CDLWY 7: We All Make Mistakes by Simply written
Summary:

 

Brian and Justin are enjoying life.   They are splitting their time between Britin and their vineyard in California.  But trouble starts when Kinnetic's NYC office needs Brian's attention just as the family is ready to go back to the West Coast.  When Brian misses Gus' 20th Birthday party Justin is furious.  It takes a death in the family for Justin to realize we all make mistakes.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Original Character
Tags: 100k+ Word Count
Genres: None
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 165390 Read: 52757 Published: Apr 12, 2019 Updated: Apr 12, 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

Chapter 1


Brian propped his head on his hand and watched Justin sleep.  Memories of the kidnapping came flooding back. Brinn’s shattered arm was healing and Gus didn’t seem to have any major effects but he was still a bit worried for his love. He knew Justin was having bad dreams yet and although he had made progress, he was still nervous in bed. He hoped someday his uninhibited spirit would be back.


Brian looked forward to tonight.  JR was babysitting for Jim and Mary who were going into town until very late. She was just going to sleep at their place. Brinn was going to San Francisco with Gus, Lucky, and Shelby for a doctor’s appointment.  


Justin felt horrible that he wasn’t taking Brinn to the appointment.  He felt he was failing his daughter but just the thought of going back to San Francisco had given him a panic attack.  How long would it be before he felt safe again? He hadn’t left the vineyard since they got back and right now he didn’t know if he ever would.


Justin stirred and Brian kissed his pouting mouth. Brian knew for a split second he panicked but then Justin realized where he was and he pressed against Brian for another kiss. “Good Morning, Baby. Are you sure we shouldn’t be taking Brinn today?”


“Brinn will be in very good hands and, Sunshine, when is the last time we have had the house to ourselves.  Oh, ya, we haven’t ever spent a night alone here.” Brian’s mouth traveled down his body until he claimed Justin’s manhood.


“Oh, Baby, you are right.  But i think we need to talk to Gus.  I am worried about him. You and I both know he is fucking both Shelby and Lucky.  I like them both but Gus is playing too hard for Gus.” Justin groaned as Brian continued to stroke and lick him. As Brian swallows every drop, Justin felt a tear run down his cheek.  He loved Brian’s cock. He loved stroking it, licking it, sucking it but the maniac took that from him. He hoped someday but just the thought of it made him tense up.


Brian pulled him into his arms.  “It’s alright, Sunshine, it will all be fine.”



Justin and Brian showered and as they dressed they heard Lucky arrive for Brinn.  He really was helping her. She was sleeping through the night most of the time now.  She still cries when Lucky works with her but it doesn’t last long and it’s not the screams it was at first. When the therapy had started he couldn’t stay in the house but now Justin didn’t have to leave.  He went to the kitchen and started breakfast.


Thirty minutes later, Brinn came bounding out of her room, “Daddy, Daddy Lucky only had to kiss four tears away.”


Justin dropped to the floor to wrap his arms around her. “That is great, Sweetheart! Are you sure you don’t mind going to the doctor with Gus?”


“I don’t mind.  I will have Shelby and Lucky, too.”


“Thank you, Sweetie. Are you hungry?”


“Pancakes?”


“For a brave girl like you, I’ll make pancakes.”  


Soon JR and Shelby came to the kitchen and then Gus strode in from outside.  


“Looks like breakfast is ready.  Let me go find Lucky.”


“Gussy, I only had four tears today.”


“That is amazing, Miss Thing.” As Gus went down the hall he hoped he could get four kisses or more from Lucky.


He stepped in Brinn’s room and shut the door.  Lucky was packing up the things they needed to take to San Fran.  Gus walked up to him and kissed him. “I hear I owe you four kisses since that is how many you gave Brinn this morning.”


“I’d prefer to take something other than the kisses.  Do we have time?” Gus pulled down his jeans to show he was at full attention.  Lucky did the same and grabbed ahold of the dresser. Gus entered in one swift move.  He felt Lucky tense from the intrusion but after a few strokes he was moaning in pleasure.  When they finished and were getting redressed Gus kissed him. “How long did it take you to learn that?”


“Learn what?” Lucky look confused.


“To take it without needing to prep?”


“Gus, I just learned to adjust but some people never enjoy it and others just learn over the years. Don’t sweat it.  Trust me, you offer more than enough.”


There was a knock on the door, “You two are going to miss breakfast.”  Brian said through the door.


“Coming, Pops.” They kissed and rushed out the door.  


Everyone ate breakfast and Shelby walked up to Chantel’s house to say goodbye.  The little girls missed playing together and they both hoped Brinn would get her cast off so she could start doing ‘normal’ stuff again.


As Lucky gave JR a checkup, Brian and Justin asked Gus to come into their room.  “What’s up, Dads? Is there something I need to talk to the doctor about? I thought we were just going to facetime if the doctor has any questions.”


“Gus we aren’t worried about the doctor’s appointment.  We are worried about you, Gussy,” Justin patted the mattress next to him and he sat down.  Justin draped his arms around him and laid his head on Gus’ shoulder. Brian sat down next to Justin.  “Gus, you know we like both Lucky and Shelby but this isn’t normal for you. You love and you love hard but you were never a player.  We just want to be sure you are striking out because of what happened.”


Gus kissed Justin, “Dad, you don’t have to worry.  Neither Shelby or Lucky are thinking of this as a long term.  We are all just there for each other right now. And we are having fun.  I am experiencing things with people you trust….”


“Gus,” Brian reached over and took his hand, “As long as you are on stable ground we are great with it. You are young and the experiences, well, we did our share of playing around, so as long as you are on solid ground, we’re good with it.  You know we only want what’s best for you, right?”


Gus leaned over and kissed Brian and hugged them both.  “Thanks for caring, but I am good.”


“One more thing, Gus, and I don’t think we really have to say this but, be careful with the sleeping arrangements tonight,” Brian brought up what both he and Justin were thinking.


“Of course we will be.  All three of us will put Brinn first.”  


“We are sure of it.” Justin said reassuringly.



The trip to San Francisco was filled with songs and stories.  They all tried to keep Brinn’s mind off of the upcoming appointment.  They knew she was scared and if Gus admitted it, he was scared, too, not only for the appointment but being back in the city.  They stayed at a hotel right next to the hospital. Once they had checked in it was decided that they would have a girls room and a boys room.  It was just one night so they had two adjoining rooms.


