Can't Do Life Without You 3 The Wedding by Simply written
Summary:

After 10 long years, Brian and Justin are getting married.  Nothing is ever simple for these two.  Follow the drama and joy as they prepare to spend the rest of their lives together.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Established Relationship, Family, Oral Sex, Spanking
Genres: None
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 152962 Read: 24122 Published: Jun 29, 2018 Updated: Jun 29, 2018
Story Notes:

I want to apologize to the person whose review I accidently deleted.  I did not mean to do that.  I was trying to delete my response to rewrite it. 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

16. Chapter 16 by Simply written

17. Chapter 17 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

Chapter 1


“Ladies and Gentlemen, please return your seats to an upright and locked position,” the speaker of the plane crackled.  The flight attendant in first class stopped by Brian and Justin’s seats. “Mr. Kinney, Mr. Taylor we are landing. I am afraid you will have to sit up now.”


Justin smiled up sweetly at the woman. “Thank you. Brian, time to wake up.” Justin brushed his lips across Brian’s mouth and on instinct his arms wrapped around Justin. “Brian, move your seat up. We are landing.”


Brian stretched. They both had slept most of the flight from Heathrow. There was a little interlude somewhere over the Atlantic where they entertained each other but they then slept again.  “All I want to do is grab our luggage and take a car to the loft. I’d rather go to the house but I don’t want to drive an additional hour to get there. Besides Debbie promised to have something in the refrigerator for us to eat.  Hope you are hungry for Tuna and Noodles.” They both started laughing. Debbie was sure that was Brian’s favorite home cooked meal. In some ways maybe it was because Debbie always made it with love.


“It feels kind of odd that neither of my parents are here anymore.”  Brian said partially to Justin but mostly to himself.


Justin didn’t say anything but linked his fingers with Brian’s.  “You OK?”


“Sure I am.  I guess I always hoped someday she would miraculously change into someone like your mom, or even Debbie.”


Justin hugged him the best he could being seatbelted in as they were.


“I just really want to get to the loft, have a bite of something,  and sleep until I wake up.” Brian leaned over to Justin’s ear, “Wake up to you sucking off my morning hard own.”


Justin grinned.  “I can probably get that done for you.”


They walked through the airport heading to baggage.  Coming around the last corner Brian yanked Justin back. “Shit! Shit, Shit, Shit!, Brian said under his breath.


“Brian, what is it?”


“They’re all there!  Michael, Emmett, Ted and Blake, and Debbie and her policeman. Why? Why did they do this?”


Justin hated the idea s much as Brian did. “ We could slip out and have our luggage sent to the house,” Brian said.  


That’s when they heard it.  They heard a high pitched laugh that could only be one person.  Gus!


“Well, now we can’t just duck out. Let’s face the music.” Justin sighed.


Justin and Brian linked fingers and went around the corner.


The cheer went up and Gus ran to his fathers.  Justin always stayed a half step behind., letting Brian hug his son first. Within seconds Gus has his arms wrapped around Justin’s waist, too.  
“Justin, did you and dad have fun? What did you do?, Did you swim in the ocean?”


Brian swooped Gus up under his arm and carried him over to the luggage.  “It won’t be long before I can’t do this!”


All the sudden they were mobbed by the rest of the group.  Everyone was talking at once. Brian and Justin tried to answer questions as they were asked but they really didn’t have the energy. Brian heard someone saying something going to eat, stopping by the loft.


“Enough!,” Brian hollered. He looked at Gus, “I love you Sunny Boy.  It was so good to see you and I will call you tomorrow so we can set up a time to spend the whole day together. The rest of you, we are not going out to eat.  And none of you are coming to the loft. We will see you all soon but don’t call us. We’ll call you.” They threw their luggage on a cart and headed out the door to a waiting cab.


The cabby took care of the luggage and the men sat in the back of the cab. “I have never loved you more.” Justin said to Brian.  “I wasn’t sure how I was going to deal with them today, tonight, what time is it?”


“I know one thing I’m sure of.” One of Brian’s hands slid behind Justin’s head while the other went between his legs. Brian was a master of manipulation both figuratively and, in this case, literally.


“Oooooooohhhhhhhh, I, Brian, I can’t last long.” Brian plunged his tongue in and out of Justin’s mouth just a few times and Justin was shaking.  “Brian….” Before Justin realized it Brian’s mouth was on him, coaxing every drop out of him. “Oh, Baby.” Justin said quietly as so the driver hopefully wouldn’t notice what was going on in the back of the cab.


Brian than fell asleep with his head in Justin’s lap. “Baby, Brian, we are at the loft.” Brian sat up and looked a bit dazed.


Brian looked at the cabby. “Sir, how would you like to make $100.” Brian held up a bill.


“What do I need to do?”

“You bring all this luggage up, there is an elevator and leave it in the hall on the top floor.” He ripped the bill in half.  “This is your half. This half will be on the floor upstairs.” The cabbi nodded and started unloading the luggage.


Justin and Brian took the elevator up and sent it back down.  Brian dropped the half a bill on the floor and opened the door to their loft. “What do you say we set the alarm for 2 hours from now.  Then we can get up for a few hours and then hopefully we will be ready to sleep over night.”


“Sounds like a plan.” Justin snagged Brian’s waist and together they walked up to the bedroom.  Without a word they both stripped off their clothes and got in bed. Within minutes they were asleep in side by side fingers interlocked.


When the alarm went off two hours later both men were sound asleep. Justin groaned as he stretched over Brian to shut off the ringing announce. Justin looked at the heart stopping beauty next to him. From the soft dark hair to his amazing feet.  He was perfection. His perfection. Justin remember what Brian had said earlier and slid down Brian’s abdomen and soon he was fulfilling his earlier promise. He gently took it in his hand and started licking it like a favorite ice cream cone. He had to admit, it was attached to the favorite thing he liked to lick.


Justin didn’t have to look at his face to know Brian was awake.  His focus of attention was growing and had droplets appearing at the end.  Justin greedily licked at it. He slowly slid all of it into his mouth, having learned how to suppress his gag reflex long ago. He pressed down even a bit farther.  Brian, made a noise deep in his throat. And then Justin started gently sucking and pressing his tongue on the underside of Brian’s cock, stirring up more sounds from Brian and then it was over. His whole body shook from the top of that silky hair to the souls of those tanned feet.  Justin crawled back up to Brian and kissed those lips that knew how to give so much pleasure.


Brian rolled over, pinning Justin under him. Those magic lips began their talents as they kissed first his eyes, then his jawline and finally worked their way to his mouth.  Soon Brian had gently entered Justin from behind, pulling him closely to his chest. “When are you going to make an honest man out of me.”


Just hearing these words coming out of the great Brian Kinney had Justin laughing hysterically causing him to clamp around Brian and causing them both to orgasm. Justin was still laughing as Brian extracted himself from this beautiful man.


Justin rolled out of bed.  “I will go heat up some tuna and noodles. I could use something to eat….besides your high protein contribution.” He smiled over his shoulder as Brian watched his naked ass stride out.


Brian pulled on his low slung, favorite pair of jeans. He strode out and snuggled up to Justin’s naked buns.  “If you want to leave this apartment today, why don’t you go pull some pants on, at least.” Justin turned and kissed Brian who smacked on of Justin’s bare cheeks as he walked to the bedroom.


Brian pulled the luggage into the apartment.  True to his word, the cabby had brought up the bags. “Now that I have pulled them all in I know we need to take them all back down to car for the trip back to the house.”


“I have an idea.  It’s not like money is an issue.  Higher someone to pick them up and bring them out to the country.”


“That is a perfect idea.”


“And then, let’s have a big party tomorrow night.  We have to see our friends after the airport earlier and then we can all tell them about the wedding.”


“Speaking about the wedding….we need to come up with a date.”

Brian pulled the luggage into the apartment.  True to his word, the cabby had brought up the bags. “Now that I have pulled them all in I know we need to take them all back down to car for the trip back to the house.”


“I have an idea.  It’s not like money is an issue.  Higher someone to pick them up and bring them out to the country.”


“That is a perfect idea.” Brian agreed.


“And then, let’s have a big party tomorrow night.  We have to see our friends after the airport earlier and then we can all tell them about the wedding.”


“Speaking about the wedding….we need to come up with a date.  Maybe we should call Emmett over before we head to the country.  He can help us work out a schedule.”


“I don’t have a specific date in mind however I was thinking spring.  That would give us about 6 months which isn’t a lot of time but I know Emmett can pull something off in that time.” Justin picked up his phone and called Emmett, putting it on speaker, “ Hey, Emmett.”


“Justin, I should be angry with you but it was probably Kinney, and I am so happy to hear your voice.”


“Um, Emmett, you are on speaker.”


“Hey, Brian.” Emmett laughed a bit.”I really am glad you’re back.”


“Glad to be back, Emmett.  We were just too tired to deal with all that last night.” Brian commented.


“We told Debbie and Michael it wasn’t a good idea. Did you eat the Tuna and noodles?” Emmett laughed as he said it.


Justin laughed.  “We just had some of it. Emmett, we are actually calling your for a couple things. Are you able to stop by the loft sometime this morning.”


“I am just around the corner.  Is 10 minutes OK? Can Brian have clothes on by then.” Emmett laughed.


“Actually, I am the one who just pulled on clothes.  See you in 10.”


Ten minutes later Emmett was sitting at the counter nibbling on some of the tuna and noodles.  

Justin started. “First, do you have time to just put together a little party for us on Sunday.  We are thinking about having the grill going at the house, inviting the whole gang. Could you have a couple of your assistance be there just to keep the grill going and whatever food you think we should have with it?  I know this is way below your level anymore”


Looking at his phone Emmett said, “I am free Sunday.  I am sure I can have something together for you.”


“Thanks, Em.”

Brian took over now, “Emmett.  We have one other thing. This is something you have to keep to yourself until Sunday’s party.  I know you can handle it that long.”

Emmett nodded.


Justin blurted, “We’re getting married!”


Emmett teared up and walked over to Justin, wrapping him in a hug, “Oh, Honey, I am so happy for you!  You too Brian.” He reached over and patted Brian’s arm.


Brian removed Emmett’s arms from around Justin and pulled Justin back against him putting his own arm tightly around his shoulders. Brian continued, “We want you to organize it of course, starting with finding a date probably in April or early May that will work with your schedule.”


Emmett said,“Brian, you do care” He was truly a little choked up as he brought his hands to his heart.  “Let me look for my calendar.” He opened his planner on his phone. “It looks like I have Saturday, April 27th free or Sunday, May 12.”  


Brian and Justin looked at each other and Justin said, “How about the 12th.  In case we have a late spring?”


“May 12th it is,” Brian looked at Emmett.  “Remember, Emmett, not a word to anyone.”


“Brian, I can  handle it.”


“Good.  I have an idea on how to tell everyone,” Brian went on to explain his idea to Justin and Emmett.  Justin liked it right away and Emmett said he could make it work by Sunday.


After Emmet left Brian looked at his watch.   “We have a son to call. Maybe he could come out Saturday and stay until Sunday’s party?”


“That sounds perfect,” Justin responded.  “That will give us the rest of today and tomorrow to get adjusted to the time change. And the pool should still be warm enough for us to spend time with him in the pool. He always loves that. And, of course, we need to talk to him before we tell everyone else.”


“Have I told you lately how much I love you?.” Brian kissed him and grabbed the phone. Mel and Lindsey agreed with the plan and accepted the invitation to the party on Sunday.


Emmett had agreed to call everyone else about the party. Actually he now had ‘people’ that would do that for him. Emmett had done so well in the party planning business.  He had a whole team behind him now. Before he was out of the elevator from the loft he was making plans for that May wedding.


Brian and Justin realized they needed a ride out to the house themselves so called for a town car that could accommodate them and their luggage.  After the trunk was full and a bag was placed in the front seat with the driver there was still one bag that needed to go in the back with them. “I am afraid it might be a little close back there with the suitcase.  I hope you don’t mind sitting close.”


“Oh, I think we can manage,“ he said to the driver as he took Justin in his arms and kissed him.


The driver blushed a bit but smiled at the two.  “Looks like I don’t need to rush.”


“Brian, how much do you really want to be involved in the planning of the wedding?” Justin questioned as they settled in the back.   “I know you care about the wedding but I don’t think you care so much about the details.”


“You’re right about that.  Obvious the big stuff I’ll want to know about but the small stuff, can be totally up to you and Emmett.  Just please run it past me before you make final decisions unless you really want me to be there for everything.”


“You would be miserable if you had to sit through all that and face it, dear, could make it miserable for us.” Justin kissed his cheek.  “I promise none of the big stuff will be decided without you but I won’t ask what color ribbon you want on each centerpiece.”


Brian pressed the button to speak to the driver.


“Yes, Mr. Kinney.”


“Take the long way home.” He pulled Justin into his lap, looked at the smiling face he loved so much, and pulled him close.   Justin maneuvered himself to straddle Brian’s lap. Brian cupped the back of Justin’s head and pulled him in. He crushed Justin’s mouth with his own. They both parted their lips and their tongues glided over each other.  Then the dance became more intense. Brian slid a hand down the back of Justin’s pants. Justin readjusted so Brian had freer access and soon Brian had worked a finger deep into him. At the same time he put his other hand down the front of Justin’s pants.  


“God, Brian, I can’t do anything for you when you have me like this, Oh God!”  


Brian worked another finger all the way into him and then the third was driven in quickly in at an upward motion sending Justin over the edge.  Brian new that had caused a bit of pain but he also knew Justin enjoyed the pleasure far beyond the pain.


As the car pulled into the driveway of their estate they were both laughing a bit as they got their clothing straightened out.  It was good to be home. They both liked the loft and it was handy to have it in the city but this was now home. The driver helped bring the luggage in and left with a big smile from the generous tip.


There was a note on the refrigerator from the housekeeper. It stated that all dirty clothes should be left in the laundry and she would be in early tomorrow to take care of it.  They emptied their luggage and Justin did throw a load in the washer.


“The note said you didn’t have to bother with that.”

“I know.  I just figure it is our dirty clothes.  I could at least start one load for her. ”


As Justin felt the need to get a load started, Brian checked the answering machine to his private line. Only close friends and family had this number. 37 messages.  ‘What the hell,’ he thought. Then he listened to it on speaker phone. His sister. He listened to 5 of them each one from his sister. She was looking for him because his mom had gone into the hospital.  Justin wrapped his arms around him from behind and just leaned against his back to offer support. Brian shut it off. “I will listen to the rest and give her a call later.”


Justin could tell he didn’t want to deal with it right now and that was OK. He would have to soon enough. “I am so ready for some sleep.  I know it’s early but what do you say we head to bed.


“Let’s see if there is something we can snack on before sleeping and then maybe we will sleep through the night and start to get back on schedule.”  Brian opened the refrigerator and found it well stocked. There were even premade sandwiches. He took them out along with some apples, a couple bottles of beer and a couple of water.”  Justin grabbed the water and they headed to their bedroom. They took the light supper out on to their balcony. It overlooked the backyard.


Justin looked over at his studio. “I have to admit I have missed my studio.  Don’t get me wrong it was amazing painting up at Ibiza but there is something about using my normal brushes in my familiar space.” Justin looked over at Brian and saw the look on his face.He reached over and took Brian’s hand.  “What are you thinking?”


“I’m just thinking about being home.  I can’t put off talking to my sister forever. I will call her Monday.” Whether Brian wanted to admit it or not he was going to have to go through the grieving process.  Justin wondered if the rift between his sister, Claire, would ever get better and if it did would that be better or worse than not having her in his life.


Justin stood up and pulled Brian up to his feet.  “We are both really tired, Baby. Let’s go to bed.” They tossed their clothes into a chair and dropped into bed.   They were both very tired and it was only a matter of minutes before they were sound asleep in each other’s arms. It wa a full eight hours before the two men woke up. Brian woke first and automatically reached  to find Justin. It was only 5:00 am but Brian was sure they could find something to do for a few hours. They probably have at least 3 before the housekeeper got here.


Brian caressed his Sunshine with his eyes.  It had been awhile since they had played a bit creatively.  On vacation they had lots of new experiences but just maybe…..He slipped out of bed and very carefully tied Justin’s wrists to the headboard.  He then tied Justin’s feet to a spreader bar. They never had figured out what to call it. They had only used it once but Brian was willing to try it again.  Now if he wanted to have the full surprise effect he had to move quickly. He put a rope on each end of the bar. He then threaded them through the headboard and back through Justin’s legs.  Now it would only take a pull on the ropes and Justin’s feet would be pulled to the headboard….not to mention being able to adjust the bar farther apart.

Brian slowly moved the bar farther apart.


“Brian, what the hell?”  Brian pulled on the ropes and his feet were nearly straight up leaving all his fun parts available to Brian while Justin couldn’t move.  

Brian sat on his knees between Justin’s legs.


“Brian, what the fuck are you doing?” He could see Brian’s face between his own legs which were now suspended above the bed and he was fairly sure very soon they would be farther apart.  Brian had a smirk on his face.


“Hopefully, we are having a little fun?” He nodded at Justin, getting his approval.


Justin nodded slowly.  He trusted Brian but he had a look in his eye Justin was a bit wary about.


Brian spread the bar another 4 inches.  He went to another drawer and found a feather boa. Brian laid the boa on Justin’s chest and between his legs. He slowly pulled it down wrapping it around Justin’s dick.  As Brian pulled on it, Justin began to moan. Brian than reached between his legs and slowly drug his nails very softly down Justin’s sides making him try to get away but he isn’t able to move far. Brian continued the path down until his nails were grazing over Justin’s now erect cock. Brian took one of Justin’s balls in his mouth, sucking on it gently while squeezing the other one. He then increased the pressure and he heard Justin’s intake of air. He would never really hurt him but there was that plain between pain and pleasure that Brian was reaching for.


Justin whimpered a bit. Brian looked at his face and he nodded his approval to continue although it was obvious he was getting a bit nervous.  Brian spread his legs another 2 inches apart. By now his ass was spread wide. And was inviting Brian to do something. Brian wrapped one hand around Justin’s throbbing cock. Brian looked directly in Justin’s eyes.  “You will not come until I tell you you may. “ He swatted Justin’s rock hard dick. “Do you hear me?” Justin nodded. Brian now took a finger and slowly entered Justin and was then first was joined by a second as Brian continued to squeeze Justin’s already throbbing cock.  Brian leaned down and took the cock in his mouth and he circled the head with his tongue


“Brian! I can’t!”


“You will wait until I give you permission”


He continued to move his fingers inside Justin’s loosening ass. He disengaged his hand from Justin’s cock and pulled the rope a little further. Now Justin’s ass was in perfect position. He took his fingers out and with all his might slammed into Justin.  


“OooHHH, Godddddddd. Hurt….


“You will not come yet.” He was sure he had pain but he knew it wasn’t really injuring him.


“Brian, please, please, let me come!  God, I need to …..”


Brian stopped moving all together. He pulled Justin in as close as he could. He moved just enough that he knew he was hitting Justin’s prostate.


“Brian, please,” Justin now had tears running down his cheeks.”I …..need…. to...PLEASE!”


Brian drove in a couple more times and then said, “Now, come NOW”


Justin screamed and his whole body convulsed. As he did so Brian drove in until his balls slapped against Justin’s ass and then Brian drained into Justin.


Brian loosened the ropes and crawled over Justin and untied his arms.  Brian could see Justin’s muscles quiver from being confined to the odd position.  Justin grabbed Brian and pulled him to him. Justin needed to kiss him. Needed to feel his body.  Just needed him to be there.


After  some time Justin’s pulse returned to normal and he took a deep breath. “Oh, my, god, that was beyond amazing. But I really need to move now.  My muscles are tightening up. I need to stretch.


Brian helped steady Justin as he stood up.  Justin’s arms and legs were twitching from being held in an odd position.   “Are you OK, Sunshine? I didn’t hurt you did I? Well, I know I hurt you but...”


Justin held up his hand.  “Brian, yes, I hurt a little bit, but that was beyond worth it!”  Justin still couldn’t get enough of him. He put his arms around Brian’s neck and kissed him like it was their last. He then moaned a bit as he moved his arms.  “I am thinking maybe a hot bath will help. Please, join me?”


Brian looked at the clock.  “I can join you for about 20 minutes but then I need to go downstairs to meet the housekeeper or she will come look for us.”  Brian went into the bathroom and started filling the tub with hot water.


Justin tried stretching his legs a bit. They were a bit wobbly. Brian scooped up Justin and carried him to the filling tub.  He put Justin back on his feet in the tub and Justin sat down. Justin reached out and took Brian’s cock in his hand. “Get in here.” Justin purred softly.


Brian slid in behind him. “Are you really alright? You were just so beautiful laying there and I was trying to figure out a new way to please you. We have done so many different things the last month.  I don’t want our life to become mundane.”


Justin started laughing.  “Our lives, mundane? Don’t know you yet that any time I am with you it is like the first time.  I can never get enough of you, no matter what we do?” He attempted to turn around for a kiss but then his muscles contracted again. “Just so you are sure of it, that was off the charts. I am not saying I want to get tied up daily or even weekly but once in a while the unexpected is just …..”

Brian started nibbling on Justin's earlobe and reached around rubbing Justin’s thighs with real pressure trying to help the muscles relax and then his hands moved to the inner thigh and moved upward. “You trying to kill me here, Brian?”


Brian and Justin were aroused again.  “I better just get out of here before we get company.”

Brian climbed out.


Justin pulled him back.  He gently, almost reverently, took Brian’s penis in his hand and then leaned so he could take it in his mouth.  Once Brian realized his plan he took a step closer. That man had a magical mouth. He was so glad Justin was his.  And in 6 months the world would know how much they loved each other.


Brian made it downstairs just as Alice, the housekeeper, arrived. She was hired not long before their vacation. “Thanks so much for keeping up with the house while we were gone.” Brian greeted her with a side hug. We especially appreciated the supper waiting for us.  We were kind of worn out by the time we got here.”


Alice had a twinkle in her eye, “I am sure you both have had reason to be worn out after 3 weeks on your own.” She laughed a bit.  “Where is Mr. Taylor?”


“You know he hates it when  you call him that. Justin is fine.”


“Such a famous artist, I just think Mr. Tay….”


“Alice, it is Justin, please!” Justin walked in with a noticeable limp.


“Oh my, Mr. Oops, Justin did you hurt yourself?”


“Just a minor muscle strain.  It will be fine soon, I’m sure.”


Alice looked at Brian, “Why do I think  you have something to do with this?”


They had hired Alice just for this reason.  She was open to their lifestyle and actually had fun with it.


Justin walked over to her and grazed her cheek with a kiss, “It was well worth it,” he said softly in her ear.  


She went a bit flushed and replied, “It better have been.”


“Has Brian told you Gus will be here later so if you were planning to make dinner for us please make it Gus Friendly?”


“That was the next thing I was going to tell her when you walked in.” He put an arm around Justin’s waist.  “I was also going to tell her that you had started the laundry.”


With that she headed into the laundry.


“Are you sure you are OK?, he asked with a bit of worry on his face.


“A good workout never hurt anyone.” he smiled and gave him a kiss.  Trust me soon I will be asking for round two or maybe administering round 1?”  Justin lifted his eyebrows a couple times.


“We will see although as much as you seemed to enjoy yourself….we will talk about it later.  Gus should be here in the next half hour. Shall we walk around the pool and make sure everything is ready for him?”


Knowing how much Gus liked riding in a hired car he had a driver pick him up and bring him out to the country with his moms’ permission.  


As Brian and Justin came around the side of the house they heard a car approaching.  “Right on time!” Brian said. His excitement was showing. He had missed his son.


Justin’s phone rang just then and he went off to the side to answer it since he heard Gus already yelling and Brian responding loudly.


“Hey, Mom.  I was going to call you in a little bit. Did you get the invitation to the party on Sunday?”


“I did,” Jennifer replied, “That’s why I am calling.  Tucker and I are leaving Sunday for an overnight trip so we won’t make it.”


“What are you doing this evening? We have Gus until the party so you could see him if you came for dinner.”


“I think that will work.  I will talk to Tucker and make sure it works.”

“Just let me know what time works and I will let Alice know there will be two more for dinner.”


By the time he got off the phone, Brian and Gus had disappeared around the side of the house.  The driver was standing there holding Gus’ overnight bag and looking a bit confused. Justin walked over, took the bag, and gave the driver a tip. He thanked him as he drove away.  As he walked back in the house he realized he had less pain although the memory was still there.


“Hey, Alice, I am not sure what you were planning for a meal but I just found out my mom and Tucker are coming for dinner.  Does it work for you to make something? Otherwise I can put something together.”

“From the looks of it, you could use a little relaxation, maybe in the hot tub?  I don’t want details...ok maybe I am a bit curious, but don’t let him hurt you.”


“Alice the pleasure out weighted the pain, trust me.” He pressed her a little. “You seem familiar with pain a pleasure?”


“Let’s just say I knew someone who was very familiar with it many years ago.”


“I don’t want to make you uncomfortable but if you ever want to share some ideas?”


Just then Brian and Gus burst in the back door.


Justin held out the overnight bag. “Did you gentlemen forget something?” Gus and Brian both got a guilty look on their face.


Gus, walked up to Justin.  “I’ll bring it to my room. Thanks, Justin.”


“Not so fast, Buddy.  It is going to cost you a hug. I have missed you!”


Gus threw his arms around Justin and gave him a long hug.  “I missed you, too, Justin.” Justin dropped to his knee for a better hug.  As he did he groaned a bit. “Are you OK?” Gus looked very concerned.


“Oh, I just pulled a little muscle in my legs.  I plan to join you in the pool and hot tub and it will be all better tomorrow.”


Gus ran off and Brian offered Justin a hand. “I’m sorry,” He pulled him in his arms.


“Don’t be!  I still have a hard on thinking about it.”


Brian pressed against him and his eyebrows went up. “Well, well, wish I had time to do something about that but I promised our son I would put on trunks. And I promise next time we have fun and games night we won’t have company the next day. “  He gave him a sound kiss and swatted his butt as he walked away.


“Oh, Brian, I almost forgot.  Hope it is OK I invited Mom and Tucker for dinner tonight.  They can’t come tomorrow and she has to hear it from me before it gets out.”


“That’s fine, I’ll tell Alice as I walk through. “

“I already have.”


“I have an idea. Don’t you need to get your trunks on, too?”

“You are going to have to be gentle.”


“I promise.”  


There time was very limited so there was no time for pleasantries.  They both stripped. Brian grabbed the lube and put a generous amount on his finger.  He pressed Justin against the bathroom vanity, he could see Justin was in pain. “Are you sure you want to do this?  It is going to hurt.”


You don’t think having a hardon for 4 hours doesn’t?” Brian continued moving his finger around.  Adding more lube he pressed a second finger in slowly. This time Justin moaned in pain. Brian couldn’t do it to him.  He left his fingers where they were but he reached around the front of Justin and encased Justin’s penis with his free hand he began to work his magic. Slowly moving both hands at the same time Brian pulled and squeezed with just the right amount of pressure while his fingers were circling and stroking him inside so gently Justin was sure it would drive him crazy.  Brian picked up the speed, watching Justin’s face for any signs of pain. Just as Brian moved his hands once more, Justin let out a shout and Brian tried to block the spray Justin emitted. Brian bent him backwards and kissed him.


Knock, knock, knock.  “Dad, Justin, are you almost ready? How long does it take to put on your trunks?”


“We will be down in 5 minutes.  You can sit on the steps of the pool until we get there.”  

“Ok. 5 minutes.”


Brian kissed Justin again. “Hate to rush the afterglow but… Feel any better?”


“Well, getting rid of the pressure didn’t hurt.” One more long kiss the the men separated.  “We have a son waiting for us.”


It was great having Gus in the house.  The sound of laughter seemed to be everywhere.  Justin loved watching Brian and his son interact.  As he sat in a chair on the patio, Alice walked out with lunch for them.  “His son really brings the best out in him, doesn’t he?”


“Being with Gus makes him happier than anyone else in this world.”


Alice smiled down at him. “I can think of one other person that makes him as happy.”


He reached up and squeezed her hand.  “I hope so.” He looked out at his 2 favorite people in the world and shouted.  “Lunch is ready.”


Gus and Brian came out of the water and grabbed towels.  They sat down and everyone dug into the sandwiches, fruit, and chips.  Justin met Brian’s eyes and nodded to him. “Hey, Gus, Justin and I have something to tell you but you are going to have to keep a secret until tomorrow.  Do you think you can do that?”


“Sure, Dad, I’m not a baby anymore.”


“Oh, I know that. That’s why I knew I could trust you to tell you this.”


By now Gus fidgeted with excitement.  “What is it, Dad?”


He reached over and took Justin’s hand.  “Is it alright with you if I marry Justin?”


“I forgot you aren’t married. He has always been part of our family and I love him and I know he loves me so it’s about time you get married.”


When Gus got done talking both Brian and Justin were laughing.  “Well, then I have one more question for you. And this one is very serious.” Brian looked at his son, “Will you be my best man?”


“Really?  You want me to…” Gus jumped out of his seat and ran into his dad’s arms.  “But I don’t know what to do….”


“Don’t worry about that.  We will make sure you know all about it by May.”


Gus nodded. “I can do this.”


Justin and Brian had to laugh at his sincerity. After lunch Gus decided he wanted to watch a movie in the theater room of the house.  After pulling on dry shorts and a T-Shirt he got comfortable and started the show. 10 minutes later Justin and Brian checked on him. He was sound asleep.  The sun and water had worn out even a 10 year old. Brian covered him up and sat next to Justin in the back row. Justin looped his arms around Brian’s neck and Brian pulled him into his lap.  He couldn’t help but his hand slipped down Justin’s shorts and found the tender spot. He started massaging it. Justin had a hard time sitting still. God, it hurt but it turned him on instantly.


“What do you want, Sunshine?”


He looked up to where Gus was sleeping.  “Slowly, keep doing what you are doing.” He slipped his hand down between them and into Brian’s waist band.  As Brian kept massaging and slipping in and out. Justin clamped his mouth on Brian’s so the moans and cries coming from him were muffled as Brian brought him to the edge and then over.  Justin slipped to his knees and took Brian into his mouth. Slowly he brought Brian over the edge. Justin then curled up on Brian’s lap and they both fell asleep.


The next thing Brian and Justin remembered was Gus hanging over them. “Did you know you both snore?” They both took their free arm and started tickling the young boy until he joined the pile squirming and giggling.


All 3 of them headed back to the pool which is where Alice found them later. “Gentlemen, I am leaving for the day.  Dinner will be ready at 6:30. Gus, I hope you like brownies and ice cream. because that is what is for dessert, if you eat chicken first.”


“I’ll even eat some vegetables if I get brownies and ice cream.”


“Have a nice evening.  You can leave the clean up for me in the morning.”  As she pulled out she knew that would never happen. They always did some cleanup and with Jennifer here it would all be done in the morning.


Around 5:00 Justin went in and got dressed.  When he came back down about 5:30 he checked on dinner.  The oven had started as it should have and the salad had already been made.  He set the table on the patio and then he walked over to where Brian appeared to be dozing.


“Brian, you should go get dressed.  Mom and Tucker will be here soon. Do you want to get Gus cleaned up or should I?”


“I’ll take him in with me.  Hey, Gus, time to get cleaned up for Jennifer and Tucker.”


“Aahh, do I have to?”


“Yep, remember brownies and ice cream.”


“Ok, I’m coming.”


Brian made sure Gus washed the chlorine out of hair but knew a quick rinse was all the boy needed. He pulled out something for Gus to wear and then jumped in the shower himself and rinsed off.  Brian noticed he had boosted his tan again. He put on clothes and combed his hair. He could hear Gus talking to Justin downstairs. He walked downstairs and smiled as he watched Justin and Gus get out drinks and the salad. Without those two he had nothing.”  The doorbell rang and Gus ran to let them in. Brian walked across and stood next to Justin. This was his family now.

Jennifer hugged Gus and then walked to her son.  Justin was so happy to see his mom and see her happy. When she was married to his father she was never really happy.  Tucker made her happy and treated her the way she deserved to be treated.


“It is so good to see you, Justin.  And you, too, Brian! You both look wonderful!  Obviously, vacation agreed with you both.” Jenn  now walked over to Brian. She reached up and gave him a hug.  Softly she said, “I am so sorry about your mom.” He clung to her for a minute longer than he should have.


Justin saw what was happening and gave them a second before saying, “Hope you are hungry.”


They walked out to the patio.  Justin brought the chicken with him. They all had a great time catching up.  Being a teacher, Tucker enjoyed a conversation with Gus. And as dessert approached, Gus was getting obviously excited. Brian nodded at Gus.  “Jennifer, my dad wanted me to ask you something.”


“Well, Gus, it sounds important. What is it?


“My dad was wondering if he could marry Justin in May.”


Jenn’s mouth dropped open as she looked to Brian and then Justin.  Her son was smiling from ear to ear and Brian nodded.


“Not that you need my permission, but Brian, you have been a part of this family for 10 years now.  I am thrilled you are finally going to make it official.” There were hugs all around.


“Can we have brownies and ice cream now?”  Gus asked.


The adults all laughed. Jennifer got up.  “Brian, why don’t we go get that for your son.”  


They went into the house.  “I take it you want to talk to me?” Brian said.


“Brian, I know how much you two love each other.   I do, but, Brian, you have to be sure. You have to want this for the rest of your life because my son will expect that.”


“Jennifer I promise I won’t fuck, sorry mess this up.  I would give my life for him.”

“Brian, I don’t doubt that for a minute. But, can you love yourself enough so he doesn’t have to give his life for you?


After Jenn and Tucker had left and Gus was tucked in for the night Justin and Brian lay in the double hammock in the backyard.  


‘What did my mom say to you when you got dessert?”


“She is worried about me making a commitment.”


“What is she worried about?  We have been together for 10 years.”


“Let’s not talk about it.  She knows I love you. Maybe we should head to bed.  Tomorrow Emmett’s crew will probably be here by 10. Are you ready to tell our friends the news.”


“Brian, I have been ready for years, you had to be ready, too.  What did my mom say to you when she got here tonight?”


Brian grew very quiet and kissed the top of Justin’s head.  “She gave condolences on the loss of my mom.”


Justin could feel Brian’s body first tense and then tremble.  “Oh, Baby, it will be alright.”


Brian got up and offered Justin his hand.  Justin stood and clung to Brian.


“I need you, Justin.  I need you, now.”


They walked into the house and up to their room.


“What do you need, baby?  If you need me, you can take me.”


“No, I need you to take me. I need you as hard and as dirty as you want.”


“Brian I am not going to do that, I mean I am not going to hurt you. Tomorrow is our special day.”


“Ok, but I still need you in me,  NOW.”


Justin shoved Brian stomach against the dresser and reached around to undo his shorts.  He pushed them down. He then dropped his own pants. He put lube on his hands and Brian’s ass.  He started pressing a finger in and Brian said, “No! I want you NOW!” Justin put lube on as quickly as he could and slowly but very steadily pushed into him.  No hesitation, and no preparation except for the lube he put on. He could see the pain on Brian’s face looking into the mirror. He started hesitating but Brian reached around and made Justin continue his steady thrust. Justin couldn’t look at his face anymore.  He knew he was causing pain but he than remember the pain he had last night and yet the pleasure that had occured.


“You are going to take this all and you are going to take it NOW!” With that he slammed the rest of the way in.


Brian didn’t make a noise but the pain was written all over his face  and the tears began to flow. Brian hadn’t cried for his mom since the night on the vacation.  He was now home and had to face more of his demons.


Justin slowly moved in and out until he released and at the same time reached around and grabbed Brian’s penis.  He quietly said in Brian’s ear. “Come NOW.” And he bit Brian’s earlobe hard.” Brian shuttered and released. Justin stayed deep within him until the shutters subsided. Justin turned Brian around and guided  him to the bed. He laid Brian down, laid next to him and pulled him in his arms. He brushed away his hair, kissed his forehead, stroked his chest, and then laid his lips on Brian’s trying to absorb all the pain he knew Brian was feeling. “Oh, Baby.”  


Brian did not reply but clung to Justin.  He would get his life together before they married.  He had to.





Chapter 2 by Simply written

Chapter 2




Before sunrise Brian began to stir.  He didn’t want to wake Justin and yet he did.  As he moved a bit he had the physical reminder of last night. He could still feel Justin inside him and now all he wanted was to be inside Justin. He needed the physical contact.  This was crazy. The woman who gave birth to him had died. She hadn’t given him joy. She hadn’t given him support. She hadn’t shown him love of any kind. So maybe it wasn’t that she died that upset him so much but because she never really lived in the first place.




Brian looked at his beautiful Sunshine and wondered how he would have survived this without him.  Then he wondered if he would even be here without him. Whether he had wanted to admit or not they had been soulmates probably since the minute they met.  He could still picture his mother as Justin came out of the bedroom. He chose love not hate.




Brian slid his lips across Justin’s abdomen and up his chest.  He lightly took one of Justin’s nipples in his mouth and began licking the little nub.  He then went to the other and repeated the ministration. He felt hands on either side of his face and a gentle upward tug.  He slid against Justin’s body as he came up to meet Justin’s lips. The love he felt from this man, and Gus, should be more than enough for him. He had a fire in him that needed to be taken care of.  He pulled Justin into his arms and with reverence and passion he took control. His lips and tongue claimed Justin’s. As their need grew Brian pulled away just a bit. “Are you OK today? No pain?”




“I would be in far more pain if you didn’t love me right now.”




Brian’s mouth came down on Justin’s again.  The need was palpable. Brian positioned Justin’s legs on his shoulders.  “Is this OK? We can use another position if you are still sore.”




“No, I need to see your face.”




Brian slowly entered him.  As he leaned in to kiss him he saw a definite twinge of pain on Justin’s face but as he pressed in Justin relaxed and the look of euphoria came over his features.




“Brian, harder.  Oh, please, harder.”




That was all the encouragement Brian needed. He claimed Justin’s mouth as he slammed into him, catching the shout of pleasure Justin was beginning. “Gus,” was all Brian said as he continued as the pressure built. He claimed Justin’s mouth once more as they both went over the edge to ecstasy”.




Several minutes later as they lay side by side, fingers linked, Justin looked over at Brian.  “I think it’s time we let Gus decorate a room for himself...at the other end of the hall. Thanks for reminding me. The last thing I want is for him to walk in on us.” Justin hesitated. “I didn’t hurt you last night, did I”




Brian reached over and took Justin in his arms. “You did exactly what I asked you to do. You did what I needed.”




“But why did I need to hurt you?”




“I just needed to feel. Game for a shower?” Brian changed the subject and Justin let it drop.




“Last one in is the bottom.”  Justin smirked and moved out of bed but he let Brian get to the shower first.  He loved being in Brian but he loved it even more feeling Brian inside him.




As they were toweling off there was a knock at the door.  A quiet voice said, “Dad, Justin…..”




Both of the men wrapped towels around their waists, “Come on in, Gus.”




After Gus rambled on for several minutes, the way boys do, he said, “I’m hungry.”




Justin walked over and gave him a good morning hug and kissed him on top of his head. “If I remember correctly, there is a box of your favorite cereal in the pantry.  Why don’t you get yourself a bowl and you can watch TV until your dad and I finish getting ready. We won’t be long. If Emmett gets here let him in. He will know what to do.”




The door was barely shut and Brian had his arms around Justin again. “Everytime I think I can’t love you more I fall in deeper.  You are so good with him. You just know what to say and do without thinking about it.”




“It’s not hard because I love him and we do not have time for a third round this morning.”  Justin gave him a quick kiss and walked away to get dressed.




By the time Brian and Justin got downstairs the house was crawling with people. Emmett had people setting up tables and canopies to go over them.  He had others working in the kitchen getting food together.




“Emmett, what is all this?”




“Did you think I was going to let you announce your,” he glanced at Gus.




“Gus, knows all about our wedding.”




“So, we needed to make this something special. Don’t worry, you get the friends and family discount.”  He looked at the house and pool. “Guess you don’t need that.Food is ready. Wait staff is ready. We are getting the decorations up.”




“Did the cake turn out?” Justin asked?




“OOoo, Honey, it is amazing.”  He put his arm around Justin. “You have to see this.”  He guided him to into the house where the cake was staying cooler.   The cake was beautiful. It was shear elegance with the numbers 512 written in it throughout the scroll work..




“It is beautiful.  I love it.” Emmett pull Justin to his side.  “Are you sure you are ready for this, Sunshine? I know you have been together a long time but I know it hasn’t been easy.”




“Em, I don’t have a choice. I would choose him every minute of every day.  We are part of the same soul.”




Emmett put his arms around Justin.  “I knew you would say something like that.  I just hope Brian can treat you the way you should be treated.”  Emmett leaned over and kissed him just as strong arms pulled him away.




“Emmett this is the second time in 4 days I have found you with your arms around my fiance.  It may be in your best interest to stop doing that.”




“Brian, leave Emmett alone.”  Justin punched Brian in the arm.  




Brian pulled Justin to him and grazed his lips with his own.  A shiver ran through Justin. Brian put his mouth next to his ear and said, “You are mine and I am yours. No one will ever separate us.”




“So do you really think Emmett is a threat? You foolish man.” He stepped into Brian and slipped his hand down the front of Brian’s shorts. I have all I need right here.”  He squeezed to emphasize his point.




Standing a step away Emmett just shook his head.  You two are hopeless. And in this case, that’s a good thing.”




Gus had been sworn to secrecy.  He got to tell Jennifer so this time Justin and Brian got to tell everyone the news.  




Soon, the backyard began to fill.  Gus was glad to see a few other kids there, even if one was his annoying sister, JR.  The pool was soon full of excited children and a few adults. There were lots of munchies for people to snack on and a variety of drinks were available.  There was music and lots of laughter. Justin and Brian had managed to put together a slideshow of their trip to Milan and Ibiza and they had it playing on the outside TV screen.  The kids came out of the pool and the grill was fired up. All types of meat were thrown on and everyone had their fill.




“Hey, Everyone!”  Justin called to the crowd of friends. “Thanks for coming.  We are sorry we left some of you hanging at the airport but we were just too tired to handle all of you.  We do love you all.”




“Please, everyone, grab a piece of cake and something to drink. And, before we forget, Thanks, Emmett, for getting this together for us.” Brian nodded to Emmett and Emmett smiled back at them.  “We have something to tell all of you.” Michael, Ben, Deb, Carl, Ted, Cynthia, Mel, and Lindsay all came near Brian and Justin while the rest of the friends fall in behind them. Everyone had a drink in one hand and a piece of cake in the other.  




Brian and Justin looked at each other and Justin nodded as he slipped an arm around Brian’s waist. “While in Ibiza Justin and I had many wonderful moments but one was especially important.”  To Justin’s surprise Brian dropped down on his knee again and had a ring box in his hand again. “I asked Justin to marry me and he said, yes, and now I hope he will wear this ring as our promise to each other until we wear our wedding bands.”  




Justin’s mouth dropped as Brian opened the velvet box that held a pinky ring with a diamond set into it. Brian slipped it on his finger.  Justin fell into Brian as he stood up and linked his arms around Brian’s neck. Brian and Justin spun around a couple of times while their friends cheered and hollered.  




Deb’s voice carried over the noise of the crowd.  “When is the wedding?”




Brian smiled.  “Let’s see who can figure it out as you eat your cake.”  Everyone looked down and then realized the scrolls were not just decoration. Now 513 stood out.”




Cynthia took a step nearer to Justin and Brian.  “You’re getting married May 13?”




“Yes, please, save the date. Brian and I want all of you to be part of our special day.” Brian leaned down and kissed Justin once again as their friends surrounded them.




Slowly the crowd began to thin.  Gus went home with his moms and sister after saying goodbye to Brian and Justin.  




Michael and Ben came up to congratulate their friends.  Justin and Ben let Michael and Brian wander off. “So, you decided to join the rest of us?  I wasn’t sure you ever would take the plunge.” Michael said as they walked into the house.




“It took me awhile, hopefully not too long.”


“He said yes didn’t he?”  Michael put his arms around Brian’s neck. “I am happy for you if you’re sure this is what you want.”




“Mikey, I don’t really think I have an option.  I can’t do life without him. You love Ben. You know what it’s like. I just can’t picture any future without him.”




“But, Brian, he is still young.  He has a whole life in the art world.  You don’t share well, Brian.”




“He isn’t going anywhere. Mikey.  He loves his art but hates the politics.  He will always paint but as long as his work  is selling he won’t ever do a long tour again.  Mikey, are you happy for me?”




“ Of course I am,” Michael hugged Brian and gave him a kiss.  “I just want what’s best for you.”




Justin and Ben watched the interaction between Brian and Michael through the French doors.  Justin placed a hand on Ben’s arm as Michael reached up to kiss Brian. Justin and Ben both realized they were holding their breath as Brian returned Michael’s kiss but did not take it to the next level.  Ben smiled down at Justin, “I think Brian is finally ready, Justin. I really do.”




Justin kissed Ben on the cheek.  “I think so, too, Ben. I am so glad you agree with me but from  the look on Michael’s face, you may have some residual backlash. Ben, you know how much Michael loves you, right?




“I do but somehow Brian has always had a hold on him.  Maybe now Michael will let go of that smallest hope.”




Ben and Michael were the last of the guests to leave.  Emmett walked over. “I have taken care of all the food.  I will send some men over tomorrow to finish the take down, if that’s alright. They are all ready to head home tonight.”


“That’s fine, Emmett.  They can just go to the back when they get here.  We may sleep in.” Brian said.




“So that’s what you are calling it these days.  Sleeping in?” Emmett laughed. He gave each of the men a kiss on the cheek and he was gone.




“I am so wired,” Justin said. “It was a great party, wasn’t it!”




“I am sure we can think of something to do.”  Brian smiled slyly in Justin’s direction. “Are you ready for a few fun and games again?”




Justin shivered just thinking about it. “Oooooooo, what are you thinking?”




“That depends on what you think you are up for.” Brian reached around Justin and firmly swatted him on his ass.




“Ouch!”




“If that is your response I don’t think you are up for what I was thinking.”




Justin pressed against Brian letting him know just the one swat had quite an effect.




Brian grabbed Justin firmly by the waist and leaned him over the chair they were standing next to.  Brian landed 3 more hard spankings with his hand. Each blow made Justin yelp and squirm.




“Justin, go to our room, strip, and go into the bathroom, stand two feet from the tub and lean over it. Wait their in that position.  Move now. I will be up in a few minutes.” Brian’s voice left no choice in it.




Brian watched him obediently go upstairs.  He thought for a few seconds. He started this new game but was a bit unsure where he was taking it.  He went in the game room and found a ping pong paddle. He then went back to the kitchen. He wrapped a kitchen towel around the paddle and  secured it with duct tape. He then grabbed a bowl and filled it with ice. He put the paddle, ice, and an additional towel on a tray and headed upstairs.




By the time Brian got upstairs, Justin was exactly where he was told to be.  Brian did not miss the fact that Justin was already excited. He cock was nearly fully erect in anticipation.  Brian didn’t let Justin see the grin he had on his face. The view was already giving him a hardon that was throbbing in his pants.




“He told you that you could have an erection.  I told you to come up here and stand like that but did I say you should get a hardon.  I don’t think I did. Brian picked up the paddle and swung it. He wasn’t sure how hard was too hard.  He held back a bit with the first swing. It landed solidly on his right cheek.




“Oohh.”




“Did I tell you you were allowed to make any noise?  I don’t think so.” He swung again a bit harder and it landed on his left cheek but he didn’t make a sound this time. “It doesn’t look like you are taking me too seriously.  You are growing instead of getting rid of that boner.” Brian did two more consecutive swats, one on both cheeks.




Brian ran his hand over the smooth, now heated seat. He now noticed Justin was trembling a bit.  “Stand up.” Justin did and waited for his next instruction. Brian, bringing the tray with him, sat on a footstool near the tub in the dressing area of the bathroom. “Come here.”  He laid Justin across his lap. He slowly rubbed Justin’s sore ass. He took an ice cube and slowly rubbed it around first one cheek and then the other. He dipped the ice cube between Justin’s cheeks and slid the cube down his crack.  Justin was now shaking. Brian took a new ice cube and pressed it against the puckering of Justin’s ass.




“Oh, god…………” Justin let slip and he shivered again.




Because Brian had padded it, the paddle definitely stung but it wasn’t a sharp pain.  Quickly there was another series of paddles. He reached between Justin’s leg and found a raging erection there.  He was sure Justin had noticed his by now, too.




Brian took another ice cube and began running it up and down Justin’s quivering crack and slowly pushed it into the pucker a bit and turned it around until it slipped in a bit farther.




“Brian, I ...can’t…..




Brian kept the ice pressed where it was. Justin was whimpering a bit now. “Stand up!” He continued to press the ice in.  It had melted enough it slipped in.




“BRIAN!” Justin could feel the ice melt instantly in his hot interior.




“Get on the bed on all fours.” Justin started walked to the bed on shaky legs.




“Fuck it.” Brian turned Justin so he was back leaning on the tub and he plowed his finger deep into Justin.  Justin was very tight, probably from the tense muscles and the ice. “Justin, you have to hang on. I need to loosen you up.” He slowly added a second finger.  He used his free hand to slip his shorts off. He was getting desperate and he knew Justin was so close it was killing him. He rotated his fingers and squeezed one more in. He pushed all three in as far as he could.




‘OOhh , Now Brian.  It has to be NOW!




Brian entered him in one smooth motion.  He reached around and rubbed his finger around the tip of Justin’s cock that was already beginning to shoot a stream of thick, creamy cum.  He thrust in and out as Justin’s body shook and he cried out in release. Brian pulled him up straight and tightly wrapped his arms around Justin’s chest so there was as much physical contact as possible as Brian released inside  him.




Brian didn’t want to slide out of him but he knew they couldn’t stand like this for long.  He leaned over and softly said, “Do you want to go to the bed or shall we fill the tub.”




Justin replied by turning on the water and stopping it up.




Brian took a step back instantly feeling the loss of that intimate contact, turned Justin around. Justin immediately strained to press his lips to Brian’s. Brian collected him in his arms and dove into the depths of that sweet mouth.  




For the next half hour they kissed and stroked each other.  They nibbled and licked. They just needed to feel each other.  Brian slid his hand over Justin’s still stinging ass. “Did you enjoy yourself?” He continued rubbing his backside as Justin again became aroused so with his other hand he began stroking the growing need.  “Your choice what you want to do with this one.”




Justin managed to stand on his knees facing Brian. He leaned forward and took Justin in his mouth.





On Monday morning Brian woke to an empty bed.  There was a note on the pillow next to him that just said ‘studio’.  He hated waking up alone, even if Justin was still on the property. Brian thought about something Michael said last night.  What if Justin took another tour? What if……


No, he wasn’t thinking about that.  If Justin went he would go with him.  His offices could run without him. He had a good staff. He could telework when he needed to. Fuck, Mikey for putting that in his head.




Brian pulled on shorts and went downstairs.  He was glad he said he wouldn’t be back in the office until Wednesday.  He may stop by tomorrow but today he had some personal matters to take care of.  


He found a full pot of fresh coffee so he poured two cups and carried them out to the studio.  He managed to turn the knob and walked in. Justin stood with his back to the door. Brian quietly set the cups down and walked up behind him. He gently slipped his arms around him and softly said, “Good Morning, Sunshine.”




Justin leaned back and turned his head to get a kiss. That wasn’t enough.  He turned to face Brian holding the paintbrush behind Brian’s head. “Good Morning, Baby.”  Justin inhaled the scent that he knew as Brian. His heart was so full he wasn’t sure he could explain the feeling.  All of the sudden he sniffed the air. “Do I smell coffee?” As Brian handed him a mug Justin said, “I knew I loved you for something other than sex.”




“The sex isn’t enough?”




“I am just thankful you are so much more than just sex although after last night….that was amazing!”




“I am not arguing with you!” Brian reached down and rubbed Justin’s now covered backside. “Any ill effects?”




“Just the inability to concentrate due to thinking about last night.”




“Are you ready for a repeat?” Brian waggled his eyebrows at him.  




“You are terrible! Man cannot live on sex alone although it might be fun to try.”




They sipped coffee and talked about the day ahead. “Brian, do you want me to be around when you call Claire?”




“That’s OK.  I will call her. If I need you I know where to find you.”




“Just make sure  you come out here if you need me.  I know what a bitch she is.”





Brian headed back to the house and decided he couldn’t put it off any longer. He went into his office and dialed his sister’s number. The phone rang three times before he heard, “Hello?” When did she start sounding just like his mom?




“Claire, it’s Brian.”




“Brian, it’s about time!  Are you back in the States? Of course you are back, I saw something in the paper about you and your, um, famous boyfriend getting  back. I wondered when you would have time for your family.”




“I had family over the last two nights.”




“Brian, we are the only family you have left. You have never invited us over.” Claire had that annoying whine she always had in her voice.




“Claire, why would I invite you? How long has it been since we spoke other than a few minutes after Mom died?  You don’t know me or Justin and you don’t want to. You have never met my son and…….” Brian took a deep breath. He had told himself he wasn’t going to play her games. Wasn’t going to get sucked down to her level.




“I am sorry you had to deal with everything yourself but Mom had made it clear she didn’t want me to be a part of her life which was just fine with me,” Get to the point with her, Brian thought, and then you can never talk to her again.  “Claire, are there legal things I need to do so everything can be done?”




“I can’t believe you didn’t come back when your own mother passed away.  But then we know what a heartless bastard you are. You were off on vacation with your ‘boyfriend’.”




Brian could hear the sarcasm in her voice.  Would she ever just come to the point?




“Justin and I took a vacation.  We had not done anything like that in the 10 years we have been together, which is longer than your marriage lasted.” Shit, Brian, you weren’t going to go there.  Stop giving her drama to feed off of.




“Well……” Claire sputtered.




“Claire, I have other things to do.  I have a business to run. What do I need to do to get Mom’s estate settled and you off my back.”




“We couldn’t have the reading of the will because you were gone.  All her finances are still hanging in limbo and I don’t know how I am going to pay for the lawyer.  I have had expenses over this, Brian, lots of expenses and you weren’t here to pay your share.”




“Tell me how much it is and what bank to send the deposit to. If this conversation can be over I will pay it today.”




“Brian, you have to call mom’s lawyer.  Whenever you can set it up I will make it work in my schedule because I want to get this worked out.”




‘You want to get whatever money you squeeze out of the estate,’ Brian thought.  The last thing he wanted was to sit in a law office with his sister but the quicker he did it the quicker she would be out of his life forever. “I will try to set something up today. Trust me, I don’t want anything out of this.  I just want it to be over with.” Awe, shit, he knew he shouldn’t have said that.




“Over with!  All you want to do is get over her death!  She was our mother. I will never get over her death and you shouldn’t either.  Don’t you have any respect for her?”




“Respect? You want me to respect a woman who told me I was going to hell every time I saw her? Never mind.  Expect a call from the lawyer.” And he hung up.




He took a deep breath.  He hoped his mom was still using the same law office his parents had always used.  He was acquainted with one of the younger associates, Tim Grant, there. Maybe he could help him speed this up.  He located the number and called the direct line he had for Tim.




“Grant, here.”




“Hey, Tim, Brian Kinney here.”


“Brian, it’s been a while.  I see you returned to the US.  How was your vacation? Word has it you took that sexy boyfriend to Ibiza.”


“I did and he is now my fiance. Tim, this isn’t a social call.”


“I am sure it isn’t.  I was sorry to hear about your mom’s passing.  And the whole office has become acquainted with your sister.”




“I do apologize that you have all had to deal with her. I am sure she hasn’t always been pleasant. So, Tim, do you think you can make an appointment work for today so we can all get rid of her for good.”




“I am not in charge of this,  of course. Pretty obvious she would never had dealt with a gay man if she didn’t have to.  I am sorry about that. I can only imagine what your relationship with her was like. Let me talk to the lawyer in charge and see what we can set up.  He wants Claire out of his hair, too, although he deals with all her son’s problems, too, so they could have a very LONG relationship.”




“Which son?, “ Why was he even asking.  He didn’t want to get involved with anything dealing with her.




“John has gotten himself in some pretty hot shit.  This is public record so I am not breaking any rules.  He was arrested for breaking and entering the last time.”




“The last time?”  Brian knew John had been in trouble with the law in the past but didn’t know it has gotten this serious.




“Ya, this isn’t his first arrest where the charges will stick. But we are off topic.  Give me a little bit to talk to the partner and I will call you back.”


“Thanks, Tim.”




Brian hung up.  Why did he know somehow he was going to get drug into John’s stuff? John had been a thorn in his side since he tried to get him arrested 8 years ago.  He guessed John was 20 by now. Brian went and got another cup of coffee. That kid was always trouble but look at who he was the offspring of. He wasn’t sure the last time his nephews had anything to do with their father and, well, his sister was no parent.




It had only been 10 minutes since Brian hung up with Tim and Tim called him back.  “Hey, Brian, does 2:00 work for you?”


“I will be there.”




“Are you taking Justin along? He could keep me company in my office any time!  In fact, I remember a time when he and I…”


“Tim, I would stop right there if you know what’s good for you. Justin is working in his studio today and will not be joining me.”


Brian looked at his watch.  11:30. That gave him about two hours before he had to leave.  Of course he would have to change since he still only had the shorts he had pulled on when he woke.  Maybe he would go see if he could distract Justin for a while. He sure could use a distraction. As he came out of his office he ran into Alice.  “Good Morning, Alice. Thanks for coming in today. Most of the party stayed outside yesterday but I know the kitchen could use a little TLC from you.”




“No problem, Mr….Brian.  Where is Justin keeping himself today?”




“You know, Alice, if I was the jealous type…”


“Brian, you are the jealous type.  You just know I am not a threat.”




Brian laughed.  She had him pegged the first day she had worked here. “He is in the studio.  I was just heading out there to tell him my plans for this afternoon”




“Why don’t you bring him back with you.  I am sure neither of you have eaten yet today.  I will put some sandwiches ready for you on the patio in half an hour”




What mischief could he talk him into in thirty minutes.  He walked into the studio for the second time today. Justin was standing in front of a canvas.  The scene reminded him of Ibiza. “Justin.”




Sunshine turned around. “Back already.”




“It has been over two hours since I left here.”




“Guess I got involved.”


“It is beautiful, Justin.” He walked up behind him and started licking his neck while he ground his hips into Justin’s ass. “Do you have time to help a guy out? Alice will have lunch for us in 25 minutes and I thought maybe…” He turned Justin around and captured those amazing lips.  Justin was responding instantly. He was tugging down the gym shorts Brian had low on his hips and soon had Brian’s penis in his hands. Justin tossed the paint brush he had in his hand on a canvas nearby and dropped to his knees. He started circling the tip of Brian’s growing cock. He ran his tongue along the bottom of his cock as Brian let out a low, slow, grown. Brian pulled Justin to his feet. He guided Justin to the wall and yanked down his shorts. Now it was Brian’s turn to drop to his knees.  He saw some light bruises on Justin’s ass but he could tell there was no pain with it. He lightly kissed the bruises and then started trailing his tongue slowly to one of his favorite spots in the world. He slowly began to lick around the puckered edges and then started to invade Justin’s body. When his tongue wasn’t gradifying enough for either of them Brian slowly pressed inward with two fingers. They were on a time scheduled. Brian rotated his hand and heard a moan from Justin.




“What do you want, Justin?”  Brian started a steady in and out motion with his fingers.




“I want your cock in me.  I want all of it! And I want it now!”




Brian started pressing into Justin with no hesitations.  Justin moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Once he had embedded himself to the hilt  Brian held completely motionless, not only to let Justin adjust but to just enjoy the sensation of being in the heated, tight tunnel. He held Justin’s hips still as Justin wanted to move.   Very slowly, Brian nearly pulled out and then slowly invaded Justin again.




“You are killing me, Brian.  God, FASTER.”




Brian would not be rushed. He stopped moving again and started kissing Justin’s neck, sliding his hand around the front of Justin and playing his fingers across first his abdomen and then down to his sack.  He did not touch Justin’s throbbing dick to Justin’s disappointment. By now Justin couldn’t stand still. Being braced against the wall he had to thrust backward. He was going to go mad if he didn’t get release.  Brian knew he had waited long enough. Brian became a piston and it only took a matter of seconds for both men to shout and relax against the wall. Justin turned into Brian’s arms and attacked his mouth. He felt like he could start all over again.  He could never get enough of this man.




“I hope you know how much I love you!  I just can’t imagine….” He leaned into Brian touching as much of him as he could. “God, I love you.”




Brian’s phone dinged as a text came in.  He figured it was Alice. She would do that when she was ready for them. “I love you, too, Sunshine, more than you can ever imagine.”




As they redressed Brian looked at his phone.  It wasn’t Alice. It was Claire. “I guess money talks.  I could never get an appointment the same day if I called.  You better be there at 2:00.”




“Alice?” Justin questioned.




“No, Claire.  That was the reason I originally was coming out here.  I am meeting her at the lawyer at 2:00.”




“You sure you don’t want me to come with you?” He rested his arm around Brian’s waist as they strolled to the house.”




“No, Tim Grant offered to entertain you while I met with her.”


“Tim Grant? I remember a night…..”


“Shut up while you are ahead.  He was going to tell me about a night….too.  That’s why you aren’t needed at the meeting.” He dropped a kiss on Justin’s temple as they walked up.to the patio.




Alice saw them walking up.  Those two men were so much in love.  Why was it she had an uneasy feeling about them getting married? Someone was going to get hurt or they both were.




Alice had put together plates of leftovers from last night.  The guys asked Alice if she would like to join them and she munched on some of the morsels.




“Alice,” Justin questioned, “Do you know anyone that could decorate a room for us?”




Brian smiled over at him.  Justin really did want to make sure Gus had a special room of this own next time he came.




“What are you thinking?” Alice asked.




“We want to give Gus a room of his own.  I was thinking the one at the end of the hall with the great balcony.” Justin looked at Brian who nodded in agreement.




“Oh, I am sure he would like that and isn’t it interesting it is on the other end of the house.”




“As he gets older we all need more privacy.” Justin smiled at her.  




“I can take care of that for you. I will contact a friend who paints and if you don’t mind I would love to do the rest.  I will run everything past you.”




“It is all yours, Alice.” Brian said.  “Just run everything past Justin. You know, Justin, maybe you could paint Rage on a wall.”




“That would be so much fun.  We’ll talk later this week, Alice.  We’ll pool our ideas.”




“That would be great.  I could say I worked with the great artist, Justin Taylor.”




“No, Alice, you just worked with Justin.” He smiled at her. She got up to head back to work and ruffled his hair as she walked past.




After Alice left, Justin walked over and sat down on Brian’s lap.  He took Brian’s face in his hands. He looked deep into Brian’s eyes.  “Seriously, are you sure you don’t want me to come along?”




Brian leaned forward and kissed Justin.  “Thank you, but I will be OK. Just make sure you are here when I get home.  I will need you then.”




Justin hugged Brian tightly for a  long while. “I love you.”




“I know you do and that’s why I can do this.”




“I will keep my phone near me this afternoon.  Call me if you need me to get you.”




“I promise I won’t fall apart without you.”  He gave him one more kiss.




Justin headed back to the studio.  Brian looked at his watch and decided he might as well get this over with.  




Brian drove his new Stingray into the city.  He still had the first one he bought but that one needed to be restored and driven less these day.  He arrived at the law office nearly a half hour early. He walked in.and introduced himself. Since he was early he wondered if Tim was free and the receptionist sent him back. Tim greeted him at the door and Brian shook his hand.  In his day he would have sound something else to do with those 20 min. Tim was a great looking guy and could see why Justin had a thing with him at some point. He wasn’t jealous. It was in the days when they both played loose with their love lives.




“Tim, I was wondering what you could tell me about my nephew’s case.  It is public record, right?”




“Yes. I don’t have all the details but I have seen the file.  John was caught in someone’s house with a bag full of stolen items.”




“And this isn’t the first time?”




‘No, this is his second arrest as an adult but he had a serious arrest on his juvie record that they have not totally expunged.  If he commits to a strict schedule including wearing an ankle bracelet they my give him one more chance. But it is as likely that he will do time.”




“Great. Well, I better head to my real appointment.   Thanks, Tim, for the heads up.”




Brian walked back to the reception area and turned the corner to run directly into Claire. “Hello, Claire.”




Brian watched his sister’s face crumble on cue.  “Oh, Brian.” She attempted to put her arms around his neck but he took a step back.  “Well,” She sputter a bit at his rejection. “Here’s the office. He’s waiting for us.”




They exchanged pleasantries and then the attorney started reading the will.  Brian was used to listening to and reading legal papers. Claire looked like a deer in headlights?  She had no idea what the lawyer was saying.


“So basically,” Brian started, “Everything that our mother had goes to my sister, including the house and life insurance. Why did this have to wait until I was home if I wasn’t named in the will?” By now, Claire could hardly hide her smile.


“Well, the next section is addressed to you. To Brian Kinney, who I gave birth to, I give my Bible and pray that he mends the error of his ways in this sinful life he has chosen. I am ashamed…, “ The lawyer stopped for a moment.  “I am sorry, Mr. Kinney, I am required to read this to you.” Brian nodded. “I am ashamed to say that he came from my body and that all the prayers I have said for him have done no good. He has no remorse. He continues his deviant lifestyle.  May God have mercy on his soul.”




Claire sat quite smugly in a nearby chair. The attorney hated wills like this, hated families that played these games.  Brian was holding it together but words like that from your mother have to cut deep. And the sister was obviously like her mother.  “That is the last of the will. Claire, have you decided what to do about John.” That worked. The smile dropped off her face.




Brian stood.  “If that’s all you need me for I will be leaving.”




The attorney stood.  “I just need your signature and initials.”  Brian signed where he pointed. “And this is the copy for you.”




“Thanks.  Send the bill for your services to me.”  He dropped his business card on the desk.  He turned to Claire, “Now, Claire you got everything you wanted.  There should be no reason whatsoever to contact me in the future. You got it all. You got Mom’s love and now you got her belongings.  Well, I got what I wanted, too. I am free of you. Free of our so called family. Enjoy your life.” He stood, offered his hand to the lawyer who shook it, and walked out the door.




Brian went to his car and sat in the front seat. He wasn’t surprised he wasn’t left anything and he didn’t care about that.  He had more money then he knew what to do with. It was the hateful words his mother sent to him. How could anyone hate their own child that much? He couldn’t imagine saying anything that would bring Gus pain, let alone cut him to his very soul.  




Brian tried to get the key in the ignition but his hand was shaking so badly it took him several tries. He finally managed to slip it in and turned it. The engine roared to life.  He heard his phone beep and picked it up. It was a text from Justin asking how the meeting went. He hit one on his speed dial.




“Hey, Brian, the meeting must be over. How’d it go?”  There was no response. “Brian? Baby? Brian, answer me.”




Brian’s flat voice responded. “I’m on my way home.”




“Brian, I can come get you. Please, let me come get you.”  The phone went dead.




The next half hour was agony for Justin.  He sent Alice home knowing Brian would need privacy.  He wished Brian had told him something over the phone.  He wished he had an idea what happened. He finally called Tim at the law office.




“Hey, Tim, this is Justin.”


“Hey, Justin, what can I do for you. Both you and Brian in the same day….”



“That’s why I am calling. Brian called me almost an hour ago and he still isn’t home. Do you know what that will said?”




“Justin, I really can’t tell you and the truth is I don’ t know exactly but I do know the lawyer in charge said it was the most fucked up will he ever had to write. He said that his mom had a screw loose.”




“Thanks, Tim.  I think I hear his car.”




Justin ran out the door to see Brian’s deep green Corvette come up the driveway.  It came to a stop. Justin ran to the driver’s side and opened the door. “Brian, where have you been?  I have been so worried.” Brian attempted to move but his feet wouldn’t work. Justin looked at Brian’s face and he could see nothing but pain.”  He squatted down so he was face to face with Brian. He turned Brian’s face to look at him. “Brian, Baby, let’s move your feet so you can stand up.” He helped move Brian’s first foot and the second one followed.  Justin held out his hand and Brian took it and stood up but then collapsed into Justin’s arms in an earth shaking cry. “Oh, Baby,” Justin wrapped his arms around him and Brian’s body was wracked with sobs. Justin helped Brian make it to the house.By the time they got to the house, Brian had gone silent again. Justin was going to help him to their room but Brian pointed toward the downstairs room they used as their adult play room.  They usually used it when they were having an invited guest join them. Brian would not have invited someone tonight.




When they got in the room Brian sat on the edge of the bed. Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt and then his own. He poured two fingers of Jim Beam and handed it to Brian he swallowed it all down.  Justin then took Brian in his arms and laid down on the bed with him. Skin on skin, heat on heat. Justin was just trying to get some reaction out of Brian. Brian’s expression still hadn’t changed. Justin started kissing Brian.  First on his forehead and then his cheeks. When he planted his mouth on Brian’s, his lips parted and Justin slowly started coaxing some reaction in him. Brian pulled Justin so tight against him that Justin could barely breath. Justin kept murmuring soothing sounds and words as they stroked and kissed each other. Justin began pulling away from Brian, but he tightened his grip.




“Brian, I am just going to finish undressing us. I’ll be right here, Baby.” Justin slid off the bed and undid Brian’s jeans.  He pulled them down as well has his briefs. As he threw the pants over the chair a paper fell out. Justin could tell it was a copy of the will.  It would take too long to read right now but as soon as Brian was asleep he would see what it said. He quickly clipped out of his own pants and laid down next to Brian.  Justin remembered Brian’s reaction when they heard about his mother’s death and he was a bit worried what his reaction would be as soon as he snapped out of this. “Brian, don’t you want to go to our room?”




“No.” Brian’s hands and mouth had definitely woken up. His hands were everywhere now.  Soon he had inserted his middle finger as far he could and was rubbing the Justin’s prostate.  It was definitely having an effect on Justin. Without a word Brian got up and went to a toy drawer.  He came back with the biggest dildo they had in the drawer.




“Ah, Brian, I have never taken anything that big.”




Brian handed it to Justin and assumed the position on all fours on the bed. “Fuck me with it.”




“But Brian, you have never taken…”




“I don’t care how long it takes, you are going to fuck me with this whole thing.”




Justin was nearly in tears, “Brian?”




“She fucked me over worse than anyone ever has.  You need to fuck me worse than she did!”




“OK, but it is going to take a long time because I am not going to do any damage.”




Justin went and grabbed another dildo smaller than the first one. Justin was going to make this as pleasurable as he could even though it was going to hurt him.  Justin made sure he had plenty of lube which he put on his fingers and Brian’s ass. Justin pressed a finger in and slowly moved it in and out. He knew that Brian was enjoying this.  He added a second finger. He again gave Brian’s body time to adjust to the penetration. He removed his fingers and was ready to press in his own penis but Brian stopped him.




“Not you. You are my life.  I can’t have you give me…joy right now.”




Justin took the smaller of the two. Maybe Brian would let him stop with this one. Justin put lube on the smaller  fallus. Justin pressed the dildo steadily against Brian’s pucker. As the head popped in Brian caught his breath. Justin slowly added pressure and it slid in another half inch. Justin was monitoring Brian’s face. There was a strain on it already. Justin turned it around and and it moved in another half inch.  




“Oh, Justin more, just give me more.”


“But it is hurting you.” A tear ran down Justin’s face.




“It’s going to hurt worse.  Now give me more.”




Justin took a deep breath.  He was doing this for Brian, not to him.  Adding more lube he put steady pressure on  the dildo and slid it in the rest of the way.



Brian’s reaction was more than he expected. “Oooohhh, god, that hurts.”




Justin’s instinct was to pull it out but Brian pushed against Justin’s hand to keep it all the way in.




“Just... give…. me... a…. Minute. In and out.  Now, In and out.’




Justin did as he was told. After several repeated motions Justin could see Brian had adjusted.  He wasn’t enjoying it but he didn’t have the look of sheer pain anymore. Leaving the dildo in place he went to Brian’s head. “Baby, you have had enough. You have put yourself through enough.”




“No, Justin, not even close.  SHE said I made the CHOICE to live this sinful life.  She was even ashamed she had given birth to me. I need her out of my life. .




Justin added plenty of lube and popped the head of the largest one in.




“Ooohhh,” Brian tensed up.  There was pain all over his face. “I gave her pain when she gave birth.  I’ll take the pain to get rid of her.”




With tears running down his face Justin did what Brian asked.  It took quite some time to work it all the way in. Brian’s whole body was quivering in pain but he had not made a sound for some time.




With an emotion filled voice Justin said, “You did it, Baby, you did it.”  He pulled the dildo out and threw it across the room.




Brian’s body was quivering from the trauma it had just taken and his muscles had tensed from being in the same position so long.




Justin found some ointment that he hoped would help his pain.  He rubbed it around Brian’s extended opening. He slowly helped Brian lay down on his stomach and Justin started rubbing Brian’s shoulder and arm muscles. The muscles were so tense Justin had use a lot of pressure to work the knots out.  He rubbed in oil and continued working his way down the shoulders to mid back. Every so often Justin would lean over and kiss Brian’s tear stained cheeks. Brian’s lower back seemed to be spasming so Justin spent time really rubbing the kinks out.  He heard Brian groan a bit when he was at the very base of the spine but it wasn’t necessarily in pain.




When Justin came back to Brian’s face Brian pulled him into his arms. It was Brian’s turn to kiss away Justin’s tears. “Thank you, Sunshine. I love you so much.” Brian clung to Justin. “I wonder if that is similar to the pain of giving birth, just in reverse. Why does anyone do that to themselves?”  




“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” Justin said.  




Brian smoothed  Justin’s hair back and kissed him.  He deepened the kiss and reached down to fondle him. Justin’s emotions were so high that he responded instantly and intensely. Brian whispered in his ear, “Fuck me now. I want something good at the end and you are the best thing I can think of.”  He kissed him and Justin moved behind Brian.




Justin put on lube and entered Brian.  There was no effort entering him after what he had just gone through so Justin just laid there buried in Brian.  Justin started moving. Brian had to feel him in there. He was slow and gentle. Moving just a minimum as to not cause pain to the recent trauma. Soon the noise Brian was making was not pain but pleasure. Justin wrapped an arm around Brian’s hip and gently took Brian’s cock in his hand and just slowly slid his hand up and down the shaft while he licked and nibbled Brian’s ear and neck.




“Are you ready?”




Brian nodded. Justin picked up the speed and coordinated his thrusts with the motion he used on Brian’s cock. Justin buried deep in Brian went over the precipice as Brian joined him.




Now the tears on Justin’s and Brian’s faces were of love not pain. Brian wouldn’t change his ‘deviant lifestyle’ for anything because he couldn’t do life without this man. Justin returned  to the spot in front of Brian. It wasn’t long before Justin heard Brian’s soft snoring. Justin carefully slipped out of bed and picked up the paper that had fallen out of Brian’s pants. Justin skimmed and could see Claire got everything.  He then got to the part he was looking for…..


To Brian Kinney who I gave birth to…..




Justin understood some of it now.  He wept.


Chapter 3 by Simply written

Chapter 3


“Good Morning, Sunshine!” Brian was sitting on the side of the bed with a cup of coffee. “Did you sleep well?”  


Justin looked into Brian’s smiling face. “I slept fine.  How are you this morning?”


He set the coffee he had brought on the nightstand and collected Justin in his arms.  After kissing him he said. “ I am good, thanks to you.”


“Brian, you scared the hell out of me yesterday.  I wasn’t sure what I would wake up to. You would barely respond last night.” Justin kissed him again. “How do you ‘feel’ this morning?”


Brian traced Justin’s cheek and jawline.  “I’m fine, Sunshine. Yes, I will admit I am quite sore but I will be fine. You were very careful.”


“Brian, I read the will last night.” Brian tensed for a minute. “I’m sorry, I had no right to…”

“Justin you had every right.   I disappear for an hour. When I arrive I am a zombie and ask you to do something totally out of the ordinary. Thank you.  I don’t know what I would have done without you.”


“You know she was a bitch, right?”


“Justin, she is gone. If I never hear anything about her again I will be thrilled. She may have given birth to me but I got her the shit out of my life.”


“How did Claire respond?”

“Very Claire like. She had one of her pious  smiles on her face.”


“Why do I feel like there is another story with her.?”


“Because there is.  John has gotten himself into trouble.  He is 20 years old and may be headed to jail. I shouldn’t care what happens to him.  He has been nothing but trouble but then I remember that pious look on Claire’s face and I remember the other influences in his life and I can understand he never had a chance.  I could have ended up like that if I didn’t have Deb and Michael. I don’t think he was allowed to find that kind of relationship. Why do I care?”


“Because you care about people.  You have a good heart, Brian Kinney.”  Justin pulled Brian down on him and his morning coffee went cold.


They moved upstairs before Alice arrived.  They showered and dressed for the day.

“So what are your plans for the day?” Brian asked Justin as he licked along Justin’s jawline to his ear. “I can think of something we could do all day!”  


Justin pushed him back.  “Brian, we can’t spend all day in bed.  We aren’t on vacation anymore.”


“Officially I am still on vacation today so does that mean we can spend all day in bed?”


“I hate to disappoint you but I do have a conference call in half an hour.  Just art business. Something about one of my paintings up for sale. I am guessing I will be done with that about 11:00. Then I need to do some cataloging and just general paperwork.  I am guessing between 12:30 and 1:00 I should be yours for the day.”


“ I will hold you to that.  Do I need to make plans or can I just take your tight ass upstairs for the afternoon?”


“You decide but plan something.” Justin kissed Brian giving a hint of what could be later today.  He stopped by the kitchen, said hi to Alice, and grabbed another cup of coffee on his way to the office in the studio.  Justin looked around his desk and realized he needed to hire someone to help him part time. The business end of his art was starting to take up a lot of time and now that they were planning a wedding he needed help.  He put it in his planner and will mention it on the call today in case there is someone they know of that could help out.


Justin took the call from the art gallery.  He was actually just listening most of the time as the buyer and the agent discussed details.  Justin found his mind wandering to the wedding and different venues. “Mr. Taylor, are you there Mr. Taylor?”


Justin snapped back to the phone call. “I’m sorry, what did you say?”


The agent continued, “The buyer has offered $150,000 for the painting.  I am guessing that is acceptable?”


Justin wasn’t sure he heard correctly. “You did say $150,000? Yes, that is fine.” HOLY SHIT! He just made $150 K.  He realized hiring an assistant shouldn’t be a problem.


He looked at the clock.  It was 11:15. He had about an hour and a half to get this desk cleared off. He dug into the the paperwork.  He hated this end of his business.


At 1:00 Brian strode into the studio. “Are you standing me up?I thought we had a date?”


“Oh, shit, I lost track of time. I would never stand you up unless you are talking about something standing up.” He cocked his finger and Brian who walked over and slid his hand down Justin’s crotch.  Justin and Brian kissed and Brian continued to massage Justin’s crotch.

“I think I feel something standing up. I think he might have some company.  Brian rubbed against Justin and the need was obvious. When is the last time you cleared your desk?”


“Don’t you dare, I have been working to clean it up all morning. But there is a work table in the next room.”


Brian lifted Justin off his feet and walked to the worktable. He sat him on the edge of the table but then set his feet on the floor and stripped his shorts down then put him back on the table.  Brian pulled his shorts down and slowly and steadily sank into Justin. Brian leaned over and kissed him, “I love you, Sunshine. So much!”


Those words always sent him over the edge. They thrilled him every time.


As they pulled their shorts in place and straightened their shirts. “So, I forgot to mention before we got sidetracked,” Justin began. “I sold a painting today.”


“Really? That’s great.”


“Brian, It sold for a lot of money.  Well, a lot of money to me.”


“What was the selling price?”


“$150,000.”


Brian turned and looked at him with a surprised expression. “I guess I know who is paying for dinner this evening. I did make reservations for an early dinner and then I thought early to bed since I have to go to work tomorrow. I can’t believe it has been a month since I was there.”


“Speaking of work, I need to hire some office help. There is more and more to do everyday.  I need to find someone like Jarod…” Justin bit his tongue. That was not a name he usually brought up.  “I said like, Brian. I would never have Jarod work for me again. I still miss his friendship but I know his feelings are just too volatile.” Justin looked at Brian to gage his reaction.  Although Brian stiffened he listened to everything Justin had to say.


“I know you miss his friendship. We all make mistakes and you and I both made mistakes with that.  But I will put the word out you are looking for someone. I am think a nice WOMAN would be great.” They looked at each other and laughed.  Brian may be right this time. Shall we take a swim? It won’t be long before it is too cold to do that.


Not caring if Alice happened to look out they stripped and headed right into the pool naked. By 3:30 their skin was warmed by the sun and they had  sex again on one of the lounge chairs. They were pretty sure Alice had seen them but they were never shy and she had been warned when she had taken the position.

“I suppose we better get ready for our dinner reservations.”


“Brian,” Alice came walking out.  Brian pulled a towel over them as she walked up with a phone in her hand. “Sorry, to bother you but you have a phone call.  She sounds quite panicked.”


“Who is it?”


“Claire.” Alice retreated to the house.


Brian took the phone and took it off mute. “I don’t have anyone in my life name Claire.” and he hung up. The phone rang again. This time he hung up on her with a word. The phone rang a third time.  “Shit, Claire, I thought this ended yesterday. It was clear when I left we were no longer family. We were no longer anything.” Brian sat up and swung his legs off the lounge chair.


“Brian, I wouldn’t have called you but I don’t know what to do.  It’s John. The lawyer said there was nothing he could do. He says John is going to have to go to jail.  Brian, John can’t go to jail. He isn’t a bad boy. He just got a little lost. Brian, please, he needs your help.”


“If I remember correctly, he nearly had me put in jail.”


“Brian, he was just young then.”


“Obviously, he hasn’t learned much since than.” Justin moved around to sit next to Brian, taking his hand for support.


“Brian, please.”


“Claire, If I do this, you are not going to be involved.  John is considered an adult and I will work with him and a lawyer of my choice. I will not talk to you and you will have nothing to say about it. You screwed him up enough.”


“But, Brian, he’s my….”


“Take it or leave it.”


“Ok, I really don’t have any options do I.”


“Where is he right now and when does he go before the judge?”


“He is here at the house and the hearing is next Monday..”  


“What is his number?  I won’t be talking to you again.”

Brian added the number to his cell phone.  He had blocked Claire long ago which is why she had to call the main phone.


“Justin, do you mind if we cancel dinner out?  I am going to have to try to get ahold of Mel. I am sorry, Sunshine.”  


“It’s OK.  Call Mel. I’ll find something for dinner.


Brian called Mel and she promised to look into John’s case in the morning.


Next Brian called John. “John, this is your uncle Brian.”


“Oh, hi.”


“Did your mom talk to you.”


“Ya, she told me.”


Brian realized he didn’t know this young man at all.”I have talked to a lawyer.  I will give you a call tomorrow after she has had a chance to look into your case.”


“She? You are getting me a lady lawyer?”


“John, get this straight right now. I am offering to help you but you will be polite and follow any instructions you are given. Do you have it?”


“Yes, Uncle Brian, I understand. Thank you for helping me.”


“I’ll call you tomorrow.”


Brian went into the kitchen.  By now it was nearly 5:00. Justin had made a large chopped salad and Brian could smell something baking in the oven.  Justin wrapped his arms around Brian,


“You ok?”Justin kissed Brian.


“I’m fine. Mel is going to check into John’s case. Justin, he was actually polite. I think he is scared.“ He hugged Justin.  “Thanks for being so understanding. I was the one that wanted to have one last fun day and my family makes it go south.”


“Brian, that is not your fault  And if my memory is still working it wasn’t long ago, out in the sun,” he reached down the front of the shorts Brian had just pulled on a few minutes ago. “And in case you have any suggestions we have about 30 minutes before the meal is ready.” Justin’s hand had been working as he spoke. He tilted his head up and Brian came to meet it. It was a , sweet, sensual feeling as their lips slid against each other.   It was a whisper, a thought of the love they shared. Justin brought both hands up around Brian’s neck as he pressed his body firmly again Brian. Justin changed the tone of the kiss as he increased the pressure and began the dance their tongues enjoyed playing. Their skin was still warmed from the sun but was heating up as temperatures rose from within.


