Can't Do Life Without You 5 Love Conquers All by Simply written
Summary:

Brian and Justin's family continues to grow.  The children are growing fast. Brian's nephews and partners add to the love but marriage comes with a lot of hard work and both Brian and Justin make mistakes but Love Conquers All.


Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: 100k+ Word Count
Genres: Drama, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Justin/Other
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 161733 Read: 15862 Published: Nov 24, 2018 Updated: Nov 24, 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

John paced back and forth.  He couldn’t sit still. Tony was coming home. He had been gone for two long weeks.  It seemed like a lifetime. He was sure now that they would marry and it couldn’t be soon enough for him.  He knew now when Brian and Justin would say they had each other’s hearts, that they couldn’t breathe without each other.  He ached thinking about him. The last thing Tony said to him was he was bringing a surprise back with him. He wanted to go to the airport but Brian hired a town car for him since the flight time kept getting changed.  First he was supposed to land at noon, then it was 3:00 pm and now it was 5:00 pm.


Justin and Gus walked in from the pool with a sleeping Brinn in her stroller.  “Any word?” Justin asked.


“He should be landing any minute.  I swear I have checked my phone 100 times. I just can’t…”  John’s phone rang and he answered it quickly. “Baby!”


“I am on my way home now.  I just got in the car. I should be home around 6:30 pm.   Do you think Alice could have some dinner ready. I am starving.”


“Alice isn’t here but I am sure we have something in the fridge or freezer.  I will be waiting for you at the main house. I love you, Tony! I can’t wait to see you! God, I have missed you.”


“Mi Amore, I have missed you so much. See you very soon.”


John was like a little boy. He went out on the front step and Gus joined him.  As they saw the big black car come down the driveway, John squeezed Gus against him.  Gus finally said, “Um, John, it is a little hard to breath…”


The car pulled up and John ran down the steps.  Tony stepped out of the car and kissed John. He then turned around and extended his hand into the car.  Gus saw a hand reach out and take Tony’s and his mouth dropped open. His first thought was that Tony had a girlfriend and John would be devastated but then he heard John make a happy noise and soon he was twirling around a young girl.  She was too young to be a girlfriend. “Gus,” Tony called out, “Can you help me out?” The car pulled away and there was luggage sitting in the drive.


Gus walked down the steps.  Tony gave Gus a hug. “Gus, I would like you to meet my sister, Angelica. Angelica, this is Gus.


“Ciao, Gus.”  Angelica kissed both of Gus’ cheek and Gus turned three shades of red.


“Ah, hi.”  Gus said very quietly as he carried some luggage into the house.  


Tony and John each grabbed a suitcase and Angelica walked into the house between them.


“Tony, you were telling the truth.  This place is huge. Will we live here?”


“No, we live in a very nice house around the side of this one.”  


John picked up Angelica.  “I know you are a little big to be carried but I bet you are very tired, aren’t you?”


“I am, John.  I am very tired.”


“Well, Justin has some food ready for you and then we will get you settled into your room.”


Angelica walked into the house and followed Gus into the kitchen.  “Angelica! What are you doing here? Welcome!”


“Signore Justin, it is so good to see you.”  They hugged.


Tony looked at Justin, “I hope you don’t mind.  My mother is going to be very busy with my father and since Angelica had finished school….”


“Of course, she is welcome. I have some dinner ready for you.  It isn’t as good as Alice’s food but…”


“Justin you are an excellent cook. Where is my bella?”  She went down for a little nap. I bet she would love it if you got her while  I get the food ready.”


Tony and John went to the nursery. John pinned Tony against the door and kissed him deeply.  His hand went down the back of Tony’s jeans. “I need you so badly!. I want to be so deep inside you that….”


From the other side of the door Brinn said, “Johnjohn, come.”


“Damn!  Coming Brinny.” He looked back at Tony and gave him a quick desperate kiss, “Soon, my love.”


When they arrived in the kitchen Tony was dancing with Brinn.  Angelica was instantly taken with the beautiful, little girl and the feeling was mutual.  Brinn instantly reached for her and Angelica to her in her arms. “Oh, Signore Justin, she is so beautiful.”


“She is obviously glad to have another girl in the house.” Justin smiled over at the two.  “Gus, why don’t you take your sister so Angelica can eat.” Justin noticed the flush on Gus’ cheeks as he took his sister from the pretty new house guest.  This could be a new development Brian and he would need to watch out for.

Tony and Angelica sat and started eating.  They were both very hungry. “Justin, I hope you don’t mind that Angelica will be here for the summer.  It was a last minute decision. My mother was just under so much stress. I hoped Angelica could help some and I knew she would be safe here.”


“Of course, Tony.  You are family and you know we have the room.  Brian will be glad to see Angelica, too.” With the thought of Brian, the door sounded from the garage.  Justin’s heart skipped a beat. Brian had been working such long hours lately, he missed him terribly. He had managed to text Brian and let him know they had a house guest in advance.  He knew Brian wouldn’t care but sometimes when he came home after a long day he could be grouchy and he didn’t want him to say or do something that would make Angi feel uncomfortable.


Brian walked in the door with a rose in his hand. Gus set Brinn down and she ran into Brian’s arms, “My dad, my dad.” She gave Brian a big kiss and he hugged her tight.


“And tonight I have a second beautiful girl waiting for me.  What a great surprise, Angelica!” He walked over to where she was eating and kissed the top of her head giving her a little squeeze but not disrupting her meal.  “This is for you.” He handed her the rose.”


“Oh, thank you, Signore Brian. It is so beautiful.” Angi reached up and patted Brinn’s chubby, little leg. As she did this she yawned.  She was beginning to fade quickly. As Tony and Brian hugged and chatted Angelica fought to keep her eyes open.


Justin looked at John and Tony and then at the sleepy young girl.  “Angi, do you mind if I call you that?”


“No, I like that very much.” She smiled at Justin sleepily.


“Why don’t we have you sleep here tonight.  I can see how tired you are and John and your brother may be talking for quite a while yet tonight.  Would that be alright? Tomorrow we can get you settled into their house.”

“That would be fine.  I am very tired.”


“Gus, why don’t you help Angi with her bag and show her the bedroom across from our room.”


“Ok, Dad.” Angi pointed to her bag.


“Angelica,” Tony said to his sister, “I will be up shortly and say goodnight.”


“Ok, Antony.”


John walked over and kissed Justin right on the mouth.  “Thank you!” He then walked over and kissed Tony long enough that Brian and Justin wondered if they should leave the room.  


Brian walked over and took Justin in his free arm.  “We may as well join them.” He kissed him until Brinn started patting both of their cheeks.


“Kiss, Dad, KISS.” Brian and Justin turned and kissed Brinn’s cheeks.


When John and Tony separated they were not very steady.  “I am going to go up and say goodnight to my sister and then I will clean up the dishes.”  Tony said as he headed to the steps with John close behind him.


Justin started cleaning up the kitchen.  “You had dinner, right Babe?”


“Yes, I did.  But I expect some dessert pretty soon.” He kissed Justin’s  neck from behind.


“If you start Brinn’s bath, I will clean up in here and then….” He turned and kissed Brian deeply as his hand slid to Brian’s crotch.  “I missed you so much today.”


Brian met Tony and John on their way down the stairs.  “Enjoy your privacy tonight, men. Tomorrow you have a young house guest.”  He chuckled as he kept going with Brinn.


John and Tony started to walk toward the kitchen to help Justin.  “Get out of here. You two need a little time alone before you take on a tween.  We are glad you brought her, Tony.”


“I had to use the credit card you gave me for emergencies to pay for her ticket.  I will pay you back.”


“You will do no such thing.  You are helping your family. Now get out of here John explodes.”  He laughed as they ran out the door.



Justin was putting the last dish in the dishwasher when arms snaked around his waist. “Be careful, my husband is upstairs.”  Justin said as Brian growled. “Do we know where Gus is?”


“He is playing a video game in his room.”  By now he was unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly.  Justin was fumbling with his own pants. Brian grabbed the olive oil and poured a little on his hands and rubbed it on his erection.  He leaned over Justin as he slipped in. They both sighed.


“I’m glad you’re home, darling.” Justin said as Brian moved in and out of him as the heat between them grew. Soon Justin was arching back and Brian claimed his mouth as best he could.  Soon Brian thrust and held Justin tightly against the counter as shuttered as he emptied himself into Justin. Justin grabbed a paper towel and followed Brian into release.


“I really need to work from home!  Although I might not get enough done.” Justin turned and pulled Brian’s mouth down to his and crushed it.


When he pulled away enough to speak, Justin said, “Let’s go upstairs where we can continue this.”



Tony and John made it halfway to the guest house when the fell into each other’s arms.  Although they were desperate, John put one hand behind Tony’s head and pulled his head in.  Their lips met and the electricity ran through both of them. John’s free hand went down Tony’s pants and yanked him so close they could feel their cocks twitch.  Soon Tony’s hands were both down John’s pants.


“We need to get in the house.” Tony said and they started running again.  When they got to the house they were both laughing, maybe in anticipation.


As they got into the house, they stood there and looked at each other.  Tony stepped up to John, He gently touched John’s cheek, then his jawline, and finally he traced his lips. He brushed John’s lips with his own. “Mi Amore, I really need a shower.  Will you join me?”

 

“Try and stop me!” John and Tony dropped their clothes as they stepped into the shower. John looked at every inch of Tony and slowly slid down to the floor kissing and licking ever inch. His mouth took him in all the way.  His hands reached around and soon he had entered him with his finger so he could stroke his prostate and within a couple strokes, Tony had to lean on the wall to stay on his feet as he emptied into John’s mouth. Tony’s head lulled back as he let out a sigh.  John stood up and turned Tony around, pressing him against the wall.


John put his mouth by Tony’s ear and said, “I don’t plan to ever be with anyone else, ever.  Tina has been gone long enough and I tested clean. Are you ready to make that commitment? I want to feel you, really feel you around me.”


Tony turned and looked into John’s face.  “We are going to do this right, slowly and thoroughly because I want to feel every inch of you in me.” He turned off the water and they stepped out, drying each other off. They walked hand in hand into the bedroom.  They peeled the blankets back and they laid down. After time for more exploration, John positioned Tony’s right leg on John’s right shoulder. He started entering Tony at a side angle giving him the ability for depth as well as stroking Tony’s thighs and massaging his prostate from the outside.  Soon Tony was writhing as John tilted his head back, feeling every surface inside Tony. John lost control. He slammed in over and over and John shouted and then collapsed next to Tony.


Tony curled into John and stroked his face. “The wait was well worth it but I hope we never have to be apart that long again. Promise me,” Tony’s voice started drifting off, “We will get married soon.”


“How about this fall?”  His only response was the sound of Tony’s steading breathing.



Justin and Brian glistened with sweat as they laid with grins on their faces. Justin turned and laid his head on Brian’s chest. He kissed him and slid his tongue around his nipple.  Brian’s hand came around and swatted Justin’s ass.


“Don’t start or we will finish it!”


“Baby, isn’t Angelica turning into a beautiful young woman?”


“Yes, she is.  Are you trying to tell me something, Sunshine? I think she is a bit young even for you.”


Justin  tweaked Brian’s nipple hard enough for him to jump. “I brought it up because our son has definitely noticed her.”


“Really, Gus is looking at girls? I was hoping he would have more taste.  I mean I can’t seem to get enough of the taste.” He began sliding down Justin again but Justin stopped him.


“Brian, I think we better keep our eyes open.  It would not be good if something occurred.”


“Justin he is too young to do anything.”


“Are you serious?  How old were you when you gave your teacher a blow job?  Gus is only a couple years younger then you were then, actually just over a year.”


Brian now got serious.  “I see your point. Oh, shit.”


“And, Sweetheart,  you may have to get used to the fact that our kids may be heterosexual.  They will both have to decide who to love, just like we did.” As Justin talked he again began playing with Brian’s cock. Brian sighed as he pressed farther into the pillow.


“How could he choose anything but this?”  


“I truly don’t know, Baby.” Justin lowered himself onto Brian’s erection.  After they both came for the third time that night, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and held him close.”


“I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you more.”  And both men drifted off to sleep.


 

When Justin brought Brinn down in the morning, Brian had left some time earlier and Angi was in the kitchen chatting with Alice.  She was emptying the dishwasher while the talked. Brinn reached toward Angi wiggling her pudgy little fingers, “Come.”


Angi reached and took her from Justin.  “I think you have a new best friend, Angi.”


“I already love her, too.  I will put her in her high chair for you while you get her breakfast.”


Gus came running down the stairs just as the doorbell rang.  “Becca’s here.”


Alice handed Gus a breakfast sandwich and a small cooler with food.  Justin gave him a quick kiss. “Have fun today.” And he was gone.



Becca had started work last week.  She was a psychology major at the college.  It took Alice, Justin, and Brian a few interviews to find the right person.  They all liked Becca. She was living with some friends nearby right now but if her roommate decided to move in with her boyfriend, Becca would move in to the room that Tina and John had used last.  She couldn’t believe how lucky she had gotten with this job. Not only was Gus a good kid, the house was full of gorgeous men! Yes, they happened to be committed to each other but she still could look all she wanted.  John’s partner was supposed to have come home yesterday. She had heard about John’s brother, too, but he had a girlfriend. They would return in the fall.


Gus ran out of the door and jumped in the car.  He seemed to be talking a lot faster than usual this morning.  “Did Tony get home yesterday?” Becca asked curiously. She wanted to see if he was as beautiful as his pictures were.


“Ya, he did and he brought his sister with him.  Justin wants you to call him sometime later this morning.  I think they are going to try to get Angi into some activities and you might have to pick her up like me.”


“That should work, as long as they aren’t too far apart. I hope to meet her soon.  How old is she?”


“About my age I think.”


Becca noticed Gus turned a little pink as he talked about her. “Is she pretty?”


“She is beautiful!”


“Does she have a boyfriend?”  Becca teased.


“Becca!”  now he was bright red.


Becca reached over and ruffled Gus’ hair.  “If you have any questions about girls you know  you can ask me.”


“I do have two moms and now that they are getting along better I can talk to them.”  Mel and Lindsay had started going to counseling and were really working on their relationship.  Gus had spent one night there and was spending some Saturdays with them and JR. He hated to admit he kind of missed her.


“I know you have two moms and I know you could talk to them but  your moms may not know the answers since they love each other and not guys, not that you should be in love yet.” They had pulled up at Gus’ first activity.  “I will be sitting on the bleachers studying. I’ll hang onto your cooler for you.”


“Thanks, Becca.” And Gus rushed off.


Becca looked around.  She really had gotten a great job.  She could study and get a suntan while Gus did his activities.  She could leave if she had errands as long as she was back in time to pick him up.  



While Justin fed Brinn, Angelica walked around the pool and found Tony and John’s house.  She knocked on the door and soon Tony opened the door. “Angelica! It seems funny having you here but I am glad you are.” Angi noticed what a great mood he was in.  He must be very happy to be back with John. She liked John and knew they were in love. “I am getting ready for work. John should be back about 3:00 pm. Are you alright being here or up at the main house?”


“I am not a baby anymore, brother. I will move my luggage down later today. What room should I take?”


Tony told her to take the room across from his.  John and Tony had talked about it last night after making love.  They had decided what room would work best. Tony dropped her back at the main house as he left for work.  


Justin sat down with Angi and had her look at some options she had if she would like to take some classes or activities.  When Justin mentioned dance her face lit up. “Oh, Signore Justin, really? I could take dance? I love to dance.” She picked out a couple other things she liked too.


“Let me make some calls.”  A few minutes later Justin had talked to a local dance studio that he had heard only  took the best students but they were willing to see what she could do as a favor to Justin.  He tried not to throw around his fame but there were times when it came in handy. Justin walked out to the patio where Angi was playing with Brinn away from the pool.  “Angi, how would you like to go over to a dance studio tomorrow morning? They need to see what your skill level is but they are sure they can find a place for you.”


“Really, I am so happy.” She through her arms around Justin’s neck.


“My dad! My dad.”


Justin picked her up. “You are right.  I am your dad but I will let a pretty, young girl hug me when she wants.  How about a dip in the pool and then when Brinn goes down for a nap I will help you with your luggage, alright?”


After spending an hour in the pool Brinn was ready for a nap.  Justin and Angi dressed and Justin helped her bring her things to the guest house.


“Thank you, Signore Justin. You are being so nice to me.”


“That’s what we do for family and Tony is family so you are too.  I have a feeling soon we will really be family.”


“Yes, Tony has talked about marrying John. In fact that is all he can talk about.”


“So, is there someone special in your life?”  Justin winked at her. “As pretty as you are I am sure you have boys that come around.”

 

“Signore Justin!” she blushed,  “I am too young for a boyfriend and, yes, I will look for a boyfriend when I am ready.”


“That is a great idea.”  They arrived at the guesthouse and Justin helped bring her things to her bedroom.  “Would you like some help unpacking?”


“No, I can do it.”  There was one bag she brought into the bathroom as if she didn’t want him to see it.


It dawned on Justin that having a girl this age might be a little bit uncomfortable for both of them at times.  He would talk to Becca and he knew Alice would jump in and help with things she wouldn’t talk to him about. He wouldn’t even have an idea what she might need sometimes.


“Angi, I am not trying to pry or embarrass you but if you need anything that you are uncomfortable talking to your brother and John about, Alice and Becca, who you will meet soon, would be glad to help  you out.”


She flushed a bit.  “Thank you.” She said very quietly.  “I was a little worried trying to figure out…”


“Just talk to the ladies.  I am sure you and Becca will have time to do a little shopping while Gus is at some of his activities.”


Angi gave Justin a hug but didn’t let go.  He then realized she was crying. Justin sat down and had her sit next to him.  “What is it, Sweetheart?”


“I miss my mom and I am worried about my dad,”  and then she continued in a string of Italian Justin didn’t understand.


Justin pulled out his phone.  “Will it help to talk to her?”


She nodded.  


He called the number and as soon as he heard her say hello, he stepped out to the hallway.  Ten minutes later Angi walked out and had a big smile on her face. “Everything good?”


“Yes, everything is very good.”  She gave him a kiss on the cheek.


“I better warn Brian he may have some competition.”


She swatted him but started laughing.


This young lady was probably going to break a lot of hearts in her lifetime. He just hoped his son wasn’t the first one.


Justin left her to unpack but let her know she was always welcome at the house and he said he would send Becca down so they could meet. John and Gus arrived home about the same time.  Becca also came in the house.While John caught up with Gus, he pulled Becca aside.


“Becca, I hope you don’t mind and we will raise your salary but Tony’s sister is now going to need your services. He told her about the dance classes and also about the female conversation.  


Becca rolled her eyes.  “I hope you didn’t scar her for life.”  She winked at him. I will take care of her in that area.  I will make sure she is taken care of and comfortable while she’s here.”


“Thank you, Becca. You are a lifesaver.  Have you decided if you are going to move in yet?”


“If the offer is still open I think I will next week.  Our apartment is too small for three especially when those two are always going at each other.”


Justin rested his arm around Becca, “You are making the wrong move if you want to get away from that. I am just warning you that everyday around here…..”


“But this isn’t a two bedroom apartment.”


“Very true and with the kids getting older we have been trying to behave ourselves in the public areas.”


“You have had sex in the public areas?”


“Oh, how young you are.  One of my favorite places is the kitchen.”


“Ooooo, seriously? Now I am not sure I want to move in. She then scanned him from head to toe and then her eyes landed somewhere in his mid-section.On second thought….”


“Go introduce yourself to Angi!”  Justin flushed under her gaze but then he started laughing. “I hate to admit it but I think just about everyone who has stayed here has seen me naked at some point.”


“Oh, REALLY! Alice?” She asked him as she walked to the door.


“More than once.”


“Can’t wait to move in!”  she was laughing as she ran out the door.



“Dad, could I go swimming for a while?” Gus looked over at Justin.


“Sure, you have at least an hour.  I think we are going to grill burgers tonight so we will all end up back there anyway.”


“John, do you want to swim?” Gus asked hopefully.


“Let me go see how Angi is and I will be there in about half an hour, Ok?”


“Ok,” Gus ran up to his rooms.


John looked at Justin. “You look like you have something serious on your mind,” Justin said to him.


“I…..I am going to ask Tony to marry me.  I am going to go look at rings tomorrow. I am scared to death.”


“About what?  You don’t doubt he loves you anymore, do you?”


“Oh absolutely not.  I am just worried I am pushing him and we aren’t done with school yet and we don’t know where we are going after school and….”


“John, you are meant to be together.  It will workout. I am very excited for both of you and if I can help let me know.  Oh, and John can you give Tony a heads up that Gus may have a crush on Angi so he better be ready.”


“Oh, that could be interesting.  I will give him a heads up.” And John was gone.


Justin looked around and realized he was completely alone in the kitchen.  Alice was invited to a friend’s house and took Brinn with her. They wouldn’t be back until this evening. so it was silent for the second. He craved to spend a couple days in the studio.  He just couldn’t seem to get out there for more than a couple hours without being interrupted. Now that Brinn was getting older and Alice had help he was thinking about renting space near by.  John could work for him from any computer. He wasn’t sure what Brian would think about it but he would have to deal with it. Gus walked past on his way to the pool but was focused on his phone.  Justin stretched out on the sectional and within minutes was sound asleep.


Brian walked in and the first thing he saw was Justin’s blond locks peeking over the edge of the arm or the sofa.  He stripped off his jacket and pulled his button down out of his trousers. He then lowered himself onto his knees and slowly unzipped Justin’s pants.  He reached in and took out Justin’s dick and took it into his mouth.


Justin sighed, “If this is a dream it is the most realistic one I have ever had.  Welcome home, Baby, and why don’t you come up here and kiss me.


Brian climbed onto him and brushed his lips with his own.  “Hey, Sunshine. Are you feeling ok?”


“Yes, it was just quiet and I thought I’d relax and well….Welcome home.” He enclosed Brian in his arms and kissed him deeply. They laid their for a time, kissing and touching.


“Dad, you in there?”  Gus hollered from the door.


Brian and Justin both sit up “Hey, Gus.” Brian said.  They could see Gus roll his eyes from the door.


“I didn’t want to drip through the kitchen but the refrigerator out here is out of water.”  Brian got up and walked to fridge and grabbed four bottles for him. Before handing them to him, he tapped his cheek for a kiss.


“Don’t you get enough from Dad? I’m getting a little old for that.”


“Oh, darling son, that is a whole different kind of kiss. And you are never too old to kiss your dad and just for that,” he pointed to his lips. Gus rolled his eyes, kissed him, and grabbed the water.


Justin came up behind him and pressed himself close. He reached around him and rubbed Brian’s crotch.  “Why don’t you go put on your trunks or shorts. I am going to grill some burgers and Alice has the rest of the meal in the refrigerator.”


Brian turned around and kissed Justin once more.  “Where is our daughter?”


“She is gone for the evening with Alice. Brian turn around and look out in the pool.”


Brian turned placing himself behind Justin so he could hold him close.  Gus and Angi were playing volleyball against Tony and John. It was obvious Gus was running into Angi on purpose and grabbing for the ball so they could touch.  “Our boy has it bad already.”


“I am guessing we need to have a talk with him.  He needs to be aware or what we expect. By the way, Gus is staying at his moms Saturday and Sunday.  Let’s plan a day, just the three of us, somewhere.”


“I can’t think of anything I would enjoy more.  Let’s do an overnight….if I can find a place. I will find something tomorrow.  Well, Cynthia will find a place.” He kissed Justin again. “God, I want you right now but I know we will have to wait.”


As Brian walked away, Justin did a low wolf whistle watching his ass. “We will definitely have something to look forward to.”


Soon everyone was on the patio. There was music playing and lots of laughter.  There was plenty of food and for the grown ups there was beer with sodas for the kids. Tony and John could barely keep their hands off each other and the same could be said for Brian and Justin.  When everyone had finished eating and the couples were drinking beer at the table Gus asked,
“ Can we go play video games in my room?”


Simultaneously all the adults said, “NO!” Gus looked surprised.  


“Why don’t you play in the theater?  That has a bigger screen.” Justin quickly said.


Gus shrugged and Angi  and he went into the house.


“Well, I am glad we are all on the same page,” Justin said.  “We will take care of Gus. You two are in charge of talking to Angelica.”


Tony’s back stiffened a bit, ‘Angelica is a good girl.  She wouldn’t do anything inappropriate.”


Brian patted his shoulder, “Down boy. You know we love your sister.  But you know kids that age are curious. Didn’t you wonder a lot of things about romance at that age? Please just remind her that Gus is a young boy who is interested.”


“He better not get interested in Angelica or he will be talking to me.”

“Tony,” John kissed him.  “We all want the kids to have a fun summer and we all need to keep our eyes open.” John kissed him again and this time Tony dissolved into the kiss.  John glanced at his watch. “Can Angi stay here until, let’s say, 9:00?”


Brian started laughing, “Go. We will make sure she gets back there around 9:00.”  John and Tony strolled back to the guest house. “Guess we are on kid duty. I will make the first pass through while you take care of the food?”


Justin slipped onto Brian’s lap and put a hand behind his neck. His lips settled on Brian’s and they both sighed.   “Just hold that thought until we make it upstairs. Now, go check on the kids.”

Brian headed to play a couple games while Justin cleaned up.  He was just putting the last of the food in the fridge when Alice arrived with a sleepy Brinn.  


“I’ll take her, Alice.”


Brinn reached up and hugged Justin’s neck, “My dad,” and she patted his back a couple times as she laid her head on his shoulder.  He swallowed hard. This little girl squeezed his heart so hard. He couldn’t imagine life without her. As he walked upstairs with her it crossed his mind having another one would be wonderful but then realized he felt stretched now.  He would rather give his all to two wonderful kids then have to hire more help because of a third. And he knew his heart could love another but he was more than satisfied with his life now. He squeezed Brinn a little tighter as she settled into the steady breathing of sleep. After putting her down for the night Justin went downstairs and found Brian and the kids in the theater room.  He kissed Brian’s neck as he leaned over the seat.


“Angi if you are ready, I can walk you back to the guest house.”  


“Thank you, Signore Justin, but I can walk there by myself.”


“Well let me call your brother and let him know you are on your way.”


Justin dialed and waited for Tony answer.  “She is on her way.” He said when Tony finally answered. “You better get dressed in something.”


“Thanks, Justin.” He hung up and kissed John one more time as he rolled out of bed and pulled on some shorts.  “Angelica will be here in a minute. John, I love you, mi amore.”


The men were wandering down the stairs just as Angi came in the door.  Tony and John both noticed a dreamy look on Angi’s face. “Did you beat Gus?”


“Oh, no, he is far too good although Signore Brian beat him a couple times. I just watched.  Tony did you hear that Signore Justin set up a dancing class for me. I am going tomorrow. I am so excited.  I thought I would have to go all summer with no instruction and now I may get to have special training. How will we ever pay for it?”


John draped an arm around her and said, “You are family.  They won’t expect to be paid back. They do it because they love us.”  John nodded at Tony. “Angi, Tony and I have something we want to talk to you about.  What do you think of my cousin?”


“She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen.  I love her.”


“Well, that’s good to know but Brinn wasn’t the cousin I was thinking about.”


Now Angi blushed, “Oh, Gus.  He is nice for a boy.”


Tony took over now.  “Angi, I know mom has talked to you about boys.”

Now she turned even redder but she nodded.


“We just know that Gus is a good looking boy and he is very nice.  Have you ever kissed a boy, Angelica?”


“That is none of your business.” She said indignantly.


Tony looked at John pleading for help.


“Angelica, sweety, we don’t want to pry. We just want you to know that we understand boys and we know that it is easy to be curious at your age. I know I kissed a couple girls at Gus’ age.”


“You liked girls?  Just like Tony did?”


“We both still like girls but we love each other.


“I’m glad.  I know you make each other happy.  Tony was so sad without you when he came home.”


“Well, I think it is time for all of us to go to bed.  Tony has to leave very early in the morning for work and I have to work, too, just a little later.



In the main house, Gus was tired after an active day and went to bed.  Justin felt Brian walked up behind him so he reached back and took hold the front of his shorts and pulled him along.  There was no rushing. After Justin had stepped to the second step he turned around and his head was now higher than Brian’s.  Justin pressed his mouth down on Brian’s, as his arms go around his neck. Brian reached out and pulls Justin off the step. Holding him tightly against him. When he set Justin onto his feet again they both had to regain control. “How do you still do this to me?” Brian said with his forehead on Justin’s.  He gently kissed him once more and they walked up the their room.


“Why don’t you go say goodnight to our little girl?”  Brian walked into the nursery and Justin headed into their bedroom.  Justin took out some silk scarves. He was tying them to the headboard when Brian walked in.  “Are you game?”


“Are you serious?” he undressed and lay on the bed.


“On your stomach, Baby.”  He tied Brian’s hands to the headboard. He then blindfolded him. Justin’s hands fluttered over Brian’s body.  He starts at his toes and soles of his feet. He lightly runs his fingers up and down the souls until Brian starts thrashing.  He then started working up his calves, massaging the muscles. At the back of his knees Justin spent time licking the tender skin.  He then start dragging his nails up the back of Brian’s thighs and then started licking his inner thighs. He spread his legs a bit farther apart so Justin could reach Brian’s cock and balls on the the backside.  Brian began moaning. Justin got off the bed, not saying a word. He was very quiet so Brian didn’t know where he was. “Justin. Where are you, Justin?”

He started pulling at his restraints.  “Justin, damn it, Justin, tell me where you are!”


After five minutes Justin moved back in.  He wrapped a scarf, around Brian’s neck. He began lightly dragging his fingers up and down Brian’s side, “God, Justin!”  He then began to press his finger into Brian’s bud and then started to rub his prostate. He slid his tongue over it several times.


Justin positioned himself and Brian. He slowly started pressing inward on Brian and began to tighten the scarf at the same time.  He knew Brian seemed to get a bigger high when there was pain but he didn’t like him too uncomfortable. Justin began thrusting and tightening the scarf as Brian was starting to fight for air and he opened his mouth but nothing could come out. Brian tried to move his hands toward his neck but he couldn’t get near it. And then Justin let go of the scarf and Brian screamed as his whole body was wracked and he  blacked out for a moment.


Justin untied Brian’s hands and rolled him to his side.  Brian was taking deep breaths and instinctively drew Justin to him.  “That was beyond amazing.”


“Hey, Sweetheart, what would you think of me getting studio space off the property?”


“Why would you want to do that?”


“Because I can’t ever work anymore.” Justin’s frustration began to come out.  “I can’t imagine not having been available when Brinny was younger but now that Alice has more help and the whole thing with Gus is settled I just need some time in a space, Brian. Does that make sense to you?  It’s like when you have been out of the office for a week or so. I just need to have time to create.”


“Of course, you can, Sunshine. It isn’t for me to tell you how to spend your time or your money.”


“I will find a place close so if Alice needs me I can be home quickly.”


Brian took Justin’s face between his hands and looked deep in his eyes. “Justin, you do everything for this family.  You deserve your own space.” He kissed him. “That was amazing, by the way. I started to panic but you had it timed perfectly.”


“That made me nervous.  You did lose it for a minute.”


“I never was out. I was just in my own zone.  I was in your zone. If anyone would ever tell me the best sex I had was when someone had their dick up me I would have never believed it but I will have you anyway you offer it to me.”


“Oh, while we are talking, I need to go to the New York office next month.  If you would like to come along we could make it a week vacation. If you don’t come I will be gone two nights. I will get you the exact dates soon.  Just think about it.” Justin turned his back to Brian and he snuggled up tight. Pulling Justin close, they slept.



By the next afternoon, Angi was flitting around the main house like a butterfly.  She was so excited she couldn’t sit still. She was going to have private lessons.  She had never been able to have them before and the instructor said she was good. When Tony walked in she flung herself into his arms and started rattling away in Italian.  Tony listened intently and then spoke to her. She hugged him. “Thank you, Tony.” She ran out the door toward the guest house.


“I promised I would go swimming with her so I better go get on my trunks.”


Justin spoke up, “Why don’t you and John spend the evening together.  We are planning to rent that new movie Gus has been talking about. I am guessing Angi would like it, too.  We’ll just order some pizza in. We may need you to bring Gus into the city tomorrow or Saturday morning, Brian, Brinn, and I are going to be gone for a night or two just for a little time away.  It is going to be a busy summer so we are taking advantage of it.”


“Thanks, Justin.  I am new to this parent thing. I knew it was a lot of work but I didn’t realize how she would be on my mind every second she was out of my site.”


“Yes, trust me that when they are your own it is even more true.  I always thought about Gus but he wasn’t really mine until he was six or seven but once Brinn was born, being with her every minute from day one, there is nothing like it.

The other day it actually crossed my mind that another one would be so great but I decided two was enough.  We have our perfect family. You better get going or your sister will blame me.”


Justin called John.  “Hey, John, do you have everything set up for tonight?”


“I am so nervous, Justin.  What if…..”


“John, you have nothing to worry about.  I have Angi coming here for pizza and a movie.  If you want her to spend the night you might need to tell her to bring some clothes with her.”


“I will talk to Angi. And thanks, for everything.”


John had a chance to talk to Angi when she came to the guest house before Tony did.  “Angi, can you keep a secret?”

“Of course I can. What is it, John?”


“I am going to ask Tony if he will marry me tonight.”


“Oh, John!  How exciting!”  Angi gave him a hug.


“Would you mind sleeping at the main house tonight?”


“So you two can have sex?”


“Well, I hope to make love with him tonight, yes, but I could do that with you in the house, too.  I want to be with him the rest of my life and I am so glad I will have you for a sister.”


Tony walked in as the two were hugging.  “Hey, he’s my guy, Angelica!” He walked over and kissed John.


“She’s very tempting.”  John laughed. “How about you and me going out to dinner tonight?  Tiffany got me reservations at that fancy restaurant she works at. Angi is going to the main house for a pizza party and movie and since we could be late she is just going to sleep over there.”

“It sounds like you have everything set.  All I have to do it take a shower and dress.”


“Well since I need to do the same thing….”


“I’m just grabbing my clothes and I will be going to the main house.”  Angi winked at John and was gone in minutes.”


John and Tony stepped into the shower together. Tony started slide down John’s body but he stopped him.  “We better not stop for that. Tiffany said we needed to be on time or they would give away our reservations and with Angelica gone for the night we will have plenty of time for love when we get home.”  John kissed him before he turned him around and started soaping his back and then his ass.


“Mi Amore,  please, don’t do that if we don’t have time to complete it.”  


John turned him once more and kissed him.   “You go dry off. I will be out in a second.”  After Tony went into the bedroom John took a couple deep breaths before getting out himself.



The men looked stunning as they left the guest house.  They both looked like they had stepped out of a magazine.  They walked to the Corvette and John opened the door for Tony.  He kissed him before shutting the door and walked to the other side of the car.  John couldn’t believe he would be engaged when they came back, or at least he hoped so.”


Tony was chatty all the way to the restaurant which was good because John wasn’t sure he could put a sentence together. When they were almost to their destination they stopped for a red light. Tony reached over and touched John’s face. “Mi Amore, you are so quiet. Is everything alright?” He leaned over and John met him in the middle for a quick kiss.


John smiled at his.  He loved this man so much.  He never expected to be this happy and was told he never deserved it.  He was too bad and too much like his uncle.


John was so deep in his own thoughts it took Tony 3 times to get his attention.  “JOHN, there is the parking lot. You are worrying me a bit.”


After pulling up John took the ticket from the valet and walked over to Tony.  John walked over to Tony and pulled him into an embrace and kissed him so intensely his knees went weak. “Antony, are you ready for dinner?” He offered his arm and Tony took it.


John and Tony entered the building and conversations stopped.  Everyone notice the men. From nowhere Tiffany appeared at their side. “Hey, guys, so glad you could come in.  Let me show you where your table is.” She took them to the very back corner of the stunning restaurant. It was secluded and romantic booth.  “Pulled a couple strings so you could have some privacy. By the way, Tony, I am glad your dad will be alright.”


“Thanks, Tiff, and thanks for this amazing table.” She kissed his cheek and then put her mouth to John’s ear.


“Good luck.  Champaign is ready and waiting.” John kissed her cheek and she rushed back to

the kitchen.


John sat down close to Tony whose hand immediately slid to his thigh.  “John, this is beautiful but what is the special occasion?”


“Do we need a special occasion?  You are home where you belong. Your dad will be alright. Angi is here for the summer.  We are almost finished with school.”


Tony stopped him with a kiss. “You are right.  Our life together is worth celebration, mi amore.”


“Tiffany is making us a special meal so we don’t even have to order. I hope that is alright?”


“That is perfect.  More time for this….” He started kissing John while his hand wandered under the table. “I can never get enough of you.”


John and Tony heard someone clear their voice.  A young man about their age was standing by their table “Excuse me, gentlemen, I have a bottle of wine for you.”  He poured each of them a glass. “I will be back shortly with an appetizer. Is there anything else I can get for you right now?”


“No, thanks.” John responded. John looked at Tony and picked up the wine glass.  Tony followed suit and they each took a sip. “This is really good.”


“Yes it is.” Tony kissed John again.  “I love you, darling.”


“I love you, too.”  John was having such a hard time not just asking him.  This was killing him.


The server arrived with a plate of appetizers.  “Gentlemen, Tiffany asked me to let you know you should share each of these. Enjoy.”


They looked down and realized there was only one of each.  John reached down and picked up one of the delicacies. He offered it to Tony, putting it in his mouth.  John opened his mouth and moved his lips to Tony’s biting into the treat. They continued with the remainder of the plate, sometimes biting off half and other times kissing in the offering. The men ended up in each other’s arms.


“Gentlemen, your entrees. Excuse me but I just have to say this.  You are one of the best looking couples I have ever seen and if you are ever looking for an additional partner...”


John flushed and Tony smiled saying, “That is very flattering but I don’t think either of us are available.  At least I know I am not.” He looked over at John.


“Ya, thanks but no thanks.”


He shrugged and walked away.


“This looks so amazing,” John said. “If I wasn’t so distracted,” He kissed Tony pressing him deep into the booth. When they finally separated both of them gave themselves a bit of space.  The food was amazing.


Tiffany stopped by their table. “How is everything, guys?” Tiffany noticed John was looking pale.  She could see how nervous he was.


“Everything is beyond good.” Tony smiled up at her.


John added, “I think we my need a second for the entree to settle before dessert.”


Tiffany nodded and winked.


“What was that for?” Tony asked as he slipped his arm around John’s neck.”


“What was what for?”


“I saw that wink.” He pulled John’s head to his and kissed him as his hand went to John’s fly.


John pulled away “Um, Tony……” He took a deep breath.  “Can we talk?”


“John? You are making me a little nervous. What is it, mi amore?”


John took Tony’s hands and kisses them. “Antony, I love you.  You are everything I could ever want and everything I could ever need.  Darling, I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy. Tony,” John pulls out a small red box and opened it.  Inside was a thin white gold band. “Will, you marry me, the sooner the better?”


Tony sat there totally silent. He looked at the ring and then at John. John took the ring out of the box waiting for Tony to offer his hand.  Tony didn’t move.


John’s eyes began to tear up. “Darling I know I don’t deserve you but….” a tear rolled down his cheek.


Tony took a deep breath and reached for John’s cheek, wiping away the tear. “Oh, yes, mi amore, yes. YES!!!” He threw his arms around John’s neck and kissed him so gently he, too, was crying. He offered his hand and John slipped it on his finger.


“There are two more bands to go on either side of that one for the wedding.”


Tony squeezed between John and the table and straddled him. John groaned as Tony began to rock on his lap. Tony stopped just short of both of them orgasming.  They were so into each other they didn’t notice the server until they heard the cork pop on the champagne. They each drank a glass and Tony drank a second. As the server brought dessert Tony asked him to box it up so they could take it home. “We need to go home and….” He whispered a string of things that made John shiver.


John poured Tony another glass and when he the dessert was brought he asked for one more bottle of bubbly to take home. Tiffany brought out the bottle and John asked about the bill.


Tiffany smiled.  “There is none. Well, there is of course, but it was paid before you came in. Someone called in a credit card.”


“Gee, I bet I know who to thank for that.” John said.


As they stood up to leave, Tiffany hugged both of them.  “Congratulations, guys.”


John had limited his drinking but Tony was quite drunk. He kept reaching over to John.  He attempted to open his fly but John stopped him.


“Tony, I need you to keep your hands to yourself until we get home.  I want us to get there in one piece so I can feel that talented mouth of yours…” John groened just thinking about it.   “When do you think we could get married?”


“Next week? I know that is too soon but I don’t want to wait long.  Maybe at the end of the summer and then we can fly with Angelica for a short honeymoon at the villa, maybe?”


“That sounds perfect. That will be six weeks. We can talk to Justin, Brian, and Emmett tomorrow but for tonight…” John pulled the ‘Vette in front of the guest house and grabbed the dessert and champagne. Tony had the door open by the time John made it around the car. John placed the dessert and the bottle in the refrigerator before he pinned  Tony to the counter. Bringing his mouth up to Tony’s ear he said, “I want to feel you inside me.”


“Me first, please!”  Tony pulled down his pants and sat on the island, “Don’t ever tell my mother, or my sister I sat on here like this.”

John smiled as he dropped his own pants to the floor and stepped out of them along with his shoes. “Trust me, I won’t say a word.” Tony leaned back on his elbows and John put Tony’s legs on his shoulders and he began entering. It was only a matter of minutes and both men were shouting as they orgasmed.  Tony wrapped his arms around John’s neck keeping John deep inside as long as he could.


“I cannot wait to be married to you. I want everyone to know we belong to each other.” Tony said as he rested his head on John’s shoulder.


“We already do, darling. Let’s go to bed. It is my turn to feel you inside me.”


Two hours later John and Tony sat on their bed drinking champagne and feeding  each other chocolate truffle mousse using their fingers more than spoons.’’


John drug his finger, covered with mousse, down Tony’s abdomen.  His tongue followed and soon he had reached Tony’s cock. It was semi erect and both men were worn out. They had made love three times already and both were just enjoying the touch, the feel of each other.    “Are you as tired as I am?” John’s head laid on Tony’s belly button.”


Tony’s hand came down and brushed John’s hair away from his face. In six weeks we can be married and live like this forever.”

 

John came back to Tony’s mouth and kissed him.  He turned Tony over and slid inside him. He pulled Tony close to him and they slept.

Chapter 2 by Simply written


John and Tony arrived at the main house early Friday morning.  They wanted to tell Brian before he left for work. Justin and Brian were in the kitchen alone with Brinn.  John and Tony watched them as they snuggled Brinn and each other. Someday that would be them. They tapped on the door and Justin came and unlocked it.  


Justin looked at them and said, “I don’t think I have to ask how it went.  You two have definitely not slept much but have far too much energy to sleep.”



“We have a couple things to ask you.  Do you think we can get a wedding together in six weeks.  We don’t want anything fancy. Just a few friends and family maybe by the pool and then we plan to fly back to Italy with Angelica and we were hoping we could spend a few days at the villa?”


“That sounds perfect.” Justin gave both of them a hug. “I am so happy for the two of you.”


“I knew you two would get together sometime and since I know neither of you plan to wander any more I think this is great.” Brian hugged his nephew and Tony. “It sounds like you have a good plan in place.”

“You don’t think we are stupid for doing it before we are finished with school.  We have no idea what we will be doing or where we will be going it after we graduate.”


“I actually have been looking at something I want to talk to you about but it will have to wait until after this weekend.  We are leaving this afternoon with Brinn. Justin said you agreed to drive Gus into his moms in the morning, right?”


“Yes, we can do that. Uncle Brian, I need to tell Mom.”

“Are you sure about that? Do you really want her here with all her drama?”


“I just feel like I have to. She is my mom. I doubt she will even come.”


Justin spoke up, “I will contact Emmett if you would like me to and see if he has that date free.”


“Thanks, Justin. That would be great.”


As Brian left for work Angi came bounding down the steps.  She stopped in her tracks and looked back and forth from John to Tony.  John gave her a nod and Angi propelled herself into Tony’s arms. “So I take it, Monkey, that you knew what John had planned for me?”


“And you said yes?”


“How could I say no to the man I love?”


“When are you getting married?  Will I get to come back for the wedding?”


“You will still be here.  We are getting married in six weeks and then we will fly home with you to see mama and papa.”


The excitement of the day could be felt throughout the house. When Becca arrive for the tweens, she heard about the engagement.  ‘There go to gorgeous men out of the running,’ she thought to herself. She rounded up Angi and Gus and headed out for the day. Justin let her know they would be leaving this afternoon and wouldn’t be back until Sunday but she could move in any time.  And they were off for the day of activities.


Justin fed Brinn and had a second cup of coffee.  He gave Emmett a call, “Hey, Em, how are you. It has been too long.”


“Justin, how’ve you been?  How is my girlfriend?”


“Dad dad. Done.”


“As you can hear she is talking more everyday.  Everyone is learning to watch what they say.”


“Not that I don’t love talking to you but I have to leave for a meeting in a couple minutes.  Please tell me six weeks from tomorrow you can squeeze in a small event.”


“What kind of event?”


“A wedding.”


“Sweetie, you just got married again.”


“Haha, Em.  It is for John and Tony.  It will be small and casual.”


“Are they expecting?”  Emmett laughed.


“They just don’t want to wait knowing how busy they will be when school starts again. They are both finishing up this coming semester.”


“I put it down.  I have to go but I will call soon.”


“Thanks, Em.”  Justin quickly texted John and Tony and let them know Emmett was going to help.


Alice arrived for the day and Justin started packing for the weekend away. He was very excited to spend time with his family and when he returned he would start looking for a new studio and of course he would now have a wedding to help with. He sighed.  Every time he thought it was calming down something else came up. Maybe after school started in the fall. At least he had time away with nothing to worry about this weekend.


When 3:00 pm came, Justin had everything packed and it was waiting at the door.  Brian arrived at 3:30 and strolled in. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and whispered in his ear. “ I am so horny but you aren’t getting anything until we get to the B & B.” He deftly ran his hand first along Brian’s cock and then across his ass. He ground his own pelvis into Brian’s and then said, “Go get changed and I will put the luggage in the vehicle.  Bring Brinn when you come back down. Justin told Alice they were leaving and soon the family of three was on the road.


Justin had not asked many questions about where they were going.  Brian had excellent taste and he loved a surprise. They had only been on the road for 10 minutes when Justin asked,  “So, how long a drive do we have?”


“Actually, we only have about 5 more minutes.”


Justin gave Brian a look, “Are you serious?”


“I figured why waste time on the road when we could spend it in bed.”


“You do realize we have a toddler with us who repeats everything we say, right?”


“Of course I do.” He turned into a long driveway. “I was looking at places not far away and this one popped up.  It looked great and I had no idea it was here, and it’s for sale.”


“Brian, you have no time for another business. You hardly have time for family now.”


“I’m sorry, Sunshine, I am working on cutting back.  I really am. And this business wouldn’t be for me. I have been thinking about Tony and John graduating and now that they are getting married it makes even more sense.”


“Oh, that would be perfect.  They would be close but have their own space.  I had wondered what we were going to do with them married and Peter and Tiff moving back in the fall.”


The car pulled in front of a beautiful old home.  WIth Brian’s skilled eyes he noticed the quality of the home but also noticed small things that looked neglected. He got out and grabbed the luggage as Justin got Brinn out of her seat.  


As they walked to the door an elderly gentleman opened it.  “Welcome! You must be the Taylor-Kinney’s and this beautiful lady must be Brinn.  She has competition I am afraid. My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world.”  As they walked in they saw an a lovely, older woman in the foyer. “I am Jim and this is Mary.” He kissed his wife on the cheek.  


“I am Justin and this is Brian.  And as you already figured out, this is our daughter, Brinn.”


Brinn reached for Mary, “Come.”


Justin softly said, “She is very friendly but she hasn’t learned manners yet.”

Mary’s eyes twinkled.  “I would love to hold her but I had surgery recently so I am afraid I don’t have the strength to hold that lovely child but I would love to hold her when I sit down.”  She made her way into a sitting room and sat in a big, comfy chair. Justin sat Brinn on her lap and she snuggled in like they were old friends. “Oh what a sweetheart.”  


Jim smiled, “Brian, why don’t we bring your luggage to your room while Mary loves up your daughter.”  As the men went upstairs Jim said, “You came on a perfect weekend. You are the only ones here. Mary, can’t handle too many people anymore but, I have to admit, we really could use the money.  Mary was diagnosed with cancer and there isn’t much they can do. At our age we don’t know how many years either of us have. I just want her to enjoy her last days without any worries.”


Brian’s heart instantly went from businessman to cancer survivor. “Jim, right now may not be the time but I want to talk to you about possibly buying your place.  I am a two time cancer survivor myself.” Brian got quiet for a moment. “I hope you know how much she loves you. I can see it in her eyes. I know I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Justin’s love and support.  He and my little girl and my son kept me going.”


Jim opened a door and they walked into a lovely, sun filled room. “Oh, this is beautiful.”  


“Through these doors is a nursery.  We used to have many families that came so we made sure we had a couple adjoining rooms like this.”  


Brian looked around.  He really liked this place. “Jim, I like what I see.  Do you think we could sit down tomorrow and we could talk business?”


After Brian looked at a few more of the rooms, they went back down and found Mary reading a story to an enthralled Brinn. Justin walked over to the other men and linked his arm around Brian’s waist. They roamed around the downstairs a bit keeping an eye on Brinn and Mary.  When the story was done Justin went to pick up Brinn, seeing Mary was getting tired.


“No, stay.”


“Sorry, Baby Girl, you can talk to Mary later. Let’s go see your room for the next couple nights.”


The small family made their way to their rooms.  Justin loved the furniture and the adorable little Children’s room.  He put out some of Brinn’s toys and quietly shut the door. He then stepped into Brian’s arms. “So how much are you going to offer them for the place? It is written all over your face and I agree, if the price is right, it is perfect.  Looks like it needs updates but most are superficial. The furnishings are beautiful if they come with it. Have you seen the kitchen and bathrooms?”


“I just glanced but Jim said the plumbing and electric was all updated less than 10 years ago.  The kitchen will need some work but if that is the only big issue.” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.  I really don’t want to spend our whole weekend away talking business. Their lips met just as Brinn began to yell.


“Dad, dad, dad.” Brinn knocked on the door.


Brian looked at the closed door.  “She is lucky I love her to death.”  He opened the door and scooped up his daughter.  “Let’s go look at the back yard.”


They found a swing set and put Brinn in the bucket seat.  As they took turns pushing her they shared kisses and conversation. “So, did Jim say what was wrong with Mary?”


“Cancer.  It is slow moving but they can’t really do anything else for her.  Obviously this place is too much for them now. If the numbers look good and I run it past Ted, I am bringing Tony and John over….  I am sorry, Sunshine, do you think that would be a good plan? I don’t want you to do this without your blessing.”


Justin kissed him.  “I love you because of the passion  you have for our family and for other people.  I also love that you asked me.” They kissed forgetting Brinn for a split second and the swing bumped into Justin.  They began to laugh.


In a demanding voice, Brinn said, “Up, Dad, Up.


Brian pulled her out of the swing and threw her high in the air as she squealed in delight.  “She loves having time with you.” Justin said watching Brian play with Brinn. “Almost as much as I do.  When do you head to NYC?”


“I plan to leave Wednesday and will be back on Friday. If everything goes perfect it could be Thursday.”


Brian kissed Justin, “Dad, kiss.”  Brinn said and both men kissed her.  


“I think it is time to see what is for dinner and if we need to find  you something different.” Justin kissed his daughter. “I know lately I have talked about time to myself but I hope you know I wouldn’t change a minute of my life when I am with you.”  He kissed Brian. “I couldn’t love you more.”


Brian pulled him close from behind.  “I hope later we will be able to figure out a way to love each other more…” he purred in Justin’s ear as his tongue brushed the lobe. Justin thrust his butt into Brian who was now nibbling on Justin’s neck.  


Brian took Brinn out of Justin’s arms.  “My darling daughter, will you do your dear old dad a big favor?”


“Dad” she tapped his cheek.


“Please, darling, will you sleep through the night for us because I think your dads really need a night of love.”


Brinn leaned forward and gave him a very sloppy kiss. “My dad.”


They roamed into the house and peeked into the kitchen.  It was a great size but to bring it up to today’s standards they would have some work to do in here. “Sunshine, do you mind if I text Ted while you feed Brinn or would you like me to feed her.”  


“Go ahead and get business done.  I’ll take care of Brinn. Then maybe I will be able to take your mind off work.”


“I promise to only think of you tonight,”  and Brian was off.



Justin walked into the kitchen finding Jim and Mary in there making dinner.  “Excuse me, but may I use the microwave?”


“Of course, dear, if I may sit with the baby again.” Mary sat in a rocker in the corner and Justin brought Brinn over.


“Do you have children?”  He regretted asking as soon as he saw Mary’s reaction.  “No, well not anymore. We were never able to have children but had foster children for years but they went off and, now it is just the two of us. Is this little one your only child?”


Justin moved next to Mary and started feeding Brinn while she was held.  “We have a son who is almost a teenager. He is with his moms this weekend.”


“Does this one spend time with her mom, too? I am sorry.  I am a nosy old lady. If a child is loved, it doesn’t matter who they live with.”


“Brinn’s mom isn’t around often but as she gets older they will have a relationship.  She is a friend of the family.”


“It is obvious she is biologically your daughter.  She is beautiful.”


“Thank you.  She wasn’t really planned at the time but I believe we would have had a child by now.  Brian can’t have more children, or at least it is unlikely, because of his cancer treatments but we are very happy with our family.  We keep very busy, especially Brian.”


Jim looked over at Justin.  “I just remembered why you all looked familiar.  Brinn was the baby that was kidnapped and you are the artist.”


Justin picked up Brinn and brought her to the counter to clean her up.  “Yes, that was us. Thankfully she had no long term problems. She can be a little skittish yet, especially around young women but that is almost completely gone.”


“We have one of your paintings in our bedroom.  We actually were afraid we may have to sell it if we don’t sell this place soon.”


“I think my husband is trying to help you out with that right now.  He has a nephew that is getting married soon and he and his fiance are looking for a business like this.”


“That would be wonderful, although I hate to think about moving somewhere else,” Mary said.


“Me, too.  I admit this  place is too much for me now but I will miss being able to putter around a few hours a week,” Jim said deep in thought.


Justin’s mind started working. “I think I am going to go put on this little one’s sleeper.   I will bring her down to join us for dinner in 30 minutes?”


“Yes, that will be just perfect,” Mary said as Justin left with Brinn.


Justin entered their room and found Brian disconnecting his phone. “Was that Ted?”


“Ya, he just called back after doing some quick calls.  He was trying to get ahold of a real estate agent to check something out.”


“Um, Brian, did you think of my mom?”


“I didn’t know that she would be able to help way out here.”


“She can get onto some sites that are only for people in the business.  Let me call her. You put a sleeper on this child.” He kissed Brinn as he handed her over. As he waited for his mom to answer he heard Brinn giggling hysterically.


“Hi, Honey. I thought you were away for the weekend.”


“We are, sort of.  I’ll explain later but what can you tell me about….” He gave her the address.


“You aren’t thinking about moving are you?” Jennifer asked as her fingers flew on the keyboard. “What a lovely place!”


“We aren’t moving but we may be buying.” He could hear his mom working on the computer.


“All the notes on the place are positive except for needing  updates. It looks like the only big thing is the kitchen although it looks like eventually some of the baths could use upgrades. Are you going to let me know what you two are up too?  And is that my granddaughter I hear in the background?”


“Mom, I promise to let you know when I know anything and, yes, that is Brian riling her up when she should be calming down. I’ll give her a kiss from  her grandma. Thanks, Mom.” and he was off.


“Daddy. Dadadaddy.”


“Yes, my lovely. Did your dad get you all excited when it is close to bedtime?”


“I thought we were keeping her awake through dinner giving us more time for play when she is asleep.” Brian ran his hand across Justin’s ass. Do you think we have time…?”


“I am sure we don’t.  Dinner is in five minutes. Don’t get any ideas.  I no longer bounce back quick enough for that. No, that’s not true.  I no longer want to. I can’t get enough in five minutes. I don’t want just this.” He grabbed Brian’s crotch.  “I want this involved, too.” He tapped Brian’s chest, over his heart. The men kissed gently and walked out the door.


The food and company was excellent.  By the time the two couples had finished eating Brinn was asleep in Brian’s arms and Mary looked sleepy herself. Justin stood and started cleaning off the dessert dishes.


“Justin, you are a guest,  I will put the leftover dessert in the refrigerator and we have a friend that comes in to do some cleaning for us.  She will take care of this. You go put your little one to bed.” And with a twinkle in her eye, Mary said, “And then take each other to bed.”


“Mary,” Jim smiled over at his wife. “You are so bad.”  He kissed her lightly on the cheek.


“Jim, you are a lucky man.”  Brian smiled over at him and winked at Mary.


“You don’t have to tell me that.” He helped Mary stand up and put his arm around her.  “I think we should go to bed ourselves, young lady.”

Brian and Justin carried Brinn up to their room.  Justin opened the door to their room and then opened the door to Brinn’s.  Brian laid her in the crib after both of them kissed her goodnight. They stepped out of the room and softly shut the door.


“Brian, love me.” Justin said as he stepped into his arms.  


“My pleasure! And yours too I hope.” Brian ever so gently touched his lips to Justin’s and slowly guided his lips apart.  His tongue slid in and explored every crevice of Justin’s mouth. Justin’s arms wrapped around Brian’s waist and pulled him in closer. Justin undid Brian’s fly and then his own.  As the pants dropped to the floor they stepped out of them. Brian slowly turned Justin around and pressed tightly against him. He pulled Justin’s shirt off and then his own. He put one arm over Justin’s shoulder and the other one around his waist pressing him tightly against his body. He reached for the lube and added some. “Hold  still.” Brian slowly pressed into him. He again pulled Justin against him. “I sometimes wish we truly could be one. That way we would never be apart.”


Justin lulled his head back onto Brian’s shoulder.  Justin reached back and held Brian’s hips.
“I am afraid it would be a little difficult for both of us to get anything done.” Brian slowly began to move in and out.  There was no fanfare, now great explosion. There was just love. As Brian release, Justin collapsed in his arms.


When Justin woke up, Brian’s worried face hovered above him.  “Justin, darling, are you alright?”


“I forgot to tell you, I think I am pregnant.” Justin smiled up at Brian, “I am fine, babe.”


“But you passed out and….”


“I have been so busy and I am so relaxed in your arms.  I love you, and you felt so wonderful, deep in where you belong. And now,” Justin rolled on top of Brian and began to show attention to Brian’s nipples and soon the episode was forgotten.


Justin heard Brinn calling from her bed and went in to get her. “Good morning, Beautiful.”


“Daddeeeeeeee.” As Justin got to the side of the crib a wave of dizziness went through him.  He grasped the crib and took a deep breath. He must have gotten up to fast. He took a deep breath and he was fine. He picked Brinn up and changed her diaper before bringing her out to their bed.  


“You go give your dad a big kiss.”


Brinn crawled across the bed and patted Brian’s face. “Dad. Dad’ she bent down and kissed Brian’s cheek.  Brian caught her in his arms.


Justin slipped into bed behind Brian and moved up behind him.  “Let’s see how quietly you can deal with this.” Justin ran his hand up and down Brian’s crack and then as carefully as he could he gained entry and slowly slid all the way in.


“Sunshine, oh my god!”


Justin then slid his hand around and landed on Brian’s cock and while Brian was trying to focus on Brinn, Justin was focused solely on Brian. He began to move within him and Brian began to shiver as he talked to Brinn.  


“Brinny, your daddy is not playing fair.”  Brian took in a deep shaky breath as Justin squeezed and stroked his cock. “Justin, I can’t….oh, Brinny…...your daddy……” Brinn stared at Brian as he tried not to scare her as Justin filled him and he could no longer stop himself. He buried his face in Brinn’s tummy as waves of pleasure ran through him. Brian rolled over taking Brinn with him so she was between Justin and Brian.  “You, my love, deviously wonderful and, I have never loved you more.” Brian kissed Justin until Brinn’s demand for attention won out.


“Well, we have two options right now.  We can take a family shower or we will have to take turns.”  Justin said.


“I vote for one last family shower but I do think this will need to be the last one. I love feeling her soft skin against mine but she is just getting too talkative and far too curious.”


Justin stripped Brinn of her diaper and the three stepped into the fairly small shower. “I think we will have to update a couple of these bathrooms with large walk in showers.  Brian adjusted the water temperature and Justin and Brinn stepped in. “That really was a dirty trick, taking me when I couldn’t react. I will get you back my darling husband, I promise.”


The weekend went too quickly.  Brian asked Tony and John to stop by.  He met them in front of the house. “Glad you could make it, guys.  I have a business proposition for you.”


Tony looked at the gorgeous bed and breakfast.  “This place is amazing. How did you find this place?  It is so close and I had never heard of it, even in my classes.”  


“Let’s go in.  I want to show you around.” They went into the house and found Justin and Mary in the front room with Brinn.


“John, John! John, come!”


“You obviously have a fan, young man.” Mary smiled at John


“She’s my only, best girl.” He walked over to her, “Come here, Beautiful.  I have missed you.”


“My John,” she said as she gave him a kiss.


“You are going to have to talk to Tony about that but I do think he might share.” Tony kissed the little blonde head.


“Let’s look around.”  Brian said and extended a hand to Justin who joined them.


As they looked upstairs and then ended up in the kitchen, John looked at Brian and Justin. “So I am guessing you invited us over here for a reason.”


“Well, guys, if I buy this place, will you run it for me?”


Tony grasped John’s arm. “Are you asking what I think you are asking?”


“Jim and Mary have been looking for the right buyer for some time.  I know you have a semester of school left this fall but I figure it will take about that long for us to update this place.  Let’s step outside a minute.”


The men and Brinn stepped out on the deck.  “I wasn’t sure where Mary and Jim were,” Brian continued, “I want to offer Mary and Jim a place to live as long as they want.  Mary is so sweet and Jim needs to feel needed. He is a good handyman and could probably help more than you can imagine. I haven’t mentioned this to Justin yet but, John, I know you would have work on the business end here but,” Brian looked at Justin, “I thought maybe you would like to move your studio into that storefront on the edge of the property.  Jim said they used to run a craft shop there. Your art could be a drawing point for some of the guests and John could still work for you part of the time. So?” Brian looked at Tony and John and then over to Justin.


Tony and John just stood there, looking at each other.  Tony spoke first, “This is a dream. Right? John, don’t wake me up. I don’t think we need to talk about this.  Of course, we would love to run a place like this!” John was nodding as Tony spoke.


“Great, I will get my lawyer on the paperwork.  We will talk salary and percentages later and an option to buy if you like it.  If it isn’t your thing, I will be able to resell after the updates.”


John and Tony drove away both talking nonstop. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist who was holding Brinn. “I think we just removed a lot of their stress. Now, let’s go do the same for Mary and Jim.  Well, at least tell them the plan and see if they are in agreement.”


An hour later, Brian and Justin drove away. “I think we need to do something like this regularly.”

Justin smiled over at Brian.  


“And, as much as I love you, Brinny, you do hinder my moves a bit. Next time, maybe we will leave you with John and Tony.”


“Brian, thankfully we can go 10 miles down the road to our own bed and do whatever we want.”


“And oh, the things I am thinking of already.” Brian smiled over at Justin and they both laughed.


“I am thinking a long hot soak in the tub or spa is in order after dark tonight.” Justin said, reaching out and touching Brian’s arm.


“Oh, I do like the way you think. Brinn, have I ever told you how much I love your daddy.”


“Daddy, love.”  She said as both men laughed.



Long before he was ready for it, Brian was on his way to the airport for NYC. He really didn’t enjoy traveling alone. He was supposed to land around noon and his first meeting was scheduled for 2:30 p.m.  His last meeting for the day was a dinner meeting starting at 7:00. Thursday the schedule started at 8:00 am and if all went well he would be done at 6:00 and be on the last flight out of the day. That would get him home around 2:00 am but at least he could share his bed with Justin.  He was afraid that wouldn’t happen though but it would be a great surprise if he could manage it.


Brian arrived on time and went right into a meeting.  He had a short break at 5:15 so he quickly texted Justin letting him know he was thinking of him.  He then walked past Tina’s office so he stepped in to say hi.


Tina was sitting behind her desk.  She did not look well. She was pale and when she saw Brian she looked scared, which made no sense. “Tina, you look like shit.  Hard night last night?”


“I think I have a touch of the flu.  I had a project I needed to finish but am just about done and plan to go home to bed.”


“Sounds like a good plan.  If you’re feeling better, maybe we can have lunch tomorrow.”


“Sure, Brian,” her voice wavered a bit. “I’ll let you know.”


Brian started to his next meeting but something didn’t sit right with him.  Could Tina have a drinking problem? He would check with her supervisor.



Justin sat with Brinn in the shade by the pool.  It was time for her to go to bed. Brinn had fallen asleep so he sat and snuggled her while watching Gus and Angi. They had fifteen more minutes before they had to come in.  He noticed Gus took every advantage to touch her as he could and she did not resist. As they were wrestling over a pool toy, he was sure Gus was brushing against her bare skin as much as possible. At one point he wasn’t sure if Angi had kissed his cheek or not but if she hadn’t she probably had whispered something to him.  As John and Tony walked up Angi put more space between her and Gus when she saw her brother looking at them. Brinn stirred and when she saw John she reached up to him. “She misses Brian when he doesn’t come home,” Justin said. “Would you mind bringing her to her bed.”


“Sure, Justin,” he took her and held her close.  “Are you ready for bed, Brinn?” Her head dropped on his shoulder.


Tony watched John walk away with her and Justin watched Tony.  “I love him so much.” Tony said.


“Have  you talked about a family?”  Justin asked him.


“We definitely want a couple kids eventually.”


“They will be very lucky kids. Speaking of kids, those two are being awfully chummy tonight. When Angi saw you she moved steps away.  Don’t worry, they know I have been here the whole time. I will ‘warn’ Becca to keep an eye on them when she is with them.”


“I think I might go make them a little nervous.  I am not too worried they would do too much but I still think they are both interested.”


“Tell them it is time to get out when  you are done. Gus needs to get ready for bed.”


Justin watched Tony approach the tweens.  He didn’t catch everything said but it was obvious that Tony had made them both a little nervous.  Gus came out of the pool and stopped to give Justin a hug. “I’ll be in and say good night in a few minutes, son.”


“Thanks, John.  I am sure she went down easily.”


“She never really woke up.” Justin stood and John and Tony both gave him a hug. Angi came up and kissed both his cheeks.  “I think I am going to make it an early night, too. See you all tomorrow.”


After checking on Gus he laid on his bed and called Brian’s number hoping he was at the hotel. Brian answered on the first ring.  “Hi, Sunshine,” his voice sounded tired.


“Hi sweetheart. I can tell you are tired.  How was your day? It was busy but I got a lot done. How is everything over there?”


Justin told him about the pool and that Becca was going to be asked to keep an eye on them but everyone knew it was impossible to keep them apart 24/7.  


After talking a little while longer Brian said, “Oh, ya, I saw Tina for a few minutes today.  She looked like hell. She said she had the flu. To me it looked more like a hangover.”


Justin froze, “Or like she was pregnant?”


“THAT’S WHAT I WAS MISSING! That is exactly what she looked like when she moved here. How long ago were John and her together?”


“I think Valentine’s Day was the first time they were together so four months ago. She could be two to four months pregnant. Oh shit!”  Justin heard Brian take a deep breath. “I will talk to her tomorrow. You know I am thrilled we have Brinn but we had been together much longer  and we were older. They are so young.”


“Let me know what you find out.  I miss you, Brian. The bed is so big when you aren’t here.”


“I will be home soon.”  They said goodnight and both slept restlessly.


The next morning Brian looked for Tina right away and she wasn’t in yet so he went to talk to her supervisor. He tapped on the supervisor’s door. He didn’t know the guy well but they had met a few times. “Hey, do you have a minute?”


“Mr. Kinney! Oh, sure, come in. What can I do for you, sir?”


“I was stopping in to talk to Tina.  I think you know she is a family friend.”


“Yes, sir.  I am sorry but she is coming in late today.”


“Has that been happening often lately?” Brian questioned him.


“Well, yes, it has.”


“Has she given you any reasons for it?”


“Well, sir, I don’t listen to rumors around the office but I have heard someone mention they thought she had morning sickness.”


“Ok, thanks. I will catch up with her later.” He walked to the door. “Please forget I was in here.”


As Brian walked to the next meeting he couldn’t decide if he was angry, upset, excited, or a bit sad for his nephew.  This would be his daughter’s sibling and would be his nephews first born, his nephew who was still finishing college and getting married.  He didn’t even want to think about the possibility of his sister getting involved as the baby’s grandmother.


Brian took time to text Justin.  ‘Just want to say I love you.’ As Brian sat down in the meeting he received a text back ‘Can you feel me around you’.    Brian moaned as he adjusted in the chair.


“Is there a problem, Mr. Kinney?”


“Brian, please, and I’m fine.  I just had a strain for a moment.”



Justin warned Becca about Gus and Angi and she promised to keep an eye on them.   Angi was watching Gus and his team mates play a game. It was a hot day and their water supply was running low.  Angi chose to stay and watch as Becca ran to get ice cream for the team and some more water. As the team broke Angi followed Gus to the shade tree.


“Gus, you are having a great game.” Angi touched his shoulder. “Oh your skin is warm.  Do you need more lotion?”


“Angi, what would you do if I kissed you?”


She flushed.  “I’d let you.”  She leaned closer to him and he pressed his lips against hers. As he started to put his arms on her shoulders Becca walked over.  


“Gus, you need to be with your team.  We will talk about this on the way home. “ She handed an ice cream bar to Angi and Becca walked away.


“Becca?”  Angi sat next to her.


“Angi, we will talk in the car.”  Becca started reading her text book again.  


As Gus and Angi got in the back seat of the SUV as Becca got in the front.   She turned the car on and drove away. The silence in the vehicle was heavy. Gus and Angi looked at each other and finally Gus said, “Um, Becca.  Are we in trouble?”


Becca pulled into a parking lot.  “You two have put me in a terrible place.  Your family has hired me to be responsible for the two of you and they asked me to watch you two.  I really should tell them what I saw today.”


“Oh please, Becca, don’t tell my dads.  We only kissed and that was the first time we did it.”


“He is telling the truth. Please Becca, don’t tell my brother.”


“If I ever see you two do more than hold hands I will tell your family, understand?”

They both nodded but she noticed they reached for each other and held hands.



The meeting drug on until 5:00 pm.  Brian wanted to go to the airport and fly home and now, instead, he had to go find Tina and confront her.  He had messaged her over lunch and told her he was having dinner with her without an option. He said he would be at her house at 7:00.


Brian stopped at his hotel and changed.  He grabbed a bottle of Bourbon and walked the couple blocks to her apartment.  He remembered spending time with Justin in this area. He wanted to be home with his husband rather than confronting his daughter’s mother. He tried calling Justin but didn’t get through to him.  He just wanted Justin in his arms and to forget about Tina, but he couldn’t.

 

He knocked on Tina’s door.  He had a bag of Italian and the bottle with him. Tina opened the door and for the first time Brian could see her head to toe. He stepped in  and handed her the bag. She took it to the counter as he followed her over.


“Tina, let me get you a drink.”  He poured a big glass and set it in front of her. “Here, join me in a drink!  Have you heard, we are celebrating. Tony and John are getting married in about a month.” He looked at her face and saw her reaction.  “Have they invited you? You haven’t had any of your drink. Join me.” He lifted the glass and downed it. He poured a second for himself and added a bit more to Tina’s.


Brian started opening up the containers of pasta.  “Tina, I don’t think you have said a word. Usually you are very talkative. What seems to be….”


Tina started sobbing and crumbled to the floor.  She sobbed as Brian put his arms around her.


“What is going on Tina?  What are you thinking? I am guessing it is John’s?”  


She nodded. “I’m sorry.  I am such a screw up. I didn’t know…. What to do.”


Brian wrapped his arms around her and drew her up to her feet.  “I am just miserable.”


‘You can’t  move back, Tina.  I can’t let you do that to my family again. What’s your plan?”


“How do I tell him? I almost texted him but I know that isn’t right but I don’t want to mess up his life and I had no idea they were getting married.”


“They are getting married in about 5 weeks.”  


“I love him but I know I am not in love with him.  It had to be the first night. I had skipped the pill for a couple weeks because I had no need for it and he used a condom but it must have leaked. Ok, it could have been in the first couple weeks.  Do you really think he wants to know? I don’t. I am too messed up to raise a child.”


“I can’t face him.  Can I do it on over the phone?  I feel sick all the time to travel over there. I guess I I could skyp him?”


“Let’s eat. We can talk about it later.” He watched her shift uncomfortably.  He walked up behind her and guided her to sit down. He worked his knuckle into her lower back and as he moved it around he felt the knots relax.  He worked his way up and she sighed.


“Brian, why am I so unlovable.”


“Oh, darling.”  He wrapped her in his arms and held her as she sobbed.


Once Tina calmed down, they did eat some.  At one point to went to the bathroom and Brian quickly text Justin.  All it said was, ‘yes she is. I will call later.’


Brian was ready to go to his hotel  room. He was ready to go home and make love to Justin.  


“Tina, I will talk to you at noon tomorrow before I head home.  We will come up with an idea I hope.”


“Brian, I didn’t mean to….”  He kissed her forehead and they walked out.



Justin noticed Gus was quiet tonight but he knew he had a busy week and it was coming to the end.  After dinner Justin mentioned Tony and noticed Gus stiffened. He wondered what that was about but let it go.  Gus headed to bed as soon as dinner was done.


“Brinn, do you want to come to bed with Daddy. I could use a cuddle buddy tonight.”  He stood up slowly. He was a little dizzy. He really should have stopped after one drink. After a moment he picked up Brinn and carried her upstairs. He showered with her and put her in a clean diaper and sleeper.  Justin slipped into bed with Brinn and soon she was sound asleep. He just wanted to talk to Brian. He looked at the phone and fell asleep.


Brian called Justin.  The phone rang and Justin softly answered, ”Hi, Baby. When are you coming home.  I miss you so much. I want to feel you touch me.”


Brian let out a sigh, “Oh,baby I wish I could slide into you right now.”  Brian was sure Justin’s breathing was ragged. “Sunshine, can you feel me stroking you.  I could enter your ass and stroke your prostate. I will be there tomorrow, darling. I think we need to talk about Tina.”


“Well, that ruined the mood.  She is pregnant, 3 months plus. It is going to kill both John and Tony.  She plans to Skyp him and at first I thought that was the easy way out but I think it might be best.  Then Tony and John can talk it out without her here as a distraction. Justin? Sunshine, are you there?”


“I’m here,” his voice quivered.  “I am holding our beautiful daughter, knowing she has a sibling out there that will be loved but….”


“The worst timing ever.”


Justin continued, “You and I were in a complete different position at the time.  We had been together for years and, yes, we were having our ups and downs but we were much older. They don’t deserve this.  I don’t want her around here Brian. She may be my daughter’s mother but I don’t want her here,” His passion came out in every word.


“I already told her that but, Justin, I don’t think she planned this.  She just has extremely poor judgement. After she talks to John I will help her if I can and I think after the baby is born she needs to move.  I will offer her a job in Japan.”


“She doesn’t want the baby?” Justin asked.  He looked over at Brinn and his heart melted.


“Tina knows she can’t raise a baby. She knows she isn’t ready for that.”

“Brian, what if Tony and John decide they can’t do this? We can’t let the baby go up for adoption.”  Justin’s emotions were obvious as he talked.


“Oh, Darling, your heart is showing.  I will be home tomorrow evening. We will talk then and together we will be here for Tony and John.  Justin, what are you wearing?”


“Just briefs.”


“What color?”


“Brian, really?”  he chuckled. “Just my tighty whities.”


Brian sighed into the line.  “My favorite. I love running my hand over your tight ass and then under the waistband.”  Brian slid his hand into his own waistband. “But most of all I miss your lips on mine. Baby? Sunshine?”


Justin had fallen asleep holding their daughter close.



Brian arrived back at the main house around 3:00 pm.  As he walked in Brinn came running from nowhere. “Daaadddddddyyyyyyyyyy!” He scooped her up and held her close.  


“Hello, sweetheart.  I am so happy to see you.” They rubbed noses and then she gave him a juicy kiss. “Where is your other daddy?  Where is everyone?”


Alice came from the laundry room.  “Welcome home. I believe Justin is upstairs, “ She walked over and took Brinn. “I think he is expecting you.  Dinner is at 6:00.” Brian kissed both girls on the cheek and sprinted to their room.


Brian tapped softly and walked in.  Justin was laying on the bed naked. Brian walke over and sat on the bed next to him.  Justin reached up and loosened his tie, pulling it off. He then unbuttoned the shirt kissing each spot under the button.  Brian stood and pulled his shirt out of his trousers and Justin reached out and unbuckled the belt. Next, he slowly opened the fly.  He tugged the pants and briefs down and he lovingly reached out to stroke him. His touch was feather light. Brian stepped out of his pants and as he put one knee on the mattress and brought his lips to Justin’s, pressing him deep into the pillow.  Now he was home. It wasn’t the house, it was the people, or this person.”


“I love you, Sunshine.”  With no further conversation he brought Justin’s knees up and entered him, as he kissed him intensely.  


“I missed you so much!”  Brian began to move quicker and both of them stopped trying to talk. Brian came first but continued the rocking motion as Justin climbed to the peak and relaxed into bliss.  


After spending time silently, Brian’s head laying on Justin’s chest as his hand softly played in his pubic hair. “Brian, the baby.”


“After John and Tony soak it in, we can talk about it.”


“If they can’t process it right now, I want the baby. We can’t let Brinn’s sibling be adopted but anyone else.”


“I agree.  I don’t like adding more stress to your life but….”


“I’ll adjust. That baby is family.  When is she calling John?”


“She said tomorrow, but Tina isn’t reliable.  I bet she will call today to get it over with.  I will contact her Monday and we will talk about plans.”  He began running his hand up and down Justin’s inner thighs just crazing his scrotum and penis from time to time. “Please, Sunshine, let me feel you!”


Justin took the position Brian had less than an hour earlier.  He entered and had little self-control. As Brian’s face winced in pain, Justin thrust all the way in.  He then didn’t move for several minutes, looking deeply into Brian’s face.


Brian reached up and touched Justin’s face, “What would I have ever done without you?”


Justin slowly started moving as he said, ”That would never have happened.  I was never going to let you slip out of my reach.” He then began to move again and soon he collapsed on top of Brian and they both dozed.


Brian and Justin wandered into the kitchen in shorts and T shirts. They were both a bit flushed and very relaxed.  Justin poured them each a glass of wine and they took Brinn out to the pool deck. They played with her on the steps of the pool while Angi and Gus played at the far end.


Brian looked at the two across the pool and then looked at Justin, “Has there been anything to be concerned about with those two?”


“Not that I have seen although they get very friendly sometimes.  The other day Tony read them both the riot act just to let them know they were still being watched.” Justin reached and stroked Brian’s cheek.  


Brian reached out and kissed his hand. “Well, I hope no news is good news in this case.”  He felt his phone. He pulled it out and read the text. “Damn!”


“Daaamn,” Brinn repeated.


“Shit!”


“Shi….” Brinn started.


“Brinny, would you like to go see Gus and Angi?”

“Guuguu,” Brinn repeated.


“Hey, Gus, your sister would like to come see you for a couple minutes, please.”  Angi bounded over and took her from Justin and walked back to Gus with her. Justin kept an eye on the kids but talked to Brian. “What is is, Bri?”


“She is calling John right now. Damn it to hell!  Is Tony home?”


“No, he is working late.  You better head down there in a few minutes.”


“You are better at that and you’ve been there,” Brian said.  “I am not trying to push it off on you. I will go.”


“No, I will. You’re right. Don’t let Brinn with the kids too long.  They get distracted.”



John was just about to leave the house for the main house when his phone told him he had a video call coming in.  “Hey, Tina, how are you? It’s been a while.” He wasn’t sure why she was making contact.


“You are looking great, John.  I hear you and Tony are getting married soon.”


“We are!  The first weekend of the August.”


“I really hope you two are happy.”  She hesitated.


“Thanks.  I was just about to leave…” John opened the door.

“John, I’m pregnant.”


John shut the door and sat on kitchen stool. “You’re what?”


“You’re going to be a father. I’m sorry.  I know the timing stinks. It had to be one of the first times. It is too late to do anything about but I can’t raise a baby.  I am too messed up. I know it. Think about it and let me know. I’m due around the same time as Brinn. I am sure someone would love to adopt.”


“SHUT UP!  Let me think. You sound like you have a puppy for me, if I want it.  What the hell?” He paused for a second, “Brian saw you. You didn’t plan to tell me.  What the hell were you going to do? Just give my child away without telling me? Don’t change your number.  I will be in touch.”


Justin walked in the kitchen, finding John with his head down on the counter.


“John….”


John turned into Justin’s arm and cried.  He was just so confused he didn’t know what to think.  Tony! What was he going to think?


“John, I am sure you don’t know what to think right now.  I know you have to talk to Tony. You have time.”

“No, I don’t have time.  Tina will need to know if she needs to start looking for …. I can’t even say it….adoptive parents.”


“John, that baby is not going anywhere.  If you and Tony aren’t ready, Brian and I are ready to step up.  That baby is blood.”


John clung to Justin. “What if Tony…. How do I tell him?”


“John, Tony loves you and the two of you will make the right decision for you. We are here for both of you. Why don’t you come up to the house and have some dinner.”


“No, but can Angi stay up there?  She …..”


“Of course she can.  Call if you need me.”



Justin walked back up to the main house and found everyone out of the pool and sitting near the house.  Becca walked out. “Alice said she’s bringing the food out here since half of you are wet and it is a perfect night to be out here.  Thanks again for letting me stay. Alice is going to get me a list of things I can help her with.”


“We are just glad you are here to help us out.”  Brian smiled at the young woman. He hadn’t had time to get to know her, yet, but she seemed to be doing a great job with the kids. “Help yourself to a beer if you would like one or I am sure there is wine in the house.” Justin picked Brinn up from Brian’s lap and snuggled her as he sat down on Brian’s lap and kissed him.  Brian put his mouth close to his ear and said, “How’s John?”


“Devastated. Scared what Tony’s reaction will be.”


Angi heard Tony’s name.  “Is Tony home?”


“No, sweetheart but John isn’t feeling well so would you mind sleeping here tonight.  He doesn’t want you to get sick.”


Gus jumped on it.  Can we rent a movie?  There are a couple I would like to see and could we both sleep in the media room so we can watch all night?”  


The adults looked at each other. “We will see,” Justin said. Let us talk about it.”  


“Come on, Dad….Dads. Please.”


Brian stepped in, “Your dad said we’d talk about it and let you know. Don’t push it or I will give you an answer right now.” Gus scuffed his foot as he walked away.


Alice brought out food and everyone dug in.  As soon as Gus and Angi finished, they excused themselves so they could start a movie. Becca watched them walk off. “I get the feeling something heavy is going on.  I will keep an eye on those two so you can talk. I would love to take Brinn. I’ll go find her a sleeper.”


Alice looked at Brian and Justin.  “I will get updated later. I have a date.” And she was gone.


Brian reached out to Justin and he came and sat on his lap, laying his head against Brian’s.  They noticed a cloud of dust and saw Peter’s car driving up to the guest house. “Looks like John has his support arriving.”


“Well, what should we do with our free time?” Justin stood and took Brian’s hand and led him over to the large deck chair. They laid the chair down flat and Justin pushed Brian down and Brian pulled Justin down with him.  Brian’s hand immediately went down Justin’s shorts to find his rising cock. Brian brought his head down and took him into his mouth. The next 10 minutes Brian focused totally on Justin and Justin focused on keeping his sanity as Brian would bring him to the edge and then stop for him to regain control.



Peter pulled up to the guest house.  He had no idea what was going on but John was a wreck and Tony was working. Peter rushed to the house and found John very drunk and despondent. As a pot of coffee brewed Peter sat on the sofa with John and slowly got the whole story out.  John was going to be a father shortly after he became a husband. That Tina really was a piece of work. She was lucky she wasn’t anywhere near him. He had planned to get together with John and Tony this weekend. He was glad he had taken a change of clothes along because he had a feeling it was going to be a long night.  He poured a cup of coffee for John and realized there was nothing to eat in this house. There was no talking to John right now.


“John, drink this cup of coffee.  I am going to run up to the main house and get you some food or you are going to feel like hell in the morning. I’ll be right back, Bro.”  


Pete ran up to the main house.  He saw Brian and Justin messing around on a chair. He would talk to them tomorrow.  He walked into the kitchen and Brinn came flying around the corner and nearly pulled Peter’s shorts off trying to climb up him.  “Hey, Peanut, is that Alice I hear coming down the hall?


A beautiful redhead popped around the corner, “Come here you little  monk…” She nearly ran into a gorgeous man she had only seen in pictures.  Brinn had wrapped her little arms tightly around Peter’s neck. “Hi, Peter, right?”


“Ya, I’m sorry I don’t know who you are.”  Wow, was all he could think.


“I’m Becca. I am watching out for Gus and Angi this summer and living in the big room upstairs. I guess I am watching out for this little one right now.”


“Becca, this may sound weird but I am grabbing some food but think I am going to borrow Brinn for a bit.  John could use her.”


“I have no idea what’s going on but I could tell it was something worrisome.”

“Would you mind walking down to the guest house in about a half hour to pick her up?”  


“Sure.  I better go check on our tween lovebirds but i will come down in a bit.”


“Thanks Becca. Hey, Brinny, shall we go find John?”         


“John, John!”                        


Peter grabbed some food out of the fridge and returned to the guest house with food for the body and food for the soul.



Gus looked around and realized Becca had left them.  Angi and Gus were laying in a bunch of pillows below the large screen.  They were spending much more time watching each other than the show. Now that Becca was gone Gus slipped closer to Angi.  “Did you notice Becca left?”


“Yes.” Angi put her arm over Gus’ shoulder and Gus kissed her, much longer than the interrupted kiss at the ball field.


Gus put a hand on her shoulder but then let it slowly slip to the front of her chest and then he started moving his hand under her shirt.  His hand slid up as he kissed her again.


“Gus Peterson-Marcas if you don’t want to lose that hand you better move it NOW.  Go to your room. Angi, you go up to your room, too.”


They both headed toward the main staircase. “Gus, take the backstairs and go directly to your room.”


Angelica was on the verge of tears. “Signorina Becca. Gus didn’t do anything I didn’t want him to.  I am to blame as well as he is.”


“Thank you for being honest but I will need to tell his fathers.”


Angi rushed up the steps and went to her room.


Becca went out to the pool area.  She was glad it was quite dark because she didn’t know what the men were doing over there but she could use her imagination.  “Um, Brian, Justin, may I see you in a couple minutes, please.” She went back in the house.


Brian and Justin had been coaxing each other to the edge for the last hour but neither had found relief and by now both were hypersensitive to everything.  


Justin looked at Brian.  “That doesn’t sound good.  If I’m not mistaken I saw Peter walk away with Brinn a couple minutes ago.  That might be just what John needs.”


“Well, let’s go see what Becca needs.”  


They found Becca in the kitchen. “I don’t know how to say this so I am just going to say it.  I just caught Gus and Angi kissing and just stopped Gus from groping her under her shirt. To be clear, Angi told me she was a willing participant.  Right now they are both in their own rooms. I have to go get Brinn from the guest house. The tweens are all yours.”


Becca left and Brian and Justin looked at each other.  “I am going to go have a talk with our son. Maybe you can just check on Angi.  Tony will need to talk to her but he had other things on his plate right now.”


They walked up the stairs together.  Brian kissed Justin thoroughly and cupped his ass just to tantalize him a bit more and then he walked toward Gus’ room as Justin tapped on Angi’s door.


Brian did not knock on Gus’ door.  Gus shrunk a little when his dad walked in.  He knew he was in trouble. “What the hell were you doing?”


“Well, I was trying to find out what it felt like to kiss a girl.”


“You have kissed a girl before.”


“Tiffany didn’t count.  She’s Peter’s girlfriend.  Angi is pretty and she’s my age.  I just wanted to know….”


“What boobs felt like? Gus we told you we wouldn’t stand for that and Tony might be very upset.  I didn’t do anything she didn’t want me to do.”


“She told Becca that but Gus, you are too young for that and you had been given limitations.  For the next week, when you are home you are either in the kitchen with the family or you are in your room. Absolutely no time with Angi alone.”


Gus didn’t say anything until Brian was leaving the room.  “Sorry, Dad.” Brian heard honesty in the apology.



When Peter arrived with Brinn John was sitting by the kitchen counter with the pot of coffee.  When he saw Brinn he smiled. “Johnjohn.” He picked her up and held her tight. Brinn put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him. “My John.”


As John played with Brinn, Peter put a sandwich together for him.  He brought it over to John who ate the whole thing as Brinn fed it to him.  She giggled as he acted as if he was eating her fingers, too. John looked up at Peter, “Thank you, Peter.  This is just what I needed. I want this baby. I love Brinn so much and now I am going to be the father of her sibling.  I hope Tony can understand. I understand if you want to go home to Tiffany.”


“I planned to tell you when I came over this weekend but Tiffany and I broke up.  She moved in with a couple girls from the restaurant. We weren’t mad or anything.  We both just moved on. And don’t worry. I will find someplace to live so you and Tony can have your own place here.”


“We will be moving out soon. Brian bought a B & B and has asked us to manage it so after the wedding and as soon as a room is ready we will be moving about ten miles away.”


There was a soft knock on the door.  “That will be ….crap what’s her name?”


“Becca?”


“Ya, come in Becca.”


Becca left with a crying Brinn a few minutes later. “My John, My John,” the tired, little girl cried. Becca comforted her as she walked back to the main house. Justin was waiting in the kitchen as Becca walked in.  She passed a nearly sleeping Brinn to her dad.


“I don’t need to know what is going on but I think Brinn just made John feel better.”

“I am sure she helped him make a decision.”


“Peter did a good thing.  So you met Peter.”


“I did.  Now he had a girlfriend, right?”


“Ya, he and Tiffany have been together over a year but I don’t know if they will end up together.  They aren’t ready for a commitment yet. They are both really great though.”


“I know I didn’t see anything wrong with Peter.”  She smiled. “I could never have imagined a job with so much eye candy that doesn’t throw me off my diet. And trust me, I have been on a fast for too long.”


“You can’t tell me you haven’t had offers.” Justin felt Brian walk up behind him and leaned against him.


