thought back to what he thought would be the last night he had spent with Beth.  



Friday was coming to a close.  Would Beth invite him over? Or had he asked too much? It was his last day on the job.  They had thrown him a little "Good Luck in College" party. He was sure Beth had planned it and it was great.  They had given him a $200 that would help fill his fridge and car for a little while. He went to his area and started packing up the few personal things he had there.  Then he saw it. On a sticky note stuck to the middle of the table was written, 'See you later.' That got his blood pumping. He had some ideas on what to plan tonight but he had to think a few things out yet and he had to realize Beth could change her mind and he understood that, too. He always had condoms with him and he made sure he had some lube.  He had been with guys but he had never been with a woman like this.

He arrived at 8:00 as usual.  He knocked and the door opened.  At first glance he couldn't tell if she was nervous or excited.  "Hey," Beth opened the door and took his hand. He leaned down and gave her a kiss.  That was not nearly as awkward as it had been the first night. He probably better try that a few more times for what he had planned for the night. He bent down and kissed her a little longer this time. This time he noticed the flavor of whiskey on her lips.

"You ok with our plans tonight?" Brian was looking at her face and kind of felt uncomfortable.  For some reason the age difference was sinking in tonight.

"Ok, Brian, I have to admit this scares the hell out of me and makes me SO hot all at the same time. Do you want some whiskey?" She was already walking to the counter where two glasses and the bottle set. She poured them both a couple fingers and handed one to Brian.  They clinked glasses and both drained their glass. Beth poured them each another.

Brian wondered how many she had before him.  Looking at the bottle, she had had at least two ahead of him.  "So, do you have any questions for me?" He asked.

She leaned against him and said, "Just be gentle."

He looked her in the eyes and said, "I would never hurt you. You have been so nice to me this summer." With a smirk, "Even if you failed to get me to switch teams." He had to laugh.

Beth swatted at him but he caught her hand and pulled her close, leaned down, and kissed her much deeper than he had ever before.  He had to give her his all tonight. It didn't take long before Beth was leaning in melding her body to his. Brian wasn't sure what was happening but he felt something he had never felt before.  He actually had feelings for this woman, feelings he had never had before. It was probably the whisky but he didn't care what it was. He was going to take advantage of it. His hands seem to have a mind of their own. Within minutes her shirt was discarded and his hands were on her breasts.  His thumbs slowly rolled around her nipples. He lowered his head to first one and then the other, rolling his tongue around the nub as it got harder. He heard her take a sharp intake of breath as he softly took it between his teeth. She actually moaned now.

"Let's grab the bottle and head to your room," was Brian's suggestion.  They grabbed what they needed and strolled to the bedroom. As they got in the room Brian enfolded him in his long arms and pulled her close.  He took a big swallow of the whisky and met her lips again. As they kissed he opened his mouth and shared the amber liquid slowly to her mouth. She lapped at it hungrily.  Soon her tongue had found its way into his mouth and lapped first at the liquid but then around the sides of his mouth. Now her hands were beginning to roam. Beth began to unbutton Brian's fly.  He reached over and lifted her skirt so his hands could roam her well rounded backside. Brian's jeans were soon around his ankles and he stepped out of them. He raised his fingers and slowly put them in her mouth.  She sucked on them which only increased his need. He removed his fingers from her mouth and wrapped his arms around her again. He ran his finger down her back and then roamed down her crack. As he found her entrance and slowly inserted his finger to the first knuckle.   

"Oh,' slipped from her mouth.

"That didn't hurt, did it?" Brian said with concern.

"No, I just..." Brian began moving the finger slowly almost all the way out and then inserted it again.  "Oh, God." Escaped her lips as he started moving his finger in a circular motion.

Brian maneuvered Beth on her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed.  He kneeled between her legs. "Holy Shit," he had to laugh. "I never dreamed I would be in this position. As he said this he pressed his finger deep inside of her.  She gasped. "If you don't want to do this I understand or..."He said this he got on the bed,

"I made a deal. I never back out."  As she said this Brian continued working his finger in and out of her and then slowly added a second finger,  

Beth let out a slow, low sound from deep inside her.   

