TORTURE by Sabina
Summary:

The boys spend an evening trying to out do each other with sexy torture.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: None
Genres: Could be Canon, Porny
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1825 Read: 2223 Published: Oct 16, 2018 Updated: Oct 16, 2018

1. Part One by Sabina

2. Part Two by Sabina

3. Part Three by Sabina

Part One by Sabina



TORTURE:

part one

The Great Brian Kinney had a bitch of a workweek.  He landed a big account, as if he had any doubts, but it left him drained and a little wanting like a meaningless fuck in the backroom of Babylon.  He left work early telling his assistant Cynthia that he was gone but reachable. He deserved a break.



Realizing it was way too early for Babylon and not in the mood for Woody’s Brian decided to go home.  Besides, what he really wanted was Justin; needed Justin to soothe him, calm him, fuck him, love him. But the boy was working late at the diner.

When he arrived home he stripped off his whatever designer labeled suit he was wearing and took a short cold shower---all that thinking about Justin made him hard as rock. He donned a pair of tight black jeans, boots and a sexy gray sweater.  Passing the mirror he grinned at his reflection “So, you’re over 30, you’re still the most fuckable queer in Pittsburgh”.

He headed for the diner.



Brian wanted a booth so he could stretch out his long legs but it seemed like all of Gayopolis was here.  He took a seat at the counter. It was so busy that Justin almost didn’t see him but the boy could sense Brian’s presence.  There was a hint of Brian’s cologne in the air musky like Brian only a little stronger.

And so the torture began for the two of them.



Brian flirted with Justin ruthlessly as he ordered coffee and then later dinner.  Every sip and nibble was a prolonged sensuous effort. Justin almost dropped a tray of glasses as he watched Brian slowly lap up a bit of mustard off his hand.  They barely spoke but Debbie spoke volumes cursing out Brian for distracting the boy, popped him on the side of his head when Brian patted Justin’s butt as he walked by with hot coffee for a nearby table.



Justin tried to give back as good as he got.  He leaned waaay over a table sticking his ass in the air as he cleaned the table for an awaiting couple.  When he heard Brian groan he smiled to himself thinking “gotcha”.

That’s how it continued all night long.  The boys kept teasing and Debbie kept hollering…hollering out orders and at the two of them.



At one point Justin really needed to take a leak so he went to the men’s room.  Brian was hot, hot on his tail. Brian waited for Justin and as he came out of the men’s room grabbed Justin by the nape of the neck, stuck his tongue down his throat and the other hand down the front of Justin’s pants.  Debbie yelled again “for Christ sake they’re gonna fuck right here”. The diner started to roar with laughter and Deb shouted again “quit it Brian let Sunshine get back to work he only has an hour left”. Reluctantly Brian released his lover.  Justin flushed, rocked back and forth for a second, but a pop to the side of his head from Debbie broke the spell. He went back to work.



As fast as the diner filled up was as fast as it emptied.  His shift was almost over; Deb said to Justin “go home Sunshine and take him, {pointing at Brian}, with you; I can’t stand it any longer and he can’t wait any longer”.  With renewed vigor he kissed Deb on the cheek, removed his apron and grabbed his pack. As Justin walked around the counter Brian lunged for his waist saying “you ready Sunshine?”  Justin flashed the Sunshine smile and the two went for the door.



They barely managed to stay clothed as they jumped out of the car and ran up the stairs, to hell with the elevator.  They tumbled through the loft door. Brian grabbed his lover by the nape of the neck, stuck his tongue down Justin’s throat and his other hand down Justin’s pants.



Flushed, swaying as Brian leaned back with a grin, Justin knew the real torture was now about to begin.

Part Two by Sabina

 

TORTURE:

part two

They left a trail of clothes leading from the door to the bedroom.  Shoes, socks, shirts, keys, backpack, pants and underwear. They were naked by the time they reached the bed.  Through it all their lips barely parted. Brian loved to kiss Justin’s lips, chewing on them till they were red and swollen; sucking Justin’s lower lip into his mouth.  Justin could hardly breathe and wondered how he got to the bed without passing out.



Brian couldn’t wait.  His mind was screaming to take it slow, savor every touch, every scent, and every caress.  Brian’s carnal needs won. He needed to be inside Justin. He wanted to give Justin the foreplay that he knew the boy loves but Brian couldn’t wait.  Justin would have liked it slow too, of course, but his ass and his cock told him otherwise.



Brian pushed Justin onto the bed and Justin immediately rolled onto his stomach groaning “Now, fuck me now!”


Brian was as hard as a rock.  He kissed the small of Justin’s back, gave his ass a couple of licks then reached for a condom.  As Brian fumbled for the lube Justin begged. “Now Brian please” raising his ass up higher. Then he stuck two of his fingers into Brain’s mouth and lubed his own hole with Brian’s spit.


Brian moaned out  “Oh shit” grabbed the boy’s hips and pushed himself deep into Justin’s hole.



