Green-eyed Monster by Sabina
Summary:

 

Jealousy takes on different results in the lives of our beloved duo.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: None
Genres: Alternate Canon
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8312 Read: 4753 Published: Jan 02, 2019 Updated: Jan 02, 2019

1. Chapter 1 - Hold All Calls by Sabina

2. Chapter 2 - Their Kiss by Sabina

3. Chapter 3 - The Distraction by Sabina

4. Chapter 4 - Mine/Yours by Sabina

Chapter 1 - Hold All Calls by Sabina
Author's Notes:

 

It's Justin's turn to be jealous.




Hold All Calls!

"Brian!" Justin storms into Brian's office.

"Yes, Sunshine?"

"Where were you today?"

"What do you mean, where was I? I was right here, working."

"No you weren't, I came looking for you around 10 and you were out."

"Meeting."

"For the whole day?"

"No, I came back around 1 looking for you and you were..."

"Meeting."

"Exactly."

"But it was over at 3. I tried your extension, Cynthia and your cell."

"Meeting."

"Oh."

"Will you be home for dinner?"

"No Baby, dinner meeting with our new client James, tonight's his only free time."

"You've been spending a lot of time with him lately."

"Well I have to work the old charm don't I. He'll bring in a lot of revenue and perhaps more referrals."

"Humph."

"Jealous Sunshine?"

"I don't do jealous."

"That's my line Baby."

"Don't ‘Baby' me; fine, go to dinner, I can go with some of the guys from the art department."

"That's nice, or you could join us, you should take more interest in my end of the business."

"No, that's what you have Cynthia for and Bob and Brad."

"Whatever Sunshine."

"Humph, well try not to come home too late and take a cab, I don't want you to drink and drive."

"Would I do that Sunshine?"

Glaring at Brian, "yes."

"Come here."

"No Brian."

"Come on Baby."

"Bri"

"Pleassse." Brian pushes away from his desk a little and Justin settles into his lap.

"Now, isn't this better than arguing?", Brian purrs into Justin's ear.

"Brian I..."

"I know Justin, it's just work, I swear, now kiss me Baby."

"Brian"

"Kiss me." Justin leans in and the lovers share a kiss. Justin moans then whispers, "Brian I miss you, want you so bad."

"I know Baby, tonight I promise; now go, get out of here before I tell Samantha to hold all my calls and I take you right over my desk."

"Promises, promises."

Later that night a tipsy Brian stumbles into the loft close to 11pm.

"Must have been some dinner."

"You can say that again Sunshine; I need a shower."

"No hello kiss?" Brian leans down and kisses Justin on the temple, then quickly pulls away walking towards the bathroom stripping along the way. He shoves his soiled clothes in the hamper then starts his shower.

Unable to resist temptation, Justin retrieves Brian's shirt from the hamper, gingerly fingering the soft fabric and sniffs at it. The familiar scent of Brian's after shave, cigarettes and Brian's own scent comforts Justin and he sighs. As Justin removes Brian's suit jacket and pants to place in the pile for dry cleaning the scent of something else very familiar brings tears to Justin's eyes. It's the scent of Brian's cum.

Justin curses out loud. "Son of a BITCH!" He cursed Brian then himself for believing that Brian could ever change or at the very least be this careless. Brian knew how much Justin hated that Brian still had the occasional trick. This was the one unspoken rule Brian never broke. He'd never let Justin know if he fucked around. Justin mused to himself that Brian probably thought he was too stupid to notice.

As the unsuspecting Brian emerged from his shower refreshed and ready to keep his promises. Justin's passion outweighed his anger the moment Brian removed his towel displaying the state of his arousal, standing tall arching towards his stomach. The only thoughts now in Justin's head were to give head and get fucked. The boys made love for the next several hours.

For the next few days it was business as usual, by the following Friday the couple needed to take a break so they took off early to spend the weekend at a B&B at the outskirts of town. Justin was feeling a bit more relaxed but remained suspicious of his wayward lover.

During their last evening together at dinner an unexpected guest showed up.

"James?"

"Brian! I thought that was you."

"James you remember my partner Justin?"

"Of course, nice to see you again Justin."

"Good to see you."

"What are you two doing here?"

"We needed a break so we thought we'd stay for a few days."

"Good choice Brian, I love it here. I make it a point to come here almost every weekend, it's so relaxing."

After an awkward pause.

"James would you care to join us for dinner?"

"No thank you Brian, although I think that's the best offer I got all day but a prior commitment, you know how that goes."

"Yes I do."

Another awkward silence with Justin eyeing both men suspiciously.

"Enjoy the rest of your stay gentlemen; good to see you again Justin."

"Yeah, sure."

"Bye James and I'll call you soon as the pitch is ready."

"You do that Brian, looking forward to it."

"I'll bet he is", Justin mumbles.

"What's that Sunshine?"

"Nothing, just hungry, let's order."

Later that night and back in their room Justin didn't know how to approach Brian. If he asked about James, Brian would probably blow his stack and there would go their romantic get away. Justin didn't want to appear clingy, but he needed some assurance from Brian.

As the debate raged on in his head, he decided to drop it for now and just fuck Brian senseless. It had been quite sometime since Justin had topped Brian and Justin thought he was due. Justin turned on the radio to Brian's favorite light jazz station and set out a few candles. He opened a bottle of Brian's favorite wine to breathe.

