What the F**k!?! by cookiebun
Summary:

A glimpse of our "boys" on just another weekend in the Pitts... or is it?

 


Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Brian Kinney, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Original Character, Ted Schmidt, Todd (Backroom)
Tags: Friendship, What if...
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Other, Michael/Other, Ted/Other
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1095 Read: 1294 Published: Nov 25, 2018 Updated: Nov 25, 2018

1. and so it begins..... by cookiebun

and so it begins..... by cookiebun


 

 

I own nothing... all characters are owned by someone else! 

 

 

It just feels so natural and comfortable… and just beyond hot! He looks up at me as he takes my entire length down his throat. I love the mischievous look he gives as slides his head back enough to lick me from balls to tip. I feel, rather than hear, myself growl as his tongue flicks the slit at the very tip of my cock. That’s it! I reach over and grab the lube and a condom. Within seconds I am sheathed and flipped him down onto his back with his ankles on my shoulders. We look deep into each other’s eyes as I plunge into him until I bottom out.



Damn he’s still so tight. I don’t know how he does it, but every time I dive into him, he feels almost as tight as the first time. Our pace quickens and he reaches to stroke his cock, but I swat his hand away. I want to be the one to bring him all the pleasure. I close my hand around his swollen cock and start to pump it in sync with my thrusts. He closes his eyes and throws his head back in ecstasy, but as he is about to explode he opens his eyes and looks right at me. As he begins to come, he tightens his walls around me and I can’t hold off any longer. I release everything I have and feel pure bliss.



I look over at him as I collapse back on the bed. Mmmmmm, he’s panting to catch his breath and sweaty and looks exquisitely lascivious!



“I didn’t think it was possible” I hear the words and realize I’ve spoken them out loud instead of just in my head.



“What? What wasn’t possible?” He lazily replies.



“Happy. I feel genuinely happy.” What the fuck? It’s like I can’t stop myself from speaking. Well that statement seems to have gotten his attention.



He’s looking at me weirdly. He’s smiling, but looks confused all at the same time. “You’re happy? I love hearing that, but why wouldn’t you think it was possible?”



In for a penny, in for a pound I suppose. I can always blame the drugs… besides I’ll deny it ever was said anyway. “Yeah, I didn’t think I’d ever feel really happy, but I think I do right now.” He looks so proud I decide to continue. “With my history, I didn’t think happy was something attainable. Not miserable was the best I was shooting for. I look around at our friends and I find it unbelievable that everyone is in a place they are happy as well. Between our partnership and having Gus around, I find myself feeling better than I would have expected EVER!”



He looks thoughtful, like he’s crafting his response carefully so as not to ruin the moment. “I’m sorry you didn’t realize you were happy before. I think you have been for a while, but maybe didn’t recognize what that feeling was. I’m so glad you know it now. I don’t know anyone who deserves happiness more than you! And don’t worry, I won’t share your secret!” He says then kisses me and lays his head on my chest. I ponder what he said as we both drift off to sleep.




Justin and I walk into a typical Saturday morning at the diner.  We see Emmett and Ben are already here so we join them. It doesn’t take long for Ted to enter with Todd. I can’t say I would have predicted that pairing, but they seem happy, so I don’t antagonize Ted too much about it. We are never sure if Michael and his “friend” will make it, so we all order and start the same conversation we have every Saturday morning.



Eventually, mid breakfast Michael saunters in with Terry. They sit at a table on the other side of the diner. I don’t know what Michael’s problem is. I personally think he judges his relationship more than anyone else does. Terry seems like a nice guy. Michael hasn’t given us much of a chance to get to know him. We all know that Terry is also Terri, and to be honest, none of us care. I still wonder if Michael actually likes Terry or is using him. Terri still lets Michael stay in the closet at the Big Q since she makes a beautiful, and beyond passable, woman. One of these days I need to talk to Michael about what’s going on, but in a way that makes it seem like I’m don’t care of course.



We finish our breakfast and all stop to say hi to Michael and Terry before we leave making plans to meet up at Woody’s later for drinks….



I wake up wondering what the hell Anita gave me last night.  I haven’t had a dream so vivid in years! It wasn’t bad per se, but damn it was so domestic and realistic. I can’t ever imagine having that be my life.  It really seemed like I had fucked this Justin WAY more than once, which doesn’t happen. Admitting out loud I was happy? I agree with what I said in the dream, that just isn’t possible. The rest makes me laugh, if Ted was with Todd, that means Ted is a top, which I didn’t expect.  Is it sad that I could very much picture Michael dating someone who could let him stay in the closet? Not really.



**********



Fuck, this night is just not cutting it… so boring. Nothing ever changes around here.  I can’t believe I got bored mid blow job. Well, I guess I’ll just call it a night and head out where the guys are waiting for me as always.



Holy shit…. It can’t be!  As I’m about to get in my jeep, I look over my shoulder and I see him. It’s the same face from my dreams, and he’s standing under a street light.  I don’t think about it too long before I find myself walking over to him.



This night is taking a good turn… If I take anything from my dream, fucking him was definitely not boring… I have a feeling this night just deviated from the mundane to the let’s see what can happen!



As we drive away, I see the guys aren’t happy, but fuck em… I gotta get my needs met.  He does look younger than my dream, but it’s definitely him… what the fuck???….it was just a dream…..right?

 

End Notes:

My goal is to make this into a series of one shot stories.  I have ideas for future glimpses Brian may get... or maybe Brian isn't the only one to get a glimpse??? My inspiration and schedule make it difficult to maintain a regular posting schedule, but I do have ideas for follow ups for this story, so I want to make each stand alone so there is no real hang time waiting for the next.


 


If there is anything you'd like to see/know about them, ask or let me know... maybe I can work it in!


 


Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1382