Brian's Tattoo by Lorie
Summary:

 

The 'what and where' of Brian's tattoo.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Debbie Novotny, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Ted Schmidt
Tags: 1k Words or Less
Genres: Could be Canon, Gap-Filler, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 929 Read: 1432 Published: Jul 22, 2018 Updated: Jul 22, 2018
Story Notes:

 

This was inspired by Scott Lowell's comment on the QAF Binge Club today,

1. Chapter 1 by Lorie

Chapter 1 by Lorie

 

 

The gang was meeting at the diner for breakfast. While they were having coffee and waiting for Brian and Justin, Emmett decided to ask a question.

 

"Did either of you ever shave off all your body hair?"

 

Ted looked at the tall queen like he was some kind of alien, "Why the fuck would a grown man do that? I was a twelve-year-old boy once, that was enough."

 

Michael added, "Then when it starts to grow back it's all itchy."

 

Ted squinted at Michael, "And just how would you know that Michael?"

 

"Well, I... I..." Michael stammerred, wishing for once that he had kept his mouth shut.

 

Deb, who had been refilling cups, continued for her son, "He was about sixteen. Used up a whole can of my shaving cream and a bag of brand new razors."

 

"MAAAA..." was all Michael got out before Ted and Emmett collapsed in hysterics as Michael's face turned as red as a tomato.

 

Once they had calmed down Emmett suggested that they all try it, ‘just to see how it feels'.

 

"Just to see how what feels?" Brian asked, having arrived with Justin and hearing the last of what was said.

 

"Emmett wants us to shave off all of our body hair so we can see how it feels," Michael answered.

 

"Oh, like the time you..." Brian asked, looking at Michael.

 

"We heard," Ted replied, chuckling.

 

Justin, who after a kiss from Brian had gone into the kitchen to start his shift and heard about the discussion from Deb, just shook his head at them as he brought Brian's coffee and refilled the other's cups before taking their orders.

 

"You ladies do whatever you want. My body hair stays just where it is." Brian snarked.

 

"Fine. On to another subject." Emmett waved his arm, not pleased that no one liked his idea. "I'm thinking of getting a tattoo," he announced.

 

"Liberty Tattoo is great, and really clean too," Justin interjected.

 

"You got a tattoo?" Emmett asked, wondering aloud.

 

"No, he didn't. Just his hot little ring." Brian answered, reaching up and pinching his blond's nipple.

 

"Brian..." Justin said, trying not to moan as he stared into the hazel eyes he loved.

 

"Brian, he doesn't have time for a quicky in the bathroom, so stop making him horny." Deb laughed as she walked by.

 

Michael's eyes widened, "You'll be the first one of us to get one Emmett."

 

"No, he won't," Brian answered.

 

Michael looked at the others, "None of us have any tattoos."

 

"Yes. I do." Brian announced.

 

"What? Where?" Michael asked.

 

"Something and somewhere none of you will ever see." Was the only answer he would give them.

 

After they had eaten and the others had left Emmett asked Justin where Brian's tattoo was.

 

"I don't know, I've never seen it." He answered.

 

"Then he must be full of shit. You two have been together for almost five years. If he had one you would know." Emmett shrugged.

 

Later that night Justin asked Brian about what he had said at the diner that morning about a tattoo. Brian knew it was time. Hell, it was long past time.

 

"Well, this isn't how I had planned on doing this but I know there is no reason to put it off any longer." He said cryptically.

 

Going into the bathroom Brian came out naked; carrying a plastic sheet, shaving cream, some warm water, a washcloth, and a razor. Spreading the sheet out on the bed, he climbed on, laying on his back.

 

"Okay, Sunshine. Time for a shave. Just be careful, I don't want a bloody cock." He told his lover as he laid back on the pillows.

 

Smiling, Justin tried to calm his nerves, knowing by the look on Brian's face that whatever the tattoo was it had to be something serious. He started shaving Brian's bush, concentrating on the shaving and trying to ignore the ink of the tattoo until he was finished. Once he was finished he read the beautiful script of the tattoo. It said:

 

You Are My Heart And My Soul. I Will Love You Forever.

 

Justin burst into tears. "When did you have this done?" He sobbed, kissing the man he loved more than anything in the world.

 

"When I was eighteen. Somehow I knew that one day I would meet the man that I had it done for. No one except me and the tattoo artist in New York that did it has ever seen it."

 

The rest of the night was spent making love and showing each other that they would be together always.

 

A week later while having breakfast with the others at the diner Brian was trying not to squirm. The itching was annoying. Emmett was the first to notice. He had also noticed that Brian and Justin had been very ‘coupley' in the last week. Suddenly the light went off and it dawned on him.

 

"That's where your tattoo is?" He asked. Receiving a glare from Brian in response and Justin looking down at the table.

 

Michael and Ted looked at Emmett,

 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Ted asked.

 

"Nothing Teddy. I'm just a silly queen. Ignore me." Emmett answered, knowing that whatever the tattoo was, it was something private between Brian and Baby.


 

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1310