Justin slipped Brian’s shorts off and then his own. They stood naked in the kitchen, both obviously ready for each other. Justin began positioning himself against the counter when Brian  turned him and then took the position himself.


“You have taken the lead tonight and face it.  I am still loosened up and you do a hell of a job back there.”


Justin did take charge.  He took Brian’s hand and led him to the sitting area to the side.  Their height difference made it difficult to get any leverage at the counter.  With last night’s activities Justin hoped Brian was still loose enough for what he had planned.  Justin had Brian lay across the arm of the chair positioning him at a good level for him. He entered slowly but steadily.  He was actually surprised at how tight Brian already was. Justin pulled part of the way back out but then pushed back in.


“Oh, god,”  was all Brian said.


“Am I hurting you?”


“OOhh, no.  Keep doing what you’re doing.”  As Justin continued it was obvious how much Brian was enjoying it.  Just as both men found release, the timer on the oven went off. Brian laughed, “Well, I guess we are all done.”

Justin pulled the dish out of the oven while Brian got the salad and dressing out of the refrigerator.  As they ate, Brian gave Justin more details about the phone calls. “Melanie will get back to me tomorrow after she has a chance to review the case and the judge in charge.”


“Justin, she said  someone may have to stand up and make a commitment to the court about taking some responsibility for him.  He doesn’t have a job right now and that will probably be included if he would get parole. I won’t promise anything if you aren’t on board but I would like to try and help him.  I know he was a little shit but what do you expect having those 2 women raising him. I told Claire if I take this on she has nothing to say about anything. The biggest issue I see is living out here what kind of job can he get?”


“Well, I just was talking about hiring an assistant. Do you know anything about skills he has? He did graduate, right?”


“Ya, I think he is a smart kid, just no motivation or maybe it is more the fear of ‘doing it wrong’.  It was hard to do anything right in that house. I don’t want you to do anything that could affect your business, Justin.”


“Just know I will support you, no matter what happens.  He could stay in the pool house. I am willing to try, for John’s sake.”


“Thank you, Sunshine.” Brian stood and walked around to  Justin. He leaned over and kissed him. “Let’s get this cleaned up and take this upstairs.”  


Ten minutes later the men were headed upstairs to their room, an arm around each others waist. There was no rushing now.  As they walked into their room the faced each other and stepped into each other’s arms.As their lips melded and their tongues entwined all tension seemed to leave their bodies, except for the tension growing within each of them. Brian  took control now, leading him to the bed and guiding him to lay down on his back. Brian tugged his shorts off and dropped his own. He straddled Justin, whose hands went instinctively to Brian’s exposed cock. Brian took his hands and pinned them to the bed above his head.  Brian started at Justin’s forehead. He kissed, licked, and nibbled his way down. Not missing any part of his bare skin, he kept moving downward, eventually having to let go of his hands so he could move lower. Justin’s need was growing to a fever pitch. He was having a hard time just laying still anymore.  He buried his fingers in Brian’s hair. He wanted to get ahold of more of him than just hair.


“Brian,”  Justin’s voice shuttered as Brian’s mouth sunk onto him.  “Baby, turn around. Please, I need you.”


Brian turned his body so Justin had access to his need and he lowered himself over Justin’s face.  Justin greedily accepted the offering. Using hands and lips Justin fondled Brian’s sack and crack as he took Brian’s magnificent cock in his mouth able to take him in all the way thanks to a trick Brian himself had taught him.  He heard Brian’s intake of breath as he gently squeezed the sack.


Brian removed his mouth and said, “I really need to be inside you.”


“That’s good because that’s where I need you now.”


They positioned themselves and in one Brian began pushing in.  He knew this was the place where pain was involved. He looked deep into Justin’s eyes and leaned over to kiss him as he continued to slide in.  Soon the tension on Justin’s face turned to pleasure. Nothing in life was better than this moment. It was just the two of them in this world, in their world at this moment.  Everything was right in their world at this moment.


They spent the rest of the evening in bed. They loved.  They talked. They laughed. And they fell asleep in each other’s arms knowing tomorrow could bring a big change in their lives.



They rose with the sun and were coming out of the shower when the phone rang.  As Brian answered his phone, Justin was drying him off. “Kinney.”

“Brian, it’s Mel.  I just checked into the case.  I know John’s lawyer said there wasn’t any hope but I see a chance.  Can you be here at 10 with John. We might be able to expedite this without going before the judge if you are willing to help like you said you would.”


“Justin and I talked it through last night. He is welcome to live in hour guest house and Justin is willing to give him a shot at being his assistant.  He was looking for one anyway, and I will make him look at online college courses as soon as he is settled.”


“And you are sure Justin is game?”


By now, Justin was drying himself off. Brian handed him his phone.  “Mel wants to talk to you.”


“Hey, Mel.”


“Did you two talk all this over?”


“We did, Mel.  John is welcome here on our terms.”


“And he can work for you?”


“Mel, everything Brian said I agreed to.  I do need help so I will give him a try. If it isn’t for him, we will help him find something else.  He deserves a chance, Mel. You know how fucked up his family is.”


“Ok, tell Brian 10:00 my office with John.”


“Will, do, Mel. Drive Gus crazy and give him a kiss from me.”  She was laughing as he hung up.


Brian was nearly dressed by this time.  Justin pulled on a pair of dress pants and a polo.


“I didn’t know you have a meeting today.”


“I’m going with you. Well, I am following you in. Melanie just showed me that John needs to know we are a unified front.”


Brian took Justin in his arms.  “Have I told you lately that I love you. Fuck, now I am sounding like an old country western song.” He kissed him. “What I really want to do is rip that clothes back off you. BUT, I am going into Kinnetik now.  I can work a couple hours before the meeting. I will see you at Mel’s at 10:00 am.” Brian gave him another quick kiss and walked out to his Corvette.


When Brian got to the office, he was greeted by most of his staff.  Ted and Cynthia followed Brian into his office. “Glad to have you back, boss.” Cynthia gave him a hug and a kiss.


“I hate to tell you this but I am only here for an hour or so and I have to head to Mel’s office. My nephew, John…”

“John, “ Ted interrupted.  “You are going out of your way for John?”


“That kid has never gotten a break and, trust me, growing up with his mother and mine he didn’t have a prayer.  Justin and I agreed he deserves a chance.”



Justin beat  Brian to Mel’s office.  He waited in the lobby for Mel to get free.  The door opened and it was John. Justin stood and walked over to him.  “Hi, John. I don’t know if you remember me but….”


“Justin, I heard you were still with Brian. Um, I really don’t know what to say.”


“We can get acquainted later.”


“Justin, glad to see you.  And this must be John. John, I am Melanie Marcus.  I will be representing you. Where’s Brian?”


“He’s right here.” Brian walked in the door.


“Hey, just in time.” Justin gave Brian a kiss, as they walked toward Mel’s office. Mel watched John’s reaction to Justin and Brian’s exchange.  She saw him visibly flinch but she was expecting much more.


In the office, Mel explained the loophole she had found. It was probably their salvation. “I spoke to the judge this morning.  If John can move in at your place and show that he has a job now and is taking college courses within 6 months this last incident will disappear off his record in two years.”


John’s mouth dropped open. “That’s amazing.”


“Thanks, Mel. I knew if anyone could help it would be you.” Brian hugged her. He wasn’t sure who was more surprised Mel or himself.


“Now, I have to get all the details down and get signatures from all of you. Brian, tell John the plan you told me because, John, if you aren’t willing to do this the whole deal is off.”


“John, knowing Justin he reintroduced himself to you,” John nodded. “Well, this wonderful man would like to offer you a job.  He was looking to hire an assistant for his business and is willing to give you a try.. Sunshine, why don’t you tell him a little bit about it.”


“John, you know I’m an artist I am guessing?”


“Ya, I love art and I have seen some of your stuff.   It is amazing.”


Mel and Brian looked at each other and both nodded in agreement that this looked promising.


“Well, I need help in my studio.  It might include cataloging, mailing, kind of whatever needs to be done.  It might include cleaning brushes and helping with large canvas. I just need another set of hands and another brain to help.” Since he was on a roll, Justin kept talking.  “We have a guest house on our property that you can live in. We will work out meals and stuff as we see how it goes. John, I have met your mother. I hope living with us you will get a better idea what adults should act like and maybe understand a loving relationship.” On cue, Brian put his arm around Justin and Justin said,. “Welcome to our family.”


When papers were signed and Mel had everything she needed the three men went out to the lobby. “Brian, I bet you would like to get back to the office.  I will take John to pick up his stuff and then take him out to the house.” Justin offered.


Brian led Justin a few steps aways and very quietly said, “You don’t have to do all that alone. I can do it after work.  He is my nephew.”


“Baby, he is our nephew.  I will take care of it. Let me know later what time you plan to be home for dinner.”


Brian took Justin in his arms and kissed him, he softly said, “I love you, Justin Taylor.” and he was out the door.


“So, John, where have you been living? At your mom’s or did you have a place somewhere else.

“My stuff is at my mom’s. If we’re lucky she won’t be home.” John hesitated, “ Why are you and Uncle Brian doing this? I was a real shit when I was younger and obviously I am still a screw up.”


“Because he understands your life and knows how hard it was to live in your house.  He wants you to have a chance. Trust me there are rules you are going to have to follow and there may be some opinions you are either going to have to change or just accept.”


“I am guessing your mean you and Uncle Brian.”


“Yes, Brian and I love each other and in fact we will be getting married in the spring.  We can’t change your mind or thoughts and don’t expect to but you’ll have to live with it.”


“I will do my best.”


“That’s all we are asking, John.”


Justin pulled the SUV into the driveway and they got out.  “Mom’s not home. Let’s get my stuff and get out of here.”


“Is it that bad with your mom?”


“You’ve met my mom, right?”


Justin had to laugh at that.  He had met Claire, and John was right, he rather not do it again. “Well, let’s move then.”


John didn’t have much.  He had a box of odds and ends and he had clothes. “Is there anything else in the house that is yours?  And I mean just yours. If it is something your brother and you share leave it. We can replace it.”


“How rich is Uncle Brian?”


Justin stopped and looked at him. “John, your uncle has worked very hard to get what he has. He went to college. He worked long hours.  And he stayed out of trouble. He is willing to help you. I would take everything he offers you.”


“I didn’t mean anything by it.”


“I don’t know what your mom has all said about Brian but remember the sourse.”


As they walked out to the SUV a car pulled up to the curb. “Oh, shit,” John said under his breath.


“Just get in the car, John. I’ll take care of her.”


“John,” Claire walked to the SUV, “Oh, John.”

“We were just ready to leave, Claire.  John has what he needs.”


“But, I want to say goodbye to him.  He is my son.”


“He’s a grown man and you agreed to leave him alone.”


“But. “


“Goodbye, Claire.”


Justin climbed into the vehicle and backed up.


John sat there, mouth hanging open.  He had never seen anyone handle his mother like that.  “That was amazing. Where did you learn that?”


“Brian has taught me to be the best homosexual I can be.  And that includes not putting up with bullshit when it isn’t necessary.”


John liked Justin.  He was going to working for this guy who was actually quite famous in the art world and yet he seemed like an ordinary guy.  An ordinary guy that fucked other guys, uggggg. He wasn’t sure he would be able to get used to that but he was really going to try.


Justin turned the SUV into the driveway.  As the house came into view John got very quiet. “Well, this is where Brian and I live.”


“Holy Shit.  It’s like something I have seen in a magazine.”


Justin smiled, remembering the first time he saw it. “We will drive around to the back so we don’t have to carry your stuff far.”  He pulled up to the guest house. “This is where you will be staying.”


“This is as big as my mom’s house.”


“Let’s grab your stuff and you can look around.  Then I will show you the studio and where you will work.


After John looked around a bit and put his clothes in the bedroom, Justin took him to the studio.  “This is where I do most of my work and where you will be working.”


John walked around looking at Justin’s work. “Your work is amazing! You want me to work here?”

“I am hoping you will. I will admit a lot of it will just be office work but if you are really interested in art I will gladly let you experiment.”

“Well, why don’t you settle in next door and then come on up to the house.  I will show you around and you can have dinner with us tonight. Alice, the housekeeper left some food in there But if you write down what you want she  will pick it up tomorrow.”


Justin walked to the house.  He hoped they were ready for this. His phone beeped and he looked at the message.  He had to smile. It was from Brian. He was going to be home by 6:30. He had missed him today.  It was the first time in 4 weeks they had been apart for more than an hour or two.


“What is that look for?  Sorry, hope you don’t mind I just walked in.”


“You live here now John.  The look was because Brian just texted me. He will be home around 6:30. Back to walking in.  You may want to knock. If Brian and I are both home especially.”

“Oh, you don’t think Uncle Brian will want me to come in?”


“No, you have missed the point.  Do I have to spell it out for you? I love Brian.  Brian loves me.”


John still had a blank look on his face.


“John, we LOVE each other.”


“OH, god….. But you two have been together for a LONG time.”


“We have been together for 10 years but, John, I am only 27 and Brian isn’t 40 yet.  Not that love has an age. And trust me we love each other as much as we can.”


“Did I really have to picture that?”

“Back to my original comment, if you don’t knock you may not need a picture.”


John had to laugh. “Ok, ok, I gotcha.”


Justin gave John a tour of the house.  When they got to the bedroom downstairs  John looked around. “Whose bedroom is this?”


Justin hesitated.  “Let’s just say it is a guest room.”


“I am guessing it is supposed to be maid’s quarters but you don’t have a maid but I can tell this one is used.”


“John, will you trust me, you aren’t ready for the truth here.”


“Ok?”


“And I think I did mention we don’t have a made but we do have a housekeeper, really a house manager. She does a lot of the cleaning and some of the cooking.  Alice is great. She understands your uncle and me. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind but she means it all for the best.”


“Does everyone here get along?”


“Let’s just say we all know how to agree to disagree. We don’t always get along but when we disagree we talk it out or just agree to disagree.  It is that love and respect thing again.” Justin could tell that was a new concept to him. He realized John was very different than he expected.  He was very different from the John he met 8 years earlier. He was a bit like the beat down Brian that comes out once in a while. “John, I am going to start dinner.  If you would like to help that would be great. If you want to go to the game room or theater for a while that is fine. Dinner will be 6:45 or 7:00. Go ahead and relax.  Tomorrow your work will start.” John went town the hall to the gameroom and Justin started pulling food out of the refrigerator. He poured the marinade off a pork tenderloin and patted it dry.  He put it in the oven along with some baking potatoes. He set the timer for an hour.


Justin really didn’t have much to do so he walked down to the game room. John was sitting in front of the big screen but he wasn’t looking at the screen but rather out the windows to the pool. Justin walked over and laid his hand on John’s shoulder.  John jumped and pulled away. He had a look of shock on his face.


“If you have that big a reaction just because a gay man touches your shoulder there may be a problem.”


“No, Justin.  No, that isn’t  at all. You surprised me.  I….I honestly don’t remember the last time someone touched me just out of kindness or concern. My family just didn’t do it.”


“Well, you better get used to it.”  Justin put his arms around John. He tensed up at first but then he wrapped his arms around Justin and held on.  


“You have been so nice to me, Justin.  I don’t deserve it. I have done so many things wrong.  I have messed up my life. I’m sorry,” He started to pull away but Justin continued the hug.


“John, you shouldn’t have to do something to earn a hug. Hugs are given because you care about someone.  John, we care about you.” Now John tightened his grip on Justin.


Justin was fairly sure John was crying. Out of the corner of his eye Justin saw Brian. Being discreet he had Brian back out. “Well, John, I am glad you are here.  I better go check on dinner. Let’s say dinner in half an hour.” Justin walked out to find Brian.

Justin found him in their room.  He ran into his arms and kissed him like it had been years.  “God, I missed you today!” Are you sure you have to do that work thing? He continued to kiss him sliding his hands down his pants.  “I really think we could get rid of these things.”


“Are you forgetting our new house guest, employee, what do we call him?”


“How about calling him, John.”


“What was going on down in the game room?”


“They have done a real number on that poor kid.  I know he is older than I was when we got together but he is so emotionally stifled. I wouldn’t doubt he acts out because he doesn’t know how else to feel anything.”


While Justin had been talking  Brian had pulled on a T shirt and shorts. Justin’s phone timer went off meaning he needed to get to the kitchen. He took Brian’s hand and led him downstairs.


Once in the kitchen, Justin pulled the meat out and a glaze was added and returned to the oven. He pulled the potatoes out and set them on the stove. Brian came up behind Justin and linked his hands in front of Justin’s waist. It was now his hands that dipped beneath the waistband while he sucked on Justin’s earlobe. Justin leaned back into Brian, laying his head on his shoulder. “God, I want you inside me!” Justin said quietly. “But we may need to be a little more careful with John here.  I did spell out facts. That he may walk in on us which I think mortified him a bit but I think there is hope for him.”


Brian turned Justin in his arms and claimed Justin’s mouth like a starving man finding a meal.  Their tongues did an intricate dance as they pressed their hips together. Their hands were everywhere at once, not being able to get enough of the feel of each other. “I missed you today!” Brian mumbled as they continued kissing.


John walked into the kitchen and took a quick step back. He stepped forward just enough to see them standing there in each other’s arms.  He knew he should be repulsed but as he watched and listened he wasn’t repulsed, he actually found it quite beautiful. He wasn’t sure, but this might be what real love looked like. He sure as hell had never seen it in his house.’’  


John quietly stepped back a few steps.  “Justin,’ he said loudly,” Is dinner ready?”


Brian and Justin took a step apart.  Brian quickly leaned forward, “We will continue that upstairs.”


Justin had thrown some asparagus in the oven with olive oil and garlic after putting the glaze on the meat.  He now pulled it all out of the oven and placed it on the counter. We need to wait about 10 minutes for the meat to rest.  John, you want to grab something to drink? Brian, you know what to get me.” Justin put butter and sour cream on the table.as well as a baked potato on each of the plates.  The asparagus was placed on the table and now Justin brought the meat to the table on a cutting board.’’


“So, John, did you get the rundown today?  Did Justin show you around?”


“He was great, Uncle Brian. He showed me my place and the studio.  He is SO good.”


“Yes, he is. I feel very lucky to have found him. Did he tell you about our wedding?”


“Yes, he mentioned it. Congratulations.”


Justin sliced the pork and served it.  Brian chatted with John trying to get to know him a bit while they ate.  When they had finished the main meal Justin grabbed some cheesecake Alice had made with a drizzle of caramel over top. Justin and Brian started touching during dessert.  Under the table Brian had run his hand up Justin’s thigh. Justin slid his hand on Brian’s arm and finally linked fingers with him.


John could see what was happening. They were horny as hell and as he watched them he had to admit he was feeling the heat himself. Not for them but because of them. They just emitted sex, but more than that.  He could tell they were drawn together. He didn’t know much about love but they seemed to belong together.


John made up an excuse about being too full to eat the cheesecake so he took the plate with him, assuring them he would bring the plate back.  Both Justin and Brian shrugged. Where a plate ended up wasn’t any worry of theirs. Things didn’t matter to them.


As soon as John had left the main house Justin stood, walked to Brian, and sat in his lap. He gently took Brian’s face and brushed his lips over his forehead.  He then gently bit his nose, and then grazed his lips with his own. He wouldn’t leave his lips still long enough for Brian to engage but he kept them moving from his cheek, to his neck and back up to the eyes. It was killing Brian. “We need to clean up this food before we can go…”

Brian was on his feet getting containers out of the cabinets nearly throwing Justin to the floor. While Brian put the food in the fridge, Justin loaded the dishwasher.  Within five minutes the table was wiped down and they were headed to their room.


When they reached the room Brian made the point of shutting and locking the double doors too their room. By the time he had turned around Justin had removed his shirt and was dropping his pants to step out of them. Brian threw his shirt in a chair and then stepped out of his shorts as well. They crossed the room and now Justin pressed kisses on Brian’s collar bones running his tongue lightly from one side to the other. Brian physically shivered.  He ran his hands down Justin’s back. When he got down to his hips he pulled him tight against his own growing erection. His hands continued their downward motion and he cupped each of those perfect globes. His fingers ran down the crack between them and then he found that wonderful spot. The spot that gave them both so much joy. Brian grabbed a tube of lube and squeezed some on his finger. As they continued kissing Brian began sliding into that puckered bud.  Justin clung to Brian’s neck and strained against his body. Brian had worked his middle finger all the way into Justin. He began flicking it inside him tantalizing the most tender spots. Justin’s breathing was beginning to get erratic. He managed to bed so Brian still had access and his mouth had access to Brian’s now throbbing cock. Justin flicked his tongue across the tip and tasted the salty fluid that was seeping out. Justin hated breaking the intimate contact but he wanted more and he wanted it now. Justin leaned a bit and supported himself on dresser. Brian firmly took hold of Justin’s hips and adding more lube in thrust he was completely inside him. Justin emitted a low purr as he pulled nearly all the way out before again thrusting all the way in. Brian built momentum and thrust as he again and again drove into Justin. Brian leaned over and pulled Justin’s earlobe into his mouth.  He ran his tongue over and over the lobe. Justin’s reflexively clamped around Brian tightly as his body began to convulse sending him and then Brian over the edge of sanity. Brian’s hands seemed to be everywhere. He needed to be touching him everywhere. He reached down to Justin’s still twitching penis. He ran his finger over the tip and then brought it to his lips. He repeated the gesture.


Brian slipped out of Justin and turned him around.  He dropped to his knees and took Justin in his mouth. Justin instantly started responding and growing firm again. Brian grabbed Justin’s ass again as Justin thrust into his mouth. Justin looked down at Brian.  He had never seen a more beautiful man and now this man was on his knees in front of him. He pulled Brian back to his feet and for some reason he swatted at Brian’s ass. Brian got a grin on his face. You are asking for it now young man.  I will need to take you across my knee so you can show me some respect.


Brian sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Justin across his lap.  Brian had noticed Justin enjoying it a little rougher lately and he didn’t plan to disappoint. He raised his hand and swatted Justin firmly on the ass.  Brian landed 5 consecutive blows each with force.


:”Oh, Brian, that…..”


Brian landed two more. “Please, please what?  Do you want more? Yes! He landed five more.


By now Justin had tears rolling down his cheeks.  “Now,” his voice waiver because ot the spanking he just took, “Please,Brian, take me now!.”


Brian helped Justin stand and then guided him on to his own erect cock as he sat on the edge of the bed. Gravity played a roll  and Justin was fully impaled. Justin started to raise his bottom and Brian spanked the inside of his side, a new spot and Justin almost lost total control at that point. Brian pressed his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “You are not allowed to cum yet. No matter what I do, you must wait until I give you permission. As Justin remained sitting on Brian , Brian landed a couple more slaps to Justin’s inner thighs. By now Justin’s whole body was shaking. Brian, please, God, please. Brian grabbed Justin’s cock, rubbing his finger over the tip, doing circles in the moisture that was seeping out. Brian leaned forward again and in a whisper he said, “Now.”  


Justin’s entire body convulsed and then he collapsed backwards against Brian.  He collected Justin in his arms and laid him on the bed. He curled up next to him, pulled the blankets up around them, turned off the light, and slept.


John stood on the lawn.  He had watched the lights to the bedroom go on.  He saw Brian and Justin walk into each other’s arms.  John couldn’t see what was happening and he didn’t want to. Men having sex with other men still repulsed him, didn’t it?  He sat in a chair by the pool until the lights went out 40 minutes later. He didn’t understand sex like that but what he knew was the love between his uncle and Justin is what real love looked like.


Chapter 4 by Simply written

Chapter 4 CDLWY




The next morning Justin woke and found the bed empty. He realized he heard the shower running so he went to the bathroom. Brian stood under the heavy stream in their oversized shower. Justin opened the door and slipped in quietly.  He pressed his lean body against Brian’s as he reached around him placing his palm flatly against his lower abs. He then lowered it slowly until he found his target His other arm wrapped around Brian’s chest. Justin pressed his own body tightly against him.




“Good Morning,” Justin said quietly.  




“It is now,” Brian turned and enfolded Justin in his arms.  He met Justin’s waiting mouth, Wrapping his arm around Justin’s waist dipping him backward as he added pressure to his mouth. In this position the intimacy of their contact was emphasized. As Brian brought Justin back upright Justin turned his back to Brian and took a step closer to the glass wall.  Brian followed him taking Justin up on his unspoken invitation. He entered Justin with more force then he planned to.but with a need that never stopped. “I love you, Sunshine. I love you so much.”




Justin tilted his head back making it possible for Brian to kiss him. “I love you, too, baby.  Last night was amazing!”




“You have definitely chosen to spice up our love life lately.” It was getting more difficult to talk as their frenzy grew.  They went over the edge together.




Justin turned for the kiss he needed so badly.  He always needed this man. “Please, promise we will never get boring in the bedroom?”




“I don’t think that will happen!” Brian laughed as he thought back to last night.




Brian put on Armoni while Justin put on Levi’s both thankful they only had a couple more days of work this week. Before leaving the privacy of their bedroom they stopped for one more kiss that left them both breathless and a bit shook up.




When they arrived downstairs Alice was chatting with John, while she poured him a cup of coffee.  They had let her know about their new boarder. She already had Brian’s travel mug on the counter and a green apple next to it. “Brian, did you want any breakfast before you leave?”




“No, I am just heading out.”  He picked up his mug and apple and walked to where Justin was standing. He took a bite of the apple.  “ I will connect when I know what time I will get home.” He took another bite and bent to kiss Justin.  




Alice looked at John and said, “You will have to get used to these two.  They are always like that.” She smiled fondly, “If only everyone could get lucky enough to find love like that.”




Justin sat down chewing the bite of apple Brian had slipped him.  “I’ll take some of those eggs and bacon. Please.”




As John and Justin ate, Justin tried to get to know John better.  Although he was very pleasant yesterday he didn’t give much information about himself.  “So, John, what do you like to do in your free time? Any hobbies, things you like to do, music you like to listen to?”




He shrugged, “Not really. My mom wasn’t big on letting me have my own life.  If I was in the house she was always around so I just usually left the house.  There isn’t a lot to do where we live.




“Except get in trouble?”




“Ya, I guess.”




“Boredom is a dangerous thing. Did you ever think about getting a job?”




“No one would hire me because I had been in trouble. I know I am a mess up.  It felt useless trying and my mom basically told me I was useless.”




“Well, starting today everything is different.  You have a job and, hopefully, we can find you a hobby you enjoy. You don’t have to answer this because it really isn’t any of my business but where’s your dad in all this.”




“I haven’t seen him in a long time.  My mom scared him away. I am sure we weren’t the effort of dealing with Mom.”




“Well, we have that in common.  I haven’t seen my dad in years. He couldn’t deal with who I was.  He nearly killed Brian once, no actually twice. Hey, if you are done with breakfast let’s head out to the studio.” Justin turned to Alice. “Great breakfast, Alice, thanks.” He gave her a kiss on the cheek as he walked past. John said nothing to Alice as they left.




John was looking at Justin, “You said your dad nearly killed Uncle Brian?”




“Yes, first he crashed into Brian’s jeep but then later they were in a fist fight.”




“Wow.”




“My dad saw me being gay, well a lot like your mom does.  Maybe you do, too.’




“I am trying to keep an open mind.  Can I ask you a question?” Justin nodded. “You aren’t that much older than me.  How did you get with Uncle Brian?”




“I knew who I was and went out looking for others like me.  I told my mom I was at a friends and I went down to Liberty Avenue.  I was just starting to think it was a bad idea when I saw your beautiful uncle and the minute our eyes met, I know this sounds like an old movie but it happened this way for me. Brian has a bit of a different take on it.  But he took me to his loft that night. I was 17 and my world changed forever.”




“So you have never been with anyone but my uncle,” John blushed a bit, “You know what I mean.”




“I didn’t say that.  Maybe we can have that conversation another time. It’s probably time for me to show you what I would like you to do for me.  I have no idea what skills you have or weaknesses. If there is something you aren’t comfortable doing let me know. Some of this we will be doing together, you will put it on the computer while I tell you what to put in.”




The rest of the morning was spent entering the remainder of the artwork he had in the studio.  They photographed it and then linked everything. Justin soon found that John had good computer skills and caught on to things quickly. He was curious about art styles and techniques. At lunchtime they walked to the main house and Alice had sandwiches waiting for them. Alice sent some brownies back to the studio with them.  He noticed John thanked Alice for lunch when they left. He was starting to like this John. He hoped this was the real John and not an act for his benefit.




“When I heard Uncle Brian was helping me I was trying to figure out how I could live with him at the loft.  I don’t think my mom even knows about this place.”


“I am sure she does but I know she has never been here and we have done our best to keep it from being photographed much.  Since I keep my work out here I would rather not have a floor plan of every building that people could use. I know it is just stuff but for some reason people like my art and I have to admit it feels good when my paintings sell for six digits.”




“Are you kidding me? You make that for one painting?”




“Not for all of them but it has happened more than once.”




“For the afternoon I thought you could help prime some canvases for me.  And after that if you would like to try your hand at painting there should be some time to do that.”  He showed John how he liked it done and how thick to put the primer on. “I can see you have painted before.”




“In high school art class I did a little bit.  Mom thought it would be a waste of money to buy supplies at home.” John left out the part that she named Justin as the kid wasting Brian’s money.




As they painted Justin asked questions.  They were just ordinary questions but when you pieced them together he got a good idea that John was far more like his uncle then anyone would expect.  The difference was how they escaped. Brian had taken the ‘I’ll show them I can succeed. John took the opposite view. ‘I can’t succeed’.




“Tomorrow night your cousin, Gus will be here. He is such a great kid.”




“I heard Uncle Brian had a kid.  I didn’t know his name. How old is he?”




“He had his tenth birthday a few weeks ago.”




“Does he live with his mom?”




“He lives with his 2 moms.”




“Poor kid! He has 2 moms?”




“You met one of them.  Melanie Marcus, the lawyer is one of his moms.  She gave birth to his sister JR. Gus’ mom is Lindsey.  Brian and Linds have known each other since college.”




“You were OK with him, um, being with her?”




Justin started laughing.  He knew Linds and Brian had been together but it was years ago and he was sure Brian hadn’t been with a woman since he knew him. “John, they didn’t sleep together.  It was Artificial Insemination. He was not in the house at the time of conception.”




“Were you always able to talk about sex like this?” John asked in all sincerity.




“John, have you ever been with a girl?  You don’t have to answer me if it is too personal.”  Justin could tell this kid, this young man, has needed someone to talk to for a long time.




“Well, sort of.”




“John how are sort of with a girl?”




John turned as read as the crimson in the tube of paint. “It was a disaster.” He gave Justin a look that was between horror and humor.




“Trust me we have all had experiences like that. I am no expert with women but If you ever just want to talk about something, I’m a good listener….Unless I am painting.  That’s when you tell me stuff you want to talk about but don’t want anyone to hear. “ Justin smiled and John and he laughed.




“I’ll remember that.”




Justin’s phone rang and he answered it. “Hi Brian.”  




Just the tone of Justin’s voice made John long for someone in his life. Justin had taken a step away and he tried not to listen but it was hard not to hear him of course he could only hear Justin’s side.  “I miss you too. Yes, yes, Oh, god, yes.Ok. See you then. Love you.





“What did Uncle Bri call for?




“He was just telling me he would probably be home at 5:30 tonight.”


“Why didn’t he just text you? He didn’t have to bother you.”




“John, talking to Brian isn’t a bother.  If I had been in the middle of something big he would have left a message but when I am free, I love talking to him.  I hope it is obvious how much I love your uncle. I don’t do thing for him because I have to. I do them because I want to do them.  I do them because it is something that makes him happy. And, he does the same for me. Love is a two way street. What you give you get back. If that’s not the way it is, it’s not love.”




While they talked Justin had gotten paint out and pallets to put the paint onto.  John, feel free to use whatever you want. The only thing I am asking you to leave alone are the brushes over here.” He pointed to a table in the corner.  “First of all these are best with oils and we are using acrylics today but second, these happen to be a very old set I got as a gift and I only use them under certain circumstances.” John nodded acknowledgment.  




Justin sent a quick text to Alice letting her know what time dinner should be ready.   Then, he took out some paint and positioned himself so he could see what John was doing.  He was very tentative in the use of paint and how much he used. “John, do you mind if I give you a little painting lesson?”




“No!  I would love that!  Wow, I am sure there are a lot of people that would pay you a lot of money for lessons.”




“What do I need more money for?”  He walked over and looked at the colors John had put out on the pallet. Justin put 3 times as much paint of each of the colors John started with and then added a couple complimentary colors and another contrasting one. I don’t care what you paint but I want you to use most of this paint and all those colors have to be on the canvas somewhere.  I have some things to do at the house so just clean the brushes with water when you’re done and I will see it tomorrow.” He noticed the look on John’s face. “John, you can’t do this wrong. It is what you want it to be with just a touch of me involved. Enjoy it and don’t stress. Plan on dinner at 6:30.” And Justin left him to paint.




“Hey, Alice. What’s for dinner tonight?”




“I hope chicken is alright.  I have roasted vegetables and ready and rice.”  




“That sounds great, Alice.  I am heading up to our room.  Will you please let him know I am up here?”




“Don’t you ever get tired of …”


“Alice, if you are going to say tired of sex, the answer is no. And I never will with him. Would you get tired of him?  Have you looked at him lately?”




“Well, Justin, I could say the same thing about you.” Justin gave her one of his trademark smiles and ran up the stairs.




Once in the room he filled the bathtub with warm water and the bath salts Brian liked.  As he heard his car approaching he took off his clothes and leaned against the door jam to the bathroom. He heard Brian’s steps in the hallway. The doors opened and Brian walked in. He slowly turned around and locked the door.  Before he got turned around his jacket was off and tossed on the bed. With every step he unbuttoned another button. He tossed the shirt on the bed Justin took a step or two nearer and as they met he reached for Brian’s belt.




Brian pulled Justin’s naked body against him and lowered his mouth.  Justin stood on tiptoes to meet him. As their lips, met sparks ran through their bodies.  Brian quickly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. Justin tugged at his briefs and dropped to his knees. He wrapped his mouth around Brian’s growing cock.  Brian slowly pushed all the way in and Justin adapted for the oral invasion. Justin could taste the precum in his throat and retreated. He brought his mouth to Brian’s ear and said, “There is a bathtub full of soapy water waiting for us. And we might be able to think of a few things to do in there.  Brian sat in the tub and guided Justin to slide onto his vibrating dick. With Brian’s help he took Brian’s dick in all the way.




“O00hhh,” Justin said, trying to adjust to accommodating all of him. “AAaaahhh.”




“You alright”




“Just give me a minute.”




“I don’t think you need a minute.”  Brian thrusted upward




“OH, GOD, Brian! Deeper, harder!!” A rhythm was started and with each thrust there was more force. “I, I, I’m cumming……. Justin clamped around Brian and then Brian joined him. As soon as the spasms stopped Justin turned and wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and clung to him. I hate it when you aren’t here all day.  I miss you now that we are apart all day after so much time together.” Justin clung to Brian’s slippery body while they kissed.




Across the room Justin’s phone beeped. “Shit!”




“What is it? That was amazing. You smell amazing. You taste amazing.”




“I am sure that was Alice saying in was nearly dinner time. John might already be here.”




“Having John here better not cramp our style.” Brian kept nibbling Justin’s neck.




“We need to talk about John but right now.” Justin stood bringing his cock into perfect view for Brian. Justin saw the look in his eye and quickly stepped out of his grip.  “Come on!”




They pulled on T Shirts and shorts and went downstairs.  As they walked into the kitchen they were pure sex. “You two really need to come up with a better game face.  It is so obvious what you were up to.”




‘Alice, as long as we are in our own house we don’t need to put on a game face.”




There was a knock on the back door. “Come in, John..  Alice do you want to join us for dinner?”




“I wish I could but I’m meeting friends.  I won’t be in tomorrow, remember.”




“We will manage although it will be tough.”  Justin shot her a smile.




“You are a smooth one, Justin Taylor. If I thought you would ever ….”




“I’ll let you know if this beast,” He swatted Brian, “Ever does me wrong.”




Brian pulled him close. “Ain’t ever going to happen, Alice. You don’t have the right parts.”




Alice laughed as she walked out.




“Dinner is ready, I guess.”




Each of the three men grabbed something off the counter and brought it to to the table. As they sat down Justin noticed John’s hands.  They had been washed but he could still see the paint around the nails. “So, how did the painting go, John? Did you enjoy yourself?”




“I did.  Don’t think it is any good though.”




“Trust me, when I was starting mine weren’t always good either. In fact, Brian was the only one that would buy my stuff at the first art show I was in.”




Brian replied, “Well, if it wasn’t a naked picture of me I might not have.”




“I was going to  ask to see it but don’t think I want to anymore.”  John looked up and smiled sheepishly.




Brian looked at John and then at Justin.  John had already loosening up a bit.




They chatted but stayed away from family conversation.  Neither Brian or John were quite ready to discuss their crazy relatives. “So, John, you are very welcome to join us tomorrow evening.  Gus will be here by early afternoon and if it is warm enough we will probably swim for a bit. Since Alice is gone we will probably order a pizza or Chinese or something like that.  It is usually Gus’ choice when he is here.”




“Thanks, I’ll see.  Hey, I am going to head back to my place.  I, uh, think you want to be alone.”




Justin started denying it but Brian grabbed his hand.  “Thanks, John, we appreciate it.” As John turned to close the French door he watched Brian pull Justin into his arms and pressed his head on his chest, kissing the top of his head.




John hadn’t ever seen tenderness like this.  He had seen his friends with their girlfriends but they just wanted to fuck.  He had known a couple friends of his grandparents that had been married for years but they barely liked each other.  His uncle seemed to really love Justin. But he found that understandable after spending the last couple days with him.




“Justin, John is going to have to understand that we are going to want some evenings alone and as he gets settled in I am sure he will want evenings at his place.  Right now, I want to pop in a movie, hold you close, and eventually strip you naked and have my way with you.” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck and slipping his hands down Justin’s shorts. “Maybe we can skip the movie?”




“No, we are going to watch a movie.  I don’t want to miss out on all the foreplay!”




They debated what movie to watch.  They settled on a Cary Grant movie.  They had both seen it probably 30 times. Each time they laughed at the same parts, they swooned at the same parts, but before the end of the movie they had forgotten it was on.  Brian had managed to get Justin’s shorts off and had slid down the well muscled body as he took Justin’s cock in his mouth. He had always marveled at the his cock. He was very well developed and Brian considered himself very lucky.  And right now the fact that he could hold his bountiful cock in his hands and in his mouth made Brian hungry for more.




Brian flipped Justin over and positioned a pillow under his hips getting his ass to stick high in the air.  Brian began running his tongue up and down Justin’s crack. He began to press his tongue into Justin. As Brian continued Justin began to moan, began wanting to get away and, yet, wanting more.  Brian’s tongue went round and round and in and out until Justin was crying for release. When Justin was close Brian would back off. He would rub his hands up and down Justin’s inner thighs. He would bring his fingers a hair’s breadth away from Justin’s penis and then plunge in again with his tongue.




Now Justin was begging, “Brian’, I need, Brian, please, Oh God, Please, I need to cum.  Please!”




Brian finally pulled Justin’s hips a bit higher, with hands on Justin’s hips he took the plunge.  Justin’s resistance was little after all Brian’s tongue work. With the second thrust Justin screamed like nothing Brian had heard before.  With Justin’s orgasm he clamped down almost painfully hard on Brian causing him to follow and then collapse onto Justin.




Justin’s whole body was trembling. “That was fucking amazing. It might be better than a blowjob!”




“Well if that’s the way you feel,” Brian slid down and started again.  




It didn’t take more than a minute or two for Justin to scream, “Mercy, I can’t oh my god! “ Justin again came, not with nearly the force he had a couple minutes ago.but he plunged over the edge.




This time Brian rearranged the pillows pressed his back against the back of the sofa and collected  Justin’s back tightly to him. Justin’s whole body was still trembling. Brian held him close while kissing his neck and dragging his teeth over his ear.  




“Brian, that really isn’t helping me  relax at this point.” His whole body shook again.  “In case you are wondering, if you ever really piss me off and want to make up…..This will do it.”  Justin turned to face him and managed to get his arms around him and just held him close.




Brian looked at Justin, “Think your legs will carry you upstairs or do I have to carry you.” Brian chuckled.




“The last thing I want you to do is injure your back.  I thought tomorrow I or we could talk to Gus about his new room and get some ideas on what he wants.  Maybe Gus will want to try out the room tomorrow night!”




When they got to the bedroom the fell into bed. Both quite exhausted. We really do need to talk about John.




“He hasn’t caused any trouble has he?”




“No, Brian, he’s like a wounded animals in many ways.  He’s a lot like you are when….I feel so bad for him. He hasn’t been aloud to live.  I got him painting today. I haven’t looked at it yet because I wanted to give him space.  He worked well today. I just hope he can build up a little confidence and trust his own skills.




Brian pulled Justin into his arms, They were both too tired to need each other at that moment but as they lay together in each other’s arms, they touched, they kissed they shared their soul.





In the morning, Brian left before Justin was up.  He left a note stating he and Gus would be home by 3 unless he told him differently.   Justin went down planning to make a pot of coffee. He found that Brian already had and he poured a cup of coffee for himself.  He glanced out the back and saw John walking this way. He poured another cup for him. He met John at the door and handed him the cup.  “Morning, John.” In typical Justin fashion he gave him a little hug. John tensed up but then relaxed a bit. “Would you like an omelette?  I plan to make one for myself. What do you like or should I say is there anything you don’t like in an omelette”




“I am not a big fan of peppers.  “




“How about mushrooms, onions, and sausage.  It looks like Alice left croissants for us, too.” Justin busied himself and talked with John and he cooked, “Do you like to cook?”




“My mom said I would just be in the way so she would never let me help.”


“I love cooking.  If you ever want to learn I can show you some of the basics.  I am no chef I enjoy it. It relaxes me.




Justin looked over at John and saw a cloud go over his face.  “What’s it like?” John asked as he turned to look out the door.




Justin was a bit puzzled.  He knew John was not talking about cooking.  “John, what’s what like?”




“What’s it like to know someone really loves you? And I don’t mean just Uncle Brian.  I have heard you talk about your mom. She loves you. I have seen Alice’s reaction. She loves you.  And, yes, Uncle Brian is different because he is In Love with you but he doesn’t love you just for the sex stuff.  I can tell.”




Justin pulled the eggs off the stove, walked over to where John was standing Justin took the young man in his arms and said, “Your uncle and I both love you.  If we didn’t you wouldn’t be here right now. Brian doesn’t always know how to react because, remember, he was raised in the same house as your mom. Knowing how to love doesn’t come easily to that family but don’t ever doubt you are loved.”




With those words John clung to Justin and cried.




Justin didn’t rush John.  He just held onto him until the young man got control again. Justin slowing let go of him and when John didn’t hold on anymore Justin slipped back to the stove. Justin checked and the eggs were salvageable.  Justin warmed the croissants and added a bit of cheese on top. “Breakfast is ready.” Justin was thinking he might be over his head hear. He wasn’t a counselor or anything like that but right now John just needed to learn to trust and feel comfortable.




When they finished eating they headed back out to the studio. Justin’s eyes looked for John’s canvas.  He saw John had moved it to the corner when he had finished last night. Justin walked over to it. John, this is really good. I’m not going to lie because that’s not going help you improve.  Your overall color is really good and I can see you like texture.”




“Well, you helped me with the color.”




“I just expanded your horizons. Your imagination.  This looks really good. Since you like texture have you ever thought about adding items to your painting making it 3D or even try sculpture.  I have some clay if you want to try it some time. But right now, it is work time.”




Justin showed John a couple more duties he would have, explaining what he needed to check on a website and what information needed to be used on his personal spreadsheet.   




John had never thought about the amount of work it would take to keep your own business running.  He really wanted to do well for Justin. He listened and asked questions.




“Hey, John, ready to eat? Let’s head to the main house.”




It was a binge from the refrigerator.  “Time to clean out the fridge. Anything is game in here except the pudding.  Alice made that for Gus but Gus will share with us tonight.” Justin started smiling at the thought of Gus.  




“What is that look for?”  John wondered out loud.




“I just love that kid so much.  He is pretty cool for a 10 year old.  His moms have done a good job and Brian is an amazing dad. Do you have swim trunks?  I am sure we have some for you if you don’t. Gus loves the water and soon the pool will be drained for the winter.  We keep the hot tub going all year round. You are welcome to use it anytime.”




As they finished lunch, they headed back to the studio.  Justin pointed out the pool house and told him where he would find a suit if he needed one.  As they entered the studio Justin went into the back room. He came back with a chunk of clay.  “Have you used clay before”




“I did in school for a couple projects.”  




“I thought you might enjoy playing with that today.  That’s the great thing about art. It is like playing. I have some sketches to work on but feel free to do what you want and if you want me to show you something just ask.  I am just drawing up Gus’ new bedroom. We are moving him to his own end of the hall. It will give all of us a little more privacy.”




“OK, I know it is none of my business and I may not really want to know the answer but, have you two always been like this.  I can tell you are both in heat when you are together.” John paused and looked at Justin wondering if he had gone to far. “Sorry, I don’t mean to offend you? I just have never seen anyone your age …..”




Justin smiled, “That’s ok.  There is an old saying that gay men think about sex every 9 seconds.  In the day your uncle thought about it 24/7 but that was his way to cope with your family.  And believe it or not, we have cut back I think mainly because we now go for quality not quantity.”




“Hey, I am heading to the main house.  I want to get this sketch downloaded to the main computer at the house so Gus can see the colors I am thinking about. Brian and Gus will be here in about half an hour.  Come up to the house whenever you feel like it. Once I know what is for dinner and times I will text you but I hope you come join the swim party before that.”




As Justin walked up to the house he was sure he saw someone walking in the house.  As he got to the patio, Gus came flying out. “Justin, Justin! Dad picked me up early.  I can get my swimsuit on. He said it was warm enough. Are you coming swimming, too?




“If you get over here and give me a hug I will think about it.”




“You do know I don’t fall for those tricks anymore but I still will give you a hug because I love you.”  Gus gave Justin a big squeeze and even a kiss on the cheek.




“You better go get that suit on.” Gus ran back into the house where Brian was waiting.  




Justin walked into Brian’s arms.  Brian was sure he saw a tear in Justin’s eye.  “Is everything alright?”




“We have the best son in the world. That’s all.”




“Well, I kind of knew that already. “




“How’d you get home so early?”




“A meeting got canceled so I arranged to pick Gus up early.  He has to leave around 8 tomorrow morning because they have family plans to go to the zoo with friends so we need to play hard today. I have a car picking him up in the morning so all we need to do is get him off and we can crawl back in bed.” His smile was all Justin needed to see to know that he had plans for them! “




“What might you have planned for us, sir?” Justin took off his clothes and grabbed his swim suit.




“Actually right now is all I can think of.” He walked over and captured his ass pressing him close.  He brought his lips to Justin and started to insert his finger into Justin.”.


Justin pulled away. “We’d better get changed or someone will come looking for us. “




“Party pooper.”




Gus was sitting on the steps of the pool when they walked onto the patio. He looked back at his dads and they nodded.  Gus jumped in and they sat on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. It wasn’t long before they were pulled in the water and the rough housing began. There were pool noodle fights, there were nerf ball battles, there was lots of laughing.  




Brian noticed John walk up.  “Come join us. There is someone I would like you to meet. John, this is your cousin, Gus.  Gus, this is your cousin John.”




“Hi, John, where’s your swimsuit. This might be the last day to swim this year.  Come with us. Then we can have teams.”




John had to smile at this friendly kid. “Ok, but I will need to borrow a suit.” Brian gestured to the pool house.  Within a couple minutes John was in the water with the rest of them and the real battle began. Despite the age difference John and Gus got along well.  As the war ended those two continued to play catch and Brian and Justin ended up standing in another corner of the pool, in each other’s arms.


Gus noticed John glance that way.  “You better get used to it if you live here. They do that A LOT.”  As they kissed Gus looked at John, “YUCK!”




“You’re lucky they love each other.”




“That’s what my moms always say.”




“Hey, Gus, time to head into the house.  It is getting chilly and your moms will kill us if you get sick.  




“I want to hang out with John longer.”




“Well, if it’s OK with him you can go see his place after you get out of the wet suit.”




Gus looked at John with hope in his eyes. “Sure, not much to see.”




Justin looked at his phone. “Send him back anytime he becomes a pain.” Justin smirked at Gus and Gus stuck his tongue out. “But both of you need to be back in an hour.  The Italian place down the road is delivering then.”




John changed and waited for Gus. They walked side by side to the guest house.  “Maybe John will be good for Gus especially if he ends up straight.” Brian laughed at the thought.  He may need some guidance.”




“Are  you sure John is? Straight that is?” Brian looked at him quizzically. “No, I have no reason to think he isn’t but I get the feeling he is very curious and I know he has bombed out with girls so far. But then with his lack of confidence it is no wonder he did.”




“Let’s get out of these wet trunks.”  Knowing there was no one in the house they just tossed them in the laundry room and started up the back staircase.  They were barely in the room when Justin attached his mouth to Brian’s and they both tried to gain heat from each other’s body.  




“We have 45 minutes at the most.  Do you have a plan,” Justin asked with a laugh.  




“I could just stand here and look at your beautiful body.  Not touch you at all.” Brian stood about an inch from Justin.  He started following the shape of Justin. He slid his hand just millimeters  from his arms. He slid his lips so close to Justin’s he felt the sparks fly between them.  His hands continued downward and although it was killing him he did not touch Justin’s cock.  He imitated everything he wanted to do so desperately.




Justin began to moan as if he was being touched.  His penis became erect just from watching Brian’s movements.  “Brian, you are killing me.” He tried to kiss Brian but Brian stayed just out of reach. “The hell with it!” Justin dropped to his knees and claimed Brian before he could stop him. He wrapped his arms around Brian’s hips and guided his cock in and out of his mouth.  Brian’s eyes began to roll back. Justin knew they were running short of time. He took two of his fingers and plunged them into Brian with no warning. Just with that motion Brian climaxed while Justin greedily swallowed every drop. He licked the cock clean with slow, deliberate licks.  With a smile on his face he looked up at Brian.




“You play dirty.”




“And who taught me tricks like that.” Brian pulled Justin to his feet and kissed him deeply.  Justin moved his mouth near Brian’s ear. “I need you in me SO bad. Figure out how you can take me tonight. Over and over and over…….” With that he broke away and quickly got dressed.  




Gus and John were watching TV in the kitchen area when Justin and Brian came downstairs.




The lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and tiramisu was delivered right on time.  Justin recognised the delivery guy as someone whose company they have enjoyed in the past. Brian stepped out the door with him and gave him a hefty tip.  “It seems to me we said we were going to schedule another date sometime. It won’t work to night. My son’s here but next time. Brian leaned in and gave him a kiss.”




“I look forward to it.” There was one more quick kiss and the driver was gone.  As Brian turned he was sure he saw the curtain flutter next to the door. Although Gus had seen him kiss another man before, unless it was one of the gang, that was getting harder to explain to him.  But when he walked in the door no one was there so he hoped he had been mistaken. They spread the food out and sat down. As they ate Gus talked about going to the zoo and about how annoying JR was. They talked a little about their wedding but there wasn’t much to talk about yet.  Justin was meeting with Emmett next week. Justin and Brian talked to Gus about moving to another room and asked about his decoration preferences. It was decided Justin could do whatever he wanted as long as it was ‘cool’. Justin promised it would be.




Brian caught John looking at him and then Justin several times throughout the evening. When Gus wanted John to help pick what room to take, “Tell me you noticed John acting weird.  It’s a good thing I am a superhero or his lazer death stare may have worked already. Did you hear me say anything I shouldn’t? I have been really careful not to bash Claire of his grandmother in front of him.  He needs to be able process that without my opinion coming through.”




“ I was wondering if you had words I didn’t hear? I don’t know what it is.  If he doesn’t share and it keeps up I will get it out of him.”




“I am sure you will. You have a knack to get me to do anything.” He pulled Justin to him.




“So what can I get you to do tonight?” Brian claimed his mouth and reaching down grabbed his ass and pulled him close. Justin reached up and pulled his mouth down a bit further to get a better angle.




They didn’t hear John walking in. “Are you serious, Uncle Brian? You make me sick!”  He stormed past them and just before slamming the door he remember to say, “Gus wants you upstairs.”  And the door shook as it was slammed.




Brian and Justin looked at each other. “You go take care of Gus.  He should be going to bed. I will check out John. Tell Gus I will come tuck him in when I get back.”  Justin grabbed a jacket on his way out.




Brian headed upstairs to look for Gus. He found him in the far corner room.  “Now this is a great room. You are sure this is the one you want to grow up in?”




“This is it, Dad.  John said I could have more privateness down here.”




“Oh, he did, did he?  Should I be worried about you wanting Privacy?”  




“No, but he said when I get bigger I might want to play my music loud or play video games late and down here you couldn’t hear me.”




“He’s pretty smart, isn’t he.” Gus nodded. “Where is Justin? I have an idea for him to decorate.”




“Oh, he’ll be here soon.  He was talking to John about something but he said he would definitely tuck you in when he comes back.  So do you want to try out your new bed tonight?”




“Can I?”




“I think that is a great idea.  You go grab your overnight bag from your old room and I will check to see you have enough blankets in here.  Alice may still have just summer linens on it.”




Justin was only a minute or so behind John but he was no where in sight.  There were no lights on in the guest house . He started looking around and noticed a dim light in the studio. Well, if he wasn’t in there at least he could cut the light off.  As he walked up he saw John working on a lump of clay. He wondered what had gotten him so mad at Brian. He really thought they were getting along well but then it was like a switch was thrown and he saw the temper he remembered John having.    Justin opened the door and shut it loud enough the John knew someone was there. He looked over his shoulder and slumped a little.




“John, are  you alright? What was all that back there?  I thought you knew you would see us kissing sometimes.  And I know you aren’t comfortable with it there was no need for that.”




“You don’t know everything, Justin.  You don’t know what I know.”




“John, you are being a bit cryptic.” Justin noticed he was physically shaking as he stepped closer.  He didn’t want to just touch him when he was that upset so he threw a piece of clay on the same table and started manipulating it.  “John, did Brian say something to you? Did you remember something your mom said?”




“No!”




That was a lot of help. Justin’s hands were now full of play like John’s and he began putting their clay in to one lump.  As he did that his fingers started grazing John’s from time to time. As they worked the clay together Justin realized John was now clutching his fingers.




“John, can you tell me what got you so upset?” He held John’s hands in the mound of clay.




“Justin, I don’t know how to say it.  I know what my mom meant now. Uncle Brian is a slut.  That’s what she used to always say. She said he slept with anything.”




“Now wait a minute, John.  Before you say something that will piss me off tell me what you heard or saw that made you so angry at Brian. Remember he is the man I love and who I trust with my life.”




“That’s what makes this so hard.  You have been so nice to me. I don’t know how to tell you but, Uncle Brian, he was kissing the delivery guy who brought dinner.”




Justin wanted to laugh out loud but he knew he couldn’t do that. “Oh, John, I knew this would happen but I didn’t think it would happen so quickly. First, it doesn’t surprise me that you saw him kissing someone else and I am not angry.  Second, do you remember our conversation when you asked if Brian was the only man I was ever with?” John nodded.”We need to have that conversation but it is late and I have a 10 year old waiting for a snuggle in bed, even though he would never admit that. I am not sure if we will get the conversation in this weekend.  Please forget what you saw. It meant nothing. And remember that I promise to talk to you about it if not this weekend, we will make time on Monday, Ok?”




“OK.”




“And John, watch Brian’s actions. Pay attention to how he treats me, Gus, how he treats you after the past you two have.”




“Right now I think he treats  you like….” 


Justin squeezed his hands.  “It is your job until we get a chance to talk, to treat him with the respect he deserves if for no other reason than he let you move into his house, made sure you had a job, and has shown you nothing but respect. True?”




John nodded.




“John, I know you had a shitty life.  I know people didn’t treat each other well. I am guessing there was lots of secrets and lots of lies.  We don’t do that here. Do you trust me?”




He nodded again.




“Then please do what I ask. ”He took his hands out of the clay mess and walked up to John.  He kissed him on the cheek and walked out the door. “Please make sure you turn the lights out when you leave.”




Justin was washing his hands off at the outside sink when Brian came out looking for him.  “I’m over here. Can you grab a towel for me?” Brian walked up behind him and extended the towel around to Justin pulling him close at the same time.




“So, what did I do?”




Justin turned in his arms to face him.  “I almost started laughing out loud. I am really glad I controlled myself because he would not have found it funny.”




“So...what did I do?”




“You kissed the delivery guy!  I am guessing it was our hot tub buddy? His name slips my mind.”




“I can’t think of his name either.” Brian laughed. “What I do remember is he was a hot young thing.  Shit, I saw the curtains move but he was gone when I looked and by the time I got in the house no one was in sight so I thought it was my imagination. So what did you tell him?”




“Basically, I told him he had to wait for me to talk to him because I wanted to talk to you first.  I am not sure how much you want me to tell him. I am sure he has been told A LOT about your past. He may even been told some things that aren’t true.  I really think it would be good for you and me to talk to him together. You can tell him what you want to. We can tell him about us together. Oh, crap, I need to go say goodnight to Gus.  Meet you in our room?”




Brian nodded and they went inside.




Justin found a very groggy Gus in the huge new bed. “Hey, Gussy, sorry it took me so long. I am so glad you could visit tonight. I hope you had fun.”




“I always have fun here.” He yawned loudly.  




“Well, you better get to sleep.  Do you want me to leave that bathroom light on?  I know you aren’t scared but in a new room you might get mixed up if it is too dark.”




Gus smiled a very sleepy smile. “Thanks, Daddy.” He wrapped his arms  tightly around Justin’s neck. “I love you.”




“I love you, too, Gussy.”




Justin smoothed hair off the face that looked so much like his fathers. “I love you too, Gussy.”




Justin walked to their room at the other end of the hall.  “That boy is going to be a heartbreaker no matter who he loves.”




“I sometimes worry he will end up like me and I don’t want that for him.  I wouldn’t change my life especially the last 10 years but I made life really hard on myself.  I don’t want that for him.”




“Gus won’t have to live like that. He knows how to love.  He has 4 parents that love him. And, now, Mr. Kinney, did you figure out what our plans are for the night.    




“That depends on what you are up for tonight.”  




“I have been a very bad boy,I am sure. Look at how dirty my fingernails are.“ He had not gotten all the clay off his fingers.




‘Go get the paddle. NOW.”  The ping pong paddle Brian had padded last time was still in the night stand.  Without saying a word Justin got the paddle and brought it back to Brian. “Justin, I am going to use this and it is going to sting. No, it is going to hurt.  If you want to stop your safe work is Gus. If you can’t take it say Gus. Do you understand?”




Justin was a bit nervous but he nodded.




“I didn’t hear you!” Brian swang and connected with Justin’s ass.




“Yes, sir.” Brian wasn’t messing around today. His ass still stung and that was the first swat.  




“On your knees.  I want you to lean over with your shoulders and head on the footstool.  Brian swung and connected firmly. He repeated it 4 more times.


By the fourth, well really fifth spanking Justin had tears in his eyes.  By the tenth, Justin had tears rolling down his cheeks. When Brian saw the tears he had to stop.  He couldn’t hurt him more. Brian had some oils ready. He had been told it would sting for a minute but it then would turn to a tingling effect that should drive him into an orgasm like he never had before.




Brian put some of the ointment on his own hands. He repositioned Justin so his mouth  was right by Brian’s cock. Justin greedily took the cock into his mouth. Brian leaned over Justin and began rubbing his red, sore ass. After the first circular motion Justin nearly bit Brian and then cried out.  Brian was ready for this reaction. He kept rubbing in circles and now started slipping in and out of Justin while he rubbed the oils in. Now the effect he had been told about began to occur.




“Oh, God, what is that?  God, Brian, Not kidding do it NOW! Don’t tell me to ….”




Brian turned the foot stool and thrust into him with every ounce of strength he could at this angle. Once was all it took for him. Justin started yelling but Brian quickly covered his mouth.  He pulled Justin back on his lap still inside him. “Remember Gus is in the house. Not sure how we would explain this.”




Justin’s ass was still pulsing and some of the oils were now effecting him, too. Brian lifted Justin up and down a couple times with Justin’s assistance and then Brian joined Justin in euphoria.




They laid together for several minutes before Brian’s composure returned.  Brian reached down and rubbed Justin’s very warm backside. Brian slipped out of bed and got a soft wash cloth that he had dipped in cool water.  He pulled Justin to him, face to face. He took the cool cloth and laid it on Justin’s warmed bottom. Justin shivered.




“That feels amazing!” Justin kissed Brian taking his tongue into his mouth.  As Brian cooled Justin’s bruised backside, Justin continued to kiss him.




“If you keep that up you may have to deal with something else again.” Brian said as he tossed the cloth and took his hand slid up and down his back.




“I can only hope so.”




The next morning the alarm went off at 7:30.  Justin looked at Brian. “Breakfast duty or Gus duty?”




“I’ll take Gus.  He would never eat my breakfast and I promised Linds and Mel he would have a good breakfast.”




With Gus fed and in a car to the city, Justin and Brian put their arms around each other and strode back to the  bedroom where they made love and dozed a couple more hours.




“Good morning, Sunshine.”


“Is it still morning?”




“Yes, it will still be morning for a couple hours. And I am afraid we need to get up and face John.  You need to tell him as much as you think he needs and I will fill him in on my part of it. I think being honest will help him understand your life but his too.”




“Are you sure you don’t want to just stay in bed,” Sliding his tongue southward down Justin’s back, “I’ll make it worth your while!”



Chapter 5 by Simply written

Chapter 5 CDLWY


It was noon before the Justin and Brian made it to the kitchen. As Justin poured coffee for each of them Brian still had to wrap his arms around him.  “I just can’t leave you alone. God, what do you do to me.” Justin turned and handed a cup to Brian. With his free hand Brian smacked Justin’s bottom.


“Ouch.” Justin was still a bit tender from last night.


“Oh, baby, I’m sorry. I should….”


Justin kissed him soundly.  “I’m fine, Baby.”


“Gus was right about you,” John stood in the doorway.


“So what did Gussy say?”


“He just said you two were always kissing.”


“Glad you came up.  Did you have anything to eat today? There are leftovers from last night.  I was going to heat some of it up.”

“I could eat something.  Is there lasagna left?”


“I am going to throw it in the oven for a bit.  It tastes better heated that way.”


The three of them sat at the table.  Unspoken but John realized there was a conversation coming.


“John, I am sorry you saw that last night.”


“Sorry, I saw it!  Not that you did it? What kind of..”


“John, that’s enough,” Justin put his hand John’s shoulder. “You need to listen to your uncle.”


“John, what has your mom told you about me, about my life?”


“Well.”


“Be honest.  I won’t get upset.”


“She said you fucked every guy you could con into it. And she said Justin was a baby when you…”

“Ok, I get the point.”


“Actually, I got the point,” Justin smirked at Brian.


“You got more than the point.” Brian laughed.


“Sorry, off the real topic. John, some of what your mom was true.  I did spend most nights at the club and most nights I was with at least one guy, some nights many guys. I never fucked the same guy twice.”


“So Mom was right?”


“Ya, I guess she was.  It was when I met Justin things started changing some. I took Justin home after meeting him on the street…”


Justin laid a hand on Brian’s arm.  “John, I had gone to to Liberty Ave.  I knew I was gay and I knew I wanted to find, well, not exactly sure what I was looking for but I knew it when I saw him. Brian took me home and took me to bed. He was gentle and careful. I knew that night I loved him. By the way, that was the night Gus was born. Anyway.I knew he was right for me but Brian  didn’t want to settle. Brian had never been with the same guy twice so when I ended up at his place a second time I knew it was working.”


“It wasn’t exactly like that.  We both slept around a lot and once Justin even moved in with someone else because I was too stubborn to admit I loved him.  I couldn’t admit I loved anyone. I had been told so many times I wasn’t worth loving I believed it. I was sure when Justin really got to know me he would run.”


“But he couldn’t scare me away.  I was on to him right away. I could tell he had a kind heart and he cared about people.”


“We did sleep around.  Sometimes together, sometimes separately.  We had an understanding. I won’t get into all the details but we don’t sleep with someone more than once and over the years we don’t mess around with the other one knowing it.  In fact, now we don’t mess around unless the other one is there, too. So, the delivery man is a ‘friend’ of ours. The three of us have been together.”


“So you two love each other but you still screw around with other people?  I don’t get that.” John appeared to really be trying to understand.


“At the time it was our way of a fear of monogamy on my part. After watching your grandparents make such a mess of all our lives I was never going to let anyone affect me like that.” Brian admitted.

“But I really didn’t give him a choice.  I wormed my way into his heart and refused to leave. John, I think if you think about it you have some of the same thoughts.  You don’t think you are good enough for anyone to love or care about.”


Brian put an arm around Justin.  “If it wasn’t for Justin, I would probably just be an old club boy trying to attract the young guys.”


“That would not be a problem but I would have to kill them all.” Justin kissed Brian and Brian deepened the kiss.


“Excuse me!” John interrupted them.

“Sorry. Let me grab lunch.”   Justin pulled out the lasagna and Brian grabbed some other stuff out of the refrigerator.


John ate lunch but was quiet.  Finally as they ate some dessert John said, “I don’t think I am worth loving.  I don’t know if I am worth anything. I can’t do anything right. I will never live up.”


“Never live up to who, John?  You are the only one that has to be happy with you.” Brian looked at his nephew. “John, from everything I can see, you have a lot to offer.  Justin has told me that you are catching on really fast and have already helped him with a lot of things. John, you are welcome to stay here as long as you want or need to.  If you screw up we will tell you but that doesn’t mean we don’t love you. It means we care about you.” Brian got up, walked around the table and gave John a hug.


“Considering everything I put you through when I was younger I don’t understand why.”


“Because I grew up in the same house you did, basically.  Everyone deserves better than that.”


As the three of them cleaned up the lunch mess, Brian got a call.  He went to his office and John and Justin were left alone.


Justin could tell John still had something on his mind.  “What’s up, John?” I can tell you are thinking about something.”


“I don’t want you to think i am some sort of creeper of something but it’s really driving me crazy.”

“What’s driving you crazy?”  How does sex with a guy work? Well, I know HOW it works but ….”

“Have you thought about having sex with a guy before?”


“I have thought about having sex period.  I told you about the girl I was with and it was such a disaster.  I just wondered if I guy is a lot different. You probably can’t help me out since you have never been with a woman.”


“Who said I was never with a woman?”


“I guess I just figured…..”


“Your uncle has been with a few but I have only been with one.  My best friend. She wanted her first time to be good so I had sex with her. For me, I can’t say it was bad but if I never have to do it again I am fine with that.”


“How different is it with a guy?”


“Well, there is always pain but you find out that pain and pleasure are often two sides of the same coin. There are times it feels like your insides may tear.”

“That sounds awful!”


“Oh but the pleasure  and passion, once the pain goes away, it is so worth it.  The pleasure can come from anyone but the passion, passion comes with love. And your uncle is a …..”


“Justin, do you mind not giving too many details.  He is my uncle after all.”


“And John, everything that we said was true but obviously we didn’t, we couldn’t tell you everything. It’s been 10 years, however, one part we didn’t mention.  Brian doesn’t like to mention it and I understand that but the truth is it is a significant point in our relationship. When we had known each other for two years I knew I loved Brian but he was still denying it.  He refused to do anything that showed his real feelings. I was very young and at the time thought I needed things to show me he loved me. Well, I found someone else, or he found me. I moved in with someone else. He was romantic.  He did everything you are supposed to so show love. But he lied about many things including his eternal love for me. The first night we were apart he slept with someone else.”

“Sounds like Uncle Brian slept with lots of other guys.”


“He did but he never lied about it. He always followed our agreement. I learned from Ethan that the outward expressions mean nothing when the inside of the person doesn’t match the outside. You and your uncle really are a lot alike. Showing your feelings, showing affection, isn’t a bad thing and, I’m not saying you won’t ever get your heart broken but it usually is well worth it when you look back at it.”


John shocked Justin and through his arms around Justin. “Thank you, Justin.  You’re right about most of what you said.”


“Since I have been honest with you, will you be honest with me?”


John nodded.


“Have you thought about being with a man?”


“I had never even thought about being with a guy.”


“From that comment I would say you might be changing your mind?”


“If I could find someone like you,” John blushed and so did Justin.


“Trust me, John, I have lots of flaws. And there will be someone out there that is perfect for you. Just know that if you have questions, concerns you can always ask me.”


Brian walked back in. “Sorry, didn’t mean to be gone that long. Everything OK here?”


“I think so.” Justin smiled and John who nodded.


“Have any plans for the day, John?  You know you aren’t prisoner here.” Brian asked him.


“I really don’t have anything to do.  I can’t hang out with my old friends who I now realize really weren’t friends. Justin, do you mind if I work in the studio?”


“You can use the studio any time but I do appreciate your asking.  I’ll try to stop by later or text me if you have any questions. I don’t think we have any plans.”


Brian raised his eyebrows at Justin.  “Ok, we don’t have any plans to go anywhere.”

“Except heaven.” Brian said while John and Justin groaned.


Before he left John hugged Brian and then hugged and gave Justin a kiss. “Thanks, guys.” And he left.


After John left, Brian looked at Justin.  “You do know he has a crush on you, don’t you?”


“Ya, we actually just talked about it. I am aware but unless you have a real problem with it I think he needs to learn to be comfortable showing affection.  You know I will keep it in perspective for him and if I think he goes overboard I will stop it.”


“You do know that if he steps over the line I will have to kill him and that would put a crimp in this family bonding thing,” Brian took Justin’s hand. He kissed each finger and then the palm of his hand. He worked his way up Justin’s arm and then pulled him near and started kissing his neck, burying his head in Justin’s neck. “I love the smell of you. The taste of you,” He kissed Justin and pulled him closer, “The feel of you. I really want to feel more of you.” Brian’s hand slid down the back of Justin’s shorts. As he squeezed he noticed just a little flinch. “You ok? We have been playing a little riskier lately.  You know I never want to hurt you, don’t you?”


“I am just fine but I am thinking that it might be about time for you to get yours again. I know it isn’t something you necessarily like to give up that much control but, isn’t it usually well worth it? But. right now we need to talk wedding. Emmett wants me to meet with him next week and I have to have some ideas.  I know you act like you don’t care about details and I know that is true when it comes to the little things but what about where we are holding the wedding and colors and food. I think those are the biggest things. Oh and who is standing up with us and how many.”


“Don’t make me regret asking  you,” Brian smiled at him.


“Too late, can’t take it back now!”


“I would never want to do that.” He pulled Justin to him and just held him close.  We have left each other too often. Never again. Putting his hand tenderly around his neck he pulled him close.  He lowered his lips and languidly touched them to Justin, drawing Justin’s tongue into his own mouth. That man had a magic tongue. As they pressed against each other the need was obvious.  “Brian,” Justin attempted to move back a bit. “Brian, I am not kidding. We need to do some planning. I promise, next time we have time to play I promise I will make it worth your while.


“I was thinking about how many people we need to plan on and if you want to invite business associates other than our friends do we want a separate reception for them or just have a party later. One other thing that crossed my mind, I think we should call Antony and his parents and see if he found anything to do this fall.  I think he would be a great friend for John. John could help him acclimate to the country and Antony’s personality is so loving and open. He could teach John a thing or two.”


Brian looked at his watch.  Let’s call them right now. It isn’t too late there.  Brian called the number he had for Antony and Angelica’s parents. After catching up with them on speaker phone Brian got to the point. “Justin and I were just talking about Antony and wondered what he is doing. I know it was up in the air whether he would go to college this fall or if he would get a job for a year or two.”


“You couldn’t have called at a better time. He thought he had a job but now the company can no longer hire him. He is helping in the cafe but that doesn’t help him get to university.”


“We would love it if he came and stayed with us.  We are planning our wedding and there are so many things going on.  He would be a great help to us and I would make sure he started college classes. I am hoping I can fly all of you out here for the wedding. We would love to have Angelica be part of our wedding.” Brian looked at Justin as he said it and Justin nodding his approval.


“That would be wonderful.  You are too kind to our family.”  


“Your family was very kind to us.  I wanted to talk to you before talking to Antony. If you don’t mind I will call him now and see if he would like to join us.”


Brian and Justin called Antony.  “Antony, how are you my friend.”


“I am doing well, congratulations that you are getting married. That is a good thing.”


“I just spoke to your father and he said you had a little disappointment recently. Your job fall through?”


“Yes, they had a fire and could no longer take on interns.”


Justin spoke up now.  “We were wondering, would you like to come live with us until our wedding?  We could use some extra help and you could take college classes online. Your mom and dad said it was OK.  Then after the wedding you can either go home with them or stay if you like.”


“You are serious?  You want me to come to the U.S.A.?


Now it was Brian, “Yes, we do.  You would be living in our guest house with my nephew.  John is helping Justin with his business but we have enough going on here we could use another assistant to help us out. We understand you need to talk to your parents and then get a student visa or if you can come as a visitor and then get the Visa.  Let me know if you want some help with that. My son’s mother is an attorney and she could get someone to help if you are unsure what steps to take.”


“I have done some looking into it already.  I do have my passport so I could leave soon with that.”


Justin again, “Whatever is comfortable for you and your parents. Just let us know when you are getting your plans finalized and we will let John know he is getting a roommate. I think you two will get along well.  He can show you around and you can show him what a real friend is like. He has had a rough time lately.”


Goodbyes were said and they hung up.  “That feels right to me.” Brian said.


Justin draped himself around Brian like he did so often especially when he was ready for play time.  


“Does this mean what I hope it means?”


“It does if you promise to lock down some wedding details by Monday.”


“Oh, I can promise locking down several things before that.  Lock the door, lock my lips, etc. etc. etc..”


“Remember I said it was your turn. Are you game?”


“You know I trust you,”


“Then come with me.”  Justin held out his hand and Brian took it. “On second thought, Go up to the bedroom and strip and lay on your back.  I will be up shortly.” Justin swatted Brian on the back side. “Get going. Be ready when I get up there or you will have a consequence.”


Brian went upstairs while Justin went to the play room.  He stopped by the refrigerator and got an ice bucket and some ice cream.  He raised upstairs. He set the items down in the hall and walked into the room.  Brian laid on the bed in all his glory. He was such a beautiful man. He never got tired of just looking at him.  Justin had something in his hand but he did not let Brian see what it was. Justin had a sleep mask in his hand and slipped it over Brian’s head.  Don’t touch it. Justin went back to the hall and picked up the tray with the items from downstairs. The first thing he did was put handcuffs on one of Brian’s wrists and then strung them through the headboard and then put the cuffs on the other wrist.  Brian allowed him to do it but hated being confined or controlled.


“What’s going on, Justin?”


“You will need to relax, Brian, or you won’t have any fun.  Justin straddled Brian above his waist. He had placed the tray near him.  Justin had picked up a piece of ice. He started at Brian’s forehead. He drug a piece of ice across it slowly.  He then traced the same line with his own hot tongue. He then did the same thing along the jawline. He skimmer Brian’s lips with the ice and then brushed his lips across Brian’s.  He took the ice to Brian’s wrist and drug it all the way to his armpit, and followed with his tongue.

“God, Justin,” He strained to touch him but couldn’t move. Justin had made his way to Brian’s sides.  He now took ice in both hands and started at the armpits and ever so slowly drug the hands downward stopping at times letting the skin chill.  He then pressed his hot tongue on those spots. “OOOHHHH, I need to touch you. I need to….”


“You will get what I give you!” Justin still had his clothes on and slid down Brian’s body a bit further.  Justin, fully clothed, was now sitting across Brian’s pelvis. He could feel his erection but was avoided moving too much yet.  He now took out the ice cream he had brought. He stuck his finger in the white cream and touched it to Brian’s lips. He dipped his finger between Brians lips. Brian tried hanging on to his finger with his tongue. He needed to touch Justin.  


“Justin, please I need you.”


Justin ignored him and spread a trail of ice cream around his nipples and then down his center to his belly button. Justin’s greedy tongue lapped around the nipples, spending time nibbling each one. And then that hot tongue went downward.   Justin now was squirming on top of Brian’s cock.


“Justin, PLEASE! I need to touch you!”


Justin slipped off his shirt and then removed the blindfold.  “Sorry, you just get to look while I do all the touching. Justin’s hands seemed to be everywhere.  He slid them down Brian’s sides. It was feather soft and Brian groaned. Justin’s tongue trailed below Brian’s pelvic bones and then slid even lower.  Justin took ice cream and dripped it on Brian’s cock. Hit tongue followed the drips that slid down the penis. Justin wanted to take the whole thing in his mouth but he restrained himself. He slid off the bed and dropped his pants.   He stood with one foot on each side of Brian’s chest. “Tell me what you want, Brian?”


“I want you.  I want all of you.”


Justin dripped ice cream on his own cock and then lowered it into Brian’s mouth. Brian did his best to get all of it off but at this angle that was difficult. Justin repositioned himself a bit so Brian could actually get most of it in his mouth,  He sucked on it like it was his very breath. Justin again slid down to Brian’s cock. He took an ice cube and ran it along the side of Brian’s cock.


“God, no, I need you,”


Justin now when to Brian’s feet.  He dripped ice cream between Brian’s toes and then began licking it off as he ran his thumbnails down the soul of each foot.  


Brian moaned with an unearthly grown.  He wanted to retract his feet but was afraid he would kick Justin.  


One last time Justin slid up Brian’s long, lean body and ended up laying on top of him.  He then reached up and undid the handcuffs. Before Justin could even get the handcuffs off Brian, Brian had flipped both he and Justin on the bed.  Before Justin had time to react, Brian had Justin’s legs over his shoulders and he was ready to push in. He grabbed lube that was always beside the bed and after putting on plenty of lube he started  pushing inward. Brian leaned over and kissed Justin’s lips. It was more than a kiss it was a possession. Brian possessed Justin’s mouth first and then plunged into his ass to possess him even more. Brian couldn’t get enough.  Not being able to touch him for that long was worse than any torture that could be done on him. He needed every bit of him he could get. Justin clamped down on Brian’s cocks sending him over the edge of sanity. Almost immediately he withdrew and took Justin in his mouth.   He sucked and licked until drawing Justin to join him on the other side.”


Laying together with bodies nearly fused Brian said, “I hated that.  I loved it but I really HATED that. I just wanted to touch you. I needed to touch you.  I just need you.”


“I guess you need to remember that.  Anytime you think about dumping me remember you can’t do life without me.  You need me, just like you need breath.” The dozed together as one.


It was late afternoon by the time Brian and Justin resurfaced.  There was a note on the refrigerator from John.


‘Justin,

I didn’t want to interrupt anything but  I would like some help on my clay project if you have a little bit of time.


John’


“I think that is a big step for him, asking for help.” Justin said.  “We haven’t talked dinner. Alice left steaks in the refrigerator for us.  Do you think you could start the grill pretty soon? I doubt I will be in the studio long. Maybe you could throw some potatoes in the oven. I know cooking isn’t your thing but I think you can handle that, can’t you.” The grin on Justin’s face had Brian growling at him.


“Just for that I am taking care of dinner tonight.”


“All of it? Like dessert,too.”


“Well, I was planning on you for dessert.”


“And you are planning on John having the same dessert?”


“I will come up with something!” Justin kissed him on the way out the door texting John as he walked.



As Justin walked up to the studio John was crossing the drive from the guest house.  “What’s up?”


“I am having trouble getting part of the sculpture right.  I thought maybe you would have some idea on how I could make it work better.”


Justin walked into the studio and found a very intricate bust on the work table.  It was not large, maybe 8 to 10 inches but the detail was there. Looking closely at it Justin could see the pain in the face that John had created.  The emotion said it all. “Wow, John, that is really good! I am very impressed. I don’t see any problem with it.”


“Actually I just don’t know what to do now.  I know it has to be fired but I don’t see a kiln. Do you have one?”


“I do.  It throws off so much heat I have it outside in what looks like a garden shed.  Let’s go check it out. I haven’t used it in a while so it might need to be cleaned out.” As they walked to the kiln room Justin started talking.  “I almost forgot to tell you, I hope you don’t mind but you are going to get a roommate. I should say housemate. There are 4 bedrooms in that house so you each will have your own space.  His name is Antony. He is from Milan, Italy. Brian and I met him on our vacation. He thought he had a job lined up for this fall but it fell through. He is coming and will take some online classes and just help out.  As we plan the wedding there is going to be more stuff to do around here. I think Brian is thinking about having him go to the office part of the time, too. I thought you might actually enjoy the company. I know it is nice to have your own space, especially when coming from your house but you should still have plenty privacy.  


“That should be Ok.”


“I was hoping for a little more excitement.”


“Sorry, I just am not always good around new people.”


“You two are perfect for each other.  He is friendly and outgoing. You know your way around the area.  Even if you don’t become best friends I think you will get along.”  Justin looked over at John’s uncertain face. “It will be just fine.” And he put his arms around John.  


John quickly had him in a tight grip.  If he wasn’t mistaken John was trying to rub against him without being noticeable.


“Uh, John, what are you doing?”


“Shit, I’m sorry. I’m sorry!”


“John, just tell me what you were doing.”


“I just wanted to know what it felt like. What it felt like to feel another guy’s…..”


“I got the picture.  Obviously, you are very curious. Can you see yourself with a guy?”


“I never had thought about it. It wasn’t worth the trouble it would have caused but after watching you and Uncle Brian…”

“WATCHING US!”


“No, no, not literally. I just mean the way you two react to each other I can tell my mom lied to me.  I just hope I can find someone like you…..I mean like you did.”


Justin wasn’t sure if that was a slip or he really didn’t get his words out.  “John, I love you like I love a family member. But I have to tell you, Brian tends to be possessive at times when it comes to me.  If he ever thought you would try something with me, he would lose it on you. He loves you too but I have been his partner for a very long time.  We belong to each other. We may still play around but it is always with the other one and with their permission. And we don’t lie to each other.” He smiled at John. “Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?  I am always game for a hug even a kiss. And seriously, if you wanted to know what it feels like to be up against a man like that I might even be game but Brian would have to be involved because I wouldn’t do that without his knowledge and approval.”


Now John had a look of almost fear.  “Yes, I will be telling him because, like I said, I don’t hide things from him but you didn’t do anything wrong.  You are just curious and I am here. I’m listening.


This time when John hugged him there was a whole different feel.  It was a feel of gratitude.


The kiln had gotten cleaned as they talked. “So you know what you are doing right?”  What temp are you putting it on and for how long?” The numbers John gave him were correct so he said goodbye and headed back to the house telling him to come up in about half an hour.


Justin had a dilemma.  Did he tell Brian what happened in the studio? He didn’t feel in anyway threatened and he actually believed John.  John’s curiosity was getting the better of him. Hell, it’s not like there was going to be any real ‘contact’. He remembered having those same questions before Brian taught him everything. But, would Brian see it that way?  By the time he got to the house he realized he had to tell him. Brian was out of the patio starting the grill when he walked up.


“Hey, Baby.” Justin walked up to Brian.


“Sunshine,” Brian pulled him in and since it was on his mind he thought about that feeling as they kissed. He moved his pelvis ever so slightly and felt the response he got from Brian. “Keep moving like that and we could have a problem with dinner being delayed.”


“Can we sit and talk for a couple minutes or do you have other food to get ready?”


“I have it all under control.  This looks serious.”


“I want you to listen to everything I am about to say before you react.” Brian nodded. “John is very curious about being with a man. And, well, he is just wondering how a lot of things feel.”


“If he grabbed you I will kill him!” Brian sat up very straight and stated very coldly.


“It was nothing like that. You promised to listen.” Brian sat back a bit. “I just gave him a bit of a hug and he brushed up against me but I felt it was deliberate so I called him on it. He is curious.  He is curious about all of it. If it hadn’t been for you I wonder what I would have done. Earlier today he asked me to describe sex, not like a dirty old man but like a little kid that just wants to know. We can give him some of our dvds so he can watch  what it is like.”


“Justin you are not considering having sex with him?”


