Can't Do Life Without You 6 California by Simply written
Summary:

Brian and Justin are still madly in love. They have been married over 7 years and have been together for 18. Their children Gus and Brinn are the light of their lives but things are never easy for their family. Drama follows them from Pittsburgh to California but their love will never die.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Original Character, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: 100k+ Word Count
Genres: None
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 154918 Read: 15927 Published: Jan 21, 2019 Updated: Jan 21, 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

16. Chapter 16 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

Chapter 1


Justin woke up early, as usual. He propped himself up on his arm so he could watch Brian sleep.  His mind strolled through memories. He pictured that first night they met. He knew from the first time they had sex, he loved this man.  Everyone had told him he was too young to know what love was but he knew there was a connection the first night and somewhere in his 17 year old brain he knew this was the man he belonged with.  At 35 he had no doubt he had made the right decision.


He had to touch him.  Justin’s finger reached out and with a feather light touch traced Brian’s jawline. He started to pull his hand away when Brian reached out, taking Justin’s wrist, and kissed his palm. “Happy Anniversary, Sunshine,” he tugged him close and Justin’s mouth met his. Justin straddled Brian’s body and deepened the kiss. He started rocking his pelvis coming into contact with Brian’s rising cock. Justin turned his body around and  greedily claimed Brian’s penis. He felt Brian’s hands on his hips positioning him as he felt Brian’s mouth close around him and as Brian’s tongue teased and tantalized, Justin tried to focus but Brian was doing a good job distracting him. Brian knew exactly what drove him crazy. Justin arched leaving Brian exposed but needing to angle his body differently so Brian could fully take him in. Justin slid in and out until he couldn’t hold on anymore and Brian stopped his hips as he swallowed every drop.  


Brian moved quickly and flipped Justin on his back. “You move pretty fast for an old man,” Justin smirked up at him.  


“Old man, I’m an OLD MAN?” Brian began to  tickle him and soon Justin couldn’t get his breath.  That’s the moment Brian chose to enter him and Justin cried out. “Ok, not old.  Oh, god, I love you SO much.” He pulled Brian down and held on to him tightly as Brian drove home a few more times and then emptied himself as his mouth searched and found the sweetness of Justin’’s.


A few minutes later they laid next to each other.  Their hands were touching and soon Brian pulled Justin closer. “Sunshine, since I know it could be a crazy day with friends and family I have something to ask you.”


“What is it, Baby?”


“I know we agreed on no gifts this year but….”


“Brian, you didn’t….”

“No, I didn’t. Well, not really.  Last Christmas when we all went to Ibiza, the villa was just too small.  So, I have been looking at villas and talked to an agent and, if it is alright with you I want to buy it. It is 4 bedrooms 6 baths with the most amazing view.  It also has a pool house with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. With Tony and John expecting again and I know Pete and Becca are looking into it we’ll need room. Gus could be bringing someone any time too.  


“That sounds wonderful!  If John and Pete want to do a family getaway with Claire they could use it.  I love the idea. I do have one requirement.”

“What’s that?” Is the master away from everyone else and does it have a tub?”


“Of course it does.”


“Then make the offer.  I trust you completely. A gift for the whole family is perfect and we can all go at Christmas?”


“Of course we can.  I kind of hope the two of us might be able to plan a quick trip sometime over the summer.  Gus will be gone and Brinn can either come with us or maybe stay here if Claire, Peter, Becca will watch her.” Brian rolled on top of Justin, “I am thinking this old man might have one more round in him this morning.  Bath or shower or right here?” Brian’s hand wandered between Justin’s legs as he kissed his neck.


“I would love to soak in the tub if Brinn will give us the time.”


“She will give us the time. I bribed her last night to give us until 9:00.” Brian stood up and offered his hand. As the tub filled their arms and mouths traveled over each other’s bodies.  They got in the tub of warm scented water and made loved once more.


Brinn woke up in her room.  She loved her room. Gus moved to a bigger room when a couple years ago and her Daddy painted a new picture in her room.  She had kept most of the Rage picture but had girl superhero painted on another wall. Her daddy had named her Liberty. She kind of looked like her but she was a grown up.  Her daddy said Liberty stood up to the bad guys and always fought for what was right. Brinn wanted to say Happy Anniversary to her dads but she had promised to wait until 9:00.  Her dad promised to live her extra time on the computer tomorrow if she gave them a little ‘alone’ time. Brinn didn’t know exactly what they did together but she knew it had to do with how much they loved each other and when they had time together  everyone in the house was happier.


Brian and Justin added more hot water to the bathtub.  Just as they turned the water off they heard a knock on the door.  “It must be 9:01.” Justin kissed Brian and flipped so they were chest to chest and he yell, “Come in, Brinny.  We are in the bathroom.”


Brinn walked in and saw them in the tub.  “Happy Anniversary, Dads.” She stepped next to the tub and kissed both of them.  “Nice buns, Daddy.” She giggled a bit.


Brian and Justin had never been shy about nudity. With a growing daughter, however, they didn’t want her to be uncomfortable.  They had decided if she saw a bare ass now and then they shouldn’t be shocking her. In fact, she usually took it with the humor she had today.


“How’s our girl today?” Brian asked reaching a wet arm out  and she took his hand.


“I’m  fine and I waited until 9:00 so I get an extra hour on the computer tomorrow, right?”


“Yes, you do, Brinn. Can you go downstairs and make sure there is a pot of coffee ready?  Auntie Claire should be there. We will be down in about 15 minutes.”


“Ok.  Love you, Dads,” And Brinn was out of the room.


They started getting out of the tub, “Our daughter had one thing right. You do have amazing buns.” He ran his hands down over them and jerked him close. “Do you think we could just sneak off for the day.  Any bed would do.”


“Baby, I love you, too, but I think we have about as much bed time as either of us can handle.”  They both started dressing but kept on talking. “Do we know who is all coming today?”


Brian responded, “Besides actual family,Ted, Blake, and the boys will be here. Emmett and Drew, will be here.” Everyone was thrilled when Drew had come back to Emmett and they had gotten married New Year’s Eve.  “Last I heard Cynthia and her husband were coming.” He named a couple more people from work and then looked over at Justin who was pulling on a shirt. “Of course I invited Ben but I doubt he’ll come. Now that Hayden is out of the house he feels like he has to side with Michael which is the way it should be but Debbie and Carl said they would stop by.”


“You know it’s been five years since you two talked.”


“I know and he should know all he has to do is apologize to Gus.  I don’t know why he is being so stubborn.” Justin helped button Brian’s shirt.  


Justin kissed him, “Maybe it’s time you just patch things up. The longer you wait the harder it will be.”  He knew Brian talked to Ben at least once a month to see how he was doing. Debbie also called Brian to let him know what was going on, and in Debbie’s case she complained how stubborn her son was and thought Brian should just forgive him.


“Justin, I can’t just forgive him.  It would show disrespect to Gus. Once Mikey talks to Gus I will welcome him back here.”


“Alright,  I am done with unpleasant conversations on our anniversary.  I know what I would rather do than go downstairs,” Justin’s hand groped Brian’s ass and then he swatted him. “Let’s go get some coffee.”



Brinn was giving orders to anyone who would listen.  After eight years of anniversaries they had long learned that it could be warm enough for time on the deck or it could snow and today there were flurries in the air.  Brinn had ordered the sun to come out but it didn’t listen which surprised everyone since most everything followed Brinn’s direction.


Justin’s phone rang near lunch time.  “Hey, John, what’s up? Nothing is wrong is it? You are coming to the party”


“Of course, we will be there. Candy is coming, too, if you don’t mind.  But that’s not why I called. Have you heard from Tina?”


“Not for a while. Did you talk to her?”


“Justin, I was going to wait and talk to you about it after the party but I was just served with papers.  She is fighting both of us for custody of our kids. The papers basically said we need to get a lawyer and we should let her attorney know who we are hiring. Thank god there is plenty f time to prepare but, Justin……Justin, are you there?”


Finally, Justin responded, “I’ll see you later.” He hung up.


“Daddy, what’s wrong?” Brinn didn’t miss a trick. She saw the shocked look on his face.


“Nothing for you to worry about, Sweetheart.  Come give me a kiss and then maybe you should make sure you have all your special toys put away.  There will be 3 little boys here today and you know there are things you don’t want them to play with.”  She ran over and kissed him.


“Why aren’t there any girls for me to play with,” Brinn said as she walked up the stairs.


Justin made a dash for the office.  He hoped Brian was in there. As he walked in Brian put his hands in the air.  “You caught me. I promise, I will be done in five minutes”


“Brian, she did it.  She said she was going to and now she did.”  Brian sighed. Justin’s mouth dropped open, “You knew? You knew Tina was suing for custody.”


“I just found out a little bit ago when I checked on the snow outside. A process server handed me the paper.  I was going to tell you after the party.” Brian walked over and put his arms around Justin. “That’s why I’m in here.  I was just talking to Mel and then our attorney. Justin, I know her husband has money but so do we. And we have paperwork with Tina’s signature saying she gave us custody.  I am not saying it will be easy but we will win this.”


“Brian, I think we will win but that doesn’t mean Tina will give up.  Everytime in the last two years we tried to set up some visitation time she has backed out and everytime Brinn was hurt.  Matti is old enough now to understand, too. I won’t let her hurt them. I am afraid it is going to be a long summer.”


Brian touched Justin’s  cheek and his thumb followed Justin’s cheekbone, “We will do anything to protect Brinn, and Matti too. Maybe we  can plan to take a trip to Ibiza as soon as the case is settled in our favor. We will be able to check out the new villa then too and make sure everything is in good shape.”


“Thank you, Baby. I needed to hear you say what I was thinking. I love you, Brian.”  Justin’s hand slid below Brian’s waist and slipped over his jeans, feeling the firm muscled ass. “Are you sure we have to greet our guests?”


“I am betting we could take time to….” Brian pulled him close and kissed him deeply.


“Later!  We will have lots of time tonight!” Justin laughed. “Brinn is going to Mom’s overnight.”


“There is never enough time for loving you.”


After another toe curling kiss the two walked out of the office.  Brian and Justin could hear Brinn talking to Gus. They couldn’t hear his responses but they could tell he was teasing her in a good way.  There had been a couple rough years between them but that was expected between a teenage boy and his little sister and they never doubted he loved her dearly.  “She is going to miss him so much when he leaves this summer. Maybe the little trip to Ibiza would be perfect midsummer,” Justin said.


Around 3:00 pm people would arrive. Days like this they really missed Alice.  She had taken time off to care for her parents and while she was there she fell in love.  They were all thrilled for her but felt sorry for themselves. Claire had really stepped up and helped along with Becca before Brinn went to school and the last three years they got by with a cleaning service mostly.  Today Justin was doing the main course. He had large pans of lasagna and other pasta made. The oven would be full. He was glad there was a warming drawer for the breadsticks.


Justin had made salad and made sure there were plenty of beverages. Emmett was bringing appetizers and desserts.  When he arrived at 2:30 along with Drew, he set up the appetizers and had the desserts ready to put on a table later. “So are the roads slick? I’m hoping everyone can make it.” Justin asked as they organized.  


“They aren’t bad now but people may want to go home a little earlier than usual, although it will at least be light. Brian and Drew were talking about advertising for his new business.  Peter would be in charge of it but Brian would keep an eye on it.


“Emmett, are you happy? Is marriage everything you expected?”


Emmett turned to Justin and gave him a hug. “Sweety, it’s everything and more.  I really didn’t know if he would ever come back but he did and I am so in love.”


“You deserve it, Em.  You really do.”


“I think we are being talked about, Drew. What do you say we go distract them?”


“I like the way you think, Kinney!”   


Drew circled one way and Brian the other and soon there was no conversation.going on. Brian and Drew had claimed their husbands and were now very occupied.


“Excuse me, Dads, and Emmett and Drewsy.”  Brinn stood between the two couples. “Gentlemen, Blake and Ted are pulling up and, oh, the boys.” She said this with some disdain.  All four men started laughing.


Drew looked down at her, “How old are you, Brinn?”


“I am seven and a half Drewsy.”  She had picked up the nickname spending time with Emmett around the holidays.


Drew looked at Brian and Justin, “I hope you know what you are in for.”


Brian picked up his daughter. “Well, we do but we are not allowing her out of the house except to go to school until she’s at least 25. We figure that will solve a lot of issues.”


“Dad, I plan to be done with high school by the time I am sixteen and that means I should be able to finish my master’s degree by the time I am 21. So I will be out of the house before I am 25.”


Brian started kissing his daughter and she began to giggle.  “You are always going to be my little girl, sweetheart.”



Soon the house was full of family and friends. There was a movie in the theater playing and Brinn’s room was where the kids were watching movies.  She acted like she didn’t want them there but she really enjoyed playing mother hen. Matti sometimes wasn’t cooperative but Blake and Ted’s boys loved her and would do anything she said.


Everyone welcomed Candy and asked how she was feeling. When dinner was ready and the food had been placed out and everyone was in the kitchen Tony spoke up. “Can I have everyone’s attention, please?  John and Candy, can you come over here please.” John picked up Matti on his way over. “We just wanted all of you to know,” he put an arm around Candy. “We are having a girl.” Peter and Becca ran over and gave hugs and kisses all around but then the two of them stepped to the side.  


Everyone clapped and Brinn was absolutely ecstatic.  “A girl. I will finally have a girl to play with.”


Peter hung on to Becca a little tighter.  Justin stepped up and put his arm around Becca from the other side. “You two know any time you are ready we will gladly help in any way we can.  You are going to make amazing parent and I for one want to see that.”


“Thank’s Justin.  Soon. We are checking into our options.”




Parents helped the children get food and then the adults served themselves.  There were tables set up in the kitchen area and the formal dining room. Everyone was enjoying the meal and the company when Matti yelled, “Look at the snow outside!”  It was a blizzard. A couple of the guys went outside but soon realized no one was going anywhere. People played games and watched a movie. Soon the kids were getting tired.  They made a few adjustments. Gus volunteered to go to the guest house along with Becca and Peter, John and Tony along with Claire and Matti all went to the guest house. The four wheel drive SUV would get that far. They all squeezed in and drove over.  Matti slept with his grandmother and Gus had a room to himself. The house was full but everyone had a warm safe place to sleep. Blake, Ted, and their boys used Gus’ room and Brinn gave up her room for another couple. What had been Brinn’s nursery had been turned into an office for Justin but it did have a futon that made a comfortable bed.  Candywas assigned to that room.


Brinn had walked up to Drew and Emmett and told them they could have her room. Drew picked up the pretty little girl and kissed her forehead. “That is very sweet of you Brinn. Thank you.” Emmett gave Brinn a hug and the two men headed off to their sleeping quarters.  


Brinn, was standing there kind of shrugging.  Justin put his arms around his daughter. “You can sleep in our room.  The loveseat should work fine.”


“But Daddy, can’t I sleep in bed with you and Dad?”


“Of course you can, Sweetheart.”


Candy overheard the conversation.  “Brinn, if you don’t mind sharing my room I am sure there is room for you in that bed with me.” She bent down close to Brinn.  “I think your dads might like to have their room to themselves tonight.”


“Yes, you are right, Candy.  I am sure they would.”


Candy stood up straight and offered her hand to Brinn, who took it.  Brinn had asked her about 10 questions by the time they made it to the room.   Everyone had a place to sleep and now it was time for them to head to their room. They left a few lights on since there were so many guests and they walked to their room.


They locked the door behind them and started dropping their clothes on the way to the bed.  Justin’s hand slid down Brian’s now bare ass. “I have been waiting to do that for 15 hours. That is far too long to go without seeing you naked.”


“You took the words right out of my mouth and now I hope to coax that tongue out of yours.” Brian’s mouth came down on his and his tongue started an invasion. They collapsed onto the bed.  Brian grabbed Justin’s top leg behind the knee and pulled it up to his waist giving him access to enter Justin. This wasn’t the simplest entry angle but it was one that drove Justin crazy. He could go a little deeper and for some reason stimulated his prostate more than others. Justin and Brian both held out as long as they could.  Brian would slide in and out until one of them was ready to lose it and then they would lie there mouths and hands touching and when they were both composed again they would climb again. Finally, together their lips locked and arms entwined, they soared together. After a few minutes to collect themselves Justin turned and pressed his back into Brian’s chest. He reached back and made it obvious he wanted Brian to enter him again.  Brian did what he was asked.


“Happy Anniversary, Baby.”


“Happy Anniversary, Sunshine.  I love you.”


“I love you, too.”  And together they drifted off feeling their heartbeats sync.



Brinn woke up as Candy tossed and turned in the middle of the night. There was a light glow in the room from a nightlight that was left on. “Candy, is something wrong?”


“I’m sorry, Brinn.  I was trying not to wake you. This baby won’t settle down tonight.  I probably ate too much good food.”


“You didn’t wake me.  I can’t sleep either. I was just trying to see the picture of my mom.  Daddy painted her before I was born.”


“Do you know your mom?”  Candy ask. She had heard John and Tony mention her recently and it didn’t sound very positive.


“I do but not very well.  I’m named after her. My real name is Tia Brinn but my daddies always call me Brinn.  The last two times she was supposed to visit Matti and me she canceled. I don’t know if Matti remembers her at all.”


“Would you like to get to know her better?”


“I really don’t care.  My dads are the best. I don’t need a mom.”


“Oh, Brinn, you are very lucky to have your dads.  They love you very much.” Candy grimaced as the baby stuck a foot in her ribs.


“Are you alright?”


“Yes, your cousin is just doing a little gymnastics right now,” Candy smiled.


“I am so glad you are having a girl.  I like the boys but I am ready to have a little girl to play with.  John and Tony will let me help.” Brinn looked at the covers where Candy’s tummy was.


“I am sure they will, Brinn. Would you like to feel my tummy?”


“May I?”  


Candy took her hand and guided it to the right spot.  Brinn’s eyes flew open. “Wow! Does it hurt when she does that?”


“Maybe a little but it is more just uncomfortable.  We should probably try to get some sleep.” Candy smiled at the beautiful young girl and turned trying to get comfortable.”



Brian woke to Justin still nestled close to him. Obviously they hadn’t stayed that way all night but they ended up that way which is what he liked.  “Good morning, Sunshine,” Brian kissed Justin’s neck that was exposed to him. Justin stretched like a cat in the sun. He turned over for an appropriate kiss.


“Good morning, Baby.”


“We probably should get up.  We have a house full to feed.”


“Let’s get in the shower. We can have an appropriate good morning and make progress in getting downstairs.”  His hand drifted down and gave Brian a bit of a preview of what he had planned and both men got up. As they washed each other and hands slid over wet skin Justin realized he knew the feel of Brian’s body much better than he did his own.  Every muscle cut, every dimple and minor scar. Next time they made love he planned to pay attention to every one of those spots but right now they had a house full of guests.


They made love and then dried each other off.  They slipped on robes and headed for the kitchen.  Before they got there they could smell coffee and bacon.  As they walked into the kitchen Jenn and Claire stood at the counter while Brinn sat on a stool stirring something together.  Brian wrapped his arms around Brinn and kissed her. “What is all this?”


“Morning, Dad. I’m helping make French toast.  Auntie Claire and Grandma are making breakfast for everyone.”  Justin snuggled his daughter as soon as Brian let go of her and kissed her, too. “Morning, Daddy.  From the look of your faces you have had a good morning so far.”


Brian looked over at Justin and smirked, pulling him close and kissed him. “You would be right , Sweetheart. Ok, ladies, what can we do to help?”


“Mimosas?” Jenn through out.  “We don’t have enough eggs for everyone so we made French toast and found bacon and sausage in the freezer  so those are cooking.”


Claire spoke up, “When the boys come up from the guest house they are bringing the eggs they have  in case someone doesn’t like French toast and we can make a few scrambled eggs for whoever wants them.”


The kitchen started filling up.  The coffee pot was running constantly and soon. Everyone was eating and laughing.  As the morning went on people started leaving. When Candy was about ready to go Brinn walked up to her and started putting her hand on Candy’s tummy but stopped at the last minute, “May I?”


Candy nodded, “Of course you can, and thanks for asking.”


Brinn put her hand on the pregnant belly.  “See you soon little cousin.” She rubbed it and looked up at Candy and smiled.  She gave her a hug and waved as Candy left with Tony, John, and the boys.


Claire volunteered to stay and help straighten up rooms and Brinn volunteered to help run up and downstairs with sheets. Jennifer had to get home to Tuck so Brian and Justin started cleaning up the kitchen.  They would leave some of it for the cleaning service in the morning but some of it had to be taken care of now. As Justin bent over to make room on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, Brian came up behind him and wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist, pulling him in close. “Do you think we can get away, just the two of us, for a few days. It sometimes feels like when we are up we have so many things going on we don’t have time for the two of us to talk or the conversation goes to the kids or what we have coming up,” Justin stood up and leaned against Brian’s chest. “When is the last time we talked just to talk?  I think we could use one on one time before this court case starts.


Justin turned into Brian’s body and kissed him.  “Yes, that sounds perfect. I will make time. I can always make time for you, Baby. And you are right, we haven’t had time to just be us in a long while.”  He kissed Brian again, “I can’t complain about out time in bed. We do seem to have enough time for that, thankfully, but I do miss our conversations about nothing.”


“Next weekend?” Brian asked?


“If not next weekend it will be another month. Gus’ graduation will be here in a few weeks. I’ll check if Brinn wants to stay here with Becca and Peter, if it works for them or if he prefers to go to the Inn with John and Tony.”



Brian went into the office a couple days that week and Justin wrapped up a couple things at the studio and on Friday morning after Brinn had gotten on the school bus with direction to get off at the Inn this afternoon, Brian and Justin both blocked their phones from everyone except John.  Everyone knew all contact had to come from that number.


They took a cab to the air strip Gus had gone to so many years ago.  There was a private jet waiting for them. Brian refused to tell Justin where they were headed but he had told them to bring things for cool evenings and pleasant days. He said they wouldn’t need a flight attendant.  They could help themselves to beverages if they wanted anything. He hoped Justin would agree to other activities on the flight out. The captain checked on them and made sure they knew where exits were and asked them to buckle up.  He said he would let them know when it was safe to move around and disappeared into the cockpit.


After takeoff, Brian took Justin’s hand and lead him to a sofa which Justin soon found out could be folded down like a futon and made a bed. Brian pulled a blanket down from above.  “We may as well sleep a little and love a little. We have over four hours.” They both shed their clothes and slid under the blanket. Just as Brian entered Justin they hit a pocket of turbulence driving Brian in deep and hard. Justin shouted out but it wasn’t a shout of pleasure.


“Brian, please back out slowly.” Justin said through gritted teeth.


“Sunshine, what’s wrong?  Did I hurt you?” He moved away slowly.


“You didn’t do anything,” Justin’s voice dripped in pain, “but that turbulence...I don’t think anything is really damaged but I do think that….”He curled into a ball.”


“Oh, Sunshine, what can I do?”


“Just let me lay here.  Do you have any pain killers?  Anything?”


Brian came back with two bottles, “Over the counter or something stronger?”


“I better stick with the over the counter for now.” He started to get up but curled back up. “Can you get me some water?”  Brian brought him a bottle and Justin took four pills. Justin saw the look on Brian’s face. He reached up and touched his cheek. “Just give me a couple hours and I am sure I will be fine. I think it is just a muscle spasm.” He lay on his side and Brian laid behind him.


“I’m so, so sorry,” Brian softly said as he rubbed Justin’s lower abdomen.   


“Oh, that does feel good. Maybe just a little bit harder,” Justin sighed.  “That’s perfect. Thank you, Baby. That seems to help with the spasm.”


They both fell asleep and woke up a couple hours later. “Excuse me, Baby, I need to go to the bathroom.” He grabbed his clothes on the way. As he walked Brian could tell he was still very uncomfortable. Brian got dressed and after some time, Brian was about to check on him when Justin came back out.


“Sunshine, is everything …. Are you bleeding?”


“There wasn’t enough blood to worry about as long as that is all there is.”


“Sunshine, promise you will let me know if you need to go to the doctor?”


“Brian, I will let you know, I promise.”  Brian took Justin’s arm and led him back to the seat.  Justin slowly sat down. Brian sat next to him.


“Can you sit?  Does it hurt too much?”


“Baby, it doesn’t hurt anymore sitting here.  It is deeper than that which is I guess one positive. Really, Brian, the pills helped take the edge off. I’ll be fine.”  


Brian kissed him gently.  “I love you so much, Sunshine. I know it wasn’t my fault but I just can’t stand it when you are hurting.”


“I love you for that,” Justin kissed him, sliding his tongue deep into Brian’s mouth where Brian’s reached out to greet it. They kissed until the captain’s voice asked them to buckle up for the landing in Napa Valley.


“Napa Valley!”


“Yes, we are staying at a small winery B & B.  We will have the guest house and are the only guests.  We will be off by ourselves so we should have lots of privacy. It is just a short ride from the airport.”


Within half an hour they were pulling into the drive at the winery and were being shown to their lodgings.  Once they were in the house, Justin’s pain was more obvious again. Brian handed Justin two pills.


“What is it?”


“Just take them.”


“Brian, why do you still have stuff like this?”


“I wish I could answer that.  I really don’t know. I just know every six months I toss out my supply and get a new one.  I really don’t know the last time I took one but it won’t hurt you to take one and I really think it will help the pain level”


“Baby, I can deal with the pain level as long as you don’t invade me tonight.”  He smiled sweetly at Brian letting him know he knew he would never do that. “Just give me the over the counter stuff.”


“I just hate seeing you in pain.”


“Brian, it is just a pulled muscle. It is just an unusual muscle. Come here and love on me for a few minutes while these pills kick in and then we can go explore.”


Fifteen minutes later they were both flushed and ready to explore.  They roamed the vineyards and the buildings. Justin stood looking out over the valley.  “This place is amazing. Look at this view, the sunlight. I wish I had my sketch pad. I want to draw you in this light.” He reached up and touched Brian’s temple.  “I love the silver creeping in.” He kissed Brian’s temple and then his jaw, and then his lips. “God, I love you Brian Taylor Kinney. I love growing older with you. I love raising our kids with you… I have a hard time believing our son is an adult.  Are you as worried about him as I am? He is too young to be on the road.”


“Justin, you were living with me by the time you were his age.”


“But I was me and Gus is much more like you.  He isn’t ready.”


“Sunshine, we have to let him live his own life and be there for him if he crashes.  He knows he always has a place to come home to. That’s all we can do. But I love that you love our son so much.”


They strolled a little longer and then went back to the room to shower and get ready for dinner. Brian sudsed up Justin’s back and slid his hands down to his hips. Brian began massaging  Justin’s bud and soon Justin was getting weak in the knees. “Tell me if I’m hurting you, Sunshine.” Brian’s finger slipped in and began stroking Justin’s prostate. “Is that…”


“That is amazing,” Justin’s voice was a whisper.  


Brian’s other hand reached around and lightly fluttered over Justin’s cock. Justin sighed as he came in  Brian’s hand. Brian kissed Justin’s neck and brought the bar of soap around to his chest. After he lathered up Justin he handed him the soap. Justin started on Brian’s back and walked around to his front and began lathering Brian’s chest as he worked his way down Brian saw the pain on Justin’s face as he bent his knees. Brian pulled up right away.  “Oh, no. You are not going to strain yourself.”


“But Baby, you were just so kind to me….”


“You can be kind tonight when we are in bed and you can find a comfortable position. Let’s get out of here.  Brinn will probably be calling to say goodnight in a few minutes.


After Justin dried off Brian, Brian dried off Justin. When he dried between his cheeks he noticed the towel was a bit pink. “Justin, it looks like you are still bleeding a bit.  I knew we should take you to….”

“I don’t need a doctor.  What I need is to use the bathroom and I am really afraid it is going to hurt like hell so I have been putting it off.”


Brian smiled softly at him.  “I will hold your hand if you want me to.”


“I know you would, Baby. but I think I will do this on my own.”


They both heard the  phone ring. Brian picked up his phone and it said John.  “Hello.” Brian said as he turned it to speaker phone.


“Hi, Dads.  How is California?”


Just hearing his daughter’s voice made Justin smile. “Did you know this is where Dad was taking me?”


“Just since last night.  He told me you were going to Napa Valley.  I did some research on the area today. Is it as beautiful as it looks?”


“It is, Sweetheart.  I want to draw all of it.”


“Maybe we need to move to California so you can paint it all.”


Brian responded, “Maybe sometime we will do that, at least for a summer. How is your brother?”


“Which one? Gus or Matti?”  They didn’t correct her when she said that.  She was right. Actually Matti was biologically her brother and Gus was a step brother but they always considered themselves brother and sister and their dads couldn’t be happier.  They chatted a little longer and then said goodbye.


Justin headed back into the bathroom.  “If you need me, call me.” Brian said as he shut the door. He had said it lightly but was a bit concerned.  After a while Brian got concerned. He walked to the door and said, “Sunshine, are you alright?”


“Yes!” Justin snapped. “I will be out in a minute.” Five minutes later he came out.  He was a bit pale and flushed at the same time. He walked over to Brian and attacked his mouth almost viciously.  When he pulled away Brian was confused.


“I’m not complaining but what the hell was that for?”


“You know that thin line between pain and pleasure? I am so turned on right now….I’ll get dressed so we can go to dinner.


Brian and Justin talked throughout dinner and when dessert arrive the grew silent and fed each other as they sipped on wine.   The meal had been amazing. The air was getting cool but there were fire pots sitting around to take the chill off. As they finished the meal they headed back to the house.  They walked arm and arm. It was early but they were still on Eastern Time. They both undressed and met in the middle of the bed. Brian turned his naked body to face away from Justin. Justin was tired and sore but he slowly slid into Brian. As Brian adjusted Justin continued the slow, steady motion until he drove Brian over the edge. Justin followed but as he attempted to pull out, Brian reached back and held on to Justin’s hip.  


“Stay where you are, Sunshine.  I want to feel you.” Justin wrapped his arm around Brian and fell asleep.



Justin woke up first and took a couple painkillers.  He wondered if this was what bad menstrual cramps felt like.  It was that deep pain you couldn’t reach. He pulled his knees closer to his stomach to see if that helped. Not really. He felt Brian shift on the bed and come up behind him.  Brian’s arm came around him and started slow circular motions on his abdomen, Pressing a little harder as time went on. He stopped when he thought he was starting to push too hard.


“Don’t stop, please.”


“I usually love to hear those words but not so much today.”  Brian kissed Justin’s shoulder. “How are you feeling, Sunshine?”


“I’m not sure if it is the painkillers, the massage or just your touch but that seems to be helping. Brian continued rubbing but his hand began to wander lower.


“Hope you don’t mind. Can you lay flat on your back or is that too painful?”


“You are making it hard for anything to hurt.” Brian’s mouth slipped over his cock like velvet sending shivers through him.  Brian started gently sucking, hoping Justin would cum slowly so it wouldn’t cause any additional pain. Justin whimpered as he released into Brian’s mouth, who greedily accepted it. Justin sighed loudly. He tugged Brian up and kissed him as he snuggled against Brian the entire length of his body. Justin’s hand roamed down Brian’s back and then between Brian’s cheeks.  He found the spot he was looking for and slowly began rubbing it. It wasn’t long before Justin took Brian into his mouth and at the same time found Brian’s prostate. Within a couple minutes Brian shouted, nearly coming off the bed before collapsing on it.


After a little nap Brian softly said, “I am really sorry you are hurting but we seem to be able to find enjoyment anyway.


“Baby, I have told you many times that being with you is all I need.  Maybe we should refrain from any sex until we get home and see…..”


“Whoa, no need to get crazy...unless it hurts you.” Brian kissed him and got up. “I believe if you slip on your robe,” He threw on at Justin and put his own on, “There should be  breakfast on the porch. If it’s too cold we can bring it in here.” They stepped out and the air was crisp but the sun was up and as far as you could see there were vineyards sparkling in the rays. Brian’s arms came around Justin and Justin sank back against him.


Justin said in almost a whisper, “Do you think we could ever live in a place like this?”


“Your wish is my command.  Let’s eat and get ready for the day and then maybe we can go do a little shopping.”


“Brian, we just bought a new villa.”


“And sold the old one so that really didn’t cost that much. And, Sunshine, our kids can go to any school they want. We give to all kinds of charities. We help our family. And there is no reason we can’t spend time out here.  You have had offers to work out here. We could spend time in San Francisco in the Art scene.”


Justin turned in Brian’s arms.  There were no words that could convey how he was feeling at this moment.  He loved him with every pore of his body. Their lips grazed each other. “Let’s eat, I want to go vineyard shopping.”


After eating in the fresh air, they showered and dressed.  They went to the main house and asked a few questions. The vintner offered them some fresh coffee and sat down with them.  “So what can I help you with?”


“Well, sir, we might be in the market to buy a vineyard.  We would want a place that has a great foreman because we know nothing about growing grapes or making wine but we love this land.  Is there anything for sale around here?” Brian questioned.


“Well, do you realize how much a vineyard cost?  I don’t know what you gentlemen do for a living but it takes a good bit to purchase one.”


Justin spoke up, “I know Brian booked this place under Kinney but if I am not mistaken I think you have one of my paintings on the wall over there.  Or I should say, a copy of one of my paintings. I’m Justin Taylor. Well, I actually prefer Justin Taylor Kinney.”


“My wife is always right.  She said you looked familiar but couldn’t place where she had seen you.”


“Well, Brian and I have both been fortunate and worked hard.  We could probably swing one of the smaller places without a problem.”


The vintner chuckled. “I am sure you could.  Why don’t the two of you go into the village down the road.  I am sure you would enjoy the little shops. I will make a few calls and if you give me your cell number I’ll call you back after I have talked to a friend of my, maybe a couple hours.”


They shook hands and Brian and Justin were off. As they got into the rental Jeep, Justin started laughing.  It is newer but brings back a lot of memories. They followed directions and ended up in a quaint town with lots of little shops.  Strolling arm in arm, Brian and Justin both realized people were friendly. The place had a welcoming feeling. “I like it here, Brian.  In fact, I think I love it here.”


“Well, let’s find a realtor.” Brian suggested. He pulled out his phone to do a search.



Peter and Becca were worried sick but didn’t want to call Brian and Justin.  Gus hadn’t come home. When Peter woke up at 7:00 and realized Gus’ car wasnt’ in the driveway he called John.


“John, is Gus there?  Have you seen him or heard from him?”


“No, Pete. I take it he didn’t come home?”


“That little shit!  How much you want to bet he is drunk on his as somewhere.”


“I think drunk might be the best outcome. If he doesn’t turn up by, 1:00 we are going to have to call his dads.  Text him that. I bet he gets home and let me know when he does.”


Peter texted Gus’ and told him to get his ass home and to contact him immediately.  “Damn it, Bex! I knew he was going to try something but I really hoped he would just come home and get drunk here if he needed to do something.”  He paced back and forth for a while and then said, “I’m going to the main house and wait for him. And then when he gets home I can beat the shit out of him.”


“Peter, that isn’t going to help.”  He walked out the door.


Becca grabbed her coat and followed him. She caught up to him and linked her arm in his. “Pete, losing your temper isn’t going to help anything.”  Becca’s phone beeped and she looked at it. “Pete, it’s Gus.” The message said he was OK and he would be home soon. “Honey, you need to either relax or let me handle him. Maybe you should let John know what ‘s up.”


About 11:00 a.m. they heard two cars pull up.  One turned off and after hearing some doors slam one of the cars sped away.  Peter stepped out and Gus was in the passenger seat of his own car. Peter opened the door and put Gus’ arm around his neck while putting his own arm around Gus’ waist and helped him to the door. He walked him straight to Alice’s old room, stripped off his clothes and threw him in the shower. He turned on the cold water and let it pound down on him.  


Becca walked in behind them. “Anything I can do?”


“Becca, he’s naked.”


“Peter, I have seen a few naked men in my lifetime and I have to admit the Kinney men are beautiful. I wonder how many hearts he has already broken.”

“More than a couple I am sure. Stupid kid.”  He turned the water a little warmer and turned and kissed Becca.  “Could you go grab a robe from somewhere for him and start a pot of coffee? Oh, and let John know he made it back.” She kissed him back and left, returning in a short time with a robe and then left again to start the coffee.


“You know I can hear you don’t you?” Gus said as he leaned against the shower wall.


“So you heard me say how fuckin’ stupid you are?”


“You never said that.”


“OK, I just thought it.” Peter swatted Gus’ head.  “This was not appropriate behavior. And I am not talking about the drinking although that was stupid. Not letting us know where you were was the stupid part.”


“Sorry, I was kind of busy and then passed out.”


“Busy with what?”


“With who would be the correct question.”


“Well, what was his or her name?”


“His name was Kevin...and her name was Kali. Don’t even say it...yes I used a condom and so did he.”


“So, does that mean you have…..how do I say this…..received before?”


“No, I haven’t but I enjoy being with either guys or girls...or both like last night.”


“You really are your dad’s son.  I remember him when I was a little kid, although I know it wasn’t all true.”


Gus reached down and turned off the water.  He was stepping out of the tub when Becca walked in with a cup of hot coffee with lots of sugar and cream. She didn’t phase Gus at all.  He reached out for the cup totally naked.


“Gus, do you mind?  That’s my wife you are standing in front of.”


“What’s the matter? Think she will see something she hasn’t seen before?”


“Shut up, Gus.  Trust me you have nothing I haven’t seen before. And what you have, doesn’t even come close.” Becca kissed Peter.  She then took the cup away from Gus again and threw him the robe. “Get something on and then come out to the kitchen.” She took the coffee with her, knowing he would need more soon.


Gus came out with the robe on and looking a little more humble.  He walked over to Becca and took the cup of coffee she offered. “Sorry, Becca. I was being really rude.  You don’t deserve that.”


“At least you were safe and didn’t drive home but we were really close to calling your dads.”


“Ah, shit, thanks for not doing that. They would have killed me.”


Becca handed him a piece of toast with a little peanut butter on it. “Eat this and then go to bed.” He took the toast and kissed her cheek.  “Thanks, Becca.” He finished the toast, dropped on the sectional and was out.


Peter wrapped his arms around Becca and brought his mouth to her ear, “I am so ready to have kids with you. Can we start looking?”


She turned her mouth toward his and kissed him and nodded.  “I’m ready. I love you, Pete. I am ready to raise kids with you.”


Peter pulled her to him and kissed him.  “I think we should go practice, and practice, and practice.” She took his hand and lead him toward the stairs.  She wasn’t sure where they were going but this house had a lot of bedrooms and she was in the mood to try everyone out.



Brian’s phone rang as he was looking up real estate agents.  When he hung up he looked at Justin. “Guess I don’t need to look anything up.  There is an agent waiting in her office just a block away.”


The men found the business and walked in.  The woman inside reminded Justin of his own mom.  She appeared to be about the same age and being a realtor they even seemed to have the same demeanor. She immediately introduced himself. “Good morning, you much be the Taylor Kinney’s. I’m Bonnie. I actually recognize you, Mr. Taylor.  A few years ago I was at a gallery show you were at.”


“Justin is good and this is my husband Brian.”  They all shook hands.


“Well, gentlemen, you might be the answer to my prayers.  Your host thought you might be perfect for a property I have close ties to.  If you like I can tell you about the place as we drive. It is about 30 minutes away.  Would one of you like to drive? It is easier for me to talk and point out things, if you don’t mind.”  Brian got behind the wheel and followed her directions as she told them about the vineyard. “This is a beautiful place.  There is a main house that could use a bit of updating but it is in excellent shape structurally. It also has a foreman’s house and of course a barn and all the other expected buildings needed for a vineyard.” She pointed to a turn for Brian to take. Justin was listening but he was taking in all the beauty around him.


Brian asked, “Can I ask why this place it for sale?”


“It is a bit of a sad story.  An older couple have owned the place for years.  About two years ago he had cancer. He fought hard and actually is clear right now but the treatment took every cent they had and physically the house and location just doesn’t suit him now. “Justin’s hand slipped to Brian’s shoulder and squeezed.  “I understand you want a good wine maker to be part of the deal. This place has a young couple, in their mid-thirties, on the property. He was raised on his grandparent’s vineyard and a couple of his wines have already won some acknowledgement but they don’t have the kind of money it takes to buy a vineyard.  They have three children. I hope that wouldn’t be a problem.”


“Not at all.  We have two children,well, Gus is basically grown but Brinn is seven.”  Justin pulled out his phone and showed her a family picture.


“Oh, Chantel would love to have a girl to play with.  She is the middle child and only girl. She just turned eight.”


Bonnie  pointed at the last turn and as Brian drove the winding road they started seeing glimpses of the buildings and the vines themselves. Brian began to slow.  “You seem to know the family quite well,” he said as he stopped the car and the three kids ran out the door.


“Grandma!” they yelled in unison.


Justin and Brian got out and looped their arms around each other’s waists as they looked around.  The house was beautiful from the outside. It had the arches across the front leading to a large veranda.  A couple walked out of the house. They appeared to be about Justin’s age. Bonnie greeted them with a hug and kiss.


“Brian, Justin, I would like to introduce my son, Jim, and his wife, Mary.


Justin and Brian looked at each other.  That had to be a sign. Jim and Mary had been the owners of Matti’s Inn and now another couple with the same names are here? Justin had already made up his mind. Bonnie began showing them around.  She had been right. The house was beautiful but needed a little facelift. They asked about wiring and plumbing and Bonnie showed them the inspector's comments.


Brian and Justin wandered a bit on their own.  Off to one side on a small path, they stumbled onto a little cottage.  The view was stunning from here. Justin tried the door knob. It was unlocked so he walked in.  It reminded him of something from a fairytale.


“Brian, this is my studio.  Look at that view!” He kissed Brian.  “You saw the initial price. We can do this.”


Brian’s pulled him close. “I knew we were buying it when we met Mary and Jim.  The house is fantastic. Did you see that master bedroom and the view of the valley? Let’s go tell them the good news.  We will have to do most of the paperwork back home on Monday. I guess we will be spending more time out here.” He trailed his hand across Justin’s ass.  “Can’t wait to start christening every room.”


Justin cringed a bit, “Just not right now, please.”  


“Oh, Sunshine, I bet you could use a little time to relax.  We will leave soon and you can relax in the car. As soon as we can get back to our place you can relax.” He smiled. “I’ll rub whatever you like!”


“I hadn’t realized it was starting to ache again until now. I could use a bed.”


Everyone separated happy with promises that this would get settled on Monday.



When Brian and Justin arrived back at the lodgings, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “How’s the pain, Sunshine?”


“It is better than it was yesterday.”


“That doesn’t mean it’s good today.”  


“I plan to have you later, Baby.  I plan to have you as far up me as…”


Brian kissed him, “I don’t think so, as much as I want to….” He kissed him again.


“Right now I would like to lay down a little while and if you are willing, I would love one of your deep tissue massages.  It may sound childish but it just feels good.”

“I would love to have my hands on your body, no matter what the reason.”


Brian laid down with Justin snuggled in close. He began to make circular motions and began adding pressure as he did so. After a few minutes he unzipped Justin’s fly and his hand slipped in, continuing with the same motion. As he pressed harder Justin began to make some noise, not of pain but of pleasure. As Brian’s hand began to dip lower his phone rang.


“Damn,” he mumbled under his breath. “Hello,” he responded.


“Hi Dad,” Brinn’s little voice came over the phone sounding sad.  


“How are you, Sweetheart?” He put it on speaker.


“I miss you, daddies.  When are you coming home?  I need hugs and kisses,” her voice caught in her throat, “From both of you.”  Now they could hear she was crying.


“Sweety, we will be home in time to tuck you in tomorrow night.” Justin tried to make her feel better as his heart broke a little bit.  “I am sure John will give you hugs and kisses.”


“He does but it’s not the same.”


“She just needed to talk to her daddies,” John voice came over the line. “She will be fine until tomorrow.”  They heard Brinn start to giggle and the phone went dead.


Justin turned to face Brian.  “I love her nearly as much as I love you.” Justin kissed his cheek. “I think we can continue this after dinner.”


It was another wonderful evening. There was a cool breeze but with a sweater on it was pleasant and after eating they shared an oversized chair with a blanket over top of them.  They talked until early in the morning, reminiscing about Babylon and their early relationship but avoiding all the sleeping around. Long ago they decided it wasn’t worth talking about it.  They weren’t ashamed of it but it had no meaning to either of them. As they talked they couldn’t stop touching; a palm on a cheek, entwined arms, fingers brushing hair away. Eventually they started kissing, tasting each other.


“Baby, I was serious.  I want you. Just think of it as stretching a muscle with a cramp.  Yes, it might hurt like hell but it is also going to feel so good.” Justin stood up and offered his hand to Brian.


“God, I hate when you make me hurt you.”


“Trust me, the pleasure will be so worth the pain and I really do think it might feel good to stretch it out.”


“I don’t believe you for a moment but I want you so bad. I can’t stand being so close to you but  not being able to be in you.”


They went in and locked the door.  Justin pushed Brian down to sit on the bed.  Justin found music on his phone and slowly started undressing  to it. Brian laid back on his elbows as he watched the show. He slipped his hand into his own pants and soon he had to unzip them. When Justin was naked he tugged off Brian’s shirt and then softly said, “Get rid of those pants.”




Brian stepped out of his jeans and pressed himself against Justin. “Are you sure about this? I am open if you prefer…..”


“We are going to take this SO slow you aren’t sure you are moving.  I really wish I would have brought a few toys or different sizes.” Justin smiled slightly.


“Oh, but, Sunshine, there are some things I never leave home without.”  Brian pulled out a little sack that appeared to be full of enjoyment.


“Did you bring the long, thin one? I am sure I can’t take the full length but it is thinner than you are so if you use that first…”


Brian kissed him. “Lay on your stomach.” As Justin started to move Brian said, “Let’s put a pillow under your hips.  It will be a better angle.”


Brian rubbed Justin’s lower back as he slowly inserted his finger and began to rub his prostate.


“Please, Baby, don’t do that right now.  It makes my back tense up.” Brian slowly pressed forward with his finger.  


“Stop, just a minute.” Justin took in a deep breath and let it out really slowly.  “Now more.”


Brian let him adjust as he moved it in and out ever so slowly.  “More, Brian. I need something more. I need to feel it hurt.”


Brian took out the thinnest but longest dildo they owned. He wondered how far he should try it.  Brian lubed it well and slowly started pressing it in. Justin almost lost it already but now Brian was getting near the injury.  Justin tried to relax but when the toy got to the spot Justin whimpered. Brian stopped immediately.


“No, don’t stop.  Just move it in a little ….”  Now Justin cried out, Brian moved up and kissed him.


“I can’t….”


“Just a little bit more, Baby. Just move it in an out slightly.  Don’t stop if I start crying, please.” Brian moved it in and out only about a half an inch at a time, back and forth.  Brian saw tears on Justin’s cheeks but continued as Justin had asked. “I’m ready for you, Baby. I need you. Just take it slow but don’t stop until you are buried all the way. I want to feel you now.” Brian positioned Justin on his side and, after adding lots of lube, he entered the relaxed entrance.  The first couple inches caused no tension but as he went in a couple inches further he felt Justin tense. His whole body went rigid but as Brian began moving slowly he forced himself to relax. Justin reached and took Brian’s arm, wrapping it around his own waist.


“Now, all the way, Baby,  all the way.”


In one small stroke Brian moved the rest of the way in and then held Justin in place. Brian let Justin adjust.and then he started moving slowly.  The pain made Justin shutter but then shouted as he came violently as the pain gave into violent pleasure. Brian emptied himself with a shutter.


After a few moments Brian asked, “Was it worth it?”


“More than you will ever know! Don’t move.  Please don’t move.” and he drifted off.



It was a short night and they needed to get to the airfield on time.  They wanted to get home in time to spend some time with Brinny. Justin ached with every move but it was a wonderful ache.  He had so much energy he almost went another round but instead he woke Brian by sliding his hands down between Brian’s legs. Brian groaned.


“Good morning, Baby. We need to get going so we can get home to the kids.”


They showered and dressed, thanked the vintner, and took some breakfast with them to eat on the flight.  They enjoyed their flight home and expected Gus to pick them up at the field strip. When the plane landed there was no vehicle in sight.  Justin texted Gus and waited for a response. Five minutes later his phone beeped. Gus had responded that he was on his way.


When Gus got out of the car he had Brinn with him.  She flung herself into Justin’s arms. He hugged her tight but let Brian pick her up. Gus walked over and put his arm around Justin’s shoulder.  Quietly he said to Justin, “What’s up? Was Pops a little rough on you this weekend?”


“Not like that. I’ll be fine in a couple days.  And it is none of your business what your dad and I did this weekend.”


Gus kissed him, “Glad you’re home.”


Brian was holding their daughter close as she held onto him tightly.  She reached one arm toward Justin so she could hug both of them. “Don’t you ever go away again without me!”


“Sweetheart, I can’t promise that but I do promise we won’t be gone long and we will take you with us most of the time.”


“You better keep your word!” She shook her finger in Brian’s face and then hugged him tight again.


Gus walked with his arm around Justin. They followed behind Brian and Brinn by a few feet.  “I screwed up, Dad, well sort of. I drank too much and didn’t call Pete and Becca.” Justin gave him an intense look.  “But, Dad, I stayed in a safe place and didn’t drive and it was just booze.”


“I hope you apologized for worrying them.”


“I did and I thanked them for taking care of me.  I know it was stupid.”


“Gus, just be safe.  Anytime you need a ride from a party call.  If you aren’t coming home, call. And Gus, play safe.”


“Oh, don’t worry.  We all did.” Gus smiled over at him.


Justin shook his head.  “Oh, Gus, you are a Kinney, through and through.”  He hugged him tight. “I can’t believe you are going to graduate and be gone within a month.”  


As they got in the car Justin looked at Gus, “Oh by the way, how does a trip to California sound when you get back from your tour?”


“California?”

 

“Ya, we bought a vineyard this weekend.  I am sure you’ll love it.”

Chapter 2 by Simply written

Chapter 2


Brian and Justin felt closer than ever when they returned from California.  Yes, there had been lots of time for love but they had spent hours talking. Both of them felt centered and content.  They had completed the purchase of the vineyard and already had contacted a contractor to start a little remodeling. Brian had asked Justin if he had time to take charge of that because he had a couple large projects he needed to work on.  Peter was doing an excellent job along with his other managers but there were still a couple clients he remained in charge of. Justin made choices and ran much of it past Brian at night. Each night they slept in each other’s arms, not wanting to lose the closeness they had found in California.


There was less than a month before Gus would graduate with honors and there was so much to do.  A big party was being planned. Emmett and Justin were going to decorate the whole pool area. Gus had  mentioned a couple of things he wanted but the rest he didn’t care about. He was hoping for an open bar for everyone attending but Justin and Brian both told him that wouldn’t happen.  There would be no underage drinking at his party. They had agreed he could drink with the family after the guests had left and he agreed he was good with that.


Brinn spent as much time with her daddy as she could.  She really didn’t like it when she was separated from him. She missed her dad, too, but there was a special bond with her daddy.  After school Brinn was meeting Justin at the studio. She had asked her daddy what she could make for her brother and they had decided on an art project.  Justin was there to guide her but she definitely had talent. Wanting to make something he would like, she began to paint a picture of Gus’ guitar. Justin went to the desk so she felt free to do what she wanted.  


An hour later Justin finished what he was working on and looked at his daughter.  He had to smile. Brinn looked so much like him. Her face was a little scrunched up as she focused on what she was doing.  She had one paint brush in her teeth while she had another one in her hand. Justin walked around so he could see what she was doing.  He was amazed. Her use of color was amazing and her perception was far beyond her age.


“Hey, Sweetheart, do you think you are at a spot you could stop for the day?” Justin had to laugh when she turned around she had a smudge of blue on her cheek and some red on the tip of her nose.


Brinn put a hand on each of her hips with a paint brush in each hand and scowled at her daddy. “And what is so funny?”


“Not funny, Sweety, but you are adorable.”  He walked over and wiped the point off her face.  Justin picked her up and gave her a kiss and hug, glad he had no more pain from his little accident on the way to California.  “Let’s clean this up a bit and then we better get home. I think Dad and Gus will be there tonight.”


Brinn gave him a big hug and then wiggled out of his arms and quickly cleaned up after herself. After slipping her jacket on while Justin shut off lights, she slipped her small hand in Justin’s much bigger one. She looked up at him and said, “I love you, Daddy.  Thank you for letting me do this on my own.”


“You are very welcome, Brinn.  You are very good.”


Matter of factly she said,“Well, I have been watching you since I was a baby. Some of it had to rub off.”


“Miss Brinn Taylor Kinney, do you know how much I love you?”


“I do, Daddy.  You and Dad both love me so much.  I never worry when you are around because you would never let anything happen to me. You will always protect me.”


“You are right, Brinny.  If I could, I would save you any pain and struggle in your life. I am afraid that isn’t possible but we will always be there to help you through it.”


As he helped her into her car seat, Brinn pulled him close.  “I love you, Daddy. Who needs a mom when she has great dads.”


Justin hadn’t been sure how to talk to her about Tina but this time was as good as any. “Brinn, your mom contacted me a couple weeks ago.”


“Is she coming for a visit?”  Justin could hear the excitement in her voice but she tried to not sound hopeful.


“No, Sweety, not exactly. We are almost home.  Let’s wait until we are in the kitchen, Ok?”


“This sounds serious.” Sometimes Brinn sounded like she was 17 rather than 7.


“I’m not going to lie, Brinny, it is very serious.”


Brinn was quiet until they walked into the house.  “Daddy, you are scaring me a little bit.”


“I don’t want to scare you but I don’t want to hide things from you either.”


“Sit down on this stool, daddy and talk to me.” She led him to the stool by the counter and pushed him down. She then climbed onto the one next to him.


Justin leaned forward and kissed the tip of her nose. “Well, your mom has decided she wants you.”

“What do you mean she wants me?”


“She wants you and Matti to go live with her in Colorado.”


“You mean for a visit.  Maybe we could do that this summer?”  Brinn sounded a bit hopeful. She really did want to know her mom and Justin’s heart was breaking as he went on.


i“No, Honey, Tina wants you to live there with her and you would just get to visit Dad and me.”


Brinn’s face crumbled and she flung herself into Justin’s arms. “No, Daddy!  I won’t leave you! I WON’T!”


Justin wrapped  his arms around her.  “We are not going to let her take you anywhere, Sweetheart.  Your dad and I will never let her have you.” Justin carried her to the sectional and put her on his lap.  He just held her. She clung to him so tightly it was uncomfortable. He held her tight while she calmed down a bit.  


Justin heard the garage door go up and down while he sat there and then Brian walked in.  Brinn instantly let go of Justin and ran to Brian holding on tightly to his waist.


“Well, hello, Brinny.  Is something wrong?”


“Daddy told me about what my mother is trying and I refuse to leave my dads so you can just have your lawyers tell her that.”


Brian picked her up and held her tight. “You will not have to go anywhere.  You are stuck here with your daddy, and Gussy, and me!” Brinn gave him a big kiss and took a deep breath. “Better?” She nodded.  “Now that I look at you, is that paint I see in your hair?”


“Oops, probably, I was painting Gus’ present.”


“Sweetheart, would you like to take a bath or shower while I make dinner?  You can eat in your pjs,” Justin suggested as he walked over to Brian and Brinn.


“I might need some help getting the paint out,” Brinn said.


“Well, I happen to know your dad is excellent at washing hair,” Justin leaned over and kissed Brian.  “Welcome home, Baby.”


“Do you think you can help this gorgeous girl in the tub while I make dinner? After you help with her hair you can get out of that suit,” under his breath he whispered, “Wish I could help you out of that.” Brian had shifted Brinn to one hip and yanked Justin close, claiming his mouth.


“Trust me, you can help me with that later.” He looked at Justin. Brian growled deep in his throat. He then turned to Brinn, “You go to your room and start the water.  I am going to change quick so I don’t get my suit wet.I will be there in less than five minutes.”


Justin felt his heart moving from the room but then the door behind him opened and the rest of it walked in. He looked up at Gus who was now as tall as Brian. “Hey, Gus.  Glad you made it. I should have dinner ready in about 30 minutes.


“Ok, Dad.” He kissed Justin on the head.  He had started this as a joke as he grew taller than Justin but it was very endearing, now. “I’ll be down in a few. Where’s Pops and Brinn?”


“Brian is helping Brinn wash her hair. I need to get dinner ready.” When he looked at Gus he saw Brian.


“I’m going to jump in the shower.  Hey, Dad?”


“Yes, Gus?”


“I love you.”  Justin’s heart was full.



Time flew by.  Justin and Brinn had their routine after work and when possible Brian and Justin joined them for dinner but the weeks flew by and it  was now the big day. Gus was graduating. Lindsay and Mel had arrived last night with JR. They were staying at the Inn. Gus had stayed over there late catching up. Emmett had spent time at the house yesterday and would be back around lunch today.


Justin turned over to find Brian staring at him.  He moved closer and, without a word, Brian pulled him again his body. Without a word Brian turned Justin on his back and entered him, knees spread.  Brian leaned forward and kissed him. Justin could tell Brian was emotional. Justin ran his knuckle along Brian’s jaw and then caught a tear as it escaped Brian’s eye.


Brian came quickly and collapsed onto Justin who wrapped him in his arms.  “Oh, Baby, we did a good job. He is graduating at the top of his class. He is a kind, loving young man. He truly is your son.”


“No, he is our son.  He wouldn’t be half the man he is without you. The night he was born I scored big. Now, I didn’t mean to leave you hanging.”  Brian slid down and took Justin in his mouth while his finger searched for Justin’s prostate. Justin let out a cry as the waves of pleasure rolled over him. When Justin’s body stopped shaking he rested against Brian for a few moments.  


“Brian Baby, Gus and I both got very lucky that night. I could never have imagined a love like this.” After a few moments of silence Justin said, “When’s the car coming?”  


“It should arrive while we are at the ceremony. Emmett is going to leave them in and they will put it in the garage. Do you think we got the right one?”


“Baby, he will love it.  Now I think we.” Brian pulled him close again., “We do not have time for that.”  


There was a soft tap on the door.  “Daddy, Dad are you awake?”


Justin pulled the blankets up around them, “Come in, Sweety!” Brinn walked in and wormed her way between them on the bed.  She was ready to go between the sheets when Brian separated the blankets so she could go between the blankets but not in the sheets with them.


“Let me guess, you are naked which is fine because you are married.”


“You are too smart sometimes, Miss Brinn.”


“There is nothing wrong with having sex. You are grown ups.” Brian and Justin looked at each other and started laughing. The three of them tussled in bed for a little while and after lots of hugs and kisses, Brinn went to her room to take a shower.  


At 10:00 a.m. they were on their way to the school.  Gus had left half an hour earlier so it was Brian, Justin, and Brinn. They went past Matti’s Inn and picked up his moms and other sister and the six of them went to see Gus complete a  major milestone of his life.


The ceremony was similar to all graduations.  All the important people of the school said their words and then it was Gus’ turn.  He had been voted by his peers to be the class representative. Lindsay held onto Mel’s arm as Gus stood before the mic tears already streaming down her face.  Mel was dabbing at her eyes already, too. Brian and Justin sat with Brinn between them and they all held hands. Brian’s arm reached around Brinn’s chair and put his hand on Justin’s shoulder.

Gus began, “Good morning and thanks for coming.  Everyone here is here today because they are important to someone in this class.  You might be a mom or a dad, a grandparent or a special family friend. And, I am sure everyone appreciates what you have done for them to get them through the last 13 years.”


“Since I don’t know all of you personally, I want to tell you a little about my crazy, mixed up, wonderful, amazing family.  My parents chose to have me. My moms were ready to be moms and asked their friend to help them out. Even though I was going to live with my moms my dad was at the hospital the night I was born.  I have always known I have four, yes, four parents that loved me and wanted what was best for me. Many people disagree that my parents should be allowed to be families but I can’t change their minds.  I can just tell you how great my life has been. When I was in junior high I moved in with my dads because I was causing too much trouble but not for one minute did any of them fight or argue over me. Well, not much and they always wanted what was best for me.”


“I have two great, younger sisters.  One of them lives with my moms and one lives with my dads.  What I never understood was why some people thought kids shouldn’t be raised in homes like ours.  How many kids are lucky enough to have 4 loving parents and two great sisters, not to mention extended family that have always been there when I need them.”


“I couldn’t have asked for better parents. Moms, I love you but right now I am going to talk to my dads.They put up with me when I was the biggest pain in the a….butt.” Gus looked at his dads,  “Pops, Dad, I always knew you would be there for me. You taught me right from wrong and how to treat all people as equals. You disciplined me when I needed it but gave me enough freedom to spread my wings.  I will never forget all that you have done for me. I love you both so much.”


By the time he finished not only was his family in tears but most of the audience.  The diplomas were passed out and the ceremony ended. Justin and Brian hugged Gus but neither of them said much.  After his moms and RJ had gotten time to hug and kiss him, Brinn walked over. Gus dropped to his knees and hugged his sister.


“You’re right, Gus, we have the best family in the world.  I love you, Gussy.”


“I love you, too, Brinny. I think there is a party on hold until we get back to the house so we should probably stop all this mushy stuff and head home. Gus put an arm around Brinn and whispered something to her.  She nodded and walked over to her dads.


“Hey, JR, do you want to ride back to the house with me?” She grinned from ear to ear and nodded.


Justin looked down at Brinn, “What did Gus say to you?”


“Since he has the old ‘Vette here there was only room for one of us to ride with him and he asked if he could give me a ride later. He doesn’t get a lot of time with JR.”


“You are a great sister, Brinn.”  The five of them got in the SUV and headed for the party.



The two vehicles arrived at the house at the same time.  Two parking spots had been left in front of the house for them, thanks to Emmett putting up no parking signs. As they walked around to the back of the house a cheer went up. All their friends and family were there.  Angelina, Tony’s sister had flown in to surprise him. She had just finished school too and would be attending college in the U.S. Since she had a new niece arriving very soon she decided to spend the summer at the Inn helping.


When Gus saw her he picked her up and twirled her around. When he set her back down he kissed her firmly on the mouth. “I can’t wait to catch up with you,” he said. “I’m afraid I have to cruise the crowd for now.” They hugged quickly and he moved on. The party went on.  Gus circulated through the guests so at ease in the spotlight.


Justin slipped his arm around Brian’s waist, “He is really good at playing a crowd. You know he is going to make it in the music scene if he chooses to.”


“Ya,” Brian pulled him close and kissed him, “He has the charm.  I saw the way he greeted Angi. I wonder if those two will get together now that they are older.”


Justin pressed his hips into Brian who growls softly, “Have you seen the way he has been looking at that friend of his that has been hanging around?”


“Unless I have forgotten the signs, Gus has tapped that ass before.”


“Yes, I see the look of lust passing between them.  The crowd is thinning except for family. We will have to see.” Justin ran his hand over Brian’s ass, “I plan to tap that myself later, just giving you a heads up.” They kissed and separated.


Forty-five minutes later there was only the closest of friends and family still at the house.  Justin went into the house to check on some food supplies when he heard something. He headed toward the sound and ended up in the theater. There stood Gus, one arm draped around his buddy’s shoulder and a bottle of Jim Beam in the other hand.  He had his buddy pulled close as he thrust in and out, obviously giving pleasure to both of them. Justin knew he shouldn’t but he had to stand there and watch for a couple minutes. Using the hand with the bottle Gus tilted his partner’s head back and kissed him deeply.  When he pulled away, he brought the bottle to his lips and the young man, who Justin now realized was one of the band members and a few years older than Gus, took a big swallow. As they both grunted Justin saw them shuttering and quickly stepped backwards. He needed Brian and he needed him now.”


Justin ran into Emmett in the kitchen.  “Have you seen Brian? I need to find him.”  


Emmett started laughing, “After almost 20 years you still need him NOW. You are my heros.  He was out by the bar last time I saw him.”


“Thanks, Em, and get out of the kitchen.  Find Drew and get him to do the same thing Brian and I will be doing.”


Justin found him and without a word grabbed Brian’s arm and pulled him through the side door. Justin nearly crawled down Brian’s throat with his tongue. Brian had no objection and soon Justin’s pants were around his ankles and Brian had pressed him over the dryer. He began thrusting in and out.  Between thrusts Brian managed to ask, “What brought this on?”


“I’ll tell you after….” Justin shouted as he orgasmed fast and hard.  Brian thrust a couple more times and then leaned over Justin as he spilled his love into him. He wrapped his arms around Justin tightly and brought him up to a standing position but remained in him.


“Sunshine,” Brian breathed in deeply taking in Justin’s scent. “God, I love you. Just let me stay in you while you tell me what brought this on.”


“I just found Gus and one of the band members.  He reminded me so much of you, not that I knew you at his age but he’s the age I was when we met and, god, our boy is all grown up and knows just what to do for a man. He was just present, just like you always were, always are. He made the man feel special, just like you always do.”


Brian began to move again and pressed his hand low on Justin’s abdomen and then continued downward, wrapping his fingers around Justin’s now expanding cock. “I love you, Baby.  I hope you are ready for lots and lots of exercise tonight.” Justin reached back and his fingers dug deep in his ass. This time they came at the same time.


After they pulled themselves back together, they joined their guests again.  The first thing they noticed was Gus with Angi. His arm was around her and he leaned down and kissed her.  It was a real kiss and Justin’s eyes searched out Tony. Tony was busy with Candy and Matti so he hadn’t noticed but John had. He moved over and corralled Gus and Angi, making sure he didn’t leave them alone.


“Brian, are you going to go tell John to back off or should I?  He has to realize Angi and Gus are basically adults.”


“I’ll go.  He has to realize they are the same age Tony was when they met.  That might be the problem.” Justin kissed Brian and Brian walked over to John, put his arm around him and  guided him away.


“John, I think we need to talk.”

“Brian, I really should be with..”


“John, they are kids, but they are adults. They are good kids.  They will be careful. Would you have wanted us to separate you and Tony?”


“Brian, it isn’t helping to think they are doing what Tony and I did.”


“John, you and Tony have to remember that Gus was raised right.  He knows what is appropriate and what is safe”


“Not helping, Brian. But you are probably right. Can you please remind Gus that Angi is a naive girl and Tony will kill him if he does anything she isn’t ready for.”

“Now, John, you and I both know that Gus would never hurt someone.”


“Ok, Brian you are right. I will try to get Tony to focus on that.”


Justin tapped Brian on the shoulder, “Baby, I think it’s time to give Gus his gift.”  


“Oh, ya, I think so too.  Gus, come on over here.” He walked over with an arm around Angi.” Gus, your dad and I and your moms are so proud of you.  And I have to admit that you got a tear or two out of me today. We love you, Gus, and hope you enjoy this.” As they talked they had walked to the garage door and Brian hit the remote he had in his pocket. The door went up and there stood a metallic gray Stingray. Gus’ eyes got as big as saucers and looked at his dads.  Is it mine? Really?” Justin and Brian nodded and Gus gave them a big hug. He then picked up Angelica and kissed her as he spun her around and around.


“Come for a ride with me?” Gus said, looking at Angi.”


“Um, Gus, I think you will need to put that off for a couple hours.” Justin said.   “I know you have been drinking.”


Gus’ eyes went even bigger, “Dad, the only place I was drinking was….” Gus flushed a bit.


Justin reached up and gently touched Gus’ cheek.  “Gus, just wait a bit.”


“Sure, Dad. Since it is just family left and I am spending the day with my moms tomorrow. I want to show Angi the new guitar my moms got me.”


“Go ahead.”


Gus hugged Justin and whispered, “Hope I met your standards.”


“Gussy, you always astound me. You are so much like your Pops.”


“I hope someday to find a partner have as wonderful as you, Dad.”  Gus kissed him and he and Angi moved into the house. Angi started heading to Gus’ old room but he took her up the other staircase.  “This is my room, now. Brinn has my old one.” Gus opened the door and Angelica walked in. Gus barely had the door shut when Angelica pressed her petite body against his. Her long black hair nearly reached her waist and as she stood on tiptoes her lips brushed his.  As he came down to meet her she clung to his neck and crushed her mouth against his.


“Gus, I want you to make love to me.” She took a step back and slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and the dress slid down leaving her in only a lacy thong at her waist and high heels.


“Holy shit, you are gorgeous.” Gus hands slid down her back and rested on her small ass.  Gus brought his mouth down to her collarbone and then worked his way down and took her small breast in his mouth. His tongue played with her taut nipple until she nearly passed out with pleasure.  His hands reached down and he scooped her up carrying her to his bed. As he laid her down his mouth switched to the other breast while his fingers found her warm center. He slowly stroked her, over and over until she was nearly frantic for release. He took out a condom and showed it to her.  She nodded and took it from him. He dropped his clothes and positioned himself. Angi slipped the condom on. “Angi, have you done this….”


Angi’s voice had a lighted hearted giggle in it.  “Oh, Caro, you are not my first but you are my now.” She slipped the condom on him and he began to enter her.  “You are so Bello,” She ran her hand across his cheek and then down his chest. “I do plan to taste every inch of you, Caro, but right now,”  She took him by surprised and flipped him to his back and straddled him, lowering herself onto his cock. As she began to move up and down on him, he thrust up to meet her. When they were both close to the peak, Gus flipped her and he thrust over and over until Angi was wild.  Gus’ mouth crushed hers as she screamed out in shear bliss and Gus emptied himself into the condom for the second time in as many hours.


Gus dropped onto the mattress and pulled Angi close, “Ready for a ride in that amazing new car of mine?”


Angelica rolled on top of him, “After this,” she slid down his body and took him in her mouth.


Thirty minutes later, they were redressed and on the road, with a warning to be careful.


After Gus had left with Angi, Brian sank into the sectional next to Lindsay and took her into his arms. “Well, we did it.  We managed to keep him alive until he graduated.”


Lindz put her head on his shoulder.  “I still don’t like the idea of him leaving with a band.  He is too young for that.”


“You and I both know that he is going to go with or without our blessing.  He is so good. He is just going to have to decide if that is the life for him.  We did a good job, Mom. He is a great kid who knows what’s right and what’s wrong and he knows how to be careful.


“You did a good job, Dad. You came through for him when he needed to be with his dad. Thank god for Justin.  I have to admit there were times when he was young I would have never left him alone with you if he hadn’t been.”


“I’m not so sure I’d even be here if it wasn’t for Sunshine.  My life would be nothing without him.” Brian gave her a long kiss. “Thank you for letting me have him when it was time. He has made me such a better person.”


“Brian, you were always a good person.  You just had to believe it.” They started kissing again.


Mel and Justin stood at the counter watching their spouses kiss each other. “Do you think we should break them up?” Justin rested his arm on Mel’s shoulder, “Why try? We know they will come back to us.” He kissed her cheek.


Brinn and JR walked in from the theater.  Brinn looked at JR, “Only in my house would you find your parents kissing someone else while the other parent watched.”


JR was not as amused. “Mom, I’m ready to go, now!” she said very clipped.


“JR. Don’t use that tone.  We are guests.”


“Mama, how can you just stand there and watch your wife kiss that man.”


Mel thought a split second, “It’s just Brian.  I wouldn’t call that a man.”


Justin glanced at Mel and started laughing. “We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that one.” Under his breath he said, “I hope to have that man in every conceivable position tonight and, trust me, that is a lot.”


“We get to go to the Inn with a teenage girl.  I doubt anything will be going on with us.”


“Well, take notes so when Brinn gets there we can ask for your advice.”


By now, Brian and Lindz had walked over to the counter where their spouses and daughters were standing. Lindsay smiled at Justin, “Got him warmed up for you.”


“Trust me he doesn’t need any priming.” Justin kissed her on the cheek.  “Are you heading out?”


“Well, our son has left his party and our daughter is obviously ready to get away from her mothers for a while.  Thanks for hooking us up with two rooms although tonight JR is planning on staying with her dad.” Mel stated, “Brian are you ever going…” Justin jabbed her lightly.


“Don’t ruin my night, please.”


“I just think five years is…”


“Mel, he hit our son.  Until he can be a man and apologize I have no time for him.”


Justin slid his arm around Brian. “Mel, I know this puts you and especially JR in an awkward spot but you really have no reason to get involved.”


“Mel, he is right.  It is none of your business, none of our business.” Lindsay kissed Mel and softly said, “Let’s go to the room and….” She kissed her deeply.


“Ok, Ok.”

“You guys are really gross.  I don’t want to see my moms doing that.” JR said.


Brinn smiled up at her,”I always see my dads making out.  They can’t keep their hands off each other.”


They all said goodbye and verified Gus was all theirs tomorrow. “Dads,” Brinn questioned.  “Should I go stay at the Inn with Matti so you can enjoy yourselves as much as you want?”


Mel and Lindsay almost doubled over laughing and JR’s mouth dropped open as far as it would go.


“Brinn, Sweetheart, I love the way you think.” Brian swooped her up and spun her in circles.


Justin looked at the women, “Can you wait for like 2 minutes while I check with John?”


Lindsay nodded.  


Justin called John’s phone.  “Hey, Justin.”


“Do you mind if Miss Thing, sleeps over at Matti’s tonight?”


“No, no problem.  Something up?”


“Just us,” Justin chuckled.


“Send her over with Gus’ moms.  We will talk in the morning.”


“Thanks, John.  We owe you, and I  know Matti will spend some time here after the baby comes.”


Brinn ran upstairs and was down in five minutes with an overnight bag. As they drove away, Justin was unbuttoning Brian’s shirt and pulling it out of his waistband. Justin’s mouth started sliding down Brian’s chest and then began biting and nipping Brian’s skin. His skin showed little red welts but Brian just couldn’t stop him. As Justin kept irritating his skin his hands slid into Brian’s slacks and began giving him great pleasure. The pain from his teeth and softness of his hands was quickly driving Brian mad!


“Take me on the steps, now!” Brian pulled him close and crushed Justin’s mouth with his own. As he did so Justin’s pants fell to the ground. Brian bent Justin over so his hands were on the fifth step leaving his ass up in the air.  Brian reached around and started pulling lightly on Justin’s cock and then out of nowhere drew his hand back and spanked Justin hard. Justin nearly came from the excitement. Brian held his cock a little harder and then entered him and pressed in over and over until he pleaded for Brian to let go of him so he could cum.  After a few more long strokes Brian was ready and grabbing Justin’s hips and drove into him like he was going to drive all the way through. Both men shouted loudly as they shuttered over and over.


Justin couldn’t get turned around quick enough to press his mouth against Brian’s. He needed to taste him.


Thirty minutes later they were naked and entwined on the bed. Justin coaxed Brian to lay on his stomach and then Justin started using his fingernails to sensitise Brian’s back and ass. He wasn’t scratching hard but did it over and over until every nerve ending screamed for real touch. Justin slowly entered him.  He didn’t want to inflict any pain on Brian but he was going so slow Brian was nearly mad with need. Once Justin had entered him completely he lay down on Brian’s back and did not move. Justin’s mouth was near Brian’s ear. “I love you and plan to show you several more times tonight.”


“Oh, god, Justin! I need you.  Please, Sunshine, I need….” Justin began to slowly move in and out.  It was deliberate and thoughtful. He moved anyway he thought would give Brian pleasure. Justin’s hands ran the length of Brian’s arms and then entwined his fingers with Brian’s as they softly came together in spasms  or sheer joy.



As they lay together Brian looked at Justin, “What did I do to deserve all this tonight?”


“I just want you to know that I need you as much tonight as I did over 18 years ago and now that we are middle aged men with kids, it hasn’t changed at all. I still cannot get enough of you and every morning when you take me in the shower I go back to that first morning and how you taught me what it meant to love someone.  And in about a half hour I plan to show you again.”


“I might need an hour.  I’m not 30 anymore.”


“Trust me darling, I will have no problem getting you in the mood again.  Let’s take a bath so we can clean up before the next activity.”



Just feeling Brian’s arms around him from behind rejuvenated Justin.  The water around them was sensual, especially as Brian’s hands began to travel over Justin’s supple body.  Soon Justin was moaning as Brian’s hands were sliding in between and around his chest and torso. Brian’s large, graceful hands went even lower.


“Please, Baby, touch me, take me, anyway you want. Make me beg.”


The next hour Brian did just that. He taunted and teased every inch of Justin’s body but would not enter him or let him cum. Brian was almost ruthless as he brought him to the brink and then let him alone for a bit.  At one point Brian actually got out of the bed, slipped on his robe and then left the room. Brian’s main reason for leaving was to check that Gus had gotten home. He was sound asleep in his bed. Brian grabbed a bottle of Jim Beam and returned to the room.  Justin was slowly stroking himself, doing his best not to cum.


“What are you doing? Did I tell you you could touch yourself when I am not here.” Brian poured a few drops of Jim Beam in Justin’s navel and then licked it up.  He continued this pattern on a nipple, then on his inner thigh and finally dribbled it on Justin’s cock. Brian’s tongue greedily lapped it up. And then he continued to lick and suck until Justin went into convulsions.  Brian wasn’t sure he was ever going to stop cumming.


At this point they were both spent and laid down inches apart.  To touch at the moment would put them on sensory overload. Even with space between them the electrical current could be felt. They fell asleep from exhaustion.  


Brian didn’t know how long he had slept when he woke up trying to turn over.  He couldn’t move. Justin had tied his arms and his legs to the bed and he lay spread eagle on his back unable to move. It was now Justin’s turn to prolong Brian’s sweet agony..  He took his time tasting and touching all of Brian’s most sensitive spots When Brian started pleading for relief Justin wrapped a silk scarf around Brian’s neck. He looked into Brian’s eyes and Brian nodded at the unasked question. Justin positioned himself on Brian’s throbbing cock and as he slid up and down he tightened the scarf around Brian’s neck. As Brian’s face began to get redder Justin could tell he was so close.  With one last tug Brian came so violently Justin was nearly thrown from his position. He instantly loosened the the grip on the scarf and collapsed on top of Brian. After a few minutes Justin slipped off Brian and untied his arms and legs. And then they slept.

About 8:30 there was a knock on the door. “Dad, Pops, you decent?”


As Brian stretched he groaned.  He had used muscles last night he hadn’t used in years, well at least not all of them in the same  night. “Come on in, Gus.” Justin snuggled against Brian as the door opened.


“God, I don’t have to ask what you two were up to last night.  It would smell like a locker room in here if the window wasn’t open.’


“Did you and Angi have a good time last night?” Justin asked.


“Do you want to know How good a time we had?”


“Gus,” Brian patted the bed next to him.  Gus dropped his long, lanky body across the foot end of the bed. “Sunny boy, Angelica is a gorgeous, young woman and I totally understand,well understand why you are attracted to her. But, remember, Gus, she is your cousin’s sister. I don’t know her experience…”

“Pops, that woman taught me a couple things last night.”


Justin smiled, “I doubt you need any help with that, Gussy, but just be considerate around John and Tony.  Don’t rub it in their face.”


“I know, Dad.  I would never hurt them.”


“I know you wouldn’t.”


Gus crawled over his dads like he did when he was seven and gave them both a kiss.  “I am off to a day with my moms and JR. I will let you know if I am going to be home for dinner.  You two can take advantage of the empty house.


Brian and Justin both groaned. “Ok, you can use the day to rest up,” Gus laughed as he got off the bed. Dad, remember Pops is getting old.” He laugher.


“Gus, I am not sure I can stand up at the moment. Your Pops can still hold his own.” Brian rolled onto Justin and started kissing Justin’s neck.


Gus laughed, “Bye, I’ll text.”


The door had barely shut when Brian rolled off Justin. “I hope you aren’t interested right now because I don’t think I have an ounce or….” Justin kissed his love.


“Brian, I could lay in your arms all day but right now I am not sure I could do anything else.”


“How about walk down the steps, grab coffee and get in the hot tub.”


“Oh, I do love you.”  Justin kissed him as he slipped over Brian’s body and grabbed a robe. He grimaced as he walked.  He was in as much pain as Brian. “Are we too old for nights like that?”


“I wouldn’t say too old but ….wow, what got into you last night?”


“Maybe I was just feeling a little old and seeing Gus with his friend last night just brought back memories of when I was that age. And obviously he was with Angi last night, too. He is so much like you in all the best ways.”


Brian walked up to Justin and kissed him as his hands  slid under the robe. “In as much pain as I am in, I really want you again.  I want to be so deep inside…


“Oh, god, Brian, I can’t even think about it although if I do the thought of the pain is a bit exciting.”


Brian grasped Justin’s ass and pulled him close.  “It will wait until later. We have our whole lives to make love.” One more kiss and they headed toward the kitchen.


Both Brian and Justin were content to lay in each other’s arms. They stroked and kissed each other but needed no more.   An hour later their muscles were loosened up and they called to see when Brinn wanted to go home


“Hi,Daddy,did you and dad have a nice night?”


“We did, Sweetheart.   Thank you. Did you sleep well last night?”


“I did, Daddy, but this morning I think something is wrong.  John and Tony were talking quietly but I heard them mention our mother and something about being worried.  Did you get anything delivered today?”


“We didn’t answer the door at all today.  I will go check in a few minutes. Is John or Tony around? I’d like to talk to one of them.”


“Tony’s right here.”  Justin heard some noises.


“Justin, did you get the documents?”


“We have been out of touch since last night.”


“They have moved up the case.  It is now scheduled for four weeks from tomorrow. John is beside himself.  Well, honestly, so am I. If something would ever take Matti from us and Tina has gone off her rocker.”


“Try to stay calm.  Brian will get to the bottom of this.  Let Brinn know we will be there to pick her up in an hour or so.” Brian had come over and put his arms around Justin. “Tony, would you like Matti to come home with us tonight.  It is only a matter of weeks and you will have a baby in the house and I am guessing it has been a long time since the two of you had a quiet night at home, just the two of you.”


“Oh, yes, Justin, we could use that.  Thank you!”


“I’ll bring Matti back when I come to work in the studio.”


When Brian and Justin arrived John was beside himself.  The stress of the new baby coming and the threat against Matti was taking its’ toll. On top of that the business was thriving and they hadn’t hired any additional help yet. Claire needed to take a week off to do a few things before her granddaughter arrived just leaving more for John.  


Justin looked for John and found him in the office.  John wasn’t working. He was staring out the window and didn’t notice Justin walk in. Justin walked over and placed a hand on John’s shoulder. John reached for the hand thinking it was Tony but as soon as he realized it was Justin he tried to pull himself together but then collapsed into Justin’s arms. “What are we going to do? I can’t lose Matteo,I just can’t.”  


“We won’t lose our children.  You know we will fight this battle with every cent we have.  She is not getting our kids. We have everything in writing and we have evidence of her not showing up for scheduled visitations.  John, let us take Matti home with us tonight. Spend quality time with Tony. By the time the case starts you will have a new baby in the house, and yes the court is aware of this. All of this will be fine.  Spend an amazing night with your husband. Remember why you want this family. You have so much love to share but your first responsibility is to love each other. Then you will have all the strength you need to welcome that amazing little girl into the world. You know Matti can stay with us if you need a break and your mom will be back to help by then. I think Tony and Brian are talking about getting you more help for the Inn right now.  We will all make it through this as a team, as family!”


“Thanks, Justin.  I do feel better now.  I am not sure why I was panicking.”


“Because our kids are everything and we love them more than we love ourselves. And we love each other’s kids, too, so they are extra lucky.” Justin kissed John’s cheek, “We’ll take good care of Matti tonight and you take good care of Tony.”


John did just as Justin suggested. Tony got to the apartment earlier than usual and John had dinner waiting for them. They sat and talked  as they ate and as dinner progressed so did the touching they did. When they were done with the main course, Tony stood and offered his hand to John. “Let’s leave dessert for later.” He kissed John, as his hands began to loosen John’s pants. John sighed as Tony’s hand found its target.  John’s mouth brushed Tony’s first and then their lips melded. The men spent the next two hours in bed and then ate their dessert in bed before again making love, forgetting about the world outside.


John laid in Tony’s arms.  He turned and kissed Tony. “I can’t wait to see your daughter.  She is going to be so beautiful.”


“John, she is our daughter.  I can’t wait to see our son with our daughter. Matti is going to protect her just like Gus protects his sisters.”


“But, Tony, what if Matti….”


Tony rolled so he pinned John to the mattress.  “Mi Amore, nothing is going to happen to our son.  I would kill her before I let her take Matti from us.”


“Tony, don’t say that!  I could never lose you either.”


“Brian has this under control and he gave me a number to call tomorrow to get some more help for this place.  I already hired Candy’s sub while she is out for maternity leave and she will stay on even if Candy comes back but right now,” Tony’s hand caressed John’s chest and reached the nest of curly hair. Tony’s mouth started drifting down as his hand slid between John’s legs and located the spot he was looking for his finger pressed in far enough to find John’s prostate.  Just the first brush against it made John shutter. Tony did not stop. John’s breath started coming in short shallow intakes. Tony started stretching him and soon he positioned himself behind John and pressed his way in. John reached back and grasped Tony’s hips as they moved behind him.


“Tony, I love you so much.  I….oh, god, you are so amazing. You take such good care of your family.”


“Oh, John, don’t you realize…..” He couldn’t complete the sentence.  He shuddered as John did the same. Tony held him close. “Mi Amore, let’s sleep. We can play again in the morning.”


Gus arrived home after dinner. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge without asking and sat down with his dads on the kitchen sectional.  He draped his arm around Justin. “I guess I will have breakfast with the moms tomorrow and then they head back to Canada. When is Brinn done with school.  I would like to take her out for part of a day and then have a family day before I leave on Thursday. Brinn’s school is done tomorrow, right?”


“Gus, she would love it if you picked her up tomorrow when she is done at noon and then you could have your sister day. She is going to miss you so much this summer. Thanks for thinking about her.”


“I love her.  She is my sister.”


“Gus, I know legally you are an adult and, far be it from me to tell  me what you should or shouldn’t do,” Brian began, “But, Gus, be careful.  I know you play safe when it comes to sex but this,” he took the beer out of Gus’ hand, “can be dangerous along with all the other things you will be offered.  Gus, just be smart.”


Justin reached over and touched Gus’ face. “Gussy, we just don’t want you to get hurt. We would love it if you came back in the fall and go to college but if you decide that music is the life for you just make sure you never forget where home is.” Justin hugged him, “We love you, Gus. We just want you to be happy.”


“You guys taught me what I need to know.  I promise to remember and I will always remember where home is.  I know even if I screw up, like I did when I ran away, you always love me.”


As tears ran down Justin’s face Brian smiled at Gus.  “You better shut up before he starts the ugly sob.” Brian guided Justin onto his lap and started kissing him.

“Before you get too distracted I have two things, first, could I have heard you yell all the way in my room last night?”


Brian and Justin looked at each other.  “That might be possible.”


“And, second, you don’t want to show me some of your tricks do you?  No, show isn’t the word. Explain some of the things.”


