The Truths I fight For by DramaQueen
Summary:

 

Everything is not as it seems. Lindsay has a secret and Melanie is fed up and wants a way out. Brian, Emmett, Ted, and Michael struggle with being without Deb and Vic. Justin and Brian meet without realizing it. Ben and Justin struggle with being single fathers. Blake, Drew, Justin, and Ben become closer than ever. 


Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brandon, Brian Kinney, Chris Hobbs, Claire Kinney, Craig Taylor, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, David Cameron, Divina Devore, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Ethan Gold, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jack Kinney, James 'Hunter' Montgomery, Jennifer Taylor, Joan Kinney, Justin Taylor, Kiki, Leda, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Molly Taylor, Other Cast Regulars, Peter, Sam Auerbach, Ted Schmidt
Tags: Anti-Lindsay
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Drew, Justin/Ethan, Michael/Ben, Michael/David, Ted/Blake
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3497 Read: 8342 Published: Sep 10, 2018 Updated: Mar 27, 2020
Story Notes:

I promise to update my other stories, this one just came to me . If I get more comments on my stories that will determine if I will continue writing. I also don't have a beta reader so I apologoze for grammatic errors.

1. Chapter 1: Brian by DramaQueen

2. Chapter 2: Justin by DramaQueen

3. Chapter 3: 6 months ago by DramaQueen

4. Chapter 4: A chance of Meeting by DramaQueen

5. Finding Justin by DramaQueen

Chapter 1: Brian by DramaQueen

 

Brian POV

 

I sit in this church wondering what the fuck am I doing here. Mikey is in tears and David, the even unsensitive asshole, has the nerve to look embarrassed by Michael. Two weeks ago, Deb and Vic took a trip Hawaii and the place crashed on the way back. There were no survivors. The only parent figures in my life are gone meanwhile Saint Joan and Jack are beating down my door so that I can pay for their living.  We are leaving the church with the plan of meeting at Babylon to honor the memory Deborah and Victor Grassi Novotny. Emmett, Ted, and Michael agreed instantly much to the apparent displeasure of David. I drop Emmett and Ted off at Em’s apartment and head to the munchers’ house to find out why they didn’t attend Deb’s and Vic’s funeral. As I walked up to the door, I hear yelling.

 

 

 

“Melanie, I want a child.”

 

“I do too, but why do you want the father to be that asshole?”

 

“Because this way if you leave me, I will have a reassurance of I will not be alone.”

 

“Lindsay, Brian is not a bank for you to dip into when you want something.”

 

“I don’t think Brian is a bank-----”

 

“Then why can’t we do an artificial insemination? It could remain anonymous.”

 

“Brian already agreed to it and I have already had the insemination?”

 

“What did I agree to Linds?”

 

“Brian, what the fuck are you doing here, asshole? You went behind my back and got my girlfriend pregnant.”

 

“I didn’t do shit. I have no idea about this pregnancy and I checking on you two. Don’t drag me into your shit.”

 

“Brian, I am pregnant with your child.”

 

“How the fuck is that possible? I haven’t seen you in over two months.”

 

 

 

Lindsay suddenly faint and I know right away that it is a ploy to get out of answering my questions. I haven’t spoken to the munchers since Melanie accused me of being the guy, Lindsay slept with even though I am into dick and pussy doesn’t do it for me.

 

 

 

Lindsay POV

 

 

 

Oh shit, they are going to find out about me inseminating myself with the sperm I stole from Brian’s loft. I meant to ask Brian, but the day I let myself into the loft, Brian had been on a business trip. I knew he would probably tell me no. I pretend to faint to avoid their questions.

 

 

 

Melanie POV

 

 

I don’t know if I can take much more of her lies. I made Brian out to be a villain because I am jealous of the way Lindsay loves him. He honestly looked hurt when I accused him being the guy Lindsay cheated on me with. I need to get out before, it is too late, and I mess up my own life.

Chapter 2: Justin by DramaQueen

 

Justin POV

 

My name is Justin Taylor and I have a 2-year-old son. I had been feeling sick for quite some time and went to go get it checked out, that was when I found out that I was pregnant with my son, James, I ran away from home. I have been living in New York under the name Justice Tyler. I wrote a note to my parents and best friend before finding out that my boyfriend of 5 months, Ethan, had been cheating on me with some admirer. I was going to come out to my parents and tell them about the baby. Afraid of being rejected by them, I waited until they went to bed and left that night.