"Was that a good noise or a bad noise."

"Brian, I am really getting...." She couldn't finish the sentence.  She was really getting into this. He leaned over and started kissing her again.  "Brian, I think I am ready. No, I know I am ready. I want you NOW."

Brian didn't need to be asked a second time.  How did this WOMAN make him so hot? He grabbed the lube he had brought along.  He applied it to his finger and entered her again, making sure he spread it around evenly. He then put on a condom and spread more lube on it. He positioned himself behind her.   

"Just rest your legs on my shoulders and do your best to relax." He positioned himself and start to push slowly. "Take a deep breath and as I enter let it out slowly."

Beth followed his instructions just as he told her to.  Brian slowly but steadily entered her. God, she was tight and he was sure she was in some discomfort. "You OK?"

"Ya," She really was getting into this with each stroke.  "Brian, Oh, Faster! Please, Faster!"

Brian didn't need any encourage another 3 strokes and he fall on her.  Being the gentleman he was, he realized she probably hadn't gotten any relief yet.  He reached be between her legs and found the right spot. In a matter of a minute or 2 he let out a sound he had never heard before.  He guessed this is what a woman having a hard orgasm sounded like.

They collapsed together on the mattress wrapped in each others' arms. Neither of them said a word for a long while.  Finally, almost in unison, they said, "Wow."

"Brian, that was....I am not sure what it was.  It was kind of amazing. I am not saying I want to give up straight forward sex for this all the time but that was kind of mind blowing!"

Brian laughed, "Now you know why rather be with guys."  He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "So, how about one more shot?" He grabbed both glasses and the bottle.

"I wasn't sure What kind of shot you meant?"  Beth looked at Brian with a smirk. "You game for one more old fashion round....for the road?"

Brian swallowed the last of the whiskey in his glass, took Beth's glass from her and set them at the bedside table.  "What the Hell!" He grabbed her with more passion than he knew he could feel for a woman.

He wasn't uneasy this time.  He had real feelings for this woman.  No, he wasn't in love with her but he loved her.  He cared about her. They didn't rush. They moved in tandem. There was gentleness.   

An hour later they both stirred, wrapped in each other's arms. "Oh, Shit!" Brian explained. He jumped out of bed.  "I gotta' get home. It's really late." The only thing he could hope is his parents had both drank themselves into a stooper.   

"Brian, tonight was....  I am not sure I have words.  Tonight was amazing. And I know you haven't 'changed your ways' but if I am not mistaken you really enjoyed yourself tonight."

"I did. You are a very special lady and if I wasn't gay I would be so into you.  Don't ever doubt how beautiful and amazing you are. This summer really was educational, both at work and here." He had dressed as he talked.   

Brian bent down, took Beth in his arms, and kissed her with real affection.  "I will miss you."

"Brian," Beth looked up at him, "Live your life to the fullest and be the best homosexual you can be."

Brian walked out and didn't look back.



What was that noise? An alarm? Damn, where did time go?  He had to get Justin so they could head into town.

Brian walked out to the studio. He opened the door and saw Justin.  He had a paint brush in one hand and another one in his mouth. He had a can of paint in the other hand and large canvas in front of him.  He was always amazed at Justin's talent. He really did have a gift. He walked up behind him and encircled his waist with his long, lean arms. "Hey, Sunshine, it is time to get ready for the opening."

Justin leaned into Brian's warm, strong body.  Taking the brush out of his mouth he said, "Thanks. I kind of lost track of time." He stepped away and set down his art supplies and returned to Brian's arms.  He stepped up on tip toes and kissed him gently. "I think I have time for a shower. I need to rinse off some paint. Want to wash my back?" Justin looked up at Brian and winked before he took off at a full run. Brian made sure the studio door was shut and chase after Justin.

After Brian helped Justin thoroughly wash they helped dry each other off. This was something they had started almost 10 years ago and now it was just part of their normal routine.  It was just something they did for each other. They shaved side by side and then pulled on some comfortable clothes for their ride into town.

