Can't Do Life Without You 4 Part 1 Sick by Simply written
Summary:

Brian and Justin have a new baby and a loving home. Life has so much promise but will Brian be there to enjoy it.  Brian's cancer is back and Justin will be there every step of the way.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, Emmett Honeycutt, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Original Character, Ted Schmidt
Tags: 100k+ Word Count, Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Bottom Brian, Cancer, Family, Oral Sex
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 124923 Read: 14306 Published: Aug 14, 2018 Updated: Aug 14, 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

 

“Good Morning, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.”  Justin said as his hand slid down Brian’s body until he found one of his favorite things in the world.  “What do you have for me this morning?”


Before Justin knew what was happening. Brian had pinned him to the mattress with one of his legs over Brian’s shoulder while the other was pinned down to the sheets.  Brian came at an angle and slid in, rubbing Justin’s prostate the whole time. Because of this advantage Brian began rubbing Justin’s perineum which nearly sent him through the roof milking his prostate from the inside and outside had his entire body convulsing as he shouted.  Brian quickly covered Justin’s mouth with his own to quiet him. “Sssshhhh. Do you want to wake up Tina? I don’t think we want her to join us, do we?”


“Can we go back to, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO TO ME AND WHY HAVEN’T YOU DONE IT BEFORE????!”


Brian slid up beside him.  “I was worried you might get bored so I did a little research.  It said that would get anyone’s attention. Maybe someday you can give me a demonstration.”


“I could give you a demonstration right now if you like.”


Just as Justin tried pushing Brian to the mattress there was a knock on the door.  “You didn’t just kill each other did you?” It was Tina’s voice which included a giggle. “I know you are sort of officially still on your honeymoon and it is only 7:00 am but obviously you are awake even though you are ignoring me.  Alice said breakfast would be ready at 7:30. See you downstairs, if Justin can walk.”


“She really needs to move next to Gus at the other end of the hall,” Brian said as he got up and headed to the shower.  Justin joined him in the shower. ”So you’re really going to meet with Tina this morning instead of staying with me?”


“Oh, poor baby!  I promise 2 hours tops and the rest of my day is yours to do with me what you please or let me demonstrate the effect of your new trick on you.  And I do mean I am up for anything! It’s our last few days that we will be able to spend the whole day at home together. I do know Tina needs an outlet and she really does have some great skills on the computer.”


“I do understand.  The mother of your child needs your attention. Don’t like it but understand it.”

They both realized they had been standing under the water for sometime just holding each other.  “We better hurry up or we will be later for breakfast.” As Brian washed Justin’s back and drifted lower, he ran the soap between his legs sending a shiver through him still feeling a tingle from earlier.


Justin quickly reciprocated and they rinsed and dried off.  They both pulled on T shirts and shorts before heading downstairs.  


Tina, John and Tony were already digging into a stack of pancakes.  There were plates of bacon and scrambled eggs. Justin’s stomach rumbled loud enough for everyone to hear it and Tina said, “Sounds like you have worked up an appetite.” He glared at her and then smiled.  He was a bit embarrassed for totally losing it earlier. He had really yelled. He sat and started scooping food on his plate and passing it to Brian who helped himself.


Brian looked over at Tony, “So what are you up to today, Tony? I know these three are going to start some project.”


“I have a summer class to register for. I am excited to actually attend a class on campus and now that I got my international license John said I could drive his car each day it that is alright with you.”


“No problem.  John can always drive one of the other vehicles if he needs to go somewhere. What class are you taking?”  He told all of them how excited he was to take a beginning class of Hotel Management. It was an overview to see if it was something that was a good fit for him. Brian remembered his excitement when he got to campus.  He was sure Tony would do well. He was a very congenial young man.


“John, are you taking any classes this summer?”


“No, I am scheduled for the fall classes.  There was a prerequisite I needed and it wasn’t offered this summer.”


“That’s why,” Justin stated, “I think he could help Tina.  He has a great eye for marketing. He must take after someone else in the family” Justin leaned over and slid his hand into Brian’s lap as he kissed him. “Hey, Brian, do you have any companies you represent that are just getting started?  A company that might need a logo developed?”


“As a matter of fact, I do.  I am helping them out because it is a company  that plans to donate a minimum of 50% of all their profits to Vic’s House.  They are starting a line of bags. Messenger bags, backpacks, that kind of thing that are stylish but not overly gender specific.  Let me check with them after breakfast and see if I can share some of their information with you. Tina, if you come up with something they like, I will pay you for your work and you will get all the credit.  If you come up with something it will actually help me in advertising it. Logos are not something I have hired for.”


Justin and Tina both sat up growing more interested. When Brian had finished talking Tina got up and walked around the table.  She kissed Brian on the lips, longer than was appropriate but still with gratitude. Justin than got up and walked over to Brian’s chair.  Instinctively he scooted his chair back and Justin sat down. Very soon the other four at the table were getting a bit uncomfortable. About the time Alice was going to say something Justin dropped his head onto Brian’s chest and the way Brian pulled him in was too endearing to give them a bad time.    


Justin got up to help clear the table. “I’ll go make that call.” He kissed Justin’s cheek as he walked past.


Tony was the next to stand.  “I should go. I don’t want to be late for the registration.  Classes start on Monday.”


John stood and kissed him. “Do you know what time you will be home?”  


“I don’t.  It said something about meeting classmates and getting to know your team. I am not sure what that will mean.”


“Just let me know if you are coming home later than 3:00.  I don’t care if you are out longer I just don’t want to worry about you if you are busy at the school.’


“Mio Amore, I will let you know.” Wrapping his long arms around John’s neck he murmured something in Italian that John seemed to understand.  He kissed him and sprinted out the door.


“What did he just say to you?”


“Il mio cuore è solo tuo.  Sorry my Italian is nonexistent. It means my heart is yours.”


Poor Tina, sighed. “You are all going to kill me. I’ll be in my room when you are ready to come up.”


Justin watched her as she walked up the stairs.  He quietly said, “I wish there was something I could do for her but we all know she is hazardous to all of us. And John, I hope I didn’t throw you into something working with her but I think  you two would do well together. I know you will let me know if I need to talk to her.”

“I am pretty sure I can handle her myself.  I’m not a silly kid fall for her tricks.” He smiled.  “I’ll be fine, Justin, and thanks for suggesting I help.  I think it will be a lot of fun.”


At 8:45 Brian came out of his office with a stack of papers.  Justin was still in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. Brian dropped the papers on the counter in front of him and Justin leaned against him.  Brian brought his lips Justin’s ear. If you aren’t done by 11:00 I’m coming in there, stripping you, and taking you right on her bed.”


Justin turned in his arms.  “Yes, my dear.” He ground his hips into Brian’s assuring him he was as eager as Brian was. “Thank you for helping Tina.”


“Hey if she is as good as you think she is she will help me out and I may be able to find her something in Kinnetik NYC. She shouldn’t stay here after.  I don’t think it would be good for any of us.”


“I agree completely.  I am hoping this will help her focus and feel independent.”


“Sunshine, you are amazing.”  He dropped his forehead on Justin’s.  “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Baby. Now the quicker I go the quicker I will be done.” He bound  up the stairs.


Tina’s door was open and Justin looked in.  The room really was crowded with the computer and desk in here.  Maybe they could find a different room for her. He thought of the room over the media room.  They had never used it but it could easily be set up for Tina. It had its own bath and was right by the backstairs which would be close to Alice when she moved in.  It was big enough to have the bed, a couple chairs, and still have space for the desk and maybe a table to work on. He was sure it would be a simple job. Tina came out of the bathroom. “Hey, are those papers from Brian?”


Justin had forgotten he was even holding them.  “Oh, ya, I haven’t looked at them yet. I was just noticing how cramped this room is now.”


“It is a little bit I guess.”


“I was thinking maybe the room at the top of the backstairs would be good.  It is at least double this size. You could have a table with your desk for work space and a couple comfortable chairs as you will want to be comfortable. And Alice would be just down the steps.”


“Are you sure that wouldn’t be too much work?  It would be nice to have a little more room. And face it, you and Brian need more space”


“Tina, I’ll admit we thought about that but we want what is best for you.”


“Hey, guys, what do we have?”  John walked in.


“You’re just in time.  We haven’t looked at Brian’s papers yet.  The three of them started throwing ideas out and Tina started working something up.



Tony drove to the nearby college where he was taking his summer class.  He had to admit his was nervous but he was also very excited. He loved John but he hadn’t made any other friends yet.  Walking into the class he estimated there between 35 and 40 students here. They sat down and got their syllabus for the upcoming weeks.  And then they were divided into groups of five or six. The professor suggested they spend an hour or so together just to get to know each other.  Tony’s group consisted of 3 females and 3 males. They all took turns sharing about their families and why they were taking the class. When Tony told them where he lived they all seemed to know the house.  It was the biggest estate in the area. He told them he lived in a smaller house but he was sure they could work at his place or even at the pool. Tony felt good as he headed to his car. One of the girls from his group, Grace,  ran up to him just before he got in the car.


“Tony, do you think you could give me a ride home?  It is only about a mile or 2 out of your way.”

“Sure, that is no problem.  You don’t have a car?”


“No, my mom needs our car for work and we only have one.  I can take the bus but I just missed one and the next one doesn’t come for over half an hour.” Grace said.


“Please, let me help you.” He opened the door and shut it  for her.



At 10:55 Justin left Tina and John working on the logo.  He was impressed at what they had gotten done already and most of it was Tina’s ideas.  She was very talented. Justin started thinking about his baby. He hoped he or she had some artistic interests.  He thought it was likely. He was so into his own thoughts he ran right into Brian. “Where was your head?” Brian started walking Justin backwards to their room as he started unbuttoning Justin’s shorts.


“I was thinking about our baby.  I was thinking I hoped they liked art.”


Brian stopped and pulled Justin close. “Of course your child will be artistic and you will have him or her helping when they are young and give them their own art supplies at the studio.  And I can’t wait to hang pictures on my wall at work like I do with Gus’.”


They continued into their room and shut the doors.  Justin’s pants, having been opened earlier, dropped to the floor. “So, what did you plan for us?”


“Right now, I have no plans other than to get you out of your clothes and me as deep inside you as I can.”

“I think I can accommodate that.”  In one swift pull Justin had Brian’s pants around his ankles quickly followed by Brian’s briefs.  He dropped to his knees and began licking, nipping, grazing Brian’s manhood. Soon Brian was swaying, having a hard time keeping his balance.  Pulling Justin to his feet he removed Justin’s shirt and then his own.


Brian looked at his beautiful husband.  There was never enough time to just look at him.  Soon Brian was skimming his hands down Justin’s body.  Brian’s mouth slid down Justin’s body. His tongue wrapped around his nipples, one at a time.  He pushed Justin backwards until he was laying on the bed. Now Justin noticed several thing on the bedside table.  Brian picked up a small prostate vibrator. After lubing it up, Brian positioned it so it pressed against Justin’s prostate. Brian kneeling between Justin’s legs.  He propped Justin’s heels on the edge of the mattress giving Brian full access. He be began licking Justin from just below the vibrator to the underside of the scrotum.  Brian used as much pressure as he could with his tongue and held on to Justin’s hips as tightly as he could as Justin began bucking and furiously. Just as Justin thought he was going to go insane Brian pulled the vibrator out and replaced it with his own throbbing cock. They rode wave after wave until they collapsed on the bed.


After napping about half an hour they went down and scavenged some lunch in the refrigerator.  “I could get you something,” Alice said “Tina just went up for a nap and John headed out to the studio to take care of your business.” She smiled at Justin.


‘That’s ok. We can take care of our meal.  We are just getting some things to take with us.”  They threw together a couple sandwiches, grabbed some strawberries, whipped cream, peanut butter, and a sliced an apple.


“Seriously, are you going to eat lunch or play with your food?”


“I seriously hope both!” Brian said as they headed upstairs.  


“Dinner is at 6:30”  Alice called after them.



Grace gave directions as they left the college.  It really wasn’t very far out of his way. He pulled up to a rundown house.  “Do you want to come in? I know it is not as fancy as you are used to but I can give you a soda.”


“Sure, I would like that,” Tony looked at his watch remembering his promise to John.  “Please excuse me. I need to text mio amore.” Tony quickly texted John letting him know he would be home in about an hour.


“I don’t speak Italian but I think amore is love.” Grace looked at Tony.


“Yes, my love.  I promised to let him know what time I would be home.”


Grace tried to hide her surprise.  “Oh, your love is a man.?”


“Is that a problem?”


“Oh, no, not at all.  I just didn’t realize….I know that sounds really bad but I usually get a feeling…” Tears came to her eyes.


“Oh, my,” Tony put his arms around Grace. “I can not stand to see a woman cry.  Did I do something?”


After a minute, Grace took a deep breath.  “I am sorry. I invite you in and end up crying on you. I dated the same guy through high school and right after graduation he broke up with me.  And you are so nice and cute, I thought maybe….”


“You are a beautiful and sweet woman.  You will find amore again. If I was not with John I would love to take you out.”


“So you date…”


“I date who I like. I don’t care if they are boy or girl. I care if I am happy around them. And if I was not with John I would be asking you out, sweet Grace.”


Before Tony left he told Grace he would pick her up on Monday morning so she didn’t need to take the bus.  As Tony pulled away Grace had a smile on her face and a plan forming in her mind.


John told Alice he and Tony would be eating at their place tonight.  Alice lifted an eyebrow. “Come on, Alice. Yes, we are always careful which is a bit weird since neither of us has been with anyone else...well, not since he moved here.”


“John, always play safe.  I know neither of you expect to be unfaithful but, trust me, things can happen, planned or unplanned.”


“We will, Alice.  Can I tell you something?” John looked around to make sure Tina wasn’t nearby. “I am a little nervous about Tony taking classes.  He is going to meet so many people and he loves that. I have never been that comfortable with new people but he was so excited. What if he finds someone new?”


Alice could see John was really scared about this.  She put an arm around John and felt him tighten up a bit.  He was never comfortable with her doing that because his mother had never done it.  “John, I hope you know you can always come to me and I can promise I won’t tell anyone what you bring to me in confidence.  And John, I won’t judge you. But if you would ask I will give you my opinion and in this case, just be honest with Tony. He knows you love him.”  She smiled at him. “So what do you have planned for dinner?”


“I bought all the ingredients for his pasta sauce so I thought we would make that together.”


“That sounds perfect and, John, talk to him.  Tell him how you feel. And,” she pulled a cheesecake out of the fridge, “Take a couple of pieces for dessert.”  


For the first time John gave her a genuine hug and a heartwarming smile. “Thanks, Alice.”



Alice had dinner ready but was not staying.  She talked to Tina who said she would eat in her room, getting so involved in her project she wanted to keep going so Alice set up a table on the patio for Brian and Justin.  She just has to spoil them a bit. They had reinforced her belief in real love. She had candles on the table with a lighter next to it. Tina had her food and Alice had the salads on the table.  When she heard the men coming down she slipped out the back door.


“Hey, Alice, is dinner about…….” Justin stopped as he realized Alice wasn’t there.  He noticed the candle burning on the patio and then the note on the counter.


‘Your salads are on the patio and plates are in the oven.  Dessert is in the refrigerator. Tina is eating in her room and the boys are eating at their house.  Enjoy the full moon.’


“Do you realize what that wonderful woman did for us?  She is definitely getting a raise when we make final arrangements for her to be the nanny.” Justin said as Brian snagged him and pulled him close.


“Does that mean we can fool around while we eat?”  Brian latched onto Justin’s ear and bit hard enough to send a shudder through him.  He knew he was hypersensitive right now. If he had counted correctly they had made love five times today.  And he was not complaining but he did need a little break.


“Actually, I think it means our hands can touch.  Our lips can touch and our lips can touch our hands but other than that no touching. I just need a couple hours of relaxation and then I will be ready for….” He stepped into him and reached around caressing his cheeks, “some activity.  Looks like there is even wine out there for us.” He took Brian’s hand, entwining their fingers and leading him outside.



Tony had arrived at 4:00 pm like he had told John he would.  When he heard what John had planned he started making sauce immediately.  The longer it simmered the better. As the sauce simmered they talked about their day.  They both were very excited. John told Tony all about the logo project that Brian had hooked them up with.  They talked about the ideas Tina and Justin had and how once I design was decided on he would help Brian with marketing Tina’s new company.  By then they hoped to have a name for it and Brian was thinking about offering her a job out of his New York office where she would be able to get more work.  


Tony was very enthusiastic about the project.  Jokingly he said, “Will Tina behave herself?”


“She has so far.”  He smiled at Tony. “Maybe having something else to focus on will help. I have to say I do feel sorry for her.  She’s very nice and attractive. She should be out having fun. Pregnant or not she doesn’t have to stay home but I think she feels secure here.  She doesn’t seem to have any friends and she hasn’t told her family. Right now we are all she has. And when she leaves she leaves the baby.”


“You are so sweet, Mio Amore.”


“So how was your day? What kind of groups did you get divided into?”


“There is a group of 6 of us.  We will be working together for the 6 weeks of class.  We will be setting up a mock hotel together. I hope everyone stays as positive as they were today.  I gave one of the girls, Grace, a ride home. She lives nearby and does not have a car. I told her I would gladly pick her up and take her home each day.  It is right on the way anyway.”


“Now who is being sweet?”


“Why don’t you let me find out?” Tony said as he slid to the floor.  He unbuttoned John’s pants and slid his hands in taking out John’s already responding cock. As Tony’s warm mouth lowered onto it John leaned against the counter so he didn’t fall over. Tony’s skills had increased tenfold since they moved in together.  John didn’t last long before giving Tony an appetizer.


John pulled Tony to his feet and kissed him.  “I love you, Baby.” They held each other for a few minutes but soon their stomachs were growling loudly.


As Tony finished making the meal John set the table.  They didn’t have alcohol in the house often because neither of them were legal yet although he would be soon. They were having red wine tonight.  He wasn’t sure anyone knew but it was his birthday next week and he would be 21. Birthdays were never a big thing. His grandma would usually bake a cake and they would give him things he needed like new shoes or a backpack.  He wasn’t expecting anything this year. He didn’t care he was happier this year then he could remember being. That was all the gift he needed. He had Tony in his life.


John snapped out of it when he felt arms wrap around him.  “Where were you? You didn’t seem to hear me at all.” John turned to face Tony.


“I am sorry.  I was just thinking about how happy I am here, with you.  How great Uncle Brian and Justin have been. Alice is like the mom I wish I had. I can tell she cares about us with no strings attached.  And now with a baby coming to the house, it will be so much fun.” They stood there looking at each other when Tony realized his pasta was boiling over.  


Tony rushed to the stove and finished the meal. As they ate dinner they both talked about the summer ahead and everything they hoped to do. The rest of the night they shared the couch and watched a movie. When the movie finished they stood outside for a few minutes looking at the full moon before going upstairs to share their bed for the night.




Brian and Justin enjoyed the spring evening.  It really was beautiful. They enjoyed the wonderful meal.  With Justin’s imposed rules there were lots of touches and caresses.  After finishing the main course they moved to a glider made for two and  sat side by side. Brian pulled Justin close. “I know I am breaking the rules but I promise to behave myself.”  Justin smiled. He had cut a large wedge of cheesecake for them to share. After giving Brian a bite he took one himself letting the spoon slide slowly over his tongue which lay between his lips. He then pressed his lips over the spoon and pulled it out the rest of the way. Brian groaned audibly after watching that.


“Would you like another bite?” Justin offered a forkful to Brian.  If you promise to eat another bite just like the last one.” Justin fed the bite to Brian but this time he licked off the fork and took another bite but this time leaned forward. Putting his hand behind Brian’s neck he pulled him closer and slid the bite from his mouth to Brian. Brian deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue into Justin’s mouth.  Brian’s hand slid into Justin’s lap and began massaging. “That is not my hand or my mouth.”


“Sometimes you play unfair.”  Brian said and he sipped his wine.


“But I always play.”  Justin kissed Brian again.  As they separated Justin pointed to the sky.  Just over the treeline a beautiful glowing moon was appearing.  Justin turned so he could lean his back to Brian’s chest. Brian adjusted to accommodate.  


Brian dropped his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “But you don’t play fair.” He nuzzled into Brian’s neck just inhaling his scent.  “I love you so much, Sunshine.” They sat there as the moon rose getting heat from each other as the night cooled.                          


As the moon was high in the sky, Justin stood and offered Brian his hand.  Brian stood and cocooned Justin in his body. Their kiss said so much about them as they drank from each other’s very spirit.


Justin took charge and led them to their room. He started shedding his clothes and taking Brian’s off at the same time.  Justin was taking charge and Brian enjoyed that. He was so cute when he got bossy. Justin playfully swatted Brian’s bare ass,  “Shower, we are both cold and…..” Justin brought his nose close to Brian, “On second thought your smell like sex. I love the smell of our sex. I think we need to add a bit to that.”

Justin took a belt off one for their robes and quickly put a slipknot on an end.  He slipped it around Brian’s neck and gently pulled him to the bed. “Come on, it has been a while since I put you in your place.”  Justin tugged on the belt making it a little tighter. Brian came a long with a quizzical look on his face. “Lay down, on your back, now!”  He gave another little yank to the belt. Now Brian was taking this a little more serious. He had expected the knot to become loose by now but it just got tighter.  Brian laid down as instructed. Quickly, Justin had tied his hands to the headboard. They always had scarves there but rarely used them. No one was ever trying to get away.  


Justin straddled Brian.  He leaned down and kissed Brian as he pulled the belt a bit tighter.  Brian thrashed a bit as his face got a bit red. “Justin, what are you doing?”  Brian said raspily with a bit of fear in his voice.


Justin let the belt go a bit looser as he looked into Brian’s eyes.  “You trust me, don’t you, Baby?” Brian nodded. “Then enjoy yourself.”  He leaned over and kissed him again. As he did he tightened the belt a bit again. Justin could feel Brian’s erection pressing against his ass. He slid down a bit farther so he had more physical contact with the bobbing cock. Justin dragged his fingernails down Brian’s abdomen leaving light scratch marks.  Now he drug his tongue down the same path as Justin watched Brian carefully. He loosened it a bit again. Justin slid farther down and lowered his mouth to Brian’s cock and slowly tightened the belt again. Brian started twitching a little. Part of his reaction was lack of air and the other was nearing ejaculation.  At the last minute Justin grabbed lube and in one smooth motion entered Brian. Justin tightened the loop once more and this time Brian erupted all over Justin and Justin emptied himself into Brian. Immediately, he loosened the belt and the scarves. Brian’s nerves were frayed. “Can you take one more thing?” Brian nodded as he still gained his full breath again.  Justin went back down to Brian’s ass. Justin inserted a finger and slowly started stroking Brian’s prostate. With his other hand he stroked Brian in the same manner Brian had done to him this morning. By the time Brian was done yelling Justin was sure he needed to go calm Tina down.


It was nearly a half hour before Brian was breathing normally again.  Laying next to him Justin ran his hand down Brian’s chest stopping at his flat stomach.  Brian’s muscles still reacted to the touch. “Are you alright, Brian? Was it too much?”


“Oh….my…...god. I was just ready to pass out and you…..Let me guess, you did some research.”


“I know you are Ok but are you Ok with what I did?”


“Sunshine, it was amazing.   Not every night but trust me, I want it again.” He rolled and pinned Justin to the bed.  “I have a question for you, is that the rush you get when I spank you?” Justin just nodded.  “Well, let me oblige!


Brian’s adrenaline was zinging through his veins.  He flipped Justin to his stomach and smacked his bottom, once, twice.  But then he stopped. He laid down next to him. “Sunshine, I…..” Brian took a deep breath, “I just want to hold you, is that Ok?”


Words weren’t needed. Justin faced Brian and slid close to him.  They brushed lips and Justin turned his back to Brian as his arm encircled him. As they drifted off Justin said, “I love you so much, Baby.” And they slept.



Tina laid in bed, not wanting to, but unable to ignore the sounds from across the hall.  She had seen them make love before but that was so tender and emotional. What she heard tonight had to be crazy and insanely hot.  She really did need to move rooms!



The men were at the breakfast table.  It was obvious they all had a wonderful night.  There was an odd mix of humor and flirting going on at the table.  Tina walked into the kitchen and walked over to Brian. She kissed the top of his head.  “Glad to see you are alive. I wasn’t sure a man of your age could handle whatever Justin did to you last night.”  She grinned at his scowl. “Pregnant women need their sleep.”


“That reminds me, Brian.  I forgot to mention this last night,” Justin shot Tina a warning look.  “Now that Tina has a computer desk in her room it is really cramped. I was thinking the room at the top of the backstairs would be perfect for her.  It is very large and it has a bathroom. It would be close to Alice. I am sure we have some furniture we can put in there so she has a comfortable place to sit.  It would be like her own little apartment minus the kitchen.” He winked that only Brian could see it.


“I think that is a great idea. Tony and John, do you think you could help with that today?  I will make it worth your while.” Brian responded.”


Tony looked at Brian.  “You do so much for me I would never expect anything from you for helping the family.”


Brian patted the younger man on the shoulder.  “And that is why I like having you around. You are part of our family.  I know you have a great family in Italy but you will always be part of ours too. And remember you two should really start planning for a trip for later this summer.  Remember that was your Christmas gift from us. You can spend a week or two with your family and then the two of you can go to our villa in Ibiza for a week.” Tony and John grew excited and promised they would check into it today.  


As everyone cleared their dishes from the table, it was set up they would start moving furniture after lunch giving Tina some time to pack up a few things that would need to be moved separately.  Brian went to do a few things in the office so Justin decided to see if Tina needed any help. He grabbed a laundry basket thinking it would be an easy way to move things.


Justin tapped on Tina’s door. “Hey, do you need any help moving some of your stuff?  I brought the trusty clothes basket. I figured we could move things with it and you are not allowed to lift much.”  


“That’s great, thanks.  I had a couple boxes in the the closet from when I moved in so we should be able to get everything in those.”


Justin started clearing off the desk while Tina went into the bathroom to box up her items in there. They worked in silence for a few minutes.  “Justin, can you come in here a minute?” Tina’s voice was calm but had an odd edge to it.


“Be right there.”

“Now, Justin.”  Tina’s tone now worried Justin and he rushed in.


She grabbed his hand and pressed it on her belly.  “Can you feel that? That’s our baby!”


Justin relaxed his hand and ever so softly he felt a flutter under her skin. In a whisper he said, “Wow. That’s my baby. I wish Brian would have been here.”  As he said the words he saw the look on Tina’s face. He wrapped his arms around her.


“I know it’s not our baby.” She said quietly.  “I know this baby is yours and Brian’s but….”


“Oh, Tina, for now you are all that baby has and we can’t thank you enough for what you are doing and I understand that. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have a life growing in me and knowing I would be turning it over to someone else. Even if I thought it was the right thing.” He held her tight. “You are creating our family for us, or I should say adding to it.”


After a few more moments she looked at their reflection in the mirror. “Thanks, but can you give me a few minutes alone. I’m fine really but I just need….”  He kissed her head and left.


Justin rushed into the office not able to wait to tell Brian what just happened.  He catapulted through the door. “You are not going to believe…” Justin stopped and started laughing.  Brian turned, coffee mug in hand with its contents down the front of his shirt. “I hope that wasn’t hot, Sweetheart.”


Brian was in business mode. The tone of his voice was short. “You are lucky it wasn’t! What got you so excited you had to barge in here.”


“I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed ‘in here’. I’m sorry,” he turned deflated.


“Sunshine, wait.”  He got up and walked over to Justin.  He started reaching for him and quickly pulled off his T Shirt before taking him in his arms.  “I’m sorry. Ted was just filling me in on an issue that came up and I was trying to figure out what our next step was.” Wrapping his arms around him he said, “Now, what got you so excited?”


Justin looked up at Brian and softly said, “I just felt our baby move.”  


“You mean ….oh my god…..of course that’s what you meant.  It couldn’t be anything else.” Brian lifted Justin off the floor and spun around.  He set him back down and kissed him. “I remember the first time I was with Lindsay and she let me feel him move.  It was so amazing. She was a lot further along and it was obvious there was a strong baby in there.” He looked at Justin’s face and saw what appeared to be concern.  “What’s wrong?”


“You should have seen her face.  I sometimes forget how hard this has to be on her.  Not just physical but emotionally, too. She kept saying she knew it was the best thing for her and the baby but that doesn’t make it any easier on  her.”


No more was said for some time. They just stood there. Finally Justin said, “I’ll go get you a clean shirt.”


“We could…” Brian smiled at him.


“No, we couldn’t. Tina is packing across the hall but maybe after lunch we can meet out in the studio?”


“I like the way you think.  I have a little more work to finish since Gus will be here tomorrow morning for the weekend.  He will be excited that Tina moved near him. We better give him the talk about personal space.”

“I’m going to help move Tina’s boxes before she tries doing it herself.” They kissed with anticipation of the studio later. “Maybe you should bring the paddle just in case I misbehave.” He threw one of his earth shattering smiles over his shoulder as he walked away.


Packing was complete and Justin insisted on carrying the boxes.  Tina and Justin talked about the furniture layout that would make the most sense for the space.  The desk would be inside the door and then the living area. The bed was going to be tucked in a corner under the eves barely visible from the door.   Tony and John would help her with it after lunch.


Everyone congregated in the kitchen for lunch.  Alice had sandwich fixings as well as chips and a salad.  When they had all sat down Tony looked at Justin and Brian. “I forgot to mention this yesterday.  Do you mind if my group for school came some afternoon to use the pool and work? When I told them where I lived they all seemed to want to visit.”


“That’s fine, Tony.  They probably won’t even need to come in the house.  The pool house has showers and changing rooms. You can load the fridge out there with sodas and water.  Just no alcohol. Even if they are old enough they are not drinking it here and driving.”


“I understand.  Monday I will set up a day with them.”  


Alice spoke up. “If you want to invite them for dinner we could grill burgers for everyone that night.” Alice knew that would be a way for John to meet his classmates and feel more secure.


“I’ll let you know. Thank you.”  He gave Alice a hug.


Tina and John also got up and went upstairs to start the move.  Brian put a hand on Tony and John’s shoulders. “Don’t let her carry anything heavier than a pillow. Or you will answer to us.” He pointed to Justin and himself.


“I’m headed to the studeo.  If you come out later, maybe in half an hour or so, I will should you some new things.”  Justin headed to the door.


Under her breath, Alice said, “Don’t think you have grown anything new in the last 4 hours.”


Brian headed down the hall to his office.


Tony and Justin moved furniture from the bedroom closest to the new room on Justin’s suggestion.  Once the bed was set up Tina checked which mattress she liked better. She couldn’t tell the difference so they didn’t have to switch them around.  They moved the bedside tables and the dresser. They brought the chest of drawers and left it near the front of the room to use for her work supplies.  The computer and desk were moved in with a small table for work space. Lastly, they went to the building where Tina’s furniture was stored and the got her two chairs. Tony ran out to get a footstool.  Tina started rearranging a chair when John stopped her. “Do you want Brian to kill me?” He put his hands on her shoulders to move her aside. He realized she leaned against him for a second longer than was necessary and he ran his hands down her arms reflexively. Their eyes met for a moment but they both  looked confused and went on their way. Tina figured it was her hormones. John felt protective of her. She was carrying his new cousin.



Brian had snuck in the playroom and picked up a couple things.  They really did need to move these things upstairs soon. There really wasn’t must there to move.  Tony and John had borrowed some things and they had most of it in their own room since they hadn’t had that kind of company in months.  He found a riding crop he forgot they had. He was fairly sure it was never used. He also grabbed a couple scarves. He went out the laundry room door and cut across the yard toward the studio.  


Brian walked in as quietly as he could and set down the crop on a table.


“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”  Justin was startled by Brian’s voice.


“Painting.”


“Since when do you paint in the nude?”


“I didn’t want to get paint on my clothes.  It’s easier to wash me. Why are you still standing way over there? Justin swung his pelvis at Brian.  Brian felt his cock twitch especially when Justin turned his back to him and stuck his ass out. Brian took a step closer.  He glanced around the room and noticed the open staircase. That would work just fine. He walked over wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist from the front and started moving him backward fast enough to through him off balance.  Justin had to grab for Brian or fall backward.


Brian half drug him to the staircase.  He slipped a scarf between the spindles on the railing and tied a knot on each end.  “Hold on to the ends and don’t let go unless I give you permission.” Brian came closer and pulled out the other scarf and tied it as a blindfold. He went back to the table where he dropped the crop.  He picked it up and started walking around the studio. He moved some small things just to make noise. Everytime he moved something Justin turned his head toward the sound.


Justin shuffled back and forth. The look of anticipation was growing on Justin’s face.  Brian moved closer and tapped Justin’s feet apart until they were about four feet apart.  The first swing whistled through the air and landed just below Justin’s ass. Justin let out a cry in surprise and pain. Brian started tapping that amazing backside with the end of the crop.  It was hard enough to sting but not hard enough to hurt but the repetitive tapping in the same spot started the nerve endings firing. He then snapped the crop again in the same spot as the first stinging blow causing Justin to whimper again.  Brian than started on the second ass cheek just like the first. Again he started the constant tapping until Justin couldn’t stand still. He wanted to shuffle from one foot to the other but at the distance they were at it was impossible.


“You are going to have to tell me when you have had enough, Sunshine.”  Brian saw a comb laying on a table and grabbed it. He slowly drug the comb across both the tender ass causing shivers to run through him. He then started the whole process over again, harder than the first time around.  When he had completed the whole second round Justin had tears streaming down his cheek. “Sunshine, you need to tell me when you are done.” He now took the crop and started tapping it on Justin’s penis. His fully erect his cock started twitching.  Brian started a rhythmic tapping on his penis slowly getting stronger each stroke. “Sunshine, please, tell me to stop.” Justin’s whole body was now starting to spasm from the pain but he didn’t say anything yet. Brian had a tear roll down his cheek.  Brian went back to the red ass. He swung laying it across his ass. Once, twice, three times,


“Ok, stop, stop.  STOP.” Justin slumped but still didn’t let go of the scarf.  “Now, I want you now, right here, right now. Brian slid his pants down, grabbed the lube,and used it generously.  He wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist helping to steady him and he thrust in once twice, three. Justin’s entire body began to shake as he began ejackulating.  His body was racked with wave after wave as Brian filled him. Justin still hung on to the scarf. Brian pried Justin’s fingers loose from the scarf and took off the blindfold.  He scooped Justin up and carried him to the sofa in the back. He lay him there on his stomach and began rubbing his special lavender oil into Justin’s throbbing cheeks. He was still weeping quietly.


“Sunshine, why didn’t you stop me?  Why didn’t you tell me to stop?” He continued to rub in the oil as Justin’s whimpers quieted.  


Justin stood on shaky legs and raised his ass high in the air again. “I want more.”


Brian took his tongue and slowly ran it down the valley between the hot cheeks. He slowly started thrusting his tongue in and out rhythmically and reached around stroking Justin’s already hard cock. Brian squeezed the base of Justin’s cock hard enough to prohibit ejaculation. Brian continued the assault with his tongue.  He exchanged his tongue with his finger and began to stroke his prostate. Although Justin couldn’t release with Brian’s hold he began all the motions of an orgasm. Brian slipped around to Justin’s front and took his cock in his mouth. Brian could barely swallow fast enough. And then he collapsed. Brian laid him on the sofa and joined him there.  Justin’s nerves were still singing through his body and he trembled in his arms. “Sunshine, why?”


“Because the feeling you just gave me.”  He sighed as he shut his eyes. And dozed.  Some time later Justin said, “Baby,” Brian’s eyes fluttered open. “Could you get the ice pack out of the mini fridge.  It’s in the door.” Brian came back with it and Justin took it from him. He pressed against the back of the sofa with the ice pack between him and the sofa.  


Brian started to sit on the floor but Justin took his hand and pulled him to lay next to him. “Kiss me, Baby.”  Brian brought his lips to Justin and tasted him, nibbling his lips and then ravaged them.


“I love you, Sunshine.  I hate when I do that to you but you didn’t tell me to stop.”


“You did what I asked, nothing else. I love you and know you would never hurt me or I would never put myself in that position.” He leaned to Brian and began kissing him again.  His hand slid down Brian and they started a slow, sweet session.



Tony came into Tina’s new room carrying the foot stool and placed it near the chairs.  He walked up to John. “Is there anything else we can do, Tina?”


Tina yawned.  “No, I can finish up.”


“You can finish this later.  You need to nap. You’re tired.” John said.


Tony and John led her to bed.  Tony pulled the top blanket back and John pulled off her shoes.  He noticed her feet were a little swollen. He rubbed them a little and then guided them under the blanket. Tony pulled the blanket up.  They each kissed her cheek and left her.


They walked down the steps side by side.  At the bottom of the step John pinned Tony to the wall.  John grabbed Tony’s crotch and began massaging it. For some reason John needed to take control.  His feelings were all over today and he didn’t know why. He loved Tony and he didn’t doubt it but he started to wonder what it was like to be with a woman, someone you care about, not just a quick fuck.


John pressed his hips tightly to the wall.  His need was evident. They slipped into the playroom  dropping on the bed. They made love with an intensity the wiped John’s questions away.


It was nearly dinner time when Brian helped Justin dress.  He said he could do it himself but Brian insisted. Justin sat on the sofa for a moment and wasn’t sure how he would make it through dinner but he would.  Brian felt bad enough already. He hadn’t thought about Brian’s reaction when he pushed himself to a new level. It was his own fault he hurt but Brian was taking all the blame on himself.


Justin couldn’t help but cringe when he stood up and of course, Brian saw it.  “I will never do that again. Never!” He was near to tears.


Justin wrapped his arms around Brian.  “I am so sorry. I should have never taken it that far.  I wanted to see how much I could take but I didn’t think of you.  It wasn’t your fault.”


“It was my fault.  I should have never taken it that far even with you wanting it.  You had too many endorphins running through you to think straight.  Can you walk? Do we need to come up with a cover story? You slipped on the stairs?  Gus is coming and he will notice.”


“You’re right. Ya, I slipped coming down the stairs and ended up landing really hard a couple steps down.”


“I meant what I said.  Never again like that. NEVER.”



At dinner if any of the others suspected anything they didn’t say it.  They all showed concern and Alice wanted to check him out. He had to prove everything had normal range of motion for her and then she made up and ice pack.  She also suggested Brian rub his shoulder and back muscles. Justin was so tense from the pain he was going to have tight muscles. She suggested the hot tub too.  While everyone else helped in the kitchen Brian helped Justin into swim trunks and helped him to the spa. After a few minutes Brian did see Justin relax a bit. He was floating in the water with Brian supporting his head and shoulders. Looking up into his face, Justin could still see the worry there. “Brian, stop it! It is not your fault and as far as everyone is concerned my ass took a beating falling down the stairs.”


He flipped in the water and stood on his knees.  He slid Brian’s knees apart far enough that he could slide close.  “I can tell you it won’t be long,” He reached between Brian’s legs and slid his hands up the swim trunks.  “In fact, very soon.’ He slid his body up Brian’s, leaving his hands inside the trunks. Brian moaned as Justin stroked him under his ball sack and he moaned.


“Are you sure you are up to this?”


“Trust me, I am up….boy am I up.  Everytime I feel a little pain I think of you and when I think of you I want you as deep in me as you can get and I am thinking that may need to happen VERY soon.  He looked to see the family right on the other side of the French doors and smiled I cleaver smile. “Think we can do this here, now?”


Brian felt a challenge now.  He slid Justin’s trunks off and slid his own off. He sat on them so they didn’t float to the top.  “Do you think it will work facing me or will you need to turn around?”


“Come forward a bit so I can get my legs behind you.”  Brian came forward a bit so he was half reclining. Justin slid his legs behind and with Brian’s help he slid onto Brian’s partially erect cock. Justin did flinch as his cheeks were spread. Brian pulled Justin to him.”


“Just relax against me. Are you comfortable?” Justin nodded as he could feel Brian growing inside him. As Justin started making very small circles with his hips Brian groaned and Justin could feel him growing inside him. He leaned forward and brushed his lips on Brian’s throat. He ran his tongue up to his ear and drug his teeth over his ear lobe.  Both men shivered a bit needing more movement between them. Brian slid down just a bit farther and then he started to thrust his hips. Justin began to lean back and using his legs drew himself closer to Brian until they both arched, shuttered and Justin fell against him. Slipping their trunks back on Brian ascended the steps first and then offered his hand to Justin as he came up the steps.  Brian held him close and kissed him before wrapping a towel around his waist and one around his shoulders. The then did the same for himself. Tony and John headed to their place and Alice left and Brian and Justin entered the house. All greeted each other and said fair wells.


Brian and Justin went up the backstairs and knocked on Tina’s door.  “Come in!” Justin and Brian walked in to Tina’s new space. It looked very comfortable.  The office space was functional with room for 2 to work at a time. There was a seating area with a TV and then her bed tucked in the back.  


“It looks great!  What do you think?”  Justin turned to Tina.


Tina had a look on her face that Justin thought he recognized from this morning.  He grabbed Brian’s hand and quickly drug him over to her. He placed Brian’s hand on Tina’s belly with a nod from her. Brian was speechless.  He looked at Tina and she smiled. He took his free hand and reached toward Justin, pulling him close. He leaned down and kissed Justin. In a moment they forgot Tina was standing there. Brian’s hand left Tina and went behind Justin.  Leaning to Justin’s ear, “That’s our baby in there.” Justin nodded as they both had tears on their cheeks. Tina, too, had tears running down her cheeks but for different reasons.



Justin and Brian crawled into bed.  Brian rubbed more lotion into Justin’s bruised backside. It was turning a deep purple.  Brian laid kisses all over his sore ass and slowly he relaxed and slid into a peaceful sleep. Brian put a protective arm around him and fell asleep.


Morning came quickly and Brian woke up early and looked at the damage he caused.    He grabbed his phone and punched in a few things. He then slowly started massaging Justin’s shoulders and worked his way to his back and then lower back.  Justin rolled over very slowly. “Morning and don’t ask how I am. I am getting up and taking the hottest shower I can stand and then I am going to get ready to see our son.


Brian followed him into the shower.  Justin gave him a dirty look. “Sunshine, I am just going to help you wash your back.  I am not planning on trying anything with you.” Brian gently soaped his back and very gently his ass.  He leaned over kissed his neck and started stepping out.


Justin reached for his hand and pulled him back.  “I’m sorry,” he said to Brian. “Yes, I am really hurting and I am mad, not at you, at myself.  I love you but I think I need a little space.” Brian slipped out.


Brian dressed and went to the kitchen.  He remembered Alice was coming sometime this afternoon just to make them dinner and had tomorrow off.  He made coffee and pulled out some rolls. He thought he heard something and realized the boys were coming up.  Maybe they would make breakfast. Tony took charge and made eggs, sausage, and warmed the crescents with melted butter. He served them with jam and honey.


“Is Justin Ok? John asked as they sat down to eat.  


“He is very sore and needed some space.  He’ll be ok in a day or two.


Tina came down and headed for the coffee pot. “Didn’t the doctor say no caffeine?”  Brian said as she scowled at him. “You are the second person who looked at me like that today.”  Tina grabbed a glass of milk and sat by the table.


Tony dished out some food for her and set the plate in front of her.  “Here you are, sweety.”


As they were finishing breakfast Justin moved slowly into the kitchen.  As they all started to talk to him he raised his hand and they all quieted down. He poured some coffee and leaned against the counter.  Brian got up and dished up some eggs and sausage for him and put a roll on the plate. He brought it to Justin by the counter. He kissed Justin’s temple and walked away. He, also, gave everyone a look that warned them to be quiet.  They all headed up to Tina’s room to see what she had worked on. Brian went to his office and came back. He held two pills out to Justin. “Take them. Don’t argue.” Justin glowered at him but washed them down with coffee. “Gus will be here in 30 minutes.  If you are still hurting this much I think you should just stay in the room. I am hoping those will take the edge off enough. Don’t be a hero today. Gus is old enough to understand you are hurt. He would never understand I did it to you.” Brian started walking away.


Justin reached for him. “Brian, I am just being a bitch. I’m sorry. I am feeling so stupid for doing what I did.”


“In 15 minutes you should feel better.  I will let Gus know you are hurt.”

Brian spent the day at the pool with Gus. When John and Tony joined them, Brian went in the house and ran up the steps. Justin was asleep on the bed.  Brian was really worried about him. He sat on the edge of the bed and brushed his fingers through his hair. “Sunshine, I think I need to take you in. This isn’t normal.”  


Justin reached up and touched Brian’s cheek.  “Actually, I am feeling a lot better. I just fell asleep.  Let’s go find our son. Where did you leave him?”


“He’s at the pool.”


“You left him at the pool by himself?”


“Justin, seriously?  He is there with John and Tony.”


“Well, if we know he is in good hands, come here and join me.” The look on Justin’s face told Brian he had taken more of those pills.  They were basically harmless but if he was right he had taken enough to have a real buzz going right now.


Brian dove over Justin and collected him against him.  Justin nearly attacked Brian and Brian nearly inhaled him.   The kiss was intense and soon both men were having trouble breathing.  Although Brian was careful, hands were everywhere. Justin, being uninhibited from the pain pills,  nearly drove Brian to insanity by just using his hands everywhere and Brian was trying to be so careful.  Justin slid his hand down and grabbed Brian’s stiffened cock. He started stroking and Brian was so close when there was a voice at the door.


“Dad, Daddy, can I come in?”


“One minute, Gus, give us one minute.” Brian said taking deep breaths.  He looked at Justin and Justin nodded. “Come on in Gus.”


Gus totally ignored Brian and gave Justin a hug.  ‘’Are you feeling better?”


“I am feeling much better.  I got some sleep. I think I had a busy week and then took a fall.  I am much better. Thanks, Gus. I am glad you came this weekend. I promise after dinner tonight we will play a game and tomorrow, if you aren’t too sunburned,” He threw a dirty look at Brian, “We can spend time in the pool and grill.  I think your sister and moms are going to join us.”



Gus went to his room and changed while his dads also dressed.  Justin kissed Brian, “We’ll finish that later.”


They spent the evening having dinner and playing board games.  All 6 of them laughed and joked and enjoyed being together. Tina and Gus were sitting next to each other and at one point she looked at Gus.  “Would you like to feel something?”


Gus looked at her funny. She took his hand and put it on her tummy. Gus’ eyes got as big as saucers.  “Is that my….”


“That is your brother or sister playing in my tummy.”  Gus giggled and the game continued.

Gus started yawning and ended up with his head on Tina’s shoulder.  “Hey, Gus, I am really tired, too. How about we head up to bed?” She held out her hand and the two went upstairs.


“We’ll be up in about 10 minutes, Gus, to say goodnight.”  Brian called after him.


Everyone dispersed to their own rooms.  The dads stopped by Gus and found he was already sleeping.


Brian looked at Justin’s face and knew there was nothing going on tonight.  Justin was in pain again so Brian made him take a couple more pain killers and they slept in each other’s arms.



Sunday was just a day of fun.  By 11:00 Lindsay, Mel, and JR were there and everyone was in and out of the pool and hot tub.  They grilled burgers and hot dogs. Alice had salads and chips and there was a cooler full of sodas and another cooler full of adult beverages.


At 3:00 pm Gus left with his family and Justin kind of collapsed in bed.  He really was feeling better. Brian made sure everything was put away in the kitchen and then went looking for Justin.  He found him in bed and landed next to him. Justin’s hand instantly slid down Brian’s body and slid into his briefs. “It seems to me we were in this same position about 24 hours ago. But no one is going to interrupt us tonight.”


Justin straddled Brian and slid his mouth onto Brian’s cock. Justin’s tongue did a dance over the tip and down the shaft.  His hands roamed up Brian’s sides and then drug them down. Brian’s body quivered. “Baby, I’m ready for you. Please.


Brian gently rolled them over and he placed Justin’s legs on his shoulders.  Brian entered him and Brian tried to restrain his movements but soon Brian had lost control and as he plunged all the way in he slapped against Justin’s bruised ass.  Although he flinched Justin climbed higher and higher until they spun over the top. When their breathing and heartbeats returned to normal Justin looked at Brian. “Time for you to sleep, My Love.  You have work in the morning.”


LIstening to each other breathing their souls joined and fell asleep.

 

Chapter 2 by Simply written


Brian shut off his alarm before it went off. He slid out of bed and started the shower. He hoped he didn’t wake Justin.  There was no reason for him to get up. Brian walked up and tilted his face into the spray. He really did enjoy his job but he had loved being home with Justin the last couple weeks.  “Good Morning, Baby.” Justin’s arms came around Brian from behind. His hands laid genly below Brian’s navel. As his hands dipped a bit lower he heard a rumble in Brian’s throat. “Do you have time?” he asked as his hand inched even lower.




“I’m the boss!  I always have time, “ He turned around and claimed Justin’s mouth, taking the kiss deep enough to take Justin’s breath away. When they separated they both looked down and their erect cocks.  “Any ideas what we could do with these?” Slowly he turned Justin around to face the glass wall. He still tried to be very gentle around the bruises and slowly pressed in. Justin arched his back as Brian completed entry. Justin’s position allowed Brian to claim his mouth.  As he started stroking in and out he said into Justin’s ear, “Do you know how much I love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney?”




Brian’s hand had come around and taken Justin’s cock into his soft vice.  “I...do...Mr…...Taylor ….Kinney!” he managed to get out before his body was shaken by an orgasm. Brian ran his hands over Justin’s chest pulling him close against him.  Justin’s hands had reached back and rested on Brian’s thighs.They stood like this for a few moments. As Justin’s head rested on Brian’s collar bone he turned his head and kissed Brian’s jaw.  “I don’t know how I could love you more.”




Neither man wanted to separate but knew the time had come.  They soaped each other up and rinsed off. After drying off Justin just stood there watching Brian as he got ready for work.  He took out a suit and a freshly laundered white button down. Justin helped him into the shirt and circled him to button it. “Sunshine, if you tuck it in for me I am never going to get to work.” Brian kissed him sweetly.  After Brian tucked it in, Justin helped with the suitcoat. As he buttoned it for him, they kissed one more time and left the room arm in arm. Downstairs they didn’t see Alice but coffee was made so she was around somewhere.  Justin poured a travel mug of coffee for Brian and made sure the lid was on tight.




Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “You could come in for lunch today.”




“Once you get to the office you will be swamped.  Later this week Tina has a doctor’s appointment somewhere near lunchtime.  I will check what day it is and maybe we can have lunch then. I am sure Tina would like to have lunch with one of her office friends and you and  i could go out or better yet, stay in. They kissed once more and Justin shoved Brian out the door.




Justin poured a cup of coffee for himself and started looking for Alice.  It was odd she hadn’t made an appearance. After checking several rooms he walked past the playroom. And thought he heard something.  He slowly opened the door and saw Alice sitting on the bed, quietly sobbing. “Alice?” She jumped a bit but didn’t look up. Justin sat next to her and put his arm around her.  She leaned into him, continuing to sob. Justin sat there rubbing her back.




“Hey, guy…..” Tina started to walk in but then stopped and backed up.   Justin nodded at her. She closed the door behind her.




Justin just sat there with Alice until she calmed down.  “Thank you, Justin.”




“What’s wrong?”




“I’m Ok.”




“Alice, come on.”




“I….I know I haven’t told much about myself.  I guess I always just handle my own life. Well, my life just fell apart this weekend.  If I didn’t have your house to go to everyday I don’t know where I would be. I had been living with someone but its been on the rocks for a while and yesterday it came crashing down.  I really don’t know where I’m going after work tonight.”



“You aren’t going anywhere.  When Tony gets back from class the 4 of us will go get your stuff or what you want now and you will move in a little earlier than planned.  Alice, you are family, whether you want to be part of our mixed mess or not.”




Alice held on to Justin and started crying again.  “You do whatever you need to do for you today. I am going to take care of this room so it is ready for you this afternoon.” He kissed her cheek and left her there for a few minutes.  




Justin found Tina in the kitchen and gave her a quick rundown of what was happening.  She would go tell John what was up and to keep the afternoon open. He would text Tony and explain.




Once Alice went to clean Gus’ room Justin cleared out the ‘toys’ from the playroom and made sure the things stored in the closet was removed. He brought everything up and put it in Tina’s old room.  He and Brian would sort through it. Maybe he should check in with Brian and let him know what has happened. He called Brian’s private office phone. Cynthia answered. “Hey, Cynthia. How are you?”




“I am good.  Glad to have Brian back and glad he seems so happy.”




“I hope he is.  I know I am. Is he available?”




“He’s on a conference call with Ted and the NYC office. Do you want him to call you?”


“Ya, it is kind of important to talk to him y lunch. Don’t worry nothing is wrong per say.”




“Ok, I will pass the message. Justin, I am so glad you two finally made it official.  I am not sure Brian deserves you but you are made for each other.”




“Thanks, Cynthia. I will see you later this week.  Tina and I will be in on Thursday. Is Brian’s lunch schedule free?”




“Looks like he is free after 12:30 until 2:00.”




“Please block that out for me.  I will see you then.” They said goodbye and Justin went to check on Alice.  




Alice was in the laundry room  folding clothes. “Just wanted to let you know we are all set to go to your place after lunch.  I got a few boxes from Tina. Is there anything else we need?” She shook her head. “Alice, is there anything I should worry about? Do you think he will be there?”




“No, I doubt it.  I don’t think he would ever fight over me.  He would just try to bully me into staying but it won’t work this time.”  




Justin gave her a little hug and went out in the studio.  Brian called about 12:30. “Hey, Sunshine, miss me so much you need me to talk dirty to you?”  




“As tempting as that is sweetheart, Alice is moving in today.  She needed a place to live so I just emptied the playroom for her.  She was coming here anyway in a couple months. I hope you don’t mind.”




“Of course, where else would she go?”




“The guys and I are going with her after lunch to get her stuff at least most of it.”




“Does she think there will be trouble?  I can get the sheriff to go with you.”



“She said there isn’t danger.  If he happened to be there he would just try to bully her into staying and that won’t happen with the three of us with her.”




“Don’t take any chances.  If he is there call the sheriff’s office.  




“We won’t, Baby.  I do miss you and trust me I would like a lot more than to talk dirty to you right now. I have very lonely parts and I miss my heart being close.  I love you, Baby.”




“I love you, two, Sunshine. If it is going to be later than 6:00 I will let you know.”




Tony enjoyed his first day of class and talked to his group about a pool party.  It worked for everyone on Friday so they planned for everyone to come to the house after class.  When Tony got to the house he was full of excitement for the class and the upcoming pool party. After telling John about it they headed to the main house to head to Alice’s.  




The trip was uneventful.  They helped Alice pack up her clothes and a few other things.  They loaded the SUV and went back to the house.






The week went on smoothly.  Alice settled into her room.  She would probably move to Tina’s room after the baby is born but for now she would be happy here.  Alice promised to have the party food ready on Friday. She already felt at home there.




By Wednesday evening John had heard the name Grace more than he liked.  Tony was talking about her all the time. Maybe college was going to cause a problem between them.  He would wait until Friday to know if he needed to be concerned or not. John was splitting his days between working for Justin in the studio and working with Tina in her room.  He was really starting to like Tina. When she was working she seemed lighter and happier. John liked seeing her like that. He had noticed there were a couple times she brushed against him or touched his hand.  He wondered what he would be like if he had no one to touch. Sure Tina knew they cared about her but it was different. Once she had actually put his hand on her stomach and he felt the flutter. He couldn’t imagine the inner turmoil she was going through.




On Thursday Tina and Justin drove to the doctor.  When they arrived they found out they would be seeing a PA instead of her regular doctor.  It was a straight forward exam. They took her weight, measured her stomach, and questioned how she was feeling.    At the end of the conversation the PA said, “I see no reason why the two of you can’t have sex again as long as you don’t exert yourself too much.”  




Justin looked at Tina and had to laugh.  “My husband might have problems with that.”




The PA turned 3 shades of red. “Oh I am so sorry, I assumed….”




“No,  I should apologize.  I am a man with her at an OB exam.  What else should you think.”




Tina and Justin drove to Kinnetik.  Tina had lined up lunch with a couple of her friends there and Justin waited around for Brian to get through his meeting.




Cynthia and Justin hugged when he arrived.  “It looks like marriage is agreeing with you, Justin.  Both of you look so happy. How is Tina doing?”




Justin started laughing again. “She is doing well.  The PA gave us permission to have sex again.”


“Who are you having sex with?” Brian slid his arms around him. Justin spinned and kissed him.  




“Tina and I were given permission to have sex.  I let the PA know that you probably would have some issues with that.”




“Yes, I think I would.”  He brought his mouth to Justin’s ear and whispered, “And I do plan to have sex with you in about five minutes.”




As they separated a delivery boy walked in and gave Brian a bag of food.  Brian looked at Cynthia, “No one comes through those doors until 1:55 pm.”   




“Yes, sir,” Cynthia, smiled as they shut the door and disappeared into the inner office out of view.




Brian barely had Justin out of view before he had dropped the food the food on a chair and had Justin backed up against the desk.  Brian had brought his hungry lips to Justin’s neck, his jaw, his lips, bruising them as he pressed against them. “I have been thinking about doing this all day.”




“I hope you were thinking about doing more than this.”  




Brian pressed his hips against Justin’s showing him he had more planned yet.  Justin began unbuckling Brian’s belt and then unbuttoned his pants, sliding his hands inside his briefs and almost with reverence pulled his cock out.  He dropped to his knees and slid his mouth over Brian’s erection. He took all of it in, over and over. Brian entwined his fingers in Justin’s hair. “Oh, god, Sunshine, stop.”  He pulled Justin to his feet and undid Justin’s pants. He slid them down and then off his feet. He laid Justin on his desk, placing Justin’s legs on his shoulders and entering him, not with a rush of lust but rather with a  need of intimacy and love. He slowly increased the pace as he lay over him, meeting his lips and just wanting more. As the need built Justin locked his arms around Brian’s neck and clung to him as the crested together.   




They redressed and sat on the sofa eating the sandwiches that were delivered.  They finished eating them and Justin slid back into Brian’s arms. “I suppose I should head back to the house and get our baby and mom back.  Remember tomorrow evening we are throwing the pool party.”




Brian nodded as they walked to the glass doors of the office.  Before opening them he took Justin in his arms once more and, aware some of his employees were watching, dipped Justin backward and kissed him once more.  Cynthia, heard audible sighs from the women in the office including herself.





Friday turned out to be the warmest of the spring so far.  It was about 1:00 when John and Tina heard noise out by the pool John looked out Tina’s window to see Tony with a very petite, pretty girl.  She was in shorts and a tank top. Neither were overly skimpy but it was obvious that she had a killer body. Tina called John back to some question about the project.  They worked for another hour and John wandered back to the window. Now there were 6 people out there. They were just hanging out at one corner talking right now. They were probably talking about their project.  He notice Tony’s arm was tucked behind Grace on her bare skin. Yes, his hand was on the edge of the pool but Grace was definitely leaning into him.




John felt a hand on his arm.  “John, he loves you.”




“I know he does but why does he love me? Does he love me because I am there or does he love me because he can’t live without me?  He has been with girls before. He could be having doubts about what kind of relationship he wants to be in. I know I have.” He stopped.  “That doesn’t sound right. I just mean I have wondered what a relationship with a woman would be like.”




Tina was surprised by this.  “John, what are you wondering about?”




“Just what it is like to really make love to a woman.”




Tina turned him toward her.  She put a hand behind his neck and stepping on her tiptoes.  She brought her mouth to his and tenderly kissed him. He brought her close to him and deepened the kiss.  She felt him tense and release her. He stepped back quickly.




“John, I don’t want to come between you but if the time comes, I’m here. Now why don’t you go change into some trunks and head out there.  Show Grace her competition.”





John put on some trunks and headed out on the pool deck.  As soon as Tony saw him he raised himself out of the pool and walked over to him.  He slipped his arm around John’s waist and kissed him. “I was wondering when you would come  join us.” Tony introduced John to his classmates and they started playing volleyball in the pool.  Alice brought out snacks and soon Justin and Tina joined them. The style of suit made it hard to see she was pregnant and one of the classmates started flirting with her.  Justin noticed her demeanor lighten a bit. It was good to see her with people close to her age and just having fun. Justin kept an eye on her, making sure she was not too physically active.  People spent time in and out of the pool. At one point Tina was relaxing on a lounge chair with the classmate first sitting on the chair next to her and then he moved to sit on the bottom half of her chair.  




John couldn’t stop looking over at Tina.  “John, John.’ Tony slid his hand under the water into John’s trunks and he tweaked him a bit finally getting his attention. “John, glad I could get your attention.  Are you interested in him?” Tony had a bit of an edge to his voice.




“Oh, no, I’m sorry, Tony.  I was just keeping an eye on Tina.  You know what she’s like lately. Just making sure they both behave themselves.”




That satisfied Tony and he kissed John, leaving his hand deep in his trunks.  




“Hey, Tony,” Grace hollered as a ball hit the water just a foot from them splashing water all over them.  And Tony was off chasing her.




It was about 5:00 when Brian showed up by the pool wearing sunglasses but very little else.  Ok, he had a suit on but it left little to the imagination and the girls, including Tina, were imagining.  Of course, Tina had seen what was under that suit. As the 5 women, including Alice, watched Brian stride down the steps into the pool he walked directly to Justin, putting one hand on his neck and one hand on his ass and pulled him close.  He kissed him long and hard. Justin melted into him. By then everyone in the pool area was watching them. Before it could go too far Alice grabbed a nerf ball dunked it in the pool and nailed Brian in the back of the head.




“Hey!”




Everyone erupted in a laugh and the sexual tension dissolved.  Alice started the grill and soon the smell of burgers wafted through the air.  Justin helped set the food out and soon they were all sitting around with plates of food and sodas.  As the sun sank lower the temperature began dropping quickly and the guests began to leave. Tina’s admirer tried to get a phone number but Tina didn’t offer it.  




Tony and John dressed and drove Grace home.  John had driven and when they arrived at her house Tony opened her door and walked her to her front steps.  She hugged him and kissed him. John wasn’t positive but he thought she kissed him on the lips. Tony got back in the car and John drove away.  Tony chatted but John didn’t respond. As they got home, Tony looked at John. “Did I do something? Is something wrong?”




John mumbled something and headed to the house.  Tony followed him. “John, you need to tell me what is wrong.  I don’t know what upet you!”




John wasn’t good at confrontations.  Growing up it was futile trying to talk something through so he just quit trying.  He was doing the same thing now. He was ignoring him rather than facing it. He just wanted to be alone but Tony wasn’t going to let that happen.  They got into the house and Tony stood right in front of him. Every time he moved Tony was right there. John started shutting down. He just withdrew even farther.  Finally, Tony trapped him between a couch and the fireplace. “John, I am not going to let you block me out.” He put a hand on either side of John’s face and forced him to turn toward him.  “Mio Amore, tell me what is wrong.”




“I saw her kiss you. She was all over you and you didn’t seem to mind at all.  Don’t deny it. I saw it all.”




“John, Amore, I ….she….please sit.  We need to talk.” John seemed to deflate and sat down. “John, I am sorry if it looks like I am, what do you say, leading her on.  I have to admit I am flattered that she seems to like me but I haven’t ….. John, I love you, but I admit I am curious. Grace is beautiful and she is smart and she likes me and…”




“Then maybe you should go for it.  You’re young. I don’t want to find out in 5 years you come home and blame me for keeping you here with me when you want to be with someone else. Think about it Tony.  Be very sure what you want before you talk to me about it. I will put what you’ll need outside the door.We’ll talk tomorrow.”




John went to the room, put Tony’s stuff in the hall and locked the door. John got in bed. And lay there.  




There was a quiet tap on the door.  “John, please, talk to me. Mio Amore, I love you.  I need you. I don’t want to be like this., Please.”




“We will talk tomorrow.




“But, John..”




He turned up the TV, put the pillow over his head, and cried.




Tony picked up the items John set out.  He carried them across the hall. He got in bed but couldn’t even shut his eyes.  Should he really do what John said? He would have to be honest to Grace but...




Tina and Alice watched a movie before going to bed and Justin and Brian headed to their own room.  As Brian shut the door Justin pinned him against it. “What were you doing in that swimsuit today and where have you been keeping it!” Justin ran his hand down Brian’s front and then both hands cupped his ass. “You got those nice young girls hot and bothered.”


“But I immediately let them know I belonged to you,” He claimed Justin’s mouth.  “You do remember that, don’t you?”




His cock betrayed him and Justin clung to Brian’s ass already running his fingers along his crack wishing he was feeling skin. He worked his hands down his pants and started sliding his fingers down the valley and then he found the puckered bud and fan his finger over it several times.  Justin was working his shorts off Brian’s assl Once he had them off his beautiful ass they fell to the ground Justin got him over to the bed and pushed him on his stomach. He ran his tongue along the crack and each time he hit the little bud he added the pressure needed to dip in sometimes and other times slid over it.  After several passes Brian groaned .




“What would you like baby.  Tell me what you want.


“Surprise me.” Brian said.




“Oh, being brave on a Friday night aren’t you.” In that case hold your position.  I will be right back.”




Justin grabbed a little prostate vibrator and went back to the bed. With a tube of lube he covered it and slowly slid it into place.  He then positioned Brian to his side.




“Brian, I want you to hold off coming if at all possible. It will be worth it.  He positioned his mouth on Brian’s cock and slid his tongue down the shaft. He turned the vibrator  on low and he began running his thumb along the perineum He changed the pressure with each pass. As he did this he lightly played with the head of the cock using his tongue.




Shortly, Brian was fighting for control.  Justin stopped the vibrator and his twitching calmed  down. He repeated this four times but the last time Brian’s quivering didn’t stop when the vibrator was switched off.  Taking deep breaths Brian fought to keep control. “No more, Sunshine, no more. As he said this Justin continued stroking with his thumb. “Justin, please….”  Justin got on his hands and knees and Brian grabbed the lube and after covering it he pressed in. He then reached down and started stroking Justin in the same way he had stroked Brian.  He began the in and out motion as he ran his thumb down that tender strip of flesh. They both began to tremble and, as they hit the peak and slid back down they fell together and Brian cradling Justin as the drifted off to a blissful sleep.






John quit trying to sleep at 4:00 am.  He got up and went downstairs. He made a cup of coffee and left the house for the studio.  He let himself in and pulled out a blank canvas. He pulled out deep jewel tones and black. His mood was troubled and as he began putting color on the canvas  that followed his mood. The colors went on heavy and overlapped. He needed a light color. He grabbed white and gold. As the dark oppressive color closed in from all around the white and gold refused to be overtaken.




Tony woke around 5:30  and checked on John but he was gone.  There was a slight smell of coffee in the air but the coffee pod was no longer hot.  He looked out the window and saw lights on in the studio. He made two cups of coffee and carried them over to the studio.  He opened the door and stood there. John was totally absorbed in the picture he was working on. Tony could see his heavy heart just from the tones on the canvas but there was still light coming from him. John was standing there looking at the image.




“Mio Amore?”


John slowly turned and looked at Tony. Tony took a step closer and offered a cup of coffee.  John took it but set it on the table next to him. He reached for the other cup and set it next to the first.  He stepped closer and took Tony’s hands. “I’m sorry, Baby. I overreacted. I just saw you with her and I got scared I might lose you.  I don’t want to lose you, Tony, but if you want to be with her you have my blessing. Just come back to me.”




“Oh, John,”  Tony stepped closer and kissed him. “I missed you so much last night. I really didn’t know what I did at first but when I think about it I understand.  I don’t know if I want to be with her. That kiss you saw was honestly the first. If anything happens, John, I will tell you but I have no intention of leaving you, Mio Amore, I love you and no other.”




“Do you forgive me, Tony?’




“There is nothing to forgive. You wear your heart on your sleeve.  I love you for that. Do you think we can go make up the right way?”  Tony winked at John.




“I am sure that is possible.”  John pulled Tony into his arms.  “I love you!” He took Tony’s hand, locked the studio as they left, and went back to their room to say sorry with their whole hearts and bodies.





Justin woke up Saturday morning to find Brian watching him.  Justin sent one of his heart melting smiles his way. Brian crooked his finger at him and Justin closed the gap between them. Brian pulled him close and kissed him.  Brian began running his hands down Justin’s sculpted backside and pressed him tightly against himself.




Justin hummed as he responded to Brian’s attention.  He brought a leg up and laid it on Brian’s hip, trying to get closer.  Using his hand Brian swatted Justin’s exposed ass. Justin began plundering Brian’s mouth with new enthusiasm.  Brian chuckled and swatted him again. Justin’s arousal was becoming more obvious as he vocalized his pleasure. Brian had Justin squirming and moaning and then stopped.




“Guess we better get up.”  Brian pulled away from Justin.  Think I am going to start with a swim this morning.




“What?”  Justin still laid in the bed very confused.




“I am going to take a swim. You want to join me?”




“Brian!” Justin pointed to his erection, “I think you started something here. Don’t you think you should finish what you started?”




“Later.”  Brian had pulled on his swimsuit and was out the door.  


Justin laid there confused and more than a bit frustrated.  What had just happened? What was Brian up to now?




Justin walked into the kitchen, kissed Alice on the cheek and poured a cup of coffee.  “How are you doing, Alice? I am not trying to pry but I know, even when it’s your choice a breakup isn’t easy.”




“I’m alright, Justin. Thank you for asking.”