Justin’s mouth dropped open, “NO! And I am not thinking of exposing myself to him.  But what I am going to suggest is totally your call. Whatever you say I will understand.”

“Right now I am thinking anything is a little creepy...Ok creepy isn’t the right word but uncomfortable I guess fits.”


“All I am proposing, and this could be a game for you, is that by the time dinner is over you have me very uncomfortable. Whether you have fondled me under the table or kissed me senseless, or anything else you choose to do that isn’t obvious to John. We can give him a few of our favorite movies to take back with him. Then when it is time for him to go I give him the normal hug I would always give him. He may be really turned off by it once he knows the feeling.  But if it has any effect on him he has the movies and a new experience.”


“I can’t decide if you are a genius or crazy or a little of both.  I do like the idea of tormenting you through dinner.”


“Brian, he knows I am not an option under any circumstances. I am just trying to give the poor guy an idea without making it obvious and without you scaring the crap out of him. Think about it. I will know by your actions or lack of them what you decide. And he will be up to eat in about 10 minutes so you could put the steaks on. ”


Justin followed Brian into the house, “Is there anything I can help with?”


Brian turned and pinned Justin to the counter.  Steaks in one hand he put the other hand behind Justin’s head and pushed his tongue between his lips. He pillaged his mouth until Justin was breathless.  “Game on.” is all he said as he walked out to the grill.


Justin hoped this didn’t backfire.


Brian threw the steaks on the grill.  John came walking up from the guest house.  “If you’d like a beer help yourself. I put a few in the fridge over there. I know you aren’t old enough but one is not going to kill you.”


Justin stepped out of the house. “Can I get something ready for dinner?”


“Come over here and I will give you instructions.  Brian made sure he was blocking John’s view of Justin when he grabbed Justin’s crotch.  Justin groaned as just that quick he had rubbed spots that drove him up a wall. Justin took a step back and a deep breath at the same time. “Yes, you could get out the salad I made and the potatoes in the oven.”


“What did you end up making for dessert?”


“You will see when we are done eating.”  Brian seasoned the steak one last time. He put them on a plate and carried them in with John following.  After setting the steaks down, Brian looked in the fridge. “Justin, can you come here and help me find the steak sauce?”


Justin walked over and before he knew it he was between Brian and the door. Brian ground his hips into Justin’s ass. Justin softly groaned. Brian leaned so his mouth was by Justin’s ear.  “It could be a very long night for you.”


Brian made sure Justin’s chair was next to him and very clothes.  He positioned Justin to his left so he could continue to eat and yet do whatever he wanted with Justin. Unless Brian was cutting his steak his left hand was in Justin’s crotch. Part of the time he actually had it inside his waistband and had his hand on his bare cock. Justin was having a hard time thinking straight anymore.  Brian would slow down just long enough for Justin to regain some composure.


At one point during the meal, John looked at Justin, “Do you feel ok, Justin.  You don’t look all that good.”


“Ya, I’m fine.” He said with a little tremble in his voice.  Hoping to get Brian away from the table for a bit Justin said, “ So what’s for dessert?”


Brian did stand up now and walked to the refrigerator.  He came back with a knife and a tube of chocolate chip cookie dough on a plate.  Brian peeled off the packaging and cut the dough into bite sized pieces. “Dessert is served.”


Justin looked at Brian and said, “Are you kidding? You call this a dessert.”


John leaned over and grabbed a chunk.  “I always wanted to do this.” John threw a piece of the dough in the air and caught it in his mouth.  


Brian’s hand slipped into Justin’s pants once more.  “Oh, God…” John gave Justin a strange look. “I love cookie dough too.” he said with a strangled voice.


All three of them ate cookie dough until they couldn’t eat any more.  They groaned simultaniasly. Two groaned from eating too much cookie dough, Justin groaned because he was so ready to cum it was killing him.  


Brian stood up and started clearing the the dishes giving Justin a couple minutes to regain his composure again.  Justin prayed John gave him a couple minutes before he stood to go.



“Thanks for a great dinner, Uncle Brian.  I…..I...really appreciate everything you have  done for me.” John walked over to Brian and gave him a hug. “I almost forgot,” Brian said, “I know you have a curiosity.  I understand that.” He handed him a couple movies that were laying there. “These might help solve some questions.”


Oh, shit, Justin thought he stood up as John walked over for a hug.  Justin wrapped his arms around him like he always did. Justin felt John stiffen in his arms.  It was obvious he got the experience he was curious about.



John headed back to the Guest house with a couple movies in hand. That was an odd dinner, very good but odd.  Brian and Justin had something going on but he never figured it out. But something had been going on because Justin was barely able to sit still and, Holy Shit, he was massive tonight when he gave him a hug. He would lay money, that he didn’t have, that those two were already screwing somewhere.


Justin watched John walk down the path and the second John turned the corner Justin had stepped out of his pants and then ripped Brian’s pants down, too.  Justin literally didn’t know what to do. Finally, he just pushed Brian down to his knees. He plunged into Brian’s mouth over and over until his whole body shook.  Brian swallowed everything Justin gave him. Now that Justin was calmer he was still ready for more.


Brian leaned Justin over the counter and in one move pushed slow in until he was tightly against Justin’s ass. He knew this was probably painful because he had no lube handy but soon the noises he was making told Brian he wasn’t hurting now.  Brian soon was emptying himself inside Justin. “Ooohhh,” Brian nearly collapsed on Justin.

“Brian, your turn.”  


Brian looked down and saw Justin still had an erection.  “Seriously?”


Justin pushed Brian against the cupboard and began working one finger in and then two, always remembering Brian wasn’t as comfortable at this as he is. Justin slowly worked his way into Brian and finally, Justin found total relief deep inside of his love.


Both men were totally wiped out when they managed to get to their room. They fell into bed and slept.  


Justin woke to the smell of coffee. He reached over and was surprised to feel Brian over there. “Brian, Brian, I think we have a burglar that likes coffee downstairs.”


Brian pulled Justin to him, “Well if coffee is already made you and I should have time to…” Brian pulled Justin in letting him know he was very willing to have another round.


“Really, after last night?” Brian just grinned at Justin. Justin offered his back to Brian who didn’t need to be offered a second time.  


With plenty of lube he entered Justin and Brian reached around one hand on Justin’s cock and the other one had slipped under Justin and was pulling Justin’s torso tightly against him. Justin’s ear ended up next to Brian’s mouth. “I love you, Sunshine.” and both pulsed and relaxed.  


They rolled out of bed and grabbed robes.  The smell of coffee was leading them downward. In the bathroom they found a pot of coffee and next to it the movies they had lent to John.  


They inhaled the aroma and the sipped it.  “John knows how to make a cup of coffee. This is amazing.” Brian said as he took another sip.  “So do we ask him about the movies? Or is that too embarrassing for him to talk about with his uncle?”  Brian crossed his fingers.


“If he doesn’t bring it up figure he doesn’t want to talk to you about it. I can handle that conversation.  Right now it is time for us to talk about our wedding. “


Justin and Brian spent the morning talking about the wedding.  They knew they were going to have blue and gold. Justin was having Daphne stand up for him and Brian was going to ask Michael. Justin suggested Ted.  Brian spent a lot more time with him now than Michael but there was always going to be a thing between those to and although Justin didn’t understand why Brian still hung on he knew the whole story.  


They found a beautiful art gallery  for the wedding. Emmett had already spoken for it.  They came up with a wedding list of friends and some family.  


“So, Brian, are you going to invite Claire?”  Justin asked.


“Brian started laughing, “Are you serious?  NO. Are you inviting your father?”


Justin was silent for a moment.


Brian looked at him, “Justin, you aren’t seriously thinking about inviting him, are you?”


The look on Justin’s face told Brian this wasn’t a joke.”Sunshine,” He took his hand. “Do you really want to put yourself through that?”


“I just keep hoping that sometime, sometime he will come around in his lifetime.”


“Come here.”  Brian opened his arms and Justin slid in. “This doesn’t have to be decided today. Just remember, I love you, and I will always love you.”


After finishing up the details they needed they dressed.  Brian went into the office to do a few things while Justin headed out to see the sculpture John had in the kiln.  Justin walked over to the guest house and knocked. John yelled, “Who is it?”


“It’s me, John.”


“Come in!”


Justin walked in. “Has anyone ever told you how amazing your coffee is? Brian and I would have had an orgasm drinking it if we hadn’t already had a couple this morning.”


“TMI, Justin, TMI.”


“So, just wondering if you watched the movies last night? You know if you have any questions I will answer them you.”


“I have a question,  What the hell was going on with you and Uncle Brian last night”

“I meant questions about the movies.”


“Were those real? I mean….”


“Just remember everything looks bigger on camera.  The two we shared are more realistic than most but they still were movies. But at least you have some idea on what goes on. Now the real reason I came down here was to look at your sculpture, not talk about porn.”


Justin swung his arm around John’s shoulder and they headed out to the studio.”









Chapter 6 by Simply written

Chapter 6


Monday morning came too soon for Justin and Brian.  As the lay in each other’s arms Justin pulled him closer.  “At least you’re not on the time clock.” He said this as he draped his leg over Brian’s hip and pulled him yet closer as Brian adjusting so his finger could slip into Justin.  As there lips fused, Brian added another finger, working for the final prize. As Brian started working in a third Justin shifted to his stomach putting his knees under him so his ass was in the air. Within a second, Brian was in place and entering him.  Justin and Brian got into a rhythm that was so familiar to them. As they neared bliss Brian draped his body over Justin and weaved his fingers with his.


“This isn’t going to change when we’re married, is it?” Brian whispered.


“As long as we are breathing, this isn’t going to change.”


With that they both spasmed and then collapsed.


After their shower, Justin pulled on jeans and a T-shirt and headed down to make coffee while Brian dressed for work.  As he walked into the kitchen Justin did a low, long whistle. He walked up with a travel mug in his hand. Putting the mug on the island he slipped his hands under the suit jacket and purred, “I want to take this off you and….”  as their lips met Justin heard the door behind him.


“Do you two never stop?” Alice’s voice chuckled.


John’s voice responded.  “Trust me, they don’t”


Justin turned in Brian’s arms and leaned against him. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s shoulders.  “Good Morning. Brian was just head….


John interrupted. “We don’t want to hear about Brian’s head.”  They all laughed.


Justin turned to face Brian again.  He kissed him and handed him his cup of coffee. Brian waved at the others and walked out the door.


John and Justin spent the day together, first having breakfast and then working in the studio. John was catching on quickly under Justin’s calm and kind instructions.  Near the end of the day, Justin needed to run to a nearby art supply store and John came along. “John, do you have your license?”


“Ya, I have had it a couple years but haven’t had much chance to drive.  Mom rarely let me use her car.”


“I am going to talk to Brian about getting you some wheels or at least getting you on our insurance.  I would have loved to keep working today but needed these supplies. If we can get you hooked up you could do this for me.”


“That would be great!”  


“I have a running account at this store and a couple others.  I will introduce you around in the next few days and then you will really save me lots of time.  You are kind of quiet today. Everything alright?”


“Ya, I guess it is just adjusting.  You guys have been so good to me. I don’t feel like someone is sitting on my chest all the time like I did at home.  I mean, I feel more at home here than I ever did growing up. And most of my friends would shit if they saw where I was living.  That house is bigger than where I grew up. And you let me come up to the main house. I think I will like having a roommate as long as we get along.”


“Considering you have been here less than a week you are doing really well.  And I am glad you feel at home here. I think you are kind of skirtting around something though.  By now you know you can ask me anything. Anytime you step over the line I’ll tell you.”


“Is dinner the other night stepping over the line? What were you two doing?”


“You know we have been together 10 years.  We have to do something to keep things exciting.  We both get bored easily. So, basically, he was torturing me in the best way all through dinner. Let’s just say his left hand got a work out.”


It took him a second to get his locations straight in his head and then his eyes got huge. “You mean…..”  Justin nodded. “Well that explains a lot.” He had a goofy grin on his face. “I didn’t know someone could have that hard of a boner and still be walking around. “  After he said it he looked at Justin like he may have gone over the line.


“Let’s just say I wasn’t comfortable and I was very glad you didn’t return to the house for something.”  Justin laughed at himself.


“Games are fun, John, when both of you agree and when you don’t do anything dangerous.” Justin could see John really thinking hard about something.  “You still have questions?”


“Not really a question. I just don’t think I will know until, well…...try it.”


“There is nothing wrong with experimenting if that is what you think you want. Let’s give it a little time.  If you still think you are drawn toward men your uncle and I may still have some connections that you could have an ‘evening out. It doesn’t mean you have to DO something.”


“Since it is obvious you felt what was going on with me the other night, did that feel weird.  Did it feel good? Sorry I feel weird asking you this because it is about me but I am trying to generalize it.  Would you like to feel that again with someone you are interested in?”


John almost said, ‘I’m interested in you.’ but he knew that would be suicide for himself.  Maybe he would take him up on the offer later. He then had a thought. “So, this Antony guy, is he…?”


“Oh, John, I am not sure and that could be a bit tricky.  I honestly think Antony is very free with his love and who he loves.  We didn’t ever go into detail but he hinted that he had experimented with both. You two will have to agree on anything that is going on. But you might want to meet him first and see if you are attracted to him before you start planning on sex.”  Of course Justin remembered at that age it didn’t take much to want to try anything.


Justin made sure he introduced John around to the shops he made purchases at.  He was sure he could get something set up so he didn’t have to make all these runs.  There were still things he would want to pick out but John could help with a lot of it.


The day went quickly and by the time they got back to the house Justin realized he hadn’t heard from Brian all day.  He thought maybe he would be at the house but he wasn’t there. He tried calling Brian’s cell and he didn’t pick up. He then tried his private line at the office and still no answer.  Ted didn’t answer his line so he finally tried Cynthia.


“Hi, Justin!  I haven’t seen you since the party.  How are the wedding plans going?”


“I meet with Emmett tomorrow to try to get some things locked down.  Brian didn’t tell you we planned this weekend?” Justin and Cynthia laughed at that. “Speaking of Brian, do you know where he is?  I have tried every number I can think of?”


“Did you try Michael?”


“Why would I try Michael? I take it they were at the office together at some point today?”


“Michael dropped by about 3:00 and the next thing I knew Brian was leaving with him.  He didn’t have any appointments so it was no big deal. I haven’t seen him since.”


“Did they say anything about where they were going?”


“No, but I think I heard Ted say something about Woody’s.”


Now he had an idea where he was and who he was with.  It had been a long time since Brian didn’t call….In fact, the last time it happened was with Michael when Ben was out of town. He called Brian’s cell again and left a message. “Brian, let me know where you are and when you will be home.” He paused. “Love you.”


Alice had left while he and John had been in town.  He looked to see if there was a note about dinner. He could make something but if she had left something all the better. It was still a little early and he really wanted to hear from Brian before starting anything.  There was a note. She had made a pot of chili and made sure there were tortilla chips and all the toppings that went so well with chili. At least that would be easy.


6:00 pm came and went without a word.  John and Justin ate around 7:00 and as John cleaned up Justin called Woody’s.  The bartender confirmed that Brian, Michael, and Ted had been in mid afternoon. Ted had left at 5:00, Justin thought to himself, he went home to Blake. He said Brian had called a cab for him and Michael around 6:30.  Justin thanked him and hung up. He tried Michael and Ben’s number and things became much clearer to him. It said, “You have reached Michael and Ben. If you are looking for Ben he is on sabbatical, call his cell. If you have a message for Michael leave it now.”


As John walked into the family room Justin was throwing a pillow across the room. “Everything OK with Uncle Brian?”

“That’s a good question?  I am guessing by this point he is either too drunk or too high to remember I exist!”  


John realized this was a side of Justin he hadn’t seen before.  It was a side of his uncle he had lots of memories of.


When 9:00 rolled around and there was no word Justin called Lindsey.




Around 2:00 pm Michael popped into Kinnetiks.  “Hi Cynthia, is the boss in or free?”


“Sure is, go on back.”


She buzzed Brian’s private line.  “Kinney.”


“Who else would it be?” Cynthia laughed.  “Michael is on his way back.”


Brian met Michael near the door. “Mikey,” and hugged his old friend.


“Hey, Brian, I’m off for the day.  Ben is in Vancouver for 4 months. I’m bored.  What do you say we act like we are 10 years younger.”


“Why do I think this is a bad idea? Hell, let’s go!”  


They got to Woody’s around 2:30 and Brian started a tab.  About 5:00 Ted joined them and had a club soda. The old friends hadn’t done this for a long time.   Around 6:00 Ted stood to leave. “Hey, Brian, you called Justin, didn’t you?”


Brian was feeling no pain by now. Jim Beam was always his friend. Ted was ready to head home to Blake.  “Brian, did you call Justin?” Brian took out his phone and started pushing number 1


“Better take care of your wife,” Michael laughed.  “Whoever would think, Brian Kinney has a wife.”


Brian looked at his phone and then looked at  the bartender and ordered them another round. After they downed them Brian looked at Michael.  “Should we go to the loft? We can grab a pizza or something. I bet if I look I can find a joint somewhere in that place.”


“Let’s go!” Michael said and they got in a waiting cab.


They grabbed a pizza and a bucket of chicken on the way.  Brian overpaid the cabbi and they went up to the top floor. Brian fumbled for the keys and managed to open the door and got the security code in just before it went off.


By 8:00 they were in the middle of the loft floor.  There was a bottle of Jim Beam between them and pizza and chicken in their reach.  Brian had looked around in his favorite spots and not only found a couple joints but he also found some of his special mix. Michael and Brian had been transported back 10 years.  They talked about high school and the Babylon days.



Lindsey was surprised to see Justin’s name on her phone at this time of night.  “Hey, Justin, what did I do to deserve a call from my favorite artist. It’s too late for you to call for Gus.”


“I have a big favor, Linds.”


Lindsey now heard Justin’s voice was not steady. “What is it, Justin? Is something wrong?”


“Yes, well, no….I don’t know.  Brian didn’t come home. He didn’t call me or text me.  I tracked him to Woody’s with Michael but he hasn’t responded to any calls or texts.  Lindsey, my guess is they are at the loft. And I am guessing he is fine. And if he is fine I am so FUCKING mad at him but I need to know he is fine to get mad. Do you still have a key to the loft?”


“I’m on my way.  What do you want me to do?”


“Nothing.   I mean if you talk to him, fine but if you know he is OK and passed out on the floor that is fine too.”


“I’ll call you soon.”  And Lindsey was off.


John walked up to Justin and put his hand on his shoulder.  Justin turned into his very willing arms. “He’s ok, I’m sure.  Mom told me Brian was like this. Now he’s showing what he is like.”


“No, John, this is what Brian used to be like.  He hasn’t done anything like this in years. And that’s what worries me.  Maybe something is really wrong.”


“Or maybe he is just fucking around.”


Justin nearly struck John. That hadn’t crossed his mind until now.  Justin walked away from John.


John realized he went to far.  “Justin, I am sorry. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.” John walked toward Justin, who was staring out the window.   He put his hands on Justin’s shoulders, I’m sorry. I should never have said that.” John stepped away but didn’t want to leave until he knew what had happened to Brian.


Justin did understand why John would say something like that but right now he didn’t have it in him to be understanding. He was too scared right now to be understanding.



Lindsey drove to the loft.  She could see lights on up there.  Letting herself into the building she went upstairs. She unlocked the door to the loft and felt like she was in a time warp.  There in the center of the floor was Brian and Michael, surrounded by food cartons and the smell of weed in the air. She walked over and made sure they were both Ok. and she walked out.


Once she was back on the street she took out her phone and called Justin back.  How was she going to tell him? She hated breaking his heart.


“Lindsey!”


“Justin, he is fine.  Well, sort of. He and Michael are passed out drunk or high actually both in the loft.”


“Thanks, Lindsey.” and he hung up. Justin grabbed the first thing he could reach and flung the antique vase into the fireplace. “BASTARD!”  He grabbed a dish next that went across the room. After throwing a couple more things there were glass shards everywhere. Justin’s whole body was trembling as he went over and started  trying to clean up the mess. “Ouch, DAMN!” Justin dropped to his knees where he was and cried. John took a step closer and saw blood oozing from Justin’s hand.


“Justin, let’s get you out of this mess before you get hurt worse”.  He helped him up and walked him into the kitchen. After sitting him on a stool he got a clean cloth and wet it.  John brought the cloth to Justin. “Let me see it.” John put his hand out and Justin laid his in it. He wiped away the blood and looked closely. “Justin do you have a first aid kit somewhere?”  Justin just pointed to the pantry. Justin was going to rub the cut. “No, Justin, there are a couple small slivers of glass. He removed them and wiped the hand well. He then used some antiseptic  on it. Justin jumped at this. For the first time John notice a puddle of blood on the floor. “Justin, you are really bleeding.”


Justin looked down, “Shit.”  He stood to pull his pants down.  


“Be careful.  Don’t make it worse.”  


Justin pulled his pants down, leaving him in his briefs.  


“Just dig it out!.”


“But Justin, what if there is real damage….”


“Let me do it then.” Justin reached for the tweezer.  


“OK, let me look at it.   Maybe I should take you to the ER.  It might take a stitch or two and it is going to hurt like hell..


“Just take care of it. Brian has taught me that pain can take away the hurt.”


John dropped to his knees with the tweezer.  He couldn’t help but notice how close Justin’s briefs were and what was on the other side of that thin materiel.  He got up and poured a large glass of whiskey He handed it to Justin. “Drink it. All of it.”


Justin felt the burn and then after a minute or two he felt the buzz.  John could see the glaze go over Justin’s face and then he dropped down to his knees.  John took the tweezers and literally holding the wound open with one hand he pulled out the piece of glass with the tweezers.  After looking carefully he didn’t see another piece in there. John put alcohol on some cotton and cleaned the wound the best he could. John could see the pain on Justin’s face. He wasn’t sure how much was physical and how much was mental.  He put pressure on the cut trying to get the blood to stop. As he pressed he found his eyes wandering to Justin’s nearly naked crotch. John fought the urge to reach out and touch it.


“I think it is time for you to go to bed..” Justin stood but was wobbly  “Let me help you.” Together they walked up the steps and got to the bedroom.  John noticed a decanter of whiskey so poured Justin another one. Justin drank it in one swig.  John took off Justin’s shirt and laid him down, pulling the blankets up to Justin’s chest. Justin reached out and put his hand behind John’s head. He began pulling it toward his own. God, John wanted to kiss him but he was drunk and it was wrong. John pulled away.  Justin was never going to be his and he knew that now. Justin murmured something. John kissed Justin’s forehead and walked out of the room.


After cleaning up all the glass and putting the first aid kit back he picked up Justin’s pants.  He brought them up to his nose and he breathed in hoping to get some scent of him. He then brought the jeans to the laundry.  It was nearly 1:00 when he arrived back at his house. God he was horny and needed some relief. He went about relieving himself.  



John walked up to the house about 7:30.  Alice was just pulling up. He thought he should be there to ‘warn’ her. “Morning, Alice.”


“Good Morning, John.  You are up here early.”


“I thought I should be here to talk to you before you went in.”


“What is going on?”


“Brian didn’t come home last night. He didn’t call or text all day. Justin finally had Gus’ mom check on him.  He was at the apartment in town feeling no pain, if you know what I mean.”


“And Justin?


“He kind of went crazy.  He smashed a bunch of stuff and then he cut himself.  I patched him up and got him in bed.”


“In bed alone, I HOPE.”


John looked shocked. “Is that obvious?”


“Yes, but it is also obvious.you are trying to follow the rules so….he went to bed alone?”


“Yes he did.”  


Alice made breakfast for John.  He ate it and then took a second cup of coffee out to the studio to see if he could figure out what to do next.  Alice would take care of Justin.



Brian groaned and he reached for Justin but then realized he was in the loft.  Michael lay about four feet away snoring loudly. Brian started getting up but groaned.  God, his head hurt, actually his whole body hurt. What had he done? He looked at the clock.  Shit it was almost 8:00. What time was the meeting today. 10:00. He called and left a message for Cynthia to move the meeting to 1:00 or any time later than 10:00. He crawled to the couch and climbed onto it. “Kill me now” he thought.  Just then he heard the door open. His vision wasn’t perfectly clear but it looked like Lindsey walking in.


Lindsey carried in 4 large cups of coffee and a bag of something.   She walked over to Brian and handed him a cup. She hadn’t said a word. Michael still snored.  Lindsey sat on the opposite end of the couch with her own cup of coffee. Very quietly she said, “What the hell were you thinking?”


“How did you know I was here?”


“Oh, I was here last night. Of course you and your high school buddy didn’t know that because you were already passed out. Yes, I made sure you were breathing and then I left and called your fiance,” Her voice was growing louder now. “And told him you were alive!”


Michael groaned on the floor and sat up. Lindsey brought him a cup of coffee.  She handed it to him and said, “Don’t say a word.” It was more a threat then a statement.


“I really don’t know what to say.  Some fun with him,” She pointed to Michael, “Is more important than the love of you life.  The man you have spent years of your life with. The man you LOVE. A night of booze and drugs was worth putting him through hell. Did you even think about calling him? Nothing to say for yourself?”


Michael stood up.  “I have to go. I have a shipment coming to the store.”  


Lindsey looked at Michael. “You hold at least 50% of the blame here. Stay away from him if you value your life, or better yet, if you want to see your daughter any time soon!”


“Lindsey, you can’t do….”


“Try me, Michael, just try me!”


Michael left without a word.


Lindsey’s attention went back to Brian.  His full attention was on the cup of coffee which was now empty.  Lindsey handed him the last cup and the bag she had carried in. Inside was an egg sandwich from the deli.  “That should help soak up some of the alcohol.”


Just then Brian’s phone beeped.  He picked it up. A message from Cynthia just said 11:00.

“Shit.”


“Good news, I take it?”


“I have to be at a meeting in two hours.”


“Well, if I were you I would send a flower shop full of flowers and then call and leave him the most heartfelt  message you can muster because he will not answer your call. And then as soon as you can get away from work you should crawl all the way up that stunning driveway you own and beg his forgiveness. I love you and I love Michael but when you get together you think you are 18 again.  You are both fathers. You both have partners. Grow UP!” And with that she was gone.



Brian got into the shower. As he stood under the water tears flowed.  Would it have been so hard to just call Justin. He wouldn’t have been happy but he would have said go ahead.  He could picture Justin growing more and more worried. Why did he do such stupid stuff?’’


As soon as he got out of the shower he called three flower shops and bought every tulip and all the lily of the valley they had to be delivered to the house.  He then got dressed and left for the office, arriving 30 minutes before the meeting.


Once he had everything he needed for the meeting he called Justin’s phone.


My sweet Sunshine, I am so sorry.  I was so wrong not to call you and let you know where I was.  I am so sorry. I will do anything to make it right. I should never have let you worry.  Sunshine, please forgive me. I will be home by 2:00pm and I will do anything you ask. Just forgive me.  I can’t do life without you. Please, Baby…...Brian’s voice broke….. I love you so much, Sunshine.”


Brian was a bit distracted during the meeting but he pulled himself together enough to finish the sale. When it was finished he went back to his office and  checked his phone praying there would be a message, a text, anything from Sunshine. Would he even want him at the house?



Justin woke late and came downstairs, hoping he might miss Alice.  As he came to the kitchen he could hear Alice humming as she did some of her work.  Justin took a deep breath. “Good Morning, Alice. Sorry for the mess in the living room.  I will clean it up.”:


Alice looked at him confused.”What are you talking about, Justin?  There is no mess.”


Justin walked in there and found nothing out of order except the missing items he smashed. He started walking back to the kitchen when he heard  a vehicle. He looked out the door and saw a flower van, no two flower van’s pull up. After multiple trips in and out the living room and kitchen had multiple bouquets.  The smell of lily of the valley was everywhere.


After all the flowers had been delivered, Justin sat down with a cup of coffee. Alice sat down next to him.  “Do you want to talk about it?”


“Not really.  Not much to say.  Brian didn‘t come home.  He didn’t call. I had him tracked down so I knew he was alright.  He could have a night out but he didn’t tell me where he was. He didn’t think about me. I was so worried.  He never goes without texting or calling. I’m not really sure how I even got to bed, although I vaguely remember John.”  He looked at his hands. There were a few little nicks and he saw the bandaid on his leg when he woke. It hurt a bit but he looked at it and it was already closing up.


“Have you seen John today?  I might have scared him a bit last night.”


“I think John is just fine.  Toucher than you think. So what are you going to do about Brian?  You already said it. It wasn’t what he did, it was what he didn’t do.  Don’t make the punishment worse than the crime.”


The doorbell rang and the third flower shop delivery arrived.  Oh, Brian. Everyone else would have ordered roses but the simplicity of the tulip and the heavenly smell of the lily of the valley were amazing.  And he missed him SO much! He looked at his phone for the first time today.

He listened to the message Brian had left early.  


My sweet Sunshine, I am so sorry.  I was so wrong not to call .... I will do anything to make it right…….should never have let you worry.  ……... forgive me…..will be home by 2:00pm and I will do anything you ask…….. I can’t do life without you. Please, Baby…...  I love you so much, Sunshine.


Brian may not have blamed Michael but Justin did. He needed to go see John and then he needed to come up with someway for Brian to apologize.


Justin went to the studio and found John at the desk working. John looked up.  “How are you this morning?

“I am much better.  Than last night. Part of that is thanks to you.”


“How is your leg?”


“It is already healing. Thanks for helping with that. I seem to remember you in my bedroom last night.”


“I just helped you get in bed.”


Justin turned his back to John. “Did I do anything I shouldn’t have? I have a couple images but I was pretty strung out by then.”


“Justin, nothing happened, nothing will happen. We will be related through marriage in a few months. I learned something about myself last night.  I can do the right thing and feel good about it the next day.”


Justin was a bit confused but John seemed to have a new self confidence today. “What do you say we so get some lunch.  And I have a favor, can you take your dinner along with you when you leave after lunch and just stay out of the house from 2:00 on today?”


“So what is his punishment?” John smiled.


“I am not sure yet.  But he’s already turned our house into a flower shop.  John, what he did wasn’t that bad. He just hung out with a buddy.  His mistake was not calling me and letting me know.” They walked into the kitchen. “A very wise woman told me not to make the punishment worse than the crime.”  He kissed Alice as he walked passed her. And just for being so wise, you are leaving at 1:30 today. I made an appointment for 2:00 at that place you like to go for a massage and a pedicure.


After eating lunch, John first raided Brian’s porn library and then the refrigerator.  He had enough food to last him a couple of days. He would make his breakfast in the morning and at some point Justin would meet him in the studio before noon.  


Alice had dinner in the refrigerator and there was plenty of other food in there.  Justin realized it may sound funny but he just wanted to take a nap. He grabbed a couple of the vases of flowers and headed to their room.


He set the flowers on either side of the bed and he laid down for a short nap.


It was nearly 2:00 Brian pulled his car into the garage and entered the house. Justin had no reason to forgive him.  It was cruel not to let him know what was going on. He should have known Michael was going to be trouble. Why does he always fall for it with Mikey?


He was barely in the house when the smell of Lilies of the Valley hit him.  It did smell amazing. Where was Justin? What if he just left? Would he have left?  His life was over if Justin left him. He would still breath but he wouldn’t live. He roamed room to room.  Nothing gave him a clue of where Justin would be. Would he be at the studio? He finally went upstairs to change into something other than a suit.


Brian walked into their room and there  was his beautiful boy. Just like Goldilocks.  His heart broke knowing what he had put him through.   He dropped to his knees near Justin’s head. He smoothed Justin’s hair back from his face. This man held his heart.  He traced Justin’s lips with his finger over and over. All he wanted to do was take those lips, that body but he had no right.


Leaving his finger on Justin’s lips he dropped his head onto his own arm. As tears escaped Brian’s eyes a thumb wiped one away  and then he felt a hand on his chin.


“Brian, are you going to make me wait another day for a kiss? It’s been far too long already.”


Brian lifted his chest off the bed.”Justin I….”


“If you want talk all afternoon, please do it somewhere else.  If you want to love me, let’s get rid of these clothes and love each other.


Brian took Justin in his arms and reverently   kissed those sweet lips. The taste of his mouth was all he needed. He pulled him closer but the clothes was too much  of a barrier. He stood and dropped his jacket and then his shirt in the chair. He then reached for Justin and pulled off his shirt. Brian sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Justin to him. He reclaimed Justin’s mouth and was soon working to get Justin’s pants off.  He didn’t want to break contact but it was so much faster if he did. He offered a hand to Justin and he stood. They loosened each others’ pants and as the pants dropped to the floor they dropped on the bed in a tanglement of arms and legs. Brian slid his hand down Justin’s arm, across his chest and abdomen. His lips trailed down the center of Justin’s body and as it dipped below Justin’s navel he kept going and soon his tongue was wrapped around Justin’s cock.


“I don’t deserve you.”


“Won’t you shut up and suck me off.” Justin watched as Brian’s head encased his entire cock.  Brian’s hands ran down Justin’s leg and his fingers skimmed the bandage. He started removing his mouth but Justin grabbed Brian’s head. “If you remove that mouth right now I may have to kill you.” Justin took a deep breath.  “Please, I need to come now.” And just like that Brian did something and Justin spasmed.” Oh, God,” Justin shuttered.


Justin reached down and pulled Brian back up to eye level.  “Baby, don’t ever do that again! My heart can’t take it. I didn’t know where you were.  If you would have just told me. I might have given you shit but I don’t make your decisions but you have to share them with me.


“I am SO sorry.  I never meant, Michael stopped by and we went to Woody’s…”


“I don’t care what you did.  I just needed to know you were OK. Now, if you want to talk the afternoon away we could watch a movie but I think I can find something much more entertaining”. Justin flipped Brian to his back and straddled him.    


Brian started getting uncomfortable because Justin was just staring at him.


“Um, Sunshine, What are you looking at?”


“You, I just need to see you.”


Brian put his hands on Justin’s lower legs and again encountered the bandage.  “So are you going to tell me what happened to your leg.”


“Last night when Lindsey finally called me that you were OK, I had a little tantrum.  I am afraid I broke several things in the living room. When I knelt down to start cleaning it up I ended up putting my leg down on a shard.  John cleaned it up. He was really good in a crisis. Guess his whole life has been a crisis. He helped me get the glass out of my hands and then…”


“Your hands? Are your hands ok?” He gently took both of Justin’s hands.  He lowered his lips to the palms where he could see the little scratches.


“Baby, they are totally my fault.”


“No, if I had called, you would have grumbled a little but you don’t stop me from seeing Mikey. I sometimes wonder why.  We do tend to get in trouble when we are together.”


“Ben and I decided long ago trying to stop you just isn’t the answer so we just try to make it a foursome most of the time.”


As Justin was talking he had begun to rub Brian’s chest.  He began to focus on his nipples pinching lightly, twisting a bit, and then after what seemed like a lifetime to Brian,   Justin lowered his mouth and suckled one and then the other. From his position straddling Brian, he could feel the effect he was having on him. He began shifting his ass back and forth rubbing against his straining cock.


“Sunshine,” he paused to take a steadying breath.  “You are in charge. I won’t make any decision without you. What do you want right now?”


Justin linked his arms around Brian’s neck and then rolled taking Brian with him. “You know what to do. Just love me.”


Brian lowered his mouth and with tenderness Justin felt in his soul Brian caressed Justin’s mouth. Brian landed feather light kisses on his face and then slid down to position himself.  Justin’s legs were draped over his shoulders as, after using lube he slid in slowly. He began moving at a restrained speed. Each thrust was deliberate to have every millimeter felt by both of them. In and out at a pace that soon was driving Justin crazy.  Justin clawed at the sheets trying to restrain himself. Brian lowered his head and the minute their lips touched Justin cupped his head and crushed their mouths together.

That was all it took.  Brian began to thrust harder and faster with long, sure strokes.  He looked into Justin’s eyes. Those gorgeous, caring, blue eyes he disappointed them again.  He couldn’t handle doing that again. “I love you, Justin Taylor!” With bruising power he claimed those lips once more as they both cried out in release.     


They lay together silently for a long time. They just needed to be together. Finally, Justin moved.  “I don’t want to lose your heat but I need to piss.” As Justin moved they both noticed how chilly the house was.  “Brian, can you turn the furnace up? I’m freezing my….well, I don’t think you want it to fall off.”


Brian adjusted the thermometer and grabbed their robes.  He slipped his arms in his and bundled Justin into his. “I hate covering up that beautiful body. Such a waste but then again I don’t want to share that beautiful body with John, at dinner.”


“There will be no John at dinner.  No one is expected back at this house until noon tomorrow.  You aren’t done apologizing yet. Trust me.”


“My pleasure!  Are you as hungry as I am? Do you think Alice left us something?”


“It’s Alice.  Of course she did. By the way, you are going to get a bill for a massage and pedicure.” Brian looked at him quizzically.  “Alice put his all into perspective for me. She reminded me that I wasn’t made about what you did but what you didn’t do and  that the punishment should fit the ‘crime’. Your crime was you didn’t contact me not that you were with Michael. You are an adult.  Your only crime was lack of consideration. Lindsey texted she stopped by the loft this morning. I have a feeling she ‘punished’ you quite a bit.”


“I deserved a lot more.”


“OOOOh I might be able to come up with something.”  Justin laughed. “Let’s go eat!”


Justin found a pan in the refrigerator and following the instructions put it in the oven.  Well, looks like we have 45 minutes. “Looks like Alice has a plate of appetizers to tide us over. That woman needs a raise.”    Justin popped some cheese and meat cubes in his mouth. Brian seemed to be more interested in nibbling on Justin than the food. Soon the food was forgotten and Justin was perched on the edge of the counter and Brian had his hands between his legs.


“Brian, there is no time for that.  We only have a few minutes before dinner is ready and I don’t want to be so damn uncomfortable I can’t enjoy it.”


Brian chuckled and slipped between Justin’s legs. He took that face between his hands and rubbed his thumb over those bruised lips that begged to be kissed again.  He gently brought his mouth to Justin and the lips opened so willingly, so invitingly.


All of the sudden, Justin clung to Brian and Brian was sure he felt a tear on his neck.  “Sunshine, Justin, are you alright?”


“I was so scared. You always call or text.” He pulled him in even closer.


“I am so sorry.  I don’t know what else to say. I know I can’t make it up to you.”


Justin pulled back a bit and smiled.  “I think you are going to make it up to me after dinner.”


“And how am I going to do that?”


“That is up to you…..but it better be good!”


Just as Justin said that the timer went off. He kissed Brian’s nose and jumped off the counter.


They sat at the counter and Justin dished up the hot dish that Alice had made them.  Justin chatted about John and the studio but Brian was remarkably quiet.


“Baby, is there something wrong?”


“You don’t know what you have done, do you?”


“Done?  What do you mean?”


“You said I had to make it up to you after dinner.”


“Justin, every time with you is special so I am trying to figure out what I, what we can do.”


“Brian, you are right!  Everytime is special.” Justin got off the stool and stood in front of Brian. “So, don’t stress over it.I was kidding.” He slid his hands inside Brian’s robes and went around his waist and crept up his back drawing him forward on the stool.


Brian’s hands, too, slid into Justin’s robe, up his chest and over the shoulders taking the robe with it.  The robe dropped to the floor. Brian slid his hands down Justin’s back and over his well rounded ass. “Justin, is there one thing you have always wanted me to do? What is your fantasy? Even if you think it’s silly or childish.”


“Sure like this is something I think about every day.”  


“There has to be something.  Maybe something you hoped would happen right after we met.”


“Brian, I have everything I ever wished for.  I have a house full of flowers. I have heard you  say ‘I love you’ hundreds, no thousands of times. We are planning our wedding.  The first night I never thought I would fuck you. I didn’t think you would ever allow me to be on top and as time went on I have done that once in a while.  Even if you don’t really like it you know once in a while I have a whim.” He leaned his naked body against Brian and shivered a bit so Brian pulled his robe around him.  “You do know how much I love you inside of me. I am not saying we should switch rolls all the time because I LOVE when you are in me. In fact,” Justin turned in Brian’s arms and rubbed his ass against Brian’s erection.


“Oh, that is the hottest ass I have ever seen, or felt, or had!” He buried his face in the crook of Justin’s neck and began kissing and nibbling and licking, “Let’s go upstairs.” Justin grabbed his robe and Brian had to slap that perfect ass.


When they were in their room, Brian stepped into the bathroom and started the bath.  He added some bath salts and got the temp just right..


Justin wandered in and saw Brian’s naked body bending over the tub.  He instantly was aroused. That body would always turn him on. He did a low whistle as he walked up behind him.  It was his turn to smack his ass and he reached around to gently massage his penis.


“Oh,god!” He took a deep breath. “Ready for a soak?” He stepped in and then offered Justin his hand. “Front or back?” Justin sat and leaned against the back of the huge tub. Brian sat down in front of Justin and Justin’s arms closed around him pulling him tightly against his chest.


After sitting there for what seemed to be a long time. “I wish we could just stay like this forever. I just sometimes don’t want the to allow the world in. It’s so much easier when it is just the two of us.”


“I’m sorry, Sunshine, I know that’s my fault.”


“Maybe some but my life can be crazy, too.”


As he talked, Justin explored Brian’s beautiful body.  His chest, his abs, his dick. He had never seen a more perfect one and he had seen more than his share.


“Sunshine, do I ever make you feel less important than me? I mean I am so used to being in charge, do I do that to you?”


“No, well, if you do I know I still have a choice.”


“Justin,” He took hold of Justin’s roaming hands. “I don’t ever what you to feel second rate. What you were saying downstairs...I know I am more comfortable on top but if you ever…..If you told me you would only be top I would be your bottom the rest of my life.  I need you in my life and if that means you need to be in me everytime, I wouldn’t go anywhere.

Brian stood up and stepped out of the tub.  He reached for Justin’s hand. Justin joined him on the floor.  They began drying each other, lingering on those parts that stimulated them which was basically everywhere.  Brian noticed Justin’s bandaid had come off and as he was patting Justin’s leg dry he was very careful not to rub it.  He dropped to his knees and slowing raising Justin’s leg he kissed the wound. After it was well dried he rebandaged it.  Brian turned so Justin could dry his back. He started at his shoulders and dried his back. He then dried his cheeks. He ran the towel between those cheeks.  Justin then dropped the towel and ran his fingers down the crack. As he found the little bud Brian pushed against the finger.


“Brian, you don’t have to.  I always love having you in me.”


“Not tonight. Well, it is up to you but I would love to have you in me.”


Justin took Brian’s hand and led him to the bed. He positioned Brian on his side and shifted his top leg so it was slightly bent giving him better access. First, he ran his tongue down the exposed area. He pressed his tongue in and out, moving in circles. He heard a slight moan from Brian.  Then he slowly pressed inward and his finger slid in easily. He had grabbed the lube on his way and put a little on his fingers.He slid a second finger in. He slowly rubbed against the inner sides of his asshole. As Justin did so he grazed Brian’s prostate.


“What are you doing to me? God, I need you in me.”


“Not yet!  Not until you realize how much you do for me every time we make love.”  He slid a third finger in, moving them in and out, continuing to massage his prostate.  


“Justin, please, I need you now.”


Putting on plenty of lube Justin thrust firmly and steadily into Brian. Holding his chest to Brian’s back, Justin said near to his ear, “Don’t ever pull that shit again. I won’t take it often.”


“I….love….you….Sunshine.  I promise to never leave you in the dark again. God, I love you!”  


With that he let out a moan has he lost control.  Justin held him close hearing his heart race as he pressed his ear on Brian’s back. He thrust three more times and then Justin joined Brian in the afterglow of their love.


Near midnight they made love once more.  Brian was gentle and slow, touching Justin’s body and his soul.


The morning alarm went off and Brian shut it off. He reached for Justin and he felt his warmth before he actually touched him. He scooted to the other side and pulled that naked body against him under the blankets. “This is the way I want to wake up every morning,” Brian said.  Yesterday even though I felt like shit my first instinct was that I would feel better if I had you in my arms but you weren’t there and it was all my fault.”


“What time do you need to be into work today?”


He grabbed his phone and looked at his calendar.  Cynthia had cleared the calendar until noon when he had a lunch meeting. “We have plenty of time for whatever you might be interested in.” Brian leered at Justin. “I need to leave between 10 and 10:30.”


Justin curled up next to Brian.  “How about a long shower, a VERY long shower and then breakfast?”


Brian reached down and tweaked Justin’s ass.  “Are you coming?”


At 10:15 a very content  Brian and Justin were at the front door.  “Sunshine, I will text you mid afternoon and let you know what time I will be home.” He pulled him into his arms. “Thank you.  Thank you for giving me a second chance. I love you.”


“I think we are up to fifth or sixth chance  but I am not keeping track because we can’t do this life without each other.”



The rest of the week flew by.  Justin talked to Emmett and agreed to meet next week.  Emmett had enough to get started now that they had a venue reserved, a photographer lined up, and a florist. Justin and John had finally gotten caught up with the backlog and John was now helping with emails and checking out galleries that wanted Justin’s work. Justin gave him a list of requirements so he could weed out those that aren’t a fit and then Justin will be able to do some final decisions.    He wasn’t planning a tour but had to get a couple in before the wedding drew close.


Brian had gotten a couple calls from Michael but he put him off.  He had also looked around and found an older low mile car for John.  His nephew was starting to grow on him. He could relate to John having gone through much of it himself.  He was glad he could help him out and it appeared to be going well.


He had also talked to Antony.  He would be arriving in a couple weeks.  He liked that boy. He hoped John and Antony got along.  And if they did a little experimenting that they could deal with it.  


Friday night John was going to a movie so Brian and Justin had the house to themselves.  Brian had some selling to do. He had to sell the idea that Michael should come out with Gus and JR tomorrow. He knew it might be a bit soon. Michael said he needed to talk to Justin about Rage but Justin wasn’t returning any calls.


Brian arrived home with a nice bottle of wine and Chinese from their favorite place in the city. ‘Honey, I’m Home.” Brian yelled as he came in the door.


Justin came out of the kitchen. “Glad you’re home, I’m starving.”


Brian set down the carry out and collected Justin. “ Is that the only reason you are glad I am home?”


“I can maybe think of another reason.” He reached for Brian’s crotch.”And I am thinking take out could be reheated.” He pulled Brian’s head down to his.  


Twenty minutes later they were straightening their clothes and headed to the kitchen.  Justin reheated their meal while Brian opened the wine. As they ate out of the cartons, Brian couldn’t put it off.  “Do we have any plans tomorrow? I mean Gus is coming but just checking if there is anything planned?”


“No, I thought Gus might like to help do a few things in his new room. Why, did you want to plan something?”


“Well, Michael had JR and…”


“No!”


“But Michael just wanted some adult company.  He thought JR…’’


“JR is welcome any time. I don’t want to see Michael.”


“Michael said he has been trying to get ahold of you  to talk about the new Episode of Rage.”


“Right now I am not sure there will be another episode of Rage. And Brian, have you enjoyed this week?”


“I always enjoy being with you, Justin.  You know that.”


“Well, unless you want to be spending a lot of time alone I suggest you let Michael know he is not welcome.”


Justin grabbed a jacket and went out the back door.


Brian called Michael, “Hey, Mikey.”


“What time should we get there tomorrow? Did you talk to Justin about Rage?”


“Um, Mikey, that’s not going to happen. In fact, he is putting Rage on hold for now.”


“Is this the way it is going to be? Justin making choices for you? Letting you know who you are able to hang out with?”


“Michael, don’t try to get me to pick sides because I promise you, you’ll lose everytime.




 

Chapter 7 by Simply written

Chapter 7


Time moved quickly.  Justin was more impressed by John every day.  He was doing well at the business end but the art he did was also pretty impressive.  He wasn’t ready for exposure yet but if he decided to keep working at it he would make a living off of it some day.  And since the night of the blowup John had been acting differently toward Justin. He was fairly sure John hadn’t told him everything but that was OK.  


John had been very helpful lining up two, one night shows.   Justin hoped Brian could come with him. He hated being away from him but he understood he was busy too.  At least it wasn’t an extended tour again. He had done one of those years ago and it was almost the end of them.


Brian was spending long hours at work.  He was leaving early and coming home late.  There was a major advertising event happening in Pittsburgh and Kinnetiks was heavily involved.  In fact Emmett had been planning the award dinner and dance to follow for a couple months but now Brian had to get more involved as it got close. He had squeezed in a couple lunches with Michael in the last couple weeks but Justin hadn’t given an inch yet about working on ‘Rage’.  


The biggest thing going on was Antony arriving tomorrow.  His plane was supposed to land at 5:00 pm Justin planned to pick him up and hopefully Brian would be at the house by the time they got back.  He really missed Brian when he worked such long hours. Brian was so tired when he got home he often fell asleep before, well, before anything.


Justin and Alice headed out to the guest house.  No one had been out there sinch John moved in over a month ago.  They were a little worried about what they would find. They let John know they would be out and knocked when they arrived.  John opened the door and waved them in.


As Alice walked in, she looked around. “Oh, wow!”


After hearing Alice’s response Justin wasn’t sure he wanted to walk in but when he did he was amazed.  It was clean. Sure there were some pillows that might need to be fluffed but otherwise it looked great. “John, this looks great!”


“Being raise with my mom it was easier to keep it clean then clean it after the lecture.”


Justin laughed and could picture it now.  “Well, we will go change the sheets and freshen the room up.  Which room do you think he should have, John? It is up to you.”


“I was thinking the room across from me would be good.”  


“Alice, I will be up in a minute.”  Alice knew when she was being sent away and went upstairs.


“John, Antony will be nice and close there won’t he?” John almost looked embarrassed to have been caught. “Remember you need to be careful.  And remember, I will answer any questions you have whether it is just you or the two of you. Don’t do anything stupid and if neither of you have experience, lets just say you might need to get an ‘instructor’.  I really want you to have the best experience you can have if you chopse to try it.”


“I will, Justin. I will need to ask questions before I do anything.”


“I better check up on Alice.  I promised to help.”


Justin jogged up the stairs and found Alice just finishing up. “Location, location, location. Nice and close.”


“Alice do you miss anything?”


“I try not to.  So what are the plans?”


“There are no plans. Thoughts, yes.  They are both young men but by that age I was with Brian.  Sex is always on their minds. If they are both open to it, it is bound to happen.”


“They are lucky to have you.  Brian, too, but he’d have to show them.  For a businessman he doesn’t always know what to say.  You always seem to have words for John.”


They headed back to the main house.  Brian had texted he would be home by 5:30.  Justin was so excited they may have a night to themselves he called John.  “John, you are having dinner by yourself tonight. Do you need food brought down or do you have something there?”


“I will be fine.  You two have a nice evening together.”


“Thanks, John. I will talk to you tomorrow morning.”


Justin shooed Alice out the door at 5:00.


He wanted to set the mood for the evening.  He lit some candles and made a salad up himself including some homemade dressing Brian loved.  He decided against a big dessert. There were truffles which he put on a plate. He truly hoped he would be having something much tastier than chocolate.”


Brian had morning meetings that were thankfully finished on time.   He had Cynthia order him lunch so he didn’t need to leave. She was just about to bring the sandwich back to the office when Michael walked in to the office.  “Hey, Cynthia, is he in? I’ll take that back for you.” Before she could say anything he had grabbed the bag and walked through.

“BRIAN, hey, Brian I got your lunch.” Michael walked into the inner office.


“Michael, what are you doing here? How did you get past Cynthia?”


“I walked. Here’s your lunch! I was hoping we could go out somewhere for lunch.”


“Not today.I need to be out of here before 5:00 and I have something that I have to get finished.”


“What can’t wait until tomorrow? Come on.”


“Michael, you know I love you.  We have been best friends forever but you have to stop this. My family has to come first just like yours does when Ben is home.  I need to be home on time tonight. Antony is arriving tomorrow and we will have one more person in and out of the house. I hate to tell you but I need him more than I need you right now. Hate to admit it but I will always need him more than you.”


“Brian, are you going to let him…”


“He is doing nothing but keeping our family together so I am going to eat lunch and work. Talk to you later.” Brian looked back at the report he had in front of him and Michael  left.


At 4:45 Brian was heading out the door. He stopped by Cynthia’s desk. “So do I still have that morning meeting? What time is it 10:00?”


Cynthia smiled up at him.  “Your day is free tomorrow.  You are not to come in to the office.  You are going to spend the day with Justin.  Tell him he owes me.”


“There is too much going on for me to miss a day.”


“So spend an hour on the computer or phone at home. Spend the morning in bed with Justin.  The look on Michael’s face when he left you earns you the day off.”


“You are terrible, Cynthia,” He bent and kissed her cheek,”But thanks and I am sure Justin thanks you, too.”


Brian picked up a nice bottle of wine and, as an afterthought, he bought a single red rose.  He was fairly sure tonight would be a game night and his cock was already anticipating it. Stopped at a stoplight Brian sent a voice text to Justin.  ‘I will be home in 20 minutes. Want to play ‘ping pong’ tonight?’


Justin heard a text come in.  He saw it was from Brian. He hoped it wasn’t telling him he would be late.  He looked at it and started smiling. He returned the text.


 

Brian heard a text come in and at the next stoplight he looked at it.  “See you very soon!”


Justin went upstairs to do a little preparation. He took a quick shower and set out some candles.  He made sure there were the normal supplies available including lube, the ping pong paddle, and, just because, a couple vibrating toys. They had a long night just the 2 of them. He decided he was up for some fun tonight. He chose a remote control butt plug that could be operated from his phone.  After a little time and effort it was seated snuggly in place. It always took a bit of getting used to the feeling but he would adjust. At this point he set it to do a short buzz every 5 minutes. He heard a car door as he went down the stairs.


Justin heard his footsteps  and walked to the door. He opened it just as Brian was ready to insert the key. His left hand was behind his back. Justin stepped aside so he could come in. He stuck his key in his pocket and reached behind his back. His hand came forward holding a red rose out to Justin. Now Justin  took the flower and slid into his open arms. As his other arm came around Justin saw a bottle of wine. “When I saw your text today I was afraid you were going to be late.” Justin placed his hand at the base of Brian’s neck and stepped on tiptoes to meet his mouth. Just then a vibration ran through him and he jumped.  Brian looked quizzically but met that mouth he loved so much. He molded Justin’s body to him and deepened the kiss invading Justin’s mouth. Brian slid his hand down to cup Justin’s ass. As his fingers molded the perfectly shaped globe he slid his fingers down the division and he knew he felt something. He looked down into Justin’s eyes and smiled.


“So what fun have you started without me?”  The vibration occured again. “Well, well, well.  And what is controlling this.” He tapped the plug so it went in just a bit further and Justin trembled.


He handed Brian his phone.  It was open to the app. “This is for your pleasure tonight. Do with it what you like.”  


Brian dipped his head for one more kiss.  “Would you mind opening the wine and I am guessing there is some dinner nearly ready because if it isn’t started we are not eating until VERY late.”Justin had another shiver run through him.


“It is nearly done, maybe 15 minutes or so.”


“I am going to go get out of this suit.  I will be back in a few minutes.” He snagged a kiss and headed to their room.  He stripped off his suit and pulled on his favorite pair of jeans. He had Justin’s phone and looked at this app.  He remembered getting this device but they had never used it. He stood at the top of the back stairs and raised the level of vibration and the timing.  He heard Justin yelp in the kitchen. Brian chuckled. This could be fun. He found a setting called heartbeat. He put it on the lowest setting and set the timer to go for five minutes and then stop for five minutes. The vibration would be stronger each time.  He would keep the phone close tonight.


When he arrived in the kitchen Justin was leaning on the counter with an odd look on his face.He walked up behind him and slipped his arms around Justin from behind and he firmly pressed his hips into Justin forcing the vibrating toy in further and having it run against his prostate. Justin couldn’t move forward due to the counter and the full heart beat went through him. “What is that setting?  It feels like your penis is in there throbbing.”


“It is just warming you up for me. Is dinner ready?”


“Ya, I’ll get it out.”

“No, you just sit down and I will get it out of the oven.”


Justin sat down very carefully knowing what the result would be. The pressure doubled now and he realized it was getting more powerful each time it started. Brian served the meal and kept a conversation going.  Justin was doing his best to focus on what he was saying instead of what was going on deep in his body.


Brian  poured Justin another glass of wine who took a large swallow trying to calm his ever growing need. “I nearly forgot to tell you.  You owe Cynthia.”


“Owe her for what?”


“Well, she got me out of there today and….”

“And what?” Justin asked.

“I don’t have to go in at all tomorrow.  I will have to spend an hour or so on the phone sometime but I can spend the day here, with you.” He leaned over and kissed Justin just as the five minutes began again and now it was getting to be very powerful.


“Brian will you please turn it down.  Do something,,,,” His voice was getting quite shaky. “I am not … going to….be able... to …”


“You will not cum yet.”  Brian did take the phone and reset the vibrator.  He started it over with a different rhythm. He walked over and claimed Justin’s mouth again as he reached down and unzipped Justin’s pants. He slid his hand into Justin’s underwear  and began massaging his balls.


“Oh, god.” Justin croaked.


Brian kept it up as the vibration started again.  Justin was getting frantic. “Oh, please, I...need…..” Justin stripped off his own shirt so he could be skin on skin with Brian.

“Go upstairs.  I will be there in a minute.”  Brian turned off the device as he put away the food. He grabbed another bottle of wine and went to their room.


Justin had stripped and was laying on the bed slowly rubbing his dick as he tried to keep control over himself.  The vibrating had stopped and now it almost felt odd not having the movement.


Brian looked at his beautiful body and wanted it so badly but they weren’t quite ready for that yet. He put on the sternest face possible and entered the room.  “So you think you can play with yourself when I am not here?” He walked to the bed. Take that thing out of you. It needs to be ready for me whenever I am ready for it.” Brian walked over and saw another toy by the bedside table as well as the paddle.  Now he was sure this is what Justin wanted tonight. He went fully into the roll.


Well if you like playing with these things so much maybe I will help you with another one.  He took the new one laying there and put lots of lube on it. Knowing he would be quite loose already he slowly, but firmly inserted it and twisted it so it was positioned it up against his prostate.   Now I think you need to be taught a lesson. Brian positioned Justin over his knees. His penis fell between his legs. Brian took the paddle and started a light, steady repeated stroke. There was little power but the rhythmic beat and the constant stimulation within was driving Justin to madness. After about 30 strikes Brian stopped and began rubbing the reddened skin.He pulled out the stimulator. Justin cried out at the emptiness he now felt.  Brian then took his fingernails and slowly, softly, began dragging them across the heated skin.


Justin’s entire body was now quivering.  Every nerve ending was firing. He had held his tongue as long as he could. “Brian, now, Brian I need you NOW.”


Brian flipped Justin to his back on the bed.  He put Justin’s legs over his shoulders and then began his in and out of the well loosened opening. Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and started a rhythmic thrust in and out.  He leaned over and saw the intense look on his face. The strain of the evening’s play was evident. Brian reached for Justin’s cock and began massaging it as he went in and out.


Justin whimpered, “Now.”


Brian began to thrust deep and hard.  He leaned over and took Justin’s mouth and began inserting his tongue in and out at the same speed of his thrusts.


Justin again began shivering from head to toe and let out a shout of exquisite gratification as he shot a stream over Brian’s chest. He wrapped his arms around Brian to keep him still for a minute.  After taking a couple deep breaths he loosened his grip and Brian thrust quickly and with force a few times and as Brian emptied himself into Justin, Justin again released more cum on both of them. Brian collapsed on Justin and taking Justin with him they rolled to their sides facing each other. Brian reached down and found the Justin’s warmed skin and he again started dragging his fingernails over it.


“Brian,” Justin’s voice quaking again. “I love you, but right now, get your fingers off my fucking ass or I will go totally INSANE.”


Brian brought his hand to the middle of Justin’s back and left it there, pulling him in closely.  They drifted off to a sound sleep.


Around midnight, Justin shifted. He felt sticky all over. “Brian, Baby, I am going to take a shower. I feel gross.”


“I don’t want you to move but you’re right.  Let’s shower.”


The men stood under the shower heads together. Justin took a bar of soap and starting on Brian’s shoulder and worked his way down his back and then to his ass.  He ran the soap over it but did not give it any special attention. He then went around to the front and rubbed the soap to waist and a clinical cleaning of his penis and balls.


“DId I do something? You seem to be ignoring some of your favorite places.”


“Trust me, soon you will not be missing anything.”


Brian washed Justin and they both rinse off the soap. They cut off the water and dried each other.


“I’m hungry!” Justin said.  “I was a bit distracted during dinner but need food now.”


The men pulled on some briefs and went down to the kitchen.  They pulled some meat and cheese out of the fridge and grabbed a box of crackers out of the pantry.  Brian poured them each some Jim Beam and they sipped it while they ate. After eating their fill Justin looked into Brian’s eyes.


“Shall we go back to our room?”


They walked into their room and Justin quietly said, “Baby, let me do something for you.”


“You do something for me all the time.”


“Shhh, lay on your stomach.”


Justin slid next to Brian and with a steady pressure started on Brian’s lower back and moved upward.  He worked his way up to his shoulders, working muscles from the spine outward to the shoulders. He followed it with his tongue and lips.  He went down to the waist and worked the muscles of his tight ass with deep pressure and again followed with kisses and nibbles. He continued down each leg working the muscles.  Justin added oil to his hands and starting at the waist again he repeated his movements with oil and this time as he slip upward he dragged his body along the skin helping to disperse oil and body heat all the way up. Justin drug his teeth along his pelvic bone.  He added more oil and spread it on the back of his thighs but then began working oil on his inner thighs. Brian groaned. Justin again slid his body over Brian’s back and downward. This time he dragged his fingernails across the brief clothed ass. He reached between Brian’s legs and slowly held his balls in one hand while running his other hand slowly along the underside of his sack. He blew on them through the cloth. By now Brian was making a sound that was indescribable.  It was a cross between a purr and a whimper.


Without saying a word, he had Brian flip to his back.  His erection was clearly obvious. Justin now straddled Brian and putting more oil on his hands he began rubbing his chest again followed with his teeth and tongue and lips.  As he dipped below the waist he lightly bit Brian’s cock. This time his whole body vibrated.


Justin slowly dipped his fingers below the waistline of the briefs and tugged them down freeing Brian’s cock. Justin tempted fate and lightly scraped his teeth along his pelvic bone. Brian was quivering now.   Justin slipped off his own briefs and softly said. “I am all yours. Baby. Use me!” He didn’t know what to expect but Brian just turned Justin on his side and gently slid into him. He pulled Justin as close as he could and just moved slowly in and out.  


As they both found release. No words were needed. They were one.  They would always be one.



It was about 8 am when Brian stirred Justin was just a breath away.  What had Justin done to him last night. Just the thought of it made Brian’s whole body tingle and woke his dick up.  Justin was just too close not to do what his body needed. He grabbed the ever available lube and put some on his fingers and his cock. He slowly pressed his finger in through the tight opening.  He moved it and added another. By now Justin was awake. He reached back and pulled Brian’s hips closer to his body. Brian pushed in and began a slowly move in and out. Just thinking about last night Brian picked up the pace.  Justin never ceased to excite him. “Justin do you know how much I love you?” Justin turned his head and Brian met his wanting lips.


John walked in the kitchen and was surprised not to smell coffee at this time of the morning. Brian must have overslept after their night alone and just left without making some.  After starting a pot of coffee he wondered if Justin was alright. He heard a moan from upstairs. He wondered if Justin had a hangover from last night. He went upstairs quietly. If he was still sleeping he would just sneak out again.  He was surprised to see the door open and now he could definitely hear Justin moan.

Brian was not as gentle as last night.  His thrusts were powerful and coming quickly.  He had reached around Justin and grasped his balls and massaged.  Justin moaned loudly. “Brian, I love you so much.”


Just as John peaked in the room he heard Justin’s endearment and saw that Justin didn’t have a headache. He knew he should just step back and go downstairs but what he saw was so beautiful. Justin had reached back and had his hand on the back of Brian’s neck and had turned his face the best he could so they could kiss passionately while, at the same time Brian held Justin’s dick in his hand as his powerful legs and hips thrust in and out. It had only been a second when Justin noticed something move.  “John.” Justin said in surprise.


“Oh, god, I am so sorry.  I didn’t mean…. I didn’t know….” John ran out and down the stairs as he continued to apologize.


Brian was too close to stop. Within seconds both men ejaculated.They normally would have laid together in the ‘afterglow’ but Brian knew his lover.  “Go find him. I think he would be scared if I went to find him.”


Justin gave him a kiss.  “You’re probably right. He was obviously more shocked then we were.”

He grabbed his robe and went to the kitchen, figuring that is where he would find him.  


John was so embarrassed.  He wondered if he should just go back to his house or go to the studio.  Just out of habit he grabbed a cup and poured some coffee and then was just opening the back door when he heard foot falls. He stopped knowing he might as well get a meeting over with and prayed Brian didn’t kill him.


Justin came around the corner, obviously looking for him. “John, wait!”   


John stopped and walked back to the island. Justin smiled at him.  “Good Morning.”


“Morning.  I am so sorry!” John’s mouth just began to run.  “I didn’t know he was home. I heard you moan and thought you might have a hangover.  I was just going to check if you needed something like a cup of coffee.”


“John, really it is ok. Would we have prefered you not to walk in at that moment.  Probably. But we have fucked in front of people often. It used to be a regular occurance.  I know we talked about that a little bit. The only real difference is we weren’t out for a quick fuck.”


John stopped him, “It was obvious even to me you were making love.  Don’t get mad by the look you and Brian had on your face….it said everything to me about your relationship.  It showed love. I am not sure I have ever seen that before with anybody.” Justin went over and gave John a hug and John put his arms around Justin and hugged back, “How mad is Uncle Brian?”


“I wasn’t but I really prefer you get your hands off my nearly naked fiance.”  Brian stepped toward them and John took a couple steps back as Brian ‘claimed’ Justin, wrapping his arms around him from behind, slipping one hand into Justin’s robe.


Justin knew he should be offended that Brian sometimes treated him like a possession but he was treated like his most valuable one and he would never stop loving that. He leaned against him already wishing Brian’s hand would wander lower.


John had retreated several steps as Brian approached.


Justin could see John was very uncomfortable right now. “Why don’t you head to the studio. Look over the emails that came in.  I am waiting for one from New Orleans and from Salt Lake City about the upcoming shows. I will be down about 10:30. Obviously Brian is home for the day but we both have some work to do but right now we have a little unfinished business. “Justin turned into Brian and Brian lowered his mouth as John made a quiet retreat.


“Let’s go take a shower and get ready for the day.  Can’t believe Antony will be here by the time we go to bed.“ Justin commented.


“Oh I plan to go to bed a couple times before he arrives.” Justin headed for the stairs and realized he had moved but his robe was still in Brian’s hand. He ran up the stairs with Brian close at his heels. Brian had caught up by the time they made it to the room and Brian tackled him so they both ended up on the bed laughing. Then Brian began to tickle Justin who responded in kind.  Then the tickling turned into hands grasping for each other as they melded their mouths.


After what seemed like and eternity and yet just a second Justin parted slightly.  I do hope to manage a little more time in here before we leave but right now let’s shower.


It was 10:45 when Justin arrived at the studio well satiated. John looked up as he walked in and started laughing.  “I don’t have to ask what you’ve been up to.”


“I was going to say you could use your imagination but you don’t have to anymore. This is awkward to say the least but I just feel like I need to clarify a few things with you now that you are over the shock and your uncle let you live.” He chuckled.  “I know there is no way you ‘saw’ all that much and I just don’t want you to think that your first time will be just like that. My first time was amazing but we didn’t know each other like we do now. What you saw this morning was contented love. It is nothing you will see on porn but I hope you find it someday with someone.”


Justin circled behind John, put his hands on  his shoulders, and looked at the computer screen. “So what do you have for me?”  


“New Orleans is all set for early February.  Looks like it will work best for you to go down on Wednesday and come back Monday or Tuesday.  Maybe Uncle Brian can go with you?”


“I like the way you think, my boy.”


“Did I happen to mention it’s Mardi Gras?”


“Are you kidding me?  How did you pull that off.  I thought they would just have some big name in for that.”


“Uh, Justin, after that last six figure scale you are a big name artist. I have no problem finding spots for you the problem is getting the rejects off my back. What I wouldn’t give to see New Orleans.”


“When is the other show again?”

“I was trying to get it in early April and they were trying for April 20.  I told them End of April wouldn’t work but they are being pretty persistent. Do you think you can make it work the week of the 20th?


“I guess I will have to.  I want to do that show because so many don’t want me to.  Salt Lake City is known to be homophobic and I never back down from a challenge.” They reviewed several other details and then talked about Antony for a while.  John had a good attitude not expecting anything to happen but open to it if it did. “John, why don’t you drive into town and mail the painting we wrapped up and then have some lunch.” He handed him a credit card.  Get some lunch and come up to the house about 3:45 no later than 4:00.” Justin headed for the house.


While Justin was at the studio with John, Brian was on the computer with Cynthia.  They reviewed documents back and forth. Every so often his mind wandered to this morning.  He wanted to believe John and he did but there was still the knowledge that John at one time had some feelings for Justin that kept coming up.


“Brian, you still there?” He snapped back to the conversation with Cynthia.  “Emmett called with the final information about the banquet and ball two weeks from tonight.  Don’t think there is anything else we could do to prepare. The only thing left for you is you preparing  your speech and making sure that you and that stunning lover of yours have tuxes for the event.”


“Well, I guess we need to get fitted for the wedding anyway so can you schedule a fitting for us next week some time at the end of the day.  I will ask him if he is busy any night….”


“Any night will work, Cynthia, just not too late because we always have plans then.” Justin said as he pushed his way on to Brian’s lap.  Justin started kissing Brian’s neck and then licked along his jawline.


Brian was ignoring him. “Did we hear anything from….”


Justin’s tongue slid into Brian’s mouth as his lips connected with Brian’s.  Justin managed to straddle Brian’s lap as he again started talking.


“Did we hear from….” Now Justin started grinding his pelvis into Brian;s, “Oh, god….”


“Brian, I’m going to go now.  I will take care of everything.”


Justin said, “Thanks, Cynthia, I owe you again.”


By now Brian had bit into justin’s neck and was laying him on the desk.


“Yes, you do.” Cynthia chuckled as Brian shut the computer.


“Right here?  On the desk? Well, I never….” Justin was laughing as Brian pulled his shirt off and then pushed Justin’s up to his neck and began licking him from the navel up to his nipples. He bit hard enough for Justin to jump as Justin got rid of the shirt.  Brian tugged on his pants after loosening them. Justin unfastened Brian’s pants and reached in puilling out his now engorged cock. He knew he didn’t have any lube but hoped Justin was alright with it.


“No lube, you ok with that.”


“Just get in there.” Justin laughed.  There is probably still some up there.


They both laughed as Brian pushed in quickly, “YES!”  


Brian reached down and started pulling lightly on Justin’s sack and cock.  He stroked and squeezed. Brian pounded into Justin until he Brian shuddered.  He then took a step further back and bent to take Justin all the way in his mouth. Justin started thrusting into Brian’s mouth until he to spasmed and Brian sucked every drop out while Justin shuddered.”


Brian straightened and Justin sat up and met his lips. “Are we ready for a teenager in the house as well as John?  We may not be able to do this kind of thing as often or you are going to keep a cool demeanor when we get caught like you did today.”


“What do you think about John and Antony getting together.”


“Justin, they haven’t even met.”


“No, but they have been emailing and although I have know idea what they have talked about I bet they both have an opinion already.  I just hope they came up with the same decision. I know both of these kids though and I think they will be fine.”


“Let’s grab some lunch and then,” Justin grabbed Brian’s ass, “We just might have time to go up stairs for one or two more rounds


“I love the way you think!”


Two hours later they were standing in the shower.  Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “No, not again. I am sorry but unless you want to switch spots.”


“Would you like that?” Justin shivered at Brian’s touch.  


“Baby, are you trying to kill us?” He turned into Brian’s arms.  “Later, OK., that might be fun. What has gotten into you?”


“Maybe it’s Antony.  I am remembering our vacation.  Maybe it is just because I love you so much.” He ran his fingers down Justin’s crack.


“You keep that up and you will be getting something very soon.” Justin sidestepped Brian and grabbed a towel.  Brian followed and Justin rushed to the bedroom and by the time Brian got in there Justin stood with a smirk.


“What are you up to?”


Justin swayed his naked hips at Brian, hands behind his back.  Brian took the bait and wrapped his arms around Justin. Justin was so glad he cleaned up things today after last night. As Brian pulled Justin tight, Justin reached around and started pushing the well lubed vibrator up Brian’s very tight bud. That got a reaction from him.  Brian started stepping away but then looked at Justin’s smiling face and he nodded.


Now Justin had Brian lay down so he could insert this as comfortable as possible. He ran his finger round and round loosening the sphincter.  He put the vibrator on very low and started inserting it. “Let me know when you need me to stop a minute.”


Twice Brian had him stop and then it was all the way in.


“What have you gotten me into?”

“I promise I will not play when it would be a danger to any of us.  You might as well walk around and get used to it. It will be there for quite some time. And if you get out of line….”  Justin pushed something on the phone and Brian’s eyes got very big. “Behave yourself or you will feel much more.” For just a second he turned it to another beat and Brian caught his breath.


“I think you  are better at this than I am.”  Justin chuckled as Brian moved around  getting used to the feel.


Justin really didn’t plan to do much with that until they got home from the airport but he wanted Brian wondering the whole time.


They were coming down stairs when they heard John’s voice.  He was not going to make the same mistake again. John hollard, “Hey, guys, are you ready?”


Brian gave John a look that had John looking a bit nervous. Justin pushed something on his phone and Brian jerked his head to Justin.  “Be nice, “ Justin said.


Brian got behind the wheel while Justin and John got in on the other side. Once at a stoplight Justin leaned over and kissed Brian as he pushed set off the vibrator again. “Will you stop that!”


“I think I am missing something.” John looked confused.  “Uncle Brian, I have never heard you ask Justin to stop anything that had to do with touching you.”


“Mind your own business.” Brian growled.


John didn’t know what was going on but he knew Justin was causing it.  He would ask him later.


Throughout the day Justin had been in touch with Antony so they knew he had landed on time. They had discussed what they would do and Brian decided he would just drive the airport loop and hopefully Antony would be out of customs soon. Justin couldn’t resist.  While Brian was driving around Justin set the vibrator to spontaneously go off about every 5 minutes. It was set low but he wouldn’t forget it was there.


As John and Justin entered the airport they heard, “Justin! In that lovely Italian accent.”


“Antony!” Justin threw his arms around his new ward...sort of.


“Where is your handsome lover?”


“He will be picking us up soon.  Antony, I want you to meet John. I think you two have been getting to know each other a little already.  You will be sharing a house.”


“A house, a whole house for the two of us? I am so sorry I am being rude.” Antony put his hands on John’s shoulders and kissed each cheek.


John flushed a bit.  He looked at the beautiful young man. This could be fun.


They each grabbed a bag and walked out to the curb.  The SUV pulled up. Brian jumped out “Antony, so good too seeeeeee you.” He hugged  Antony. “So glad you made it safely.” Brian took a step to Justin and grabbed his ass and pulled it tightly against his crotch letting Justin know what he was doing to him.  He pressed his lips tightly to Justin’s but then threw the bags in the back and went to the other side and got back in.


John and Antony talked the whole way home.  Brian and Justin didn’t talk much but every so often Justin reached across and rubbed Brian’s thigh with his fingers brushing against his engorged cock.


On the way home they went through a drive thru.  As the back seat ate the car was very quiet. Brian didn’t seem to eat much.


As they got close Justin interrupted the young men in the back. “Antony, we thought you would be really tired tonight so we are just going to drop you at the house and let John get you settled.  If something comes up we are just at the main house.”


“I think something has already come up,” John  started laughing. “Tony, were they always having sex when they were in Milon?”


Tony flushed a bit. “Well, I don’t know that but…..”


Justin smiled at Antony, “You are so polite, Antony. We are glad you are here.”


The young men grabbed the luggage and headed to the house.


Brian grabbed Justin’s head and bruised Justin’s lips with his own.  Justin reached over and grabbed his crotch. “OOHHHHHH, don’t do that.”  He pulled the SUV into the garage and lowered the door. Brian thought he was going to take control but Justin would have none of it.  He turned the vibrator to a stronger quicker pulse. “Oooooo”


Justin was enjoying this far too much.  He grabbed Brian’s ass as they walked in the door.  Justin took Brian’s hand and led him into the playroom.  He wasn’t sure Brian would make it upstairs. Brian had given up and just focused on his breathing. Justin pulled his shirt off and Brian followed suit.


“Did you mean what you said earlier today?” Justin asked.

“I am supposed to remember what I said? I am not sure of my name right now.”


“I’ll just show you.” Justin slipped Brian’s pants down and then his own.  He pushed Brian down on the bed and then Brian nodded knowing what Justin was talking about.  When Justin was undressed he drug his hand down Brian’s spine and followed down to the bud that had  been hiding the secret for hours. Justin tugged out the device and easily slipped in after it. Justin stayed quiet as Brian adjusted to the new feeling.  “I love you, Brian.” He started moving slowly but Brian needed more.


“Sunshine, don’t be sweet after what it has been through…..  Please.”


Justin didn’t need to be asked twice. He thrust forcefully and Brian was hanging on by a thread.


“Are you close, Sunshine, I want to hang on for you.”


Just hearing that Justin began to feel it coming from the very base of his cock as he show into Brian while Brian also found relief. Brian was still quite erect.  “Baby.” Justin turned and slid his mouth down Brian’s chest licking as he went. He took Brian in, slowly massaging his balls as Brian finally erupted deep into his throat.


Brian pulled Justin close.  They dosed for a short time but then went to their room where they slept soundly.



John and Tony spent several hours talking as Tony unpacked.  They found lots of things in common and many differences. They were both fascinated with the other’s culture.   John laid on his bed as they chatted. When Tony put the last bag in the hall he dropped on the bed next to John.  “Thank you, John, for keeping me company so late. I appreciate it.” He leaned over and kissed John on the cheek.


His first thought was it was a very European thing to do but he had decided he was going to be upfront with this from the first.


“Tony, I am really glad you are here and this might be a little quick but I want you to know I have been with a girl but I wasn’t excited by it.  I have never been with a guy but I am very curious. I just wanted you to know and I guess I am wondering…. “


Tony slid a little closer to John, leaned over, placed his hand behind John’s head and pulled him in.  He kissed John. His lips were soft and gentle as he deepened the kiss. His tongue ran along John’s lips and slowly entered John’s mouth. He pulled John closer and soon they lay pressed against each other but doing nothing else. Tony slowly stopped and pulled away.  As their pubic bones pressed tightly together, Tony looked at him and said, “I think you found something you liked.” With one more quick kiss he said, “I need to get ready for bed and with that he dismissed John.


John didn’t mind.  He had a lot to think about and he had a bit of a problem he needed to take care of another  problem.


Justin woke up and saw his beautiful Brian sound asleep. He knew John and Tony would stay down at the guest house this morning. Antony would be suffered from jet lag badly.  He was a little anxious to see them and hoped they were getting to know each other.


After running his finger along Brian’s jawline he gently kissed his lips and then slid out of bed.  He went down and made some bacon and eggs and put them in a warm oven. He made a pot of coffee and sliced some fruit.  He put the fruit and coffee on a tray and carried it to his room. Setting it on a table near their bed he slipped back in. Looking and Brian’s face the love he felt nearly made him cry and then a wave of anger swept over him wondering how any family could treat him the way he was treated and now John just increased his anger. John had come so far.


Justin slid near to Brian and in his sleep he pulled him close.  Justin had to touch him. He ran his hand across Brian’s chest and then his fingers slid south.  They glided downward and then found what they were looking for. His mouth now followed the path his fingers had taken but before he could get to his target, a strong hand was under his armpit and pulling him back up.  Justin went willingly. His mouth drawn to Brian’s. He was always hungry for that mouth. Their lips locked on each others and they drank each other in. Justin wrapped his top leg around Brian’s hip and pulled them closer together.  Their need for each other was blatantly obvious. Justin maneuvered Brian to his back. He quickly prepared himself and Brian and slowly slid onto Brian’s erection. This is where he was alive.


Brian took Justin’s hips and met Justin thrust for thrust until Justin collapsed onto Brian’s chest, again seeking his lips which Brian willingly offered. After a couple minutes Brian said, “Promise we can wake up like that every morning.”


“That is one promise I hope to be able to keep.” Justin said as he rolled off Brian and he brought the tray over. They sipped coffee and nibbled on fruit as the talked about today’s plan.


“So, do you think they fucked last night.” Brian said with his normal tact.


“Brian!  I hope not.  John isn’t ready for that.  Remember when you and I met and everyone said I was more mature than you?” Brian nodded. “It is the same for John.  He may be twenty but his emotional level is more like 14. Face it, your family fucked you both up royally.” He kissed Brian.  “But lucky for you, you have had me to ‘raise you right’ the last 10 years. John has come so far already. He will be fine but he isn’t ready to jump into bed and I don’t think Antony does that either.”


“I am so lucky I found you.  I wonder where I would be if…..”


“Shut up and kiss me.”

 

Brian grabbed the tray and set it on the floor before pulling Justin back into his arms.


It was noon and John hadn’t seen Tony yet.  It had been a fairly sleepless night for him.  His emotions were all over the board. As much as he was excited for what was to come he couldn’t stop hearing his mother’s and grandmother’s voices. They had preached to him about the sins of his uncle and yet this was the happiest he had ever been and he felt more wanted than ever before in his life. This guy he had met yesterday was already the best friend he had ever had.  And if he wasn’t wrong may be more at some point. He was keeping Justin’s advice in mind. He was not going to jump into everything all at once. He didn’t want to ruin a friendship because of a pipe dream.



John had resisted peeking in at Tony but he couldn’t stop himself now.  He opened the door an inch and could see Tony sprawled out all arms and legs and……. He realized he wasn’t wearing anything. He was beautiful.  He was thin which wasn’t unusual for an 18 year old. Some of them grew so quickly food intake just didn’t keep up. His dark hair was mussed and the fringed lashes lay against his olive skin.  He tried not to but looked at his lightly muscled chest and his eyes were drawn to the thin line of hair that led downward. His eyes continued downward. He realized he had seen lots of guys in the school showers but he always avoided looking at them.  Today he couldn’t stop. All the possibilities flooded his mind.


As he looked on he realized Tony was no longer lasid. His eyes flew up to Tony’s face and he lay there with a smile.  He slowly pulled a sheet over himself. “You may come in, John.”


A bit shook up by getting caught, John stammered, “I, I … I’m really sorry.  I was just checking if you would like some coffee and then, well….”


Tony smiled.  “I would love a cup of coffee but let me come down for it.  I will be there in five minutes or so.”


John stepped backwards and realized just looking at Tony had an effect on him.  He went to the kitchen and took some deep breaths getting his heart rate back to normal.  True to his word Tony came downstairs in a pair of low slung jeans and a T-Shirt. John was still a bit flushed from embarrassment. “Now an appropriate Italian good morning.” Tony walked over to John and kiss each cheek and then kissed him on the mouth.  It wasn’t long and passionate but it’s not what you would give you cousin either. How could something that lasted 10 seconds say so much.


“Um, here is the coffee.  Are you hungry? We could dig in our fridge or head up to the house and raid that refrigerator.  They always have great food.”


“What are we waiting for? Tony smiled.


“You will want something warmer on. It is chilly this morning.” He threw one of his hoodies at him. “Just put this on.  It will save you a trip upstairs to get one of yours. Tony pulled it on and then John noticed he held it to his nose. “Oh, I’m sorry does it smell?”


“Not in a bad way!  I smell you on it. It smells of your soap and shampoo.” The smile he gave John nearly melted him to a puddle. John wondered if that was the way Brian and Justin felt when they smiled at each other. He couldn’t imagine a better feeling.


“Oh, it is chilly!  Tony clung to John’s arm as they walked trying to share heat.  John didn’t know if it had warmed Tony but he was flushed by the time they got to the house.



Brian and Justin eventually found their way to the kitchen about noon.  They thought the young men might be down there when they got there but they were nowhere to be seen.  Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “I told you we could stay up there for another round.”


