What Happens After? by Jinney
Summary:

The end of Season 2 party gets wild. What happens when Gale and Randy are alone?


Categories: QAF US Characters: Gale, Randy
Tags: 10k+ Word Count, Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Dirty Talk, First Time (Sex), Kink, Oral Sex, Rimming, Spanking
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending, Hurt/Comfort, Porny, Romance
Pairings: Gale/Randy
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6151 Read: 4323 Published: Nov 06, 2018 Updated: Nov 27, 2018
Story Notes:

Seems as though the boys come to an agreement

1. Chapter 1 by Jinney

2. Chapter 2 by Jinney

3. Chapter 3 by Jinney

4. Chapter 4 by Jinney

Chapter 1 by Jinney
Author's Notes:

Randy turns into a new person when he's drunk...lol.

 

Everyone was busy dancing away through the night. They had just wrapped on season 2 and were having a big party to celebrate another amazing season. Some people stood by the open bar conversing about the season they’ve just filmed. Some people were lost in the sounds of music blaring from the speakers. And some were outside smoking and taking in the breeze of the fresh air. They were on the top floor of a huge building, where it had amazing views of the city and even had rooftop access.

 

Gale had just come in from having a smoke on the balcony, heading towards the bar to get a refill of his jack and coke. As he walked passed the dance floor, his eyes flew straight towards a mop of blond hair. He thought Randy would be dancing the night away, he was definitely good at it. He kept his eyes on the blond boy, watching him swaying his body to the beat of the music, clueless to everyone around him. He had always admired that about Randy. Once he was comfortable around people he could be one of the most confident people in the room, letting go and having fun.

 

He finally reached the bar and ordered his drink. As soon as he was given his refill, he felt hands on his sides, just above his hips, and pressure on his right shoulder that he could only guess was a chin. He turned his head slightly and saw blond locks again. Randy let go of him and let Gale turn around.

 

“Hey! You having fun?” Randy asked while still slightly moving his body to the beat of the music. 

 

“Hey, yeah thanks. You definitely seem to be having fun.” Gale chuckled before taking a sip of his drink.

 

Randy chuckled back in response, clearly already tipsy. “What you drinking?” He asked as he watched Gale take a sip.

 

Gale was about to reply, but then got cut off by Randy as he took his glass from him and had a sip. 

 

“Mm Jack Daniels and Coke. Good choice.” He then took a bigger sip, almost drinking half of it. 

 

“Did you want me to get you one?” Gale asked as he raised his eyebrow in a smirk.

 

Randy handed Gale his drink back with an impish grin. “It’s okay thanks, I’ll just come sip some of yours when I want more.” He then gave Gale a kiss on his cheek and winked at him as he walked backwards towards the dance floor.

 

Gale just stared at him as he walked away and got lost in the wave of dancing people. He was used to the flirtatiousness that Randy had sometimes, as he would give it back just as good. But seeing Randy like this was new. He turned around to lean on the bar and ask for another drink as his was now almost gone.

 

“Hey Gale, hope you’re having a good night. Just thought I’d come over to let you know I’m heading home now. Been a long day” Scott approached him with his coat on. He clapped Gale’s back.

 

“Hey, yeah it’s been good thanks. That’s not a bad idea actually, seeing as it is nearly midnight” he chuckled and then went in for a hug with Scott. They kissed each other’s cheeks and Gale waved good bye to Scott.

 

Although the said he was thinking of heading off soon, Gale stuck around for another hour or so just chilling at a table. More and more people were leaving, bidding their “goodbyes” and “see you for season 3!”

 

He looked around the room to see almost half the people that were there had gone. He chuckled to himself when ‘Hot in Herre’ by Nelly came on. He looked towards the dance floor and noticed Randy dancing again. The boy had moves, and he was extremely sexy…good, he meant good at dancing.

 

He always got confused when he thought about Randy. He knew he was straight, but he couldn’t help the way his body would sometimes react to being around him, or even thinking about him. And watching Randy dance to this song and starting to grind his body while unbuttoning his shirt was definitely causing tightness in his pants right now. He didn’t understand how Randy was so good at being sexy. He always made it look so easy. He was so lost in thought that he hadn’t noticed that the boy he was thinking, about was now approaching him. The only thing that brought him out of his thoughts was the feeling of someone straddling him…fuck.