With each thrust Brian gasped, “Oh-god-you’re-so-fuckin’-tight”.


Justin leaned back hard into Brian’s cock demanding “Fuck-me hard-er-now; Bri-an-make-me cum!”  Brian reached around Justin, pulled on his stiff cock and in a few seconds Justin came filling Brian’s hand with sticky goo.  Brain smeared his lover’s cum over Justin’s ass and then came himself.



Justin collapsed down onto the bed; Brian collapsed onto Justin.  The two remained that way until their hearts slowed. Brian gently withdrew from Justin, removed the condom and planted a few kissed on Justin’s ass.  He then climbed up to Justin’s face. Justin opened his eyes and kissed Brian tasting himself on Brian’s lips. The lip lock continued for quite sometime.



Brian eventually rolled over to get a cigarette, as he lit it Justin took it and took a long drag.  Handing it back to Brian and said “Wow, that was way too intense”. Brian grinned and nodded.



The two lay there to recover a bit more.



When Brain was done with the cigarette Justin rolled on top of him and gazed deeply into the gorgeous hazel eyes.  The hazel eyes returned the gaze drowning in the cool blue ones. Justin kissed each eyelid, the tip of Brian’s nose and then his mouth.  He parted long enough to whisper, “I want it slow, very slow, please make it last all night”.



Brian rolled the boy onto his back, kissed those beautiful lips and worked his way down.  Along the way Brian paid special attention to all of Justin’s body parts that he loved so much.  His lips, his cock, his ass and last but not least Justin’s toes. As Brian sucked each little toe Justin’s cock stiffened and twitched.  Brian smiled to himself as he watched Justin squirm and arch his back. Justin reached for Brian’s hands, head, anything he could to get Brian to stop sucking his toes and start sucking his cock.



Justin couldn’t take the torture any longer---he screamed out “Brian suck my dick now or I’ll go crazy!”

Brian laughed saying “Too late” and gobbled Justin’s swollen cock deep into his mouth down to the base.

Justin moaned and groaned out Brian’s name over and over, then babbled words remotely sounding like the English language as Brian brought him to the edge and kept him there.



There Justin was kept, on the precipice of exploding for what seemed like hours.  Brian’s masterful tongue in complete control. Justin had no choice but to surrender to the torture.  Then Brian let Justin cum.



Barely breathing  “oh my god” Justin exploded.  He came so hard that if Brian’s mouth wasn’t there to drink up every last bit of the cum, it would have hit the ceiling.  Justin promptly fainted.



Brian was a little shocked and more than a little concerned for Justin.  He made sure Justin was breathing then went for a cool cloth to place on Justin’s forehead.  The cloth did the trick; Justin opened his eyes with a flutter of his long lashes. Reaching up for Brian’s face he asked in a tiny little boy’s voice “what happened, did I miss anything?”


“No, my sweet Sunshine, you came good and passed out.”  Justin turned red with embarrassment. Brian cooed in Justin’s ear “It’s okay baby, you’re so fuckin’ hot when you swoon”.


“Swoon?” said Justin.


“Swoon” said Brian.



The two lay there in each others arms, Justin still a little shaky; Brian a little self satisfied with the power he possessed but more concerned with Justin’s well being.  The lovers remained there, sighing.



After a while Justin rolled onto Brian and gave Brian a very sly grin.  Brian groaned and thought to himself “Oh fuck, I’m in for it now”

And so the torture began!

Part Three by Sabina

 

TORTURE:

The finale

Justin’s brand of torture, while not the render one unconscious type, was in no way less intense.  The 20 minutes alone spent on Brian’s nipples was almost overwhelming. Brian was determined to endure.



Justin adored touching and sucking every part of Brian and although he did not get off on Brian’s toes he did manage to elicit an erotic response from Brian’s knees.  Brian was completely dumbfounded to discover that his knees could be an erogenous zone.



Justin continued his onslaught.



At some point Justin’s administrations involved strawberries, whipped cream and a fruity, syrupy liqueur that Justin found.  Brian loved every minute of it and was rather proud of Justin’s imagination. Brian secretly took pride himself for being a good teacher; his student had almost surpassed him, almost.  He realized that he could be the recipient of many more torturous events if he behaved himself and did nothing to push Justin away. This was good, life with Justin was good.



After a time the boy grew impatient.  He sucked on Brian’s cock making it grow larger, okay it was already large, but it seemed larger.  He grabbed a condom, rolled it down Brian’s shaft and impaled himself on it in a flash of that Sunshine smile.



They were both so aroused that it was over in less than a minute.  Brian shot his load deep within Justin’s tight ass and Justin exploded, his cum landing on Brian’s chest, cheek, and chin.



Justin slumped onto Brian’s chest and then licked his face clean.  Brian drew Justin’s face closer to kiss him, deeply so that he could taste the boy’s juices.



The two were done; the torture concluded.



They fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms both smiling as thoughts of new tortures filled their dreams.


This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1360