PRIDE AND PREJUDICE: A Queer Tale by Sabina
Summary:

 

A Queer twist on a classic tale.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Other Cast Regulars
Tags: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 12597 Read: 2375 Published: Apr 12, 2019 Updated: Apr 12, 2019

1. Chapter 1 - A Queer Tale by Sabina

2. Chapter 2 - The Sexy Bits by Sabina

3. Chapter 3 - The Passion by Sabina

Chapter 1 - A Queer Tale by Sabina



PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:


A Queer Tale


Chapter 1


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Brian you promised."


"I know I did, but you know how I hate this girly romantic shit."


"Come on; you might like it."


"Fat chance, besides you'll never make it to the end. What is this the seventh time you tried to watch the whole thing?"


"Third."


"Ha, I bet you won't make it to the second DVD."


"Bet you I will; I went to sleep early last night."


"Yes, I know, little shit."


"Well I'm determined to watch the whole thing!"


"You want to put your money where your mouth is?"


"Okay, what's the bet?"


"If you fall asleep, the next time you want to try to watch this fiasco I don't have to be here."


Agreed, but what if you fall asleep."


"Never happen."


"Suurre it won't."


"Okay, if I fall asleep then I promise to watch it with you and with Emmett."


"Ooo, he loves this story."


"Why am I not surprised. Do we have a deal and you promise that if you fall asleep this is the last time I have to put up with Jane Austen."


"I promise; shake."


"I'd rather kiss on it."


"Okay, kiss."


—earth shattering, toe curling kiss—


Bri, stop trying to change to subject."


"Fuck me."


"Later, after the movie."


"Shit. What is this thing, 14 hours long?"


"Only 5."


"Fucker, okay a deal's a deal, let's get comfy. Ya think you got enough popcorn and tissues Sunshine?"


"You can never have enough popcorn or tissues."


*sigh*


*************************************************************


As the movies starts, the scene pans to a beautiful English countryside. Two handsome men on horseback gallop through an open field. Mr. Bingley smiles brightly at the dark and brooding Mr. Darcy, "tis a fair prospect..."


Brian Darcy Kinney, tall, lean, darkly handsome man has a reputation in the county of Derbyshire for being cold and uncaring. His housekeeper, Mrs. Novotney, who has known him since childhood, would tell you that he is a sweet, deeply feeling, gentle man but prefers his privacy; his quiet mannerisms have spurned his aristocratic reputation. The general prejudice was against him.


Justin Taylor, a groom and under gardener, joined the Kinney household upon his adoption by the head gardener. Loving both plant and animals, Justin divided his time between the two. Caring for the sick or injured animals, pruning and sculpting the extensive gardens.


One afternoon, Kinney walked his horse through the garden and stood stunned by the fair young lad with golden hair and pale skin who was busy removing dead blossoms from the roses. When Kinney's horse snorted Justin jumped and pricked his finger on the thorns. He let out a soft whimper.


"Here, let me look at that."


"Sir, no please sir, tis only a scratch."


"I insist," the hazel eyes glared intently into the azure blue eyes of the boy.


"Sir, I..."


Breaking the stare, Kinney removed his handkerchief from his pocket and bound Justin's finger.


"There, that should keep it clean."


"Thank you sir."


"What is your name boy?"


"Justin, sir, Justin Taylor."


"You are?"


"I am one of your under gardeners and I work in the stable, sir."


"Garden and stables, why?"


"I love the flowers and the horses. I sometimes care for the farm animals as well."


"Humph"


"Sir, would you care for a..."


"What, boy?!", the master growled.


"Sorry sir."


"Say it boy."


"A rose sir, would you like one?"


"They are my roses, boy."


"I, uh...", tears of fear sprang into Justin's eyes. Justin had never seen the master up close and thought him the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Ashamed of his feelings, he wanted to run, but to run from the master would be unforgivable.


"Justin, is it?"


"Sir?"


"Bring me two roses Justin."


"Color sir?"


"A red and a white."


"At once sir." The boy scampered away. Justin returned holding two perfectly formed roses and with lowered eye handed them to his master.


"Look at me boy." Justin raised his head.


"I will have the red to remind me of the blood you have spilled while tending my garden, I wish you to keep the white. It represents your fairness and light."


"Thank you sir."


"Now take my horse to the stable and brush him down well, he has had a long hard ride today."


"Immediately sir."


Justin took the reigns and began to lead Kinney's horse away turning only once to look over his shoulder smiling at his handsome master.


Kinney saw the bright smile shining as the sun of a brand new day and for the first time in years he too smiled.


Kinney marched back to Pemberley deep in thought and with the front of his breeches painfully tight.


"I will conquer this," Kinney muttered to himself.


As Kinney entered the main door his man, Michael rushed to his side awaiting his command in silence. "No, no, leave me."



"Yes sir."



Still deep in thought, "Michael, bring your mother to me, in the salon."


"Yes sir." Michael turned to fetch his mother, Mrs. Novotney, the head housekeeper and nanny to Kinney in his youth.


"You sent for me sir."


"Mrs. Novotney, you have know me for..."


"All your life sir."


"And have cared for me."


"As if you were my own sir."


"You know me well then." She nodded, the statement required no response.


"Madam, you are aware of my differences from most men, my...", he struggled to find the right words, "my proclivities toward my own sex." Again, she nodded. Mrs. Novotney also knew of her own sons state of being and the bond the he shared with the master.


"I do not know what I am to do about this."


"Do sir?"


"I have met a young man, a child it seems. Twas only a brief encounter but he has touched my heart." Kinney handed the rose that he was still clutching to his confidant.


"I see sir, Justin."


"You know of him then?"


"Yes sir, he is a sweet young man, full of life and love. He came to us after the death of his family, adopted by your head gardener. He so loves the animals and the gardens. He sings and dances all day as he tends to them. Many of the villagers bring him their ailing animals for him to heal. It appears he knows how to cure them."


"Mrs. Novotney, he may count me as one of those of whom he has healed."


"Sir," she approached the master and in an act of familiarity, brushed a lock of the auburn hair from the masters eyes. "Why then your struggle, sir?"


A sad smile adorned the beautiful face. "I am unsure of what I am to do, for the first time in my life I am unsure. My position, situation, his youth and situation in life. This is wrong of me to want his company."


"Sir, if I may," she sat facing the man who is feared and envied by all he meets.


"Sir, I understand your struggles, my son, he too has struggled in his own life, we both know how he cares for you, about you, since your childhood; and he will continue to care but in silence. Tis his position in life and he accepts it. You have the power to act upon your intentions if you wish; none of those who serve you would think anything less of you. I have seen you grown into a strong, fair man, generous to your servants and tenants. You have denied yourself happiness and love. My son knows he must be denied physical love, it tis the price one pays to be the personal manservant to a master. You do not have to deny yourself. If Justin is the one who brings you joy then you must try sir, judge for yourself if this boy can be a partner to you.


He was not born into destitution, his family had power and money, not as you but in their own right. Tis his circumstance that brought him to us in his infancy. Perhaps with your help he may be restored to his former station and then you may feel him worthy of you."


"Mrs. Novotney, money or lack of it is no reason to deny oneself love," Kinney growled. His former nanny smiled at her charge. He smiled back, realizing her statement was a test of his character; he had passed her test.


"I will leave you now sir, I have many duties to attend to; is there anything you require?"


‘No, wait, yes; send word to my attorney, I wish him to investigate something for me."


"Of course sir."