 

“Hey” Randy said as he straddled Gale and smiled.

 

“Hey” Gale smiled back but was also worried about the tent in his pants that had now become even harder. Randy was definitely going to feel that. Great.

 

“Why haven’t you come to dance yet? It’s so much fun” Randy smiled a little and started to move again whilst being on Gale.

 

Gale couldn’t help the big inhale he took as the feeling of Randy moving on top of him was almost too much. He grabbed his drink and took a big swig to try to distract himself. Randy took that opportunity to take the glass and drink the rest of his drink. Some of it spilled down the side of his lips and down his chin and neck. After swallowing, he giggled and then wiped it away with the back of his arm.

 

“Umm… you know I haven’t got much rhythm.” Gale tried to keep his tone of voice calm and ended up holding onto Randy’s hips to keep him still. Skin on skin contact was a big mistake, he had forgotten that Randy unbuttoned his shirt and it was open.

 

He could feel Gale underneath him. It made him secretly happy. He knew Gale was straight, or at least that’s what he thought. But the temptation of the man sometimes got too much. And especially when he was drunk, he could let go and do the things he was normally too scared to do.

 

“Oh, you definitely have rhythm. Might not be on the dance floor but you definitely know how to use your body in bed.” Randy whispered in Gale’s ear. He giggled quietly when he felt Gale’s dick twitch underneath him. He obviously hadn’t slept with Gale but every sex scene he had with him, always left him wanting more.

 

Gale bit his tongue to hold back the moan and looked around them to see if anyone was looking. Luckily the cast and crew had gotten so used to the two of them flirting so much that they didn’t even think to look twice at them anymore.

 

It took him several seconds but Gale finally got a hold of himself again.

 

“You’re drunk” Gale replied.

 

“Yes, I am. And now I’m going to dance some more.” He smiled. “And thank you for the drink” he winked again as he got off of Gale and walked back to the dance floor.

 

“Fuck” Gale groaned to himself. That boy did so many things to him. Things he didn’t understand.

 

After sitting at the table for another 15 minutes, waiting for his hard on to go away, Gale finally decided he was going to go for one last smoke, this time on the rooftop so he could be alone, and then say his goodbyes. He grabbed one more drink from the bar before it closed, made sure he had his pack of smokes and headed towards the corridor that lead to the stairs for the rooftop. He passed the dance floor, that looked a bit sparser now. His eyes searched for the mop of blond hair and he wasn’t disappointed when he saw it was still bobbing up and down to the music. He smiled to himself as he could see Randy was clearly drunk off his face now. He was just about to turn away and continue walking, when their eyes locked and Randy gave one of his brilliant smiles to him. He smiled back and then finally turned out towards the corridor.

 

Randy had been dancing for the past, who knows how long, and was very drunk. He sat down now and then but he just loved dancing so much that he couldn’t help himself. He had talked to Gale earlier and tried flirting again. He loved playing with the man, but he couldn’t deny the tiny crush he had on him. Who wouldn’t? He was definitely sex on legs. He hadn’t realised how quickly the time had gone. He knew the party was going to end very soon so he didn’t want to stop dancing until the very end. More and more people left the dance floor and he would say his goodbyes to them. He looked around himself to see who was still there. He couldn’t help the smile that broke out on his face when his eyes locked with hazel ones. He was about to ask Gale over, still wanting the man to dance with him, but then the man walked out into the corridor. Was Gale leaving without saying goodbye? No way!

 

 

End Notes:

This is my first attempt at writing anything. I hope you guys like it so far. I will update Regularly. Please let me know what you think!

Chapter 2 by Jinney

Randy left the dance floor and followed Gale into the corridor. He almost lost where he had gone until he heard a door close. He looked around and noticed the stairs leading to the rooftop. He decided to check it out and so he went up the stairs. It was quite difficult seeing as he was pretty drunk.

 

He reached the door and opened it, he let it close behind him and stopped in his tracks. The views of the city around him amazed him. He had always loved the city and skylines. Especially at night. He walked around the corner and noticed the fairy lights and outdoor sofas. He saw Gale leaning over the wall, looking out into the night sky, smoking one of his cigarettes. God that man was so gorgeous. He walked up and stood beside him.

 

Gale turned his head and smiled. He then turned back to look at the city.

 

“Why are you smoking up here?” Randy asked as he took Gale’s cigarette from him and took a puff.