 

 

 

3 years ago

 

 

 

Author POV

 

Justin waited patiently at the clinic to get checked out. Justin was finally called back and the doctor checked for a fever or the flu. He saw no signs or symptoms of them. He wanted to test Justin for something else.

 

“Justin, have you been sexually active?”

 

“Yes. What does that have to do with anything?”

 

“I want to check for pregnancy?”

 

“I have the male pregnancy gland?”

 

“I will not know until you take a test. I need you to pee in this cup and we will run a test.”

 

Justin sits waiting for the results of the test. He never knew he could possibly have the gene. He never tested for it because that would mean that he would have to tell his parent if he did. Meanwhile, Daphne Chandlers and Chris Hobbs try to locate their best friend. They were supposed to meet at the mall, so they could find outfits for prom. Back at the hospital, Justin is trying to figure out who the father of his child would be if he was pregnant. It could be his boyfriend of five months, Ethan Gold, or the guy he had met a month before he and Ethan had gotten together. He was flying to Miami to see an art exhibition and met a guy in the airport. They had fucked in the airport bathroom and never saw each other again. He was so deep in his thoughts that he did not hear the doctor come in.

 

“Justin, you are pregnant.”

 

“Is there any way for me to see how far along I am?”

 

“I can do an ultra sound right now.”

 

After the Ultrasound

 

“You are about 6 months along.”

 

“Thank you. I will set up an appointment with my regular doctor. Thanks for everything, Dr…….”

 

“Blake. I am normally a drug abuse counselor. I volunteer here from time to time. Call me if you need anything.”

 

Justin takes the business card and leaves. He did not know what he was going to do. He walked home and seen that his parents were not home. He was supposed to be with Daphne and Chris so naturally his car would still be in the driveway because Chris always drove when they were taking a trip to the mall with Daphne because he had the bigger trunk. He cried and had fallen asleep after 2 hours. He had left his phone somewhere between clinic and liberty avenue. When he heard his parent finally go to bed and he went down stairs. He checked on Molly and kissed her forehead.

 

“I love you, Mollusk.”

 

“I love you too, Jester.” Molly mumbled as she barreled deeper into her blankets.

 

He wrote two letters one to his parent and Molly and one to Chris and Daphne.

 

            ‘Dear mom, dad, and Molly,

 

            This is my goodbye. Lately I have been feeling sick and went to see a doctor. It turns out that I am pregnant. This means that I am gay. I love you guys so much and I promise to send a picture as soon as the baby is born. I know you guys are going to hate for not being the perfect son anymore. I have enough in my savings to survive. I hope you guys will remember the son I used to be.

 

            Love, Justin’

 

 

 

            ‘Dear Daphne and Chris,

 

            By the time you read this, I will be long gone. Thank you for being there after I came out to you. Chris, our friendship has changed over the years and I think it is time to tell your parents about your sexuality. I am pregnant, and I have left. I have made it impossible for you to find me. Take care of my family for me. I love you guys.

 

            Your best friend, Justin’

 

 

 

Justin POV

 

I sealed the letters and placed them on the breakfast table. Daphne and Chris always come over for breakfast every Sunday. I walked to Ethan’s apartment. When I got to Ethan’s apartment, the door was slightly opened.

 

“Fuck, you are fucking tight. I love fucking your tight little hole.”

 

“Fuck, Ethan. Deeper.”

 

The moaning continued, and Ethan didn’t realize that I was in the apartment.

 

“We are over. Before I go, how long has this been going on?”

 

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” the guy who I don’t know asks

 

“I was his boyfriend. Now answer my fucking question.”

 

“Justin, he doesn’t mean anything. He is just an admirer that I met earlier today.”

 

“I am just an admirer that you met this morning. Don’t you mean an admirer you met two months ago. I can’t believe------”

 

“Two months ago. You were in Harrisburg. Wow, good thing I never moved in. We are done.”

Ethan and his admirer started to argue when I walked out of the door. I had bought a new car so that my family could not track. This is my goodbye to my family and my first home

Chapter 3: 6 months ago by DramaQueen
Author's Notes:

I am going to try and update the rest of this after I finish my homework. College is making it hard to update. Short chapter about how they met the first time without knowing. I am going to try and write another one tonight. HOPEFULLY.

 

Brian POV

 

I was dragging my suitcase through check in when I seen the most amazing ass I have ever seen before. His whole persona screamed gay. Too bad my flight is in an hour.

 

“The flight to Chicago, Illinois will be delayed for three to four hours.”

 

I hear them say over the intercom. It is a good thing my meeting with Brown athletics. I walked into the bathroom and looked around with distain and immediate walked back out the door. As I was walking out, the blond with the amazing ass is walking in and I “accidently” bump into him. When he finally looks up to apologize, he immediately has fuck me eyes.

