Just a Little Scene in a Sex Shop by Deb Tanner
Summary:

Michael meets up with Brian in a sex shop and gets a surprise.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny
Tags: Sex Toys
Genres: Could be Canon, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Just a Little Scene
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 545 Read: 1487 Published: May 29, 2018 Updated: May 29, 2018

1. Chapter 1: Just a little scene in a sex shop by Deb Tanner

Chapter 1: Just a little scene in a sex shop by Deb Tanner

Michael: You suck!

Brian: I thought we had already established that at the family dinner the other night.

Michael sighs: Why are we here?

Brian examines a very thick, two-foot long double-headed dildo. Michael winces.

Brian: I'm here to pick up an order. I don't know why you're here.

Michael: You told me to meet you here.

Brian: No, you called me at work about going to Woody's tonight. I told you I already had plans for tonight and that I didn't have time to talk because I needed to stop by here before going home.

Michael mumbles: Same thing.

Brian shakes his head but doesn't say anything.

Michael: Well, what did you order?

Brian: Something for Justin.

Michael rolls his eyes: What did he want this time?

Brian: It's a surprise.

Michael: Why would you want to surprise me by buying something for Justin?

Brian frowns at Michael: It's not a surprise for you, dickhead! It's a surprise for Justin.

Michael: You're buying him more shit?

Justin walks up and kisses Brian: Hey.

Brian smiles: Hey.

Justin: Why did you want to meet here? Oh, hi, Michael; sorry, I didn't see you there.

Michael: Hi, Justin.

Brian grabs the double-headed dildo, waves it at Justin: What d'ya think?

Justin grins: For tonight? Perfect.

Brian grins: We can bottom together.

Michael: You're not really going to use that, are you, Brian?!

Brian puts his arm around Justin's waist, heading to the counter: See ya, Mikey.

Michael frowns watching them walk away, but slowly follows wanting to see if Brian really buys the dildo.

Store manager at the counter: Hey, Brian, Justin. Your orders are ready.

Justin: You ordered something?

Brian: Yeah, I can't wait to see you in it.

Store manager, setting 2 boxes on the counter: You want to add that to your purchase?

Brian: Yes, thanks, but, uhm... I only had one order.

Store manager: Well you each had an order, so check those out; make sure they meet the Taylor-Kinney approval.

Brian slides the smaller box to Justin: Open it.

Justin opens the box to find matching black onyx cock rings, each with a Celtic knot closure, one closure in blue, the other dark green.

Brian: What do you think?

Justin: Holy shit! They're beautiful.

Brian: And they will be even more beautiful on.

Justin grins brightly: Thank you! You are awesome!

Justin slides the other box to Brian: Now open this one. It's for both of us as well.

Brian opens the second box to find a gold chainmail G-string with a lock: Fuck, Sunshine.

Justin smiles: I remember how your eyes lit up when you saw it on the website; you said I'd look hot in it, so I thought I'd buy it to wear for you.

Brian grabs Justin and kisses him deeply.

Store manager laughs: I guess everything meets the Taylor-Kinney approval.

Brian releases Justin, both laugh as well.

Brian: Ring it all up.

Michael approaches the counter after watching Brian and Justin leave the store having paid for their purchases: Were those cock rings?

Store manager: Yeah. Your best friend is a very lucky guy, Novotny.

Michael frowns: How so?

Store manager: Those cock rings are the same size. Extra large.

Michael stomps out of the store.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1282