Brian watched his lover with quiet restraint. He knew what Justin wanted and wasn't going to deny him. Brian felt the stress from Justin and hoped it would blow over. Justin was acting jealous about someone but Brian wasn't sure until tonight. Justin was jealous of James. Brian didn't know how to bring up the subject. James was very attractive but very straight. Brian did feel some attraction toward him, it was a natural reaction for Brian anytime he saw a hot looking guy. He also hadn't had a trick in months. This was another thing he wasn't prepared to tell Justin, not yet. Brian had to get a handle on it first and a handle on himself. There were so many times he had to lock himself into his bathroom to get handle on himself. Sometimes when he drove home from work alone he had to pull into an ally to get a grip on himself so to speak. But lately he was finding it easier to cope. Now he watched his beautiful lover set the atmosphere for seduction. Brian closed his eyes and let it happen.

"Brian?"

"Yes Baby?"

"Wine?"

"Uh huh. Mmm, this is good."

"Your favorite."

"Uh huh."

"Brian?"

"Hmm?"

"Dance with me."

"Yes Angel."

Justin took Brian's glass and set it on the coffee table then he took Brian's hand and led him to the middle of the room where the lovers gently swayed to the music . After a while they returned to the sofa for more wine.

"Brian, I want you."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to make love to you."

Justin slowly removed Brian's clothes piece by piece kissing the newly exposed skin until Brian was naked and damp with his own sweat and Justin's kisses. Still clothed, Justin got up and stripped for Brian making a small show for him. By the end of it both men were dripping and panting with anticipation. Justin led Brian to bed.

Without words Brian laid on his belly with a pillow under his hips. For the next several hours Justin made love to Brian in more ways than any trick could ever imagine. The lovers came again and again till they fell asleep happily exhausted and satisfied.

The next morning Brian woke up first. Smiling, he kissed the top of the blond head and stretched still feeling the ache at his hole. He felt thoroughly fucked and proud of it too. He was also proud of Justin. Justin had grown into a wonderfully imaginative lover. With Justin around there was no need for any others, Brian was sorry that it took god knows how many years for him to realize it. He knew he was Liberty Avenue's most stubborn asshole.

Several weeks later things seemed to get back to normal, whatever normal was in the world of Brian and Justin. Justin was out of town for a couple of days selecting frames for some of his latest pieces. Brian was missing him in more ways than one.

Brian requested his assistant hold all calls for about an hour so that he could get a grip on his uncooperative dick. Brian locked his office door then went into his bathroom. Removing only the necessary clothes Brian began to beat off fantasizing about his Justin. Justin's warm mouth kissing him, licking him down his chest to his stomach then following his treasure trail to his cock. Brian imagined Justin sucking his whole cock deep into his mouth.

Wanting this to last a while Brian slowed his movements. He moaned loudly as he thumbed his own slit feeling the droplets of precum bubbling out. Sticking his thumb into his mouth and sucking it clean he dreamed it was Justin he was tasting and Brian groaned again.

Justin got back to the Pitts earlier than he expected and went straight to the office. He was surprised that their assistant wasn't there to greet him. The receptionist informed him that Sam had just gone to lunch and was told to hold all of Mr. Kinney's calls until she came back.

Hold all calls! Justin felt the heat of his anger rise up from his chest.

Hold all calls! Justin had to see the reason why Brian had to hold all calls.

Justin tried the handle to Brian's office, locked. He took out his key, unlocked the door and swung it open. Justin stood in the empty office confused at first until he heard the loud groan from Brian's bathroom. Justin shut and relocked the door. Barely seeing through his tears Justin approached the bathroom door. He heard Brian moaning and whispering the words that he would say to Justin when they made love.

Justin threw open the door and was promptly shot in the chest by Brian's cum. The next shot got him in the chin, the last landed on his shoes. Both stared at each other in shock and mortified.

"I thought you were with a trick."

"I couldn't help it, I missed you."

Brian recovered enough to pull up his pants and handed a towel to Justin.

"Baby, I think we need to go home and talk."

"Yeah, I think you're right."

Checking his schedule then calling Samantha on her cell, Brian instructed the receptionist to forward their calls to Sam and she'd call them at home if necessary. The lovers went home.

At the loft, they silently agreed a shower was called before they could speak. They required the time to compose themselves. Toweling off each other and donning their robes the lovers sat cross legged in the middle of their bed ready to divulge their deep dark secrets.

"Brian, I..."

"Wait Justin, let me go first, let me try to clear some things up then maybe it'll make sense to you."

"Okay"

"First off, I love you, I know I don't say it often enough but I do; you're my life and I'm sorry I do things that hurt you."

"Bri"

"No, me first. Second, James is only a client. I haven't fucked him, he's straight, very straight, and he's not the kind of straight who'll experiment with the other team. He has a partner or girlfriend or what ever they're calling it these days but he fucks around. That's what he was doing at the inn. Yeah, he's hot and he knows it and I find him attractive but that's where it ends. It took him a while to realize I'm gay, he wanted a partner to tomcat with. I tolerate his behavior cause, hell, who am I to judge and it doesn't interfere with his work unlike some asshole in this room who doesn't have beautiful blue eyes and a gorgeous bubble butt. And he's as astute businessman, his account is a coop.