As Lucky did therapy with Brinn in the ‘girls’ room, Gus and Shelby sat side by side on the bed. Gus reached up and touched Shelby’s cheek. He kissed her and brought his hand between her legs. He dropped to the floor and said, “Stand up a minute.”  He pulled her pants down and playfully shoved her back onto the mattress. Gus wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her to the edge. He brought his mouth close to her and blew lightly. She shivered. He slid a couple fingers inside as he found her clit.  He licked and sucked as his fingers stroked her. He blew lightly on her clit and as he drove his tongue into her hot wet center she let out a scream. He lapped at her juices and kept licking until she stopped shuttering.


Shelby grabbed his hair and pulled him up. “God, you are so amazing at that. I wish we had time for something else but I think we would be pushing our luck.”


“I’m sorry you won’t be able to play tonight but I will make it up to you when we get home.” As they spoke Gus’ hand drifted down again and before he realized it he again had Shelby writhing  on the bed. This time his mouth was on hers and as she came he silenced the cries of bliss. Gus stroked her arm as her heartbeat went back to normal. She curled into this young man, skilled beyond his years and kissed him. He pulled her close  and after a few moments said, “Maybe you should redress. I don’t want to rush you but….”


“No, you’re right.  They will be here shortly.  Gus, I...” she stopped herself before she said the L word. “That was amazing.” She turned her back to him and pulled her pants back in place.


Gus took a few things out of his bag when there was a knock on the adjoining door and then it opened.  “Gus?” Brinn’s tear stained face peeked in. “I didn’t do so good this afternoon.”


“Oh, Miss Thing, come here.” he sat in the overstuffed chair and pulled her into his lap. “It’s alright, Sweetheart.  It probably stiffened up in the car.” He held her tight against his chest and stroked her hair, kissing the top of her head. Within minutes she was asleep, safe in her brother’s arms.


Shelby watched Gus take care of his sister and deep in her chest she felt a flutter.  Had she really fallen in love with this man? Well, if she did should wouldn’t be telling anyone.  She had no time in her life for love right now but she would definitely continue playing the games he offered.


Lucky walked in from the room next door.  He smiled at Gus. “It was a rough one. Her muscles tightened up in the car and they didn’t want to move.” He walked over and kissed Gus on the head.


Gus reached up and touched Gus’ cheek. “I know you would never hurt her, Lucky. Well, you know what I mean.”


Lucky bent and kissed him deeply, “I remember you being so brave, so tenacious,” his hand slid up Gus’ thigh, avoiding touching Brinn. Bringing his mouth to Gus’ ear. “Can’t wait to get you in that king sized bed.” One more deep kiss and Lucky stepped away from Gus. “So what is our plan for the evening?”


“Too bad Brinn still has the cast on.  She would love to swim.” Gus said softly, not wanting to disturb his sister on his lap.


Shelby absorbed the interaction she had just watched between Lucky and Gus and knew her heart would have to get over this.  She loved him but she couldn’t be in love with Gus Kinney. Gus had too much love to be with one person. “Is there a movie she would like to see?” Shelby questioned. “I know she mentioned one the other day.”  


Both Lucky and Shelby pulled out their phones and started looking. “If we go to an early dinner we can go to a 6:20 pm showing and then have the princess in bed by 9:00.” Shelby said.


“That sounds good to me!” Lucky got a gleam in his eye looking at Gus. “An early night sounds very good.”


Brinn woke up feeling much better and they all left for dinner.  They had picked a pizza place close to the theater. As they ate the pizza and Brinn entertained them Gus’ mind wandered.  He looked out the window and his mind went to the last time he was in the city. Shelby noticed his face and tapped Lucky’s leg, nodding Gus’ direction.  


“Brinn, let’s go wash those pizza fingers before we go to the show.” Shelby led her to the back of the restaurant.


Lucky took Gus’ hand, “What is it, Gus?” Gus clung to Lucky’s hand.  


“It all came back to me.  Brinn and I walking down a street that looked just like this one and then…” Gus grasped for Lucky. Lucky held him tightly.  “I don’t want Brnn to know. I’ll be fine.”


Lucky kissed his cheek.  “We will talk tonight, if you can wait that long.”


“I can, thanks, Lucky. Just stay close, please.”


“I’m not going anywhere, Gus.” Lucky wrapped his arms around Gus.  “I got you, hon.” He kissed Gus.


Gus heard the running of feet and turned just in time to scoop Brinn up in his arms. “Are you ready to go to the movie?”   She nodded and they walked out.


After finding their seats they moved around a few times.  The seats reclined and they ended up using only three seats.  Brinn sat between Shelby and Gus. Lucky understood Brinn having to work through the therapy in her mind and knowing it wasn’t Lucky’s fault.  He also knew she was very scared about the appointment tomorrow and right now he was worried about Gus. He moved in close and he put one arm around him while his other hand rested on Gus’ thigh.  Gus began to relax a bit as Lucky’s hand slid up and down his upper leg. Gus’ head dropped

Lucky’s shoulder.


The movie finished and Lucky drove them back to the house.  He had insisted on carrying Brinn to the car even though Brinn wanted to walk and he did the same from the SUV to the hotel room.  At one point Lucky put his arm around Gus. He thought he understood. Gus didn’t want anyone to snatch Brinn. Gus helped Brinn put on her nightgown and read her a story.  He laid with her until she was asleep.


Lucky and Shelby sat on the bed in the ‘boys room. “What happened to Gus? He turned white at the pizza place and he was even shaking.”


“Gus started thinking about the night they were snatched.  He isn’t going to let Brinn alone for a second. One of us is going to have to have her in our sight at all times.”


Gus walked to the doorway and saw Shelby and Lucky talking in the ‘boys’ room.  “I can stay here with her if you don’t want to come in here yet, Shelly, but I can’t leave her alone.


Shelby kissed Lucky on the cheek and walked to the adjoining door.  She pressed Gus up against the door frame and kissed him until they both lost their breath.  “I have her, Gus. I won’t let her out of my sight. I love her.”


Gus ran the back of his finger along Shelby’s jawline. “Thank you.” He placed a hand on either cheek and kissed her again.  “Just call if you need anything. I won’t shut the door all the way.”

Shelby ran her hand across his crotch as she walked past to go to the ‘girls’ room. Shelby stripped off her shirt while Gus was still watching her. She smiled and turned around slowly.