“I have to admit I am a quality, not quantity kind of girl. I don’t sleep around a lot.”


“That is an admirable quality. That is a much smarter move than some people we know.”  Justin didn’t say more but really wanted to.


Brian quickly told Becca Gus’ consequences.  Tony would deal with Angi later.


Everyone headed to their own bedrooms.  Brian and Justin changed Brinn’s diaper and put her in bed.  Justin reached up and placed his hand on the back of Brian’s neck.  He stretched up and Brian lowered his mouth, gently touching his lips to Justin’s.  A shiver ran through both of them. After 12 years the reaction was still the same. They were truly made to be together.  Justin took Brian’s hand and led him to the bedroom. “I know we didn’t plan to have another child…” Justin started.

 

“Sh,” Brian reacted, “Family is family and we have plenty of love and money for one more.” Brian removed Justin’s shirt and then his own.  Pulling Justin close he said, “You can never have too much love. They laid down together and showed once more you could never have too much love.

Chapter 3 by Simply written


Peter left John sitting on the couch.  He went to sleep in his old room but John knew he was there if he needed him.  A year ago John rescued him from his mother and he would never forget that.




By the time Tony arrived home it was nearly 1:00 a.m.  “Mi Amore, you didn’t have to wait up!” He walked over and kissed John and then noticed the look on John’s face.  He sat next to him and took his hands. “John, what is it? Is someone ill?”




John looked up at Tony and tears filled his eyes. How could he tell him this? “Tony, I have something to tell you. I know you will need to think about this. I understand that.”




“John, you are scaring me. Please just tell me.”




John took a deep breath, looked into Tony’s eyes, and said, “I am going to be a father.  Tina is pregnant.” A tear escaped to his cheek.




Tony blinked and instinctively reached out and wiped the tear away. “When is she expecting?”




“Late November.” John replied. “I, we, I want the child but I need and want you more right now.  You are my first priority. Please, think about it. It is Brinn’s sibling.”




“John, it is your child, a part of you.” He ran his hand from John’s neck and down his chest. “I need to think. I love you, Me amore, never doubt that. I am going nowhere.”




As they walked to their room John spoke, “Do you need time alone?”




“Do you mind?  I need to think a bit.”




John kissed him, “I love you, Antony, more than I can express.”




Tony shut the door and John began to walk to Angi’s room but then changed his mind and walked down to Peter’s room.  Peter sat up. “Everything Ok?”




“I think so but he needs a little time to think.  I understand that. I just….”




Peter pulled the sheet back and patted the bed next to him. John sat down.  He then laid down as Peter put his arms around him. “I remember you doing this many times when we were little.”




“Peter, did Mom ever come to your bedroom or make you come to hers?”  




“I think you know that answer, John, or you wouldn’t be asking. We survived and we are out of there.  Going to counseling has helped me understand a lot of things. We don’t need to talk about this now. Get some sleep.”





Peter left the house early because  Tony and John needed time to talk. He started off at a slow jog.  As his muscles warmed up he started taking long strides. He hadn’t done this for so long.  You didn’t just go out for a run like this in the city. After several minutes he was in the zone and just kept running. He was on auto control and turned onto the next roade.  He glanced ahead and thought he saw something about a mile ahead. As he got closer, he saw it was a girl and after another minute or two he could see it was Becca. She was sitting on a rock along the road.


He slowed down and saw Becca hadn’t seen him.  Her head was in her hands and she appeared to be crying.




“Becca?”




“Oh, Pete, am I glad to see you.” She stood hopping on one foot and wrapped her arms around his neck.  




“I am really sweaty and probably really stink.”




Becca found their faces were only centimeters apart and their eyes met.  “Um...I twisted my ankle. I can’t put any pressure on it and when I fell my phone got smashed.”  She started crying harder.




“Sit, sweetie.  I will call the house.  Do you hurt anywhere else?”




“No.” Her voice quivers.  “Well, nothing more than a skinned knee and my hands.”




Peter called Alice who said she was on her way. He squatted down and looked at Becca’s palms and before he realized it he had kissed each of her palms. He brushed Becca’s hair back and Becca slowly touched his cheek. Without thinking about it he took her into his arms and kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and then brushes his lips against hers.




As she began to lean into him she stopped.  “No, you have a girlfriend. I don’t need that in my life. Damn! But you are too sexy.”




“Becca, I don’t have a girlfriend. We went our own ways a couple weeks ago.   So….” he pulls Becca up and into his arms. He kissed her lightly and slowly deepened it.  “I would love to get to know you better but I am in no rush,” He offered his hand to shake, “Friends?”




“Friends,” She shook his hand. Peter picked her up as Alice pulled up and placed her in the SUV.  




“I’m going to finish my run.  I’ll see you soon,” and Peter sprinted off.




“Thanks, Peter.”  And Alice drives away.





John came downstairs and smelled coffee. Tony was standing by the espresso machine making a second cup. He looked over and smiled at John and held out a cup.  “Let’s go out on the patio.” They sat together on a bench swing. Tony slipped an arm around John and pulled him close. He set his cup down and took John’s as John dissolved. When both his hands were free he pulled John to him. “Mi Amore, shhhhhh. We have plans to make.  We are going to be papas.”




John looked into Tony’s eyes, “Really.”




“I cannot  let a part of you go.  It will not be easy but we can do this.  Family will help us. I just can’t have Tina around.  That is my only stipulation.”




John claimed Tony’s lips. When they separated they each reached for their coffee and drank it silently. When they set the cups down, John stood and offered both his hands to Tony.  He pulled him tightly against him. He slipped his hands down to Tony’s ass and pulled him tightly. “Tony, I want to love you. I want to make you cry out in ecstasy. I don’t deserve you.  I fucked up so bad.”




“You created a family for us.  We will love this child as much as we love each other. Now, take me upstairs and love me until I can’t think straight.”




“That will be my pleasure.” John started kissing him again.  He turned Tony around and pressed him against the wall. He pulled down  Tony’s shorts and then his own. “Relax, darling,” and he slowly pressed into him as he wrapped his arms and Tony and took hold of his dick.  Soon John was thrusting into him and as they both neared the climax, Tony’s knees began to buck as he orgasmed. John held Tony tightly against the wall as he emptied into him.  He thrust a couple last time. “That was the appetizer. Let’s go upstairs and get ready for the main course.”





Summer was going by quickly.  Before everyone realized it the wedding was two weeks away.  John and Tony were trying to complete their internships early so they had a little extra time.  They were finalizing their trip and Angi was starting to prepare to go back home. She was getting homesick.  Their father was getting better every day and expected to be back at work by the time they got there. Angi would miss Gus, although after the night of the movie they were never left alone.




Peter started spending more time at the main house.  He was going to be moving back into the guest house next week.  Becca was looking for a place to move now that summer was almost over.  Peter hated the thought of her moving out of the house. One day while they sat at the pool watching Angi and Gus, Peter looked over at Becca.  “Why don’t you move into the guest house with me. I will be living their alone before the end of the semester and there are four bedrooms. You could have the room Angi is using.




“Tony, I don’t know…”




“I am not asking you to move into my room, although,” he took her hand and kissed it. “I might be ready to take this to the next step if you are. Becca, I think I’m falling in love with you.”  He put his hand behind her head and brought his lips to hers. “I’m not asking you to join me in my bed. In fact, I promised my therapist I wouldn’t sleep with anyone but he didn’t say I couldn’t date and I want to date you.”  He brushed his lips on hers and Becca deepened the kiss. By the time they separated, Peter looked at her, “Please, move in.” She nodded and they kissed again.




“Peter, I need to tell you something.”




“You’re not a guy are you?”  He smiled at her and they both laugher.




“Peter, I’m a virgin.”  She stood up and walked away.




“Becca! You can’t drop that on me and walk away.”




“ I just want you to know that I don’t sleep around but I have never thought I would wait until I was married.  I just want it to be the right person.”




“I would never force you into something or take advantage of you.”




Becca looked at him and touched his shoulder, “I know that, Peter, or I wouldn’t move in with you.”




As she walked away, Peter wondered how he would survive living with the woman he planned to marry someday without being able to lover her.





Brian and Justin were spending time at the B & B helping with plans  and color palettes. Mary loved spending time with Brinn and when they told her Tony and John were having a baby she was thrilled.  Justin was going to do a couple murals. One was going in the main hall upstairs and one was going the fancy suite. They weren’t sure what they were going to call it yet, but it was going to be amazing with a spa bathroom and every amenity you could want including a Taylor original on the wall.




Justin was sketching some ideas sitting on the bed.  He was looking out the windows that had a beautiful view.   The next thing he knew Brian’s hand was down his pants and his tongue was down his throat. Justin reached up and pulled him close.  “Now, this is a wonderful way to,” He started to say wake up but he didn’t feel like he was asleep.




“I called for you several times.  You must have been sound asleep.”




“Well, you did have me up half the night….literally.”




“I was just noticing that seems to have happened again.”Brian gently squeezed Justin’s rising cock.  “I think I could use a little snack.” Brian slid down and, loosening Justin’s fly, took him all the way in his mouth.  As Brian brought him to an orgasm, Justin felt light headed again. What was going on? He forgot all about it when Brian deepthroated him and he cried out as he emptied himself into Brian’s throat.




All the sudden Justin sat straight up.  “Brinn, I am sure Mary will need a break.”




Brian looked at him with an odd stare, “She’s at home with Alice.”  




Justin nodded, “Oh ya, you really did take me to another zone.”  He kissed Brian. “I love you, darling. Maybe we should go home and …..”




“I knew I loved you.”





Gus and Angi were done with summer rec and had been recruited to help Emmett with the wedding. Emmett had been warned not to leave them alone so he just kept them running. Becca took Brinn duty while everyone else chipped in on preparing the backyard.  Emmett had given Justin instructions on assembling some of the food and went off to give directions to John and Tony. When he came back in he noticed Justin staring off into space. “Sweetie.” Emmett said but Justin didn’t react. “Emmett to Justin, is anyone home.” He touched Justin’s shoulder and Justin jumped.  “Where the hell were you?”




“Oh, I guess I was  thinking about the guys and the new baby…. And.”




“Sweetie, have you gone to the doctor lately?  Has this happened more often?”




“Nothing happened. I have been working at the B & B.  I’ve been helping with this wedding. I have tweens I need to keep apart. I have.”




“I know you have a lot going on but I still wish you would go in for a checkup.”




“Em, I will make an appointment next week.”




“You better,” Emmett saw Brian walking in, “Don’t tell your husband but I kind of love you,” Em kissed him as Brian walked up.  




“Em, Em, Em.  You just don’t give your own life enough value.” Brian pulled Justin into his own arms and Emmett saw Justin flinch at the quick movement.




“Well, I am yours until the wedding unless, Emmett, you can spare both of us for an hour…” Brian kissed Justin, pulling him firmly against himself.




“Justin is finishing something for me. I think you could help the grooms outside, or maybe keep an eye on your son before he gets that little girl off in a corner.”




“Just make sure you keep your hands to yourself.” Brian winked at Em and left the house.




Emmett looked at Justin again. “ If you don’t call the doctor on Monday, I am going to tell Brian. I saw your reaction when he moved you a little quicker than normal.”




“Ok, Ok. But I still don’t think it is anything a weekend in the studio can’t cure.  God, I miss the studio.”




Justin and Emmett worked side by side until they finished what could be done for the day.  Becca and Peter walked into the kitchen with Brinn toddling between them. “Daddiiiiiiiee,” She ran to Justin. “UP!”




Justin picked up  Brinn. “Ooo, someone needs a change. Let’s go change that stinky diaper.”  He carried her up to her room and changed her. As he took her off the changing table he turned and the world went gray.  He couldn’t stop himself from falling. Instinctively, he turned so Brinn would land on his chest but giving him no way to stop himself. His head clipped the leg of the crib as he hit the floor.  




He didn’t black completely out.  Brinn whimpered as they fell but then she started patting Justin’s face.  “Daddy, sleep? Night Night, Daddy,” Brinn kissed Justin’s cheek.




God, his head hurt.  He moved his hand to his head.  No blood was good. He slowly sat up holding onto Brinn.  “Did I scare you, honey? Daddy’s sorry.” He propped himself against the wall.  “Do you want me to read you a story? Bring me a book.”




Brinn sat on his lap as he made up the story as she flipped the pages. Ten minutes later Justin could open his eyes and his eyesight was back to normal. He sat Brinn down on the ground and slowly stood up.  Other than a headache from hitting the leg, he felt fine. What if he ever did that on the steps. He was so glad John and Tony were getting married but he would be glad when it was done. He needed some time to himself.




Since the wedding was this weekend Gus was spending a couple days at his moms so dinner was just Justin, Brian and Brinn.  Alice, also, took off for the night but dinner was in the oven. Justin was feeding Brinn before the meal came out of the oven.  Justin, unconsciously, rubbed his head. “Daddy, booboo hurt?”




“What booboo is she talking about?” Brian asked Justin.




“Oh, I tripped upstairs and fell. Thankfully, Brinn was fine and I bumped my head on the way down. Nothing serious.”




“I was kind of hoping your booboo was located lower, much lower.” He kissed Justin’s head as he moved his hand down to Justin’s ass but he instantly moved it back up to Justin’s head.  “That is more than a little bump. Are you sure you are Ok?”




Justin lifted his face to Brian and they kissed. “I am just fine.  Could you grab the meal out of the oven. Please?”




They ate dinner and Justin was relieved that Brian carried Brinn up to bed.  He cleaned up the food and then went upstairs. Before Brian was done putting Brinn down, Justin had gotten into bed and had fallen asleep.




“Jus….My prince sleeps.” Brian kissed his cheek and, dropping his clothes in a chair, he laid down and draping his arm around Justin, he closed his eyes and slept.





John had left several message on his mom’s phone but he had not heard back from her.  He knew Peter heard from her once in awhile but he assure John it had been several weeks since she had called him.  He just wanted to invite her to the wedding and tell her she was going to be a grandmother. Peter was out with Becca somewhere and John and Tony were just heading up to bed when John’s phone rang.  Looking at the screen, he said, “It’s my mom.” He just sat on the steps where he was. “Hi Mom.”




“You’ve been calling me,” Claire’s slurred speech told John he had been drinking.




“Glad you called back, Mom.  I just had a couple exciting things to tell you.”




“You been staying out of trouble.  Cops haven’t called me in a couple years.”




“Mom, I have been too busy to get into trouble.”




“You said you had exciting news.  Peter called tonight and told me to call you.”  




John heard her take a drink.  Now he knew why she called. Peter asked her to.  “Mom, I’m getting married on Saturday.”




“What is the other news?”




“You are going to be a grandma.”




“And here I was afraid you were marrying a guy.  What’s her name? When is the baby coming? Can I come to the wedding?  I want to meet her.”




“I would like it if you came to the wedding but I am marrying my boyfriend.”




“So you think it is funny to lie to your mother?” Claire’s voice rose and she took another swallow.  




“Mom, I didn’t lie.  I am marrying Tony but you are going to be a grandmother in November.”




“Ooo did you do that nasty clinic thing?”  




“Mom, it is my child being carried by a friend.” John was meeting his frustration level and Tony laid an arm over John’s shoulder pulling his head down on his shoulder.  “It is obvious, Mom, you are drunk and you still have no respect for me. You are invited to my wedding. If you want to come, talk to Peter. I don’t have time for your negativity.”




John laid the phone down and Tony pulled him close.  “Why can’t she just be happy for me? I have only ever wanted her approval and I will never be able to do that. I don’t think my mother has ever been happy because she has never found unconditional love. Tony stroked John’s cheek and kissed him.




To the men’s surprise two small arms came around their necks.  “I love both of you.” Angelica said as she kissed the top of their heads. “John, I am glad you are marrying my brother because neither of you would be happy without each other.”




“Thank you, Sweetheart,” John turned and gave her a hug.  “I am glad to have you as a sister. And I am glad to have your parents who I hope love me.  I know I am lucky to have the family I have. I don’t need her in my life if that is her attitude.  I just feel bad she can’t be happy.”




“I didn’t mean to spy, really I didn’t, but you told your mom you were having a baby.”




Tony and John looked at each other.  They had planned to keep that from her until they told their parents in Italy. Tony looked at his sister, “Yes, you are going to be an aunt in November.”




She squeezed both their necks so hard they thought they may pass out.  “Who, how?”




“I know you heard we had broken up for a short time.  Well, an old friend of mine was here.”




“Is that Tina?  Gus talks about her but doesn’t like her much.”




“Yes, Tina is Brinn’s mother and now she is going to have our child.”




“I can’t wait to be an aunt.”  She ran up and down the stairs a couple time.




“Angi, please don’t tell mama and papa.  We want to tell them when we get to Italy.”




“I promise! I can keep a secret.”




John stood up and smiled at the young girl.  “And this is why I am a very lucky man.” He kissed Angi on the cheek and then turned to Tony.  He didn’t aim for Tony’s cheek. He took him in his arms and kissed him deeply.




“I will just leave you two alone,” Angi walked back to her room, giggling.




“I have a wonderful idea on how you can make me forget my crazy mother.”




Tony stood and offered his hand to John, “I am sure I can think of something.  Let’s get off these steps so I can kiss you properly.” By the time they got to the door of their room both were shirtless.  




Angi peeked out of her room and started laughing. “Can I watch?”




“Angelina Maria, get in your room and we will do the same.”  Tony opened the door and they slipped in, closing the door behind them.  “This is the last night we will be together until we are married so I think we better make sure we are thorough.”




John started undoing Tony’s fly, “I am all for being thorough.”  He started at Tony’s mouth and began working his way down the olive skin. After spending time on each nipple and then the trail down to his belly button he began working lower.  




Tony whispered, “Mi Amore,” as John took the throbbing cock in his mouth. John was having difficulty restraining himself but he was going to bring Tony to orgasm before he relieved himself, not that he didn’t enjoy this. He found Tony’s prostate to give him more pleasure.   He could never get enough of Tony. Tony bit his tongue so he wouldn’t make too much noise as John’s mouth stayed busy until Tony was spent.




John then positioned himself and slowly entered Tony, using long fluid motions John found a rhythm and watched Tony’s face as he again got an erection.  John leaned over and kissed Tony. He drove in one last time as he emptied himself into Tony. He laid on top of him a few minutes before rolling off of him pulling him along so they were pressed tightly together the length of their bodies.




“In the morning I will move to the main house until after the wedding.  And then I hope we will be spending every night the rest of our lives together.  Ok, it is likely we will have to spend a few apart but very few I hope.”




“Mi Amore, I will be separate from you as little as possible. I cannot go long without being in your arms.  My heart will miss you too much.” Tony kissed John and laid his head on his chest as they fell asleep.





Justin woke up early.  His head was killing him so he reached for some pain reliever and took some. His motion woke Brian enough for him to pull Justin close and started to stroke him.  Even with his head splitting Brian’s hands always excited him. Maybe love would make him forget about his head. At least it would take the time he needed for the pills to take effect.  He offered his back to Brian and as Brian entered Justin, he reached back with his free hand and grabbed Brian’s thigh. They both had pent up energy after going to sleep right away the night before and soon they both exploded.  Brian pulled him close, remaining inside, enjoying the feel of him, his heat. “Brian, I love you.” He said it simply, not flowery, just from the heart.




“Of course you do!”  He chuckled. “I love you, too, Sunshine.”  He rubbed the bump on Justin’s head. “How’s your head?”




“Well, I woke you up when I took something but they have kicked in and with the stress relief you just provides I feel fine. I think I should get up and check on Brinn.  Can you believe it is only two days until the wedding? I wonder if John ever heard from Claire. I wonder if Tina is coming to the wedding. They had invited her before they knew about the baby.  Do you know what time Emmett was coming today? I haven’t heard Alice yet. I better go check on Brinn.” Justin just rambled on and on but really wasn’t thinking about what he said.




“Whoa, are you that excited about the wedding? Take a breath.”




Justin did just that and then kissed Brian which led to more than a kiss.  As they both came again, they heard Brinn. Justin sat up and feeling fine, strode into the nursery. Brian could hear the two of them chatting.  His heart swelled. He loved them so much. He decided once the wedding was over he was sending Justin away for a few days to a spa. He needed a break with no stress.  He deserved it. With Becca still around she could help Alice. Angi would be gone so she wouldn’t have to keep Gus under constant watch. That was first on the list on Monday.




Everyone had a to-do list for the day.  Alice and Justin split Brinn’s care. Justin did set aside a couple hours to frame his wedding gift and headed out there after lunch.  John followed him out. Justin was working on the painting when the door started opening. “John, stop. Give me a second.” He turned the frame and picture so it wasn’t visible from the door.  “Ok, come in.”




John walked in.  “Sorry to bother you.  I know we are all really busy.”  He began walking toward Justin.




“Stay over there, John.  I don’t want you see this before the wedding.”  He saw the look of panic on John’s face. He moved the picture against the wall and waved him over. “Let’s sit.  Is something wrong?”




“I’m just scared.  I’m scared my mom is going to come and ruin everything.  I had to invite her. I know that sounds weird but she is my mom.  I told her about the baby, too. Before the end of the conversation I told her to just talk to Peter.  All he told me was she was coming. I am so confused. And Tina is coming and I don’t have any feelings for her but she will bother Tony.”




“Would you rather she not come? I can call her.”




“Could you?”




“I will do it in a few minutes.”  Justin put his arms around John. “It is your day and you can have what you want.  But now, I really need to get this framing done and I will call Tina.” He wasn’t even sure where she was.  Brian may have already talked to her but he would check and stop her if she planned to attend. He wasn’t sure where Brian was so he called him.  “Hey, Baby, where are you?”


“By the pool taking orders from Em.”




“Can you come to the studio for a few minutes?”




“On my way.”




Brian walked in and took Justin into his arms, running his hands down to Justin’s ass, he pulled him close.  He made it obvious he had plans that hadn’t crossed Justin’s mind. “When have you talked to Tina last? John and Tony would rather she didn’t come.”




“She isn’t coming.  She is working for a client in Colorado until the baby is born.  If she likes it she will stay there.”





“Well, now you may have freed up a few minutes of my time.”



“I am sure I can figure out something to do  with that time and you may be surprised.”




“You don’t want to have sex?”




Brian scooped him off his feet and carried him to the old couch and laid down with him. “Em, has worn me out.  I just want fifteen minutes to feel your body and regenerate through the loving care of your kisses.




Justin started laughing.  “You know damn well we can’t kiss for fifteen minutes without,” his hand slid down to Brian’s crotch and then into his shorts. “Are you sure I can’t convince you to use more than your lips.” He claimed Brian’s mouth and his dick.




Twenty minutes later they laid there naked.  Brian kissed Justin’’s neck. “That was amazing. I was a bit worried about you. You have been a little out of it sometimes lately.”



“I told you I have just been over taxed lately.”




“Which is why next week you are taking two or three days to go to a spa by yourself and just forget the world. And then when you come back hopefully your tensions will be gone, except in the places tension is good.”  He stroked Justin’s cock as he said this.




Brian’s phone began to ring.  “Bet that is Emmett.” He grabbed his pants and pulled out his phone.  




“Yes, Emmett, I will be up there as soon as I can get dressed.”




Justin heard Emmett laugh on the other end.  “Tell Justin if that perky little ass of his is done in the studio I could use him up here too.”




As Brian walked out the door Justin said, “Tell Em I will be up in about 30 minutes.”  




Brian saw Tony, John, Angi, Peter, and Becca  in the pool. He was glad someone was having some fun.  He found Emmett in the kitchen. “So what couldn’t you do without me in the kitchen?”




“I wanted to talk to you alone a minute. Have you noticed Justin acting any different lately?”




“What kind of different?”




“Has he ever seemed spacy or maybe fallen or passed out?”  Emmett really was concerned for Justin.




“He is just under a lot of stress.”




“That’s what he told you, too?  I am fairly sure he had a seizure yesterday.  When he was helping me in the kitchen he didn’t even hear me talking to him when I was right next to him.  Have you seen that?”




“I assured me it was nothing serious.  He’s just stressed and I am sending him to a spa next week.”




“Brian, send him to a doctor, please.  There is definitely something going on but I wouldn’t be happier if a doctor proved me wrong.”




“I can’t force him, Em, but thank you for the heads up and I will try to get him to go in.”




“Brian, you know damn well you can force him and if I were you I would have him at the office Monday morning.”




“You are seriously that concerned?”




“I am, Brian.  I really am.”




“Ok, he will go in Monday.”




“Thank you….oh, here he comes.”




“Just in time, Justin.  I am heading out. I will be here around 4:00 tomorrow to do the rehearsal dinner. There shouldn’t be anything for you to do tomorrow so just relax tomorrow.  Sit by the pool, destress.”




The door opened, “Uncle Brian, Justin can I talk to you?” Peter asked.




Emmett patted Justin’s shoulder.  “Relax.” He kissed his cheek and walked out.




“What is it, Peter?” Brian asked.




“Mom is coming to the wedding.”




“Oh, god, how did she hear about it?”




“John wants her there.  As much as she has hurt him, he still hopes for the approval of Mom. He will never get it. She knows about the baby and she is sure he should marry ‘the girl’ instead.”




“Damn, this is going to be a nightmare.  I can’t be in charge of her. I’d kill her.”




Peter looked at him, “I get that but I will be up front with John so i can’t watch her.” Brian was standing up for Tony.  Gus was also going to stand up for John and Angelica for Tony. Justin was in charge of Brinn after she walked down the aisle.




They both glanced at Justin.  “I will be up front to take Brinn after she walks down the aisle.  I can try to keep her in line during the ceremony anyway. Maybe Brinn will be a good distraction.”




Brian looked at Justin with concerned eyes.  “I don’t want you to have more stress.”




“She isn’t going to have much of an audience which will help.  There is only about 40 to 50 people and half of them...more than half are college aged so she won’t have the crowd she wants to make a scene in front of.” Justin pointed out.




“Just don’t let her bully you or I will step in and kill her.”  




Justin kissed him, “I think I can deal with her.  I just don’t want her to ruin the ceremony for them.”




Brian and Justin welcomed Gus back after dinner and had decided that they would watch a movie and turn a bit of a blind eye to Angi and Gus’ minor behaviors.  They could hold hand and they wouldn’t get angry if they saw a kiss at the end of the night….like a first date. Angi would be gone very early Monday morning and then they didn’t know when they would see each other again. They stayed out of the way the best they could and had given Gus the parameters of what was allowed and what wasn’t.   The main house was going to be quite full tonight. John would be staying there the next two nights while Angi, Tony, and Peter would be in the guest house.




As the movie started the adults made their presence known but no one sat in there with them. The adults played a couple games but then Tony went to the guest house to call his parents.  Peter promised to walk Angelica back to the guest house when her ‘date’ was over and he and Becca sat on the sectional. They held hands and talked quietly.




Brian was fascinated by this. Two healthy adults and they spent time together like the tweens in the theater room.  All he had to do was look at Justin and get a hard on. His husband still turned him on. John sat down by the kitchen island.  As Justin rested against it Brian pinned him against it with his hips pressed into Justin’s ass. Justin stuck it out further making Brian grown.  Brinn had been playing on the floor but she walked over to John. “John, up. UP!” she demanded.” John swung her up and onto the island. He played with her and fed her a snack.  “Nuggle, John.” Brinn held her arms out to him. John pulled her close and her head dropped on his shoulder.




“Let’s go upstairs, sweetheart.  I am sure you are about ready for bed.  Let’s go read a book. I will take this little beauty upstairs to bed.”


“Thanks, John.  It’s good practice for you. Can I have a kiss before you go to bed, Brinny?” Justin help out his hands and she walked across the island to him and threw herself at him.




“Nigh, nigh, Daddy,” She kissed him and then dropped over toward Brian.  “Kiss, Dad, kiss.”




Brian picked her up off the counter and danced with her around the island a couple of times and then stopped at John.  Brian handed his daughter to John where she nestled right back into his arms.




“I know you are scared shitless about becoming a father but you are going to be amazing, John.”  Brian kissed him on the cheek and then kissed Brinn again. “We will be here for you, just down the road from your place. You know how to be a parent, John, because you know how to love and be loved.”




John swallowed hard. “Thanks to you. Uncle Brian, and to you,” he looked at Justin.  And he left the room.





“We should probably go check on the tweens,” Brian said.  “We could go make out in the back row and be very bad examples.” He pulled him in for a deep kiss.




“Let’s go see how much of the show is left,” they  walked hand in hand to the theater room. Just as they peeked in they saw Gus sway and kiss Angi’s cheek.  




Justin and Brian stepped back out and Justin put his arms around Brian’s waist. They stood in the hall braced against the wall and kissed. They heard what sounded like the final credits.  Now as they walked in they watched Gus and Angi standing in front of the screen. Angi put her arms around Gus’ neck and Gus put his hands on her hips. They slowly moved in until their lips met.  The kiss was short but heartfelt. Justin and Brian again took a step back.




“Hey, Brian, sounds like the final credits are playing.”  Justin said loud enough that Gus and Angelica knew they were there and they stepped apart. “Well, was the movie good?”




Both kids were a little flushed.  Angi said, “Yes, it was.”




“That’s good.  Peter is waiting for you in the kitchen, Angi. He can walk you home.” Justin let her know. “Gus, you better head to bed. It is going to be a laid back day tomorrow until the rehearsal in the evening but we have all been really busy the last few days. We’ll stop in your room once we lock up.”




Peter kissed Becca’s cheek and left with Angi. Becca went to her room.  After locking up and turning off the lights they went to Gus’ room. They knocked and walked in.   “So how was your first date?” Brian asked him.




“Pop, it wasn’t a date, was it?”




“Well, I would say it was.  Just because you stayed in the house doesn’t mean it wasn’t a date.”




Justin hugged Gus, “I hope it was just the way you wanted it to be.”




Gus gave him a genuine hug.  “It was, Dad. I am going to miss her, so much.” He hung on to Justin just another minute.




“Soon, school will be started again.  You will make new friends and I am betting there will be other boys or girls you would be interested in.”




“Dads, does it bother you if I like girls?  I mean I don’t know yet but if I do?”




Brian looked his son in the eye and said, “Gus, as long as you are happy and with a good person, I don’t care who you date.” Gus gave Brian a hug and they said goodnight.





Brian and Justin peaked in on a sleeping Brinn and then walked into their room.  They both took off their clothes except for their briefs and climbed into bed.




“Did your headache come back?”  Brian noticed Justin rub his head.




“Nothing serious.  How sweet were Gus and Angelica tonight?  Our son was a perfect gentleman.”




“Who the hell did he get that from? Just kidding.  We’re raising a really good kid.”




“Yes, we are.”




“Now, back to your headaches.  You are going to the doctor on Monday morning.”




“You’ve been talking to Em.”




“He’s worried about you and now, so am I. Justin, I am not as strong as you.  I could never make it around here without you.”




“Brian, I am not dying, I am getting headaches that I am fairly sure are just from stress.”




“What about when you space off? What is that from? And now that I think about it, when you fell with Brinn, is that what happened?”




“I’m going to sleep, Brian. We have a crazy couple days ahead and if I have to be your sister’s keeper I am really going to need some rest.”




“Justin, I promise this is the last thing I will say about it until Monday but, Sunshine, if you get a headache or feel dizzy, don’t be a hero.  Sit down a while or come take a nap and promise me, you won’t carry Brinn if you feel that way.”




Justin turned into Brian. “I would kill myself before I would hurt her.”




“I know, Sunshine.  I know.” He stroked Justin’s back until he was sure he was asleep.  He then pulled Justin close. Nothing can happen to him. I love him too much and Brinn….he couldn’t go there.





Friday morning Alice made a big breakfast that was ready when anyone was hungry.  When Brian and Justin woke up Brian changed Brinn and brought her down for Alice to feed.  He ordered Justin to stay where he was and that he would be back. “Alli, Alli!” Brinn reached for her.




“I think she missed you while you were gone.”  Brian said.




“The feeling is mutual.”  She gave Brinn a snuggle.




“Alice, have you notice Justin acting differently at all the last couple weeks?”




“Different how?”




“Has he complained of headaches or have you seen him lose his balance or space off?”




“Actually, a couple times he has been in his own little world and he always just said he had so many things going on, which was true.”




“He is going to the doctor on Monday but he fell with Brinn yesterday.  That worries me the most. If he ever hurt by accident he would never forgive himself.”




“I’ll volunteer to keep Brinn with me as much as possible without being obvious.”




“Thanks, Alice.”  As they had been talking Brian had been filling up a plate with fruit and pastries as well as a carafe of coffee.  “We will be down later.” and he was gone.




When Brian returned to their room, Justin was laying in the middle of the bed gently stroking himself.  Without a word, Brian set down the tray and joined Justin. As Brian claimed Justin’s mouth, he also claimed his soul.




Justin and Brian looked very relaxed when they arrived downstairs.  Gus and Angi were already out by the pool. They were playing a game of some kind by one of the tables.  Justin felt sorry for the two of them. They really had become good friends and now they would be thousands of miles apart.  John and Tony were stretched out on the double lounge chair with Brinn between them and Peter and Becca sat side by side in two chairs.




Brian pulled Justin to him. “What are you thinking about?”




“Our family.  I was thinking how much love we have here.  I love watching Peter and Becca start a relationship.  It is so obvious they like each other but it is changing.  Did you hear she is moving out to the guest house but in her own room?”




“Ya, I don’t understand that part but if he wants her and those are her rules….” Brian kissed his head.




“Is your sister going to cause trouble tomorrow?”




“I hate to say it but I would guess she will. I don’t dare go near her. It would be an instant yelling match so if you want to just lay down the law right away, go for it. I know you can do it sweetly but sternly.”




“I hope you are right.  I want the day to be perfect for them.  I know Peter will take care of her after the ceremony and she may almost be pleasant with Becca at his side.” Justin was always thinking about his family. He felt a bit lightheaded so rested against Brian who pulled him closer not thinking about it in terms of weakness. Justin turned to face him and draped his arms over Brian’s shoulders. This steadied him until the wave was over.  He truly could stay in this man’s arms forever. There was no place he’d rather be. Who was he trying to fool, he didn’t like the way he had been feeling and it was starting to scare him now. It was happening more frequently. He didn’t realize he was tightening his grip.”




“Sunshine, is something wrong?”




“No, I just love you so much. The wedding must be putting me in the mood.”




“You rarely have trouble getting you in that mood.  And everytime we make love I have no doubt you love me.” Brian started the kiss with brushing his lips against Justin’s but soon both were highly involved.  Their tongues danced and their hands explored.. They both forgot where they were. Brian started to take off Justin’s shirt as Alice walked in the kitchen.




Alice saw Gus and Angi standing outside the door watching Gus’ dads. “Gentlemen, you have an audience and this is definitely not the place to go any further.”




“Shit,” Brian mumbled as he and Justin both took some deep breaths trying to regain control. “Damn, I just can’t get enough of you.”




Justin looked into Brian’s eyes, “I am very glad of that.”




As they turned around they saw Angi and Gus holding hands just on the other side of the glass doors.  They walked into the house but neither could look at the men. “Alice, may we have a soda, please.”




Alice smiled, “Help yourselves but the next drink is water, alright?”  Both kids agreed as they grabbed a drink and rush outside again. After they were out the door, Alice looked at Justin. “Sit down.  Is your balance back? That is why you turned to hang onto Brian, isn’t it?”




Justin walked over and sat on one of the island stools.  “It wasn’t my balance. I just felt lightheaded.”




Brian looked at Justin.  “How often have you been lying to me or withholding stuff?”




Justin slumped.  It started maybe a month ago.  Not often. Maybe twice a week I would get light headed or get a bad headache.  It got worse with the wedding and the B & B. I really thought it was just stress until the day at the B & B.  I didn’t remember what I was doing there. I had no idea what time it was.” He looked up at Brian and finally admitted, “I’m scared, Brian.”




“Oh, Sunshine…..” They clung to each other.




Alice said, “I’m calling your mom and getting the name of the neurologist who did your surgery before. I will get you in first thing Monday no matter what. If he isn’t available, someone will make it work.”




“Justin you need to just go to our room.  You need to….”


“I need to act normally until after the wedding.  I will not ruin this wedding. If I feel something coming on I will make an excuse and sit down. We can not add stress to these two.  It is their day.”




Brian and Alice looked at each other and nodded.





The rehearsal was low key.  Shorts and T-shirts were the dress code.  Emmett had the food ready and he manned the grill at the upscale cookout.  When Brian found Em alone by the grill he walked up to him. “Thank you, Emmett.  Justin admitted to everything that has been going on and we are going in first thing Monday.” In an unexpected move Brian hugged Emmett for a moment and softly said, “I’m scared, Em.  It’s his head again. I can’t lose him.”




“Brian Fuckin’ Kinney never loses something he wants.”  Emmett wished he was sure of that.





Tony and John stood by the pool for a long time saying good night. “Are you as nervous as I am?”  John asked Tony as they stood in the moonlight.




“John, we have no reason to be nervous.  We love each other. There is nothing more perfect then our love.”




“What about my mother?”




“Our friends will keep her in line. Maybe my charm and good looks will win her over.”  Tony smiled at John and kissed him. “Mi Amore, I love you and cannot wait to be with my husband tomorrow night in our future home.”  The kiss was long and sweet. Tony broke from him and ran to the guest house. As he ran he yelled, “I love you, John!”




John yelled back, “I love you, Antony.”  Angi grabbed John around the waist.




“I love you, too, John.”  John leaned down and Angi kissed his cheek.  “I love you, too, sweetheart.”




“John, I will be right back.  I am going to walk Angi back to the guest house and will be right back.”  Gus told John as he took Angi’s hand.




John watched them as they followed the path walking slower than he had ever seen them walk.  He would have to make sure he spend a little time with Gus when they get back.





Brian and Justin were sitting by the island.  They were feeding Brinn a snack before carrying her to bed.  Brian had his arm protectively around Justin. That struck John odd for some reason but considering the time of night he may just be revving up for bed. “Hey, guys, I am heading up to bed. Gus is walking Angi to the guest house but he promised to be back in a few minutes.”



Brian didn’t take his eyes off Justin and Brinn.  “Thanks, John. Hope you can get some sleep.”




As he was leaving the room he looked back at them. His uncle had a look he hadn’t seen before. “Is everything alright?”




“Just fine, John. Hey, would you mind carrying Miss Thing upstairs.  We will be upstairs as soon as Gus comes along. Brinn loves it when you read to her.”




Now John was really curious but it was not his business, “Come here, Beautiful, let’s go put on your sleeper and read a story.”  John continued his conversation with with Brinn. “So what are your daddies doing?”



“Daddy booboo. Kiss better.”




“Well, if anyone can kiss something better it is your daddies.” He hugged the little girl and got her ready for bed.





Gus walked Angi to the guest house.  Holding her hand he turned to look at her. “Angi, I really like you.  I’m going to miss you.” He moved closer and slowly brought his lips to hers.  He pressed them there for a full minute and then he ran off toward the main house. Wow, he had never felt like this before.  He had parts of himself react like he had only heard of. He wasn’t sure his feet were even touching the ground. As he approached the house he saw his dads in each others arms, as usual.  Maybe now he understood what the draw was.




“Hey, dads, I’m back. I’m going to my room.”  




Justin smiled, “Gus, did you have a nice walk with Angi.”




“I did.”  He gave each of them a kiss. “Goodnight.”  And off he ran.




Brian quickly locked up and turned off lights.  “I need to talk to Alice a minute and then we can go upstairs. Wait here.”




“Brian, I am not helpless,” He stood up but sat down again. The room was spinning. “I will wait here for you.  I am really tired.”




Brian needed to talk to Alice.  His worry meter was off the charts. He knocked softly.




“Come in.”




“Hey, can I talk to you a minute?”




“Sure, Brian.”




“Alice, what do you think it is?  I mean he has just…..he seems so……”




“I’m not a doctor but I would say it is obviously related to his previous injury.  It could be too many things for me to make a suggestion. Call me if you need me but you know he is too stubborn not to go all out for this wedding.”




“I hate feeling scared and right now I am petrified.”




There was another knock on the door.  “Brian, will you stop talking about me and come to bed.  I thought we were taking a bath.”




“Coming, Sunshine.”




“Positive attitude and little stress.”  Alice said quietly as Brian nodded and left.




Brian placed his arm around Justin’s waist and they walked up to their room.  “I’ll start the water.” Brian said.




“I’m going to check Brinn and will be back.” Justin walked into the nursery.  John was sitting in the rocker with a sleeping Brinn. “Everything good in here?”




“Justin, I’m going to be married tomorrow and in four months I am going to be a father.  I don’t know if I am ready for this.”




“What would you change? You love Tony and maybe you would have waited for a baby but since one is on the way would you want it any different?”




John kissed Brinn’s head.  “No, I wouldn’t change anything.”  He stood and walked to the bed. He laid her down and turned and hugged Justin. Giving him a kiss on the cheek.  “Thanks, Justin.”




“Go get some sleep.  Tomorrow is a big day.”




Justin started undressing as he walked into the bathroom.  Brian was already soaking. He held up his hand and Justin took it as he stepped in the warm fragrant water. Justin sat between Brian’s legs and brian wrapped his arms around Justin and pulled him close. Justin relaxed in his arms. Neither spoke for five minutes.  Finally Justin spoke, “Brian, we need to talk.”




“Let’s just relax, Sunshine.”




“This can’t wait. I don’t know what is going on, Brian, but if I…”




“Justin, don’t go there. Nothing is going….”


“Brian, I have had a head injury before.  I know how serious this might be. Brian, you have to promise me to take care of Brinn.”




Brian tightened his hold around  Justin and kissed his head. “Justin, please.”




“You need to promise you will keep living. Find someone to love, someone who will love you and our kids. I know how much you love them.  I’m not really worried about them, it’s you that concerns me.”Justin was sure Brian was crying because he felt the dampness on his hair. “Brian, we don’t know that there is anything to worry about. I just think we need to talk about this.  My mom will help if you need anything. She……”




“Stop! Please stop.”  Brian’s voice quavered.  “Nothing is going to happen to you.” His mind was spinning, knowing that if Justin died he would too. He would die of a broken heart.




Brian realized Justin had fallen asleep. He knew he had to pull himself together.  He didn’t want to add any stress on him. Brian took a couple deep breaths and slowly started to wash Justin’s chest and then down to his genitals. Even in his sleep Justin responded to Brian. He half turned over so he could reach Brian’s mouth.  He greedily claimed Brian’s. Brian hadn’t planned on having sex with him tonight. He really thought Justin would be too tired but right now he needed to feel this man anyway he could. Justin managed to straddle Brian and Brian held his dick as Justin sat on him slowly.  Justin laid against Brian, feeling Brian deep inside of him. He was really tired but tightened and loosened his muscles around Brian’s cock. He looked up at Brian’s closed eyes. Tears glistened in the corners of his eyes as Brian and Justin both came with no shouts, no big motions. They joined as one.  That was the moment they both became whole.




After a few more minutes, Justin began to stand up. He held tightly to the edge of the tub as he stepped out.  He saw the worried look on Brian’s face. “Stop worrying. I feel fine. I just didn’t want to take any chances as I stood up.  If you get out and dried off I promise I will show you just how good I am feeling.” Brian stood up and got out. “In fact, I think...” He slid his bare hand over Brian’s firm ass and then between his cheeks with a finger finding the spot it was looking for.  “I’m going to fuck you so you know there is nothing wrong with me. Now move it.”




It was early when Brian heard John in with Brinn.  He moved and felt a low ache in his ass. What he normally hated was a pleasure this morning.  Well, with Justin he never hated it. It just reminded him of his vital, loving husband. He reached for Justin and pulled him close. After kissing him he said, “Good morning.”




Justin’s hand skimmed down Brian’s back and he smacked Brian’s ass. He sent a devious smile over at Brian and said, “I’m thinking you are feeling a little pain.”




“Oh, but it is the best kind.” Brian moved in on Justin and soon they were wrestling in the bed. Just as Brian was positioning Justin to enter him there was a knock on the nursery door.  “One minute.” As they grabbed the sheet to cover themselves they heard Brinn’s little fist on the door.




“Dad! Dad! Dad!”       




“Come in.”




“Daddiiiiiieeeee.” Brinn reached toward the bed and John set her down so she scrambled to the spot between her dads. She started hitting the mattress. “John, John,” making it obvious she wanted John to sit on the bed, too.




John looked between Justin and Brian.  




“Come on in,” Brian said. “I have learned never to argue with this woman.”




The four sat on the bed for several minutes.  John’s cell phone beeped and he saw it was a text from Tony. ‘Good Morning, Mi Amore. I will see you soon, my love.’




John responded, “Soon, darling.”




The wedding was at noon followed by a reception around the pool.  It was mostly college kids and family members. The wedding party was wearing black trousers, white button downs, and deep jewel tone vests. Peter stood up for John and Brian stood up for Tony.  Angi and Gus were junior attendants and, of course, Brinn was the flower girl. Justin would be there to sit with Brinn once she was down the aisle and Becca promised to help with Claire.




Peter hoped if he introduced his mother to his new girlfriend it would keep her attention long enough for the wedding to be completed. He waited at the door until Claire arrived and immediately went out to greet her.  “Hi, Mom, nice to see you. I want to introduce you to someone special.”


“What happened to that slut you moved in with?” so she had already started drinking before lunch.




Becca offered her hand to Claire.  “It is a pleasure to meet you, may I call you Claire? My name is Becca.”  Claire shook her hand and Becca was glued to her side. “Peter will be up front so I hope you don’t mind sitting with me.”  




Peter smiled a thankful smile at Becca. “Mom, let’s find John before the wedding.  Now, Mom, I know you don’t agree with his lifestyle but Tony is a wonderful man and they love each other.” Claire visibly shivered in repulsion. “Mom, don’t ruin his day, please.”




“I didn’t come here to ruin his day. I came because I haven’t seen him in over two years.  He is my son, even if he is a sinner.”






Becca rolled her eyes at Peter when Claire couldn’t see her. “Becca why don’t you bring mom into the theater room and I will find John.  That way they can have a little privacy.” And Peter thought, that way I can warn him.


“Claire, have you ever been to Brian’s home? It is such a lovely place.  Let me show you around while Peter gets John.” Becca took her through the formal living room where Claire looked closely at the painting above the fireplace. Her sons were in it with Tony and Tiffany.




“I can’t believe he has my sons hanging on his wall.  And the slut, what was her name, Tiffany, is on it. Don’t you hate that.”




“They are still friends.  They just grew apart. Peter and I are really just friends yet.  But your son, both of your sons are special men.” They walked through the kitchen family area where Emmett’s crew was working.  She led her into the theater room. Claire stood there with her mouth open.




“No wonder my boys don’t want to visit me.  They live in a palace.”




“They actually don’t live here. There is a guest house in the back that they live in.”




John walked in dressed for his wedding.  “Hi, Mom. Glad you could come.”




Claire turned around, seeing John for the first time in over two years.  He had grown into a man during that time. Claire took a step toward her eldest son and then stopped. John walked up to her and gave her a hug. Claire was very uncomfortable. She patted his back in a stilted hug.  “You look good. You are all grown up.”




“I have one semester of college left.  So does Tony. We are then going into business with Uncle Brian.”




“Of course you are, the gay savior with all the money will hook you up.  Unlike your mother who struggles to stay afloat. I am sorry I couldn’t give you all the things money could afford.”




Peter stepped in.  “Mom, Uncle Brian gives us a lot more than money.  He and Justin, they are both so amazing. I know you knew Brian had a son but did you know he and Justin have a daughter, Brinn.  They will both be in the wedding. John, I bet you have a couple things to do before the wedding. I will be up in just a minute. Mom, Becca will help you find your special seat and she will be next to you to keep you company.”  Peter followed John up the backstairs.




Becca showed Claire out onto the pool area which was next to the lawn where the wedding was being held. As they walked out a little blond streak flew past and Becca reached out and grabbed Brinn swinging her in the air.  Gus was right behind her. “Dad asked me to bring in to get her dressed and finish dressing myself.” Gus looked over at Claire.




“Gus, this is your Aunt Claire, Peter and John’s mom.  Claire this is Gus and Brinn, Brian and Justin’s children.”




“Nice to meet you.  I have to go.”




As Gus carried Brinn in she waved at Claire, “Bye.”




“I was hired to help with those two this summer, plus Tony’s sister who spent the summer here from Italy.  I am not sure what I will be doing the fall to earn my keep but I will be staying on while I go to school.”




As Becca had talked she had led Claire down to the shaded area the chairs were set up in.  The ceremony was going to start in a few minutes. Claire looked at the two other seats in their row. “Who else is sitting with us?”




“Justin and Brinn if she will let go of John.  Those two have a very strong bond.”




A guitar started playing softly and Brian and Peter walked down the aisle and took their places. Next, Gus and Angi walked down.  They held hands as they walked and separated when they got to the front. Next it was Brinn’s turn. Justin set her down in the back and she toddled her way up the aisle.  She had to stop and Ted and Blake to say, “Baby,” as she saw them with their son. Brian sat on his haunches and said her name softly and she ran the rest of the way so he swept her up in his arms.




Alice and Justin walked up the side aisle and Justin sat next to Becca while Alice sat in the row behind. As Justin sat down he nodded at Claire. She nodded back and immediately looked up at Peter.




Now everyone stood to watch the grooms.  Tony had walked up from the Guest House while John waited in the main house until Emmett gave him the word. John’s breath caught when he saw Tony walking up. He loved this man so much. As they met at the end of the aisle they held hands and both mouthed words of love.  As they started down the aisle Justin gripped the back of his chair as the world started spinning for a minute. Alice put her hand over his so he looked at her. She mouthed the words asking if he was OK and he nodded.




Tony and John moved up the aisle hand in hand. When Brinn saw them she shouted, “My John, come.”  When John got to the front he took her for a second for a hug and kiss and then brought her down to Justin. Justin started standing but then decided he would just let John bring her all the way. “Daddy!”  Brinn willingly went into Justin’s arms.




Claire looked over at them.  It was obvious he was the biological father of that child.  She noticed the easy way all of them handled the little girl.  And she could see what a happy child Brinn was.




Tony and John didn’t have formal vows.  They spoke from the heart. They both spoke of mistakes they had made and that it made love that much stronger.  They talked about the children they would have and they talked about growing old together. Justin glanced at Claire and wondered if that was a tear in her eye.  Even if she wasn’t happy for them she may realize what she is missing out on.




The officiant declared they were now legally married and they could kiss. John took Tony’s face between his hands as Tony put his arms around John’s waist and their lips met. As the kiss deepened a cheer went up from the guests. Tony and John separated and John said, “Thank you, everyone, for making this a very special day.  Please come join us in a celebration over in the pool area.




As Justin stood with Brinn he swayed.  “Justin, why don’t you let me take this little one in and get her a little drink before the fun begins.” As Justin handed Brinn to Alice she softly said, “That’s twice now you have almost fallen over. Find a place to sit in the shade and try to stay put or have Brian nearby.  Brian had followed the wedding party.




Justin leaned toward Becca, “I am going to hold onto your arm as we walk out.  I will explain later. Becca and Justin followed Claire as she walked to the reception.  John brought Tony over to meet his mom as soon as she was near. She was polite but very quiet and as soon as she had the opportunity she was at the bar.




Becca felt Justin lean on her.  “Is something wrong, Justin?”




“Don’t say a word to John and Tony but I haven’t been feeling too well the last couple days.  I am going into the doctor on Monday but I don’t want to worry them. It is just sort of a migraine thing. Please just don’t say anything.”




“I won’t.  Let me know if you need anything.”




Brian looked for Justin and saw him holding onto Becca.  He knew that wasn’t good but he also didn’t want to go near his sister so once Claire had made her way to the bar, Brian came over.  “Hello, darling.” Brian kissed Justin. “Thanks, Becca, looks like you are doing a great job on a tough assignment”




“Oh dealing with Justin isn’t that bad.”  She winked at them both and headed back to find Claire.  




“I really like that girl.” Brian held Justin in his arms and swayed to the music playing.  He brought his mouth to Justin’s ear. “Are you dizzy or blacking out?”




“Brian, I am just a bit dizzy.  Really I am fine. The wedding was perfect for these two.  I do want to go congratulate them. Come with me?”




Brian left his arm around Justin’s waist and they walked over to the couple. Justin hugged and kissed both of them. “The wedding was beautiful.  It is obvious how much in love you are. Enjoy the party but remember that by 3:00 I expect the two of you to be out of here on the way to your B & B for your first evening together.  Emmett has a special dinner waiting over there for the two of you and don’t worry, Angelica will be fine. John, your mom came and she didn’t try to stop the wedding. I think that is about the most we can expect from her right now.”  




“Thanks, Justin, and yes I plan to drive out of here at 3:00 o’clock sharp.” John turned and kissed Tony deeply and long enough for both of them to be flushed.




As they were heading off to talk to other friends Tony looked back, “We will say goodbye before we leave. Claire spent most of her time near the bar with Peter and Becca.  Peter did the best to limit her and she was at least being pleasant to Becca. A couple times she was going to start talking about Brian or John and they just directed the conversation onto another topic.  Brian had found a place in the shade for Justin to sit and he was close by. He had so far been successful in staying away from Claire and they actually had nodded at each other across the patio. He hoped that was as close as they would be.  As Tony and John were getting ready to leave Brian and Justin walked over and said goodbye. Brian handed John his black AmEx card. “Use this if you need anything at the Villa.” Staff will be there two weeks from today for your time there. Give your parents our love and if they need anything, Tony, let me know.”




Angelica came over and gave her brother and new brother hugs and she said she would see that late tomorrow to head to Italy.  “Don’t worry, Tony. Becca said she would help me get everything packed tomorrow.” And with all the other goodbyes said Tony and John drove away in the ‘Vette.”




Brian looked at Justin, “ I need to talk to Ted a couple minutes.  How are you feeling?”




“I am going to walk over there and relax in the chair in the shade. I am feeling fine right now.”  Brian kissed him and headed over to Ted and Blake to let Ted know he wouldn’t be in on Monday.




Justin sat down and realized how close Peter, Becca, and Claire were.  As he sat there Claire changed the direction she was standing and she saw him sitting there.  She had been drinking for almost two straight hours now and she was getting louder and crasser.  


“Peter, why don’t you come back and live with me.  Your room is still just like it was when you left.”




“Mom, my life is here now.  I am doing really well in college and I like being around Uncle Brian and Justin. And I love their kids.”




“You mean their bastards?  I know how the boy was born. It is obvious the girl is Justin’s bastard.  She looks just like him. What did they do, hire some slut to have a baby for them?”


Justin was listening to every word she said and she was directing most of them at him directly. “Your uncle seems to be able to buy anything.  What’s he offered you to stay away from me, Peter?”




“Mom, you are way off base.”




“He always thought money could buy anything.  Maybe he was right.” She looked directly at Justin.  “Is he still paying you? Why else would you stay with him?”




Justin was on his feet before he could think about it. “Brian, paying me?  I don’t need his money and if he was penniless I would not care. Your brother is kind and loving.  He is the most amazing father I have ever seen,” By now they had got people’s attention. Brian was just coming out of the house when Justin flew out of his chair. Justin continued, “ Just because you never learned out to love don’t take it out on him.  Brian would give his life for anyone one of our family and that includes your sons.” Justin was swaying now and grabbed for a chair. “Money isn’t what makes him a man. His heart….” Justin crashed to the ground. Brian watched his head bounce off the pavement.




“JUSTIN!”  Brian dropped to his knees next to him.  “Oh, god, no! No, no, no! Phone, where’s my phone? I need a towel! Where’s a towel?”  Gus ran up to his dads with a couple towels. Blake was on the phone with 911 and Alice was right next to Brian and Justin.  




Alice looked at Becca, “Please take the kids inside.”  




“I’m not going anywhere. What’s wrong with Daddy?”  tears were rolling down Gus’ cheeks.




Becca was holding Brinn and Alice nodded to take her in.




Peter kneeled by Gus and put an arm around him.  He looked from Alice to Brian. Alice was pressing the towels against Justin’s head. She looked at the wound.  “Brian, the cut on his head is superficial. I don’t think the fall will have caused any damage.”




Brian wasn’t hearing Alice.  He was transported back to a parking garage where he held Justin in a puddle of blood he stood up and looked for the attacker like he did 13 years ago.  He lunged at Claire. Blake stopped him. “Brian, you need to focus on Justin right now. The ambulance is arriving. Ted and I will follow the ambulance. Save your energy for Justin.  He needs you.”




As the paramedics arrived, Alice told them everything she knew.  Brian was shutting down. “Sunshine, I’m here.” He looked directly at his family members. “Do not tell Tony and John anything.  He doesn’t want them to know anything.” He then returned into himself. “He held onto Justin’s hand as they rolled the gurney to the ambulance. “Justin, you can’t go, yet.  We aren’t done, yet. God, I need you, Baby. Brinn and Gus need you.” And then Brian was silent. His lips were moving but whatever he was saying was an interdialog.




Alice had no doubt Justin heard every word he thought and she prayed he was telling Justin to fight because he needed every ounce of strength he could get.




The gurney was loaded on the ambulance and, after Brian got in, the doors were shut. Brian clung to Justin’s hand as he felt his own life drain away.




Chapter 4 by Simply written

“Justin, oh god, Justin, wake up, Sunshine,” Brian whispered as the ambulance flew down the road.  He knew he had answered some question asked by a paramedic but he had no idea what he said. “I love you, Baby, please.”  Brian was numb. Why was it taking so long? Why weren’t they there yet. Brian closed his eyes. He was going to kill his sister.  This was all her fault. The kids, were the kids alright? Yes, Alice and Becca had the kids. They were fine. Gus’ horrified face crossed his mind. Poor Gus.  He was so brave and worried. Blake and Ted were there. They would stay and help.


Brian’s eyes flew open when he was sure Justin squeezed his hand. “He’s waking up.” He looked at the paramedic.  “Sunshine, oh, Sweetheart, open your “


Justin slowly opened his eyes. Brian bent down and brushed a kiss across his lips. “Oh, Baby, it is so good to see those beautiful eyes.”


As Brian saw a smile start to cross Justin’s lips, Justin’ eyes rolled back and his entire body began to convulse violently. “No, no, no, no.  Justin!” It lasted about twenty seconds.


The paramedic reached over and placed a hand on Brian’s arm.  “Sir, this is not unusual with a head trauma. His vitals are strong. We are pulling into the hospital now.  There is a neurologist waiting for us.” Brian showed no reaction. “Brian, I think that is your name. Look at me.”  Brian’s eyes raised to look at him. “Do you know your friend’s health history? Try to remember everything you can so you can help the doctor.  That will be the best way you can help your friend.”


“Husband, he is my husband!”


The doors flew open and the gurney was pulled off.  Brian refused to let go of Justin’s hand until someone told him he would be in the way.  Justin was starting to come back after the seizure. Brian kissed him. “I love you, Justin.  Your kids love you,” and he was whisked away.


Brian stood at the doors as they shut.  He felt a hand on his arm. “Sir, why don’t you come sit over here.”  The older woman led him to a private seating area. She said her name but Brian wasn’t paying attention. “What’s your name?”  Her kind voice sank in.


“Brian.”


“Brian, can I ask you a few questions about your husband?”  Brian nodded and she wrote down the answers to some basic questions including his name, his age, and information about his previous head injury. “Brian, I will be right back.  I want to pass this on to the doctor. I promise to tell you what is going on when I get back.”


Brian sat there in shock.  His memories flashed back and forth to that prom night so many years ago and to the reception just a short time ago. For the second time he felt a hand on his arm.  He looked up and saw Ted and Blake. Ted sat in the recently vacated chair and put his arms around Brian. Brian dissolved in a heap and sobbed.


Blake looked at Brian and Ted.  “Let me see if I can find out anything.”



In the emergency room Justin had regained consciousness. “Justin, can you hear me?” the doctor asked.


“Yes, sir.”  Justin responded.


“Can you tell me what happened?”


Justin gave a brief explanation of what had been happening the last couple weeks.


“Well, the wound on your head is superficial and it is obvious you are lucid now.  We are going to commit you for tests and observation. Once you are moved your husband can join you.


“How is Brian?  I bet he is going nuts.  Will it be long before I can talk to him?”


“Please relax, Justin.  Stress does not help your condition.  I will let him come in for just a second before we move you but then you need to relax or we will give you something to calm you.”


The doctor walked out and found Brian.  “Brian?”


Brian jumped up. “Is he Ok?”


“He is awake. You can see him for a minute and then we are moving him to a room.  Once he is settled I will come talk to both of you.”


A nurse led him into the bay Justin was in. Brian couldn’t stop the tears as he saw Justin’s smile. “Oh, Sunshine, you scared the hell out of me.”


“The bump on my head is minor.”


Brian silenced him with a kiss. “I love you.  You know I love you, right.”


“Brian, I have known you loved me since the night we met.” He reached up and kissed him, shaking them both to their core.


“Excuse me, gentlemen, I need to move Mr. Taylor-Kinney now. Once he is settled we will let you know where he is.” And Brian was left standing there alone.


Brian went back to the waiting room where Blake and Ted were.  “He’s awake. They have taken him to a room and then the doctor will come talk to us.  Oh, shit, I have to call Jenn. I should have called her right away.”


Ted put his hand on Brian’s shoulder.  “She should be here any minute. I contacted her.”  


“Thanks, Ted.” Brian seemed much calmer.  “Hey, guys why don’t you go ahead and go home.  You have to pick up your son. Jenn will be here in a couple….Jenn is here now.”  He nodded in the direction of the door.


“Let me know if there is any changes,” Ted hugged him and Blake followed suit. “Call us if you need anything.”  They both greeted Jennifer as she arrived.


Jennifer’s face said it all.  She was as scared as Brian. She walked over and they took comfort in each other’s arms. “Where is he?  How is he? What happened?”


“Let’s sit down, Jenn.”  He pulled her close getting comfort from her and giving her comfort in return.


“What’s going on, Brian. Tell me everything!”


“Justin was having some problems with getting dizzy and sort of losing track of time.” As Jennifer opened her mouth to scold him, he raised his hand. “He didn’t tell me until two days ago when.  He finally admitted he was scared but we had the wedding today. He was going in first thing Monday to his neurologist. Jenn, he fell with Brinn. He protected her but hit his head and that is when it got so much worse. He told me he was scared last night.” As Brian kept talking the more he began to crumble.  “Today he was being very careful, Brinn was well cared for and he was staying as quiet as he could but then my sister….”

“Claire was there! She got drunk and started spouting off to Peter but was making sure Justin was hearing everything.  It was when she started calling the kids names and me that he lost it. He collapsed and hit his head. He was bleeding.  Jenn, it was just like last time. I couldn’t do anything for him. I couldn’t……” Brian took a deep breath. “He came to in the ambulance but then he had a seizure.”


Brian saw Jennifer’s panic. “Jenn, he came out of it quickly and I spoke to him.  He seemed to be doing well. They said the head injury that caused the bleeding was minor.  They just don’t know what is causing all this in the first place. As soon as he is settled we can go see him.”


“How are you doing, Brian?” Brian just shook his head as he started crying again.


After the ambulance had left Peter stood their with an arm around Gus and glared at his mother. He bent down and softly said to Gus, “Why you don’t go check on Brinn and Becca.  I will be in very soon. Alice who had been standing there put an arm around Gus and they walked in. Loudly, he said to the guests, “May I have your attention. Please, I ask that no one tell John and Tony this happened.  Please let them have their time they so deserve.” He hoped everyone went along with that.


Peter then turned and stared at Claire.  “Is that what you wanted, Mom, to possibly destroy our happy family because you can’t seem to figure life out? Just leave! Don’t come back. Don’t contact me. Don’t call me. If I ever have to look at your face again …..”


Becca appeared at his side.  “Peter, it isn’t worth it. The kids need you.  Please, come with me.” She kissed his cheek and hugged him tight.  “Come on, Peter.”


“Go home, Mother, and pray that Justin makes it because if he doesn’t neither will you.  Uncle Brian will kill you.” He turned and walked away.


Becca glanced over her shoulder and saw Claire slink off. The tone of Peter’s voice sent chills through her.  Claire had to have felt that. As soon as she was in the house she separated from Peter for a minute. She picked up the house phone and called 911 and reported an intoxicated driver and described the car. She hung up and went back to Peter’s side.  Blake and Ted’s son started fussing a bit and she picked him up. She found a bottle in the diaper bag and, after mixing it, sat in the rocker and fed the little boy. That was the moment Peter knew he was going to marry this woman. She had self- confidence and an easy going manner that he had never had in his life.  He didn’t care how long it took. She would be his some day.


Angi and Gus walked in from another room holding hands.  Gus immediately said, “ We aren’t doing anything. Have you heard anything?”  Everyone shook their heads.


Alice walked to the phone.  “I am going to see if I can learn something.” Angi and Gus sat on the sectional next to Peter who was now holding Brinn. She reached for Gus and he took his little sister onto his lap.


Peter looked over at Angi, “I need to ask a big favor of you, Angi.  It might feel like a lie but it really isn’t.”


“What is it?”


“Angi, you want John and Tony to have a happy honeymoon, don’t you?”


“Of course, I do.”


“Do you think they will want to leave if they know about Justin?”


“No, they won’t.”


“So please, don’t tell them. If you need to tell them anything and don’t want to lie just tell them Justin is seeing a doctor for a headache but I don’t think they will ask anything.  Once tests come back we will call them and you and let you know he will be fine.” He smiled at Angi and Gus trying to relieve the strain.


“I understand. I’ll try. I promise.”


“Sweety,” Peter put his arm around her, “I know this is a big thing to ask from you. If they ask you hard questions just have them call me, Ok?”


“Ok,  I can do that.” Peter squeezed her and kissed the top of her head. “Thank you, Angelica.” Peter noticed Gus looking at him.  “Gus she’s pretty but I have my eye on someone else.”


Gus smiled a bit but then his lip started quivering.  He was trying to be so brave.

Alice walked over but just shrugged.  “They are saying nothing.”


Just as she said that there was a tap on the back door and Ted and Blake walked in.  “I hope it was time for his bottle because he seemed hungry. He just fell asleep.” Becca said as she stood.  “He is a sweetheart.”


“Ted, what can you tell us?”  Alice was not mincing words.


“Justin is awake and talking.  They are setting him up for a bunch of tests.  Jennifer arrived or we wouldn’t have left. We figured we needed to get over her and pick our son.”


“Thanks, guys, for following the ambulance.  You didn’t happen to see a police car with someone pulled over did you?”


“Actually we did.  I thought it was a car I had seen here,” Blake said.


“Maybe my mom will get some help now.”


They all said goodbye. Emmett had left earlier for another event that evening and Ted said he would talk to him.  Alice insisted that everyone eat a little bit and she took Brinn. She would have Brinn sleep in her room with her. Gus and Angi went to their own rooms. Peter looked at Becca.  I think Gus needs to talk a little. Will you wait for me down here?” Becca nodded.


Peter talked to Gus for several minutes.  He could tell how scared the boy was. “Hey, Gus, I really don’t want to sleep in that house by myself.  Do you mind if I bunk in with you tonight?”


Gus looked at him, “Peter, you don’t have to.  You can sleep with Becca.”


“Actually as much as I would love to, Becca and I aren’t at that point in our relationship yet.”


“Thanks, Peter. I would like that.”


“I’ll be back in about half an hour.  You can watch TV until I get back, Ok?”


Gus nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.



Becca was sitting on the sectional when Peter walked in.  He sat down next to her and took her in his arms. He kissed her long and soft until she increased the pressure and the need. She moved, straddling him where he sat. Her kiss was saying more than anything she had ever said.


“Whoa, Becca.  I can’t believe I am saying this but I don’t think tonight is the ideal time for us to do what I think you are asking.” He took  her face in his hands and added so much depth to the kiss Becca began to moan. He laid her down and sat on his knees on the floor next to her.  He slipped his hand under her skirt and felt her heat as he cupped her crotch and began stroking her through a thin layer of material until he felt them turn damp  As he stroked he found a spot that made her react with a moan and arch. He continued rubbing and soon she shuttered and pulled him to her. He whispered in her ear.  “Soon, my love, we will do it right but the time and place need to be perfect for your first time.” He glanced at his watch. “I promised Gus I would stay in his room tonight so I better get going.”  


Ascending the steps together, Peter stopped in front of her door. “Becca, I do love you.”  He kissed her but didn’t wait for her to respond. He left her standing flushed and in love.



Tony and John arrived at the B & B.  They had the entire place to themselves.  They had treated Mary and Jim to a couple nights at a local hotel so they could be alone.  Emmett had left plenty of food for them to spend the next 36 hours there until it was time to pick up Angelina and go to the airport.  As they walked in the back door they embraced and kissed. There was no rush. All there was in the world was each other. Tony grabbed two bottles of water out of the refrigerator and went up to christen the honeymoon suite.


They drank some water and both laid on the bed. They faced each other and their lips met.  “I am trying to realize we are actually married.” John said this as he pulled Tony as close as possible.  “I really am not sure why we are lying here with all this clothes on.” They stood and both started removing clothing like mirror images. As they were dropping their vests on chairs, they heard an ambulance fly by.  “Wonder what happened?” Tony said offhandedly as they dropped their shirts on top of the vests. Ambulances didn’t travel this road often. Next they both dropped their trousers and briefs. They then met again in the middle of the bed.  As they stood on their knees they continued the mirror image of touching each other, feeling each other, tasting each other. Finally, John laid Tony down and pressed his body into Tony’s.


“I want to stay like this forever. I want you and me with nothing to separate us for the rest of our lives.” He turned Tony over and entered him.  “I will love you until the end of time.”



Jennifer and Brian walked into Justin’s room.  He was sitting up in bed and the color was back in his cheeks. Brian dropped onto the bed next to Justin. “You scared the hell out me.  Don’t do it again.” He smiled at Justin but as he looked over his shoulder Jennifer saw the fear in Brian’s eyes.


“Hi Honey, I am glad to see you looking good. I hear you have been trying to be the tough guy and not telling anyone you are feeling like crap.”


Brian felt the slightest tremble starting.  “Jenn, could you have the nurse get the doctor here right now.”  As he said it Justin’s body began spasming. Jenn ran out and Brian kept talking quietly to Justin as his muscles tensed a trembled.” A nurse ran in with a doctor right behind.


The doctor started checking vitals while the nurse went and grabbed the medication requested. “Has he had many of these?”  He looked at Brian.


“He had one like this in the ambulance.  Before that he had some blackouts, zoning out, lose of time.  All in the last month or so. He kept it from me for quite a while.”


After an injection into his intravenous tube, Justin slowly  calmed. Brian pulled him close. “Can I talk to you outside?” the doctor asked. “He will sleep for a while.  Seizures take a lot out of a body.” Brian got off the bed and Jenn came to hold Justin’s hand. In the hall the doctor looked at Brian. “You are his husband, right?”


“Yes, is that a problem?”


“I didn’t mean it that way. I happen to have a husband of my own.” He placed a hand on Brian’s shoulder.  “I am going to get the tests set priority for this evening yet. Overnight, if need be. I was reading his file when the nurse got me.  I saw the notes about his previous injury. If I had to guess, scarring is the cause. We need to see in there but seizures like that can do damage, permanent damage, and we need to get them stopped.  These notes make it sound like you were with him at the time of the initial injury.”


“I was.  It wouldn’t stop bleeding that time. I could feel the skull was cracked under my hands.  He had to fight so hard to come back. Now we have two amazing kids…. Nothing can happen to him.”


“Well, I will do my best but just realize he isn’t going to be back to normal the day after brain surgery, if we find out that is what it is going to take. The meds will make him sleep, just realize that.  He may not be awake much at all.”


“Well, I plan to be there every minute he is awake.”


Brian walked back into the room. “Jenn, why don’t you go home. The doctor said he will sleep most of the time and they plan to do tests throughout the night.  Go home and get some sleep.”


‘I suppose it wouldn’t help to tell you to eat something.”


Brian put an arm around Jenn, “I’ll be fine.  I couldn’t eat anything. Goodnight, Mom.” Brian winked at her and kissed her cheek.  “I will call if I learn anything.”


Throughout the night Justin was in and out of the room having tests done. Just before dawn Justin was back in the room and Brian laid next to him, holding him close.  They said it would be a couple hours before all the results were in so Brian just held him as Justin slept. “I love you, Sunshine, and we all need you.” Brian dozed.


At dawn, a nurse touched Brian’s shoulder.  “Brian, the doctor wants to talk to you. Follow me, please,” a nurse guided Brian out.


Brian walked into a consultation room where some scans were visible on the wall. “Sorry to wake you, Brian, but we need to talk.” Brian dropped into a chair. “It appears there is a build up of scar tissue pressing against his brain.  I think when he fell the first time his brain, moved enough to bruise because of the scarring. I think that is what is causing the seizures. We have two options. We can wait and see if the swelling goes down and see if the seizures stop on their own but that won’t clear up the issue that caused the falls in the first place.”


“So what needs to be done?”  


“I think the best bet is surgery.  We would remove a very small part of the skull so we can remove the scar tissue but there is always risk when we have to open the skull.  Brian, I can’t tell you it won’t be risky but doing nothing is risky, too. I am going to consult with another surgeon as soon as she gets in which should be anytime.  I just wanted to spell out some of the options in case you wanted to talk to someone about it.”


He walked out leaving Brian sit there.  Brian pulled out his phone. He wanted to talk to John.  No, he couldn’t call John. He hadn’t realized how much he counted on his nephew. He was such a great boy.  No, he was a married man now. He took out his phone and called Alice.


“Just a second, Brian.”  Alice slipped out of bed and went out of the room so she didn’t wake up Brinn. “Sorry, Brinn is sleeping in my room and I didn’t want to wake her.  Do you have news?”


“Alice, they want to cut into his skull.  He is getting a second opinion now. They said it could wait and see if it improves but….”


“Brian, call Jenn to come in and I am on my way.”


“But the kids?”


“Becca and Peter can handle them. I am on my way.”


Brian texted Jennifer.  She responded immediately and said she would be there as quickly as she could.


Brian went back into the room and laid next to Justin, pulling him as close as he could.


Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “Hey, Baby,” Justin said softly.


Brian bent down and kissed him. “Hello, Beautiful.”


“Tell me the truth, Brian.  What’s wrong? Can they do something?”


“Sunshine, they may need to do surgery.”


“Brian, I know you will choose the best thing because you are doing it for a part of yourself.  I trust you, darling. Kiss me?”


Brian kissed the love of his life.  This was his life. And Justin slept.



Brian must have slept because when he woke up Alice and Jennifer were talking very quietly in the corner of the room. Moving slowly, Brian got out of bed and waved them out the door.


Brian rubbed his eyes in the light of the hallway.  “Has the doctor been back?”


“When I arrived a few minutes ago the nurse told me they were meeting right now,” Jenn said as she ran her hand through Brian’s hair and kissed his cheek.  She loved this man. He made her son’s life what it was. He made her son happy.


Brian put his arm around Jennifer, knowing what she was going through.  “Alice, how are the kids?”


“They are fine.  Don’t worry about them.  Gus called his moms last night.  I think he will go stay with them after Angi leaves tonight.”


“Oh, god, Angi knows about Justin!  What if….”


“Peter talked to her and she isn’t going to say anything unless they ask her directly. She understands it would ruin the honeymoon.” Alice said before Brian finished his thought.


“I’m glad.  They need their time.”


The doctor came up to the small group.  “Let’s go to the consultation room so we can lay out the options. The specialist is waiting for us.”


The specialist, Dr. Singh, introduced herself.  She went on to explain the steps she felt were the best treatment plans.  It would include surgery. They would remove a small piece of his skull to expose the scar tissue.  The skull would be put back in place, held in place with something like staples, and then close the skin.  


“And,” Brian spoke, “The risks and other options?”  


“The first thing we need to do is let the swelling go down a bit before anything and the best way to do that is to keep him quiet like we are now.  I think….it’s Sunday today…..I will set the surgery for Wednesday unless something else shows up. The swelling causing the seizures should be under control by then.  His brain will swell again after the surgery but then when it goes down hopefully his headaches and blackouts will be gone.”


“What about his hand? His whole side?  Will he have problems again?” Brian needed to know.  It didn’t matter but he had to prepare.


“We can’t know any of that until it is done and he comes out of it.  We will probably keep him awake during the surgery so we can see how he reacts.  That will help.”


“You’re going to what?”  Brian raised his voice.


Alice put her hand on his arm. “Brian, that is normal. That way as they work they can see what may be effected. I’m not a doctor but this is what I thought they would suggest.”


The doctors excused themselves so Brian, Jenn, and Alice could talk.  Alice looked at them both, “I am not family and have no say here but what was said made sense from a medical point of view.  You could just have the swelling go down and then see how he reacts but the scarring isn’t going away without surgery and if Justin has any chance of returning to normal he is going to want it.”

Jenn was not saying anything, “Tucker and I discussed a lot of things last night and I realized I am his mom but, Brian, this isn’t my decision.  It is between the two of you. You love him as much as I do and he loves you and trusts you more than any other human.” Jenn felt a tear roll down her cheek.  He is so lucky to know what real love is.


Brian needed to talk to Justin.  He needed to touch him, hold him. He left the women in the room and walked back to Justin’s room. Brian hoped he would be coherent enough to talk sometime soon. Brian half sat half laid next to Justin.  His phone rang as he got comfortable. He looked at the phone and saw it was the house number. “Hello?”


“Dad?” Gus’ voice came across the connection.


“Good morning, Son.”


“How is Daddy?”


“He is sleeping right now.  They are giving him medicine to keep him sleeping most of the time. This should help his brain heal. How are you doing?  What are your plans with Angi for your last day together?”


“If Alice is coming home soon, Peter and Becca are taking us to Kennywood.  If not we will just stay home. Oh, my moms are picking me up tomorrow and I will stay with them until Justin is better.”

“Are you Ok with that?”


“Ya, they have gotten a lot better.  I will stay there for now.” Gus was quiet.


“Gus, I love you Sunny boy,” Brian said.  Give your sister a hug and kiss for me.


“I will.”


Justin reached up and took the phone from Brian.  “Hi Gussy,” Justin’s voice was quiet and scratchy. “I love you, Gus.  Don’t worry about me. Have fun with Angelica.”


“I love you, Daddy.”  Gus’ voice cracked and then he was gone.


Brian took the phone and pulled Justin close. “I know I was out of it last night but how many tests did they do?”

Brian kissed him, as he was moving back Justin pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. When they separated Justin said, “That is the best medicine. So I am guessing you just got back from talking about all those tests.  Tell me the truth. I need to know.”


“Your old injury has a scar that continued to grow and is now causing pressure.”


“And the seizures?”


“When you fell down your brain took a bit of a jolt and it swelled.  The swelling should go down in the next couple days.” Brian kept tightening his hold on Justin.


“What aren’t you telling me?  If you hold on any tighter I won’t be able to breath, Sweetheart.”


Brian loosened up a bit and said, “They want to do surgery to reduce the scar tissue. It is your decision, Sunshine.  They said the seizures would stop but….”


“I could still pass out at any time and injure myself or worse yet injure one of the kids.”


“That’s about it,” Brian said.


“There is no question. When can they do it?”


“Justin, we are talking brain surgery. If something would go wrong…”


“Brian, what happens happens.  If I have a chance of getting back to normal, I will take it.”  He kissed Brian. “Darling, I love you and I plan to be making love with you for a lifetime yet.”


Brian’s mind wandered.  Justin was right. The question was how long would the life be? He kissed Justin again. “I love you, Sunshine.”


Justin slowly shut his eyes again and slept.


Brian couldn’t be next to him as he slept any longer.  He sat in a corner of the room. He texted Cynthia and asked her to send his laptop over to the hospital.  He needed to work.



Tony rolled over and ached everywhere.  Oh, but what an amazing feeling it was. He was fairly sure every public room in the B & B  had been christened. He was glad the dining room table couldn’t talk and that they hadn’t put in the CCTV cameras yet. John had become so willing to accept as well as give.  As he moved he remembered how many times John had given and decided it probably John would be feeling the same way this morning. No, it wasn’t morning it was mid afternoon. They had taken time to eat and sleep but mostly they made love.

John stretched and groaned simultaneously. Tony slid down John’s naked body and took him in his mouth and soon John again was spent.  


“I knew you had a healthy sexual appetite but I never you were insaciable! I have to be the luckiest man in the world.  What do you say we try out the in suite jacuzzi tub Brian had put in this suite. It is big enough for two. Then it will be time for dinner and to get ready to pick up your, our sister for the airport.”


“It will be good to see my parents, especially my dad.  I have worried about him and my mother. I am sure they are happy Angelica will be home again.  And although she will miss us, she will be glad to be with her friends again.” John had slipped into the water and Tony had plenty of room in front of him to sit.  John took a bar of soap and began making circles on Tony’s chest letting his other fingers dance across the bubbles. Soon Tony’s head dropped back and when John began to stroke his nipples he lost it. He got on all fours in the tub and John accepted the offer and entered him once again. He dug his fingertips into Tony’s hips as they met over and over again. They finally were again laying quietly in the bubbling water.


“Tony, have I mentioned how much I love you lately?”


“Well, I am sure it has been at least 30 minutes so I am glad to hear it again.”



Alice had spent the day with Brinn and Jenn was picking her up later to take her for a couple days.  By 2:00 pm Brinn roamed around the downstairs, “Daddy!” She looked up the stairs. She walked to the office, “Dad?” She looked in the office. After calling out and looking in a couple more spots she started again, “Johnjohn.”  She walked around looking for John. She finally walked over to Alice and looked up at her, raising her hands. She picked up the little girl who laid her head on Alice shoulder and sobbed, “Daddy.”


Alice made a call.  “Jennifer, let’s meet at the hospital.  Brinn needs to see her daddies. I have never seen her more heartbroken. Does 4:30 pm or 5:00 pm work for you?”


Jenn heard the soft sobs of Brinn near the phone.  “Oh, our poor little one. Yes, I will be there by 5:00 pm.”


Alice knew what was most important.  She sat and rocked the little girl and sang softly to her until she was asleep.



After her nap, Alice asked Brinn if she would like to go see her daddies. “Oh, pleeeeeeeeese!” was her response. Alice had to smile at this precious child. She may be a bit over indulged but she was so loving and so sweet most of the time. Hopefully this little visit will help.  Gus would probably also have a hard time for a few days but he would be at his moms’ house.


“Let’s get you all pretty for  your daddies. Let’s wash your face and find a dress.” Brinn cooperated  more so than normal. At 4:15 they were in a vehicle on the way to see her daddies.  Alice debated calling or texting but she had a feeling Brian would try to stop the visit and Justin needed it. As they arrived she called up to Brian. “Why don’t you come down and meet me at the car? I bet you haven’t left the floor of the hospital all day.”


“Sorry, I am in the middle of something. Just come up. Did you bring me a change of clothes?” He hung up before she answered.  Yes, he needs his daughter.


Alice walked into the room carrying Brinn.  The little girl saw Brian first and before Alice could get her to the ground her feet were in motion. “Daaaddddyyyy.”


For a split second Brian scowled, but as the little girl hurled herself across the room, Brian dropped to his knees and Brinn’s little arms encircled his neck so tightly he had to work at breathing.  “Oooohhhh Daddy.” She kissed him all over his face and Alice was sure she saw a tear on his cheek. Just what he needed, she thought. “Where Daddy?”


“I’m up here, Baby Girl.” Brian stood up and carried her over.


“Daddy booboo.” she said in a concerned voice as Brian set her down.


“I am so glad to see you, Beautiful. I have missed you.”


Brinn laid across Justin’s chest. “My daddy.”


Alice spoke quietly.  “I had to bring her. She was beside herself. When she couldn’t find either of you she started crying for John.  I needed to bring her.”


“I’m glad you did, Alice.” Justin sent a small smile her way.  “I needed this.”


A nurse walked in.  “I’m sorry but this little one can only be in her a couple more minutes.  She really shouldn’t be here at all but I think medicine comes in many forms.”  She stepped back out.


“Give me a hug, Sweetie, and then make your daddy take you for a walk.  He needs a little exercise.” Brinn gave him a big hug and a kiss.


“No, go. No, go.”


“Your dad can get you a treat.  I will see you tomorrow, Baby.” Justin said.


Brian took Brinn from Justin. “Alice why don’t you….”


“Why don’t you listen to your husband and take your daughter for a walk. And yes I brought you clothes.  You look like you could use a shower.”


Brian scowled at Alice but walked out the door. Brinn clung to Brian’s neck giving him kisses. “Daddy,” Brinn said, with such love Brian had to swallow hard.


“Oh, Brinny, I love you. I really did need to see you today.”


Brinn ‘talked’ to her dad for the next five minutes. She ate the M & Ms her dad bought her and shared them with him. Brian looked up and saw Jennifer coming down the hall.  Brinn would normally run to her grandma but she clung to her dad.


“Hi, Jenn. Why don’t you go say hi to Justin and I will try and get her ready to go home with you.”  


Jennifer walked over and kissed Brinn and Brian on the head before stepping into Justin’s room.  He was sleeping and it didn’t look like he would wake up anytime soon. She sat there for a few minutes but then went out to take Brinn home.


When she walked out she heard Brinn. “No, go Daddy.  No, go. Come, Daddy.”


“Oh, Brinn. Your grandma and Tuck have fun things planned for you.  You love your grandma.”


Brinn nodded but pointed to Justin’s room, “My daddy.” and tears rolled down her cheeks.


Brian pulled her close once more. “I know, Sweetie.  I want him well too.” He handed her to Jenn and went back in the room. He could hear Brinn’s cry get softer as Jenn carried her out of the hospital.


Alice handed Brian a duffle. “I will wait until you get back. Take a breather, Brian. You need it.”


Twenty minutes later Brian was back.  His hair was still wet but he was clean and in fresh clothes. “Go home, Alice.  The kids will need you. Angelica is leaving. Go to the kids. Tell Peter to stay home tonight.  They can come tomorrow.” Brian nearly pushed Alice out the door.


Alice turned to look at him.  “Don’t say anything, Alice, please.  Thank you for everything. I don’t know what we’d do….”  He shut the door. Brian looked over at Justin who was sound asleep. He sat down at the table in the corner and worked. After a couple hours Brian was just staring at Justin. He wanted to switch places.  He wanted him. Well after midnight Brian laid down next to him again and held him.



It was nearly 9:00 pm by the time Peter and Becca made it home with Angi and Gus.  Angi showered and put clothes on for the trip home. Gus showered and pulled on shorts and a T Shirt.  Peter and Becca had helped Angi pack and brought everything up to the main house. They had to get Tony and John out with Angi before they could ask too many questions about Brian and Justin.  At midnight Tony and John pulled up in the ‘Vette with a towncar close behind. As Peter and Becca carried Angi’s stuff, Gus and Angi were saying goodbye.


“I will miss you Gus. I hope to see you again soon.” Tears began to fall and Gus tried not to cry.


Gus sniffed, “Bye, Angelica.  I know we are too young to really love each other but “I love you.”

He hugged her and gave her a kiss.  He then turned and ran up the stairs.


Angi walked out and Becca and Peter gave her a hug.  Becca wiped her tears away. “It’s Ok to cry over a first love.”  


Tony and John were sorry the missed Justin, Brian and Brinn but understand it wasn’t the best time of the day for a 20 month old.  


The town car drove away and Becca and Peter looked at each other.  “I feel so guilty, Becca. I feel like I should have told John but I know this is for the best.” They kissed and Peter took a couple steps toward the guest house.


“Peter, will you sleep with me tonight. And I do mean sleep.  I am so tired and….I want you with me.” Peter followed her into the house and into her bed. They quickly fell asleep side by side sharing comfort and fears.  



Brian woke up dreaming Justin was touching him, loving him but…. He opened his eyes and Justin’s blue eyes were looking up at him while his hand was inside Brian’s pants. His fingers were wrapped around his hardening dick.  “Oh, Sunshine…” Brian’s mouth caught Justin’s as his tongue searched between Justin’s lips.


Brian pulled away.  “No we can’t, Justin.”  Brian climbed out of the bed.  “You have to stay calm. The doctor said so.”


“But I miss you.  I need you. I…”


“No, Justin.  It isn’t safe. I can’t…” He kissed Justin once more.  “I’ll sleep in the chair.”


In the morning, the doctor made rounds.  “Brian, I am glad you are here. We are going to start backing off on the medication.  Justin, are you awake?”


“Yes, Dr. Singh.  I would prefer to be awake more.”


“Good, but you have to be honest if you feel like you will seizure again.  We need to know that, Justin.”


“Ok, but…”


“I don’t plan to leave this room.  I will tell you if I see anything.”


“Ok, I will give instructions to start lowering the dose.”


“Dr. Singh?”  Justin called him back.


“Yes,Justin.”


“Never mind.  I think I need to sleep now.”  He closed his eyes and soon was sleeping.


Brian stepped out the door with the doctor. “I think I know what Justin was going to ask.  He wanted to make love this morning. I made him stop but he really…… I won’t get in bed with him again. But you don’t know my husband.  If he has it in his head he won’t stop.”


“I wouldn’t suggest it, Brian.  Extra pressure of any kind could cause swelling again.”  


“I tried telling him that.”  Brian’s mind went from needing to touch him to breath to knowing he couldn’t go near the bed.



Angelica slept leaning against the window most of the way across the Atlantic.  The day at the amusement park was just what she needed to wear her out. Tony and John shared a blanket and slept off and on as hands explored as well as mouths.  Angelica startled awake when they were on the approach in Milan. “NO! Justin.” She had dreamt that Justin had died.


Tony put his arms around her.”Angel, what’s wrong?”


“Oh, I just had a dream.  Justin was just ….yelling at Gus. It was just a dream. I am sorry I made a scene.”


The plane landed and as soon as they turned their phones on both of them got several message.  They looked at each other. “This is really strange. Our friends know we are out of the country.”  Both of them started reading through them. At a glance, John saw they were all about Justin. Everyone was asking how he was.  “Are yours about Justin, Tony?”


“Yes, they are all asking how he is or how his head is.” Tony then looked at his sister, “Angel, you weren’t just having a dream were you?”


She slowly shook her head.  “They made me promise not to tell you unless you asked.  I am sorry. I am so worried for Gus’ papa.”


John bent down and took both her arms gently.  “Angi, what happened to Justin? When did it happen?


They found an area to sit in and Angelica started speaking in rapid Italian.  When she finished she held onto her brother. Tony looked very worried over at John.  “The ambulance we heard at the B & B was Justin. He collapsed while interacting with your mother but if Angel has it correct, Justin had been hiding a problem from everyone because of our wedding.”


“I need to call Peter now.  I don’t give a damn what time it is there.”


Peter’s groggy voice answered as he pulled Becca closely against him, “Hello? John? You couldn’t wait to tell me you landed until a more godly hour.