As for what you caught me doing, well it's true, I was missing you and I couldn't come home to take a cold shower. Besides that never works for me, I keep thinking about what we do in the shower and no matter how cold the water is I get a hard on. I couldn't work with the rock in my pocket so I had Sam hold all my calls and locked myself in my office and went into the bathroom. I know I moan loud some times so just being in the office wasn't good enough."

"Oh Brian!"

"Wait, there's one more thing, the tricks..."

"Brian I don't care."

"Liar, you do care, you've always cared. So don't lie to me. I was going to tell this eventually but I guess it's time. Justin, I've been faithful to you for months now almost 5 months, no tricks. It's been difficult especially when you're busy at the studio or we're away from each other on business, I know that's no excuse to trick but I'm trying. I have to, well, let's just say, my dry cleaning bill has doubled. I'm trying Baby, really trying. I want us to be safe and maybe some day do it raw. I didn't want to say anything to you till I was sure I could do this, I didn't want to disappoint you."

"Oh god Brian!" Justin then burst into tears and threw himself into Brian's arms.

"Baby, please don't cry, I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Brian, they're tears of joy, I know you love me and I know you're trying, that's all I need to know. I'll try to be understanding if you slip and I'm not perfect, sometimes it gets difficult for me too. You could never disappoint me."

"Ok, Baby."

"I love you Brian, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you, for loving me enough to try."

"Baby, you're my life, I'd die without you, I'd do anything for you."

"Brian make love to me, that's what I want, I want you inside me."

"Yes, Baby."

As the lovers removed their robes and got comfortable in bed Brian's cell phone rang.

"Hi Sam; yes, everything's fine; no that's no problem; good, tomorrow at 11 is perfect; okay; see you in the morning; oh by the way Sam, hold all calls!"

Chapter 2 - Their Kiss by Sabina
Author's Notes:

 

Someone is getting close enough to kiss Justin and Brian needs to find out who it is.


Their Kiss

When they kiss their world stands still. No one kisses as they do. It's their way of speaking, communicating their love, their wants and needs. If they kiss another it's not the same; the other may feel the heat perhaps passion but nothing compared to what the lovers communicate to each other. No trick could ever feel what they feel or give to each other. Their kiss is only for Brian and Justin.

The two have been together for some time now, still unconventional, still unspoken commitment.

Justin was away for a week, a new show opening. Brian had planned to attend but prior business commitments made it almost impossible until a last minute meeting cancellation. Before anything could be rescheduled Brian had his assistant book a flight, he wanted to surprise Justin.

Brian smiled on the whole flight thinking about his Baby, his growing bulge hidden by the drop down tray and a newspaper. The ride to Justin's hotel was quick and Brian checked himself into Justin's room.

When Brian entered Justin's room he was immediately struck by the scent of a strong cologne that seemed to permeate the air. Brian's smile turned into a frown, the cologne wasn't Justin's. Brian paced the room unconsciously looking for the evidence that another man was with his Justin. He tried to will himself to be calm knowing that there could be many explanations, a number of logical reasons, but at the moment Brian could only think of one.

Brian quickly showered, donned appropriate clothing for the event and ordered a cab to take him to the gallery. Within forty-five minutes Brian entered the crowded gallery. As he strolled through the gallery Brian recognized the work of the ‘competition' some of which was sold. Brian made his way to Justin's end of the show room and quickly noted that almost all of his artist's pieces were sold and the manager was in the process of selling the last three pieces. Brian beamed with pride.

Brian searched for his artist who appeared to be cornered by a group of young men who were obviously admiring the artist and not just his work. Brian was at his side within five paces of his long legs.

"Brian!"

"Hey Sunshine"

"I thought you said you couldn't make it."

"Obviously."

"Brian, I'd like you to meet Alex, Charles and Paul; they have pieces on display in this show."

"Gentlemen."

As Brian shook hands with each of the young artists he inhaled deeply but none wore the offensive cologne. Brian's tension eased.

"Bri when did you get here?"

"A little while ago, I booked myself into your room, I hope that's okay."

"Of course Brian, why wouldn't it."

"Oh I don't know Sunshine, you tell me."

"Ah Bri, did you get to see my work?"

"No, why don't you give me the tour.

"Sure Bri."

The two excused themselves and Justin showed Brian around. Justin couldn't help feel the slight tension emanating from Brian, the clenched jaw and the way Brian would sniff at the air when another man would walk by. Justin was puzzled.

At the end of the evening the lovers went back to their room, the scent long dissipated. Brian more at ease he made love to his artist for hours.

The next morning Justin awoke early, he had a breakfast meeting with his agent. Leaving a note for Brian he met his agent in the hotel's cafeteria. When Brian woke up his hand immediately searched Justin's side of the bed and felt the cold sheets. He snapped open his eyes and saw the note, reading it with a huff. Remembering that Justin's agent was rather an attractive man Brian quickly showered and dressed to catch them. Brian got to the cafeteria as the meeting was completing. He greeted the artist and agent with another deep inhale.

"Brian, you remember Ryan?"

"Sure, how are you Ryan?" No cologne.

"Fine and you Brian? I'm happy you were able to make it to the show, Justin did exceptionally well, all his pieces have sold."

"I noticed, I'm very proud of him." Justin flashed his Sunshine smile at Brian's remark.