Just then John and Tony walked in.  Walked is sort of the word for it. John and Tony often showed affection but   today they emitted sex. Just the look they gave each other almost put Justin over the edge in his current, frustrated state.




“Well, looks like you two had an eventful morning.”  Justin said to the young men although he doubted they heard him.  They were too busy sticking their tongues down each other’s throats to be paying attention.   Eventually they broke apart and sat down to eat. Tina wandered in and sat down, too.




Brian came in with a towel wrapped around his waist.  He leaned over Justin and gave him a searing kiss slipping his hand into Justin’s lap.  Justin let out an audible moan before he could stop himself. Brian chuckled and sat down to eat breakfast.




Once they finished breakfast Brian went to dress.  Justin followed him up. As Brian slid out of the suit Justin slid his hands around Brian from behind and took hold of his cock.  Brian took a deep breath and then walked away as if Justin wasn’t there. Justin stood in the doorway to the shower. Brian walked up to him and lowered his head to Justin.  Brian’s tongue parted Justin’s lips and probed for Justin’s which responded to him immediately. Without realizing it, Brian had turned Justin away from the door. He firmly separated himself from Justin and closed the shower door.




Justin started to undress and Brian shook his head.  “Don’t bother, Sunshine. It ain’t going to happen. Today’s game is,” Brian ran the bar of soap over his body slowly as Justin watched. “We can touch each other, tease each other, taunt each other until, just no penetration.  Shall we say until 4:00 pm. Meet you and the Stingray at 4:00. Do you choose to accept my challenge?”




In response, Justin turned his back to Brian, pulled down his pants, spread his cheeks and wiggled his hips to Brian.  He then pulled up his shorts and walked out.






John and Tony decided to spend the day in the guest house.  Tina watched as John carried a basket of food while Tony clung to John.  Tina looked at Alice. “Any idea what is up ….Ok bad choice of words, going on….Ok, not much better, what is going on with those two?”



“Two single women living with four gay men better not to even ask. Do you have plans for the day?”




“No, nothing really.  How about you?”




Alice looked at Tina, seeing what she expected.  Tina’s clothes were getting a bit tight. “What do you say I go get Justin’s credit card and we go shopping!”




Tina smiled ear to ear.  “I like that idea. I’ll go find him.”





Giving Brian time to dress, Justin stuck his head into their bedroom.  “We haven’t played pool in a long time. Meet you down in the game room.”  Ten minutes later Brian was breaking to start the game. Justin mooned Brian just as the cue hit the white ball.




Timing was everything. Justin had just turned to moon Brian as Tina walked in.  “Nice, Justin! Always love a full moon.” Justin quickly pulled up his shorts while Tina laughed.  




“Did you want to join us?” Brian asked politely.  




“Actually, I came for a credit card. Alice and I are going shopping.” She tugged on her shirt stretching on his belly.




Brian started pulling out his wallet and realized he didn’t have it.  “Sunshine, do you have your wallet?”




“Not in my shorts. I will go get it.”  




“Don’t bother,” Brian responded.  “I have one in my office.” He went across the hall.




Tina smiled and Justin, “I don’t know what you two are up to today but have fun and get it out of your system while we are gone.  You could tell me what you are doing?”




Justin kissed her cheek as Brian walked in, “Nice try.”




Tina reached for the card and then kissed Brian on the lips.  “Thanks! For the card and the kiss.”




Brian took her hand and leaned his mouth to her ear.  Justin couldn’t hear what he said but Tina nodded and kissed Brian even longer and deeper.  She laughed as she walked out of the room.




“So what did you say to her?”




“She is going to text me before they come home. The guys have food for the rest of the day and the women are out of the house…” Brian pulled his shirt off and slipped his shorts down.  He had nothing on under them. “I figured I could go around like this today since we have the house to ourselves.” Brian walked over and tugged Justin’s shirt off as well. His hands slipped into Justin’s shorts and squeezed those lovable globes.  He brushed his fingers down the valley and Justin thrust his penis at Brian’s, rubbing them together. Now both men groaned. Justin attached himself to one of Brian’s nipples and lightly bit down. Brian started to press against Justin’s bud.




“Brian, if that actually goes in, I think you have lost the game because that would be penetration.”  




By now both men had raging hard ons and nothing to do with them. The pool game was forgotten and they both hit the outdoor pool swimming multiple laps each. They both stopped at the far side of the pool. “What time do you think it is?”  Brian asked Justin.




“Maybe 1:00.”




“We have three hours yet. And all I can think about is eating your ass.”




Justin moved toward him.




“Don’t come near me.  I won’t be responsible for what I do if,” Brian looked down in the water and could see Justin’s naked body.




Justin stood close enough to reach him but kept his body separate from him. He reached behind Brian’s neck and pulled him close. He brushed his lips lightly to Brian’s.  He kept it soft and gentle as he slipped his tongue in and out of his mouth brushing Brian’s. It wasn’t long before they needed to touch each other. Their bodies clung to each other.




“I love you so much, Brian.  This is killing me.” Justin laid his head on Brian’s shoulder so they couldn’t kiss anymore.  Instead they just stood there for a long time feeling their heart beats sync.




“Baby, I think we have two options.” Justin said looking at Brian. “We can spend the next couple hours in different parts of the house alone or,” Justin wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist, “We can both lose and go make love for hours. We could compete in who gives the most orgasms instead.”




“Sunshine I love the way you think.” Brian claimed Justin’s mouth with the passion he had been holding back all day. Justin melded with Brian. They separated long enough for Brian to back up against the edge of the pool and lift himself out.  Before he could move, Justin claimed Brian’s cock in his mouth. He began to bob up and down putting all his skill into it. He took all of it in and out to the tip. His tongue swirled around the end sliding over the tip. He could taste Brian and feel Brian’s leg muscles tightening up. Justin slipped his hand between Brian’s legs and started stroking the underside of his scrotum.  Brian’s whole body began to convulse and he put his hands on the deck behind him so he didn’t fall back. Justin drank from him getting every drop.




Brian reached under one of Justin’s arm and he jumped out.  “Let’s go to our room.”




They grabbed towels and started drying each other.  As Brian dried Justin’s back and worked lower. He guided Justin to the table and laid Justin over it.  Brian grabbed a chair cushion and dropped it to the patio. Brian dropped to his knees and brought his mouth to Justin’s ass.  “I told you I couldn’t stop thinking about this. Brian’s tongue traveled up and down Justin’s crack. He nipped at his ass, grazing it with his teeth.  He then spent the next 10 minutes teasing and taunting.




“God, Brian I need you now.  Please, Brian.”




“Sunshine, I don’t have any lube out here.”


“Oil, by the grill.”




Brian grabbed the bottle about 15 feet away. “Ok, Sunshine, this will have to do.”  Brian pour some on his erection and holding Justin open as far as he could, poured the oil on him.




“Brian, please!” Justin pleaded as Brian worked his finger in and out, spreading the oil.  




Brian slid in and began moving rapidly. He had no restraint left. Soon they were both releasing and falling over the edge.  




“I love you so much, Brian! I love you!.”  Brian pulled out and Justin turned for Brian to take him in his arms. They clung to each other as they kissed.  




Brian’s phone was laying on the table Justin had just been laying across.  Justin looked at it. “It looks like we better get upstairs now. The ladies will be here soon. No more naked play out here.”





Brian and Justin went up to their room.  They lay on their bed and made love again spooned together.  Brian pressed all the way into Justin and lay still. Just the feel of Brian deep inside of him felt so good. He heard the women downstairs and thought of his baby and tears began rolling down his cheeks.  Brian brought his lips to Justin’s cheek from behind not being able to see his face. He tasted the tears. “Justin, is everything alright?”




“My life is just so perfect right now.  You are my husband. We have a beautiful son and a baby on the way.  I just don’t know why I am so lucky. How do I deserve all this?”




“Justin, you are the best person I know.  You are kind, caring, giving, loving, talented.  I would not be here today if it wasn’t for you because my heart would have dried up by now.”  He pulled Justin even closer. Sunshine, saying I love you just doesn’t even come close to what I feel for you. You have my heart and I have yours.  That’s why I can love at all.” Brian pulled him close and wrapped his arm around Justin’s chest. He kissed his neck and ear and cheek.





The men dozed a bit. When he woke, Justin turned to face Brian and put his hands on either side of that beautiful face. He kissed him tenderly.  “Baby, I think I should go check on Tina. I am glad she got out today and that Alice took her shopping. I am sure she needed to do that and I hadn’t thought about it. Is it alright if we continue this after dinner?”




“Of course, Sunshine.  Just like I said, you are kind and caring. I will see you at dinner in a bit and then are you up for a little bit more?”  




Justin smiled from ear to ear. “Does that mean you are willing to…”




“Reasonably, yes.”  




Justin kissed him deeply and walked out.





Justin walked to Tina’s room and knocked.  “Come in.”




He walked in the room and saw bags everywhere.  “Did you max out his black card?” He smiled as he picked up a bag and looked into it. He set it down quickly.  All these bags and he found the one that had lingerie in it.




Tina started laughing.  “Do you want me to model them for you?”




“No, that’s ok.” He walked over and picked up another bag and started taking things out for her.  He helped her hang them up. “Did you find everything you needed?




“I hope I didn’t spend too much.  Alice just told me to keep buying everything I needed.  She assured me I wouldn’t want to shop when I was 8 months pregnant.




“We can afford to dress our baby’s mother anywhere Alice would take you.”


Tina pulled out a top and squealed a little.  “This is my favorite I think. Without thinking about it she pulled the top she was wearing off over her head.




Justin couldn’t stop himself he was drawn to her and laid his hand on the now obvious belly. “Oh, I am sorry.  I had no right.” He started pulling his hand away but she pulled it back and returned it to her abdomen. She leaned into him a bit. He put his arm around her bare shoulder and pulled her close sensing she needed the contact right now.  He kissed the top of her head


and she turned to put her arms around his neck.  “Tina.” Her hands dropped. She turned and pulled on the new top. She then turned and looked at Justin.  “You look lovely, Tina.”




Justin returned his attention to a bag laying on the bed. It was  filled with baby supplies. Sleepers and onesies of neutral shades along with socks and blankets. Everything was becoming so real.  He wanted to run to Brian and just hold on to him. He couldn’t do this. He didn’t know how to be a good father. Look at his example!  He was feeling a panic attack coming on and he hadn’t had one of those in year. He needed to find Brian. “Tina, this is all great. I just thought of something I have to do.”  And he was gone.




He ran to their bedroom but Brian wasn’t there.  Rushing downstairs, “Brian!” He saw Alice and she just pointed down the hall.  When he got to the door Brian was opening it.




“Did you call?” Justin nearly pushed Brian over as he entered the office and shut the door.  Brian saw the panic on Justin’s face and just pulled him in his arms. “Deep breaths, Sunshine, deep breaths.” With one arm Brian held him close and with the other he stroked Justin’s hair.




Justin clung to him.  Several minutes passed before Brian felt Justin’s grasp on him loosen.  




“Want to tell me what this is about?” Brian continued to hold him close.




“I can’t be a father.  I don’t know what I’m doing.  Look at my father. The baby’s coming too fast!”




Brian chuckled low in his throat.  “Oh, Sunshine! You are going to be an amazing father. You have more love than anyone I know.  And I am right here with you. You aren’t doing this alone.


Watching you with Gus, you are never going to fail at this.  Will we make mistakes? Of course we will but our baby will be loved and cared for.  Alice will keep us in line.” He smiled down at Justin, feeling his body relax. Putting his hand under Justin’s chin he tilted his head back. As he lowered his mouth to Justin’s he said,  “We got this.”




It took Justin another 5 minutes in Brian’s arms to calm down. He then started realizing the panic wasn’t what was causing him to stay there. Raising his head Brian lowered his head again and brushed his mouth on Justin’s but that wasn’t going to cut it for Justin.  He pulled Brian to him and crushed his lips. By the time he let go, Brian was out of breath. “I believe we better wait and conclude this after dinner. And trust me, I plan to FINISH this.” He swatted Justin hard and Justin groaned in anticipation.




The men walked into the kitchen finding Tina and Alice.  Tina looked at Justin. “You Ok? You left kind of quickly and you didn’t look so good.”




“I am fine. Sorry. Just didn’t feel good there for a minute.” Brian looked at him. “Ok, I just started panicking.  You were trying on maternity clothes and I had baby clothes in my hand and I just got scared. But Brian reminded me I wasn’t in this alone.  He will always be here for our baby and I hope Alice will for many years to come. And we won’t be perfect but there will always be love here.”




Tina gave a little smile.  “I don’t doubt that for a minute.  This baby is already loved. And,” She looked around the room, “Obviously you can take care of them financially. And I am so glad I have gotten to know Alice,” She smiled over at her.  “Justin, you are going to be an awesome father. I have no doubt.”




Brian walked over to Alice and draped his arm around her. “Um, I have noticed, and so has my stomach, that the kitchen does not smell like food, at all. And I am a reasonable man but my stomach is more difficult to talk to.”




The doorbell rang and she smiled up at her handsome employer.  Your stomach will be smelling pizza in a few minutes. It’s paid for. Justin went to the door, took the pizza, and tipped the delivery driver.  Alice pulled beer out of the refrigerator for three of them and milk out for Tina. She scowled a second but then smiled and took the glass.




Alice commented, “It’s quiet without John and Tony in the house. But that’s a good thing. It seems like the only time it is just the two of them is in bed and face it, I am sure they don’t have long conversations there.  Hopefully, they did some talking today.”




“I agree,” Brian said.  I get the feeling something is going on. My guess is Tony is meeting new people.  I saw the way that little Grace was looking at him and I am sure John did too.”




“They’ll figure it out. Hopefully a lot faster than we did.” Justin took Brian’s hand and kissed his fingers.




Alice was the only one that noticed how quiet Tina was. She was sure there something going through that girl’s head and she was afraid it had to do with John.  Tina and John had been spending a lot of time together lately working on that project and she had caught and undertone of something. Maybe it was just a flirty friendship but she was worried about the fallout.  But Tony seemed to be playing his own game so maybe they were working something out.




As the meal went on Brian and Justin were less involved in the conversation and more involved in the eye contact between each other, not to mention the touching, the murmured comments. They weren’t trying to be rude.  They just saw no one but each other. Their fingers were entwined and their eyes locked. Justin’s hand traced a path from Brian’s elbow to his wrist while Brian’s hand brushed Justin’s hair back and running his finger along Justin’s jaw and to his lips.  His thumb tracing the shape of them.




Alice and Tina looked at the two of them and then at each other. They picked up their dishes and the remainder of the pizza. “They are beautiful, aren’t they?” Tina sighed.




“Ya, they really are.  And for all of Brian’s bluster sometimes, they are both great guys.”  




By now, Brian and Justin were now kissing lightly as their hands began to wander.




“Suppose we should guide them to their room? I don’t think they remember where they are.” Tina said as she looked enviously at them.




Alice went over to Justin and Brian. Laying one hand on each of the men’s shoulders. “Go love each other boys.”  She subtlety, separated them and aimed them toward the stairs. They smiled at her and left the room.




Brian collected Justin in his arms and their lips touched and then clung to each other. Justin was working his hands under Brian’s shirt, wanting to feel his skin. He pulled the shirt off Brian and instantly went to Brian’s pants and started working at getting them off.  “Brian, get rid of that clothes.”




Instead, Brian pulled off Justin’s shorts and slapped Justin’s bottom with a loud crack.  Justin let out a surprised yelp. Brian pulled off Justin’s shirt and ran his hand down his front.   “Stand there.” Brian walked to the bedtime table and pulled out the ping pong paddle they used frequently.  Brian walked around Justin first running his hand down Justin’s back and and then trailed all the way down to the cheeks where he used the paddle for 5 quick swings.  Brian than walked to the front of Justin and reached for Justin’s growing cock. He squeezed very gently. He ran his nails up his cock and then continued up his pelvis.




“Oh, hell, NO,” Brian said under his breath as he threw the paddle into the chair, “I just want you, NOW!” His mouth descended on Justin’s and his hand grabbed Justin’s ass  and pulling him close. Brian’s mouth traveled down his neck and onto his chest. He went back to Justin’s mouth and threw him on the bed. “I love you so much I just can’t…” Brian quickly  dropped his pants. He grabbed the lube and used it liberally. With Justin’s legs on Brian’s shoulders, Brian slid in. He had no control. Brian just thrust over and over. He was like a man possessed.  Justin shouted as he came but Brian just kept pounding and pounding as Justin’s heightened senses had him thrashing as much as he could with Brian’s vise like grip on his hips. And then Brian began to cum.  His body shook to his very core over and over. His reaction had Justin joining him as he came again.




They both trembled for a long time as they lay on their backs, with just their fingers entwined.  Brian finally said, “Sorry I couldn’t use the paddle tonight. I just couldn’t do it. I just needed you too much.”




Justin rolled over so his chest was on Brian’s.  “Baby, don’t ever apologize because you need me.”  Justin brushed his lips on Brian’s but that wasn’t enough.  Their tongues danced and their hands slid over any skin they could reach.  Justin reached for the lube and he looked at Brian who nodded. Before using the lube he quickly slid a scarf around Brian’s neck.  He quickly added the lube and slowly began to push is slowly. He lay still until Brian adjusted to the invasion. He then began moving in and out as he tightened and loosened the scarf around Brian’s neck. Justin watched Brian closely and when he knew he was close he pulled the scarf tight. As Brian began to grab at it Justin filled Brian’s ass. The feeling of Justin filling him and the inability to breath had him joining Justin. The scarf was released from around Brian’s neck. Seeing Brian’s throbbing  vein in his neck he licked the spot sending one more shudder through Brian.





Tony and John had put in a movie they both had seen at least half a dozen times.  “John, we need to talk about what is going on. Well, not what is going on but what we both have thought about and talked about a bit. I will not lie.  I would like to see Grace. I know it would be nothing serious but I want to, well you know, and she has made it obvious she wants the same. She has texted me all day saying basically that.  She is just coming out of a long relationship and isn’t looking for anything serious, just some fun and I would like to but I don’t want to jeopardize what we have.”




John sat quietly for a minute. Tony reached for his hand and squeezed it.  Finally John said, “I want to be honest always. I want it to stay that way.  We need some rules I think.” Tony nodded. “We tell each other if something happens. Details up to the other person. In other words if you  want to know details I have to give you as much as you want.”




Tony nodded. “Yes, and, we need to be honest with the girls.”


“And Tony, if we start feeling differently we need to tell each other.”  John was sure he loved Tony with his whole heart and he prayed Tony loved him, too.




“John, I know what my heart wants.  That is you. My body may want to experience some things but my heart will not change.  I think you want it, too. That doesn’t mean we love each other less. We are young and need to play a bit.  Speaking of play…”




Tony pulled John close and their lips met.  Both men were thinking ahead and the thought of what might be had both of them excited. It was a fast and furious joining leaving both young men spent and satisfied.




Tony looked at John, “My feelings for your cannot change, Mio Amore.”  He stood, pulling John up and wrapping him in his arms. He kissed him deeply and led the way up the stairs.Sunday morning Alice texted everyone.  “Coffee is on. Brunch is at 10:00. If you need something before that you are on your own.”




Tina roamed downstairs and made herself a cup of tea.  She asked Alice if she could help with anything but Alice assured her everything was ready.  “I plan to pour myself a cup of coffee and sit outside for the next hour. I’d love the company.”




“That sounds wonderful.  I think I am going to put a tray together for Justin and Brian.  You and I both know they will be using up energy with an extra couple hours in bed.”  Both women laughed. Tina put a bowl of fresh berries together and two large travel mugs full of fresh coffee.  She then texted them. ‘Fresh coffee outside your door.’ As she hit the bottom step she heard the door open and shut again. She smiled but had an emptiness thinking about what was happening in that room.




Justin read the message from Alice and smiled. Brian was still sleeping so Justin lay quietly just watching him.  He loved this man so much. His phone buzzed again and he read it. He walked to the door and thanked Tina in his mind. He picked up the tray from out in the hall and set the tray on the audiman moved near the bed. He grabbed the can of whipped cream they always had in the mini fridge.  Justin took a sip of coffee and set the mug back down. Taking the whipped cream Justin put cream in Brian’s navel and dipped a strawberry in, dragging it upward and followed the trail of cream. Brian started moving. Justin’s tongue followed the cream up his chest and then he took a bite of the strawberry.  He kissed Brian sharing the strawberry. Brian’s arms came around him and kissed him.




“Sunshine, do I smell coffee?”




Justin started laughing.  “I can tell what’s more important.” He handed Brian his cup.  




Brian sat up and took a swallow.  He leaned over and took Justin in his arms.  “Good Morning, Sunshine!” He took one more sip of the coffee and set it down.  “What is all this?”




Justin told him about the texts and he smiled.  I love those women.” He reached across Justin and grabbed the whipped cream and covered Justin’s nipples.  He grabbed a strawberry and pressed the cold berry into the chilled cream and he moved the the berry to Justin’s mouth and at the same time brought his own mouth down to Justin’s chest.  He sucked the cream off one nipple and circled it with his tongue and then did the same to the other one. They ate a few more berries and cream, squirting cream here and there and dipped the berries.  Justin took the can and slid down Brian’s body. He sprayed the cream on Brian’s cock and began licking it like and ice cream cone. Each lick the cock got harder. Justin then took it all in his mouth, hitting the back of his throat with each bob. Brian began moaning  and as Justin slipped his hand between Brian’s legs his finger slid in and Brian arched his back as Justin started thrusting his finger in and out. Brian began emptying himself as Justin drank every drop he was given. He dropped his head on Brian’s stomach.




“Come here, Sunshine.”  He guided him back up his body and claimed his mouth. He pulled him as close as he could.  It was one of those times when close wasn’t enough. He rolled Justin to his stomach and starting at his shoulder blades he drug his tongue down his body. Justin started shivering in anticipation. Brian’s slid between Justin’s cheeks until he found his goal. Justin cried out in pleasure and Brian’s tongue dipped in and out several times.  Justin could hardly lay still. He began thrashing around. Brian turned Justin over and after adding lube, he entered and began moving in and out first slowly and then gaining speed and power. He leaned over Justin and kissed him with tenderness. “I love you, Justin. I love you!” Justin started trembling as he came violently. His contractions sent Brian along with him.  Brian made sure Justin’s legs had moved enough and he collapsed onto him. Brian rolled bringing Justin with him. “I love you. I love you so much.”




After a few minutes, they began moving a bit and each reached for their coffee.  Thankfully, they were in travel mugs and were still at least warm. Justin leaned against Brian as he sipped. “Suppose we should get ready for brunch? What time is it?” Justin questioned.




“We have half an hour.  Plenty of time to shower.”





All six members of the family met in the kitchen at 10:00 am.   A mix of bacon and sausage, eggs and coffee, and sweet rolls and fruit wafted through the air.  Although it had only been 24 hours since they had all been together, all of them felt like they had some catching up to do.  Tony and John commented on Tina’s new outfit.




John’s eyes may have lingered slightly longer than they should have and it didn’t go unnoticed by Tina nor did it go unnoticed by Brian.  He made a mental note to talk to John about his concerns. He hoped Tony was in on whatever was being planned and he was sure there was a plan.




Everyone chipped in and helped clean up the kitchen and Alice announced she was leaving for the rest of the day so they were on their own for dinner.  There was pizza from last night and an assortment of leftovers or supplies for sandwiches. No one would go hungry. The plan for those remaining was to spend time at the pool.  




“Hey, John, can you come into my office a minute.” John didn’t hesitate, telling Tony he would catch up with him. Once the door was closed Brian looked at John. “What are you planning, John?”




“Planning?”




“Don’t act like there isn’t something going on.  I am not sure who knows or is planning what with the three of you but I need to know what is going to happen so when it blows up I know what pieces to look for.”




John slumped a little. “No one is completely in the dark.  Well, Tina doesn’t know what Tony and I talked about last night but she will soon.”




“I think I need to know the outline of what might happen.” Brian sat down behind the desk.




John told him about the agreement he and Tony had made and he planned to ask Tina if she was interested on Monday.  




“John, just make sure the girls know that you two aren’t planning on make anything permanent. Be upfront about everything.”  John nodded. “And John, remember there is a baby involved. My baby! I know what you are planning has been approved by the doctor.  Just remember she is a pregnant woman and not a teenage boy. Key word is gentle. And don’t forget your promise with Tony. I don’t know what it is but you two need to follow through on what you talked about. John,”  Brian circled the desk and put his hand on John’s shoulder. “I know you don’t mean to hurt anyone but I have to admit I have my reservations about this, just because all of you live basically under the same roof. What happens could affect all of us.” Brian embraced his nephew. “I promised to look out for both  of you. I don’t like to fail. Now, I’ll see you at the pool in a few minutes. Unless Justin has other plans.” He laughed as John left. Brian took the steps two at a time heading to there room. It was time for him to fill Justin in on his discovery. With the baby involved he wasn’t sure what his reaction would be.




Brian walked in to find Justin in an electric blue Speedo that left nothing to his imagination. Justin took a step in his direction. “Stop, I need to talk to you and if you come over here like that this conversation won’t happen.” He glanced at Justin and a low growl escaped his throat. “You know I just talked to John.”




“Ya, what is going on with those two?”




“Sunshine, it isn’t just the two of them.”




“Well, I kind of thought it might include that girl, Grace is it, too.”




“You are missing one vital factor.”




“And what’s that?”




“John is interested in Tina.  Not for a real relationship. He and Tony are committed but have done their own version of an agreement and it includes Grace and Tina.”  Brian looked closely at Justin for his reaction.




“So John and Tina are thinking about…”




“Yes. You said yourself the doctor gave her the go ahead. Who are we to restrict someone’s sex life?”




“I’m, we’re the fathers of the baby, that’s who.”




“She heard the doctor and she is ready.  I warned John he wasn’t just messing around with Tina but the family dynamic and he needed to to be very careful.  There is a big difference between being with a teenage boy or a pregnant girl.”




Now Justin did step toward him and  Brian opened his arm. “Justin, pregnant women have sex all the time. You know John will be careful.”




“How  can you be so calm about this?”




“There is really nothing we can do about it. They are adults with minds of their own. Do you really thing couples just stop for 9 months?  I don’t see that as likely. Most days we don’t go 9 hours. Ok, that’s not true, but it is rare if it is over 12 hours. Speaking of which...:”  




Justin sidestepped him.  “Put on your suit and come downstairs. We can be sociable for a while. Who knows, maybe I want to be sociable all day.” He winked at Brian as he walked out the door, Brian’s eyes never leaving his ass.




When Brian arrived at pool side everyone, minus Alice, was there. A game of volleyball was started.  Tony and John against Brian and Justin with Tina as the ref. They all caught on to the side game Justin was playing.  Every time Brian tried to touch him he sidestepped out of the way and yet he made sure he was in Brian’s line of sight most of the time. Tina could barely keep her eyes off Justin in that skimpy suit and Brian just had a look of a tortured man.




After 45 minutes of play they took a break so they could get something to drink and re apply suntan lotion.  John went over to Tina and started rubbing lotion into her shoulders and back. Softly he said, “We need to talk tomorrow morning, ok?”  She nodded trying not to be obvious.




Justin then called John over to he help him with his back.  Brian was starting a slow burn deep in the pit of his stomach and regions further south by that time.  Brian came over to Justin and handed lotion to him, turning his back for Justin to apply it. Justin slowly rubbed the lotion into Brian’s and slowly down his back.  He stepped even closer and pressed himself against Brian’s suit and he literally groaned out loud. When Brian began to turn to face him he stepped back and threw the lotion back to him.  You better get your front covered, “You are asking for it.” Brian mumbled under his breath.




“Actually, yes, I am.” He gave a devastating smile to Brian who groaned even louder. Justin then slid his hand down this flat stomach and into his suit. Brian dropped under the water.




“Hey, Justin, if you need some help adjusting something I will gladly assist.” Tina smiled slyly over at him.




“Sorry, Tina, I value your life and the life of my child.”




“Party pooper.”




John smiled at the interaction but deep down felt an emotion he couldn’t place. But as he thought about it he realized it was jealousy. He wished Tina would have said that about him.




As the afternoon continued, clouds rolled in.  Everyone headed to the main house just as the skies open up and .a torrential rain poured down. John and Tony hadn’t planned to be here so they didn’t have clothes with them.  Brian tossed robes down to them and they got out of their wet suits. Tina liked the idea and came down in a plush pink robe of her own. Because they all had watched Justin’s game throughout the afternoon, they were wondering what they would come down in if they would make it down at all.  




Brian and Justin arrived at their bedroom and both headed to the shower. Justin stepped in first and pulled the door shut before Brian could get in.  “Wait your turn.” Obviously, Brian could walk in but he decided to watch the show through the glass shower. Justin truly was performing. Brian finally stood in the tub and used the hand shower to rinse the suntan lotion off.  When Justin noticed he had lost his audience he quickly finished up and dried off. He pulled on shorts and a top. Justin probably hadn’t worn either of them since their days in NYC but he squeezed into them. He realized he had definitely put on weight since those days although some of it came from him just finishing growing up.  When he walked out of his dressing closet Brian stood in jeans and nothing else. They were the jeans he had worn at the wedding and that just about foiled Justin’s plan as he wanted to go take them off immediately but he stopped himself and walked out the door and went to the kitchen to start dinner.




Justin offered to be the short order cook.  He heated the pizza from last night as well as some other leftovers.  He also pulled out some brownies. After setting all the food out on the counter everybody just walked through and helped themselves. Brian slid up behind Justin and caught him around the waist. He put his mouth next to Justin’s ear, “You are killing me in that outfit.” Brian reached around and grabbed Justin’s crotch.  “Get your dinner, Brian.”


“I’m trying to.”




“I’m eating dinner.” Justin grabbed a plate and picked a few things. He sat in Alice’s spot so he was opposite Brian’s. Every bite he took was aimed for Brian’s benefit. Brian only ate a couple bites as he watched Justin.  




When Justin had finished a  piece of pizza Brian shoved his chair back.  He walked around the table. He pulled Justin’s chair out and picked Justin up, throwing him over his shoulder.  “Clean up will ya’. Justin will be indisposed.




“Brian, what are you doing? Let me down.”




Brian swatted Justin’s bottom.  “Quiet. You have been asking for this all day. Take off your clothes, NOW!”




As Justin began to undressed Brian pulled out the paddle, a vibrator, and some oil.  Brian slid his own jeans off.




“Over here.” He pointed to the chair. He positioned Justin with his chest laying on the seat of the chair while his butt was over the arm of the chair lifting it high in the air.  Brian oiled the vibrator, oiled it, and pushed it inside Justin. He turned it on. Now positioning himself, Brian started paddling his bare ass, each stroke a little harder than the one before. After twenty strokes, Brian began rubbing some of the oil in Justin’s reddened cheeks. Justin wasn’t sure what Brian had rubbed on but it started burning and then had a cooling effect.  Brian noticed Justin was trembling, “Trust me, you do not want to come yet.” Brian then turned the vibrator higher and repeated the paddling. When Brian began rubbing the oil in again. This time he slid his fingers between the cheeks with plenty of the oil. The oil again felt like it was heating up and then cooling. He rubbed it around the opening, feeling the vibration from deep inside.  Brian pulled the vibrator out. He put oil on his finger and inserted the oil deep inside of Justin who instantly reacted to the feeling. Brian leaned over Justin as he pressed in. His mouth was close to Justin’s ear. “You’ve been asking for it and here it comes.”




Brian slammed all the way in with one motion.  That was all it took for Justin to cry out and ejaculate. As Brian continued he reached around Justin and began tweaking his nipples and Brian kept plowing in and out as Justin again came.  His convulsions around Brian’s cock he filled Justin’s ass. Somehow they collapsed in the chair together, Justin in Brian’s lap. Brian pulled him close. “You ok, Sunshine.”




Justin looked up at Brian’s face. “I couldn’t be any happier.”  He put a hand on each side of Brian’s beautiful face. “Thank you, Baby.  I love you, Mr. Kinney -Taylor.” Brian held him close and kissed him again.




Together they got in bed. “Goodnight, Sweetheart. I love you.” Justin said as he pressed his back to Brian’s chest.




Brian’s arms pulled him tight.  “I am so glad I married you. It is going to be a busy week but I always get to come home to you,  Sunshine.”







Chapter 3 by Simply written

 

Brian woke up just before the alarm and shut it off. He looked at his beautiful husband and couldn’t stop himself. He reached over and brushed his hair off his forehead.  Instinctively, Justin curled toward Brian’s hand. Brian slid a bit closer and pulled Justin to him. Justin snuggled against him in his sleep. Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and on to his ass.  Justin groaned in his sleep. Brian wasn’t sure if it was in pain or in need. He was sure it was a little tender after last night but he also knew it was nothing more than a little bruising. As he continued to rub that perfect ass Justin had definitely woke up.  He pressed his body against Brian’s and nipped at his jawline. Brian knew he didn’t have a lot of time but, hell, he was the boss, and if he was late for the meeting it was worth it for 30 minutes in be with Justin. Brian lowered his chin so Justin was nipping his lip and then claimed his lips. Their tongues entwined and then Justin pulled away just enough to smile at him and say, “Good Morning, my love.”


Just that smile nearly put Biran over the edge. He turned Justin so his back was against his chest.  He slid in, hearing Justin sign, he rested his head against Justin’s and sucked on his ear lobe and reached around taking Justin’s dick in his hand as they lay there completely still.  Brian slowly manipulated it as they laid there. Soon Justin started thrusting back against him so he began meeting him thrust for thrust. Soon both men moaned at the same time.


Justin looked over his shoulder and accepted Brian’s lips.  “Thank’s, Baby, but I know you need to get to work.” He now turned to face him.  Justin wrapped his arms around Brian. “I love you, Mr. Kinney.”


“Mr. Taylor-Kinney, please”


Brian got in the shower and Justin pulled out a suit for him.  He then helped him dry off and as Brian dressed he grabbed a robe and went to get his coffee ready for the ride in.  He made the coffee like Brian liked it and had it ready for him when he came down. Justin handed the mug to him. Brian set it down on the entry table and took Justin in his arms.  After a smoldering kiss Brian said, “I’ll let you know what time I’ll be home. It could be late. Love you, Sunshine.” One more quick kiss and he was gone.



Everyone went on with their day.  Tony left for school. John started his day in the studio with Justin.  Justin had only said a couple words all morning which wasn’t unusual if he was painting but today he was just framing a couple pictures.  “Hey Justin, emails are taken care of. Do you have anything else you’d like me to do before I head to the house and help Tina?”


“John, can you sit down a minute?”  Justin looked toward the sofa and they both walked over and sat down.


John was a bit uncomfortable because Justin seemed very uncomfortable. “Is something wrong, Justin?  Did I mess something up?”


“John,” he hesitated thinking through his words carefully. “I know what you have in mind with Tina.”  He looked John in the eye. “I am not telling you not to, I can’t do that. You are both adults but, she is carrying my baby.” Justin’s voice took an edge John had never heard before. “You better treat them like they are the most precious thing you have ever touched  because if anything happens to my baby…..” Justin got up and walked back to his framing without another word.


“Justin,  I will treat her with the most respect.”  And he walked out the door.



The door to Tina’s room was open.  John tapped on the door and she smiled up at him.  “Hey, John. You’re here early.”


John shut the door behind him. “Tina, we need to talk.” John pulled up the second computer chair that was in the work area.  He wanted to touch her, to kiss her but they had to talk first.


“What is it, John?  Is something wrong?”


“I hope not.  Tina, Tony and I have been talking.  We are in love with each other but we both feel like we need  to experience a few things. Tina, I really like you and I don’t want to hurt you in any way but, Tina, if,” John took a deep breath trying to figure out how to say it. “No strings attached, I would like..”


Tina leaned forward and brushed her lips against John’s but this time instead of moving away, John moved in, deepening the kiss. Tina prompted him to stand and she began tugging John’s shirt off.  It was thrown on the floor. John reached for the hem of Tina’s shirt and pulled it over her head.


“Tina, I don’t have much experience…..I didn’t want you be disappointed.”


Tina pressed her bare flesh against his. “John, you will do just fine. I am sure your skills will transfer.”  With that she slid her hand down the front of John’s shorts.


John took a deep breath as Tina encircled his cock.   John reached around and undid her bra. This was new territory for him.  Except for a couple blunders at trying to date in high school he had never been in this position.  He stopped and pulled back. “Tina, I think we need to slow down a little. I don’t want to hurt you in any way.  You do know this is just a friends with benefits situation, right? Brian warned me and Justin, basically, threatened me. If anything happens …”


“John, I understand that you are with Tony.  I understand you are curious. You are a good friend and I have hoped it might come with benefits.  And as for Brian and Justin….they don’t own me or my body. And if I want to …..’


Tina took John’s hand and brought them up to her tender breasts.  As he ran his thumbs over her nipples she was already responding intensely. “John, it has been a LONG time, and my nerve endings are ultra sensitive, and….” She started breathing quickly and moaned.  John lowered his mouth to her breast and he sent her over the edge into an intense orgasm. “Oh, good lord, ….” her legs began to give way and John picked her up and carried her to the bed.


When Tina regained composure, she said, “You have obviously learned a lot with Tony but John, I need a whole lot more.  Do you have a lot to give me?” She tugged at his shorts.


John dropped his shorts and briefs.  This was no time to be shy. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down.  Her underwear matched her bra. His mouth grazed her nipple and a shiver ran through her. “John, I need you inside me.”


He ran his hand over her baby bump.  “Are you sure it is safe?”


“Yes, the doctor gave me the OK.  Please, John, I have needed this for a long time.”  She spread her legs and planted her feet on the bed. John brought his body between her legs and supporting himself on his elbows he slid into her. Once he was inside he took a minute to adjust and gain control.  It felt very different then when he slid into Tony but it did feel good.


A shiver ran through him. “Tell me if you need me to stop or if I’m hurting you.’  


Tina thrust her hips as an answer.  John and Tina got into a rhythm and soon it was building for both of them.  John was trying to hold back. He was stopping himself from completing the thrusts. “God, John, I won’t break.” Her whimpering maddened him and he started thrusting in time to her responding hips and soon he was emptying himself into her as she shuttered.


Instantly John was off her.  “Oh, damn, I should have worn a condom.  What was I thinking! I didn’t use a condom!”


“John, if you forgot, I am already pregnant.”


“That isn’t the only reason you use a condom, Tina.  We have to use them. I need to protect you any way I can.”


She pulled him back to her.  John you’re right. We should and we will from now on but right now, I’m not done.”  She started kissing him again.


John really wasn’t sure what she was planning or what she wanted.  He looked at her, “You are going to have to give me some guidance here, Tina.  I am out of my element. Trust me the other girls I was with…..well, never mind.  Tell me what you want.” She put her hands on his shoulders and guided him downward. “I’ll try anything once.”  He smiled up at her, letting her know this was new territory for him. His brain was working overtime trying to remember high school health class. He did know something about using his fingers but wasn’t sure if he should use them where he was used to.  He began running his tongue from familiar territory and bringing it up, dipping it in her vagina where he tasted himself and then up to find her cliterus. He thought he found the right spot and her reaction told him he was right. Soon she was in the throws of her third orgasm.  John laid his head on her stomach and kissed it.


John came back up and laid his head on the pillow next to her.  He opened his arms and she snuggled in. He ran a finger down her cheek. “You ok?


“I am wonderful!  If you and Tony ever decide to part ways, which I don’t see happening, trust me, you could please any woman, too.”  She kissed him, layer her hand on his chest and closed her eyes.


John lay there holding her close but his mind was working overtime.  He did enjoy himself. There was nothing unpleasant about it, although going down on her wasn’t something he’d want to do often.  But he realized what he enjoyed the most was making Tina happy. He had felt sorry for her. She was a beautiful, desirable woman who had no way to fulfill her desires, who didn’t even have friends to talk to besides the family. He did love her but as the mother to his new cousin, as a good friend, now a friend with benefits.  He could tell she was asleep so he slipped out and covered her with a thin blanket. He pulled on his clothes and slipped out.


In the kitchen, he ran into Alice. “So you did it. I hope you know what you are doing.”


“How did you…..”


“It is written all over your face, John.  Does Tony know?”


“Oh, yes, I am not hiding anything from him.  I would never do anything without telling him.”


“I take it he has plans of his own?”  


“If she agrees to the terms.”


“And Tina agreed to the terms?”


“In some ways, Tina created  some of the rules. We all knew what she wanted for a long time.”


“And did you learn anything about yourself?”


“I enjoyed myself.  I wouldn’t mind doing it again but I love Tony and no woman will ever give me what he does.”


“I just don’t want anyone hurt, John. Be careful of emotions.”


“I know, Alice. Brian has warned me and Justin threatened me. You know I would never do anything that would hurt any of them. I think I will go back up and see if Tina is awake so we can get some work done.”


“You might want to work first next time.”


John went back up and slipped into the room. He sat down by the computer and started browsing through what had been finished last week.  He heard Tina moving but didn’t say anything until she came up behind him. She bent and kissed his neck. “Hey, did you have a nice nap.”


“I did. I probably slept better than I have in a while.  I was relaxed finally.”


“I know we haven’t talked about it but, I think we maybe should keep this in this room.  Everyone in the house will know but for Tony’s sake we don’t need to…”

“I get it, John, as long as we can play for a while I am happy.  And, yes, I know it isn’t going to be forever. But I have to ask….What did you think?  Was it a total turnoff?


“No, it wasn’t a turn off.” He kissed her.  “In fact,” He kissed her deeply. “I am game again. I do have to admit I’m not big into oral.  Not used to those parts.” He smiled at her and she laughed.


“I’m fine with that.”  Tina responded. “You are good, John, really good!”



Tony had picked Grace up on the way to school that morning.  The group all had a good time on Friday and talked about doing it again.  Grace had slipped her hand into his lap a couple of times throughout the day.  When class was finished Tony drove her home. When she invited him in he agreed.  After Grace got them a soda, she sat quite close.


“Grace, we need to talk about something.”


“What is it, Tony?  You sound so serious.”


“You know I am with John, right? Well, we have been talking and given each other a pass.  If you are still interested i would like to sleep with you. It can’t be more than that. I love John but I  like women. So if you agree we can be together but you know it is just, I think people say,a hook up.”


Grace crawled onto his lap, straddling him, her mouth came down on his.  She was already pulling at her top and lifting it up over her head. Next she tugged at Tony’s shirt and pulled it off.  Tony’s mouth linked up with Grace’s and she instantly opened her mouth and forced her tongue into his mouth. She reached back and untied her bra letting her full breasts fall out. Tony squeeze them together and lowered his mouth down to suckle one and then the other. Grace was frantically reaching between her legs to Tony’s crotch and started unzipping his pants.


Tony grabbed her hand, “Wait, Grace. Not so fast.” He took her hands and kissed them.  “We don’t need to rush, unless you are expecting your mother. Is she coming home soon?”


“No, she is working a 12 hour shift.  She won’t be home for hours.”

“Is there some place we can go, your bed, maybe? I don’t want to rush.”


Grace looked a bit confused but led the way.


They got to the small bedroom and Tony took her in his arms. He kissed her deeply while she frantically worked at Tony’s pants. He took her hands and brought them to his mouth.  “Grace, you said you had experience with your ex boyfriend.”

“I do.  He always wanted sex.  In his car, on the couch, and he wanted blowjobs all over.  I can give you one.” She again tried to undo his pants.


“Grace,” Tony took her hands and wrapped her arms around his neck.  “Leave them there until I tell you different.” He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He pressed his mouth to hers and slowly teased her mouth open with his tongue. He darted his tongue in and out.  He trailed his mouth downward. He laid her down on the bed and then holding her hands above her head his mouth came down on her breast. She was beginning to buck a bit. After spending more time on her breasts he continued down her beautiful body.  He let go of her hands and slid down and using his tongue licked her core and then found her clit. She was now breathing heavy. After licking her clit a few more times and then returned to her mouth. “Grace, are you ready?”

“Yes, Tony, yes, Fuck Me! Fuck Me!”


“Grace, you are worth a lot more than just being fucked.  You need to be loved.” He slipped on a condom and slowly entered her. With smooth, long strokes he slid in and out, slowly increasing the speed until both of them began to pant and then Grace cried out.  Then Tony allowed himself to fill the condom. Dropping to the side he pulled Grace close. That is when he noticed she was crying.

“Grace, did I hurt you?  What is wrong?”


She clung to him for some time and finally said, “No one has ever…..they all just wanted…..


“They just wanted to use you?”


She nodded as the tears flowed.  “You are the first one who cared about me and what I wanted or needed.”


“I’m sorry for that, Grace.  I am really sorry.”


Tony stayed for a time but then he left for home letting her know he would pick her up in the morning.



Tony had texted John when he was on his way home.  John had collected food from the main house so they could have dinner alone.  They had lots to talk about. John did want to talk to Tony about what happened with Tina before they met up again.  John had dinner in the oven when Tony arrived home. Tony walked in and didn’t stop walking until he was in John’s arms. The boys kissed.  John said, “We have time for a shower while dinner is baking and we both could use it.” They both knew the other had been with someone else.  They soaped each other and then rinsed off.


As they put on clothes, John looked at Tony, “If dinner wasn’t almost ready I would not be letting you put that on.” He pulled at the pants Tony was getting ready to put on.    “I do plan on taking those off you after dinner.” He kissed Tony before they went down for dinner.


As they ate John told Tony about his encounter with Tina.  He told him in general what had occurred. “Tony, I just want to let you know that I enjoyed being with Tina but I missed you at the same time.  I love her but I am not in love with her. If she wants to do it again I am willing if you are OK with that.”


“John, I know what an amazing lover you are and if it makes her feel good you have my blessing.”   Tony leaned across the table to kiss him. “Now about Grace, I found something out about her and it worries me a bit too.  I thought she was coming off a long time relationship with someone who loved her. But she was with someone who used her. I think I was the first person who ever really cared about what she was feeling.  She knows I am with you and I really thought it wouldn’t be a problem but now I worry a bit that she may have read more into it.”


“Right now, Mio Amore, I just want to make love with the one I love.” Tony led John up to their room


Justin had spent the day in the studio.  Around 3:30 pm Cynthia called Justin and told him Brian would be late and he would let him know later what time to expect him.  It wasn’t until 5:30 when Brian texted and said he was trying to get home by 7:30.


Tina, Alice, and Justin ate dinner and then played cards until 9:00.  Still no Brian. Tina and Alice went off to their own rooms. At 9:15 Justin got a text saying he was leaving then  Justin called him as he drove home to see if he had eaten. He said he hadn’t but he was too tired to eat. Justin put a tray of cheese and fruit together.  He brought it up to the room along with a couple beers. He heard the car in the drive and went out to meet him. Brian got out of the car and he walked past Justin.


“Hey Baby,” Justin turned and followed Brian into the house, locking the door behind them. Brian tossed his jacket in the chair and went to their room.  Justin picked up the jacket and followed him to the room. He hung up the jacket and Brian dropped his pants on the floor which Justin hung up also. Brian walked into the shower, still not having said a word. Justin dropped his clothes and joined Brian in the shower. Brian literally just stood under the spray unable to move.  Justin took the bar of soap and made small circular motions on his back. Once he had soaped it up he began massaging his neck and shoulders. He then kissed Brian’s back. When Brian still hadn’t acknowledge Justin was there Justin started leaving the shower. As he got to the door an hand reached out and Brian pulled him back in his arms.  

“I’m sorry, Sunshine,”  He lowered his head and kissed him. “It was just a super long day and the client is just being an ass.  Nothing is satisfying him. I spent 8 hours in a meeting and still nothing was decided. I almost called you just for moral support.  He just doesn’t like anything we do.”

“I would have come, you know.”  They stepped out of the shower and started drying off as they talked.


“I know but that isn’t your job. And I have to meet him for a lunch meeting again.   So I have to be in early so we can see what we come up with.” They sat on the bed and Justin started feeding Brian pieces of cheese and bites of fruit as he talked about the campaign.  Justin kept feeding him as he listened. He opened a beer and passed it to him. After Brian had finished the snack Justin moved behind Brian and started rubbing his shoulders. Justin guided him to lay down and worked out the kinks in Brian’s neck and back.  Brian moaned as Justin really worked on his lower back. He then started leaving kisses as he moved up the spine. Brian turned over and pulled Justin to him. “Thank you, Sunshine. I do feel better.”


They kissed and Brian pulled Justin to him as they drifted off to sleep. Justin woke up about   3:00 with an idea. He didn’t want to wake Brian so he quietly went down to the office. When Brian’s alarm went off at 6:00 he reached for Justin but he wasn’t there.  When he hadn’t shown up after he dressed he went to look for him. Brian looked in the kitchen and then in the game room and the media room. He was about to walk out to the studio he noticed light in the office.  He opened the door and there was Sunshine asleep with his head on the desk surrounded by papers. He walked around and looked at the pages. It was several versions of the campaign they had talked about last night. It was amazing.  He was fairly sure this would finally win the client over.


Brian bent and kissed Justin’s temple,  “Sunshine, baby.”


Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “I must have fallen asleep.  What time is it?”


“It is 6:45.  I am about ready to leave.”


“Oh, shit! I was going to show you these.”  


“I’ve been looking at them.  I think they are just what the client wants.”


“I sent them over to your art department already.”


“You know what I just realized?”

“No, what?”


“Since you solved my problem I probably have a half hour of spare time. Any ideas how we could spend that time?”


Justin jumped out of the chair and before Brian realized it Justin had pushed his pants down to his knees and he pushed him in the chair. Justin dropped to his knees and and slid his hot mouth down Brian’s shaft.  Justin felt it harden in his mouth. He then re positioned himself. He only had a robe on so he put a leg over each arm of the desk chair and very slowly allowed gravity to do its job as he lowered himself on the stiff cock. Using his arm muscles he brought himself up and down with Brian thrusting the best he could to meet him.  Justin grabbed the robe to cover himself so he wouldn’t soil Brian’s suit. He arched as he lost control. Brian followed. Justin lay on Brian’s chest for a couple minutes as their breathing returned to normal.


Justin moved and Brian re dressed. He pulled Justin back in his arms.  “Do you think you could come in and join us for lunch today? I think he is tired of me.  You could go back to bed and sleep now. Just come in about 11:00 so we can review it?” He reached under Justin’s robe and squeezed his bare ass. “We can have office sex!”


“Well, when you put it that way, how could I turn you down.” He drug out one last, long kiss.  “Not sure I can be of help but I will do anything for office sex. “ He gave Brian one of his devastating smiles.  “I love you, Brian.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”


Alice stepped out of her room as the men kissed one last time as Brian headed toward the door.  “You two are up early. What time did Brian get home?”


“Somewhere around 9:30.  It wasn’t a good day. Could be another long one I am afraid.  I am going in to the city today. I will probably leave around 10:00. He has a difficult client.  I just thought outside the box and gave him an idea. I think I will just head out to the studio with some coffee.  Do we have any rolls or a bagel?”


Alice toasted a bagel for Justin and topped it the way he liked it.  “Justin, you do know what is going on, right?”


“I didn’t know it already was going on. Alice, it is safe, isn’t it?”


“Justin, if the doctor said is was safe, it’s safe.  Obviously couples don’t go celibate for nine months every time a woman is pregnant.  And John wouldn’t do anything that could be harmful.”


“Face it, Alice, all of this could be harmful for all of us.”  He kissed her cheek and walked to the studio. He looked over at the guest house and hoped Tony and John were mature enough to deal with what they were doing.


Justin and John worked side by side later in the morning for a couple hours saying very little.  John finally had to break the silence before Justin left for the day. “Justin, if you tell me we have to stop we will.”


Justin took a deep breath.  “I can’t tell you that, John.  I don’t like it but it is Tina’s body but understand this, John, I love you but she is carrying my child.  Trust me, I will choose my child every time.”


After changing into a suit Justin drove into the city.  Justin loved visiting Kinnetik. He knew most of the employees and it was always nice to see them.  And he had to admit, seeing Brian in charge always turned him on. Cynthia greeted him. “There is the genius.  When are you going to start working here full time? The whole art department is amazed at what you came up with.”


Justin shrugged it off.  “Is Brian free?”


“Yes, head on in. He isn’t even on the phone unless it’s his cellphone.  


Justin walked in.  Brian met him before he even made it all the way in.  Brian pulled him close and thoroughly kissed him. “You really should wear a suit or often. It is a favorite right up there with that blue Speedo you wore the other day and of course my all time favorite suit, your birthday suit.  He drug his tongue along Justin’s jawline to his pulse point below his ear.


“Ah, Brian, don’t we have some work to do first?”


“Party pooper.”


They walked to the art department and reviewed the campaign photos.  Justin hadn’t had all the details at 5:00 in the morning but left spots to make the additions.  After reviewing them Justin and Brian made a few small changes The minor changes were made and they had just enough time to print out the demos.


Brian bent close to Justin’s ear.  “Now we do have at least half an hour.  You game or will it muss your suit?” He said with a smirk.


“I’ll muss more than your suit!”  They both made a beeline to the office and headed to the back.  


Ted and Cynthia both saw it.  Ted just shook his head. “I don’t think those two will ever change.”


“I hope not, Ted.  I hope not. Brian would be unbearable.  Actually, I think it would kill both of them.”



All of the family was home for dinner that night.  Tony had come straight home after class. Grace had to work so she hadn’t pressed him although she offered him a blowjob. She just didn’t understand yet.  Although John and Tina had worked together and shared a kiss or two, they didn’t do anything more. Brian and Justin were both sleepy but had obviously been up to something at the office from their interactions.


Justin did keep a close eye on John and Tina.  He had to admit, Tina seemed much happier and more relaxed.  He had no idea if anything had happened with them today but a happier mom was better for the baby.  Justin relaxed a bit.



The next month was relatively uneventful.  John and Tina had a few more encounters. They were never planned.  John wanted to make Tina happy but there were a few times she really wanted more than he was willing to give.  Justin was always in the back of his mind and the threats he made along with the fact that the bigger Tina was getting the more nervous he felt


Tony also had been with Grace a few more times.  He was just trying to convince her she was worth more than a quickie.  As his class was drawing to an end, he knew this relationship would also need to end.


Brian’s hours continued to be crazy.  He was coming home late most nights and even missed a doctor’s appointment with Tina and Justin.  Justin knew there would be more appointments but if this wasn’t good for Brian and having Tony, John, and Tina involved in whatever they were doing was adding plenty of tension in the house. What he found odd was the tension didn’t seem to be between John and Tony.  They seemed to have accepted that. It was just a bit of awkwardness between Tony and Tina. But he was sure Tony had some issues with Grace and he was always closer to Brian but Brian hadn’t been around enough for him to even be aware.


Justin was about to call Ted and see what was going on.  Sometimes Brian was needed but sometimes he had to be reminded he had hired an excellent staff and he didn’t have to do everything himself.  He realized their monthly date had gotten missed one month and was now working towards the second. He decided what he was going to do. He did a conference call with Cynthia and Ted.  After talking to them he talked to Alice. Finally, he made one last call and everything was set.


After Brian had left for work on Friday, Justin packed clothes for both of them. More accurately, he packed underwear, clothes for them to wear home, and one nice set of clothes each.  He made sure he packed for fun and games as well.


Before leaving the house, Justin called Cynthia.  “Hey, is everything good to go?”


“All I have to say is you are a brave man, Justin Taylor-Kinney. He is in a state today.”

“I just got his text saying he would be home late again.  You are sure it is something that can wait, right?”


“There are a couple things that do need to be done but Ted volunteered to do them.  He knows on Tuesday Brian will be in a much better mood so a half hour extra tonight is will worth it.”


“Everything is going well here, isn’t it?”


“We really could use a few new people. We haven’t added new staff in a while and the truth is, and I think you know this, the art department has been struggling a bit. I suggested he see if Gale and Daphne want to move here. I have heard Daphne was planning to take time off when the baby comes and we can always find a place for her when she was ready to come back and from what I have seen Gale has the skills we are lacking right now.  We would have lost that client a couple weeks ago if it wasn’t for you.”


“It would be great to have Daphne back here and have our babies grow up together. I will try to get him to talk about it this weekend.”


“I’m going in, cross your fingers.”


As Justin walked into Brian’s office he heard a phone being hung up, actually more like crashed down and a string of expletives.  Justin sidled up to him. “I hope that wasn’t directed at me.”


Brian distractedly gave him a kiss and said, “Did we have an appointment?”


“An appointment,” Justin’s tone was sharp.  “I’m your husband. I didn’t know I needed an appointment.” Justin knew to get him out of here Brian was going to have to feel guilty or he would fight he.


“I didn’t mean it like that.”


“And what good is an appointment when you don’t show up for them anyway.”  Justin knew Brian felt guilty for missing the doctor early in the week. He could use that to his favor.


That had Brian looking guilty. “I’m sorry, Sunshine.  I messed up and there is nothing I can do about it now.”


“Well, actually there is.  Leave with me right now. I brought the Stingray and the top is down.”


“You left the top down on my classic Stingray?”


“What could happen? It is out on the street in public. No one would do anything.”


“You left it out on the street, with the top down, with no one watching the the car?  He was past him in a shot.”


Justin quickly collected Brian’s wallet and cell phone and followed him out. Cynthia held up crossed fingers as Justin went past her. When Brian got out there he found the Stingray but the top was not down.  He turned around and looked at Justin. “What’s going on? The top isn’t down.”


Justin pinned Brian against the car and kissed him.  “If you love me this isn’t debateable. Get in the car.  I’m driving.”


“Justin, Sunshine, I have work to do.  I can’t just up and leave.”


“You’re the boss.  You can and you will if you love me.”


“That isn’t fair, Justin.  You know I love you but I have work….”

“Ted is taking care of what needs to be done and you are getting in this car, now.”


Cynthia and Ted  watched from the window.  “Gotta give Justin credit.  He has balls!” Ted chuckled.


“Justin knows very well his balls are safe.” Cynthia replied.


“There is no question about that.”



Brian looked back at the windows of the office and he was sure he saw Ted and Cynthia watching them.  “I take it I have been shanghaied?”


“I prefer to say you are being forced to fulfill your promise to take me on a date once a month, which has yet to happen since we got married.”  Out of the corner of his eye Justin saw Brian slump in his seat. He reached for his hand, “Brian, I know you are busy but there has be time for us.  Soon there will be a baby full time at our house and you need to be there for us. It would be different if we were struggling but you know as well as I do we could quit work and live well.


Brian brought Justin’s hand to his mouth and kissed each finger separately.  He then took each finger in his mouth one at a time and ran his tongue around the tip of each.”  Justin audibly purred.


“Are you going to tell me where we are going for dinner?” Brian asked.


“Well.” He wasn’t sure Brian was ready for this.  “It’s not for dinner, specifically.’


“What do you mean it isn’t for dinner?”


“We will go home on Sunday.”

“What the hell do you mean we are going home Sunday? I have work to do tomorrow.”

“You are right, Brian, I plan on making you work all day tomorrow.”


Brian didn’t say another word the remaining hour of the trip.  Justin was really hoping he calmed down. He really didn’t want to spend the first 4 hours calming him down.  They pulled up at a bed and breakfast in the mountains. It was as beautiful as the pictures showed. Justin got out and opened the trunk.  He pulled out the bag and walked around to open the door for Brian. He offered his hand and Brian took it. “Baby, we need this weekend. Well, I need this weekend.  Please, Brian?”


Brain stepped out and took Justin in his arms.  He lowered his lips to Justin’s and drew his head close.  After a long kiss Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “I am sorry, Sunshine.” He took the bag from Justin and put his arm around his waist as they walked into the B & B.


They were shown to their room and were told dinner would be delivered to their room in 2 hours. “Do you think we can find something to do?” Justin slid his hands under the lapels of Brian’s suit jacket and slid it off his shoulders.  Justin dropped it on the chair. He then slowly started to unbutton Brian’s shirt and pulled it out of the waist of his pants. His hot mouth trailed his collarbone and then down to his nipples. He sucked and nippled at it and as he continued to the second one Brian groaned.  Justin began unbuckling Brian’s belt. He then undid the button and slid his hands into the back of the waist band he could feel Brian’s bare ass and pressed their bodies together slowly trailing his hand up and down Brian’s crack. Justin slid his hands down taking Brian’s pants with them. He began dropping to his knees but Brian pulled him back up.  Brian undid Justin’s pants and turned him to face away. Brian pressed Justin against on the posts of the four poster bed. Brian grabbed the bag he had carried in and started digging around in it. He pulled out a tube of lube and put some on two of his fingers. Brian slowly forced them into Justin’s tight asshole. Justin cried out. Brian continued the motion until he felt Justin loosen up. He applied lube on his erect penis and slid it in. Justin clung to the bedpost as Brian pummeled him. Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s chest as he continued as they both built up and then in unison cried out.  Brian pressed in while they both still quivered inside. Justin turned toward Brian and Brian’s mouth came to his. Their lower bodies separated and Justin turned to face Brian, putting his arms around Brian’s neck and just held on.


“I have missed you so much.  There has been so much going on and you aren’t there and Tina and John and the baby and you’re not home and …” tears rolled down Justin’s face.


“Oh, Sunshine, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for you to feel like I’d left you to do everything.”  Brian moved them so they were able to drop on the bed, still in each other’s arms. “I love you so much, Sunshine.  I can’t believe I was so stupid.”


“Brian, stop talking and is there a reason I still have some of my clothes on?”


45 minutes later they lay entwined exhausted and sweaty but happier than they had both been in weeks.  As Brian began sliding down Justin’s body, there was a knock on the door.


“Dinner, I’ll leave it out here, sirs.”


Brian grabbed a robe and opened the door. There was a dinner cart.  The scent wafting in through the door was amazing. “I don’t know what you ordered, Sunshine, but it smells so good.” Brian pushed the cart next to the table and sat in one of the chairs.  


Justin grabbed the other robe and instead of sitting across from Brian, he sat on Brian’s lap.  Justin began kissing Brian and he felt Brian responding below him immediately. “Do you think we can fuck and eat at the same time?”


“I think it might be worth a try but right now we have two days ahead of us with no distractions I think we can focus on one thing at a time.” They kissed again and Justin walked to the other chair.



As the rest of the family at back at the house. Tony’s phone was blowing up.  He finally turned it all the way off. “Tony, it’s none of my business,” Alice began, “But I think you need to back out of that as quickly as you can. Run, don’t walk to the nearest exit.”


“There is one more week of class and I have already told her this is ending when class does.”


“Oh, Tony, I can only hope that works.”


John spoke up, “We are hoping that our trip next month will give us enough space for her to move on.”


Tina looked surprised.  “I forgot you were going away,” she looked at John.  She did love him but, if she was honest, she was using him for his stud service and she was so glad he understood that and wanted nothing more.  She was sure once he left for his trip he would not come back to her and she understood that. She was getting bigger by the day and although he never had problems performing she knew he really wasn’t interested. After they finished eating, Tina looked over at John, “Hey would you have a few minutes to look at the final layouts.  We are sending it in on Monday.”


John looked over at Tony and Tony nodded.  John kissed him and followed Tina upstairs. John knew what Tina was planning and she had never done it Tony in the house before. He had to admit there was a bit of a thrill about it.  Tina shut the door behind John and immediately started kissing him. “I’m sorry, I didn’t plan on doing this with Tony in the house but I started thinking about you going away and I’m not blind, this isn’t going to continue much longer.


John wrapped his arms around her.  “Tina, you’re right. I think this has to stop soon.  Justin is ready to kill me and, I have to admit, I am getting nervous about it.”


Tina led John to the bed.  John thought about the first time they had sex.  Things had changed of the last few weeks. Tina was sitting on a corner of the bed and John came up behind her.  She sat between his legs. John pulled her top off and untied her bra. From behind he reached around and brushed against her nipples.  She shivered. “They have grown so much even in the last few weeks. He circled her nibbles over and over as she leaned against him. His hands drifted to her belly making circles.


“Oh, John,”  Tina sighed.


“Stand up, Tina.” He pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them.  She sat back down and John reached between her legs. Her body was soon quivering.  As she had gotten bigger John just wasn’t comfortable laying over her at all. They had tried a few ways.  He just followed her lead and what was comfortable for her. This time she got on all fours on the bed and he entered her from behind.  He could feel her vagina walls contracting around his erect cock. He had wrapped one arm around to help support her stomach. Soon, both were racked with an orgasm.  John felt the baby jump under his hand as she moaned. He tried to make a her comfortable and covered her with a blanket. He kissed her cheek. “You alright?”


“I’m fine, John. Thank you, sweetie.”  He kissed her again and went downstairs.


When John arrived in the kitchen, Tony wasn’t there anymore.  John looked at Alice. “What are you doing, John?”


“Alice, please, I don’t need a guilt trip.  I know this is crazy. And Tina knows this party is almost over.  But in the world of Tina, I am the only physical contact she gets. Alice, I know it’s crazy and on some level it feels wrong, but Tony and I are Ok and we will survive this and be a lot stronger for it. But right now I want to go find him.”


John found Tony in front of the TV. He sat next to him and pulled him into his arms. They sat quietly for a few minutes. John started nuzzling Tony’s ear and then his neck. Tony moved away a bit.  “John, could you go shower and then I promise,” He leaned over a kissed him deeply. “I do want you, mio amore, I just don’t want to smell her on you. I hope you don’t have plans tomorrow because I do. ”



Brian and  Justin never left their room on Saturday.  By Saturday evening Justin had Brian stretched out on the bed on his stomach.  He took some heating body oil and started at Brian’s shoulders. He was quite stiff after all the activity they had had for the day. Justin started at the spine and worked his way out.  He used firm strokes. Brian began to relax as Justin continued downward. He worked each cheek and than down to the upper thighs. Brian was nearly asleep when Justin slipped a scarf around Brian’s and picked up a little vibrator he had brought along After lubing it up he slipped it in aiming it for Brian’s prostate.  Brian was no longer sleeping. Justin moved him to his side and began stroking Brian from the underside of his ball sack to the vibrating ass hole. Justin began tightening the scarf as he continued stroking adding more pressure at times. He could feel the the vibration and, paying attention to Brian he knew he wouldn’t last long.  He tightened the scarf one more twist. He could tell Brian couldn’t get air but he hadn’t come yet. Just then Brian’s entire body spasmed and Justin dropped the scarf ends returning his air supply. He couldn’t talk yet but he pointed to his butt. Justin smiled and removed the vibrator. Brian reached down, pulled Justin up, and clung to him unable to say a word.


After Brian had time to return his system to normal he continued holding Justin tight.  “That was beyond amazing. After that I shouldn’t ask you for anything but, Sunshine, after all that, I need to feel you inside me. After a long kiss Brian rolled so he was mostly on his stomach and his back slightly to Justin.  He positioned himself and after preparing he slid slowly into him allowing Brian to adjust to the pain. Soon Justin filled Brian as both men soared in their love.



John and Tony had spent the day together.  Just because Tony understood John and Tina’s relationship didn’t make it easier.  It had really hit him when he saw John following her up the stairs to her room. When they had made love Friday evening Tony had cried from the feel of his love.  He was so ready for their vacation. He could see his parents and have John all to himself. John was especially sweet to him before bringing up something Tina and he had talked about earlier.


“Tony, I have something to talk to you about and you are totally in charge of this decision.” John turned Tony to face him. “Tony, Tina has asked me to spend a whole night with her.  This isn’t about sex. It is just about the physical contact she needs. I told her once we left for vacation, we would not be together again.” John was trying to read Tony’s expression.  What he thought he saw was pain. John held him close. “Never mind. I should never have asked. I would rather be with you every night.”


“John, you are such a good man.  I believe you. I feel your love every time we are together.  I love you for who you are. If that will make her happy, it will make the baby happy which is good for everyone.”


“I know it won’t make Justin happy. He is ready to kill me already but in some weird way I feel like I made a commitment to Tina and I won’t break it if you are alright with it.”


“You and I will be alright.  One night we will be apart. The rest of our lives, we will be together.”

They kissed and John turned his back to Tony.  Knowing he was offering himself, Tony said, “Are you sure?”  John had been in that position several times over their time together but Tony knew it wasn’t very comfortable for him although he did usually enjoy it once he got past the discomfort. Tony started loosening him up first with his tongue and then with his fingers.  When Tony seemed to have been to relax he began pushing at the entry. Once the head was in he started pushing in slowly. He felt and saw John tensing up. “Relax, Mio Amore.” He reached around and started rubbing up and down on John’s cock. Tony timed his movements between his hand and his body.  Soon John was rock hard and Tony sped up. Tony lightly bit John’s neck as his orgasm began. John couldn’t remember ever having had one that strong before. Tony continued and soon he had joined John. Both men were tearful and weren’t sure why.


“I think I know how Brian and Justin feel about each other now.”  John pushed against Tony holding him where he was deep inside him.  “In just over you will be showing me your hometown and I will meet your family.  Will they like me?”


“They will love you because I love you and they love Brian and Justin.  How could they not love you?” Tony slowly slid out of John, got rid of the condom and John turned.  He pulled Tony close and they drifted off.



Justin woke in his favorite place on earth, cocooned in Brian’s arms and legs with a blanket over them. He couldn’t think of a happier place in the world unless Gus and the baby were with them.  He was very tempted to call the house just because it had been chaotic but he trusted Alice and she would call if there was a problem. How was he going to wait another 4 months to meet his baby.  He hated having no control of things around him, including taking care of his baby.


