Lots of You Know by Sabina
Summary:

 

Justin's in a red hot mood, so Brian gives him a hand!


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4529 Read: 2811 Published: Jan 16, 2019 Updated: Jan 16, 2019

1. Chapter 1 - Lots of You Know by Sabina

2. Chapter 2 - You Know, Too by Sabina

3. Chapter 3 - More then You Know by Sabina

Chapter 1 - Lots of You Know by Sabina


Lots of You Know

=====================

"Hey Sunshine"

"Hey Brian"

"You about done here?"

"Almost, go sit, I'll get you some coffee while you're waiting."

"Well, if it isn't the number one asshole of Liberty avenue; to what do we owe the honor of your presence."

Rolling his eyes Brian replies, "well if it's any of your business Deb, I just came in to pick up your hottest waiter, you know the one, blond, cute, perfect ass, hung like a ..." At that moment Justin plants a kiss on Brian's lips before Brian could further elaborate on Justin's attributes.

"Uh, Deb can I go now?"

"Sure honey, go home and get some sleep; and you asshole, let him sleep and I mean sleep he's worked his tail off tonight."

"Yes Maw"

"You behave yourself Brian I mean it, that kid works too hard."

"Hey standing here ya know."

"Don't be fresh Sunshine, you're not too old to spank."

"Forget it Deb he likes that too much."

"Out now, both of you."

=======In the car on the way home to the loft.=============

"Thanks Brian, now everyone knows I like it a little, you know, sometimes."

"Forget it, no one cares."

"I care"

"No one will take it seriously."

"They take Debbie seriously."

"That's cause she has a big mouth and a mean pop to the head; no one takes me seriously and I'm the one who made the snarky comment so don't worry about it."

"Okay"

"Home sweet home."

Loft door opens, closes, locked and alarm set.

You go take a shower, I need to check my email."

"Alright, oh hey Brian?"

"Yeah, yeah hot cocoa; shower, you stink."

—snort—

=======After Justin's shower==========

"Here's your cocoa."

"Thanks, mmm, that's good; get any good emails lately?"

"Nah; just doing a little research for some new accounts."

"Oh"—yawn—

"Come on, bedtime for Bonzo."

"What?"

"Never mind, kids; hey you have a cocoa mustache again."

"I do it on purpose so you have to lick it off."

"Then bring your mustache and face closer; mmm, you taste good Sunshine; now go to sleep."

"Brian you don't want to, you know?"

"I always want to, you know, with you but I'm not into necrophilia; sleep, we're both off tomorrow, we can, you know, all day long."

"Promise?"

"Promise and I'll even get your perfect bottom all red hot and bothered if you're a good little twink, close your eyes and sleep."

"You mean if I'm a bad little twink."

"Nope, only good, very special little twinks get, you know, from Brian Kinney."

"Okay Brian," another yawn, "sleeping now."

With a kiss to Justin's button nose Brian curls around his good little twink and they fall asleep.

==========The next morning=========

"Morning Sunshine"

"Morning"

"Sleep okay?"

"Yeah, thanks; want breakfast?"

"Want you first." Brian trails his hand down Justin's chest to his tummy, caressing the boy's warm smooth skin slowly painting circles until he reaches Justin's pubes. Brian twirls his fingers in the short curls gently tugging then closes his hand around Justin's growing erection. Justin softly moans as Brian's strong hand firmly clutches him, pumping and stroking.

"You like that Baby?"

"Yeah," Justin replies with a hitching voice, languishing in the warmth of Brian's hand and the pleasure it's producing. Brian stops for a moment to remove the blanket leaving only the sheet as the heat rises; Justin groaning with disapproval with the loss then happily moans as Brian's hand returns to the job.

Brian stares at Justin's face as the boy's expressions change as the lust and pleasure wash over him. Justin starts to buck his hips as the force of the pumping intensify.

"Brian I'm close."

"Cum for me Baby, I love to watch you cum." Brian thumbs Justin's slit, precum oozing out; and then, "Oh Brian UGH!"

Justin explodes in Brian's hand, panting hard as Brian rubs the cum onto Justin's abdomen like an expensive lotion. Brian removes his hand from beneath the sheets bringing his fingers to his lips to suck off the excess.

"Mmm, you make a wonderful appetizer."

Giggling softly Justin turns slightly to cuddle and nuzzle Brian's neck, "thank you."