"Well we're done here Justin, I'll see you two at the gallery later tonight; the day is yours Justin. Maybe you'll enjoy some sightseeing."

"Thanks Ryan, I'm sure Brian and I will find some way to keep busy. Brian if you'll excuse me a minute I'm going to walk Ryan out I have a few more details to go over with him, I'll be right back, can you order me some eggs?"

"Sure thing Sunshine, nice seeing you again Ryan."

"Bye Brian."

In a few minutes Justin returned to the table and with him the unmistakable scent of the cologne. Brian raised an eyebrow and scowled.

"What's wrong Brian?"

"Nothing, anything wrong with you?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

The waiter brought their breakfast and the two ate in silence.

The lovers decided that the only sight they wanted to see was each other naked so they went back to their room and back to bed.

After several rounds of Kinney-Taylor loving, Brian ventured...

"Baby?"

"Yes Bri."

"We're alright aren't we?"

"Yes Bri, we are, why?"

"I don't know, not sure, uh just worried."

"Don't be, we're fine; matter of fact let me show you just how fine we are."

Later that evening as the lovers prepared for dinner and the gallery, Brian started to pick up the clothes that were tossed around the room by his sloppy boy. As he picked up a sweater the cologne hit Brian right between the eyes. He could smell the cologne on the collar of Justin's sweater. Someone had gotten close, real close, close enough to kiss his boy and leave his scent. Brian's dark mood returned with a vengeance. But with all things Brian, pride got in the way, he said nothing.

At the gallery Brian kept calm and watched as Justin worked the crowd, Brian played the dutiful partner.

Toward the end of the evening Brian needed to make a trip to the men's room. As he was about to exit the cologne entered, Brian couldn't see the man's face but caught a glimpse of a well dressed older man. Brian's rage returned, an older man, his baby had a thing for older men. A low growl escaped his lips.

When they were ready to leave Justin was saying goodbye to his fellow artists and his agent. Out of the corner of his eye Brian could see the back of the man with the cologne. Justin was giving him a passionate hug and a kiss. It was only a kiss to the side of the man's face but Brian could tell it meant something. Brian couldn't stand silent any longer. In the past the old Brian would have stormed out but not this Brian, this Brian would stake his claim.

"Justin! Do you want to introduce me to your...Craig?!"

"Brian, you remember my father?"

A flustered Brian quickly recovered to shake the hand of the man who at one time was cruel to his lover. A rather contrite Craig shook the offered hand.

"How are you Brian?"

"Well and you?"

"Good, I'm in town on business and took this opportunity to see Justin's work."

Brian still in shock, snaked an arm protectively around Justin's shoulder and nodded his head.

"Justin I'm so proud of you, maybe we can get together when you two get home."

"I'd like that Dad."

"Goodnight Justin, good to see you Brian."

"Night Dad."

"Goodbye Mr. Taylor."

Craig and the cologne walked out. As Brian watched he became lost in thought.

"Brian, Brian!"

"Huh?"

"Where'd you go? Come on Bri, time to leave."

"Yeah"

The boys silently rode back to the hotel, Brian deep in contemplation over the mistake he almost made.

Brian worked up his nerve to admit his blunder to Justin while they prepared for bed...

"Justin, baby, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what Brian?"

"My jealously almost got the better of me, I jumped to the wrong conclusion again; forgive me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your Dad, his cologne, I could smell it all over you and I thought..."

"Brian, there's nothing to forgive, besides I love every jealous bone in your body." Justin smiled.

"Well I almost put my size twelves in my mouth again."

In a low sexy whisper Justin said, "Brian you know how much I love your size twelves." With that Justin gazed down at Brian's bare graceful feet and talented toes. Justin wiggled his eyebrows and his ass in appreciation and in anticipation.

Disrupting Justin's reverie with his own raspy whisper...

"Baby, let me apologize properly."

"Yes Brian, oh god yes."

And then their kiss.

Chapter 3 - The Distraction by Sabina
Author's Notes:

 

A distraction can be fun and sometimes a dangerous thing.


The Distraction

Distract vb.: to divert ones mind or attention; to stir up or confuse with conflicting emotions or motives.  Distraction n.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

A distraction, that's what Justin is to Brian, not the only thing but one of Justin's many effects on Brian.

Brian hard at work at his computer, Justin strolls into the loft, distraction. Brian at Woody's shooting pool, Justin saunters by, distraction. Brian reading the newspaper, Justin hands him a cup of coffee, distraction.

Brian knows it, Justin's well aware of it; both of them love it.

When is a distraction dangerous?

Stroking the cock of ones lover when he's driving, dangerous. Copping a feel of one's lover's ass while he's chopping veggies with a sharp knife, very dangerous. Believing your partner has fallen in love with a new distraction, very very dangerous.

The boys don't argue much, oh a few minor spats regarding how hard the big lug is always working or just how many pairs of cargos are really necessary in ones wardrobe, but nothing major. Sex as always hot, lustful, exciting, never boring. Tricks, barely in existence. So why the distraction? Who the fuck knows but there he was, suntanned, sun kissed hair with blue eyes reminiscent of another golden blue-eyed boy; just a little older and a couple of inches taller.