*************************************************************


As it was his habit, several times a year Kinney would tour his park, surveying the fields and vast lands. It was also his habit to visit the hovels and cottages of his tenants and farmers who worked his fields. Unlike the neighboring landlords, Kinney saw to it that anyone who worked his fields had a share in the profits from the sale of the grain and vegetables. He provided milking cows to each family and chickens. Kinney also allowed fishing in his streams. While poaching could be punished by prison Kinney rarely pursued the poacher, especially if the man was found to be in need. Mr. Kinney's tenants appreciated his generosity and therefore never abused the privilege.


On his rounds, Kinney noted those of his tenants who were ill. He would send his own personal physician to tend them and have his cooks prepare large vats of soup and extra loaves, all to be distributed amongst the needy.


At the end of his rounds, Kinney stopped by the edge of a small pond. He dismounted his horse allowing the dark steed to roam the field freely. Kinney sat by the water's edge, the great house just visible through the tall reeds. He then removed his coat, waistcoat and boots, leaving only his white linen shirt and tan breeches. He stood staring into the cool water of the pond, then he dove in.


Across the pond watching with wonderment was Justin. Justin's coloring all but hidden him in the tall reeds. He witnessed his master's graceful dismount from the horse, the slow removal of his outer clothes and dive into the pond. Justin held his own breath until the master came up for air and then watched as Kinney swam back to the opposite side.


Kinney climbed out of the water and sat by the edge drying himself in the hot sun. His chest appeared bare as the water made the linen transparent and his well endowed manhood made evident by the wet breeches.


Justin could not help but stare at the beautiful man before him and feel his own manhood stir.


Kinney, a very keen hunter became aware of the eyes scrutinizing him through the reeds. "You there, show yourself!", the master shouted.


Justin, startled that he was discovered came out from behind the reeds but mistook his footing. He fell hitting his head upon a rock and was unconscious. Recovering from the shock of seeing the boy fall, Kinney dove back into the pond and swam across, it was the quickest way to reach the boy. Climbing out of the water, the master gathered the boy into his arms. Seeing a trickle of blood on the left side of Justin's head, Kinney ripped off his shirt and bathed the boy's head. Justin moaned as he fluttered his eyelids, awakening to the cool water on his face.


"Shh, stay quiet boy."


"Yes sir," Justin whispered.


"Are you in much pain?"


"No sir," Justin reached up to touch the wounded side of his head.


"Have I been rightly informed that you have a way with the infirm or injured?"


"Some times sir."


"Then instruct me, how do I care for a young beautiful boy who has injured his head?"


"First you inspect the injury sir."


"Then let me see it." Justin turned his head slightly to the right so that the master could view the injury.


"And what do I do next?"


"Wash away any blood or mud." Kinney then repeated his earlier act of washing the site with his shirt.


"Done."


"Then bind the wound if it needed it so." Kinney took his shirt, shaking out the excess water then tore a large strip of linen. Carefully he tied the strip around Justin's head making sure it was not too tight.


"Well now, I believe we are finished."


"No sir."


"No?"


"I would hold the injured to me for comfort."


Kinney looked down into the frightened blue eyes and for a moment closed his own hazel ones. A sigh escaped his lips as he gathered the boy again in his arms and drew him in close into his chest. Justin lay unmoving feeling heat of his master's skin and hearing the beats of his master's heart. Justin's own sigh echoed his master's.


Kinney held onto Justin not wanting to loose the feeling of their embrace. Softly he confessed to Justin.


"Justin, I am not as other men, I do not crave the touch of a woman. Do you understand me?"


"Yes sir."


"Does this frighten you?"


"A little sir."


Not understanding and thinking he had made a horrible mistake Kinney tensed and was about to release and push the boy away. Justin realized his words were misunderstood reached up to wrap his arms around his master's neck.


"Sir, I am as you but I have never lain with a man, I am untouched; it is this which frightens me, what, who you are does not."



The tension slipped from Kinney and he leaned back to gaze into the cool blue eyes. He wanted to kiss Justin but reason got the better of him.


"Justin have you recovered sufficiently to walk to the other side of the pond?"


"I believe so sir."


"Good, then let us go to find my horse and my boots, we will then go back to Pemberley."


Kinney guided the still wobbly boy around the pond and whistled for his horse as he found and donned his boots. With his horse in position, Kinney offered his knee to Justin so that the boy could mount the horse. Grasping the reigns, Kinney walked the horse and the boy back to Pemberley.


The master and the boy were seen by Michael and Mrs. Novotney as they approached the scullery entrance. Michael quickly procured another shirt for his master to make him presentable to the servants as his mother tended to Justin's wound. Shooing away the kitchen staff, Mrs. Novotney made tea for the men. Kinney sat across from Justin at the servants' table while Michael sat on a small chair close to his mother near the hearth. "Sir?", Michael ventured.



"Yes!"



"A courier sir arrived today from London, papers you requested."



"You may bring them to my rooms and bring me a tray."



"Very good sir." As Michael scurried away to do his master's bidding Justin sat sipping his tea. He had never been in the great house before nor had he ever tasted tea as fine as he was now tasting.


"Mrs. Novotney."


"Sir?"


"What does one do with a smelly, dirty boy?" Kinney said sternly but with a twinkle in his eyes and his voice.



Smiling at her master with her own twinkle, "Do sir? Why, one washes him sir."


"Then go to it. See to it that he is fed and send word to his guardians that he will stay at the house and compensate them. Bring him to me before supper, the papers the courier brought may concern him."


"Of course sir."


As the master rose from the table Justin stood up, "stay boy"; Kinney patted the boy's shoulder, "and do what Mrs. Novotney bids you."



"Yes sir."


With that, Kinney turned and took the service stairs up to his own floor scattering startled servant in his wake.


*************************************************************


In the master's rooms Michael had a bath waiting for him as well as his robe and a new suit of clothes.


"When do you wish your tray sir?"


"In one half of an hour."


"Very good sir and your supper?"


"At seven, in my rooms, it must be set for two."


"Of course sir."


Michael left his master alone to bathe.


*************************************************************


In the kitchen Justin was instructed by Mrs. Novotney where he could bathe, embarrassed he told her that he had no other clothes. The housekeeper smiled at the shy boy, "not to worry, I will provide you with suitable clothing, now go and wash."



"Yes ma'am."


After his bath Justin found the clothes that were prepared for him. He had never in his life felt such soft material. He used his old shirt as a rag to polish his boots. When ready he presented himself to the housekeeper for inspection.


"There now, the master will be pleased."


"Do you think so?  Will I please him?"


"Aye boy you will, now sit here, I can hear your belly a rumbling from where I am standing. Eat; would you like a drop of ale?"


No, I have never had anything other than tea or milk."


"Tis no shame in that, eat now. Later we will find you a room."


"I have no need for a room, a mattress or straw and a blanket is all that I may need."


"My sweet boy, your life is about to change, steady yourself for this."


Justin quietly ate the meal set before him and mentally prepared himself as instructed for the changes he was informed that would come. He had no idea of what the changes would be or if he could accept them.


*************************************************************


Up in his suite, Kinney had his own changes to battle with. The papers that arrived from London were from his attorney, Marcus. They indeed contained important and life changing news. It seemed Mrs. Novotney was correct. Justin was not as destitute as he appeared. He had a trust of 5,000 pounds a year. This in no way compared to Kinney's own 30,000 a year, but the point was how to tell Justin.