He stretched and instantly Brian’s mouth honed in on his. Justin was instantly aroused and in need. Brian’s lips trailed to his ear. “What do you say we get in that big bath tub and wash each others….you get the picture.”


Justin snuggled in for another couple minutes but then got up and started the water.  As Brian got out of bed he stretched his long, lanky body. Justin walked over to him and slipped his arms around Brian’s waist. Laying his head on Brian’s chest, he stood there quietly, feeling his warmth and listening to the beat of his heart.  Brian brought his index finger under Justin’s chin and raised it until their eyes met. Unbearably slow Brian lowered his lips and claimed Justin’s bottom lip between his teeth. Brian drug his teeth over it sending shivers through Justin to his core.  Justin managed to say, “Bath water.”


They managed to separate long enough to turn the water off. Brian offered his hand to Justin as he stepped in the tub.  Justin than had Brian step in and together they sunk into the water. Brian started the jets and soon they were both soaking in the relaxing water with their hands exploring.  They jets felt wonderful. Brian had an idea. Brian positioned Justin so a strong jet was aimed directly at Justin’s ass. With in minutes Justin nearly went mad. He climbed into Brian’s lap.  Brian fingered Justin’s asshole. Soon he slipped a couple fingers inside. He plunged in over and over, stroking the prostate each time he moved. He then reached down and ran his other hand under Justin’s ass.  His hand stroked and stroked as Justin began thrashing wildly. He yelled as he came violently. Brian protected him from hitting the sides or the bottom. “Can you take a bit more?” Brian asked him quietly. He nodded and Brian positioned Justin over his erect cock and slowly had him inch down on to it. Justin nearly screamed as every nerve ending was already shattered. Watching Justin nearly pass out from ecstacy, Brian followed him. They lay in each other’s arms for several minutes as the water bubbled around them.


After dinner the night before Justin had taken out the dinner wear he had taken along and hung it up.  By that time Brian didn’t even ask what they were for. “ I take it we are going to put clothes on at some point today.”


“Yes, we have reservations.  They are early because I had to do a little begging to get the reservations at all.  I found out the owner has one of my paintings so I am sure I will have to pose with it while we are there but at 6:00 pm we will be seated at a restaurant that usually take 6 months for reservations. And you have to look pretty. OK that isn’t a stretch for you but you do have to have clothes on, although I prefer you out of them.”

After lunch on Sunday, Alice left for a few hours to spend time with friends. She was only about 10 minutes away so if for some reason they needed her she could get back quickly.  The remaining three went out to the pool but Tony and John hit the volleyball around a bit but soon Tony walked up to John and kissed him. Putting his arms around him and his mouth by his ear he said, “I love you, Mio Amore.  I will see you in the morning, my love.” As he walked away John’s heart lurched a bit.


Tony wanted to make it more comfortable for all of them including himself.  He didn’t want to know when they were going to her room and how long they would be there.  He had thought about going to see Grace, not to have sex but to try to explain why that would never happen again. He counted 87 texts from her in the last two days.  He had responded to two of them but if he was dealing with her he wouldn’t be picturing what was going on between the two at the house. He texted her and she told him to come over at 7:00.  She would be off work and her mom would be at work at that time. Tony texted back he would pick up a pizza.


John and Tina stayed at the pool for a couple more hours. About half way through the afternoon Tina held up the suntan lotion and John got out of the pool and sat next to her on the lounge chair. He made sure her back was well covered.  He then began working lotion down her arms. She soon leaned against him. “Where did Tony go?”


“It’s really not about where he went but where he’s not.  He left us alone. I’m staying here tonight. I dropped some clothes in your room earlier.”


“You mean the whole night?”  


“If you want me to. That can be up to you but if you want someone to snuggle with all night I will stay.” To emphasis that he tightened his arms around her. “Right now, I think we need to get out of the sun.”  He stood and offered his hand. She took it and stood. “Why don't’ you go shower and then take nap.”


“Join me in the shower and I promise to take a nap.”


“Alone?”


“OK, alone.”


They walked up to her room and John helped her get her suit off. He skimmed his hand over her growing belly.  He was in awe of that belly. He leaned over the naked bump which was Justin’s son or daughter. And with the kick he just felt the baby was feisty already.  


“You promised to join me, John.” John pulled his trunks down and stepped out of them. “John, you are so beautiful.”  She slid her hand down his flat stomach and gently took his penis in her hand.

John stepped away  and entered the shower, turning on the water and getting the temperature warm enough not to chill but still feel cool.  John took a shower sponge and began rubbing Tina’s back in small circles. She stood there with her hands on the small of her back. John put his hands on her hips and using his thumb worked the muscles  in her back. She moaned a bit and leaned into him. He reached around from behind and began massaging each breast focusing on the nipples. She nearly dropped to her knees. John helped rinse off the soap and helped her step out. He helped dry her off and walked her back to her bed.  Tina put her hand behind John’s head and lowered it to her breast. John latched on to the nipple and using his tongue teased it until she was in the throws of passion. He then went to the other and, reaching between her legs he found her clit. She arched her belly. John removed his hand and soothed Tina’s hair.  He pulled a blanket over her and kissed her cheek. You sleep a bit. I will make something for dinner.


John went to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator.  He found a casserole and looked at the instructions. He had time to wait.  He looked out the door and wanted to go to Tony. He texted Tony. ‘I love you, sweetheart.’  A minute later, ‘Il mio cuore è solo tuo’ appeared on John’s phone.  “My heart is only yours, too, my love.” John said out loud.   Tonight is it! Never again. But he did need to syke himself up for tonight.  This was for Tina, not himself. She was a beautiful woman and he could always come with her.  The difference is she wasn’t his one love so his heart wasn’t in it.




Brian and Justin hadn’t left the room for two days. At this point they had done everything they could think of.  Justin was actually a bit sore. He couldn’t count how many times they had made love since they had arrived and he hoped they had a chance to do it several more times yet.  Justin was waiting for Brian to come out of the bathroom. “Brian, we are going to be late! Come on. You are always beautiful.” The door opened and Justin caught his breath.  He had seen this man in suits worth Thousands and he had seen him in nothing but tonight he was stunning. Just a plain white button down with a great pair of slacks.


Justin walked up to him.  “Maybe we can skip dinner after all.”  He started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.


Brian slapped at his hands.  “I am not just a piece of meat for you to eat over and over.”   He kissed Justin’s nose. I have a proposal for you.


“Um, Brian, are you forgetting we already are married?”


“Not that kind of proposal. When I was looking for underwear in the bag earlier I found this,” He held up the app operated vibrator and gave Justin a mischievous grin. Without hesitation Justin dropped his pants and bent over offering his rosebud to Brian.  Brian seated it deep in Justin. Brian had programmed it for the next 3 hours, pressed on, and dropped his phone on the bed. “That’s staying here tonight.” I want no interuptions. Justin’s eyes got big. That meant they would have no control over the vibrator. Brian took Justin in his arms and kissed him deeply. “I promise I kept it at a bearable pace.”


Brian drove with Justin’s direction. The restaurant was as quaint as he was told. They didn’t choose their meal.  They were each served a different meal so they could be shared. Brian had programmed the device well. It would come on and slowly bring Justin to the edge and then shut off for a while.  Brian had figured in that it would take less time each time to bring him to the brink.


There was lots of touching as they shared bites of the meal. At one point Justin squeezed Brian’s hand really hard as his eyes rolled back.  Brian laughed a little. He knew exactly where it was in the cycle. “I need you so bad, Brian.” Justin said very quietly.


“Trust me, you can have me anyway and as many times as you want when we get back.”  As they finished eating the main course Brian looked at Justin as his eyes rolled back in his head. “Shall we have dessert to go?”  Justin just nodded, unable to speak at that moment.


The program gave him a break again and he just looked at Brian.  “You don’t know how close I just came to embarrassing both of us in public and it would have been embarrassing since half the dining room has been watching us most of the night anyway.”  Earlier the owner had made a big deal about getting a picture with Justin and then with Justin and Brian to put next to the painting he owned.


Their desserts were boxed and delivered to the table. “Sunshine, we better get to the car before it starts again.  Trust me. You don’t want to be in public when it kicks in.” As the valet brought the car around Justin began nibbling on Brian’s earlobe and then along his jawline.  Justin’s hand was just slipping to Brian’s crotch when Justin let out a groan. At the same time the car was pulled up. Brian assisted Justin getting into the seat and walked around to the driver’s seat.  As he sat down he reached to touch Justin’s cheek.


“Don’t touch me.  I’m having a hard enough time….” he began taking deep breaths just to control himself.  “Oh, god, Brian, I don’t know if I can do this.” He reached over and in seconds had his hand in Brian’s fly. Very quickly Brian got very uncomfortable, too.  When they arrived at the B&B neither of them tried to touch each other, fearing it would send them over the edge.


They arrived in their room and stood their facing each other for a few seconds.  Justin then walked over to Brian and, on tiptoes, kissed him with a passion that made his toes curl.  “Oh, Sunshine!” He pulled him so close there was no question of the need of each ot them. Fingers flew over buttons and flys. They both stood their naked.  Just as Brian was going to remove the vibrator Justin began panting very quickly. Brian knew the vibrator would shut off in a minute. At the moment it was taking every ounce of Justin’s willpower to stop from coming.  Brian knew as soon as it shut off, Justin would be at the most heightened point of need and he planned to take full advantage of that. Justin was having a hard time standing so he was holding onto one of the posts of the bed.  He didn’t notice when Brian took a couple steps back and reached into their bag of tricks and pulled out their favorite wrapped ping pong paddle. As he saw Justin start to relax he slowly pulled the vibrator out and then whispered in Justin’s ear, “Count.”


Brian swung the paddle and Justin, in a trembling voice quietly said, “One.”


“Oh, that isn’t loud enough.”  He swung a bit harder this time but nothing very painful


With a moan Justin said, “Two, “ in a louder voice.  By the time he had gotten to twenty Justin was shouting the words.


While he was still standing against the pole Brian drove into him. Justin let out a scream of a little pain but mostly pleasure.  It wasn’t long before Justin shattered. His reaction was so violent Brian held onto him tightly as he emptied himself. They collapsed together onto the bed still panting.


Sometime later they shared their desserts half sitting half lying on the bed. “Brian, I really needed this weekend.  I know you love your work and you need to work. It is part of you but I don’t think you realize what is really going on at home.  I just need you to be there a little more.”


Brian reached over and brought Justin’s hand to his lips.  He lingered a kiss on the palm of his hand. “I am sorry, Sunshine.  Thank you for this weekend. You are right we needed it.” The desserts were set aside and the men’s body were again joined.  They made love slowly, exploring each other finding every spot they could to heighten their experience. They, then, drifted off into blissful sleep.



Tony left the house and picked up the pizza on the way to Grace’s. He had blocked out what was going on at the house and focused on what was ahead.  He was not going to let her talk him into sex. He was going to talk to her, explain things to her, and it was going to be over.


Grace was waiting at the door when he arrived.  He kissed her cheek but she wasn’t satisfied with that.  She turned his head to her and kissed him. He was a bit helpless with the pizza in his hand.  He tried to pull back but she was holding him in place. Finally he wiggled out of her grip and she was giggling.  They sat side by side on the couch with the pizza open. Tony handed Grace a slice and then picked one up. After several bites Grace slid her hand to Tony’s lap and began rubbing his crotch. Tony moved her hand to her own leg.  


“Grace, you need to stop it.  I have been trying to explain this to you.  We have talked about it. I have texted you.  You knew this wasn’t permanent. You know I love John.”


“But, Tony, I love you.  I know you care about me.  You showed me what love is!”

“Grace, I showed you how you deserve to be treated.  You are a beautiful woman with so much going for you.  You are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for.”  


Tony picked up another piece of pizza.  Grace continued to try to convince Tony she needed him in her life.  And he reminded her she was leaving for school anyway. She continued on for several minutes trying to convince him that at least they needed to have sex once more.


“It is not going to happen, Grace. We will see each other at class  for the next couple days and then it’s over.” He could see her getting angry, no, frustrated was a better word.  Tony reached for Grace’s hand, “Grace, I don’t love you, but there is someone out there for you. Please, Grace, you don’t need to have sex to have men like you.  In fact, get to know them first.”


“Tony, I don’t need your bullshit.  I need your dick.” She moved toward him but he stopped her.


“Grace, I think I should just go. Please, Grace, when you think about what I have said, I hope you understand.” He kissed her on the cheek and he walked out the door.


Tony drove home and let himself into the empty house.  He shut his phone off, drank a bottle of wine, and crawled into bed.



Tina came to the kitchen in a robe.  John was watching the TV that was in front of the lounger in the corner of the kitchen.  She could smell something baking. Sitting down she curled up against John. He put an arm around her. She understood tonight would end this part of their friendship but he was fairly sure it wouldn’t affect their relationship.  John kissed the top of her head. “Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes.”


Tina, started kissing John, moving her hand to John’ chest, feeling his heartbeat. “John, thank you for doing this.  I know you would rather be with Tony but you really have helped me through the last six weeks. I love you John. Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not in love with you but I love you.” She kissed him, deepening it as it continued.


The timer went off and John pulled out the pan and carried it over to the counter.  “You ok to eat at the counter?” She nodded and he grabbed out a couple plates and glasses.  He poured two glasses of milk and brought them to the counter. They sat side by side as they ate the meal.  Tina rested her left hand on John’s inner thigh and slid it up and down, grazing his crotch from time to time.  The woman knew what she was doing. Slowly her hand just remained in his crotch running her thumb over his stiffening crotch.  It was beginning to get painful now.


John needed a break from her ministrations. “Tina,  if you’re done I’ll put food away. “ She nodded and he cleaned up their mess. He walked up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. She leaned forward and he worked his hands down her back.  He worked her lower back with his thumbs. She began to groan.

“John, that feels amazing.  Will you do THIS for me when you get back from your trip?”


His thumb dug into a stiff spot and she shivered. “Tina, I promise I will keep doing this for you anytime you need it.”  John leaned forward and kissed her neck and then began sucking on her earlobe. She turned the stool she was sitting on and faced John.  She brought her arms around his neck and spread her knees so he could step closer. John’s hands moved to her breasts and he started rubbing his thumb over her nipples.  By now Tina’s breathing was not as even as it was. There mouths met and Tina’s tongue slid between his lips. Her hand went back to his crotch and his need increased. “I think we need to go upstairs.”  He helped her off the stool and followed her up the stairs.


Clothes was removed and John stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her.  “What’s going to be the most comfortable for you, Tina?”


I want you right here, right now.  She pulled the sundress she was wearing off and slid her underwear down.  


“Are you sure?”

“John, don’t question me.  Just do it. I am so….” Before she finished the statement John had slid his pants down and entered her. Just that motion nearly sent her over but he started a steady rhythm and reached around to find her breasts. She arched as much as her pregnant belly would let her, leaning back against him. She felt him begin to shiver a bit but he kept going until she had a massive orgasm.  If John hadn’t noticed she would have crumbled to the floor. He picked her up and carried her to the bed.


“Tina are you alright?  Are you hurt?”


“John, the only thing wrong with me is I am recovering from that massive orgasm I just had. You have really become a wonderful lover now that you know what to do with my parts.”  He led her to bed and after she got in he joined her. She was already kissing him again and her hand began stroking his balls underneath. John was responding already.


“Tina, I don’t think we should so quickly again.”


“John, this is going to be my last chance in months.  I am going to make the most of it.”


“But, Tina….”


“John, kiss me.”


John slid his hand past her belly and began massaging her cliteros.  It wasn’t long before she orgasmed again. John tightened his grip on her and they slipped into sleep.   Sometime in the middle of the night John woke up to Tina’s hand stroking him again. John laid behind her and entered her that way.  He slid in and out slowly and softly. His free hand reached around her and again stroked her nipples. They came together in a shared moment. John kissed her neck as she regained control of herself.  “It is time for you to sleep, Baby.”


John felt Tina leave bed and saw the bathroom light turn on.  He was just closing his eyes again when he heard her. “John, JOHN!” The second time it was a scream.


John was out of bed and in the bathroom in a split second.   “Tina, what is it?” He followed her gaze and saw red on the floor.  He then noticed the trail to the door. “Oh, GOD. Stay here. I’ll get Alice.”


The next twenty minutes was a blur.  John called 911 as he ran down to Alice’s room and pounded on her door.  When she opened it he pointed up the steps as he talked to the dispatcher. Alice had gone upstairs.  John called Tony and told him to get up here and wait for the ambulance. John ran back upstairs. When he got there Alice had helped Tina put some clothes on. John hung outside the door.  He could hear Alice’s calming voice and Tina’s tearful voice.


John heard Tna say, “John, where’s John?”


“I’m right here, baby. The ambulance is on its way.”  


Soon they heard footsteps on the main staircase. The paramedics helped her lie down and the strapped her in.  She was reaching for John’s hand. “I’m right behind you, Tina. I am right here.”


As they loaded her into the ambulance, she called for John. He was given the nod and got in with her.


The ambulance sped away.  Alice looked at Tony, “What was John doing up there with her?”


“You know what he was doing there, Alice.  This was going to be the last time they were together but I know it was nothing John did.  I am sure he was very careful.”


They got in the car and left for the hospital.  Alice replied, “I know it was nothing either of them did but how are we going to get Justin to understand that.”


“Should we call them?”

 

“Let’s  wait until we know what to tell them.”

Chapter 4 by Simply written

 

By the time Alice and Tony arrived at the hospital John was standing in the middle of the hall, looking lost and scared. Tony took him in his arms and held him close.  “Any changes?” Alice asked.


“They didn’t say anything on the way in and they took her right back and we didn’t, I didn’t, what did I do?” John collapsed against Tony.


Alice walked over and took John into her own arms.  “John, this kind of thing would never have happened because of something you did.  Tina told me what the two of you did and nothing would have caused this. John, you did not cause this.”


“Justin is going to kill me.”


No one tried to correct him.  


At 6:00 am Alice texted Brian.  All it said was, ‘Go to the bathroom. Call me ASAP.’


Ten minutes later Alice’s phone beeped.  “What is it, Alice?” Brian’s voice was hushed but filled with concerned.


“It’s Tina.  She’s in the emergency.  We have been here for nearly two hours with no information.”


”What happened?”


“She just woke up and was spotting.  She called John and…..” Alice hesitated.  She hadn’t planned to tell Brian that.


“Why didn’t she call you?”


“Brian, John was with her.”


“Oh, Hell.”


“It was nothing the kids did, Brian.  John is beside himself. He is actually petrified of what Justin will do.”


“Oh, shit, Sunshine will want to kill him.”


“Brian, you better get here as soon as you can.  I will let you know of any change.”


Brian walked out of the bathroom. Justin was sitting up in bed.  “Come here, Baby, we don’t have to get up yet, in fact I am sure we can come up with …..” Justin stopped when he looked at Brian’s face.


“What is it, Brian?” He was already throwing things in the bag.


“Get dressed, it’s Tina.”


Five minutes later they were getting in the car. “Brian, I know how fast this car can go.  Floor it.”



Alice went to the nurses station trying to get some information while Tony tried to calm John down.  Alice came back and shook her head. At 7:30 Alice walked up to Tony. “You need to go to class.’


“I can’t go.”


“Tony, you need to go to class. You can’t miss these final days.”


John hugged him. “You need to go. Alice is here and you have your project.”


Tony was as worried about Justin as he was Tina right now but they were right, he couldn’t miss the last days. Tony got a taxi and as he was pulling out he saw the Stingray fly around the corner.  Justin jumped out before the car had stopped and Brian had to go park the car. All Brian had told Justin was that Tina was in the hospital. He didn’t give any more information.


Justin found Alice in the waiting room. “Alice, how is the baby?  Where is she?”


“Justin, they are still trying to stabilize her.”  


John stayed in the corner at the other side of the room.


Brian came in and looked at Alice. She mouthed, nothing yet. He stepped up to Justin and wrapped his arms around him. Justin just clung to him.  Brian noticed John in the corner and saw the look on his face. Justin followed Brian’s gaze. “Was he with her this weekend?” Justin asked Alice. Alice avoided answering him. He then looked at Brian. “Brian?”


“Justin,” Brian responded, “Don’t jump to conclusions before we know anything.”


“What did he do!”


John was trying to disappear.  Why was it taking so long?


Alice saw someone she knew and went to see if she could find something out. When she came back she told them the doctor would be out in about 10 minutes.  Brian walked over to John and sat down next to him. “The doctor is coming out to talk to us. Why don’t you join us.”


“I can’t, Justin is going to kill me and he has every right to.”


Brian put an arm around his nephew.  “John, I don’t know details right now but I know you didn’t do anything on purpose and I know you care about her.” He stood and offered his hand to John who stood and walked over with him.  As they walked up to Justin and Alice a woman in a white jacket walked up. Brian passed John to Alice and took Justin in his arms not knowing what the doctor would say after this long.


“Are you Tina’s family?”


They all nodded.


“Well, we are out of the woods at the minute.  If she stays stable like she is now for 24 hours we will put a cervical stitch in tomorrow. She will hopefully be able to have that procedure tomorrow and then go home the day after tomorrow.  She will need to be on bedrest this week and after that will be on very light activity until the baby is ready to come join the world.”


Justin still hadn’t breathed but asked the doctor if he could go see her.  


“Are you John?”


“No, I’m the baby’s father.”


“Well, the mother is asking for only John.   Maybe late this afternoon she will see you.”


The doctor took John’s elbow and led him down the hall.

Justin attempted to follow but Brian held onto him tightly.  “Justin, I know you are worried sick but she asked for John and right now we need to honor her requests.”


Justin looked at Alice.  “What happened? You aren’t telling me something.” With that comment he looked at Brian.


Brian looked at Alice and nodded for her to tell him.


“Justin, nothing that occured with Tina had anything to do with what had happened last evening.”


“Alice you aren’t answering my question.”

Looking at Brian and then at Justin, Alice said, “John was with her over night last night.”


“He fucked her? And then she almost miscarried?  I’m going to kill him.” He tried to head down the hall again.


“Justin, the two had nothing to do with each other.  And just so you know I didn’t know he had slept up there until he knocked on my door.”


“Just keep him out of my sight.  I don’t want to see him because if I do I won’t be responsible for what I do. I warned him. I warned him.”  He ended up in Brian’s arms.


“Justin, I know you are out of your mind crazy right now but…”


“What do you know about it.  When Lindsay was pregnant you didn’t even care about Gus.  He was the munchers son.” Justin pulled away from Brian. “I want to go home.  Now. Obviously no one wants me here.”


Brian was stunned. He felt like he had just taken a punch to his gut.  Justin was right. He had considered himself nothing more than a sperm donor. Justin was the one who got him to see Gus needed him and, to be honest, he needed Gus.  


Brian looked at Alice. “Can you wait for John and work something out?”  He didn’t wait for an answer. He followed Justin out of the hospital.


It was a silent ride to the house and when they got there Justin walked through the house and directly out to the studio.  Brian pulled the bag out of the trunk and carried it in. He saw Justin heading for the studio through the French doors. He wanted to give him a little space but he wasn’t sure he trusted him either.  If John was on the compound he really wouldn’t let him out there alone. There were a lot of things out there that he would regret smashing so he started walking out there. As he walked in he ducked $1,000,000 worth, not that the money mattered.  Brian followed him up there.


“Sunshine, Baby, you don’t want to do this.” Brian ducked as a tube of paint just missed him.  He walked up to Justin from behind and embraced him. Holding him tight he put his mouth to his ear. “Justin, you need to stop, Baby.”


“Don’t call me baby. I am not a baby. The only baby involved is my baby.  And right now I can do nothing for my baby. I can’t even see the mother of my baby right now.  I can do nothing to protect my baby.” Tears were now rolling down his cheeks. “If I lose this baby, my life may as well be over. This is my only chance to have a baby, my baby, in the normal way.  And I can do nothing for him.” Justin turned into Brian’s arms, sobbing now. Brian drew him close as his heart was breaking, not only for Justin but because he already loved their baby, too. Tears rolled down his cheek and into Justin’s hair.

Justin tilted his head to look at Brian. He saw Brian’s tears and said, “I am so sorry! Of course you are scared too.” He stood on his tiptoes and Brian met his lips. Brian grabbed his ass and pulled it tightly to him.  Justin moaned just with that motion. “What do you need, Justin?”


Justin answered by pulling at Brian’s clothes. Soon they were both naked Justin led Brian to the back corner where there was an old futon.  Justin had used it for a nap a couple times so it was just stored here. “Sunshine, tell me what you need.” Justin seemed to hesitate. “Do you need control? I can understand that.” Justin nodded and Brian lay down.  


“Brian we don’t have any lube out here, I can’t …”


“Yes, you can, Justin.  Use me! I’m tough,” he said giving him a little smile.   Brian took his lead from Justin. They kissed, they touched, they loved. Justin finally turned Brian over and he started slowly and steadily to insert himself.  Brian’s knuckles were white as he dug into a pillow but he did not make any noise as Justin took the control he needed to feel. Justin was gentle and soon, for a couple minutes, they both forgot their worries and together they shared tears of the  love they felt together. They would get through this no matter what the outcome. They had each other.


They laid in each other’s arms as the sun traveled across the sky.  Justin kissed Brian. He knew Brian had to be in some pain.  Justin looked at him and said, “The last time I destroyed a room it was because I thought my life would be over if I couldn't ever see you again.. And I was right. It would have been. I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here for me today, if you weren’t here everyday.  And, Brian, what said in the hospital. I had no right. You love Gus as much as a parent can. I just needed to strike out and i knew no matter what I said you’d still love me.”


“Sunshine, I could never stop loving you.  I can’t do life without you.” As tears again streamed down their faces their minds were back on the mother and baby in the hospital.  “We should probably get dressed and head back to the hospital. If Alice and John …..” Brian felt Justin tighten up. “We need to relieve the others.”  It wasn’t the time to push him. They would talk about it later.



John spent the day holding Tina’s hand.  She was so scared. He tried to reassure her that nothing they did caused this. He wished he could convince himself. He had texted Tony and said he would be home sometime that afternoon.  He asked how his day went and Tony’s response was to say they would talk later.


Alice received a text from Brian saying he and Justin would be there about 4:00 and suggested she and John leave before they arrived.


Alice left to talk to her friend for a few minutes while John was saying goodbye to Tina.  “I guess we are leaving. Justin doesn’t want to see me and he and Brian are on their way.”


“John, I am sorry you are in trouble because of me.”

“Tina, your only job is to have this healthy baby. I will be fine.  Justin will understand eventually.” I will be back tomorrow for the procedure.  I don’t care if Justin is here. I will be here for you.” He leaned over to kiss her.  “I will see you tomorrow.”


After showering and dressing Brian and Justin drove the SUV to the hospital.  Tina was alone when they arrived. Justin was still a bit upset Tina wouldn’t see him earlier but he couldn’t hold her responsible.  She was scared and John had been with her….he wasn’t going to think about that.


Brian walked over to Tina and gave her a kiss and a small hug.  “Hey, beautiful, how are you feeling?”


“I’m Ok.  Sorry I worried everyone.”


“It wasn’t your fault,” Brian said.


Under his breath Justin said, “No it was John’s.”


“Justin, if you are going to be a jerk you can go back home.  This was not John’s fault. If it is anybody's it is mine and according to the doctor it is my cervix that is causing the trouble and it is nothing to do with anything anyone did.” As she spoke her heart rate monitor showed her rate going up.  A nurse came in. “Is everything Ok, Tina? Remember you really need to stay calm right now.”


Tina glared at Justin.  The nurse said, “Gentlemen, keeping calm is the most important thing for Tina right now. You will not be able to stay if….”

“I’m the baby’s father.  I should be able to visit…..”


“Sir,  I met John earlier, I know Tina is with him so I don’t think there is any reason you should be here causing Tina stress.”


Brian took Justin by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes.  “Sunshine, this isn’t helping anyone and getting kicked out of the hospital is not what you want.” He gave him a quick kiss and hug.


The nurse now was really confused.  “But I thought you just told me you were….” She looked at Tina who started giggling.  Then Brian and Justin joined in.


Justin looked at the nurse and then at Tina, “I am sorry, I promise to behave.”


“Tina, I apologize. No matter what I am feeling your health and our baby is the most important thing.” He bent and kissed her. She reached up and hugged him.



When John arrived home he was so glad Tony was waiting for him. He  just wanted to stay in his arms for an hour or two. Tony held onto him for as long as he needed it. John kissed him deeply.  “Thank you, Tony.”

“Anything for you, Mio Amore. Anything.”  John kissed him again and this time lingered with his hands traveling down Tony’s back and landing on his waist.  He pulled him close.


“I’m sorry, I never asked you about last night and school today.”


“Later, Amore, later.”  He moved his hands to John’s crotch.  “I missed you so much last night!” After making love on the couch they made sandwiches for dinner.  Tony told him about Grace’s emotional outburst the night before and how she wouldn’t speak to him today.  He was actually fine with that. There was only one more day with her and then in a week they would be gone and by the time they returned she would almost be off to college.


After they ate they went to their room and this time took their time making love until they drifted off to sleep.  


Brian and Justin stayed until about 8:00.  The conversation stayed light but before they left Tina looked at Justin.  “Tomorrow I want John here. If you can’t be civil, Justin, you can’t be here. I care about both of you but I need him.”  Justin left the room without response.


Brian kissed Tina, “I will make sure he is in the right state of mind. Sleep well, sweet.”


On the way home Brian took Justin’s hand.  He brought it to his lips. “Sunshine, are you going to be able to control yourself tomorrow? If you can’t be in the same room with John, for the baby’s sake, you will need to stay home.  I will go without you. The baby has to come first.”


Justin was quiet for a few minutes. “I’ll let you know.”


Brian started to say more but decided this had to be Justin’s decision. “Ok, Justin.”


When they got home they stopped in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. They realized they hadn’t eaten much at all today.  Justin found a platter Alice had made up for them. There was cheese, meat, and fruit. Brian put his chin on Justin’s shoulder. “Let’s take that up with us.”


“I will agree to that as long as we actually eat some of this.  I am really hungry.”


Brian started sucking on Justin’s earlobe.  Brian started rubbing his other earlobe in a circular motion.  Justin shivered.


“I need food to have energy to do what you are proposing.”


Brian took the tray and headed for their room.  “Sunshine, want to grab a couple beers?”


They stripped to their underwear and sat on the bed.    At first they ate on their own but then they started sharing bites and soon one would take the first bite and as they kissed the other would finish the bite.  The next moment the food was removed and they lay next to each other. They leisurely stroked each other. Justin pushed Brian to his stomach and began running his hands down Brian’s back.  He trailed his tongue down. When he got to Brian’s bud he spent some time there. He knew it was probably very tender after their encounter earlier. Justin reached in the side table and found some numbing ointment and began rubbing around his red bud.  It did look irritated. He rubbed some of it around the inner edge also.


“Oh, Hell, Justin if you don’t stop….”  Brian was panting.


Justin slid over the top of Brian  and laughing lifted up and spread his legs.  “How can I resist!” Brian positioned himself and entered Justin.  Brian slid in and out building slowly until Brian leaned forward and locked his lips on Justin’s as they swallowed the sounds of pleasure.


As they lay together, arms and legs entangled, Brian felt Justin quiver.  “Are you alright, Sunshine?”


“I’m so scared, Brian, so scared!” Justin clung to Brian.


Pulling him close, Brian soothed, “I know sweetheart.  I know.”



Tina’s procedure was scheduled for noon as long as nothing changed.  Alice had decided she wasn’t going to go. There were enough people that would be there and she had work to do at the house.  Since Tony was using John’s car for the last day of his class, Alice gave John her car to go to the hospital. By 9:00 he was by her side.  He felt guilty even though he really didn’t do anything to cause her problems.



Brian and Justin woke and showered. Brian was worried about Justin.  Although he said he was hungry last night he ate very little and his resentment to John was taking its toll on him also.  As they dressed, Brian broached the subject. “Justin, have you decided if you are going to the hospital?”


“No. I want to be there for Tina and the baby.”


“Then you should be there. Justin, my nephew is part of this.  He is going to be there. Tina has made it very clear she wants him, no, I would say, she needs him there.”


As Brian said this Justin tensed up. “I’m sorry, Brian.  I can’t just forget that John fucked her more than once that night.  He knew she had problems. He knew my feelings about it. I just can’t ….my baby’s life is hanging in the balance, Brian!”


Brian tried to pull him close but he didn’t want that. He walked away.  “I just can’t go to the hospital. I can’t trust myself with him there. I’ll go clean up my mess at the studio.  Please let me know how it goes.”


“Of course I will.” Brian walked over to wear Justin stood and opened his arms.   This time Justin stepped into them and clung to him. “Everything will be fine, Sunshine.  This will all work out.” Brian lifted Justin’s chin and looked into the tear filled eyes.  “This baby is so loved it has to be alright.”


Brian went to the hospital and found John there already.  He gave Tina a hug and then took John in his arms. He could see how hard this was on him, also.  He loved Justin so much. Justin was the one he talked to when he had a problem but now Justin was the one causing much of his pain and fear. “John, he will come around.  Once Tina is stabilized, Justin will start thinking straight again.”


Tina was taken back for what was supposed to be a quick and simple procedure.   When an hour went by and they hadn’t heard anything Brian went to the nurses’ station.  They sent him back to the room and said they would check. He didn’t like the looks he saw passing between the nurses. Justin texted asking how things went.  Brian didn’t want to lie so he just responded with, ‘there’s been a delay.’ Hopefully, Justin didn’t push it. When another half hour went passed with no word John and Brian were both really worried.  This time John went to the nurses’ station. He was told the same thing Brian was told earlier.


From inside of the room Brian heard John’s voice.  He couldn’t hear what he was saying but it was being said very loudly.  Brian went to find him. “What do you mean you don’t know where she is? Two hours ago she was taken for a 30 minute procedure.  Where is she?”


Brian laid his hand on John’s shoulder. “What’s going on?”  


“They don’t know where she is.  No one will tell me anything! How do you lose a patient?” After saying those words John turned ashen.


“John take it easy.” He put an arm around his shoulder.  Brian looked at the young nurse at the desk. “You have fifteen minutes to get someone down here to tell us what is going on or I will call the chief administrator of this hospital and get him involved. Do you understand?” Now it was the nurse’s turn to go pale and she nodded.  Brian led John to a seat in the waiting room.


“John, I have to tell Justin and have him come here.  Obviously something is wrong.” John nodded.


Brian called Alice.  “Hey, Brian, everything go well?”


“Alice, listen.  You need to bring Justin here.  They haven’t told us anything. She has been gone for over two hours and now they don’t even know where she is. I have given them 15 minutes, 10 now to get here to tell us something or I am calling the head of the hospital.  I am on a board with him.”


“We will be there soon.”  Alice hung up and wondered how she ended up having to tell Justin something like this.  She got in Justin’s vehicle and drove it down to the studio. “ Justin had gotten everything back in order and was working on a new piece.  He didn’t notice her coming in. She walked up behind him. “Justin.”


The paint brush fell out of his hand. “Alice, you surprised me.”  He looked at her face and knew something was wrong. “Alice, tell me.”


“There is nothing to tell at the moment.  Brian doesn’t know what is wrong but something is going on and he knew you would want to be there.  I have your SUV outside. I’m driving.” She gave him no opportunity to argue.


Twenty minutes later they were walking onto the ward.  John saw them coming and immediately went to the other side of the waiting room.  Brian put an arm around Justin and said to him. “I was told the doctor would be here in five minutes and from the shear panic on the nurse’s face I believe him.  I don’t know anything, Sunshine.”


When the doctor came out, Alice walked over to John, put her arm around him and led him close enough that he could hear what was being said but still out of Justin’s line of sight.


“I am sorry you have been waiting so long.  We had a complication. As we started the procedure she started to bleed heavily so we had to deal with that.  She has had a couple transfusions now and once I figure out what was causing I had to do an additional procedure followed by the stitch we planned on. She is in ICU right now until we know the bleeding has really stopped.”


Brian’s arm tightened around Justin.  “What does that all mean? Are Tina and the baby ok?” Brian asked.


“Tina is weak but she should be alright. The baby,”  She looked at all four of them. “Needs to stay with her for a few more months and right now it seems to want to come early.  She is going to need to be on complete bed rest except for bathroom breaks she will need to stay in bed at all times. Alone.”  The doctor looked at Justin who had been pointed out as the baby’s father.


“I’m not the one who’s been screwing her!” He threw a look over his shoulder in John’s direction.  


The doctor looked very confused.  “Well, I don’t know who or what has gone on.  All I know is you have a very weak mother to be who wants John.  You all deal with it but whoever John is follow me.”


Justin made a move toward John but Brian restrained him as John followed.  Under his breath he said, “See her and then get the hell out of this hospital.”


John was led into the ICU room Tina was in.  Her tanned skin was nearly transparent underneath. Her eyes were closed. John leaned over her and kissed her forehead.  Here eyes fluttered open. “I knew it would be you.”


“Oh, Tina,” Tears began to run down John’s cheeks. “We were so worried.”


“I am fine.  The doctor said the baby still looked good once everything got under control.”


The nurse was already standing at the door to escort John out.  


“Tina, I don’t think I will be back. Justin just ordered me to leave after this.”


“Don’t let him bully you.  You haven’t done anything.”


“Tina, it doesn’t matter.  He is the father. He needs to be here.”  John kissed her on the lips gently. “Just know I am thinking about you.”  He gave her one more kiss and left.


John went out one of the side entrances.  He texted Brian saying he was leaving and drove home praying Tony would be there when he arrived.


Alice left shortly afterward knowing there was nothing she could do there and knowing she couldn’t go see Tina anyway.  It was obvious any visitations would be for Justin. She let them know she would relieve Brian and Justin later.


At one point when Justin went in to sit with her Brian went down to the cafeteria.  He called John while he was there. “Brian, is something wrong?” There was panic in his voice.


“John, everything is fine here, are you alright?”


“Other than my good friend is in ICU and your husband wants to kill me, everything is great!”


“Is Tony there?”


Brian could hear the phone being switched to speaker. “I’m here, Brian.” Tony responded.


“Good, I didn’t want John to be alone. Do you think you two could be ready to go on vacation tomorrow? For everyone concerned, I think it would be better if you two would leave as soon as possible. John, I don’t blame you for anything but right now the stress level on everyone is so high and I think if …..”

“I could get out of Justin’s sight things would be easier.” John responded.


“John, you know I love you.  This is just to get rid of some of the tension.”


“I know, Uncle Brian.  I love you, too.”


Brian could hear muffled voices and then Tony came back on, “Brian, if you can find us a flight for later tomorrow we should be able to make it.  I finished class today. I am supposed to turn in the final comments tomorrow but if I call the teacher and tell him I have to leave for a family emergency in Italy I am sure he will accept it via email. We will start packing.”


Brian called Cynthia and told her to get the flights switched and he went back up with some snacks for Justin and himself as well as something to drink.


It was a long day for everyone.  Tina slept most of the time so even when one of them was allowed in her room she was rarely awake. At 9:00 pm Alice showed up and sent Brian and Justin home.  As long as things didn’t change there wouldn’t be visitation through the night but Alice would be there in case there was an issue.


By the end of the next day, Tina was moved back to a regular room and Tony and John were on a plane to Italy.  If all went well, Tina would be going home tomorrow on complete bed rest. There was a long 4 months to come.





Tina was released from the hospital with a list of dos and don’ts.  It basically said she could use the restroom and a quick shower each day.  The rest of the time she was in bed. She was glad she had finished the project for Brian just before and now Justin had gotten her a laptop so she could work from bed, although very limited.  She had been angry with Justin for his reaction to John but he really had been done everything for her and he really was concerned for her. He spent a couple hours each day with her. Sometimes they played games and other times the worked on designs.  John had texted her several times and he and Tony were having a great time. They had extended the trip by a couple weeks. They would be back soon to start college full time.


Alice spent time with Tina each day, knowing how lonely she had to be.  


Brian had made a commitment to be home on time most nights.  Brian had been in contact with Tony and John regularly but hadn’t talked to Justin about them since they left.  It was time to talk about it.

Alice made dinner but ate upstairs with Tina.  


When Brian arrived home Justin was in the kitchen.  His heart skipped a beat when he saw Justin setting the table.  Brian walked up to him and bent down, licking his neck up to his ear.  Justin turned and kissed him. Brian could see the stress all of this had caused written on his face.  He opened a bottle of wine and got out the goblets.


“Oh, wine!  What are we celebrating?


“Let’s see Tina has been doing well for 4 weeks now.”  


Justin grinned broadly at that.  “That is worth celebrating.”


“And it is the weekend in which I plan to keep you in bed as much as I can.”


“I like the sound of that.”  He dropped onto Brian’s lap and claimed those lips he loved. He opened his mouth inviting Brian’s tongue in and they slid over each other sensually as Brian’s tongue explored every millimeter of his mouth.  


When they finally separated they were both very flushed.  “I hate to do this but we do need to talk about something.’ He kept his arms tight around Justin’s waist. “Sunshine, we need to talk about John.”  Justin tensed up. “Justin, it’s time to make up with him. You know it wasn’t his fault. He didn’t do anything that caused Tina’s trouble. I think you realize that by now.”  Justin deflated where he sat. Brian pulled him close and Justin started to sob.


“John has every right to hate me.  I don’t know why I didn’t let it go. I don’t know…..”

“Justin, John loves you.  He understands you were upset. He just wants you to accept him again.”  


Justin encircled Brian’s neck and just cried  for a while. After a little while Brian kissed Justin’s cheek. “ I think it is time for some dinner and then…..”His hand rested on Justin’s lap…”And then …” He kissed him deeply.  He felt Justin’s penis twitch and he growled low in his throat. “Let’s eat fast!”


They were sure the food tasted fine but their minds were not on the food.  They drained the wine and cleared the table. Brian picked Justin up and set him on the counter.  He looked up into Justin’s blue eyes and melted. He leaned in and Justin claimed his lips.


“Don’t mind me.  Just grabbing some ice cream.”


“Alice,” Justin stopped her. “I am calling John in the morning.


“Excuse me, Brian.” She pushed Brian out of the way and kissed Justin. “That is great, Justin. And it’s about time.” She stepped away and placed Brian back where he had been. “I won’t be back down for at least an hour in case you had plans.”


They watched her walk up the stairs and without being sure how it happened, Justin’s pants were on the floor and Brian’s mouth had come down on Justin’s cock. Justin was propped up on his elbows watching Brian work. As Brian worked Justin’s head dropped back exposing his neck. Brian grabbed the olive oil on the counter and liberally used it. Propping Justin’s legs on his shoulders, he slid in and leaned over kissing Justin’s neck.  Still inside him he had Justin sit up and pulled his shirt off. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and moaned as Brian could go even deeper at this angle. Together the road waves of pleasure and when they both were ready they fell over the edge to ecstasy. They clung to each other for some time before parting. They wiped down the counter and then Justin looked at Brian and said, “Hot tub or bedroom tub?”


Brian picked up the naked Justin and headed out to the patio.  Setting him down by the hottub he finished undressing himself and got in next to Justin.  Justin positioned himself between Brian’s legs and leaned back against him. I love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney and thank you for being patient with me.”


Holding on tightly to him Brian said, “I knew you would come around and do the right thing. I have never known you to be unfair to anyone.  I knew you would work it out. That’s one of the reasons I love you so much, Sunshine. You brighten everyone’s life.” They sat there together for a long time.  They heard something from inside the house and saw Alice looking out at them. They waved and she waved back and then walked toward her bedroom. Justin stood and repositioned Brian so he could sit across his lap.  Justin just wanted to kiss him. Staying here the rest of his life wouldn’t be long enough. As they kissed their heartbeats began to sync. And then a large drop of rain hit them, followed by another and then another. They continued kissing until the heavens opened up and then they both started laughing.


Brian kissed Justin once more and said, “I think we should finish this upstairs.”


Justin held on for a second longer. “I don’t plan to ever finish this.”



About 3:00 am Justin was laying in bed unable to sleep.  Brian had fallen into a sound sleep about an hour earlier after they had loved each other a couple more times.  He slipped out of bed and went out on the balcony. It had stopped raining and everything was fresh. He took a deep breath and called John’s number.  The third ring John’s voice came over the line.


“Hello?” John said very hesitantly.


“John.”  Justin began tearing up. “John, I am so sorry.  I don’t know what I was thinking. I love you, John.”


“Justin, I understand.  I have really missed talking to you, Justin. I love you, too.”


The two men talked and cried for a while.  After they said goodbye Justin got back in bed and spooned up against Brian and slept soundly.



The next week the house was getting ready for John and Tony’s return.  Alice spent a day cleaning the guest house for them while Justin took Tina to a checkup.  Brian met them at the doctor’s office. It had been six weeks since Tina was released from the hospital and was hoping she would be able to get out of bed a little more.   At the office, Tina had a complete checkup with both men in the room one on each side holding her hands. The three of them went in to have an ultrasound done. They had already decided they didn’t want to know the baby’s gender today but they did get a sealed envelope with the results.  They then met with the doctor in her office. “Well,” The doctor said, “Everything looks very good. Tina, I am going to give you a little repreve. You are not allowed to do anything, however, if you can behave you can be up and about the house. If you have any pain or bleeding you are back in bed full time. Deal?”


“Trust me, she will follow the directions to the letter.” Justin said emphatically.


“I really think,” The doctor said, “you have made it past the threat.”  The procedures seem to have done the trick and other than in the last month having the stitch removed everything seems good.  You should think about taking birthing classes in a couple months. Some couples also like to try the baby bellies for the men and even want to experience what labor feels like.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and at the same time Tina said, “Sign them up.”  Both men looked at her. “I looked up this stuff and I know it takes a couple months to get in often.  Can you get them on the list for late September or early October.”

“Ah, Tina,” Brian said. “I’m not sure about this.”


Now Justin seriously said, “Brian, I think it is only fair.”


“Justin do you know what you are saying? I have no trouble with the belly suit but have you heard about the labor pains?”


Tina patted Brian’s shoulder.  “Brian, I understand if you want to wimp out on this.  Justin can go through it alone just like the average couple.”


“Ok, sign me up too.”


When Justin and Tina got home Justin moved some of her things down to the the sectional in the kitchen family area.  At least down here she could see everyone moving around still relax. He also had to laugh as she called to sign up for birthing classes.  He thought she sounded like she was scheduling season tickets to the theater. She was so excited to just see and be with other people.

They wouldn’t start for a bit but the time would be here before they knew it.  



John and Tony were very excited about coming home.  They had a great time in Europe. They spent almost four weeks in Italy and the last 10 days in Ibiza and Justin and Brian’s villa.  Both of them could see why they had fallen in love with the island and the house. They had made love by the pool so often they had lost count and getting the call from Justin had made it perfect.  Now they were ready to go home and start college.



Everyone at the house was excited that John and Tony were on their way home.  Alice made a special dinner and Brian took off early so he could go with Justin to the airport. Justin stopped at the office to pick him up and spent a little time with Cynthia and Ted.  


When Justin went into Brian’s office he was lured into the back meeting room and found himself in Brian’s arms pressed against the conference table.  


“We don’t have time for this,” Justin said as Brian’s lips skimmed his jaw and landed on his lips. “What the hell, traffic won’t be bad this time of day.” He began unbuckling Brian’s pants and then his own.  Brian slid Justin’s down and positioned him against the table as he entered him from behind. Twenty minutes later they walked out of the office. Brian tossed his car keys to one of his employees who was going to make sure it got home and Brian.


“Brian, I think I am actually a little nervous.” Justin took Brian’s hand


“Sunshine, John loves you.  He understands. It could be a little awkward but I don’t think so.  I predict that sometime this weekend you will spend a few hours catching up.”  Justin squeezed Brian’s hand and brought it up to his lips. He then started paying attention to each finger, taking the tip of hit in his mouth and slightly sucking on it and running his tongue around it and then dragging it across his teeth. By the time he got to the third finger Brian’s breathing was becoming erratic.  “Justin if you don’t stop, I am going to have to pull into that rest stop for a quickie and we really don’t have time for that now. But I promise we will take this up later.” Brian put both hands on the wheel and concentrated on regaining regular breathing.


As they neared the airport Justin got a text that they had landed.  It should be timed well. By the time they pulled up in the pick up area, Justin spotted them and jumped out of the vehicle.  He gave Tony a quick hug and then took John in his arms. The two men hugged for a long time. When they separated both had tears streaming down their faces.  


Tony and Brian loaded the luggage as John and Justin got in the backseat together.  They talked some but mainly they just needed to be in contact. There were no hurt feelings and no grudges.  As they drove they started talking about how well Tina was doing. It was hard to believe Tina was now over six months along.  John and Tony laughed when they heard about the pregnancy belly and the labor pains. They both wanted to see that.


The trip wasn’t discussed so Alice and Tina can hear about it and it won’t all have to be repeated.  They discussed the upcoming college year. Tony was continuing with hotel management. John wasn’t positive yet so he was taking required classes right now.  He was fairly sure he wanted to do something with advertising but more on the art side like Justin. “John, you know if you need an internship….” Brian stated.


“Uncle Brian, I appreciate it but this semester I won’t be doing anything like that however I hope I can keep helping Justin and maybe work on a project of two for you?”


“That sounds like a great plan,” Justin encouraged John.  “I can always use your help in the studio. I have to admit I am really behind and I don’t expect you to do all the catch up although you seem to get them done in half the time it takes me.”


The remainder of the way home they caught up on what was going on with friends and family. Soon Justin realized Brian was watching him from the rearview mirror.  The flirting began. It wasn’t long before John was laughing. “It is good to see some things never change. And I am glad they don’t. So when was the last date night or was it weekend?”


Brian instantly looked guilty.  “Tomorrow!”


“It’s true he hasn’t planned anything but in Brian’s defense, “ Justin replied, “Most of the time you were gone one of us always had to be at the house for Tina and Alice needed time away, too. Now that she is doing much better and the two of you are around again I see no reason why Brian can’t take me someplace spectacular tomorrow night.”


“No pressure there,” Brian laughed but his mind was already turning. As soon as he had a chance he had a couple phone calls to make.


They pulled up to the guest house and the luggage was unloaded.  Justin had texted Alice about dinner. ”Hey, guys do you think you can will be able to be up in the main house in half an hour.  I know you much be exhausted but Alice and Tina want to see you and I bet you are hungry.” The agreed to come up. There was another round of hugs and Justin and John stayed that way a minute longer.  Justin said, “I am sorry and I am so glad you are back.” They kissed as the separated.


Brian laughingly said, “Tony you better keep this guy of yours satisfied and away from my husband.” They all laughed as Justin and Brian drove away.


“So what are we going to do tomorrow evening now that your back is against the wall. Seriously, Brian, we don’t have to go anywhere. A night in the room is fine with me.  Well, maybe dinner out.”


When they got in the main house Justin fielded questions from Tina and Alice while Brian slipped away. Justin had a feeling he was making a phone call for reservations. They all knew the travelers were tired.  Although it was only 6:30 pm their time clock told them it was more like 1:00 am and they had been up a very long time. The conversation tonight focused on Tony’s family. John was in love with all of them. Having been raised in the kind of family he was raised to have a loving family was a dream and they made him feel like part of the family as Justin and Brian knew they would. The two young men talked until their heads started bobbing.


Alice spoke up, “Go to bed, gentlemen, and I mean go to sleep.  Let me know whatever time you wake in the morning and I will make you breakfast or lunch, whatever you want or if you want to spend the day in peace and quiet there is food at your place. Get going.” They reluctantly left the main house having so much more to tell them.


Tina went to her room.  She hated to admit it but carrying a baby was a lot of work and she did get tired easily. Alice busied herself getting food ready for tomorrow.  She had missed those two more than she had realized. It was so good to have them back.


Brian and Justin headed to their room, too.  It was only about 8:00 but they had no intention of sleeping yet.  “So what are we doing tomorrow night? Justin asked sure he knew the answer.  


“I am sure you would like to know but that is not going to happen.  Just plan on being ready about 5:30 tomorrow.”


“What do I need to wear?”  Expecting to hear Brian say at least a jacket and slacks.


Brian leered at him.  I know what I would like to see you wearing but as for clothes, wear whatever is comfortable.  I may just wear my ‘wedding’ attire although I will probably wear a shirt. Since all he wore for the wedding was his favorite pair of jeans and nothing else, Justin decided it must be a very casual place.  “And now that we have tomorrow all figured out what do you say we both get into our best suits. They both started taking off their clothes. Justin started making it into a show. He was swaying his hips as he undid one button at a time. Soon he had pushed Brian into a chair and was giving him a lap dance.  He slowly got rid of his pants and his shirt and then with the briefest of briefs he swayed closer. He then slid his own hand down them on the outside and pushed at it. With each thrust Brian groaned louder. Justin turned around and then hooked his thumb in the waistband and slower pulled down one side and exposed one cheek.  Now Brian was panting.


“Oh, hell, Justin.” He moaned.  


Justin backed up and bent so his ass was near Brian’s face.  Brian grabbed his hips and bit into the bare cheek. With that Justin  cried out in surprise and a bit of pain. In one swift move Brian had Justin’s briefs all the way down and his tongue was focused on one spot.  Brian moved closer and started at the top of Justin’s ass and slid his tongue down the valley. Brian continued this driving Justin to try backing up.  Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and slowly began inserting his tongue over and over.


Justin began to tremble, “I need more!  I need SO MUCH MORE!”


Brian stood up and bent Justin over so he could support himself on the chair. He began running his finger up and down and Justin groaned, “Brian, please!”


“You started this with your strip tease.” His finger slipped in and he began giving lots of attention to his prostate. Justin’s knees began to buckle as he tried not to lose control. Brian began moving his finger in and out still brushing against Justin’s organ. Brian wrapped his free arm around Justin’s waist and then in one move removed his finger and at the same time plunged his throbbing cock deep into Justin’s waiting ass. Brian just held Justin close.  He would not let Justin move. Reaching around, Brian took Justin’s shaft at that base and squeezed tightly. He then began moving in and out. Justin’s moaned and groaned. Brian could feel how hard Justin had gotten and actually feel his balls contract when he couldn’t stop. Justin made a sound Brian had never heard before. Justin’s ass gripped Brian’s cock tightly enough to cause him discomfort. As Justin contracted around him Brian filled him. Justin turned and clung to Brian.  They managed to get to the bed and collapsed.



The next morning John and Tony were awake early. They leisurely made love in their own bed. They really weren’t having doubts before the trip but now they knew they were meant for each other.  They used the the intercom to tell Alice they would be up in an hour. Alice then let the rest of the house know what time breakfast would be. An hour later the house smelled heavenly and the table was filled with food and laughter.  John and Tony told the rest about Ibiza and the villa. They hinted at their activities but they weren’t sharing their special time together. Everyone was asking questions and John and Tony had brought each of them a small gift. They brought Tina and Alice some Italian silver jewelry and Justin and Brian each got an Italian leather belt.


Two hours later, Justin suggested Tina go stretch out on the sectional.   John and Tony went over there with her and the three kept talking more about the trip.  Fifteen minutes later all three of them were sound asleep leaning against each other. Brian pulled Justin close and looking at the three he said,  “Our family is back together.”


Justin stretched and met Brian’s lips. “I think we may need to go upstairs and practice for tonight.”


“I am sure we don’t need practice but I am very willing to warm up ahead of time.” Brian’s face lit up.


A couple hours later Justin came to the kitchen looking for Alice.  He noticed Tony, John, and Tina out by the pool. He was glad he felt no tension between those three.  He had worried a bit about Tina feeling left out but there was none of that. They were three friends hanging out. Alice came from somewhere.  He started telling her about their plans. Alice said, “ Justin, I know the plans for the evening.”


“Can you tell me!  I am starting to think we are going to a chicken joint and then coming home.”


“Honey, Brian may not always take time to plan for the two of you but when he does, it is always good, and you there is no doubt how much he loves you, and I am not talking about sex. He would give his life for you in a heartbeat and he would never do anything to hurt you purposely.”


Justin kissed Alice.  “Thanks, Alice. I sometimes need to be reminded. Since you seem to know more about my evening than I do, what should I wear tonight?”


“Besides the skimpy swimsuit you have, what makes his eyes light up?”


“I’m not even sure anymore.”


“Just a second.” She went to the laundry room, coming back with a sky blue polo shirt. “I know if I was younger, I’d want to take this off you.”  She winked at him. “Have a great night. It won’t be long and your life is going to change drastically. I can get a hold of you if there are any issues. Don’t worry.  Just enjoy.”


Justin kicked Brian out of the bedroom to get ready.  He showered and shaved. He looked at shorts, jeans, or dress pants.  He decided on a pair of khakis. He went to comb his hair one more time and realized the comb was gone from it’s normal spot.  Brian had just knocked on the door so he just ran his fingers through his hair and walked to the door.


Brian didn’t know why but he was a little nervous tonight.  He just wanted it to be perfect. He had gotten word that everything was set. He had pulled on his favorite jeans and a wine colored button down.  He remembered Justin saying he liked that shirt once. He wanted Justin to remember just how much he loved him.


Justin opened the door of the bedroom and saw his gorgeous husband.  He was breathtaking. “Maybe I was wrong. Maybe we shouldn’t leave the room tonight.”


Brian offered his hand.  Justin took it and took a step closer.  Brian took Justin’s hand and wrapped Justin’s arm around his waist as he pulled him closer with his other hand on the small of Justin’s back. With extreme tenderness he lowered his mouth to Justin. Separating their lips, he said,  “Sunshine, you are stunning. God, I am the luckiest man in the world.”


Together they made their way to the SUV.  Brian opened the door and Justin encircled his neck for one more kiss before entering the vehicle.  Brian wanted to rip Justin’s clothes off but more importantly wanted this night to be perfect.


A half hour later they pulled up in front of the loft.  “What are we doing here?”


“I have been looking for a cuff link.  I changed here a couple of weeks ago when I was getting ready for a meeting.  I thought maybe it was here. Come up with me. I want your opinion on something. And,” he pulled a bag out of the trunk. “And this is just some supplies I like to keep here.”


As the elevator arrived Justin was sure he saw someone ducking down the steps. “Did you see that?  I could swear someone was up here. You don’t think someone has broke in do you?”


They stepped out of the elevator and Brian unlocked the door. As he slid it open Justin caught his breath. He just froze where he was.  Brian rested his hand on Justin’s lower back and guided him in. There was a path of rose petals lit by candles into the loft. Soft jazz was playing. At the end of the path there was a picnic spread out on a blanket with pillows around it.  Justin turned to look at Brian. “You planned all this since yesterday?” Justin stepped into Brian’s arm. “You are unbelievable.” Justin pressed himself tightly against. As their lips met, their bodies responded. Their tongues touched over and over doing a playful dance.  Brian pulled away a bit.


“Let’s eat, Sunshine.  We have all night. We are here until we pick Gus up tomorrow morning.’  Justin wouldn’t let go of Brian’s hand as they half sat and half laid on the pillows. There was crackers and cheese, oysters on the half shell, shrimp cocktail and a lovely bottle of wine.  Justin picked up an oyster, dabbed it with hot sauce, and held it to Brian’s lips. Brian tilted his head back and Justin tipped it in. Brian then pulled Justin in and passed the oyster to him. Each bite was share with touching and kissing in between.  Justin slid close to Brian and pressed himself against his entire body.


“I want you so bad.” Justin started to undo Brian’s fly and slid his hand down. He pulled out Brian’s cock and moved down to take it in his mouth.  He slowly slid it in and out licking and dragging his teeth on it. Justin then started to suck on it, fluttering his tongue over the tip. Brian gasped as Justin worked his hand down into his briefs stroking his scrotum.   


“Oh, Sunshine, what are you doing to me?’ Brian arched and began to tremble. He was fighting to remain in control.

Justin worked a bit faster and Brian shouted as Justin hungrily collected every drop.  Justin slid up with a pleased smile on his face. “Now I am ready for the main course...and i mean dinner.  The rest will come later.” Emmett had kept the meal on the lighter side. Somehow they both had lost their clothes as they ate.  They were in physical contact at all time. Brian started at Justin’s navel and drug his tongue slowly up his body. He stopped and drug his teeth across several inches and then started paying attention to his nipple. Justin began thrusting his hips as Brian worked higher to the collarbone as Justin tried to meet his mouth.  Finally, Brian slid up and claimed Justin’s mouth. Brian flipped to his back bringing Justin with him. Justin positioned himself over Brian’s cock and slowly let gravity take its course. Using his knees Justin raised and lowered himself. Soon Brian was thrusting to meet him and they both shouted as they collapsed against each other.


After laying together as their breathing returned to normal, Justin smiled at Brian, “Did Emmett get some dessert for us?”


“I’ll get it in a minute. Sunshine, I am trying to make up for some of my mistakes along the way.  I owe you so many flowers. You don’t know how many times I started to buy you flowers but were too stubborn to get them.  And I remember being an ass one night when all you wanted was to spend time with me and have a picnic. Why you kept giving me chances when I was such an ass is beyond me.  I know you could name at least 100 other asinine things I have done to you.”


“Baby, I really don’t even think about them.  You did so much for me then and now that none of that matters. I was so young and got hurt too easily.  You owe me nothing.’ Justin placed his hand on the back of Brian’s neck, “Come here, Baby. Each time you love me is worth more than anything you didn’t do in the past.” The men kissed, just lightly brushing back and forth.  “Brian……” He intensified the kiss causing their pulses to rise. Justin pulled back a bit, “I still want dessert.” He smiled and laughed. Brian got up and walked the the kitchen. He came back with something behind his back and carrying a spoon.  He brought his hand forward and was holding a pint of ice cream. “Now, Brian, I do remember that night and am definitely ready to try that again.” Justin stood up and fell into Brian’s arm. The two moved to the lounger and together ate the ice cream in the most enjoyable way possible.


An hour later they stumbled to the bed and collapsing into a deep sleep. They woke up in the middle of the night and made slow, sweet love once more as their hands molded and drifted across each other’s bodies.


At 10:00 am,  Justin and Brian left the loft to pick up Gus.  Brian had asked that he have a good breakfast because they would have a late lunch. The three of them spent the next 4 hours at a waterpark going down slides, spending time in the wave pool, and drifting down the lazy river. By the time it was time to leave Brian and Justin both realized boys that were almost 11 had a lot more energy than they did.  They also realized they had expended a lot of energy last night and had very little sleep. They stopped and had burgers and fries. It was fun to see how excited Gus was about the baby coming around Thanksgiving. His mind was set on having a brother because he already had a ‘stupid’ sister.


“You know, Gus,” Justin started, “If it is another sister this one will be different.  First of all a little girl really need her big brother to protect her. A baby isn’t just a couple years younger than you like J.R. is.  And you will be spending weekends together, not living in the house full-time although over Christmas we hope you will spend a week with us. We are going to need all the help we can get.”


“I can do that, as long as I don’t have to change diapers!”  Gus said emphatically.


“And Sunny Boy, you know the baby is going to need more attention for a while but that doesn’t mean we love you less.  Just tell us if you are feeling left out. And you are lucky you sort of have two big brothers with Tony and John. I am sure they will let you hang there if you get tired of the baby for a while.”


“If they aren’t having sex.”  Gus said.


Brian and Justin looked at each other with a questioning look.  Both knew John and Tony would never do anything inappropriate with Gus there. “Why would you say something like that? I know they have never done that when you are at their house.” Brian asked.


“Well, one of the kids at my summer camp was talking about it. He said his babysitter was doing it on the couch with her boyfriend. And dads, I’m not a baby anymore, I know about sex. I am sure you do,  too.”


Justin could hardly stop from laughing waiting to see how Brian Kinney handled this with his son. “I am sure you do know some things about it.  This probably isn’t the best place to talk about this but it was wrong for a babysitter to do that while she was taking care of kids and it can be really complicated but all you need to know right now at your age is all the adults in your life from your moms, Tony and John, and Justin and I love each other very much and that helps us feel closer and love each other more.”


Justin had gone from laughing to tearing up.  “Gus, it is true. You are lucky to have so many people in love in your life but like your dad said, maybe we should have this conversation next time you are at our house.  I know your moms will talk to you but you might like talk to guys about it. We love you, Gussy.”


Gus pulled a face and looked around.  He then smiled at Justin. “I’m getting a little old for you to call me Gussy,”  but then very quietly he said, “But if you want to call me that when we are alone I don’t mind.”


Justin had to restrain his impulse to hug him knowing that was something else he was getting to big for in public. He loved this boy so much.  It made him want time to move quickly so he can meet the new baby.


They finished eating and drove Gus home.  They were each allowed a hug and a quick discreet kiss before he bounded in the house. They talked with Lindsay for a few minutes.  Mel was picking J.R. up from Michael and Ben’s. She was well aware of Gus’ growing interest in, as she said, typical growing boy stuff.  Justin and Brian promised to have ‘the talk’ with him from the male point of view.


“Brian, make sure Sunshine is with you for this conversation.” Lindsay stated. “Your track record when you were young is NOT what I want our son to know about.”


Brian was truly hurt.  “Really, Linds? Do you think I would do anything that could be hurtful to our son.”  With that he turned and walked to the car.


Justin kissed Lindsay’s cheek but looked at her a bit stricken.  “You know he would never do that.” He took a deep breath, “I’ll take care of Brian.” He walked to the SUV.


“Brian,” Justin started.


“Sunshine, can you just give me a few minutes.” Brian looked like he was recovering from a physical blow.


Justin reached over and took his hand, lacing his fingers with Brian’s.  Justin wondered what he was thinking. Lindsay’s remark wasn’t kind but it normally wouldn’t have affected him like this.  He wondered what had Brian in such deep thought. As they were nearing the house Justin spoke. “What is wrong, Baby? Lindsay was out of line but I don’t think that’s what is bothering you. Normally, you would let that bounce off.”


Brian pulled into the garage but held on to Justin’s hand.  “You know I have very few regrets about the way I lived my life when I was young.  I regret being so hard headed I couldn’t admit how I felt about you which caused both of us pain but the rest of it is who I am.” He couldn’t look at Justin. “But Gus got me thinking, is the way I lived my life going to come back and haunt him?  I mean lots of his friends are being raised by people that were around in my club days. Is he going to hear the stories? Dumb question, of course he is going to hear the stories. ”Someone is going to look at my boy someday and tell him a story about my past. I don’t care for me but if it hurts him I won’t be able to handle it. I could never do anything that would hurt him.”


Justin wanted to hold him but that wasn’t possible in the car.  “Brian, maybe we just need to be proactive. Just tell him the general overview. You aren’t ashamed of it but that it is the best way to live a life.  Be honest like you are with everyone. Brian, Gus will love you no matter what.”Justin squeezed his hand. “You can just tell him that once you fell in love with me your life was perfect and you didn’t need any of that other stuff anymore.  I was all you needed! “ He started laughing and gave him one of his dazzling smiles.


“Sunshine, that is actually true.  Before you I didn’t want anyone in my life.  Once I admitted I needed you, everything was better.” He leaned toward him and Justin met him halfway.  They kissed and both opened their doors. Brian grabbed the bag from the back, “I don’t want to think of what my life would be like if I hadn’t gone to NYC to find you five years ago.”






Chapter 5 by Simply written

 

Summer came to a close.  Tony and John both started college full-time.  They both loved it from day one. They still shared a car but made it work and often had lunch together or studies in the library.  This semester John only went 3 days a week and continued to work for Justin two days a week. Tony had on campus employment because of his international status.   After the incident with Grace, Tony had gotten a new cell number. Since then he had not heard from her. John and Tony were both so thankful she hadn’t gotten John’s number.  She had tried calling the house a couple times but Alice had talked to her and she stopped calling.


Tina’s small body was now changing daily.  She was getting more uncomfortable by the minute and she was so over this pregnancy.  The men were all on their best behavior when they were in the main house and they tried making her as comfortable as possible but Brian, John, and Tony all admitted they were glad they were busy out of the house.


Justin made sure he spent time with her every day.   One day at the end of September as he sat down next to her and casually laid his hand on her stomach to feel his baby move, Tina lost it. “I am so tired of everyone thinking they can just paw all over me.  And it isn’t me they want. It’s this baby. Everything is this baby. Right now I really wish I had never gone through with this! I am so tired of all the aches and pains and always having people around me.  I really wish I hadn’t met you sometimes.”


As Justin sat their stunned, Brian had just arrived home and overheard Tina. “Tina,” Brian said more sharply than he intended. “Do you realize what you are saying?”


“I think I said I hurt and I want to be left alone!”  She went up the stairs as fast as her body would let her.


Justin had stood up to say something but nothing would come out.  After Tina stormed off Brian walked over to Justin and took him in his arms. “I am sure she didn’t mean that, Sunshine. She probably is just having a bad date. What started this?”


“I just put my hand on her stomach. I hadn’t even had a chance to say a word.”


“Guys, I know you didn’t ask my opinion but that has never stopped me before.” Alice began,  “First, Justin, you didn’t deserve that and I would guess she is up there crying because she said it but on the other hand I can imagine how she is feeling.  When this is over you are going to have a beautiful baby and she feels like she will have no place to go and her family doesn’t even realize she has gone through this. Face it she is kind of an incubator.  Everyone has treated her well and I know you two have no intention of just throwing her out on the street. That doesn’t change the fact that her body hurts and her mind is troubled.”


Justin kissed Brian and started to pull away to go talk to her.  Brian stopped him. “Let me go. I know you understand but her words still hurt.”