Justin walked up behind Brian and slipped an arm around his waist.  He laid his cheek down on Brian’s strong back and tightened his arms as they moved up his chest.  He listened to Brian’s heartbeat as Brian took Justin’s hands. Justin soaked in the warmth of Brian’s body.


“I like having the house to ourselves,” Brian  said as he turned and wrapped his arms around Justin who placed his head on Brian’s chest now.  Brian put his finger under Justin’s chin and tilted his head back as he lowered his mouth to claim Justin’s. They stood there for a long time just enjoying the peace of the vineyard and  the feel of each other’s bodies. “I love you so much, Sunshine. Can I take you back to the bedroom?”


“It’s sad, you feel you have to ask me, but thank you. Yes, I want to go to our room.” He took Brian’s hand and led him into the house, went down the hall and entered the room.


Brian pulled Justin’s shirt over his head and then did the same with his own. They spent time caressing each other’s bare skin and brushed their lips over different spots of their bodies.  Both were breathing erratically when Justin stepped away. He walked over to a dresser and opened the door. Very slowly he reached in and pulled out the paddle. He walked back to Brian very slowly and tried to hand it to him.


“No, Sunshine, I can’t.  I just can’t do that to you, yet.”


“But Brian, how can I think everything is back to normal when you are still treating me differently.”


Brian looked down into Justin’s eyes searching for any kind of response. All he saw was need. He kissed Justin and then spun him around bending him over the bed.  “What are the safe words?”


“Gus and Brinn.  But Brian?”


“Yes, Sunshine?”


“I’ll know if you are taking it easy.  Love me enough to make me feel normal again. Make  me say Gus or I won’t let you stop until Brinn.”



“Justin, please….”


Justin stripped off his pants and bent over the bed.


Brian took a deep breath and brought the paddle back.  “Count,” he said in a cold tone.


Brian had him count to 20.  Each swing struck and Justin reacted. At 20 Brian had to take a break.  He rubbed his hand over the red, heated flesh. He just wanted to get it over with.  Brian just wanted to love him. “Sunshine, please.” Brian realized Justin was too quiet.  He turned Justin to look at him,


“I didn’t want to.  I didn’t I would never have….I’m sorry….I, we promised to be …. I never wanted to …”


Brian sat and pulled Justin into his lap. He cradled him for a long time. Brian kissed and stroked Justin’s skin. “It’s time to put it aside.  I know you won’t forget but don’t let him haunt you anymore. Let me love you.”


Justin pressed himself tightly against Brian.  “Let me love you.” He pushed Brian back on the bed. He then dropped to his knees and opened Brian’s fly.  Brian stood enough to drop his pants. Justin slowly and deliberately lowered his mouth. Brian felt him tremble and then he felt the warmth of Justin’s mouth slide over his dick. Brian had to fight the urge to immediately climax. He felt tears falling on his pelvis and then realized he was crying himself.  When Brian couldn’t hold back anymore, he felt every lick, every suck, his talented husband was doing. He exploded into Justin’s mouth. Once Brian calmed down, he pulled Justin onto the bed with him.


Brian kissed him deeply. “You were amazing, Sunshine,” he said in a whisper. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t follow through with what you asked me  to do. I couldn’t hurt you anymore. You did nothing to deserve anything that happened and you were too fragile to continue with the spanking.


“Brian, shut up and kiss me. And if you are very good to me by the end of the night I might just give you a repeat of what just happened.”


Brian smiled and rolled on top of him.



Gus was restless.  He stripped to his shorts but everytime he tried to lay down he would check on the girls or look into the hall. Lucky laid on the bed and watched him.  When he looked into the girl’s room a fourth time Lucky got up and walked over to Gus and put his arms around him. He didn’t say anything, he just held him.  Some of the tension drained from Gus as if he was passing it onto Lucky.


“Gus, you need to relax.  Let me give you a rubdown.  Maybe I can get rid of some of the tension,” he grabbed some oil and Gus laid down on his stomach. “Do you want me to just do a light massage or do you want me to get rid of the real knots.”


“Work me over,” Gus laid his head down on the pillow and Lucky began working.  He isolated the knots and worked them out with the palm of his hand or even the forearm. There were times Gus buried his face in the pillow so he didn’t wake Brinn with his yelling.


Once Lucky worked Gus’ calves and then Lucky had him flip to his back.  Lucky straddled him as he began working on Gus’ upper arms. As he worked the muscles of his left arm Gus’ right hand wandered up Lucky’s bare thigh and began to slip his fingers under the leg band of his briefs. His hand found what he was looking for although access was very restricted. Instead he placed it on the material of Lucky’s briefs and began rubbing. Lucky’s concentration was limited now.  Gus began to sit up and met Lucky’s lips. Gus’ arms now went around Lucky’s neck and kissed him. “Thank you for the distraction now let me distract you,” Gus flipped and pinned Lucky underneath him and then managed to strip off Lucky’s briefs and his own. He flipped Lucky to his stomach and entered him in one smooth motion. Lucky nearly cried out. Gus had surprised him with the quick entry but the pain turned to pleasure as Lucky adjusted and Gus’ skill drove Lucky to see fireworks.  


Gus rolled off Lucky and Lucky turned so they both looked at the ceiling. Lucky linked his fingers with Gus’, “Feeling better, Gus?”



“Much, although I don’t think my muscles have ever hurt so bad without doing a workout.”


“They will feel amazing tomorrow although,” he reached for a bottle on the nightstand.  “Drink some water. In fact, drink the whole thing. Gus’ did as he was told. When he laid back down he was pulled into Lucky’s arms.   Sleep, my boy. Tomorrow will be another stressful day.”



Gus woke and showered early.  He wanted to be by Brinn’s side through everything today, including her bath and getting dressed.  He was dressed before the girls were awake so he entered the room quietly. Both of them looked so beautiful. Brinn was curled up near Shelby who was facing away from the door.


Gus slipped in behind Shelby and pressed up against her.  He kissed her neck. She smelled amazing. She smelled like the perfume he had bought. He still remembered her face when she opened the bag.  Her mouth dropped open and he was sure he saw a tear in her eye but Lucky was there so although he thought she was going to do something else she kissed him sweetly and whispered thank you in his ear.