"My pleasure Baby," was the last thing they heard as they drifted back to sleep.

About an hour later Brian awakes to the aroma of coffee brewing and something baking. He smiles as he stretches his lanky body, sitting up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Getting up and finding his jeans, Brian quietly pads to the bathroom to wash up then joins Justin in the kitchen.

"When did you find the time to bake muffins?"

"I didn't, I ran to the bakery to get the huge muffins you like and toasted them."

"Smart boy," Brian says as he watches Justin removes a muffin from the oven.

"They are huge."

"I know; you'd never eat a whole one so I cut one up so we can share."

Frowning a little at the realization that Justin knows him so well Brian opens his mouth about to make a snarky remark but decides against it. Brian, beginning to enjoy the feeling of the comfortable familiarity the two have developed, his smiles returns as he picks up a piece of warm muffin and begins to eat.

The boys quietly share their breakfast.

After breakfast, cleaning up the kitchen, "Come on Sunshine we need a shower; you have any plans today?"

"No, not really, why?" Justin replies as they head for the bedroom and then the bathroom.

"We could spend the day together here, doing lots of you know."

Justin's smile, wiggling his eyebrows and ass was all the answer Brian got.

"You're so easy."

The marathon day of you know begins in the shower as the lovers shampoo and lather each other. Brian pushes the boy against the glass, spinning him around, pinning Justin and slipping two fingers into the tight warm hole. Justin hears the condom wrapper tear, the fingers quickly replaced by Brian's hard sheathed cock. Justin gives himself over completely to Brian as Brian furiously pumps into Justin's tunnel.

This round was short and hard as both men cum, Brian filling the condom, Justin splattering the glass. The lovers hang on to each other for comfort and recovery. Justin smiles as he hears Brian mumble, "You in my shower is the best way to start my day."

The boys towel each other off and don their robes having no need for clothes. They emerge from the bathroom after completing their morning routine.

As Brian opens the loft door to retrieve the paper Justin asks, "Brian was I a good little twink last night?"

"Yes, a very good little twink; why, what do you have in mind?"

Justin looks at Brian then down at his feet and starts to blush, the redness creeps from his chest to his face and up to his ears.

"Isn't it a little early in the day for, you know, little boy?"

"No, I want to feel..."

"What do you want to feel?" Brian sees the embarrassed look on Justin's face, "Come here Baby."

Justin crosses the gap between them.

"You can ask me anything, you never have to feel embarrassed if you want to play or experiment, I'd rather you ask me before anyone else, I'll keep you safe." Brian embraces Justin who suddenly feels as small as Gus.

"So why this need so early in the day?"

Almost whispering, "Cause I want to feel the sting all day long when you touch me, I..."

"You want the heat on your ass when I grind you into the mattress or on the rug; that burn mixed with the pleasure when your ass is filled with my cock; the hot friction."

Justin's cock jumps as Brian perfectly describes Justin's fantasies.

"Mmm, my good little boy," Brian murmurs into Justin's ear as he hugs the boy, slipping his hand into Justin's robe to knead his ass giving the full globes a small pinch.

"Whatever my Baby wants he gets today, but if it's too much I will stop it, safeword or no safeword. You get too carried away sometimes, understand?" Justin looks up into Brian's protective gaze and nods.

"Okay then, where do you want to begin?"

"Couch"

"Sofa" Brian corrects him. Giggling, Justin repeats, "sofa," receiving what he hopes is the first of many smacks to his ass, letting out a small yelp.

Justin watches Brian get comfortable on the sofa and draws closer when he sees Brian crook his finger.

"You my good little twink?"

"Uh huh"

"Then assume the position."

Justin begins to remove his robe; "leave it on." Justin looks at Brian with curiosity then shrugs as he positions himself across Brian's lap. Brian shifts a little so that Justin's upper body and legs are supported by the sofa and his cock slips between Brian's thighs. Brian slowly slides the hem of Justin's full length robe over the boy's calves and thighs caressing the newly exposed skin. Brian leans down to whisper, "you're so beautiful Baby, your skin so creamy, so perfect."

Justin's head spins, dizzy with lust. Brian folds back the robe up over Justin's ass and trembles slightly upon seeing the full pale bubble butt.

"Oh god Justin, your ass is so fanfuckintastic, I can't get enough of you!" Justin's cock starts to drip, he could cum right now just from hearing Brian's words.