 

“You like to take stuff off me, don’t you?” Gale chuckled whilst raising an eyebrow at the blond.

 

Randy just shrugged and smiled.

 

“It’s more peaceful up here and I love seeing the city at night.” He then took back his cigarette and took another puff.

 

“I thought you were leaving without saying goodbye.” Randy said feeling slightly embarrassed.

 

“Is that why you followed me up here?” He smirked a little and then continued. “I would never do such a thing.” He took one more puff of nicotine and then stubbed out his cigarette on the wall and dropped the butt onto the floor. He walked over to the sofa to sit down and placed his drink on the little table in front of him.

 

Randy followed him and sat next to him. “Good, because that would be rude.” He laughed a little.

 

Being out in the fresh air had helped to sober Randy up a little bit.

 

Gale smiled in response and then checked his watch. “Jeez, it’s almost 2am?! When in the hell did they plan for the party to finish?” Gale hadn’t realised the time.

 

“I think they said 3am” he giggled. “Too late for you, old man?” Randy teased and then burst out laughing at Gale’s face. He had never seen that look on his face before but it was a mixture of offence and shock.

 

“Oh, come on, you know I was joking!” He was still laughing. Gale chuckled a little and then couldn’t stop the words coming out of his mouth.

 

“I should spank you for that.” He looked at Randy who had stopped laughing and had almost seemed to have inhaled deeply.

 

Randy instantly got hard and bit his bottom lip. How he would love if Gale would spank him. Although he had sobered up, he still felt tipsy. So, after several seconds of uncomfortable silence, he just went for it. ‘Oh, fuck it’ he thought.

 

“Why don’t you?” He said in a husky voice while moving closer to Gale.

 

“Huh?” Gale’s head whipped round to face Randy. He watched as the younger man moved closer to him.

 

“I said, why don’t you? Maybe I deserve to be spanked.” He then climbed on top of Gale’s lap and placed his hands around the older man’s neck.

 

“I’ve been a pretty naughty boy.” He whispered in Gale’s ear.

 

Gale couldn’t help the moan that escaped his lips as he held onto Randy’s hips. Was this actually happening? Maybe it was because Randy was still just too drunk and didn’t realise what he was doing.

 

“Randy, you’re drunk.” Gale tried to reason what was going on. He couldn’t help the hard on he was getting and how good it felt to have Randy on top of him again.

 

“I’m tipsy, and I want you.” He replied just before he claimed Gale’s lips. He deepened the kiss, licking the older man’s lips, asking for permission to taste more of him.

 

Gale opened his lips and let Randy’s tongue explore. He moaned into the kiss as Randy started to grind on him, grinding his ass into his dick.

 

The kiss broke and Randy smiled down at him. “You like that?” He asked slightly out of breath.

 

“Yeah” Gale replied just as out of breath as Randy. He moved his hands down to Randy’s ass and squeezed.

 

“Mm. That feels good.” He kept grinding his body into Gale’s, wanting to feel more friction.

 

Gale suddenly realised they couldn’t do this. Especially not here. Where anyone could just walk in on them.

 

He removed his hands from Randy’s ass and placed them on his shoulders, stopping the man from grinding anymore.

 

Randy looked down at the hazel eyes, seeing worry and sensing something was wrong.

 

“What? ...what is it?” He asked.

 

“We can’t do this.” Gale said, his voice betraying him as it sounded so unsure.

 

“Yes, we can. I want you, and I know you want me. I know you’re confused, but why ignore what your body is telling you?” Randy then reaches down and feels Gale’s denim covered hard on, massaging it. “I can tell you want it.” His voice was low and husky again.

 

“Mmpf… that’s not fair Randy.” Gale said as he let his head drop back slightly.

 

“It’s not fair to stop this. We’re both horny as hell. And I want you. I want to feel you inside me. Not just fake it.” He removed his hand from Gale’s dick and cupped his face.

 

Gale looked into the beautiful pair of blue eyes, seeing want and lust in them. And that’s when he lost all control.

 

“Okay.” Randy smiled back at his response and went in for another kiss. “But…” that made Randy pause. “We’re going back to mine. We can’t do it here. What if someone walks in on us? Plus, I want to take my time if we’re really going to do this.” He said with a smirk.