Brian knocked on Tina’s door and then walked in.  He found her, as Alice said, sitting with her feet up, sobbing. Brian picked her feet up, sat on the foot stool and started massaging her swollen feet.


He thought he heard an audible sigh.  As he rubbed the arch of her foot he knew he heard her moan.  Neither of them said anything for a long while. Once he had worked both feet for quite a while he literally picked her up and sat down with her in his lap like he would with Gus if he was upset.  He wrapped his long arms around her and pulled her against him. “Tina, I think we all owe you an apology.”

“I am the one who owes you, well especial Justin, an apology. I didn’t mean….” She held her stomach lovingly and started crying all over again. “I love this baby!  I never wanted anything to happen to it.”


“We kind of lost sight of how you are feeling.  We are doing all we can for you physically but there is a lot more than rubbing your feet and making sure you have eaten. Tina, I am not saying I know how you feel because obviously I never carried a baby, but, when Gus was born I was going to be Uncle Brian.  Linds and Mel were going to raise him and I would just buy him nice Christmas gifts and maybe set up a college fund for him. I really didn’t want to raise him because I knew nothing about family. I am guessing John told you a little about his childhood. My parents didn’t want me in the first place but because of my mother’s strong beliefs she wouldn’t have an abortion.  My dad lived in a bottle and wan’t nice after a few. My mother played the victim well but couldn’t figure out how to be a survivor. Corporal punishment was the norm. I left for college and never looked back. The only time my dad contacted me was when he was short on cash and so I good buy him some good whiskey. I might spend an hour there at Christmas but I wasn’t wanted and they didn’t even know I was gay at that point.  Once that came out there was whole new level of disdain.”


Brian continued. ”So when Gus was born I knew I didn’t know how to be a father and that was OK. But Tina, I was 5 years older than you.  Financially I was pretty solid already and Mel and Linds were primary caretakers. It wasn’t until Justin showed me what unconditional love was that I knew I could be a parent.  You are so young and have so much ahead in your life. Please know that you will always have a special place in this house and we want you to visit. We want the baby to get to know you. Tina, you have sacrificed a family that loves you so you could give us a family.” He kissed her cheek that was damp. “ I am not sure why I told you all that accept that I want you to know you are always going to be a part of this family that loves you if you want to be.  If you choose not to play a part I understand that too.” He pulled her close and was about to put his hand on her stomach but stopped mid air and looked at her. She nodded and he laid his hand on her stomach. “The thrill never changes for me. It is so amazing that you grew a baby and you did it with Sunshine so the most beautiful baby in the the world will be born. I would give my life for this child because every child needs to know they are loved.  And Tina, you are loved too.”


Tina flung her arms around his neck with a new flood of tears.  “Just cry if you need to. You can be with your family for Christmas.  That isn’t that long.” He smoothed her hair until she quit crying and Brian realized she was sleeping. He stood up and lay her on her bed, covering her with a light blanket.


Justin was helping Alice in the kitchen when Brian returned.  Alice had given him a task knowing that would help him take his mind off Brian and Tina.  Justin had been glancing at the hall more frequently as it had been 15 minutes, then 30. When he heard steps he had to stop himself from running to Brian. Of course, Brian walked directly to him and now Justin flung himself into his arms.


“Must be my lucky day in the hugs department.” He kissed Justin softly, “Everything is fine, Sunshine.  She is actually napping. Tina is mainly missing her family and because she is missing her family she is feeling guilty about giving the baby to us but she knows it is the best.  I assured she could always be a part of our family. Every baby has to know his mother.” Justin clung to him for a few minutes.


“Brian the whole time you were up there I was wondering if we knew the baby’s gender might help her, and I have to admit, I want to know. I want to start buying clothes and I know we have the crib but we need bedding and I would love to paint a mural in the room.”


Alice started getting excited.  “Let’s do it Saturday evening. We can invite whoever you want and just grill burgers and hot dogs.  We can have chips and soda and the the surprise revealing dessert!”


“That sounds perfect. We’ll figure out how big a group we want and who we want to invite.”  Justin said excitedly.


“Oh, and by the way, the two of you will be wearing belly suits from Friday when you get home.”  She looked at Brian, “Until the party Saturday. 24 hours.” Justin and Brian looked at each other and shrugged.


“We knew it would happen sometime.” Justin said.


“I’m in, if you are,” Brian chuckled.  He draped an arm over Justin’s shoulder.  “My only question right now is, can we make love in those suits?”


“You know I am game to try!” Justin rubbed himself against Brian and kissed him deeply.


Alice started laughing. “I am almost sure you won’t be doing your normal activities on Friday evening.”


Brian and Justin both put on a pouty face. “We’ll have fun trying, I sure.” Brian chuckled as he bent Justin backward and bit into his neck.


Alice brought out dinner. As they sat down to eat Tina came into the kitchen quietly.  “Am I welcome to join you?”


Justin got up and walked to Tina.  “You are always welcome Sweetheart.”  He hugged her and she squeezed him as tight as she could with her stomach in the way.


“I am so sorry, Justin. I would never hurt your baby,” he walked her over to the table and pulled out her chair for her.


Alice shared the party information with Tina and the fact that the belly suits were coming.  The women looked at each other and grinned ear to ear.


Later that night, in their bedroom, Brian looked at justin. “Have you ever googled this?”


“I was going to but then got nervous.” Justin admitted as he slid up against Brian. “Want me to grab my notebook and we can look it up. Brian’s hand was already roaming down Justin’s body.  “I am guessing you don’t want me to get the notebook…”


Brian slid his hand into the shorts Justin had on and Justin drug  Brian’s T Shirt up over his head. And as Brian slid Justin’s shorts down, Justin’s mouth traveled up Brian’s chest and then attached himself to Brian’s mouth.  Brian’s hand went to work but soon he was sliding down Justin’s body dragging his mouth while he looked for his price. Brian latched on to Justin’s erect penis like a baby would to a pacifier.  He sucked and licked and drove Justin to a fever pitch. He was grasping at the sheets and thrusting at Brian’s mouth. “Oh…..my…...Baby!” Brian swallowed as fast as he could. Brian then flipped Justin over, grabbed the lube and slid into Justin.  Justin was still quivering from his orgasm and now Brian entered him, driving in over and over. Justin continued to spasm as Brian joined him. Brian stayed in him as he rolled them both to their sides.


Laying there, still linked, Brian softly said, “We will figure out how to make love Friday night.  I can’t lay in bed with you all night and make love to you.’


Justin pressed back as far as he could, feeling Brian begin to harden again inside him.  “We will love each other. We may have to just get creative.” Justin slowly started to move his hips and soon they were floating down. They drifted off to dream together.



The remainder of the week went quickly.  Since John and Tony started school they hadn’t been up the house nearly as much.  They took turns cooking and spent a lot of their evenings studying. However, there was no way they were going to miss the activities on Friday.  Brian and Justin pregnant had to be more entertaining than anything they could see on TV.


The suits arrived Friday morning. Alice immediately took them into her room and no matter how hard he tried she wouldn’t let Justin see them.  It was also driving him crazy realizing that Alice knew the gender of the baby. He suspected Tina knew, too. That was probably a good thing considering how emotional it would be for her.  They had kept it small. Of course, Gus and his family would be there as well as Michael and Ben, Scott and Blake,Cynthia and her latest boyfriend, Emmett and a friend, and of course, Justin’s mom and her husband.  Deb and Carl were invited but they were out of town.


Justin had to admit he was getting so excited to meet his child and yet scared to death at the same time.  If he didn’t know Alice would be there he may have totally lost it by now. He knew his mom would be there as much as she could be too.  Out at the studio Justin felt a level of panic setting in. He hated when this happened. He tried several things to calm himself but knew what he had to do.  He called Brian. There was no answer on his cell so he called Cynthia’s direct line.


“Hey, Justin, what can I do for you?”


“Is Brian around there?”  The more he talked the more he had trouble breathing.


“Are you, Ok?  You don’t sound very good.”


“Can you just have him call me as soon as he can?”


She could hear a note of panic in his voice and had heard it before.  “Give him five minutes. Just breathe, Justin.”


Brian was in a meeting with a client but Cynthia knew she had to interrupt him.  From the door she waved Brian over. He turned the meeting over to Ted and excused himself.


“Cyn, this better be important.”


“You need to call Justin.  Now.”


Panic flooded Brian’s face.  “What is it? Did something happen?”  He was already pulling out his phone.


“He didn’t say but if I had to guess he is having a massive panic attack.”


The phone was already ringing so Brian waved Cynthia off.


“Brian! Brian, I can’t breathe.”


“Justin, Justin listen to me.  Are you listening?”


“I’m trying.”


“Justin, take a deep breath, Sunshine. Deep Breath.”  Brian’s voice was quiet and soothing. He kept talking to Justin softly and soon he could hear Justin was breathing normally again.  “You with me, Sunshine?”


“Ya’, just feeling really stupid.  I hate when that happens.”


‘What did happen?”


“The belly suits arrived and then I started thinking about the gender party and then my mind just started running and I couldn’t stop it. Brian, what if that happens when the baby is here?”  Justin’s breathing started coming in short, quick bursts again.


“Justin,’ Brian said sharply. “Stop it!” In a calmer voice he said, “You will be fine, Sunshine.  You aren’t in this alone. Baby, if this suit thing is adding to the stress you don’t have to do this.”


“No, that’s not it.  You know me, just a drama princess.”


“Sunshine, I love that drama princess. It makes you who you are. You Ok now?  Are you at the studio?” He knew him so well.


“Ya, I am.”


“Head to the house or the guest house if the guys are home.  You need to be with other people. I need to finish a meeting but will try to get home early.  I love you, Sunshine.”


“Thanks, Baby, I love you so much.”



Justin checked the guest house but no one was home.  He texted Alice to make sure he could come in the house.  Since they were working on the party he didn’t want to interrupt anything he wasn’t supposed to see. Alice told him it was fine so he came in the kitchen.


“You Ok, Justin.”


He looked around to make sure Tina wasn’t there.  He didn’t want her to stress over his stress. “I have just been driving myself a little crazy. I need to stay out of my own head.  What can I help with?” Alice handed him a knife and a bunch of vegetables to cut for the party. Without pushing anything Alice just talked about the baby and plans for the next couple months. Soon Justin was much more relaxed and enjoying time with Alice.  


They were so involved in making food and talking that they didn’t notice Brian walk in.  Justin felt arms creeping around his waist and he leaned into him. Just feeling his warmth melted the last little  bit of stress away. “You are home early.”


“I said I would try.  I was thinking,” He nuzzled Justin’s neck. “I was thinking maybe we could go make that baby we are going to have to wear for the next 24 hours.”  


“I love the way you think!”  Justin turned into Brian’s arms and met his mouth. Together they started shuffling toward the bedroom.  Clothes was being untucked and unbuttoned as the moved in that direction. Brian pinned Justin against the door and with one hand held his hands against the door while with the other hand he grabbed Justin’s crotch.  He started rubbing and massaging as he crushed Justin’s lips. Justin thrust his hips toward Brian feeling his need grow as Brian continued manipulating him. Justin managed to get a hand free and reached do to open the door.  They literally fell into the room. They stayed where they fell. They managed to get the door shut as they started shedding clothes. Once they had both gotten rid of their pants, Brian propped one of Justin’s legs on a shoulder and plunged into him. “Damn, you Ok?  I didn’t use lube or anything. You sometimes just get under my skin and I can’t hold back like I should and just so you know I have every intention of screwing your brains out later tonight!” Brian began sliding his hands over Justin’s now naked body. Just the feel of his hands made Justin quiver. Do you think you can handle it again so soon?”


“I want the paddle.  Now! It will help me focus through this.”  


“If you insist.” Brian got off the floor and pulled Justin up and bent him over the arm of the chair Justin’s head and chest lay on the seat of the chair while his feet barely touched the ground. Brian got the ping pong paddle out of the drawer and began to repetitively tapped Justin’s bare ass.  It was hard enough to sting but now hurt at this point. Brian hadn’t counted but once both cheeks were very pink he threw the paddle onto the bed and started dragging his fingernails across the red skin. Brian blew lightly onto the battered backside. Brian than drug his tongue over each cheek. Justin cried out. He then drug it down Justin’s cracked.  He spent time on the sweet bud and soon Justin couldn’t stay still. Brian slid two fingers in and began lightly brushing his prostate while his other hand reached down and stroked the paraniyam. The light touch from his bud to his sack drove Justin over the edge quickly. Brian pulled Justin to his feet but he quickly dropped to his knees and took Brian into his warm, willing mouth.  Brian dug his hands into Justin’s hair as he tremored. Justin stood up and wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist.


“Well, now that we are pregnant, I guess we better go face the music.”  Justin smiled up at Brian.                                                                                                                 


Justin and Brian dragged their feet as long as they dared getting redressed and then headed to the kitchen.  They expected this to be fun. They weren’t saying easy but it really couldn’t be as bad as everyone made out.  They were both in good shape and, face it, it didn’t weigh that much. It was only 24 hours.


Tony and John had come up to the house just to watch the fun. When Justin and Brian walked in the suits were laying on the table.  Alice had them filled with water and had adjusted straps so they were fairly close to the size needed. Alice put the weighted belt just below their rib cages snuggly. Next, she put the belly suit on each of them tying it snuggly into place.  Brian and Justin had transformed. They both looked like they were 9 months pregnant and Justin and Brian no longer were sure this was going to be easy.


“Everyone have a seat.  Dinner is ready.”


Justin started sitting down and realized this was not going to be easy.  Brian pulled out the chair and offered his hand as Justin sat down. He instantly knew it was much harder to breathe sitting down. John walked over to Brian.  “Uncle Brian, let me help you.” He put his hands under Brian’s armpits as Brian sat down.


“Oh, god!” Brian said as he sat down.

“Eat up, boys.  You need to eat for two.”  John, Tony, and Tina were starting to giggle.  Everyone was eating and talking.


Justin started eating  but after a few bites he had to shift how he was sitting and sat up straighter so to get more comfortable.  


Tina noticed Brian was also shifting.  “What’s the matter, Brian?” She thought she knew already.  “Do you need the bathroom?”


“Damn it! Yes.”  He slid his chair back and struggled to stand up.  As he got to his feet he nearly fell forward. He balanced himself with the table and went to the bathroom.  


Everyone watched Brian walk and noticed he was holding onto his lower back.  By the time Brian came back, Justin struggled to get up and headed to the bathroom himself. When Justin came back he stood and leaned against the counter.  


“You aren’t sitting down, Justin?”  Tina smiled at him. He walked over and kissed the top of her head.


“I think I will stand.  I actually think I am going for a walk.”


“I’ll join you.” Brian stood up.  “I am sure walking will feel better than sitting here.”


The four at the table watched them walk out and started laughing.  “I do believe it will be a long 24 hours for them. Wait until they lay down thinking it will be better.”  Tina smiled evilly.



Brian and Justin walked side by side with their arms around each other’s waist. “Brian, this is going to be harder than we thought it would be.”


“We can do anything, Justin. But my back really hurts!”  


Justin stopped and tried to kiss Brian.  It took a bit but eventually they did manage to brush lips. “Love you, Brian.”


“I love you too, Sunshine.”  


They walked for a few minutes but soon both of them were holding their backs.  Brian suggested they go back to the house.


When they got back to the house they sat on the sectional in the kitchen.   Justin put a pillow behind his back and then had Brian lay his head on his lap.  Justin started massaging Brian’s lower back with the heel of his hand. “Justin, maybe you shouldn’t do that.”


“Does it hurt?”


“Pain is not the problem.”  Brian said. He struggled to sit up.  Brian took Justin’s hand and placed it under his belly making it obvious the effect it had on Brian but Justin wasn’t sure they would be able to do anything about it tonight.


Tony and John had headed back to the guest house.  They said they had homework but the look on their faces told all of them what they were planning had nothing to do with school.  Alice did a few more things for the party and then went to watch a movie in the media room with Tina.


“I know it is all in my head but why do I want to cry right now?” Justin asked as he snuggled against Brian who pulled him close. Their  lips met and for lack of ability to do much else. Justin’s hand was getting busy in Brian’s lap. Kissing was not helping either of them sitting here in a public space.


Brian struggled to stand up using the arm of the sectional.  He then turned around and pulled Justin up. “Let’s go to our room.  We have to be able to get more comfortable somehow.” They slowly walked up to their room.  Once inside, they took off the pants. “Now if we were really pregnant we could at least lay skin to skin instead of these stupid nylon suit things. Damn, I just want to feel you against me.”


They both shed their pants and realized how warm they still were.  “Lay down, Baby. I am going to try something.” Brian laid down with a moan but after putting a couple extra pillows under his head and shoulders he was fairly comfortable.  Justin lay perpendicular to Brian with his head on Brian’s thighs. He slowly moved his head in and managed to get the head of Brian’s penus in his mouth. Justin couldn’t see him but he heard Brian sigh and then moan. Justin tried to take more in his mouth but when he moved closer he ran into the belly.  All he could do is use his tongue and suction. He reached up and Brian wove his fingers with Justin’s. As he was ready to cum he felt a sharp pain as his abdomen. The belt dug into him. and as he came he was literally in tears from the pain. Justin couldn’t see any of what was going on but swallowed everything Brian had to offer.  


Justin was surprised to see the tears in Brian’s eyes.  “Baby, what’s wrong?”


“I must just be a wimp but that just killed my abs!  It felt too good to have you stop but it hurt so bad at the same time.”


“This isn’t really fair.  Usually only one person in the relationship is pregnant at least one of them has a flat stomach so they can touch.  But, Damn,” Brian swore quietly. “I have to go to the bathroom again.”


“I’d offer to help but I think you are telling me you really don’t want me to.”  Justin smiled slyly at him. “But I am going with you. I have to go, too.” Brian pulled him up. As their bellies ran into each other Justin just about was sent back to the bed.  They both started laughing but as they laughed they had to go to the bathroom worse. There was no way they could both use the toilet at the same time. The bellies got in the way. After Brian finished, Justin moved into place.  Brian stood next to him and as Justin relieved himself Brian trailed his fingers down the valley between his cheeks. As his finger passed the bud Justin leaned against him.


“Do you want me to go further?  It will probably hurt when you come.”  He again crossed that magical spot.


“”Ooohhh, if you can, YES!”


Brian lowered himself to his knees and positioned himself and started using his tongue and fingers prodding and stroking. He also reached around and took his growing cock in his hand.  “It hurts, god, keeping but it hurts so bad!” With that he emptied his load into the toilet. He then stood their for a minute getting his breath back. He then noticed a tap on his hip.


Justin looked at Brian.  He opened his mouth, “Help, I can’t get up!”  They managed to kiss after Brian got off the floor. They crawled, literally, into bed and tried to sleep.



Around 2:00 am Brian was up again which woke Justin up.  “Damn, I had just fallen asleep about 20 minutes ago.” Justin grumbled.


“Don’t blame me!” Brian stalked into the bathroom. When Brian came back to bed Justin was on the far side of the bed completely out of arm’s reach. “Fine. Your body was giving off too much heat anyway.”  


By 6:30 Justin needed the bathroom and he didn’t try to be quiet. He really wanted to take a bath or a shower but that was off the table.  The suit was warm and he felt sticky underneath. He felt like crap. And how could he hate Brian so much right now and yet want to cry because he couldn’t hold onto him the way he wanted to. Justin combed his hair and washed his face.  He then went into his closet and got out clothes. It took several tries to get his briefs on and then fought his way into jeans. Could his ankles be swollen? He managed to get into the jeans and sat on a stool in his closet. He realized there was no chance he would get socks on.  


“Hell!”  Brian yelled from the bedroom.


Justin didn’t want to care but of course he did.   He managed to get up and walked into the bedroom. Brian lay on his side trying to stretch his back.


“You ok?” Justin grudgingly asked.


“My lower back cramped up and I can barely move.”


Justin  got something out of the drawer and moved to the bed and slowly crawled onto it.  He positioned himself behind the center of Brian’s back. Justin put pressure on Brian’s lower back.  Justin turned on the vibrator he had gotten out of the drawer. This wasn’t what it was meant for but he hoped it helped.  He moved it around adding as much pressure as he could. He did that for about five minutes and then dug his thumbs in at the base of the spine.


“Damn it that hurts.” Brian complained.


“Shut up and lay still.” Justin kept working his thumbs while Brian complained.


“Justin, that’s enough.” he snapped.


Justin moved to the edge of the bed and then walked to the door. Without a word he opened the door.  He stepped out and slammed it.


Brian rolled out of bed landing on his feet.  He knew he owed Sunshine an apology. He just felt like crap.   He did his best to get ready.


Justin went to the kitchen and walked to the coffee pot.  The first thing he saw was a note. ‘No Caffeine while pregnant’!  He made a cup of herbal tea and, although it was chilly this morning, he sat out on the patio.  He had been so hot. He was cooling off quickly. He was about to get up and go back in when he felt a blanket come around him.  Brian’s voice came in his ear. “I’m sorry, Sunshine. You did not deserve that.” He kissed Justin’s neck. “I love you, Justin.”


Justin turned his head and dropped a quick kiss on Brian’s lips.  “I love you but I am still pissed at you and I can’t have coffee so if I were you, I’d go back into the house.”  He turned away again. “Thanks for the blanket.”


Brian went back into the house.  



Everyone avoided Brian and Justin  including Brian and Justin. Alice had John and Tony help set tables up. They had seating inside and out because the weather was questionable.  It was supposed to rain later. Tina was frosting a pumpkin cake. More than once throughout the day, Brian or Justin would give her a hug or a kiss on the head.


Brian went to his office just because he didn’t know what else to do and he started thinking his office chair might be comfortable.  He sat down and let his head fall backward. He dozed off within seconds. Justin slipped in to the office 10 minutes later. Brian looked so vulnerable sitting there. Justin walked over and brushed Brian’s hair off his forehead. He bent over and kissed him.  Brian’s lips began responding. Justin place a hand on either side of Brian’s face and deepened the kiss. “I love you, baby, I am so sorry for today. Tonight this will all be over and you and I will be celebrating our son or daughter. And by celebrating I mean screwing each other until we are both crazy.”


Around 4:30 people started showing up.  Around 4:30 the rain also started showing up.  The party was in full swing at 5:30. Tony and John were getting the grill started.  Michael and Ben had arrived and were giving Brian a bad time about the belly suits. Mel and Lindsay talked to Tina about her pregnancy.  Jennifer spent her time between Tina and Justin. Everyone was having a great time except for Justin and Brian.


Tina walked up to Alice.  “I think it is time to let Justin and Brian out of those so they can eat a decent meal.”  They look really miserable. As Alice undid the the suits a buckle at a time, Tina was holding up her phone filming it.  As the suits slid off Brian and Justin both sighed loudly. And lastly the belts were let loose. Gus and J.R. had moved to the front so they could get a great view.  


Brian looked at Gus, “Sonny Boy, cover your sister’s eyes.” Gus covered her eyes as Brian pulled Justin close and thoroughly kissed him.  Justin pulled his head closer and to deepen the kiss more. They started laughing when they heard Gus say, ’Yuck’, as J.R. was saying ‘I want to see”.  


Justin looked over in anticipation.  “So when are we going to find out about the baby?”  He looked at Alice.


Alice brought out a clear glass bowl and set it on the table.  Tina continued to film. “Ok, gentlemen, take the water bottle out of one of the baby belly.” They worked together getting it out and looked at Alice.  “Just pour some of the water out into the bowl.”


Justin took the bag but his hands were shaking so bad he passed it on to Brian.  “You do it, please.”

Brian turned the lid and  slowly started pouring it into the bowl.  Justin held onto Brian’s waist as the water slowly came out of the bag and into the bowl.  A cheer went up as pink water poured in to the bowl. Brian handed the bag to Alice and took Justin in his arms.  


“We are going to have a girl.” Brian said very quietly as he watched the tears roll down Justin’s cheeks. They held each other for a minute and then kissed. Finally Grandma Jennifer stepped up to give them each a hug.  Next Tina stepped up and the three embraced for a minute. Tina then handed her phone to Justin.


“Hello?”


“Hey, congratulations, Daddy!  That little girl is so lucky.” It was Daphne.


“Daphne!”


“I really wanted to come but the doctor said I shouldn’t travel that far.  I am going to have my daughter in the next week or two and, I’m not sure if Brian told you.”


“Brian tell me what?”  Justin looked at him.


“We are moving back to Pittsburgh before Christmas.”


“NO!  He hadn’t told me.”  Brian stepped in from behind and wrapped his arms around him. “We  can raise our daughters together. I am so excited.”


They promised to talk next week and said goodbye.


Justin and Brian than made their way to Gus.  “So, Gus, what do you think?” Justin asked him.


“Well, you know at first I wanted a brother but, after we talked about it, I decided a baby sister,”  He threw a distaining look at J.R., “will be fine.” He gave each of them hug as he ran off to see if he could help Tony and John at the grill.


Tony and John made burgers and hot dogs for everyone.  Alice, with Jennifer’s help, put out the rest of the food.  Tina brought out the cake she had made for dessert. Brian and Justin stayed close to each other as they mingled with their  friends and family. It had started sprinkling just as they had finished with the grill and as time went on it became a steady rain. Emmett and his new bo were the first to leave, followed by Linds and Mel and the kids.  Brian and Justin got separated as they said goodbye to their guests. Brian and Michael, although not nearly as close as when they were young, still enjoyed spending time together. They talked for some time as Ben helped Alice clean up.  As they were leaving, Brian had seen Justin go down the hall but now realized he had been gone for quite some time.


Brian didn’t see him anywhere on the main floor.  As he started looking on the second floor he noticed the nursery door was open.  He walked in and found Justin, with a pencil in hand, drawing furiously on the wall.  “Hey, Sunshine,everyone has left” Brian said softly, not wanting to surprise him. When Justin turned around he had tears streaming down his face and walked immediately into Brian’s embrace, burying his head into Brian’s somewhat stinky shirt.  “You ok?”


“Ya, I just knew what I had to put on this wall and I was afraid I would forget it if I waited.  Brian, what do we know about a daughter? I mean, seriously!”


“Sunshine, we know what is the most important thing.  We know how to love her and that is all that matters. We will figure out the rest and have help for when we need it.  She will have your mom and Alice and hopefully by the time she is a little older, Tina will have her own life and want to be involved in some of our daughter’s. Everything will work out. And now,” he tilted Justin’s head back, “can you take a break from drawing?”  He lowered his head and there was no doubt what he was planning. “I missed you so much last night! I am sorry I was such and ass. And,” He took a deep breath, “I really stink. I am surprised our guests could even stand being around me.”


Justin inhaled deeply.  “I love the smell of you, now that I can do something about it.”  He pulled at Brian’s shirt. “God, I just need to feel your skin.’ His hands went under Brian’s shirt, sliding them everywhere just to feel the texture of it and the heat coming off of it.


Brian took off his own shirt and than ripped Justin’s off of him.  Now Brian drug his nose from Justin’s armpits, down his chest and eventually, dropping to his knees, and just buried his nose into Justin’s crotch.  “Your scent will always make me crazy.”


Justin dropped to his knees and together they stretched out on the floor.  Within moments they were totally entwined in each other, using all their senses to explore each other.  At one point they both groaned, not as much from pleasure as from aches and pains from wearing the belly suits. “Can we move this to our bed?”  Brian asked as he got up, pulling Justin up with him. They quickly moved to their room next door and continued where they left off. Twenty minutes later they lay spent and happy.


“This morning I couldn’t figure out how I could be so mad at you and at the same time miss you so much. I’m sorry.”

“Sunshine, we were both feeling the same way.  I am thinking about offering a Tina at the NYC office.  She has done some great work here and with Gale coming here, I need to find another person there.  She actually could move into Gale and Daphne’s apartment since I own it.”


“That sounds like a great idea.  On a different subject. What would you say about putting a door between the nursery and the bedroom?  That would make it more private in the middle of the night when we need to get her….I can say her now! We need to come up with a name now.”


Brian pulled Justin into his arms.  “Sunshine, relax. We have time for all of that.  Take a breath and kiss me. We will start thinking about all of that tomorrow.


Justin slid onto Brian’s chest and drug his tongue up his neck and followed the jawline to his ear.  “What can I do for you tonight? Or what do you want to do to me? I want you to be happy, Baby!’


“Sunshine, you always make me happy and I really can’t think of anything we don’t do but since you asked,”  He slid the drawer open and pulled out a scarf. He wrapped it around his own neck and leaned forward to kiss Justin.  Brian turned to lay on his stomach. Justin was not going to turn down the offering of that beautiful ass. He grabbed the lube and straddled Brian just below those globes.  He began running his finger up and down Brian’s valley. He added lube to his fingers and slowly began to work one in. He stroked Brian’s prostate and loosened him up as he started tightening the scarf.  Justin inserted another finger and continued to pull on it. He knew it was getting uncomfortable for Brian. Brian was digging his fingers into the mattress as Justin rotated his three fingers that were rubbing on his prostate and tightened the scarf once more. As Brian began to turn red Justin removed his fingers and replaced them with his erect dick and rolled with Brian to their sides. Justin thrust in and out.  He was watching Brian’s face and he could see the fear growing in Brian’s eyes as he tried to breath. Justin could see he was hard as a rock. He let up so Brian could get a quick breath of air but then tightened it again. With one more drive Brian erupted. Justin instantly let go of the scarf but continued to thrust until he joined Brian in a heap on the bed.


Brian pulled him close.  “If you do that too often I will be too exhausted to help with the baby.”


“It might be worth taking care of the baby to do that to you more often!”


“I am ready for you to do that any time. You just always know what to do at the exact right time. I love you so much, Sunshine.  You are the only one I can imagine letting do that to me. I literally trust you with my life when we do that.” He kissed Justin and they drifted off so sleep.  

 

Sunday was a relaxing day.  Justin and Brian slept in. When they woke, they both agreed they needed a shower, BADLY.  As they started getting out of bed they decided a hot bath might be better. There muscles still ached from wearing those stupid suits.  Justin started the water as hot as he dared. He added lavender and jasmine oil. Justin slipped in and sighed. “Brian, come join me. This feels SO good.”  Brian came around the corner and walked to the tub. “Front or back?”


“If you don’t care I’ll take the back.” Justin quickly scooted forward as Brian slid in behind him.  


Justin pulled Brian’s arms around him.  “I was hoping you would say that. I love having you around me like this.  Of course, holding you close against me would have been just fine.”


“I like this position best because it gives me toys to play with.”  He reached under Justin

Arms and found Justin’s penis. “This is one of my favorites!”  Justin moaned as Brian began to stroke the underside of the penis and then the ball sack.


Justin dropped his head back onto Brian’s collar bone and sighed.  “I am so glad it is one of your favorite toys.”  Justin started nipping at Brian’s jaw as his flaccid cock came to life. Justin could feel Brian coming to life behind him.  “What can I do for you, baby?”


“Slide down a bit” Justin moved toward the foot of the tub and Brian followed.  “Ok, scoot back.” Justin did so. “Now I am going to lift your hips and you help with your legs and you are just going to get impaled.”


“Oh, please, yes!”


Justin got his feet under him a bit and Brian lifted him.  Justin reached down and guided Brian’s dick as Brian lowered him.  Brian was hard as a rock and that is what it felt like as Justin slid down his shaft. “God you are big today!”


“Can you lean back comfortably?”


Justin found out leaning back took a bit of the pressure off and it felt amazing to just sit there using his own weight.  Justin started using his muscles to contract and release around Brian and Justin could hear Brian’s breathing beginning to be ragged.  Without moving at all he released into Justin.


It was nearly 10:00 am when they came downstairs.  There was a note that Tina and the boys had gone to do a little shopping and then were going to eat lunch and go to a movie.  Alice wouldn’t be back until evening, and brunch was in the oven.


After eating and just hanging out watching a movie Justin looked at Brian.  “You know what I just realized? This must be what it’s like for most newly married couples.  Are you ever sorry we have the crazy household we have? As a married couple we have never lived alone. I think this is the longest we have been alone.”


“Who would we want to move out? Who would we want out of our lives?  Face it, we are a crazy, mixed up family. Yes, sometimes I wish we could just fuck wherever we wanted but then I realize we can make love anytime we want so who cares about the location. As long as we are together, life is good.”

After taking a walk, they stopped by the studio.  Justin packed up a couple boxes of paints, brushes, and other supplies he would need for the murel.  As Justin started unpacking the supplies while Brian got a table for Justin to spread his stuff out on.  Justin started to sketch on the wall, giving the outline he started last night more detail. Brian came in with the table and stood there watching Justin.  He was in his own little world when he started doing his art. Justin stayed for a bit but then left quietly. Brian could see the gist of the painting and he could almost imagine holding his little girl and making up stories about the little cottage and fairies and butterflies and a path.  He was sure he felt his heart growing for both his little girl and his husband.


At dinner time Brian made sandwiches and brought them up to the nursery along with some chips and beers. Justin had started putting some base colors down.  It always amazed him to watch Justin. He was so talented. Brian walked up and put his chin on Justin’s shoulder. He jumped.


“Oh, hey,  I am sorry, Baby, I didn’t mean to keep working on this when we had the place to ourselves.” He kissed Brian.


“Sonshine, this is going to be so beautiful. Our little girl is going to love it.”  He turned Justin around and pulled him close for a kiss. “I brought some dinner up.  Well, it isn’t much of a meal but you need something.” They sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.  They talked about fatherhood as they ate. They started talking about names and the future. Brian pulled Justin close.  “Do you think you can stop for the night? It’s going to be a busy week,” He kissed Justin’s jaw and slid his tongue down. “If there is something you need to finish I understand but if I can coax you to our bedroom….”


Justin stood up and offered his hand to Brian.  Brian took it and stood. “Brian, why don’t you bring our dishes  down and get a couple more beers while I clean my brushes. I’ll be in the room in 10 min.”


Brian gave Justin a sizzling kiss.  “10 minutes.” Brian brought the dishes downstairs and grabbed a couple more beers.  He put the beers on the nightstand and lit a few candles. An hour later he blew out the candles, finished the both beers, and turned off the light. It was well after midnight when Justin slid into bed.  He didn’t want to wake Brian. He felt terrible. He didn’t mean to get carried away. As he laid there staring at the ceiling he felt Brian’s hand on his arm. “Come here, Sunshine.” Brian pulled him close and they slept.


Justin woke to Brian’s alarm. He started getting up but Brian pulled him close. “You stay in bed, Sunshine.  You were up late.”


“I’m so sorry, Brian.  I meant to….”


Brian pulled him close and kissed him.  “Sh, you were working in our daughter’s room.  I hope it doesn’t happen every night,” his hand slid down Justin’s ass, pulling him close, “but, I understand.’  He continued to run his hand up and down while he kissed Justin. Justin turned and offered Brian his ass, making it clear what he wanted. Brian grabbed the lube and slowly but steadily slid in.  Wrapping his arms around Justin’s chest he slid in and out softly and slowly. Brian’s hand was around Justin’s cock and slid his hand up and town it, over and over until they sweetly finished together.  “I love you, Sunshine. Thank you for making it the perfect beginning to my day.” Brian kissed him and Justin started getting up. “Go back to sleep, you were up late.” And Justin slid back into sweet sleep.



As the month slipped past Tina was getting more and more uncomfortable and snapped at everyone but Brian and Justin bent over backwards to accommodate her, understanding at least some of what she was going through.  Justin had been taking Tina to Birthing classes weekly. Justin convinced Brian to come to the last class with them. They were going to do an overview of everything and Brian needed to have an idea of what to expect.  


Brian was a bit uncomfortable in the class.  Everyone else were familiar with each other after several weeks together.  Brian walked in to meet Justin and Tina and Justin was sure he heard at least 3 of the women swoon with their husbands right next to them. When he walked over to join Tina and Justin, kissing both of them, had everyone whispering.  “Does anyone know the situation here?” Brian asked.


“No.  They know we aren’t married but they don’t know anything else.”  Justin responded and the look on Brian’s face told him they were up for some fun today.  


While watching the birthing video Brian slid up behind Tina and wrapped his arms around her.  He whispered in her ear, “We’re here for you, Tina.” He then reached over and took Justin’s hand, kissing his fingers. A couple of the women audibly sighed.  Justin wondered if it was because they realized Brian was gay or if it was because they could see the love between them.


The remainder of the class Brian took everything very seriously.  He actually felt queasy at one point watching a short video about what physically happens to a woman’s body and the baby during the birth.  He reached around and laid his hand on her stomach and was greeted by a hard kick from his daughter.


At the end of the class the teacher reminded everyone that the men could get a taste of what labor was like with the labor simulation.   Tina looked at Brian and Justin. They had talked about this earlier and they both grudgingly nodded.


That night at the house Justin was painting after dinner.  There had been too many nights Brian went to bed without Justin. Brian snuck in and watched for a few minutes. The painting  was looking so wonderful. He waited until Justin had his brush well away from the wall and said, “Sunshine.”


Justin turned and smiled.  Brian’s heart melted at that moment like it always did when this man looked at him.  He needed to hold him. He needed him in bed. He just needed him. Not taking any chances he walked to Justin, took the brush out of his hand, dropped it into the brush cleaner, and picked up Justin.


“Brian, what are you doing?”




“I am making sure my husband will be in bed with me tonight. I miss having you there when I go to sleep.”


“Sure, load the guilt on me.”

“Guilt is not the load I’m thinking about right now.”


“I’m sorry, Baby.  I know I have been really bad lately.”


Brian started undressing Justin as they talked.  “What do you think about this labor simulator? Look who I’m asking, the guy who likes a little pain!  Suppose we can find a room somewhere to screw right after the class. Knowing you, you will want to.”



“There are always bathrooms nearby.” Justin smiled and started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt. Brian peeled Justin’s shirt off and started unbuttoning his pants. “But back to the simulator...I have to admit I am nervous.  I like controlled pain because I trust you completely.” Justin undid Brian’s pants and pushed them down to the floor. “And speaking of pain and having been so bad lately…..” Justin stretched his now naked body against Brian.  “I have missed you, Baby. I will take it anyway you want.”


“Sunshine, as long it is with you it is good but you really have been neglecting your husbandly duties lately and I think we will need to teach you a lesson,  a very long multistep punishment.”


“Brian, let me go take a shower and get rid of the paint while you prepare the my punishment.”


“Yes, you are a dirty man.  Go clean thoroughly.”


Justin spent 30 minutes in the bathroom while Brian had fun planning the night.  They hadn’t taken a night to just have fun for a long time. They needed this. Brian pulled out some toys including the paddle and a vibrating plug that might be a bit bigger than was comfortable for Justin.  He knew he could take it with a little work. Brian was up to the challenge. When Justin came out of the bathroom he had a tough look on his face like a defiant teenager. Rollplay was always fun.


“Justin Taylor, what took you so long? You have been making me wait so long and avoiding me all together recently. Come over here, NOW.”  Justin sulked over. “At least you came to me without clothes on. I would hate to have to take it off you, again.”


When Justin made it to Brian’s side he noticed the plug next to Brian and grimaced a bit.  “Bend over, elbows over the footstool.” Justin followed the directions, ass facing Brian. Brian leaned forward and licked that beautiful ass.  He started running his tongue over the little bud in front of him. Over and over. Justin started shivering. He moaned as Brian kept sliding over but not entering him.  He made Justin spread his legs and Brian slipped his hand around Justin’s scrotum. Finally after several minutes Justin felt Brian’s tongue slipping in. Brian’s hand continued to be busy between his legs.


Justin started shivering, Brian removed his tongue “You will not cum if you know what is good for you.”  He left all contact with Justin as he got the plug ready. The lack of contact made Justin’s body ache nearly as much as it did when Brian was rimming him. He felt the tip of the plug touch his hole.  Brian’s other hand returned between his legs.


Brian pressed the plug in watching Justin’s reaction.  He could see the stress on his face as he pushed it in.  At one point Justin said, “Wait!” He was panting trying to adjust to the size of what he was taking in. Out of character for a moment, Brian said, “Are you Ok with this, Justin?”


“Yes, I want to do it.” Brian worried a bit because there was another time that he refused to stop and it got dangerous but Brian felt this was something he could handle or he wouldn’t have tried it. Brian continued again working it in. Once more Justin asked him to wait but this time it was so close Brian pushed it in the last bit. Justin took a deep breath.  Brian turned it on.


“Stand up, Justin and kiss me.  On second thought, sit on my lap facing me.” Justin moved carefully thankful the plug ended up between Brian’s legs.  Justin started kissing him as as he did, Brian began using the paddle just constant taps back and forth from one to the other.  He would tap the plug from time to time. Brian noticed how hard Justin was. He stopped paddling. “Go back to your original position.”


Brian rubbed those red globes for about five minutes.  Justin really began to squirm. Brian started pulling slightly on the plug.  “Brian, please, we need to get on with this!”


“This is going to hurt for a minute.” Brian decided it was best to just pull it out.  He withdrew it and then massaged the red cheeks and even around the now empty hole.


“Brian, you are killing me. Fill that empty hole NOW!”


Brian stood up and wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist as he entered him.  There was no resistance after that but it still held Brian’s dick softly. Just feeling his warmth had Brian very excited.  Brian reached down and just a single touch had Justin shout which was all it took for Brian himself to empty himself into Justin.


Brian and Justin for some reason started giggling.  Both of them landed on the bed in each other’s arms.  “I needed that!” Brian said smiling at Justin. “I just needed time with  you.”


“I did and didn’t even realize it. I am sorry I have been so focused on the mural. I just need to get it done before they cut the hole in the wall for the doorway. It has to be dry because of the dust.”


“I know, Sunshine, I wasn’t angry with you.  I just needed you. As usual, I was just being selfish. By the way, are we being stupid to agree to this simulation?”


“Tina doesn’t have a choice.”


“You’re right, Sunshine. We’ll make it.”  With that they curled up next to each other spooning and fell asleep.


Chapter 6 by Simply written

Tina was entering the ninth month.  John and Tony had just finished their midterms.  They both were staying really busy and both were really enjoying school.  They had started making more friends and had even started having friends over.  They often invited Tina to a few things but after the first one she didn’t go again.


Tina spent most of her time in her room or downstairs with her feet up.  Everything was swollen or hurt or both . She had wandered down to the nursery to see the murel Justin was finishing.  It was breathtaking. She had heard there was a cottage and a path, along with some woodland creatures. She had heard there was a magical fairy in it, too.  When she walked in, Justin was focused on one spot. She started looking at the picture. It was beautiful. She looked at all the details along the way.


“Oh, hey Tina, I am glad you came for a look.” He stepped to the side. “After she has arrived I am painting her name on the sign by the college….”


Justin kept talking but Tina’s focus went to the fairy princess.  She was dressed in a beautiful gown with unbelievable detail. The wings showed every feather and the face….the face was hers. The fairy princess in the nursery was her. She took a deep breath and sobbed. Justin held her close.  He guided her and had her sit on the stool he had in there. He continued to hold her. “Tina, I told you I was going to keep you in her life. This way when we tell her stories about the picture we can tell her about her mother.”  Tina kept crying and couldn’t seem to stop. “What is it, Sweety?” He smoothed her hair and just kept holding her.


Tina held on to her tummy as she cried.  “I just….I just love her so much and pretty soon she will be here but I won’t be!”  She burst out into a new flood of tears. Justin didn’t know what to say so he just stood by her.


“I can’t imagine what you are  going through, Tina, and I don’t want to act like I do but, Honey, you need to calm down.  This can’t be good for you or the baby.”


Slowly taking in as much air as her swollen belly would let her she started calming down.  He walked her to her room and got her comfortable. Justin sat next to her. “So tomorrow is the day Brian and I are going in for the simulation.  Unless you insist I don’t think you should go along. I know you would enjoy our reactions so how about we record it and you can watch it after the baby is born.”


“You are probably right.  I am going to be scared enough. Am I a bad mother saying I am scared to death?”


“No, you are a normal first time mother under very unusual circumstances.  I wish I could do something to make it easier but Brian and I will be there with you every step of the way.” Justin helped her prop her feet up and gave her a blanket.  “You nap for a while. Let me know if you want me to bring your dinner up later.” Tina was already sleeping.


Justin walked down to the kitchen and found Alice there.  He walked up to her and put his arms around her. “I’m sorry, Alice, I just need a hug.”  Alice obliged, holding him close.


“What has you so stressed. Justin?”


“Tina is just so scared and I feel helpless. I will never be as strong as Brian.  He is the one who always knows how to handle things.”


“Oh, Justin, you just don’t realize how strong you are.  Brian leans on you for everything. You are his strength.”


“She’s right, Sunshine, if I didn’t have you I would be a mess.  Thanks, Alice, I think I can take it from here.” Brian smiled at Alice as he took Justin in his arms.   She slipped out of the room. “What brought all this on?” he asked as he smoothed Justin’s hair. He had already realized he hopes their daughter had hair just like him.  He could picture spun gold curls.


“Tina came to the nursery to see the painting.”


“And let me guess, she fell apart when she realized you had put her into it.”  Justin nodded. Brian kissed the top of his head.


“I know, I am as bad as a pregnant woman.”


“I had heard the father sometimes mimics the mother.  You definitely haven’t gained weight during this time.  In fact, you have lost weight because you haven’t been eating enough. Let me take you out for dinner, just the two of us, and then we can come home and be nervous together.”


“I promised to check on Tina and bring her dinner if she didn’t want to come down.”


“Alice can take care of that.  It doesn’t look like she has anything cooking yet so whatever she planned we can have tomorrow. She can make Tina whatever she is hungry for.”


“Why are you home already? It is only 4:00.”


“Do you want me to go back to work?”


“You wouldn’t leave me now.”


“You are right.  I was hoping for a little something to take my mind off tomorrow.”  He reached down for and pushed Justin tightly against him. “Ok, not so little something.”  He smiled as he lowered his lips to Justin’s. Feeling Justin’s reaction he said, “Definitely, not so little. You check on Tina and I am going to make reservations for later, much later.  I will meet you in the bedroom in a few minutes?


Justin’s response was pressing himself even tighter against him and then offered his mouth again to be plundered.




Three hours later the men were casually dressed in khakis and blue button downs.  “You know it is dangerous looking that good, don’t you? We may never make it to dinner.” Brian said as Justin walked out of his closet. He was beautiful but he really had lost weight.


The ended up at their favorite little Italian place and Brian just ordered the sampler which was enough for about 6 people but he hoped he could get Justin to relax long enough to eat more than he usually did.  He was sure John and Tony would like the leftovers. Tony often said this place reminded him of home.


The mood was light and flirty knowing this could be the last time in a long while they did this. Both had decided that negative thoughts were not allowed tonight and they definitely weren’t going to talk about tomorrow’s ‘experiment’, as Brian called it. They had been seated in the most private booth where no customers could see them.  They decided tonight they didn’t care what the staff saw since all they saw was two people deeply in love. They shared bites and used their fingers to wipe off dripped sauce. They murmured words of love and talked about their life together in the future. Justin finally said, “Brian, if you put another bite in my mouth I may explode, “ getting a wicked grin on  his face he reached under the table and claiming what he considered his, “and besides you do want me to have room for ‘dessert’ don’t you.”


“Ok, guilty.  But you are not going to be any good to the baby or me if you get sick and run down from not eating.  Promise you will try to eat more regularly or I will sic Alice on you.”


Justin nearly crawled onto Brian’s lap and kissed him. “I promise.  Now can we get the leftovers boxed up so we can go home?”


With a $100 tip on the line the server had things boxed up and ready to go in a bag in about five minutes.  The ride home was nearly silent. Justin and Brian laced fingers and the entire trip home. Justin brought their hands to his mouth and started sucking each finger.  Brian moaned as he focussed on the road. After a couple more minutes Brian said, “Sunshine, you have to stop. I can’t focus on the road when you’re doing that. We’ll be home in 10 minutes and then I promise you will have my full attention.” He now pulled their hands to his mouth and he kissed each of Justin’s fingers. “I can’t wait to feel you under me. Just to look into your eyes as I slide into you as slowly as I can, is all I can think of right now.  How can I keep loving your more than I loved you yesterday.” He pressed the back of Justin’s hand to his mouth and just held it there.


Brian pulled into the garage and turned off the engine.  He walked to the passenger side and opened the door. He offered his hand to Justin and he took it.  Brian took him in his arms and barely brushed his lips over Justin’s. “I want to touch every millimeter of your body and make you scream in ecstasy,” Brian said. He again linked their fingers and walked into the hose. John, Tina, and Tony were watching YouTube on the kitchen TV.  Tina’s head was on Tony’s lap and John was rubbing her feet. “Shit,” Brian mumbled. “Tony, Italian food, car, yours.”


Justin didn’t even look over at them.  Brian was his world right now, no one was going to get in.  They slowly walked up the steps and into the bedroom. Once they were in the room and the door was shut, Brian put a hand under Justin’s chin.  The other hand ran through the soft texture of his blond hair. Ever so slowly he brought his lips to Justin’s. The touch sent shockwaves through both of them. Brian began undoing Justin’s shirt one button at a time, not rushing for anything.  When he reached the last one he slid his hands inside the shirt and pulled it out of the waist band. He slid his hands up and over the shoulders, taking the shirt down with his hands. Justin’s hands were stuck in the cuffs. Brian took advantage of this. He slipped his hand down and undid the belt buckle and than the button of Justin’s trousers. The zipper slid down as Brian softly tugged the sides of the pants down. Brian backed Justin to the bed and laid him down.  Justin’s hands were now useless as his shirt was pinned under him. He could move each hand about 8 inches but could not reach Brian.


Brian pulled off Justin’s shoes and then his pants and briefs.  Brian started at Justin’s feet. He started with one. He worked the foot, massaging the arch until Justin moaned.  He then did the same to the other. Brian began working his way up Justin compact, muscular legs. Brian’s tongue trailed up to Justin’s inner thighs.  Brian took great care not to touch Justin’s cock but drug his tongue and fingernails across the area over and over. Justin was straining to keep his erection but it was already losing fluid. Brian lowered his mouth.  He began licking just the tip, over and over. Justin started thrusting into Brian’s mouth and Brian took him all in. He screamed as he thrust deep into Brian’s throat emptying himself but Brian was not through.


After giving Justin a couple minutes to regain control, Brian flipped Justin to his stomach,  Brian lowered his mouth to Justin’s ear. “I said I wanted to touch every millimeter of you. Brian than began at the base of Justin’s neck.  When Brian got to the shirt it was in the way. Brian lay across Justin’s body, first one direction and then the other unbuttoning the cuffs. He then pulled each arm out. Brian now spread his arms overtop of Justin’s arms and slowly drug his arms over his.  His hands slid under them and brushed Justin’s armpits, making him squirm and then giggle as he slid down Justin’s sides. Brian was nearly at his own limit. As his hand slid down they ended up on Justin’s hips. Brian spread the cheeks apart and lowered his head and began running his tongue over and over his target. Justin was whimpering now.  Every muscle in his body was now quivering.


Brian turned Justin over who instantly clung to Brian.  “Sunshine, I need you.” He put Justin’s legs on his shoulders and began entering, barely moving. He didn’t want to rush but his patience was gone. Brian  entered the rest of the way and bent over to kiss him. At that moment Brian lost all rationale. He couldn’t get in far enough. He couldn’t possess h

is body enough.  “Justin, promise you will love me.  Love me forever.”


“I love you, Brian, forever.”


Both men lay speechless, cocooned in each other’s arms.


The next morning, Tina came downstairs and was snuggled up on the sectional by the kitchen. She wondered if Brian and Justin were scared.  She was a little nervous for them. Tina was really glad she wasn’t going along. That would not be smart but she couldn’t wait to watch the videos later.  


Brian and Justin walked into to the kitchen in running pants and sweatshirts.  Alice looked up from the stove. “Well, gentlemen, are you ready for today?”


“As ready as we’ll ever be.” Justin said. “Alice, we need your advice.” Brian looked quizzically at him.  “We have a couple of options today. We can do this at the same time but they didn’t suggest that because it is good to have someone with you.  So that really leaves us with two options. Brian first or me first. I know what I think.”


“Well, I….” Brian started talking.


“It’s obvious,” Alice said. “You  know, don’t you, Justin?”


“I do. I will go first.”


“No you won’t.  I will go first.”  Brian insisted.


Alice and Justin both shook their heads.  


“Why?” Brian asked.


Justin looked at Alice and she nodded.


“Brian, you would never let me do it after going through it so I have to go first.”


“Justin,” Brian started but stopped. “You’re probably right as much as I hate to admit it.”


Tina had been quiet but now spoke.  “Brian and Justin, you know you don’t have to do this. I know you both care about me and I know you’ll be there for me. This started out as a joke but seriously….”


Justin walked over to Tina and bent to give her a hug. ‘Sweety, you don’t have an option so neither do we.”


“Well, I guess that’s decided. Now what can I get you all for breakfast?”


“I don’t think I want anything,” Justin said.


“You are both eating something.”  Alice said. “You don’t want too much but you’ll need strength.  You will probably each have an intense workout for an hour or more.  Toast and eggs at least.”


After eating, Brian and Justin drove into Pittsburgh to the clinic. They checked in and were shown back to their room.  The technician chatted with them for a few minutes. She explained what was going to happen. “At first it will be a mild tingling.  Over the hour there will be an increase in power and in frequency. The biggest difference is, unless you want to lay there for hours we speed it up. The other difference is you really aren’t pushing something bigger than a football out of one of your orifices.”


Justin looked over at Brian, “Sorry, Dear, it is not bigger than a football.”  Justin kissed Brian and the tech blushed.


“I didn’t realize you two….I am fine with it.  Just thought you were buddies experiencing this together.”


“Actually we are going to be fathers in a month and want to know what she will go through.  We are video taping it so she can watching after our daughter arrives.”


“So who is going first?” The tech asked.


Justin stepped up,  “I am.”


“Can I ask why?’’ she asked just engaging in conversation as she taped on the pads.


“Because I am fairly sure Brian wouldn’t let me do it after he did. Can you say, ‘Over protective’!”


“I would say that is sweet.”  The tech could see the love these two had for each other and realized she will need to be very sensitive to both of them during this.


“Are you ready? Just for ease we are going to call these contractions as we do this simulation. I will start on one and we will go to ten This will take us about an hour and a half and then we will switch.”


The first shock was a bit surprising but it didn’t hurt. Brian was already hovering.  “How was that? Are you Ok? What did it feel like?”


“It was just a bit of a vibration.  It almost tickled.” He leaned over to Brian, “I can think of a few things it would be fun for.”  Brian grinned and took his hand. They continued to chat between the two of them and to the tech.


Five minutes later the the second one came. This was a bit stronger, a bit longer,  and this one he felt in his lower back. Brian was fully concentrating on Justin’s face.  He noticed the twinge on Justin’s face. By the fourth one, Justin made an audible noise. It started out as a surprised sound but turned to what Brian recognized as pain.  Justin’s grip on Brian’s hand also got much tighter.


“Can you describe what that felt like?” the tech asked.


“That was like a really bad charlie horse.  But because it is front and back it feels like my belly button wants to touch my spine.” He had barely finished talking and another one hit him. Justin didn’t notice it being stronger but he did notice it was longer. Justin moaned quietly.


Brian quickly spoke up, “Sunshine, are you alright?”


“Baby, you made me moan louder than that last night.” Justin chuckled. Brian kissed him.


The tech laughed.  “I am guessing you two ‘enjoy’ each other.”


“Completely and often………...oooooooooowww” Justin said as another one hit him. “Oh, god..” He had promised himself he wouldn’t scream.


Justin got very quiet after that.  He focused on deep breaths and looking at Brian’s beautiful face. After the next one racked his body he just made a very soft noise.  When it finished Justin quietly asked, “What number was that?”


“That was number six, over half way.”


When the next one started it was like a wave over his whole body.  His knees came up instinctively. Brian was on his feet now. He moved to the head of the bed and started running his fingers through Justin’s hair. He leaned and kissed his forehead.


“If you want to turn to your side that might help and then Brian, you might want to rub his lower back.”




Justin didn’t say anything but rolled to his side.  Brian rubbed his back the best he could with the electrodes there.


By the 8th level Justin had tears in his eyes but still wouldn’t yell.  Brian lowered his mouth to Justin’s ear. “I know you can scream, Sunshine.  I heard it last night.”


Justin smiled and reached for him.  Pulling him in for a kiss. As their lips met Justin jerked away with an audible cry.


“Stop it.  You need to stop this now.”  Brian demanded the tech.

Justin grabbed Brian’s hand and squeezed.  As the pain tapered off Justin said, “Brian, Tina can’t just have them stop.  I won’t either.” Justin started breathing heavier preparing for the next wave he knew would hit soon.


“And just to clarify,” The tech started, “This is where you really want to push, mainly to just get it over with but many times the doctor doesn’t want you to yet so the now you are fighting the urge to get it over with but have to draw it out.”


“Oh GOD,” Justin moaned as his whole body was racked in pain. It seemed to go on forever and Justin curled into a little ball trying to fight it. Brian stood and started to pace but then came right back to stroke his hair but really wanted to pace. After what seemed like an eternity the pain backed off a bit.


“We are almost to an hour and a half.  He can’t take much more. I can’t take much more!”


The tech commented, “Average labor is 6 to 8 hours.  It can be an hour to an hour and a half of this level in many cases.”


As level 10 hit Justin finally cried out. It went on and on as the tech said, “This is when the doctor would finally be giving you instructions to push.  You would now have to push out, well to be graphic, quadruple the biggest bowel movement you have ever had and then double that.”


Brian had taken Justin in his arms the best he could as Justin’s body was as tense as he had ever seen it.  Tears were streaming down both of their faces. From some place they heard crying and the tech handed them a life like baby doll.  It was crying and squirming. Justin pulled it close to him and just sobbed.


The tech looked at them.  I will give you guys, shall we say 45 minutes to switch places. We had someone chicken out so we have extra time.


Brian who held Justin who held the baby nodded and mouthed the words ‘thank you’.


Brian had a flashback to the night Gus was born.  He remembered how emotional Lindsay was. If he was honest, he was a mess too that night but that was one of the best nights of his life.  It was the night Justin and Gus became a part of him.


Justin’s attention started moving from the doll to Brian. “God, I am horny! How long do we have?”


Brian looked at his watch as he walked to the door and locked it.  “We have 3o minutes,” Brian said as he took off his shirt. Justin’s shirt was already off  so he stood on the table to pull off his pants. “Stand right there.” Brian said as he walked over.  He reached up slid his hands around Justin’s ass and and drug his nails down his cheeks and then came around and were drug down his inner thighs.  Brian licked up as high as he could between Justin’s legs. “Drop to your knees, Sunshine.” Justin did and Brian took Justin’s whole cock in his mouth and  lightly drug his teeth down the whole length of the shaft. Justin was trembling. He grabbed Brian’s head and started thrusting into his mouth. Brian’s finger started probing into Justin. Brian slid in and began stroking Justin’s prostate.  He arched his back and bit his lip so as not to yell. He fed every drop to Brian who swallowed every drop. He then dropped Justin over the table. Justin was on his tiptoes to perch at this angle. Brian pushed his own pants down and entered him. Brian laid over Justin, holding Justin’s hands to either side. At this angle  Brian had an upward thrust and soon Justin was biting the mat under him while Brian bit into Justin’s shoulder. Brian kept thrusting in long, deep strokes until he totally emptied himself. Brian lay on Justin for a couple more minutes until they both were breathing normally. Brian slid out and pulled up his pants. Justin slid off the table and pulled on his pants.  Brian unlocked the door and snuggled between Justin’s legs as long as they could.


When the tech returned, Justin was sitting on the table and Brian was standing between his legs kissing him.  She was sure something had gone on but the way those two men looked at each other made her weak in the knees. If she caught an earlier conversation correctly the mom was living with them right now. She was thinking she might offer to have their next child if she could look at them all day.


Brian lifted Justin off the table and hopped up himself.  


“I know I am nosey and forgive me if I overstep but I am just wondering how long you have been together.”  The tech wouldn’t have asked that of many couples but these two were special.


Justin and Brian spoke at the same time.  


Justin said, “11 years.”


Brian said, “6 years.”


The tech started laughing.  “Are you sure you are together?”  


Justin explained, “We met 11 years ago.  We have been continually together for 6 years and married for 6 months.”


She nodded, “You had to be young.”


“I was, but love doesn’t know age.” Brian kissed him. “I was 17 but nearly 18 and was far more mature than he was.” He pointed to Brian.


She smiled. “Ok, before I start a battle…  Are you feeling Ok, Justin?”


“Actually I feel wonderful. I feel like I am on a high.”


“That is common because of the adrenaline has kicked in.” The tech placed the electrodes on Brian’s abdomen and on his lower back. Brian had an idea what to expect after watching Justin.  He did know Justin was tougher than he was.


Levels 1 through 3 went fine.  Brian adjusted to the pain but level 4 seemed different.  He grabbed his back and his lower abdomen. “Fuck. what the…..” He ended up doubling over.


“That was really odd.  I was sure the walls were closing in on me. I know that is crazy.” He took some deep breaths.


“Brian, are you all right?  Let’s just stop it.” Justin caught the tech’s eyes. He noticed she adjusted a dial.  


“I’m fine, let’s go.” When it kicked in again, Brian couldn’t help but cry out but instead of doubling over this time he passed out.


“Brian, BRIAN!” Justin looked at the tech who had already moved around the machine to the table. She immediately took his pulse and checked his breathing.  


“Has he been sick lately?  His pulse and breathing is normal.  Does he usually have a low pain tolerance.


“No, he went through radiation about seven years ago for cancer.  He hardly missed work. It has been stressful at the house and he always has a lot of stress at work.” The tech moved smelling salts under his nose and he started coming around.


“Justin, I am not trying to be invasive but did you just have sex?”


Justin didn’t have to say anything.  His reaction told her everything.


“That’s probably all it was.  His muscles had just gone through quite a bit. I wouldn’t worry about it but if he hasn’t had a physical for a while it wouldn’t hurt just to be safe.”


That made sense to Justin.  Brian was now awake and sitting up. “Christ, did I actually pass out? I know it hurt but not as bad as my broken shoulder.”


“Don’t worry about it, Brian.  It probably had something to do with our ‘activity’ before you started. How are you feeling now?”


“I’m embarrassed and from the grin on her face,” Brian smiled at the tech, “She knows what was going on during her break.”


“I didn’t give her details although I am thinking she might have enjoyed them.” Justin put his arms around him and pulled him close.  “Don’t scare me like that, baby.” The two ignored the tech as they focused on the taste of each other.


The tech cleared her throat.  “Obviously, you are feeling better. Why don’t you get up and walk around a bit. No more sex in here.”



As they walked to the car Justin held out his hand palm up.  Brian tried to hold it but Justin pulled it away and again held it out.  “Keys.”


“I’m driving home.”


“Why? I am fine, Sunshine. Just the pain and sex didn’t mix for some reason.”


“Baby, I agree but just in case let me drive home. I haven’t driven your car in a long time.  You can play with me on the way home.” He winked at Brian and he walked to the driver’s side. Brian got in the passenger’s side.  Brian did distract Justin almost too much on the way home. He worked his hand down into Justin’s pants. Justin was at full attention by the time they arrived home.  “Now look what you’ve done.”


“I think I could think of something to do with that.”


“Oh, you do, huh?”  Justin wrapped his arms around him and thrust his hips against Brian. “I am fairly sure I can find many things to do with this so let’s be polite and go upstairs.  I could use a nap.” Justin realized he was actually quite tired. He did deliver a baby today.

Walking into the kitchen, they weren’t surprised to see everyone in the kitchen. Alice was taking cookies off a sheet while Tina  ate one. John and Tony were making out on the couch. “Really, gentlemen, what makes you think that is appropriate in our house.” He tried to look serious but started smirking.


“I am not sure you are doing an in depth study yet. You better take some notes. Justin pulled Brian’s hips to him as he pulled Brian’s head down to him.  


Tony and John joined in by spreading out on the sectional and bruising their lips together.  


“I think our work is done here,” Justin said.  “I am really tired. I think I am going up to take a nap. If we aren’t down in time for dinner please call us.” He took Brian’s hand.


“Looks like I am going to take a nap too.” Brian followed.  


When they arrived in their room and Justin stripped down to his briefs.  Brian did the same and they both crawled under the blankets. Justin pressed up against Brian’s back and draped his arm over Brian’s chest and and pulled him tight.  Soon Brian was nearly snoring. Justin was extremely tired but as he listened to Brian sleep he had an ominous feeling come over him. Why was Brian so tired? Why did he faint?  Why did he…. And Justin drifted off listening to Brian’s heartbeat.


Brian woke up an hour later surprised he had fallen asleep so soundly.  In their sleep he had switched positions with Justin. Justin was now in Brian’s grasp.  He loved the feel of Justin’s skin against him. He start kissing Justin’s neck and slid his hand to cradle that beautiful package he loved so much. He found his cock sliding against Justin’s crack.  He couldn’t resist. He could reach the lube and put a generous amount on his hand and on his dick. He inserted his finger rubbing the lube inside. He knew from the grip Justin had on his finger that he was awake.  He positioned himself and pressed into him. Within seconds Justin had pushed back and was now meeting Brian. Justin ground his ass against Brian. He just loved the feel of him buried deep within him. He reached back and just held Brian all the way in.


“Please, don’t move, baby.” Justin found himself choked up for some reason.  He decided that simulation really had messed up his emotions. Tears were streaming down his cheeks.


Brian’s hand came up and wiped away his tears.  “What is it, Sunshine?”


“I think that ordeal just has my emotions way out of whack. It is so amazing to think about our baby and what Tina and the baby are going to go through.”


Justin’s phone dinged and he carefully reached for it, not dislodging Brian.  The message said ‘dinner, 15 minutes.’ “We have 15 minutes.” They started moving and soon gently climaxed.


As they put on clothes for dinner, Justin turned to Brian.  “Are you good with everything that went down today? You know they are going to ask. I will tell them what happened.  There is nothing to be embarrassed about.”


“I know.  I knew making love to you knocked me out sometimes but I didn’t know that would be an actual occurrence.”


“Let’s go face the music,” Justin held up the dvd.  “I will give this to Alice. I am guessing she will want to watch it.”


“I can almost hear what she says to me already.” Brian laughed.


Everyone laughed through dinner.  Justin talked about the experience although he left out the emotional ending.  Of course, Brian told everyone about their love making before his turn and the fact that he passed out during the experience.  Justin gave Alice the dvd for her entertainment later that night.


The rest of the evening they all decided to play games around the table.  Alice made big bowls of popcorn and brought out some cookies she had made the other day.  Brian made sure Justin ate first dinner and then that he was actually snacking. Alice noticed Brian wasn’t eating at all and only had picked at his dinner. He sometimes did go through a ‘dieting’ phase so maybe that was all it was.  But she was definitely going to watch the video later.


About 9:00 everyone headed off to their rooms.  Tina needed to put her swollen feet up. Tony and John had other things on their mind and Alice wanted to watch dvd.  Brian and Justin snuggled on the sectional and watched an old movie with the remainder of the popcorn on their laps. They kissed and touched but not with the desperation they sometimes did.  They had already made love 3 times that day or was it 4? Just being together at the moment was enough for both of them. They finished watching the movie from their bed where they made love once more and fell asleep with Brian deep inside Justin.



Justin loved weekends.  Brian was still sound asleep when he woke up but he loved watching him. He had to reach out and just touch him.  He didn’t want to wake him but he needed to touch him. He was getting a foreboding feeling again. It must be the thought of Tina having to go through that horrible experience.  And she would be leaving with nothing when it was over. Well, not nothing. He and Brian would make sure she was set up well and wouldn’t have to struggle to land on her feet. Today the three of them needed to talk.  This baby, his daughter, would be here very soon.


Justin kissed his beautiful face and got up.  He left a note on the pillow that said to text him if he wanted a ‘proper good morning’ when he woke up.  He pulled on some sweats and a T-Shirt and went down for some coffee.


Justin found Alice in the kitchen.  “Alice, do you ever sleep?”


“I do, but I have found out I don’t need as much sleep anymore.  It has to do with age I think. I watched the dvd last night. You went through quite an ordeal but I think it was very accurate from your reactions.” She walked over to him and put her hands on either side of his face. “Justin, you are going to be such a loving and caring father.  This little girl is going to be so blessed.” She kissed him on his cheek and then rushed away to do her work.


An hour later Justin was back in bed being loved.  Could life get any better? They showered and went down for some breakfast.  Tina was eating a piece of toast but her appetite had diminished some over the last week.  She was so uncomfortable she just nibbled throughout the day instead of eating a big meal. Justin went back to her room with her to talk about her plans for after the baby.


Brian was finishing his coffee when Alice sat next to him at the table.  “Brian, I watched the dvd last night.”

“Justin did phenomenal, didn’t he? Glad to see someone could keep it together.”


“Brian, that’s what I want to talk to you about.” Brian looked at her. “Have you had any other odd things happen like that lately?”


“I may be a little tired lately but, face it, life in this house has been a bit crazy lately.”


“Brian, you need to go to the doctor Monday.”  Brian gave her an odd look. “Honey, I hope I am wrong, but I think something is wrong.  Hopefully, it is something minor but for Justin and the baby you need to check it out. And I am serious, do it Monday.”


“Alice, that would just be a waste of time.  I am just tired.”


“Brian, are you telling me that Justin and your daughter aren’t worth you spending an hour at the doctor?”