“Another round and I might have been able to walk. I am going to throw some leftovers in the oven. Why don’t you buzz the guys to come up.  I want to hear what Antony has been up to.”


Brian went to the intercom system and glanced out the back door. “Justin, come here.”


“I just told you NO.”


“Get that perky ass over here and look.”


Brian pointed out the back door.  “Looks like I don’t have to call them.” They were still walking arm and arm. Brian got a concerned look on his face.  “Do you think that means something?” He had a slight note of panic in his voice.


Justin laughed, “I think our European friend is cold and I hope your nephew realizes that Italians are very affectionate people.”


Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “Does that mean I am European?


“No, that means you are always horny!”


The young men came in the door. “You must have been reading my mind. I just told Brian to buzz you. By the way, don’t read Brian’s mind.  It is stuck in inappropriate mode today.”


Simultaneously, John and Antony said, “Today?”


Even Brian had to laugh at that.


Justin had Tony, as he asked to be called, boil some pasta as he pulled out some leftovers and sauteed it all together.  He added pasta sauce and through it all together in a pot. He looked at Tony, “Sorry, this is going to be horrible compared to your mother’s but we do have someone else cook most of the time.”


“I am not nearly as good as my parents but I would love to cook for you sometime.” Tony replied.


“Just let me know when and I will let Alice know she doesn’t have to. And you two are always welcome here but if you would rather eat at the guest house you may.  Maybe we can set up certain nights we eat together or something. Remember you are both kind of our wards so we need to touch base often.


As they finished lunch Brian wanted to talk to Tony a little bit about online college classes and John mentioned an email he glanced at he thought they should take care of.  Justin could see right through him but he grabbed his jacket and walked out to the studio with John.


Justin put his hand on John’s shoulder as they walked. “There’s no email, is there?”


“No, there isn’t, how did you know?”


“I know you quite well by now.  I’m hoping you have some fun things to tell me.”


“Does he have any flaws?  I mean he is perfect! Last night we really talked most of the time.  He unpacked and I just got to know him.”


“And…”


“You are nosey!”


“You want me to be or you wouldn’t have lied to get me here.”


“John, what happened?”


“Well, it was getting late and I laid on his bed as we talked and when he finished he just laid next to me.”

“AND!”


“He kissed me. I have never felt like that.  Now I know why Uncle Brian is so obsessed with kissing you. I have never felt like that before.”


Justin smiled remembering that first night with Brian.  Of course there was nothing slow about their first night.  He had lost track of how many times they had fucked but he knew that night he was in love. And the look in John’s eyes told him they had made a connection.  “Did, Ant..Tony, say anything?”


“He basically realized I was ..Um…”


“Had a hard on?”


John nodded.  “He definitely didn’t pull away.”


“That’s good.  I don’t think he has had a ton of experience either but he has at least played around.  And that’s what you two should do if you are both into it. Play around. If you want to borrow something from the play room feel free.  We don’t use them much.”


“OK your turn.  What did you do to Uncle Brian last night?”


“Speaking of toys…” Justin explained it to John.  “You are not ready for something like that. A butt plug or dildo yes but not this.”


“But we better get back before they wonder what’s up.”


“So, is Uncle Brian quizzing Tony?”


“Not that I know of.”



Brian and Tony were in the office.  Tony showed Brian what he was hoping to take and the class he was in now.  It all looked like Brian expected. “This looks great, Tony! I think you will do well and I will be able to find a spot at the office for you part time.”


“That would be wonderful.” Was Tony’s response.  There was something a bit distant about him.


“Are you having second thoughts about coming here?”


“Oh, no not at all.  I just need to be honest to you about something.”  He took a deep breath. “John is a very handsome man.  And he is very kind and ….”


“Spit it out.”


“Are we allowed to date? I don’t want to overstep my boundaries. I can tell he is very shy.”


Brian didn’t know how much to tell him.  “John has had a rough life. We come from a mixed up family and he is just exploring his new feelings.  You are both adults and, Tony, I trust you to treat his heart gently.”


“Oh I will.  I can see how special he is.” Brian gave Tony a hug.  “I think you are the perfect first love for him. And my guess is you have a little learning to do yourself yet. “


“Yes, I have only had sex with a couple men yet. I liked it very much but it didn’t mean anything.”


“The only thing I am going to suggest is to take it slow. You have all the time in the world.”


They heard the door open in the kitchen.  Brian smiled at Tony, “I don’t know about you but I think it’s time we spend time with our men.” He smiled at him and they walked out to the kitchen.


Brian walked up to Justin and stepped so close Justin almost took a step back but instead Brian caught his waist and bent him backward and kissed thoroughly.  “Well, what was that for?”


“Just wanted to get you as horny as I am.” Brian kept an arm around him letting his hand slide down to Justin’s as and tracing his crack through the material.


“Tony, unless we want to watch let’s head to the house.”


Tony looked at John and winked.  “But what if I want to watch?” As Justin and Brian looked a bit shocked Tony started laughing and grabbed John’s hand.  “Let’s get out of here.”


Brian pulled Justin in for another kiss but out of the corner of his eye he noticed something.  He pulled back. “Justin,” he nodded toward the door. About 20 feet away Tony and John had stopped and were in each other’s arms kissing.


 

Chapter 8 by Simply written

Chapter 8


The next two weeks flew by.  Brian was late most nights getting the final touches for the big advertising event done.  Justin hated the hours but knew it was just for a short time and he enjoyed the blossoming relationship between John and Tony.  


One morning about 10 days after Tony arrived and while Tony worked on his college course at the house John and Justin worked in the studio.  “So,” Justin started, “I haven’t heard an update for a while.”


“There really isn’t anything to tell you.  I mean, I love kissing him and holding hands on the couch or just being together on the couch watching a movie but that’s all that happens.”


“Did you ever think, John, that he was waiting for you? Maybe you need to make a move.”


“I wouldn’t have any idea what to do.”


“So, just so I have it straight you have kissed.  I am sure that included French kissing.” John nodded. “OK, would feel comfortable sitting on this couch and we can come up with a game plan.  So when you are sitting on the couch where are you hands?”


John put an arm around Justin. “Sometimes it’s like this.”  He shifted and took Justin’s hand. “Sometimes we just sit like this. And sometimes we kind of curl up next to each other.”  He basically was leaning into Justin.


“John, there is so much more you could do without doing it.  You need to progress. You both are going to get bored.”


“But I think he is waiting for me and I have no idea what to do.”


“The basic answer is to do what feels good. Explore.  Don’t rush, maybe just touch over clothes.”


John gave Justin an unsure look.


“Well, I guess I have to do some demonstration. When you’re sitting next to each other start by putting your hand on his upper thigh.  I promise, if done right, that is very effective.”


“How do I know what to do?”


“OK you asked for it.  He put his hand on John’s upper thigh with his fingers down between his legs. He removed his hand quickly, feeling very uncomfortable.  “I am not going to demonstrate everything. Think about the options your fingers have at that position. I am betting the movement of a finger  upward just a bit would have an effect. Seriously play with your clothes on for a while. It won’t be long and the shirts will be off and the zippers will be down.  Consider it a homework assignment.”


John rolled his eyes but thought, ‘I can do that.’ to himself.


The week before Justin had met Brian at the tailor to be measured for a tux for the dance on Friday.  Tonight he was meeting Brian there again to try them on and take them home. He made reservations at one of their restaurants. TJ as he had started calling them to simplify things were going to order a pizza.  He was anxious to hear John’s report later.


At 4:00 he was picked up by a town car so they wouldn’t have two cars in town.  He arrived at Kinnetik at 4:30 as scheduled.


“Justin, it has been too long!” Cynthia hugged him tightly.


“It has been far too long and I know I owe you.  I won’t forget.” He hugged her again just as strong hands came from behind and pulled him backward.


“I just can’t leave you alone with anyone.”  He kissed Justin below the left ear where he could feel his pulse. Brian looked at Cynthia with a wicked smile.  “Cynthia, can you call the tailor and tell him we will be fifteen minutes late?”


“Brian, you have plenty of time if you leave now.”


He started pulling Justin to his office. “15 minutes late, Cynthia.”


By the time they got all the way to the inner office Brian had unbuckled his belt and opened his pants.  He skillfully undid Justin’s and in one swift move had him facing away from him and up against the desk. He slowly and steadily thrust all the way in and reaching around Justin’s chest he pulled him tightly against his chest. His other hand circling Justin’s penis.  Justin’s head dropped back onto Brian’s shoulder. Together they released and relaxed.


“Do we really have to go be fitted? I prefer this fit.” Justin said this as his lips  found Brian’s jaw.


“I am afraid we do. In fact,” He looked at his watch, “We need to be going.”


Justin quickly cleaned himself up and got his pants in place. Brian did the same and they walked out through the main door with no comment to anyone.


The men had their fitting and a couple minor adjustments would be made in the morning and be at Brian’s office before the end of the day.


“I told JT order pizza.  We have a reservation.”


“You didn’t bring your little phone friend, did you?”


“No not this time.”


“Damn, I love how that made you squirm.”


“Seems to me you did some squirming yourself.”


Justin drove since he knew where they were headed.  When they arrived Brian was smiling. They hadn’t been here for a while.  An early dinner and then early bedtime looked very promising.



John and Tony ordered a pizza and pulled out a couple beers.  John found his favorite movie and hoped Tony would like it. Alice brought them an assortment of ice cream for dessert.  John was a bit nervous. He knew what he wanted to do tonight. He just hoped it was half as good as he thought it might be.


The pizza arrived and they sat on the floor eating, drinking, and laughing at the show. As they finished the  pizza John grabbed a pint of ice cream and two spoons. They were both quite full but had a few bites. John then got brave and offered Tony a bite from his spoon.  Tony smiled and opened his mouth. John’s hand trembled a bit and he ended up getting ice cream on Tony’s chin. He quickly took his finger and wiped it off. Before he knew what was happening his finger was in Tony’s mouth and he was licking it off.  John had never felt anything so sensual. John leaned forward and started kissing Tony. As he leaned forward he placed his hand as Justin had showed him and massaged Tony’s inner thigh as his fingers came dangerously close to Tony’s crotch. For the second time in a couple minutes Tony took John’s hand and guided it.  This time directly to his crotch. He moved his mouth to John’s ear. “I have been waiting for this for a long time. I didn’t want to rush you.”


Under John’s hand, he could feel Tony straining to get out. He tentatively began rubbing and lightly squeezing.  Tony moaned. John quickly removed his hand. “I’m sorry, did I hurt you?”


“No, please,” He took John’s hand and put it back on his crotch and John continued his motions.  Tony leaned against the couch. John leaned in and kissed him. Soon he became more forceful and soon Tony was writhing under him. John  slid his hand into the waistband of his sweats. For the first time he felt the beautiful object of his dreams. He rubbed his thumb over the tip feeling the first drops and then it was too late. Tony spasmed and John felt the wet heat on his hand. John wrapped his arm around Tony and pulled him close.


After a few minutes Tony looked at John. He touched John’s fly and looked him in the eye. John nodded, no words needed. Already excited, the feel of his zipper going down made John shudder.  Tony stopped for a minute. He put his hand on John’s cheek. “Relax, Mio Amore. Just enjoy a bit.” Tony helped reposition John a bit so he had better access and slid his hand down into John’s pants.  He had not touched skin yet. He knew John would react too quickly then. He gently rubbed John through the cotton and instantly felt movement. “I can see we have lots of work ahead of us.” He smiled at John. “Soon you will learn to enjoy and be able to last much longer but I would love to do something for you.” His focus went back to John’s crotch.  With John’s help he worked the jeans down to mid thigh and then he freed John’s stiff penis. Slowly he lowered his head, giving John lots of time to stop him but he didn’t show any resistance. Tony wanted him to enjoy it as much as he could, knowing he wouldn’t last long. He started at the base of the cock and slowly licked his way up. The noise John made was like nothing he had heard before.


“Are you alright, mio Amore?”


John’s only response was to put his hand on Tony’s neck and push him downward.


Tony continued licking and as he saw the first drops of precum appeared he slid his mouth over the tip.  He had not done this often and felt a bit awkward. He just wanted John to enjoy it. Tony ran his tongue over the slit one time and John could no longer hold on.  Tony swallowed as quickly as he could but he couldn’t catch it all. When John had relaxed he sat up with a stream from his mouth to his chin. John went to wipe it off, feeling embarrassed for some reason.  Tony stopped John’s hand. He then took his own finger, wiped his chin and put it in his mouth. He then leaned forward and claimed John’s mouth again. “Next time it is your turn.” Tony said and smiled at John as he lowered his lips back to John’s.



Brian and Justin had a romantic dinner.  They sipped wined, shared food, and talked about their wedding.  They kissed often. After paying they went out to the car. Brian went to open Justin’s door but before he managed that Justin pinned Brian to the car with his hips. It was obvious it was going to be a long ride home for both of them. After a long kiss, Justin allowed Brian to open the door for him.


Brian broke every traffic law there is getting Justin home.  He didn’t pull the car into the garage. He stopped at the front door and by the time he got to Justin’s side of the car Justin was out and they were in each other’s arms.  They managed to get into the house. Brian was going to head to the playroom because it was closer but Justin headed to the steps and Brian was not going to argue.


Alice found a trail of clothes from the front door to the stairs when she arrived on Thursday morning. Sorted it out.  She shook her head as she picked up the Armani suit jacket knowing how much that cost. It was rare for him not to throw it over a chair at least.  They must have been in a big hurry last night. She chuckled to herself. Those boys truly loved each other too bad sex got in the way sometimes.’I think that’s why I think of them as boys. Sex is always first on their mind, just like teenageers’.


She heard noise upstairs and could tell they were about to come down.  She was glad she had the coffee ready. At the same time she saw Tony and John walking hand in hand toward the house. They walked in just as Brian and Justin arrived, arms around each other.  “Oh lord, now there are four of you!” The look on the younger men’s faces told everyone something had happened. As they all grabbed coffee, Brian’s to go, John caught Justin’s eye and winked. Brian caught the action.


“Justin, walk me out to the car.”


“The car you left in the middle of the drive?” Alice asked.  Brian gave her a kiss on the cheek and the two of them headed out the door.


“Ok, what was the wink for?”


“We had a conversation yesterday too long to go into now.  Any idea what time you will be home tonight?”


“No, it could be really late but when I am done I will let you know I am on my way.  I forgot to mention because of the activities tomorrow, I am hoping you will come and stay in town with me.  I have a suite reserved for us at the Westin, the same place as all the activity.” Brian pulled Justin to him, “We haven’t been to a hotel since we got back from vacation.  Maybe we can relive a few moments?”


“Seriously, what can we do there that we don’t do here.” Justin laughed and gave him a kiss. “You better get going.”


“Not on that kiss!” Brian dipped him while they were press tightly together. He brought his mouth to Justin’s and by the time they stood  up they were both out of breath.


As they separated they heard applause.  John, Tony, and Alice stood in the doorway.  All three had big smiles on their faces. Brian slammed the car door and sped off.  Justin looked at them and took a bow. Then they all started laughing and went in out of the cold.


By the way, Alice, why don’t you talk to these two and find out what they would like on Friday. I will be going into Pittsburgh and I doubt we will be back before Sunday sometime.  He looked over at Tony and John. “I am sure you don’t want to stay up here but you could use the media room and the hot tub if you like. If you mess anything up in the house you are expected to clean it as Alice has the weekend off. He put his arm around her shoulders. Now I think we need to eat the breakfast she made and get some work done.”


Justin couldn’t wait to talk to John in the studio.  As soon as they walked in the door and shut it behind them Justin had to ask, “So, I take it you had an eventful night?”


John through his arms around Justin and for the first time he was very comfortable with it. “It was AMAZING!”


“John, I don’t need details but I do feel responsible for both of you.  Did you play safe?”


“We aren’t needing to worry about that yet, Justin, but thanks for worrying about us and just being here for us.”


They shared a kiss but just a kiss of friends or relatives with no underlying current on John’s side.


They got busy for the day. Justin did notice when Tony and John were in the same room there was definitely an electricity in the air.  He wondered if others felt that when he and Brian were in the same place or was he just sensitive to it since he knew them so well. He was fairly sure playing safe was in the near future.


Late afternoon Justin got a text basically saying Brian would be there to sleep sometime. Justin hated going to bed without him but at 10:00pm he got another text ordering him to go to bed before he got home because it could still be hours so having been in the big house by himself since dinner was finished it was 11:00 when he climbed the stairs. He looked out the window from his room and saw John’s bedroom light go off.  He wondered if he was alone. Justin curled up in the big, cold bed and shut his eyes.


It was nearly 2:00 am when Brian pulled up.  He was exhausted. He had thought about sleeping at the loft but he hated being away when he could be next to Justin. He slipped into the room and undressed. He tried to slip in bed without disturbing Justin.  In his sleep Justin murmured, ‘Brian’ and instantly Brian needed him. Need wasn’t a strong enough word. It was just the physical need but his heart needed Justin. He slid next to Justin and Justin just turned into him.  Brian wrapped him in his arms and began dropping little kisses all over his face.


Justin reached up and trailed a finger along Brian’s jawline.  “You’re home.” He said groggily. “What time is it?”


“It is after 2:00 and I need you, Sunshine.”


“I am always all yours, Baby.” Justin turned and spooned up against Brian who reached for lube and ever so slowly Brian began entering.  Justin whimpered a bit as Brian invaded his body with little preparation.


“I’m sorry, Sunshine.” He started pulling back out but Justin positioned himself so he was the moving.  He slowly pushed backward. Brian reached around and began fondling him hoping it would take his mind off  the discomfort. Now Brian began moving again.


Between Brian inside him and holding his cock and the fact he had been in a deep sleep he was just one big emotion.  Justin strained to get his lips on Brian’s. Brian needed his lips. He pulled all the way out and quickly flipped Justin to his back and put Justin’s legs on Brian’s shoulders .  Now Brian had full control. He bent his head to Justin’s and the need was so strong he crushed Justin’s lips but he didn’t seem to mind. He pulled him down even closer. “I hate sleeping without you. I missed you.” And with a kiss they both cried out.


As Brian tried to roll off Justin he instead came along and layed on Brian’s chest for a minute listening to his heartbeat. Finally, Justin slipped off him leaving his head on Brian’s chest.  “I’m sorry, I just needed to feel you, all of you.


They now lay facing each other and touching.  Justin slid his hand down Brian’s spine and then down further and he grazed his asshole.  Brian quivered. Justin didn’t remember him ever reacting quite like that so he slid his finger over it again. This time Brian actually pushed toward Justin’s finger.  Justin pushed Brian to his stomach and drug his tongue down Brian’s spine and continued gliding downward. As Justin neared the entry point Brian became almost frantic. Justin’s tongue first just slid over it but then he started pushing more with his tongue and made it as pointed as possible as it entered Brian.  He took a deep breath. Justin kept dipping and plunging and licking and then removing his tongue and lightly blowing. Brian’s whole body shivered. Justin slid back up to Brian’s ear.”What else do you want baby? Do you want to fuck me? Do you me to fuck you?”


Brian was shocked at the words that came out of his mouth. “I need something in me. I need you, something……”


Justin slid back down and used his tongue for a couple more minutes but then inserted his finger.  Brian wasn’t used to taking it like he was. Even his fingers seemed to be effecting him drastically.  Maybe he was so tired his body craved anything. Justin had added a second finger and eventually worked the third in.  He then moved them around a bit and finally he slid them out and slowly and gently pressed into him. He was ready. Justin had them both on their side now and began a rhythm.  Their rhythm. Brian was thrusting back to join Justin and when Justin reached around and squeezed Brian’s balls and it was all over. Justin didn’t remember Brian ever shouting like that and that caused him to clamp down on Justin which was all he needed to  also cum, filling Brian’s ass.


They curled up in each other’s arm and slept.



At 6:30 Brian’s phone rang.  He swore under his breath and grabbed it. In a very low voice he said, “Kinney.”


“Brian, we have a major issue.” Ted’s excited voice came across the phone. “The head of the Art department was in a major accident last night.  He was hit by a drunk driver. I just talked to the hospital. They expect him to make it but he was supposed to finish the program today by noon  and finish all the background art. It needs to be finished by 7 tonight so they can print it up by tomorrow evening. There is only one person I know that can pull this off and he is laying next to you.”

“Ok.” and he hung up.


They hadn’t been asleep long and now this. He hated waking him up but he really had no choice. He looked over at that face.  It made him hard all over again. “Sunshine….baby…..I am so sorry I have to wake you.” He couldn’t resist touching him. First he brushed his hair off his forehead and then leaned over and kissed the spot he uncovered.


“Brian, really, again?”


“Sunshine, there’s been an accident.”


With that, Justin was awake.  Oh,no. Who’s been in an accident? My head artist.


“I thought I was your head artist. Sorry!  Is he Ok?”


“They expect him to make it but he’s in the hospital.  I hate to ask,” Justin was up and heading out of bed.


“What do we need to get done?”


“Have I told you lately how much I love you?”


“Ya, less than three hours ago. What do we need to get done yet?”


Brian explained it while they were in the shower and as they dried off Justin said, “I haven’t packed yet for our stay in the city. You head in.  Tell the intern, can’t think of her name, to start with the layout for the program. I will give you notes to give her. I will pack for us and I need to do a couple things in my studio and I will talk to John and Tony.  I will be in the office by 9:00 9:30 at the latest.”


Brian grabbed a naked Justin and pinned him against his still damp body. “I can’t do life without you and this is just another example of that.” Justin’s arms snuck up around his neck and their lips met with electricity that never stopped.


Justin finally pushed him away. Get going.  We have a lot to do today.” As Brian’s hand brushed Justin’s hand, Justin held it for just a moment. As their fingertips parted he said. “Brian, I love you.”  He went into his closet and dressed while Brian dressed in his. Brian was out the do by 7:15 with a cup of coffee in his hand. Justin knew John wouldn’t be up yet.  What he was more worried about was he might be ‘up’ when he arrived. He knocked on the door but when no one answered he let himself. He went up the stairs and first peaked in Tony’s room and as he expected it was empty.  He felt a bit guilty but he had to do it. He opened the door quietly and peeked in. There they lay in each other’s arms. His heart skipped a beat. Young love was beautiful. He shut the door quietly and then started knocking on it loudly. “John, hey, John. Sorry but I need to talk to you.”


John stuck his head out. “What’s up?” Justin explained everything and that he would be back Sunday early afternoon.  Justin was about to leave when Tony walked up behind John and slipped his arms around John’s waist. Justin smiled. “Good Morning, Tony.  You two may as well go back to bed for a while. I know I would if I were you.”


Justin left and John looked embarrassed.  He really wasn’t but if it had been anyone other than Justin he would have died on the spot.  Tony pulled John all the way back into the room and shut the door. He had on his briefs as did John.  They had decided that for now that would be the most comfortable for both of them but it was obvious Tony had different ideas. He slipped his hands into John’s briefs and ran his fingers down John’s crack. This instantly got a rise out of him.  He just grazed John’s bud and it sent a shiver down to his toes. John’s briefs hit the floor and Tony led him to the bed. “Are you ready for something new?” he asked wanting an honest answer. “ I have never tried this or had it done but I have seen it done. Let’s shower first. You trust me, right?” John nodded. “I don’t think we are ready for ‘that’ yet but there are many things we can do for enjoyment.” They shared the shower.  


When Tony started washing his back John thought it felt really good and then his hands drifted lower and Tony began washing his has carefully washing between John’s cheeks. He even pressed his finger to his asshole a couple times which nearly undid John. “Um, I think I should wash your back next.  Tony turned around as did John and John started at his shoulders and worked his way down as Tony did. He rubbed the soap and then, as Tony did, he soaped his hands and rubbed them on Tony’s ass and then between. Sure he had touched his ass before but most of what they had done so far was on the front side.  He hadn’t known how beautiful it would be to just spend time rubbing it and then when he found Tony’s bud he pushed lightly. He was fascinated as it gave under his finger ever so slightly. Tony made a groaning sound and turned into John’s arms. They both realized this was the first time they had stood totally naked together.  Slick from the water the feeling was almost too much for either of them to handle. There lips met and that was enough to send both of them to exquisit relief. They looked at each other and both started laughing as the rinsed off again.


After the dried off John looked at Tony, “Was that what you had planned?”


“Not at all but I wouldn’t change it.” He took John’s hand and led him back to bed where they soon were sleeping again.”



Justin got the SUV and pulled it up to the studio.  He chose several of his large pieces . He knew this was different than what had been planned but it was extreme circumstances.  He loaded the back of the SUV. If he used his own graphic pieces he could repeat them on the computer graphic canvases that were planned to be around the conference hall.  If they wanted to the artwork could be set around at the dance. People who didn’t dance or were taking a break would have something to do.


It had taken longer to get things together than he thought it would.  He called Cynthia so he didn’t have to bother Brian. “Hey, Cyntia,.....”

“Where are you?  Someone is about to have a melt down.”


“I guess you better pass me back then. I didn’t want to disrupt him if he was busy.”


“You are the only one that can handle him when he gets like this.”


“Where are you! You said you would be here by now. Everyone’s asking what is going on.  I don’t know what’s going on because you aren’t here. Aren’t you going to say anything?”


“Well, yes, I am but I didn’t want to waste my breath. Do you want me to save your butt or just let you play with it?”


Brian chuckled, “Sorry, you said you would be here by now.”

“Baby, have I ever let you down?  Wait, don’t answer that. I had an idea.  It will save me time so I will be able to get everything done.  It is based on some of my graphic paintings and I will imitate them on the panels.  I am on my way. I will be there before 10:00.”


“Sunshine, I am sorry for jumping down your throat. I love you.”


“I know, Baby, you are stressed. We got this!  I love you, too. See you soon and go apologize to Cynthia.”


“I will and Justin, you have NEVER let me down.”



Twenty minutes later Justin walked in the door carrying a canvas.  Cynthia greeted him. “Thank you, I really wish you would teach me your trick to keep him in line.”


“Cynthia, I don’t think you can ‘handle’ that.”


“You are right about that. He’s in the art department driving the intern crazy. Save her.”


Justin calmed Brian down again, gave him a brief description of what he had planned and forbid him to come back in here. The intern, Tina,  stood there open mouthed as Brian followed Justin’s directions.


“Wow, how did you do that?”  


“Years of practice. Now show me what you have.”

At 11:30 the programs had been approved by Brian and were sent to the printers.  At noon Brian walked in. “Don’t yell at me again. I have lunch for you in my office.  Tina, you may join us or get your lunch.”


“Thank you.  I have errands.  I should be back in 45 minutes,” she said more to Justin than Brian.


“Thanks, Tina, that would be great.”


Cynthia had gotten them soup and sandwiches. “I think I need sleep more than food.” Justin’s head lulled.


“Eat first, then maybe there will be time for a little nap. How is it going?”  


“It is going well I just wish I had a couple extra hours and if I had more sleep, but I am not complaining.  You had less than me.”


“At least we know that at 7:00 pm we have to be done and can head to the hotel, not all the way back to the country.”


They each at some and then together curled up on the couch and slept.


The next thing they remembered was Cynthia shaking their shoulders. “Hey, guys, I think you need to get back to work.  You have been sleeping for an hour. Tina isn’t sure what to do next.”


Justin quickly kissed Brian and was out the door. Brian looked at Cynthia, “Isn’t he beautiful?  How did I get so lucky?”


“It is luck he put up with all your shit but Justin was on to you the first time I met him.  He was on to you as soon as you met. He saw the real you, the you, you hadn’t even seen.”


The afternoon went by too fast for Justin.  Anyone else would have said it was good enough but not him.  He kept manipulating until each color lay perfectly. Tina watched in awe. The paintings would be part of the vinyl panels.  He hoped what his mind pictured was what they got.


At 6:15 buzzed Brian’s office. “Hey, can you come in here for final approval.”


Brian came in a minute later.  Justin showed him the whole layout with the canvases in the images. Brian just looked.  When Brian did that he either didn’t like it but knew it couldn’t be changed or he liked it a lot. After viewing it all a second time. Brian looked at Tina and said, “Excuse us just a second please.” He then turned, pulled Justin to him, and said, “You are amazing,” Before melding his lips to Justin’s.  


Tina turned her back to the men but knew she couldn’t go anywhere until Justin gave her the OK. The men came up for air and Tina said, “I take it that means I can go home?”


Justin hit the send button and nodded as soon as they received a delivery acknowledgement.


“Yes, you may go home, “ Brian said as he took his wallet out.  He handed her $200. “You worked amazingly hard all week and really came through today, helping Justin.  Take a cab home. Don’t walk, it is dark and cold.”


Justin walked up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  “I couldn’t have done this without you today. If you ever need a reference let me know.”


Tina blushed and now giggled. “I am such a fan of your work I feel like I owe you for all you taught me today.  Goodnight.” She grabbed her coat and walked out the door.


Brian draped his arms over Justin’s shoulders, “Shall we go to our suite?”


“Before you get any ideas I need food and sleep before sex.  Do you understand?”


“Bet I can change your mind.” He blew lightly into Justin’s ear and he shivered.


“Baby, I am serious I need sleep, as much as I love you and love to be with you right now I need a bite of something and then a big bed to sleep in.”


“Come on, Sunshine, our car should be here.” Brian helped Justin into his coat and grabbed his own.  They got in the town car from the hotel. Justin curled up next to Brian and was soon sleeping. “Poor Sunshine is exhausted.”  Brian lovingly kissed his tousled hair and again reminded himself how lucky he was.


“We’re here, Sunshine, wake up, Justin.” Justin’s eyes fluttered opened.  


“I must really be tired. I don’t remember the trip at all.”


There bags had been dropped off earlier today so they just needed to get their keycards and went up to the suite.  Justin clung to Brian like a little kid clings a parent when they are very tire. By the time they got in the room Brian new what they needed to do.  “I know you are hungry but I think an hour nap comes first. I will order and have it sent up at 9:00. That gives us an hour to sleep.” They spooned on the bed and the next thing they heard was “Room service.” As Brian got the door, Justin stretched and looked at the love of his life.  Brian had to be as tired as he was and yet he did so much for him. He protected him. He loved him.


Justin realized there were a couple other family members he hadn’t checked on all day.  He texted John and got a reply assuring him everything was perfect. Justin smiled hearing John’s love through the text.  He was a man in love.


Brian rolled the room service cart next to a couple chairs and Justin walked over. Brian sat down and Justin kissed the top of his head.  “Thank you, Baby. You take such good care of me.”


“You are exhausted because you helped me all day, you have hardly eaten, and you are thanking me.” He pulled Justin onto his lap and kisses him. “Were you texting the guys?”


“Yes, John says everything is fine.”


Justin starts nibbling at the food while still sitting on Brian’s lap.  He really was starving.


“Looks like if I want any I better eat.” Brian pulled Justin’s hand to his own mouth.  They ate all the food that he had ordered. Brian licked some sauce off the corner of Justin’s mouth.  “Well, I have let you have a nap, no, two naps, and now you have eaten your fill. Does that mean….”


Justin turned on Brian’s lap so he was now straddling him. His hands slid behind Brian landing on his ass. “Can I ask you something?” Justin looked at Brian. “What got into you last night?”


“Besides you?”  Brian laughed. “I really don’t know. Maybe being that tired made me want to take a ride.”


“Brian, I’m that tired.”  His lips found Brian’s and soon they were lost in each other.



John and Tony decided sleeping wasn’t a bad idea.  They had a weekend at the main house. Justin was right, they would sleep here but that didn’t mean they wouldn’t use some of the amenities available. After sleeping in, Tony worked on his classes and John went to the studio and did what he could.  He noticed a bunch of stuff was moved around and straightened it up. After he had done what he could he went back to the house hoping to distract Tony. He tried to channel his uncle. What would Brian do? He remembered, not long ago, he would never have wanted to be like Brian.  Now he wished he had half his confidence. Today he was going to try to show Tony how he really felt.


John walked into the house and saw Tony sitting at the table with a laptop.  John wrapped his arms around Tony’s neck and first kissed the top of his head,  He then slid his hands down Tony’s arms and gently nipped his neck.


Tony turned his head and looked at John.  “I’m sorry, did I hurt you?” John asked with a worried look.


Tony got a grin on his face.  “No, I was just making sure it was mio Amore. This is unlike you but I love it.” He stood and pressed his entire body against John showing how much he loved the attention he was getting. He snaked his arms around John’s neck and tilted his head offering John his neck again.


John did not have to be asked twice. He licked Tony’s neck feeling his blood throb just below the surface.  He then began lightly nipping and sucking. Tony pressed himself tighter against John and, taking John’s hand he led him to the stairs.  Nothing was said but they went to John’s room. Tony immediately shed his own shirt and reached for John’s, pulling it off.


“Mio Amore,” he said as he pulled John closer.  “I just want you to know, I have never been with someone like this before. Yes, I have a little experience but it was just some light fun, once, not so fun but I don’t want to talk about that now.  Now, I want to learn together.”


John pushed Tony onto the bed and jumped on next to him.  “Well, I have been watching great teachers for a while now and if you are willing for me to make mistakes, I want to make them with you.” John ran his hand across the light smattering of hair Tony had on his chest and just followed instinct.  His hand slid downward and into Tony’s waistband. He was so glad Tony prefered sweats around the house. His hand continued until it found what it was looking for. John was just doing what his body told him to. He leaned forward and licked the nipple closest to him. He sucked a bit and licked again.  He could tell Tony liked it so he stretched and did the same on the other side. Under his hand he ‘knew’ Tony enjoyed it. He changed positions and tugged Tony’s pants and briefs off. His tongue began at Tony’s navel and drifted downward following the treasure trail. As he came to the base of the now fully erect penis he took it in his mouth.  Remembering Tony’s reaction in the shower he slid his hand to Tony’s ass and began running his finger up and down the crack. He was well aware when he crossed that pleasure spot as Tony would thrust into his mouth.


“Tony, help me, tell me how I can make it better for you.”


“Amore, you don’t need any,”  Tony took a shaky breath as John’s finger crossed the bud again. He guided John’s head back to his dick and John feasted on Tony’s offering.


John dropped onto his back next to Tony. Tony moved to lay his head on John’s chest, listening to his heart.  “I feel I am too young to have the feelings I have for you. Il mio cuore è solo tuo, my heart is yours.


Tony and John spent the day at the main house, making a pact nothing would happen while there, however, borrowing a few things to bring back to the house was not off the table.  As they walked past the playroom after dinner getting ready to head back to the guest house, Tony looked at John, “I will pick a few things tonight and you can tomorrow?” Before waiting for a response he ducked into the room and came out with a bag of something. Putting his arm around John’s waist, he kissed him.  They made sure everything was locked up tight and they left for the guest house. They held hands as they walked and Tony dropped his head on John’s shoulder. “John, I have something to tell you. I have tried but it never worked. I look at your face and it goes out of my mind so let me tell you now.”


John didn’t say anything but slipped his arm around Tony for support. “I told you I have been with someone before but what I didn’t tell you was. I didn’t want to be with him.  I mean we were friends out for a night of fun and games but I wasn’t ready for those games. I mean we had kissed but I never would have….he made me. It hurt so bad.”


John could hear the tears, the pain in Tony’s voice. He stopped and pulled Tony into his arms. “I told him to stop but he wouldn’t. It was horrible. I am sorry, I lied to you.  I just didn’t know how to tell you.”

John was glad Tony couldn’t see his face clearly.  He ached for Tony. He couldn’t imagine that happening but he also felt hate, hate for the person behind it. “You have nothing to be sorry about.” John smoothed Tony’s think, black hair down. He kissed him. “It is not your fault.  You are so brave. I am not sure I could have anyone touch me after something like that.”


“John, you were so gentle, so shy.  I was never threatened by you. You are what I needed to trust again and I hope you will help me more tonight.”


“I will do anything for you, Tony, anything.”


Arm in arm the walked to the house.


They entered the house and after grabbing a couple waters they went upstairs. Tony was still holding on to the bag he had taken from the playroom. Tony was having a hard time looking at John.  John put his arms around him from behind. “Tony, anything you want from me, need me to do or not to do. I’ll fly to Italy and kill the guy for you.”


With that Tony turned around and kissed John, “No, Amore, having you here with me is worth far more than having pay over there.” He walked to the bed and picked up the bag.  I am not ready for us to...well, you know, but I want to know that when the time is right I will be ready for you.”

After what you went through I would understand if you can’t bottom, I think I have that right. “


“But I want to and after the shower this morning I think I am ready to try something.  I found what I wanted in the playroom.” He pulled out several butt plugs. “After….well, after it happened I had to heal physically and mentally.  The Dr. said I am fine but until this morning I wasn’t sure I would ever have good feelings there again but today you showed me I could so I want you to use these on me.”


John’s mouth dropped open.  “I don’t know. What if I hurt you?”


Tony put his arms around John.  I trust you. You will follow my instructions and if i ask you to stop I know you will.


“But I really am not even sure what..How..”


“Mio Amore, I will tell you what to do.  And maybe someday you will have me do the same to you.”

“But I have never had…”


Tony kissed him again. “Please?”


“I can’t say no to you.”  


Tony undressed completely and headed to the bathroom. “I am cleaning up a bit.  I will be back shortly”


John undressed but left on his briefs.  He was both nervous and excited. He had seen these on the movies he had watched. The guys in the show really liked them but he knew that was just a movie.  He looked at the different sizes and he could imagine the first one maybe but after that he couldn’t picture it.


Tony came out of the bathroom with a clean, dry towel. He spread it on the bed and then laid on top of it.  “You will need to use lots of lube and I didn’t want to ruin the bedspread. Are you ready?”


John nodded.


“First do like you did this morning.  Just rub up and down my crack like you did in the shower. You can press just a little when you rub it and you can put some lube on too.  John followed his directions and soon Tony was responding with soft sounds that seemed pleasurable. “That is so good, John. Now can you put on  more lube and just push a little harder.”


John could tell the sphincter had loosened a bit and all of the sudden without meaning to his finger slipped in.  He quickly pulled it out. “I am sorry, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to.”


“John it is fine. In fact, I would like you to do it again but leave it there until I direct you.”


John entered him again very slowly and just left his finger there.  He could feel muscles grab his finger.


“Move it just a little bit.”


As he did John saw Tony’s face tense up.  “Are you OK? Do you want me to take it out?”


“No, I need to get over this.  You will not hurt me.”


With his free hand John took Tony’s hand.


“Ok, take the small one and lube it up.” John did it.


“Now promise if I tell you to stop you won’t.  You have put it all the way in, no matter what I say.  It won’t hurt me, not really.”


John positioned himself so he could have as much physical contact as possible and yet follow directions. He could feel Tony tremble. “You are so brave. Ready?” Tony nodded and leaned in John’s direction.  John slowly but steadily pushed the butt plug all the way in. In was not large and was sure it wouldn’t harm him but he heard Tony wimper. Remembering the movie he saw he reached over and started to stroke Tony’s cock. “Is this Ok? Does it help.”


Tony nodded and John continued.


So Tony was calmer.  “Please move it in and out a bit.”


As he did so he thought Tony was a little more comfortable.


They continued the pattern with the next size. Tony was a little more reluctant to accept the second but John again took his penis which seemed to help him relax and take the second one. To John it looked like soon Tony would come even if he wasn’t having the best time.


“John, it is time for the last one.  I picked this one because I think it is the same size as…..”


“Tony, you don’t have to do this.  Look what you have done already tonight tonight.”


“I want to. I need to for me….and for you.” Tony reached down and pulled out the plug and handed the last one to John.  John could see Tony had definitely loosened up down there but this looked too big. He knew there were much larger but he couldn’t imagine. He put lube on it and started pushing it in. “Stop, please, stop.” John continued to push through Tony’s pleading as he said he would. He could see Tony trying to relax and gain composure. “Please,” Tony said in a trembling voice. “In and out and then all the way in. I need to feel that again.”  


John went in and out with a couple times and then even as Tony cried he pushed it all the way in. He then crawled on the bed next to him and took him in his arms.  “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to. I am so sorry.” Both men cried as Tony, not in physical pain, worked through the emotional hurt he had. As John kissed him he began healing from the inside.


After a couple more minutes, Tony said, “Mio Amore, now slowly, in and out.  I promise no more tears.”


As John started moving the plug in and out Tony’s look changed.  He no longer looked like it was pain and as he moved it John as sure he had pleasure.  Soon his cock was throbbing for release. John slipped his mouth over Tony’s cock and started a steady rhythm adding a little more power each time.  Now Tony cried out but in pleasure as he emptied himself in John’s mouth. He then pulled John up and kissed him deeply, knowing what he tasted was himself. John pulled out the plug and just had to feel the difference. He slipped his finger in and felt what he thought must be the prostate. He brushed it with his finger and Tony clenched from head to toe and surprised John but ejaculating a little more.


John smiled down at Tony, “I take it that’s a good spot?”


Tony yanked John up next to him and curled up by his side. “I definitely enjoyed that.”  he pressed his lip to Johns and lowered his hand, slipping under John’s brief and then trailed his mouth down.  “It is your turn.”



Brian and Justin spent time just being together.  Their hands wandered over each other as their need increased.  Justin eventually turned his back to Brian and they joined content to just be. They drifted off into a deep sleep


It was 8:00 am when Justin woke to a soft knock at the door and heard, “Room service.”  Justin opened the door to a smiling, young man. When he saw Justin in a robe and tousled hair he took full advantage of the view.  Justin realized not that long ago this young man would probably experienced more than he ever imagined with this delivery but not this morning.  He smiled and thanked him. He grabbed his wallet off the bathroom counter and handed him a $20. He smiled broadly and thanked him as he walked down the hall whistling.


Justin pushed the cart into the room.  Brian had propped himself up on one arm.  Justin sat on the edge of the bed and kissed him.  His hand slid into the robe but Justin stood up. “Let’s eat our breakfast while it is hot. You’ll still be hot later.”


“Feed me.”


“Bossy!”


Justin positioned the cart a bit closer and took a plate and fed a bite to Brian and a bite for himself.  As he continued this Brian’s hand slid into Justin’s robe. He began stroking Justin’s flaccid cock. Justin tried to ignore it but soon he was having a hard time holding onto the plate. Brian took the plate out of his hand and laid him down.  He took Justin’s cock in his mouth and slid all of it in. Justin moaned. “You do that SO... well.” Brian lightly drug his teeth over Justin and he began trembling. “In me please, get in me.”


Brian tried loosening him a bit his control lost out and using lots of lube he pushed in and drew nearly out and back in until Justin showed as he clenched on Brian who joined him in the wave of pleasure and road it all the way down.


After laying together a time, they new they had a big day ahead.  They showered, dressed, and headed to the main floor.



Justin was excited to get to the ballroom after they had been notified the vinyl panels had arrived.  His paintings had been stored in a locked room overnight at the hotel so everything should be there now. Justin had to be there for the install.  Brian said he would be down shortly after making a few calls. When Justin walked into the lobby Tina walked up to him.


“I thought you might be able to use an extra set of hands here.”


“Thanks, Tina, I am sure I will.  Would you mind taking the workmen to get my paintings.  They know where they are but I think you will understand the care and handling of them.” He winked at her as a three, burly men in work overalls walked over. “Gentlemen, Tina will let you know where everything goes.  Thanks, Tina.”


Justin went to inspect the panels made from his renditions.  They were perfect. The colors came out just like he had hoped.  As the very simple graphics went up the complexity of the design were revealed. Tina guided the canvases to the easels reserved.  When Tina looked at the big picture it took her breath away. It was amazing.


Justin felt hands on his shoulders and figured it was Brian.  He was so wrapped up in what was going on he put his arms around the neck and as he went to kiss him he realized it was Emmett.  Emmett gave him a quick kiss and laughed, “Obviously, Brian is expected.” Justin hugged Emmett.


“Yes, I thought he was expecting me.  Why is it you two are always in each other’s arms when I walk up?”  He extracted Justin and put his arm around his upper chest, pulling him tightly to him.


“Oh, Honey,” Emmett was scanning the room.  “This is amazing.”


Now Brian left Justin’s side and started looking at the details. He walked up to the pieces of art and looked at the big picture. He then walked back and took him in his arms.  “This is perfect. You know anytime you want a job…”


“Work for that slave driver! You know what he made me do after only 2 hours sleep?”


Emmett smiled, “I really don’t need to hear about your bedroom unless you are going to give me details, that is.”


“We don’t have that much time.” Brian said as he again took his spot behind Justin.


Emmett went off and tended to the food while Justin finished the details. He had lost all track of time when Brian again pulled him against him.  “Time to get ready soon.” Justin had lost track of time. “It is perfect, Sunshine. Please come up with me.”


“Just one more thing.”


Ten minutes later, Brian put his hand on the middle of Justin’s back and guided him to the door. “If we don’t go now we will miss the party.” As the got on the elevator Brian said, “I know my art director is really good but it would look nothing like this if he would have done it. This is beyond words.”


“I am hoping when people see it, it will stick with them and when they need something creative they will come to you.”


“You know if you ever want back in the ad game, I could offer you a decent salary.”  They both laughed knowing he would never leave the art world.


Stepping off the elevator Justin said, “Where did you disappear to earlier.  After lunch I looked for you and couldn’t find you.”


“I had and errand. I think I have time for a shower.  Would you care to join me?” Justin answered by taking off his shirt and kicking off his shoes.


This shower was nothing like theirs at home but they spent time sudsing each other and rinsing off. Brian reached over and started tickling Justin’s naked body so Justin started teasing Brian’s balls. “You know you are playing with fire.”  


“I hope that fire can spread fast.”


Brian pinned him against the wall in the small shower and soon they were both panting and then were feeling the waves of shudders travel over them both.


They both put on their tuxes helping each other  make sure everything was in place. They were stunning together. The suits had been fitted to perfection.


“Am I really supposed to let you in public looking like this?” Brian purred in his ear. His warm breath sending a shiver through Justin.


“If I hadn’t put so much time in on it the last to days I would stay right here.” He turned and accepted Brian’s waiting lips. Pressing again Brian he felt something in his pocket.  “What do you have here?” He patted the pocket. It wasn’t the right size for any gum or candy packaging. He started to reach in to pull it out but Brian stopped him.


“Please, sit down, Sunshine. He sat in the overstuffed chair facing the TV.  Brian sat on the foot stool in front of it. “Justin, tonight is only happening because of you.  It would have been a washout. But you,” he took each of Justin’s hands and brought them to his lips one at a time,” after having 2 hours of sleep spent the day, a very long day wanting to make me look good. And today you spent hours again.  You could have just told Tina to set it up but, no, you made it look beyond my wildest dreams. It just showed me I need you no matter what the situation, what the time of day.” he reached into his pocket and brought out a box. He opened it and inside was a platinum bracelet. It had heavy links but on the front was a bar with something on it. On one side there was a sun etched with a diamond in the center and next to it were the words My Sunshine. On the back were the words, Love Always, Brian.  Brian took it out of the case and put it on his wrist.


Justin was stunned.  He had never seen anything so beautiful.  He met Brian’s lips and let his heart speak for him.


Brian’s phone buzzed, breaking the magic. It was a message from Ted.  He needed to come down as guests were arriving. He stood and put his arm out.  Justin took his arm and the two of them walked to the elevator. Brian bent and brought his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “Later I will show you how much I appreciate you.”


“I thought you just did in the shower.” He brought his lips to Brian’s and as the door opened the people stepping on smiled. Brian took Justin’s hand and led him off.


Ted and Blake met them.  They, too, were dressed to kill.  Hugs and kisses were exchanged.

Justin was very nervous all the sudden.  Looking at Ted and Blake he said, “Have you been inside yet?”


“No, we wanted to see it with you. We have heard comments from the wait staff and Em was all gaga about it.”  


“Did  I hear my name?” Emmett put his arms around Ted and Brian. Looking at Justin he said, “Honey, you did amazing! No one would know you started this yesterday.” Emmett gasped and reached across the impromptu circle.  He grabbed Justin’s hand. “Oh, Honey!” Of course, Emmett saw the stunning bracelet. Emmett’s job was details. “It is stunning! Brian, I didn’t know you had such taste.”


Brian swatted Emmett on the arm. “And will you get your hands off Justin.  That’s the second time today.”


The attendants opened the door into the hall. It was split into two areas. One end was set up with tables for the banquet and at the other end was Justin’s masterpiece reflecting on the shining dance floor.  Justin looked at all of his friends and said. “This is Kinnetiks night. My name does not need to be mentioned, understood?” That was so like Justin. He wanted none of the credit. It was Brian’s night. All the attention he needed had already been given.


Brian officially offered his arm to Justin and he proudly took it. They worked the crowd.  They both heard whispers about the design as they walked and greeted the guests. They also couldn’t miss the response they got from the women and some of the men as they worked the crowd. Justin, although he disliked it was a natural at greeting people and making them feel welcome.  He knew most of their names even though many he had never met before. Brian proudly introduces him as his fiance but, having promised Justin, did not bring up his career and notariety. There were a few people that made the connection but it was a common enough name it wasn’t an automatic


Emmett came over to Brian and let him know everything was ready if he would like to have everyone sit down they would start serving. Brian went to the mic and asked everyone one to find their seat and turned it over to the wait staff. The meal was served and Brian and Justin chatted with the people around them.  The people here were the top clients of Kinnetik and a few people Brian was hoping to get on board. Justin knew Brian’s tolerance for certain topics so when someone at their table brought up something Brian had a strong opinion Justin changed the direction as he put his hand on Brian’s crotch and stroked it. Brian shut his mouth quickly. Tonight was not a night of confrontation but celebration.  Emmett served excellent wine and the food was superb.


As people began to finish the main meal Brian stood up at the podium. “I hope you all enjoyed your meal.  As the evening goes on there will be desserts for you to help yourself to and the bar will be open. We are celebrating Kinnetik tonight and there are a few people that have been here since the beginning. Cynthia, stand up please.” She did hesitantly. “Cynthia believed in my idea enough to quit her job and follow me to a new upstarts.  She has been my assistant and my level head ever since.” Cynthia sat back down. “The next person I want to introduce is the CFO of Kinnetik. Ted Schmit has been here since the very early days. He got my butt out of the fire one night and I have relied on him ever since in not only Kinnetik but other business ventures I have.” Brian mentioned his department heads and the condition of the injured Art Director.  “And now I may need me to get my ass out of the fire again but, Justin, please come up here.”


Not wanting to make a scene, Justin walked over to Brian. “I think most of you met Justin when you arrived tonight. Justin has put up with me most of the last 10 years.  He gave Kinnetik its name. He has been with me through many ups and downs and is always there to support me. Anything I say cannot tell you how much I adore this beautiful man.” He lowered his head and kissed him.  “Now we are coming to the dance portion of the evening.” Brian nodded and the lights on the banquet side went off and the lights on the dance floor came on. The artwork was so dramatic you could hear people gasp. “Yesterday morning we were still in bed when I got word of my Art Director’s and without hesitation Justin followed me to town and started work.  He looked at what was planned and made it his. He and my intern, Tina. Are you here, Tina?” She waved from a back corner. “These two did all of this. I hope I don’t offend anyone but as the music begin I would like to start the dancing with my love and then please join us after the first song.


Brian put his hand on the small of Justin’s back and lead him to the middle of the floor. The art was reflecting off the floor as well as glowing from the lighting. The music began. Brian offered him his Sunshine a hand and he took it. He pulled him in his arms.


♫You can dance-every dance with the guy

Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight

You can smile-every smile for the man

Who held your hand neath the pale moon light

But don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me♫


Brian pulled Justin close and kissed his cheek. “I love you.”


♫Oh I know that the musics fine

Like sparklin' wine, go and have your fun

Laugh and sing, but while we're apart

Don't give your heart to anyone

But don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me♫


“I hate you for doing that but I love you for doing this.” Justin pulled Brian’s head down and raised his lips for a smoldering kiss.


♫Baby don't you know I love you so

Can't you feel it when we touch

I will never never let you go

I love you oh so much

You can dance, go and carry on

Till the night is gone

And it's time to go

If he asks if you're all alone

Can he walk you home, you must tell him no

'Cause don't forget who's taking you home♫


Justin began singing in Brian’s arm’


♫And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darling, save the last dance for me

Oh I know that the musics fine

Like sparklin' wine, go and have your fun

Laugh and sing, but while we're apart

Don't give your heart to anyone

So don't forget who's taking you home

Or in who's arms you're gonna be

So darling save the last dance for me♫


The song had finished but Brian and Justin weren’t through.  As the next song began they still stood in the center of the floor kissing. Soon they realized people were dancing around them.  A female client asked Brian if she could have a dance and he graciously accepted.


Justin noticed Tina off to the side and walked up to her, “May I have this dance?” he offered his hand and she took it. As they began dancing it was obvious Tina was a trained dancer. Soon, people on the dance floor were watching from the sidelines as Justin guided her around the floor. As the song ended everyone started clapping.


“You have skills, Tina! You were amazing.” Justin gave her a quick hug.


“You aren’t half bad yourself.  Thank you, it has been a long time since I danced.”


“You are loaded with skills.  I was serious about the references and if I need help with a project you are top of my list.”


With that Tina blushed, “That is a really flattering.”


“It isn’t meant to flatter.  You are damn good.” He gave her another hug as he felt strong arms pulling him back.


“Jealous?” Justin smirked at Brian.


He looked at Tina, “Nothing personal but, no, I am not jealous.  She doesn’t have parts I know you are very fond of.” He kissed Tina on the top of the head and lead Justin away. He snuck behind one of the panels and nearly inhaled Justin.  Their bodies were glued to each other like a couple in the back room at Babylon.


“How much longer?” Justin asked as he reached for Brian’s crotch and was ready to go down the waist band when Ted glanced around, saw them and turned his back but spoke to them. “People are starting to leave.  I am guessing you want to be at the door.”


“I don’t necessarily want to be but I will be there.”


They took a couple deep breaths and made sure their clothes was straight and walked out to the door.  As people left many of them complimented Justin on his art and asked if the pieces were for sale. Justin gave them his card and said they could call him.  As their backs were to a wall a couple times Justin has slid his hand down Brian’s ass in the well fitted pants. At one point Justin whispered, “I brought ping pong.”


Brian audibly sighed.


As the last guest left Justin had Brian pinned against the wall. His hand was on his ass pushing him as close as possible. Brian groaned loudly.  


Emmett was walking past with some of the clean up crew. Justin said, “Uh, Em…”


“Go screw your brains out.  I got it under control.” Justin kissed his cheek and Brian and Justin were gone.Once on the elevator Justin had his hand down Brian’s pants.and Brian was already massive. Justin reached back and hit the stop button.


As Justin unzipped Brian’s fly he said,  “We have less than 5 minutes before the alarm goes off.

Think I can get you off by then?”


Brian had no question since he was already beginning. By the time they had restarted and elevator and they got to their floor, Brian’s clothes was back in its proper place.


Justin had a huge grin on his face when they got in the suite. “That was fun! We hadn’t done anything like that in a long time.”


“What has gotten into you tonight?”


“What can I say? I have a nearly perfect life. I have the hottest man in Pittsburgh in my bed every night.  I have a couple young men I am growing very fond of, my career is doing well, and I couldn’t be more in love than I am now.”


Brian collected him in his arms, “Every time I can’t imagine loving you more you do something like you did the last two day. I am so lucky you stuck around.”


“Yes you are.”


They both laughed.  Brian looked at Justin quizzically. “Did you really bring the paddle?”


“I actually thought I had but it’s not in my bag.”


“What is it about the paddle that does it for you?”


“I think it is because you always take me so high when you fuck me that once in a while I need another dynamic to perfect.”


“Well, we may not have the paddle but my hand has not forgotten the feel of that perfect ass. Strip!”


Justin carefully took off the tux as did Brian.  Brian sat on the foot stool and pulled Justin across his lap and with no warning Brian started spanking him. He was a little tentative until Justin said. “I have been far worse than that!”


Brian than landed several blows with force and accuracy. Each one landed in the exact same spot.  Brian watched it redden. He leaned close to Justin. “Enough?”


“No, 5 more just like the last ones!”


Brian’s hand was beginning to burn, too. At the last blow he was sure he felt a tear on his leg. He took his manicured nails and started at the shoulder blade and lightly drug them down and as the nails traveled over Justin’s reddened skin, Justin sucked in quickly. “I going to cum.”


“Oh, no you aren’t.” Brian closed his knees pinning Justin’s dick where it was.  “You will not cum!” He alternated between rubbing the red ass to running his nails across it.   By now he was shaking nearly convulsively trying not to climax. Brian lubed to fingers and quickly stuck them in Justin and it was all over. He spasmed and screamed at the same time. He then was on his knees taking all of Brian in his mouth. Soon Brian had joined Justin in relief again. Brian climbed into bed and opened the blankets, his arm, and his heart to his Sunshine.


Chapter 9 by Simply written

Chapter 9


John and Tony spent Saturday just being together.  They left the house and did a little shopping. Tony wanted to look around a bit.  It was quite chilly out but they decided to go to the zoo. They strolled from exhibit to exhibit. John was walking with some space between him and Tony. After John overtly avoided Tony’s hand a couple times he said, “ Mio Amore, have I done something.” There was hurt or fear in his eyes as he said this.


“No, Tony, you haven’t done anything.” The look on his face broke John’s heart.  He lead him to an out of the way bench and they sat. “I know I haven’t shared much about my family.  You know Brian is my uncle but up until I couple months I really didn’t know him at all. My mom and grandma said he was a horrible person because he was gay.  I got into a little trouble with the law and basically Uncle Brian rescued me. If it wasn’t for him I might be in jail right now. They took me in even though I was terrible to him as a kid. But once I was living with them I realized maybe I was getting in trouble because I was scared to be who I really was.” Tony had taken his hand and John didn’t pull away. “Every time we saw someone who was gay we made fun of them. We were mean and verbally abusive. I feel horrible about it now.  Everything the told me about Uncle Brian is wrong. Well, he does have a bad temper but Justin can always talk to him.”


“I understand now. If you are uncomfortable you don’t need to touch me.” John did glance around but put his hand on the back of Tony’s neck and kissed him.  “I do love you.”


Tony wanted to throw his arms around him but considering the situation he restrained himself. He smiled at him, “We will definitely ‘talk’ about this later.” He winked and squeezed John’s hand before dropping it.


Out of the corner of his eye John was sure he recognized one of his mom’s friend but when he looked again the woman had turned and he decided he was mistaken.  The rest of the day John and Tony made it a game not to touch each other which built up more tension between them. Later in the day he again noticed the same woman looking at him.  Oh, well, he was at the zoo with a friend. What was wrong with that.


When they started getting cold they went back to the car and John drove them home.  Tony first held his hand but then was having a hard time being satisfied with that. His hand slipped on to Johns thigh and he then began rubbing  it slowly. John took some deep breaths and finally moved his hand to his own thigh and then he started doing the same thing to Tony that he had just done. It was a very short time before Tony was having a hard time sitting still. “Truce.  Please.” John laughed and pulled his hand back to his side of the car.


“We will be home in 10 minutes.” John said, having to touch him, he rested his hand on his neck.  As he parked the car, put it in park he pulled Tony toward him for the kiss he had wanted for a long time. Tony seemed hungry for his touch.  “Let’s go to the hot tub since we can use it and we won’t have to worry about suits.”


“I love the way you think, Mio. Amore.”


They grabbed some robes and headed to the main house.  They went in and stripped . John slipped on the robe and then dropped his briefs.  Tony thought this was so cute. He was starting to understand John better learning about his family.  Why were some people so cruel, even to family.



Clouds of steam were rising as the jets kicked in. Tony dropped his robe on a chair next to the towels.  He grabbed a couple and laid them next to the hot tub. He got in the tub and knowing how John felt he looked the other way as John slipped in. Soon they were in each other’s arms. John thought he could do this all day sometimes but then something below his waist reminded him he could not do forever.  He reached down and gently cupped Tony’s balls. He laid his head back so John took advantage of the open neck running his tongue from water level up to the pulse point below his ear. Tony slid down a bit getting more pressure on his balls but also giving John access to the glory spot they discovered last night. John slid his finger along the underside of his balls and then up the crack.  He brushed by it lightly and Tony shivered.


“Tony, tell me if you don’t want me to do anything.”


“I trust you, Amore.”


John slid his finger over his bud  several times and slipped in. Tony jumped but not in a negative way. John continued the in and out movement and then added a second. John saw Tony’s eyes roll back.  “Are you ok?


“Please do not stop.  I am about to ….”


John invaded his hole a couple times and he could see by his face, Tony had ejaculated. John kissed him deeply and Tony trembled as his climax ended.  John’s hand had slid up and slowly stroked Tony’s cock as he finished. As Tony calmed down he lowered his hand. He repeated what John had done to him. As his hand slid lower and toward John’s crack and then up.  He looked John in the eyes knowing this really was new territory for him.


“Do you trust me John?”


“Of course, I do.”


“Then relax as much as you can  and just think about the feelings.”


Tony rubbed over the tight opening several times and then slowly pushed it in just a bit.  


John’s eyes got very big as Tony moved the finger in and out and in circles barely past the entrance and then he slowly moved his fingertip past the second set of muscles.  Tony was watching John’s face carefully and stopped where he was. He leaned forward and kissed John who was very distracted by the feeling of discomfort. As Tony progressed a little farther John began to stiffen. Tony stopped because he was much tighter and John had a look of panic on his face.


“Do you want me to stop?”


“No, Just wait a second.”


Tony knew if he could rub his prostate John would find great pleasure.  Tony looked at him and John nodded. The next move he stroked John’s organ and John nearly came out of the water. Just a couple more strokes and John climaxed with a moan.  


After he returned to a steady heartbeat John said, “Wow, now I know why you wanted me to find that on you.”  John noticed Tony shiver. “Ready to head by to our house?” Tony walked out of the water grabbing a towel as he did.  John took a deep breath and also got out of the the water. Tony pulled him close, proud of the effort he was making. Tony rubbed his naked body against John’s and kissed him deeply. The quickly slipped on the robes as the chill went through them.  


“Tony, will you be here for Christmas or are you going home?”  


“You are my home now.”


John pulled him close as they walked back to their place.





As Brian and Justin arrived home Justin texted John and let him know they were back.  He wondered if this was what a parent felt like when they hadn’t seen a child for a couple days.  He missed both Tony and John. He hoped they had enjoyed their time. They both looked around when they entered the house.  Everything looked intact.


Justin laughed, “I’m so proud of our boys.  Everything looks good.”


“Do we need to check out the playroom? Did you put any limits on the use of the house?”


“Just that it had to look the same when we got home.”


Brian couldn’t resist.  He roamed into the playroom and came back out.  “The room looks fine but there are definitely some toys missing but that just tells me they had some fun.” He pulled Justin close and kissed him.


“See, some things never change.” It was Tony’s voice along with John’s laugh.  They stood in the doorway.


”Welcome home.” John said as he walked over and gave Justin and Brian a hug.  “Maybe I need to ask permission to hug such a famous artist. The pictures I saw looked amazing.”


“It was spectacular!” Brian said, pulling Justin close. “Sunshine rocked the event.”


Tony noticed Justin’s bracelet. “Is that new? It is beautiful!”  He took Justin’s hand and looked at it closely. “He has good taste.”


“Of course he does.  He picked me didn’t he?”  Everyone groaned and then laughed.  They really did have a happy family going here.


Brian’s phone rang and he looked at it.  He looked at John. “Have you talked to your mom?”


“Not since the day I left jail. Why?”


“She just called me.  I told her never to call me again when asked me to help you.” His phone dinged with a message. He read it and glanced up at John and then read a second text. “Did you have fun at the zoo?”


“We did, actually. Shit, it was her friend I saw.”


“Yep, and now apparently I made you gay.”


Tony took a step in front of John as if to protect him. “John was very cautious.  He didn’t even want to hold hands. She must have seen us when we sat down. When you explained.”


“Tony, John is not in trouble with me.  My insane sister will just need to be dealt with.”


Unexpectedly, John walked over to Brian and put his arms around him, put his head on his shoulder and cried. Brian wrapped his arms around his nephew and held him close.  This is the stuff he wasn’t good at and he really wasn’t sure why John was crying. Justin rubbed John’s back and soon Tony was there, too. After a couple minutes Brian extracted himself from the hug and Justin took over.  After a couple more minutes John had composed himself.


Justin thought he understood John’s reaction.  “John, why don’t you tell Brian why you reacted like that.  He can be so dense sometimes. Justin looped his arm around Brian’s hips as he said so.  


“I know you took me in but no one has ever believed me, no questions asked. You didn’t hesitate.”


“First of all,” Brian started, “Unless you were fucking at the zoo it is nobody’s business and I am sure you weren’t doing that.” He glanced at Tony and he shook his head. “I guess I better go call her back. Justin can fill you in on the evening.”


As Justin and the guys sat around the island in the kitchen talking, Brian walked into the office. He didn’t want John to hear everything he planned to say.  Claire was still his mother. As he expected she picked up after the first ring and started ranting. Brian hung up on her. His phone rang again. “I’m hanging up if you can’t be civil.” This time Brian let her rant, not paying much attention.  He heard the word turned, hell, pervert etc. etc. etc. “Claire…..Claire…..” He finally yelled into the phone. “CLAIRE! Do you have a pen and paper? Write down this number.” He gave her Mel’s office. “Don’t call me back.”


Why did he let her upset him?  Why did he feel this way afterward? Arms came around him from the side and he pulled Justin in. How did he always know when he needed him? They didn’t say anything.  They just were together. “John OK?”


“He’s fine.  Tony got him back to their place. They will be back for dinner around 6.”


“Why do I let her get to me everytime.  I thought when John came here I was done with her.  Now all I can think of is that Peter is still there. She is just vicious.  She’s sick.”


“She swallowed your mom’s rederic hook, line, and sinker. What did she say?”


“Nothing repeatable.  I gave her Mel’s number.  Did the guys tell you anything else?”


“Ya, they filled me in on the whole day.  They really had a great time. Too bad she has to ruin the memory.  I’ll call Mel. You decide how you want to spend the afternoon. I will find you when I get off.”


Justin worried every time Brian talked to Claire.  He always felt like he needed to be punished for some reason afterward.  It wasn’t like his play. It was brutal sometimes. And he hated it!. His mother was still making him ‘pay for his sins’.


Justin reached Mel at home and told her the whole story. She said she would talk to Brian tomorrow. “Mel, I know you two aren’t close but I also know that you love him if for no other reason you both love Gus. That witch is still killing him from the grave through Claire. Please, help him.”


“Justin, you know I will do everything I can.  If you have all of the story this will go away.  I will call Brian Monday. And by the way, Mr. Taylor, that must have been some party last night.”


“It was pretty amazing and not because of what I did. We’ll talk soon.” They said their goodbyes and Justin went to find Brian.


He looked in the playroom hoping he didn’t find him in there.  He breathed a sigh of relief when he wasn’t there. He decided he would look what Alice had in the freezer that they could eat tonight.  He found several different options but decided chicken and rice sounded the best. He put it in the oven and set the timer to start in a couple hours.  He took the backstairs up to their room. He couldn’t resist looking in Gus’s room. He would be so excited when he came next weekend and he would get to spend time there over the holidays which would be here very soon. He needed to put a few touches on the mural yet but it was nearly complete.  It was every young boy’s dream.


Justin thought he smelled something burning and then he recognized the scent. He must be losing his sense of smell. He could smell it was pot but it didn’t smell like he remembered it.  Guess it had been a long time. Brian must have had a joint tucked away somewhere. He was glad Brian had given up most of that stuff but he usually still had a joint or two somewhere when he ‘needed’ something.  There were a lot worse things he could do and he did them at home not at the club. Justin thought it would be fun to take John and Tony to Babylon soon. They would have a great time.


Justin walked into their room, “Hey, Brian, any left for me?” Brian was in a chair with his back to the door. “Brian?”  When Justin got around the chair he saw the joint was dangerously close to falling out of his hand. He grabbed the joint and set it in the ashtray “Brian..” Justin shook his shoulder and Brian slumped over. Justin instantly felt for a pulse.  It was strong but Brian wasn’t responding. Justin slid him to the floor carefully and stretched him out. “Brian, baby, please wake up baby. Can you hear me?”


“Sunshine.”  Brian mumbled. “My Sunshine. Puts up with my shit.”   


“Baby, what did you take?  Did you take something?”


He saw the Jim Beam bottle and a half full glass.


“Good weed, I’ll share.  Good.”


“Baby, did you take anything else?”


The longer he lay there the more he seemed to be struggling to breath.


“Dammit, Brian, don’t do this to me.” He should have called 911 at the beginning but he didn’t and it would take them too long to get there anyway..  He tried to remember a first aid class years go. See if they will respond to pain. Justin pressed really hard on Brian’s sternum.


Brian flinched, “Ow, Sunshine.”  It was like he almost forgot to breath.


Justin leaned down to kiss him.  He knew it didn’t help in anyway but if something happened….No he couldn’t think that way.  As his lips touched Brian’s, Brian’s arms encircled him. Since his breathing seemed a bit better he went to look at the joint.  He slit it open. He could tell Brian didn’t roll this one. There was definitely something mixed with it.


“Dammit, Brian.”  He checked his pulse again and it was still steady and  he would respond when he talked to him but it was like he wasn’t really there.  He acted like he was on rohypnol. What he knew about it was it would just take him time to come off of it but it usually didn’t have any side effects except nearly stopping his heart!. “Dammit, Brian, why do you do this!”


It had been a half hour and Brian seemed to be resting. Now, he could let the tears fall. What if it had been something else?  It could have been PCP. It could have been heroin. He cried himself to sleep on Brian’s chest.



Tony and John went back to their place.  John felt bad for dragging Brian down again but he refused to feel bad about what they did.  They didn’t do anything. John looked at Tony and said, “If my mom thinks I am doing something so terrible, I should at least  try something that would shock her. We still have the toys, right?”


Tony grinned and nodded, “I promise it will very enjoyable.”  He kissed him and led him upstairs.

They got in the room and John looked at Tony a bit embarrassed.  I know last night you cleaned yourself. I am not sure….” Tony made it very clinical and told him what to do and then left him there.  He put a towel on the bed again and made sure he had lube. He put the largest plug away. There was no reason to worry him. He was so innocent but so willing to learn.


John walked out and Tony helped him get in a good position.  “Are you comfortable, Mio Amore.” John nodded. I am going to tell you exactly what I am doing as I do it so you know what to expect. If something doesn’t feel right you just tell me and I will change it.  You will feel a lot of pressure and there may be a little pain but if you want me to stop tell me and I will stop.” John nodded again.


Tony did not start with his fingers.  Instead he positioned himself right above John’s ass and slowly he brought his tongue down the the crack.  John had never felt anything like this. His emotions were all over the place from thinking this is very wrong to how can anything wrong feel so good to  up yours, Mom….no up MINE! As Tony licked he began putting more pressure on his asshole each time he licked and eventually his tongue went in. John gasped and as Tony moved his tongue in and out and around John thought he would lose his mind.He had never imagined anything like this.  


Tony checked in with John, “Are you OK?”


John could only find the worked, “Good.”


“Next, I am going to use my finger and then we will move up from there..Remember you will definitely feel pressure and it may hurt a bit but my finger shouldn’t really hurt. Tony put the tip of his lubed finger in and then moved it around a bit and then pressed on.  John grabbed the blanket below his fingers. This was an odd feeling and it definitely didn’t feel good. It was like his finger had to go through a second opening and he didn’t seem to have any control of that now Tony was attempting to add another finger.


“Relax, Amore, it will help. Leaving his fingers where they were he reached around and took John’s cock in his hand and started to rub it trying to distract as he moved the second finger in place  Tony decided it might be just as easy to use the toys now. He took the smaller one. It was definitely bigger than his fingers but the conical shape might make it easier. He lubed it well and he had already lubed the inside of John.  


“Ok, Amore, I am going to push this in all the way.  You remember how it worked with me right?”


John nodded and Tony began pushing with slow, steady pressure. John’s fingers were dug into the blankets. John was just about to tell him to stop when it was in place. At the moment he didn’t feel any pleasure but he couldn’t say he felt pain either.


Tony lay beside him and kissed him gently.  “Are you alright? I know it isn’t too pleasant at first but I promise very soon it will bring you great pleasure.” He moved back down and slowly began moving the plug.  He would start pulling it out and let it pop back in. As he did this John definitely started feeling something. Tony made sure he angled it so it rubbed in the right spot.  John moaned. “Amore, we are going to use one more. I promise it will be good.soon.


John could feel pressure but the pressure was in the perfect place and as Tony started moving it around John understood what pleasure was.  All Tony had to do was move it just a bit and his cock reacted and now his moans were not of discomfort but pleasure. Now he wanted more, so much more but they had made a promise to each other they weren’t going to rush it and then he realized how much bigger they both were then the toys they were using. Tony played with the plug just a bit more and John spasmed.  After moving it just a bit more John was quivering from head to toe. John felt very empty once Tony removed it. Tony came back up and they lay in each other’s arms.


John realized he had tears running down his face. “Mio Amore, what is the matter?  Did I hurt you.


“No, I just realized what you must have gone through. I am so sorry.” He collected him in his arms and worshipped his lips.



Justin woke at 5:30.  He had slept well over an hour.  He immediately listened and could hear and feel the rising and falling of Brian’s chest. Justin lifted his head.  “Baby, Brian, can you hear me?”


“Sunshine? Where am I? My head hurts. Like really bad!  I have the mother of all hangovers but I don’t remember drinking. Got your grandmother’s recipe handy?” He smiled at Justin a bit and Justin broke down in tears again.


“Oh, God, you scared the hell out of me! Do you want me to die before you?  Let’s see if you can sit up.” With Justin’s help he managed to sit up but his head hurt so bad. “Come, on, Baby.  Let’s get you to the bed. Can you walk? With a lot of effort Justin got Brian in bed. He managed to get his shirt and pants off.  “How do you feel?”


“ Sunshine, my head really hurts.”  He didn’t bother telling Brian what happened. He was sure he had been roofied and he wouldn’t remember anything for hours.


John and Tony  would be up to the house soon.  Should he tell them? Should he just say he had a headache which was true.  


It was nearly 6:00 pm when John and Tony arrived at the house. They walked into the kitchen and the oven timer was going off.  Tony went and pulled it out. They didn’t hear anything. They listened at the steps. They didn’t want to interrupt anything but they thought it was strange after 10 minutes nothing.



He just realized he should try to get him to drink some water.  It would help flush it out of his system. He grabbed some out of the little fridge they had here.  He sat on the edge of the bed and helped Brian sit up again. “Baby, drink this please.”


“Sunshine, my head hurts.”


“I know, baby, drink this”. Brian drank most of it. .Justin crabbed 4 ibuprofen and got Brian to swallow them. Brian slumped against Justin.


“I Love my Sunshine.” and he was out again this time leaning against Justin.  He just put his arms around him and again cried. He was tired. Tired of dealing with it.  Tired of being Justin to the rescue. He held him and cried for the third time that night.


Tony and John found Justin and Brian like this.  John helped his uncle lay down and Tony took Justin in his arms and away from the bed.  He guided him out of the room, nodding to John in an understanding he would stay there, not knowing what was going on.


Justin and Tony ended up in the kitchen in the lounge area.  Justin started jumping up as he said, “The dinner!”


“I took it out, Justin. It is fine,”. Tony kept his arms wrapped around Justin.  Is everything alright with Brian. He did not seem himself.”


Justin began to babble. Tony’s English was good but not at that speed.  He heard smoke and drug and Brian. It was enough to figure out Brian had smoked something bad.  


“Justin, do we need to call the Dr? Is Brian critical?” He struggled for that last word.


“No, he is going to be OK.  At first I couldn’t figure out what he had taken.  It wasn’t really his fault. He bought bad pot. I think he was given a drug inside of it.  It looked like it. I couldn’t call the ambulance without getting him in big trouble. I could tell he was ok after the first half hour. He scared me. It wasn’t his fault but, Tony,  he …. Scared…..me!” He again started crying. Tony pulled him close.


“You are very tired.  You have had very busy days. You need sleep. Go lay down in another room. We will watch Brian. We will get you if he needs you.”


“I can watch him.” Justin protested.


“No, Go.” Tony pointed to the stairs.  Tony followed him to Gus’ new room.. He helped him with his shirt and Justin took his pants off.  He laid down and Tony covered him. “You sleep.” Tony kissed his forehead and left the room.


Justin picked up his cell and called Ted.  “Hey, Justin, last night was a big hit, thanks to you.”


“Ted,” Justin’s wavering voice got Ted’s attention.


“Justin, what it is?  Did something happen?”


Justin took a deep breath, not wanting to cry again.  “Ted, let’s just say it has been an eventful day. Brian got pot.  I think it was laced with Rohypnol. He is sleeping but he won’t be able to come in tomorrow.  He is going to have a mother of a headache.”

“Justin, are you OK? Blake and I could be there in half an hour.”


“I’ll be OK.  John and Tony are here.  Thanks, Ted.”


“Call me tomorrow and let me know how he is.”


They said goodbye and Justin fell asleep.  


Tony went to the kitchen and fixed a plate of food for John and himself and went up to the bedroom. He handed John a plate and kissed him.  “I am sure you are hungry. I know I am.”


They ate without talking and then snuggled in one of the chairs in the bedroom.  Brian woke again complaining of a headache but after having him drink more water he laid back and fell into a deep sleep.


Tony and John dosed in the chair after a bit of kissing and petting.


Justin woke and smiled when he realized he was in Gus’ bed but he remembered why he was in Gus’ bed and got up.  He pulled on his pants and walked to their room. It was near midnight. He found John and Tony sleeping in a chair. He put a hand on each of their knees. “Hey, guys, has he been sleeping all this time?”


They let him know about waking and drinking more water. John said, “Justin you must be hungry.  Why don’t you go eat something.”


“I’m not hungry.  You two go back and get some sleep.  I think he will sleep a while now. I’ll see you in the morning.”


Tony hugged him and headed for the door.  John, then, hugged Justin. “Call me if you need me to come back, any time.”

“Thanks, John.”

“Justin, you have done so much for me.  I want to help anyway I can. I love you. You are family, real family.”  He hugged him once more and walked to where Tony was waiting.


Justin looked at Brian and his heart exploded.  He loved this man so much and hated seeing him like this. He was restless.  He had just slept 3 hours and he just couldn’t sleep right now. He grabbed a sketchbook he always had handy.  First he drew a picture in hi memory of John and Tony sleeping in that chair just a few minutes ago. He wondered what it was like learning everything together. Yes, Tony had a little experience but they were young and in love.  Justin wondered what it was like. He wouldn’t have changed a thing, would he? He looked at Brian and knew he couldn’t be with anyone else but Brian didn’t make life easy. He lived hard but he loved harder. He began sketching that perfect face.


Once more Brian woke up complaining of a headache.  Justin gave him some acetaminophen and made him drink more water.  He helped him to the bathroom and then back to bed. He now got in bed next to Brian cradling him in his arms.


It was about 6:00 am when Brian moaned loudly.  Justin still had his arms around him and tightened them. “It’s OK, Baby,  I’m right here.”

“What happened?”


“The joint you smoked was laced.  You know you shouldn’t smoke something someone else rolled.” Now wasn’t the time to talk much. “How is your head?”


“Could you move the elephant?”


Justin handed him another 4 ibuprofen and some water. Brian tried to sit up a bit.


“Do you know what was in it?”


“From your reaction I would guess it was rohypnol.  Do you have any memory of last night?”


“Nothing!  It is just blank.”


Justin had to kiss him.  It lasted a long time. It wasn’t passion, it was gratitude. He just needed to feel him.



Life went on in the Taylor-Kinney household.  Brian took a couple days off but then went back to work. The agency’s phones hadn’t quit ringing since the report about the banquet.  Everyone wanted them to design their next ad campaign.


Tony continued working on his classes while John and Justin prepared for the upcoming shows.  As much as Justin hated what Brian put him through he had to admit he always had a boost of creativity afterward.  He spent hours painting in the studio and in Gus’ new room. He added an entire new mural on another wall. This was of Gus and his family including his sister, his two moms and his two dads.


The next thing they new it was the week of Thanksgiving.  Gus was spending the holiday with his moms but he was coming to his dads’ house from Friday to Sunday.  Everyone was excited. Gus had met Tony and John but hadn’t had much time to spend with them. He was very excited  to ‘hang out’ with the big guys.


Tony was excited to have his first Thanksgiving and to spend time with his American family. He volunteered to make some specialty dishes from Italy on Friday for the celebration with Gus while Alice made sure everything was ready for the special day.  


The four men had a great time on Thursday but all of them were looking forward to Gus coming.


It was about 10:00 on Friday when Lindsey, Melanie, and Gus arrived.  Gus had to show his moms his new room and Gus was so excited to see his family on the wall.  While Gus introduce Lindsey to Tony and John, Mel and Brian slipped into the office.


“So, where are we with this case, Mel? Does she have a case, really?”


“She is a real nut case.”


“You are preaching to the choir.  Does she have a case?”


“Well, if the right judge got ahold of it she might but I don’t think it will get that far.  Her lawyer agrees with me but she is not an easy woman to deal with. Thank God he is over 18 or you would be in lots of trouble. I am afraid you and John may need to meet with her. At my office or her lawyers.  She seems to be demanding that for some reason.”


“Shit! If she insists see if she will settle for me alone.  John has come so far he doesn’t need to ….:”


“Uncle Brian, I want to face her.”  John walked in. “Sorry, I just knew you were talking about this bullshit.”


Mel smiled at the young man.  She hadn’t spent much time with him but she was impressed with his maturity especially after meeting his mother.  She almost had a little sympathy for Brian, too...almost.


“Mom, MOM.”  Gus’ voice filtered in.  “I’m in here, Gus. In the office.”


Gus came barging through the door.  “It’s time for you to go. It’s guy’s weekend and you aren’t a guy.”


Lindsey and Mel were nearly thrown out by their son. “Sunny Boy, don’t be rude.” Brian said as Gus led them to the door.  “Mel, call me when things are set.” Brian kissed both women as they left.


The day was spent in the kitchen.  Everyone helped Tony with the meal for later that day. John, Tony and Gus were making cannoli shells. Tony was showing Gus and John how to put the warm cookie around a cylinder and once it was cool enough it was slipped off.  The three were having a great time laughing and snooping the broken shells. They were having too much fun to notice Brian and Justin. Sugar, ricotta, and vanilla were added to a bowl and Brian started mixing it. Justin began hand whipping the cream until it made stiff peaks.  Brian watched in amazement as Justin’s muscles flexed and strained. Finally Brian had to touch him. He walked up behind him and rubbed his hands down Justin’s arms. He bent his head down to Justin’s neck and slowly licked the spot his blood pulsed. Justin pressed his ass against Brian’s swollen cock and Brian groaned softly in his ear.


“Upstair, five minutes.”  Brian whispered and slipped out of the room.  


Justin quickly combined the two mixtures  and set the bowl by Tony. He put a bit of the cream mixture in a small bowl. He caught John’s eye and nodded.  John understood they were in charge of Gus and Justin followed Brian up to their room. Justin walked in and before he knew it he was in Brian’s arms being thoroughly kissed.  Justin managed to dip his finger in the cream and as he pulled his lips away he slipped his cream covered finger into Brian’s mouth. Brian’s tongue circled Justin’s finger and sucked. A shiver ran through Justin.  He pulled off his shirt and then removed Brian’s.Their pants followed. Justin backed Brian up until he bumped into a chair. Brian lost his balance and ended up sitting sideways in it. Justin again stuck his finger in the cream and flicked it on Brian’s chest and stomach.  Justin set the bowl on the end table and slowly began licking up every bit of cream on Brian. Slowly Justin’s tongue made trails from droplet to droplet. As he slid upward getting every spot, Justin drug his body over Brian’s engorged crotch. He slowly slid back and forth causing Brian to groan just as he claimed one of Brian’s nipples.  


Now Brian found the cream and put some on his  finger. He pulled Brian up to meet his mouth and just before he did he spread the cream on Justin’s lips.  He then traced the lips with his tongue claiming every drop of it. By now they were both in a bit of a frenzy. Justin slid down Brian’s body again and this time spread the cream on Brian’s vulnerable asshole.  Justin ran his tongue around the edges and then forced its way into the tight opening. Brian arched his back and whimpered. After several minutes Justin stood and picked up the cream with one hand and offered the other to Brian.  They walked to the bed and Justin again stuck his finger in the cream but this time applied it to his own wanting ass.