Justin was becoming distracted.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Joey was becoming a regular customer at the diner and becoming enamored with the slightly younger shorter version of himself. He wasn't as beautiful as the original Sunshine boy but a hottie none the less. The two blonds became fast friend over coffee at the counter. They found a lot in common, similar upbringing, similar taste in music and those damn cargos. While Brian was working hard to rebuild his reputation in the business world and repaying his debt, he failed to notice that his own personal little distraction was himself being diverted.

Debbie noticed it since it appeared to happen under her nose. The gang was beginning to notice it too. Everyone noticed except for Brian. As the distraction began to build, Michael was very tempted to warn his best friend but was reminded by Ben about the last time, you know that Ethan thing, so this time Michael kept his mouth shut.

After several weeks of being treated to the new blond boy ambition show, the noise of this new distraction was growing too loud for Emmett to ignore, he had to talk to Brian.

Brian's reaction was pure Brian, calm, cold, controlled. He said nothing, did nothing except watch. He watched his blond boy and kept an eye on the other blond. Outwardly everything remained the same. The stud and his boy would stroll Liberty Avenue hand in hand. At Babylon the stud and his blond boy king would dance together all night long and take their trips to the backroom. If this new distraction in Justin's life was becoming that important Brian wasn't able to tell but he kept up his watch.

As with all things B&J the tension of this distraction began to build and build. The walls that Brian allowed his blond to tear down were now reconstructing. The tricks that Brian no longer wanted were starting to distract him, at any moment Brian was about to enter in to full pain management mode. This time it was different Brian was fully aware, fully prepared for it until the loft door slid open, distraction.

Justin walked through the door and felt the air temperature drop around him by twenty degrees. He was aware of it but for the life of him could not fathom the reason. Justin knew that for all his intelligence at times he was just too blond for his own good. So this time instead of jumping off the cliff he got his plump ass in gear and began another climb of Mt. Kinney. Justin joined Brian on the sofa.

"Brian what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Please Brian, I know something's wrong, please tell me."

"Justin there's still no locks, it's your call where and with whom you want to be, this time tell me first before you decide that here with me is not where you choose."

With that the mountain got up and went to bed leaving the climber shocked, alone and about to fall. Justin still had no idea what Brian meant but he followed his mountain to bed.

Brian lay on top of the duvet smoking a cigarette wearing his sweat pants. Justin was slightly taken aback, Brian rarely wore clothes to bed unless he was sick, Justin's brain was finally starting to engage. Justin stripped down to his briefs and crawled next to Brian. The two lay quiet not talking not touching.

"Brian/Justin"

"You go first Justin."

"Brian, did I do something to hurt you?"

Brian debated a moment, he could of said nothing, let his silence say it for him but that never worked in the past or lie and say `no', instead he said.

"Yes"

"How?"

"You're falling in love."

Justin began to shiver as the air temp dropped again. Brian shifted to pull the duvet out from beneath himself and Justin. As he covered them both up he whispered.

"It's your call Sunshine, it's your choice."

Both men entered into a fitful sleep.

Time, time can be tricky. In time pain can ease and fade away. Or with time the pain can grow and wear you down.

This time Brian realized that pain management mode was far too destructive, he couldn't do it again. He needed to retain some control, some dignity; Brian Kinney had grown up.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Justin was a boy, a man in love but his love at this moment in time wasn't felt. His lover had rebuilt the walls and the last of the bricks were about to be mortared into place. If Justin didn't hurry and figure it out it would be too late.

They were all at Woody's having fun chatting, shooting pool and was about to head to Babylon, Emmett pulled Justin aside as the distraction entered the door.

"Justin, honey, do you know what you are doing to him don't you?"

"Em, I'm not sure what you mean."

"Justin, that sweet young thing that you've been spending time with is falling for you. We all see it, Brian sees it. Is he what you want or is it Brian?"

"Em, Joey's only a friend."

"Look again sweetie; Brian won't fight, he won't push either, it's your call. Please make it the right one."

Justin thanked Emmett for his advice but still not quite understanding. Joey was just a friend they enjoyed each others company. Justin felt nothing but friendship for him, nothing sexual toward him but it was dawning on him why the walls of Mt. Kinney were building. Brian would leave it up to him, his choice. Justin now realized why Brian hurt.

As the debate raged on in Justin's mind the gang started for Babylon, Justin's distraction followed.

The beat of the thumpa thumpa music temporarily calmed Justin's soul. He was in the zone dancing with Emmett in the center of floor, the guys at the bar watching. Brian remained quiet also watching and waiting. He wouldn't push, fight, or say a word.

Emmett came back to the bar alone.

Brian wouldn't ask the question but Michael did...

"Emmett, where's Justin?"

"Justin seems to have a new partner."

The gang saw the blonds embark on their show.

"Brian do something!"

"No, Mikey there's nothing I can do, he's made his choice."

"Brian how can you watch that?"

"You're right Ted, I can't."

With that statement Brian put down his drink. The gang thought the old Brian was about to resurrect and were silently taking bets on who the trick was going to be. Brian turned and said goodnight. The guys stood with mouths agape as they watched Brian ease his way through the sea of men and walk up the stairs to leave.

Justin saw Brian walking up the stairs and realized it was now or never. Whether it was his blondness, ignorance or just stupidity, whatever it really didn't matter, what did matter was that the man he loved was going to walk out the door and if Justin didn't move fast he'd loose him.