Gus laid his hand on her thigh and then found the spot he was looking for between her legs.  She pressed her head back against his shoulder. She turned her head and their lips met. His fingers continued to be busy and she reached back and grabbed Gus’ head pressing it down on her lips so Brinn wouldn’t wake to her screaming. He muffled them with kisses.  


Once she calmed herself she turned and Gus pulled her close.  “Thanks for keeping her safe.”


“Gus are you better? I was worried about you last night.” She laid her head on his chest.


“I’m good.  Lucky talked me down last night.”


“I wish I could have.” Shelby’s hand drifted down to his crotch.


Gus smiled at Shelby and kissed her, “I would love to take this further but I need to get Brinn ready. Tonight?  Your cottage?”


“Oh, yes, please!”


Gus began to move away and smiled at her, “By the way, you smell amazing!”



Gus walked to Brinn’s side of the bed.  He dropped to his knees and reached over and stroked her hair.  “Miss Thing, are you ready for a bath?”


Brinn sat up sleepily and rubbed her eyes.  She put her good arm around Gus’ neck. “Do I have to go to the doctor.  I don’t want to. I don’t want to, Gussy. It is going to hurt. I know it is going to hurt me a lot.”


“I’m sorry, Brinny, but we do need to go.  Maybe you will be able to get your cast off or at least a smaller one.”


She whimpered, “Ok, Gus, if I have to. “  Tears were already rolling down her cheeks.  Gus took a deep breath and picked her up


While she was bathing Gus tried to get her spirits up.  He sang songs to her and helped wash her hair.


Brinn didn’t eat any breakfast which meant Gus couldn’t eat either.  Gus stayed beside Brinn throughout the day. Brinn was right about it being a day of being poked and prodded.  She tried to be brave with just a few tears but as the doctor moved the uncasted arm she had enough and cried out loudly.  “Don’t touch me. You’re hurting me. STOP!”


Gus stood up, “Doctor, can you give me a few minutes with my sister?”


The doctor nodded. “I will go talk to her therapist about her exercises,” and he stepped out to find Lucky.


Brinn held onto Gus’ neck so tightly Gus wasn’t sure he could breath. “I’m sorry, Gussy, I just couldn’t stop myself.  I don’t want him to touch me anymore.”


“Well, Sweetie, they are going to have to put on a new cast.”


“Oh, Gussy, do I have too?”


“I’m afraid so, Sweetheart.”  Gus held her until the doctor walked back in and the doctor agreed to finish the exam with her sitting on Gus’ lap.


The doctor settled on a removable brace for the next 4 to 6 weeks. As the doctor finished with Brinn she scampered out of the room into Shelby’s arms.  “Mr. Kinney, can I talk to you for a moment?”


Gus nodded at Shelby and shut the door again.  “How old are you, young man?”


“I’m 19.  Did I do something wrong?”


“No, not at all.  I was a little worried about a teenager coming alone with a child but you are far more mature than many parents that come in here. She is one lucky young lady. I will send my report on to your dads as we discussed earlier. I just wanted to let you know that you have made me feel better about the future. Now go take the feisty sister of yours out to eat something and then home to her daddies.”


“Thanks, doctor.” They shook hands and Gus walked out to rejoin his sister and lovers.  


After lunch the four of them headed home.  Brinn fell asleep soon after they got on the road.  The stress of the day had worn her out. Lucky drove so Gus could sit next to Brinn as she slept.  Shelby watched him and realized she was imagining him with their child on his lap. When did she fall in love so deeply.  Lucky and Gus started talking about his days as the patient and they started sharing stories. Lucky had been his first kiss.  He couldn’t imagine the pain Gus had gone through during that time. No wonder he was attached to Lucky. But she was up for a fight.  If Gus was going to end up with anyone it was going to be her.



Brian and Justin stayed in bed late.  It was a lazy morning of laughter and love. They rolled around like they did when they were young. They touched.  They tasted. They talked. It had been too long since they had time like this alone.


Around 9:00 there was a soft knock on the door. “I’m home, guys, but don’t let me interrupt anything.” Jennie softly said in case they were actually sleeping.  She didn’t want to wake them.


Brian and Justin heard her laugh as she walked away. At that moment Justin’s mouth was slowly descending on Brian’s erection and Brian was arching in response. They did not let JR distract them.  Throughout the night Justin had again realized how much he enjoyed this part of his husband. When Brian had been granted relief, he turned his back to Justin.


“Please, Sunshine. Use me for your pleasure.”


Justin smiled at him and pressed him against the mattress as he mounted him.



A couple hours later they were up and having a video conference with Brinn’s doctor. They were glad to hear everything looked good and that she had a less restrictive cast.  “Before we end this, gentlemen, I want to let you know how impressed I am with both your children. Your daughter is a wonderful mix of feisty little girl and brilliant genius and I know you already know this.  I met her tutor who told me what she is working on with her but it is your son I want to mention. That young man has a bright future no matter what he ends up doing. He has maturity beyond his years. You never have to worry about your daughter being in his care.”


Justin squeezed Brian’s hand. “We know, doctor, but it is so nice to hear it from someone else,” Brian responded. “We are very proud of both of our children.  You can thank Justin for that.”


“I am glad to see that Justin is looking so much better.”  And with that they ended their call.



Justin pushed Brian back on the bed and straddled him. “You know you are every bit as important as I am to our kids and if it wasn’t for you our family would fall apart.  I was an unresponsive mess when we got home and it was your patience and care that got all of us through this,” he leaned over and kissed Brian softly and playfully. “I love you, Baby.  I have always loved you and I will always love you. You do know you are never allowed to leave us, right?”


“I know I couldn’t live without you,” he pulled Justin down and as their lips met his tongue invaded Justin’s mouth.  When they separated Brian said, “I could never live without tasting that mouth.”


Brian smiled up at Justin and pushed him off.  It is time we get out of this room. The kids will be home before we know it.



Brian went to the office to work and Justin checked on JR.  He knocked on her door. “Hey, Jennie, can I come in?”


“Sure, Justin.  Did you and Brian finally get done…” she didn’t finish that sentence.


“Thank you for stopping before you completed that thought.  How are you doing?”


JR turned away from Justin, “I’m fine.”


“Fine is the word people use when they really aren’t.”


She looked out the window and Justin noticed she laid her hands on her expanding belly.  He was sure she didn’t realize she had done that. He walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.  “I am guessing you are missing having Becca to talk to.”