“Gus, I am sure you will pick up what you need.” Brian looked at Justin, “Maybe we should check on Brinn and Matti before going to bed.”


Gus stood up, “Are Peter and Becca here or in the city?”


“I think they are here.  Usually they go back to the city on Monday morning.”


“I want to go say goodbye to them.  I may not have a chance to see them before I leave.”



Gus jogged out to the guest house.  He tapped on the door and said, “It’s Gus.” He heard movement in the house and the door opened.  Becca stood there in shorts and a tank. Gus wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. “You know if you ever get tired of that yahoo cousin of mine…” He kissed her on the cheek.”

“That yahoo is sitting here watching you paw my wife.”


Gus set Becca down and walked over to hug Peter, “I just came to say goodbye because I probably won’t see you again before I leave.”  He dropped into a chair as they sat on the sofa. Without thinking Gus picked up some papers on the coffee table. Before Peter could retrieve them Gus saw the word Adoption.


“I am so sorry.  I didn’t mean to….” Gus was a bit flustered.


Peter looked at Becca and she nodded. “Gus, don’t say anything to your dads but we are hoping by the end of the summer we will have a new member of the family.  We have taken Foster Parent classes so we can hopefully work up to adopting.”


“That is really great, guys.  You are going to make the best parents.”


“Thanks, Gus.  We will miss you.  If all of this goes through we will be living here full time or we may get a house in the city because the loft isn’t going to cut it for a family.”


They talked for awhile about the tour and what cities Gus was going to. As he headed back to the main house he got a text from Angi and instead of going to the house he texted Brian and got in his car.  He could almost feel her already.



Brian and Justin had checked on the kids and then gone to bed.  Laying there in the dark, they talked softly. Brian’s phone beep.  He picked up and read it.


“Gus is on his way to the Inn to be with Angi.  Maybe he will make it home once in a while this summer to see her. Of course there will be so many groupies that will be available this summer.”


Justin kissed Brian. “I am going to miss him so much but he is grown and needs to spread his wings. When did I become my mother?”  Justin laid across Brian’s chest and kissed him deeply as Brian’s arms came around him. “I think, no, I know I am ready for you again. Love me, Baby.”


“Always, Sunshine.  I will always love you.” They made love with no urgency, just gentle strokes and touches. They fell asleep knowing their world was good.


The week flew by.  Gus spent time with Brinn and his dads but late at night he spent at the in with Angi.  Tony wasn’t happy but John spoke to him and after Angi assured him their parents knew she had an active sex life, he had to admit he knew Gus would treat her right. On Thursday evening Angi came for dinner and Brian and Justin saw the interaction between the two. It was obvious how close they had become.  At one point during the meal, Gus reached over and put his hand on Angi’s cheek and then leaned over and kissed her sweetly and then continued the meal.


Justin’s heart was so confused.  He was so proud of his son and the man he had become but he was going to miss him so much and watching him grow. Brian and Justin cleaned up the meal as the three kids watched a movie. Brian had seen Justin’s reaction to the kiss and as they put food away Brian wrapped Justin up in his arms and held him tight. “We have done our job, Sunshine. Sunny Boy needs to decide for himself what he wants out of life. And we will be his soft place to land when he needs it.”


“I just love him so much.” Justin looked up into Brian’s face and Brian brushed a kiss across his lips.


“Let’s go spend time with our family.  Tomorrow morning will be here soon and I am guessing Gus will be taking Angi upstairs soon.  When the movie was finished Brinn asked Gus and Angi to tuck her in and the three went upstairs. Gus sang her a song and Brinn hugged him for a long time. Angi stayed back and gave them space. Brian and Justin stood outside the door as Brinn held onto her big brother.


“Gussy, when are you coming back home?”


“Right now it looks like I will be home for a couple nights at the end of July and then I will know if I get to stay with the band this fall. Maybe Dad and Pops will bring you to a show.  I love you, Brinn.”


“Gussy, I love you, too.  You are the best big brother in the world!”  Gus was patient with her and let Brinn hug him as long as she needed to. She kissed him and then let him go.


“You are the best little sister I could ever want, Brinny.” He gave her one more quick hug.  “I will say goodbye in the morning.”


Justin and Brian walked to their room as Gus and Angi went to his.  Gus shut the door and

took Angelica in his arms. “Gus,  may I ask you something?” she asked as he kissed her neck.


“You can ask me anything you want,” he said as his hands slid under her short skirt.


“You don’t plan on me waiting do you because I know you are going to be with other people.”


“Angi, I really like you but we are both way too young….” He slipped her underwear down as his fingers began to probe.


“I totally agree….oh….you are better every time…..” She was already having her first orgasm just from his finger stroking her. “Gus, fuck me. Do it now!”.


Gus wasn’t going to be rushed.  He undressed her as he kept exciting her. He kissed, he stroked, he nibbled. He brought her to the brink and then as she collected herself he undressed.  When Gus rejoined her she took him in her mouth and licked it like her favorite flavor ice cream cone. When he was brought to the brink he had her get on her hands and knees and entered her.  He grabbed her hips and tried to control hold on as long as he could but soon the warm center of her womanhood was too much for him to resist. Together they reached an orgasm, stronger than either had ever had before.


As they laid together Gus said, “I really do like you Angi. I hope we can stay friends.  I will call and text often.”


“I would like that, Gus.  You are one of the best guys I have ever met.  I love you as a friend who know…..How could I not love you?”


“I love you too, Angi.  You are a great friend.” Gus pulled Angi close and they slept.


As the sun rose so did the family.  Gus had his bags packed and instruments by the door the night before so when  Gus came down a couple minutes ahead of Angi and found Justin with a cup of coffee waiting for him. “Thanks, Dad.  You do know I will be back in a couple months, right?”


“I do know that, Gus.  I was just realizing that since the night I met your dad you have been a part of us and I know you are still a part of us but we are moving on to a new chapter.  I only want all the best for you, Son.”


“I am not sure I have told you often enough, Dad, that I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you.  I know Pops wasn’t the easiest partner but I also know you two needed to be together and I am so thankful you thought we were worth fighting for.”


“Gus, even if your dad and I hadn’t made it, I would have stayed in your life. I am just so thankful that wasn’t the case.” Justin reached out and took Gus’ hand but Gus set down his coffee and pulled his dad into a hug. “Thanks, Daddy, for everything you did. Thanks for every skinned knee you kissed and for every tear  you wiped away. And thanks for loving me like was was your own.”


“Oh, Gussy, you were always mine.”


Angi came down and Gus walked over and kissed her.  Soon Brinn and Brian were also in the kitchen. When the doorbell rang they all went to answer it.  Gus opened the door and kissed the band member standing there. It was the young man from his party.  Gus handed him his bag and guitar. Angi quickly kissed him and got out of the way. He dropped to his knee by Brinn and hugged her tight.  “See you soon, Brinny.” He kissed her and she moved over to Justin.


Gus stood in front of his dad.  He had grown as tall as Brian and had the same build. “Bye, Pops, I will be home in a few weeks.”


Brian pulled Gus close, “If you need anything, Sunny Boy, you call us.  We are always here for you. I love you, Gus.” As Gus walked out the door a tear ran down Brian’s cheek.  As Gus waved goodbye and shut the door, Brinn walked over and put her arms around Brian’s waist.


“You still have me, Dad.”


Brian looked down at Brinn and picked her up.  “And I am so glad you are, Sweetheart. I am so glad you are.” Justin walked over and hugged both of them.  


“Let’s go make some breakfast. What do you say, Brinn, Pancakes or French Toast?”

 

As Brinn ran to the kitchen, Justin brushed a tear off  of Brian’s cheek and kissed him. Let’s go make some breakfast, Baby.”

Chapter 3 by Simply written

Chapter 3


The next three weeks was spent getting into a summer routine for Brinn and Justin.  Angi was in charge of Brinn and Justin a good part of the day although Brinn spent time in the studio with Justin, too.  The finished project she had given Gus for his graduation was amazing and Justin encouraged her to try something else. She seemed to love it and was a natural.


Brian was barely home.  Brian was trying to clear his calendar so when the court case started he wouldn’t have to spend much time there.  Peter really hoped to be in the courtroom part of the time to support the family, but promised Brian he would stay at the office if something important came up.  John and Justin had been talking frequently and made sure that the lawyers had all their questions answered. With the case starting tomorrow Justin knew he had to speak to Brinn about it.  Nothing slipped her attention so she needed to be filled in. Brian had hoped to be there for the conversation but he called to say he wouldn’t be home until late. Justin thought about waiting until Saturday when Brian was home but knew his daughter.  She needed time to process and would have questions that came up later.


Brinn was very excited when her Daddy asked her out on a lunch date.  She put on a sundress with little blue flowers on it and put blue ribbons in her hair.  Justin put a little time in on his appearance, too, so she knew how special time with her was. He walked out and saw his pretty little girl who was growing up far to fast.  


“Don’t you look beautiful, Brinn.  I am going to have the prettiest date in the restaurant.”


“Oh, Daddy,” she hugged him.  You look very handsome, too. Do you think we can stop by and see Dad.”


“That is a great idea.  You know how busy he has been but I bet he will have a few minutes for us. Let me call Cynthia and see if we can surprise him.”


Justin and Brinn arrived at Kinnetik at 11:45.  Brian was supposed to be free any minute. Peter happened to see Brinn and Justin walk in.  “Well, Justin, how did you score a date with the most beautiful girl in town, other than Becca that is.”  


“We do have a date but she wanted to see if her Dad could at least say hi to her.”


“I will check if he is free.” Peter peeked into Brian’s office and waved them over.  “He just got done with his conference call.”


Justin and Brinn walked into the office hand in hand.  Brian glanced up and his heart skipped a beat. “Well, what a great surprise.  I really wish I could go with you.” He opened his arms and Brinn ran to him. “How did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful family? By the way, Gus just texted. He is having a great time and he sent me a review.  The band is doing amazing. Miss Brinn you look especially pretty today. And I have to say, your daddy looks amazing, too.”


Brinn leaned over and whispered something. Brian smiled.  “I think that is a great idea.” Brian kissed Brinn and she skipped out of the room.


Justin watched her go and then looked at Brian quizzically.  “So, what did she say?”


“She thought we needed a few minutes alone and I couldn’t agree more.” Brian took Justin in his arms.  After kissing him he said, “Are you Ok doing this alone?”


“I know you have to work and I don’t think we can wait longer.”


“I love you, Sunshine, and I love that little girl with all my heart.  We will all be ready for time away after the case is done. I would say by next Wednesday we should be on the plane to Ibiza. He kissed him once more, holding him longer than he should have.  He wanted so much more. “I will be home on time tonight. No baby yet?”


“No, but I have a feeling it could be today. Love you, Baby.”


Justin found Brinn standing by Cynthia.  “Justin she is getting more beautiful each time I see her.  Enjoy yourselves.”


Justin and Brinn went to a fancy little restaurant.  He had to pull some strings to get them in but they made room for them.  He had asked for an out of the way table knowing this would be a serious conversation.  After they ordered and got their drinks Justin started to talk. “Brinn, I know you have heard us talk about the court case and I know you are a very smart girl.  I could tell you what I think might go on but I think it might be better if you just ask me questions because I am guessing you have picked up on a lot of it.”

“I know that my mother wants me and Matti to live with her but Matti and I want to stay with our dads. Why is she doing this, Daddy?  Why would she want me now when she didn’t before. I mean she hasn’t even seen me in over a year.”


“Sweetheart, I don’t know why Tina is doing this but the judge might want to talk to you.  Do you think you would like to talk to him?” They weren’t sure if having a male judge was good or bad but it was what it was.


“I do want to talk to him.  I will tell him that I belong with my dads because the love me more than anything.”


Justin answered several other questions Brinn had or at least to the best of his ability. He could see Brinn was worried but he was also sure if the judge talked to her, his daughter could talk the judge into believe anything.



On their way home Justin got a text. He handed his phone to Brinn.  “What does it say?”


“The baby is here!  It is from Auntie Claire and my new cousin is here!”


Justin slowed down and turned the car around.  They drove straight to the hospital. As he drove he called Brian.  He ended up talking to Cynthia and told her to have Brian stop at the hospital on his way home.


Mother and baby were doing fine when Justin and Brinn arrived.  As they walked into the room Tony was holding his daughter with John beside him.  Justin kissed Candy and asked how she was feeling. She assured him she was well and hoped to leave the hospital tomorrow,  Brinn had already gone over to John’s side. Tony squatted down so she could see their new daughter.


“She is so pretty.” Brinn said quietly as she held onto John.  They had been so close for so many years. John would always be special to her.


“She is beautiful.  I have only seen one other girl as pretty.” John kissed Brinn on the forehead.


Justin had walked over to get a closer look.  Tony stood and offered his daughter to Justin and he gently took the newborn. “Do you have a name for her?”


“We do,” Tony said as he and John kissed.  Her name is Jonna Sofia. Sofia was my grandmother’s name.”


“Well, welcome to the world Jonna Sofia.  I want you to know you are loved more than you can know.” Justin gently kissed her forehead. Justin noticed Brinn’s face.  John noticed, too, and when Justin looked at John, John nodded. Justin stood up and had Brinn sit down. He gently laid the baby in her arms. “Brinn, you are going to have to help Jonna.  She is going to need a girl to talk to and you will be perfect for that job.”


“Yes, Miss Thing,” John kissed the top of Brinn’s head.  “I hope she can ask you things that Tony and I won’t understand.  I know Angi is here right now but she probably won’t live with us when Jonna is old enough to ask questions.


Brinn looked between her dad and John.  “She has great dads just like I do but I love her already. I hope I can babysit her when she gets bigger.”


“Oh, I am counting on that.”

There was a commotion in the hall and Brian came rushing in followed by Claire, who had been down the hall playing with Matti. “She’s perfect, Brian.  My first granddaughter is perfect.”


Brian kissed Brinn’s head and then looked at the new baby. After hugging the dads he moved on to Candy. “How are you, dear?”  He noticed the tears in her eyes.


“I am fine, Brian. I was just thinking what a wonderful feeling knowing I could help Tony and John expand their family.   Jonna is already so loved and I see how they treat Matti and Brinn and know they will do anything for their daughter. I look forward to updates as she grows and as I live my own life.  I have already signed all the papers letting them know I want no rights. I could never give her what these two can.”


Brian hugged her and softly said, “Would you like us to get out of here so you can get some rest? Do you have anyone coming to visit? I can stay if you want me to for a while.”


“Thank you, Brian.  My boyfriend will be here in about half an hour but you are right, I could use a nap.”


“I am sure the hospital has a room we can go to with Jonna. I will talk to you later.  You have my number if you need anything and I do mean anything.”

The whole family gave Candy space as they moved to an adoptive parent room.  Claire was snuggling her granddaughter in a rocker but after a few minutes she stood up.  “I think it’s time for us to leave them alone.” She kissed Jonna and handed her to Tony, kissing him on his cheek.  “Thank you, Antony, for my beautiful little one.” She hugged John and said she would see them when they got home.


Brian and Justin also started leaving.  Brinn put her arm around Matti. “Why don’t you come home with us, Matti.  We can sleep in sleeping bags on the floor of my room if you want.” She looked at her dads and they nodded.


Matti looked at Tony, “Can I, Papa?”


“I think that is a great idea, Matti.  You have fun and we will see you tomorrow.” John picked up Matti so he could kiss his new sister and his Papa.  John then gave him a big hug. “You go have fun with Miss Thing and we will see you tomorrow. I know you are going to be the best big brother.”


Matti was grinning from ear to ear as they walked to the car.  Claire brought Matti’s booster seat over to the SUV and as Justin snapped it in place, Brian hugged Claire.  “I am really glad you can enjoy this, Claire. And I know John and Peter are so glad to have you back in their lives, the mom they always wanted.”


Claire hugged her little brother, “The mom we never had?”



When they arrived home Brinn led Matti to her room.  She had planned the whole evening on their way home. They were going to ‘camp’ in the bedroom and her dads would make them a picnic dinner they could eat on a blanket.


Brian started the grill and did hot dogs while Justin put together some cookies, fruit and chips.

Since the kids were having their own fun he got out a nice bottle of wine and brought steaks out for Brian and himself.  He threw a salad together and made some baked potatoes. After he had the kids fed he brought the food outside for Brian and himself.  He handed Brian a glass of wine and kissed him, putting his free arm around Brian’s waist. Brian kissed him. “This smells amazing, Baby.”


Brian laid the tongs down and pulled Justin close. “God, I have wanted to do this ever since you walked into the office today looking so beautiful.” His mouth crushed Justin’s. By the time he pulled away both men could barely catch their breath. Brian turned Justin so his back pressed against Brian’s chest. Softly, he said, “I’m going to take you right here, right now.” He slid both their pants down just far enough that he could enter Justin as he braced himself against the outdoor counter near the grill.  Brian entered him in one agressieve thrust. Justin grunted and then moaned as Brian pulled him straight up and against him.” Brian pressed in even further by adjusting his position. “We have nothing to worry about, Justin, nothing!” Brian started moving faster and faster. “Those kids are ours They aren’t going anywhere unless it is with us.” As Brian came to a frenzied climax he yelled and then pressed Justin down so his chest was almost on the counter as he finished. He then spun Justin around and dropped to his knees.  It only took a couple moments before Justin pulsed in Brian’s mouth. When Justin was emptied Brian stood up and kissed him again.


After a few moments Justin said, “Let’s eat before our steaks are ruined and I think I might need a little energy for tonight,” as he pulled the steaks off the grill and Brian carried the glasses of wine to the table.  The conversation turned to the new baby and the happy family. “Do you ever wish we had another one?”


“Sunshine, as much as I love our children and am thrilled for Tony and John, I can think of much better things to do if I am awake at 2:00 am than change a diaper…..unless it is yours.”


Justin swatted at him and then leaned close to kiss him. “Would you like to go check on the kids? See if Matti needs rescuing from our overbearing daughter.  I think some ice cream for dessert might ... “ He sighed as Brian’s hand slid across his crotch.


“Why don’t you take popsicles up to the kids.  Just remind them to stay on the blanket while they eat so we can just wash it later.”  


“Meet me in our room,” Brian said. “Five minute.  We will snuggle on the couch and watch a movie. We’ll be close to the kids and, eventually, I plan to make love to you until you don’t know where to turn. Oh, and a week from now we will be at the villa in Ibiza and trust me I plan to…..I  better go check on the kids.”


Brian walked past the refrigerator. “Um, Brian, popsicles?” Justin laughed.


Brian grabbed two treats and turned to take the stairs. Justin sighed as Brian walked away. He loved that man with all his heart and soul. It was nearly 10:00 when Brian and Justin walked into Brinn’s room.  Both kids were in sleeping bags and Brinn was completing a story although Matti was already asleep. They both kissed Brinn and made sure Matti was tucked in snug. “I love you, Brinny.” Justin said.


“Daddy, everything’s going to be Ok, right? For both Matti and me?”


“Everything is going to be fine, Sweetheart. A week from today the three of us will be at the villa swimming in the pool now you go to sleep.  Auntie Claire will be here in the morning.” Brian kissed his daughter and they slipped out.



The next day Brian and Justin met Tony and John at the courtroom.  Tina and two older gentlemen sat at the end of the hall. The men slipped into a conference room with their lawyer.  As they walked in Justin’s phone beeped. He looked at a text from Gus, ‘Dads, my heart is with you. Let me know how it goes.  Love you both.” Justin showed his phone to Brian. “I love that kid.”


The morning was a lot of hurry up and wait.  All the parties involved met with the judge and gave their points of view.  After Brian had a minor blow up and Tina had a major meltdown, the judge called a break so he could review the paperwork.  With the judge’s permission, Tony and John left to pick up the baby and take her home. The judge thought he had enough from them.  Brian and Justin were there to the end.


As Justin and Brian sat in the hall Tina walked over, “Even the Taylor-Kinneys can lose sometime and this is your turn.”


Justin and Brian tried to ignore her. “I was hoping my children would be here so I could take them to lunch.”


“Like we would let that happen,” Brian said cynically, “You aren’t getting near either of them.”

Justin put his hand on Brian’s arm.


“Still playing the peacemaker I see. I often think of how good it could have been between us if we had done it again. You really were a great lover.” Justin glowered at Tina. “I can almost still feel you….”


“Tina, shut up.  We never had anything.   You were in a bad situation and I was drunk.” Now it was Brian’s turn to try to calm Justin down but Brian knew he wasn’t going to be able to stop him. “Brian and I did everything we could for you.  You gave us a daughter, a daughter you had no interest in raising and we were willing to share her. You stopped coming. You began to skip visitations. You left our daughter heartbroken. She cried when you didn’t show up.  She wants…”


Tina’s husband and lawyer returned and lead her away.


Brian pulled Justin close.  “I hate her. She doesn’t care about Brinn, she is only interested in her feelings.  She just has an empty spot she is trying to fill and our kids are her pawns. The judge has to see that, doesn’t he?”


Brian pulled Justin close.  “Sh, Sunshine. The judge will figure her out. I think she is on her way to see him now.” Their lawyer told them they would meet with the judge when Tina was done.


When Brian and Justin met with the judge he asked questions about their home and their family.  He already had their financial records and had read through many references. “Well, gentlemen, it is obvious financially you can take care of your daughter and from everything I can see in these records, you have a great family, and that includes John and Tony’s family. I usually like to meet the children but since Matti is younger and has had a major event in his life this week I was hoping I could meet with Brinn tomorrow.  I would like to see Tina with her, also, if you think your daughter would be willing to do that. I know she is only seven but…”


“Excuse me for interrupting, Judge, but our daughter is seven going on 27.  She is very bright and, emotionally, she can handle many things but I think if she needs to meet with her mother we need to be there to support her.”

“Of course, as long as you sit quietly and don’t get involved in their interaction.  Remember, I deal with families all the time. I can recognize the difference between true affection and a show. And just to let you know, you did all the legal work you  could.” The judge looked over at Brian and Justin, “May I suggest you go home and spend the evening with your daughter and be back here at 9:15 in the morning so we can plan to start at 9:30.”


After thanking the judge for his time Brian and Justin drove home.  When they arrived home they found Brinn with Becca and Peter.


“Hey, what a surprise?” Justin hugged both of them.


“We came out to see our gorgeous new  niece and Mom couldn’t wait to get over there so we were glad to spend a little time with Brinn and it gives us a chance to tell you some news.” Peter smiled at Becca and kissed her.  “Oh, but first how was your day?” Peter asked the question generically since Brinn was there.


“Peter, I want to know what the judge said too.” Brinn walked over to her dads.


“Well,” Brian picked her up and kissed her. “I think it went well. The judge is definitely leaning our way but, Sweetheart, the judge would like to talk to you tomorrow.”


“I can talk to a judge,” Brinn said confidently.


Justin continued, “We know you can but the judge wants to let your mom talk to you with him.  Are you comfortable doing that?”


“I just have to be polite and tell the truth, right?”


“That is exactly right,” Justin kissed the tip of her nose and then being that close to Brian’s mouth he had to kiss him, too.


“Um, guys, remember you have other people here?”


Brinn rolled her eyes, “They’re in love, what can we do?”


All the adults started laughing and Brian set her down. “You know young lady, it won’t be long before I can’t just pick you up.  Can you stop growing, please?”


“I can’t do that, Dad, but I can always sit on your lap.”


“Oh, yes you can, Brinn!”


“Sorry, Peter, Becca.  You obviously had something to talk to us about.”


“Yes, we do.  We are wondering if you would give us a loan.”


“You know that isn’t a problem.  What are you two up to?”


“Can we sit down?”  Becca asked looking a little nervous.


Peter put his arm around his wife and they all went to the sectional and sat down.  Brinn crawled onto Brian’s lap where he snuggled her close. “We have been looking into adoption.  We have actually finished foster parenting classes and now they have a couple kids….”


“Oh, that is great!” Justin said.  “Whatever you need is our gift.”


“Don’t say that so fast, Justin.  These kids are special. They actually are both in the hospital right now.  They are siblings. There is a boy and a girl. They are four and two.”

“Why are they in the hospital?” Brinn asked, listening to every word.


“Well, Honey, they did not have good parents.  They have been hurt a lot. They are going to have to be in the hospital for a while but Peter and I want to start visiting them and let them get to know us.  And then, if it is alright, we will be moving back here full time.”


“That is terrible!  You and Peter will be perfect parents for them.  I will help!” Brinn got off Brian’s lap and gave them both a hug.  “I am going to my room. I bet there are things you want to ask that you don’t want me to know.” She waved and skipped away.


“That judge has to know how special she is and what an amazing job the two of you have done.  If he wants a professional’s opinion just let me know. “


“Back to your adoption,” Brian said, “How severe are their injuries?”


“The physical stuff is pretty bad but the emotional stuff is horrible. Becca is going to be taking time off so she can be with them.  They are going to need to feel secure all the time.”


“You two just need to ask.  The house is yours as long as you want it and I am thinking with a family it might need a little remodeling. I know the bedrooms are fine but I am thinking the living area could be expanded a bit to accommodate toys and just a little space for everyone.”


“We could never ask you to do that.”  Becca said.


“Becca, you didn’t ask.  I am thinking those kids might need a little extra care and if there is something we can add to the house to make that easier, I will do it.  I will get a contractor and have him touch base with you. I will review with him what I am thinking and he can talk to you for details. Justin or I will do final approval.”


Becca stood and threw herself at both Brian and Justin.  “I knew you would help but you are going above and beyond.  These kids are going to need so much. I hope we can handle it.”


Justin looked at her, “Becca, the two of you can do anything together.”


Becca and Peter left shortly after to spend time with John and Tony.


Shortly afterward, Brinn came down and started watching TV in the kitchen. She didn’t do this very often and Justin had a feeling Brinn needed a little attention so he ordered Chinese so he didn’t have to make dinner and went to sit next to their daughter.  It didn’t take long and Brinn crawled into Justin’s lap. “Daddy?”


“Yes, Sweetheart, what’s bothering you?  Are you thinking about talking to the judge?”


“That’s part of it but I have been thinking about Peter and Becca’s maybe kids. What happened to them, Daddy?”


“I am really not sure, Brinny.  They didn’t tell us anymore about that after you left but their parents either mistreated them or let others do it.”


“Do parents hit their kids?”


“Some do and some parents might pat their kids on the bottom or on the hands and that might hurt for a second but they don’t mean to hurt their children.  But then their are parents that have a lot of problems and they really hurt their kids. Your dad and I never believed in spanking you. We could never hit you.”


“So these parents really hurt kids?”


Justin held her close.  “I am afraid so but the lucky ones end up in homes with parents who really want them like Becca and Peter.  Becca had parents that weren’t very nice so she knows how these kids feel.”


Brinn put her arms around Justin’s neck and just held on for a long time.  “Are you alright, Sweety?”


“I am just very sad for them.  If I would have to go to my mom’s house would she….”


“Oh, no, I don’t think she would ever hurt you like that.  Tina just doesn’t know how to love someone all the way but you don’t need to worry about that, Honey.  Did you know that a week from now we will be on vacation? Just you, me, and your dad? We are very excited about that.”


“I wish Gus could come.”


“Well, he is traveling but how about we call him? Hopefully, he can pick up.  I think he is on the road tonight, no concert.”


Justin called Gus, “Hey, Dad? How’s it flying?” Gus answered.  He was obviously high on something.


“Obviously, not flying as high as you are. Your sister has had a rough day and wanted to talk to her big brother but if you aren’t…”


“Dad, yes, I am high but I never get so high I can’t talk to Brinny.”


Brinn took the phone and Justin couldn’t hear what Gus said but could tell he was fulling paying attention to her and loving on his little sister when she needed it.  Justin watched Brinn’s reactions and at the end she said, “I love you, too, Gussy. I miss you.”


She handed the phone back to Justin with a smile on her face and skipped off.


“Thank you, Gus. Whatever you said helped her feel better.”


“Is something going on beside the court case?” Gus sounded much more with it already. That made Justin hope it was just a little pot.


“Peter and Becca are trying to adopt a couple abused kids and Brinn is trying to wrap her head around parents that hurt kids.”


“Poor Brinny. Everything good with the baby?”


“Yes, she is beautiful.  Just remember you aren’t ready for a baby yet.”


“So far, Dad, that has not been an issue.  I have been kept plenty busy with the band, and before you can say it, I am always safe.”


“Enjoy yourself, Gus, and continue to be smart.  Your Pops and I have both done our share of drugs but that worries us the most.  It is so easy to get hooked on something.”


“Don’t worry…..” Justin heard kissing,  “Dad. Oh, god Jamie, oooooh. Dad, I will call you tomorrow,” and the phone went dead.


Brian came in from the office. “Well, our son is getting a blow job at the moment, or at least I am fairly sure that is what was going on.”


“Oh, I might be just a bit jealous, but when I think about it I would never go back to that life.” The doorbell rang. “Are we expecting anyone?”


“Dinner.  Brinn was having a hard night so I ordered Chinese.”


“Is everything good with Brinn?”


Justin held up a finger and went to the door.  Two minutes later he came back with a large bag filled with small boxes of hot food.  “Brinn is just a little scared and worried. Becca and Peter talking about abused children had her worried about Tina.” Justin pulled out plates as he talked. “I reassured her she wasn’t going anywhere but that Tina wouldn’t hurt her. And then she talked to Gus and she skipped off.  I better get her for dinner.”

“First,” Brian pulled him close, “have I told you recently that you are the best person I know.”


“It broke my heart to see how shattered Brinn was when she realized children were abused by people that should love them. I am not sure what Gus told her but he said the right thing.”


“You know she has that heart because of you.  It definitely didn’t come from her mother.” After a quick kiss Brian used the intercom to call Brinn down from her room.


The mood was kept light during dinner.  Brian had Brinn giggling over silly jokes which made all of them laugh.  Justin went upstairs and helped Brinn get ready for bed as Brian cleaned up the kitchen.  Justin took plenty of time with Brinn helping her wash her hair and then into her nightgown.  He sang a couple songs to her and kissed her good night. Brian had walked in at the end of the last song and kissed her goodnight.  As they walked to the door, Brinn said in a very quiet voice, “Daddies?”


They stopped and turned to her. Justin said, “Yes, Sweetheart.”


“I am so glad I never had to worry about getting hit.  I love you.”


They both choked out an ‘I love you’ and shut the door. They clung to each other for a moment. “Why do kids have to ever worry about that?” Justin said in an emotion filled voice.


“I don’t know, but I will do everything I possibly can to make sure no one we know will ever have to.” Justin could see from Brian’s face he was remembering being a child and not knowing what was going to happen next. He and now Claire’s sons had ended that cycle.


“Let’s go to bed. It has been a very long day and tomorrow…..well, by tomorrow night we will be packing for Ibiza.” Justin kissed Brian and ran his hand through the dark strands that now had flex of silver through it.


Laying side by side Brian curled up to Justin,”Sunshine, will you love me, please.” The room was dark but Justin was fairly sure Brian was crying silently.  


After he had entered him, he stayed still and rested his mouth near Brian’s ear.  “Baby, what can I do?”


“You are doing it, Sunshine. You love me.  You love our children. You treat people with respect. You make me feel so amazing.”


“Baby, you are so loved.  You are the best father our kids could imagine. You truly are the best partner a man could want.” Justin began moving  slowly and together they felt closer than ever before. When they were done Brian took Justin in his arms. They were drifting off to sleep when there was a soft knock on the door.


“Come in, Brinn.”  The little girl walked in. “Sweety, is something wrong?”


“My head won’t shut off.  Can I sleep in my old room so I can be closer to you?”


“Oh, Sweetheart.  Can you turn around for a couple seconds so we can get some clothes on and then you can sleep right here between us.  How does that sound?” Brian asked her.

“Oh, yes, Daddies, may I?” She spun around so her back was to the bed.  Justin grabbed a couple pair of shorts and T-Shirts. They pulled them on.  


“Come here, Brinny. There is always a spot between your dad and I for you.”  She scrambled in the bed and slipped under the sheet. “Sweetheart, you have nothing to worry about. We got this.” Brinn pressed her back against Justin and reached out for Brian who moved closer and put his arms around both of them and they all fell asleep.  Brian realized he felt a bit like the Grinch as his heart grew several sizes in that moment.



The next morning Brinn woke up and kissed her dads. “Good morning.”


Justin gave her a hug and she started to pull away. “Where are you going?”

“I know you and Dad will want to say good morning and I’m Ok now.  I am going to go get dressed.” Brian had woke up and grabbed her as she squealed.  Brian kissed her multiple times on her cheeks and neck. “Dad! I am trying to leave so you and Daddy can have your morning snuggles.  I will see you in the kitchen in a little while.” She kissed Brian as she slipped out. At the door she turned around and said, “Have fun, daddies.” She pulled the doors shut behind her.


Brian got a look on his face and flew across the bed sending Justin into fits of laughter as Brian began tickling him.  


Brinn, outside the door, giggled as she walked away.



After a very long hot shower they met Brinn in the kitchen.  Brinn had made toast for everyone and had cracked and scrambled some eggs. Brian made a couple cups of coffee while Justin cooked the eggs.   They ate and left for the courthouse.


When they arrived they were escorted to a room out of the public view.  The judge did not want Brinn and Tina to run into each other before he was there to watch it.  After Tina had been brought to another room Brinn and her dads were escorted to the judge’s office.  As the judge had told Brian and Justin the day before, they sat quietly as support for Brinn but the judge wanted to talk to her.


Brinn walked up to the judge’s desk as she entered the room.  “Good morning, Sir. My name is Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney. You can call me Brinn. I know you have met my dads.”


The corners of the judge’s mouth went up a bit.  The gentlemen were not kidding about his young girl. She was bright and very engaging.  “It is nice to meet you, Brinn. Your dads told me a little about you yesterday. I would like to get to know you a little bit. I am sure you have a favorite hobby or activity.  I would love to hear about it.”


“Sir,” Brinn said, “If you don’t mind I would like to tell you about my dads.  I can’t imagine ever being without them. They have gone through so much together.  My dad, Brian, almost died when I was a little baby but my daddy wasn’t done loving him yet.  And the learned to love each other more. And when I was a little bigger, my daddy needed brain surgery and as he got better they loved each other more.  I remember that a tiny bit. When my brother, Gus...oh, he’s my real brother, although Matti is my biological brother, Gus is my real brother. When he got hurt they helped him.  Both my daddies helped him all the time. My daddies always love us, even when we mess up. They would never hurt us.”


By now the judge was enthralled in listening to this little girl. Brinn continued, “My daddy told me that my mom wouldn’t hurt me either but we know I belong with them. My mom gets distracted and doesn’t show up for visits even when they are planned. That used to make me sad but then I realized my family was all I needed.” The judge was afraid he might shed a tear. “I’m sorry, did I say too much?”


“No, you didn’t say too much. Thank you, Brinn, for talking to me. I am going to bring Tina in now if that is alright.  I know she wants to talk to you and please just talk to her.”


“I will, Sir.”


Tina walked in from another door. “Tia, come give your mom a hug. You have gotten so big and so beautiful.”


“Thank you, Mother, but if you hadn’t skipped our last two visits you would know how big I was.”


“I know. I am sorry, Tia, but I got married and it just didn’t work.”


“My daddies always have time for me.”


“Tia, if you came to live with us we could spend lots of time together.  We have a very big house with a pool.” Tina finally reached out to her daughter but Brinn took a step back.


“Mother, I have a big house and a pool.  But most important, I have my family.”


“Just think, you and Matti could be real brother and sister.”


“Matti isn’t my brother, not really.  He is my cousin. Gus is my brother and he is the best big brother in the world.  Matti’s a big brother now, too, and Jonna Sofia is going to need him just like I need Gus.”


Tina’s voice went up a little louder.  “Tia, you and Matti are brother and sister and you would love being together.”


In all seriousness Brinn turned to Tina, “I am sorry, Mother, I am sure you are a nice lady.  My dads said you were good but you aren’t my family.” Brinn looked over her shoulder, starting to crack.  

“Judge,” Justin said, and the judge nodded.


“Brinn,” the judge said, “There is a nice court officer outside the door that is going to stay with you for just a few minutes, if that is alright.”  


Brinn nodded but ran to her dads for a little hug before she walked out the door.


“Judge, it is obvious these two have brainwashed her.  She is my daughter. I love her and her brother. I want both of them to live with me. They tricked me.  They had money and I didn’t at the time. Now I can give my kids everything they can.”


Justin stood up because he couldn’t sit any longer. “Tina, you can’t give Brinn and Matti everything.  You can’t give them the only parents they have ever really known, the parents they love.”


“That is enough,” the judge said. “Before either of you say something you would regret. Tina, the legal papers you signed were all completed appropriately.  I am sorry but everything was handled appropriately. It is up to the fathers of your children when and if you can see them.”


“You can’t do this.  I gave birth to them.”


“And you signed the papers giving parental rights to their fathers. Custody of Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney and Matteo Kinney remains with their fathers and any visitation will be granted by the fathers who have full and legal rights to raise these children.”


“This isn’t over.  I will get my children.”


“Young woman, I would be careful making threats in front of a judge.” Her husband who had stood completely silently behind her opened the door as she stormed out.


“Sir,” Brian said, does she have anything to go on?”


“No, she doesn’t.  I bussed to have your daughter brought back in here.  You were correct when you told me how special she was.  I hope you two are ready to raise her or she will raise you.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and laughed.  “This morning she made sure we had our ‘special time’.  She hadn’t slept with us because she was a bit scared about today and then excused herself this morning.”


There was a knock on the door and it opened Brinn slid up to Brian and he wrapped his arms around her.


“Brinn,” The judge said, “I wanted to tell you myself. After speaking to you and reviewing everything I am happy to tell you that you will not be going anywhere except with your dads. It will be up to them if and when you see your mother again.”

“Oh, Sir, thank you!”  Without hesitating she ran over to him and gave him a hug.  “Oh, I’m sorry. I probably shouldn’t have done that.”


“Brinn, any time I can get a hug from a beautiful young lady, I will take it!”


Brian spoke up, “We were planning on leaving the country for a couple weeks.  There is no problem with that, is there?”


“None whatsoever.  She is your daughter.  I hope you have a great time.”


As they got up to leave Brinn stopped and looked at the judge, “Sir, may I say something?”


“Of course you can, Brinn.”


“Well, I knew I had extra nice dads but yesterday I found out my cousin is going to try to adopt some kids who had really bad parents.  I just wanted to say, I hope that if you ever have any of those bad parents that you find nice moms and dads for them. My cousins are going to adopt some kids in the hospital and I don’t want any other kids  to go to the hospital because of bad parents.”


“Oh, Brinn, I wish I could promise you that no more children will end up in the hospital but I can promise you I will do my best to find safe places for those children.”


“Oh, thank you, Sir.”


As they headed for the door the judge thought of one more thing, “Brinn, whenever you are ready for law school, let me know.  I know you would be an amazing lawyer.”


As the family walked out, Brian texted the whole family letting them no Tina had absolutely no case. Immediately there was a text back from John.  He said to come over to celebrate.


As they walked to their SUV, Tina came from nowhere You have not won.  Tia, I will find a way to get you with me. I promise. They won’t keep us apart.  Your brother and you belong with me.”


Justin scooped Brinn up and rushed her to the vehicle, saying comforting words as he walked quickly. Justin jumped in the back with her and helped her snap in to her booster seat as Brian pulled out into traffic. As they headed toward the Inn, Brinn said, “When can we leave for vacation? I don’t want to be here.”


“Hopefully by tomorrow night or the next day at the latest, Sweetheart. You don’t have to worry.” Justin squeezed her hand and leaned over and kissed her cheek.


“But Daddy, what about Matti? What if she really does something?”



The rest of the way to the Inn they talked about the new house in Ibiza.  Brinn’s mood had lifted by the time they arrived. Tony had whipped up some munchies and Claire had made a cake for the success of the court case and for the new baby.   Peter and Becca were there telling them a little more about the children they were trying to adopt. As they were all enjoying time together Justin, Brian, John, and Tony’s phones all went off. It was obvious it had to be a group text.  As they all pulled their phones out their faces all changed.


“Becca,” Brian asked, “Could you take Brinn and Matti up to play in Matti’s room?”  Becca understood and held out her hand to each of them.


As they headed to the steps Brinn looked over her shoulder and stopped for a second. “Dad, you better tell me later what is going on.” She would not move until Brian nodded. She then started walking again.


Once the children were upstairs Peter said, “What is going on?  Who was the text from?”


John spoke up. “It was from Tina.  It was carefully worded but she is going to try and take the kids if she can’t get them through legal processes. Damn it!  What are we going to do?”


“We can control this, John.” Brian said.  “We can hire bodyguards. She worded it too carefully for the police to do anything although I plan to let the judge know. In fact, he is probably still at his office.”  Brian walked outside to make the call.


“I suggest we don’t let the kids know.  This has really affected Brinn. She actually slept with us last night.”


Claire had been holding Jonna but offered her to Becca. “Thank you, Mom.”  Becca held the baby close. “She is so perfect and she smells… oh she does smell.  I will go change her. Come with me, Stud.” She pulled Pete with her. He put his hands on her hips as they climbed the stairs to the nursery.


Brian reentered the apartment.  “Well, I talked to the judge and I was right.  It will take an actual threat for him to get involved, of the police to get involved.” Brian glanced around, “The judge did not like her reaction and could see her doing something.  He could see her instability. She has money. I would guess she could hire someone to record actions that could be put into a film making things seem something they aren’t.”


“What if she just hires someone or more than one to snatch them.  I wouldn’t put it past her. She wasn’t’ happy when John came back to me. She couldn’t believe she lost to me.  Justin was different. It was a one time thing. With us, even though she actually brought us back together, she couldn’t deal.” Tony was pacing by now.  “She isn’t going to let this go.”


Matti came flying into the living room.  “Grandma said we could have cake. Can we please?  Please?”


Brinn came with him. Justin noticed she wasn’t as bubbly as she usually was.  “I think cake is a great idea,” Justin said. “And then we are going to head home and get packed.  We hope to leave late tomorrow. The pilot hasn’t gotten back with the flight time yet.”


Softly Brian said to Tony and John, “I forgot to mention, the police will be making extra patrols for a while.”  


Justin tried to distract Brinn as she followed what Brian and the other men were talking about. The happiness was dying quickly.  Everyone was distracted. Peter and Becca had come back down with Jonna and John took her while Tony couldn’t stop following every move Matti made. Brinn looked at Justin, “Daddy, what is going on?”


“Nothing to worry about, Sweetheart.” Justin said dropping a kiss on the top of her head.


“Daddy, don’t you lie to me.”


Quietly Justin spoke to her, “We don’t want to scare Matti.  I will tell you when we get home, alright?”


She nodded, “Ok, Daddy.”


Soon they were saying goodbye and walking out to the SUV.  


“Daddy, I feel scared.  Why do I feel scared?”


“Sweetie, your mother has made some threats. We have told the police and they are watching Matti and you.”


Tears ran down Brinn’s cheeks.  “Daddy, why is she doing this to us? She says she loves us but she is just mean!”


Justin held her hand as Brian drove them home.  Brinn started crying harder and Justin couldn’t stand it.  He took her out of her booster seat and she crawled into his lap and just hung onto him.  


Brian drove into the garage and shut the door. “Sweetie, you know your daddy and I will not let anything happen to you.”


“But, Dad,  how can I relax?”


“Why don’t we do some packing? You will have to decide what toys you want to take and what clothes you would like along.” They went to her room and Justin got out her suitcases.  “I think these two should hold your clothes and we will find a big duffle bag for your toys.”


Brinn concentrated and Justin tried to make it fun by singing with her as they packed.


“What would you like for dinner, Brinn?”


“I’m not hungry.”


“You can have anything you want.  We could have pizza or I could make grilled cheese or Mac and cheese.”


“Daddy, I’m just not….”


Justin’s phone beeped.  He pulled it out and looked at the message. He sat down reading it again. ‘I will have my children.  When and where your guess. But soon. All mine.’


Justin went to the door. “Daddy, where are you going?   You said you were helping.”


“I am going to get the clothes from the laundry. I will be back.  You just stay in here and I will be back in a few minutes.”


“Ok, Daddy.”


Justin was looking frantically for Brian.  He found him in his office finishing up a couple things before their trip. Justin threw himself into Brian’s arms  “She’s going to come for them. Ok, she is going to send someone for them. I don’t trust her. We are going to leave the country but what do you think is going to happen to Matti.  They have a new baby and a thriving business and now they are going to have to worry about a lunatic coming for their son.” Justin was sitting on Brian’s lap when his phone rang. He put it on speaker.


“Justin, what are we going to do?  She is crazy and you know if she gets them she can go to many countries that will let her have them because she gave birth to them. Tony and I talked and we want you to take Matti with you.  He will be safe with you. Ibiza will protect you because you own property there. Tell me you will take him with you. Think of Jonna Sofia.”


“Of course, we’ll take Matti with us.  Get him packed up. We will call you in the morning with the flight time.”


Justin looked at Brian.  “Looks like there will be four of us,” Brian said.


“What else could we do?”


“This is what we needed to do.” Brian kissed Justin as his hands slipped between Justin’s legs.  He slid it up higher and unzipped Justin’s pants and his hand slipped into the front of Justin’s briefs.


Justin’s mouth found Brian’s mouth as he began to squirm from Brian’s ministrations.  Justin wanted to be closer but knew he needed to get back to Brinn. “Baby, I need to go to …OH GOD,  Brian had moved his hand further into the cramped space of Justin’s pants. “I promised Brinn I would be right back.  Hopefully, knowing Matti will be with us and safe will help her sleep tonight otherwise it could be a long night apart again.” He kissed Brian once more and got up.  Could you come up and try to convince Brinn to eat some dinner? She says she isn’t hungry.”


Brian kissed him once more. “I will be up in a few minutes.”



Brinn felt better when she heard Matti was coming with them.  She had a peanut butter sandwich and went to bed early. She was exhausted from a long day of worry.  Brian laid down with her while she went to sleep kissing her and holding her close. When he thought she was asleep, he slipped out of bed. As he pulled the door shut he heard her little voice.  “Good night, Dad. I love you.”


“I love you too, Sweetheart.”


Brian found Justin in their room packing.  He had taken off his dockers and was just in his briefs. He had several large suitcases out and had started putting clothes in his.  “I put your suitcases in you dressing room.”

As Brian pulled off his shirt he said,“Oh, there is far too much clothes going in there.  The first time we went to Ibiza we spent far more time out of clothes than in it but two kids might put a damper on that.” He came up behind Justin and pulled him against his chest. He felt Justin tremble a bit as they made contact. Brian’s teeth grazed his ear making him shiver more.  “What do you want, Sunshine?”


“I want to feel everything you do to me.  I want to feel you tomorrow when I wake up.  Make me feel you, Baby. I want to feel everything.”


Brian started at Justin’s ear and drug his tongue and teeth down the length of Justin’s back. As he neared his waist he bent him over and his tongue continued down Justin’s valley and located Justin’s bud.  His tongue played there lapping and working on the intrusion. He went on and on until Justin’s legs began to buckle. Brian stood and opened one of their toy drawers and found a paddle. He knew Justin needed something to distract him. He really didn’t like leaving a bruise on him but sometimes it is what Justin wanted.


Justin was so hard from the rimming it was taking his full control not to cum. Brian began paddling him.  He would alternate, with no pattern, harder and softer strikes. “Tell me if you have had enough.”


Justin nodded taking each blow Brian would give him. When Justin had a rosy color to those beautiful orbs, Brian tried to stop. “No, Brian, not yet.”


“Sunshine, I won’t hurt you.”


“Just two more, really hard ones. PLEASE!” Brian did it quickly.  On the last strike Justin shouted and went into an orgasm, making his legs buckle. Brian caught him as the knees bent.  


Brian guided him to the bed and laid him on his stomach.  He found some soothing lotion and began to rub it in. In a few minutes Justin was again whimpering in pleasure. “Get on your knees, Sunshine.”


Justin left his chest on the mattress but his ass went in the air. Brian needed relief as bad as Justin. He pressed in and didn’t stop until he was buried deep. He lost control and, holding onto Justin’s hips he frantically thrust for release.  His head went back and as he emptied himself he let out a long verbal response. He collapsed next to Justin and pulled him close. “I’m sorry. I am so sorry.”


“Why are you sorry? You did exactly what I asked you to. I will definitely have something else to think about now.” He looked at Brian and smiled that smile that made Brian’s heart stop for a moment.



The phone rang early and everyone was on the move quickly.  The pilot got an earlier flight time. And by 8:00 a.m. they were on a plane with Brinn and Matti strapped in side by side.   As the plane taxied down the runway Justin shifted in his seat. Brian leaned down and kissed him softly saying, “ Are you sorry now?”


He pulled Brian’s mouth back down to his and then responded in Brian’s ear, “I’m getting hard just thinking about it.”  


“Well, you are going to have to hold that thought until those two decide to take a nap, if they take a nap at the same time.”


They held hands and relaxed for a long flight.


Chapter 4 by Simply written

Chapter 4


The flight went smoothly.  A couple hours in, Brinn walked up to Justin and whispered in his ear. He kissed her cheek and walked over to Matti. Brian watched him as he picked up Brinn and snuggled her on his lap. “What’s your daddy doing?”


“Matti is very sad and a little scared.  He misses his daddies so I said I would share mine.”


Brian kissed her cheek. “That is very sweet of you.”  She wiggled as close as she could to her dad and laid her head on his chest. Brian glanced over and saw Justin had Matti in the same position.  Justin stood with Matti and walked over and sat next to his husband and daughter. Both kids were soon napping. “Well, there goes our chance,” Brian grumbled through a grin.


Justin reached out and slid his hand over Brian’s cheek. “Love you, Baby.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.” He noticed Justin shift a bit. “You alright?”


“I am definitely remembering last night,” Justin winked. “I have a couple ideas of things to do as soon as we are in the new house.  We need to wake these two up soon so they can sleep tonight. We do not want these two awake all night.” They carefully both moved meeting in the middle to kiss. “I think if we get there and let them both swim for a little while, even though it will be dark. Then we can put them to bed and lose the trunks for a swim of our own. We do have to christen the new house in the same way we did the old one.”


“Did I mention that I do have a high school girl coming to watch the kids a few hours a day? Of course, we will be really close the first few days and of course we have a housekeeper that will cook for us.  I think it is her niece that will be babysitting. Our old friends highly recommended them. I trust them completely.” Brian took Justin’s hand and kissed it. “That being said, I plan to spend a few hours screwing you every day.”


“Oh, I would be very disappointed if you didn’t. I could use you deep inside me right now.”


“Daddy, how can Dad be inside you? He is bigger than you are. And face it we know people can’t crawl into each other.” Brinn looked very curious at them. Brian nearly lost it laughing.


“Brinny, why don’t you go pick snacks for you and Matti.  We will be landing soon to refuel before we go the last couple hours.  I think we will just stay on the plane but you can run around on here for a while. As Brinn walked back to her original seat Justin kissed Matti. “Matti, time to wake up, little guy.”

He stretched and rubbed his eyes. “I’m not little.”


“You are right.  I’m sorry. You are a big brother. Miss Brinn has a snack for you.  Why don’t you scoot over and sit back in your seat. Put your seatbelt on.  We are going to land.”


The kids munched on their snacks as they landed. After they landed Brian and Justin stood and stretched and went to the back section of the plane and ducked behind a partial wall.  Brian pulled Justin close and then pressed him tight against the fuselage. His hands slipped into Justin’s pants and began rubbing Justin’s tender bottom. He squeezed a little harder than he needed to and let his finger slide up and down in the valley between Justin’s cheeks. “Brian we have hours before we can do anything about this.”


“Do you want to make it more interesting?”

“What do you mean?” Justin looked curiously.


Brian pulled out their favorite app operated vibrator. “I challenge you to keep this  in until we get to the villa.”


“I accept the challenge on one condition.  You set the pattern on it and leave it alone.”


“You got it.” Brian reached around and as quickly as he could slipped it in. Brinn had kept Matti busy but they would look for them soon. Once Brian had it in place, he programmed a simple rhythm. It was short bursts with a weak and then strong with enough pause in between for him to remain in control, at least for now.


“Brinny, where are your daddies.”


“They are kissing.  They like to do that.”


“Ya, mine do, too.” Matti shrugged.



Everyone was strapped in and the plane took off for the short flight.  Brian and Justin spent time kissing and at one point Justin sat on Brian’s lap causing him to also feel the vibrator.  The kissing became more intense until they felt like they were being watched. As they pulled apart, Matti was standing next to them.  “Is something the matter, Buddy?”


He stepped on his tiptoes and whispered something to Justin.  Justin smiled.”You go ahead and I will be there in a minute, Ok?”


“Ok.” And Matti ran to the bathroom.


Brian looked at Justin, “What was that about?”


“He needed to go to the bathroom and was a little worried he might need some help wiping on the plane. He is adorable.  I bet you looked a lot like him when you were that age.”


“Probably.  There aren’t too many pictures of me.” Justin kissed him as he stood up and went to check on Matti.  Brinn was standing in the door.


“Brinn, it’s not polite for a girl to watch a boy in the bathroom.”


“Daddy, I know the difference between boys and girls.  It’s nothing new. Should I name the parts for you?”


“No, Brinn, that is quite alright.  Matti might be a little young.”


“Oh, I never thought about that. Sorry, Daddy.”


“Why don’t you go talk to your dad while I help this young man finish up.”


When Justin and Matti returned, Brinn was giving Brian and anatomy lesson. When she saw them returning she quieted down. She offered to read a book to  Matti until they landed.


Brian spoke to the pilot for a couple minutes and then everyone put their seatbelts on as they circled and landed.  Justin whispered to Brian, “God, I need you.” Brian’s hand went into Justin’s lap and he took in a quick breath so close to the edge.


“Yes, I would say you could use some relief. Do you want my warm, wet, lips….”


“Shut up, Brian.  I am serious. I can’t handle it right now because I want nothing more than that right now.”  


Brian untied his seatbelt.  “The kids can’t see me at all so be quiet.” Before Justin could stop him the zipper was down and Brian was on his knees wedged between the seats and had his mouth around him.


“AHHH,”  Justin couldn’t control himself.


“Daddy is something wrong?”


In a shaky voice, Justin responded, “No, nothing is wrong.  Your dad just tickled me.” He could barely finish the sentence.  Brian’s head moved up and down as his tongue swirled and his teeth barely grazed Justin’s sensitive skin.  Justin’s hand went over his mouth and he pressed his head deep into the seat back, stifling a scream as the vibrator went off at the same time.  He nearly passed out as he came so hard Brian could barely swallow fast enough.


“Daddy, do I need to make Dad stop tickling you?”


Justin nearly shouted, “NO, no honey, you stay in your seatbelt.  Your dad has stopped.” But Justin was far from back to normal yet. Every nerve ending in his body was alive. Brian slipped back into his seat and pulled Justin into his arms, trying to get his breathing back to normal. Brian stroked his hair and kissed his cheek.


“I love you, Sunshine.”


“Oh, god, I love you too, Baby.”



The children were very excited as the plane landed and the door was opened.  Matti had been there before but he didn’t remember it so Brinn was telling him about all the fun things there were to do there.


Luggage  was loaded into the back of an SUV Brian had leased for the visit and the kids were loaded into the car.  It was about an hour trip to the villa from the airport. Justin wanted Brian so badly. He reached for Brian’s hand and held it for a while but as the road got more winding, he let go.  Justin chatted with the kids for a bit and as he was turned around he noticed a car that he had seen at the airport. He disengaged with the kids and softly said, “Brian, have you seen the car behind us?”


“Yes, Sunshine, they are with us.” Justin sent him a questionable look.  “We have precious cargo. The villa is hard to get to and as long as we have someone at the entrance, no one is getting in.”


“Do you really think we will need that?” Justin asked a little nervously.  


“It isn’t worth the risk, is it?”


“No, safety always wins.  Thank you, Baby. You take such good care of us and I plan to take very good care of you when we arrive.” Justin’s hand wandered across Brian’s lap.  


“I am sure you will, Sunshine.”  



It was getting dark quickly now and Brinn and Matty were both getting a little crabby.  Matti started crying again, not loudly but sniffling. “Hey, Buddy,” Brian said softly. “We are almost there.  Would you like to swim for a little while when we get there. Maybe you can swim while dinner is cooked. You like to swim, don’t you?”


“Ya,” his shaky voice said. “Will you swim with me, Uncle Brian?”


“Try and stop me, Buddy.” Looking in the rear view mirror Brian saw Matti smile a bit.  He figured he looked enough like his dad that it made him feel a little better.


The car moved between the gates and when the car following them went through the gate the gate closed.  The car then traveled another quarter of a mile before the house came into view.


Justin looked at Brian, “Is this the same place you showed me online?”


“Well, I know I should have consulted you but this came available right after we looked at the other one and… just look at it.”


They came around a corner and this huge house came into view. There was a huge stoned drive and a garage.  A woman and a man came out of the villa. Luke and Maria were the caretakers for the place. After introductions and Maria fawning over the children they walked into the villa.  Justin’s mouth dropped open.


“Brian this place is amazing,” he walked to the patio doors. “That view is,” Brian’s arms went around him, “Amazing.” He rested his head against Brian.  “We promised to go swimming with the kids. We better get going. Why don’t you call John and tell him we arrived safe and I will help them find their suits.” Justin turned into Brian’s arms and kissed him.  “I love you, Baby.”


“I’ll call John.” Brian stepped onto the patio and Justin walked toward the children who were sharing a banana Maria had given them.  


Luke had brought in the luggage and Justin walked down the hall to the bedrooms to figure out where the kids would sleep.  He found a room at the end of the hallway. “Would you like to share a room or do you want to have your own?”


Matti walked up to Brinn and took her hand.  “Can we share a room tonight anyway?”


“Sure, Matti. Daddy, we will share it for a couple night’s anyway.” Brinn walked up to Justin, “I think he is a little scared. Maybe later he will want his own room but I don’t mind sharing.” Justin hugged her.  He then grabbed their suitcases and the kids changed into their suits.


“You two can sit on the steps of the pool but do not going in until Dad and I get there.”


He ran into Maria as he was going toward what he thought would be the master. “I will watch them Mr. Justin.  You have beautiful children but I thought your son was older.”


“Matti is our nephew. It was a last minute thing.  Thank you for watching them.” Justin rushed into the bedroom and threw himself into Brian’s arms “God, Brian, I need you deep in me.  This vibrator has been going for hours. I just want to scream.” Brian pulled him close and reached down Justin’s pants. As quickly as he had put it in he had the vibrator out.


“We need to get to the pool,” Brian said.  He threw Justin his suit. “Oh, by the way, I got John.  Jonna was not happy so we didn’t talk other than he knows we are here safe.” Brian leered at Justin as he changed.  He saw Justin’s erection as he pulled on his suit. “Let’s get out there so we can wear them out and then I can wear you out.”


Brinn and Matti were very hyper when Brian got out there.  He began wrestling with both of them right away. Maria excused herself, saying she would have breakfast ready around 8:00 a.m. but any time they wanted to eat she would serve them and not to worry if the kids were up before them.  She would be in early. As Justin walked out Brian could still see his boner. Justin got in the water and the coolness of it gave him some relief. The four played for a while but soon Matti was hanging on Brian.


Brian sat at on the top step and wrapped a towel around him, snuggling him close.  Brian softly spoke to him and kissed the little boy frequently. Matti whimpered a little and said, “I want my daddy and papa.”


“I know, buddy, It won’t be too many days.  You know your Uncle Justin and I love you, right?”


Matti nodded. “Can I talk to them?”


“We will call them tomorrow morning, Ok?  I let them know we are here. Your daddy and papa love you so much.”


Matti yawned, “I know. Can I go to bed now?  I am really tired.”


Justin and Brinn came over and as Brian took Matti to the kids’ room Justin helped dry Brinn off.  “Daddy, should I be worried? I won’t scare Matti but I am old enough to know.”


“Sweetheart, you are completely safe here.  Your mom might come looking for you but you know your dad and I will keep you safe. If you ever feel scared just tell one of the adults here. All of us will keep you safe.”  Brinn hugged him tight and kissed him. “I love you, Daddy. I know you always take care of me.”


“And we always will. I couldn’t live without you and neither could you dad.”


“I know.   Am very lucky.” Justin picked up his daughter and carried her into the house. She looped her arms around his neck and kissed him over and over.  


Brian was lying next to a sleeping Matti. He slipped out of his bed and helped Brinn put on her nightgown.  He had pulled on a pair of shorts but nothing else. He kissed Justin. “Go dry off. I got this beauty.” Justin said good night to Brinn and kissed her before leaving the room.


“Brinny, we will be right down the hall. If you need us or if Matti does you come get one of us.”


“I will, Dad but I can watch out for Matti.”


“I have no doubt you can, Sweetie. Love you.” Brian kissed her and she hugged him tight.


“Are you going to go tickle Daddy again?”


“I have been thinking about doing just that.”


“Well, that’s good.  That always makes both of you happy.” As she snuggled down, Brian walked to the door.  He wondered just how much she already knew about their ‘tickling’ sessions. At the moment he didn’t care.  He was going to go make love to his husband. Although traveling was tiring and it was very late in Ibiza it was early evening back home.  He hoped for a long night ahead.


When Brian walked into the bedroom he didn’t see Justin at first.  It was a very large room with doors out to a private patio with a spa.  The other direction led to a large bathroom that had an indoor/outdoor shower and large tub.  Brian thought he saw movement out on the patio so he went out the door. Justin stood there, naked, looking out over the ocean. Brian shed his shorts before going to join him in the ocean cooled air. He walked up behind him and Justin felt the heat of his body before they touched.  He turned into Brian’s arms, pressing the full length of his body against Brian. Justin’s hands went into Brian’s hair pulling his mouth even harder against his own.


As Brian reached around Justin and placed his hand on his ass. He felt a buzz.  He pulled back and looked into Justin’s face. “I wanted every nerve ending begging for you again.”


“Well let me help with that.” Brian’s mouth and hands were everywhere.  His fingers gripped Justin’s still bruised ass and managed to push the vibrator in even farther.  He managed to angle it so it was pressed against Justin’s prostate and his whole body tremored.


“I can’t take much more. I am afraid if you touch me it will be all over far too quickly.” Justin whispered.


“Oh, no.  We are going to make this last all night.” Brian guided Justin into the room and onto the bed.  He then spent time bringing Justin to the brink and then backing off so he could gain his composure.  He tormented his backside and tantalized his front. Brian needed a break to control himself also. After more than an hour Brian finally entered Justin and Justin actually passed out at the moment he found release.  Brian came long and hard at the same time. He panicked a bit when he realized Justin was not responding but at the same moment Justin’s eyes fluttered.


Justin smiled devilishly, “When can we do that again?”


“Give me 10 minutes and I will be ready to go.


John woke up to Jonna needing attention.  He started toward the nursery. Claire was already in the hall.  She patted John, “Go back to bed, son, I have her this time. You have been up half the night with her. She has had a bad night.”


John kissed his mom on the cheek and, without saying a word, he turned and went back to his room. Jonna had been very fussy.  John almost wondered if she felt their stress over Tina. As he laid down he felt Tony’s warm body and pressed against him. There was an immediate response. Tony’s arm came around John and his hand slid down his body and into his shorts. It had been several days since they had touched each other like this. John turned over and  brushed his lips on Tony’s as Tony’s hand slid across John’s ass.


“It has been too long.  I want you so bad,” John whispered as Tony’s fingers got busy.


“I am all yours, Mi Amore. How do you want me?”


John flipped Tony on his back and moved between Tony’s legs.  He positioned himself and placed a pillow under Tony’s hips. John slowly entered him and half laid over him.  The angle with the pillow allowed him to get in deep and using his body weight drove in over and over. Tony tried to hang on but when John’s mouth found his Tony orgasmed  and as he held John deep inside him he inserted his finger sending John over the edge. John collapsed on top of Tony.


“God, I needed that,” John said in a whispered voice in Tony’s ear.


“Oh, Mi Amore!  You were amazing.”


“I love you, Tony.  I love us and our family.”  Soon they were ready again and this time Tony slipped into John and together they climaxed in a shutter. Tony stayed inside John, holding him close as the drifted off to sleep.  


John didn’t know how long they had slept when his phone sounded.  He grabbed the phone. “Damn it!’ John threw his phone across the room.  


“What is it, John?”


John clung to Tony.  “Tina is threatening to take Matti.  Obviously, she doesn’t know he isn’t here.  She says she is coming here tomorrow to see him. Well, I should say today.  She said she would be here at 10:00 am. It won’t take her long to realize Matti went with Justin and Brian.



Brian and Justin had barely fallen asleep when Brian felt a tap on his arm.  He turned to find Matti standing next to the bed. “I can’t sleep, Uncle Brian.”  


“Ok, Buddy, can you grab those shorts out of that suitcase?”


Matti brought two pairs over.  He was used to doing the same thing with his dads. Justin had woken up from them talking and both men pulled on the shorts.


“Come here, Matti.” Justin reached out  for him and he scampered over Brian. Justin wrapped his arms around him and kissed the top of the little boy’s head. Brian reached over and touched Justin’s cheek and smiled, mouthing the words, ‘I love you.’  And all three of them fell asleep.


The sun was barely up when Brinn came crashing through the bedroom door.  “Matti’s gone!” she said in a loud panicked voice. “Oh, thank goodness,” she said softer as tears ran down her cheeks..  Brian and Justin both woke and Brian sat straight up. Justin still had Matti in his arms so he stayed laying down. Brian stretched his arms out and Brinn came running into them.  “I was so scared. I thought someone had taken him.” Justin so wanted to hold her but Brian wrapped her up in his long arms, pulling her on his lap and rocking her.


“I am so sorry, Sweety.  He crawled in here a couple hours ago and we didn’t want to wake you up. How about if it happens again you just check in here before you get scared.  Matti is a little sad because he misses his daddies.” Brian spoke very softly.


“Ok, Dad. I would miss you if  I had stayed home. I feel sorry for Matti.” Brinn whispered back.


“Well, we will all do our best to make him feel like part of our family while we are here.”


“He is part of our family.”


“Yes, he is.  Shall we try to sleep a few more minutes. Could you be my snuggle bug since Matti is with your daddy?” Brinn laid her head next to Brian’s and felt his arms go around her. Everyone slept for a couple more hours before playtime began. Not exactly the play time Brian and Justin had hoped for but the giggles and smiles of the kids was almost enough to make Brian and Justin forget their need for each other, for the time being.


After some play time Justin suggested the kids go get dressed.  They had set up rules that Brinn would dress in the bathroom and Matti would dress in the bedroom.  They didn’t make a big deal out of it but that way Brinn had some privacy, which she liked. Brinn and Matti ran down the hall and Justin ran into Brian’s arms.


“Watching you with our daughter made me SO horny.  Do we have time?” Justin’s hand was already down Brian’s shorts.


We’ll make time.” Brian responded and he pulled Justin’s shorts down.



As soon as John woke up in the morning he called Justin and Brian. Everyone was out by the pool. Brian glanced at his phone. “Hey Matti, your dad is on the phone.”


“Dad!!!”  Before talking himself he handed the phone to Matti, “DADDD.”


“Oh, hi, Matti.  How is my boy?”


“I miss you, Daddy.  How is Jonna? I miss Papa, too, and Grandma.”


“Oh, Matti, I miss you, too.  You should be glad you aren’t here.  Jonna cried most of the night.”


“I would have helped if I was home.  Can I come home, Dad? I miss you so much.”


“No!” John said far to sharp.  Brian heard his response and saw Matti’s face crumble as he dissolved into tears.  


Brian got Justin’s attention and pointed to Matti and took the phone into the house. “John, what the hell is the matter? You just turned Matti  into a crying heap.”


“Oh, god, I am sorry.  I will apologize but, Brian, Tina will be here in less than 3 hours to see Matti.  She is going to know you have him and then…”

“She will come here. Ok, I understand.  John, try not to get her angry. Just tell her he is here with us.  That will get her out of your neighborhood and we are well protected here. John, you and Tony have enough to deal with now that you have Jonna.” He could hear the baby crying.  “I take it she is a bit fussy?”


“She never stops crying. I don’t know what to do?”  John’s voice cracked.


Next Brian heard Tony’s voice, “Hi, Brian, we do have a colicy baby here.  I am glad Angi will be here in a day or two to help. Her summer class trip is almost over. She will be here by the end of the week and I am sure she will be willing to do nights. There is just a lot going on.  The Inn is full so I am busy there. I wish I could help more with Jonna.” Now Tony’s stress level was going up.


Brian took a firm authoritative voice. “Tony, I know Peter isn’t trained in the hospitality business but he has a great head for business and I am sure he will help you out in the office.  My office can spare him for a week or so while you get your routine down. I told John to send Tina our way. I think I would be happy to face her. I haven’t had a good fight for a while.” Brian took a deep breath.  “Tony could you talk to Matti. John didn’t mean to but he snapped at your boy and he was already a very said little guy.”


“Oh, please, let me talk to Matteo.”


Matti was nearby on Justin’s lap. “Matti, your papa would like to talk to you.”


Tony talked to Matti for some time.  By the time he said goodbye he had a smile on his face. Little boys bounce back quickly and soon he was playing in the shade with some of his trucks.


Justin came over and sat on Brian’s lap.  “Everything good?”


“Tina is on her way to the Inn right now.  She insists on seeing Matti. Obviously, she won’t find him there so I told them to send her here.  I have already talked to local police commissioner on the island. He knows what to expect. If she manages to get this far we will call him.” Justin began squirming on purpose feeling Brian respond under him. Justin lowered his mouth and Brian greedily accepted it.


“Excuse me?” a young girl’s voice interrupted them. “I apologize for the intrusion.  My name is Bianca, Maria’s niece. I am here to help you out if you are still in need of an au pair.” She was stunning.  Her blue eyes and mocha color skin was a stunning combination. Her light brown hair hung near her waist and her smile lit up her face.


Justin smiled and stood up.  “Oh, yes, Bianca, I am Justin and this is my husband, Brian. We actually have doubled your work.  Our nephew is here also. I hope you don’t mind.”


“Oh, no, sir, I love children.”


Brian stood and shook her hand.  “It is a good thing our son isn’t here. I am afraid I would have to watch him, while you watched Brinn and Matti and that would definitely defeat the purpose.” Brian pulled Justin close.  “It has been a bit busy and we have had little time to ourselves. Bianca, I am guessing your aunt told you a bit about the situation we are in with their birth mother.”


“Yes, Aunt Maria said she was trying to get your daughter and that we would not leave the property without one of you.”


“That is exactly right.  We know there is not much threat yet today because we know she is in the states but it is possible she has sent someone ahead of her.  If Tina made it here she wouldn’t be violent. She would just try to get the kids. There would be no danger to you.”


“You sound perfect for the job,” Justin said. “Brinn, Matti, come over here a minute.  The children came over. “Hey, guys, this is Bianca. She is going to come over most days and play with you for a while so we can get a little work done and a little adult time. We are just going to be in our room and we can see you from there so if you need us just knock on the patio door, alright?”


Brian bent down to Matt, “Are you ok if we leave you with Brinn and Bianca?”


“As long as Brinny is here.”


“Brinn isn’t going anywhere. Unless she needs to use the restroom she will be right with you.”


Brinn put her arm around Matti, “I will be right here, Ok, Matti?”


“Ok.”


Bianca offered a hand to each child and walked off talking to them.  She sat down with them under the cabana and began reading them a story.  



John and Tony were in the front sitting room at the Inn when Tina came in.  John was trying to get Jonna to quiet down. The poor little one just was always fussy.  “What are you doing to that poor baby?”


Tony glared at Tina and took Jonna from John.  “I will be close if you need anything. I am going to go see if Angi’s arrival time has changed.”


“Now, what can I do for you, Tina?”


“I am here to see Matteo.  Where is my boy?”


“Our son, Tony and mine, isn’t here.  And even if he was I don’t have to let you see him.”


“That would be a mistake, John.  I know Justin snatched Tia out of the country but….”


“Matti went with them.  They are at Brian and Justin’s villa. They arrived safely.”


“When are they coming back?” Tina snapped.


“They haven’t set a return date.  I am not sure how long they will stay but if they feel like it they may stay the rest of the summer.”


“Am I supposed to believe that you and Tony are going to let your son be with someone else all summer?”


“Not that it is any of your business but he is in the best hands other than ours and right now with a fussy new baby he is probably in the best place. Especially since he is thousands of miles away from you. Now if you don’t mind, I am going to see if I can help Tony with our daughter.”


John walked through a door that said Staff Only and nearly collapsed into his husband’s arms. For the time being, Jonna was quiet.  John put his hands on Tony’s cheeks and kissed him deeply. “I miss Matti terribly but I am so glad he is there and thousands of miles away from Tina.”


“Mi Amore, I told the front desk to give us at least an hour unless it was an emergency. Your mother has Jonna, and Angi won’t be here until  much later so, darling husband, may I have my way with you in our bedroom.”


“You can have your way with me anywhere you want it. Just give me half a minute to text Justin about the meeting with Tina.” By the time he hit send, Tony was kneeling in front of him with John’s dick in his mouth. John’s head dropped back against the wall. “God, we really…..should be in our…..room. My mom…..Oohhhhhhhh.” He buried his fingers into Tony’s hair.  He pulled Tony up and their lips met. “I love you so much, Tony.”



Angi arrived home and got settled in.  Everyone at the Inn soon realized she had a way with Jonna.  Angi just had to speak Italian to her and she would quiet down   Jonna was much calmer by the end of the week making everyone in the house happier.  The only thing missing was Matti but they spoke everyday and he was adjusting to being away.



It had been a week since they arrived in Ibiza.  Brian felt comfortable with security and with Bianca.  After the kids pleaded to go somewhere and Brian and Justin checked with the local police department, they decided to take the kids into the village and spend some time at the little market place there.  Bianca came along and so did security.


The little market was charming.  There were stalls that had almost anything you could imagine.  Matti and Brinn each found something new to play with and Justin picked up some art supplies for the kids and himself.  Making love with Brian last night he had gotten the urge to paint that body. Images had started popping in his head as his body responded to Brian’s touch.  Just thinking about it Justin was getting horny. He wanted to get Brian alone somewhere for a little while.


Bianca suggested a little cafe that she liked and after getting the three of them settled at a table in the back with a good view of the door.  Security stayed out at a table near the door. Once the kids had ordered, Brian and Justin took a little stroll. They made it around the corner and found a very secluded doorway deep in shadows. Brian pinned Justin against the door and grasped his crotch.  “I knew I saw that. What got you in such a state this afternoon. Did I miss a good looking Spaniard?”


“Oh, no, this is all your fault!” Justin sad as he unzipped Brian’s pants and after glancing around rotated so Brian was pressed against the door and Justin dropped to his knees. Justin took all of Brian into his mouth while one hand manipulated his balls and the other was grasping Brian’s perfect ass. Justin had this skill down to an art and in a matter of minutes Brian was thrusting into his mouth and Justin enjoyed every drop.  Brian expected him to stand but instead Justin continued to lick and tease and with a minimal amount of time Brian was again trembling.


When Justin started for a third time, Brian pulled him to his feet.  “I don’t know what has gotten into you and I don’t want to sound ungrateful but I am getting to be an old man.  Twice in a row like this is my limit, however,” he spun and had Justin against the door again and claimed his mouth with such intensity that as Brian’s hand slid into the back of his shorts he nearly came. Brian’s talented fingers massaged his tight ass causing him to hold his breath.  


“I think we need to go see if the kids are done eating and see how fast we can get back to the villa so I can tie you up and do unmentionable things to you!” Justin gasped out as Brian pulled Justin’s hips up against his own.


“I am glad I asked them to pack a little something for us to eat later. Let’s go get the kids and Bianca.” Brian said, smiling as he entwined his fingers with Justin’s.  Justin went around the corner a second ahead of Brian and just as quickly shoved Brian back into the alley and pressed him against the wall. “Sunshine, I told you twice was all I had in me right now.”


“Tina! She’s at the corner. What if she goes into the cafe?  We have to get out there!’


“Justin we need to think this through a second.  I think we do need to confront her right here. Right now.  Don’t tell her the kids are in the cafe. I will set something up with her to see them a few minutes another day. Trust me.  I will deal with this.” He kissed Justin quickly. “Let me talk, Sunshine. You are too emotional right now.”


Brian stepped out of the side street and nearly ran into Tina’s husband.  He was about Brian’s age but not as tall, however he looked like he was in impressive shape. Brian looked him in the eye. “What are you doing here?” Brian said more to Tina than her husband.


“I am here to get my children,” Tina blurted out.


Brian was sure her husband flinched at that statement.  “Tina, a judge just told you that wasn’t happening.”


“We aren’t in the U.S. anymore,” she threatened.


“No, we aren’t. However, I am a property owner here and have already spoken to the authorities.”  He nodded in the direction of the security agent standing just feet behind Tina now. “You are not getting the children.  You will never get the children. Matti and Brinn are Kinneys and always will be.”


“Actually neither of them are Kinneys. Well, Matteo has Kinney blood but Tia doesn’t. She is Justin’s daughter.”


Now Justin had to step in.  He saw Brian’s eyes turn black. “I’m sorry, Tina, but being the responsible adults we are, we need to get the children home before it is dark.”


“My kids are here?  Where are they? I haven’t seen Matteo for a couple years.”


“Turn around.” Justin said.  Matti’s foot was just being pulled into the vehicle and Bianca went in behind as another security agent stood by the door.  He had no idea where the second guard had come from but he was glad to see him.


“Matteo, Tia!,” Tina called out to them but the guard got into the car and it pulled away.  That was when Justin realized it wasn’t the vehicle they had come in. The security company must have sent a second.


Brian had composed himself a bit and in a voice that was soft but a bit threatening, he said, “Call me tomorrow morning around 10:00 and we will discuss a visit. But, Tina,” He was addressing her but looking at her husband. “Don’t try to pull anything stupid with his money.  Trust me, you will lose. You will never get MY daughter.” He emphasised the My. “I think Brinn told you what she thought about leaving her home.”


Now Brian really did speak to Tina’s husband. “I don’t have a quarrel with you and as far as I can tell you are a decent guy.  I am a reasonable man, up to a point. Don’t let her talk you into something that you will regret.” Brian nodded at the guard and put his arm around Justin’s waist. He guided Justin around the couple.  Over his shoulder he added, “Don’t try to follow us. You will be stopped by police if you do.” Brian and Justin got in their vehicle while the agent got behind the wheel and pulled out. Brian and Justin were wrapped in each other’s arms in the back seat but didn’t say anything.  The warmth of their bodies was the most comforting thing they could have felt at the time.


After a few minutes of silence, Brian asked the guard, “Have you heard from the other car?”


“Yes, sir, the children and Bianca are fine.  They are not being followed,” was his response.


Brian relaxed. Justin looked at him, “What are you thinking?”


“Well, I am thinking about you tying me up later but I don’t think that is what you were talking about,” he said as he kissed Justin’s blond head. “As for Tina, I am thinking her husband, who seems like a good guy, by the way, does not know her whole story.  My guess is she hasn’t told him how she nearly begged us to have a threesome and then did have one with John and Tony. You know I have no problem with her sex life but I have a feeling her husband is a little more conservative than I am. And we both know there was a couple times she was a little bit too much for us. She would have let either one of us screw her on many occasions.”


“Speaking of screwing..How much time do we have before we get to the villa?” Justin’s head was in Brian’s lap and soon, for the third time that afternoon, Justin brought Brian to an organism. Justin sat up just as they drove through the gates.  


As they walked into the villa Matti flung himself at Brian.  The poor little guy was scared even though they tried to make it an adventure.  Although Brinn tried not to show it, she was scared too. Justin held Brinn while Brian spoke softly to Matti. Soon he had fallen asleep.  Brian laid him on the sofa. Justin showed Brinn the art supplies he had bought and she started painting a picture. Bianca waved them away, already knowing they went to their room every afternoon. “I’ve got this.  We are all fine.”


The men went to their room.  Brian made a couple calls. He did some checking with the police and then made a call to the judge in Pittsburgh. After speaking to both and texting John and Tony that Tina had arrived and they were all safe in their compound.


As he finished the text, Justin was pulling Brian’s shirt off. He then pulled his shorts and briefs off.  Justin had him lie on his stomach and after a little searching he found scarves and ties to secure him in bed, face down.


“I have given plenty of attention to your front today.  Now I want to hear you beg.” Justin spent time on every inch of Brian’s skin. He lightly scratched him and from nowhere Justin had an ice cube that he trailed along Brian’s spine.  His hot tongue followed the cold trail and when it got to the base of his spine, Justin trailed the ice cube down even lower and as it traveled down the valley, Justin made circles around Brian’s bud.  


“Oh, god, Justin don’t….oh, god! Justin began inserting the ice cube, turning it in circles until Brian was begging for Justin to stop and to fuck him. Justin removed the ice cube and replaced it with his tongue and now Brian was physically trying to reach him.  He was straining his arms, trying to get lose and after Justin’s tongue had again warmed the opening, Justin let Brian’s legs go and then prompted him to put his knees under him. With his ass in the air Justin entered him. As soon as his pelvis was pressed tightly against Brian’s as he untied  Brian’s hands so he could reposition himself if he needed to. He drove in over and over until as Brian tightened around Justin deep inside him, Justin threw his head back and shuttered over and over as he spilled into him. Justin collapsed on Brian’s back as Brian laid flat on the mattress. “Don’t ever doubt that Brinn is your  daughter. She worships the ground you walk on. She loves you almost as much as I do.”


“I know, Sunshine.  I have never doubted that for a minute  just like Gus has always been your son.”


Justin rolled off Brian’s back and Brian immediately began kissing him.  He just needed to taste this man that did things to him he never thought possible.  His Sunshine lit up his soul.


For the next half hour they lay there touching and kissing but not needing anything more. They quickly showered and joined the children, sending Bianca home for the day.  Maria had dinner ready for them and as they had agreed on, she would leave and they would clean up after dinner. They had started letting the kids take turns on what they would do after dinner for an hour before they headed to bed.  Tonight it was Matti’s turn and he chose to play Go Fish. In the middle of the game John called which made Matti happy and sad. Matti still missed his dads and really wanted to spend time with his little sister. Justin hoped that tomorrow things would be settled and within the week they could work on getting Matti back, even though they hoped to spend  a couple more weeks here.


Brian and Justin tucked the kids into bed.  After the third night Matti had decided he could sleep in his own room. Both of them slept better when they couldn’t hear the other one.  So Brian and Justin each went to one room and then switched places. Hugs and kisses were given to all.


After the kids had been tucked in Brian and Justin grabbed a bottle of wine and went out by the pool. They laid on a lounger together.  Brian poured them each a glass of wine but after they each took a sip he put both glasses back on the table. Justin laid his head on Brian’s shoulder as Brian pulled him close.


“Have I told you lately how much I love you?” Justin asked as he kissed Brian’s chin.


“Well, I am not sure you actually said it today but before dinner I got the idea you liked me quite a bit, especially when your tongues was as deep in my rectum as you could get it.”


“Do you really think we will be able to get Tina off our backs? I would never say I wish I hadn’t met her because we got Brinn and I can’t imagine life without her but she has brought us so much stress.”


Brian ran a finger down Justin’s cheek and tilted his head up. Brian lowered his mouth to his. The tenderness in which he touched Justin made him go weak.  Brian’s hand slid under Justin’s shirt just wanting to touch more of his skin. “Everything you have given me...starting with your virginity and then your heart and so many other things.  You showed me what love was and then you shared our daughter with me. There is nothing….NOTHING I wouldn’t do to always be with you. I would give up anything to make you happy, to see you smile.  Without you, I wouldn’t know how to love and now I will do anything and I do mean anything to make you happy.”


“Oh, Baby….I could say as many things you add to our life together.  We are made to be a team. We our made to be a family. Gus and Brinn complete our happiness.”

“I can think of something else that completes us and that is essential to our relationship.”  Justin guided Brian’s hand into his shorts and Brian’s magical fingers began doing what they did best. As Justin felt himself responding the world disappeared and everything was perfect.



Tina called at 10:00 a.m.  The conversation was short.  Brian told her they would meet her at 1:00 p.m. at the same cafe as yesterday. She could have a few minutes with the children and then she would leave and the lawyers would do all the rest of the talking.


Brian and Justin rode in one car while the children with Bianca and a guard rode in the other.  They pulled up and entered the cafe. Tina and her husband were already waiting. Brinn walked in holding Matti’s hand, trying to be brave for her younger brother.  Justin dropped to a knee in front of the kids. “Wait here just one minute with Bianca.” He nodded to Bianca and stood up. He took Brian’s hand and walked over to Tina.  Justin nodded at Tina, “If you say one thing to upset either Matti or Brinn, you will never see them again. If you make any threats, you will never see them again. Do you understand?”


“I don’t have to take….” Tina’s husband put his hand on her arm.  Tina stopped talking and nodded. Brian’s eyes met her husband’s and they nodded in agreement.


Brinn and Matti came over and sat across the table from Tina.  Brian stood close enough to hear the conversation and Justin refused to leave their side but he didn’t interrupt.  After a few minutes of trying to start a conversation with her children the conversation drifted off. Matti turned toward Justin and got off his chair.  He put his arms around Justin and said, “Uncle Justin, can we go now. I am tired of it here.”


“Say goodbye to the nice lady.”


“Goodbye, Tina, nice to talk to you.”  He ran over to Brian who scooped him up.  Brian had been talking to Tina’s husband throughout the whole meeting with the kids.  Brinn sent a pleading look to Justin.


Tears came to Tina’s eyes, “Thank you for talking to me, Tia. May I ask for a hug?”


Brinn politely gave her a hug but Tina’s arms went around her and she held on.  Soon Brinn became uncomfortable and her eyes locked with her daddy’s.


“Tina, your time is up,” Justin pulled Brinn out of her arms and picked her up.  “Brian and I will be back in a couple minutes.”


Brian carried Matti and Justin carried Brinn out to the car.  Justin kissed both of them as they got into the car. After a little reassurance the car pulled away and Brian  put his arms around Justin. “Tina’s husband is a great guy. He agrees with us completely. He knows she has unstable and is trying to get her help.  We are going to put that into legal ease when we get back to the states.” He looked at Justin, “I’m sorry, Sunshine, if you agree with it that is what we are going to do.”


“That sounds perfect.  I almost felt a little sorry for her when she was hugging Brinn. She does need help.  If she gets it we can look at visitation again.” Brian put his arm around Justin and they walked back into the cafe.  Thirty minutes later the four were finishing up a light lunch and sharing hugs. As Tina drove away the men kissed and climbed into the car.  


Brian started the engine.  “Why don’t you call John and Tony and let them know the outcome.  I am sure it will be nice to have one thing off their plate. We can call them back later and figure out how Matti will go home.”