“You play dirty, Alice. I will go Monday just to prove you wrong,’ he kissed her on the forehead. “I better get upstairs.  I know Tina and Justin are talking about her plans.”



The three of them talked about Tina’s plans and it was settled she would stay at the house until the week of Christmas to recuperate and then she was going home for the holidays.  When she returned she would move into Daphne and Gale’s company apartment and start working at Kinnetic NYC.


Brian and Justin than went to the nursery to organize it and cover everything with sheets because the carpenter was coming on Monday to put a doorway in between the master and the nursery.  Justin noticed Brian staring at the mural. He walked up behind him and put his arms around his waist from behind. “A penny for your thoughts.”


“They aren’t worth that much.” He turned and pulled Justin close.  “It won’t be long now and there will be a baby in here. A baby we need to name.”  They had thrown names around ever since they knew it was a girl. They decided they wouldn’t tell anyone until she was here, just in case the name didn’t fit her once they met her.  Brian kissed Justin with a depth that took his breath away.


“Wow, I am not sure what you were just thinking but I know what I am thinking right now. Have we christened this room yet?”  He leaned into Brian and Brian obliged.



Monday came and Brian did call the doctor’s office, scheduling an appointment for Tuesday afternoon.  He texted Alice so she didn’t hound him. After his appointment he was told it could be a week to 10 days before he heard anything. The next Wednesday he got a call telling him he needed to go in for a scan.  He was told it was already scheduled for that afternoon. He didn’t like the sound of that but made his appointment. He wasn’t sure why but he kept Alice in the loop. After the scan he was told again it could be up to 10 days to get the results.  He had to admit it was nice having Alice know. When he got home from the scan she cornered him in the kitchen.


“When are you going to tell Justin.”


“I will tell him when I know it’s nothing.”


“I hope you’re right but what if you’re not. Justin needs to know, Brian.”


“He has enough going on right now.  I am sure I just have a minor something and I have 4 weeks of maternity leave coming where I can catch up.


“Brian, if you don’t tell him, I wll.”


“Alice, we don’t know anything yet and if you push this you are going to regret it.  You can be replaced and, trust me, you will be if you tell him.”


Alice was taken aback by this but she decided she didn’t want to push him.  “Ok, Brian, just please let me know what you find out. You may consider me an employee but I consider you family.”


Brian put a death grip around her, holding on as tightly as he could.  “I am sorry, Alice.”


“I know, Brian. You’re scared but, you are right, it isn’t my place to tell him.  He needs to hear whatever it is from you.”



Brian spent extra time in the city and actually stayed overnight at the loft a couple nights.  He was scheduled to take 4 weeks off after the baby so Justin was sure he was just trying to get ahead so he would really be able to stay home for that time.  The truth was Brian was so worn out he felt too tired to drive home. Both Cynthia and Ted had already noticed and Brian had sworn them to secrecy. Cynthia did talk to Alice just to make sure he had told her.  And everyone told Brian he needed to tell Justin.


Justin and Brian woke to someone knocking on the door at 5:00 am on Thanksgiving morning. Alice’s voice came from the other side. “Gentlemen, your daughter wants to meet you.”


“We’re awake!” They were both out of bed and pulling on clothes.  They were on their way to Tina’s room in less than five minutes. Brian ran down ahead to get the SUV ready and Justin walked her down the steps.


Alice kissed Tina on the cheek.  “I will be there in a few hours. If you need me there quicker just call but it will probably be a long day.”


Brian and Justin checked Tina in at the hospital.  They were shown to her room and a long day began. Justin and Brian took turns walking her up and down the hall. They played cards for a while trying to distract her and they held her hand as the contractions drew closer and stronger.  Alice arrived after lunch and sent the men to get something to eat.


Justin started arguing with Alice. “I don’t want to leave.  I need to stay here.”


“Justin, you need to eat.  It is still going to be hours.  Go eat something, get a breath of fresh air.  If you come back in an hour she will have progressed but she will still have a few hours to go.”


“Can’t they speed it up? She is already tired.”


“They won’t do that unless something happens.  She may have an epidural while you are gone but I will see her through that if they come. Now go!”


Brian wrapped an arm around him and led him out the door. “Don’t argue with Alice, Justin.  You will never win.”


Brian made sure Justin ate something although he ate very little himself.  He hadn’t heard about the scan, yet, but his appetite had been declining, maybe it was just nerves, waiting for the results. After they had eaten they stepped outside for a couple minutes but it was cold and windy.  It felt like it could be an early snow. Brian took Justin in his arms and said “Justin, you are already an awesome dad to Gus and now this little girl will join our family. You are probably the strongest man I know, putting up with me and my crap.”  Brian kissed him held him close for a couple minutes before they went back into the hospital.


Justin looked at Brian, “You are acting strange, Brian. Are you alright?”


“I am fine, Just being reflective right now I guess.”


They went back into the room.  Tina was in the middle of a strong contraction.  The intensity was definitely increasing. Justin crawled into bed with Tina and sat behind her. She leaned forward the best she could and he ran his fists up and down her spine focusing on the lower back. Tina groaned as he pushed his fists into the tightened muscles.


“I’m sorry, Sweety, did that hurt?”


“Yes, but it also felt good.  Please keep doing it.” In between contractions she would lean against him and he would rest his hands on her belly just amazed the the movement he felt.


After sometime Justin needed to stretch for just a minute and Brian came over to her.  “Brian, I don’t think I can do this. I just can’t do it anymore.”


“Honey, you can do this.  You are strong and a fighter.”  He gave her a hug.


Justin came back and slid into his spot behind her.  It wouldn’t be long now. He kept massaging her lower back.  “You should have had the epidural, Sweety, I wish you would have.”


“I want this baby to know her mom was willing to fight for her without drugs.”  Justin pressed in again as another strong wave hit her. She let out a small scream.


Brian took her hand.  “You scream if you need to, Honey. Your daughter will hear you are a fighter.”


At this point, the doctor suggested Justin stand beside her if he wanted to see his daughter enter the world.  Justin and Brian held hands behind Tina giving her some support. They looked into each other’s eyes and held there for a minute.  Alice stood off to the side, hands to her mouth. Someone’s cell phone rang once and went to voicemail. It was nearing 8:00 pm. They had been there 14 hours and Tina was getting really tired.


“Ok, Tina. We are in the final stretch here.”  The doctor said. “I know you are tired but you have lots of support around you and I know you have this in you.” The doctor looked at the monitor and said, “Here it comes.  Push with all your might unless I tell you to stop.”


It hit Tina like a tsunami.  She screamed. Tears were running down her face as well as Justin’s, Brian’s, and Alice’s.  Tina’s small frame was wracked with pain.She focused all the way through and then it stopped and she could take a quick breath.


“Gentlemen, you can see your daughter’s head.”


That quickly another one hit and this time the noise Tina made was like someone dying.  She was sure she was. It felt like her insides were being torn out of her. She pleaded for it to be over.


Brian turned her face toward him. “Tina, listen to me.  Are you listening?” She nodded. “You are so strong! Are you listening?  You can do this.” He kissed her forehead.


“Just one or two more pushes, “ The doctor said.  


This time Tina didn’t scream.  She focused all her energy on pushing and as the waves hit her the head was out.


“STOP PUSHING,” The doctor commanded. Justin looked into Tina’s eyes and did the breathing with her while saw the cord wrapped around the baby’s neck. “Hold on, this is going to hurt.” The doctor had to push the baby back in a bit to get her untangled. Tina moaned in agony.


Someones cell phone beeped again.


“Ok, Tina, this will be it.  Once you feel it push with all your might so we can free these shoulders and meet this little girl.”


And Tia Brinn was born, pink and squirming. The doctor looked at Tina.  “Would you like to hold your daughter. “Let Justin hold his daughter.”


The doctor finished what she needed to do and passed the baby to the nurse who wiped her off quickly and passed her to Justin. Brian was still holding Tina’s hand.  Alice replaced Brian’s hand with her own and shoved him toward Justin. Alice stayed with Tina as she finished labor. Justin and Brian were both crying. Brian held onto Justin as he looked at their perfect daughter.


Justin leaned over and kissed his daughter’s forehead. ”Brinn, welcome to the world. We are your dads. We have been waiting for you.  I promise you will always be loved. You won’t ever want for anything. And although your mom won’t always live with us, she loves you so much, too.  I am so glad……..,” He couldn’t finish the words. Brian kissed Brinn and then Justin as the nurse took the baby from him.



The next 30 minutes were crazy.  Tony and John, as well as Jennifer and Tucker were in the waiting room anticipating the news.  Brian and Justin walked out to tell them that Brinn was here. The cell phone dinged again. “Who keeps calling you?”  Justin asked Brian.


“I haven’t even looked at it.  As soon as we talk to everyone I will check into it.”


There was a cheer in the waiting room when they walked in and told everyone they had a beautiful 7 pound 11 oz. baby girl named Tia Brinn. After congratulations were given, Brian excused himself to look at his phone.


There were three voice messages. All of them were from the same person.The first two said the same thing. His doctor’s voice came on the line,  “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, Brian, I know it is a holiday but you must call me today. It is extremely important.” The third message was slightly different.

“Brian, I don’t know how else to say this but we need to have you in the office tomorrow morning at 9:00 am.   I wouldn’t do it this way but I will be out of town next week and I need to discuss your options before I leave.  This won’t wait.”






Chapter 7 by Simply written

 

Justin and Brian were exhausted when they got home.  They had been up since 5:00 am. They had a daughter and Brian knew he had cancer again.  He had called his oncologist back and verified he would be there in the morning. He would have to lie to Justin.  He hated doing that but he was not going to put that on him right now.


As they lay side by side neither of them could fall asleep. They finally turned into each other’s arms. They touched and kissed. “I never asked what the phone calls were all about.” Justin stated.


Brian hesitated for just a split second.  It was work. Three people telling me about the same minor issue.  Tomorrow I will just need to run in for a few minutes. I can meet you at the hospital around 10:00. Maybe you can ride in with Tony and John and then at the end of the day we can go home together.”


“As long as we’re together you can take me anywhere with our children of course.”  With that said Justin fell asleep in Brian’s arms.


After laying there another hour, Brian slipped out, put on  his robe and went to the kitchen. He was making himself a cup of tea when he felt a hand on his arm.  “You heard something didn’t you,” Alice stated.


Brian nodded, silently.


“And?”


“It’s back.  It is in my lymph nodes.  He needs to do another test in the morning but it is probably stage 3.”


Alice opened her arms and Brian stepped in and wept.  They stood like this for some time. Finally Alice stepped back.  “Brian, you have to tell Justin.”


“Let me get through the appointment tomorrow. I need to know details myself. Justin needs to celebrate this new life for at least a few days.  The baby is probably coming home tomorrow, and Tina, of course. Those have to be good memories, Alice. They have to be.”


“Brian, you need to try and get some sleep.  Sleep is going to be important.”


“I promised Justin I was going to be there for him.  I was going to help with the baby. Justin doesn’t need me adding to his work.”


“Go to sleep, Brian. Go upstairs and hold the man you love and sleep. We will deal with this one day at a time.”


Brian went upstairs and did what Alice said.  He took Justin in his arms and fell asleep.


Brian’s  alarm went off at 6:30 am.  He hated waking Justin up but he needed him desperately this morning. He moved across the bed and buried his head in Justin’s neck. “Good morning, Daddy.  Did you sleep well?”


“Better than you.  I woke up and you were gone.”


“I couldn’t sleep so I got a cup of tea and Alice was up so we talked a couple minutes.” Brian  was nibbling on Justin’s ear and neck. Who knew a new dad would be so sexy?”


Justin turned to face him. “I did.  I remember a gorgeous, sexy dad that took my virginity a few years back. He is still as gorgeous and sexy as ever.  And, he is the holder of my heart.” As Justin touched his mouth to Brian’s. Brian devoured him. He needed him now. Brian pull Justin up on his knees and slid in behind him.  Justin’s back was plastered against Brian’s chest. In this position Justin couldn’t see the agony on his face. He loved him so much it was ripping his heart out. How could he do this? Brian slid into him and was nearly frantic to feel all of him.  


Brian’s hands were everywhere and finally Justin said, “Baby, relax.  I haven’t seen you like this since you still had a pharmacologist. You didn’t…”


“No Sunshine, I am just high on you.” Brian shouted as he held Justin’s hips.  He then reached for Justin’s stiff cock and stroked it over and over until Justin joined him in pleasure.  Brian slowly pulled out.


“Oh, shit, I have to get going. I’m going to be late.” He rushed to the shower and got in.  In case Justin followed hopefully he won’t notice the tears streaming down his cheeks.


Justin decided new fatherhood did strange things to Brian. Something was going on with him.  Maybe he had a surprise coming for them. He would give him a little leadway this week. He smiled as he saw Brian in the shower.


Brian left about 8:15 telling Justin he would see him at the hospital around 10:00. Alice had texted him insisting he let her know what he found out. The specialist drew some blood and, thankfully, just needed to take some fluid for a biopsy.  The treatment they wanted to start immediately was chemo and depending on how it responded, he would probably need a stem cell transplant.


Brian finally looked at the doctor.  “My daughter was born yesterday. What is the chance I will be around for her wedding? Let me change that.  What is the chance I will see her go to kindergarten?”


“If I am correct and it is stage 3 it is about 60%.”


“I have made a promise to be there for that little girl.  If the treatment kills me at least they will know I did the best I can to be around for her.”


He was scheduled for his first chemo treatment on Tuesday.  He called Ted. “Hey, Ted, are you busy? Sorry, I know you have the day off.  Can I stop by?”


“Sure, Brian. We are just hanging out today. This isn’t good, is it?  It isn’t the baby, is it?”


“No, the baby is beautiful and perfect. I will be there in 10 minutes. Call Cynthia to come over, too.”


When Brian arrived he swore all of them to secrecy. He then went on to tell them about the cancer. He also told them of his decision not to tell Justin just yet. With the new baby that had to be Justin’s focus. The plan was that Brian would have an emergency trip come up. He would actually be staying at the loft while taking killer levels of chemo for most of the next four weeks.


“And you want us to do what?”  Cynthia fumed. “You are being so unfair! And you want us to do what? Justin is going to call and ask questions if he can’t get a hold of you. I will not lie to him.  So do you plan to stay away for Christmas? To miss that with your family?”


Brian nearly dissolved at that.  “ All I know is Justin can’t handle me being sick and a new baby.  I don’t know what to do. Maybe the results will come back and it won’t be as bad as we think but right now it is looking like stem cell transplant is my best bet.  I’m not asking you to lie. I am asking you to forward calls. Just tell him you can’t answer any questions and forward the calls. Please, I just want to go see my new daughter and take her home and love her for the weekend. Monday morning my life is going to crumble, maybe forever.  Please!”

Ted and Cynthia looked at each other.  All of them were in an impossible place.  Cynthia hugged him. “Go take you daughter home. I hope to see her soon.”


“Thank you,” Brian than looked at Ted.


“I don’t like it at all, Brian, but what else can I say.” Ted grabbed Brian in a tight hold. He glanced at Blake. Blake nodded. “We’re here for you, Brian. Why don’t you come here and stay?”


“No, I don’t want you to get in any deeper. I need to get going.  I’ll be in touch and if you need me you know how to get me.”



Brian came flying into Tina’s room. “I’m sorry I’m late.  He kissed, Justin and Tina and scooped Brinn out of Justin’s arms. He held her close. He wanted to just cry for everything he may not get to see but right now he just wanted to love her. He took her to the window and acted like he was showing her things as he wiped away the tears. She was so beautiful.  He hoped he would be there to chase the boys away.


Justin came up behind him, “Brian, where were you?” He noticed the tears and hugged him.


“We were just having a conversation about how special she was and not being allowed to date until she was 25.”


“The nurse is coming for Brinn and will get her ready to go home.”


The nurse swept Brinn out of the room and Tina was getting dressed.  Brian stepped up to Justin and just held him close. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“Look who’s all sensitive today. How did the thing at work go?”  


“We can talk about it when we get home.”


“My mom is coming over later. I hope that’s alright with you.”  

“Your mom is always welcome.  I bet she’d even stay overnight if you ever wanted her to.”


Tina came out and bathroom not looking happy. “What’s wrong,” Justin asked walking over to her and putting an arm around her waist.  


“I’m just so fat.  I’m not pregnant anymore but I look like I still am.”


Brian walked over and looked at her.  “Tina, you are beautiful. You gave birth to a baby yesterday, actually last night.  It won’t take long. By Christmas when you go home, your family will be so happy to see you.


An orderly brought in a wheelchair and a nurse carried in Brinn. Brian looked at Justin, “Justin, take your daughter.”


“Brian, Brinn is our daughter.  You carry her out.”


Everyone was loaded into the SUV.  Justin sat in the back with Brinn while Tina sat up front. As they road along Justin began singing to Brinn.



♪My ear upon her belly

I listen to the beat

So tiny and so precious

Can't wait until we meet


I'll hold you and protect you

with my entire be

How can a heart have grown so big,

For such a little thing?


It's been the longest day

And one I won't forget

The day that we first met

The day that we first met♪


Brian’s heart was melting as he listened.


♪When the nurse first called me daddy

And handed you to me

The tears welled up in my eyes

I found it hard to see

The meeting I had waited for

Finally was here

And everything I couldn't say

Was captured in a tear


It's been the hardest day (hardest day)

And one I won't forget

The day that we first met

The day that we first met♪


Brian’s eyes were misting over as Justin’s voice continued.


♪The rhythm of the monitor

A slow and steady beat

The faintest glow

The lights alow

Your mother is asleep

My world is in this room

My world is just us three

There's no other place that I would rather be


So much I wanna give you

So much I wanna say

You've changed my life forever

And it's only been a day

I'll spend a lifetime loving you

Starting from day one

I can't believe you're finally here

My everything, my son


It's been the greatest day

And one I won't forget

It's been the greatest day

The day that we first met

The day that we first met

The day that we first met

The day that we first met♪

Peter Hollens Lyrics Ashland's Song


By the time Justin had finished, Brian had tears running down his face. Who cares if the song talked about a wife and son.  That is how he felt about this little girl. Why was this happening to him when his life had finally gotten on the perfect track.  He noticed Tina was sitting stone faced looking out the front window. Brian reached over and tried to take Tina’s hand but she pulled it away.


As they pulled into the garage and shut the door.  Tina opened the car door and said, “I can’t do this.  I just can’t. I can’t.” She ran into the house.


Brian and Justin froze. “She can’t be serious.  Brian, she can’t change her mind, can she?”


“Let’s not jump to conclusions.  You are Brinn’s father, Sunshine. She can’t change that.”


They carried Brinn in.  Alice and Tony stood there smiling with a welcome home sign.  Alice claimed Brinn. She looked at their faces and said, “John followed her up.”


“She said she couldn’t do it.”


“Couldn’t do what?” Alice questioned.  


“We don’t know.” Justin said.  Alice unhooked Brinn and handed her to Justin.  He instantly snuggled he close, kissing her cheek.


“Let’s not panic.  Let’s wait until John comes back down.”  Alice started preparing a bottle as she heard Brinn starting to fuss. Brian took her out of Justin’s arm and started whispering to her.  She quieted right away. He snuggled her close.


They heard steps on the stairs and John came into the kitchen.  “John, is Tina alright?”


John smiled when he saw Brinn in Brian’s arms. “How is Beautiful doing?”

“She’s good.  Very healthy. John, Tina?”


“Tina is just very sad and upset.”


“She said she couldn’t do this.  What did she mean, John? She isn’t changing her mind, is she?”


“Take a breath, Justin. She isn’t thinking about taking Brinn.” Both Brian and Justin let out a breath. “Tony, are you alright with Tina staying at our house, at least for a few days?”


“Of course she can stay with us.” Tony responded.  


“She just can’t face seeing your daughter right now. She needs a little space.  She is packing a few things now.


Alice nodded, “I can see that.  I think that is a really good idea.  She can decide if she wants to come to the house. She is very hormonal right now.”


Justin had come over and hugged Brian and Brinn. “That scared the shit….oops, crap out of me.”


The doorbell rang.  Alice handed the bottle to Brian and went to answer it.  Brian sat in the newly purchased rocking chair with Brinn greedily drinking. Brian looked up and saw Gus coming around the corner. Brian’s heart nearly exploded having both his children here. “Hey, Gus, come meet your baby sister.”  Gus walked over as Lindsay and Mel came in the room. Brian looked at Gus’ big eyes. “Would you like to feed her?” He nodded. Justin gave Gus a big hug and helped him get seated on the sectional. Brian carried Brinn over and set her on Gus’ lap.  Justin was taking pictures already. He took several of his three favorite people. Brian let Gus and Justin finish feeding Brinn and he walked over to the counter.


“Hey, Dad, how does it feel having a new little one.  She is beautiful.”


“She is isn’t she.”


“You seem pretty mellow, Bri.  Everything Ok?”


Brian put his arms around Lindsay. “Tina has struggle a bit. She is going to stay at the guest house for now. I think she will be fine but she needs some time and space.” Lindsay gave him a kiss.


“Are you sure you’re Ok?”

Brian started to say something but stopped himself. “I’m fine, Lindsay.  Look at our boy over there. I think he is in love already.”


Jennifer came just as Gus left with his moms and she took charge of her granddaughter.  She looked over at Brian and Justin. “You are not getting your hands on the little one for at least two hours so go take a nap. I know had a short night the last two nights so go.”


Justin realized Brian hadn’t had a chance to tell him what happened at the office yet. When they got upstairs they sat together in the oversized chair.  Brian buried his head in Justin’s neck. “I love the way you smell.” He licked Justin’s neck. “I love the way you taste, no matter what I’m tasting. And, Sunshine, that song you sang today made my heart melt.”


“Brian, I feel like you aren’t telling me something.”


“I have to leave town Monday morning.  I am not sure how long I will be gone. There is a major deal going down in Asia and I have to go.  I know the timing couldn’t be worse. I hate the thought of being away from you and Brinn. I hate this.” Brian had tears in his eyes.  “I am sorry, Sunshine, I am so sorry. I will come back as soon as I can get back.”


“I’m sorry, Baby.  I know you don’t want to leave us.  Of course I wish you didn’t have to go but you have to protect your business.  I know you will come home as soon as you can.”


Brian pulled him as close as he could.  “How did I get so lucky? I love you more than life itself.”  He paused, “I think we should take your mother’s advice and take a nap.”  Brian realized how tired he really was and soon he was asleep in Justin’s arms.  


As Justin held Brian he felt tears running down his cheeks.  Why did Brian have to go away now? Oh, well, they had a lifetime to spend together. He drifted off to sleep.


Justin woke up and slipped out without waking Brian.  He was traveling to Asia, he’d need his rest. Jennifer was holding her granddaughter as she rocked.  His heart was so full right now. “Did you have a nice nap?” Jennifer smiled at him. “My little Brinn is so perfect and what a sweet little girl.”


Justin’s smile came from his heart, “She is isn’t she. Thanks for the nap.  It really felt great.”


“What do I see in your face, Justin? Is something wrong?”


“Brian just told me instead of being able to stay home until Christmas, he has to fly to Asia.  He isn’t sure how long he will be gone. I know he feels horrible but I was so looking forward to the three of us bonding this week.”


“Oh, Honey, for all of Brian’s faults I know he wouldn’t leave now if he didn’t have to.  I am sure he feels terrible.”I am just being selfish. I want both my daughter and husband home.

“He really does. You have created a great family and home.  I am so happy for you all.”


Justin bent down and kissed his mom and daughter.  This is what Brian saw when he came into the kitchen area.  He was so glad Justin had that support. If he wasn’t here Justin would still have lots of help.


Saturday and Sunday there were lots of guests in and out of the house.  At lunch on Sunday Brian finally said to everyone, “If anyone else calls about coming over please say NO. I want time with just family.” Tina was still staying at the guest house and understandably adjusting. As if on cue noises came over the baby monitor.


Brian stood up. “I’ll get her.” He turned off the monitor as he walked past it and went to the nursery. Brian picked up Brinn and held her close.  She quieted down as soon as she felt her dad’s arms. Brian changed her diaper but wasn’t ready to share her with everyone else. “Sweetheart, I am so sorry I need to leave you and your daddy.  I will do my best to get back to you. There is no place on the world I would rather be but sometimes we don’t get what we want. I hope if I do go they tell you how much I love you. I know your daddy will love you enough for both of us.”


“Of course I will love her enough for both of us while you are gone, “ Justin encircled Brian’s waist. Brian prayed Justin just heard the last sentence. Justin continued, “For a man who didn’t believe in love you have become a total softie.  Of course, I knew you always were.” Brian turned and kissed him, pulling him close with one arm while holding their daughter with his other. He wanted this moment to last forever. It may have to.


Brian wanted so badly to share the news with Justin but just couldn’t do it. Justin deserved to enjoy the time with his daughter. Their daughter.  He was glad Gus would always have Justin. Justin would always love him as his own.


“Brian, you looked like you were a million miles away.”


“Actually I was just in the next room.”  Brian smiled and then noticed the bottle in Justin’s hand.  Let’s feed her in our bed.” They sat propped up against the headboard. Justin was holding Brinn and Brian was holding Justin. He soaked it in as much as he could. Brinn fell back to sleep and Justin eventually brought her back to nursery.  When he returned he slid in next to Brian.


“I am so glad you said no more guests.  I was thinking the exact same thing. I just wanted this. You, me, Brinn and knowing those we love are close.  


Brian held him close but to Justin’s surprise he fell asleep.  He was probably wise. Brinn was a good baby so far but sleep was precise.  They could always love each other. He pressed deeper into Brian’s embrace. As he started to doze he had an ominous feeling move over him again. He was so glad everything had turned out so perfect.



Monday morning came far to quickly.  Brian had packed the night before. Of course, he didn’t need most of what he packed.  He snuck in enough exercise clothes he could be comfortable in and there was some stuff at the loft. He said his goodbyes to Justin and the baby upstairs.  Now he just had to get past Alice to get out of there. Brian thought he had made it when he opened the passenger door to put his suitcase in but then he heard the door to the house open and close. Brian knew who it was without looking. “Stay out of it  Alice. I have things set up and you don’t need to know details.”


“Brian, how can you do this to him, to them?”


“I am doing this for them! Brinn deserves Justin’s full attention and he can’t do that if he has to worry about me.”


“So you are just going to fall off the face of the earth for how long?  He expects you back in a week or so. Brian it is going to take months of treatment. Where are you going?”


“Alice, I have it taken care of.  When I get the final word on what I need to do I will decide how to deal with this. Maybe the chemo won’t hit me as hard as the radiation did.”


“You are only trying to fool yourself. You would rather crawl off somewhere to die without those that love you than let them help you. Brian this isn’t fair!”


“Cancer is never fair!  Alice, I will contact him regularly.”


“Why bother? He is going to feel deserted when you don’t come back after a week.”


Softly he said, “Because I have no hope of living without him.”


Alice couldn’t stop herself.  She hugged this stubborn, loving, damaged man. “You aren’t doing this on your own, are you?”


Hugging her back he simply said, “No.”



Brian drove directly the clinic.  After his first treatment he drove himself home but he knew they wouldn’t allow him to do that again.  He managed to con them this first time since it truly was just a ten minute drive. By the time he got into the apartment he hung up his suits that he wouldn’t be wearing.  He called Ted to check on the office and let him know he was at the loft. He had noticed fruit on the counter and that probably meant the fridge was stocked too. He turned the TV on loudly so it sounded like he was in a crowd and called Justin.  He needed to hear his voice.


“Hello.’ Justin’s voice was hushed.


“Hey, beautiful. Are you with Brinn”


“Ya, she just fell asleep. Where are you?”

“I just landed in LA. I have a few minutes between flights.  How is our daughter?”


“She misses her dad already. So do I.  I miss you, baby.”


Brian’s stomach lurched. “I love you, Sunshine.  Don’t ever forget that.”


“I love you, too.”


“Oh, they are calling my flight early.  I’ll call you later.” Brian hung up and ran to the bathroom.”


By late that night he seemed to be done throwing up but he was so tired he could barely lift his head. He texted Justin letting him know he had ‘landed safely’ and he would call him later.  


The next morning he was sitting up trying to drink a cup of tea when Cynthia walked in.  She walked up and felt his forehead. “You’re running a low grade fever. Do you feel as bad as you look?”


“I feel better now than I did last night.  I need to get ready to go in for round 2.’


“That’s why I am here.  I will drive you. Ted will pick you up.  Neither of us agree with what you are doing but we both know it isn’t worth wasting our breath trying to change your mind so finish your tea and get dressed. We need to leave in 15 minutes.”


“How do you know my schedule?” Brian asked as he got up.


“You would be surprised what I can learn when I say I am your assistant.”



This went on the remainder of the week.  By Thursday Brian didn’t call Justin because he knew his voice would give too much away. By Friday, he forgot to text.  By the time Ted helped him into the loft, Brian barely made it to the bathroom and then laid down and was instantly out. Brian woke up in the evening. He knew he should try to eat something, at least some soup but he wasn’t sure he could get up. He heard the loft door open and was scared it might be Justin but then he was scared it might not be him.  He heard Ted and Blake’s voices. They both came into the bedroom. Blake was carrying a bowl and Ted was caring a cup. After setting the bowl down on the nightstand, Blake helped Brian sit up and set a bed tray across his lap. He set the bowl of soup on it and then Ted set down the tea.


“I don’t have to ask how you feel.” Blake said. “How long do you think you can do this, Brian.  You have completed 5 treatments. How many more do you have?”


Brian tried to get the spoon to his mouth.  He was shaking badly and couldn’t get it too his mouth. Blake sat down on the edge of the bed and started feeding.  

“It is at least three more weeks but I have the weekend off.”


Blake’s calm even tone was soothing. “How are Justin and Brinn?”


“I haven’t ...I can’t call him. I text him.”


“Brian,” Ted said, “You know that won’t satisfy him long.”


“I hope by Sunday I will be strong enough to call him.  I will make up some excuse about my phone not working.”


Blake looked at Brian, “Justin deserves a lot more than excuse!”



Justin hadn’t heard anything from Brian, not even a text in the last 24 hours.  He had tried calling him but it went to voicemail. Friday afternoon he called Ted who didn’t answer and then he called Cynthia.  When Cynthia dodged his questions about Brian, Justin growled at her, “Cynthia, what is going on? You have to tell me what is going on!”


It took all her will to only say, “Justin, I was told all questions are forwarded to Brian.” She choked up a minute and then said, “I’m sorry, Justin. That’s all I can say.” She hung up.


Justin was getting more frantic by the minute.  What was going on? Had something happened to Brian in Asia?  And why didn’t he know where in Asia Brian was?


Brinn started fussing and Justin picked her up, carrying her to the kitchen.  His face gave him away. “No word from Brian?” Alice asked.


“None. He won’t even text me.” John, Tony, and Tina were sitting by the table.  Tina was slowly adjusting to being around Brinn and not crying every time. She had even held her a couple times. Alice took the baby from him.  “And Ted and Cynthia are stonewalling me. Something is going on and they won’t tell me what it is. Brian was acting a little strange before he left and I thought it was just the emotions because of the baby.  Maybe,” Justin stopped and thought about what he was going to say, “Maybe he’s having second thoughts about Brinn but he seemed so in love with her.”


Alice was biting her tongue to stop from telling him what she knew, which really wasn’t much.


By Sunday evening it had been 4 days since Justin had heard anything, not even a text.   On Monday Justin took Brinn to the doctor for her first well baby check up. She had gained half a pound.  Justin wasn’t sure why but he texted that information to Brian’s unanswered phone.



Brian was laying on the couch when his phone told him he had a text. He figured it was Ted or Cynthia although he had seen both of them today and, face it, he was about as useful as a two year old right now. Every molecule of  his body ached. This was only week two. He was afraid they would switch his schedule dragging it out longer. He picked up the phone and saw the message was from Sunshine. It said, ‘I am not sure what is going on or if you even care but Brinn grew half a pound since she came home. She needs her dad.’  He pulled his knees to his chest and sobbed.



Justin bundled Brinn up warmly and took her for a walk out to the studio.  He had gotten an email from his agent and he needed to send some records to him.  The problem was they were on the computer at the loft. John had taken Brinn and was holding her on the sofa.  Neither John or Tony had asked Justin many questions. They knew it was bad but they really didn’t know what was going on.  “Justin,” John asked quietly, “Is everything alright?”


Justin dropped his head into his hands. “No, nothing is right!  Brian is, who knows where and won’t respond.”


“You don’t know where he is?  I thought he went to Asia.”


“Think about it, John.  If you were going to travel wouldn’t you say you are going to Japan or you are going to Vietnam.  Who just says they are going on a business trip to Asia. He is hiding.”


“Hiding from what?”


“I wish I knew. John.  I know he is your uncle and I know you had to grow threw some of the same stuff Brian did.  Please, never do this to Tony. Now, I need you to do something for me.” He scribbled something down on some paper and handed it to him. “Please, drive into the city and go to the loft.” He handed him a thumb drive and the paper.  “The password to the computer is on there as well as the name of the file I need. Can you download it for me and bring it back so I can find the exact file I am looking for? You know where the loft key is in the main house, right?”             


“Sure, Justin. Can I say something?” Justin nodded. “Brian loves you more than I have ever seen person love someone.  I should say, you love each other. I don’t know what is going on but he loves you.” Justin took Brinn and John set out for the loft.


When John pulled up at the loft the first thing he noticed was the Stingray was in the parking area. Maybe he got a taxi from here.  John took the lift up and used the key to let himself in. His first thought was that someone was living here. He heard someone moving around in the bedroom.  John moved to a position where he could see in. Brian stood there. Well, it sort of looked like Brian.”


“Oh, shit, what are you doing here?’


John couldn’t get words to form.  Finally he said, “What happened to you? When did you get back?”


“The only place I have gone is the clinic. I have had 8 chemo treatments as of today. How is Justin? Brinn?”


“Brian why aren’t you at home? Why aren’t you with them, with us?” John just didn’t know what to say.


“John, you can’t tell him.  He has so much on his shoulders.  John, I don’t know if I am going to make it through this. There is a good chance the cancer or the treatment will get me. I can’t take that much energy from him.”          


“Brian, can I do anything for you while I’m here?”


Brian asked if he would heat up a little soup for him.  “Just put it in a mug. It’s easier.” As John heated it up Brian asked, Why are you here, John?’


“Justin needs something off the computer.  He asked me to get a file.” John was wishing Justin had come instead.  He brought the soup over and Brian sipped on it. “How have you been surviving here by yourself?”


“Ted and Blake have been stopping by in the evening.  Cynthia has been driving me to treatments.” He took another sip of soup.  He made a face and John was sure he was going to vomit. John grabbed a bowl sitting there, he was sure for that reason.  Brian held his hand up, letting him know he was Ok. “You better go, John, or Justin will wonder what is taking you so long.”


“Brian, please, come home with me.”


“No, John, not a word.”                                                                                                   

John was so torn.  How could he not tell Justin that Brian was sick, maybe dying, just half an hour away? He went over and over this in his head.  What was he supposed to do!


John texted Justin and let him know that the thumb drive was at the studio.  He was very distracted that night at the house. Tina had already gone to bed when Tony and John went up to their room. “What’s wrong, John? You haven’t been yourself since you came back from the city.”


“Tony, I want to tell you but….will you trust me and I will tell you as soon as I can.”  


“John, of course I will trust you.”


John pulled Tony close.  “Thank you, Tony. I wish I could….”

Tony put a finger across John’s lips. “Tell me when you are comfortable.  Right now I think we can find something better to do.” Tony worked his way down John’s body.  He left a trail of love bites. It was almost to the point of painful but it was driving John crazy.  John flipped Tony over and he switched his orientation. They both began driving each other totally crazy.  After having been together this long they knew what to bite or lick or suck and soon they both. Soon they were both frantic and simultaneously came spiraling over the the edge.


John had made a decision over night.  After being with Tony and thinking about what he would be going through if something happened to Tony.  They drove to school together and headed off to their own classes. John went to his morning classes but had some free time in the early afternoon.  He ran into a friend as asked if he could borrow his phone. He didn’t give them details but promised it was nothing bad. He texted Justin. The message said, ‘Did you know your husband is staying at his loft?’  John hit send and then blocked the number so Justin couldn’t text or call back.


John didn’t feel good.  He knew what Justin would be going through but he felt like he did the right thing.  Justin deserves to know and Brian needs the family. As Tony and John drove home John told Tony about Brian. “I promised him I wouldn’t tell but I couldn’t keep that.  He isn’t thinking straight. He needs Justin and to be honest, Justin needs him sick or not.


“You did what you needed to do, John.  I am proud of you,”


“You know we are going to have to help with this.”

“Of course, we will.”



Justin reread the text.  “Could it be true? Could Brian be at the loft?  Why? Why would he be doing this? Did he have a seven month itch?  As Justin started going over all this in his head he was bundling Brinn in her coat and then her car seat.  After locking the car seat into place he drove into the city. Alice had been getting groceries so he left a vague note for her.


What was going on?  He refused to believe Brian was having an affair.  Brian loved him and he loved Brinn. Justin thought back to anything unusual that had happened.  Brian had been acting really odd. He had been overly sensitive. He had been more tired than usual.  Justin started going faster. He had a lack of appetite. He had fainted. He had gotten those messages on Thanksgiving.  By now, Justin was speeding. He had to slow down. He couldn’t risk Brinn’s life. Brian was sick, seriously sick and that ass hole did it to him again. That was the odd feeling he had come over him.


Justin pulled into the parking area by the loft.  He was angry. He was confused. He was petrified!


Carrying Brinn and her car seat  he took the lift up to the loft. He took a deep breath and unlocked the loft.  “Brian, where are you? I know you are here. Where are you?” He walked to the island and set Brinn there.  He then turned and saw him. “Brian!” He rushed across the room where Brian was laying on the floor and dropped to his knees. “Baby, oh, you asshole! You can’t go this way.  You can’t just get sick and leave us. You can’t DIE!” Justin saw Brian’s eyes flicker and opened. Tears streamed down his face. “Oh god, oh god.” This was the first time Justin looked at him. Brian looked horrid.  He had lost a lot of weight and his skin had a gray tinge.


Justin bent over him and kissed him.  “Brian, Baby, can you hear me?”


“Ya, I can hear you.”  Brian’s voice was very weak, “What are you doing here?”


“I’m here to bring you home where you belong!  What the hell were you thinking?” Justin’s voice was rising in pitch and volume.  Brinn started whimpering.


“Get her.  Bring her here, please.”  Brian had fought his way up and leaned against the couch.  Justin brought Brinn and her car seat over. Justin took her out of her seat and placed her on Brian’s chest.  Brian grasped her.


“Brian,”  Justin started crying silently again.   “Why didn’t you tell me?” He sat next to Brian and pulled him and Brinn to him.  


“Sunshine, can you take her.  I can’t even hold my daughter. That’s why I needed to leave.  I can’t help you with anything and now I am going to add so much work for you.”


“You are such a jerk!  I love you. You stopped contacting me.  You lied to me.” Justin kissed him. “You can’t just leave me. You are part of me.  Do you need to go to the hospital, sweetheart?”

“I just need to go to bed.”  


“Well then we need to get you to the car so I can take you home.”


“Justin, I am staying here.”


“No, you aren’t!  You are coming home with us, your husband and your daughter. There is no debate. If you refuse we will just move in here.”


“Ok, you win for now.”  Brian had no fight.


Justin helped bundle Brian and put him on the lift.  He then picked up Brinn in the car seat, brought her out and locked the place up.  They got on the elevator and went down to the car. Justin drove them home. He called Alice and let her know they were on the way.  When they arrived John and Tony met them in the garage.


“Tony and John, will you help Brian up to the bedroom. I will be there in a minute.”  


Justin got Brinn out of the car and brought her in.  He handed her to Alice and she nodded. Justin went up to take care of Brian.  Tony and John slipped out. Justin kicked off his shoes and crawled in behind Brian so he could sit up a bit.  “Brian, tell me. What is it?”


“It is in the blood.  They aren’t sure if I will need a stem cell transplant or not but first I need a lot of chemo.  I had the first 10 treatment so far. I am scheduled for 2 more weeks and then a week off. Then we will start over.”  


“Oh, baby.” Justin clung to him.  His heart was breaking. “You are going to be fine, baby, just fine.”


“They say I have just above a 50 50 chance.”


“No, Brian, you don’t have that option.  You are going to beat this because your daughter and I  need you.”


Justin looked down and saw Brian had fallen asleep. He slipped out from behind him and lay next to him.   Alice stuck her head in with Brinn. Justin waved her in. “I thought you might need her.” Justin nodded as he took his daughter and nestled her between them. He didn’t care if they never could have sex again as long as Brian made it through this.  They needed him for a long time. He looked down at Brinn and her dad and cried.































Chapter 8 by Simply written

 

Justin woke up Saturday morning with a new goal in life.  He was going to keep Brian alive. He heard Brinn next door and picked her up.  He talked to her as he cleaned her up and dressed her. He loved these times with her.  He had pictured Brian next to him but that was not going to happen. He put the baby monitor next to Brian and went to the kitchen to get Brinn’s first bottle of the day.  Alice poured him a cup of coffee as he walked in. She also handed him Brinn’s bottle.


“How are you doing, Justin? And look at that perfect baby.”


“Alice, we are going to need to talk about the schedule.  If you think we need more help in the house please let me know or even better, hire someone.  I am afraid I will need you for Brinn more than I thought. I am going to need to leave her with you when chemo starts again on Monday and we will have to see his reaction on a……”


Alice put her hand on Justin’s arm.  “Justin, how are you doing with all this?”


“I’m doing what I need to do.  I am going to feed Brinn up in our room.”  He went back upstairs with the bottle. He sat on the bed near Brian as he fed Brinn.  He softly sang as he fed her. He noticed the bed shift slightly next to him. He looked over and saw Brian was awake. “I’m sorry,  did I wake you?”


“I was afraid I’d died and had angels next to me. You didn’t wake me, Sunshine.”


Justin shifted so he was able to kiss Brian and so Brian could see Brinn. “Justin, I want to love you so badly but I just don’t have the energy.”


“Oh, Brian, I know you love me. I love when we make love but that isn’t the most important thing.  I would love you if we could never have sex again. I love all of you, not just your dick.” They kissed again.  “Brian, if you ever do need something, want something physically, please, let me know.” He slid his hand down Brian’s arm.  “Remember, there are lots of ways to love each other, not just intercorse.” Brian was such a physical guy, Justin didn’t want him to feel that loss, too. He was going to continue touching him unless it hurt him. Brinn had drifted back to sleep after she ate and Justin laid her next to Brian.  


Brian leaned forward and kissed her cheek.  “She has really grown already. God, she is so perfect.”


“Brian,” Justin choked on his words and brought his lips to Brian’s, “You scared me so bad. You should have just told me.” Justin stroked Brian’s hair and arm as he drifted back to sleep.


As the day went on, Justin’s phone began blowing up.  Word had gotten around their friends quickly. Justin finally turned it off.  He spent time between Brian and Brinn. Tony and John spent a good part of the day helping Alice anyway they could.  They helped with laundry and cooking. They did some decorating in the house. And they answered the phone. They said the same thing to everyone. Yes, Brian was going through treatment.  Thank you but we are all fine right now. Yes, we will call you if there is something you can do for us.


By Sunday the phone had quieted down.  Jennifer came over. She found Justin and Brinn in the nursery.  She could feel the pain her baby was in. The waves rolled off of him.  She took Brinn out of his arms and laid her in her bed. She than collected Justin in her arms and let him cry for as long as he needed to.  “Justin, I am here for you and the family. What can I do for you right now?”


“Thank you, Mom.” Justin squeezed her once more.  “Could you just take care of Brinn? Alice has so much to do and the guys have been helping so much already.”


“Of course, Justin.”  


“When Brian wakes he wants to take a shower or a bath and that might be quite an ordeal.” Jennifer kissed her son as he walked back to there room.


Brian was sitting up in bed. Justin sat next to him and took him in his arms. He just needed to take every chance he had to hug him.  “You have a little more color today.”


“Ya, I feel a little better.”


“Did you want to take a shower or bath?”


“If you will help me in and out I would love to sit in the bathtub for a while.”


“That tub was made for two.  I’m not letting you there along.”


Justin helped Brian undress and dropped his own clothes.  He started the water and then helped Brian step into the tub.  Once Brian was sitting Justin slid in behind him. He wrapped his arms around Brian and pulled him against him.  He moved a bar of soap over ever inch he could reach. As he did this he noticed Brian’s body was responding. Justin’s hand went down and took his semi erect penis in his hand.  Brian’s reaction told him Brian wanted this. He moaned.


“Baby, is this ok?  I don’t want to take more out of you.”


“Oh, god, Sunshine.  It makes me know I am alive.”  Justin bit Brian’s neck and although it was very gentle Brian came to a small orgasm and then totally relaxed, laying against Justin. Justin held on to him not wanting to ever let go.

After Brian had rested a bit Justin brought him something to eat.  He actually asked for more and John brought up another bowl of soup and some bread.  


“I’m glad you are feeling better today.”Justin said as he combed Brian’s hair.  “Gus will be here soon. I know you still feel like crap but it might be a little easier to talk to him if you are sitting in the chair or if you want to venture out you could go downstairs although those steps might wipe you out.”


“I am definitely feeling well enough to sit in the chair.” He walked over and sat down. “We have a lot of memories in that chair.” Brian pulled Justin onto his lap and then in for a kiss.


“You are definitely feeling better today.”


“I do feel like I have a little more strength.  Too bad by tomorrow I will be puking my guts out again. So, we need to take advantage of it while it lasts.” As Brian’s hands wandered Justin couldn’t help but respond. Even on his deathbed, and he was far from that, this man would excite him.


There was a knock on the door and Justin started getting up but Brian held him in place. “Come in,” he said with as much volume as he could.  Gus opened the door and tentatively walked in with Lindsay and Mel behind him.


“And here I thought I’d find you looking sick” Lindsay said as she walked over with Gus.  Justin slipped off his lap and sat on the footstool right next to the chair. Lindsay hugged Brian and then Justin.  Even Mel hugged Brian and then Justin. After a minute of chatting and Brian letting Mel know he needed to talk to her, the women left the room.


Gus looked from Brian to Justin.  Brian patted the chair next to him and Gus sat down. Justin put a hand on Brian’s knee and on Gus’. “Dad, are you sick?  I overheard the moms talking. And I wasn’t eavesdropping, well not on purpose.”


Brian put his arm around Gus’ small shoulders and pulled him close.  “Yes, Gus, I am sick. I have cancer.”

“Can’t they just do surgery and take it out?”


“It’s not that simple, Gus. My cancer is in my blood so they have to give me medicine that goes right into the blood and it makes me feel sick and very tired.  I still want you to come as much as you can and I want to spend time with you but I want you to know that I will be sleeping a lot and I will probably look bad.”


“Dad, are you going to be better after the doctor is done with your medicine?”


Brian glanced at Justin who nodded.  “Well, Gus we really hope so but I can’t promise that.  The doctors don’t know yet. But you know, if something ever happened to me you would still have your daddy.”


“I know.” Gus said quietly, “But I love you, too.  I don’t want anything to happen to you, Dad. And I will help Justin with Brinn and I will help Alice, and that way Daddy can keep staying with you and he can make you feel better.”


“Gus, you are right that Justin makes me feel loved and cared for but no matter how much Justin wants me to get better he won’t be able to fix this.  We just have to wait and see what happens.”



Gus turned and gave Brian a ferocious hug. “Dad, you will be ok because you have so many people that love you.”


“I hope you are right, Gus.  I love you, Sonny Boy.”


“I love you too, Dad.”  Gus stood and headed quickly to the door.  


Justin dropped a kiss on Brian’s lips and followed Gus.  When he stepped into the hall he nearly ran right into him. He was standing in the middle of the hall sobbing.  “Oh, Gussy.” Justin pulled his son close to him as Gus let all the emotions he had held back for his dad out.


“Daddy, he can’t die.  That would mean I would never see him again.  I love him. I want to see him.”


Justin couldn’t hold the tears back.  “We all feel the same way, sweetie. And your dad is going to do his best to fight this thing. And Gus, there is nothing wrong with crying.  That just shows your dad how much you love him.” After standing there together for some time he said, “How about you go downstairs and tell your mom Mel to come up.  Your dad needs to talk to her.” He squeezed him once more and kissed the top of his head. “I’ll be down in a couple minutes, Ok?” Gus nodded and walked toward the stairs.


Justin went back in the room to find Brian sitting in the chair with tears running freely from his eyes. He sat down next to him and pulled Brian’s head to his shoulder and joined him in tears. A couple minutes later Mel was standing in the room and cleared her throat.  “Oh, hey, Mel.” Justin stood, ”Can you tell me where my daughter is right now?”


“Last I saw your beautiful daughter was in the arms of your son and my wife,” she kissed Justin on the cheek as he walked out the door.


Mel walked over to the footstool and dropped onto it. “What have you gotten yourself into this time, Kinney?” She gave him a slight smile as she took his hand.


“Were you able to get the will changed?”


“I have it here.  I have set up a trust for Brinn just like you have for Gus.  Brian, if you ….. Damnit, Kinney, you are going to beat this thing but when you beat it and I end up killing you for something you say, Brinn, and Gus will be fine.  I just need you to sign this,” She pulled out a form for him to sign. Brian reached for the pen and caught Mel’s hand.


“Thanks, Mel, for this but also for loving Gus and Lindsay.  I never doubt that. I know you will take care of them for me.”


“You had to go there, didn’t you?”  Mel reached out and hugged him tightly.  “For all the grief we have given each other over the years you have a good heart. Our son loves you so much.  He doesn’t need to deal with this at age 11. Fight this, Kinney, fight this with that whole stubborn soul of yours.”


She shoved the form in front of him and he signed it.  She rushed out of the room and left him sitting there exhausted and alone.


Brian waited.  He knew Lindsay would be next.  He was getting tired so got up and started walking to the bed. He was more tired than he realized as he swayed a bit. “Hey, big fella,” Lindsay slipped an arm around his waist.”  


He bent his head and kissed hers. “Just heading to bed. Want to join me?”  He waggled his eyebrows at her.


Lindsay helped him to the bed and covered him.  He patted the spot next to him and she joined him. Quietly she said, “Hey, how are you, really?”


Brian turns into her and  puts his head on her shoulder.  “I’m scared.” She put her arms around him and pulled him in tight.  “We’re here for you, Brian. Anything you need, we’re here.”


“I know you will do this but let Gus get to know his sister.  Justin and Gus need each other and Brinn needs her big brother.”

“Of course, Brian.  Justin and, now, Brinn are family.”


“I worry about him.  He acts strong and he is but he will crash sometime. He can’t keep it up.” Brian started tearing up and Lindsay brushed back his hair. “Brian, sleep, we will take this one day at a time.”


Lindsay slipped out and came downstairs.  Justin looked up at her. “Relax, Justin, he is sleeping. Is there anything we can do?”


“ I just want to make sure we can schedule Gus here over Christmas.” He was holding Brinn with his other hand on Gus’ shoulder.  “Maybe he can come Christmas morning and stay for a few days? John and Tony can pick him up.” Justin looked over at the guys and they readily agreed. “Maybe, around 11:00 am.  That way you can open gifts and then he can come here.” Gus is nodding.


“Of course, Justin.  That will work. We can get details later.”


Goodbyes were said.  Justin dropped down so Gus could say goodbye to his sister and Justin gave him a big hug. Gus hugged him tight and kissed Brinn on the cheek. “I love  you, Gussy.”


“I love you, too, Daddy, and I love my new sister.”


The house seemed very quiet after they left.  Brinn was sound asleep. Tony walked over and took Brinn.  “Justin, you go up and rest. Alice should be home any time and John and I can handle this angel for an hour or so.  There is a bottle ready for her and I can change a diaper if I need to. Go be with Brian.” Justin gave both Tony and John a kiss on the cheek and left the room.


When Alice arrived a half hour later and found Tony and John asleep on the sectional with a cooing Brinn in Tony’s arms.


Justin entered the room silently.  Brian looked better today. Having two days off the chemo had helped but tomorrow it started again.  Five days on two days off. Two more rounds like that and then he would have at least a week maybe two off. The problem was by then he would be week as a kitten. Christmas had to be perfect.  It was just going to be family. Jennifer, Alice, John, Tony, Gus, and Brinn. No one else was allowed on Christmas Day. He had read a few things about this type of chemo and Christmas may have to be done in face masks but who cared. Brian’s immune system would be very low by that time.  He thought about gifts and the best thing he could think of for Tony and John was to pay off their school for the year. That way they wouldn’t have to worry about tuition and could work a bit for spending money but not run up debt. Alice had been driving an old beat up car since her accident last April so Justin would send Tony and John out to find her a decent one.  Tina would be gone by then, in fact, he hadn’t seen her in days. He knew she had popped into the main house now and then but she preferred not to be there. She knew the computer he had bought was hers but he knew of an art program that she would love to have and there was no way she could afford it. He would purchase that for her. Brinn needed nothing but he hoped to find a couple outfits for her.  Gus was the hard one.


Justin felt Brian’s hand skim down his body. It instantly responded. He missed the physical loving desperately.  He looked into Brian’s beautiful face and moved closer. Their lips met and his taste nearly made him cum at that moment.  He groaned as Brian’s hand was resting on his crotch. Involuntarily, Justin’s hips thrust toward Brian’s hand. Justin’s hand drifted downward and found Brian was in the same state.  


“Brian, are you up to this.” He smiled, “I can tell you are up for it but are you UP for this.” Brian motioned for Justin to turn around. Justin grabbed lube and handed it to Brian.  He felt Brian’s fingers slide in and then he felt Brian slip in. Justin made small moves not wanting to wear him out. Brian held Justin in place and just felt him around him.


“Justin, promise me no matter how sick I get that if I ask, you will do this to me.  I probably won’t be able to do this for you but please I will need to feel you. Promise me even if the doctor says we shouldn’t.  I will need you!”


“I don’t know.  If the doctor says no there is a reason.”


“You are always the best medicine I can get.”  At that Justin felt Brian release inside him and he felt ripples of pleasure run through him.  


The voraciousness of their physical love may not be what it once was but every emotion their hearts could feel flooded them with love.



Later John and Tony spent some time with Brian while Justin spent time with Brinn.  As Justin spent time with Brinn his phone rang. It was Tina. “Hi Sweetheart.” His voice sounded tired to her.


“Justin, I just wanted to let you know I am leaving tomorrow.”


“What, you weren’t supposed to leave for a week.”


“You have your hands full and Daphne moved yesterday so I can get into the apartment in New York.”


“May I bring Brinn out to see you before you leave?”


“I would like that.” She replied very quietly.


“We will be there in 5 minutes.”  Justin let Alice know where he was going and walked to the guest house.


Tina was opening the door as he walked up.  “You are looking really good, Tina. How have you been?  I am sorry I haven’t had time to check on you.”


“Justin, of course you haven’t had time to check on me.  How is Brian?”


“It is the beginning of a long journey.  In other words, it sucks! Would you like to hold your daughter?”


She nodded and took the beautiful baby into her arms, loosening Brinn’s coat.  “She really is perfect, isn’t she?”


“I may be prejudice but I have never seen a more beautiful baby and she is so sweet. She is such a good girl. You don’t have to worry about her.  I promise I will take care of her.”


Tina held up her hand. “Justin I know you are a great father.  You just don’t need another body to worry about and I think I am ready to move on.  Thank you for everything.”


“Tina, you don’t have anything to thank me for.  You have changed my life in the best way possible and I am afraid I changed you in the worst way possible.”


Tina was focused on her daughter.  “I would love pictures from time to time but i think I need a little time.  I will spend the holidays with my family and then start working at the NYC office.”


“Tina, I haven’t got your Christmas gift yet but it is something you can get anywhere.  The software we talked about will be sent electronically to you. Tina?”


Tina stared at Brinn in her lap.  She held up her hand to Justin. “Please don’t say anything.  Let my daughter know I love her and let her know I will visit when I am ready.” Tina stood and kissed Justin and thrust Brinn into his arms before running up the stairs.




Justin enjoyed the fresh air as he strode back to the house.  Brinn was wrapped up well and it was sunny out. Justin talked to her as they walked.  He hummed and sang. How could his heart be exploding with love and sorrow at the same time?


He would never survived this before Brinn but now he had no choice. Their daughter needed a parent!


The next morning Tony and John helped Brian come down the steps. Justin decided Brinn was coming with them as long as Brian wanted her too.  Brian loved her so much as long as it was safe for everyone she belonged there and face it a baby made everyone feel good. Every day Justin drove them to the clinic and back.  By the fifth day Brian was very weak. Since John and Tony were off of school John worked in the studio and Tony helped Justin with Brian and Brinn. When they arrived Tony went and got a wheelchair while Justin undid Brinn’s car seat.  Once Tony got Brian in to the clinic he went shopping and would be back when Brian was done.


Brian crawled into the chair for his treatment. If he felt like this now how horrible was he going to feel by Christmas? He was hooked up and tried to relax. After a half hour Brian was really hurting.  Justin laid Brinn on Brian’s chest. Brian held his daughter and talked to her taking his mind off his pain. The nurse disconnected Brian. Before he even got out of the building he was sick. Tony drove them home while Justin sat in the back supporting Brian and Brinn.  Alice met them in the garage and took Brinn. Justin and Tony supported Brian up to their room. Brian hadn’t said anything since they left the hospital. Justin sat with Brian and smoothed his hair as he got sick over and over. Justin put a cool damp cloth on his forehead and then his neck. Brian finally settled down.  He lay there shivering violently. Justin stripped down to nothing. He added more blankets and curled up to Brian. Justin cocooned Brian in his arms and just laid with him. Justin dropped off to sleep.


Some time later Brian woke him.  “I’m thirsty,” he whispered. Justin grabbed a bottle of water and helped him take a drink.  


“What can I do for you, Baby?”

“Kill me now.”


“Let me get you something to eat.”


“No, I don’t want anything.”


“Brian, you need….”


“I need to be left alone. Just leave me alone!” If he had the strength to yell he would have but it came out in a breathy whisper.


Justin walked toward the door. “Sunshine,” he heard very quietly, “I’m sorry. Maybe in an hour or so you could bring me something.”


An hour later Justin returned to their room with some vegetable beef soup in a mug.  He helped Brian sit up and handed it to him. “I thought it might be easier to just drink it out of this than to try to balance the bowl and spoon.”  


Brian didn’t say anything but reached out and trailed the knuckle of his index finger down Justin’s cheek, resting it on his lips for just a second.  He then brought the mug to his lips and sipped. Brian finished about half of it and then he motioned for Justin to take it away. There was a knock on the door and Alice walked in with Brinn.  She didn’t say anything but handed Brinn to Justin and cleared away the soup. Justin knew Brian too weak to hold her right now but he joined Brian on the bed and sat very close to him. He then placed Brinn on Brian’s legs.  She lay cooing up at him and for a second Justin was sure he saw a smile cross Brian’s lips. He seemed to draw strength from her. For a moment he lay his head on Brian’s shoulder and pictures what this day should be like. A healthy Brian, carrying Brinn around, pointing out Christmas decorations,laughing and smiling. He stopped himself just before the tears came. He was not going to break down, again.


Like the weekend before, by Sunday afternoon Brian was feeling some better.  Lindsay had brought Gus by for an hour and he sat on his dad’s bed and talked about Christmas.  Before he left, Brian asked, “What do you want for Christmas this year?”


“Dad, all I want is for you to be better.” Gus threw his arms around his dad and held on tightly.  Brian had no words but he wrapped his arms around his son and held him.



After Gus and Lindsay had left, Justin, who had left them alone, sat next to Brian. Brian rested against him.  “I need to get Gus and Brinn Christmas gifts.’


“I’ll take care of it.  Did he tell you what he wanted?”


Brian cracked.  He laid his head into Justin’s lap and cried.  “All he wanted was me.”


“You are working at it, Baby.”



Before dinner Michael and Ben stopped by.  Ben and Justin left the old friends alone. Brian was sitting in the chair and Michael sat across from him on the foot stool.  Neither said much but they held hands. Finally, Michael said, “Brian, you are the strongest person I know partly because you are the most stubborn person I know.   You are going to beat this.”


“I hope so, Mikey, I hope so.” They spoke for a few more minutes but it was obvious Brian had had enough company for the day.  Michael kissed Brian and left.


As they left, Justin was glad Michael had Ben.  This was almost as hard on him as it was on Justin.



Justin and Brinn sat with Brian for a long while that evening. Justin had laid her in the valley of his legs again and Brian held her bottle.  Justin could see their bond. This was his world. Once Brinn had fallen asleep and he put her down he grabbed them both something to eat. Justin fed as many bites as he thought he could get away with to Brian.  Finally, Brian looked at Justin, “You need this almost as much as I do. Justin, you need to eat too. I HATE this. I am weaker than Brinn and can’t do anything to help you.”


“Brian, knowing you are here is all I need.”  They held each other for a while.


There was a knock on the door and Tony and John appeared. “Can we come in?” John asked.  Brian waved them in. That’s when he saw it. The young men had a Christmas tree with them and a box of, what he expected was, ornaments.  Brian and Justin sat in bed as the other two worked at decorating. Alice came up with hot chocolate for everyone and some cookies.


Alice was trying to get permissions to do the chemo treatments at the house.  As Brian got weaker it was getting more and more difficult to get him to and from the clinic.  Just the steps wore him out. The would make it through this week and then when he was ready for the second round they would seriously need to talk about options.



Brian’s last week of treatments was hell for everyone.  After Monday Justin realized it was too hard for him to focus on Brian if he took Brinn and Brian really needed his focus now.  Both physically and emotionally Brian was drained. He had been unbearable some nights. Justin knew it was from the pain and nausea he felt but that didn’t help when Brian didn’t want him near him.  Before leaving the clinic the doctor scheduled to see him after the first of the year to start the next round. That would give him two and a half weeks to regain strength. The doctor emphasised to both Brian and Justin that with Brian’s immune system being so low he should not be around a lot of people.  Everyone needed to wash their hands often and it anyone has a cold or anything else they should keep away or at least wear a mask.


When they had returned to the house and gotten Brian settled into the bedroom, Justin went down to get Brinn from his mom.  Jennifer had come over to watch Brinn because Alice was busy with some Christmas shopping. Jenn looked at her son and she ached for him.  He always wore his heart on his sleeve and today she could almost see it bleeding. Justin took his daughter in his arms and Jenn took her soon into hers.  He drew strength from her. No words were said. No words were needed.


After the moment had past, Justi said, “Thanks, Mom, for being here today. Alice has been working 24/7 and she has had no time to herself.”


“Honey, where else would I be?  I got to spend the day with my beautiful, sweet granddaughter. And I hope I can get you to eat a good meal.”


“When it is ready I will go up and eat with Brian. He seems to eat a little more if I am there with him.  If you want to go home I can…”


“I am not going anywhere until I know Alice is back.  If Brian needs something I will be here for Brinn.”


When it was ready, Justin brought dinner upstairs for both of them. There was a gray tone to Brian’s face.  He had lost more than 20 pounds and could barely sit up right now. Justin helped him sit up and started feeding him mashed potatoes filled with cheese and butter.  Justin was careful not to share his silverware. He needed to make sure he was careful about that. After they had both eaten enough to satisfy Jennifer Justin brought Brinn up to see her dad. Brian held the bottle as she drank.  She then fell asleep. Justin took Brinn to her room and made sure they had the monitor. Justin started tidying up the room until Brian got his attention.


“Sunshine, come here.”  Justin sat on the edge of the bed.  Brian’s eyes had lost their sparkle but to Justin he was still the most beautiful man in the world.  Brian leaned forward and lightly touched his lips to Justin’s and pulled him tight with more strength than he had had for weeks. “Sunshine, I need to feel alive!  I don’t think I can even get an erection to love you but , Justin, you need to fuck me. I need to feel you inside of me.”


“Brian, I don’t…..”


“I understand.  I can’t turn anyone on looking like this.”


“No, Baby, you are always the only one I want.” To prove his point, he brought Brian’s hand to his cock.  Just having thought about being with Brian got him hard instantly.


“Then, please, use it. I can’t hurt more than I already do, Sunshine.  Love me.”


“I need to at least shower first.  I need to be as clean as I can be.


Brian and Justin both got in the shower.  “You ok, Baby?” Brian nodded. “Let me know if you get too tired. Justin used big circular motions to soap  his back and then from behind he reached under Brian’s arms to soap his chest pulling Brian against him. He felt Brian’s body relax as he spread soap everywhere.  He slid his hands lower and took Brian’s penis in his hand and Brian audibly sighed.”You still alright to stand?” he nodded. Justin wanted so badly to pleasure him but with all the chemicals in his body he didn’t think that would be wise but he continued using his hand until he felt a wave, that he hoped was pleasure, run through Brian. Brian sagged against him.  After giving him a minute to regain a little strength Justin shut off the water. He dried Brian off and helped him back to bed. Brian fell asleep immediately. Justin climbed into bed next to him and held him close. He was soon sleeping, too.


The next morning after Justin had fed Brinn and she drifted back to sleep, he laid back on bed.  Brian rolled over to face him. “You tricked me last night.”


“I really didn’t mean to, Brian. It just kind of happened.”

Brian wiggled his finger for Justin to come closer.  “I am not complaining, Justin. Thank you. It is what I needed, maybe not physically but mentally.”  


Justin kissed him. “Brian, I can’t imagine not being able to do that. I love you so much!”  For the first time in days Justin allowed himself to cry for a few minutes as Brian held him.  Soon he was up and going for the day.


Brian and Justin had finally figured out what to get Gus.  After talking about it and discussing it with the moms they were getting him a cell phone.  It would have lots of restrictions but he could call, text, and skype with Brian and Justin while he wouldn’t be able to visit because of the doctor’s request.   After spending Christmas together it could be some time before Gus got to visit.


Christmas morning Justin heard Brinn and then realized Brina wasn’t in bed.  For a second Justin panicked until he walked into the nursery to find Brian in the rocking chair with Brinn.  He was talking to her quietly. His heart was so full at that moment. “Merry Christmas,” Justin said as he walked over and kissed Brinn and then gave Brian a long, savered kiss. I was hoping to have some time with you this morning before we were both up.  


“Well, she has had a bottle and is about to go back down.”


“How did you get the bottle already?”


“You slept later than you think.  Alice heard Brinn and was going to feed her but I got to instead. But that was about an hour ago.”


“You should have woke me.”


“It was my turn for dad and daughter time. And the little angel is now ready to go back to sleep.


Justin reached for her and Brian handed Brinn to him.  Justin snuggled her and laid her down. He turned around and ran directly into Brian.  “Merry Christmas.” Brian pulled Justin in and claimed Justin’s mouth. “I know I look like a perfect specimen of health but I need to go back to bed.


Justin winked at him.  “How many times have you said that?”  He put his arm around Brian and they walked to their room. By the time Brian was in bed and Justin walked around it, Brian was already asleep. Justin snuggled up to him and Brian instinctively pulled him close.  An hour later Justin was dressed and about at the door when he heard Brian’s voice. “Hey, Sonshine.”


Justin returned and kissed him. “Good morning, again. I hear our little one awake so I am taking her downstairs.  Why don’t you get dressed? Gus will be here in about an hour. Let us know when you are ready to come down so someone can come up and help you.”


“I can come down on my own.” Brian sounded a bit indigent.


“Baby, it would only take a little slip and you would ruin Gus’ Christmas.”


“That’s hitting below the belt but I get it.  I will let you know when I am ready.”


Half an hour later Brian buzzed from upstairs.  Alice took Brinn from Justin. “If he is feeling well enough, take your time.  Gus can wait a minute or two if he needs to and I am guessing it has been a long time since the two of you have had much time together.”


“Alice, you can just say it.  No, it has been a very long time since we have had sex and I wasn’t sure it was safe.”


“Justin, just be safe and if he isn’t hurting enjoy yourself.”  


Justin kissed Alice and ran up the steps.  He walked into the bedroom and locked the door.  


Brian raised his eyebrows. “Did you just lock the door?”


“I did!  Do you feel up to the reason I locked the door?”


“I am sure I could enjoy something!”


“We have to play careful because of your treatments.”


Brian was already reaching in a drawer and pulled out a condom and lube.  He handed them to Justin. “Brian, you…..”


“Justin, I just don’t have enough energy but, god, I want you so please,” Brian kissed Justin and reached to his crotch.  Justin pressed himself tightly against Brian and reached into the back of Brian’s pants. Soon he had both his hands slipped down.  It wasn’t hard since Brian had lost so much weight. Justin’s fingers were already probing and Brian was making sounds of pleasure.


“What will be most comfortable, Brian?”



“Don’t analyze this, Justin, just love me!”


Justin decided he was right.  He yanked Brian’s pants down and, after applying lube he slipped in very slowly wanting him to adjust as he did so.  He knew Brian wasn’t comfortable but he also knew Brian wanted to feel this. He just needed to feel love right now. He didn’t rush but had long slow strokes. Justin wanted to cry and cheer and keep this going forever all at the same time.  Justin held him tight and felt the pleasure continue through them.


Gus was still excitedly telling everyone about Christmas morning with his moms.   Justin and Brian walked in arms around each other. Gus flew into their arms. “Merry Christmas!” Gus yelled.


“Merry Christmas, Sonny Boy!”  Brian hugged him tight. “It sounds like your moms were very generous this year.”


“Well, if you think you are ready we could open a few more gifts.”