Brian's voice sharpens, "You want it don't you, want it hot; SAY IT!"

"Spank me," Justin moans into the cushions.

"Louder"

"SPANK ME!" Justin shouts.

The first smack echos in the quiet loft and Justin lets out a gasp.

"More?"

"Yes"

"Louder"

"MORE"

A total of eight smacks turns Justin pale rump crimson.

"Brian I gonna..."

Before Justin could finish his exclamation, Brian has two fingers lubed and shoved deep within Justin's burning ass; finger fucking the boy as Justin screams and cums between Brian's thighs.

Justin's mind reeling from the pleasure and the pain he never feels Brian shift, extricating himself from under Justin, adjusting the robe to cover the red hot globes and pushing him toward the back of the sofa. Brian quickly returns with a soothing lotion and tenderly applies it to Justin's abused ass.

Brian lays down next to Justin and cuddles the sated boy into his arms.

"You okay?"

"Uh huh"

"Sure?"

"Yeah"

"My good little boy," Brian tightens his grip.

"That was so intense, I came so hard."

"The couch may never recover."

"Sofa," Justin corrects him.

"Brat"

Justin giggles softly.

The pair lay quietly drawing strength from each other.

"Brian?"

"What Baby?"

"Have you ever done that using a paddle or the back of a brush?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Cause"

"Cause why?"

Brian growls low at the chatty boy, then sighs knowing how relentless Justin can be.

"First off I only use my hands because I want to feel your skin or whoever's skin." Brian hesitates, to see if Justin will balk at the notion of Brian spanking someone else, then he continues.

"I only want to give pleasure not really hurt, if you use a paddle, you can get carried away, really hurt someone, I'm not in to that and especially not with you. It's okay to want to be spanked, tied up, pinched or whatever but only in fun, only mutually agreed upon, not real hurting. I never want you to hurt."

Justin's eyes widen, understanding the double meaning of Brian's explanation, then settles into his lover's protective arms and falls asleep.

After a couple of hours Justin flutters his eyelashes awake and smiles at Brian who still has him in a strong hug. Justin kisses his lover to wake him.

"Hey Baby"

"Hey"

"What are you grinning at?"

"You"

"Oh really"

"Really, want you inside me."

"I think I can oblige you."

Brian gets up and shifts the coffee table to the side making more room for the two of them on the floor. He strips Justin of his terry robe and lays it on the floor. Brian indicates to Justin with his eyes to lay down. Justin's gaze never leaves Brian's face as he lays on the floor. Brian slowly rolls one shoulder out of his silk robe.

"Brian please leave it on, I love the way it feels when I touch your skin, when I touch you."

"Whatever Baby wants."

Brian gets down in between Justin's leg and slips on a condom. Brian covers his boy completely with his body, grinding Justin and his still smarting ass into floor.

"Want it hard, rough."

"Yes"

"Now how do you ask?"

"FUCK ME"

"That's better"

With one fluid movement Brian slips his cock into Justin, the only prep was the lubed finger fucking hours before.

"Oh god Brian," Justin screams as he tightens his grip on Brian's neck and wraps his legs around Brian's waist. Brian waits till Justin adjusts before he starts his assault.

"Harder Brian, harder."

Brian's head is overloaded with the scent of Justin, the tightness of Justin, the wantonness of Justin, hearing the Justin babble and Justin's demands for harder penetration. Brian pummels the boy, purposely grinding down hard to reignite the sting on Justin's ass.

"God Justin, tight, so hot, have to cum."

Brian loses his battle and shoots his load, he collapses onto his boy crushing him until he can regulate his breathing. Realizing Justin didn't cum Brian withdraws, disposes of the condom then swoops down upon Justin's throbbing cock. Using only his mouth to devour the boy's hard organ he grips Justin's ass kneading, pinching, eliciting moans of rapture from Justin as Justin shoots down Brian's throat.

Grabbing the throw off the sofa Brian covers them up as they snuggle together. The very satisfied lovers drift off to sleep.

Later Justin wakes to the sound of the loft door closing, momentarily startled, thinking Brian left him Justin sits up fast to look around and groans out an ‘ouch' as his ass rudely reminds him of the earlier begged for abuse.

"Brian?"

"Right here Sunshine."

Getting up and stretching out the kinks, Justin asks, "Did you go out?"