As Justin pulled out his phone it rang.  “John must be really anxious.” He answered it, “Hey, John, I was just calling you.we just….”

“Justin, you need to listen, first know physically he is going to be fine.”


“John, who are you talking about?  What is going on?”


“It’s Gus.  He totalled his Stingray.”


“John, is he hurt? We will get on a plane…”

“Justin, he just has a broken collarbone. But….Justin, the guy in the other car died.They drew blood to see if they will press DUI charges. I will call you as soon as I know anything.  Don’t do anything until you hear from me.”


Justin hung up.  Brian knew something was wrong.  “Justin what is it? It’s Gus. His car is totaled  and the other driver is dead.”


“And Gus?”  By now Brian had pulled over.  Physically, he will be fine. John will let get back to us as soon as he knows more.”


Chapter 5 by Simply written

 

Chapter 5



“Who can we call back home? Do we know anyone at the Sheriff's office? We don’t even know where the accident happened.  Was he home? Near home?”



Brian texted Bianca and said everything went well but they got hung up.  Justin looked at Gus’ tour schedule and did a quick web search for accidents involving Stingrays in the area of the concert. Brian found a little over look to park at. “Oh, god, Brian!  It’s his car! How could he survive that? Justin held his phone to Brian. He was picturing Gus and Angi driving away that first night and now, “Oh, Brian, our boy. I need to know more! I need to talk to him.”



Brian sent a call to Gus’ phone.  It rang and rang. Finally his voicemail kicked in. “Son, Gus, call us.  We need to hear your voice. Please your dad and I love you. Call us.”



Justin and Brian had gotten out of the car and sat down on a bench overlooking the ocean.  Brian called the office and put it on speaker phone.. Cynthia answered and Brian asked, “What do you know?  We need to know what is going on. What can you tell us?”



“Let me get Peter for you.  He is about ready to leave for the hospital.”  



“Tell him to call me on his cell, that way he can keep moving but tell him to call me now!”  Brian ended the call and his phone rang almost immediately. “Peter?” Brian put it on speaker phone. “What do you know?”



“Uncle Brian, first, Gus is fine.  He has a broken collarbone and a few bruises but physically he is doing fine.”

 

“John said something about DUI.”



“Uncle Bri, he was definitely on something but at this point  Gus doesn’t remember what but the other driver, the one who died, was on something, too. They are trying to determine who was the cause of the accident.”  



“Peter, please, get him to call us.  We need to talk to him. We need to hear his voice.”



“Brian, Justin, don’t worry.  I will be there in about half an hour.  I will make sure he calls you. But right now, relax.  If you two fall apart what will happen to Gus. He will need your strength.”



“Let us know if you think we need to come home.  We will but I don’t want to call the plane here if Gus will be coming this way.  Oh, and if you talk to John or Tony, let them know that everything is great with Matti and Brinn.  We will fill them in later. Thank you, Peter. Any word on your adoption?



“No, not yet.  Talk to you soon.”



Brian pulled Justin onto his lap and held on to him tight.  They both needed contact right now. “Poor Gus! I can only imagine what he is going through.” Justin held on to Brian.  “I want to stay here in your arms but I think we should get to the house while Peter is on the road. That way we will be at the house when Gus calls and Brinn and Matti are going to want to know what happened.”



Brian kissed him and held on a second longer than usual.  “You are right, Sunshine. Let’s get home to Brinn and Matti.  Can you text Maria and Bianca and see if one of them can stay available? Just in case we need to fly out in a hurry, extra hands could be necessary.”



As they arrived at the villa, Justin received a message from Bianca saying she would sleep at the villa if that was alright. Justin responded with, “Perfect.”



Brinn and Matti ran out to meet them.  Matti said, “What took you so long? What happened with the lady?”

 

“Everything went great.  She isn’t going to bother us anymore and Matti, we are going to talk to your dads and figure out the best way to get you back home.” Justin responded.



“I get to go home to my daddies?  And I get to see Jonna?”



“Yes, sweet boy.” It might take a couple days but we are working on it.”  Matti through his arms around Justin’s neck.



“I love you but I love my dads more. I’m sorry.”



‘’That is exactly as it should be.” Brian said.



Brinn looked at her dads.  “What are you hiding from me? You can’t lie to me.  I will know if you are lying.”



Brian and Justin made eye contact. “Come here, Brinn.” Brian opened up his arms and she walked over and he picked her up and put her on his lap, “Sweetheart, when we were coming home, John told us that Gus was in an accident and he hurt his shoulder but other than that he  is alright. We are expecting a call from him any minute and we promise to tell you what we learn after we get off the phone but your daddy and I are going to take this call in private.”



“But, Dad, I want to talk to Gus.  I want to hear him. I…”

 

“Brinn, don’t argue with me. I am not in the mood for a debate. It has been a long day already.”



Brinn’s bottom lip came out and she slipped off Brian’s lap and walked over to Justin who put his arms around her. “Your dad is right.  We will tell you about it afterward but Gus is probably hurting and a little sad so I am sure he will talk to you soon but your dad and I need  to talk to him first.” She wasn’t happy but could tell arguing was not the best thing to do right now so when Brian’s phone rang and they went straight to their room Brinn did not follow.  Bianca took the children onto the patio to distract them.



Brian’s phone said Peter.  He hoped it was Gus. “Gus?” Brian put the phone on speaker.



“Uncle Brian, it’s Peter.  I will bring him my phone in a minute but, is Justin there, too?”



“I’m here, Peter.  How is Gus?” Worry dripped from Justin’s voice.



“Physically he is fine.  Collar bone is a clean break and has been set.  But, guys, he is an emotional wreck. If it wasn’t for Angi, I am not sure he would even be able to focus enough to have a conversation.  He was on something. He swears he thought it was just pot but it is obvious it was laced with something else. The only good thing, and I hate to call it a good thing, is that the guy who died was stone cold drunk and he actually caused the accident not that it leaves Gus off the hook, legally.  He just keeps saying if he hadn’t been smoking his reaction time would have been faster and he would have been able to move out of the way. I just wanted you to know what was going on in his head. My wife must be rubbing off on me.”



Brian had pulled Justin close.  “Thanks, Peter, we are ready to talk to him.”



Brian and Justin heard Peter walk and a door open.  They were fairly sure they heard Angi’s voice and then they heard Peter say, “It’s your dads.”



There was some indistinguishable sounds and then a very soft “Hi, Dad. Hi, Pops.” Gus’ voice cracked.  “I am so sorry, I didn’t mean….I should….oh, god, I killed someone. What have I done? And I wrecked my car.  You just gave me that car.” Brian and Justin heard his sobs and could hear Angi’s soothing voice in the background. They were sure she was holding him.  



“Oh, Gussy, the car is just a car,” Justin’s voice was soft and cracked as his emotions tried to surface.  “We just wish we were there for you.”



“Sunny Boy, we are just so glad we can hear your voice.  We want you to come here. I am sure you can’t play your guitar right now and you need your family.  I am going to make some calls and see if I can get you over here.”



They could hear Gus sobbing now and heard Angi’s soft voice come on the phone, “I think if you can get him there would be good.  He needs you guys.”



“Angi, does he have his phone or was it destroyed.” Brian questioned



“He has his.  It just got recharged.”



“We are going to make some calls and will get back to you soon,” Justin cleared his throat, “And Angi, thank you.  Gus, we love you. We will talk to you soon. Gussy, hang in there. Bye.”



“I am getting him here.  I don't’ know how yet but we will get him here.”



Brian got on his phone while Justin went out to talk to Brinn.



Brinn rushed to Justin as soon as she saw him.  She threw her arms around his waist. “I’m sorry, Daddy.  I was being a spoiled brat. Did you talk to Gussy? Is he is still in the hospital?”



Justin sat down and pulled his daughter onto his lap, “Gus is in the hospital but he will be out very soon.  Angi is there to hug him and Peter is there, too.”



“I want to hug him!”



“Your dad is working on getting him here right now. Brinny, Gus is very sad because…..”



“Daddy, can you stop talking to me like I’m a baby,  please.”



Justin pulled her close. “Ok, you’re right.  Well, Gus was driving his car when he shouldn’t have because he had a couple drinks and the driver of the other car in the accident was killed so Gus is very upset about someone dying.”



“Did Gus kill him?”



“No, Sweetheart.  The other driver had been drinking a lot.  He caused the accident but Gus still feels bad about it.”



“Well, Gus shouldn’t have driven but if the other guy caused the accident it wasn’t his fault.”



“Oh, Brinny, when your brother gets here please tell him just that. And, Brinn, make sure you tell him how much you love him.”



“I will, Daddy.  I love him so much,”  She hugged Justin tightly.  “I love you and Dad, too, so much.”



Brian walked in from the bedroom and Brinn ran to him and hugged him tight.  “I’m sorry, Dad. I was being a brat.”



Brian had to smile.  “Oh you may be a brat but you are my lovable brat.” He dropped to his knees and hugged her tight, kissing her cheeks. “Well, I think we have things organized.” He picked Brinn up and carried her to where Justin was sitting and sat down by him. Brian couldn’t resist and kissed Justin deeply.



“Dads, I’m waiting here for important information.”



Brian ruffled her hair and tickled her.  “Oh, what is it John calls you, Miss Thing,  you are growing up far to fast. Anyway, as soon as the pilot can get things in place, Gus and Angi will fly here.  Then after the pilot takes a break Matti and Angi will fly back to Pittsburgh so hopefully within the next 24 hours our boy will be here.”




Gus was released from the hospital and along with Angi returned to their house to pack for the trip.  Angi packed for him as he laid on his good side in his bed. After Angi finished packing for him, She laid down behind him and reached around him to hold his hand.  She kissed his neck and realized he was crying.



“Oh, Gus…” She came around to the other side of the bed and pressed herself against him being careful of his shoulder.  She kissed him. “Sweet boy, you would never do anything to hurt someone. You may have made a mistake but you are not responsible for that man’s death.  Her lips again went to his mouth and then slid down a bit. “Let me help you out of your clothes.” She reached for his shirt and began to undo his buttons.



“Angi, I don’t think…”



“Gus, I am not going to force you to do anything but if I can distract you for a while.” Carefully she got him out of his shirt. Angi kissed every bruise  she saw and then began to suckle on his nipple. “What would you like Gus? I want to make you forget for a while.”



“Oh, god, Angi, I can barely move. I can’t do anything.”



“You just let me know if I hurt you.”  She helped him lay flat. “Good?” He nodded. “Can you remain flat if I……”



“I’ll do my damnedest.”



“Just let me know if you need a break,” Angi’s tongue found the hollow of his navel and Gus sighed.  She started to unfasten his pants and gently pulled them down. Gus was already getting excited. Angi hoped she didn’t do more harm than good but right now he needed a distraction. “Stay as relaxed as you can.”  



As her mouth went around him Gus took deep steady breaths. “Angi,” he whispered as this beautiful girl brought him pleasure with such tenderness he came slow and easy.  There was a twinge for a second but after a bit of a shift he could only feel her.



Early the next morning they were on the plane, taxiing for takeoff. Angi made sure Gus was comfortable and then they both slept for a couple hours.  When Angi woke up Gus was staring out the window. She squeezed his hand. “How am I going to face my dads? They are going to be so disappointed. They told me over and over that any booze or pot is too much but I couldn’t listen.  I totaled the car they gave me. Someone is dead because of me.”



“Oh, Gus..”  Angi straddled his lap and kissed him. Without realizing it Angi began to move against Gus.   She undid Gus’ fly and then her own. “As much as your dads use this plane there has to be condoms.”



“My dads haven’t used them in years but in the side of my blue bag…”  Angi stood up and reached into the side pocket. She pulled out a condom.  She dropped her pants and straddled him again. After put the condom on him she lowered herself down on his erection  and began to move up and down. She kissed him so long and so deep that he couldn’t hold on any longer. He threw his head back and he did his best not to jam his shoulder into the seat too hard. Angi collapsed against his good shoulder as he held her tight.  



“Sleep, Angi, sleep.”  The next thing they both heard was the pilot telling them to tie their seatbelts.



After getting strapped in Angi turned Gus’ head to face her, “Gus, your dads love you more than anything. Remember that.”  Angi texted Justin as they got in the car supplied for them. They would be there in about half an hour.


As the time got closer, Matti was getting very excited.  He couldn’t wait to see his aunt. Bianca did her best to keep both kids busy.  She would read to them, play games with them, and swim with them every day.



As everyone waited for Gus and Angi to arrive in  the next half hour, Brian stood watching Bianca. He didn’t even notice Justin as he walked up. He reached around and grabbed Brian’s crotch.  “You are lucky I didn’t find a boner in there.”



Brian grabbed Justin around the waist and pulled him close as his mouth crushed down on Justin’s “There’s your reaction.” He ground his hips into Justin’s. “She is really gorgeous. I am not sure she realizes it. I am sure I could get her all kinds of work.”



“I had planned to paint pictures of you but maybe I will paint her instead.”

 

“Paint her all you want as long as you fuck me every night.” Brian kissed him again.



“Do you agree we need to give Gus as much space as he needs for the first couple days?”



Brian responded, “Ya, we can’t let it go on too long but I think he will come around after a little time.” He pulled Justin in for one more long kiss as his hands found Justin’s ass.  “Do we have time for an extremely quick…”



The alarm on the gate dinged letting them know that Gus was home.  They had already talked to Brinn about giving Gus some space, not that she had to leave him totally alone but she needed to be respectful.  She said she understood.



Brian and Justin quickly moved to the front of the villa to get a few minutes with Gus alone. They walked out the door and the driver was getting out.  He opened the door and Angi got out and then offered her hand in for Gus. Before he was out of the car his dads were beside Angi. Justin gave her a quick hug and kiss. Gus stepped out right into Brian’s arms.  The moment he felt his pop’s arms around him Gus collapsed into them.



“I’m sorry, Pop, I didn’t mean to….I hadn’t drank much and it was just a little…”

 

“Gus, now’s not the time. We are just so glad you are here and you are going to be fine.” Brian kissed his cheek.



“Gussy?”



“Oh, Daddy.” His good arm went around Justin and Justin held him tight.



“Let’s go in the villa. You talk when you are ready to talk.  We are here for you, Gus. We always have been and always will be.” Justin brushed Gus’ hair out of his eyes and he kissed his forehead, his cheek, and then his lips. He gently guided him to the door.  Brian bent and kissed Angi on the top of the head, “Thanks for doing this. It is going to be an extremely long couple days for you.”



“Family is family. I take care of the people I love.  I may be a little tired but if my family is safe it is worth it.”



“Well, I know one little guy that has talked about his auntie nonstop for the last 24 hours.”



“I can’t wait to see Matti.”



“I am really tired.  Do you think I can go to my room for a while?”



“Sure but can Brinny at least come and say hi before you go to sleep?  She has been very worried about you.”



“Yes, Brinn may come and just say hi.  I will promise to spend time with her tomorrow.”



Justin helped Gus out of his jeans and into some shorts. He noticed some nasty bruises on his legs.  He then helped take off his shirt. “Oh, Gus, my poor baby.” Justin gently touched some of the bruises. “We were so scared we could have lost you.”  Justin helped slip on a tank top and kissed Gus once more. “I will let Brinn come in for five minutes.”



Justin got Brinn out of the pool and helped her into a sundress.  “Now remember, five minutes. Your brother is very tired and still recovering from his accident but a kiss from his little sister is bound to make him feel better.”



“I’ll remember, Daddy.”



Brinn knocked on the door and slowly walked in.  “Can I come in, Gussy?”



“Sure, Brinny. How is my best girl?”



“Gussy, I’m fine. How are you?  I was so scared Gussy?”



He patted the bed beside him and she scrambled up. “Do you have a kiss for your brother?” Brinn snuggled in close and kissed him and then laid her head on his shoulder. “I love you, Gussy. Please be careful. I need my big brother.” She kissed him on the cheek. “We can talk more tomorrow.”  And Brinn was gone.



Gus loved that little girl.  He loved his whole family. They knew how to love without conditions. He was glad to be here with them.  As he drifted off to sleep he knew the next hurdle was telling his moms about the accident and the fact that he was in Ibiza.




Matti couldn’t stop hugging his aunt and after sleeping in her bed they got ready to leave for the airport.  Angi finally peeled him off long enough to go say goodbye to Gus. She slipped in the room and into his bed. He moaned a bit as the bed shifted under him.



“I’m sorry, Gus.  I just wanted to say goodbye.” Her lips brushed against his. His good arm pulled her back down and he deepened the kiss. As he shifted she felt him tense.



“Angi, can you get me one of those pills?”



Angi picked up a bottle and held it up to him.  “Ya, that’s it. It hurts like a bitch this morning.  I don’t think flying did it any good.”

 

“I hope it wasn’t us playing around.”



“If it was, it was well worth it,” he popped the pill and pulled her closer again. “In fact,” Gus drew her tightly against his body as his tongue entered her mouth. “I really want to taste you.”



“Isn’t that what you are doing?”



“That’s not what I am craving.” His hand slid under her sundress and began tugging on the flimsy scrap of lace under it.



“Gus, you can barely move and I can’t touch your shoulder.”



“I dreamt about this last night and it just made me want you more.  I think I figured it out.’ He slid farther down on the bed so there was a little room from his head to the headboard. He cringed as he did so. “Please, let me taste you.  I don’t know when I’ll get the chance again.”



Facing Gus’ feet, she straddled Gus’ head and slowly lowered herself until she felt Gus’ tongue. God, this man knew what he was doing.  Almost immediately he found the spot that he was looking for and she felt the tension grow inside her. How did he make if feel like he had more than one tongue. With his good hand he pulled her hip down just a bit further and he sucked gently bringing her to a frantic state as she came again and again. She dropped to the side and laid next to him for a few moments. She then kissed him and reached under the blanket to find his erection.  



“No, Angelica, you have done enough for me.  And I think it is time for you to leave. Let me just need relief. A little suffering never killed someone.”



“Have you seen the nanny they hired for Brinn, yet?”



“No, I really have slept since we landed.”



“I have a feeling you aren’t going to be in need for long. Enjoy yourself just don’t forget about me.”



“Angi, I would never be able to forget you.  You are one of the best friends I have.” As she kissed him there was a knock on the door.



“Angelica, the car is here. You need to go to catch the plane.”



“Coming,” she said and then looked at Gus.  “I will see you in a few weeks. Get better Gus.  Here,” she touched his shoulder, “and here,“ She touched his heart. She gently kissed him once more and then she was gone.  



Gus watched her go.  He did love that girl.  He wasn’t in love with her but the loved her just the same. He reached over to his painkillers and took out two more and swallowed them.




Brinn waited and waited for Gus to come out of his room and finally she knocked and walked in.  Gus didn’t respond until Brinn actually touched his good shoulder.



“Brinny,” Gus said dreamily.  “Hey, Brinny.”



“Daddy was wondering if you were hungry.”



“Food, don’t know.  Am I hungry?” Gus’ eyes fluttered shut again.



Brinn went to find her dads.  “Dad,” Brinn walked up to Brian, “Gussy is acting odd.  Could he be drunk?”



“Stay here, Brinn.  I will go talk to him but just guy to guy.  You can go back in later.” Brian tried not to sound anxious but he rushed to his room.  



Brian walked into Gus’ room and shut the door. “Gus, what did you take?”



“Take? I just took painkillers.”



Brian sat down next to him on the bed.  “Do you want to talk about it?”



“Oh, Pop…” the tears began to fall as he sat up and leaned against his dad.  Brian held him tight, being careful of his shoulder. “There’s a guy no longer on this earth because of me.”



“Gus, if you hadn’t been there he would have hit someone else.  It is not your fault according to all the reports I have heard. That man was passed out drunk. Period. Yes, your responses were slower than they should have been but you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and if it hadn’t been you he would have hit something else.”



Gus started sobbing on Brian’s shoulder.  What if Jamie would have gotten killed or even hurt? I love him.  What would I have ….”



“Gus, what ifs get you nowhere.  Is Jamie your bandmate?”



“He is really great, Pop. I know I love him but I am not in love with him. We were actually on our way to the house and I was going to let him...I wanted him to fuck me.  I wanted to know what that feels like and I trust him. He would treat me the way you treated Dad the first time. And then I almost killed him.” He held onto Brian so hard Brian could barely breathe  “Um, Gus, air is important.”



Gus smiled a bit, “Sorry, Pops. Thanks for listening.”



“You know if you want Jamie to come here for a visit he would be welcome.”



“I wish he could but they hope to replace me for the rest of the summer tour.  What if they like my replacement more than me. What if...what if I have to go to jail.  I bet they wouldn’t be very gentle there when they fucked me for the first time.”


Now it was Brian’s turn to hold him tight.  “That is never going to happen. You are not going to jail.  I am not saying you will get off with nothing but you will not  not be sentenced to jail. What does your mom say about your case?  I am surprised she hasn’t called yet.” Brian noticed Gus’ reaction. “Gus, what did Mel say?”



“Um …”



“Gus, what aren’t you telling me?”



“I haven’t told them. I didn’t want to have to go to Canada and that is what they would have said. I know I should have told them.”



“You really need to tell them, Gus.”



“I will call them today when it is late enough there.”



“Why don’t you come sit by the pool for a while? It is a perfect day.  Not so hot and you can go in the shade if the medicine and the sun react.”



“I’ll be out in a little while.  How soon before Dad comes in here checking on me?”



“I would guess he is waiting to see me leave.  I know he will be bringing some food in. He was getting it together when I came in. Gus, I am not going to tell you to forget about it because you can’t do that but you need to work through it Gus.  We are here if you need to talk.” Brian looked at the painkillers. “I think I should just take these. Just let me know if you need one.



“Thanks, Pops, that’s why I wanted to come here and not to the moms.”  



Brian walked up to Justin, in the kitchen, and pulled him back against him. “Our boy needs you.  You know I am not good at all this emotional stuff. He is confused about a lot of things I think.  He and Jamie were on their way to a very special night when the accident happened. He put up with me but I know he wants to talk to you.”  



Justin turn into Brian’s arms. He could feel Brian’s arousal. “We will have plenty of time for that this afternoon.  I am hoping for a little play time once. We haven’t even tried out that big tub.



“Today, we will definitely try out that big tub.  We should have plenty of time and room to do just about anything. Sunshine are you up for some toys?”



“I am already up.”



Brian’s hand roamed downward.  “So you go talk to our son and I will go play with our daughter for a while.  Oh, by the way, he may need you to hold his hand as he calls his moms. He never told them.”



“Ah, shit, Mel is going to be furious and Lindsay is going to be a basket case.”



“You are so much better at basket cases than I am.  I promise I will spend extra time on your basket this afternoon.” To prove his point he squeezed Justin’s crotch. That basket deserves enough attention to drive you to insanity.”



“Too late!  I have put up with you nearly 20 years and you….” Brian bent him backward over the counter.  “God I want you now.”



“Later. Go play with Brinn at the pool for a while.  I will talk to Gus and hopefully get him outside soon.”



Justin walked into Gus’ room and found him on the phone, “I know I should have told you but I needed to get away.  Please, Mom, I am fine. This place is just what I need. Pops could use a little help with a lawyer I think. Can Mama talk to someone there?”



Justin walked over and put an arm around Gus who sat on a sofa as he continued to talk to his mom, “I promise, Mom. Dad is here right now with a tray of food.”  Another pause, “I love you both, too.” And Gus hung up.



Gus leaned against his dad.  “I am such a screw up. Mom is furious.  I am not sure Mama will help at all. Once she heard what I did she quit talking to me.”



“Gus,  give them time.  They will be fine.  So, tell me the whole story.”



“I had picked up my car a couple weeks earlier.  We were going to be spending the next month in the area so I thought if I had my car I could go back and forth more easily.  Well, we had three days off and the manager told us all to take a break so Jamie and I were going to the house, so we could have some privacy. Dad, I was going to have Jamie take my virginity.  I remembered what you had told me about the right person and after my teacher...well, I have been nervous about letting anyone...well, Jamie would treat me like Pops treated you. I wanted him so much.  We had just a couple drinks and we shared a joint. The problem was the roach was laced with something. I miss him. I really want him to be my first like that.”



“Jamie is welcome to visit. Does he have enough free time to fly out?”



“No, it will have to wait until we go back but  I will wait for him.” Gus winced as he sat up.



“Do you need a pain pill?”



“No, that is the last thing I need. I really don’t want to talk. I just want to..Oh, Daddy,...”.the tears began to flow and Justin wept with him.  No one knew what the outcome would be but Justin knew some things would never be the same for his son again.




A half hour later Justin had helped Gus get into swim trunks and he pulled on trunks of his own.  They walked out into the beautiful sunlit pool area and that is when Gus saw Bianca for the first time. He stopped dead in his tracks. Justin chuckled softly.  “I didn’t think you had met Bianca yet.”



“I thought Angi was gorgeous…..and she is, inside and out, but she is stunning.”



“Well, I suggest you sit on the steps and look helpless.  Your pops and I have plans Let me put some lotion on you….on second thought ask someone else to put it on for you. I am going for a quick dip and then we are going to bug out for a couple hours.



“You two are worse than I am.”  Justin saw Gus smile for the first time.



After a quick dip Brian and Justin disappeared. As they walked into the house, Brinn was putting lotion on Gus, kissing his bruises. He was in good hands.  No doubt Brinn would take care of her brother.



Brian and Justin barely made it to their room before all their clothes was removed. If I remember I promised to give some special attention to your basket this afternoon.  Justin didn’t know when he had done it but Brian had brought a counter stool in the bedroom. There were scarves already tied to the chair. Brian placed Justin on the stool and tied his hands partially behind him.  Once Justin was secured he place an ottoman in front of Justin and sat on it. This brought his mouth to the perfect height. Brian began licking and sucking. When Justin began pleading Brian backed off but continued to massage with his fingers.  Brian then had an idea. He pulled Justin’s hips to the very front of the stool. Justin was leaning against the back of the stool.



“Does that position work for you?”  Brian looked at Justin’s face and he nodded.  It was obvious Justin was confused until Brian’s finger found its way inside him and began to stroke him.  Now Brian played a game of hurry up and wait. He taunted and teased Justin until he actually seemed to be in pain.  



Brian untied Justin and Justin immediately flipped over offered Brian his ass Brian ran his tongue over Justin’s asshole.  “Oh, god, Brian, PLEASE!” Brian stood and plunged into Justin. Brian used the back of the stool to get a little leverage. He promised himself he was going to hang on until he was ready.  Justin shouted and came after a few strokes but Brian continued on and on. He slowed down and sped up as Justin literally began to whimper as his sensitivity to Brian’s touch was almost more than he could handle.  After a couple more driving thrusts Brian climaxed as he pulled Justin up against him. They stood there as one as both of them tried to regain their composure. After a long moment Brian slowly began to back out but as he did so Justin orgasmed once more. Brian wrapped his arms around him again as Justin’s legs buckled.



“Oh, Brian, I love you.  I love you so much. Words just…”



“Just shut up then.” Brian’s mouth claimed Justin’s  and a long sweet kiss passed between them. “Now, let’s take that bath  we talked about. I think we need to compare notes about our son.”




Brinn introduced Bianca and Gus as she put lotion on her brother.  Brinn was so busy talking she didn’t notice Bianca blush a bit at the beautiful young man in front of her.  Gus walked in the waist deep water for a while but then decided he could use some shade. As Gus climbed up the steps his foot slipped and he bumped his sore arm on the rail.



“Damn! Oh, god.” He grabbed his bad arm with his good hand. Before Gus realized it Bianca’s warm arm came around his waist and she balanced him as they walked up the steps. She stayed by his side until they reached a lounge chair under the cabana.  Bianca let go as he sat down. Gus looked up into those beautiful, blue eyes and his heart skipped a beat. He could feel the heat of her skin. “Thanks,” he said softly.



“Are you alright, sir?”



“Oh, please, it’s Gus.”



“Ok, Gus.” she looked down and blush.  “Would you like something cold to drink?”



“That would be great. Anything cold.” This girl intrigued him.He needed to ask Brinn some questions. As soon as Bianca went in the house Gus called Brinn over. She snuggled up to him on the lounger.”So Brinny, what do you know about Bianca.”



“You mean like she is 18 years old.  She is going to college in the fall. She is hoping to be a nurse.  She doesn’t have a boyfriend. In fact, I don’t think she has ever had a boyfriend.”  Brinn shut up the minute she heard the door open. Softly she said, “I will give you space.” She moved under a table umbrella and started drawing. Bianca set a glass of fresh juice down by Brinn along with a couple little snacks. She kissed Brinn on the cheek and walked over to the cabana.



“Gus, here you are.  I hope fresh fruit juice is good for you. I also picked up a few snacks.  I didn’t know what you liked.”



“Bianca, you don’t have to wait on me.  You were hired to watch Brinn while my dads screw every afternoon. Bianca’s eye got very big.  “Oh,” Gus smiled, “I’m sorry. I grew up in a family where we always just talked about sex freely.  I forget it can be kind of over the top for some. I am sure you have realized how into each other my dads are.”



“I have.  I wondered if they were recently married.”



Gus threw his head back and laughed.  “They have been together since the night I was born.  Well, most of the time they have been together. I hope someday to find someone who loves me half as much as they love each other.  Both of them have come close to dying which only brought them closer.” Gus had to stop himself from reaching out and touching her arm, her cheek, but he didn’t. He tell Bianca was very sweet but he would bet Brinn guessed right.   She had not spent time with many guys, at least not alone.



“I know I am a bit conservative.  I went to an all girls boarding school on a nearby island. I would spend my summers with my aunt and uncle working in villas like this.  Sex was not something we ever talked about.”



“So you are saying you haven’t ever…..”  Gus stopped. “I am sorry. I am way out of line.”



Bianca flushed bright pink and stood up.  “I should be spending time with Brinn. Excuse me.”



Softly under his breath, Gus said, “Damn.”




Brian and Justin appeared out on the patio.  Gus could tell whatever happened today it reinforced their bond.  It was one of those days they had to be able to touch. They kissed and caressed each other as they sat by the table with Brinn.  Gus walked over and joined his family at the table. Bianca came out with a couple more glasses of the fresh juice and gave it to Brian and Justin.  

 

“Gentlemen, if it is alright with you I will leave for the day.  I have plans if you don’t need me.”



“Of course, you can go.  Now that Matti has left you are welcome as much as you like but if you need time just ask.  Hell, Brinn could take care of all of us, probably.” Brian said as he tugged on Brinn’s ponytail.



“Dad, careful, I am working here.”



Bianca said goodbye and left.



“I hope she didn’t leave on my part.  I kind of stuck my foot in my mouth. It was nothing terrible but I just haven’t been around someone who is as ….I don’t know what word I should use..unblemished is such and old fashioned word but that is what keeps coming to mind. Physically and mentally.”



“She is a very sweet girl and I think very sheltered.”  As Justin said this Brian’s hand stroked Justin’s cheek and then his hand dropped into Justin’s lap. He barely touched him and Justin jumped,still over sensitized by their lovemaking earlier.



“Are you two going back to your room  for more tickling?”



Gus looked at his dads, “Tickling?”



Brian and Justin both threw him a look just as Gus took a sip of his juice. Gus exploded in laughter sending a shower of juice over the table.  “Oh, sorry, tickling, so that’s what you are calling it these days.”



“Gus, you spit on my picture.  And I think I was doing a good job.”



Gus got up with a twinge of pain and walked over to Brinn.  “Oh, Brinn, I am so sorry. You are going a beautiful job.” He picked up a napkin and started blotting the paper carefully.  “There. I think I got most of it. Am I forgiven?”



“What’s so funny about our dads playing their tickling game?”



“You’ll figure it out soon enough. Still love me?” Brinn pointed to her cheek.Gus leaned over and kissed her cheek.



“You’re forgiven, this time.” Brinn smiled at her brother.  



Brian took the bottle of painkillers out of his pocket.  “Do you need another one?”



“I would rather have a glass of Jim Beam.  I don’t like the way those things make me feel. JB will take the edge off. Of course, weed would be even better.”



“Gussy, weed is not good for you.  You should know that.” Brinn said in all seriousness.

 

“Gus, your sister might have a point right now anyway. I’ll get you some Jim Beam.” Justin said as he walked past Gus.  He put his arms carefully around him and kissed him. “I love you, Gus. I am so glad you are here.”



Gus turned his head and caught his dad on the lips.  Justin was sure he saw a tear in Gus’ eye. I love you, too.  I love all of you so much,” he took a deep breath. “I think I will take that drink to my room if that’s OK.  I think I could use a nap.” He followed Justin into the villa.



“Gus,” Justin turned to his son, who was now several inches taller than he was, “I’m here if you need to talk about anything.”



“Have you and Pops talked about when we are going back?”



“We really haven’t, Gus.  Have you talked to the band?  Has their tour been extended into the fall?  Do they want you back?”



“If  I want to go back, I can.  I just haven’t decided what I want. I love music.  I need music but I am not sure I want it to be the total focus of my life but I know I don’t want to sit in Pittsburgh either.”



“Gus, we will be here at least a couple more weeks.  We need to get back in time for Brinn to go to school but we have no rush and we have even talked about going to the Winery after this if Brinn would rather be tutored.  Gussy,” he handed a drink to him and put his hands on either side of Gus’ face. “Go rest and know that we are here for you. You just need to talk to us.” Justin kissed his son on each cheek.  “I can’t handle seeing you in pain.”



“Daddy, you have always been there for me.  I’ll be fine thanks to you and Pops. Can you help me get this shirt off?” Justin helped him take the shirt off and handed it to him. Gus turned to go to his room, “Thanks. Wake me up for dinner.” Gus stopped and turned around, “Tickled?  Seriously!” He laughed all the way to his room.



Brian walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around Justin’s chest, pulling him back against him.  He kissed below Justin’s ear. “Is Gus Ok?”



“He’ll be fine as long as he has his family,” He turned and kissed Brian with so much emotion, Brian could feel it to his toes, “and he will always have his family.”



“Yes, we aren’t going anywhere! Sonny Boy will never be alone.”




Brinn decided since Gus was a little sad they should make something special for dinner for him so Justin and Brinn spent the next hour in the kitchen while Brian did a little work and Gus slept.

 

Justin helped Brinn chop some vegetables for a salad and for the pasta dish. Justin helped her make a sauce for pasta.  Maria had made a beautiful cake they could have for dessert.



When the meal was nearly ready, Brinn went to get Gus and Justin went to find his husband.  He dropped onto Brian’s lap blocking his view of the computer. “Sunshine, I’m working here.”



“If you didn’t notice, I’m working, too!”  He brought his lips first to his cheek and then added a nip on his nose and then his earlobe biting hard enough  to make Brian moan. Brian stood, pushing Justin back onto the desk and they continued to kiss for a bit.



Brian pulled back a bit.  “I am guessing dinner is ready?”



“It is, except cooking the pasta which will take about three minutes.”



“And the kids?”



“Brinn is getting Gus up.”



“That means we have enough time to get it up.” Brian pulled his shorts down showing Justin he was already up. “Turn over, Sunshine, and take what you deserve.”  Brian pulled down Justin’s shorts and in one move was buried deep into Justin’s ass. “Home where I belong,” he softly said as he thrust a few times and as he filled Justin he pulled him tightly against his chest. He stroked Justin a couple more times until he orgasmed and went limp against Brian.



The next week was very relaxing.  Gus’ shoulder was healing quickly.  He spent his afternoon out at the pool cooling off in the water and watching Bianca and Brinn.  He also gleaned a little information from Bianca every day. He wanted to be her first kiss and even better he wanted to be the first one she made love to but he knew that may not happen.  She hadn’t said as much but he had a feeling she may be waiting for marriage. He hoped he was wrong.



On Saturday, Gus and Bianca found themselves at the villa alone.  Brinn had talked her dads into a trip to the village and Maria and Luke went to get some supplies.  They were bringing Brinn back so Justin and Brian could have a date night. Gus was able to take his arm out of the sling part of the time so this afternoon he took it off so he didn’t have to worry about it getting wet.  He held his arm close to his body as he descended the stairs into the pool. Out of nowhere Bianca was at his side.



“Please, Gus, put your arm around me.  I would hate for you to slip.”



“My pleasure.”  Gus’ arm wrapped tightly around her shoulder and when they were in the pool he did not let her go.  He pulled her against him. “Bianca, I am really glad we have some time for just the two of us. I have wanted to have a little time alone with you.”  As Gus traced the side of her face with his finger he said, “Do you know how beautiful you are?”



She blushed but did not back away from him.  Gus sat down on the steps and Brianca sat next to him as they talked.  As time went on Gus’ good arm slipped around her and rested on the step beside her. “Gus, I  have never been with a man. This might be the first time I have been left alone with one.”



“Bianca, as much as I like you and would love to kiss you right now I would never take advantage of you.”



“I know that and, trust me, Uncle Luke trusts you, too, or he would not have let me stay here although they know I will be going away to college and I actually think I should know something about life before I get there.  Gus, kiss me, please.”



“Let’s go sit down someplace more comfortable.  A first kiss should be special,” He stood up and offered his good hand to Bianca.  He realized if her swimsuit was any smaller she wouldn’t have been allowed to wear it at a public beach. “You do know you are killing me here, don’t you?” His hand slid around her waist and pulled her close so they stood side by side, hips touching. “Do you realize how stunning you really are?”



Bianca blushed.  “I am nothing special.  I am just a girl.”



“Oh, you are so much more than just a girl.  First of all, “ he had her sit on the lounge chair and sat down on the other side.  They both relaxed against the back and Gus gently took her hand. “You are stunning. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen but you are so much more than just your looks.  I have seen how you interact with your aunt and uncle and my dads. And then there is Brinn and even me. You want to help others first and then do something for yourself. That is very special.” Gus ran his finger along her jawline and then slowly tracing her lips with his thumb.  She shivered.



“Gus, kiss me. It will be special with you. I know.”



Gus rolled toward her careful not to put pressure on his shoulder. He slowly lowered his head to hers and very lightly brushed his lips to hers.   That first touch reminded him of his first kiss with Angi but when he was 12 that was enough. It wasn’t enough this time. He deepened the pressure and, as he did, Bianca’s arms came around his neck. His tongue slid over her lips prompting her to part her lips.  His tongue entered her mouth and she brought her tongue up to his. Gus pressed his body against her making sure she could feel his need. Her hands slid across his chest and downward. It stopped on the navel.



“If you would like to feel it you can go lower.  You might drive me insane but I will survive.”



Bianca’s hand moved lower and before he realized it her hand went into his trunks.



“Oh, god….” Gus felt her delicate fingers brush over his quickly rising cock.



“Gus, will you touch me?  Will you….” She didn’t have to go on.  Gus brought his hand to her suit and slipped in.  With his thumb he began playing with her hardening nipple and her own hand became bolder.  As he leaned forward he brought his mouth to the small triangle of material. She could feel the moistness of his breath through the fabric.  She took her free hand and untied the halter. Gus immediately brushed the material away and bringing his mouth to her naked breast. The more he sucked and and teased her nipple the more she fingered his now engorged cock.



Gus moved his mouth back to her mouth and encouraged her to remove her hand.  He slowly removed his mouth, taking slow breaths to regain his composure. “I need to apologize to you, Bianca. This was too much too fast.”



Briaca was trying to regain her own senses. “Oh, Gus, you didn’t do anything I didn’t want to do.” She moved and her nearly unclothed body glistened in front of him and on instinct, Gus reached out and slid his and across the curve of her hip.  He sat up and moved away a bit.



“I know I didn’t but you asked for a kiss, not a groping session.  You deserve a lot more care before anything else happens between us and, trust me, I want to teach you so much more.”



“Oh, Gus, I want you to teach me so much more,” Bianca had tied her swimsuit again and came around to his side of the lounger.  She offered him her hand and he stood. She pressed her body against him as she stepped on tiptoes to brush her mouth on his. His good arm came around her and held her tightly.  



“I would love to show you anything you want to see. Do you think we will have a chance to be alone again?”



“Oh, yes somehow we can make it happen, even if I have to slip into your room at night.  In fact, that sounds like the best idea to me.”



“Any time as often as you like, I will show you,”  His hand slid across her ass pulling her very tightly against him, letting her feel what she was doing to him.  



Bianca’s eyes grew and so did her look of intrigue and maybe even need. “I better not try tonight but soon.  I will try to let you know when to expect me.”



“I will take you anytime I can get you.  I will leave the door to my room open.”



“What if your fathers catch me?”



“Trust me, they won’t mind.’  He kissed once more very similar to the way he kissed her the first time. “I hope I can show you what making love is really like but I will understand if you don’t want that.  Anything we can have together will be wonderful. I am going to change clothes.”



“Do you need help?”  She was back to caretaker mode.  



“I better manage the trunks or we would both be in trouble.  I will bring out my sling and maybe my shirt to get assistance.”  He gave her one more kiss and rushed away.




Brinn got in the car with Luke and Maria leaving Brian and Justin alone in the village by the sea.  Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him deeply. “It has been too long since we have had a day out like this.”  He offered Justin his hand and they began to stroll through the market. They picked up some little trinkets in the market for the family.   They found some beautiful scarves for Claire, Becca, Tony, and John. They found something for Peter, too. They found a gorgeous blanket for Jonna and picked a couple small toys for Matti, as well as Peter and Becca’s future children.



The afternoon was coming to a close and they found a little cafe at the beach.  Brian ordered an excellent bottle of wine and told the server to bring out a few tapis and just keep bringing them until Brian asked them to stop. There was a soft breeze blowing off the ocean ruffling Justin’s hair while the last of the sun’s rays glinted off his blond hair.



“You  need to stop that, Sunshine.” Justin looked at Brian, confused. “I want to taste your, to touch you right now.” He reached over and drug his pinky finger along his jawline. They both shivered. “I love you so much, Sunshine.  My life would be so empty without you.”



“Baby, you would have found someone else.  There is no way you would still be playing the field like you had before.”



“That may be true but I would never have been as happy as I am with you.  I can’t imagine life without Brinn and Gus is the person he is because of you. And I, well, I would be half the man I am because of you.  I doubt anyone else would have gotten me through the cancer. It has been seven years since I almost died and some days I think about everything I would have missed out on.” His body move toward Justin who met him halfway. There were literal sparks when their lips touched.



“I could say the same things about you.  I wouldn’t have had a reason to live through the brain surgery if you hadn’t been there for me when my head hurt so bad I just wanted to die. But you and the kids were always there.”



As they spoke softly they tried the samplers that were delivered and sipped on their wine.  They shared what they found tasty but soon their hands were used more for touching than tasting. Their chairs ended up as close as possible and soon they knew they needed to leave.  Their need for contact was far greater than their want of food. Brian spoke softly to the server as he handed him his credit card. Brian stood up without a word and offered Justin his hand.  As Justin stood, Brian took him in his arms and began swaying to some distance music. Justin’s head rested against Brian’s chest, listening to his strong heartbeat and feeling the warmth of his body through the thin, gauze shirt.  Over the last few weeks his hair had lightened a bit from the sun and his skin had gotten brown. Justin’s hands dropped from around Brian’s neck and went around his waist. He pulled Brian’s hips close to his.



Justin brought his mouth close to Brian’s ear, “I can’t wait to get back to the villa.  I need you too bad. Where can we go?” Brian grabbed his hand and led him toward a small stand selling beach supplies.  They were actually closed but the operator was still standing by it. Brian picked up a beach blanket and offered him twice the ticket price.  The man smiled and handed him a second one as he winked at him. Brian nodded and with his arm tightly around Justin’s waist they walked out to the sand. Brian spread out the first blanket and then offered Justin a hand as he sat down on the blanket.  The other blanket he put over both of them as Justin immediately rolled onto him and frantically started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.As he got each button open he kissed Brian’s skin under it. When Justin could get to Brian’s nipples, he sucked and bit until Brian wasn’t sure he could handle it anymore which is when  Justin’s hand went to Brian’s shorts and pushed them with a little help from Brian who lifted up his hips for a second.



By now, Brian needed Justin’s mouth on him but Justin wasn’t ready to give him relief.  His tongue lightly glided over every millimeter of his erect cock. He then focused on the head.  The smooth texture of it just drew Justin’s tongue to it and then it began flicking at the opening of it. He tasted pre-cum that was oozing out of the top.   He then worked his way back up and as he did so Brian pulled Justin’s shorts off and it was now his turn to go under the blanket and he was merciless when it came to teasing Justin.  Not only was his mouth on Justin’s dick but he had buried part of his finger inside Justin as he rubbed his prostate to the point of madness.



Brian came up Justin’s body and turned Justin on his side he bent Justin’s upper leg and pressed it against Justin’s chest and he entered Justin.  He knew this position wasn’t as comfortable for Justin but he also knew that Justin usually felt more in this position. He had no lube so he just moved in slow and steadily. Justin whimpered a bit and Brian stopped for a moment and then forced his way the rest of the way in.  In this position Brian could rub Justin’s prostate from the outside while he rubbed it from the inside with each stroke. Justin shouted loudly which Brian tried to stop by clamping his hand over it for a moment and then got his mouth over it and as he plunged in and out of Justin he came deep inside Justin.  That’s when he realized Justin wasn’t responding anymore.



Brian lay next to him.  “Sunshine, hey, Sunshine. Snap out of it.”



Justin had passed out a couple times in the past and he had just had a massive orgasm but he wasn’t reacting at all.  Brian checked his pulse and it was rapid but strong. Brian pulled the blanket down to his waist so the cool air blew over Justin’s naked chest and when Brian was about to get really worried, Justin’s eyes fluttered open.



“Welcome back, Sunshine,” Brian kissed his cheek. “I was just about to get some help.  Let’s get you sitting up.” Brian had him sit up and lean back against him. Brian was concerned but was glad Justin seemed to be fine now.  “Have you had any headaches?”



“Brian, I am fine.  I promise. No headaches.  Even when I have spent hours painting in the morning, I promise, no issues.” He turned and kissed Brian.  “I will tell you I promise.”



“When we go home at the end of the month, will you go to the doctor? How about we both go together.  If I am not mistaken you are supposed to schedule your annual checkup at the oncologist.”



“Deal.”  Brian kissed him, “Now I think we better get home before I need to get at that bottom again.”

 

“I am thinking I might have to work on your ass for a while when we get back,” Justin pulled his shorts up and stood up. Brian scrambled to get his shorts in place and grabbed his shirt.  



Justin shook the blankets to get most of the sand out and the folded the blankets.  They walked back to the car and started for home. Justin reached for Brian’s hand and brought it to his lips.  “I love you, Baby.”




When Maria and Luke arrived with Brinn they found Gus and Bianca out near the pool. Gus was attempting to play guitar but it wasn’t working with his shoulder.  Brinn instantly said, “Gus, you are not supposed to be playing that. You will over tire that shoulder.”



“Yes, Mom.”



“Do I look like Mel or Lindsay?” Brinn said cockily.



“Come here, please, and put this away for me?” He handed her the guitar and she brought it inside for him.




After Maria and Bianca made sure there was dinner ready for Gus and Brinn they said goodnight.  As Bianca walked past Gus she softly said,”I’ll try,” as her hand brushed his.



Brinn stayed quiet until Maria and Bianca had left and then turned to Gus, “What are you up to, Gus Kinney?”



“Dear sister, Brinn, what could you be talking about?”



She put her hands on her hips and faced him. “Don’t act innocent.  Do you like Bianca?”



“Of course, I do.  She is a beautiful amazing woman I have met since Angelica.”



“Did you kiss her?”



“That, Miss Thing, is none of your business, Miss Thing.”



“That’s what John calls me.  Why are you calling me that?”



“I just realized what a perfect name it is for you.  Now how about we eat that dinner that Maria left for us and then I will take one of your massages while we watch a movie of your choice.”



“Really!  You will watch one of my movies?”



“Yes, Sweetheart, I will watch whatever you want.”



Brinn hugged her brother.  “I love you, Gus, and whatever you and Bianca are planning, be nice to her. You have had lots of boyfriends and girlfriends. Bianca hasn’t.”



“Brinn, look at me a minute because I want to make sure you hear this.  I will never hurt guy or a girl when it comes to caring about them. I will never lie to them.”



“I kind of figured that. I’m glad you’re my big brother.”



“Give me a kiss you silly thing.”  He leaned over for her to kiss his cheek.



“I can’t wait until I am old enough to date.”  Brinn said after kissing him.



“You, dear sister, will never be old enough to date.”


 

Chapter 6 by Simply written

Chapter 6




By the end of the week Gus was starting to give up on ever getting alone with Bianca.  Every chance they had they would touch, a brush of a hand, and accidental bump. The only good thing he decided was his shoulder was getting much better.  He also realized he missed Jamie and after a couple phone calls, Jamie would be here the last week of the vacation which meant he would be here on Saturday.  On Wednesday, Brinn walked up to Gus and said. “I will clear the house for you this afternoon. I heard Senora Maria and Senor Luke saying they were going to be gone overnight and I will try to talk the dads into letting us stay by the ocean tonight. Wish me luck!” She  said over her shoulder.



“Brinn,” Gus called to her.




“Yes, Gussy?”




“I love you, Miss Thing.”  She ran back and gave him a kiss and then she was gone. He wondered if his dads knew what they were going to have to deal with as his sister got older.





Brinn found Brian in the small office he had been using.  She put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. “I love you, Dad.”




“I love you, too, Sweetheart.  What do you want?”




“Daddy, why would you think I wanted something.”




“Spill it, Brinn.”




“Can we sleep next to the ocean tonight?”  It is such a perfect day and I have never woke up where I could hear the waves.”


“Well, that sounds like a reasonable request,  Let me make a quick call.”He spoke to someone for a few moments and then got off his chair and bent down letting Brinn know she was getting a piggyback ride.  She climbed on and Brian walked out to the little pool house Justin had turned into his studio. “You call him out since he isn’t sharing his pictures this time.”  




Brinn knocked.and called, “Daddy, can you come out here?””




“Coming, sweetheart.”  Justin opened the door and saw his gorgeous husband and beautiful daughter. He kissed Brinn and then leaned over and kissed Brian, putting his hand on either side of his face.  “You two look like you have something scheming.”




“Daddy? Dad and I have a surprise for you.  We are sleeping by the ocean tonight.”




“Brinn, we have been sleeping near the ocean for weeks.”




“Tonight we are  staying right on the ocean, Daddy. Dad got us a hotel room.”




“Actually I got us a suite for tonight so let’s plan on leaving in half an hour.?”  Brian said smiling at Justin, “She can be very convincing.”




“I think it’s a great idea.  Is Gus coming?”




“I guess he could come but I kind of wanted my dads to myself.”




“Ok, Gus is out.” Brian turned so Justin could take Brinn off his back. “Sweetheart, you go pack what you need and I will go break the news to Gus.”




Brian pulled Justin close.  “Not exactly sure what she is up to but I love the idea. I can’t wait to make love to you in a very plush bed, with the sound of waves in the background.”




“She is a brilliant girl.” Justin said as Brian kissed him once more.  “Let me clean up in there a bit. I will be in the room in about 15 min.”I don’t think we will need to pack to much for a 24 hour stay.”




Brinn walked up behind Gus who  was playing his guitar. When he saw her he said, “I called my doctor and he cleared guitar playing as long as I do it sitting down.”  




“You owe me, Gus.  We will see you tomorrow.”




“Brinn, thank you.  I do love you, little sister.”




“Love you, too, Gus.  See you tomorrow. And by the way, I get both dads all to myself.”  




Gus watched her go.  She really was 7 going on 27.  He went to his room and freshened up a bit.  He had been thinking about kissing her since last week when he kissed her the first time. Without even talking about it Bianca knew tonight was the night.  She showed up 30 minutes after everyone had left. When she walked in she heard Gus playing something on his guitar. She was mesmerized. He was very talented. When the song finished, she clapped quietly.  




“That was beautiful.” Bianca said quietly. She was wearing  a light flowing sundress of soft coral that looked amazing on her tanned skin. Gus set the guitar to the side and stood up. She took a step closer and he wrapped an arm around her small waist and kissed her.  It was a long,sensual kiss that put them both into a bit of a frenzy. Bianca was losing her shyness quickly. Gus could tell he had his hands full but he promised to make this special for her if she wants to go through with it.  If the night ended with her a virgin and him miserable he would totally be ok with it. The night was for her but he would definitely enjoy the benefits he was allowed.




Gus put a little space between them. “Beautiful, take a breath.  We both need to take a breath.” He still had to reach out and put a strand of hair behind her ear.  “Thanks to Brinn we have plenty of time. When are your aunt and uncle coming home?”




“Not until tomorrow. How about your family?”




“Thanks to my sister, they are also gone until tomorrow.” He stepped closer again.  “That means we have all night to make this special. But like I said before, if you decide you don’t want to I will understand.  No hurt feelings but if you choose to continue, I will make it special.” His hand trailed down her back and lightly cupped her shapely ass pulling her close. “Let’s swim, while the sun is still up.”




“I don’t have my suit here.  I will need to go get it.”




“Or you don’t have to...if you are comfortable being naked. I will follow your lead. I’m fine with or without. Or if you are without and want me to grab my trunks, I can do that too.”




“I think I need to put on my suit but do you mind not wearing yours. I really have never seen….one… in real life and I was thinking I might be able to get more comfortable if I see….” She flushed vivid red, “That is stupid.  I’m sorry. Forget I mentioned it.”




“Go put on your suit. I will bring a couple things to the pool for us to snack on.”  Bianca hurried off and Gus strode into the kitchen. He got a bottle of chilled sangria and  a bowl of fruit. And carried it out to the pool. He set it on the pool’s edge. He poured two glasses of wine and then dropped his trunks as he strolled into the pool.



When Bianca returned she slipped out of her dress and, if possible, a skimpier bikini than last time. “God, woman, you have know idea what you do to a man.  If I walked closer, you would see.” He walked over to the wine which he had set at the edge of the pool in water well deep enough to keep him covered. Bianca came over and picked the other glass and took a sip.  She took a sip and looked below the water line. She picked up a grape and popped it into his mouth. He caught her wrist and gently put it behind her pulling her against his own body. He brought his mouth down to hers.  Tell me what you want. As her arms wrapped around his neck, Gus pulled her tightly against him. There was no doubt Bianca could feel his erection on her abdomen, He brought her hand back in front of her and let go of it.  He looked her in the eye and softly said, “Touch me.” It wasn’t a demand. It was a request.




Her hand slid down his torso and under the water line. She came in contact with  his bobbing dick. He shivered when he felt the heat of her hand around him. He pulled her as close as he could but at the same time he reached for the wine.  He sipped it and then offered it to her. She accepted the liquid as he tipped the glass. After setting the glass down they continued to touch and kiss. Gus got a bit braver and slid his hand into the bottom of her swimsuit.  He cupped her bottom and his fingers slid down the valley. Gus picked her up and her instinct was to put her legs around his waist. Now, his hands cradled both globes and pulled it tightly against his erection and then began sliding her up and down against it.  “You are so amazing. Will you come to my room with me?”




Burying her head in  his should she softly said, “Yes.”




“I would love to carry you but with my arm I really can’t yet.”




“Oh, yes, please don’t injure it again.” She dropped her legs down and enjoyed the feel of his chest as she slid down. “I know you are going to ask.  Gus, I want you to be my first and I want it to happen tonight. I am not in love with you but I like you and you are so perfect. Please, show me what it takes to be a  woman.”




“Oh, Honey, you already have what it takes to be a woman but I hope I can show you the pleasure of it.” Gus ran a towel down her body.  When he got to the top of her thighs he spent extra time, eventually dropping the towel and began to stroke her through here swimsuit bottom.


As her breathing began to get erratic he stopped and dried himself off.  This is when she began to stare at his erection. He took her hand and guided it to his cock. Her strokes were a bit tentative at first but soon her shyness disappeared.  She became fascinated with how he responded. Gus reached for the outside door to his room and opened it. “Let’s go to bed.”




As they entered the room the gauzy curtains blew in the breeze.  He left the door open and, standing their naked, he brought his mouth to her ear. “I think it is time for you to get rid of these.”  He untied her top and it fell forward. Her breasts were small but amazing. His mouth lightly nipped at the nipple and she gasped as he started sucking lightly.  




“Oh, my, Gus.  That is making me feel…..” as he switched to the second nipple she cried out for the first time. “Oh, what are you doing to me.  I feel like I am going to…..”




“You aren’t going to do anything just yet.” He finished removing her top and then slid the scrap of material off of her bottom.  “I wish I had full use of my arm but for now you will have to lay on the bed. I would love to carry you there.” He kissed her as together they lay on the bed.  He began at her mouth and kissed her. He spent time at each breast, making her arch. As his tongue traveled farther down. After giving attention to her navel his tongue traveled even farther, making her gasp as he flicked it into her.  He spent time tasting every bit of her and then his tongue found her clit. He ran his teeth over it and then began to alternate between lightly blowing and then sucking on it. It was only a matter of seconds before her whole body began to shake and then she screamed like nothing Gus had heard before.  He returned to just gently licking the new juices that were there for him to enjoy.




“Please, Gus, enough for right now!”




He made his way back to her lips and he kissed her. “You taste amazing, Honey. You are very sweet in every way.”




“Teach me what you like.”




“Right now we are focusing on you.  Maybe later we will have a little class but right now…” He kissed her deeply.  “Now that I got you primed, are you ready for me to make love to you?”




“You have already shown me so much.”




“Honey, we have only began. We are going to have to be a little creative.”  He took a couple of the bed pillows and prompted her to lift her hips. He knew he couldn’t support  himself on his healing arm. He raised her hips far enough so that his cock was at the same level as her sweet opening. “Are you sure, Honey, that this is what you want?”




“Oh, yes, please,  I want to know what it felt like to have you inside me.”




“This will hurt, Honey.  But use the pain. Let it bring you to another level.  My dads say for men, the pain is part of it. I will be as careful as I can be.”




“Gus, please, I want you.”




After putting on a condom, Gus ran his hands from her waist and moved them up until he got to her breasts. His thumbs began twisting them lightly.  He positioned himself and slowly began to enter her. He let go of one breast and leaned forward on his good arm to claim her mouth just as he found the blockage. He went back out just a bit.  “Are you ready?” She nodded and he moved forward, first feeling the resistance and then kissed her firmly as he pushed all the way in where he stayed still for as long as he could. He then began to slowly move in and out.  He got up on his knees now and watched Bianca carefully.




“Are you all right, Honey?”




“Oh, yes, yes, Gus!”




As he became near the edge he reached down and began to stroke her clit hoping they would come at the same time. As he began to come he squeezed her clit just enough to push her over the edge along with him. He drove in one last time as he spasmed over and over. He then withdrew and tossed the condom as he lay down on his back next to Bianca.  




Bianca put her head on his chest. Her mouth tentatively came down on his nipple and her tongue began to flick it.  As she felt it get hard she moved on to the other one. Gus began to respond again.




“Honey, my arm needs a little break before…”




Bianca straddled him. “Will this work?”




“You sure you don’t want to have a break?  You are going to be a little sore.”




“Gus, the pain was just like you said.  It made it wonderful. I hope I will still have a little more. She grabbed a condom from the drawer he had taken the other one out of.   She took it out and slipped it on him. She then positioned herself over Gus and lowered herself, he saw her wince but then notice she moved up and down several times, and if he wasn’t mistaken she was getting aroused as she absorbed the pain. Gus reached up and tweaked and pulled her nipples and the added pain sent her into a third orgasm shaking her to the core. She dropped down on his chest and Gus wrapped his arms around her as she continued to shiver and he finished inside her.




They fell asleep and woke an hour later.  “Are you sore?” Gus asked her.




Bianca stretched and he saw the slightest cringe on her face. “I can tell something wonderful went on but it doesn’t really hurt. It is kind of like using a muscle you hadn’t used in a while.  It is a bit tight but it is a good pain. In fact,” she leaned over and kissed him while her hand wandered downward.




“Whoa, how about we get some dinner and then we can decide what we will do next.” Gus brushed a hand against her bare ass and she nearly crawled onto him again. “How did someone with your sex drive go this long without even a kiss?”




“I have always been a good girl and have done what I was supposed to but now I am a woman and,” she helped him sit up and kissed him, “But I may have just discovered a new favorite activity. How old were you the first time?”




“With a man or a woman?” Gus questioned.




“You have been with men, too?”




“I have.  I enjoy being with both of them.  In fact, my boyfriend will be here on Saturday and I have  to admit I am very excited to see him. He is my best friend but he is more than that. But, Bianca, I haven’t been with a great number of people.  Actually, I don’t usually do the one night stand thing although I am not sure we will be able to get together again at least not this trip. Jamie will be here until we leave and I know you have great respect for your aunt and uncle but we have tonight.” Gus gave her one of his T shirts and he pulled on some shorts. She noticed he pulled a face.  




“Is your shoulder bothering you?”




“It is a little tired. I should probably put my sling on.  Could you help me with it?” Bianca helped put it back on and then they walked to the kitchen together.  




Bianca heated the meal left by her aunt. They sipped on wine as the meal was finished.  As they sat to eat Bianca asked, “What else should I know how to do? What else do men enjoy?”




“Bianca, there are so many things you just learn as you go.  I plan to learn new things when Jamie gets here.”


“I have heard girls talking about giving a blowjob.  I know what that is but I have to admit it makes me a little nervous.  I do love the feel or it in my hand but in my mouth?”




“It is so amazing to feel it respond in your mouth.  You have total control of your partner’s reaction. You find things they like.  You can figure out what to do with your hands that make them even more excited.”




“Since we are talking about it, my friends would always talk about cumming and whether to ….” Bianca blushed.




“Whether to swallow? That is nothing to be embarrassed about. The first time is a little strange maybe but there is no right or wrong.  And a lot of the time it is just a great way to get started,”




Bianca stood and started clearing the table and putting food away.  Gus stood and helped. As Bianca bent to put something in the refrigerator.  Gus’ T shirt didn’t quite cover her ass as she did so. He walked up behind her and holding her hips ground against her. “You are so beautiful, no matter what the view.”




Turning into his arms, Bianca’s arms went around his neck.  “I am ready for some more training,” her mouth found Gus’.




“God, woman, if I teach you much more I may not survive!” He smiled at this beautiful girl. “Let’s go to the couch.”  When they got to the couch Gus reached to the hem of the shirt Bianca was wearing and pulled it off over her head. “You are so gorgeous.” His hands started at her shoulders and drug them all the way down.  One hand then cupped her and his finger began to stroke the core of her. Within seconds she was aware of every inch of her body as he kissed and touched different spots of her body. He then withdrew his touch.




Bianca felt an instant loss.  She wanted more of him. She wanted all of him.  After pulling his shorts down she pushed him down on the couch. Her hand stroked his semi erect cock and it started responding immediately. He put his hand on her head and gently guided it downward.  He wasn’t forcing her in anyway. Her tongue gently slid around the head of his cock and then her mouth went around it. Her tongue continued to play and as she flicked it against the tip one hand went to his balls.  He took a quick, deep breath as he dug his fingers into her hair. She was a natural.




After she continued  minute or two, Gus stopped her.  “Honey….” he took a steadying breath, “I won’t be able to hold back long so if you aren’t sure.  Without hesitation she took nearly all of him back into her mouth. Gus gave up fighting it and he grabbed her head and started thrusting over and over until he came deep in her throat.




“Oh, my god, Bianca, are you alright?  I didn’t mean to hold your head like that.  I just lost control of myself. Are you alright?”




Bianca looked up at him with cum still on her lips.  She smiled sweetly as she drug her naked body up his and kissed him.  She ended up straddling him, bare skin to bare skin. She began gently sliding against his cock.




“You need to stop that right now.  We don’t have a condom here.” Gus reminded her.




They walked hand in hand back to the room where Gus made love to her, bringing her to multiple orgasms before they both fell into an exhausted but content sleep wrapped in each other’s arms.





“I am still trying to figure out our daughter’s con but whatever it is I don’t mind.” Brian said as he pulled Justin in for a ground shaking kiss.” Their hotel room opened onto the beach.  They were outside their room inside their secluded courtyard enjoying the sound of the surf and the feel of the breeze on their skin. They sat in the oversized lounge chair each in gauze button downs and khaki shorts.  




“I have a feeling Birnn was helping out her brother.  I have noticed the looks going between Gus and Bianca.  She is so stunning and our son is no slouch. Thank god they aren’t thinking children but those two would make gorgeous children.  Although, Jamie will be here in a couple days and then….”




“Sunshine, not that I am not interested in our children but right now I seem to be thinking about one thing,” He leaned over and kissed Justin wrapping an arm around him.  “Whatever our daughter was scheming it got us here and the smell of that air and the hotness of that body…” Brian reached over and began to unbutton Justin’s shirt. He brought his lips to Justin’s neck and began nibbling and kissing as he finished the buttons and slipped his hands inside the shirt, feeling Justin’s hot skin.




“Brian, I….” He started to undo Brian’s buttons. “ need to get this shirt off you.”  He nearly ripped the shirt off him.




“Down boy! We are in no rush.  Listen to the waves. Why is that sound so sensual.  I just picture those waves washing over us as we…” Brian’s mouth crushed Justin’s. He straddled Justin’s ankles and tugged at his shorts. As the shorts came down Brian moved up Justin’s lean body. Brian dropped his body onto Justin’s just to feel him. “What is it about this body that keeps bringing me back and needing you so badly.” As Brian’s hand went Justin’s cheek, “I realized it’s your soul that keeps bringing me back.  Not that your body,” he reached down between Justin’s legs, “has ever turned me off. Justin, what can I do to make you feel the love?”




“Make me feel you, Baby. I want to feel you all night long, please.”




“I’m not sure I can go all night anymore. But I am willing to try, to the best of my abilities.”




“Oh, and you have abilities,”  Brian moved down Justin’s body touching and tasting, wanting every inch of the man he loved.  




“Sunshine, are you ready for me?”




“Baby, I am always ready for you. Please love me.  Love me hard.”




Brian moved Justin to his side and as he worked his way inside him, he reached around and took hold of Justin’s expanding cock. “I have no intention of hurting you.  I hope I never hurt you, not where it counts.” Brian continued to move in and out as he kissed Justin’s neck and ear. He sped up and gently bit Justin’s shoulder as they both climaxed.




As they laid there with a fine sheen of sweat over their bodies, they felt the breeze move over their bodies.  




“Baby, all I have to do is think about you and I am ready for you, any time, any where. I am still so in love with you.  Feeling your heart beating in my chest every minute of every day is all I need from life.” Justin turned and kissed Brian.  “And I know how stupid that makes me sound but I love you today more than I did the day we got married.”




They continued to touch and taste and as they got in the large bed with the curtains blowing from the sea breeze, Justin entered Brian slowly.  As Brian absorbed the pain, both men again felt their hearts sync as they came as one. When their hearts slowed and their breath became slow and steady, they fell asleep in each other’s arms.  




Brian woke in the middle of the night as a rainstorm moved in.  Brian laid there looking at the love of his life. Justin was more beautiful than the day they had met.   He truly had been a child when they met and now he was the perfect father, husband, man in every way. He better die first because he couldn’t live a day without this man. The wind began to pick up so he got up and shut the doors and then checked on Brinn who was curled up on her.  Brian covered her with a sheet and kissed her cheek. He realized he was standing there naked and hurried back into their room. He grabbed a couple pair of shorts and laid them near the bed so in the morning they could slip them on.if Brinn came on. He then got in bed again and hoped Justin would wake up. When Justin turned into Brian’s warmth and looked into his face.




“Hello, Beautiful! May I love you?” Justin moved closer and kissed him and as the thunder rolled in Brian made love to the only man he ever would love.




The storm outside began to build.  Lightning flashed and the thunder got louder enough to shake the windows.  There was a knock on the door between the bedrooms. “Daddies, I’m scared.”




“Come in, Sweetheart.”  Brian said as he tossed a pair of shorts over to Justin and they both slipped them on.  




Brinn ran in and landed in Justin’s arms.  He pulled her close. “Brinny, you never have to be scared if we are here.  Your dad and I will never let anything happen to you.”




She settled between her dads and began to relax.  She always felt safe in this spot and always would.





Gus and Bianca woke early and after making love one last time they took a swim in the storm cooled water. “Gus, I want to thank you and let you know I understand what we had last night was very special but nothing that will continue. You made me feel so special and you taught me so much.”




“Bianca, you are special,” he put his arms around her naked body, “ And it was no hardship making love to you.  I am just glad you know this can’t be anything permininet. We are from different worlds but can I look you up next time I am here and if you are unattached I would love being with you again.” He gave her one last kiss.  “I think we should get dressed and get back to normal before someone comes home. God, you are so gorgeous.” He swattered he bare ass as he walked out of the pool. “You are going to make any man happy you want to.”





Brian, Justin and Brinn dressed and checked out the next morning.   As they ate breakfast, Justin smiled at his daughter, “Sweetheart, can you be honest with us?  We are both really glad you wanted to come here but we both have an idea there was a reason you wanted to get away.  Did it have something to do with your brother?”




Brinn just smiled and nodded.  “He really likes Bianca and Bianca wanted time alone with him.  You know, Dads, I know there is something you aren’t telling me about the tickle game and I think it has to do with having sex.  I don’t really know what it is but I know people who really like each other or who are in love have sex. And, as much as you love each other I am sure you have sex a lot.”




“Oh, Sweetie, you are far too smart for your own good.  Sometime we can talk about it but maybe not here in a public restaurant.”




“Ok, Daddy.  Maybe on the plane back home?  That is very private.” Brinn said as she crawled onto Justin’s lap.  “I am just so glad you two love each other.” She gave Justin a big kiss.




“Got one of those for me, too?” Brinn scrambled over to Brian and gave him a kiss and hug, too.





By noon, everyone was back at the villa.  It was obvious to Gus that his dads had a great time and Brinn did, too.  She loved her dads so much. Gus got her alone for a minute in the cabana.  He gave her a hug and kiss. “Thanks, Miss Thing. I really appreciate your help.”




“Did you have sex with her?”




“That is none of your business.  A gentleman never tells others about his love life and what do you know about sex?”




“Nothing but our dads are going to tell me about it on the way home.”




“Maybe I will sit in on that conversation.  Maybe they can teach me something.” Gus kissed the top of her head as she was off.




Justin had holed himself up in the pool house where he had painted almost every day.  He had let no one in since they got there. Brinn knocked on the door. “Daddy, can I come in and see your pictures.  I show you mine and I want to see them before you pack them away to go home.




Justin looked at the canvases.  He picked up a couple of them and put them out of sight and then let Brinn in. She immediately walked toward one of the canvas leaning against the wall.  She dropped to the floor on her knees. “This is dad. I recognize it even though it is just his hand.” The painting showed Brian’s hand on the back of a neck. After a moment Brinn said, “And that is your neck.”




“Yes it is, Brinn. There was a total of eight paintings.  Each one had a different part Brian and usually some hint of Justin  One was Brian’s lips at Justin’s ear, while another one was the flat of Brian’s stomach with Justin’s head laying on it.   Still another was of Brian and Justin lying side by side with the shape of their hips side by side as if Brian was inside Justin as they lay together.  They couple he hid from Brinn showed too much for his daughter to see. As Justin looked around he was proud of his work. It showed all the best of his true love.  He hoped Brian approved of them. Justin hoped the world agreed. He thought these were his best work ever.





Gus saw Brinn go into the pool house and he went to look for his dad.  He found his dad in the little office, “Pops, can we talk?”




“Of course we can.  What’s up? Did you have a good time with Bianca?”




“I figured Brinn told you.  It was all her plan. I hope you and Dad are ready for her now that she is getting older.”




“We have already discussed it, trust me. What did you want to talk to me about?  I hope not Bianca because you know I have no idea what to tell you about a woman.”




“Actually, Pops, I want to talk about bottoming.”




Brian was going to laugh until he looked at Gus’ face. He was totally serious. “Hey, let’s go to our bedroom instead.  We will have privacy and comfort.” After they moved and sat on the sofa in the master bedroom, Brian said, “So how can I help you, Sonny Boy?”




“Pops, I know Dad is usually the bottom but I also know you do switch up.  Well, I have never bottomed but I plan to this week while Jamie is here. I know every good pair is willing to switch.  Pops, I’m not ashamed to say I’m scared but I am going to do it for Jamie. I just want to know what to expect and what can I do to prepare.”




“Well, I am going to be honest.  It is going to hurt like hell the first time and I can’t stress that enough. But when you get past that there is pleasure.  Have you ever had someone stroke your prostate?”




“Not really.  After the guitar….”


“Son, I understand that. Obviously, you trust Jamie and that is a big plus.  I can hardly believe I am talking to my son about this but I think you should use a butt plug for a couple days.  Maybe work your way up to a little bigger one. It is still going to hurt but it will help. Have you ever used one?” Gus shook his head. “ I am sure we have a few around here. Have you ever used one on someone else?” Gus shook his head again.  Brian stood and opened a couple drawers before finding what he was looking for. He came back and sat next to his son. “Here you go. There are two sizes here and some lube. Coat it just like you do your dick and insert it. This kind stay in well. Ask your dad  or me if you want a little help.”


“I think I can figure it out.  One more question, is there a position that is best, especially for a first time? I mean how did you and Dad….”




“I don’t know if there is a better way but it is my favorite way although the older we get the less we use it.  And I must have known he was special because I didn’t use this very often. Justin laid on his back and I put his legs on my shoulders. That way I was in total control and could look at his beautiful face and…” Brian’s voice had drifted off.




“You know your love is amazing, right?  I hope someday I find someone to have that kind of love with. Thanks, Pops, for being honest. I love you.”




“I love you, too, Gus.  And I am so proud of the young man you have become.” Brian hugged Gus and felt Gus hold on a little longer than he expected.  “You will survive it. Remember what was right for your dad and me may not be what is right for you and Jamie. You may find you love it like your dad. You may find it enjoyable from time to time, like I do but I never felt that way with anyone but your dad.  If you need us to go to town for a night or if you want to use the guest house so you aren’t in the same building….any of that is fine.”




“Thanks, Pops.”




“I need to go find your Dad.  Just talking about our first time has…..”




“Are you going to give me details?”




Brian swatted Gus’ ass and slipped his arm around his son.  He kissed him on the temple and they walked out of the room.  “I love you, Sonny Boy!”




“By the way, Pops, Dad is in his studio. I suggest you go make love to him. I’ll take care of Brinn or more likely she’ll take care of me while you’re busy.”





Brinn had just left Justin when Brian knocked on the door.  “Hey, Sunshine, can I come in? I will make it worth your while!”




“Come in, Baby.  It’s time a show you anyway.” Justin met him at the door.  “Before you look around, kiss me. I am so…..” Justin’s mouth latched onto Brian’s and very soon neither of them remembered there were paintings in the room.  Brian first pressed Justin”s back against the wall as he kissed him but then he turned him around pressing his chest against the wall and pulled Justin’s and his own shorts down.  “God, I love shorts with elastic waistbands!” After his conversation with Gus he was more sensitive to Justin’s comfort but as he tried to take it slow, Justin thrust backward and took Brian in much farther.  Brian thrust in bringing them both higher and higher. Finally, with a grunt they both came with a shutter. Brian held onto him tightly.




“Our son reminded me how special our relationship is while he asked me to explain what to expect to be a bottom.”




“He asked you?”  Justin sounded a bit hurt.




“He asked me because he knows you love it far too much!”  Brian was still buried deep into his ass and Justin began to move around wanting to feel more.  “You are just proving my point.”




“You know how much I love you and you know you have been blessed in that department but once in a while I wish you could add maybe a couple more inches.”




“Ok, time to bring the toys out again? I don’t think we have anything here that will help us in that area.”


“Baby, as long as I have you I don’t need anything.  It can wait until we get home on a play night. We both know I am usually a little sore the next day. Or if you want to order something new for an evening of fun.”




“I love you.”  Brian withdrew from Justin and turned him so he could kiss him properly. One turned into two kisses and before they knew it Brian was dropping to his knees and taking Justin deep into his mouth.




“Oh,  Brian...I….oh, god, what are you doing to me!” Justin nearly screamed as he came in Brian’s mouth and as his knees buckled, Brian guided him to the ground and they both ended up sitting on the floor of the studio. Brian put an arm around Justin’s shoulders. As Justin regained control Brian started looking around the room.




“Justin, what have you been painting out here?” Brian got up and started walking to a picture.




“What do you think?”  Justin asked hesitantly as he walked over to him and hugged his waist from behinds. “I am a little worried what you think about this since it is all you and me, although I never show our faces.”




“They are perfection, Sunshine.” He moved from one to the other.  “What are these two behind this chair?” He pulled them out and set them on an easel.




Justin wasn’t sure what Brian would think of these.  The first he looked at was a side view of him linked with Justin.  Brian’s arms were wrapped around his shoulders and from his stance it was obvious he was making love to Justin.  The blond head so familiar to Brian was lying against his shoulder. “Oh, Sunshine,” he then looked at the last one.  He knew instantly it was his tongue sliding down Justin’s crack searching for home.




“So, what do you think?  I had to do them for us but do you think others will like them?”




Brian couldn’t say a word.  His arms went around Justin and held him tight.  Finally he had himself under control enough to say, “You have no idea how talented you are and how moving these will be to all who see them.  It isn’t because it is you and me. It is because our love is obvious in each one.”




Brian held on to Justin for a few moments. Softly he said, “I want Gus to see these. I think it will give him some assurance that the joy……” Brian couldn’t say more.  




Justin kissed him.  “I will send him in here.  He talked to you. It is better for you to continue the conversation.”




“Sunshine,” he hesitated, “You aren’t upset he talked to me, are you?”




“No, Baby.  I am just so glad he is talking to one of us. I will send him in here.” He lightly nipped Brian’s nose. “I’ll eat more of you later.  Sending Gus over.”




“I am going to hold you to that promise.” Brian called as Justin left.




Gus was sitting in the cabana with a far away look. “Hey, Gussy, you doing Ok? You have a look of fear on your face. Gus, if it scares you that much….”




“I’m be fine.  Really, Dad. Did you want something?”




“Oh, your pops wants to see you in the pool house.”




“I didn’t do anything, did I?  He didn’t talk to the judge did he?”   Gus stood up. Justin gave him a hug. “Nothing like that. I love you, Gus.”




“Ya, love you too, Dad.” Gus walked awkwardly away.  He was about to ask when he was fairly sure he knew. He hoped Jamie knew everything Gus was going through for him. Gus’ strength again amazed him.




Gus kind of waddled into the pool house and thirty minutes later he and Brian walked out, arm in arm. Gus laid his head on Brian’s shoulder.  “Is it always that way with the two of you?”




“Well, I have to admit more often than not, it is.  And, your dad has a way of painting that makes it look almost….”




“Reverent.” Gus replied.  “He is so talented, and kind, and gentle and yet he enjoys pain?”




“Maybe that’s what makes him able to express himself so amazingly.” Brian responded. He patted Gus’ ass, “How’s it feeling?”




“Well, I can’t say it hurts now but it still feels really awkward.”




“Gus, you have to remember, it is like going through a small passage the wrong way.  You know how enjoyable it is when you are doing it. You know what that part feels like.  Just remember you will be offering that to Jamie. You will find enjoyment. I promise. Even if the enjoyment is in Jamie’s face.  If you care about him, you will receive joy through him.”




Gus turned and hugged him, “Thanks, Pops. I plan to sleep with the big one in tonight and Jamie lands tomorrow afternoon! I have never been so excited and scared at the same time.”




The next morning, Gus woke up and walked out of his room as normal as he could.  It really didn’t hurt now but it felt very odd. After taking the plug out he looked at it.  He knew it was only about half the size of Jamie. All he knew now was he couldn’t wait to kiss that man and hopefully he could have him before the roles reversed.




Gus so wanted to meet him by himself but because of the accident he was not allowed to drive. But then he thought about what he would like to do in the backseat on the way home and he asked Brian if he would drive them.   “And ignore the rearview mirror, please?”




“Son, maybe you can teach me a thing or two.  I could use some new material with your dad.”




“Pops, I’ll ask Dad instead….”




“Come on Sonny Boy.   Let’s go get your friend.  Are you sure you don’t want to stay at a hotel for a couple days?”


“Well, maybe, if you don’t care.”




I’ll get you two nights at the place we stayed.  You’ll love the place. It is one of the most romantic places I have been with your dad.” You go back swim trunks for the ocean and shorts for the way home.  I am guessing that is all the clothes you’ll need. I’ll get the room.”





Brian and Gus talked on the way to the airport.  Gus told him a few things about Jamie. He was 24, so he was 6 years older than Gus.  The liked the same kind of music and Gus fell for him while they practiced a couple songs, just the two of them. He knew he loved him but he didn’t think he was in love with him.  He also knew he couldn’t trust anymore more so now was the time to lose his virginity.




Brian let him ramble.  As they waited for the plane to land Brian put a hand on his shoulder, “Any last minute questions.before you forget I’m alive?”




“Pops, I couldn’t ask for better parents, you know?  I know my moms are still mad at me and at you but even when any of you are mad I know you love me and you and Dad really want me to be as happy as I can be with whoever I want to be with.   Sometimes I wish I was able to see you and Dad together because you have something special...Most of the time I think...NO stop you’re my DADS!!!! But I really hope you never stop loving each other because you are so in love!.




“If you’re done with your speech, there’s a plane landing. That’s a private jet.  A really, really NICE private jet.”




“Did I forget to tell you, his dad’s income makes yours and Dad’s combined look like teacher’s pay?”




Gus couldn’t stand still any longer.  As the steps came down on the plane he got as close as he could get. As Jamie walked down the steps he could see why Gus was attracted to him.  He was a beautiful young man. When he saw Gus, Brian saw his reaction. He came running and made the guard move out of the way so he could rush into Gus’ arms.




Brian wasn’t sure why but he felt emotional watching this young man kiss his son and Gus to enfold him in his arms and just kissed him.  He heard someone calling for a driver when he realized they were talking to him. Obviously, the attendant from the plane thought he was a hired driver.  He had to smile as he walked over and picked up the bags Jamie had brought. As Brian picked them up he had a twinge move through his back and one side. For a split second he doubled over and then quickly checked to make sure Gus didn’t see him.  He quickly stood up again just as Gus and Jamie headed to the car. They were joined at the hip and each had a


hand in the other’s pocket.




“Pops, this is Jamie, I don’t think I ever really introduced you.”




“Mr. Kinney, I am sorry you had to carry my bags.  I am afraid my staff can be very….”




“That’s fine, Jamie.  Great to meet you.” He hugged him tightly.  “Anytime, you two are ready I will take you to the hotel for some alone time.  The room is on the beach with connected spa and plenty of privacy. If you don’t want to get in the ocean you really won’t need clothes at all.”




Jamie looked at Gus.  “You weren’t kidding about your parents.  I always figured you were exaggerating a bit.”  




Gus kissed Jamie long and enticingly.  “If anything I toned them down.” Pulling Jamie toward the backseat.  “I think we are ready for the hotel. How far away is it?” As Gus sat in the back seat his hand moved directly to Jamie’s fly after placing Jamie’s on his.




“About 15 minutes.  You know if you can’t wait it wouldn’t be the first time I saw a blow job in my back seat. Of course, usually I was the one involved in it but….”




“Hey, Pops, just shut up.”




There was not another word from the back seat but by the time Brian pulled into the hotel there were sounds of two very uncomfortable men. Brian got the cards for the room and drove to the nearest spot.  Jamie and Gus were just in an embrace and sharing a kiss now and then. Brian could see how comfortable they were together. Brian gave Jamie a kiss and hug and then moved on to Gus. He brought him a step away from Jamie and softly said, “Take it slow son.  Drink enough to be able to relax. The bar is open. You are old enough to drink legally here.” He stepped back, “Call if you need a ride or anything. Your dad will pick you up on Sunday around noon.” Brian dropped a kiss on Gus’ cheek. “Love you, Sonny Boy.”  And he was gone.




Gus and Jamie managed to get to their room before losing all their clothes. Within seconds Gus had a condom on and a tube of lube out as he slid into Jamie.  He went slower than ever before after preparing himself for his own encounter later. Jamie was on all fours on the bed and eventually pushed back on Gus. Jamie shouted as he forced Gus all the way in.  Gus reached down and pulled him up so Jamie’s back was tightly against his chest and he slid his hand down to Jamie’s engorged cock. He couldn’t be sure but he thought this is what his dads were doing in one of the paintings and after feeling the effect he knew why.  It wasn’t long before both men collapsed in bliss after both climaxed loudly.




As they lay on their backs, side by side fingers entwined. Jamie finally said, “Who the hell have you been practicing with while you were here?”




“Well, I have been with my sister’s nanny but this trick came from my dads.  You will see my dad’s paintings when we get to the house. You are going to get such a hard on.  I almost did and they are my dads.” Gus got very serious and turned toward Jamie and gently touched his lips to his.  “I want you to fuck me. Be very gentle but I want to know what it is like and I trust you completely.”




Jamie took control for a change.  He rolled Gus on his back and deepened the kiss as his hand roamed down Gus’ abs and found Gus’ cock.  “Let’s have a couple drinks first. I can feel how tense you are.” They stepped out onto the private patio and enjoyed a couple of drinks while sitting on a lounger.  Jamie kept teasing Gus as they drank.




Gus downed the last of the liquid in his glass, he looked at Jamie.  “I’m ready for you, Jamie, just take it slow.




Jamie had Gus lay on his back and positioned himself just as Brian had described it. “Relax, Gus, and if you want me to stop, let me know.  I won’t be offended or mad. You give me so much pleasure in so many ways.” As he said this he pressed his prepared cock into the Gus’ virgin hole. He pressed the head in and Gus moaned in pain.  Jamie stopped and withdrew. He then inserted his finger and began to stroke Gus’ prostate. After only a couple minutes Gus was now moaning in pleasure instead of pain and Jamie reinserted the tip of his dick.




“Gus, I’m going to keep going unless you tell me to stop.  He leaned over Gus and kissed him. As he kissed him he continued his entry.  Gus turned his face to the side and his face contorted in pain. “Try to relax, my love.  Oh, my god, you feel amazing.”




Gus felt the tears going down his cheeks.  It hurt worse than his broken collar bone. Jamie kissed his cheeks and then kissed Gus again.  As Jamie got into a rhythm, Gus tried to focus on the feel and realized as Jamie moved, the friction was on his prostate and he was nearly ready to cum.




“Now, Jamie, faster now!” Gus screamed in both pain and ecstacy. As the tremors ran through him, Jamie came with a shout and collapsed on Gus, whose arms went protectively around him. 


“That was so amazing, Gus.  I can’t tell you..” Jamie looked at Gus’ tear stained cheeks.  I am really sorry. I should have stopped I knew….” He kissed him tenderly.