Brian had had the Stingray detailed yesterday and it looked better than it had in a long while.  "Are you ready to go? I figure we will probably sleep at the loft after the party. It will be too late to come back here."

"I figured as much." Justin was fidgeting in the seat.

Brian chuckled and reached for his hand.  "Sunshine, it is going to be great. Your pieces are stunning.  You are going to be a Raging success.....did you get that? Raging....Rage."

Justin had to laugh. "Subtle, Brian, subtle. LOL"

"I do love when you are driving and really helpless to anything I do." He slid his hand into Brian's lap.   He got the zipper down easily and reached into the fly.

"Young man! Can I still call you young man?"

"I'll always be younger than you."

"Just remember you probably don't have much spare time so don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh, I could finish it right here."

"Only if you want us to end up in a ditch somewhere instead of you opening." Brian removed Justin's hand from his cock.   

Both men were in great moods and both were nervous for different reasons. Justin always wondered what critics would say about his new work. Brian was full of nervous excitement for Justin but more for the surprise he was going to tell him about tonight.  This trip was at least 9 years in the making. Everything had to go perfectly. He hoped all his reservations were like they were advertised. He couldn't wait to see Justin's reaction.

Brian pulled into a parking spot by the loft.  They both grabbed garment bags they had along and headed up to the loft. Once inside they figured they had an hour before it was time to head out.  They both took their time to change. They looked at each other. They were both in nice jeans. They had both picked out something comfortable yet stylish.  Justin was in electric blue silk and Brian was in a wine-colored shirt in the same style. Brian walked over to Justin and took him in his arms. "I guess it is time to go but I would rather stay home and devour you.  You are beautiful," He leaned over and kissed his nose, turned him around, and assisted him with his sport's jacket. Justin returned the favor and somehow, they ended up in each other's arms once more.

"Sunshine, I just want you to know how amazing you are and how glad I am you decided to stick around and put up with all my crap.

"I wouldn't be the man I am without you. I love you, Mr.Kinney."

"I love you, Mr. Taylor. Now we need to get moving or Lindsey will accuse me of getting you there late because I was screwing you." He gave him one quick kiss and turned him toward the door.

Chapter 10 by Simply written



Chapter 10


From the moment they arrived at the gallery Justin was swept into the last-minute frenzy.  Brian rounded up a drink and sat on a stool out of the way. He loved watching Justin in his element.  He had come so far in 10 years. So had he.

Although the doors weren't open yet the place was gaining a few more people.  He recognized a couple of them as gallery employees. Now there were only 10 minutes before the doors opened and he thought he heard a voice he recognized. Around the corner came Mel with JR and Gus.  His heart always swelled when he saw his son. He strolled over to meet them. "Hey, Mel," he bent and kissed her on the cheek. In the past they had their disagreements but over the years they had both mellowed out.  "Well, JR, you are looking very pretty tonight."

"Do you like my dress? It's new.  I lover purple. Do you love purple?" Brian had to laugh at his son's sister.  She was at that age when she talked nonstop.

"JR, let's go find you other mom and let Gus hang with his dad." They waved as they went to find Lindsey.  

Brian reached over and gave his son a little hug.  Gus still liked to hug his dad but he was starting to be self-conscious when he did it in public. "So, did your moms get your party all planned?" Brian let them plan it but he was footing the bill.

"Ya, it is going to be so cool!  You will be there, right?" Brian could see Gus's excitement in his face. This was the other person he loved more than life itself.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything! Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure, I am a great secret keeper.  With a little sister you have to keep secrets."

"Well, Justin doesn't know it yet but I am taking him on a vacation right after your party.  We are going to be gone almost a month but I will call you every couple days, Ok?"

"That's cool, I guess but it sounds like a long time. Where are you going?"

"We are going to Italy and Spain."

"I promise next time I plan a vacation you can come with us. How does that sound?"

"That would be great!"