She nodded and turned to look at him.  He took a chance and opened his arms. She stepped into them and pressed her head on his chest. He held her close.  “JR, I know we aren’t family but I hope you know we are here if you need to talk.”


“I do. Justin…”


“Yes, Sweetie?”


“Do you think my moms could come visit? I miss my moms.” Tears trickled down her face. “Can you ask them for me?”


“Haven’t you talked to them?”


“I talk to Mom sometimes but Mama is always too busy.  The woman who carried me in her stomach doesn’t have time for me now that I am going to have babies.”


Justin held onto her and she cried softly. “We’ll talk to them, invite them over.”  He kissed the top of her head. “It will be alright, JR.”


She took a step back, “Thank you. Gus and Brinn are really lucky to have parents like you.”


“JR, I know you parents, all four of them, love you.  They just need to work through some of this, too. We could invite your dads, too.”


“Just not at the same time.”  She smiled at Justin.


He kissed her cheek, “You got it, JR.”



Justin was barely in his studio when Brian walked in.  “Hey, Baby, what are you doing out here?” He continued to work on his painting.


“I just got a call.” Justin spun around, looking panicked.  “Oh, Sunshine, nothing is wrong.” He wrapped his arms around him. “Well, not like you are thinking anyway.  I just got a call from the District Attorney. Christopher’s lawyer is talking a plea deal.”


“What kind of plea deal?”


“It was just the first round.  His lawyer was asking just for a mental health evaluation until he is deemed safe for the public.”


“They aren’t going to settle for that are they? He kidnapped four people.  He injured Brinn. He….”


“He raped you?”


“No, he didn’t!”


“He forced you to have sex with him.  Same thing.”


“I won’t go to court and say that.  I will not do that. No one can know what happened.  NO ONE.” Justin was shouting by now.


Brian pulled him into his arms. “You don’t have to, Sunshine.  You don’t have to do anything. A deal will stop a court case. We will have them work on a deal.”


Justin held onto him. “I just couldn’t….”


“You don’t need to, darling. I’ve got this.”  He pressed his lips to Justin’s. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you then but no one will touch you now!”  


As the men held each other they both heard a car.  Brian kissed Justin again, “Ready to go see the kids?”


“Ya, thanks, Baby, for letting me have my breakdown. I am ready for a hug from a beautiful blonde.”


“I’m lucky, I always get hugs from a beautiful blonde.”  Brian winked as they left the studio.



Once everyone had listened to Brinn tell her dads about her traumatic day they both laid down with her hoping she would calm down enough to rest.  


Lucky had received a call from his home office.  They needed him to come in for a meeting first thing in the morning so he decided to drive there today and would return tomorrow.  Gus walked him to his car and after throwing his bag into the backseat, he pulled Gus in for a kiss. Lucky forced both hands down the back of Gus’ pants, “Thank god, for baggy pants.” He massaged Gus’ bare ass letting his fingers trail up and down the valley between the firm globes.  As his finger began to rub his bud his mouth went to Gus’ ear. “You are so amazing, Gus. I was so turned on today just watching you be you.” His mouth melded with Gus’ as his finger began an intrusion.


Shelby was walking up from the cottage when she noticed Lucky and Gus by Lucky’s car.  Why had it started bothering her. Lucky was a nice guy. She had no claim on Gus. They were just friends with benefits.  But as this crossed her mind she was sure she was lying to herself. Somehow she had allowed herself to fall in love with him.  He was so young but he was the best man she had ever met. She watched on as the man she loved kissed another man. Would he ever be able to be satisfied with a woman?


As Shelby watched from afar, Gus stepped back, “You better get going or you won’t make your date tonight.” Lucky looked surprise. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but I heard you on the phone.  I hope you get to pound the hell out of him.”


“Gus, I…


“Lucky, you have nothing to be embarrassed of.  I’m such a pansy I hope have a great time. Now get going.”  Gus opened the door for Lucky who got in the car. Gus shut the door and leaned in to kiss him once more.


“Gus, you are too perfect.  Has anyone ever told you that before?”


“No that is a first.  Have a safe trip.”


As Lucky pulled away Shelby jogged up.  Gus slipped an arm around her waist. “Hey, you missed saying goodbye to Lucky.”  Gus kissed her on the temple.


Shelby pressed herself against Gus and realized she may have to thank Lucky when he came back.  “May I suggest we head back to my cottage and maybe I could help you with…” he hand ran across his erection.  


He took in a quick breath.  “Oh, god, yes!” He crushed her mouth.   They walked quickly back to the cottage, jogging the last few feet. Once inside Shelby pinned Gus to the door and dropped to her knees.  She yanked down his baggy jeans and then pulled down his briefs. Her lips ever so gently touched him. His cock quivered, as she licked from base to head and then as she savored the first drops of liquid that began to appear, she reached for his scrotum massaging his balls.  His knees nearly buckled as he wound his fingers in her hair holding her head as he thrust over and over and then pressed Shelby’s head against his groin.


Shelby’s tongue had continued to move over his cock and as she felt him hit his limit she swallowed everything he had to offer.  She slowly backed off making sure she collected every drop he offered. The word Love was screaming in her head but she could not let it escape from her lips.


Gus pulled Shelby roughly into his arms and crushed her lips.  When they separated he looked into her eyes, “You are so amazing!” He took her hand and led her to the bedroom.



The next four weeks went on uneventful.   Justin had talked to Brian and JR got visits from both her moms and her dads during the next month. It was fun having friends over even though when Mel and Lindsay visited there was tension between Mel and JR and of course there was tension between Mel and Brian but even with the tension, Jennie seemed more content.  Michael and Ben had stepped up and made JR feel totally loved which was enough for her. And to make the month almost perfect, Becca had visited for a few days, taking JR to a spa so she could get some pampering. JR was determined to graduate from high school early so after the babies were born, she would have more options for her future.


Brinn had a love/hate relationship with Lucky.  Her arm was improving daily and that meant Lucky pushed her to use it more each day.  Justin did his best to be in the studio during that time. He was well aware Lucky was only doing what needed to be done but it hurt him too much to listen to his little  girl cry. Brian and Justin had talked to the District Attorney and found out they were putting the case on hold until after the first of the year. At least Christopher would be required to stay at the psychiatric hospital until the case was settled.