Brian laughed and pushed Justin into the position. Slowly his tongue  greedily lapped up the cream and then solely focussed on that spot he loved so much.  With in a minute Justin was writhing in need for more. Brian continued to thrust his tongue in and out of the snug opening.  When neither of them could take it any longer Brian drove himself into his will partner, his love, his life.


After their heartbeats returned to normal they quickly dressed and returned downstairs. They had only been gone about 30 minutes. Gus looked up and said, “Where were you Dad? You missed all the fun.  The four men exchanged looks and winks as Brian said he was sure they all did a good job with dessert.


The men enjoyed the meal they had all helped with.  Gus declared it was the best meal he had ever had but then asked them not to tell his moms that.  They all laughed. Gus was getting sleepy although he wouldn’t admit it. “Hey, Gus, have you tried out that new TV in your room yet?  Since it is sort of a holiday you can leave it on all night if you want to. “ Justin smiled at the young boy. “REALLY, all night?” Gus looked to Brian.


“Don’t look at me.  If your daddy said it was all right it is all right with this dad.”


Justin reached out a hand and Gus grabbed it.  The two walked up to Gus’ room. “Why don’t you put on your pajamas?  They are so comfortable!” He helped Gus put them on and got a movie started for him.  I think the best view is from your bed.” As Justin pulled the blankets up to Gus’ chin.  Out of the corner of his eye Justin saw Brian watching them.


“Well, I know you aren’t going to sleep yet, Gus, but I wanted to say good night because I plan to sleep soon.” Brian walked over and gave Gus a kiss.  “I will see you in the morning. We still have lots of time for fun.


Justin also kissed Gus and gave him a big hug., “Good night, Gus.  We love you.” They turned off the light and shut the door knowing with in five minutes he would be asleep.


“You, my love, are so amazing with our son.” Brian pulled him to his side as they walked to their room.


John and Tony walked hand in hand to their house. They talked about Gus and what a great kid he was.  They laughed about Brian and Justin slipping away and wondered exactly what they did with that cannoli filling. As they walked into their place John took Tony in his arms.  He kissed him with all the love he felt. He slipped Tony’s jacket and then his shirt came off. John needed to feel him. He ran his hands all over his chest and back but soon that wasn’t enough.  John dropped his own jacket and shirt.

“:Let’s go shower.” John lead Tony upstairs.  That had kind of been their code for toy time. If one was not in the mood that’s when they would say so.


Tony gave John a long kiss.  “I am definitely ready for a shower.” He smiled at John.  “I am ready for you, John. All of you!”


John’s eyes got big wondering if he was understanding him correctly.  Tony nodded.


They dropped their pants and entered the shower.  John’s shyness was now all but gone. They soaped each other and rinsed.  Tony lay his hand on John’s cheek. I will be our very soon. I need to well…..” John kissed him and grabbed a towel as he walked into the bedroom.  


Tony came out of the bathroom.  He was so beautiful. John’s heart and dick swelled. “Tony, you know I have never...if I don’t do something right tell me...if I hurt you I could not forgive myself.”

“John, you know me.  You will know what to do, mio Amore.”


John kissed Tony and then slowly slid down Tony’s lean body.  He hungrily took in Tony’s dick as he lubed up his fingers. He slowly inserted his finger moving it around.  He had always meant to ask Justin about this but now he was on his own. John continued to feed on Tony’s cock as he added another finger.  From Tony’s reaction he was not suffering right now. After some time John repositioned himself.


“John, it is time.  Slowly but steadily, OK?


John slid on a condom and wasn’t sure how this would fit.  He was much bigger than two fingers. He started pushing his way in. He saw Tony’s face contort but didn’t say a thing.  As the head popped in Tony made a loud moan.


“Are you all right?”


“Oh, yes, please, keep going.” John pressed on.  He watched Tony’s face as he pressed further in. Tony was beginning to be more vocal. “ John, I want all of you.  NOW! You feel so marvelous.” John slowly pressed the remainder of the way in.


“Stop, be still please. I need to adjust...Oh now, move please now!”


The feel was amazing. When John realized he was inside this beautiful man he started moving quicker and with more force. Soon he was slapping up against Tony’s ass and Tony was writhing with pleasure.  .”I am ready, John, I am coming!” Tony came with a strong spasm which clamped down hard John’s penis sending him into exquisite pleasure. “I love you, Tony, I LOVE YOU!”


“Il mio cuore è solo tuo, my heart is yours.” Tony opened his arms for John and they slept



The rest of the weekend with Gus was filled with movies and games. John and Tony seemed to be spending a little more time at their place.  Brian and Justin both had a feeling something had changed but it was not their place although Justin hoped John would confide when they had a chance.


That moment came when Justin was checking on a few things in the studio.  John slipped in when he saw Justin enter. “Hey, John, I wondered if you would stop by.  I get the feeling you have something you want to talk about.”


“Justin, you have to promise to not tell anyone.”

“John, you know I don’t keep anything from Brian.”

“Ya, I know but….”

“He would never make fun of you, John.  He may tease you but that would be in love, in fun.”


“Justin we, the day after Thanksgiving we…”


“John are trying to tell me you had sex. Actual penetration?”


John nodded, “It was so amazing!  I have never had a feeling like that.  To know I was inside another person. Is it always like that?”

“When it is the right person, it can only get better.  I know you I might be stepping over the line but will you let Tony top you?”


“I…..I have to admit it is scary.  But when I saw how much Tony loved it...tell me…..I am guessing Uncle Brian ….does what I did?”


“Yes, Brian is usually the top but there are times we switch.  Promise me you will try it once. If for no other reason you will be a better lover when you know what it feels like.  When done right, it is a feeling you will never forget. If you love him you will trust him enough to take you. I am sure Tony would be gentle.”


“I am sure you know we have some of your toys.”


“That’s fine, John.  If you want to try more help yourself.  If you need instructions ask.”


John hugged Justin, “Thank you, for always being here.”


John slipped out the door.



With Thanksgiving over it was time to start decorating for Christmas.  Alice and the young men decorated the house from top to bottom. Justin was busy preparing for his show which would be here shortly after the holidays.  Brian was so busy at the office he was starting to regret doing the banquet. Brian never had time lately. Brian had promised to take the week off between Christmas and New Year’s since Gus would be there. He hoped Brian could actually follow through with that promise or he would have a very disappointed son.  Activities had been planned for everyone.


Justin had a couple appointments he couldn’t  change but most of his week had been cleared up too.


Young boys made Christmas so much more exciting.  There were trees up in most of the rooms. John and Tony had one up in their house.  It had already been decided that Gus would ‘stay’ at their place a couple of nights. Gus wanted to be one of the big guys and John and Tony would enjoy it a couple nights.  


Gifts began to gather under the tree.  Packages from Italy arrived as well as one filled with pastries Tony recognized as Christmas treats. The house was full of love.  The only dark point was the lawsuit was still in place.


Just days before Mel and Lindsey left for vacation Mel called Brian.  “Brian, if you and John can be at my office at 1:00 tomorrow I think we can get this thing settled but she insists on both of you.


“Merry Christmas to us.”


“It won’t be pleasant but hopefully it will be finished for the holiday.”

“What is she asking for?”


“She realizes there is nothing she can actually get from you but a pound of flesh.  She will drop it if she can talk to John and show him the error of his ways.”


“God, Really! Mel do we have to put that kid through that?”


“I don’t think you give him enough credit. He can hold his own.”



The next day John and Brian arrived at Mel’s office right on time.  Claire was already inside. John and Brian entered the meeting room Claire was sitting in.  “Oh, John. How could you! How could you let him,” She spat the word out as she looked at Brian, “How did he change you so quickly? What has he done to you out there in his mansion with that, boy-man?”

Brian saw Melanie biting her tongue.  She couldn’t stand this woman talking about Justin or even Brian this way.


She went on, “I think you could come back, live with me.  The church would forgive you if you…..


“SHUT UP! I can’t I won’t listen to you another minute.  How dare you say things about Justin and Brian. You really don’t know either of them.  The lies you told me all these years was just that, lies. They have shown me more love in the months…”

“Ya, I bet they showed you love.”


Brian started standing up but Mel held him down.


John continued, “They would never do what you are suggesting.  They are a real family. They love each other. They love me. They love Tony.  And I love Tony. All these years I didn’t know what was wrong with me. Now I do.  NOTHING. There is nothing wrong with me. It is all you. You are what is wrong with me you hateful, bitter woman.” John turned to Brian, “I think we have a home to go to.”  John stood and walked out. Brian looked at Mel and she nodded with a smile on her face.


As Brian walked out he heard Mel say, “Claire, your son just said it all.  Now, get the hell out of my office.”



Brian walked out catching John’s  elbow and directed him toward Mel’s office. He didn’t want to run into Claire as she stormed out. John was trembling from head to toe. Once they were in privacy put his arms around John as he cried.  He was crying for what he lost and what he had. Brian held him close. At one point Mel started walking and when she caught Brian’s eye she stepped back quietly and gave them time alone. Brian wished Justin was here.  Justin knew what to do in these circumstances.


John took a step back.  “I’m sorry, Uncle Brian. She just got me so mad!”  


“John, I have never been prouder.  Thank you for standing up to her. I am glad you see her for what she is.  And, everything you said is correct. Justin and I love you and I know Tony loves you. And I can’t forget my son.  He is thrilled to have a cousin. I am sure your mother has been thrown out by now. Are you ready to go home where you belong?”


They got in the car and drove home to celebrate.


This close to Christmas there was always a bit of mystery in the air. Secrets were allowed.  Gifts came and went. Alice had the house smelling wonderful. She had baked cookies Gus could decorate when he arrived.  She was fairly sure John and Tony would have fun frosting them. As she left for the last time before Christmas Brian handed her an envelope.  Justin and he had talked it over and decided Alice deserved a vacation. As she opened the envelope she gasped. On top of her bonus, Justin and Brian had given her two weeks at their villa in Ibiza.  As she left she was still in shock. They had been beyond generous.


John had gone out to the studio after returning from the meeting.  He had already learned that art helped him destress. He soon went back and spent the evening with  Tony. Frequently they spent the night making love. They both had learned so much in the last few weeks.  He was learning what Tony liked and what he didn’t like. He would do anything for him. That night they lay in each other’s arms and John told him about the meeting with his mother.  He had no regrets. He would do it all over again to be with this man.


Brian had told Justin all about John’s confrontation and told him how proud he was of him.  Justin looked at Brian, “He is so fortunate to have you. You understand.”


Brian pulled Justin close to him.  “He is lucky to have you. I understand it but you know how to deal with it.” He realized how lucky he was, too, as he lowered his mouth to Justin’s and then lowered them both to the bed. Brian had been so busy lately he hadn’t taken time to really show him how much he loved him.  As they lay naked Brian slid his hand lower and gently cradled Justin’s cock. Brian had Justin lay on his stomach and started kissing him at his neck. He grabbed some oil they had nearby and drizzled it over his back. Brian focused on the muscles that followed the spine. He worked his way outward, feeling muscles relax.  He rubbed down farther and rubbed the oil on his ass dipping his fingers along the crack. Brian decided it was time to play a while. He rubbed over his bud several times, going in circles around it and just sliding over it. Justin began to moan and squirm. Brian lowered his mouth and pointing his tongue he inserted it as far as he could.  He moved it around and in and out. Brian than ran his hand over the back of Justin’s sack and he cried out.


“Brian please.” Justin rolled over and Brian slowly entered him.  Brian lowered his mouth to Justin’s being drawn in like a bee to a flower.  Justin was his ever blooming flower that always had a sweet aroma of love and gentleness. Brian wasn’t sure why but he began to cry. Justin pulled Brian’s face down and using his thumbs he wiped away the tears and ever so softly he said, “You are the only gift I ever need.” Together they gently crossed over to bliss.


Christmas Eve the woke to a beautiful snow fall.  Everything was turning white. Tony was very excited.  He had seen snow but it never stayed on the ground. It started sticking and his excitement grew.  Gus arrived early in the afternoon with all the energy a wondermont of a 10 year old at Christmas. He had put gifts under the tree for his dads and his new cousins.  


It was obvious to Tony and John that Brian and Justin had a special night.  They hadn’t spent enough time together recently. They truly needed each other to thrive.  


Justin made dinner for Christmas Eve.  While Justin made preparations he called his mom.  She was with Tucker’s family. “Hi Mom,” They talked about the meal he was making and about Tucker’s family.  He told her about Gus and that it was snowing. He finally stopped and said, “I love you, Mom. I miss you. I can’t wait to see you on New Year’s Eve.”  


Jennifer could hear the tears in her son’s voice. “I love you, Justin.  I will see you soon.” She choked back tears herself. She knew he was a grown man but he would always be her blond haired blue eyed little boy.


John, Tony, and Gus spent hours out in the snow, coming in for hot chocolate which Justin made for them and then the three of them put in a Christmas Story in the media room and their laughter could be heard throughout the house.  


Brian had spent more than an hour in his office and Justin was about to pull him out of there when he came out.  He put a hand on the counter on either side of the counter. “Sorry, Baby. Something had to be dealt with today. I promise no work until after the New Year’s.”  He brought his teeth to Justin’s neck and scraped them along his shoulder. Justin turned in his arms and allowed Brian to press him tightly against the counter as he ravaged his mouth and neck.  “God, I want you right now, right here.” Brian said in Justin’s ear.


“Do you hear them laughing?”  Justin undid his fly and slipped his pants below his ass.  He turned his back to Brian again. As Brian undid his pants and plunged into Justin’s ass. Justin reacted to the dry entry but relaxed and accommodated Brian easily.It was over as quickly as it started and they both got their clothes on straight. Justin and Brian went on as if nothing happened but they both knew they had just joined souls for a few minutes.


Dinner was served and everyone ate and helped Justin clean up the mess.  For dessert, they frosted the cookies Alice had made. Gus’ giggle was infectious and soon everyone was laughing and taking the head off Santa or eatings Rudolph’s Nose. John and Tony took some cookies with them to their house, promising Gus he could sleep over tomorrow night. Gus went up to his room to play a video game and Justin started cleaning up the frosting and crumbs from the cookies. He noticed Brian was sitting on a stool just watching him.


“Do I have frosting on my face? Did I spill on myself?”


Brian walked over to him, cupped the back of his head and kissed him. “You are always perfect. No matter what I get myself into you stay by me.  I sometimes wonder why?”


“Brian, I’m not perfect.  I just know I can’t do life without you. You are my heart and my soul.” He kissed Brian and said, “Let’s go upstairs and tuck our son in.  He will be up early.”


At 6:00 am there was a quiet knock on the door, “Dad, Justin, are you awake?  It’s Christmas.”

Justin elbowed Brian.  “YOUR son is up, Brian. I am sure he wants you to get him breakfast.”


Before they could even get to the door they heard Tony’s voice. “Gus, let’s go get some breakfast.”


Brian lay across Justin’s chest, “Bless them.” He rolled over taking Justin with him.


Justin straddled him.  “I hate to tell you this but we don’t have time for this right now. It will have to wait for later because our son will start opening gifts soon and I want to see it.”

“Why was he my son when he was at the door and now he is our son.” Brian started tickling Justin and flipped him back on his back and his mouth raked down Justin’s body quickly.  He did a quick lick on his cock and then got up and pulled on his robe. Justin did the same and they headed down to the kitchen guided by the sounds of laughter and excitement.


Tony was sharing the treats his parents had sent which was a tradition of theirs.  He made them Italian coffee and Justin made Hot Chocolate for Gus. Gus knew he had to wait for his moms to call before any gifts could be opened and they weren’t calling for at least an hour.  Tony told about his favorite Christmas memory back in Italy. The silliness of his story had everyone laughing and Gus asked lots of questions about Christmas in Italy.


Next, Justin told about his favorite.   He told about the train that used to run around the tree and how much he loved playing with it.  He and his mom and sister would put up the tree but the train didn’t go up until...Justin got very quiet and a shadow crossed over his face. “My dad and I would put it up.” His voice was now flat. Brian pulled him close to his side. “Anyway, maybe we can get a train next year.”  He tried to end on a positive note.


John was next. “I don’t remember a lot of big excitement.  We went to Grandma’s and she would have good food but it was never a lot of fun….except one year,  Peter and I got bikes. We were so surprised. We didn’t think Mom had money for a bike let alone two.”

Justin looked at Brian. Although he didn’t change his expression, Justin knew deep down, that Brian bought those bikes.


The phone rang and Gus looked at the clock.  “It’s my moms. Can I answer it?” Brian nodded and Gus picked it up. The four men listened to the chatter of Gus on the phone.  He said goodbye and said, “Now can we open all of the other presents?”


“Why not.  Do you want to pass them out?” Brian asked Gus.  He nodded and started grabbing the gifts. Justin noticed Brian glancing at the phone and wondered if the breeder was calling or something.  


Gus started opening his first gift.  It was a movie from Tony and John. It was a movie he had asked for and a note that this was good for one guys night out after the holidays.  He could go to a movie and spend the night with Tony and John. Gus threw his arms around their necks thanking them. There were several small gifts from Alice and Justin and Brian, plus a couple his moms had dropped off.  The last gift he opened was a stuffed dog. “Thanks, Dad, but I think I am getting a little old for stuffed animals….but he is cute, not trying to sound ungrateful.

“Look at the note in the bottom of the box.”


Gus drew it out and read it. His eyes got big.  “Really, you mean it!”


Both Justin and Brian nodded. He ran over and kissed both of them.  “When will I get him?”


“It will be at least two more weeks but it will depend on the puppy.  They will have to see when the puppy is ready.”


Next John and Tony opened there gifts.  Gus had drawn them a picture. Brian and Justin gave them two weeks In Ibiza and, of course, the tickets. They said it also included Tony’s family for one of those weeks.  Then they exchanged the gifts for each other. John gave Tony a sculpture he had done of the two of them. It was very good. Justin had helped just a bit but John had made it for his love and Tony did love it. Tony handed Justin a small box.  He opened it and found a ring. John’s eyes got big.


“It was given to me by my grandfather and I want you to have it.” John was stunned.  He had never had a family and now he felt like he had two, his American family and one in Italy.


John kissed Tony so long Gus finally said. ”Are you about done?”  All four men laughed.


Justin noticed Brian look at the clock again.  “Are we keeping you from something, Brian? You seem fixated on the clock.”


“Sorry, no I, sorry.”


They opened the gift from Tony and John.  It was a card that John had designed. It was a gift certificate for one Italian dinner on the night of their choice.  It listed menu options and wine list. Justin and Brian were touched. What a wonderful gift. It was from the heart and these two men were all heart.


Justin stood up.  “Brian, I need to take you to your gift.” He offered his hand and Brian stood up taking it.  “I need to blindfold you.” He had come prepared and put a scarf around Brian’s eyes. Justin put his hand in the middle of Brian’s back and propelled him out the front door and down the steps.  The others followed close behind. Justin pulled out a remote for the garage door. “You can take the scarf off.”


Brian looked on as the door went up.  There stood his first Stingray completely restored.  The paint redone, the roof fixed, the seats reupholstered. It looked like new. Brian looked it over inside and out.  “Oh, Sunshine.” He pulled him close. I couldn’t have wished for anything better! I love you.” He spun in circles lifting him off the ground.

Brian stopped mid swing. “Is that the phone?” Brian set Justin down on the ground and grabbed his hand dragging him to the house.  They entered and Brian grabbed for the phone. “Hello.” Silence, “Yes,” Silence. “No, One minute,” Brian said.


He looked at Justin.  “I hope I didn’t misjudge this.” and handed him the phone.  Brian made eye contact with John and he took Tony and Gus to get a cookie.


Justin had a confused look on his face, “Hello?”


“Justin, this is your dad. Justin, you have every right to hang up on me but please, Justin, I am sorry, sorry for everything.” Justin began trembling. Brian stepped up behind him and put his arms around him.   “I can’t say I understand your life but I want to be part of your life. I love you, son.” Tears were now flowing down his cheeks as well as Brian’s


“I love you, too, Dad.” Justin could hear his half siblings in the background. “Your family sounds like they are waiting.”


“They can wait. You are my family, too.”


“You don’t know how much,” Justin had to take a deep breath to settle his heartbeat.  “How much I have missed you.”


They ended the call with a promise to get together soon.   Justin knew his father had shed some tears, too. No, everything wasn’t forgotten but he hoped it could be forgiven.


Justin turned with tears streaming down his cheeks he looked at Brian and with a voice so filled with emotion he said, “Thank you.”  He clung to him as the tears rolled unreserved. After gaining control in Brian’s arms he said, “I want you so bad. You got me the one thing I thought I would never have. I love you with all my heart and soul.”


After lunch which was something Alice had ready for them to bake, John and Tony grabbed some of Gus’ clothes and raided the kitchen.  They took a bunch of the cookies as well and after giving hugs all around the three ‘men’ headed to the guest house.


The door had barely closed before Brian and Justin were in their room, stripped of clothes.  It had been 10 years since he had spoken to his father. Everyday he had thought of him and everyday there was a corner of his heart that was empty.  He felt those walls fall a bit today.


“I owe you everything, my love!” Justin ran the back of his hand over Brian’s cheek. “What can I give you?”

“Justin, you spent thousands of dollars fixing up my car!”


‘What’s money?  We have more money then we could ever need.  You helped to complete my heart. What can I do for you?”


“You really don’t know how much you give me, do you? I couldn’t function without you.  You know how to handle John and Tony. You know what to say when Gus skins his knew. You know how to save a banquet when it is heading for disaster.  You cry over me when I do something stupid. You put me back in line when I go off the rails. Justin, I would not be here tonight if it weren’t for you.  I would have killed myself somehow by now because I would have nothing to live for but you, my love. I now know how to love my son. I know how to show love to others, and I know how to give love, not just sex, to you. You are my heart.”


Brian captured Justin’s lips and, putting a hand on his lower back pressed him against his need.  “You asked what you could do for me.” He said through lips so close the heat of his breath kissed Justin’s cheeks, “Promise you will always love me.”


“I have no choice. You own my heart.” Brian pinned Justin against the wall, Justin wrapped his legs around Brian and Brian completed him.


They were not done loving.  They lay down on the bed and although they done it hundreds of times before their hands skimmed everywhere and then the touch became more needy. As Brian’s hands took hold of Justin’s cock Justin slipped his hand down Brian’s crack finding his entry. He started rubbing first gently but then more intense and slowly inserted it.  Justin slowly worked his finger deeply in and then made his request known. Brian rolled over, and in one thrust Justin claimed his love. He knew Brian wasn’t comfortable but his need was intense. Justin reached for Brian’s balls and slowly rubbed and squeezed lightly. Soon Brian’s enjoyment was equal to Justin’s and the exquisite release they both achieved.


They lay in each other’s arms and talked about the joys of the day until they drifted off to a joyful sleep.





Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter 10 CDLWY


The week between Christmas and New Year’s flew by.  All four men loved Gus but it became a game to see who could have sex or play around at least and yet Gus never realized it.  It was obvious to both Justin and Brian that John and Tony were very sexually active. They were young men, they expected it. In fact throughout the week Justin found John coming out of the playroom several times. Both Justin and Brian were hoping they were safe both physically and mentally.


New Year’s Eve Emmett arrived at noon.  He didn’t have his crew with him this time.  It was friends and family so he would put them to work.  Justin and Tony were both very handy in the kitchen and John was very willing to help so they would easily get everything done.  Even Brian would help but he did have to bring Gus into town. Mel and Lindsey would be back late afternoon so they were spending the night with their kids after being gone a week.  There were lots of laughs and stories. Emmett was enjoying getting to know the young men. Maybe they were the reason this house seemed full of love. It also might be the upcoming wedding. His friends had been in love so long, he was glad they finally were getting married.  He, himself, finally had a boyfriend he felt might be the ‘one’ and he was ready for that.


Brian returned with the liquor.   As he carried it in Emmett started laughing. “Now you told me this was a small party for about 30.  You have enough booze for 100.”


“I’d hate to run out.”


“Honey if you run out your friends are lushes.”


“You’d know.”  Everyone laughed.  


As the afternoon progressed, bottles started opening. As Justin saw Tony and John going in for their second and then third he walked up and put his arms around both of them.  “Gentlemen, I am not going to tell you not to drink, it’s a party, but remember it will be a long time before the party’s over and if you want to remember the ball drop you can’t keep this up.”  After saying that Justin walked away. John and Tony realized he was right. They each grabbed a soda, walked over to Justin and kissed his cheek. Emmett watched this unfold.


“I can’t believe I am saying this but you and Brian are doing such a good job with those young men maybe you need to open a home for wayward youth.”


Justin smiled.  “I have to admit, I love having them here.  Brian isn’t as comfortable one on one but he loves them both.  It is great seeing the relationship between John and him. Brian doesn’t realize how much John has gotten from him because Brian knows what he needs better than he knows himself.”


Emmett put his arms around Justin.  “I am so happy for you. I really am.”


“Honeycutt, why are your hands all over my fiance?”


“Just trying to convince him to leave you for me.” Before Brian had a chance to move his hands, Emmett let his arms drop and Justin walked up  to Brian, reached up putting his hand behind Brian’s head and pulled him down. Justin claimed those lips, those perfect lips. Brian enfolded him in his arms.


“Don’t mind me, ya’ll.  You just continue while I get a hardon.”  Emmett roamed in to the living room to give them some privacy and check out the bar set up there.


Brian guided Justin into the the play room. “Sunshine, are you in the mood to play tonight?”


“What did you have in mind?” He pressed himself tightly against  Brian.


Feeling his interest Justin deftly opened Brian’s fly and slipped his hand into his briefs. With his free hand he undid his own and dropped his pants. He moved his hands to Brian’s ass and worked his briefs down.  He grabbed a tube of lube that was always available and he slowly rubbed it on Brian’s dick and then reached back and added some to his own ass kicking his pants free. He climbed up on the table and positioned himself in a half sitting position, making himself very available for Brian.  Brian couldn’t resist. He grabbed a butt plug and turned on the vibrating function. He teased Justin with it and then slipped it in. He leaned over and kissed his love. As he did this his own cock came in contact with the vibration and he shivered. He played with the plug for a couple minutes but soon his need was too great.  He removed the vibrator and slowly slid into the prepared opening. He leaned over Justin and met his waiting mouth, shivering as Justin runs his teeth over Brian’s tongue. They linked fingers as Brian’s thrusts became strong and steady. As Brian emptied himself into Justin he took step back and bent to take Justin in his mouth and helped him come to completion.  


Brian climbed up next to him. “Now, back what I was asking you about.”  They both started laughing as Brian continued as if nothing had happened. Brian got off the table and walked to the toy tray.  Brian brought over a remote control vibrator. It was not the app activated device but one that just turned on and off and the speed.  “I was thinking after everyone leaves you would definitely be ready for something if,” He positioned Justin and slipped the egg into Justin, this has been here all night.”  Brian pushed the button and Justin felt it throb within him.


“I’m game, but,” He turned Brian’s face so he had to look directly in his eyes, “If I give you the time out sign you stop for a while and you don’t embarrass me.”


“Baby, I would never do that on purpose.” Brian turned it on as he kissed him.


“God, what have I gotten myself into? You better not be far away because we may need to duck in here at some point.”  


Brian could feel he was already erect again. “Anytime, Sunshine, anytime!” He reached down to Justin’s crotch and squeezed a little for emphasis.


Brian played with it as they finished setting everything up. Emmett caught on something was happening quickly since Brian was abusing it a bit before everyone got here.  Emmett stood next to Brian and said, “I don’t know what you are doing to that boy but can a borrow it sometime. He is about ready to jump anything. “ Brian showed him the remote and set it on high for a couple seconds.  Justin stopped in his tracks and nearly passed out trying to keep control. “We are going to go change for the party. You’re in charge until we get back.”


By the time they got to their room, Justin was struggling to control himself.  The doors shut and his fly was open. He pushed Brian down to his knees and literally stuck his dick in his mouth.  You put me in this state. Take care of it!” Soon Brian was swallowing as quickly as he could while Justin balanced himself holding onto Brian’s shoulders. Brian stood and pulled Justin against him and locked his lips with his. Justin tasted himself in Brian’s mouth and ran his tongue around the inside drawing Brian’s tongue into his. Eventually they separated and dressed.


Before leaving their room Brian pulled him close one more time.  “I promise I will behave tonight….until we get back up here. Then all bets are off.”  He kissed him and they left the room.


It was nearly 8:00 pm when Justin and Brian made it downstairs.  Emmett just shook his head and smiled as he walked past the stairs to answer the door. The first to arrive were Ted and Blake. It was a very informal night.  Some people were sharing a party bus from the city so they didn’t worry about the drive home. Ted and Blake drove themselves since they didn’t drink. They had picked up Emmett’s boyfriend. Shortly after they arrived, the bus arrived.  Michael, Ben,Hunter, Debbie, and Carl were first off the bus. Next were a bunch of people from the Kinnetik, including Tina, who had helped with the banquet. Daphne and her long time boyfriend, Gale, came off next. Justin had invited a few friends from the galleries in town and they came off last.  John and Tony arrived from the guest house and everyone was there.


Justin had thought about inviting his father but decided they needed to meet privately first.  They had spoken twice that week and he looked forward to seeing him, although he was nervous too.


There were two bars set up in the house as well as several food stations. Emmett was off the clock but he had one employee who had volunteered to serve this evening.  He would keep all the platters filled.


Music played, people laughed. Some were dancing. Justin walked up to his mom and Tucker. “Excuse me, Tucker, may I steal my mom for a bit?”  He offered his hand and Jennifer took his hand. “I’m glad you made it.” Justin said. He waltzed with his mom.


She lay her head on his chest. ”There is no place I’d rather be.  Have I told you lately how proud I am of you? You and Brian have made a home for yourselves  and you have done so well for yourself. Now you are helping out the two young men not to mention having Gus here part of the time.” She brushed his hair back.  “I love you, Justin. Your life might not be what I pictured when you were a child but I wouldn’t change any of it.” She gave him a hug.


“I’m meeting with dad sometime next week.  I doubt we will very be close but I hope we can at least stay in touch.  I don’t know what I would have done without you.” He hugged his mom tightly and kissed her cheek.  I love you.”


Tucker and Brian walked up together.  Each man offered a hand to their loves. Jennifer and Tucker danced away while Brian lowered his head to Justin’s mouth.  At the same time he pressed the remote having Justin more desperate for the kiss. He already wanted more. Brian shut it off again.  Justin reached up and pulled Brian close. He wanted him so badly, He ground his hips into Brian. Brian moaned from need.


“Do you think anyone would notice if we disappeared for 10 minutes?” Brian asked.


Justin glanced around, “Who the fuck cares if they do!”  He grabbed Brian’s hand and they ducked into the playroom. Within seconded they each had their pants down, Brian removed the toy, and entered Justin with one thrust.  Justin cried out as he hung onto the wall. It only took a couple more moves and they both cried out.Just as quickly Brian returned the vibrator and pulled up Justin’s pants and then his own.  They headed back out.


John saw them walk out and smiled. He leaned over and whispered in Tony’s ear.  “Will we still be that happy in ten years?” In response Tony kissed John thoroughly slipping his hand over John’s round ass.  He was surprised to find a butt plug seated there. He looked at John questioningly. “Let’s get a drink.” John said as he led him to the bar.


Brian and Justin both made the rounds.  Brian talked to Ben and Michael for quite a while.  He was very glad Ben was back in town. Hopefully, Michael would now be less demanding.  


Justin stopped and talked to Tina.  She had a lot of talent and he hoped to be able to help her out sometime.  He planned to right a letter of reference for her when her internship was done. Justin always kept an eye out for Brian and noticed he was spending a lot of time at the bar.  He excused himself from Tina and her coworkers and walked over to Brian putting his arms around Brian’s waist. As he did so the vibrator went off again and Justin ground his hips into Brian’s ass. Brian could actually feel the vibrations himself and leaned against Justin.  “Remember, if you pass out you will miss out.” Justin said in Brian’s ear.

It was after 11 and Tony and John were much more interested in each other than seeing the new year come in with their friends. It was really their friend’s friends.  Justin knew what these young men were thinking. He squeezed in between them and softly said, “You are welcome to stay but if I were you, I would want to be in bed when the clock strikes midnight.” John and Tony looked across Justin and smiled at each other.  “Grab whatever food you want and don’t forget a bottle of champagne.” The young men each kissed one of Justin’s cheeks and they were on their way along with a plate of food and a bottle of champagne.


Brian walked up behind Justin, “Where are those two going?”  


“If I had to guess? They are planning to spend the entering of the new year entering each other well, Tony being entered anyway.”


“Is that an option for us?”


“Not likely, Darling, since we are the hosts.” Brian once more reminded of the invasion in his body. Justin leaned against Brian, “I am ready for a new game.”


Jennifer roamed past with Tucker.  She cleared her throat. “You still have company, you two….including your mother!”  She kept going but Brian was sure he heard her laugh.


Tony and John could barely make it back to the house without stripping in the snow. After they arrived at the house, coats dropped and soon shirts followed.  Tony ran his hand over John’s ass and tapped the butt plug he had noticed earlier. “Are you going to tell me what this is about?” Tony nibbled at John’s neck.”


John did not answer but led Tony to their room. He stood near Tony and opened his fly letting pants drop to the floor.  Next he slid his hands under the waistband of Tony’s briefs. His hands cupped Tony’s ass, and pushing the briefs to the floor.  He took Tony’s hand and he stepped away from the clothes.


Tony repeated the same steps with John.  They now stood naked in each others arms. Tony asked, “Are you going to tell me what is up with this?” He reached around and pushed the plug in deeper yet.  John moaned. Tony had know idea how big a plug he had used.


“Tony, tonight at midnight, I want you in me.  I want to know what it feels like. I am yours.”


“Oh, John,” was all Tony could say. He gently laid John down on the bed and kissed him. “I love you, John. Il mio cuore è solo tuo.”


By now he knew these words. “Your heart is mine and,“ he smiled, “My ass is yours.”


Tony pulled out the plug.  John had picked well. He should not cause much pain entering him.  Tony lubed his finger and gently rubbed inside the stretched opening, knowing exactly where to put pressure to make John grown with pleasure. “John, Mio Amore, tell me if there is pain. Too much pain.”


After putting plenty of lube on his cock he slowly pressed against his asshole and, watching John’s face closely he managed to get the head in.  He saw John wince and grab onto the sheets but pressed on knowing his entrance was the most vulnerable and now he could feel him relax as he slowly began to move. John’s face went from strain to pleasure and as Tony moved faster John became in urgent need.  Tony sped up and as they both cried out they could hear fireworks in the distance. I new year was here.


In the main house, toasts were made and lovers were kissed. Brian teetered back and forth in Justin’s arms.  He started the vibrator and this time left it on at the lowest setting. Lowering his mouth to Justin’s ear, I think you have been bad, very, very bad! You will pay for it upstairs soon!”


“You are drunk, Brian.  My guess is you will fall asleep before too many ‘games’.” Justin kissed him.  This was his love, for good and bad.


The guests all left at the same time.  Most of them road the bus so once it had left, the last of the guests.  


The door shut and Justin was in Brian’s arms.  “You started this thing 20 minutes ago and haven’t stopped it.”  Just like that it stopped. It was a relief but not a release. “I need you my love, I need you now.”  


Justin offered his hand to Brian.  Brian did not take it. Instead he swung back and spanked him harder than he ever had before.  Justin yipped. “I told you, you have been very bad tonight. I think we will start the punishment right here.”  Brian grabbed Justin around the waist and as he sat on an armless chair he brought Justin down across his lap. As he did so he pulled his pants down, baring his beautiful white ass that had a slight pink spot on one cheek. He landed several hard blows in a row.  He didn’t look at Justin’s face as he was sure he was on the brink of tears. He also knew he would be asking for more soon so he ignored them. He pulled the vibrator out and stuck two fingers in to replace it. After several thrusts and some attention to his prostate Justin was begging for permission to cum.  Instead of giving him permission he landed another ten blows. These had less power and were in a rhythm. When he finished he slowly rubbed the flaming ass. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small comb. He lightly and slowly drug it across the red cheeks. Every nerve ending in his body was firing.  


“God, Brian, I need you so bad.  Baby, i am not kidding I can’t wait much longer.” Just Brian shifting slightly had Justin trembling to keep control.


“Then I guess we better go to our room.”


Justin stood and hastily pulled up his pants.  He ran for the stairs with Brian at his heels. Justin had made it up five or six when Brian made it to the second.  Brian’s foot slipped as he moved up the steps as he was going down he grabbed for anything and ended up with Justin’s ankle in his hand. Justin went down and then there was a cry like none Brian had heard before. It chilled him to the bone.  ‘What had he done!’


“Justin,” the tenor of Brian’s voice was that of total fear. “What’s wrong?”


Justin put his hands on the step  to turn over. He cried out in pain.


Brian gathered Justin in his arms and “What is if? What hurts?”  When he looked at Justin closer he noticed he was holding his right arm tightly to his chest as tears ran down his cheeks. He held Justin close to his chest. He stood up taking Justin with him. He carried him to the kitchen counter.


“My arm, it hurts!  God, it hurts, Brian.  Why did you grab my foot?,” Justin moved his arm slightly.  “Ow! It hurts so bad!”


“Let me see it.” Brian was as gentle as the first time he held Gus.  He supported the elbow with one hand as he moved the other down the length of his forearm.

Justin  screamed again. Every nerve in his hand was on fire. Pain shot up from the hand to the elbow. He was shaking uncontrollably now.  


“Sunshine, I am going to let you go.  I am going to get some ice. Can you sit here?”  Justin nodded. Brian quickly stepped to the refrigerator and opened the freezer.  He pulled out a bag of frozen peas and draped it over the arm. He rushed to the intercom system and tried to get Tony and John.  There was no response. He carried Justin and sat down on a chair with Justin in his lap. He pulled out his phone. He rang John. It went to voicemail.  He tried Tony’s and it did the same.



John and Tony were laying side by side holding each other.  John’s phone rang but he left it go to voicemail. Then Tony’s phone rang. He tried to get to it but he was too slow.  John’s then rang again. He grabbed it this time. “What!”


“John, I need you at the house.  Justin’s been hurt.” with that Brian hung up.  Justin was very pale and all he could do was whimper.  All Brian heard was ‘Why did you grab my foot?’



Although Justin didn’t speak, he curled into Brian, his protector. As John drove them to the hospital, Brian held him in the backseat.  “I love you, Sunshine. I am so sorry. I would never hurt you, oh, baby, Sunshine…..”


Justin continued to shiver in Brian’s arm.  They had covered him with a blanket afraid he may go into shock.  Holding the arm still didn’t seem to help. All Brian could do was murmur words of love to him.


As they pulled into the emergency entrance, Tony opened the back door and Brian carried him into emergency.  They had called ahead and they were ready for him. Brian set him on a gurnie.


Justin grabbed for Brian’s hand.  “I’m not going anywhere, Sunshine.  I am right here.” Once Justin was in a room he was given some painkillers which calmed him down.  As Brian and Justin waited for x-rays Brian never broke contact with Justin. He smoothed his hair off his forehead.  He kissed his head his hand his lips. It was killing him that Justin wasn’t talking. Brian pulled a chair up to the bed so he could be eye to eye with him.  “Sunshine, will you look at me. Baby, please, say something.


Justin finally looked at Brian although his eyes didn’t focus completely. “Brian, you grabbed me and I fell.’


“Yes, you fell on the steps.”


“My arm hurts bad.  I have an art show.”


SHIT, SHIT, SHIT Brian had forgotten about the art show. That was six weeks away. DAMN!


They came to take x-rays and it was verified he had broken one of the bones in his lower arm.  As the technician fit him for a removable brace the Dr. talked to Brian about the cause of most of the pain.  “It comes from his previous injuries. His nerve damage has flared up. The thing with it is there is nothing we can do. It just needs to heal itself again.  It may improve tomorrow, maybe next week. Maybe a month. It is just a matter of time.”


Brian was given some pain killers and Justin was released into his care.  Tony and John were in the waiting room. Brian found them sleeping in a couple chairs. “Hey, guys, we are ready to go. Can you go get the car, please.”


Justin fell asleep in Brian’s arms in the back seat.  Brian carried him into the house and up the stairs laying him gently down on the bed.  Brian got Justin’s pants off and took his own clothes off. He pulled Justin in his arms and cried.



Tony and John made coffee and each had a cup.  They really didn’t know what to do. Should they call somebody?  They mentioned Michael but decided Justin wouldn’t want him here.  John picked up the phone and dialed the number that came to mind. “Can you come over. There was an accident and Justin broke his arm.” There was a pause.  “Brian won’t leave his side and Justin won’t talk.” Pause. “Thanks.”


A half hour later Alice walked into the kitchen. She poured herself  a cup of coffee and sat by the boys at the table. They needed a mom and she was stepping in.


About 9:00 Justin started moving in Brian’s arms.  “ Hey, Sunshine, how are you, baby?”


“I’m alive.” He moved his arm, “Oh, Christ, my hand hurts.”


Brian got up and grabbed a water.  He got out a pain killer and gave it to him.  Justin took it without even questioning what it was.


“You should probably eat something.  Do you want to come downstairs or would you rather I bring something up here?”


“I’m not that hungry.”


“You need to eat something. Should I bring it up?”


“No, I’ll come down.  Maybe it will take my mind off the pain.”


“Sunshine, I am SO sorry.  I didn’t mean, I would never,”


“I know you didn’t do it on purpose, Brian.” Justin reached up and pulled Brian’s head down to his lips and kissed him. “ It was no one’s fault.”


Brian helped just in on with his robe and put on one himself.  Brian walked next to him with an arm around Justin’s waist for balance. The smell of coffee hit their senses and then they thought they smelled eggs and sausage. Tony?


They were both surprised to see Alice sitting at the table. “Can I get you both some coffee?” They nodded as they sat down.  She set the cups down and then got them each a plate of breakfast.


“What are you doing here, Alice?” Brian asked.  


“The boys called me.  I think they were just scared.  They usually come to you when they need something and when you were in need they didn’t know what to do.”


“I sometimes forget how young they are.  Thanks, Alice. If you have plans we will be….”


“If you don’t mind I’ll stay.  I don’t have plans today. I can clean up from the party.”


She went to the living room to start cleaning.  “Oh, shit, I’ll be right back.” Brian raised.


Justin watched him walk out of the room a bit confused.


Brian returned with a confused look on his face.


“What’s wrong?”


“You remember what we were doing just before we headed for the stairs?”


“Justin smiled.” Yes, I remember it quite well.  Sitting here now I can still remember. Oh, shit, I know where you’re going with this.  Did you find it?”


“No, it was laying in the middle of the floor. Now it’s gone.”


“Seems to me we have some unfinished business from last night.” Justin leaned over and put his good hand on Brian’s crotch. He then looked at Brian’s face.  He had tears in his eyes.


“What’s the matter, Bri?”


“Last night, this morning, you wouldn’t talk to me.  I thought you blamed me, which I didn’t blame you for.  I was to blame.”


“Brian, it was an accident. That’s all there was to it.”


Brian kissed him. “You should eat before we go upstairs.”  He watched Justin chasing eggs around his plate. “Here, Sunshine, don’t argue.” He picks up his fork and feeds Justin his breakfast. “Right now the pain killers have you feeling no pain.  Which is great but it kills your coordination, too.” By the time Justin had finished eating both men were ready to go to bed.


Justin stood and wrapped himself around Brian. “Just before we started upstairs I was desperate for you.  God, I need you now!” Arm in arm they walked upstairs.


It was not the wild experience it would have been last night.  Brian helped Justin take off the robe and remove his briefs. Justin was  making an effort to help with Brian’s robe.”Sunshine, don’t stress.” He dropped his robe and then lost the briefs.  Brian gently laid Sunshine down and watching where Justin’s hand was he gently pressed his lips to Justin who instantly wrapped his leg around Brian’s waist used it to leverage Brian closer. Justin ground his hips into him.

As Brian brought Justin’s legs up on his shoulders  Brian saw Justin’s bruised backside. He rubbed those beautiful globes he lubed his opening and his dick. “Are you still ok, Sunshine?”


“Please, baby, I have been ready since I woke up.” Brian slowly entered but both of them felt a desperation and Brian pushed the rest of the way in.  Brian leaned over and kissed his love. Seeing Justin bring his broken arm in protectively made Brian cringe inside. He did cause the fall. How was he going to make it up to him.


They both dozed after getting little sleep the night before.


John and Tony stayed at the guest house all day but January 2 was a normal work day.  


Brian made sure Justin wanted him to go to work.  He could work from home if he needed to but Justin sent him off.  Once he had eaten he walked to the studio. Shortly after he arrived at the studio John arrived. Justin was sitting at the desk and as John walked around the desk he dropped something on it. Justin glanced and started laughing.  “We wondered where that had gone.” There lay the vibrator from New Year’s Eve.


“When Tony and I got here after the hospital I saw it laying there.  I washed it for you.”


Justin gave him a hug.  “How have you been? I know I have seen you but we haven’t had time just the two of us.”


John got a whimsical look on his face.  “I bottomed after the party.”


“You what? Are you serious?  What will you tell me?” Justin hugged him with his good hand.  “Was it pleasant if not wonderful?”


“It was pretty great. Tony is still more comfortable with it but I am sure it will happen again.”


“What was Tony’s reaction?”


John blushed, “He loved it.”


The rest of the day was not as pleasant.  Justin got frustrated not being able to do anything.  Even if he reached up to balance something sharp pain shot through his hand and arm.


John helped him look and realized he had two pieces that needed to be finished before the show.  The show was two days after he got the cast off.


Justin went up to the house in frustration.  He waited for Alice to leave the kitchen and took the back stairs to his room.  He then poured himself some whiskey and took a painkiller. ‘How was he ever going to get this show ready on time?’


As days went on Brian started spending longer days at the office.  Justin seemed to get angry just seeing him so he just tried to stay out of his way.  He understood his frustration and didn’t want to cause him any more problems.


John did his best to help Justin.  He couldn’t paint the picture but he could do framing and organizing.  He made sure flights were scheduled, hotels were booked, and all details were covered.  


By the last week of January and Brian had upped his schedule and was spending his weeknights at the loft. He missed Justin so much but he was just stressing him out when he was there.  He knew it was his fault and everytime Justin saw him he remembered it, too. He was wondering if he should just stay in the city for the weekend with Gus.


Justin came home to the empty house every night.  The Dr. gave him permission to spend limited time without the splint starting Monday which would give him a couple weeks to finish everything. And it would help if Brian would be here.  He ached for him, lying in bed at night alone. He knew Brian was busy but he never had spent so much time away. He had even quit texting him. He missed his heart.


On Thursday Justin missed a call from Brian.  He listened to the message as soon as he had a chance.  He wanted to keep Gus in the loft for the weekend. That was too much.  He called Brian back. He got Brian’s voicemail. “Brian, don’t you dare stay in the city with Gus.  He belongs here not at the loft.”


Justin had been able to cut back some on the painkillers.  On Friday he made sure he didn’t drink at all before Gus got here. When he heard Brian’s car pull up Justin raised to the door and Gus ran into his arms.  “Justin, how’s your arm? Is it getting better? Did you know I have my puppy now? Mom said when he gets older he can come out here with me when I visit.” Justin had to smile.  


“Why don’t you bring your bag up to your room and then i think Tony and John want you to come visit them. I’ll see you in an hour for dinner, OK?”


Gus rushed out the back door a minute later.


Brian came in the door as Gus left.  Justin couldn’t resist this beautiful man.  Just seeing him made his heart weak. He didn’t say anything but walked up to him and put his hand on Justin’s cheek, stood on tiptoes, and kissed him. “I have missed you, baby. Gus is with JT. “


Brian didn’t need to be asked twice.  Up until recently they had made love three to four times a day.  Twice a week just wasn’t enough. Brian scooped him up in his arms and raced up the stairs. When they got to the room Brian didn’t even get his shirt off.  They stripped their pants off and Brian faught not to just plow in. He inserted and stretched him as quickly as he could. Justin finally grabbed Brian’s shirt and yanked him up. They looked into each other’s eyes as  Brian entered his love. He was home but he was afraid it would be short lived.


Justin was so happy to spend time with Gus and Brian.  Brian still seemed to be a bit distant but at least he was here.


John and Tony had started their own daily schedule.  They spent their nights at the guest house most of the time.  Most nights they at dinner with Justin and then went home to be alone.  They had gotten more experimental the last couple weeks. When Justin had left the vibrator at the studio John brought it back to the house with him.  That evening Tony had worn it up to the main house while they ate and John had the remote. By the time they had gotten back to the house Tony was nearly in a frenzy.  They didn’t make it up to their room. They dropped onto the rug in front of the gas fireplace. John slipped on a condom and lubed it as he entered Tony. As John moved in and out Tony started crying.


“Tony, what’s wrong?  Did I do something to hurt you?”


Tony took John’s face and pulled him close as he kissed him so gently John felt it to his toes and all parts in between  John thrust a few more times and then the collapsed on to the rug.


After they had relaxed Tony snuggled up to John and lay his head on his chest.  “I am sorry for the tears, mio amore. As you were so sweet and gentle I realized it had been a year ago today when I was assaulted. I am so…..I can’t think of the word….I just love you so much.”


For the first time in their relationship John and Tony spooned while John slipped back into him and they just laid there enjoying the feeling of being together and being love. Eventually, they began a slow movement and for the first time John felt he knew how Justin and Brian felt about each other.


Well, at least how they used to feel about each other.


Justin and Brian spent as much time in bed as they could with a ten year old boy in the house.  Gus left with his mothers on Sunday afternoon. The car had just left the drive when Justin and Brian were up in their room.  Brian ran a bath and after Justin removed the splint they just laid together in the warm tub. Justin didn’t want to ask but he needed to know.  “Are we alright?”


“Honestly? I don’t know. We will always be good in bed. We have had chemistry since the first night but I don’t know….”


Justin asked really knowing the answer already, “Are you coming with me to New Orleans?”  


“Justin, I don’t think you want me to.”  Brian was sure Justin still held an underlying grudge against him for the injury. Justin felt a tear run down his cheek.


Justin’s heart was breaking.  What had he done? Was there someone else?  Was Brian finally tired of him? What had happened? Justin was glad couldn’t see his face as the tears streamed down his face.


Once Justin could trust his voice he said, “I am going to need to take someone along to help.


“Do you want Jarod to help?”  Jarod had helped him with an art tour years ago and they had a brief connection.”


“No, I don’t want Jarod to help!  How could you even think that? I have heard nothing from him in well over a year.  I want to take Tina, your intern.”


“That’s fine if she wants to go I think she would be a great help.”


They got out of the tub and made bittersweet love once more.  By the time Justin woke, Brian was gone.



Justin talked to Tina and she was thrilled to travel with him and spend a week in New Orleans.  He also called Emmett and told him to cancel the venue and the flowers. “Baby, what happened?”


“Em, I am really not sure. I just know it is over.”


“Justin, are you OK?”


“I’ll never be OK.”



On Monday, Justin spent  the day at the studio. He knew he would pay for it tonight but he spent all day without the splint.  By 4:00 pm he was in tears because of the pain in his hand but the picture was nearly done. He put the splint back on but he knew it was too late.  He went to his room, took two pain killers and washed it down with two large glasses of whiskey.


Each day for the next two weeks went about the same.  Justin would work too long without the splint and then he would end up walking to the house and drinking too much and taking the painkillers so he could sleep.  He couldn’t sleep alone without a sleep aid. He chose whiskey and painkillers


Justin did make a trip into Pittsburgh and spent the evening with Gus.  He was glad he was sure his moms would always let him spend time with him because if he lost him too, he wasn’t sure he would survive.



The paintings were on their way to New Orleans and he and Tina would leave in the morning. He was heading to Mardi Gras after a 10 year relationship.  Maybe something or someone would stop his heart from totally shattering.



Chapter 11 by Simply written
Author's Notes:

 

Chapter 11 CDLWY


Tina was surprised to be called into Brian’s office her last day before the trip to New Orleans.  She had to admit she was a bit nervous. Mr. Kinney had been a little on edge lately. She had heard a little whispering about a breakup but no seemed to  know for sure.


“Mr. Kinney, you asked to see me?”


“Oh, thanks for coming in.”  Brian was as handsome as he always was but something was different.  She realized the spark was gone from his eyes. He actually looked a bit older and he looked very…..lost was a good word.  “I wanted to thank you for agreeing to take the trip with Sun...Justin. He needed someone to go with him to mainly be an extra set of hands and someone who knows his work well enough to help answer questions at the show itself.” Brian’s voice and eyes softened. “Justin likes to give everyone his time.”  He smiled at what she guessed was a memory. “As much as he hates dealing with the public he will spend time talking to anyone. Tina, please, watch out for him. His hand is still not 100% and he tries to overdue. Make him take it easy. He doesn’t sleep well when he’s alone.”


“Um, I don’t mean to overstep but may I ask? Are you two still…”


“There is no two anymore.”  Brian said this in the flattest tone she had ever heard. “He doesn’t want me there anymore.  I was to blame for his hand injury, although it was an accident. I could have caused the end of his career. Thank god my nephew has talent and helped him out. I hope his show does well.  May I call you and see how it went?”


“Sure, are you sure it is really over? You two seemed to have it all going for you.”


“He’s called off the wedding. And with that the very strong, self-assured Brian Kinney crumbled into a million pieces.”


Feeling very awkward, Tina knelt by his chair and put an arm around him and he melted into her.  She had never seen a man so broken.



Justin had packed  and was just waiting for the car.  It would still be about an hour before it arrived.  Tony and John had come up to the house to spend some time with him before he left. They were both very confused about Justin’s and Brian’s breakup.  They were so obviously meant for each other they couldn’t believe it was over.


“Justin, what’s it like doing an art show?  Will you be selling any of the pictures?” John was curious how it worked.


“I hope to although buyers will have to wait for their purchases until after the show in Salt Lake City in April butt many will.  When I had my first big tour by the last show a good portion of the canvases had been sold.”


Tony got a gleam in his eye.  “I want to hear about Mardi Gras! I have heard so many stories.  Maybe someday we can go.” He leaned over and kissed John, who put an arm around him. “I hope we can.”


“Why don’t you come down? Why didn’t I think of that?” Justin picked up his phone and looked at something.  “John, there are 2 seats available in first class on a flight on Monday. Put them in your names. I will have a car waiting at the airport.  You can fly back on Thursday with Tina and me. What do you say?”


John and Tony didn’t say anything.  They just threw their arms around Justin who clung to them for a full minute. “It will be good to have some support there.  I know I have a suite and a second room. I don’t think Tina will mind taking the other bedroom in my suite so you two can have a room to yourselves.”  Justin felt a little lighter as he got into the car, knowing those two would be there soon.


Tina had arrived at the airport ahead of Justin.  She was very excited. She had never flown first class before.  She had only been out of college less than a year and she was traveling with a world famous artist.  Maybe she would get a full time job out of this. She saw Justin coming across the terminal. She hadn’t seen him in a while and he looked ….older wasn’t the right word for it.  Maybe beaten was better.


“Tina, I really appreciate you making it work to come with me. I am going to need your help.”


Tina noticed the splint on his hand.  “How’s the arm doing?”


“I’m afraid not as good as it could be.  I know I overused it as soon as I could take the splint off part of the time.  I thought I should have it along for support.”


“I thought the bone would have healed by now.”


“It’s not so much the bone,” Just said. “It is the flare up of an old injury.”  They heard their flight was ready to board. Once in their seats and after they got a drink Justin told Tina all about his high school prom, how he had gotten a head injury and then, with pain in his voice, how Brian helped him recover. Twice in as many days she put her arm around a gorgeous man only to have them cry on her shoulder.


They landed in New Orleans and there was so much electricity even Justin had to feel the excitement.  It was Mardi Gras and he had a show. “Tina, I forgot to mention. Brian’s nephew and his boyfriend are coming down on Monday.  Do you mind sharing the suite with me? There are two bedrooms and two baths.”


“Sure, I don’t mind.  The suite is probably nicer anyway.” She smiled at Justin.  His mood seemed to be lightening up a bit which made her feel better.


After checking in Tina could tell she was right.  The room was fantastic and although Justin was still not the cheerful man she had originally met, his spirits seemed to be lifting.  She saw him checking out the same cute guy she was looking at as they walked to the gallery which was just around the corner. “You know,” She made light of the situation, “I am not sure I can take the competition.”


“If the same guy is attracted to both of us we are talking about a whole different kind of game.”  Justin smiled and their was a bit of spark in his eyes.


“If the same guy checks out both of us maybe we will need to consider that game.” She smiled at him and they both started laughing.


They spent the rest of the day at the art gallery and the evening they wandered through the French Quarter.  She noticed him flinch as he picked up his fork. “You overdid it again, didn’t you?”


Justin nodded as he took off the splint and rubbed his hand.  Tina took his hand in hers and started massaging it. She worked her thumbs into the palm and added pressure. “Tell me if I am hurting you.  My younger brother broke his hand and it cramps up on him. A friend of the family taught me this.” At first some of the spots would shoot pain up his arm but within minutes the pain was subsiding.


“You are better than any painkiller and have less side effects.”  He smiled.


An older couple walked past and saw Tina holding Justin’s hand.  The woman looked at her husband and said. “Look, Honey, aren’t they a sweet couple.”  Once they were out of earshot Justin and Tina both started laughing.


They headed back to the hotel and entered their suite.  “Tina, I just want to thank you. Not only for helping as much as you did  with the show but just lifting my mood. Oh, and for helping with the pain. My hand feels much better.”  He kissed her cheek as they went to their rooms.


They spent the next day at the opening of the show.  Tina was so impressed with the way he interacted with the visitors.  Brian was very right about his love for his fans. She snapped some pictures of him smiling and talking to a group and talking one on one with another artist.  She texted them to Brian.



Brian heard a message come in and picked up his phone.  The first picture made him smile. Justin at his best talking to the group.but then the tears flowed as he looked at the next picture where he had his arm around another man.  Justin was doing fine without him. He was moving on.



Tina and Justin at dinner in the suite that night.  After eating they watched a movie. Without even thinking about it Tina took Justin’s hand and massaged it as they watched.  


“So, Tina, is there someone special in your life?”


‘Not right now.  I’m still young.”


“Well, when you find him he will be a very lucky guy. Just this skill,” He looked at his hand, “Could bring a man to orgasm. Sorry, we gay men just kind of say what comes into our minds, especially when it comes to sex.”


“Ya, being in art school I have had my share of gay friends and guess what?  They are the same as everyone else.”


Justin started laughing and his smile melted her heart.  What was it Brian called him sometimes? Sunshine? That was definitely fitting for him. If Brian didn’t get him back he would make some man really happy.



As they rode to the airport on Monday John and Tony were very excited.  John had never been on a plane before and Tony was just excited to be in first class.  Justin had a car waiting for them at the airport which brought them to the hotel. As they checked in the desk clerk handed them a note in Justin’s scrawled, artistic handwriting. It gave them directions to the gallery and told them to be ready for some fun.  As they walked in to the gallery John and Tony both noticed Justin had a bit of his spark back. Either he was energized because of the show or he was missing Brian less.


John thought about it.  It had to be the show. Justin would never ‘get over’ Uncle Brian and vise versa.  He didn’t know what really happened but they were both broken because of it. If only he could get them to see it. He had hinted to it with both of them but neither seemed to want to fix it.  He sometimes felt like neither of them knew what needed to be fixed.


The four of them headed out for the night.  Tina felt like the luckiest girl in New Orleans except for the fact the three men she was with all were checking out the same men she was.  She really like John and Tony. They were a little younger than she was but she could tell how much the loved each other. Maybe they could tell her what happened between Justin and Brian.  She was definitely going to try and find out.


At one point in the evening a very attractive man asked Justin to dance and he went out on the floor.  Tina took the chance. “So guys, do you know what happened between Brian and Justin?” I have heard lots of guesses at the office but that is all they are.”


“We lived with them and we can’t figure it out.  It started with Justin’s broken arm but that isn’t what it is really about.” John said. “I honestly don’t think they understand it all.  All I know is I have never seen a greater love and now the wedding is off. It is killing them both.”


“Hey, let me get a picture of you two.” Tina took it and forwarded it to Brian.  She thought he would like to see his nephew. They headed back to the hotel shortly afterward.



Brian kept looking at the picture Tina sent him the night before.  He noticed another message came in and saw another picture from Tina.  He smiled. John and Tony looked so happy. He was really glad they were but as he was looking at it he noticed Justin was in the background. He was on the dance floor. He was in the arms of someone and it wasn’t him. He threw his phone across the loft where it broke into pieces.



It was the last night of the show and their last night in New Orleans.  John and Tony decided to go off on their own. Both Tina and Justin had a feeling that meant going back to the hotel room.

John and Tony made it onto the elevator before they locked their bodies together.  Their hands were everywhere at once. They nearly fell out of the elevator as they kissed and groped their way to their room.  The door was barely closed before they were naked and on the bed. John lay Tony on the bed and kissed him from head to toe. His teeth scraped his collar bone with his teeth, he drug his tongue downward.  He nipped at his pelvic bone and then he drug his tongue down his cock and across the tip flicking it with his tongue. He thcn drug his tongue even lower and it found the puckered bud. Grabbing Tony’s thighs he started a rhythmic enter and exit of his tongue. Soon Tony was writhing.


“John, please.  Please , now! Oh I need you now..”


John positioned himself putting Tony’s legs over his shoulders  and he entered. He watched Tony’s face tighten at the entry and then change to joy and bliss as the pace picked up and Tony was thrashing.  John leaned over deepening the penetrations as he kissed Tony. As he stood to get a little more power, Tony groaned as he released. He clamped down on John sending him over the top with him.


Laying side by side, John stroked Tony’s hair murmured his love until they fell asleep.



 When a man walked up to their table Tina expected to be sitting alone but the attractive man asked her to dance.  After several dances they joined Justin at the table. His name was Joe. He was here from California and came for the party along with a friend but he had hooked up with someone earlier and had left. Justin politely excused himself, kissing Tina on the cheek he whispered, “If you need me I am only a couple minutes away and if you bring him home I will stay out of the way.”


Justin glanced at his phone hoping Brian had texted or called.  Hoping this was all a misunderstanding. Yes, he still wanted to marry him. Yes, he missed him. Yes, he still loved him more than life itself. Yes, he couldn’t breathe either. Yes,, he just wanted to hold him and feel his heartbeat so he knew he was still alive. He was learning to put on a good front.  He would just have to figure out how to live on his own because you can’t give your heart to someone when it already belongs to someone else.


Tina and Joe slipped into the hotel room about 3:00 am. Justin heard the shushing sound as they tried to be quiet.  He heard Tina giggle and smiled to himself. He was glad someone was getting lucky. He let his own hand slide down his body. It had been so long. He unconsciously began sliding his hand up and down.


Joe was pretty impressed with Tina’s digs.  He wondered how she ended up sharing this place with a fag like that. You know they were everywhere now, trying to take over. You know they thought they could just be everywhere out in the open now. Tina’s mouth dropped open hearing what he had to say. “Joe, I think you should leave now.”


“I don’t think so, Honey.  I came here for some fun. Obviously, you are a fag lover but maybe you need to know what a real man is like.” Joe pushed Tina so she landed on her back on the bed. Tina let out a little cry. He forced her further onto the bed by bringing his knee up between her legs. By now Tina was whimpering,  The look in his eye told her he was serious as he undid his zipper.


When Justin realized what he had been doing to himself he wasn’t sure he could stop. His mind went to Brian.  He wondered what he was doing. He wished he would text or call...even a drunk call was better than not hearing his voice. Just then he heard Tina in her room.  He didn’t want to stick his knows into a night of fun but his first thought was that didn’t sound like fun. He was fully erect as he slipped on his robe. He grabbed the poker from the fireplace.  He would stand by the door and the moment he knew it was pleasure he would go back to his room and try to get some pleasure himself. What he heard when he got to the door was definitely now sounds of excitement. He opened the door and raising the poker so Joe could see it he said, “I think you better leave now or you can leave with the police once you wake up, if you wake up.”


Joe turned around, “What are you going to do, faggot?”


“Hotel security is already on their way up. They frown on allowing rapists in their hotel.  I would say the first officer should be here in maybe 30 seconds.”


“You are full of shit.  You didn’t call anyone.”


“Do you really want to take that chance just to have sex with an unwilling, scared woman?” Justin swung the poker through the air. Pain shot up his arm but he didn’t let Joe know that. Besides he had enough adrenaline pumping through his veins he didn’t feel much.  


“Oh, Hell, you aren’t worth it,” he said as he pulled up his zipper and left the room.  


Justin waited to hear the suite door slam.  Once he did he threw the poker to the side and went to comfort Tina.  He took her in his arms and she clung to him. Through her sobs she kept thanks him. He held her close and spoke softly and gently to her, assuring her he was there and making sure she was unharmed. He lowered his head to kiss her cheek as she turned to speak and their lips met.  The kiss changed quickly from a friendly thank you to something much more. Tina’s hand slid into Justin’s robe and she found his erection. She lowered her head and tried taking him all in but she couldn’t. She started licking and suckling. Adrenaline was still racing through both of them and Justin had Tina sit up. He slipped his hands under her shirt and found small firm breasts.  She lifted her arms as he slid her shirt off. He lowered his head and teased one nipple and then the other one. He didn’t think he could wrong doing that. He had only been a woman once and they had been kids, a first time for both of them. He had learned a lot about men since then and found himself fascinated with the female form right now. He slid his hand from her neck where he had put it to guide her to a lying position.  He slid his hand over each breast watching the nipples respond. He could tell Tina’s breath was a little more uneven now. His hand slid lower and soon he had found her wet, moist heat. If he was doing this he was doing it all. He positioned himself between her legs and lowered his head. This was all new territory. Sure he had taken biology and knew where everything was. As his tongue searched he was sure he found the right spot when her back arched and she let out a little moan.  Leaving his fingers inserted and starting a rhythmic in and out movement. He looked in her eyes and said, “Tina, are you sure you want to?”

“Yes, please, yes I need you right now.”


He positioned himself and slowly slid into her. It really did feel differently.  Justin lowered his mouth to hers and as his tongue darted in and out of her mouth at the same pace as his hips he could feel her quivering and then she screamed into his mouth as she climaxed.  After a couple more driving thrusts he emptied himself into her. As he ejaculated he realized his mistake. He wasn’t worried about disease as much as he was pregnancy. He had never worried about that before.  “Oh, shit, Tina I forgot a condom. I hadn’t come in here for…..”


“Justin, don’t worry.  I had already slipped in my diaphragm just before Joe.... I promise I don’t have anything.”  He pulled her to him. As they lay together she realized how beautiful he was. Everything about him was perfect from his amazing hair to his sculpted calves. And what was in the middle was spectacular!  She started leaving a trail of kisses from his chest toward his mouth.


“Tina, I’m sorry.  You are a beautiful woman and we both obviously needed each other but ...I can’t.  I just can’t. I hope you understand.” He grabbed his rope and she watched that perfect body walk out of her room.



Brian had checked with John when they would be getting home and he made sure he went past the house ahead of time to collect some of his things.  He had a car drop him off. He was hoping he could slip in, get some clothes and drive the restored Stingray back to the city.


He was barely in the door when Alice came around the corner holding a broom like a bat.  “I come in peace,” he smiled as he put his hands up. Alice lowered the ‘weapon’.


“I hope you being here means you have come to your senses and are moving back.”


“Actually, I stopped by to get my clothes and pick up my car while they are all gone.”


“Coward. You’re here while they are gone because you can’t face him.”


“I….,” the bluster he had when he entered had been deflated by her words. She was right.  He couldn’t face him. “I don’t want to hurt him anymore. Maybe I don’t want to hurt myself anymore. If only I knew how to erase it all.”


Alice put an arm around his shoulders as he dropped on to a stool by the counter. “I am not one to pry, Brian, but what do you want to erase?”


I’d go back to New Year’s Eve.  I’d not drink. I wouldn’t be playing games with Justin.  Then I wouldn’t have tripped going up the stairs and I wouldn’t have tripped him on my way down.”


“Were you forcing Justin to play the games?”


“No”


“Well, then it sounds like you had an accident.  The only thing you had control over was how much you drank and it was New Year’s Eve, Brian.  Even people who don’t drink tend to celebrate that night. Accidents happen.”


“I guess I have caused one too many.  He couldn’t even look me in the eye most of the time.  I did everything I knew how….to ...do.” As the tears flowed Alice wrapped her arms around this beautiful man child. She hadn’t met his mother before she passed but if she had she would have probably killer her herself. The damage that woman did to both Justin and John was unforgivable.  “Accidents happen and sometimes accidents are the solution to the problem.” With that he stood. “Alice, will you pack up my clothes. I will send someone to pick them up later this week.” He grabbed the keys to the ‘vette and was gone.


Alice heard him leave the property and here heart stopped for a second as Brian’s words ran through her head once more.  ‘Accidents happen and sometimes accidents are the solution to the problem.’ Her blood ran cold thinking about that.


Brian drove.  He wasn’t sure where he was going.  He headed to the hills. He wanted to get away from people.  He just wanted to drive. He headed for the hills. He soon was flying.  100 mph , 110, 115 the speedometer went up a lot higher. He saw a curve ahead and instead of slowing down he increased his speed. He hugged the turn and went right into the next. He kept going until he literally ran out of pavement. He slammed on the breaks and he came to a stop. For the first time in weeks he felt alive. He could feel the blood in his veins.  He could feel the air in his lungs. It’s all about life and death. Life wins this time. He turned the car around and headed back into the city, to the loft.


Tony and John knocked on the door of the hotel suite.  Justin opened the door and said, “We’re just about ready. Tina, the guys are here.”  Tina rolled her suitcase out of her room. Tony took it for her. John grabbed a duffel he knew Justin had work material in.  “If you guys want to go down and make sure our car is ready for the airport we will be down in a minute. I just want to make sure I didn’t forget anything.”  They headed for the elevator and Justin closed the door.


“Are you alright?”


“Yes, I’m fine. Thanks not saying anything to those two.”


“Tina, I think we need to talk about what happened.”


“What happened is you saved me from being raped.”


“But then I, well…..”


“Then you comforted me.  Justin, I am a grown woman. I wasn’t a virgin and I was willing.”


“I know you were willing.  We both were filled with adrenaline and we let the situation take over.  I just don’t want you to think…”


“Justin, I know who you are and I have no fantasies of anything else.  We both needed someone. We were there for each other. That’s all.” She gave him a hug.  “Now I have 2 more beautiful men waiting downstairs for me. We shouldn’t leave them waiting.”


The car was waiting and soon they were on a plane heading back to Pittsburgh.  Justin watched out the window as the clouds hung below them. ‘What had he done? How could he have let his emotions take over like that. The answer was fairly easy.  She needed someone and so did he.’


The plane landed on time and the four took a car into the city.  They stopped at Tina’s apartment first. Justin jumped out and walked her up to her apartment.  “Tina, I hope this hasn’t changed anything between us. I still want to help you find a job anyway I can.  You are very talented and if Bri...Kinnetik doesn’t have a place let me know. They also have an office in New York City that we could check into if you would like to go there.  Please stay in touch. I really mean that.” He kissed her on the cheek and she hugged him.


“Justin, truly thank you for rescuing me last night.  You saved me. You did not harm me. If I am honest I enjoyed it very much. If you ever want a change of ...um...position let me know.”  She kissed him on the mouth maybe a second longer than she should and she was gone into the apartment.


Justin actually smiled on his way to the car.  He really did like her and hoped her all the best.

As they pulled up to the house Justin felt the emptiness again.  “Hey, guys, why don’t you have the car drop you off at your place and then come up for dinner in about 30 minutes or so.  I am sure you don’t have anything at your place and I am sure Alice has something ready here.”


Walking up to the house the emptiness hit him.  Maybe he would check with Mel and Linds and try to get Gus some night soon. He opened the door and for the second time that day Alice came around the corner with a broom in hand.


“Justin, you’re home.  How was your trip?”


“Everything went well.  Show was a hit and we all enjoyed Mardi Gras.  The guys will be up in about half an hour for dinner.”


“I’m glad we have a minute alone. Justin, I don’t know details and I don’t want to know details but  Brian stopped by today and he took the ‘vette when he left. He was telling me how you broke your arm and that it was an accident.”


“It was an accident.  The worst timed accident in history but it was an accident.”


“Well, when Brian left in the Stingray, he said said sometimes and accident can solve a problem.”


Justin froze where he was. No, Brian wouldn’t do something like that, would he?  “Thanks, Alice.” He walked into the office and called Ted.


“Hey, Ted, when did you talk to Brian last?”


“He was in this morning but said he had stuff to do this afternoon. You must be home or you wouldn’t be calling about Brian.”


“He stopped by the house today to get his old Stingray and Alice says he wasn’t in the best mindset. He didn’t say anything to you did he?”


“Ted, I don’t want you to get in the middle of this but would you come up with some reason to talk to him and give him a call?”


“I would but he said something happened to his phone last night and he hasn’t gotten another one yet.”


“Shit. If you hear from him will you let me know he is safe.”


“Sure, Justin.  I will check around a bit.”


“Thanks, Ted, I appreciate it.”


“Justin, is this going to get fixed this time”


“If I knew what needed to be fixed I would do my best but we might be too broken this time.”


“Justin, he still loves you or he wouldn’t be so distraught. I don’t think, I hate to say it but I don’t think he feels a reason to live. I will let you know as soon as I find out where he is.”


“Thanks, Ted, but don’t bother.  I’ll get notified as next of kin when he accomplishes it.”


Alice was still in the kitchen when he came out.  He knew she was waiting to hear what he had to say. “I can’t tell you anything other then his phone is broken and he doesn’t give a fuck about any of us.  I’m done.” John and Tony were walking in the back door as Justin continued. “He wants to have a death wish, so be it. I can’t do this anymore. Gus and I will have to survive.”


John and Tony had no idea what Justin was talking about but they knew he needed them.  The three of them stood in an embrace. Alice put dinner on the counter and slipped out the back knowing Justin was in good hands. If she knew where to find Brian right now she isn’t sure what she would do.  Maybe she would put him out of his misery for both their sakes. Doesn’t he see how much it would crush Gus. That boy idolised him. She wanted to call him selfish but he was the least selfish person she knew. She could still picture the way he flew out of here and hoped he would drive back up  that drive someday.


It wasn’t until the next morning that Ted called Justin and told him Brian had shown up for work. John was standing next to him when he got word. “Thanks, Ted but I’m done.  I can’t watch him kill himself. You can tell him…. Never mind I’ll tell him myself soon.”


“What are you going to tell him?” John asked.


“I want to tell him to just get it over with.  It is killing me watching him do this. He he doesn’t care about me anymore, fine.  But if he can do it to Gus he isn’t the man I’ve been in love with for 10 years.”


“Justin, please don’t call him yet.  I am going to try to meet with him. I think if you tell him to do it he will. And face it, you couldn’t live with that. Then you are no better than he is. Gus would be out his dad and you would feel responsible for it. You both need to grow up for Gus.” John shouted as he left the studio.  


John was right.  Even though he and Brian weren’t together hey had to figure out a way to co exist for Gus’ sake.  Justin texted John and apologized for his behavior. He wouldn’t do anything right now.


Brian found himself going out in the Stingray every night after work. He would find a different road each night and drive as fast as the car would go with no thought of safety. After doing this for a couple weeks he found the perfect road to lose himself on.


The more he drove it the more he pushed it.  He had hit 120 mph going around the corner and then 130.  It was like a high. It was his orgasm. If he couldn’t have Justin he would settle for this. He knew it would only take the smallest thing in the road and it would be over.  He had Gus this weekend. Maybe after that he would….he knew the spot he would do it at.


Justin knew it was their weekend with Gus.  Brian was not going to shut him out of his life.  He missed Gus and he was going to see him with or without Brian. John was right.  He needed to be a grownup and he needed to do it face to face. Once they had guidelines in place if Brian didn’t want to see him they could text or call.  


Justin called Brian’s office, “Hi, Cynthia, How are you?”


“Justin, it is so good to hear your voice.  I hope you have called to tell me you and Brian have patched everything up and you need to talk to him.”

“You are partially right.  I do need to talk to him. Does he have any time on his calendar?  He is really busy today but I will tell him he has a lunch meeting and will get you sandwiches.”


“Thanks, Cynthia.  Hey, is Tina still working there? I haven’t seen her since my show.  She was such a big help. I don’t know if the show would have gone off without her.”


“She is still working here but she hasn’t come in yet today.   I think I heard she wasn’t feeling well but hoped to make it in later.  Maybe she will be here by noon.”


“Thanks, Cynthia.”


At five minutes to noon he walked in.  Cynthia gave him a hug. “What are you up to, Justin? I need to know to prepare myself for afterward.”


He knew that was only fair with Brian.  “I need to see Gus. He has to share.”


“You aren’t here to try to get back together?” She was shocked.  She didn’t know if they had ever been apart this long. Brian had moved out before the end of January and now they were nearing the end of April. “Justin, you can’t be happy.”


“Happy isn’t in the mix right now.  I need to survive day by day for Gus because from what I hear Brian may not survive one of these days.”


“He loves you, Justin.  He can’t do life without you.”


Justin picked up their white boxed lunches and walked to the office. He looked back at Cynthia and she nodded.   He walked in. and headed to his inner office where he was sure he was and that is where they needed this conversation.  He came around the corner and their he stood. He was leaning over his desk looking at a layout. “Cynthia, who is this lunch with?”


Justin was finding it hard to breath.  He could feel every muscle under that suit without physically touching him. His heart weeped to just touch him.


“It’s with me.”


At the sound of his voice Brian jumped like he had been burned. His voice was low and husky.  “Sunshine.”


They both fought the magnetic pull that was always between them.  Justin took a couple steps closer to him and he stood up.

 

“Oh, Cynthia sent these in with me.”  Justin took a deep breath. Grown up. He was a Grown up.  “I’m here to talk about Gus. You had him last month. He is coming to the house this weekend.  You are more than welcome to join him. I am sure he wants to see you,too. But I miss our son. I deserve a chance to see him too.”  Justin braced himself for the onslaught of objections.


Brian took a bite of his turkey sandwich. “I agree.”  He took another bite and chewed. “How have you been, Sunshine?”


Each time Brian used his nickname for him Justin felt light headed. He was fighting ever reflexive muscle in his body.  He belonged in those arms. He needed to feel those lips on his

Had he just agreed with no argument?  “You agree?”


“He’s your son, too.  How do we want to work this?”


Justin wasn’t sure how to deal with this.  This was Brian the businessman. This was a business transaction. “You are welcome to come and stay out at the house. That is really the only way that is fair to Gus.”


“Ok.”


Brian slowly reached across the table and lightly caressed Justin’s hand. “How is your hand?”

Justin started moving his hand but Brian brought it up to his lips. It looked like you had a great time in New Orleans.”


“How did you know I had a good time?”


“Tina sent me a couple pictures of the art show and then when the four of you were out dancing.  Well, you were dancing anyway. Tony and John looked in love as usual.


“You had Tina spy on me?”


“No, no, Justin.”  He captured his hand again.  Justin cringed from both physical pain and the mental pain he felt right now.   “I didn’t have her spying on you. I wanted to see how you were doing and it just reinforces you had moved on.”


Inside he was screaming. “I haven’t moved anywhere. I want you.  I miss you. I love you.’ but all he came up with was . “The show went well and Tina was great. I….”


Brian tilted his head waiting for Justin to continue.  “Oh nothing.”


“Can I expect you tomorrow evening with Gus.  Alice would love to make his favorites. I know John and Tony miss you.”


How about you, Sunshine?  Do you miss me? Brian wanted to ask it but he couldn’t get the words out. “We’ll be there around 5:30.  I will text if it is going to be later.”


Justin headed toward the door. “Thank you, Brian.” The name slid off his tongue with the same impact as if his tongue had been in Brian’s mouth.


Justin turned and walked out the door.


Cynthia saw the look on his face as he walked out the door. Justin’s pain was so obvious and so deep he reminded her of a stabbing victim slowly bleeding out. Cynthia put her arms around him and led him to a conference room. “He actually agreed to everything.  He will be out tomorrow with Gus for the weekend.”


“And if you look like this after 20 minutes with him how are you going  to survive a whole weekend?”


“It is for Gus.”


Cynthia started to give him a hug but he held up his hand.  ‘Please, Cynthia, don’t touch me right now.” She understood and backed out of the room.


Justin thought seeing Tina might brighten his mood and he wanted to know how her job unt was coming. He walked through the art department.  Many of the employees greeted him. He saw Tina at a corner work table and he walked over to her. He gently touched her shoulder. “Hi Tina.”


Tina jumped at his touch.  She turned and smiled up at him.  “Hey, Justin.”


“I hear you weren’t feeling well this morning. Better? You look a little pale.”


“I’m OK. Think it was something I ate.”


They chatted for a few more minutes.  “Oh, Tina, I was wondering if you were interested to coming to the Salt Lake City Show.  It is in 3 weeks.”


“Justin, I don’t think I will be able to do that.  I really need to get a little more work done since I was gone this morning. Oh, Justin,” She took his hand and started massaging it. “How has your hand been?”


“It is getting better, slowly.”


“I hope the pain is gone soon.”


Justin knew he was being dismissed.  Maybe it was just that she didn’t feel well. He walked out the back door to his car.


Justin drove home thinking about so many things.  He was still surprised Brian agreed so easily. He hoped that was a good sign Next he thought about his conversation with Tina.  He wondered why she wasn’t able to make the trip to Utah.


He drove into the drive. He let himself into the house and walked into the kitchen. He checked out  what was planned for dinner. It didn’t need to be started yet. He headed out to the studio and found John working on emails.


“Did Brian agree to stay out here with Gus?”  


“Yes, he did.  He was very cooperative.”


“Justin, is something wrong?  You are getting really pale.”


“John, I think Tina’s pregnant.”


“Wow, really, I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend.  Who’s the father? Do I know him?


“You’re looking at him.”

 

 

Chapter 12 by Simply written

Chapter 12 CDLWY


John looked at Justin and started laughing. “Funny, Justin, no really, is it someone I know”


Justin dropped into a chair near John.  “I just saw her at the office. She didn’t say anything but on the way home it was obvious.  She’s pregnant.”


“Justin, you are skipping over the important part.  You’re the father? You do realize what it takes to get pregnant, right?  Last I knew, you weren’t interested in that.” John looked at Justin’s face.  He took his hand. “New Orleans?”


Without details, Justin told John about Joe, about comforting her.  John had thousands of questions but now was not the time. He dropped to his knees by Justin and opened his arms to this man who had done so much for him and took him into his arms as everything he just said sank in.


“I need to call her.  I need her to confirm it.  If she is free I will drive back in to the city tonight and have dinner with her.  Dinner will be waiting for you at the house whether I am there or not.”


Justin walked back to the house and called Tina.  “We need to talk. Do you have plans for dinner?”

Tina took a deep breath.  “ I think that’s a good idea.”  They planned a time and location.  


At 6:00 pm Tina walked into a little bistro.  The host led her to a back private booth. Justin stood and kissed her cheek. After ordering something to drink Justin took her hands and said,  “You could have told me.”


Instinctively she began massaging his hand, finding the aching spots instinctively. “I didn’t know how.  I picked up the phone several times. I wasn’t lying about protection. It isn’t 100% and….


“You don’t have to explain, Tina.  How are you? Obviously, you have been sick at least in the morning.” He smiled as she picked up her second bread stick.


“Ya, the mornings have been rough.”


“So what are you planning to do?”

Instead of looking him in the eyes she focused on his hand. “Justin, I am barely out of college.  I am still looking for my first job. I can’t afford a baby. It wouldn’t be fair for either of us.  I only see one choice. I didn’t want to have to ask but I don’t have the money for the abortion but I really don’t have the money to raise this baby.” She kept working on his hand to the point of it being painful sometimes.


The waiter brought their drinks and Justin ordered for both of them. As he walked away, Justin took her hands partly so she would stop working on the sore spots but mostly so she would look at him..


“Tina, is that really what you want?”