All of the sudden the room was filling up. The doors had opened.  Gus wandered back to Mel and Brian went to stand beside Justin. He always liked to be there for support him but didn't want to be in the way.  Almost everyone they knew was going to be there tonight. He saw Michael and Ben coming his way. Before they made it over to where Justin and Brian were standing they both saw a streak fly past.  JR launched herself into her dad's arms. Michael opened them immediately and hugged his excited daughter. Ben gave her a squeeze too. They walked over and said 'hi' to Justin and Brian. Michael and his family started circulating throughout the art pieces.  Things became a bit of a blur at some point. Ted and Blake stopped by and congratulated Justin on his success. Emmett arrived with his date and immediately started looking at the pieces.

The next to come over was Jennifer and Tuck.  Justin hugged his mom and shook hands with Tuck.  He had a rough start with his mom's husband but now things were good.  Tuck made his mom happy and that's all that counted. They roamed off to mingle and look at the exhibits.

Justin backed up until he was in physical contact with Brian.  Just feeling him there gave him the boost he needed. Comments he could hear around him told him it was a success.  Lindsey had popped by a couple times reporting sales and pieces that other galleries were interested in. He needed 5 minutes alone or better yet 10 minutes with Brian. He looked around and didn't see anyone he needed to impress so he grabbed Brian's hand and pulled him out the side door.  As soon as they were out of sight Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and pulled his head down so their lips met.

"Thank you." He said into Brian's collar.

"For what?"

"Just for being here. You know I hate this kind of thing."

"Where else would I be?" Brian bent down and kissed him again.  "Now we better go back in because I think the official introductions are going to happen."

Justin smiled to himself knowing he was giving Brian his gift soon.   

They returned to the gallery and there stood Elizabeth. "Justin, there you are! Your show is amazing." She gave him a hug. "It has been far too long since I saw you. And, Brian," she gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Nice to see you again."

Justin excused himself as he got called away by a possible buyer.   

"So, Brian. Seeing you two together I can see how happy you are.  I did think about you many times over all these years. Did you get in trouble that last night?" She had thought about that last night many times. "What was it 3 a.m. by the time you got home? You didn't talk that much about your home life but I knew it wasn't good."

Brian thought back to the night he creeped into the back door of his house.  The T.V. was on in the living room but he could hear Jack sleeping it off in his chair.  He climbed the stairs and had his hand on the door knob to his room when his mom had come out of her room. He had stopped and looked at her bleary eyes. He had just bent down and gave her a peck on the cheek and said good night as he went in his room.  He was never sure if she was too drunk to remember it in the morning or if the kiss surprised her so much she never did say a word about it.

"It was all good.  I thought of you over the years, too," he smiled down at her.  "You really did teach me a lot that summer. And not just about sex." They both laughed

"I am glad your life turned out well, too, Beth.  Sorry I guess I should call you Elizabeth."

"Brian, you can always call me Beth.  I need to go. Jenny is supposed to arrive tonight but I needed to see Justin's work. Please let him know how impressed I am and explain why I had to leave."

"I will, Beth." Without a second thought he leaned over and gave her a kiss that lingered a second longer than it probably should have.

From across the room Justin looked between Elizabeth and Brian.  He still needed to hear this story. He was sure there was something to hear but he couldn't quite figure it out.

There was a tap on a mic. "Justin, please come up here." Lindsey said as professional as always.  After some introductions and lots of flattery she handed the microphone to Justin.

"I want to thank you all for coming tonight and for all the kind words.  This has been a special show to work on and one of the reasons it is very special is because of this man.Brian, come over here." Justin looked at Brian walked over. There so much love in his face the room filled with a feeling no one could really describe.  "Brian, ten years ago this weekend I was a young kid who didn't belong. I was lost in the world I lived in. And then you literally walked into my life and showed me how to be me. You showed me how to be the best homosexual I could be. I love you, Brian Kinney.  I want the world to know it and more importantly I want you to know it."

Brian leaned down, kissed him and whispered in his ear, "I am the lucky one."

"Now, in honor of our anniversary I want to give you this." As he said it Lindsey rolled out an easel covered with a cloth.  Justin led Brian to the easel and said, "Go for it."