“Glad you made it, John.”

“Is that Becca’s voice? In your bed,”  John shook his head, “That I want to hear about, but right now what the hell is going on with Justin?”


“Angi?”


“No, texts. As soon as we landed our phones blew up. Now what is wrong with Justin?”


“He is going to have surgery Wednesday.”


“What kind of surgery?”


“They are opening his skull and working on his brain.”


“Oh, god, Brian.  How is Uncle Brian? And Gus? And my Brinny? I have to come home.”


John looked over and saw that Tony was gone.  “Peter, I will call you back in a little while.  I need to figure out what to do.”


“Angi, where did Tony go?”


“I don’t know. He walked that way.” She pointed toward the departure desks.


John saw Tony talking to a clerk at one of the desks.  He waited until Tony came back. “Mi, Amore,” Tony kissed John, “Here is your Itinerary.  The flights were full today. We will be back tomorrow afternoon getting you home on Wednesday morning. Now, let’s go see my papa for a short visit.  I will be home in a week or so once I am sure my parents are fine.”


John pulled his husband into his arms.  “Thank you! Thank you for understanding. I love you so much.” They kissed until Angelica poked them.   When they separated they had quite an audience



Peter set down his phone. He pulled Becca in his arms and kissed her deeply.  His hands went under her over-sized T shirt and pulled it off. With a feather light touch his fingers floated across her chest. He claimed one of her nipples with his mouth while his fingers played with the other one.  Moving his mouth to hers his hands tugged at her panties. As they moved down so did his mouth.


His tongue danced in her belly button and then went lower still.  Soon he found the sweetness he was looking for. His tongue and lips teased and taunted her as the pressure grew inside.  As his mouth encircled her clit he inserted his fingers and stroked. Becca arched her back and she cried out as Peter removed his hand but continued licking her gently until she calmed down.  


Peter came back up and laid next to her. She put her head on his chest as he stroked her back. ”Soon,  Becca, I will make you mine. No, that’s not what I meant. I would never want to own you.”


“Peter, you already have my heart.”  She kissed him


“I have to get out of here or…” Before he could move Becca slid down and took Peter in her mouth. Her tongue and mouth swirled around him  Now it was Peter’s turn to arch and then he spasmed as Becca took what he offered.


Peter kissed her once more and after pulling on shorts, he was gone.



Brian spent his time  working in Justin’s room but by Monday evening Justin was awake for longer stretches and so far no seizure.  Brian spent most of his time working but as evening had come and Justin was awake he sat in a chair next to his bed.  “Brian, sleep with me. I need you next to me.”

“I am right here, Sunshine. I am not moving from this chair.”


“Hasn’t anyone stopped by?”  


Brian caressed his cheek.  “Only family is allowed.”


“But, you could leave the room and visit with them.” Justin held Brian’s hand and kissed it. He was craving Brian’s touch.


“I’m not leaving your side, Sunshine.”


“But you have left my side. I want you here with me.”


Brian sighed as Justin moved over so there was room for him.  “I can’t, I just can’t. I’m sorry but I’m not strong enough. I can’t trust myself.”


“That’s what I love about you, Brian.”  He reached up and Brian had to meet him.  As their lips met a jolt went through him and Brian quickly stepped away.  


“The doctor said it was dangerous for us to….”


Brian remained in the chair next to the bed.  He had spoken to Peter and found out everyone had arrived in Italy safely.  He and Becca had stopped by but were told they couldn’t see Justin. Brian said he would make sure tomorrow they could talk to him.  Gus was stopping by as well as Brinn and Jenn on Tuesday. Hopefully Justin had a good day and could handle several short visits. It would be a hard day on everyone with the uncertain outcome.  Brian and Justin had talked to Brinn. They could hear her tears and it tore them both apart. Alice would take her home tomorrow after a short visit with her daddies.


Peter had talked to John and found out he would arrive early on Wednesday and would come straight to the hospital.  He knew Brian loved him but John and Brian had a special bond and he just couldn’t comfort him the way he needed.



As Justin slept Brian paced.  He couldn’t sleep. He kept playing tomorrow over and over in his head and for someone who had trouble dealing with emotions, he would be on overload.  He really couldn’t do this, not with everyone that was going to come through that door. Brian finally went in search of something to drink. He had been drinking water all day.  He really wished he had a bottle of Jim Beam. He texted Peter to bring some whenever he came.


“Brian, is there something I can get for you?”  The night nurse asked.


“Do you have a bottle of Beam back there?”


“Sorry,” She smiled at him.  “Wait here a minute.” She said something to the aid at the desk and left.  Five minutes later she came with a paper cup filled with amber liquid. “I can’t promise the quality.  We have a maintenance worker who has a bit of a problem. When I explained the situation he was very willing to share.  


Brian took a big swallow. It was terrible and burned all the way down.  He had never needed something so badly. He thanked the nurse and went back to Justin’s room sipping his find.  Somewhere in the middle of the night the door opened a crack and a bottle slid in. By the time Brian got to the door he could see no one but took the gift with much thanks.


Brian finally passed out in the chair about the time the nurse came to check on Justin.  Justin reached for Brian’s hand. Brian took it and brought it to his lips. He needed Justin so badly.  


Once the nurse left, Justin looked over at Brian.  “You’re drunk or hungover.”


“Probably both right now.”


Justin drew him closer and brought Brian’s hand under the blanket, placing Brian’s hand on top of his rising dick. He softly said, “Baby, I need you.  The worst pain I feel is needing you. I can deal with a headache.”


Brian kissed him and removed his hand.  “Sunshine, the doctor said it was too dangerous.  I asked, darling.” He stepped away from the bed. “I love you too much to risk your life over sex.”



Peter and Becca showed up mid morning.  They walked in and Peter through a bag at Brian.  “Go clean up. You look like hell.” As Brian walked past he Peter hugged him. “Love you, Uncle Brian.”


“Love you, too, Pete.”  Brian kissed Becca on the cheek as he walked past.  “Thanks for helping out, Becca.”


Peter sat next to the bed and pulled Becca on his lap.


Justin looked at the two and said, “I feel like there has been a bit of a change here.”


Peter pulled her close and she put her arm around his neck.  “We think so, too. Justin, not that it matters really, but Mom was arrested on  a DUI on the way home.”


“I hope she gets the help she needs. It will take a lot to mend fences with you guys but maybe more with Brian.  I am not sure he could do that.”


Becca touches Justin’s arm, “How are you feeling?”


“Physically not too bad. I am scared, more for Brian than for me. Peter, if anything happens, you have to help.  He just isn’t meant to be alone.”


“Justin, I am not going anywhere and I am hoping Becca isn’t either.”


The nurse walked in and said it was time for them to leave. Peter and Becca left as the nurse was checking Justin’s vitals. Brian was walking up to the door as they left. Brian handed the bag back to Peter with his dirty clothes in it.  


“Thanks for the clothes and the fluids.”


“Brian, Justin doesn’t need to worry about your drinking.  Please be reasonable.”


“I’ll see you tomorrow.” he said and then opened the door.


Brian sized the nurse up quickly. He stood back and laughed silently. The nurse was trying really hard to get Justin’s attention but his beautiful husband didn’t even notice the lovely young woman’s attempts.  Before she embarrassed herself further, Brian walked in and the way Justin’s face lit up told the nurse all she needed to know. “Dr. Singh asked me to let you know she will be here probably between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.  Let me know if you need anything.


“Hey, Sunshine.” Brian said softly as he kissed him on the forehead.


“God, you smell amazing,” Justin almost groaned as he inhaled.


Brian stepped back quickly.  He had to avoid contact or he would lose control.


As Justin opened his mouth to argue Jennifer walked in with Brian’s life saver, Brinn.


“Oh, my daddy.”  She didn’t know which one to go to first.


“Come here, my baby girl.” Justin reached up and Brinn grabbed hold of him like she would never let go.  


“Oh, my daddy, my daddy, my daddy.”  Brinn laid against Justin’s chest and hugged him tightly. Brinn then made a string of babble that sounded like she was scolding Justin but ended with another hug and kiss.  Justin just held her as tightly as she would let him and looked at his beautiful daughter. A tear rolled down his face as he prayed he would see her again. “Daddy?” She leaned over and wiped his cheek. “Wuv daddy, wuv daddy.” Justin crumbled.


“Brinny, why don’t you come with this dad and we will find some candy?”  Tears had started rolling down her face too. Brian took his daughter out of the room.  Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jenn sit on the edge of the bed and collect Justin in her arms.


“Mom, you have to promise if something goes wrong, you have to help Brian.  He can’t do this on his own. I sometime wonder if he can hand any of it.” Tears rolled down his face as Jenn held her boy.


“Nothing is going to happen, Justin.  Nothing. Brian has the best doctors doing your surgery. Nothing will go wrong.”

“Mom, you know something could go wrong.  Brinn will need help. He will think he can’t do it but he can with help.” Justin began to panic, “Mom, you have to promise me, please, Mom.”


“Of course, Justin.  I will always be here for your family.  Calm down, Honey. I need them as much I need you.”  They clung to each other.


“I have got to pull it together, Mom. Brian can’t handle this. I have to be strong.”


Brian came back in without Brinn.  “She’s with Gus and Lindsey.” He looked between Justin and Jennifer. He knew they had been crying.  He was afraid there was going to be a lot of that today. He just couldn’t deal with that. He just couldn’t.  “Um, Ted texted. I need to just run into the office and be back in half hour at the most, Ok? He just needs a signature.”


“Brian?” Justin looked at him and knew he just needed to get out of there. And he was gone.



John and Tony took Angelica home. They were thrilled to see Papa looking so good.  Angelica instantly went into help mode assisting her Mama and Papa anyway she could.  They explained that John would be leaving again almost immediately and explained what was wrong from what Peter had filled them in on.  Mama insisted on feeding them and then sending them to bed. John and Tony did not object. In 18 hours John needed to be back at the airport.  They headed to the bathroom and dropped their clothes. They both needed a long hot shower. Before the shower was done they had turned the water to cold to cool off their fevered skin. They dried off and walked to their room with just towels on. Soon the towels were discarded and they were in bed.  They kissed and stroked and when they couldn’t take any more, Tony laid on his back and positioned himself to accept John. John used long, slow strokes as the fire between the built and then sent them over the edge and soon into a deep sleep.


When John and Tony woke they were almost upset they had slept so long.  They only had a few hours before John needed to go back to the airport and make his trip back.  John quickly checked his phone and Peter said a car would be waiting when he landed. “Brian really needs you, Bro.  He’s a mess.”



Brian had been gone for three hours.  The doctor was expected any minutes. Gus had left with Lindz and Brinn went home with Alice.  


“Mom, please go home. Tuck has had to share you with Brinn for a couple days already.  Go home and be with your husband. Please, Mom, just go.” Justin said defeated. “He will show up. He just needed time alone.”


Jenn left not wanting to get Justin agitated.  She walked outside and called Brian. He picked up after the 3rd ring. “Is something wrong?”


“Wrong?  What could be wrong?  Your husband is lying in a hospital bed  waiting for brain surgery and you aren’t there.  In fact he is there alone because he can’t face the fact that you left him there four hours ago and don’t give a damn that he is scared to death.” She knew that wasn’t true but she needed Brian to step up now.


“Jenn….”


“There is no excuse.  Justin needs you to be there when the doctor gets there. I don’t know where you are but get your ass over here. NOW!”


Brian knew she was right.  He was a coward and now he had to go face it. He drained the glass in front of him and left the bar.


When Brian arrived back at Justin’s room Dr. Singh was already there.  “Brian, I’m glad you are here. I want to explain what to expect tomorrow and then in the future.” She reviewed the steps in the morning. Dr. Singh reminded them there would probably be more swelling after the surgery and it would probably take  a couple weeks for the first results to show up and then it could take longer depending on the results.


“You’re trying to tell me there could be rehab again, aren’t you?  What else? Mood swings?” Brian moved to Justin’s side and offered his hand. Justin refused it.


Dr. Singh saw Justin’s reaction and looked at Brian.  “Justin, do you have any questions or anything you want to say?”


“I won’t have the surgery unless Brian makes love with me tonight.  I can’t go through with this unless I know we are one in this and right now we are miles apart.” He turned to look at Brian.  “I can’t do this alone, Sweetheart.”

“Justin, I can’t support that activity. It just makes no sense,” the doctor said.


“Justin, don’t be stupid.” Brian said.


“Stupid?  I’m being stupid?  You are the one who has obviously been drinking yourself into oblivion today.  You are the one who is running.”


Dr. Singh put a hand on Justin’s shoulder.  “Justin you can’t do this. If your brain swells we have to start over.”


Justin looked deep in Brian’s eyes. “I need my husband tonight, and the rest of my life.”


Brian took Justin’s hand this time. He kissed his hand. “Darling, I will be back in a minute.  I promise. I just want to talk to the doctor.” He brought his mouth Justin’s ear. “I promise I will love you.”


Brian walked the doctor out the door. “I am going to make love to my husband tonight. He won’t have the surgery if I don’t. I’m scared doctor.  What should I do, or not do?”


“Make love like he is made of glass and easily broken….because he is.” She began walking away but then turned back. I will send a very light meal for him. “I have never had someone refuse his life over love.” She walked away.



In Italy, John boarded a plane hoping he would make it to the hospital in time to see Justin but at least in time to be with Brian.



Brian walked back into the room.  He dropped to his knees by Justin’s bed.  ‘“I am so sorry. I just couldn’t watch the parade of people come through.  I couldn’t hear Brinn cry as she had to leave without you.” His head dropped to the mattress as he cried.


Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s hair. “Come here, Baby.”  He lightly tugged on Brian’s hair. Brian stood and laid down next to him.


“I shouldn’t have left.  I know I am so weak.”


“You are not weak. You just are trying to process everything. Kiss me, Brian, Kiss me like you love me.”


Brian looked deep into Justin’s eyes and brushed his hair back. His mouth slowly descended on Justin’s and when they met it took all his willpower not to crush him.  He needed this man. He needed him in his life tonight but more importantly for life. Brian moved and positioned Justin so they were facing each other. As their mouths continued to explore, Brian’s hand trailed down Justin’s mostly naked body.  Brian reached down and tugged of Justin’s briefs. Now his hand had access to Justin’’s shapely ass. His fingers explored between his cheeks and began to tease Justin’s pleasure spot.


“What do you want baby.  We need to be gentle and very careful.”


“I want you inside me.  Take your time. I want to feel all of you.”


Brian continued to touch and prod.  His fingers began to invade Justin, softly stroking Justin’s prostate. Justin pressed against Brian’s hand.


“Can you turn to your other side?”

“I have been trying to do that for days.”  Brian swatted Justin’s ass making him groan again.


“When you are back home a smart ass, I will redden that perfect ass.”


“Are you trying to drive me crazy?  God, Brian. I’m supposed to stay calm. Please, take me now.”


Brian pressed inward and Justin’s bud opened under his pressure.  The sound Justin made nearly drove him over immediately. The feel of Justin around him was all he needed.  “I love you, darling. I need you forever.” Brian moved slowly and gently stroking Justin inside and out until a shiver ran through both of them.


Justin sighed and went silent.  Brian was worried until he was sure Justin was just sleeping.  Brian held him close. A nurse slipped in with a tray of dinner but then was gone again.


Somewhere around midnight Justin was kissing Brian again. Softly he said, “Turn over.”  And Justin slipped into Brian. He didn’t have the energy to move after their earlier love making but as he laid there Brian’s muscles worked on him and once more they both climaxed not with shouts and great moves but with the emotion only possible with that one person you were made for.



John made it to NYC on time.  He was devastated when he found out his morning flight was cancelled.  There was nothing that would get him there until after 10:00 am. That was just too late.  He went to the car rental area and got a vehicle. If he drove through the night he should be home around 6:00 am.



Brian slipped out of bed and dressed before they came to prep him for surgery.    He kept thinking about them cutting into Sunshines skull with a saw and he would be awake the whole time. Why did it have to be Justin?  He would gladly take his place. His family could live without him but without Justin they would crumble. As he sat on the chair his head dropped on the bed.

He felt Justin’s hand stroke his head.


“Good Morning, Sweetheart.”


Brian lifted his head and looked at his Sunshine.  He smiled and then stood to kiss him.’


“Brian, I hate to ask you but I obviously can’t shower and I feel, well,  I feel like I made love to my husband and could really use a bath. I think there is a cloth and container for water in the bathroom.  I can call a nurse if you…..”


Brian kissed him.  “It is my pleasure.” He gave Justin one of those smiles that made his heart stop and hurt at the same time.


Brian came back with warm water and a cloth.  He got out the bar of soap they Peter had brought for him and sudsed up the cloth.  He started at Justin’s chest kissing different spots as he worked his way down Justin’s body. He rinsed the cloth and removed the soap and then had him move to his side so he could wash his back and after repeating what he did on the front side a nurse peaked in and smiled as she backed out.  He then took the bar of soap and with his bare hand ran it across Justin’s ass making sure he hit every spot. He then brought the cloth to rinse off the soap. He couldn’t resist kissing each perfect globe. Brian helped Justin adjust to his back again and then began washing Justin’s cock and balls.  This wasn’t sexual but as hard as he tried it had to be sensual. He loved all of this man but he loved the part that made him a man.


“Brian?”


“Yes, Sunshine?”


“Don’t say anything.  Just listen.”


Brian got nervous. “Justin, you don’t have to…”


“Brian, shut up and listen. I know my odds are good even if I have to do rehab but if I don’t make it or end up unable to….”

“Sunshine, don’t…”


“I told you to shut up.  If something happens I just want you to know I believe in you  You will be the amazing father Brinn needs and the support Gus needs.  Mom will help and the rest of the family will be there for you. Don’t forget they rely on you.  They both love you so much. Don’t crawl into a hole or a bottle. Your love and life will go on. It needs to.”


Brian’s face was emotionless.


“Brian, Baby, come here.”  He reached up and Brian laid his head on Justin’s chest.  “I love you so much more than I can say and that means you need to stay strong for me.”


Brian’s body began to shake but he didn’t say a word until he calmed down. He brought his mouth up to Justin’s.  “You are going to come through this better than before. God, I love you so much.”


The next hour was a blur.  Brian was asked to leave as they did some prep.  The family began to arrive. As much as Becca wanted to be there she volunteered to stay home with Brinn.  Peter and Alice arrived first and shortly after Jenn and Tuck showed up. Jenn was allowed in the room for about two minutes but then Justin was taken out of the room.  As Brian gave him a kiss Gus ran up. “What are you doing here?” Brian asked him.


“I had to be here for my dads. I love you Daddy.”  He gave Justin a hug the best he could.


Justin was very sleepy at the moment.  They would wake him back up when they were ready for him to respond but he smiled at Gus.  “I love you, Son.” And Justin was whisked away.


Gus clung to Brian. Brian picked him up as Gus wrapped his arms more tightly around Brian’s neck. Lindsay put her arms around both of them and said to Brian, “He insisted he come and be with his family.”


“Thanks, Lindsay.”  Brian set Gus down and was about to move out of the hallway into the waiting room when John came flying off the elevator.


“Did I miss him?  Oh, shit, I missed him!” John walked up to his uncle.  “I’ll kick your ass for not telling me later.” He opened his arms and Brian stepped into them.  


Brian leaned on his nephew.  “Thanks John. Thank you.”





Chapter 5 by Simply written

“What are you doing here, John? You are supposed to be in Milan and then the Villa for a couple weeks.  


“My husband must be tired of me already.  He arranged for the ticket while I was on the phone with Peter.”  Peter walked over and gave his brother a hug.


“Someone needs to fill me in.  I have just the basics. Brian why don’t you tell me.” John and Brian walked to a private area.  After sitting down he said, “I think I have the picture. I figured the last thing you wanted to do was socialize.” He smiled over at Brian.


“How did you get so wise?”  


“Well, I have this uncle who treated me with respect  and he has this great husband he accepts everyone.”


Brian leans against John trying not to show his fear with Gus nearby. He squeezes John’s hand.  “I’m scared to death. I don’t know how….”


“Brian, there is no way Justin is going to let you raise those kids alone.”  He put his arm around Brian and pulled him close. “By the way, can I tell you how amazing that bathtub is at the B & B and can I tell you how amazing being married is. John’s voice trailed off. “I’m sorry, I…”


“I am happy for you, John.  You and Tony deserve to be happy. Are you?”


John smirked, “I never knew feeling so many aches and pains could feel so amazing!” Justin smiled a bit.  


Gus walked up and stood next to Brian. He reached up and pulled him down on his lap and put his arms around him.  Gus laid his head against Brian’s. “Gus, you don’t need to stay here, son. I am sure your mom would come get you.”


“No, Dad.  I am staying here.”


After a while John could tell Brian was getting antsy.  “Hey, Gus, do you want to see pictures of Angi with her parents at her house?”


Gus smiled, “Sure.”  


Brian stood and smiled at Gus, “I will be back.  I need to stretch.”


Brian found an out of the way corner and took a couple big swigs of Jim Beam. His mind went back to the first night they met.  It was the best day of his life. He knew it after that first night. After a couple more swigs, he saw Emmett walking over.


“That isn’t going to help.”  Emmett took the bottle out of his hand and took a drink.  


“What is taking so long! Damnit! It has been almost two hours.”


The elevator opened and everyone could here Brinn sobbing.  Becca walked of exasperate. John got up to meet her. “I’m sorry.  I have tried everything and she won’t stop crying.”


John extends his hands and Brinn sobbed, “My John, my John.  She grabbed his neck as he patted her back walking up and down the hall as she quieted down.  She pushed back to look at John, “My John, no go bye bye. You no go bye bye.” She said it with such a serious look and scolding tone that John had to laugh.


“Well, Miss Thing, you are going to have to learn to share me.  Tony is…”


“No, Toe, my John.”


John had to just kiss her. She made him excited to be a father.  He loved her so much. Could he really love his own more?


Jennifer tried to give John a break but Brinn was not letting go of him.  Brian had gone back into a corner and was drinking while Becca had Peter and Gus playing a card game to help distract Gus.  


The doors leading to the operating rooms opened and Dr. Singh walked out.  Brian stood slowly, knowing if he moved too fast he may lose his balance. The doctor walked over to Brian, touching his arm. “How is he?” Brian blurted out.


The doctor could see his condition and suggested they sit down saying she was tired.  Brian looked like he was about to blow if she didn’t tell him soon… “Everything went as we expected.  He stayed alert like we wanted him too but he will sleep now. In fact, he will basically be in a medically induced coma like we talked about for a couple days for sure, longer if the swelling doesn’t come down as quickly as I think it will.  He had a lot of scarring. It is amazing he hadn’t had issues years ago.”


“What aren’t you telling me.  I know you are hiding something.”


“I’m not hiding anything.  I just hadn’t gotten to it yet.  You know from his past injury that the area of the brain injured affects his hand. I have no reason to think he won’t get full use back but he will probably need some therapy.  It will take a little time probably. He will be back in his room in about 30 minutes. Brian, you should go home. He won’t be awake enough to know if you are here or not. If I have to ban you from his room for 24 hours I will.  Go home. Spend time with your son and daughter. Someone may stay with him just not you!”


“You can’t do that!” Brian said loudly.


“I can and I already have.”                              


John walked over hearing Brian getting upset.  Brinn had fallen asleep on his shoulder by now.  “Brian, is something wrong?”


“This b...she won’t let me stay here with Justin.”


“Brian, I think you should listen to her.  If he is going to sleep you should, too. I will stay here.”


“Brian, listen to your brother.”


“Nephew, John is my nephew. John, are you sure? You just did a round trip to Europe.”


“If he is sleeping most of the time I will get rest. Brian, Brinny needs you at home for a while.” He passed Brinn to her dad.  She fussed for a moment until she saw it was Brian and she looped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. “Take her home Brian.  Play with her. Read her a story. Just love her.”


Dr. Singh looked at Brian.  “24 hours and don’t come back drunk.”


Brian glared at her.  John steered Brian back to the family. Alice was bringing Gus home while Brian and Brinn would ride back with Becca and Peter since Becca had the car with the carseat.  Brian made John promise to call him if anything happened. Everyone left the hospital just as the doctor came back with Justin.


Justin’s face was swollen and his head was swathed in a white bandage.  John was glad Brian had left. Justin looked horrible. John took his hand and kissed his cheek.  “Hey Justin, it’s John. I’m here if you need anything. I love you, Justin.”


John called Tony.  He knew he would wake him up but he had to hear his voice.


“Mi Amore.  Is everything alright?” Tony’s voice came over the line.  His accent was stronger now that he was in Italy.


“I just needed to hear your voice and tell you how much  I love you and miss you.” He said very softly.


“My love, I miss you, too. How is Justin?”


“I am sitting here with him now.  The doctor sent Brian home and was he mad! Brian isn’t used to taking orders. I think he has a long recovery ahead of him.”


“I am sure he is glad you are home. I wish I was with you. I miss your touch.  I miss touching you.” John groaned at his words. “I want to run my tongue right behind your earlobe where….”


“Tony you have to stop.  You stay as long as you need to, baby but please come back to me.  I can’t live too long without you.”


“I will be home within a week.  Papa is doing well. I love you, darling. My bed is so lonely.


Justin moved in his bed.  “I need to go, baby. Justin is waking. Love you.  See you soon.”


“I love you, John.” and the call was disconnected.


John set the phone down and took Justin’s hand. “Justin, it’s John.  I’m here.”


Very softly Justin said, “Brian.”


“Brian went home with Brinn.  He will be back soon. He loves you so much, Justin.”  John ran a finger down Justin’s face.


Justin mumbled Brian’s name once more and then was asleep again.  


John remembered the crush he had on Justin when he first moved in. This sweet, gentle man who was only a few years older than he was had taught him to accept himself and he and Brian had shown him what real love was and not just romantic love they showed to each other but also how to be a real family.  John leaned over and kissed his cheek.



Brian arrived home and stumbled up to his room.  He dropped on the bed and whether asleep or passed out Brian was out for several hours.  He woke and stretched reaching for Justin and remembered. He shot straight up and looked at the clock.  8:00 pm. He hoped Brinn was still awake. He realized he was still dressed but headed out to find her.  He came to the kitchen and a blonde blur grabbed both legs. “Come here, Sweetheart. I have missed you SO much.”


Brinn started talking.  Brian only understood about every third word but he loved listening to her. He sat down and played with her.  She didn’t care what he did with her as long as he was with her. Becca had been watching Brinn when Brian had walked down.


“Where did Alice go?” Brian asked.


“She had plans so I said I would watch Brinn but if you are going to be around would you mind putting her to bed.  She will be home by midnight. I’d like to surprise Peter.”


“Go ahead and go.  I need to spend time with her.  Go see my nephew. Oh, has she had a snack before bed?”


“I am sure she would like a snack, maybe some fruit and she loves cereal on her tray.”


Brian and Brinn played with blocks for a while longer and then got her a treat. “Come here, Brinny, let’s have a little ice cream. Who needs fruit?”


With a tooth little smile, Brinn looked at Brian. “I love Daddy.” And she kissed Brian. A tear rolled down his cheek. He missed Justin.  He wanted his husband home and healthy. He wanted their family back together, in the same place. He missed his children and having time with them. After the snack, Brian changed Brinn into a sleeper and read her a story. Before putting her in her crib, Brian hugged her close and kissed the sleepy little girl.


Brian called John.  “Any change?”


“No, Uncle Brian.  He woke up for a minute and asked for you.  I told you him you were with Brinn.”


“Have you heard from Tony?”  Brian asked, trying to imagine having to be separated during what should be their honeymoon.


“Yes, I miss him.”


“I am sure you do.  Thank you for coming home, John.”


“Get some sleep and I will see you in the morning.”  They said goodnight and both hung up.



Becca took a quick shower and put on some matching lingerie and a simple sundress and sandals.  She sprayed on her favorite cologne and walked to the guest house. She loved this man and now she was going to go find out what it was like to make love.


She tapped on the door and heard Peter moving on the other side of the door.  “Who is it?” Peter’s voice was sharp.


“Peter, it’s me.” The words were barely out of her mouth and the door was flung open.


“Is something wrong?” Peter asked.


“Nothing is wrong, Peter.  Brian has Brinn and, I want you, Peter.  I want all of you.” She steps into the guest house and into Peter’s arms. Her lips met his and she kissed him.


Peter’s arms circled her and pulled her near him as he kicked the door shut. As Becca’s arms went around Peter’s neck, he lifted her off her feet and moved farther into the room. He set her down and separated a little, looking down into her eyes. “Are you sure, Becca?  You need to be sure.”


“Yes, Peter.  I am so sure. I love you. You are such a beautiful, wonderful man.  Please, be my first love.”


Peter kissed her deeply.  “Wait here,” and he ran up the stairs.  He hadn’t moved into Tony and John’s room, yet but he knew Alice had sent a cleaner over so it was ready for him to move into anytime.  It was much bigger and had a king size bed. He would feel funny having Becca in the same room, on the same mattress that he and Tiffany had shared.  He wanted this to be perfect for her. He was actually a little nervous. He had never been with a virgin before and he would feel horrible if he hurt her.   He lit a candle and folded the bedding back. He put a lamp on in the corner away from the bed. He hoped this was good enough. He wanted it to be something she wanted to remember.  He found a station called Songs for Loving. He hoped it wasn’t too corny. He turned it on just as Becca called.


“Peter, can I come up.  I’m lonely, Pete.”


“Come up, Bex.”  He wasn’t sure where that came from but he liked it.


Becca moved toward Peter.  “Bex?”


“I hope you don’t mind.  It just came out and I like the sound of it.”


“I like it.”


Peter offered a hand and she took it.  The smell of sandalwood filled the air as they returned to each other’s arms. The music played softly as they swayed in each other’s arms. Peter ran his fingers through Becca’s hair as his lips gently met hers. Their mouths separated and Peter looked into her beautiful, lively eyes.  “I love you, Bex. I thought I knew what love was but the moment I saw you I knew. You and I belong together.”


“I want to be together, Peter, please don’t make me wait.”


Peter’s hands slid down her hips and then her thighs as he pulled the hem of the dress over her head.  His eyes skimmed down her body, looking at the thin lace undergarments. He began to kiss her neck and moved lower.  He kissed the V between her breasts and then, leaving her bra on he began to tease her nipples through the lace, first one and then the other.  He traveled down her body slowly. He spent time at her belly button and then started moving lower. When he thought her knees would give out, he stopped.   Peter turned her around and drew his tongue along her shoulder blade and then began down her spine. As he neared the fastener, he unclasped the bra and slid his hands over her shoulders letting the bra drop.  He continued downward, sliding his hands down her sides. He went to his knees. As his fingers touched the last of her coverings he drew them down and they hit the floor. Becca’s breathing was coming in short gasps when Peter stood up again.


“Lay down, Bex.”  As Peter pulled his shirt off, Becca reached for his fly and unfastened it.  Peter pulled his pants off leaving his briefs in place. “Lay down,” he repeated and she laid down on her back.  He slowly removed his briefs and stood there looking at how beautiful she was. He laid down next to her. “You are so beautiful,” he said as his hand trailed down her creamy skin.  His licked one of her nipples and then gently blew on it. Her body trembled as he repeated it on the other side. She now was writhing under his touch.


“Peter, please. Oh, my god,” Becca nearly screamed as Peter moved lower and claimed her clit.  His fingers danced in and out of her entrance. She was now so close to orgasm she couldn’t speak.  


Peter moved back to her mouth.  “Are you ready, Bex? Are you sure this is what you want?”


“I want you, Peter, I really want you. I love you.”


Peter slipped a condom on and positioned himself, moving her legs and bending her knees for her to be able to shift easier if she needed to.  “Bex, tell me if you want me to wait or if it hurts too much, Ok?


Peter laid between her legs and kissed her as he  slowly entered her. As he felt the resistance he slowly and steadily pressed forward as he kissed Becca with more tenderness than he had ever kissed someone. As a beautiful lyricless song played, Becca shifted giving him even more freedom to move and as her resistance gave way he slowly began to move in and out.  First, slowly and then as he continued he could feel something build in her body and then she orgasmed long and hard and as she peaked she grabbed his head and pulled his lips to hers so hard they were bruising. At that moment, Peter joined her and collapsed on top of her. He laid there for a minute or so and then rolled off her bringing her with him so her head rested on his chest.


“Is everything good?  It didn’t hurt too much, did it.”


“Shut up, Peter, and kiss me so we can do that again.” She rolled on top of him and began kissing him on the mouth and began working her way down.


It was nearly sunrise when Justin started tossing and making soft noises. John buzzed the nurse as Justin began to thrash around.  “I will get the doctor. She just got in for the day.”


Seconds later Dr. Singh walked in.  Justin still was agitated. “This is unusual.  It is like he is fighting the medication to keep him unconscious.”


“That wouldn’t surprise me.  Justin and Brian just need to be connected and my guess is Justin misses him.   How long do you think you are going to keep him under?”


“If he fights it this hard I will probably let him come out of it slowly now.  Can I ask you something?”


“Sure.”


“What is their story? I know they are married and from what you just said, they are so connected.  Did I understand they were together when he was hit the first time?”

“Yes, they have been together solid for about eight years but have really been together for over 12.  Sometimes I think they actually breathe for each other. They are a perfect pair.”


“Is your Uncle coming in soon?”

“I can’t imagine him staying away much longer especially if Justin is acting like this.  I will text him and see.”


“If I stop the meds it will take him a couple hours to come out of it. As long as he doesn’t start seizuring, he can stay off of it.”


“Thanks, Dr. Singh. I will let him know.”



Brian woke up just before sunrise.  He showered and dressed. He went downstairs and grabbed an apple while the coffee brewed.  He leaned against the counter and his mind started wandering to the hospital. He pulled out his phone to text John just as a text came through.  It was John saying the doctor was taking Justin off the meds as long as he didn’t seizure meaning he would wake up in 3-4 hours.


As his coffee finished he poured a big travel mug.  “How are your feeling?” Alice came around the corner.


“Like I got a good night sleep and like a spent time with my baby girl.  I feel like I can face the day or I should say days ahead.”


“You go see Justin and let me know if he can have visitors.  You know two minutes of Brinn is the best motivation. Oh, by the way, do you know where Becca is?”


“She’s with Pete.  I told her to go. Someone in love she get to be together. I hope Tony is able to come home soon.  It kills me to see John so alone and makes me so damn proud of the man he has become.”


“I meant to tell you, I heard Claire is in rehab.”


“Ya, Ted told me, not that I give a fuck. If I ever see her again I think I may kill her.”  He kissed Alice on the cheek and was gone.



Becca woke up to find Peter making her way down her body one inch at a time. By the time he reached the V of her legs she was highly aroused.  Peter put on a condom and as he entered he saw her wince. “Bex? Are you ready for another round?”


“I will always be ready for you.”


“Are you hurting?”


“I won’t be as soon as I have you inside me again?


Soon they both lay spent again.  She was sure this was the man she would be with the rest of her life. As they dozed off and on Peter’s phone beeped.  He looked at the message. It was from Tony, ‘Boarding a plain. Don’t tell John. Text more details later.’


“Who was that, Pete?”  


“Tony is on his way home. John will be so happy. Don’t tell him.”


“Can I move in here today? I might still have to sleep at the main house once in a while to help with Brinn but I don’t want to sleep without you very often.”


“I will sleep at the main house when you need to work. I plan to make this a permanent thing. Oh, wait, I am not proposing or anything.  We are way to young for that but I know I want to be with you and someday….”


“Someday is good enough. I love you, Peter.”



John could tell Justin seemed to be sleeping now rather than in a coma. John hoped Brian arrived at the hospital before Justin woke up. They would need that reunion.  He knew them both well. When John saw Brian coming to the room through the window. John needed to talk to him before he came in. He met him in the hall. “You look much more rested,” John stated.


“I am.  That daughter we have just has magic in her.  I needed some time with her I guess.”


“And she needed you.” Brian took a step toward the room.  “Brian, stop a minute.” John’s tone was serious.


“What’s wrong?” Brian was going to rush to the room but John stopped him.


“Brian, listen.”  John got Brian to focus on him. “Justin is progressing just like the doctor expected but I want to warn you.  He looks pretty rough. There is swelling and bruising. He doesn’t look good but I know he heard me when I talked and now he is coming out of the coma.  Brian, don’t relax to the look. That is what they expected. I know Justin is waiting for you. I could tell he needs to feel you there.” Brian stared at John.  John took his uncle’s hand and they walked in together.


Brian walked directly to the bed. For a split second Brian looked down at the distorted face he loved so much and had a visceral reaction. Literal pain shot through him as he reached for Justin and stroked the side of his face that iswasn’t affected.  


Justin’s lips parted slightly, “John?” he said softly.


“No, Sunshine, it’s me.” Brian kissed him lightly.


Justin smiled a lopsided smile.  “Hi, Baby.” The words came out a bit slurred but Brian understood him.


John took Justin’s hand.  “Since you are in such good hands, I am going to get kicked out.  I love you Justin. I will be back soon.”


“Love, John.” Justin seemed to be having trouble making complete sentences but he was still under medication.  Just because he was allowed to come out of his coma didn’t mean he wasn’t still sedated quite heavily. John kissed Justin’s cheek and slipped out.


Justin reached up with his left arm and pulled Brian down to his lips and they kissed gently.  As Brian stood back up Justin let out a long sigh of contentment and drifted off.


Brian sat down on the chair by the bed and held Justin’s right hand.  He wasn’t sure how much Justin could feel but he moved the fingers and the wrist. He remembered how important muscle memory was.  He couldn’t stop looking at Justin. His entire body ached for him, both in the need to touch him and be touched, and in the need to have him healed with no pain.  


As the morning went on Brian could tell the medication was wearing off. He moaned as his eyes flickered open.  “Oh, sweetheart, you can push the button for pain meds.”


“Hurts. Need you. Bed.”  Justin mumbled.


“I don’t know if I can move you, Sunshine.  Let me ask, Sweetheart.”


Brian buzzed the nurse’s desk and a male nurse walked in. “I need to know if moving his head will hurt him.  I want to sit behind him but of course he will have to move for me to do that.”


The nurse gave him an odd look.  “I have never had to ask a doctor that.”


As Justin moaned again and no more pain killer was allowed Brian snapped. “I don’t give a fuck what you’ve asked a doctor before. When I didn’t know if I would make it through the week the only thing that kept me going,” Brian’s voice went louder until Justin reacted with a cry. “Now, take that ass of yours out there and find a doctor.”


Moments later Dr. Singh walked in. “When the nurse said a tall, brunette had just reamed him out I knew you had arrived.”


“Justin is in a lot of pain.  He is at the top dose.” Brian quieted.  “I just want to hold him like he held me through so much pain.” Brian’s voice cracked.  “I just want to hold him. Is this normal? Should he have this much pain?”


“Brian, everyone reacts differently to surgeries.  He does seem to be having a tougher time than some. We had to work on an old wound.  Maybe I should put him under again.”


“No,” Justin whispered. “No more.”


“Ok, I will let you but if he hasn’t improved in the next hour or so we will have to put him back under so he doesn’t hurt himself.”  The doctor helped Justin lean forward which gave Brian enough room to slide his long leg behind Justin and straddle him. The doctor then gently guided Justin back against Brian’s chest.  Dr. Singh could have sworn she heard Justin sigh as Brian’s arms came around him. “I’ll be back,” and she left the room.


Brian’s mouth hovered near Justin’s ear.  “Hang in there, Baby. I love you.” Brian smoothed Justin’s hair back, avoiding the bandaged area. “Relax.” Brian kissed his ear. As he continued to stroke the soft blonde hair, Justin drifted off.



John arrived at the guest house knowing he really didn’t live there anymore. As he walked up to the guest house he glanced in the side light and saw Peter and Becca.  It was obvious he shouldn’t interrupt them. If he wasn’t mistaken, there was a whole new level to their relationship. He smiled as he walked away but now he wasn’t sure where to go.  He walked to the main house. As he entered he saw a blonde streak hurtling toward him. He squatted down just in time for his best girl to run into his arms.


“Hello Brinny, how’s my best girl?”


“Johnjohn.”  Brinn ran her hand over John’s hair and kissed him with a loud smack on his mouth.  


He stood with Brinn in his arms,“I will play later, sweetheart, but first I need to  rest a bit.”


“Is there a bed I can use?” He asked Alice.  “I don’t want to go to the B & B until Tony get’s here.”


“Why don’t you sleep in Gus’ room.  That will give you a little more room than the guest rooms.”


“Thanks, Alice,” he gave her a kiss on her cheek and handed Brinn to her.


“No go, John.” Brinn pouted.


“I need to sleep, Brinny.  Later.”


John walked into Gus’ room, carrying his luggage from Italy.  He threw his clothes on a chair and crawled into the bed, naked. Within seconds he was asleep.  



Peter and Becca had made love two more times that morning and then managed to make it to the kitchen. As the sausage fried, Peter pinned her to the counter and again kissed her.  Her arms went around his neck. “Peter, I think I just saw your brother. We should let him know he could sleep….”


“There are plenty of beds for him at the main house because I still have a few rooms that we need to….”  He picked Becca up and set her on the counter. She was in one of his T shirts. He pulled her as close to the edge as he dared and made her lean back a bit, giving him more room for what he was after. He was glad she was flexible as he spread her legs and brought his mouth down to her slit.  His tongue dipped in and out as he stroked the back of her thighs. His tongue would trail down and back up the inner thigh until she screamed and came in a violent orgasm. He kept licking and she kept spasming over and over. Finally, she linked her legs around him, making him stand up. He kissed her.  “I love you, Bex. I think I have loved you since the day I met you on the road.”


A couple hours later, Becca and Peter sat on the sofa watching old ‘He Man’ cartoons when there was a knock at the door.  When Peter opened it he found a very tired Tony on the other side.


“Is John here.  Where is Mi Amore?”


“John is sleeping somewhere at the main house.” Peter gave Tony a hug.  “I am glad you are here, Tony. John needs you.”


“No more than I need him,” and he was gone.


Tony walked into the kitchen and heard Alice talking to Brinn.  He found them folding clothes in Alice’s room. “Hello Alice. Where is he?”


She smiled.”He is in Gus’ room. And Tony, welcome home.”


He took the stairs two at a time and then opened the door to Gus’ room very quietly. John was snoring softly.  Tony quickly dropped his clothes and slid in next to John. “Mi Amore, my darling.”

Tony brushed his lips across John’s and then moved lower catching his taught nipple in his teeth.  


“God, I hope this isn’t a dream.”


Tony slid back up to John’s mouth and they both shed a couple tears. “I am so glad you are here.  Are you sure you stayed long enough? Is everything with your dad settled?”


“They sent me after you.  My dad said I belonged with my husband and that he would be fine. Please, darling, love me.”


John’s hands were everywhere at once.  Tony was sure he had more than two. John moved Tony to his back and, using lube, he entered Tony and with Tony coming up to meet him they made love at a fury pace. “I love you so much.  Thank you for coming home. I needed you and you were here.” John lost control and filled Tony, his husband, the only person he would ever be with again. Tony held John close as he had spasm after spasm between them.


“I appear to have made a mess on both of us.”


“We may just have to go wash that off in the shower and maybe we can go for round two?”


“And three, and four.” John crushed Tony into the mattress as he kissed him long and hard and bruising.


They did just that. They made love in the shower and as they started getting dressed to go to the hospital, John found himself on his knees by Tony and enjoyed the taste of him.


It was early evening by the time they arrived downstairs.  “Johnjohn! Come!”


“I am sorry, Sweety. I need to go.  I will see you tomorrow.” John placed a kiss on her forehead and left with Tony.



Tony and John went to the hospital before heading to their home. They found Brian sitting in the bed with a sleeping Justin.  Brian carefully moved from behind him and carefully laid him down. He slipped out of the room with Tony and John. After Brian hugged Tony, John asked Brian, “How was Justin today?”


“He was pretty good as long as I sit with him like that.  He seems to relax which seems to help with the pain.”


“What aren’t you telling us, Brian? Something is bothering you.”


“He doesn’t seem to be able to get a sentence together.  I know I need to be patient but you know I don’t do that well. I better get back in there before he wakes up.”


“Brian, why don’t you and Tony take a little walk to stretch your legs.  Tony spent hours on the plane and you have been in that room for hours.”


“I stretched while Jennifer was here with him.”


“Well if need be, I will sit behind him like you do.  I know he will realize it isn’t you but it might help him a bit.”


“Thanks, John, I probably could use a little walk and a little food.”


John slipped beside Justin hoping that would give him some comfort while Brian was gone. For a moment he seemed to relax but then tensed up again,”Brian?” Justin whispered.


“It’s John, Justin.  Brian will be right back.  He is getting something to eat.”


Justin’s face started to contort in pain so John decided to just talk softly hoping it would distract him.  “I saw Brinn today. She is such a beautiful little girl. She really does look like you. I can’t wait to meet my child…..”  John just continued to talk about the kids.


Brian arrived and Tony and John left for home.  The next two days were very much the same but each day Justin was awake more than the day before and the pain had definitely decreased. Now when he got restless it was usually for other reasons.  They started getting him out of bed and walking a bit. His right hand had a little problem but not nearly as bad as it had been after his bashing. The biggest problem seemed to be his speech. Brian could tell he wanted to talk but when he tried to actually say it only a couple words would come out.  The frustration was growing.


By the end of the week Dr. Singh was talking about sending him home.  The swelling was gone and so were the seizures. A therapist would come and help with the hand for a few weeks but she expected that would clear up in just a few weeks.  If the speech didn’t clear up on its own they would get a therapist for that, too.


After talking to the doctor, Brian went to tell Justin he was going home.  “Well, Sunshine, it looks like you are going to stop laying around here and go home in the morning.”  Brian kissed Justin and as he started pulling back Justin pulled him back. “Yes, I am going to make sure we have the go ahead on that, too.” The kiss deepened and his hand slid under the covers hoping Justin had a small reaction.  He was thrilled to find that was not a problem. “Very soon, Sunshine, very soon.”



Everyone was waiting at the main house when Brian arrived home with Justin. “Daddy daddy daddy!”  Brinn ran across the room and Justin dropped down to his knees and hugged his daughter as she kissed his entire face. “You no go daddy!” she scolded as she shook her finger in his face.  Everyone had to laugh.


Carefully Justin said, “I won’t.”  He looked over top of Brinn and saw Gus.  He waved him over and Gus hugged Justin. “Love you,” he said as he kissed Gus’ cheek.


Gus held onto him tightly. “I love you, too, Justin.  I missed you.”


Justin nodded at Brian. Justin wants me to tell all of you that he is feeling good but his speech isn’t back yet and his right hand has a little weakness yet but not bad and right now, I think he needs to get to bed.”


“Daddy, no go.”  Brinn’s bottom lip came out and a big tear rolled down her cheek.


“Come here, Sweetheart. You can come too. Gus if you want to come….”


“Dads you are just going to be all over each other the minute you get in that room. I know Justin loves me and I will talk to you later.” He hugged Justin.   “Oh, and don’t do anything until Brinn is down for her nap. She repeats everything.”


Tony, John, Becca, and Peter started giggling as Gus left the room.  “That is one smart boy.” Peter said as all of them started laughing out loud.


Peter grabbed the bag Brian had carried in.  “I’ll take this to the laundry room and bring the rest up for you later.  I will just set it outside your room.”


“Thanks, Peter.”  Brian carried Brinn in one arm and had his other arm around Justin.  They entered the room and Brian pulled Justin close. He kissed him deeply.  “I wonder how long she will stay awake.”


Justin reached for Brian’s crotch and began massaging. He smiled up at Brian, “Therapy.”


“I hope it is a requirement several hours a day.” Brian started kissing Justin again.  


“Dad,”  Brinn patted Brian’s face.


“Lay down, Sunshine.  Let’s give this doll a little play time.” For the next twenty minutes Brinn played with her daddies.  She climbed on them and kissed both of them and then made them kiss each other. “I love this girl!”


Brinn was yawning when there was a soft knock.  “If you men are decent I will take Brinn for a snack and a nap.” Alice called through the door.


Justin opened his mouth but the only thing that would come out was, “Come.”


Alice walked in.  Brinn fussed as Alice picked her up.  “You will have lots of time for your daddy later.  He needs his rest. She made an effort to catch Brian’s attention as she said this.  


“I know, Alice but the man needs his therapy.”  As he said this Justin reached over and grabbed Brian again.


Alice rolled her eyes. You two are so bad.  I am glad you are back, Justin.” She left with a whimpering Brinn.


Brian began whimpering himself as Justin worked his magic. Brian was rock hard when Justin stood and a bit awkwardly began removing his clothes. Brian started to help but Justin pushed his hand away. “I can!”   Justin instantly knew he had snapped unnecessarily. “Sorry.”


Brian reached out and ran his hands over Justin’s ass taking the pants with them.  “Please don’t deprive me the great pleasure of feeling that ass.”


“Never….In me.”


“Are you ready, Sunshine?”


“Please…” Justin moaned as Brian stroked his penis.  


Brian slid his tongue down Justin’s crack and then dipped into him.  “Please, Baby.” Justin cried.’


Brian pressed into him and soon he was all the way in. He slowly began to move. Justin felt the pressure growing in him. “Brian, I ...love...you.  I needed you so bad. Please, baby, touch me too.”


Brian didn’t dare say anything but Justin had just spoke with no hesitation.  Justin’s speech had cleared when he had gotten a rhythm. The thought came and went as he reached for Justin’s cock and brought him to a climax as Justin tightened around Brian. Brian flipped both of them to their sides and lay as one.  In moments they were both sleeping.


A little later Brian woke to the feel of Justin working his way down and soon had Brian’s dick in his mouth. Brian arched to give Justin more access. “I am sure that is helping strengthen some muscles. I know it is getting me all worked out or up or…..Oh, GOD!” Brian climaxed as Justin swallowed it all.


“Justin, you need to take it easy. You just got out of the hospital today.”


“Needed you.”


“I needed you, too, Sunshine.  I always need you. You belong by my side.  And now, you need to be fed.”


“Minute,” Justin said, looking deep into Brian’s eyes. “What if ………” he slammed his hand into the mattress. “What if...never better?”


“Justin, there is nothing wrong with you.  Your heart is bigger than ever. You’re loving and sexy as hell.  If your speech doesn’t get better won’t make any difference. I will love you forever and you can always make yourself understood to me.”

“Brinn.  Carry her.”


If you can’t carry Brinn isn’t so bad.  She can walk and you can left her. Soon she will want to do it herself anyway.”


“Love her,” Justin had tears in his eyes.


“She knows her daddies love her and will always love her.  Justin, you’re perfect for us, no matter what.”



Justin pulled Brian on top of him once more.  “No. Justin. We…..” Justin pulled Brian’s head down again and their lips parted.  As Justin’s tongue invaded Brian’s mouth he took Brian’t cock in his hand. Brian finally pulled away and immediately got out of bed.  “You don’t know how glad I am that you are back to normal but if I don’t make you go eat Alice my just cut off that part you are so fond of.”  He glanced down at his erection. “I promise we have plenty of time for this and I really hope you will be up for a little reverse. I can’t believe I am even saying this.  I miss feeling you inside me.”


Both men pulled on shorts and T’s.  Justin peeked into the nursery and was greeted with, “My Daddy.”  


Justin walked over and then hesitated as he reached for her.  “Go ahead and pick her up,” Brian walked up to him. “I don’t think you will have a problem getting her out.”  Justin hesitate. “Sunshine, I’m right here. She won’t get hurt.”


Justin bent over and started lifting her but he stopped and repositioned himself.  He took one of Brinn’s hands and brought it to his neck. Brinn instinctively reached up with the other and laced them around his neck.  Now, using mainly his left arm and his right arm for balance he easily picked up Brinn. Brinn seemed to understand Daddy was a little different but she didn’t care.  She’s adapt. Brian kissed both of them. Looking at Justin, Brian said, “I am sure in a few days you will have no trouble carrying her downstairs. But, right now you have had enough workout for the moment.”


Justin nodded, “Not safe.” He allowed Brian to take Brinn.  “Soon. Tired.”


“I do believe we both wore each other out.  Let’s go find a snack to tide us over to dinner. Are you hungry, Brinny?”


“Numnums!”



It was hard to imagine that summer was over.  As soon as Justin was home everyone else was leaving.  Becca had moved into the guest house with Peter and Tony and John had moved all their things to the B & B while for the first time in a very long time the main house was just Brian and Justin, Brinn and Gus, and Alice.  Alice took care of the cooking and Brinn while a cleaning agency took care of the house.



Tony and John were settling into their new home together.  The renovations on the place were going well. A section of the first floor had been changed into a small apartment for Jim and Mary.  They both seemed to be happy with the changes. Jim kept himself busy outside while Mary spent her day in the sitting room of the B & B reading most of the day.  The house was rarely quiet with the kitchen being renovated as well as some changes to the rooms upstairs. College had started again and both men were finishing up their degrees. They had a plan. Tony was working on the business plan for the B & B as his final project.  John was finishing his advertising classes working at Kinnetic part-time and joining Tony working on the advertising side of the business plan at home. They were both pushing to be mostly done by Thanksgiving when the baby arrived. The week of Christmas was supposed to be their first weekend open.


They had decided as long as the place wasn’t open for business yet they may as well use the Premier suite.  They would hate giving it up when the time came but they would be living in an apartment above the garage. It was being renovated now.  The space wasn’t much more than a couple bedrooms a bath and a large living area but it was perfect for a new family. The office was in the main house and although they were always at work they had a sanctuary. Life was so good right now. Jim was eager for it to reopen and be in charge of the front desk most days. Tony and John will manage the place and for now they were going to do the cooking but were on the lookout for a cook, at least part time.  Mary couldn’t do the work anymore but agreed to help them in the kitchen when she was up to it and would be a consultant for quantities, etc.



Peter and Becca were still exploring their relationship.  When Becca moved in she had done so letting Peter know she was going to have her own room.  That didn’t mean she wouldn’t spend most nights with him but she just wanted the option. In many ways she was shy although Peter made her comfortable somehow.  Someday she would need to tell him the truth about her family and her past but right now was not the time. She was so happy. She was happier than she had ever been.  She felt secure here. She didn’t expect her past to come looking for her but if they did, she now had her own family. Their classes were back in session and they were lucky that most of their classes were on a similar schedule.  Even though they were focusing on very different degrees they enjoyed studying together.


Peter lived and breathed his uncle’s business.  John enjoyed the business end of it but Peter was an ad man.  He loved the creative end of it. Becca on the other hand was a psychology major and was leaning toward some kind of counseling.  As they both had a book in their lap and Peter had an arm around her it was getting harder to focus. Peter took the book off his own lap and then started tugging on Becca’s as his tongue trailed around her ear.  “Bex, I need your help.” He took her hand and laid it in his lap. “I seem to have something growing and,” Becca allowed him to move the book and she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him backward onto the couch. Her mouth landed on his and his arms went around her.  Before she knew what was happening he had pinned her under him and had his arms tightly around her making it impossible for her to move or push him off of her.


Becca started to have trouble breathing which had nothing to do with Peter.  The panic over took her. “Get off me! Get off me! Get off me!” Becca screamed in obvious fear.


Peter immediately got off her with a shocked look on his face.  “Becca, I am so sorry. What’s wrong?”


She jumped up and stood by the glass doors, her arms wrapped around herself.  Peter approached her from the side, not wanting to surprise her. “Bex, what can I do? What did I do?” He touched her shoulder and was relieved when she turned into his arms and held onto him tightly.


“I am sorry, Peter.  You didn’t do anything wrong.  It was me. It is always me.”


“Oh, Bex,” He picked her up and carried her to a chair, holding her on his lap.  “Is this good?”


After bringing her arms around his neck and burying her head in his neck he could feel her nod her head.


Peter held her just waiting for her to talk.  After about fifteen minutes she got up and poured some water into a glass.  She slowly drank it. “I don’t know if I can talk about it.”


“You don’t have to if you don’t want to just let me know if there is anything else I need to stay away from.  I was just playing around.”


“I know you were.  I couldn’t control it.  I…..” she stopped for a minute.  “I can’t be trapped and if you want to do something new please let me know what you are going to do. And, could you hold me?”


“I plan to do that the rest of our lives.” He pressed his lips to her ears. “I will listen any time you are ready.”


“That will take several drinks”


“I have plenty to drink here and all night to listen, if you are ready.”


“I don’t know if I can tell you all of it. I just…”


“We have a lifetime, Bex. A lifetime to share.”


She stood up and offered Peter her hand. She pointed at a bottle of whiskey and he picked it up.  “Love me, Peter, and then we will drink and talk.”


Clothes flew and after little foreplay Becca made it obvious she was ready when she grabbed his dick and guided it  inside. It was almost like she was possessed. He couldn’t say she wasn’t enjoying it but it was more like she was going through a script.  Soon she was lying, propped up half against the headboard and half against Peter. She downed the equivalent of two shots and then she started sipping a third.


“I have a confession to make,  I wasn’t a virgin that first night.  Far from it. The first time I had sex I wasn’t much older than Brinn, not that I remember it.” She finished her glass and poured another.  My mother was a single mom and had a string of ‘daddies’ for me. Many of them spent more time in my bedroom then hers.”


Peter couldn’t breath.  “But, the first time you….”


“I bled.  Yes, I did.  I had to have surgery to repair damage and the doctor created a new hymen.  I don’t know why. It’s not like I could forget all the pain and…” She turned into Peter. “I hurt so bad so much of the time.  Every time I was about healed he came back and ripped me up again. I am kind of glad I don’t remember. I just remember this grown man pressing me into the mattress so hard I wasn’t sure if I could breath, and the the sear of pain….” Her lips searched out  his and he gently took her mouth with his. He slowly aroused her again, doing anything to bring her pleasure. When he had brought her to the edge three times and stopped at the brink but then finally with gentleness he didn’t know he had inside him, he guided her over into a land of joy and pleasure.  As tears ran down her cheeks she said, “I love you. Thank you, darling.” And then she drifted off.


Peter couldn’t sleep.  He couldn’t fathom what she went through.  He pictured precious Brinn and he wanted to kill someone.  He could reach his phone and texted John. ‘Need to talk soon. Lunch tomorrow?’  A couple minutes later he had a response. ‘B&B at 12:30?’ John responded.

Peter responded, ‘Yes, alone, please.’  ‘Alone.’ came back.


Peter arrived on time the next day for lunch.  “Hey, Bro, what is going on? What is so serious?”

Peter stepped into John’s arms and John held his younger brother. “What’s wrong, Peter?”   


“It’s Becca.”


“You two didn’t break up did you? I wasn’t surprised you and Tiff…”


“She was abused.  I mean horribly abused as a kid.  I mean a little kid. She was raped over and over when she was just a little older than Brinn.  I don’t know if I can handle this. I want to kill someone. I want someone to pay for…”


“Becca’s the one, isn’t she.  You know it, already. I am so sorry for her. Did she just decide to tell you?”


Peter told John about everything that had happened the night before, how he was playing around and she freaked out. “I just don’t know if I can accept it like she does.  I don’t know how to…..”


“You just have to love her, Peter.  You have to be there for her. You need to listen if she wants to talk, be sensitive to her feelings.  Pete, just love her the way she deserves.”


“But think about it, Brinn’s age.  I can’t...how could they.”


“We know about sick.  Sick comes in a lot of forms. Let’s go and see what Tony set aside for us for lunch.”



When Peter was driving home he was so glad he and John were back on  good terms. He needed him in his life. He thought of his mom as he drove home too. No, she wasn’t a good mom but in her own weird way she cared about them.   Maybe he would check on her soon.



Brian spent as much time with Justin as he could but the man had become almost obsessed with sex.  He was never satisfied. He had locked the office door and tried to get some work done he needed to do. Gus was at school and last he had seen them, Brinn and Justin were playing on the floor in the kitchen.


Brinn was playing with her toys and for the fifteenth time Brinn handed Justin one of her dolls, “Daddy, kiss.”


“Enough!” Justin shouted as he threw the toy across the floor.


Instantly, tears rolled down Brinn’s face and she ran to Alice’s side, clinging to her leg.  Alice looked at Justin with a little shock but understanding. Justin sat on the floor with a stunned look on his face.  He had never spoke to his daughter with that tone of voice. How could he take his frustration out on Brinn.” Alice scooped up Brinn and headed to her room with her.  Once he was in her bedroom she buzzed Brian in the office. She gave a quick explanation and Brian headed to the kitchen.


Justin sat on the sectional with tears running down his face. Brian sat next to him.  “Cruel. Mean.”


Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “You are not cruel or mean. You are frustrated that your speech hasn’t come along as fast as you want.  If I ever run it to Chris Hobbs, he will fail in life quickly. I will ruin him. You just want your life back to normal.”


“Brinn hate me.”


“Your daughter loves you. You know that.  She probably has already forgotten about it. Alice is probably reading to her and telling her how sorry her daddy is.  I promise you will improve soon.”


Brian sensed Justin’s change.  Justin’s hand had begun to move to Brian’s crotch.  “You seem to have trouble keeping your hands to yourself and I can’t believe I have a problem with that.” Justin’s deft hands had already caused him to stiffen.  Brian stood and offered his hand to Justin. He swatted Justin’s ass quite hard.


“OW.”  Justin yelped but then smiled at Brian and stuck his ass out farther.  “More?” Brian repeated it and pointed to the bedroom.


Once in their room Brian kissed Justin with so much passion Justin’s legs buckled  They worked their way to the bed. “Justin, will you do something for me? I want you to keep talking while we make love.  Don’t think about it. Maybe you can sing a song or quote a poem, just do your best to keep going.”


“Yes, why?”


Brian was rubbing Justin’s now bare ass and Justin sighed as Brian entered. “Love you.”  As Brian got into a rhythm and Justin came back to meet him. “I… Love ...you. I love..you. Brian, I love you. I love my family.  I feel so bad I yelled at Brinn. I am so glad you are my family. I’m glad Gus is here. Oh, god, Brian! I am going to cum, I’m cumming, I…..I’m speaking better!  My words are com…..He let out a shout as he came. “I love you!”


As they laid there later.  Brian looked at Justin. “You were speaking really well.”


“Make love 24 hours a day. Talk better.” Justin said as he started sliding down Brian’s body.


“I think it is your turn.  Pick a song to play in your mind as you screw me.  Talk to me. Drive me crazy.”


Justin did just that.  He forced his way into Brian’s hole and slowly began to move.  “I need to love you, Brian. I need to always be with you, inside you with your ass pulsing around me.”  And just like that Justin shot his load into Brian while Brian orgasmed with him.”


As they relaxed together, Brian said, “When you talk, try to speak to the beat of a song playing in your head.”


Justin thought for a moment. ‘I can talk much better if I think about a song.”  The speech was a bit robotic but it was coming along and working quickly.

“Justin, I knew you would figure it out right away.  Just keep thinking like that when you talk. Fro me your look says it all but with the rest of the world you will be able to finish your thoughts.”


“With Brinn?”


“Brinn loves her daddy no matter what. Just like I do.”  Brian pulled him close and they both closed their eyes to get a little rest.



Brian invited everyone to brunch the following morning.  Justin had a new trick to show off. When Brinn saw John and Tony came in the door she ran over.  She looked up at Tony as he put an arm around John. “No, Tony. My John!” She reached up and John swooped her up high above his head and she giggled.


“Now listen, Miss Thing, Tony is my husband and as much as I love you, I love him more.” With his free arm he caught Tony’s waist and pulled him in close.  He kissed him longer than he expected to but got carried away. By the time they finally broke apart everyone in the room was watching and they all started laughing.


Peter and Becca had come in and Gus came flying into the kitchen.  He had hit the age when he was always ready to eat. He was nearly thirteen and had started a growth spurt.  It wouldn’t be long before he could no longer be called a kid.


Justin looped his arm around Gus.  He smiled when Gus put his arm around him, too. He kissed Gus’ head and realized how tall he had gotten already.  It wouldn’t be long and he would be as tall or taller than Justin.


Justin tried not to think too hard as he started to talk.  “I am glad you could all make it today. We need to try to do this once a week or at least every two weeks.”  Justin finished the two sentences with no stopping. The speech was a little stilted but the words came out.


Everyone was amazed.  Becca asked, “What are you doing?  How did you manage to do that so quickly? I think you are timing something.”  She stopped. “I am so sorry. It isn’t my place to ask questions like that. I just had taken a class that covered speech issues.


Brian being Brian walked up behind Justin and, putting his hands on Justin’s hips, started the motions of making love to him.   ‘We found out he could speak clearly when he had a steady beat to follow.” He started pulling Justin out of the room, “We’ll see you….”  After a couple steps he stopped and kissed Justin, then walked toward the table.


Becca and Peter helped Alice set the food on the table. Soon conversation and laughter filled the air.  Brinn sat on John’s lap and ate off his plate. Peter seemed extra attentive to Becca, Justin noticed. He may try to talk to him soon.  As much as he loved children he really hoped she wasn’t pregnant. They were too young in age and in the relationship.


Tony and John talked about the progress of the B & B. “We were wondering if you had any names in mind,” Tony asked Brian and Justin.


Justin looked at Brian, “You two decide and run it past us.  It is your place.” Justin smiled as he finished. “Since my studio will be there I can’t say it….” Brian rubbing his back distracted him enough to have difficulty speaking, “doesn’t matter …  but it isn’t like I will have the name ... on my place.” Justin’s hand slipped into Brian’s lap. It just felt right there. He began to ‘exercise’ it.


After a few minutes, Brian stood up just as Alice did.  She said, “I have to head out. I will be back tomorrow evening.  Becca, you are available, right?”


“Yes, I will sleep in my old room and if you need me to watch Brinn I am available.” Becca assured them.


“I hope I am sleeping there, too?” Peter kissed her.  He pulled her close but was sure not to hold on too tightly.


“Yes, please.”  She said quietly.


Justin knew someone needed to talk to Peter.  Something was going on or had gone on. He would try to catch John.  Maybe he knew what was going on.


The conversations went on for some time later.  Peter and Becca headed back to the guest house to get some clothes which gave Justin the chance to talk to John.  “John, have you talked to..” Justin caught himself swaying his hips in a not so appropriate way to keep his speech going smoothly.  “Sorry, I have to remember to time it to music, not other things.”


John gave him a hug.  “I am just so impressed you have improved so much.”


“Have you talked to Peter? Is there a problem?” Justin slowed his speech and he did better.


“Peter is good.  I should have known you would notice.  It isn’t my place to tell you what is up but it has to do with Becca’s past.  She had it rough and that is putting it mildly. She is starting to open up to Pete and he is about as comfortable with emotions as Brian is.”


“I am glad he has you to talk to.  I am so glad you are as close as you are. Let’s try to do this every Sunday, at least until you are up and running. Have you heard more about the baby?”


“Tina is being a little difficult.  She won’t tell me if it is a boy or girl but she sure will take Uncle Brian’s money.  Justin, what if after the baby is born she changes her mind? She can’t raise a baby. She is too unstable.”


“Would you like us to talk to her?  It is getting close to Brinn’s birthday I could reach out with a recent picture.”


“I am not sure.  I think she is unstable.  Maybe Brian can connect with someone at the office she is working at.  Maybe someone there would tell him what her state of mind is. I just worry so much about what is going on.”


“I will see what Bri can do. We will see what we can find out. Just thinking about your uncle makes me so ……I am sure it is time for Brinn to take a nap.”


It was a beautiful day and Pete and Becca stayed out by the pool with Gus while Brian and Justin laid Brinn down for a nap.  As Brian lay Brinn down he felt Justin’s hand going down his pants. His finger began trailing down the valley between his cheeks and then began massaging his opening. “God, Justin, you can make me so hot so…” He turned around and crushed his lips against Justin’s.  “You are asking for it.” He pushed Justin out of the nursery and as soon as the door was closed Brian ripped Justin’s pants off and pulled his dick free. He plunged into Justin. As he thrust he said, “You have been very, very bad and I am going to make you beg for more.  Pressing himself in deeply, he reached around and grabbed Justin’s penis. He moved his hand faster and faster as Justin contracted around him with his anus muscles. Justin’s legs nearly buckled and he shook. Brian stopped moving his hand, “You aren’t cumming yet. I am not ready to cum so you aren’t either.


Brian pulled out for a moment and directed Justin to lean over the arm of the chair. With just his bare hand he spanked Justin until there was just a nice red shade to his cheeks and then he began running his fingernails up and down the warmed skin.  


“Brian, I can’t…”


“Oh, yes you can and you will until I tell you it’s time.”  He plunged into Justin and this time he moved erratically. First short rapid movements and the long, slow movements. He finally was ready.  “I’m cumming but don’t cum yet. Just hold on.” As soon as he had emptied himself he pulled Justin up and took his place. “Take me, Sunshine. I want you to.” Justin obliged  “I love you so much, but, you are wearing me down, my love.


Brian went back to the office full time by mid-September. Brian had contacted his colleague working with Tina.  He admitted she seemed to be struggling emotionally but physically she seemed fine and she was doing excellent work for him.  He hoped she stayed on. Brian called John and at least gave him a little relief in his worries about her physical being. Brian had to take an overnight trip to the west coast.  Maybe he would take an extra day and do a layover in Colorado. He had Cynthia set it up.


Justin’s speech continued to improve and was getting more spontaneous all the time.  He had a couple more outbursts with Brinn but he now seemed to have that under control also.  There was just one thing that seemed out of sync and he wasn’t too upset about it. He just couldn’t get enough of his husband. Brian was gone every day and he was lonely and now Brian was leaving at the end of the week for a couple days.  What was he going to do? He would be gone for more than 48 hours. He decided he would just have to go into the city and make Brian take care of his needs at the office.


“Hey, Alice, I will be back.”  Justin kissed Brinn in her chair.


“And where do you think you are going?” Alice grabbed the back of his shirt. “You have not been cleared to drive.”


“Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.  I will be home whenever I get done with my husband.”


“Justin, you are being impulsive and careless.”


“Alice, I need to be with him.  He is going away tomorrow. He loves it when I come at noon and I haven’t been able to do that for weeks.”  A tear formed in his eye and rolled down his cheek. “I just want everything back to normal.”


“Justin it has only been a month since you had brain surgery.”


“And it’s been more than a month since I was able to… I will be back.”  And he was out the door.


Alice picked up the phone and called Brian. Cynthia put her right through.  “Alice, is everything OK? Is something wrong with Justin or Brinn?


“Brian, I tried to stop him.”


“Tried to stop who?”


“Justin just drove away.  He is coming to you to have a lunch date. I tried to tell him it wasn’t safe. I tried to tell him it wasn’t logical. He just said you were going to be gone and he needed you now.”


“Thanks, Alice. I will let you know when he arrives.” And he hung up.  Brian walked to the door, “Cynthia!” He didn’t know if he was more scared or angry.


“Brian, what is the problem?”


“Justin decided he needed to drive in for a nooner. Damn it.  He shouldn’t be driving yet. I guess you better order us some lunch and then cancel my afternoon appointments.  Or better yet, handle them yourself. I think there is just the one and it is ready.”


Brian had checked the traffic report twice when Justin hadn’t arrived in the next 45 minutes.  He was ready to call after an hour when Justin walked in with a new haircut. Brian pulled him into the office and took him in his arms, nearly in tears.  He kissed him all over his face. “Where the hell have you been. I have been so scared. I would spank you but you would enjoy it. I need to tell Alice you made it.”  He quickly texted her. Finally, he pulled Justin close. “Sunshine, you aren’t supposed to drive yet. I know you are just about as good as normal but the doctor has to clear you, baby.  I love you too much to think I could lose you on the road.”


After Brian had held him for several minutes he kissed him long and ran his hand over Justin’s new haircut. “You are gorgeous, by the way. You are so damn sexy!”  Justin dropped to his knees, untying Brian’s pants as he went down. Soon Brian was balanced against the desk as he came in Justin’s mouth but Justin didn’t stop. He kept working until Brian was ready to come again. He stood up and turned with Brian so he was against the desk, dropping his pants.  Brian put him on the desk and soon, Justin’s feet were over Brian’s shoulder and Brian was deep inside him. He bent over and kissed Justin. “Don’t do that again, please, Sunshine. I couldn’t lose you when I just got you back.”


They ate the lunch Cynthia ordered for them. Brian looked at lunch.  “Justin, do you realize how unsafe it was for you to come here?”


“I didn’t have any problems, Brian.  Really. The doctor will probably approve me to drive next week.”


“Baby, you know you are still having trouble and impulsivity is major while driving.”


“Wasn’t it worth it?”


“NO, as much as I love sex with you my life would be worthless if something had happened to you.”


“Ok, ok.  I will drive straight home.”


“No, you are not driving anywhere. Why did I waste my breath?  You aren’t listening. Cynthia is covering my afternoon and I will drive you home.  Give your keys to Cynthia. An intern will drive the SUV home. Let’s go home.”


Justin started saying something a couple times but his speech wasn’t working after Brian’s dressing down. As they drove home in the Stingray Brian reached over and took Justin’s hand. “I love you, Sunshine, that’s why I was so concerned.”  


Justin slipped his hand into Brian’s lap.  Brian sighed. “You are incredible!” As Brian pulled up to a stoplight,


Justin unzipped Brian’s fly and slid his hand in. “I’m sorry, Brian.  I know I was stupid.”


“Not stupid.  Your mind just needs to reboot in that area yet.” He removed Justin’s hand as he started driving.  Each stoplight there was a repeat. Justin’s hand went into Brian’s pants. As they left the city Justin undid his seatbelt without Brian noticing.  At the next stoplight Justin leaned over and took Brian in his mouth. “Justin! How can I drive… oh, god!” He physically pushed Justin off as he started again.  By the time they were getting close Justin was more persistent. Brian was going crazy by this that time.


Brian saw the driveway to the B&B.  The second the car was in park, somehow Justin had his pants off and he straddled Brian as he laid the seat down. Soon Justin was riding Brian’s well prepared cock and they both climaxed in grunts and groans.  As Justin lay on top of Brian, Brian’s phone beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket. It was John. ‘I am guessing you are just getting busy at the end of my driveway, which by the way better not happen when we are in business. If you need something let me know.”


Brian showed it to Justin.  Justin had a smirk on his face. “What is that smile for, Sunshine?”


I’m sorry I drove into town.  I do understand that was stupid and I promise not to do it again until the doctor gives me the go ahead but as for the sex in the Stingray...I have wanted to do that forever and I finally had the chance.”  He kissed Brian deeply and rolled into his seat pulling his pants back on.


“Justin, are you trying to tell me that you…”


“I just wanted to have sex in here.”  he laughed as Brian shook his head and drove off.


Early the next morning Brian kissed Justin goodbye after making sure Justin would feel him at least a day or two. “I love you, Sunshine.  I will be home Friday evening and I promise this weekend is for family.”


Justin laid in the bed still feeling Brian’s warmth inside and outside and began counting down the time until they were together again.



Chapter 6 by Simply written

Still laying in bed, Justin made plans to distract him while Brian was gone. He needed to find something to distract himself so he was going to get his studio set up and ready to move.  He heard Brinn and immediately went to get his daughter. “Got her, Alice,” he said into the intercom. He carefully picked her up out of the crib. “Good morning, Beautiful.”




“My Daddy!” She said sweetly and held on tightly to his neck tightly.




“Let’s get that wet diaper changed and then….”  Peter came through the door. “Let me guess,” Justin snapped, “I can’t be trusted to carry my daughter down the steps.” Brinn’s lip started to tremble at Justin’s tone.  “I’m sorry, Sweetheart. Did I scare you?” He bent over and kissed her and soon had her giggling with kisses on her bare tummy.




“I volunteered when I saw Alice’s face,” Peter said.  “And, I kinda wanted to talk to you if you don’t mind.”




“I’m sorry I snapped.  I am just tired of not being able to do all my normal things. And, Peter, I am here for you to talk to anytime.  I could really use your help today if you are free or whenever you are free.”




“I have a class in half an hour but then I will be free for the day.  I should be able to be back here around 10:00 if that works.”




“That would be perfect.  I will be at the new studio, if I can be allowed to drive that far.”





Peter picked up Brinn now that she was dry and in fresh clothes.  “Justin, why don’t you just pack up here first. When I get back I will drive you over to the new studio.” Justin didn’t look happy at that suggestion. “Justin, look at this face,” he directed Brinn to him.  “I don’t want to be the one at her graduation saying that her daddy was just too stubborn to wait…..”




“Ok, ok, I’ll wait for you.”




“Justin, it won’t be long.” Peter handed Brinn back to him. “I will see you at 10:00,” and he was gone.  





After feeding Brinn  he turned her over to Alice and started working in the studio. He heard the door open and close.  He glanced up and saw Becca standing just inside the door. “Hey, Becca. Peter isn’t here, yet. Did you rope you in to help?”




“No, but I am free. I’d be glad to help if you tell me what to do.”




“I’m sorry obviously you didn’t come here to work.  Don’t feel like you have to.”




“But I would like to talk to you and I think it might actually be easier if I have something to do while we talk.”




Justin pointed out some paints and tools that could be boxed up and he continued doing what he was doing.  It sounded like he might get the whole story today. After the silence went on for five minute Justin glanced up and noticed Becca was just staring into the box in front of her.  “Becca,” Justin said quickly, “did you need…,” he noticed how much she was shaking.




“Can we sit down?” Justin politely asked.  “I could use a break.” He put an arm around her waist and led her over to the sofa. When they sat he left his arm there.




“Thank you.  I know you didn’t need to sit and you probably would rather be working.”




“Becca, I am always here for family.” He went silent and waited for her to speak.




“Have you talked to Peter?”




“Not about anything important and this sounds important.”




“I’m messed up, physically.  I was treated really bad as a kid and because of it I have lots of issues.  The other day I freaked out on him when he was just playing around with me. He wasn’t doing anything wrong, he was just going to love me and my body reacted badly.”




“I am sure Peter understood once you explained it to him. But I didn’t tell him everything.” Tears started flowing and her head instinctively fell onto Justin’s shoulder. He left his arm loosely around her waist.




“He says he wants to be together forever.  He sees us getting married sometime but he will never want to marry me when he finds out I can’t have children.”




As Justin tightened his grip on her he felt her tense so he immediately lightened his hold.  “You haven’t talked to him about that yet?”




“No, I don’t know how to tell him.”




“Don’t sell Peter short.  Give him a chance. I am guessing you told him things you haven’t told me, which is the way it should be.”




“I know I have nothing to be ashamed of but I still feel that way. I was a baby.  I wasn’t much older than Brinn. I didn’t know what was going on.”




Justin tried to hide his shock, his repulsion.  Not at her but at what was done to her. How could a man...no not a man. How could an animal do that to a baby? Just the thought of someone coming near her. “Oh, Becca.” He stroked her cheek and kissed her head.  “Have you talked to someone who knows how to help you with this?”




“I have and I will not let it ruin my life.  I am a survivor and feel so lucky to have ended up here. I never dreamt I would find someone like Peter.  I didn’t think I would ever want to be with a man but I knew right away with him. I just don’t want to lose him.  He treats me the way I should be treated. I love him.”




As if on command the door opened and Peter walked in. He saw Justin with his arm around Becca and could tell it was a heavy conversation. “Justin, are  you moving in on my girl. You better back off or I will talk to Uncle Brian.”




Becca quickly wiped her eyes. “I was just leaving. I promised Alice I would watch Brinn while she went to get groceries and then be there for Gus when he gets home.” She kissed Justin on the cheek and then kissed Peter with such passion he was instantly aroused. “Later, lover.”  She kissed him once more just long enough to make him grab for her as she walked out.




Peter looked over at Justin. “She told you?”




“She told me enough to want to kill someone and to not let my daughter out of my sight.”




“What kind of human….?”




“Don’t go there, Peter.  You can’t change the past but you can change her future. She loves you, very much.”




“I love her, too. Let’s start packing up.  I can work and talk at the same time.”




They packed up boxes and wrapped canvas.  Justin looked over at Peter as he loaded the SUV.  “Have you told her that your mom…”




“No!  I couldn’t.  I don’t want her to….”




“To know you can relate on some level. That your mother did things that made you….”


“Uncomfortable?  Justin I can’t even compare the two.  She is lucky to be alive. She could have been killed.” He threw the last box in the back and shut the door. “Let’s go.”




Justin didn’t push him. He understood how he must feel. They drove in silence to the new studio.  When the vehicle was unloaded, Peter left to get another load while Justin unpacked.


The door opened and Justin kept unpacking. “Sorry Brinn’s Place isn’t open yet.”  He turned and saw John.




“Brinn’s Place. I like that.  I am guessing she will be here often and of course she owns her daddy so she owns everything her daddy does. “




“Then your place should be named that because you are as bad as I am.”




“You know I will always love Brinn but she is going to have to understand she isn’t the only  love of my life. I can’t believe there is only about six weeks until the baby is here. Did Brian say anything about seeing Tina?”




“He is spending an extra night away to spend a night in Colorado.”




“Really? He didn’t have to…”




“Yes, he did.  Tina has to quit pulling our chain.  We have talked about it and we hope you will agree that we need to create some space between us and Tina for a while.  Hopefully not forever but for now she isn’t in a healthy place.”




“I have noticed that, too.  She seems to think that caring our child is a game and there has to be winners and losers.”




“Hopefully, Brian can figure something out with her.”  As the talked Justin was busy unpacking. By the time Pete arrived back John helped him unpack while Justin continued unpacking.  




Tony dropped off some food but Justin wouldn’t stop for lunch when the other two did.  He just continued working. He had to get everything just so. “Hey, Justin, I meant to ask you, what were you and Brian doing at the end of the driveway?  Well, knowing you two I have a pretty good idea what you were doing but why at the end of my driveway?”




This distracted Justin enough he sat down for a few minutes. “Brian was treating me like a child and wouldn’t let me drive home so I decided to act like one and taunted him all the way home.  Let’s just say we didn’t quite make it home. God, your uncle is the best….”




In unison Pete and John said, “Stop.” John continued, “We really don’t need details but I am so glad you are part of the family. Why don’t you eat some of the food Tony brought.”



“No thanks, I need to keep going.  I want to get this….” Justin drifted off into what he was doing.




Peter helped unpack while John went back up to the main house. The sun was going down when Peter tried to stop Justin.  “Hey, we need to go back. You have been here eight hours and dinner will be ready and Alice will be mad if we aren’t there.”




“I just want to finish this box.”




Peter stepped between Justin and the box. “We need to go now, Justin.  We can come back in the morning. Brinn will want her daddy.”




“Ya, ya you are right.”




Peter guided Justin out to the vehicle and locked the door to the studio.  By the time they arrived back at the main house, Brinn was upset and Alice was just mad. “Where have you been all day. You are still recovering from brain surgery.  Your daughter has been asking for you and you wouldn’t pick up your phone.”




Under his breath Peter added, “He hasn’t eaten all day.”




“And you haven’t eaten?  I thought you wanted us to trust you again to drive and care for Brinn but that isn’t happening….”




“Excuse me, Alice but the last thing I remember, you were our employee.  You do what we ask.”




Peter took a step back putting an arm around Gus who had just come down to eat. He didn’t want to be in on this and Gus didn’t need to get in the way..  Becca looked at Peter but then approached Justin. Laying a hand on his shoulder she turned his focus to her. “Justin, I think you need to take a few minutes. She touched his face, “You know Alice is family but that doesn’t mean we can take advantage of her.”




Justin took a deep breath.  He knew Becca was right. He looked over at Alice and took a deep breath.  He stepped toward Alice and Brinn. He reached out and took Brinn. “I am sorry, Alice.I don’t know what….”




“You had brain surgery a month ago and you have worked hard all day not to mention your love is out of town. However, this little one,” She kissed Brinn, “needs you and if you ever talk to me that way again, I will be out of here. Let’s eat.”





John found Tony in the office. He wrapped his arms tightly around Tony and slowly shot his tongue in and out of Tony’s ear.  His fingers began to undo buttons on Tony’s shirt and when the buttons were open he started on Tony’s pants. He pulled the office chair back and then turned the chair so Tony was facing me. He dropped to his knees between Tony’s legs and pulled out Tony’s growing cock. He lowered his mouth onto it and sighed with pleasure.  He was in no hurry. Every lick, every stroke, every nibble or suck was pure pleasure. John loved this man so much just the thought of giving him pleasure was enough for him. As Tony was on the verge, John stopped. “What do you want darling? Do you want me to take you? Do you want to take me?”




Tony stood on wobbly legs and leaned over the desk as John positioned himself as he pressed inward. It wasn’t long before Tony convulsed over the desk and with a cry grabbed a tissue so he didn’t ruin the papers on the desk. John thrust several times more before grabbing Tony’s pelvis and held Tony tightly against him as he quietly filled the love of his life.  




As they both calmed down, Tony turned into John’s arm and kissed him so deeply he was instantly ready to go again.  “Let’s grab some food that we can take up to the room. It’s my turn this time. I want to be so deep in you that when I cum you can taste it!” Tony slammed John against the wall, “Now, let’s go find us some dinner. We are going to need our strength.”





After dinner was finished at the main house, Peter and Becca went up to the room they were staying in.   Brinn was playing by the sectional while Gus kept an eye on her while watching a show. Justin walked over to Alice, “I am sorry, Alice.  I don’t know what came over me.”




“You worked too long and you became more impulsive.  Would you do that with Brinn if someone else wasn’t around?  You need to take care of yourself, not for yourself for your family.”




“I know. I am going to go to bed as soon as the kids do.  You go ahead and do your own things. Gus can carry Brinn upstairs for me.”




Alice nodded and went to her room.




Justin sat down next to Gus.  “I’m sorry, Gus. I should not have talked to Alice like that and you shouldn’t have had to see it.  I don’t want to make excuses but….”




“Dad, you had brain surgery.  Give yourself a break and just try to remember you aren’t quite yourself yet. But, Dad, I don’t think the family could manage without her and we love her.”




“You are totally right, Gus.  We have no plans of getting rid of her but I do think we may need to get her a little more help.” He kissed Gus. “Can you carry your sister upstairs for me? Hopefully soon I will be given permission to do it again.  By the way, Gus, what do you want for your birthday? We haven’t forgotten it but we know you will be with your moms on the actual day.”




“Do you think we could take a family trip?”




“That sounds like a great gift.  Where are you thinking? Are you thinking your dad and you or all four of us?”




“Dad! You are as much my dad as Pop is.”




“Any idea where you want to go?”




“Can I think about it?”




“Sure, I need to talk to Brian about it anyway.”




They had arrived outside of Brinn’s door and she was nearly asleep in Gus’s arms.  




“I can take her from here.  You get ready for bed and I will be there as soon as I get her down.”




“Dad, I don’t need you to tuck me in, really. I will be thirteen next week.”


“That means I have an anniversary of sorts next week. Well if you are all grown do I at least get a kiss before you go to your room?”




Gus kissed Justin, “Night, Dad.  Say hi to Pops for me.” He leaned over and kissed his sleeping sister. “I love you and Brinny, too,” and he was gone.




Justin held his daughter close and kissed her before lying her down. What was he going to do for their anniversary?  What did he have to offer Brian? He had painted so many pictures for him, he couldn’t want another one and besides that he hadn’t painted in a couple months. He wasn’t sure he could paint anymore.  He realized that as he unpacked the studio. That is what got him into such an impulsive mood. What if he couldn’t paint again.




Justin undressed and crawled in the big, lonely bed.  He really hoped Brian was in his room. Before his phone stopped ringing the first ring, “Hey, Sunshine. How was your day, Baby.”




Justin had no idea it would happen but he started crying. “Brian, it was the worst day, ever. I fucked up so bad. And then there was Becca and Brinn and I want you here.”




“I’m sorry you had such a shitty day, baby. Can you tell me about it?”




“It started with Becca, oh god, Brian, she was raped regularly from the time she was just a little older than Brinn.  Our baby. Who could ever…..”




Brian tried to stay controlled. “Oh, Sunshine, that is horrible.  I would kill anyone who touched our baby.”




“Then I worked too long.  I know I did and when Alice told me so, I almost fired her.” He heard Brian snicker, “You wouldn’t think it was funny if she left.”




“I was just thinking about the time I almost fired her. We are so lucky to have found her.”




“Yes, Sweetheart, I miss you so  bad. We were talking about Gus’ birthday.  He wants a family vacation, just the four of us. Let’s go skiing or snowboarding?  We could do it before the end of October.”




“That sounds perfect, Sunshine,” Brian’s voice went soft. “I know your heart.  You keep thinking about Becca and Brinn. I wish I could make you feel better. I would make you feel all those wonderful things…..”




“Tell me, Brian, I need to hear you say every word of what you would do to me.” Brian touched every inch of Justin’s body with his words and as they both orgasmed thousands of miles apart and Justin slept.




Brian paced his hotel room wishing he could kiss his Brinny and promise her no one would ever, EVER touch her.





Brian had one early morning meeting before leaving LA.  He arrived in Denver at 3:00 pm. He hadn’t told Tina he was coming.  He really wasn’t looking forward to seeing her. He hated emotional stuff and he knew this would be just that.  He hoped she would get her shit together. He liked Tina. Deep down she was a good person but she had some issues.




Brian called the agency she was working at to find out if she was in.  Thankfully, she was. When he walked into her workroom at 3:30 her shock was evident. “Hey, Tina.” As he walked over and gave her a kiss.  There were three other women who all physically swooned when they saw Brian and as he kissed her she actually turned to them and said, “No, he is not the baby’s father but he is family.Brian is married to the father of my daughter.  Brian, these are some of my co-workers.” Brian nodded at the women and gave them a smile that made all of them sigh.




“Tina, I have a conference room set up for us to talk.” He didn’t give her an option and guided her out of the room.  Once in the room, Brian shut the door and sat down. “Tina, what’s your game?”




“Game?”




“Why are you pulling John’s chain?  You know if it is a boy or girl but won’t tell him?  He is petrified you will change your mind and keep the baby.”




Tina physically recoiled.  “I am not keeping the baby.  That is the last thing I would do.”




He had to do it.  “Well, what is going on then, Tina?”  As he suspected she started crying. “Tina, will you talk to me? Don’t make me miss a night with Justin because you want to play games.”




“I am not playing games! I am carrying your nephew’s baby while I was shipped off to a totally new city….”




“Tina, you were not ‘shipped off’.  In fact, I made sure you had a great job and you chose Colorado.”




“I didn’t know….. I hoped John might come out to visit. He just calls once a week.”




“Tina, he is married to Tony.  They are finishing college and setting up a business.  Not to mention, they had to cut their honeymoon short because of Sunshine’s surgery.”




Tina’s face got serious, “How is Justin?  John did tell me about that.”




“He is doing pretty well.  There are just a few small issues he needs to overcome yet.  He is moving his studio to Tony and John’s. There is a storefront that is perfect for ‘Brinn’s Place’ which is what he decided to call the shop.