Upon turning one and twenty, Justin was to inherit his legacy. Until then he had an annual annuity that would keep him quite comfortable. His parent's estate had fallen into ruin but the land remained and although it lay fallow for many years, it could be made profitable again. There was also a small villa in Naples. A distant cousin resided there and had been informed that the rightful owner was indeed alive. The cousin awaited further instruction.


Kinney re-read the papers and pondered their implications. He paced and muttered to himself on how to broach the subject with Justin.


Precisely at seven, Michael arrived with the master's supper.


"Do you require anything else sir?"


"No, no, you may go; Michael."


"Sir?"


"Know this, after tonight our lives here may change; know that you and your mother will always be provided for whether I reside here or elsewhere."


"Sir, I would follow you and so would my mother."


"I know, but I would not have you sacrifice for me."


"Sir I am yours to bid."


Nodding, "now leave me and have your mother bring the boy, we have much to discuss."


As Michael departed his master's suite he turned to fetch the boy as bid. Justin and his mother were walking toward him. Michael let out a small cry, other than his own master he had never before seen such a beautiful man. He nodded at Justin who could not meet Michael's eyes.


"Go, the master awaits."


"Yes sir."


"I am not sir, I am Michael."


"Yes Michael."


Justin steadied himself and knocked.


"Enter"


Justin sharply inhaled seeing the master dressed only in his silken dressing gown and breeches, his feet were bare. Stoking the flames of the fire with a poker to stave of the chill of the room, Kinney looked up and beheld the young man.


"Well boy, punctual, a sign of a true gentleman."


Justin smiled.


"Leave us," the master dismissed the housekeeper. Seeing the sting of pain in the boy's eyes, Kinney shouted, "wait." He crossed the room and gently kissed the red curls of the woman he knew as a mother, "thank you," he whispered.


"Tis nothing sir; now my sunshine, you listen to the master." "Yes ma'am." Mrs. Novotney left, shutting the heavy door behind her.


"Sunshine is it?"


"Mrs. Novotney seems to think my smile is that of the sun and has named me so."


"She is a intelligent woman and the only one I would never argue with; Sunshine it is. Now, we eat, then we talk, I have much to discuss with you." Kinney motioned to the boy to sit.


"Are you hungry boy?'


"No sir," Justin said as his stomach told the master otherwise.


"Liar! I detest lying. Lying to the master is punishable by switch. Do you wish me to take a switch to you boy?"


Both men gazed at each other, a hint of lust touched their eyes. Justin smiled sweetly and shook his head.


"Then I ask you again; are you hungry?"


"Yes sir!"


"Good, then let us begin our meal."


Settling into his chair Justin looked upon all the various delicacies before him and the many different forms of cutlery and goblets. Unsure of where to begin, he looked up at the master in puzzlement.


Kinney smiled and lightly chuckled.


"Watch me; first your napkin." Kinney took hold of his napkin by the corner allowing it to unfurl then placed it across his lap. Justin did the same.


"Next the wine."


"I have never tasted wine."


"Then permit me." Kinney took the decanter and poured a small amount of wine into Justin's goblet then adding and equal amount of water. Setting down the pitcher and raising his own glass he said, "now we sip."


Even the diluted wine tickled Justin's throat and Justin wrinkled his nose. Kinney let out a belly laugh. "You will learn Sunshine, I have no doubt that you will learn. Next the soup."


And so, this is how their meal progressed. With each course the master instructed Justin which utensil to use and how to handle it. The boy learned quickly how to mimic his master's movements, by the end of the meal, Justin's prowess with the utensils made Kinney beam with pride.


After their meal, with very full bellies, Kinney indicated to Justin to take his glass and sit by the fire. Justin re-stoked the flames and sat on the floor. Kinney preferring brandy after his meal, brought his snifter and sat in his chair. Justin scooted closer so that he was able to lean against the master's long legs. Saying nothing, the men shared a contented smile.


"Now my young gentleman, I have much to acquaint you with." Kinney then proceed to tell Justin all that he learned of his legacy and heritage. Giving the boy time to digest all he heard Kinney said, "well young master, what are your wishes?"


"I do not know; what is your advice?"


"I believe we should send for your solicitor or we could travel to London to meet with him. Tis your choice."


"I have never been to London sir, I hear it has many sights to behold."


"Perhaps far too many for a young man such as yourself."


"Then send for the solicitor, I prefer to meet him here if you will stay to advise me. I am unsure of what to do."


"We do nothing until you have learned all the facts and details, then you will decide."


"Will you not help me?"


"I will be here but the final decision must be yours young master; I shall accept your decisions."


Despite the brandy, Kinney felt a sudden chill and shivered. Justin added more coal to the fire, stirring the embers to ignite the new coal.


"Justin, do you wish to stay with me in my rooms tonight?," Kinney asked with a pensive voice.


"Yes sir, I do."


Setting down his brandy, Kinney arose and held out his hand to Justin. Accepting the offered hand Justin was led to Kinney's bedchamber.


"Justin what we do or not do I will leave to you. I am familiar of what men can do to bring pleasure to themselves and their partner, but you must know that in this country these acts are punishable by public trial, humiliation and prison. I take no offense if you wish to leave."


"Sir, if I am to go to prison then so be it, for just one night with you, it is worth the risk."


Kinney lead the young man to bed and awakened the passion and love in them both.


Later, the lovers lay asleep together in a never-ending embrace until morning.


*************************************************************


Later on in the week after Justin's solicitor confirmed Justin's properties. The men came to a decision. Their love for one another put them and their servants at risk. They decided to take advantage of Justin's villa in Naples. Italy, it seemed was more tolerant of their kind of love. They arranged for Kinney's sister to come and stay at Pemberley with strict instructions on how to care for the estate and the tenants. Marcus would also oversee the Kinney holdings.


Taking only Michael and Mrs. Novotney, the lovers supervised the packing and shipping of Kinney's extensive wardrobe and the newly made clothes for Justin. They took only what they deemed irreplaceable or precious for their new home.


Justin also took cuttings from the rose bushes, one from the red and from the white so that he could plant them in the garden of their new home.


When it came time to leave England, they were sad but excited to start their new life together free of prejudice and persecution.


On their last night together at Pemberley, Kinney made love to Justin for hours. "This may be the last time we experience physical love until we reach our new home. I wish to know all of you, feel all of you and have you know all of me as well."


By dawn the lovers were sated.


The journey to their new home and country was uneventful. The lovers traveled as friendly companions so not to rouse any suspicion.


The villa surprised them, the written description paled by comparison.


The gardens were almost as extensive as Pemberley but not as grand. The house itself was situated near a cliff overlooking the sea.


The property secluded with it's own private road.


Justin's cousin turned out to be a lovable flamboyant man, named Emmettino close in age to Kinney and he shared their same proclivities. The three became fast friends.


Mrs. Novotney assumed her role as head house keeper and matron to her boys. Michael maintained his role as personal manservant to Kinney but was able to experience love with another trusted servant.


It appeared that the servants who lived and worked at the villa all had one particular thing in common, an interesting requirement for employment.


The masters lived out their lives together in love and in quiet solitude.


*************************************************************


"Brian, Brian!"


"Huh?"


"Wake up, you fell asleep."


"Shit"


"Don't feel bad, I almost didn't make it through myself, but it was worth every tissue I used."


Brian looked and saw the heaping pile of used tissues as Justin was stuffing them back into the empty box to throw out.


"Brian you okay?"


"Yeah Sunshine."


"Hey, I won't hold you to the bet, I'd love to watch it with you but it's okay, you don't have to."