Brian reached up and pulled the cloth off of it.  Brian just looked at it. He didn't have words. It was him and Gus on the night of his birth. It was amazing.  The love Justin captured was so amazing. The crowd had gasped. It was perfect. Brian turned to Justin, tears in his eye and just wrapped his arms around him.

Tears were now rolling down his cheeks as he said, "I have no words. It's me and my boy." Just than Brian felt someone at his side. Small arms wrapped around his waist.

"I love you, Dad." Brian knelt and hugged his son. "I love you too, Gus."

Brian stood up again, gave Justin one more kiss and whispered, "Your gift is coming at the after party."

Justin made some final rounds as the show was winding down. Brian found himself going back to the painting. Nothing could be more perfect.

Brian made arrangements with Lindsey to have the picture sent out to the country house and then went to round up Justin.  The ache to have him right now was so strong. He would never have dreamed 10 years later he would still have that need for the same person.  "Hey, Linds, is it safe for the 'vette to stay parked here overnight?"

"That shouldn't be a problem. How are you going to get around the rest of the night?"

"I'll call a car service.  I can have a limo here in 5 minutes."

Lindsey had known Brian since college and he couldn't get much past her. "What are you planning, Kinney?"

"Let's just say I have an itch I'd like to scratch on the way to Babylon and I may not be in any shape to drive later."

Lindsey just smiled and shook her head. "I am glad some things never change.  So, tell me, what do you all have planned for Justin's present." She knew about the trip but Brian hadn't told anyone details, except Ted and Cynthia since they helped with some of the plans.

"Good try, Linds," He gave her a quick kiss, "But you will know what you need to know after I tell him.

"I guess that is only fair. Even if I don't like it." And she was off to wrap up the show for the evening.



Brian could sense Justin looking at him before he saw him.  He walked over to him. "Are you ready for Babylon?" He brushed a stray hair off his forehead.

"I am." He started toward the side door that led to the parking area.

"We aren't taking the 'vette.  It is staying here tonight. I have a car out front." He pressed his lips to Justin's ear and said, "I have plans for the ride over if you don't have any objections." He looked him in the eye and winked.

Justin answered by grabbing his hand and almost jogging to the front door where he saw the limo waiting for them. Together they tumbled into the back. As the driver started to close the door Brian said, "Take the long way to Babylon." The door was shut and the games began.

Thirty minutes later they pulled up in front of Babylon. The driver opened the door and Justin and Brian came out. Both had rosy lips and mussed hair and looking like that cat that just swallowed the canary. Brian told the driver an approximate time they would be leaving and told him to go get some coffee.

They entered Babylon through a private entrance and went up to the private party room. As they walked in applause broke out along with voices of greeting. Debbie was the first one to come over to them. Justin had barely had time to say hi to her when he saw her at the gallery. "Sunshine, sweetie, your pictures were wonderful." Carl walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.  Debbie continued, "I would ask what took you so long to get here but you both have the 'just been fucking' look on your faces so I guess that answers my question." Justin and Brian looked at each other and burst out laughing. They kissed her on her cheeks together.

Justin was still laughing when he responded, "I am glad you liked them."

The night continued with laughter and love.  There was plenty of food and drink. Everyone here was a family.  Most of them had been in each other's lives for at least 10 years although some of the partners had come in at various stages but they were as close as any family connected by blood.

Justin and Brian stayed close to each other.  They had talking to Tuck and Jennifer for a little while before the couple went to get something to eat. Justin got a little smile on his face and looked at Brian. "By the way, what is the story between you and Elizabeth? I saw that kiss before she left."

"It really is a long story.  It would take far too long to tell you now and I do want to tell you all of it.  I promise I will tell you when we are away," And he did have every intention of telling him the whole story on the plane to Milan.

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian and brought his mouth up to his ear. "That's fine. Thank you for this.  It has been a perfect night."