Shelby, Gus, and Lucky had a few more rendezvouses together but the thrill was wearing off for Shelby.  She didn’t want to compete for Gus’ attention and although she liked Lucky the last thing she wanted is to watch him kiss and touch the man she loved but she went along when it was the only way she could be with Gus.  Gus still came to her alone a night or two a week so if he had to include Lucky once in a while she would have to accept that for now. Gus treated Lucky and Shelby with equal kindness and attention. He was just loving life right now.



Today was a very important day in the Taylor-Kinney house.  Today was Brinn’s birthday. Justin curled up next to Brian as he started waking up.  He brought his mouth up to Brian’s and kissed him. “Good Morning, Baby.” He slid his hand over Brian’s chest.  He never got tired of the feeling of Brian’s skin. Justin’s hand went down across Brian’s abdomen and continued downward.  


Suddenly, Justin found himself flat on his back with Brian’s mouth sliding down Justin’s body heading below his waist.  “Brian,” Justin laughed a bit, “We don’t have time for this you know as well as I do there is going to be a blonde fireball coming through the door any minute.”  Brian’s mouth and found what it was looking for. As Brian’s mouth was busy his fingers spent time stroking and him from his balls to his asshole. As Brian’s finger entered him, his thumb continued to rub the sensitive skin.  Justin’s once flaccid cock was now straining for relief. He was just starting to lose control when there was a knock on the door.


“Daddies, can I come in.”


In a shaky voice Justin said, “Just a second, Sweetheart.”


Brian slid up and quickly kissed Justin, “Sorry, I thought I would beat her. Come in, Brinny.”


Justin’s smile was a little strained when Brinn ran in and when she jumped on the bed he literally groaned.


“Well, good morning, Brinn.  And how are you today?” Brian asked her as he pulled into his arms. ”Did you need something this morning?”


“Dad, you know what day it is.”


“Well, yes I do.  It is Wednesday and your daddy and I are leaving in a couple days for a quick trip  to New York City.”


Justin was glad Brian was distracting her while he regained control.


“Daddy, Dad is teasing me.  He knows it is my birthday. He can’t fool me.  I’m 8 now.”


Justin pulled her close and kissed little girl. She was growing so fast and she was so beautiful.  “Of course, we know it is your birthday. Did you sleep well? How is your arm this morning?”


“Yes, and,”  she moved her arm, still in a brace, nearly straight about her head.  “I think it is almost all better.”


“You have worked very hard this last month.  We are very proud of you.” Justin kissed her and then a gentle tickling game began.  Her laughter filled the air which made her dads smile.


Before they realized it Gus walked through the door.  “What is all the noise about? A guy can’t even sleep.” Gus had slept with Lucky in the room next to Brinn’s last night and when he heard her giggle he had to join the fun.


“Gus, I’m finally 8!”


Gus leaned over Justin and kissed his sister, “You are 8 going on 18. Happy Birthday, Brinn.”  Brinn stood up on the bed and ran to the end where Gus, still being wary of her arm had her climb on his back.  “Why don’t we let our dads finish whatever you interrupted and I will make you breakfast. What would you like?”


“Waffles, with blueberries and whip cream.”


“Well, let’s go see if we have berries for you.”  He looked back at his dads. “You have 30 minutes.”  And he pulled the door shut.


Brian dove under the covers and it was only a few minutes before Justin filled his mouth and as soon as he had sucked him dry, Brian rolled him over and slipped into him.   With Justin’s legs on Brian’s shoulders Brian drove into him over and over until he filled Justin. He leaned over and kissed his husband deeply. “Thank you for giving me that beautiful little girl. I love you both so much.”


“I love you, too, and you know I would not be able to raise her without you.”


“Hell, she raises herself almost and although I hope we are here for many many years, it is good to know she has a big brother that would raise her and love her like we do. But we need to get moving.  If you can behave you can join me in the shower.” He swatted Justin’s bare cheek as he moved toward the shower.


“We don’t have time for that, Brian.” He kissed him quickly and the men got ready for the day.



The kitchen was buzzing with excitement.  Shelby had arrived from her cottage and after giving Brinn a birthday hug she kissed Gus.  “What can I help with?”


Gus and Shelby made eggs, bacon, and waffles with blueberries and whipped cream.  Lucky came into the kitchen and started moving Brinn’s arm immediately.


“Lucky, it is my birthday.  I don’t need to work today.”


“I promise I won’t make you do much.  I just want to make sure it didn’t tighten up over night.”  When Brinn moved her arm up as high as the brace would allow, Lucky smiled.  “Ok, beautiful. You have convinced me. You can have today off but tomorrow we may have to work a little extra hard.”  Lucky kissed her cheek. “And no tears needed for that kiss.”


Brinn hugged Lucky, “Thanks, Lucky. I love you even though I yell at you.”


“I love you, too, Brinny.”  


Soon the remainder of the household was in the kitchen and breakfast was served.  Shelby loved how Gus rubbed against her as she worked at the range. He didn’t say anything as they brought the food to the table but her hopes soared that he would come to her cottage today.


“Shelby?”  JR looked across the table.


“What’s up, JR?”


“Can you help me after breakfast? I wrote a paper I would like you to look over.  It is the last thing I need to do to complete my Sophomore year and if they like the paper I can start my Junior year after the first of the year.”


“I would be glad to, JR.  Brinn has a holiday today so I can help you as long as you need. I love reading your papers.  You are an excellent writer. Have you ever shared your writing with Ben? He’s a writer isn’t he?”


“He doesn’t want to read my school papers.”


Justin spoke up, “Ben would love to read your papers.  You know are his daughter. At least he thinks of you as much his daughter as Hunter is his son.”


“Ya, I love Ben.  I’m not sure why I never called him Dad.”


The conversation drifted to Brinn’s birthday.    Jim and Mary and their 3 children were going to eat dinner with them but they wouldn’t make Brinn wait that long for her gifts. Before everyone separated after eating they brought gifts to the table.  She opened her big brother’s gift first. He had picked up a new art set for her. He had asked Justin’s advice and he got the one Justin suggested. Brinn was thrilled. She went on to open the gift from JR and Shelby who went in together and got her a bag full of every type of girly things she could want.  Their were hair accessories and makeup, as well as nail polishes and smelly stuff. Brinn was so excited she almost ran to her room to try all of it.