“No, I would have always wondered.  It was beautiful, really. I have never orgasmed so hard because of the pain. Are you sure you are out of there?  It feels like you are still all the way up there.”




“Turn over, Gus.” Gus followed direction without question. The next thing he knew Jamie’s tongue was as far in his ass as it could go.  He lapped all around the edges causing it to relax. Soon Gus was screaming again but this time it was in sheer pleasure.




As they lay in each other’s arms  Gus played with with Jamie’s flaccid cock  and soon it began to react. “Jamie, do you really enjoy it when I….”




“Oh, yes, don’t ever doubt that, Gus.  When I feel you slide up…” He was no longer relaxed.  His penis was hard just thinking about it. “Gus, I want you now.  I want you so far up my ass…”


Gus moved in and as they lay side by side.  He started to slowly enter but Jamie said, “NOW, take me now. I want to feel you!”  It wasn’t long before both men were again laying side by side holding hands.




“So you really haven’t been with any men while you were here?” Jamie asked.




“No men.  Face it, I was kind of banged up when I got here.  I was with a beautiful senorita last week. You may meet her. She is Brinn’s nanny.  Her name is Bianca and she is stunning. She had never been with anyone.”




“Watch it, Gus!  I may get jealous my gorgeous band mate. I missed you so much.”




“Let’s go use that beautiful courtyard spa.  I think I have parts that might enjoy the soak.”





Brian couldn’t believe how horny he was after watching his son and his lover.  He rubbed his hard on as he followed the winding road heading to the top of the mountain and the villa. He took a deep breath and felt a bit like a teenager..  As his mind wandered to his Sunshine, a dog came out of nowhere. Brian slammed on his brakes and the SUV skid toward a drop off. Brian slammed on his break. It couldn’t end like this.  God, Sunshine, I’m sorry. Kids, I love you. As the front wheels went off the road, Brian put his hands over his face. Just as the SUV began to drop, the back wheels caught on something.  Brian’s head and chest hit the steering wheel as the vehicle came to a dead stop.




When he came to, Brian didn’t know how long he had been out but what he did know was if this car fell, he was dead. His head hurt.  His vision was really blurry and it hurt to breath. He started pressing the horn intermittently hoping someone would hear him. He couldn’t just stay here he had to do something so he tried to open the door but it wouldn’t budge.  He moved hoping to be able to get to the back seat but as he moved the car dropped another six inches. He froze and said, “Justin, I will love you forever.” And with that he passed out.




Justin was in the studio packing up his paintings when he dropped the one he was holding and grabbed his chest.  All of the sudden he hurt all over. His head and his chest felt like he had hit a brick wall. Something happened to Brian.  He needed to find Brian. He yelled as he ran out of the studio, “Luke! Bianca, where is Luke?”




“Last time I saw him he was in the garage.  Is something wrong, Justin?”




“I need you to stay with Brinn. I’ll be back.”




Justin ran to the garage and found Luke.  “Luke something has happened to Brian. We need to take the road down to the village.”  




“What’s wrong? Has Brian had car trouble?”




“I can’t tell you what, but I know something has happened.”


Chapter 7 by Simply written

Chapter 7

 

Luke pulled out of the drive and moved down the road.   “Justin, what is it?”

 

“Luke you may not believe this but I just felt something happen.  I hurt and then there was so much fear.”



“You had a premonition.”



“Yes, I need to find him.  Please, Luke we have to find him. You believe me?”



“When you love someone, like you love Brian I believe anything. You may not be able to tell but it is the same with my Maria and me. When our first child came, I knew before I got a call that she was in labor. We will find him.”



They had only gone about another three miles before they found a broken rail along the road. Luke pulled over and ordered Justin to stay where he was. Luke looked over the edge and rushed back. He was already on his cell phone and was grabbing a rope out of the back.



“What is it, Luke? Is he….?”



“The SUV is hanging there. I can’t see if he is injured but he is not responding. I would put a hook on the car but I don’t think I can scale down there to secure it.”



Before Luke could stop him, Justin grabbed the hook at the front of the jeep. Justin looked over the side and saw the vehicle. “Brian, I’m coming! Don’t move.” As he worked his way down the side using the hook for a little support. Every so often Justin would call out to Brian again. It didn’t take him long to get there and put the hook around the axle. He started to move toward Brian but Luke stopped him.



“Justin, that is too risky and remember you have children. You have done everything you can for Brian. The rescue squad will be here soon.” Luke helped him up the last few feet and put an arm around him. “I hear them coming.” At that point Justin just shut down. He stopped calling out to him. He stood there staring at the vehicle trying to ‘feel’ Brian.



The rescue squad arrived. Rather than trying to get Brian out they decided it made more sense to pull the vehicle out. They got another hook attached and they pulled the SUV out slowly. As it was moved back onto the road Justin didn’t dare move toward it. Luke leaned over to Justin. “Breath. Take a deep breath.”



The rescuer who was at Brian’s side gave him a thumbs up and soon Justin could see Brian moving. Justin rushed to his side. “Oh Brian,” One of Brian’s eyes was nearly swollen shut.



“Hey, Sunshine.” He gave him a smile. “Did I miss the dog?”



Justin took his hand. He wanted to kiss him so badly but he was trying to stay out of the way of the worker. As they took off his shirt, Brian’s chest was full of bruises. Justin realized that’s what caused his pain in the studio. It must have been the moment of impact. “Oh, Baby!”



“Sunshine, I am fine,” he squeezed Justin’s hand. “I just can’t do any heavy lifting for a few days.”



“Senior,” the rescuer began. He must of realized Brian didn’t understand Spanish so he didn’t say anything else. Using motions and assistance, Brian’s feet were on the ground. The medic spoke quickly to Luke and Luke translated.



“He says Brian has no major injuries.  It is up to you if you want to go to the hospital. He is going to wrap your ribs in case one is cracked but he is sure they are just bruised. He thinks you may have a slight concussion but they can’t do anything. He said he needs to be watched closely and stay awake for the rest of the day. If he doesn’t act oddly he is probably fine. Just go to your doctor when you go home.” That was Luke’s personal comment. “These guys are well trained but I am sure the U.S. has better testing.  



Justin was still in a bit of a fog so Brian took charge. “Ask him to wrap me and, Luke, can you take care of the vehicle.”



“Yes, sir. Let me make a call and then I will drive you home.”



“Oh, Luke, tell him I need a second with Justin.” Luke spoke to the worker and he walked over to the ambulance. Brian pulled Justin over to him and, moving very slowly, kissed him. “I am fine, Justin.”



The kiss seemed to snap him out of it and the tears began to flow.  “I was so worried. I knew something had happened. I felt it but I didn’t know what had happened and I didn’t know where you were.” Justin kissed him deeply. “You scared me so bad!”



“I scared myself, too. We will talk more as soon as we get home.” He gently pressed an ice pack against his swollen face.



“I’ll call Gus.” Justin began to pull out his phone.



“No,” Brian said quickly. “I’m fine and Gus needs time with Jamie. Please?”



“Ok, as long as you don’t have anything else show up. I love you so much. I just can’t….”



Luke walked over and guided Justin away. “The quicker he can get those ribs wrapped the quicker we can get him home.” Justin nodded and moved away.



In a few minutes Justin and Brian were in the back of Luke’s Jeep and they were heading down the road. Brian was slumped against Justin for a little more balance in the open vehicle. Justin gently held him.  Brian began to kiss him, and Justin needed to feel his lips. “You are not allowed to leave my sight for at least a year.  My heart can’t take it.”



Brian withdrew a little. “We better…..we are almost home. Let’s relax until we get there.” He again put the ice on his face. He was having a hard time focusing but that was probably because he was unable to open his on eye. “How do you think Brinn is going to react to this?”



“Brinn will believe anything we tell her about this. We don’t lie to her. You were in an accident. You are safe but have some bruises. She’ll give you a kiss and do anything for you that you ask. Of course, she will worry since she is my daughter.” Justin shivered a bit. “A dog, really, you risked your life for a dog!” Justin wanted to hit him. “You almost went over a cliff for a dog? You know I like animals but….seriously?”



As they arrived at the villa Justin helped support Brian as they walked to the door. With an arm around his waist, Justin supported Brian as he walked. After he got him into a chair, he grabbed a new ice pack for him. Within the next hour a prescription should be arriving for pain so for now ice was all they had. The pain may at least help him stay awake.



After getting Brian as comfortable as he could, Justin went out to prepare Brinn. Brian did look terrible with his eye swollen shut and turning purple. The color matched half of Brian’s chest.



“Daddy, are you coming to swim?” Brinn ran over and hugged him, getting him wet on purpose.



“I need to talk with you a minute, Sweetheart. Bianca, if you want to leave for the day you may. If you want to stay, that’s fine, too.”



“Thank you, Justin. I will see if Maria can use my help.”



Brinn was already looking at Justin with her big, blue eyes. “Daddy, sit down right now and tell me what happened.”



Justin sat and pulled Brinn onto his lap. “Brinny, I want you to listen to everything I am going to tell you. Your dad is going to be fine, but he was in an accident and he hit his head on the steering wheel.” He left out that he was hanging over a cliff at the time. “And that steering wheel gave him a black eye and he has quite a few bruises on his chest, too. So he looks bad, and he does have quite a bit of pain, he will be just fine in a few days.”



“Well, I better go kiss his booboos and see if I can get him anything,” and off she went. “Oh, Daddy?” She came back and gave Justin a big kiss on the lips. “Thank you for not treating me like a baby,” and off she went.



Brinn walked around to face Brian. For a second she looked a little scared but then she stood up straight and smiled at Brian. “Hi, Dad. It looks like you had a bad day. Would a kiss help?”



“A kiss can make everything better if it is from you, Sweetie? But please love your dad softly.”



“Can I see your tummy, Dad?”



Brian started opening the buttons on his shirt.He noticed a little blood on it. His nose must have bled a bit when he hit the steering wheel. His chest had gotten more colorful as time went on. “Sweetheart, I really could use some help. Could you help me take this shirt off? This one got a little dirty.”



“Sure, Daddy, I will help,” Brinn rarely called him that. He could see the worry in her eyes. As soon as she got the shirt off him with his help he held her close.



“I could use that kiss now and a gentle hug if you have one to spare.” Brinn carefully got on her knees next to Brian on the couch and kissed him while draping her arms around him.



“I won’t break, Sweetie.” She tightened her hold on his neck very careful of his eye. Brian blinked rapidly hoping his vision would clear up. He was sure once the swelling went down he would be fine. “My legs don’t hurt at all. Why don’t you sit here for a bit? I could use another kiss or two.” Brinn ended up snuggling against him with her head under his chin. “I love you so much, Sweetheart.”



“I love you, too, Dad. I am so glad you aren’t hurt badly. Shouldn’t we call Gus?”



“Your brother needs a little time with his friend. We will talk to him in the morning. If it was serious we would have told him but he had special plans and we didn’t want to worry him about me.”



“Ok, but you or Daddy are going to tell him in the morning?”



“Yes, I promise!’ Could you go get me some water and then maybe you can paint a picture for Gus’ friend.”



“Are you getting tired, Dad?”  



“I am a bit and I think I need to walk a bit because my muscles are getting tight. You go grab that bottle of water and then could you check if Bianca is around to stay with you while your daddy takes me for a walk?”



Brinn laughed, “That sounds like you are a dog, Dad.”



“Funny, Brinn. Let Bianca know we are going to take a short walk and then use our hot tub to help my muscles.”



Brinn nodded and was off. She brought him his water and out of the corner of his eye he saw her talking to Bianca.



Justin walked up. “I hear you want to take a little walk?”  



“I need to stretch and then maybe get in the hot tub. What I really need is to feel you from the inside. I was rushing to screw your brains out when the accident happened. You should have seen them together. They were so hot together.”



Before they were all the way out the door Brian’s hands were down Justin’s shorts. “Um, Brian it is really hard to walk this way and OH your chest is getting so bruised.” As his hands trailed over the bruises his mouth began to follow.



“Let’s fuck the walk. I want to get in the hot tub and I want you to sit on my lap and ride me….”



Justin’s mouth began devouring Brian’s. “Do you know how mad I am at you. And the tears began to fall. “I do want you inside me.”



They skirted around the outside of the villa and into their private patio. Brian slipped out of his pants and then started to pull off Justin’s T-Shirt but when Brian began to reach up he winced. Justin finished removing it and then dropped his shorts. Brian caught the leg of a chair as he walked toward the hot tub. “Damn!”



“Trying for a broken foot?” Justin smiled up at him and saw the concern on his face “Baby, are you alright?”



“Ya, with a useless eye it is throwing off my depth perception. More reason to hang on to you,” Brian grabbed onto him. He looked at that perfect face that was so blurry now but he had no trouble finding his mouth. Justin was ready for him.



“Water, now.” Was all Brian said and both of them sat in the hot water clinging to each other.  



Brian and Justin spent a majority of the night making love and just holding each other thinking about what could have been.”




Gus and Jamie had made love through the day and night. As the sun rose, Gus looked at Jamie. “I want to try it again, if you want to, anyway.”



“Are you sure, Gus? I mean I can tell you still are hurting a little.”



“I can’t imagine how you feel all the time. I mean I have been up your ass so many times I can’t imagine how you can function from the pain.”



“It doesn’t hurt that much anymore. After the entry, I just think about how amazing it feels to have that strong, thick, cock so far up that tight canal.” Jamie was rubbing his cock already and it was getting hard, quick.



“Let’s try another position. Maybe that will work better for you. For some guys all fours is more comfortable. It is a straighter path.”



Gus got on his hands and knees on the bed. Jamie began with his tongue. He rimmed him until he was nearly crazy and then Jamie began using his fingers, first one and then two, giving his prostate a massage the whole time. He started giving Gus Jamie slipped on a condom and smeared lube on himself and then slid three lube covered fingers as deep as he could reach. Gus was looser than the night before. Jamie began pushing in and Gus dropped his head down and did his best not to tighten up this time. He focused on breathing as Jamie continued to move forward. The pain hit him in waves again as Jamie proceeded but it was more like a slow steady  tide rather than the crashing of a storm. Jamie got into a rhythm and Gus started shivering as he felt fire begin deep inside him. “Oh, god, Jamie. I know now why... you….”



Jamie reached around and grabbed Gus’ penis and pulled harder than Gus expected but he instantly shouted out as he orgasmed over and over. Gus’ convulsions set Jamie off the cliff with him. They both dropped to the bed.



“Ok, that was crazy good. I maybe can see why…”



“Why I need that big, cock of yours buried in me?”



“Come on, Jamie, I know you have been with plenty of guys.”



“I have but you just have a way about you. After meeting your Pops, I think I might see where that special something comes from.”



“Wait until you meet my dad. He is amazing, too.” Gus pulled Jamie’s hand to his mouth and kissed it. He then began to gently suck on the tip of each finger one at a time. When he had finished with one hand he moved and pulled the other hand into his mouth. He sucked and drug his teeth over each tip. Soon Jamie was thrashing on the bed.



“Please, Gus, now, I want you now.”



“Oh, I think I can do better than that yet.” Gus pulled him so his ass was hanging on the side of the bed. He put Jamie’s feet back up on the bed and spread his legs far apart leaving his ass spread wide. Gus dropped to the floor and continued driving Jamie to insanity. By the time they crawled under the covers both men were tired, sore, but so happy.



Justin had finally let Brian go to sleep about 4:00 am but now that is was 8:00 he thought he had to call Gus. He had to know how it went and he knew his son was not a late sleeper.





Justin grabbed a cup of coffee and went out on the patio.  The phone barely rang before Gus picked it up. “Hey, Dad. Morning.”



“Morning, Gus. Are you having a good time with Jamie?”  



“Really, Dad? Are you asking about my sex life?”



“Well, I... might be. I am just checking up to make sure all went well.”



“Dad, have I told you how much I love you lately?”



“Well, what brought that on?”



“I know how often you and Pops have sex. Well, I guess I don’t know exactly how often but you are just amazing.”



“I love you, too, Gus, and anytime you want to really talk about that I would be glad to talk to you about it. Now, besides just being nosy I need to tell you something. Your dad was in an accident on his way home. Obviously he is alright or I would have called you yesterday. He is a bit banged up. He has a nasty black eye and his chest is bruised from the seatbelt. I had to keep him up most of the night.”




“Oh, I bet that was a hardship for you.” Justin could hear the smile in Gus’ voice.  



“It was a very pleasant night although he  was in pain and a lot of the night we just talked and played a bit. He took a painkiller so then he wanted to sleep but he wasn’t allowed. I plan to take a nap and sleep later. Hopefully, your beautiful father will join me for an actual nap. I’m sorry but I have to ask.” Justin heard some noise on Gus’ phone and then he could hear the ocean.



“Honestly, I thought I was going to die the first time. I had never felt such pain but later when we did it again it was amazing. Jamie was so patient and careful.”



“If I didn’t know better I would say you are in love with him.”



“I love him but I am too young to be in love. You are the only one I know who has been in love since 17. And as great as it felt the second time, I’m not sure I could do it often.”



“Gus I am proud that you were brave enough to try it and not only once but twice. But I better go check on your dad. Love you, Gus, and I will see you tomorrow morning about 10:00. Can’t wait to really meet Jamie. See you tomorrow.”



Brian slept until noon, with Justin checking on him frequently. Bianca took Brinn for a day of adventure. They were exploring many of Bianca’s childhood favorites and it got her out of the house and away from worrying about her dad.



After Brian and Justin had some lunch they both went back to bed. Brian’s pain pills made him very tired but also a little high. As Justin tried to nap, Brian wouldn’t leave him alone. Eventually, Justin made Brian turn away and he entered Brian quicker than usual. Brian’s eyes snapped open as he moaned, loudly. As Justin thrust hard and fast, he reached around and grabbed Brian’s rock hard dick. Justin thrust once more and bit Brian’s shoulder as they both climaxed. Justin didn’t move out of him. He wrapped his arm around Brian’s waist and stayed spooned with him buried deeply inside him.



“Now,” Justin said softly. “Let me sleep or I will punish you again.”



“You make me SO hot when you get forceful.” Brian could feel Justin inside him and wondered how Justin would react if he lost his vision. He pushed back against Justin, wanting to feel Justin move inside him. He loved this man so much. “I love you, Sunshine. Don’t ever leave me.”



Justin heard Brian’s whisper. Justin just figured the meds were making his mind wander. “I love you, too, Baby.”



Gus and Jamie spent the day in and out of the ocean and bed. They didn’t count how many times they had made love but by the time they put on clothes and went out for dinner they were both relaxed and physically exhausted. After eating they went back to their room and once more Gus felt Jamie enter him painfully but recognizing the pleasure at the same time. He knew he would never get used to it but he also knew if he was with the right person, like Jamie, he could do it and he could enjoy it and if nothing else, he found the effect his prostate had on him and it was all worth it. He would take that intrusion any time.



The young men fell into a deep sleep with the cool ocean breeze drifting over them.



Brian was still sleeping when Justin got up the next morning. He checked on Brinn who was also still asleep. He got some coffee and went out on the patio. There would only be a couple more mornings to do this before they went home. He looked out at the stunning view and thought about his family.  Brinn was half grown and Gus, whether he admitted it or not was in love with Jamie. And then there was his love. He couldn’t quite figure out what was bothering him about Brian but ever since the accident there was something different with him. He didn’t know why but he felt Brian was holding something back. He wasn’t sure what. Did the accident actually happen differently then he said? Was he in pain more than he should be? He would figure it out.



Justin was in his own world when arms came around his neck from behind and a sweet little voice said, “Good morning, Daddy?”



“Good morning, my love. Come give me a kiss.” Brinn walked around the chair and crawled into his lap, kissing him as she did so.”



“Are you getting excited about going home?”



“Oh, I am  but I will miss this. I like having you and Dad all to myself without work. Well, neither of you worked too much.”



“I am afraid you would get tired of us soon.” He hugged her tightly and then began to tickle her and her shrieks of laughter traveled through the air. After their play Justin glanced at his watch. “Oh, Sweetheart, I better go check on your dad. And then I will get you a little breakfast before I leave to get your brother.”



“I will go check on Dad,” she volunteered and she was off. She entered the master bedroom just in time to see her dad, in just his briefs, trip over a rug that was on the floor. He nearly hit the floor before he caught himself. Brinn giggled a little and ran over to Brian. “Dad, you have to be more careful.”



Brian recovered quickly, “Hey, Beautiful! Did your daddy send you in here?”



“He is making me some breakfast and then I will take care of you while he goes to get Gus and his friend.”



“Well, I will be in excellent hands. Since you want to be helpful, why don’t you grab my blue shorts out of the third drawer and a white polo, after a kiss and hug.” She hugged his waist and he bent down for a kiss. She then led him to a chair where he sat down and she got his clothes. “Thanks, Sweetie. You go get your breakfast. I will be out as soon as I get dressed. Tell your daddy to get a kiss ready for me.”



“Daddy always has a kiss for you.”



“Lucky me!” Brian smiled as she left the room.




Brinn ran out to Justin who was just setting a plate down for her. “Daddy, Dad was so silly. He almost fell tripping over a rug!” She giggled. “He is ok. He didn’t get hurt at all.”



“Well that’s good. His eye is getting better but it is still a little swollen.”



“I got his clothes for him so he should be right out. He said to have a kiss ready.”



“Why don’t you start eating and I will go give him that kiss he needs.”



“Just a kiss, Daddy! You have to go soon.”



Justin kissed the top of her head as he walked past and went into the bedroom. Brian was pulling the shirt on his head. “Are you alright? Brinn told me you almost fell.” Justin went over to him and straightened the collar of his shirt for him.  



Brian took advantage of his closeness and pulled him in nearer. The kiss was long and very distracting. By the time they separated, Justin could barely remember his name, let alone question Brian any further. “I would love to continue this but I have to go get Gus and Jamie. Maria, Bianca, or both will be here shortly. Can I trust you won’t fall into the pool?”



“We will stay in the house until someone else arrives.” He brought his lips back down to Justin’s neck. “Are you sure we don’t have time for…” his hand crept under Justin’s waistband.



Justin took a shuddering breath. “Give me a raincheck? God, I want you right now but it will have to wait.” Justin wiggled out of his arms. “I made you some breakfast. Come on and I will get you a cup of coffee before I leave.” Brian caught his hand as he walked away and followed along with him.



When Justin left for the village Brinn and Brian were sitting at the kitchen bar, eating chatting about the flight home in a few days.



As Justin drove past the site of the accident he held his breath. What if… No he wasn’t going to go there. Brian was at the villa and his bruises were already beginning to fade. Now he turned his attention to Gus and Jamie. He was excited to see their interaction. Justin would know how Gus really felt the minute he saw his face.  As he walked into the hotel he saw the two young men, each with an arm around the other looking out at the ocean. Justin walked up beside them and Gus instantly hugged him. “Hey, Dad, this is Jamie. Jamie this is my dad, Justin.” Justin hugged him and kissed both of his cheeks.



“I’m glad it worked for you to come visit. Gus has told me quite a bit about you.”



Jamie flushed. He was afraid Gus may have shared too much. “It is nice to meet you. I…” Jamie was a bit flustered. He looked into Justin’s blue eyes and that smile that lit the room and he had an instant crush. “I hope Gus hasn’t well, shared too much.”



“Oh Jamie, there is no such thing as too much in our family. I think he is very lucky to have found you. It is obvious you care about my son and would never hurt him and that makes you part of the family. Let’s head to the villa. Maria is planning on all of us for lunch and if we leave now you will have time to show Jamie your room. Of course if he prefers, there are spare rooms.”



“Funny, Dad.” Gus kissed him. Gus wrapped one arm around Jamie’s waist and the other around Justin’s and the left the hotel.



“Hey, Dad, how is Pops?”



“He’s a bit sore and I kind of think he is hiding something. You know him. He always thinks he has to hide things. And, Gus, just so you know, if he is doing something stupid I swear… you would think after almost 19 years he would know better.”



“You know Pops just can’t rely on anybody. Where did the accident happen?”



“It is up here a couple miles.”



“In the mountains?”



“Oh, ya, he was… sorry, I might have played it down a bit because I wanted you to enjoy your time.  He went over the edge and…”



As they came around the corner, the broken guardrail came into view. Justin pulled off on the side and they got out of the vehicle. They walked across the road and Gus stood there looking downward. “Oh, shit, he could have…”



“Ya, he could have. He wouldn’t respond when I called out to him. I felt a little better once I got the hook on the axle.”



“YOU DID WHAT?”



“I had to secure it in case it started slipping.”





Gus put his arms around Justin, “Dad, you should have told me it was that serious.”





“Everything turned out fine. Now if you want to tell me how fine it was with the two of you?” Justin tried to lighten the tone. “I just didn’t want you to worry, Gus. You were a stressed already.”



“I had no reason to be stressed. Jamie was amazing.” Gus kissed Jamie deeply but Jamie withdrew from his embrace. Gus smiled at him, “Jamie, you don’t have to be shy around my family. I know you can’t be open about it at your house but with us…”



Justin smiled at Jamie, “I take it you can’t be open at home?”



Jamie softly said, “No, my father doesn’t approve of my lifestyle.”



“Well, Jamie, when you are with us, other than boundaries around Brinn we have none. And Brinn is used to seeing physical touch, well, you know what would be appropriate with a seven year old.”



Jamie nodded. “Thank you. I can’t imagine being able to kiss Gus in front of my dad. I wish I could.” Jamie instinctively kissed Gus and the touch to Gus’ cheek was all Justin needed to know that they were in love.  



Once they arrived back at the villa, Gus introduced Jamie to Brinn. Brinn was her normal charming self and instantly won Jamie over. Gus asked where Brian was and Brinn said he was napping. Gus showed him where the room was. Once Jamie and Gus got to their room, Jamie claimed Gus’ lips and walked him backwards to the bed. He gave him a shove and Gus ended up on his back. Jamie pulled down Gus’ shorts and attached his mouth to Gus’ dick. He focused solely on Gus’ pleasure and soon Gus exploded in his mouth. Jamie moved to the bed and curled up next to Gus. I love my family but I am so jealous of your family dynamics. I wish I could tell my dad.”



Gus pulled him close. “You could always stay with us. My dads will love you. I love you.” Gus kissed him deeply. “I hope this doesn’t scare you off, but I am in love with you, Jamie.” Gus rolled to lay on him and soon he had positioned himself and then entered Jamie. “Jamie, I am so in love with you. Gus thrust several times and as Jamie wept, he softly said, “I’m in love with you, too, Gus. I never expected anyone to love me. My dad said no one would ever love me.”



“Your dad was so wrong. You are so amazing. I can’t imagine loving anyone else like I love…” Gus began thrusting over and over as he brought Jamie to a convulsive end. Gus held him tight. “I love you, Jamie, I am in love with you. Damn, I was not going to fall in love yet! But I am in love with you, Jamie.”



There was a knock on the door, “Gussy, can I come in? I painted a picture for Jamie.”



“Give us just a minute, Brinn.”



“Ya, get some clothes on. You are just like our dads. Let me know when I can come in.”



“Come in, Miss Thing.” Gus and Jamie had pulled on briefs and Brinn dropped in between them.  



“So, this is Jamie. He is very pretty. I can see why you like him.” Gus pulled her close.



"Jamie’s gorgeous looks has nothing to do with why I love him. I love him for his heart.”





“That’s good, Gussy.  If you love him, I love him.”  Brinn moved closer to Jamie and kissed his cheek. “I am glad you’re here, Jamie. You two better get dressed. It is almost lunch time. Maria made a lot of good stuff. Oh, Jamie, I painted this for you.” Brinn held out a canvas that looked remarkably like Gus.Once Jamie took it Brinn was gone.



Jamie looked at the painting while Gus looked over his shoulder. “Did she really paint this? It is amazingly good for a 7 year old.”



“Yes, she definitely got her dad’s talent.” Gus looked at Jamie’s surprised face.



“It is obvious which of you biologically belong to who but you are all a family. It doesn’t matter who came from who. I would love to see some of your dad’s work.”



“I am not sure if there is much here. He packed up what he worked on all summer but there are a few around the house. I’ll show you later. But, I think Brinn was right. Let’s get dressed. Maria will have lots of seafood and fruit and this amazing bread she makes. They got dressed and went out to the living room where Gus saw Brian. He came from behind and wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck. “Hey, Pops, glad to see you made it.” He walked around to the front and saw Brian’s face. “You don’t look so good.”



“Always a critic."



“I am so glad you are Ok, Pops.” Gus held him tight. “Love you.”



“I love you to, Gussy.” The rest of the day they all spent together. They did some swimming and played some games. Brian said he was tired when they started playing cards and Justin decided to rest with him.  



“Dad, Pops is not going to sleep if you go with him.”  



Justin looked over his shoulder and smiled at Gus. “But we will sleep well tonight.” He took Brian’s hand and led him to the bedroom. Gus and Jamie continued to play games with Brinn. Soon Brinn was sitting on Jamie’s lap  on the big lounger with Gus next to them. Jamie and Gus started stealing kisses as they all talked.



Out of nowhere, Bianca appeared. “Hey, Brinn, I was wondering if you could help me out. A friend and I were going to have a girl’s day but she backed out. I really could use a friend to do nails with and watch a girl’s movie. Could you join me?”



Brinn’s face lit up. “Gentlemen, if you will excuse me and tell my dads where I went I would appreciate it. Bianca, I will be right back. I want to get my favorite polish.



Gus touched Jamie’s arm and then walked over to Bianca. “Thank you, Bianca. We appreciate it and I am sure Brinn will have more fun with you than us.” He leaned down and kissed her, running his hand down her cheek. “You are good with this, right?”



“I am, Gus. You were straight with me and I understand. I do appreciate everything you taught me.” She glanced to make sure her aunt wasn’t looking and she kissed him once more. “Today is my last night here. I am off to school tomorrow. I am glad I met you, Gus Kinney.” She moved back into the house and took Brinn off for their girl’s night.



Gus went back to Jamie and sat next to him, pulling him close he kissed Jamie.  “That was Bianca?” Jamie asked?



“It was.”



“She is as stunning as you said she was, and you want to be with me?”



“She is a wonderful girl and she was very sweet, but I don’t love her.” Gus flipped straddling Jamie. “You on the other hand…” Soon the world was gone and it was just the two  of them.





Justin and Brian laid in bed getting their breath back. “I can’t seem to get enough of you knowing I almost lost you again.” Justin rolled into Brian and Brian held him tight. “I love you more each day but I feel like you are holding something back. Brian, what are you not telling me?”



“Justin, I had a pain in my back before leaving the airport but that has nothing to do with what happened.  I was lifting up Jamie’s bags when I just pulled something. What else could I be hiding?”



“Brian, the more you talk the more I feel like you are lying to me.  I love you. I will always love you, but if you are lying to me….”



“Justin, I...never mind..just kiss me.” Soon he was in Justin as deep as physically possible. And later, as Justin dozed off, Brian softly said, “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”



Late afternoon, Gus and Jamie were in each other’s arms on the couch when Brian and Justin came out of their room. Justin kissed Brian and pushed him into the chair. “I am going to start dinner. I thought it would be fun to make dinner myself tonight. Gus, where is your sister?”



“Oh, she is having a girl’s afternoon with Bianca.”



Brian pulled out his phone and listened to a message while Gus followed Justin into the kitchen. When Brian got off the phone, he glanced over at Jamie, “Hey, Gus, I need to make a call. Let your dad know what I’m up to.” Jamie watched Brian walk down the hall dragging his hand along the wall the whole time. Gus helped Justin for a few minutes and then went back and sat next to Jamie.



“Hey, Gus, something weird happened while you were in the kitchen.”



“Weird how?”



“Brian thought I was you. I was reading this magazine and he answered a phone call. He then said to me, ‘Gus, tell your dad I’m making a phone call’. I don’t think he could see me.”



“Damn, that’s what he’s hiding. Dad is going to leave him….not right now but Pop is in so much shit.”



“I’m sorry, Gus, I thought you needed to know.”



Gus kissed him. “Thanks, I need to go find him. The longer he waits the madder Dad is going to be.”




Gus went down to the office where Brian  was still on the phone. Gus dropped into the chair.and stared at him. Brian wrapped up his call and looked at Gus.” Did you need something Gus?”



“Well, it would be ideal if my dads were together but when Dad realizes you have been lying to him, he is going to leave you. Oh he’ll wait until he knows you are doing better but he is leaving you for sure.” Gus watched Brian’s face fall and he circled the desk to hold him. “Pops, how bad is it?”



Brian grasped his son, “Everything is just blurry outlines. How did you figure it out?”




“You thought Jamie was me. I’m sorry, Pops. I really am but why did you lie to dad?”



“I didn’t mean to. It was just that he didn’t notice and… I don’t know, Gus. I just figured he didn’t need to worry about it. I kind of figured it would just go away before he noticed.”



“Pops, I love you, but you can be a real ass. He needs to know. I can tell him if you don’t want to but he needs to know. Tell him after Brinn goes to bed or I will tell him in the morning.” Gus walked out of the office as Brian’s head dropped to the desk.



When Brian came back to the living room he could see Gus,  Jamie, Brinn, and Justin. He now remembered what color Gus’ shirt was so at a glance he knew which was which if they weren’t talking. He walked over to Justin and wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist, letting his hand slip into Justin’s shorts. When he found what he was looking for Justin’s head went back to Brian’s shoulder.  



“Come on, guys, your children are here, your hungry children.



Justin kissed Brian and then pushed him lightly away. “Go wash your hands and come chop the salad.”



“Daddy, I can help!” Brinn piped.



“Why don’t you let your Dad do the shopping and you can do the tossing.”



Soon everyone was sitting around the table talking and laughing. Gus knew Brian was quieter than usual although he kept up enough not to draw attention to it but Gus figured if he noticed, his dad definitely did. Brinn showed off her painted nails and Jamie took special notice making her feel very special. There were only a couple nights left so they let Brinn stay up as late as she liked. She had climbed up on Brian’s lap about 10:30 and by 11:00 she was sleeping in her dad’s arms.



“Jamie, why don’t you pick Brinn up and we will bring her to her bedroom. My shoulder is a little sore. I think we overdid it last night.” Gus kissed Jamie and soon the two young men forgot they were in the living room.



“Um, guys?” Justin and Brian were both laughing.  



As Jamie picked up Brinn, Gus kissed Justin and then kissed Brian and softly whispered, “Tell him.” Gus put an arm around Jamie and they walked down the hall with Brinn.



Justin stood. “Where are you going?” Brian asked.



“I thought I would do a little cleaning in the kitchen.”



“Sunshine, we need to talk.”



“Talk?  Brian, this sounds serious.” Justin sat down on the couch close to the chair Brian was in.



“I, Gus…"



“Brian, what about Gus?”



“No, it isn’t anything about Gus. Justin, it’s me. Since the accident I haven’t been able to see normally. At first I thought it was just that my eye was swollen shut but it hasn’t gotten better. I can see shadows but no details.”



“Oh god, Brian, I knew you were hiding something. Why didn’t you tell me? You didn’t think I could take it? You didn’t think your vision was important? What if something was damaged that they could fix? You have delayed it days! What the hell were you thinking?” Justin got up and grabbed his cell phone.  



“What are you doing?”



“If you could see you would know I am calling the pilot and having switch our flight to tomorrow instead of two days from now. You need to see a specialist as soon as possible. Justin spoke to the pilot and then hung up. He started for the hall.



Brian stood and caught him as he was walking past. “Where are you going?”

 

“I’m going to start packing and then I am going to the guest room to sleep.” Justin pulled his arm from Brian’s grasp. “It’s been almost 19 years and you still can’t be honest with me. I guess I will never learn. You just don’t trust me or love me enough to tell the truth.”



“Justin, that isn’t it. You know I trust you with everything…”



“Brian, I knew you were hiding something and during dinner you were quiet but your sight? You didn’t think that was important enough to tell me about. Remember I am the person who promised to be with you forever, through everything but if you can’t... I’m going to go pack.”




Brian waited about 10 minutes before he went to the room. He didn’t know what to expect. He was almost hoping he would find Justin crying on the bed but if he was actually packing he was beyond talking to.



As Brian walked into the room, he heard Justin shutting a drawer. “I put some clothes out on the dresser that you can travel in tomorrow. I have the suitcases all together over by the chairs so don’t go over there or you will trip over them. The pilot will call but plan on leaving early afternoon. I will pack Brinn up in the morning and my paintings have already been moved to the airport thankfully.” Justin walked toward the door where Brian was still standing.



Brian reached out and touched his arm. “Justin, where are you going?”



“I’ll be in the guest room.”



“Sunshine, please…”



“Not now, Brian. I just can’t listen to your bullshit right now and I don’t have the energy for the fight it will cause.”




Gus lay in bed with Jamie but he was too distracted to even notice Jamie was trying to get his attention. Jamie finally turned Gus’ face to him and kissed him. “Go, check on them and come back and screw my brains out,” Jamie kissed him sweetly. “Your heart is one of the reasons I love you, not to mention that amazing cock you have.”  



Gus kissed him. “Thank you, Jamie.I will be glad to oblige when I come back.”



Gus entered the master bedroom and glanced to see who was in the bed. He was surprised to see the bed empty. He glanced out the door to the patio and saw Brian standing there. He walked to the door and opened it. “Sunshine, is that you?”



“Sorry, Pops, it’s me. I just wanted to see how you were. Do you need anything?” Gus walked up to Brian and put his arms around him. “You fucked up.”



Brian turned and held on to his son tightly. “How mad is he?”  



“I haven’t talked to him yet. He may be mad at me too because I found out and didn’t tell him.”



“He won’t be mad at you. You only knew a couple hours. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon. He already has an appointment scheduled at an eye specialist for me.  I can’t lose him, Gus, I can’t live without him. I won’t live without him.”



Finally, Gus said, “Um, Pops,” Gus kissed Brian’s cheek. “I want to go check on Dad, too. I will make sure he is all right. Get some sleep. It will be a very long day tomorrow. I will make sure Dad is Ok.”



Gus led him to the bed and then left the room. He went to the spare across the hall. He knew Justin wouldn’t go far away incase Brian needed assistance. He opened the door and softly said, “Dad, can I come in?”



“Sure, Gus, come on in. I won’t be sleeping anyway.”



“I’m sorry, Dad. I just found out a couple hours before you did. I told Pop he had until tomorrow or I would tell you.”



“You have nothing to be sorry for. I know why he does it but after all these years he just can’t trust.”



“Pops knows you love him.”



Gus sat cross legged on the bed next to Justin. “Brian just can’t get over the fact that he is worth loving. Your grandma was a piece of work. She made him feel like shit about everything in his life. If it wasn’t for Debbie I don’t know what would have happened to him but, damn it, I can’t do this anymore. He could have done permanent damage to his eyes just because he can’t let me know he may have a weakness. Why can’t he remember I loved him when he nearly died. I wiped his ass for god sake. I breathed for him and he did for me. I just can’t do it anymore.”



“Dad, he loves you. Yes, he’s an ass but he can’t live without you. He really can’t, so please don’t do anything too rash. We are family. We need to stay together.”



“Go to Jamie, Gus. We are cutting your time on the island short. Enjoy your night and you can sleep all the way home. By the way, Gus, you know you are in love with him, don’t you?”



“Yes, I have told him. I am in love with him. I know I am young but... I guess you don’t choose when you fall in love.”



“Go love him, then. I will be fine. I might just go sleep with Brinn. At least I might get a little sleep.”  


Gus kissed Justin and then left the room. As he stepped into his room, Gus saw Justin slip down the hall to Brinn’s room.



Gus saw Jamie lying on the bed naked and dropped to his knees to feast on Jamie’s cock and then ass.  His tongue darted in and out taunting Jamie until he was frantic. “Gus, please, I need you now. I need you so…” Gus just kept rimming him until Jamie began to shutter. Gus’ mouth moved to Jamie and sucked him dry so quickly Jamie screamed as he couldn’t control himself. Gus flipped him making Jamie get on his knees as he began to thrust over and over. Gus used more force then he had ever done before and Jamie for the second time in a few minutes had another earth shattering orgasm and as he clamped around Gus, he pulled Jamie up and held him tight against his chest  as Gus spasmed over and over. The remainder of the night Jamie and Gus made love and dozed.just long enough to make love again. As the sun came up they laid in each other’s arms and fell asleep.




“Daddy, Daddy, are you awake? What are you doing in here?”



“Good morning, Sweetheart.” Justin held his daughter close and started kissing her on the top of her head and then her cheeks and nose. “We have had a little change of plans. We are going back home today.”





“Why? I thought we had a couple more days here?”



“Well, your dad needs to go to a doctor in Pittsburgh. I don’t think it is anything serious but he could get an appointment tomorrow so we need to go.”



“That’s Ok. I miss Matti, and I bet Jonna is growing. Plus school is coming soon. What grade am I going to be in this year?”



“Can we talk about this later, Sweety? I need to get dressed and pack up your stuff and let Luke and Maria know we are going today. Why don’t you get dressed and start packing. I will be back in a little bit and help.



“Daddy, are you and Dad… you never sleep with me unless I am sick or you and Dad had a fight. Did you have a fight?’’



“Oh, Brinny, it is complicated.”



“I’m pretty smart, Daddy, I could understand.”



“I am not sure I understand, Sweetie, but remember, no matter what, both your dad and I love you to the moon and back.”  



“I know that, Daddy. I don’t know any other kid that is loved as much as me. But, Daddy, remember you and Dad can’t live without each other. I have heard you say it.”



“Brinn, for now you are just going to have to let your dad and I work this out. We are both still your dads and you will just have to leave it alone, Brinn.” Justin used a tone he rarely used with her. He gave her a quick kiss on the head and left the room.



Justin stepped out and quickly got dress. As he left the spare room he ran into Gus. “Gus, can you check on your sister. I kind of snapped at her. She may need an extra hug but I just…



“I got it, Dad.” Gus kissed him. “And you are so right. It scares me how much I love him. Once things calm down can we talk?”



“Of course, we can.”



Justin headed to the master bedroom and walked in. Brian stood there naked in the middle of the room. When he realized someone was there he said, “Justin, please.”



That is when Justin saw the circles under his eyes. Brian dropped to his knees. “Please, Justin. Don’t do this to us.”



“No, you aren’t doing this to me. I’m not the one who was withholding stuff. I… I can’t do this now. Please pull yourself together and go spend some time with Brinn and I will finish our packing. Eat something, too. We need to be ready to go in about 2 hours.” Justin was glad Brian’s vision wasn’t good right now as the tears streamed down his face.




The plane was in the air before Brinn came up to Justin. “Daddy, I am sorry about this morning.”



Justin collected Brinn in his arms. “I am the one who owes you an apology. I love you bunches.”



“I know that, Daddy.” Brinn hugged him tightly. “I love you so much.” Brian was sitting a row behind them on the other side. “You told me you and Dad would talk to me on our flight home.”



“Oh, ya, I had forgotten.” Justin lied. He had hoped Brinn had forgotten.



“Dad, come up here. You and Daddy promised me the sex talk.”



Three rows back Jamie nearly choked on the soda he was drinking. Gus would have found the whole thing hilarious if he didn’t know his dads were hurting so bad. “Brinn, maybe now isn’t…" Gus started.



Brian moved up a row  so he was right across from Brinn and Justin. “Brinn is right, we did promise her, Brian said.



“We could just show her what tickling is about.” Gus chuckled and kissed Jamie. Brian threw something in Gus’ direction.



“Gus, why don’t you and Jamie just go sleep in the back room. I am sure you didn’t sleep much last night.” Justin suggested.’’



The two young men stood up and disappeared through the door in the back.



“Brinn, come sit by me.” Brian said. Brinn climbed on Brian’s lap. “What do you want to know, Sweetheart?”



“When you have one of your tickle parties what do you really do?”



“We love each other. We touch a lot, and kiss a lot and usually we lose ourselves for a while.”



“What do you mean lose yourself?”



“We kiss and touch and feel each other’s skin….” Brian’s voice drifted off for a minute. “When two people love each other they want to touch and kiss. They want to make their partner happy and be as close to them as they can be.”



Brinn looked at Justin. “Daddy, you are very quiet. Isn’t Dad telling it right?”



“Brinny,” Justin began, “You know how much your dad and I enjoy touching. When we make love we get as close as two people can get. And we love each other so much.”



“But, right now you and Dad aren’t happy with each other. If you really love each other….”



“Brinn, your daddy is upset with me, and I understand why but that doesn’t mean deep down we don’t love each other. It just means we have to work some things out.” Brian said looking over top of Brinn at Justin but Justin looked the other way. Brian couldn’t see his beautiful face clearly but he could tell Justin turned and looked out the window.



Justin’s reaction did not get past Brinn. She turned and faced Brian. “Daddy told me you had to go to the doctor. Are you sick, Daddy?”



“Oh, no, Sweetie. It is just that when I had my accident I hit my head pretty hard and it kind of messed up my vision. I am sure a doctor can fix it.”



‘Tell her the truth, Brian. Tell her you lied to me. Tell her you hid it from me!' Justin wanted to scream this at the top of his lungs but instead he stared out the window, petrified at the thoughts he was having. How was he going to work through this?



The remainder of the flight was quiet. After a while Gus came out and grabbed some bottled water. He invited Brinn to join them in the back room while they watched old comedies.   



Brian and Justin continued to sit on opposite sides of the same row. After an hour of complete silence, Brian crossed the row and sat next to Justin. He reached for Justin’s hand but Justin pulled away. “Don’t touch me. Just don’t touch…” Brian slid the back of his hand down Justin’s cheek and impulsively Justin leaned into it but then jerked away. “Brian, you can’t just make this go away. You can’t block me out of your life and then expect me to fall into your arms. We have done this too many times. I am not sure I can keep this up. I know I can’t live without you but I am not sure how to live with you either,” Justin turned back to the window. “Please move. I’d like to sleep the last hour. I didn’t get much rest last night.” 

 

 

Chapter 8 by Simply written

 

Chapter 8

 

 

 

By the time the arrived at the house Peter and Becca were waiting for them.  They had made some dinner for all of them. It took about five minutes before Peter and Becca realized there was something wrong.between Brian and Justin.  After Justin had gone upstairs to help Brinn unpack and Brian went to the office Peter asked Gus. “So what happened this time?”



“We were talking about Pop’s accident and his vision issues well he didn’t tell Dad about it for several days.  If he has any permanent damage it could be caused by not telling him right away. Why does Pop’s always do this? I don’t understand why he thinks he has to deal on his own.”



“You really don’t know, do you?”  Pete looked over at Gus.



“No, I know it has to do with Pops and his parents but he has never told me what really happened.”



“I really don’t remember Grandpa that well.  I remember him being kind of fun but I remember him drunk but then that’s how I remember Grandma most of the time too. Just talk to your dad.”



Gus placed an arm around Jamie’s waist and both men yawned.  Becca smiled at Gus and his lover, :”You two look like you could use some rest.  I’ll clean up down here.” Gus kissed both of them and he headed upstairs with Jamie.  




Justin got Brinn settled into her room and let her know he would be sleeping in the room closest to hers.  “Daddy, I hate it when you and Dad are mad at each other.”



“We will be fine, we just need a little time apart even if we are in the same house.”



“Good night, Daddy.  I love you.”



“I love you, too, Brinny”



Justin went to the master bedroom. He collected a few of his things.  He looked at the bed where he had spent so much time with Brian. He was scared for Brian. Brian had to be petrified.  Damn, he didn’t want to give in but his heart was overruling his head. Brian needed him tonight and who was he fooling, until he knew what this was he needed to be with Brian.  What if his sight didn’t improve or even worse, what if it was permanent? Justin picked up a bottle of Brian’s favorite cologne. Ok, face it, it was his favorite scent for Brian to wear. He breathed in deeply.  It just didn’t have the same effect without the undertones of Brian’s natural scent. He needed to talk to someone. He just couldn’t wrap his own brain around his feelings but he had been selfish. His husband had to be so alone right now.


Justin was lost in his own thoughts when the door opened and Brian walked in.  He looked so defeated, so alone. Justin realized Brian didn’t know he was there.  He moved tentatively, making sure there was nothing in his way as he walked. He stripped off his clothes and walked toward the bathroom, so near to Justin. He stopped as if he could feel his presence. “Sunshine?”



“Yes, I’m here.” Justin walked over to him, “I’m still mad as hell at you, but I’m here for you and I am not going to let you go through this alone.”  He reached up and pulled Brian’s head down toward his lips. They barely grazed each other. “Let’s take shower. I know I could use one. I will be in, in a minute.” Brian turned on the shower and as Justin undressed he watched him. He knew this was on him.  He had to come to terms with it. Brian was not going to change. He had to realize Brian couldn’t change.



Justin stepped into the shower and into Brian’s arms. He didn’t think he could live without these arms around him but ….. He stopped thinking as Brian’s hands located Justin’s ass and their lips fused.  Brian’s mouth ended up by Justin’s ear. “I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I did it. I am so scared.”



Justin felt Brian trembling and held onto him tightly. Brian’s fingers were busy exploring and soon one had slipped in and began stroking the interior walls making Justin’s need grow quickly.  “Take me, Baby, please.” Justin turned around and as Brian pressed him against the glass and entered him, Justin felt the expected pain but then the ecstacy of his love moving inside him. Brian was possessed.  Justin hadn’t seen him like this in a long time. The power in each thrust jolted him against the glass but he didn’t care. He needed to feel it all. “Harder, Baby, please harder! I want to feel you in the morning. I want to feel you tomorrow.”



Brian stopped and held onto him tightly.  “We have all night, Sunshine. If you want to feel it in the morning, I promise you will.”  Brian thrust a couple more times and simultaneously they came in a shutter. Brian turned Justin around and kissed him.  “Let’s finish in here.”



Several hours later Justin definitely felt used, nearly abused, but in the best way.  Brian pulled him close and his finger still was playing with Justin’s prostate causing his senses to go into overload.  “Sunshine, I know I screwed up and I know we aren’t good yet but thank you for being here tonight. You are always here when I need you.” As Brian kissed him once more he brought his hand around and firmly took Justin’s cock. He slid down Justin’s body and claimed his penis and brought Justin to one more earth shattering orgasm.



“God, I love you Brian Taylor Kinney. Why do you have to be such an asshole?”  Justin turned his back to Brian and Brian spooned up against him and they slept.  



Justin slipped out of bed and put on his robe as he left the room.  When he arrived in the kitchen he was surprised to see Gus holding out a cup of coffee to him.  “Thanks, Gus. I love having coffee with you but I expected you to be curled up next to Jamie.”



“Is everything OK between you and  Dad?”



“It will be.  We have some work to do but I know we have to work it through. So, what can I do for you?” Justin reached up and brushed Gus’ hair back and cupped his cheek.



“Dad, how important is it to you that Pops will bottom sometimes?”  



“Let’s sit down, Gus.” They sat by the counter. “Gus, do you want to talk about your experience?”



“It hurt so bad.  He was the perfect partner but I thought I was going to rip me apart and I know Jamie enjoyed the experience, not my hurting but his  being on top.”



“Did you enjoy it at all?” Justin kept touching  Gus for support.



“I came and, god, what he did to me with his finger.”



“The prostate is a wonderful organ, isn’t it?” Justin smiled. “So no other enjoyment.”



“The next morning when we did it again, it hurt like hell but I definitely had the pleasure.  I just don’t know if I could do it regularly. I keep thinking about the pain.”



“Gus, many couples always stay in the same positions.  As for the pain, right now I feel the ache so far inside me that I …. Sorry, you don’t want to know about your dads love life but, Gus, I enjoy the pain.  It may surprise you but we have an active play life and I really enjoy pain. Just thinking about Brian spanking me….” Justin started laughing when Gus’ mouth dropped open.  “Oh, Son, don’t knock it until you have tried it. If you ever want to borrow some toys we have a lot of them. You might enjoy exploring with Jamie.”



“I don’t think I will ever enjoy the pain,” Gus said in a dejected voice.



“If Jamie knows that he won’t want you to do it.  But if you love him as much as I think you do, if he needs to top on a rare occasion, you will do it for him and what you have to remember than is to enjoy that ache the next day and remember how happy you made him.  Brian is fine with it now but I know for several years, that is how your dad feels. He does it because he cares about me.”



“I hope Jamie and I can have half the relationship you two have. You are my hero, Dad.  You really have balls.”



“I hope that was never a question.,”  Justin started laughing. “Gus, I have never really regretted being with your dad at such a young age but I sometimes wish I had taken it a little slower.  Learn to love everything about each other and, Gus, the occasional pain is worth the pleasure it brings to your partner.”



Gus held on to Justin tightly.  “Thanks, Dad. I wish Jamie’s dad could accept him, accept us.”



“You know our home is his home as long as he wants it to be.  And let him know if he ever needs to talk to someone we are here for him, too, or John or Tony would all be willing to talk to him if he doesn’t feel comfortable with your dads.” Justin glanced at the clock, “Shit, I need to see if Brian is up.  Can you drop Brinn off at the Inn when she is ready? John and Claire are expecting her.”



“I got her.  I will go check on her now and see what time she wants to go.  Oh, and I might go see if Jamie is awake now.” The smile on Gus’ face told Justin what he had on his mind.  “Dad, let me know what happens at the doctor.”



“I will, Gus. I love you, Son.”



“Love you, too, Dad.”




Justin walked into the bedroom to find Brian sitting on the bed.  Brian held out a hand and Justin came and stood between Brian’s legs.  Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist and buried his head into Justin’s abdomen.  “Thank you for being here for me. I know don’t deserve it. I never have.”



Justin pulled away, “Damn it, Brian!  That is your whole problem. You deserve everything I give you, everything I do for you.” Justin pulled some clothes out of Brian’s closet and put them on the bed. ”Get dressed.”  Justin went to his own closet and got ready.



It was a very quiet drive into the city.  As Justin drove, Brian stared out the window unable to see more than a colorful blur. Justin noticed Brian’s hands fidgeting more the closer they got to the city.  He reached over and took one and raised it to his lips. “We’ll see what the doctor says and we will deal with it.”



“And if the doctor says it could have been fixed last week when it happened but now it is irreversible.”



“We’ll deal with it.  Brian, we have both almost died.  We can live through this.”



“But will we survive, you and I?”



“Brian, this isn’t the time to discuss it.  We both know we just end up talking circles.” Justin parked and put his arm around Brian’s waist.



Brian pulled him close and kissed him. “Thank you for being here.”



“Where else would I be? You are my husband.”



Forty-five minutes later they sat in the exam room waiting for the doctor to come back in the room.  Brian couldn’t sit still but as he walked in the small room he kept running into things so Justin made him sit down and sat on his lap.  He started kissing him hoping it would sidetrack his racing mind. Brian’s hand instantly went to Justin’s crotch and by the time the doctor returned both men were breathing heavily. The doctor flushed a bit when he saw the men.  



“Sorry, Brian was a bit anxious so I needed to distract him.”



“Well, I would say you did a good job of it.” The doctor smiled, “I think I have some good news for the two of you.  It looks like there is inflammation but it doesn’t seem to be permanent, yet. I am getting you some pills and eye drops.  You need to rest your eyes and try to stay out of direct sunlight. If you need to be outside, where dark sunglasses. I need to see you a week from today. If your vision gets worse or if you have any pain call immediately.  Brian, I am fairly confident we got this in time but if there had been any real damage your waiting could have been much worse. Let your husband baby you. Listen to him and follow my directions and I would say a week from now you should be seeing much clearer.  In two weeks you should be back to normal.”



“Don’t promise me something I have never been, Doc.” Brian joked but Justin was being too quiet and he could feel how tense he was.



“Well, gentlemen, I have another patient waiting.  Here are your scripts. Get them filled on the way home and stop at the desk to set up appointments for the next two week. Oh, and just so you know, like many eye drops they are probably going to sting a bit.  That is normal.” He looked at Justin, “Do you have any questions?”



“If we hadn’t come in today, how long before this was permanent?”



“Justin, the doctor has another…”



“He has time to answer me, don’t you?”



The doctor looked at Justin, “I can’t say for sure it would have been permanent but it is likely that it wouldn’t improve on its own and the swelling ….. Well, it’s good you came in.”  The doctor walked out.



Justin took Brian’s arm without saying anything and guided him out to the desk.  He spoke to the nurse scheduled the appointment for the next two weeks. After they got into the SUV Justin still didn’t say anything and Brian had the feeling it was best not to say anything. He closed his eyes to rest them like the doctor had said.  Justin went through the drive thru at the pharmacy and then drove about another five minutes and pulled in somewhere else.



“Where are we now?” Brian asked Justin.



“I need to talk to Blake a minute. You can stay in here or come in and say hi to Becca.”



“I’ll go in and say ‘hi’.”  Brian reached over and took Justin’s hand.  “I’ll do anything you want me to, Sunshine. Anything to fix this problem.”



“The only thing you need to do is follow what you were told to do and not do.”



“I promise, Justin.”



Justin walked Brian to Becca’s office and he went in.  Brian heard Becca and although he was not able to see her clearly he was fairly sure she was crying. “Becca? I hope I am not disturbing you.”



Brian heard sniffling, “Oh, Brian, nice to see you.”  



Brian walked carefully over to her voice and before he realized it he had a sobbing Becca in his arms. “Becca, what’s the matter?  Is there something I can do for you?”



“It’s the kids.  The judge is giving them to a distant relative instead of to Peter and I.  We were all ready to take them home and….”



“Oh, Becca, I am so sorry.” Brian kissed her temple.  I know there is nothing I can do to take the pain away. He held onto her as she sobbed.  After she had cried for a few minutes he asked, “Does Peter know?”



She hiccuped, “He should be here anytime.”  



“Well, I am not going anywhere until he is here.”




Justin knocked on Blake’s door.  “Come in, Justin.” Blake called to him. “I heard you came back.  How was Ibiza? I hear you have a new place there. Maybe sometime when you aren’t using it Ted and I and the kids can spend a week there again.  Or even better yet maybe Ted and I can spend time there alone once.”




“Hey, any time you and Ted want to go, the place is yours. Blake, thanks for making time for me. I actually just wanted to ask if you would be willing to talk to me for a few weeks.  I need to talk to someone and the fact that you know Brian’s history it will save so much time. I just don’t know what to do…” Blake was around his desk before the first tear dropped from his jawline.  He took Justin in his arms.



“Of course, I will see you, Justin.  You and Brian are so important to Ted and me.  I take it this has something to do with Brian’s eyesight? Did you get bad news today?”



“No, just the opposite.  He should be good in a couple weeks, if he follows directions.”



“Justin, what can I help you with?”



“I need to learn how to accept Brian the way he is because he will never change.  It took me 19 years to realize that but I know I can’t live without him so I have to learn to….”



“Cope with Brian’s weaknesses.  And you know he has them because of his abuse as a child.”



“Yes, you know what love is.  You know it is never easy but it is so worth it.” Justin stated.



“How about we meet Mondays and Thursdays  at 3:00 p.m? We can meet here or someplace  else.”



“I will be here Monday.  Thanks, Blake.” And he left to track down Brian.



Justin was surprised to see a distraught Peter coming in the door.  “Peter, what are you doing here?”



“Becca called, we lost the kids.”



“Oh, Peter, I am so sorry.” Justin hugged his nephew.  “Brian is with Becca. I dropped him at her office without going in. I am sure she has been in good hands. We will leave you alone but you know if you need anything just call us.”



As they stepped into Becca’s office Brian was holding her in his arms on the sofa. Justin walked over and kissed Becca’s cheek.  “I am so sorry, Becca.” To Brian Justin softly said. “Peter is here. Let’s leave them alone.



“Oh, Bex.” Peter took his wife in his arms as Justin and Brian slipped out of the office.



Justin and Brian headed back to the house.  They stopped by Matti’s Inn knowing Brinn was there.  Justin had to admit he was ready to see this family. He missed John and Tony and couldn’t wait to see Jonna. “Uncle Justin!” Matti came flying out of the inn and into Justin’s arms. “I haven’t seen you in so long. I missed you.”



“I missed you too, Matti.”  Justin picked him up and spinned him around. “You should probably go say hi to your Uncle Brian, too.”



“I heard Uncle Brian had an accident.  I didn’t want to hurt him.”



“I am fine, Matti.  My eyes just aren’t working quite right so I am having a little trouble seeing but I would love a hug.”  Matti came running over to Brian now and hugged him, too. “Matti, we would love to see your sister. I bet she has gotten bigger.”



“She is still little but Daddy and Papa are getting more sleep now.  Grandma helped find milk she likes better.”



“Where is Brinny?”



“Last time I saw her she was feeding Jonna.”



The three went into the inn and Matti led the way to the apartment.   Brinn sat in the rocker holding Jonna. She sang softly as she snuggled her.  “Daddy! Dad! How was your appointment? Justin snagged Jonna from Brinn. “Daddy, I almost had her asleep.”



“I’m sorry, but I needed to snuggle this little girl for a minute.”



John walked over and kissed Justin and then went to Brian and kissed him. “It is so good to have you back. Uncle Brian, how did the appointment go?”



Justin spoke up more hostile than he meant to, “If he had waited any longer it could have been permanent”



“But I should be fine in a couple weeks,” Brian said as he pulled Brinn into his arms. “I just have to take some medicine and my eyes should clear up in the next couple weeks.”



“I’m so glad, Dad.”



“Brinn, why don’t you take your dad and Matti and find Tony and Claire so we can all have a cup of coffee,” Justin suggested.



“Come on, Dad.  Obviously, Daddy wants to get rid of us.”



“Oh, Miss Thing, you never change,” John laughed as Brinn, Brian, and Matti left the apartment.

 

Then John turned to Justin, “Now, what is up with you?”



“I am just so mad at him.  If we hadn’t figured it out he could have lost his sight for life and he doesn’t know why I am upset!  Damn it, John! It will never end! He will never totally trust me.”



John didn’t say a word but put an arm around Justin, who still held Jonna.  



“I feel rejected by him.  But, I know he can’t help it.  I know it is because of his childhood.  It just hurts so bad to know he still can’t be truthful to me.  I am going to talk with Blake. I need help learning to deal with him because he isn’t going to change.”  John took a sleeping Jonna out of Justin’s arms and after laying her in the crib he took Justin into his arms.



“I hope Uncle Brian knows how lucky he is to have you. You’re right in thinking he can’t change the way he processes situations.  Blake will help you. Justin, I know you only want what is best for Uncle Brian.




Tony and Brian came through the door to find Justin in John’s arms.  They separated and Justin went to Tony and gave him a hug and the four men sat down for coffee.  Claire had Brinn and Matti in the kitchen of the inn eating cookies and drinking milk. Justin made a point of lightening the mood as they talked about the new villa and the wonderful time they spent at the beach.  They talked about Gus and Jamie. Tony and John had liked the young man when they met him earlier that day when they dropped Brinn off. And they talked about Gus being head over heels in love with him.



After catching up, Brian and Justin headed back to their house with Brinn.  Justin told Brinn she could do some school shopping on her favorite clothing site.  He would let her put as many things as she wanted into the cart. She would then decide what she really wanted and Justin would review and pay for them later.  “Hey, Brinn, are you Ok for about an hour?”

 

“Sure, Daddy. I will be fine.”



“If you need us we will be in our room. Just knock. I think your dad could use a nap and he needs to rest his eyes.” Brinn ran off to her room already figuring out what  clothes she needed for the new school year.



Justin put his arm around Brian’s waist as they walked into their room.  “I owe you an apology, Baby. I shouldn’t have snapped at John and Tony’s.”



Brian collected Justin in his arms.  “I wish I could change. I would do anything for you but no matter how hard I try, I just can’t seem…”



Justin started undressing Brian and he did the same of him.  “Baby, I finally realized that and that’s why I am going to talk to Blake.  I just need to figure out how to not take it personally. I love you. Now get in bed.  I am going to put your eye drops in and then,” he kissed him. “You need to rest but I will rest with you.”  He read over the caution on the dropper bottle. “It says this is going to sting a bit but it will help your eyes relax more.”



Justin added the drops and Brian flinched as it burned for a few seconds.  Brian shut his eyes and Justin kissed the closed lids. His mouth moved lower and brushed Brian’s lips



Brian turned his back to Justin and he was sure what Brian was asking.  “Relax, Baby. I will be gentle.” He inserted a finger and massaged Brian slowly as he felt him both relax and become aroused at the same time.  He pressed inward and brought his hand around Brian, placing his slayed fingers on the flat of Brian’s stomach. Justin didn’t move. Softly he said, “Sleep, my love. It’s time to rest.” Justin kissed his shoulder blade and felt Brian relax.



Justin wasn’t sure why but just having made the decision to approach Brian’s issues differently had him feeling so much better. After hearing Brian’s breath deepen and his body go lax he slipped out of Brian, dressed quietly, and left to find Brinn.  Together Justin and Brinn made several selections and then spent some time talking about school. “Brinn, you know we have talked about going to our place in California. How would you feel if we did that? I mean you would have to leave school and either attend school there or, I ‘m thinking, a private teacher might be better.  I know you get bored in school and you won’t be lonely because there are kids at the vineyard for you to play with and we can share my art studio. I think you will love it there.”



“Daddy,” Brinn crawled onto Justin’s lap.  “I know you and Dad will always choose what’s best for me. I just want to be with you and Dad.”



“Oh, Brinny,” he hugged her tight.  “I wish I could get that in a recording so in 10 years you would remember that. Want to help me make some dinner for the family.  I am afraid it won’t be long before Gus and Jamie get back on the road with the band.”



“I don’t want Gussy to leave or Jamie.  I will miss them.”



“I will too, Sweetheart. Let’s go make one of his favorites.”  As they took the back stairs Justin didn’t have to guess if the young men were home or not. He moved Brinn along quickly and headed for the kitchen.



Gus was still on top of Jamie coming down from the last orgasm when Gus said, “At dinner we are going to have to tell dads that we are leaving in a couple days but it isn’t going to surprise them.  Gus moved to lay beside Jamie. “Hon, will you screw me?”



“Gus, are you sure?  I know it is so painful for you.”



“But, Jamie, I know you enjoy it and I don’t know if we can pull it off on the bus.  I want you to get the pleasure you crave, too.”



“Oh, Gus, don’t ever feel like I don’t enjoy feeling that amazing cock of yours so deep in my ass…” Jamie reached down and stroked his already hardening dick.


“I know, my love,” Gus kissed him deeply, “but I know you enjoy it and once I get past the pain it is amazing for me, too.  I am guessing we have plenty of time before dinner to….” Jamie’s hand found Gus’ firm ass and began traveling the valley between the globes.



“Lay on your stomach, Gus. Let’s loosen you up to make the strain be much less painful.”  After his discussion with his dad Gus had borrowed a few things from their toy collection and Jamie was going use some of them now.   He started with a back rub and worked his way down. As his tongue traveled down Gus’ spine Gus sighed in anticipation as Jamie’s tongue entered him.  His whole body trembled. “I’m going to insert a vibrator, Gus. It will relax your ass and then I will help it stretch a bit. Jamie inserted the prostate massager.



“Oh, my, god!” Gus wasn’t sure how long he could control himself with that on.  



Jamie prompted him to turn on his side and they began to kiss.  The world melted away for both of them. Softly Jamie said, “I guess if we want to be rock stars we need to leave this room but I love being here with your family. He reached around and began moving the vibrator as they kissed.  He pulled away for just a minutes and picked a new toy to insert. He knew this would be a stretch, literally, but he also knew neither of them could hold on too long. “Take a deep breath, Gus, and then push gently as I put this in.”



Jamie saw Gus grimace in pain but he could see, once it was in place he was uncomfortable but not necessarily pain. “Touch me, Gus, feel me.”



Gus did as he was told.  His hands and mouth touched and tasted Jamie.  As his tongue grazed the tip of his engorged cock he could taste the precum.  How he loved the taste of him. Jamie moaned. “Gus, I need to be inside you. I really need it now.”  Gus turned his back to Jamie and Jamie removed the obstacle to his desired spot and pulling Gus close he pushed to gain entry.  Gus felt the pain but soon it turned to pure pleasure.



“Oh, Jamie, I love you so much.  Please, a little harder and a little faster.” It didn’t take long before both men began to tremble and then simultaneously  they shouted and orgasmed so hard it took both of them time to recover.



Jamie turned Gus over to look at him and as their eyes locked Jamie softly said, “I am in love with you, Gus Kinney.  I know we are young but I hope we can spend the rest of our lives together.” Gus’ arms wrapped around Jamie’s neck so tightly Jamie could hardly breathe.  They kissed and for the third time in an hour made frantic love.



Justin and Brinn completed the meal and had it in the oven.  Brinn had gone to watch a movie in the theater and Justin was doing some cleanup in the kitchen. Strong arms came around him from behind.  “I missed you when I woke up.” Brian whispered in his ear. “I was hoping to make love with you when I woke. Where is everybody?” Brian’s hand slid into Justin’s pants and pressed Justin’s ass against his own rising cock. Brian’s tongue got busy on Justin’s ear as his hand kept massaging his penis.  



“Brian Baby, Brinn is right in the theater.”



“I can be quiet.  Can you?” He turned Justin so one hand was down the front and the other was down the back, instantly searching for his core.”



Justin bit his lip as Brian was already taking him past the point of no return. Brian was stroking as deeply as he could within him. “Damn it, Brian.  Take me now. Fast, hard, make it hurt and then later you owe me extra attention. We still have a paddle or two, don’t we? Oh, god…”



Brian didn’t remove either of their pants. He just slid them down far enough for the entry.  Brian knew this had to be painful for Justin but he could also see how turned on he was. Justin turned his head so Brian’s lips could absorb the sound he let out and as Brian joined him. Brian was still inside Justin when they heard Gus and Jamie coming down the stairs.  As they came around the corner both Brian and Justin were zipping their flies and were very flushed.



“God, dads,”  Gus laughed. “Seriously! You couldn’t go to the bedroom?” As Gus walk to the counter Brian noticed his slow gate.  



“If I’m not wrong, and I never am, you have been up to some games of your own and I noticed the toy box had been ransacked.”



Both Gus and Jamie blushed at that. “Brian,” Justin began, “Why don’t you and Jamie set up one of the tables out there for us to eat by. The plates are there. Oh, and go talk Peter and Becca into joining us.  They need to be with family.” Jamie and Brian went out to complete their tasks while Justin sidled up to Gus. “So, spill it. Has it gotten better?”



“It was so amazing today.  Obviously, I still haven’t learned to take it like you do considering two minutes ago….”



“That’s enough detail, Gus.  If it makes you feel better I can still feel him there and it is my favorite feeling in the world and though your dad hasn’t always been a fan, the longer we are together the more we reverse the rolls and the more he  will even ask me for it. I hope I am not overspeaking but some night just let him enter and fall asleep spooning like that. I can’t think of anything more amazing then just that feel, that fullness. It doesn’t have to be over the top. It is just the contact you will never forget.”



After helping Justin get dinner out of the oven, Gus went to get Brinn.  “Hey, Miss Thing, dinner is ready.”



“Gussy, are you really leaving tomorrow? She put her arms around him.”



“I am afraid so. Jamie and I need to go back on tour now that my arm is better and the judge cleared me to leave.  I could have been in so much more trouble if the accident had been my fault. I can’t drive for a couple more months but I can deal with that.  I still feel bad for the man’s family.”



“Gussy, never drink and drive again. I need my big brother!”  She tugged on his arm and he bent down to hug and kiss her.



“I have learned my lesson and Jamie will make me behave.”



“I like him.  I hope he stays around for a while. Are you in love with him?”



“You are awfully noisy for a little sister.  Yes, I am in love with him.” He knelt down and she automatically wrapped her arm around his neck.  “I know, I will be careful of you hurt arm.” She kissed his head as he carried her to the backyard. She then laid her head on his looking very sad.



Jamie dropped Brian at the guest house.  He knocked on the door. “Pete, Becca, it’s Brian. Can I come in?”



The door opened and Peter stood in front of him.  Brian hugged Peter. “How are you doing?”



“Well, I’m not going to say good because that would be a lie but Bex is a mess.  I’m scared Brian. She won’t leave the bedroom. She won’t eat. She won’t talk. All she does is cry and she won’t even drink water.”



“Peter, go up to the main house.  Have some dinner. I will talk to her and hopefully get her to join us.”



“I can’t….”



“Go, Peter. I’ll take care of her. You trust me, right?”


“Of course I do.”



Brian held him for a minute.  “Let me talk to her.”



Peter walked out the door and Brian grabbed some water and went up to their bedroom.  He tapped on the door, “Becca, it’s Brian. I’m coming in.”



“Brian, I don’t want…”

 

“I didn’t ask if you wanted me to, I was just warning you.”  He opened the door and walked in. Becca was curled up in a ball on the bed. He dropped down next to her and opened the bottle of water and set it down on the nightstand.  “Sit up, Becca.”+



“Brian, just leave me alone, please.  I just can’t face anything right now.”



“That’s too bad because you have to.   Sit up and drink some water or I will get you up.” He reached over and started to take Becca’s shoulders.



“No, don’t touch me, please.  I can’t…”



Brian pulled her into his arms and held her tight.  “Becca, I can only imagine how much you are hurting and I know there are a lot of things involved.  I checked into the relatives the kids were moving in with. They seem like they are good people so they weren’t the kids for you but there are hundreds of kids that need parents and you and Peter will be amazing at it.  Don’t let one disappointment ruin it for some needy kid.”



“I just don’t know how often I could do this.  I can’t open my heart and then have it disappointed often.  My life was so full of pain and heartache. Brian, I just can’t do that.”



“Becca,” Brian handed her the bottle of water and without thinking she took a big swallow and then two more. “You could always look for a private adoption.  I know you want to help a needy child but any child that needs a home is needy. Maybe abused children are too close to home for you. But, Becca,” he prompted her to take another drink and she did. “You have a family that loves you so much.  We can’t deal with our cheerleader needing to be cheered up. And if you ever want to hire a surrogate you know we are here for you. Now, so I don’t get on Justin’s bad list, please come back with me. Well, and I can’t get back on my own.”



“Give me a minute to comb my hair at least.”  



“I’ll wait downstairs for you.”  He quickly texted Justin and said they were on their way.




“I don’t know how he did it, Pete, but they will be here in a couple minutes.  He definitely has a way of conning people,” Everyone laughed.



Peter met them several yards away. He took his wife in his arms and kissed her.  Brinn ran over and guided her dad to the table where Justin leaned over and kissed him. Very softly he said, “I love you.”



Becca sat at the table and was quiet but she ate some and drank another bottle of water.  An hour later she was smiling and enjoying her family. Peter and Becca said goodbye to Gus and Jamie and then Becca approached Brian.  She kissed him on the cheek and then walked back to the guest house arm in arm with Peter.



Brinn curled up on Gus’ lap, not wanting to let go of her brother.  She yawned and Jamie carried her upstairs followed closely by Gus.



“That little girl is going to miss her brother so much. I would say as soon as your eyes are officially on the mend we head to California.  I have to admit I am very excited to get this art show ready with you by my side. They are talking about getting the prints made in limited additions and the one critic who saw them wrote a rave review. Brian, I know I have been fairly successful but I think these might put me on the level with….well, that people in the art world will want my work.”



Brian pulled Justin into his lap, “You have always been on a level of your own and as for work, I think I promised to work on something for you tonight.” Brian tweaked Justin’s cock through this pants. “I haven’t forgotten.”



“I need to clean up out here before…”



Brian took a firm hold of Justin’s crotch.  “There is nothing out here that won’t be here in the morning and I can think of a couple things that just can’t wait.”



“One of them being your medicine.  I need to put the drops in again and you need to take the anti-inflammatory.”



“And you are going to have to take it like a man.” Brian’s hand made contact with Justin’s covered ass. “I can’t wait to get my hands on that skin and get it nice and heated.”



“Oh, do you know how to flirt.  Let’s go.” Justin got off Brian’s lap and took his hand.  “Please, I think I need a lot of guidance tonight.” Justin held onto Brian’s arm and laid his head on his upper arm.  “I am going to miss Gus so much. I need a distraction tonight.”




Half an hour later  Justin was leaning over the arm of the chair, bare ass in the air, with tear streaked cheeks. The round globes in the air were glowing red and Brian had tossed the paddle and was now rubbing the heated area with his hands.



“Please, Baby, just a few more.”



“Oh no, I have something more than that planned.  Remember in Ibiza we talked about ways for me to go deeper. Well, I got something I have never tried before if you can believe it.”  He pulled out something and slipped it on, attaching it around his waist. “I tried it on earlier to make sure I knew how to tie it on.  If you need me to stop you know the safe words, Gus slow down, Brinn means to stop.” With that Brian pressed the flexible head against Justin and began to push.  The texture on the extension instantly had Justin moaning and then when Brian began pressing into area he had never been able to reach using his own dick. He could feel there was more resistance and from Justin’s reaction he was experiencing a new sensation.  As Brian made the final thrust and felt Justin heated ass up against his pelvis, Justin made a noise Brian had never heard from him before, “Sunshine, what do you need?”



“Fast and hard,” he said in a shaky voice.




Laying side by side, Justin’s body was still shaking.  Every nerve ending was on fire and his throat hurt from screaming as he came.  “Take your pill, Baby. I will put your drops in once my body quits shaking so badly.”  Five minutes later Justin was leaning over Brian with the dropper. “I’m sorry this hurts you but sometimes a little pain comes with the healing. Now, you should be sleeping.  Remember the doctor said you needed extra rest.”



“I don’t know if I can sleep.  Between Peter and Becca trying to pull their life back together  and Gus and Jamie leaving, not to mention how Brinn is going to miss them, it is just hard to turn off everything to sleep.”



“Let me help relax at least one muscle,” Justin very slowly started massaging Brian’s lower abs and worked his way down until he felt the base of Brian’s cock.  He used long, slow strokes and was surprised Brian actually seemed to be more relaxed. He seemed to be focused on what Justin was doing, letting the rest of his mind shut down. Justin took Brian’s cock in his mouth and as he swallowed Brian’s cum, he could sleep too.




By 9:00 a.m. Gus and Jamie were gone and tears had subsided.  Peter had texted Brian from bed, thanking him again for being there for Becca.  He ended the text with, ‘I am taking GOOD care of Bex today’. “Well, it sounds like Becca and Peter are working through it,” Brian commented as he came into the kitchen. He walked over to Justin and kissed him.  “Get out of the kitchen. I have hired people to do that for us.”



“I know.  I just….”



“If I didn’t have work to look at I would definitely find ways to occupy you,” his hand over Justin’s ass he saw him cringe just a bit. “Did I hurt you?”



“In all the best way.  I still feel you every move and I am horny as hell.” He pressed himself up against Brian letting him know he was not lying.  



Brian groaned, “I have a conference call coming in.  I know it is the weekend but I am trying to get everything in place so when we leave for California I can work from there.  And, Sunshine, you are beautiful this morning.” He put his hands on either side of Justin’s face and kissed him deeply.



“Does that mean you can see me?” Justin’s whole face lit up with hope.



“It isn’t perfect yet, but up close like this,” he kissed him again, “Thank you.”



“For what?” Justin pressed himself tightly against Brian, trying to get closer.



“For loving me enough to make me go in. I think I was just too scared of the outcome to face it.”



“That’s why will never leave you.  Someone has to be the grownup.” The men began to touch and taste as they stood in the kitchen. Their breath was beginning to come in shorter gasps when from beside them they both heard a voice.



“Excuse me, Daddies. If it isn’t too much trouble, I was coming to get a snack.”



Brian and Justin looked into each other’s eyes for one more second and kissed once more and then moved apart. Justin attended to their daughter as Brian went to the office.



“Brinn, it looks like we will be going to California in about a week. Because of that I don’t think we are going to sign you up for school here.  We have talked to the school and they will keep a spot for you for when we return. I will need to get a tutor for you, too.”



“Daddy, I know you are smart enough to teach me.”



“Well,  I think I could but I will be in San Francisco part of the time and I will need to work while I am there.  I am hoping we can get someone to come in every morning and then your afternoons can be more free.” Justin gave her the apple he had cut up.



“Ok, Daddy.  I love you.”



“I love you too, Sweetheart, more than you will ever know.”



“Daddy, you always tell me how much you love me but you know what’s more important?”



Justin looked at his daughter quizzically. “And what is that, Brinny?”



“You always show me.” With that she took her apple slices and ran upstairs, leaving Justin with a lump in his throat and a heart overwhelmed with love.




The week went by quickly.  Brinn spent time at the inn while Brian and Justin both spent many hours working and preparing for the temporary move to the vineyard.  Justin had narrowed the tutor list down to 5 and after talking to Brian they came up with two names. They were sure there were many amazing men tutors out there but at Brinn’s age and their crazy schedules they decided to hire a woman.  Both of their finalists were grad students in education. They had different specialties but both came highly recommended. They would interview both with Brinn and after she chose they would make the final decision.



Justin drove Brian back to the doctor’s office and  with the doctor’s blessing they put the final plans in place.  Brian had everything set at the office and Justin had everything in place for his business out there. After a big family dinner and lots of hugs the flight was set.



Gus called them the night before they left.  “I hope you have a great trip. I was just letting you know I am actually going to be in Pittsburgh next weekend so I will be staying at the house probably two nights.”



“What’s going on here in Pitt?”  Brian asked.



“It’s J.R.  Mama is sending her down to Michael’s but they thought I might be able to help.  She’s not even 16 and has gotten into the wrong crowd. Mama thinks she’s into drugs.  I know she has to be. She has changed so much. She doesn’t know it but I am going to help Michael get her into treatment with Blake.”    



“Oh, Gus, I hope you can talk to her, help her understand she needs help. You know you can stay as long as you want.  It is your home, too. Will Jamie be staying with you?” Justin asked.



“No, he decided he should go home.  He hasn’t seen his father for about two years.  If everything goes well there I will go meet his family.”



They could hear the excitement in his  “Oh, Gus, I hope that goes well.” Justin heard the hint of nervousness, too.  “Just be yourself, Son. Jamie loves you.”



“I know that but his family is different than us.  Last time he tried to talk to his dad….well, let’s just say it wasn’t positively received.”



They talked a little while longer and than Gus talked to Brinn for a few minutes before they said goodbye.



Brinn was very excited after landing.  She couldn’t wait to see the new house and meet her new friends.  Brian and Brinn headed up to the vineyard but Justin had to stay in San Francisco to talk to the manager of the art gallery. He would join his family the next day if all went well.

 

Brinn chattered all the way to the vineyard.  She squealed as they came around the last curve of the drive and the house came into view.  “Oh, Dad, I love it. It is just the right size for us. I love our house but it is so big. This one is just right for you and Daddy and me and I bet there is a room for Gus, too.”



“Of course, there is a room for Gus.  And there is a little house behind ours that you and your daddy will use to paint.”  Brian pointed off the main drive to a side drive, “Just over there is where the vinter and his family live and the huge barn that is used in making the wine.”



“Can I go meet my new friend?”



“I was told they wouldn’t me home today.  They went to the city for school shopping but they will be back tomorrow. Do you think you and I can fend for ourselves tonight?”



“Sure, I can unpack my own stuff and if you need my help I will make dinner.”



Brian laughed loud and hard. “I think I can manage dinner for the two of us. How would you like to go for a walk around our new place after I take a little nap to rest my eyes.  I probably will need you. My sight is almost back to normal but sometimes it still gets tired and since I drove up here my eyes are pretty tired but with your help I am sure we can get around just fine.” Brinn tried to hide a yawn.  “Would you like to lay down with me? I am sure you aren’t tired but I could use the company without your daddy here.”



“Ok, Dad, as long as I don’t have to kiss you like Daddy does.”



Brian was stunned for a second.  “Oh, Sweetheart, as much as I love you, I will never kiss you like I do your daddy and no other man should either.  That is something special for couples. If anyone ever tries to kiss you or touch you like couples do, will you promise to tell me or your daddy?”  



“I will, Dad.  I know about bad touch and I know that all my family will protect me. Now you show me where our bedrooms are and we can take that nap.”



Justin  arrived at the gallery. His long time agent Peter Gold,  met him at the door. “Justin, I am so glad you could come today.  I will be gone tomorrow and wanted to be the one to introduce you to the man in charge here.”  He turned and waved a man over. “Justin, I want to introduce you to Chris. Chris, this is one of the most talented artists you may ever meet, Justin Taylor.”



Justin offered his hand, “Taylor-Kinney actually.  I just don’t sign my paintings that way.”



“All I know, Mr. Taylor-Kinney, is that your latest work is beyond amazing.”



“Justin,” Mr. Gold said, “This is the exhibit that will put you on top.  You have done well for years but his last set of paintings of you and your husband has left anyone who has seen it, breathless.”



“Or hyperventilating,” Chris added.  “I have never seen anything so sensual.  It is as if you can reach out and touch the skin and feel the water droplets.”



“My  husband is a very attractive man.”



“I can vouch for that.  How is Brian?” Mr. Gold asked.



“He is fine.  He and our daughter are up at our vineyard.  I will join them tomorrow I hope. I would like to see the paintings in the display room.”  As he walked into the room, he caught his breath. They were displayed perfectly and if he said so himself, this was his best work.  Just looking at them made him wish Brian was there. He thought he could actually feel the warmth of his body coming from the portrait.  “You have outdone yourselves. Now I would love to see the mockups of the prints. I am fading fast after the trip here. I will plan to come in for the Friday showings for the next couple weeks as we have in my contract and after that, I will be just a couple hours away if I need to come in for approvals.”



When Justin arrived at his hotel he checked in and ordered room service.  After heating it wasn’t late but he was still on East Coast time. He ran a hot bath and got in before calling Brian.



Brian had just finished cleaning up the kitchen and kissing Brinn goodnight when his phone rang.  “Hello, Beautiful. I miss you already.”



“Oh god, Brian, all I can do is picture you naked in front of me. I know I painted them but those pictures make me so hot I can hardly….”



“Where are you now, Sunshine?”



“I’m in my room in the bathtub wishing you would walk through the door.”



“Touch yourself,  Sunshine. Take your cock in your hand and begin…”



“Oh, Baby, I am picturing your amazing cock as I stroke mine.  Can you feel my mouth on yours? I’m hot and my mouth wants to taste you.”



Both men stroked themselves off.  Justin then thought to ask. Did Brinn like the new place?”



“Yes, she loves  it. She just went to bed. She is very excited to meet Chantel tomorrow.”



“Well, I hope they get along well.  The more time she is busy, the more time we can have alone.  Did you take your medicine and drops?”



“Yes, Sunshine.  How soon will you be home so we can work on other positions for you to paint.”


“Maybe I can do one with that extender you have.  Please tell me you brought that along. I want to feel that again very soon. Ok, I have to hang up before I decide to make a trip to the grocery store for a zucchini. I love you, Baby.  I think I should be there around noon,” and the line went dead.