Brian decided this was the perfect time to tell Justin the plan. "Wait here a minute."  Brian went and cut the music for the room. You could still hear the sounds from the club but he could now make himself heard.  He walked back over to where Justin stood. "I want to thank all of you for coming tonight," Brian started. "I think I can speak for Justin, too, when I say you are our family and we wouldn't be here tonight without each and every one of you." Brian took a moment to look around the room but then his eyes landed on Justin and he smiled a smile that lit up his whole face, his whole being.  "Justin, 10 years ago you walked into my life and it was never the same. Now, everyone in this room knows it wasn't without some rough spots," Laughter rolled throughout the room. "I don't care what it took to get here. I am just glad we are here! I know I am not an easy person to be with." Justin smiled at this. "After the amazing painting you did for me I am really glad for once I am prepared. Justin," He turned and spoke directly to him, "You know we have plans to take 3 days away.  Well, I kind of lied. I am hoping you will join me for three weeks in Milan and Ibiza." Brian waited and watched Justin's face as what he said sunk in.

Justin's whole demeanor changed. While Brian stood there waiting for him to answer, Justin changed from the 27-year-old accomplished artist to the 17-year-old boy he had met on that street 10 years earlier.

"You're serious? Like, really serious? Three weeks!  Just the two of us?" He flung himself into Brian's arms. He rained kisses down all over Brian's face as tears rolled down his cheeks.  His reaction surprised both of them a little bit but the look of pure joy on Justin's face was all Brian needed to see. He would go to the ends of the earth for this man and with this man.  Their lips met and all the guests around them disappeared. The only thing that mattered at this moment of time was the two of them. No words needed to be said. Their expressions and actions said it all. To the very core of their being these two would be together until the end of time.

No one in the room wanted to break the moment.  Many of group had tears in their eyes as well. None of them would forget this moment.  The love in the room was palpable.

Brian, always a good host, pulled himself away from Justin's lips.  "We will finish that later." He winked as he brushed a tear off Justin's cheek. "Let the party continue!  Please, everyone, enjoy yourself. Emmett still has a lot of food out there and the bar is still open."

The next hour everyone had a great time.  Brian had a few more cars lined up to bring people home as the drinks flowed steadily.  

Justin just wanted to find out more details but knew he would soon enough.  He still couldn't believe it. Tonight could not have been more perfect. He circulated and was saying goodbye as people began to thin out.  

Jennifer came past and gave her son a hug.  "Have a great time, Justin."

"You knew, didn't you?"

"I only found out last week and I don't know any details.  He just mentioned it while we were waiting for Elizabeth. Anyway, we are leaving. Call me before you leave and get me your itinerary."

Justin smiled, "Yes, Mom." He leaned forward and kissed her. "Thanks for coming and thanks for always being there."

His eyes started following Brian as he moved through the group leaving through the other door. Nearly everyone had gone now and Justin found Emmett standing next to him.

"Honey, get on out of here.  Take that man home and fuck his brains out." Emmett leaned over and kissed Justin. "You two so deserve this trip. Have a great time and if you happen to find a fabulous accessory for me in Milan...." He gave him a quick hug and strode back to the food table.

Justin smiled as Emmett walked away. "Thanks, Em.  I think I will do just that."

He crossed the room and wrapped his arms around Brian from behind. He reached up and bit his earlobe, knowing Brian usually had a reaction when he did that. He heard and felt a low rumble deep in Brians chest. "Em told me to take you home and fuck your brains out. I really feel like I should follow his instruction."

Brian turned around and caught Justin up in his arms, "For once I agree with Emmett." Brian called the car and told him they would be down in 5 minutes and they quickly said goodbye to the few people that were left and headed down to the main door.   

Brian thought out loud, "I wonder how many times we have walked out of this place together?"

"Probably too many but we did have a lot of fun here didn't we"?

"Brian, I have had a lot of fun anywhere when I am with you."

They got into the car and just sat in each other's arms until they arrived at the loft. They chose to walk up the steps instead of taking the elevator, still arm in arm.  

Justin finally had to asked before he burst when they got to the door..  "Tell me about the trip, please. I will make it worth your while." He reached down and gently took Brian's crotch in his hand, plying it lightly.