 

 

 

Justin POV

 

I can’t wait until this art exhibition. I am having a painting put into the show. My friends and family don’t know about it. I went submitted it under an alternate name. I had an hour to kill since I switched flights and everything. I was walking into the bathroom when I bumped in to my most gorgeous man.

 

 

 

“Fuck me---- I --- I mean I am sorry.” I stutter

 

“I would much prefer the fuck me part of your sentence. How about we go in the bathroom and see if I can do something about the fucking you.”

 

I willingly followed this man into the bathroom and allowed him to make me come undone more times than I can remembered. I missed my flight and had to catch one that was later that day. Turns out his flight was delayed for a while and we spent the better apart of 3 hours fucking in the airport bathroom before security came and told us we had to leave. We went our separate ways without names or numbers.

Chapter 4: A chance of Meeting by DramaQueen

 

Brian POV

 

It turns out that Lindsay is in fact pregnant. We will check when the baby is born if the child is my child. I want full custody if it is. Lindsay doesn’t get to try and fuck up my life without consequences. I walked into Taylor’s Electronics to talk to the owner. Typically, I would meet a client at Kinnetic, but Craig Taylor begged me to come to the store. I ask the secretary for him and she points to an office that has three girls and two guys inside. 4 out the 5 people walk out of his office. I knock, and he motions me to come in without looking up.

 

“Mr. Taylor, I am Brian Kinney.”

 

“Oh Mr. Kinney. Have a seat.”

 

“What can Kinnetic do for you?”

 

“I would like you to advertise my store to a wider market.”

 

“If you could come to my office tomorrow and we can discuss it.”

 

“Tomorrow will not work for me.”

 

“Mr. Taylor, I will be in New York for the next 3 weeks.”

 

“Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day my son, Justin went missing with my grandson.”

 

He says this, while looking at a family picture with the 4 people who were here before and a blond boy. He looks familiar.

 

“How about I set up an appointment with you when you get back?”

 

“That will work. Thank you. Have a nice day, Mr. Kinney.”

 

 

 

I left and went to visit Michael and Emmett. When I got there, Emmy was leaving. I went to the apartment to pick up the package I had Mikey take care of for me.

 

 

 

“Michael, I think it is time to cut Pittsburgh out your life.”

 

“David, my friends and family are here.”

 

“Family? Michael, your mother and uncle are dead. There is nothing typing you here.”

 

“Family runs deeper than blood.”

 

 

 

I turn around and leave. I hope Mikey gets tired of David trying to control him. I get back to loft and plan on taking off for the rest of the day and tomorrow after making sure there were no important meetings.

 

Justin POV

 

James and I were at the park when a frisbee come our way. I catch it before it could hit my son. A boy no older than 10 comes running after it.

 

“Hey Mister, can I have my frisbee back?”

 

“Hunter, that is not how we ask for things back. I am sorry, my son sometimes forgets his manners.”

 

“May I please have my frisbee back?”

 

He takes the frisbee and starts to run off when his father calls him back. He mumbles a quick thank you and stays by his father’s side.

 

 

 

“I am Ben Bruckner. This is my son, Hunter.”

 

“Nice to me you, Ben and Hunter. I am Justice Tyler, and this is my son, James.”

 

“Wait, Justice Tyler as in the artist.”

 

“Yeah, I am surprised that someone as young as you would know my work.”

 

“My uncle Blake owns your painting a new life. I wanted it, but he wouldn’t give it to me.”

 

 

 

I stopped when he mentioned that painting. I had to leave. There was a letter with my real name on the bottom of it that came with that painting. No one can know my identity. I make up an excuse and pushed James’ stroller away after giving Ben my business card.

Finding Justin by DramaQueen
Author's Notes:

I know that it has been awhile. Been very busy lately but I am going to start updating all stories before starting any new ones

 

Craig POV

 

 

 

I just want my son back. It should be illegal to disappear without a trace the way he did. I have a grandson to spoil and son to reconnect with. Jennifer found out about an art exhibit in New York as a way for us to connect with Justin. We caught a flight with Chris and Daphne after my meeting with Mr. Kinney. We checked into our hotel and went the gallery that was hosting the exhibit of Justice Tyler. As I am walking to the bathroom, I run into a blond with a baby stroller. As the blond looks up to apologize I recognize the baby blue eyes of my son and hug him quickly before he could even think of escaping.