By 3 :00 a.m.  Justin gave up trying to sleep and left for wine country.  The sun was just peeking over the horizon as he turned onto the vineyard drive.  He hoped Brian was still tucked in bed and ready for company. Justin snuck down the hall and into their bedroom  He dropped his clothes on the floor as he walked toward the bed. He was thankful Brinn wasn’t in there with Brian. Brian was laying on his back near the edge of the bed so Justin dropped to his knees and leaning over took Brian’s cock into his hand and then into his eager mouth.  His tongue focused on the tip. He licked it over and over and soon Brian was moaning



“Sunshine, what are you doing home?  Get up here,” Brian pulled Justin by the hair gently until Justin was lying on top of him.  Justin began sliding up and down as their cocks rubbed against each other.



As they were kissing Justin finally separated long enough to say,  “I couldn’t sleep. I need you inside me, please.” Brian moved Justin off of him and with little effort was buried deep inside Justin. Justin instantly relaxed and within seconds was nearly asleep. Justin mumbled, “Needed to feel you,”  and he was sleeping. Brian pulled him close and they both slept peacefully.



Justin woke up an hour later and as he started to move he felt Brian still deep inside him. Justin began to work his muscles hoping Brian would begin to respond.  Soon Justin felt Brian begin to stretch him a little further, so Justin began to rock his hips and after just a little movement Brian began to thrust hard but then he pulled out.  “Brian, no, I need….”



Brian flipped him to his back and reentered him.  His mouth came down and crushed Justin’s mouth and then said, “I needed to see your face, Sunshine.”



After they climaxed together they lay nose to nose kissing and nibbling each other.  “I love you, Baby. I couldn’t sleep without touching you after having to look at every inch  of those paintings.” As he talked, Justin’s hand began to explore down Brian’s back and then into the crevice of his ass.  His finger began to tease and just as he broke the surface, the door flew open.



“Hey Dad, are you awake?” Brinn barged into the room.  After seeing Justin in bed she ran to the bed, “Daddy, when did you get here? Dad said you wouldn’t be here until lunch.”



He gave her a long hug, making sure the sheet stayed in place over him and Brian.  Brian’s arm came around both of them. Brinn began to crawl under the blanket.



“Um, Sweety, now isn’t the time for you to join us under the blankets.” Justin kissed her nose.



“In fact,” Brian began, “You know your daddy and I were just saying good morning.  Do you think you could go see what there is in the kitchen for breakfast? We will be there in maybe thirty minutes.  You can explore the house. We didn’t look at everything but don’t leave the house. The porch is fine but no further.”



Brinn smiled at her dads.  “You finish your kissing. I will find stuff for our breakfast.”  She kissed both of them and was out the door.”



“That was very clever, Mr. Kinney,” Justin repositioned his hand where it had been when they had been interrupted. “Does that mean, Mr. Kinney,”  Justin’s finger entered deeply, “that I have permission to make entry?”



“Oh, Sunshine, you  know if you want me I am always here.”



“I know, Baby, but I would never…. I want a willing partner.”



“With you, I am always willing.”  Brian said and to prove his point he got on his knees with his chest on the bed.



Justin’s mouth dropped open.  He couldn’t remember Brian every offering himself like this. Justin did not question it.  Justin took his time and entered him but then lost control as he felt the heat of his husband. Once more they came at the same time and they finished together.  Justin rolled off and lay on his back. Brian glanced at his face and started to laugh. “What is so funny, Brian?”



“Your face is just stunning. I would love to spend our day here but we have a daughter that will come back soon if we don’t go find her.”



“I love you, my darling.” Justin kissed Brian once more and then went directly to the shower.



An hour later the family was eating French toast, bacon, and eggs and their new adventure was beginning. The upgrades to the kitchen had been completed, as well as a few other minor repairs to the house.  Brian went to speak to Chris and Justin took Brinn out to the little building he hoped had been set up for his studio. Brinn was instantly infatuated with the little house and the view. “Oh, Daddy, this is like a little magic fairy house.”  Justin decided she was right and as he watched her explore his heart skipped a beat. He loved his daughter so much. Live was never boring when she was around. It made him miss Gus so he called him.



Justin left a message for Gus and a few minutes later the phone rang, “Hi Dad.”



“Hey, Gus, I was just missing you.  How is everything? Where are you?”



“I’m heading to Pittsburgh right now. Mom told Michael he had to let me talk to JR and he agreed because he wants what is best for her. I know Blake is expecting her tomorrow.  I just hope she will go without a fight. I am worried about her and I know Michael and Ben are, too.”



“Gussy, let me know what happens.  And call me if you need to talk. Everything good with Jamie?”



“He left for his parents.  I’m a little nervous about the outcome.  What if his parents reject him?”



“Then we will welcome him to our family.  You know that. You love him and we love you.”



“Love you, too, Dad.  Say hi to Brinn and Pops. I have to go now. It’s time to board the plane.” and he was gone.



Justin had an ominous feeling hanging over him. He wasn’t sure if it was because of JR or Jamie.  He should be worried about JR. She was so young to have that much trouble. He couldn’t imagine having those kinds of issues with a child.  It has to be killing all the parents involved.




Gus landed in Pittsburgh and Ted had sent one of the office cars to take him into the city and to Michael and Ben’s house.  He hadn’t seen either of them for over a year and hadn’t spoken to Michael for over five. Ben was always polite and tried to be neutral.   But no matter what, Michael always had his kids first. He just didn’t always think things through. The car pulled up to the curb and Gus grabbed his duffel.  The car pulled away as he approached the house. He rang the bell and waited. Ben answered the door.



“Hey, Gus, Wow you have really grown over the summer.  Well not grown but grown up.”



“Ya, it has been an eventful summer. Has JR gotten here?”



“She got here about two hours ago.  She hasn’t’ left her room since and Michael’s been outside of it trying to talk to her.  She isn’t happy. It appears she got drift of going to treatment. We are really glad you are here.”



“Are you sure Michael is glad I am here?”



“Gus, I know you have had your differences but you both want what is best for JR.”



“I know that, Ben.  I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think he cared.” Gus responded. “I’ll head upstairs.”



“Thanks, Gus.”



Gus took the steps two at a time. He saw Michael sitting outside the door and nodded to him.  Michael walked toward him so they were a few feet away from the door.



“Has she said anything.  Ben said she got wind of why she was sent here.” Gus stated.



“Ya, Mel and her had a blowout when she was getting ready to come.  She won’t talk to me.”



“I’ll see if she will talk to me.”



“Gus, don’t…



“Michael, I know you don’t want me here and you don’t trust me but I only want what is best for my sister.”  



Gus walk to JR’s door and knocked, “Hey, JR, it’s Gus.  I flew in to spend the weekend with you!”



He heard her on the other side of the door, “Is my dad out there?”



“I am the only one at your door, JR, now come on!  I flew in from Chicago to see you.” He heard the door unlock and the door opened slowly.  “Hey, little sister.” He saw JR standing in front of him. She didn’t look good at all. Her eyes were unfocused and if he wasn’t mistaken she was trembling. He opened his arms and she stepped into her big brother’s arms.  He held her for a few long moments. “So, JR, what’s going on here. I have been out on tour and got this call from our moms and….they’re really worried about you.”



“They really want to be in my business.  You know how they are. I can’t do anything right in their eyes.”



“So why aren’t you speaking to your dad?”



“He wants me to go to some place.  He thinks I need help. Why would I need help?”



“JR, something had to have happened for them to think something was going on.  I am not saying you have but what do they think you have done.”



“They don’t like my boyfriend and I did get home a little late a couple times.”



JR and Gus sat next to each other and she curled against him.  “Why don’t they like him?”



“Well, they think he is too old for me for one thing.”



“How old is he?”



“He’s your age but he’s a great guy. He would never do anything I didn’t want to do.”



“JR, I am guessing you are having sex.”



“Well…..”



“Come on, Sis, it’s Gus.”



“Yes, yes we have been having sex but I want to.”



“I understand that, JR, but I’m confused.  There has to be more going on.”



“Gus,  they just won’t let me breath, you know what they are like.  They …..You left me with them. Now they only had me to focus on.  I just came home drunk once and…”



“JR,  you are really young to be out drinking.

 

“I know it was stupid but we just smoked some…”  she caught herself but it was too late.



“JR, what were you smoking?”



JR quit talking and moved away from Gus curling herself into a ball. “If I go get you a soda and some food will you let me back in?”  She didn’t speak but nodded.



Gus had been in there an  hour with her already he knew Michael and Ben would be wondering what was going on.  He found them in the living room, Michael jumping up when he saw Gus.



“Well, what has she said?” Michael asked him.



“Michael, do you have peanut butter and grape jelly by chance, and a couple bottles of water?  If you don’t have pb & J maybe an apple and peanut butter?”



Michael just stood there staring at Gus. “Food, but what have you learned?”



Gus looked over at Ben.  “I’m not sure we have grape.  Will strawberry preserves work?”  Ben asked.



“That would be great.” While been put the food together, Gus used the restroom.  When he came back to the kitchen Ben had a plate with a couple sandwiches and a couple apple as well as some water.



“Is there anything else you need?” Ben asked putting his hand on Gus’ shoulder.  



“A couple ounces of vodka?”  Gus asked cautiously.



“Absolutely NOT.  We think she has an issue and you want to feed into it?”  Michael approached.



“I can see she is starting to get shaky.  I just think a small amount will take the edge off when we are talking about it.” Gus said this directed to Ben.  “I need to get her to agree to go. She’s talking to me. If she is in withdrawal she may not be able to focus.”



“I don’t like it, but I  see where you are going with it,” Ben said and pulled a bottle out of the cupboard. “Here’s a little rum.” He again lightly grasped Gus’ shoulder.  Whatever you can do to convince her we just want to get her help.”



“I’ll do my best. Thanks, Ben.”  Gus glared at Michael as he walked past. “Thanks for nothing.”



Gus brushed past him and went back to JR’s room.  She was just rushing back into her room from the bathroom. As soon as they were both in the room she locked the door again. Gus dropped to the floor, back against the bed frame.  “Come sit with me and eat something.” He could see she was definitely shaking now.



“I’m not hunger,” her voice was shaky.  



“Will this help the appetite?” He pulled out the bottle and took a swig before passing it to her.  She quickly finished the bottle.



“Thanks,” she said softly and then took a sandwich off the plate and began to nibble on it.



They sat in silence as they ate the sandwiches and then Gus picked up an apple and bit into it. He looked at JR and softly said, “I think you need help, Sis.”



JR looked over at her brother as her eyes filled with tears. “Gus, I’m scared. Our moms have already thrown me out and my dads….especially my bio dad, is already having a cow.”



“JR, you need to check in for treatment.  Blake’s place is really good. My cousin’s wife works there, too, and my dad is talking to Blake for treatment himself. They will be able to help you, JR.  Please, Sis. I don’t want to lose you. I almost died in that accident a few months ago. I don’t want anything to happen JR.” He reached over to her and she dissolved into tears in his arms.



“Will you take me tomorrow?”  



“I can’t drive yet but I will go with you and I will stay with you all night if you want me to.”   He felt her nod. “Let me go talk to your dads and then I will be back, alright?” Gus left the room and found her dads.  “She has agreed to check in tomorrow. I‘m going to crash in her room so I can go with her. I am guessing you will drive us?”



“Thanks, Gus.” Ben responded.



Michael swallowed hard and looked at Gus. He did not speak but nodded and walked into Ben’s arms. Ben looked over Michael’s head and nodded at Gus. Gus turned and went upstairs.  JR got in bed. Gus laid on top of the blankets and pulled JR into his arms. He kissed her temple and said, “I’m always here for you, Jennie Rose. That’s what big brothers are for.”



Once was asleep he texted his moms and dads. It said, ‘JR checking in tomorrow. I am staying with her tonight.  Michael is still an asshole’. Gus got two responses. Mel returned a message, ‘Thank God! Thank you, Gus. Love you.’ He responded with a love you both.  Next text was from Justin. ‘So glad it went well. Talk soon. You did good.’



Brian and Justin had just said goodnight to Brinn when the text came in.  She was worn out from meeting her new friends and playing all afternoon. She talked a mile a minute as they ate dinner. She told her dads about how great it was having friends that lived so close and then the subject turned to hiring the tutor.  Brian and Justin were going to interview the two finalists tomorrow. They hoped she could start in the next week or two. If they had to wait another week or so Justin would start her classes. It would all work out. Justin had to be in San Francisco on the weekends once the gallery put the pictures on display.  They date had been set for the end of September so Justin hoped he didn’t have to leave the vineyard for a couple weeks.



Brian took Justin’s hand and led him to the porch where they sat side by side on a swing. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and kissed him.  “I wanted to smell that fresh air and then,” He buried his nose in Justin’s hair, “I want to smell you. Our son is pretty special, isn’t he?”



“Gus is amazing.  He has grown up so much over the summer.  It hasn’t been easy for him but it has been a good learning experience. He grew from a boy to a man.” Justin turned on the swing putting his legs over Brian’s lap.  He took Brian’s hand and places it on his own crotch and then brought his lips to Brian’s. As his lips made contact, there was an audible sigh from both of them. “I think it is time for bed.  I had only a couple hours of sleep last night and I am getting really tired.”



“Sunshine, as much as I love to get into that hot little body of yours, let’s go to bed to sleep.  We can play the rest of our lives. Time to get some sleep. We will probably get an early call from Gus in the morning and we need to be there for him.” They walked through the ranch style house and into their room, falling asleep in each other’s arms.




Gus held JR’s hand as the walked up the steps of the clinic in the morning.  He carried an overnight bag for her and stayed with her until they got through the intake paperwork.  Before the took her to the closed area, she hugged her dads and then turned and hugged her big brother. “I’m scared, Gus.”

 

“You have my number.  You call me anytime you need me.  I know they won’t let you call for a couple weeks but after that I will always be there for you.”  He hugged her once more as she went through the door.



As Gus left the clinic he took out a phone to call for a ride out to the main house.  “Hey, Gus, can we give you a ride?” Ben put a hand on Gus’ shoulder.



“You don’t need to go out of your way. I can get a car.” Gus responded.



Michael walked up to Gus.  “I owe you an apology.”



“Don’t bother if all you want to do is make yourself feel better. Nothing you did or didn’t do caused JR to drink. You can take that off your check list of things you have to say. Now I am going to make my call.”



“Gus, please let me talk. I should have done this years ago.  I know what happened with Hayden wasn’t your fault. She convinced me of that a long time ago and I know I should have apologized but I kept thinking that it takes two and you had some guilt in this.  I know I should have realized you were young. I don’t know what to say. I was wrong. I was so wrong for not coming to you. I was just picturing your father and the way he had been. Gus, you are your fathers’ son.  You got the best of both of them and I am so sorry I hit you and accused you. I saw you with JR and you are a good man. She is lucky to have a brother like you.” Ben put an arm around his husband.



“We are really thankful for you, Gus.  Your calm and love for her got her to come today.”



“She’s my sister.  I love her and my dads taught me to do anything for family.  And they also taught me to accept sincere apologies.” Gus offered his hand to Michael who shook his hand and if you were serious about the offer I would like a ride out to the house.   I am really hoping my boyfriend will be calling me to join him soon and there are some things I need to pick up there. And please if there is anything I can do for my sister, let me know.”



Gus’ phone rang as they were pulling up to the house. He grabbed his bag and waved as he answered the phone.  “Hey, Jamie, great timing! How did your dad react to the news you are in love?”

 

Chapter 9 by Simply written

Chapter  9


Gus stood outside the house with the phone up to his ear.  “Jamie are you there? I can’t wait to see you. Jamie?”


“Gus, I….oh, god, Gus,” Jamie’s voice was full of pain.


“Jamie, Honey, what is wrong?  Are you hurt? Did your dad hurt you?”  Gus was in full panic mode now. “Where are you?  I will come to you? Tell me where to meet you?” Gus could hear Jamie sobbing on the line. “You are scaring me, Jamie.  Say something!”


“Gus, I love you so much but my dad…...he said...Gus, I can’t see you anymore.  My dad will shut down the tour. He will take away all our funding. I am so, so sorry.  But, I can’t walk away from my family.”


“No, Jamie, please.  You are part of our family.  My dads will help with the tour.  They love you. I love you. Jamie, please, you said we were going  to spend the rest of our lives together.” Gus dropped to the front step of the house.  Tears flowed from his eyes and his voice began to catch as he tried to talk to him. “Jamie….don’t do this, don’t leave us.  Come here. Live with us here. Please, I can’t live without you, Jamie. Oh, god, no!”


A whispered voice filled with emotion came back, “I love you darling.  I will alway love you. Goodbye, my darling, Gus.” The line went dead.



Brian and Justin woke early and made love slowly getting every nerve ending to fire as Brian entered Justin with slow steady strokes until both men clung to each other as they came down. After they showered.  Justin had a text that just said, “JR is with Blake. I’ll call soon.”


Brinn spent the morning with Chantel but came back to the house for lunch and to meet with the tutor.  When Gus hadn’t called two hours later Justin tried calling him but he didn’t answer. After they had met with both of the tutor candidates and watched both interact with Brinn.  The three of them talked and made an offer. They called Shelby Jones and offered her the position which she accepted on the spot.


Justin and Brian were both very nervous by now.  Where was Gus? Justin texted Peter and asked him to stop by the main house and check on him.  


Gus had no idea how long he had sat there when Peter drove up.He had lost total awareness of time.  “Hey, Gus, great to see you I…. hey, what’s wrong?”


“I, he, over, …” Gus was making no sense.  Peter held Gus until he stopped trembling as much and Peter helped Gus to his feet, guiding him into the house. Gus took a couple deep breaths.


“Gus, what can I do for you?” Peter kissed Gus on the cheek, trying to calm him


“I need to talk to my dad, “ Gus was trembling so badly Peter was scared for him.


“Where’s your phone, Gus” Gus pointed to the front step and Peter went to the front step and found it where it looked like Gus had dropped it.  He returned in the house. He could see Gus had several texts and calls that he hadn’t answered. “Do you want me to call him for you?”


“Ya, I want to talk to my dad.”


Using Gus’ phone Peter called Justin’s number. He handed the phone to Gus and stepped out the back door to give Gus some privacy. “Gus, I’ve been so worried.  Where have you been? What’s happened?


“Daddy, I need you, please, I need you.”


“Gussy, what’s wrong? Take a deep breath, Son, and tell me what’s wrong?”


“It’s Jamie. He can’t…. what am I going to do?  I love him and we’re done. His dad…..I need you, daddy.”


“Oh Gussy, I am so sorry. Where are you?”


“Home,” he sobbed out.


“Is Peter there?” Gus nodded, “I think you are nodding. I’m going to call him.  I’m going to get you here. We love you, Gus. I will see you in the morning.”


Justin called Peter back, told him what happened, and asked him to stay with Gus.  “Of course I’ll stay with him. What are you going to try to do?”


“I am going to get him a flight here somehow.  I will call you back with plans. Try to get him to eat something or at least drink some water. Thanks, Peter.”


As the conversation had gone on with Gus  Justin searched out Brian and by the end of the conversation with Peter, Brian was on the phone, first trying to get the private plane but when  he found out that wasn’t available. Then he tried to get Gus a ticket on a direct flight but he couldn’t find one. He finally set up a flight with a short layover but getting him in to Oakland in the morning.


When both Brian and Justin were finally off the phone, Justin stepped into Brian’s arms. “So, what did Gus say?”  Brian asked.


“He really didn’t say much. All I got was he and Jamie aren’t together and he is totally beyond understanding anything right now. Did you get him a direct flight?”


“Hopefully he can pull it together enough to switch planes because there are no direct flights. I will call Peter and give him the details.  You call Gus. He obviously knows you are the one he needs.” Brian kissed him. “You know that doesn’t bother me, right? I know you are much better at the emotional stuff.”


“That isn’t true, Baby, but I  know it’s what you believe. Look what you did for Becca.  You knew exactly what to say and what not to say.” Justin put his hand on the back of Brian’s neck and slowly pulled his head downward until their lips gently touches and as Justin’s tongue slipped between Brian’s lips and being met with Brian’s. Justin ground his hips against Brian and Brian knew Justin needed to use up some of his  own emotions.


“Where is Brinn, Justin?”


“She is fine.”  He said as he devoured Brian’s mouth and Brian began walking him backward to their bedroom.  Brian put every ounce of love and tenderness he could. He stroked Justin’s heated skin and with hands and mouth brought Justin to an earth shattering orgasm as Justin was  deep in Brian’s throat. He then turned Justin over and after rimming his husband he entered, needing to find relief himself. When he had finished he pulled Justin into his arms, chest to chest. Justin’s fingertips traced first Brian’s cheekbone, then down his jawline, and finally along his collar bone.  


“Why do I feel so guilty for feeling so loved? Our poor boy is crushed and we aren’t there for him.” A tear dropped from Justin’s eye onto Brian’s chest.


“Sunshine, we are here for him.  In the morning you will pick him up and love on him as long as he needs you.  If he needs you one on one for a couple days that’s fine. Brinn will take care of me in every way but one.” Brian’s hand was on Justin’s ass and his finger was again playing with his rosebud.  “I set you up at a hotel near the airport. I am guessing Gus is going to need time with no interuptions. Take a bottle of Jim Beam with you and hold our boy for the both of us. But right now I am not going to feel bad for loving you because it is our love that holds this family together.  Brian continued entering Justin with his fingers. He had started with one and then two. He reached into the nightstand drawer that held their toys and Brian pulled out the extender. He attached it and began to enter Justin. The texture on the extension instantly sent Justin into sensory overdrive.  As it entered the area seldom invaded Justin began to tremble. The pain was quite intense but as he looked into Brian’s face he went into sensory overdrive. He cried out and then passed out as Brian completed the entry and collapsed on top of him. When Brian kissed Justin there was no response.


“Sunshine?” Brian lightly patted Justin’s cheek but there was no reaction. Brian’s heart skipped a beat.  They had been so worried about his eyesight that they forgot all about Justin’s episodes. Why was he so damn selfish?  He should have remembered. He should have forced him to go to the doctor. Brian slapped him harder and Justin groaned.


“That was amazing, Baby.  I still can feel you so far….”


“Justin, you were out and not for just a second. I am sorry.  I am so sorry I was so obsessed with myself and even now that my eyes are almost back to normal, I still hadn’t thought about it.  I can’t send you down to Gus alone.”


Justin smiled at Brian.  “Your love is just so potent that you knock me out.”


“Sunshine this is nothing to joke about.  I can’t let you go without being checked out.”


“Baby, you don’t have to worry.  It only happens when we make love and you won’t be with me  so it won’t be a problem and you know our son needs me.”


“Ok, ok but I am getting an appointment for you when you go to San Francisco next week.  You can go a day early. I will get you in somewhere and you will go, even if I have to go with you.  In fact, I will go with you. Brinn can stay with Gus and Jim and Mary are around.”


“Fine, but you are wasting your time.


”You  are never a waste of time, Sunshine.  I can’t imagine life …..”


“Brian,” he started to object but looking at Brian’s face. “Thank you, Darling.  I will spend time with you alone, anytime. Thank you for loving me.” They dozed for a short time and then got up so Justin could get ready for his trip into the city.


Justin had been talking to Blake regularly and realized he needed to accept Brian’s love and care as much as Brian’s inability to love and care for himself.  Moving to California didn’t change his counseling. It was just done on the phone for now but Blake was helping him understand Brian better each day and understand things about himself, too.


Brinn came home and found Justin packing a bag.  “Where are you going, Daddy?”


“Hey, Sweetheart, “ He looked at his daughter who was covered with dirt from head to toe. “And what have you been up to all afternoon.  If I have to ask?”


“I’m sorry I got so dirty, Daddy, but you didn’t answer me about where you are going.”


“Gus has decided to come out and and stay with us for a while anyway.”


“Is Gussy Ok, Daddy?”


“He will be,Sweetie.  I don’t know exactly what happened, yet, but he needs to be with family.”


“We can help him, no matter what.  Is JR at her dad’s? I heard you and Dad talking about her.”


“JR needs a little help and she is getting it with Blake.  Your big brother is an amazing man but he needs a little time with me and we will be back tomorrow or the next day.  You will have to take care of your dad but right now, I have time to help you take a bath. You are pretty dirty and might need some help with your hair.  


Brinn smiled, “I’ll go start the water.”  She hugged her daddy and rushed off.


Brian walked into the house as Justin was heading down the hall. “Hey, where you heading?  To our bedroom by chance?” Brian leered at him with a glint in his eye.


“Actually, I am heading to Brinn’s bathroom.  She is as dirty as I have ever seen her, and she is happier than I have ever seen her.  We probably should have had another child. She thrives being with others.”


Brian took Justin in his arms.  “Our daughter has had the best of all worlds.  She was with Matti regularly but I do think she likes this kind of life, for now anyway. We maybe did hold her a little too close because of the kidnapping when she was little.”

“Daddy! I need help washing my hair.”


Justin kissed Brian.  Let me wash her hair and then if we are fast we might be able to sneak in one more quickie…..Get everything ready and I will be there in five or ten minutes.”


Justin helped Brinn wash her hair and then gave her some new bath paint.  “If you need something, call loudly. Your dad and I will be in our bedroom but we can hear you.”


Justin was pulling his shirt off before he got to the door.  As he walked into the room Brian laid spread eagle on the bed totally naked laying on his stomach.  He had a scarf wrapped around his neck. “Tie me, Sunshine and make me beg.”


“You better beg fast.”  Justin pulled up Brian’s hips and put a pillow under his stomach.  Justin positioned himself and reached forward, taking the scarf and as he tightened it slowly, He entered Brian.  He knew he wasn’t making it comfortable but he realized Brian wanted that because he would have never been positioned like this if he wanted it slow and sweet.  Plus, he knew they only had a few minutes. As Justin began to move, he started tightening the scarf. He would loosen and then tighten it just a little bit more. Justin plunged all the way in just as he tightened the scarf enough for Brian to explode.  Justin came deep inside of him. Justin let go of the scarf and as he rolled off Brian he looked into his eyes. “You did that for me, didn’t you? You don’t trust coming inside of me, do you?”


Brian pulled him close and said, “That might be part of it but I wanted to have this feeling that comes over me when you so totally love me.”  


“Daddy, I need your help with my hair.”


“I’m coming, Sweetheart.” Justin called loudly.  He kissed Brian. “I love you, Baby. I better go.”


Justin pulled on shorts and helped Brinn get dressed in fresh clothes.  As she finished getting changed Justin dressed and got his bag.


“I plan driving back before the end of the week.  Hopefully we will be here Friday.” Justin gave Brinn a kiss and hug and then turned to Brian. Their lips met for a long, sweet kiss.


As their lips separated Brian said, “Call when you get there, Sunshine. You should get there in time to say goodnight to Brinn.” Brian kissed Justin once more as he got in the car.  “Love you.” Justin drove away.



By the time Peter got Gus to the airport with a couple suitcases full of clothes, Gus had gotten himself in control.  He just shut down everything. He boarded the plane, went through a layover and reboarding without saying a word. Justin was waiting at the baggage claim.  Gus was a distance away when Justin saw him. There was no spirit in his walk. Justin took a couple steps toward him when Gus saw him.


Gus broke out into a run Justin threw his arms around him as they met.  Feeling his dad’s arms come around him Gus began to crumble to the floor as his body was racked with sobs.  Justin got him over to a bench and held him as Gus’ whole body seemed to weep.


When Gus calmed down a bit, Justin wiped the tears  from Gus’ cheeks. “Gussy, let’s go get your luggage.  I got a room just a few minutes away. We can talk there.” Justin kissed his cheek again and they both stood up.


They drove the short distance to the hotel and then  Justin held Gus on the bed for a couple hours as Gus told Justin about Jamie’s father and his ultimatime.  “Daddy, it hurts so bad. I loved him so much and I know he loved me. How can his father be so cruel. Why can’t he just let us love who we love?” Justin rocked Gus in his arms kissing his forehead and cheek.  Gus fell asleep.


Justin stepped out onto the balcony and called Brian.  “Hey, Sunshine, how is Gus?”


“Oh, Baby, it is so sad.  Gus is shattered. Jamie’s dad said it was Gus or the family wealth.  Jamie just couldn’t give up his family even if he can never really be himself.  Gus is sleeping right now. When he wakes I hope he will shower and eat something.  We will come home in the morning.”


“Oh, god, why are people still so stupid?  Poor Gus. How are you, Sunshine?”


“Missing you desperately. I can almost still feel you up my….Brinn, it’s your daddy.  Do you want to talk to him?:”


“Hi, Daddy!  How is Gussy?”


“He is very sad but he will be ok. We  will be home by lunchtime tomorrow. Did you get to spend a little time this morning with Shelby?”


“I did.  She is going to be a great teacher. We are going to start on Monday so that is only two days away well maybe three days. Love you, Daddy.  Chantel wants me to play.”

“Love you, too, Brinny.  See you tomorrow at lunch.  We will bring something special to eat.”


“Well, Sunshine, take care of our boy.  I will see you tomorrow.”


“I love you, Baby.  We will bring something for lunch and I will let you know when we leave.”


“Tell Gus I love him.” and the phone went dead.


Justin answered some emails about the exhibit and texted his mom and Ben to hear how JR was. He heard Gus whimper and went over and stroked Gus’ hair until he quieted again.  About an hour later Gus woke. He looked rested. “Afternoon, Gus.” Justin walked over and kissed him. “Feeling a little better?”


“I am, Daddy.  Thank you for just being here.”


“I wouldn’t be anywhere else, Gussy.  I love you, so much. Why don’t you take a shower and I will order some food. What are you hungry for? Pasta? Seafood? Steak?”


“How about something seafood that looks good?  You know what I like.” He walked up to Justin and gently kissed his cheek.  “I am so lucky my dad got smart and married you!”


“You know this is killing your dad, too.  I wish he realized he could help you as well as I do.”


“I know, Dad.  But this time I just needed you.  I am sure I stink. I’m going to shower.”


Justin and Gus spent the night laughing at old comedies and when it was time to go to bed and Justin was going to get into the second one Gus said, “Dad, could you sleep with me?  I don’t want to sleep alone.”


As Gus fell asleep in Justin’s arms, Justin was glad Gus was back where he belonged, with his family.



Gus and Justin slept soundly.  As Justin woke, with Gus’ arm flung over him, it took him a second to remember where he was and who he was with. Justin opened his eyes and looked at his son’s sleeping face.  This poor broken man, no he was a boy really. His heart weeped for him but he would pull through. Justin remembered how he felt when Brian and he had gone through tough times.  Gus’ heart must hurt but with their support he would come through this stronger than ever, whether that was with Jamie or someone else.


Justin brushed Gus’ cheek.  “Gussy, are you awake?” Gus mumbled so Justin let him sleep.  He slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. He texted Brian, ‘You awake?’


The message barely had made it there and Justin had an incoming call. “Good morning, Baby.”


“Sunshine, our bed was so empty and cold.”


“Just as it should be. If you had told me our bed was hot I would….”


Brian laughed, “You know you are all I want in my bed. The smell of you and the texture of your skin drives me insane. You do know that, right?”


“I was about to get in the shower.  Wish you could join me.”


“Can I?”


“I’ll contact you in a couple minutes,” and hung up. Justin looked at the shower and after a little adjustment Justin found a spot for his phone out of the water spray and where it was secure. After adjusting it a bit he contacted Brian in a video feed.


“Sunshine?” As Brian saw the video feed he groaned. Justin stood in the stream of the shower. He didn’t say a word but took the bar of  soap and began moving it slowly over his body. He started on his chest and worked his way down. When his hands went below his own waist he was sure he heard Brian take in a quick breath. “Your killing me here, Justin.”


Justin turned and offered his back toward the camera and, after soaping up his hands he began running them over his own ass and as he began running his fingers between his cheeks he was sure he heard Brian respond, not with words but the sounds coming over the phone told Justin Brian was climaxing on the other end of the line. Justin turned and moved his face a little closer to the phone.  “I have to go, Baby. I love you, darling.” And he stopped the video. Justin rinsed and as he was drying off a message came in.He smiled as he read Brian’s message. ‘I love you more than life.’


Justin walked out of the bathroom in a pair of briefs.  He glanced at Gus and saw he was looking at his phone. “Hey, Gus, I was thinking if we could leave in maybe an hour we could stop by the gallery.   I just need to run in and sign something. You could even stay in the car if you want.”


“I can be ready in half an hour if we get breakfast somewhere but I would like to see your exhibit.”


“I just wasn’t sure….the whole theme is love and erotica. I wasn’t’ sure if….”


“I may not wander around but I really want to see your painting displayed the way they should be.  They were amazing in the pool house at the Villa. They are going to be stunning here. I do have to admit I have to block out that they are of my fathers but they are so mesmerizing.”


“What were you doing on your phone? Checking on Jamie by chance?”


“How did you know?”


“I saw the pain in your eyes.”


“He hasn’t been on any social media since he called me. Dad, he was heartbroken, too, but he couldn’t leave his family.” Gus turned toward Justin.  I understand that. I couldn’t leave my family and you would never try to make me something I wasn’t. I’m going to jump in the shower. Give me five minutes.”


Gus strode out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped low on his hips. He dropped the towel and reached for his briefs. Justin had to look at his son.  He could do some amazing portraits of that physique. Gus could have any male or female he wanted. He just hoped that Gus’ heart could move on eventually


“I never asked how things went with Michael.  I know you got JR safely checked in.” Justin questioned.


“Michael  apologized.  He was really sincere.  He apologized for hitting me and accusing me all those years ago.  And he said JR was lucky to have me as a brother. Dad, I’m worried about her.  She is definitely an alcoholic but I am not sure she wasn’t into more shit. And her boyfriend is my age.  He’s a man and she is fifteen. I’d like to ….”


“Gus she just needs you to support her now.  She will come around and you will be there to help her.  I am sure you can’t talk to her yet.”


“I feel bad about that, too.  I am all the way out here so I can’t even visit when she can have visitors.”


“Gus, you can fly back as often as you want to for your sister.  You know money isn’t a problem. I bet Brinn will want to go see Jonna and Matti for a weekend sometime too.  And you don’t have to make any decisions right now, but do you plan to continue with your music?”


“I can’t go back to the band.  I just can’t look at him everyday without touching him, without…” Justin held his son for a moment.  


“You will get through this, Gussy.”


“I know, but it hurts SO bad.”  After Justin held Gus for a bit, Gus stood up straight and said, “Let’s go, Dad.  I want to see your paintings and then our new home. And tug on a little blond pigtail.”  Justin stroked Gus’ face as they walked out.


When they arrived at the gallery Justin wrapped his arm around Gus’ and they walked into the exhibit.  “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, so glad you could make it into the city.” He looked at Gus. “Is this your husband.  If took off his shirt I could tell, I am sure.” Christopher’s stare was a little too direct for Justin’s liking.


“This is my son, Gus. He flew in last night, which is why I was in the city.  Now, Gus would like to see my paintings.”


“Oh, excuse me.  His build was the same and I thought you had  found yourself a beautiful, young lover.”


“Christopher, seriously, we have met once.  Just because I am sharing my relationship with others, doesn’t mean I am going to discuss it with strangers. Now if you will unlock the door..”


Justin led Gus out of the room and he led the way down the hall.  Christopher followed and unlocked the door. They slipped in with Christopher right behind. Christopher turned on the lights in the gallery so the paintings were highlighted the way he intended them to be.


“Oh, Dad! These are so amazing.” Under his breath he said, “Not my dads, not my dads, not my dads…” After he looked around the entire room he said, “No wonder the two of you spend so much time in the bedroom,” he chuckled, “Even at Pops advanced age.”


Hearing Gus laugh was music to his hears.  Justin smiled, “And Brian would kill you if he heard you make that statement.”


“Dad, you are one of the best artist out there right now, maybe ever.  If you weren’t my dads I would be so turned on. No, I am not because you’re my dads!” Gus shivered at the thought and they both laughed.  


Christopher watched from across the room.  He couldn’t wait to see what this Brian looked like and if he had his way, he was going to be with these men.  They wouldn’t turn him down when it got to that point. He was a good looking man, why wouldn’t he get invited to join? And he wasn’t sure he wanted to join but he wanted to watch them in everyone of those activities. Oh my god, but they were beautiful.


As Gus and Justin left the exhibit, Gus brought his mouth close to Justin’s ear, “He creeps me out.”


After leaving the gallery, Justin responded, “He is definitely not my favorite but I trust Gold.  I have known him since I was just a little older than you. There are some strange people in art.” Justin looked at Gus,  “No comment from you, smartass.” Both men laughed. “I promised your dad and sisters we would bring something special home for lunch.  Any ideas?”


“Seafood and sour dough.”


“That sounds perfect.” Justin ordered clam chowder to be served in sour dough bowls.  They had lots of shrimp and chocolate for dessert. “After this you may have to have your sister show you all around the vineyard. I miss him even if I am gone one night.”  They sat on a little bench as their meal was assembled for travel.


“Dad, the last two pictures, you didn’t show those to me earlier.  Do you two really do that? I guess you told me you liked pain so I am guessing you really do have a spanking fetish but does Pops really like the bondage?”


Justin’s name was called and he jumped to get it. Did he want to broach that subject with Gus? He paid while Gus took the basket and they went out to the SUV. They pulled out and once they were out of the city, Gus spoke.  “Dad, we got distracted before you got to answer me.”


“Well, Gus, this isn’t something I ever expected to talk to you about.  Gus, we all have our own secrets. I need the pain sometimes. That may sound odd but I felt like I was always in control.   I felt like nothing changed. I didn’t seem to have anything exciting happening and then, one night, just being playful he started spanking me and, god, it was such a turn on.  We have learned to be more careful. There was one time I almost needed the doctor so we have put parameters on our play but, yes, we still love to play.”


“And Pops with the scarves? And being tied up?”


“Gus, I won’t invade your pop’s private thoughts and reasons.  That is his story but, yes, I didn’t lie in the paintings.”


“All I’ve got to say is that I know where by sex drive comes from. There has always been far too much hotness in our house.  I remember when John and Tony moved in. I caught those two more than once and then Tiffany and Peter. Tiffany gave me my first kiss.  I am so glad you all taught me what real love is. And you taught me how to deal with disappointment, too. I know I will hurt for a long time but, I have what it takes to heal and I will go on. And now, can we enjoy the beautiful countryside and forget about it.  I will talk when I need to but now I want to just enjoy my life.”


“Good for you, Gus.  You know we’re here and you know your pops….”

“Ya, but I just don’t want to talk about it.  You can tell him anything I’ve told you. I just…..”  


“Ok, I got it.”  The rest of the trip Justin told Gus about the vineyard, about the foreman and his family, and he told him about Brinn and her homeschooling with a tutor that was about to start. Gus pulled out his guitar and they sang as they drove.   

Gus called Brian when Justin said they were 15 minutes out and by the time they were nearing the house, Gus was in love with the area.  As they pulled up both Brian and Brinn rushed to Gus’ door. Gus bent to hug his sister. She kissed his cheek and said, “I’m sorry you are sad, Gus, but I will never stop loving you.” Gus picked her up as he hugged her. With his free arm he hugged Brian.  


“Love you, Pops. Can we talk after lunch? Brinn and I are going to get lunch ready.  Go take care of your husband.” He grabbed the cooler from the backseat and handed Brinn a bag with the bread. Brinn took his hand and led the way. Brian and Justin locked eyes.  Justin rushed around and nearly climbed up Brian’s body.


“I need you.  I need you, NOW!” Justin grabbed his hand and rushed around the side of the house.  They went in the side door that led to their bedroom. They knew they didn’t have much time so they both just dropped their pants and Justin put his hands on a small table and Brian wasted no time.  As soon as he entered him he pulled Justin straight up pulling him against his chest with one arm and the other locked tightly around Justin’s hips. Brian drove in over and over. Justin shouted and contracted around Brian who bit Justin’s neck as he shuttered to completion.  


“I have needed that ever since you did your little shower scene for me this morning.” Brian kept his arms around Justin and remained inside him.  “How is Gus?” Brian ran his tongue around Justin’s ear.


“Oh, god, Brian.” Brian began to play with Justin’s cock which was already responding again.  “Gus will make it. He really doesn’t want to talk about it. He will…..Oh…...my….god…..” Brian’s tongue was now flicking inside Justin’s ear as he completed long, even strokes on his cock.


Brian took a step back and removing all touch from Justin.  “We better get to lunch before the kids ruin whatever you brought.”


Justin groaned at the emptiness he felt.  “Put something up there, please.” Brian inserted a small prostate vibrator and set it on low.


“That should keep you distracted for a while.”  Brian pulled up Justin’s pants and tied them for him before repeating it for himself.   “I love you, Sunshine,” and with a smirk on his face, they left to find their children.


As they walked into the kitchen, Gus’ laugh was the first thing they heard.  They smiled at each other as they saw Brinn sitting on the counter giving him directions. Gus had the meal ready for them. Brian walked over to him and gave him a big hug. “I don’t feel like I greeted you appropriately.”  Gus wrapped his arms around his dad and held on tight. Neither said anything but the love could be felt in the air.


They sat out on the patio and as laughter filled the air, everyone felt better. Gus watched his dads’ interaction with each other and had to smile. They had so much love for each other and for their family.  He couldn’t help thinking about Jamie and his family dynamics. His heart hurt for him. He would never have this.


As they ate clam chowder in the sourdough bowls, Brian and Justin began feeding the shrimp to each other.  Gus loved how they touched each other, both physically and spiritually. “Hey, Brinn, can you show me around our new place.”

“Oh, yes, I want to show you the fairy cottage!  It’s really not a fairy cottage but it looks like one.  It is where Daddy is going to paint.” And the two were off. Justin instantly straddled Brian’s legs, sitting on Brian’s lap as they began to kiss and touch.  In a few minutes they were both having trouble breathing. Brian pulled him close, “Please, don’t pass out on me, Sunshine, but I need to love you, every inch of you.”  They disappeared into the bedroom. Knowing their kids were out of earshot they made noisy, active love.


As they laid in bed after making love, Justin pressed up against Brian.  “You are coming with me next weekend, aren’t you?” His hand was on Brian’s ass, stroking softly and running up and down between the orbs. We only have to be at the gallery for about three hours a day.  That leaves us twenty one hours a day to….” he added pressure as he pressed inward on

Brian’s bud and as it entered he began stroking Brian’s prostate.  


“You are very convincing. I’ll be there to go with you to the doctor anyway, of course I’ll stay for the weekend, as long as Gus is doing well and can stay with Brinn.”  As Brian spoke Justin continued to stroke. Brian sighed and let the pleasure take over.


The weekend flew by with family time.  It was late Sunday evening when Brian and Gus found themselves alone on the front porch. They each had a glass of wine to sip on as a cool breeze blew.  “I meant to tell you,” Gus began. “Michael apologized to me for everything. He was truly appreciative and sorry for everything he said and did back then. You should give him a call.”


“I will. I think I might fly back with you when you go, too.  I got notification from the judge that if you and I can stop by his office you will be released from your driving restriction.”


“That would be great.” Gus took a big breath,  “Pops, why the bondage? Dad told me he had a time when he needed to have someone take control and that is when the spanking started but why the choking, being tied down.”


”Gus, it goes back to my childhood. You know it wasn’t good, well, as an adult I still felt like I needed to be punished if I did something wrong.  I used to make Justin punish me. I usually made him spank me using something like a wooden spoon. I would set a certain number and I made Justin complete it.   I was really messed up back then. Eventually, I realized I didn’t deserve to be punished but I still felt like I needed discipline sometimes. Sunshine came up with the restraints and the choking and he is totally in control, in all ways!  We do have control words. If we use them it means to either slow down or stop all together.”

“Like yellow and red?”


“Well, in our case it is Gus and Brinn.”


“Let me guess, Brinn is your stop because she can’t ever be hurt.”


“And you, Sonny Boy can take a bit but you are just as precious.  You do know that don’t you?”


“I know that, Pops.  I have always felt loved and of course, I can handle a lot more than a seven year old girl.” He looked deep into Brian’s eyes, “I don’t know how anyone could think you were worthless and no good.  You are one of the best men I know, and that is not just because you’re my dad. Think about everything you do for friends, family, even to complete strangers. I am so fortunate to have you in my life.” Gus walked over and sat on Brian’s lap.  He leaned over and hugged his dad. “You know how to do this dad stuff. Don’t ever doubt it.”


After Brian let that soak in for a few moments, he kissed Gus. “Thank you,” Brian said quietly. “I love you, son but you’re getting a little big…”


“Oh, I’m sorry, “ Gus jumped up


“You’re fine, Gus.  I do have something I want to ask you.  Next Friday is your dad’s show and he has an appointment before that.  He wants me to stay for the weekend. Are you alright staying here with Brinn.“


“Of course, Pops.  The next week sometime I hope to fly home and see JR as soon as they will let me.”

“You can fly back anytime you want.”


“Hey, Pops, what kind of appointment does Dad have?”


“You’re an adult now, I’m going to tell you the truth.  He has been blacking out from time to time. Only for a few seconds but we just need to make sure that it is nothing.  As much brain trauma as he has had, it my just be something he can expect but we want to be sure of that.”


“I have never seen him pass out.”


“Um, it happens after he orgasms. Not very often just once in a while after a ….well, you got the picture.”


Gus gave Brian one more quick hug, “Of course, you need to be with him.  And I don’t know where you are staying but I have heard about this hotel in San Francisco that is made just for play.”


Brian’s mouth fell open, “And you heard about this hotel how?”


“We spent a couple nights in a hotel on tour that was part of a chain, We didn’t have one of those rooms but they were available.  I would say if Dad get’s a clean bill of health you should stay in one of their special rooms. You both would enjoy it.”


“Gus, I am not sure I know how to deal with a son who knows so much. But since you do know so much, I think I will find your dad.”


“I think I will just sit out here and have one more glass of wine if you don’t mind.”


“Help yourself. We have enough of it.”


“This is really good, Dad.  I think you invested well.”


Brian found Justin in their bedroom.  “Brinn finally get to sleep?”


“Yes, she is so excited about starting classes in the morning.” Justin responded.


“I’m more excited about what might happen in the near future.” Brian pulled Justin into his arms. “How about a bath? I want to feel as much of your skin as I can.”


They slipped into a tub of hot, sudsy, As Brian’s hands slid over Justin’s body, Justin felt Brian’s heart speed up.


Brian whispered in his ear, “Promise you feel alright.  You aren’t hiding anything, are you?”

“No, Baby.  I feel just fine. I know it isn’t normal for someone to pass out but I am not getting headaches or any other blackouts and I think my paintings speak for how my hand is working.”  He turned on his side the best he could and kissed this man he loved and who loved him. Nothing was wrong with him. He was sure of it. Soon they had moved from to the bed and as they stood on their knees on the bed and Brian entered Justin, he reached back and wrapped an arm around Brian’s neck to help balance himself as they moved slowly. . Brian’s opposite arm came around Justin’s waist and together they shivered and came before falling asleep in each other’s arms.



Morning came quickly and when Gus walked into the kitchen in just a pair of shorts he was surprised to find a beautiful woman in the kitchen. “Oh, hi,” Gus stammered.


“Good Morning.  You must be Gus I’m Shelby Jones, Brinn’s tutor.”  


Gus flushed a bit, realizing how close to naked he was but soon got over it.  “Nice to meet you. I hope you are ready for my sister. She is an amazing little girl. She is far smarter than me already.”


“So what do you do, Gus?”


“I am kind of between things right now.  I had been touring with a band but that fell through and it is a little late to get into a college. I will probably look into some online classes.” He laughed a little, “Maybe I will learn the wine business.”


“SHELBY!!!!”  Brinn came flying around the corner and stopped just short of hugging her new tutor.


“What about me?  Not a hi Gus, How are you? Not even a hug?”


As Brinn gave Gus a hug and the tall, lean, young man dropped to one knee to hug her back, Shelby noticed how good looking this man was. Well, barely a man.  If she remembered right he was almost 19. It was obvious he was Brian’s son from his build, just like it was obvious Brinn was Justin’s biological daughter. She decided this could be an interesting position.  Her boyfriend may not appreciate this new family member although Gus was a little young for her taste. She usually went for older men but she could always use a new friend and she wasn’t sure why, but he looked like he could use one.


Every morning Shelby arrived on time and spent at least four hours with Brinn.  She was stunned at how smart this child really was. She picked up on new ideas instantly and seemed to know the right questions to ask.  Most days she ate lunch with Brinn and then headed back home for her own classes. As the week went on she didn’t seem much of Gus. He spent most of his time out with the foreman or in his room.  On Thursday she was having lunch alone with Brinn. She finally brought him up with Brinn. “Gus is quieter than I expected.”


“Gus just broke up with his boyfriend,” Brinn began.  “He really loved Jamie but Jamie’s dad is heartless and doesn’t think guys can love each other.  If he met my dads he would change his mind. My dads love each other more than anybody else.”


“I can see how much your dads love each other.  I am sorry your brother has been hurt. He seems like a very nice guy.”


“He is the best big brother ever.  He has another sister with his moms’ family and he just helped her get into counseling.  My dads don’t know but I figured out she must be drinking too much and she is only 15. May I ask you a question, Miss Shelby?”


“Of course you can.”


“I don’t think you are married but do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?”


“I do have a boyfriend. His name is Tom but ….”


“That doesn’t sound like he is the best boyfriend if you say but. Have you been together for a long time?”


“We have been together for about 3 years but  we seem to… I really don’t think I should be sharing this all with you.  Let’s just say I don’t think we will be together very much longer. We both need to move on.”


“My dads tell me sometime I am too smart for my age.  I am sorry if I ask stuff you don’t want to answer. I understand if you tell me to mind my own business.”


Shelby smiled at Brinn, “I will remember that but we are good right now.”


Brinn continued chattering.  “My dads are leaving tomorrow for the weekend.  My daddy has an art show in San Francisco so Dad is going with him. Gus will take care of me and of course, Mary and Jim will be here.”


It hadn’t taken Shelby long to figure out Daddy was Justin and Dad was Brian. “So what will you and your brother do this weekend?”

“We will cook together and watch some movies.  Of course, I will play with my friends, too. I know I am too young to be alone but I can take care of myself.”


“I have no doubt you can, Brinn.” Shelby pulled out her phone to look at a message that just came in. This was the third one from her boyfriend in the last hour.  He left her alone when he knew she was working but he figured she should be on the way home by now. Her phone then began to ring. “Excuse me, Brinn, I will be right back.”


Shelby stepped out on the big porch.  “What do you need that is so important?  I am at work, Tom.”

“You were supposed to be on your way home half an hour ago.  I thought you would be here. I am waiting for you. You have been avoiding me. You seem to be forgetting who is the boss in this relationship and you will be punished.  Now get your ass home.”


“Tom, you are not my boss and I am a grown woman who will not be punished for working.” She lowered her voice when she noticed Brinn looking out the door.  “We need to talk about our relationship guidelines soon.” She ended the call and turned her phone off.


“Is everything alright?” Shelby jumped at Gus’ voice. He laid his hand on her shoulder, “I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to surprise you or eavesdrop. I really didn’t hear anything, just that your sounded a bit upset.”


“I’ll be fine.  Just my boyfriend and I having a little disagreement. It will all be fine.”


“Do you live with him?”


“I do but I have been thinking about moving out and taking a little break.  I don’t know if we are done or just need some space.”


“Well, I am sure if you need a place to stay for a while, we could find some place on the property.  I know there are some worker’s cottages around that we could clean up for you.


“That’s nice of you, Gus.  I don’t think it will come to that but I better get going.  I think your dads are out in the barn. Is it Ok if I leave Brinn with you?”


“Sure.  I got her and Shelby,”  Gus put his hand on her shoulder, “Be careful and, give me your phone.” He put his number into it under Brinn’s name. “If you need to talk or need anything, call me. My dads are always willing to help out but they will be gone this weekend.”


“I am sure I will be fine, Gus, but thank you. I will just say goodbye to Brinn and see you on Monday.”


As Shelby drove down the drive Brian and Justin walked up behind Gus, each putting an arm around him.  Gus put his arms around both his dads. “I think Shelby’s got some problems with a boyfriend. I hope you don’t mind I told her if she needs a place we could probably hook her up with something here at least a night or two but I some some cabins that aren’t being used that wouldn’t take much to make them livable if she needs a place.”


Gus had a little spark in his eye.  Brian responded, “Of course that is fine and if you want to work on cleaning those cabin’s up feel free.  If you plan to stay around here you might like a place with a little privacy. This house isn’t nearly as big as what we usually have so just have Jim order what supplies you need and if to hire someone he can help you.”


“That could be fun. Thanks,” he hugged Brian and then Justin. “Dad, if I need a little help when it comes to decorating will you help?”


“Of course, that would be great.”


Gus looked at his dads closer, “You both are really dirty.  Where have you been?”


Brian responded, “Exploring some of the wine storage buildings.”


“Why do I think that the two of you…” He looked at Justin’s back, “Found a distraction for a while.  He brushed off Justin’s back. There was a lot of dust and even some cobwebs there. He laughed softly. “You leave early tomorrow, right?”


“Yes,” Justin responded, “we plan to leave at 6:30 or so.  My appointment is at 10:00.”


Gus stopped a minute and hugged Justin. Justin felt Gus’ worry seeping from him and wrapped his arms tightly around Gus. Brian slipped into the house. “Dad, do you honestly think you are alright?”


“I do, Gus.  I am not having headaches or blackouts.  I don’t know what’s causing it but it isn’t affecting any other part of my life.  Gus, my love, relax. You are not going to lose me, too.” Justin held on as long as Gus needed him, too.   When Gus’ grip loosened so did Justin’s. “Let’s sit a minute, Gus.” They sat next to each other and Justin kept hold of his hand. “Gus, how are you doing? Have you spoken to Jamie?”


“Jamie changed his phone number, well, his dad changed his phone number. He left a generic message on twitter that I know was meant for me but his dad must have blocked everything.”


Justin took him in his arms again and just rocked him.



Brian was with Brinn in the kitchen.  “Gus is very sad, isn’t he?” Brinn asked Brian.


“His heart is hurting, badly. He will get better but it will just take him awhile.”


“I will always be here for him,” she said.


“I know you will but don’t be hurt if Gus needs some time alone or seems extra quiet.”


“I won’t, Dad.  I will take care of him while you and Daddy are gone, too.”


Brian picked up Brinn, “Just remember, Sweetheart, you aren’t going to be able to fix it and you don’t have to. Gus will find love again.”  Brian kissed Brinn’s nose, “But I know you will always be here for your brother and he knows that too.”


Gus stayed in his room the rest of the day.  Brian went to check on him and let him know dinner was ready.  He tapped on the door, “Gus, can I come in?”


“Come in, Pops.”  His voice was much more chipper than he expected.  Brian walked in to find Gus sitting in the middle of his bed surrounded with papers and sketches.


“What are you doing, Sonny Boy?”


“I went out and took a couple measurements  I think those cottages could be redone with mostly elbow grease and upgrades to the plumbing and electric.”


“I told Jim you could have $10,000 to get them redone.  If it is more than that you need to talk to me about it. I  know if you do need plumbing and electric done you will probably need a little more than that. That’s fine.  If we can use them for housing in the future it is well worth it. We could even do a B & B here if they turn out well.”


“Thanks, Pops, this is just what I need to distract me. Did you say dinner was ready?”


The family had a great dinner with Gus talking about all his plans.  Justin and Brian felt a lot better about leaving now. “Gus, if you get involved in the cottages Mary said Brinn could do a sleepover with Chantel one of the nights.”


“Oh, can I, I would love to stay at Chantel’s.  I really like Miss Mary. She told me sometime we could do a spa day for the girls.  Maybe we could do that.”


“That sounds like you would have a lot of fun.  I will call her after dinner and see if that works and what night is best.”  


Brinn took a bath and Justin helped shampoo her hair and after she was in her pajamas she went out and kissed Brian and Gus.  Justin sat on the bed and read Brinn a bedtime story. “Do you want me to read one more story?”


“No, I’m ok but can you sit here a couple more minutes since you won’t be here for two nights?”


“Of course I can, Sweetheart.   Can I ask you a question?”


“Sure you can, Daddy.”


“Do you ever miss not having a mom?”


“How can you miss something you never had?” She snuggled closer to him.


“Maybe I should say do you ever wish you had a mom around?”


“No, Daddy.  I had Alice when I was real little and I have Grandma Jenn and Auntie Claire. Daddy, I have two dads that love me and you can do my hair.  I don’t need polish all the time but I need both of my dads all time time.”


Justin hugged her and kissed her goodnight.  Remember Dad and I will be gone until Sunday afternoon. I will call you tomorrow before bed and sometime on Saturday. “I love you, Sweet Girl.”


“Oh, I love you, too, Daddy.”


“I will see you on Sunday.” He hated leaving her.  He loved her so much but he knew Gus would take good care of her.  He turned off the light and left the room.


When Justin got out to the porch he found Gus coming in. “Night, Dad.  Don’t worry, I’ll be fine and so will Brinny.”

“I have no doubt of that, Gus.  Give us a call if you need anything and Brinn will be staying overnight at Chantel on Saturday night.  I’m sorry you are stuck at the vineyard until we can get your license reinstated.”


“Dad, I’m not ready to go out yet.  I am excited about the cottages. I will be fine.  Night, Dad. I love you.” Justin touched Gus’ cheek and they went their own way.  


Justin found Brian on the porch sipping wine. He sat down next to Brian and took his glass, taking a sip himself. “This stuff is really good.  I’m not supposed to have any because of tests tomorrow. “We also are supposed to refrain from sex tonight, well I am. That doesn’t mean I can’t give you one hell of an orgasm. His hand drifted into Brian’s crotch and began stroking Brian’s cock. After undoing the fly, Justin’s hand slipped in. Brian groaned.  Justin grabbed a pillow off another chair and dropped on his knees. He pulled Brian a little closer to the edge of the bench giving Justin better access and the ability to pull Brian’s pants to his knees. Justin began savoring his rising cock. Using long strokes of his tongue he licked from Brian’s balls to the very tip of the straining penis. Then Justin focused on just the tip while his fingers massaged Brian’s balls.  Brian’s fingers entwined in Justin’s hair and pulled him up so their lips met. Brian fed on them while Justin did his best to think of something else. He started untying Brian’s buttons and started kissing Brian’s chest making sure his own stomach rubbed against Brian’s erection. Justin felt dampness on his stomach so he brought his mouth back down to the engorged cock and his mouth slid down over it.


Brian clamped a hand over his own mouth as he thrust over and over until he drained himself into Justin’s mouth. Brian reached down and pulled Justin up so their mouths again met.  Justin pulled his mouth away. “I can’t…..I need a break.” Justin walked away to gain his composure. “Meet you in the bedroom in 10 minutes. I need a shower. Do not join me!”


Brian was in bed when Justin came out of the bathroom. “Please tell me you have clothes on.” Brian pulled the sheet back to show shorts and a T shirt. Justin was clothed similarly and laid up next to him.  They shared a simple kiss and Brian spooned up behind him while he held Justin close to him.



At 9:30 am they were pulling into the parking lot of the neurologist. Brian began to open his door when Justin took his hand, “Can we wait a couple minutes?”


“Sure, Sunshine,” Brian took Justin’s hand and moved it to his lips. “I love you.  I’m here for you and we will deal with whatever happens.”


“I know you will be here but...I really do think everything is fine but I still have to ….”


“Sunshine, look at me. If you don’t think it is anything to worry about, why should I worry. Let’s go in there and wipe away any doubts.” Brian went around the vehicle and offered his hand to Justin.  As he stepped out Brian’s arms encircled him. “I love you, Sunshine, I always will, and we will deal with whatever this is together.”



They sat in a waiting room, Justin in a gown and Brian beside him.  They were waiting for the doctor to return. Justin got up and began to pace the small room. “You know I never realized how sexy a hospital gown could be. I mean they made it convenient with that open back.  If you didn’t have on your briefs, I would…


The door opened and the doctor walked in. Brian’s protective arm went around Justin. “Well, gentlemen, the blood results are all normal.  Actually, none of the tests are showing abnormalities. Now, you were very honest that this only happens when you are intimate. I am not sure how to ask this but we would like to attach electrodes to Justin’s head and give you some privacy and see if we can get the response we are looking for. I’m afraid someone will have to be watching but it will just be the tech and myself.  And we will mainly be watching the monitor of brain activity. I’ll give you a couple minutes to discuss it. My first guess is it is nothing but there is the slightest of chances that there is a blockage of some kind that just couldn’t be seen on the other tests.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other. Brian pulled Justin close. “I’m game.  It’s not like we haven’t had an audience before.”


“That is true enough but it has been years but you know what we do will be on exhibit for the world this weekend. Let’s get that doctor hot and bothered.” Justin pulled Brian’s head down to his so their lips could meet.  “I am horny as hell after last night,” Justin’s hips pressed against Brian’s.


They didn’t hear the door open again but the doctor chuckled.  I take it that means you are game to try this?”


Justin turned to face him and pressed his ass against Brian’s dick. “Yes, we want the peace of mind knowing everything is alright.”


“Great!  Give me about 10 minutes to get the place set up.  I don’t know that we have ever done something quite like this. Actually why don’t you two come with me and the tech can start placing the electrodes.”


“Doc,” Brian said. “Just to let you know if you get your data, we will need a little privacy, if you get my drift.”


“I promise that we will give you privacy as soon as we are able. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that this will give us the answers we are looking for.”


Ten minutes later Justin and Brian were in a small room with an observation window.  There was a twin bed in the middle of the room and Justin had a head full of electrodes. They had already discussed what position would be the least movement for the wires. Brian turned some music on his phone hoping to block out some of the clinic noise.  He untied the smock and slipped it off of Justin’s shoulders. They kept their backs to the observation window as Brian’s hands slipped into Justin’s briefs and Justin’s head dropped onto Brian’s shoulder. Justin carefully turned around and Brian took off his shirt. The men forgot they had an audience and lost themselves in each others arms. They kissed and touched as Brian’s hands slipped into the back of Justin’s briefs.  As Brian’s fingers traveled down the valley to Justin’s bud his finger began to massage and invade.


The doctor and the tech were trying to pay more attention to the monitor but the men in the next room were beautiful together.  The tech took in a quick breath, “Did you see that?”


“What do you think you saw?”


“It was like an interruption in the rhythm.”


Both men were naked now and Justin’s legs were on Brian’s shoulders.


Both the tech and the doctor saw it the next time. “I see what you mean, I think I know what it is although we will look at all the data later.  You go ahead and get out of here,” the doctor said to the tech. I am sure they can handle it from here and I will keep collecting data and stay here in case he does black out.  The doctor felt like a voyeur as the men continued making love. The angle the men were at did not give the observer much of a view and that was fine with him but he could feel the love these two had for each other and just as they came at the same time, Justin’s monitor had a long skip.  Brian instantly knew Justin was out and looked over his shoulder.


The doctor’s voice came over the speaker, “He is fine. Take your time and we will speak in my office after you’ve dressed.”


Brian stroked and kissed Justin’s cheek.  He removed the wires as Justin regained full consciousness. Justin pulled Brian down for another long kiss. “Well, I know I heard a voice.”


Brian responded, “He wants us in his office when we are dressed.  He did say you were fine. I want to here what he has to say. They both got dressed and as Justin was trying to salvage his hair from all the gel under the electrodes, Brian made a quick call to the hotel.  


Brian knocked on the office door with one arm around Justin.  Twenty minutes later thy walked out with big smiles on their faces.  The doctor assured them it wasn’t serious. He gave them a very mild seizure medication.  He thought that would stop it but if the medication had a side effect that bothered him or if it didn’t help, they were assured it was not doing any damage and as long as that was the only time it happened he wasn’t worried at all.  When they got to the SUV Brian called Gus to give him the good news.


“Hey Pops, is Dad done with his appointment?  What did you find out?”


“He is fine. He got a med but the doctor said if the side effects were bad or if it didn’t help the short blackout would not hurt him.”


“So does this mean you and Dad are heading to the hotel of fun?”


“Well, yes, we are.”


“Does he know what kind of place it is?


“Yes, we are heading to the special hotel now.  Tell, Brinny we will call her around 7:00 tonight. That will be just before the opening.  Talk to you later, Gus,” and Brian disconnected the call.


“So, Baby,” Justin stroked Brian’s inner thigh as they sat in the parking lot, “What is special about this hotel?”


“Well, Gus told me it was a very nice little boutique chain. The band stayed at one on their tour but then he went on to tell me that they had special rooms for the adventurous so as soon as I knew you were fine I upgraded to one of those rooms.”


“And Gus told you about this place?”


“Yes, it was a bit of an awkward conversation but after he saw your paintings and we both talked to him about our fetishes even though I really don’t call them that, but anyway he thought we could enjoy this place so now I have to admit, it might be hard not to overdue since you have to be at the gallery in about four hours.”


“Yes, we will definitely have to hold off on too much toy play before the show.  After the show, we have two nights. One night for you to be in charge and one night for me?” Justin suggested?”


“I like that idea! I think you are a little tired tonight so ca it be my turn tonight to choose what I want done to me and tomorrow you can choose what you want me to try on you? The next time we stay here we can switch it around and I choose for you and you choose for me.”


As they pulled into the hotel garage and Brian parked, Justin leaned over and kissed him.  I will be glad to do anything you want me to do to you tonight as long as it isn’t beating you.  You know I won’t do that.”


“I’m done with that.  I promise I won’t ask you to do that again. You have shown me so many other ways to add sensations.

 

“Well, Baby, let’s go play.”

Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter 10


Two hours later, Brian laid on his stomach and Justin laid on his back in the middle of a huge bed.. Brian was still shuddering.  Justin had given him a complete massage over every inch of his body with his hands but also his fingernails and feathers and a multitude of other tools.  After his third orgasm, two of them buried deep in Justin he had dropped onto the bed where he laid now. Justin turned to him and ran his hand down Brian’s spine  and Brian went into a spasm and jumped away.


“Are we a bit sensitive, Baby?” Justin smirked over at him as he snuggled up to him.


“Oh, Sunshine,” Brian pulled him close, “That was beyond….” His mouth gently brushed over Justin’s. “You are so incredible.” He couldn’t seem to get close enough to him.


“I hate to ruin the mood but we need to get going and just remember,  keep planning on what you want to do for a few more hours when we get back here.  There are all kinds of big toys we haven’t even touched and I am kind of hoping that part of your fantasy includes strapping me into something over there and making me beg.”


“God, shut up, or we will never get out of here.” He kissed him once more and swatted Justin’s bare ass.


“I’ll share the shower if you can control yourself.” Justin smiled innocently over at him and headed for the bathroom. They gently washed each other and then Justin offered himself once more and, pressed against the glass, Brian gently entered him once more. Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s hips. Using his inner muscles, they came together, whispering each other’s names.


An hour later they were in the back of a limo on their way to the gallery.  Both were in matching suits with complimentary ties. Justin squeezed Brian’s hand so tight Brian finally said, “Sunshine, what has gotten you so nervous?”


“All my art is personal but this is…..you can’t get more personal than this.  What if it bombs? What if it is taken wrong and classified as porn? What if…”

“Sunshine, it is an erotica exhibit.  Those coming know what they are coming to see but they will be stunned at your amazing work. I can’t wait to see it all displayed.  The problem is I may not be able to keep my hands off you.”


“Baby, you need to give me a break after those last few hours but by the time we get back…” He nearly crawled on to Brian’s lap for a moment.  “Oh, we need to call the kids.” Justin pulled out his phone and hit Gus’s number.


Before an actual greeting they heard Gus calling, “Brinny, our dads are on the phone.” After a little shuffle Gus answered,  “Hi Dad, how’s the hotel?”


Justin’s response was quick and precise, “It is absolutely none of your business but thanks for the suggestion.” Gus started laughing and they could hear small feet running.


“Give it here, Gus, please. “ They heard the phone switch between their children and then heard Brinn say, “Sorry, Gus. I was bossy.  Hi Daddy, is Dad there, too?”


“Of course I’m here, Sweety. How was your day?”


“It was fun.  Shelby was here this morning and this afternoon I played with the other kids and Gus painted with me for a while.  Then he showed me the little houses he is fixing. And then…”


“Hey, Brinny, I am so glad you had a good day but your dad and I are almost to the gallery and we need to talk to your brother a minute.  We love you, Sweetheart, and we will be home in time to tuck you in on Sunday.”


“Ok, Daddies.  I love you, too.”


“Bye bye, pass the phone to Gus.”  


There was a pause and then Gus came on. “Hey, I’m here.  Just a second, Hey, Brinn, can you go finish the last couple dishes for me?  We will watch a movie then. I’m back.”


“Why did you get rid of your sister?”


“I just wanted to tell you that I think Shelby might be here when you get back. When she was ready to leave today she told me that her boyfriend had threatened her. She didn’t go into detail today but I could tell she was a little worried so I encouraged her to come here. She didn’t seem really scared but just uncomfortable.”


“That sounds like it was the wise thing to do. Well, Gus, we need to get into the gallery.  If you need us call or text. You know we are always here for you. We love you.”


“I know you are.  Love you, guys. Dad, you are going to be famous after tonight.”


Brian kissed Justin and then opened the door and offered his hand. Justin got out and Brian rested his hand protectively on the small of Justin’s back and they glided to the front door.  They looked stunning together. “Baby, don’t leave me too long tonight. You look far too good to be wandering alone.” Justin’s hand brushed his ass, looking like an accident but totally planned.  


“Play fair, Sunshine, or it could be a really long night.” Brian whispered as he kissed his cheek.  


They walked through a couple small exhibits as they walked to Justin’s work.  He was supposed to be available until 10:00 pm. That was only two and a half hours so Justin hoped it went quickly.  Brian walked around the exhibit. Not one of the paintings showed their faces. He used hair color and even cheekbones, jawlines, and the shape of the lips but never all in the same painting. Brian was so proud of Justin. Just looking at the pictures was giving him ideas of things they could do together. Justin was surrounded so stayed in a corner where Justin could see him but he was out of the way.  Christopher appeared beside Brian.


“Nice you could join your husband this weekend, Mr. Kinney.”


“I’m glad I could, too, Christopher.”


“Is this exhibit as good as I think it is?”


“Justin’s paintings are the best I have ever seen in the genre.  He will be the new rockstar of the art world. I hope you are ready for his fame.”


“He has been my rockstar for 19 years,” Brian looked over at Justin and it was as if Brian had tapped him on the shoulder.  He looked up and their eyes met. No words were needed to know they loved each other.


As the evening was coming to a close, Brian made his way across the room to Justin’s side.  When he got there he forgot where they were and took Justin in his arms and kissed him so thoroughly that Justin nearly swooned.  Christopher walked up, “Not that I would mind watching you two kiss all night but, Justin, they expect you to close the first night with a few words.”


“Good evening, I would like to thank you all for coming out this evening. I hope that  all of you have enjoyed my work and the other work the gallery has to offer. My goal in these paintings was to show the beauty there is in true love. I would like to introduce you to my husband, Brian Kinney.  I would have never been able to do work like this without the love and support of Brian and our children. They are my heart and soul. Thank you again for coming.”


Christopher jumped in.  “If you would like a signed print of any of these paintings you can order them now and they will be mailed in approximately six to eight weeks. Good night, everyone and come again soon.”


The room cleared out slowly.  People stopped by Justin with compliments and congratulations as Brian stayed in contact with him at all times.  At 10:00 sharp the lights dimmed and Brian again took Justin into his arms. Justin looked into Brian’s eyes, “Have you planned the rest of our evening?” He touched his face.


“Oh, the plans I have for us.” Brian pulled him close and let his hands grope those perfect globes in the perfectly tailored pants. He jerked him tightly against his pelvis.  “I hope you are ready for a VERY long night.”


By the time the limo pulled up in front of the hotel Brian and Justin were on full alert.  Every nerve ending was in need of more. As they arrived at their room Brian blindfolded Justin.  “Let the games begin. Sunshine,lose the shoes. Now, I need to hear you say you want this and repeat the safe words.”


“Oh, yes, you know you can do anything to me, Baby.  And Gus and Brinn are always our safe place.”


“Ok, I want you to reach up and you should feel a bar. I want you to hold onto it. I will be back in a few minutes. Brian took his time undressing and hanging up the tuxedo.  He walked back over to Justin. He could tell Justin heard him so he didn’t say anything. He began to slowly unbutton the tuxedo shirt and loosened the bowtie. As Justin’s skin appeared Brian nipped at the skin. His teeth held onto one of his nipples lightly as his tongue licked at it and then began to suck on it.


Justin whimpered in pleasure. When Brian finished with the shirt he untied the belt and fly letting the pants drop to the floor and with one tug his briefs joined them. Let go of the bar and I will remove all your clothes.  He caught the jacket and shirt. He then took Justin’s hand and told him to step forward. Once Justin was clear of the trousers Brian spread Justin’s ankles so they were more than shoulders’ width apart and said, “Don’t move until I get back.  He briefly ran his hand over Justin’s bare ass and flicked his finger inside for just a moment but it made Justin cry out in surprise. “You might as well warm up your voice because you are going to be begging loudly soon.”


Brian took his time hanging up Justin’s tuxedo.  He opened the refrigerator and looked to see what was in there.  He found some whip cream but decided to leave it. He didn’t need anything but ….he walked over to the variety of paddles, whips, and riding crops there were available. He chose a riding crop and went back to Justin.  Justin still stood in the same spot as directed. Brian made his presence known. “Sunshine, did you notice the table that could be raised or lowered.”


“Yes,” Justin stated simply.


Brian ran his hand up Justin’s inner thigh and down the other. Justin shivered again. “I am going to put you on that table.  You will be unable to change your position once I strap you down.” Brian tied his hands and feet to the table keeping his chest on the table but his ass in the air. Brian began to lightly tap Justin’s ass with the riding crop.  As Justin’s ass turned a light shade of pink. Brian stopped and raised the table and then spread Justin’s legs further apart. Brian could step in between and Justin’s cock was at mouth level Brian began to suck it lightly until he tasted precum.  He then lowered the table again and repeated using the riding crop. This time when he finished he used his nails and drug them along the pink skin.


“Brian, I can’t hold on much longer.”


“But I am not ready for you to come yet.” Brian reached between Justin’s legs and squeezed.


“Baby, please.  I need you so badly.”


“Well, let me give you something, but you still can’t cum.” Brian inserted his finger and slowly and gently began stroking Justin’s prostate.  


“Oh, please, Sir, I need to cum and I need to feel you in me.” Justin began crying in frustration.  “Oh, god!” he moaned as Brian added pressure and speed to the target of his fingers. As Justin began to sob, Brian lowered the table and loosened all the restraints.  Justin’s breathing was coming in whimpers and sobs. ”Lay on your back, Sunshine, and I am going to fuck you.”


“No,” Justin’s voice was shattered, “Make love to me.”


Brian entered him with Justin’s legs over his shoulders.  He removed the blindfold as he entered him, needing to see those beautiful eyes. As Brian moved in and out, tears flowed from Justin’s eyes and his arms clung to Brian. “I love you.  I love you so much. I needed you. Oh, God, I can feel you in me. Harder, please, harder!”


Brian slowed down making every stroke felt that much more. As Justin felt every millimeter of Brian moving in and out he screamed in frustration and then came so hard the whole table trembled and then Justin was out cold.  Brian had actually expected it. He picked Justin up and carried him to the bed. By the time Justin was placed there, he was coming out of it. Brian stretched out next to Justin and pulled him close. He kissed Justin’s forehead and cheek and then Justin’s hand came up and guided his head so their lips met. “That was beyond amazing. I love you so much!  And I thought it was your night for fun.”


“Oh, trust me, I had fun and after we get an hour or two of sleep you are going to torment me in any way you wish. But now, my love, we sleep.” The remainder of the night they played and slept and when the sun began to rise, they fell asleep in blissful exhaustion.



It was 4:00 a.m. when Gus woke.  At first he wasn’t sure why but then he heard a tapping on his window.  His first thought was Jamie had come to get him but he knew Jamie didn’t know where he was and he knew Jamie was touring in Florida.  He walked over to the window and as he pulled the curtain back he heard Shelby’s voice, “Gus, are you there? Gus, please.”


Gus pulled the curtain back and saw a tear stained face.  “Gus, please, can I come in?”


“I’ll meet you at the kitchen door.” Gus walked quickly and quietly to the kitchen turning on the over the counter lighting as he walked past. He unlocked the door and Shelby stepped into the kitchen and as she looked into Gus’ face she began to sob.  Gus’ arms went around her and held her. He guided her to a sofa and then went to the bar. He poured some whiskey into a glass and brought it to her bringing the bottle with him. “I would usually offer you a glass of wine but it looks like you could use a little something stronger”  He sat down next to her and put an arm around her pulling her close. “Whenever you are ready, tell me anything you want to.”


Shelby sipped the whiskey and her trembling calmed down.  “Tom has been angry about a lot of things lately. He knew I was thinking about leaving him and tonight he got drunk and started threatening me.  As soon as he passed out I grabbed as much of my stuff as I could and just drove here. You told me that was…”

“I told you our home was open for you.  Let’s get you settled in the spare room.”  He walked her back to the spare room and opened the door.  He looked in the bathroom and made sure there were towels for her and when he came back out she was looking out the window. “Are you worried he will follow you here?”


“I didn’t know he had even paid attention to where I was working but I caught him with my phone and he saw your address, I know he did.”


Gus walked back to the kitchen and pushed a button.  It closed the gate at the bottom of the drive. He then texted Jim that he had shut the gate because he thought he saw a car pass more than once.  He walked back to Shelby. “I shut the front gate. That isn’t impenetrable but I think it would slow him down. Why don’t you go put on your pajamas and…”


“Gus, can you sleep in here with me?  It would only be a couple hours and…”


Gus kissed her temple, “I’ll be here when you come out.”  Gus perched above the covers in the middle of the bed and when Shelby came out she slipped under the covers and into Gus’ arms.”


“Thank you, Gus.  I might feel more awkward if you weren’t gay.  You are being such a great friend.” Gus smoothed her hair down and figured what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her tonight.  He would clear it up tomorrow.



“Gus...Gus where are you?” Brinn had gone into Gus’ room and he wasn’t there.  


Gus slipped out of bed, not waking Shelby, and met Brinn in the hallway. “Oh, Gussy,” she flung her arms around his waist.  “I was scared. I didn’t know where you were. What were you doing in the spare room?”


Gus guided her away from the door as he pulled it shut.  “Shelby is sleeping in there. She had a fight with her boyfriend so she needed a place to sleep but it was very late when she got here so let’s leave her sleep a while.  How about we make pancakes for breakfast? And do you think sausage or bacon?”


“I know she likes bacon.”


“Why don’t you put bacon on the cookie sheet while I get the ingredients for pancakes. I will turn the oven on for the bacon.”


A half hour later the bacon was keeping warm in the oven and Gus and Brinn had decided they would give her half an hour longer or they would eat without her.


Jim came by and Gus explained the situation with the gate and Shelby.    Jim said he would leave the motion detectors on and keep the main gate shut during the day.  He also said he would make sure he locked the back gate at night for now. It was just a farm gate with a paddle lock  but if you weren’t local you probably wouldn’t even know it led to this vineyard.


Fifteen minutes later, Shelby came into the kitchen in shorts and a t-shirt.  “Morning, make yourself a cup of coffee. I made some scrambled eggs, bacon, and have pancake batter.  I start flipping pancakes as soon as the grill is hot.


“Miss Shelby,”Brinn shouted as she ran into the kitchen. Brinn started chatting with her as Gus made pancakes.  Shelby glanced over at Gus as he finished making breakfast. He was a very special young man. Why couldn’t she find a straight guy like that?


The three sat down and ate breakfast.  As they were finishing up there was a knock on the door.  “Brinn, can you come out and play?” Chantel was standing there.  


Brinn looked at Gus, “Can I go?”


“Sure you can but make sure you let either Mary or me know where you are if you aren’t at one of the houses.  I will probably be down at the cottages if you need me.”


Brinn ran over and kissed him.  “Thanks, Gussy,” and she was gone.”


“Gussy?”


“It is something she started when she was very little.”


“Was she ever little? Well, I know physically she was little but was she ever like a little girl?”


“She has always been far smarter than her age.  She takes after her dad. Justin is very smart. My dad is no slouch either so they were always teaching her something.”


“She is very lucky to have a big brother like you, too.  Thanks, Gus, for last night. I am sure sharing a bed with me wasn’t your idea of a picnic.”


“Um, Shelby, I want to clear something up.  I wasn’t hiding this from you. I guess I just never thought about it.  I am bi. I date who I am attracted to, not what genitalia they have. Yes, my most serious relationship was with a man but I have dated women, too.”


Shelby flushed, “Oh, I guess I jumped to conclusions. I had heard your dads talk about a break up I just.  I apologize.”


“No problem.  I just didn’t want you to think I ….. Well, I didn’t want it to be uncomfortable if it came up later.” Gus got up and started cleaning up the breakfast dishes.  Shelby helped and it was cleaned up in no time. “Shelby, I was planning on cleaning out one of the cottages today. If you would like to join me we could probably get it livable by tomorrow.  We kind of figure it will need new plumbing and electrical but I haven’t looked at it close and honestly, not sure I would know if it is good or not.”


“That would be great.  Are you sure that your dads are Ok with this?”


“I talked to them and they are fine with it.” Gus grabbed some cleaning supplies and headed out of the house with Shelby carrying a few things, too.” There was a cart parked by the house that his dads had been using so he put the supplies in the back and got behind the wheel. Shelby got in next to him and Gus turned the key. For a moment Gus froze. He had not driven since his accident nearly six months ago. He began to back up and then stopped again.


“Gus, is something wrong?”


“I ….I was in a bad accident.  I haven’t driven since then even though when I go back home next week my driving privileges will be reinstated.  I just…I can do this.” Gus put it in gear and drove slowly and carefully to the cottages.


When they pulled up to the cottage Shelby got out and grabbed stuff from the back.  Gus got the rest of the supplies and walked into the small house with Shelby. “Oh this is really cute,” Shelby said as she looked around a bit. She started opening windows and went to check out the bedroom and the bath.  


Gus followed her. “What do you think?”


“Gus this place would be perfect.” She glanced in at the bathroom.  “Hey, Gus, I am not an expert but I think this plumbing as been redone already.  She turned a valve below the sink and started the water. It spit and sputtered for a few seconds but then ran clean and forceful.  That is one big thing off the fix it list.”


“How do you know so much about this stuff?”


“My dad was a contractor.  I spent time on sites with him.”


“That is great.  What do you know about electrical?”


“Not very much.  It is trickier than plumbing but let me look at the electrical box.”   Gus pointed it out on the outside of the house. Shelby looked at it. “I can tell you it isn’t as new as the plumbing but it isn’t original. She threw the main breaker and they saw the light in the kitchen pop on.


Gus picked up Shelby and spinned her around. “That is such great news.”  He set her down. “Sorry, I guess I am a bit excited. It has been awhile since I had something to look forward to.”


She was laughing, “I am glad I can be so helpful.”  Her laughter took Gus by surprise. He liked Shelby.  It had been too long since he had a friend to talk to.



Brian and Justin woke afternoon and after eating some lunch, Justin took charge.and strapped Brian down very similarly to the way he and been strapped in the night before.  “Fair is fair, do you agree to this and repeat the safe words.”


“Sunshine, my body is yours.  Brinn and Gus will not be needed because you wouldn’t hurt your own body.”

After blindfolding Brian, Justin went off and did something.  When he returned he moved a cart next to the table Brian was on. Justin first moved between Brian’s legs and began playing with that beautiful bud on Brian’s ass. With fingers and tongue he intruded Brian’s body.  Justin slipped a thin prostate vibrator in and then climbed onto the table and straddled Brian. Justin took an ice cube and began running it across his body. He placed ice in each armpit. He took more and ran them down each of Brian’s sides.  He began to run more ice down his spine and then into the crack leading to the vibrator. Justin slipped the vibrator out and replaced it with an ice cube making Brian spasm. He loosened his arms and legs and stood up so Brian could turn over. He continued with the ice and ran it over each nipple and then began to interchange his hot mouth for the ice.


Brian began to plead now.  He needed to feel the heat in his core.  “Sunshine, please, I need to feel you. Please don’t make me wait any longer.”


Justin moved the position of the table again and now Brian’s legs were up in the air spread apart.  Justin slowly entered and did not speed up. His slow movements just drove Brian higher and higher until he began to thrash and they both shouted as they came together. After a few moments, Brian sat up and pulled Justin close, I think it is time for a bath.  I think we both could use some relaxation.



Gus and Shelby spent the whole afternoon dusting and washing everything in the cottage. They washed the curtains and hung them back up.  Several time Gus heard Sheby’s phone signaling but she was avoiding it. Finally, Gus said, “What’s he saying?”


“The first ones were apologies to sounding mad and now he is starting to sound worried.”  


“Maybe you should just let him know you are fine. You don’t have to interact in any other way, just let him know you are safe.”


“You are probably right.”  Shelby took a second to text him.  “I told him I was safe and I would contact him in a couple days. Hopefully, that will hold him off a couple days.”


“Let’s call it quits for the day.  I need to contact my dads soon.”


“Where has Brinn been all day?”


“Mary is having a girls’ day for Brinn and Chantel.  She was so excited. I am sure our dads have talked to her today.”  He offered her his hand and he pulled her up a little too hard. She found herself in his arms and for a split second they stared into each others’ eyes. Gus took a step back and broke the tension.  “If you can grab the dirty rags I’ll grab the trash. The rest can stay here until tomorrow.”


Once back at the house Gus texted his dads and Mary to make sure everything was set for Brinn for the night.  Shelby and Gus both took showers and when Shelby was finished she found Gus in the kitchen. “What can I get you to drink?  We have anything, beer, wine, hard stuff.”


“Can I start with some water?” She opened the refrigerator  and grabbed a bottle herself.


“What do you want for dinner? Do you like steak?  I can grill a good steak.”


“That sounds wonderful. I love red meat but try to limit eating it too much.” She sat there and watched Gus cut potatoes into chunks and then some onions and peppers, drizzling oil over all of them. When he was adding some herbs Shelby asked, “Where did you learn to cook like that?”


“We always hung out in the kitchen.  When I first lived with my dads we had a lady named Alice who helped with the house.  My pops got really sick and she knew I needed someone to be with so she had me help and Dad did that, too.  It is just easy to talk when your hands are busy and you don’t have to look directly at someone.”


“What was wrong with Brian?”


“The day Brinn was born, he found out his cancer had returned.  He had it when he was in his early thirties and it came back. He would have died if it wasn’t for Dad.  Their love brought them through it. They haven’t had it easy. If you want to hear their whole story we can talk about it later.” Gus’ phone sounded and he looked at the message. He smiled from ear to ear.


“What is that look for?”