“No.  I really want it all to go away.  I don’t want to kill this baby but I see no other choice.” As the tears began Justin moved to sit next to her and took her in his arms.


“Tina, I can’t tell you what to do but I am here for you no matter you decide.  I am responsible for this.”


“No, we are responsible.”


The waiter brought their meal and looked at Justin with suspicious eyes.  Brian and Justin were regulars and the waiter glared at him.


Tina smiled, “I take it you come here more often.”


“Yes, I think he is worried I have switched sides or he may be wondering where Brian is so he can have a chance at him.”  Tina smiled at that.


“Tina, like I said, I will support you no matter what you decide but may I make a suggestion?” Tina nodded as Justin went on.  “Tina, I want to raise this baby. It may be my only chance to be a father. If you want to go away I’ll support you. I will pay all the expenses.  I will pay you a salary. You can move in at our, my place. You won’t ever have to see the baby again or you can be involved. I would give this baby all the love they could ever want.  I need this baby. Tina, please consider it.


Tina ate quietly for some time.  Justin tried to eat but just couldn’t.  She wanted to kill his baby and he couldn’t stop her if that’s what she felt was best.


“Justin, I will have the baby for you to raise.  No strings attached. As long as you pay for the expenses and then write that reference when I am ready to look for a job.”


Justin had tears in his eyes.  “Anything, I will do anything for you. You are giving me such a great gift.  How can I ever thank you?”


“You can raise our baby and someday, when I am ready, let me meet them but I won’t try to take them.”


They finished their meal and agreed to meet next week to make decisions.


Justin went home and found Tony and John hanging out in the kitchen of the main house.  Tony said, “We can leave if you want but John said you might want to talk. He told me.”


Justin smiled. “Of course he did. He loves you and isn’t keeping any secrets.  Well, I am having a baby. Tina will give birth and will sign the baby over to me.  We still need to get details in place.”


Tony and John both had big smiles on their faces.  John hugged Justin. “I am thrilled to have a new cousin.”  He stopped for a second. “Well, I guess the baby won’t be my family but…”


“John you will always be my family.  Both of you are and I am going to need your help!”


“Justin, are you going to tell Uncle Brian?”


“Of course I will.  Even if we aren’t together we will always be part of the same family.”  Justin reached out and clung to the young men that had become so dear to him.  “I miss him so much,” he loosened his grip,”but any hope I had has now left so I guess I need to start building a new family.  Brian and Gus will be spending the weekend. I guess I will tell Brian. Gus doesn’t need to know for a while yet. When details are available we will let him know.” They agreed.  Protecting Gus was everyone’s first priority right now. Would guys mind if Gus goes with you after dinner. It is up to you if he stays the night but Brian is going to need time to process and that can sometimes be a very loud process.


Both Tony and John had heard Brian ‘process’ before.  It was going to be an interesting weekend for everyone.


Brian arrived right on time on Friday.  Gus fan full speed into Justin’s arms and the two hugged a long time. When Gus finally pulled away Justin didn’t look directly at him.  “Hey, buddy, why don’t you bring your bag upstairs.” He grabbed it and ran upstairs. Justin blinked away tears. If he felt his much love for this boy how much would he feel for his own but he then realized Gus was his, too. He always had been.


Brian moved closer to the door and noticed Justin’s emotions were right on the edge. “You OK?”


“I’ll be fine.  I am glad we can agree on this.” As he walked past he couldn’t stop himself.  He reached out and ran his finger along Justin’s jawline. Justin nearly dissolved on the spot. He needed to hold it together until after dinner. Then they would talk. Brian could see his inner turmoil. He began to reach for him again but Justin took a step back.  “Please, don’t touch me. We need to talk after dinner.”


They heard Gus squeal as he  was attacked by John and Tony. The giggles were contagious and soon everyone was smiling.  Tony and Justin got the meal on the table and the next 45 minutes everyone relaxed and had a good time. Brian and Justin were a bit subdued and Justin didn’t eat much.  Brian was watching him struggle with something and he just wanted to hold him but that was no longer in on their relationship. As food was passed from time to time their hands would brush over each other.  Their nerve endings were humming. As Brian’s napkin slid off his lap he grabbed for it and his hand landed on Justin’s knee. He left it there a second longer then he needed to but he couldn’t seem to get his hand to move.


John and Tony were having a great time with Gus but they could see the tension growing.  “Hey, Guster,” John teased him. “Want to come watch a movie with Tony and I. I bet we can steal the brownies Alice made for you.”


“Yum!” He looked over at Justin, “But I want to sleep here.  I missed you, Justin.”


“Well, how about I bunk in your room tonight?  I have missed you, too, Gus.” Gus gave Justin a long hug and then put on his coat to walk to the guest house.


Justin quickly stood and started clearing the table.  He grabbed the leftovers and carried them to the counter where he started putting them in a container.  Brian stacked the plates and brought them over to Justin who started rinsing everything off and putting them  in the dishwasher. He felt him before he realized what was happening. Brian’s arms came from behind and pulled Justin firmly against him.  Brian’s mouth feasted on Justin’s neck as his need was obvious. Justin turned and found his mouth and drank him in. He knew that taste. It was a taste no one else had.  The way he touched him was only the way he could touch him. Justin’s mind began to fog and he pushed Brian away.


“No, I can’t, not now.   We need to talk first.”


“The hell we do.  I can’t think straight with you here.,” pinning Justin to the counter he slid his hand down the front of Justin’s pants he felt the instant need come alive. “Can you honestly tell me you don’t want this? That you don’t need this?”  He thrust his hips at Justin and his will was gone. Brian crushed Justin’s mouth with his own. This must be what a starving man feels like when he gets food. Brian slid his hand down Justin back and grabbed his ass and pressed him as close as possible. “I need you  now!” Brian turned Justin around and bent him over. As Brian entered him he cried out. He had not been entered in so long the pain ripped through him but very quickly the pleasure was beyond any pain and Justin cried out in joy as Brian filled him. Brian turned Justin around and dropped to his knees and took him in his mouth and Justin fed Brian his life seed. He had needed that.


After what had just happened they took a couple minutes to regain their composure. With the physical tension gone the emotional tension exploded.


Brian started. “Sunshine, what is it? I know I was an idiot. Before I left we were both overstressed and both said things we really didn’t mean.  That’s why I didn’t go to New Orleans. I thought it would clear itself up while you were gone but, shit, I don’t know what happened. I’ll take all the blame.  It was my fault you broke your arm. It was my fault you couldn’t paint. It was my fault I didn’t come back earlier.” He took a step toward him. But Justin retreated. “I sent Tina along because I knew she could help you and she could assure me you were doing Ok. You got along. I figured...face it….anyone but Jarod.  I couldn’t know you were with him because you would have BEEN with him.”


“So Tina was safe?  You can control who I work with?  You can control who I am with? You left me remember?  You cleared out of our house, our bed….but you really had done that weeks earlier.  Working late, leaving early, guess I will stay at the loft. If I ignore it the problem will go away.”


“I just couldn’t say I was sorry anymore.  I know it was my fault you broke your arm. I know that!”


“Do you really think all of this is about my arm?  What about the joint that nearly killed you a couple months ago? Or the night you forgot to let me know you were out with Mikey, my heart can’t do this anymore. Do you really want me to start on everytime you nearly killed yourself and I was there to pick up the pieces and glue them back together to make our family?  And now, I hear, you are trying to kill yourself with the Stingray. The Car I had done for you! And who will be here to explain it to Gus? What do I say? Oh, by the way, your dad was too selfish to stand up to life’s issues just like his old man?”


After that comment Brian stormed to the bar and poured himself Jim Beam, drank it and poured a second.


Brian was yelling, “So everything in this relationship is my fault?” He tipped back the second one, turned, and shattered the glass against the tile on the fireplace. “Do you know how hard it is to watch you go to a show knowing how many men and women want your work, want to meet the famous Justin Taylor, want to fuck you?  I can see it in their eyes.”


Justin replied at the same level as he paced back and forth. “But if you were there I would have been in YOUR bed, no one else's. Yours is the only bed I ever wanted to be in. If you had been in New Orleans I would have been in your bed.  I would have been fucking you instead of Tina.”


The room went dead silent.


And in a whisper he said, “She’s having my baby.”


Brian dropped into a nearby chair while Justin turned to stare out the windows. In the window’s reflection he saw Brian start to stand but sit back down.  In the distance he saw Gus’ bobbing head with Tony and John behind him.


“Brian, we have a lot more to talk about but Gus is almost here. I’ll try to slip out after he has fallen asleep or it will have to wait until tomorrow.”


Gus came bursting through the doors. He was talking a mile a minute about the movie and how funny Tony and John were.  The young med went back to their place once they knew Gus arrived safely.


“Hey, Gus, why don’t you fun upstairs and take a quick shower.  Put on you PJs and I will be there in a few minutes, Ok? Give you dad a kiss goodnight.”


Gus ran over to where Brian was sitting and gave him a hug. Brian hugged him back a little longer than he likes.  Brian smiles at his Sunny Boy. He kissed the top of his head and let him go.


Brian glared at Justin. “We’ll talk tomorrow.  I’m out of here.” He grabbed a jacket and the keys to the ‘vette’ and he was gone.


As Justin went up to  help Gus he said under his breath, ‘Just run like you always do.’


Justin checked on Gus and then pulled on some shorts to sleep in although he was fairly sure he wouldn’t sleep much. He tucked Gus in and then climbed in next to him. Gus didn’t usually like to snuggle much anymore but tonight he must have sensed Justin’s need for contact and he curled up to him and soon was making the wonderful sounds of sleep. He smelled of soap and Justin couldn’t resist holding him closer.  Is this what it would be like when he had his own son...or daughter! What did he know about girls. He realized he was the same age as Brian was when Gus was born. He knew he couldn’t love his own anymore then he loved this boy.


And then his mind wandered to this boy’s father.  Where was Brian? He was in no shape to be flying down these roads in the dark. He’d been drinking and he wasn’t in a good place.  He looked at the clock. It was nearly 2:00 am. He hadn’t slept and he was sure Brian hadn’t come home yet. He slipped out of bed and went downstairs. He made a pot of coffee and waited.

Brian opened up the Stingray and flew down the road. He passed 150 mph then 160. He realized he was entering a state park.  He slowed down and pulling into an overlook. There were a couple empty cars in the lot. He knew where he was now. Frequently male prostitutes got busted here with their married johns.  Would he ever resort to this? He saw a couple men come out of the trees and one approached his car so he pulled out.


Justin and Tina. He couldn’t fathom it. He had never , for one day in his life, been attracted to women. He had been dancing with a guy one  night. The image of those two laying on a bed flashed through his mind. He had been with a few women but he had to be pretty drunk. He had become really fond of his first, Beth, but that was for several reasons. She had rescued him from his family one summer.  And of course, Lindsey, but to conceive Gus they did not do it the old fashion way. Melanie would have killed him. He was fairly sure that was true. But a baby, Justin’s baby, conceived….The bed scene flashed in his mind again. How could Justin have been so careless? He didn’t get the impression it was planned. Maybe she was going to terminate but then he could see a beautiful baby, Justin’s baby, with fair hair and blue eyes.  And then he saw a smile so much like Justin’s he knew this child had to be born. Even if he and Justin were not together, and he hadn’t given up on that yet, Justin needed to keep this baby.


Brian drove back at a little more reasonable speed. It was nearly 3:00 am when he arrived back at the house.  He parked and unlocked the door. He entered quietly and immediately smelled coffee. He realized it was going to happen so it might as well happen now.


Brian walked into the kitchen and saw Sunshine.  He sat with his head down on the table sleeping. Brian walked over and could see tears still in the corner of his eye. He reached down and trailed a finger down his cheek. “Sunshine.”


Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “What time it is?


“3:00”


“Where the hell have you been?” Justin didn’t want to wake Gus but he wanted to scream at him.


“What difference does it make?


”I guess absolutely none.  Just because our son is in the house doesn’t mean I need to know where you were.  Just because it’s 3 in the morning, I doesn’t mean I need to know where you are. Just because I am going through the hardest time in my life and I didn’t know where my heart was  doesn’t mean…..” He was not going to cry. Not this time.


I can’t do this anymore.  We need to talk, I need to know where you stand because this is going to affect Gus no matter what. Our son deserves to have two fathers that can respond like mature adults, not crazy people.  And now there will be another child…”


“What the hell happened? I think I deserve to know that much at least.”


“You don’t ‘deserve’ anything!  You had left me. You actually sent Tina with me. You..”

Brian sat next to Justin and took his hands.  He brought them to his mouth and kissed those amazing talented hands.In a low voice he said, “Sunshine, I’m trying to understand. You have never had an interest in women.  I can’t believe that changed in a week. Did you get super drunk? I need to know to understand.”


Justin took a deep breath. He told Brian about Tina meeting Joe at the bar.  He told him about going home alone and how lonely he was. He had heard Tina come home and just knowing what was probably going to happen. “I started thinking about how much I missed you and I started playing with myself.  I couldn’t seem to sleep so….”

Brian had to smile.  He would have done plenty to help him out.


“Anyway, I heard Tina make a noise that didn’t seem right.  I slipped on my robe, grabbed a fire poker, and figured if everything sounded koshur I’d just finish myself off in bed and try to sleep.  When I got to her door I could hear her cry out. He was trying to rape her. I scared him off and went to comfort her. Well, she was shaking and  I put my arms around her and I really don’t know what happened next. She told me she had protection. Anyway, I just found out yesterday she was pregnant.  We had dinner last night and made some basic decisions.”


“Justin, you saved her from a horrible thing.  I am sure blood was bumping.” He had to smile, “literally. I can understand, sort of.”


“Well, I am raising the baby. He or she will be raised in a loving home with or without you. Brian, Gus will have another sibling and I hope you you can deal with that.


“Justin, driving tonight, I want you to be a father and I want to be here with you. I want you.”


“Brian, I didn’t say WE were part of the deal.  You know I love you and I know you love me but I can’t do the drama anymore. You can’t keep doing the stupid stuff.  I can’t worry about Gus, a baby, and still wonder if you are going to kill yourself buying bad drugs or going off the road.  I want a family and if you want to be dad to this baby I would love it but if you want to just be Uncle Brian you just can’t live here.  If you don’t think a baby is worth growing up for, just know I will be there for Gus always.” Justin took his hand. “Don’t answer me now.  You need to think about it and you need to be honest.” Justin reached and brought Brian’s mouth to his. “ I have missed you SO much.” He offered his hand to Brian.  


Brian took his hand and pulled him onto his lap. Brian’s hands and lips were everywhere at once. They were in a frenzy.  Justin broke his mouth away and managed to get out the word, “Bedroom.” They only made it halfway up the stairs before Justin’s hand was down Brian’s pants.  He dropped to his knees on the steps and took in Brian’s penus into his mouth. He licked and teased and when the first taste of pre cum arrived he swallowed the whole member and sucked out every last drop. He smiled up and said, “I needed an appetizer.”  He ran to the room with Brian on his heels. Brian grabbed Justin’s shirt and pulled it off. He latched on to Justin’s nibble and began swirling his tongue around and around sucking and nipping.Justin needed Brian inside soon. He began squirming and was soon begging Brian to take him.  Brian took time to prepare him this time. He started with his tongue continuing until Justin begged for more. He then started inserting his middle finger moving in a circle. Brian continued to stroke the prostate each time he circled. Justin began begging. He added another digit and when Justin began crying with frustration Brian entered him. He did not rush.  He would bring him to the crest of ecstasy and slow down again. Finally he couldn’t hold himself back and drove into Brian shaking both of them to the bone.


After collapsing in each other’s arms they still continued exploring with their hands and lips until they made love once more softly and slowly.  As the came together tears formed in Justin’s eyes, not knowing he he would ever feel this again.


A couple hours later there was a knock on the door.  “Justin, are you in there? Dad?”


Brian pulled the blankets up and said, “Come on in, Gus!”  


Gus dove in between them they both started kissing and tickling.  Gus was a heap of giggles. He started crawling under the blankets  but Brian stopped him. “You just stay about the blankets.”


“OOOOO, you’re naked .  Yuck!” Justin attacked Gus’ neck and the giggles began again. Soon Gus said, “I’m hunger!”


“What are you hungry for?”


“Pancakes!!!”


“Well if you can leave us alone for 10 minutes I can get up and be downstairs in a few minutes.”

“Ok! I love you, Justin.”


“What am I over here, “ Brian smiled at Gus.


“You already know I love you, Dad.”


Gus was out the door.


“Do you think we have time???” Brian lowered his head to Justin’s again and 10 minutes later, Justin left to make pancakes.



Tony  woke up early.  After walking Gus back to the house Tony and John had walked back to their place and fell asleep.  Now Tony was ready to play. He slipped out of bed and found one of their favorite vibrators. He lubed it well and slipped into John. He turned it on low and started kissing John. It was only seconds before John’s arms pulled Tony tightly against him and Tony upped the speed;  Soon John was frantic. He loosened Tony up and turned him on his back. He pushed in and was met by higher vibration. Tony and John both were very ready and the ejaculated together. John grabbed the remote and turned it off and threw the invader to the floor. The look on his face told Tony he was next.  It was his turn to take John Just the thought of it brought his cock alive. He lubed up and very slowly entered him. He knew John was always quite uncomfortable at first.but he loosened up quickly, especially after the vibrator, and he had learned the gratification of it. It wasn’t long before they were both lying flat on their backs fingers entwined.  


“Hey, guys, if you are busy tell me about it later but if you want pancakes for breakfast get your buts out of bed.” John jumped up and buzzed back letting them know they would be there in 15 minutes.



They had a great breakfast.  John and Tony saw Justin and Brian happier than they had in a long time.  They all spent the day just hanging out. John and Tony slipped a way a couple times and Brian and Justin did too.  If Gus noticed he didn’t mention it. They ended the day watching a movie in the media room. Soon they were all under blankets eating popcorn.  The grownups knew why they had blankets as hands explored and groped. When the movie was over John and Tony said goodnight and Justin told Gus it was time for a shower so he ran upstairs.


Justin’s hand slid into Brian’s sweats and he ran his finger along the bottom side of Brian’s ballsack.  He bit into Justin’s neck. “We have to stop. Our son….” One more kiss and Brian went upstairs to help his son.


Justin went to the kitchen and started cleaning up and soon arms came around him and Brian’s mouth was by his ear.  “Let’s go up.”


“It’s time to talk.”  He handed Brian a cup of coffee. They shared a lounge chair as they sipped coffee.  Brian, are you with me in this life? Can you promise that you are in for life? Or will we always love from afar and chat at parties.  


Brian pulled Justin closer.  “I want to promise you. But, Justin, you know I’m a fuck up, I can’t promise it to you and the baby because I’m not capable of keeping that promise. Brian’s voice shook a bit I will help you and the baby anyway I can.  I….damnit, Justin…..I can’t promise you if I think I will break it. Please share the baby with Gus. He would love another sibling and he will be such a good big brother. He took the coffee cup out of Justin’s hand and pulled him onto him, “I  love you too much to hold onto you.”


Justin listened to Brian and then said, “So speeding, drugs, are too tempting to accept my terms. Gus will always be welcome here with me and the baby.  You may come when Gus is here or when you are invited. My baby will enjoy having an uncle like you.” Justin dropped a light kiss on his mouth, I will set your bag outside the bedroom door.”  He stood, “Brian, no one is perfect. I wouldn’t expect you to be either. You’re the only one who has that expectation.”


As Justin walked to the steps he noticed Gus near the top.  “Hey, Gussy. Did you need something?”


:”I’m thirsty.”


“You crawl back in bed and I’ll bring you some water, buddy.”


Justin filled a glass and headed to the steps. Brian still sat in the chair they had just share, sipping his cold coffee.


“I’ll always love you, baby.” Justin said barely a whisper.  He walked toward Gus’ room.


When Justin had left the room, a tear rolled down Brian’s cheek. He quietly said, “I love you, too, Sunshine.”


Justin was in the kitchen when Gus came downstairs Sunday morning.  He was so adorable with his messed hair and Rage pajamas. He walked to Justin and wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist.  Justin wrapped his arm around Gus’ shoulders. “Well, what a great thing to get in the morning, a hug from my best guy! How are you this morning?”


“You and Dad aren’t going to live together anymore, are you?”


Justin was surprised at that question. “You must have been on the steps a few minutes last night?”


Gus nodded, “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. I’m sorry.”


Justin squatted down and looked at this sweet boy.  “ No, baby, we aren’t. I love your dad and he loves me but we just aren’t meant to be together, but, Gus, I love you SO much and I want you to come out here all the time.  Your dad can come, too. Gus, we will always be family.”


Gus hung on for a long time. “I love you, Justin.”


“I love you, too, Gussy.”  He stood and noticed Brian stand there.  He asked Gus, “Now, what do you want for breakfast today?”  After Gus made his choice, he ran off to get dressed.


Brian walked in. “How much did he hear last night?”


“Enough to know that he has a home with both of us but we aren’t getting back together.”


“Justin, can’t we……..”


“Brian, you chose last night.  Are you ready to promise things will change?”

There was a moment of silence and then, “Gus and I will be leaving about 10:00.”


Justin took a deep breath and began his new life.  “Ok, well, breakfast will be ready soon.” He took a breath. “ I will be leaving for Salt Lake City next week.  I think I will see if John can come the last have to help pack up the paintings. Tina’s not up to it, obviously.  I plan to talk to her before I go and get Mel started on paperwork.”

“Justin, if you need anything…..”

“Brian, we’re good.”


Gus came bopping in ready for breakfast and the discussion was done.



After Gus and Brian had left for the day, John and Tony were hanging around the house.  Justin knew they were there for him. “Guys, I am fine. You don’t have to hang out with me. Seriously, I will be fine.  Hey, John I’m hoping you are willing to fly out to Salt Lake City Next Sunday and stay until Tuesday when I am ready to come home.  I think I will need help packing up everything and you know how to pack the paintings safely.”


“Sure, I can do that.” He looked at Tony.


“I would invite Tony, too, but I think he is working on his finals.”  Tony nodded. The look on both of their faces made Justin smile.


“I think you will survive 2 days apart.”  He laughed. “And this is the last trip I will be planning for some time.  Now, will you two go back to your place and do whatever it is you would do on a normal Sunday afternoon.’


John walked over to Justin and put his hand on his shoulder.  “I take it this means Brian isn’t coming back.”


“He will be back when  we have Gus and when he is invited.  This baby will have a really fun uncle.  Now, please, go. I am just going to call Tina and then I will probably take a nap.”


Justin dialed Tina’s numbered.


A weak voice answered, “Hello?”


“Tina, it is Justin.  Are you alright?”


“I just feel really sick today.” He could hear the tears in her voice.


“May I come over?”


“You don’t want to see me like this.”


“Tina, it is because of me you feel like this.  Please let me come. Is there anything I can pick up for you?  Crackers? Peanut butter?”


“It is because of us and yes, please, I would love it if you came and could you get some wonton soup?”


“I’ll be there in 45 minutes.”


Justin let the young men know what he was up to and went to the garage. He had hoped the Stingray was there but it wasn’t.  He really hoped Brian had his head on straight. He wasn’t worried about Gus. He would never do anything with him in the car but he had the car. Brian had made his choice.  He didn’t understand it but it was done and his life needed to go on for his baby.


He arrived at Tina’s right when he said he would.  He tapped on the door and a very pale Tina opened it and made a dash for what he expected was the bathroom.  He followed her in and rubbed her back until the nausia past. He then helped her back to the couch and pulled a blanket up around her. He debated where to sit, next to her? In the chair by her?


She must have picked up on his dilemma and patted the sofa next to her. He dropped down and pulled her to him.  “We are both new to this, Tina. I want to be as involved as I can be but I don’t want to overstep. Please let me know if I do.  Neither of us have done this before.”


“Thank you.” She put her hand on his chest.  “Just knowing you care makes me feel better.”


Justin kissed the top of her head and tightened his arm around her. “I want to be part of it all if you are comfortable with it.  I want to go to the Dr. with you. I want to be your birth coach. You know, you could move in at my place. Now, I don’t mean to be pushy, but I have lots of empty rooms and Alice, the housekeeper, would love to have the company during the day.  There is no reason for you to keep going into the internship when you feel like this. If you let me, I want to take care of you until the baby is born and I will have something worked out for you after that. I will keep paying for this apartment if you want to come back to it later.” Justin took a breath. “I am sorry.  I am getting carried away. I had a rocky and wonderful weekend. Right now I just want you to know you have nothing to worry about. I have this. I hope you will move in.”


Tina snuggled a little closer.  “I would love to move in. That really does help.  I think some of the not feeling well was because of nerves.  You have made them a lot better already. You know, we are in this together. If you want to tell me about this weekend I would love to hear it.”


“Are you sure you want to here this?” She nodded. “Well, first the wonderful part was our son was out for the weekend.”


“Your son?”


“Gus is actually Brian’s son but he is the best kid ever.  He is going to be an amazing big brother. His moms do have a daughter, too, and although they are typical siblings, Gus loves JR and would do anything for her.  Anyway Gus and Brian were out for the weekend. We share custody with his moms and we all get along great. It was easier when there were only two residences and now there are three but when it is our weekend Brian will come out to the house.”


“I take it the two of you aren’t back together?”


“No, we won’t be getting back together. I will always love Brian and, if I admit it, it will always hurt but he made his choice and it wasn’t us. It’s only fair you know he will be around.  He will always be in the baby’s life but he will just be the fun uncle I think. He is going to love my baby.”


Justin saw her cringe at the use of ‘my’.  “Tina, we need to keep this in perspective for all of us.  You will always be this baby’s birth mother but you still plan to sign all rights over, right?”


“Yes, I know I can’t raise this baby. I am not ready for that at all.” With that she ran to the bathroom again.  Justin followed behind.


After she was again tucked in on the sofa Justin heated the soup and brought it to her.  “Try some of this. You need something in your stomach.” She sipped on it and it really did taste good and her stomach seemed to be settling.


“Tina, I wasn’t going to suggest this tonight because I am leaving town but I will only be gone a few days and my family out there will take care of you.  Why don’t you come back to the house with me right now? I can have moves pack up your stuff and put it in storage. I would like knowing you are being taken care of.”


Tina threw her arms around his neck and started crying. “Guess I am going to get used to an emotional woman.”  He laughed and kissed her cheek. “Are you up to packing some clothes?

She nodded and walked to her room.


Justin quickly texted John about the new plans.  His response came quickly saying they would make sure a room was ready.  John and Tony were going to spoil her rotten. Justin helped her into the vehicle and as they road out he told Tina about his ‘family’. She, of course, already knew John and Tony.  He told her about Alice and he told her about his mom and Tucker. “I haven’t told my mom yet. She is going to be thrilled.”


“Are you sure? This isn’t the normal circumstanse for a baby.”


“Tina, do you think my mother is used to normal with Brian and me?  I was 17 when I got with Brian. My mom can handle anything. I will definitely call her tonight.” The rest of the way home Tina asked questions about the house and concerns she had about getting a job and what would happen after the baby came.


Justin let her talk.  He wasn’t going to let her worry about anything.  He made sure she felt in charge of what was decided and that he was there to talk to at any time.


When they arrived she was amazed at the size of the house and estate.  “Tina, you’re tired. Why don’t you lay down for a while. Dinner should be ready around 6:00. Let me or Alice know if there is anything you want to eat or need.” She was getting really sleepy. He walked her to the room Tony and John had gotten ready.  It was across from his and was one of the larger guest rooms. Justin was barely out of the room when she fall asleep.


He went to his room to call his mom.  Jennifer answered after a couple rings.  “Honey, how are you? It has been too long.  You and Brian, oops, you need to come over for dinner soon.  It is just you right?


“Well, no, Brian and I are not back together and a couple major things have to change before I ever will consider it.” He was silent for a second. “I do have something to tell you.  How would you like to add a new title to your name?


“Justin what are you talking about.  I am already married. What kind of title are you talking about?”


“Mom, you’re going to be a grandma.”  The line went dead silent on the other end.  “Mom, are you there?”


Then he heard a cheer.  “Honey, I am not saying your timing is perfect not being with Brian will definitely make it harder but I am guessing this has been planned a while?”


“No, Mom.  This baby was made the old fashion way.  It is a long story and I think we need to be face to face for it.  Can you make it out for dinner tomorrow? There is someone I want you to meet.”  Jennifer said she could make it out around 6:30. He could hear her excited voice as she hung up. He wondered if Tucker was ready to be a father. And then he realized at some point he should tell his father.  That could wait a bit. He was just building the relationship and this would be a big addition.


Justin wasn’t sure what Tina would be interested in eating.  She had eaten plenty for dinner the other evening so he hoped she would be hungry.  He had baked some chicken that Alice had prepared and he made rice and vegetables to serve with it.  Everything she ate helped his baby so nothing but the best. It would just be the two of them as Tony and John had let him know they were staying at their place. He didn’t want to think about the reason they were staying in.  It just made him sad. Lonely was a better word. He knew Tina being here would help with that. At least he would have someone to talk to. He would just have to live without his heart. His baby would help restore the one he had.



Brian had taken Gus to his favorite trampoline park before taking him home to his moms. He walked to the door and it opened before he knocked. “Hi, Uncle Brian.”  JR was turning into a beautiful girl. She must be nearly 8 by now.


“Hello, Beautiful.  How was your weekend without your brother?”


“Pure bliss! Are you sure he can’t live with you all the time.”


Brian pulled her hair just enough for her to pull a face at him.  He leaned over and kissed her on the head. “I am guessing at least one of your moms is home.”  


“I think they are both in the living room.  Last time I saw them they were kissing. YUCK.”


Brian laughed, “That’s exactly what your brother said when he walked in …..” He stopped mid sentence. He would never do that again. “Anyway, Gus walked in and said the same thing.”


Gus headed upstairs to make sure his sister had left his stuff alone while he walked into the living room. “Hey Mel, Hey Linds.” He dropped into a chair.


“Brian, won’t you have a seat? Make yourself comfortable, “ Mel said sardonically.  Lindsay elbowed her.


“So has Justin called you yet?”


“As a matter of fact, we are meeting tomorrow. He didn’t really tell me what it was about.”


Brian leaned forward in his chair and looked at the floor, his elbows resting on his knees and his chin was on his hands. “I know it isn’t my place to tell you….” He glanced at the door to make sure neither kid was there. “But I need to talk to someone.  Justin is going to be a father.”


Justin would be an amazing father however the becoming one was what was the problem.  Maybe he meant he wanted to be a father and that’s why he wanted to talk to her. “So Justin is looking for a surrogate? I know a couple different places.”


“Mel, he is past that.  When Justin was in New Orleans...well, there was a girl.” Melanie started laughing.”What did you take when you were with our son?”


Brian looked up and met Lindsay’s eyes. Sarcastically he said, “Our little boy has gotten a girl knocked up.” His voice cracked. “Gus doesn’t know yet and Justin would like it to stay that way for a little bit anyway.”


Both Melanie and Lindsay were too shocked to speak.  Finally Lindsay said, “Where are the two of you in this?”


“There is no two of us. I will spend the weekends I have Gus out at the house.  The rest of the time I will be at the loft. By the way, would you mind if I had Gus Saturday part of the day.  He had so much fun at the trampoline park I’d like to take him again. Justin will be in Salt Lake City so I thought maybe I should talk to him about, well, everything.  He is growing up so fast, I know he suspects something is going on. I just want to talk to him. He loves Justin so much.”


“Just like his father does? Why aren’t you there fighting for it?”


“I know I can’t keep the promise he is asking of me and breaking a promise to him would kill me, not that death ……”  I need to go. I will let you know when I will pick Gus up.” He rushed to the door. Before he could get it open Lindsay was at his side.


“You can’t drop that sentence and just leave, Brian.”


“Actually, I can!” And Brian walked out the door.


The women looked at each other. Lindsay said, “Do you think we should call Justin?”


“ I hope Justin’s just gotten rid of the problem.  He is not Brian’s keeper.”


“But he is, Mel, he will always have his heart.”  



Tina looked much better when she came down. She had a little color in her cheeks and she said she was hungry.  As they ate they talked. Justin told her about her mom and sister. He told her about his parents divorce and how each parent had remarried.  He also told her about the recent reconciliation with his dad. He then asked her about her family.


“Not much to tell, really.  I come from a big family. There are a total of 5 kids.  I am in the middle. My parents work long hours. I had to put myself through college.  I have lots of student debt. I am going to have to contact the loan company and see what I can work out while I’m not working.”

“Tina, you don’t have to worry about that.  Get me the information and I will pay it. I told you you are not to worry about anything but a healthy baby. How would you like a tour of the house. You can have free range of the place except, maybe, my bedroom and Gus’ room.  He is quite particular about he gets to go in there.” Justin smiled just thinking about him. I can’t wait for you to meet him.”



Tony and John wanted to give Tina some space and, with Gus here this weekend and with what was going on with Brian and Justin They really hadn’t spent much time together, alone. Next weekend John would be leaving for a few days so they just wanted some time together.  They decided to play a game. They both wrote down several things they enjoyed doing and put it in a mug. Then in another mug they put their names. They would take turns drawing activities in first mug and then draw a name from the other. What ever mug one said needed to be done by first the the person whose name was drawn and then the other would do the same. Every activity was to last five minutes.  They had a timer ready. Tony started. He drew out an activity.


“Pay attention to an ear.”


John reached in and drew out a name.  “Tony.”


Tony came over and slowly began licking the outside of John’s right ear. He flicked his tongue into the ear canal.  He then gently ran his teeth over the lobe over and over.


John was about ready to grab Tony when the timer went off. Then it was John’s turn to return the favor.


This was harder than they expected because it was like constant teasing of being teased but no pay off. They sucked each others nipples.  They spent time sucking each other’s dick but were not allowed to let them come. They massaged each other’s ass. Then came the request of ice cream licked off each other starting with the nose, then it was the chest. John had Tony lay on his stomach and  John put a trail of ice cream along the crack of Tony’s ass and then began cleaning him up.


At that point the game was forgotten and ice cream was put in every possible orophus. Their tongues and lips skimmed over  each other lapping up the sweet, coldness. John turned Tony over once more and trailed his tongue down from his shoulder blades to his lower back and then his tongue slid in.  Chilled and penetrating. Tony gasped.


“John, will you please, Mio Amore, please!  Now, please.”


“John grabbed the lube and a condom.  He slid in slowly, allowing Tony time to adjust. But his restraint was limited.  His strokes grew longer and stronger and soon Tony yelled, “Il mio cuore è solo tuo, my heart is yours, as he shuddered throughout his entire body.


John wrapped his arms tightly around Tony’s waist and held perfectly still as he climaxed holding his love.


Justin heard some scuffling on the patio and looked up.  There stood Tony and John holding an empty ice cream carton. He had an idea what had happened to that ice cream from the looks on their faces.  They walked in and both greeted Tina, each giving her a hug and kiss. They had come to see if there were brownies left from the weekend. They put the pan on the table and everyone helped themselves.  


Some time later the guys headed back to the guest house.  Justin took Tina’s hand. “Feeling better?”


“I’m feeling better than I have in days.  I think my nerves were part of the problem and now I feel like I have support.”


“Tina, I want to do everything I can do to make this easier for you.  Tomorrow I made an appointment with one of Gus’ mom. Mel’s a lawyer. If you agree I think we need to get our agreement down in writing so we all know how things stand.  Is that alright with you? She will know the going rate for surrogates and knows what we need to have covered for legal purposes.” He stopped and looked at her. “Are you alright with this?”


“ This baby is going to have so much love.”  She threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big smack on his cheek.


“Tina, can I ask you one favor?  Tomorrow can you stay up here until I have a chance to talk to Alice?  I think I should tell her before she finds you in the kitchen.”


“Don’t worry, Justin.  In the mornings the last thing I want to do is be around cooking food.”


He smiled softly at her, “I am sorry you feel so bad. Are you ready to head to bed?”


“I am really tired.”


Together they walked up the stairs and went to their own rooms.  “Tina, if you need anything…”


“Yes, Justin,” She smiled, “I know where you are.”


Justin closed the door behind him.  He looked at the big bed and like he had done ever since the last time Brian had shared it with him.  He pulled the blanks off of it and curled up on the loveseat He fell into a fitful sleep.



Brian had left Mel and Lindsay’s not sure where he was going.  He ended up on what he now considered his road. He wondered just how fast he could actually drive it.  He started out at 90 mph. He had done it at that speed many times. He then went up to 100, then 110, 120, 130.  By now he had no idea what time it was. All he saw was the road and at the end of it Justin stood with a disappointed look on his face. After driving the same strip of deserted road for several hours he realized he had driven home. Next time.  He was going to have Gus on Saturday and then …..he would finally find peace.



Justin finally got up at 6:00 am and went down to the kitchen. He made a pot of coffee. When the pot had finished brewing he poured a cup and sat in the lounger he and Brian had shared just a few nights ago. He could feel his body, every muscle, the softness of  his lips. He could still smell the soap he used, and hear the intake of breath Brian took as he had moved his hand down his chest, and whether his eyes were open of closed his face was there. Justin realized his coffee was cold but he didn’t care. He set it on an end table.  If he didn’t have this baby to think about…”


“Justin, Justin, did you sleep here all night?”  Justin’s eyes fluttered open. He smiled that could melt anyone’s heart, male or female.


“Morning, Alice.  I woke up early and was having trouble sleeping.  Maybe I should sleep down here. Obviously I didn’t have trouble here.”


Alice took his cup and emptied the cold coffee and poured him a fresh cup.  There was a glass in the sink and Alice looked at it. “Either the guys in this house started wearing tinted lip gloss or you had a woman in the house last night.”


“Actually that is one of the reasons I came down here.  We now have a woman living at the house.”


“That’s a quick turn of events.  I know I am just the help but ….”


“Alice, you know you are more than just help and you need to know what went on this weekend. Of course, Brian and Gus were here.  He loved the brownies, by the way.” Alice smiled. “Anyway, back up to Thursday. I had gone to talk to Brian and stopped to see Tina.  I know you haven’t met her but she was in New Orleans with us?” Alice nodded. “Well, I tracked Tina down and she didn’t look good. She said she had been sick in the mornings and….”


“That’s wonderful, Justin.  You invited a pregnant friend to stay with you for a while.  I almost forgot to ask if Brian moved back in but now that I think about it. He didn’t did he.”  Justin shook his head.


“And Alice, Tina is a pregnant friend but there is a little more to the story.  Tina is having my baby and once the baby is born I will have full custody. Tina is having severe morning sickness.  In fact, i am going to go check on her.”


Alice wasn’t sure but she followed along.  She was trying to figure out how Tina got pregnant by a man who was so in love with his boyfriend he couldn’t sleep in his own bed anymore. She noticed the blankets on the floor as they walked past the room.


Justin heard the retching before he got to the door. :”Tina,  cutie, are you OK? Can I come in? He heard another round of throwing up.”


“Well, I am not going to stand out here and listen.”  Alice walked in the door. Tina was on the floor in the bathroom.  “Hi, Tina, I’m Alice. :Let’s see if we can get you feeling a little better.”

“Justin, go to the kitchen.  Get some ginger ale, preferably room temperature and, yes, crackers.  Just the plain saltines.” Alice took a cloth and put some cool water on it.  She then layed it across Tina’s neck. Tina shivered a bit but then seemed to relax a bit.  “Do you think you are ready to go back to the bed?” Tina nodded and Alice supported her back to bed. Justin came back with a tray.  He had a glass, ginger ale, crackers, peanut butter, and a knife. Alice half waved him out of the room. Those boys will be wanting breakfast soon.  Go scramble some eggs and check if the bacon in the oven is good.”


Justin, feeling dismissed, went down and started making breakfast.  An hour later Tony and John had eaten and left. Justin had started cleaning up the kitchen when Alice walked in. She walked over to Justin, took his face in her hands and kissed his cheek.”

“What was that for?”


“Tina told me the whole story.  You are her hero.”


“Some hero!  If it wasn’t for me she wouldn’t be pregnant .”

“That might be true or she may be pregnant with a rapist’s baby instead of someone that has the biggest heart I have ever seen.  It’s obvious you are hurting but this woman and your baby take precedence over your feelings.”


Changing the subject away from himself he asked, “Alice, how did you know what to do up there?”

“Well, besides having a couple kids myself, I was an ob gyn nurse in another lifetime.  The peanut butter was a great catch. Sometimes a little protein helps.”


“Alice, I don’t want an answer right now but, would you considering being my nanny when the time comes?”


“Well, I have to admit I have had a fantasy about changing your diaper but…” Justin threw a dish towel at her.


“You could have the room down here.  I am thinking the nursery will be in the room next to us, I mean me.”


Alice draped an arm around his shoulder, “It will get easier, I promise.”  She kissed his cheek.


Justin did a shivering motion.  Alice looked at him quizzically.  “You just told me you want to change my diaper and then you kiss me…”  They both started laughing and the mood became much lighter.


Justin let Alice know that he and Tina would be heading into town to talk to Mel.  He also told her Jennifer would be here for dinner. She said she would make a separate dish for the other house and deliver it sometime today.


Tina came down looking a little shaky but much better than earlier.  She walked over to Alice and put her arm around her waist and gave her a squeeze.  “Thank you. I feel much better this morning than I have before 2:00 in a long time.”  


Alice poured a big glass of milk and put it in front of her. “Drink it, unless you are lactose intolerant.  It will help your stomach and it is good for the baby.”


Tina and Justin headed into Pittsburgh and arrived at Mel’s office.  Justin took one look at Mel and said, “Someone has a big mouth.”


“That isn’t new to you, Justin.”


Introductions were made and Justin and Tina spelled out their plans to Mel.  She saw no problems with it and said she would draw up the paperwork. As the meeting drew to a close, Mel asked Tina to give them a minute, family stuff.  Tina stepped out into the main lobby. Mel looked at Justin, “How are you doing, Justin?”


“I’m Ok.  I need to be.”  He got a big grin on his face. I’m going to be a father.


“And you are going to be the best father I can imagine but the other father in the picture….do you know what he is up to?”


“Mel, I can’t worry about him anymore.  He made his choice. He likes the risks more than the idea of being a family.  So, now I have my own family. Don’t get me wrong. You know I will always love Gus as my own and Brian will always be a part of my life because of that but he won’t be with me as long as he can’t start thinking things through before making such stupid choices.  Thanks, Mel, my mom is coming for dinner to meet Tina so we need to head out. I leave for Salt Lake City in a couple days so I needed to get this stuff in place.”


They drove back to the house in near silence.  Tina could tell Justin needed to think about something and it wasn’t her place to  to barge in. As they drove up the drive Justin noticed his mom’s car was already here.


“I’m warning you now, Tina, the grandma to be is here.  Tell her to back off if she gets overly stifling. I really think you will love each other.”


They walked into the house and Jennifer appeared. “Oh, Justin.”  she already had tears in her eyes.


“Mom, this is Tina.  Tina, my mom, Jennifer.”  The women hugged each other and he disappeared in the eyes of these women.  Obviously, boys weren’t invited. He smiled. This is exactly what he had hoped would happen.  


Jennifer told Tina she understood why she couldn’t raise the baby.  She listened to stories about Tina’s family and told Tina about Justin as a little boy.


When Justin brought up the fact he would be gone from Wednesday until Tuesday Alice and Jennifer started divvying up time so Tina wouldn’t be in the big house by herself at night.  Justin, thankfully, slipped into his own thoughts. He knew his joy would come, he just wasn’t sure when.



Chapter 13 by Simply written

Chapter 13 CDLWY


On Wednesday Justin boarded the plane for Salt Lake City.  The women had it all figured out that if Tony and John would just sleep in the main house one night they could cover the rest of the time.  


Justin was now trying to focus on the  show. He hoped everything had arrived. The gallery looked great.  It was set up as directed and the building was spectacular. As people started  arriving he put on his show face. He could do this for four nights. Gus had called him the first night to wish him luck and to say he loved him.  When he got back he would spend as much time with him as he could. The break up was really hitting him hard. Had he been too demanding. Was it unrealistic to think Brian could change? Was he being selfish?


John and Tony tried to get together with Brian but Brian came up with an excuse for every night.  They did at least talk a while. John told him he would be going to help Justin close the show on Sunday and he would come back on Tuesday.  


Every night Brian went out to his road.  Every night he increased his speed. He felt nothing when he was out there.   Gus made him smile. He loved Sunny Boy but he would be so much better off without him, without this father.  He still would see Sunshine every night at the end of the road. He could feel his lips each night and hear his voice saying, “If you would have been in my bed....” On Friday night as he flew down the road his eyes teared over and he had to let up on the speed.  He pulled over and dropped his head on the steering wheel and cried. He really had fucked up.


Brian was looking forward to Saturday.  He called Lindsay, “Does it still work for me to take Gus today?”


“Brian, sure you can take him but he has been really quiet the last few days.  I hoped talking to Justin would help but it didn’t. I don’t want to say it but your screwing with his life because you can’t get your own shit together. Our son is paying for it.”


“I’ll try to get him to understand.” How could Gus understand when he didn’t understand himself.


Brian arrived at the scheduled time and  Gus came out the door but it was a deflated Gus.  There was no spring in his step, no boisterous greeting.  There was a hug that had a note of desperation in it. Gus got in and Brian made sure his seatbelt was tied tightly. Gus reached for Brian’s hand and held onto it tightly. Brian drove to a nearby park and pulled into the lot.  “Gus, is something wrong. Did I do something? Did something happen?” Brian looked closely at Gus and saw tears streaming down his face.


“Daddy, why can’t you promise?  Why can’t we be a real family? Why can’t you love me and Justin and a baby? Why can’t you just promise so we can have Justin back?”  By now Gus was sobbing uncontrollably. “Dad, can’t you promise to do your best,” He had to stop talking as he hiccuped in some air. “I promised to do my best in school.  Daddy, just promise to do your best.” By now, Brian had taken off Gus’ seatbelt and pulled him into his lap trying to calm down the nearly

hysterical boy. Brian was crying nearly as hard as Gus.  


“I’m so sorry, Gus.  Daddy’s sorry. You’re right I need to promise to do my best.  I was wrong.” Brian continued to talk softly to his son as he rocked back and forth in the seat. He held onto him like he was the lifeline for a drowning man.  He could not hurt this wonderful boy like this again. He knew he wasn’t perfect and he knew he never would be but he promised to do his very best for Gus, for Justin, and for the baby.  And if Justin would have him, Brian wanted to marry him as soon as he could. He wanted to promise to love, honor, and even obey.



Gus and Brian didn’t go to the trampoline park.  Instead they grabbed all their favorite foods and headed to the loft. They played Crazy 8 and Go Fish.  They ate and laughed. “Hey, Gus, while you deal the card for War, I am going to make a phone call. It is very important if I want to go get Justin. Is that ok?”


“You can make all the calls you want if you will move back to the house.”


Brian kissed his head and stepped away.  He called John. “Hey, Brian! Did you finally find a time we can do dinner?”


“No, I need your ticket to Salt Lake City.”


“What?”


“I’m going to go get him. I’m going to marry that man if will still have me.”


“Hell, it’s about time! What do I need to do?” Brian gave John all his personal data and his credit card number.  “Get it put in my name and let me know details when it is set. Now Gus and I have some planning to do.”


“Ok, Gus, We have some planning to do.”  Brian and Gus planned and plotted. Brian pulled out some of the random art supplies Justin had at the loft and Gus started making Justin a card.  There was a picture of Brian, himself, and Justin holding a baby. Brian assured him he had done a great job. Now if only Brian knew what he was going to say.  How was he going to prove to Justin he was ready to make that commitment? He didn’t want to make a scene at the gallery but he was afraid if he didn’t talk to him there that he wouldn’t talk at all.


Brian brought Gus home.  Mel and Lindsay met them at the door worried they would have to pick up some pieces. Gus bounded up the stairs, Brian right behind him. Gus turned and hugged his Dad.  “I love you, Dad.”


“I love you, too, Gus!  I will call you, Ok?”


Gus nodded and they did a fist bump. Then he was in the house.


Mel and Linds both looked confused.  “So what did you do to our son? When he left…..”


“Our son grabbed my heart and made it start up again. I need to get moving.  I am going to Salt Lake City tomorrow.”


:It’s about time!” Mel said bluntly.


Lindsay gave him a big hug.  “Go get your Sunshine.”


Brian gave Linds a big kiss and than looked at Mel, “What the hell,”  He grabbed Mel, dipped her, and gave her a big kiss. He smiled as he ran to the car. As he drove away he saw Lindsay laughing as Mel stood there stunned.


John sent him the Itinerary for his trip and then called his uncle. “Brian, everything is set.  What can we do for you?”


“John, I am going to have some suitcases packed in my loft.  If all goes well, can you and Tony grab them and bring them to the house?  If it doesn’t go well….not going to think about that.”


“I love you, Uncle Brian, and so does Justin.  I don’t know what has all happened but he needs you.”


“Thanks, John! I will be in touch.  Now I need to sleep. That flight is early tomorrow.”


Brian was at the airport early and soon he sat nervously on the plane. “Mr.  Kinney, is there anything I can get you?” She blatantly laid her hand on his shoulder and caressed it”


“I wish there was.  I just need him to say yes.”  He chuckled how quickly she moved her hand.  


“Can’t blame a girl for trying.”


He smiled up at her, “I’m flattered, really. I was just an asshole and I need to get him back.”


She stopped by his seat often to make sure he was still hanging in there. Before the flight landed she handed him a piece of paper.  “I have been talking to the other attendants and there are a list of romantic restaurants and places to go. There is also a great jeweler in case you are looking for something.



Brian smiled up at his new friend, “Thanks!  I appreciate it.” As he got off the plane he decided the jeweler would be his first stop.  He found what he was looking for and headed to the airport. It was noon and after a call to the gallery, acting as if he was a big buyer, he found out Justin was there. He left his luggage at the desk and walked to the gallery, velvet box in his pocket.


As Brian walked in he looked around to see if he was on the floor but he didn’t see him.  He moved to the back where offices usually were. He heard him before he saw him. Justin was talking to someone and they laughed.  As he came around the corner, Justin’s back was to Brian. “Sir can I help you?” the gallery employee asked.


Justin turned thinking it might be John. When he saw Brian he froze.  Brian could see the pain on his face. “Brian, I don’t have anything to say to you.”


“Well, Justin, I have something to say to you.”


“Justin, do I need to call security?”


“No, thank you, Tammy, I can take care of this.”   Justin walked near Brian making sure he didn’t touch him.  “Not here, Brian, follow me.”


The men walked into a room.  Brian guessed it was where high ticket items were bought and sold.  Once the door was shut Justin turned on him. “What are you doing here? It’s bad enough Gus is a mess over this and now you need to come here and make it worse?  I take it John’s not coming? Now I will have to do all the work myself.”


Brian took a step toward Justin and began reaching out to him.


“Don’t touch me.” Justin stepped back like Brian’s touch would burn him. “You gave up that right.” Justin knew he could never resist Brian’s touch.  He knew they would make love and then he would have to start over with his emotions. He just felt like he was making progress. It was like an addict.  One small taste and he would have to start all over again. ‘Damn him! Why did he have to come’?


“Justin.” Brian spoke the name warm enough to melt chocolate.


A shiver ran through Justin as if he had been caressed. “What do you want, Brian? I really don’t have anything to give you right now.  I have a baby on the way and a mother to watch out for. I have a son who is hurt and confused and his scared his father may not come back some day, and I have an art show that is doing very well but is very likely the last one I ever have as I haven’t painted anything in months so, I’m sorry, I have nothing to give you.  There is nothing left to give.” Justin turned his back to Brian not wanting him to see how close he was to losing it all. A breath is all it would take for Justin to crumble right now.


He needed space.  He needed to get these feelings under control.


Brian could tell Justin needed a little time and space.  “Justin, what time does the show close?


“9:00.”


“Will you meet me for a late dinner?”


“If I say yes will you leave? And, no room service.”


“I will text you when I have reservations made.” He paused hoping Justin would turn around.  When he didn’t Brian said. “Justin,” His voice was again like melted chocolate; warm, sweet, and addictive. “I love you.” It nearly killed Brian to leave without touching him but he needed to think about Justin.  It was the last night of his big show. He needed to have some focus. He slipped out of the room.


Justin slowly turned around to make sure he had really left.  He took a couple long, deep breaths. A million things flashed in his mind.  What he could remember the most was the smell of Brian’s hair, the feel of his hand on the back of his neck, the feel of…” He had to stop this.  In an hour this place would be filled and he would need to be in control of himself. He know there was whiskey in this place somewhere. He left the room in search of a stiff drink.


Brian looked at the list of restaurants he was given on the plane.  He located the ones that were in the area and then called around for a reservation.  He soon found a place that had a private room they could have. Being fairly close to the gallery he didn’t want Justin to run into fans when they were trying to have a conversation and he hoped it was a conversation that would change both their lived.


Justin was glad it was busy.  He had very little time to contemplate dinner.  A text had come in from Brian about 8:00 giving him the name and address of a restaurant in the neighborhood. When there was a lull, Tammy, the gallery employee, came over to him.  “You looked a little shaky when your visitor arrived. I recognize him from pictures of you. If my memory is correct you were together a long time. Obviously, you weren’t expecting him.”


“His nephew was supposed to be here to help with crating and shipping tomorrow. And yes, we were together over 10 years.  We were planning to get married next month but plans change.”

At that moment someone walked up asking Tammy a question and Justin wandered off.


Glancing at his watch he saw he had 30 minutes left.  He walked around and saw an older gentleman looking at an older one of his paintings.  It was the one he called Brian. This painting had layers and layers to it. He smiled at the older gentleman who was taken back a bit that the artist was standing next to him.


“May I ask what you think of this painting?”


“I think the artist,” He winked at Justin, “is in love with a very complicated man.”


“I think you are right.  What makes you say that?”


“This man has lots of facets, lots of responsibilities, but he also has lots of struggles. But with all the layers of different colors I see that something keeps him stable. That yellow is under everything. As long as his foundation is there, he would do anything for the people in his life.  I am betting many people lean on him and that doesn’t always suit him.”


Justin stood there with his mouth open.  “How did you…”


“I was at one of your early shows when it was displayed.  And I have to say, I know you are the base for this man but his colors aren’t showing through you anymore. If I had to guess, you can’t paint without your color in your life.”


“There is a lot going on in my life right now.”


“Mr. Taylor, if I may be so bold, get your color back. It will always be worth it. Yellow is a nice color but with only one color nothing can change. Let those other colors back into your life. Neither of you make a complete pictures without each other.”  


Justin stared at the painting for a minute and then turned to address the man but he was no longer there.  Justin looked around and didn’t see him anywhere. He walked over to Tammy and said, “Did you know the guy I was just talking to?”


“I’m sorry, Justin, I was busy helping someone else.  Was he bothering you?”


“Well, he bothered me but not in the way you mean. He just said a couple things that have me thinking.”


“Well, I think we can lock the doors as soon as the last few trickle out. Do you have dinner plans?


“I do.  I don’t know how much I will actually eat but I am meeting Brian.”


“I hope you don’t mind me saying this but I think he might be one of the best looking men I have ever seen and the two of you together are stunning.  If only I could find someone as good looking as either of you. And I don’t know him at all but from spending time with you the last few days, I want someone with your heart too.” Tammy blushed a bit when she finished talking.


“Thanks for that.  My life has been a bit crazy the last few months and think I have been blaming Brian for everything that has gone on but, face it, the old saying is correct, it takes two to have this kind of problem, well in my life there are three right now but that isn’t Brian’s fault. I guess I need to go meet him.  I will be back tomorrow to supervise packing.”

“No one will be here before 10:30 so even 11:00 would be early enough. I think that is when the packing crew arrives.”


Justin thanked her as he walked out the door. He caught himself running his hand through his hair. He was nervous but he wasn’t sure if he was nervous for what would happen or what might not happen. Brian could just want to talk about Gus and getting that straight since the young boy was so distraught when he called. He walked to the nearby restaurant trying to get his nerves under control. He walked in and gave Brian’s name. Walking back to the room several patrons stopped him and wanted to chat.  He was polite but excused himself for a late appointment. He was a bit surprised when he was led into a private room. His pulse quickened as Brian stood wearing immaculately fitting trousers and a tailored sports jacket that showed off his shoulders and narrow waist.


“Thanks for coming, Sunshine. “  Brian pulled out a chair and Justin sat down. “I ordered you a drink and got some appetizers.  How did the show go?”


“It went well which is a good thing since it will be awhile before I do a show again.  Tina and the baby will be my priority for, well, in the case of the baby for years.” Brian absently reached for Justin’s hand but Justin snatched it away.


“Why are you here, Brian? You didn’t fly across country to take me out to dinner or because you had the urge to pack up paintings.”


“You are right.  I am here because of our son.”


“Is Gus Ok?  I have so worried about him.  I know our situation has really affected him.   He called Friday evening to wish me luck but he sounded so sad.  Nothing’s wrong is it?”


Brian passed the card Gus had made across the table to Justin.  “He wanted me to give you this.”


Justin looked at the cover and saw the picture including a baby.  “You told him?” Justin snapped.


“No, actually you told him.  When he was on the steps he heard you.”


“I caused him his pain?  Oh, damn, the one thing I was trying to prevent.”


“Justin, we caused him the pain.  Open the card. He wrote it but it is from me.”


In the card it said, ‘Dear Daddy, I am glad we are having a new baby.  I will help you a lot. Dad promises to do his best if you will let him come home. Love, Gus’.


Justin had to blink away the tears. “This isn’t fair. You know that don’t you? How did this come about?”  He held up the card.


Brian, through tears of his own, told Justin about Gus’ meltdown the day before. He told him about Gus doing his best so why couldn’t his dad. “He got the idea I didn’t want the baby so he then wondered if I wanted him. I have never seen him like that and I never want to again.  I realized how selfish I’ve been.


“Brian, saying it doesn’t change anything. Unless I know you are done with the reckless behavior I can’t have you in my life. Every night I dream that you smashed the car and I get the call to identify the body or Gus is trying to understand why his dad didn’t want to be around him. I have to be strong for the new baby, for Tina, and for Gus.”


Brian reached for his hands and refused to let Justin pull away this time. Electricity shot through both of them. It was all they could do not to fall into each other’s embrace.


There was a knock on the door and a server came in.  It looked like Brian had ordered one of each thing on the menu. “I wasn’t sure what you would want so I just ordered several things.” Brian dropped Justin’s hands but brought his own up to Justin’s face and ran the back of his finger down Justin’s. He shivered at the intimacy.  They sat in silence for a long time as they ate dinner. As they passed plates back and forth fingers began to subtly touch from time to time.


After they had eaten what they wanted Brian said, “Justin, I have been a jerk.  I have done stupid things that aren’t fair to you or the rest of the family. I am not perfect.  I will screw up but I promise I will do the very best I can and if you see me doing something stupid tell me and I will listen.  Just remind me of Gus. I can’t live through that again. I have learned, I can’t do this life without you. I am not whole when you’re not around.  I need you to support me and I promise to do my best to help you any way I can. And, Justin,” He took both of his hands and brought them to his lips, “You are going to be the best dad.  I want to be there, not just a weekend now and then. I want to be there every night to help with the baby. I want to get thrown up on. I want to be there for the diapers and the crying.  And, I want to be in our bed once the baby falls asleep and make love to my husband, all night if we feel like it.”


Brian slipped one of his hands free of Justin’s and reached into his pocket.  He pulled out the velvet box. He dropped to his knee next to Justin and opened the box. Inside was a ring that was very similar to the styling to the bracelet with a diamond in the center.  “Justin, will you please do me the honor of marrying me.” He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on his hand where the wedding bad would soon go.


The ring was on his finger but he hadn’t answered yet. He was too stunned to speak.


“Justin, please tell me silence is a good thing.”    


Justin launched himself from the chair into Brian’s arms, throwing him off balance and both landed on the floor.


“Yes, yes,  yes, yes.” Justin kissed him with each yes. The last one their lips fused until they both moaned.


Brian surfaced a bit.  “Justin, we need to, god I can’t believe I am saying this, we need to stop.” He groaned as he said it.    Once more his tongue slipped into Justin’s and tasted him, inhaled him, claimed him.


Together they got off the floor. Brian said “I want to get married as soon as possible.  What would you say to stopping in Vegas before we head home?”


“I would love to but we have a son that would kill us and I have a mother that would do the same. But right now I have a wonderful idea.”He slid his hand down Brian’s shirt and continued downward, “Let’s get to the hotel before we have to stop in an alley like old times.”  They both laughed and started for the door. Brian threw a wad of $100 bills on the table as they left.


As they walked along hands all over each other, Brian took time to pull out his phone.  


“Who is more important than I am right this minute?” He slid his hand around his waist.


“I know a couple young men that have been waiting to hear from me.  I am sure they won’t mind being woke up for this.” He texted both of their phones.  The message said, ‘There will be a wedding. Get my suitcases.’


As their phones both registered an incoming message they untangled themselves from the blankets and each other and reached for the phone.


“Yes!”  John shouted!  


“I am so happy for them.  I think we need to celebrate!”


“And how do you plan to do that?”  As John said this he felt Tony’s hand slide down his abdomen and then lower still. His fingers began to slide through his pubic hair and then rap around his growing shaft. Tony began to slide his tongue downward.  He positioned himself with his dick over John’s mouth. And soon John moved. He flipped Tony and positioned him. After putting on a condom, he pulled Tony ever closer as he entered him. He continued the slow movement trying to go in deeper each time. They both climbed higher.  John couldn’t believe that he had known this man a little over 6 months and he didn’t know how he could ever live without him. They were too young but hopefully someday they would be able to marry just like Brian and Justin.



Justin and Brian arrived at the hotel.  They entered the elevator . They tried to just hold hands but soon they were wrapped up, tongues dancing.  Brian’s hands slid down Justin’s back and cupped his cheeks pulling him hard against him. “God, I have missed you!” Their lips met again as the doors slid open. Brian pulled away and realized he didn’t know where the room was. Justin led the way and as Justin got out the key card Brian pinned him to the door.  Justin was sure he could feel his throbbing through his pants. Brian put his lips on Justin’s neck and and savored the taste. He wanted to taste every square inch of him. They fell into the room and Brian looked around to see where they would land.


Justin guided them to the bedroom.  He faced Brian and put his arms around his neck.  He pressed against Brian sliding his hands down his back and into those perfectly fitting trousers.  Brian unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Now Justin could slip under the waistband of his underwear and felt his skin.  He needed to feel more skin. All the sudden he was frantic and it must have hit Brian at the same time because he grabbed the front of Justin’s shirt and ripped it off him. Justin frantically tried to get Brian’s shirt off.  Buttons flew and the men pressed their bare chests against each other. Now Justin slid Brian’s pants down and dropped to his knees. Justin feasted. He slid his teach lightly over his cock from the base to the tip and back again. He ran the tip of his tongue around the tip of Brian’s cock and then licked the slit of his penis his tongue tasting Brian, a taste only Brian had.


“Brian, I want you in me.”


“Oh, not so fast  this is a two way street.” He lay Justin on his stomach. Starting at his shoulders he drug his hands down rubbing and massaging anything that felt tight.  He worked his way down to Justin’s firm ass. He could play with those cheeks for hours. His fingers rubbed and squeezed and then began to probe. He slid his fingers down his crack but then he massaged the bud Brian hungered.  He leaned forward and slid his tongue up until he began to massage the opening. As he pushed his tongue inward he flicked it.


Justin gasped and cried out. “Brian, please, I need you so much. I need me to be us. Brian helped Justin flip and putting Justin’s legs on his shoulders Brian entered him, very much like the first time they had made love.


Adding lube Brian slid into Justin.  He was tight from lack of activity so Brian entered slowly like that first night. “Justin if I do this 100,000 it won’t be enough.”  Brian would take him to the edge and then hold still and then he would repeat it. He did this over and over.


Justin finally  begged, “Brian, please, please I need it now, I need you now!”  

Brian leaned down and took his lips and as they shouted on release they collapsed, entwined in each others.  They both slept in peace.


In the morning, Justin woke as Brian slid into him.  He had his arms tightly around him and Brian bit his shoulder as the speed increased.  Soon Brian was was unable to restrain himself. He reached around and took hold of Justin’s cock and then slid below his balls.  He wanted to come together and he was losing control quickly. He had always been the one in control but when he looked at this man, he knew he would do anything for his pleasure, not his own.


They didn’t rush as they showered and dressed.  They had months to make up for and that meant a lot of missed touching.  At 11:00 they strolled into the gallery hand in hand. Throughout the day the paintings were packed and the crates hauled to the shipping area.  The gallery staff could see the difference in Justin since last night. The smile on his face made him glow.


As the last painting was brought away, Justin noticed the man from last night.  He walked up to Justin and introduced himself. “Good morning, Mr. Taylor. I realized I never introduced myself last night.  My name is James Stanley.” Justin looked surprised. He was the owner of the gallery. “As I am sure they told you I had been called out of town until last night.”  He then turned and said, “And you must be Brian.” They shook hands and he said, “You look just like your picture.” Brian looked confused but Justin smiled.


“Thank you, sir.  Isn’t he as beautiful as I pictured him.”


“That he is, Justin.  Every layer I think.” He shook both of their hands and was gone.


“Did I miss something?” Brian asked as he pulled Justin close.


Justin kissed him deeply with all the love he felt for this man. “He just somehow knew we belonged together. I’ll tell you about it sometime. ”



John and Tony ran to town on Monday and picked up the luggage at the loft.  When they returned they talked to Tina and Alice. Tony was so excited he couldn’t wait to tell them.  “Brian and Justin are getting married, as soon as they can.”


“About time,” was Alice’s response.  “Those men need to make the commitment.  They should have done it years ago. I have never seen two people more meant for each other.”


Tina had a bit of a worried look.  Alice noticed and took her hand. “Honey, you have nothing to worry about. First of all, Brian will do anything for Justin and second, you may only know Mr. Kinney, your boss, but, although Brian can be a lot of hot air, he will do anything for you. You are carrying Justin’s baby.  You are more precious than gold to him.” Taking a deep breath,Tina gave Alice a hug.


“We need to see how we can help this happen.” John said.


John called Emmett.  “Hey, Emmett, it’s John.  We need your help.”


“What can I do for you?”


“Well, maybe you shouldn’t tell anyone else but the wedding is back on.  I am sure Brian and Justin don’t care how they get married as long it is with the people who love them.  Emmett, what can we do? How can we make this work for them.”


“We can do something.”  Emmett was already searching the internet. “I won’t do anything until they get home but I will see what I can start lining up.  When are they home?”


“They will be back tomorrow late afternoon.”



Ok, have Justin call me on Wednesday morning.  I have a feeling those to are making up for lost time as much as they can.” They could hear Emmett laugh as he hung up.


On Tuesday Justin and Brian arrived home.  As they walked in they were greeted by John, Tony, Alice, and Tina.


Justin gave Tina a long  hug. “You are looking so much better!  How are your mornings?”


“They are getting better.  I am still a little queasy but it’s not so bad and everyone,” She smiled at the three, “is so nice to me.  I am not used to being pampered.”


“Well, get used to it.” Brian walked up and in normal Brian fashion, without permission, he gave her a hug and lay his hand on Tina’s stomach.




“Nothing to feel yet.”


“That’s ok.  He is going to feel his dads’ hands there a lot.  Hope you don’t mind.”


“I want this baby to feel as much love as they can.” She looked at Brian. “I do love this baby.  That’s why I am giving Justin, well, I guess both of you custody. I can’t do it yet.”


Brian gave her a little squeeze and walked over to Justin. “Trust me, this baby will feel and see lots of love.” He bent Justin backward in a kiss that may have gone a little further than either of them planned. They both stood up a little flushed.  


Justin noticed Tina was a little red too. “Are you ready for this?  I know it is all knew to you.”


“Since everyone is very honest here, I have never been around a gay couple except since I moved here. She nodded toward Tony and John.  I don’t think I have any hangups about it. I’m just intrigued. It’s all kind of a mystery to me.


Alice started laughing. “Yes, Tony and John are very respectful of boundaries in the presence of others.  I am afraid these two have no shame whatsoever. If you are unlucky there will be no mystery within a week.”  


Everyone laughed at that.  If Brian wasn’t mistaken he saw a twinkle in Tina’s eyes.  She might just enjoy walking in on something. They were never bashful and in their own way liked a little voyeurism.


Justin spoke up next. “So, I am guessing these two,” He nodded toward John and Tony, “Have filled you in?  We are going to get married as soon as we can. I plan to call Emmett soon.”


“Already done.” John said.  “He will call you tomorrow. He is doing a little research for us.”


Justin walked over and gave John and Tony a hug.  “Thanks, guys.” He looked at his watch. “I think we need to  go see our son and tell him the news, and tell his moms unless someone has already done that.”  He smiled at Tony and John.


“We didn’t tell anyone other than these two,” He nodded toward the ladies, “And Emmett and we told him to keep it quiet.”


While they had talked Brian had slid behind Justin and pulled him near.  “Well if all this is taken care of I think we have some things to take care of upstairs.”  There was a collective groan from everyone. “I meant unpacking, but now that you put it in my mind.”


Justin patted Brian’s crotch.  “Trust me, it was never out of his mind.”  They grabbed their bags and headed to their room.


Tina looked a little shell shocked by the whole conversation but the other three were thrilled.  Alice spoke up, “I know they aren’t your ‘normal’ couple but I have never seen a couple more made for each other or more in love with each others.  But just to let you know, I wasn’t kidding about walking in on them. They just seem to NEED to love each other.”


Brian and Justin dropped their luggage in their room.  Justin slid up to Brian and slowly slid his hand down Brian’s pants.  “Well, hello there.” Justin put his free hand up to the back of Brian’s neck. As he slid closer to Brian his hand slid even lower, massaging his balls. He pressed his own need again Brian’s leg as he stretched for Brian’s lips.  Brian lifted him off the ground and claimed his lips as Justin’s arms encircled his neck. Brian moved toward the bed, delving into Justin’s mouth with his tongue at the same time. They both started taking of clothes, some of their own some of each others until they stood naked.  Brian dropped to his knees and took Justin’s growing cock in his mouth. He slid one hand behind him and gently found the division between those beautiful, firm globes. His finger found what it was looking for and began the intrusion. He knew exactly where to stroke and Justin groaned.  He began maneuvering a second finger into place.


“Bri, please, a little lube.”

“Sorry, Sunshine.” Since he had to move anyway he grabbed the lube and they both layed down on the bed.  Brian put lube on his fingers and slid two fingers in. At this angle he had much better access and could press in deeper.  He began to run his fingers in and out as they stretched him out. As Brian skimmed the prostate again Justin nearly came but managed to hang one.  Then Brian repositioned him again and slid into him but there was no patience in his movements. He began thrusting in and out with more force and a growing pace.  “God, I love you, Sunshine. I need you so much.” And with that Brian emptied himself into Justin. At the feel of warmth Justin joined him. He turned so he was able to wrap his arms around Brian again. Their lips met softly and intentionally.  They felt each movement of their tongues as if they were making love and indeed they were. When they were together, love was made.


Thirty minutes later Brian and Justin were in the Stingray, satiated and excited to see Gus. They had asked if they could take him to dinner and his moms said it was fine as long as it wasn’t late. They pulled up at 6:00 pm and Gus literally flew out of the house.  He got to the end of the sidewalk and stopped dead in his tracks. He looked from one man to the other not knowing where to run first. Instead Brian and Justin met him where he stood and they both dropped to a knee so Gus could throw his arms around both of them.


Gus looked at Justin.  “Did Dad promise?”


“Yes, Gus, your dad promised and we hope to get married very soon. We will let you know as soon as we have a date.”


Mel and Linds had come out of the door and heard the conversation.  They hugged each other knowing life would be much easier for Gus now.   Brian assured them they would be back before 8:00 and they drove off. It was Gus’ choice so they headed out for pizza.  Gus played some arcade games while they waited for their order. As they waited Justin tried to talk about the wedding but Brian’s mind was on other things.  Well, actually his hand was on something, too, under the table.


“Brian unless you want to embarrass our son please remove your hand, now!”  Brian laughed and moved his hand.


“Can I help it if I want to make up for every day we were apart?”


Justin laid his hand on Brian’s.  “Trust me, baby, I feel the same way.” He leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss.  They did try to be respectful in public when Gus was with them. They knew many people still had issues and they were used to dealing with it but didn’t want to drag Gus through more than they already had.  The pizza arrived and so did Gus. By the time they brought Gus back to his house he was was happy, full, and tired. The three of them went in the house, knowing there would be questions to answer. After hugs and kisses Gus went to wash his face and put on his pajamas.


“So, details, details.” Lindsay said.


“Well, first we did it in the elevator and then…”


Mel threw a pillow at Brian to shut him up.


“We did not do it in the elevator?” Justin laughed.  “Not this time. I wish we did have details. We are meeting with Emmett tomorrow and try to get a date and a place would be nice.  If we to have it in one of the stables at our place I would be fine with it. The place isn’t a big deal. It is finding someone to marry us and getting the party together. We will let you know as soon as we have everything in place.”


Gus came down for one more hug and they were out the door.  



On the way home, Justin’s hand slid across the vacant space and into Brian’s lap.  He undid the zipper and slid his hand in. He heard Brian’s intake of breath as his hand found bare skin.   He started a rhythmic motion as Brian drove down the road. His breathing became erratic. As they approached a stop sign. Brian stopped. He crabbed Justin and kissed him.  “You are much more dangerous then when I was speeding. Stop it before we wreck.”


Justin let up a bit but soon his hand was back on its favorite spot and Brian’s breathing was again unsteady. Very soon they were pulling into the garage and before they had even entered the house they were in each other’s arms again. Tasting each other, tempting each other.



When they got in the house Brian poured them each a drink.  They lay in the lounger continuing where they left off in the car.  “You know,” Brian said, “I think we will need to use the playroom while Tina is here.  When the spirit moves us to use our toys it better be down here. We both tend to be louder when we use them.  


“Speaking of the playroom, I think I was very bad on the way home.” Justin stood and smiled at Brian. He looped a finger around one of Brian’s buttons and started pulling him up but Brian had different plans.  He pulled back quickly throwing Justin off balance and across his lap. With one hand he pinned Justin’s free arm behind his back. With the other arm he landed several blows to the upturned ass. If only it was bare.  He rubbed on the fabric warming it and the skin below and then he began again with several blows.


Brian could tell Justin was getting a bit uncomfortable.  It was a good time to move to the playroom. He got Justin to his feet and slid his hand down the front of Justin’s jeans. He could feel he was quite hard already. He assaulted Justin’s mouth with his own as he rubbed the bulge in his jeans.  Justin groaned. Brian led him to the playroom and ordered him to undress Brian removed his own clothes. He had Justin grasp the back of a chair, bent at the waist causing his bare ass to stick out. Brian went to a drawer and pulled out something Justin hadn’t seen before.  It had a long thin handle and at the end was a small rectangle of leather.


“I bought this a Christmas and never had a chance to demonstrate it on your beautiful white buns although soon they will be red.”   Brian start on the back of Justin’s upper thighs. Not terribly hard, Brian began a rhythmic tapping on the same spot. At first Justin tried to count but as the repetition continued Justin was focused on the low burning that was happening in that spot.  Brian than stopped and slowly ran something up the reddened skin sending shivers through him. The process was repeated multiple times. Once a spot became inflamed, Brian would drag his fingernails or, what he found out was, the handle of the paddle. By the sixth time Justin was about to go mad.  Every nerve ending was firing and the mix of pain and pleasure was more than he could bear. Brian than then dropped the paddle to the side and began blowing lightly on his fire red backside. Now Justin was physically shaking. His sensations were all over the board. Brian than began to slowly run his tongue between the reddened cheeks, he lightly licked the bud there.


“Brian, I’m going to lose….”  Before he could finish his sentence Brian plunged his tongue in and Justin exploded with a scream.  He climaxed for what seemed like an eternity,


Brian let him calm down a bit and then, putting lube on his own swollen cock, he slid it in between the reddened cheeks.  Unbelievable to both of them Justin began to orgasm again as Brian lost himself in an orgasm that shook both of them to the core.


Brian helped Justin stand up and pulled him into his arms. They just stood their pressed together not sure what just happened but both hoped it would happen again.  Brian had some cooling lotion he spread on Justin’s red legs and butt. They slipped on robes and took the back stairs up to their room. Once up there Brian had Justin lay on his stomach.  He laid a cloth across his tender backside and put something cool on the fire he had created. The sigh Justin uttered was nearly orgasmic. Brian curled up next to him and soon they were both asleep.


The next morning Justin heard Tina. He grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on.  As they slid over his backside he thought about the evenings activities and had to smile. Pulling a T shirt over his head he went across the hall. Walked in as he knocked. She was on the floor of the bathroom leaning over the toilet bowl. He remembered Alice putting a cool washcloth on Tina’s neck so he did the same.


“Can I do anything for you, Sweety?”  He rubbed her back.


When she was able to put her head up she gave him a weak smile, “No, I’ll be fine in a couple  hours.” He helped her stand up and walked her back to the bed. She smiled but it didn’t appear to be at Justin.  He looked at the door and their stood Brian.


“Everything Ok in here?”


“You two act like a woman’s never had morning sickness before.”


“A woman never has carryed Justin’s baby, unless I have totally read him wrong the last 10 years.”


They all laughed until Tina made another dash for the bathroom.


“Brian, you don’t need to stay here.  You should probably get ready for work.”


“I couldn’t get ready without this,”  He pulled Justin into his arms and kissed him trailing kisses to the hollow of his neck. Brian’s hand slipped into his shorts.


As he rubbed his hand across Justin’s jumped and a little ‘ouch’ slipped out.


“They weren’t exaggerating about  you two were they?” Tina crawled back into her bed right next to where they were standing.


“Sorry, Brian tends to be a little fixated in the morning.” He kissed him once more and then pushed him away. “Get ready for work.”


Justin started sitting on the bed next to her and realized, too late, that wasn’t a good idea.


“Did you hurt yourself? I heard you say ouch when Brian, well you know what he was doing better than I do.  I thought he might have pinched you.”


“I’m fine. Just got a little bruise in an inconvenient place.”  Actually it was a very convenient place to be reminded over and over again about last night.  He smiled just thinking about it.


“I get the feeling you aren’t telling me everything and I think I might prefer that.”  She smiled. “Would you mind making up a couple crackers and peanut butter please? It’s right over there.”


She was probably right.  She probably wasn’t ready to know everything they did.


“Tina, does it make you uncomfortable when Brian and I….well, do what we do.”


“No it really doesn’t.  If I am honest it intrigues me.  I’ve never seen any couple as fixated on each other as you two are and I don’t mean that in a bad way. It is obvious how much you love each other and loving being with each other.  If I am totally honest, I am just curious. I hope that doesn’t make you uncomfortable.”


“When it comes to that nothing makes us uncomfortable.  And I have been known to answer any questions so don’t be embarrassed.  You should have seen John when he moved out here. I am guessing you have heard his story.”


Tina nodded.  “I sometimes wonder if those two are in over their heads but I was younger than them when I got with Brian.  And before you ask, there have been many others over the years but nothing serious. And we don’t play like that anymore.”


“I have a feeling there have been several splits over the years but was it ever because of someone else?”


“When I was in college I moved in with another guy.  But even with him my loyalty was with Brian and his with me.  He continued to pay for my schooling while I slept with another guy.”


“If you loved each other so much, why did you leave?”


“Because he wouldn’t say it. He felt unlovable so didn’t want to admit he loved.”  Justin was wistful for a couple seconds and then said, “Enough of the heavy stuff. He has changed 100% and now says and shows me he loves me everyday.  Just the fact he came in here this morning shows his commitment to us and to you and the baby.” He smiled at her. “You Ok if I go say goodbye to him?”


“I am feeling much better.  I think I will get up and dress now.”


Justin kissed her cheek and walked out to find Brian.  


Brian had his coffee in his hand and was about to come find Justin to say goodbye. “I’ll miss  you today.” Justin said after kissing him.


“You could come in for a quickie over lunch!” Brian cocked his eyebrow.


“I could, but I won’t.”  He moved his mouth next to Brian’s ear. “I am moving a bit slowly today. And everytime I move and feel a twinge, I think of you.”


Brian swatted him with a bit of force.  “Well, now you should remember me for a while.” And he was out the door.


Alice looked at Justin from the doorway.  “I don’t want to know.” She shook her head and went back to work.


“Tina will be down in a minute.  What does she usually have for breakfast? I can make it for her.”


“You, young man, are not taking over my job.  Go out and do yours. I have a feeling you will be more motivated to paint again.”


“I think you’re right.  Can you let Tina know that’s where I am?”  


“Yes I’ll do that. Now, get out of my hair.”


Justin nearly ran out to the studio.  All of the sudden he felt the need to paint.  It had been too long. He walked in to find John at an easel.  He was definitely improving. His style was very different than Justin’s but very good for someone with no formal training.


“You are really improving, John.  That is amazing.”


“Are you out here to paint?”


“I am.  It has been too long and now with everything going on I feel the need to paint.”  Justin pulled out a blank canvas and began. He wasn’t sure what he was going to paint but it usually came to him as he started.  He put some paint on a palate and just started. John painted alongside him for a while but soon he became transfixed on watching Justin.  Around noon John slipped out. Justin didn’t notice. John went to the main house for some lunch and brought a sandwich back for Justin. Justin didn’t notice. John continued watching.  Around 3:30 Tony came in and slid up behind the stool John sat on. He put his long, ropy arms around John.


“He doesn’t even know we are here does he?” Tony said softly in John’s ear.


“None whatsoever.” Tony’s hands slid into John’s lap. John leaned on Tony for support.  Tony continued to massage John through his pants. As John’s breathing began to get ragged Tony spun John around.  With John’s back to Justin, Tony unzipped John’s pants and took him in his warm soft mouth. John bit his tongue. He was not going to yell. That might attract Justin’s attention.  Tony was very good at his job and very soon John had released himself into Tony’s mouth. Tony smirked up at John and John had to smile. He remembered some of Justin’s stories and now realized some of the fun of being out in public.  


Justin continued to paint.


John and Tony left for their own place.  When they got to the guest house, they used the the intercom to call Alice or Tina.  “Hello?” Tina’s voice came over the intercom.


“Hey, Tina, did Alice leave for the day?”


“Ya, she had an appointment. Don’t worry, I can be alone for an hour!” She laughed.


“I know you can.  I was just wondering if you have heard anything from Brian?”


“He called the house about 3:00.  He said he couldn’t get Justin on the phone but Alice told him Justin was painting.”


“Well when he gets home send him to the studio.  I think he is the only one that will get him out of it. “ He almost told her about the sex they had right there but he decided she didn’t need to know everything.


“I’ll send him down. He’s been at it all day.  Did he eat his lunch?”


“I think he actually ate a couple bites without thinking about it.”


“Well the two of you can come up about 6:30.  Dinner will be ready then.”


“See you then.”


John looked at Tony.  “Sound like we have an hour to waste. Got any ideas?”


They started kissing and ended up on the couch laughing and groping each other.



Brian walked in about 5:30.  “Hey, beautiful.” He kissed Tina on the cheek.  “Where’s Sunshine?”


“John said you need to go get him.  He is in the studio and hasn’t left all day.”

“Ok, what time is dinner?” She told him and he headed down the path.


Brian opened the door to the studio and walked in.  Justin had turned on a little light at some point but he worked in a nearly dark room.  Brian loved watching Justin work but he needed to stop now. “Sunshine, baby, it’s time to stop for tonight.  Justin.” Brian didn’t want to scare him. He gently placed his hand on Justin’s lower back. “Sunshine.” He slipped his arms around him and took the paint brush out of his hand. He held him tightly against his chest.  


Justin leaned back against him, resting his head on Brian’s shoulder. He turned and kissed Brian on the jaw. “Hey, Baby.  I guess I kind of got carried away. What time is it?”


“It’s about 6:00”


“Shit I missed a call from Emmett I am sure which means I missed getting together with him. I’m sorry!  Our wedding. I’m sorry!”