"If you keep doing that I won't be able to remember the plans." He backed Justin against one the beams in the apartment and securely pinned him there as he loosened Justin's belt and then his fly. "Well, it appears you really need something before I give you details, too." With one hand he loosened his own belt and fly, pulled out a condom, and put it on. With one quick motion he entered Justin. They both moaned simultaneously. No matter how many people they had been with, nothing matched the times they were together. Neither had ever found such pleasure with anyone else.

After their impromptu love making they did make it to the bedroom.  Laying in each other's arms Brian finally laid out the trip. We will leave on Monday and go to Milan for a week.  There are some fashion shows I have managed to get seats for and the rest of the time I figure we will play it by ear.  I know there are many museums you would like to go to."

"Brian, I can't go.  I don't have anything to wear.  I haven't taken time to shop in months except for what I wore tonight. I don't have anything I could wear in Milan."

"Oh, ye of little faith. Do you think I would have let detail slip past.  I have a suitcase of clothes ready for you all tailored to your measurements.  There is enough for the first week and you can buy anything else you need in Milan."

"God, you are amazing." Justin snuggled closer.

"Well, I don't think I am quite God....." He chuckled and kissed Justin.

"Week two we are going to head to Ibiza. The first week we are staying in Playa d'en Bossa.  It is supposed to be the best place to party on the main island." Brian's fingers started roaming up and down Justin's chest and abs, spending time circling his nipples and drifting down to his belly button.

"Are you trying to distract me before you tell me about the last week?  I thought we were staying in Ibiza for 2 weeks. Not that I am complaining." He joined in the exploration game trailing a finger from Brian's belly button downward.

"If you want to find out about the last week I suggest you stop right where you are." Justin moved his hand back up to Brian's chest. Brian smiled, "How obedient! I should ply you with a trip more often. Haha." He rolled on top of Justin and pinned him to the mattress. "But, I am not going to give you details about the last week. Just know we will be staying in the area for another week but that is going to be my secret for now.  Now, Sunshine, I think we have a little more fucking to fulfill Emmett's direction."

At sunrise they finally fall asleep satiated and content.


♪Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run and your daddy's here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy♪


Justin heard music somewhere in the back of his head. Slowly he realized it was Brian's phone and located it next to the bed.

"Hey, Gus, Happy Birthday! How does it feel to be double digits"

"It doesn't really feel any different. Is my dad there? That's a dumb question.  He is always next to you." Justin smiled. He loved this kid!

Brian was stirring. Justin muted the phone and moved his mouth to Brian's penis. Brian's eyes flew open at this. Justin handed him his phone and not stopping what he was doing managed to say, "Gus"

"Happy Birthday, Sunny boy! How are you today?"

"Good. What time are you and Justin coming.?

"The party is at 5: p.m. What time would you like us there?" He was having a hard time concentrating as Justin's blond head bobbed up and down on his cock.

There was a pause at the other end of the phone, "Do you think you could about 4:00? You are going to be gone for a long time so I thought maybe the two, I mean three of us, could hang out for a while."

Brian put a hand on Justin's bobbing head and looked pleadingly at him to stop for a minute. Justin smirked and, although he stopped the up and down motion he didn't give up his prize.    

"Gus, would you like it to be the two of us? Justin won't be mad at you if you do."

"Are you sure he won't be mad? You know I love him but..."

"He won't mind. See you at 4:00."

The second the phone was hung up Brian pulled Justin up and flipped him to his back. "You are lucky we don't have time for disciple.  You were a BAD boy." Brian laughed as he took Justin in his mouth. "How come you can always make me so hot?"

Justin smiled and said, "Because you love me."

Brian positioned himself over Justin and entered him, leaned forward and kissed him deeply. "No truer words have ever been said. I love you more than life itself."

As they showered to get ready for the party Brian brought up the conversation with Gus.  "Gus wants some dad time tonight before the party. He was worried you would be mad. I assured him you wouldn't be."