 

“Okay.” Randy agreed and got up off his lap. Gale picked up his drink and started towards the door to go back inside. Randy followed him in and they said their goodbyes. Everyone knew they lived fairly close to each other so just assumed they’d get a taxi together.

 

Once in the back of the taxi, Randy couldn’t help himself and reached his hand over to Gale’s dick. He started to massage it again. Starting to get impatient, he decided to undo Gale’s pants.

 

“What are you doing?” Gale whispered so the taxi driver wouldn’t figure out what was going on.

 

“I need to feel you. I can’t wait.” Randy sounded desperate, but he didn’t care right now.

 

He finally got the zipper down and was able to pop out Gale’s dick. He stared at it for several seconds, marvelling in the size. He knew Gale had a decent sized dick from seeing it covered by a cock sock, but he never knew it would grow that big when he was hard. Fuck…

 

They would always joke about his character Brian having a nine-inch dick, but he was honestly shocked that Gale literally had about the same size dick.

 

“Fuck” Randy moaned quietly while looking at it.

 

Gale chuckled but then bit his tongue as Randy started to slowly stroke his length.

 

Randy watched Gale’s face as he stroked his cock. He squeezed tight when stroking upwards and loosened his grip when going back down. The look of pure ecstasy on the older man’s face could have made him cum just like that. He placed his free hand on his own hard dick and started massaging it while watching Gale.

 

Gale peered over and couldn’t believe what was happening. He looked over at the taxi driver to make sure they hadn’t been noticed. Luckily, they hadn’t, and they were nearly at Gale’s place anyways.

 

So, with all the self-control Gale had left in him, he paused Randy’s hand and moved it away, and then sorted himself out. The younger man looked at him with confusion but then realisation hit as the taxi pulled up to the curb. They were already at Gale’s.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And thank you for all the reviews so far, it really means a lot guys.

Chapter 3 by Jinney
Author's Notes:

Things escalate quickly...

Gale paid the taxi driver and then they both got out and walked to the front door of the apartment complex. He buzzed them in and went towards the elevator. He hit the button to request the elevator. Both men waited impatiently, hoping and wishing the elevator would arrive already. The doors finally opened, and Gale hit the button for level four.  

 

 

Randy had no idea what had gotten into himself but he just couldn’t help it. He was horny as hell and he wanted this beautiful man. So, as soon as the door to the elevator closed, he pounced on Gale, kissing him with abandon and feeling any part of his body that he could reach.

 

Gale moaned into the kiss and ended up picking Randy up. Randy lifted his legs and put them around Gale’s waist. Holding onto his neck while letting his tongue explore the inside of his mouth. They finally reached the 4th floor and as Randy went to get down, Gale just kept his hold on him and walked them both to his door. Randy chuckled and just let the strong arms carry him.

 

Gale let Randy down so he could grab his keys and open the door. He normally let his guest go in first but he had an idea. He walked in and when Randy was behind him, and finally inside his apartment, he closed the door but trapped Randy within his arms and pushed him up against the closed door.

 

Randy giggled again but once he noticed the lust filled eyes on the beautiful man in front of him, he gulped. Gale decided it was finally time to teach this boy a lesson.

 

“You know Randy, you’ve been a very naughty boy this evening.” He paused to see what Randy would do. Just as the younger man was about to talk, he cut him off. “You’ve been teasing me all night. Taking sips of my drinks and letting it spill deliciously over your lips and down your chin. You’ve been making me hard in front of everyone by straddling me and grinding yourself into me.” He kept his eyes locked on blue ones.

 

“I... I.” Randy was taken back by this dominant side of Gale. But it was fucking hot.

 

“I think I really am going to have to spank you.” Gale smirked a little.

 

“Yeah?” Randy asks in just above a whisper.

 

“Yes.” Was Gale’s simple answer. He then started to attack Randy’s lips again whilst helping him out of his top and then throwing it to the floor.

 

Randy was in heaven. Yes, he had kissed Gale before, probably more than anyone he ever had. But, knowing that in this moment it was real, not ‘Brian and Justin’ made him smile during the kiss.

 

“What?” Gale asked when he felt Randy’s lips turn upwards.

 

“Nothing” he replied and then started unbuttoning Gale’s shirt.

 

Gale looked down as Randy started to slowly undress him. He was in awe of this boy and what he made him feel inside. He took a hold of Randy’s hands just as they were about to push his shirt over his shoulders and walked him towards his bedroom.