“Don’t worry about it, Sunshine.” Justin turned into Brian.  Their lips touched, brushing lightly. A shock ran between them and Justin nearly climbed down Brian’s throat.  He was desperate to touch and be touched. He unbuttoned Brian’s suit jacket and was in a frenzy to unbutton his shirt.  Brian unbuttoned his own shirt and tossed it. He then grabbed Justin’s shirt and pulled it off. Brian loosened both of their pants. Justin let his drop and stepped out of them.  Before Brian could get his off Justin pushed him onto a stool and then straddled him slowly settling on Brian’s dick slowly. Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and help him move up and down. Brian thrust up to meet him. Soon Brian held Justin tightly to his lap as he  orgasmed. He pressed his mouth on Justin’s just as he came with a great shutter.


“Can I expect this kind of welcome every night once we’re married.”


“Sorry, I kind of jumped you.”


“Trust me, you never have to apologize for jumping me.”  Brian kissed him again. “There are a couple people up at the house a bit concerned about you.  The painting will be here tomorrow and you will be here tomorrow. He slid his lips to Justin’s neck.  Be a good boy and dress now and I promise I will kiss your booboos later.”

“I like the sound of that.”  They dressed and strolled back to the house.


Justin looked at his phone as they walked.  He had missed several texts and calls including some from Brian and a couple from Emmett.  “I’m going to call Em and apologize.” He pressed the number and it rang on the other end.


“Honey, are you alright?  I have been trying to get ahold of you.”

“Sorry, Em, I started painting.”


“Well, I’m so excited! I think I have it all figured out!  Do you think you can get a marriage license for a week from Saturday?”


“Are you kidding?  Seriously, you must be kidding!”


“No, I have a minister and your property.  I have notified the important friends from your original list and I will take care of the food.  I’m afraid we won’t have the fanciest flowers and the photographer is one of the Kinnetik employees but I have seen his work.


“Em, we don’t care.  You said the word wedding and it is in 10 days.  That’s all we need to know.” Brian had already picked him up and twirled him around. “Em, whatever you have we are fine with.  I will talk to you tomorrow morning, Ok?”


Brian set Justin down again.  “Sunshine, are we really going to be married in 10 days?”


“In 10 days you will never be able to get rid of me again.  Once you say I do you are stuck with me.”


“Sunshine, I finally figured it out.  I really can’t do life without you and I don’t plan to ever do it again.”










Chapter 14 by Simply written

Chapter 14 CDLWY


Justin and Brian came flying into the kitchen of the main house.  John and Tony were circling the table like scavengers around a carcass.  


“It is about time.  I was going to call my parents and tell them you were with holding food.” Tony said as they came in.

John smiled at hims sweetly and said, “I have something for you to eat anytime.”


Tina rolled her eyes while Brian and Tony groaned.


“Speaking of a that, I know I was really out of it today but, Tony, did you really give him a blowjob while I was painting? Or is that just some weird sort of false memory I am having?”


The looks on their faces said it all. Brian looked at Justin and said, “I think our job is done here.  If they can have sex, well sort of sex, in the same room with a person who is not sleeping, there is not much more to teach. But, we are off the subject.  “Ladies,” he addressed Tina, Tony, and John, “Our wedding is scheduled for a week from Saturday.”


A cheer went up around the table.  Throughout the meal they chatted and asked questions about the upcoming event.  They had very few answers and sometimes more questions after talking about something but everyone was excited.


“Oh, I almost forgot to ask.  You don’t have to really do anything but I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow so I was wondering if I could borrow a car to get there.”


If it was possible, Justin’s face lit up in more than it already was.  “Tina, I would love to go with you, if you don’t mind. I want to be there for every step of the way.”


“Actually, I would like to go too,” Brian said.  “I never got to do these things with Gus because Mel would have eaten me alive.”  Looking at Justin, “That job is only for you.” He gave him a quick kiss. “I really would like to be a part of it but if you don’t feel comfortable I do understand.”


Tina looked a bit shocked.  “You guys both really want to come?”


Justin reached for her hand.  “Anytime you want us out of the appointment just tell us but yes, we don’t want to miss a minute of this.”


A tear rolled down her cheek.  “Sorry, the last couple weeks I have been crying a lot. So much has happened to me both inside and out.”


“You can cry all you want!  How would you like to go shopping after your appointment?  You do have a wedding to go to soon.”


“I don’t need anything.  You guys are spending so much on me already.”

Brian spoke, “Tina, we have more money then we can spend.  Let us do this for you.”


There were more tears. “I’m sorry, guys, I’m really tired.  If you don’t mind I am going to bed.”


Justin stood and kissed her cheek.  “You rest. I’ll check on you later, Ok?”  Tina gave him a hug and left the room. “I hope this isn’t all too much for her.  Let’s try to keep the extra activities out of sight. This is all so new for her. I know we are all wanting what’s best for her.”


Tony and John offered to help clean up but Brian and Justin said they could handle it.  


“Just make sure that’s all you handle.” Tony poked John and they laughed out the door.  


“One minute they are mature adults and the next they are 16 again. But, then again, maybe they have the right idea.” Brian slipped his hand down Justin’s back and very gently over his ass.  All the sudden he gave him a swat and Justin cringed. “I don’t think you thought of me too much today.”

“Trust me, every time I sit down I remember.” Justin placed both his hands on Brian’s chest.  He laid his head between his hands. Brian held him tight. “I can’t believe it is finally going to happen. He tilted his head up to look at Brian.  The look on his face was soft and full of love. Justin’s hands creeped up around Brian’s neck and their lips first brushed each other and then whisper soft joined.  


After several minutes of this contact Brian separated their lips reluctantly. “I love you more than I have a right to.”


“It’s not a right, it’s a requirement.” Justin responded, “and I expect to hear it daily and, more importantly, show me!”


This time Brian was not so gentle as he pressed his lips to Justin’s. It had a promise for years to come. “Why don’t you go check on Tina.  I will take care of this,” Brian said. “I’ll be up soon.” He dropped a kiss on his head.


Justin looked over his shoulder and smiled, “Yes, you will.” He winked and Brian growled.


Tina was sound asleep and soon Brian and Justin were laying in bed.  Both were in their own thoughts. “How do you picture it?” Justin asked.


“The only thing I picture is you and me.”


“What are we wearing?”

“Well,  if I had my choice you would be wearing exactly what you are wearing now.” Brian slid his hand down Justin’s naked body.”

“Can you be serious!”

“Oh, trust me!  I never joke about getting naked with you. In fact,”  His lips slid down his body. Brian gently turned Justin to his stomach.  Brian trailed his mouth over Justin’s shoulders and down his back. As his mouth neared Justin’s butt, Brian looked and was astonished how many bruises there were. “Oh, Sunshine, I am so sorry.  I will never, never do that again.” He trailed his lips over the bruises.


“Don’t make promises I don’t want you to keep. Everything is so much more intense.  Even now, I,” As Brian ran his hand over his ass Justin shivered. “I feel everything.  It’s not the pain, it’s the pleasure, which, by the way…” He turned to face Brian and slid his hand across Brian and skimmed lightly over Brian’s penis. “I’d love to share.”  Justin lowered his mouth as Brian gave in to the feeling of the man he loved bringing him more joy than he ever expected.



The morning was a repeat of the morning before.  Justin slipped out of bed and crossed the hall to be with Tina.  Brian checked in with them and then got ready for work. Justin met him downstairs as he poured some coffee. “Let me have your phone.” Brian handed it to him.  He punched several things in. “I put the appointment in and the address. The alarm will go off 30 minutes beforehand. That should give you enough time to get across town for the ultrasound.” He handed the phone back and Brian dropped it in his pocket.  “Brian, thank you for caring so much.”


“Justin, you’re talking about your baby, our baby. I want to be there for everything.  I will see you soon.” They kissed and Brian was gone.


“Alice, did you Brian tell you?”

“Tell me what?”


“A week from Saturday we are getting married right here at the house.  Don’t worry, not in the house, in the backyard.”


“Oh, Justin, that is wonderful! Details, tell me details!”


“I don’t know any.  LOL. I need to call Emmett today and discuss a few things.  Brian and I were discussing what to wear which got us absolutely nowhere except an extra half hour in bed. LOL”


“I don’t think we will do tuxedos but a nice suit maybe. I am going to call Emmett pretty soon.  He is checking on flowers for us and how to set it up. We don’t care how it happens as long as it does.”


“If there is anything I can do or help Emmett with, please have him call me.”


“Thanks, Alice.  I really don’t know what I would have done without you the last couple weeks and I was kind of wondering if you would like a bit of a change in your job.  Would you move in here after the baby is born and be our nanny and house manager. You can hire someone or an agency to do the cleaning as long as you are here. You don’t have to tell me anything right now.  But I hope you will think about it.


Alice stood there with her mouth open. “I don’t know what to say.”


“Hey, Alice, how are you today?” Tina came into the kitchen.


“I am great sweety.  You look good this morning.”


“I feel pretty good. Justin came in this morning but I think every morning I am a little less nauseous.”

“That’s a good sign. In the next couple weeks it should get better.’  Alice handed her a plate of scrambled eggs and some toast. She then dished some up of Justin and the sat down to eat it.  


Soon Tina and Justin were on the road to the Dr.s office.  “Tina let me know if I ask too many questions or if you don’t want me around for part of the exam. I guess I want to see it all.  That sounded wrong. I just want to be able to know exactly what you go through. This will be my only child so it will be the only way I know what to expect.”


“Justin you are paying for all of this.  You can do what you want.”


“No, you can’t think of it that way.  It is still you. Your life. Your body.  We are here for you and without you we wouldn’t have any of this.” He reached over and squeezed her hand. The same goes for Brian.  He won’t be upset if you don’t want both of us in there.”


Tina squeezed his hand back.  “Thank you.”


They pulled up to the office and walked in.  After signing in they took a seat. The receptionist smiled at the young couple.  “I’m glad your partner could come long today. It will be so exciting for both of you.”

At that point Brian showed up behind them.


“Sir, you will need to wait a minute.  I will be right with you.”


“Well, since I am with these two,” he gave Tina a kiss on the cheek and turned to Justin giving him a much longer kiss on the lips. “I think I’ll listen in.”


The three of them sat and waited to be called.  They were escorted back to an exam room. The nurse offered to get another chair for the small room but Brian said he would stand.  They all noticed the admiration the nurse cast at both Justin and Brian. It wasn’t often two fathers showed up. She wondered what the story was?  The men waited outside the exam room until she had put on the gown. She was sitting on the table when the men came in.


Moments later Tina’s young female doctor walked in. She looked like she may swoon seeing Brian in the corner. “Well, good morning, Tina.  I’m glad to see you have some support with you today. After your first visit with me I was a bit afraid you were doing this on your own since you had said you weren’t with the father.  In fact, I wasn’t sure if you would be back. I had the feeling you were thinking about termination.”


Tina smiled, “Four weeks ago I was thinking about termination.  Since then the baby has gained two fathers.” She introduced Brian and Justin, not specifying who was the biological father. “Once the baby is born, I will bow out and Justin and Brian will raise the baby.  I will be able to go on with my life knowing my baby, their baby will have a wonderful life.” As she talked Brian had dropped his hand on Justin’s shoulder, just needing to touch him as this special woman told the doctor about the gift she was giving them.


“She is giving us such and amazing gift,” Justin said.  She could have decided to terminate and not even tell me about it but instead she is going through morning sickness for us, not to mention what the next 7 months will entail.”


The doctor smiled at the three of them.  “It sounds like the three of you have made some good decisions. I know there was a question about no insurance and paying for this.”  She looked at Brian’s elegant suit. “I take it that isn’t a problem anymore.”


This time Brian talked to the doctor. “We want her to have the best care possible including any tests you recommend. She has had morning sickness but that seems to be getting a little better, is that normal?”


“That is perfectly normal and as long as she is able to eat later in the day there is no reason to worry, especially at this point.  Typically, this will taper way off by the second trimester. And if you are ready, she looked at Tina, I will start the exam. Would you like the men to leave?”


“No, they can stay.”

The doctor positioned her feet in the stirrups and did a physical exam. Justin held her hand but neither man spoke. A device was then laid on Tina’s stomach everyone in the room started hearing a noise.  It was a soft rapid flutter sound. “And that is your baby’s heartbeat.” Justin tightened his grip on Tina’s hand and Brian wrapped his arms around Justin. Justin was having a hard time controlling his emotions.  That little noise was his child. After the doctor said everything was looking great the men left the room again so she could get dressed.


Tina and the men were then led to another room where a tech performed the ultrasound. This time there was room for the men to each hold one of her hands. Soon there was an image on the screen.  There wasn’t a lot of definition. The technician explained this was a very early date for an ultrasound but the doctor had requested it. As they watched they could see a little flutter on the screen.  “That is your baby’s heartbeat. It looks just like it should for a baby at 11 weeks. Though none of them doubted they all did the mental math and put it back to New Orleans. Both Brian and Justin bent down and kissed Tina’s cheek. They then leaned across her and kissed each other holding eye contact for quite a while.


The three were shown out of the office and an appointment was scheduled for 4 weeks later. Out on the street Brian gave Tina a hug and then took Justin in his arms. “I love you, Justin Taylor and I am so happy were are going to have your baby.” They kissed and clung to each other for a moment.


By the time Brian left Tina was in tears. “What’s the matter, Tina?” Justin wrapped his arms around her.


“This baby is so lucky.”



Justin stopped at Emmett’s since they were in town. “Emmett, I think you have met Tina, at the banquet and dance.”


“Oh, sure.” Emmett gave her a hug.  “What are the two of you doing in town?”

“We just met Brian at the doctor’s office.” Justin said.


“Everything’s Ok, isn’t it?” Emmett fretted.


“Everything is fine!” Justin realized Emmett didn’t know about the baby yet. “Em,” Justin glanced at Tina who nodded, “Tina is having a baby, my baby.’’


“Oh, Honey, I didn’t even know you were trying.  I’m so happy for you and Brian.”


“Emmett, we weren’t trying. When we were in New Orleans…..”


Emmett’s eyes got huge. “Oh.”


Em wasn’t sure what to say.  Both Tina and Justin started to laugh and Tina spoke up.  “He can tell you details sometime when I’m not here.” Tina’s phone buzzed and she went into the next room to answer it.  


“Emmett, it really isn’t important.  Brian and I are raising the baby. We are so excited.”


“Well, if you are happy, I’m happy.  Now, about your wedding…”


The two men talked about the wedding and made some decisions.  Basically, Justin told him to do whatever he thought would work and he could get together in a little over a week.



Brian returned to the office and called Cynthia and Ted into his private area.  “I know there are rumors going around the office and I just wanted to confirm them.  Yes, Tina is pregnant and yes, the baby is Justin’s.” Both Ted and Cynthia looked at each other and then at Brian who continued. “Justin and I will be raising the baby. Oh, and our wedding will be a week from Saturday.  I hear you have already been notified?”


Cynthia hugged Brian.  “I can’t wait. You two need to be together.” She looked at her watch.  “If we’re done I have an appointment.” Brian waved her out.


Ted stood looking at Brian.  “Wow, Brian…..I’m not sure what to say?  Talk about making changes in your life!”

“You are going to see medical bills come through.  Pay them. Also, we will also be giving Tina a lump sum.  I will let you know… probably after the wedding. Of course, we will set up a college fund, too. Ted, this is Justin’s flesh and blood.  I can’t wait to see this baby, to hold this baby. Can you imagine being given the gift of Blake’s child?”


Ted thought for a minute.  “You really are a lucky man, Brian.  I will take care of the financial end for you.”


“You always do,” Brian gave him a hug. “Thanks, Ted.  I have a question for you. Will you stand up for me? This isn’t going to be fancy.  It will be in our yard. What you are wearing today would be fine. If Justin has any requests I will let you know.


“Brian, I have a question.  Why me? You know Michael will be expecting to stand up for you.”

“Ted, I see you a lot more than Michael.  Mikey will always be my friend but we are just not as close as we were.  We spend a lot more time together. So, will you?”


“I would be honored.”




John had spent his day working on studio emails and checking in the returned art.  Tony wrapped up the classes he had finished last week and organized some things on the computer.  At noon Tony and John ate lunch with Alice. It was a beautiful spring day. The sun had warmed the air.  After lunch the two young men laid out in the sun, sharing the lounge chair Justin and Brian so often shared.  


Soon the close proximity and body heat they were sharing became overwhelming.  John slipped his hands down the of Tony’s pants and pushed him against his growing need. John began slowly teasing Tony by  running his index finger up and down between his cheeks, each time adding a little pressure as he slid over his bud. Tony started moaning and thrusting toward John. John slid downward and took Tony’s pants with him. John lightly blew on Tony’s throbbing shaft.  John slid his hand between Tony’s legs and again found the bud. This time John put just enough pressure on the opening for his finger to just slip in and back out again. John continued with his finger on his ass while he blew lightly on his erection.


“John, oh, John, I need you.  I can’t take this. Please, John, I need you to….


“Tony, I don’t have any lube. I can’t…”

“John, I don’t care.  Please, mio amore.”


John opened his fly and slipped on a condom.  At least it was the prelubed kind. It wasn’t much but it was better than nothing. Getting Tony positioned at the edge of the lounger John slowly entered John with a constant pressure.  He continued to push in. John started to move in and out speeding up with the need he felt. Tony shouted and his contractions sent John over the edge of sanity. John dropped between Tony’s legs and lay their regaining his breath and composure.


Alice walked past the French doors and saw Tony and John on the lounger.  She shook her head. Boys will be boys. She had to admit that this house was full of love.



Justin texted Brian to see if they could meet to look at clothes for the wedding.  Tina had found something so now it was their turn.


Tina realized how tired she was and curled up in a chair at the tailer’s. Before Brian arrived she was sound asleep.


Justin and Brian started pulling clothes off the shelves and entered the same dressing room.  Before he could stop himself Brian had Justin against the wall and had melded his mouth to Justin’s. He held him close.  “Ever since the doctor’s office all I can picture is your baby. My heart has been melting ever since. I cannot wait to hold your baby. Our baby.” He again claimed Justin’s mouth a savored the moment.


There was a knock on the door and Tina’s voice came through.  “Justin, Brian? We are decent, Tina. Come on in.”


Tina noticed they were still in their own clothes but didn’t say anything.  “Hey, would you mind if I took one of the vehicles home. I could use a nap before dinner and you two don’t seem to be making much progress.”  Justin threw her the keys. “Oh, wait, are you sure you are Ok to drive?


“I’m fine.  I just need to lay down for a while but I will be fine for the 20 minute drive.”  


Tina was home and in her bed before Justin and Brian made a decision on what to wear for the wedding. They had matching trousers and jackets.  Justin would wear a sky blue shirt and Brian was wearing red. Some minor alterations needed to be made. They couldn’t have them ready until the day before the wedding but that was fine.  


Justin told Brian all about his visit with Emmett and the plans they had made.  Brian really didn’t care what happened at the wedding as long as they were married. Brian told Justin that Ted was standing up for him.  “I think that is a great choice, Brian. You have spent more time with Ted than anyone else over the last year. I keep missing Daphne but I hope she will be available.”  


Brian and Justin  were home a little before dinner was ready.  Brian snagged Justin’s hand and went up to their room. Justin ran his hands over Brian’s shoulders, “Let me help you with your coat Mr. Kinney.” Justin slid his hands over Brian’s shoulder from behind and took the suit jacket with a caress. “May I assist you with your shirt?”  Justin’s fingers deftly undid the button down and pulled it out of Brian’s waistband. Justin slid his hands into Brian’s shirt running his fingers up and along Brian’s collar bone.He brought his mouth to follow his fingers. Justin tipped his head to look at Brian. How could he love someone so much?


Brian lowered his head to meet Justin.  They held each other as their lips played against each other. “I love you, Mr. Kinney. We don’t have enough time for me to name all the reasons but I can’t wait to be your husband.”


Brian held Justin so tight he found it hard to breath.  “I don’t know what I would do without you.”


“Good thing you don’t have to find out.”  Justin smiled at Brian.


Brian began tugging at Justin’s shirt but Justin stopped him.  “As much as I would love that right now, Bri, we need to head down to dinner.” He unzipped Brian’s pants and slid his hand down Brian’s briefs cupping him with a gentle hold.


“That isn’t helping.”


“I know but I want you to have something to look forward to later.” Justin smiled angelically up at Brian.  He gave him one quick kiss. “I’m going to check on Tina.” He walked out the door. “You get changed.’


Justin tapped on Tina’s door but she didn’t answer.  He peeked in and saw she was asleep on the bed. He walked in and sat on the edge of her bed.  He leaned over her, putting one hand down on the center of the bed and with the other one he gently stroked her hair.  “Tina, hey Sweety, it is almost time for dinner.”


Tina’s eyes were still closed when she reached up and pulled him toward her.  Before he realized what was happening Tina was kissing him. Just as quickly she dropped her arms and her eyes flew open.  “Oh, Justin, I am so sorry.” Tina was a deep shade of crimson. “I was….dreaming.”


Although he was taken aback by the passion Tina had just put into that kiss he smiled at her.  “It’s alright. I would guess you are a bit lonely.”


“Justin, how could I be lonely.  I always have someone to talk to here.”

“I wasn’t thinking about talking, Tina. Pregnant women have needs.  From what I hear, your sex drive may even be heightened. I’m sorry I can’t do anything about that for you,”  He stroked her hair back.


She took his hand, mid stroke.  “If you weren’t so nice and damn gorgeous would help.” she smiled as she sat up.  “I am surrounded by good looking men and can’t touch any of them. I should say none of them want to be touched by me.”


“Sorry, Tina.”


“It isn’t your fault, Justin, but if you happen to know a single, straight 20 something year old that is into pregnant women….”  Justin laughed out loud.


“I’ll keep my eye out. And if you ever need a hug or someone to rub your shoulders just let any of us know.  By the way, dinner should be ready.”


Justin walked out just as Brian came out of their room.  “Tina Ok?”


Justin smiled at him.  “Other than the fact she kissed me and I think I remember why we did the deed.  The woman does know how to kiss.


Brian looked a bit confused.  “The woman is horny! I woke her up and her response was to kiss the guy on her bed, which I understand.  I always kiss the guy in my bed.” He gave Brian a kiss as they hit the last step and headed to the kitchen.


“As long as that is the only way you are accommodating her…” Brian swatted Justin’s ass as they walked into the kitchen.


At dinner Justin filled everyone in  on the plans Emmett was arranging. Everyone agreed it didn’t matter what happened as long as they got married. Brian and Justin were never without a hand under the table and once Tony and John caught on they began the same game.  No one seemed to notice Tina was not really eating. She moved her food around and as Tony leaned over to give John a kiss, Tina jumped up and ran for the stairs. All four men were stunned and then they heard the slam of the door.


Tony and John looked back and forth and then at Brian and Justin.  “Did we miss something?” John asked.


“No, Tina is just feeling a little alone right now.”


Tony looked stricken. “I am so sorry.  I never thought of her feeling so bad about this.”  He ran his hand along John’s jaw. “Of course she is feeling alone and I am with my love.” Now he leaned and gave John a lengthy kiss.


Justin started to get up but Brian stopped him.  “I’ll go. You might be a bit close after what happened earlier.”


Both John and Tony looked at Justin expecting an explanation as Brian went up the steps two at a time.


Brian tapped on Tina’s door. He turned the knob and slowly opened the door.  “Tina?” Brian could hear sniffling. “May I come in?” Since he didn’t hear a ‘no’ he continued to push the door open. Tina sat on the bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. She had put a pillow on her knees and rested forehead there as she cried.  


Brian didn’t say anything else.  He just sat down on the bed and pulled her onto his lap, wrapping his long arms around her. “I’m sorry, sweetheart.” He kissed her forehead and started running his hand up and down her arm.


“Brian, I  know you mean well but making me hot is not going to help me out.”


“Oops, sorry.  I just was hoping some physical contact might be nice.”


“That’s the problem.  You are all so nice. Under different circumstances I probably would have tried to sleep with any of you.  Now that doesn’t mean I sleep around much.” Without thinking about it she started running her hand down Brian’s chest and as she got to his waist Brian took her hand in his.


“Tina, is there anything we can do for you to make you more comfortable? Besides fucking you, that is, because that isn’t going to happen again. I really don’t want to do anything that causes you more frustration.”


“It’s sounds like you would get me a hooker if I wanted you to.”


“Now that would be easy although I don’t think that would be wise considering you are pregnant. Now I know pregnant women can have sex but with a hooker….not happening.”


Tina had slid off Brian’s lap and back on the bed.  “I can tell you sitting on your lap doesn’t help with that…..that switching under me all the time. But, thanks, Brian, just realizing I can talk bluntly with you has helped some. And truly most of this is just hormones.”


“Isn’t that what sex really is, hormones?”


“Not when it is between you and Justin, or between John or Tony.  It is obvious there is so much love.” On impulse, Tina wrapped an arm around Brian and kissed him as she had Justin earlier. “I know it doesn’t cause you any frustration so let me dream a bit.”


“Oh, Tina,” He laughed.  “You truly do fit into this house well.”  Being this close he felt drawn to Tina’s still flat belly. He leaned over and kissed her stomach. Softly he said, “I love you, Baby.”

As he got up he realized Tina had tears running down her cheeks.


Tina waved him out, “Hormones, just hormones.”


Brian walked out wondering if they knew what they were getting into.  Women were hard enough. A pregnant woman may take all of them down yet.


Hearing noise downstairs he figured Justin was doing kitchen duty.  He never seemed to mind kitchen duty. He looked up and gave Brian a nod.  “I thought you might be trying to get out of helping.” Justin had a sound in his voice that told Brian dessert might be a lot more than he expected.


“And if I don’t want to help?”


“Did I give you an option? Help me, now!”


Brian smiled and started loading the dishwasher.  He could play this game, whatever it might be. As he put the dishes in the racks he had his back to Justin.  He stood with his feet a little more than shoulder width apart and bent farther than needed to reach the bottom rack. Justin slipped his hand between Brian’s legs and drug his fingernails from his fly until he could feel his crack. He repeated this several times slowing and adding pressure with each stroke until Brian reached for the counter to balance himself.


Justin stopped abruptly.  “You are not done. Why have you stopped? Get it finished already. When you are done with this there are some pans to scrub!”


Brian looked surprised but had a feeling it could be fun. Justin restrained himself because he had a hard time watching others work while he stood there but this was a special circumstance. Soon Brian had closed the dishwasher and began running warm water and adding soap. He looked at the pans and decided these were going to take a lot of work. Putting the first pan in the water he grabbed a scrubber and started doing circular motions.  He jumped to feel Justin’s arms come around him and as he made circular motions on the pan Justin started making circular motions on Brian’s crotch through his jeans. As he continued the motion on the pan Justin continued the copycat motion on his crotch. When Brian stopped, Justin stopped. If he moved up and down on the pan Justin did the same. If he moved fast Justin moved fast. Brian looked down at the pan and could see he still had a lot to do as well as a second pan.  His nerves were already on end so he had to figure out how to make this work.


As he worked through the first pan he went back and forth between circular motions and up and down strokes. At one point he had to stop a moment and take some really deep breaths.  He looked at the pan and thought he could get it done in just a few more strokes but it was going to take some real pressure. Justin could tell this so to make up for it he pressed tightly against Brian’s ass and made the circular motions again. Brian groaned and quickly got the last of the pan cleaned and rinsed it off.  He tried to turn around in Justin’s arms but he wouldn’t let him. Justin stepped back a couple inches to give Brian a little freedom.


Justin could feel Brian’s desperation.  “Alright, we have a couple options for this second pan.” Brian looked over his shoulder. “Choice one, we can do it exactly like pan one.  Looks like a lot of scrubbing to me. Choice two, my personal choice, you can scrub the pan for two minutes and I get to do whatever I want to do to you for one minute below the neck. Whenever the pan is clean I will still get one minute.”  


Brian thought about this.  He was fairly sure he would embarrass himself if he did it the same way as the first pan so he chose option two.  He figured he could work really hard for two minutes and should be able to get a lot done. He let just know his choice.  Justin put his cell phone on the counter and then reached into Brian’s pocket. He could have quickly gotten the phone out but he made sure to send several jolts through him as he brushed his hand slowly across Brian’s ass. He took a sharp intake of air. Justin smiled knowing he was driving Brian crazy but knowing if he didn’t like it he wouldn’t go along with it.


He set up a two minute timer on Brian’s phone and one minute on his own.  Brian put the pan in the water as Justin started the timer. Brian scrubbed as hard and as quickly as he could.  When the timer went off he thought he may have cleaned a quarter of the pan. Justin hit the timer and slid one hand under Brian’s shirt.  His other hand went down Brian’s pants. He slid one thumb over Brian’s nipple while the other thumb did the same thing to the tip of Brian’s straining cock. Brian started counting with the timer trying to take his mind off his exquisite torture.


Justin started the two minute timer and Brian scrubbed like a madman.  He made a lot of progress this time. When the timer went off it was Justin’s turn again.  This time Justin pushed Brian’s shirt up and instead of using his thumb he latched on with his mouth and his tongue and teeth went to work.  His other hand slid down the back of his pants. He played with Brian’s bud and pulled him snuggly up against himself. Brian moaned as Justin ground against him.  The timer went off.


Brian let out a very ragged breath. His hands were now shaking. He had to get this pan finished in the next two minutes are he was going to lose his mind. Justin started the timer and Brian, with his shaking hands scrubbed as quickly as he could.  As the timer went off Brian was rinsing the pan off. Justin inspected it and set it on the drainer.


“Now I get my final minute.”  Justin dropped to his knees and unzipped Brian’s pants.  Justin slid his hands along the waistband of Brian’s pants and slid them down. Nearly worshipful, Justin slipped his mouth over Brian’s throbbing cock. Brian’s moan sounded as if he was shattering.  His entire body convulsed as he erupted over and over in Justin’s mouth. When Justin was sure Brian was done, he stood, pulling Brian’s pants back up. He slid up along Brian’s body and when he was standing he looked up smiling at Brian, “Hi.”


Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and spun around with him setting him on the counter. Justin didn’t remember losing his shirt but Brian had pulled it off at some point.  Brian’s hands were everywhere. His mouth was everywhere. Next, Brian pushed him down on the counter and started tugging on his pants.


“Brian, I can’t believe I am saying this but….” Brian started kissing him again and he pushed him away. “Brian we need to go to our room.  We can’t ,,,,,: Brian’s mouth was sliding down Justin’s chest. “Tina.” Brian finally heard what Justin was trying to say.


“Oh, God….you’re right.” Justin clung to Brian as he slid off the counter.  Brian picked Justin up.


“Brian set me down.  I can walk.”


“After what you just put me through I am not going to let go of you now. You owe me several positions.” He threw Justin over his shoulder and carried him up the stairs.



Justin and Brian woke to the alarm in the morning instead of Tina.  Brian pulled Justin in close. “Good morning.” Brian lingered on his lips.  “I don’t know what got into you last night,” Justin gave him his best Sunshine smile, “and I am not sure I want it to happen to often, “  He looked at his damaged manicure, “but that was amazing.” He slid his hand over Justin’s bare butt and pulled him against him showing he was ready for more.


“Baby, why don’t you go start the shower.  I’m going to check on Tina and I will be right back.” He kissed him with promise of what was to come, slipped on a robe, and quietly peeked into Tina’s room.  He found her sound asleep so quietly shut the door and went to find Brian. He hung his robe up and walked into the bathroom. His heart still skipped a beat when he saw Brian.  His back was to Justin and he was standing under the shower. This beautiful man was all his. Brian was ready to raise a child with him. He would be with him through the good and the bad.  Brian slowly turned around and saw him watching. He opened the door to the shower and Justin walked into his arms. Their water slick bodies glided against each other. “Now this is the way to say good morning.”


“I can think of another way,”  Brian spun Justin around had him against the wall.  He entered him and then just held him to him closely.  “How was Tina and our baby?”


“She was sound asleep yet.”


Brian started moving slowly and reached around to take Justin in his hand.  He lightly bit Justin’s neck as he thrust bringing both of them to a finish.  When he finished and they separated Justin turned into his arms once more. He glanced at his shoulder and saw the faint bruise Brian had caused.  He smiled. “So I don’t forget you, right?”

“There are other things I’d love to give you so you don’t ‘forget’ me but I need to move.  It is my last full day of work before the wedding so I better get moving.”


Justin slipped on a robe and went across the hall again.  This time he heard hints that Tina was awake. He tapped on the door.  “Come in.” Tina’s voice came from the other side of the door.


“Good morning, did you sleep well?”  


“I did.  I just…” She got out of bed and made a dash for the bathroom. When Justin knelt next to her he realized how exposed he was.  He had just slipped on the robe after the shower and it was a bit difficult keeping himself covered up. He realized Tina had also noticed. He blushed.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen it before although I don’t mind seeing it,“ She laughed as he tried to pull the robe shut. She stood up and Justin followed her back into the bedroom.  “And you really smell good.” She leaned into him and took a deep breath in through her nose. “Are you sure you don’t want to try girls at least once more before you marry that hideous man?”  Justin started laughing. “I am guessing you will use that same line on him the next time you see him?”


“Probably, “  Tina laughed and tried sliding her hand under his robe. “It seems to me this is what you were wearing that night, too.”


“Well, since you seem to be fine now, I am going to go say goodbye to Brian.”  Justin hurried hoping to catch him yet. The door was shutting as he hit the floor so he rushed out the door.  


Brian was just opening the car door. Hearing the house door Brian looked up.  “Is that supposed to be a way to keep me home for the day?”


He realized his robe was again gaping.  “Would it work?” He started untying the belt.  

“I am afraid I need to go in no matter what but,” Brian walked back to the steps since Justin was barefoot and slid his arms under the robe.  He ran his hand over that perfect ass. “Trust me, we will have some fun tonight.” As he backed off he retied Justin’s robe and after a quick kiss got in the car and drove away.


Justin turned and tried the front door.  He was getting cold and the door was locked.  He rang the doorbell only to see Tina look out the sidelight and laugh.

“Tina, it’s cold out here.  Let me in.” He looked at the window and saw Alice looking at him.  “Alice, come on. I’m cold.” Now he saw Tony and John looking out the other sidelights.  “This isn’t funny, guys. Let me in! If I am sick for my wedding you will all have to deal with Brian without me!” He heard the door unlock and he walked in, shivering.


Tina winked at Justin.  “I’ll warm you up.” Justin dodged around her and into the kitchen for coffee.



Justin spent the day in the studio.  Except for the marathon day he was in there he hadn’t spent much time in there recently.  He had been focused on the wedding and Tina but he did have a picture he wanted to finish now.  He had started it after they got engaged but when it was called off in a couple months ago he had put it to the back.  Now he needed to finish it in the next week.


John slipped in to the studio and noticed the painting.  “I really like that, Justin. I can tell immediately it is you.”


“I’m glad.  It is Brian’s wedding gift so please don’t say anything.”


“I won’t.  Are you ready for this? The whole wedding thing will be here soon.”


“I have to admit the baby has changed my focus but Brian is a big part of that focus.  I love him so much, John. And my heart is still growing now with the baby on the way. We haven’t had time to talk.  How are you and Tony? I haven’t been able to check in much.”


“I think he is a little bummed his parents couldn’t make the wedding on such short notice.”  John paused a minute. “I do have a question. Is it normal for love to scare you?” He looked at Justin.  “I am petrified I don’t know how to do this.”


Justin walked up to the younger man and hugged him close.  “Talk to your uncle. I think he can answer that better than I can.  I have always been shown how to love. You two have a lot in common in that area. I have told you how long it took him to say he loved me even though he showed me over and over.  I know you have told Tony you love him and I know you show him it every day. Just talk to Brian.”


There was a knock on the studio door and Tina walked in. She stopped in her tracks seeing John and Justin hugging. “Ok, if I walked in on something I don’t want to know anything about it.  I didn’t see anything.” She tried to sound playful but there was a note of nervousness underneath her comment.


“Tina, relax.  I am just giving my future nephew, and friend, some advise. Did you need something or are you just out exploring now that the weather is nice and you are feeling better?”


“I wanted to see where you do most of your work.  You know I got to know your work quite well when we worked on your show.”


“I know  your specialty is computer graphics but do you like to do any other types of art?” Justin asked, realizing he didn’t know much about her.


“No, I prefer computer design.” She walked over to Justin’s computer design setup.  “Wow, this is nicer then they have at Kinnetik.”

“Who do you think does the research for Kinnetik?  And then had to go with the one that would do a great job for a little less money.  Anytime you want to use it feel free although if I am painting something big you probably shouldn’t be in the fumes.  We could get one up at the house, too, if you like it.” Justin made a mental note to order one for her and she could have it when she leaves.


Tony wandered in as Justin, Tina, and John were huddled over the computer. He walked up behind John and pressed himself against him telling John why he had come in.  “Um, Justin, something just came up. I’ll be back after lunch.”


“What if it comes up again after lunch?”  Justin laughed wondering how many times Brian had used that line. “Seriously, John, take the afternoon off. There isn’t going to be much to do around here until after the wedding. Make sure you keep up on the emails and if Tony wants to help you put the rest of the painting away would be great.  After I finish my painting I don’t plan to be back in here much next week.” At this point he was talking to Tina because Tony had pushed John out the door.


Justin looked at Tina and felt sorry for her. She really was on her own little island out here.  “Tina, I have never thought about it before and some of that is because you felt so cruddy when you first moved here but why don’t you invite some friends over or if you have family that want to visit. We have lots of room.  I guess it would work better if you waited until after the wedding but they are welcome.”


Tina looked as if she was concentrating on the blank computer screen.  “I kinda lied to my parents. They wouldn’t understand any of this. I told them I got a second internship in Europe.  I just email them pictures and make up stuff. Only one of my friends knows what’s really happening and she is on the west coast. If it wasn’t for all of you I would be totally alone. I’d probably be on the streets by now.” A tear rolled down her cheek followed by another and then by a stream of them. “I really do miss my mom but this it better.  It would just stress her out.”


He was cautious but he put his arms around her.  She clung to him as she cried. As soon as she was calming down Justin put a little space between them.  She didn’t need any false encouragement. “Well, if you think of anyone let me know. If your friend wants to come from the West Coast I’ll fly her out for a weekend. Your happiness and the well being of that baby are my top priority.”


“I need another hour or so out here to get a picture finished.  You can use the computer if you like but it’s lunchtime and you need to eat.”


“Walk me up there and I will eat.  You need to eat too.” Tina responded.


Justin saw no point in arguing with a pregnant woman.  They walked up to the main house and told Alice it would only be two for lunch.


John was still shutting the door and Tony already had his pants off.  “Well, someone’s in a hurry.”


“I have a confession.” Tony said as he stood there naked and squirming.  “I had time and decided I would experiment a little bit. Well,” he crossed the room and started undressing John.  He started intensively rubbing John’s crotch, frantically trying to get John erect. That was when John noticed Tony had something in his ass.  “What do we have here?” As John pressed on the butt plug John could feel it gently vibrating. He put some pressure on it and Tony cried out.


“John, please, I wanted you here but I can’t wait anymore.”


John kept his hand on the plug while he slipped his mouth around Tony’s cock. He started the rhythmic in and out of his mouth as he continued to play with the plug.  “Oh, God, oh God, oh, God,”Tony screamed. John gently sucked until Tony calmed some but he still had the plug slowly vibrating deep inside him. John now gently started pulling the plug.  Tony instantly started getting another erection. John was amazed at the size of this and at how long he had it in there. John now positioned himself behind Tony and with absolutely no resistance he slid right in.  He couldn’t wait anymore he thrust in and out rapidly and soon he and Tony were both coming. They collapsed on the couch laughing. Soon their lips met and this time they took their time. Hands and lips exploring and loving.



Tina went up to take a nap and Justin headed back out to the studio. He had to add the ring Brian gave him to the picture of their hands.  Every line needed to be perfect. Just thinking about those hands was making him feel warm. He kept imagining everything that. He was just reaching to turn on a light when someone put their hands on his shoulders.  He jumped and for a split second he was afraid Brian was seeing his gift but he saw the hand on his shoulder and looked back at Tony. “You managed to get out of your place?”




“You are lucky we did.  John and Tina were fighting Brian to keep him in the house. We are all waiting for you for dinner.”


Justin glanced at his watch and realized he had lost track of time again. “Shit!” Justin ran to the intercom. “Brian, answer me, Brian.”


“I come home early to see the groom to be and he’s not here and then I want to go get him and I’m told I am not allowed to go to the studio.”


“I love you, Brian.  I am going to clean my brushes and then I will be there.”


Brian’s voice came across the speaker once more.  “Tony, do not leave him there alone! He’ll never make it here.” The intercom when dead.


Brian started cleaning the brushes and Tony looked at the painting. “This is amazing, Justin.  I mean I would know it was your hand and Brian’s. That’s how you always link your fingers. Your ring and bracelet  are perfect. Don’t do another thing to it!”


“Did it get warmer out today then they expected it to?  It’s warm in here.”


“Not really.  Brian must have just got you going.” He laughed knowing it took less than that sometime to get him flushed.


The sun was beginning to set and now outside Justin shivered. Tony noticed and asked, “Are you sure you feel…” Justin sneezed. “Ok?”


“I probably just stood in place too long. I was pretty fixated today and my spring allergies are starting to act up.”


Tony and Justin had barely gotten all the way in the door and Brian had sweeped Justin off his feet and was carrying him to the playroom.  The others ignored them. Once they were in the room Brian had definite plans. Brian pulled Justin close and started kissing him. He slid his hands down into Justin’s pants pulling him so close he could feel Brian’s growing need.  


“Sunshine, are we up for a little fun tonight?”


Justin could never say no to Brian. The look on his face when he asked permission made him so warm inside.  Brian had the remote for the vibrator and soon he had lubed up the vibrator and was slipping it into Justin. Justin could feel it deep inside him as Brian turned it on and off again. Justin decided it was a good night for games.  He just wasn’t into it tonight but he was sure he would be by the time dinner was done knowing how much Brian liked games. As he thought this deep inside he felt the vibration. Brian lowered his head and claimed Justin’s lips again running his hands under Justin’s shirt..


“Wow, you are really hot tonight. Let’s go eat dinner”  He slid his hand over Justin’s crotch and Justin felt a shiver run through him just like every time Brian touched him.


As they ate dinner with the group Brian liberally used the remote and frequently had his hand on Justin’s crotch. Justin sneezed a couple more times during dinner and ended up getting some allergy medicine as his head stuffed up and he had a tickle in his throat.  He hated his allergies.


Justin sat back down by the table and Brian looked at him.  “Are you Ok, Sunshine?”


“Ya, I  think it is just my allergies.”  He kind of pushed the food around on his plate  

Brian reached across and stroked Justin’s cheek. “Sunshine, I think you have a fever. Let’s get you upstairs in to a cool tub.  He looked back at the other. “Cleanup, Ok?”



One week to the week to the wedding. Tony, John, and Tina looked at each other. What else could go wrong?







Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 15 CDLWY


Brian and Justin entered their room and Brian immediately took off Justin’s shirt and pants.  He started the water in the bathtub making it comfortable but not hot. “Why didn’t you tell me you didn’t feel well.  I would have never….” He threw the remote and gently removed the vibrator.


“I’m Ok.  It is just my allergies.”


“Sunshine, you don’t get a fever with your allergies. You are really warm. Get in the tub.”


“Only if you get in with me.”


Brian tossed his clothes and climbed in the tub. Justin climbed in and sat between Brian’s legs. He leaned  against Brian’s chest. Brian felt Justin’s body relax but as he took the soap and rubbed down his chest he could hear a rattle.  “Justin, you have an inhaler around, right?


“Somewhere.” The allergy meds seem to help his sneezing but, although he wouldn’t admit it, Brian knew he didn’t feel well at all.  He continued running his hands over Justin’s chest and up and down his arms. Soon he was shivering some from desire but mostly because he didn’t feel well.  


“Sunshine, you aren’t saying much.’

“I’m sorry, Brian.  I didn’t realize how shitty I felt until we were eating.  I’m sorry.”


Justin turned himself so he was facing Brian, wrapping his legs around Brian’s waist. He pulled himself close so his cock was pressed against Brian’s but he then just leaned against his chest, not having the energy to even kiss him. He again looked at Brian and said, “I’m sorry, Baby.”


“You have nothing to be sorry for. You’re sick.”  He could hear him starting to wheeze a bit. “Let’s get you out of here and find that inhaler.”  Brian had only seen him have a real attack a couple times but it was scary. He wanted to make sure he had what he needed before it happened. Tonight it seemed to be setting in really quickly.  He could almost hear his chest tightening up.


Brian dried off Justin.  Had him put on some shorts and crawl into bed.  Brian looked until he found an inhaler and made Justin take a couple of hits off of it.  “I’ll be right back, Sunshine. You try to relax.”


There was a tap as he walked to the door and slipped out.  


“Is Justin alright?” Tina asked.  “We thought you two were joking around at first but Tony said Justin was overly warm earlier.”


“He doesn’t feel well and he has asthma which likes to act up. Tina, I don’t want you too close in case he has something catchy but could you just stay in the room to make sure his breathing doesn’t get worse. I’m calling Alice to see what else I can do.”


Tina stepped in the room as Brian moved away from the door.  He called Alice.


“Hello.”


“Alice, it’s Brian.”


“Well, yes, I know that.  What’s up? You don’t call me in the evening.”


“I need your advice as a nurse.  Justin’s either having an allergy attack or has a bad cold that is making his lungs congested.  What can I do to help?” Brian sounded worried.


“Does he have an inhaler?”


“Yes, I just made him use it.”


“That’s good.  Have him use it every 2 hours.  In Gus’ closet there should be a vaporizer.  Get that set up in your bedroom. There should be some drops to add to the water with the machine. When I come in the morning I will pick up somethings.  Brian, Justin will be fine. You are helping him the best you can.”


“I know, Alice, he just doesn’t get sick like this often and when he has it has been quite serious.”


“Just keep an eye on him.  I will come in early.”


“Thanks, Alice.”


Brian went to Gus’ room for the vaporizer.  


Brian slipped back into the bedroom and kissed Tina on the cheek. “You go get some sleep and try not to come in here.  If it is catching you don’t need it.”


Brian remembered laying in bed more than once and Justin nursing him. It was his turn now. He set up the vaporizer near Justin.  He got some ibuprofen to help with the fever and some water and a cool washcloth. He sat on the edge of the bed and ran the damp cloth over Justin’s forehead.  


Justin’s eyes opened. “Brian, you are making a big deal out of nothing. I’m ….” Justin started coughing.


“Sure, you’re fine. Let’s get you sitting a bit.” Justin sat up but slumped against Brian.  He gave him the pills and Justin swallowed them. Brian ran the cool cloth over his forehead and around his neck.  This made him shiver. “Do you feel cold?” He shivered in response. Brian got up, stripped off his clothes and slid in behind Justin.  He pulled him close and leaved his arms wrapped around him. Soon Justin had quit shivering and seemed to be sleeping even though a bit restless. A couple of times throughout the night Justin stirred and Brian had him use the inhaler again.


At 7:00 am Brian felt someone else in the room. He looked toward the door and saw Alice. He slipped out of bed and went to the door.  


“Well, you look like hell.”


“Gee, thanks. Alice. So nice to have you here.”


“How did he sleep?”


“He slept pretty good.  Each time he woke up I made him use his inhaler. He might be a little cooler. “


“Will you two stop talking like I am going to die.  It was just an allergy attack.”


Alice walked over to the bed where Justin was now sitting up.  She felt his forehead. He was warm but not dangerously. “I agree I think you will live but I also understand Brian’s worry.  You are getting married a week from today.”


“Oh god, Oh god, I was so worried about Sunshine I hadn’t thought about the wedding.”  Justin was racked with coughing.Brian rushed over and got him some water.


“Well, I figured you were going to need this.” Alice pulled out a bottle of cough syrup as well as a couple other things that would help. “I hope you aren’t scared of needles, Sunshine, but a doctor I used to work with sent alone a couple shots for you.  It is just a steroid that will help with inflammation in your lungs. I’ll give you one today and one tomorrow. I can get another one if we need it.


Justin turned toward Brian who and slid up behind him, offering his butt to Alice. Brian looked at his poor, peaked looking love.  He leaned over and kissed his forehead and then his cheek.


“Don’t tease me.  I may be sick but I am not dead.” He tapped his lips.


Brian kissed his love so tenderly, Alice got a tear in her eye as she gave Justin the shot. “I’ll go make you some tea,” she said as she left the room.


Justin made it clear he wanted Brian to stay exactly where he was doing what he was doing.  Brian pulled him closer and kept their lips connected. He ran his hand down Justin’s back and across the recently stuck cheek.Justin squirmed a bit when Brian rubbed the bandaid. Brian moaned and slid away as Justin went into another coughing jag.


Alice walked in with some hot tea and toast for Justin.


“Alice, I appreciate this but I can get out of bed and come down to the kitchen.”


“I know you can, but, just in case this is more than an asthma related event, you shouldn’t be around Tina.”


“Oh, I hadn’t thought of that.  I just hate thinking about spending the day here by myself and isn’t Gus coming?”


“I called Lindsey last night and explained you had something going on.”


“Oh,” Justin said disappointedly.  He started coughing again and took a sip of tea.


“I am going to go tell Tina and the boys to relax.  They didn’t cause this by locking you out yesterday.”


Brian looked quizzically at  Justin who told him the story.  “Ah, poor Sunshine, but I kind of wish I could have seen it.” he smiled and kissed his forehead. “I think you have cooled off a bit.”


“If you stay in this bed with me things better heat up a bit.”


“Well, now I know you are feeling better than last night.” Brian leaned in and gave him one smoldering kiss.  “I have to get out of this bed. You are not ready for what I want to do.”


Justin held on to him. “Please, Brian, I know I,” coughing, “am not very appealing to anyone right now but I want you. Please, just slide in so I can feel you.”


Brian couldn’t resist and was definitely ready.  As Brian entered him, Justin started coughing. Brian stopped where he was and once the coughing stopped he continued gently entering.  Justin’s body relaxed and Brian moved in and out. “Touch me, Brian.” Brian reached around and carressed Justin’s cock. As Justin coughed he contracted on Brian and he went over just as Justin joined him and broke out into another coughing fit.  


Brian slid out of bed.  “You take a nap now. I will be back in an hour or so.”  Brian pulled on some clothes and headed for the door. He turned around and walked back. He pulled the blankets up around his shoulders. Giving him a brief kiss he said, “I love you, Sunshine.  Don’t scare me like that, Ok?” He turned and walked out the door.


Brian went downstairs to find everyone in the kitchen. Everyone was eating breakfast.  Alice handed Brian a plate of hot food. He kissed her cheek as he took it. “Thanks, for everything.”


Alice patted his arm.  “He’ll be fine. You did everything you could and with the injection he got this morning he may be full of energy, especially after the second one tomorrow.  Energy doesn’t necessarily mean….” Alice’s eyes glared at Brian. “Don’t tell me! The poor boy is up there and you can’t leave him alone!”


“It was not my idea! Honestly, I was ready to leave and he….insisted.”


Tina stood to clear her spot at the table.  She ran her hand across Brian’s shoulders, put her mouth by his ear and said, “You know if the need gets too overpowering, I would gladly help you out.” She bit his ear and walked away.


Tony and John sat their with their mouths open.  Brian looked at them, “Unless you want to try something new, don’t get in a room alone with her.”  Tina laughed as she walked out of the room. “Now if you want to try something new, I think she would be a very willing participant. I would never judge.”


Brian went to his office to check on honeymoon plans.  They had decided they were not going to do much because they didn’t want to go too far from home.  Tina did seem to be feeling so much better but they wanted to stay fairly close. He had found a lovely B & B in the mountains just 2-3 hours away and they were only going to stay 3 nights.  They would drive up on Saturday and back on Tuesday. Alice said she would stay over while they were gone just so Tina wasn’t in the big house by herself. He was glad of that. He was a bit worried if Tony and John stayed at the house Tina wouldn’t leave them alone.  He was starting to wonder if all pregnant women were like that. He really hadn’t spent that much time with Linds when Gus was on the way. And his sister, he wasn’t sure he had even seen her during her pregnancies. Maybe he needed to do some research.


Brian looked at his watch and decided it was time to check on Justin.  He went up the backstairs and opened the door quietly. “It is about time you came to play with me. I am so bored.” Justin began coughing again.


“That is the reason you should be in bed.”


“Oh, I don’t argue that point.”  Justin stood up on the bed and dropped his briefs.


He was so perfect.  Brian didn’t even realize he was walking toward him.


“Justin, have you ever had a steroid shot like that before?”


“I don’t think so.” By now he had crawling to Brian, who stood at the foot of the bed and pulling at his pants.   Before he made progress Brian grabbed his naked hips and brought them closer positioning his his mouth at the right height and pulled his hips even closer, taking his erect penis in his mouth. Justin groaned at the feel of Brian’s hot mouth around him. He grabbed Brian’s head and met him stroke for stroke until hit broke out in a fit of coughing that brought him to his knees. Brian sat on the bed and pulled Justin into his lap, patting his back.  


“You are not up to playing, Justin.  Here, lay on your stomach, if you can.” Brian smiled down at Justin’s deflating cock.  The coughing had kind of taken care of his problem for him. Justin lay down and Brian took some of the oil he had used in the vaporizer the night before and rubbed it in his hands. With firm strokes he rubbed it into Justin’s back.  He used long repetitive movements rubbing out the tension the coughing had caused. Brian could feel the rattle in his chest and knew that although he was a bundle of energy he really should be taking it easy.


After working out the tight back muscles Brian lay his chest against Justin’s back, “Roll over, Sunshine. He straddled Justin  and putting more oil on his hands began at Justin’s shoulders and worked his way down. His main goal was to loosen up his chest and he hoped the vapors would help. As he rubbed Justin’s chest he soon heard a slow steady breathing.  He was asleep. Brian wanted nothing more than to lay next to him and hold him close to make sure he was safe. That rattle still scared him a little. What if he got sicker instead of better? He couldn’t think about it.


Sunday, dawned cooler and rainy.  It was a perfect day to stay in bed.  Brian lay with Justin in his arms when there was a quiet knock on the door. It opened and Alice peaked around the corner.  When she knew she wasn’t walking in on something she came in. “How did he sleep?”


“He woke up coughing a few times but the rattle seems a little better.”


Alice pulled out a syringe.  Brian pulled Justin to him and Alice moved the blankets and gave him the injection.


“That is not the kind of poke I hoped to wake up.” Justin stated in a raspy voice.


“How are you feeling, Sunshine?”


“Like a pincushion at the moment.” He turned and smiled at Alice.  “Good Morning, Alice.”


“How are you actually feeling?” She asked.


“A bit better. I can tell I can breathe easier.  You all blew this out of proportion. I will be fine in a couple days. And seriously, do I have to stay in my room, mom?”  They all laughed.

“If you promise to stay in, since it is raining and you spend a couple hours in bed this afternoon.”  Justin smiled at Brian. “Alone, Justin, alone.”


“Alice, wouldn’t a nice hot shower be good for me?”


“Actually that probably would be good.  It would help loosen your chest up more and let me guess, you need help scrubbing your back.”


“I think she’s got it!” Justin reached behind him and slid his hand down Brian’s penis.


“Just take it easy, you two. No fancy tricks.”  With that she walked out.


Brian pulled Justin close to him. He started kissing Justin’s neck and down his neck to his shoulder blade.  He reached to the front of Justin and slowly began stroking him in long pleasuring strokes. Soon Justin was thrusting toward Brian’s hand.  Brian grabbed the lube and used it liberally. Brian turned Justin on his back. “Is this Ok? It won’t hurt your chest, will it? I mean make it hard to breath?”


“I will let you know if it does.  Please, now.” Brian pressed in and as he moved in and out he leaned forward and claimed Justin’s mouth. The intensity of their kiss had both of them shaking. Brian soon let out a low growl as he emptied himself while Justin followed.


“Mr. Taylor, do you know how much I love you? My heart beats because of you. I know how to love because of you.” Brian touched his lips to Justin’s. “I love you, Sunshine.” His kiss was so intense it truly did take Justin’s breath away.  Justin started coughing. Brian quickly got off him and helped him sit up.


In his now raspy voice, Justin said, “You really did take my breath away.”  He pressed his lips gently to Brian’s, “Let’s take a shower.”


They spent the next half hour in the streaming warm water touching and kissing every inch of each other’s bodies.  Justin draped himself against him finally and said. “Brian, I am really tired.”


Brian dried Justin and himself off.  He tucked Justin in bed. “You sleep. When you wake up you need to eat something.” Within minutes Justin was sound asleep.  


Throughout the day everyone did their own thing.  Tony and John were at their house most of the day.  Tina spent her day baking cookies and Brian went between their bedroom and his office. By dinner everyone was a bit stir crazy.  Justin came down and Tony and John came up to the main house. Soon all five of their crazy family were around the kitchen table with a game in the middle of it.  No one knew where it came from but they found it in the cabinet. “Dirty Minds” was something they were all sure they would be good at. Soon they were doubled up laughing at each other.  Poor Justin ended up in a coughing fit. Brian gave him a whiskey which he gladly downed. Not wanting him to drink alone Brian had a drink too. Soon Justin was on Brian’s lap. Tony was on John’s lap and Tina was eating a plate of cookies.  


Monday morning the sun was up and things were drying out.  Alice was coming in late so it was toast and cereal for breakfast today.  Emmett arrived with some of his employees to begin early setup. Justin wanted to go out and help but that was vetoed by everyone.  He did some quick sketches for Emmett so he could see what Justin was thinking. The location had been chosen and everyone was picking up any loose branches around the grounds.


Tony and John were walking along the treeline of the property when Tony  noticed a branch. “John, do you see that branch up there?


“Yes, that doesn’t look very safe does it.”


Tony tried shaking the tree but it wouldn’t fall out. Then John helped him but it still wouldn’t come down.  


“John, give me a boost.”


“Right out here in public?”  John grabbed Tony around the waist and pulled him close.  He kissed him and Tony eagerly responded. “What do you say we take care of this branch and then we play hide and seek. I’ll Hide something deep inside you….” He kissed Tony again.


“Give me a boost so we can just do that.”  He smiled at John.


John put his hands together so Tony could step into them. Soon Tony was sitting on a branch reaching for the loose one just above him. He stretched as far as he could reach.  He slid a little bit farther out on the branch. “Careful, Tony, that branch doesn’t look all that safe.”


“I can touch it.  I just can’t get a good hold of it.” He stretched once more. “I got it!”  As he said this the branch he was sitting on gave way and Tony fell to the ground with a sickening thump.


“Tony!” John screamed as he ran to his side.


Emmett heard the commotion and ran over. “John, what happened?”


Tony lay on the ground unresponsive. John was reaching to pick up his love but Emmett stopped him.  “John, don’t move him.” Emmett told someone to call the ambulance and sent another one to the house to tell them what happened.


Shortly Alice, Brian and Justin were approaching.  John had taken Tony’s hand and was saying his name softly as he ran his other hand down his cheek.  “He’s breathing, I can see him breathing.” John said in a panicked town.

Alice crouched next to Tony. She had grabbed the first aid kit when she left.   She felt the back of his head and down his neck. When she got to the collarbone Tony moaned. She continued down both arms and his legs.  “He’s got a nasty bump on his head and I think a broken collar bone.” She got smelling salts out of the first aid kit and put them under his nose. Tony moaned again and his eyes fluttered open. He tried sitting up and cried out when he moved his arm.  “Lay still, Tony, I think you have a broken collar bone.” Off in the distance they could hear the ambulance.


John kept holding Tony’s undamaged hand and arm.  He leaned over and kissed Tony’s forehead. He murmured his love over and over as tears rolled down Tony’s cheeks because of the pain.


As the ambulance got as close as it could they brought a gerney over.  Alice talked to the attendance and let them know what happened and about the bump and his collarbone.  Justin took John off to the side so he was out of the way. Justin held John close as he teared up thinking about Tony. The attendance agreed with Alice about the injuries.  They stabilized his arm, placed him on the gurney and rolled him to the ambulance. When they were told someone could ride with him there was no question who it was going to be.


“John, we are right behind you. We will meet you there.”


Six hours later everyone was back at the house.  Tony was tucked into one of the bedrooms at the main house. Tina and Justin were taking naps while John and Brian were getting some of John and Tony’s personal items they would need.  


Brian was always uncomfortable at moments like this.  He knew John wanted to talk but was waiting for an invitation.  This is what Justin did so well. He looked over at his nephew and his heart when out to him.   “John, how are you doing?”


John dropped onto his bed and put his head in his hands.  “How do you do it, Uncle Brian? How do you handle the helpless feeling?  I think I love him more than I know how to love someone.”


Brian sat down next to him and put his arm around John’s shoulders. John leaned against him dropping his head on Brian’s shoulder.  “It’s not easy, John, I know. It tears your heart out and you and I have trouble in that area because we weren’t taught how to love.  Tony knows you love him. I have heard you say it to him and I know you show it to him, and I am not talking about sex.”

“But how do I handle these feelings.  There are times I don’t think I can live without him and I do know how young we are for those feelings.”


“John, you just love him. You do the best you know how. And, something I have had a hard time learning, say your sorry when you need to.  What happened today wasn’t your fault and you were there every minute you could be for him.”


John wrapped his arms tightly around Brian. Brian held on to his nephew feeling like he had more family than ever before.


The men returned to the main house.  Alice was busy finishing dinner before she left for the day.   John walked over to her and put an arm around her. “Thank you for helping Tony today. You knew just what to do.”


Alice set down what she was doing and put her arms around him.  John hugged her tightly and she stood there as long as he needed her.


Brian slipped out and went to his room.   He opened the door quietly not wanting to wake Justin if he was sleeping.  Justin stretched lazily as Brian walked in. Brian scanned his beautiful, nearly naked body. Brian smiled and launched himself, landing next to him. Giving one of his best Brian smiles, cocking an eyebrow. Justin didn’t say anything but turned to face Brian, draping a leg across Brian’s hip and snuggled close, making sure Brian felt what he was in the mood for and he didn’t hesitate. He stripped off his shirt and pressed skin to skin. He didn’t know if it was because they had been less active the last couple days or the wedding coming up but his need was immediate but he really needed was Justin inside him.  


“Justin, I want you.”


“I’m here, Brian.” He pressed against Brian as he pressed his lips to Brian’s.  Brian slid Justin’s briefs down and slid down to take him in his mouth. He moved his lips and tongue bringing Justin to immediate attention. Justin started turning his back to Brian but Brian shook his head.


“I need you tonight, Sunshine.  If you don’t mind.” Brian turned his back to Justin.  Justin grabbed the lube and put some on his fingers. He slowly worked one and then two in, stroking Brian’s prostate until Brian sighed and shivered.  “Sunshine, I’m ready, Please.”


Justin entered giving Brian time to adjust to the pain.  Soon Justin was stroking in and out and Brian moaned loudly as he lost himself to Justin. Justin clung to him as he emptied himself into Brian.  Brian turned and pulled Justin to him, melding their mouths to be one.



John had come upstairs after talking to Alice.  Tony was watching TV in bed when John arrived. “How does it feel, Babe?”


“It’s not bad.  A little sore.”


John slid in behind Tony and Tony relaxed against John’s chest. John carefully wrapped one arm over Tony’s good shoulder and the other around Tony’s waist. He kissed Tony’s neck. “I love you, Babe.  I am so glad you are going to be OK. Did you call your parents?”


“Brian said he had done that.  I will call them tomorrow to assure them I am fine.  It is late there now.”


“Can I get you anything? Dinner will be ready soon.  If you rather stay up here I can get some for you.”


“No, I want to go down when it is time but right now I want to just enjoy you.” He turned and kissed him on the jaw.


John carefully adjusted their position and kissed him gently. “You rest for a bit.  We can go down in a while.” Together they sat quietly watching TV, feeling each other’s warmth and heartbeats.



As Justin and Brian got ready for dinner Justin thought out loud.  “Do you think we are jinxed? What else can go wrong this week.” He was coughing less but his voice still had a deeper tenor to it. It kind of drove Brian a little crazy. Brian started walking toward him.  “You stay back. We don’t have time and I don’t have energy for that.”


That didn’t stop him.  He started nuzzling Justin’s neck. “I am really glad Tony wasn’t hurt worse. It could have been really serious.” Justin was trying to ignore him. He finally turned to face him. He looked him in the eye “Baby, I am really sorry but I don’t have the energy. I need to get over this shit so I do have energy for the weekend.”


Brian pulled him close, “I’m sorry, Sunshine.” He kissed his head. “I promise to back off.”


“Just not too far!” As he said this his phone rang. “It’s my dad.”  Brian motioned he was going downstairs and left the room. “Hi, Dad.”  Justin’s voice gave away he had been sick.


“Justin, are you Ok?  You don’t sound very good.”

“I am getting better.  Just had an allergy episode.”


“You still get those?”


“Not nearly as often. I was hoping to hear from you.  Will you be able to make it to the wedding?”


“Justin, I have thought about it and, I would like to but,”

Justin knew that was coming. “But my wedding isn’t worth the effort, right? I mean I am just your fag son.  There is no reason to make an effort.”


Craig was completely silent for a moment. “Justin, I didn’t want your mother to be uncomfortable.  She deserves to be there. I don’t.”


Now Justin felt horrible.  He wasn’t sure why he had jumped down his throat like that. “Dad, I am really sorry.  I am a steroid to clear out my lungs before the wedding. It is making me a little crazy I guess. That is very thoughtful of you to think of Mom.  She has been great even with Tina.” As soon as he said it he realized he had to tell his dad about the baby now.


“Who’s Tina?”


“Well, Dad, I was planning to wait until I could talk to you in person but you’re going to be a grandfather.  Tina is expecting your grandchild around Thanksgiving.”


“So did you go to one of those clinic places?”


“No, Dad, she got pregnant the old fashioned way.”


“You were with this girl, Tina? Tell me all about her. How did you meet?  Is she pretty?” There was a pause, “If you were with a woman, why are you getting married to Brian.  You should be marrying your pregnant girlfriend.”


Justin couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  “Dad, did I ever say she was my girlfriend. We were together once. It was under very extreme conditions… Why am I explaining myself to you.  I am with Brian. I will always be with Brian and if he would die before me I will never be with anyone else. Tina is providing us with the child I have always wanted and then she will not be around.  We, Brian and I are raising the baby.”


“But if you and her…”


“Dad, never mind.  You never will change.  I honestly think you tried but it isn’t in your makeup to accept me or Brian. I’m glad you are Ok.  I’m glad you are happy with your life but I won’t be contacting you again. Have a nice life.” Justin hung up and walked out of the room.


John was helping Tony down to the kitchen.  “Hey, Tony, how’s the collarbone?” Justin asked when he saw them.


“It will be soon fine.”


John added, “The pain meds are making it hard for him to think in English.  He took a pill about 30 minutes ago so it is hitting him right now.”

Justin smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. John noticed, “How are you feeling? You Ok?”


“I’ll be fine.  Nothing to worry about. I am still coughing a bit but mostly it is just my voice that isn’t back and as long as the minister can hear me say ‘I Do’ I am set.


It was pizza for dinner tonight.  Alice had been so busy Brian ordered in.  Tina was sitting at the table with the three walked in from upstairs.  “Good, can we eat now, I’m hungry.”


Brian looked at her and laughed, “Not to rub it in but you are always hungry and you have a wide range of appetites.” They all laughed although Brian noticed Justin wasn’t his normal bubbly self. He leaned close to him and said quietly, “Everything Ok, Sunshine?”


“It will be fine.  We can talk later.”


Brian had a feeling it had to do with the phone call.  If his dad did anything to upset him…. Brian reached under the table and squeezed his thigh and Justin slipped his hand into Brian’s.  He could almost feel Justin’s heart breaking.


After pizza, Tony, John, and Tina went to the media room to watch Justin stood to clear the table but Brian pulled him onto his lap.  He didn’t say anything but enfolded him into his arms and Justin put his head on Brian’s shoulder and let the tears fall. “I’m sorry. When I contacted him he sounded like he was ready.” Justin said nothing but put his arms around Brian’s neck and hung on like Gus did from time to time.  He said nothing more and just held him. After a few minutes Brian stood up with Justin and walked to the lounger nearby. He sat down and, taking Justin with him he scooted back until he half laid half sat comfortably.


Tina came down looking for the note she had written to herself and then forgot it on the counter.  Pregnancy brain was already setting in. Before walking in she heard a noise. She saw Justin and Brian settling on the lounge. It was obvious Justin was upset about something and Brian cradled him against his own body.  He murmured something and Justin responded but she couldn’t hear what he said. Justin lay across Brian’s chest and with a feather soft touch moved his lips over Brian’s. Brian pulled him close and deepened the kiss. Soon they had pulled each other’s shirts off and lay their bare skin against each other. Brian put his hands on either side of Justin’s face and it appeared kissed either side of his face as if collecting his tears.  After some time they both stood and their pants slid to the ground.


They were both so beautiful but seeing them stand their together took her breath away. Justin slid the length of Brian’s body and dropped to his knees. With such care he took Brian in his mouth and Brian arched at the feel.  Justin slid his hands to Brian’s ass and slid his hands over them. He slid his fingers between and slowly slid a finger and Brian groaned at the pleasure. Soon Brian had Justin lay on the lounge and it was his turn. He lay him on his stomach and slid his hands over Justin’s entire back and then trailed his tongue lower and lower until his tongue trailed between his cheeks and then Justin arched as Brian’s tongue slid into the core of him. Justin cried out in blind passion.  Brian now sat back down and Justin faced Brian as he intentionally had their engorged cocks doing a dance. Now there lips fused together. Their arms fused their bodies and then, ever so slowly Justin slid down on Brian’s cock. Tina could see the look of pain on Justin’s face for a few moments and then as Justin moved a look of pure bliss crossed his face as his back arched.. At the same moment Brian’s back arched and they cried out simultaneously. Justin collapsed against Brian as Brian’s hands stroked Justin’s back.  Justin lay with his head on Brian’s chest and said, “Brian, you have my heart. I can hear it. I don’t need anyone else to make me whole”


Brian kissed him once more as if the world was ending or it was only the beginning.

Tina had tears streaming down her face.  What she had just witnessed was beautiful. It was beyond that but she couldn’t find the word.. Their souls and hearts truly were one.  Whatever had Justin feeling the way he did was shared by Brian and together they let it go. Tina collapsed on the bed now her whole body was racked with sobs.  Would she ever have something even close to that kind of love? She was so lonely and she was tired of feeling sick half the time. Today with all the craziness of Tony falling she was even having stomach pain.  The doctor had said that happened sometime and as long as there was no spotting and it was just minor discomfort it was probably absolutely nothing. It was probably her body accommodating for the baby. She fall asleep with tears still flowing.



At 2:00 am John woke to Tony’s restlessness.  “Hey, Babe, are you Ok?


“Mio Amore, can I have a pain pill.  It is hurting me too much to sleep.” John got him some water and a pill.  He helped him sit up and take it. He kissed him gently and helped him lay down and get comfortable.  As John walked back to his side of the bed he thought he heard something.


“I’ll be right back.” he said to Tony and stepped into the hallway.  He walked to the other occupied rooms. At Tina’s door he definitely heard moaning.  He wasn’t sure if he really wanted to go in there. She had been a bit crazy lately and he wasn’t sure he wanted to walk in if she was up to something but why would she think someone would be walking past at two in the morning.  He tapped very lightly and opened the door. “Tina, are you alright?”


“John it hurts. Please, it hurts.”  


John saw blood on the blanket where it looked like she tried to get up.  “I am going to help, Tina. Hang on. He grabbed the hall phone and dialed 911.  He verified the address and said he would call right back. He hung up and burst into Brian and Justin’s room.  “Justin, Brian, it’s Tina. Hurry! An ambulance is on the way. He grabbed Justin’s phone and dialled 911 again but this phone could go into the room with them.


“Tina, hey Sweety, what is going on?”


“The baby, I don’t know, I’m scared.” She clung to Justin.


Justin looked at John who said, “Nothing we can do but keep her quiet.  I am going to tell Tony what is going on and then I will wait by the door.”  He handed the phone to Brian. He stopped by his room and explained quickly what was going on and ran to the door.  


Justin moved the blankets and saw what looked like a lot of blood. As he held Tina’s hand he reached back and groping for Brian’s. Brian took his hand and squeezed.  “Just relax, Tina, they will be here soon.”


“It hurts, I can’t relax, it hurts.”


“I know it does, Sweety.” He smoothed her hair back and squeezed Brian’s hand he nearly cried out.


Brian took his hand out of Justin’s and stepped up behind him placing his hands on Justin’s shoulders and giving him support for his back. He knew Justin was dying inside.


The siren grew closer and soon there were feet on the stairs. Brian guided Justin away from the bed so the paramedics could take a look.  They hooked up an IV and got her on the gerney quickly. Tony had come out of his room and John stood there with his arm around his waist. Brian looked at them. “You two stay here.  I will let you know anything when it happens, Ok? Oh, and could you call Alice?


Brian flew down the stairs to catch up with Justin. They were just putting Tina in the ambulance. Brian quickly kissed him and helped him in. “I will be right behind you.”



As they arrived at the hospital they immediately wheeled Tina into the ER and sent Justin stood alone in the hall. When Brian arrived after parking the car he found Justin standing in the middle of the hall, looking like a little lost boy. Brian opened his arms and Justin fell into them. “Do they know anything?”


“On the ride in they didn’t say much but I could tell they…..” Brian tightened his grip around Justin, kissing the top of his head.


“Let’s go to the waiting room.  They will come get us when they know anything.” They sat there for what seemed like hours.  


“What are we going to do? If she loses my baby I don’t know what I would do.”  


Brian saw Tina’s doctor coming down the hall. He shifted so Justin was aware she was coming. They both stood up to greet her.


“Dr., my baby? Tina?” Justin could barely get the words out.


“They are both alive.  The bleeding has stopped.  Yes, it was a scare and we will need to take some precautions but there is no immediate threat to either of them.  I would like to keep her here until tomorrow. She is a bit dehydrated and she tells me there was a lot of excitement at the house yesterday, something about an accident?  After twenty four hours of rest and fluids she will be ready to go.


“Can we see her?” Brian asked as Justin composed himself.


“Yes they are moving her to a room now.  As soon as she gets there you can see her a couple minutes. Then go home and get sleep. If someone wants to stop by and visit this afternoon would be fine and then tomorrow she can go home.” An orderly nodded at the doctor and they followed her to Tina’s room.


Brian and Justin walked in the room and Tina was lying in bed pale but looking better than earlier. They both kissed her and each held a hand.  After being reassured she would be Ok, Brian and Justin went back to the house. They arrived around 7:00 am.


Alice was already there and Tony and John were sitting in the kitchen.Brian had texted earlier and let them know she was ok.  Alice had breakfast made and started dishing some up for them. Before pouring them coffee Alice said, “You two need sleep more than coffee.”


“Trust me,” Brian said, “A cup of coffee will not keep me up. I’m not sure Justin could keep me up.” He smiled playfully and lovingly at him.


Justin slumped toward Brian after eating a bit. His emotions were shredded last night.  First, the realization that he and his father would never be family again and then, almost losing his newest member of his precious family.  “I’m going to bed. I will see all of you some time this afternoon.”


“Justin if you wait just 5 minutes.”


“Just come up when you are ready, Baby,”  He kissed the top of Brian’s head. “I love you.”


The men of the household all slept late into the afternoon.  Alice left a note saying she would spend time with Tina Emmett and his crew were in and out delivering items that would be needed for the wedding. Emmett wasn’t even sure he wanted to be in this house with the luck going around. Once he had unloaded his things and stored them away, Emmett left.  


John and Tony woke before Brian and Justin.  John helped Tony wash up a bit and put on fresh clothes. They went to the kitchen and found dinner in the oven and Alice at the hospital with Tina. Not knowing what else to do they lay in the lounge being careful of Tony’s injury. John slowly stroked Tony through his sweats.  Soon his hand had slipped into the pants and began cradling Tony so gently Tony shivered slightly. “If I’m hurting you in any way. Let me know.”


Tony kissed John.”You would never hurt me, mio amore.”


Brian lay in bed watching Justin sleep. His poor Sunshine. He felt guilty for getting in contact with his dad.  Now his rejection again seemed to wound Justin all over again. Brian would never let that man near his family again. Justin’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled  up at his beloved. He reached up and encircled Brian’s neck pulling him down. “Hello, Mr. Kinney, we should probably get to the hospital.”


“Alice is there.  She texted and told us to stay home.”


“And what time is it?”


“3:00 pm.”


“Well, I would say there is enough time before dinner to practice.”


“Practice?”


“Well, Friday we will rehearse for the wedding.  I thought today we could practice for the honeymoon.”


“I love the way you think.” Brian lunged for him.


By 6:00 pm all four men were satiated and ready for dinner.  Brian and Justin had talked to Tina and she assured them she was fine.  Before dinner, Tony and John had strolled down to their place hoping to be back there by tomorrow night. They liked their privacy and John knew he could take care of Tony. He loved helping him bathe although they tended to get sidetracked.  


They ate dinner together but then separated again.  John and Tony watched a movie in the media room


Brian and Justin worked on their vows together for a while and then decided to work on them alone.  At 10:30 Justin was pouring a Jim Beam for both of them when Brian walked in. Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s waist and pulled him tightly back against him. As he rubbed against Justin, he sipped on his drink.


“Brian,” Justin looked at him.


“I’ve been thinking about our honeymoon, actually I have been thinking about before the honeymoon.’


“You want to practice some more?” Brian stuck his tongue.


“Um, no, I was actually thinking we should abstain until the wedding.”


“Justin, have you lost your flippin’ mind?” He rubbed his hips against him.  “Do you really think I want to abstain?”


“I know this sounds crazy but I just think it will be special if we don’t have sex for a few days. Am I worth a little sacrifice?”


“Damn, Justin, you know you are worth more than anything. But, Sunshine,” Brian whined.


“Tonight we can but then no more until we get to the cabin.”


“Sunshine, are you seriously thinking we need to go three nights without……”


“And I expect you will sleep in the guest house on Friday after the rehearsal.”


“You’re killing me, here.”


“Please, Baby.  Tonight I will do anything, Anything you want.” Justin licked Brian’s jawline and then landed on Brian’s lips


“Ok, I give in. Only because I love you. So I suggest right now we go into the playroom?”


Justin offered his hand and led the way.  Brian had them both disrobe. He took some of the vibrating beads and lubed them well.  He slowly, one at a time, pushed the beads in. Once they were deep inside Brian turned it.  Justin almost instantly was fully erect. “We are going to see how long you can make this, “ He lightly pulled on Justin’s erection, “Last.”  Brian sat on the chair and pulled Justin across his lap. Every move made Justin take a deep breath. Brian, using his hand, he spanked Justin’s bare bottom 10 times rubbing the reddening bottom.  He turned the vibrator to a higher speed. Justin sucked in as much air as he could to control his urge. Brian than spanked the other cheek 10 times. He repeated several times. By now Justin was audibly moaning to keep control.


Brian now made Justin grab the back of the chair. Brian took his fingernails and dragged them over the reddened skin.


“Oh, god, Brian!”


Brian now started pulling the beads out one at a time. Brian was now tormenting his erect penis. He would pull out a bead and massage Justin’s ballsack.  Soon Brian was on the last bead. He turned it on high and moved it around so it hit his prostate.


“Brian, I can’t wait. It has to be now.”


Brian pulled out the last bead and plunged in.  Just having him enter him Justin exploded both in his erection and in bout of coughing.  Every time he coughed he clamped down on Brian’s dick and he joined Justin. They fell on the bed together laughing.  A few minutes later they snuck up the back steps naked. They fell into their own bed and Brian made sweet, slow love to him once more before falling into a deep blissful sleep.


Wednesday, John and Tony said they had something to do and disappeared soon after breakfast.  Justin and Brian left after breakfast to pick up Tina. Alice had packed a little bag for them to bring to her.  Tina would feel better in clean clothes and hair that had been combed.


Tina looked so much better.  In fact, she was glowing. She smiled at the two of them like she had a secret.  Once they got in the car and were out on the road, Justin asked her, “Tina, what’s with the little smile every time you look at us.”


“I’m going to tell you because it was so beautiful.  I don’t know what happened on Monday, Justin, but I could see you were upset at dinner. Well, I had forgotten something in the kitchen and I went to grab it but saw  the two of you. The two of you were so beautiful. I knew you loved each other but Monday night you showed me how much. I am so glad you two are going to raise my baby;”


Brian and Justin didn’t say much but Brian finally said, “We do love each other more than life itself and your baby is going to be part of our family and know he or she is loved every minute of every day.”



Brian decided nothing was going to happen today and he did mean nothing.  His goal was to stay away from Justin as much as possible. It killed him not to touch him but if he touched him he would want to do more.  Who was he kidding he wanted to do more anyway. Brian locked himself in his office a good part of the day. Tina rested a good part of the day while Justin started packing for the honeymoon.  Tony and John moved their things back to the guest house and Alice was off for the day.


Tony and John decided it was time for Tony to have more than a sponge bath although they knew they needed to be very careful.  John put a small amount of water in the tub. He began at Tony’s feet and with a soapy cloth and his fingers he rubbed the soap between each of Tony’s toes. He then worked across the soles of his feet, massaging the arches.  He continued rubbing tight muscles in the calves and than the thighs. Tony’s head was back but other parts were at attention. John now went to the Tony’s head. Using the hand shower and having Tony lean back he wet his hair and added shampoo. John massaged his head Then helping him lean back he rinsed out the soap.  Tony then lay back against the cool tub as John worked down his chest and then there was only one area left to wash. John soaped his hand well and very gently first lifted Tony’s ballsack and with his fingers worked his way back the best he could. Tony used his legs for leverage so John had better access. As John slid his hand up Tony’s crack his fingers slid over his opening and Tony cried out. He was fully erect and was dying for John to touch his throbbing cock.  His soapy, wet finger applied pressure as it slid over his asshole and slid in after a couple passes.


“Oh, mio Amore, please touch me.  I need your touch.”


Although he had been touching nearly every inch of Tony the last 30 minutes he knew what he meant.  He added more soap to his hands one last time and reached down to take Tony in his hands. He ever so gently began soaping the phallus making sure every inch, every crevice had his attention.  He noticed Tony’s quivering but did not speed up his pace. He moved so his mouth could link with Tony’s as his hand continued the exquisite torture. Finally in a dramatic fashion, Tony was pushed beyond his control.  John continued to kiss the man he loved as Tony came back to earth. John quickly rinsed Tony and then helped him up.


John was so horny.  After spending more than half an hour just touching Tony, he needed relief but that would have to wait.  He thoroughly dried Tony and then assisted getting him dressed. Tony accidentally brushed John’s crotch as he put his arm through his sleeve.


“Oh, Mio Amore, how selfish I have been.”  With his good hand he tugged at Johns shorts until they fell to the floor and his briefs followed.  He pushed John onto the bed and dropped to his knees. He slowly took John into his mouth. John signed at the feeling and very soon lost himself in Tony’s love.


Feeling satisfied and loved both men lay together and dozed.


Around dinnertime Justin realized Alice hadn’t checked in all day.  It was her day off but it wasn’t like her not to check on Tina and the baby.  After texting her and not getting a response he called her. It went to voicemail.  Justin made dinner and as they ate he asked everyone if any of them had heard from Alice.  No one had. “I’m worried about her. This just isn’t like her. As John cleared the table Justin grabbed a tub of ice cream and dishes out. As Brian started dipping it Justin’s phone rang.  He looked at it and smiled. “It’s her.”


When Justin hung up he looked worried.  “She was in an accident today. Some guy crashed into her.  She’s ok but her car is totalled. She will be sore in the morning but nothing is broken.  I told her not to rush and to call us when she is ready to come in, if she feels like coming in.  One of us can pick her up. She can take the SUV until she has her own car again.”

Justin instinctively went to Brian and wrapped his arms around his neck. Brian pulled him close and nuzzled his stomach.  He then pushed him away. Justin laughed, “Having a problem, Brian?” He then told the housemates about their deal. All three agreed it was futile.  There was no way the two of them would be able to last from Wednesday to Saturday without having sex.


“Did you clarify what you call sex?  Can you have oral? Hand?”


Justin said, “No touching below the waist.”


Brian’s mouth dropped open, “We hadn’t talked about it before. No touching?”  


“Not skin to skin! Deal with it.” He pushed the ice cream at Brian.  “You better cool off.”