 

 

 

Justin POV

 

 

 

I was pushing James’ stroller out of the bathroom when I crashed into someone. I checked on James first before looking up and into the eyes of my father. Shit! How the fuck did he locate me in New York? He hugs before I can escape. I can walk away as soon as he lets me go. It seems like he read my mind so to stop me from running away, he takes James out of his stroller and walks towards my family and best friends. I quickly grab the stroller to follow him and my son.

 

“Craig, whose baby is that?” my mom asks confused

 

“The father of the baby can tell you himself when he’s ready to stop hiding.” My father say while cooing at James whose giggling

 

“Hey guys.” I say shyly as I push the stroller forward

 

“Jester!!!” Molly screams while tackling me and crying

 

“Jus, is that really you?” Daphne ask while slowly approaching me

 

“Hey Daph.” I say quietly while looking down

 

SMACK!

 

“Next time, you think someone isn’t going to accept you, talk to me and Chris before disappearing over a stupid reason. I can’t believe you didn’t trust me with this. Now who is this cutie and who is the father.” Daphne said in one breath

 

“Daph, this is my son James. The father and I had a one night stand a month before I started dating Ethan.”

 

“Ethan, that piece of shit. I always said that he was no good for you. Now Craig, as best friend of Justin, I’m clearly the god father so hand him over to his uncle Chris.”

 

“Well Chris, grandfather trumps godfather so wait your turn.”

 

I watch how my family passes James around and all I do is smile. If I had known that they would accept me and him, I would have stayed. My agent comes over and tells me that I need to start making rounds and mingling with people. I ask my family to watch James while I do so.

 

“Wait Justin, what painting are yours?” my mom ask

 

“Any painting under the name Justice Tyler.”

 

“Son, that’s all of these, this is your solo show?”

 

“Yea, dad. I really need to go mingle and I will catch up with you guys later when I am done meeting everyone.”

 

 

 

Brian POV

 

We have decided to take a trip to New York. We needed to get away from Pittsburg for a little bit. Michael has finally dumped David and I couldn’t be gladder. We walk into the exhibit and I notice Ted getting out of his shell and talking to a blond guy, Drew Boyd, and a brunet with a 10 year kid. I walk closer to make sure he was doing okay and let Mikey and Emmett wonder around.

 

“Ted, you okay?”

 

“Yea, Bri. This is Blake, Drew, Ben, and his son Hunter.”

 

“Nice to meet you. So what brings you guys here?”

 

“I know the artist personally.” Blake says

 

“Oh, your boyfriend.” Ted asks dejectedly

 

“Oh no. He was patient of mines and I like to check on him every now and then.”

 

“Brian, I don’t have your confidence and don’t want Emmett to shine yet so I can talk to the artist. He did a painting of Liberty Avenue and the diner. It will take all my savings, but it reminds me of ma and Uncle Vic.” Mikey say

 

“Mikey, meet Ben, Drew, and Blake. This is Ben’s son, Hunter.”

 

“Hello.” He squeaked while looking at Ben

 

Drew walks away and starts chatting up the queen that is Emmett. I am not close enough to know what is being said, but whatever Drew is saying has Em blushing. Ben starts to lead Michael to who I assume is that artist who I stop Craig Taylor and his family.

 

“Good evening, Mr. Taylor.”

 

“Good evening, Mr. Kinney. What are you doing here?”

 

“I heard about this exhibit and decided that my family need to get out of town for a weekend. Have you heard anything regarding your son’s disappearance?”

 

“We actually found him. He’s the artist.”

 

“Justice Tyler is your son.”

 

“Yes. His real name cannot be disclosed at the moment.”

 

My conversation is interrupted when the blond from all those months ago comes and take a baby out of the older woman’s hand. I start to say something, but Craig beats me to it.

 

“Oh, Mr. Kinney, how rude of me? This is my wife, Jennifer, my daughter, Molly, my son, Justice, my grandson, James, and my son’s best friends, Daphne and Chris.”

 

“Hello, do I know you?” the blond from all those months ago ask

 

“The airport bathroom.” I say

 

He quickly looks at me again, looks at his son and exclaims that he has to go. He gives them an address, takes the stroller and quickly heads for the door. He cannot leave yet. I quickly follow suit and yell out, “Justice, wait.” He stops but doesn’t turn around.

 

“Why are you leaving?” I ask once I’m close enough

 

“I don’t know how to tell you?” he says

 

“Tell me what?”

 

“When he fucked in that bathroom, you got me pregnant and I don’t even know your name.” He says quietly

 

“What did you just say?” I asked confused and thinking I misheard him.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1337