“How is my little girl?”




“Our girl is good. She is so perfect. She is smart and loving.”




“I want to see her.”




“That isn’t going to happen, Tina.  You haven’t seemed stable enough for that.”




“Well, then maybe John can’t see his baby.” Tina stood up.



“Tina, don’t play games.”




“All I want it to see Brinn and spend an hour with her and then I will tell John the sex of the baby.”




“Tina, you are walking on dangerous territory.” Brian stood up and walked toward the door.  “I’ll be in touch. You take care of that baby.” He walked out the door. He didn’t know what he expected but he didn’t expect this.




Brian called the airline and got his ticket changed.  He would be home late but he would be sleeping by Justin tonight.  He also called a ski resort. He had planned on a trip to Vermont with the family but now Colorado it would be. They would have dinner with her so she could see Brinn.  





Justin’s day had gone better.  He took it easy and spent more time with Brinn.  After lunch John picked him up so he could spend a few hours setting up the studio and later Peter picked him up.  He hated being reliant on others but what people said to him yesterday had soaked in. He was home by dinner. He knew Alice had the next day off so he suggested she leave tonight so she could have a full 24 hours off.  She wanted to be back for Gus’ party tomorrow evening. She thanked him and took off.




Peter and Becca helped serve dinner and asked Gus what he wanted for his party tomorrow.  Becca said she would take charge of the party, if Gus didn’t mind. “That’s cool, Becca. Thanks!” Gus got up and hugged Becca.  “I have homework. Can I go and get it done so I can watch a TV show before bed?”




“Sure, Gus.” Justin smiled as Gus kissed Brinn as he walked past her and went to his room.




The adults spent some time planning the party until Brinn started fussing.  She yawned and pulled at her ear, a habit she had when she was very tired. “Well, thanks for the help with the party.  Feel free to do what you want, wherever you want this evening. I won’t be back down.” Justin pulled Brinn out of her chair. He started toward the stairs and stopped.  With a loud sigh, Justin asked, “Will one of you carry Brinn upstairs for me?”




Peter lifted a sleepy Brinn into his arms and walked up to her room. “Just put her on the changer.  I can put her in bed. You go to Becca and be the romantic every Kinney man can be.”




“Justin, John and I have been talking.  What do you think Brian would say if we changed our name to Kinney.”




“Oh, Peter, Brian would be so proud.”




“John wants the baby to be a Kinney in name as well as blood. Please, don’t tell him.  I am not sure when we will get it all finished.




“I won’t say anything.” Justin smiled broadly at Peter as he put a sleeper on a sleeping Brinn. He then got a serious look.




“What is it, Justin?”




“I wonder what Gus will think about it.  I am sure he doesn’t care that you are Kinneys but his name still isn’t.  I have a feeling there might be some questions about it. He may have an issue but we will deal with it.  I think it is great if you decide to change your name. Then Becca can start practicing Becca Kinney.”




“Someday, Justin.  I know we are to young and we need to work out some things but I do love her.”




“Than get down there and love her.  Someone should have a sweet night of love.”  Peter picked Brinn up and Justin kissed her rosy cheek.  Peter bent and kissed her forehead and laid her down.




“Someday I want a couple of my own.” He looked wistfully at Justin as he walked out of the room.  Justin hoped Peter could cope when the time came. He shut the door to the nursery and, after undressing, got in bed and fell asleep.




Peter came back to the kitchen, finding Becca cleaning up. Peter slipped his arms around her and started kissing her neck. “I am sure whatever is there can wait until morning. I think we can find something else to do at this time of evening.” He began running his teeth over her earlobe and she turned to face him.  She brought her arms around his neck and pressing against him feeling his erection through the material of their pants. She took his hand and led him to a lounger in the sectional. She pushed Peter down and then started pulling off his pants. She tossed them to the side and pulled the throw off the back of a chair. Next she slipped his shirt off him. He then reached out and undid her pants sliding them down and helping her balance as she stepped out of them.  She wrapped the throw around her. She wasn’t comfortable being naked in such a public spot. Peter discreetly helped her remove her shirt. His hands moved to her back and undid her bra. As he pulled it off he leaned forward and claim one of her nipples.




“Damn,” he said under his breath.




“What’s wrong, Peter?” She was making circular motions with her hips  bare skin to bare skin. She felt his cock becoming hard under her delicate skin.




“I don’t have a condom.”


“Don’t worry, Pete.  I have it taken care of and you aren’t fooling around on me so I am not worried about that end of things.”




“Are you sure, Bex?”




As she rubbed against his cock he couldn’t hold back anymore. They maneuvered and Becca slid onto his erection.   




“I am going to roll over with you, Bex.  If it is too much let me know.” He gently rolled her over but made sure her arms were not pinned at all.  He sighed feeling her heat on his skin as he slid in and out. Her arms were around his neck and she thrusted to meet his every move.  As he came to a climax he felt emotional. How could this beautiful woman have gone through so much and still be able to give some much? “I love you, Bex.  I love you so much.”




As she held on tightly she climaxed and tears began to fall.  She felt so guilty that she hadn’t told him, yet, but she would sometimes. She would but right now she wanted to enjoy being loved.





It was about midnight when Brian slipped into the house.  He was surprised to see Peter and Becca asleep in the family area.   Becca stirred and pulled the throw around her naked body. Brian walked past and blew her a kiss.  She whispered, “I”ll get Brinn in the morning.”




“Thank you.” He said in reply.  “You let me know if he ever isn’t treating you right.”




“He always treats me right.” Love showed in her eyes as she glanced down at Peter.  “I love him so much.”



“I know that feeling.” Brian grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and took the steps two at a time.




Brian was as quiet as he could be as he came in the room. He set down the overnight bag and stripped off his clothes. He stood naked looking down at Justin. A faint light came in the window making Justin’s blond hair glow.  He didn’t realize he was moving until his knee hit the mattress and soon Brian was sliding his hand under the blankets, glad to find him naked underneath. Brian’s lips grazed Justin’s clavicle and then he drug his teeth along it.  Justin stirred but his body was already responding.




“Brian?”




“Hey, Sunshine. I couldn’t stay away another night.”  Brian rolled Justin to his side and slid in slowly. “I missed you.”




“Not nearly as much as I missed you. I am so glad you are home!”  Brian moved slowly bringing Justin higher and higher. He would then stop before starting again. Justin began to whimper.  “Let me cum, baby. I need to feel you cum.” Using his anal muscles he clamped around Brian hard enough for him to lose control.




Brian slid his arm under Justin and pulled his tightly back against his chest.  “Next time I go anywhere I am taking you with me. I need to have sex available at my beck and call.”




“You could get that at any city you go to.”




“By now you know I only want you. God, just the feel of you around me right now is going to have me cumming again. I know it’s hard to imagine but I need love with it. Empty sex does nothing for me.”




Justin turned over and moved as close as he could to Brian. After kissing him softly he laid his head against Brian’s chest.  “Did you see Tina?” Justin felt Brian tense. “That bad?”




“She is threatening all kinds of things unless she sees Brinn.”




“Brian, we talked about it.  We decided that it isn’t good for Brinn to spend time with her right now.”




“If we don’t let her see Brinn she says she will keep the baby, and she doesn’t want the baby.  If we let her see her she promised to tell me if it’s a boy or girl.”




“We don’t have any choice, do we?”




“Not really but I thought we could take our family vacation in the Rockies and we can have lunch with her. She can spend time with her at the table.  We have to play nice until John and Tony have the baby and are out of the state. I have an attorney there and here making sure everything is done correctly.  John and Tony’s names will be on the birth certificate.”




“If that woman didn’t make such beautiful children…” Justin ran his tongue along Brian’s jawline. He began to work his way down Brian’s long, lean body. “I have missed every plain and every curve of his body.”




“Curves, what kind of curves to I have?”




Justin ran his hand down Brian’s back and then over his shapely ass.  “Oh you have two of my favorite curved things in the world.” His lips continued down Brian’s body and soon had Brian laying on his stomach and Justin’s tongue traveled first down Brian’s spine but then dipped much lower. As Justin lightly pulled Brian’s cheeks apart he stiffened his tongue and began rimming him over and over until Brian lost total control. He shouted and then shivered as he orgasmed violently. Brian rolled over and pulled Justin tightly against him.




“Like I said, I am not planning on going anywhere without you.”




“Brian, I have a confession. I am so sure you already have something amazing but I don’t know what to get you for our anniversary.”




“Justin, our anniversary is in April, not October.”




“Brian, you know what I mean.”




“Sunshine, you being here and back to normal is all I need. What you just did to me…..you can’t buy me anything better than that.” Brian tilted Justin’s head up and kissed him before making love to him once more. “Becca said she would take care of Brinn in the morning. More time for us!”




The two men drifted off where they belonged, in each other’s arms.





Justin heard Becca get Brinn and then slipped out of bed to send Gus off for the day.  He found the kids with Becca in the kitchen. “Good Morning,” Justin said as he gave Brinn a kiss on the top of her head and then did the same to Gus.




“Becca said Dad came in late last night.  Did you ask him about a vacation?”




“How does snowboarding or skiing in the Rockies sound?”




“Really!  Are you serious?  When? When?”




“I would say by tonight we will know the exact day but it will be soon. Sometime this month, Ok?”




Gus got up and threw his arms around Justin. “Thanks, Dad.”




“You better head off to the bus.  We will be ready for your party when you get here and then late tonight someone will drive you to your moms.”




Gus grabbed his lunch bag and a jacket and was out the door.




“Becca, I forgot to ask, and couldn’t remember if you had a class this morning.”




“I can hang with this beauty until about 10:00 am so if you would like to go back to bed…”  Justin kissed her on the cheek and ran back up the steps to their room.




As Brian felt the warmth of Justin’s body return he pulled him close. He appeared to be sound asleep but Justin heard him say, “Love you, Sunshine.”




An hour later Justin was awoken by Brian. He was traveling down Justin’s body with his hands and his mouth. “Brian, we probably should get in the shower.  Becca has to go to class in about an hour. I promised her we would be down before then.”




As the warm water cascaded down, they shared the space and their bodies once more before heading downstairs so Becca could go to her class.  




Becca had everything set up for the party.  She would pick up the cake and some ice cream on her way home from class.  They were having pizza for dinner, Gus’ choice. Once dinner was over Gus would have to leave and then Brian and Justin could talk to John and Tony about Tina.




Gus flew off the bus like he had wings.  He came through the door yelling at the top of his lungs, “Pop, hey, Pop.” Brian came out of the office.




“Hey, Gus, I thought I heard you come in.” He laughed as he said it.




“Dad said we were going to go to Colorado.  I haven’t been there before, have I? When are we going?  Can I ski and snowboard? How cold will it be? Will be there be stuff for Brinn to do? I don’t want her to be left out?”




“Whoa, take a breath, Gus.”




“I’m sorry, I’m just really excited.”




“It is all planned for next weekend.  I talked to the school and you have to get your homework done ahead of time but you can take Friday and Monday off. We are heading out Thursday night and on Friday you will be on the slopes.  Oh, on Sunday, for lunch we will be seeing Tina. Since we were going to be so close we thought we should see her and let her see your sister.”




“How am I going to make it through this week?  I can’t think straight.”




Justin walked in with Brinn by his side. “I take it your dad told you about all our plans?”




Gus picked up Brinn. “Did you hear, Brinn? We are going to the mountains.  You can learn to ski! I can learn to ski! Do you want to look at the pictures with me, Brinn? Come on!”  He took her hand and walked with her, one step at a time, up the staircase. He kept one hand on her back and held her other hand while they made their way up one step at a time.




Justin leaned up against Brian. “I love our kids so much.” He offered his lips to Brian and he kissed them. Justin turned into him and reached for Brian’s crotch. “Do we have time for a little fun?” His hand slipped into Brian’s pants.




“Justin, you need to fight these impulsive moods of yours.”  Justin kept maneuvering his hand further into Brian’s pants and now he had a good grasp and angle. Brian reached back and found the doorknob to the office.  Turning it, they nearly fell into the room. Brian got his footing and dropped into the guest chair. He pulled Justin across his lap and just started spanking him.  “You have got to get yourself under control. You need to stop.” Brian was sure Justin’s ass was warm by now. He managed to wiggle the pants down and now he rubbed the heated cheeks.  He just wanted to….




There was a knock on the door.  “Hey, guys, are you in there?” The knob turned and John began to walk in.




Brian quickly said, “John, stop.” The door quit moving. Justin started laughing.  Brian continued, “We’ll be out in a couple minutes.” Now it was John’s turn to laugh as he pulled the door shut again.




Justin stood and pulled his pants up.  He offered his hand to Brian who stood.  Justin put his mouth to Brian’s ear. “I wasn’t being impulsive.  I just wanted to rile you up.” He kissed him with a smack and headed to the door. “You are so bad!”




As he opened the door Justin said, “You can punish me anytime you’d like.” He turned and ran right into John.




“Do I want to know?” John smirked at Justin.  




“If you and Tony ever want a little ‘pick me up’ in your relationship come talk to me.  I am sure you aren’t at that point now.”




“You two really…”




“We really have fun.  Now you didn’t knock on the door to learn about our sex life.”  At that Brian walked out of the office.




“I don’t care if he is a married man.  He can’t watch.” Brian swatted Justin once and Justin yelped.




John quickly changed the subject.  “Did you see Tina?”




‘Yes, I did. I wish I had something to tell you. Basically, if she doesn’t see Brinn she doesn’t tell us anything so next weekend our family is going on a ski trip for Gus’ birthday gift and while we are there we are going to have lunch with her at a restaurant.  She has promised to give me an envelope with the baby’s gender for you.”




“Really? Thank you, Brian. I just don’t trust her anymore.”


“You have good reason not to,” Justin responded putting his hand on John’s back.  “You know we will do everything we can to get that baby here and then break ties as much as we can.  I hope someday she straightens her life out and we can invite her back into our lives but for now that isn’t happening.”




Gus enjoyed his birthday party.  Both couples gave him the gift of a day out at the place of his choice.  John and Tony’s came with the caveat that it needed to happen before the baby came.  He started planning right away. Brinn gave her big brother a game he had been wanting and a big sticky, frosting kiss.  His dads showed him a picture of the resort they were going to on Thursday. They have a large suite with two bedrooms and a small sitting room that can be used for Brinn’s crib.  




Soon it was time for Gus to leave for his moms’ house.  Peter and Becca offered to take him into the city. Peter thought they could use a conversation away from the house. It was time she knew why he had a small idea what she went through although he knew hers was so much worse.




Gus hugged all the guest and thanked them.  He hugged and kissed his dads and sister as he said goodbye.





The week went quickly although not quick enough for Gus.  Justin finally got the go ahead to carry Brinn on the steps and to drive short distances.  Because he had had the seizures he wouldn’t clear him completely. Brian put long days in at the office so he could spend time away. Justin and Brinn met Gus at his school with a town car.  They stopped at the office to pick up Brian and then they were off to the airport.




By the time the plane landed, it was too dark to see the mountains clearly. Gus, although trying to hide it, was getting tired.  Brinn had lost the battle long ago and she was sound asleep in Brian’s arms. They were showed to their suite and Gus, after a quick trip around the rooms, went to bed.  Brian looked down at Brinn. He loved this little girl who looked so much like her daddy. Together they changed her into a sleeper and both men kissed her. Brian laid her down gently and then took Justin into his arms. He took Justin’s mouth and invaded it with his tongue. Putting his hand behind Justin’s head he did not allow him to back away from the assault, not that Justin wanted to.  When Brian finally took a step back they both had to steady themselves.




“I hope that was just an appetizer,” Justin winked at Brian.




“Trust me, this is going to be a seven course meal.”  They both started unbuttoning their shirts and pants as they walked to the room. Flipping a switch on the wall started a gas fireplace. “That looks really inviting but,” Brian turned Justin toward the bed, “Tonight I want something soft that will soak us in.”  He moved a naked Justin backwards to the bed where they enjoyed every inch of each other before falling asleep smelling of sex and glowing from love.




On Friday Brian and Gus spent the entire day on the slopes.  Although the doctor said Justin could go on the trip she warned him to take it easy so they decided Justin and Brinn would go with them on Saturday but on Friday the two of them would enjoy a nearby zoo and a couple other children’s activities, staying close enough to the hotel that they could both rest.  Even while making love to Brian on Thursday night realized the thin air could have an effect on him.




Brian and Gus spent the entire day on the slopes. Gus caught on very quickly and by the end of the day he was skiing as well as Brian.  He loved Justin and Brinn but Gus loved spending the day with his dad. He hoped Justin and Brinn had a good time too but today it was just him and his dad. On a trip up to the second time Brian asked, “Have you talked to Angi lately?”




“We text.”




“I can imagine things can be a little confusing for you.  I mean your parents aren’t exactly the norm. I know you liked Angi but did you feel anything special for her?”




“Pop, we were friends.  I liked holding her hand and I liked kissing her the couple times I had the chance.”




“And did it feel good when you kissed her?”




“Pop,  I know what you’re asking.  And I think I know why. I don’t know who I will love, Dad.  I guess I will love whoever I fall in love with. And I guess I will have sex with whoever I care about, guys or girls.”




“There is no hurry with that, you know.”




“Pop, how old were you when you had sex the first time?”




Brian hesitated, “Well, some of that depends on what you consider sex.  I am guessing you know what oral sex is. You saw it in that movie you watched at home and at your moms.” Gus nodded, “Well, I was fourteen. And I am not suggesting you should start planning that.  It was really young and I really wasn’t ready for it. I didn’t know what love was until many years later.”




“When you met Dad?”




“He taught me how to love. I knew how to have sex but I had never learned about love. Gus, I am not ashamed of my past but I hope yours is much more fulfilling. My parents never taught me about love.”




“Pop, I see love everyday.  I know you love me and Brinn.  And I know you would do anything for Dad.  I know how lucky I am.”




As Gus said that they had reached the top.  Soon they were on their way down the slope. Brian was so glad Gus knew everything he wondered about at that age. Gus knew what love was and how to love in return.





Justin and Brinn spent time around the town.  They found a small petting zoo which Brinn loved. Gus had a dog that he always left at his moms because he didn’t adjust well going back and forth.  He was afraid soon Brinn would want one now. She was especially fond of the miniature goats. As Brinn found a favorite she looked over at Justin, “Mine, Daddy.”




“I am afraid that isn’t yours, Brinny.  That goat lives here.”




“Please, Daddy, mine?”




“Oh, Baby Girl, that one has to live here with his friends.”  He eventually enticed her out of this pen and looked around a little longer.  They left and had some lunch before going to the hotel and both of them took a nap.  While they waited for Brian and Gus to come home from the slopes, Justin did a little shopping with Brinn.  As they walked through the shops he was looking for an anniversary gift. He was sure Brian was going to give him something while they were here and he hadn’t found anything for him yet.  As they walked through the shops, Justin found a quilt in a sun pattern. The rays seemed to reach out and touch you. He wanted to always reach out and touch Brian if not physically, at least touch his heart.  




While Justin looked at the quilt, he realized he was being watched.  He glanced over and found the two clerks staring at him. “Daddy, go.”




“Yes, Brinny we will go in a minute. We are going to by this for your dad, ok?”


“My dad? Gussy?”




“They will be back soon.” Justin walked to the counter with the textile.




“Excuse us for staring but you are Justin Taylor, aren’t you?”




He nodded. “We are huge fans of yours. We heard you had been in the hospital.”




Justin hadn’t been around fans in a while and never thought they would have known that. “I was but I am fine now.”




“Daddy, goooo.”  Brinn was beginning to whine.




“Sorry we need to get back to our hotel.  We will be meeting the rest of my family.”




“Um, your daughter is beautiful.  She looks just like you. You have a son, too, don’t you?” One of the women took his payment while the other wrapped it carefully.




“Yes and he looks just like my husband. I don’t mean to be rude but I really need to go, ladies.”  




“I just need to say what an honor it is to meet you.  I love your work.” Justin smiled on his way out. He missed being with the public.  He needed to start painting again so he would have something to show people but what if he couldn’t paint anymore.  He had put it off long enough. He would try as soon as he got back.




He took a shower with Brinn because they both smelled a little like goat and he then put on a frilly dress for her dad. Justin spent extra time on his hair and put on pants and a shirt he knew Brian was fond of.  He had just sat down to read Brinn a story when his two men came through the door. They both looked tired but were beaming from ear to ear.




“I take it you had a great day.” Justin smiled at both of them.




Gus started talking a mile a minute telling Justin all about the day and about all the things he learned and Brian verified that their son was a natural.




“Gus, why don’t you clean up.  We have dinner reservations in about an hour. I am sure you are hungry and I know in a couple hours you will be ready to sleep.  Gus didn’t argue and went to his room.




Brian walked over and pulled Justin and Brinn into his arms.  “You look beautiful, Sweetheart” Brian said to Brinn. Brian and Justin’s lips met. “You are stunning, Sunshine.”




“You need to take a shower, too.  I hope you aren’t too tired for a few activities tonight.”




“I will be out in a few minutes.  I promise I will not be too tired tonight, Sunshine.”  




Gus had noticed Justin was dressed up nice so he put on the better clothes, too.  He sat down with Brinn while Justin slipped into the bedroom with Brian. Brian strode out of the bathroom naked, ready to get dressed. Justin walked over to him and ran his hands along Brian’s bare ass as he kissed him.  “If you don’t get dressed quickly we may have two hungry children.” Justin picked up Brian’s shirt and helped him put it on. He buttoned the shirt while Brian’s hands roamed over Justin’s clothed body. He dropped to his knees with Brian’s briefs in his hand and then had second thoughts.  He tossed the briefs and grabbed the trousers instead. “Just knowing you have nothing on under that is going to drive me to distraction tonight.” As Justin pulled the pants up he ran his tongue on the underside of Brian’s penis.




The sigh that came out of Brian’s mouth nearly melted Justin’s heart.  He stood up and tied Brian’s pants and then strung the belt through the loops. Brian pulled Justin to him and whispered in his ear, “I can’t wait to have you in front of that fireplace tonight.” He kissed him lightly and said, “We better feed our children before it is considered neglect.”




They had a quick dinner since Gus was nearly asleep at the table and Brinn wasn’t much better.  Gus just wanted a burger and Brinn had mac and cheese. Justin and Brian decided on something simple too so they could get up to their suite quicker. When the meal was finished Brian carried Brinn while Justin put an arm around Gus. As they passed a table with two young men one of them touched Justin’s arm. “Thank you.”




Justin looked at the men quizzically.




“We were just talking about having a family and couldn’t see how it would work but then you walked in with your children and showed us it was possible.”




“It isn’t easy but it is the best thing in my life.”  Justin patted the man on the shoulder before catching up with his family. As they entered the elevator Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him.




“Come on, Dads, don’t make me gag.  I don’t need that picture at bedtime.”




“That’s exactly the picture you need, Son,” Brian continued. “You need to see how much your parents love each other. Well, maybe not see but know it.”




Justin unlocked the suite and kissed Gus on his head. “Good night, Dads.  How early are we going in the morning?”




“Don’t worry we’ll wake you up.  It may be a little later since Brinn will be coming along.” Justin gave Gus one more hug.  “Go get some sleep.”




“Goodnight, Gus.” Brian said as he turned to Brinn’s room.  Justin and Brian changed Brinn together. As Justin changed her Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and rubbed his pelvis against Justin. Justin leaned against him, grinding his ass against Brian’s pelvis.  He quickly finished changing Brinn and laid her in the crib. Brian and Justin looped their arms around each other’s waist and walked to the bedroom.




“Brian, before….well, before I have something for you.  While Brinn and I walked around we came across this lovely little shop. By the way, I think I could have gotten ‘lucky’ with a couple young women.” He smiled and kissed Brian who laughed.  Justin handed him the box.




“Justin, I told you having you here is all the gift I need.”




“Well, hopefully, this is the same as having me with you all the time.”




Brian took the package but instead of opening it he stood and walked to his bag.  He returned with a small box and handed it to Justin, “You first.”




Justin lifted the lid to the box and inside he found a ring.  It included birthstones for both the children and the two of them. They were channel set in a brushed silver band. Brian took it out of the box and he slipped it on his finger. Justin put his hands on either side of Brian’s face and kissed him, so full of emotion he wasn’t sure how to express it right now.  He pointed to the package he had given Brian. Brian picked it up and undid the string and then lifted the lid. He moved the tissue paper and then he saw the beautiful oranges and golds in the fabric. He pulled out the blanket and looked at the design. “Oh, Sunshine, it’s beautiful and it is you.”




Together they began to undress each other.  Justin started on the top button of Brian’s shirt working downward in anticipation of what he knows isn’t below those pants. As he tugged on the cuffs of the shirt he caught it before it hit the floor. He began to fold it but Brian threw it on a chair. He then removed Justin’s shirt and after tossing it he began to undo Justin’s pants brushing Justin’s hands away from his own fly.  He removed Justin’s pants and then briefs. Brian’s hands and eyes roamed over Justin’s body.




“You are as perfect as you were thirteen years ago when I met you.”  They kissed until both of them needed more.




Justin reached down and undid Brian’s pants.  He slid to his knees and began softly licking Brian’s cock.  Justin teased him until Brian couldn’t take the feather light touch anymore.  Brian dropped to his knees and pulled Justin down to the rug in front of the fireplace.  Justin stretched out as Brian covered half his body with his own. As their bodies warmed from the fireplace their skin seared where their hands traveled over each other’s bodies.  




“Brian, I want to feel you deep inside me.  No, I need to feel your love so far up….”




Brian adjusted, pulling one of Justin’s legs up to his hip, opening up access to Justin.  He slowly entered, deepening his kiss as he did so. Justin felt his heart weep at the pleasure of being loved by his husband.  As Brian began to speed up and repositioned Justin’s leg for more access. Justin’s tongue darted in and out of Brian’s mouth bringing Brian to an earth shattering


climax.  




Justin had hung on forcing himself to wait.  As Brian rolled off of him Justin switched positions with Brian and slipped inside of him. Brian, still trembling from his orgasm immediately began to orgasm again and now Justin joined him as the heat from the flames licked at their skin. Justin collapsed into Brian’s arms and audibly sighed. “Brian Kinney-Taylor, promise me you will always be here.  I can’t do life without you.”




“Justin, I am not going anywhere accept back to heaven with you as soon as I have recovered.” He reached over and pulled the new quilt over them and then pointed to the window. Large flakes of snow gently fell outside.




“I think this needs to become an annual event,” Justin replied.




“Oh, trust me, I can’t wait for a year to do this again.” Brian smirked at Justin.




Justin swatted Brian and lowered his mouth back down to his.  





The family left for the slopes after a large breakfast. When they arrived at the rental area Brian took Brinn and picked up skis for both of them. Justin took Gus and they picked up snowboards. They met at the checkout  and Brian scowled at Justin. “What do you think you are doing?”




“I’m spending a day on the slopes with my family.”




“Justin, you know the doctor said you shouldn’t be out of the slopes.”




“She said it would be best if I didn’t, she didn’t say I couldn’t.”




Brian handed Brinn to Gus.  “We’ll be right back.” Brian led Justin to an out of the way corner. “You cannot do this.  You had brain surgery just a few weeks ago. I won’t let you take a chance…”




“Excuse me, did you say you won’t let me? I am not a child, Brian.  I am going to snowboard with our son today. I will stay off the hardest  slopes but I am going to make the rides with Gus.”




“Justin, please,” Brian’s tone got soft.  Sunshine, I know I don’t own you but I love you and can’t imagine life without you.”




“I’m not going anywhere, are you?” Justin looked at the fear in Brian’s eyes. He reached out and touched Brian’s cheek.  ”I will wear the best helmet and I will be careful. Baby, but I can’t live my life on the sidelines.” Justin kissed Brian, “Let’s enjoy our day.”




Brian nodded and they went off for the day.  Brian took Brinn to the bunny slopes. He had to admit he was worried but Justin was probably right.  He wasn’t made to sit on the sidelines. Brian loved the morning with Brinn. When she got tired of skiing herself Brian took her down some of the easy slopes in his arms and Brinn giggled as they swooshed down the slopes.




Justin and Gus went up to the intermediate slopes Gus caught on quickly and was soon flying down the hill side by side with  Justin. After several trips down both Justin and Gus started trying some tricks. As they flew Justin hit an unseen obstacle and crashed to the snow.  “Dad! Dad! Are you alright? Dad, please be Ok.” Gus dropped to his knees by Justin. He gently started taking Justin’s helmet off. Justin reached up and took Gus’ hand.




“I’m fine, Gus. I am sure I will have a bruise or two to explain to pop tonight but my head is fine.”


Justin sat up and Gus clung to him. “Daddy, maybe we should quit for the day.  I am getting tired. We could just…”




“Gus, I am sorry. I should have realized you would worry about me.  Let’s finish our trip down and then maybe your pop will be ready for a break from your sister and he can come up with you the next run. But can you promise not to tell Pop.  I will tell him, I promise but I don’t want to ruin the day and my head only touched the snow because I laid it down on it.”




“Ok, I promise.” Gus offered his hand and Justin took it. Justin hugged him.




“I love you, Gus. I hope you know that.”




“Of course I do, Dad. I love you too.”




“Race you down!” Justin shouted as he started moving again.




They all grabbed a bite to eat and big mugs of hot chocolate.  Brinn was getting tired and unlike Brinn, whiny. She wanted out of her chair and wanted Justin to hold her.




“She had her hat on while she was outside didn’t she?” Justin looked at Brian.




“Of course I did, Sunshine. She was bundled the whole time. Let me have her…” As Brian tried to take her she started crying and clung to Justin.  




“I’ll stay with her, Sweetheart.  You go snowboarding with Gus. He is really good. If Brinn gets too fussy I will leave a message at the desk and go to our room.”  Brian stood and kissed both Justin and Brinn before heading out with Gus.




Justin found a quiet spot in the lodge with a rocking chair.  He felt Brinn’s cheeks and decided she was fine, just tired from the morning in the sun.  He pulled her close and hummed as she dozed off to sleep. It wasn’t long before Justin was asleep too.  “Sir, Mr. Taylor? Justin felt someone tapping him on the shoulder. He jumped awake and pulled Brinn much tighter. He looked and saw one of the clerks from the store yesterday.  “I was afraid you were going to drop your daughter.”




“Thank you,” He re positioned Brinn and the young woman sat down.  




“Do you mind?” She pointed to the chair next to him. “No, please.  Brian and Gus are still skiing.”


“You don’t like to ski?”




“I snowboarded with my son this morning but I have to take it a bit easy yet, doctor’s orders. You were right I had been in the hospital.  I needed surgery to repair an old injury.” He pointed to the fine line on his scalp.




“That looks really serious.”




“It was but I’m fine now.”




Eventually, Justin’s new friend left and he noticed the day was coming to an end quickly.  Brinn had woken up and was playing on the floor by Justin’s feet talking to everyone who walked past. Soon he heard Brian and Gus in the lobby.  “Do you hear who I here?”




“Dad, Gussy, here. Come here.” Brinn shouted. “Dad, I here.”




Brian and Gus came through the doorway and Brinn smiled, “Hi, Dad.  Hi Gussy.”




Brian picked up his daughter.  “So what did you and your daddy do this afternoon?”




“Sleeped.” She smiled up at him.




Brian picked her up, making her giggle as he kissed her neck.




Justin cleared his throat, “I think you are forgetting someone.”




Brian handed Brinn to Gus and pulled Justin up locking his mouth over Justin’s.  Soon Brian had bent Justin backward and took the kiss so deep they forgot where they were. “Dads,” Gus said in a quiet voice. “Can you knock it off already? We need to go.” Gus finally slugged Brian in the arm. “You are making a scene.  Let’s go!”




“Daddies, come!” Brinn added.




Brian and Justin were both flushed and short of breath. There were quite a few observers that now were trying to act natural.  Brian swept Brinn up high above his head and put her on his shoulders. The family walked out without a word. Near the doorway they  overheard a young man say to a friend, “I need a cold shower or a hot date.”




When Brian and Justin got outside they both started laughing. They boarded a transport back to the hotel and ordered dinner in the suit.  Within minutes they were all in robes and eating Chinese with chopsticks.




“Are you feeling a little stiff after the second day on the slopes?”  Justin asked.




As Gus stretched his legs he felt a little twinge.  “Ya, maybe a little.”




“Why don’t you take a nice bath.  I know they aren’t your favorite but I think your tub has jets and they will feel really good on your muscles.”  Justin looked over at Brian, “I am hoping to use our tub tonight, too.”




Brian opened his mouth and started to make a comment when Justin interrupted him.  “Hold that thought!” Justin kissed Brian and as Brian passed a hand down Justin’s arm he noticed Justin cringe.




Justin went with Gus to his room to make sure he knew how the tub worked. He started the water and added some of the scented oil.  “This reminds me of when I would help you with your bath when you were little.” As Justin talked Gus forgot his shyness and undressed.  As he stepped in the tub, Justin had a flash of what Brian must have looked like at that age. He doubted Joan ever ran him a bath or hugged him for that matter. “Gus, let me help you wash your hair.  It’s tricky in a tub like this.” Justin helped him wet his hair with a hand shower and then added the shampoo for him. He thought Gus would help but he just relaxed and let Justin do it. Justin took his time massaging Gus’ hair and then rinsed out the soap. Just out of instinct he took a cloth and added soap.  He washed Gus’ back and then his chest. Justin could tell Gus was nearly sleeping in the warm bubbling water. “I think it is time for you get dry off and head to bed. You look like you are ready.” Justin kissed Gus’ cheek and stood to walk out.




“Dad?”




“Yes, Gussy?”




“Thanks.  It was kind of nice being treated like a little kid again.  I love you.”




“Oh, Gus, I hope you never feel too old to need my help once in a while. I love you more than you will ever.”




With that Justin held up a big plush towel and Gus stood up.  He wrapped him in it, and hugged him maybe a little longer than he should.  “Do you need anything else?”




“Just my bed. Night.”




Justin left Gus and walked into the living area.   Brian stood there with a couple glasses of bourbon.  After handing him one he kissed him. In a low sultry voice Brian said, “I was about to see what was taking you so long.  He looked at Justin again and notice a tear in his eye. “Is something wrong, Sunshine.”




Justin took a sip of the drink. “Nothing is wrong.  We have the best son in the world. I helped him wash his hair just like when he was a little boy but he isn’t little anymore.  I pictured you at that age and wished you had someone who would help you wash your back when you were too tired to do it yourself.”




“I may not have had the help then but now, I am the luckiest man in the world. How about letting me wash your back now?”




“I plan to let you wash more than that. I need to tell you something, Brian.”




“Is it about the bruises I am sure I will find under your clothes?”




“Yes, I just took a little tumble on the slope.  My head never got near the snow until I laid it there. Seriously, Brian, everything is fine but when I saw how worried Gus was after I fell, I knew I had probably done enough for the day.  I scared him. I knew I had to stop.”




“You didn’t care if you scared me.”




“You are an adult, you can should be able to realize I need to live…”




“Your life.  I realized that.  I stepped over the line.  I know you wouldn’t do anything stupid. I’m sorry.”




After filling the tub with very warm, scented water they both began to undress and then to laugh.  They both had sore muscles that weren’t used to being on skis. Brian helped Justin take off his sweater and then Justin did the same for him.  Soon they we neck deep in hot water, Justin laying against Brian’s chest listening to his heart beat.




“Promise me something, Brian.  Promise me you will never leave me.”




“I will never leave you.  How would I breathe without you?  You will always own my heart.”




“Right now there is something else I would like to own.” Justin was thankful for the large tub as he turned around to face Brain and with a little guidance he let gravity take him down onto Brian.  At this angle Brian could see a deep bruise on Justin’s shoulder and he was sure there was one on his thigh to match.




“You really need to take care of yourself.” Brian kissed Justin’s shoulder as he pulled him close.  Justin laid against Brian knowing there was no place he would rather be. After several minutes just holding each other, Brian started kissing Justin with such passion his toes curled.  As they kissed both men eased up and over the edge. The roll in front of the fireplace last night was amazing but tonight just feeling each other was all they needed.




As they lay in bed later, Brian asked, “Are you ready for Tina tomorrow?  




“Not really.  I just hope she does what she says she would.  John and Tony don’t need this shit right now.”




“She’ll come through.  I speak her language. It is the language of money.  But once that child is in the guys hands she will be dropping way off my payroll.  I will give her a little assistance monthly but she is done yanking my chain.”




Justin reached under the blanket and softly started pulling on Brian’s cock. “May I yank your chain for a while?”




Brian sighed as Justin slowly got busy.





Sunday morning the family spent time in the beautiful suite.  Breakfast was delivered and after watching Gus eat twice as much as his dads did they realized they really did have a teenager on their hands. As Justin and Brian sat back and had a second cup of coffee Gus took Brinn to his room to watch cartoons. As he closed the door Brian tugged Justin over to his lap.  “We need to do this every year.” He kissed Justin’s neck and started loosening Justin’s robe. His hand slipped in.




“You do know Gus did that on  purpose. He knows exactly what we are doing.”




“He is an intelligent young man. I don’t think we should waste his effort.”




An hour later they were dressing for the lunch meeting with Tina. Brian had set up the lunch in their hotel.  Gus and Brinn were staying in the suite until Justin texted them. A hotel babysitter was staying with them in the meantime.  Gus assured his dads he could handle Brinn by himself but they explained the hotel would not allow children to be left alone and Brinn was definitely a child. They wanted to get Tina’s promise before she got to see Brinn.




Justin and Brian had just been seated when Tina was escorted to the table.  “Where’s Brinn?”




“Hi Tina,” Justin stood and kissed her cheek.




Brian nodded as she sat down and ordered coffee.  After a few minutes of silence Tina started to get a bit uncomfortable.  Brian was in charge or this meeting and no one doubted it. “So, Brinn is here.  Have you decided to share what you know with John?”




“How do I know Brinn is here?”




“Seriously, Tina, after everything we have done for you?” Justin had to jump in.




A look of guilt crossed her face and then a surprised look came across her face. She took Justin’s hand and put it on her belly.  He felt the movement and softened. It took him back two years when they were waiting for Brinn to be born. He smiled at her. “Is the baby healthy? Sure feels like she or he is.”



“He is very healthy.  I want John here for the birth, both for me and for him.  He needs to experience his son’s birth. I want him here around November 15.  That way he will be here for sure.”




Brian scowled at her.  “I am sure he wants to be here but he is in the middle of his final semester and is starting a business.”




“I need someone here,” she said in a quiet voice.  There was no challenge or defiance in her tone.




Justin took her hand.  “I am sure he will do his best.  He wants to be here when his son is born.  He is going to be so excited to hear it’s a boy.”




“Can I see Brinn now?” Tina spoke quietly now.  She had lost her vibrato from earlier.




Five minutes later Gus walked in carrying a smiling Brinn, the babysitter right behind him.  Once Brian nodded the sitter turned and left. “Daddy!” Brinn squealed with delight. Justin lifted his arms to take her but she shook her head with a smile. “Other daddy.”




Brian laughed and took her into his arms.  He smiled at Tina, “Her latest game. She thinks she’s funny, don’t you, Brinny.” He kissed her and she giggled.  




Brinn moved to Justin’s lap after a few minutes so she was now sitting next to her mother.  Almost in a whisper Tina said, “She is so beautiful and it is obvious how happy she is.” She swallows and added, “And how loved she is.”  She looked at Gus. “Hey, Gus, you have really grown up in the last six months. You’re a teenager now aren’t you?”




Gus nodded.  




They ordered there food and as time went on Brinn warmed up Tina.  Tina did not push Brinn but before the end of the meal Brinn was interacting with Tina.  As the meal came to a close, Tina knew her time was up. “Thanks for coming. Tell John I will call him this week and that his son is healthy and getting ready to appear.”   Tina hugged and kissed Brinn and then Justin hugged Tina.




“Take care of yourself, Tina.”  And they went their separate ways.




Justin smiled at Brian  and then at Brinn. “It’s a boy.  John and Tony are having a boy.”




Brian and Gus spent a little time on the slopes while Justin stayed with Brinn at the suite.  They made it an early night and headed to the airport early in the morning. All of them were excited to know it was a boy and plans were made for a family dinner tonight to let John and Tony know what color to paint the room.  Justin knew he would be spending time in their nursery painting something for a baby. It was time to get ready for this baby!



Chapter 7 by Simply written

By the time Tony and John arrived on Monday evening the house was full of excitement.  Gus had been sworn to secrecy and Peter and Becca were not told what the gender of the baby was.  Alice had baked a cake with blue food coloring and frosted it with white frosting. The excitement filled the air.  Even Brinn picked up on the fun and walked around saying, “Party, my party, my John come.”


Becca picked Brinn up and said, “I’m afraid this party isn’t for you, Sweety, but John will be here.”


Peter wrapped his arms around both of them. “I can’t wait until we’re ready for our own.”


Justin was near enough to hear Peter’s comment and looked at Becca hoping she didn’t drop Brinn as the words crushed her. She recovered quickly and smiled at Peter.  She kissed him without saying a word. She passed Brinn to him and went over to help Alice. Peter started throwing Brinn high in the air and her giggles were heard throughout the house. After a while Peter stopped and Brinn pulled on her shirt.“Horsy, my horsy.” Peter dropped to his knees and soon Brinn was  giving orders, “Go horsy, fast.” Peter then started ‘bucking’ making sure one hand was behind her.


Justin slipped his arm around Becca.  “Peter will understand, Becca. He will.”  Becca’s head dropped on Justin’s shoulder and Justin kissed her temple.


“Hey, Justin, are you making the moves on my….”


“My John, my John,” Brinn scrambled off Peter and ran to the door as John and Tony walked in.


John picked up his favorite girl as she kissed him several times. “I think someone missed me.”


“I miss my John.” She tightened her grip around his neck.


“I missed you, too, Munchkin.”


Since everyone was there Alice and Becca started bringing food to the table.  Brinn insisted John sit next to her so Brian moved to the other end of the table.  Justin smiled at him and mouthed the words, ‘I love you’. Everyone enjoyed the meal although it was obvious Tony and John were very anxious to find out about the baby.


When it was time for dessert, Alice insisted Tony and John come and cut the cake.  All the sudden they were both shaking. Tony cut the cake and instantly saw the color of the crumbs. He looked over at John and saw his eyes were glistening. “We’re having a boy?” John looked back and forth from Justin to Brian and they both nodded.  He pulled Tony into his arms and kissed him. “We’re having a boy,” he said softly in his ear.


“My John!” a small angry voice came from the table.


“I am sorry, Miss Thing, but he is mine although I will share once in a while.” Tony smiled at her.  “Would you like a piece of cake?”


“Cake!” Brinn smiled over at John and Tony. Tony set a small piece in front of her. Brinn stuck her finger in the frosting and then popped it in her mouth. “Nummy.” Everyone laughed and they all started eating their cake.  After the meal Tony, John, Justin, and Brian went to the living room and sat down. Peter had sat down to read Brinn a story as Alice and Becca cleaned up. Gus headed to his room to finish the homework he needed done for his return to school in the morning.


Brian poured a drink for each of them and passed them out.


“It isn’t that bad is it?”


Justin smiled over at Tony and John. “It isn’t that bad, no, but it is going to be a bit inconvenient. John, she wants you there for the delivery.  My guess is you want to be there too?”


“I really do.  Tony, I know we both can’t be gone right now so I didn’t want to say anything.”


“John, of course you want to be there and it will be harder for her to mess with us if you are there.” Tony walked over and sat on the arm of John’s chair, “And besides,” He kissed John, “I am not worried.  I know you will come home to me and you will bring our son home.”


“I would love to paint the nursery for you, If I may.”


“Oh, that would be great, Justin.  It will be perfect.”


“Brian knows a little bit about business and I will help in anyway I can too while John is out of town.  You will be ready for your first guests before Christmas.”


“So when do I need to be in Colorado?”


“She said sometime around the 15th. Hopefully, that will mean you are back home by Brinn’s birthday. I can’t believe she is almost two.”  Justin walked over and poured himself another drink and sat down on Brian’s lap. “We keep trying for another one but nothing seems to happen,” they all laughed as Brian got the look that meant he may try right now.


“Nothing happens?” Brian started tickling Justin and Justin tried to pull away.


“Ok, ok, a lot happens. A lot.” Justin tries to get away from Brian’s tormenting fingers but Brian snags him around the waist with one arm.


As Brian and Justin started kissing, Tony and John looked at each other and laughed.  Tony said, “I think that is our cue to go home and do some practicing of our own.” He leaned in and John pulled him onto his lap.  


“Maybe we should stay and get some pointers.”


“Darling, I don’t think we could take any more love than we already have.”  Tony stood and pulled John up with him. “They won’t even know we’ve gone.”



The next couple of weeks Justin spent most of his days at the B & B working on the murel for the baby.  It was a great way to get his hand back in shape. When he needed a break he would roam around the house and see how renovation was going.  The apartment was ready and the rooms for Mary and Jim had been finished. There was still minor changes in some of the rooms but the biggest project was still the kitchen.  There still looked to be a lot of work to do in there. Justin found John sitting in the office one day while Tony had run to the college for a meeting about his final project. John’s shoulders were slumped and he was staring blankly into space.


“Anything I can help with?” Justin touched John on the shoulder.


“I don’t think so.  Truth is I’m just scared. I am not scared for Tony and me.  I know we are good but the new business and a new baby….what was I thinking that I could deal with a baby. I mean a business, with Uncle Brian backing us, it should be fine but a baby is helpless.  He will rely on us for everything. What if….”


“Take a deep breath, John. We are here for you, John.  If it gets too much, you know we will help. If you need Alice to help I am sure she will and when the baby is little Mary will be in heaven rocking him.”


“Justin, Mom wants to help. She wants to be here for the baby. My first thought is I don’t want her near my son but if she has changed… but I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable about it either.”


“John, that is totally up to you.  Have you told her about changing your last name?”  He nodded. ‘And what did she say about that?”


“She actually liked the idea.  She never did like our dad, not that she likes anyone much.”


“Are you sure you want her around your son?”


“I wouldn’t let him alone with her but she is a decent cook and as long as we are here….. I just don’t know! I can’t make any more decisions right now.”


Justin hugged John who stood up and held on for a few minutes. “Thanks, Justin.  I know you and Brian will help out. I am just so confused about Mom. I know what a shitty life she had growing up and I really think she loved us, she just didn’t know how.”


“Would you like me to feel Brian out on this? It will be your decision.  Maybe talk to Peter…”


“I have.  Peter has been talking to her a lot.  He thinks she is really trying and wants us all to give her a chance.”


“John, we will support you no matter what you decide but don’t do if it is more stress on you.  Don’t rush into anything. I will talk to Brian and you need to focus on getting ready to go. You leave in a couple days.  That baby is the most important thing right now.”


“You’re right, I will think about it and make a decision when I get back. Thanks, Justin.”


“I better get home before Brian.  He is still being overprotective of me working.  He is not going to be happy when he learns I am going to New York to talk to my agent.  It will only be 24 hours. I think he will survive.”


Justin pulled into the driveway at the same time Brian did. Brian strode over to Justin’s SUV and opened the door. Before Justin could step out, Brian drew Justin into his arms and kissed him long and sweet. “Where are you coming from this late?”


“It’s not late but I was talking to John.  He has a few butterflies about the next couple weeks.  Has Peter mentioned his mom to you lately?”


“Just enough that I know they have been talking.  He thinks she has changed or really wants to. It’s a big house.  Do you think the house is big enough for her to live here with us?”


Justin was shocked Brian even mentioned that. “You are thinking about moving her into the house?”


“Well, her boys feel like they need to help her but neither of them need her in their homes right now.  I was thinking she could stay up in the infamous room that Tina stayed in. I really don’t want to let her stay but she is family and we both know what shit she had to put up with. If it wasn’t for you I would probably be a raging alcoholic by now just like she was.”


“Whatever you think, Brian. And now while we are talking and nobody is here out here, I need to go to New York for a business trip.  I’ll only be gone one night. He just wants to review my paintings and talk about doing a coffee table book. No tours, I promise. Maybe a night or two once the book is done but that would be at least a year from now when Brinn is a year older. “


Brian did not have a happy look on his face.  “Maybe I could…”


“Darling, if you want to come with me I would be thrilled.” Justin’s hand moved between Brian’s legs and began stroking with one hand.  With the other he pulled Brian closer and when their lips met, his hand got busy, again.


“We definitely can go to NYC for a night, just the two of us. We better get in before they come looking for us.”



The next two weeks were a blur of activity.  John flew to Colorado to be with Tina until the baby was born. She wanted him to stay with her but he insisted on staying at a nearby hotel until he got the call. It came at 4:00 a.m.  As he jumped in his rental car he called Tony. His sexy voice answered, “Good morning, lover, you’re calling early.”


“I am on the way to pick Tina up.  Our son is on his way.”


“I will be on the first flight I can get on.” He was already out of the bed and throwing clothes in a bag. He called Brian and Justin. “The baby is on his way.  I am going to try to get a flight…”


“Tony,” Brian replied, “I have a plane on standby at the airport, the little one just down the road.  The pilot will meet you there in an hour. And Tony,”


“Yes, Brian?”


“Congratulations and call us as soon as something happens.  Hopefully, you will not be too late for the birth.”


Justin spoke into the phone, “We love you.  Can’t wait to meet your son.”



John got Tina to the hospital quickly.  Tina walked up and down the halls until the pain got too bad.  Tina refused to have the epidural even though she was screaming out in pain.   John knew Tony was on his way. He needed him so bad. It was 4:00 p.m. before she was ready to push and by then she was exhausted.  John crawled in bed behind her, hoping it would help support her as she pushed. As she began, Tony walked in the door. He rushed over and kissed John deeply and kissed Tina on the cheek. The two men talked her through the contractions and soon Tony stood with his mouth hanging open as Tina, with John’s help, pushed their son’s head out and with the midwife’s guidance the shoulders followed and then the midwife stepped to the side and let Tony catch their son.


John kissed Tina but then moved from behind her to see his son.  As the nurse took him away, they helped Tina through the afterbirth and then went out to the hall to see their son.  It wasn’t long before they let them in to a small room off the nursery so they could bond with their son. John sat down in a rocker and opened his shirt.  They opened the little gown and laid the newborn on John’s chest. John wrapped his arms around his son and held him fast. He then looked up at his husband. “We can do this. I love him so much already.”  


Tony kissed him.  “I do, too, John. We need to choose a name.”


John look at Tony, “I really like Matteo.  He looks like a Matty to me.”


“Then it is settled Matteo John Kinney.”


“Tony, we didn’t talk about….”


“He needs his father’s name.”


“Well, then his name is Matteo John Anthony Kinney.”


With one hand John began opening Tony’s shirt and, standing up, Tony took the chair and John laid their son on Tony’s chest. “I’m going to call Brian and Justin and then check on Tina.  I will be back in about 10 minutes.”


John thought for a minute debating who to call.  The phone rang and Justin answered. “Justin, he is beautiful, my son is so beautiful.  Everything is good.”


“Oh, John, I am so happy for you.  Do you have a name yet?”


“Yes, Matteo John Anthony Kinney. Matty for short.”


“I love that, John.  I will call Brian, leaving off the last name of course.”


“Thanks, Justin.  I will let you know when we are coming home.”


When the call ended, John found Tina in her room.  “How are you, Tina?”


“I’m fine. When are you going to leave?”


“We are talking to the doctor in about half an hour.  As soon as he gives the go ahead we will fly back to Pittsburgh. Did you want to see Matty?”


“No, absolutely not.  I can’t. I will be out of here in the morning.”


“Do you have somewhere to go?  Someone to help for a couple of days?”


“Yes, John, I do. Now please leave me alone and don’t come back.  Not now. Someday…” Tina turned her back to him.


John started to say something but thought better of it.  He went back and found his family. After talking with the doctor, they scheduled the trip home tomorrow.  As they left the hospital to get a few hours of sleep, they called Brian, hoping to talk to Justin, too.


“Congratulations, Dad.” Brian answered the phone. “How is he and Tina?”


“Tina is fine, so is Matty.  Are you ready to meet him tomorrow?”


Now Justin’s voice popped in.  “Tomorrow? I can’t wait to meet him and to see you.”


“Uncle Brian, the pilot said he would let you know or landing time once he has the flight plan.  We can’t wait for you to meet him.”



The  timing of the birth couldn’t be better.   Tomorrow was Saturday. Thanksgiving was Thursday which they were going to pair up with Brinn’s birthday party.  As Justin picked up party supplies before the plane arrived, he pictured this happening every year. In two or three years it would have to be a dual theme because no little boy would want a princess party and no little girl wanted  trucks. And there would be the day when they wanted separate parties but they would know they are siblings as well as cousins.


Justin had the back of the SUV full of decorations. He had gotten a combination of fall a little girl things.  He knew how he would put it together but now he was sure it would be about time to go to the airport. Gus came out with Brinn and Brian was right behind him.  The four drove over to the dealer where Brian picked up the new SUV he had purchased for Tony and John. They still had the Stingray but there was no place for a car seat in that and the other car they used was on it’s last leg.  The SUV was perfect for the new business. They could have advertising put on it later. As they followed each other to the airport Justin and Brinn sang ‘The Wheels on the Bus’, while Gus road with Brian in the new car.


“Dad, what is Matty’s last name going to be?”


“I don’t know, Sunny Boy.  I never asked them. What made you think about that?”


“I love my moms but I sometimes wish I had your last name.  Brinn has your last name and, don’t take me wrong but, she is Justin’s daughter….you know what I mean….and I’m your son and I don’t have your name.”


“Well, Gus, you know when you were born I was kind of messed up.  I wasn’t sure how much of a part I would play in your life. I am SO glad I got smarter  and didn’t miss out on your life. When you lived in Canada I visited as much as I could and as soon as you moved back I started seeing you as much as I could.  You remember that part I hope.”


“I do, but that doesn’t change my name.  I want to be a Kinney, too.”

“Gus, you are a Kinney in all the important ways.”


The vehicles stopped in front of the hanger and they got out of them.  They knew it wouldn’t be long but Brinn did not want to just stand around.  “Gus,” Brian asked would you mind letting your sister walk around in the hanger over there? It shouldn’t be too cold out of the wind.”


“I will if you promise not to have sex while you’re waiting.”


“Not funny, Gus.” Brian said.


“Who was being funny. It’s true.  It’s a good thing you are both guys or I would 20 siblings that have your name.”  Gus took Brinn and walked away.


Justin took Brian’s arm.  “What was that all about?”


“He’s a bit upset about not having my last name.  I am not sure what triggered it but on the way over that was our conversation. I kind of wondered if he would ever bring that up.”


Justin wondered if Peter or John had talked to him or if he had overheard them talking.  They may have a bit of a fight on their hands. Justin blocked his eyes from the sun. “I think I see it. The plane is coming,” Justin called to the kids.  Gus put his sister on his shoulders and walked back to his dads. Brian plucked Brinn off Gus’ shoulders and Justin wrapped his arms around Gus. He put his chin on Gus’ head.  “I won’t be able to do this much longer. There will be a day you will pass my height, I am sure.”


The plane touched down and as soon as it came to a stop they walked up to it on the tarmac.  The steps came out and John came down the steps with Tony right behind him. In John’s arms was a little bundle.  As they got to the bottom of the steps Justin and Brian came around. Justin reached for the little boy and John handed him over. Brinn looked up at John and with tears in her eyes she said, “My John.” She reached for him and John took her, pulling her close.  


“Yes, Brinn, you are my best girl but you need to meet my favorite little boy.” Justin took a step closer.  “Brinn, this is Matty. Matty is part of the family now. Matty is going to live with Tony and me but we will come visit a lot and you will visit us at our new house.”


“Kiss Matty,” she leaned over and kissed his cheek.  She then looked at John. “Matty’s Daddy?”


“Yes, Sweetheart.  I am Matty’s daddy but I will always love you, too.  


Tony and Gus picked up the luggage and carried them over to the SUVs. The rest of them followed.  “Whose vehicle is this? Did you get a new one?”

Brian tossed the keys to Tony.  “Your name is on the Registration. Well, actually, it is registered to you as the manager of the B & B.  As the majority owner at this time I decided the business needed a decent vehicle if you have to pick up guests, etc.  Plus your son deserves a safe place to ride and the Stingray doesn’t have room.


John and Tony were speechless.  Tony shook Brian’s hand. “Thank you for the business.  We will pay you back. As men, we will make our way.”


“Tony, I totally expect to get paid back,” Brian didn’t want to step on his pride.  “I expect you to make that business a big success. But Tony, you were thrown into our crazy, mixed up family and all that comes with that and part of what comes with that is me helping you out or bankrolling your adventures.”


“We will do our best.”


“I have no doubt.”


Justin walked around and placed Matty in the car seat.  Snapping everything in place. He then turned and hugged John. “He’s so gorgeous. The three of you need time by yourself but, John, if you need anything, call us.  Alice or I would love to help. Well, all of us would. But seriously, even if you just need sleep.”


“Thank you, Justin. Thanks for everything.”


As they got in the SUV, Justin said, “I will be there tomorrow unless you call me earlier.  I’ll call ahead of time.”


Gus was very moody and quiet as he got into the car.  Justin had seen Gus talking to Tony as they loaded the SUV. He would talk to him when they got home.  When they got home Justin looked at Brian and glanced at Gus. Brian was taking a sleeping Brinn out of her seat. “Can you put her down for a nap, Baby. I’ll be in soon.”


As Brian and Brinn walked in Justin sidetracked Gus. He tried to put an arm around him but Gus stepped to the side. “What’s wrong, Gus?”


“Nothing,” he looked down at his feet.


“It seems you have a problem with Matty.”


For a second Justin saw Gus soften, “Not with him.” He then turned to stone again. “I just don’t know why he gets Dad’s name and I don’t. I guess I don’t count.”


“Gus, you know that’s not true.” Justin tried to get close again but Gus stepped away.


“Just fuck off, JUSTIN.”  Gus used his first name like a knife to the heart. Justin felt like he had been knocked backwards.  Gus brushed past him and into the house.



When Brian came downstairs a few minutes later Justin sat in front of the fireplace in the kitchen. Brian sat next to him.  “What happened? You look like you are in shock.”


“Our son just called me by my name and told me to fuck off.”


Brian would have charged upstairs if Justin hadn’t caught his arm.  “Brian, he is hurting, badly. He doesn’t know how to deal with his feelings.  He doesn’t want to hurt Mel and Linds but he wants to have your name. It’s obvious he doesn’t feel like he belongs.”


“But why is it bothering him so much right now.  I mean…”


“Brian, you know I don’t keep any real secrets from you, right?”


“I don’t like how this is starting,” He pulled Justin closer.  


“I know something you will know by the end of the week but I promised to keep it from you until then because I didn’t see anything negative about it until now. If you want me to tell you I will but I promise, it won’t make any difference.”


Brian kissed Justin.  “I trust you, Sunshine. I know whatever you are hiding from me…” He started tickling him, “.....has a reason but that doesn’t mean I can’t torment you until then. One of our kids is sleeping and the other is being a teenager.  Can you think of anything to do in the meantime?”


“Oh, I definitely think there is.”  Justin straddled Brian and began to kiss him but then stopped. “Wasn’t Matty amazing!  He is so perfect, so beautiful. It almost makes me want… No, two is enough but they are so sweet at that age.”


“Do you really think our daughter would share you? I know I never would.” Brian flipped Justin onto his back on the sectional. Justin couldn’t figure it out how but by the time he hit the cushion his pants were around his knees and Brian’s hand was between his legs. He was brutal to both Justin’s mouth and genitals making Justin rock hard instantly. Justin moaned as Brian continued to manhandle his cock, almost to the point of being painful but it was driving him crazy. Justin finally managed to strip Brian’s pants off but Brian wasn’t ready to let Justin go yet. He continued to manipulate Justin until Justin was almost crazy with need.


“Please, Baby, now, I need you now.  Please, Brian! I need you.”


Brian crushed his lips once more and then stood up and pulled up his pants. “Is Alice around for dinner or are we on our own?”


Justin looked stunned. “What? Brian? You can’t leave me like this.”  Justin was taking deep breaths trying to regain control. “You are killing me, Brian.”


“Just think about how good it is going to be later.”


“Damn you, Brian!” Justin walked up behind him and thrust his pelvis into Brian’s ass.  “You are killing me!”


Brian groaned softly.  “It will be great later, Sunshine.”


“What should I make for  dinner?” Brian asked.


“Seriously? Do you really want the kids to suffer too?  I’ll find something to make. Alice always has stuff in the fridge, at least partly ready for dinner. Do you think we should talk to Gus?”


“I’ll stop by his room and see if he wants to talk.  He’s thirteen and he doesn’t want to talk. He’s home this week for Thanksgiving and I will be around as much as I can be this week.  Maybe I will try to spend some time with him. We’ll work through it.” Brian kissed Justin and went to check on Gus.



Peter and Becca had picked up Chinese and went to meet their new nephew.  So it was just the family of four. If Gus wasn’t a 13 year old boy he would have stayed in his room but instead he sat at the table and devoured a couple plates full of food before slinking away from the table and back up to his room. Brian and Justin spent the evening playing with Brinn.  Justin asked Brian to give Brinn a bath while he cleaned up the kitchen. After picking up the kitchen Justin went up to Gus’ room and knocked on the door.


“Can I come in, Gus?”  He heard a grunt and figured that was the most he would get in invitation.  “Are you Ok, Gus? Thanks for not ruining John and Peter’s surprise.”


Gus shrugged and continued his video game. Justin continued, “You know it won’t be long and you can change your name to anything you want. Gus, won’t you talk to me?”


“Justin there is nothing to talk about.  Even Brinn has MY dad’s name but I don’t. I know. I am the kid he didn’t want. Everyone’s told me that story.”


“Oh, Gus,” Justin went to hug Gus but he wrenched away.


“Why don’t you check on YOUR daughter. She might need you.”

“GUS, there is no yours and mine in this house.  We are a family.”


“Sure we are. The problem is you became a family and then had to take me in. My moms didn’t want me so it was Dad’s turn.  He had to take me.”


“Gus, you don’t really believe that.”


“I don’t know what I believe anymore,” for a minute Gus’ eyes swelled with tears. “Da… Justin just leave me alone.”


Justin walked to the door and turned around, his eyes were filled with tears, “I love you, Gussy.  I have loved you since the moment I picked you name, and you may not want me to be your dad but you will always be my son.”


Justin walked into the room he shared with Brian and stepped into his arms.  “Gus?” Justin nodded.


“Oh, Brian, he is so hurt. And he is so confused.”


Brian’s arms went around Justin.  “I am not sure why he is being like this.  What do you need, Sunshine? What do you need?”


“All I  need right now is you deep inside me.”


“That would be my sincere pleasure.” Brian slowly removed Justin’s clothes and then his own. Brian stroked Justin’s cheek and then let his hand slide down his arm and then to his side and then, after moving Justin a bit he entered him, pressing against the length of his body and caressed his lips with his own.  


Softly, Brian made love to his husband. Even after they had both cum Brian kept going until they both orgasmed agan and then after getting into the spooned position, Brian slipped back in and they fell asleep.



Peter and Becca brought dinner for John and Tony.  When they arrived, John and Tony were quite stressed out. John was pacing the floor with Matty while Tony was doing his best to help him.  He had a bottle in one hand and a pacifier in the other. Becca walked up to them and looked down at their son, who was crying. “He is beautiful, may I?”


Neither man resisted as Becca took Matty into her arms. She laid Matty in the center of his blanket and wrapped him up very tightly and then held him close to her chest. In a few minutes Matty had settled down in her arms.  “Do you think he has had enough to eat?”


John nodded.  “Yes, we just didn’t know what else to try. Thank you, Becca.”


“I had a lot of siblings. We called this a burrito wrap.  It works for a lot of babies.” She walked into the nursery and was stunned by the beautiful mural Justin had painted.  It was every boy’s dream, a jungle with things to see everywhere. There were animals and insects, treehouses, and vines.  It was magical. Becca set Matty down and brushed a tear off her cheek. How was she ever going to tell Peter they could never have this.


The four of them ate their meal and talked but Peter and Becca left soon.  John and Tony were too tired to keep their eyes open. “Good night, guys. When he wakes up feed him and wrap him tight again.  It makes him feel safe and if you need me I am just a phone call away.”


Peter took Becca’s hand and walked out to the car with her.  He pressed her against the passenger door and kissed her until she was limp in his arms.  “Someday you are going to be the world’s best mother.”


Becca clung to him as she held back the tears threatening to spill out.



The week flew by.  By Thanksgiving morning the house was filled with amazing smells.  There was a princess birthday cake along with every traditional Thanksgiving food you could think of.  The family along with Jennifer and Tucker sat around the table. Matty spent time in everyone’s arms. Brinn stayed quiet while John held him but when Brian and then Justin held the newborn she had enough. She started pounding on the tray of her highchair.  “My daddies, my daddies.” The tears rolled down her cheeks.


Jennifer got up and picked up her granddaughter.  “Of course they are your daddies, and they always will be yours.”


As they sat down to eat Alice stood up.  “I think everyone should have a chance to say what they are thankful for. You don’t have to but if you would like….”


Becca was the first to speak. “I am thankful for finding a real home here.” She sat down not wanting to say more.


First one and then another just said a few things they were thankful for the last year.  Gus sat silently. Finally, John and Peter nodded at each other and stood up. John spoke, “Uncle Brian, Peter and I have so much to thank you for and after I found out about Matty coming we talked about it and decided to change our last name to Kinney.  Justin said you wouldn’t mind so,” John took his son and holding him up he said, “Meet Matteo John Anthony Kinney.”


Brian couldn’t find the words. Justin put a hand on his shoulder.  “I don’t know what to say. I think we are the lucky ones to have you come into our lives. I….” Brian glanced around the table and stopped on Gus.  Now he understood. Gus knew this was happening. “I think it’s time to eat before it gets cold.”


The day was full of fun and family.  Tony and John were the first ones to leave.  They needed to get some sleep and family time.  By Christmas the B & B would be up and running. They had guests booked for Christmas already.  The Kinney Inn was nearly ready for business. After Matty was down Tony opened his arms and John stepped in.  Their lips met and the depth of the kiss increased. They ended up in their room and after shedding clothes, they were side by side in bed.  They returned to each other’s lips but it wasn’t long that both men, still in each other’s arms were sound asleep.


Becca and Peter had stayed at the main house for a while.  Becca helped Justin and Alice clean up in the kitchen while Peter and Brian played with Brinn and straightened up the furniture.  Brinn was playing with the gifts she had received. Justin caught himself at Becca’s side and he softly said, “Are you doing alright? This can’t be easy.”


“He is so going to throw me to the curb when he finds out.  No, I take that back. He will say it doesn’t matter but as time goes by he will back away.”


“Becca, I think you are underestimating Peter.  Give the guy a chance to step up. Just tell him.”


“I will, soon.  I just don’t know where I will go when….”


“You aren’t going anywhere.  You’re family and you have a place here with us, no matter what Peter decides.


Alice shooed everyone out of the kitchen.  Peter and Becca bundled up and jogged back to the guest house.  Justin and Brian carried a sleepy Brinn up to her room. They put her to bed and Justin kissed Brian, “I am going to check on Gus, unless you want to.”


“Sunshine you are so much better at that than I am.”


“I don’t know if I am better but I know you aren’t comfortable doing it.  I’ll be back.”


Brian kissed him once more, “I’ll be waiting.  Want a bath?” Justin nodded as he stepped out of the room.


“Gus?” Justin tapped softly on the door.  If Gus was sleeping he didn’t want to wake him.  No answer. Justin opened the door. There was a lamp on by the bed but the bed was empty.  He turned expecting him to be asleep by his TV but he wasn’t there, either. As he stepped further into the room, a shiver ran through him. “Gus?” he said louder.  Then he noticed a notebook on the nightstand.


‘I need to find out where I belong.  Gus’


Justin ran down the hall and into his bedroom. “Brian, turn off the water and come here.”


Brian strode out of the bathroom, naked.  He could see the panic on Justin’s face.


“Gus is gone.  He left a note.”  He already had the phone in his hand waiting for Lindsay to pick up.  After explaining the situation to Lindsay and Mel he hung up. Brian was on the phone with 911.  Justin called Peter and Becca but held off calling Tony and John. After letting Alice know Brian dressed and they went downstairs to wait for the police.  Becca and Peter came in the back door and Alice made a pot of coffee.


“We checked all the buildings on our way over.  I thought maybe he would go to the old studio or the pool house but he isn’t out there.” Peter walked up behind Becca and pulled her close.  


Justin was fairly sure the call had interrupted something but they were now focused 100% on Gus.  “Any idea why he would have left?” Peter asked.


Justin put his arm around Brian’s waist, “He is upset about his last name.  It isn’t your fault but the fact that you changed your name got him thinking.  He is too young to change his name on his own plus he doesn’t want to hurt his moms,” Brian stated.


“Gus was even questioning why Brinn got to have HIS dad’s name but he couldn’t,” Justin comment.


Brian pulled Justin closer, “He had started calling Justin by his name.”


“I noticed he was quiet today,” Becca said. “I should have tried harder to talk to him.”


“It is no one’s fault. I just want to know where he is?  It is cold out there. I need to go see if he took clothes with and if he wore a coat.”


Brian let Justin go.  He knew he needed to do something.  By the time the sheriff's deputy arrived it was after midnight. Brian greeted him and invited him in.


“Mr. Kinney, My name is Deputy Troy Brown, is your wife around?  It is usually easier if we all speak together.”


“My husband should be down in a minute.”  Brian watched the deputy’s face as he said it.  A look crossed his face that let Brian know his opinion of their life but he covered it up quickly.


“Oh, are you coparents or is one of you…”


“I wouldn’t go there.” His tone was steely.  “By law, I am his father and I have joint custody with his mother.”


“I am sorry, sir, I didn’t mean anything…”


“I really don’t give a damn what you think.  I just want people out there looking for my son and I believe you will do that for us.” There was still an edge to Brian’s voice but it was now authoritative rather than hostile.


Justin walked up and Brian put his arm around his shoulder pulling him in front of him, holding him protectively.  “Sunshine, this is Troy Brown. Did Gus take anything?”


“It looks like he took two or three days worth of clothes and he does have on his coat but it is so cold out there tonight.” He kissed Justin’s head.  “Let me get you some coffee. Deputy?”


“Thanks,” Brian walked off and the deputy focused on Justin. “So, when is the last time you saw your son?”


Justin filled Deputy Brown in on the events and what pushed him to run away.  “He felt like he didn’t belong but I don’t know where he would go. His best friend lives in Italy.  I am afraid he is just wandering out there in the cold. Oh, I have a picture for you.”


“I was just going to ask you for one.” He looked at the picture. “He is a good looking kid.”


“That scares me, too. Oh, god, I never thought about the loft.  Brian!” he hollered, “Maybe he went to the loft.”


Brian walked in with the coffee.  “I will call Carl and ask him to check it out. They are probably the closest.” He pulled his phone out of his pocket.


Justin explained that they owned a loft in the city and Carl was a retired police officer that was a close family friend.  He gave him the address and Deputy Brown called in the address as well as the picture. “And he has never tried this before?”


“The only time I worried about it was a year or so ago when he was living with his moms and wanted to live here. At the time his moms were having some problems but that has all been cleared up.  He now spends a lot of his weekends there but prefers to live here.”


Brian walked in shaking his head.  “He isn’t at the loft. Carl went in and check around.  I didn’t think he could make it that far this fast. Carl will check every couple hours. I know we were going to let John and Tony sleep and I can’t see him going there but….”


“He wouldn’t go there.  He thinks of them as part of the problem right now. Let’s hold off until 6:00 to call them.” Justin said this as he buried his head into Brian’s chest.  “He thinks he’s grown up but he is just a little boy.”



Gus had packed a duffel and slipped out of the laundry room side door making sure to stay in the shadows so no one saw him back there.  Just as he had hoped, there were snacks and water in there. He loaded them into his bag. He snuck into the back of Tony and John’s SUV.  He held his breath when John put Matty in his seat. He pressed himself tightly against the seat so John couldn’t see him. Gus listened to Tony and John talk about Matty and lots of mushy stuff about going to bed soon.  After Tony and John had gone in, Gus let him out as quietly as he could. He didn’t slam the back door but set it down gently. He used his cell phone for a flashlight but then realized he forgot the charger and he knew they could track it so he shut it down. Damn, he wished he had thought of that earlier.  He knew in the morning they would track him here.


Where was he going to go?  He had no idea. He didn’t want to go away but he didn’t belong there.  When Becca and Peter eventually got married, and they would, everyone would have the same last name except him.  Well, Alice, but she didn’t count in this situation. She was all the way grown up, almost old. It was so cold out.  He had his birthday money so if he could get to the airport he could maybe get a ticket to fly somewhere. He could go where it was warm. He thought he could make it to the small airport.  Maybe he could just sneak on a plane. It was so cold. He wished he had taken a hat. Daddy always told him to wear a hat.


As he walked in the dark he stayed off the road.  He saw a police car moving slow. He wondered if they were looking for him.  He needed to get to the airport while it was dark and then he could find a place to hide.  He could see the sky starting to lighten up. He was so cold. He could barely feel his feet. Out of the corner of his eye Gus saw something scurry.  ‘Was that a fox?’ And with that thought Gus crashed to the ground. His head hit the frozen ground and for a moment things went black. It wasn’t long because when he opened his eyes it was still quite dark.  He started to get up and pain shot up his leg. He grabbed at a fallen tree and sat on it. What was he going to do now. If he stayed here he’d freeze to death. Gus looked around and found a sturdy stick. He had to make it across the last few yards and into that building.  With the help of the stick, he slowly made his way across to a side door. He had been in there with Brinn earlier and he noticed the lock looked broken. The sun was just coming over the trees as Gus fell into the building. He fell onto a pile of what he thought might be old parachutes.  Eyes filled with tears he gave into exhaustion.



Justin called John at 6:00.  Tony picked it up. “Justin you are up early.” Matty was crying in the background and he could hear John talking to him about being wet.


“Is Gus there?  Have you seen Gus?”


“Justin, why would Gus be here at this time of the day. Wait, Gus is missing?”  Justin heard Matty coming closer to the receiver. There was some shuffling and John’s voice came on.  “What’s wrong with Gus?”


“He ran away last night.  He has been gone all night and it is so cold out there.  Oh, god, John….” Brian walked up to Justin and took the phone as he held him close.  


“John, there is nothing you could have done so I hope you got some sleep.”


“We did.  I will come over as soon as….”


“John, there is nothing you can do here.  Don’t feel like you have to come over but if you want to come over later feel free. I will call you later.”


Brian set the phone down and pulled Justin to him.  They didn’t say anything. Justin looked up into Brian’s face and Brian brought his lips down to his husband’s. They kissed for a long time. Pressing their bodies together but not thinking about taking it anywhere.  Becca walked in the back door to find them fused together. She walked over to pour a cup of coffee. Alice was taking Brinn out of the house so she didn’t worry or see everyone else worrying. She walked into the kitchen with Brinn who was in her winter coat.  


“Gentlemen, your daughter is leaving.”  Brian and Justin separated and Justin took Brinn for a minute.  


“Goodbye, Sweetheart,  you have fun with Alice.”


“Where’s Gussy?  Bye bye, Gussy.” She waved at the stairs.


Justin and Brian both kissed her. “Have fun, Sweety.”  Brian snuggled her and passed her to Alice and they left.


Becca gave them each a fresh cup of coffee,  “I am sure you haven’t eaten anything. It’s after 10:00 a.m. and I  know you haven’t had anything but caffeine. What can I make you both?”


Justin started to say no but Brian up his hand on his arm.  “Thanks, Becca, maybe some scrambled eggs and one of those rolls over there.”  The doorbell rang and Brian went to answer it. “Deputy, come in.” Justin came sprinting out of the kitchen.  


“Is there any news? Have you found him?” Justin asked in a rush.


“We have one small lead but it hasn’t gone anywhere.  It appears your son was at your nephew’s house around 8:00 p.m. I talked to your nephew’s,” he hesitated, “husband and he said that is about the time they came home.  He stowed away in the back of their car.”


“Can you figure out where he went?”


“We tracked him for about a mile but then we lost his trail.  We have called to get a dog out here but there is a front moving in and there are no planes coming in or out and the handler won’t drive the dog in bad weather.”


“But we can’t leave him out there if there is snow coming.  We can’t! He already has to be so cold. He is SO cold.” Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and pulled him close.


“Mr. Kinney, Justin, we are not giving up.  A search group is being organized but they are worried about the weather, too.”


“Well, then I will go out and look myself.  I need to find him. His moms are going crazy, too.”


“Yes, I stopped by there but a colleague is there with them now. They are being informed.”


“Troy, have you had a chance to eat breakfast?” Brian asked the young man.


“I had a doughnut.  Yes, I am a cliche.”


“Join us for some eggs and croissants.  Nothing fancy but we all need some food.”  Becca had already started scrambling more eggs.


Justin wasn’t eating so Brian started feeding him without even realizing it. “Sunshine, you need to eat. Gus is going to need you when he gets home.”


Deputy Brown watched the interaction and wondered if he would ever feel that way about someone, to be that connected.  He sure wasn’t with his ex-wife. He noticed how they touched each other, needing the contact. He snapped out of it when his phone went off. He excused himself and stepped into the front hall.  


“This is like Brinn all over again. I am so helpless.  Our son, your son is somewhere and he needs his dad.”


“Justin, Sunshine, you are his dad and he knows that.  We just need to find him and we will work this all out. We will find him.  He will come back to us.”


John, Tony, and Matty arrived after lunch and sat with them.  Peter had been looking all morning and Tony joined him when he went out again.  Justin spent a lot of time holding Matty. It helped if he stayed busy. As he rocked the tiny new Kinney he remembered Gus at this age and now as he sat in front of a roaring fire Gussy was out there alone somewhere.  As the day went on it began to snow and everyone’s fears escalated.”



Gus woke up mid-day and cried out in pain when he tried to move his leg.  It was too swollen to really tell if it was broken but he couldn’t bear weight on it.  He drank some water and ate some crackers. He was so cold. Gus saw his phone in the bottom of the duffle and pulled it out.  He was going to call home. They would come get him. He would say he was sorry and they would love him. He knew they loved him.  He was such an idiot.


He picked up his phone and tried turning it on.  Nothing! He tried a few more times before he noticed that there was a crack across the back.  It must have happened when he fell last night. Now what was he going to do? His fingers and toes hurt.  They felt like pins and needles were sticking in them. He hurt everywhere. He was so cold. He wondered if he could get in the office. Maybe there would be a phone in there?” He looked around and found a pipe he hoped would work for him to walk with.  He hopped and shuffled his way across the hanger. It took him so long to cross the room he had to sit down outside the office door. Locked.


Gus cried and fell asleep in the chair.  When he woke up again it was getting dark.  He was hungry and thirsty but his bag was far away. He tried to get into the office and after several tries he found a screwdriver that helped him break the lock and he got into the office.  He looked out the lone window and saw it was snowing. He didn’t see a phone but it seemed a little warmer in here. He didn’t see any food but there was water at least. There was also an old sofa and some old coats.  He drank a glass of water and then laid down to sleep. Using the old coats as blankets. His leg hurt so bad. He shut his eyes and slept.



Brian woke up in the middle of the night to find Justin staring out the window.  Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s upper chest and kissed his head. “Come to bed, Justin. There is nothing we can do tonight.  We have had people out looking for him for over 24 hours. We need to sleep so when he comes home we are healthy and strong for him.  Why don’t you come and love me, Justin. We need to love each other.”

Justin spun around and plundered Brian’s mouth.  He pushed Brian back to the bed and pushed him down, so glad he was already naked. Justin was in a frenzy. Brian wasn’t sure what he was going to do next.  He was everywhere all at once. He was biting and sucking a taking everything he could get. When Brian was ready to burst when Justin thrust into him. He put his arms around Brian, pulling him close as his pelvis drove into Brian over and over.  Brian shouted loudly as he orgasmed in waves over and over. Justin held onto him tightly as he emptied himself into his life. “I love you, Baby. I love you so much.”


Brian turned and held him.  “You are my life, Sunshine. I can’t do life without you.  Our son will come back to us. I know he will.” And they slept.


The morning arrived and there was 6 inches of fresh snow on the ground.  Justin’s first thought was that there might be tracks. He could be hundreds of miles away by now.  Justin remembered Gus’ birthday money last evening and it was all gone. He probably had close to $800  with him which means he could be almost anywhere.


The morning was a repeat of Friday.  The only difference was the dogs were on their way and the temperature had dropped to 0°.  If Gus was outside he couldn’t be alive. They just went through the motions of the day. Justin and Brian talked to Mel and Lindsay several times as the day went on.  Mel and Lindsay said they didn’t care what Gus’ name was as long as he was alive. He would always be there son.



Gus woke slowly but was disoriented. He was so hungry and his leg hurt so much, not to mention the needles and pins in his hands and feel although that was a little better this morning.  He wasn’t nearly as cold this morning. The old coats helped a lot. He couldn’t see much out the window but he could tell it had snowed quite a bit. Would anyone find him today? After drinking some water he fell back to sleep until he woke to the sound of a snowplow.  Would someone come in? Would …. Gus couldn’t focus. He needed to sleep. The next time Gus woke it was dark again. We wasn’t sure what day it was. He could tell it was late at night. It hurt to move at all. He missed his moms and his sisters. He missed his dads. Daddy must hate him.  He was so mean to him “Justin, Daddy, I’m sorry.” Gus said it outloud in the empty room. “I know you love me. I wish I could tell you how much. Please find me, Daddy, Please!”



Justin sat straight up in bed. “Brian, Brian!”


“What’s wrong, did the phone ring? Did they find him?”


“Brian, he is close by. I don’t know how I know that but I do. And, baby, he’s hurt and he’s so scared.  We need to find him!”


Brian pulled him close and laid down with him.  It was a dream, Baby.”


“I don’t think so.  It was so real. I Heard him calling me daddy.  He would have called one of the family by now if he could. Even if he was mad he would have let us know he was safe if he could.”


“Sunshine, go  back to sleep. Brinn is going to need time with her dad tomorrow.  If John hadn’t come for a while today Brinn would have been a mess.”  Brian ran his hand through Justin’s hair and then drew his hand across his cheek.  He kissed Justin’s forehead and pressed his head down to his shoulder. “Sleep, Sweetheart, sleep.”



Gus was sure he was dreaming.  He heard a car pulling up and then a door slam. All of the sudden the room was lit up.  He must be dreaming because the lights didn’t work when he got here. He didn’t want to dream he just wanted to sleep.  


Gus heard voices and then he felt a hand on his shoulder.  The next thing he remembered was a police officer leaning over him and then being rolled into the back of the ambulance.


Brian and Justin were in the kitchen drinking the third cup of coffee when there was a knock at the door.  They both froze. Alice came out of the bedroom and joined the men as Brian opened the front door. Deputy Brown stood there.  His look was grave. “He is on his way to the hospital. He’s alive but he’s in rough shape. Grab your coats. I will drive you. All I can tell you is they found him at the little airport and he is in really bad shape.”


“Was he able to tell them anything?” Brian asked as he held a shaking Justin close.


“They said he kept mumbling ‘daddy’.




Chapter 8 by Simply written

Officer Brown got Brian and Justin to the hospital in record time.  By the time they walked in Mel and Lindsay were already there. The four hugged.  “Have you heard anything?” Brian asked


“They say he is very shocky.  He appears to have a severely broken leg and frostbite. We saw him through the window but they wouldn’t let us talk to him.” Mel hung on to Lindsay as Linds spoke. “Oh, Justin, they wanted you to let them know when you arrived for some reason.”


Brian and Justin went to the desk. “We are Gus’ dads.  We heard you wanted to talk to Justin? He isn’t the biological fa…”


The nurse interrupted him as he came around and took Justin’s arm.  “I don’t care who you are. That little boy wants to see you,” As Brian started to follow he turned and said, “You wait here.”


Justin was led to a curtained off area.  He heard Gus whimpering and without being escorted he rushed through the opening.  He nearly knocked someone over as he went to the bed. Justin looked down at his son. He could see bandages on his hands and feet and there was a nurse monitoring his vitals.  He leaned over the bed. “I’m here, Gussy. Daddy’s here. I am not leaving.”


Gus’ eyes fluttered open. “I’m so sorry, Daddy.  I didn’t…. I know….”


“Shhhh, Baby.  Calm down. I am here.  I am not leaving.”


The nurse smiled at him.  “The doctor is looking at his x-rays.  This young man wouldn’t let him do much until he saw you.   He needed to see his dad.”


“I am married to his dad.”


“Don’t ever doubt.  You are his dad in his heart and that is all that counts.”


A man in a white coat walked in with Brian.  Brian kissed his son and put his arm around Justin. “Gus, you scared the hell…. It is so good to see you. It looks like you are going to need some surgery,” he said as he brushed his hair to the side.  “We need to let your moms come say ‘hi’ before they take you. You can have one of us with you when you move upstairs.”


“If moms don’t care I want Daddy.”


“Your moms don’t care, Gus.  Justin will be waiting for you outside.”


Brian lead Justin to the hall and Mel and Linds went in. “How bad is it, Brian? Are they operating on his leg?”


“Yes, they showed us the x-ray. They haven’t gotten much out of him but they don’t know how he made it anywhere on that leg. But he wouldn’t let them even look at his hands and feet until he talked to you. They will look at the fingers and toes while he is in surgery.  They aren’t sure how damaged they are. I have to wait down here so just come back down once they take him to surgery.” He took Justin into his arms and kissed him.


They rolled Gus out with Mel and Linds following.  “Daddy,” Gus said as he reached a bandaged hand out.


“I’m here, son,” he didn’t take the hand but touched his shoulder as they moved along the hall. “I’m not going anywhere.”


Gus was put into a room to wait for the operating room to open.  They said it would be about 30 minutes before they started prepping him.  Gus really wanted to hold hands but Justin knew that wasn’t smart. Gus was whimpering a bit so Justin asked the nurse adjusting his IV bags, “Do you think I could get into bed with him for a bit. I will be very careful.  Trust me I have had my share of doing this.” As he talked he moved to the side of Gus’ good leg. He slipped in next to him. He looked so small in the bed there was plenty of room. “Hey, Gussy, you just leave your hands where the doctor told you to, I will put my arm,” his arm went under Gus’ neck, and could then move in close.  Gus instantly quieted down and relaxed against Justin.


The nurse looked at Justin, “Thank you.  If he is able to calm down everything will go easier.” Gus had already started the soft steady breathing of sleep.  “You have done that before.”


“Let’s just say our family has had the best and the worst two years of our lives.” Justin smoothed Gus’ dirty hair back and kissed his forehead.


The surgeon walked in and scowled at Justin but Justin got a defiant look. “You really shouldn’t be in there. It isn’t practical.”


“I really don’t care if it is practical.  My son has been missing for two days and he is scared to death.  I am not in your way and I am not hurting him in any way.”


The doctor glared at the nurse. “Gus was very agitated and his father was very careful.”


Justin jumped in, “In the last two years my baby daughter was born, my husband had cancer, my daughter was kidnapped and then I needed brain surgery.  I have been in and out of a multitude of hospitals and their beds and I don’t care what you think. Touch is as important as medication.”


The doctor said something softly to the nurse and walked out. She turned and smiled at Justin. “That was good.  He doesn’t get spoken to like that often. It is good to remind him we are all humans. You really have had a rough couple years.”


“Ya, I was in here about three months ago having my head cracked open. I had scar tissue from a previous injury that needed to be removed. What did he say as he left.”


“He just told me to keep a close eye on you and told me when to start the medication for the surgery.  You have about 10 minutes before that happens.


Justin had a few things he wanted to make sure Gus heard this.  “Hey, Gus,” He kissed his cheek, “Baby?”


“I’m awake, Daddy.”


“Pretty soon you are going to get really tired and go to sleep for your surgery but I need to tell you something.”


“Am I in trouble?”



“Eventually I am sure your four parents will need to talk to each other and you but you aren’t in trouble.  Gus, you realize how much we love you, don’t you? It doesn’t matter who gave birth to you or who provided the sperm because we all love you equally.  And if changing your name is what you need to do your moms will agree to you changing it. Sweetheart, we love you, not your name. You scared me so bad.  What happened that night?”


“I snuck in John’s car and then slipped out when they got home.  I thought maybe I could catch a flight, sneak on board, I didn’t know but then I tripped in the woods and hurt my leg, and my fingers and toes got so cold….I managed to get to the hanger. I was so cold the first night but next morning I broke into the office.  I’ll pay for the lock, I promise.”


“Your dad will have the best lock put on the door.  Don’t worry about it.”


“Well, when I got to the office I had forgotten my bag across the hanger and I hurt too much to go get it.  At least I had water and some warm coats to cover myself. Daddy, I might lose some fingers or toes, huh? I heard them talking when they thought I was sleeping.”


“Gus, you are going to live, that is all we care about.  You are loved beyond words and…”


“Daddy, I am sorry I was acting like you weren’t my parent.  You have always treated me just like Brinn. I love you.”


Justin kissed his boy and Gus held on tight until the nurse walked in a couple minutes later.


“I am afraid it is time for me to prep Gus.  You will need to get out of the bed but you can stay until he is asleep.”


Justin kept his hand on Gus’ shoulder until he was asleep and then watched them roll him toward the operating room.  Justin asked where his family would have located and he found them in a waiting room. After holding on to Brian for a minute he sat down and told the other parents Gus’ story.  “He was worried about breaking a lock, a cheap interior lock.” He looked at Brian, “I told him we would replace it with the best lock available. Of course, he is worried about being in trouble  and I didn’t let him off the hook completely but I reminded him we all love him so much that he doesn’t need to worry about anything.”


Lindsay hugged Justin, “Thank you.  I don’t know if he would have talked to anyone but you today. He had mentioned his name a couple times but he never made it seem like it was that important.  I should have…”


“Don’t second guess yourself, Linds. Gus seems so mature sometimes but he is still a boy in most ways. Maybe Blake could give us some suggestions with the name so we can proceed. “Melanie, it isn’t that hard to change his name if that is decided to be best, is it?”


“No,” Melanie was pouting a bit. “But he has our name on his birth certificate. I never…”


Brian looked at her, “Really, Mel, really?  You are going to focus on a name rather than our son you go ahead and do that.  His last name is so much more important than his mental health.” Brian walked over to Justin.  “Let’s get a little air. Text us if the doctor comes out. We will only be a couple minutes away.”


Brian and Justin went to the roof.  Brian stared off as Justin wrapped his arms around him from behind. “This is where I stood the night Gus was born.  Well, that night I was stupid enough to go on the ledge.” He turned to face Justin and lowered his mouth. Their lips met and melted into each other.  