 

Randy could feel the butterflies in his stomach. He had definitely sobered up with every touch from Gale’s hands on him. He couldn’t wait to see what was to come.

 

Suddenly, Gale pushed Randy down onto the end of the bed. He then squared his shoulders and let his shirt drop off them and onto the floor. He then started to undo his jeans. Keeping his eyes on Randy the whole time.

 

Randy was loving this side of Gale and decided he wanted to see more. So, he decided to reach down and palm his hard on through his jeans, massaging himself. He gasped as he squeezed his dick. He loved how Gale’s hands froze just as he was about to unzip his jeans. Hazel eyes travelled down the younger man’s body and fixated on his hand squeezing himself, eyes wide with lust.

 

“Are you teasing me again, Harrison?” Gale asked in a strong voice, hazel eyes slowly moving up Randy’s body to connect with blue ones.

 

He moved closer towards the younger man, but made no move to touch him. “Do you really think that’s a good idea?” He asked Randy again, with a husky but stern voice.

 

Randy just moaned in response. Hearing Gale’s stern voice, showing he was the one in charge was fucking hot. And he really wanted the older man to spank him. It was one of his kinks. Especially one he had fantasised Gale doing to him.

 

Randy sat up and reached out for Gale. He ran his hands over the toned stomach and looked up into hazel eyes. He then followed his hands with his tongue, licking the bronzed skin with eagerness. He slowly allowed himself to stand up so he could reach the older man’s nipples. He took one in his mouth and started to lick and suck until the nub became hard.

 

Gale couldn’t help himself and let out a moan, he ran his hands down the alabaster skin and then up into the golden blond hair.

 

Gale’s actions encouraged the younger man. So, he continued onto the other nipple. Once both nipples were hard, he continued to lick up Gale’s body and up his neck. Once he reached just behind the older man’s ear, he sucked on the earlobe slowly. His hands still roaming the body in front of him, pulling it closer to his own.

 

After sucking on Gale’s earlobe, Randy decided to up his game again. “You deserve to be teased.” He whispered and then gently kissed Gale’s jawline. “You tease me all the time on set. Grinding on me, rubbing your covered dick on me.” He kissed the man’s cheek. “Do you know how many times I felt you get hard while pretending to fuck me, wishing I could suck you…” he kissed Gale’s lips softly “taste you…” he kissed him again “feel you inside me…” he left one more kiss to the older man’s lips.

 

Gale hadn’t expected to hear such dirty words, but he loved it. He couldn’t help the moans and groans leaving his throat without permission. He looked down into Randy’s eyes, full blown lust but also such cheekiness shown within them.

 

Before Randy could continue with his ministrations, Gale whipped Randy around so his back was to him and Randy was facing the bed. He made quick work of undoing Randy’s jeans and shucked them off, pulling his underwear off with them. The surprised shriek coming from the younger man was very encouraging. He then turned the boy around again and switched their positions. He sat on the bed and pulled Randy onto his lap, but having the boy lay over his knees.

 

Randy felt his dick harden more, if it was even possible, as he imagined what Gale was about to do to him.

 

Gale smoothed his hands over the pale skin, starting from the upper back and finishing at the curve of Randy’s ass. He groped the two mounds and squeezed them into his hands.

 

“Mm” Randy responded. He couldn’t help wriggling in the man’s touch.

 

“You like that?” Gale’s voice was husky.

 

“Yeah” Randy replied.

 

Gale squeezed the mounds a couple more times before he decided to lift his hand up and spank Randy’s left cheek.

 

“Uh.” Randy gasped. He was so turned on right now. He hated to admit it, but he knew there was a part of him that loved to be disciplined.

 

Gale spanked him a couple more times, loving the way Randy reacted to his hands and the red marks that had started to show slowly on his ass cheeks.

 

“You like being spanked, don’t you” Gale said in his husky voice after he spanked the hardest he had yet and then smoothed his hand over the red hand mark that was left. He reached down and licked Randy’s ass cheeks to soothe the sting he had caused.

 

“Mm… yeah.” Randy replied. “It’s hot.” He then sexily chuckled as Gale left a kiss on each cheek.

 

Gale then helped Randy up and pulled him towards himself to straddle and sit on his lap. He rubbed his hands lightly over the younger man’s back and down to his ass. He noticed the slight flinch from Randy.