Very politely Gus said, “I got my present.  I am having Christmas with Dad.” Everyone said awe at the same time.


They all sat around the tree and gifts were passed out.  Brinn was going to be the best dressed child in the Pittsburgh area.  Gus was thrilled with the cell phone and all his other gifts. They explained he may not be able to come by for the next month but with his phone he could call them anytime.  He liked that.


John and Tony were both speechless when they realized their tuition was paid for. And Alice cried when they handed her the keys to her new car. All the gifts had been shared except between Brian and Justin.   Justin never expected Brian to have something for him but why did it surprise him. Brian handed him a gift. Justin was curled up next to him on the sectional. Justin opened up the package. In it was personalized license plates.  Justin squealed when he saw what they said. On them were B&GDaddy. His heart nearly burst. “I had ordered them just before Thanksgiving.


Now Justin handed something to Brian.  Brian was never bashful and ripped it open.  In it was a framed sketch of Gus holding Brinn.  “I am sorry I had hoped to paint it but….”


Brian took him into his arms and kissed him.  “This is perfect. I don’t know how you had time to do this.”



It was an amazing day.  Alice had made dinner but left to be with family of her own.After eating mid afternoon the men, including Gus enjoyed playing some games. Brinn spent time in everyone’s arms.  She was such a good baby. By late afternoon Brian needed to rest. He was totally worn out. Tony and John helped Brian get into bed while Justin fed Brinn. Gus went to play with his new toys in his room.  Tony and John went back out to their place to talk to Tony’s family before it was too late in Italy. Justin brought a sleeping Brinn to the nursery and went to join Brian.


Brian was sound asleep so Justin went out to the hallway and called his mom.  “Merry Christmas, Mom.”


“Hi, Honey.  How was your Christmas?”


“Christmas was good…..” his voice cracked.


“Oh, Justin.  This can’t be easy. Can I come out tomorrow?  At least I can help with Brinn and I have a gift for Gus.”


“I would love that mom.  He is so tired. I’m so tired.”


“One second, Justin,” She put him on hold for a  minute. “Honey, I will be there about 10:00. You can spend the day with Brian.”


“Thanks, Mom.”


He checked on Gus and let him know if he needed him he could text him or come to their room.  Justin laid down on the bed, and soon he was sleeping.


Justin thought he had just dozed off when he felt a hand on his shoulder.  Gus smiled at Justin. “I just thought I’d tell you that Brinn is waking up.”  


“Thanks, Gus, I guess I fall asleep.  I was just going to rest my eyes.”


“Can I help with something?”


Justin walked him into the nursery and closed the door.  He picked up Brinn and the three of them went to the kitchen.  Justin made a bottle and Gus fed Brinn while Justin heated up some leftovers. Brinn finished and Justin laid  her in the bassinet which Alice had given her for Christmas. Gus and Justin sat and ate. “Is Dad going to eat?”


“I’ll bring him something after we eat. He was really tired.”


“Justin?”


“Yes, Gussy,” he reached for his hand.


“Can I tell you something.”


“Sure you can.”


“Is Dad really going to get so sick I can’t see him?”


“Well, Gus, the medicine they give your dad is trying to kill all the bad stuff in his body but then it also kills some of the good stuff in his body that helps him fight off germs.  So because of that he could get sick really easy. That’s why your dad will have to be really careful who he sees. He will go to the doctor and he will be in our room. Even John and Tony won’t be able to see him.”


“Will Brinn get to see him?”


“I don’t think so. It will just be me and maybe Alice and we will wear special clothes and masks. And I am going to be honest with you, Gus, because you aren’t a little kid anymore.  There will be times when your dad is just too sick to talk to you but you can always call me.Gussy, you know your dad loves your, right?” Gus nodded. “That is never, ever, going to change. And no matter what happens I will always be your daddy.”


Gus got off his chair and climbed onto Justin’s lap. He wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck and said. “I love you so much, Daddy.” As Justin hugged him back Gus said, “I know you will always do what’s best for him.”


Justin kissed him and replied, “You’re right, I’ll do my best and right now what’s best is getting him something to eat.  Do you think you can keep an eye on Brinn while I do that?” Gus nodded and he walked to the bassinet.


Gus went to his room to watch a movie and Alice had returned and was watching Brinn.    Brian laid in Justin’s arms as they talked. “Justin, I think we need to have a little get together maybe on New Year’s Eve.  I know I will never stay awake until midnight but maybe we can have something before people go celebrate. There are people I need to see, like Emmett.  I am sure he has stayed away because he doesn’t want to intrude and Daphne has moved back. I want to see her. Of course I need Ted and Cynthia to come.  Sunshine, could you invite those four over maybe around 2:00 and then have the other’s come around 4:00. See if Emmett might have something he could bring to help Alice.  I can talk to him first.”


Justin listened to Brian but his mind began to wander a bit.  Brian’s voice was sounding tired. This was probably the most memorable Christmas he had. It started out with them making love and was ending with Brian making sure he got to tell those he loved how he felt about them.  “Brian, you have overdone it today. I can hear how tired you are. I will take care of everything. I will invite everyone we love and have an open house from 4:00 to 6:00 and then I can have you to myself for the evening.” Justin’s heart was so full he couldn’t say anything more.  He held Brian close as they said goodbye to Christmas.



The household enjoyed the rest of the week to the fullest.  Negativity was not allowed. The family spent lots of time together.  They played games and watched movies and they laughed. Justin had talked to Emmett and he was more than willing to help with the little open house.  He said he would be there around 2:00 and said he would take care of everything.


Justin did notice Brian getting more tense as the week went on. The night before the party as they lay in bed, Justin asked, “What are you thinking about, Baby?”


“I was thinking about how horrible I will feel in three days, not to mention in three weeks.  Justin, I know I won’t be thinking straight sometimes. You are going to be ready to make some tough decisions.  I am so sorry you have to go through all this.”


“Brian, as much as I hate this, as horrible as this is, I would not choose to be anywhere else other than by your side. I love you, Baby.” They fell asleep with their lips still touching and they hearts overflowing.



Brian decided he was going to be in the office for a little privacy while he talked to his friends. Emmett arrived on time and Justin let him know Brian was waiting for him in the office.  Emmett took a deep breath as he walked down the hall and knocked.


“Come in.”


Emmett walked in and found Brian sitting in one of the accent chairs he had for guests.  He stood and Emmett and Brian embraced. “Thanks, Emmett. I know we didn’t give you much time to put this together.”


“Brian, I am not going to waste my time with you talking about a silly party that I threw together in five minutes.  How are you, Brian? Is it as bad as I’ve heard?”

“I’m afraid so.  In the next four weeks they are going to do their best to kill me so I can live.  Emmett, I know you and I have had our ups and downs but I hope you know how much I respect you and appreciate you.  You are so strong and convicted to your beliefs. I know you will be here to help Justin in any way if I don’t make it through this.  Emmett, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you and,” There was a hitch in Brian’s voice. “I love you.”


“Now you have done it.” Emmett said as tears rolled freely down his cheeks.  “I will always be here for your family, Brian. I would never have believed I would say this but your house has become the hub of this crazy family we have.  You and Justin are the heart of it. Brian Kinney has learned to love as strong as anyone I know. Anything you need of anything your family needs….I’m here.”  Emmett and Brian pulled their emotions back into place and Emmett went to set up.


As Emmett and Brian talked Daphne and her new daughter arrived.  Justin exchanged hugs and babies. As they got to know each other’s babies they talked. “Justin, I can’t imagine what you are going through.  I mean, you and Brian are, well…..you and Brian! You are like one person. I don’t know how you are going this.”


“If it wasn’t for everyone helping me I couldn’t. Tony and John help out all the time and Alice basically runs the rest of the house.  I just try to focus on the kids and Brian.”


“Well, Justin, I am so glad I am back in town and if I can do anything or if you just need someone to listen, call me.”  They hugged for a long time until both girls started squirming.


Emmett let Daph know that Brian was waiting for her.  “Should I leave Ali here?”


Justin shook his head, “I think Brian will want to meet Ali.”


Justin was right.  Brian sat down with Ali in his arms.  Brian and Daphne talked for 15 minutes.  Brian wanting to make sure Justin had a support system and Daphne assured him she wasn’t going anywhere. They laughed about their first meeting, “Who would have thought you and I would both be married with babies.” Brian commented.


“I am so glad we are.  I can’t imagine Justin’s life if you hadn’t been in it.”  Daphne said thoughtfully. “But it isn’t over, yet, Brian. I think you two still have many years ahead.”


“I hope you’re right, Daph.  Your daughter is so beautiful.  I’m glad to know Brinn will have a playmate all the time too.”


Daphne collected her daughter and Brian stood and kissed Daphne on the top of her head. “Bye, darling.”



Daphne laid her sleeping daughter next to Brinn and she walked over to Justin and hugged him,  “They may as well start sharing secrets because I plan for them to spend lots of time together.”


Cynthia spent time with Brian before Blake and Ted arrived and then Ted joined them.  Brian wasn’t worried about the company. Justin could help if he wanted to but if he chose not to the company would be find.  Cynthia had somewhere to go so she gave Brian a big hug. “I will see you when you beat this thing.”


“Well, Teddy, we’ve come a long way, haven’t we?”


“Brian, I will not accept the fact that you won’t come back.  You will be back causing all of us grief soon enough. Brian, I love you, buddy. Blake and I are here for you and Justin anytime.”  They walked of the office to find more people had arrived. Brian noticed Blake was walking around with Brinn.


“Ted, looks like you might need to think about a family soon.”  


Ted opened his eyes wide but looking at Blake he got a soft smile on his lips.  “I may have to talk to him about that.”




It was a very low key event.  No one really brought up the reason for the party.  Everyone tried to keep it light. People came and went.  Mel and Lindsay came to pick up Gus. Before they left Brian gave Gus a long hug.  “Remember, Gus, I love you with all my heart and I can’t wait to see you again.”


“Dad, I love you.  I miss you already but I know I will see you again.”  Gus was trying to stay strong but as he walked away he slumped against Lindsay who guided him out the door.


Emmett had just left after cleaning up.  Tony and John had plans for the evening so headed off for a party.  Alice and Jennifer had been talking throughout the afternoon and they walked up to Brian and Justin who were on the sectional in the kitchen.  


“Justin,” Jennifer started, “I am not asking your permission.  I am taking Brinn home with me. I will bring her back in the morning.    Alice already put her stuff together for me and I will just drive your car so I have the car seat.  I will have her back by 10:00 so you can spend the day with her but tonight you two have the house to yourself.”


Justin almost protest because he hated not being with Brinn even one night but he was a bit selfish and was thrilled to have the night to themselves.


Both Brian and Justin gave Brinn a kiss and as the door closed, Justin stepped into Brian’s arms. Without a word they headed to the stairs.  Brian fall asleep within minutes of laying down. Justin didn’t fall asleep so he laid there just trying to memorize the feel of him. He thought back.  In the past they would have made love three or four times already by this time. This year he was just thankful Brian was here.


When Justin could tell Brian was beginning to wake up he went to the kitchen and got some dinner for them.  He brought the tray up to the bedroom. Brian was awake but still laying in bed. “I brought up some leftovers.”  Justin sat the tray down and walked over to the bed. He sat on the edge as Brian sat up. Justin laid against Brian’s chest, listening to his heart beat strongly in his chest. “Have I told you lately just how much I love you.”


“Sonshine, you show me that every day. God, I love you!  Let’s eat and then,” He claimed Justin’s mouth and his hand skimmed Justin’s body. “I have plans for us later, I hope.”


They ate  and then Brian moved the tray off the bed.  “I am not promising anything but I want to feel you around me. I need this so bad. I need that memory fresh in my mind before I...”


Justin was already wiggling Brian’s pants down and than slipped out of his own. As he brought his mouth to Brian’s cock, Brian stopped him.  “You shouldn’t…”


“I don’t give a damn.” Justin took him in his mouth and Brian moaned. Justin worshiped his cock until it was nearly erect.  No matter what he did Brian still was not up to his own standard.


“I’m sorry, Sunshine, I just can……”


“Bullshit!” He slipped a condom on Brian and had him lay on his back.  Justin sat over Brian and very carefully slipped onto Brian’s semi erect  dick. Justin leaned over and nearly stole Brian’s breath with a kiss. As he kissed him he could feel Brian growing within him.  He then slowly moved up and down as tears stream down their cheeks.


New Year’s Day was just for family.  John and Tony knew they would be limited to their visits soon and Brinn would need to be kept away.  The goal was to keep him home and not have him be admitted as he got weaker. Everyone wanted to spend as much time with him as they could.  As the day went on Brian got quieter. Justin could tell his nerves were starting to work on him. After John and Tony went back to their place Brian sat in the nursery and held Brinn until he couldn’t keep his own eyes open.  Justin put their daughter in her crib and offered his arm to Brian. Justin helped take off Brian’s clothes and tucked him in. He then stripped himself and came to rest next to Brian. “I am here for the long haul, Baby, and I will be here when you come out the other side, healthy and strong.” Justin kissed him and snuggled in Brian’s warmth.

Chapter 9 by Simply written

 

“I can’t do it anymore!  I can’t fight him every morning just so he can be tortured.  He can barely make it up the steps and we are only half way through this set.  They want him to stay there but he refuses. He begs me to hold Brinn but the doctors say no.  He insists I sleep with him even though we were told I shouldn’t be there with him.” Justin was in tears as he and Daphne had coffee in the kitchen. Their daughters were side by side in the bassinet.  Daphne didn’t have any words but wrapped her arms around Justin.


“Justin, can he have the treatments here?  Could you hire someone to come?”


“No, the only reason they aren’t insisting he stay at the hospital is because we have a nurse in the house.  On Monday we are moving into Alice’s room and she is going to stay in ours. My mom is going to come a couple nights a week so Alice can have a little time off. In fact, Mom is staying here this weekend. If Alice got sick I wouldn’t be able to survive.”


Justin and Daphne started talking about their girls and ended the visit talking about the joy of their babies.


Alice left to spend the night at friends and Jennifer arrived to help out.  She now had some of her stuff in the spare room Tina had used at first. It was close to the nursery so she would be near Brinn.  Justin still tried to give Brinn a few of her bottles a day. He needed something positive in his life.


Justin brought some food up to Brian.  It was a fight to get him to eat anything.  He had to use threats sometimes to get him to eat anything.  He walked into the room which was dark and

stuffy.  Light seemed to hurt his eyes and noise hurt his ears. After putting on a mask and scrubbing his hands and arms, Justin walked quietly into the room.  They had rearranged some things so Justin could set the tray down next to the bed and be able to feed Brian. Brian lay with his eyes closed so Justin lightly touched Brian’s forehead.  He felt warm again. He had been running a fever off and on. He would get a cool cloth after he ate.


“Brian, sweetheart. Are you awake? You need to eat something.”


He responded with a grunt.


“Let me help you sit up.”  Justin was learning what worked best.  He grabbed some pillows and using his strength he got Brian half sitting and propped pillows behind  him. Brian sagged against the pillows. Justin picked up a mug with some soup in it and brought it up to Brian’s  lips. Brian tried pushing his hands away. “Brian, you need to eat something. Just take a sip, please.” The tone in Justin’s voice was pleading.  “Baby, if you get weaker they aren’t going to let you stay at home.


This sank in to Brian and he took a couple sips.  He also swallowed a little of the protein shake but then he started gagging and shivering.  Justin set the food to the side. He got a pan of cool water and a cloth. Justin took the damp cloth and ran it along his neck and forehead hoping he would relax again.   He was sure Brian’s fever had started climbing a bit so he got a little more water and put a bit of alcohol in it. He then continued working down Brian’s chest. He went under his arms and then wiped down his long arms. He wanted to hold him and kiss him to make it all better. He felt helpless.  After wiping down his skin Brian seemed to relax and felt a bit cooler. Justin covered him up again and watched him go back to sleep.


Jennifer felt helpless when it came to Justin but she could be there for Brinn.  She loved spending time with her and she was such a sweet baby. Justin came down after Brian drifted off to sleep.  Jennifer touched Justin’s arm but he stepped away. She didn’t push it. She understood needing space. Brinn was fussing for her bottle.  Justin reached out and took his daughter. He went to the nursery with her and sat down in the rocker. He softly sang as he rocked. Brinn snuggled into her daddy’s chest and slept. Justin just held her.


An hour later he was still sitting there.  His eyes never fluttered shut. He couldn’t think about falling asleep.  


“Justin,” He heard Brian’s voice come over the monitor he had attached to his belt. He stood up and laid Brinn in her crib and looked at the door that adjoined the rooms.  He took a step and froze. His couldn’t take another step. He heard Brian again. He was thirsty but Justin’s couldn’t move that way. He finally backed up against the wall and slid down.  


Jennifer heard Brian over the monitor once and then twice but didn’t hear Justin walking anywhere.  She went to the master bedroom They had set up a washing station outside the room so she quickly washed her hands, slipped on gloves and walked in.  “Hey, Brian, did I hear you’re thirsty? Let me help you sit up a bit.” Jennifer propped pillows around him and held up a glass with a straw for him to drink.”


“Thanks, where’s Justin.?” Brian whispered.


“He is with the baby.” She wasn’t going to tell him she didn’t know where he was.  Holding the glass close again Brian took another swallow.”


“Justin.”


“I know, Brian, he will be here soon.” Brian seemed to be more awake now.  “Brian, I hope you know how happy I am you love Justin. I know we had our moments but you two were made for each other.  I was never happier than when you two committed to each other. I am not talking about the marriage but 5 years ago when you realized you were meant to be together.  You are a good man, Brian Kinney, and I know you are going to fight this with every ounce of power you have. It is a privilege having you in the family, Brian. My son and granddaughter  love you and they need you, Brian but if you don’t win the fight just know we are all here for them. I love you, Brian.” She gave him one more drink and he settled down again.


As she neared the door she heard a quiet voice say, “Jennifer, I love you, too.”


Jennifer got to the hall and took a deep breath.  She needed a minute but didn’t have time. Where was Justin?  She stepped into the nursery and saw Brinn sleeping peacefully.  As she turned she saw him. He was leaning against the wall but didn’t say a word.  She sat down next to him and took his hand. “I don’t know if I can do this anymore, Mom.  I heard him calling me and realized he was too weak to get a drink of water by himself. And then it hit me he really might die.  Mom, I don’t think I can live without him but now there is Brinn and I have to live for her but I won’t be me anymore without him.  I don’t know if I can just sit here and watch him die.”


“Justin, you are doing everything you can do for him. He knows how much you love him.  In fact, even though he was out of it when I got him a drink, he was looking for you.  If he dies, Justin, it should be while he's holding you and looking into those beautiful eyes of yours. Brian will die the way he lived , with no apologies, and no regrets, because he'll know he had true love. You two are closer than any lovers I have ever seen.  And, Honey, you taught him what it was like to be loved and how to love. Brian was strong and brave when he had nothing, and completely generous when he had everything, and if he does get too tired, we may have to let him rest, but sweetheart, that is Brian Kinney in there and even now at his most vulnerable , I've never seen a man so determined to live. For you and for Brinn. Instead of worrying that he might die, help him in that fight to live. I don't know of anyone who could do that better than you.


Justin’s whole body was trembling as he sobbed silently.   “You cry, Justin, cry for how unfair and horrible this is. You've been do strong, and you've earned it. But then I want you to go back in there and look into those haunted eyes of your husband , and I want you to convince him and yourself that he can win this fight. Because with you by his side, he can.”


Jennifer gave Justin a hug and then got off the floor and walked out the door.  


Justin sat there another five minutes and then he stood up, washed his hands and face, and then went into his bedroom. He stripped off his clothes and crawled into bed with Brian.  He didn’t avoid touching him. He curled up next to him. In his sleep Brian whispered, “Sonshine.”


Justin kissed Brian.  “We are going to fight this, Brian, and we are going to do it our way.”  He lay his naked body up against Brian making sure he didn’t limit his breathing.  He took Brian’s hand and ran it down his own body. “Fight for me, Brian. Fight for Gus and Brinn.”


Brian’s hand moved down on its own and landed on Justin’s penus.  “I’m fighting, Justin, I’m fighting.”


Brian slept restfully.  


Very early Justin heard Jennifer in with Brinn.  He looked over at Brian and couldn’t tell if he was awake until he felt Brian’s hand rub against his semi-erect cock. “Oh, Baby,” Justin groaned. Without thinking about it Justin kissed him.  Yes, the doctor would not approve but if Brian has a will to live he would fight more and this is what Brian would fight for.


A small grin played on Brian’s lips as he fell back to sleep.


Brian spent most of his weekend sleeping and on Monday Justin helped him dress for chemo. As Justin pulled the shirt over his head, Brian stuck his arms through and pulled Justin to him. “I don’t want to go.” The tears i his eyes spilled over.  


“I know, Baby.  If I could do it for you I would,”  Justin wrapped him in his arms and held him close, so much like he did with Gus.  “Do it for Gus and Brinn. Do it for us.”


“Fuck the doctor,” Justin took Brian’s face and kissed him, deep and long. “I dream of the day you can take me again, long and hard. I can’t do life without you.”


Upon their return, Justin walked Brian toward Alice’s room.  “Where are we going?” Brian asked through the fog of nausea and pain.  


“We are staying in Alice’s room so you don’t have to take the steps.”


“No, I want my room.”


“Brian, this will be so much easier just for a few weeks.”


“No, I can do the steps.”


“Fine, Brian.” Justin let go of him. “Go ahead and go upstairs.  I can’t do it anymore.”


Brian grasped at the wall for balance. He looked up the long staircase. He puts his foot on the first riser.  


“Seriously, Brian?” Justin lost it. “Take your foot off that step and get your ass in that room!”


Brian’s eyes were wide. He gripped the wall and turned around. Justin slipped his arm around him and helped him into Alice’s room. It had been transformed while they were gone with some of their personal items moved in.  Justin removed Brian’s shoes and pants. Finally he pulled off the top. He helped Brian lift his legs and pulled the blankets up. Brian grasped at Justin’s hand. “Will you sleep here with me?” There was fear in Brian’s eyes.


“Of course  I will, Sweetheart.”  Justin’s heart melted.  “I am sorry, baby. I shouldn’t have snapped at you.” He hugged Brian. “Forgive me?”


After taking a minute to build up enough energy, Brian sat up and leaned against Justin.  “No need. Love you.” He then dropped back and fell asleep.


Justin walked into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. He reached up into the cupboard and added a healthy shot of bourbon.  Alice watched this as she stood warming up Brinn’s bottle. She walked over and handed the baby to him and took the cup of coffee out of Justin’s hand. “That is the last thing you need. Feed your daughter. She is the best medication there is.”  Through all of this Justin didn’t say anything. He just took the bottle and carried Brinn to a chair. He sang softly to her and Alice could tell when the tears started flowing. He held Brinn until he was done. Alice walked over and took the empty bottle and handed him a cup of coffee.  “Would you like me to take her?”

He shook his head.  He took a sip of coffee and continued singing.


Things did not improve as the week went on.  Brian seemed confused from time to time and when the weekend arrived he was barely awake long enough to sip on some soup before falling back to sleep. Justin had spoken to the doctor and was told this was the most critical time.  If it didn’t kill him he might survive. He wondered if the doctor knew how ironic that sounded. The other night as Brian’s head lay in his lap and he was begging for him to eat something, Brian asked him to let him sleep. His strong husband, this man that never backed down from a worthwhile fight, couldn’t hold his head up long enough to eat a bowl of soup and a piece of bread so for an hour Justin fed him small bites until the slice of bread and bowl of soup were finished.


Justin could see Brian’s light getting dinner every day. On Thursday evening he called Mel and Lindsay to bring Gus out tomorrow. “Justin is it really…”


“Lindsay, let’s just say I don’t want something to happen without Gus getting to say goodbye.”


“Oh, Justin,” the emotion in her voice was palpable. “We will be there as soon as he is through with school unless we should be there earlier.”


“That should be fine, thanks.”


“Justin, is there anything we can do for you.”


“No, I’m pretty numb by now. See you tomorrow.”


His next call was to Ted and Cynthia.  Ted answered the Executive line that used to ring into Brian’s office.  They had been in contact on a regular basis for Justin to approve certain things although Ted could take care of most things. “How is he, Justin?”


“He is really weak.  Tomorrow is his last treatment scheduled at this time. Basically if he doesn’t die from the treatments we will need to see if his body can fight its way back. Ted, I am not sure he has that much fight left in him.  


“Justin, I am stopping by after work. I know I can’t see him but I have something he asked me to give to you if I ever got a call like this.”  Ted had hoped he never had to do this but he promised Brian he would.


Alice and Justin took turns being with Brian a majority of the time.  Several times the doctor had wanted to keep him but when pressed he admitted there was really nothing that could be done if Brian’s condition became dire.  Justin still slept with him every night letting him know he was there for him. Knowing Ted was on his way, Alice went in to sit for a bit while Justin held Brinn.  She was so content and never demanding. She cried to get your attention but not for attention sake. When the doorbell rang Justin answered it with Brinn in his arms. Ted hugged him. “She has really grown.” Ted said as he stroked her pink cheek. “It looks like she is healthy and perfect. She is beautiful, Justin.”


A slight smile crossed his lips, “She is, isn’t she.”  He looked at her very wistfully. “I don’t know what I would have done the last two months without her.  “You said on the phone that Brian gave you something for me.


“He did.  When he was at the loft, yes I knew he was there, he gave me this envelope and said if you ever called fearing the worst, I was supposed to give you this. I don’t know what is in it. I know it is personal.  You know, I don’t know how to say this so I am just going to spit it out, if he dies I will take care of all the business end and you know as much about the business as anyone. Justin, I don’t know how you are doing this.  If it was Blake….I just can’t imagine it.”


“Ted, I think you know how important you are to Brian.  The last seven or eight years he has leaned on you for a lot and you never let him down.  When he made you and Cynthia partners, the company only grew stronger. Thank you for being his friend. We all know he wasn’t the easiest friend or the easiest boss to have at times but you never drifted. You were loyal all the way.”


“Damnit, I wasn’t going to do this.” Ted wiped away a tear as it escaped the corner of the eye.  “I don’t know where I would be if it wasn’t for Brian. I was at my lowest when he hired me and he never looked back. If it wasn’t for him, Blake wouldn’t have been able to open his own clinic.  We probably wouldn’t be together, and we wouldn’t be adopting a baby.”


“You’re what?”


“I hadn’t meant to tell you now but New Year’s Eve when I saw Blake holding Brinn I knew I wanted to be a father with him.  He is going to be such a good dad.”


“Oh, Ted, that’s wonderful.  You are going to be a great dad, too.  Do you have any details?”


“Not yet, but we will let you know as soon as we do.”  They hugged once more as Ted left.


Justin looked at the envelope in his hand. He let Alice know he was going up to his room for a few minutes. He laid Brinn in the middle of the bed he had shared with Justin since he had bought this place about seven years ago.  Taking a deep breath he opened the envelope. He recognized Brian’s sprawling handwriting. It said:


‘My darling Sunshine,


If you are reading this please know I have fought as hard as I can for you.  And Sweetheart, I know you have done everything possible for me. I never believed in fate until I met you and you refused to leave me alone.  Your tenaciousness kept bringing us together and your heart, now my heart, taught me what love is and how to share it. God, Sunshine, I can’t imagine being without you, but , if you are reading this it must be a possibility and I want you to know you will always have my heart but, I hope you will take yours back and share it with someone else. You have far too much love to give to live with a broken heart.  Use the parts of both of ours and make it whole again. And then when the healing has begun share it with someone else.’


By this point Justin could barely see the words on the page.  The flow of tears ran down and dripped on the letter as he continued.


‘I love you and our beautiful children so much.  Please tell Gus the things a father should tell his son and, I know Brinn will never remember me but I hope you will tell her that her Dad loved her so much and I am sorry I didn’t get to know her better.


I know our kids will be fine because they have you in their lives.  My Beautiful Sunshine. I thought I knew how to live before I met you but you taught me what life really was. I would not have wanted to spent my last years with anyone else. You completed me.  You found my heart and gave me yours.


You are far stronger than me. You can do life without me.  


Love for eternity,

Brian



Justin lost total track of the time.  He reread the letter two more times and then picked up Brinn and held her close as he rocked back and forth. John and Tony found Justin and Brinn an hour later.  John and Tony climbed onto the bed with Justin. Tony took Brinn from Justin and brought her to her crib. John wrapped his arms around Justin and felt him shatter in his arms.  Tony came back and wrapped his arms around them both. Without really knowing how it happened the three men ended up laying on the bed still in each other’s arms, Justin in the middle.  Justin appreciated the silence and the warmth. After several minutes Justin looked first at John and than at Tony. “Thank you, guys. Obviously you knew how much I needed that. But now I have a favor to ask.”


John smiled, “I know we will get out of your bed.”


“NO! I don’t want you to go.  I’m going to go. Please, love each other.  I just need to know there is still love in this house.” Justin kissed John and then Tony.  He slipped out of the bed and left the room.


Tony slid up to John. “I think we should listen to the heartbroken man.  I love you, John. I can’t imagine what he is going through.” Tony slid his hand down to John’s waist.  He undid the buckle and slid his hand in. John groaned.

“God, I love you, Tony.” John reached over and stripped off Tony’s shirt and ran it over his sculpted chest.  “Have I told you lately how sexy you are. You were always gorgeous but…,” His mouth skimmed Tony’s and then he started moving down Tony’s muscled torso. He tugged down Tony’s pants. He stood and removed Tony’s pants completely and then shed his own clothes. He started at Tony’s feet and  and licked up to his inner thigh. He focused on Tony’s penis and licked, sucked, and nibbled until Tony moaned.


“What are you doing to me?” John opened the bedside table drawer and found what he was looking for.  He pulled out a condom and lube.


“Not yet!” Tony flipped and pinned John to the bed.  It was his turn. His hands traveled everywhere from his earlobe to his navel and then the hot, wet orpheus engulfed John’s rock hard cock and worked his tongue frantically up and down the shaft and around the tip.


“Oh, god, Tony!  I am going to…” Tony pulled John up and leaned over the bed offering his beautiful olive skinned orbs to John.  He put on the condom and the lube. He slowly entered and began moving in and out. Tony started meeting him stroke for stoke and they began to build. John pushed Tony to the bed and flipped him so he could look into the beautiful eyes of the man he loved. John propped Tony’s legs on his shoulders and entered him again. Tony began trembling. John bent over and claimed Tony’s lips as he drove in his full length and stayed there as together they shuttered and John collapsed next to Tony.


“I used to wonder what all went on in this bed.” John looked at Tony, I don’t know about you but I swear this bed has magic powers. That was totally amazing!”


Tony rolled over so his chest was on John’s. “Justin and Brian have given us so much. I can’t imagine how heartbroken they are. John, I love you so much.”


“Tony, you taught me what love is.”  After laying silently for sometime as one they got up, dressed and walked out of the room.



The last day of Brian’s treatments was cold and snowy.  John and Tony came up to the house. They had talked to Alice and agreed to stay with the baby so Alice could go along with Justin.  Jennifer was going to come around 10:00 so they could get to their second class. After treatment

The nurse and Justin lay Brian in the back seat.  Justin sat back with him holding his head in his lap. Nothing was said as sounds hurt his head.  He threw up a couple times but there was nothing in his stomach to come up. He started getting very restless so Justin sang to him.


♪When the rain is blowing in your face

And the whole world is on your case

I could offer you a warm embrace

To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows and the stars appear

And there is no one there to dry your tears

Oh, I hold you for a million years

To make you feel my love♪


Justin’s voice was so soft and soothing Brian relaxed some.  Alice was having a hard to focusing on the road as tears streamed down her face.


♪know you haven't made your mind up yet

But I will never do you wrong

I've known it from the moment that we met

No doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue

And I'd go crawling down the avenue

No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do

To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rolling sea

And on the highway of regret

The winds of change are blowing wild and free

You ain't seen nothing like me yet

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true

There's nothing that I wouldn't do

Go to the ends of this Earth for you

To make you feel my love, oh yes

To make you feel my love♪


(Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan)


Justin continued to hum and sing little lines here and there as they finished the ride.  Thankfully John and Tony were back from a class and although they hadn’t been allowed to see Brian for weeks but at this point Justin needed help. They grabbed masks and carried Brian into the house.  He had lost so much weight since they had seen him last. There was little left of him. He didn’t seem to recognize them but as they laid him down, Brian tried to speak. “Listen,” he shivered, “Are you listening?”


Both men said, “We’re listening,Brian.”  


“Help take care of them. Love you, guys.”  and he drifted off.


Tony and John held each other for a moment and then pulled themselves together and left the bedroom.


Justin was standing by the French doors watching it snow. He swayed back and forth with Brinn in his arms.  She was fussing more than they had ever heard her. She wasn’t actually crying but she was definitely restless.  John and Tony walked up and stood on either side of him, lightly putting their arms around his waist. Justin’s head dropped to John’s shoulder. When had John started looking so much like Brian. Tony took Brinn and John took Justin in his arms. Brinn continued to fuss and then Brian’s voice came over the monitor. Justin took a deep breath and turned toward the room.  Alice was already entering Brian’s room. Over the monitor Brian called for him. He had to go.


Justin walked in and waved Alice out of the room.  “I’m here, sweetheart.” He laid down next to him so he could feel him. He kissed him and held him close.  He realized he could hear Brinn now in the other room. He couldn’t take it anymore. Brian was getting more restless, almost combative at this point. “I’ll be right back, baby.” Justin got up and walked out of the room.  He walked toward Tony who was still trying to calm a now crying Brinn. He took his daughter and looked at John and Tony, “I really wanted to talk to Gus before taking him in but that isn’t going to work. Please, let him know a little bit what to expect and send him in as soon as he gets here.”


Justin walked back into the bedroom and, positioned Brian’s arm.  He laid Brinn in the crook he had created. Instantly, Brinn began to quiet. Brian in his haze of pain and disorientation he moved his other hand and began stroking her cheek with his finger.  After a few sniffles and hiccups Brinn was quiet. Justin was watching Brian closely in case he had involuntary movements that could hurt Brinn but they had all calmed. He laid quietly with his daughter.  


The door knob turned and slowly opened. Gus’ head came around the corner. He tentatively walked in and Justin waved him over.  He quietly said, “Come here, Gussy.”


Gus climbed onto the bed and instinctively crawled  onto Justin’s lap and leaned against him. He looked at his dad. “Is he….”


“No, Gus, he just dozed off with Brinn. You know how sick your dad is.”


“John and Tony told me not to be scared because he would look different. Can he hear me?”


Brian’s hand slowly reached over and touched Gus’ ankle. In a whisper he said, “I can hear you, Sonny Boy.” The corner of his mouth twitched up.  “I have missed you so much.”


“I have missed you, too, Dad.” His small frame was shaking in Justin’s arms. He pulled away from Justin and being very careful to avoid Brinn he went to the other side of Brian and wrapped his arm around his waist. Justin laid down next to Brinn and took Gus’ hand.  Alice slipped in silently to check on them and found them all emotionally spent and resting. She took out her phone and took a picture of this. This was the closest thing to pure love she could imagine.


Gus stirred and she walked over to him. Justin was now awake and Alice pointed to Brinn.  Justin nodded and she carefully lifted her out of the cocoon created by her dads. Justin kissed Gus’ hand as he got up and he waved as he walked out with Alice and Brinn.  


And the healing began.



Brian made it through the night.  There were a couple times when Justin held his breath waiting for Brian to take his next, willing him to breath in and then out.  He was so tired. Once Justin actually rubbed his chest causing pain stimulus before he took a deep breath. He was not, could not, let him go.  As the sun came up he was still alive.


Justin refused to leave his side.  He used the bathroom but that was the only time he left the room.  Alice tried to get him to take a break but he wouldn’t do it. He would hold Brinn sitting next to Brian at times. He spent hours painstakingly feeding him small quantities.  Alice was starting to worry as much about Justin as she was Brian. Finally on Wednesday, when Justin hadn’t left the room since Friday, Jennifer marched in with John behind her. She took Brinn out of his arms and wrapped her other arm around her baby and forced him out the door. He began resisting a bit but John whispered in Justin’s ear.  “I will take care of my uncle, Justin. You have done a good job.” John thought that sounded really lame but he didn’t know what else to say. Justin slumped and walked out.


Justin didn’t look much better than Brian.  He had lost a great deal of weight and was pale.  He was surprised to find Emmett there. He was told one of the friends Emmett, Michael, Ben, or Blake had always been there. Ted and Cynthia were keeping the company running but both stopped by too.  Emmett had brought food with him and heated up a bowl of soup and made a sandwich for him. He sat next to him and quietly told him about meaningless things but a distraction as Justin ate his meal. “Let’s get a breath of fresh air, sweety.  It’s chilly but a beautiful day.’ At this point Justin was like a puppet and went where he was led.


Emmett wrapped a scarf around Justin’s neck and buttoned his coat, than zipped his own and they went outside. Emmett didn’t say anything for the first five minutes. He had his arm around Justin’s waist and he finally said, “Justin, you have gone beyond what is humanly possible for Brian.  Sweety, it’s time to think about you. Think of Brinn and Gus. You need to be strong for them. Let the rest of the people who love him help you. Alice said he has already started looking better. This is going to be a long road and you will be there every step of the way. You have to let everyone walk with you.  Sweety?”


“I hear you, Em, I do.” He turned into Emmett’s arms.  “I was trying to figure out how I was going to live for the kids but be dead inside.”


“Well, Justin, it is my personal feeling that Brian Kinney is to stubborn and selfish to die.  He would never die thinking you might find someone else.”

Justin smiled at Emmett.  “Thanks, Emmett. I think I am ready go take a nap now.”


When Justin came back to the house with Emmett he had looked in on John and Brian and told him he was going to nap in his room. He had showered, longing for Brian’s touch.  He found he was touching himself in an empty attempt to feel whole. He cried for what was and hoped for what could be. He climbed into their bed, dreaming of the day they would share it again. Once he fell asleep he was dead to the world.


Justin nearly panicked when he woke up 10 hours later. He pulled on sweats and a t-shirt and rushed downstairs. It was early in the morning.  He wasn’t sure who he would find with Brian. There was no one in the kitchen so he walked to the door. He thought he heard voices. He quietly opened the door. Brian lay on his side with his back to the door.  Facing him was Michael. They were quietly talking. For a split second a pang of jealousy ran through Justin until he realized Brian was awake enough to have a conversation.


Looking up, Michael saw Justin and slipped off the bed.  “Where are you going, Mikey?”


“There is someone here I am sure want to talk to since he is all you have asked about the last 30 minutes.”  Michael kissed Justin on the cheek and reached down and squeezed his hand as he walked out, shutting the door behind him.


Justin walked around the bed to face Brian.  He looked better than he had in weeks. “Looks like I should have left your side earlier.” Justin couldn’t stop the tears, “You look so much better and you are talking, in sentences….”


“If you stop talking long enough for me to say something.” The sweetest smile Justin had ever seen crossed Brian’s lips. “Come here, Sunshine.”


Justin flew across the bed nearly knocking him off the side.Their lips met and simultaneously they groaned. “Soon, Sunshine, soon. I don’t have enough strength to even sit up alone yet but the first thing I plan to do when I have gained a little strength is you.”


By the next weekend, Brian and Justin were back in their room with the baby next door. The first night back in their room they had a celebration of sorts.    Brinn was settled into bed next door and Brian lay sprawled on the bed. He still was so weak and so tired but he was here and so was Justin. Brian could see Justin stepping in to the shower from where he laid and without thinking about it he removed his clothes and followed him into the glass stall Justin stood under a stream of steaming water.  Brian slid up behind Justin and circled his waist with one arm and his chest with the other, pulling him tightly to him. He buried his face in Justin’s neck. They stood there for sometime just like that. Justin reached back and placed his hands on Brian’s hips. Soon Justin pivoted to face him. He needed those lips anywhere he could put them. He needed everything about this man and it had been SO long.  


Justin dropped to his knees and Brian leaned against the wall as Justin took it with reverence into his mouth.  He had missed this more than he could imagine. Brian moaned. After several more minutes Brian pulled Justin back to his feet.  “I am so sorry, Sonshine, I just can’t.”


“Brian I was serious when I said if we could never have sex again I would still be with you. Yes I love the physical and I have missed it so much, but who you are is so much more than what you can or cannot do.”



A physical therapist was scheduled come in three times a week to help regain his strength. Tina’s old room had been rearranged and the front half was empty for them to work in. The therapist was very good, very young, and very interested in Brian after the first session.  He was very impressed with Brian’s will to try. “It is obvious you push yourself. What motivates you, Brian?”


“Sunshine.”


“Oh, do you enjoy the outdoors? It is starting to get nice out.  We could probably walk outside some if you would like.


“No, inside is fine.”


“I am a bit confused.  Sunshine is your motivations but you don’t want to go outside?”


There was a knock on the door and Justin walked in.  “Hey Brian, I am going out to the studio. I am taking Brinn with me.”  He walked over and kissed Brian. “Use the intercom if you need us.”


“I always need you,”  was Brian’s reply.


Brian and the therapist watched Justin walk out. Brian looked over at the doctor and said, “That’s Sunshine.”


“No wonder you work so hard.  Forgive me I mean this with the highest admiration,  I’d work my tail off for a tail like that too.”


“You know, you’re right and I have been lucky enough to have him in my life for over 11 years but what is more important is the man himself.  He is the reason I am alive today. His heart surpasses his beauty a thousand times over.”



That evening, after Brinn was down, Justin sat in Brian’s arms.  “How did therapy go? You two seemed to get along well.”


“He is a bit of a slave driver but that’s good.  I need to work my ass back into shape.”


“Trust me, I am watching that ass get in shape.”  Justin kissed him deeply. He started pulling away but Brian pulled him back.  


“What’s your hurry?”  Brian took him in his arms and took the kiss to another level.  “Justin, I need you. I’m not promising anything, Sunshine, but are you willing…”


Justin melted against him. “Brian you can do anything you want to me. Just touch me!”


Brian’s hands traveled across Justin’s body.  His fingertips grazed Justin’s nipples and then he lowered his lips  to first one and than the other. He continued down to Justin’s navel.  He spent time there lapping with his tongue and then went lower. Justin was rock hard by now.  Brian began to suck on it like Brinn took her bottle. Justin began whimpering and thrusting in Brian’s he shouted as he careened down the other side. He clung to Brian as Brian  came back up and kissed him. I’m sorry baby, I just don’t seem to be working yet.


“Oh, Baby, trust me you were working just fine.  I think now it is my turn. Roll over sweetheart.”  Justin grabbed some massage oil and put some on his hands.  He rubbed his hands together and started at Brian’s lower back. “Just relax and enjoy.  Being here with you is all I need.” He pressed on the spine and slowly worked his way up. He pressed outward along the muscles he could feel was tight.  He continued until the muscles relaxed. He then trailed his finger down further. He added more oil and slid his finger into Brian’s bud. He began stroking Brian’s prostate slowly.  He added and removed pressure and soon Brian groaned.


“Sunshine, I think I might…”


Justin longed to feel Brian inside him.  Brian lay on his side and Justin lay in front of him.  Brian used some of the oil and slid into Justin. His motions were small as his body slid inside and out. Justin could not imagine anything feeling so good. Slowly Brian emptied himself into Justin.  Both Brian and Justin had never felt so close and never felt so fulfilled. Brian pulled Justin close. “Thank you, Sunshine, for loving me through this.”

 

“You have my heart, Brian. You have me. Always.”

Chapter 10 by Simply written

 

A smile crossed Justin’s lips as Brian’s tongue crept into his ear and  he slipped his inside of him. Brian began massaging Justin’s prostate extracting a shudder from him.  Justin turned his head around as far as he could so Brian could reach his lips. Brian was still having a bit of a problem getting an erection but he was enjoying himself as often as possible.  Justin melded his mouth with Brian so his scream wouldn’t wake up Brinn. His body was wracked with shutters as he came. Justin turned into Brian’s arms and his hand slid down to Brian’s cock and the other arm around Brian’s neck drawing him as close as he could.



Over the monitor, Brinn’s sweet cooing could be heard.  Justin started moving away but Brian held onto him tightly. “Not yet. I don’t want you to move.”



“Brian, our daughter needs attention.”  With a parting kiss he went to the nursery.  Over the monitor, Brian could hear Justin talk to Brinn and Brinn responding.  Fatherhood had definitely not dampened his feelings for Justin at all. In fact, it may have had the opposite effect. He wasn’t up to full strength yet but he had passed the 50% mark and everyday he felt stronger and felt the need to make up for the months he was laid up. He could not get enough. He wished his body felt the same. Patience had never been something he was good at.  Waiting for his stamina to catch up with his mind was killing him. An entire month was basically a blur but what he did remember was Sunshine being there every night. He knew that had been against the doctor’s orders but Justin knew what was best for him far better than any doctor. Thinking about it, he hoped Brinn finished breakfast soon. He hadn’t finished with Justin yet.



Justin walked in, still naked with their beautiful daughter. Brian sat up and opened his arms as Justin handed Brinn to him. Brian instantly brought her to his chest and lay her there.  She was already falling back to sleep listening to her dad’s heart beat. Justin slid onto the bed from the foot end and bared Brian’s cock. He latched on to it like Brinn did her bottle. Justin smiled up at Brian as he started sucking.  He kept an eye on Brian’s reaction since Brinn was laying there. Soon Brian was fully erect. Justin slipped off the bed and picked a sleeping Brinn and quickly brought her to her bed. He returned and looked at Brian. He spread his arms out in offering.  Brian grabbed his hand and yanked him onto the bed. He pulled Justin’s legs up and entered. He began thrusting but Justin could tell very quickly he was tiring. Looking at Brian’s face he could see the strain. “Baby, it’s ok.” He put his hands on either side of Brian’s face and saw the stubborn set of his jaw. “Brian, I am fine.”



“I’m not Ok.  I can’t even,”  He was beginning to pant.  Justin didn’t want to make him stop but if he had to he would.  Justin brought his hands to Brian’s shoulders.



“Brian, please,” Justin pleaded.  Brian dropped to the bed and turned away from Justin.  Justin spooned up to Brian’s back. He wrapped his free arm around Brian and slowly stroked his chest.  “We can try again later, baby.”



Very softly Brian said, “I’m sorry, Sunshine.”



“There is nothing for you to be sorry for, Brian.  I am so thankful you are here with me. Just feeling you next to me, hearing your heartbeat with mine, I just need you here, period.”



“Sure, Justin.”



“Brian, look at me.” Justin said softly.



Brian didn’t move.



‘Dammit, Brian, look at me!” Justin said angrily. Brian did not move.  Justin stood up and as he pulled on pants and a shirt he shouted. “Fine! Feel sorry for yourself. Feel sorry that you lived.  Feel sorry that your husband loves you more than air. Feel sorry for yourself when you have the most beautiful daughter ever.” With that Brinn woke up crying because of Justin’s yelling. Justin stopped at the door.  Took a deep breath and walked into the nursery. “I’ll here, Brinny, I am so sorry…..” The door shut and his words became muffled.



Justin picked up Brinn and held her close.  “I am sorry, BabyGirl. I’m sorry daddy yelled.  I’m not mad at you. Your dad just made me so mad.” Justin didn’t hear Brian come in. “ I love him so much but he can’t seem to realize I love him inside more than his outside.” Justin was so distracted by his thoughts that he didn’t notice Brian walk up.



“Sunshine, I’m sorry.” Justin walked away from him.  Brinn whimpered feeling Justin’s tension.



“Please, Justin.”  Brian put his hands on Justin’s shoulders.



Justin spun around. “Brian, I spent nearly 3 months, nearly every minute of the day with you.  I fed you. I bathed you. I wiped your ass for god sake! I didn’t do that because I love the way your dick feels in my ass.  I did it because I can’t imagine not sitting next to you at the dinner table with our family. I can’t imagine not talking business with you.”  Brinn whimpered again. Justin relaxed his arms around her and kissed her cheek. “I can’t imagine raising our daughter without you.” He now stepped into Brian’s arms.  “I know this is still rough for you, Brian, but you are stuck with me, with or without sex.”



Brian dropped his head on Justin’s shoulder, “I am sorry.”



Brinn had settled as soon as Brian had touched them.  Justin turned his head and kissed Brian’s cheek. Brian captured his lips.  Softly Justin said. “Brian I love you, all of you. I am not going anywhere. You are stuck with me until you’re old and gray or until you tire of me.”



Brian carefully took Brinn and laid her in the crib and then took Justin in his arms. “Sunshine, I don’t deserve you.” Justin’s arms snaked their way around Brian’s neck and Justin held him tight.  



“I don’t know what I would have done,” Justin’s voice had a catch in it, “If I had lost you.  I would have died along with you. In your letter,” He had never mentioned it before, “You told me to go on but I don’t think I could. I would have nothing to love with.  Not that kind of love. I would live for our kids, not me.”



Brian silenced him with his lips.  After some time, Brinn made a noise that sounded like a giggle.  Justin and Brian started laughing. “She is far too young to start making fun of us already,” Justin laughed.



“She better get used to it!” Brian bent him backward for a second but his strength started giving out.



“Don’t rush it, Baby.  I’m not going anywhere.”




Over the next couple of weeks Brian worked very hard.  He was determined to get back to full strength. Justin noticed he seemed to be calling him or buzzing him on the intercom more frequently. He tried to be understanding.  Brian nearly lost his life only weeks ago but there were times it became annoying.



One afternoon when Alice had Brinn, Justin was working in the studio.  He just had to paint for a while. He needed a couple hours to himself. Somewhere in the back of his mind he heard his phone ding and then heard the intercom buzz.  He continued to paint. Five minutes later the door to the studio opened. Before he realized it Brian had pulled him away from his painting and into Brian’s arms.



“Thank god you are alright.  You didn’t answer my text and then the intercom.



“Brian, I’m painting.”  Justin said exasperated. “You know how I get when I’m painting.  Seriously, I just need to work a while.”



“But, you scared me.” Brian said.



Justin took a deep breath trying not to get angry but wanting to pull away and go back painting. He placed his hands on Brian’s face, “I’m here working, Baby.  If you need to sit and watch me, fine, but I need to paint.”



With Brian staring over his shoulder it was no longer an outlet so he cleaned his brushes and walked back to the house. “Brian, maybe you should start working a bit.  I am sure Ted and Cynthia would love having you pick up some of the slack again. You could do it from here. That way by the time you are ready to go back to the office you will be back up to speed.”



“I was thinking I might not go back to the agency.  I mean I would still be the CEO but maybe hire a good junior executive to start training.”



Justin’s heart almost stopped.  When Brian was working a crazy hours he had wish Brian would take off time but now it brought him fear.  Brian would be underfoot all the time. If he didn’t kill him Alice would. “Don’t be hasty, Brian. You love your work.  You don’t want to be around here all the time.”



“We would have more time to spend together.  Alice could have more free time while I watched Brinn.”



“Just don’t rush into any decisions.  You probably could use another executive to lighten  your load but, Brian, you aren’t ready to retire.”



“From the sound of it, you don’t want me around here.” Brian said curtly.



“I am just saying don’t rush into anything until you are back to full speed.”



By the time they got to the house Brian was tiring. “Brian, why don’t you go take a nap.”



Putting his arms around Justin, he said, “Come join me.”



“Brian, as much as I love you, I have things I need to get done.”

 

Brian’s look was close to a small child’s pout.  “With John going to school he has less time to work and I have galeries screaming for paintings and they have questions.” Justin realized he was now bargaining with Brian like he would a child. What was going on here?  By now they were standing in the kitchen and Alice was listening. “Brian, give me two hours to do paperwork. I will be at the studio. You rest and in two hours if I am not back you can come get me.” He hugged Brian and over his shoulder pleaded to Alice with his eyes.



Without anymore comments Brian went to rest.  Justin looked at Alice and waited to hear the door shut to their bedroom. “Alice, what is going on?  Any ideas?”



“He obviously has separation anxiety and some of that is understandable but there is more to this. We both know he isn’t going to go to a counselor.  Think about it for a bit maybe something will come to you and I will do the same. And I will make sure he doesn’t bother you before 2 hours are up. I am thinking he will sleep at least that long.”



When he had returned to the studio John had arrived to work.  Everytime he looked at John he saw a young Brian. That made him think of something. “John, I hate to even ask this.  You have been so much help the last few months but I really don’t know what to do.”



“What’s Uncle Brian up to now?” He smiled at Justin.  He knew Brian was having some problems getting back into his normal life.



Justin explained what had happened earlier.  The panic Brian had just because he hadn’t answered his text immediately. “I really think this has to do with his homelife but can you see Brian willing to talk to a counselor or therapist?”



“Good luck with that!” John agreed.



“But I am thinking maybe if he thought he was there for you…. I am going to call Blake. He has just finished a new certification in family counseling and I am hoping Brian will go along with it if he thinks he is helping you and Blake.  Something has got to change or I am going to have to get a studio away from the house and then I think he would still follow me. It’s like he isn’t sure who he really is or doesn’t dare to be who he is. I just want the old Brian back.”



John hugged Justin.  “I hope when this is all over Uncle Brian realizes what he has. If it will help Uncle Brian I am game. I like Blake and I probably do have a few hang ups that Blake can explain.  I have Spring Break next week so if you could set something up to start anytime should work.”



Next Justin called Blake.  “Justin, good to hear from you.  How is Brian? Ted said he is doing much better. And how is that gorgeous girl of yours.”



“Brinn is just the most amazing child I have ever met! Brian is doing great physically.  It is taking him longer to make gains than he would like it to but, Blake, the reason I am calling is, basically, he won’t leave me alone.  He is having what I would call panic attacks when he is out of my sight. Today I was painting. I just needed to get away and because I didn’t respond to his text immediately he came to the studio worried something had happened to me.  I can’t decide if it is possessiveness or fear. I know this might be a bit out of your field but I also know you have more degrees then I would know what to do with.”



“If I can be of any help I will gladly help, Justin, but I don’t see Brian willingly coming to see me.”



“I thought of that, too.  I am not sure but I think some of this is happening because of his childhood.  You’ve met John, his nephew. He is willing to go with Brian and be the focus if need be at the beginning.”



“Justin, if you can get him to agree I will see them and, yes, I can use John as a cover. I wouldn’t do that in my normal practice but we all know Brian isn’t normal.” He chuckled.  “Since you called, Justin, any tips for new fathers?”



“Are you saying….”



“We have a mother interested in us. It looks like in the next 4 months we may have a baby of our own.”



“That’s great, Blake.  It will change your life in the best way possible.”



“You know Justin, your life has been crazy the last 3 months.  If you ever just want to talk….”



“Thanks, Blake, I will remember that. Trust me there are days I want to deck him and fuck him at the same time.”



“Justin, do you think you can get away for lunch tomorrow.  I want to pick your brain a bit. You really have gone through a lot this year and I think we could help each other.”  They set up a time and place.”



Justin rushed out of the studio expecting Brian to be on his way to meet him.  He made it to the house and saw Brian helping Alice. Bless her! Justin walked in and kissed Alice on the cheek.  



“What am I?  Chop Liver?” Brian took Justin into a deep kiss. As Brian pressed against him Justin looked up and smiled.



“Uh, Alice, Can you keep Brinn for another hour?” She rolled her eyes and waved her hand.



Justin ran up the steps and then realized he had left Brian in his dust.  By the time Brian walked in Justin stood there naked. “Now that was worth taking my time.”



Justin sent one of his killer smiles over to Brian and Brian growled. They met in the middle and both sighed as their lips met. Justin tugged off Brian’s shirt.  He wanted skin on skin. Justin undid Brian’s pants and after pushing the pants down Brian stepped out of them. Brian pushed Justin down on the bed and flipped him on his stomach. Brian had one thing in mind. He started mid back and slid down. His tongue found its home and explored inside and out.  Justin began to squirm and his breathing became ragged. Brian positioned himself and slid into the loosened opening. He moved slowly. Although Justin couldn’t see him he could tell Brian was slowing down. Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s hips and held him deep inside him. Justin contracted and relaxed around Brian until he felt Brian begin to shutter.  Brian then finished a few strong thrusts and dropped on Justin. He rolled Justin with him so they were still joined.



After a few minutes, Justin started to get up but Brian held onto him tightly.  “Don’t go.”



“Brian, I have to get Brinn.  Alice is off tonight.” Brian was kissing his neck trying to convince him to stay. Justin moaned. “God, Baby, I need to go.”  Brian’s hand slid to grasp Justin’s cock. As if on cue they heard Brinn through the monitor. “As much as I want to stay….” Brinn started crying now.  Justin pulled away from Brian and walked to the nursery. Justin heard Brian swear under his breath.



Later that night as they laid in bed Justin broached the subject of therapy with John.  “Brian, today I was talking with John and I think he could use your help.”



Brian’s look turned concern, “What’s wrong with John?”



“He was telling me about a few issues that have come up because of some things that happened when he was growing up.  He is really uncomfortable about going by himself. Blake is willing to talk to him but he would really like you to come with him.  He knows you understand what he’s going through.”



“Damn, I hate the fact I left him in that house.” Justin pulled him close. “Of course, I’ll go.” Justin laid close to Brian and draped his arm across Brian’s chest.



“Thank you, baby.”  He kissed him and said.  “I’ll be right back. I want to check on Brinn.”  When she returned five minutes later Brian was sound asleep. Justin curled up next to him and in his sleep Brian pulled him close.



The next morning Justin talked to Alice and let her know he would be gone for a couple hours. He hated lying to Brian but he wasn’t sure he could tell him about lunch with Blake. He was sure Brian would want to come along but he couldn’t lie completely. Brian had therapy before lunch so he used it to his advantage. Brian had just started his session when Justin tapped on the door.  “Come in.”



“Sorry, to interrupt. I forgot to tell you earlier, I am picking up some art supplies.  When I was scheduling that appointment with John, Blake asked to have lunch. He is getting nervous about being a father. I will be back in a few hours. I have Brinn with me.”  Justin walked over and kissed Brian. “I love you, Baby.”



Justin was out the door before Brian could respond.  Justin thought he heard him say his name but he kept going.



By the time Justin got to the deli, Blake was waiting.  They kissed and sat across from each other. “You made it!” Blake smiled



“I hate feeling sneaky.” Justin sat Brinn’s car seat on the table to the side. “ I did tell him we were meeting but told him it was about fatherhood.”



“I will take any advice you have about that.’ Looking at Brinn, he said, “May I?”



“Sure. I don’t know what I would have done without Brinn the last few months.  She was my hope through everything. Both Brian and I may have given up without her.”



Blake snuggled the sweet girl close.  “That makes total sense, Justin. You two have always had that kind of connection.  I can’t imagine life without Ted.”



“I don’t know what we have done without Ted, too.  I am sure you saw him a lot less than normal, too.”

 

“I did but since I was finishing up my degree the timing was very good.  Now Brian is working at getting back to work and Ted and I can have some time together.”



Justin smiled.  “You two need to use our house in Ibiza for a week or two before you get your baby.” Justin put something into his phone.  “I will get it set up and you two pick a time.”



“That sounds perfect!  Thanks.” Blake had barely taken his eyes off Brinn. “So, what can you tell me, Justin?  You told me what’s going on but I don’t know much about Brian’s upbringing other than it wasn’t good.”



The men put in their order before continuing.  Justin gave Blake the basic rundown of Brian’s family life. “Brian was never shown any value.  His father was a drunk which wasn’t good but I think his mother did more damaging to him. There was never love or affection,  That’s why he had no idea how to love anyone. You were around part of that time. Debbie was the only adult that showed him worth.  I often what he hasn’t told me. He has told me a lot.’



“That would definitely affect him.  And his nephew?”



“He was raised in a very similar situation.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they both still harbor secrets. We have dealt with all of that but now Brian really doesn’t want me to leave the house without him.  He can’t seem to focus if I am not around and when I am around all he can focus on is sex.”



“Now that sounds like Brian,” Blake smiled.



The server brought their food.



“Blake, you can put Brinn back into the carseat while we eat.”



“Do I have to?”



Justin laughed, “No you don’t have to.  Feel free to spoil her. I am so glad she can’t remember everything we went through these last couple months.”



“Justin, she had all the love and care a baby needs. You had an amazing network in place but, Justin, I am sure this has taken a toll on you, too.”



“If it hadn’t been for our family of friends, I don’t know what I would have done.  Now Brian wants everything to return to exactly like it was but we aren’t exactly the same.  For one thing we have Brinn. I am afraid he is even getting jealous of her. We were in bed last night and he didn’t want me to leave him when she started fussing.  That is where I will have to draw the line. I love them both so much. I would have to leave him if he pushed that but I can’t live without him.” A tear ran down Justin’s cheek.  



Blake slid in next to him.  He slipped Brinn into Justin’s arms and then put his around Justin.  Justin began crying silently. Blake just held him and let him cry it out.  “Justin, just to let you know, your reaction is totally what it should be. You are one of the strongest men I have ever met.”



“I’m tired of being strong,” was all he said.

 

The men finished lunch.  “Thanks, Blake. I hope Brian doesn’t give you too much shit….crap.  Trying to watch that.” He smiled down at his daughter. “I am hoping John can help and be helped at the same time.



“I’ll keep in touch and I will talk to Ted about the vacation.  I can’t wait to do that.”



Brian was upset.  He had snapped at the therapist and after apologizing did finish his session.  But after he left Brian couldn’t settle down. He wondered where Justin was and what he was doing.  He had Brinn with him. He hoped everything was Ok. He saw a note on the fridge about an appointment with Blake tomorrow morning.  He had been worrying about John ever since Justin mentioned it. He looked up and saw John walking toward the house. Maybe he could help and not have to go see Blake. Maybe they could take care of it.

 

“Have you heard from Justin?” Brian met John on the door.



“Why, what happened? Don’t you know where he is?”



“Well, he just told me he was going to lunch with Blake.”



“So, what’s the problem? Justin is out for lunch.”



Brian thought a minute, started saying something and then stopped and changed the subject. “Did Justin tell you he has an appointment set up for you with Blake tomorrow?”



“Well, ya, for both of us.  Face it, Brian, our family is nuts.”

 

“We have known that for years. Your grandma was nuts. Mom had no redeeming qualities.”



“Your sister was no prize either.  If I had to go through one more night of, ‘You’re the man in the family.  You need to take care of me.” John shivered at a memory.



The way he said that made Brian look at him. “John, what are you talking about?”



“Never mind. Nothing.”



“John, your mom didn’t….” Brian put his hand on John’s shoulder

 

“Forget it.  It’s in the past.” John started shaking a bit.



Brian changed the subject.  “I’ll be ready tomorrow at 10:00.”



When Justin got home,  Alice immediately took Brinn and started talking to her while she got a bottle ready. “Where’s Brian?” Alice said was in his office.  Justin hoped that was a good sign. He tapped on the door and opened it. “Hey, Baby.” Justin knew it wasn’t going to be good. Brian sat at his desk with his favorite Jim Beam sitting there.  “Kind of early for that isn’t it?”

 

“Where have you been?” He said with a slight slur.



“I had lunch with Blake and got some supplies.  Blake held Brinn for the longest time. I think he fell in love a bit.”



“Where’d you have lunch, Philly?”



“Brian, I wasn’t gone that long and you knew who I was with. In fact, I think we need to send Ted and Blake to the Villa.  Ted has been working so hard, they could use time away before they become dads.”



Brian took another shot. “You left me alone for the day.”



“Brian, I was gone for 3 hours.”



“Yes, I was gone three whole hours, Brian.  For the first time in months I took our daughter to have lunch with a friend. What is wrong with that! It is 3:00 in the afternoon and you’re drunk.  You could have done some work. You don’t need me to breath anymore, Brian!”



Justin turned and left the office.  He went straight out to the studio.



Five minutes later Brian came out of the office into the kitchen.  “What did you do, Brian?”



“Of course, I did something.  Justin never does…..” Brian reached for Brinn.



Alice stated as she refused to pass Brinn over to him, “You’re drunk or very close to it. You’re not getting this baby.”



Brian stormed away.  Soon he came back. “Where is he?”



“Where does he go when he needs time to himself?  Brian, take advantage of seeing Blake, even if it is supposed to be about your family life.  Maybe you should think about focusing on this family.”



Brian left the house without responding to Alice. He wasn’t drunk. Sure he had a few drinks but he had been left  at the house. Now that he was doing better Justin was losing interest in him. Ok, so Justin wasn’t gone all day. Ok, he screwed up! Again…. Soon he was outside the studio.



He looked around.  It was too early to find a flower to bring him.  He just realized he still had a glass in his hand.  He threw it against the building shattering it. Why was he being such a screw up!’  




He knocked on the studio but there was no answer. He turned the knob, hoping it was open. He walked in and saw Justin flinging paint at a canvas.  As he got closer he saw tears running down Justin’s cheeks. He had caused him so much pain and he kept doing it. He walked up to Justin and softly said his name. It was obvious that Justin had heard him but hadn’t turned to look at him.



“Sunshine, I’m sorry.  I’ll leave you alone. I know you need a break from me. I’m sorry.” He turned and headed toward the door.



“Brian. Stop.” He did. “Come here.”



Justin dropped the paintbrush on the table and opened his arms. He clung to Brian.  “I love you, Baby. Don’t doubt that but I need a little space to live my life now that you can live yours.”



Brian dropped his head to Justin’s lips and the passion he always felt for him was overwhelming.  If only his body was ready for everything he was picturing. He slid his hand down to Justin’s has and then with all his might he slapped it. Justin went from to surprise to a grin from ear to ear. “Do you think you are up to that Brian.”

 

“I am if I can find some assistance.”  Brian looked around the studio and found the riding crop they had used once before with horrible results. He held it up to Justin and Justin nodded.  He needed this right now. Brian pulled Justin’s pants down and leaned him over the desk chair. Justin heard it move through the air before it landed across the very tops of his legs. He forgot how painful this was but he instantly had an erection. Brian swung 4 more times.  By the 5th swing, Justin moaned in pain and in need.



He turned to look at Brian who appeared exhausted.  His stamina was still not up to normal. Or maybe this was the new normal they would adjust to.  Brian knew he was tired. He dropped his pants and handed the lube to Justin. “Are you sure, baby?”



“God, yes!” He leaned over the  chair as Justin had. Justin put lube on his fingers and slowly entered Brian with one finger.  Justin slowly worked a second finger in and Justin heard him moan. Justin slowly entered trying to restrain himself. Justin increased his speed and soon they were both shuttering with pleasure. Brian turned nearly ready to collapse.  Justin helped him sit in the chair. Justin bent over and kissed Brian,



“You alright, Brian.”



“I really wish you didn’t have to ask me that. I am so worthless to you.”



“What the hell are you talking about?” Justin turned and put his butt in  Brian’s face. “Don’t you know by now how turned on you make me. And the fact that you would push yourself to exhaustion to please me is a bigger turn on than anything.”



Justin redressed and supported Brian as he stood up. “Justin, I am sorry.  I wish I knew why I have been acting like this but I can’t seem to change it. I just can’t stand it when you are out of my sight.”



“Brian, maybe Blake can help you figure it out.”



“You have been talking about Blake a lot lately.”



“Maybe because I want my husband back full time.  A few minutes ago you were my amazing, loving, generous husband but earlier you were an obsessive, possessive jackass who had obviously been drinking  for a while already. That’s not good for any of us, Brian.” Justin took a deep breath. “Let’s go back to the house You need a nap.” Brian wanted to argue but he couldn’t.  He was so tired.




The next morning John picked Brian up at 9:15 and drove them into the city.  “ Uncle Brian, can I ask you a favor? Please don’t over react and tell the truth when we get in there.  Lying to ourselves and each other won’t help anybody.” Brian looked at John and nodded. He put his hand on John’s shoulder and walked into the office.  Brian took a deep breath and reminded himself this was for John and his issue with Blake right now couldn’t get involved.



Blake felt the tension in Brian immediately.  There was not only tension but hostility. He had a feeling that had to do with the lunch he had with Justin yesterday but for now he was going to focus on the family issues shared with John and maybe that would lead to Brian’s current situation.  Brian’s illness was still very evident. Brian was very thin and although his coloring was better then it had been it was still not a healthy tone.



“I’m glad it worked for you to come in today, guys. John, Justin told me you were trying to work through some of your family past and since Brian is your uncle you thought it might help if he was here with you.  I know a bit about Brian’s background but why don’t you tell me about your family. Brian, anything you can add will be helpful.” Brian nodded.



John started talking about his parents messed up marriage and eventual divorce.  He talked about his grandmother being a big presence in the house and the negativity that was always there.  He reached for Brian’s hand and went on to talk about the hate they spewed at Brian as often as they could and their disdain for his life ‘choices’. He went into details that had been recurring comments.



“So, John, having heard those things over and over, how did that affect you?”  Blake asked.



“I never even considered the fact that I had feelings for men.  I just blew them off as I got older thinking i probably had those feelings because I was curious about Uncle Brian since I really didn’t have a relationship with any men.  And it didn’t help when my mom…..” John hesitated.



“When your mom what, John?”



Brian had been listening intently but he now sat up straighter and squeezed John’s hand for encouragement.



“Alcohol was a crutch for all the adults in my family.”  He looked at Brian but continued. “My mom was, well is, a very lonely woman.  As I got older she started calling me the man of the house and she wasn’t thinking about me working around the house.  She never thought I could help with that but what she did think I could help with was making her feel less lonely.” John took a deep breath trying to figure out how and what to say next.