When they separated Justin looked at Brian. “He will be Ok.  If he loses a toe or finger he will still survive and live a normal life and he will still be loved by his parents, all of his parents.”  


“Yes, he will and I have to admit I would like to be loving one of them right now.” Brian slid his hand over Justin’s curved ass. “If it wasn’t so cold I would take you right now.  It is going to be a while I am afraid and I could use you over and over right now.!” Brian pressed him tightly against the wall and slid his hand into Justin’s pants. His hand slid down the valley and in one quick move Brian entered him with his finger.


Justin gasped as it took him by surprise. Brian lifted one of Justin’s legs up giving him better access.  With Brian’s mouth crushed on his, Justin was soon gasping and came as Brian continued to stroke his prostate.


By the time they arrived back in the waiting room they were both cold and flushed at the same time. Mel looked at Lindsay, “You owe me a ‘favor’ tonight.”


“Really, guys, in the hospital while your son is in surgery?”


“Did we miss anything, Lindsay? Did the doctor come out and tell you something?  In the last 10 years have I EVER shirked my duties as a father? Have I ever NOT been there for him? We did not leave the building and could have been here in less than 5 minutes if we were needed.


“Excuse me!” The doctor said sharply. “If you can stop arguing for a moment I will let you know how your son is.”


All four of them quieted down and looked at the doctor. Having spoken to Justin earlier the doctor focused on him.  “Let’s start with the leg. I had to put a couple screws in but it looked good. I think he will recover quickly. His doctor will have to keep an eye on it when  he hits adulthood. Hopefully, his bones will just grow on their own. Now, as for the frostbite. I had to remove some dead skin on his fingers but his toes are in bad shape.  They will cause more trouble. I hope I have removed enough of the dead skin. We will have to keep a very close eye on him. He will probably could go home in the next day or two but he will need to have his hands and feet rebandaged daily so he may have to stay here for that reason.”


“Is that something a nurse could do?  We have a nurse that works for us.” Justin said quickly.


“Yes, if you can arrange that, he could go home probably tomorrow if no complications arise,” the doctor stated. “We will work this out later.  I have to get ready for another procedure. The four of you can see him but not all together and if there is another outburst like I just saw you will not be allowed in the hospital at the same time.” And the doctor was gone.  


Brian and Justin hugged as did Mel and Lindsay and then the men and women looked at each other and hugged. Peter and John arrived so Mel and Linds went to visit Gus first.  Peter and John were filled in on the results of the surgery and were told they hoped he would be able to come home tomorrow if Alice was willing to help. The problem with that was she had planned to go help with Matty and now she would have to stay at Brian and Justin’s for Gus.


“I can’t believe I am suggesting this but do you think your mom could help you out.  You know we don’t get along but I also know she would never hurt your son. When you guys were little she really was a good mom. I also happen to know she has been clean for over 3 months now, since your wedding.”


Peter added, “Becca and I will help as much as we can where ever you need us.”


“You’re school work comes first but thank you,” John said. “Tell Gus we will see him as soon as he gets home.” The men hugged and the younger two left.  Brian and Justin stood their with their arms around each other waiting for Mel and Linds to come out. When they walked out Mel had her arm around Lindsay’s waist and both women looked shaken.


“He is in so much pain. Tell them to give him more medicine. Our poor baby.”   Lindsay couldn’t stand seeing him hurting so bad. “We’ll call you tomorrow and find out what the doctor says.”


Before the men stepped in the door Justin looked at Brian.  “Just so you know, I am sleeping here tonight and nothing you say or do will change my mind.”


“Hey, Sonny Boy.” Brian walked over and kissed his son he wanted to scoop him up and hold him but that wasn’t happening. Brian kept stroking Gus’ hair as Justin walked to the otherside of the bed.  Justin could see the strain on Gus’ face.


“You are hurting aren’t you, Gussy?”  Gus nodded and tears came to his eyes.  “Oh, Honey,” Justin kissed him. “I’m going to check with the nurse about pain medication.” He left father and son together.


Brian sat down next to the bed and put his hand on Gus’ forearm.   He started to talk but noticed Gus’ eyes were shut. He ached for his son.  Justin returned and looked at Gus. “The nurse said the meds should be kicking in.”


Brian stood and took Justin’s hand.  He led him to the reclining chair in the room and sat down pulling Justin down with him. They reclined in the chair together absorbing the warmth of each other, “We have our boy back.” Brian buried his face into Justin’s neck.  They held on tight to each other as they lived with their own thoughts. Instinctively, Justin’s lips searched out Brian’s and Brian pulled him in.


After a few minutes Justin said, “I texted Alice when I was in the hall.  She said Brinn seems to be cutting her first molars and is fussy but otherwise things are good. I am going to cancel my trip to New York.  I can’t leave now.”


“Justin, that is over a week away and you are only going to be gone for 36 hours.  We can survive without you that long, just no longer!” He kissed Justin again. “Just let your agent know what is going on and as long as Gus is doing alright you should be able to make your trip.”


“You’re right.  I know you can deal with it.” They kissed once more and then dozed off.


“Dads, are you awake?” Gus asked softly.


“Hey, Gussy.  Did you have a nice nap?”


“It would be nicer if I was in my own bed. You and Dad could go home. I can stay..”


“You are not staying here alone.”


“How’s Brinn? I miss her.”


“She is getting some teeth. She misses you, too.”


“Daddy, you need to go home to her. She doesn’t have John there anymore.”


“But Gus…”


“Gus is right.  I will stay here with him and you go home to our daughter.”


“Are you sure?”


“Yes, if Gus will share his bed.”


Justin kissed Gus. “I’ll be back in the morning and bring you home, ok. I love you, Gussy.  I am going to have your dad walk me to the car, ok?”


“Ya, go kiss somewhere else.”


“I’ll be back in about five minutes.”


“Ok, Dad.”


Justin and Brian walked out to the SUV Peter and John brought them.  Justin pinned Brian against the side of the vehicle. He reached down the front of Brian’s pants. He looked around the parking garage and saw no one was there.  He unzipped Brian’s fly and took him in his mouth. Brian’s knees almost buckled at the feel of Justin’s tongue on the underside of his dick. It was only a matter of minutes before Brian was filling Justin’s mouth. Justin swallowed it all.


“You need to to back to Gus. I will talk to you in the morning.   Love you,” Brian and Justin kissed and went their separate ways.


Brian walked into Gus’ room and found him with his eyes closed but in obvious pain.  He went out and talked to the nurse and the nurse said she would be in in about ten minutes after consulting with the doctor.


Brian noticed Gus had repositioned himself closer to one side of the bed.  That explains why he was in more pain.


Brian took off his shoes and grabbed an extra blanket before sliding carefully into bed with Gus. Since Gus couldn’t use his hands, Brian helped position him.  Holding him close he stroked Gus’ chest.


“That feels really nice.”


“Sunny Boy, you scared the hell out of us. Don’t ever do that again.”


“I’m sorry.”

“I know I am not always the easiest person to talk to but Justin will always listen and know what to say.”


“I just felt so left out but I realize now that a name isn’t important.  What’s important is being loved. And I know you all love me.”


“Gus, Justin was a Kinney long before he took my name.  But if you want to change it just talk to your moms. I think they will understand. I know they will listen.”


“I love you, Dad.”


“Oh, Gus, you can’t imagine how much I love you. But now you sleep.”  Brian continued to stroke Gus’ chest as he drifted off to sleep. Brian soon joined him.



Justin arrived home to find Alice walking with a cranky Brinn. The relief that crossed Alice’s face told him he had made the right decision coming home.  “Daddy,” Brinn said tearfully as she tugged on her ear. “My daddy.” Justin took her in his arms.


“Oh, Sweetheart, does your mouth hurt?”


“My, owie, no bye bye, gone, Daddy…”  Brinn kept stringing words together but not making a lot of sense.


“Alice you get some sleep. I have her tonight.”


“How is Gus?”


“He is in a lot of pain.  We hope he can come home tomorrow.  I am going to have to get a bedroom set up down here for him since he isn’t going to be mobile for a while.  He can’t use crutches with his hands like that.”


“Yes, I was thinking he probably should just figure on homeschooling until after the first of the year for sure. I think the dining room would be the easiest to convert for now.” Alice decided.  “I am going to bed. Brinn can have more pain killer in an hour if she needs it.” And Alice was gone.


Justin walked around with Brinn singing softly in her ear and patting her back.  He felt her relax a bit. An hour later he gave her a bottle and her medicine and then he brought her to bed with him.  She soon was sound asleep. Justin held his sweet baby girl and realized how good life was.


When Justin woke he found Brinn looking at him, “Daddy, sleeping?”


“Good morning, are you feeling better, Sweety?

She dropped forward and kissed him.  “Where Daddy? Where Gus?”


“Oh, Baby Girl, they will both be home today.”  


While Brinn was still happy on the bed Justin rented some furniture.  He got a promise for a fee they would move furniture around for him. Justin took a quick shower with Brinn and after dressing her he called Brian.


“Good morning, My Love. How is our son?”


“Just a minute.”  Justin could hear Brian moving. “I’m back.  He is sleeping. He had a rough night. They upped his pain meds in the middle of the night and he could finally sleep. How is Brinn?”


“She is feeling better. A couple of the teeth broke through. I rented some furniture for Gus to use downstairs for now.”

“Good idea.  He won’t want to be stuck in his room.” They talked a few minutes.


“Dad?” Brian heard Gus calling for him.


“I have to go.  Gus is calling. I will call you as soon as I know when he can leave. I love you, Sunshine.”


“Love you, too, Baby.”


“Hey, Gus.” Brian kissed him. “I was talking to your dad.  Brinny got two new teeth last night and she is asking for you.”


“I miss her but I won’t be able to help anymore.”

“We plan to put you to work right away.  We are going to have you sleep downstairs for a while since you are not going to be able to do the steps so you can entertain Brinn on the bed.”


“Dad, my feet and hands hurt a lot.”


“I know, Gus.  You will get some more medication soon.  If you are alright I am going to go see if I can find the Doctor.”


“Ok, Dad.”


Two hours later Gus was in the back of the SUV and Brian and Justin were on their way back home.  They had a wheelchair and crutches with them. The doctor had hesitated sending him home but when he heard how large the house was and that they had hired help he agreed.  Brian and Justin would have another nurse working hours so Alice could continue her normal routine. Claire was glad to help out with Matty so everything seemed to be working out well.


Brian planned to work out of the house a good part of the next week.  He had recently promoted Gale, Daphne’s husband, so Ted and Cynthia wouldn’t have more to deal with. Gale and Daphne had just found out they were expecting their second so his promotion was good for them too.


When the SUV pulled up Peter, Becca, and Tony were waiting.  Peter walked over to Gus’ door, “Hey, Cuz, you don’t know how glad I am to see you!”  Peter hugged Gus and Gus hugged him back. Can I give you a lift?”


“Thanks, Pete,” Gus was a little embarrassed that he needed this much help but he put his arms around Peter’s neck. Gus caught himself hugging him tight “I’m glad to be home.” Peter squeezed him a bit tighter.


Softly Peter said to Gus, “Love you, Cuz.  Don’t do that again.” Peter carried him into the dining room and set him on the bed. “This is where you’ll be hanging for a while.”


Justin sat next to Gus on the bed.  “We had to figure out the best way for you to be involved in the family and we decided staying in here you will be able to get around in the chair for now and soon on crutches. And we hired someone to help you out for a couple weeks anyway.  We thought you might like a guy instead of a lady helping with somethings.”


Gus flushed, “Ya, you’re probably right.”  Gus was a bit overwhelmed. He hadn’t thought about the fact that he couldn’t get up and down the stairs or even help himself to the bathroom and then there was the pain.  He always hurt now. He could deal with the low thump in his leg but the sharp pain in his fingers and toes was almost unbearable. “Do you know when I can get more medicine.  I really hurt and I am tired.”


“Sure, Gus, you lay down and I will check with Lucky, he’s your nurse.”


Becca walked in and without drawing attention, she helped him get under the covers as she chatted with him. “Are you comfortable?”


“Ya, thanks, Becca.” Becca gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to check up on everything.


Justin was talking to a young man.  “How is he, Becca?”


“I think he is just realizing how injured he really is.  He is also in a lot of pain.”


“Oh,” Justin said, “This is Lucky. He is going to help out with Gus.”


The two shook hands.  “Lucky, Becca is a great help and if Brian and I aren’t around she is willing to help.  Also, she knows Gus really well so if he seems upset or just being 13, you’ll help, won’t you, Becca?”


“Of course I will.  You know I love Gus.”


“I hate to do it but I have to go to NYC at the end of the week.  I will just be gone one night but I know Gus will be nervous about it.”

“I will stay here if that helps,” Becca offered.


“Thanks, Becca.  I knew I could count on you.”



Justin went into Gus with Lucky to introduce him but Gus was already asleep.  “I’ll just make myself comfortable and you go get some sleep, Mr. Kinney.”


“Justin, please, and if you need me you can text me.  I will be close. Right now I am going to go check on Brian.  He didn’t sleep too well with Gus last night.”


“Don’t worry about us.” Lucky said softly as he waved Justin off.


Justin found Brinn with Alice.  “Is she about ready for her nap?”


“She is.” Alice replied.


“Come here, Sweetheart, let’s take a nap.”  Justin took Brinn from Alice and brought her upstairs.  He walked into the bedroom and found Brian lying on the bed. “Someone wants to say hello before taking her nap.”


Brian sat up and took Brinn.  He gave her a big hug and kiss. “After we both get a nap we can have playtime, alright.”


“Daddy, play?”


“Yes, after a sleep we will play, maybe Gus will like to play too?”


“My Gussy home.”  She smiled and yawned.  


Justin took her and was soon back from the nursery.


While Justin had been in the nursery, Brian had stripped and gotten under the covers while Justin was away.  Without a word, Justin dropped his clothes and joined him. Brian slid his hands down Justin’s naked back and onto his firm ass. “I have missed you. With all that has been going on the last several days we haven’t had nearly enough time for….” Brian sighed as Justin took Brian’s cock in his hand as his mouth assailed Brian’s.


“I need you.  I need you deep inside me, soon!”


Brian began teasing him with his fingers at first and then rolled him to his back and Brian’s tongue grazed that special spot.   Justin nearly went over the edge with that action alone but after he probed a few more times with his tongue he repositioned Justin so he could slip in while stroking the spot between his cock and asshole. As Brian stroked Justin’s prostate from the inside and the outside Justin soared and then screamed and tightened around Brian as they connected souls and soared off together.


An hour later Justin and Brian had showered and were dressed, both feeling refreshed and relaxed.  They heard Brinn talking as Justin pressed against Brian once more and accepted the kiss he offered.  “I love you, Sunshine. I know you are nervous about leaving at the end of the week but we will survive without you although it will be difficult without being able to tap that amazing ass. Do you think we have time for one more….


“Dad, daddy!” Brinn called out.


“I think our daughter answered that.” Justin walked to the door and entered the nursery.



The next few days they created a routine around Gus’ schedule.  Justin spent as much time with both kids as he could. It was hard to explain to Brinn he would be gone but he thought she finally realized he would be gone only one night.  Gus understood but was a bit scared since he relied on Justin when he hurt. Justin seemed to be able to talk him down until he could have more medication. “Gus, I will talk to your dad about helping you get past the bad spots, Okay?”


Gus pulled Justin close. “I love you, Daddy and you know I love Dad but he isn’t any good at this stuff.”

“Would you like me to talk to Lucky?  Would you feel comfortable with him doing our little trick?”


“Ya, I think I would. I like Lucky.  He keeps things cool even when it is really embarrassing.”


Justin felt sorry for Gus. He knew how embarrassed he was when he needed to go to the bathroom or bathe.  And Justin knew the tears Gus had shed in front of Lucky from the pain.


That afternoon Lucky sat in the room as Justin got in bed with Gus and slid behind him.  Gus laid against Justin and Justin spoke softly as he stroked Gus’s hair and then his chest and arms.  He did it in a rhythm as he spoke softly. “Just focus on my voice, Gus. Focus on my touch. Focus on your breathing. I love you, Gussy.”  Gus relaxed against Justin and soon he seemed to control the pain.


Justin looked at Lucky.  “As you know I have been doing this about three times a day.  Usually you just take a break then. When it happens late afternoon I will let you try it with him.  Becca and Alice will take care of it at night. His moms will probably be around part of the day while I am gone too so you shouldn’t have a problem getting breaks in.”


That’s when Justin noticed Brian at the door.   He slipped out and gently laid Gus back. Justin stepped out into the hall and shut the doors behind him. Brian held him.  “What would we do without you. You are SO amazing.”


“Did you get a chance to play with Brinn? She was looking forward to it.”


“I just finished playing with her.  When does your plane leave tomorrow?”


“Around 8:00  a.m. which means I have to leave here by 6:00. I have Gus taken care of I think and Alice will have your back with Brinn.  Your sister is helping John and Tony and Becca and Peter will fill in anywhere you need them.”


“Who’s going to fill in for you in the bedroom?”


“No one better fill in for me or….” Justin reached out and slowly rubbed Brian’s fly.  “Just think about how good it is when we’ve waited an extra day. I will only be gone one night and I can promise it will be well worth your time.” Justin stepped up on his tiptoes and adding pressure with his hand he kissed Brian with such a delicate touch that Brian nearly wept for more contact. Brian circled Justin’s waist and plunged his tongue into Justin’s mouth.  Brian’s free hand held the back of Justin’s head and continued to plunder and soon they were both gasping for breath and were desparate to touch more skin when they both heard or felt someone beside them.


They both looked over to see Alice next to them.  “Sorry to interrupt but,” Alice turned green before their eyes and ran toward the nearest bathroom.  They followed her to the downstairs bathroom and Justin knocked after a couple minutes.


“Alice, are you alright in there?”


“Just a minute,” they heard her say softly.”


A couple minutes later the door opened. Alice looked very shaky. She had her mouth and nose covered.  “I think I have the flu. I sprayed this room down but I have to get out of here before anyone else catches it. I’m glad I didn’t spend too much time with Gus but I am a little worried about Brinn.”


Justin took control.  “Go home. Becca will help.  Go! Oh, can you drive?”


“I am sure I can make it home. I am so sorry.” and she was gone.


“Well it looks like I need to figure out a few things.  I need to figure out if I need to cancel my trip.”


“You are not canceling your trip.  Becca can help.”


“Becca is finishing up her semester.  I don’t know what her schedule is the next couple days.”


“Justin, won’t you let me do something for our family.   I heard Gus say I wouldn’t be the right person to help him and it’s true.  I can’t deal with his pain but I can take care of our little girl especially with Becca’s help part of the time.  Linds and Mel will help while they are here. You need to go, Justin. It is for your business, your career.” Brian took Justin in his arms.   Justin looked up and nodded. “Let’s go check on Becca’s schedule.”


Becca slept in the room with Gus that night so Brian and Justin could spend the night together  before Justin left. Becca had observed how Justin helped Gus’ pain so she could try it with him tomorrow night if she needed to.  


Justin packed and then started running the tub. Brian had read a story to Brinn and Justin kissed her goodnight.  Justin and Brian returned to their room and disrobed. They climbed into the tub and after Brian sat down Justin joined him. Brian put his arms around Justin and stroked him the way he had seen Justin do to Gus.  “How did you learn to do that pain trick? It seem to help him for a short time anyway.”


“It’s something I did when you were so sick. I would just stroke your skin and speak softly to you.  I would let you know I was there and I loved you so much. I do the same with Gus. You don’t remember any of that do you?”


Brian held him tighter.  “I remember your arms around me.  I remember absorbing your energy. I remember feeling your tears run down my face.” Brian buried his head into Justin’s neck and started kissing it and then dragging his tongue from the curve of his neck to Justin’s mouth.  Brian helped Justin stand up and stood up after him. They dried each other off and went to their bed, They both laid on their left sides and Brian came in close behind Justin. Brian penetrated deep into Justin. He shifted a bit and gained a few more millimeters. Brian began long slow strokes, nearly pulling all the way out and then back all the way in.  Brian continued the slow, almost leisurely pace until Justin became frantic. He began to meet Brian’s stroke adding force. Justin reached around and held Brian’s hips where they were and began contracting his muscles around Brian’s engorged cock and Brian filled Justin with all the love he could supply.


When Brian woke in the morning Justin was gone and there was a note on his pillow.  


‘My Darling,

I am totally confident in your ability to take care of our family while I am gone.  You have so much love to give them they won’t notice I am gone.  

You are my life, Baby.

Your Sunshine.’


Brian missed Justin already.  Anytime they were apart it was harder to breath.  He heard Brinn waking up so he went in to get her.  And his day began. By noon Brian was exhausted. After lunch, Mel and Linds arrived giving Lucky a little break.  Mel volunteered to watch Brinn for an hour while Brian made a couple business calls.


When Gus’ moms left Lucky could tell Gus’ pain level was increasing.  “Gus, I know I am not your dad but would you like me to try to help with the pain?”


Gus nodded.  Lucky got into bed behind Gus and wrapped his arms gently around him.  He stroked Gus like Justin did. Gus could not relax like with Justin but Lucky softly started singing:


Take my mind

And take my pain

Like an empty bottle takes the rain

And heal, heal, heal, heal

And take my past

And take my sense

Like an empty sail takes the wind

And heal, heal, heal, heal

And tell me somethings last

And tell me somethings last

Take a heart

And take a hand

Like an ocean takes the dirty sand

And heal, heal, hell, heal

Take my mind

And take my pain

Like an empty bottle takes the rain

And heal, heal, hell, heal

And tell me somethings last

‘Heal’ Song by: Tom Odell


Soon Gus was limp against Lucky’s chest. He could feel the vibration from deep inside.  He also realized he was focusing on the feel of Lucky’s cock against his ass. He never thought of that with Daddy but Gus’ mind wandered to the movie he had watched with Tony and Daddy and he really wondered what it felt like.  He remembered hearing the words pain and pleasure. He knew he didn’t have any pleasure in this kind of pain. Gus let himself drift into the peace of Lucky’s voice.



By bedtime the house was quiet.  Peter and Becca were staying at the main house.  Peter knew Becca was tired so he told her to go sleep upstairs and he would sleep in earshot of Gus.  


After Brinn went down for the night Brian came in to say goodnight to Gus.  After he said goodnight Peter followed him out. “Uncle Brian, how much have you had already to drink tonight?”


“So I’ve had a couple. It’s no big deal.”


“Is Becca going to have to listen for Brinn or will you be able to take care of her if she needs you?”


Brian spat,“I can take care of my family, Peter!” and he went to bed.


Peter texted Becca upstairs and let her know Brian would probably be passing out soon.  She responded that she would keep an ear open.


Brian called Justin but it went to voicemail.   Brian noticed he had a text from him. Justin had told him he had a dinner meeting and would probably be busy until late into the evening.  


Brian started to pour more liquid into a glass but then set the glass down and brought the bottle to his mouth as his free hand went into his briefs and he began to stroke himself. He took another large swallowed and began stroking faster.  It just wasn’t the same without Sunshine. Brian’s mind started wandering to other options. He opened the drawer of his nightstand and saw a scarf. God, he had a hard orgasm every time he used one of those. Brian knotted one end of the scarf to the headboard. He wrapped the scarf around his neck and then tied the other end to his wrist.  He tried it out. If he moved his arm outward the scarf got tighter. If he brought his hand back up to his neck the pressure went away. Brian kept stroking himself and as he came closer to cumming he started putting his arm out to the edge of his bed.


Brian loosened and tightened the scarf as his excitement built.  Somewhere in the back of his mind he heard Brinn . He tried to stand up and lost his balance.  He could not get the scarf loose. He could not get back into the position he had been in and things went gray.



Becca went into the nursery and stroked Brinn’s back.  She went right back to sleep. Becca looked at the door to the master and decided she should see if Brian had made it to bed. She thought he may have passed out in a chair or even on the floor.  What she saw instead was Brian, laying naked on his bed with his face an odd purple color, and a scarf cutting off his air.


“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Brian!”  Becca ran to the bed and tried to get the scarf loose but it was too tight.  She realized it was his arm. She moved Brian’s hand closer to his head relieving the pressure.  She unwrapped the scarf and then flipped Brian to his back. She felt for a pulse and found a weak one.  She ran across the hall and grabbed her phone and called Peter.


“Becca, is this a sex call?”  Peter asked in a low sexy voice.


“Get up here, Brian, come now. Hurry!”


When Peter came through the door he found a shaking Becca next to a naked Brian on his bed. Peter saw the scarf attached to the headboard and figured out what had happened.


“Does he have a pulse?”


Becca nodded.  Her whole body was shaking.


“Brian, Uncle Brian!” Peter slapped his face lightly.  


“Peter, what are you doing?”


“What am I doing?  What the hell were you doing? Why the hell would you strangle yourself?  Becca, call an ambulance.”


“I don’t need an ambulance.   I just need better coordination.”  Brian chuckled trying to light the mood.


“Shut the fuck up, Brian, and cover your dick.”  Peter held Becca close. “Bex, he is just an asshole but he seems fine.”


“I hope to hell you are sober enough to get your daughter if she needs something because you scared Becca half to death and I refuse to leave her up here with you.”  Peter guided Becca out of the room. When they got to the steps Becca dropped onto one of the top steps and began crying uncontrollably.

Peter held Becca close.  “You saved him, Bex. Without you he would dead.  You were so amazing.”


“Pete?” Gus’ voice came from below.


“I’ll be right there, Gus.”


“Bex, let’s go downstairs. Can you do that?”  She nodded and stood up.


“Go to Gus.  Come up with a lie.  Don’t tell him the truth.  He can’t deal with that.”


Peter went down to Gus.  “I hear Becca crying. Is something wrong, Pete?”


Pete went over to Gus and put his arms around him, needing the support himself. “Becca just had a bad dream.  She does that sometimes and she was very scared. She will be fine but if you don’t need anything, I am going to go back to her.”


“I’m fine.  Tell Becca she’ll be fine.  My dad’s here. He won’t let anything happen to any of us.”


Peter bit his own lip wanting to say so much.  “Go back to sleep, Gus.” Peter left, pulling the door shut.


Peter had pulled his phone out as he went to the kitchen to find Becca. He put his arms around Becca who seemed much calmer. “Doing alright?”


“I’m fine.  It was just so horrible. His face…” She shivered. Noticing the phone she asked, “What are you doing with the phone?”


“I’m calling Justin.”


Becca pulled the phone from his hand.


“You can’t do that.”


“Pete can’t do what?”


They both turned to see Brian standing there.  Pete’s fist went up and he stepped toward him. Becca put a hand on his arm.  “Peter, don’t. Gus might hear and he already has questions.”


Brian repeated, “Pete can’t do what?”


“He can’t call Justin.”


“Hang on to her, Pete.  She is smart.”


“Justin doesn’t need to hear about that before flying home.  We will tell him then.” Becca said to Peter.


“Whoa, wait, Justin doesn’t need to know about this.”


Becca looked at Brian and continued. “Yes, he does.  He needs to know that your kids aren’t safe with you.  He needs to know you would rather get drunk and have good sex than be there for your kids.  He needs to know that.” She spat out the last words.


Peter looked at her in both shock and admiration.


Brian’s mouth had fallen open.  He then deflated, losing all his bravado.  “Becca, please, I’m sorry. Don’t tell Justin.  I was stupid to play around, I know it.”

“Almost killing yourself to jack off is a game? I’m sorry, Justin, but Brian had to get drunk and then kill himself because you weren’t there to give him a blow job?  Oh, maybe we should go tell Gus that’s what really happened.”


“Becca, you can’t do that. Gus has been through so much.  He is in SO much pain I can’t do anything about. You wouldn’t hurt him that way.”


Becca leaned into Peter, who had put an arm around her waist.


“Brian, sober up and take care of your daughter if she needs something. We won’t do anything until a civil hour but leave us alone.” Peter led Becca to the formal living room so they would be near Gus and sat down on the couch. He held Becca until she dozed off.


A couple hours later Becca woke up.  Peter had ended up with his head in her lap and she slid out, giving him a pillow and covering him up.  She went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. It was very early, barely 5:00 a.m. She had a test later today and since she couldn’t sleep she might as well try to study.  She tried to review her notes but her mind kept going to the master bedroom and Brian’s naked body lying lifeless. What if she hadn’t gone in there? What if… She jumped when a hand touched her shoulder.  She screamed in reflex, breaking away from the grasp.


“Sorry, Becca, I didn’t mean to…” Brian began to say as Peter came from behind and yanked Brian away from Becca and slammed him against the counter.


“Don’t touch her. She doesn’t want to be touched by you.” Peter didn’t know what he was saying.  He was just so mad at Brian he didn’t know what he was doing. He made a fist and drew it back. Brian didn’t flinch or try to pull away.  


‘When had Peter gotten taller than him?’ Brian wondered.  He closed his eyes and braced for impact but it didn’t come.  He opened his eyes to see Becca holding Peter’s hand.


“Peter, he just surprised me.  I didn’t hear him. Let me get you some coffee.  It is fresh.”


Becca poured a cup for Brian and for Peter. Becca handed one to Brian and he took a swallow.  It was hot and strong. As she handed the second cup to Pete she kissed him, long and sweet. Peter took a sip and looked at his uncle.  Keeping his voice low he said, “What the fuck were you thinking? Were you trying to kill yourself or did you just need want to cum with a bang. You Asshole.  What if you had killed yourself?”


Peter’s voice had started to rise and Becca rested her hand on his arm.  “You don’t want to wake Gus. The poor kid has enough stress right now. Why don’t you go shower and get ready for the day?”  She kissed him lightly. “I need to talk to Brian.”


After Peter left the kitchen Becca filled her cup and sat on the stool by the counter.  She pulled out a second one and Brian sat next to her. “Brian, I know you and I haven’t had a lot of real conversations, I mean personal conversations and yet I  know a lot about your past and I am sure you know some of mine.”


“Yes, Becca, Justin told me a little bit about it.  I am so sorry.”


“As much as I went through as a kid, I loved my mom because she was my mom.  She never created a real home for me but in her own way she loved me. And trust me, her boyfriends loved me over and over  No that’s not true. They fucked me over and over. I remember one one of them, I was about Gus’ age that would make me sit on his….sit on him and I would have to pull a scarf tight around his neck so he could have ‘more fun’ with me.  One time I pulled it a little too tight and he knocked me to the floor. I had to stay home from school for a week because of the bruises inside and out.” She took another swallow of coffee. She then looked deep into Brian’s eyes. “I love Peter and I love being accepted into this family.  It is the first time in my life that I had felt safe from the wicked world out there. But last night, some of the wicked creeped in. Brian, what if I hadn’t walked in? I can’t imagine Justin having to explain to Gus and Brinny…. Brian, you have a family that loves you so much. If I had died as a kid no one would have cared.  You have a world of people who love you.” She took a breath, “I am sorry. I know I am rambling but last night I dreamt Brinn was crying and you wrapping your arms around her and were just loving her and then you disappeared and she was sitting on the rug by herself crying.”


Brian had his elbows on the counter and his head in his hands.  “I am the asshole my dad said I was. I’m the degenerate my mother told me I was.  I am not fit to have a family like this. I don’t deserve any of you.” Brian ran his hands over his eyes to wipe away the tears.  


Before Brian could say a word Brinn’s sweet little voice came over the monitor. “Dad, come please. Dad?”


“I can get her, Brian.” Becca started to stand but he stopped her.


“I’ll get my daughter.” Brian looked at Becca and kissed her cheek.  “Thank you. If it wasn’t for you I couldn’t do that.”



Lucky arrived and went into Gus.  They both dredded today. Gus knew he had to change the bandages and that hurt so bad.  His hands seemed to be doing a little better but his toes were not good. Even he knew that.  “Good morning, Gus. Did you sleep well?”


“Pretty good.  Can you just do the bandages right away?  I just want to get it over with.”


“Let me give you your pain meds and then we will give them a few minutes to kick in.” He popped the pills in Gus’ mouth and held the glass with a straw up to his lips.  Gus swallowed. Lucky reached over and brushed Gus’ hair off his forehead. He helped Gus cleanup a bit after going to the bathroom. Gus was so embarrassed he needed that kind of help but Lucky would just talk about a movie he saw or what he did the night before so that helped a lot.  It would be terrible if he talked about it.


“Hands or feet first?”  


“Hands.”  Gus shut his eyes tight as Lucky cut off the bandages.  Gus winced as he pulled the layers off. Gus never watched so he really didn’t know what he did to get them off.


“Gus, why don’t you look.  They are doing well. I am going to send a picture into the doctor.  I think we will be able to let them unbandaged part of the time. The blisters have popped now and look like they are starting to heal. They really don’t look bad.”



Lucky put his arm around Gus’ shoulders and slowly Gus opened his eyes.  This was the first time he had seen them since he got to the hospital. He was so happy to see they looked like his own hands. They looked like the time he burnt his fingers but he was so glad they were getting better.  He reached around Lucky’s waist, careful not to hit his hands but hugged Lucky. Lucky instinctively kissed this loveable boy on the top of his head. “Just be careful. Let me take a picture here.” He took the picture and sent it.  “I will loosely bandage them again after I do your toes. How have they been?”


Just thinking about it made Gus shiver.  They really hurt all the time. Tears began forming in his eyes just thinking about it.  


“Let’s get this over with and then I will get you some breakfast and I brought a new game for us to try.” He ruffled Gus’ hair.


Gus felt something stir.  He really liked Lucky. He wondered if this was how it started with his dads. His dick was starting to think for itself and he wasn’t sure what to do about that, especially with his bad hands.


As Lucky started to cut off the bandages, Gus cried out in pain.  “I’m sorry, Buddy. I will move slower.”


“Lucky?” Gus sniffled, “Do you think you could sing that song for me? The one you sang last night?”


Gus tried to relax as Lucky’s words told him to heal.  Tears rolled down Gus’ cheeks and soon was sobbing as Lucky tried to be gentle as he bathed and then rewrapped the feet.  Lucky wiped away Gus’ tears. “I am sorry, sweet boy. You relax for a bit while I got check on breakfast.



Becca and Peter sat in the kitchen.  “Becca, we need to tell Justin what happened.”


“I know we do but I don’t know if over the phone is the best way to do it plus he will want to come right home and you and I both know this is going to really stir up something.” Peter looked around and saw the Christmas decorations that had started to appear right after Gus made it home.  “I have a feeling Christmas here isn’t going to be all that merry. I don’t see Justin forgetting this right away.”


Alice walked in the back door looking much better than when she had left 36 hours ago.  One look at Peter and Becca and she knew something had happened. “What happened? Is Gus alright?”


As she said that they all heard Gus cry out from his room.  “Changing the bandages?” Alice questioned and they nodded. “So why do the two of you look like you do?”


Becca started talking but soon Peter took it over because Becca wasn’t able to continue.  Alice put an arm around both of them. “Brian can be so reckless.” Alice said vehemently. “If I had one minute with that mother of his…..  Thank you, Becca. As frustrating as he can be I can’t imagine this family without him.”


“So do we let Justin know what happened? He has to know but do we wait until he is home or just tell him on the phone?”  Peter asked


“Brian needs to tell him.”


As if on cue Brian walked in with Brinn in his arms.  “Ally. Ally all better?”


“I am, Sweety.  How would you like to help me unpack?”


Brinn nodded and reached for Alice.


Lucky walked out and asked about breakfast and Becca told Alice she would take care of it.  “I’ll bring it in as soon as they are ready.”


“Thanks,” Lucky said as he walked back to spend time with Gus.


“Brian, you need to tell Justin.  If you want to do it privately pick him up at the airport.  Tell him on the way home. If you want to wait until you get home, that’s fine, too, but make whatever arrangements you think you need to.”


“What do you mean by that?”


“I mean, I don’t see Justin letting you stay here, Uncle Brian.  And I don’t think I blame him. I am sure Tony and John have a room but you better warn them.”


Brian’s whole body slumped.  He knew Peter was right. He texted John as he stood there just said he would need a room and explain later.  Brian’s eyes pleaded with Peter.


“Uncle Brian, I can’t say I understand you or even want to right now but I do love you.”


Becca walked over to Brian and hugged him tightly.  She said very softly, “I think I understand. Brian, stop listening to those voices in your head and listen to the one in your heart. Justin will come around.”


Brian stopped in to spend some time with Gus.  As he opened the door he saw Gus gazing at Lucky and he almost chuckled.  Gus had his first real boy crush. Lucky was a good looking young man but obviously Gus was far too young to be in a real relationship and it was very obviously Lucky was a grown man but he was glad to see Gus relaxed and as happy as he could be under the situation.  


“Hey, Dad, look at my fingers.  I can move them now. Lucky thinks by Christmas they should be as good as new.” Gus beamed.


“That is great news. How about the toes?” Brian looked at Gus’ face fall.  “Don’t ask.”


Lucky stepped up, “I sent photos to the specialist today.   He will tell us if Gus needs to go back in soon or if he can wait another week.”


“Thanks, Lucky.  Can I see you out in the hall for a minute?”


The men went out in the entry.  “Lucky, I am guessing you have noticed how Gus is looking at you.”


“I have, sir, and I am not encouraging it but if a little harmless puppy love makes Gus feel better I didn’t think there would be a problem.”


“There isn’t, Lucky.  Just be careful. There is going to be a major shake up around here in the next few days and Gus is going to need someone he can lean on and, let’s just say, oh, shit, I screwed up and I think I will be asked to move out.  I know I will be asked to get the hell out. Remind Gus how much I love him and I will come as much as I can.”


Lucky had a questioning look on his face. “Don’t ask, I’m just an idiot.” Lucky nodded and returned to Gus.  


Brian packed a bag, knowing Peter was right.  Justin would never let him stay here tonight. When Justin called he didn’t answer.  He couldn’t talk to him. Brian made an excuse for not answering the call in a text and verified he would pick him up.  Brian left early enough to stop by Kinney Inn with his bag and to talk to John.


Brian walked in and looked around the entry.  He hadn’t stopped by for a while and the place looked great with the decorations up.  John looked tired but very happy as he sat behind the desk with Matty in his arms. “Hey, Uncle Brian! What do you need the room for? Does Justin have someone flying in with him?”


Brian took Matty into his arms and sat behind the desk with John as he told him the whole story.  “Why am I always such a screw up. Why can’t I just enjoy my life when I have so much?”


“Because you’re a Kinney and we weren’t taught how to be happy with our life.” Claire walked around the corner and her features instantly softened when she saw her grandson. “What did you do this time, baby brother?”  She said it with a bit of an edge but yet some softness, too.


“Hi Claire. This little guy is beautiful, isn’t he?” Brian changed the subject.


“Oh, he stole my heart right away. I am so glad I was asked to help.”


“Well, I have to get to the airport.  Although Matty might be a good distraction I wouldn’t put him through that.  I will see you later.” He kissed John and then handed Matty to Claire and for some reason kissed her cheek. As he walked out the door Brian wondered if this is how someone going to be executed felt.  Justin was going to crucify him and he deserved it.



When Brian pulled up to the curb at the airport Justin was already waiting for him.  As Brian walked around the SUV Justin ran into his arms and they kissed. It was more than a kiss, it was a fusion, and as he picked up Justin’s bag and walked around the back a tear slipped out.  After putting the bag in the back, he took a deep breath and walked around to the driver’s side door.


Brian pulled out into traffic and started down the road.  Justin chatted on and on about the new book deal he had signed.  He talked about their old neighborhood and that he had stopped at Kinnetic NYC.  He finally quit talking and looked over at Brian in the dark car. “Hey, Baby, you are awfully quiet.” He reached over and took Brian’s hand, bringing it to his lips.


Brian snatched his hand back. “Don’t.  You are going to want to kill me in a few minutes so I can’t take your kindness right now.”


“Brian? What is it?”


“Sunshine, I am so sorry.  I have no excuses. I don’t deserve this family. I…….”


Justin interrupted.  “What did you do, Brian?”  


Brian took a deep breath.  “I used a scarf last night.”


“Brian!  You know what I think about that. It is too dangerous. You wouldn’t be telling me this if something didn’t happen.  What happened, Brian? The kids? Is everything alright?”


“I drank too much and then the scarf, I slipped, couldn’t get up.” Brian’s vision was almost too blurry to go on. He saw a rest stop ahead and pulled over.


“Brian, you are scaring me. What did you, Brian,tell me!”


“I lost my balance and couldn’t get in the right position and I couldn’t breath.”  He couldn’t look at Justin. Even in the dark he could tell Justin was processing all this.


“And Alice was gone and you were watching the kids. And you thought this was a good time to jack off!  You couldn’t wait until tonight if you wanted to play games? You had to risk our kids….”


Brian started driving again.  He just needed to get them home.


“Peter was staying close to Gus. I…. Brinn was asleep in her room. I know I shouldn’t have been drinking like that.  I….”


“What the hell, Brian?  It was one thing to try it when you were 30 but you have a family now.  You have kids that adore you. You have a husband who loved you. You couldn’t wait for 24 hours?”


“Sunshine, I don’t know what to say.  I know I was an idiot. I know I would have….Becca came in to check on me when I didn’t respond to Brinn whimpering.”


“Brinn needed you and you couldn’t…..”


“That is when my hand slipped and….”


“Never mind.  Just shut the fuck up.  Just get me home and then get the hell out of my sight.  I don’t want to see you. I don’t want to talk to you, I don’t want to…..”  Justin thought, ‘I don’t want to love you, but I do.’


As they pulled up to the house Justin said, “Don’t bother getting out.  You aren’t staying here. On second thought, you have to switch vehicles.  I need the SUV for OUR children. Take the ‘Vette. That’s better for a single man anyway.  And here I thought I could trust you with our kids.”


Brian got out of the SUV and looked over at Justin as he pulled his luggage out of the back.  “Sunshine, I…”


“I know, you’re sorry.  I am not disagreeing at all.” Justin walked into the house and slammed the door.


Justin pressed his back against the door as he heard the ‘Vette spring to life and pull away.  He didn’t know if he was heartbroken or angry but he didn’t have time to deal with it right now.  He wanted to see his children.


“Oh my Daddy, my Daddy.  Miss you!” Brinn ran to Justin and he picked her up holding her tight. Her little arms wrapped tightly around his neck.  She looked at the garage door and putting her hands out to her side she said, “Where other Dad?” She looked confused as she shrugged a bit.”


Alice was close behind Brinn.  Alice and Justin made eye contact and with a nod Justin was sure Alice knew what happened.


“How is your brother, Baby Girl?”


“See my Gussy.”


“You sure have a lot of things that are yours. Let’s go see him.”  As they walked into Gus’ room his eyes were closed. Justin right away noticed the change in bandaging on his hands which he hoped was a good thing.  He leaned over and kissed Gus. “Hey, Son, I’m back.”


“Dad. glad you’re back.  I missed you but Lucky did a great job.   He sings to me to help with the pain. It really works. He is really a good guy. I….” Gus stopped talking, almost saying what Justin could already see.  Gus was in love or thought he was. That’s all he needed. He had two weeks to Christmas. His son was still immobile and how was he going to explain Brian’s absence,  not to mention his daughter was already asking for her dad.


“Goodnight, son.  I am a little tired.  I’ll see you in the morning.”


“Love you, Dad.  See you in the morning.”  Justin kissed him and left the room with Brinn.


He took Brinn upstairs and got her ready for bed.  He read her a story and held her close, indulging himself by rocking her to sleep as the tears rolled.  How could he stay with someone he couldn’t trust with their children? He stood and laid Brinn down in her bed.  He randomly thought they needed to change this out to a toddler bed soon.


Justin barely made it out of the room when his phone rang.  He looked at the screen, “Hey, Mom.”


“Hi Justin,  Alice thought you might need someone to talk to. Is Brian out of town?”


“I am so glad you called, Mom…..”  without going into detail Justin told Jenn that Brian was irresponsible with the kids and that he wasn’t staying there right now. “What do I do, Mom?”


“Justin, honey, only you can know what to do.  It sounds like you have three choices. You can’t forget what he did and he doesn’t come back, you take him back but make him earn your trust again, or you take him back knowing Brian will never change.  Your husband has never been an easy man but love is never easy.”


“Thanks for calling, Mom.  I am really tired. I’ll talk to you soon.”


“How about I come to see my amazing granddaughter and injured grandson tomorrow?  You can use the time to think, or work, or talk to Brian.”


“Thanks, Mom.  See you tomorrow.  I love you.”


Justin stripped off his clothes and crawled into bed. As he laid there, images of what could have been tragic event went through his mind.  Brian, how can I love you and want you out of my life all at the same time. Why do I need you so bad? Tears of heartache and lonely flowed out of his eyes as he drifted off to a restless sleep.








Chapter 9 by Simply written

Justin woke up to Alice’s voice on Brinn’s monitor. He grabbed a robe and went into the nursery.  “I”ve got her, Alice. Good morning, Sweetheart. I missed you so much.”


As Justin picked up his daughter, Alice laid a hand on his back. “How are you, Justin?”


“Just the way you expect me to be.”


“You are one of the strongest men I have ever met and I know how much you love him.”


Justin wouldn’t look at her but said, “I will always love him but I can’t trust him and if I can’t trust him can I raise our kids with him?”


“You don’t have a choice.  Those kids belong to both of you.  The question is are you going to do it under the same roof or not.”


“Well, I can’t let him be alone with them, at least not right now.  Brinn is too young and with Gus the way he is right now. And Gus is in love with Lucky, just one more thing to think about.”


“I thought I saw the look.”  Alice chuckled. “Maybe he needs that distraction right now.  Do you think Lucky is aware?”


“I do.  I’ll talk to him today just to make sure.”


“Well, since you have Miss Brinn under control, I will go start breakfast.  Lucky arrived just as I was coming up.”


As Justin finished changing Brinn she put her hand on his face, “Love you, Daddy.”


“Oh, Brinny, I love you so much.”  He hugged her tightly


Brinn pointed to the door to the bedroom, “My dad,”


“Dad isn’t here right now, Sweety, but we can go find Gus.”


Brinn smiled, “Love Gussy.”


“I know you do, Baby Girl.”


Justin knocked on the door to the dining room. “Can we come in?”


“Gussy.”  Brinn shouted loudly


Lucky said they could come in.  “I’ll go check on breakfast.”


Justin and Brinn talked to Gus for a couple minutes but Brinn was hungry.  “I need to get your sister some breakfast. I’ll come talk after you eat.”


“Dad, I didn’t see Pops last night.  He didn’t stop by to say goodnight.”


Justin didn’t know what to say.   He didn’t want to upset him but he didn’t want to lie to him either.  “Gus, Brian is….”

“What did he do now?  I knew something was going on when you were gone but no one ever tells me anything. I’m sorry, Dad, that he is such a screw up.” He stretched out and Justin walked into his son’s hug.


“Gus, it isn’t for me to tell you but you have the right to know.  He is staying at the Inn right now but I will let him know you want to talk to him as soon as we speak.”  Justin kissed him just as Lucky came in with a tray of food.


“Are you ready to try feeding yourself today?” Lucky was saying as Justin left the room with Brinn. Justin had only taken a couple steps out of the room when Lucky came up beside him.  “Justin, I realize Gus has a crush. I just wanted to let you know I am aware but he seems to comfort him if I sing. Do you mind if I keep doing that? He really does seem to react well when I do it and a little crush….”


“Lucky, just let me know if it seems to get out of hand.”  Lucky nodded and went back to Gus.


Brian tried to contact Justin several times throughout the day but Justin’s only response was Gus wanted to talk to him and he deserved the truth. Brian responded he would be there after lunch.


As soon as Brinn had eaten lunch Justin put her down for a nap. He was just leaving for his studio when Brian pulled up. Justin stopped by Brian’s car.  “Gus needs to hear what happened from you. I will be at the studio for a few hours if you want to talk.”


Brian walked into the house and nodded at Alice.  He didn’t need to talk to her right now. Brian wasn’t sure what was worse, the distain or the pity he saw in her eyes.  Brian took a deep breath and walked into Gus’ room. “Hey, guys,” Brian noticed Gus and Lucky were playing a game. It was so good to see Gus using his fingers to move game pieces around. “That looks like fun.” He walked over and kissed Gus on the top of his head.  He shook hands with Lucky.


“Lucky, have you had your lunch break, yet?”


“No, i haven’t.  Justin said you would be coming so he thought you wouldn’t mind I leave the two of you for a bit.


“Go ahead, Lucky.”


“Gus is doing really well. If you have to leave before I am back in the room  he would be fine for a bit, right buddy? I would be within earshot and Alice is around too.”


“Thanks, Lucky.” Very softly Brian said,  “I will stay as long as Gus wants me to.”


Brian smiled at his son, “Want to teach me your new game?”


“What did you do, Dad? Don’t try to bullshit me.  The night Justin was gone there was all kind of noise out in the house and then you were acting funny when you came in here later and then you didn’t sleep here last night, did you?”


“You don’t miss a trick, do you?”


“I didn’t miss a trick, did I? You didn’t have some guys here while Dad was gone…”


“Your mom talks too much,” he knew Mel talked a lot when his past, “but, no, I have not been with anyone but your dad since a long time before we were married. Gus, I love your dad so much.”


“What did you do, Pop? I’m not a kid anymore.”


“No, you aren’t.  You are almost grown.” Brian walked across the room and picked up a book that was lying there. How did he tell his son what he had done?  How do you tell your son that you almost killed yourself to get off or you couldn’t control your drinking by yourself?


“Gus, you know I screw up a lot and I am just so lucky Justin loves me anyway. I screwed up.  I did something that could have killed me. If Becca hadn’t come in when she did I wouldn’t be here right now.”


Gus looked at his dad with wide eyes.  “What did you do, Dad?”


“I..so, Gus, I am guessing you have had mornings that when you wake up your penis…”


“Yes, Dad, I have woken up with a hard on and I have had a wet dream what does this have to do with you almost dying.  Jacking off can’t kill you, can it?” Gus looked concerned.


Brian had to smile a little.  “Gus, if you are doing it the normal way it can’t hurt you and it can feel really good, can’t it?”  


Gus flushed but nodded.  “Ya, it does but Dad?”


“Well, there is a way to make yourself feel even better but it includes not letting yourself breath.  I put a scarf around my neck but then I lost my balance and I couldn’t release the scarf. I couldn’t breath at all.  That’s how Becca found me and saved my life.”


“So, Becca, found you naked”


“Yes, I was on our bed not breathing.”


“Why, Dad? I know you and Daddy have a lot of sex.  He was coming home the next day. Once you start having sex do you have to have it every day? Would it kill you if you don’t have it?”


“No, Gus, I drank too much and couldn’t wait to love your dad.  I did something really risky.”


“But, Dad, what would Brinn and Daddy have done without you? What would I do without you? I love you.  Do you love yourself more than us?”


“Oh, Gus, I don’t love anyone as much as I love you three.  I would die for any of you.”


“But you almost died just for yourself.” Gus couldn’t roll over but he turned his head.  “I’m tired and I need to think.”


“Gus.”


I have always thought we came first but maybe my mom is right.  You think with your dick first.”


As Brian walked into the entry, Lucky was approaching.  “Gus needs a friend. He may have some questions that you aren’t sure you should answer but if you are comfortable just answer them.  It is obvious how much he likes and trusts you.



Brian walked to his bedroom waiting for Brinn to wake up. He laid on the bed and inhaled Justin’s scent from the sheets.  There is no way he would ever forget that scent. Why was he such an…..”


“Daddy!  Daddy!” Brinn’s sweet voice came over the speaker.


Brian pulled himself together and went into the nursery.  “Your daddy is gone but am I good enough?”


“Dad! Hi, Dad.”


“Hello, Beautiful,”  he hugged her tight. “Did you sleep well?”


“Done sleeping.” She jumped up and down in her crib.


“I can see that,” he said swooping her up in his arms and throwing her high in the air.  She squealed with joy.


“More, Dad.”  Brian played with her for some time.  “Daddy!, Where is Daddy.?


“He will be home later, little one. Are you hungry?”


“Candy?”  Brinn smiled at Brian and gave him a big kiss.  


“Let’s see about some fruit and then maybe a treat.”


Brinn’s lower lip came out in a pout. Brinn’s lips looked just like her daddies.  He reached out and tilted her head up to his eyes. “Brinn, if you keep pouting there will be no candy and I will have to tickle you until you have to smile.”


Within seconds she was a beautiful ball of giggles. Brian was so split.  He wanted to spend more time with his kids although right now Gus needed time away from him but he also wanted to get to the studio and plead forgiveness.  


“Let’s go find Alice and your snack.”  


When they arrived downstairs Alice had a plate of fruit already waiting for her.  Brian figured she had listened to the intercom as he played with his little girl. Brian put Brinn in her chair and brought her food over to her. He sat next to her and picked up a piece of apple and popped it in his mouth. “Dad, my treat!”


Brian stuck out his lip now.  Brinn looked over and saw his pout. She took a piece of banana and stuck it in Brian’s mouth.  “I sorry, Dad.”


Brian had to blink rapidly to keep the tears from spilling out. Brian held her close, “No, Sweetheart, I’m sorry.  I love you so much.”


Alice saw the look on Brian’s face. “Miss Brinn, I think you can have a cookie now.  She sat it on the tray with a sippy cup of milk. I think it’s time for your dad to go to a meeting.”


“I really do.  You’re right, Alice.  Brinny, you play nice with Alice for a while and Daddy will be home in a little while after he paints some pretty pictures.”


“Love my Dad.”  Brinn hugged his neck  and then gave him a smacking kiss on the lips.  “Bye, Dad.”



Brian parked by the Inn and walked over to the studio. He slipped in quietly.  Justin was painting. He couldn’t see exactly what it was from where he stood but he could see deep colors and bold stokes. He could swear he felt confusion coming off the canvas.  


Justin stopped painting but didn’t turn around. “Hi, Brian.” He slowly turned around.  


Unsure what  would happen, Brian walked up to Justin. “Sunshine, I am so, so…”

Justin laid down the paintbrush and reached for Brian.  Placing a hand on either side of his face, Justin’s lips barely made contact with Brian’s  but both shivered down to their toes. Brian dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist.  “I am so sorry, I know I am an asshole.”


Brian pulled Justin’s shirt out of his pants and ran his tongue around Justin’s naval.  His tongue dipped below the waistband and soon his pants were around his ankles and Justin was balancing against a stool that had been behind him. Justin’s fingers entwined with Brian’s hair and as he began to slide on and off Justin’s cock, Justin’s eyes began to roll and his head dropped back.  He needed to feel whole and there was only one way to do that.


Justin pulled Brian’s head back to his mouth and as he kissed him he undid Brian’s fly.  “We need to be whole.” he said as he turned around. Brian entered Justin and slowly the rocked together and became one.


“Sunshine, I…”


As Justin brought his head back and turned toward Brian he said, “For once in your life, Brian, just shut up.”  There was a fierceness in Justin’s kiss sending both of them over the edge. As Brian held them securely together, Justin said, “How did Gus react?”


“He was confused.  He made sure I knew he felt I was selfish.  He wasn’t wrong.” Brian said as he slowly slid out of him and turned Justin around.   He dropped his head back to Justin’s and started lowering his lips.


“I need to get going.  The kids need me.” Justin pulled his clothes back into place.  He looked into Brian’s eyes, “I love you but right now I can’t live with you.”


Justin turned and started cleaning his brushes.  He felt rather than heard Brian leave the studio.



Brian walked into the Inn and didn’t even notice Claire sitting in the front sitting room with Matty. “Well, little brother, you look like you have the weight of the world around you. Come sit and tell me about it. You used to tell me your problems.”


Brian reached out and took Matty and sat in the chair across from her. He cuddled the little, sleeping boy. “You don’t want to hear about my problems, Claire.  I fucked up. I’m a Kinney, what else would I do. But it is going to be different for the next generations. Tony and John are going to make this place amazing.  They have already done more here than I could see in my imagination. And Peter….Peter will be the next CEO of Kinnetik. And Becca, I owe her my life and I will do everything I can to help her succeed.”


“I get the feeling you mean that, literally, that you owe her your life.”  


“I do, Claire. I wouldn’t be here for my kids or for my love if it wasn’t for her.”  Brian noticed Claire roll her eyes at the mention of Justin.


“Claire, I wish you knew him.  He is the most amazing person. His love and compassion for everyone….”


“Justin, I didn’t mean to hurt him…..at the wedding, I would have never ….I am messing this up.”


“Claire, you are not responsible for what happened to Justin.  He was having trouble because of his old injury. And, what I did hurt him more than anything else.  And the sad thing is both of the situations were caused by booze. We really are Jack and Joan’s kids.”


“Brian, I know I have never said this to you but I have always been proud of your success and probably, to be honest, jealous of it.  You were so much better off getting out of there. I didn’t have self confidence enough to do that and then when I was left by myself to raise the boys….I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t helped me out.  I know all those checks I got were from you. You never forgot before school shopping or Christmas or birthdays.” She looked at Brian. “I still don’t really understand why you would want to be with a guy but if my husband had loved me like that…” Brian stood and so did Claire.  It was a bit awkward, both because of Matty and because they weren’t sure they remembered how, but brother and sister hugged for the first time in decades. Brian felt Matty lifted from his arms. He was glad to have his big sister but he wanted his husband.



The next week became a routine.  Brian stopped by and tried to talk to Gus but he always acted like he was asleep.  Alice would have Brinn ready for breakfast and Brian would feed her. He would read her a book or play with her for about half an hour and then he would go into work.  Justin was never available. He did the same thing on the way home. By Friday, Brian’s mood had sunk low. He missed his family. When Gus refused to see him again he just left before seeing Brinn.  


Lucky looked at Gus, “Are you going to ever forgive your dad?”  


“Ya, I just don’t understand how he could….”  They had been talking about what Brian had done each day.  


Lucky noticed Gus wince.  “Is it getting bad?”


“When is it going to stop hurting?  Sometimes I wish they would just cut off my toes.  They always hurt.” Gus had been told that he would be going in for a little minor surgery the day after Christmas to get rid of some of the dead skin and then the doctor would be able to see if it was healing or what else would need to be done.  


Lucky climbed in behind him.  It had become a normal thing now. Lucky would sing a song to him as he rubbed his muscles to help him relax.  Gus would try different positions to give relief to the pressure points that had started to hurt. With help Lucky would try to get him out of bed a bit now but then his feet tended to hurt worse for a while.  Gus seemed to be leaning to one side as Lucky realized Gus’ shirt had gotten off to the side and he was stroking Gus’ bare chest. Gus dropped his head back on to Lucky’s upper arm. He reached up and rising to meet hit he pulled Lucky’s head down to meet his.  Before he could think about it Lucky was drawn in by this young man, no really a boy. Gus kept the pressure on Lucky’s mouth and Lucky instinctively parted his lips and Gus’ tongue shot in.


Gus felt Lucky get hard behind him and as Gus tried to slip his hand between them Lucky snapped out of it.  What the hell was he doing. This was a client, a boy but he didn’t kiss like a boy. Lucky extracted himself and excused himself for a moment.  


After Lucky left the room, Gus was scared.  Maybe Lucky would leave now. As he waited to see if he returned, Gus’ emotions were all over.  His hand slipped under his sheet and rubbed his cock. He was pretty sure he loved Lucky and he sure reacted to that kiss.  He still didn’t agree with what his dad did but as he ran his hand carefully on his cock and as he thought about Lucky, he grabbed a tissue so he didn’t make a mess.  Maybe he could understand a little better why his dad did what he did. Maybe he would talk to him tomorrow. As Lucky returned Gus let out a sigh and looked at him. “Am I in trouble?”


“No Gus, you’re not in trouble but I might be.


“I….it’s time to me to leave for the day.  I am afraid tomorrow isn’t going to be fun.  A specialty nurse is coming to treat your feet.  And….your dad will be here soon. You know he wants to see you.  Will you see him?”


“Ya, I think it is time for me to forgive him.”


Lucky started to reach out and pat his shoulder but retracted it quickly.  “I think that is a good idea. I will see you tomorrow.”


“Lucky, I love you.”


“Gus, …..I’ll see you tomorrow.”



Lucky stepped out just as Brian came in through the front door. Brian didn’t look like he had slept in days.  He was unkempt and looked thinner. “I know Justin isn’t around right now.” Lucky knew this because Justin was never here when Brian arrived. “But I need to let you know what happened.”  Lucky told Brian about the kiss and about Gus’ claim of love. “I will come in tomorrow because it is going to be a horrible day for him but that will be my last day. I haven’t been professional.”


“Lucky, I disagree.  You have given my son what he needs in a really tough time and you have been up front with us about the crush we all knew about. Please don’t make a final decision. Is tomorrow the day they are working on his feet?”


“Ya.  It won’t be easy on him or anyone in the house probably. I have encouraged Justin to take Brinn somewhere.  I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Oh, by the way, Gus wants to see you.”


Brian’s whole body seemed to lift a bit with that comment. “Thanks Lucky.”


Brian tapped on Gus’ door. “It’s Dad. I hear I am welcome?”


“Come in, Dad.  Yes, I wanted to see you.  I miss you.” Brian sat on the edge of the bed and Gus gave him a big hug.


“You are a screw up but I still love you, Pops. You just have to remember we all need you, even if you don’t think you need yourself.  I know Lucky just talked to you. He didn’t do anything wrong. I just had to kiss him. It feels so good when he touches me to help with the pain. And today I made sure my shirt was open so he would touch me.”


Brian couldn’t help but feel a little proud of his son.  That was something he would have done but he wasn’t sure he would have at the age of thirteen. “It feels pretty good to be touched doesn’t it.”


“Pops, I had to…...well, after he left I had to take care of something.”  Gus blushed. “I don’t understand exactly why you did what you did or why you would be stupid like that but I do know sometimes feelings just take over just don’t be mad at Lucky.  He thinks he is in trouble.”


Brian hugged him again.  “Lucky knows he isn’t in trouble.  But you do know he is way too old for you and  you are a bit too young to be in a physical relationship, don’t you.”


“I do but it really feels good.” Gus gave Brian a little smile and Brian realized it was beginning.  


“So do you think guys are for you?”


“Pops, I am a lover.  I don’t discriminate.”


Brian rolled his eyes.  “Your dad and I are in trouble!”


“Speaking of Dad, have you talked to him?”


“I’ve tried.  I’m not blaming him.  He deserves to take time but just know I am not giving up on our family.  I will always wait for him.”


Outside the door of Gus’ room a little voice called, “Dad? You there, Dad?”


Brian opened the door and scooped Brinn up and spent the next hour with his kids.  He loved this time and he really hoped he could stay long enough for Justin to arrive. They needed to talk about Lucky and Gus.  They needed to be on the same page. He was fairly sure they were. His mind wandered for a second needing Justin so bad.


Outside the door he heard a door.  “Alice, where is everyone? Did I see Brian’s car around the corner? Is he at the guest house?”


Gus looked at Brian and said, “Go get him Pops.  Dad misses you. I know he does.” Brian picked up Brinn and kissed Gus.  I will be here for you tomorrow night, OK? I will stay with you if you want me to.”  Brian walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. Alice pointed up toward the bedroom.  He kissed Brinn and handed her to Alice before going directly to the bedroom he wanted to be sharing with his husband.


Brian ran his hand through his hair.  He knew he looked like a mess. He tapped on the door and walked in.  Justin had just pulled off his shirt. Brian saw spatters of paint on it.  Justin saw him approach in the mirror. Brian’s arms went around Justin’s shoulders and Justin instantly leaned against him and sighed at the feel of Brian’s body.


“I’m covered with paint.  Join me in the shower?” Brian outwardly groaned as Justin dropped his pants. He stripped off his clothes as he followed Justin into the glass stall and Justin’s arm came around his neck and he pressed his body against him. “I needed to feel you.  The second I saw you I ….”


Their lips met and both needed more.  Tongues collided as hands groped to feel more.  They didn’t want to break the kiss but Justin needed more.  They both did. As Brian pinned Justin to the wall he entered him. He wanted it to last forever.  The movements were slow and steady and deep. Soon both men shouted each others names as wave after wave shook them.  They didn’t move for the longest time but eventually Justin pushed back from the wall. Brian turned him around and gently kissed him.


“I’ve missed you, Baby,”  Justin said, as they dried each other off.


“Sunshine, I….”


“Stop talking and fuck me.”


“I can’t, darling, but I will make love to you until you beg me to make you cum.” Brian pinned Justin’s hands above his head and his lips grazed Justin’s nipples over and over flicking them with his tongue and using his teeth to cause just enough pain to make Justin groan.  Brian let go of Justin’s hands as he drug his teeth lower. His fingernails scraped Justin’s sides causing his nerve endings to become ultra sensitive to everything. Brian’s tongue hovered around Justin’s belly button as his hands began to move along his inner thighs. Brian’s mouth was everywhere except the one place Justin longed for it to touch.  


“Oh, Baby, please.  I need to feel….” Justin let out a gasp as Brian’s tongue went along the  scrotum and then began circling the base of his penis.

“Oh, god, Brian, I’m begging you.  I need you too….I need to cum. Please!”


Brian’s tongue slowly ran up the underside of Justin’s engorged cock and then in one, smooth movement, he took Justin all the way in his warm, wet mouth, sending Justin soaring.  For a moment Brian was afraid he was having a seizure as his body convulsed over and over sending more and more cum deep into Brian’s throat.



Several minutes passed as Justin composed himself.  He snuggled into Brian’s arms as he said, “You are going to have to leave soon.  I don’t want Brinn to think you are back. It would be too hard on her.”


“I was hoping I was back.” Brian said quietly.


“I can’t,  I just can’t do it yet.”

“But it is almost Christmas.  I miss my family so much.” Brian blinked back tears. He sighed in resignation.  “Well, I came up here for a real reason. Gus made a move on Lucky today. He couldn’t help having a little pride in his voice.  “He shook Lucky up a bit. Lucky wanted to quit but, and I hope you agree, Gus needs Lucky right now. Gus realizes he shouldn’t have done it.”


“I do agree.  Lucky knows where to draw the line and Gus will follow the rules.” Justin’s hand meandered down Brian’s chest.  Brian captured i and brought it to his mouth, kissing the palm.


“Justin, where will you be tomorrow morning when they do the procedure on Gus’ feet?”


“I am staying here.  Alice is taking Brinn.”


“No, Sunshine, you are not staying here.  It will tear you apart and you know it.”


“I won’t let him go through it without family, no matter how much he trusts Lucky,” Justin said firmly.


“I will come over in the morning and be with him.  You take care of our daughter. I know she would love to see John and I think John could use a little company from his favorite girl.”


“Are you sure?”


“Of course I am sure. You spend the day at the Inn and I will stay with Gus.  By later afternoon, things will hopefully be back to normal.” Brian got out of bed and dressed in some clean clothes from the closet, “I love you Justin.  Please let me come back to my family.” Justin turned so his back was to the door. He couldn’t watch him go or he would stop him and he knew he wasn’t ready for that mentally.


“Goodbye, Sunshine. I love you.  I will be back in the morning.”


As the door closed Justin whispered, “I love you, Baby.”



Brian arrived at the same time Lucky did in the morning. “Can you tell me what to expect this morning? Don’t even try to talk me into leaving.”


Lucky explained that Gus would be pretty much out of it, hopefully, while the procedure takes place. He will cry while it is happening but he will be out of it enough that he probably won’t remember that later but as he comes out of the medication he will be in a lot of pain.  I am expecting that a lot of skin will be removed. The blisters have gone down and that dead skin has to be removed to protect from infection. There will be a lot of raw areas when it is done. I expect I will have permission to give him higher doses of restricted pain killers for a couple days. The good thing is usually by the second day it is better and by the third day, if there isn’t any infection, by Christmas Eve he will feel much better than he has since Thanksgiving.  I know he hopes to be able to go out to the big Christmas tree.” Gus had only been out of the room a couple times since he got home. “I’ll help Gus with his normal morning routine before it gets started.”


Brian took a deep breath and tried to get in the right frame of mind.  


When the specialist arrived Lucky went out and spoke to her.  Brian went in to be with Gus. He was a bit sleepy from some medication he had already been given.  “How ya doing, Sunny Boy?”


Gus’ voice broke as he said, “I’m really scared, Dad.”


“I will be here for you every minute.”


“I’m glad my moms aren’t here.  They would be nuts. I hope they are enjoying their vacation.”


“They really didn’t want to go.  They felt bad.”


“JR deserves a happy Christmas.  It isn’t her fault I was so stupid…..”  Tears rolled down his cheeks. “I don’t know why I ran away. I always knew you loved me.  It doesn’t matter what my last name is. We are family.”


“Some of us just have harder times learning things.” Brian held Gus tightly as he calmed back down.


The next 45 minutes was horrible.  Brian sat behind Gus and held him as he whimpered and cried in his sleep as Lucky assisted as they cleaned up his damaged skin.  He wondered if it would have been better to have this done in the hospital but they had discussed it and all decided Gus would be more comfortable at home.  By the time they were done, Brian’s cheeks were wet too. Gus continued to whimper and cry for another half hour from the pain and stress.


The specialist assured Brian everything went extremely well and left. Lucky insisted Brian stretch. Brian’s legs were starting to cramp so he was glad to move.  Brian watched as Lucky slipped into his spot. As he saw him start to stroke Gus’ chest so gently and calming he understood why Gus loved him.


Not wanting to wake up Brian asked softly, “Would you like a cup of coffee or something else to drink?”


“I would love a cup of coffee.”


“I’ll make a fresh pot.  I am going to give Justin a quick call.”  Lucky nodded as Brian slipped out.



“Brian, how did it go?”


“I wish you were here.  I could use a hug. It was horrible but I was told he won’t remember it.  He cried the whole time. So did I, for that matter. Our son is so brave. The specialist was very happy with the results.  She sounded very positive. Lucky said tomorrow would probably be a bad day but by Christmas he should be much better.”


“Thank you, Baby, for doing that, for being there for our boy.”


“I will always be here for all of you…….”


“I wish I could believe that, Brian.  I love you. Tell Gus we will be home for dinner and that we love him.”



Justin sighed as he hung up.


“Was that my brother?”  


Justin jumped at Claire’s voice.  He had seen her walk earlier but he had been involved with Brinn at the time.  Brinn was with John in the apartment right now and he said he would stay close to the front desk in case someone walked in so now he had to talk to her.


“Yes, Brian was letting me know Gus was resting.”


“Justin, I know what you think about me and I don’t blame you.  I just want you to know how glad I am you are there for my brother.  I don’t think he would be here if it weren’t for you and if he wasn’t here my boys and now my grandson wouldn’t be doing so well.  Brian assures me I didn’t cause your problems at the wedding but I want to apologize for all the heartache I added to your life over the years. You are an amazing young man and you and Brian, well, you belong together.  Your daughter is so adorable and Gus looks so much like his dad it is scary and from what I have heard he acts a lot like him too.”


Justin smiled, “He has all the best qualities Brian has.” Claire could hear the pride in his voice.  “He is loving and kind and so caring, especially when it comes to his little sisters. Brinn adores him.”


“Can I ask, when are you going to let Brian move back?”


“I  don’t know.  I can’t trust him with the kids.”


“Justin,” Claire took his hand, “Can you trust him with your heart?”


Justin thought about her words.  “I do. He owns my heart.”


“Maybe you need to let him own your heart and make him earn your trust. You can make him prove himself but suffering over the separation isn’t helping anything.  Seriously, have you talked about the real problem yet or are you so busy avoiding each other and my guess is the couple times you did ‘talk’ there wasn’t much time for talking.”


Justin looked at Claire.  “Thanks, Claire, you’re right.  All I am doing really is avoiding the problem.”  Justin hugged her. “I hope you’ll join us for Christmas. I know your boys would love it if you were there.  I have to warn you though, I am sure there will be some alcohol.”


“Thank you, Justin.  I will be there.”


Justin gave Claire a hug.  “Now I just have to figure out how to make your brother realize his value. Did your parents ever support him? Were they ever there for him?”


“Our parents never wanted a second child.  I am sure dad was drunk and took mom by surprise.” Claire chuckled coldly. “I was scared of my own shadow so I just did whatever Mom asked and stayed out of Dad’s way.  Brian just couldn’t do that. He had too much heart so instead of letting them see his pain he blocked all his emotions.”


“I figured out long ago he would rather block an emotion than face it except for love.  He has learned to love completely.”


John walked in with Matty in his arm and Brinn holding his hand. “Daddy, I big girl. My John love me.  My John love Matty.”


Claire went to touch Brinn’s gold locks and Brinn ducked behind Justin.  Justin scooped up Brinn. “Sweetheart this is your aunt Claire. She is John and Peter’s mom.  She is Matty’s grandma.”

“Grandma?” Brinn repeated.


“Just like your grandma.”


Brinn loved her Grandma Jenn so she must have decided all grandmas were good and threw herself to Claire.  “Grandma.” She hugged and kissed her.


Well, Claire is really your aunt…”

“Grandma is just fine, Brinn.  She is such a sweet little girl.”


“Thanks, Claire.  She has stolen our hearts,”  Justin reached for Brinn, “Are you ready to go see your dad and brother?”


“I see Gussy. He has booboos. Love Gussy.”


“Gussy loves you, too, Brinny.  It is almost a few days until Christmas.  Everyone will come to our house then so you will see everyone than.  Say goodbye.”


Justin bundled both of them up and they went to find the rest of the family.


When they arrived home Justin went in to see Gus.  Lucky was sitting next to him giving him a drink.Gus was very pale and very sleepy.  Lucky looked up. “He did so well. He will sleep most of the night I think. I wrote down the medication schedule for you. Your husband was wonderful today.”


“My husband loves deeper than anyone I know. Lucky, why don’t you go home for the night.  Alice had the day off so she can be on call tonight.”


“Is Brian staying?”


“I …”

“Sorry, that is none of my business.” Lucky apologized.


Lucky are you available between Christmas and New Year’s.  I will pay you double and after that I am guessing we will be able to start tapering off your hours. I know you have already had more opportunities.  You and I both Gus has needed you desperately but now he may need you in ways…”


“I agree but your son is special.  Don’t take me wrong, please, but does his father have a way of kissing that….”

“That is an understatement. My toes still curl.  In three or four years I am sure Gus will have started breaking hearts just like his dad.”


Lucky left for the day and Justin walked into the kitchen to see who  was around. Alice removed takeout containers and set down paper plates and bowls.  “Alice, where are Brian and Brinn?” Just then he heard Brian’s deep laugh in the theater room. “Never mind.  I’ll get them.”


“I will bring Gus some of his favorite lo mein and some soup.” Alice touched Justin’s arm. “When are you going to let your suffering husband come back?” She  didn’t wait for an answer as she walked away with the tray of food.


Justin walked into the theater where Brian and Brinn laid on the floor looking up at the screen.  Brinn was talking quickly, most of it gibberish. Brian gave his full attention to her and acted as if he understood every word.  This man wouldn’t hurt his girl


“Hey, are you ready for some dinner?”


“Dad, come eat.”


Brian stood and held her close. “I don’t think I can stay, Sweety,” he looked over at Justin.


“Please, stay.”  Justin extended his hand and Brian took it, pulling him close so their lips lightly brushed. “For dinner, that is.”


“I hope I get a little sweet dessert before I leave.I need food for my soul as well as my body.”


Brian set Brinn in her chair and Justin brought over a bowl of lo mein for Brinn who loved eating the noodles. Brian’s arm wrapped around Justin’s waist and pulled him close. “It’s three days until Christmas.  Two days from now is Christmas Eve. Please, Sunshine, let me come home for Christmas.”


“Dad, stay? Go nigh nigh with Daddy.”


“I would love to, sweetheart, but it is up to your daddy and I get the feeling tonight is not the right time.”  Brian leaned down and kissed Brinn. He then took Justin in his arms and kissed him with all the passion within his soul.  He picked up his coat and walked toward the door.


“Ah, Brian, dinner is 6:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Bring your clothes when you come but stay away until then.”


“I love you, Sunshine. You won’t regret this, I promise.” and Brian was out the door.


Justin got a flutter in his stomach.  He had to get a few things together in the next couple days.  He had plans for his husband and with Lucky agreeing to help with Gus, this would work. He was going to convince his husband that his life was worth so much more than he realized.



The next two days was a whirlwind of activities.  Peter and Becca spent a lot of time at the main house a good part of it with Gus.  Gus had bounced back faster than they could have expected. Peter and Becca took him to an appointment and the doctor put a walking cast on Gus’ leg so he was able to get around a bit.  He used a walker to help keep his balance but he was so excited to be mobile again. His goal was to be able to get into his own room in January. He was going to get back to school soon, too.


Gus, Peter, and Becca helped frost Christmas cookies.  Brinn helped too. By the time she was done she had more frosting on herself than on the cook. “Let’s get you in the tub, Miss Brinn.” Becca said and looked at Peter, “Would you like to help?” She brought her lips to his ear. “Maybe I will join her in the tub if there is someone there to wash my back.”


Peter growled low in his throat, “I will be up there in about 10 min.  I am going to get Gus settled and then I will be there.” His eyes followed  as Becca carried Brinn up the stairs.


Peter turned to Gus and Gus had a smile on his face. “Are you going to have sex with Brinn in the room?”


“Gus!”


“Well?”


Peter had to laugh, “Not with Brinn there but hopefully soon.”


“What’s it like, Pete? What does it feel like to be…”


“We are not having this conversation, Gus. Soon enough you will have some girl, or are you thinking guys?   Either way, soon enough you will find someone, just don’t rush it. You need to get your feet up for a while.  I can tell by your face they are starting to hurt. Do you want to go to your bed or would you like to go to the theater room.  I am sure I can rig something up in there if you would like.”

“That would be great, Peter, but right now I know I would just fall asleep.  Do you think you could get that set up so I can watch a movie when I wake up?”


“Sure, Gus,” Peter could see that Gus had hit a wall.  He could barely move all of the sudden. Peter picked Gus up and carried him to his bed. “Hey, Gus, can you keep a secret?”


“Sure!” Gus replied.


“I am going to ask Becca to marry me.  I hope she will say yes but it won’t be until after we are done with school.  I love her so much.”


“I hope she says yes.  I like her. Now, you better go upstairs so you can see her naked.”


As Peter walked out of the room he had to laugh at his young cousin. One minute so wise for his age and in the next he was an adolescent just wanting to know about sex.


Peter walked into Brinn’s room and heard splashing coming from the bathroom. He knocked on the door.  “May I come in?”


“What do you think, Brinn, can Peter come in?”


“Come, Pete, come in.  Bubbles!

Peter walked in and saw a tub full of bubbles, a grinning Brinn in the middle.  Brinn played tea party and she didn’t notice Peter’s hand slipping in behind Becca as Becca helped Brinn get clean.  Peter’s hand washed her back but then grazed her breasts as he reached around for a bar of soap. He then dropped the soap and  his fingers slid between her lips and darted deep inside her for a couple seconds. She gasped. As they played their game Brinn started whining.


“I think someone is ready for a nap.” Peter got a thick towel and Becca handed Brinn up.  He looked down at Becca. “Don’t move. I’ll be back in a couple minutes.”


Peter put a diaper on Brinn and put a sleeper on her.  “No night, Pete. Nap time.”


“We will let you pick something out after your nap alright?”


She yawned and nodded her head. She laid down in her crib and pulled her favorite stuffed animal.  


The bathroom door creaked open. Becca stood there with her clothes in her hand and a bath towel wrapped around her.  She held her fingers to her mouth and took his hand still holding onto the clothes and the front of the towel. Becca started to cross the hall but Peter reversed her direction and rushed her into Gus’ room. Once the door shut the towel was flung across the room and Peter’s fingers were dancing in and out of her slit and playing with her clit.


“I want to hear you ask for more.!”  He stroked her over and over with one hand while he tried to get out of his own pants.  She screamed as he pushed her over the edge and then he entered her and as he slid in and out her arousal began to build again. He stopped for a couple minutes as his mouth sought out her sensitive nipples.


“Peter, don’t stop.  I want you to fill me, I want all of you?”


This time they shouted together and Peter filled her. “I love you Becca. I love you so much.”


She clung to him and they dozed for a short time. Becca ran her hand down his back and landed on his ass. She ran her fingers between his well formed cheeks and a shiver ran through him. She flipped him over and her mouth began trailing over his body. Together they again reached a climax that shook them to their core.



Justin spent a lot of his time Tina’s own room.  He had Peter help carry a couple things into that room.  He had told everyone in the house that Brian was coming back and that Brian would be spending a week in that room and he would be in there most of the time, too.  He would not explain much but he did talk to Gus about it.


“Gus, your dad and I are going to work this out.  I am afraid you won’t have much time with us this week but Lucky will be here every day and of course Alice and the rest of the family.  I hope you will help with Brinn, too. I am doing this for the family, for all of us. We are a family and that will never go away.”


“Dad, I understand. You and Pops do what you need to do.  I know you need each other. You deserve to be happy.” They hugged and Justin was off again to prepare for Brian’s return.



Christmas Eve the house was full of activity.  Brinn wasn’t sure what was actually going on but she was very excited to know all her favorite people would be in the house tonight and tomorrow.  John had called and let Alice know they would all be able to come. After talking to their guests and learning their plans, they found out that no one would be spending the evening there and Jim and Mary volunteered to stay on call the next two days.  They were going to celebrate next week with their family so they insisted Tony and John spend the time with their son and family.


At 6:00 pm the house was full.  Jennifer and Tucker had arrived and Jenn was helping Alice get food on the table.  Brian arrived along with the rest from the Inn. He dropped his bag in the laundry room and went to talk to Gus.  He was amazed at the progress his son had made in the last couple days. He heard little feet and turned just in time to swoop up Brinn and then his eyes landed on Justin.  Justin stepped up and kissed him. Everyone disappeared from the room. Jenn slipped Brinn out of Brian’s arms and the two lost themselves in their kiss.


Finally Peter said, “Hey, guys, do you think we can eat before you have sex in the kitchen?”


Everyone laughed and took a seat around the table.  Love and laughter filled the house. After the meal they played games.  Brian hadn’t seen his sister this happy since they were young kids. It was obvious how much she loved her grandson and Justin and Brian noticed when she kissed her son in law on the cheek as she took the little boy from him.  This was major progress for her. She was really trying and her sons were supporting her in anyway they could.


Jennifer and Tucker were the first to leave. They had to travel to Tucker’s family in the morning.  Gifts were exchanged to be opened later. Brinn had lots of hugs for her Grandma and Grandpa. Becca and Peter left at the same time the rest of the family headed back to the Inn.  They would all be back at the main house around 11:00 a.m. to open gifts and have pizza. After everyone had left, Justin took Brinn up to her room and a Brian checked on Gus to see if he was settled for the night.  He hadn’t had a lot of time to talk to him since the horrible day with his feet.


“I am so glad you are feeling so much better, Gus.  You are walking so well with the new cast and are your toes feeling better?”


“Ya, Pop, that wasn’t a good day but I really don’t remember a lot of it.  I remember your arms holding me and making me feel safe. When you and dad are around I never worry much but I have to admit it hurt really bad.”


Brian had to hug his son. “Gus, I am not sure I would have handled all that half as well.  You really haven’t complained at all.”


“I did it to myself, Pop.  I was stupid. I just got stuck on something so unimportant.  I know you and Dad love me. And I know my moms love me. What did I want, four last names?”


“You are so much smarter than I was at your age.  Do you think you are going to make it upstairs pretty soon? Has Lucky talked to the doctor about that or are you delaying it so Lucky can keep coming?”  Brian winked at his son.


“I am really going to miss him. I really do lov…. like him a lot.”


“I know you love him, and there is nothing wrong with that.  And I think you realize you are too young to stay in love with him.  I know he will be here full time for the next week yet. If you can steal a kiss or two…. but you need to respect his feelings.  If he says ‘no’....


“I know.  I just know everyone in the house …..well, I can tell by the way you all look at each other that there is a real connection after you have been together.”


“Yes, and I know you are very mature but you aren’t ready for that connection, yet, Sunny Boy.  Some days I’m not sure I am ready for it. I am just lucky your dad is very forgiving because I know most people wouldn’t let me stay.” He kissed Gus, “I am going up to bed now.  You know how to get us if you need us and Alice is in her room, too. I love you, Gus.”


“Love you, too, Pop.  I hope you make up with Dad.”


“I will do my best.”


Brian grabbed a bottle of champagne out of the wine fridge and went to his room.  Justin was still in the nursery talking to Brinn, trying to settle the little girl who had more sugar than usual. Justin held her and sang to her a song of love and as Brian listened his heart melted as his daughter started to droop.  Justin saw Brian and smiled. Brian’s heart skipped a beat. He would do everything in his power not to hurt him again.


Brian opened his mouth to say something when Justin put his finger to his lips.  “For the next 24 hours the last two weeks didn’t happen. I don’t want to talk about it until Christmas is over.” Justin stepped up next to him and stood on his tiptoes and put his lips up against Brian’s ear, “Love me,Baby.”


Brian’s arms went around Justin’s willing body. He looked deeply into Justin’s eye. One of his arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him tightly against him.  He moved his other hand behind Justin’s head and ever so slowly lowered his lips down. He barely brushed his lips across Justin’s. Justin’s hands went to either size of Brian’s face and pulled him down again. This time the kiss was slow and sensual.  Justin’s tongue slid into Brian’s mouth and Brian’s reached out to meet his. They both shivered and then sighed. Justin’s hands began to work the buttons of Brian’s shirt. Soon the red button down was on the floor. The kiss continued to deepen and the need began to grow. Clothes were removed and they were soon lying next to each other and hands were tracing muscles and hairlines. Justin placed one knee up on Brian’s hip and Brian entered him. Moving together, the tension between them grew and as their lips joined once more, their hearts and souls melded and they were both where they belonged.



Tony pulled the car into the garage and John immediately started taking Matteo’s car seat out of the vehicle.  Claire came around the car as Tony wrapped his arms around John’s waist. Claire took the carseat out of John’s hand.  “Guys, I am staying in the apartment with my grandson tonight and the two of you are spending the night in the upstairs suite.  It was booked for tonight but they aren’t coming in now but it has been paid for already. I have him and I don’t want to see you until at least 9:00 a.m.  I don’t want to think about it and I really definitely don’t want to know details but you are married and need time together. I have this little guy.”


John and Tony both hugged her. “Are you sure, Mom?”  


“I don’t have money to buy gifts this year with the Fines I had to pay and losing my job.  The least I can do is give you an evening alone…..and if you want to check on me, I understand.”


“Mom, you wouldn’t hurt Matty.  I know that. We will grab a couple things and go up to the suite.”


They each grabbed some clothes and John quickly grabbed a bag of surprises, not knowing if they had the energy for games. Tony kissed Claire again, “You come and get us if you need us.”


John and Tony held hands as they slowly walked up the steps. As they got to the door Tony kissed John. It was soft and  sweet, no demands and no expectations. John opened the door and once they were inside they shut it behind them. They turned on the fireplace but left the rest of the lights off. They both undressed and got into bed. They wrapped their arms and legs around each other and within seconds they were both snoring softly.  


About 4:00 a.m. John started awake and then taking in the fireplace and the room he remembered where they were and that Matty was fine. His body began to respond to the feel of Tony next to him. He slipped out of bed and located the little bag of tricks he had brought along.  He found a butt plug and slowly inserted it into himself. He wanted to feel Tony inside him and this would help. Very slowly John woke Tony by kissing his eyelids and his nose. He took one of Tony’s nipples in his teeth.


“John, Mi Amore”


John’s mouth continued to travel across Tony’s body until Tony was definitely wide awake.  Tony flipped John to his back and returned the kisses from his eyelids downward. Tony’s hand began to stroke John’s  erect cock and when he reached around to stimulate John’s prostate and he found the plug John had inserted. John looked at his husband.  “I want you inside me.”


Tony removed the plug and filled the space with his own cock. With John’s legs on his shoulders Tony pressed inward slowly stretching John out further as he continued until he had no more to give.  As they men kissed Tony increased the speed and more power to his thrusts as both men grunted in pleasure. Tony froze and tried to press even further in as he filled his husband with a shout. He collapsed onto John and after a few seconds he moved and propped his head on his hand smiling down at John.  “Merry Christmas, my love.”


The next two hours they played and slept and enjoyed the feel of each other.  Eventually, they showered, dressed and with one last long kiss they went to enjoy their son’s first Christmas with the people they loved the most.


Brian woke up very early feeling Justin pressed against him.  He pulled him close. He knew they still had things to talk about but he was home.  Justin awoke to kisses being trailed all over his body and as his arousal grew, Brian turned and offered himself to Justin. Justin gently entered the love of his life, absorbed by the feel Justin had to control and pace himself to bring Brian the full enjoyment he deserved. As Justin made the final thrusts he shouted, “I love you, Baby, I love you so much.” Shutter after shutter ran through both of them as they completed each other.



When Brian, Justin, and Brinn arrived downstairs, Justin went in to check on Gus.  He opened the door very quietly not wanting to wake him if he was still asleep. He was pulling the door shut when he heard Gus say, “Hi Dad.”


“Merry Christmas, Gus. Did you sleep well?”


“I did.  Do you think I could take a shower.  I feel so gross. It has been weeks since I could really get clean.


“I am not sure about a shower but how about a bath? We should be able to get you into our tub upstairs if you think you can make it up there.”


“Before all of this I might have been a little embarrassed but in the last 4 weeks you have all seen all of me anyway.”


“Gus, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Trust me, I have met a lot of men that have a lot less to their package then you do and they are fully grown.” As Justin was talking he had gotten Gus into a robe. “I am going to go talk to Brian and you start making your way to the stairs, alright?”


Justin explained to Brian what the plans were.  Justin brought Brinn up to her room and made sure she was in a safe spot as Justin started the bath water while Brian helped Gus climb the steps.  When they arrived in the bathroom Justin helped remove Gus’s walking cast and then they helped Gus lower himself in the water. He made an audible sound of pleasure as he felt the water roll over his body. Justin and Brian realized he might enjoy a little time alone in the big tub.  


“We’ll be in the bedroom so you can have a little privacy.” Justin smiled.  “I’ll help with your hair when you are ready.”


He blushed and nodded.  


Brian tried to distract Justin in the same way Gus was distracting himself.  Brinn was playing in her room, in eyesight of her dads. Brian’s hand was down Justin’s pants as he stood behind him.  “I love you, Sunshine. I will love you forever and always.”


“I really wish you could love yourself.”


“Dad, can you help with my hair?”


Justin helped him with his hair and then Brian helped get him out of the tub safely.  Once his leg was well dried the walking bood went back on. With minor assistance Gus dressed and comb his hair.


Gus wouldn’t admit it but he was tired by the time he was finished.  Brian helped him back down the steps and got him settled onto the sectional in the kitchen.  He was napping in a few minutes.