 

“Did I go overboard? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Gale said with slight panic.

 

Randy smiled and leaned in to kiss Gale, wrapping his arms around the man’s neck.

 

“No, you didn’t. It’s just a bit sore now, but that’s the way I like it.” He smiled and then leaned in for a slow kiss. “I like knowing you disciplined me, took control of me.” He said quietly against Gale’s lips.

 

“Do you have any idea what you do to me?” Gale said under his breath, still taken away with what they were both doing.

 

“Probably the exact same thing you do to me.” Randy smiled and then grabbed one of Gale’s hands and placed it on his hard cock.

 

Gale squeezed his hand around Randy’s cock and started to kiss his neck.

 

Randy held onto Gale’s hair as he moaned his response. It was pure bliss.

 

He let himself enjoy the moment for a few more seconds, until he pulled back and grabbed Gale’s face with his hands.

 

His blue eyes looked into hazel ones before he spoke. “I want to taste you.” Was his simple request.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Chapter 4 by Jinney
Author's Notes:

It starting to get hot in here!

Chapter 4

 

All Gale could do, was let out a gasp of air and then squeeze Randy’s cock that was still in his grasp.

 

Randy moaned through a kiss and then started to get off the older man. He couldn’t believe Gale wasn’t yet fully naked. He definitely had to fix that problem.

 

He crouched down and started to undo Gale’s jeans, popped open the buttons and then started to pull. Thankfully Gale lifted his hips so Randy could pull his jeans and underwear all the way down.

 

Once Gale was sitting there in all his naked glory, Randy just kneeled in front of him and admired what he was seeing. Fuck, the man was beautiful.

 

After a couple of seconds of just admiring the older man’s body and glorious cock, he leaned in closer and started to kiss up Gale’s legs, leading towards the inside of his thighs.

 

Gale looked down in excitement. The amount of times he had fantasised about Randy blowing him. Not that he would ever admit that. At least to no one other than Randy.

 

The younger man teased Gale even more, by licking up closely to his cock, and then back down to the insides of his thighs.

 

He looked up into hazel eyes, admiring the look of raw lust, but also pleased with himself that he could see Gale was getting desperate for his tongue on his beautiful cock. He licked once more down the length of the man’s upper thigh, and then when he came back up, he continued up the long shaft and then dipped his tongue into the slit.

 

“Ah… fuck.” Gale sighed out in relief as he dropped his head back. His hands were supporting himself behind on the bed.

 

Randy loved hearing the moans escaping Gales lips. He also loved sucking cock. And to know it was Gale’s, made his own leak precum.

 

He started to slowly suck just the tip of Gale’s dick, making sure to slowly swirl his tongue around and dip into the slit, making a rhythm that Gale seemed to love.

 

He then slowly sucked down the long and hard shaft, tightening the grip of his lips to make the man moan.

 

Gale lifted his head, so he could look down and watch Randy sucking him off. Just the sight in front of him, could probably make him cum. But he wanted to try and make it last for as long as possible. He reached his right hand, with his left still supporting his body weight to lean back on the bed behind him, and sifted it through the golden locks, encouraging Randy.

 

With their eyes locked, Randy decided it was finally time for him to taste this beautiful man’s cum. So, without any warning, Randy took the full length of Gale’s dick in his mouth and down his throat.

 

“Fuck!” Gale shouted as he fell back onto the bed and covered his face with his hands. He had never felt such intense pleasure surrounding his dick.

 

Randy pulled back slightly when Gale had dropped back onto the bed, but just continued to pleasure the man in front of him, waiting to taste him. He prepared his throat to take the large cock again, and went in. Hearing the man above him almost lose all his control was making his own cock leak.

 

“Fuck…Randy.” Gale moaned.

 

Randy pulled away, so he could say “You like that?” and then continued to lick up the length of Gale’s cock and then suck the entire length back into his mouth.

 

“Yes…. Fuck yes!” Gale had grabbed a hold of Randy’s hair now and lifted his own head slightly, so he could admire the sight in front of him again. “You’re so good at it.” Gale smiled a little after he gave the compliment.

 

Randy couldn’t think of anything cuter than the man right in front of him at this very moment. He smiled around Gale’s cock and then went to deepthroat him and this time, he finally got the response he really wanted. His cum.