Justin pushed himself away from Joey and pushed his way through the crowd yelling out Brian's name. On the catwalk Justin finally reached Brian...

"Brian don't go!"

"Justin you made your choice."

"Yes I have, it's you, it's always been you, he's just a friend nothing more I swear. There's been no sex not even a kiss. I only wanted friendship but I see now that he has other ideas. Please Bri don't leave me."

Justin saw a couple of bricks tumble out of the wall so he got closer.

"Brian I love you, he's not another Ethan, please Bri, this is my call, my choice. I choose you if you want me."

The walls were crashing now, Brian grabbed onto the railing.

"Brian please take me home, I need you, I need to feel you inside me. Please take us home."

There it was, the rubble lay at Justin's feet. The lovers moved in closer together. Justin reached up to grab the nape of Brian's neck while Brian pulled Justin's hips into his own. The lovers kissed declaring their possession of each other on the catwalk for all of Babylon to see including one very disappointed blond former distraction.

The lovers went home.

Back at the loft the lovers silently prepared for bed. The blond re-declared his love and climbed the mountain again and again all night long. The climber survived his trek, the mountain lay quiet, sated and satisfied.

The next night at Babylon the boys arrived minus the blond who had the late shift at the diner. There were many who wanted to distract the number one stud of Babylon but he wasn't in the mood. The boys weren't sure if everything was okay with Brian and Justin, the truth was that they were never sure. They all danced, they drank, they had fun until the number one distraction walked through the door and stood on the catwalk.

Brian dancing with one of the many men available to him, Justin dances close, distraction.

Chapter 4 - Mine/Yours by Sabina
Author's Notes:

 

A jealous Brian marks what's his for all the world to see.


Mine/Yours

Brian flew out of the Pitts on a sudden business trip to NYC. He heard some disturbing rumors regarding an upstart agency who was attempting a coop to take away one of Brian's most important and highest earning accounts. Brian trusted no one but himself to the task of securing his client to another contract.

As it turned out it was only a rumor but the client was pleased that Brian took the time to make the trip personally and negotiated a new contract. Brian had brought with him Justin's preliminary sketches for the next phase of the campaign. The client so taken with the art work commissioned a series of paintings from Justin and sweetened the bonus for Brian's agency.

Later that night on the phone the partners discussed their day and had a `talk dirty to me' session.

Brian planned to spend only a few more days in NY. Justin had several paintings on display in galleries around town and Brian wanted to see them all. After a business lunch with a prospective client Brian headed to the first gallery on his list. Most of the time Brian was treated to the finished piece before it was shipped out to a gallery or client but a few managed to slip by him, he took this opportunity to see the ones he missed. Brian also loved hearing the comments that were inevitably made by the art patrons admiring Justin's work and would beam with pride.

This first gallery housed a series of small sketches mostly of their Liberty Avenue family. One interesting grouping was of Brian [so what else is new]. The ad exec in his Armani suit was able to gaze upon the sketches in relative anonymity. The sketches were a study of some of Brian's body parts; hands, feet, chest, ass and his face sleeping peacefully. Brian quietly huffed, he couldn't decide if he was relieved or insulted that his most infamous body part wasn't included in the study. Later that evening after a shower and change of clothes into something more casual Brian went to dinner and then to the last gallery on list.

Meanwhile back in the Pitts Justin kept the home fires burning with his own work. Needing a break and missing Brian he met the guys at Woody's for a few drinks. Justin politely turned down the offers he received. He found it amusing that he was still hit on after all, he assumed, every one must know he belonged to Brian. Why would anyone tempt fate and the wrath of Brian. The evening passed quietly and he went home but not before promising to meets the guys at Babylon the next night.

Justin's promise did not go by unheard. A very handsome visitor to the fair city was eyeing Justin for most of the night but made no move. Justin seemed surrounded by his friends so the interested party decided to wait until the next night. He figured he could get lost in the crowd of Babylon and get this beautiful blond alone.

As Justin was returning home Brian was returning from the last gallery.

This gallery displayed some of Justin's larger pieces.  A landscape filled one canvas while the Pitts skyline filled another. Then there was a life sized nude of Brian laying on their bed looking gorgeous and very well fucked. Brian had never seen this painting and was standing gawking with his mouth agape. While he stood staring a small crowd of admirers formed behind him. Brian unconsciously shook his head not knowing whether to praise the artist's talent or kill him. As he turned to go an admirer of the painting recognized the model, let out a little squeal, reminiscent of Emmett, and started wildly clapping. When the crowd realized why the gentleman was clapping the rest of the crowd chimed in. An embarrassed Brian blushed, smiled weakly and sauntered out. While hailing a cab he smoked 2 cigarettes in succession then hurried back to the hotel. Brian had enough of NY and enough of art. He booked a flight back to the Pitts for the next evening.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Justin's day was passing too slowly for him, he was looking forward to Brian's homecoming later that night and spending some time at Babylon. Justin was tense and in need of release. He had a need to take some time off from the agency to work in his studio. He had a need to dance. And he had an intense need to jump the bones of his lover.

Brian called Justin to let him know about the flight and that they would meet at Babylon.