"No, I want to see it, a deal's a deal. Justin come here a minute."


"Sure Bri," Justin settled into Brian's lap.


"Listen, if we work hard and save up, how about we take a trip."


"To where Bri?"


"Naples."


"Naples?"


"Yeah, I hear it's fag friendly."


"Are you sure Brian, this is so out of character for you."


"I'm sure; I'd just like us to go somewhere different and quiet."


"Brian, you know I'd go anywhere with you."


Holding Justin close and whispering softly..."Justin are you ever sorry that we met, that I was your first."


"No Bri, never."


"I put you at risk with my behavior and even in danger, the prom, the Stockwell thing. If we were caught we could have ended up in jail."


"Brian, if I were to go to prison then so be it, for just one night with you, it's worth the risk."


Not quite believing the words he just heard from Justin, Brian whispered, "Justin I love you."

 

Holding Brian tight, "I love you too Brian."

Chapter 2 - The Sexy Bits by Sabina
Author's Notes:

This is for Gina who wanted the sexy stuff (thanks for Shenanigans) and for Danny who reminded me about trust!

 

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE: The Sexy Bits


Chapter 2


*************************

"Brian, Brian?"

 

 

"Up here Sunshine; oh man you look beat."


"Yeah, Kiki called in sick, Deb already did a double, I had to stay until they could get someone in, I stink like burnt fries."


"Go take a shower; you want help?"


"Nah, but could you um..."


"Hot cocoa? Of course, anything for you Sunshine, now go shower, you smell like the pink plate special; uh what was the pink plate special?"


"You don't want to know." *shudder*


"Feel better?"


"Oh yeah."


"Here's your cocoa, it's not too hot and there's whipped cream in it. I never understood how you can drink that before going to bed. Doesn't the caffeine keep you awake?"


"Nah, besides when you heat up milk it creates a chemical like a natural sleeping pill."


"Shit, how do you know all this stuff...never mind, I know 1500 blah, blah, blah."


*giggle*


"Brian, what are you reading?"


"Pride and Prejudice; don't look at me that way I can read you know."


"I know that but Jane Austen? I thought you hate all that girly romantic shit."


"Well I thought if I couldn't get through all 5 hours of the movie maybe I could read it. I read some of her stuff in college. I liked Mansfield Park and when the movie came out I reread Sense and Sensibility. I could never get through Emma, she was always whining about something, it kinda reminded me of Michael."


"Okay, who are you and what have you done with the real Brian Kinney. This is unreal, no, surreal."


"Why you say that?"


"Cause I'm laying in bed with the stud of Liberty Avenue discussing the works of Jane Austen, drinking cocoa that you prepared no less."


"Well just don't spill any."


"Brian do you realize we're doing normal couple stuff and shit I think I'm turning into a lesbian. Whoa! Hey why'd you squeeze my balls?"


So you'd know you're not a lesbian."


"Fuck."


"Not now, you need sleep. You finish your cocoa?"


"Yup, thanks."


"You're welcome; snuggle up Baby. *giggle* You have a cocoa mustache, here. *lick, kiss*


"Bri?"


"Hmm"


"Read to me, you have a soothing voice."


"Okay Sunshine but if you tell anyone..."


"I know you'd have to kill me, but I don't ever want to hear you say that you don't do romance cause if you do I'm going to say only one word, cocoa. I am sooo on to you."


"Fucker"


"Read"


***************************************************************


"Mr. Gardiner soon wrote again to his brother. To Mr. Bennet's acknowledgments he briefly replied, with assurances of his eagerness to promote the welfare of any of his family;..."


Brian Darcy Kinney awoke to the fragrance of dozens of red and white rose filling every flat surface of their bed chamber. The young master was celebrating another anniversary. They have been living at the villa for nearly five years now. Upon the first anniversary of when they met Justin lead him out to the garden bidding him to close his eyes. When he opened them he saw the roses with their small delicate blossoms. Justin had managed to grow the cuttings that he taken from Pemberley. But they were so few and so delicate that Justin could not bear to cut them. The lovers stood in front of the rose bushes and embraced.


Upon their second year, Justin cut one red and one white to adorn their breakfast tray. As their love and life flourished so did their roses.


Kinney stretched his long lanky body, the scent of sex in the air. His manhood was raw and he felt the burn at his own entrance. A smile splayed across his lips wondering how the young master could manage to walk. If Kinney burned Justin must be ablaze.


In a few days they would stroll down to the beach and bathe in the sea reminiscent of the pond, the day and night when they declared their love and their lives were forever changed. And in a couple months they would celebrate five years of life at the villa.


All good memories for Kinney, it seemed his life began the day he first saw Justin in the garden and the first night Justin slept in his bed.


Kinney would never forget that first night. Justin frightened but brave, he had the courage to tell Kinney he was untouched. Kinney never had such courage, recalling his own first time when he was even younger than Justin was. Kinney was perhaps 14 or 15 but being so tall he had the look of a man of twenty. There were many brothels in London where a young man could be educated in the arts of carnal acts. There were even a few brothels that catered to clientele with special needs. Kinney was directed to one. He had not the courage to tell his ‘teacher' that he would be Kinney's first. The teacher was not a cruel man and for the most part Kinney enjoyed all he felt and did except for the one final act of submission. It took some time in the dark room for the teacher to realize that he was not with an experienced man. He apologized to Kinney and helped him into his carriage. Kinney went home battered and bloodied.


When Kinney got home he allowed only his nanny to attend him. He sequestered himself in his rooms for weeks, bathing two or three times a day, not speaking to anyone, eating very little. Physically he recovered quickly being young and strong. Mentally he still bore the scars and he vowed never to be again in a submissive position. He also vowed to be a kind and gentle lover and never to lay with one inexperienced but his heart forever closed. Until he meet his boy, his Justin, now the young master.


Kinney had lead Justin into the bedchamber and slowly removed the boy's clothes. Kinney never beheld such beauty, his stare made the boy blush from his chest to his ears.


"Do I please you master?"


"Very much; come here."


Kinney held open his arms and drew the boy into his chest. He cupped Justin's chin and leaned down to kiss. Justin had never kissed and was unsure what to do; he closed his eyes and let the waves of passion flow over him. He snaked his arms about Kinney's waist and opened his mouth allowing his master to control and guide him. He trusted Kinney completely. As their kiss deepened Justin felt his legs go weak, Kinney caught him and carried him to the bed placing him in the center of the soft feather bed. Kinney removed his dressing gown and his breeches. He stood for inspection.


"Do I please you? My age, does it offend you?"


"Aye, no! But I have none to compare you; you are so..."


"Say it boy."


"You are so big."


Kinney laughed, "not much bigger than you young master."


"Are all men so...?"


"Endowed, I believe is the word you seek and no, men are not all equal in their endowments. But I have often heard it said that it is the prowess of the owner of the organ and not the quantity of it is what is important but then it is often men with lesser endowments who usually speak such."


It took only a few moments for Kinney's words to be understood and Justin laughed. His laughter being infectious Kinney joined him. They laughed until they cried holding their bellies due to the pain. When they calmed Kinney drew the boy close to caress the soft pale skin, inhaling the fresh young scent.


"Justin I promise you I will not cause you any pain. We will proceed slowly and learn each others likes and dislikes. My first time was not all pleasant, I would not wish that for you. Justin I must ask."


"Anything sir."


"You have lived in the stables, amongst the animals, you are aware of how animals breed."


"Aye sir."


"For men and women the act can be pleasurable and not just for the purposes of breeding as the good book would instruct us. Two men can experience the pleasure of it."