Justin and Brian, with Brinn’s help got ready for the family to arrive.  Somehow gifts had appeared. Most of them were for the kids. The adults had decided this year they were going to make a donation to a local charity rather than buy small things for each other.  Brian and Justin hoped to go to Ibiza sometime this spring, Valentine’s Day or their anniversary maybe. They would make decisions after everything settled down. Gus was improving but they needed to make sure he was completely healed and they would have to decide whether or not to take Brinn.  All that could wait until another time. As long as they were together that is all they cared about.


Soon John and Tony arrived with little Matty and Claire.  John and Tony were having a hard time keeping their hands off each other. Gus woke up just as the two of them snuck in the kitchen and they were caught in each other’s embrace. “Seriously, guys? I swear all this house thinks about is sex.” Tony and John laughed


“Sorry, Gus.  It is Christmas.  We were just giving each other a little gift.”


“Not so little,” John kissed Tony. “Why don’t you join the family around the tree? Do you need some help?”


“Maybe just to stand up.”  John offered him a hand and the three walked into the  living room where Claire sat with Matty and Brinn stood next to them jabbering away.  


Peter and Becca arrived last.  They, too, looked more in love than ever.  Gus had no doubt what they were doing to arrive late.  Brinn was like a little butterfly floating around helping open the little gifts they shared.  When the gifts were all dispersed and everyone was chatting Peter stood up. “I….um…..I have one more gift.”  He walked over and offered his hand to Becca. Becca stood and Peter dropped to one knee. He held Becca’s hand and looked up into her eyes. “Bex, I know we’re young and I am in no rush but, I love you and, Rebecca, will you marry me when we are ready?”  Peter opened a box with a beautiful ring.


“Oh, Peter, you don’t mean.  You really don’t…..I just can’t….” Peter heard her say lies and hate me as Becca ran out of the room.


“Becca! Bex!” Peter stood to follow her.John took his arm.


“Peter,”  Justin said. “Let me talk to her a minute.  Trust me, she loves you.”


Justin followed Becca and found her in a corner of the theater room, sitting on a cushion on the floor.


“I should have told him.  I lied to him. I know he wants a family.  I can’t do that. I can’t…”


Justin took Becca in his arms.  “Becca, you need to tell him. He will understand.  He loves you so much. He wouldn’t have asked you if he didn’t.”


In the living room, Peter was shattered. After some time Brian said, “Go find her, Peter.  If you love her you need to go find out what this is about.”


Peter heard Justin talking to Becca from around the corner.  What did Becca have to tell him?


Justin continued to hold her and talk to her, “Becca, in our family, children come in different ways.  Just because you are unable to have a child makes you no less of a woman.”


Peter stood in shock for a minute. His beautiful Becca who was so loving and so giving couldn’t have a baby.  He walked around the corner and tapped Justin on the shoulder. Justin slipped out and Peter took his Becca in his arms.


“Oh, Becca, why didn’t you tell me?  Why don’t you tell me now?”


“I’m so sorry, I didn’t tell you. I started having trouble as a teenager after the years of abuse.  I started bleeding so bad there was nothing the doctors could do but sterilize me. I can never be a mother. I know how much you want a family.”


“Oh, Bex, you can still be a mother.  We can still have a family. There are a lot of kids out there that need homes and when we’re married and ready for a family maybe we can help other kids that have escaped a bad situation.  Becca, I can’t imagine a life without you. Please tell me you’ll marry me. Please.”


Becca put her arms around Peter’s neck. Through her sobs she said, “Yes, oh, yes.  I love you. I will marry you.” As they kissed a soft cheer went up. The whole family had come in.   Claire had been given a very quick explanation as they walked in. Without hesitation Claire started toward the front. Brian’s first instinct was to stop her but he let her go.


Peter and Becca were standing up when Claire reached them.  She put her arms around Becca. “Welcome to the family, Becca” And with that the tension seemed to lighten up and everyone felt like they had something to celebrate.


The remainder of Christmas was spent eating pizza and Christmas cookies.  They watched holiday movies and just spent time together. At dinner time they raided the fridge and Claire and Justin threw some things together and made a great hot dish for anyone who was hungry.  Soon Matty was getting fussy. It was time for him to go to bed and his family said goodnight as they left. Peter helped Gus get upstairs and then he and his future bride walked back to their guest house.


When the house was quiet and Brian and Justin were alone, Justin looked at Brian and took his hand. “I want you to go say goodnight to Gus and then go to Tina’s old room.  You will be spending the next week in there.”


“I’ll what?”


“Brian, before I agree to make this permanent you have to agree to spend your week in that room, seeing no one but me. Do you agree?”

 

“I don’t appear to have any options but I can’t imagine any better person to spend my time with.” and with that Christmas was over and they were on to new beginnings.

Chapter 10 by Simply written

Brian stopped in Gus’ room.  Gus laid in his bed almost asleep.  “Hey, Sonny Boy, it is so good to see you back in here.”  Brian choked up for a second as he sat down on the edge of his bed. “When I think about how close we were to losing you.” Gus sat up and they hugged long and hard. “I don’t know if I would be able to go on if anything happened to you.”


“Pop, are you and Dad back to normal?”


“Well, Gus, your dad has something planned for us.  We are going to have time away without being away. He is probably right.  He usually is. We just need time to talk. We will be in the house but you won’t see me for about a week.”


“Dad told me something was going to happen.  He gave me a walkie talkie so if I need him he could come but I am doing great.  Lucky will be here during the day this week and I can help with Brinn, at least a little.  I need my dads together because you both are unhappy when you aren’t.”


Gus yawned but tried to hide it. Brian smiled.  “Love you, Gus. You are so much smarter than I am.”


Brian had a bit of fluttering in his stomach as he walked into the room.  Justin had made some changes. He had dug up some of the stuff from their old playroom and unless he had forgotten there were a couple new items. At first glance the previous office area was now set up with lots of toys, including a massage table, with restraints.  He couldn’t wait to get Justin on there. In the bedroom area he noticed the bed had restraints, too. He started getting the feeling Justin had some definite plans for the time together.


Justin walked in and this was the first time Brian realized Justin had changed the lock.  It now required a key. He locked the door behind him and put the key on a hook by the door.


“Baby, are you willing to do everything I say this week, and I do mean everything?”


“Sunshine, you are making me nervous.  I thought we had a give and take relationship.”


“You lost your power when you nearly killed yourself but I want to start building that trust and this is the way I need to do it. So do you agree?”


Brian nodded.


“OK, strip and get in bed.”


Brian grinned.  “I am liking this already.”


Once Brian was in bed Justin cuffed Brian’s ankles to chains on the bed and cuffed his hands to the headboard with the ability to move his arms enough to readjust if his arms get tired in a position.  He could move around the bed but he could not get out. He looked at Justin quizzically.


“Baby, you missed so many things as a child.  Helping Gus with his bath today I wondered when was the last time your mom or dad helped you with a bath? When did they worry about soap getting in your eyes. This week you are going to rely on me for everything, just like you should have been able to as a child.”


Brian was getting uncomfortable just thinking about it. “Sunshine, I am a grown man.  I don’t need help….”


“Brian, we wouldn’t be here if you didn’t need help. If you won’t do this you can leave this room now and then you can leave the house.”


“So, I don’t have a choice, do I?


“The choice is totally yours, your family or your pride.  You decide. If you trust me and love your family as much as I know you do. I hope you stay.”


Brian reached for Justin but could not get to him. Justin leaned in and kissed him. Brian whispered, “I am yours for the week.  I don’t want to live without my family.”


Justin stripped to his briefs and laid down next to Brian.  “Good night, Baby.” Justin put his arms around Brian, kissed his forehead and shut his eyes.


Early in the morning Justin woke to Brian moving.  “What is it, Baby?”


“I’ve got to be.  Undo the cuffs.”


“No need, Baby.”  Justin reached over to Brian’s side of the bed and came up with a tube that looked like it had a cup on the end.


“You are kidding, right?”


“No.  Not kidding.” Justin placed the attachment in its appropriate spot and Brian reluctantly relieved himself.


“Sunshine, please tell me when it is time for me to….”


“Baby, it’s not like I haven’t played back there many, MANY times.”  Justin kissed him deeply, “And, I love playing back there.” Just to emphasis it he ran his hand across Brian’s ass.


“Please, Sunshine, love me.”


“I have never and will never love anyone more than I love you, Sweetheart.” He again took Brian in his arms and they drifted off to sleep.


The next time Brian woke up he was alone in the room. He hated to admit it but he could use the bathroom and he was hungry.  He noticed a walkie talkie in his reach and pressed the side button. “Sunshine?’


A couple minutes later Justin’s voice came back.  He could hear Brinn in the background. “I’ll be there in a minute, Baby.”


Justin came upstairs with a tray of food.  “Good morning, Baby. What can I do for you?  I have your breakfast but do you need to use the bathroom or bathe before that.”


Under his breath Brian said, “damn it.” He then continued, “I have to go to the bathroom.  Please tell me you are going to let me using the bathroom for this.”


“Of course I am.” He undid Brian’s ankles.  You need to stretch anyway. If you aren’t too hungry while we are in there you may as well bathe.”


“We, you are going in there with me?”


“Well, it will be difficult for you to help yourself with you hands like that.”


“You aren’t going to untie my hands?”


“Brian, I thought I made it clear but maybe I didn’t.  This week you are not going to do anything for yourself.  I am going to do everything for you.”


“What the hell is this doing for me, Justin.  How is this going to ‘teach me a lesson’?”


“The only lesson I am trying to teach you is that you are worth every second of the time it takes to help you.”


Brian moved quickly slipping his hands behind Justin and pulling him close.  He captured Justin’s mouth and Justin had to enjoy the moment. After being kissed thoroughly, Justin removed Brian’s hand.  He took Brian’s hands and led him to the bathroom. I am going to start the bath water. Just let me know when you are done.”

“Justin you aren’t serious. You are going to….”

“I am taking care of your every need my love.”  Justin pushed Brian down onto the commode and dropped a kiss on the top of his head.


‘Fine’, Brian thought.  He wants to take care of me I will make him realize this isn’t worth it.  


When he had finished he said, “Sunshine.”  Without a word Justin cleaned him up and led him to the bath.  


Justin gave him a hand as Brian stepped in and sat down. Justin dropped to his knees like he did when bathing Brinn and slowly washed Brian’s back and  under his arms. He then soaped up Brian’s chest and as he went below the water line Brian took in a deep breath. Justin was trying not to make this a sexual thing but that was difficult when Brian responded under his touch.  Justin caught himself saying sweet things while he bathed him, just like he did with Brinn. He told him how beautiful he was inside and out and how lucky he was to have him in his life.


“Are you ready to get out, my love?” Justin asked?

“Well, if you aren’t joining me, sure.”  Brian stood and stepped out. Justin took care to dry Brian thoroughly and helped him step into fresh briefs and shorts. There was a small table which Justin gestured to and Brian sat down.  Although Brian could have probably fed himself Justin put every bite into his mouth.


The day continued with more of the same.  As the evening came and Brinn was in bed for the night Justin remained in the room. He had Brian lay on the massage table and worked out every kink in Brian’s body.  When Justin had finished with every toe, both men were in need of more but Justin really didn’t want to emphasis that however he couldn’t resist. Justin gently laid kisses down Brian’s spine and when he reached the valley between Brian’s cheeks he let his tongue gently coast through.


“I need you so much, Sunshine.  Please let me love you.”


“Baby, you do love me.  Everyday of your life. And you have me every day of your life.  I think it is time for bed.” For the next half hour Justin stroked and kissed Brian like he would do to Brinn as she started to relax. Brian was again restrained in the bed with room to move a bit. Justin scattered kisses across Brian’s face before he laid next to him. As Brian lay in Justin’s arms he almost weeped.


By the beginning of the fourth day, Brian almost dreaded moving.  Justin was doing everything for him and giving him everything except the one thing he needed from Justin.  He was actually starting to get angry when Justin touched him in such a gentle loving way. He had never deserved that kind of treatment.  He had been told he didn’t deserve anything. He had to earn everything. It seemed to Brian, Justin was spending more time with him each day.  After Justin fed him lunch the fourth day Brian said, “Doesn’t Brinn need you? Or Gus?”


“No, Baby, I am all yours today.  Brinn is with my mom for a couple days and Gus and Lucky are spending the day at the Inn.  Gus needed to get out of here. So what would you like? I could give you a massage. We could watch a movie.” Justin let his hand roam up and down Brian’s naked chest and arms


“Just stop it, Justin.  Screw my brains out. Whip me.  Stop feeding me for a day or two.  Just stop being so nice. I don’t deserve this.  I was an asshole who couldn’t stop drinking long enough to take care of our children.  My parents were right. I am not worth all this. I’m not worth anything.’


“Brian, Sweetheart, you are so wrong. You deserved so much more than they gave you.  You deserved to have someone wash the soap out of your hair or kiss a scraped knee. You deserved to get a hug even if you messed up a little. Tomorrow is the last day Lucky is here.  And then the last two days before New Year’s Gus will stay with his moms. Lindsay and Mel have a surprise for him, a belated Christmas gift and, you knew they would probably be leaving for a couple months.  That is set up. They will talk to Gus about it this week. But you don’t have to worry about anything but you.”


As they relaxed on the bed Justin found himself to continue to just touch him.  Eventually Brian shouted, “Stop it.” Then with tears in his eyes he said, “please leave me alone for a while.”


Justin kissed him gently on the lips, “I love you Baby.” Brian’s arms moved to go around him but couldn’t because of the restraints.  Justin walked out.



Gus and Lucky had spent the afternoon at the Inn.  Gus loved getting out of the house now that he could move better.  And he loved being with Lucky. As they arrived back at the main house, Lucky walked around the car and opened the door for Gus.  Gus stood with Lucky holding him for balance. Gus was only a little shorter than Lucky and he snuck his arms around Lucky’s neck and again kissed him but with more confidence than the first time. He propelled his hips forward and his tongue slid in between Lucky’s lips.  For a split second Lucky forgot himself and ground his hips against Gus who definitely could tell he had caused a physical reaction.


“Whoa, Gus, sorry, but we can’t do this. You are too young but it is obvious that someday in the not so distant future, you are going to make someone one hell of a lover.” Lucky took a deep breath.  


Gus got a wicked little grin on his lips. ‘Someday soon, very soon.’ Gus thought.



Justin left Brian alone until after Gus had eaten and gone to his room for the night.  Alice was around if Gus needed anything but he said he would be fine until morning.


Justin hadn’t checked on him in over four hours.  He came in with dinner for both of them. Softly he said, “Are you hungry?”


Brian shrugged in response.  


“Would you like to come to the table at least for a change of position?”


As Justin untied his feet, Brian said,  “I don’t know what you think you are proving but I am really getting sick of it.”


“You really don’t want to believe how valuable you are.”  Brian sat on the chair and Justin out of impulse straddled his lap and sat down.  Brian’s arms instantly went around Justin’s neck and pulled him in for an earth shattering kiss.


“Justin, please let me love you.”  Justin’s head dropped back and Brian’s mouth and teeth ravished him.


Justin slipped off his lap, “No, Brian.”  Justin rushed to the bathroom for a minute to collect himself.


He returned and tried to feed Brian his dinner.  He didn’t eat much but neither did Justin. They both really were longing for physical love but Justin needed to make this point clear and sex wouldn’t do that.


Brian didn’t fight him when he led him back to the bed.  Brian laid down and faced away from Justin. Justin did not let his sulking change his plans. He spooned up against Brian’s rigid body and kissed  Brian’s shoulder and neck as his hands went back and forth on Brian’s abdomen. He softly told Brian all the wonderful things he loved about him. Justin felt Brian’s body tension change after an hour of Justin’s constant whispers. Brian turned toward Justin and buried his head into Justin’s chest.  Instinctively, Justin knew it was time. He undid Brian’s arms and Brian clung to Justin and wept. Justin slid down and undid Brian’s ankles. He held him, holding him as he held Gus when he was in pain, stroking his arms and chest..


Brian turned and pulled Justin into his arms. “Justin, I love you so much.  No matter what shit I tried pulling this week to make you angry or disgusted you just did it. There was no questions, no complaints. You just loved me.”


“And I always will.  Even when I am angry with you I would give my life for you because that’s what love means. I think we both need to get some sleep now, Baby. Tomorrow we will have a few things to talk about but tonight we need to sleep.”

Justin woke up early to feel hands sliding his briefs down. There was no way he was stopping him. The need he felt was instant and overwhelming. He reached out and gently touched Brian’s face. Brian instantly brought his mouth up to Justin’s and ever so gently kissed his lips. Tension grew in the kiss as did need.  Justin clung to Brian wanting to feel him in the very core of his body.


“Brian,” Justin said quietly. “I can’t do this again. You have to know I can’t do something like this again.”


“I thought about it and I am going to get a bar that locks.  You are going to have the only key. Alcohol seems to be the cause of all my trouble and if I can’t get to it it will help me make better decisions.” He crooked his finger and caressed Justin’s cheek. “I don’t want to put you or the kids through that again.”

“I don’t want you to put yourself through that again. Now, please, love me hard.  I have missed you, my love, so much.” Justin laid his chest down on the bed and put his now naked ass up in the air.  Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and with no hesitation he slowly and steadily pressed in until he had no more to give. He then began long deliberate strokes.  He reached around and grabbed Justin’s dangling penis. Justin orgasmed from the touch alone. As he came his muscles grabbed Brian trying to pull Brian in deeper.  After a couple more strokes Brian pulled Justin up so on their knees, Justin leaned against Brian’s chest and grabbed his hips, hoped he could have just another millimeter of him.  If he could only figure a way to keep this feeling forever; the pleasure would surely drive him mad.”


Brian began to sooth Justin’s arms and chest as Justin had done so many times in the last week and as he did so Justin focused on every nerve ending in his body as they all started spasming at once and again Justin orgasmed and this time Brian joined him. “I love you, Sunshine.”  he shouted. “I LOVE YOU.”


After some time Brian began to move but Justin held his hips in place.  “Just a minute longer, Baby. I need you just a minute longer.”


Something had changed between them.  Justin wasn’t sure how but he felt even closer than before.Justin turned so their lips met. “Oh, god, Baby, you are my very air.” In a  whisper he said, “I can’t do life without and neither can our kids. Don’t do anything like that again, Asshole.” Justin slapped him, and kissed him again.



After a short nap and one more round of love making Brian and Justin got up to talk to Gus before he left for a couple days.


They put on robes and wandered down to the kitchen.  They were both having trouble thinking straight. They both had been shaken to their core.


Gus was sitting at the counter eating toaster waffles and sausages.  Brian and Justin kissed him from either side. “Obviously, the world is good again.”  Gus laughed. Even he knew what the flushed skin and bruised lips meant. He wondered how hard you had to kiss someone to bruise your lips like that.


Brian smiled at Gus, “The world is perfect.  Are you ready to go to your moms for a couple days?”


“Ya, it is going to be weird with them gone.  I think we are going to do Christmas with JR and Michael and Ben tonight. JR texted something about a new foster sister.  So I guess she will be there, too. And I think Hunter and his girlfriend are going to be there. He’s cool so that will be fun.”


“Ya,” Justin said, “I heard about their foster daughter.  I think her name is Hayden. Just remember how hard it must be for her, not being with her real family over Christmas.  Did they tell you how old she is? All I know is she isn’t little. She might be close to JR’s age or even yours.


“Dad, I hope you know you don’t have to worry about me that way.   I would never hurt someone on purpose by being mean. You taught me better than that.”


“I think we did,” Justin said and hugged Gus tightly.  “ How was the last day with Lucky?”


For a split second Justin saw the look Gus had in his eye, “Well, I didn’t get Lucky but it was fun trying.”


Justin looked at Gus a bit taken aback but Brian had a bit of a smile on his face.  “Oh, Sonny Boy, you make me proud.” Brian kissed his son just as the doorbell rang. I’ll get it.” He ran his hand across Justin’s ass as he walked past. He growled deep in his throat.  


Lindsay smiled at Brian as he opened the door. “It is obvious what you have been doing this morning. I’m glad to see you so happy, Brian.  I heard rumors that things weren’t going so well but from the look on your face I would say things have gotten patched up. I wish you’d quit putting our son through this shit but I guess I have, too.  We really do know how to screw up sometimes.”


“Are you and Mel doing okay?  You aren’t running away are you?”


“No we aren’t running away.  Mel got an amazing opportunity to go back and try a case that she was involved in years ago and  I am going to help with an upcoming art show. Brian, you know we love our kids but I think it will do us good to just be Mel and Linds for a little bit. And I think it will be good for JR to spend more time with her dads although I am not sure I like the fact they have that girl living there.  It sounds like she has a really troubled life and I don’t know if I like JR being exposed to her background.”


“That sounds like Mel talking.”


“It might be but she was a runaway and, thankfully, Gus is okay but it could have been so different.  I just don’t our kids to worry or get ideas about other things out in the world.”


“I hate to burst your bubble but they know.  Of course they know. We haven’t kept them so sheltered that they don’t know what goes on in the world.  And you know Michael and Ben would never endanger JR.”


“I do know that.  I trust her dads just like I trust you and Justin. I’m glad you two are so happy. You know he’s a saint. He has put up with you for ten years now.” She smiled at her old friend, “You have become such a good human being thanks to him.”


“You don’t have to convince me, Linds.”  


Gus and Justin came walking in from the kitchen with a bag Gus had packed along with a bag of Christmas gifts Justin had helped him get online.  Justin gave Gus and hug and Brian said goodbye to him as he pulled Justin against him. Gus and Lindsay drove away as Brian bent Justin over the kitchen stool and slid into him.


“Can we do this all day for the next two days?” Justin  panted as Brian increased the speed.


“If I have anything to say about it I am thinking the next 36 hours you may have difficulty walking.” Brian swatted Justin’s ass creating more excitement in him.


Justin groaned.  “You know you can do that as often as you want, right?”  It has been a long time since you have disciplined me.”


“Why would I? You are perfect.”


“You know I am not perfect, not by a long shot.  Take me over your lap and teach me a lesson.”


“You asked for it.” Brian sat down on a dining room chair and yanked Justin across his lap.  After a dozen or so swats with his open hand on his robe Brian raise the material and spanked him again on his bare skin. By now, Justin was groaning. Brian reached between then and stroked Justin’s dick until he was writhing and then abruptly Brian stopped, stood up and rearranged Justin’s robe. “We’ll finish this later.”



Gus had to admit he was happy to spend some time with JR.  It was the holidays. He knew he would see her tonight but then she would be at his place on New Year’s Eve because Michael and Ben would be there.  He really hoped that Hayden was a decent kid. JR would have to live with her for a few months. As Gus walked in he saw her. She was older than he was and looked it in all the right places. She didn’t smile or say anything but she nodded. Debbie and Carl were there, too, so the evening was loud and happy.  After eating dinner they all opened gifts. Gus watched Hayden carefully as she opened her gifts. She was quiet but softly thanked everyone for the gifts. Gus thought she might actually be crying, over a couple little gifts. They were nothing special.


Gus had opened his gifts when he found an envelope in the bottom of a box from his moms.  He slowly opened the envelope thinking it might be more guitar lessons like his dads had given him to go with his new guitar.  He pulled out a piece of paper that looked like some of his mom’s paperwork. He looked at it a little closer and realized it said Minor Child Name Change.  “Moms, does this mean what I think it does?”


“Well, if you think your name is now Gus Kinney, yes, it is what you think. Well, it will be next when your dads take you to the courthouse for a final signature.”


Gus ran over and kissed both his moms.   He fought back the tears in his eyes. He didn’t want Hayden to think he was a crybaby.  “Do you care if I call my dads? I just need to talk to them a minute.”


“Sure,” Ben said.  “We will get dessert ready.”


Gus went into JR’s room and called Brian’s cell. “Hey, Pop, is Dad there with you?”


“As a matter of fact..” Brian shuddered as he emptied into Justin for …..he really wasn’t sure how often they had made love today. “Hang on for one second.”  He kissed Justin and put the phone on speaker.


“Hey, Gus, are you having a good time?”


“Why didn’t you tell me.  I am so excited. I’m a Kinney, now, well almost, I……”


“We didn’t want to ruin the surprise.  We have an appointment with the judge on the second to get it all finalized.” Justin smiled, “Have fun Gus.  How is Hayden?”


“I like her.”  he said as he sat down on the bed.  “You’ll get to meet her on New Year’s Eve. I better go.  We are going to have dessert.” They said goodbye. Gus looked up and saw Hayden in the doorway.  She had to be 16 and she was really pretty. “Hi, sorry, I forgot you were probably sharing this room.”  Gus smiled at her.


“That’s ok. So you have two dads and two moms?”


“I do.”


“How can you stand that many parents?” Hayden dropped onto the bed next to Gus.  She ran her hands through her dark, wavy hair. “I only have one mom and she drives me crazy.”


“How do you like living with Michael and Ben?”


“I keep wondering if they are for real. They are too nice.  I don’t think most people are like that.”


“Trust me, Michael and Ben are really like that.  JR loves them. Michael and my Pop were best friends for years.”


“How did you break your leg? Or is it your foot?”


“It’s my leg but I had really bad frostbite on my toes, too, which still makes me limp a little.”


“How did that happen?”


“I’d rather not talk about it.  It doesn’t matter anymore.”


Hayden reached over and brushed Gus’ hair off his forehead.  “How old are you,Gus?”


“I’m thirteen. How old are you?” He looked at Hayden.


“I’m almost 16.  In fact, I will be 16 on New Year’s Eve.”


“Wow!  That’s cool.”


“Has anyone ever told you that you’re cute?” Hayden brushed a hand across his cheek.


“Well, I sort of had a girlfriend last summer and she did.”


“She was right, Gus.”  Hayden leaned over and kissed him.  Her kiss was nothing like Angi’s was this summer.  Hayden kissed like he had kissed Lucky and soon Gus had his arms around her.


Outside the door JR said, “Dessert is ready.  Grandma made pie and it looks really good and if you don’t get in there Hunter might eat it all.”


“We’ll be right there.”  Gus looked Hayden directly in the eyes, “I hope I get to give you a birthday kiss on New Year’s Eve.”


“I hope you give me a lot more than that.”  For just a moment her hand rested on Gus’ crotch feeling his rock hard cock underneath the material. She gave him one more quick kiss while she rubbed his cock.


“Dessert,”  Gus stambered, “We better go get dessert.”


After Gus and JR got back at their moms, JR crept into Gus’ room.  Gus was already in bed and she crawled into bed with him like she did when they were little and their moms argued more.


“So, did you kiss her?” JR asked.


“That’s none of your business.”


“Well, you’re my brother and she is kind of my sister.”


“Just because we kissed doesn’t mean anything.”


“JR, it’s not like it was the first time a kissed someone.”


“I kind of figured you and Angi kissed.”


“We did but Angi was just a little girl, really.  There has been another one too.”


“Are you, have you ever kissed a guy?”


“Don’t tell Moms, but ya.”


“Which do you like better, boys or girls?”


“JR, I just like to kiss and I am sure I will like to…..never mind, why am I telling you this stuff.  You’re only 10.”


“Gus, do you think our moms will be mad if I like boys because I really don’t think I would want to be with a girl.  They are my friends but not for kissing.”


They talked for a little longer and then JR kissed his cheek.  “I’m glad you’re my big brother, Gus.” She left the room.



Brian and Justin had enjoyed their time alone.  They had cleaned out the dining room and had the extra equipment picked up.  They had also spent a lot of time in each other’s arms and in their bed. By New Year’s Eve morning Justin moaned a bit as he stretched in bed..


“I hurt, Baby, but in all the best ways.” Brian skimmed his hand over the smooth skin of Justin’s ass.  It was still a little red. Brian had pleased him a couple times by spanking him and just before falling asleep Brian had really warmed his backside and then he drug his nails over it until Justin begged for release.  Soon the house would be full of friends and family. Life would be back to normal soon and that was just fine with them.



Peter and Becca picked up Gus and JR.  Michael and Ben had an appointment at the courthouse for Hayden this afternoon and JR would just be bored.  She loved the idea of playing with Brinn and she heard there was a new baby that was going to be around, too, so she couldn’t wait to meet Matty.


Gus sent a little extra time in the shower once he got home.  He put on plenty of deodorant and picked out his favorite jeans and a new shirt.  By the time Gus came downstairs, a few of the party guests had already arrived. Becca elbowed Peter, “Look at Gus.  who’s coming tonight that got his attention?”


When Justin noticed he searched out Brian.  “Have you seen our son? He is gorgeous. He looks far to grownup. I’m not ready for that.”


“I wonder why he spent extra time?  It’s just family and old friends. Why the hell would he….” Brian stopped in his tracks as Michael, Ben, and a stunning young woman walked in the door. “Oh, hell, that boy doesn’t miss a trick. Sunshine, please don’t let him become me?  I couldn’t deal with him being what I was.”


Justin put an arm around Brian’s waist and pulled him close.  Putting his mouth near Brian’s ear, “I think Gus will be just fine.  He has your best qualities while he has me for guidance.” As he rubbed his pelvis against Brian’s, “But we really do need to have a talk about consequences soon. Ok, and safety.” He kissed him and then said, “I wouldn’t want you to have one less skill than you have.”


Michael and Ben introduced Hayden around before the she left with JR and Gus to watch a movie in the theater.  Everyplace you looked there was food and drinks. Emmett had sent in a crew to supply it as well as helped re arrange furniture so there lots of little sitting areas as well as room for dancing in a couple rooms.    JR returned to play with Brinn and Matty. John and Tony took advantage of everyone watching him so they could dance. Peter and Becca were never farther than a foot apart. The house was splitting at the seams with love and laughter.  


After JR had left the movie, Hayden and Gus had sat next to each other.  “Show me your room, Gus.” He held out his hand and lead her up the back staircase.  After walking into his room, Hayden shut the door and turned the lock. The mural Justin had painted drew her attention.  Gus told her he had painted it. “Wow! He is really good. I have seen this comic book. So, do you prefer guys or do I have a chance?”


Gus was about an inch shorter than Hayden but that didn’t matter.  He put a hand on either side of her face like he had seen his dads do and brought his lips against hers. As she put her arms around his neck he slid his hands to the front of her shirt. His thumb felt her nipple through the material.  He took a chance and started tugging the hem of her shirt over her head. As he discarded the shirt she pulled his off and pushed him backwards until he was laying on the bed and she had straddled his hips. She then reached back and unhooked her bra, throwing it to the side.


Gus laid their in a bit of shock. He slowly reached up to take her ample breasts in his hands. Gus repositioned so he was sitting up with her still across him.    As he reached for her nipples he looked at her face and said, “You are so pretty but I have never….”


“I’ll help you if you need any,” Her eyes rolled as Gus rubbed his thumb over the now hard nipple. She guided his mouth down to her breast.  He took it in his mouth and sucked gently. She instantly responded with a groan. When he raked his teeth over the sensitive bud she shivered. After he continued for a few more minutes she slipped off his lap.  She could feel the effect she was having on him and she tugged his jeans down. His cock was visible through his briefs. As she reached for the waistband Gus stopped her for a moment. He then stripped them down himself and before he could settle on the mattress  again Hayden’s mouth had come close and started to lick him. It was only a matter of seconds before Gus had lost his composure.


Gus was flushed when Hayden came back up and kissed him. “I’m sorry.  I didn’t now we can’t….”


“Oh, Gus, I don’t think you are quite ready for the main event but there is so much we can still do.  Your fingers don’t lose it, do they?”


Gus grinned as he flipped her to her back and then pulled her pants down. His fingers began to explore.  She guided his head back to her breasts as she helped guide his hand to the spots she liked the best. Soon she was arching against his hand and he started thrusting in and out.  Gus instinctively positioned himself to enter her as he was again ready. His mind could only imagine how amazing that was going to feel when there was a knock on the door.


“Gus, are you and Hayden in there? Everybody is looking for you two.”


“Oh, ya, JR.  We are just about done playing a game.  We will be down in a minute.” Gus said as he backed away from Hayden and started pulling on his clothes.  After hearing her walk away he pulled Hayden off the bed and after a quick kiss on each of her breasts and on her mouth.  “I’m sorry, Hayden. I was going….”


“Next time,” She smiled and pulled her clothes back on.   She sounded very off handed. At the door she pulled him close once more and kissed him.  “Someday, Gus, you are going to shake someone’s world.”



The minute Justin realized Gus had reappeared he knew Those two had been up go something. How long had they been gone?  He forgot about it when Tony and John started dancing and everyone watched them. It was so good to see them relax. Matty was in good hands between Claire and the other guests.  Then Justin felt Brian’s arms around him and Brian said, “Will you dance with me?” Justin turned and was swept up in Brian’s arms. Anything that had happened earlier was forgotten as they slowly moved  to the music and enjoyed the feel of each other’s bodies. “I have noticed you aren’t drinking tonight.” Justin said as the moved across the floor.


“I don’t need alcohol.   I have decided I am just going to limit myself for a while. You are so much more important than that liquid in a glass.”



Gus and Hayden avoided each other the rest of the night.  Hayden spent time with JR and Brinn while Gus went along the periphery of the group listening to conversations.  When he got to Emmett, Ted, and Blake, he just quietly stood next to them and listened. They were talking about how terrible it was to have HIV.  Hunter and Ben were both doing so well and now that they had a another case in the house. They were so proud of their friends to share their homes like that.


Gus froze.  Hayden was HIV positive!  Shit! What had they done?  Did they do anything that could have spread HIV. She had kissed him and put her mouth around him.  If he wasn’t so scared he would have gotten hard again thinking about her warm mouth. What if...


“Earth to Gus.” Peter had been saying something to him.  


Becca looked at Gus’ face,  “Hey, you don’t look so good, Gus.  What’s going on?”


Gus was too scared not to talk to someone.  “Can I talk to you guys? In private?”


Becca put a protective arm around him and they went into the theater room.They sat side by side with Gus in the middle.  “What is it, Gus?” Becca asked with some concern. “Is your foot bothering you or something?”                       


“I need you to promise me you won’t overreact and tell the dads.”


“Gus,” Peter said, “You know if this is anything dangerous we have to tell them. But if it is serious I will, we will go with you to tell them if you want us to.”


“Well, I have to talk to someone and I trust you.  Have you heard that Hayden has HIV?”


“We did.  At least she has no symptoms and is very healthy other than that.” Peter confirmed.


“How easy does HIV spread?”


Peter looked at Becca over Gus’ shoulder.  Becca turned Gus to look at him.”What did you do, Gus?”


“Well, I didn’t know and last night we kissed at her house but tonight we….”

“Gus, did you have sex with Hayden?”


“Well, that depends on what you include.”


Peter was smiling a bit, “You’re a little young, but she is very pretty.”


“Peter! You aren’t getting the point  so shut up. Now, Gus, what did the two of you do tonight?”


“We kissed a lot and I took off her shirt and….”


“You can’t get HIV from playing with her ...chest.”


“She gave me …..she sucked….”


“She gave you a blow job?” Gus nodded.  “Did you give her oral sex or have sex with her?”


“No, I put my fingers up there but….I was just ready to….”


“Gus, you didn’t catch HIV from Hayden but you need to talk to your dads.  They need to know Hayden is reckless and didn’t warn you.”


“I  won’t get her in trouble.  I really like her.”


Becca continued, “She wasn’t concerned about you getting HIV.  Did she have a condom for you if you had gotten that far?”


“I never saw one? Do you really think she would have let me….”

“I think she is a confused young woman who doesn’t worry about consequences.  This can wait until tomorrow but don’t get her alone again tonight and, Gus, kissing her is harmless if you want to kiss her at midnight.”

“I don’t know anymore.  She doesn’t seem to worry about anybody.”


Becca took Gus’ hand.  “What she did was definitely wrong but remember, Gus, she is at Ben and Michael’s for a reason.  We don’t know what her past is or how she got it. I know someone’s past can affect their lives forever.”  


Peter walked over to Becca and pulled her to her feet and kissed her and then offered a hand to Gus.  “How about we put this on hold until breakfast? We will be up here late in the morning and be there for you if you want us to.”


“Ok.  I will tell them.  I will decide in the morning whether I need you there or not.  Becca, do you mind if I talk to Peter for just a minute?”


She kissed him on the head.  “I am going back to the party.  Just make sure you are there in 10 minutes for the countdown.” She stepped up and gave Peter a kiss, “I will be waiting near the fireplace in the kitchen.”


“I love her so much,” Peter just had to say it outloud.  “So, what did you need, Cuz?”


“Has Becca ever, well, you know?”


“Let’s put this in generalizations.  Yes, I have had a few blowjobs in my life.”


“I can’t stop thinking about it.  It felt so good. And then I felt, well, you know what I felt and I just wanted to stick it into her, I still do.”


“Oh, Gus, I would say you are a  little too young to have sex yet but, yes, it does feel amazing.  It can also be really dangerous as you found out tonight. You can have safe sex with someone with HIV if you plan ahead so if you are really determined to be with Hayden, make sure you plan ahead next time.” He hugged Gus, “And, Gus, if you don’t feel comfortable talking to your dads, please come talk to me.”


The cousins walked back into the crowd.  Peter saw Becca standing by the fireplace talking to Hayden.  Gus shrugged and walked over to Hayden. The least he could do is get a kiss at midnight.


Everyone was paired up with their loves. Brinn had gone to bed and Claire had taken Matty home a couple hours earlier. JR was asleep in a chair.  The countdown began “10, 9, 8, 7,” JR stirred in the chair., “6, 5, 4, 3,” Gus extended his hand to JR and she came over to her brother, “2, 1, Happy New Year.”  Gus kissed his sister on the cheek and then he looked at Hayden. She was a little sheepish now. She realized Gus knew her secret but the fact that he was standing next to her waiting to kiss her surprised her.   Gus kissed her and she returned it. She whispered, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.”


The room was full of embracing couples.  Tony and John were in the middle of the dance area locked together.  Peter and Becca kissed next to Gus and Hayden. Hayden held Gus’ hand.  I am used to seeing people ready for sex but I get the feeling that these people all love each other.”


“They do, Hayden, and,”  Gus looked around not seeing his dads, “I would almost bet my dads are having sex somewhere. They can never get enough of each other. I am really glad they love each other even if they can be embarrassing.”



Just seconds before midnight Brian swept an arm around Justin’s waist and guided him into the office. Brian crushed Justin’s mouth with his own and ran his hand into Justin’s waistband.  “We are going to start this year right. Take me and I will hold on so I can take you. Fill me, Justin, take me now. Let me feel you.”


Justin stripped off his pants as did Brian.  Brian laid over his desk as Justin penetrated him swiftly.  Justin supported himself with his hands on the desk on either side of Brian and thrust with every ounce of power he had. Brian groaned as he forced himself not to come as Justin emptied himself into Brian.  Justin held himself inside as he finished pulsing deep inside Brian.


As Justin pulled out, Brian turned around and flipped Justin onto his back on the desk. He put Justin’s legs on his shoulders and slowly, oh so slowly, entered him.  He moved so slowly, Justin began to beg for Brian to move faster. Justin tried to press against him, for him to move faster but there was no rushing him. He wanted Justin to feel every millimeter as he entered.  Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Can you feel me spread your insides, can you feel the movement?” Justin moaned as he focused on what he could feel deep inside him. He felt Brian moving, filling him and then he began moving in and out and Justin begged for him to speed up or hit harder but he kept the agonizingly slow motion, driving him nearly crazy with need. Justin thought about the pain this used to cause.  Now the pain was so attached to the building pleasure he didn’t even notice it. By the time Brian couldn’t hold back any longer Justin was a mess of nerves and emotions. Tears ran down his cheeks as Brian filled him. Brian’s mouth locked onto Justin’s and as his mouth slid along Justin’s jawline he said, “Happy New Year’s, Sunshine.” Justin clung to him as Brian straightened up, taking Justin with him. “I can’t wait to see what this year brings us.”



Brian and Justin appeared again and Brian made a toast to all his friends and family.  As he looked around he saw how lucky he was. His eyes skimmed over everyone and noticed Gus standing with his arm around Michael’s foster daughter.  The look on his face told him Justin was right about needing to talk to that boy. Gus was growing too fast.


As Brian and Justin lay in bed, Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.  “You are right, you know.” Brian said.


“I usually am,” Justin chuckled, “But what am I right about this time.”


“We need to talk to Gus.  Did you see him with Hayden?”


“I almost forgot.  They disappeared for a while but then I did see them when we got back after midnight. I don’t know if he realizes she is HIV positive.  He shouldn’t be doing that yet anyway but she is older and far more experienced.”


“I think he just needs a refresher about sex and the ins and outs...pun intended. I hope he will wait a couple years but I am not sure that is going to happen.” Brian chuckled.  “He is too much like me.”


“Well, all we can do is educate him, especially about HIV.”


Brian started sliding down Justin’s body. “Brian, Brinn is going to be awake in a couple hours and Alice isn’t around.”  


“I am thinking,” He started licking Justin’s cock which sprung back to life. “I have time for just one more….”  His voice went out as he took him into his mouth.



Justin heard Brinn and slipped out of the room so Brian could sleep in a bit.  She sounded a bit fussy. Maybe she would eat some breakfast and decide to go back to sleep. When he saw her he saw flushed cheeks and she was pulling at her ear.  “Daddy,” she cried and reached for him.


“What’s the matter, Sweetheart? Don’t you feel good.”


Brinn coughed and pulled at her ear again, “Ouchie ear.”


Justin rested a hand on her forehead.  She was warm. “Let’s go see what Alice has in your magic cupboard.”  He found some fever reliever and, after digging a little, he found some ear drops.  He gave her the medicine and put drops in her ears. She cried when he did that and it nearly broke his heart. “Would you like a bottle, Little One?”  They had been trying to cut bottles out all together but today was special.

Justin held her close as she drank a bottle and dozed off again.  He tried laying her down and she started crying as soon as he let go of her.  “Well, I don’t have anything more important to do than holding you, Baby.” Soon she wouldn’t want him to do this anymore.  He hated she didn’t feel well but he loved holding her.


For a couple hours it was just Brinn and Justin.  He thought she had cooled off a bit and at least she was resting most of the time.  It was after 9:00 a.m. when Brian came downstairs. Seeing Brinn sound asleep in Justin arms at that time of the morning was not normal.  “Is she alright?” Brian kissed the top of her head and kissed Justin deeply enough to start his heart racing a bit.


Justin pulled him back down for one more kiss.  “I think she has an ear infection along with a cold.  She took some medicine and fell asleep but she wouldn’t let me put her down.  I had planned to make brunch for Becca and Peter. They are supposed to be up here in about an hour.


“I’ll call them and see if they can fend for themselves or maybe they could go to the Inn.”  Brian walked a little ways away so Brinn didn’t wake up.


Becca picked up Peter’s phone.  “Hey, Brian. Peter is in the shower.”


“And you aren’t conserving water and joining him?”


“That is none of your business. Did you need Pete for something?”


“Do you have food down there?”


“Sure, we always have food. Is something wrong?”


“Brinn has a cold and is fussy.  We thought maybe we would just make it the four of us today.”


“Sure, that’s fine.  I don’t mind having him all to myself for the day. Um, Brian, Gus promised us he would talk to you about something today.  I hope he will do that if we don’t come up.”


“This sounds a bit ominous.  We planned to talk to him today anyway. It is pretty obvious puberty has hit him like a train the last couple months.  That boot isn’t holding him back at all.”


“It sounds like you are already planning to talk to him so if he clams up just tell him he can call us.


“Thanks, Becca, now may I suggest you go shower until you run out of hot water.” Becca laughed as she hung up.


“Hey, Sunshine, do you want me to try to make some food?”


“Just the way you said make some food scares me a bit. Let’s see if she will take to her dad and then I can make brunch.”


Justin stood and tried to pass Brinn to Brian. Brinn whimpered, “No, Daddy.  Stay.”


“Sweetheart, can you go to Dad for a while?” Brinn’s eyes opened and Brian reached for her and she held out her arms to him.


“My Dad,” Brinn put her pudgy little arms around Brian’s neck. Brian kissed her cheek.He held her tight. She was definitely warm.


“Have you talked to Alice?” Brian asked.


“I was about to text her, as soon as I get some food in the oven.”  He put bacon in the oven along with some baked French toast. Justin did ask suggestions from Alice.  She messaged back in a few minutes. Justin walked over and took Brinn’s temperature on her head again and it was right at 100°.  That was safe as long as she didn’t pull too much on her ear. “She is resting at least and her temperature isn’t going higher. Hopefully she will lay down later.  That way she isn’t soaking up our heat and, Baby, you are hot!”


Gus walked into the kitchen.  His hair was a mess and he had sweats on.  He looked like the little boy he had been just a short time ago. Justin walked over and gave him a big hug.  “Dad? Is something wrong? You are hugging me like you have bad news to tell me.”


“The only bad news is your sister has a fever and isn’t feeling well so it is just going to be the four of us today. I just hugged you because you reminded me of when you were a little boy with your hair all messed and….. Oh, never mind. I think brunch is ready. Are you hungry? That’s a stupid question.  You are always hungry lately.”


“Should I set the table?” Gus kissed Justin out of the blue and grabbed the dishes. “Love you, Dad.”  


Brian stood and very carefully laid Brinn down in the bassinet.  They had just brought it back down for Matty. Brinn was really to big for it but as long as they were right by it she would be fine. Brian rubbed her back for a few seconds and she settled down right away.  Justin brought out a big pan of French toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs. Gus dug in and ate big helpings of both.

As Brian ate he remembered what Becca had said earlier. “Hey, Gus, Becca said you had something to talk to us about and she said if you wanted them to be here they would come up.”

“No, I don’t need them here.  I just, well, I got a little freaked out last night.”


“Daddy,” Brinn whimpered and sat up.


“I’m here, Sweetheart.” Justin picked her up and held her, sitting back at the table. “I’m sorry, Gus.  Please, go on. What freaked you out?”

“Well, last night  Hayden and I ended up in my bedroom last night.”


Justin reached over and took Brian’s hand and squeezed it.


“I am guessing you are going to tell me we shouldn’t be alone in my room but we were. Well,” Gus blushed.


“Did you have sex with her, Gus?  I think you are a little young but I am more worried about…”

Brian asked.


“She didn’t tell me she was HIV positive before we….I talked to Peter and Becca because Peter knows about girls. I know you both have been with girls but Peter really likes them. But they told me that nothing we did was dangerous because of her being positive. But we almost did more and she didn’t stop us.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other a bit concerned.


“She said she was sorry for not telling me later.  I’m pretty sure she has done that quite a bit. She really knew what she was doing.  But I didn’t….I used my fingers but that was all.”


“Gus,” Justin said, “I am sure it felt really good to you. Sex does but, Gus, there are a lot of head games with sex and you are kind of young to deal with all of them.  Please, Gus, don’t rush into it. It is OK to wait and think about it.”


“And, Gus, neither of us will ever be upset if you ask us about different things.  We might try to get you to slow down or think about it but that is mainly because we don’t want you to get hurt or sick, like could have happened if you and Hayden had done other things.” Brian walked over and hugged Gus, “Does this mean that someday I will have a daughter in law?”


“Pops, with this much sex appeal,” Gus held his arms out. “I don’t think I can limit it to one or the other.”


Justin started laughing so hard he woke Brinn. “Oh, Brian, I never doubted it but Gus Kinney is your son in every way!”


Brian and Gus cleaned up the kitchen while Justin gave Brinn a bath and dressed her in a fresh sleeper. By early afternoon, Justin curled up next to Brian on the sectional with Brinn spread across both of them Gus joined them and after making some popcorn for everyone.  As the afternoon went on all of them enjoyed just being together. Without even realizing it at one point Gus ended up squeezed between his dads just enjoying the attention they gave him. At some point Brinn wanted to play so Gus sat on the floor by the fireplace with her and helped build towers and houses. Justin and Brian took advantage of being able to sneak in a few kisses and at one point Gus said, “Can I take notes?” Brian and Justin put a little space between them needing the physical break or he would learn far more than they wanted to teach him.


Justin looked at Brian.  “One of us needs to really talk to him.  I would say both of us but I am afraid


Gus didn’t miss a thing.  He paid attention to how his dads touched each other, knowing what he could get away with in public or private. He noticed his dad’s hand resting on his Pop’s crotch and realized his dad was just moving his thumb ever so softly but noticed that was enough for  Pop to get uncomfortable. When the movie finished, Justin went to his room. He had a couple things he wanted to try, even if it was only on himself.


After her time, playing with her brother, she said, “Eat. Hunggy.” Justin gave her some of the breakfast that was left.  After French toast and eggs Brinn looked better but she kept yawning.


Justin looked at Brian, “I think she is ready for a nap in her bed.  Her fever seems to be mostly gone. We can deal with a cold if the rest of it is cleared up.”  


Brian carried Brinn to her room.  She was asleep before he had left the room. Justin straightened up the kitchen and stopped by Gus’ room.  He knocked and was going to walk in but the door was locked. He had a smile a bit. Oh, ya, he remembered those days.  “Ya?” Gus responded from inside.


“Gus, just wanted you to know Brinn was napping and if you need us just knock on our door.”


“Ok,” was all Gus could say in reply.


Justin walked in their room and locked the door behind him. Brian was sitting up in bed with his long legs spread out in front of him.


“One of us really need to talk to Gus. And I mean really talk to him in detail. And I think just one of us is best. So when are you going to talk to him.”


Brian looked at Justin and said, “How did it go from one of us to me?”


“Brian, face it, you have had a lot more experience, especially at that age. Baby, Gus really does need to know about everything and I do mean everything. He needs to have an idea how sex works between us.  He needs to know about the pain and the pleasure. And he needs to know how to be safe.”



Justin casually undid Brian’s fly and began tugging Brian’s jeans down. “You have far, far too much clothes on.”  Brian removed his shirt and once he was naked Justin slid up those long legs. When he got to Brian’s penis he spent time running his fingernail up and down so lightly that Brian was shivering by the time he stopped Brian shivered.  Justin began to lower his mouth when Brian stopped him.


“I don’t think that will do, Sunshine.  I think you need to strip and take a seat.”  Brian quickly assisted undressing him.

 

Justin positioned himself and slowly sank down onto Brian’s erection.  He sighed loudly as pleasure overtook the pain and he found the only place he wanted to be.

Chapter 11 by Simply written

The next morning Gus had an appointment with the specialist.  They didn’t really hide it from him but they hadn’t reminded him about it since before Christmas.  They didn’t blame him for panicking. Brian and Justin had discussed it and decided Justin would go with him this time.  Overall, Justin did better with that stuff so Brian would keep Brinn for the morning. They both could have their hands full.  Brinn woke up looking better but her nose hadn’t quit running since she woke up.


Gus came downstairs and looked down at his feet.  “We have to go, don’t we?”


“I’m afraid so.” Justin pulled Gus close.  “I plan to go with you unless you want your pop to go with you.”


“No, I want you to go.” Gus almost had tears in his eyes already.


“Gus, you have been doing so well.  I don’t think it will be so bad. Maybe you will get rid of the boot.”


“Good try, Dad.”


“When it is done you can choose to do whatever you want to do for a few hours.”


“And what if all I want to do is curl into a ball because my feet hurt too much to move?” Gus went into a full blown panic attack.  Justin hung onto him.


“Gus, I will be right there with you.”


“Do I have to go? I don’t want to. Everything is fine.  I can stay here.”


Justin put his hands on either side of Gus’ face and looked him right in the eye, “Gus, take a deep breath.  Another. Another….”


Soon Gus was a bit calmer but still too nervous to even eat.


Brian wrapped his long arms around his son.  “I wish I could do this for you, Gus. I wish I could make it better.”


Gus clung to him.  “It’s all my fault.  If it wasn’t for me none of this would happen and the two of you have been so nice about it.  You never tell me I’m to blame. If I would have just been more grown up…”



When they left, Brian was wiping Brinn’s stuffy nose as she whined about it.


Once Justin and Gus had driven away Justin touched Gus’ shoulder.  “What are you most worried about, Gus?”


“One of my toes is not so pretty.  It has started looking bad just the last couple days.”


“Well, then it is a good time for us to go.  Gus, if we aren’t careful it could be really bad.”


“Ya and a guy with half his toes is so sexy!”


“Gus, you are  never going to have issues finding someone to love.  In fact, it is more likely that you will have too many. I have to admit I am a little worried about you.  I am glad you feel free to explore a bit but you know there are a lot of parents who would not understand if their 13 year old son or daughter.came in and said they had oral sex.”


“I do know that, Dad.”


“And I have to admit I am a bit jealous you are getting to experience all this for the first time.  I never had interest in girls and it was obvious to everyone. I would have probably gone nuts if I had meet you or your dad at that age. All I did was sit in my room and jerk off.”


Gus admitted, “That’s what I was doing when you knocked last night.”


“I kind of figured.  If you like girls you got to experience a lot last night.”


“It really felt good, Dad.  I really wanted to….”


“Gus, you really are too young.  But I do understand it and I am sure you will take advantage of it all soon. Your pop is going to talk to you soon and I hope Peter will talk to you too.  Gus, we don’t want you to feel like we are being negative or anything but this is major stuff that will be a major thing for the rest of your life and it can be a dangerous thing.”


“Dad, I know but I do have lots of questions for Pop.”



After waiting in the waiting room for 30 minutes Gus was nearly beside himself.  Justin was glad a very young, attractive nurse came to bring them back to the room.   He was afraid he would have to carry him otherwise. Gus had to look tough for her but he still hung onto his dad’s hand.

They then had to wait again in the room.  Justin was getting angry. This stress wasn’t fair or good for Gus.  A nurse stuck his head in to tell them it would be just a few more minutes.


Justin stepped out and Gus heard him through the door.  “The doctor has five minutes to get his ass in here and see my son or I will blow this office out of the water, and if he doubts it, watch us. Don’t mess with your patients, especially if they have money and I have more than I know what to do with.”


Justin walked back into the room.  Gus was grinning, “Thanks, Dad.”


“This isn’t fair to anyone and I have money to throw around.”


Three minute later the doctor walked in. “Sorry about the wait,” he said. “I seem to be running late today.”


“I really don’t want to hear your excuses.  Your patients deserve your respect and not because they have money.   The fact that I have enough money to bankrupt you isn’t what is important here.  What is important is that you apologize to my son, who was so nervous coming here in the first place that it took every bit of his courage to get here today and you act like you are doing us a favor.”


The doctor took a step back.  His arrogance still showed but it had been knock him back a bit.


“I apologize.  It has been a busy morning.”


“Well, it could have been a busy morning for me.  I had a painting sell for over $200,000 last Friday in less than an hour.  How much did you make over lunch hour last Friday?”


The doctor looked a bit shocked, looking over at Justin, “I apologize.  Let’s take a look at those feet and see what we need to do today.”


He looked at Gus’ feet.  Justin realized it was the shots that probably hurt Gus the most. He held onto him tight as the doctor took a needle and stuck it into a couple of Gus’ toes. After removing a little more dead skin around his toes the doctor sent a nurse in to bandage his foot.


“Mr. Kinney, I am not sure what you said to the doctor but, Thank you.  He is so rude and uncaring sometimes and whatever you said to him shook him up. He almost looked scared when he came to the back.”


“My dad ripped him a new asshole for being rude.” Gus grinned.  “My dad is the best.”


“Oh, and Gus?”  The nurse started, “the doctor basically cleared you.  See your regular doctor in three months and if he says you’re good, you won’t have to talk to this guy again.”



Gus left without his boot but had to hang onto Justin since his foot was numb.  When they got to the car Justin kissed Gus as he got in the SUV. “So what would you like to do, Gus.”


“Have you checked in on Pop and Brinn? Is Brinn feeling better today?”


“Gus, I promised you some fun.”


“I know my foot is going to really start hurting soon and I can’t have fun if I know Brinn needs you.”


“Pop can handle her. We could just go watch a movie.”


“But we both know he is’t as good at it as you are and if Brinn is sad because she wants you, I couldn’t have fun.”


“Gus Kinney, have I told you lately how much I love you.”


“I love you, too, Dad.”



When Justin called home he could hear Brinn whining in the background, “Would you like me to come home, Baby. Our son is worried about his sister and offered to give up his afternoon activities to go home if Brinn was unhappy.”


“I hate to say it but something has come up at work.  Why don’t you find a place to eat and then come home so I can get Ted off my back.”


“We will be back in the next couple hours.”


Gus wanted to go to his favorite pizza place.  After Justin watched him devour a good portion of the huge pie and eating a few pieces himself they took the meager leftovers back home with them. When they opened the car doors they could hear Brinn.  Gus looked at Justin, “I told you he would need you.” Justin helped Gus into the house. His feet had started to hurt before they had left the restaurant so Justin had given him a painkiller. Gus was sleepy and a little dizzy from the strong medication.  Justin got him in the house and once he helped him sit he walked up to Brian and Brinn.


“I’ll switch you.” he reached out and Brinn grabbed onto him. “I have her.  Check if Gus wants to stay down here or go up to his room. Once he is situated you can get to work but he is too dizzy to do the steps by himself.”


Brian kissed him long and hard with a sniffling Brinn right next to him.  “You are amazing.” Brian saw Gus was already asleep so he moved him to the sectional and covered him with a blanket. “Looks like he had a rough day.”


“He did but everything is very good even though he had to go through hell again today.  He is done at the specialist unless something changes. He just has to go back in three months to our regular doctor to verify everything is good.”


“I have to get some work done but tonight I picture a tub full of amazing smelling bath salts and you and…..” He kissed him once more.


“I’ll hold you to that.” Justin smiled and turned his focus to his whimpering daughter.  She had already started to calm down, just being with her daddy. Justin’s mind flashed to his studio and all the ideas he had swirling in his mind and wondering if he would ever have time to work again.  Alice had needed to take time off for a family emergency and Becca helped out but she was helping at the Inn while they were busy. If Alice extended her time off he would need to look for more help. He loved his children and his husband but he was starting to wonder who he was.  He didn’t feel much like an artist when he never got to create. But then he looked at his daughter and the only place he wanted to be was here.


Gus slept most of the afternoon and eventually Justin lay at the opposite end of the sectional with Brinn.  Soon they were both sleeping too. Justin had no idea how long he had dozed when he woke up. He heard a soft whistling nearby and slowly sat up trying not to wake Brinn. Walking over in his socked feet with his tousled blond hair which was bordering on too long. Justin looked so young, so beautiful.  Brian’s heart nearly leaped out of his chest. He pulled him into his arms and kissed him softly. He lowered his mouth to Justin’s ear and said, “I need you.”


“Later, our kids are only a few feet away.  By the way, I think you need to plan on talking to Gus tomorrow. He has questions and I think you will need to be ready to answer them in detail.  And don’t be gentle. He needs to know the ins and outs….no pun intended.” Justin rested his head against Brian’s chest. I am almost a little jealous that he has his first time to look forward to.  I hope he finds someone as kind and gentle as you were and you need to tell him how to be that kind and gentle to someone else.”

“Well, that’s not going to be uncomfortable at all!”


“Just let him ask the questions and I think he will get around to all of it.” As Justin stood there in Brian’s arms Brian began sliding his hands into Justin’s waistband and then began massaging his cheeks as he brought Justin’s hips closer to his own.  Brian managed to slide his fingers down the crevice of his ass and began stroking Justin’s bud softly over and over. Justin’s head lulled back as Brian attached his throat. “I think we have company.”


Brinn had toddled over and pulled on her daddy’s leg. “How are you feeling, Sweetheart.” As Brian removed his hands, Justin picked up Brinn, snuggling her close.  


“I hungy.”


“Well I think your dad is cooking dinner for us so let’s find you a snack until dinner is ready.” He sat her in her chair and handed her part of a banana which she started eating along with some cereal he put down for her.


“Can one of you help me?” Gus asked as he sat up on the couch. “I need to use the bathroom but I’m afraid to stand up without someone to hold on to.”


“I got him,” Brian said as he strained the pasta. “I’ll finish this up and stick it in the oven in a minute.



Brian helped Gus stand up and caught him as he swayed.  “I don’t know what you gave me, Dad, but I am feeling very little pain.” He giggled as Brian just picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. Brian helped Gus pull down his pants and made him sit down as he relieved himself.


“So your dad tell me we should spend some time together.  I was thinking maybe tomorrow afternoon.”


“Dad said you would tell me about fucking.” Gus was really flying high on the medication.


“I am betting you aren’t even going to remember this tomorrow.”  Brian helped him stand up and pulled up his pants for him. He flashed back to helping him when he was learning to use the potty and was surprised his eyes misted over. He pulled Gus to him like he frequently did with Justin. He was growing up far to fast and tomorrow he would have to tell him all the details about sex. Was he really ready for this?


“Pop are you crying?”


“No, of course I’m not.” Brian picked him up and threw him over his shoulder.  He knew he might suffer for doing this later but he knew he wouldn’t be able to do it much longer.


Gus was screeching as Brian walked in with him over his shoulder. Brian set him down on the sectional again and handed him the remote.  Brian went back to finishing dinner. After setting Brinn down with some toys, Justin walked up behind Brian and wrapped his arms around his waist. Very quietly he said, “You better not have hurt your back.  I have plans for it. I thought maybe we could refresh our memories on everything Gus might ask about.”


“Do you remember anything about women? I really think he needs to talk to Peter.” Brian suggested.


“I will talk to Peter and see if he is willing. He cannot have too much information. I don’t want him ever to be scared or hurt when it comes sex.”  Justin replied. “Well, of course he is going to be hurt but he needs to know we are here for him no matter what and when he screws up, and he will, we are here for him too.”



Brian rolled his eyes, “Sure, Sunshine.” He had assembled a pasta dish of some kind and put it in the oven.


Brian pulled Justin in to his grasp again. He backed Justin up until he was pinned against the counter. Brian slipped his hand down to Justin’s crotch. “Becca said she and Peter would sleep here tonight.  She knows Brinn has been up the last couple nights because of her cold and it was the last night of vacation.” Tomorrow was Friday and then after the weekend the holidays were officially over and Gus would be back at school for the first time since Thanksgiving.  “We are going to have to figure out what we are going to do if Alice doesn’t make it back soon, too. You need to get back to work.”



Shortly after dinner, Peter and Becca strolled in. Becca picked up Brinn and started reading her a story as Peter and Gus settled down to a football game.  Becca looked up at Brian and Justin. “Go, we got this for the night.”


“Are you sure?” Justin asked.


“Sunshine, they have it.  Now I can have you.” Brian started guiding him away.


“Wait,” he reached into his pocket and handed an envelope to  Peter. Gus can have this before bed if he needs it. He tilted Gus’ head up and kissed him, “Only if you need it, Gus, and I am guessing you will need it.”


Next Justin kissed Brinn on the cheek, “I love you, Sweetheart.”  He then kissed the top of Becca’s head. “I love the two of you, too.”


Brian took his hand and pulled him toward the steps.  “If you take much longer I am going to be loving you right here on the rug by the fire.”



After they had gone to their bedroom, Justin noticed Brian stretching his back.  “You did hurt yourself when you carried Gus, didn’t you?”


“I don’t think I would say hurt but I did twist something a little.”


“Lay down and let me work out some of the kinks and then we will go take that bath you promised me.”


Brian didn’t argue.  He stripped off his clothes and laid down on his stomach.  Justin started on the shoulders and upper arms and worked his way down. He followed the spine working out some kinks.  When he got to the lowest part of Brian’s back he could feel it was tight. He carefully worked the knots out, not wanting to hurt him. As he slowly concentrated on certain muscles, Brian growned.


Justin leaned over him and put his mouth by Brian’s ear, “You Ok, old man.”


“Old Man? Old man, am I?”


Before Justin could react, Brian had flipped and pinned Justin down to the mattress. Pinning both Justin’s hands above his head with his left arm, Brian started torturing Justin. He tickled him any place he could reach.  Soon the tickling changes to feather light strokes.into cracks and crevices and then Justin began to beg. Brian reached lower and found Justin’s bud. His finger slid in and began to stroke and tease Justin’s prostate. Brian brought him to the peak and then slowly let him come back down.  


When Justin’s breathing returned to nearly normal Brian spoke softly, “This old man has lots planned for you, tonight.  Let’s get that bath running.”


For an hour they laid in the water, skins slick against each other. Every nook and cranny of their bodies were explored.  More than once they had to take a couple minutes to collect themselves. Justin looked up at Brian with a smirk. As he inserted a finger into Brian and rubbed his prostate he looked at him and said, “How are you going to explain what this feels like?” He rubbed again.  The only reason Brian didn’t come was his skill at prolonging sex but he pulled away from Justin to hold on a little longer.


“How do you explain what that feels like? I guess we could give him one of our smallest toys and he could find out for himself.”


“Brian,, do you really want him to find out the impersonal way or do we want to have him experience it the way I did.”


“Justin, I am glad you remember your experiences as wonderful  but that isn’t the way it always is and I don’t want him to feel the pain without knowing the pleasure and toys can bring that on.”


“I know I was so lucky to have you teach me.  It makes me think that an older man, even if it is only for a little fling, maybe is the way to go.  If he is kind and gentle…”


“It was easy to be kind and gentle when I had such a hot little body waiting for me.”


“Well, have you looked at our son lately.  He has men and women melting at the sight of him. He looks so much like his father.” Justin’s mouth roamed across Brian’s face.


“Right now I really don’t want to talk about our son.” Brian moved so their cocks rubbed against each other.


Together they stood and got out of the tub.  They drained the water and dried each other off leaving trails of kisses along shoulder blades and along muscle lines.


Lying on the bed, Brian straddled Justin’s abdomen as he gently kissed him and then slowly ran his hands over every inch of the upper half of Justin’s body. He spent time on every muscle and every line. Justin began to moan. Brian than moved and positioned himself, entering Justin slowly to allow him to adjust. As they moved together,  they focused on each other and together they climbed. As Brian began to fill Justin, Justin held on to the love of his life. This is how Justin wanted Gus to experience making love with the exquisite pain and pleasure but he had never met anyone who could do it like Brian.


Justin whispered into Brian’s ear, “I love you, Baby.  Never, never leave me.”


“You never have to worry about that.  I watched you with our kids today and, then, you just rocked my world in bed.  What would I ever do without you?” As their lips met they both fell asleep.



Peter watched Becca with Brinn.  His heart ached for her. He knew how much he loved children and as soon as they were ready for children they would figure a way to do it.  He was so thankful for his family and he knew Justin and Brian would help them any way they could.


When Gus was ready to go to bed, Peter saw the pain on his face. “Hey, Gus, jump on.” Peter squatted down and Gus climbed on his back. “Hold on.  I have your medicine for you once we get upstairs. Pete turned and looked at Becca, “Meet you in you old room?”


Becca nodded,  standing with a sleeping Brinn.  “Good night, Gus. I hope your feet feel better tomorrow.”


“Thanks, Becca.  I am sure they will.”  Gus relaxed against his cousin as they left the room.


Becca looked at the beautiful little girl in her arms.  She knew now someday she would have one of her own. She maybe couldn’t give birth to one but Peter and her would have children and they would be loved.


Peter walked into the bedroom and found Becca standing there with handcuffs in her hands. “I don’t think we want to know what your Uncles did in here for a week.”


“We probably really don’t want to imagine it…..well maybe.” He took her in his arms.  “Maybe we could play a bit ourselves.”


Becca got a twinkle in her eye. “Oh, I think we might be able to come up with something.” She snapped the cuffs on him and led him to the bed. Becca started to lock the cuffs in place and started laughing.


“What’s so funny?”


“I was just realizing we aren’t very good at this.  How do we get your shirt off and, do we know where the key is?”  


They spent the next ten minutes looking for the key and finally found it on the floor near the bed. “They obviously were in a hurry to get the cuffs off.” Peter laughed.


“Well,” Becca untied them and pulled off Peter’s shirt and then  she locked them back in place. She tugged him over to the bed and after pushing him down she attached the cuffs to the chain above his head. “Now, we are ready for some fun.” As she clipped the cuffs Peter saw something flash across her face and felt her body tense up.


“What is it, Bex?”


“Are you sure you are ok with this?” There was a little tremble in her voice.


“I am fine with it, Bex,” Peter stretched his arms out as much as he could. “Come here, Honey.”  She slid under his arms for a quasi hug. “This is just for fun. If it isn’t fun for you, untie me, but trust me, Bex.  I am game for whatever adventure you want to take me on.”


A smile crossed her face that made him a little nervous. “You did say whatever, didn’t you?”


He hesitated for a second but then he said. “I trust you, Bex. You would never hurt me.”


With that Becca undressed herself and then yanked off Peter’s pants. As his penis sprung free she tossed the pants and brought her mouth down to it. She didn’t touch it but blew on it ever so lightly. “Oh, god, Bex!” His whole body trembled.


Becca looked around the room.  Her eyes landed on something that intrigued her.  On the nightstand was a small butt plug. She blocked Peter’s view so he had no idea what she was up to. She lubed it well and set it out of his sight.  Taking her underwear she blindfolded him the best she could. She began kissing him and working her way down his muscular body. Soon he was squirming. She began to slide her hand back and forth between Peter’s legs.  She wasn’t touching his cock but she was rubbing further back and soon she was grazing Peter’s asshole.


“Um, Bex, I have never messed back there. I‘m not into that like the rest of the guys heeeerrrrreee.”


Becca had begun to massage the edge and it brought Peter’s cock achingly hard. “I will take it easy on you but don’t you think it is a good idea for you to know what it’s like? Not that you are allowed to switch now.  No man can have you. So may I try this?” She ever so lightly put the butt up against him and slipped it in. It was small and slender and didn’t cause much discomfort but then Becca turned it on. The second the vibration started Peter yelped.


“Oh, my  god. I think I have found my prostate.”


Becca turned the plug and then began to move it in and out. “What do you want me to do, Peter?”


“Please, I need you.”


Becca lowered herself on his throbbing cock and soon she was almost sure she could feel the buzzing inside him as he drove up into her with all his power and Peter shattered into a million pieces as Becca came down with him.  She dropped forward so her chest was laying on him.


“Take it out, please, I can’t take it anymore.  Take it out.” Becca slipped the butt plug out and then she came up and curled up next to him.


“I didn’t ‘change’ you, did I?” Becca laughed.  


“Kiss me you crazy fool!” Becca kissed him deeply. “Bex, I will never stop loving you!”


Becca took the key and unlocked the cuffs.  “I like it when you can touch me.”


Peter  laid her down on the bed and he worshipped every inch of her body, trying a few things he had never dared before.  “Let me know if you get uncomfortable, Bex, but trust me, I would never hurt you.


Peter lightly pinned her down to the mattress and he began kissing her deeply with a little force. He pinned her hands above her head and pressed her deeper into the mattress.  He felt her body begin to go ridged he instantly let her go and took her into his arms. “We don’t need to play those games. I’m sorry, Bex.”


“No, I’m glad you did that.  It wasn’t nearly as bad as it used to be and I want to be free from  my old hangups. Please, keep trying. I know you wouldn’t hurt me. I really do.  I love you, Peter.”


Peter pulled her close and kissed her.  “I love you, too, Bex.”



Justin woke up at 4:00 a.m. He listened to see if Brinn was awake but she wasn’t.  He slipped on a robe and checked on her. She snuffled a little in her sleep but she was breathing fine and was in a deep sleep.  Since he was up he walked down the hall to check on Gus. When he opened the door a bit he thought he heard something. Softly he said, “Gus?”


“Dad?” Justin could hear the tears in his voice. “I got sick in bed and I don’t know if I can stand up.”


“Oh, poor baby! Let me help you.  Do you think you are going to puke again?”

“No, I just woke up about half an hour ago and my stomach hurt and then just a couple minutes ago I couldn’t hold it in anymore.”


Justin helped Gus take off his shirt and then started tugging on his pants.


“Dad!”


“Gus, come on, I’ll leave on your briefs but…” as Justin tugged he found out Gus didn’t have underwear on.  Justin ignored this fact knowing the obvious reason why. He grabbed some briefs and helped him slip them on and then helping him with clean pants.  “Let’s go to the bathroom. I’ll let you wash up a bit while I get your bed sheets off.” Justin helped him walk to the bathroom and ran some water into the sink.  “You can stand here for a couple minutes and just wash up a bit. You don’t smell very fresh.” Justin smiled at him and kissed his cheek. I’ll be back in a couple minutes.


Justin came back to Gus.  “Well, you aren’t going to be sleeping here tonight.  Why don’t you come to bed with us for the rest of the night.”


Gus blushed, “I don’t want to interrupt you.”


“Oh, Gus, as much as I love your dad we do sleep sometimes.” He wrapped his arm around Gus’ waist and walked with him to the master bedroom.


“Dad, why did you come to my room tonight?”


“I really don’t know.  I just needed to.”


Justin tucked Gus in and the opposite side of the bed from Brian.  He then slipped some shorts on under his robe and took off the robe. He slid in between his two favorite men. Justin lay close to Gus and draped an arm over his body. Gus snuggled against him like he did when he was little.  Justin tightened his hold and the two were soon asleep.


It was after 7:00 when Justin felt Brian was awake.  He had come up with Justin letting him know he was ready to play. When the arm he threw over Justin encountered another body, he sprang back for a second.  He slowly looked over Justin’s shoulder to see if his son sleeping there. Justin withdrew his arm slowly and turned into Brian’s arms. Brian’s hands instantly went to Justin’s ass and pulled him close enough to feel Brian had a need. “We can’t do this, Brian.” He said it almost without sound.”


“Why not? As long as he stays asleep.”


“But, Baby….”


“Back in the old days they had twelve kids in a one room cabin.  They obviously had sex.” As Brian talked he began to trail kisses lower and his hand began to play with Justin’s cock.


“Oh, Brian.” Justin breathed the words in his ear. “We have to be silent.  Not a sound.” Justin turned his back to Brian and slid his shorts down. Brian, still nude from last night, pressed into him.  Justin bit his lip so he wouldn’t make any sound. Brian ground his hips tightly against Justin’s ass and then he barely moved and they both had an earth shattering orgasm. Justin dropped his head back grasping Brian’s head so their lips could meet.


After they had a chance to pull themselves together Justin got up to check on Brinn and threw some shorts at Brian. He slipped them on as Justin came back with a sleepy Brinn.  Brian reached up and Brinn dropped into his arms. Justin walked around and climbed in next to Gus who was waking up. Justin snuggled up to Gus while Brian held Brinn close.


“Sorry, Pops, I am sure you had plans this morning before getting up.”


Brian started to say something but Justin glared at him. Gus saw the look on Brian’s face. “I don’t want to know!” Gus quickly said. Justin reached around and started tickling Gus and soon the whole bed was full of giggles.  Brinn wanted to tickle everyone and they played until Gus said, “Um, I think someone needs to change Brinn.”


“Well, since I took care of you when you were sick last night, I do believe it is Pop’s turn.”


“Alright, Stinkpot,” Brian plucked Brinn off the bed and disappeared with her.


Justin stroked Gus’ chest.  “Are you feeling better this morning?”


“I am.  I think it was just the med doing something crazy to my stomach.” Gus turned to face Justin, “Thanks, Dad. You’re always there when I need you.”  Justin kissed him gently on the lips. “I will always be here for you, Gus. Always.”



After Brian had bathed Brinn and dressed her for the day, he stopped by Gus’ room.  “So have any ideas where you would like to hang out today so we can talk?” Brian asked him.


“Well, I don’t think it is something we  are going to talk about at the local sub shop.  Now the LIberty Diner might work, although if Debbie is working she would join us.”


Brian had to laugh, “You are right about that, Sonny Boy.”

“Pops, do you think we could just go to the Loft.  We could order Chinese and watch a dirty movie. I bet that could answer a lot of my questions.”


“The loft is a great idea.  The movie, not so much, unless it is the one you already watched. That might be a good place for us to start.”  Brian liked the idea of having a place to start. “How are your feet today?”


“Not too bad. If I take some regular stuff today it will be fine.”


“Shall we plan on leaving around 11:00?”


Brian brought Brinn down and looked for Justin.  He found him in the laundry room, throwing Gus’ sheets in the washer.  “Justin, we do have a housekeeper that will be here Monday.”


“I am not waiting until Monday to get these sheets clean.” Brian could tell something was wrong. “Justin, what is it?”


“Alice texted me. Her parents are going to need her another month.  Brian, I can’t do this alone anymore. I have a book deal I need to work on and without Alice I don’t have time to do anything but take care of the kids, and meals, and …..”


“Daddy, you sad?” Brinn looked at Justin.


“Oh, Sweetheart, Daddy will be fine. Come here.  Let’s get you some breakfast.”


After Justin put Brinn in her chair Brian collected Justin in his arms. “Sunshine, I will make a couple calls and see what I can do. Cynthia has my schedule packed the rest of the month.  But I promise I will try to figure something out.” Brian kissed Justin. “I love you, Sunshine. You are so amazing. By the way, do you think it makes sense to let Gus watch that movie again with me and let him ask questions as we go.  When he watched it with you he was totally absorbed. I think now he has questions and at least I will know how to start the conversation.”


“I think that will definitely get the conversation started. Baby, don’t offer too much.  Answer his questions, make him feel comfortable, but he doesn’t have to understand everything.” Justin leaned against Brian and kissed him so thoroughly Brian’s knees began to buckle.


“What was that for?”


“It is because of you I know what it feels like to be loved thoroughly both physically and mentally.  I never had the horrible experience you did but you still taught me what love is.”


Brian pulled him close again and said, “Damn, I must be good.” He kissed him on the nose. “You are easy to love.” They kissed until Brinn made her presence known and then they realized Becca and Peter were standing there, too. Brian looked at their faces.  “I don’t want to hear a word. Looking at your faces I can tell what you were up to.”


Peter grinned.  “Oh, we did! Thanks for leaving the playroom set up.”  Becca blushed. Joking like that still made her uncomfortable.  Peter pulled her close and kissed her. “I think we may just go continue at our place.”


“Oh, Becca, did you say you were willing to work with Brinn on Tuesdays and Thursdays? If you can give us those two days, your tuition will be paid this semester.”


“You’ve got it.  Thank you!”


Justin smiled at her.  “We will figure out times later.  Alice is gone probably through February so any help we can get.”


Brian and Gus left and after doing a few things around the house, including remaking Gus’ bed and after a little lunch Justin packed up Brinn and went to the studio.  After about half an hour of trying to make progress and keep Brinn out of trouble, Justin walked up to the Inn with her.


Mary was  rocking Matty in the sitting room.  She spoke softly to the two month old as he smiled up at her. She looked up and saw Brinn and her smile grew. “Matty, Daddy.” She began to wiggle in Justin’s arms.


Justin squatted down and set her on the floor.  “Remember to be gentle with Matty.”


“I be big girl.” She ran to Mary who gave her a one armed hug and kissed her head.


“Mary, if you need me I will be very near by.”  She nodded as she talked to the children.


Justin just needed a couple minutes with adults, especially John. Justin wasn’t sure what overcame him but he hugged John and held on. John looked at him, “Why don’t you go sit in the office.  I will get Mom to keep an eye on Brinn and be right in there.”


It was only a few minutes before John walked in with a couple cups of fresh coffee. “You ok, Justin?”


“I am.  It is just a bit crazy at our place and Alice is going to be gone at least another month and Brian’s schedule is insane the rest of the month and I need to work and….”


“Whoa. Take a breath. What can I do to help?”  


Justin took a minute and drank some coffee.  “Do you know anyone who I can trust Brinn with Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? We hired Becca to do the other two days. I have a book I need to be working on.”


“What do you think about bringing her here?  Mary loves her and I think it is good for both Brinn and Matty to have exposure to other kids.  I am sure Mom would be glad to watch her. She doesn’t feel like she has much to do since Mary had Matty so much of the time.  Maybe she could come to your place part of the time and do some cooking for you. She loves to cook for people. What do you think?”


“That would be amazing!  Everything just seems to be happening at once.  I just don’t have….”


“Justin, you can’t expect to be able to do everything.  You have helped us so many times. Let us help you. Let me go find Mom and we can talk to her.”


Ten minutes later everything was set.  Brinn was chattering with Claire as Justin walked out to the studio. Justin poured himself a shot of whiskey. He downed it and he started painting.



Brian and Gus drove to the loft.  As soon as they arrived Brian ordered a variety of Chinese for them and then looked at his son.  “I am not sure how to go about this, Gus. Justin said you were full of questions but we decided it probably would be good to watch this movie together and when you have questions we can stop it.  I haven’t seen it but your dad said it will help keep us on track.” The Chinese arrived and Brian started the movie.


Gus asked a lot of questions from, “Is it comfortable to be in that position and do they really move that slow?”


When the movie was over and they still picked at the food, Gus got serious, “Pop, you are on top, right?”


“Most of the time, yes, but never be with someone or that one who won’t switch positions.”


“Don’t you like being the bottom?”


“I never did until I met your dad.  I would do anything for him and I love it when he makes love to me.”


“ Why?”


“He makes me feel wonderful.  He knows just how to stroke me, especially when he rubs my prostate.”


“Then why don’t you do that more often?”


“Mainly, because I am too big a wimp.  It is much more work and painful to be the bottom.”


“The movie doesn’t make it look that bad.”


“Do you want it honest?”


Gus nodded.


“It always hurts but when you are with the right person the pleasure makes it worth it. If you are with the wrong person, it can feel like your insides are being torn apart.”


“That’s happened to you?”


“Ya, when I wasn’t much older than you and cried for quite a while, but …. Maybe you should ask your dad about this. He finds pleasure in the pain.  I get through the pain and find pleasure.”


“Pop, would you be mad if I decide I like girls better?”


“Gus, I want you to be happy.  I want you to find someone like your dad that is your other half. Your dad is amazing in and out of bed and I can’t imagine not being able feel him under me but if we could never make love again, I would never leave him. With you kids and your dad my life wouldn’t be worth shit.”


“I have to admit I want to know what it feels like.”


“What, what feels like?”


“What it feels like to put my dick into someone but, also, what it feels like to have someone inside you.”  Gus shivered. “I don’t know if I can wait….”


“Oh, Gus, please don’t rush.  Empty sex can really hurt. It can make you feel bad later.”


“I got it, Pop. And I will talk to Dad.”


The next hour Brian told Gus stories about his younger days.  He left out a lot of detail but kept in enough to keep Gus entertained. When they left Brian slung his arm over Gus’ shoulder.  “Gus, promise me, if you are ever feeling uncomfortable about something you did or are thinking about doing something, talk to us. And you know Peter would talk to you if it is something he can help with better than your dad and I although both of us do have some experience there too.”


“I promise to talk to you and not be stupid.”


“Trust me, Sonny Boy, you’ll be stupid but admit it and talk to us.And don’t do anything that risks your safety. ”




“So how did it go?” Justin asked when Brian and Gus returned.


“Do you think we can just hire a tutor and lock him in his room until he’s 18?” He dropped into a chair.  “He isn’t ready for this.”


“Were you ready?” Justin asked, rubbing Brian’s shoulders


“No, you know that.”


“I do, but would you have done anything different? Could anyone have stopped you?


“Of course not. But at least he has us and I think he will talk to us and if not to us, to one of his cousins.”


“I think that is all we can hope for.”  Justin decided he might set Brian up a bit.  Brian needed to know he was serious about getting more help. “So did you call anybody about help?”


“Oh, Sunshine, I’m sorry.  I meant to. I’ll do it….”

“Never mind.  I took care of it.” Justin walked away mumbling under his breath, “Like I do everything around the house.” He heard Brian walking up behind him but before he could touch him he shrugged away. “I really didn’t expect you to. Claire is going to help the three days Becca can’t.  She will come here a couple times a week and do some cooking for us and the other times I will bring Brinn over there. And by the way, I will be going to a few cities once the book is set up. It will be a promotion for the book before the book comes out. I will just be going to some of the galleries that have my paintings. You are going to have to be around more because I can’t take Brinn this time. And face it, as much as I love my daughter, I need a break.”


Brian came up behind him now and placed his hands on Justin’s shoulders, “I’m so sorry, Sunshine.  I know you do so much more in this family than I do. He tried to pull Justin back against him but he wasn’t budging. “Come on, Justin.  I said I was sorry.”


Justin stepped around him, “I need to make dinner. The kids will be hungry soon.”  


Brian didn’t follow him.  He walked back to his office and shut the door a little harder than he meant to.


Gus showed up in the kitchen shortly after the door slammed.  “Who slammed the door?”


“Your father.”


“Is something wrong?”


“Nothing you have to worry about. How was your day? Did you get your questions answered?”


“Ya, mostly.  He did say I should ask you about something.”


“I know there are things you like more than he does so he said maybe I should ask you about it.  


“Go ahead and ask.”


“Well, Pop said even though you take turns sometimes you like to be…..you like it when….”


“Yes, I like it very much when your dad is inside me.”


“But he said it really hurts.”  


“It can but the right person will go slow and let you adjust and, some people like me, actually enjoy the pain when I am with your dad but that’s because he knows me and knows what I like and knows how to give me the most enjoyment but I won’t lie, the first time, when you aren’t sure what to expect it can really hurt but for me, that hurt can feel very amazing. Gus, just don’t let anyone force you.  Say NO if you aren’t comfortable with the situation.”


“Thanks, Dad. I think girls might be easier but I don’t want to miss out on something that might be really cool.”


“Love you, Gus. Oh, and don’t worry about us.  It was just a minor disagreement. We just need a little time to cool off.  I don’t think he even meant to slam the door.”



Justin invited Becca and Peter to dinner hoping to make it less uncomfortable but they already had plans.  Dinner was a little quiet but Gus had everyone laughing about going back to school on Monday and how he was sure everyone would have missed him greatly since he had been gone.  Justin knew he was really nervous about going back. It had been a long time and he still limped a bit although it was barely noticable now. He made note to himself to reassure him a few times over the weekend.  Brinn also had them all laughing when she offered a bite of her meal to Brian and when he went to take it she smeared it all over his nose and cheek. Brian laughed along with his family.


When Gus finished eating he asked to be excused.  Brian started asking him to take Brinn to his room with him for a while when Justin interrupted and said he didn’t have to take care of his sister. “I am going to give her a bath while your father cleans up down here.”


Gus looked over at Brian and you could almost see his mind saying, ‘what did you do this time?’ He loved his pop but he knew he wasn’t perfect.  Neither was his dad so it just showed he had a normal family. It never lasted long. They loved each other too much. He thought about what his pop had said earlier today.  Caring about the person is what makes a relationship special and that didn’t mean you just thought they were cute. He knew both of his dads wanted him to wait, at least a while. He was pretty sure he could deal with it.  At least most of it. He had to admit that after talking to his dad he was a little nervous about that.



Justin left Brian with the mess in the kitchen and went upstairs with Brinn.  Brinn loved taking a bath and Justin gave her lots of bubbles to play in. He shut the bathroom door.  He shut it to keep the room warm and to keep the world out. He knew he was being a bit irrational. Brian hadn’t done anything that bad.  Yes, Brian had said he would make calls but he had spent the day with Gus, having a difficult conversation to say the least. He was just feeling taken advantage of. Brian would never give up weeks of his job to take care of the house.  Even if he did, he couldn’t run the house, so why did he expect him too. That was just something he could do. But just because he could do it was he responsible for all of it?


“DADDY!”  Justin was hit by a blob of bubbles.


“I am sorry, Sweety.  I didn’t mean to ignore you,” He moved closer and gave her some of her toys to play with.  “I was just thinking about your dad. I kind of gave him a bad time that he didn’t deserve.” Justin didn’t notice the door move a bit. “He does his best and he loves us so much. And I love him so much but sometimes I just get tired.”


“Hi Dad,” Brinn said.


“Yes, Sweetheart, I know you’re there.”


Brinn pointed, “No, Daddy, Dad.”


Justin glanced up and saw Brian standing there. He stood and threw his arms around Brian’s neck.  “I’m sorry, Baby. You didn’t deserve that. I was just….”


Brian kissed him. “Shhhh.” He caressed Justin’s cheek.


“Daddiesssss. I need kisses.”


Both men dropped to their knees and started kissing her while she giggled and squealed. Their hands wandered back and forth below the tub. Justin began to move his hand up and down Brian’s inner thigh.  He just lightly touched his jeans, wanting to do so much more.


“I’m done.  Out please.”


“We need to wash your hair first, Sweetheart.” Justin said.  “I bet your dad will help us so we don’t get soap in your eyes.”


“Yes, please, Dad.”


Brian held her in a half lying position as Justin quickly washed and rinsed the golden strands. Together the men finished getting her ready for bed. After Brian read her three books she wanted Justin to read to her. “One more story while your dad runs a bath for your daddy, please?” he softly said.  


“Of course, Sunshine.” Brian softly said as he gave Brinn a goodnight kiss. She smelled so good.  He loved that baby smell. He brushed his lips across Justin’s and left them alone. Justin rocked and read Brinn one last story and then sang a song to her as he laid her down.


The sleepy, little girl looked up at her daddy.  “I love you, Daddy, Love Gus, love dad, love Alice, love Matti…..” and her eyes fluttered shut one last time.


As Justin walked into the bedroom it was dark except for the roaring fireplace and flickering coming from the bathroom. Brian stood in silhouette in the bathroom door.  It was obvious he was already naked. They met halfway. Brian’s hands slid under Justin’s shirt and pulled it off. His hands slid down Justin’s bare back and into the waistband of his pants. As his hands slipped around his shapely ass Brian looked deep into Justin’s eyes.  


“I’m so sorry I didn’t follow through.  I know I just take it for granted you will deal with the house and that’s not fair.”


“Oh, Baby, I’m sorry I was so bitchy. I just had tried to paint and Brinn is into everything and then, I don’t know, I sometimes feel like my profession, my painting really isn’t going anywhere because I don’t have time.  Of course, the kids are my first priority and I know you feel that way, too, but you just have me take care of it. I just need to know I can get away and work on my career. I will probably plan it for the end of February or March but I want to have new work done by then.”


By now Brian had worked Justin’s pants down below his ass and his fingers were working their way deep within.  “Are you up to some play? I thought a little pain might make you feel better.” Brian reached down and picked up a butt plug that they hadn’t used in a long time.  It wasn’t crazy but it was thick and longer than Brian was.


“Oh, god, yes!  Fast and hard and then I will…” Before he could finish, Brian pressed it all the way in and it was not coming out without coaxing. Justin’s head dropped back, “I, oh….” Justin’s knees nearly buckled as Brian rotated the object.


“Now it’s time for the tub.”


Brian led him to the bathroom and sat down in the tub making Justin sit in front of him.  Brian pulled Justin back against him which pressed the plug even further in him. He was still in pain but the pleasure was gaining quickly especially as Brian began to play with Justin’s chest, focussing on his nipples, pulling, pinching, flicking. When Justin was nearly crazy with need  Brian worked his way downward. He spent time rubbing his stomach and pelvis. He gently massaged and then started dragging his nails over the skin. Justin was a bundle of nerve endings. Brian just wrapped his arms around Justin’s shoulders and held him close while he regained his composure.  Brian bit his ear and softly blew on his neck, not helping him relax much.