“That was just my dads.  They are having a good time at the hotel I suggested. They love each other too much not to keep a little spice in the relationship, even after 19 years.”


“Wow, Justin must have been really young.”


“He was still in high school.  He wasn’t quite 18. They have had some rough times but…..how did we get back on my family?  Did you get a response from Tom?”


“I did.  He said I had until tomorrow night to come to my senses.  He didn’t say what would happen if I didn’t come back. I think he is panicking now.  I don’t care what he says or does, I am not going back. It has been over a long time but thanks to you and your dads I now had some place to go. I will move into the cottage before your dads get home.”


“You don’t have to.”


“The cottage is very inviting. It is definitely livable.  The other cottage has a lot more work that needs to be done.  It hasn’t been updated at all. I wouldn’t want to intrude or make anyone feel awkward.”

“You’ve met my dads, right?  How many times have you seen them grope each other already? Nothing stops those two.  It has always been that way except for the few times they broke up for a while. That was not pretty.  They really can’t live without each other.”



That evening Brian and Justin spent their time at the gallery again.  There were at least double the number of people as the night before. Brian hung out in his favorite corner watching the crowd.  “Hello, gorgeous,” a tall, attractive woman said softly as she brushed against Brian. “You looked like you could use a little company.”


“Oh, I’m fine,” Brian replied politely.


Looking over at Justin she said, “He is very talented and very yummy.”


Brian couldn’t hold his smile back. He was the only one who knew how yummy he really was.  “Do you think he is the blonde in the pictures?”


“I would say that is a pretty sure bet.”


“I wonder who the man with him is.  God, they are beautiful together. I can almost feel the texture of the skin. It is so smooth. And he is so flexible.”


Brian had to turn around so she didn’t laugh in her face.  “You don’t know much about Mr. Taylor, do you?”


“No, a friend came last night and told me I had to come and see them for myself.”


“You better go finish the rounds before the place closes.”


She roamed off and Brian tracked her around the room while Justin watched him track her. After she had looked at the rest of the paintings she came back around to where he stood.  “I think I need to find someone to spend time with. These paintings are too hot for a single woman. You aren’t looking for company are you?”


Justin cued Brian to come over and he looked at the woman next to him, “Excuse me, Mr. Taylor is calling me over.”  Brian walked over and as their lips met he pulled Justin so close nothing could get between them. Brian whispered in his ear, “Do your little final speech so we can get back to the hotel.”


As Brian walked past the woman he softly said, “His skin is as soft as it looks and, yes, he is extremely flexible.  And you didn’t mention it but he has the most kissable lips I have ever kissed.”



Gus and Shelby had eaten their meal out on the patio and they both began to sip on some wine.  Gus learned about Shelby’s childhood. She talked about her family and school.


Gus heard some running feet and Brinn and Chantel came around the corner.  Gus noticed the girls’ curled hair and painted nail. “Well, who are you two stunning beauties?”


‘You are so silly, Gussy.  I just came for a good night hug and kiss.  Then we are going to put on our pajamas and watch movies.”


“Now that sounds like fun.  Can I join you?” Gus pulled her close.  


“You are not a girl.” Brinn said. Gus kissed and hugged his sister.  As Shelby watched, her mind had more thoughts than she could process about Gus. He was so young but he was so good with her.  She had a feeling he had many more skills she hadn’t seen yet and some she just might like to explore.


“I love you, Miss Thing.  You be good for Mary and Jim and if you need me, I am right here.” She hugged him tight and kissed the tip of his nose.  


“Love you, Gussy.  Miss Shelby, would you like a hug?”


“I would love a hug, Brinn.” Brinn hugged Shelby and after a shy wave from Chantel the girls were gone.  “Gus, you do know Chantel has a crush on you, don’t you?”


Gus blushed. “She’s just a baby, let her dream.”  He laughed.


The two opened a second bottle of wine and then a third as they talked about their past lovers. Shelby told Gus about her early days with Tom and how the more she grew into who she was the more insecure he became. She was drunk enough to tell him that she was adventurous when it came to sex but Tom had started getting abusive. That’s when she knew she had to go.


Gus told her about Jamie.  As he spoke about their love story, tears began to fall from Gus’ eyes.  He was too drunk to care. “We talked about spending the rest of our lives together.  We were so good together. I really loved him.”


Shelby stood on wobbly legs and walked over to Gus.  She took his hand and pulled him onto his feet. She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. She put a hand on each of Gus’ cheek and, with her thumbs, she wiped away the tears. Their eyes locked and the inches between them diminished.  Gus reached behind her head and pulled her closer. Gus’ lips brushed against hers and Shelby instantly responded. Her hands traveled down his back and rested on his ass.


“Gus, I need someone.  I really need you to fuck me.  I like it quick and rough.” Her hand rubbed against Gus’ crotch and she felt his response.  “Gus, I’m not looking for a relationship. In fact, I don’t want one, but I want, no I need sex. I am guessing you could use some relief yourself.”  Her fingers began to massages crotch with skilled fingers.


“Shelby, I don’t know if this is so smart but, god woman, that feels amazing.” Gus slid his hands under her shirt and untied her bra. He had never been with a woman, girls, yes but Shelby’s body was much more mature. He felt the weight of her breasts in his hands as his thumbs stroked her nipples.


“Please, Gus, take me to bed.”


Gus led her to his room. He pulled her T-Shirt off and then tugged her pants down.  He laid her on his bed and lowered his head to first one breast and then the second. Gus let one hand slide between her legs and found her warm soft center.


“Don’t be gentle, please.”


“I’m sorry but you are going to have to be patient.” Gus teased her until she was ready to scream and then he backed off and just kissed her sweetly.  After bringing her to the brink a third time he slipped on a condom and began to enter her with great restraint. And then he lost all control. He didn’t realize it, but tears were again streaming down his face and as Shelby began to shutter, Gus came shouting, “Damn you, Jamie, I loved you!”


Shelby pulled him to her and kissed him.  Gus….I am so sorry you are in so much pain but thank you.  You were amazing.” Gus cried until he fell asleep wrapped in her arms.


When Gus woke later he felt lighter than he had in weeks. Maybe some carefree sex with a friend is just what he needed. When he woke up he still had a buzz going on.  His hand began to slide down Shelby’s but and his fingers followed a comfortable trail and when he found her bud his finger began to play around it and before he knew it be began to add pressure.  Shelby’s eyes flew open. Gus began to remove his hand but Shelby said, “No, please continue. It feels amazing. Tom would never go there but,” as Gus’ finger broke the surface she screamed and her whole body shuttered to her very core. He pulled her close  and they slept.



Brinn came bounding into the kitchen around 10:00 am to find Gus and Shelby drinking coffee.  “Gussy, when are my daddies coming home.” Gus could tell by her tone she was missing her dads.


“How about we give them a call and ask them?”


“Oh, can we Gussy?  I don’t want to wake them.”


“I don’t think sleep would be what we interrupted if we called now.” He brushed against Shelby as he reached for his phone.  His elbow brushed her chest and she shivered. An hour earlier they had been making love frantically all knotted in the sheets.


Gus called Brian’s phone but it was Justin who picked up.  “Hey, Gus. Your Pops is in the shower. Is something wrong?”


“No, there is a young lady here with fancy hair and polished nails that would like to talk to her daddy.”

“Let me talk to him, Gus!” Brinn pulled the phone out of his hand.  “Oh, Daddy, I miss you. When are you coming home?”


“Oh, Sweetheart, we miss you, too.  We will be home in time to tuck you into bed.”


“But, Daddy, I am so sad without you.”


“I’m sorry, Sweetie.  When we go back in a couple weeks, would you like to come along?”


“Do you think I could?”


“Of course!  Now if you talk nice to your brother I bet he will play a game with you.”


“He is going to work on the cottage with Miss Shelby.” Her voice quivered.


Justin heard Shelby’s voice in the background. “Brinn, if you would like to help we could get done early and then we will have time to play a game.”


Gus came back on the phone, “She will be fine, Dad.”


“I heard Shelby talking to Brinn.  How is the cottage going?”


“The first one only needs to be cleaned well and freshened up.  Shelby plans to sleep there tonight.” Gus turned his back to the two females. “How are you and Pops?”


“I think we told you that was none of your business. And right now we are getting packed up so I need to go. Thanks for taking such good care of your sister.  Love you both.”


“Was that our kids?” Brian stepped out of the bathroom  completely naked.


Justin crossed the room to him and slipped his arms around Brian’s waist.  “Our daughter is very sad. She misses us terribly. I have to admit I need one of her snuggle hugs, too.”


“If you want to snuggle,” Brian said, “I have something that would like to snuggle deep inside.”


“Brian, I need to be able to walk at the exhibit and I have to admit, I am already a bit sore in many places.”


“I am sorry, Sunshine.  Are you alright? Can I do anything for you?”


“Oh, Baby, I am fine.  Face it neither of us are in our 20s anymore.  This much playing is harder to keep up with. Hey, what was up with that woman last night.  I didn’t think I had to be worried but you talked to her three different times.”


Brian lowers his mouth to Justin and drew Justin’s tongue into his own mouth. When their mouths separated, Brian looked into those pools of deep blue and said, “You never have to worry about anyone else. I can’t even imagine being with anyone else.”



Gus, Shelby, and Brinn spent a majority of the day at the cottage. Shelby and Gus worked side by side and kept Brinn engaged trying to make it fun for her.  Shelby and Gus didn’t ignore each other but kept the day light.


“Gussy, I am hungry.  Did you bring some food along?”


Gus scooped her up and hugged her tight, “Would I let you go hungry?”  


“Of course you wouldn’t, I’d tell.” She kissed his cheek.


“There is a cooler on the back of the cart outside.  Why don’t you spread out the blanket that’s back there and start getting the food out.  We will be out in about 10 minutes, Ok?”


“If you want to talk adult stuff you just have to tell me.”  She walked out the door.


“Shelby,” Gus walked over to her, “I am not sure either of us are ready for a relationship.” He took her hand. “Last night was amazing but I just want to be honest that my heart just….”


“Oh, Gus, I am not ready for a relationship but that doesn’t mean I want to go without sex.  I hope we can be friends that don’t get hung up about sex. If you are ever interested in some physical contact just come on over.  She glanced at the door and saw Brinn was busy. She reached over and started to play with his crotch. He instantly reacted to her touch. “But no pressure, Gus, honestly.”  As she went to kiss him on the cheek, he moved his lips to meet hers.


“I’ve never been one to hook up just for the hook up but as long as we are both on the same page, why not. A man does have needs.” He ground his hips into hers and then put a hand on her back and guided her out to the yard for their picnic.



Justin was wrapping up the last show of the weekend.  The crowds were again large that afternoon but were thinning out now.  Brian had stayed in his normal corner but today his focus was on Christopher.  That guy was just weird. Christopher seemed to be staring at either him or Justin most of the afternoon.  He was glad he didn’t have to spend too much time in the art world. Oh well, he wouldn’t be back for a month.  Justin had to go back in two weeks but he wouldn’t go back for a month. The show had no end date but Justin’s commitment was done at the end of the month.  If the show continued they may request Justin come back once in a while. If Christopher was here he may return with him most of the time but he knew Gus and he were going to Pittsburgh within the next week and he wasn’t sure how long it would take for Gus and him to finish what needed to be done.  


Brian and Justin finished the show with their normal kiss and then began to leave.  Christopher caught up with them at the door. “Justin, it was a marvelous weekend. I look forward to seeing you again in two weeks.” He turned to Brian, “I look forward to seeing you again, too.”  Brian wasn’t sure why but he pulled Justin a little closer.


“Justin we need to get going so we can tuck Brinn in. We might even be able to have dinner with them.”  Brian guided Justin away. “That guy creeps me out. Are you going to be Ok by yourself next time?’


“We’ll see. Maybe I can take Brinn and Shelby with me. Brinn is obviously not happy with us being away. We can worry about that later.  Right now, I just want to get back to the peace and quiet of the vineyard.”


Justin insisted on driving, seeing Brian looked tired.  “You are stopping at the opthamologist when you are back home aren’t you?”


“Yes, my love. Everything is fine. I’m going to call the kids.”


Gus and Shelby were playing a game at the kitchen table with Brinn when Brian called. Brinn grabbed the phone, “Hi Dad!  When are you and Daddy going to come home? I miss you so much.”


“We are on our way home now, Sweetheart.  Is your brother there?”


“No he left me all alone,” Brinn started to giggle.


“Give me the phone, Miss Thing,” he took the phone from her, ruffling her hair. “Hey, Pops, when will you be home?”


“We should be home around 6:30. Give Brinn a late snack and we will bring dinner.  See you in a couple hours.”


“Bye, Pops.”


When the game was finished Brinn said, “I want to go for a walk.  Come on, Gus. Take me for a walk. I’m bored.”


“Brinn, why don’t you go play video games for a while. I need a break.”


“I don’t want to play video games.  I want you to take me outside now.” She stood with her hands on her hips.


“It ain’t going to happen, Brinn.”


“You can’t tell me what to you.  I am going outside!”


“No, I don’t think so.  You are going to your room, now.”  Gus’ tone was firm and when Brinn started to say something, Gus said. “You don’t want to push it, Miss Thing.”


Brinn broke into tears and ran to her room and the door slammed. Gus sighed. “I love her but when she is tired and gets stubborn….”


Shelby touched his arm.  “She will be fine. Why do you call her Miss Thing?”


“My cousin, John, started that when she was a baby.  He would do anything for her and she would always quiet down for him.  My dads were gone when she got her first tooth and John and his husband were watching her.  They just have a bond.”


“How long until your dads are back?”


“At least an hour and a half.”


Shelby came up close and kissed him.  “Do we have time for….?”


“Let me check on Brinn and I’ll be in my room.”  Gus tapped on Brinn’s door. “Brinn, can I come in?”


He heard a sniffling Brinn on the other side of the door.  It opened slowly. Brinn’s tearstained face peeked around the door frame.  Gus reached out and touched her cheek. “Are you alright?”

She nodded but didn’t say a word. “Well, we can talk later.  You can spend a little time in here.” She closed the door.


When he entered his bedroom Shelby lay on his bed naked.  He turned and locked the door. He began removing his clothes and threw them in a chair on top of hers.  “I’m starting to like this friends with benefits. He started at her toes and ran his hands up her long legs slowly. Once he reached her knees his hands ran on the inside of her thighs.  He crept up slowly. As his hands got closer together he slid his body up between her legs. Moving his hands to her knees, he bent them and moved her legs further apart. He adjusted the angle of her hips and began feasting.  It was only a matter of moments before Gus had her thrashing. As he sucked and licked, he inserted a couple fingers which sent her over the edge. She clamped a pillow over her own mouth to stifle the scream caught in her lungs. Gus slipped on a condom and entered her still throbbing body sending her into another full orgasm.  Gus’ mouth came down on hers as he himself found relief. He laid on top of her for a moment as he gained his senses again.


“I don’t know where your skills came from but so far you have outdone Tom in everything we’ve done, not that we have done much yet. Did I ever mention I like to be very creative in bed?”


“And remember, my true love was a man.  I have limited experience with these,” his hand ran slowly around one of her nipples, “lovely distractions.”  His tongue flicked over each nipple but he then stood up and began to dress. “I better go check on Brinn. I have a feeling she may need a hug by now.”  He left the room without a second look back.


Shelby laid On Gus’ bed for another minute and then got up and to dress.  If this is what he could do without experience she couldn’t wait until she taught him a few tricks of her own.


Gus tapped on Brinn’s door but there was no response.  For a minute, Gus worried she had left but when he opened the door she was sleeping, curled up, on her bed.  Gus dropped down on his knees in front of Brinn. He brushed the hair off her face and kissed her forehead. Shelby stood outside the door and watched. “Brinn, Sweetheart, time to wake up.  Our dads will be home soon with dinner.” Gus spoke softly as he stroked Brinn’s cheek and arm.


Brinn’s eyes  fluttered open. “Gussy?” She sat up.  Her eyes were puffy and her lip quivered.  “I’m sorry, Gussy.” She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and she cried.  He stood taking her with him and sat down placing her on his lap. He held her tight for a few minutes.


“I love you, Brinn.  You know that, right?”


“I love you, Gussy.  I am sorry I yelled at you.  I miss my dads and I was tired and…”  


Gus heard a car outside the house.  “I think our dads are home.” Shelby quickly stepped into the guest room.  Brinn gave Gus a big kiss and was out the door racing through the house and out the door into the arms of her dad.


Brian picked Brinn up and felt her arms wrap tightly around his neck.  When Justin came around the car she leaned from Brian to Justin and Brian transferred her over to him.  “I love you, Daddies. Please don’t leave again.”


“Sweetie, you were in good hands.  Didn’t Gus take good care of you?” She nodded her head.


“But he isn’t you.”


Gus ran into Shelby in the hallway.  “You are so amazing with her. Where did you learn that?”


“I would have to say from all my parents but mostly from my dads because Brinn is so much younger than me.  My other sister, JR, is closer to my age so I didn’t pay attention to that kind of stuff. I better get out to my dads and see if they need help with anything.


Gus got there just in time to help with the bags so Justin could carry Brinn and Brian the dinner they picked up. Shelby was in the kitchen when they entered and Brian and Justin acted as if she belonged there.  Gus brought the bags back to his dads’ room while Shelby helped get out some dishes for the Chinese they had brought. She started to leave the kitchen. “Shelby, where you going?” Brian asked.


“I don’t want to intrude on your dinner,” she responded.


“If you are in this house, you are part of the household and no invitation is needed to eat with us.”


“Thank you.”


Justin had sat down with Brinn and was talking softly to her.  She couldn’t hear what was said but she could tell Brinn was relaxing. “Time to eat.  I’m hungry.” Brian said. Brinn walked over and sat down where she knew she would be between her dads. Justin kissed the top of Brian’s head as he walked to his own chair.  Gus and Shelby sat across from Justin and Brinn and everyone dug in. They passed cartons around and everyone helped themselves.


As everyone was eating and talking, Justin couldn’t figure out what was bothering him. Brian told them about the lady at the gallery and then hinted to the fun at the hotel.  That is when Justin saw it. It was just a three second touch but that was all it took for Justin to be sure. Something was going on between Shelby and Gus.


“Brinn, you didn’t get much sleep last night did you? You look very tired.”


“Ya, Daddy, we stayed up really late.”


“Well, let’s get you in the shower and then to bed. Maybe your dad will come in and ready a story to your when you get in bed.”


“Will you, Dad, will you read me a story?”


“Of course, Sweetie, if you get to bed on time.  I am pretty tired myself so your daddy will be tucking me in early, too.” Justin left with Brinn.


Gus spoke up, “I’m going to help Shelby move her stuff down to the cottage. I hope you don’t mind we have been using the cart. I know I’m not supposed to drive….”


“Gus, you know that is not the same as a car and besides, it is just a formality before you get your license.  Have you heard anything from JR or your moms?” Brian asked.


“They asked if I could be there on Friday. Is that Ok?  Can we fly out on Thursday?”


“Sure, Gus, that will give me enough time to set things are up.  How is JR doing?”


“All I know is that Blake said she was on track. I hope that is good.”


Brian walked behind Gus and put his arms around him from behind. “We will get your life back on track, Gus.  When we get back you can put all of that mess behind you and we can figure out what you want to do next.”


“Thanks, Pops,” Gus stood up and pulled out Shelby’s chair as she stood up. “We can talk in the morning.”


Gus helped Shelby move her things but then returned to the house.  By the time he got back Brinn was fast asleep and his dads were in their room.  He tapped on the door. “Is it clear for me to come in a minute?”


They were sitting up in bed and made sure the sheet was covering what needed to be covered. Justin called, “Come in, Gus.”


“I just wanted to say goodnight.  Did Brinn go to sleep? She took a little nap just before you got home and I hoped it wouldn’t keep her up.”


“She told us she was being a handful this afternoon.  Thanks again for taking care of her.” Justin almost said something about Shelby but decided he wanted to talk to Brian first.  “Goodnight, Gus. Sleep well.”


As Brian and Justin held each other in the dark a few minutes later Justin spoke, “Gus and Shelby are having sex.  He isn’t ready for another relationship.”


“Did he tell you that?” Brian’s teeth caught Justin’s earlobe.


“No, it was just obvious in their body language.”


“Well, good for them.” Brian’s tongue ran down Justin’s jawline and his lips caught Justin’s.


Justin pulled away, “Brian, Gus is not ready for another relationship.  He is still getting over Jamie. Don’t you remember how broken up he was less than a month ago?”


“Sex is a great way to forget things,” Brian’s hand gently grasped Justin’s cock as he again began kissing him.


Justin moved back a couple inches. “Has our son ever been into indiscriminate sex?  For god sake, he was in a band, on tour and he built a strong relationship. He doesn’t do casual sex.  He can’t take another heartbreak now.”


“Justin, sex is sex.  Let him let off some steam.  She is obviously fine with it.”


“You don’t know our son at all, do you!”  Justin rolled over giving Brian his back. “And, no, that is not an invitation.”


“Come on, Sunshine,” Brian came up behind him.  “Please, don’t do this.” He kissed Justin’s neck.  “I really need to love you, Justin. Last night we didn’t and, god, I need to feel you.”


“Fine, sex is sex right?”


As Brian entered Justin and, although he physically responded, Justin was  emotionally absent. His mind was on Gus. As they both came, Justin’s head went back against Brian’s shoulder but as Brian wanted to stay in full contact with his body, Justin shrugged him off. Without a word he fell asleep.


Brian shrugged.  He didn’t know why Justin was so worried.  Gus was fine. He was just getting lucky with a beautiful woman.  Brian shivered. Not that he knew what he saw in women. He rolled over and went to sleep.  In the morning Justin woke ahead of Brian and as Brian stepped into the shower, he pulled Justin close from behind.  He inhaled deeply the scent of Justin’s freshly washed hair. Leaving one arm around Justin’s shoulders, his other hand wrapped around Justin’s waist, pulling him tightly against him.


Justin felt himself melting into Brian so pulled himself up straight.  “I just got done you can have the whole place to yourself.”


“Ah, Sunshine, come on.  We aren’t just friends with benefits.  You know that.”


Justin turned and faced Brian.  Just looking at his shower slicked skin make his pulse race.  Damn, teaching him a lesson is going to have to wait. Justin stepped into his arms and lost himself. They made love as the water pounded down on them and then just rested against the wall clinging to each other. “What are we going to do for our anniversary next week?” Brian asked as his hand slid over Justin’s ass, sliding his fingers in and out of the recently used orifice.


“More importantly, what are we going to get Gus for his birthday?” Justin responded.


“I was thinking maybe we could get him a Jeep.  It think that is more practical here in California and I get the feeling Gus will be out here a few years.  He seems to really be interested in the vineyard.”


“And if he wants to get into the music scene again California is as good place to be.” Justin was melting into Brian again as Brian continued the inner massage.  He was so weak when he came to fending off his man. How do you fend off something when you want it so badly? Brian saw the look in his eyes and turned him around and again entered him.  


Brian’s mouth slid down Justin’s neck. He softly said,  “I still don’t understand the big deal about Gus and Shelby.”


That was the wrong thing to say.  Now Justin tensed which sent Brian over the edge and before he could finishing emptying himself, Justin was out of the shower. “Come on, Sunshine…”



Justin was nearly dressed by the time Brian made it to the bedroom.  Justin pulled a t-shirt over his head and walked out the bedroom door.  


Justin waited for Gus to go to the cottages and followed him down there.  He tapped on the door. “Need any help? I peeked in the other one and it is really cute.”


This one is in much worse condition.  That one just needed to be cleaned really.  This one will need new plumbing, electric, and who knows what else.  Gus was making a pile in the middle of the living room. He threw the old curtains there first and then started  started peeling wallpaper off the wall. Justin worked side by side with Gus for nearly half and hour when Gus said, “So out with it, Dad. I love the help and the company but you have something turning over in your mind.”


“Gus, I’m concerned for you.”


“About what?  I haven’t been drinking too much.  Really and….”


“Gus,” Justin touched his cheek.  “I don’t think you are ready for a relationship.”


“Dad, we are just friends.  Neither of us are serious. We just both needed a little stress  reliever and what better way to do that. We have really become good friends and neither of us are looking for a relationship.”


“But, Gussy, you aren’t made for empty relationships.”


“It isn’t empty.  We’re friends.”


“I don’t want to hurt you, Son, but think about the first time you made love with Angi or Jamie. You weren’t doing it just for the ride.  You were doing it because you cared about the person. It was never a casual thing.”


“Dad, Bianca and I just had a thing, a one night stand really.”


“Oh, Gus, just promise me to think about it.  I know your tender heart. Be careful.” Justin hugged him tight.  “You mean so much to me.”



“I know you do, Dad. Shelby won’t hurt me, Dad, she won’t.”


“I don’t think she will intentionally hurt you but remember, Gus, she is older and I am guessing she has had a lot more experience.”


“Dad, I am not a baby.”


“I know that but you are my baby.” Justin took a deep breath.  “Let’s get the rest of this paper off.”



Gus was busy with the new cottage and Shelby was working on making the little cottage her own.  When Brian and Gus left for Pittsburgh on Thursday, Shelby had shared nothing more than a quick makeout session Wednesday evening when Gus had run into her by her cottage.


Brian hadn’t done much better in the romance department.  Justin had stayed very distant all week but Wednesday night as they lay in the dark, Justin softly said, “Take care of him in Pittsburgh.  That’s stupid to say, I know you will take care of our son.” He reached over until he found Brian’s hand. “Blake keeps telling me you aren’t going to change so I need to accept that.  That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try to make my point clear.”


Brian pulled him into his arms, “I can’t say I see a problem yet but, Sunshine, I respect your opinion. And of course I will be there for Gus.  I know this could be a rough week for him although I don’t think the judge will come down on him.”


“Are you going to see Michael? I think it’s time.”


“I agree, but our night is going to be short and I am hoping to make love to you at least a couple of times. And I mean love not sex.”


Justin began to move down Brian’s body and his mouth found Brian’s growing cock.  Justin hadn’t been feasting long before Brian pulled him up. “My turn,” he said. Brian worshipped  Justin’s penis until he was ready to scream. “What do you want, Sunshine?” Justin was forcing himself to hold on but managed to reach into the drawer and pulled out the extender, handing it to Brian.  


“Please, Baby.  This is going to have to hold me for at least a week and if you don’t make it home before I leave for San Francisco it could be nearly two weeks.”


By the time he quit talking, Brian had it on and was slowly entering Justin.  He felt the resistance and heard Justin’s moan but carefully continued as Justin began to climax.  As Brian’s pelvis hit Justin’s ass, he screamed and Brian, too, came in a shattering orgasm. He held Justin as tight as he could to him as both of them fell together.


Justin turned his head to Brian and said, “That is what Gus deserves.” He actually pushed against Brian’s pelvis just  a little more as he drifted off to sleep.




It was very early when Brian and Gus left for the airport.  Brinn was asleep but Justin went to the door to see them off.  Justin and Brian were all over each other on the way to the door.  Gus smiled and said, “Glad to see you two have made up from whatever has been going on.”  


“Well, son, why don’t you load the car so I can say goodbye properly. In fact, give me 10 minutes,” Brian smiled at Gus and then turned and leered at Justin. As the door shut, Gus was sure he heard someone being pressed against the door.  


Brian had his zipper down before the door was completely closed and Justin dropped his shorts as fast and was slammed against the door as Brian entered.  They both came almost before they realized it. As Brian straightened his pants Justin pulled up his shorts and kissed Brian. “Come back safe, Baby, and as soon as you can. I love you!”


“I love you, too, Sunshine,”

 

As they drove off, Justin missed them already.

Chapter 11 by Simply written

Chapter 11


It was mid afternoon by the time Brian and Gus arrived in Pittsburgh. The flights gave Brian and Gus time to talk.  It was the first time Brian had brought up Shelby. He didn’t say much about it but reminded him to be careful with his heart.  They spent a lot more time talking about Jamie and how Gus was feeling about that.


 Brian had a message to call Blake as soon as they landed. Brian caught a note of importance so he sent Gus ahead to get their luggage and called Blake once he was alone. Brian called Blake, “Hey, Brian, thanks for calling me back. Justin and I had one of our sessions today and he told me you were coming with Gus.  I think that is a good thing.”


“What’s up, Blake?  Did JR leave treatment or something?”


“No, she is doing very well.  Tomorrow she plans to meet with Michael, Lindsay and Mel along with you but she wants to talk with Gus first.  I can’t tell you why but I think Gus might need you. Actually, if you are planning to patch things up with Michael anytime soon, this might be the time.”


“Well, what is it?”


“I’m sorry but I can’t tell you.  That is up to her but can Gus come over soon.  Are you still at the airport?”


“Ya, we should be able to be there in the next hour, hour and a half.  Blake, how serious is this?”


“It’s a game changer. I plan to stay here until they have talked.  See you soon.”


Brian was trying to figure out what could be the problem.  Gus really didn’t need more stress. He was a mature kid but he really was a kid yet.


A car was waiting for Brian and Gus so they sat in the back, side by side.  As they pulled out the driver asked for the address and Brian gave him the clinic.


“Pops, I thought we were meeting there tomorrow?” Gus stretched his long legs in the seat.


“The message I got was from Blake.  JR wants to talk to you before you are there with the parents. He honestly didn’t tell me anything, just to stop by.” Brian felt Gus tense so draped an arm around Gus’ shoulders. “He did say she has done really well in the program.”


Brian felt Gus relax and ruffled his hair. “Don’t think about it. Maybe she just wants to see her brother.” Gus dropped his head onto Brian’s shoulder.


“I’m so glad you are here with me. Are you going to talk to Michael?”


“I think it’s time.”


“It is, Pops.  It has been too long.”


“I agree.  I thought about inviting the whole gang over tomorrow night since your moms are in town.  Do you think we should have the family over too?”


“Maybe we can get together with them Saturday or Sunday.  I would rather have time with them alone.”


“Sounds good to me.  I will talk to John and Peter and see what we can work out.”


The car slowed down and pulled in front of the clinic. Brian asked him to wait and he followed Gus into the building. “Hey, Gus, Brian, glad you made it.” Blake shook both of their hands. “Gus,  your sister has done so well in the program. She is determined to succeed.”


“I am really glad to hear that,” Gus responded. “But she wants to see me alone?”


“Yes, she was hoping you would be able to talk to her before the rest of the family. Let me take you to her room. I’ll be back in a minute, Brian.”


In a few moments Blake was back.  “Brian, come to my office. I have permission to tell you what is going on.”



Gus knocked on the door. “Come in,” JR called out.


Gus walked in and the first thing he thought of was how good JR looked.  It was obvious she had been sleeping and eating well. “JR you look really good.”  She waved him over and he gave her a big hug.


They talked for a few minutes.  Gus told her all about the vineyard and how much he liked it out there and then told her about his breakup with Jamie.  He downplayed the breakup when he saw her looking uncomfortable.


“JR, I’m glad you want to talk to me but it sounds important.”


She stretched out on the bed facing away from Gus. “Will you lay by me, big brother?”


Gus laid next to her and she reached back and took his hand, pulling it around her laying it on her stomach.She laid her hand over his.  Gus smiled a bit to himself. She really had put on a bit of weight in here.


“Gus, I have a secret and I need to share it with you before the parents find out.”  Gus kissed her head and tightened his hold a bit. “Gus, I told you about my boyfriend, right?”


“Yes,” he said softly.


“Gus,” she squeezed his hand and then pressed it tighter against her stomach. “I would like you to meet your niece or nephew.”


Gus froze. Did she just say what she thought she did?


“Gus, please say something.”


“I don’t know what to say other than I love you and I will help anyway I can.”


“I know I am too young to keep this baby.  I am sure by now you can actually feel my bump.  I’m three months along and won’t get an abortion at this stage.  But, I know I can’t raise a baby and I don’t want our moms to either.  I can’t see him or her every day.” Gus pulled her tight.


“JR what are you going to do?”


“I’ll have the baby and give it up for adoption.  I would like to have some choice on who got the baby and would love to be able to hear see pictures at least some times. But I am a little worried because I did drink and take drugs when I was pregnant.  What if no one wants the baby because it might have problems?” She turned and clung to Gus.”I’m scared, so scared.” And she cried.


After she finished crying and pulled herself together. She sat up.  “I know you need to go. I just need you to have my back tomorrow.”


“I will always have your back, Jennie.  I love you.” Gus gave her a hug and walked to the door.  “I will be back tomorrow and I have not only your back but all of you.”


Gus walked off the unit and toward Blake’s office. He was really confused. All he really knew was he wanted to go kill that guy.


He almost walked past the door but then stopped and knocked. The door opened and Brian was the only one in the room. “Hey, Gus, how is JR?”


“She looks really good. Do you know?”


“Yes, she gave Blake permission to tell me so you wouldn’t be without support.”


“Let’s go home, Pops.  I just want to go home and think about this.”  The ride home was silent.


After arriving home, they carried their bags in and Gus dropped on a stool by the counter.  Brian walked over and sat next to him taking his hand. “If you would rather talk to your dad I won’t be hurt or Becca would listen.”


Gus looked up into Brian’s face. “Pops, why would I need to call Dad when you are right here, unless you don’t want to talk about it.”


“Gus, I am always here to listen to you. How is JR dealing with this.”


“She is being very grown up about it but she isn’t grown up.  She is just a kid. I know all the parents will be supportive but our moms and Michael are going to have meltdown.  I just hope they can hold it together while they are with her.” Gus got up and walked to the doors, looking out over the pool toward the guest house. “Pops, tell me if I am off base but do you think JR and Peter and Becca could help each other out.  JR knows she will put the baby up for adoption but she would love to be able to get updates She is worried no one will want the baby because it could have issues do to her drinking and drugs.”


“Wow, Gus, I don’t know why I am surprised you would try to help right away.” Brian walked up beside Gus and put an arm around his shoulder.  “Just remember it isn’t your job to solve this but I am so glad you are there to support your sister.”


“Is it wrong I want to kill the guy.  I mean she is just a kid and he is my age.  I’m serious. If he was here right now I’d…”


Brian turned Gus to face him and took him into his arms.  “That wouldn’t help anything, Gus. I have a feeling Mel will take care of him in the courtroom.  Just show JR the way a real man acts and next time she will hopefully choose better.”


Gus held on to Brian tightly. “Pops, don’t ever doubt you got this dad thing. Thanks for being here.”  He kissed Brian and then stepped back. “Do we have any food in this house?”


“I doubt it. No one’s been living here.  Pizza, Chinese? Or we could go for Italian.”


“I don’t feel like going out. Either of those are fine. I think I am going to need a good night sleep, knowing what is coming tomorrow.”



Gus did head to his room early so Brian just went to his bedroom too and gave Justin a call.  Justin’s warm voice came on the line. “Hi, Baby. How was your trip? Did you connect with Blake?”


“The trip went fine.  We did go to the clinic.  I am guessing he didn’t tell you what the call was about.”


“No, he was very professional.”


“Well, JR is pregnant.  She wanted to tell Gus before the parents so he would be there for her.”


“Oh my god, she is so young. How is she? How did Gus deal with it?”


“Our son is amazing.  She will have the baby and give it up for adoption. Gus instantly thought of Becca and Peter.” There was a pause. “Why do I hear your wheels turning now?”


“I think that is a good idea. An amazing idea.”


“The problem is, will the baby have issues due to her drugs.” Brian had a note of concern  in his voice.


“Well, if anyone could deal with that it is the two of them but I am not sure we should get involved. Have you talked to Michael yet?”  Justin changed the subject.


“No, how do I approach that when I know he is going to be a grandfather before he does.  I was wondering if I should talk to Ben first. I was thinking about having them and Mel and Lindz over tomorrow night.  Wish you could be here. I miss you already.” Brian was lying on the bed he had shared with Justin for so long. “What are you doing, Sunshine?”


“I have the house to myself right now.  Chantel invited Brinn to eat dinner with her family so I have an hour more to myself.  I am in the studio.”


“I wish I was there to help you create more images for your paintings. I would love to take a paddle right now and heat up that perfect ass of your.”


“Oh, god, Baby, you are going to get me all worked up aren’t you?  I just want to taste your lips and your skin, and then I would move down to my favorite treat in the world. I would run my tongue…”


“Oh, shit, that did it.  Now I have a raging hardon and no one to help me get rid of it.”


“I am sure there are toys in that room yet.  I think we even have automatic blow job toy there somewhere.”


“Sunshine, no machine is a substitute for you. It wouldn’t know how to stroke me or…..I want to slide my fingers down your crack and when I get to that spot I am sure I could make you scream.”


“There is no doubt….how long are you going to be gone.”


“I have no idea, yet. It was too late to check with the judge when we got here.  I will connect with him in the morning. Hopefully, he can squeeze us in tomorrow afternoon.  Gus wants to have the family over on Sunday. I need to go into the office on Monday and maybe Tuesday. I am sorry, Sunshine.  I will do my best to get home on Wednesday. I know you leave Friday.”


“Actually we are leaving Thursday so Shelby can take Brinn on a fieldtrip.”


“I so want to be home before you leave so we can make love in the hot tub, in your studio, oh, and …. I need to stop this. I love you, Sunshine.  How’s our girl?”


“Tricky, change the subject.  Shelby is testing Brinn. She has this idea our second grader could be in junior high by the end of the semester.  Am I ready for that?”


“She is your daughter. Of course she is brilliant.”


“She is our daughter.”


“Yes, she is.  Now and forever but you  know what I mean. She has your genes along with both of our hearts. Are you planning to talk to Shelby about Gus?”


“I don’t know, I’ll have to see if there is an appropriate time. Baby, I would love to keep talking but I really need to get going.  Brinny will be back any minute.”


“I will come home as soon as I can. Miss you so much.   I love you, my darling.”


“I love you, too.  Take care of our boy.  Say ‘hi’ to all of our friends.  Goodbye, Baby.”


“Goodbye, Sunshine, kiss my girl for me,” and the line went dead.



It was early when Brian woke to a knock on the door.  Brian woke from a sound sleep, “Gus?”


“Can I come in?”


“Sure, come on in Sunny Boy. Join me.”  Gus sat on the edge of the bed and then laid down next to his dad. Brian pulled him close.  “This bed was really lonely without your dad last night.”

“I know it’s different but my bed has been really lonely, Pops, really lonely.  I miss him so much.”


Gus cried in Brian’s arms for a bit. “I know Dad doesn’t want me with Shelby,” he said with a wobbly voice, “but I just miss having someone to love, someone who will love me.”


“Gus, at first I told your dad to let you live a little.  There is nothing wrong with sex. But I think I know why he was concerned now.  You love hard. You have made love with people you care about but just sex doesn’t seem like your style.  Your heart is so much more open than mine ever was. We are just concerned about you. If you can work it out with Shelby and make something work, go for it.  Just be careful. Repairing a heart isn’t something you can do overnight.”


Gus kissed Brian. “What was it like when you grew up, Pops? What did you do when you needed someone to listen to you?”


“I left the house as fast as I could.  I usually went to Michael’s and Debbie often figured out something was bothering me.  At least, I was away from the house and that alone helped. I would never talk to my parents about a problem.  It would have just been my fault,” Brian’s voice trailed off.


“I shouldn’t have asked.  I’m sorry.”


“Your dad is the only reason I figured out how to love, really love.  We were really lucky he came into our lives. Hey, you have a birthday next week.   Any ideas for a present?”


Gus’ focus drifted and his face went solemn. Brian’s hand skimmed Gus’ cheek.  “If I could give you that, Sunny Boy, I would.” He hugged him once more. “I think we might as get up and how about we go to the Inn for breakfast and a little time with family before heading to the clinic.”


“That’s a great idea.  I’ll be ready in half an hour.”

“I will give John a call and warn him they are getting company.”



After a great breakfast with John, Tony, and their kids, they made plans for Sunday lunch and left for the clinic.  “I am not family so won’t be in the meeting but I will stay close. Maybe I will talk to Becca for a while and I need to call the judge and see if he can meet this afternoon. Brian had called Ben and asked him to bring Michael early.  He wanted to talk to him. Blake had given them a room to meet in and Ben brought Michael there. Ben sent him in and went to wait in the outer office. “Hey, Mikey,” Brian stood up as he walked in the door. Michael stopped in his tracks. “You’re looking good.”


After a moment’s hesitation Michael took a step toward Brian with his hand out. “Are you serious?” Brian said with a smile he opened his arms and Michael stepped into them, instantly holding onto him tightly.


“I’m so sorry, Brian.  I shouldn’t have overreacted like that and after I did I shouldn’t have been so bullheaded about it. I don’t know what we would have done with JR if Gus hadn’t come to help us.”


“He is a great kid. He is also hurting right now.  His boyfriend broke it off because of his family but to Gus, family is everything. He had to come to help JR. Come over to the house tonight.  I called the girls and they are coming out. I am going to see about Ted and Emmett. It will be just like the old days minus Sunshine. I am just picking up Italian and there is plenty to drink in the house. Do you think your mom could make a pan of lemon bars?”


“We would love to come and I will check with mom. Brian,” he looked into Brian’s eyes.  “It’s good to ….I’m glad we cleared…” Brian kissed him. “Go on, go talk to your daughter. Gus said she looks good.”


“Gus saw her?”


“Yes, last night.  She wanted to talk to her big brother.”


Ben popped his head in, “They are ready for us.” He smiled as he saw Brian’s arm around Michael’s shoulder.  “Now that's what I like to see. Michael walked over and Ben kissed him.


“See you tonight.  Dinner is at 7:00.”  Brian watched them walk away and felt for them. Many of his friends were about to have their world shook.


He stayed in the room and called the judges office.  He was put on hold and when the clerk came back on the phone.  “The judge will see you and your son at 1:30 pm. He doesn’t have a lot of time so please be on time, Mr.Taylor-Kinney.”  He thanked her and said goodbye. He called Emmett and invited him and then called the office. He invited Ted and then they talked about work for a while.


Thirty minutes later, he saw Lindsay and Mel walk out the front door.  Michael and Ben came out next. Ben had a supportive arm around Michael. Brian stepped into the hall expecting Gus to come out.  Instead he saw Becca. “Uncle Brian!” She gave him a big hug. “Peter told me you were around and we are getting together on Sunday. It is really quiet when you are all gone.” There was a note of sadness in her voice.  


“How are you doing, Becca? Do you have any new prospects on the family front?”


“No, nothing.  I know we are still young but we have so much love to share.”


“I know you do.  Have you met Gus’ sister while she’s been here?”


“No, I work with outpatients while this is Blake’s baby.”


“Gus is back there with her now.  Do you think you could get me back there just to say hi?”


“I’ll take you back but I will have to ask her permission before you go into her room.”


“That would be great.”


Becca brought Brian back and called Jennie Rose’s room. She said he was welcome so she went back with him.  


“Jennie Rose, you look beautiful.” Brian kissed her cheek.  “Let me introduce you to my nephew’s wife, Becca Kinney.


“Nice to meet you Jennie.”


“JR is fine.  That is what most people call me. I am glad you and dad finally patched it up.”


“So am I.  How are you feeling?”


“I won’t say it has been a lot of fun but I feel better now and of course,” she laid her hand on her stomach, “there are a lot of changes to come.”


“If there is anything we can do for you, let us know.  Gus said you are thinking adoption is the way to go.”


Out of the corner of his eye he caught Becca’s look. “Well, Gus we need to get moving. The Judge is squeezing us in.  You two can say goodbye. I will see you in five minutes.” Brian walked out with Becca.


As soon as they left that part of the clinic, Becca grabbed Brian. “You can’t tell me you didn’t plan that.”


“Plan what? I didn’t plan for a fifteen year old to end up pregnant. She is concerned and she should be that the baby may be affected by her drug use.  She is looking good and healthy now but that baby took drugs and drank with her for a couple months just when development was starting. Gus and I aren’t getting anymore involved.  I hope it works out Becca.”


Gus walked out and Becca hugged him, “I didn’t really say hi to you.  I think you get better looking every time I see you. I may have to trade Peter in for a younger model.”


“Hate to break up the reunion but we do need to get going.  See you Sunday or feel free to stop by the house tomorrow.” Both Gus and Brian kissed one of her cheeks at the same time and they were gone.


“So you were pretty subtle there connecting those two.”


“I told Becca we weren’t doing anything else. If she and Peter are interested it is up to them to proceed.”


“Thanks, Pops.  That was a perfect way for them to meet. Now, I take it we are going to meet the judge?”


“Yes, he is fitting us in at 1:30.  Do you need something for lunch or would you like to go some place nice when we are done talking to him.”


“I don’t think I could eat right now.  I have to admit I am a little nervous about this meeting. Pops I still can’t forget about that man who died.  I have come to terms with the fact his death wasn’t my fault but I was the only one to blame for totalling my car.  I don’t know if I ever apologized for that. You gave me such a great gift and…”


Brian reached over and took Gus’ hand. “Gus, you have atoned for your sins enough already. I believe the judge will see what we do. Your heart shows through everything you say and do. I know the judge has checked all of us out.  When we go home I hope it will be with your record wiped clean and your license in hand or at least permission to get it.”



At 2:00 pm Brian and Gus walked out of the judge’s office.  “Call your dad, Gus. I know he is waiting to hear from us.”


Gus called Justin. “Gus, are you done with the judge?  What happened? Did it go well?”


Gus laughed, “I’ll tell you if you are done asking questions.”


“Sorry, I have been thinking about you all morning, wondering what happened with JR and then with the judge.”


“Well what do you want to talk about first?”


“I want to know what happened with the judge.  That’s what effects you the most.”


Gus put the phone on speaker so Brian could be included. “Morning, Sunshine, did you get some sleep last night?”


“Hi, Baby, you didn’t help that I couldn’t stop thinking….”


“Hey, Dads, I’m in this conversation.  Please stop before I get sick.”


Brian and Justin both laughed.  “Please, Gussy, tell me what happened with the judge,” Justin responded.


“The judge asked what I had been doing the last three months. I told him I had spent my time with family most of the time and that when I was out on the road with the band I didn’t drink.  He asked what my plans were for the future and I told him I was very interested in the wine business after being on the vineyard. I told him I was starting online classes second semester and about the renovations to the cottage.”


“That is great, Gus.”


“Anyway, he complimented me, well really you and Pops, on my working through everything and setting goals. Short story long, I am going to get my license now and Pops are on our way to celebrate.  We are going to the deli and after that, I’m not sure.”


“Hey, Sunshine, just by chance Becca met JR today.” Brian said.


“Oh, I am sure you didn’t.  Can you excuse us for a minute, Gus.  Take it off speaker and hand the phone to your dad or you will hear things you don’t want to hear.”


Gus laughed, “Love you, Dad.  Give Brinn a hug for me. Here’s Pops on private.”


“You  nearly killed me last night.  All I could do was think about you and me and feeling you deep inside me.”


Brian groaned out loud.


“Say goodbye, Dads, before you make me sick.”


“Bye, Sunshine, I love you.  Call me when you go to bed tonight. Wake me up so I can lay with you.”


“I love you, Baby.”


Brian and Gus grabbed  lunch and headed back to the house to get ready for dinner.  The house was clean so they made sure they had the drinks they needed.  Brian realized they forgot mixers. “Hey, Gus, how about using that new driver’s license and get some mixers for dinner.  We could use some tonic water, some seltzer, and some soda.


“I …. Sure… I can do that.”


“Take whatever vehicle you want.  Just use the credit card I gave you.”


Gus took the keys for the SUV and walked out to the garage and opened the door.  He got in behind the wheel and put the keys in the ignition. He couldn’t turn the key.  His hands began to shake and his heart began to race.


It had been about ten minutes when Brian realized he never heard a car start.  Brian stepped into the garage and saw Gus in the driver’s seat. He appeared to be frozen. Brian walked around to the driver’s door and pulled him into his arms. “I am sorry, Gus, that was so stupid. Your dad would never have been so dumb.”

“I just couldn’t turn the key.  I got so scared, frozen really. What if…. What if…”


“Gus, I’ll go with you if you still want to try.”


He nodded.  “I think I need to.”


Brian got into the passenger seat. He put his hand on Gus’ shoulder. “Turn the key, son. You will be fine.  I understand the fear but I have faith in you. You have always been an excellent driver. One accident doesn’t change that. Go ahead, turn the key.”


Gus started the vehicle and took a deep breath.  He put the car in reverse and slowly backed out of the garage. He glanced over at Brian.  “Thanks, Pops. Thanks for not making me feel, well, stupid. You weren’t stupid. Not everyone would freak out like I just did.”


Gus slowly drove to the store and they picked up what they needed.  This time Gus got behind the wheel and started it right up. Brian could see he was still very uncomfortable but he did it. When they arrived home, Brian put an arm around Gus’ shoulder and they each had a bag of drinks.  “Gus, if you ever need a copilot just ask. Maybe I could be your wingman tomorrow night and I can get you into Babylon. It is nothing like the place it was when I was a kid but you would definitely have a good time.”


“What would Dad say about that?”


“He doesn’t need to know everything we do….but you know I will tell him everything. I can’t lie to that amazing man. You know that.”


“I’ll think about it. I really could use…..some relief.  I wish Angi was around but of course she is at college. Did you really just go off with anyone for sex?


“It was a different time and I was very different than you. You want honesty?”  Gus nodded. “I could be with several men in a night without leaving the premises. I know I was really screwed up but it was just the way it was back then.  Babylon is much different today. I still own a majority of the place but Ted runs the business end. I haven’t been there in months. Usually once or twice a year your dad and I stop by for an hour or so.  It is still a dance club but there are no back rooms for sex and although I am sure it goes on it isn’t open.”


“I’m just glad you came out of it healthy.  I know lots of them didn’t.” Gus started setting up the bar area while Brian got out place setting.  Together they prepared for their guests.


“Gus, I am not sure what is going to happen tonight.  I am afraid it isn’t going to be pretty at times. Michael and Mel are bound to have words at some point.  I hope they are civil but anytime you want to leave, feel free. I hope they go to another room to have it out so it doesn’t ruin everyone else’s time.”


“I want to be involved to speak for Jennie.  Our moms think they know her but they don’t. She told me so. I promised I would.”


“I got your back, son.”


The doorbell rang and the food from the restaurant was delivered. Dishes were put in the oven and refrigerator.  The next time it was Gus’ moms at the door and they started talking about Gus’ life in California and his plans for college. Next to arrive was Michael, Ben, and Hunter.  “Hey, Hunter, I didn’t know you were in town. I’m glad you came along.”


“I was in the area and when my dads told me about JR I knew I needed to come by.”  Hunter stated.


“You’re always welcome, Hunter. “ Brian gave him a hug.  “Since you finally quit trying to get into my pants.”


Hunter laughed, “It has been a long time since I wanted to get into a guys pants.  My wife keeps me perfectly happy. Did you hear we are expecting?”


“No, I hadn’t heard.  Congratulations.” Brian responded.


“Oh, that is all we need,”  Mel said. “Nothing against you and your wife, Hunter, but I’m not ready to be a grandmother and JR is definitely not ready to be a mom.  We need to schedule an abortion as soon as possible. There are states that will still give her one. Within a couple hours we can be there.”


“I don’t know, Mel,” Michael responded, “JR said she didn’t want to do that.  I know we are the parents and she is under age but…”


“Absolutely not!” Gus jumped in. “Jennie wants to have the baby and give it up for adoption.” Gus stood up for JR.


“Gus, stay out of this.  You are not her parent. You don’t know her. When is the last time you lived with her? When she was ten?”


“Mama, I can’t let you do this.  I promised my sister I would let you do something she didn’t want.” Gus looked at LIndsay.  “Mom, you can’t go along with this?”


“Gus, having a baby is so hard on the body.  JR is so young. Carrying a baby while getting off drugs is just too hard, not to mention, who would adopt a baby knowing that the mother took drugs during the pregnancy.”


Gus looked for Brian who stepped closer and shook his head discreetly. “What do you two know?” Lindsay questioned Brian and Gus.


Brian took over, “We just know that there are lots of couples who want babies.  My nephew, Peter and his wife, are waiting for children. They almost got siblings but at the last minute they went to relatives instead. I just know they were willing to take children that had been abused.  They can’t be the only couple looking for children.”


“Brian, no one asked you.” Mel said. “You have nothing to say about this.”


Lindsay stepped up and put her hand on Mel’s shoulder.  “Sweety, this is probably not the time and place to do this.  Brian was not telling us what to do. He was just pointing out that couples are looking for babies.” Mel stared at her.  “Mel, I am not taking Brian’s side. I just think that we need to talk about this in private with Michael and Ben.”


“I think if JR wants to have the baby she should have the baby.  Mel, I know having a baby is hard but it would be harder on her to have an abortion if she doesn't want one.” Michael looked at Mel and Lindsay, “If she is old enough to get pregnant I say she is old enough to choose whether or not to have it.”


The doorbell rang with the arrival of Emmett and Drew, Ted and Blake.  And with that everyone tried to lighten the mood. Emmett stepped right in and helped serve while Drew offered to play bartender. The food was good as always and at the end of the meal there was tiramisu and lemon bars. Everyone was telling stories and laughing.  It was just what everyone needed.


Gus couldn’t forget the earlier conversation. It was Mel who was the biggest problem.  He needed to talk to her, alone. He found his chance when she stepped out for a cigarette.  Gus grabbed a jacket and stepped out to the patio where she stood. He draped the jacket on her shoulders. She looked up at her son and smiled as he left his arm around her. “Mama, you have to let JR do this.”


“I can’t do that, Gus. She’s my baby.”


“Well, your baby is having a baby. She didn’t choose this but she wasn’t forced to have sex.  She told me that herself. Mama, focus on getting the bastard who was an adult when he had sex with my little sister.  You can do that. JR needs to do this, not on her own, but with her family there to support her.”


Melanie turned and hugged her son. “You have really grown into a wise young man. I don’t like the thought of JR having to go through the pregnancy but I will get the fucker that took advantage of her.  I will nail him.”


“Thanks, Mama.”


“Gus, how are you? I heard you had a bad breakup.”


“How long are you and Mom around for? Are you free tomorrow?”


They made plans to spend Saturday together and Gus guided Mel back in the house.


Brian was fairly sure he knew what had happened out there and Gus looked more stressed then he had before.  He was worried for his son. He was so young but had taken on so much. He knew they had raised him to be that way, to care and love his friends and family.  Well, he would be there for him. The drinks turned to coffee and soda shortly after they ate and by the time everyone headed out at least one person in each car had not had anything to drink in a few hours. As everyone left Michael hung back for a lengthy hug from Brian.  “It was great having a night like this. It was far too long.”


“We will talk again soon.”


When Brian turned around the house was quiet except for Gus putting away a few things in the kitchen.  Brian walked over to him and put an arm around Gus’ shoulders. “You don’t have to do that. There isn’t much left since everyone helped. How does time in the hot tub sound?”


“That sounds great.  I love sitting in there this time of year when the steam comes off of it. I’ll grab some towels for us and get my suit.”


“Trunks are fine but I don’t plan to get any. Hope that doesn’t bother you.”

“Why would it?  I have seen a guy’s junk before including yours now and then.”


They met outside a few minutes later.  Brian brought a couple glasses of Jim Beam with him.  Brian watched Gus sip the amber liquid and saw him go further and further away in his head. “Where’d you go, Gus?” Brian asked him softly.


“I...the last time I was in one of these was with  Jamie. “I miss him so much. It still hurts so bad.” The tears began to flow. “I just don’t understand why people can’t just let people love who they love. I keep trying to get in touch with him and there is no way to get to him. I finally contacted some of the other band members.  All but one would just say he was fine. The last one told me Jamie was really broken up but because of his dad he was now dating a woman his dad had hooked him up with. They will announce their engagement at Christmas.”


“Oh, Gus, I am sorry.” He put his arms around him.


“Can you relate at all, Pops?”


“Early in our relationship when I wasn’t giving your dad what he needed he moved in with a violinist. I didn’t know why I hurt but it was my heart dying without his love.  But, Gus, you aren’t me. You are your dad. When he wasn’t able to get what he needed from the person he loved, he was willing to move on, he had to move on to get what he needed. You need to move on, Gus.”


“How did you end up back together?”


“Your dad went off with the first pretty face who said the right words.  He fell for the wrong person because he fell for Ethan because he was angry with me.  I guess I understand why Sunshine is worried about you.He is afraid you will fall for Shelby and get hurt like he did with the fiddle player.”  Brian stroked Gus’ hair as they sat in the steaming bath.


“I guess that makes sense.The difference is, Shelby and I aren’t looking for love right now.”


“Oh, young man, Love doesn’t always come when you are ready for it.”


“That makes sense, Pops. Thank you for being willing to listen.”


“We are both always here.” Brian moved a few inches away from him. “What are your plans tomorrow?”


“I will spend it with my moms.  I will let you know if I will be free for the club later.  My guess is I would be. It might be fun. I could use some time that doesn’t require thinking.”


“I think I better head up to my room unless you want to listen to phone sex with your dad.”


“Go, please, go Pops. I will make sure the house is all shut up.”  Brian wrapped a large towel around him and headed into the house.


Brian was in bed and looking at images of Justin’s paintings when the call came in.  “Oh, Sunshine, in the old days when we were apart I would just find someone to have sex with. God, it is so hard being apart when you are the only one I want.”


“Well,  I am so glad I am the only one you want.  I can’t stop thinking about you with your whole dick buried deep, filling me up.  What did you do after we talked?”


“We got stuff for dinner.I think I messed up with Gus.  I asked him if he wanted to go get some mixers for us, not even thinking he may have issues driving alone.  Don’t worry, I got smart and went with him. He did fine driving. He is taking on far too much. Sometimes I wish I could make him 15 again. Jamie is basically engaged to some chick his dad picked and it is tearing Gus apart. You were right.”


“Oh, I was?  Right about what? I love those words.”


“Gus isn’t ready for a relationship.  He is still in so much pain. Tomorrow we are going to go to Babylon.”

“You are going to Babylon without me?”


“I am just going to be Gus’ wingman. I will watch him close but he needs to be able loosen up for a change.”


“Just watch him.  Although I would love to punish you right now.”


“Oh, punish me, Sunshine.  How would you punish me?”


“I would play with your prostate and your balls and drive you crazy but not let you cum. Do it, Baby.  Put in a vibrator and play with your balls. Then I would be able to taste you; your mouth, your nipples.” Brian grabbed the prostate massager, lubed it and inserted it. Brian closed his eyes and felt it.  He closed his eyes and pictured Justin doing this to him. He moaned loudly into the phone.


“Can you feel me, Baby? Am I stroking you just right?”


Brian could do nothing but sigh as he imagined. Justin’s touch.


“I need to cum, Sunshine.”


“Make it count, Baby, come all the way in your core.”


Brian shouted as Justin could picture him climaxing.


“Oh I love you.  Tell me you will make it home Wednesday.”


“I will do my best. I need to feel your skin and stroke your ass. Not to mention wanting to let my tongue play around and around that perfect bud of yours.”


“You need to get your ass home because I love you too much to be separated.”


“Oh, Sunshine, I will get home somehow by Wednesday  Give Brinn a hug for me. I love you, both.”



The remainder of the weekend went as planned Saturday evening Gus and Brian spent a few hours at Babylon.  Gus forgot how important his dad was in some circles. They had VIP treatment and Gus drank a little and danced a lot.  He forgot all his troubles. And on Sunday the whole family arrived late morning and spent a good part of the day. Brian held Jonna and played with Matti for a long time after they had eaten while the young adults played games. Claire insisted on cleaning up and then took the kids back to the Inn.  Brian joined the game. He loved watching his nephews love their spouses. John and Tony could barely keep their hands off each other and the way Peter looked at Becca made his heart melt. He so hoped that they would find a child soon. He would do anything he could to see that happen.


Gus saw his dad’s facial expression as he looked at Peter and Becca.  He was going to talk to JR about it tomorrow.


Brian spent most of the day on Monday and Tuesday at the office and Gus cautiously drove into the clinic so he could spend a good part of the day with Jennie. He didn’t bring up Becca and Peter on Monday but after lunch on Tuesday Gus had to bring it up.  “JR, have you had more thoughts about the adoption?”


“I want this baby to go to a good family.”


“Remember Becca, you met her the other day?”


“Ya, she was really nice.  She has stopped by a couple times since then.”


“Becca and my cousin can’t have kids of their own but would make amazing parents.  Please mention it to her next time she stops. I don’t think she is allowed to bring it up to you as an employee of the place. I could watch your baby grow.  I could send pictures to you. I am sorry I have to put this on you Jennie. You are too young to have to deal with this all. I am glad your dads and moms are supporting you now.”


“Gus, thank you for everything. I am going to miss you when you leave tomorrow.”


“We can talk everyday. I will fly back  let’s say once a month for a weekend.”


“You would do that for me? I love you, Gus.”


“I love you, too, JR.  I will call soon.”


“I think I am getting the bug the girl down the hall had.  Or I have late morning sickness. I’ll be fine. Call me when you get to California tomorrow.”


Gus hugged his sister and then made her lay down and tucked her in.” Gus kissed her forehead and left.


Brian had worked two very long days so they could go home on Wednesday just so he could see Justin before he left.  He hated this travel stuff when they weren’t together.


Brian’s phone rang around 4:00 am. “Brian, sorry to bother you but I just got a call that JR is having trouble.They are sending her by ambulance to the hospital. She is asking for Gus.”


“Give us 10 minutes and we will be on our way. Text me if you get any more details.”


Brian and Gus were in the car before Brian told him what was going on. “Oh, no, Pops, she told me she wasn’t feeling well when I left.  I should have told someone or stayed a little longer.”

“Gus, we don’t know what it is yet and she assured you she was fine.”


“I did something today I probably shouldn’t have but I told her all about Peter and Becca.  I thought it might make her feel better knowing there was at least one family that would want a baby like hers.”


“Gus, everything you have done you did because you love your sister and want the best for her.


When they arrived at the hospital, Brian was sent to the waiting room and Gus was taken to JR.  


Gus rushed to her bed when he arrived in the room.  “Jennie, I’m here,” he said as he took her hand and touched her cheek.”  He saw an IV going into her arm.


Her eyes fluttered open.  “Oh, Gus.” A tear rolled down her cheek. “I don’t want to lose this baby.  I want something good to come out of all this mess.” Pain shot across her face and her knees came up to her tummy.  


“Let me get a nurse or doctor.”


“No, wait, Gus.  I need to say this before the parents arrive.  Don’t let them stop fighting for the baby. Don’t let them decide to let me miscarriage.  Please, Gus, fight for me.”


“I will do anything for you, Jennie.”


“They can’t give me anything  that will harm the baby and there are things they won’t give me because of rehab.  If you are with me I can take it.”


Just then the door opened and their moms came in. Gus took a step back but would not leave this room until he knew everything was alright.  



In the waiting room, Brian called Justin.  He answered,“Oh, Baby, I miss you, too, but really?  It’s 3:00 am,” in a soft sexy voice.


“Sunshine, we aren’t going to make it home today.”


Justin was wide awake now. “What’s wrong? Is Gus alright?”


“It’s JR.  She is in the hospital.  There is no way Gus will leave until he knows she is good and I won’t leave him here alone.”


“Of course you won’t. Please let me know how things are going throughout the day. Tell Gus I love him.”


Softly Brian said, “I love you, Sunshine.  I was so looking forward to touching you tonight.”


“Oh, Baby, me too. Talk to you later.  I love you.”


All the sudden the waiting room was full.  Ben, Michael, Lindsay, Mel, and Gus walked in.  Gus stepped over to Brian.


“What’s going on?” Brian looked at Gus.


“Too many people stressed her out,” Gus’ voice was tense.  “No one is allowed back in until they are invited.” Brian had never seen Gus so angry at the adults around him.  “Ben is the only adult among them.” Gus said to Brian. “Like she needs her parents talking about her like she wasn’t there, making life decisions for her.”  


Everyone was quiet for a couple moments before a nurse came in.  “Gus Kinney?”


“That’s me.”

 

“Come with me.  Your sister needs you.”

Chapter 12 by Simply written

Chapter 12


Brian looked around the room, “Now because you can’t be grownups and be civil, my son,” he looked over at the women, “our son, has something more to deal with. Do you realize how much he has gone through in the last three months?  His birthday is next week and now this is hanging over his head.” Brian looked directly at Mel, “I am guessing you were trying to convince them a miscarriage would be the best thing for everyone, no matter what JR wants. Mel, you can’t be in charge of everything.”


Brian then turned to Michael.  “Mikey, I know we haven’t talked in a while but I know you want what is best for your daughter.  Fight for it! I am getting out of here.” He looked over at Ben. “You’re in charge. You seem to be the only one who makes sense.” And Brian walked out.


Gus followed the nurse down the hall and into Jennie’s room. He walked over and held her hand. There was a young female doctor standing next to the bed. She smiled gently.  “Thanks for coming into the room for your sister. Right now JR is fairly stable. Her problem has something to do with getting off the drugs but I would say mostly it was caused by the stress she is under. If things stay calm and quiet for the next 24 hours, she will be able to go back to the rehab.”


“That is great news.” Gus responded.


“She is hoping you can stay with her while she is here.”


“Of course.” Gus responded and the doctor headed to the door.


Gus looked at JR. “I will be right back, Jennie.  I just have one question I forgot to ask the doctor.”


Gus followed the doctor into the hall and  stopped her. “Excuse me, but I have a question.”

“Sure, Gus, what is it?”

“Obviously, you met her parents.” The doctor nodded. “It isn’t going to get better.  When she gets out of rehab in a few weeks, will she be able to travel?”


“If she continues to stay stabilized she should be able to travel up to the last six or eight weeks. Why do you ask?”


“Right now she is not doing well with either set of parents and I was thinking about seeing if she wanted to come to California where I live.  She would be away from all drugs at the vineyard and obviously there is wine around but I think the peace and quiet out there would be perfect for her. And my dads would support her along with the foreman’s wife who has had three children of her own.”


“That does sound ideal for someone so young coping with so much. Talk to your sister and if you need someone to help convince the parents I am on your side.” The doctor walked down the hall.


Gus went back into the room and smiled at his sister.  “Is there room for me in that bed?” JR moved nearer the IV  and Gus climbed in next to her putting his arm under her head using the other one to pull her close. “Sounds you will be just fine if the crazies leave you alone. How much time do you have left in rehab if all goes well?”


“It is a minimum of four weeks which is where I am now but sometimes they suggest eight weeks but since I am pregnant and have done so well, they planned to let me go to a halfway house for the next month.”


“How does a trip to California sound?  Our vineyard is secluded. You would have no access to drugs.  I am afraid there is lots of alcohol around but you would have that everywhere. It is quiet and beautiful and, ok I am going to say it, a long way away from your parents.  They may not go for it but it would be the calmest place for you to be and we are only 15 miles away from a hospital and there are doctors nearby.” Gus’ voice turned sing songy  as he saw JR was falling asleep. He kissed her temple and laid his head next to hers. When he was sure she was sleeping he slipped out of bed and walked to the hall to talk to Brian.


Brian was out in  the hall away from everyone else which suited him fine.  “Pops, we need to talk.”


“Is something wrong with JR?”


“I want her to come back to California with us.  I want her to stay with us until she has the baby and then, hopefully, Peter and Becca will become parents.”


“Gus, you know it would be OK with us but we aren’t her parents.  We don’t have anything to say about what JR does. I agree with you that the vineyard would be a great place for her to relax and finish her pregnancy but it is up to your moms and Michael and Ben.”


“Dad, can you sit with her while I talk to them?”


“Sure you don’t want me to go with you?”


“I’m fine. Just call Dad and then go in there. Oh, and Pops, sorry you won’t get home today. I know you and Dad…”


“Go talk to them and text me if you need me.”


It took the remainder of the day to convince everyone that this was the best plan.  Blake agreed that the vineyard would be a great place for Jennie in her recovery. The doctor said JR could fly on Saturday as long as it was on a private jet.


The parents finally all agreed after talking with Jennie herself. They could tell she would not cooperate until they did it her way.  Blake agreed to have a counselor call her daily. Michael planned to fly out in a couple months and Mel and Lindz hoped to be there for the birth.  Before going JR wanted to talk to Peter and Becca.


There was a knock on her hospital door and JR told them to come in.  Becca and Peter were both a bit hesitant. They weren’t sure why they were invited.  Becca hadn’t even had a chance to mention Gus’ thoughts to Peter. JR gave them both a smile. “Thanks for coming.” She reached over and took Gus’ hand.


“I was a little surprised that you wanted to see us. I am glad you are feeling better.  Brian and Gus told us about your scare.”


“I am much better now, thank you.  I have a question to ask you.” Jennie swallowed hard.  


“Go on Jennie.  Peter and Becca are here to listen.” Gus squeezed her hand a little.


Becca walked over and Gus put JR’s hand in Becca’s.  “Just relax JR. Take your time.” Becca smilied


“My baby needs good parents and Gus tells me you would be the best. You know I was drinking and doing drugs when I was pregnant.” Jennie started crying, “I would never had done that if I knew I was pregnant but I was messed up.”


Becca smiled, “I am sure you wouldn’t have.”


“I don’t know if the baby will have problems but I know I can’t raise any baby but especially if it has some problems.  Please, please say you’ll take my baby no matter what problems it has.”


Peter had walked up behind Becca and wrapped his arms around his wife. He looked at the young girl and smiled, saying,  “That is a very generous offer, JR. I think we need to step out in the hall for just a minute. I promise we won’t be gone long.”


“Peter and Becca, of course you need to talk it over, JR realizes that.” Gus took JR’s hand.  We will be here.”


Peter pulled Becca into his arms when they got in the hall.  “What are you thinking, Bex? Did you know about this?”


“No, I only met her once, although Brian mentioned she was pregnant. This sounds too good to be true, Pete.”


“What kind of problems could this baby have?”


“Does it matter, Peter?  We were willing to raise two severely abused children.  This is a baby, an infant who would be ours straight from the hospital.”


“Let’s go  tell JR we can’t wait to be parents.” Peter smiled at Becca.


She kissed her husband as a tear ran down her cheek. “That baby has to make it.  I just feel like he or she was meant for us.



Brian called Justin about the time he had hoped to be lying next to him. “Oh, Sunshine, tell me about your day.  What amazing thing did our daughter pull off today?”


Justin told him about the testing she did for Shelby and how well she was doing.  He also told Brian how much she missed him. Finally he asked, “So are we getting company for the next few months?”


“Yes, and Peter and Becca are going to be parents.” Brian told him.


“The only news that would be better than that is that you were coming up the driveway right now.  When will you be back at the vineyard?”


“It depends on the pilot but I think we will be there on Friday mid-afternoon.” Brian said as he sent a request for a video call. Justin’s face filled his screen. “Hello, Sunshine.”


“Hey, Baby. You look beautiful as always. I miss you and I have to go spend the weekend with Christopher.”


“You better not be spending a weekend with that sniveling little….”


“Ooo, is someone a little jealous?”


“I don’t really think you would be interested in that creepy little….” Brian smiled.


“He actually makes me a little nervous.  I am glad there is only one more weekend after this one and you will be with me again that weekend.” Justin admitted.


“Do you want me to hire you a guard for the weekend, just for some backup?”


“Oh  Baby, I will be fine.” Justin smiled and pulled his shirt off. “I wish you were here because I am getting really lonely.” He focused on his hand traveling down his own chest, to his belly button and then as his hand slipped into the his shorts.


Justin heard Brian catch his breath as he saw him unbuttoning his shirt.  “Baby, I want my tongue to travel down your chest and then play in your navel for a while until you beg me to  move lower.” Brian aimed his phone down to his cock as he laid naked in bed. His hand wrapped around his own dick. “It just isn’t as much fun when I have to do it myself.”


Fifteen minutes later they said goodbye, both having found relief but still frustrated they couldn’t touch.



The next morning Justin packed the car with their bags and drove down to get Shelby.  The three of them began the trip to San Francisco. Brinn loved the Golden Gate Bridge and after dropping Brinn and Shelby at the museum Justin checked them into the hotel suite.  He brought their bags to the rooms and then stopped by the Gallery. He met with Christopher reviewing the numbers of visitors and prints that had been ordered.


“Have a cup of coffee with me, Justin, before you pick up your daughter and her nanny.”


“Shelby is her tutor, not nanny.” He glanced at his watch and realized he did have time for coffee so he decided he had no excuse.  “I have time. Let’s go to the shop on the corner.”


Justin saw Christopher get very animated as they walked to get their coffee. Christopher was overly inquisitive. As they sat and drank the coffee Justin answered question after question that started getting more and more personal.  “So you were young when you hooked up with Brian, weren’t you?”


“Yes, I was but that was years ago.”


“What is it like to be with that gorgeous man every night.”


Justin tried to lighten it up.  “Well, it’s been too long. He has been at our place in Pittsburgh this past week.”


“Is that where you posed for those portraits?”


“We never posed for those.  They were just my imagination.”


“You painted those somewhere else, right?”


“Yes, in Ibiza.  We spent the summer there.”


“What a glamorous life you live.”


“If you call hanging out with our kids glamorous.  We are just lucky that Brian has very capable staff that allow him to work from anywhere.”


“And you did those portraits just from memory?  You must know each other so well.”


“We’ve been married eight years and together 19.  The mystery is gone.”


“So what is your favorite pose?”  Justin glared at him. “I just meant which of these paintings …”


Justin’s phone couldn’t have rung at a better time.  “Hi, Baby. How is everything going? Did JR get out?”


“She is at the clinic right now.  We are scheduled to fly out tomorrow morning. I am paying a nurse to fly out with us just in case there is a problem mid flight.  The pilot is just going to fly back again anyway.”


“That sounds like a good idea.  How is Gussy?” Justin asked.


“He actually sees to be relieved this is settled. What are you doing?


“I am having coffee with Christopher before meeting Brinn and Shelby.”


“Oh, now that sounds fun. Is he still as creepy as every.”


“Well, of course, Baby.” Justin tried to pass on information subtly.


“Is he being overly friendly?” Brian asked concerned.


“Yes, the exhibit is doing well.  Every portrait seems to be equally popular.”


“He’s asking you about paintings?”


“You got it.”


“You mean he was asking about our love life?”


“You got it, Baby.  Well, I better get going.  I will be leaving to pick up the girls soon.” Justin’s tone changed.  “Love you, Baby. Love to Gus, too. Call me tonight?”


“I will.  Be careful, Sunshine.  Have fun with Brinn and Shelby.  I love you.”


Justin drank the remainder of his coffee.  “Well, Christopher, I need to be going.”


Christopher stood and as he gave Justin what he expected to be a friendly hug.  He brought his mouth to Justin’s ear as his hand slipped into Justin’s pocket. “If you are lonely tonight.  I would gladly come and,” his hand slid across Justin’s crotch as they separated. He wasn’t sure if that last move was an accident or, more likely, on purpose.


“I am a happily married man.  And being lonely is not a reason to be unfaithful. I will see you at the gallery tomorrow for the show. “Justin would not be alone with that man again.  He had gone beyond curious. He still shivered thinking about that man touching him.



Brian spent the day with Mel and an adoption lawyer along with Peter and  Becca. By the time they split up they had worked everything out and Mel got JR to sign the papers that night when Lindsay and she went to say goodbye to their daughter. They promised they would come and visit and they all shed a few tears but when they separated everyone felt they were doing the right thing.


Gus and Brian spent a quiet night at the house.  Peter and Becca were there for a while, too excited to just stay at home.  The guest house expansion had been put on hold but now they would go forward with it.  In about five they would be parents.



When Brinn bounded into the car she was so excited she could hardly sit still.  She started talking about everything they had seen and then started asking questions about going to the art museum tomorrow. Justin had promised to go with them. That was always a little risky because he was fairly sure there was at least one of his painting there. He hoped he wasn’t recognised.  He planned to wear a hat and his glasses.


When they arrived at the motel Justin brought them up to their suite. Shelby was staying in one of the bedrooms and Justin and Brinn would share the second. As hyper as Brinn had been she was now crashing.  “Brinny, why don’t you take a little nap. Remember I promised to take you ladies to a nice dinner but that will be later than you are used to so if you rest awhile you will have more fun tonight.”


“Ok, Daddy.  I don’t think I will sleep but I will rest for a while.”


“That sounds like a smart move. You just get under those comfortable covers and if you happen to doze, I will wake you up in time to take a bath before we leave.”


“Ok, Daddy.” She stifled a yawn.  Justin pulled the blankets up for her and kissed her as her eyes fluttered shut.”  Justin’s heart skipped a beat. He loved her so much. There was no doubt in his mind he would give his life to protect this beautiful girl.


Justin pulled the doors to the bedroom shut.  Shelby was drinking a bottle of water and smiled at him.  “I will go to my room.. This is a lovely suite.”


“Shelby you are welcome to stay out here.  I was just going to relax and maybe watch a little TV. Actually, I would like to talk to you if I could. A couple things are going on you need to be aware of.”


“Oh, sure, Justin.  I always feel like I should be calling you Mr. Taylor-Kinney.”


“Please, no, that just makes me feel really old.  Shelby, Gus’ sister is going to be staying with us for a bit. Has he told you anything about her?”


“Yes, she is in rehab isn’t she?”


“She is done with rehab but while there they found out she was pregnant.  Or has Gus told you that already?”


“Well, ya, he texted me when he found out. She is coming here?”


“Yes, it is a long story which you may have already heard.  In fact, you already knew she was coming didn’t you?”


She couldn’t look him in the eye, “Yes, I do.  I haven’t mentioned it to Brinn, of course.”


“Well, I should have realized this wasn’t going to be news,” Justin smiled.  “That brings me to the second thing I wanted to talk to you about and this I am sure Gus hasn’t told you.  I just want you to be careful with him. I know Gus seems very together and very mature but he is still a boy.  He will be 19 this week and he is dealing with so much. He takes everything to heart and those he loves he loves deeply.  He still loves Jamie and I am not sure he can be involved with someone without giving his heart. Don’t hurt him. You are doing an amazing job with Brinn but, if you hurt my son I won’t hesitate to send you packing.”  The last sentence was said in a voice Shelby had never heard Justin use before.”


“Justin, I would never hurt him.  I like him.”


“Like and sex don’t go hand in hand with Gus. Please, talk to him and make it clear what you are expecting from him.  Spell it out. Remind him often if this is just for sex,” Shelby blushed. “Yes, I have known for a while. He may be 19 but he will always be that little boy I held in my arms.”


“I promise, I will do my best not to hurt him. He truly is a special guy.  He has everything a woman could want but I understand he is young and he wears his heart on his sleeve.”


“That is all I can ask,” Justin smiled at her.


“And, Justin, I am not going to dinner with you tonight.  I’ll order room service if you don’t mind. Brinn has been talking all day about her date with her daddy.  I don’t think she needs a chaperone,” Shelby smiled. “She really is a special little girl. She has stolen part of my heart.”


‘That is really sweet of you, Shelby.  Order whatever you like. Thank you. This will be special.”


“Oh, and Justin, she had me pack a special dress for her,even, so I will help her get ready.”


“Shelby, I hope you know I have nothing against you.  I think you are wonderful and I know Brinn loves you and you are teaching her so much.  I guess I will be putting a suit on tonight since I have a special date. How much time will you need to get her ready?”


“Let’s say 45 minutes just to be safe.”


“Great I can call Brian while she gets dressed. It will take me about 15 minutes to get ready. I think I better go wake her.”


Shelby smirked at him, “You better call before you get dressed.  It will save you the time of redressing.” She looked at him hoping she hadn’t gone too far.  Justin was blushing but laughing at the same time. I’ll send Brinn to your room as soon as she showers.”



Brinn woke up when Justin kissed her cheek.  “Ready for a shower?”


“Sure, Daddy,” Justin took his shirt off so he wouldn’t get it all wet.  “Daddy, why don’t you shower with me anymore. It always saved time.”


“Well, Brinn, you are a little too old to be showering with your daddy.”  


“But I know you have a penis and I don’t.  So what’s the difference?”


“Some people just think it is wrong and we don’t want to make anyone mad, do we?”


“I guess not, Daddy.”  Justin helped her shampoo her hair and once the soap was out he wrapped a big fluffy towel around her.  


“Shelby decided not to go to dinner with us but I hear she is going to help you get ready for our date.”


“Really, it’s a date?”


“Sure, you are my best girl.”  Brinn scampered across the living area into Shelby’s room and the doors shut.”



Justin took Shelby’s advice.  He removed his pants and laid on the bed as he called Brian.  “Hey, Baby.”


“Oh, Sunshine.  I am so glad to hear your voice.  I so need to be with you.”


“I love you, Baby. I was calling you to let you know I have a date tonight.  I wanted to be up front and honest with you.”


“What the hell are you talking about?”


“I am taking Brinn out on a daddy daughter date.  She is getting ready right now. She is the only one I want to go out with other than you.”


“When will you be home?” Brian’s voice had a yearning quality to it.  “I miss you so much.”


“I think dinner time on Sunday is the earliest I can get there.”


“Well, plan on spending lots of time in our room.  I just want to hold you.”


“Baby, I was thinking about Gus’ birthday. We need to get the present bought.”


“I hope you don’t mind but I already ordered it.  I ordered a black jeep and it should be here Tuesday just in time for his birthday on Wednesday.”


“I am so glad you took care of it.  I feel horrible I hadn’t done anything. I had painted a portrait of Jamie. Obviously, I couldn’t give him that and I didn’t have time to do another for him.  How is my boy?”


“He is good.  I think JR will be a good distraction for a while. Sunshine, can you distract me now?  If I shut my eyes will you touch me?”


“Oh Baby, I can feel your skin.  It is hot and damp from loving me.”  They continued to speak until they both collapsed on their individual beds.  “I have to go, Baby. I will see you in three days. I love you, Baby. I will talk to you tomorrow.”



Justin got ready quickly.  He took care to comb his hair the way Brinn liked it and put on a little cologne.  He took a rose from the flower arrangement in his bedroom and then walked into the living area and waited.  Right on time Shelby opened the door and stepped out. “Mr. Taylor, are you ready to see your date for the night.”


Justin nodded, “I definitely am.”  As Shelby opened the doors Brinn walked out.  Justin couldn’t say anything. Where had his little girl gone?  Shelby had blown her hair dry and curled it making it look like gold ribbons. He had never seen the dress she was wearing. It was a plum color that was perfect for a girl her age and yet made her look far older than Justin wanted her to look.  Where had his little girl gone? Shelby had finished it with a touch of plum lip gloss.“Oh, Brinny!” was all he could say. He finally remembered to offer her the rose and she ran over and hugged him.


“Do I look pretty, Daddy?”


“You are stunning, Brinn.”


“Justin, why don’t you let me take a picture of the two of you.  I already sent a picture of Brinn for her big brother’s approval.  Just to let you know, Gus said her date better be a perfect gentleman.”


Justin dropped to a knee and put his arm around her waist. Shelby took several pictures of them before they walked out the door. Shelby could only imagine what a special night her student would have.


Justin and Brinn took a cab to the restaurant where there was a private table for them.The restaurant staff didn’t look happy to see a child. He ordered sparkling apple cider and let her pick out her own entree  and he smiled as she chatter away. By the end of the evening Brinn had won everyone over. She had all of them smiling at her politeness and charm. Justin was then recognized but the staff protected his privacy.  By the end of the meal, Brinn sat on her daddy’s lap as they shared dessert.


“Are you getting sleepy, Sweetheart?”


“Just a little, Daddy.”


“Well, I am definitely about ready to get to bed myself.” The waiter at the table softly said, “I’m off at 10:00 if you would like company. “


Justin smiled at the attractive young man.  “In my day I would have taken you up on that.”


Brinn never missed a thing, even when she was this sleepy, “My daddy loves my dad.  He only kisses him, even if you are cute.” She smiled sleepily and put her head on Justin’s shoulder.  


The young man smiled at her, “Would you like me to get you a cab?”


“That would be wonderful and then I will take the check.”


After giving the waiter a hefty tip, Justin carried his beautiful daughter out of the restaurant and into the waiting cab.  Out of the corner of his eye he could have sworn he saw Christopher but when he looked that way there was just a valet standing there.  Maybe he was tired.


Shelby helped Justin put Brinn to bed in his bed.  She slipped off the new dress and hung it up and slipped one of Justin’s t shirt over her head and then pulled the blanks up around her neck.  Justin slipped out of his suit and button down. He walked out into the living area with just his suit pants on. Shelby held up a bottle of wine and Justin nodded.  Shelby couldn’t help but give Justin the once over. He was one gorgeous man with a heart to match. She wasn’t sure how she got so lucky but this was a dream job. Her only problem was trying to figure out how she could survive without sex with all that testosterone around.  The only problem was the only one that might be interested was on the “no fly list” for now. She almost reached out and touched him as he sat on the couch. “I think I better go to bed. Alone. I have drank far too much tonight to sit next to an attractive man. Good night, Justin.”


Justin liked her.  He smiled, emptied his glass and joined Brinn in bed. He looked at his phone and found texts from both Gus and Brian.  Both commented on how beautiful Brinn looked and Brian went on to say a few unrepeatable things about the way he looked. Justin responded with a similar comment, set the phone down and curled up next to Brinn and slept.



Brian, JR, and Gus along with the hired nurse met at the airport.  Mel and Lindsay had brought JR. After hugging her daughter, Mel walked over to Brian.  “Kinney, I want you to know the only reason I am letting my daughter go with you is because I know Justin will be there.”


“Have I done such a bad job with our son the last eight years, Mel? You still seem to have trouble remembering the kids come first.” Gus said goodbye to his moms and then everyone boarded the plane.  At 10:00 am they were airbound. They landed around 1:00 pm and after the nurse checked JR over they started the trip to the vineyard. “How about some lunch before we leave town?” They stopped at a cafe and ate before driving 30 minutes up to the vineyard.  Gus helped Jennie settle in to her room and then left her alone.


“So, Gus, you haven’t given me any birthday hints yet. It is only a few days away.”


“I don’t need anything, Pops.  I am just glad we will all be here together. I think I am going for a walk.  I will probably end up at the cottage in case Jennie is looking for me.”


Gus walked out of the house and glanced over at the studio.  He noticed the outside door was loose so he headed over there to secure it.  He decided to go in and look around a little bit. It always surprised him how talented his dad was. He looked at the paintings on the easels first and then walked over to a few canvases leaning against the wall. He started looking through them and then he froze. He pulled it out and dropped onto the floor leaning against the wall. With his finger he traced the curve of his jawline, the curls on his head, and as his fingers touched Jamie’s lips that Justin had painted so perfectly, Gus crumbled. He laid on the floor and sobbed.


Jennie texted Gus to see where he was but he didn’t respond.  “Excuse me, Brian,” Jennie said as she stepped into his office, “Do you know where Gus is?  He isn’t responding to texts.


Brian looked at his watch.  It had been over three hours since he had left for a walk. “He must have started working on his cottage. Want to go for a little tour of the vineyard?”