"But sir we are not made as women we do not have..."


Justin stared into the hazel eyes and began to understand.


"Oh, OH!"


Kinney nodded.


"Not tonight, not ever if that is not what you wish," Kinney whispered softly into the boy's ear. "Tonight I would touch you, kiss you; would you allow this?"


"Yes"


"Then lay back and allow me to pleasure you."


And pleasure Justin he did, spilling Justin's seed four times that first night. The master was a master of many arts and had control over his long fingers and tongue.


Justin first spilled into Kinney's hands. The master gently took hold of the boy's manhood stroking it with a steady pace. When the heat and friction became almost unbearable Kinney wet his palm with spit and continued his ministrations to Justin. Justin lay back and moaned, writhing his head into the pillows. Kinney gently thumbed the slit encouraging droplets to flow then using it as further lubrication. With a few more strokes of his long fingers Justin arched his back and shot waves and waves of his pearly treasure into the master's hand. Justin lay panting, seeing flashes of white before his eyes.


"Have I died?"


Kinney chuckled, "believe me my sweet young sir, this is only the beginning. You, we have much more to experience."


"There is more, how will I survive it?"


"I have no doubt that you will Sunshine, no doubt at all."


Kinney kissed the boy's lips then trailed his kisses down the boy's chest sucking and gently nibbling on each nipple. Justin's semi erect penis jumped in his master's hand. Kinney continued down the boy's abdomen to his navel gently probing, running his tongue around the edge secretly willing the boy to understand that there was another part of the boy's body he would do this to. As Kinney continued to lick the boy's navel Justin grabbed handfuls of Kinney's hair arching again, screaming out the master's given name. Kinney then took the boy's hard reddened cock into his month and sucked. It took only moments for the boy to explode, the master drank up every drop.


"Sir I do not think I can bear much more."


"Then we will stop and rest a while." Kinney dropped onto his back drawing the boy to his chest, Justin draped his arm across Kinney's chest and threw a leg over the master's own. They lay quiet, listening to each other breathe.


After some time.


"Mr. Kinney would you allow me to pleasure you?"


"You have already done so."


"May I do to you what you have done?"


"Do you wish to?"


"Yes with all my heart."


"Then go to it."


Justin hesitated briefly, he had touched himself in the past but the sensation was so powerful that it only required one or two strokes of his hand and it was over. The master had such control that he was able to make pleasure seem to last forever. Justin had no such skill.


"Justin I have much self control, I can make last long enough for your pleasure and for you to learn; just touch me."


Justin looked up, astonished that the master seemed to know what was in his mind. Justin drew in a breath and touched his master's long organ parroting the movements of his teacher. Kinney moaned with approval arching and thrusting his hips. Justin gently squeezed forcing droplets from Kinney's slit. Without thinking Justin lapped them up eliciting a groan from Kinney.


After what seemed like hours to Justin, he heard Kinney moan out, "Justin I am close I must..."


"Do it," Justin commanded. Kinney expelled his own seed into the hand of his boy, onto his own chest and the underside of his chin. Justin played with a small pool that had gathered on Kinney's chest. Bringing his fingers to his nose he sniffed at it then stuck his fingers into his mouth sucking them clean. Happily surprise that he liked the taste Justin licked his master's chest and chin clean. Justin left the bed, finding his own shirt Justin dampened it with water and washed the remainder off Kinney's abdomen. Justin lay back down next to his lover.


"Did I please you?"


"Could you not tell? Yes Justin you have pleased me, rest now."


The lovers curled around each other and fell asleep.


Kinney recalled the first time he was able to know the boy completely. It was only a few days before their journey to Naples. Justin had his own suite of rooms befitting his new station. On this night Kinney softly padded to Justin's rooms. Justin was packing his trunks when Kinney gently knocked at the door.


"Enter"


"Justin I have need of you."


Justin stood and embraced his lover feeling Kinney's hardness pressing against him.


"Do you wish me to take you in hand?"


"Justin I wish to know you, do you understand?"


"I believe so, what am I to do?"


"Do you trust me?"


"With my life sir."


"Then go into your bedchamber and wait for me."


Justin did as he was bid removing his clothes before getting into bed. He was nervous. He was not worried about his own cleanliness, he had adopted Kinney's rituals of bathing upon rising in the morning and in the evening and especially when he knew they would sleep together. Kinney had not yet entered him. Justin had only experienced Kinney's fingers slipping into him only twice, the pleasure of it outweighed the momentary twinge of pain.


When Kinney returned he was carrying a tray. On it were two roses, one red and one white. Also on the tray was wine, bread, cheese and fruit. There was also a sweet smelling amber liquid. The puzzled look amused Kinney and he laughed. "Tis honey for the bread and for something else." Justin raised his eyebrows wiggling them as he smiled, Kinney raised his own brow and smiled back.


After enjoying their repast and removing the tray Kinney and Justin lay naked together in the middle of Justin's bed. Kinney kissed the boy and nudged him onto his belly. Kinney kissed, trailing warm puffs of air down the boy's spine stopping at the swell of the boy's pale firm round rump. Kissing the dip just above the globes he gently parted the cheeks, Kinney inhaled the scent then blew his hot breath on the tight pink orifice. Licking his lips Kinney began to lick the entrance to his desire.


Justin groaned out loudly and clutched at the pillows never before feeling such pleasure. After 30 minutes of the most pleasant torture Kinney whispered, "I want you now." Justin moaned out his permission. Finding the honey, using a small amount for added lubrication Kinney again kissed and licked the boy's hole causing it to spasm.


Kinney spat into his hand rubbing it onto his cock. With one hand he steadied the boy's hip, with the other he guided the head of his penis into the boy stopping just past the first ring of muscle. Kinney waited there for both of them to adjust to the new sensation.


"Are you ready?"


Justin still not quite understanding that there was more to it, said yes. Kinney slowly pushed his full length into the boy. Justin let out a cry and Kinney halted.


"Breathe, breathe Justin. I will not move until you say." Justin began to breathe as instructed.


"Good, do you wish me to begin?"


Justin grunted. Kinney began to thrust slowly in and out of Justin relishing in the tight warmth of the boy surrounding him.


Justin lay unmoving, taking in the master's manhood and reeling from the pleasure of it. After sometime he found his courage, raising his hips higher and lowering his shoulders, Justin began to meet each of Kinney's thrusts. Kinney grabbed the boy's waist and quickened his pace, doubling their pleasure. Kinney began to loose his control, the tightness of the boy, the newness of this next phase of their love and the unexpected participation of Justin overwhelmed Kinney.


"Justin I must have release."


"Now, release us both," Justin managed to cry out.


Kinney reached around grabbing the boy's throbbing member and tugged. Both men crying out as Justin spilled his seed onto the blankets , Kinney spilling deep within the tight walls of Justin's tunnel.


They collapsed both spent, immediately falling asleep.


Kinney stretched again wondering where his young master was hiding himself. A light wrapping at his door broke through his thoughts. "Yes."



It was Mrs. Novotney. "Sir, the young master desires me to ask if you would do him the honor of joining him for breakfast in the garden."



"When?"



"In an hour sir."



"Please inform him that the honor would be all mine."



"Very good sir, I shall have Michael prepare your bath."


"Thank you madam."


As she left Kinney heard Michael in the other room preparing the tub then going into his dressing room to lay out the clothes for the day. Kinney entered the tub languishing in the warm water. He recalled another anniversary, the next first in their lives.