"No Baby, just called out for something for us to eat; if you intend to keep this going we need something to stoke the furnace."

"Good thinking"

"Well someone has to keep a clear head." Justin mumbles his acknowledgment as he turns to put the throw back onto the sofa. Brian catches a glimpse of Justin's poor bottom as Justin bends to pick up his robe, Justin's ass ablaze with red and Brian's hand prints.

"Oh god Baby." Brian puts the cartons down on the counter and races to Justin's side.

"No more Baby, okay? No more, your skin is far too tender."

"Brian I'm okay really, it stings a little but I like it, love it actually."

Justin slips his arms around his distraught lover. "Really Brian, it's not that bad, I admit I wouldn't want to do this everyday, maybe every other day but I'm okay. You believe me don't you?"

Not thoroughly convinced Brian nods his head.

"Come on, lets eat before it gets cold."

Readjusting the table to its rightful spot, Brian puts a pillow down for Justin while Justin gets the food and a couple of bottles of water. They eat their lunch in silence, Brian eyes his boy still not convinced that Justin's okay.

Observing Brian's scrutiny, "Brian if you keep looking at me like that I may have to go some place else for my spankings." A shocked Brian drops his chop sticks and leers at Justin with the Brian Kinney death glare. "Don't you dare!"

"Or what, what you gonna do about it, you gonna spank me?" Justin with a grin jumps up and sprints to the bedroom with Brian on his heels.

"You little shit!"

Brian captures his kinky twink and the two tumble onto the bed. Wrestling for dominance Brian finds himself on his back with Justin straddling him. Slipping off his robe, reaching for a condom and lube, Justin strokes Brian's cock awake, unrolling the condom on to it. Slathering a liberal amount of lube Justin eases himself on Brian's cock slipping down to the base. Leaning forward Justin commands Brian, "hold my hot ass and fuck me."

Brian's eyes instantly glaze over and he begins to thrust upwards while Justin matches with his own downward thrusts.

Brian's hands roam the full rump, feeling his own cock as it slips into his boy. They slow their movements, both men wanting to make it last as long as possible. Brian works a finger into Justin's filled tunnel, Justin gripping the finger and Brian's cock harder with his ass. Both men groan out each others name. Both men reveling in the sensation. Both men overwhelmed.

Justin in full control screams out, "Brian spank me, slap my ass!" With his finger still buried deep within Justin's ass Brian smacks Justin's butt with the opposite hand. Both men cum with ear piercing shouts.

Justin collapses onto Brian's chest.

When Brian's softened cock slips from Justin, Brian removes the condom; adjusting the two of them and covering them with the duvet.

"Amazing"

"Yeah"

"Brian?"

"Yes"

"Have I been a good little twink?"

"The best fuckin' little twink in the whole of twinkdom."

Not looking into the hazel eyes and fearing the answer to his next question, Justin asks Brian's chest.

"Brian, would you ever do, you know, with another twink?"

"No Baby, I wouldn't; how could I possibly find any twink better than you to do you know." Brian feels Justin smile on his chest.

With protective arms wrapped around his good little twink, Brian sighs out, "Justin, I, you know, you."

"I know Brian, I know. I, you know, you too."

Chapter 2 - You Know, Too by Sabina

 

You Know, Too

===========================

"Brian you gotta let me up."

"Augh, why?"

"Cause I gotta pee."

"Oh well if you insist; need help?"

"Thank you no, I think I can manage to hold my own dick."

"Ok, you're sure, I mean it's no trouble."

"I'm sure, I've been housebroken since I was 2."

"That long huh?"

Brian releases his hold on Justin so Justin can get out of bed and watches the boy with his creamy pale butt make a beeline to the bathroom. Brian notes all the hand prints from their week ago foray into the finer arts of spanking have faded; the only reminder are faint smudges of dark green from the pinching.

Brian watches Justin disappear into the bathroom, easing the door closed.

As a smile draws across Brian's face as he reminisces about the intense orgasms they each had and how willing Justin was to experiment. Brian feels himself growing hard and starts to gently tug on his cock. The tugging becomes more forceful as Brian envisions Justin's hand on his cock, Justin's lips on his lips and sucking his cock. Brian's cock now painfully hard as he begins to fondle his balls with his other hand. He doesn't hear Justin come out of the bathroom, nor does he see the blue diamonds widen with lust. Brian continues jerking himself off, getting closer to his own release.