Brinn looked at her dads in anticipation.  Brian and Justin had thought long and hard about what to get their daughter for her birthday and after lots of conversations, they decided to build her a playhouse/studio of her own.  Gus’s new interest in building and architecture had him helping them pick out a building which he had then, at the far end of the property, added special features and last night they had moved it in near enough to Justin’s  for him to watch her but not so close they could hear everything that went on in the studios.


When they led Brinn to her new house she squealed with joy.  She started planning all the fun she and Chantel would have playing there away from Chantel’s brothers.  Justin and Brian promised they would help her decorate it today. Justin had plenty of paint for the walls and they would attempt to put together some furniture but they had already warned Gus he would probably end up helping with that.


Before they all left the playhouse, Lucky stepped up to Brinn.  “I have a surprise for you, too.” He squatted next to her and started taking off the brace she had been required to wear the last few weeks except when she bathed. “I talked to your doctor yesterday and he said we could take this off.  Now, if you are outside playing hard you should still have it on just so it has a little support but when you are in the house or just outside with one of us you probably don’t need it on.”


“Oh, thank you, Lucky!” She threw herself into his arms.


“You are the one who worked very hard for this day.  The doctor is very surprised you are doing so well. By Christmas, you will no longer need my help at all.”  Lucky looked at Brian and Justin. I am willing to stay if you want me to after Christmas to monitor JR but I don’t think you will need me.  My office has a weekly job for me after the first of the year. I could come up on weekends if you would like me to. I am heading to my office for meetings.  I should be back tomorrow. I know you will be leaving on Friday so I told them I needed to meet tomorrow.”


Justin gave Lucky a hug.  “Thank you for everything you have done with Brinn.  Let Brian and I talk about it and we will tell you when we get back for New York if that is alright.”


“That would be fine. I will see you tomorrow.”  As he left the took Gus’ hand and let him out with him.  Once they got back into the main house, Lucky rushed Gus down the hall to the bedroom.  He literally shoved Gus backwards so he sprawled on the bed. “Gus, I really want to fuck you.  I need to feel you around me.” He had topped Gus only twice since the first time and both times they had planned ahead making sure Gus was ready.


“Lucky, I don’t know?”


“Do you trust me?”


“Of course I do.”


“Then trust me.”


Gus nodded and sat up to undo Lucky’s pants.  He pulled Lucky’s pants down and took him into his mouth.  Lucky needed very little help becoming fully erect. He took Gus’ hand and had him stand so he could drop his pants and pulled off the shirt. Lucky had Gus place his butt up in the air and Lucky began rimming Gus.  He didn’t want to rush Gus but he really didn’t have too much time before he had to be on the road. He got out lube and used it generously. He reached around Gus and took his penis in his hand and he began working quickly on Gus’s cock as he began to press inward.  Gus cried out in pain but once Lucky started moving Gus began to lose control of his own body. Just the feel of being spread wide inside had him cumming.He clenched tightly around Lucky which is all it took for Lucky to cum in the condom he wore.


Moments later Lucky said,“Gus, I think I am falling in love with you.  Are you ready for that? I will need to know. I understand if you aren’t to that point, yet.  I just want you to know if you are ready for a real relationship so am I.”


“Lucky, I …... I just don’t ….”


“Don’t answer me know.  Just think about it.” He kissed Gus, got redressed and walked out the door.


Gus looked at the closed door.  He could still feel Lucky so deep in him. He had to admit he may not enjoy the jolt of pain but the feel and adrenaline that followed was beyond amazing. He started to get hard again thinking about it. Gus reached down and began stroking himself. His mind wandered to Shelby and he wondered if she was still  with JR. He grabbed his phone and called her, hoping she would answer.


“Hey, Gus.” Shelby still pictured Lucky leading Gus away.


“Are you still in the house?”


“Ya, I am just leaving JR’s room.  What’s up?”


“Great choice of words.  Shelby, please, come to my room.”


“Didn’t Gus let you scratch his itch?”


Gus chuckled.  “Please, come? I promise to make it worth your while.  Do you have an itch?”


Gus’ door opened and Shelby walked in, closing the door behind her.  Gus noticed she didn’t look happy. Gus had pulled his briefs backup but left his jeans off. “Is something wrong?” He walked over to her and wrapped his long,  arms around her. “Did I do something, Shelly?” He kissed her temple and he felt her melt against him. “What is it?”


“Jealousy.”  She said in one word.


“I’m sorry.  Lucky didn’t have time to wait for you to finish with JR or you could have joined us.”


“I didn’t want to join you.  I just wanted you and now I’m going to have you.”


“By all means, I am all yours.”


“Take  a seat,” For the second time that morning he was shoved on the bed.  Shelby stripped her sweatshirt off to show him she had nothing on beneath it.  Next, she dropped her jeans leaving her in only the flimsiest of lace. She walked up to Gus and straddled him putting one knee on either side of his thighs. She lowered herself onto his briefs. He could feel the heat of her through the fabric.  He could smell her perfume but he could also smell her essence. He wanted to taste her.


Gus slid his hand between them so he could slide his finger into the band of her thong and tried to get to her core but couldn’t manage, “God, I need to taste you.”  He flipped her onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He lowered his mouth. First he blew on the cloth and then began licking the scrap of material. Shelby sighed.  He was sure the fabric was getting damp from her juices as well as his tongue. He moved the fabric to one side and dipped into her sweetness. She tasted so amazing. He buried his face in her. Using his tongue to stroke her, she grew closer and closer.  


Shelby reached down and pulled him up by his hair.  When their mouths melded she flipped Gus so he was below her, and as she sat up she ripped his briefs off. She was frantic to feel him inside her. After sliding a condom on him, her body lowered onto his pulsing dick. As her frenzy grew she wanted to scream her love for him but instead arched her back. Gus sat up and took one of her breasts into his mouth.  He bit the nipple hard enough for her to suck in a breath of air quickly. He suckled hard enough for her to cry out in pain but at the same time she came violently. The scream she let out was so loud they were sure JR heard her.


Gus flipped her again and he continued to drive into her until he climaxed dropping on top of her. He felt her tremble and realized she was on the edge of another orgasm so he reached down and rubbed her clitoris until she began to convulse but this time he captured her cries with his mouth. She loved this man.  She would give her life for him and she would fight for him but she may have to play the game for a while longer while Gus realized he needed her.


“Gus, please, come to the cottage tonight.  I want the whole night for fun and games, if you think you can handle me?” she asked as she got dressed.