Twas the night before their journey, their last night in England.


"I wish to know all of you, feel all of you and have you know all of me as well."


After Kinney's first time with a man he had vowed never to submit again, always to be the one in control. Now with Justin he would allow himself to give over the control.


As they lay together Kinney whispered into the boy's ear, "I want you inside me."


"You are sure of this?"


"Yes I wish to feel what you feel but it has been many years."


"Then I will be as you were with me."


Justin's skills of learning, of mimicry served him well, even to the honey. Justin's gentleness and patience wiped away the memory of Kinney's first time. Although Kinney prefers to take the dominate role, there have been many nights where Justin may dominate.


Kinney lay upon his bed on his belly. To help accommodate the differences in their stature Kinney placed a small cushion under his own hips. Justin kissed the slim hips, parting Kinney's thighs and cheeks to gain access. His limited experience not withstanding Justin licked and kissed the puckered flesh before him. When he felt the time was right he spat on his fingers and slowly worked them in to loosen the tight muscle. Remembering the honey, Justin placed a small amount around the entrance, then gently pushing himself in. Never had experiencing anything like this before Justin almost lost himself. He stopped his movements when he spied a small tear slip out of his lover's eye.


"I will stop."


"No, do it boy."


"But I have hurt you."


"Tis only the pain of the first thrust it will end quickly."


"Then why do you cry?"


"You are so gentle with me, I have never felt such love."


"Then allow me to love you more."


Justin regained his control over his body slowly thrusting in and out for as long as his lover had want of him. He felt the tensing of Kinney's body beneath him and knew that their release was emanate. Reaching around Kinney's waist, Justin gave Kinney's cock several strong tugs. Both men screamed at their release. As Justin was about to withdraw Kinney asked him, "stay, please stay; I wish you to remain in me for as long as possible." Justin stayed until he softened and slipped out.


Kinney completed his bath, donned his clothes and joined his beautiful young master in the first of their many anniversaries.


**************************************************************


"Morning."


"Morning Sunshine. You sleep okay?"


"Yeah, I must of fallen asleep while you were reading."


"Yup, didn't make it passed two lines."



"Your voice must have lulled me to sleep."


"That and the fact you were dog assed tired. You work too hard."


"Hey, you want to go on vacation, so we both have to work hard."


"I suppose. Justin?"


"Huh?"


"Missed you last night."


"Missed you too, but I'm awake now." Justin wiggled his eyebrows.


The lovers kissed.


Brian reached for the ever present condom and the tube of lube. As Justin started to roll over onto his belly Brian stopped him. Gazing into the deep blue eyes, Brian nodded his head and handed the condom and lube to Justin.

 

"Do me boy."

Chapter 3 - The Passion by Sabina
Author's Notes:

 

I was inspired to add a third chapter to my version of Pride and Prejudice, a rather tongue in cheek chapter. I hope Jane is not rolling over in her grave!

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE:


The Passion


Chapter 3


                       

********************************

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Brian, you're going to hurt your eyes trying to read in the dark."



"It's not that dark and I have a lamp."


"Briiaan."


"Fine; stop whining at me. It's late anyway."


"What are you reading?"


"Pride and Prejudice."


"Again? You feeling girly?"


"I am not girly; I happen to like the story. I like the way Austen writes. She was rather passionate for a woman back then. A bit steamy, if you read between the lines."


"Huh, I never thought of her stories that way. Maybe I should read them or better yet, get you to read them to me. You know how much I love the sound of your voice. So soft yet sooo strong."


"I'm never soft."


"If you say so. Bri?"


"Hmm?"


"You enjoying our trip to Yellowstone?"


"Yup, didn't think I'd like this camping shit.


"Why, cause Gucci doesn't make tents?"


"No, brat; the quiet. I didn't think I would like the quiet but it's growing on me."


"That's not all that grew on you."


"Well, I thought you deserved a reward for pitching the tent, building the fire and cooking whatever it was we ate for dinner."


"Hey, I thought you liked it!"


"I did, I just don't know what we ate."


"Beef stew, and don't worry, I made sure everything we have is spoil proof."


"You think of everything, don't you."


"Someone has to."


"And my role in all of this?"


"To do the driving, make sure we get the best camp site, pick out my clothes if we go some place nice, oh, and whip out your credit card, when necessary."


"Uh, huh. Anything else?"


"Yeah, most important, to stand there or lay there and look gorgeous for me, only for me."


"Why Taylor, I never knew you could be so, so..."


"Passionate?"


"Yeah, passionate."


"Well Kinney, how ‘bout I show you just how passionate I can be."


"Go to it, boy!"


*************************************************************************


Tis ten years since the young master and I left our mother country to live here on the cliffs of Naples in peace and relative anonymity.


My young Mr.Taylor remains fair in face as well as in countenance. A favorite amongst the grooms for healing any ailing horse. And one is only to ride but within a half a mile from the villa before the scent of his accomplishments in the garden is known.


Mr.Taylor's cousin and our best of friends, Emmettino, has taken to traveling across Europe, free to enjoy the pleasures of our world, now that the villa is well looked after. We celebrate each of his homecomings with music, wine and all manner of delicacy.


Mrs. Novotney continues to run the household with an iron hand. No servant or master dare cross her. She has met and become smitten with the chief constable of our village. I have urged her to spend more time with Carlo but she fears that the nature of our life would be made public and therefore subject to prejudice. She is content to spend Sunday afternoons with her constable in town then returning to the villa.



Michael, her son and my trusted manservant, has found love in the most unlikely of places, the stables. He and the head groom have formed an attachment and while to some this may seem a despicable connection, my response is, did I not fall in love with a groom and gardener. Michael and Benjamin are content.


And I, I have been the happiest of all men. Living in peace and loving the young master.



Mr.Taylor has matured into a learned man with an awareness of many topics from politics to the movement of the tides. He keeps abreast of the current political climate in England as well as in our adoptive land. And while not openly involved, he can and will engage you in debate worthy of any university scholar or orator. And then there is his newer talent or rather a latent talent, one neither he nor I knew he had. Mr.Taylor can draw.


We first discovered this talent during a prolonged storm where we were house bound for many days, Mr.Taylor ached to be outside, among the flowers. I found him sitting in his study that overlooks the gardens. He was preparing a letter of instruction for his solicitor, but what was on the page was no letter. The sheet was covered with small inkings of roses. He was not aware that he had drawn them. When I approached the desk, he arose to embrace me, as I cast my eyes downward I spied the drawings. My look of astonishment must have amused him, he laughed with a child-like quality that only endears him more to me. I retrieved the paper and declared that he must concentrate on his art and less on politics, a much safer diversion especially for men such as us. To my surprise, Mr.Taylor agreed and the very next day we went on an expedition to purchase all manor of artistry supplies and publishings to help him hone his newly discovered craft.


Even now, as I write these words in my journal, Mr.Taylor is busy in his study, creating another masterpiece. Mrs. Novotney and I must interrupt him regularly to ensure dines and sleeps. I one time found him collapsed on the floor near his easel with brush still in hand, he had not a proper meal in two days. I locked his study and forbade him to re-enter until he was well rested and fed. Mrs. Novotney and I now have a precise schedule of when Mr.Taylor is to be looked in upon. No artistic endeavor is worth illness.


Our life here for the majority of our days together has been full of wonder and delight. The commitment between myself and Mr.Taylor grows with each passing day. Our nights spent physically proving that commitment. But I would be less than an honorable man if I professed that our life has been without difficulty or hardship. We are men and tis only the truly pious among us that have not sought physical comfort or attention from another. My own indiscretion occurred not soon after our arrival here and with the very groom my man now spends his nights.