Justin slowly creeps closer to the bed. He watches Brian arch his back and droplets of precum ooze out of Brian's slit. He hears Brian quietly moan out Justin's name. Justin knows Brian is close; at the right moment Justin pulls Brian's hands free from his cock, replacing them with his mouth. Justin sucks and massages the balls that are drawing up. He sucks Brian dry as Brian shoots his cum down Justin's throat.

As Brian calms Justin crawls up to lay next to his lover. Brian reaches for his boy to pull him closer.

"Thank you Baby."

"My pleasure."

Both men sigh with contentment.

"Justin?"

"Hmm?"

"I want more."

"What do you want Brian?"

"Want you inside me."

Brian reaches for the necessary supplies and hands them to Justin. Justin smiles sweetly, outwardly calm but inwardly he's jumping, turning cartwheels, singing the ‘I get to fuck Brian Kinney' song. Justin realizes that sometimes patience is a virtue even though he doesn't do patience well, sometimes the mountain will go to Mohammed. Justin has learned not to ask, to wait until the number one top of Liberty avenue will eventually want to bottom and Justin will be right there to be of service.

Justin takes the condom and lube from Brian kissing Brian's lips, nose and eyelids. Justin trails his kisses to Brian's neck then down his body. As Justin nudges Brian onto his belly Justin prepares his lover with more gentle kisses and licks to the tight tender hole. He applies a liberal amount of lube to his fingers and lovingly eases them in, one by one into Brian. Justin slathers the lube onto his sheathed cock and positions himself at Brian's entrance. Knowing how Brian hates to be coddled or admit to anything nelly, Justin pushes past the first ring of muscle and then his full length in, hesitating for only a brief second. Hearing Brian grunt, Justin takes that as the sign to begin.

Justin finds a slow but steady pace, angling himself every few thrusts to hit Brian in that spot making him cry out with pleasure. After some time Justin leans down, holding Brian and rolling the two of them onto their sides, never breaking his pace, giving Brian the maximum of pleasure. They lay spooning with Justin's thick cock deep within Brian's warm tight tunnel.

"I want a ride," Brian whispers.

Justin eases out of Brian then pulls off the worn condom as he rolls onto his back. Brian replaces the condom with a fresh one, adding lube, stroking Justin's pulsating cock.

Brian kneels up, positioning himself astride his boy while Justin holds his dick in place. With one fell swoop, Brian leans down hard impaling himself sending shockwaves shuddering through them both.

Brian begins to bounce.

Beads of perspiration form on Brian's brow as he concentrates on pleasuring himself and Justin. Leaning forward, Brian captures Justin's lips and the two kiss, tongues dueling, sweat mixing.

As Brian leans back again he grinds his ass onto Justin so that Justin's cock is fully engulfed. Brian takes Justin's hands and places them on his ass, gripping them tightly, urging Justin to squeeze him. Brian stares into Justin's eyes as a sly grin begins to form at the corners of Brian's mouth. Justin gazes back in awe and with wonder, not quite believing what Brian wants him to do. Brian, still with his hands over Justin's, squeezes Justin's fingers so that the skin of his ass is caught between them. Justin, getting the hint, begins to roughly massage the tight muscled ass in his grip.

Brian satisfied that Justin got the message releases his own grip on Justin's fingers and starts to furiously bounce, slamming down hard and grunting.

"More," Brian demands.

Justin releases one cheek, raising his hand high above the bouncing ass. The smack from Justin's strong artistic hand makes Brian gasp, shouting out Justin's name. Then another and another.

The precum drips freely from Brian and his eyes start to water. Justin stops the assault to the left side of Brian's ass only to start it up on the right side.

"Oh god Justin!"

Justin reaches for Brian's cock but is swatted away.

"Want you to fuck the cum outta me."

Justin continues his onslaught on Brian's ass alternating between smacks, pinching and roughly kneading the reddened flesh.

Brian's bouncing becomes frenzied as he nears his release. One last smack.

"Justin FUCK!"

Brian's cum explodes from him, hitting Justin on his face, Brian's belly and spilling on the duvet. Brian collapses with a huff, expelling the air from his own and Justin's lungs. The weakened Brian tries unsuccessfully to raise up off of Justin but is held there by Justin's strong embrace.

The two lay connected, unmoving until Justin's softened cock slips out of Brian's well fucked hole. Brian moves to Justin's side, stripping off the condom and tossing it to the floor.