“Baby, please, I need some relief.  I need….”


“We aren’t done yet, Sunshine.”  His hands now moved to Justin’s penis and brought him to the brink.  “Justin, take me. And feel how full you are when you go in and out of me, over and over.”


“Get on your knees, please, on your knees now,” Justin ordered. Brian had barely turned around when Justin carefully began to enter him.Once he had entered, he reached around and took Brian’s cock in his hand to distract him as he slipped in as slowly as he could.  When he was all the way in he began to move slowly and Brian tried to focus.


“Justin, what’s it feel like? You’re filling me while you are so full yourself.” That was all it took Justin’s whole body shook as he spasmed over and over filling Brian.  With Justin’s hand working on him Brian shouted as he lost control. They stayed together until they both regained some composure. As they got out, Brian told Justin to dry him off and then himself.  As Justin bent over to dry his lower legs, Brian began to play with the plug, tugging on it and then trying to push it further in. Brian did this until Justin’s nerves were nearly sparking. Brian began pulling it out, knowing there would be a sharp pain for a minute as the biggest portion had to be slipped out.  That was all it took. Justin again came, harder than the first time. Now, sitting on the edge of the tub, Brian pulled Justin back and easily slipped into him,holding him tightly against him as Brian quietly came. “Can you feel me, Sunshine? My love is in you. I hope I am enough for you, Justin.”


“You have always been enough for me.”



After they had gotten into bed, they laid together talking about many of the things coming up in their home.  They talked about Gus returning to school and the new daycare for Brinn with Becca and Claire. They decided, together, that they would have the cleaning agency send someone everyday so laundry and cleaning could be done without Justin helping.


The conversation went back to Gus and their hopes and concerns for him.  They both knew he wasn’t taking it a seriously as they wanted him to but what confident 13 year old would?  “Maybe we can convince him that if he practices his guitar two hours a day he will get skills that will help his love life when he is much older!”  Justin laughed as he ran his finger around one of Brian’s nipples.


“That actually might be a good focus.” Brian pulled him closer so more skin was in contact. “Why can’t I get enough of you?” He kissed him, invading his mouth with his tongue.


“Brian,” Justin pulled back just a bit.  “Before we get too distracted, we know how crazy it is going to get in the next couple months, how about we make guitar lessons our date night, time to catch up.  The teacher is very near the loft. Let’s meet there for a little private time while he has lessons. No excuses. We will be there every week, just the two of us.”


“I love the way you think, Sunshine.  I will have Cynthia block out my calendar.’  Now where was I?” Brian pulled Justin against him and they again connected mind, body, and soul.



Chapter 12 by Simply written

Monday morning started with a flourish of activities.  Brian was bringing Gus back to school since he had been gone so long and someone had to talk to the school counselor about his injuries to make sure they knew the severity.  At the last minute Brian had to rush to the office early so Justin quickly got Brinn dressed and into the car so they could take him. Gus sat in the passenger and Justin didn’t realize for a second but Gus had taken his hand.


“You’ll be fine, Gussy. What’s making you the most nervous?”


“I feel like the new kid. What if my friends block me out?  What if I don’t know what they are talking about in class? I know I did the work but….”


Justin ran his hand down Gus’ cheek.  “I don’t think you have to worry about that and if I am not mistaken there may be a whole group of girls and maybe guys that are extremely glad you are back.”


“What do you mean?”


“Gus, you know you are a good looking kid.  While you have been out you have grown about 3 inches and if I am not mistaken,” He reached over and rubbed his upper lip, “It won’t be long before you need to shave now and then. I don’t want to make this all about how you look.  You are a great kid. You are funny and smart, kind and generous.” They pulled into the lot. “I love you, son. You will be fine.”


“Love my Gussie.  Don’t go to school. Come home.” Brinn said. Justin took Brinn out of the carseat and put her on his hip.  


“Now, Gus, I am going to talk to the counselor just so the school knows all the details and if you have pain or anything, I can come get you.  I know you don’t want to admit it but you may get more tired than you realize.”

As they walked through the  door Gus’ demeanor changed. He stood taller and added a little strut as he walked. “Bye, Dad.”  As he walked away a girl took his arm and asked if that was his dad and sister and their voices trailed off.


Justin walked into the office and asked to see the counselor. She was expecting him.  As they waited Brinn said, “I want to go to school, Daddy.”


“Not yet, Sweetheart, Daddy would miss you too much.”  The counselor smiled at the beautiful man and his daughter as she walked up. She went into immediate flirt mode.  


“Isn’t she adorable. I hear you are  Gus’ dad. We are so glad he is back.”


“He is glad to be back but a bit nervous.” After they walked into her office they spoke about all he went through.  


“Gus is a well liked, good looking boy. It is nice to see a father come in and take such interest.  We usually see mothers. I know that sounds very chauvinistic. I know there are good dads, too and you appear to be very good.” Her hand reached out and touched Brinns hair as she toddled around her office, Justin watching her closely.


“He doesn’t live with his mom and in fact she is working in Canada for a few months. Gus will probably go see her over Easter with his sister.”


“You’ll send this little one with him on a plane?”


“Not this sister. He has a sister that is 10.”  Justin noticed the signs that the counselor had moved a bit closer and was reaching out to pat Justin’s forearm.  


“You look far to young to have children that age.”


Justin had enough.  “I would think you would know Gus’ history better than you do.  I know you can’t memorize every child’s but you knew we were coming in and that Gus has been through a traumatic event.  Gus looks just like his father, my husband. Now I suggest you acquaint yourself with his file. I have sent updates regularly.  If he gets too tired, which is possible this is my private cell,” He handed her his business card where he had added the number.  “Next time a little less flirting and a little more concern for my son rather than your next date.”


Justin picked Brinn up and said, “Let’s go find your auntie Claire, Sweetheart.”


“Mr. Kinney, I apologize.  That was totally unprofessional.  I am so sorry. Please, forgive me.  My students are very important to me. I know it isn’t an excuse but the next parent coming in is a single dad and….well?”


Justin had to smile, “Apology accepted.   “We have had a lot going on at our place causing me to snap a little quicker than normal.  Please, give me a call if Gus needs something. He will fight having to go home with all his might but if he is hurting too much or just too tired give me a call.”


“I will do that,”She looked at the card.  “Taylor-Kinney. You are the artist, aren’t you? I should have realized that earlier. I love your work. And again I apologize.”


Justin and Brinn went back home to meet with Claire.  He hoped by noon he could be at the studio. When they arrived at the house, they found Claire waiting for them.  Justin welcomed her in and started a pot of coffee and then started making eggs for Brinn. “Sorry, we were late.  Brian had to go to work early so I ended up needing to bring Gus in and Brinn had a little breakfast but needs more. So I think you know your way around the house.  You don’t have to clean, someone comes in to do that.” Justin kept talking as he scrambled some eggs and put some bread in the toaster. “Brinn will…..”

“Justin, do you ever slow down or stop?”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I was rambling.”


“No, Justin, do you ever take time to sit down and drink a cup of coffee?”


“I need to get Brinn’s breakfast.”


“No, I need to get Brinn’s breakfast. Have you had anything to eat today?”


“I can….no, I had a couple cups of coffee.”


Claire scooped out Brinn’s eggs and cracked in a couple more. She blew on the eggs and then set them down in front of her. “Here you are, Sweety.”


Brinn looked up and smiled, “Thank you.”  She started eating right away. “Yummy, eggs.”


“You are very welcome, Brinn.” She kissed Brinn’s head.


“She is such a special little girl. You have done a great job with your kids.”


“Brian and I have.”


“Justin, you know Brian would be the first one to say you are responsible for that.”


“Well, I get my strength from him.” Claire set eggs and toast in front of Justin who just started eating. Justin started explaining where things were and things Brinn liked to do.  


As Justin finished eating the cleaning woman arrived.  She started cleaning bedrooms upstairs and Justin finished showing things to Claire. Justin opened his mouth. “Claire, do you mind…”

“Go, I know where you are and you are close if I need you.”


“I will leave the SUV so if you want to pick up some groceries or something you can have the car seat. Thank you.” And Justin was gone.



Justin got to the studio and pulled out his supplies.  He started throwing paint on a canvas. He laid down a base and then he stopped a moment, what was he going to do? What did he want to do for this round of paintings.  Without thinking about it Justin poured a drink swallowed it down. The idea hit him then. He used bold, dark, deep colors. He used bold, broad strokes. After he finished the first canvas he set it aside and grabbed another one.  He started adding more colors and he took another drink. He heard the door open behind him.


“Justin, are you alright?” Tony was standing there.


“Ya, I guess I got carried away.  What time is it?”


“It’s after 5:00.  Gus was asking Claire if she had heard from you because you weren’t answering your phone.”


“Oh, shit. I lost track of time.”


“Um, Justin, have you been drinking.”


“Oh, I had a drink but it was long ago. I sometimes need that to get my groove going. Thanks, Tony, I will call Gus right now and head home.” He gave Tony a hug.  “Kiss Matty for me and I know you know what to do with John. You are leaving enough time for that, aren’t you? Don’t get too busy to love each other.”


“Justin, are you sure you are alright?”


“Ya, sorry, I get weird when I paint sometime. I will see you tomorrow.”  Tony walked back to the Inn and Justin picked up his phone. Five missed calls. He hit redial.


“Dad, where are you? I have been trying to call you. Claire’s been trying to call you.  Pop is on his way home.”


“I am so sorry, Gus.  I was painting and didn’t hear anything. I will be home in less than a half hour, ok? I need to clean my brushes and then I will come home. Please tell Claire I will be right there.”  As Justin cleaned the brushes he was surprised to see the whiskey bottle empty. When did that happen. Oh, well, he was fine. That might explain the headache he felt now. He couldn’t do this again.  He would need to keep his phone on him on vibrate. Then he would notice.


Justin rushed in just minutes ahead of Brian.  “I am so sorry, Gus. I meant to be home when you got here.  Thank you, Claire, so much,” he said as he picked up Brinn. “It smells wonderful. Hello, Sweetheart, did you have fun with Aunt Claire today?”  Justin hadn’t even managed to take off his jacket before Gus started telling him all about school. His friends were happy he was back. Two girls had an argument about him. He knew everything the other kids did.  


“Dad, you were right.  You did a good job helping with my work.”


“Thanks, Gus.  You look pretty tired.  Why don’t you just relax for a little while.  Maybe you can go hang out in the theater room for a while on those big comfy pillows.”


“I am kind of tired.  Just let me know when dinner is ready.”


“Of course we will, Gus.”


Justin set Brinn down for a second as he took off his jacket. “I am so sorry, Claire.  I had planned to be back much earlier.”


“I am sure you did. This little one missed her daddy a little bit but she got over if when I distracted her.  We baked cookies, didn’t we, Sweety?”


“Oh, you did?”


“Cookies are nummy! I eats two of them. No more.”


“That sounds like the perfect amount to have.”


There was a commotion in the garage.  “I think your dad is home.”


As the door opened Brinn squealed, “DAD,” and ran as fast as she could into Brian’s waiting arms. He kissed her all over her face. “I love my dad.” Brinn said as she wrapped her chubby little arms around his neck.  


“Now that is the way I like to be greeted.  Anyone else want to greet me like that?”


Brian walked over to Justin and pulled him close with his free arm and kissed him. “I hear you did one of your disappearing acts today.  Did you get a lot of painting done?”


Justin’s face became alive.  “I had so much fun. It was like I was there but I wasn’t.  I think it is really good. I have a plan now. I know…”


Brian pulled him close again and kissed him deeply.  “I think we can finish this discussion later,” he said  trailing his hand downward.


“Daddies, kiss Brinn!” They obliged.


Claire stood at the counter with tears streaming down her face. Brian noticed her standing there.  He passed Brinn to Justin and walked over to Claire. He took her to him. “You have made a real family, Brian.  I should have gotten away and done that for my boys.” Claire brought her mouth to Brian’s ear. “Be careful not to push your luck to much.  I am afraid Justin may break at some point.”


“Damn, I know I left it to him again this morning. I didn’t mean to.”


“Don’t let those be your last words.  ‘I didn’t mean to’.” Claire kissed Brian and headed to the door.  “I will talk to you tomorrow to set up Wednesday. Goodbye, Brinn, I will see you Wednesday.


“Bye bye, Auntie.” Brinn waved as Claire left.


“I’m sorry, about this morning.” Brian said as he played with Brinn.  “I promise I will…”


“Brian, don’t promise something you know you won’t be able keep.” Justin turned away and checked what was in the oven for dinner.


“Daddy, I hungry.” Brinn tapped Justin’s leg.


“Well, if you sit still you can sit on the counter next to daddy and eat a few treats while dinner finishes.”  Brinn sat very still while she ate and watched Justin.


Brian walked up and kissed Justin. “I know I screwed up again and I know I have done it a thousand times  before, but, Sunshine, I love you so much and I am so thankful you love me even when I am a shit head.”


“Dad a shit head.”


“Damn, I did it again.” Brinn started to open her mouth, “Honey, please don’t get your dad in more trouble.”


Justin smiled a bit, “Gus is taking a nap in the theater room. Why don’t you go tell him dinner is ready.”


“Is Gus….”


“Gus is fine just very tired after his first day of school.” Justin touched Brian’s cheek.  “Love you, Baby. I may not be happy with you, but I love you.”


Brian came back with a very sleepy Gus. They all sat down together started eating the meal Claire had prepared. Gus talked about a few of his friends and how everyone was glad he was back, except one of the teachers who said he talked to much.  Gus had barely finished eating when his head started drooping.


“Gus, why don’t you go to bed.”


“It’s really early.”


“But you can’t keep your eyes open.” Justin walked around and pulled out his chair. He kissed Gus on the cheek. “One of us will be up in a bit and say goodnight. Remember Thursday guitar lessons start.  If you are not too tired you could review what they wanted you to do before you arrive.”


“Ya, I can start looking at that.  It wasn’t too much.” Gus headed to his room.


As Justin walked past, Brian wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him onto his lap. Putting one hand behind his neck and the other in Justin’s lap, he kissed him getting the response he had hoped for. Softly he said, “You are so hot.  You make me need you every time I see you.” He started stroking low in Justin’s crotch making him moan. “You go give Brinn a bath and I will…”


“I’ll clean down here.  You read Brinn a story. I’ll check on Gus when I come up and meet you in Brinn’s room so I can get a little snuggle.”


Brian kissed him once more and then Justin got up and started cleaning. Brian talked to Brinn as they went upstairs, “Sweetheart, we need to talk about Dad’s bad language…..”  Justin smiled as Brian’s voice faded into the distance.


After cleaning up the kitchen Justin stopped by Gus’ room.  His light was still on but he was sound asleep. He pulled the blankets up and kissed him. “Love you, Gus.”


Gus stirred.  “Love you, Dad.” Gus instinctively reached for a hug. Justin sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled Gus close.


“Good night, son.”  Justin tucked him back in, turned off the light, and shut the door.


Justin went to Brinn’s room and found Brian in the rocking chair  with Brinn asleep on his shoulder. He realized how big she was getting and how soon it would be that she didn’t want to do this anymore. He gently took her from Brian.  She smiled up at him groggily, “My Daddy.” Justin kissed her, laid her down, and covered her up. Brian turned off the light and took Justin’s hand, leading him to their bedroom.


“I looked at the pictures you sent me of your paintings.  They are amazing. You never stop amazing me but, Sunshine, somehow you have to keep track of time and the phone.  You scared the hell out of me again, until I got a text telling me you were fine.”


“Sorry, but you know I get that way when I paint.”

“I know but usually when the kids are involved, you don’t completely disengage.”


“Brian, the kids were fine.  Who are you to tell me that I don’t have the kids first when this morning I had to take Gus to school because you had to go into the office? I’m going to take a shower.  I have paint on me yet.”


Justin had added shampoo and was rubbing his head when he felt Brian behind him. Brian began massaging his scalp and then helped rinse the soap out.  He then soaped up his hands and began sliding them over Justin’s arms, slowly working at the paint and moving on as the spots dissolved. Several times he added more soap as he began rubbing tight muscles. After a day of painting Justin had several muscles in knots.  Justin leaned against the glass as Brian worked his way down Justin’s back, spending more time on the lower back muscles. He then dropped to his knees and as his hands ran up and down Justin’s muscular legs his tongue went seeking Justin’s sweet spot. As Brian’s tongue found the spot it was seeking Justin groaned loudly.  After several minutes, Justin was at the edge when Brian leaned his whole body against him and slipped in.


Brian held him  close as Justin relaxed against him.  “I’m really trying, Sunshine. I really am. I love you.”


“I never doubt that, Baby. I know you love us and I know you would give your life for any of us, but sometimes you don’t have an hour to give.  And I know that is the nature of you job. It just gets frustrating.”


Brian began to move and soon was slamming into Justin knowing that is what he would need. Justin thrust back to meet him until he couldn’t  hold on any longer. Justin grabbed onto Brian’s hips as his muscles grasped onto Brian’s cock deep inside him and Justin forgot about his frustration and anger.  He loved this man.



The week continued smoothly.  Brian went to work early and got home late.  Claire and Becca were getting into a routine.  Brinn and Gus were getting into a routine. Thursday morning Justin reminded Brian he would meet him at the loft at 6:30.  Gus would meet with the guitar teacher from 6:30 to 8:00pm. Part of that time he would be in a lesson and part of the time he would be watching other advanced students and teachers.  Justin made sure he was on time to pick Gus up at the house before heading to the city. When they arrived Justin offered to go in but he said he was fine. Justin let him know he or Brian would pick him up and to call if he was done early. Gus grabbed his guitar and walked into the building.


When Justin arrived at the loft, Brian had already arrived. As he got to the door he heard music playing softly. He slid the door open and before he knew what was happening Brian came out of nowhere and  caught Justin in his arms. They had both been so busy this week that although they made love each night they hadn’t had time for romance or just to enjoy each other. Brian decided to change that tonight. He had a lot of finger food for them to eat as well as dipping sauces. They both got rid of their shirts and half laid, half sat on the pillows on the floor.  Justin drizzled some cheese sauce on Brian’s chest and he started dragging his tongue through it. He started at the low end and drug it up until it came to Brian’s lips. He popped a French fry in his mouth to go with the cheese. Brian crushed his mouth to get part of the fry. They continued licking, nibbling, kissing and eating until they craved more.



Gus was sent down the hall and he walked into a small room with a sofa and a chair.  There were a couple guitars and amps as well as music stands and a keyboard. He sat on the sofa and started taking out his guitar when the door opened.  A young man, in his mid twenties walked into the room. He was tall and lanky with sandy brown hair and mesmerizing green eyes. “Gus?” he offered his hand and Gus shook it. “My name is Brody and I am going to teach you how to enjoy your guitar.”  He sat next to Gus and took a look at his instrument. “Someone knows nice guitars! Do you mind?” He took the guitar and quickly tuned it. He began to play a classic song he had heard his dads listen to but he wasn’t sure what it was.


Gus was fascinated as he watched this gorgeous young man play his guitar.  When the song was done Gus looked over at and then realized he had leaned close to him as he had played.  “That was really good.”


“Thank you. In no time you will be able to play songs, too.”  For the next 45 minutes Brody went over chords and other techniques.  He put his arms around Gus helping him position his fingers and his arms. Gus sank into his arms.  Brody noticed the boy’s reaction and smiled at the beautiful boy. Brody left his arm around Gus’ shoulder as Gus tried it on his own.   Before he realized it Brody said, “Well, Gus, your time it up, I will bet someone will be waiting for you.”


“I think I will text them. My dads are probably having sex at the loft.” Gus said this to get a reaction from Brody. “They may have lost track of time.”


“Oh, well….that’s not something my students tell me everyday.”


Gus finished the text.  “My dads are all over each other most of the time and they have been busy this week so I am pretty sure they are doing it at the loft.”



Brian and Justin were not actually having sex.  They had explored and poked and prodded each other with tongues, and lips and hands. When Brian started pressing to make love Justin looked at the clock. “Baby, we don’t have time to really enjoy ourselves. I did bring….”  Justin showed Brian the phone operated vibrator. “I am willing to give or receive.” He put his arms around Brian. What do you think?” Brian walked to a chair and sat down. He crooked his finger and Justin walked over. He laid him across his lap. He slowly inserted the vibrator and then Justin stood up again. Brian began playing with the phone app.


“Whoa, remember I will be driving home but Gus is going with you.  I’m not worried about driving but he is too observant. We better get dressed and clean this food up.”


“Just leave the food.  The cleaning service will be here tomorrow and nothing will be gross by then.”


They played while they dressed and they were buttoning each other’s shirts both their phones beeped. Gus was ready to be picked up.



Brody started digging for information as they waited for Gus’ ride..  “So do you look like either of your dads?”


“Ya, I look a lot like my Pop.  Everyone always stares at him because they think he’s cute and when he is with my dad I swear everyone looks at them.  Ladies think they might be able to get with them but both of them are strictly with each other.”


“Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, yet?”


“Not really, but I have kissed a guy and a girl before.”


“You have? And did you like one better than the other?”

“I don’t care if it’s a boy or a girl my first time.  It was almost with a girl and we still may hook up.”


“How old are you, Gus?”


“Thirteen.”


Just then a classic ‘Vette pulled up.  The driver’s door opened up and Brian came around.  “Hey, Sonny Boy, how’d the first lesson go?”


“It was amazing! Pop, this is my teacher, Brody. You should hear him sing and play.  He is really good.”


“Brian Kinney.” Brian offered his hand and Brody shook it.  Brian thought he held on a second longer than he should have and Brian had seen that look a thousand times in his Babylon days and he would have taken this one up on it in a heartbeat.  He was a good looking man. “Nice meeting you, Brody. Gus, you ready? Your dad is waiting up the street for us so we can follow each other.” They got in the car and drove away.


    Justin knew Brian was on his way by the feeling next to his prostate.  He pulled out behind the ‘Vette and followed them. Gus talked the whole way home.  You would think Brody was a god from the conversation but he understood that. He looked like a rockstar and according to Gus he sounds like one.  They needed to keep an eye on or an ear on this. Gus would tell them all they needed to know. If he stopped talking is when they needed to worry.       


Brian had programmed the vibrator for 30 minutes.  By the time both vehicles had pulled into the garage, Justin was on his last nerve. When he got out of the SUV his face looked crazed.   He stayed a little bit away from Gus, “You better get working on your homework. Lights out at 10:00. Goodnight.”


Gus thought he was acting a little weird but sometimes it was just better not to ask questions.

“Night, Dad.”  He met Becca on the stairs.  Becca gave him a quick hug as she walked past and said goodnight.


Justin could not hold on much longer.  He tried to be coherent as Becca filled him in on Brinn’s evening as Brian came up behind him and began to massage his  ass. “Becca, thanks. Um, I can’t….we can’t….god, Becca I am 30 seconds away from tearing Brian’s clothes off so you can stay and watch if you wish but…..”  Becca first showed shock and then started laughing.


“Not that we have any problems but let me know later what brought this on.  Sounds like fun.” Becca grabbed her jacket and was sprinting to the guest house when Brian pressed Justin against the kitchen island and entered him.


“Oh god,” Justin moaned.


“Well, I haven’t been called that in a long time.”


Justin reached around and pulled Brian’s head down to his.own. In stilted speech he said, “How are we going to do better next week?”


“Every time is the best!” Brian’s hips collided with Justin once more and then held him tight as they both trembled “I never get enough of you.”


They shut off lights and walked up the stairs, hand in hand. They said nothing as they got in bed because there was no word that could say what they already felt.



The next few weeks both Brian and Justin were gone more than they were home.  Justin was in and out during the day so he could see Brinn but started spending the evening painting.  Brian was leaving by 7:00 a.m. and was lucky to be home by 8:00 p.m. and had worked all weekend.

Thursday Justin drove Gus to his fourth guitar lesson and then drove to the loft.  When he walked in there was no conversation whatsoever. They went directly to the bed and spent the next hour and 15 minutes making love over and over.  After they dressed Brian held him close. “This is nuts. I see about another month like this in my schedule.”


“That’s about the time I will be going on my short tour. After that I expect things will be back to normal. I guess until then we enjoy Thursdays and Valentine’s Day is almost here.  That Saturday promise you will spend the day at home and at night you and I …..well, we will have our night.”


“I promise I will be home that day and night. I will be all yours.


Gus looked forward to Thursdays all week now.  He practiced every night so Brody would be proud of him.  And if he did well the last two weeks he had gotten a quick hug.  Gus walked back to his lesson room. As he opened the door, Brody greeted him with a hug and a fist bump but the hug was long enough to make his body respond.  The hug tonight was different than in the past. Without really thinking about it Gus looked up and brought his mouth up to Brody’s. Brody accepted Gus’ lips and was quickly surprised at the skill this boy had. Brody’s hand traveled down Gus’ pants and rested on his expanding crotch.


“Well, young man, I would say we have something to offer each other.  I will take care of that for you if,” He took Gus’ hand and placed it on his own pants, “You take care of this for me.”  


Gus dropped to his knees and unzipped Brody’s fly and took his cock in his mouth just like he had seen in the movie.  The texture was smoother than he expected and he already tasted something. There was already moisture on the tip that he kept licking and then he took most of it in his mouth.  Brody grasped his head and moved it so Gus got the idea. Brody soon was filling Gus’ mouth and Gus accepted it. By now, Gus was ready to explode himself. Brody pushed Gus onto the sofa and when he had Gus laying down he reciprocated.  Gus only last a couple minutes with Brody’s talented mouth encasing him. As Gus zipped up his pants a few minutes later and they started the guitar lesson Gus couldn’t believe what had just happened. When the lesson was finished and Gus was putting his guitar away Brody spoke up.  


“Hey, Gus, it might not be smart to tell your dads about what happened.  It was beautiful but let’s just keep it our special moment.” He took Gus in his arms and gave him a kiss that made Gus want to stay longer. He wondered what it would be like to do more with him.


As Gus put the guitar on his shoulder there was a knock on the door.  Brody opened the door and there stood one of the most gorgeous men he had ever seen. “You must be Brody, I’m Gus’ dad, Justin.”


“Hey, Dad.  Glad you got to meet Brody.  You two should sing together sometime. Brody, Dad has a great voice.”


“Maybe sometime he can come in with you and we can sing a little while before we start your lessons.”


“By the way, Gus, you didn’t do your dad justice.”  Justin almost felt dirty the way Brody looked at him. Maybe it had just been a long time since anyone had been so obvious.


“Well, nice meeting you.  Come on, Gus, I have some work to do when I get home yet.”


In the SUV on the way home Justin asked questions about his lesson and a few about Brody.   Gus’ tone of voice told Justin he was infatuated. “Gus, he is a nice looking guy but he is older than you are and, Gus’, he is your teacher.  Remember he could get in big trouble if you and he ever did anything. And Gus’ don’t ever feel like you HAVE to do something with him. I just get the feeling off both of you that….”


“Dad, if I don’t want to do something, I won’t do it.”


“You know, Gus, everything I say is because I love you so much and I don’t want your first time to be like your father’s.  There are too many wonderful things that should happen.”


“I know, Dad.”  Gus was quiet the rest of the way home.


Brian had already arrived at the house when Gus and Justin arrived.  Gus gave them each a kiss and rushed off to bed.


Brian looped an arm around Justin, “I wish you didn’t have to go back to work.”


“Me too but I just seem to get so much more done at night lately.   What did you think of the guitar teacher?”


“Why? Did he say something to Gus?”


“Not that I know of.”

“Did he say something to you?


“It wasn’t really what he said but it was obvious that Gus had talked to him about both of us and then he just looked at me and, I don’t know. I talked to Gus and just reminded him of his age and the trouble his teacher could get in.”


“I’m glad you talk to him and we need to keep an eye on them. Now,” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “Are you sure I can’t  tempt you into staying home?”


“I wish I could but I just am not getting stuff done when I go there in the morning.  I seem to wake up with a headache lately, and, yes, I talked to the doctor. He said that wasn’t unusual.  He changed my anti seizure med and body would adjust. But I can’t do my best work when my head hurts so I do some work I need to get done in the house and then… really need to go.”  The men embraced and Brian did his best to keep Justin in his arms.


Justin managed to get out the door and drove to the studio.  He looked at his work and thought it was some of the best stuff he had done.  As he got out the paints he brought out the whiskey and poured a large glass. He set the bottle next to the paints and took a big swig from his glass.  And the painting began.


The next thing he knew his phone alarm was going off. Shit, it was 5:00 a.m.  He looked at his paintings and was shocked. He didn’t remember doing the last one at all.  It was all over the place but it was good, damn good. He quickly got the brushes cleaned and drove back home.  He wasn’t sure he should be driving. He needed to stop drinking at night but his head didn’t hurt in the morning, he just had to sober up in the morning. He had taken pictures of the new stuff and already sent it to his agent.  Brian came downstairs just as Justin was pouring fresh coffee into his travel mug.


“Were you out all night?” He pulled him close and breathed in his scent. “You smell like a distillery.”  He kissed him deeply. “God, I miss you. If I didn’t have a meeting at 8:00, he growled low in his throat.  How much longer are we going to keep this up.”

“I should be done with the push by next Saturday which remember is Valentine’s Day.  When does your schedule clear up?”


“By the end of February.  We will get away soon. Right after your trip you and I  are going away. Maybe we will make a trip to Ibiza for our anniversary. Damn, I have to go.” He took Justin in his arms and tenderly kissed him.  “Thank god for guitar lessons.”


Justin spent a few hours with Brinn and then as Claire took over Justin took care of a few things in the house and slept for about three hours. As soon as Gus was home he was up and helping him with homework.  Brian had a dinner meeting and by the time he arrived home everyone was in bed. He slipped in next to a sleeping Justin and didn’t have the heart to wake him. He spooned with him pulling him as close as he could. He needed to love him so bad but he needed to sleep.


His head hurt!  Justin opened his eyes and saw the sky was just getting light.  He needed something. Reaching for the bottle of painkillers he took four of them. He glanced over and saw that Brian was sound asleep so he took the Jim Beam bottle that was sitting there and he took a couple big swigs.  He laid back down and prayed for a couple more hours of sleep.


The next time he woke it was to the feel of Brian’s lips on his neck. He turned into those familiar arms.  “How is your head this morning, Sunshine?”


“I took something a couple hours ago so….” he moved in close draping a leg over Brian’s thigh making his need even more obvious. Within seconds Brian was buried as deep as he could go. The need was too great to worry about technique.  That would come the next time around. They clung together meeting thrust for thrust. After several minutes they began stroking muscles, feeling each other sent shivers through them.


“Dad, Daddy….Dad, Daddy…..Dad.”   came over the monitor.


“Oh...Brinn.” Brian groaned.


Justin rolled out of bed and quickly dressed.  Brian’s hopes were dashed that he was coming back. Justin sat and kissed him once more.  “See you in the kitchen. Maybe when she is taking her nap, if she naps, we can get away for a bit.”


The day flew by.  Brian ended up in the office for a couple hours and when he came out Justin had gotten a message and had to go back to the studio for a bit. By the time Justin returned, it was time to get Brinn ready for bed. He missed spending more time with her.  Soon things would be back to normal. After a bath he read her a book but when he was going to lay her in bed she held onto Justin. “Oh, Sweetheart,” Justin pulled her close and sat down with her again. He talked softly and rocked until she fell asleep. “I love you, Brinny.” He continued to hold her and rock until he dozed off.  Brian found them together both sound asleep. He gently took Brinn causing Justin to jump awake.


“I have her, Sunshine.”  Brian laid her down and covered her.  He walked back and offered his hand to Justin who took it. Brian kissed him deeply. “Please, let me love you.”  Justin nodded and led the way to the bedroom.


Together they took off each other’s shirts.  They took their time kissing and touching their bare skin and then they removed the remainder of their clothes.  Justin prompted Brian to sit on the bed and dropped to his knees. He shivered as he took Brian in his mouth. He brought Brian to the brink several times kissing him in between as Brian regained control. Justin came up to Brian’s mouth once more.  “What do you want, Baby?”


“Lay down, Sunshine.” It was now his turn to reacquaint himself with every inch of Justin’s body. By the time Brian entered Justin they were both frantic for a climax. They both shouted loud enough they were afraid Brinn would wake up. Brian collapsed on top of Justin and Justin soaked in the feel of it.  Could he survive until March?



The weekend over, their schedules continued.  Justin gave the kids as much as he could but by the time Brinn went to bed he left for the studio.  By Wednesday, after Justin left for the studio, Claire looked at Brian and said, “How long are you going to let this continue?”


“Let what continue?”


“You two are living separate lives in the same house. How long will Justin be gone?  Does he get home by midnight? 3:00 a.m.?”


“He usually comes home when the kids are getting up. It won’t be long.”

“Go away this weekend.  It is Valentine’s Day Saturday. I can stay overnight if Becca and Peter have plans.  You need time to talk not just have sex once in a while.” Claire put her hand on Brian’s shoulder.  “I don’t want to see the outcome if you two end up apart.” Claire kissed his cheek and left for the night.


Again, Justin arrived home just as Brinn woke up.  He brought her downstairs and made coffee. Brian pulled him close.  He smelled alcohol on Justin’s breath. “Sunshine, I don’t think you should have driven. It’s 7:00 a.m. and if I am not mistaken you are drunk.”

“I did have something to drink earlier.  Now I am just tired and haven’t brushed my teeth yet.”


“Sunshine, let’s go away.  Claire said she would stay with the kids. I need, we need to just have time to be together. Let’s go away Friday.  We can come back on Sunday.”


“I think I can make that work.  I should be able to finish this series by tomorrow.”


“We can talk about it tonight at the loft.”


“I don’t like that Brody.  I am fairly sure something is going on.”


“Justin, we have talked to him about it.  He trusts us. Maybe go to the room with him tonight before coming up to the loft.  Let that guy know we are watching him in a subtle way. Or, I can meet you there.”


“I can deal with it.  You just be ready when I get there because…” Justin leaned in and whispered in Brian’s ear telling him exactly what he had planned for that evening.


“Trust me I am ready now.” Brian’s phone went off.  “Shit! I will see you at 6:40 or so.”



As Justin drove Gus into the city this week he tried to get some information from him.  “Gus, tell me about Brody.”

“What do you want to know?”


“Does he have a boyfriend?”


“I don’t think so.  A guy like him would have a lot of boyfriends.”


“Does he want you to be his boyfriend?”


“Dad, what are you trying to ask me?”


“I’m not sure.  I just don’t want you to feel pressure to do anything you aren’t ready for and not with a guy like that.  Gus, if he really wants to be your boyfriend he will wait for you to be ready.”


Gus was quiet for a second, “Ok, Dad.  Don’t worry, he hasn’t tried anything I didn’t want.”


“Just remember it should be special, especially the first time.”


“I know, Dad,” Gus sighed.


“I’m going to walk you in tonight.  I won’t embarrass you, I promise. Maybe I’ll sing a song or two with him like we talked about.”


Justin quickly texted Brian he would be a bit late and would explain when he got there.


When they arrived, Gus opened the door and Justin was sure Brody was approaching Gus when he realized Justin was there. Brody changed his intention quickly and Justin sat down and sang a couple songs.  Gus was right, Brody was good and once Brody heard Justin’s voice he was blown away. As Justin got up to leave Brody shook his hand holding it far too long. “Come back, anytime.”


When Justin looked at Gus it was obvious Gus had seen Brody’s reaction too.  “Bye, Gus, I will see you at 8:00.”



As soon as Justin had left, Brody locked the door.  He walked over to Gus and kissed him deeply. Gus lost himself in Brody’s arms.  Soon Brody had his hands down the back of Gus’ pants. He searched for Gus’ virgin bud and began to massage it.  He began adding pressure and when his finger slipped in Gus. Gus jumped. That felt really odd. “Gus, I want you.  I want to know what you feel like inside.”


“I don’t know, Brody.  Can we have my lesson and then talk about it?”


“Sure, Gus, I can wait that long.” Before allowing Gus to take a seat he had inserted his finger and whatever he did made Gus weak in the knees.  As Gus pulled out his guitar, Brody went into the bathroom for a minute. When he returned the lesson started.



Justin arrived at the loft and although Brian had made the loft very romantic with candles and wine, Justin couldn’t relax.  He started pacing, and looking out the windows.


“Sunshine, it is kind of hard to make love to you if you won’t stop walking.”

“I’m sorry, Baby, but that Brody has something planned and I don’t like it.  I think his goal is to fuck him. Hell, he would have fucked me in front of Gus just now if I was so inclined.


“He WHAT!”


“It was all in his head, trust me.  So do you think we can go somewhere tomorrow night and come back on Sunday?” Justin pressed his pelvis against Brian.  “Oh, god, yes. I think we can practice now.”



As Brody directed Gus during the lesson his hands were caressing and stroking Gus throughout. His arms and hands were all over him as Gus struggled to concentrate. Brody finally said, “I think we have had enough music for the night.  I think we have another lesson to concentrate on now. Why don’t you text your dads that we will be running late tonight. His hand was already going down Gus’ pants again.


Brody watched as Gus texted that his lesson would run late. As Brody turned to undo his own fly Gus texted, ‘Come now’.


“What was that you just sent?”


“I just said Love you.  I always end my texts that way. He sat the phone down and started kissing Brody.  He didn’t want him to see the message. “Brody, I don’t think I am ready for this.”


Brody pulled down Gus’ pants and then his own.  He already had a condom on. That’s what he must have done in the bathroom.  “Oh, you’ll be ready, very soon.” Out of nowhere he had a tube of lube which he put on his finger and he inserted  quite quickly.


“Ouch.” Gus said with an intake of breath.


“Oh, you will forget about that little pinch soon enough.”  He began moving the finger. Gus had to admit it felt really good after a couple minutes but he wasn’t ready for this.


“Brody, I really don’t want to….” Brody’s mouth came down on his and kissed him deeply. Between the kiss and what Brody’s finger was doing Gus was rock hard.



Justin felt his phone vibrate and although Brian was trying to get him out of his clothes he pulled away and took out his phone. “Gus.  The lesson will go long. That doesn’t sound right. Almost immediately another text came through. “We have to go, NOW.” Justin was pulling on his jacket before Brian realized what he had said.  “Gus needs us now!”


Brian followed Justin without even getting his jacket and they sprinted the two blocks to the guitar school.  They didn’t stop at the front office and ran to the lesson room.



Brody had managed to get Gus in the position that his chest was on the sofa and his ass was in the air. “Gus, you are going to love this. I promise.  It might hurt but next time….” Brody pressed his penis at the entrance and added more lube.


“Brody, I don’t want to do this.  Please Stop.” Brody started adding pressure and Gus started thrashing, “STOP”



Hearing Gus yell stop was all it took for Brian to throw himself against the flimsy lesson room door and the door flew open. As Brian’s fist made contact with Brody’s jaw and then stomach, Justin pulled Gus into his arms, holding him close as Gus cried.  Justin pulled his pants back into place so he wasn’t exposed.


Brian continued to pummel him until Justin let go of Gus long enough to pull Brian off. He grabbed the fist midair and looked at Brian’s face.  “Gus needs us right now. We can get him later.”


With that Brian engulfed Gus in his arms and walked out of the room.  Justin grabbed the guitar case and looked at the slime who was now bleeding from the nose.  “Get a lawyer.” was all he said as he walked out the door after Brian and Gus.


Justin caught up with Gus  and Brian at the front door.  Gus turned to Justin and held on for dear life.  Justin held him close and looked at Brian. “Brian why don’t you go get the SUV so we don’t have to walk back.”


“NO,” Gus said, “I want to get out of here.  I can walk. It’s close.”


“Call the police, Brian.”


“No,” Gus said with a shaky voice.  “I don’t want anyone to know.”


“Gus your name will not come out.  You are a juvenile. He can’t do this to anyone else.”


The three were standing on a street corner.  Justin was holding onto a shaky Gus. As Brian pulled out his phone a cruiser came around the corner. They pulled over.  “Gentlemen, is everything alright.” They were looking closely at Gus, seeing he was a young boy who seemed to be in distress. “Son, are you alright?”


“Officer, I am Brian Taylor-Kinney.  This is my husband Justin and our son, Gus.  His guitar teacher just tried to rape him.” Brian gave them a few more details.


“Can you go with us?” the officer asked.


“I will, but please let my son go back to our loft.  It is just a block away.” They gave him the nod and Justin and Gus walked on while Brian headed with the officers back to the guitar school.  Brian pointed them to the right room while Brian went into the office to get the name of the school’s owner.


Minutes later the officers walked a bloodied Brody out of the lesson room in handcuffs. By now a small crowd had collected in the hallway.  Another squad car arrived and began asking questions as Brody was driven away. Brian went back to the loft with the knowledge an officer would be there to talk soon.



Justin walked Gus back to the loft and sat on the couch with him.  Gus actually climbed into Justin’s lap and held onto his neck. Justin didn’t say anything, he just cradled him like he did Brinn when she skinned her knee or bumped her head.


Brian walked in about a half an hour later. He dropped to his knees next to Gus and kissed him. “Has he…”


“Gus will talk when he is ready.” Justin kissed him tightening his grasp.


“I’m sorry.  You told me I wasn’t ready.  I didn’t listen. I kind of thought he might try something. I thought it was kind of cool someone like him wanted someone like me. The police are just going to say I am as much to blame.  I wanted him….and I thought I did….He buried his head into Justin’s chest.


Brian laid his hand on Gus’ back, “You said no and that is all that the police need to know. The police are going to be here in a little bit to talk to you.  You just need to answer their questions.” Brian paused a second. “Brinn, we need to…”

“I texted Becca and told her there was an issue and we would be staying here tonight.”


Brian kissed Justin.  “Thanks, Sunshine. You think of everything.”


“Of course I do.”


Just as he said this the front door bell rang.  Brian buzzed the police up. Gus slid off Justin’s lap and Justin pulled him close.  The police entered and a young officer did an excellent job questioning him without making him feel to blame.  Brian walked the officers out into the hall.


“Thank you, for treating our son with such respect.  That wasn’t the way it used to be.”


The older of the two officers spoke for the first time. “I remember those days, Brian.  I am sure you don’t remember me but I spent a lot of time at Babylon when you owned it. I was there the night of the bombing. We aren’t there yet but we have come a long way. I can’t believe this is the little guy I saw you with several times.  And I always was a little jealous because I had the biggest crush on Justin. Sorry, I go for blonds.”


His partner laughed, “Always said he’d be all over me if he wasn’t scared of my wife.”  Brian smiled.


“Brian, you did the right thing.  We will keep your names out of it but this guy needs to be brought up on charges.”


Brian went back into the loft and found Justin tucking Gus into bed in some old shorts and a T shirt he had found in a drawer. “I’ll be right back, Gus.  I am just going to change and talk to your dad a minute.” He kissed him and walked to Brian.


“How is he?” Brian asked.


“Understandably very shaken but thank God….I can’t even think about it.  Would he have told us? Would he have taken that pain on himself?” Justin grabbed onto Brian.


“If you would have ignored that text.  I tried to make you ignore it.” Brian kissed Justin.  “Thank you. Thank you for loving us.”


“We have always been one and that will never change. I hope I have one of my meds with me.  I think I do.” He found a pill in his coat pocket and took it. “I better get back to Gus. Join us soon?”


“Yes, I’ll be there soon.” Brian put his hands on either side of Justin’s face and kissed him. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you too, Baby.”


Justin got in bed and Gus came into his arms.  Justin held him one arm under his head while the other lay loosely over Gus’ shoulder.  A short time later Justin felt Brian get into bed. Brian lay on his side behind Gus. Leaning forward he kissed the palm of Justin’s hand which was resting behind Gus’ head on the pillow Brian linked his fingers with Justin’s and drifted off.


   

Justin woke at 5:00 with his head ready to explode.  He didn’t dare take a drink here and he would be driving Gus home later so he couldn’t do that but  he needed something. Justin took as many aspirin as he dared and then sat with his head between his knees trying anything to reduce the pain.  An hour later when Brian woke. Justin was on the sofa half sitting, half lying.


“Sunshine?” Brian kissed his cheek.  “Another headache?”


Justin just nodded and leaned against Brian.  “I don’t know how long I can do this. The doctor said it was normal and I just had to give my body time to adjust but this is almost as bad before the surgery.”


“Call him again today or go in, please?”


“Next week.  I am not leaving his side today. At least not until he tells me to.”

“We aren’t going anywhere this weekend, are we. We need to stay with our son.”


Justin kissed Brian, “We will still have time together this weekend.”


“Oh, yes, we will.” Brian started pushing Justin back on the couch when the both heard a sleepy voice.


“Morning.” Gus stood at the top of the steps.


Justin stood up, cringing at the pain in his head. “Good morning, Gussy. How are you feeling this morning?”


“I’m Ok. Can I take a shower before we go?”


“Why don’t you come down here and join me for a little while so your pop can get ready for work.  Then we will go home.”


“I don’t have to go to school?” He dropped onto the couch next to Justin.


“I’m giving you the day off,” Justin pulled him close. “I was scared last night.  I don’t think I could stand to have you out of my sight today.”


“Thanks, Dad.”


Brian left for work and Justin and Gus headed home.  As they walked in Brinn came running, “My daddy and my Gussy.”


Gus picked up his sister and kissed her. “Hi Brinny.”  Brinn reached for Justin who pulled her close.


“Good morning, Sweetheart.”


Brinn scolded Justin, “No nigh night kiss and no morning nuggles.  Where you go without me?”


Justin tried not to smile, “I am sorry, Sweetie, but your brother needed me last night. I bet you had fun with Becca.”


“Peter tickle me and give me horsey back rides.”


“It sounds like you had fun without Daddy.”  


Gus stayed close to Justin throughout the day which meant they were a unit of three.  Justin called over to the Inn. He had to finish a painting today so it could be shipped out early next week.  He spoke to John and told him what happened the night before. John was horrified.

“I need a couple hours to paint and that is not what Gus needs today.  Can he hang with you? I am sure he would be comfortable with you.”


“Of course, Justin.  He is always welcome, you know that.”

“He may have a couple tough questions.”


“I can handle it. See you in a few.”


When Brinn went down for her nap Gus and Justin went over to the studio.  Justin dropped Gus off at the Inn, making sure John had him in his sites before going on to the studio.


Gus walked up to John and, after ushering him in, John hugged Gus.  “You Ok, Cuz?”


“Ya, I’m fine.  I just got really scared. It could have been really bad.”  John hugged him again.


“Want to make the rounds with me.  I have to check the rooms out, make sure they are all clean.”


“Sure.” Gus followed John upstairs to the guest rooms. As they walked from room to room Gus told John about the events of the night. “John, he did something that felt so good, even though I was scared.”

“Oh, he just knew how to stroke you prostate.  It really does feel good. In fact,” John stopped. “Never mind. Whether you are with guys or girls, that feels good.”


“My dads kept trying to tell me I was too young.  I guess they were right. But I kept thinking I am only a little younger than Dad was when he moved in with Pops. I keep wondering if Dad really…”


“Gus, your Pop would never force anyone to have sex. Your dad might only have been a few years older than you but there is a big difference between eighth grade and a senior in high school. Plus the night they met Justin was looking to find someone to have sex with.  He didn’t realize that the first man he was with would be the love of his life. Your dad said your pop was so kind and gentle that he really made the first time special. Gus, that’s what they want for you. They want you to be with someone that can make is special for you not a conquest for themselves.”


“Was your time like that?”


John sat on a settee in the room and patted the spot next to him.  Gus sat down. “The first person I was with was Tony. Well, the first man I was with was Tony.  And, well, I am usually the top so it was just amazing for me. I can’t describe how it felt the first time I slid into him. The thought that he would take that pain so I could have pleasure just amazed me and then I saw the pleasure that I could give him…. He had to tell me what to do to make it feel better for him and then slowly he taught me how to enjoy the reverse position.  Gus, whether you are with a girl or a boy you both need to want it and you both need to respect each other if one of you say no.”


“I know, John.  I would never make someone have sex with me. I know it was my fault.  I learned my lesson.”


“What happened was not your fault, Cuz.  You were just prey for a scavenger. If I could get my hands on him….”


“My pop did a pretty good job beating him up.”

“I’m surprised he didn’t kill him.”


“He might have if it wasn’t for Dad.”  They continued


The two cousins finished going through the rooms and soon Justin was in the entry of the Inn.

Gus came down the steps carrying some dirty dishes.  “Hi, Dad. Let me put these in the kitchen and then I am ready to go home.”

John came down the steps.  “That is one good kid. He was worried that Brian might have forced you the first time.  He didn’t think so but after his experience last night…He just needed to hear it. He is going to be fine. I am so glad you got there on time.”



When they got back to the house Justin sent Claire home so John and Tony could have some time alone. “Hey, Gus, want to help me make a special meal for Pops for Valentine’s?”


“Sure.  What are we making?” Justin gave him a rundown of the meal and prep began.  



Justin had texted Brian to find out what time he would be home. There was no response.  At 5:00 p.m. Justin called the office. Brian didn’t pick up his private line so he called Cynthia.


“This is Cynthia. How can I help you?”

“Cynthia, where is Brian?  I have been trying to get him for a couple hours.  Did he have a meeting go overtime?”


“Shit, Justin, I can’t believe you didn’t hear from him.. I saw him text you myself. There was a major crash in our computer system.  His biggest client needed the layout and he was so mad that if Brian didn’t deliver them himself, he was going to withdraw a $15M account. Justin, I am so sorry.  You know Brian wouldn’t…..”


Justin hung up.  “Well, looks like there is more for us.”


Gus saw the hurt in his dad’s eyes. “Where’s Pop?”


“On a plane somewhere.  I didn’t ask where. Do you think you can put your sister into her high chair?”


“Sure, Dad.” Gus put Brinn in her seat and strapped her in. As Justin set the food on the table Gus hugged him. “I’m sorry, Dad. The food looks great.”


Justin got a text from Brian around midnight.  It said his first text hadn’t gone through. He was sorry but he had to make this trip. He was in  California and hoped to be back Saturday night. He tried to call but Justin didn’t answer. Justin picked Brinn up out of her crib and brought her to bed with him.  He knew he couldn’t drink, not when he was the only one here. He took his medication. Damn it, Brian. We don’t need more money, we need time. He pulled Brinn close and soon the tears were flowing.  He couldn’t do this alone much longer. He didn’t have the strength.


Brian didn’t want to wake Gus but Justin wouldn’t talk to him.  Gus’ sleepy voice answered. “Hi, Pops, where are you?”


“Sorry to wake you up, Sonny Boy.  Your dad isn’t talking to me. I am in California.  I tried to text Justin but it didn’t go through. Gus, how mad is he?”


“Pops, he’s not as mad as he is sad and hurt. I helped him make a special dinner for you tonight.  It had all your favorites.”


“Oh, Gus, please, Go kiss your dad for me and tell him I love him.”


“I will, Pop, but, I am not sure how you are going to make it up to him this time. Do we really need more money?”  Gus hung up.


Gus opened his dads room.  He saw Brinn was in bed with his dad.  He climbed into bed behind Brinn and reached over and touched Justin’s wet cheeks.  “Dad, Pop says he loves you.” Justin kissed his own hand and reached over placing it on Gus’ cheek.  He then slid his hand down Gus’ arm and they ended up holding hands on Brinn’s chubby little leg.

 

“I love him, too, Gus, but …. Good night, son.”

Chapter 13 by Simply written

Justin tried to stay light hearted with the kids.  Gus gave Brinn and Justin a concert on his guitar in his room. The school had already called and let them know a new teacher was appointed.  After a long conversation Gus agreed he liked playing the guitar and he wasn’t going to let Brody take that from him. When Brinn began to yawn Justin put her down for a nap.  Justin wandered downstairs in a bit of a haze. His phone had been going off regularly but he wouldn’t answer. By the time Brinn went down, he pulled the phone out of his pocket and looked at the texts.  Brian was apologizing. He said he was trying to get a flight. As the texts progressed Brian said he had to stay until Sunday and would be back very late Sunday night or early Monday morning. As he sat in front of the fireplace another text came in.  All it said was answer this call. I need to talk to you.


The phone rang and Justin answered it but didn’t say anything. “Sunshine, darling, please talk to me.  I love you. I am so sorry I had to go. I miss you so much. I will make it up to you, I promise. Oh, please, talk to me. You know how much you mean to me.”


“I obviously mean less than $15M. Enjoy your day.  I need to take care our kids.” And the phone went dead.”


Gus walked into the room.  “Did I hear you talking to someone?”


“Yes, Brian called.”


“Is he coming home? Will he be here for you tonight?”


“No, you won’t see him until Monday. But, hey, I have you to spend the day with.  You don’t have a date do you?”


A dark look crossed Gus’ face.


“Oh, Gus, I am so sorry,” Justin pulled him down so he was sitting next to him. “I am sure you have mixed emotions about love and sex right now. What do you say I pop a big bowl of popcorn and we start with the first Harry Potter movie and see how far we get?”


“Sure, Dad.  I’m Ok, really. I was stupid for thinking I was ready for something like that with someone I barely knew. You and Pop warned me and I thought I knew better.”


“Gus, I am just so thankful that you are here and uninjured physically or…” Justin tapped above Gus’ chest.


“Can I ask you something really personal and I would understand if you blow me off?”


“Sure, Gus.”


“I know you really wanted to be with Pops your first time and you were older than me. What I really want  to ask is….it really hurt when he just had a finger there but it felt really good, too. Did Pops, well,” Gus felt really uncomfortable and embarrassed, “how bad did it hurt you and did Pop try to make it feel good for you?”


Tears sprang to Justin’s eyes.


“Oh, Daddy, I am sorry.  I shouldn’t have brought Pops up when he isn’t here.”


“Gus, Brian was amazing.  He was careful to let me know exactly what he was doing all the time and I wanted him very badly.  He warned me about the pain but he promised me it would feel good soon and he was so right. Your Pops really knew…. Well, you don’t need details. There is still pain after 13 years but now the pain reminds me of the pleasure soon to come.  I hope that wasn’t too much detail.”


“No, Dad.  It just shows me how much you two have loved each other since the first time.”


Justin gave Gus a quick hug.  “You go start the movie and I will make the popcorn and your sister will probably be up soon.  Maybe you could grab a few of her favorite toys so she can play while we watch the show.”


“Dad?”


“Yes, Gus?”


“Please forgive Pops soon.  Both of you don’t do well when you are mad at each other.”


“Gus, just remember that no matter what goes on between Brian and me, we love you and your sister more than life itself and we will both be here for you no matter what.”


Justin spent the whole weekend with the kids by himself.  Peter and Becca had gone away for the weekend so no one else was around.  After the kids were down for the night on Sunday, Justin moved a majority of his stuff to the bedroom across the hall.  He really wanted to move to the playroom because it was farther away but he needed to be close to Brinn. He locked the door and went to bed.



Brian arrived home around 1:00 a.m.  He wasn’t sure he had the energy for what he had to face now but he knew he deserved whatever Sunshine gave him.  Just the thought of Justin made him get hard. He had missed him so much and it had been over a week. What happened to the days when they made love four times a day?


He walked into the bedroom softly said, “Sunshine, I’m home.”  He didn’t hear anything and flipped on the light. Justin wasn’t there. After a quick look he saw most of Justin’s clothes were gone.  Brian went out to the hall and noticed the door across the hall, which usually was open a bit, was pulled completely closed. Brian turned the knob.  Damn, he had locked it. Brian knocked softly, “Justin, please, let me in. I need to talk to you. Please, Sunshine. I love you.” After a few minutes Brian gave up and went back to his room.  He would talk to him in the morning.


In the morning, Justin brought Brinn downstairs and got Gus off to school.  He had asked Claire if she could take Brinn over to the Inn today. They didn’t need an audience when he and Brian had it out.  By the time Brian came downstairs Justin was on his fourth cup of coffee. He was looking out at the pool, and beyond to the yard where John and Tony were married. As his head pounded he also thought about the fight with Claire and his collapse.


Justin was lost in his thoughts when Brian slipped his arms around Justin’s waist. His mouth went down  to Justin’s neck but Justin stepped away. What he really wanted to do was turn into those protective arms but right now those arms just led to more uncertainty.


“There’s coffee in the pot,” Justin said.  “Did you get the account?”


“Yes, a three year contract but, Sunshine, I don’t give a damn about that right now.  I just want…”


“You chose that over your family this weekend.  You obviously gave a damn.” Justin said in a low, calm voice. “You can’t have it both ways.”


“Justin, it was a $15 M deal.  I couldn’t just blow that off. I had employees that had worked hard on the account.”


“And you had a husband and kids that you had made promises to,” Justin walked to the sink and put the mug in it. “Gus is at school and Brinn is with Claire. I’m going to spend the day at the studio.  Don’t come by. Help Gus with his homework. Listen to him play his guitar. He has talent. I’m sleeping there tonight. Tell Gus and Brinny I will see them tomorrow after school.” Justin slipped on a coat, grabbed his backpack, and walked toward the door.


“Justin, please…” Brian caught his arm. “Sunshine, I need you.”


“You want sex, fine!” He threw the backpack on a chair and dropped his pants.and leaned over a chair. “Just fuck me.  It always feels good.”


Brian was horrified.  “Justin, stand up and pull up your pants. I wasn’t talking about…..god, you are so gorgeous, yes, I want you but not like this.”


Justin pulled up his pants, grabbed the bag,  and walked out the door.


Brian stood alone in the large house.  What had he done? What was going on with Justin? DAMN IT! He slammed a few things around and ended up in the office forwarding things he needed to the office and then fell asleep with his head on the desk.  Brian woke up hearing noise in the kitchen. He was a bit disoriented with the time change. He wasn’t sure what time it was. Maybe Justin came back. He rushed out to the kitchen, “Sunshine?”


“Dad! Where you been?” Brinn ran up to him grabbing both of his legs. Claire was standing at the counter emptying some grocery bags.


Brian held Brinn close. “Dad had to go somewhere for work but I am home now and I won’t go away for a long time.” He kissed her and she put her arms around his neck.


“I love my dad.  I miss you.”


“You know what, Little One? It is time for you to take your afternoon nap.  You can play with your dad when you wake up.


“See you later, Dad.”  Brian kissed her cheek and she waived as Claire brought her upstairs.


Brian made a fresh pot of coffee. When Claire came back down he handed her a mug.


“Sit down, little brother and tell me what is going on.”


Brian rested his head on his fist and stared off into space. “I screwed up, Claire.  Normally, if I do something like this Justin will be upset but I know he is stretched. He has this book deal he has been working on and with Gus giving us a run for our money.”


“Not to mention dealing with a two year old that is now into everything.”


“But I am the CEO of a major company and I have hundreds of people that rely on me.”


“And you have three extremely important people here that rely on you. Can’t you hire someone to do a lot of the work over there. Can’t you give someone most of your power or someone that everyone goes to and they are the only one that comes to you?”


“I just hate to be out of the loop.”


“You wouldn’t have to be out of the loop.  You just wouldn’t have to go through the crap and only choose from the best and, Brian, I think if you want to keep your family together you are going to have to do something.  Justin’s job is just as taxing as yours. It’s just very different. So, if you love him as much as I know you do, wake up little brother. I would take an extended vacation and get someone hire as soon as you can.  Fight for him and your family. Show him you can take up the slack starting now.”


“He’s not coming home tonight.”


“So what can you do for him to let him know you are thinking of him but giving him space.”


“I’m not good at this stuff.  This is what Justin is good at.  If he was in my bed I would know what to do.”


“Brian, you are not that shallow.  You know how to love. I have seen you with your kids.  I have seen you with my kids. Your love is far more than the sex you can have.”


Claire left him to his thoughts.  Twenty minutes later Brian moved. He ordered flowers to be delivered to the studio and then he called their favorite Italian restaurant and ordered Justin’s favorite meal and them hired a town car to deliver it at 6:30 p.m.  Gus arrived home and was surprised to see Brian and not Justin.


“Hey Pops, glad you’re home.  Where’s Dad?” Gus looked at Brian’s face.  “He isn’t home is he?”


“No, he is at the studio tonight.”


“Pops, you really hurt him. It was Valentine’s Day.  He made you a special meal the night before. When I went to tell him you loved him he had Brinn with him and he was crying.  I know you didn’t mean to but you hurt him really bad.”


Gus stepped forward and hugged him. “I’m sorry, Gus. I shouldn’t have put that on you.”

“I just got in bed with them and held his hand.”


“You are an amazing son.” He tilted Gus’ face up, “How are you, Gus?”


“I’m fine I talked to John and Dad and I know I was stupid thinking I could deal with anything but I  know it wasn’t my fault.”


“Damn right it wasn’t your fault.” Brian kissed his forehead.  “Your dad made me promise to help with your homework so let’s take a seat.  



Justin was packing up the paintings that were going to be picked up tomorrow.  The paintings were heading to New York City so they could be photographed for the book.  He would be traveling with one of the paintings for the three stops he was going to make.  Hell, the way

His life was going he may extend the tour.  If it wasn’t for his kids he would make it a lengthy tour. After packing up the paintings he pulled out another canvas and began to put down background paint.  He didn’t really know what he was thinking of at the moment. Certain colors just were jumping out at him and he was putting it down. He was trying not to drink because he was too upset to drink and think straight.  


Justin heard a knock on the locked door.  “I’m not open.” He hollered over his shoulder.


“Justin, it’s me.” John  called from the door.


“John, I really don’t….”


“Come on, Justin. Let me come in.”  He heard the door unlock and he walked in.  Justin was already walking back to a canvas.


John walked up behind him and  before he could do anything Justin said, “Don’t touch me, please.  Not right now. I can’t deal with it.”


“Uncle Brian called and asked me to check on you. He is really worried about you.”


“He wasn’t worried about me when he decided to run off to California.” Justin took a deep breath. “He just doesn’t seem to understand. I need to know I can count on him or I am going to quit counting on him all together.  I’m just tired, John. I am tired of being a grown up.” He laughed a little. “You know I love my kids and God knows how much I love him,” he couldn’t bring himself to say Brian, “but I just need a little time. Face it. I just need help and he can’t understand that.”  Justin stopped talking then and John could see from his posture he was done talked, he was just done.


John took the chance and touched Justin’s shoulder.  Justin turned and stepped into John’s arms. John didn’t say anything, he just held him close. Eventually, Justin’s body relaxed a bit and he took a step back.  


“I’ll be fine, John.  Go back to your family.  Tell him whatever you need to tell him. I’m fine and will go back to the house tomorrow. If only my body didn’t crave him. It’s been a week and it feels like a year.”


“I know we need to make time for each other or we start feeling the tension and not just the physical tension. Emotionally we need to connect.”


“Go, John, go love Tony.  Claire should be back by now.  Make time for each other.”


John gently kissed Justin. “Uncle Brian loves you.”


Justin nodded as he led John to the door.


Sometime later there  was a knock on the door.  “John, I thought I told you,” Justin turned around to see a delivery man stand there.  


“Mr. Taylor-Kinney?”


“Yes. I am Justin.”


“I have some flowers for you, sir.  I am sorry I am so late but we had a hell of a time finding them.”  He stepped out and came in with a bouquet of golden gardenias “They had to be flown in from New York City and the flight was delayed because of the storm coming in. They are beautiful. I had never seen a whole bouquet before.


Justin couldn’t speak for a minute. He eventually took a breath and said, “Oh, I ….let me get you something.”


“No, sir, everything has been taken care of. I was given a large tip already.”  


Of course, Justin thought, Brian is always generous with his money. One of the things I love about him.  “Well, thank you. They are beautiful.” He touched the petals. They were soft as silk.


“I really like your paintings they are wild.”


“Thanks. I’m trying something new here.”


“It is really good.  I have seen more of your stuff.  It is all really good.”


Justin wasn’t sure why he did it but he walked up to the delivery man, hoping he wasn’t wrong.  He put his arms around him and kissed him. The man’s arms instantly went around Justin and Justin ground his hips into him. The man groaned as he rubbed the man’s crotch, feeling him grow under his clothes.


“Shit,” Justin turned and walked away quickly.  “I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I have been in here all day working on my paintings and I sometimes have some built up...um, tension after a day like this.  Please, I ask for your discretion.” He slipped $200 into his hand. “This really isn’t me. I am a happily married man. I really feel stupid.”


“Really, it isn’t a problem.  I never complain when a beautiful man kisses me. And I don’t have a husband so if you are ever having ‘tension’ again feel free to call me at the shop.”


As the man drove away Justin was wondering what the hell he was thinking but something about it felt really good. It was so wrong but it felt so good.


Justin poured a full glass of whiskey and took a swallow just as there was another knock on the door.  What the hell? He just wanted to be left alone. “Who is it?” He said gruffly.


“Your dinner delivery, sir.”


“I didn’t order any dinner.” Justin opened the door expecting to see pizza and found a town car and the driver was holding a bag from ‘their’ place. “Thanks.” Justin took the bag and shut the door. Damn, Brian. It was so hard to stay mad at him when his body craved his touch. Justin set the bag on the small table next to the flowers.  He noticed the card for the first time. It was a typed note.

‘Sunshine, please forgive my stupidity.  You are worth more than any amount of money.  Please, come home.’


Justin downed the glass and poured another one.  He pulled out the dinner Brian had sent him. It included his favorite appetizer, entree, and dessert along with a bottle of their favorite wine.  Justin drank the second glass and then opened the bottle of wine. He felt the second glass settle and then poured a glass of wine. As he ate, he drank, and then he began to cry.  By the time the tears had stopped the food was mostly gone and he poured the last of the wine into the glass. He pulled out his medication and took the pills with the last of the wine.  He staggered to the couch and dropped onto it and immediately passed out.



Brian spent the night with the kids.  Claire had made dinner for them. Brian asked Gus if he could put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and just put the leftover hotdish in the refrigerator. He took Brinn upstairs and bathed her. When she was in her pajamas, Brian brought Brinn to Gus’ room and they listened to him play a few songs.  Gus ended with a sweet lullaby, Brian sang the words softly. Brinn got on her knees and put her hands on Brian’s cheeks and kissed him while he sang. She wrapped her arms around Brian’s neck and in his ear she said, “When is Daddy coming home.”


“I hope he will be here tomorrow, Baby Girl.  I really hope he will be back tomorrow.” Brian complimented Gus on his skill and carried a tired Brinn to her room. He laid her in her bed.


“I miss my daddy.”


“I miss him, too, Sweetheart. Do you want to send him a movie?”


Brian started the video on his phone.  Brinn was sitting up in her bed. Brian nodded to her. “I love you, Daddy. Please come home.  I miss you.” Brian stopped the phone


“Good night, Brinny.” She gave him one more hug and laid down.


Brian shut the door and went back downstairs. He straightened up the kitchen a little more but Gus had done a good job. He stood where Justin had earlier today looking at the pool. He sent the video to Justin and then walked to the cupboard where the Jim Beam was.  Justin had never locked it up. He trusted him. Brian slammed the cupboard door shut. He grabbed the monitor and stepped out on the patio. He wanted to feel the cold. He sat down in a chair. He could feel a little heat coming off the spa with the steam coming off the water.  He didn’t feel the cold. He didn’t feel anything without Justin here.


Brian had no idea how long he had been sitting there when Becca walked up.  “Brian, what are you doing out here? You don’t have a coat on. You are going to freeze. Come in with me.” Brian followed her in.


Becca had him sit on the kitchen stool and made a pot of coffee. “Where’s Justin?”


“Sleeping at the studio.”


“Do you want me to sleep here?”


“I can take care of the kids.  I can…..How the hell do I know if I can do it?  Justin always does it or has someone lined up to help.”


“Brian, you can take care of your children.  I have complete faith in you since you are drinking this,” She poured him a cup of coffee, “And not that other stuff. What can I do for you, Brian.”


“Thanks, Becca, but the only thing that will fix this is getting Sunshine back here. He said he would be back tomorrow.  Maybe Brinn would like to go with you to the guest house for part of the day?”


“Sure, Brian, as soon as Justin has gotten to spend a little time with her.  You know she won’t go anywhere if she sees him.”


“Thanks, Becca.  Thanks for this, too.” He held up the mug.


She kissed him on the cheek. “I’ll be here around 9:00 if that works for you. I take it you aren’t going into work.”


“No, I am not going to work.9:00 will be good.”  Brian walked upstairs and checked on Gus, who was in bed with the lights out.  Brian got in bed and pressed Justin’s pillow to is nose. He needed him.


Justin’s head hurt so bad when he woke up he could barely move and then the nausea kicked in.  He grabbed a trash can next to the sofa and threw up over and over. He laid back down and shut his eyes, taking  deep breaths trying to focus. He slowly sat up. He pulled out his phone to see the time and noticed he had a message.  He watched the video from Brian. “Oh, Brinny, I love you, too, Baby Girl.” Justin heard a key in the door and John walked in.


“I didn’t want to wake you up if you were still sleeping.” John walked in with a bag and cup of coffee in one hand and a carseat in the other. I thought you could use some coffee and some  toast and I though Matty might make you feel better.”


Before John had finished, Justin was lifting Matteo out of his car seat and brought him to his chest. “I’ll take that toast and coffee.”  Justin slowly at the toast and sipped the coffee with one hand while holding Matty with the other. “He’s not playing fair. Look at the last message on my phone.”


Justin heard Brinn’s sweet little voice as John watched the clip. “She loves her daddy and misses you.”


“As soon as my shipment goes out I am out of here.  I can’t live away from them.”


John looked at the flowers.  “These are gorgeous.”


“He sent dinner last night, too.  It would be so much easier if I thought he didn’t care but I know he does.”


“Justin, not using his name isn’t  going to change who he is and do you really want him to?”


“John, I want him but I need him to step up.  I can’t do it all, especially with my head feeling like this half the day. I can barely function without a shot of something to help dull the pain. And no I didn’t have anything this morning. I knew I wanted to drive soon.”


Matty started fussing and Justin got up and walked with him.”He’s got a bit of a cold so he has been a bit fussy the last couple days.”


“You know how much I love your little guy, don’t you?”


“You love him as much as I love Miss Thing. Call your doctor’s office.  They should just be opening. Tell them how bad it really is. Don’t let them tell you  to give it time. You are in too much pain.” Justin nodded and made the call. After a call back they said they were going to check with the pharmacy but told me I need to take it until I hear back.


“Well, maybe they will figure out something.” He heard a truck pull up. “I better go give direction.  You take this gorgeous little boy into that warm house and let one of those women spoil him all day.” He kissed Matti and passed him onto his daddy.  Justin kissed John and said, “I will be going home in a few minutes. Thanks, John, for everything.”


John went to the house and Justin’s paintings were loaded and on their way to NYC.  Justin washed his face and brushed his teeth. He combed his hair and found a fresh shirt in a drawer.  He kept it there in case he spilled paint on himself. He looked in the mirror and shrugged. It was the best he could do without a shower.



Justin arrived at the house and  found himself nervous for some reason. His phone  rang and he answered it. “This is Justin.” He listened to the book agent.  “Yes, Ok, that should work…...I’ll see you Friday.” Well, maybe that was for the best.  He knew he needed to be with his kids and Brian but he needed a break desperately.


Justin walked in and dropped to the floor to receive Brinn’s hugs and kisses. Brian stood by the kitchen island watching them.“Oh my daddy. Did you see my movie.  I love Daddy.”


“I did see it, Sweetheart, and I love and miss you, too.” After lots of hugs and kisses they, Brian joined them on the floor and they played.Brinn agreed to go to the guest house with Becca eventually..



After Brinn and Becca had left Brian and Justin stood up.   “I need you, Sunshine. I have missed you so much. I am so, so sorry about the trip.  I made a mistake.”


“Brian, shut up and come upstairs with me so you can cum deep inside.  I swear if you don’t take me soon….” Justin rushed for the stairs and Brian was right behind him.


Somehow as they came through the bedroom door Justin had his pants undone and around his knees. He yanked at Brian’s fly.  Brian tried to take him in his arms but Justin said, “NO, later, I need you NOW!” Brian looked at him as Justin leaned over a chair. As he entered he remembered the days when he would have prefered sex this way.  Now he felt like he was missing something. Once he felt Justin’s ass against his pelvis he began slowly to move in and out. “God, Brian, HARDER!”


Brian pulled Justin up so his back was pressed tightly against Brian’s chest and Brian held him there with his arms wrapped tightly around Justin’s shoulders.  “Sorry, Sunshine, I need to feel you. Slow down. Breath deep. Feel me.”


Justin was in some sort of frenzy he did his best to add force and speed but Brian slipped one hand down and grasped Justin’s penis.  He held it tight making Justin stay against him. He brought his mouth to Justin’s ear. “I am so sorry, I wasn’t here for you. I wasn’t thinking. I….”


“Just shut up and screw me!” He didn’t want to feel  emotions. He just needed to feel right now.


“I can’t do that.  I need to make love to you.  Slow down, Sunshine. We have the rest of our lives.”  Brian began sliding his hand along Justin’s throbbing cock and as he synced the rhythm of his hand and his body both men began to tremble and then each shuttered long and hard as together they found relief.


Within seconds Justin disengaged.  And pulled up his pants, buttoned and zipped it up. Brian stood there watching him. “Sunshine, we have all day. I …..


“Later.  We need to talk.”


“But, Sunshine, I….”


“Brian, I am not your employee.  I don’t have to jump every time you tell me to.”


Brian stepped closer and reached out to touch his cheek. “Justin…” Justin stepped out of his reach.


“Brian, I leave Friday.  I’ll be gone at least two weeks.  The first week I’ll be in New York City.  After that I have other stops. It will actually probably be at least three weeks.  I will Facetime with the kids every day or night. You will have to spend more time at home, especially with Brinn.  I think Becca and Claire will help out. Maybe Becca and Peter can move into the house so they are closer.”


Brian felt like he had just been hit.  “Justin, I knew you were going to be going but we hadn’t talked about when.”


“We haven’t talked about it?  Did you talk to me about going to California?”


“Justin...Sunshine,” This time he drew his knuckle softly down from Justin’s temple to jawline. “I didn’t mean to insinuate that you had to ask me. It is just quicker than I expected and I thought we would have time to…”


“Have time for you to sucker me into believing everything will always be alright and that I will always be able to rely on you unless money is involved.  Then I am on my own.”


Each word was like a blow to Brian.


Justin then changed his tone.  “But I know we have several hours alone and right now I could use…”


“What game are you playing, Justin?  


“I’m not playing a game, Baby.  I am being completely honest with  you. Right now I need to take a step back emotionally.  I just can’t deal with that but a man needs what a man needs. If you don’t need more of a release I guess I can take care of it myself  but it is much more fun …” Justin stepped close to him and began to grind his hips against Brian. “Much more fun if we do this together,  Just act like we are back in the loft 10 years ago. No strings, just sex. Of course it is the best sex in the world.”


“Damn,” Brian whispered under his breath as he devoured Justin’s mouth. It was fast, hot, sweaty sex.  Hands and mouths were everywhere. There was no gentleness. Justin was sitting on Brian’s naked body and met him thrust for thrust. They moved from one position to another to another.


Justin and Brian laid on their backs staring at the ceiling.  Brian reached over and found Justin’s hand. He entwined their fingers. As they cooled off and started to get cool Brian pulled up the blankets and wrapped his arms around Justin along with the covers. “Sunshine, I understand why you are angry.  I screwed up really bad and I admit it. For so many years money told others who I am. I was nothing without it. I know we don’t need it anymore but I just couldn’t imagine throwing that much money away.” As he said this his fingers stroked Justin’s chest slowly. “Please, Sunshine, forgive me.”


“Baby, I forgive you.  I just can’t forget it.  It is obvious we need each other physically so I don’t know why we should deprive ourselves of the most amazing sex on the planet.” Justin had begun to stroke Brian and he was already nearly hard again.  Justin pushed Brian over to his stomach. Justin began stroking Brian’s as and between the cheeks he began to tease Brian’s opening. Soon Justin was stroking and teasing his prostate. He was pressing had and then lighten up.  Brian actual whimpered a little. Justin straddled him as he let his tongue wander along his shoulder blades. He then started biting down to the point of being painful but just as Brian was afraid he was going to break skin, Justin invaded him.  He instantly came with the combination of pain and pleasure. Justin continued to drive in over and over and finally Brian felt Justin’s life flooding him inside and then Justin rolled off and walked to the bathroom.


“Gus will be home soon.  I’m taking a shower. I missed that kid last night.”


Brian watched Justin walk into the bathroom. Justin was right about one thing, ten years ago he would have loved this Justin.  Now he just missed his husband. As Brian got up he felt an ache deep inside. He wasn’t sure if it was from the sex or was it because Justin removed his soul.



The week flew past.  Brian and Justin had more sex than they had in years but Brian had never felt emptier in some ways. Brian saw the pain Justin was in when he woke up. On Thursday, Justin had trouble sitting up to get Brinn.


“I’ll get her and bring her here.” Brian offered. He quickly changed her and brought her in to play in bed with them for a while.  In a half hour Justin felt better and took Brinn downstairs to get breakfast. After they had left the room Brian called Justin’s doctor.  He knew a call was made but he was sure this wasn’t right. He spoke to a nurse and demanded to get a call back. He donated too much money to the hospital to be ignored.  Within the hour he was in his office and the doctor called him back. They discussed what was going on with Justin. After hearing all the symptoms, including Justin’s change in mood and his headaches, the doctor said he had an idea and would call him back in the next day or two.   Brian said he expected a call by the end of the day tomorrow.


Shortly after he hung up, Justin walked in and  came around the desk, dropping on Brian’s lap. Brian   wrapped his arms around Justin and pulled him close. Justin started kissing him and working his hands under Brian’s shirt. Taking Justin’s hand in his own, Brian kissed him quickly and said, “Stop, please, stop.”  Brian wrapped his arms around Justin. “I love you, Sunshine. This sounds completely crazy but I miss you. I miss talking to you. Do you know how long you are going to be gone, yet?”


“I  know it will be  a minimum of two weeks but it is very likely it will be close to three.  They are trying to get a few small bookstores set up so it looks like I will start and end in New York.  I wish I could take Brinn but it is a different city each day and Becca can’t come along because of school.”


“I will take care of her.”


For a moment the old Justin was back, “Baby, I know you will take the best care of her.” He put his hands on either side of Brian’s face. “I have full confidence that our kids are in the best hands.” He leaned over and kissed Brian with the depth that had been missing this week. Brian tried to soak it in.  Did Justin realize that he needed this far more than he needed sex?


When Justin pulled back Brian didn’t want to let him go. “Justin, don’t pull away from me, please. Let me really make love to you tonight, please.”


“I don’t know if I can, Brian.  I’m sorry, I just don’t know. I love you.  I do. I just don’t know what’s wrong. I think this time apart will be good for us and then when I come back.” He let Brian pull him close and kissed him gently.  Sunshine, you are my life. Come back to me. I can’t do life without you. Our kids can’t either.”



The four of them ate the special dinner Becca had made for them.  Brinn kept looking at Justin. “Daddy, no go bye bye. Stay by Brinn. I love Daddy.” She strained to get out of her highchair. Brian stood up and loosened  her straps, picking her up and handing her to Justin. Brinn clung to him.


“Oh, Brinny, we can talk every day on movies, I promise.” She sat down on his lap. “Gus, we can set up a time each night to talk, too, ok? You are going to be be much better on the guitar by the time I get back. Maybe you can play for me sometimes.”


“Dad can you come to my room after Brinn is down?”


“Definitely, Gus.”


After spending extra time with Brinn, Justin turned the light off in the nursery and pulled the door shut. Brian was coming up the steps after turning lights off downstairs. “I will be back in a bit.  I need to spend time with Gus.” Justin’s hand trailed from Brian’s cheek to his chest and dipped below the waist band. “Get something fun ready.”


Justin knocked on the door and opened it. “Can I come in?”


“Sure.”


“I got the feeling you might have something to talk to me about.”


“Dad, I know you had this planned for a long time and I know Pops screwed up but Pops knows it too.  How long are you going to make him pay?”


“Gus, you know I love your dad. And I hope you  know how much I love you and your sister.”


“Dad, I would never doubt that. Brinn and I couldn’t have a better dad. Pops needs you as much as I do.”


“I know he does, Gus. I really don’t know what is going on.  I don’t know how to explain it because I don’t know exactly what is going on myself but I think some of it has to do with this med I am on.  The doctor is supposed to call me so we can get this straightened out. I think maybe this separation will be good for us. When I get back we will have everything worked out.”


“Dad, there is one other thing.  Pops is going to invite Michael and JR and Hayden over while you are gone. I don’t know…..”


“You are torn.  You so want to know what it feels like to be with someone and then you remember Brody?”  Gus nodded. “Gussy, remember you don’t have to do anything you aren’t ready for. There is a lot you could do without actually having sex. I am not going to tell you what you should or shouldn’t do except, protect yourself, physically,” Justin handed Gus several condoms, “And mentally.  If you have any doubt, don’t do it. If she likes you she will come back for more another time.”


“Dad, I’m going to miss you so much.” Gus hugged Justin long enough to bring a tear to his eye. “I love you, Daddy.”


“Gussy, I will be back and you can call me anytime.  I will get back to you as soon as I can. I love you and your sister so much.”



Justin left Gus’ room and headed to his own.  His heart ached. He was going to miss his kids so much.  He walked into the bedroom and followed the music. Brian sat in the bathtub. Justin almost walked back out.  He knew he would drop his defenses the minute he stepped in that tub but maybe he needed to for one night. Without realizing it he had already taken off his shirt and then dropped his pants and briefs. He stepped into the soaker tub and collapsed into Brian’s arms.  Brian held onto him tightly. Justin relaxed completely for the first time in weeks. He tilted his head to the side so he could see Brian’s face. Brian lowered his mouth and kissed Justin so gently Justin wondered if their lips had actually touched.


Justin looked into Brian’s eyes and softly said, “Love me, Baby.” Brian’s hands roamed and caressed Justin until he was ready for more.


“Let’s go to bed, Sunshine.” They stood up and dried off.  Brian gently laid Justin down on their bed and started at the soles of his feet. He began to kiss and lick his way up. He spent an extended time on his inner thighs and then spent time licking and suckling his penis and when Justin was about to lose control and then Brian continued upward.  When their lips met, they Justin held on so tightly Brian nearly cried feeling they were really connecting. Brian positioned himself and ever so slowly, entered Justin. Together they climbed higher and higher. After they peaked, they stayed together and Brian laid on top of Justin for a minute.


“Sunshine, come back to me. I have missed you.”


“I’m sorry, Baby.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me.  I will come back to you. I will.”



Justin slipped out of bed early in the morning.  He took a couple big swigs of whiskey to dull the pain.  He went into the shower and lathered his hair. He didn’t hear him but knew he was there.  “You didn’t need to get up.” Brian’s arms slid around his water slicked waist. “Brian, I’m sorry but my head hurts too bad to do anything.”


“Lean against me, Sunshine.  I will help you.” Brian helping get the soap out of his hair and then lathered his body slowly and deliberately.  After he completed his front he turned Justin so they were chest to chest and Brian soaped Justin’s back and ass trying not to make it sexual but as Brian finished, Justin looked up at him and softly said, “Kiss me.”


It started as a gentle kiss but Justin soon had brought it much deeper and soon Justin was desperate for more.


“Are you sure, Sunshine? We don’t have to.  I know you are in pain.”


“Gently.  It will distract me.”


“I hope it is more than a distraction.”  Brian turned him and so he could support himself on the glass.  Brian entered him and barely moved. He tightly held Justin against his chest with one arm while his other hand softly coaxed Justin’s dick awake.  He made no sudden moves or demanded anything. Very softly for a moment they reconnected heart, body, and soul.


“I love you, Sunshine. Come back to me soon”


“I love you, too, Baby.”


As Justin’s car to the airport left an hour later, Brian felt his heart break just a little.



Justin landed in New York City and was met by a representative from the publisher.  “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, I’m Tom, so nice to meet you. I will be with you throughout this adventure.  Please, let me know if there is anything you need or want. And I do mean anything. I am trying to line up some entertainment for our evenings.  I understand we have different tastes in the bedroom, but after seeing you I might….sorry. You are a very attractive man. As I was saying I am lining up entertainment for you in the evenings.”


“Tom, I am married and we are committed.  We have kids.”


“I would think a little variety might spice up your home life.”


“Brian and I usually don’t need much help there.  Have you seen my husband?” Justin pulled out his phone and showed him a picture he had taken of Brian lying in bed shortly after having made love several weeks ago.  His hair was tousled and his skin still flushed. He felt his cock twitch just thinking about him.


“Well, having that waiting I can understand but what happens on a tour, stays on tour.”


And the book tour began. After Justin spent the day in meetings, Tom and Justin went out for dinner and then to a club. Justin hadn’t felt this free and relaxed in years. Justin spent hours out on the floor with both men and women.  Eventually he had been with the same young man for several numbers and as the evening turned to late night and the music slowed, Justin had a craving he had not had for a long time. It was pure lust. He had been drinking for hours and when it was offered, he sniffed something. He wanted this man and he wondered how fast he could get him back to his hotel room. Justin placed his hand on the young man’s ass and pulled him in.  He brought his mouth up to his ear. “Come back with me.” Justin put his arm around his waist and led him off.


Tom followed them out.  “See you in the morning.”


Justin pulled his partner close. “Sure you don’t want to join us?”


“Maybe another night.  I have to be at work early.  I will call you in the morning.” Tom waved down a taxi and was gone.


Justin pushed the his date against the wall and started kissing him. When Justin could tell he had the desired effect he pulled back a bit. “What’s your name?” his words were slurred as he put his hands on his ass.


“Todd, my name is Todd.”


“Well, that makes us old friends.  I used to know a Todd. Now, I want to get to know this one. My hotel is close.” Justin looked him up and down. “How old are you?”


“Old enough.”


“That doesn’t tell me anything. I want to screw your brains out but those brains have to be 18. I.D.”  He held out his hand.


Todd handed him a card and Justin looked it over.  “Good, 21 is even better. This is my hotel. Last chance to back out.”


“No, I want you. What’s your name?” Todd ask him.


“Not important.”  Justin directed him into the posh hotel and then onto the elevator.


Justin grabbed Todd’s crotch roughly but then got more gentle. He slowly licked Todd’s neck and then up to his ear. The doors open and Justin stepped out into his penthouse.


“Wow, are you someone famous or just really rich?”


“Both, neither. Take your clothes off. This isn’t your first time is it?”


“No,” he quickly answered.


“I need to know how experienced. Want a drink?”  He poured two glasses and handed one over.
“I don’t want to hurt you or do anything you aren’t ready for.

“I’ve been with a few people but not that many.  That doesn’t change anything, does it?”


“Just how I approach you. Let’s get rid of this clothes.” Justin stripped his shirt off and then pulled Todd’s off.  Todd reminded him of Blake when he was young. “Tell me if I do anything you don’t like. Lie down on your stomach.” Justin kissed him along his spine and when he  reached his lower back he massaged the young man’s asshole and then positioned Todd so he could slide in. He put on a condom and began pressing inward. “Relax, Todd.  It will go much easier.” Justin took his time but once he was in he began long, firm strokes helping him feel every move. The young man shouted as he spasmed. Then Justin shouted as he climaxed. Justin dropped on the bed and climbed under the covers.  “Find your own way out.” Justin took his pill and fell asleep.


Brian spent his early mornings with the kids, making sure Gus was ready for school on time and out the door when the bus arrived.  He played with Brinn until help got there and then he worked out of his home office for the day. The first day Justin talked to Brinn but after that he would send her a little video clip rather than talk to her.  


By the end of the first week Gus had gotten through to him three times and Brinn was losing the spark in her eye,  asking to talk to Daddy but when Brian called him, he didn’t pick up. Justin had nearly fallen off the face of the earth.


After the first night, Justin started a pattern.  He spent the afternoon and early evening a bookstore.  Then Tom would take him to dinner and they would hit a bar or club.  Justin would take someone home with him and after screwing he sent them home.    In the morning he would wake up taking a shot of something strong enough to take the edge off the pain in his head.  He would then doze until he could deal with the pain. He would send Brinn a video and text Gus. Then he would start the  pattern over. Four men in four nights. Tonight he was going to get Tom to join him.


Brian had talked to the doctor several times throughout the week.  Finally, on Friday after Justin had been gone a week Brian got a call. “Mr. Kinney, I finally have it verified.  The pharmacy gave Justin the wrong med. Two medications have almost identical names and they gave the wrong one. I have tried to get ahold of him but he isn’t  answering. He needs to stop taking that med immediately. It is actually amazing he is functioning with his history. All the symptoms you and he gave me an idea what could be going on but it was just verified minutes ago. I am sure you are talking to him.  Tell him to stop taking it and have him let me know where I can send the new script.”


“I will get ahold of him, even if I have to fly there. Oh and tell the pharmacy to be ready for a lawsuit.”

Brian hoped Justin would respond to a text.  If his schedule hadn’t changed he should be free right now.  Justin hadn’t talked to him since he left. That was a week. He had barely talked to Gus.  


‘Sunshine, I need to talk to you about your medication.  The doctor finally called. Please, please call me’.



Justin was in the back of a taxi when the message came in.  He looked at the text. He didn’t want to talk to Brian. He didn’t want to hear his voice but he had to find out what the doctor said.  Justin took a deep breath and called Brian.


“Hello, Sunshine! You got my text.”


“Ya, what did you find out?”


“You need to stop taking that medicine right away.  It is the wrong stuff. Someone at the pharmacy screwed up.  Don’t take it anymore. If you call the doctor he can sent a script to a pharmacy near you.”


“Thanks, Brian.”


“Sunshine, I miss you.  How are things going? Do you leave tomorrow?  The kids miss you. Brinny wants to talk to you so bad.  I know you are still upset with me but don’t make the kids suffer.”


“Sorry, Brian.  I have been really busy.  Is Brinn around. I have a couple minutes.”


“No, she is out with Claire.  They went to play with Matti for a while since she was so sad.”


“I’m sorry.  I’m just really busy here. By the time my head starts functioning it’s noon.”


“The doctor sent me information I will forward.  It could take a week or so for it work all the way out of your system.  The headaches should get better and your mood….”


“Yes, I am well aware that my mood has been off.”


“Sunshine, I love you.  I miss you so much. I….”


“I really have to go.  I am pulling up to the bookstore right now.  Thanks for calling.”


“Justin…” The phone went dead. Brian threw the phone across the room. Hitting the couch wasn’t as satisfying as it would have been if it shattered but at least he didn’t have to get another one.”



Justin got out of the cab.  Tom was waiting for him and another day began.  “Wow, where is your mind at. You look miles away.”


“My husband just called, that’s all.”