I was supervising the remodeling of the stables, Emmettino while skilled in running a household and kitchen, has no such skill for the stable. They were in a poor state. My hope was to bring my favorite horses here to breed but it would not be possible until the conditions of the stables improved.


One evening while I was inspecting the reconstruction, Benjamin was calming an old mare that had become nervous with the increased activity around her. Benjamin's voice is soothing and pleasant to one's ears. He is perhaps four or five years older than myself and Michael, with his maturity comes a sense of grace. There is an ease about him from knowing who and what he is; no pretense, no false bravado. He is a tall man, as tall as me. Hair, a soft brown with a broad muscular chest, toned from years of hard work. Strong hands. My attraction made stronger by our mutual love and respect for horses. I made use of his body, seeking his company on many occasions, able to ride him long and hard as I would any great steed.



Our first encounter, he laid himself over bales of straw that were kept dry in the barn for the horses. He stripped off what was necessary then positioned himself for me. Using my own spittle and pre-ejaculate to ease my way, I entered him in one swift thrust. A lesser man would have flinched, cried out, but not this man. He met each of my thrusts with one of his own. I filled him with my seed.


I laid collapsed, draped over his broad back, both of us vying for breath. As I withdrew I realized he had not sought his own release. I made ready to question him but he answered before I could put forth my question. He simply stated that his release could wait until I was satisfied. A shocking statement from a man; most men seek their own gratification and rarely show concern for a partner. Such a display demanded a reward. I made him as comfortable as possible on the soft straw then sucked the seed from his body. If his cries were any indication then I believe I did an admirable job of it.


Benjamin, while very responsive and pleasing to the eye, the folly of our tryst was soon made evident. It ended almost as it had begun. He remains a loyal servant, confidant and lover to my manservant.


Mr.Taylor's reaction to learning of my dalliance was not at all unexpected. Still a naive child in many aspects, he had not learnt how to rein in his emotions. Mr. Taylor and I did not speak for several days and my bed chamber lacked for his presence for twice that.


A good wife will tolerate a husband's mistress as long as the mistress knows her place. A wife can not deny her husband his rights. Mr. Taylor is not my wife, he is a man, a master of his own fortune. The young master made the choice to remain as my companion. We spoke no further of the incident.


Mr.Taylor, young and impetuous, was himself tempted. Twas not but two years ago when the young master and Emmettino went to Venice, ostensibly to visit museums and view the works of the old masters. One evening, as gentlemen were apt to do, they attended a concert and were invited to meet a virtuoso. A young raven haired violinist, whose name escapes me. As fair in face, hair and eyes as is Mr.Taylor, the violinist was dark. Dark hair and eyes.


I had the misfortune of meeting the gentleman when he performed in Naples. The young master was smitten, as was most of Italy. The violinist's prowess with his instrument was widely known. His ability to excite both men and women with his dexterity, renown. What chance had I, nearly twelve years senior to Mr.Taylor, with no other talents other than riding, hunting and being a landlord. No, no talents to compete with a young handsome violinist.


For many months I kept my dark thoughts to myself. Surely the young master would tire of me and choose youth, exuberance and acclaimed talent over dullness, age and my quiet existence. I feared we would not see ten years together.


As the fear and anxiety was about to claim my life, the young master came to my bed chamber. He gently knocked on my door then entered as I was about to extinguish my candle, clad only in his dressing gown, bathed in the glow of the candlelight. His eyes shining with unshed tears, fear and shame awash his beautiful face. He later admitted to me that he fully expected to be turned from the house. I could never do such a deed. It would be as if I would to loose a part of myself. No, I could not turn my love from our home.


He shed his gown as I folded back the blankets. We lay next to each other not touching. Slowly I raised my arm and he began to inch his way closer until his head lay resting upon my chest, his arm about my waist. In an act of what I call possession, he threw his leg over mine. Still no words were spoken. My arms encircled him but not before I blew out the candle. We then allowed sleep to claim us.


I never became fully cognizant of the details of their parting. Twas Emmettino's understanding that a woman of means was involved. The violinist and a wealthy baroness formed an attachment, posting their bands. After a year's betrothal the baroness found a young pianist she fancied more. The violinist had the misfortune to die shortly after their parting after eating ill prepared shellfish.


If the news of the gentleman's death effected Mr.Taylor in any way, it was not revealed. He spent the day of the funeral in our gardens, tending his roses. And the evening in my bed tending to me.


We did see ten years together. Our bond closer, stronger, more committed, if that is at all possible. His love unwavering, my passion for him unfailing.


As I set these words to paper my thoughts drift to him, to his body, his smile, igniting my passion for him. My mind straying to the nights we have shared, my britches painfully tight. Were it not that the young master is so close to completion of his latest work, I would disturb him, know him, there, in his study. But I will wait. I have learnt in my dealings with the young master, my young stallion, that patience is a virtue. To break a young stallion properly one must gain his trust and use a crop when a firm hand is required.


One day, several years ago, I had business to attend to in town, financial matters that required my personal attention. The young master remained asleep as it was his habit after fierce early morning passion. I left midmorning hoping to conclude my business and return home for afternoon tea. The day sunny with a calm breeze and the first part of my journey through our gardens made fragrant by the thousands blossoms. My pace was leisurely with no need to rush or risk throwing a shoe.


With my business concluded efficiently I returned home well before tea time. Greeted by a groom in our drive who took my horse, I bounded up the stairs and entered the villa hoping to see my fair blond boy. What greeted me was silence. I ran to his study fully expecting to see him hard at work covered in paint; I found it empty.


Of course Mrs. Novotney had chosen that afternoon to spend with her constable. Emmettino was from home on another of his journeys. The villa quiet and foreboding, I ran to the stables where I was met by Michael and Benjamin. I was informed that the young master had decided to go riding choosing the cliff path down to the rocky shore below. The path was at best tricky for an experienced rider, for a novice, the path could be injurious. I shouted for a fresh horse. None were saddled and the poor beast I had ridden to and from town too tired to safely take. Benjamin brought me a gelding preparing it's saddle but my anxiety mounted and I could not wait. I leapt upon the beast and rode him bareback to the path holding tightly to his mane, squeezing his flanks with my legs. Slowly we traversed the path down to shore.


At the base of the path lay the young master.


How long he lay there I knew not. There were no visible injuries but he lay still and pale; his horse limping close by, a shoe missing. I cried out his name and foolishly gathered him to my breast risking further injury but my grief dispelled me of any sense. My shouts alerted Michael, Benjamin and the grooms. Benjamin, the only other skilled rider, was first by our side. He called to Michael who fashioned a pallet to carry Mr.Taylor via the longer but safer path back to the villa. The grooms took care of the injured horse.


It was hours before we had my foolish young master safely ensconced in his rooms with a physician examining him. The doctor diagnosed shock and concussion, prescribing brandy, quiet and rest. He was to be alerted if fever developed and of course blood letting. I thanked and paid the gentlemen ushering him out of the room. The thought of taking a blade to that sweet tender flesh nauseated me. I would stand vigil until Justin awakened.


And awaken he did, later that evening, complaining of hunger, thirst and headache. My shouts of joy awakened the whole household and Mrs. Novotney busied herself in the kitchen by preparing all of the young master's favorite dishes.


The next few weeks were spent ensuring Justin's recovery. When the physician could find no permanent injury I made my relief and anger known to the foolish boy.


