A Hairy Situation by Sabina
Summary:

A little hair fun has unexpected results.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: None
Genres: Humor
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2678 Read: 2719 Published: Jul 30, 2018 Updated: Jul 30, 2018

1. Chapter 1 - A Hairy Situation by Sabina

2. Chapter 2 - How Red Is My Valley by Sabina

3. Chapter 3 - Da Bomb by Sabina

Chapter 1 - A Hairy Situation by Sabina



A Hairy Situation


 

"Hi ya, Princess, long time no see. Where ya been hiding yourself?"

"Hey, Emmett, at Daph's."

"You and the big guy have a knock down drag out?"

"No, nothing like that. Just recuperating."

"You sick?"

"Not that kind of recuperation."

"OOHH! He get a little carried away?"

"Big time."

"Do tell and leave nothing out. I want details."

"Emmett."

"Lighten up, honey, it's just little ole me. You know I live vicariously through you. Besides if you're hiding from him, it must of been one hell of a good time."

"It was, and I'm not hiding, just giving my, um, ass a break."

"Spill, baby."

"Well, a couple of weeks ago, Daphne and I went shopping, back to that beauty supply shop in the mall."

"You still doing that nail polish thing?"

"Yeah, but that's not what we bought this time. Daph was looking at hair dye, I think she thinks if she goes blond she'll get lucky."

"You certainly did."

"I'm not so sure. Anyway, we were looking at the dyes, I can't believe how many different types of hair dye there are. She wanted to try one that was temporary so if it looked like shit it wouldn't take months to grow out."

"She's a smart little girl."

"Too smart. She picked up a box, it was black. And I mean black, blue black."

"Oooo, like the Crow?"

"Yup, that black. I was confused at first and I said I thought she wanted to go blond. Then she gets this wicked look in her eyes."

"You don't mean?"

"Oh, yeah. She says, not for me, you, meaning me. I was about to turn and run. I have learned never to mess around with a woman on a mission. She convinced me to try it. She said it was only temporary and we can wash it out if it looked really bad. She was curious to see how I'd look with dark hair. I know my hair grew back darker but not that dark."

"Still the sweet golden blond we all know and love. You bought the dye?"

"We bought the dye."

"And?"

"I thought it would look like shit, my skin's too pale, so we bought some of the instant tanning stuff too. Then we went to her apartment."

"You should have called me, sounds like fun."

"I was so nervous about it but then she took out a couple of beers..."

"Oh, oh."

"You got it. So, after a few beers and a joint, I was tan and with black hair."

"Did she take pictures? I'd pay to see how you looked."

"Yeah, the little bitch. She's planning on blackmailing me with them, I know she will. Anyway, after our fun with chemicals I went to the loft. Brian was working on his computer so he didn't hear me come in. I went up to the bedroom, change into ones of his wife beaters and stood on the steps. That's when everything went black."

"He didn't hit you, did he?"

"No, no, no! He attacked. Ravished me on the steps, then dragged me to the bed and ravished me again then on every flat and not so flat surface in the loft. I have never been fucked so hard in my life and with him, that's an accomplishment. He locked me in the loft for the whole weekend. Kept me naked, only let me up to eat and go to the bathroom. He didn't even want me to shower cause he was afraid all the dye would wash out. We had take out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was amazing!

When he thought my ass needed a rest, he'd suck my brains out. The man's insatiable. By Sunday afternoon I couldn't walk so he kept me in bed and began to ride me for hours. For a notorious top, the man can bottom better than any nellie bottom queen I know."

"Hey!"

"Sorry. I had to get out of there. When he finally fell asleep, I went back to Daphne's. I left him a note, of course, then called later on. He was very understanding. I told him I needed a little time to, ah..."

"Get your ass back in shape?"

"Basically, yeah. He just said take all the time I needed and to call him when I was ready for round two."

"Round two?!! Justin, you guys were fucking for 48 hours straight!"

"I know."

"Damn!"

"Yup, hence not being alone with him for two weeks. By then all the dye and the tan was gone. I stayed at Daph's and he visited us, brought food, we rented movies, fooled around a little but nothing intense, I was still..."

"Recuperating?"

"Yeah. He's supposed to meet me here and then we'll go to dinner. Emmett, he was a wild man when I was dark. Does that mean he doesn't like the way I look?"

"Oh, sweetie, not at all. I'm not sure if you know this but blonds were never his thing. Brian always went for the dark swarthy type. That's why when two of you got together it was such a shock. Besides being so much younger than he is, he never went for your type. The majority of his tricks were tall and dark like him. No, baby, he loves you just the way you are. It's that a little variety does tend to spice things up a bit. You may have come up with a perfect solution for his tricking."

"I don't get you."

"Well, when you think his dick has been making the rounds again, change your hair color. He wont look twice at any other man."

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

"You do that, I bet it'll work. Speak of the devil, the man himself. Hi Brian."