“John, take your time.  Brian and I are not here to judge anything.”



“I was probably about 12 the first time she woke me up late one night and had me get out of bed and follow her so Peter wouldn’t wake up. She took my hand and let me to her room.”



Brian’s eyes were growing bigger as he listened to his nephew.



“She told me how lonely she was and how it would make her feel so much better if I just held her for a while. So I got into bed with her and she pulled me close to her body.  She was drunk. She didn’t know what she was doing. She kissed me a couple times and then passed out. The next morning she acted like I was in her bed because I wanted to be.” John stopped talking. He had reverted back to his mother.”



Blake was in a bit of shock.  This was supposed to be a bit of a setup to get Brian talking but John really did need this, too. He almost feared what might come out.



‘John, maybe this is a good place for us to stop today. Brian, you have been a very quiet support for John today.  Do you have anything to add or say to John?”



“John, I’m sorry.  I really don’t know what else to say right now.  It is obvious there is more you want to tell us.”


“Uncle Brian, did anything like that happen with Grandma.  I mean Grandpa didn’t leave you guys but he wasn’t a good husband or father.  I figured that out when I was pretty young.”



“Your grandmother would have never have had me in her bed.  In fact, I don’t ever remember being in bed with her, not even when I was really small.  As for any physical contact, there was none, ever. It would either make me soft or unmanly.  Men weren’t supposed to ever need help with anything. I know my dad was a drunk but if I had to live with that woman as long as he did, I would have drank myself into a stupor as often as I could, too.”  Brian was surprised he had said that much. He was sure Blake had said something that pulled it out of him.



Blake was sure Brian had just given him a big clue as to what was going on with Brian.  He was also fairly sure Brian didn’t have a clue yet. He was also fairly sure right now he was more frustrated than ever before.  He wished they could continue the conversation but right now he had another patient waiting.



John and Brian left planning to come back in a couple days. Blake had said if John felt like talking to his uncle, that would be fine.  It might even help him process.



Brian and John grabbed a sandwich and pulled into a park, sitting on a bench by a pond.  Brian wasn’t sure what to say. Finally, he said, “I wish I would have known.”



“Uncle Brian, I would never had believed you if you told me anything.  They had me so brainwashed. Mom did anything Grandma told her to.”



“Her mother would have never gone for you sharing a bed at any age but especially by the age of 12.  She would have condemned both of you.” Brian realized the amount of hate that came out with that comment.



“Brian, have you ever thought about talking to someone. Grandma still has a hold of you.”



“And Claire has a hold of you. John, I can’t imagine what your mom put you through.  If you need to talk ….”



“That’s what we’re doing with Blake.”




Brian arrived home and started looking for Justin.  Alice appeared to be gone so Brian checked in Brinn’s room.  They weren’t there so then he headed for the studio. “Justin, you here?”



“Over here!”  Justin replied.  He was standing near an easel.  Brinn was laying on a playmat near him cooing while her daddy painted.



Brian walked over and pulled Justin to him, kissed him and held on to him.



“How did the appointment go?” Brian continued to hold on to Justin.



“I just need to hold on to my wonderful, normal family.”



“That sounds a bit ominous.”



“My sister is more screwed up than my mother.  John hasn’t given details yet but….”



Justin looked into Brian’s eyes  “Sweetheart, what is it?”



“She made him sleep with him so she had someone to sleep with.  I am betting there is more he’ll talk about. I’m not sure I want to learn how messed up my family really is.”



“Brian,” Justin kissed him deeply.  “Your ‘normal’ family is here for you. Did Blake say anything of ask you about your life?”



“He listened and I think talking to him is good for John. I didn’t say much.  This is for John.”



Justin so wanted to say, ‘NO, it’s for you.’ But now it sounds like John really did need help.



Brinn started fussing a bit.  “I think someone wants her dad to pick her up.”  Brian smiled, kissed Justin again and then picked her up.



“Brian, why don’t you take her up to the house if you’re up to carrying her that far.  Alice will be back soon if she isn’t there already. Maybe you can take a nap and I will come up later and, “  Justin ran his hand down Brian’s ass and then slid his hand around to the front of his pants, “we can find something to do.”



Brian sighed.  “See you soon, Sunshine.  I will do my best to be ready.”



“Brian, you are always ready to love me with your heart and mind and that’s all I care about.”




As soon as Brian left Justin called Blake.  “Hey, Justin. Thought I might hear from you.”



“Brian just told me about John.  I know you can’t talk about it and I understand that but did Brian say anything that gave you any clue?                                            



“Actually, he did say something that might be the root of his issues.  Justin, trust me, I will let you know if I need to but I hope to get him to tell you.  Justin, I mentioned the trip to Ted. He is excited about it. Can we have lunch again so I can ask some questions about it? If you bring that beautiful daughter I will pick up the tab!”



“Does tomorrow work? Tell me the time and place and we will be there. I need to meet with my agent this week so I will just  schedule it before we eat so he doesn’t keep me there all day.”



Justin walked back to the house really hoping Brian was up for some ‘exercise’. He really missed their spontaneous lovemaking. He missed that fun loving side of Brian that seemed to be trapped inside him somewhere and in its place was the possessive, jealous replacement.



Walking in the kitchen, he found Alice and Brinn.  Justin planted a kiss on Brinn’s forehead. Alice pointed to her own cheek and Justin gave her a kiss and asked, “Is Brian upstairs?”



“Last I saw him he was heading to your room. Justin, it is none of my business but is everything going alright with Brian? Obviously, he has things to work through yet.  Is that what the visits to Blake are about?”



“Yes, and John is taking advantage of it and getting some family stuff cleared up too.”



“Go find Brian.  You have a couple hours until dinner.”



Justin  quietly opened the door.  Brian was sound asleep on the bed. Justin’s heart skipped a beat looking at him. He loved this man so much.  He removed his clothes and slipped onto the bed pressing up against Brian’s back. Justin reached over Brian and slid his hand into the shorts Brian had on.  A growl came out of Brian’s throat. Justin licked Brian’s ear and then ran the lobe through his teeth. Brian caught his breath. He turned to face the love of his life and claimed Justin’s lips with the desire he felt in his heart and hoped would reach his lower organs.



He loved feeling Justin’s body.  He was so beautiful. He wanted to touch him inside and out. The kiss was long and breathtaking. Justin’s need was growing and his hand was frantically working on Brian’s cock.  He finally broke the kiss and slid down Brian’s body. Brian moaned feeling his husband’s mouth ensconced his semi erect dick. He caressed it with his tongue as he lightly sucked.  Brian responded slowly but soon moaned, “Now, Sunshine.” Justin rolled to his back and Brian positioned himself. After adding lube he entered Justin steadily until he was seated deep in his asshole.  Justin was nearly frantic needing so badly to cum. Just thinking about the love he had for this man drove him over the edge with a shout. Seeing the love on Justin’s face sent Brian to a place he hadn’t been in months.



Justin clung to him.  It had been so long since they had been able to make love this way. He held Brian on top of him.  He wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and held him inside of him. Justin felt tears running down his cheek and then realized he wasn’t crying.  



“Are you alright, sweetheart?”



“I haven’t been to that zone in a long time.  I hate not being able to do that when I want to anymore.  I love you so much, Sunshine. I hate that I can’t make love to you like that all the time anymore.”



“Baby, you just saw you are able to. I have patience.  I am not going anywhere.”




Justin told Brian about the trip to the city and left while he was in therapy again.  He said they were going to the gallery and out for a bite to eat. He left out it was with Blake. Their first stop was at his agent’s office.  “Justin, glad you could make it in. I hope you are getting ready to do some more promoting soon. People want you. You have been out of circulation far too long.  What would you think of 6 months. We would schedule a weekend once a month so you can see your family regularly.”

 

“Stop right there.  I am not going anywhere for six months and Brinn is coming with me the whole tour.  I will not be away from her. Period. If you are serious about this aim for maybe September and October. Two months only.  Absolutely no later than the second week in November. We need to be back for Brinn’s birthday. Brian is going to have problems with us being gone for two months.”



Justin walked to the little cafe he was meeting Blake at. Blake held Brinn while Justin told him about Ibiza and the villa.  Justin had put an album together on his tablet and showed Blake the pictures. After finishing their meal and Justin getting Brinn back, Justin and Blake kissed and said goodbye. Justin noticed Blake’s wallet in Brinn’s car seat and chased after him. After getting his attention, Blake ran back gave Justin another kiss and kissed Brinn as he left in a jog toward his office.



Brian tried not to overreact when Justin arrived home.  It was nearly three and he had never met that long with the agent. His mind had raised through all the reasons Justin would want to leave him.  He was so useless most of the time. By the time he got his strength back, Justin might be gone. Brian had several shots of whiskey by the time Justin arrived. Brian knew there was a tour in the works again.  His mind flew back to his tour many years before. It had nearly ended their relationship. Brian did his best not to be a jerk. He came off cold. The drinking also didn’t help his libito. By the time they had gone to bed, Brian went right to sleep with no more than a kiss goodnight.




John and Brian drove to Blake’s office for their second counseling session.   Brian noticed John was a bit jittery. “You Ok, John? You know you don’t have to say anything if you don’t feel like it. Don’t feel pressured.”



“Brian, this is stuff I have been holding on to for far too long.  I had totally blocked out that until I just said it. I need to clear the air for myself and now for you since you have heard part of it. I need to know I didn’t do anything to cause this.  Uncle Brian, I think you need to realize that, too. What Grandma said and did probably isn’t true or relevant in your current situation.”



Brian didn’t respond.  He understood what John was saying but wasn’t sure how to do it.



They sat in Blake’s office and Blake smiled at both of them.  “How’s your beautiful daughter, Brian?”



Brian smiled, “She is perfect. I wish I could help with her more than I can.”



“You have come a long way, Brian in just a few weeks.  Give yourself a little more time.” Blake responded. Blake then turned to John.  “Well, John, how have you been? It wasn’t the best place for us to leave off last time but I knew I had someone else waiting and I thought you might like a little time to think through your experience and maybe talk to your uncle a bit.”



“I was fine with it, Blake.  It is something I had pushed out of my mind until it just came out the other day.”



“I don’t know how much you want to share and I am sure if you would like to speak to me alone Brian would understand that, too, since you are talking about his sister.”



“Brian can stay.  He knows what my mom was like although, from our conversation, this was a bit of a surprise. I am not saying this is easy to talk about. In fact, I have woken up in the middle of the night this week just shaking.  Thankfully, Tony has been there every step of the way for me.”



“If you would like to just tell us that would be great.  If you prefer I ask questions that will work, too. I want you to be as comfortable about this as possible.”



“I’ll start,” John said. He instinctively reached for Brian’s hand. Brian took his and held it in both of his. “Mom started taking me to her room every Friday and Saturday night.  Eventually, I was just supposed to go there at bedtime. I didn’t want to. I couple times I tried acting sick or acted like I’d fallen asleep on the couch. Well, it didn’t take her long to want more than a kiss or two.” Brian unintentionally started squeezing John’s hand tighter. “Uncle Brian, it never…..she never… anyway, She would act like it was an accident at first but she would place my hand on her chest on purpose and their were times she would press herself against me or brush her hand across my crotch,”  John flushed and sat quietly for a second.



“And you are embarrassed it might have caused a bit of an arousal?” Blake asked gently.



John nodded.



“John you were a  young teenager. At that age we were all hard half the time. Can you go on?”



“Ya, well this went on most weekends for a couple years.  I learned to sneak out as soon as she fell asleep. One night when I was probably getting close to 15 she had made me take off my shirt because she wanted to see how I was changing. Well, she rubbed my hand across my chest and then to my surprise her hand traveled into my briefs.  She mumbled something about an exam and,” John stopped again and took a deep breath.” Next to him Brian swore under his breath.



“John we don’t need details if you don’t want to tell us.  She fondled you?”



John nodded.



“DId it stop there?”



“She took it as far as to pull my shorts down and started to ….. manipulate me a bit.  I really thought she was going to start giving me a blow job when, instead called me a bunch of names and sent me to my room. After that it was hands off, completely.  There were times she didn’t want to be in the same room as I was in. I honestly don’t think she has laid a hand on me since. She started telling Grandma what a bad kid I was and they would sometimes punish me together when I did something wrong.”



Blake noticed Brian trembling a bit.



“It was never horrible and I usually deserved something when they did it.  I somehow put it behind me and over time realized I hadn’t done anything to cause it.”  He again paused and took a deep breath, “The hardest part was not having any physical contact with my mom.  There were no hugs or kind words. There was one time I almost would have taken a night in her bed again just to feel wanted.” A tear trickled down his cheek as they started streaming down Brian’s.  



Brian dropped on his knees next to John’s chair and took him in his arms. “John, you didn’t do anything.  I am sure your grandmother told her to stop coddling you. She probably told Claire if she had to raise boys into men she had to be tough. Men don’t cry.  Men needed to be tough, never show weakness. Touching you might lead to giving support and we would never want to do that!”



As Brian held John in his arms, Blake could see Brian’s reaction was not only for John.  He was reacting to something that had happened to him. No wonder Brian had slept with so many men.  He was trying to catch up for all the physical contact he never got as a child and transfered it to sex. If Justin hadn’t been so tenacious about their relationship who knows where Brian would be now.



John actually had a better grip on his childhood than Brian did.  There is no doubt this was helpful for John. It validated what he thought was true.  



Blake realized their time was almost up again.  “John, how are you feeling about all of this?”



“You have validated what I thought were accurate feelings.”



Blake looked over at Brian.  “Brian, you reacted strongly to what John has said today and that shows me how much you love your nephew but, if I’m not wrong, you might have a few things that might be  helpful for John to hear. I think it would help if you came for one more group counseling and then, John, we can see if you want to come a few more times. It will be totally up to you at that point.”



Blake saw Brian’s hesitation but he did agree. Brian was too smart to think he wasn’t going to be asked to share.  Blake had an opening tomorrow afternoon due to a cancelation so they agreed on tomorrow afternoon since John would be going back to school next week.



This time the ride home was very quiet.  Both men were in their own thoughts.




Justin was out at the studio with Brinn when Alice called him.  “Justin, I think you need to come up to the main house, now. On second thought I will come there.  We have a major problem coming our way. Did you tell Brian about lunch with Blake yesterday?”



“No, I didn’t specify who I had lunch with.” Justin said into the phone as he heard the door open and shut.



From the front of the studio Alice’s voice said, “So you lied to him, basically.”



“Yes, but it was just to save him the stress.”



Alice scooped Brinn out of the seat she was in to snuggle the little girl.  She smiled at Alice with her big grin. “Justin go to the Arts and Entertainment section of the paper online.”  



Justin clicked on the site.  He followed the art scene but the last six months he had only skimmed through a few things since his career was basically on hold with a baby and Brian.  “Oh, shit.” was all that Justin could say. There on the opening page was a picture of him, the car seat at his feet, his arms were around Blake and they were kissing.  It had just been a peck but at this angle it looked like they were deep in a long interaction.



“This doesn’t look good, Justin.  I am sure there is a rational reason but if I was Brian I would need a complete explanation and Brian isn’t rational right now.  You know someone will send him a link.”



“Alice, he is going to lose it.  I need to warn Blake so he can talk to Ted as soon as possible, too.”



“I think you better explain to me why your daughter is in a car seat on a public sidewalk while you have your arms around a man other than your husband.”



“Does it really look that bad?”



“It does, Justin, I know there is no way something is going on but this doesn’t look good for anyone.”



Justin drops into his chair and drops his head in his hands. “You know I would never leave Brinn on the sidewalk, don’t you? I would say she was there for maybe 15 seconds. Blake had tucked his wallet into her carseat after paying for the meal.  Well, we had just said goodbye and I noticed it. I yelled for him to come back which he did. I set Brinn down because the wallet was wedged in tight and I didn’t want to jostle her too much. If you look really close you can see he has something in  his hand. I don’t understand who would have taken pictures of me anyway.”



“The article mentions an upcoming tour.  Tell me Brian knows about that.”



“Yes, he knows I will probably be doing one in the fall for a couple months.  I am hoping he can join us a couple weeks of that time. I don’t expect you to come with us.  I am hoping you will stay here and watch over the house while I am gone and Brian comes and goes….by then I hope he is back to work at least close to full time.”



Alice looked at Justin and was compelled to put her arms around him. “Why don’t I call your mom and see if she would like Brinn overnight and I will stay at my place.  As angry as Brian is going to be he wouldn’t hurt you and if you need someone for something Tony and John should be home. They started giving me a schedule by the week so I knew when they should be in. I just think …..”



“You’re right, Alice. I will give her a call,”

 

“Just let me do it.  I will meet her somewhere if it works for her.  Otherwise, Brinn can stay at my house. This baby is too sensitive to be here if her dad and her daddy are both going to be very tense.  She doesn’t need that.”



“Thanks, Alice.  I know she will be in good hands no matter where she is.”  Justin picked her up and snuggled her, breathing in deeply.  She always smelled so wonderful. “I’m sorry Babygirl. I messed up. You have fun with one of your grandma’s tonight.  Daddy will see you in the morning.”



As Alice put Brinn in the car seat the intercom buzzed and Brian’s voice came over it. “Justin, can you come up to the house?”



“I will take him up to our room so you can just get away.” He walked to the intercom.  “On my way, Brian. Give me five.”



“Thanks, Sunshine.”



Justin turned and looked at Alice.  He tried to smile but he dreaded what was to come even though he had to face it and he needed to know what had happened with John.



Brian met him at the door and pulled him into his arms. Justin clutched tightly to Brian.  Last night Brian had been drunk and stayed away from him except a quick kiss. He was afraid it could be a while before he was with him again. He kissed Brian deeply and longingly.



“Let’s go up to our room.  I think we have some things to talk about.” He kissed him again pressing tightly against him.  “I love you, baby.”



Brian looked at him a bit suspicious but pulled him close.  “I love you, too, Sunshine. I’m sorry about last night.”



“Brian, please don’t. I really want to hear about John and then I have something to talk to you about.  Let’s go up to our room, less chance of being disturbed up there.”



“I do like the sound of that.”  Brian kissed Justin again. “But I know we have serious things to talk about.  In fact, i got a picture of how sick my family really is.” They walked up to the room.



Justin noticed how tired Brian looked.  “Baby do you think you should take a nap before we talk?  You look really tired.”



“Maybe after we talk about John.  You aren’t going to believe what Claire did to him.”  Brian’s voice started getting more agitated. “She….She made him sleep with her.  She kissed him, not like a mother should kiss a son. She…..” Brian’s phone dinged.  Out of habit Brian reached for it and looked at the message that came through. Justin didn’t have to ask what the message was.  Brian’s eyes went black. His face turned to stone.



“Brian, please, Brian let me explain.  I told you I needed to talk to you. I was going to tell you about the pictures as soon as we finished talking about John.  Baby, you need to listen. They aren’t what they appear to be.”



“I will kill him.”  Brian clenched his fist and took a step toward Justin he then stopped.  “I get it. I haven’t been able to keep up with you. Blake is close to your own age. So how long have you been screwing around?  Did it start when I was sick and Ted brought him out here? Did you sleep in out bed?” Brian started pacing, “ Did you fuck him right here!” Brian shouted.



“Brian, please, listen to me, please.”



“Shut up!  I can’t listen to you.  I hate…..” Brian drove his hand through the French door. He pulled it back to him as he grabbed his bleeding hand with his free one.  



“God, Brian, what have you done?.”  Justin grabbed Brian and guided him to the bathroom.  He had Brian sit on the commode and looked at Brian’s hand. “Oh, baby, we need to get this bleeding stopped.”  Justin looked at the damage. “You have some glass in here. Let’s go to the hospital. You need stitches.”



Brian pulled his hand away.  “Where’s Alice? She can take care of it.”



“She’s not here. She is taking Brinn to my mom’s house.” Justin’s voice was shaky.  “Brian, your hand.” He reached for it and Brian laid it in Justin’s hand. “Baby, please, leave the cloth under it.  There is glass I need to get out of here.” He grabbed alcohol and a tweezers, as well as a trash can. He dropped to his knees and cradled the injured hand.  He blinked rapidly clearing the tears from his eyes. “I’m sorry, baby, this is going to hurt.” With the tweezers Brian pulled out several slivers. There was one larger piece that needed to come out.  It was in there so deep, he knew it would be painful. “Hold on.”



“Justin do you really think this hurts.  My husband is having sex with a friend, that hurts.”  



Justin slowly and steadily pulled out the large shard. Justin quickly cleaned it.

 

 

 

 

Brian swayed and Justin caught him. “Baby, we need to get you on a chair. He grabbed a couple more towels and supported Brian over to the chair in the bedroom. Justin spread towels all over Brian’s lap. ‘I’ll be right back. There is a first aid kit in the kitchen. I think there are butterfly band aids in there.” He didn’t dare say anything else. He rushed downstairs and back up with the kit. Justin decided to try to explain while bandaging it.



“Brian, the picture was taken yesterday when we had lunch.  Yes, I should have told you but I knew you would be angry. Blake just wanted to see pictures of the villa and play with Brinn.  The picture was taken as we left from lunch. He left his wallet when I called him back to get it and we gave each other a quick kiss. I am sorry I didn’t tell you.  That was wrong but, sweetheart, you are the only person I will ever love. I would never, will never cheat on you. You and Brinn and the rest of our family are my life but you, baby are my heart.  My very reason to live.”



Justin had used butterfly bandages to pull the worst cuts together and then wrapped the whole hand in bandages. He then laid his head in Brian’s lap and cried.  He cried for Brian’s injured hand, he cried for Brian’s childhood, he cried because he nearly lost Brian, and now he may lose him anyway.



Justin felt Brian’s hand on his head.  “Sunshine,” Brian ran his hand through Justin’s hair, “Please stop crying. Of course, I know you wouldn’t do that.  I was being irrational. I love you, baby.”



Justin climbed up into the chair with Brian.  He pulled Brian near and clung to him. Brian’s arms wrapped around him and held him close. “I’m sorry, too, Sunshine.  I haven’t been any use to you in months. I wouldn’t blame you if you had found someone else.”



“Brian, you are not useless.  That is just your mother in the back of your head. Speaking of your mother, can you tell me what happened with John.



“Claire is a lush that almost raped her own son.  She touched him and made him touch her. I don’t know how John handled it so well.”

 

“How often did this happen, how long?” Justin had pulled himself together and was now getting angry. “It went on for two or three years. It stopped about the time he was 15. John dealt with it somehow.  He may go back to….Blake once more on his own just to see if there is anything else he needs to talk through.”



“Brian, you look exhausted.” Justin looked at Brian’s hand to make sure it wasn’t bleeding through. It looked like it was as good as he could do. ”Let’s get you in bed.”  Justin helped him undress with his injured hand and covered him up. Justin undressed and climbed in next to him. “Did Blake discover anything about you?”



Brian tensed when Justin mentioned Blake’s name.



“Brian, there is nothing between Blake and I.  I actually asked him to try to figure out what is going on with you.  Your mom still has a hold on you but I can’t figure out what you were holding on to.  Blake didn’t tell me anything you said. He’s a professional and I think he is good at his job but you said something a while ago that makes me think i might have figured it out. Your manhood is not part of how much you can do, Brian.  If you were confined to this bed the rest of your life you would still be the best man I know. Your worth has nothing to do with what you can and can’t do.” Brian brought his other arm around Justin and held him tightly.



They were both worn out.  They hadn’t eaten dinner but were too tired to do it at this point.  As they laid there Brian said, “I’ll talk to someone, just not Blake.”  He kissed Justin’s cheek and they drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Chapter 11 by Simply written


Justin woke up petrified. He’d had a dream that Brian wasn’t there. He reached across the bed and his fingers skimmed Brian’s chest and let out a sigh.  He then felt a bandaged hand tug lightly on his arm and he slid into Brian’s arms.


“Justin, explain the picture to me.”  His voice was warm and calm and his arms were loving and protective.


Justin told him about lunch and the wallet.  He told him about the quick parting kiss. “I am so sorry I didn’t tell you I was having lunch with him.  It’s just that….well, you have been getting upset so easily lately. I enjoy Blake. He is a great guy but that has nothing to do with how much I love you.”


Brian tightened his grip around Justin. “I know I have been unreasonable and you are probably right that it has to do with my family.  Could you call Blake and ask for a recommendation? I just can’t….”


“I am sure he will understand.  He just wants what is best for you, for us.”  Justin looked at the clock. It was only a little after midnight.  “Are you hungry?” Justin asked Brian. “We didn’t eat dinner and I am starving.”


“I could definitely eat.”  He slid down Justin’s body and slid Justin’s flaccid cock into his mouth. Instantly, Justin’s body reacted to the warm, wet mouth that had claimed him.  Brian was so talented in all areas of lovemaking. Within minutes Justin started trembling and then he ejaculated. Brian licked and sucked as Justin emptied himself with a shout of pleasure.


As Brian came back up, Justin claimed his mouth with a savage need to just hold him.  Soon, Brian softly said. “You did say Brinn was away with Alice, right?”


“Yes, sweetheart.  She is either with Alice or Mom.  I am sure if I looked at my phone it would tell me which one has her.  How about a naked midnight snack?”


“I thought I just had one?” He slid his good hand down Justin’s ass feeling the smooth skin.  His fingers slid between the globes and skimmed over Justin’s opening. Justin groaned. “Let’s go have a naked snack and then,” Brian slipped a finger into Justin, “And then we will come back and see what we can do about our other needs.”  He kissed Justin with all the promise of a perfect night.


Brian and Justin went to the kitchen. By the time they got to the kitchen Brian pulled Justin close and again ran his hand down his back to his ass and repeated the insertion several times as he timed it with his tongue entering in and out of Justin’s mouth. Justin nearly collapsed from pleasure. He grabbed onto Brian’s neck to keep from falling down. “Ohhhhhh, god.”Justin sighed.


Brian stepped back slowly. “What do we have to eat?  He turned and washed his hands.


Justin took a deep breath, “Oh, ya, food.”  Justin opened the fridge and threw a couple containers in the microwave.  He led Brian around to one of the stools and took the bandaged hand just to make sure it wasn’t bleeding.  Brian pulled him closer and Justin dropped to his knees and took Brian in his mouth just as they both heard something.


Brian looked toward the hall where he was sure he heard the noise and Alice’s head peaked around the corner.  Brian laid his hand on Justin’s head keeping it down below the counter level.


“Alice, I didn’t think you were home.” Justin’s mouth was around Brian’s swelling cock.


“I decided I wanted to check up on you two.  Where’s Justin?”


“I’m getting some food for us.”


“What happened to your hand?”


“Um….I was a bit upset and put it through the window.” Brian rolled his eyes as Justin worked his tongue around the tip of Brian’s cock.  “Oohhhhhh.”


“Let me see that hand.”


“Justin did a gooood job.”  


Alice reached across the counter and Brian offered his hand and Alice did a quick unwrap and rewrap.  “I am taking a closer look at this tomorrow. I’ll make sure the glass is all out.”


Brian was nearly collapsing in his seat because of Justin.  “Ok,” he squeeked.


“The two of you really need to eat something besides each other.






“Good night, boys.”






Brian shouted as Justin brought him over the edge.






They both heard Alice laugh in her room.






Justin came up.  “Food, I need food.” Brian grabbed him and captured his mouth until they both were out of breath again.






They were both primed for much more but Justin put together a couple plates of food and they brought them upstairs with them.  They did end up eating the food just not in the traditional ways. Things were licked off of almost every inch of their bodies and by the time the food was gone they were both in need of much more.






Brian pulled Justin  against his body. “I think we need to clean up.”






Justin smiled, “Bath or shower?”






“Bath, it’s almost 2 a.m. and I am getting tired.”






“Baby, if you are too tired….”






“I want to fall asleep inside you, even if it is in the tub. I love you, Sunshine, I think I am finally getting back to myself.”






“You have always been you, sweetheart, but i am so glad parts of you are coming back.”






They faced each other in the tub and reached around each other to scrub their backs. They just held each other for a long time. And without a word they stood, dried off quickly and went to the bed.  They spooned together and Brian entered him slowly but then held Justin close. They drifted off to sleep.







The next morning they woke up slowly, enjoying just being in each other’s arms. Around 9:00 a.m. there was a soft knock on the door.  They pulled the blanket up a bit and Brian said, “Come in.”






Jennifer stuck her head in.  “I have someone here who has been saying, ‘Dada’ all morning.”  She came in with Brinn in her arms.






“Dadadada,” Brinn grinned from ear to ear when she saw the men in her life.






Jennifer carried her over to the bed. “Burr, it’s cold in here!  Tuck this little one under the blankets if she stays in here more than a minute or two.”






“Trust me, Jenn, if she stays between  us she will have plenty of heat.”






“Brian, you are incorrigible!  At least you made an honest man out of my son almost a year ago. It is really hard to believe it has been nearly a year since your beautiful wedding. You know if you want to spend some time away I would love have Brinn.”






Brinn heard her name and started saying, “Dadadadada.”






Justin pulled his daughter near  him and she started babbling more. Brian looked for something for her to play with but decided what he had in the bedside table would not be appropriate.






“Thanks for the offer, Mom.  We will decide in the next couple days what we are going to do.  We have a couple weeks yet. I know that isn’t much time.”






Brian spoke up, “I will let you know what we have going with in 48 hours.  I will have something planned for us.”






Justin smiled, “Like a real trip somewhere?  Just the 2 or 3 of us?” As he spoke his hand wandered under the covers to Brian’s crotch.






Brian took in a deep breath. “Yes, and although I will tell your mother, you are going to be surprised.”  He planted a quick kiss on Justin’s lips.






Knowing something was going on Jenn got ready to leave.“Before you two decide to start something else, I need to get to work.”






“Thanks, Mom. Talk to you soon.” And Jennifer disappeared out the door.






The three of them played in the bed for the next half hour.  Brinn giggled at her dads while her dads snuck their hands under and around her to get to each other.  She thought it was a new game and started batting at their hands under the blankets. Soon all three of them were laughing. Brian and Justin lay on their backs while Brinn patted their faces giggling. Both Brian and Justin kissed their daughter and then their lips slipped off her cheeks and met in the middle.  Brinn batted at their faces and pulled at their hair. Then both men started laughing as an aroma filtered their way.






“I’ve got her.  You have anniversary plans to make.  







Justin was so excited as the day went on.  Brian just seemed to have had a weight lifted off his shoulders.  Blake talked to a colleague and he was willing to meet Brian late in the afternoon. He also didn’t seem to mind taking a nap when Justin suggested it.  It may have helped that he reminded him the Brinn was sleeping through the night leaving them more time to play. Late in the afternoon the drove into town together and while Brian met with a counselor Justin stopped into the gallery.  Brian and Justin discussed the tour and, although neither were excited about it, they both knew it was best for Justin’s career. And, both knew, Justin did enjoy it. Brian was planning to start back to work from home on Monday and would return to the office after the weekend away.  








When Justin returned to pick up Brian,  he was asked into the office. “Go figure,” Brian said.  “This all had to do with my family again.”






The counselor explained to Justin that the constant reminders that he had to be a ‘man’ and that men don’t cry, men don’t show weakness, and men have to take responsibility had subconsciously convinced Brian he wasn’t a man anymore causing him to feel so negative about himself he couldn’t perform.   As Justin listened, Brian gazed at his husband. Justin reached over and took his hand. The counselor observed the as he spoke. When he finished explaining things to Justin he said, “May I make an observation? You two obviously are extremely close. You sense the others needs and I am almost sure you sense each other’s needs.  Justin, I can imagine the pain you have gone through in the last few months and yet have apparently handled it without any repercussion. I just have to mention it because what you have is so rare. I can only imagine how hard it was on both of you to not have the physical contact while you were so sick.”






“Doc, he slept with  me every night. Every night his body was pressed against me supporting me.  Just feeling him there encouraged me.”






“You two give me hope that real love still does exist.”






Justin looked over at Brian and smiled, “Trust me, it does, and it is the best feeling in the world.”







After leaving the session they let Alice know they were on their way home.  “What did you two do to that little girl of yours this morning? She has been giggly and saying ‘dada’ all day?’




Justin smiled at Brian, “Trust me, Alice, she know we lover her and each other.”






“I have no doubt she does.”







As much as they wanted to take Brinn with them on their weekend away it was decided that she and grandma would have bonding time.






The morning of their trip Brian heard Brinn and went to snag her out of her crib and put her next to her daddy.  Justin’s eyes flickered open when Brinn grabbed his nose. “Hello, Baby Girl. Did your dad bring you into the big bed.”  He looked at Brian, “Are you sure we shouldn’t take her with us.?”






“Your mother would probably kill us if we did that. And, Sunshine, we could use a little one on one time. I know I will miss her, too.”  He dropped a kiss on her head. “I need to change her, yet.”






“She needs a bath, too.  Let’s just take her in the shower with us.”






Justin took off Brinn’s pajamas and wet diaper while Brian started the shower.  Brian stepped in and held onto Justin’s arm as he stepped into the slick shower.  For a few seconds Brian stood there with his arms around his family and was overwhelmed with the love he felt for them.  Obviously, by now it wasn’t appropriate for Gus to be in the shower with them but he completed the family. He was glad he had been able to spend time with Gus and promised he could come out the next weekend.  






They took turns soaping each other and Brinn. As Brian snuggled Brinn, Justin thoroughly washed Brian. He ran soapy hands down his back and over his ass slowly.  He then circled to the front and joined in the snuggling and kissing them both as his hand wandered down and lightly rubbed Brian’s now growing cock. Brian pulled Justin closer and kissed him deeply as he passed Brinn to him.  He went to Justin’s back and filled his hands with soap and starting the shoulders and rubbed downward in circular motions. He then pulled his family against him and ran his hands around to Justin’s crotch and as he began massaging Justin’s balls, Justin made an odd noise that made Brinn giggle.  She started squirming as she giggled which made the men laugh. Soon they were clean but Justin and Brian were now in need of some time for the two of them desperately.






Justin went to the intercom.  “Alice, you there?”






“I’m here, Justin, what can I do for you.”






“Brinn has had her first bottle and a bath.  I am putting her in her crib and if you would listen for her in the monitor I would appreciate it.”






“Sure, I will miss that little girl this weekend.”






Brian already had her dressed and in her crib with some toys. Brian slipped through the door and locked it.  Justin was already laying on the bed when Brian jumped in next to him. “Do you think, Justin, that this weekend we will be able to have a little play time?”






“I hope to have lots of time to play this weekend.”






“I mean our extra play?”






“Brian, do you mean you want to warm my ass?” He got on his knees and wiggled his as at Brian.






Brian moaned as he leaned forward and kissed Justin’s butt.  He pushed Justin off balance and landed next to him. With their arms around each other they kissed and explored with their hands. “I love you, baby.  Thanks for talking to the counselor and taking care of you. I love you too much to see you unhappy and you were definitely not happy.”






“I am very happy now.” He leaned toward him and brushed his lips on Justin’s.  “I owe so much to you. I wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t stayed by me night and day. I remember laying in bed and wanting to die.  I felt so horrible. But then I would feel your body and the warmth you gave me and life I could feel in you.” Brian ever so gently pressed his lips on Justin’s and guided them open as his tongue probed inside. He slid his hands down Justin’s back and over his ass pulling him tight against his own need. He ran his finger over Justin’s inviting opening and began to add pressure.”






“Brian, please, I need you as deep as you can go.  Oh, please.”






Brian turned Justin on his stomach and raised his butt in the air.  Brian ran his tongue down Justin’s crack and with his tongue pressed as deep inside as he could. Justin nearly screamed and Brian’s hand slid between Justin’s leg and began stroking his scrotum and drug  his hand back. Brian entered excruciatingly slow. Justin was nearly out of his mind when Brian was all the way in and then pulled out as slowly, in and out.






Justin’s entire body was trembling as he tried to wait for Brian but he couldn’t wait long. He began clenching and relaxing around Brian and when Justin heard Brian having trouble holding on he let himself go and Brian came along with him. Brian clung to Justin and rolled them so they were spooning on the bed.






After they had laid there for some time Justin glanced back and saw Brian was sleeping.  He slipped away and put a blanket over Brian, kissed him on the cheek and left quietly.






Justin spent the rest of the morning playing with Brinn on the floor of the kitchen.  Soon Justin was laying on the rug and Brinn was biting his nose. Brian’s voice said, “Your daddy is pretty tasty, isn’t he?”  






Alice walked over and swatted Brian.  “You will soon have to watch your tongue young man.”  






“I’ll watch it for him.”  






Alice threw a dish towel at Justin. “You two need to get out of here and let the girl’s weekend begin.  Your mom and I have it all set and I will bring her over there after work. You two need to get on the road.








“Brian, where are we going?”  Justin had been trying to get an answer from  him for the last hour.






“Just relax.  It will be another hour or so.”






Justin hadn’t been paying attention at all but started looking around.  He knew he had been on this road before. “Brian, we’re going to the same place we went on our honeymoon, aren’t we?”






“I know I can’t erase the last year and would never want to since Brinn came in that year but I want to start some new memories and I couldn’t think of any place better than there and the place isn’t set up for a baby with the open steps and loft.”






Justin was so excited he wished he could crawl over the seat to Brian’s lap right now.  “Is there anywhere we can pull over?”






“What for?” Brian asked.






“I’m afraid my head might get in the way of steering.”






“Slow down, Sunshine.  We only have a little farther and then I promise your lips can go anywhere they want.”  He reached over and took Justin’s hand. “Do we have plans for dinner or are they bringing us dinner?”






You’ll find out.  No need for you to know yet.  Brian hadn’t let him do any of his own packing.  He had said he would take care of it so for all he knew Brian didn’t even bring clothes for him. Justin’s mind wandered to possibilities.  He didn’t realize he dozed off until he felt the vehicle stop moving.






“Sunshine, we’re here.”






Justin looked over and smiled a sleepy smile.  “Sorry, I fell asleep.”






“Well, I slept this morning while you played with Brinn.  I miss her already.”






“Who is going to help us shower?”






“I am fairly sure we will figure out a way to get clean.” Brian walked around and opened the door for Justin. Brian offered him a hand and then pulled him against him and lowered his lips to Justin’s.  They both sighed audibly. “Happy Anniversary, Baby.”






“Excuse me, gentlemen.  I didn’t mean to interrupt,” an extremely attractive man spoke quietly.






Brian held up a finger to the man and went back for one more searing kiss.  Both Justin and Brian surfaced a bit shaky. They looked over to the man. He was truly beautiful.  He was nearly Brian’s height with ebony skin, amazing bone structure, and pale blue eyes.






‘Welcome back. My name is Max.” He looked at Brian. “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, I believe I have everything you requested.  I am available for you 24 hours a day for the time you are a guest. If you would like me to stay now I can or come back any time.”






“Hello, Max.”  Brian looked him up and down and smiled.  “You are an amazing looking man, Max. How about coming back a 7:00 this evening to serve dinner?”






“I will be here. If you need me earlier my information is posted on the refrigerator.  If I may say, gentlemen, I think I am going to enjoy this very much.” He smiled at both of them and then left.






Justin looked quizzically.  “Let’s go inside and I will fill you in.”






Brian grabbed a couple bags with one hand from the back and wraps the other arm around Justin.  Once inside, Brian dropped the bags and again the two men stepped into each other’s arms and lost themselves in a kiss. As the kiss finished Justin laid his head on Brian’s shoulder.






“You Ok, Sunshine?”






With a hitch in his voice, Justin responded, “Three months ago I couldn’t imagine this day.” With tear filled eyes, he looked into Brian’s.  “I love you!” And they again joined for a keep kiss.






“So are you going to tell me about Max.  Last time we were here we barely knew there was anyone else around.”






“That was our honeymoon so I didn’t want to take advantage of all the services they offer but this time, I decided we both could use a little additional fun.  He is trained in massage and a host of spa treatments, traditional and some, well, not on the standard menu. I definitely don’t want him here all the time but maybe in the evening a couple night.”






“We are only here a couple night, Brian.”






“No, we are here four nights. Brinn will stay with your mom until Monday morning and then she will drop her off and Alice will keep her until we get home on Tuesday.  I do plan to be home on time since Wednesday I will be going back to work.”






“I am sure we will be able to figure out what to do with the extra time.”






“I have never doubted that.” Brian started backing Justin up until he was against the dining room table. “If I remember correctly, this table was very useful for things besides eating dinner.”  Justin sighed as Brian first removed his own shirt and then removed Justin’s. He pressed Justin’s lean torso against his. He then slid his hands into Justin’s jeans and placed his long fingers over Justin’s firm globes.  Brian instantly found what he was looking for and shoved his finger in far enough to graze the prostate. Justin shivered.






“Please, Brian, take off our jeans.  On second thought,” Justin just realized Brian was wearing his ‘wedding jeans’. They looked different because they were baggy on his extra lean frame but they still looked amazing sitting so low on his hips they were almost indecent. Justin dropped to his knees and slipped the pants over Brian’s hips and they pooled on the floor. He slid his briefs down and just marveled at his husband.  He stood and moved Brian to the table. He bent him over and slowly pressed his tongue in and waggled it around. He heard Brian’s reaction and did it again. He slipped his hand between Brian’s legs and began massaging Brian’s balls and penis. It was only another minute and Brian spun around and before Justin could respond, his pants were gone and he was on his back on the table. With as much power as he could safely use on the table,  Brian had completely filled Justin. Justin was so hard it was painful. Only a couple stokes had Justin wrapping his arms around Brian’s neck and bit before screaming Brian’s name. Brian held him close as they shuttered and then relaxed.






‘Let’s go up and relax in bed for a while and I do mean relax.  We have a long night ahead and I want you at full strength again by then.”  Justin cupped his ass, pushing Brian up the steps.






“That is not going to help me relax, Sunshine, especially if your thumb slips.”  They ran up the stairs and jumped into bed. They lay in each other’s arms sliding their hands over slightly damp skin.






“So tell me about Max.” Justin said as they explored heated skin.






“Basically he is ours to do with what we want to,” Brian grinned. “In our wedding vows I promised I would never be with anyone else again and I meant that so we need to decide what rules we will follow.”






“Brian if you want to…,”






Brian pulled Justin close.”I don’t want anyone other than my husband in me or me in him.  What would you think if he can use anything above his waist above our waists and if we ask he can use his hands and mouth on us wherever we direct on the other person.  In other words if I said, ‘Max, could you take Justin’s magnificent cock in your mouth while I screw his brains out from behind.’ He would do it.” Brian’s hand went to Justin’s growing cock.






Justin moaned. “And I could tell Max to rim you while you are buried deep in me.”  Justin ran his tongue along Brian’s jawline.






“Oh, god, I am not sure I am up to this....Okay, I am up to this!”  He kissed Justin. “Do we both agree? He can use his hands and mouth on either of us above our waist and below the waist on request.”






“I agree with that  and if either of us feel uncomfortable he won’t come back for games.”  They sealed it with a long kiss and then dozed off for some time.






Max arrived at 6:50 p.m. to finish the meal and at 7:00 p.m. the meal was on the table.  “Gentlemen, your dinner is served.”






Justin and Brian came down the steps in robes.






“Max you are going to have to loosen up a little if you are going to hang with us.  I’m Justin and this is Brian. I am sure you are told you need to be formal but we don’t do formal on a normal basis so please, first names.  Considering on activities that will probably take place in the near future I really don’t think formality is required.”






“Thanks, I much prefer that but some of our guests like the sir and gentleman thing.”






“You are welcome to join us tonight if you would like.  It looks like there is plenty of food for three.” Justin gestured to the chair.






“I will sit if you don’t mind but I have already eaten dinner.  I had heard I would be having an enjoyable weekend. Your server last time you were here told all of us about how in love the two of you were.  I am very glad to see that hasn’t change.” As they continued the meal Justin and Brian told Max about their last year. They showed him pictures of Brinn and  talked about Brian’s fight with cancer. As they talked, instinctively, they reached for each other. They told him about their past but that they no longer did anything without the other one.  They got what they needed from each other but playing for a change would be fun. They wanted to make it clear to Max what they had discussed. They would understand if he chose to opt out but he was all in.  They promised he would be well compensated.






“Guys, can I suggest something?”  They both nodded. “May I suggest we focus on one of you tonight and the other one another night? Obviously, we will all gain pleasure each night but one of you will go beyond the norm and maybe beyond anything you’ve done before.”  Justin and Brian looked at each other and began to laugh.






“I am sure we will both enjoy it greatly but let’s just say we have both had a lot of experiences.  It has just been a long time since we played with others.”






“I like your suggestion, Max, and I think Justin deserves a night of pleasure.  If it hadn’t been for Justin, I wouldn’t be here so….” He leaned over and kissed Justin.






“Why don’t you to enjoy that big soaker tub upstairs while I clean up down here. I will be up in a few minutes. If you don’t mind I have some lovely scented oil I think you may enjoy. ”






Brian and Justin agreed and went upstairs.  Justin turned on the tub knowing it would take a while to fill.  He came back out and said, “You know that tub is huge! I bet Max could fit in there with us but I prefer just the two of us.”






Brian took the now naked Justin in his arms.  “Are you still game after the bath? It has been a long time since we let anyone else in.”






“Brian, we are not letting anyone else in.  I don’t need anyone but you, Baby, but I have to admit this could be fun with that gorgeous man.”






They both got in the tub and Justin pressed his back against Brian’s chest. Brian took a bar of soap and began making lazy circles first with the bar of soap and then with his fingertips.  Brian’s hands began working lower making circles as his fingers played in Justin’s pubic hair, just grazing this rising cock. Justin’s head lulled back onto Brian’s shoulder. Justin started to turn around but Brian softly said. “It is your night.”






Neither heard Max come in but lavender oil softly showered down from above and landed on Justin’s chest.  Brian rubbed it and then slid back to Justin’s dick. Max took a couple seconds to rub some of the oil into Brian’s shoulders and neck. Max’s magic hands caused an instant sigh as he worked Brian’s tired muscles.  He then slipped out.






As he caressed Justin he spoke softly. “I hope you know how much I love every inch of you. I know you don’t use this like I do very often,” He gently held the cock, but I cherish you and it.”  He lightly sucked on Justin’s ear causing a vocal reaction from Justin. “Are you ready, Sunshine?”






“Oh, god, YES.” Brian had Justin face him and with Justin’s legs over Brian’s thighs, Brian was able to slip into Justin.  He saw Justin’s slight grimace but then the pleasure spread over his face and then a flush down his body. The lovemaking was slow and deliberate.  Too soon both men clung to each other as the shuttered through their bliss. They sat together there for some time. They slowly stood and dried each other.






Justin looked at Brian.  “Are you up to this, Brian?  You look tired.”






“I promise I am fine. I will sleep well and won’t push myself too hard.”






As they walked into the bedroom,  Max stood in a pair of very tight shorts.  He had turned down the blankets. He also had spread out several toys Brian had brought along.   “Brian, I would like you to put this in,” he held up a remote butt plug. “I will then run it from across the room as you do whatever you would like to do with Justin. I think your reactions will  be an added benefit to him.”






Brian took the butt plug and handed it to Justin and then offered him his ass.  Justin lubed both the plug and his fingers. He inserted a finger. Max was so discreet there were times they forgot he was there as Justin prepped Brian. As Justin added a second finger Brian groaned in pain and in pleasure. Justin pressed the plug in and it popped into place.  






Brian and Justin lay side by side.  They began slowly exploring every inch of each other.  Brian slid down and claimed his husband’s cock, taking it into his mouth. He wrapped his tongue around it and stoked under his perineum. His finger entered Justin and stroked his prostate along with the pressure he was adding from the outside. As Justin came nearer to climax, Max turned up the vibrator for Brian and they both began trembling at the same time and then both yelled and collapsed.  






“That was amazing, sweetheart.” Justin crawled into Brian’s arms and they lay there. They never notice Max leave.  Justin reached around and removed the toy from Brian and they drifted off into a blissful sleep.







Justin woke first and slipped out quietly.  He wanted Brian to rest as much as he could.  He found a pot of fresh coffee and smelled something tantalizing in the oven.  There was a note from Max saying breakfast would be ready anytime after 8 a.m. and would be fine in the oven until 10.  Justin made a phone call. “Hey, Mom. How was your evening?”






“I swear I have the most perfect granddaughter.  Right now she is flirting with my husband, trying to steal his heart and she may manage to do it.”






Justin laughed.  “I’d love to say hi to her.”  Jennifer brought the phone over to her. “Good morning, Baby Girl. I miss you.”






“Dadadada,” Justin laughed at the same time tears filled his eyes. His heart was nearly bursting with love.






“You be good for Grandma, Brinny.  I will talk to you tomorrow. I love you!”  Justin felt arms slide around his waist.






“I love you, too, Brinn.” Brian kissed Justin’s neck.






“Dadadadada.”






“Bye, Mom.”  Justin managed to say before Brian turned him around and claimed his lips. “Good Morning, Sweetheart. Did you sleep well?”






Brian buried his head in Justin’s neck. “God, you smell amazing! That lavender oil….hmmmm.  But something else smells pretty good, too.”






“Let’s get some breakfast. You need to put some weight back on and I think whatever is in there will do that. You burned off a lot of calories yesterday.  And if my wishes are fulfilled you will burn off many more today.” Justin began taking the food out of the oven. He set it on the counter and then felt arms snaking around his waist.  






“Trust me,” Brian whispered in his ear, “I plan to burn off plenty today.”  






As he looked over Justin’s shoulder, Brian finally noticed the note from Max.  “I don’t think we will burn many calories but how about a couple’s massage today.  Max will bring Matt along. I have a feeling they may give deep tissue a new meaning.”






“I’m game!” Justin replied as he started plating food. “Matt is a great guy. I would definitely feel comfortable having him join us.”






Brian texted the number and set it for 6 p.m.  “I told him to plan on dinner for four. It would be fun to have them join us as long as by 10 or so they leave us alone.  I have plans for later.”






Justin handed him a plate.  “Oh, you do, do you?”






“Most definitely.” He swatted him on the backside with much more force than Justin had expected and a smile played across his lips.  Tonight was definitely looking promising.







The men ate baked French toast and sausages along with a bowl of fresh berries and coffee.  “This is really good.” Justin said as he licked his fork. “Have you tried the strawberries?” He dipped one in a cream mixture and ran it around Brian’s.  Brian finally bit it as Justin’s tongue licked cream from the corner of Brian’s mouth. Brian’s hand slid around Justin’s neck and pressed his lips firmly against Justin’s.  When they separated Justin slipped onto Brian’s lap and fed Brian more of the French toast. He used his fingers and dipped the bite in the cream and then put it into Brian’s open mouth.  






Brian grasped Justin’s hand and ran his tongue and then teeth along Justin’s fingers. He then sucked it until Justin’s cock pressed against Brian’s stomach.  “Well, well, what do we have here?” Brian reached under Justin’s robe and began squeezing until Justin gasped in pain. “Why did you stop feeding me? Did I say I was full?”






“I’m so sorry,”  Justin picked up another bite of the French toast and dipped it in the cream and laid it on Brian’s tongue. Justin followed it with a raspberry. Brian’s eyes rolled back and he moaned.  He began tightening his grasp on Justin’s cock again. Justin felt something cold and realized Brian had something in his hand. Brian didn’t say anything but made it clear Justin was to stand up and then to lay across Brian’s lap. Brian landed 5 sharp smacks.  



“Did I tell you I was done eating?  I don’t think so.” Brian made Justin sit up and feed him another bite.  Justin was uncomfortable on his freshly heated backside.






“Why am I not getting more to eat? How many times must I ask for it?”






Justin dipped another berry in cream and put it in Brian’s mouth. “Enough,” Brian said, “I am full. I had to ask so many times for more to eat.  How many strokes do you deserve?






“10.”






Justin jumped up and leaned over the table without saying a word. Brian stood and put his mouth close to Justin’s ear.  “Remember we can stop any time, Sunshine. Safe word is Brinn.” He quickly kissed Justin’s cheek and then he walked to the kitchen.  He came back with a wooden spoon.






“Count out loud.”  Brian landed the first blow straight across the center of his ass.






“One.” Justin said.






Brian swung four more times and Justin responded.  By the fifth one Brian could hear the tears in Justin’s voice.






“Do you want our daughter?”  Brian wanted him to cave in.






Tears in his voice, “Of course I want her but I am not calling her name. I am ready for six.”






Brian rubbed the bright red globes and then completed the last five strokes.  He didn’t say anything but pointed to the steps. Brian threw the wooden spoon across the room.  How could Justin enjoy something he hated so much?






As soon as they got upstairs Brian took Justin in his arms and kissed him.  “I want you inside me, Baby.” Brian leaned over the bed, offering his heated ass high in the air.






“Sunshine, I will be in that amazingly sweet spot but not yet.”  Brian grabbed some of the lavender oil that sat next to them and put it on his fingers and dripped it onto Justin’s pink bud.  He began slowly rubbing the oil all over those red cheeks and began to slip his fingers down the the crack between them and after several passes he began to slip his finger into the bed.  The finger grazed Justin’s prostate. Brian inserted a second and after a little more oil he pressed in the third.






“Brian, please I want to feel you in me.”






“Not yet. I haven’t heard you beg enough yet.”  Brian chuckled. “Deep breaths and no cumming yet.” He now began to stroke outside as well as the prostate and Justin had to fight hard






“I can’t hold it I can’t,”  Justin collapsed onto the bed.  “I’m sorry, Baby, I tried. I couldn’t wait….I’m sorry baby….”






Brian spooned Justin.  “Sunshine, you have nothing to be sorry for.” He slipped into Justin.  






Justin was so sensitive he immediately began to harden.  Somehow Justin rotated to face Brian and soon Brian could not hold back. Justin clutched Brian’s neck as they both shouted,  Justin did not let go. He began to cry.






“Sunshine, baby, what is wrong? Sweetheart.” Justin could not say anything and continued to weep from somewhere deep inside.






Justin continued sobbing and Brian was becoming concerned.  Brian backed up enough to look directly into Justin’s face, “Sunshine, what can I do?  What’s wrong?”






Justin took a deep breath trying to regain control.  “I just realized,” he rested his head on Brian’s chest.  “There was one night when I held you and I kept listening to make sure you were still breathing. And,” he hiccupped, “I realized we may not make it to our first anniversary.  And I was scared Brinn would never get to know her dad, and I didn’t know if I could do it on my own.” Justin just needed to cry.






Brian pulled Justin as close as he could. “I am here, Sunshine, and I plan to be here for many, many more years. I can’t leave you or Brinn and Gus. You have my heart. You will never let me go.”






Brian didn’t say anything more.  He just held Justin while until his breathing returned to normal.  Brian tilted Justin’s head so they could look each other in the eye.  Brian lowered his head until their lips met. There was no urgency, no frenzy.  They just spoke through their gentle touch. When Brian felt the tension was gone he slid his hand down to cup one of Justin’s cheeks. “That feels a bit warm yet.”






“Ya, it is, not that I had noticed.” Brian continued to stroke first one and then the other.  “Baby, don’t you think we should reserve a little energy for the rest of the day, not that I am complaining. I have to admit I am loving the attention.”






“You deserve all the attention I can give you.”






“As much as I like the smell of the lavender oil I think I could really use a shower.”






Brian began breathing in Justin’s scent.  He started near his armpits and worked his way down. As he slid below Justin’s waist he breathed in deeply.  “God, I LOVE the smell of you. No one smells like that but you and just the hint of it makes me want you but, yes, we are both a bit greasy.”  Not being able to help himself he licked from the base of Justin’s cock to the head. After a couple more tastings Brian drug himself back up to Justin’s mouth.  “Ok. Let’s get that shower. Then maybe we could take a walk before Matt and Max arrive. I am thinking if we have time for a short nap, that could be a good idea.”






They stepped into the shower and again pressed their bodies close.  It was as if they had internal magnets that drew each other close. Justin took soap and and began rubbing it on Brian’s back. “Brian, do you have any concerns about these massages?”  






“What kind of concerns?”






“I have a feeling this could be an internal as well as external massage. I know we have both been explored hundreds of times but this is a little different.  I guess I am just checking in that it is OK with you. I mean it is penetration even though it is different.”






“Justin, we are going to be side by side with two men we trust.  You and I both are satisfied, more than satisfied by each other, so a little enjoyment we can share through some assistance….I’m game.”  Brian turned and pulled Justin close. “Maybe they can teach us something se haven’t discovered yet and if they have nothing new it will still be fun.” Brian’s hands slid over Justin’s pink ass.  “Do you want me to keep going with the spanking the next couple days? If you enjoy it I will do it.”






“Please, if you are comfortable doing it.  Brinn kind of puts a damper on some of our play so I want to take full advantage of the extra pleasure it gives me.”  As Justin said this, Brian took the back brush that was located in the shower and pressed Justin against the stall wall.  He administered 5 steady strokes.






“Remember, Sunshine, all you need to do is say Brinn’s name during the spanking and I will gladly stop.”






“It gives me a buzz you will never understand and makes me horny as hell.”






“Well, there will be nothing going on until the massage.  I think we can wait 4 hours without sex although,” He ran his fingers down Justin’s now flaming as and Brian could feel Justin’s cock reacting instantly.






“You could have a very long afternoon, Sunshine.”  Brian chuckled as he continued to run his finger along Justin’s crack while he grew harder and harder.






Justin reached between Brian’s legs and began stroking behind Brian’s scrotum.  “Two can play this game, Brian.”






After both continued to play for a couple more minutes, they looked at each other and simultaneously said, “Truce.”






“Hands above the waist until after the massage?” Brian asked.






“Agreed,” Justin said, “Unless I’m bad and then you can always discipline me.” He grinned at Brian.






“You, sir,”  He leaned down and kissed him, “are encourageable.”  






They left the shower and dried each other’s backs. They instinctively both pulled on clothes for a hike.  Justin realized this was the first clothes he had seen since he had arrived here. “Did you bring other clothes for me?” He asked Brian as they headed out on a lovely spring day.






“There’s clothes for us to wear home. I didn’t see any necessity for anything other than robes and these to wear out here.”






“Seems to me a year ago we spent time without our clothes on out here.” Justin slid his arm around Brian’s waist.






“And maybe we can do that again tomorrow.  We’ll ask Max for a picnic lunch tomorrow.”  






Justin stepped in front of Brian and faced him. “I love you, Baby.”






“I love you, too, Sunshine.  More than you will ever know.”  Their lips brushed and they continued to walk. They followed a path that would lead them back to their cabin.  As they walked they saw a beautiful willow tree. Justin left the path for a minute and came back with a couple long willow switches.  “What are those fo….. You are a bit obsessed about that right now.”






“I think I forgot how to focus on me and this weekend I a focusing just on me.”






“Trust me, Sunshine, you are focusing on me, too.  I am not feeling neglected.” He took the switches from Justin and carried them. “I won’t hurt you, Justin.  Have you ever been switched? I am fairly sure you haven’t. I will use it if you want me to but you can’t push me into doing something I don’t want to.  These are worse than the crop that hurt you so bad.’






“You can do anything to me you want, Brian. You would never do anything to hurt me so why don’t you let me know what it feels like while I am fully dressed, please!” He rubbed up against Brian letting him know how much the thought of it had turned him on.  As they had talked they had kept walking and had returned to the cabin.






“Alright, I give up.”






Justin began undoing his pants.






“No, you said with clothes.”






“Oh, come on.  We are here now. I am sure…..”






“I am not going to stand here and argue. Leave on the briefs.  If you insist, later we will do a few without clothes another time.  






Justin dropped his jeans and leaned over the picnic table.  Brian had never used a switch although her remembered getting hit with one.  As he stood there, holding the switch, his mind went back to a childhood punishment.  He knew he was young and he had done something he shouldn’t. He remembered his dad being pissed when he got home and went and grabbed a branch.  He couldn’t have been more than 4. His dad was pretty wasted and kept losing track of how many times he had hit him.






By now, Justin had realized something was wrong.  He took the switch out of Brian’s hand and quietly said, “Brian, Sweetheart, what is it?”






“I can’t do it.  I won’t use that on you.”






“Ok, baby.  That’s alright,” Justin pulled him close.  “Can you tell me what happened?”






Brian recounted the memory to Justin.  “Jack just kept going. I am sure he hit me 15 or 20 times.  She finally stopped him. I knew I wasn’t supposed to cry so I did my best not to but ……,” he hugged Justin.  His body was trembling. “I hurt so bad and all she said was to stop crying because I got what I deserved.”






“I am so sorry, baby. I can’t imagine.”  Justin pulled away from Brian and grabbed the 2 branches on the ground.  He started breaking them in as many pieces as he could. He then threw them into the nearby woods and walked back to Brian.  “If I had a chance to give either of them a piece of my mind….. You can do anything you are comfortable with to me. I will never try to convince you again.”






Brian kissed him. “I didn’t remember that until I stood there with the switch in my hand. Will my childhood always haunt me?”






“Maybe you should talk to the counselor again.  I think as Brinn gets older more of this might come up.  Can you imagine ever doing something like that to that sweet baby?  You weren’t bad, Brian. You were a baby.”






“I know we promised but, I need you, Sunshine.”






They walked upstairs and quietly made love in each other’s arms.  They were still laying there when they heard Max and Matt arrive. “Brian and Justin,  dinner is ready?”






Justin and Brian came down.  Brian looked at Matt, “Glad you were able to join us.  Good to see you again, Matt.” The four chatted as they ate dinner. After eating Max cleaned up downstairs as Matt went upstairs with Brian and Justin.






“I’m glad it worked for me to join the three of you.  Max told me about your eventful year. So glad you were able to be with us, Brian.  I am going to set up the massage tables. I know you are planning on a couple’s massage.  We will give them in tandem. The question is whether you would like an internal massage as well. If I may say so, I think you would enjoy it.  I am guessing it isn’t totally new to you but I am thinking you have never had it done at the same time and we will help you interact with each other.  And in case you are wondering, we have both been trained and are licensed in tantric massage. And to be honest, we have practiced on each other many times.”  As Matt said that Max came up behind him and pulled Matt against him. He kissed Matt’s neck.






“Sorry, Matt and I have been partners for over a year but Matt has been out of town for three months.  He just came back into town yesterday so I hope you don’t mind too much if we steal a kiss from time to time.”






“Hey,” Justin smiled, “Do whatever you like because I am guessing we will be at some point. Lose your clothes if you like.” They needed no further prompting and stripped off their clothes.






As they chatted Max and Matt set up the tables and assembled their supplies. Matt took charge now.  “Justin, Brian, are you ready?” They got out of bed, already naked. “Well, I guess you don’t have to take anything off. We are going to have you start on your stomachs.  Then we will have your flip to you backs and we will have you finish on your sides facing each other. Please let us know if you are uncomfortable with anything we do.”






Matt took Justin’s hand and guided him to the massage table. Justin lay face down. “Looks like someone has already been playing.”  He swatted Justin’s slightly bruised cheeks. “I hope you don’t mind I did that. I am deducting you enjoy that.”






“Trust me, he enjoys it.  You have my permission to play with his ass.” Brian offered as he reached over and swatted Justin’s ass as he laid down.”






“Gentlemen, one more thing, we usually don’t use our mouths but do we have permission to do so if it seems appropriate. “






Justin spoke up, “You can use your mouths anywhere except on our cocks.  Those are saved for each other.”






Both Max and Matt said an audible Aahh and quickly kissed each other.  “I like that rule.” Max said. Matt nodded in agreement.






The massage started as a traditional massage.  Without realizing it Justin and Brian linked their fingers.






They used plenty of oil and hit every major muscle in the back and then began at the feet and worked their way up.  When they arrived at the butt they began working deep muscles that both Brian and Justin found both painful and exciting at the same time.  Max and Matt then oiled their hands. Each pressed their hands together and slid their hands between Brian and Justin’s cheeks. They did this multiple times adding different pressure each time.  Brian and Justin both moaned. Next they took their index finger on both hands and placed one on either side of their buds and gently pulled opposite directions and repeated this several times until both Brian and Justin were struggling to keep control.






Matt softly said, “We will give you 10 minutes to turn over and, um, regain some control.”






Matt and Max went downstairs for a few minutes. Brian and Justin turned to face each other. They didn’t say a word but they met in the middle and pressed the full lengths of their bodies. As they were about to move to the next step Matt and Max returned.  In his soft steady voice Matt said, “Please lay on your backs.” After spending 10 minutes or so on their chests they began working the upper thighs and pelvic area. They worked the inner thighs and in the upper muscles leading to the pelvic wall. They massaged every inch around their penises.  They then had Brian and Justin plant their feet on the table close to their butts. Their knees were spread slightly and then, adding more oil they began to run their thumbs along the perineum moving right up to their buds.






By now Brian and Justin were both in another level of consciousness.






Max and Matt continued several more passes with their thumbs.  They needed to take a minute and wrapped their arms around each other and took hold of each other penises and sighed. They quickly got back to the task at hand.  Brian and Justin had both discovered muscles they didn’t know existed. Matt whispered, ”We are now going to massage your prostates. Turn and face each other.” Justin and Brian turned and immediately reached for each other.  Matt and Max bent the top leg on each of the men bringing the leg close to their chest. More oil was added and pressure was added the bud urging entry this time. After all the attention they had given them the first sphincter accepted the intrusion easily.  Justin was able to relax and allow entry easier then Brian because he had not had penetration for a few months. Matt did not proceed until Max had gained entry into Brian. Then together, Matt and Max began stroking the prostate. Brian reached over and gingerly took Justin’s penis into his hand.  Justin mirrored his actions. Matt and Max rotated their fingers 180° and began stroking the top wall of each rectum. After changing the fingers’ positions a couple more times Max and Matt they removed their fingers and each bent over. They encouraged Brian and Justin to slide their chests closer together and they greedily began to kiss.  Max and Matt slid their tongues into the now well loosened buds. As they entered, Brian and Justin both spontaneously orgasmed. Their bodies instinctively pressed together, leaving Matt and Max standing across from each other. Brian pulled Justin off the massage tables and moved to the bed leaving the tables for Max and Matt.







Justin was tired and Brian was beyond exhausted.  Justin held him in his arms as they watched Max and Matt.  The men were beautiful together. Their hands slid across each other as they were well oiled from the massages. Soon Matt’s fingers were slipping into Max and after a few minutes Matt entered Max.  Matt held Max tightly against him as he reached for Max’s swollen cock. Justin tightened his arms around Brian. He glanced down and saw Brian was sound asleep on his chest.






A few minutes later Max and Matt were picking up their clothes.  They both walked over and kissed Justin on the cheek making it clear they would get the tables tomorrow.  Justin saw the lights go off below and heard the door close below. Every muscle in his body was both relaxed and rejuvenated at the same time. His hand ran down Brian’s chest and Justin kissed his temple.  He pulled a blanket over them both and leaned his head against the headboard as he drifted off to sleep.






Justin woke up still partially sitting up but Brian was no longer laying on his chest.  He got up and stretched. He could still feel muscles Matt had woke up. He felt a slight breeze and noticed the door to the balcony was open a bit.  He grabbed his robe and stepped outside. Brian was sitting on one of the chairs. “Hey, Baby. It is a little chilly for you to be out here in just a robe.”






Brian reached out and took Justin’s hand pulling him onto his lap.  “I am sorry I fell asleep. I had more plans for us.”






“Baby, I fell asleep right after you.  What are you doing out here?”






“I am just thinking about yesterday.  I had not memory of that. What else is still hidden in my brain. What if in 3 years Brinn does something she is told not to do?  Will I lose it on her? What if I have had a drink or two?”






“Brian, you will never hurt our daughter.  If anything you aren’t going to be able to ever tell her no. At least not until she is ready to date. You are no more like your father then I am like mine.  Now come on, Baby. You have to be chilled and I don’t know about you but I still have nerve endings firing that might be fun to explore if you aren’t too tired.”






Brian nuzzled into Justin’s neck, “I have to admit M & M found nerve endings I didn’t know existed.  Do you think we can rediscover them ourselves, Sunshine?”






“I am not sure but I am willing to work really hard to find out.”







Justin woke before Brian again. After going back to bed they spent another hour doing a lot of experimenting. When they eventually fell asleep, they were worn out in the best possible way. He slipped into his robe and headed downstairs. He could smell something in the oven again. He peaked at it and saw something with cheese and bacon bubbling. He saw it would be done in 15 minutes.  That was enough time to make some calls. He called his mom first. “Hey, Mom, how are my two favorite females?”






“Hi, Honey.  Just from your voice I can hear you are having a wonderful time.”






“We are!  Yesterday we hiked and then had the most amazing massage.  These guys….”






“Justin, I am fairly sure I would not be comfortable with those details.”






Justin started laughing. “I am sure you are right, Mom.  But it was amazing and Brian is stronger everyday. I didn’t know I could fall any deeper in love with him but I think I have the last couple days.”






Brian’s hand slid around Justin’s body and into his robe.  Justin moaned and Brian said, “Good morning, Jennifer.” Justin pushed the speaker button on his phone.






“Good morning, Brian. Are you enjoying your weekend as much as my son?”  Jenn didn’t get a vocal response but the sounds she heard told her he was also enjoying himself.






Brian and Justin, pulled apart when they heard, ‘Dadadada.”






Brian’s face went from mirroring the lust and love he felt for his husband to show how much he adored his little girl. “Good morning, Sweetheart.  Your daddies miss you SO much.”






“Love you, Baby Girl.”  Justin added.