"Justin would you join me in my study."


"Of course, Mr. Kinney."


"Justin you know that I care for you, love you, my feelings have only deepened since I first lay eyes upon you. When I saw you lying there, thought you dead, I feared my life would end."


"But Mr. Kinney, Brian, I did not die, I am well and the doctor pronounced me fit."


"Yes, I am aware of it and very grateful to our maker for it but you must be punished. You were instructed many times not to take that path, certainly not alone and not on horseback. Twas foolhardy; why ever did you do it?"


"I am sorry, I did not consider that I could be injured or that the horse would be hurt."


"No you did not. Come here."


"Aye sir."


At that moment my rage overtook me. I grabbed the boy and threw him across my desk. With my crop I took out my anger on his backside. There would be no more rides down steep shore paths. My crop met with his britches six times before I threw it across the room. My anger spent, I was left saddened with regret. I knew not how to keep him safe and feared for what I could become without him. I cried, falling into my chair, ashamed of my behavior. After some time I arose to leave.


"Michael will tend to you. I will leave, treat him with kindness."


"Mr. Kinney, would you not tend me yourself."


"I can not, my behavior is unforgivable, I treated you as a child. You are not a child, you are a grown man."


"But my actions were not of a responsible man, they were as of a child. A spoiled child who did not think of the consequences of his actions. My only thought, my own pleasure. I am truly sorry I distressed you. I will never do it again. Please Mr. Kinney do not leave me, I would be nothing without you."


I gazed into the blue pools of his eyes expecting anger but seeing only love.


"Master?"


"Yes boy."


"I am yours, use me."


The heat of my passion rose. I saw nothing but him, heard nothing but for his breathing and my own quickened heart. I tore at his clothes, stripping him bare and laid him again across my desk, facing me. I then kissed every inch of his skin. Not any part of him untouched; I took what was mine.


When we both were spent, I once again gathered my sweet naked boy into my arms close to my breast, sitting upon my lap in my chair. He declared his love and I vowed never to leave him. I held him tight, burying my head into his chest and cried.


"Brian, I love you. Please forgive me for frightening you. I promise never to do it again. Know this Mr. Kinney, I will do the utmost to uphold my promise but if I fail you, you have my consent to take your crop to me, to remind me of my folly, the pain I inflicted upon you and of my vow."


In a voice dripping with lust, my boy purred into my ear,"Do you hear me my Master?"



"Aye boy, I hear you quite clearly," I growled back at him, feeling my passion arise. Seeing the remnants of his clothes scattered about the room I removed my shirt and covered him. Still not willing to release him from my arms I carried him from my study and to my bed chamber.


I rode my young stallion many more times, entering the heat of his tunnel, sucking his manhood, spilling his seed as I pawed at his sensitive posterior. His britches had spared him from the tell tail signs of his punishment but not the sting. His moans were not from pain but of pleasure as I roughly handled the firm globes of his heated seat.


My crop has an honored place in my study. A constant reminder of a promise bestowed.


*************************************************************************


"Kinney."


"Yes, my dear Justin."


"The painting is finished, would you care to view it?"


"By all means."


"Then please accompany me to my study."


*************************************************************************


"Mr. Kinney, do you recognize the scene?"


"I do, tis our first anniversary here. You and I standing before the roses."


"The roses I could not bear to cut."


"The roses that have blossomed as our love. Tis beautiful Justin, almost as beautiful as you."


"Oh, Mr. Kinney. If I appear beautiful tis because you have made me such. Twas your household that took me in as a babe; twas your generosity that helped me to find my true station. And tis your love for me that allows me to indulge in this passion, my art. I have visited many stately homes and inwardly ached. We have no portraits here to adorn our halls. At Pemberly, I recall your gallery, all your forebears. On our walls, only roses, olive trees and your prized horses. This is my gift to you, Mr. Kinney, to mark our tenth year."


"My dear boy, I have nothing to give you that compares with your gift."


"You have already given me everything I could ask, you have given me yourself. I could not ask for anything more."


"Then I give you myself, now, here, before your portrait."


"Our portrait."


Justin, clad only in an old shirt of Kinney's and worn britches, splattered with paint, began to carefully remove the clothing from his lover. Kinney, now naked, stood before the painting and embraced the artist. He deeply inhaled Justin's scent, the scent of his skin, the scent of hard work. The older gentleman mimicked the younger, relieving Justin of his britches, unfastening the buttons of the shirt so that his hands might reign freely over the boy's skin.


"Leave on my shirt, it moves me seeing you wear it."


The boy moved closer into his master's arms. They embraced, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Kinney felt himself grow harder as Justin knelt engulfing Kinney's shaft into his mouth. After many minutes of sweet torture, Justin released Kinney and arose.


"Mr. Kinney, I wish a gift."


"If it is mine to give, then you shall have it."


"I wish, to know you. It has been many months since I was permitted entry."


Kinney thought for a moment only to realize the whole truth of the boy's statement. Twas not months but years. Before the incident with the unfortunate violinist. Kinney had forgiven the young master but his body had not.


Kinney drew Justin closer then lead him to a settee near the window. As they kissed Kinney's hand followed the path of fine golden hairs on Justin's abdomen to the dark curls between his legs. Kinney stroked Justin's penis till his essence freely leaked then turning to lay face down on the settee. Opening himself, the elder master patiently waited for the young master to take him.


Justin positioned himself astride his lover at his entrance, lubricating the portal with his fluids, he carefully eased his way in. The heat and the tightness of Kinney almost got the better of Justin but able to maintain his control. Kinney's body shuddered with pleasure as Justin filled him.


When Justin could hold back his seed no longer, he screamed as it was released. Kinney's release was forthcoming as Justin found the strength to get up and turn his lover over. Somehow capturing some his own seed, Justin lubricated himself then squatted over Kinney, impaling himself on his lover's still hard organ. Justin bounced till Kinney's hot seed filled him.


The lovers lay together, sated.


"Thank you Mr. Kinney."


"I am truly sorry that I have denied you and myself of this pleasure for so long. I promise not to deny you at length in the future. And I too consent to have you remind me of this vow."


"How shall I remind you, Mr. Kinney?"


"With my crop, my dear young master, with my crop."


*************************************************************************


I am at peace, a peace I thought would be denied me. Mr.Taylor's fortune grows as does my own. We are able to assist our tenants in England as well as the few we have acquired here.


I have persuaded Mrs. Novotney to avail herself of a small cottage at the outskirts of our estate so that she may have privacy with her constable. Not an easy task because she fears that if she remains from the villa for more than a day the walls would come crashing down. Twas the young master who finally convinced her that a day or two from home would not lead to disaster. He gave his solemn oath that he would behave. Not ride off unaccompanied and keep to our schedule of rest intervals while in his study. I reminded the good woman that she was not but two miles from the main house and could be retrieved at any time. She left to spend time with her gentleman.


Emmettino too, has found companionship. While traveling in England he met a gentleman of good fortune and pleasing countenance. He is a widower with grown children who tolerate him only so they may inherit his estate when he has passed on. Em, as we affectionately call him, brought the gentleman home to us. His age may be described as fatherly. But this does not deter his passion for Em. The noises that drift from their end of the villa have cost me many a nights sleep. I recall sleeping with a pillow covering my head in hopes to dampen their noise as well as the young master's giggles.


As for my young master. The beautiful boy who opened my heart, filled my soul with love. Who has touched me in ways no other has or can.

 

He remains, my passion.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1435