“Sure!”


Brian drove the cart down to the cottage, pointing out different spots as they went.  When they got to the cottage he wasn’t there and it was obvious he hadn’t been. Now Brian was starting to worry. “Hum, I am not sure where he is.  I am going to bring you back to the house in case he comes back, maybe he lost his phone. I am going to go check out a few other places. I will let you  know when I find him. Brian checked out a couple spots in the barn but he wasn’t there. As he headed back to the house he saw the studio. He wasn’t sure why but he walked over and looked in the window on the door. He almost walked away but then saw him.  Gus was a shaking heap on the floor. Brian walked in and sat down next to him. He put his arm around Gus and pulled him close. He quickly texted JR and said he found him and that they would be back soon.


Gus dropped his head into Brian’s lap. “I don’t know how to get over him, Pops.  What do I do to forget him?”


“Oh, Sonny Boy, you will never forget him but, eventually, you will wish him well and go on.  Justin was going to give you that for your birthday. It is a great likeness. If you didn’t love him you would hate him for making you feel like this but sometime you will be out with someone and you will realize you can talk about the good memories and be thankful you had a chance to experience. I know it’s painful, but think back to the hotel on the beach in Ibiza.  Think about his kindness and gentleness as you made love and be thankful for the sweet experience.”


Gus reached up and held on to his dad as it all sank in. “My head knows you are right, Pops, it is just taking my heart a little time to catch up.”


“I promise it will, Son.  Your sister is wondering where you are. I’ll go assure her you are alright if you don’t mind me leaving.”


“Thanks, Pops.  Tell her I will be there in a couple minutes.  I’ll fill her in when I get there.”


“Gus, you know if I could take this pain for you….”

“You would do anything for me.  I know that, Pops.”


Brian gave his son a lingering kiss on his cheek. “Anything but give up your dad.”


“You know I would never ask you to do that.  I am so lucky to have both of you and it is because you two love each other so much.  Neither of you could live without the other. Please tell JR I am fine. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”



Justin woke up to a beautiful blonde in his and he couldn’t be more in love.  Brinn had snuggled up close to her daddy and had an arm draped around him. He pulled her close.  He ached for Brian’s touch even more as love flooded over him. He was sure the rest of the family was on their way to California by now but it would still be almost three days before he got to see them.


Brinn stretched and opened her sleepy eyes.  She looked up at her daddy and smiled. “Good Morning, Daddy.  I love you! Thank you for the fun dinner last night.”


Justin squeezed her tight. “Oh, Sweetheart, you are most welcome.  And I love you more! Shall I order some breakfast so we can eat in our pajamas and then get ready for the museum?”


“Yes, please. Should I go see what Shelby wants for breakfast?”


“That is a great idea but if she is still sleeping let her sleep.”


A half hour later the three of them were sitting in the living area eating eggs, bacon, and croissant rolls.  And an hour after that the three of them were out the door on the way to the art museum. Justin had a baseball cap on along with glasses and he was dressed like a typical tourist in jeans and a t-shirt.


As they walked into the museum the first thing they saw was a display saying they were featuring the paintings of Justin Taylor. “Daddy, that’s your name.”  Brinn said. Justin dropped on a knee next to her.

“Shhh, Sweetie.  Today I am not him, Ok?  We will play a fun little game that I am just your daddy and I don’t have a last name.”


“I get it.  You don’t want to have to talk to everyone.”  Brinn said smiling.


“You are right.  Think we can do this?”


“Sure.  Maybe Shelby should call you Gus. That way none of us are using your name.”


“That is a good idea, Brinn.”  Justin looked at Shelby.


“I will do my best, Gus,” she smiled and winked at him. “Don’t take me wrong but if we act a bit like a couple might help too since you are associated with Brian.”


“That is a great idea,” and with that he slipped an arm around her waist and the other around Brinn’s shoulder. “This way, ladies.  I would like to show you the impressionists.” The next two hours Justin showed them his world.


As Justin entered an exhibit he stopped dead.  Not only was the room filled with his work but standing by one of the paintings was Christopher.  Before he could turn around and escape Christopher spotted him. “Well, how fortunate are we?” he said in a loud voice, “the artist himself.”  Justin was going to kill him. Ok, maybe not kill him but he was calling his agent and tell him he was done if Christopher stayed.


The next hour Justin signed some posters and talked to visitors. He did not say a word to Christopher. After he sent Brinn and Shelby off to get some lunch he noticed Christopher had disappeared, too.  He didn’t trust that man. Justin excused himself and texted Shelby asking if that man had followed them. She texted back saying he was at the table with them. He had told her Justin had asked him to watch out for his girls.


Now Justin was mad and a little nervous.  He asked Shelby where they were and he rushed to find them.  When he walked in the lunch area he was sure he saw Christopher leaving through another door. He bent and kissed Brinn on top of the head. “Are you two ….”


“We’re fine,” Shelby responded, looking a little quizzical at Justin.  “Is there something wrong?”


“He is just really weird and he has said some things,” Justin looked at Shelby and she got the idea.


“Daddy, he asked us about our house and who lives there.”


“She’s right!” Shelby responded.  “I wasn’t even thinking about that but she’s right. And you’re right. He is creepy now that I think about it.”


“I know one thing, he better be replaced before the end of the weekend or I am done.”


Justin smiled down at Brinn and said, “Let’s go look at the last exhibit before we have to head back.”  By the time they were done Brinn was very tired but very happy. She loved art. She couldn’t wait to try some of the different types of painting.  Justin bought her a fancy coloring book that created works of art and he was sure Brinn would have a couple masterpieces done by the time she went to bed but he was sure she needed a nap right now.


In  the back of the cab they cheated a bit and Brinn curled up on her daddy’s lap. With in minutes she was sound asleep.  “Shelby, I would rather you two don’t leave tonight. It probably would be fine since I will have to put up with him but, just stay here.”


“No problem, Justin.  We can watch a movie and eat pizza if that is alright.”


“Sounds like a perfect girl’s night.”


“You taught me a lot today, Justin.  I can see where Brinn’s intelligence comes from.”


“Oh, she is so far beyond where I was at that age,” Justin’s hand continued to stroke Brinn’s hair and cheek.”


“Justin, I just have to say this.  She is such a lucky little girl. I have never seen a family with so much love.  I can tell you mine wasn’t. Don’t get me wrong, my parents loved us kids but they didn’t love each other.  It got a little bumpy sometimes but I lived through it.”


Justin’s phone buzzed in his pocket, “Hey, Baby. How is everything?”


“God, why aren’t you here.  Gus fell apart last night. I actually think he might be doing better now but last night,” he hesitated, “he found the painting of Jamie.  Sunshine, he fell apart. I found him slumped on the floor.”

“Oh, Baby, how is he now? He seems better.  He is with JR right now. Maybe he just needed closure.  Just get your ass home so I can cry on your shoulder.” Brian laughed a little.  “How is it going? Where are you?”


“The three of us are on our way back to the hotel.  It is too late to call New York but tomorrow I am calling my agent and tell him either Christopher is gone before the end of the weekend or I am canceling the last weekend.  I think he is stalking me.”


“Justin, let me call a guard service.”


“He isn’t going to do anything to me.  I can deal with strange. The girls are having a pizza party and movie night while I’m gone tonight. I can’t believe you are two hours away and I am sleeping with our daughter for two more nights.”  Justin looked at Shelby and smiled. “I got to go. We are pulling up to the hotel. Love you, Baby.”


“Call me when you get home tonight.  Maybe we can take a bath together.”


Justin moened, “Talk to you about 11:00.”


“You really do love each other that much don’t you.  There would be no reason to live without him,” Justin said as he lifted Brinn out of the cab. “Ok, I would have to live for them but I would be dead inside.”


Brinn’s arms wrapped tight around his neck.  “Yes, I would live for them.”



Justin arrived at the gallery fifteen minutes early to have it out with Christopher.  He found him in his office. He walked in and shut the door behind him. “What the hell were you doing today?  Leave me alone. Leave my family alone. If I see you anywhere outside of this building the remainder of the weekend I will get you fired.  If you stay clear of me the rest of the weekend, you might keep your job.”


“Justin, what are you talking about.  It was just a lucky coincidence I ran into you today.  And your daughter and her nanny are charming.” Justin stepped up to Christopher’s desk and shoved it at him about six inches. “Don’t ever talk to me about my daughter.”


Justin walked out of the office and slammed the door before he saw Christopher reach under his desk and started stroking himself.  If he couldn’t have him he was going to watch someone else have him and not just in a painting.


The evening was a standard gallery showing.  Christopher stayed away from Justin throughout the evening and by Saturday Christopher was nowhere to be found.  Justin kept thinking about last night when he got to the hotel. Brian got him so worked up he couldn’t sleep for hours and now as he left the gallery on Saturday he started counting the hours.  On Sunday Brinn and Shelby arrived at the gallery at the closing of the show. Justin texted Brian that they would be home in time for dinner.


Gus spent his weekend with JR and if Brian was right, he was feeling better. He may have finally got the worst of it out of his system.  He actually wished having crazy sex would get it out of his system but by now he knows that’s not the way his son worked.


Brinn’s little friend had started stopping by a couple times a day looking for her.  Brian couldn’t blame her. He was longing for his best friend to play with, too. When Justin texted him they were on their way home, Brian started planning dinner.  He had steaks for the grill. He put potatoes in the oven. Gus walked up behind him with JR right behind him. Gus draped his arms over his dad’s shoulders. “If I didn’t know better, I would guess you were a bit excited about Dad coming home.”


Brian kissed his cheek, “Gus, just so you know, I love you and I am hoping you will take care of your youngest sister after dinner.  You know she will want to spend time with you and JR and, I beg you, let Justin and I have time alone.”


:”We’ll take Brinn duty for the night.” He glanced back at JR and she smiled at him.


“Brian, I would love to spend the night with Brinn. Just in case you have other places you want to be, Gus.”


“I don’t think….thanks, JR. I don’t plan for anything to come up but if it does I appreciate your backup.”


Gus saw the look Brian gave him, “Pops, I know what I am doing.  I will be fine, I promise.” Very softly he said to Brian, “I need someone, Pops, really bad. After last night I ….”


“I understand, Gus. Trust me, I understand.”


They all heard it at once.  The SUV was coming up the driveway.  


Gus patted his Brian’s shoulder, “I will put the steaks on.  I would say you have half an hour until dinner is ready.”


“Bless you my son, don’t wait for us.”



The car rounded the last curve and Justin barely had it in park and turned off before Brian pulled him out of the car and into his arms.  Gus scooped Brinn into his arms and as they walked around the side of the house Gus introduced JR and Shelby.



After a kiss, Brian pulled Justin deep into his arms and dropped his head onto Justin’s shoulder.  He took a deep breath in, taking in the scent of him. After several minutes of soaking in each other’s heat, Brian softly said, “Let’s go screw so I can make love to you all night.”


Justin wasn’t insulted by that. He knew exactly what Brian meant.  That instant need was there and they both needed to get past the desperation to enjoy each other the rest of the night.  They had both stripped before the door was all the way shut. Brian bent Justin over and after Justin supported himself, Brian entered him, he moved slowly but forcefully.  When he was buried deep into his Sunshine Brian pulled him tightly against his own body and stood there like that for a moment,”I love you. I love every inch of you and now I give you every inch I have to give you.”

Brian slammed into him several times until they both cried out.  Before he realized what was happening, Brian had thrown Justin onto the bed on his back and was entering him once more.  Looking down at is beautiful face. Brian kissed him with every thrust and as they both crested again, they both shed tears of pure joy.


After another moment of clinging to each other. Justin softly said, “I don’t want you to pull out but we really need to go to dinner.  We have all night. We have all our lives.” They kissed once more and Brian rolled off of him.


“Ya, I am sure our dinner is ready,”  Brian glanced at the clock and chuckled, “It has only been 25 minutes. I am sorry I couldn’t control myself.”


“We couldn’t control ourselves,” Justin started dressing. We can take our time after we get some nourishment.


Shelby walked up to the grill where Gus was tending the steaks.  “Welcome back,” she kissed his cheek. “Gus, I haven’t pressured you, have I?”


Gus smiled down at her, “I take it Dad told you he is worried about me.”


“He did but I understand why. He loves you so much.”


“You haven’t done anything I didn’t want you to.” He glanced and saw Brinn had gone into the house.  He put an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. “Can I come by later to talk and...well, we can see where we go after that?”


“Oh, please.  I could really use some relief if you are interested.”  Shelby went back and talked to JR. Shelby smiled at her and said, “Glad you are here.  Gus told me how glad he was you came back with him.

JR smiled at her.but her tone didn’t match her face,  “Leave Gus alone. He doesn’t need you. He has his family.” She got up and walked over to Gus.  


So, Gus’ sister had fangs, but Shelby didn’t totally fault her for that.  The love in this family ran very deep. She would just have to wait and see if Jennie’s heart is really in the right place or if she was just going to cause trouble.  She would mention it to Gus but she was not going to stir anything up right now.



As Gus pulled the steaks off the grill and covered them to rest for a few moments Brian and Justin walked out of their room.  At the same time Brinn stepped out of room. “Dad, may I have a hug and kiss, please. I missed you so much.


Brian dropped to a knee and enfolded Brinn in his arms. “I will always have a hug for you, Sweetheart.  How was San Francisco?”


“Oh, Dad, it was so much fun….”  Brinn started telling Brian all about it. Brian stood and took her hand as the walked out to the patio.  Brinn reached for Justin’s hand to make sure he followed. She was in her favorite spot, between her dads. As soon as Brinn sat down, Brian and Justin again held hands.  They had to be touching. Brinn did a majority of the talking. She told Gus and Brian about her date with her daddy. She then went on to tell them about the art museum and how famous her daddy was.”


Jennie looked totally enthralled.  Her parents were so boring compared to Gus’.  Jennie also noticed Gus and the way he interacted with Shelby.  He brushed away a strand of hair that was hanging in her face and then his hand went below the table he was sure they were holding hands at the very least. What did Gus see in her?  She was just so ordinary. And after she and Gus talked about Jamie the other night, she was sure Gus would end up with a man.


Eventually, Brinn ran out of steam.  As she ate her last bite of ice cream, she looked at Jennie. “JR, will you watch a movie in my room with me?”  She wanted to say no because she didn’t want Gus to go with the slut but she decided Gus deserved a roll in the sack.  Hope she was at least good. “I would love to watch a movie with you, Brinn.”


As they walked away, everyone at the table heard Brinn say, “So are you really going to have a baby?”


“I hope she is ready for Brinn,” Brian said as he watched them walk toward Brinn’s room.


“She can hold her own.”  Gus smiled as his arm slipped around Shelby’s shoulders. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Why don’t you go to the cottage and I will be there soon.”  She kissed his cheek and walked away with her weekend bag over her shoulder.


Gus looked at his dads.  “I know you don’t like the idea of Shelby and me together but I am not looking for a relationship.  You two of all people know sometimes you just have to….”


Brian stood and walked over to Gus he sat in the chair Shelby had just vacated.  “Gus, you know we just don’t want you to get hurt.” He touched Gus’ chest above his heart. “Just don’t forget that a workout can strain muscles if they aren’t ready for it.”  


“Thanks, Pops, I know what I am doing.” He hugged Brian and then kissed Justin’s cheek as he started humming as he headed toward the cottage.


Brian looked at Justin. “Are we really alone?”  He walked over and held out his hand to Justin. Justin stood and Brian took him into his arms. He pulled out his phone and started playing slow, soft music. They pulled each other close and just swayed to the music.  “I just needed to feel you, Sunshine. My whole body needed to feel you. It is going to be a hell of a long time before I let you go anywhere without me.”


‘I’ll hold you to that.” Justin looked up into Brian’s face and their lips met. “I need you.  I need to feel every inch of your body and I think I could spend an hour just, “ he reached down and slid his hand into Brian’s pants.  Brian shuddered as Justin’s fingers slid over Brian’s expanding cock. “If we don’t go right now I will drop down and take you right now.”


“As tempting as that is, I think we would both enjoy it more in our room.” Justin started running toward their room with Brian right behind him. Clothes flew as well as mouths and hands.  Justin pushed Brian’s naked body onto the bed and laid his head on Brian’s pelvic bone as he feasted on Brian. His spare hand began sliding between Brian’s legs and found the spot he was seeking. He slipped in first one finger and then two as he gently stretched him and then began ever so gently and slowly stroking Brian’s prostate.  Justin timed it perfectly. When he knew Brian was at his limit he stopped one or the other.


“God, Justin, let me cum.  I need to….”


With a couple well timed licks and strokes Brian was hit with wave after wave of ecstasy  Justin then rolled Brian so he could slide in him causing Brian to continue shuttering and Justin began to move in and out of him.  Brian had nothing more to expel but again shouted as Justin filled him. Justin held onto Brian tightly staying in as deeply as he could. “Don’t move.  I don’t want to lose the feeling yet.”


After laying there for some time Brian turned over and pulled Justin into his arms.  “Tell me about the trip. What happened at the museum? I heard Brinn mention Christopher.”


“I am sure he was stalking me. At the museum he called me out so everyone knew I was there. He then followed Brinn and Shelby to the cafeteria.  


Brian was no longer relaxing. “Did he try…”


“I don’t think he was interested in either of them like that.  I think he did it to get to me. Later I threatened him and he was removed from my showing anytime I am present. Nobody messes with my family.”


“God you are hot when you are steamed.” His lips began working their way down Justin’s body.


“Let’s take a bath so we can get clean before we get down and dirty.”  Justin licked Brian’s jawline. “God, I missed the taste of you.”



Gus tapped on Shelby’s door.  “Come in, Gus.” He walked in the door and Shelby stood in the middle of the living room in a red lacy bra and a thong.  She walked right up to him and pulled his shirt off. “Touch me, take me, rough me up.”


Gus let out a long, slow breath. He reached around and unhooked her bra. He slid it down her arms.  He spun her around and reached under her arms so he could take one breast in each hand. His thumbs and forefingers began rolling her nipples round and round. He squeezed a little harder and she let out a little yelp.  “Like that, Shelly?”


“Oh, yes, YES!”


“What do you like, Gus?  Tell me what you like.”


“Don’t make me think, just let me explore.”


“Oh, please.”


Gus guided her to her bedroom and soon he was touching her, every inch of her body.  He got rid of the little scrap of material she had covering her soft, warm center. Gus’ fingers slid into her.  Without thinking about it his fingers wandered lower and then he began to enter both openings. Shelby tensed and let out a little oath.


“Oh, I am sorry.  I wasn’t thinking.”


“Please, don’t stop.”


“Are you sure? She nodded and Gus continued exploring her.

He continued pressing in slowly as Gus’ mouth explored her most womanly center.  It was almost as if his tongue and fingers almost touched but there was a thin membrane between them and, obviously, Shelby felt it, too, and she screamed as her body was wracked in convulsions.


Gus wasn’t sure how it happened but the next thing he knew he was on his back and Shelby had him in her mouth while she began slipping her finger inside him. He nearly cried as she found his prostate and began stroking him as her tongue and mouth drove him wild. When he started cum he wasn’t sure he would ever stop shaking.  


Soon they both laid on their backs looking at the ceiling.  “Can I tell you something?” Shelby turned on her side to look at him.


“Sure you can.”  


“The night your dad took Brinn out on their date, Justin looked so hot if I hadn’t known he would never be with a woman, I might have tried to seduce him. You have two of the hottest dads I have ever seen.”


Gus started laughing, “Well, he has been with a woman.  I mean Brinn is here.”


“I just figured Brinn was conceived in a lab.”


“Oh, no, she was conceived the old fashioned way.”


“But your dads have been together forever.”


“I am not sure I have it all straight but Dad was on a gallery tour and Tina, that’s Brinn’s mom, was his assistant. They went out for a night of drinking and dancing and Tina picked up guy.  Dad went home and was in bed when she got back with him. This is where it gets a little fuzzy but I think Dad was getting himself off and the guy started getting violent with Tina. Dad went there and scared him off and Tina was scared and Dad was lonely and adrenaline took over.”


“Wow, that is some story.”  


“My dads have had their problems.  I think they both cheated at least once.  They have both been really sick. They have separated more than once but it has been years.  They know they can’t live without each other now.”


Gus leaned over and took one of Shelby’s nipples in his mouth while his hand played with the other one.  He positioned himself between her legs and she through a condom at him. He slipped it on and entered her and they both came once more before Gus kissed her politely and headed back to the house.



When Gus arrived back at the house, he looked at his dads’ room. He smiled to himself sure they were comfortably in each other’s arms.  He put his ear to the door for a second. He thought he heard them talking quietly. He tapped on the door. “Who is it?” Justin’s voice came softly through the door.


“Just wanted you to know I was back in the house. Love you both.”  Gus said through the door.


“Everything good?” Brian asked.


“Everything is good.”


“Good night, Gus.  Love you, too,” Justin responded.


And one more time, Brian entered Justin, held him close, and they both drifted off to sleep.



Chapter 13 by Simply written

Chapter 13


Monday, the household got back into a normal schedule.  JR had gotten setup for high school classes online so she spent part of her day working on that while Brinn and Shelby worked on her classes. Gus spent time at the cottage, starting to think of it as his place.  At one point he slipped into Shelby’s place and left her a note saying how much he enjoyed the night before and how glad he was she was here for him last night.


Brian and Justin spent a good part of the morning in bed.  Yes, there was a lot of physical contact but mostly they spent talking.  One of the topics was getting Gus’ birthday gift up to the winery. “Brian, let’s go into town tomorrow for dinner and spend the night.  I remember seeing that cute little inn,” he kissed Brian and slid his hand down Brian’s abdomen. “We could have dinner, just the two of us and then, well, use your imagination.” He noticed Brian’s dick rise a bit. “It looks like you have the idea.” Justin’s hand slipped around it and began to caress it. “We could drive the Jeep back on Wednesday morning for Gus.”  Justin’s tongue trailed down Brian’s body and then he claimed Brian’s penis between his lips and both sighed contentedly.


By Tuesday afternoon the men had talked to Jim and Mary about leaving for the night.  With JR there they were a little more cautious about leaving them. They also had noticed the tension between Shelby and JR and asked Gus to stay in the main house the whole time while they were gone.  They didn’t want the women to get into something while they were gone. It was late afternoon when they kissed and hugged a weepy Brinn. Justin dropped to his knees and took her in his arms.


“Oh, Sweetheart, Dad and I will be back tomorrow morning,” he whispered in her ear, “Dad and I are picking up Gus’ birthday present. Remember you picked something out for him and it is wrapped in your closet.”


Brinn nodded and smiled, “Ok, and you will be back in the morning?”


“We will be back with a special lunch.”


“Alright, Daddy,” she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.  As he stood, she walked to Brian and hugged him around the waist. “See you tomorrow, Dad. Love you.” And with that she turned around and walked back into the house.


Brian was behind the wheel of the SUV  and after turning the first curve he pulled over.  


“What’s wrong, Baby,” Justin touched Brian’s cheek.


“Do you think they will be alright?  JR really is adding stress to the house.  I know she is still going through a lot but if need be we might need to sit down with her and talk things through and by we I mean you.”


“I will talk to her after the party.  I am much closer to her age than you are.”  Justin smiled wickedly at Brian.


“You are asking for a spanking aren’t you.”


Justin leaned over and reached over for Brian’s head pulling him close and kissed him. “I am begging for a spanking.”


Brian pulled back on the road,“Oh, god, let’s get to town, quickly! I made late dinner plans so we have some time to get creative if you want to.”


“DId you bring some toys?”


“Would I leave for a night alone without them?”  Brian winked at him. “Good thing we only have another 15 minute drive. Have I told you lately how much I love you?”


“You show me every day, Baby.  Every day!”


They were quiet the remainder of the way.  They held hands with fingers entwined. Brian checked them in and they walked up the steps, side by side.  The inn was quaint and beautiful. Although their room wasn’t large the canopied bed gave both of them ideas instantly.  Justin checked in the bathroom. The old fashioned soaker tub looked inviting but the shower really got his attention. It was large with a waterfall head and a rainforest head, not to mention a hand held unit that could be directed anywhere you wanted to. Justin could almost feel the jets shooting up him. He wanted to feel that now.  He turned to look at Brian who was just a couple feet behind him. He started undressing and Brian followed suit. Justin stepped in a second before Brian and took the hand held shower. He set it to massage and bent over the little seat in the stall.


Brian stepped in and took it from him.  “Spread those cheeks, wide.” Brian aimed the spray directly at Justin’s perfect rosebud.  He held it close enough that Justin’s cheek began to redden. Brian dropped to his knees and began inserting his tongue as Justin let out a soft cry.  And then he stopped, leaving Justin on the verge. Brian stood up and pulled Justin to an upright position, plunging deep inside. Justin leaned against him and let go of all control. Brian held Justin tight at his waist so he could continue until he slammed in him several more times and then Justin felt him pulsing within him.  They stood under the waterfall of water for another few minutes and when they separated they quickly soaped each other up and rinsed off.


A half hour later they lay naked under the canopy on crisp white sheets.  Brian’s head was laying on Justin’s pelvic bone. He was taunting himself, wanting to taste Justin so bad but wanting to wait until later.


“Brian, I can feel your breath. It feel so…” Brian blew gently on his phallus causing a shiver to run through both of them.  


Brian sat up. “Stay here.”  Brian walked to his travel bag and brought back something in the palm of his hand.  Brian positioned himself at Justin’s feet and pulled him to the edge of the bed. He placed Justin’s legs on his shoulders and then slowly began pressing something inward.  He added more lube and soon Justin was being stretched far enough to cause discomfort and then it was snapped in place. That was not coming out easily and then the vibration began.


“Slow, Baby.  start it really slow. I am guessing you want me to wear this to dinner?”


“Can you handle it?” Brian turned it high for a second and then slowed it down.  Brian began to play with it, turning it around inside Justin. Try sitting. Can you do that comfortably?”


“How big is that thing?” Justin questioned. “I don’t know if I have ever been stretched like this inside.”


“Are you ready for the next step before we get dressed?” Brian ran his tongue along Justin’s lips.  


“What else are you planning?”


“Turn over and stick that ass up in the air.” And with that Brian landed 10 solid strikes with his hand.  Each strike pressing the vibrator deeper inside. Brian slid his hand across the heated flesh causing Justin even more heightened sense overload.  “Are you ready to dress for dinner?”


As Justin began moving around to dress he got used to the feeling.  His erection was causing him the most discomfort right now and as he pulled on his jeans he realized Brian switched them.  This was a pair that was a size to small. By the time he managed to tie them he could barely control himself. Everything was so confined that the vibration made his whole body shiver.


Just to add a little excitement to Brian’s evening, Justin got out some rope and some was tied around each of the posts. He also pulled out a small bag that he set to the side.  “That my darling, is a surprise for later.” He ran his hand across Brian’s jean clad ass. “Do you think you can deal with a little teasing during dinner, too?” Justin held up a very thin vibrator.  “Can you handle this through dinner?”


“Well, I guess fair is fair. But dinner is not going to get cut short because we lose control, deal?” Brian began to unzip his fly.


“Deal.”


They had a long, leisurely dinner, both learning to ride the waves that would run through them when they were about to lose control. Brian ordered a bottle of wine and then a second.  Justin had no idea he was drinking most of it, Brian was sure. When they finished eating, Brian put his arm around Justin’s waist helping him walk back to their room. As they waited for a streetlight to change, they turned into each other’s arms and kissed through another cycle of the light and then strode across the street and into the hotel.



To make things easier for Gus, Shelby stayed down at the cottage. She texted Gus and told him she had a headache.  He didn’t believe her but he told her to feel better and he expected her for lunch tomorrow.


Jennie and Gus worked together to make dinner.  Brinn was in charge of setting the table. Gus noticed JR was not in a good mood.  As Brinn set the table, she accidently dropped the silverware. “Be careful, kid! What are you trying to do?” JR snapped.


“I didn’t mean to.  I’m sorry.” Brinn’s lower lip came out and began to quiver. “Gus, I..”  and Brinn ran to her room.


“Jennie, what is your problem? Brinn didn’t mean to…”

“She is just always around and always perky and ….I’m getting fat and I need a joint or at least a beer.”  She walked to the fridge and took out a bottle.

“Jennie, you aren’t going to drink that. You are pregnant and you don’t want to ruin your rehab.”


“I just…..I hate my life!  I was such an idiot. How am I going to bring this life into this world?  Why did I ever think I could do this?”


Gus pulled his sister tight. “We can do this together, JR.  You will take such good care of that baby and you will bring so much joy to Peter and Becca. I will not let you screw up your life again when I am so proud of what you are doing.”  Jennie shed a few tears and then pulled herself together. “Brinn forgives easily.”


“I will go apologize to her.”


Brinn and JR came back to the kitchen ten minutes later hand in hand.  They ate and after all of them helped clean up they watched a movie together.  When it had finished Brinn looked at JR, “Will you tuck me in, please? I will kiss you goodnight here, Gus.” She hugged him and then took Jennie’s hand leading her back to her room.


Fifteen minutes later, Jennie walked back into the living room. “JR, come sit a minute.” She sat next to him.”


“Why don’t you like Shelby?”


“Gus, you are getting over a broken heart.  She is just an older woman who wants to get a hot young guy.”


“JR, she isn’t that way and I am not the poor innocent boy.”


“But you told me you loved Jamie.  Aren’t you just running away from a guy and falling into the first girl who fucks around.”


“That’s enough, JR.  I love you but Shelly doesn’t deserve that.  She is just a friend who lets me..”


“Fuck her!”


“JR, grow up. Sometimes sex is sex.  Neither of us are expecting or wanting anything more than that so get over it!  I’m going to bed. Don’t leave this house.”


“You can’t order me…”


“Shut up, JR.  I’m going to bed and you are staying here” he glared at her,  “I’m not messing around, JR.” He walked up to her and tilted her head back so she would look him in the eye. “I love you but you are being a brat,” and he walked away.



Brian and Justin arrived in their room. They undressed each other and Justin started pushing Brian onto the bed. “Don’t you want me to take out the vibrator?”


“Not now.  When I am done with you, you can do anything you want to me but first it’s my turn.”  Once Brian was secure, spread eagle, Justin took time to touch every inch of Brian’s back side of his body.  He played with the vibrator until Brian cried out and then Justin removed it and after placing a scarf around his neck, Justin began tightening the scarf he entered Brian’s well loosened opening.  Justin felt Brian begin to pulse around his cock and Justin tightened the scarf suddenly and Brian began convulsing and being restrained seemed to send him even higher.


Justin also climaxed and dropped both ends of the scarf.  Deep inside him the vibrator continued to buzz. Justin was quickly now dissolving into an emotional mess.  Although he had nothing more to give, his body wouldn’t stop convulsing. He also started crying. He wasn’t sure why.  


Brian returned to his senses when he heard Justin weeping.  “Sunshine, untie me. Untie me, darling.” Justin moved and loosened his wrists and ankles.  Brian tried to turn Justin over to give him relief but instead Justin curled up next to him.


“Just hold me right now.  I need to be in your arms.  I am drunk and ….I don’t know why I am crying.” Brian held him tight.  “I love you. I love our life. I love our children.”


Brian started laughing.  “You really are drunk, Sunshine. Let me help you out.”


“It is going to hurt and I will feel so empty.”  He whimpered a bit.


“Sunshine, I will fill you anytime you want. Turn on your side.” Brian guided Justin’s top leg up so it was bent near Justin’s chest.  “Now, relax as much as you can and push out on the count of the three. One, two, three…” Brian began a steady pulling. Justin cried out in pain as he was relieved of the vibrator. And then his body was still.


Brian held him, stroking his back.  Justin took his hand and guided it to his now empty bottom.  “Please, touch me.” Brian slipped a finger in with no resistance and just gently made stroking motions inside him.


Justin’s mouth linked with Brian’s.  The intensity of this contact was beyond anything they had felt before. “I love you, Baby.  What you make me feel….I just can’t….” Justin tried to speak.


“Sunshine, don’t talk, just kiss me.” Brian kept stroking inside him and as Justin came back down.


When Justin was finally calm, he offered his back to Brian and Brian slipped in,  Justin relaxed against his love and slept.



Justin woke up and felt cold.  Brian was gone. His head hurt.  His ass didn’t feel quite normal either.  God, how much had he drank. His brain was fuzzy but he had faint memories of what happened last night. Could it have been a dream?  He hoped some of it was a dream.


He crawled out of bed.  He hadn’t had a hangover like this in years.  He heard the shower and walked to the bathroom.  He stepped in behind Brian and put his arms around his waist. He just laid his head on Brian’s broad back. Brian put his arms over Justin’s.


“Did I really do everything I think I did last night?” Justin kissed Brian between his shoulder blades


“Yep, you did, Sunshine.  You needed to relax and unwind.”


“Well, I think I was unwound at some point. Did I really just lay there and cry at some point?”


Brian turned around and put a hand on either side of Justin’s face, tilting it up toward his and he lowered his mouth. He brushed his lips again Justin’s.  “Good Morning. I think that is the appropriate greeting. How is your head?”


“I haven’t felt like this in years. And hope I don’t feel like this again anytime soon.”  Justin leaned against Brian as Brian’s hand slid down Justin’s wet back. His hands cupped that perfect as and pulled him close.


“I love you, Sunshine.  What can I do to help?”


Justin reached up to his own head and rubbed his temples. Brian pushed Justin to a seated position.  As the rain shower continued to come down on them. Brian went behind him and pulled Justin head back so it was pressed against Brian’s navel.  He began to make circular motions with his thumbs on Justin’s temples.


“Oh, Baby, that feels so….ahh….that feels amazing.” . Brian moved down to Justin’s shoulders and worked out some of the knots there.  Justin was definitely relaxing. He lifted his head from Brian’s abdomen and turned around. Brian’s cock was near Justin’s mouth and he took it in his hands and brought the tip of it up to his mouth. “Maybe a shot of protein will help.”


“Oh,” was all Brian got out before Justin’s tongue all thought out of his mind.  With in minutes Brian lost control and Justin, greedily lapped up every drop.


Brian pulled him to his feet and kissed Justin.  “Don’t ever be ashamed for loving your family because we all know we couldn’t be without you. We are so lucky to have you. Now if we don’t get out of this shower we are going to look like raisins.”


They called for breakfast and dressed while they waited.  Justin came over and sat down on Brian’s lap. “Now that I can think straight, Happy Anniversary, Baby.”  Justin kissed Brian tenderly. “Can you believe it has been 19 years?


Brian looked into Justin’s deep blue eyes. “Best day of my life except when Brinn was born.” They kissed until there was a knock on the door.


“Room service.”


“Come in,” Brian called out as he held Justin firmly on his lap.


A young man walked in pushing a cart.  There was a large bouquet of roses lying on the cart along with several covered dishes.  Justin noticed the two white roses among the red ones.


“How many are there?” Justin asked?


“There are 19 red ones and  the two white ones for our babies. Speaking of which we should call our baby boy.”


“Brian, let’s wait until we are ready to leave town.  Then we can tell them what time to expect us. We need to remember to pick up the cake and our lunch. And…”

“Justin, eat your breakfast.  You really do have a hard time just relaxing don’t you, Sunshine. Soon, you and I are going to take a vacation, just the two of us and you are not going to have anything to worry about except how many times we are going to make love each day.”


“I am not sure my ass will ever be the same after last night.  I am sure it isn’t back to normal yet.”


“Well, I think we will give it a break until tonight.  Hopefully, by then, you will be feeling like your old self, although you felt pretty good to me earlier in the shower.”  Brian winked at him. “I love you, Sunshine. I will forever.”


“I love you, too, Baby.  You know I can’t do life without you. I really do think we should get going.  The breakfast was great and my flowers are beautiful. I do have something for you but it is back at the house.”


Brian walked over and offered Justin his hand.  Justin stood up and stepped into Brian’s arms for one long kiss. With that Brian picked up their bags and Justin picked up the flowers and they left to pick up Gus’ gift.  


Brian and Justin pulled into the car lot and there stood a black Jeep.  “Do you suppose some night Gus will take us for a ride so you can give me a blowjob in the back seat?” Brian swatted his ass as Justin smiled up at him.


“Mr. Taylor- Kinney?”


Brian and Justin both nodded. After a couple signatures the sale was done and Brian and Justin each drove a vehicle off the lot.  They stopped by the bakery and picked up the cake. It was in the shape of a Jeep. It was perfect. They stopped at the cafe where they picked up a seafood lasagna and all the extras that went along with it. The SUV instantly smelled amazing. Justin and Brian called Gus before they each got in a vehicle.


“Hey, Dad, did you and Pops have a nice night?”


Brian jumped in, “We had an amazing night. Do you want details? You are older now…”


“Shut up, Pops!” Gus laughed.


“Hey, Gus, happy birthday! Have your moms called yet?


“Ya, they woke me up. But that was Ok. They talked more about JR.  But that is ok. I understand why they are worried about her. I’m not a little kid anymore.”


“We are leaving town now and should be home in twenty minutes.  Do you need anything from town?


“No, I am sure you have cake and ice cream.”


“Wouldn’t have a birthday without that.  See you soon, Gus.”


“Oh, Dads?”


Brian responded, “Yes, Son?”


“Happy Anniversary.”


“Thanks, Gussy.” Justin leaned over and kissed Brian. We are on our way.  


Brian and Justin had it planned.  When they were just out of view of the house, Brian left the Jeep out of site and got in with Justin as they drove the rest of the way up.  Justin honked as they came near the house and Brinn came flying out of the house, followed by JR and Gus. Justin got the cake out of the back while Brian grabbed the box of food. Gus carried in the overnight bags with Brinn’s help.  


“Hey, Dads, is there enough for Shelby to eat with us?”


“Of course there is.  She is your friend, Gus, she is welcome even if Brinn has a Gus holiday.”


A few minutes later Shelby walked in the door, receiving a hug from Brinn and Gus, while getting a death stare from JR.


“Well, we need to wait about 30 minutes to reheat the lasagna so how about we open gifts first.”

“I will be right back!” Brinn ran out the kitchen and came back with a box wrapped with a pretty bow on top.  “Here, Gussy, I picked this out just for you.”


Gus took it from her and kissed her.  Gus pulled the wrapping off and opened the box.  “Oh, Brinn, this is great!” He pulled out a guitar strap that said, ‘World’s Best Brother!’. He wrapped his arms around Brinn and kissed her. “After lunch I will put it on my guitar.” Gus had been avoiding his guitar because it made him think of Jamie.  Maybe it was time to play again.


Brian gave Gus a bottle of sparkling wine.  “This is for any celebration you might like.” Brian looked at Shelby and back at Gus.  “Thanks, Pops. I am sure it will be enjoyed.”


Justin walked over, “I’m sorry I don’t have anything special for you.”


“Dad, you are here. You are always here.  There is nothing more special.” They hugged and Gus held on tightly.  Softly he said, “Dad, you nailed that painting of Jamie. It was amazing.”


“What do you think of the cake, Gus?” Brian prodded.


“It looks so real.  It is hard to believe that is all cake.”


“I had one just like that when I met your dad.  We have some great memories of that Jeep.”


“I would love one of those one day.”


“Funny you should say that. I’ll be right back.”  Brian jogged off and minutes later Brian came around the curve in the new Jeep.  


“You’re kidding, right?  You….oh, really? It’s…” Gus turned to Justin, “Really?  For me?” Justin nodded as Gus picked him up and spun him around. He set him back down and ran to the Jeep and Brian.  Gus grabbed Brian as he got out. “Thanks, Pops. Thank you for having faith in me again. I don’t deserve it.”


“Oh, Gus, you deserve this and so much more. Happy Birthday, Son.  Thank you for making me a father.” They hugged tightly.


Gus sat behind the wheel.   “After lunch, will you go for a ride with me?”


“I would be honored. Let’s get some food and then we will go for a ride.”


Everyone enjoyed lunch and afterward, Brinn went to Shelby’s cottage for a while and Brian and Gus went for their ride.  Justin decided it might be a good time to talk to JR. He tapped on the door.


“JR, can I come in.”


“Sure, Justin.”


“How are you feeling?”


“I’m fine.”

“JR, I get the feeling something is bothering you.”


“Bothering me?  What could be bothering me?  I’m fifteen years old. I have gone through rehab and I am pregnant. Everything is just fine, Justin.  Nothing is bothering me.” She turned away from Justin.


“Oh, Jennie, I know it hasn’t been easy for you, honey. And I know it probably hard being away from your moms,” he walked over and put his hands on her shoulders while she turned into his arms and laid her head on his shoulder.  


“I do miss them but I couldn’t live with them right now.  Mama would drive me crazy. And I a here with Gus, so I still am with family.”


“I hope you can consider us family.”


“JR, I am worried about Gus.  You know he loves you, right?”


“Oh, yes, Brinn’s gift was so true.”


“But Gus really has been under a lot of stress.  Losing Jamie hurt him.so badly and he loves you so much but he feels pulled all direction.  Gus’ heart is big enough for all of us. We have to share him or tear him apart.”


“I….I miss my friends, I miss my parents, I miss my boyfriend, I miss….booze and pot and…” Justin held her tight as she cried.  After some time she took a couple of deep breaths. “I can’t promise I won’t snap again and I can’t promise I will always be nice but I promise, I will do my best and, when I am wrong, I’ll admit it.”


“Oh, honey, you are 15 with the weight of the world on your shoulders. We all understand just don’t take it out on Gus.”


“Thanks, Justin.  I better do a little studying.  I have a test tomorrow.” Justin kissed her cheek and left her alone.



After Gus and Brian returned, Gus drove his present down to Shelby’s cottage. Shelby made him a light dinner and spent the remainder of the night bringing him pleasure in so many ways. After he had cum for the fourth time. Gus drove his Jeep back to the house and went to sleep in his own bed.


When Brian and Justin went to bed that evening, there was a package on the bed. Brian’s name was written across it in Justin’s artistic handwriting. Justin stayed a step behind Brian as he opened it.  It was an eight by ten inch canvas and it was a picture of them. It was similar to the big ones on display in San Francisco but this one was more intimate. It was mostly hands and lips. Brian could feel Justin’s touch just looking at it.


“I love you, Baby.  I have loved you for 19 years and I will love you for as long as I breath.”  They made love like they did the first time and slept in each other’s arms until the sun rose on a new day.


The next ten days, everyone got into a normal schedule.  Justin took a surly Jennie to meet her new doctor. He smiled to himself seeing characteristics of both Mel and Michael in her.  Sitting in the doctor’s office she explained they were sent the wrong records so she needed to ask some questions. JR answered the questions she was asked but mostly put up a wall.  When she realized she wasn’t going to get a lot out of her, Dr. Sharron had a nurse take JR to the exam room to change as she talked to Justin.


“Young man, Justin is it?”


“Yes, Justin Taylor- Kinney.”


“Justin, how old are you, 25?”


“I am not sure what my age has to do with this appointment but I am 37.”


Dr. Sharron’s mouth dropped open. “Sir, I don’t know if you realize it but having a relationship with a child is illegal. It is also obvious from the documents she completed for me that she is a drug user.  I am obligated to report….”

“Whoa, wait.  Dr. Sharron, I am not this baby’s father. All of this would be clear if you had gotten her reports.” Justin explained that she had just gotten out of treatment which was where her parents found out she was pregnant.  She is just living with us because our nephew and his wife are going to adopt the baby.”


“Oh, that is very kind of you and your wife, taking in a young, pregnant girl. Did you know her previously?”


Justin was smiling now.  He knew how confusing this must be for anyone not involved. “Dr. Sharron, I am sure this is very confusing.  I will try to explain it without taking up too much of your time because I know JR doesn’t like to wait. My husband and I have a son who is JR’s brother.  He helped her get into rehab and when she realized she was pregnant, And as for reporting this, JR’s mom is a lawyer and she is bringing charges against her boyfriend as we speak. And just to let you know, the attitude is all her mother’s but she is really a scared kid.”


“Well, that is some history and I apologize for jumping to conclusions.”


“Dr. Sharron, I am glad you were concerned enough with your new patient.  I will go check on her and then wait for her in the waiting room. I am sure you will be doing a complete exam.”


“Yes, with her age and history we need to be very careful.”


Justin was pointed to the right room and he knocked.  “Jennie, can I come in?”


A very small voice said, “Come in.”  JR sat on the exam table. If possible she looked even younger than her 15 years. She had on a short robe covering her top half with a blanket covering her below the waist.  “What took so long?” she said in her normal irritated voice.”


“Dr. Sharron was going to call the police on me, thinking I was the father.”


That made JR crack a smile. “I guess it was a little complicated.”  


“She should be in ….”  there was a knock and the door opened.


Dr. Sharron had JR lay down and pulled up the robe showing Jennie’s bare stomach.  Justin hadn’t realized how much bigger it had gotten. The doctor felt around the area and then began to pull out the stirrups for the internal exam.


Justin said, “I’ll leave so you can have some privacy.” Before he could move more than a step, JR’s hand grabbed his. He looked down at her face and saw the fear in her eyes.


“I’ll stay if you want me to,” Justin said softly.   She nodded and squeezed his hand tightly.


Justin focused on her eyes and talked softly to her while she grimaced at what the doctor was doing.


“This could hurt just a bit and will definitely be uncomfortable for just a couple seconds, I promise.” Dr. Sharron said as she completed the exam.  


Justin saw tears spring from JR’s eyes but she did not make a sound.  She was as tough as her mom. He bent and kissed her forehead.


“You can turn around now, Justin.” He heard her peel off her gloves.  “Everything looks good right now. I would like to do an ultrasound, yet.” She touched her hand, “There is no pain involved. I promise.”


The equipment was brought in and the ultrasound was started.  Justin remembered this from Tina’s exams. It was exciting and when the doctor moved the scanner around Justin’s eyes got big. His eyes flew to meet Dr. Sharron and she nodded.


“Jennie Rose,” the doctor started, “I suspected this but needed proof.  You are expecting twins. This will complicate things a bit at your age especially but there is no reason you can’t carry these babies to term.


JR began to weep. “No, not two.  I… what if….” She sat up and clung to Justin.  Softly she said to him, “What if they don’t want two? What if…”


“Oh, honey, that will not be a problem. I know Peter and Becca.  They would take four if that is what you were having. Trust me, honey.  That isn’t a problem.” He prayed it wasn’t a problem.


JR was quiet all the way home except as they approached the house.  “Justin, I know you have to tell Brian but please let me tell Gus and my parents.  I promise I will tell him before you leave for San Francisco but could you tell Peter and Becca. I couldn’t take it.”


“I will tell them and, yes, you tell your family.”


“By the way, Justin, tell Shelby to leave me alone while you’re gone.  If I need anything I will call Mary.”


“Sorry, can’t do that.  She is staying in the house with you.  You don’t have to like it but that is the way it will be.”  Justin pulled up to the house and JR slammed the car door and stormed into the house.


Justin got out and shut the door.  He hated they were leaving in a couple days but it couldn’t be changed.  Brian strode out of the house. “Wow, she was cheery wasn’t she?” Brian walked over and kissed Justin.  


“Come with me.  We need to talk.” Justin took his hand and they walked back to the studio.


“Is this your subtle way to get me alone?” Brian pressed Justin against the wall and reached behind him, pulling him close.


Brian’s mouth started coming down when Justin said, “She’s having twins.” Brian froze.


“Seriously? Oh my god,  her parents are going to have a cow.”


“She is going to tell them but she is most worried about Peter and Becca.  What if they don’t want two infants? They should be home from work by now. Let’s call them and get it over with.  I think they will be surprised but excited.”



By Friday morning, the household all had heard the news and the family was ready for a weekend in the city. Gus debated staying home after JR’s news but Brinn wanted to go so badly and that wouldn’t work if he didn’t go along. Shelby assured Gus she could take care of it and with an unusual display of affection, Gus kissed her in front of the family.  Brinn’s eyes got wide and when Gus got in the front seat with Brian she scowled at him.


“You have been hiding something from me, Gussy.  That isn’t fair.” She stuck her tongue out at him and he laughed.


“Brinny, we are really just friends but we like to kiss once in a while.”


“I never get told anything.”


“I love you, Brinny.”


She smiled unable to stay mad at him. “I love you, too.”


The car ride was filled with laughing and singing and storytelling.  They stopped by the gallery as they reached the city. Gus was excited about seeing the exhibit and of course Brinn was not allowed to see it all but Brian took her around to see some of the other artists’ work. Justin and Gus turned the corner and ran directly into Christopher.

“Oh, Mr. Taylor, I didn’t expect you this early.  I will leave now. I wouldn’t want to go against your wishes.” The last sentence had a note of sarcasm to it. Both Justin and Gus heard it.  “I will be out of here in fifteen minutes,” and he walked away.


“Dad, he is creepy.  I am glad to know he won’t be here tonight.  Pops would kill him if he saw the way he looked at you and even me. I feel like I need a shower.”


The four checked into the hotel.  It was the same room Justin shared with Brinn and Shelby.  They ordered a roll away for Brinn and her bed was sitting in a little alcove  connected to the living room. “I have to sleep in the living room?” She complained.


“There is a screen that will block it off from the rest of the room.”


“Why can’t I sleep with you, Daddy, like I did last time?”


“Well,” Brian said, “That is my spot, my darling daughter.”


“I could sleep between you.”  she whined a bit.


“Not on your life, Sweetheart.”  


Brinn was pouting. Gus swooped her up in his arms, “If you promise not to snore or hog the covers you can share my bed.”


She gave Gus a big hug, “Thanks, Gussy.”


Brian mouthed the words, thank you, to Gus and he smiled and nodded. “We are going to get ready for the show.  How about we all go to an early dinner and then you two can come back here and we will go on to the show.”


“That sounds good.  How long do we have until we will leave?”

“Let’s say an hour and a half.” Justin responded.


Gus started tickling the squirming girl in his arms.  “How about an hour at the pool, Brinny?”


“Oh, yes, really?”


“I will put my trunks on in the bathroom and you can dress out here.”


“We need to raise that boy’s allowance,” Brian said as the kids left the suite.


“I couldn’t agree more,” was Justin’s reply as he began to unbuckle Brian’s belt.  “I could use a little massage before we go to the gallery.”

“Massage?” Brian questioned.


“My prostate is definitely a little tense right now.”


“I am sure I can help with that.” Brian threw him on the bed and yanked his pants off.  He flipped him to his stomach and grabbed some lube. He applied it to his fingers and then entered him.  He gently began to stroke. Justin’s body began to go slack under his fingers.


“That is perfect, Baby. don’t know…”


Brian added another finger and alternated them as he brushed the organ over and over.  Brian removed his fingers and turned Justin to his side and gently slipped in. “We are taking it slow and gentle right now and when we get home….” once all the way  in he slowly moved in and out, “I am going to ride you all night.” Brian thrust hard and stopped moving as both men quivered. “You always so good wrapped around me.”


“You always feel good buried there.” Justin turned his head enough to offer his lips to Brian and he claimed them as his own.



By the time the kids arrived back in the room Brian and Justin were finishing a shower.  They all got ready Brian and Justin were dressed for a night at the gallery while Gus and Brinn were dressed casually.  They drove to a pizza place a couple blocks from the hotel and ate. When Brian offered to drive Gus and Brinn back to the hotel Gus looked at his sister, “Are you up for a little walk?”  He looked at his dads, “It isn’t far and it is early yet. It is a well lit street.”


“Gus can protect me from anything.” Brinn crawled onto Gus’ lap.  


“Ok, text me when you get back in the hotel.”  Justin said as he leaned over and kissed Brinn and then Gus.  “Take the leftovers. I know you will want a snack before bed and there was a little deli near the hotel if you want to grab some dessert for later but it get now, don’t go out later.”


Brian and Justin left their children at the table.  “I hate it when I get these feelings.” Justin said as he reached for Brian’s hand.


“What kind of feeling is that?”


“I think it is because I ran into Christopher.  He just creeps me out. I feel like we are being watched everywhere.  I am sure it is just in my head. You know when the kids are involved….” Brian brought Justin’s fingers to his lips and kissed them.


“One of the many reasons I love you so much.” Brian pulled into a reserved spot and they walked into the gallery.  



Gus took Brinn’s hand as they walked toward the hotel.  In the other hand he had the leftover pizza. Brinn chatted away as they walked.  Gus smiled, “Miss Thing, do you ever stop talking?”


“Please don’t call me that.”


“I didn’t think you minded being called that.”


“I don’t.  I just miss John.  Well, I miss the whole family but….”


“I know John is special.  He always has been with you.  You know he loves you. Maybe we can call him when we get to the hotel.”


“Really can we?   I would love to talk to them.”  


“Sure we can.”


They walked a little farther.  “Shall we get some ice cream to take back for dessert?”


“Yummy, yes please.”


They stopped by an ice cream shop and while the server filled a pint for them to take back to the hotel, Gus texted Brian. ‘Getting ice cream next to the hotel.  Have a nice night.’


As they left the shop Gus was  carrying pizza in one hand and the ice cream in the other.  “Hey, Brinn, you hold onto my belt loop while we cross the street.”


“I can cross a street next to you, Gus.  I am not a baby.”


“I know you aren’t.  You are growing up far too fast.”  They crossed the street and as Gus turned toward the hotel door Brinn stepped away from  him. “Brinn, where are you…” He froze as he saw an arm go around Brinn’s neck and pull her off balance. She let out a little scream before a hand covered her mouth and Gus saw who had his sister.  It was Christopher.


“Let go of my sister!” Gus took a step closer.


“I would stop where you are, Gus. Well, on second thought step into this alley, slowly.  I would hate for this to accidentally go off.” Gus caught a glimpse of a gun pressed to Brinn’s side.


“Gus, I’m scared.”


“I know, Brinn.


“Christopher, don’t hurt her.  I will do what you tell me.” Gus took a step toward them slowly.


“Drop that crap.”


Gus threw the pizza and ice cream on the ground.


“Now you are going to walk past us without trying anything and head toward that van at the end of the alley. If you do anything, I’ll shoot her.”


Gus heard Brinn start crying softly.  “I’m here, Brinny. We will just follow everything Christopher tells us.”


“That is very wise, Gus.”  They walked up to the van and Christopher shoved Brinn at Gus.  Gus wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. “Here,” Christopher handed Gus two zip ties.  “Help your sister into the van and tie her hands and feet. And tighten them enough or I promise I will make them very uncomfortable for her.”


Gus helped Brinn into the back of the van and then slipped the tip tie onto her wrists.  “I’m sorry, Sweetheart. I have to do this.”


Brinn sobbed softly, “I know, Gussy.” He tightened them and then repeated it on her ankles.


Christopher handed him one more zip tie “Move her back and tie her to that bar.” He pointed to a spot on the van wall.  


“That bar is too high for her to be comfortable.  It stretches her arms.”


“Do it! NOW!“


Once Gus attached Brinn’s arms to the wall Christopher repeated the same thing on Gus.  Soon Brinn and Gus were side by side in the back of the van. The doors were shut and they heard Christopher start up the engine.


“What does he want, Gus?  Why is he doing this?”


“I don’t know, Sweetie. Are you alright?

“My arms really hurt.”


“I’m sorry, Brinny. I am sorry I had to do that.”


“I know, Gus. What does he want?”


“I wish I knew. I love you, Brinn, I always have and I always will.”


“I love you too, Gussy.”



Christopher parked in an alley near the gallery. He waited patiently. He could hear the kids in the back, talking softly.  He couldn’t wait to get the men next although the son was fine, too. He may have to play a bit with him. The girl was just baggage, of no use to him except to keep the others in line.


Christopher ran the steps over and over in his head.  He couldn’t wait to touch them. If he was lucky he would taste them.  When the outside lights of the gallery went off Christopher left the safety of the van.  He texted Justin’s number on a burner phone. ‘If you want to see your children alive, leave the gallery with your husband.  Do not talk to anyone. Turn left out of the building and then turn left at the alley. Walk toward the white van at the end of the alley. Do not say a word to anyone or you will never see them alive again. You have five minutes.”


Justin read the message and froze.  “Baby, call Gus. Get Gus on the phone.”   Brian didn’t ask questions. He could tell by Justin’s voice something was terribly wrong.  When Gus didn’t answer his phone Justin passed his phone to Brian. “Someone has our children. Brian it has to be him.  I felt it! Oh, god! We need to go. “


Brian and Justin followed the directions. They took a left and then a second left. When Christopher saw them coming he opened the back doors.  Brian and Justin could see their children as they walked. Justin started running and Brian joined him. Once they reached the open area where the van was they both heard his voice.  “Stop where you are. Brian, sit on the edge of the van. Justin take the zip tie and put them on Brian’s wrists and ankles. I have seen your paintings. You obviously know how to tie him up.”  


Justin put the ties on Brian but couldn’t take his eyes off Brinn.  “Brinny, are you alright? Did he hurt you?”


“My arms hurt.  I can’t move them.”


“I know, Sweetheart…..”


“Shut up.  Who told you to talk?”


“Now, Justin, tie Brian’s arms on the bar.” Justin followed directions.  “Your turn, Justin. Sit on the edge of the van.” Christopher put the zip ties on Justin’s hand and tightened them.  Christopher’s hand slid downward and began massaging Justin’s dick. Christopher almost forgot where he was. He almost undid the zipper before he came back to his senses.  “I will save that for later.”


“Get your hands off him.” Brian struggled against his ties.


Christopher started laughing.  “And what do you plan to do? Big words for a man who can’t move more than three inches.

 

Christopher finished tying Justin up and as he tied Justin into place Christopher kissed Justin.  “I look forward to continuing this and many other things. Relax and enjoy the ride, everyone. The fun will begin in the morning.”

Chapter 14 by Simply written

Chapter 14


“Are you two alright?”  Brian asked in the dark.


“He didn’t hurt us except for Brinn’s arms.” Gus responded.  “Brinn, can you lift your legs at all? If we can get you on my lap it will take off some of the pressure.” After some shifting around Gus managed to wiggle his legs under Brinn.  Being further off the bed of the van relieved some of the pressure on her arms and shoulders. “Is that better, Brinny?”


“Yes, thank you, Gussy, my shoulders don’t hurt near as much and I am glad I can feel you now.”


“Thanks, Gus, can you tell us what happened?”  Brian questioned.


“We were just outside the hotel and he grabbed Brinn. He held a gun to her.  She was so brave. How did he get you to come to the van?”


“He texted us.”  Brian responded.


“Do you know what he wants? Well, I guess we know some of what he wants.”  Gus commented.


“I don’t.  Sunshine, you there?”


“Yes, I don’t know what he wants besides to ….”


“If he touches you, I swear he will pay someone, even if it takes the rest of my life.”


“Baby, do not risk your life for me.  As long as you are alive I will survive whatever he does to me.”


“Daddy, what is he going to do to you?”


“Daddy can handle anything he does, Sweetheart,” Justin said to her in the dark.


Gus hoped they would be stopping soon.  Brinn was adding pressure to his legs and they were beginning to cramp up but he would deal with it if she felt better.


They had no idea how long they had been back there.  They could only guess it had been around an hour when they felt it slow down.  They stopped and then after a few minutes they started moving again. They had only gone another minute and they stopped. The back doors opened and light flooded in.  They all blinked rapidly trying to adjust.


Christopher knew who was the best control agent.  He untied Brinn from the wall and cut the tie at her ankles and yanked her to her feet.  “Ouch, please, sir, that hurts.”


“Get used to it. I don’t have time for a whiner. Just shut up and move. He pulled her out of the back of the van and disappeared into the large warehouse the van was parked in. They could all hear her crying get fainter.  


Christopher came back and took Brian next.  He jammed the gun in Brian’s side. “What are you doing, Christopher? Do you want money?  I can get that if you want money.”


“Shut up, Brian.  I want both of you but if I just have your husband I can make it work.  Brian fought a bit and Christopher added, “You know I would rather not mess up that beautiful chest with a bullet hole but if I need to I will. Now walk.”  


Brian quit fighting and walked ahead of him.  He was so glad to see Brinn. He wanted to hold her so bad but Christopher tied him to the bed while Brinn was tied to a chair.  


After Christopher left, Brian spoke softly.  “Hey, Brinny, I know you have to be scared. I’m scared myself but we will figure something out.  We are all here together, Sweetie. We will need to be strong.”


“I will try, Dad.”


“I know you will.  You are so brave. I love you, Brinny.”


“I love you, too, Dad.”


Christopher came back with Gus next, leaving Justin alone in the van.  He tied up Gus next to Brinn and after Christopher disappeared again. All three of them were waiting for him to come back with Justin but that didn’t happen.



Christopher came back and took Justin out of the van. When he led Justin into a room, Justin expected to see the rest of his family but all he saw was a bed.  He tied Justin’s hands to the headboard.

“Finally, we are alone. I have wanted this since I met you.” Christopher’s hands unbuttoned Justin’s shirt. When he had unbuttoned it he ran his hands up the naked flesh.


“Christopher, why don’t you let my family go. I will stay here with you.  We can be together.”


“That does sound like fun but that isn’t what I am planning.  It’s your paintings I need to see them. I need to experience it but that doesn’t mean I am not excited to feel this for myself.  I want to see what you taste like.” He licked down Justin’s chest. “You taste as good as you look. Do you taste good down here, too?”  He began unzipping Justin’s pants.


“Christopher, no, please don’t do that.”


“I need to see all of you. I need to touch you at least once.” Christopher’s hand went into Justin’s pants and then he felt it.  Christopher’s hot, sweaty palm wrapped itself around him.


“NO!” Justin turned his face away and he tried to roll away as best he could.



On the other side of the wall Brian, Gus, and Brinn heard Justin shout.  “Daddy!” Brinn screamed.


“I’m fine, Sweetie.  I am fine.” Justin yelled loud enough for them to hear him but he had tears rolling down his cheeks.  Very softly he said, “Just get it over with. Do what you need to do.”


“Well, you are no fun. I’ll wait until later.  I suppose you want to sleep next to your husband.”


“Christopher, that would be very kind of you.” Justin tried to compliment him hoping that might make him stay calm.


He untied him from the headboard and led him next door where the rest of the family was. Since Justin’s shirt was already loose he untied Justin’s hands. “Take off your shirt and pants.  Don’t try anything,” he pointed the gun at Brian’s crotch, “or your husband is going to be missing something.”


Once Justin was stripped to his briefs he laid down on the bed and was tied to the headboard again. He then untied Brian and had him do the same thing.  Soon Brian was laying next to Justin, actually tied to each other in a spooning position with their ankles tied to each other instead of just to themselves. Neither of them could see their children. Gus and Brinn were still tied to chairs.


Gus spoke up, “Christopher, I don’t care if I have to sit up all night but please, let my sister down.” Grudgingly, he untied first Gus and then Brinn and tied them up on the floor and then tied them to the bed their dads were on which meant they couldn’t see each other at all. The room went completely dark as Christopher left the room and they heard the door lock.


Justin’s voice was a little shaky when he asked, “Brinn, are you there?”


“I am, Daddy, but I am cold. I’m very cold.”


“Hey, Brinny, let’s see if you and I can move close together so I can warm you up.”  Both Brinn and Gus were able to move a little bit and Gus managed to get up behind Brinn.  “I’m sorry, Brinny. I wish I could wrap my arms around you but are you a little warmer now, Sweetheart.”


“Yes, Gussy, that is a little better. Thank you.”


Brian kissed Justin’s neck. Justin was so quiet since Christopher brought him in.  What had he done to him? When he was fairly sure the kids were asleep Brian softly said, “DId he hurt you, Sunshine?”


Justin shivered, “He touched me. I was sure he was going to, god, Brian, what are we going to do? If I understand him right he wants us to have sex in front of him. He talked about seeing both of us.  So what is he going to do once we have done what he asks? I don’t think he realized what he is doing is really wrong. He is obviously not thinking right. It is all my fault. I was the one who got mad at him and told him to leave our family alone.”


“You did nothing, Darling.  We will figure something out but until then we will do what he asks.  We will not risk anyone or anything.” He pressed his body tightly against Justin. “We will get through this.  I love you.”


“I love you, too, Baby.”



No one slept much except maybe Brinn. She woke up in the morning and started crying. “What is it, Brinny?”  Gus asked his sister.


“I have to go potty really bad.”


“Christopher, if you can hear me we need to use the bathroom.  Please take us to the bathroom.”


Somewhere in the depths of the warehouse they heard footsteps and then a key in the door.  Christopher walked in and untied Brinn and Gus. Go with her. Out the door to the right. I will be right outside the door.


Gus turned his back when Brinn went to the bathroom and then made her turn while he went to the bathroom, too.  He had her wash her face, hoping it might make her feel a little better. He did the same thing. Gus spoke very softly, “We will make it through this, Brinny.  Here give me a big hug.” Gus started the hug for her sake but realized how much he needed it, too.


“Hurry, up you two.  I am sure your dads could use the bathroom too.” Gus carried Brinn into the room and Christopher tied them each to their seat again.  He walked over to the bed and drug his hand down the length of Brian’s back. “I’ll take you one at a time to the bathroom and then I will get some breakfast before we start the fun and games.  I must say I am looking forward to seeing the show you two put on. I bet your kids will enjoy it, too.” Brian shivered at the man’s touch. Brian and then Justin used the bathroom.


“I’ll bring you breakfast in a few minutes. I’m going to leave you untied right now.  If you behave I might let you untied a little more. The door will still be locked of course.”


As they heard the door lock the four of them all met in the middle of the room with hugs and kisses.  The men discussed what they saw on the way to the bathroom. They were obviously in a big warehouse, maybe one owned by the gallery, but they had no way of knowing where it was located.  They were most worried about Brinn. Although she slept alright she shivered all night and this morning she was still cold.


“We will see if he will give you a blanket but for now, Sweetheart, slip on our shirts. They aren’t thick but they add a little extra covering.  Brinn slipped on her dads shirts’ with Justin’s help and then he took her in his arms. He didn’t say anything. He just held on to her kissing her.  Brian and Gus joined them and when Christopher walked in they were all on the bed.


“Oh, now this is something I never thought about. And I was just thinking the two of you would demonstrate for me.”


“Even you can’t be that sick, Christopher.  He is our son.” Brian blurted out.


“Well, he is your son, Brian.  He isn’t related to Justin.”


“You couldn’t be more wrong,” Justin replied.  “I was there the night he was born. He has been my son since that night 19 years ago.”


“Oh, is that touching.  You were a child yourself and you became a father. Now eat and I will be back in thirty minutes.” He looked at Brinn with the shirts on, “Is this a new look?”


“She is cold.  She’s a little girl.  Please bring her a blanket at least so she can warm up.” He left locking the door behind him.


None of them were very hungry but they all ate something and the men each had a cup of coffee.


When Christopher came back to the room he had a blanket and what looked like a poster. He had tacks with him and put the poster up on the wall. It was a copy of one of Justin’s paintings. It showed both of their backs and Justin’s tongue was traveling down Brian’s back as Brian arched toward Justin’s mouth.  Christopher tied the kids each to a chair but at least they were able to move a bit. Brinn could actually sit on Gus’ lap or on her own chair and Gus made sure a blanket was wrapped around her.


“Christopher, you can’t be serious.  You want us to act out a sex act in front of our children?”


“Glad you finally have caught on. So get rid of the briefs and simulate what you would do before and after this amazing painting you created and it better be as good as I imagined it to be. And don’t forget I still have a gun on your children.”  Christopher made it sound like a movie set except for the threat on the kids. “And go.”


Gus immediately pulled Brinn onto her lap and made her face the wall behind them. He wrapped his arms around her but he needed to keep an eye on Christopher.  Brian took Justin in his arms. “We need to do this, Sunshine. I don’t think he will let us get by without…” Brian slowly pulled down Justin’s briefs and then lost his own. They angled themselves so neither Gus or Christopher could see them fully.  Brian pulled him close and kissed him deeply. Justin laid Brian down and straddled him. He tried to block out the fact that they were being held captive and that their children were in the room. Justin’s tongue traveled down Brian’s back lower than in the picture.


“I love you, Baby,” Justin’s tongue traveled through the valley between Brian’s cheeks and as Justin’s tongue found Brian’s center, he climaxed.  Christopher applauded, as if it was the end of a play.


And he left the room.  



Shelby had tried to get Gus all night and now all morning but he wasn’t answering.  She thought it was odd. “JR, have you heard from your brother at all. He hasn’t contacted me.”


Jennie rolled her eyes at Shelby, “Why would he have to check in with you?”


“JR, I am not trying to pick a fight with you.  Gus was going to call me to see how you were doing.  He is more worried about you now that he knows you are having twins.  I know you don’t like me or don’t trust me but I want only what is best for your brother.  I am not saying I am the person for him. In fact, I am fairly sure we are just a passing thing but I would never hurt him.  I promise. He is too great a guy and right now he is missing.”


“I did text him last night and he never got back to me.  I just figured he was too busy with the family he has always wanted to be with.”


“Oh, JR, you know he loves you, don’t you?  I mean he has bent over backwards for you…”


“I know. I’m sorry, Shelby.  You haven’t done anything to me.  I just…”


“You have a lot going on, JR, I understand that.  Just know I am here for you if I can do anything or if you just need to talk to a girl.”


“Thanks, Shelby. Now what can we do to find Gus and the family.”


They made a plan.  Shelby looked up the gallery phone number and called. She was told that Justin didn’t show up tonight and they hadn’t been able to reach him either.  She finally called the San Francisco police. She told them they had been missing since last night and told them about Christopher. They said they would check into it.  





The next two days were repeats of the first day.  Each day’s ‘demonstration’ was a little more explicit.  Each day Gus held Brinn and watched Christopher as he watched Brian and Justin.  Brinn was beginning to get weepy and whiny. By the fourth day, Brinn just cried. Gus was embarrassed for his dads and Brian and Justin felt like failures unable to figure out how to get their family out of this situation.  


Christopher was also deteriorating.  He obviously hadn’t been sleeping. After the first day they realized he had a camera taping each of these.  They just hoped he hadn’t started putting them on the internet although if he did, maybe someone would find them. They hoped someone had reported them missing.



The next poster he put up was one that they had hoped would never come up.  There was no way Brian couldn’t penetrate Justin. It also insinuated spanking as Justin’s cheeks were red.   This was something so private between them, they didn’t want to demonstrate it. Christopher was anticipating it.  Brinn was distracting him. “Shut up, kid. You are distracting me.” She started crying even harder.


Christopher grabbed Brinn and pulled her off Gus’ lap.  Brinn’s hand was still attached to the back of the chair and as Christopher pulled her Brinn screamed as Gus heard the arm snap.  “Oh my god, Brinn!” Gus screamed. “Cut her loose. Cut her loose, NOW!” Christopher cut her loose as Brian and Justin rushed over to Brinn.  Christopher didn’t stop them but he held the gun on all of them.


Brian stood there glaring at Christopher as Gus and Justin held Brinn. “Get the hell out of this room.  Now.”


“I’ll be back and you will complete our activity.  I have been waiting for this one.” He stepped out and locked the door.


Brinn was in severe pain.  Her arm sat at an odd angle and she was void of all color.  Brian pulled on his briefs and brought Justin’s over to him. As Justin stood to pull up his briefs Brinn passed out on Gus’ lap.  


“Christopher, she needs to go to the doctor.  Please, she has passed out.”


“Not going to happen,” he said through the door.  Minutes later he passed some ibuprofen through the door. “Just give her a couple of these.”


“Is he serious? Does he really think this will help an arm that is…”  Justin stood and carried Brinn to the bed being extremely careful of the arm.  The angle the arm laid at was so painful to look at. “Brian, we need to do something.”  Look at her.


Brinn moaned as she woke up again.  Gus was looking around the room trying to figure out how to stabilize the arm.  “Christopher, please, we need a big towel and four zip ties. Please, I need to do something with his arm.” A few minutes later  the door opened again and there was a towel and zip ties.


Brian picked it up and brought it over.  “What are you planning, Gus?”


“Obviously we can’t set it but if we wrap it in the towel and then zip tie it in place.  At least it will be a little protected. We have to get her out of here.”


By now the whole family knew about their missing members.  They talked to the police regularly and there was an all points bulletin out for Christopher but he hadn’t been seen for the first four days but on the fifth day a grocery store clerk called the police letting them know that the man in the news had just got some groceries.  The police saw the vehicle he got into and then tracked it through traffic cameras. They had finally narrowed it down and after doing surveillance they were fairly sure they knew where the family was being held. They let the family know that for several reasons they were going to wait until just before sunrise to raid the place.


While the whole family was holding their breath,  Brian, Justin, and Gus were just worried about Brinn.  The poor little girl was going in and out of consciousness because of the pain.  They made sure she sipped some water and they did give her the pain reliever and finally she seemed to be sleeping rather than being out.


“Gus, try to catch a nap.  We will need to take turns.  We need to try to convince him to get her to the doctor.” Justin started crying, “He is never going to let us go.  Why would he?”


Brian took him into his arms.  “We will figure something out. You know our family and the gallery has people looking for us.  They will find us.”


Justin didn’t say anything.  Brian was worried about Justin’s mental state.  He had been shaky all along but now that Brinn was injured he could see Justin shutting down.  “Justin, why don’t you rest, too. I will stay awake and watch Brinn. Just lay down next to her.”  Brian paced the room, trying to think of something to do. Brian also kept thinking about what Christopher had said.  He had said they would still be required to complete the reenactment of the painting. He couldn’t do something like that to Justin.  Not now.


After some time Gus and Justin joined Brian pacing. Brinn seemed to be shivering more again.  Brian was fairly sure she had a fever now. Her body was in such shock from the pain it wasn’t regulating itself correctly. They took turns lying next to her helping her warm up but none of them could just lay there for long.


A couple hours later the men were all awake when Christopher came in.  He set a tray of food on the table. Justin instantly started pleading with him. “Oh, please, Christopher, if you have any feelings for me, my daughter needs to go to the doctor.  She isn’t well.”


“I have told you, you aren’t leaving until you complete all your scenes. But with her in your bed….” Christopher got an eerie look on his family. “I may have an answer to this after all.”  He waved the gun at Justin and said, “Go to the door. As for the rest of you, I won’t tie you up so you can take care of the whiner but remember, I have the gun and I have the artist. I never thought I would get the pleasure to finish the scenes myself but now it looks like this will be the perfect ending of our time together.”


“No, Christopher, take me instead.  You can do whatever you want to me or I will do whatever you want me to do to you.  Just, don’t take him he…”


“Shut up, Kinney. You’re just worried he’s going to know what it’s like being with a real man.  He’s been with you since he was a baby. Just remember I can see you and I have the gun on him.”


Once the door shut, Gus walked over to Brian and put his arms around him.  “Dad isn’t doing well, is he?”


“No, he blames himself for all of this and with Brinny...I am worried about him. Of course, let’s be honest, the outcome is still all up in the air.”  Brinn’s moan brought their attention back to the little girl.


“I’ll lay with her for a while.” Gus kissed his Pops and went to lay on the bed holding his sister gently.



Justin was led back into the room he had been in the first night.  “Since everyone in that room was so focused on the kid, you and I can try out some of this for ourselves. Justin stood in the middle of the room while Christopher ran his hand over Justin’s bare skin.  He made sure Justin also felt the metal of the gun. “Let’s lie down. Lose the briefs first. I want to see you in all your glory.”


Robotically, Justin dropped his underwear on the floor and got in the bed.  That was when he saw that the TV was on with the live feed coming from the room.  Justin saw Gus getting in bed with his sister trying to warm her up. Justin could see her shivering, causing him to start begging.  “I will do anything. What do you want me to do? I will do anything if you let her go to the doctor. “Do you want me to blow you? I will do that.  Here, let me help you.” Justin unzipped Christopher’s pants and while the gun was trained on Justin’s chest his hand went down the front of Christopher’s pants and he began stroking his flaccid dick. “Tell me what it will take for you to let her go?”


“This is a good start.” He unzipped the front of his pants giving Justin better access. “Now I don’t think you are giving this all you can give. I am sure by now you would have your hands and lips all over your husband’s chest.  I suggest you try a bit harder.” Justin felt the gun in his side.


Justin began unbuttoning Christopher’s shirt and as he brought his lips to the damp, clammy skin of his capter’s chest he closed his eyes tight and prayed his family was all right. He forced himself to be as thorough as he could.  He wanted to gag as his tongue swirled around Christopher’s nipple but from the cock in his hand he could feel it was having the effect he had hoped. As his tongue traveled down Christopher’s body Justin kept repeating in his head, ‘I am doing this for Brinn. I am doing this for Brinn. Brian forgive me.’  Justin tugged on Christopher’s pants. Justin closed his eyes as he lowered his mouth.’


When Justin had finished he curled up on the other side of the bed.  Christopher got up, redressed, and left the room locking Justin inside.  After he had left, Justin stared at the big screen and sobbed as he watched Brian comforting Brinn while Gus investigated every inch of the room looking for a way to escape. He wasn’t sure if anyone could hear him and he didn’t want to disturb Brinn but Justin said, “I love you,all.”  Over the video he could see Brian relax a bit and saw Gus slam his fist into the wall. Justin finally fell into a fitful sleep.


Brinn woke crying in pain. By now no one knew what time it was. They weren’t sure if it was day or night.  Justin needed to get back with his family. If he stayed here he wasn’t sure he could do what Christopher would make him do next and what if Christopher had just left?  What if he didn’t come back? He was their only connection with the outside world. Justin could swear he heard something. He realized it sounded like a garage door. He looked at the screen to see if Brian and Gus heard it.


“Pops what is that?”


“Sounds like a small motor running.” Brian got off the bed


They all heard shouts and then feet running.


“Help.  We’re here! Help us!” It was Gus.  He was also pounding on the door. “My sister needs help.  Please help us.”


“San Francisco Police!  We are coming. Keep calling.”


Justin kept hearing Gus’ voice until he heard them breaking down the door and with that, Justin pulled himself into the fetal position and checked out of reality.  


As Gus followed the paramedics with Brinn, Brian called out, “Justin, Sunshine where are you?” Nothing. Finally, they broke into the last room and found Justin, naked, and unresponsive. Brian wrapped him up in a blanket from the bed and held him as they waited for the gurney and paramedic. “Oh, Sunshine, you can’t be hurt.  We need you. Darling, I love you. Our kids need you.” As Brian kissed Justin’s temple and then his lips, Justin pulled away from him with no expression at all.


At 10:30 am Peter and John were together at the Inn along with Becca, Tony, and Claire when the phone rang. “John Kinney.” John put it on speaker.


“Mr. Kinney, we have rescued all four of your family member.”


“How are they? Are they hurt?”


“We don’t have details yet,” the police officer.  “We know the little girl has a badly broken arm. She will be going into surgery soon.”


“How about the men? Are they alright?” Peter asked.


“They have all been brought in for observation. They are all a bit dehydrated.”


“We will be boarding a plane in the next hour,” Peter said as John kissed Tony in relief.  “What hospital are they at?” Becca put the information into her phone. Peter said goodbye and everyone began to move.  


John and Tony talked it over and Tony and Claire would stay back and take care of the kids and the inn and  John, Becca, and Peter would take care of family. Becca texted Shelby’s phone and just said they had found them and family was on its way.



Both Justin and Brinn were rushed into the emergency.  They hooked up IVs to both of them to push fluids and an orthopedist was called down to look at the x-rays.  Justin was another case. He didn’t seem to have any injuries but he was totally unresponsive. Brian gave up trying to get him to respond. Everytime he tried Justin pulled away.  Finally, he walked to the next room where Brinn was.


“Gus, he won’t say anything to me.  The only response I get is him pulling away from me.  What did that bastard do to him? Please, Gus, see if he will talk to you.” Gus hugged Brian.  “I will. Brinn has been sedated and they will be bringing her up for surgery soon. I will find you soon.”


“Have you talked to the family?” Brian asked.


“The police called them.  Sounded like some of them were on their way here,” Gus hugged Brian again. “I’ll go check on Dad.  I am so glad we are out of there.”


Gus walked into Justin’s room.  He leaned over Justin and kissed his cheek. “Dad, please talk to me. We are all safe.  They have the bastard in custody. He’s crazy. Pops is really scared. He needs you more than any of us.”


Justin’s eyes shifted to Gus, “Brinn!  Where is she?” His tone was flat.


“She is on her way to surgery.  Some of the family is on their way here.  Daddy, what happened to you?”


With that question, Justin’s face again went blank and unresponsive.


Gus went back and forth between Brian and Justin.  Justin asked how Brinn was each time he came in the room but he would not talk about anything else.  About 2:30 pm Gus was with Brian when the surgeon came out.


“Gentlemen, sorry that took so long.  I wanted to make sure I did the best job I could repairing that arm.  I went in from the interior of the arm so the scar wasn’t as visible. I needed to do some nerve repair.  She has a road ahead of her to get full use of it back but I feel confident in six months she will be back to normal.”


Brian and Gus hugged.  “I give her three months, Pops.  How about you?” Gus looked over at the doctor.  “Can we see her?”


“The nurse will let you know her room number as soon as you can go see her.  It will probably be nearly an hour.” The doctor walked off after pointing the men out to the nurse.


“I’m going to tell your dad that Brinn made it.  Has he said anything to you.”


“Sorry, Pops.  He will only talk about Brinn. I’m going to call JR and Shelby. Let me know if you need me or I will just stay here and wait to see Brinn.”


“Gus,” Brian looked deep into Gus’ eyes. “I couldn’t have done this without you.” Brian hung on to him drawing strength in his arms.


Gus called JR.  “GUS! How are you? Is everyone alright?  We heard Brinn was hurt.” There was a pause, “I’m putting you on speaker.  Shelby is here, too.”


“Brinn just got out of surgery.  I haven’t seen her yet. She had a badly broken arm but the doctor said she will get full use back eventually.  Pops and I are drinking lots of water but we are fine.”


“And Justin?” Shelby asked.


“JR, I love you but I need to talk to Shelby alone. Please.”


“I love you, Gus.  Do you know when you will be back?”


“I’m not exactly sure but I would guess tomorrow or the next day.”


There was a pause and then Gus heard Shelby’s voice. “Hey, Gus, so how is Justin?”


“God, I wish I knew.  We were all together up until the last day.  Then he took Justin. Justin won’t talk to Pops at all and with me he will talk about Brinn but he won’t tell me what happened. “Shelly, he seems broken on the inside.  What if he…. It will kill Pops if Dad.... And Brinn is going to need him. I could sure use a hug right now.”


Gus turned when he heard some noise coming from the elevator.  Gus turned and saw John, Peter, and Becca. “My hug just arrived. Talk to you later.”  Gus rushed into the arms of his family.



Brian walked into Justin’s room.  “Sunshine?” Justin turned his back to Brian.  “Justin, Brinn is out of surgery.”


Justin quickly turned over to face him. “How is she? How is her arm?”


“Sunshine, what happened to you?  Why won’t you talk to me? You know nothing matters except the fact that we are all out and safe.”


“Brinn is fine then?” Justin asked.


“She will be, when she can talk to her daddy.”


“I can’t talk to her.  She’s out of surgery?”


“The surgery went well.  The doctor said it will be a while before she has full use of it but she will get there. But she needs her….”


“Right now I can’t deal with anything.”


“Sunshine, you know I love you.  It doesn’t matter what happened. I will always love you.”


“I just can’t.  Not yet.” Brian tried to take Justin in his arms but he pulled away. “Please, Baby.  I just can’t. I just need to be alone.”






Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 15


“Dad?” Brinn reached for Brian’s hand.  He had dozed off with his head on the bed.  


“Oh, Sweetheart, good morning.” He kissed her cheek.”

“It is morning? Did I sleep a whole day?”


“You did. Do you remember anything?”


“I know I had an operation. My arm hurts but not as bad as when that man had us.  Where is Daddy? He wasn’t with us the last night. Where is he?” She started to panic.


“He was in his own room downstairs but I think he is getting out about now.  I hope he will come up to visit you soon. Gus is with him right now.”


“Did he get hurt, too?”


“Well, he doesn’t have any outside injuries but I think that man hurt your daddy’s heart.”


“We can fix his  heart, Dad. We have lots of love.” Brinn smiled at her dad.


“Sometimes it is hard to heal a heart,” Brian kissed her again. “Oh, I have a surprise for you. Well, actually more than one.  The best one is after lunch we can go home.”


“All of us? Daddy, too?”


“Yes, all of us.   Hopefully, on the way home Daddy can make your arm feel better and you can make his heart feel better. And when we get home you will have another surprise but that will wait until you get home.  Why don’t you take a nap. It will seem like a long ride home.” Brinn didn’t argue. She just shut her eyes and slept.


Gus was down with Justin getting him checked out.  No matter what he tried, Justin wouldn’t talk to Brian. He couldn’t even look him in the eye. “Dad, please, you need to talk to someone. Talk to me.  I won’t tell Pops if you don’t want me to. What did he do to you?”


“I’m sorry, Gus.  I just can’t. I just…”  Justin clung to Gus who held him tight.


“You know Pops will love you through anything.”


“But what if I can’t love me?”


Peter, Becca, and John hadn’t been allowed to see Brinn and Justin was not up to seeing that much family, yet, so they had driven to the vineyard last night.  Becca and Peter could spend some time with JR and they could get sleeping arrangements lined up. Gus hadn’t finished the second cottage yet but it had been cleaned out and, even though the kitchen wasn’t working yet, the bedroom and bathroom were good to go.  Becca and Peter decided they could stay there while John could bunk with Gus or Brinn. He couldn’t stay as long with a family back in Pittsburgh. Peter and Becca would stay at least two weeks. They wanted to spend some time with JR and now she was fairly sure her therapy skills could be useful.  



Brian drove his family home.  Justin would answer a direct question if Brian asked it but he would not expand on any conversation.  He sat next to Brinn holding her good hand and kissing her frequently as she dozed from her pain medicine. He had listened to the doctor and heard him talk about recovery and therapy.  He wasn’t sure what they would do about that. According to the doctor they would need to figure it out in the next few days. He and Brian would have to discuss it tonight. At least that meant they had something to talk about.



Gus was quiet, too.  He couldn’t imagine what his fathers were going to do.  He was so glad most of the family came out. They could all help in different ways.  And he had to admit he needed to see Shelby. She was his best friend. She was really his only friend out here.  It would be nice to have John and Peter to talk to for a while and when life got back to normal he needed to make work of meeting people.  Maybe he would try to connect with some musicians again. Life was too short not to live it to the fullest.



As they neared the vineyard, Justin gently woke up Brinn. “Sweetheart, are you awake? We are almost home and there is a surprise waiting for you.  Gus texted John and let them know they were almost home.


As Brian drove around the last curve Brinn looked toward the house. “Is that….John, it is John! Oh, my John.  He’s here. Why is he here?”


“He came to see you, Sweetheart. Peter and Becca are here, too.  They are all worried about you.”