 

“FUCK…OH… M….GO…GOD” Gale felt spasms running throughout his entire body. He was on cloud nine.

 

Randy made sure to lean back slightly, so he could taste Gale’s cum and it wouldn’t just shoot down his throat. Once he had the first taste, he got addicted. He moaned his response to the taste by continuing to suck him dry and wanting more.

 

“Oh god…. Randy st..stop” Gale’s dick was really sensitive, but Randy just kept sucking as if he couldn’t get enough… and it was fucking hot.

 

Randy finally pulled away, licking his lips and looking satisfied. Gale couldn’t move at that moment as he was still experiencing the highs of his orgasm.

 

“Did you like that?” Randy asked as he stood up and got up onto the bed to lay beside the older man.

 

“Ha, that was… fucking…amazing.” Gale turned and smiled at Randy, his eyelids looking slightly heavy from the sated state he was in.

 

Randy placed his right leg over Gale’s body, as he was facing the older man. He then started to slowly grind his hard cock onto Gale’s leg. “Your cum was so yummy, I couldn’t get enough.” Randy whispered into the older man’s ear. “But now I want to cum” He said in a whimpered moan.

 

“Do you know how fucking sexy you are?” Gale said just above a whisper. He then moved his body, so he was facing Randy. Their bodies were lined up symmetrically and Gale started to kiss Randy slowly. He then reached his hand in between their bodies and grabbed a hold of Randy’s cock.

 

“Mmpff… that’s it” Randy leaned into the touch. “Make me cum. Please.” He sounded desperate and Gale couldn’t take it.

 

The older man wrapped his large hand around the engorged cock and started to stroke. It started off slowly but gained speed the more Randy moaned and writhed from the touch.

 

Randy hid his face in the crook of Gale’s neck whilst kissing his neck sloppily and moaning out.

 

“I’m so close” he whispered to the older man after a couple of minutes had gone by. He was surprised he hadn’t cum the same time as Gale.

 

“You’re so hot.” Gale whispered back. He then started to stroke with abandon and rubbed his thumb over Randy’s slit, helping him to lube his hand up a bit to stroke faster with his precum.

 

“Uh…yeah…unhh…don’t stop. Please.” Randy moved his head, so his face was right in front of Gale’s, with his lips only millimetres away from Gale’s.

 

The way Randy was reacting has caused Gale’s dick to harden again. He just couldn’t believe how this younger man made him feel.

 

“I’m gonna cum.” Randy said breathlessly as he thrust his dick into Gale’s large, warm hand.

 

“Yeah? Go on. Cum for me.” Gale demanded.

 

Randy smashed his lips into Gale’s. He deepened the kiss but then paused as cum started to shoot out of his dick.

 

“FUCK….uhh. yes!” His lips were still hovering over Gale’s. He kept writhing until he felt his orgasm finish. He loved that Gale had just kept stroking him, waiting until he milked him dry.

 

“Oh my god” Randy then kissed Gale. “That was hot.” Randy said before another kiss.

 

“You were hot.” Gale chuckled in response and kissed the younger man again.

 

Randy smiled throughout the kiss. He felt extremely happy in this moment. He couldn’t believe the things they had done together and how good it felt. Even to just be held in Gale’s arms was more than he had ever imagined.

 

He then suddenly felt a slight panic as he wondered what would happen to them after this night was over. He looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table and had realised it was almost 4am.

 

Gale hadn’t seemed to notice the panicked look on Randy’s face as he pulled him closer and started stroking up and down the younger man’s back.

 

Randy tried to relax into the touch as it felt so good. But now that he realised the night would be over soon, he was worried their friendship/relationship…whatever the fuck it was, would be over. And he really didn’t want that.

 

Randy started to move out of Gale’s grip. “You okay?” Gale asked with concern.

 

“Yeah, just going to go and clean up.” Randy smiled slightly, pointing to his stomach that was covered in his cum, trying his best to hide the panic he was feeling. They hadn’t even fucked yet, but he was now scared to go through with it, if it just meant his feelings would get hurt even further.

 

He climbed off the bed and reached the en-suite bathroom. He closed the door behind him and stood in front of the mirror. After a couple minutes of just standing there and staring at himself, he finally decided he wanted to talk to Gale about what was going to happen after tonight.

End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter!

And thank you for your reviews!

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1371