"And what are you two ladies conspiring about?"

"Oh, nothing. Just getting some cosmetic advice from Justin."

"I bet you are. Telling all my secrets again, Sunshine?"

"Brian, you know I'd never divulge what goes on in the loft."

"Uh, huh. Normally I'd agree with you but Emmett here, has a way of losing up a man's tongue."

"Brian, I'm shocked."

"Don't be, you know exactly what I'm talking about. So, Sunshine, you ready to blow this joint and have dinner with me in a real restaurant?"

"Sure, Bri. Uh, Brian, what's in the bag?"

"Oh, this? Just did a little shopping at the mall."

"Brian, you never go to the mall."

"Well, Emmett, sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do."

"So, what's in the bag?"

"Take a look."

"Oh no!"

"What, WHAT!?!"

"Look."

"Oooooo, you go baby. The red head's not dead!"

"No, but I may be after tonight."

"Come on, little boy. Let me feed you then we'll try this color on for size."

"Help me, Emmett."

"Oh no, never let it be said that I interfered with a man on a mission. Good luck, princess."

"My ass will never be the same."

"I'm counting on that, Sunshine!"

"I am going to kill Daphne for this, that is if I'm ever able to walk again."

"Have fun you two!"

"We will, Emmett, we will. Shake that tail, Sonny Boy. I'm in the mood for a little red tonight."

*Hmm, I think it's time to check out the mall.* ;o)))

Chapter 2 - How Red Is My Valley by Sabina
Author's Notes:

Time for another color.

 

How Red Is My Valley




"Justin."

"I can't Brian. I really need a break."

"I know that. I was going to suggest a bubble bath."

"A bubble bath?"

"Yes, did you see the size of that tub?"

"No, I didn't get a chance to. Someone's been keeping me in bed all day."

"You did agree to this weekend and to the dye job."

"I'm not complaining. I love spending the weekend alone with you but we could have stayed at the loft."

"I thought about that but I think this is better. Four posted bed, champagne, room service..."

"With all my favorites."

"Yup."

"And now a bubble bath?! Why Brian Kinney are you being...ROMANTIC?"

"I, uh, um, maybe. Is it working?"

"Big time. Uh, Brian?"

*here it comes, 3, 2, 1*

"Bri, is it me or the red hair?"

"Yes, no, I mean, shit. It's you with the red hair."

"I'm not sure if I understand."

"Look, it's like you and the black hair. If I focus on the hair I could pretend you were just another trick, but a trick who knows just what I like. Who smells like you and tastes like you, moves like you and, and makes me feel like you do. The same with red. I was never into redheads, I can't remember the last time I ever had one. It's you but slightly different. And no, I wouldn't want you to change your hair for me. I love your hair just as it is; it's a nice change. That's all."

"Thank you Brian. That has got to be one of the nicest things you've ever said to me."

"Commit it to memory, cause it'll probably be a long time before I say anything like that again."

"Asshole."

"So what will it be, brat? Bubbles or scented oil."

"Decisions, decisions, bubbles, please."

"Bubbles it is, for my hot little redhead with the red hot ass. Guess I got carried away. You gonna hide again?"

"No, I'm not going to hide and you didn't do anything I didn't want you to do."

"Come on then, keep me company while I prepare your bath, sir."

"Sure. Wow! This is big."

"Big enough for two."

"Augh, Brian. You know what will happen if we both get in the tub. You'll want to, to..."

"Justin, give me some credit here. I know you're sorer than hell and as much as I like to have my way with your hot tight ass, I'm not that cruel. I know you need a break but that doesn't mean the rest of you isn't in good working order. I took it easy on your dick on purpose. You can remind me of just how good of a top you really are."

"You mean?"

"Yep, and you can start proving it to me in the tub. Justin, what the hell are you doing?"

"Doing the ‘I get to fuck Brian Kinney' dance of joy."

"Stop it! You're naked, you might injure something vital. Not to mention how ridiculous you look. Now get your ass in the tub before I change my mind and you'll be doing the ‘Justin's lost opportunity' dance of sadness."

"Okay."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Feel good?"

"Yeah. Bri, I think I might keep the red for a while, I kinda like it."

"It does go with you're coloring but I'd rather you let it wash out."

"Why?"

"You remind me of Molly."

"Molly?"

"Yeah, you remember Molly. Cute little girl, strawberry blond hair, attitude like her big brother."

"Oh, I could go a darker red or how about your color, beautiful brown with auburn highlights."

"You leave my highlights out of this, little boy. There will be only one brunette in this equation, got it?"

"Yes, sir. Brian, time to get out of the tub."

"I thought you liked it in here especially with your dick up my ass."

"I love having my dick up your ass but I'm starting to prune."

"If we must. Uh. I hate that feeling."