When Justin arrived at Babylon the gang noticed the boy's obvious excitement and his choice of attire. Justin dressed in one his sexiest and most twinkiest outfits he could put together in anticipation of seducing his wayward hunk. Emmett, of course, could not let Justin's ensemble go by without comment. Ted grinned appreciating the view and sighed knowing it was all for Brian. Michael's comments were less than flattering while Ben smiled and whispered to Justin to have patience, the big guy was coming home. Justin didn't do patience.

Justin was bouncing nervously at the bar and needed to dance. Before Emmett could pull the blond onto the dance floor Justin was already there grinding and pumping to the music with hopes in his head that his man would soon arrive.

All of this did not go by unnoticed by the handsome man who had designs on Justin from the previous night. Russell Talbert, a visitor to Pittsburgh, had no idea who the blond was or of his infamous partner. He only knew that this blond looked like a ripe twink waiting to be plucked and fucked. Seeing Justin on the dance floor alone without the support of his friends Russell decided to make his move.

Russell was a good looking man with pale blue eyes, dark hair with a hint of grey at the temples, well muscled and a few inches taller than Justin. He downed the rest of his beer and made his way to his quarry. As he twisted through the dancing bodies Russell wondered why no one else tried to hit on the boy. Many men danced close but no one made a move on him, those few who did received a small shake of the blond's head. Russell thought the boy was either a tease or just waiting for the right man, little did he know how close to the truth he got. Russell was determined to be that man.

By this point Brian had arrived home, changed into something devastatingly sexy and dark knowing his boy would be dressed completely opposite. Brian hurried to Babylon anxious for their reunion.

Russell approached the blond and danced close. Justin sensed the approach of the man and hesitated a brief second before declining the offer. Most of the men of Babylon and Liberty for that matter knew of Brian and Justin so it usually took only a moment for the would be trick to realize his mistake. No one dared to cross to the line or cross Brian Kinney.

Justin realized the trick wasn't going away. Justin looked up and politely shook his head no but the trick remained persistent. Russell had other ideas and taking no wasn't one of them. Justin had inadvertently danced himself to the far end of the dance floor so that the gang couldn't see his dilemma. Justin stopped dancing to tell the trick to fuck off but Russell laughed it off. No little twink ever turned him down and Justin wasn't going to be his first.

Russell made a grab for the boy trying to pull him over to a secluded spot under a staircase. Justin managed to squirm out of Russell's grip and made a beeline back to the safety of the center of the dance floor. There protected by the writhing bodies Justin relaxed just a bit; Russell pursued.

Russell found Justin and leered, he was growing weary of this game. He lunged at Justin pulling him close to stake a claim.

As Justin began his encounter with Russell, Brian walked through the door of Babylon and stood on the catwalk surveying his territory searching for Justin. He spotted the gang at the bar, no Justin; he scanned the center of the dance floor, no Justin; then out of the corner of his eye Brian caught the flash of the blond head working his way back to the center of the floor with someone in hot pursuit. Brian let out a growl as he made his own path through the crowd pushing and shoving anyone who didn't move fast enough for him. Someone was trying to lay claim to his Justin.

While Justin continued to struggle against Russell, Ben and Emmett finally saw what was happening and started to make their own way onto the floor. The three friends made it to Justin's side as Russell was pulling Justin's body close into his groin and his face to his for a kiss. Then the blond felt himself literally whisked away out of the clutches of the trick and into the waiting arms of Ben and Emmett. Brian stood tall stretching to his full height roaring and growling at the interloper like a lion protecting his mate and his pride. Russell attempted to respond but backed off when he saw he would get no support from anyone in the crowd. Apparently this tall gorgeous man with the flaring hazel eyes reigned supreme. All Russell could do was curse as he slunk off the dance floor and up to the catwalk.

Brian stood shaking with anger and confusion, no not really confusion but it never ceased to amaze him how much he really felt for Justin. The stud of Liberty Avenue was completely and hopelessly in love with Justin and would remain so.

Brain stood shaking, breathing hard, willing himself to be calm as a pale arm snaked around his waist. Brian turned to face Justin who was also shaking but delirious with love and lust to see Brian. Emmett gave Justin a little push into Brian's arms. That's all it took to stop the shaking and start the reunion.

Brian pulled Justin into his arms then lifted his boy for a deep embrace. Justin wrapped his legs about Brian's waist and arms around Brian's neck. The lovers kissed long and deep. Brian released his lover's lips to growl into Justin's ear, "mine." Justin moaned back as he felt Brian punctuate each "mine" with a bite to the left side of the base his neck. The pain was almost unbearable; Brian would bite down and suck leaving marks that Justin would sport for weeks. Justin understood Brian's need to mark him, whimpering and purring into Brian's ear. When Justin responded to Brian with a "yours", the assault on Justin's neck would renew. Only when Justin cried out in true pain did Brian halt his attack. Brian kissed the abused area and released his hold allowing Justin to stand.

The lovers danced.

Justin wanted to go home but Brian was determined to make sure every fag in Babylon knew Justin was his. Brian would not allow them to go home until he was satisfied that his message was heard loud and clear.