"Let me get you a towel."

"No, stay."

Justin wraps himself around Brian forcing the man to lay still.

"Want lotion?"

"No, just you around me."

" 'Kay"

The lovers begin to kiss, nibbling at first on each others lips, sucking each others tongue. The kiss deepens. Holding each other in place, they kiss as if they hadn't seen each other for years. They kiss till their lips are sore, swollen, red, almost chaffed. They stop when exhausted.

Brian leans into Justin, nuzzling Justin's neck, the blond tightens his grip on his hunky top, kissing the soft brunet hair. Brian softly purrs into the creamy neck.

"You know."

"I know Brian, if I ever tell, you'd have to kill me and whomever I told."

Softly chuckling Brian hugs himself impossibly closer into his boy.

"I mean, you know."

"I know, you know too."

Chapter 3 - More then You Know by Sabina

 

More then You Know

===========================

After several rounds of red hot, mind-blowing Kinney-Taylor fucking, sucking and love making, the boys were raw, sore and famished.

Before hopping into the shower Brian calls out for their favorite Thai take out. Placing pillows down on the floor for each of them to sit on, the lovers carefully settled down to enjoy their meal.


Justin, eating his food with his usual gusto, all but forgotting his country club manners and was stuffing himself. Brian watched with mild disgust as Justin brought forkfull after forkfull of noodles into his overflowing mouth.

"What?"

"That's disgusting and don't talk with your mouth full, it looks like your sucking on a bunch of worms."

Justin takes that opportunity to smile at his appalled lover, noodles dripping between his teeth. After he swallows.

"I can't help it Brian, you made me so hungry."

Brian opened his not full mouth for a retort then decided against it.

"Ah, fuck it, just enjoy Justin."

"Thanks"

After a while Justin began to consume his meal like a civilized human being exacting a smile and an appreciative nod from Brian.

"Justin, can I ask you a something?"

"You want to what?"

"Ask you a question?"

"Ask me a question?"

"Yes, ask you a question, are you going to repeat everything I say?"

"Sorry, I mean you hardly talk let alone want to ask me anything."

"Justinn *growl*"

"Okay, don't get your thong in a knot, shoot."

"Don't tempt me."

"Just ask Brian."

"Okay, here goes. Justin everyone knows we fuck a lot."

Justin rolls his eyes and gives Brian the ‘DUH' look. "That's not a question."

"You know what I mean, they see us suck face every chance we get. We practically fuck on the pool tables at Woody's, not to mention the backroom at Babylon. I usually got you pinned against a wall or in a bathroom stall. You know what Liberty Avenue thinks of me, about me and what they think of you."

"Brian we fuck, we like to fuck and we usually like to fuck with each other, so what's your point?"

"I'm not sure anymore."

Reaching for Brian's hand.

"Brian, what we do here, in the loft, is nobody's business. No one needs to know who's top or bottom. And it's certainly not anyone's business that we like it a little rough or kinky. Let them assume what they want. They all think I'm an empty headed twink who drops his pants any time you grace me with a look and that you're an asshole."

"No one thinks you're empty headed, at least not our friends, family."

"I guess not; Deb sure doesn't think I'm stupid, neither does Em or Ben. Ted, well he just wants to fuck me. The munchers think I'm adorable; Vic, I'm the other son he never had and Hunter, he thinks he can replace me. Mikey, he..."

"Mikey doesn't want to fuck you, just fuck you over or up."

"For the most part, yeah. The point is Bri, we know who we are and you make it safe for me to want to try the kinky stuff sometimes. You never make fun of me."

"I tease you a lot."

"But that's just playing, I know the difference, you're never cruel."

"Except when I try to push you away."

"We're beyond that now, right?"

"I guess so."

"RIGHT?!"

"Right"

"So fuck'em Brian, let them think I'm an air head twink and you're a callus asshole. All that matters is that we know the truth. We can have fun whenever we want, anyway we want." Justin wiggles his eyebrows at Brian.

"Hey don't you think I'm gonna let you beat on my ass again anytime soon."

"Would I do that?"

"Only with my permission and only if you're a very good little twink."

"Exactly"

"You're so smart, that's one of the many reasons why I lo.., you know, you."

"Do you Brian, do you really, you know, me?"

"Yes Justin, more than you know."

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1413