“I am fine. You all took good care of me. It was just that mean Christopher….” John had the door open and was lifting Brinn into his arms.


“Oh, Miss Thing!  I was so worried about you.” Brinn wrapped her good arm around his neck and kissed his cheek several times.  


“You left Matti, and Jonna, and Tony for me?”


“I will go back home to them soon but I needed to see my first favorite girl.  You can’t be my only favorite girl anymore since I have Jonna.”


“Of course she is your favorite.  She is your daughter but I love you, too.”


John noticed her flinch.  “Let’s get you in your room. Oh, Justin, it is so good to see you, too. I’ll hug you once this one is comfortable.


Gus grabbed their bags from the back of the SUV and threw a couple at Peter. Becca put her arm around Gus and walked in with him.  Justin was going to rush in after them but Brian stopped him. “You don’t have to talk to me, Sunshine, but I need to hold you for a moment.  I just need to hold you. I love you so much and, god, I wasn’t sure if I had lost you when he took you out of the room.” Brian enfolded him in his arms. He pressed Justin’s head onto his chest and held him, hoping to feel him relax a bit.  He didn’t say another word. After several minutes Justin’s body finally leaned into Brian’s and Justin was wracked with sobs. Brian tilted Justin’s face up and brought his mouth down to Justin’s lips.


For a moment he allowed it but then he jerked away.  “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” He rushed into the house and Brian was sure he heard their bedroom door slam.


Brian stepped onto the front porch and dropped onto the swing. He then dropped his head in his hands.  Was his imagination worse than what really happened? Why wouldn’t Sunshine talk to him?


He felt someone sit down next to him.  Becca’s arm went around his shoulders. It took very little persuasion for Brian to turn toward her and let her hug him.  Brian sat up after a few moments. “How do I get him to talk to me? He won’t tell me what happened. God, my imagination is probably much worse then what happened and I want to kill that monster for what he did to my family and if he permanently damaged Justin, I will tear him apart.”


“Would you like me to talk to him?”


“I just want Sunshine back! And I want my daughter to be healthy, and I want my son to be able to forget everything he had to endure.”


“Gus is strong. He will talk it out on his own I think.  I get the feeling he and Shelby will talk tonight. I like her.  Peter and I are staying for a couple of weeks for sure. I will talk Brinn through this. She wasn’t touched was she, other than the arm?”


“No, Gus protected her from all the worst.”


“Brian, I hate to ask but what happened?  Why was he holding you?”


“He was obsessed with Justin’s paintings and….” Brian bit his bottom lip. He then continued slowly.  “He had us recreate the images.”


Becca put an arm around him. “I’m sorry, Brian.  That kind of personal invasion of privacy it beyond horrible.  Do you think the abductor….”


“I think the asshole made Justin complete the scenes with him.  He had a gun. I am sure he made threats against us.”


Becca kissed Brian’s cheek, “I will do everything I possibly can to help my family and thank you for trusting me with that information.  I know it wasn’t easy but it will help me when I talk to him.” Becca stood up and offered her hand to him. He stood up and together they walked into the house.


Brian went to check on Brinn. He peeked in and found John holding her close in a rocking chair humming as she slept.  Brian slipped in and kissed John’s head. He mouthed the words, ‘thank you’ and left the room again. He entered the master bedroom. Justin’s back was too the door.


“Brian, please, leave me alone. I just can’t….”


“Sunshine, I don’t want anything from you.  I just need to know you are Ok,” Brian laid down behind him and draped his arm over Justin’s body.  Darling, I just want you back. No matter what happened I….”


“Brian, I can’t …. I just can’t and if you knew….you wouldn’t want to touch me.” With that Justin went to the fetal position and shut down.


That night when it was time for bed, John assured Brian he had Brinn.  He would sleep with her and be up with her if she couldn’t sleep. He would sleep during the day when someone else was up.  Brian assured him he would call for nursing help in the morning. Peter had started fielding all the phone calls that started coming that first day, trying to get interviews with the family. Becca had spent time with JR and when it was time for dinner, Becca, JR, and Shelby made food that was easy for everyone to just grab when they had time.  


Gus came in and started eating.  After he came back for seconds and Shelby share a look with him, Becca had to ask,  “Worried about him?”


Shelby just nodded.  “I’ve been scared to death the last couple days for the whole family.”


“I believe that,” Becca put her hand on Shelby’s shoulder, “but Gus is special?”


“He is.  Neither of us are in a good place for a real relationship but he has become my best friend. And well….”


“I’m married to a Kinney.  I am well aware of the , and well…. They are some of the most beautiful men I have ever seen both inside and out.  Why don’t you take Gus back to your place. I am guessing you will be able to do anything for him he needs. I have my hands full here already.”


“Thanks, I think I will.”  Shelby walked over to Gus and whispered in his ear.  “Come with me to my place? Becca will call if anything happened up here and you need a break.”


Gus stood and walked over to Becca, “You’ll call if anyone needs me?”


“Gus, everyone will be fine for one night.  I am sure Brinn will want to see you first thing in the morning.”


“I’m glad you are all here, Becca.” He kissed her cheek and slipped his arm around Shelby’s waist as they walked out the door.


Once they were out of view of the house. Shelby wrapped her arms around Gus and just laid her head on his chest. He held her tight.  “I was so worried, Gus. I was so scared for you, all of you.”


“Shelly, look at me,” she met his eyes, “I am fine. I, aw, hell…” Gus’ lips crushed hers. Minutes later, as they separated, Gus said, “Poor Brinn, and Dad...he won’t even tell us what happened.”


“Let’s open a bottle of wine and snuggle on the couch and you can tell me anything you want to tell me or tell me nothing, just so I can see you are alright.”


Gus opened a bottle of wine as Shelby put on some music. As she sat next to him, he handed her a glass of wine and then put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. Her head dropped to his shoulder and Gus held her tight.  They both sipped and sat in silence for several minutes. Gus then began to speak. “Brinn and I were walking back from dinner. It was just a couple of blocks and we were just about there….” Gus went on to tell her about Christopher grabbing Brinn and holding a gun on her and then about how they were tied up and him texting Justin and Brian. He told her about the ride to the warehouse and being tied to furniture.


“Why did he do it?  I’m sorry, I wasn’t going to ask any questions.”


“He wanted my dads to ...act out each scene of the paintings in front of him and us.”


“Oh god, Gus, that is horrible!”


“He was just obsessed with them and their bodies.”


“Well, they are good looking men.”


“Shelby!”


“I’m sorry, Gus.” She kissed his cheek.  “That had to be awful for all of you. And Brinn, oh god, Brinn was in the room?”


“Luckily she was scared enough she followed my directions and faced away on my lap so she couldn’t see anything.”


“Gus, it couldn’t have been easy for you to watch your dads…”


“I didn’t, really. I stared at Christopher holding the gun.”


“Gus…”


He took a big swallow of wine, “Yes, it was horrible.  He would give them direction and if he didn’t like it they had to repeat it. It was so demeaning.”


“What happened to Brinn?”


“He yanked her off my lap and her arm was still attached to the furniture. It was so awful.  I heard it snap and, her scream. I will never forget that scream.”


Shelby moves away and had him lay his head in her lap as she ran her fingers through his hair. “Oh, Gus, that had to be horrid.”


“And that’s where it all started to fall apart.  Brinn was in so much pain and she started to go into shock and then…” he swallowed, “He took Dad away and nothing has been the same. Who knows what he did to him! I can only imagine…”


Shelby wrapped  her arms around him and pulled him to her.  Gus’ mouth searched out hers. After a long kiss, Gus said, “Help me forget.”


“My pleasure but, Gus,” her hand traveled down Gus’ body.


Gus stood and pulled her up to her feet. His arm wrapped around her and grabbed her ass as he pulled her up against his growing cock. Once in the bedroom, clothes flew every which way and Shelby threw him on  the bed and straddled him. She lowered herself onto his erection. Each time she came down he slammed up against her. She rode him until they both shuddered. Gus pulled her down to him. He turned over taking her with him.  He continued to move slowly in and out of her and within minutes they both began to climb again and this time they took their time to reach for the stars together. Gus slid to the bed next to Shelby. She opened her arms and he came to her and cried.


“Cry, Baby, let it out. Everyone is safe and everyone will get back to normal. Your family has so much love you will all make it.”


Brian laid next to Justin all night but Justin still never responded. He got up and dressed.  He leaned over and kissed Justin. “I’ll bring you some breakfast.”


“I’m not hungry.”


“Sunshine, please.” He put his hand on Justin’s shoulder but he shrugged it off.  Brian left the room. He went to Brinn’s room. He slipped in to find John asleep next to Brinn.  Brinn was laying there with her eyes half open. She reached her good arm out to Brian. He carefully picked her and softly said, “Good Morning, Brinny.  How are you this morning?”


“I don’t know if my arm hurts because of the surgery or if it just misses daddy.  Can I see him?”


“I hope sometime this afternoon he will be feeling up to it.”


“Is Daddy hurt?”


“Well, Sweetie, it is hard to explain.  Let’s get you some breakfast and then your pain medicine.” He carried her to the kitchen and sat her by the table. Brian got Brinn some breakfast.


Brinn chattered while he worked. “I’m glad my John came to visit. He was so nice last night.  I love him so much.”


“Well, your John loves you too.” John said from the doorway.  He walked over and dropped a kiss on Brian’s cheek and then kissed Brinn.  Brinn ate some scrambled eggs and a piece of toast before Brian administered her medications.


“How is Justin this morning?”


Brian just shook his head.  “I’m going to bring him some breakfast. He hasn’t eaten since we got back.”


John heard the hitch in his uncle’s voice.  He walked over and put his arms around Brian.  “I’ll try to talk to him later.” Brian held on a moment but not long enough for Brinn to question it.  John turned and looked at Brinn, What do you say I help get you washed up a bit and in some fresh clothes and then we go sit on the patio for a while.  I think Chantel hopes to come by in a little bit.”


“Really? I can play with Chantel?”


“Well, you can visit with her for a while.  Maybe we can have a coloring contest.”


“Oh, that would be fun.” Brinn stood up and took John’s hand and they walked down the hall.  Brian was about to make some eggs for Justin, Brian’s phone beeped. He was waiting for a list of nurses available in the area so he pulled it out.  He wasn’t sure what good it was to look at the names. They were supposed to have descriptions with them. He looked down the five names that were on his phone.


“You have got to be kidding!” Brian said to no one and was surprised when he got a response.


“What’s up, Pops?”  Gus walked over to Brian. “How’s Dad this morning?”  Brian just shook his head. “So what were you doing when I walked in?”


“I just got the list of nurses for Brinn and you will not believe this.”


“Believe what?”


“We know one of them”


“Know a nurse that does private jobs?” Gus’ mouth dropped open.  “Are you kidding me? Lucky?”


“Yes, Lucky.  Do you think he would work?”


“Pops, you know how good he was.  He would be perfect and he already knows our crazy family which will help.” Involuntarily Gus felt his dick twitch.  Lucky, his first crush might be here soon.


“I was going to make some eggs for your dad.  He hasn’t eaten anything in days.”


“Let me call Lucky and see if he is willing to work with Brinn.  You check on Dad.”


Brian put some scrambled eggs on a plate and added some hot sauce. He then put apricot jam on a piece of toast and carried it all into the bedroom with a cup of coffee.


Justin had moved.  He probably used the restroom and put  on clean shorts. He was sitting in a chair staring off into the valley.  “Sunshine, I brought you some coffee and breakfast.”


“I’m not hungry.”


Brian started talking, ignoring Justin’s protest. He told Justin how sad Brinn was because she couldn’t see her daddy.  He told him that Lucky might be coming to work for them again. Between the one sided conversation Brian put mouth fulls of eggs in Justin’s mouth.  He broke off pieces of toast and put it into his mouth. After a few bites Justin pushed the plate away but took a sip of coffee. Brian dropped to the floor between Justin’s knees.


“Justin, please come back to us.  Please, Sunshine.”


Brian laid his head down on Justin’s thigh  but before Brian knew what was happening Justin had shoved him back so he was sitting on the floor and Justin was screaming, “NO!” He ran across the room and slammed the bathroom door shut locking it behind him.



Gus wasn’t sure why he was nervous as he called Lucky’s number.  His deep rich voice came on the line, “You got Lucky,” came a voice from the past.


“Um, ya, Lucky, we got your name from…”


“Oh, I heard I might get a call for a job. Do you have any questions? I can give you my history…”


“Lucky, this is Gus Kinney.”


“Gus? Gus Kinney?  Wow, from your voice I would guess you have grown quite a bit and remember what you looked like back then I bet you are….Oh, I am sorry.  That was totally unprofessional. I heard the case was a young girl with an arm injury. My friend told me some famous people had gotten kidnapped.  Was that you?”


“I’m afraid it was and Brinn had a severe break that needed surgery and will need therapy.  We want you.”


“They also mentioned a pregnant teen.  That doesn’t have anything to do with you…..”


“Not in the way you are insinuating.  It is my other sister. Please tell me you can come, Lucky.  We need you here. God, it is good to hear your voice.”


“I’ll be there as soon as I can make it.  Just send me the address.” Gus sent the address.


“It will probably take me about four hours to get there plus time to pack.  Save me some dinner if you eat before I get there. I should be there about 5:00.”


“Lucky, I can’t wait to see you.”


“I can say the same thing, Gus.  I have to admit I have thought of you more than any other patient I have ever worked with.


“NO!”  Gus heard Justin shout from the master.


“I have to go, Lucky.  See you soon.”


Gus sprinted down the hall. He found a stunned Brian sitting on the floor of the bedroom. “What happened?”


“I don’t know. I was talking to him and he just…..oh, god. I laid my head in his lap.  He thought….If I ever see that bastard again I am going to kill him!”


“Pops, go talk to Becca. Go for a walk. Go color with Brinn.  Go, do something. Lucky will be here by dinner. I will try to talk to Dad.”



“Dad, let me in.  Come on, Dad. If I have to break in I will.”  Gus heard the lock click. Justin sat on the floor just to the side of the door.  He was shaking and his cheeks were covered with tears.


“I just couldn’t.  I just…” Gus pulled his dad in his arms and cried with him.


Several minutes went by before Gus said, “Daddy, Pops wasn’t trying anything.  He just loves you and misses you. Please talk to me. Better yet, talk to Becca or Blake. You need to come back to us.  We can’t do this without you. And, Daddy, Brinn needs you. She is scared, Daddy, and she needs you. Please say something!” Gus hadn’t realized his voice had gotten louder as he talked.


Justin’s hand came up and stroked Gus’ face. “I’m sorry, Gus.  I don’t deserve your love. I caused all this. If it wasn’t for me Brinn wouldn’t have gotten hurt and I wouldn’t have betrayed your father.”


“Dad, you would never betray Pops.”


“But I did, Gus. I did it.”  This was the most Justin had said since they had been rescued.


“Dad, will you talk to Becca or Blake.  Promise me you will talk to one of them.”


“Gus, this isn’t going to end the way you want.  They will just confirm my thoughts and once Brian knows he won’t feel the same.  He will never look at me the same.


“Oh, Dad, nothing that happened will change his love for you.  I’m going to see if Becca is free and send her in, Ok?”


Justin didn’t say anything but he nodded.



Minutes later Becca knocked on the door to the master bedroom. “Justin, may I come in?”


“Come in, Becca.”  Justin was back in the chair staring out into the valley covered with grape vines.


Becca leaned over and kissed the top of his head.  She noticed how frail he looked. “May I sit.”


“Oh, I’m sorry, yes, please sit down. I ….this is just a waste of time. I should just pack up and get out of here before Brian tells me to go.  I would if it wasn’t for the kids.”


“But, Justin, you haven’t even seen Brinn.  You are too good a father to make her suffer.  This isn’t supposed to make you feel bad, Justin.  It is just who you are. There is nothing that could have happened that would change that.  No matter what that man did to you…”


Justin interrupted her.  “He didn’t do anything to me.  It’s what I did to him. I didn’t refuse I...I still feel sick thinking about it.”


Becca took his hands and looked him in the eyes.  “Justin, anything you did you were forced to do and you did it FOR your family. You need to talk about it, Justin.  I will listen if your want to talk but I know a man who will love you through whatever happened.”


“But I did it to HIM.  Don’t you understand! I touched him!  I took him in my mouth and….” he ran to the bathroom and she heard him retching. After a few minutes she heard him gargle and then came back and stood at the window.  “Becca, I just can’t even think about...I can’t imagine being touched or touching Brian. I couldn’t pass on this feeling. I know it is in my head. I know Brian ….no, I can’t imagine why he would ever want to be with me ever again.”


“Oh, Justin, if Brian can’t be with you he can’t imagine living.  He loves you for you. He doesn’t expect you to say, ‘Ok, that’s done now.  Let’s go on.’ But neither of you can recover if you don’t talk about it and Brinn needs contact with you.  She is in pain and confused why one of the people she loves most in this world won’t see her or the other person who loves them.  This isn’t a guilt talk, just talk to them. Tell Brian what you need to tell him. Don’t tell him what you aren’t ready to tell him.  He loves you and always will.”


“I just can’t ….”


“Justin, forgive me but I need to be blunt.  Brian will love you forever and even if you never fuck again, he would sleep next to you the rest of his life just to have his best friend back. We all love you, Justin, no matter what happened. There is nothing to feel guilty about, you are the victim. Your injury is no less hurtful than Brinn’s and she is already trying to heal.”  Becca kissed his cheek. “We love you, Justin.”


Becca walked out of the room into the arms of Peter. She kissed him deeply.  “I need you. I really need you right now. This is all too hard.” Peter looked down the hall, “Gus will share his room for the greater cause.  He didn’t use it last night anyway. That boy can score with anyone, any place, anytime.”


“Are you wishing for that kind of life?  I don’t think you had problems in that area before…”


“The only person I want is you, Bex.  Only you.” He pulled her into Gus’ room and made sure the door was locked.  We have about five months before we get our family so I think we need to take advantage,” he walked her backward until she fell onto the bed and he dropped next to her.  He began to tickle her and as he did her clothes came off. Soon Peter’s mouth was crushing hers so no one would hear her screams as he brought her to a climax.


As Becca laid in the crook of his arm she made lazy circles on his chest.  “I am glad you don’t want to be with anyone else. I plan to continue making love to you for a few decades yet.”  She rolled on top of him and they started over again.


Brian went to Brinn’s room to spend some time with her and to give John a little break. As he opened the door he heard Brinn crying.  “It hurts, John. I don’t want to be brave.”


“Oh, Miss Thing, you are one of the bravest people I know. I wish I could give you something for the pain but we have to wait a little while yet.  Maybe, if we prop you on this pillow and…”


“Hey, Sweetheart.”


“Dad,” the tears began to fall.  “My arm hurts and I miss my Daddy and…”


“John why don’t you take a little break.  I will stay with Brinny. Oh, and Lucky is coming this evening.”


“Lucky?  You mean from when Gus got hurt?”


“That’s him. He is going to help with Brinn and then with JR.”


“JR is laying low, isn’t she?”


“I heard she is trying to finish up some paper to complete a class.  Plus,I would guess Becca has told her staying away from all the stress is better for the babies.”


“Well, I think I  will find a quiet place and call Tony.”


As John left the room Brian settled on the bed next to Brinn. He carefully propped a pillow under her arm and adjusted it until she nodded. “Dad, is  Daddy mad at me for breaking my arm? He won’t talk to me.”

“Of course he isn’t mad at you, Sweetie.”


They hadn’t noticed the door open as Justin slid in. “Oh, Baby Girl, I am not mad at you.  I could never be mad at you when you are hurt and I always, always love you. He walked over  and kissed Brinn.


Without a word Brian slipped out of bed and out of the room.  He wanted to talk to Sunshine so bad but Brinn needed him right now.


“Hey, Pops.  Any change in Dad?”  Gus came from the direction of his room. “It appears my room has been taken over by Peter and Becca.  At least it was Pete’s voice that told me to give them another half hour.”


“Justin is in with Brinn.  At least he is out of the room.  Still not talking to me, though.”


“Pops, give him a little time to process.  I think he is trying. It is just a lot to process.”


“Thanks, Gus.  How are you feeling about Lucky coming?”


“If anyone can help Brinn it is Lucky.”


“You know that is not what I mean.”


“I have to admit I have butterflies in my stomach.”


“Is that the only place the fluttering is happening?”  Brian smiled at his son. “He is a very attractive man.”


“My first crush.”


“Well, maybe now that you are old enough, you will  have a chance to live up to his name and Get Lucky.”  


Gus hugged his dad.  “It is great to see you getting some of your humor back.”


“Gus, we need to talk.  Since Sunshine is with Brinn, come in my room.”  He shut the door and they sat on the little loveseat.  “Gus, about what you saw… I’m sorry you had to watch that. It just isn’t Ok for a son to have to…”


“Pops, I’m an adult. It’s not like I didn’t know you two made love and I am so  sorry you had to do that for that fucker! We are good, Pops. Seriously, I am good with that part of what happened.”


“I love you, Gus. I love the man you are becoming.”



John found the back corner of the porch was empty.  There were so many people in this house it was hard to breath without having to share the air. He needed to hear Tony’s voice.  John had started leaving a message when a call came in. “Oh, Antony. I love you!”


“Mi Amore, how is everyone?”


“Our Miss Thing, is still in a lot of pain. Remember Lucky? He is coming to help and will be here tonight.”

“Does that mean you will be able to come soon?”


“Oh, I hope so.  Justin is still a mess. And if Justin is a  mess, Uncle Brian is a mess. How are the most beautiful children in the world?”


“They miss their daddy.” Tony said.


“Oh, I miss them so  much. Almost as much as I miss that amazing tight ass of yours.”


“God, I miss your rod  jammed… I can’t think about it or I will… Come back to me soon, Mi Amore.  I love you so, so much.”


The two men chatted softly for several more minutes. They didn't want to say goodbye.


John heard commotion on Tony's end of the line.“It sounds like you need to go. Kiss our babies for me. I love you so much.” John wiped his eyes.


“I will my darling. Love you,” and the phone went dead.



John popped his head into Brinn’s room. Brinn was sleeping soundly and Justin was  just watching her sleep from the rocking chair across the room. John spoke softly, “So glad to see you out of your room.” He kissed his cheek.  “You need to talk to your husband. Uncle Brian is slowly cracking without you. He needs you, not your body. You.”




“I’m trying, John.  I’m really trying.”

   

“I know, Justin, but he will take anything you can spare.”


“How are Tony and the kids?”


John’s facial features softened.  “Everything is good. I miss him. I miss them.”


“Then you need to go back to them.”


“As soon as Brinn settles in with Lucky, I will be returning.”


“That’s  where you belong.” Justin stated.


“Just like you belong with Brian.  You always have and always will. I’ve got Brinn. Go do something. It will make you feel better.”


Justin stood up and hugged John. “Thank you for loving her.”  He looked at his beautiful sleeping daughter and left the room.



Justin walked into their bedroom.  Gus had left and Brian was there on his own. When Brian heard the door he turned around slowly. “Sunshine.”


Justin crossed the room and stopped just short of Brian. “I can’t talk about it yet and I can’t….. But if you’ll have me,  no strings…”


Brian opened his arms and Justin threw himself into them. Sobs wracked his body.  Brian didn’t say anything but held him tightly. “I will take you anyway I can get you.  Oh, god, Sunshine, how did he break you so bad?” He didn’t expect an answer. He was just glad he had his Sunshine.



Shelby, Becca, and Peter were in charge of dinner  that night. They decided on Mexican. They all helped chop toppings and brown and season meat.  They made rice and beans and had it all setting ready. Brinn and JR along with John were there first John helped Brinn get some food and  then got some for himself.


JR made a big plate for herself.  Peter gave her a side hug and she smiled up at him.  She set the plate on the counter and reached for his hand and placed it on her stomach.  “It’s Ok, Peter, if you want to feel closer to your babies.” He bent and kissed her temple.  


“Feed those babies.  If you need more let me know.”


Everyone caught their breath as Justin walked in with Brian.  As they entered the kitchen Brian heard a car. “Sounds like Lucky has arrived. Hey, Gus, Lucky’s here.” Brian called down the hall and walked to the door. Gus came running down the hall and nearly knocked Brian over as he rushed out the door. Lucky unfolded his long, lean body from a sports car. He glanced up and saw Gus standing there.  Brian patted Gus’ shoulder and re-entered the kitchen.


Gus watched Lucky come around the  car. “You are looking really good, Lucky.  You haven’t changed much.”


Lucky walked up to Gus, “You, on the other hand, have changed in all the best ways.” He reached up and touched Gus’ hair and then trailed a finger down his jawline. “My god, but you grew up ….wow!”


Gus wrapped his arms around his old friend.  “I hope you don’t mind bunking together for now. With three extra people we are kind of short on space and this place isn’t nearly as big as the place in Pittsburgh. We can catch up tonight.”


“I’m looking forward to it.”  As Gus grabbed one of Lucky’s bags and walked in, Lucky watched him walk in and let out a low whistle. Oh, he hoped this boy, man now, hadn’t decided he was straight.


Everyone greeted Lucky warmly.  They introduced him to Shelby, JR, and Becca and, of course, to Brinn.  Lucky sat on his haunches next to her and talked quietly. Soon she had a shy smile on her lips and gave him a hug with her one good arm.  


Justin reached over and squeezed Brian’s hand.  “He was a good choice,” he whispered. He tried to remove his hand but Brian continued to hold it.  Justin looked at him and decided it felt good.


Brian leaned over and kissed Justin’s cheek. “I love you, Sunshine.”  He said nothing more and went back to his plate of food.


JR couldn’t take her eyes off Lucky.  She wasn’t sure she had ever seen a more beautiful man in her life.  She vaguely remembered meeting him when Gus was hurt but she was just a kid then.  She could already feel many cramps coming on that she would need him to help her with.

Pregnancy really was messing with her hormones but she would jump that man right now even being pregnant.  She did notice a couple looks between him and her brother and she was already afraid she didn’t have a chance with him.


It didn’t take long before Brinn began to whine.  Everyone understood the little girl was in pain and John picked her up, “Come on, Miss Thing, would you like to take a little bath before bed?  I will wash your hair for you and then we can play beauty shop before bedtime. I am sure Jonna will want to play it some time so you better teach me how to do it right.”


“Ok, John.” She laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her out of the room.


Lucky looked at Gus, “Jonna?”


“Tony and John’s daughter. Matteo is five and Jonna is about six months old.”



After dinner Lucky spent time with John and Brinn.  It was obvious that those two had a routine already so if he could pick up some of those it would help Brinn feel more at ease when John left.  He wasn’t surprised, but Brinn had grown into a beautiful little girl. He had looked at the medical reports and knew she had a long way to go before she totally recovered.  He hoped she didn’t grow to hate him during therapy.


Gus helped clean up after the meal.  Peter came up next to him. “We changed your sheets for you.”


“Thanks, I was thinking I would need to do that before bedtime.  Lucky is bunking in with me for now.”


“Oh, that sounds like a real hardship for you.”


“He is gorgeous, isn’t he?”


“Well, you know he isn’t my type but from the way my wife is looking at him I better perform up to my normal standards to keep her handy.  Maybe I don’t need to worry?”


“Oh, I think you need to worry,” Gus laughed.  “Of course you don’t have to worry but I do think Lucky has had girlfriends since that is your real question.”


Peter walked Shelby and Becca back to the cottages.  Brian had barely let go of Justin’s hand that evening and after saying goodnight to Brinn they went to their bedroom. Brian was just thrilled to have Justin responding and trying to go on with his life.  Brian shut the door still holding Justin’s hand. He pulled Justin into his arms.


“Sunshine, I really want to kiss you.  May I?” Justin looked up and leaned toward him.  Brian’s mouth slowly lowered and as their lips touched Brian fought the urge to devour him.  Justin’s arms crept around Brian’s neck and he relaxed against him. As the kiss ended, Brian just held on to him. “I love you, so much. Let’s go to bed. I just want to hold you.”


After they both stripped to their briefs they lay together. Justin rolled over and pressed himself against Brian.  Ever so softly he said, “I love you, Baby. I’m sorry I can’t, yet.”


“I will wait until the end of the world if you want me to. Whenever you are ready, I am here. If you are never ready, I will still be here. Sunshine, I can’t do life without you.”


They drifted off together both feeling like they were home for the first time since they were freed.



Gus wasn’t sure why but he was nervous.   Through one thin door, Lucky was naked in the shower and when did the queen sized bed get so small. He heard the water stop and he quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and got into bed.  How many nights when he was 13 had he dreamt about sleeping with Lucky and that was before he knew the joys of sleeping with a man.


The bathroom door opened and Lucky stepped out with a small towel wrapped around his waist. It left very little to the imagination. Lucky saw Gus sitting up in bed and had to stop himself from dropping the towel and walking over to him. Instead he grabbed something out of his bag. He smiled at Gus, “Forgot my shorts.” He went back in the bathroom but he did not  shut the door. With his back to Gus he dropped the towel and bent to step into the garment.


Gus couldn’t look away.  Those two perfectly shaped globes were just begging to be touched.  He wondered if Lucky prefered to top or bottom. He was sure that Lucky did both beautifully.   Gus realized he was getting an erection and quickly tried to change his line of thought. Lucky brushed his teeth and then got into bed with Gus.


“I could have slept in with Brinn and John could have come in here.”


“Try telling that to Brinn. As long as John is here, he can barely use the bathroom without her. He is going to leave this weekend.  His family needs him but he had to come for Miss Thing.”


“Miss Thing?  I heard someone else say that.”


“John started calling he that when she was just a baby and it stuck.”


“How about you, Gus? What have you been up to the last five years besides growing up very  nicely.”


Gus flushed a bit, “Thanks.  My life was fairly uneventful until the last year. I had a crush on Tony’s sister and she was my first partner.  We are still really good friends and when she’s around we hook up. I graduated from high school last spring and went on tour with a band.”


“I know. I saw you.  You are an amazing musician.  Why did you quit?“ Without realizing it they had interlocked fingers.


“You saw me?”


“Ya, I happened to be in Chicago.  A friend won tickets on a radio station and when I got there and they introduced the band I couldn’t believe it was you. If I remember right you and the lead singer were an item at that time.”


“Ya, Jamie.  My life fell apart soon after that.  I shouldn’t say that. I screwed up. I was driving a car and killed a man.  Well, it was really his fault but….”


“Oh, Gus, I am sorry.”  Lucky touched his cheek.  I broke my collarbone in the accident so I couldn’t play for a while.  The family was in Ibiza for the summer so I flew out there. It was actually a great summer, especially when Jamie flew out.” Gus’ voice trailed as he told Lucky about the time he spent with Jamie.  “I loved him so much and he loved me. I knew I was too young but love comes when it comes.”


Lucky’s arm went around Gus as he kept talking.  “We went back on the road but then we went home for a little break.  My dads and Brinn had just gotten out here. I was waiting at the house until Jamie called me to join him with his family. But, that was not the call I got. Jamie called me and told me it was over.  His father had given him an ultimatum. It was me or his family. He did what I probably would have done. I would need my family but ….”


Lucky kissed his forehead. “You lost your love.”


“I am better.  Well, I am getting better.  God, I have been talking for over an hour.” He dropped his head on Lucky’s naked, broad shoulder. “We better get some sleep. Brinn will be up early and John is getting really tired.”  Without thinking Gus kissed Lucky. Lucky pulled him into an embraced and they both shut their eyes.



Gus woke feeling Lucky’s erection pressed against his ass. It was his chance.  He had dreamed about this for five years and… Gus turned over and brought his mouth to Lucky’s.  His hand located the waist of Lucky’s boxers and slipped his hand in. He had barely touched it when Lucky let out a low growl.  “Don’t play with me, Gus.”


“I am not playing.  Well, I hope we are playing,” his mouth began to travel down Lucky’s chest.  When he got to the navel he pulled the boxers downward and continued its route.  As his mouth came down around Lucky’s erection, Lucky reacted almost violently. When Gus’ fingers entered his bud, Lucky came violently with no warning.

Gus came back up and kissed Lucky. “I don’t play.  I wasn’t sure what you prefered so I knew this was safe.”  


“Do you have more to give?” Lucky looked down at Gus’ shorts.  Gus stood and in one fluid motion the shorts fell to the floor.  “Please let me help you with that.”


It was Gus’ turn to moan when Lucky got on all fours and dropped his chest to the bed.  Gus slipped on a condom. He lubed up his fingers and slowly worked them around the outside of Lucky’s bud.  He worked his finger in checking to see how tight he was.


“Gus, just go slow.  I will adjust.”


Gus positioned himself and grabbed Lucky’s hips, the entry was slow and Gus couldn’t believe how amazing it felt to again be surrounded by a man, a man he cared about.  Gus moved in and out until he could tell Lucky was ready to join him and together the men orgasmed. He wrapped his arm around Lucky’s waist and pulled him upright. He pressed himself in just a little farther.  He wrapped his second arm around Lucky’s chest and he stayed buried in him as their nerve endings returned to normal. They slowly separated and Lucky turned around.


Lucky’s lips crushed Gus’.  “This is going to be the best assignment ever!”



Justin woke up very early and dressed.  He walked into Brinn’s room to find John sitting in the rocking chair.  He looked like he hadn’t slept all night. He stood and hugged Justin. Justin kissed John and softly said, “Go get some sleep in our bed.  Brian’s still there but you need to lie down and really sleep for a while. I will take care of her until Lucky gets here. You are officially just visiting now.  You no longer need to play nurse 24/7.”


John touched Justin’s cheek.  “Glad to see you making a comeback, Justin.”  He took a step and then turned, “By the way, she will need one of these pills right away.  It hurts her a lot in the morning after it stiffened up over night. She has to eat breakfast before she can have the stronger painkiller. Are you sure you are ready for this?”


“I have neglected her long enough.”


“Justin, you have neglected no one.  You are taking care of yourself so you will be here for your family. We all love you, Justin.” He quietly left the room and took Justin’s advice.  He crawled into the bed Justin just vacated and fell asleep immediately.


When Brian woke up he reached for Justin but just touching his shoulder he knew it wasn’t him.  He opened his eyes and saw his nephew’s back. John had to be exhausted after all the hours he had spent with Brinn.


“Sorry, Uncle Brian.  I’ll….”


“Sleep, John.  The bed is yours as long as you need it.” He kissed John’s cheek and crawled over him to get out of bed.



Brinn woke up and began crying instantly. “Daddy, it hurts.  I am tired of it hurting. I don’t want it to hurt anymore.”


Justin helped her sit up and gave her the pain pill.  Justin held Brinn carefully and sang to her while the medication started to give her relief. “Are you ready for some breakfast?  Then we can give you the stronger pill.”


“Ok, Daddy.  I can eat something now.”


Justin picked her up and held her tight. “You know, Sweetheart, I would do anything to change this.  I wish my arm was broken and yours was all better. I am so sorry this happened to you.”


“Daddy, it wasn’t your fault that crazy man took us.  He hurt me not you and now we are all safe. Are you Ok now, Daddy?”


“I am getting there, Brinny, I will be fine.  I think I smell food. I wonder who is cooking for us?” Walking into the kitchen they found Shelby making eggs.  


“I  have scrambled eggs and sausage ready.  Do you want some toast, too?”


“Yes, please.”  Brinn asked politely.


“Shelby, this is very nice of you but you don’t have to.  You weren’t hired as a housekeeper or cook.”


“I am glad to do it.  Brinn hasn’t been able to do nearly as much as normal so I don’t have much to do. I plan to talk to Lucky today and we are going to set up a schedule.  I am going to plan on making breakfast daily for now. Between Lucky, me and family we will have someone with her all the time.”


“I’m right here, guys.  Don’t talk about me like I’m not here. I have eaten breakfast now so I can have my pill.”


Lucky walked in and said, “Well, if you have eaten you are right.   I happen to have the medicine right here.” Lucky gave her the medicine and she took it.  “If you can give me about 10 minutes for a cup of coffee and a piece of toast we will go to your room with Shelby and you can help us get your schedule set up.”


“I can help?”


“Well, it is your schedule we are talking about. You get to make some decisions.  Of course, we adults may have to override some things but my clients always get to make choices.”  Lucky grabbed some food and sat down next to Brinn and they started chatting.


JR strolled in but didn’t say a work.  She took a couple pieces of toast back to her room along with a glass of milk.  


Brian came in the kitchen and immediately walked to Justin and kissed him and then kissed Brinn good morning.  After getting a plate of food he sat down by Justin and joined the conversation. When Gus walked into the kitchen it took Justin a matter of seconds to catch the look between Lucky and Gus and he knew.


As the group broke up Brian and Justin ended up at the table with another cup of coffee.  “Lucky is the perfect choice for our daughter,” Brian commented as he stroked Justin’s cheek.


“Oh, I think Lucky is perfect for both our children right now,” Justin smiled over at Brian.


“Already?” Brian asked with a slight smile on his lips.  


“Yes, I think Gus’ broken heart had some patching done last night.”


Brian leaned over and kissed Justin.  “How’s your heart, Sunshine?”


“Mine is coming along nicely, too.”


Brian’s phone pinged and Brian pulled it out.  “Well, it looks like the last sad heart in the house will be mended soon.”  Justin looked at him quizzically. “Tony is coming in to surprise John this weekend.”













































Chapter 16 by Simply written

Chapter 16


Brian and Justin did a little sneaking around the next couple days. Laying in bed that night they had to figure out where the men would sleep.  “I love my nephew and his husband but they aren’t sharing our bed while he’s here. I am sure they will need lots of privacy after being apart that long.  We really need to think about more space.” Brian said as his hand trailed around Justin’s chest. He couldn’t stop himself and kissed him and then his mouth started traveling down.  Brian felt Justin tense and stopped where he was.


Justin took Brian’s hand and kissed the palm, “Sorry, I just….”


“I expect nothing, Sunshine. I have all I need.”


“The only thing I can think of is what if Shelby sleeps in JR’s room.  Hopefully that will work. They got close during the whole ordeal or at least JR doesn’t hate her anymore.We can ask Gus what he thinks tomorrow.” Justin brought his hand to the nape of Brian’s neck and kissed him. He pressed his body against Brian and it was obvious he needed him.


“I will listen whenever you want to tell me what happened.” Brian said it softly and held on to Justin when he wanted to scoot away. “Do you think I will be shocked or disgusted? Anything that happened was not your fault. It’s obvious you are still attracted.” Brian’s hand moved below Justin’s waist  and began to gently stroke Justin’s cock. Justin’s brain was saying no but his body was screaming yes.


Justin clung to Brian so he didn’t have to look at his face.  Very softly he said, “I….I touched him. I tasted him. I can’t get the taste out of my mind. I still get sick thinking about it. I’m sorry, I don’t know if I will ever be able to do that again. Not even for you.”


“Oh, god,” he held onto his husband.  “I am so sorry you had to go through that.  Please, let me give you some pleasure. Let me remind you what it should be.”


“I want to but I don’t know how my body will react. Please love me.  Don’t stop, don’t listen to me, just love me.”


Brian’s mouth touched Justin’s lips and then drug them down Justin’s jawline.  He moved slowly, give Justin’s mind time to recognize what was going on. His hand continued to stroke ever so gently.  He was hoping Justin would give him guidance as his need grew. He needed to take control of himself again or loose control again, depending how you looked at it.  


Brian focused his mouth on Justin’s chest.  He nipped, licked, or sucked every square inch of it. As he worked his way toward Justin’s waist his body stiffened. “No, Brian, don’t.  Baby, no. You can’t. You can’t want me.”


“Oh, you are so wrong.  I don’t only want you, I need you.  I need to taste you.” Brian cringed as soon as the words left his mouth.


With that Justin totally tensed up.  “You can’t want…”


“I not only want you, I need you.”  Brian lowered his mouth as his hand went between Justin’s legs.  As Brian’s mouth began to go up and down his finger began stroking his bud gently. Brian rested his head on Justin’s pelvic bone and gently licked and teased.


Justin began to whimper a bit.  Brian’s finger began to add pressure and soon it was stroking him inside.  “What do you want, Sunshine? What do you need?”


Justin’s hand went to Brian’s head and as he guided Brian’s head to his cock again.  “Take me now. I need you.”


As Brian took him back in his mouth he saw tears flooding down Justin’s cheeks.  He knew it was taking all Justin’s control not to scream and push him away but as Brian brought him to a climax Justin sobbed loudly and pulled him back up to his mouth.  “Hold me, Baby. Please, hold me.” Brian pulled him close and as he felt Justin’s body finally relax. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I can…”


“You don’t need to do anything but love me. You do love me don’t you?”


“I love you so much, Baby.”


“That is all I need.”



After waking up in Lucky’s arms, Gus kissed him gently.  “Good morning. If you plan to be the first one in Brinn’s room today, you need to get moving.”


Lucky flipped Gus to his back and pinned his wrists to the bed. He ground his pelvis into Gus’ “If only I had time to do something with that. He kissed Gus long and hard…”I am off to have breakfast and then do therapy with your sister.  I can’t do that much with her yet but she is going to hate me soon.” He bent over him and kissed him once more and then sprinted to the shower. Ten minutes later he was out the door.


Lucky opened Brinn’s bedroom door and tapped John on the shoulder. “Go to bed, John.  You look wiped. Did she have a bad night?”


“She doesn’t sleep well. Her shoulder hurts because she doesn’t move it.”


“We are going to change that today. Now go to sleep in our room.”


John walked out and knocked softly on Gus’ room. “Forget something, Lucky?”


John stepped in and found Gus standing naked on the bed.  He dropped on the bed and grabbed the sheets over himself.


“I knew it!  I saw the way you two looked at each other. He is gorgeous!  Almost as cute as Tony.”


“He is amazing, isn’t he. I take it you want to sleep?”


“Ya, I do.  I need to get a flight home scheduled soon. I hate to leave but I miss my kids and, god, just thinking about Tony…”


“Give me ten minutes and the room is yours.”  By the time Gus came out of the bathroom, John was sound asleep in the middle of the bed.  Gus pulled the blankets over John, kissed his cheek, and left the room.


A pouty Brinn came out of the room with Lucky behind her.  Gus dropped to his knees and kissed Brinn, giving her a hug.  “Good morning, Brinny.”


“He said he is going to make me do stuff today. He said I wouldn’t like it.”


“Lucky isn’t going to make you do anything that isn’t good for you.”


She pouted and stalked into the kitchen.  Shelby had breakfast ready and they sat down to eat. The second Brian and Justin appeared it was obvious to Gus his parents were mending. JR joined them at the table today.  Gus knew he had to make time for her today. She was too quiet lately. He wondered what was going on with her. It couldn’t be drugs, unless she was drinking but he didn’t think it was that either.  He would figure it out.


Gus was thinking about this when Peter and Becca came in.  “Jennie, do you have anything that you have to do today?” Peter asked.


“Not really,” She responded.


“Well, how would you like to go shopping with us today?”  Becca had excitement in her voice. “You are going to need some new clothes.“


“Really, you’re going to take me shopping?” Jennie’s demeanor changed.


“Can you be ready in an hour?” Peter asked.

“Oh, yes, thank you!”  They all went to get ready to leave.



It was just Gus and his dads in the kitchen now.  “I should have figured that out. I knew she wasn’t happy.  She probably only has sweats that she can wear right now. I’ll be right back.”


Gus ran to JR’s room and tapped on the door.  “Who is it?”


“JR, can I come in just a minute?”


“Sure, Gus.” she was just pulling a shirt down over her expanding tummy.  It clung tightly. “Damn!”


“I’m sorry, JR.  I knew something was wrong but it never dawned on me that you needed to get away, to get some clothes.”


Jennie hugged her big brother.  “You have had so much on your mind.  I didn’t want to add to it.”


“That’s fine since you have Peter and Becca right now but once they leave you have to talk to me or somebody in the house.  Promise?”


“I promise. You’re a good big brother, Gus.”


He kissed the top of her head.  “Have fun, JR.”


Gus went back into the kitchen.  “I got the feeling before I rushed out that you had something you wanted to talk about.”


“We did.  Don’t say anything but Tony will be here tomorrow and we are trying to figure out where they can sleep.”


“Give them my room.”  Gus offered.


“We thought about that but  what about Lucky?”


“We can both sleep at Shelby’s.  I don’t think she’ll care.”


Justin reached over and took Gus’ hand, “I am sure you are glad to see Lucky again.  It is pretty obvious that there is an attraction.”


Gus smiled at his dads, “He  is a really great guy.”


“We wouldn’t have hired him if he wasn’t.”  


“Well, if you can do without Lucky here at the house while Tony is here, we will bunk in with Shelby. I am sure she won’t mind.”



“Stop!  That hurts!”  Brinn’s voice came from down the hall.  Justin was out of the kitchen and burst into Brinn’s room.  “Daddy, he’s hurting me! Make him stop.” Justin was already across the room at Brinn’s side, taking her into his arms.


“Justin, she needs to move her shoulder even if it hurts.” Lucky stated.


Brian walked in from the hall.  He put his arm around Justin. “Sunshine, let’s go for a walk and let Lucky do his job.”  Brian turned toward Brinn, “Brinn, we will be back in a little while. You listen to Lucky.”  


“Daddies, please don’t leave me.”  Brinn cried as Brian forced Justin out of the room.


“I’m sorry, Beautiful, but if we start using that shoulder it won’t hurt so much in a couple days.”


As Lucky moved the arm, working the shoulder, Brinn let out a scream.  Brian wrapped Justin in his arms and guided him out of the house. “It’s been a long time since we looked at the wine barn.  Come on, Sunshine.”


“Brian, I can’t….” Justin was pleading.


“It is for her own good.” Brian turned Justin to face him.  “Do you trust Lucky?” Justin nodded. “Did he help Gus?” Justin nodded.


In the distance Justin heard Brinn cry again.  “Get me out of here.” They got in the cart and Brian drove them away.



Brinn’s cries turned to whimpers as Lucky rotated the shoulder a few more times. She glared at him. And when he had finished Brinn yanked away from him.  “I’m tired. Please let me sleep.”


“That’s a great idea, Beautiful.  You take a nap and Shelby will be here in about 45 minutes for some school.  If I can find Gus would you like him to lay with you?” She nodded her somber face.”


Lucky walked out of the room and almost directly into Gus’ arms. They hugged and then kissed, long and deep.  “Your sister just about broke my heart but her shoulder really needed to be moved.”


“I know, Lucky.  You would only do what is good for a patient.”


Lucky kissed Gus once more, “Brinn wants a nap partner and I can tell you she doesn’t want me but I don’t blame her for wanting you. I’d take you as a sleep partner anytime. Sleep optional.”


“After Shelby takes over.  Oh, by the way, we are sleeping at her place after tonight although she doesn’t know it yet.”  Lucky gave him a questioning look. “I’ll tell you later and if John is still sleeping I will show you around her bed when she gets here.” He winked and walked into Brinn’s room.  “Hey, Brinny, ready for a snuggle buddy?”


Lucky smiled as the door shut behind Gus.  That young man had grown into perfection and he planned to investigate every square inch of him inside and out.  He found Shelby on a computer in the kitchen. “Hey, Shelby,” Lucky greeted her.


“I think I have the schedule figured out if everyone approves, including Brinn,” she smiled up at Lucky. “How upset is she?”


“She was very upset.  Well, she was in pain.  I am sure it hurt like hell and there were lots of tears but we will be doing it twice a day for now.  In the next couple days she will wake up in less pain and I think she will understand.”


“Brinn is brilliant.  I’m not talking just smarter than normal.  She is nearing high school level in some classes.  She understands everything but she is also a pampered princess and has probably never felt much pain in her life.”


“Brains and beauty.  Do you think Justin will survive until she is an adult?” Lucky smiled at her and she laughed.


“I would be more worried about Brian killing anyone that gets within 3 feet of her.” Shelby did something on her computer.  “I just sent the schedule to your phone. I better do a little of my own school work while I have time.”



Lucky roamed out to the patio and stretched out on a lounge chair.  It was a bit cool but the sun felt amazing. He heard the electric cart coming back and Brian and got out.  They didn’t notice Lucky off to the side and Brian pulled Justin close, placing his hands on Justin’s ass. They kissed softly for a long time.  Lucky could here they were talking in between kisses. Although he couldn’t hear the words he could feel the love from where he sat. Maybe it was time for him to start looking for a soulmate. He was nearly 30.


Brian began to rub Justin’s ass suggestively when he noticed Lucky out of the corner of his eye. “Oh, hey, I didn’t see you there.”


“It’s safe for you to come back.  I’m sorry it is so traumatic for Brinn but I promise I am being as gentle as I can and in the next couple days she should wake up in less pain.  Her shoulder won’t be as tight and then she should be able to sleep better, too.”


Justin didn’t say anything to him but he nodded as he took Brian’s hand and lead him into the house. Brian looked over his shoulder at Lucky and gave him a reassuring smile.  Justin would struggle but deep down he knew it was best.



Gus came out of Brinn’s room and found Shelby.  He pulled her into a corner and she stole a kiss.  Gus deepened it and turned her so she was pressed into the corner.  “Oh, save that thought.” Gus smiled at her. “I hope you don’t mind but Lucky and I are going to bunk at your cottage for a few nights.”


“What’s wrong with your room here, not that I mind two very hot men at my place.”


Very softly he said, “John’s husband is surprising him tomorrow. I am sure John will go home with him early next week.”


“Oh, that will be amazing.  I can tell John misses him and his kids desperately.”


“Yes, he has been torn whether to stay here for Brinn or go home to his family.  Now that everything is on schedule here, John needs to go home.” Gus kissed her once more.   “I’m going to go show him the place now.”


Shelby laughed a little, “Change the sheets when you’re done.”



The next person Lucky saw was Gus.  A smile spread across his face. He drew his muscular body out of the lounger and said, “Where are we going?”


“Shelby gave us her blessing.” Gus slid his hand into Lucky’s back pocket and began squeezing


“She really gave us permission?”


“Her exact words were,’Change the sheets when you’re done.’”


“I like that girl!  If I’m not wrong you have done more than like her.”


“Do you have interest in women?” Gus had been too young to ask him that when they first met.


“Women seem to be missing something I really like and you my boy definitely have that.” His hand brushed across Gus’ crotch, “but if you are asking if I have been with women, the answer is yes and I have enjoyed myself but I could never be content if I knew I could never have another man. There is nothing like a big, hard dick sliding in.  The pain, the pleasure… god we better hurry.”


The men broke into a jog. They got in the door and Lucky slammed Gus again it.  “I want to bury myself so deep in your ass that it will take guide to find my way out.”


Lucky noticed Gus tense up. They would talk in a little bit but right now he needed to touch him. He ripped Gus’ shirt off and brought his mouth down to one of his nipples. He pulled Gus’ pants down and instantly dropped to his knees. He took Gus in his mouth all at once.  Gus felt Lucky’s throat close around it and Gus lost all control.


“Holy shit, what are you…” he felt Lucky’s muscles tighten around him again and Gus lost it. He grabbed Lucky’s head and thrust several times as he let go with a shout.


Lucky came back up and kissed him.  “Does this place have a bedroom?” Gus stepped out of his pants and led him to the bedroom.  He pulled the blankets back and dropped onto the bed. Lucky pulled off his clothes and laid down next to him. Gus’ hand went down  to Lucky’s erect cock. He slid it over the tip and around the base. He loved the feel of it. He felt the drops of the moisture on the end. He lowered his mouth and flicked his tongue savoring the taste. His tongue danced across it.


Lucky laid back and ran his hand up and down Gus’ side and then onto Gus’ ass and his finger found the spot he was looking for and as Gus’ brought him over the edge Lucky pressed his finger inward. Lucky felt Gus contract  around him. Lucky continued stroking him inside. Gus shivered.


“Gus, are you a virgin, and you know what I mean.”


“No,” he snuggled close to Lucky as Lucky continued stroking his prostate. Gus shivered a bit. “I can’t think straight as long as you are doing.


“Talk to me, Gus.  I have my finger up your ass and you just had my dick in your mouth.”


Gus removed Lucky’s hand and then pressed his back against Lucky’s chest.  Lucky held on to him tightly. “I’m not very comfortable...I was only with Jamie.  I have to admit the first time was not pleasant. I mean Jamie was great and after that I did enjoy it but he was patient and just ….”


Lucky heard a note of sadness in Gus’ voice.  “You really loved him, didn’t you.”


Gus nodded his head, “But I am ready to move on and…”


“Gus, I would never do anything you didn’t want to do.  I am very patient getting what I want especially when you give me what I need.  Gus, I need you now. We have weeks to get to know each other again and when you are comfortable I will love you and I promise you will enjoy it.” Lucky turned Gus to face him.  They pressed the entire lengths of their bodies against each other. As they both heated up from caresses, Gus slipped on a condom he positioned himself. Gus put Lucky’s legs on his shoulders and slid in.  He took it slow as Lucky accepted him.


“Gus pressed downward until their lips met and as he thrust over and over Lucky exploded taking Gus with him.


As they lay there relaxing, Gus said, “I wish I knew how to enjoy it like that.  I want to.”


“You are stressing over it and that will never help. We will work on it together.  If you want some help getting ready I can help but, Gus, there is no pressure here.



Lucky kissed a still naked Gus and he left at a jog.  He didn’t want to be late for the schedule shift on the first day.  Gus stripped the bed and was just shaking out the fitted sheet when Shelby walked in. “You still here?”


“Well, you gave me orders to change the sheets.”


“Is he as gorgeous naked as he is in clothes?”  She helped him with the fitted sheet and then crawled across the bed and slid her hands up Gus’ naked chest.


Gus kissed Shelby and took a step back.  He pulled on his shorts. “I need to get going. Let me finish making your bed for you.”


“Ah, come on, Gus, are you too tired….” She slid her body up Gus.

“Actually, I really am, Shelby.” He kissed her once more. “And don’t you have a paper you are working on?”


“Ya, and I plan to work on it all night since tomorrow I will have house guests.”


“Thanks for that, Shelly.”  He kissed her and swatted her ass as he walked to the door.  He turned around, “Maybe I do have energy.” And within seconds they were both naked on the fresh sheets.



When Gus eventually made it to the house, he heard Brinn crying. His dads were nowhere to be seen and John was pacing outside her door.  John threw his arms around Gus and held on to her. “It’s terrible. I can’t listen to this.”


Gus agreed it sounded horrible.  “But, John, I know better than anyone that Lucky would never do something that wasn’t for the best. Why don’t you let me stay with Brinn tonight.  You go hang out with Peter and Becca. Sleep on their couch or if you dare, sleep with Lucky, but warning, he is SO tempting.” That got John smiling.  


“Ok, ya, maybe I need a night off.  I will make sure I say good night to Miss Thing at dinner and go down there. Can you handle not being with him tonight?”


“John, in the last two hours I have been with him and Shelby.  Staying with Brinn I will get a little rest anyway.”


“Gus, you know I would never try to tell you what you should or shouldn’t do but you aren’t a player.  It’s not in your heart. Be careful.”


“I know.  But I trust both of them and both are no strings attached.  I am not finding a different person each day.”


John took Gus’ face in his hands and looked at him.  “I love you, Gus. I just don’t want you to be hurt or regret something later.”


Gus kissed John’s cheek. “I love you, too, John.  I will be careful.”


As the words came out of his mouth there was a scream from Brinn.  “Get out of here! Don’t touch me. HELP!”


Gus looked at John’s worried face.  “Go. I will talk to Brinn.”


As John left Gus walked into Brinn’s room.  By now she was hysterical and Lucky was trying to comfort her but she didn’t want him near her.  “Gus, oh Gus, he’s hurting me. Don’t let him touch me.”


Gus looked at Lucky who didn’t look happy  to see him. With a little nod Gus tried to reassure Lucky he knew what he was doing.  “Now, Miss Thing, what is all the noise about?”


“He hurt me.  My shoulder hurts so much.  He is just mean. I don’t want him in here.”


Gus sat down next to her and held her hand.  “Brinn, I will not send Lucky away because he is here to help you.”


“He isn’t helping me. He just hurts me. You don’t know what he did!”


“You are right.  I don’t know what he did to you but when I was hurt I know he helped me and, yes, sometimes it hurt, but if it wasn’t for him my leg wouldn’t have healed right and I might not be able to do everything I can do now.”  Gus had a flash of making love to Lucky and realized what he just said was very true.


“But you’re big.  He hurt me!”


“Miss Thing, I know it’s hard and there is nothing wrong with crying but try to remember Lucky really cares about you and he is my friend.  If I thought he wasn’t a good guy would he be my friend?”


She shook her head.  “I’m sorry I yelled at you, Lucky.”


Gus slipped off the bed and Lucky sat in his spot, “Thank you, Brinn.  It makes me sad when I make you cry but I know it is the best thing for you.” Brinn reached up with her good hand and as she sat up she hugged him and kissed his cheek.


“I will try not to cry.”


“You cry all you want and, if I have your permission, I will kiss away your tears.”  Lucky kissed each of her cheeks. Gus slipped out of the room.


“Yes, I would like that.”  Her voice was still a little shake but she smiled a bit. “I’m ready to cooperate now.”


“And you just tell me if you need a break, Ok?”  She nodded. Lucky turned to thank Gus but he was gone. He would make sure to thank him properly later.



The rest of the day went as scheduled.  Justin and Brian spent the evening with Brinn. They played games and Justin and Brian sat on the floor and played Barbies. As the evening went on Brinn began to yawn.  Together Justin and Brian bathed her and helped her dress. Justin reached out and touched Brian’s cheek. Brian caught his hand and kissed it. The look they exchanged said everything.  They needed each other.


“Good night, Sweetheart.  Gus will be in here later and he will take care of you if you need something.” Justin kissed her. “I love you to the moon and back.”


“I love you, too, Daddy.”


Brian moved in and kissed her and made her giggle by tickling her a bit. “Sleep tight, Sweetie.  We love you.”


“Daddies?” They turned and looked at her, “I am so glad you love each other again.”


Justin responded, “Oh, Sweetie, we never stopped loving each other but you know how your arm needs a little healing?” She nodded.  “Well, I needed a little healing, too. I am not fixed yet but I am doing better, just like you are.” Brinn smiled as her dads kissed.   She pulled the blanket up to her chin. Brian adjusted her pillows one more time and they walked out together.


Brian took Justin in his arms and kissed him. “I want to love you, any way you want me to.” he whispered softly as their lips parted.  Justin came back with a crushing kiss. Gus walked up behind his dads and pointed them in the direction of their room.


“Go, I have her.” Justin and Brian each kissed a cheek and walked around him to their room.


“Hey, Gorgeous, are you free to rock my world?” Lucky’s arms came around Gus’ waist and pulled him close.  “I think, if you are willing, we can expand our horizons tonight . The key word is expand. We will go as slow as you want and as big as you want.” He bit Gus’ ear.  “Get moving.”


“God, you turn me on when you take charge like that.”


Once they were in the room Lucky kissed Gus.  “Thank you for this afternoon. When you walked in and looked distraught I was worried for a minute you would coddle her.  I should have trusted you. You handled it perfectly and now I can remind her of how brave her big brother was. She idolizes you but that is well deserved.”  As he talked he removed Gus’ shirt and than his pants and shorts. Gus unbuckled Lucky’s belt.


“Now what was this about expanding my horizons?”


Lucky walked over to his bag and pulled out a box of toys. “I didn’t know if I would have to entertain myself while I was here so I brought along a few things.”  He opened the box and there was an array of vibrators, all shapes and sizes. “I just want you so badly and I know you’d enjoy it with some prep and I think I have all the prep you need here. May I?”


Gus nodded and Lucky bent Gus over the bed. He dropped to his knees and began running his tongue up and down on Gus’ crack and each time he crossed his rosebud he pressed harder. The first time the tongue entered  Gus had to bite his tongue to stop from crying out. Soon the tongue was replaced by his finger and then two stretching it slightly. Gus caught his breath for a second feeling the stretch already. With his free hand, Lucky picked up a small  vibrator and inserted it. He put it on low and then stood Gus up. He kissed him deeply and felt Gus react immediately. “You better relax, Gus, or you will have a huge problem before the end of the night. Just so you know, I don’t plan to touch you below the waist tonight except to change out the toys.


“Gus, I’m thirsty.”  Brinn’s little voice came from next door.


“Coming, Brinn.”  Gus grabbed shorts and put them on.


“You may as will stay in there with her for a couple hours.  She will need you. I’ll slip in to make the change at some point.”


“Seriously, with Brinn there?”  


“She’ll be asleep and you will have to control yourself.  Perfect situation. See you later, gorgeous.” And he pushed Gus out of the room.



Brian and Justin sat in the bathtub. Brian’s hands wandered over Justin’s chest and arms.  He was not going to push Justin. He was just happy to have him in his arms. Justin took Brian’s hands and moved them lower.  One arm came up around Justin’s shoulders while the other one followed Justin’s prompting. Brian began kissing Justin’s neck and massaging his balls.


Justin’s eyes rolled back as he reached back to put his arms around Brian’s neck pulling him closer. He turned his head so his lips met Brian’s.  “Brian, I want you deep inside me. I need to feel you there.” He stood and offered his hand to Brian. He stepped out and Brian followed him. Slowly they dried each other off, and then began tasting and touching. They dropped onto the mattress and Brian continued kissing him.


“Are you sure you want this, Sunshine?


“Oh, yes, please Baby!” Justin laid on his stomach and Brian laid on top of him.  He let Justin adjust to the heat and the pressure. He bit Justin’s neck and then licked the spot.


“Are you ready, Sunshine?”


“Oh yes, please, yes.”


Brian moved into position and slowly entered him.  He stopped, allowing Justin to adjust to the beautiful intrusion. Brian began to move rhythmically in and out. Brian was on automatic when  Justin said, “Stop! Just a minute, please?” Justin’s fingers dug into his pillow and Brian’s fingers interlaced with his. Brian kissed his neck and waited.  “I’m ready, Baby. I just needed to get my head on straight.” Brian started again and soon they had both climaxed violently. Brian rolled off him and pulled him close. He just wanted to feel him close.


“I love you, Sunshine.”


“Oh, Baby, I love you, too, and thank you for understanding.”


Gus attempted to sleep next to Brinn.  He thought he heard the door and when he looked Lucky was coming up to him.  Lucky didn’t say anything and put his finger to his lips. Lucky pushed Gus on his side and slid the back of his shorts down. Gus gasped a bit as Lucky pulled the vibrator out and immediately replaced it with a larger one. Lucky took his time pushing it in and once it was in place he kissed Gus’ cheek and softly said, “Sleep tight,” before slipping out again.


This fuller sensation took him a long while to get used to and just as he was dropping off again Brinn whimpered and he cuddled with her until she went back to sleep.  He had just fallen asleep again when he felt something and it was Lucky again. He realized it was every two hours. “We’ll go up one more.” Lucky said softly.


“I don’t think I can take anymore.” Gus’ face was  strained.


“We will see, gorgeous.  I think you can take it.”


Gus had just dozed off again and he heard the door. He was sure it hadn’t been two hours.  He looked toward the door and saw his dad walking over. Justin squatted down and kissed Gus.  Softly he said, “Go get some sleep. I want to be here when she wakes up.”


Gus carefully got out of bed.  As he walked to the door Justin followed. “Is something wrong, Son? I know I haven’t been very observant lately, however, if I am not wrong you and Lucky are spending time in bed and the way you are walking ….”


“He isn’t pressuring me, Dad, and I think I am ready to move on and I trust him.”


Justin hugged his son, “I hope you know how proud we am of you and how much we love you.”


“Never doubted it, Dad.”  


Gus pressed up again Lucky. His hand reached below Lucky’s waist and he stirred from his sleep.  “What are you doing here?”


“My dad wanted to be there when Brinn woke up which gives us at least an hour to….”


Lucky removed Gus’ hand and brought it up to his waist.  “I told you we were not going below the waist.” His mouth latched onto one of Gus nipples and in minutes Gus was moaning loudly.  Lucky brought him to the brink several times. Gus was half crazy when Lucky’s alarm went off. “Just in time for me to switch out the plug once more and then you can get a couple hours of sleep before leaving for the airport.”


“How the hell am I supposed to sleep when you plan to shove a log up my ass. Oh, and before you do, take this thing out and give me a minute.”  Lucky removed it and Gus went to the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later and Lucky had a new one out.”


“I heard water running did you….”

“Yes, I felt like I needed to, um, freshen up.”


“Well, I think I have time to see if you did a good job.” Lucky dropped to his knees and after a couple strokes of his tongue he inserted his fingers with no resistance. “Do you want to come, Gus?  Do you want to cum, Gus? How bad do you want to cum?” Lucky stroked his prostate over and over and as moisture began to collect on the tip, Lucky backed off. “I was wrong. No time for games. I need to go take care of your sister.  Talk to you later.”


As the door closed, Gus’ fist slammed into the pillow.  He was sure he had never been so frustrated in his life and the low ache in his ass was starting to cause him constant arousal.  He needed to sleep. He needed to cum but he kind of promised Lucky he wouldn’t. He pulled a pillow over his head and tried to sleep a while.  He woke up hearing Brinn crying but not the screams like yesterday. He felt bad for her. She didn’t deserve having to go through that.


He dressed and went to Brinn’s room.  “Good morning, Miss Thing. Gus kissed her.  Would it help if I hold on to this hand while Lucky works on the other one?”


“I’m Ok, Gus.” She whimpered.  “Lucky kisses my tears away.”


“Well then, I will leave you two alone.” He kissed Brinn’s cheek and then reflexively kissed Lucky’s.  “See you at breakfast.”


The kitchen filled up with people.  Peter and Becca were in charge of John today.  Peter had something planned to keep him busy at the cottage a good part of the afternoon. Gus would text Becca when it was time and they would make up an excuse for John to come to the main house.  They might tell him Brinn is crying for him. He would never say ‘no’ to her.



At the breakfast table Brian leaned over to Justin as Gus walked in. “Is there something wrong with Gus?” He asked very softly.


“If I am not mistaken, Gus is planning to let Lucky make love to him and he is prepping for it.”


“Oh,”  Brian laughed.  “If he worries that much about it he may need to rethink his sex life.”


“Considering you weren’t a huge fan for years, he is definitely your son.”


Gus sat across from his dads and everyone chattered. Brinn was feeling some better.  She joined in the conversations and had everyone laughing at one point. Shelby planned to talk to Brinn about Tony arriving once she knew John was clear of the house.


“Brinn, if Lucky says you can, how would you like to take a walk.  It’s cool but we can get you bundled up, even with your arm in the brace.”  They both looked at Lucky.


“That should be fine and hopefully after her doctor’s appointment next week hopefully we can start doing a few more things.” Lucky looked at Justin and Brian.  “Guys, if you would rather not take the trip into San Francisco, I can take her myself.” Justin’s face tensed up.


“We’ll let you know, Lucky,” Brian said, “And thanks for thinking about it. We will talk about it and let you know.”


Gus stood and started washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen.  Brian walked over and quietly said, “Having trouble sitting?”


“I just know I will be sitting a lot today.”


Brian put his hand on Gus’ lower back and could feel a low vibration.  “You know you don’t have to…”


“I want to, Pops.  I kind of feel like I need to to move on.”


“I understand. We’ve played that game before.”


“For how long? I mean we started this last night about 10:00.”


“Well, by the time you manage to get to bed you should be ready for anything.” Brian swatted Gus’ ass and Gus nearly went through the ceiling.


“Oh, ya, you will be ready by bedtime. I hope Lucky is.”



Everybody went their own way for the morning.  Gus spent some time with Jennie. He knew she was struggling but she spent time with Becca every day and that seemed to be helping. He knocked on her door.  “Can I come in?”


“Sure, Gus.”


“What’s up?” Gus smiled at her.


“Absolutely nothing.  I get so lonely, Gus. I miss my boyfriend. I miss my friends.  I miss the drugs and booze. My back hurts. I throw up almost every day.  At least I have some clothes that fits again.”


“Would you rather be home with our moms?”


“No! That would be horrible. Then my friends would be close and they would want to come over and would have booze and drugs.” She looked at the way Gus was standing, propped against the wall. “What’s up with you? You were acting weird at breakfast, too.”


“I spent most of the night with Brinn.  I guess I just not quite….”


“Are you and Lucky having sex?” JR blurted out.


“Is that any of your business?”


“Oh, come on, Gus.  I know you and Shelby have played house.  Now you are doing it with Lucky, too? I am so jealous. Lucky is SO….”


“Lucky is far too old for you.”


“I am pregnant with twins.  I don’t think age is all that much of a thing anymore.”


“JR, don’t get any ideas.  Do you know how much trouble you could get him into even if you kissed him?”


“If you need, um, I can’t believe I am talking to my little sister about this, need some stress relief, maybe you should talk to Becca. She would know what is safe and maybe could get what you,” Gus shivered.  “I don’t want to think about it.”


“Thanks, Gus.  For at least trying to understand.”


“I need to get going.  Anything you need from town? I am stopping at one of the chain stores to pick up a baby monitor to help with Brinn and not have to stay in there with her.”


“Stop by before you leave.  I will get a list together.”


Gus walked over and hugged her.  He placed his hand on her growing belly.  “I love you, JR. I will stop by in about 10 minutes for that list.”


Gus stopped in his room to make sure his bag was packed to move in with Shelby for the time being.  He found Lucky making the bed. Gus was so frustrated he walked up to him and grabbed his crotch. They kissed and Gus said, “Thanks for making the bed up.  If you have a chance to bring the bags down to the cottage great otherwise we will grab them after I get back.

When is Shelby with Brinn this afternoon?”


“1:00 to 3:00.”


“You and me, at the cottage.  Do you understand? If it is 1:05 and you aren’t there I swear…”


Lucky kissed him.  “It’s a date. Do you think you will be ready”


“I am so ready now that I can feel you up there.”


“Well, then I better make sure it is really special.”


“It is always special with you.”  Gus pushed Lucky against the wall and slid his hand into Lucky’s pants, feeling his need. “Lucky, I lo….I’ll see you later. I better go.”


Gus was not ready to be in love.  He loved Lucky but he wasn’t in love with him, yet.


Gus got the shopping list from JR and his dads and Shelby had a couple things they needed. Gus made good time getting to town and he picked up the things on the list.  He also wanted to pick up something special for Shelby. It was really nice of her to let them stay there. He ended up at the perfume counter and after smelling several he found the one for her.  He hadn’t looked at the price. The clerk questioned the young man buying the expensive fragrance.


“Young man, you have very good taste but do you realize this bottle is nearly $400?  Did you realize this? I am sure your girl would like one of those over on those shelves.”


Gus smiled at the well meaning woman. “No, I will take this.  It is for my sister’s tutor.” He gave her a debit card and she ran it through the card reader. She seemed surprised   it went through.


She looked at him. “You look familiar.  Do you live around here?”


“Yes, my dads own a vineyard about an hour away.”


“Oh my, I know why you look familiar.  You were kidnapped weren’t you?”


“Yes, I need to get going.  Thank you.” Gus rushed out of the store.  He hadn’t even thought about being recognized for that reason. When he was with Justin people sometimes would talk to them but not for this reason.  He was glad Justin hadn’t come along. That might be a reason for them not to take Brinn to her appointment next week. That might be too much for him.  Justin was just recovering. He didn’t need that stress.


Gus drove the short distance to the airport and waited for Tony. By now his whole body was one live nerve. No matter how he sat or stood he had to be in control or he would go crazy.


He watched Tony walk down the hall to the baggage claim and hugged Tony.  “It is so good to see you, Tony. How are the kids?”


“They are missing their daddy terribly. I am guessing you were able to keep it a secret?”


“As far as I know he has no idea.  He is going to be so happy.”


“No happier than I will be.  Just to hold him and kiss him.” Tony’s voice trailed off.


“Now, Tony, I do not believe for one minute all you want to do is hold him.” Gus patted him on the back.  “The quicker we get your bag the faster you will get to see him.”


They grabbed his bags and walked to the Jeep.  As they drove the 45 minutes home, Tony noticed Gus was uncomfortable.  “Gus, what is the problem? You are obviously uncomfortable.”


“Yes, and I have to admit I am getting a bit nervous.  Lucky and I, well, we are together and I am ready to let him….well, I am a horrible bottom.


“Gus, I am sure you are not horrible.  John wasn’t comfortable for a long time.  He would do it for me but he didn’t enjoy it first.  Now we really are close to 50/50. We love each other.  It just depends on the day. You will find your comfort spot.”



Peter and John spent time at the cottage going over some plans for the guest house where Becca and Peter would live with the babies.  John and Tony already did some remodeling so Peter wanted to get ideas from his brother or at least that was the ploy.


“How long do you plan to stay John?”


“I need to go home soon.  I miss my family so much. Jonna is going to forget who I am and, god, I need to touch Tony.  I feel ungrounded without him. It was right for me to come but now I need to go.”


“I plan to stay another week.  Becca will decide at that time if she is staying or coming home.  She will see how JR is at that time. We want to keep those babies as safe as we can.”


“I am so excited for you, Pete. You and Becca are going to be the best parents. Well, second best. “  John smiled and patted Pete on the shoulder.


Becca spent a good part of the morning with JR and waiting for Gus or Tony to text her.  JR told her about the conversation she and Gus had that morning. Becca talked to her trying to come up with some suggestions and solutions so JR is as happy as she can be when you are 15 and pregnant. Becca had grown to love this girl.  Yes, she had made some mistakes but she was facing up to them and trying to take control of her life. And she and Peter would be forever grateful to her.



As Gus and Tony pulled off the road Gus said, “This is our driveway.  Can you text Becca and let her know we are here? Peter will bring John to the house.  I will make sure your bags get into your room. You don’t have to worry about them.’


“Thank you, Gus, and by the way, your new Jeep is very nice.”


Becca called John as soon as  she read the text. She had talked to Brinn earlier so when she called John, Brinn was on the phone sounding distraught.  “John, can you come to the house. I need my John. Gussy is gone and I need you.”


“On my way, Miss Thing.”


Gus was just putting the Jeep into park when he saw John and Peter coming up the drive from the other direction.  Gus held Tony’s hand for a second. He was making sure the whole family was on the porch before letting him go.


John looked at Peter and said, “What is everyone doing outside? I hope Brinn isn’t that upset that she made them all come out and wait for me.”


Peter didn’t say anything for a second. When he saw the doors of the Jeep open he said, “Who’s that with Gus?”


“I don’t know did Luc….”  John didn’t get Lucky’s name out before he saw it was Tony.  He broke out into a full sprint and Tony did the same. Neither said a word but they nearly knocked each other over as they met.  Their lips met and their arms were around each other.


“Mi Amore,” Tony said in a whisper as he clung to John.


“Are the kids here? God, I love you.  I have missed you!” John said with tears streaming down his face.


“I left the kids with your mom and you are coming home with me in three days.” Tony’s mouth captured John’s and John could barely catch his breath.


“I need you! I want you but I am thinking there is a porch full of people who want to say hi to you.”  John said as he left his arm wrapped around Tony’s waist and walked toward the house. As they got to the porch John sought out Brinn. “You tricked me you little liar.”


“My John, I did not lie. I will always need you.” John kissed her cheek.  “It was a good little lie that made me very happy.”


“Hello, Miss Thing, and how is your arm doing?”  Tony asked Brinn.


“It still hurts but it is getting better.  I know you came to take my John back home but that’s Ok because he is Matti and Jonna’s daddy and they need him.”  


Tony kissed her.  “Yes, they miss him.”


Everyone greeted Tony but everyone was aware neither John or Tony saw anyone but each other. John and Tony were polite but finally Brian said, “Tony, take that man to bed before you do it right out here.” Tony kissed Brian’s cheek and then Justin’s before taking John’s hand  and urging him into the house. John pulled Tony down the hall and into Gus’ room which would be theirs while they were here.


Once the door was closed, Tony sat on the bed and John joined him.  “Mi Amore, I just want to look at your beautiful face.”


“Well if that is all you want to do….” John pushed Tony backward and straddled him. “I must be weak because I want a hell of a lot more than to look at your face.” John literally ripped Tony’s polo shirt off his body. He yanked his own shirt off and, in a frenzy, he began kissing and licking.

After a few minutes Tony flipped John over and did the same thing to John.  Soon, Tony pulled off John’s pants. He dropped to his knees and took John in his mouth.  He feasted on John until he was on the verge of exploding.


Tony stood up and dropped his own pants.  He offered his back to John. “Be gentle, Mi Amore, it has been a long time.”


John entered him slowly.  He reached around and held Tony’s erect  cock as he moved slowly.


Tony moaned.  “It feels so amazing!  I have missed having you fill me. Together they let out a shout. And collapsed onto each other.



Shelby was in Brinn’s room when she heard John and Tony shout.   She looked at Brinn who had a smile flick across her face and said, “I will miss John, but his family needs him. They love him, too.”


“You’re right, Brinn, and I don’t know John and Tony that well but I can tell they love each other very much.”


The family doesn’t usually say it but Matti is really my brother, not just my cousin.  The same lady gave birth to us. That’s why my real name is Tia. That is after our mom, Tina. but I am glad everyone calls me Brinn after my daddies.”


Shelby filed that story away to talk to Gus about later. Every time she thought she had heard it all, another story came out. They really were a special family.



As Gus had unloaded the Jeep he looked around for Lucky.  He thought he would help but he was nowhere to be found. Well, it wasn’t that much and it gave him something to do until 1:00.  Some people were grabbing some lunch. Gus was too nervous to think about food. He brought JR the things she had asked for. After buying Shelby’s gift he had thought about his sister and found some cologne he thought she would like and then a fun, light body spray with glitter in it for Brinn.   Gus decided he had done alright with JR’s list. She said she loved the fragrance and she smiled at the romance novel Gus had thrown in the bag.


“I have no idea if it is any good but it looked like it might keep your imagination busy for a while.” Gus shifted restlessly.


“Thanks, Gus. Just knowing you tried makes me feel better. What is up with you? Do you need to go to the bathroom? ”


Gus flushed.   “No, don’t ask but I better get going. I am supposed to meet Lucky in a couple minutes.”


“OH, I’d be nervous if I knew I was going to be with an amazing looking man, too! So who’s the top?”


“JR, shut up.  I’ll see you at dinner.” JR giggled as Gus left her room but she was definitely curious.  Someday he would talk to her. She had questions and he would answer as long as she didn’t personalize anything.


Gus tapped on Brinn’s door and walked in.  “Excuse me ladies, but I have something for the little princess.” Gus handed her a bag.


“Nice wrap job, Gus.”  Brinn giggled.


Gus acted like he was going to take it back, “Well, if you want to make fun of a gift.”


Brinn smiled at him, “Thank you, Gus.  What did you get me?” she asked as she opened the bag.  She squealed as she pulled out the sparkly spray. “Oh, Shelby, please put some on me.”

Shelby put a couple squirts on her good arm and a little on her neck.”


Gus came down to smell and give her a kiss.  “I better warn Lucky that you smell extra good and you sparkle.”


“Thank you, Gus. I love it.”


“And I love you.” Gus said as he left the room.


Shelby was starting to think Brian and Justin should have raised all the men she knew.  Gus was amazing with his parents, with his sisters, and with his lovers.



Having gotten all the supplies delivered he started toward the cottage. He still had Shelby’s perfume.  He wanted to give that to her tonight. As he got to the cottage, the door was open and Gus walked in. The cottage was filled with the scent of musky candles. The door closed behind him and Lucky’s arms came around him from behind.


Lucky’s mouth came to Gus’ ear.  “You are in control. I might be driving but you have the GPS.”

Gus turned around and pulled Lucky’s head to his. His lips crushed Lucky’s. “Once I remove the vibrator you are going to feel very empty and remember, when I come in, you will still have a little pain because the vibrator was narrow on the end but breath through it and I will do my best to bring you pleasure.”


Gus led the way to the bedroom. They slowly undressed each other, a little slower than Gus wanted. As they both dropped their briefs, Lucky’s hand ran down Gus’ back.  He left his hand at the small of his back and pulled him as close as he could.


“I need you, Gus.  Are you ready for me to take it out?  You are going to feel really empty and you may feel really emotional. That sounds weird but it happens when you have been invaded so long.”


Gus just nodded and bent over the bed.  Lucky shut it off and he reached around to grasp Gus’ cock as he removed the vibrator.  Gus did a sharp intake of breath and then there was a void. Lucky and Gus laid down together and Lucky continued to stroke Gus as drops of moisture sprang to the tip.  Gus reached out and took Lucky ever so gently in his hand. His tongue trailed down Lucky’s body making it impossible for Lucky to continue his task. Gus’ mouth encapsulated Lucky’s engorged dick. He let out a sigh.


“Oh, Gus, god I …..I need you...I need to feel you wrapped around me.”



Gus brought his mouth back to Lucky’s. “Slowly, please.” His tongue drug along Lucky’s jawline and Gus sunk his teeth into Lucky’s ear.


“Holy Shit! Turn over.” Lucky said.  Gus rolled to his back. “Gus, what are you doing? This makes it harder to…”


“I want to see your face.” Gus said, and I want you to see mine, all the pleasure and the pain.”   


Lucky positioned himself and put one of Gus’ leg on his shoulder.  The other leg dropped off to one side. “Deep breath and let it out.”  As Gus followed directions, he felt the pain of Lucky entering him. He dug his fingers into Lucky’s shoulders as Lucky slowly moved inward. “How are you doing?”


Gus pulled lucky downward and kissed him, biting his lower lip. Lucky began to move faster and Gus began to relax and enjoy the feeling. “Oh, Lucky, what are you doing to me? Every nerve ending is screaming.” And Gus followed his nerve endings.  He screamed as he climaxed, wave after wave wracking his body. Lucky’s mouth clamped down on Gus’ as he joined him in stunned silence. He had never felt like this before. Gus had brought him to a level he didn’t know existed.


Lucky collapsed onto Gus.  Gus rolled over and lay on top of Lucky.  “That was beyond anything I expected.”


Lucky touched Gus’ face, “Better than with Jamie?”


“Jamie and I were in love, really in love.  There was a different level of emotion involved.” Gus saw a look cross his face. “Lucky, I …. You know I love you but….”


“Being in love is very different.  I understand, Gus. He was your first true love and I love you, too, Gus and I am fine with that.  And now,” Lucky’s fingers went to Gus’ ribs and the tickling and wrestling began.



As Lucky was ready to leave for his shift with Brinn, Gus pressed Lucky against the door and after a smoldering kiss he said, “Tell my sister she smells pretty today and notice the sparkles on her skin. I bought her some spray stuff.”


Lucky pulled Gus’ hips snug against his own.  “You are the best big brother and one of the best lovers I have ever known.”  He kissed him and walked out the door.


Justin saw Lucky walk in and met him in the hallway.  “Time for me to leave,” Justin smiled a little at Lucky.  “I know you are helping her. I can tell she has less pain in the mornings and is sleeping better but I still can’t listen to her cry.”


Lucky gave him a hug. “I totally understand.  Just know I would never do anything to cause her pain if it didn’t help her.”


“If I didn’t know that, Lucky, I wouldn’t let you help my second child.”  Justin was just kissing Lucky’s cheek when Brian walked out of his office.


“There better be a good explanation as to why you two are kissing in the hallway. Well, kissing anywhere.”  Brian walked over and pulled Justin to him with an arm around his shoulder. Holding him possessively against his chest.


“Brian, even if I ever got a wild idea and tried, Justin only has eyes for you and I don’t think I could handle two Kinney’s in an afternoon.  Your son is an amazing young man in so many ways.”


Lucky walked in and Brian and Justin heard him say, “Hello, Beautiful. Are we ready for therapy?”


Brian kissed Justin’s neck.  “Go paint. Becca has ordered dinner to be here at 6:00 tonight to welcome Tony so you don’t have to do anything unless you’d like to do something else?”


With the first whine out of Brinn’s room, Justin broke out of Brian’s arm.  “I’ll be in my studio.”



The next couple days were filled with love and laughs.  John spent as much time as he could with Brinn and Tony.  Becca and Peter had decided to go home with John and Tony but Becca planned to come back at least once a month and when JR was close to delivery they both would come back to California until the babies came.


The last night they were at the vineyard, the wine flowed and the grill was hot.  Steak fajitas were on the menus. Brinn wouldn’t leave John’s side and Tony understood when John said he would be sleeping in Brinn’s room tonight.   As the party broke up, Shelby, Gus, and Lucky headed back to the cottage. It was the last night they would have to share the same small space.


Gus opened the door to the cottage and Shelby fall into his arms.  Her mouth sought out his and they shared a long drawn out kiss. Lucky walked in behind them and shut the door.  He went behind Gus and began kissing Gus’ neck, grinding his hips into Gus’ ass. Shelby saw what Lucky was doing and did the same thing from the front. She rested her head on Gus’ shoulder and Lucky kissed her.  Soon clothes was discarded and all three of them were in the bedroom. Lucky was behind Shelby and reached around beginning to play with Shelby’s nipples while Gus’ hand went between her legs and began to stroke her velvety softness.  Shelby moaned and laid her head on Lucky’s shoulder. “


“I want both of you in me.”


“If you bend over one of us can take your mouth….”


“No,” Shelby’s words were slurred.  “You boys know how to use the back door.  I want both of you! Come on, Lucky, show our young friend how it is done. It has been a while but it isn’t my first time.  Gus, it is your job to distract me while our friend uses plenty of lube and loosens me up.” Shelby placed a hand on Gus’ neck and brought his head down to her breast.  Please, baby, take my mind off what our friend is doing right now. And trust me, I can take a little pain.” As she said that Gus’ teeth bit down at the same time Lucky inserted his first finger. Shelby nearly came.  


Her entire body was on edge.  Gus’ fingers were still stroking her inside and soon Gus and Lucky were stroking the interior wall of Shelby and could actually feel each other’s fingers moving.  Gus switched breasts and began sucking this time as Lucky added a finger. Shelby was almost incoherent. Lucky nodded at Gus and Gus entered her from the front. As soon as he was all the way in he stayed as still as he could as Lucky invaded her from behind.  Gus watched her face as the pain shot across it. As they began to move all three of them were overcome by the feeling of the simultaneous movements and as all three of them exploded.


The three crashed on the bed. Lucky rolled over Shelby and kissed Gus. Gus pulled Shelby into his arms while Lucky held on to Gus. “That was…..”  Gus couldn’t come up with the words as they all fell asleep.



The next morning Brian and Justin drove the party to the airport.  Gus held Brinn as she cried, watching John drive away. “He’ll be back, Brinn.  He’ll always come back to you.” She held on to Gus tightly.


“We need more room so Matti and Jonna can come, too.”


“I think that is a great idea. You go with Lucky for your therapy and I will start figuring out how we can have more room.”


Lucky took Brinn back into the house as Gus slipped an arm around Shelby. “You were beyond amazing last night. When did you learn to enjoy….”


“I’ll tell you the story sometime.  Right now I am going to get some rest before school starts.”



This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1416