Jennifer’s heart warmed just hearing the love these two had for her granddaughter.  It was so obvious she was loved beyond words. It was obvious Justin and Brian were loving each other beyond words, too.  “Well, guys, it is obvious you have other things, um, to take care of. Love both of you.” She hung up knowing they had been distracted.  She had to smile. Her boys loved each other so much, and although she didn’t really want to know about their love life, she was thrilled to know things were getting back to normal.




Justin and Brian eventually came up from the kiss they had gotten lost in.  Brian smiled down at Justin, “Let’s call Gus, too, before breakfast. Then we can eat and decide what we plan to do today.”






Gus was happy to hear from them. He always asked Brian how he was feeling with a note of concern.  Hopefully, his worries will relent soon. After assuring him he would see them next week at the house,  they all said goodbye.






Justin opened his robe and Brian’s, pressing skin to skin.  He couldn’t help to notice that Brian was getting some muscle tone back as well as gaining a bit of weight.  After drawing heat and strength from each other, Justin said, “Let’s get some breakfast.”






“Let’s  give Max the day off.”  Justin said as he fed Brian a berry.  We can have a mid-afternoon picnic and I am sure there is enough food in the kitchen to eat something later this evening if we want something.  Then Max and Matt can have the whole evening together. Oh, maybe you wanted your special night with Max like I had the first night.”






“Sunshine, you give me all I need.  I am sure of that!” Brian pulled Justin over to him. Brian gave him a kiss and Justin dropped to his knees ready to claim something else. Brian groaned in pleasure as Justin’s hot, wet mouth took all of him in.  After a couple minutes Brian pulled Justin up to his mouth again. “I want to save up...to need you SO bad…..I brought the scarf and would love you to use it on the picnic if you think it will work.”






“Does that mean I can taunt you until then?”  Justin straddled Brian’s naked lap and sat down, feeling Brian’s semi erect dick slide against his cheeks.  Justin squirmed around on purpose just to torment Brian.






“We have a lot of toys up there that haven’t been used yet.  I could try each of them out on you….or maybe we could just put one in for the day… Are you game?”






“Knowing how the day is being set up...my ass is yours!”






Brian pulled him close.  “I will plan your time through the picnic and you plan mine?  Game?”






“Oooo, I like that idea.  15 minutes of planning time and we will reconvene here.” Justin’s gleam almost made Brian nervous.  






Brian texted Max about the picnic and Max said he would be there in 30 minutes. By the time Max and Matt arrived with the basket, both Brian and Justin had remote controlled toys in place.




Max brought the basket in and placed some items in the refrigerator.  “Thank you for freeing my day for me. I would not have agreed to work this weekend if I had known Matt was coming home but it was a last minute change and then I couldn’t get off anymore.”






“I hope you……” Just then the vibrator Brian had programmed for  Justin went off. Matt and Max had a puzzled look. In a couple seconds, Justin was able to talk again.  “Sorry about that. We have started a few games. He held up the remote he had stuck in his pocket and pushed the button. Brian moaned by the end of the duration.






Matt and Max both  started laughing. “We haven’t done much with toys before.”






Brian smiled.  “We don’t use them often but they can be fun.  Today’s challenge is to see how far we can push each other without going over the edge.”






“No wonder you two love being together. “






Brian pulled Justin against his chest as he said, “The games are fun but it has nothing  to do with our love.” For a second, Brian’s lips rested on Justin’s cheek. “We were just meant to be. He holds my heart and I hold his.”






As Brian talked, Max and Matt had pulled each other close. Just then the seriousness of the moment was broken by Justin pushing the remote on Brian and he let out a surprised sound. All four of the men started laughing.






“Hey, guys,” Justin started, “If you feel like it come on over about 9:00 p.m. tonight.  We can use the hot tub, drink some wine. No pressure. If you two want to be alone we totally understand.”  Justin looked at Brian to get his approval.






“We would enjoy your company this evening.  By that time we will probably need the tub and to relax.”






Justin, almost on cue said, “Holy sh..crap.” His eyes rolled back as he took a deep breath.






“Justin is trying not to swear as our daughter starts imitating us.”






Matt and Max said goodbye and stated they would be back later.  






Justin packed a goody bag for the picnic while Brian repacked the picnic basket. Justin leaned against Brian’s back as he pressed the remote.  “Justin, you don’t know how hard a time….I am having holding it together …..right now.”






“Well, get used to it.  I am putting it on the low setting and leaving the remote here.”






“Are you trying to kill me?” Brian said it with a laugh but saw the devastated look on Justin’s face. He took him in his arms.  “I’m sorry, Sunshine. That was a very poor choice of words after you spent four months of your life keeping me alive.” Justin laid his head on Brian’s chest and just held onto him for a minute.






Justin tilted his head up and Brian kissed him.  “I love you, Sunshine.” They each picked up their parsel and walked out arm in arm.  They went to the same meadow they went to last year and spread out the blanket. They both were very on edge by now.  Their need for release was beyond the normal play they did some time. Brian had gotten very quiet trying to put his mind in another place while Justin still got a jolt unexpectedly from time to time.  Justin laid out the items in his bag, slipping the scarf around his neck, and then slid his hands over Brian’s ass. He brought his hands around to the front and undid Brian’s jeans and slid them down. He dropped to his knees and could see Brian’s cock straining to get out. He slipped the briefs down and had to stop himself from taking it in his mouth. He knew that Brian was beyond needing relief. He stood and placed his lips on Brian’s as he reached behind him and pulled out the vibrator.  Brian let out a sigh of relief.






Brian quickly stripped off Justin’s shirt and then his pants.  Justin started wrapping the scarf he had around his neck around Brian’s and then pulled out a belt from the robe. He had tied a loop in one end.  “Baby, I hope this works. I don’t have the headboard to work with.” He wrapped the belt around the scarf. “I am using the scarf so you don’t have marks on your neck.”






Brian pinned Justin on his stomach and finally pulled the vibrator out of him. Justin instantly got hard as a rock.  He now wrestled back and pinned Brian to the blanket on his stomach and pulled the belt tight. He inserted a finger and stroked Brian’s prostate and he raised up off the blanket  and Justin sat below Brian’s hips. Reaching between Brian’s legs he stroked between the scrotum and asshole. Justin watched Brian closely. He loosened and tightened allowing Brian to sneak in just enough air to go a bit longer. Justin finally tightened it as much as he dared and plunged into Brian. He thrust several times before rolling to his side with Brian and thrusting once more Justin let the belt go and Brian convulsed again and again, cumming more than Justin had ever scene. He emptied himself into Brian but before he knew what was happening, Brian had flipped Justin and was thrusting into him. Both men began to tremble and again released anything left in them.  Brian pulled Justin against him still trembling.






After some time Brian softly spoke in Justin’s ear. “Making love to you is always amazing but this was beyond……..” He claimed Justin’s mouth and Justin turned to face him.  Their hands slid over each other’s bodies and into crevices, poking and prodding. They finally came down from the high and relaxed.






“Are you ready to eat something?” Brian started sliding down Justin’s body. Justin captured his face and tilted it toward his own face.  “Baby, it is going to be a while before that is going to supply anything.”






Brian started laughing and they pulled the food out of the basket. There was a variety of chilled foods, meats, cheeses, and salads.  There was a loaf of crusty bread and fresh fruit with dipping cream. It was perfect for a shared meal after lovemaking. By the time they got to the fruit cream was spread all over them and fruit was being dragged through it and then tongues followed. They were so distracted by each other neither of them noticed the clouds.  By the time they realized they were chilly, the sky opened up. They looked at the sky and started laughing. They pulled on their pants and gathered everything up, throwing everything into the basket. They strode back to the cabin stealing kisses along the way. By the time they got back they were chilled through so they stepped into the warm shower.  Twenty minutes later they were still standing under the shower kissing in each other’s arms.






“I love you more than life itself, Sunshine.”






“I can’t do life without you, Brian.”







After a brief nap both men were ready to host Matt and Max.  They arrived at 9:00 looking like they, too, had spent the day making love.  All four men stripped naked and climbed in. They chatted and sipped wine. Each told how they met and a little about their childhood.  Justin climbed onto Brian’s lap as they talked about being kids. He knew that was never easy for Brian and if he could supply comfort he would.  Soon, the conversation had stopped and both couples made love again paying no attention to the others. When they were all done they drank a little more and soon Matt and Max were ready to head back to continue the evening in privacy.  






Soon, Brian and Justin were alone again.  The hot tub was again covered and they laid in bed talking about their children and family.  As they started talking about the future they drifted off imagining the years they have together.


 

Chapter 12 by Simply written

 

John and Tony stopped by the main house on Sunday evening.  They were doing their best to be more independent but they had finished finals and there was nothing left in their refrigerator.  They thought it was odd that there were no lights on in the kitchen but as they entered they heard something coming from farther in the house.  They followed the sounds which led them to Alice’s room.


John looked at Tony,  “That doesn’t sound good.”


Tony knocked, “Alice, are you all right?”


After hearing shuffling inside the room, the door opened. Alice stood inside looking horrible.  She was pale and unkempt. She turned around and crawled back into bed. “Don’t get too close, guys.  I don’t know if this is food poisoning or the flu.”


“Alice, you should have called us.”  John and Tony both started coming in but Alice started retching again and they stopped in their tracks. “Um, Alice, isn’t Brinn coming back tonight?”


“That’s why I came back.  Jenn will be bringing her by later this evening.”  Alice again started throwing up. “I guess I have to call the guys to come home early. I can’t expose Brinn to this.”


John and Tony looked at each other and nodded. John said, “Don’t call them.  We can watch her.”


“Guys, I know you love Brinn but playing with her for a few minutes and actually caring for her is very different.” Alice started getting a little agitated.  “Need to call them.”


“Ok, Ok, Alice, we will call them but you shouldn’t be here if you really have the flu.” Tony went and grabbed a face mask from the kitchen.  They had used them a lot when Brian was so sick and still had a few around. He walked over to Alice. “Let me drive you home. Will you be Ok by yourself?”


“I will be fine by myself.  You call Brian and Justin, John.”


“I’ll take care of it.”


After Tony left with Alice, John quickly cleaned up Alice’s room trying to disinfect it and then went to the kitchen.  He was not going to ruin Brian and Justin’s get away. He and Tony were grown men. They could take care of one little girl, especially one as sweet as Brinn. And it was for less then 48 hours.


Tony was just pulling into the drive when Jenn pulled up behind him.  She was in a hurry so she just passed Brinn to Tony. John stepped out and grabbed the diaper bag and small suitcase Jenn had.  Tony was already cooing to her in Italian. Her son’s family may not be traditional but her granddaughter got more love than most children ever had.  She waved and drove away without even asking to talk to Alice.


“Bell'angelo, mi sei mancato.”  Brinn reached up and grabbed Tony’s nose.  


John kissed Brinn’s soft hair and then Tony’s. “I am not sure what you just said to her but I am a bit jealous.  You don’t speak in Italian to me very often anymore.”


“That’s because I don’t want you to miss a word of how much I love you.”  As they stopped to kiss, Brinn began giggling and batting at their faces. They both laughed and kissed her chubby cheek.  


They decided it would be best for them to sleep in the master bedroom since the nursery was right next to it. Jenn had already bathed her and put on her pajamas.  They sat together on the couch playing with her. She loved peek a boo and her infectious giggle had both of the men laughing along with her. They knew Justin and Brian tried to keep her awake until 10 most evenings but she was getting fussy by 9:00 p.m.  They were glad the directions were still posted on the fridge. They knew she was getting a little bit of other food from time to time but before bed she just needed a bottle. Alice had feeding directions on the refrigerator since often someone else would feed Brinn when Alice and Justin were busy. Tony prepared the bottle and  John went upstairs and changed her diaper. Brinn started fussing and by the time Tony arrived upstairs she was crying hard. John was doing his best to quiet her but she was not happy.


Tony reach for Brinn and sat down in the rocker with her.  He offered her the bottle and soon she was drinking much more content, although still having a little catch in her breath as she drank. Tony sang to her in Italian and after burping her and she drank the remainder of the bottle  she fall asleep on Tony’s shoulder as he patted her back.  John made sure the crib was ready and Tony laid her down giving her a kiss and John did the same thing. Tony took John’s hand and led him to the bedroom.


Once the door was shut, John pulled Tony against him and dipped his hand below the Tony’s waist cupping his crotch, rubbing up and down with his thumb. Tony pulled John’s head down and their lips met. John began taking Tony’s pants off and once the barrier was gone John continued rubbing with his thumb.


“Mi Amore,” Tony groaned, “You know exactly what to do to drive me crazy!”


“Well, let me do a better job of that.”  John pushed Tony onto the bed and kneeled between his legs.  He guessed right when he opened the bed stand and found lubrication.  He put some on his fingers. As he lowered his mouth down, he slipped his finger into Tony’s rectum and began rotating it. Slowly he added another finger.  His tongue was stroking Tony’s cock and his free hand putting pressure to the base of it was adding one more sensation. Very soon Tony was gasping for control of himself.  John added one more finger adding pressure to his prostate and Tony emptied himself into John’s mouth. “Mi Amore, mi Amore, mi Amore.” Tony whispered as John moved Tony into position and then slipped into him. He grabbed Tony’s hips and thrust over and over bringing Tony into another frenzy.  John was just about to shout when Tony reached up and pulled him down. He mouthed Brinn and claimed John’s mouth so he couldn’t scream out loud.


They lay in each other’s arms and soon they were again touching and stroking. “Do you supposed babies make you horny? I just want to feel you.” Tony said.  He put a little lube on his fingers and began playing with John’s ass. It had been a long time since Tony did this and John knew what he wanted. John laid on his stomach with a pillow under his hips offering himself to Tony. Tony chuckled a bit evilly.  “Thank you, my dear.” He took the lube and drizzled it between John’s cheeks and slowly began running his finger over and over John’s bud. He pulled it in opposite directions and then began pressing a bit harder. His fingertip slipped in and then he rested it on the inner sphincter until it allowed him entry.  Tony continued rubbing the edges helping it relax. Leaving his finger where it was he slid up to John’s ear. “Let me know if I need to stop and no screaming.” He kissed John’s neck and pulled John’s hips up just a bit more. He added more lube to John and then on his own penis. He hated this part because he knew it was always quite painful for John at first. He began pressing his large cock against John’s small opening.  John grabbed a hold of the pillow and bit into it. Tony continued until he was through the second sphincter and stopped for John to adjust. Once John’s fingers relaxed a bit Tony continued and soon the noise John was making was not because of pain. John was trying to hang on and started clenching his muscles around Tony. Together they exploded as one. Tony collapsed next to John and John pulled him close.


Around 4:00 a.m. Tony heard whimpering. He realized John was already up and joined him in the nursery. John was just sitting down with Brinn to give her a bottle.  Tony slipped behind the chair and kissed his head. “Just go back to bed, Tony. I think she will be sleeping soon. No need for both of us to lose sleep. You can get up with her for the next bottle.  Tony kissed them both and went back to bed. Ten minutes later John joined Tony pressing close to his back. He draped his arm around Tony’s waist and pulled him tightly to him. Maybe someday they would have a child of their own.  John nuzzled Tony’s neck getting a mumbled response for Tony. He breathed in deep, catching a whiff of Tony’s cologne. His heart skipped a beat as he drifted off to sleep.


John was sure it was only 5 minutes later when Tony was getting out of bed for Brinn.  John looked at the clock and saw it was 7:00 a.m. He stretched and was about to get up when Tony came around the corner with a smiling Brinn in his arms. John noticed Brinn was in a different sleeper which meant Tony had changed her and put on clean clothes. John sat up against the headboard and held out his arms and Tony handed her over, getting back in bed himself.  “Hello, Beautiful! How are you this morning?”


“I’m fine, thanks,”  Tony replied giving John a quick kiss.


“Get back, here, stud!” Tony came back in and this time when he pulled away they were both breathless.  Tony’s hand slipped under the blankets finding his target. He then slipped his head under the blankets and as John held Brinn on his chest Tony got busy on his favorite breakfast. John had mixed emotions about having sex with Brinn there.


Brinn started fussing.  “Hungry, think she is hungry.” John managed to get out.


Tony replied, “So am I!” He continued sucking.


“Brinny…..just a minu….oohhhhh...please baby, Tony, it’s not happening. I can’t, not  with Brinn, here.” Brinn started crying now.


Tony came back up.  He slipped on a robe and took Brinn.  “I love you little one but you just put a hindrance on my love life. We will go get your breakfast while your Uncle John pulls himself together.



Brian woke up first on Monday and woke Justin in his favorite way.  When he was laying with Justin in his arms he reached for the phone. “Let’s call the house.  I miss Brinn. I can’t wait to play with her tomorrow.”


Justin sat up.”I never realized how hard it would be to be away for a few days.”


The phone at the house rang just as John arrived in the kitchen. Tony was just finishing the bottle as John picked up the phone.  


When the phone was picked up Brian and Justin heard Brinn crying loudly and then she was silent. “What’s wrong, Alice?  Is there something wrong with Brinn?” Brian’s voice came over the phone.


“Oh, hey, guys,” John replied.  His eyes were as big as saucers when he looked at Tony.


‘What’s wrong with Brinn.”


“Brian, nothing is wrong with Brinn.  Tony was just putting the bottle in her mouth when you called.  You know she can be a bit impatient when she is hungry.”


“Where’s Alice?” Justin asked.


“She had to run to the store for a couple things.  She will be back in a little while. Brinn is fine.  Don’t worry.”


“We want to talk to her. Put the phone on speaker and bring it to her.”


He did as they asked and walked over to where Tony was feeding her.  Justin’s voice came over the phone, “Baby Girl, it’s Daddy and Dada. We miss you, Brinny.”


Brinn’s face lit up and she fought to sit up.  “Dadadada.”


“Hello, Sweetheart. We will be back tomorrow.  We miss you so much.” Brian pulled Justin to him as he saw his eyes mist over.


“Tell Alice we should be back around noon tomorrow.”  Goodbyes were said and John hung up.


“We really should check with Alice and see how she is feeling but I don’t want to wake her up if she is sleeping.  What are we going to tell Justin and Brian when they come home if she is still sick. They are going to kill us.” John worried.



Justin and Brian spent their day with each other.  Max brought food in and out without making contact with them.  Brian and Justin spent most of the day in each other’s arms, in the bed, in tub, on the couch.  They spent time talking about Brian going back to work. They talked about how fast Brinn was growing up, and they talked about Justin’s upcoming tour.  


Brian pulled Justin closer, “What am I going to do for two months without you two.  I really don’t know how I will handle it.” He was totally serious. “I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around not holding you every night.  How can I live with my heart in another state?” He pulled Justin on his lap. “I may have to join you every weekend.”


“I love that idea but I am fairly sure you are going to be so busy by then you won’t miss us as much as you think.” Justin’s lips fused to Brian’s and soon they were lying naked on the couch. Soon they had drifted off to sleep.


By noon, John and Tony were exhausted.  How did Alice and Justin do this? How was such a sweet little girl so much work!


After her lunch bottle they put her down for a nap and immediately dropped on the bed and within minutes they were sleeping. Two hours later John woke up to the sound of Brinn talking in the crib.  By the time Brinn had a clean diaper Tony had woke up and all three of them went downstairs. They had checked in on Alice and found out she was feeling much better. She asked to talk to Justin but they lied to her and said the family was upstairs. As the afternoon went on Brinn got fussier and nothing calmed her.  

“Tony, I think she has a fever.” They ran a thermometer over her forehead and it registered at 100°.  “What are we going to do? Do we need to worry?”


“I remember my sister being sick and my mom put her in a lukewarm bath. Let’s try it.  If it goes any higher we are going to have to tell Alice,” Tony said. I’ll get a bath ready.  See if you can look up what might cause this.


“Do you really think that will help?” John asked cynically.


“Would you rather call Alice. or even better, Justin?”


“I’ll go check out fever in 6 month olds.” As Tony tried to calm Brinn in the tub John did a web search.  He stood next to Tony. “Nope, no cough. Runny nose, maybe a little. Rubbing her ears, nope. Tony, put your finger in her mouth.”


“That’s not where I have thought about sticking my finger lately.”


“Just do it! Are her gums swollen?”


Tony ran his finger over the gums and Brinn started crying harder. “Yes!, I think they are.”


“Teething, she’s getting her first teeth. Can you finish the bath?  I am going to go look for something she can chew on. I may run to our place.  I have an idea.”


By the time Tony came down with a weepy but a little calmer, Brinn, John had some children’s acetaminophen and a freeze pop.  He gave her the medicine and then took Brinn from  Tony and sat in a rocker with her. He took the frozen plastic treat and rubbed and started rubbing it on Brinn’s gums with a little bit of pressure.  He started softly humming to her and after about 20 minutes she was falling asleep. John laid Brinn in the bassinet in the kitchen. As he turned around he was swept into Tony’s arms.  “There is nothing as sexy as a man with a baby. I want you, John, right here, right now! I want you buried so deep in me that I can feel you there the rest of the day.”


“Tony, we don’t have what we need…”


Tony took John’s hand and brought him to the counter near the cooktop.  He pulled down John’s pants and then his own. He was ready to drop to his knees when he realized John didn’t need any coexing.  He grabbed the bottle of olive oil and poured some on his hands. He rubbed John’s erection and then was going to rub his own ass. “Don’t take away all my fun,” John commented and put some oil on his own fingers.  He pushed Tony tightly against the counter, pressing his chest against Tony’s back and jammed his finger in with no gentleness. John knew Tony liked a little rough play. After stroking the magic spot a couple times, John plunged in all the way.  Tony took a sharp intake of breath as John pinned his hips tightly against the counter. He could not get away from the pain his body instinctively wanted to do. Tony’s head lulled back against John.


“Pound me, mi amore. Harder, harder.”  Tony groaned. “You know me so well.”


As they inched closer to the edge they both were being careful not to be loud. John buried his mouth onto Tony’s shoulder and Tony grabbed a pot holder and pressed it against his mouth as his whole body convulsed as John plunged in one last time. John cocooned Tony with his arms and didn’t  move for a long time. “Will you feel that for the rest of the day?” John whispered into Tony’s ear. Tony didn’t reply but continued shaking a bit. “Tony, I didn’t hurt you, did I, sweetheart.”


“Oh, no mi amore. You were perfect. I will feel that burn for a long time.”


John started to move but Tony quickly said, “Just one more minute, please.  I don’t want to lose that full feeling.”


Eventually they separated and redressed.  Glancing around the kitchen they realized what a mess it was and they realized they didn’t know the last time they ate.  John looked at Tony. “I’ll clean if you make us something to eat.”


Tony kissed John long enough to have John’s toes curl again.  “Yes, dear.”


Quietly the men worked side by side and soon they were sitting side by side eating grilled cheese and homemade soup that had been in the refrigerator. They didn’t talk.  They just ate and kissed from time to time. “You know someday I hope we can have a baby but I think we need to wait a few years,” John said.


“I agree, amore, as long as we can continue to practice getting pregnant,” Tony smiled over at John. “We will definitely need to have it perfect when it is time for our child.”


When Brinn woke they repeated the ice pop on her gums and at the correct time gave her more medicine. They tried to nap when Brinn did figuring they may need to take turns overnight with her. She seemed happiest being held and at times chewing on a finger. As the day turned to evening both Tony and John noticed bruises on their ‘chewing’ finger but they would do anything to make her comfortable even if they had a little discomfort.



As Monday drew to a close Tony and John were exhausted and Brian and Justin were as relaxed as they had been in months. Just those few days away had made a big change in Brian.  He had color and more energy than he had had since Brinn was born. He dreaded the thought of going back to the doctor. He hadn’t told Justin yet but he knew he had to. He needed Justin there and Justin would want to be there. They had just filled the soaker tub and gotten in.  Brian pressed his lips into the curve of Justin’s neck and began nibbling. He held him tightly against him. “Sunshine, can you clear your schedule Friday around noon?”


Justin looked over his shoulder. “You haven’t even started back to work and you want me to come in for a lunch fuck? You really are getting back to normal.”


“I have a doctor’s appointment. I want you to be there with me.”


Justin got very tense, “Brian is there….”


Brian wrapped both arms all the way around Justin.  “Sunshine, they will draw blood tomorrow. Friday the results will be in and I’ll know if I need more treatments or not.  I don’t know if I can do that again, Justin. I don’t want you to have to go through that again.”


“Brian, you are going to do everything you need to do and I will be there no matter what it takes.” He turned around in the large tub and wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist. “And besides that, your blood tests are going to be great. You feel too good to be sick!”


Brian heard the fear rising in Justin’s voice. “Sweetheart, relax. I think you’re right.  This is just to show how healthy I am. I’m not worried, honey. I just need you there with me and has anything we did this weekend made you think I am sick.”


Brian brought Justin’s mouth to his and lingered over it, reaching every millimeter with his tongue.  He slid his hands down Justin’s back and pulled Justin even closer, their cocks dancing together. “Justin, nothing is going to  take me away from you, and our kids. In thirty-nine years, on our 40th anniversary, Gus will come with his family and Brinn will be hoping to have her first date, you and I will be here each holding a grandchild telling them about when, years ago, granddad was sick.”


“I’m afraid Brinn might have an issue with that but it sounds good to me. Brian, I need you inside me proving to me we will be here in 40 years and 50 years and….” Brian claimed his lips as his fingers roamed and parted Justin’s firm ass cheeks.”


“Do you mind if I have something to eat?” Brian asked Justin who looked at him in an odd way. He positioned Justin so his head and chest were draped over the tubs edge while Brian slid his legs between Justin’s and he brought his mouth up to that magnificent spot. Thirty minutes later the water had cooled but the same couldn’t be said for Justin and Brian.  Justin literally couldn’t focus on anything. When their lips met this time Justin nearly climbed through Brian to get closer. They managed to get to the bed and an hour later they laid in bed as they slowly drifted off to sleep.





Tony and John had taken turns early in the evening but after midnight Tony was sleeping soundly so John just dozed in the rocker with Brinn on his chest.  She was sleeping but continued fussing in her sleep. About 2:30 a.m. John woke up and Brinn was completely quiet in his arms. He froze a moment and then noticed the steady breathing. Her pink, little mouth hung open and when he ran his finger on the bottom gum he felt little ridges.  He kissed the top of her head and laid her in the crib. She cooed in her sleep. John wasn’t sure if it was because he was overly tired but he had blink rapidly to clear his eyes. If he loved this little one so much what would he do with his own?


John tried sneaking into bed but Tony woke and moved over to him, pulling him back against him. “How is Miss Brinn?”


“The teeth finally came through.  I think the middle two on the bottom are both through.  She is sleeping quietly now.”


Tony reached up and wiped away a tear that slipped down John’s cheek. “You just sleep, mi amore.  You are very tired. I will get her next time I hear her.” Within seconds he was snoring quietly.



When Brian woke up, Justin was packing up some of the toys they had brought along with the minimal clothes Brian had packed from them. “Come over here,” Brian growled. He smiled over his shoulder, winked, and wiggled his bare backside. “Trust me, Sunshine, I will make it worth your while.”


“You always do, baby, you always do.”  He jumped in next to him.


An hour later they had their bags downstairs and were sitting at the table eating breakfast. There were lots of mixed emotions.  “Can we do this every year? Can this be our place?”


“I will book it for next year before we leave.”  Brian caressed his cheek.


“You may as well book it for the next 40. Let’s  go home to our family. I miss her so much.”



John woke and was sure he heard Alice’s voice from somewhere.  Tony was gone and since the door to the nursery was wide open he guessed Brinn was downstairs with him.  John grabbed a robe and went downstairs.


Alice sat in a chair with Brinn in her lap talking to her softly.  “Oh, so there is the other liar in the house. When Justin and Brian get home and see this house you are both in so much trouble.  And if this little lady had as much as a mark on her you know you would no longer be breathing. But,” She snuggled Brinn close, “since, although foolish, you did an amazing job nursing her I guess they will let you live, however, you both know how Brian feels about clutter.”


Tony was already frantically cleaning in the kitchen.  “Are you feeling better, Alice?”


“Yes, sweet boy, I’m fine.  I will watch this one,” she kissed Brinn, “while you clean.”


John and Tony loaded and ran the dishwasher.  Tony went upstairs and took the sheets off the bed and brought them down to the laundry.  Tony was about to go back upstairs when he heard a car door. “They’re home.”


“Oh, sh…”  John stopped.  


Justin came bursting through the door. “Where’s my Baby Girl?”  


Justin swept Brinn into his arms and spun her around.  They were both laughing when Justin stopped. “Alice, you didn’t call me.”  Justin sounded heart broken. He then looked around the kitchen. “And what happened here?’


Brian walked in with the bags just then and looked into the kitchen. “Are you Ok, Alice? What the hell happened here?”


“Brian, look!  Brinn got her first teeth while we were gone.”


“Who is going to tell us what is going on here?” Brian  said in his business voice.


John took a deep breath.  “Alice got sick and she told us to call you but we didn’t want to interrupt you so Tony and I didn’t tell Jenn that Alice was gone.  We took care of her and then yesterday she had a fever and then we figured out she was teething. We gave her acetaminophen and had her chew on a frozen pop.”


“My daughter ran a fever and you didn’t call me.  You didn’t tell me you were babysitting her? What were you thinking?”  Justin was was furious.


“And this place is such a mess. Can’t you clean up after yourself?”  Brian looked around. “Really?”


John left the room without a word.  He went up the backstairs and started making the bed.  He was putting on the top sheet when Brian walked in. “I’m sorry, Uncle Brian.” John dropped on the bed and tears started rolling down his cheeks.  “We wanted you to have time alone… and we knew we could take care of her but then she got sick and I was up half of the night holding her. And I am so tired and Justin is so mad at us…”


Brian sat next to him and put an arm around John.  “I’m sorry, John. You obviously took good care of Brinn and thank you for letting us have time to ourselves. You shouldn’t have lied but you did it for the right reason.  I will talk to Justin and you have to make up to Alice. I’ll finish the beds. You go help Tony and then maybe go to your house. I’ll talk to Justin.”


John went down the backstairs and silently started cleaning again.  Justin went upstairs with Brinn. He couldn’t believe he had missed her first teeth.  His poor little girl was in pain and her daddy wasn’t there. Soon she was sound asleep on his shoulder but he couldn’t let her go. Brian walked in and took Brinn from Justin and kissing his sleeping, laid her down.  He walked over and held out his hand to Justin. He reluctantly took his hand and they walked into the bedroom.


Justin started pacing in the bedroom.  The whole time he was swearing under his breath.  “Justin, what are you so mad about?” He tried to put his arms around him but Justin wasn’t ready for that yet.


“How can you not be?  They lied about who was taking care of our daughter.  She was running a fever and they didn’t call me. The house was torn apart.  They didn’t tell me Brinny was hurting. They didn’t….”


“Justin, Brinn is perfect.  John and Tony did exactly what you would have done.  They relieved her pain the best they could. They spent their time watching her, not cleaning.   She was well cared for. You know they love her almost as much as we do. So what is the real problem?”  


“They….I wasn’t there for her.  I should have been with her. I was off taking a break.  Parents can’t take breaks! I….I…..was worrying about her and about you going back to the doctor and about the tour and…..” He buried his head in Brian’s chest and he pulled him close.


“Oh, Sunshine.” Brian kissed his head. “This is just a reminder you can’t do it all and you don’t need to.  Tony and John are always here to help and you know Alice is too. When one can’t help the others step up. That’s part of our family.  As sorry as I am you missed her first teeth, I am so glad they didn’t call us. Your reaction just shows you needed this time away...we needed this time away.”  Justin looked up into Brian’s eyes and Brian’s head descended catching his lips. When they separated Brian began, “I think you need to…..”


“I know.  I owe Tony and John an apology. I will go talk to them.”


Brian tightened his grip.  “They can worry for a while longer.  They can’t lie to us when it comes to Brinn and while she is sleeping I am fairly sure we will have time to re-christen our bed.  Who knows what those boys did in here.” He brought his lips down to Justin’s neck and began tasting every inch.



Tony and John went back to their house.  They went upstairs and together undressed. Nothing was said but they walked into the shower.  After all the hard work they did Justin was so furious. Tony wrapped his arms around him and held him.  “He’ll come around, Mi Amore. He was just upset. He will think it through and understand, even if we were wrong, we did it for them.” After drying off they climbed in bed.  It was only noon but they were exhausted. With Tony pulling John against him, they drifted off to sleep.



After Justin had given Brinn her afternoon bottle, Alice was ready to sit and rest a bit and very willingly took charge of her favorite little girl.  Justin made a couple phone calls and then humbly walked out to the guest house. He listened and heard noise inside so he knew they were in there. He knocked on the door. Tony opened the door and his normal bright smile dimmed a bit.


“I come in peace. I actually am here to apologize and offer a peace offering. Is John around too?”  Tony stepped aside and Justin entered. John stood in the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand. Tony walked over and stood next to him, placing an arm around John’s waist. “Don’t worry, Tony, I am not going to use John as my emotional punching bag again.  I am really sorry for the way I reacted earlier. It was totally uncalled for...although don’t ever lie to me again about my daughter.” For that second Justin’s eyes flared.


“We are really sorry we did that but you two deserved time away. We didn’t want you to have to come home early.”


“Thank you for taking such good care of Brinny while we were gone and while she was in pain.”


Tony interrupted, “John rocked her for hours.  I did some but Brinn seemed to prefer him. Maybe because he looks like her dad but he sat in that rocker just holding her because she needed someone.”


Justin walked over to John and gave him a hug. “I am sorry I blew up.  We had such a wonderful trip but Brian goes back to work tomorrow and on Friday we have to go back to the oncologist for results and then I missed Brinn getting her teeth.”  Justin took a deep breath. “I just got overwhelmed for a minute and I took it out on you.” He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it over to Tony. “I made reservations for the two of you to spend a couple nights alone at a great hotel and I made reservations at two amazing restaurants for the next  two nights. All the info is on that paper and everything it paid for. If you find a different place to eat just let me know and I will get it changed.”


John and Tony looked at the papers Justin gave them. John spoke for the first time. “Justin, you don’t have to pay us back for watching my cousin.  I love her and would do anything for her and for you and Brian. You are my family.”


“Consider it an apology for my ungratefulness.”


“Justin, this could set you back more than $1000.”


Justin shrugged. “You guys know we don’t worry about money.  I won’t notice it. Also, you can think of this as a bribe. I am going on tour for a couple months again and Brian is going to need you guys while Brinn and I are gone.  Alice will be here too so hopefully the 3 of you can keep him focused.”


“You are taking Brinn with you?  You are right, that is going to be hard on him.”


“He is hoping to meet up with us most weekends but I have a feeling he is going to be really busy about that time. I am not sure he will make it that often. But that is a long way off yet. And, John, I hope you are willing to put some long hours in this summer as we get the show ready.”


“Of course I am, Justin. I have peaked at a few of the new things and I think Brinn is having a big effect on your work right now.”


“You would be right, John.  With her in my life how can I not just paint love. But enough, eat that sandwich and pack clothes for dinner.  I am guessing you won’t need much else. As he walked to the door he threw a set of keys at them. Drive the Stingray.  Not the old one but the newer one is ready to go. In fact you guys should just keep the keys for that one. Then you will both have a car if you need to go different places. Since I had the old Stingray restored he doesn’t use the other one.  Just keep it in the garage.


Tony and John both stood there with their mouths open.  “Maybe we should have lied to you much earlier.” Tony said with a twinkle in his eye. Justin’s look told him it might have been a little too soon for that joke.  Tony swallowed. “I am sorry we lied but we didn’t mean anything bad by doing it.


“I know you didn’t,” he hugged Tony,  “but when it comes to Brinn, we need to have full disclosure about everything.”


Justin walked to the door, “And by the way, John, when Brinn starts cutting her next teeth I may need some pointers.”  The smile between John and Justin showed everything was forgiven by both of them.


Now Justin had to tell Brian he gave his Stingray away. Alice was working on dinner and Justin informed her the guys would be gone a couple days.  He started picking Brinn up but decided he better talk to Brian before he got her. Justin walked into the office where Brian was on the phone. From the conversation he guessed it was a conference call with Ted and Cynthia.  Justin slipped around the desk and dropped to his knees.. “You are mine today yet. Tomorrow they can have you back,” Justin made his plans known. He started unzipping Brian’s pants and reached in pulling out his rising penis. He ran his tongue over the tip.


“Um, hey guys, I will see you tomorrow.  I seem to have other obligations today.” Both Cynthia and Ted responded by saying hi to Justin. Justin took the receiver out of Brian’s hand and hung the phone up. His mouth started lowering and Brian instinctively thrust his hips to meet him. It wasn’t long before Justin untied his own pants and, without stopping he slipped out of them.  Brian moaned when Justin pulled free but with in seconds Justin had his legs draped over the arms of the chair and with Brian’s support he carefully took him in a centimeter at a time. Brian started thrusting up as the anticipation got to great. Justin thrust his tongue in and out of Brian’s mouth and he began thrusting quicker and harder.  Brian finally held Justin in place as he drove in deeply.


Just as Brian lost control, Justin brought his mouth to Brian’s ear and said. “I gave John your Corvette.”  


“Oh, God……..YOU WHAT!”


Justin threw his head back as he ground his ass down as hard as he could and exploded all over Brian. He fell against Brian as they both fought to breath normally.  Justin reached back and grabbed several tissues without dismounting. He started dabbing at Brian’s shirt. “Sorry about that.” He usually tried to at least contain it a bit not tonight.


“Did you say you gave John my $50,000 car?”


“Um, ya, I hope you don’t mind.” Justin started wiggling.  “I think I can take your mind off it.”


“At least I still have one.  You walked down there to apologize and you gave away my car.  What else did you give them?” Brian was having trouble concentrating already.


“They just drove the Vette to a couple nights at that new hotel near your office and a couple nice dinners.”


“That had to be another $1000.”


“What’s a little money?  I bet I can make you forget about it.” Justin started making small circles with his ass, grinding into Brian’s pelvis. Brian stood with Justin still impaled and he laid him on his desk. Brian wanted to get in even deeper.  He kept pressing. Justin started milking him with his muscles.


“Sunshine, I don’t have more to give you.”  


‘Baby, you give me all I can….” Justin began shuddering.  He tried to hold on but he couldn’t stop himself. Justin clung to Brian’s neck and locked his legs around his waist and brought his lips to Brian’s. “Why don’t I ever get tired of you?”

“Thank god you don’t because I couldn’t live without you. I love you, Baby. I love your big heart.  I even love that you gave my car….yes, that you gave my car to my nephew.”


There was a tap on the door. “You can come in if you want, Alice but you may not wish to at this very moment.”


“Well, gentlemen, I am leaving for the day.  Dinner is in the oven and your daughter is dozing in the bassinet.  You probably have about half an hour until she wakes up.”


“Thank’s Alice!  We will be out shortly. Have a nice night off.”  


They pulled themselves back together.  “You are in charge of Brinn. I’ll get dinner ready.”


Soon Brinn was laughing as Brian sat on the floor with her making faces.  Brinn was up on her hands and knees and was wiggling her butt back and forth. Brian started imitating her and she started giggling.


“Sweetheart, if you keep doing that I may need your assistance with something very soon.” Brian swayed his backside more exaggerated.  “Oh, hotty!”


Brian scooped up a giggling Brinn and swung her around.  He threw her in the air and she squealed in delight. Brian pulled her close to his chest and just breathed in her scent.  “What did we do before we had this little one?”


“We practiced making one.”  Justin laughed.


“I think we still practice quite a bit.” Brian walked over and nuzzled Justin’s neck and then put Brinn close into Justin’s check.


“Dadadada,” Brinn said and pressed her drooling mouth on Justin’s cheek.  Justin turned his face and kissed her cheek. Next Justin reached for Brian and kissed his cheek.’


“Oh that will not do, Sunshine.” With Brinn in one arm he pulled Justin in with the other. “Brinn and I have been talking and she promises to sleep well tonight so we can….” he kissed him long and hard.  


“Why don’t you feed Brinn.  Our dinner will be ready in a few minutes.”


The three enjoyed family time the rest of the night. As the evening went on they, snuggled on the couch as Brinn drank her last bottle  of the evening. Brian wrapped his arms around them and just held them close.


“What are you thinking about, sweetheart?” Justin reached up and stroked his face.


“I am so glad I can go back to work but I hate being gone during the day.”


“Trust me, you will forget about us as soon as you get in your office. And, remember I am coming for a nooner on Friday.”


Brian’s hand slipped into Justin’s lap. “You can come visit any day!”


“Let’s go put this little doll in bed and then take each other to bed.”



After putting Brinn in her crib, Justin and Brian went to their room. “You should get to sleep on time tonight.  You will have a long day tomorrow.”


“I think I need something to get me through the day. Want to play a little?”


“Playing?” Justin asked as he raised his eyebrows.


“I’ve been thinking, Sunshine.  I just don’t think I can hit you anymore.  I mean I can spank you with my hand but I just can’t hurt you like that. It kills me so I thought I would try something else.  Lately you have made comments about wanting it deeper and I just can only go so far so…” Brian walked over to a dresser and pulled out a vibrator.  Justin knew he had never taken anything that long. “I know it isn’t what you crave but…”


“Baby, I am hard thinking about it. Where did you get that?”


“I have had it for years but it has never been used.”


“Oh, give me a few minutes.  I will be right back.” Justin rushed in to the bathroom.  He had never taken anything like that so thought he might need to prepare himself a bit.” He did a quick cleanse.  


When he came back in the bedroom Brian had lit some candles and dimmed the lights.  Justin laid down next to him and their lips met. Brian pulled him close and slipped his hand onto Justin’s ass.  He had already added lube to his hand and the vibrator. “Sunshine, I don’t expect you to take this all, maybe ever, but we are going to have fun playing. Brian started with his fingers.  He stroked and twisted for a while and then he reached for the long, thin device. He slowly pressed it in. He watched Justin’s face. “I’m sorry, I can’t give you what you want. I know how much you enjoyed if.”


“Shut up, you asshole.” Justin laughed. “You always give me what a need.”  


As Brian continued he knew the vibrator had to be getting into territory he wasn’t able to.  He stopped for a minute. He had left the vibration off until now. He turned it on low. Justin’s reaction was immediate. “Oh  god, oh god, oh god.” Justin felt the vibration to his very core.


“Let me know when you are ready for a bit more.”


“Oh, I am ready.  Please, I want more. I need it!”  Brian added a little more pressure and it went in farther. He came to what felt like a stopping point.  He knew he could go past that but decided he would stop there for the first night. He turned the vibrator up a notch.  Pressed against Justin’s interior wall he began to orgasm over and over.


Ten minutes later Brian and Justin laid in each other’s arms.  Justin was still shivering a bit from time to time. After giving Brian a long kiss he turned his back to him and Brian slipped in.  Soon he was emptying himself into his love. They drifted off still joined physically just like their hearts.



John and Tony pulled up in the Corvette.  As John handed the keys to the valet their eyes met and John said, “Hi Peter.”  John went to hug his brother but Peter stepped back.


“I’ll park your car.  Here is your ticket.”


“Peter, please, I’d love to talk to you. I want you to meet Tony. I….”


Peter got in the car and drove it away.  A bell boy grabbed their bags and Tony put an arm around John. “Let’s go in, Mi Amore.”  


After checking in they went up to their room.  John said very little. Tony set the bags down and put his arms around John. John put his head on Tony’s shoulder. “We can try and talk to him later.”


“He won’t change.  He is so sad. He is so prejudice.  He is probably angry now that I am driving a Corvette.  I hate to think what Mom has told him.” John turned and kissed Tony.  “I am not going to let him ruin this amazing place.” For the first time he looked around. “This room is crazy!”


“The whole place is great.   I would love to to work in a place like this. It is so amazing.  I wonder what it would take to get an internship here next year?”


“You know what else is amazing?”  Tony was about to talk when John pressed the entire length of his body against him. “We have time before our reservation.”


Tony started pulling off his own clothes and so did John. Tony ripped the coverlet off the bed and they slid onto the sheets. They both groaned. “These sheets are so soft.”  John said.


“I can only think of one thing softer.”


“Brinn’s cheek?”


“Well, maybe two things.” Tony moved down and guided John’s cock into his mouth. “Soft as silk, “ he said as he breathed on John.  Tony licked from the base to the tip. Soon John was having trouble lying still. Tony laid down on his back and John grabbed some lube and slid in just far enough for Tony to adjust.  He then started moving in deeper and leaned over. He started kissing Tony and repetitively plunged his tongue in and out of Tony’s mouth. Tony managed to flip them both over and then sat up to get maximum penetration.  Soon they were both beyond sanity and Tony dropped down on John’s chest.


After a few moments they started getting ready for dinner.  They showered quickly and dressed. As they arrived John saw Peter again talking to a pretty young server. Peter didn’t see them as he left.  John and Tony were seated at an out of the way table and when the server arrived it was the girl Peter had been talking to. Her name was Tiffany.  They had ordered and each time Tiffany checked on them they chatted with her. She was very professional and had no negative reaction when she walked up to the table when Tony and John were kissing. “


When she brought them dessert to share John couldn’t ignore it anymore. “Tiffany, did I see you talking to Peter when we came in?”


“Ya, how do you know Peter?”


“He’s my brother.”


“You’re John? He talks about you a lot.”


“I can only imagine what he says. Mostly he just seems sad when he talks about you.”


“Tiffany, do you think you could find me a piece of paper and a pen?” She came back with a little notepad and a pen. John wrote a note to Peter telling him how much he loved and missed him.  And he gave him his cell phone. When Tiffany came back he handed her the note and a $50 bill. “Please give him this for me. I love my brother but you probably know my lifestyle doesn’t make him happy.”


“John, he really isn’t anti- gay. He just doesn’t know how to relate to it and of course your mother…”


“Oh, you’ve had the unpleasant experience of meeting my mother?”


“I wish I could get him out of there.  We hope to move in with each other as soon as we can but she keeps ‘borrowing’ his money.”


‘Tiffany, I would do almost anything to get him out of there.  Please have him call me.”


“I’ll try, John.”


John and Tony left her a $200 tip when they left.  They would pay Justin back for that.


They enjoyed the rest of their time at the hotel but didn’t see Tiffany or Peter again. When the Stingray was brought up for them at departure there was a note under the windshield wiper. ‘John and Tony, thank you for the amazing tip.  I am working on Peter. I will do my best. You two are great. Tiffany.’


“I have a good feeling about this, John. Give her a little time to talk to him.”  Tony kissed him as he pulled away from the curb.


Spring turned into the Taylor-Kinney household.  Brian had returned to work full time and everyone was relieved his blood work was looking good without anymore treatments.  The oncologist was more than a little surprises they didn’t have to continue with treatment. He had asked Brian once if he had any idea what he did that might have made the difference. “I wasn’t allowed to die.  My husband owns my heart and he said he wasn’t done with it yet.” The doctor had nothing to say to that but he did say Brian was evidence of true love. The nurse behind Brian wiped a tear from her eye.


Justin began working a lot more. His life was good and so was his painting.  Brinn and Brian’s illness opened up a new area of expression for him. He tried to have lunch with Brinn and feed her but the rest of the day he spent down at the studio. John was helping Justin make arrangements for his tour.  Justin’s agent would email information to Justin and John would make all the reservations needed. Tony was hired to help Alice for the summer. He did some of the cleaning and cooking freeing Alice up to be with Brinn and if he got a chance to roll around on the floor with her he did that too.


One afternoon while Justin was painting John answered the phone on Justin’s business line.  When John hung up he walked over to Justin. “Hey Justin, your agent wants to set up a time for you to meet with a reporter.  He wants to have the meeting here so you can show off a little of your personal life. He wants Brian and Brinn there for sure but all of us could be in it if you want support in numbers.”


“I don’t want it at all but I suppose he is right.  I have taken basically a year off with no public exposure. It is time I get my business going again. What do I need to do?”


John held out a paper.  “This is the name of the reporter you need to contact. He mentioned maybe Saturday morning if that works best for Brian to be here. The reporter’s name is Sandy James.”


“Huh, I think I went to high school with her, at least with someone who has the same name.  We took some art classes together. She wasn’t bad but was never going to make a living off of it.  An art reporter actually would have been a great job for her. She was a bit odd but intelligent. Probably isn’t her anyway.  That has to be a common name. I’ll go check with Brian and then one of us can call her back.”


Justin called Brian mid morning. “Hey, are you terribly busy?”


Brian responded, “I always have time for you.”


“Well that is true when it comes to important things.  I have a question/favor to ask.”


“Tear yourself away from the paint and canvas and come ask me in person,” His voice went very quiet, “Please.”

“I’d love to but I need to feed Brinn and then Alice is going to be gone a couple hours.”  


“Perfect!  Bring her along.  Cynthia has been dying to see her.  It has been a long time since she has been here and Ted mentioned her the other day when Daphne stopped by with her daughter.”


“Ok, you convinced me.  It will probably be close to 12:30 by the time we get there.”

“Perfect.  I have a conference call from 11:00 to 12:00 and then I will have time to get notes down before you arrive.”  Brian spoke very quietly, “I miss you during the day, Sunshine. See you soon.”


Justin fed Brinn before leaving and they had a sing a long in the car.  He loved hearing her try to repeat sounds and words. When he arrived he parked in the spot reserved for him.  If the parking lot was ever full everyone knew they could use it but there was usually room for everyone. He came in the employees entry and before he realized it he had lost his daughter to Ted. “I got her. You and Brian have some lunch.” He winked at him. “She is really beautiful, Justin.”


“Thanks, Teddy.  Any word on yours?”


“By the end of the summer.  A mom picked us and she is due in August. If you ever want a weekend away or even a night out, we would love to have her. Wouldn’t we, yes we would…” All his attention was now focused on Brinn.


As Justin walked past Cynthia’s desk he gave her a quick hug. She gave Justin a questioning look. “You have to fight Ted for her. Is he ready for me?”


Cynthia started laughing “Are you seriously asking me if Brian Taylor Kinney is ready for the only man he has ever loved?”


“How is he doing here at work, Cynthia? Be honest, please. Does he make it through the day? Does he seem tired?”


Cynthia stood up and hugged Justin.  “He is doing fine. I didn’t ever expect him to be back here if I am honest. And I doubt he would be if it wasn’t for you.” She kissed him just as he was pulled from her arms.


“Can’t trust anyone not to move in on my husband. Where’s our daughter?”


Cynthia pointed to Ted’s office, “And I get her next!”


Brian looked at her and said, “Knock before you come in.”

“I always do when Justin is here. Oh, here is your lunch.” She handed him a picnic type basket.


They strolled into the office and closed the blinds behind them. The lock clicked. Justin and Brian stepped toward each other and Brian pulled Justin close.  “It has been far too long since we had a nooner.” He fused their lips together and then fused their hips. They stumbled to the back of the office where there was a small conference table.  Justin pushed Brian onto his back and yanked down Brian’s pants.


Justin looked at him lying there. “What do you want, baby? Don’t answer that you are going to get what I give you.”  Justin dropped his own pants and looked around and grabbed a towel that was on the table near a treadmill in the corner. Justin climbed onto the table and quickly wrapped a towel around Brian’s neck.  He held each end on opposite sides of Brian’s neck and slowly sat down on Brian’s erect cock. He started rising and lowering himself onto Brian as he tightened the towel. He looked into Brian’s eyes as he tightened the towel.  He felt Brian grow inside him. He began to move quicker as he tightened and loosened the towel. Brian began thrusting frantically and as Brian’s eyes nearly rolled backward Justin felt an explosion inside of him and let go of the towel.  He looked at Brian. “Brian, are you Ok? Sweetheart?” Justin started rubbing Brian’s sternum quickly.


Brian grabbed Justin’s hands and pulled him down to him.  “Don’t move. I love you so much, Sunshine. We need to do this much more frequently.  Maybe once a month I can fuck your brains out in my office?


“We might be able to work that out as long as you will help me out Saturday.”  


“I knew there was a reason you came into town.  What is it?”


“They want me to do an interview at the house on Saturday to promote my tour. They want you and Brinn with me.  It is just a magazine, not video. I have been so out of touch the last year, I need to do this for my career.”


Brian kissed him. “Of course I will. You have done so much for Kinnetik.  It is the least I can do.”


“Thanks, baby. Now it is time to eat some lunch.  You need to keep up your strength and you are still a bit skinny.”  By the time they finished eating they made love once more. Just as they were straightening their clothes they heard Brinn crying. Justin rushed out as he tucked in his shirt.


“Brinn, Daddy’s here.” Cynthia was standing there trying to quiet her.  Justin took her gently from her.


“I’m not sure but she feels a little warm to me.”  


Justin felt her forehead.  She did feel warm. He took a guess and ran his thumb along the top gums. “Teeth.  I better get this Baby Girl home,”


Brian took Brinn for a minute and held her close.  Giving her a kiss he said, “I will be home soon sweetie.”  As he handed Brinn back to Justin he gave him a kiss. “


“I’ll try to get home on time to help you out tonight.”  He kissed both of them once more.


By the time Justin arrived home Brinn was in full wailing mode.  “Come here, Sweetheart.” He brought her in the house. After some pain killer and lots of pacing she was still very unhappy.  Why was it Alice’s day off? Brian called and said he was running a little late and was very apologetic. Justin finally called the guest house.  “John, I am so sorry. I don’t know what else to do with Brinn. She has more teeth coming in. Brian’s late and she won’t stop crying.” John was up at the house before they said goodbye.  


“Come here, Doll.  Remember how we did this last time?  You’ll be Ok.” John walked to the freezer and pulled a freeze pop and started rubbing her gums with it.  She continued to fuss but seemed to be a little calmer, like she remembered John from last time. Soon John was rocking her in the kitchen and she was sleeping lightly with a little sob noises from time to time.


Brian finally arrived home.  “I’m so sorry, Sunshine.” Brian gave him a kiss.  He walked over and kissed Brinn and John, both at the top of their heads. Brian started reaching for Brinn but Justin rushed over and pulled Brian away.


“No! It took hours to get her this quiet. Just kiss me instead.”


“Now that I will do gladly.” He pulled Justin in.  “I am sorry. A call came in from Asia just when I was going to walk out.”  They settled into a long kiss.


John cleared his throat.  “Why don’t you two take that upstairs.  Text Tony for me and tell him I am up here.  I got this.”

“But,” Justin started to protest.

“Justin, go.  You will be up with her tonight.  Enjoy yourself.”


“Don’t argue with the man holding our fussy daughter. Let me distract you like you distracted me earlier.”



John was rocking Brinn when Tony walked in.  He sat on the couch near John. John hoped Brinn was sleeping sound enough.  He got up and sat down next to Tony, leaning in and resting his head on his shoulder.


An hour later Brian and Justin came down in their robes.  They found John and Tony kissing on the couch while Brinn chewed on a new ice pop, an empty bottle next to them.  John stood and handed Brinn to her Dads. “She was just changed, had a bottle, and just got a dose of her medicine.” He gave Tony a long kiss.  “Call me if you can’t deal with her.” He winked at the two men and Tony and John walked out.


“Gotta love those two,” Justin smiled.


“Hate to think they will probably be gone in a couple years. Our boys are growing up.”



When Saturday morning came along Brinn was back to her smiling self.  Justin dressed her in a frilly pale blue dress while all the men wore khakis and polos.  They decided it was a perfect time to have a family picture. Alice didn’t plan to sit in on the interview but they wanted her to get in on a couple of the pictures.  She was part of the family.


As soon as the reporter and photographer arrived Justin knew this was his classmate, Sandy.  They chatted a bit about high school. “Justin, your career is just amazing, not that I had any doubt you would be successful.”  The whole family came in for some pictures and then Sandy and Justin settled into the living room. Brian stood nearby watching and listening. Justin had said he barely knew her but she made it sound like they were old friends.  Some of the questions were obviously not for the article. She was probably just a big fan but she seemed a bit fixated.


John walked up beside him with Brinn in his arms. Brian reached out and Brinn grabbed for him.  “I don’t like her. Something is off.” John said quietly.


“I was thinking the same thing.  I’m hoping she just has an old high school crush.  Face it he is irresistible. I love that man so much.” Brian draped an arm around John.  “Did you ever hear from Peter?” John had told them about his encounter.

“No, I’m trying to be hopeful. He just deserves more than what he has living there.”


As they spoke Brian kept an eye on Sandy and Justin.  He couldn’t place it but he felt ill at ease. He noticed her touch Justin’s arm a couple times but who wouldn’t flirt with Justin.  But there was a tension in the air. If John hadn’t agreed he would have thought it was just residual from his possessiveness after he was sick.  Soon the hour was up and although she tried to stay Justin politely said he had plans and he said goodbye. Brian escorted her to the door and locked it behind her.


“Was she always that creepy?” Brian asked as he passed Brinn to Justin.  


Justin kissed his girl making her giggle. “She was always odd and I have been trying to picture who she hung out with and can’t think of anyone. Maybe Daph remembers her.  I think she left school before graduation.” Brinn was rubbing her eyes. Justin looked at Brian, “Are you making the bottle or changing her out of her lovely dress?”


“Bring the bottle up when it is ready. I could use a nap that doesn’t involve sleeping.”


“I will see what I can do about that.”


Five minutes later Justin walked into the nursery.  Brian was leaning over the changing table blowing bubbles on Brinn’s tummy as she patted his head.  Justin walked up behind him and ground his hips into Brian’s butt. “You are never sexier than when you are caring for our daughter.” His hands slipped around Brian and Brian took in a sharp intake of air as his hand grazed his fly.


“Sweetheart, if you love your dad at all you will drink quickly.” He finished tying her onesie and picked her up.  He sat in the rocker and offered her the bottle. Ten minutes later he was closing the nursery door as he walked to the bed and laid down using his full weight to press Justin into the mattress. Justin’s arms encircled his neck and the world around them melted into pleasure.



Justin received a first draft of the articles, made a few changes, and sent it back.  The next Sunday it was the featured story in the publication. The pictures were great and they had made an agreement that they could have any or all of them. One of Brinn and Brian’s lap would make a perfect painting for Brian’s office and one with everyone would be put above the fireplace.


On Tuesday, Justin was going through the mail and found an odd one addressed to him.  The envelope had block lettering and no return address. He pulled it out and saw it was all words and letters cut out of his article.  It said:

‘ My darling,

Soon we will be a family.  I can’t wait for us to be together…’


Justin crumpled it up and tossed it in the garbage.  Everytime he did an interview a few crazies came out of the woodwork.  He pulled out a canvas he had started earlier and started preparing to paint.  John came in later and sat at the desk to catch up on emails. “Um, Justin, can you come over here please?”  


“What’s up?”Justin walked over.


“Look at this.”  John pointed at the screen. Justin followed his finger and saw 4000 emails.  


“How long has it been since you cleaned this out?”


“Look at the dates,”  John said. All of them were dated yesterday and today.


“Holy, S..crap! What do they say? Are they all the same?”


“There appears to be two different ones.  They both call you darling and one talks about being a family and the other one talks about the tour. We need to tell someone about this.”


“It is probably some kid with the right computer equipment. I am pretty cute you know.”  He looked at John with a smirk and patted his ass.


“I don’t argue that,” John chuckled, “but you need to tell Uncle Brian.” The letter Justin had tossed away earlier caught John’s eye.  “Justin, this means they have your address. You have to tell him.”


“Really, John it will blow over.”  He walked away and started painting again.


John texted Brian, ‘We need to talk as soon as you get home.  Maybe stop by the guest house before going to the main house.’


Brian returned the text, ‘Is it serious?’


“Just stop by.”


‘Be there at 5:00.’


John to the letter to the house with him.  5:00 p.m. Brian pulled up and walked into the guest house without knocking. “What is it, John?  I don’t like the feeling I am getting.”


John handed him the letter.  “There were 4000 emails today.  4000! All from the same email. There are two different messages. One message is about the tour and the other one is the same as the letter. Justin is going to kill me for telling you but he needs protection.  He can’t go on this tour without someone with them.”


“I will just cancel everything and go with him.”


“He won’t let you. Didn’t he have someone go with him last time.”


For a split second Brian froze. He couldn’t believe it but he was going to do whatever it took to hire Jarod.  He was the only one who would protect him like he would. Several years before Jarod had gone on a tour with Justin. Brian and Justin’s relationship was much looser back then and Justin and Jarod  had a brief relationship. It was never serious on Justin’s side but Jarod fell in love. At that moment, Brian scrolled through his phone. Yep, he still had the number if it hadn’t changed. He called the number and left a message. He walked toward the door.  “John, don’t worry about Justin’s reaction. I will take care of that. And thank you.”


Brian drove up to the house and found Justin in the kitchen feeding Brinn. He took Brinn out of her daddy’s arms and snuggled her.  After kissing her neck several times she was giggling. “Has this little sweetie had her dinner already?” Brian caught himself hanging on to her a little tighter than normal and wanted to keep Justin in his other arm.


Alice got a feeling something was up and said, “I’ve eaten, can I take her with me and we can read a book or two.”  


Brian handed Brinn over, “I will get her for her last bottle, Ok? I want to spend some time with her.”


By now, Justin could tell something was going on. “So what is going on, Brian?”


“Let’s eat first.”


“That just means you expect me to be too upset to eat, “ Justin replied.


“Sunshine, let’s eat.”  He kissed him, pulling him close. Brian’s phone rang.  “Please, Baby, get our dinner. I will be right back.” Brian stepped into the office. “Hello, Jarod, Thanks for calling me back so quickly.”


“I have to admit, I was surprised to get your call.  It has been a few years and, well….” Jarod stumbled a bit on his words.


“Jarod, I know you still follow Justin.  I need someone to go on tour with him.”


Jarod was now very serious. “What’s going on, Brian?”


Brian told him about the emails and the letter.  “We are talking about my husband and daughter. I know you would give your life for them.”


“What are the dates? I’ll make it work.”



Brian walked into the kitchen and saw Justin had set the meal on the kitchen bar and they sat side by side. “So, Brian, tell me what is going on?”


“I think you have something you should be telling me.”


“Damn it, John.” Justin mumbled under his breath.  “It isn’t a big deal. Just a fan.”


“You know if it was just you, Justin, I would give a little but it is you and our daughter.”


“So what have you planned for me since I obviously don’t know how to protect my daughter.”


“Justin, we are talking about a crazy fan.”


“We could be talking about a 16 year old with a good computer system.”


“Well, then Jarod can just help with …”


“Jarod? You have no right to make decisions like this.  I am a grown man with my own business who has hundreds of thousands of dollars and I am not able to make my own plans.”  Justin quit talking and ate a few more bites. He stood up and scraped the rest of his food into the garbage. I just don’t want to see you tonight.  Leave me alone.” He ran up the stairs.


Brian sighed loudly. That went well. He cleaned up the food and knocked on Alice’s door.  “Come in, Brian.”


“Hey, Alice,” Brian’s voice was very dejected.


“You might as well sit down and tell us about it.” Brinn was playing in the middle of the bed.


Brian sat down and picked up one of Brinn’s toys. “Justin got a  weird letter today and then 4000 emails. 4000. That is more than an obsessed fan.  I hired a personal bodyguard for the tour. He blew up but what else could I do?”


“Brian, you could have talked to Justin and decided together that you needed to hire someone.  I agree that was necessary but, Brian, It wasn’t your choice to make alone.”


“If anything happened to either of them…”  Brian picked up Brinn and held her close. Brinn began to whimper.  “Is it time for her bottle?”


“Yes, she should be ready for bottle and sleep in half an hour.”


“Well, beautiful, may I have this dance?”  He stood and started spinning her around Alice’s room.  “Nothing can take them away from me.” He left the room with her.  


Brian prepared a bottle and went up to the nursery. Brian fed her and changed her. “I love you, Sweetheart.  I know your Daddy is mad at me but I need you safe.” He kissed her once more and laid her in her bed. He walked to the connecting door to the bedroom but it was locked.  When he went to the hall he found his robe, his toothbrush, and a vibrator laid outside of his bedroom. The vibrator was obviously Justin’s way of telling him to fuck himself. He picked the items up and crossed the hall to the spare room. He dropped the items off on the bed and ran  downstairs and grabbed a bottle of Jim Beam and went back to the room. He sat, propped against the headboard.. He took a swig from the bottle and then another one. He was not going to get drunk. That wouldn't help anything. He got up and walked across the hall and raised his hand, tapping quietly.


“Go away, Brian. I’ll take care of Brinn the rest of the night.  Just stay away.”


Brian went back into the room.  He held up he vibrator and threw it across the room. He lay their for a long time. It was about 3:00 a.m. when he heard Brinn.  He quickly went to the nursery hoping he would get to her before Justin woke up. They both walked in at the same time. Justin turned and started going back to the room. “Sunshine, please….”   Justin walked through the door and shut it. After changing Brinn’s diaper and giving her a small bottle he sat down and just rocked her. She slept in his arms. He laid her down and out of habit walked into their bedroom.


As soon as he stepped in he realized his mistake. Justin laid  awake in the bed. Brian shut the door between the rooms. He knew this could get loud but he knew they had to clear the air. “I told you to leave me alone.”


“You know I can’t do that, Sunshine.  I have never been able to leave you alone.”


Justin was now getting wound up.  “How dare you! How dare you make decisions for my tour.  You have absolutely no right to do that. The least you could have done was talk to me.  This is why I didn’t want you to know. And Jarod? You know that is just going to cause more issues we don’t need.”  Justin’s voice was getting louder as he spoke. “What were you thinking? Who the the hell gave you permission.” Justin took a deep breath.


“Are you done? If you aren’t go ahead and keep yelling just do it quietly so you don’t wake our princess.”


“Yes, I’m done.” His voice was a bit calmer.


“Sunshine, I apologize.  I know I went about this all wrong but my first instinct is to protect my family. Justin, I don’t think you thought through how serious this could be.  Yes, it could be a teenage crush but what if it is more. Brinn needs someone watching over her and, baby, so do you. Your focus is on the show.  As much as Jarod and I had our differences, We both would give our lives for you and Brinn. Do you forgive me?”


“How can you make me so mad one minute and,” He walked around the bed, “And so hot the next.”  Justin walked into Brian’s arms. Brian lowered his head and just brushed his lips against Justin’s. A shiver ran through him as Justin increased the pressure. “I haven’t slept at all yet tonight.  I can’t sleep if we are in the same house and not together.” Their robes were dropped and Justin started dropping to his knees but Brian stopped him.


“I owe you an apology and I plan to make it up to you?” He lowered Justin to bed and after thoroughly kissing his mouth he started wandering down.  He trailed his tongue to one of his nipples. His teeth grazed across it over and over and Justin began to shiver. Brian went to the other side and again teased Justin’s nipples until his breath was getting very ragged. “How much are you up for, Sunshine? I want to send you to the moon if you are up for it.”


As Brian’s hand brushed Justin’s cock, Justin whimpered. As Brian started dragging his hands up and down Justin’s inner thighs, Justin took a deep breath.  “I want anything you can do to me.”


“Roll over, Baby.”  Justin groaned as he rolled onto his already fully erect penis.  Brian took out the lube and the extra long vibrator. After using his fingers to start lubing the interior edges of his sphincter, he started inserting the vibrator.  He put it on low and slowly moved it forward. The noises Justin was making were beginning to sound different then he had ever made before. It was a constant moan coming from deep inside of him. Brian knew he had more in then he had ever had in before.  He turned the vibration up one more step and the sound Justin was making ent up a notch. Brian leaned over. “You Ok? I’m not hurting you am I?”


“Hurts so good!”  he managed to say.


Brian started moving it in long strokes, nearly out and then all the way in. He moved it faster and farther each time. He finally pressed it as far as he dared and for a couple seconds turned it on high. Justin let out an unearthly scream he was trying to squelch.  Brian knew he was still hanging on but he was on the edge. Brian flipped Justin over. The look on Justin’s face had an out of the world look on it, like he really wasn’t here. Brian leaned over and Justin was like an animal. He grabbed at him and pulled his head down.  As their lips met, Brian pulled the toy out and replaced it with his cock. He began moving very slowly.


Justin’s whole body went into what appeared to be a seizure.  Every muscle in his body convulsed. Both men ejactulated as Justin passed out.


Minutes later Justin woke up in Brian’s arms. “Welcome back,” he tightened his arms. “I’m sorry I hired Jarod without talking to you but I am not sorry I did it.”


Justin didn’t say anything.  He just kissed him and fell asleep.


It was after 8:00 when Brian woke up and found Justin still curled up next to him.  He looked at the clock and said, “Shit. Brinn!” He saw there was a message on his phone and he read it.  There were actually two messages. The first was from Alice, ‘I have Brinn and let Cynthia know you’d be late.’ The second message  was from Cynthia. ‘Call me.”


Justin was still sleeping soundly so he slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom.  He called Cynthia. “Good Morning, Brian. Did you have an eventful night?”


“If you call getting kicked out of my bedroom early in the evening but ending it screwing my husband’s brains out, yes, it was eventful.  It was a very late night,” Brian said quietly. “What’s on my schedule?”


“Stay home.  I cleared your schedule except one conference call this afternoon that you can do from home.”


“Thanks, Cynthia.  Send me the schedule.  I’m hoping Justin is still in bed.”  He hung up and crawled back into bed.  He slid his hand along Justin’s body. He instantly reacted.  Just the thought of being with Justin made him hard as a rock.


A smile played across Justin’s lips.  He turned his back to Brian and guided Brian’s hand down to his crotch as  Brian slipped into Justin.


Part Two Gone Coming soon.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1328