Everyone went back to their own rooms as the evening went on. Brian and Justin sat together in the chair in their room  Justin had his arms wrapped around Brian and let his hands slip below the waist. Justin slid his hand over Brian’s crotch, feeling his reaction.


“You are playing with fire, Justin!  Keep it up and all deals are off.”


Justin brought his hand back up and wrapped both arms around his chest and kissed his neck.


Just hearing the growl Brian made Justin backed off a bit.  He forgot how cranky Brian could get without sex.


Justin stripped naked as he crawled into bed for the night. Brian left on his briefs.  After kissing goodnight Brian said, “Stay on your own half of the bed.” He turned his back to Justin and tried to sleep.


Justin got out of bed as Brian showered in the morning.  He put on a pot of coffee and turned on the morning news.  He saw images of a building burning. He scrambled some eggs and then looked back at the TV.  It hit him as recognition sank in. He dropped on one of the stools.


“You look like you just saw a ghost.”  Tina said as she walked in.


Justin pointed at the TV.  “Wow, that looks like a nasty fire.”


“That’s where we are….were supposed to pick up our wedding suits.”


“Oh, Justin, I’m so sorry.”  Tina wrapped her arms around Justin.


“Sure, you won’t let me touch you but the  baby mama can hang all over you.”


Tina pointed at the TV.  Brian looked at it and could only say, “Oh, shit!”

Alice called about noon.  She was going stir crazy. Justin suggested she pack a bag and join them here at the house. She could use the playroom as long as she wanted but that way she could do what she felt up to and rest when she could.  Justin picked her up as Brian was trying to get answers about the fire. He was hoping maybe merchandise had gotten out.


By the end of the night Tina and Alice were watching something in the media room.  Tony and John had gone to their place and Justin and Brian ended up on opposite ends of the couch.  No lounge for them tonight. Brian looked over at Justin. “Well, we aren’t going to have our new suits for the wedding.  Any ideas?”


Ch 15


Justin slid up next to Brian.  He reached for Brian’s cheek, “Baby, it doesn’t matter what we wear.  Maybe we should go naked. That would have people talking.” Justin gently kissed him. ”I have an idea.” He snuggled into Brian’s embrace as he explained his idea.


“I love the way you think, Sunshine.”  Brian kissed him deeply and then shoved him away.  “Get to your own side of the couch.” Justin smiled as he moved over but if he was honest he didn’t want to move. It had been less than 24 hours and he was already hurting.



Friday was a beautiful day. Everyone had duties for the day.  Tina was using her artistic skills to do place cards for the rehearsal.  John was helping with setup outside and Tony was there to help as much as he could.  A big white tent was being put up in the large side yard. Chairs were set out and covered with chair coverings.  Tony soon found a way to do that one handed so he felt useful so as John put down the chairs Tony decorated them. They were almost as excited as Justin and Brian were. They would do anything to help those two.  John often wondered where he would be without them. Where ever it was it wouldn’t be here with Tony learning what real love is


Brian was making some arrangements in the office and Justin went out to the studeo.  He wrapped Brian’s painting. He would give it to him at the rehearsal dinner tonight. Justin was having a hard time believing this was really happening.  He reviewed his vows for tomorrow and looked over a few things. He knew he would be expected to say something tonight so he had something planned for that. His mom had already called this morning giving him much needed support. She knew her son so well. He didn’t bother to tell her his dad was out of his life again.  What did it matter? He had more love in his life than anyone deserved.


There was a knock on the door and Emmett stuck his head in.  “May I come in?”


“Sure, Em, how is everything going?”


“Everything is going well.  It is going to be beautiful, Sweety. I just wanted to have a minute with you because I know it may not happen later.” He stood near Justin and put his hand on his upper arm. “ I just want you to know how very special you are.  Brian has put you through hell and back but he has also rescued you. You two were made for each other even when we, as your friends, couldn’t see it. Sunshine, I honestly believe you saved his life. Maybe not physically, although he wouldn’t be here if he had kept it up, but mentally you saved him from himself.  You are both so much better when you are together. I love you, Justin, and I pray for nothing but the best between you two.” Both men had teared up and the friends hugged.


“Hey, Sunshine…..” Brian walked into the studio. “Emmett, why is it everytime I find you with my fiance you are all over him? And it looks like you made him cry.” There was a time Brian may have been jealous but he knew it was all harmless.


“Just checking if he has come to his senses yet.”  He looked at Justin. “It will all be perfect.” He gave him a quick kiss and he was gone.


Justin put his arms around Brian’s waist and kissed him. “I am guessing you came out for a reason?”


He kissed him again. “I’d rather just stand here and do this.”


“No because it wouldn’t be long and …..”


Brian bent him backward so their hips pressed against each other.  He quickly brought him back to upright. “Do I really need to sleep at the guest house tonight?”


“Yes, you do. Now why did you stop by?”


“We should probably start getting ready for the dinner.  The minister is meeting us there early to just review what to expect.  Ted will be there early. Is Daphne able to make it?”

“She’ll be there.” Justin tucked the wrapped gift under his arm and they walked toward the house.  


“So do you think we can share the shower?” Justin asked Brian as he put his hand in Brian’s back jean pocket.


“Absolutely NOT.  I’ll take my stuff into the guest room.”


“Are you sure?” He took his free hand slid it down the front of Brian’s jeans.  


Brian took a deep intake of air, moving Justin’s hand. “Play with fire and I promise, you will get burned.” He gave Justin a sharp swat on his backside.  “Don’t push your luck.”


Justin got to their room and stripped immediately.  Brian growled as he looked at him and grabbed his clothes leaving the room.


As Justin stood in the shower he realized how much he missed Brian in there with him.  As he ran the soap over his body he closed his eyes and pictured Brian. Soon he had an issue he needed to deal with.


Justin and Brian each in their own bathroom shaved, styled his hair, and dressed in clothes they got for the occasion.  They had chosen fitted black slacks, black leather jackets, and button downs. Justin’s was a sky blue while Brian’s was a deep berry.  They wore matching ties that was a combination of both colors. Tina had parked herself in a chair in the hall. She didn’t want to miss this.


Brian was the first to appear.  “Tina, what are you doing out here?”

“Just waiting for you.”


“Have you seen Sunshine …..” As he said it the door opened and Justin stepped out.


The men looked at each other and didn’t say a word.  They just stepped into each other’s arms and as their lips met Tina had tears streaming down her cheeks. At the exact same time they said, “You look beautiful.” They separated but kept their fingers linked. They walked over to Tina and each kissed her cheek.  


Justin took Tina’s hand, “Please take a nap before you come to the dinner, Ok?  You should be able to sleep at least an hour before you need to get ready.” He laid his hand on her belly and then bent to kiss it.  Brian repeated the move.


At the bottom of the stairs Alice waited for them.  “You two make this old lady’s heart skip a beat. Thank you again for the invitation to the rehearsal.  I feel honored. I will make sure the 3 young ones get there on time.”


“You are family, Alice.  You belong there.” Justin said as he kissed her cheek as he had Tina’s. Brian followed suit and they walked out and drove away in the refurbished Stingray.


Justin reached over and brushed his fingers through Brian’s hair above his ear.  “Before we get there, I just want to say, I wouldn’t do this with anyone else. I can’t imagine living without you with me. I love Gussy like he was my own and you gave me that privilege.   I love you, Baby.”


Brian grasped his hand and moved it up to his lips and kissed each finger. He did this partly to gain his composure before he tried to talk. “Sunshine, you are the only person I know that is stubborn enough to put up with my bull and still love me despite of myself.  Without you I have no life. My heart beats for you. You taught me what love was truly like and I will never do anything to hurt you on purpose. I can’t wait to be married so we can go to the next adventure with out new baby. I love you, Sunshine.”


There was a red light so they met in the middle and kissed.  Soon cars behind were honking and both Brian and Justin were out of breath as Brian drove on.



They arrived at the restaurant along the river.  They walked into their reserved room and Emmett was already there setting up the place cards Tina had made for him.  The place was beautiful. Emmett looked up as they walked over and caught his breath. “You two are stunning,” he breathed. “There are no words and not just because of the way you look.  Your happiness is overflowing.” He turned away and went right back to work.


The minister arrived shortly as did Ted and Blake, and  Daphne with Gale, her husband of a couple years. The minister explained the order of the wedding and made sure he knew what Justin and Brian wanted.  The service was going to be quite short. They were focusing on the reception. They didn’t want anyone to have to just sit around on a beautiful Saturday.  Gus arrived and they explained the details to him. He was so excited it was infectious. At one point he wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist and looked up into his face.  “I am so glad you and Dad decided to make it official. Now you are my dad too.”


Justin lost a tear he had tried to stop. “I love you, Gus.” He kneeled down and hugged him back.  He looked up at Brian and Brian nodded at him. “Gus, your dad and I have some news to tell you about. Gus, we know what a great big brother you are to J.R. and we know you will be a good big brother when our baby comes around Thanksgiving.”


“You‘re going to have a baby?”


“Well, our friend Tina is going to have the baby for use and then he or she will live with your dad and me forever.”


“WOW, Cool!”


“And, Gus, you can tell your moms but please don’t tell everyone, Ok?”


“Ok, just my moms.” And he was off.


Justin stood and put his arm around Brian’s waist.  They had laughed when they planned this rehearsal dinner since they really didn’t have a rehearsal but they wanted everyone that was involved there tonight.  They had invited Cynthia and her boyfriend because she had done planning at the office. Ted was there as the best man along with Blake. Daphne was there with Gale. Melanie and Lindsay were there with Gus. Jennifer and Tucker were there along with Justin’s sister, Molly, and her latest boyfriend. And the rest of their household were there.  Tony and John looked so happy together, John was being very protective of Tony’s collarbone. And Tina and Alice looked in good spirits even though both of them had been through something traumatic. They also insisted Emmett join them at the table when it was time to eat.


The meal was served.  Platters of different meats were passed around. There were different varieties of vegetables as well as breads and pasta.  Stories soon began. Emmett and Ted told a toned down version of Brian and Justin’s first meeting, careful not to tell Gus too much. Ted took over as the impromptu master of ceremonies.


“Since I am up here and I’m the best man I plan to start this and I will not take a long time.  Brian and Justin, I wish you all the best in your life together. I was there the night you met and through many of your ups and downs.You have been there for each other through the good and the bad.  And you were there for me through the good,” he looked lovingly at Blake, “And the bad. You gave me a job when no one else would let me in the door and you have given me opportunities beyond my wildest dreams.  Brian and Justin, may you always have the love and happiness you deserve.” Ted looked around. “It there someone else who would like to say something?”


John tentatively raise his hand. Ted handed the mic to him. “Well, I know all of you know who I am but I am not sure everyone knows how I ended up at Brian and Justin’s.  If it wasn’t for them I may be in jail right now. If I wasn’t in jail I would be living without knowing what real love is. And what real life is like. Everyday I am so grateful for them.   Justin helped me understand so many things about myself and about Tony.” He put a hand on his shoulder. I know Tony and I have both learned so much from watching them love and,” He looked over to Justin and Brian, “And we learned from their fights.  There is nothing so big that love can’t fix. Uncle Brian, Justin,” John raised his glass, “Tony and I love you both so much. I can’t wait to keep learning from the two of you.”


Ted took the mic back.  “Is there anyone else?” Gus’ hand shot up. “Well, Mr. Gus would you like to come up here or would you like me to bring the mic.


Gus bolted up and stood between Brian and Justin. Gus took the mic and looked at his dad and then at Justin. “Some of you know that not long ago my dads weren’t getting a long very good.  They even canceled their wedding because they were fighting over stupid stuff. They got mad because they didn’t listen good. Justin didn’t hear my dad and dad was being stubborn.” Everyone laughed at the honest young boy. “They made me so sad because I knew they loved each other and they wouldn’t be happy without each other. So I told my dad he had to promise Justin he would try his best because when you love someone you try your best for them all the time. I love you, Dad.” He hugged Brian and then turned to Justin, “I am so happy you are going to be my daddy.” He hugged Justin and kissed him on his cheek.  Gus scampered back to his seat.


Ted took the mic.  “Anyone else?”


Jennifer stood up. “I don’t want the mic.  I think you can all hear me.” Jennifer already had a tear running down her cheek.  Tucker took her hand. “Most of you know I wasn’t always a fan of Brian. He and Justin were together when Justin was far too young but, Brian, I have grown to love you.  I know you love my son. I have trusted you with his life in the past and now I know you will be there for him. And Justin, I well know you aren’t always as angelic as you look right this minute” Brian put his arm around Justin.. “Brian has done so much for you.  Love him with all your heart. I love you both.” She blew them each a kiss and sat down. Tucker puller her close to him as she wiped her eyes.


“Anyone else?” Ted asked.


Justin stood and took the mic. He draped his other arm over Brian’s shoulder. First I want to thank everyone for coming. You are all so important to us. You are all family.  As I think everyone has heard our family will be growing next fall,“ He smiled at Tina, “And we couldn’t be happier. It may not have been planned but it is what I have always wanted.  Brian did not hesitate for a minute when I asked him to join me in this adventure. Brian, I have known for years I can’t do life without you. You have always been here for me.” He held his hand out toward Alice and she handed him the painting, “Brian, please accept this gift as just a small token of the love I have for you.”


Brian unwrapped the picture. It was exquisite.  “Brian, these are our hands entwined. I hope it will remind you that we are stronger together.  We can hold each other up. We can support each other and we can comfort each other with those hands. These hands can wipe away tears and work side by side. Brian, I love you more than life itself.” Justin leaned over and kissed Brian so tenderly those who hadn’t been tearing up were now. “Brian, may I have this dance?” He offered his hand. “Please join us after the first song.  This is a party!


Brian stood and took Justin in his arms.  Justin held onto the mic as the music started. The music started and he looked into Brian’s eyes.


♫Every time our eyes meet

This feeling inside me

Is almost more than I can take

Baby, when you touch me

I can feel how much you love me

And it just blows me away

I've never been this close to anyone or anything

I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do

I'm so in love with you

It just keeps getting better

I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side

Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do

Baby, I'm amazed by you♫


Brian’s eyes were glistening as the second verse began. Justin moved his hand over Brian’s heart.


♫The smell of your skin

The taste of your kiss

The way you whisper in the dark

Your hair all around me

Baby, you surround me

Touch every place in my heart

And it feels like the first time every time

I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

I don't know how you do what you do

I'm so in love with you

It just keeps getting better

I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side

Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do

Baby, I'm amazed by you

Every little thing that you do

I'm so in love with you

It just keeps getting better♫


Justin reached up and wiped a tear from Brian’s cheek and kissed it.


♫I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side

Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do, oh

Every little thing that you do

Baby, I'm amazed by you♫

(Amazed Aimee Mayo / Chris Lindsey / Marv Green)



Before the last words were sung Brian had pulled Justin to his mouth and he worshiped it. They stood in the middle of the dance floor while others started dancing around them.


They started to sway to the music again and soon Jennifer was stepping in to dance with her son.


The rest of the evening the guests dance, chatted and ate desserts that were brought out for everyone to sample.  


Gus ran to Brian and then Justin saying good night. As he left they could still hear him talking about the wedding tomorrow.


The crowd broke up as everyone had a big day ahead.


Brian and Justin said good night to the last of the guests and drove back to the country house.


Brian walked Justin up to the door.  “Well, my love, I have been cast out of this house tonight.”


Justin stepped in and claimed his mouth. Eventually they separated.  “I love you so much. I want you so badly. I ache for you.” Justin pressed himself so tightly against Brian it was uncomfortable for both of them.


Brian took a step back. “Good night, Justin, my love. I will see you at the wedding, our wedding. I love you, Sunshine.”


He kissed Justin once more. A kiss that held all the promises of their life to come.













Chapter 16 by Simply written

Chapter 16 CDLWY


For at least the 10th time that night Justin asked himself what had he been thinking?  Why had he thought it would be a good idea to sleep apart tonight. He ached for Brian.  For his touch. The thought of Brian deep inside him made him reach down and touch himself.  The throb was too much but as he relieved himself he realized how empty it was when he was alone.  He finally fall asleep and dreamed of his dark, handsome prince.


Across the grounds Brian was not having any better luck sleeping.  All he could see when he shut his eyes was his beautiful blond haired, blue eyed boy.  To him he would always be the boy he met on the street looking for someone to teach him the ways of love. But it was he who did the teaching.  He picked up his phone and texted, ‘Miss you with all my hearts’.


Justin heard a message come in and picked up his phone.  It was from Brian. ‘I love you, so’. He pushed send.


He laid his phone down, turned over, and slept.


Brian received his response and closed his eyes to rest.


As the sun rose both grooms sat in their rooms   The sky turned from gray to pinks and then the fire orange and yellow of the sun.  When Justin’s phone rang he knew it had to be Brian. “Good morning, Baby.”

“Good morning, Sunshine.  Did you sleep well?”


:”I could only think of you.  I thought about how you smell and how you taste and how you feel when you are in me.” Justin heard Brian groan. “I dreamt of sliding my hands down your back and over your ass and pulling you against me.”


“Sunshine, you are killing me.”


“We could meet in the studio?”


“We could but we won’t.  I am not going back on a promise.  What would I tell Gus?”


“Well, I hope you wouldn’t tell Gus about our sexlife.


Brian laughed softly. “I will see you soon, Sunshine.”



Justin went to the kitchen hoping Brian came up for breakfast but he was nowhere to be seen. “He ate at the guest house, Justin.” Alice smiled at him.  “How are you feeling this morning?


“I don’t know why but I am scared today.”


“You are getting married, why.”


Justin heard before he saw Emmett.  That was one thing he didn’t have to worry about.  Emmett had everything organized. He looked at the clock.  10:00 am Three hours to the wedding. “I’m going to go shower and make sure everything is packed for the honeymoon.”


Brian was roaming around the guest house. He couldn’t get Justin out of his mind.  He wanted to see him. Who was he kidding he wanted to do a lot more than see him. Tony and John were out finishing up some errands and Brian was going stir crazy.  He went outside and walked past the studio. He looked in and could feel Justin in that space. He walked a bit more but nothing seemed to settle his nerves. He finally went back into the house and got in the shower.  


Justin made a side trip to Tina’s room.  He had been a little distracted lately for obvious reasons.  “Hey, Tina, you in there? May I come in?”


“It’s open.”


Damn, he just realized he was still in his robe. “Um, just wanted to see how you were doing.  I know I haven’t checked in as often as I should. It was a scary week for all of us.”


Tina came out of the bathroom in her bra and panties. If he was drawn to women he was sure he would have been attracted to her. He was drawn to her, though. He laid his hand on  her stomach. She definitely was getting a little belly and the thought of that being his child was overwhelming. Tina put her hand on his shoulder when he noticed tears in his eyes.  “You Ok, Justin?”


He swiped at his eyes.  “Ya, I guess I am a little emotional today. I can’t believe what has happened in my life, even in the last month.  I am going to be a married man and a father again. I can’t thank you enough.” He hugged her and touched his lips to hers.  He knew that was a mistake.


Tina’s arms instantly slid in his robe and pulled him close.  She pressed her skin against his and put her head on his chest. “Please, just give me a minute. I need to just touch someone.”  


Justin wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close against his naked body.  “I’m sorry you feel alone,” he said softly. He ran his hand down her bare back and onto her silky butt.  


Tina groaned.


“I would do almost anything for you.”  He looked down at Tina. “You are caring my baby.”

Tina took a step back and before Justin could get his robe closed her eyes traveled the length of his body. “Thanks, Justin.  I am not sure if that just made it better or worse but I know my heart beat can still speed up.” She smiled at him and reached up and touched his cheek.  “You are doing great as a baby daddy.” She chuckled. “Now go get ready for your wedding or I may take you hostage until you ply me with your favors.”


Justin smiled but felt a little shell shocked as he left the room.  It could be a long 6 months.


Justin showered and stood in front of the mirror.  He shaved and pictured Brian doing the same thing in the guest house. His phone beeped as he stood there.  He looked at it and smiled.


‘See you soon, Sunshine.  I love you.’


“I can’t wait, Baby.  Love you.’


Both men were ready to dress.  Since there suits had been destroyed they decided to choose what the other should wear.  They hadn’t looked ahead of time so now as they were getting dressed they were finding out what they were wearing.  Justin opened the garment bag Brian had put in his closet. Inside the bag was a pair of his dress slacks that he always chose to wear because they were comfortable and a button down shirt.  It was a deep blue that Brian always said looked like the ocean. There was a note included. ‘Roll up your sleeves and relax. No tie, no socks, no shoes. Less for me to take off later. Love you, Sunshine. B’  Since Brian had not included briefs he decided to forget about them, too. Justin looked at the clock and realized he had about half an hour before going downstairs. The household was supposed to let him know when they had cleared out of the house so no one saw him ahead of time.  He spent a few more minutes on his hair and then pulled on his slacks and the shirt.


He heard a tap on the door and Justin saw a piece of paper appear underneath it.  All it said was: ‘Thank you. You are going to be an amazing husband and father. Tina’.  He was buttoning the shirt when there was another knock. “Who is it?’


Justin heard Daphne’s voice respond and he unlocked the door.  Daphne whistled when she saw Justin. “You look amazing!” I am not sure Brian will wait until after the ceremony to rip off your clothes. Justin hugged her.


“Thanks, Daph.  I could say the same for you….not that Brian will rip off your clothes but you know what I mean.” Daphne was wearing a light coral dress with an empire waist and flowing skirt. Justin realized she was wearing a similar style dress last night.  “Daphne, are you and Gale….”


Daphne started nodding as a huge smile spread across her face.  “I think our babies will be about a month apart in age. That will be so great!”


“Ok, I just need to ask one thing.  Is Gale getting lucky every time he turns around?”


Daphne started laughing.  “He hasn’t been complaining, at least about that.  He isn’t sure what to do when I start crying every 10 minutes though.”


The door started opening again.  Jennifer walked in and instantly teared up.  There was her beautiful son and his best friend for more years than she could remember.  Daphne kissed Justin on the cheek and said, “I’ll check if the coast is clear year.” She slipped out leaving them alone.


“Oh, Justin, you are glowing.” She walked over and put her arms around her only son.  “I hope you know how proud I am of you. You have grown into a man any mother would be proud of. I love you so much.  I meant to ask if your father was coming today.”


“No, he tried but he still doesn’t get it.  We said goodbye for the last time.”


“Oh, honey, I am sorry.”


“He just isn’t meant to be a part of my life. I can live with that knowing I tried. And what more could I ask for?” Jennifer kissed his cheek and straightened the cuffs of his shirt as she rolled them to the elbow for him.



At the guest house, Brian picked up the duffle that held his clothes for the wedding. It was oddly light.  He unzipped it. Brian smiled as he pulled the clothes out and put them on. There was a note in the bottom. ‘Since you can’t get married in nothing, this is my next favorite to see you in. This must be the longest day in history.  I can’t wait to be married to you. I can’t do this life without you, my love. Your Sunshine’.


There was a knock on the door. “Uncle Brian, can I come in?”


“Sure, come in John.”


John started laughing.  “That was Justin’s choice?” Brian nodded.  “It really is perfect. If you weren’t my uncle and wasn’t in love with Tony…..”  They both laughed. “Let’s just say I can understand why this was Justin’s choice.” He paused to look into his uncle’s eyes.  I really wish our family wasn’t so screwed up and that you had family here.” His head dropped.


“John,” Brian lifted John’s chin. “I have all the family I need.  I have you and Tony. I have Sunshine and Gus. We have a new baby coming and I have some of the best friends in the world.What more could I really need?” The men hugged and both had to swipe at their eyes.


“Tony and I  need to head out in about 10 minutes.   Emmett said he will call you when you need to start walking.”


“Ok,” Brian, suddenly grabbed John. “Why am I so scared? Not to marry Sunshine but that I will mess this marriage stuff up.”


“Uncle Brian, remember what you promised Gus.  You didn’t promise to be perfect, you promised to do your best.  That is all Justin expects.” They hugged again.


“Thanks, John.  How did you get so smart?’


“I have been taking notes from three very special guys. I’ll let you know when we’re ready.”



Justin was given the all clear and he went downstairs.  In a few minutes he would follow Daphne out the front door of this house and into the arms.  He could see the open sided tent had filled with friends and family, including some of Brian’s employees and a few of Justin’s friends in the art world.  Brian would be walking in from the front of the tent across the field of wildflowers that grew there. Ted and Gus would be meeting him in the front of the tent.He was sure Emmett had some other flowers there but they weren’t important.  After the ceremony everyone would shift to the other tent which is where the food would be served and they planned an afternoon of fun and music.


Justin noticed a car coming down the driveway.  Someone was cutting it close. He recognized the car.  It was Carl and Debbie with Ben and Michael in the back.  Justin and Daphne laughed watching Michael and Debbie’s gestures as the hurried across the grass to the tent.  He did love them. If it hadn’t been for Debbie in those early years he would have been, who knows where. He could see them finding seats.  His phone pinged. It was Emmett. Brian was leaving the guest house name. Justin reached for Daphne’s hand and squeezed.


Brian looked at his phone.  ‘Time to walk, not run, to your position. Go claim your Sunshine.’  Brian took a deep breath and walked out into the sunshine. Although he wanted to follow Justin’s instructions he did slip on  his sandals. There were too many things he couldn’t see in that talk grass. He would lose them outside the tent. Brian strode around the corner and could see the tent.  He didn’t run but his long strides closed the distance quite quickly. Justin had chosen his favorite jeans. They were old and a bit tattered but they fit like they were made for him.  They sat low on his hips. And there was nothing else. Justin didn’t want a shirt. He knew on a typical Saturday afternoon this is what he would choose to wear. His hair had gotten mussed in the breeze and his skin had the glow of the sun on it. As he got closer he heard music. He didn’t know what it was but it was light like the day itself.  It was carefree and made him fill with excitement. As he got to the back of the tent he stopped and kicked off his sandals and picked up something which he held behind his back as he walked to his position. Ted patted him on the back and Brian winked at Gus who was grinning ear to ear.


The music switched and Brian looked up to see Daphne come out of the front door of the house.  She walked down the drive and across the lawn to the tent. The excitement she felt for her friend was so evident.  As she neared the front of the tent Brian took a step forward and kissed her cheek as she admired his broad, bare chest.  She had seen much more of him over the years but the man was aging well. She found her spot and turned not know where to look.  She wanted to see Justin but she wanted to see Brian seeing Justin more.


The music changed again and Clair De Lune filled the air. Em had snuck up behind Justin in the house.   “Are you ready, Baby?”


Justin turned to hug his old friend. He nodded and took a deep breath.  “I have been waiting my whole life for this.” Emmett moved quickly so he could slip out the side garage door and watch Justin walk to Brian.


Justin opened the door and started walking. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Emmett pop out.  He walked steadily toward the tent.


Brian’s focus was solely on Sunshine. He didn’t see anyone else.  It wasn’t planned but Brian was drawn down the aisle to meet him. Justin’s smile melted his heart as he could see love radiating from him.  As they met Brian took his hand from behind his back and offered Justin one Golden Gardenia, a favorite of his. Justin’s eyes filled with tears as Brian nodded his head to him.  They were both fighting the urge to reach out for each other. For a long moment the stared into each other’s eyes and then Brian offered his arm and they walked back to the minister.  As they reached the front Justin dropped Brian’s arm and couldn’t resist having his fingers graze Brian’s ass. He smiled and winked at Brian as a small shiver ran through him. There were a few snickers from those that noticed.


The Officiant welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming.  “I promised the grooms I would make this short but sweet. Justin is going to start with a song.  To one side a gentleman with a guitar stepped out. He started to playing. Justin took both of Brian’s hands and looked into his eyes as if no one else was there.


    â™«I cried a tear, you wiped it dry

I was confused, you cleared my mind

I sold my soul, you bought it back for me

And held me up and gave me dignity

Somehow you needed me♫


Justin reached up and laid his hand on Brian’s cheek as he continued.


♫You gave me strength to stand alone again

To face the world out on my own again

You put me high upon a pedestal

So high that I could almost see eternity

You needed me, you needed me♫


Justin used his thumb to wipe the tear from Brian’s cheek.


♫And I can't believe it's you

I can't believe it's true

I needed you and you were there

And I'll never leave, why should I leave?

I'd be a fool 'cause I finally found someone who really cares

You held my hand when it was cold

When I was lost you took me home♫


The emotion was obvious as Justin fought to keep control. All those that had known these two from the beginning knew Justin’s recovery and then later, Brian’s.


♫You gave me hope when I was at the end

And turned my lies back into truth again

You even called me "friend"

You gave me strength to stand alone again

To face the world out on my own again

You put me high upon a pedestal

So high that I could almost see eternity

You needed me, you needed me

You needed me, you needed me♫

You Needed Me  Songwriters: Randy Goodrum


By now, no one had a dry eye. Brian and Justin’s eyes were fixed on each other. There hands were clasped tightly together. Brian mouthed, “I do need you.”


“And now,” the minister said sounding a bit choked up himself, “These two have decided to write their own vows. Brian would you like to start?”


“Sunshine. From the first time I heard Debbie call you that I knew it was true.  You were light and goodness. You showed love and kindness. You were with me the night my son was born,” He reached down and put his hand on Gus’ shoulder, “And you have been there for me and him ever since.  It hasn’t always been easy and we have had lots of ups and downs but you were always there for me. You taught me what love should look like. You loved me in spite of me.Our hearts have been one for a very long time and now, before our family and friends, I promise to always be there for you.  I promise to love you and support you. And I promise to always do my best.” Brian smiled down at Gus and now took both of Justin’s hands again. “We have been there through sickness and health. We have seen better and worse. And,no matter what, I Brian Kinney, promise you, Justin Taylor, to be with you and only you for the rest of my life.”


With that there was actually a soft sound of surprise some of which came from Justin himself.



“Brian, I have loved you for so long. I think I knew that first night, when Gus was born,”  he smiled at Gus, “That you had so much love to give but didn’t know how to express it. We both know that life gives us struggles and we aren’t perfect. But even in the roughest of times you were there for me.  I know I can’t do life without you. My heart beats within you and yours in me. Our love is forever and it grows and expands each day. Gus has been my heart since that first night and I know, with the new baby…”


There was a quiet “Baby?” from Michael’s direction.


“Will just make our hearts expand.  Brian Kinney, I promise to be your devoted and loving husband.  And I promise to love our children, with all my heart, soul, and mind for the rest of my life.”


Both men had tears rolling down their cheeks by now and both ached to hold the other.


The minister looked at Gus.  “I believe you have something for your dads.”


Gus held the velvet box that held the rings for his fathers.  “I know I am very lucky to have my two dads. I am so glad that you finally promised to love each other since everyone knows you do!  So, Dad,” he handed Justin’s ring to Brian. “Put this ring on Justin’s finger and say, “With this ring, I marry you.”


“Justin, with this ring, I marry you.”


“And Daddy, put this ring on Dad’s finger and say,With this ring I marry you.”


“Brian, with this ring, I marry you.”


The minister smiled at Gus.  “I better watch this young man.  He may take my job.” There was a laugh throughout the tent.  He went on, “There is only one thing left to say. I now pronounce you legally married. You may kiss your groom.”


Both Brian and Justin just looked at each other for a moment.  Their eyes were wet and so filled with emotion they were just absorbing it. A small voice from below said, “Dads, you’re supposed to kiss.  I know you know how to do that. I have seen it often enough.”


With that the tent erupted in laughter and applause. Brian cocooned Justin in his body and kissed him, first with tenderness and then with greed.  Justin responded by meeting his tongue and lips with a promise of what was to come.


“Please help me congratulate Mr. and Mr. Brian and Justin Taylor Kinney.”


Within seconds they were surrounded by their friends and family.  Brian and Justin linked hands so they wouldn’t get separated. People came and went.  Soon Debbie was there to congratulate two of her boys. Other than her own son these two were very special to her. “Baby, who is having a baby? How did this happen and no one told me?” Justin took Debbie’s hand while Brian put a hand on Michael’s shoulder.  


“Debbie, our friend, Tina, is expecting my baby,” Justin started.


“Pregnant.  How did that happen?” Debbie blurted out in true Debbie fashion.


Carl took her arm, “Debbie, that really isn’t any of your business.”


“But, it’s like they are having my grandchild and I don’t know anything about it.”


Michael looked at Brian.  “You didn’t think to call your best friend and tell him there was a baby coming.”


“Sorry, Mikey, I haven’t seen much of you lately.  With the baby coming and planning the wedding I haven’t had time.”


Ben put an arm around Michael’s waist.  “I think right now we should stop holding up the guest of honor.” Ben led Michael away and Carl took Debbie.  


Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and pulled him around the side of the tent out of view of most of the guests. He pulled Justin so close to him he couldn’t tell where one body started and another one stopped. Their hands were everywhere at once.  Justin reached down and cupped his manhood.


“God, Sunshine, I don’t know how long I am going to make it. I need you SO much.” Justin slid his hand down Brian’s ass and squeezed.  I like what I feel.”


“Two hours.  Then we are out of here.”


“Brian we can’t leave in the middle.”


“It’s our party.  We can leave anytime we want.”


Justin took Brian’s hand and led him back to the party.


How had Emmett managed to get all this done is 10 days?  It was perfect. There were tables around the outside edge of the tent.  There was a table of sandwiches, a table of cookies and cupcakes, there were fruits of every kind with dips for each kind.  There was a grilling station with kabobs of all kinds.


Music was playing and people were dancing and laughing.  Justin and Brian tried to stay together but first Jennifer danced with her son and then with Brian.  By then others started dancing and Brian and Justin were kept apart even longer. Finally Brian had had enough. He walked over to the dj and spoke to him. The song died out and a new song began. As the notes began Justin instantly looked for Brian.  He stood in the middle of the dance floor and extended his hand. Justin literally ran into his arms. As their lips met, Brian lifted him off the floor and started spinning. He then set him back and they danced.


♫You can dance-every dance with the guy

Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight

You can smile-every smile for the man

Who held your hand neath the pale moon light


But don't forget who's takin' you home

And in whose arms you're gonna be

So darlin' save the last dance for me♫


As they moved, their motions became smaller and if it was possible they moved even closer..  Both slid their hands downward and cupped each other’s ass making their need for each other blatantly obvious.


The music stopped but Brian and Justin were still in the middle of the tent.  Tony and John looked at each other and nodded. If someone didn’t do something they would soon be stripping right here.  John and Tony separated the two and started dancing with them. John and Brian moved in one direction while Justin and Tony, the best he could, danced the other way. Tina took a turn with each of them as did Daphne.  Tina and Daphne had become fast friends and spent a good part of the time eating and talking at a table.


Brian and Justin were now called to the cake table.  There was no big formal cake but there was a large cupcake that they were going to cut.  They each held on to the handle. Gus was looking anxiously at them. Justin waved him over and he added his hand to the handle. Brian then looked in Tina’s direction. “Tina, will you join us to represent our little one on the way?”  She walked over and also put her hand on the knife. They slid the knife down several times. Justin fed a bite to Gus while Brian did the same to Tina. Then Brian and Justin each took one more piece. Together they slid a bite in each other’s mouth. Justin then took Brian’s hand and one by one licked off the remaining frosting on each finger. The longer he did this the more Brian’s hands traveled over Justin.


Lindsay and Mel came over. Mel in true Mel fashion looked at Brian and Justin and said, “If you two don’t get a room soon we are going to have to take Gus home because of the nature of this party. You could just as well be going it here right now.


Brian looked at her and said, “Are you giving us permission?”


“What she is saying, Brian, is take your husband and go. Go love each other for the rest of your lives.”  Brian kissed Lindsay on the cheek and Justin kissed Mel.


Hand in hand the men walked to the mic. Justin spoke first. “I just wanted to say thank you once more to all of you for coming and making our day so special.  All of you give us so much and we love each and everyone of you.” He handed the mic to Brian.


“Please stay as long as you like.  Have a great time but now I am going to take my amazing,” he gave Justin a kiss, “Wonderful,” kiss, “Gorgeous,” a longer kiss, “Sexy,” A very long kiss, “Loving,” This time the length of the kiss was interrupted by Gus.


“Will you dads go already?  Yuck!” Everyone laughed as Brian and Justin ran to the car.



Brian and Justin ran into the house. They embraced  “How far is the cabin?” Justin asked?


“A little over two hours.”


“Then let’s go so we can get there before dark.” Justin said, always the logical one.  “I want you so bad it hurts but I want to get away before somehow we get stuck here.”


Brian smiled, “Well, dear, do you need to use the bathroom before we get the hell out of here.”  He swatted Justin hard enough to sting.


Ten  minutes later they were on the road


Justin took Brian’s hand.  So what sorts of entertainment have you planned for us?”


Brian brought Justin’s hand to his mouth and rather than kissing it he took each finger in one at a time slowly and lightly dragging his teeth and tongue over it. By the fourth finger Justin was nearly crawling out of his skin. Justin removed his hand from Brian’s mouth and slid it down Brian’s chest and into his lap.  With only the thin worn denim between his hand and what his heart longed for. “Sunshine, if you want .us to get there at all, you must stop!”


Brian parked the Stingray in front of the cabin. Brian rushed around to Justin’s side and opened the door. Justin hurled himself into his arms, pressed fully against his Brian’s body. Justin’s hand was already working at the button on  Brian’s jeans. “Sunshine, let’s go inside where we can be a little more comfortable.” Brian grabbed the bags out of the small trunk and carried them into the house. For a moment, Justin was distracted by the interior of the cabin for a few moments. It was really stunning.  The vaulted ceilings soared above them. A wall of glass looked out on a valley far below with know one nearby. Steam rose from a hot tub. Justin ran up the stairs to the loft bedroom. He had never seen a bed so big. He was sure it was specially made. There was a deck that looked out on the valley as the one below did.  He walked into the bathroom and found a tub big enough for four to fit in and definitely for two to play in.


Justin started the water in the tub and walked back into the bedroom. He found Brian  lounging on the bed. Justin walked over to him and dropped to his knees. He unbuttoned Brian’s jeans and yanked them down freeing Brian’s great need for him. Justin freed Brian of his pants was about to take him in his mouth when Brian reached down and pulled him onto the bed.He lowered his mouth to Justin’s as his hand slid down Justin’s shirt opening one button at a time. His mouth followed the path of his hand.  “I love you so much, Justin.” His hand unbuttoned Justin’s slacks as his hand dipped in. Brian’s skilled hands nearly brought him over the edge with his first touch. He had Justin sit up and slipped the shirt off. “I would rip it off you but you did wear it to our wedding.” Brian helped him stand and slid his pants down so Justin could step out of them. “You are very quiet, Sunshine.” Brian led Justin to the bathroom where the tub was filling.


“I can’t think of any words that can say what I am feeling.  He reached up and pulled him close. He kissed him as he pressed himself to his love. Brian offered his hand as Justin stepped in the warm water. The jets were turned on and Brian stepped in.  They slid into the water.


Brian cradled Justin against him. ”I told you once that if we could never make love again I would still want to be with you the rest of my life. That is true but since that isn’t a problem I plan to have you anyway we can imagine the next few days.


Brian positioned Justin between his legs in the tub.  He took a bar or soap and began at Justin’s chest. He began to work his way down.raising one arm and soaped under his arm.  Justin giggled and Brian slid his fingers up and down a few more times. He then repeated it on the other side. His hands and the soap then continued downward. Soon Brian soaps his hands well and gently massages the soap on and around his cock as Justin begins to moan.


“Brian, please, baby, I need to feel you inside me, now.”  As large as the tub was it wasn’t hard to move around. Carefully, Brian started working his finger into Justin.  Justin moaned loudly and Brian just left his finger in there but Justin pleaded so Brian put slid a second finger in as  this nearly put Justin over the edge. Again Brian stilled his fingers until Justin seemed to relax again a bit. Brian removed his fingers and pulled Justin into place. He helped Justin position himself over Brian’s waiting phalas.  As Justin slid onto it tears streamed down his face.


“Sunshine, are you alright?”


“Everything is perfect. You love me.  We are married and you really love me.”


“I do, Sunshine, but only because you taught me how to love.”


Carefully, Brian turned them still joined and with much better leverage he began a steady stroke in and out, faster and faster until they both slipped over into the abyss of their love. They slipped into a satiated sleep.



Justin unconsciously pressed closer to Brian for warmth.  The water had cooled and Justin shivered. “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, do you think we can get out of this chilly water?”


Without opening his eyes Brian smiled.  “I think we can do that, Mr. Taylor-Kinney, if you kiss me first.” Justin slowly lowered his lips to Brian’s and when they touched he kept it light.  He ran his tongue around Brian’s lips and then plunged his tongue as deeply as he could into Brian’s mouth. Brian shivered now not because of the cold but because of desire.  “OK, now if we don’t get out of here I am afraid it may be a lot longer.” Brian slapped Justin’s wet backside as he jumped out of the tub.


Using the huge bath sheets provided they began drying each other off.  Justin started to smell something in the air. “Tell me I am not just imagining the smell of food. I’m starving.”


“I was told meals would be provided by unobtrusive servers.”


“Well, they have intruded on my nose right now.”  He grabbed a robe that hung on the wall and went downstairs.


The table had been set and dishes were in a warming oven.  A bottle of wine had been opened to breath and a lighter for the candles was made available.  Justin lit the candles. As Brian poured wine into the glasses Justin rubbed against him. Brian growled and Justin leaned over and kissed his neck pressing himself even closer.  Brian spun around and with little effort their robes opened and Brian had them flesh on flesh. He slipped his hands around Justin’s waist and slid his hands down to cup Justin’s perfect globes and began moving his fingers up and down the division. Justin began shivering and leaned into Brian.  “Baby, you can have whatever you want, and I mean whatever you want, but I am starving.”


The meal was exquisite and the best part was they ate it in their robes.  Hands slipping in and out of openings as opportunity arose. Most of the meal was kisses and caresses as they shared the amazing food. As Justin stood to put the dishes in the sink and get the dessert Brian turned in his chair to watch Justin.  He rested one arm on the back of the chair while the other rested on the table. Their eyes met and Justin returned to the table. He leaned over and kissed Brian. His mouth traveled down to Brian’s jawline and then his neck. He dropped to his knees as his tongue traveled down Brian’s chest.  He untied his robe and pushed it open. His hands moved back and pulled Brian’s hips a little closer leaving him in a bit of a reclining position and his legs fell to either side.


Justin slid his tongue up Brian’s thigh and began placing feather light kisses on Brian’s cock that was already throbbing in anticipation.  Justin licked and nipped until he tasted the liquid beginning to bead on the tip. He flicked his tongue at it a couple times. Brian groaned. “Sunshine, please!” Brian reached for Justin’s blond hair and slowly pressed it onto his cock.  Justin greedily obliged. Brian let out an audible sigh as Justin feasted on his offering.


When Brian gained control he sat up and pulled Justin onto his lap. He claimed his mouth, his own salty taste on Justin’s lips.  Brian slipped Justin’s robe off and laid him on the table. He sat back on his chair and admired the pleasures in front of him. He started licking Justin’s already erect penis. His tongue traveled down to his scrotum and after giving inch of it attention he traveled even lower. Brian looked at one of his favorite spots on earth and feasted on it. For over 10 minutes his fingers and tongue darted in and out licking and stretching.  Justin was showing the extreme stress he was under. Brian stood and lean over. Justin met his lips with greed and need. As their lips joined, Brian entered, catching the cry of pleasure in Justin’s throat. Justin clung to Brian as wave after wave shook his body.


Brian assisted Justin as he slid off the table and onto shaky legs. He clung to Brian.  There were no words that could even come close to describing what just happened. His body still trembled as Brian encircled his waist. In an ethereal tone Justin said, “I love you.” and clung to him. In response Brian tightened his grip not trusting his voice so full of emotion.


Several hours later Brian woke in the huge bed alone.  “Sunshine?”


“Over here, Baby.” Justin stood by the French doors.


Brian walked up behind him and pulled him close.  “Come back to bed.” He nuzzled Justin’s neck.


“Look,” Justin said quietly.


The sky was beginning to glow yellow and orange. Streaks of pink were peeking up from the distant mountains.They silently watched and shared body heat as the sun came into view.  Justin turned to face Brian. “Good morning, husband. I love how that sounds.” Brian scooped him off his feet and carried him to the bed where they spent the next hour exploring more than the outside landscape before dozing again.


Justin woke to the smell of breakfast. He snuggled up to Brian and bit his earlobe, then drug his tongue along Brian’s jawline and settling on his lips. Brian, now awake held him close.   “I think we should go eat. We are going to need energy to keep up this pace.” He gave him one more quick kiss and stood. He pulled on some briefs and pajama pants, throwing the same to Brian  and headed downstairs.


As they finished breakfast, Justin sighed.  “What are you thinking about, Sunshine?”


“How beautiful it is here. How much I love you. What our life is going to be like when the baby comes. Did I say, How much I love you?”


Brian held his hand out and Justin came over and sat in his lap. After a few minutes and Brian hadn’t said anything, Justin looked quizzically at him.  “I just needed to feel my heart beat.”


Justin lay his head on Brian’s shoulder and sat quietly.  


After some time passed Justin repositioned himself.so he was straddling Brian’s lap.  Brian touched Justin’s lips with his finger, tracing the curve and arch. His hand then traveled down his bare chest and then roughly grabbed his crotch.  “This is mine! Mine alone!” To do with what I please?


Justin started thrusting at Brian’s hand. Brian looked into Justin’s eyes and Justin thrust against his hand again. Brian squeezed until he recognized pain on Justin’s face but Justin did not move away. He did not increase the pressure but did not release it either. Justin looked definitely at him and thrust again. Brian tightened his grip as Justin winsed.  


“I believe you are being quite defiant young man,” Brian set Justin on his feet and walked into the kitchen.  He opened drawers until he found what he was looking for. He came out with a long handled wooden spoon.


Justin saw what Brian had and a shiver ran through him. He wasn’t sure why it had that effect on him but he trusted Brian totally and it intensified everything for him.


Brian came back around from the kitchen and bent Justin over the chair they had just shared. He leaned over and gave Justin a gentle kiss, checking in with him.  “Are you ready for this?” Justin met his eyes and nodded. “Then grab the seat of the chair.” This made his ass look more like a target. Brian first used the spoon and place 10 strokes on the back of his thighs.  He then did the same on that beautiful ass. He then had Justin stand and grabbed his crotch again. “Who does this belong to?” Justin again thrust at Brian.


Brian took hold of Justin’s upper arms and looked him in the eyes.  “Go upstairs and take a thorough shower. Are you listening to me? You should be clean inside and out!  I have a feeling it will be a very long day!”


Justin took his time and did his best to follow Brian’s direction.  His ass was already humming when the water hit it. He had no idea what Brian brought along to play with. And obviously he knew how to imprevice.


While Justin showered Brian looked to see what  he had taken along. He had taken the vibrator connected to the phone app.  He planned to drive Sunshine to the point of madness. He knew that would bring him so much pleasure in the end. Literally.


Justin finally came out in his robe. He stood looking Brian in the eye with a defiant look on his face.


“Well, I can tell the shower didn’t change your attitude.” He walked over and stripped the robe off of him.  He gently rubbed his still red as and Brian slapped his bare cheeks. “I think I know something that will teach you respect!”

Justin recognized the  vibrator immediately. He glanced and saw Brian’s cell phone nearby, undoubtedly he had already programmed it.  What he wasn’t sure about was why there was also a plug laying there.


“Grab your ankles.”  Justin did so. Brian had already put lube on the vibrator but he now took a syringe of lube and inserted it as far as it would go and pressed the plunger.  Justin emitted a sound as he felt the lube deep inside him. Next Brian had positioned the vibrator at Justin’s entrance and slipped the vibrator into. Justin let out a moan.  Brian now took the plug which he had also lubed. He slowly pressed the plug in forcing the vibrator deep inside him. Leaving the plug in place at the moment he pulled Justin up by the shoulder.  He looked Justin in the eye making sure he was not in real pain. Justin nodded to him. Brian started the app.


Justin felt like the very core of his body was vibrating. Brian walked up to Justin, kissed him deeply as he grabbed Justin’s now bare cock.  Justin again thrust at him. “My boy, I will get you to break.” The vibration now changed and Justin took a deep breath.


Justin noticed Brian had set the phone down so he must have programmed it all ahead of time. He now noticed Brian had brought the wooden spoon upstairs with him.  Brian had also brought a chair to the middle of the room. Brian sat in the chair and pulled Justin across his lap. Brian loved the feel of his bare skin. Brian began circular motions, first with his whole hand  and then he began dragging his fingernails across. Justin was starting to twitch as the vibrator switched strength.


Brian now took the wooden spoon again and just started a rhythmic tap across both cheeks and making sure each time the plug  was also tapped each time. It wasn’t hard but the constant tapping soon was stinging. Brian didn’t count but kept a close watch on Sunshine to make sure he was coping Ok. Brian knew he was crying but wasn’t sure if it was from the frustration of the vibration or the pain.  Brian set the spoon down and began stroking the hot cheeks. When he drug his nails across the inflamed skin Justin sobbed. His whole body began to shake.


Brian quickly tapped his phone shutting the vibration off  “Are you done, Sunshine, or just need a break.”

“Break,” was all he could get out.


Brian helped him lay down on the edge of the bed.   He could still drag his nails across the reddened skin.  He decided to pull out the plug and inserted his finger stroking his Prostate. As he stroked he lowered his head and took in his throbbing cock.  Justin whimpered and began shaking, Brian moved his finger and Justin exploded into Brian’s mouth. He bucked wildly as Brian grabbed his hips and drained him.  He immediately turned him over and started the phone app again as he ran his fingers over his very tender ass. Justin began shivering immediately. Brian grabbed some lotion and started massaging it in. The vibration had already started inside of him again.


After rubbing the lotion in Brian helped Justin sit up ever so gingerly.  Brian looked at his watch. 1:00 pm. “I think it is a perfect time for us to call home.  I am sure you want to talk to Tina or Alice and I think you should talk to your son.”


The vibrating started again and his eyes literally rolled into the back of his head. “Bri….” He took a deep breath trying to control himself.


“Sunshine, you are going to have to do much better than that.  Who do you want to call first?”


“Gus.” He figured it had just started again maybe it would be less active at first. Brian handed Justin his phone as he hit Lindsay’s number.


“Hello, Justin. I didn’t expect to hear from you. You.”


“Hey…..just wanted to check in on Gussss.”


“Justin, is everything alright?  You sound funny. How is your honey…..never mind.  Don’t tell me anything. I will get Gus.”


Justin felt it starting again just as he heard Gus’ feet on the other end.  He grabbed Brian’s hand and squeezed, “Hey, Son, how are y…….ou.”


“How is your honeymoon?  Are you and Dad kissing a lot?”


“We….are having a verrrrry nice time.”


“Daddy, are you Ok?. You sound funny?’


“I’m…..fine.  Your dad and I just wanted to say hi and we will talk to you later… this week.”


“Are you sure you’re Ok?”


“Fine, talk to you later.”  He hung up and then moaned loudly.  “Oh, god, Brian.” He tried kissing him but he moved out of the way.


“After this phone call,” He reached down and squeezed his cock. “We will see what we can do about this.”


Justin dialed the house phone.  “Taylor-Kinney Residence.”


“Hey….Alice….how is everything at the house? Tina Ok?”


“Justin, you are talking awfully fast. Are you Ok?”

“Fine, justcheckingonTina.”


‘Tina is fine.  She slept in but…”


Justin moaned at the other end of the line.


“Justin, something is wrong.  What is it? Is Brian…. Ok, I won’t ask.  I don’t want to know.”


“We, Oh god, Brian, Sorry, Alice.  Call us if we need us, you need us. See you Tuesday.” Justin hung up the phone and threw it across the room as he attacked Brian.


“Either you get this thing out of me now and screw my brains out or your ass is fair game.”


Brian layed Justin over his lap once more and after several hard swats with his bare hand agonizingly slowly he pulled out the vibrator. Justin didn’t know how to react at first.  It had been in there so long it was like an empty gaping hole. Justin crawled into Brian’s lap ready to lower himself but that was not what Brian had planned. Brian threw him on the bed on his back.Putting Justin’s legs on his shoulders he slowly slid in and out, first gently but as Justin’s desperation grew Brian began moving faster and with more power and then he lost total control of himself. Brian leaned over and claimed the lips he couldn’t live without.  The only lips he would ever kiss like this again. As his tongue claimed Justin’s mouth in the same rhythm he claimed his love, they both fell over the edge of a never ending sea of love.


Brian pulled Justin’s still vibrating body and stroked his shattered nerves. He ran his hands down Justin’s arms and down his back and then onto the still warm cheeks below.  “Sunshine, are you alright?” He kissed his temple and brushed away his hair.”


“I’m glad we aren’t going home tomorrow for several reasons but I may just have to stay in bed all day having you tend to my ass tomorrow.”

“It sounds like a task I will force myself to do. But now let’s nap.”

“I need food first.  We kind of missed lunch in the middle of our ‘games’.”


“You relax,” Brian said, “I’ll bring something up.”


Justin grabbed his hand and pulled him back for a kiss, “Thank you, Sweetheart. I love you.”


Brian came up with a bottle of wine, two glasses, and an antipasto platter with Italian bread. At the last minute he grabbed some grapes from the counter. Brian picked up some of the cheese and meat and offered the bite to Justin who wrapped his tongue around it and drew it into his mouth. He broke off a chunk of bread and dipped it the oil on the plate and put that in Justin’s eager mouth. Justin offered him bites as well and the two eat their fill. When the food was set aside once again the men moved together. Their  bodies were drawn to each other as their hearts became one.



Alice was still shaking her head as  she got dinner ready for the four of them.  She wasn’t sure if she wanted to know what they were up to and yet her curiosity was peaked.  Tony and John came bursting through the French doors. “Hi Alice, what is for dinner?” Tony asked


“And if I said, ‘whatever you make’, what would you say?”


“That we love you, Alice, and how can we help you?” John asked.


“Good answer, John.  Once the baby is here we will all have different responsibilities. You may need to help sometime. Someone will be starting work  to do more of the cleaning and meals when the baby is here. I will start looking in a couple months.”


Tony and John were setting the table when Tina walked in. She seemed to be doing well but John and Tony were especially careful around her.  They had her sit down and offered to get her anything.. Alice almost told them not to but realized Tina had no one else to fawn over her so what would it hurt.  She tried to be a friend to her but she really needed someone her own age and Tony and John was as close as she had right now.


As they ate Alice told them about the odd phone call from Justin.  “Justin called just to check that everything was ok but he was acting really weird. Brian was doing something but I am not sure what.  Not sure I want to know what.


Tina started telling them about the night she found the two of them down here.   “They were so beautiful together. I knew I shouldn’t stay there and watch but I just couldn’t  move.” A tear rolled down her cheek. “They were just love. They were like one person. I hope someday I can find someone like that.”


“Is it weird I wish I could have seen that.” John asked.  “They are the only couple I know that obviously were meant to be together.  Even when they fight I know they love each other.”


“They are definitely an intriguing couple and it is obvious how much they love each other . It is a rare thing to find someone to love like that.”  She squeezed Tina’s hand. “You, my dear will find someone.”


John and Tony volunteered to clean up after dinner and Tina and Alice went to watch a movie. The guys cleared the  table and loaded the dishwasher. As Tony finished washing the pans John slipped his hands around Tony’s thin waist and slid them downward.  John cupped Tony’s crotch and pressed himself into Tony. John moved his hand and his hips. Tony lay his head back against John’s shoulder. “Mio Amore, I want you so badly.”  


“I don’t want to hurt you and without….”


“Do you have protection?”


“Yes,”  They were both beginning to breath a bit heavy.


“You will not hurt me badly.  I want you now, with the risk of getting caught.”  John looked over his shoulder and the women were laughing at a movie.   John undid his pants and quickly slid the condom on. He then slid Tony’s pants down and entered slowly and steadily. Tony moaned in pain but relaxed and began to enjoy John’s motion and soon John put his hand over Tony’s mouth as he began to should in release.  


From the media room Alice called, “You guys ok in there?”


“Just finishing up,” John yelled.  “See you tomorrow. Thanks for dinner.”


They rushed out the back door laughing.  They fell onto a lounger by the pool and there lips slid across each other.  Their hands were everywhere at once. After regaining their composure, they returned to their house and went upstairs to love some more.



Justin stirred about 5:00 pm.  He opened his eyes and found Brian looking at him. He smiled and said, “What are you looking at?”  


“The most beautiful man I have ever seen.”


Justin threw a pillow at him.  Brian caught it and dove across the bed to him. Brian started tickling him and Justin could only giggle and try to fight him off. Brian began nibbling and licking his way down Justin’s body. He continued to slide down and captured Justin’s cock in his mouth.  He suckled it like a baby feeding. Soon Justin was spasming and Brian took all he had for him. When Justin calmed down again Brian turned him over. There were always bruises after a day of play and Brian hated that. He found the lavender oil he had mixed with other oils.  He didn’t know if it really helped but Justin said it felt good and he loved rubbing it in. Although there were no bruises above his waist Brian liked starting at his shoulders and working his way down. He worked each muscle trying to loosen them up. He worked his way down kissing here and there as he moved.  He winced when he saw all the marks he had made. He kissed each spot and then rubbed in the oil. When all the bruises had been covered he couldn’t stop himself and put some oil between those bruised cheeks. Brian dragged his finger from the top to the bottom of the crack multiple time. Justin’s breath was coming quickly again.  Brian pulled him to his hands and knees and began to move in and out as Justin swayed to the rhythm.And soon both men had collapsed to the mattress.


They pulled on robes and went downstairs not sure when dinner would arrive  At 7:00 pm the front door opened and one of the most beautiful men they had ever seen walked in the door. Justin and Brian looked at each other. It wasn’t long ago they would have lured this man upstairs. “Good evening, gentlemen.  I’m Matt. I hope I am not interrupting anything.” He looked at Justin and Brian, “ Well, maybe I would like to interrupt something.” The man was probably about Justin’s age. His mahogany skin glowed in the light of the cabin. He efficiently set the dinner out and opened the bottle of wine.  “May I serve you, Gentlemen?” He pulled out their chairs for them. He served our food and continued to flirt as he poured more wine for each of them but he soon realized as they looked into each other’s eyes they didn’t know he was there anymore. Justin reached over and skimmed Brian’s jawline as they talked. Brian captured Justin’s hand and kissed the palm, lingering on it. Somewhere about mid meal they realized Matt was gone.  Not only had he gone but he left them a note. On the refrigerator he had pinned, ‘I love your love’.


Brian noticed Justin shifting from one cheek to the other. “Come here, Sunshine.”  Justin stood and walked over to Brian’s chair. He straddled Brian’s lap and untied his robe as he sat down.  Reaching down he undid Brian’s belt. Justin slid his arms around Brian and laid his head on Brian’s chest. Brian pulled Justin as close as physically possible.  “Sometime I love you so much it hurts.” Brian raised Justin’s face and kissed him. He slid his tongue to Justin’s lips. Their tongues slid and danced together. Both men’s cocks did the same dance as they faced each other.


“The dishes will wait.” Justin stood up.  “Come, my love.” He stood and offered his hand. Brian took his hand and they ascended the stairs.


Brian woke to his favorite things. Sunshine was by his side,well, he was below his waist actually. “I must have the most skilled husband in the world.” He said as his back arched and he gave way to the pleasure.  


“You once asked if I would still do that when we were married.”

“You have proved that many times already.” Brian pulled him in close. “So what are we going to do on the last day of our honeymoon? Besides the obvious…” He licked Justin’s jawline.  


“Well there will be no play like yesterday although I do feel I owe you yet.”  Brian shivered at the thought.


Justin cocked his head.  “I think breakfast has arrived.” He sat up but before he could scoot to the edge Brian pulled him back.


“How hungry are you?”  He started kissing Justin’s neck as his hand headed south.


“I can definitely wait for a few….”  Brian claimed the remainder of the words.


An hour later the men were showered and shaved and dressed for the day.  Since they hadn’t made it out of the house yesterday they thought they would do a little exploring today. The smell of coffee hit their senses and they went downstairs. Justin went to pull out breakfast and noticed a backpack on the counter. “Do you know anything about this, Babe?”


Brian shook his head as he walked over.  “I have no idea.” He opened it and saw picnic supplies. “It looks like a picnic.”


Justin opened it and found a note. ‘Gentlemen, if I may be so bold, I have planned a picnic lunch for you today.  You may choose to eat it in the cabin but if you are up for a bit of an adventure follow the map on the back of this note.  It is about a half hour hike from your location but would be well worth your time.’ There were directions talking about the food in the refrigerator and the final line, ‘Enjoy your life together and come back anytime you need to get away.  Matt’


Justin smiled at Brian.  “I think we have plans for the day.  He even has a blanket here for us.” He kissed Brian.  “Take a seat. I’ll get breakfast.”


Brian pulled him into his arms. “Thank you. I know I just let you do so many things that you wouldn’t need to do. I could get breakfast but let you to do. That is just one of the reasons I love you.”  He swatted Justin’s ass. “There are other reasons, too.”


Justin rubbed his still sore backside. He grabbed the dishes and walked to the table.  After eating, Brian said, “I need to contact the office. Half hour tops.” He kissed him and ran upstairs, phone in hand.  


Justin cleaned up the dishes from breakfast and sat on the deck for a while.  An hour had passed and still no Brian. Justin went upstairs and Brian glanced at his watch.  He mouthed the words, ten more minutes. Justin went out to the balcony and sat in one of the loungers.  When another 30 minutes passed Justin was getting a bit irritated. He decided he would get his attention.  He started dancing in front of the balcony doors. He tapped on the glass getting Brian’s attention. He pulled off his shirt and swung it around on his finger. He did have Brian’s attention now. He moved to his waistband and unbuttoned it. He gyrated his hips as he slowly pulled the zipper down.


“Un, Ted, I need to go.”


“I told you that an hour ago.  What’s he doing to get your attention?”


“Let’s just say he has two sets of cheeks that could get sunburned.  See you Wednesday.”


Justin had just dropped his shorts and was starting on the briefs when Brian opened the door and pulled Justin into the bedroom.  They playfully spun and tripped their way to the bed, laughing all the way. “I’m sorry, Sunshine. One thing led to another to another.”


“I could say the same thing,”  He pulled off Brian’s shirt. “One thing,”  He dragged his hands to Brian’s waist, “Lead to another,” he pulled off the pants, “To another.”  Justin pulled Brian tightly against him, put his hands on either side of his face, and plundered his mouth.  “And since you made me wait I think I may just,” He kissed his jaw, “may have to,” he nipped at Brian’s nipple, “take charge here.”  Justin pushed Brian so his back was to Justin. He slid his hand over that fine ass. He put some lube on his hands and slid one of them up and down Brian’s crack sliding over his bud several times, sometimes adding more pressure, sometimes popping in and out, and sometimes slipping in and finding the magic spot that made him moan.  “Are you alright, Babe? Are you ready?”


His breath was already a bit ragged so he just nodded.  Justin lubed up and slid in slowly. Brian grabbed onto the blanket as the lovely pain hit him and soon it turned to bliss as Justin did exactly what he knew would bring Brian as high as possible.  Justin reached in front of Brian and began manipulating Brian until he cried out in a shout as he erupted on the bed. As Brian contracted around Justin he joined him in the pure joy of being together.  


After relaxing for about 15 minutes they decided it was time to take a walk and since Matt left them a map and a picnic lunch they figured they may as well try it.  They put on sneakers and put the refrigerated food in the backpack with a cooler pack and they left. The map was easy to follow. There were spots marked to turn and a path to follow.  They had been walking about 40 minutes through the woods when Brian said, “Are you sure we didn’t miss a turn?”


“I think I hear something.  Let’s go a little bit further.”  After a couple more minutes Justin said, “Do you hear that?  I hear water.”


There was a turn in the path and it opened up into a clearing.  It was breathtaking. There was lush grass and wildflowers. At one end there was a small waterfall and a brook that ran lazily through the clearing. Brian lowered the backpack to the ground and enfolded Justin in his arms and kissed him. “It is beautiful just like you.”


Justin spread the blanket out but they left the food with the cooler pack for now.  “I think it is my turn to reciprocate for yesterday.” He pushed Brian’s pants down leaving on his briefs.   Brian kicked them off to the side. He pulled his shirt off. “Lay down on your stomach, please.” Justin sat to one side of Brian on his knees.  He pulled out a small bottle from his pocket and put a small amount of it in his hands. He rubbed his hands together and started at Brian’s shoulders.  He worked each muscle and then followed his hands with feather light kisses. He then dropped to Brian’s lower back and pressed firmly as his hands traveled up his spine pressing firmly on each side. His tongue followed.  He then continued with deep circular motions on Brian’s ass. He ran his tongue of the fabric leaving a heated trail. He then slowly removed Brian’s briefs. He now drug his teeth lightly across his cheek and then bit just enough to make Brian moan.  Justin slid his hand between Brian’s legs and spread them apart farther. He lowered his head until his tongue could graze over Brian’s scrotum and then let his tongue travel further until it found the place he had explored earlier. Brian cried out at the feeling.  


Justin had Brian roll over as he undressed himself. Justin straddled Brian at the hips and put more oil on his hands working the chest muscles as he did his back. Brian could no longer just lay there. His hands were everywhere.  One was on Justin’s chest and then one on his ass. He then moved one to Justin’s cock and the other one reached for Justin’s neck, drawing him down for a kiss. Once Justin was flat against his chest Brian rolled them both over and  then, after Justin’s legs were positioned, with every ounce of gentleness in him, he entered his husband. Together they transcended into a world of their own.


They lay there naked for some time.  They returned to this plain slowly. Justin reached for his clothes but Brian took his hand and kissed it.  “No, Sunshine. Not yet.” Justin spread the food out between them and the men talked and ate. “Tomorrow, we go back to the real world.  No laying naked at the pool anymore or anywhere else for that matter.”


“Brian,” Justin had a worried tone to his voice, “You haven’t changed your mind about Tina and the baby, have you?”


“Oh, Sunshine, No.  I wouldn’t change one minute detail about our life.  We have lost some of our freedoms but we have gained so much more. John and Tony are amazing and the baby!  We are going to be fathers again! I can’t think of anything that would make me happier now that we are married.”  He shoved the remaining food containers out of the way and pulled Justin to him once again but as their naked bodies lay touching they just enjoyed the feel of being together.  They didn’t need more. They drifted off to sleep.


They woke at the same time to the feel of raindrops.  As they opened their eyes they saw the sky had turned gray and big raindrops were falling. They put their clothes on quickly and quickly packed up the food and blanket.  The rain came more quickly now and soon they were drenched. They started laughing as they slipped and slid in spots on the trail. Eventually they arrived at the cabin. They went to the deck and started the hot tub. They stripped off their wet clothes and entered the the steaming bubbles.  Justin sneezed as he got in. Brian immediately got a worried look on his face. He sneezed 3 more times and then started laughing. ‘Brian, Just because I sneeze does not mean I am getting sick and this would be the best place for me. The steam in here is just like a humidifier.”


As big, cool drops of rain fell on their heads, Brian and Justin relaxed in the warm water.  As the touched and kissed Justin noticed movement in the house. Matt was putting food in the oven and then noticed the men in the hot tub. “Excuse me, gentlemen, I will take the backpack if you would like.”


“Thank you, Matt.’ Brian said, “And thank you for the map and lunch.  It was wonderful.”


“My pleasure.  Your dinner should be ready in an hour and a half or so.  Is there anything else I can do for you?”


Justin spoke up. “I know this isn’t your duty but would you mind going upstairs and getting us some dry towels and our robes.”


“No problem. I will be right back.


Justin looked at Brian, “You know if you would like to, you can invite him to join us.”


Brian put a hand on Justin’s neck and gently stroke the pulsing vein with his thumb. “Sunshine, I meant every word of my wedding vows.  I don’t need another soul besides you and I have no intention of being with anyone else. Nothing that can touch me on the physical level will ever compare to the way you touch my soul.”  He pulled Justin to him. Their lips met. Sometime later the men noticed a stack of towels and their robes sitting on shelves out of the damp.


The rain had stopped and Brian and Justin were very wrinkled by now.  Brian got out first and nearly lifted Justin out of the water He grabbed a towel and layed one around his shoulder.  He then took another and dried his legs and then turned him so Justin’s back was to him. Brian dropped to his knees and again kissed Justin’s bruised bottom.  Brian stood and wrapped the robe around Justin’s shoulders. He slipped his arms in and tied the belt.


Justin then took a towel and dried Brian in the same fashion.  Before Brian tied his belt Justin slipped his arms around Brian and rested his head on Brian’s Chest. Brian brought his chin to rest on the blond locks.  “What are you thinking, Sunshine?”


“As much as I love our family, I will miss having you to myself. Will you promise me that we will make time for the two of us.  Yes, I want date night!” He laughed, “But in a far different way than it used to be.” He looked up at Brian. “I know it isn’t going to happen once a week but even once a month, can we set a night just for us?”


“I promise at least once a month we will have a night for the two of us.  No Alice. No John & Tony. No Baby. We will have to clear that with Alice and if we need to hire someone or have your mom come, we will make sure it happens.”


“I will talk to my mom.  I bet she would love to do that once a month, to have the baby to herself. Let the spoiling begin.”


They went into the cabin.  The smell of dinner wafted through the air.  They had both worked up an appetite in the fresh air today. They both inhaled deeply. “What do you think we are having tonight?” Justin inhaled again.


Brian reached between the opening of Justin’s robe and said, “I know what I am having for dessert. Actually I know what we are having for the main course, too.”


“Do tell.”


“You sit, and I will serve.”


Brian first brought out a large bowl of salad. He dished out a serving for each.  He also put out a loaf of French bread and broke it into large chunks. They couldn’t keep their hands to themselves.  They needed to be touching at all time. As they finished their first course,Justin started getting up but Brian put his hand on his shoulder.  


“I’ve got this, Sunshine.”  He set a cloth on the table and then with some clumsiness he carried a covered dish to the table but not before, “Ouch! Damn, that’s hot!”


“Did you burn yourself? Let me see.  I’ll kiss it and make it better.” He took his hand and lavished kisses on each finger.


“I am starting to wish I had burnt something else.” Justin swatted his shoulder.   He carefully removed the lid.


The dish was full of jambalaya. There were large shrimp studding the top and as Brian dished it out a tear ran down Justin’s cheek. Brian dropped to his knees next to his chair.  “Justin, what is it? What’s wrong?”


“You remembered.” He brought his lips to Brian’s with a feather light touch. “Baby, you remembered.”


Very few words were spoken but a thousand things were said the remainder of the meal.

Brian cleared the plates and brought out dessert.  It was Creme Brulee. Brian handed Justin a spoon with a little flair and Justin accepted it.with a nod of his head.  He took the spoon and plunged it into the caramelized cracked with a snap. Justin scooped out the first bite and offered it to Brian.  He opened his mouth and using his upper lip slid it off the spoon as his tongue slid along the bottom of the spoon. Brian offered Justin the  same. As he brought it to Justin’s lips he teasingly moved it in circles. Justin grabbed his hand and took the spoon into his mouth. As they continued, each bite had more touching than tasting.


As Justin offered Brian the last bite, at the same time he opened his mouth, he reached for Justin’s neck and pulled his mouth to him.  Justin fed him the bite and Brian shared the last bite with Justin. Brian took the spoon out of Justin’s hand, threw it on the table and carried him up to bed.


Standing face to face the men let the robes slide to the floor. They closed the space between them. Justin reached up and linked his fingers behind Brian’s neck. Brian ensconced Justin in his arms.  It had been nearly 11 years since they made love the first time and each time they found more reasons to love each other. Tomorrow they would start a new chapter in their lives. They were a married couple with a child and one on the way. They were a family.


Brian looked into Justin’s beautiful face. “I can’t do life without you.”

 

“You’ll never have to.”  Justin kissed him as they fell on the bed, closing the world out for one last night.

Chapter 17 by Simply written

Chapter 17 CDLWY 


 


Morning came far to quickly.  The night was filled with the sweetest lovemaking.  Each touch, each kiss, each lick, each stroke. They were one.  They would always be one.  There bags were put in the trunk and Brian opened the passenger door for Justin. Justin raised his hand and drug his knuckle down Brian’s jawline.  When he got to his chin he pulled that mouth to his and gently brushed his lips against Brian’s. 


 


Brian drove far slower then he normally did.  He wanted for this to last as long as possible. They held hands and the first hour were nearly silent, both in their own thoughts. As they drew closer to home Justin kissed Brian’s hand.  “Are we ready for this, Mr. Taylor-Kinney?” 


 


“We are ready for this. Justin, you are the strongest person I know.  I am not saying having a baby will be easy but we can do this and we still have 6 months to get ready.  I think we first have to survive the pregnancy.” He smiled and Justin laughed. 


 


“She is a handful.” Justin smiled, “ I hope Tony and John have survived while we were gone. I have a feeling that we may still have some rough time ahead with those two.  They are both so young and inexperienced.” Brian looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “Yes, I know I was inexperienced but I was never young and face it, after the first night, I had experience.”  


 


Brian laughed. “I did break you in quickly.  That night was amazing! I still don’t know what made you different….of course I know what made you different.  You were you.  You were made for me even if I didn’t want to believe it. Thank you for being so persistent. You taught me how to love and now I can share that love with our son and the new baby.” 


 


 


Alice was in the kitchen when Tina came downstairs.  Tina was very excited.  Justin and Brian would be back today.  She felt like the little sister wanting to know about the honeymoon.  Ok, no, she didn’t feel like a sister to either.  She would do either of them.  Actually, she would have sex with any of the men in this house.  All four of them were good looking but better yet,  they were all kind and caring. And they all weren’t interested in her. 


 


“Good morning, Tina.” Alice said pulling Tina out of her thought. 


 


“Oh, sorry Alice, my brain was on autopilot.  Do you know what time the lovebirds will be home?” 


 


“I’m guessing they will be home between 2 and 3 but they didn’t tell me.  That is just a guess. I’ll actually sleep at my own place tonight.” 


 


“I’ll miss having you around all the time, Alice,”  Tina hugged her. “You always know just what to say or do when I have questions.” 


 


 “I’ll still be here every day and, at some point I will be moving in.  We just haven’t talked about when yet. 


 


The women heard the commotion before they saw them.  Tony and John were on the edge of the pool and John was dangerously close to being pushed in when Tony pulled him back. John grabbed at Tony and regained his balance.  He then pressed his lips to Tony’s and bent him backwards. 


 


“He is definitely his uncle’s nephew!”  Alice laughed. “I know you didn’t know John before but he has changed so much.  He is so much happier.” 


 


“I’d be happy if I had a guy like either of those two.” 


 


“Tina, be careful.  I don’t think those two are as secure as they seem. They probably should explore a little.  If they are meant to be together they will find each other but I think there are still questions for both of them. 


 


John and Tony came through the door still kissing and laughing. “Good morning, gentlemen?’ 


 


“Justin and Unc home yet?” 


 


“John, it was the last morning of their honeymoon.  Do you really think they jumped up and ran home?” Tina asked sarcastically. Everyone laughed at her tone. 


 


John threw an arm around Tina’s shoulders and kissed her cheek.  “And how are you this morning, T? Not sick anymore?” 


 


 “I can gladly say I have not felt sick in a week. And saying that, I am starving!”  


 


Like magic, Alice pulled dishes full of food out of the oven.  Tony smiled, “I love that magic oven.”  The food was set on the counter and everyone helped themselves.  Tina went to play on the computer Justin got her and the young men started back for their place.  


 


 Alice had a feeling the next 6 months was going to be eventful. There were far too many hormones in this house and when the heads of the household were included in that something was going to happen. She hoped it wasn’t devastating.  


 


Brian pulled the car into a park. They were only 10 miles from home and Brian wanted to prolong it for a few more minutes. He walked around the car and pulled Justin into his arms. “I promise to always do my best for you and if I am screwing up, tell me.  I love you, Sunshine.” And with a dip he kissed him deeply.  He offered Justin his hand as he got back into the car. He kissed Justin’s fingers before letting go and shutting the door.  


 


 They drove the last 10 miles in silence, each in their own thoughts. As they pulled into their drive they squeezed each other’s hand and smiled. Pulling in front of the house, they got out and each grabbed his bag out of the trunk.  They walked to the front door and Brian dropped his bag.  He took Justin’s from him and set it next to the first. Justin started smiling, thinking it was a bit silly.  They had crossed this doorway a thousand times and they actually had crossed it after the wedding but Brian was making it official.  He unlocked the door and swung it open.  He scooped Justin into his arms and carried him across the threshold. They kissed as he set him down. Justin wasn’t ready to stop just yet.  He moved his hand behind Brian’s head and continued to draw him to him, bruising his lips as he did so.  Brian needed no further encouragement as he drew his body close. 


 


“Haven’t you two had enough sex yet?” Alice chuckled as she came to greet them. 


 


They smiled at each other and in unison said, “There is no such thing as enough.” They each gave her a kiss on the cheek. Brian grabbed the bags and they entered their home.  Brian and Justin headed upstairs with the bags just as Tina came out of her room.  For the first time Justin looked at her and knew there was no doubt he was going to be a father. He gently laid his hand on her stomach.  It all became very real that minute. 


 


“How have you been feeling?” Justin asked leaving his hand on her stomach. 


 


“Physically I have been good.  I just can’t seem to eat enough.  Personally, I missed you both. This is too big a house for just two people even with John and Tony in and out.” 


 


Through her open door he saw the desk and computer setup.  “How’s the computer?” 


 


“It is amazing! I have just started using it but the system can do anything.  Once I learn the ins and outs I have a couple ideas I want to try.”  Tina and Justin started talking art design.  


 


Brian leaned over and kissed Justin and slid his hand over his backside. He put his lips on Justin’s ear, “Don’t be long.” His tongue darted in Justin’s ear as his hand skimmed over his backside.” A shiver ran through Justin as Brian walked into their room. 


 


“Tina, let’s plan to on continuing this conversation tomorrow after breakfast.  I think you might have a great idea for your own business, not that you need to work but I think you would enjoy it. John might be interested, too. He seems to have a knack for marketing so maybe he will have ideas for you.” 


 


The heat from Justin’s hand had seeped through Tina’s clothing making her a bit flushed. “You better go tend to your husband’s needs.”  She laughed.  “What’s it been, three hours since you last..” 


 


And he was gone. 


 


30 minutes later Justin and Brian lay panting on the bed.  Both had hands still traveling and exploring. At the same both had a phone message come in. Justin reached across Brian and picked up a phone.  ‘Dinner will be at 6:30. Will you be able to leave bed  long enough to join us?’ 


 


Justin read it outloud to Brian and texted they would be down before then. He then looked at Brian.  “I estimate we have 45 minutes before we need to go downstairs. What shall we do with our time?” 


 


Before he had all the words out Brian had rolled. pinning him to the mattress.  Knowing Justin was already loosened up after their last round he flipped Justin to his stomach placing a pillow under his hip bringing that beautiful as up in the air.  Without a hesitation Brian plundered his ass first with his tongue, then with his fingers, bringing him to the edge several times and giving him time to calm and then bringing him back up to the edge. When Brian was ready he pulled Justin’s hips up a bit further and plunged into him with all the power he had in him. The entry was enough for Justin. He cried out and released his pleasure. Brian pulled Justin up to his knees so his back was pulled tightly against his chest, one arm around his shoulders and the other around his waist.  He held him completely still enjoying the feel of Justin tightly around him and in front of him.  He quietly, nearly reverently sighed and emptied himself.  


 


Not wanting to break the spell, neither moved or said a word for some time.  Brian than began grazing Justin’s neck with his teeth sending Justin over once more.  Justin now turned in Brian’s arms and offered his lips to his love. 


 


After a shower they arrived downstairs in time to set the table for Alice. “You know I would deny this to anyone, but I missed you two.” 


 


“Ah, Alice, I didn’t know you cared.” Brian said as he batted his eyes at her. 


 


She threw the wash cloth at him, hitting him smack in the face. Justin couldn’t help but laugh. Brian had soap suds on his nose.  He reached over and brushed them off only to be drawn in for a kiss. Alice looked at the newlyweds and felt a tear in her eye.  Their love was so unmistakable.  It was actually a privilege to watch their mutual respect for each other. 


 


John and Tony came bursting through the doors in greeting.   John walked up and slung his arm around his uncle. “So you made it the whole honeymoon without calling me for advice?” Brian jabbed him in the ribs.  John hugged him.  “Glad you are back.”  He also hugged Justin.  “I hope my uncle behaved himself.” 


 


“I am very happy to tell you, not for a minute!”  They all laughed.  Justin gave Tony a hug, also. “How are you, Tony?” 


 


 “I’m alright.  I’ve been a little bored while John is working.  I am ready for summer classes to start.  I have two intensive courses this summer.  I am looking forward to starting again next week.”  John stepped up behind him and slid his arm around Tony’s hips , pulling him close. Tony knew what he would be doing later tonight.  John bit Tony’s earlobe hard enough to sting. “Later, we will continue this later,” he whispered. 


 


Tina arrived just before someone was sent to get her.  She had papers in her hand and was more animated than any of them had seen.  “Look, look what that computer can do.” She spread them out on the center counter.  The men all looked at them but Justin was very impressed. 


 


“John, tomorrow morning Tina and I plan to talk about some possible uses for her skills.  Are you interested in joining us?  I think you would have some great ideas to add.” 


 


John agreed he would like to be a part of it. 


 


“Hey, dinner is not getting any hotter.” Alice reminded all of them.  The six sat around the table laughing and eating.   The family was complete for the time being. 


 


“So what am I supposed to do while the three of you are having a ‘meeting’ tomorrow.  I am still off work until Monday.” Brian whined in Justin’s direction. 


 


Justin slid his hand under the table and into Brian’s lap.  “You can rest up for the afternoon! Gus will be here this weekend, which means we all will need more energy.”  Justin’s hand was very busy under the table and soon Brian was biting his tongue trying to stay in control.  


 


Tina had noticed what was going on and finally said, “Justin, if you don’t stop messing with him I promise you I am coming over there and sitting on his lap.”  Alice laughed heartily.  She did like this girl’s spunk. 


 


Tony and John also were distracted. Tony was tempted to bury his face in John’s lap right here at the table. When they decided to skip dessert the other four knew they must be desperate. They nearly ran from the main house heading for their place.  As the got through the door Tony pinned John against the doorway and thrust his hand down John’s pants.  He struggled to get the  button undone and the zippered followed.  He dropped to his knees  and dropped kisses all over John’s cock and let his tongue trail down to where his hand had begun gently squeezing John’s balls.  After giving them full attention he turned John around and slid his tongue down John’s crack and he began feasting on his puckered bud.  John couldn’t stand it anymore.  He pulled town up to his feet and quickly slipped on a condom.  In one swift move John had entered who cried out in pain as he grasped at the door and wall.  Buried deep in Tony, John began moving in and out. They climbed higher and higher until with a cry the both came back to earth.”  


 


After climbing the stairs to their room they lay in bed.  John could tell Tony had something on his mind.  John touched his face, “Tony, what are you thinking?” 


 


“I want to feel you around me. I want to be inside you.” 


 


“Oh, Baby, of course you can.  Just, please be patient with me.”  John kissed Tony and prepared himself.  


 


Tony used his tongue and then fingers.  He eventually placed a second finger deep into him. John was uncomfortable but lust was growing. Tony finally placed his condom covered penis on the opening and pressed until the head popped in.  John groaned.  “Are you alright, John?”  


 


“Yes, just go. Slowly but go.” 


 


Tony added more lube and pressed on. John’s groan became more a moan of passion.  Tony quickened the pace and strengthened his thrusts.  With exquisite timing they tumbled to pure joy.  


 


As they lay together, John said, “Tony, all you have to do is ask.  I admit, it isn’t my favorite position but you always make me so glad I did it.”  He tightened his arms and they slipped off to sleep. 


 


At the main house Brian and Justin laid side by side with fingers entwined as only minutes earlier their arms and legs had been.  Looking at the ceiling, Justin quietly said, “If there is one thing you could change, what would it be?” 


 


“I would have told you I loved you the first night we met. I would have realized I can’t do life without you.  Now let’s sleep.  We have a lot of life ahead.” 


 


 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1299