"Of course, I understand.  I, of all people, would never get between a dad and his son." Justin always got a bit melancholy when he spoke about fathers. He hadn't spoken to his own for 5 years. He could never accept Justin as he was. " I will hang with Mel and Linds.  Maybe they will need help with something."

Brian was a bit surprised Justin's dad hadn't come looking for money.  At least Craig didn't attempt that. He wasn't sure what Justin would do if put in that situation.

They left at 3:30 and headed to the gallery to get the Stingray. Once they picked up the car, they drove to Gus's party.  Gus was full of energy and excitement when he answered the door. Justin gave Gus a quick hug and said he had stuff to do with his moms.   

"So, what do you want to do, Sunny Boy? We have an hour."  

Gus didn't want to do anything special.  He wanted to spend time with his dad sitting on the couch playing video games.  Brian couldn't think of anything he would rather do than just be there together.

Justin went into the kitchen to help Lindsey and Mel get food ready for the party.  JR was with Michael until the party started so it was just the grownups for a change.

"OK, tell us everything!" Lindsey said the second Justin walked into the kitchen.

"Well, we screwed in the limo, but that was before the present. Then we did it against one of the..." Justin started laughing as Lindsey swatted at him.  He knew what she wanted to hear about.

"Come on, Justin.  Tell us all about the trip!  What are the details?"

Justin recounted the first 2 weeks as Brian had told him. He added a few of the museums and galleries he wanted to see while he was there. He didn't plan on doing any business but he knew one of the places was supposed to have one of his earlier works on display and he thought another one may have some of his digital stuff from Rage.

"To see your work hanging in a museum in Milan.  I can't image." Lindsey had a distant look. Being an artist herself she knew what it meant.

"If it wasn't for you, I would never have pursued this. I would have moped around and probably settled for the cartoon which is great and I enjoy it but I would have always known I was missing out on something I needed in my life. Wow, how did a birthday party get so serious. I think people will be arriving any minute."  The words were barely out of his mouth and the doorbell rang.

The house filled up with children and adults. Everyone who loved Gus was there. Brian really wasn't too fond of these things but he would do anything for Gus.  

The gifts were open.  Brian's arrived right on time.  He was thrilled with the hoverboard and all the safety gear to go with it.  Lindsey and Mel gave him the new bicycle he had asked for the last six months.  He loved seeing his boy so happy.

Justin walked over and put his arms around Brian's waist. "I love seeing you look so happy."  
"What could I not be happy about? My son is one of the best kids I have ever met. The man I love actually loves me back. Side note, tomorrow we are going on the trip of a lifetime.  It has been an amazing weekend with friends and family. I am the luckiest bastard in the world."

"I think you are right.  You are the luckiest bastard in the world to have Gus for a son and me as a partner." Brian messed up Justin's hair while Justin laughed.

The cake was served and parents and children started leaving and soon it was just family left.  JR had ended up on Justin' s lap while he drew a princess for her. Brian suspected the little girl had a first crush and it was on HIS man.  He smiled at the thought.

After finishing the drawing for JR, Justin gave her a kiss on the top of her head and set her on the couch. He promised when they got back from their trip he would do another drawing for her.   

Justin made his way over to Brian. "Do you think we should be heading out since we have to go out to the house?"

"Ya, you are probably right. I have a couple things to finish packing and I am guessing you have some personal items to throw in a bag. Let's say goodbye." They quickly made the rounds and spent a couple extra minutes with Gus before leaving.

After giving Brian a hug Gus came over to Justin. Justin bent to give him a hug. He returned the hug and brought his mouth close to Justin's ear.  "Thanks for letting me have my dad today. I am glad he loves you because I love you too."

Justin had to swallow hard before he could say, "I love you, too, Gus."

As they climbed into the car Justin looked over at Brian and said, "You have the best son."

His reply, "We have the best son."

They arrived home, finished packing, and climbed in bed.  Neither expected to get much sleep but they laid in each other's arms quietly. What would happen in the next three weeks? What adventures would they find? The possibilities were limitless

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1267