“Can I say you have surprised me.  I really didn’t think you would be a partier, not like you are. Tonight is the last night to party in NYC.  Tomorrow will be DC and then Raleigh and then Atlanta. By next weekend we will be in Miami.”


“I keep asking you to join us at night.”


“Justin, I told you I’m into girls.”


“You might be surprised what we have to offer.” Justin winked at him.  



Brian held Brinn as she cried herself to sleep.  She missed her Daddy so much. He couldn’t figure out why Justin would do this to her.  He had said he needed a break but he never thought he would let Brinn feel this loss. He hummed to her and eventually her  sniffles and shutters stopped and Brian laid her down.


Brian had said goodnight to Gus and headed back downstairs, knowing Claire was still here. He dropped onto a stool.  Claire poured Brian a very small glass of whiskey. “Drink it, little brother. This amount won’t hurt you but it might take the edge off. Did he say anything?”


Brian swallowed the amber liquid and set the glass down. “I told him about his medication but he had no time for me.  He has no time for his kids.”


“Brian, he needed a break.  That was obvious before he left.  I didn’t know he would take it to this extent but he was worn out and that medication really messed him up between the headaches and even his personality had changed. I knew you had called the doctor or I would have made you.”


Claire put his arm around  Brian and his head rested on her shoulder.  “Our kids need him. I need him back”


“Then go get him.  Surprise him for the weekend.  Becca and I can handle the kids.”


Brian looked at the schedule.  Miami. He went online and purchased a ticket to Miami for Friday evening.



The next morning, Justin woke up to find last night’s companion still in his bed. He had to admit his head didn’t feel as bad as it had most morning.  He looked at the young man in the bed with him. “Hey, you need to leave. I will be checking out soon.” The only response he got was the string of kisses down his chest and belly and then a warm mouth went around his semi erect cock. Justin thrust over and over into the man’s mouth until he emptied himself.  “Now that is a great way to wake up. Now get out of here.” Justin began pulling on his clothes. “You still here?


His visitor quickly dressed and left while Justin started packing to move on.  He was leaving Atlanta after his second week on the road. His phone beeped letting him know he had a message.  He opened it and saw his sweet little Brinn. ‘Daddy, my daddy. I miss you. Come home.’ A tear rolled down her little pink cheek, ‘I love my daddy, DADDY.’ Justin saw Brian’s arms pick her up and pull her close as the video stopped. Tears rolled down Justin’s cheeks. What was he doing?  What had he done?


“Justin?”  Tom stood in the door.  “Sorry, I didn’t mean to ….”


“I’m fine, Tom, I’ll be ready in five.” Justin pulled himself together and threw his stuff in his bag.  Tom, we are spending the weekend in Miami. Are you going to party with me tonight? Not just come to the same club, I mean party with me.”


“I promise sometime this weekend I will plan on going with you the whole night.  That doesn’t mean I am spending the night, just enjoy the whole evening with you.”


“I couldn’t ask for more. Let’s go.”  As the men settled into the car for the ride to the airport, Justin laid his head back and closed his eyes.  His lids snapped open when all he could see was Brinn’s tear stained cheeks. “Is there anything to drink in here?”



After checking into the hotel and a nice dinner the men asked for recommendations and they headed out,  Every night seemed the same now. A different city, a different restaurant, and a new club to play in. A new ass to bury his dick in and enough alcohol to make it all a blur.  


The music pulsed in his head the minute he walked into the club. God, there were beautiful men in Miami.  He looked around to find the center of attention. He looked around to find the Brian Kinney of Miami. He ripped his shirt off and threw it on a table as he walked to the center of the floor. There he was.  He was tall, dark, and gorgeous. Justin put his hands on the man’s shoulders and drug them downward. His nails lightly grazed the man’s skin and when his hands reached the man’s hips he held onto them tight, ,pulling him against his already growing cock. One of Justin’s hands dipped into the man’s waistband and grazed the sensitive skin just above his dick. Justin leaned into him and bit him lightly on his shoulder blade and he heard the man grown.


“Senior, I don’t know who you are but I love you already.”


Justin replied, “I don’t want your love.  I want your lust and I hope to score it several times tonight.”


“Would you like to score anything else as we leave?”


“Oh, I like the way you think.” Before removing his hand his fingers fluttered over the man’s cock.  He sucked in a deep breath and turned to look at Justin for the first time.


“You are spectacular,” the man said as he pulled Justin into his arms. His lips brushed Justin’s neck before working their way up to his mouth.  He pulled him close and put his mouth on his ear. I want you and I want you now!”


“My plan was to play here for a few hours.” Justin replied.


“Oh, I plan to play all night but when one a beautiful as you comes along, I prefer to play one on one.”  He pulled a little bag of something white. “I don’t think we need this, do you?” He pulled Justin in for another long kiss. He had taken control and Justin relaxed in his arms.


“We don’t need anything. Let’s go.” Hand in hand they headed to the door.   As they walked to the door Justin pressed into the stranger’s arms. He realized this is what he was longing for.  He needed someone to take charge. Tonight someone else was going to lead.


Justin unlocked his spacious room and immediately stepped into this man’s arms.  “What’s your name?”


“Jorge, and yours?” He ran his fingers through Justin’s beautiful hair.


“Justin.”


“Well, Justin, how did such a beautiful man end up alone?”  He took Justin’s hand and saw the wedding band on his ring finger.  “Ah, so you aren’t alone.”


“I am this trip.”  Justin began taking off Jorge’s shirt and then ran his hands into his waistband and removed his pants.  


Jorge removed Justin’s clothes and then had guided him onto the bed. Justin’s mind kept comparing him to Brian’s athletic body.  Jorge was more muscular and definitely had plenty of experience. He soon had Justin begging for more. Jorge began positioning Justin’s legs on  his shoulders but Justin just couldn’t do that. That was far more intimate then he wanted to get with this stranger.


“No, I can’t do that.” Justin slipped a condom on Jorge and then got on his knees pressing his chest into the mattress.


Jorge nodded and slowly entered Justin.  Justin presses his cheek into the pillow under his head. A tear ran down and hit the pillow.  What was he doing?


Brian grabbed a cab at the airport and had it take him to the hotel.  He hoped Justin would be in his room. They needed time together. He just needed to hold him.  Brian convinced the desk clerk he was Justin’s husband and was given a key. Brian entered as quietly as he could.  He saw light on in what had to be the bedroom. As he walked to the door he heard noise. At first he thought he had timed it perfectly.  Justin was definitely getting ready to come as he looked in the door he couldn’t quite take in what was happening. His husband, the man he loved more than life itself was taking it up the ass from a stranger. With each thrust  Brian felt as if a knife was being thrust into his heart. He turned around and left as quietly as he entered.


Brian took a taxi back to the airport and three hours after landing he was on a plane back to Pittsburgh. He  couldn’t cry. It had only been a matter of time until Justin found someone worthy of his love. He was numb. His heart was still back in the hotel room where  Justin was probably sleeping, at least he hoped he was sleeping by now. His life as he knew it was over. What would happen to the kids? He wasn’t giving either of them up. Damn it, they were his kids and now Brinn was all he had of him. All he had of the love of his life.  All he had of his sunshine.








Chapter 14 by Simply written

Brian arrived in Pittsburgh 12 hours after leaving.  He was exhausted physically and mentally. After stopping off at the loft for a couple hours of sleep the only place he wanted to be was with his kids but he couldn’t let them know he was upset.  Gus picked up on everything now so as he drove back to the house Brian created a story. He needed to pull this off.


The kitchen smelled of fresh baked goods and the chatter of his children made him smile.  “DAD!” Brinn shouted. She couldn’t get off the stool she was sitting on so reached for Brian. “Dad, cookies, Auntie letting us help. Want one?” Brian picked Brinn up and hugged her tight while making eye contact with his sister. “I love you.” Brinn kissed her dad several times all over his face.


“Hey, Pops.  How come you are home already? Did you have plane issues?”


Brian tried to make this light hearted.  “The problem with surprising someone is sometimes they are busy.  I got down there and found out your dad was swamped this weekend and wouldn’t have any time to do anything fun so I just thought I would come home and hang with you and now I am glad I did!” He picked up a cookie and Brinn and he took a bite of it. Brian put Brinn down on the stool and left the kitchen to bring his bag up to his room.  Entering their bedroom Brian looked around and then collapsed to his knees and the tears flowed. How could Sunshine do this to him? He said they would work it out when he came home.


Unsure how long he had been on the floor, he gathered his courage, washed his face, and called Michael.


Brian came back downstairs, “Hey, Claire, I hope you don’t mind a few extra people for dinner.  Since I have a free day I invited Michael, Ben and the kids over. Ben is at a conference so there will be three extra people.  Pizza is fine if you don’t want to cook. In fact if you want to go home to John, Tony, and Matti, we will be fine.”


“If you don’t mind I’ll stay here.  How about we have spaghetti and meatballs?”


“Yeah!” Gus jumped in.  As the cookies were finishing Gus slipped away to call his dad.  Something wasn’t right.



Justin woke up for the first time in weeks with no headache.  It was early morning when Jorge left. As he lay there he realized how much he missed his kids and, who was he trying to fool, he needed his husband.  He stretched and saw it was almost lunch time. In a couple days he would be back home and would try to rescue his marriage. What had he done? What had he been thinking.


Justin’s phone rang and he picked it up.  Gus! “Hey, Gus. Great timing! How are you?  How’s school going?” Gus was happy to hear his dad sounded like himself for the first time in a long time.


“Hey, Dad.  You sound great!  Pops said you changed your medicine.  Is your headache better?”


“It definitely is much better.  Sorry I have been so hard to deal with the last few weeks.”


“It wasn’t your fault.  I was surprise Pops was back already today.  You must be really busy. When he got back he said your schedule was too busy for you to spend time with him.”


“Ya,” Justin’s mind was flying.  Brian had been here? When? Why hadn’t he seen him?  And then his mind flashed to last night in the room as he gave his body to that stranger.  In his heart he knew Brian had been there. He had mixed feelings of wanting to run home right now and wondering how he would ever go home.  “Hey, I will be home in a few days, Gus. I miss you. See you very soon.”


“Bye, Dad.” Gus heard the surprise in Justin’s voice.  It was almost like he didn’t know Pops had been there. They probably had an argument and that was what he heard in his dad’s voice.  He hoped they would straighten this out soon. He missed them being really together as a family.


Gus looked for Brian and found him in the office. “Hey, Pops.  Did you and Dad have a fight? I just talked to him and I got the feeling something went on.”


“Well, Gus, you’re right but it isn’t anything for you to worry about.”


“You know that when adults say that is when we worry the most. You are going to work it out, aren’t you, Pop. You two always work it out.”


“I hope so, son, but your dad has to want to. Michael and the kids will be here soon.  Is your room picked up in case you end up playing video games?”


“It’s not bad but I will go double check.”



Michael arrived with the kids and JR started to play with Brinn right away.  She loved playing with that little girl and offered to watch her in her bedroom while Claire worked on dinner and Michael and Brian left the house.  They walked out to the old studio so no one would overhear them. He had grabbed a bottle and a couple glasses and poured each of them as soon as they were inside.


“Brian, what happened? You told me you were going to Miami for the weekend. You were gone 12 hours.  Did you even get there?


“Ya, I made it.  I made it to the hotel. I made it to Justin’s room.  I had gotten a key card at the front desk and snuck in the room to surprise him.”


“Was he surprised?”


“I was the one who was surprised when I saw….I saw Justin with someone else.”


“Justin? He was with….”


“He was taking it like a man.” Brian threw the glass across the room, shattering it into a million pieces. His heart did the same.


Michael hugged Brian as he cried.


After pulling himself back together, Brian said, “I’m not sure he wants to come back. He seemed pretty happy where he was.”


“What did he say when you talked to him?” Michael questioned.

“I didn’t talk to him.  In fact, he never knew I was there. I went back to the airport and took the first flight back.”


“Brian, you know Justin and I have had our ups and downs but I have never doubted he loves you and your kids.  He will be back.”


Brian’s phone rang then and he looked at it. It was Justin. “It’s him.  I’m going to answer it.” Michael wrapped his arm around Brian’s waist.


“Hey.”


“Brian, Baby. I ….. I don’t know what to say.”


“That makes two of us.  Are you coming home anytime soon or is the tour going indefinitely?”


“Baby, I will be home Wednesday.  Everything is done after that. I told them no more stops.  Brian, say something. Scream at me or yell at me. Please….” His voice drifted off as tears choked him up.


“There is nothing I can say on the phone.  I will see you Wednesday.” Brian hesitated, “I loved you so much.” It did not go unnoticed that Brian used the past tense. Justin’s intake of air was audible. Very softly Brian said, “I love you,” and the line went dead.



Gus took Hayden to his room to play XBox, or that’s what he thought they would do. Hayden made sure the door was locked after stepping in.


“Gus, are you scared to be with me now?”


“Why would I be?”


“Well, now you know I am HIV positive.”


“Ya, well, that is no big deal as long as you use protection.  I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it wasn’t a big deal for you but it isn’t a problem for me.  I am such a screw up….”


Hayden kissed him. “You are not a screw up.  You are sweet and caring and sexy as hell. I just want to….”

“Hayden, I am not sure I am ready for….” She kissed him long and hard.  He thought he might explode before they could do anything. “Hayden, I ...I almost got raped a couple weeks ago.  I know that’s gross. You probably don’t want anything to do with me. I mean he….”


Hayden gave him a little space, “Gus, come sit down with me.” She led him over to the oversized chair he had in his room. They sat side by side and her arms went around his neck. “Gus, I was raped several times. I am very glad you ….well, that it didn’t happen to you.  It’s scary and it’s painful but you can’t let it scare you off from sex because sex can be great. I know you were nervous the last time we were together but let me make you feel good instead of scared. She dropped to the floor between his legs. She stretched up and he met her lips as she undid his fly.  “Gus, relax and enjoy. I know I will.” She tried to prolong it. She looked him in the eye as she brought him closer and closer. And then it was over. She straightened his pants and crawled up on his lap. “Maybe someday you’ll be ready. Let me know when you are. I would love to be the first one.”


Someone was trying to get in Gus’ room.  “Gus! Hayden!” It was JR’s voice. Our dads are looking for you and I don’t think they are going to be happy if this door is locked.”  


“I’m coming,” Gus called.  When he opened the door he gave his sister a small hug.  “Thanks. You’re right they wouldn’t be happy.”


“My dad would have a fit if he knew you were messing around.”


“And what makes you think we were doing anything?” Hayden asked, looking at her foster sister.


“JR, we did not have sex.  We do like each other and we did kiss a little.” Gus looked at Hayden and then back at JR.  “My dad would be fine with it. Your dad on the other hand is too high strung.”


“Oh, by the way, we are supposed to go down to dinner.”


Hayden took Gus’ hand and held him in place for a minute.  “Does your family always get along like this?”


“No, we fight but we still always love each other.”


By the time Michael and the girls left Gus knew something was really wrong with Pops and he knew it had to do with his dad.  He hoped his dad got home soon so they could clear the air.



That evening in Miami,  Justin was beyond distraught.  He had made it through the book signing but he drank heavily during dinner in the hotel restaurant.  Tom could tell something was different with Justin. He almost feared Justin might do something dangerous or harmful.  


“Hey, Justin, how about we just head to your room tonight.  You really don’t look like you are in the mood to party tonight.”


Justin looked at him.  “Sounds like you are propositioning me.”


“I think you know you aren’t my type,Justin, because if I were interested in sex with men I would have already told you.  What happened in the last 24 hours?” Tom guided Justin toward the hotel elevator. “Let’s go up and you can cry on my shoulder and drink yourself into oblivion if you need to but let’s do it in your room.” Justin didn’t have enough fight in him to argue.


Justin slipped his arm around Tom’s waist and put his head on his shoulder. Tom draped his arm around Justin’s shoulder.  When the door slid opened, Tom led him to his room. Justin headed directly to the bar and poured a drink for both of them. “So what is up with you, Justin. You have been partying since I met you.  Today you are more, to put it bluntly, a drunk without a reason to live. What the hell happened?”



“Last night, I found the most amazing man.  He was gorgeous. He reminded me of my husband.  I miss him.” His words were a bit slurred and his eyes began to tear up. “We had been having some problems and I had just had it.  I needed a break. I just needed to have no responsibility for a while. And I told you about the medicine and the headaches. I stopped the meds two days ago and I really can tell the difference.  I am just thinking clearer. Well, I was,” he took another swallow. “I may have thrown away my family for a few nights of unattached sex. And it meant nothing. My beautiful daughter,” by now he had tears streaming down his cheeks, “My gorgeous son...just to feel like I had no responsibility.  What if I never get to feel him deep inside me again. I have ruined my life. Believe me when I say money is nothing without love.” Justin laid his head in Tom’s lap.Tom ran his fingers through Justin’s hair as he would have a child’s. He threw a blanket over Justin and tried to get comfortable as he dozed off.


The remainder of the tour Justin was very quiet.  He was pleasant at the book signings but at night he went to his room.  Tom was fairly sure he didn’t eat or drink once he was in there. He was a broken man compared to the one he had met nearly three weeks ago.



John stopped by after his mom told him something was going on. Brian never gave Claire details but she knew he needed someone to talk to and she didn’t think he would talk to her but her son could help.  


When Brinn heard John’s voice, she came running  from the living room where she had been playing “JOHN, MY JOHN!  Matti here?”


“I can see where I rank now.” John set Matti’s carseat down and picked up the little girl. “How have you been, Miss Thing? Do I get a kiss from my best girl?”


Brinn gave him a big hug and kissed him.  “I rock Matti.” and she wiggled until John put her down.


Claire walked in from the laundry room.  “I have these two. You two go talk.”


“Let’s go for a walk.  It is nice out today.” John grabbed Brian’s jacket off the hook and helped him slip it on.  He rested his hand on Brian’s back and guided him out. As they walked John linked his arm in Brian’s.    “Want to tell me about it?”


“I got to Miami and went to the hotel.  He had a man in his room. Actually, he had a man up his ass. He was having a great time.”


“What did he say when he saw you?.....He didn’t see you did he?”


“What happened to us, John? Life was great and then we both started stressing and Sunshine started that crazy med and then I screwed up  and then…..” Brian began to ramble faster and faster.


“When is he coming home?”


“Two days.”


“Have you talked to him? Does he know you were there?”


“Yes, he knows.  I talked to him Saturday.”


“So you haven’t talked to him since then?”


“No. He’s called but I haven’t picked up. I am just too mad as hell for what he did but then I am scared to death he  won’t come back.”


“Uncle Brian, do you mind if I call him?”


“Call him. I think he needs to talk to someone but it can’t be me right now.


“Brian, if any two people can work this out, it’s you two.  Tony and I love you both so much. You taught us what a relationship should be. John stopped and wrapped his arms around Brian.  John knew that was a risk because Brian never liked sentiment but today Brian held onto him tightly. This could be rough going.


After John spent some time with Brinn, he took Matti back home. Mary was waiting to cuddle the little boy for a while so John went to the office and called Justin. There was no answer the first call.  He texted and told him to pick up. He tried again 10 minutes later and this time Justin picked up. “Hey, John.”


“Justin, why didn’t you pick up the first time?”


“I wasn’t sure I could deal with this conversation.  There is no doubt you know by now.”


“How are you doing?  Is there anything I can do for you?” John knew he needed some support.


“Don’t be nice to me.  Yell at me. Just don’t hate me.  I couldn’t take that right now.”


“Justin, I am not going to act like I understand at all but I will always love you.  Do you want to talk about it?”


Justin began.  “I just started feeling like I couldn’t count on Brian to complete anything and after Valentine’s Day I just couldn’t do it anymore.  John, whatever Brian is picturing, probably happened. I had taken someone home each night but that last night was the first time I took it.  I don’t know why it felt different to me. Giving it to someone was obviously wrong but that last night, he reminded me so much of Brian, I just need to have it.  By that night I was off that crazy medication and I was thinking clearer. I was already wondering how he could forgive me. I would have to tell him but I never thought he would come down to patch things up.  I never…...John, I don’t know if I dare to come home. I am sure he won’t want me but our kids….” Justin dissolved at that moment.


“Justin, I’m going to meet you at the airport.  Send me your flight information. You can come home with me…”

“No, John.  I can’t face anyone else.”

“Ok, I will get the loft set up for you and Brian to meet at.  It isn’t going to help anyone if you put it off.”


“John, how is he?”


“He is exactly how you would expect him to be.  He figures you finally have moved on.” He wasn’t sure he should have said it but he had to be truthful. Justin had screwed up, literally.”


“Justin, get as much rest as you before you get home.  You will need it but Tony and I are here for you.”


“Thank you, John. I don’t know what I would do without you. I so need to see my kids.”


“I will work on that, Justin.  I love you.”


“Love you, too.”  The phone went dead.



Everyone was on edge.  Brinn was whiny wondering why her daddy wasn’t home.  Gus was just confused and was getting angry because no one would tell him anything. Brian just went through the motions.  


When John woke up on Wednesday morning Matti was still asleep so he thought he would take advantage of it. His hand traveled from Tony’s shoulder across his chest and then downward to his belly.  His finger began to dart in and out of his belly button and then decided he needed to explore a little more. He brought his tongue down to the navel and started flickering it in and out as his hand went down between Tony’s legs.  Tony had definitely woken up happy and quickly got involved.


“Mi Amore! Please let’s not waste time.  Matti could be awake any moment..“


John moved back up and positioned himself before entering his husband.  As John began to move he lowered his mouth to Tony. God, he loved this man and he couldn’t imagine doing what Justin did.  “Tony, promise me, we will never let things get so bad we can’t talk to each other.” His mouth crushed Tony’s and Tony’s arms wrapped around him tightly trying to get him even closer. John stopped moving buried in Tony hoping to prolong the ecstasy he was feeling at the moment. He tried focusing on Tony’s mouth than the fact he could feel him contracting around him. Tony’s hands began to move down John’s back pressing him in even deeper. A shudder ran through them both as John thrust three more times and then They exploded together.  There was nothing quiet about their love making and Matti started fussing.


“Damn, I wasn’t done with you.”  John started backing out when he heard his mom’s voice come over the baby monitor.


“Sweet boy, I think your daddies are a little busy right now.”


In one swift move Tony flipped John over and pinning him  to the mattress. “With your blessed mother taking Matti, I want to hear you beg.”  Tony began to nip, lick, and kiss every inch of his chest and then began to move lower.  His finger began to tease John’s pink bud. He lowered his head and dropped kisses around it and then thrust his tongue in as deeply as he could, tracing the rim over and over.  John was nearly frantic now.


“Oh, please, I do need you.  I’m begging, please, take me NOW!  Oh, please.” Tony entered agonizingly slow. He stayed in total control as John began to plead for relief from this exquisite agony. Tony made a minute move and John came to a screaming climax as Tony joined him.


“Mi Amore, you are my one and only love.  I will never leave you and if you should leave me my life would be over.”


“Antoni, oh darling, I love you. I plan to spend the rest of my life making you happy.”

                                       


John gave Brian no option but to be at the loft at 2:00 p.m.   He figured he would take Brinn with him and Justin would have about an hour with her before Brian arrived.  It was going to be a long day. He called his mom and she had Brinn ready when he arrived. Brian walked in just as John was buttoning Brinn’s jacket.  There was stress already etched on Brian’s face.


“Where is Brinn going?”


“She is going to see her Daddy.”


“My daddy!,” Brinn’s face lit up. “I see Daddy?”


Brian was about ready to object but the look on Brinn’s face stopped him. “Yes, Sweetheart, you can go see your daddy.” Brian scowled at John a bit. He knew he had been played but he also couldn’t deny Brinny. She missed Justin so much, almost as much as he did.


John looked back a bit defiantly.  “He may have screwed up but she doesn’t need to suffer because of it.” Brian nodded. “I’ll see you at 2:00 and remember, Brinn will be there. Brinn, give your dad a hug.  He looks like he could use one.”


Brinn threw her arms around his neck.  Her little mouth was close to his ear, “Love you, Dad.” She kissed his cheek.  


Brian’s arms went around her, “Oh, Brinny, I love you, too.”



An hour later Justin had landed and had just gotten his luggage when his phone beeped.  He looked at it. John was waiting at the pickup area. He rushed out the door and saw the Inn’s SUV waiting. Justin wrapped his arms around John and for a moment just held onto him tightly but then he heard a knocking.  When he looked up and saw his little girl smiling at him from inside the vehicle he ran to the door and opened it. Justin couldn’t say anything. He just held her.


“Justin, why don’t you strap her in and then sit next to her.”


Brinn wiped away tears running down Justin’s face. “Daddy, you sad?”


“No, Sweetheart, I am so happy to see you.” He went around the car and sat next to her. For the next half hour Brinn rambled on and on.  Justin understood most of what she said but he felt love oozing between them.


“Thank you, John. Thank you for bringing her.”


“I figured you could use a friendly face and that one I was sure of.” It was clear John’s face wasn’t all that friendly either.


Justin looked at him over the seat.  “I know, I don’t deserve a friendly face. I really f...screwed up,” he said glancing at Brinn.


In a calm tone not wanting  Brinn to get upset, he said, “What were you thinking? How could you do that to Brian. I know he isn’t perfect and I know he can be difficult but he loved you. Damn it he loves you.”


“Damn it.” Brinn’s sweet little voice repeated. “Daddy, are you happy again?” Brinn asked as Justin’s tears began again.


John pulled the SUV into one of the parking spots in front of the loft.  “I’ll get your bag. You take Miss Thing.” Once in the loft John gave Justin and Brinn space.  Justin just wanted to hold her. He read her story after story until she wanted to watch a movie. Justin started one and walked toward John.  


“Daddy, you stay.  No go away.” Brinn said, looking at her daddy.


“I will be right here with John, I promise.”


“Ok, you better.”


John handed Justin a mug of fresh coffee.  “Brian will be here in about 15 minutes. Do you want me to stay?  Do you want Brinn to stay?”


“No, I don’t want her here for this.  I can’t take the chance …..she can’t see either of us lose it on each other.  She has gone through far too much. “Do you think she will leave with you without too much fuss?” Justin asked.


“If I tell her she can come see Matti and with the promise you will come home after seeing her dad. She might go for it.”


Justin started putting Brinn’s jacket on after lots of coaxing.  “I promise to see you very soon, Sweetheart but I heard Matti needs his best friend right now.  I love you, Baby Girl. See you soon.”


As Justin said this and the elevator doors closed, Brian came around the corner on the staircase.  Brian waved at Brinn and stepped into the apartment. Justin followed him in and closed the door. Justin poured another cup of coffee for himself and one for Brian. When he handed Brian the cup, Justin couldn’t look at him.  He waited for Brian to say something.


Brian stared out the window as he drank about half the cup. Finally, he said. “Are your headaches better?”


“Yes, once I quit taking the medication.”


Brian finished the coffee.  Out of habit, Justin walked over and reached for the mug. “”What are you doing? Seriously, what the hell are you doing?  The last time I saw you some guy had is dick up your ass and now you want to just give me coffee and be the loving husband  I thought you were.” He stared at Justin now and Justin really wished he would look out on the street again.”


“I...am...so...sorry, Baby.  I don’t know….I never….I never meant to hurt you.” Justin sat on the sofa.


“You never expected me to find out?  Were you just going to come back and get into our bed and act like nothing happened.” As Brian spit out each word Justin tried to get smaller, like a child deflecting blows.


Justin began rocking back on the forth and softly said, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry….” he kept saying it over and over.


“Just shut up! I don’t care how many times you say you’re sorry.  Everytime I try to close my eyes I see you. I SEE YOU ON ALL FOURS SO TURNED ON YOU DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE ME. God, I love you and you……” Brian stopped and dropped onto the other end of the sofa. “Why? Wasn’t I enough for you?”


Justin dropped to the floor by Brian’s feet. “I’m sorry.  I really don’t know why….” He looked Brian in the eyes for the first time, “I am not blaming this on my medication but it was messing with my thoughts and I just felt like everything was weighing me down. I just needed a break and you and I….well, haven’t been in a good spot. I needed to just be free and I drank to much and..”


“Did it happen every night?”


Justin’s head dropped, “Tom had stuff planned each night. I just drank to forget and then I would just pick one to fuck. I’d then send him on his way. I just didn’t know how I would tell you so I just kept drinking and fucking. I just wanted you!  I wanted you to understand and I didn’t understand myself. By now Justin could barely breath.


Brian couldn’t stop himself.  He reached down and pulled Justin into his lap.  His voice was no more than a whisper. “Deep breaths, Sunshine, take deep breaths.” He pulled him close and held him until the trembling calmed.


Justin drifted  off to sleep. Brian smoothed his hair back and kissed his head. He still loved him so much and as much as he wanted to be with him physically he had lost all trust in him. How often had Justin felt this way because of things he had done? This wasn’t going to be easy but their life was worth anything it would take if they both wanted it.   Did Justin still want their family? Did he still want him?”


Justin stirred and when he realized where he was he quickly got up.”I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t have…”


“You shouldn’t have come to your husband for comfort when you needed it?” Brian stood and put a finger under Justin’s chin so he had to look him in the eye. “Sunshine, do you want to make this work? Make us work?”


“Oh god yes, Baby, yes I want us to be a family. I love you.  I love all of you so much.”


“Then get your bag and we’ll go home.  You can stay in the playroom for now.”


Justin stretched and brushed his lips on Brian’s, “Thank you.” He took a step back. “John took my bag.” Looking at Brian he said,  “I am ready to go home and do whatever it takes to fix our family.” For just a second they held each other, bodies pressed to each other.  Not being able to take the contact anymore without needing more, they separated.


“Let’s go home and start putting our lives back together.”  Brian stated as they walked to the car.



Brinn came running to her dads as they walked in and began rambling about Matti being there and she had helped Auntie take care of him.  By the time she was done they were both laughing. Justin picked her up and held her tight. “I missed you so much, beautiful.”


“Love my daddy,” She showered Justin’s face with kisses. She then glanced at Brian and reached one arm toward Brian so he leaned toward her.  She kissed his cheek as she wraps her arm around his neck. “Daddies kiss,” she pulled them toward each other. Their eyes met and their lips barely touched. Brian quickly backed off.


“Sweetheart, I should go see Gussy.  You stay here with your dad, OK? I will be back down soon.”  After giving him a big kiss she threw herself toward Brian who caught her midair.


“Someday, young lady, One of us is going to drop you.” Brian walked off with her.  


Justin watched Brian set her down by her toys. As she began to pull things off the shelves, Justin went to talk to his son knowing he would not be as forgiving as that beautiful little girl. He knocked on Gus’ door. “Can I come in?” Justin said. He heard rustling and the door flew open.  Gus tried to act cool but gave Justin a big hug. Justin pulled him tight knowing he may not be able to do that again for a long time.


“DAD! When did you get back?”


“I flew in this morning and met with your Pops at the loft so we could talk.”


Gus smirked, “I bet you didn’t do much talking. Can I tell you what happened?  Hayden was over here and she wanted to have sex but I told her about what happened with Brody and she was really cool about it and told me she knew what that felt like and she was really nice to me.  But, we didn’t have sex because I know it just wasn’t a good time.”


Justin pulled him close and kissed him. “Gus, we need to talk.” He took his hand and led him to the chair Gus had shared with Hayden earlier that week. “Sit down.” Gus did.


“Dad, what’s wrong? You’re making me nervous.”


Justin couldn’t look at him.  He turned and stared into the fire that was burning. “Gus, I  messed up really bad. Your dad and I still love each other very much but right now we can’t be together but we are going to work on it because we want our family to be together.  We both love you and Brinn so much. I don’t want my mess up to affect you, either of you.”


“Dad, is that why Pops came right back last weekend?”


Justin nodded and took a deep breath. “I didn’t know he was coming and when he came into my hotel room…..I wasn’t alone.”


“I’m sure Pops knows you make new friends when you are gone.  He wouldn’t mind that unless…” Justin glanced at Gus and could see him processing.  “Dad, did you….you were with someone else?”


Justin nodded, “When Brian arrived I was with someone else.”


Gus jumped up, “Why would you do that?  You love Pops and he loves you? He saw you! How could you do that to him? Is he your boyfriend now?  He is moving up here?”


“No, Gus, he was just someone I met.  I will never see him again.”


“Was he the only one you were with?”


Justin had hoped he wouldn’t go there because he wouldn’t lie.  “No, Gus, there had been others on this trip but only on this trip.”


“Why?” Gus shouted.  “You just told me how important it is to be with someone you really like, not to just fuck around but then you do it?”


“Gus, you know when I left things weren’t great between Brian and me….”


“So loving him didn’t matter did it?  Obviously sex isn’t nearly as special as you made it sound to me. I guess if it feels good I should do it.” He glared at Justin.  “Get the hell out of my room. Don’t talk to me. Don’t even look at me! Is Pops actually letting you stay here? Get out!”


Justin felt like he had been hit by a bullet to the heart.  He left the room and stood there not really sure where he should go.  Brian didn’t want to see him. He went into the playroom where he found many of his belongs had already been moved in by someone. He texted Brian and said Gus might need him. He mindlessly started putting things away, clothes in drawers and personal items in the bathroom. He heard the door knob turn and Brinn came in. Brian nodded at Justin making sure he was aware she was there and he shut the door again.Justin was thankful Brinn was too young to understand and just loved him.


Brian knocked on Gus’ door but there was no answer. Brian turned the knob and it opened.  Gus was playing a video game that Brian wasn’t sure he should have. It was obviously very violent and Gus didn’t even realize Brian was there. “Gus.” Brian said not too loudly.  Gus still didn’t hear him. “Hey, Gus,” he touched Gus’ shoulder. Gus reacted almost violently. He pulled away and looked like he might strike him.


“Oh, sorry.” He mumbled under his breath. He turned off the game and looked at Brian.


“How come you let him come back?  How can you even look at him? He is a liar and a cheat.”


“Oh, Gus.” Brian pulled him close. “I could sure use a hug if you have one to give.” Gus put his long, gangly arms around his dad and hung on tight. “I know you don’t understand but I really love your dad and I know he screwed up and it won’t be easy for us to recover but, Gus, I can’t throw our love, our family out.”


Pulling away, Gus said, “But, Pops, did you actually see him in bed…”


“Stop!  I don’t want to think about that. I don’t want you to be thinking about that.  I have made a lot of mistakes. I pushed him…..no, it wasn’t my fault, but i didn’t support him. And the headaches he was having didn’t help.”


“How can you stand up for him? How can you support him?”


“Gus, no matter what you do I would support you.  When you ran away, it was a mistake. We never stopped loving you. I can’t stop loving him over night.  I don’t think I could ever stop loving him.”


“So are you just going to act like nothing happened are you going to have…..are you sleeping with him?”


Brian put his hand on Gus’ shoulder and said, “Justin will be sleeping in the...big room  at the end of the hall. Gus, I don’t expect you to be able to forget this happened but, Gus, he loves you and has he ever done anything to hurt you?  Think about it, Gus. Just because he and I have to work some stuff out doesn’t mean you have to hate him. Gus, if you want to love him it won’t hurt me.  It will mean Justin and I have done a good job raising you.”


“But, he hurt you!”


“I can take care of myself.  Just forgive him when you are ready. If you don’t it will break his heart and that will break mine.”


Gus nodded. “I’ll think about it.”



The next several days was very uncomfortable. Justin stayed in his room as much as he could when Gus and Brian were in the house.  When it was just Brinn he spent time in the kitchen. Both Becca and Claire didn’t ask questions and stayed out of his way. Justin hadn’t talked to anyone but Brinn since he spoke to Gus.  He had eaten very little since he returned and now both Becca and Claire were getting worried. By the fifth day, Becca had to talk to him.


“Justin, eat this.” She set some yogurt in front of him.  “You can’t do this to yourself, if not for you, for your daughter.  Justin, I don’t know exactly what happened. I don’t want to know, but you need to talk to someone.”


John walked in with Matti. After the appropriate greeting to Brinn Becca took the kids and John walked over to Justin. He noticed how drawn and pale he was. “You need to eat and you need to talk to someone.  Both of you do. Damn it, Justin, say something.”


“Where’s Brinn?”


“Becca has her and Matti.  Justin,” John turned Justin’s head so he was looking at him, “You have grieved long enough.  Now it is time to start healing.” Tonight, Brinn and Gus are coming to our place tonight. Becca will bring them.  You and Brian are going to talk with Blake. He is coming here and he is staying here until you two work something out.  He said he’d stay the whole weekend if he needed to. Ted and their son are out of town anyway.”



When Gus arrived home John was waiting for him. “Hey, Gus, your dads need some time alone tonight. Are you willing to come to the Inn with me for the night? Brinn is already there.” John looked over at  who looked hesitant, “What’s wrong, Gus?


“Do you think I could stay with Peter and Becca?  Not that I don’t want to come to your place but I want to be close if Pops needs me.”

“What if your dad needs you?”


“I’m haven’t talked to him since the night he came home,” he changed the subject.  “I’ll text Becca.” Becca came back saying that was fine.


As John left the house he quickly called Becca and let her know what was going on and what time in case Gus needed to come back.  


“John, I am going to try to talk Gus into talking to Justin.  It’s killing him.”


“I hope you have better luck than I do.”


Becca walked up to the house and met Gus just before he walked out. “I could have walked to your place by myself.”


“I know that, Gus, but I wanted to talk to you here. I can see how much you are hurting.”


Gus’ look went downcast.  “Pops is hardly ever here because he can’t stand to see Dad without without all the feelings coming out.”


“Gus, what about your feelings? Do you love your Dad?”


“That’s a stupid question.”


“Don’t you think he has suffered enough?  He loves you so much, Gus. He can’t eat. I doubt he has even slept more than a couple hours a night.  I understand you were angry with him but, Gus, you’ve made mistakes and Justin loved you through it.”


Gus was nearly in tears. Very quietly he said, “I really miss my dad.”


“Go tell him.  I’ll take your clothes.  Come over after your talk.” Becca hugged him. “Would you rather I wait for you?”


“No, I’ll be there in a little bit.  I need to talk to you about a friend, too.”


Gus looked up the staircase to  Justin’s room. He had wanted to do this for a while but he wasn’t sure what to do or say.  He got to Justin’s door and he knocked.


Justin was surprised when he heard someone at his door.  He walked over and opened the door. “Gus!”


“Can we talk?”


Justin stepped to the side and Gus walked in.  “Dad,” Gus’ voice cracked. “I miss you so much.” He took a step toward Justin and Justin pulled him close.  Gus continued, “I have done a lot of stupid things and you always forgive me. And Pops told me to forgive you because you love me and it hurts you when I am mad at you.”


Justin hadn’t said anything else yet. “Dad? Are you Ok?”


“Yes, Gus, I love you so much.  I have missed you. I am sorry, I really am sorry.”  Justin’s voice wavered as he spoke. Justin kissed Gus several times. “Thank you, Gussy. Thank you.”


“I know you and Pops are going to talk tonight so I am going to Pete and Becca’s.  If either of you need me, just use the intercom.”


“Gus, you don’t have to put up with our problems.  We will work it out.”


Gus hugged him tightly. “I am really glad you’re my dad.”  He ran down the steps and was gone.


Justin had a large smile on his face when he answered the door for Blake. It surprised Blake since he had heard Justin was completely withdrawn but he did see how thin he was. “Come in.  Brian’s not home yet.”


“I have to say it was nice to see you smiling when I got here.”


“Well, Gus and I just had a talk.  I wasn’t sure he was ever going to forgive me.”


“What happened, Justin.  John doesn’t know the details. He just knows that the people that love you are worried about you.”


“Want some coffee while I talk?”


They sat down with mugs and Justin started with Valentine’s Day and moved forward.  

He told him about the stress he had been feeling and talked about the medication mixup and the headaches that caused. “I just didn’t know what to do anymore.” As Justin said this he noticed Brian standing behind them.


“Well,  hope you haven’t convinced him I was solely to blame for you fucking around.”  Brian held up his hand, “I’m sorry, it was a long day. Hi, Blake, I heard you were going to be here. Are you going to solve all our problems tonight?”


“I am hoping I can get you two talking again. Justin was not bashing you at all, Brian. In fact I would almost say he was being generous when it comes to your behavior leading up to the tour and to deminishing how pain can make us act.”



Brian really looked at Justin for the first time. His hand reached out and touched his cheek.  “You don’t look very good.”


Blake looked a bit confused.  “You have been living in the same house. How come you haven’t seen each other?”


Brian couldn’t stop looking at Justin.  He was gaunt and his face was shadowed. “It’s a big house.  I have been at the office about 12 hours a day.”


Justin spoke up, “I have been staying in my room until he leaves in the morning and I am in my room long before he comes home.”


“So you two haven’t talked over any of this?” Blake looked shocked. “I just figured you were just arguing all the time. Instead you haven’t talked at all. Let’s sit over here.” Brian and Justin sat on opposite end of the sectional while Blake pulled up a nearby chair.


“Justin, talk to Brian. I know this sounds like what a TV counselor would say but ….tell him what you were feeling before you left.”  


“I was upset he blew off Valentine’s Day.”


“Justin, talk to him, not me.”


“You knew I was stressed and you just left.  I didn’t even know you were leaving town until you were gone.  I just needed a break. I needed you to pick up a little of the slack here at the house but, Baby, I am not blaming you for what I did.  It was totally my fault. I,”

“Justin,” Blake stopped him.  We aren’t talking about blame right now.  We are talking about your feelings. I hear you saying you felt abandoned by Brian emotionally.”


Justin nodded. “Ya, I did.” He turned to Brian, “I love you so much and you just couldn’t figure out what I needed.”


Brian nodded, trying not to talk until he was given direction.


Now Blake looked at  Brian. “Did you know he was feeling like this?”


Brian stared into space.  “I did but it wasn’t what I was focused on. I know I made a big mistake.  I could have done more to make up for it before the tour.”


“That’s insightful, Brian.” Blake stated. “Brian, can you tell Justin what you were feeling when you went to meet him in Miami.”


“Sunshine, I knew I had messed up and then messed up by not being authentic in my apology. I love you and I hurt you so I thought I would try to make up for it by surprising you.”


“And when you got there? And saw what you saw?”


“I was devastated. When I left that night I felt I had left my heart, my soul behind. Sunshine, we had made a commitment when we got married.  I never expected to find….”


“Let’s stop a minute, guys. Continuing to stir up mistakes isn’t moving you forward just like not talking doesn’t change anything.  What is the outcome you want?”


At the same time the both said, “To have our family back together.”


“To heal your family, you have to communicate.  You have to live your lives normally. And that means both of you are going to have to make time for family time but also time for the two of you. Brian, no more marathon work days and, Justin, you  need to move back into your room. If I have one suggestion…Don’t rush into the physical. I know that is very important in your relationship but healing a heart is a lot like healing a wound. If you pull the band aid off to soon the healing has to start over. Make sure you are healed.”  Brian and Justin looked at each other. “This is your friend talking now. I know you and I know your hearts. You can work this out and I know you are committed to your family. If you need me to come out again or if you want to come in let me know. “Time heals wounds and communication is the salve to speed it up.”


After talking about their kids for a few minutes Blake said, ”Hey, guys, I have a quiet house waiting for me  and a movie I have been dying to see that Ted has no interest in. Please call me if you have anything I can help with.  Oh, and something we haven’t mentioned is I heard what happened with Gus. It sounds like he is doing well but if he needs to talk I will hook him up with someone he feels comfortable with but I am thinking the two of you have done a good job.  It would have been a different story if you hadn’t stopped it.” Blake smiled when he saw Brian take Justin’s hand. “You need to talk, touch, hold each other, and when the time is right, I have no doubt you know what to do.”



The house was so quiet after Blake left, it was almost uncomfortable for a minute. “Let me make you some dinner,” Justin volunteered.


“You don’t have to wait on me. Unless there is something ready to throw in a pan, would you like Chinese or pizza?”


“Chinese.” Justin said.


Brian went on his phone and put in an order.


He couldn’t seem to speak to Brian in full sentences yet.  Everything was so foreign. It was like they had just met but had an instant family.  “Gus talked to me tonight.”


“I’m glad.  He misses you a lot.”


“He told me you encouraged him to forgive me.”


“Your love for him hadn’t changed. I am fairly sure your love for me hasn’t changed. It has just gotten messy. We are both to blame and it will take both of us to make it right.”


“What do you want to drink? Should I make some hot tea?”


“Sure, that sounds good.” Brian walked over to the stove where Justin had just put the water on to heat.  He put his arms around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him against him in an embrace. In silence they stood there without saying a word. They didn’t move until the doorbell rang. Justin quickly finished the tea as Brian got the food.


They ate at the table with minimal conversation Just enjoying each other’s presence. It was familiar.  They fed each other bites of their favorite foods and Brian began to reach out and caressed Justin’s cheek and then traced his lips with his thumb as his hand rested under Justin’s chin so he couldn’t break eye contact.. “It nearly killed me seeing you…” He lightly brushed his lips against Justin’s. “I’m glad you ate something.  You are too thin. You are also very quiet.”


“I just don’t  know what to say. I fucked up so bad and you still love me.”


“We will always love each other.  We just have times we have trouble liking each other. Sunshine, go move your stuff back to our room and I will clean this up.” Once more Brian brushed his lips against Justin’s and he started cleaning up.


An hour later they were in the bedroom.  Wearing shorts and T shirts they lay side by side.  Justin’s hand moved until he touched Brian’s. Brian’s fingered interlaced with Justin’s.  He tugged on his hand a bit. “Come here, Sunshine.” Brian wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.  We aren’t done talking but we are for tonight. I think we both need to touch.

 

Justin’s mouth grazed Brian’s ear, “I am so sorry.” His tears began to dampen Brian’s shirt as Brian’s arms held him tight.

Chapter 15 by Simply written

A new rhythm had started in the house after Justin and Brian had met with Blake two weeks ago.  It was obvious the kids were much happier. The atmosphere in the house was lighter. and as days went on both Justin and Brian cleared the air.  There had been some tense moments but when the conversation was done it was done. They still had not gone past a kiss now and then and Justin was  going to let Brian make that decision but he wanted him so badly. It had been a month since they had been together and every inch ached for his touch. Brian would have to make the first move but that didn’t mean Justin couldn’t make a subtle suggestion.


Justin was in the kitchen finishing dinner when Brian walked in.  Gus was staying with Pete and Becca and Brinn was staying at the Inn. Justin made the meal from scratch.  He made jambalaya and a salad. He never thought he would have to try to get Brian Kinney revved up. He knew it was all his fault and he would be here even if Brian never wanted him again. This was his family.


Brian had been home by 6:30 every night the last two weeks. Justin had dinner ready and had time to run upstairs and put on fresh clothes, comb his hair and add a little cologne. He was ready whenever Brian got home.  He poured a couple glasses of wine just as he heard the garage door go up. He was not going to throw himself at Brian. It would be when Brian was ready. But, damn, he hoped he was ready tonight.


Brian walked through the door and Justin slipped behind him.  “Hey, Baby, let me take your jacket for you.” He slipped the coat off Brian’s shoulders and hung it up.


“Where are the kids?”


“Gus is staying overnight at his friend’s house.  And yes, I checked them out carefully.”


“And my sweetheart?”


“Brinn is staying at the guest house tonight.  I thought we could use a quiet night, just you and me.” Justin kissed Brian’s cheek.  “Are you hungry, or do you want to wait a while? I poured us some wine.”


Brian pulled at his tie and Justin took it off for him.  “Why don’t you have a seat and drink your wine. Then you can go change. Was it a bad day?”


“Not bad, just busy.” Brian rolled his neck. Justin started massaging Brian’s neck and shoulders. Justin did know how to relax him.  “Come sit with me for a bit.” Brian pulled him close and breathed in. You smell amazing and look…” Brian’s mouth crushed Justin’s. When he backed away neither one of them could breath normally. “I will be back in a few.  I’m going to change.and then I’ll be ready to eat.” They both stood and Brian pulled him close and kissed Justin once more. Justin hoped this was going where he wanted it to but if it didn’t, being held by Brian was enough.


When Brian came down he was in his favorite old jeans, the ones they got married in, and he hadn’t bothered with a shirt. He had showered and his hair was combed but still damp. Justin could barely breath. As he set the salads down he could smell the fresh  soap and his heart skipped a beat. Justin touched his shoulder and they both felt the electrical current that went between them. They talked about the kids and the rest of the family and when Justin brought the jambalaya to the table and dished up a bowl for each of them.


“You have really perfected that recipe.” Brian put a piece of shrimp between his teeth and leaned over to Justin who took the offered shrimp as they kissed.  


“It doesn’t hurt that I can afford to buy the best  shrimp in the store now.”


“Oh, I would say it is the love and spice you put into it.” He reached for Justin’s hand and held it as they ate. Fingers entwined and thumbs caressing, neither of them could focus on the food.  Brian pushed his plate away and stood up. He picked up a remote off the counter and started some slow jazz. He offered his hand to Justin who stepped into his arms. They wrapped around Justin’s waist and pressed them together. For several minutes they swayed to the music. One of Brian hands went to the back of Justin’s head and putting his mouth to Justin’s ear he softly said, “I am ready if you are.”  


Justin’s breath caught in his throat. He locked eyes with Brian and nodded slightly. Brian’s mouth claimed Justin and their tongues did a dance that left them both breathless.  Justin took Brian’s hand and led him toward the steps.


When they entered the master bedroom, Brian yanked Justin’s shirt off and pressed skin to skin as his mouth seemed frantic to taste him.  He breathed in deeply, wanting to smell Justin’s essence rather than the cologne he had put on. He gently pushed Justin onto the bed. He tugged off Justin’s jeans and then pulled off his briefs.  Brian went back to Justin’s mouth and then worked his way down Justin’s body. He didn’t rush. He tasted and felt the texture of Justin’s skin. Justin was not initiating anything. He was leaving everything to Brian. Justin’s body was responding but he just laid there.


“Sunshine, is something wrong? Did I do something or forget to do something?”


“Oh, no, Baby, you are just amazing!” Justin’s hand slid down Brian’s chest, sending a shiver through Brian. Justin couldn’t look him in the eye.  The guilt was hitting him in waves. “I…..it was meaningless, selfish, physical gratification and after I had done it the first night….the shame just made me feel worthless. I should have known sex is just that and what I needed…..” a tear trickled out of the corner of his eye.  “I am so sorry.”


“We all make mistakes. You are back where you belong, in my arms and very soon I hope to be even closer.”


“How can you be so kind? How can you just forget what I did to you? I …..”


“Stop!” Brian lowered his lips to Justin’s and stole the words.”We have both made mistakes. We have made it through stronger and closer, I hope. And right now I plan to,” he positioned himself, “remind you what the difference between sex and making love is.”  Watching Justin’s face he saw the flinch of uncomfortableness and then the look of pure pleasure fall on Justin’s face as he continued the welcome invasion.


Justin and Brian climbed higher and higher. Soon they were both in a frenzy, needing to find release and yet wanting it to go on and on. Brian through his head back and shouted as he filled Justin with all the love he could share.  Justin pulled Brian’s head to him and as their lips melded together his body was racked with shutters.


“I love you, Brian.”


“Oh, Sunshine, you taught me how to love.” Brian rolled off of Justin and then pulled him close, wrapping his arms tightly around him.  “Promise me you’ll tell me when I drop the ball next time. I don’t ever want you to feel like you have to do something like that again just to get my attention.”


“I promise, Baby.  I promise.”



Gus helped Becca make dinner while Peter showered.  “Hey, Becca, can I talk to you?”


“Sure, Gus, what’s up?”


“Well, you know Pops’ friend Michael has a new foster daughter.”


“Yes, I did hear that.”


“Becca, I don’t know what happened to you as a kid but I heard it wasn’t very good.”


“You are right, Gus.   I had a really bad childhood.”


“Did you ever….did anyone ever…make you….”


“Gus, come sit down.”  They sat on the kitchen stools. “Gus, are you trying to ask me about rape? Is that because of what happened to you?”


“I didn’t have it so bad.  My dads saved me but Hayden told me she was raped more than once. I didn’t ask her how much but, Becca, I thought you might be able to help her.  I think she could use someone to talk to. I mean I know Michael and Ben will do what they can but you’re a girl and a friend of mine. Aren’t you?”


“Of course I’m a  friend and I’m family.  Would you like me to talk to her? You know I am going to school to help kids like her.”


“I thought it had something to do with that. Would you call Michael or Ben and see about meeting with her. I don’t think she cares about herself very much.  I think she feels kind of worthless.”


“I would love to meet her.  Do you have Michael or Ben’s number?”  Gus gave her Michael’s number.


“Thanks, Becca,” Gus gave her a hug.


“Hey, no making moves on my girl when I am in the house, Cuz.” Peter ruffled Gus’ hair and kissed Becca.  His arms went around her and bent her backward on the stool. When he sat her back up she was flushed. He kissed her temple and softly said, “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Peter. Why don’t you ‘men’ go watch TV or play a game while I finish dinner.  And, Gus, I will call sometime tomorrow, Ok?”


As the guys watched TV, Gus asked Peter, “What do you think my dads are up to tonight?”


“I think they are ready to finish talking things out.”


“I’m glad they started sleeping in the same room again but if I’m right, I don’t think they have been, well, I think all they have been doing is sleeping. They would be a lot happier if they slept less.”


“Oh, Gus, you are giving your dads a run for their money aren’t you.  I heard there was a girl you like so why were you trying to pick up mine?” He smiled at Gus.


“I was talking to her about Hayden.  Hayden was raped as a kid. I think if she could talk to someone…”


“Someone who’s been there?” Gus nodded. “You are a good friend, Gus. And you are right, Becca is a good choice.  I hope she can help your friend.”


Just then Gus won the game and a wrestling match began.  Becca stood there and laughed as Gus scrambled to get out from under Peter but Peter was just too big. Peter then started tickling Gus and they both ended up laughing out loud, as Gus got back at him.


“Well, boys, if you are ready to eat, dinner is ready.” Becca looked at her family. She loved her life.



John sat on the sofa with Matti in one arm and Brinn on his other knee.  He was reading them both a book. Tony walked in, looking exhausted but happy. He bent over and kissed John, taking a sleeping Matti from him.


“My John. No Tony.”


“Well, young lady, you can have him until it is time for you to go to sleep, then he is all mine, every inch of him. He bent to kiss John once more as his hand slid past Brinn’s legs and into John’s crotch. His mouth came to John’s ear, “I have plans for you tonight.”


“Are you sure, Tony.  You look so tired.”


“It has been a busy day but busy in the best way.  The Inn is full. The nightstaff came in a couple hours early so I could spend more time with my family.  I will put Matti down, unless he needs something yet.”


“He was just changed and has a full stomach.  He should be good for several hours.”


“And, how about Brinn?”


“I not tired. I play with my John.”  Brinn wrapped her arms around John and kissed his face over and over.


Tony left with Matti while John started nibbling Brinn’s neck as she squacked.  “No, John. You read me book.” She thrust the book back into his hand. “Read.”


“Listen, Miss Thing, you are getting a bit bossy.”


“I not bossy! Read to me.”


“I will not take orders from a two year old.” He picked her up and sat her down on the foot stool.  “You are going to sit there until I tell you to get up.”


“No! I don’t want to.”  John picked up the stool with her on it and moved it to the corner. “No! John? John, no please.”  John took a few steps back.


“You sit quietly.” John said but as he heard her start to cry his heart broke.  


He started to move back toward her when Tony touched his arm. Very quietly Tony said, “No, not yet.”


Brinn sat on the stool crying softly.  


John waited two agonizing minutes and then picked up Brinn. “I sorry, my John.  I sorry.”


“Oh, Miss Thing,”  he held her tight. “You just have listen to me, Sweetheart. I am just trying to teach you right from wrong.”  


“Do you still love Brinny?” She asked with her lip trembling.


“Oh, I will always love you!  You will always be my best girl!” He hugged her tight.



John spent another half hour with Brinn playing but mostly just cuddling her. He was sure he was more upset by the timeout than she was. When her head started dropping John carried her to the nursery. “My John,” She whispered as he lay her down.


“Yes, honey, I am your John.  I will see you in the morning.”



“Do you know how turned on I am right now?” Tony said as John walked into their room. Tony sat in his briefs but had gotten rid of the rest of his clothes.  John dropped onto the bed next to Tony, fully clothed. “And this will never do,” Tony said as he tugged off John’s shirt. Tony sat behind John wrapping his legs around John’s waist and massaging his shoulders as he sat there.


“I should be doing that to you.  You are the one who worked all day.” John said leaning back against Tony.


“Oh, Mi Amore, you work far harder than I do. I may work more on the business but you hold our family together. You work in the office during the day and then you are our heart and soul.  Do you know this? I don’t want you to ever doubt how much I appreciate you and if you ever feel unimportant just look in that room next door.” Tony unzipped John’s fly and slipped his hands in. John groaned.  Tony moved around and pushed John into the lying position. He pulled off John’s pants. He knelt between John’s legs and feasted until John was nearly crazy with need for release.


Tony slipped up John’s body and claimed his mouth as he rolled pulling John on top of him. John felt guilty for not pampering Tony but he had no more willpower. John melted into Tony and watched his face as he began to move.  “I love you so much,” John whispered. He kissed him deeply as he drove in again and again until both of them shuddered and held on to each other tightly. They dropped into each other’s arms and fell asleep exhausted but content.



After dinner Gus, Peter, and Becca watched a couple movies and ate some popcorn.  Gus tried to hide the yawns but at the end of the second show he said goodnight and headed upstairs. “I do think the boy has a good idea.  Let’s go to bed.” Peter stood and offered his hand to Becca. “Come on, Bex.”


Becca curled up next to Peter pulling the blankets up around her chin.  “Bex, is something wrong. Did I do something? You’re so quiet.”


“I’m sorry, Pete,” she kissed him. “I was just thinking about Gus’ friend. I wonder if I should talk to her.  I’m not a counselor and it sounds like she it kind of messed up and…”


Peter kissed her. “Bex, you actually are nearly a counselor but if this is too close to home….”


“It is just going to bring up a lot of memories I have kind of tucked away.”


Peter pulled her closer, “I am so sorry, Bex.  I can’t imagine the kind of pain you went through.  Becca, you can relate to these kids. It’s not something you studied, it is something you’ve gone through. But, if it causes you too much pain…..I am always here for you.”


He slowly pushed her backward and he gently lay on top of her.  She fought the nausea that still rose sometimes when she felt trapped.  Peter took her wrists and pinned them above her head watching her expression all the time.  He wasn’t being cruel. She had asked him to push her a bit. When she could fight through the fear she felt so much closer to him afterward and, she had to admit, the orgasm seemed more intense.  Peter was an amazing lover. He could read her emotions as well as she could herself and he would never, ever push her beyond her comfort zone. As she felt the heat spread across her body and felt Peter begin to cum as she joined him cascading down the other side.


As they lay in each other’s arms, Peter soothed her hair back. “I know we decided to wait until we are done with school but I wish we were married.  I know it is silly and old fashioned and I know the piece of paper really doesn’t make a difference but I want to be able to say that this beautiful, talented, caring woman is mine, not that I own you but that you chose to be with me.”


“Oh, Peter, how did I ever get so lucky to be yours. You are right about one thing, a piece of paper will not make me anymore committed to you than I already am.”  She kissed him and laid her head back down on his shoulder. She could do anything with the support of this man.



Justin woke and prayed it hadn’t been a dream.  He laid in the dark and listened for Brian’s steady breathing and then he let his hand run down Brian’s bare chest and then went even lower. He hadn’t been dreaming.  Brian was naked beside him. He removed his hand not wanting to disturb him.


“That was just about to get interesting.” Brian’s husky sleep filled voice said in the darkness.


“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to wake you.”


“Sunshine, you can wake me anytime if you do what I hope you’re planning to do.”


Justin positioned himself between Brian’s legs and took him in his mouth.  Brian instantly came to life. Justin’s tongue slid along the cracks and crevices and as he tried to work it down into the tip, driving Brian crazy.  As he began to thrash, Justin reached under him and found what he was looking for, He inserted his his finger and began stroking while his thumb did the same on the outside. Brian didn’t last long before he exploded into Justin’s mouth.  


With a satisfied smile Justin came up and kissed Brian. “You don’t know how much I missed you, Sunshine.  And obviously I missed your amazing skills but, don’t tell anyone, I missed talking to you. I missed stealing a kiss in the hallway.  I missed you sticking your head into the office and smiling. I missed all of you.”


“I missed you, too, Baby.”


“What do you want, Sunshine?”


“What I want is for you to discipline me.  I deserve to be spanked. I deserve a whole lot more to be honest.”


“Not now, Sunshine. You never deserve to be hit.  It’s still to new. I will not punish you for something I have already forgiven you for.  But I can think of another way to torment you…” Brian spent the next 30 minutes taking Justin to the brink but not letting him go over.  He eventually begged for sweet relief. When Justin was nearly in tears Brian turned his back to Justin offering himself. Justin tried to enter slowly but had no more resolve.  In a smooth motion Justin entered in up to the hilt. Just the feel of Brian around him had him crying out as he emptied himself into Brian.



After a long shower, Brian and Justin arrived in the kitchen and made coffee.  As the pot filled they spoke softly, holding each other and stealing kisses and caresses.  


Gus stood outside the door watching his dads.  A tear caught in his eye and he swallowed hard. His dads were back to normal.  He couldn’t believe he was happy to see them groping each other in the kitchen. He tried the door but it was still locked.  He knocked and Justin immediately unlocked it. Justin gave Gus a big hug. “Good morning, Gus. Did you have fun with Peter and Becca?”


“Not as much fun as you two had, obviously.” He kissed Justin and Brian on the cheek.  “It’s about time. I am going to go play guitar for a while. Is Brinn home yet?”


“No, we are going to go get her in a little while.  We will let you know when we are leaving.”


“Oh, Pops, I gave Michael’s number to Becca.  I think Hayden really needs to talk to someone and I think Becca could help her.”


“I think that is a great idea, Gus.  I will give Mikey a call and just let him know who she is.”


“Ok,” he said as he ran up the stairs.


Brian started on Justin’s neck again, “I could use another shot of protein….”


“We promised John we would pick up Brinn soon.  I am sure later we can find time ….. Ok, maybe we have time….”



An hour later Brian and Justin were at the Inn.  Brinn had stayed very close to John that morning. When her dads arrived she ran over to them and hurled herself at Justin’s legs. “Hello Sweetheart.  Did you have fun with your cousin John last night?”


She nodded slowly. Justin had picked her up and she looked back and forth between them.  “I was naughty. I sat in corner.” The seriousness on her face almost made the men laugh.


“Well, I am guessing John told you to stop something.”  She nodded. “I not listen.” Brinn looked over at John. “I sorry John.  I love you!”


“Oh, Miss Thing,” John reached for Brinn and she went to him immediately. She held onto him. “I told you last night you are still my best girl and I love you.” After a little snuggle Brinn ran to say goodbye to Mary.


“I hope she wasn’t too much trouble,” Justin said looking at John.


“She just has to learn she isn’t always in charge.  I just sat her in the corner for two minutes.”


“John, we are never worried you would do something we wouldn’t agree with.” Brian smiled as he pulled Justin close.  He just needed to touch him.


“I am guessing you two are back to normal, well, normal for you two.” Brian’s mouth was buried in Justin’s neck and Justin was already having trouble concentrating as Justin leaned against him and Brian pulled him close.


“Thanks for keeping Brinn for the night.  We owe you.”


“Don’t offer if you don’t mean it,” was John’s quick response.


“We would love to have Matti for a night or two if you want a break.” Justin said, making himself focus.


“We’ll remember that.” Brian walked off to find Brinn and John hugged Justin.  “I am so glad to see you two this happy.”


Justin kissed him, “I am so happy, I don’t know what to do.”


“I have a feeling you knew exactly what to do.”


“He is so amazing. I didn’t deserve his forgiveness.”


“Justin, you two deserve each other and you can take that whichever way you wish.”



When they arrived back at the house, Brian went to the office to make just a couple calls.


Justin smiled as he shut the door.  He really was trying. Justin couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have this man.  He dropped on the floor and started playing with her. As they built a tower, Justin listened as Brinn recited the conversation that had occured the night before. Finally she looked up at Justin.  “ John still love me?”


“Oh, Sweetheart, he will always love you and I bet you will listen next time.”


She nodded and then threw herself at Justin tipping him backwards. She looked surprise but when she saw her daddy smiling she started giggling and Justin couldn’t think of anything, other his husband, better in life.



Brian went into the office and called Michael.  He had never been prouder of Gus, wanting to help Hayden. He called Michael.  “Hey, Mikey, how’s it going?”


“Funny you should call right now.  I have a teenage girl who has locked herself in her room and I can hear her crying but what do I know about girls and Ben is a lot better talking to her but he is out of town.”


“Well, I think I have some help for you. Did you get a call today from Becca?”


“I had a phone call from an unknown number.  I didn’t listen to messages.”


“Peter’s girlfriend, Becca had a really rough upbringing and Gus thinks she could help Hayden.”


“Do you think she could help?”


“She knows a hell of a lot more about it than you and me.”


“That would be great.”


“Come out for dinner and they can meet.  If she won’t come out I am sure Becca would go there but since she and my son have something going, I am guessing she will come.”


“What do you mean she has something with…”

“Oh, come on, Mikey, you didn’t know? I mean they nearly fucked in his room…”


“They what!”


“Ok, so I exaggerated and I told you about Gus and his guitar teacher.  He is being very cautious.”


“Brian, my daughter, foster daughter and is not open game for  a Kinney. Don’t forget I was there for almost everyone of your conquests.”


“Michael, your daughter could do a lot worse than my handsome, kind son. Dinner tonight?”


“We’ll be there around 6:30?”


“See you then.”


Michael arrived with the girls and after a pleasant dinner, Hayden was quiet but Becca tried to make her comfortable.  After they finished Hayden whispered something to Gus. He stood up and took her hand and walked with her to the formal living room.


“Hayden, I think you should talk to Becca.”


“I don’t talk to people I don’t know.”


“You talked to me when you didn’t know me.”


“Well, that’s because I wanted to get into your pants. Still do and plan to someday.” She kissed him, rubbing her pelvis against his. “Yep, you won’t be able to resist me pretty soon.”


“You know I like you, Hayden, and you know why I am not …”


“I know why, Gus, I’m sorry. That was stupid.  Why am I so stupid?”


“I don’t think you are stupid but I hope you will talk to Becca.”


Becca came around the corner, “Hayden, Gus is right.  You are not stupid, you are hurt. People you trusted hurt you.  I know because it happened to me, too. I thought I was stupid, too.  How could I let stuff happen?”


Hayden’s eyes locked with hers.  “Gus, how about giving Hayden and me a little time so talk.”


Gus kissed her cheek, “I’ll be watching a movie with JR in the theater. I’ll talk to you before you leave.”



Michael, Peter, Justin and Brian played poker around the kitchen table.  Brinn wanted to watch the movie with the ‘big kids’. Justin and Brian took turns checking on her but soon she was asleep with her head on JR’s lap and her feet on Gus.  They all looked very content. The next break Justin brought some popcorn and picked up Brinn. Brian kissed her goodnight and Pete came up beside Justin. Can I help put her down?” They both walked upstairs.  


Brian poured them each a shot.  Michael put his hand up. “Just one.” Brian said. “So have you talked to Lindsay and Mel?”


“Ya, Are you surprised they are thinking about staying in Canada?” Michael asked.


“I had a feeling it could happen but I wasn’t sure until I got the call. Have you told JR?”

“I haven’t.  I’m afraid she will want to go with them. What about Gus? Does he know?” Michael questioned.


“I haven’t.  I don’t expect him to want to go and since I have physical custody I don’t think there will be much to say.”


“Why do they have to move? They both have good jobs here.”


“We have always known they could go back. They liked it there and still had connections.” Brian stood and walked to the doors.  “So, is Hayden going to become a permanent member of the family?”


Michael walked over to stand next to Brian, “Right now they are saying she needs to make some improvement before they can make the decision. She has really had it rough and Ben is really good with her.”


“Mikey,” Brian wrapped his arms around him, “you are no slouch at the parenting thing either.” He pulled Michael close and kissed him deeply.


Peter’s mouth dropped open as he tried to stop Justin from walking in but Justin stepped around you. “I can’t leave you to alone for more than 10 minutes and you are  already all over each other? Peter, this used to be a common event. I learned long ago that he comes back to me, where he belongs.”


Brian walked over and yanked Justin against him.  He crushed Justin’s mouth and within a second they forgot they had others around.


“Come on, Dads, we have company here.” Gus and JR had walked in from the hall. You can be so embarrassing.“


Brian and Justin started laughing along with everyone else. About the same time Becca and Hayden walked in. They stopped next to Gus and Hayden reached out for his hand.  He took it and she dropped her head on his shoulder. She smiled up at him. “Thank you. I feel a lot better already.”

“Michael, can we go home? I am really tired.”


“Sure, Hayden.  


As everyone said goodnight, Hayden took Gus around the corner and kissed him softly. “I really like her and she really does understand.”


“I want you to get better, Hayden, and when you like yourself I want to show you how much I like you.”


“Hayden, you ready?”  Michael came around the corner. His temper flared, softy he said, “Hayden, go to the car, now.JR go with her”  Once Michael watched them walk out the door he turned to Gus, “You are not allowed to be alone with her, do you understand? You are just like your father.”  Michael shouted as he stormed out of the house.


Gus stood there stunned. Justin walked over and draped his arm around Gus’ shoulders. “Welcome to my world, Son. That is not uncommon for him.”


“Well, no wonder JR can be so snippy.  Becca, thanks for talking to Hayden.”

“I am going to meet with her at least once a week and she has my number if she is having a bad day.”


Peter collected her in his arms. “Ready to go home, Bex.”


She kissed him. “Most definitely. Goodnight all.”


Gus said goodnight and went to his room.


Justin and Brian made sure the doors were locked and then Brian sat on the sectional.

Justin attempted to sit next to him but Brian caught him off balance and before he realized it he was lying across Brian’s lap. “You have been a bad boy, a very bad boy and I think…” The first contact made Justin squirm just thinking about what was to come.


Brian took it very slow.  Brian used slaps on Justin’s jean cover ass. It wasn’t really painful but began to get uncomfortable.  Brian had Justin stand and he did the same. He undid Justin’s fly and slid his hands over Justin’s warmed backside. Justin shivered at the texture of Brian’s skin rubbing the agitated skin. Justin took a quick breath as Brian ran his fingers between his cheeks and began to rub the entrance began to get frantic.


Brian backed off, “We are not nearly ready for that yet, Sunshine. Let’s go upstairs and get rid of some of these clothes.”


When they had shut the door behind them Justin added to the game. “Sir,” he addressed Brian, “May I assist you with your clothes?” Brian nodded as Justin’s hands ran under Brian’s shirt, taking it off in one smooth movement. His mouth then began feasting on the flat chest in front of him. Working his way down he undid Brian’s fly  and pushed jeans and briefs down. Brian dropped on the bed and Justin pulled them off the remainder of the way. Justin’s hands slid up Brian’s bare legs and his mouth came dangerously close to Brian’s rising cock.


Brian took a deep breath and regained control.  “You have not earned that privilege yet! On your feet.” Brian pulled Justin shirt and then his pants off. For one moment Brian looked Justin straight in the eye, “Safe word? Unless you don’t want to get that involved.”


“Oh, yes, push me.  I want as much as you’ll give me.”


“Safe word?”



“Brinn.”


Justin didn’t see where it came from but Brian was holding the ping pong paddle and then placed Justin with his chest over the arm of a chair, positioning his ass high in the air. He rubbed his hands over the muscular globes until Justin moaned. Brian withdrew his hands and slowly started striking him with the paddle.  It was a constant light tap that increased a bit and then backed off. Justin started to squirm a bit. Brian stopped for a second and closed his eyes. Brian’s mind flashed back to Miami. All he could think about was the young stud drilling into Justin, his husband. Brian connected again with the paddle, harder than before.   


It caught Justin by surprise and by the fifth connect Justin was really hurting. “Brian, Baby..”Justin’s voice cracked under the stress of the discomfort.


Brian was in his own world. He connected a couple more times.


“Brinn, Baby, Brinn!”


That snapped Brian out of his fog. He tossed the paddle and softly said, ”I’m sorry, Sunshine, I’m so sorry.  I just saw you with…” Brian helped him to a standing position and pulled him close. “Are you alright? Did I hurt you?”


“I deserved it.” Justin’s voice still sounded stressed, cracking as he looked at Brian’s face. Justin placed his hands on either side of Brian’s face.  “I don’t deserve your forgiveness or your love. I deserve to suffer.”


“Yes, I was hurt but so were you.  I don’t always understand what it takes to be a real family.  But you have taught me so much and I hope you can keep teaching me and I hope I can teach you something, yet.”


Brian slapped Justin’s red ass and pulled him tightly against him a little harder than needed and his hands continued to knead the bruised skin. Brian’s lips came down on Justin’s as he backed him up.  He soon had him against the bed and turned him and had him lay on his stomach. Brian continued to torment Justin, drawing his nails across the heated flesh. A shiver ran through Justin as Brian’s tongue began to work around and into Justin. Brian kept working on him.


Justin was so aroused he needed a distraction. “Please let me….” He took an unsteady breath.  “Let me love you.” Brian allowed him to get up and Justin had Brian take his place. He caressed Brian’s long legs as his hands trailed up.  He gave butterfly kisses on Brian’s inner thighs, and then upward. Justin worked his tongue into Brian, causing him to cry out. Justin then began to use his finger and stroked Brian’s prostate over and over.  It was now Brian’s turn to begin thrashing. In a swift move Brian was on top of Justin and entered him. Justin cried out but then Brian slowed down. Brian turned them both on their sides and ever so slowly slid in and out as one hand trailed up and down Justin’s chest while Justin’s head rested on the other one.  


Justin had no doubt he was where he belonged.


Peter and Becca strolled toward the guest house.  Becca looped her arm through Peter’s and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. Peter knew her well enough she didn’t want to talk right now.  She would when she was ready. He kissed her forehead and put an arm around her waist. pulling her close. When they got to the house Becca turned into Pete and he took her in his arms.  He stroked her hair as she rested it on his chest.


“I’m here, Bex, if you need to talk. I’m here if you need anything.”

Becca’s arms went around Peter’s neck and he pulled her close.  They stood together for a few moments and then he guided her into the house. “Do you want something to eat or drink?”


“Maybe a cup of tea, but I can get it.”


“Why don’t you fill that big tub you like so much and I’ll bring it up to you.”


“Thank you, Pete,” She touched his cheek and went to their room.  She started filling the tub and put in some scented oil. Becca climbed into the warm water and she laid her head back. She closed her eyes for a moment but then they flew open as pictures from her past played in her mind.  Peter came in with her cup of tea and set it on the ledge of the tub.


She picked up her cup and sipped the tea.  Peter noticed how her hands were trembling. He helped her hold the cup as she took another sip. She traced his jawline.  “Want to join me?”


“Would you like me to?”


“You don’t like baths.”


“Bex if I get to hold your beautiful naked body against me I will do anything.”  He stripped and after laying a couple towels near the tub he slipped in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. “Do you want to talk?” He kissed her neck.  


She didn’t respond physically. “I’m sorry, Pete, but…..”

“I’m not asking for anything, Becca. I’m just here for you.”


With that Becca began to cry silently.  “Hayden...she is so much like me. She feels her only self worth is her body.  Her pain is so deep. Oh, god, Peter, I don’t know if I can do this. It hurts too much.”  She grasped at Peter’s arms. “I know how she feels. She can’t see how anyone will love her after everything she has already done. The physical pain was terrible but it is the mental torment. Peter, I want to go to grad school. I want to get my master’s so I know how to help these kids.”


“I’m here for you, Becca.  If I need to get a couple jobs, I will. I am sure Uncle Brian will help us with a loan if we need it. You are shivering. More hot water or are you ready to get out?”


Becca stood and stepped out.  Peter followed. After they dried off they slipped under the sheets.  “Come here, Darling.” Peter slid his hand to her lower back. “I am the luckiest man in the world. You are kind and generous.  You are brave and so caring. I will always love you and someday, we will find the children that need us and have our own family.”  Peter kissed her temple and said, “Good Night, Bex.”



The next two weeks activity at the house picked up.  Justin and Brian were getting ready to celebrate. Could it really be three years since they got married.  Brinn was very excited about helping with the ‘mansary’ party. It was not going to be a big event. Claire was making them a cake and promised  Brinn she could help decorate. Emmett insisted on doing the rest of the food for the small group that was coming. It sounded like it would be a beautiful day so they hoped to be able to be outside,


Becca had met with Hayden three times since the first night and worked it out to meet with her before the party and then Michael and Ben could take her home afterward. Hayden really was doing well and it looked like she would be able to stay with Michael and Ben, at least for a while.   


Lindsay and Mel would be at the party, too.  It would be a kind of farewell party for them.  Within the month they would be living in Canada for at least two years.  JR was going with them but Gus was staying with his dads with visits to Canada at least once a month.  He loved his moms but he belonged here. His dads understood him and he couldn’t imagine not being around John and Peter and Brinn.  JR wouldn’t forget him but Brinn might. He was really glad his moms understood.


Brian and Justin lay in bed early the morning of the party.  Their actual anniversary was a few days away but today their friends and family were coming.  Brian rolled over and watched Justin sleeping. He couldn’t resist him. He began circling one of his nipples and then his hand began to slide down Justin’s stomach. Justin’s eyes flickered and Brian’s mouth gently touched his.  Justin’s hands came up and entwined in Brian’s hair pulling his mouth down. The fire between them was always there. They were soon lost in each other’s bodies. They were not frantic.


They took their time exploring, touching, tantalizing. Justin turned Brian on his back and straddled him. His hands slid lightly over Brian.  He moved slowly, starting at this fingertips. How he loved those hands. He slowly moved up to Brian’s shoulder and then down to the other hand.  He then started working down Brian’s chest and to his abs. They were still flat and so tempting. He nipped at him as he slid through the nest of hair and then let his tongue glide down his amazing penis.  It still marveled, Justin how his need was never quenched. He resisted staying there and continued down those sculpted thighs and calves.


Justin started to turn Brian over to his stomach but instead Brian pressed him onto his back and began the same journey down Justin’s body. By now the electricity between them caused sparks. As Brian slid below Justin’s waist, Justin gripped Brian’s hair and gently pulled him up so their mouths rejoined.


Softly Justin said, “I want you inside me. Like the first time.”


Brian moved Justin’s legs to his shoulders and entered him slowly.  Their eyes locked and the love that passed between them was palpable. They climbed higher and higher and then exploded simultaneously.  As Brian dropped next to Justin, he pulled him close. “Thank you for teaching me how to love.”


“What are you talking about? You taught me all about making love.”


“I knew how to fuck but had no idea what love was until I met you. And then showed me what love in a family truly is.  God, I couldn’t love those kids more than I do and then there is the rest of the family. And while Brinn is still asleep, are you game for another round.” It didn’t take long before Brian offered Justin his back and Justin linked with Brian physically now, but would always be linked through their souls.



The next thing Brian and Justin heard was a little voice saying, “Party day.  Come get me, Daddy!”


Brian opened the door,  “ Daddy is still getting dressed.  Will you come to Dad instead?” He reached out and snatched her out of her crib swinging her high in the air.


“I need kisses in the morning, Dad.”


“You are just like your daddy, demanding, and too damn lovable to resist.” He pulled her close and gave her little kisses all over her face.


“I love Dad.”


“Oh, Baby Girl, I love you so much.” How could this little bit of a girl choke him up with three words and it doesn’t help she looked just like her father. He couldn’t deny him anything either. He changed her diaper but left her pajamas on. He dropped on the bed in the master and Brinn started jumping on the bed and dropped on Brian.  “Sunshine, your daughter is out of control.” Justin came out of the dressing room and started laughing as Brinn bounced on Brian’s stomach. “I would rather jump on something else but….” he dropped on the bed and Brinn dropped tummy to tummy on Justin. She looked up in his face.


“Daddy look happy.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, how could I be unhappy when I have this family.  Are you excited to see Grandma today?” Justin kissed Brian and got up, “Let’s go get you some breakfast and in a little bit we will put on your pretty dress but let’s eat first. We don’t want you to spill on your dress.”


Gus was eating some eggs and toast when Justin arrived downstairs with Brinn.  Claire smiled over, “I was starting to wonder if you were going to get up today, Little Miss.  How are you?”


“I hungy, Auntie.”


“Well, if your daddy puts you in your chair, I will bring you some eggs.”


Justin strapped Brinn in and walked over to Gus, He kissed his head, “Morning, Gus.” He realized his hair was freshly washed. “You already took a shower this morning?”


Gus shrugged. “Hayden will be here later. She’s with Becca now.”


“Oh, of course!  How could I forget.  Gus, have you and Hayden,” Justin looked around and saw Claire and Brinn listening. “Are you done eating?” Gus nodded.  Justin lead Gus to the office, “Gus, have you and Hayden talked about doing more?”


“Not really.  We haven’t had much time together and now Michael won’t let us be alone ever. I’m not going to lie.  I would like to do at least what we did that first time.”


“Gus, I know how good a blowjob feels and I can understand while you would like to do that again but, she really needs to know you love her as a friend and as a person. She learned the only way to get love was to let them do all the bad stuff. Gus, show her you care about her without needing more.  That’s what becoming a real man is all about. I bet Pete could give you some pointers if you need any.” Justin hugged Gus. “And I like to think of you as my little boy yet even though you are nearly as tall as me.”


“Dad, really?” but he didn’t push him away. “Um, Dad, can I ask you a question? Did you ever wonder if you might want to be with girls instead of  boys?”


Justin smiled at Gus.  “No, Gus. I have been with a couple women but I really was never attracted to them in the way I was men.  I find women beautiful and interesting but I never got those butterflies over a female.”



“But how do I know?”


“Gus, if you look at a girl or boy and you get a feeling in your stomach or a bit lower..it probably means you are interested in both.”


“Thanks, Dad.” This time he kissed Justin and headed out of the office.



Party preparations were in full swing after lunch.  People were coming around 5:00 and by 3:00 Emmett had sent over someone to set up for the party.  Emmett was coming as a guest later with his boyfriend as well as the normal family and friends. Michael and Ben arrived along with Lindz and Mel.   Brinn was walking around making sure everyone saw her pretty dress. When John and Tony arrived with Matti, John spent a little special time with Brinn letting her know how beautiful she was and how much he loved her.


Brian and Justin were in their room waiting to be told everyone was here so they could make a grand entrance.  They both thought it was a little silly but Emmett thought it would add to the party so they waited in their room.  Justin started licking Brian’s neck just below his ear and soon Brian was unbuttoning Justin’s light blue button down. “Baby, we don’t have time for this. They will come get us any minute. Oh, god…” Brian’s hand was rubbing his crotch.


“Dads,”Gus’ voice was at the door. “It’s time to come downstairs.


“One minute.”


“Seriously, Dads, you aren’t in there….”


“Gus! One minute and no we are not….” under his breath Brian said, “yet.”


After a long kiss, the two walked out the door.


As they went out the door to the back, everyone clapped and cheered.  Brian took Justin in his arms and bent in back and kissed him long enough to forget the guests. They all started laughing when Brinn started tugging on her dads’ pants. They separated and Brian swooped her up.


“Who’d a thought, Brian Kinney in love with a girl,” Mel said and everyone laughed.


Everyone was in good spirits. Justin was watching his kids.  Brinn sat by her grandma and jabbered for a long time while Jennifer loved on her. Gus was across the room and he noticed Hayden making eye connection with him. They nonchalantly crossed over and met at the food table.  They each got a plate of food and sat on a lounge chair talking softly. Michael and Brian were talking to Mel and Lindz about final preparations for their move to Canada. JR was staying close to her dads. Michael or Ben seemed to have an arm around her at all times.  Brian walked up behind Justin and pulled him close.


“We do have the best family and friends.”  Justin nodded. “And the best thing about them is they know when to go home.”  The group was thinning out.


“Have you noticed Hayden and Gus? I know Michael is watching them.” Justin pointed in their direction. “Gus really wants to treat her right.”


“He learns his manners from you.” Brian said as he bit Justin’s neck.


Justin turned into his arms and kissed him. “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”


When Justin turned around Gus and Hayden had disappeared.  Michael was already heading toward the house. Justin looked at Brian and said, “Follow him. He’s looking for Gus.”


Gus had taken Hayden and went to the theater room with her. They dropped onto the pillows at the front of the room. Gus put his arm around her but when she started reaching for his pants, Gus took her hand. “Hayden, you don’t have to do that. I like you.  You don’t have to….”


Hayden looked at him with a blank look on her face. “But I thought you wanted…”


“Hayden, I just don’t want you ever to think I only like you because you are beautiful and sexy.”


With that Hayden put his arms around Gus and kissed him and held on tight. “Gus, did Becca tell you to say that?”


“No, my dad helped me understand how you might feel and I think I figured it out a little bit.”


“Does that mean you don’t want me to kiss you?”


“I never said that.”  As Gus started kissing her out of nowhere Michael appeared with Brian, Ben, and Justin close behind.


“Get your fucking hands off of my daughter!” Michael threw Gus to the side and then drew his fist back and hit him. Before Michael could do anything else, Brian was at Michael’s side and grabbed the front of his shirt.


“Get the hell out of my house and don’t ever come back here. I don’t want to ever see your face again.”   Justin had gone to Gus’ side making sure he wasn’t really injured.


Ben had gone to Hayden’s side and put a protective arm around her as Michael stood a bit stunned.  Hayden looked at Ben and then at Michael. “He called me his daughter.”


“Yes, Hayden, we both hope you will be our daughter.”


Brian looked at Ben. “You two are welcome anytime. Hayden, I hope my son wasn’t inappropriate.”


“No, he wasn’t at all. He was being a real gentleman. Goodbye, Gus, I hope you are Ok.”


“I’m fine, Hayden.  Bye.”


Ben draped his arm around Hayden and looked at Michael who was rubbing his jaw. “Let’s go, Michael, NOW.”  The three left the room in silence.


“Pops, did you really just throw Michael out of the house? You two have been friends for ever.”


“Gus, anyone who hits you is going to have to answer to me. Did he hurt you?”


“Well, it didn’t feel good but I’ll be fine,” Gus hugged Brian, Thanks, Pops.” and Gus walked away.


Justin walked up to Brian, “Are you alright, Baby? I can’t believe you hit Michael.  If you hadn’t I would have.”


“Michael hit our son. Nothing else has to be said.” Brian replied.


“We better go see if anyone else is still here.” By the time they got to the kitchen everyone that was left had come inside and it was beginning to sprinkle.  John and Tony stood arm in arm as Jennifer and Claire sat side by side with Brinn and Matti. Peter and Becca were foraging in the refrigerator to bring leftovers to the guest house. Gus’ jaw was turning color already and he went to the freezer to get some ice.  As he grabbed ice but Becca stopped him. She dug in the freezer a little and found a bag of frozen peas.


“This will work better.”  She placed it gently on his jaw. Becca was just about to ask what happened when Brian and Justin walked in. Everyone looked at them. Their faces asked the question.


“Let’s just say Michael will not be welcome here again and I expect all of you to uphold that.  He can drop Hayden off but he is not allowed out of his car. He looked at Becca. She nodded.


Becca focused on Gus for a moment.  She looked a little more carefully at Gus’ bruise and gently ran her hand over it.  “Keep that on there for 15 minutes and then give it a break. When you are done icing it just throw the peas out. Over the years I found out peas work the best. You’ll have a little  mark for a few days but you’ll be fine.” She kissed Gus’ uninjured cheek and they left for their house.


The remainder of the family started getting ready to go home. Both Brinn and Matti needed their beds. Matti was already asleep and Brinn was snuggled in Jennifer’s arms enjoying her grandma’s love. Brian walked over to her and spoke softly to her as he took Brinn from her arms.  Justin said goodbye to the rest and then as Brian went upstairs with Brinn, Justin spoke to his mom.


“So what do you and Brian have planned for me?” Justin smiled at his mom.


“Honey, your husband loves you very much.  I know you have had a rough few months. I am very glad you have worked it out.” Jennifer hugged her beautiful son.  She kissed him as she said goodbye.


Justin found himself alone and started straightening up the kitchen. Gus walked through and got the bag of peas.  “How’s it feel, Gussy?” Justin walked over to get a closer look. It was definitely going to be colorful in the morning but there was no swelling.


“I’m fine.  I thought I would put this on it once more and then I’ll throw it away.”


“Good idea.  I know the English make something call mushy peas but I don’t think this is what the meant.” He put his arm around Gus, “Are you alright? I mean I know you physically didn’t get hurt badly, thank God, but getting hit by someone you know….”


“Dad, we really weren’t doing anything.  In fact, I had just told her about our conversation and I told her I liked her and that she didn’t have to do stuff with me to get me to be her friend. And then we kissed and I got hit.” Justin hugged Gus tightly.  “I love you, Gus. You are going to be such an amazing adult when you become one.”


“Dad, is Pops going to be Ok.  He and Michael have always been friends. He was really mad. Do you think he meant it?  That Michael can’t come here?”


“I do.  You are so much more important to him than Michael. Don’t ever doubt how much we love you.”


“I don’t, Dad. I love you guys, too.  I’m going to my room.”


“And  text Hayden?” Gus smiled and headed to his room.


Justin was in his own world as he emptied the dishwasher and started loading it.  He knew he was there before Brian touched him. As the long, strong arms went around him he leaned backward.


Brian’s husky voice said, “Come to bed.”


Justin turned to face him, “Brian, it is only 9:00 p.m.”


“Oh, darling husband, I know that and I have plans for us for the next couple hours.”


As Justin’s arms went around Brian’s neck, he said, “Speaking of plans, you may as well tell me what you and my mother have worked out so I can prepare if I need to.”


“Would you be disappointed if we weren’t going anywhere?”


“Of course I wouldn’t be.  But I saw you two and I know you.”


“Would you be sad to know we are going to the same place?”


“Are we? Are we going back to our honeymoon spot?”


“Yes, Sunshine.  We will leave Thursday morning and be back on Sunday.  Gus will stay with his moms and Brinn is going to your mom. We do need to be back on time Sunday because Mel and Lindz are leaving early in the afternoon.”


Justin shut the dishwasher door and then slipped his hands into the back of Brian’s pants, pulling Brian’s pelvis to press against his. “I am sure we can find something to do the next couple hours.”



Much later, Brian had his head on Justin’s chest listening to the beat of his own heart.  The heart he had given Justin so many years ago. “Do you ever think where we will be in 5 years?”

 

“It doesn’t matter where we are as long as our family is there together.”  And one more time Justin offered Brian his back and Brian slid in. They fell asleep joined together knowing together they could do anything.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1381