"The feeling of loss?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"So, we dry off, go back to bed and you fill me up again. No dancing, Justin."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"This was so good. Thank you Brian, thank you for the whole weekend."

"You're welcome, Sunshine. Believe me, it was my pleasure."

"So, which me did you like the best, dark and tan or the redhead?"

"Both, neither, I just like you."

"Oh, Brian."

"No allergy attack, little boy. Then you'll have red eyes and a red nose to go with your red hair and butt."

"Okay, give me a second."

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

"Bri?"

"Hmm?"

"Our next foray into hair color, can we do your hair?"

"Brian Kinney does not do hair dye."

"You may want to rethink that statement."

"What?! Why?"

"Well you are getting older."

"And?"

"Oh nothing, but I wouldn't snark so much if I were you. Hey, where ya going?"

"Mirror! I need a mirror."

!!!!!

"Justin!"

"Oh Brian, you should've seen the look on your face. Priceless."

"I'll give you priceless, Sunshine. So priceless, you wont be able to sit for a week."

"I didn't mean it, your hair is perfect. Just like you."

"Perfect, my ass."

"That too, especially when you bottom for me."

"Humph."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Justin?"

"What?"

"When I, if I, when I eventually do get a grey hair, which wont be for a very long time, do you think I should color my hair?"

"No."

"NO?"

"I think you'd look so sexy with a touch of grey, so distinguished. I can just imagine it now. A little grey at the temple, your charcoal grey suite, almost black silk shirt, boots...oh god Brian! Fuck me!"

"No."

"NO?"

"Your ass needs a rest. But I will rim you then suck your cock."

"Hurry Brian."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"That was so good Brian, thank you."

"Anytime and of course it was good. So I get to go grey while you look pretty and blond or red or whatever color you so choose."

"I'll stay blond. It suits us both. I'm light, you're dark. You're taller and I'm, not so tall. I'm young and wiser, you're..."

"I get the point. Shut up and go to sleep. You can fuck me again in the morning."

"Yee Haw! Good night Brian."

"Good night big red."

 

 

Chapter 3 - Da Bomb by Sabina
Author's Notes:

Brian's turn!





Da Bomb.


Justin's POV (rant):

"Oh my god! What have you done? How could you do that? I don't believe it, I just don't believe it! It's so different. And you went out like that! Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

!!!!!

"Please say it can be reversed and like now. Please!"

!!!!!

"What were you thinking? Do you honestly think anyone will like it? I don't think so. No, I don't like it. Go back right now, I mean it, NOW!"

!!!!!

"You had to prove a point, didn't you. Well, mister, you haven't. I'm not staying until you fix it."

!!!!!

"No, no, no. If you ever want my ass in your bed again you better go back to the way it was. I liked it better, no, I loved it the way it was before. I mean it's not that you don't look good, you always look good, better than good. But, I can't, I just can't."

!!!!!

"Okay, I'll try. I mean, if you're really happy with it and you want to stay that way, I guess I have to live with it but don't be surprised if I fuck you with my eyes closed."

!!!!!

"I guess it's kinda growing on me. But I'm still not sure about it. Do you want to go to Babylon and try it out?"

!!!!!

"I can't believe no one noticed. No one said a word all night long. Not even Emmett or Michael. Everyone kept right on dancing, not even Todd noticed when you went to the backroom. Forget I just said that, he wouldn't notice anything anyway unless you fucked him and I know that'll never happen. Would it? I mean, it does change you a little, it changed me when I , well, you know what I mean. Just a little bit."

!!!!!

"Mmm, okay I give up and give in. Do with me what you will."

!!!!!

"Brian, I'm sorry. I should have never said all those things to you. It was uncalled for and really mean. If you're happy with it then I'm happy for you. I love you and I'll support whatever you decide. I mean that. If you want to keep it then so be it. Maybe I'm a little jealous. I've always liked the way we contrast, you know? I'll get used to it. Goodnight Bri."

!!!!!#####!!!!!

"Hey."

"Hey. Oh shit! What the hell? I mean, did I dream all of that up?"

"No, Sunshine, it was me, you weren't dreaming."

"Phew. For a minute there I thought I was going crazy."

"Too late, you're already crazy. I just went back to the old, er, original me."

"Good. I meant what I said Bri. If you really wanted to stay like that I would've gotten used to it."

"I know you would have. I hate to admit it, you were right. This is me, the real me and I've always liked the way we contrast too. But it was fun while it lasted. I can't believe the shit I could get away with. Ha. You have the life, blondy."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Just the obvious."

"Oh, that blonds have more fun."

"Nope, it appears that you blonds can get away with more shit than us mere mortals of the darker haired variety. You do something stupid and people contribute it to your blondness. I, on the other hand, do something stupid, not that I ever would, and I get my ass reamed out. And not in a positive life affirming way."

"Oh, I guess you're right."

*5,4,3,2,1*

"Hey!"

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1317