As the lovers danced grinding themselves against each other, Russell watched from his perch up on the cat walk. He couldn't stop thinking about the little blond and the tall mystery man. He asked several guys about the two and was able to piece together the story of Brian and Justin. Russell was astonished to learn that this man was the infamous Brian Kinney. Russell was a successful businessman and had every intention of using the Kinney-Taylor agency. Now he wasn't so sure. Russell was also amazed that the little blond twink *wasn't*. Justin's talent and rep in the art world was not wasted on him and Russell's embarrassment grew. Russell watched the stud and his blond along with the rest of Babylon put on their show until Brian was indeed satisfied and ready to go home.

Justin reached up on his toes whispering  "please Brian, home." Brian kissed his lover tenderly and led him off the dance floor and out of the club.

When the lovers made it to Brian's car Brian pinned Justin against the door kissing, groping and grinding. He felt Justin's cock harden and swell. Brian heard his boy moaning and begging to be taken home; Brian's grinding only intensified. Justin continued to plead, "no Brian not this way"; Brian growled against Justin's ear not letting up. Justin's eyes were glazed and he began panting fast. Brian held his boy against the car as he felt Justin cum. As the exhausted artist wobbled and slumped Brian caught him and sat him in the car. Brian drove them home. Justin remained quiet feeling dizzy, emotionally and physically spent.

At their building Brian guided his lover into the elevator and through the loft door. Once inside Brian picked up Justin and carried him to bed.

After gently depositing Justin onto the bed Brian stripped away Justin's clothes. Hovering over the boy Brian inhaled the mixture of Justin's scent. The scent of the boy's favorite shampoo, the scent of Babylon, the scent of Justin's sweat, and the scent of Justin's spunk. Combined it created an intoxicating pheromone that Brian could not resist.

A low guttural moan emanated from deep within Brian's throat echoing throughout the loft. Brian started with Justin's face and proceeded to lick his way over every inch of his boy's body down to his toes. Justin found his voice shouting at Brian, "take off those damn clothes and fuck me now." Brian did as he was commanded.

Bending Justin's knees and planting Justin's feet far apart, Brian exposed the entrance to Brian's desire. Pushing Justin's legs further apart Brian began an oral assault on Justin's waiting hole. When the begging transformed into babble Brian donned a condom and pushed on home. Justin instinctually wound his legs tightly round Brian's waist as Brian pummeled Justin's ass.  Justin's response was to thrust upwards to meet each of Brian's.

Brian, the master of control, rode out the waves of Justin's orgasm. He then pulled out, flipped Justin over positioning Justin's ass high in the air to began another assault with his tongue on the battered hole preparing it for the next round. Hearing his lover groan into the pillow Brian put on a new condom and slid his steel hard cock deep into Justin. Brian furiously pumped Justin's ass while tugging on his cock. The lovers came hard together collapsing in a heap almost falling immediately asleep as Brian covered them both with the duvet.

Several hours later the lovers awoke to renew their reunion. Silently they padded to the shower to wash away the evidence of  their previous sexcapades. This B&J shower was no different from the past. After a quick exchange of protein the lovers emerged from the shower to towel each other off. Returning back to their bed the lovers cuddled.

This time it was Justin who was the aggressor gently nuzzling Brian's neck, tenderly kissing his way down to the dripping cock.

Sucking Brian off first Justin urged Brian onto his belly to bestow upon Brian's hole equal praise while awaiting the answer. Brian grunted his permission. Justin donned a condom preparing himself and Brian. Justin made love to Brian.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

The next business day the partners arrived at the office greeted by 2 dozen roses and two huge fruit baskets. The partners approached their assistant Sam, wondering where all of it came from. Their reply was that a prospective client had made an appointment for later that day and within the hour the flowers and fruit had arrived. The dumbfounded partners eyed each other with mock suspicion then shrugged their shoulders. Justin quipped, "Well, we'll just have to wait and see." The partners shared the fruit amongst the staff and each desk got a rose. Samantha gave Brian the name of the client, "Doesn't ring any bells." As Justin headed for the Art Dept. he told Brian to Google it. While awaiting for the client Brian did a little research.

At the appointed time a well dressed handsome man arrived extending his hand to Brian saying, "Russell Talbert.."


"Mr. Talbert how can we help you?"

During the introductions Justin recognized the man as the trick who attempted to claim him at Babylon, if Brian recognized him he never let on. Justin remained at the meeting long enough to get the ideas for the art work portion of the campaign then excused himself. He felt uncomfortable and although he was able to hide it from Talbert, Justin was sure Brian was aware of it.

By the end of the meeting Talbert was signed aboard and smugly thought he had pulled it off, Kinney didn't recognize him. As they shook hands Brian showed Talbert out but held onto Talbert's hand giving it a little squeeze. Stepping in close to the man Brian whispered low, "Don't get the impression that flowers and fruit will cut it the next time because there will be no next time."

Talbert nodded with his understanding. "Good, I'm glad we've reached an agreement." Nothing further was said as Brian released Talbert's hand.

After Talbert left the office and Brian calmed he buzzed Justin in the Art Dept. "Justin could you come to my office?"

"Sure Bri."

As Justin walked through the door Brian barked at his assistant, "Sam hold all calls for an hour!"


"Sure thing Boss"


Brian shut and locked the door. "Come here Sunshine."

Brian embraced his confused partner while removing Justin's turtleneck sweater. Brian licked the marks on the left side of Justin's neck as he fondled his boy. As Justin started to melt into Brian's arms Brian bit down on the right side of Justin's neck...

"Mine"


"Yours"

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1399