Gus walked over and yanked her to him. “I am game for anything.  As soon as Brinn’s party is over we will retire to your place where I hope there is little resting.”



Justin and Brian spent the entire day with Brinn.  Justin painted anything she asked on a wall while Brian struggled to follow the directions to put together the table and chairs they had ordered for the playhouse.  After he had managed to get one chair done the others went together much easier. When he was finishing the last chair Justin walked up behind him and pressed his pelvis against the back of  Brian’s head. Brian turned so his warm mouth brushed against the fabric on Justin’s crotch. Justin pushed his head tightly against him.


“Do you think we could sneak a shower in pretty soon before the party?” Brian said as he looked up at Justin.


“I think we can definitely try.”  Justin bent and kissed him just as Brinn turned around from her masterpiece.   “Sweetheart, that is amazing. You are so talented.”


“I’m not nearly as good as you, Daddy.”


“Maybe not quite, but you are much better than I was at your age. I was thinking it might be about time to get ready for the party.  Seeing the paint on your nose, I am betting you will want a shower before the party?”


Brinn picked up a paint cloth and rubbed her nose.  Brian had to laugh. He had seen Justin do the exact thing so many time.  “Are you laughing at me, Dad?” She put her hands on her hips.


Brian held up his hand. “I am not laughing at you.  I was just thinking how much you are like your daddy and how much I love both of you.”  Justin’s hand ran over Brian’s head and Brinn walked over and dropped into Brian’s lap. She put her arms around his neck.  I love you, too, Dad.”


Brian noticed she flinched a little when she moved her arm.  “Is your arm hurting?”


“Maybe just a little.”


“Well, why don’t we go to the house and you can soak in your tub for a while and rest your arm.”


Brian picked her up and carried her to the house. As they walked in Brinn was chattering about all the makeup she wanted to wear to her party.  JR happened to be in the kitchen getting a glass of milk. JR looked at Brian and then at Justin. “Brinn, may I help you get ready for your party? I think I might know a little bit more about makeup then they do.”  


Brinn smiled broadly, “I’d love that, Jennie.”


Brian set her down.  “You go start the water and JR will be right in.”  Brinn ran down the hall.



“Thanks for the help, JR,” Justin said, putting an arm around her.  “Her arm is sore and she is very tired so if you could manage to read her a story or have her read a story, I bet she would doze for a bit.  We have two hours until the party.”


“Sure, I will try,” she put a hand under her growing belly. “I could use a little nap myself.” She waved over her shoulder as she waddled to Brinn’s room.


Justin walked to the kitchen and Brian walked up behind him.  “What are you doing?”


“I am putting dinner in the oven.  We have company coming in two hours for a meal but you will be glad to know it is on a timer and as long as I have 30 minutes to finish the meal later, I think I have an hour and 20 minutes to let you have your wicked, wicked way with me.” He put the pan in the oven and then reached a hand to Brian.


Brian pulled him into his arms and began dancing as he hummed softly.  Justin pressed his head onto Brian’s shoulder and as he turned his head to meet Brian’s waiting lips. Brian placed a hand on the back of Justin’s head adding depth to the kiss.  “Love me, Baby. I need you to love me.”


Neither man noticed Gus watching as they walked to their room.  He was getting very confused. Maybe he had to quit seeing anyone for a while, maybe this threeway stuff really was messing with him, like his dads had warned. The only thing he was sure of was someday he wanted a relationship like his dads.  He wouldn’t settle for anything less. He knew his moms loved each other in their way but he felt they were no longer in love with each other. He would not live with someone he wasn’t madly in love with, like his dads. He was sure before the door closed they were undressed.



“Use me,” Justin pulled a now naked Brian against his own flesh.


“I will never use you, Sunshine, but trust me I will take everything you are willing to let me have.”


Brian shoved Justin over a nearby chair.  He stretched over Justin placing his hands on Justin’s shoulders.  In one swift movement Brian entered Justin to his full length and he held Justin where he was. Brian reached around and began sliding his hand up and down Justin’s cock as if it was his own. He swore he could feel his hand on his own cock except for the fact his was buried in Justin.  Justin’s muscles clenched around Brian, almost mimicking what his own hand was doing. Brian began sliding his hand faster as Justin’s muscles began to spasm around him and together the men came. Brian pulled Justin tightly against his chest but not withdrawing.


Justin slid his hands  back and he held onto Brian’s thighs. With his head resting on Brian’s chest Justin said, “I love the feel of you.  When I think what could have happened, what he was trying to do to you and me. No one will ever succeed with that. If we could live our lives like this I would.  I can never feel you too much.” He drove back against Brian making him moan. Justin started to make circular motions with his ass. Brian roughly pushed Justin down again and they both  built up pressure and came again.


Ten minutes later they stood face to face in the shower. Soapy hands washed each other in between kisses.  The caressing led to one more quick fuck in the shower and then they laid in each other’s arm for about fifteen minutes before dressing and heading out to get dinner ready for company.



The party was a success.  By 9:00, Jim and Mary and their kids were heading home. Brinn was definitely in pain and getting cranky. JR was already in her room.  Justin picked up Brinn and carried her to bed. He helped her on with her night gown and he laid down with her. “You know Dad and I are going to leave tomorrow night, right?”


“Yes, I know.” She pressed close to her daddy. “How long will you be gone?”


“We are leaving Thursday night and when you wake up on Monday we will be home or almost home.”  He felt her hold on a little tighter.


“Daddy, you will come home, won’t you.  That Christopher guy is still locked up somewhere isn’t he?”


“Yes, Sweetheart, he is and you don’t have to worry about that.  Your dad and I will be very careful and be back on Monday. We might even meet up with Santa while we are in New York and bring back some of your presents to help him save space in the sleigh.”

“Oh, really?  But why would Santa be in New York?”


“Well, he has a small workshop there since it is such a big city.  It saves on sleigh room.” Brian was standing in the door listening now.  “It is time for the birthday girl to get some sleep. You will have school tomorrow. I love you so much, Sweetie.  I am the luckiest daddy in the world.”


“Good night, Sweetie,” Brian walked over and kissed her and took Justin’s hand. “I love you.”


They turned off the light and pulled the door shut.  Gus walked past his fathers. “I’m sleeping at the cottage.”


Justin had noticed Gus seemed a little quiet the last few days.  “Are you alright, son?”


“Ya, I ….when you come back from New York I might want to run a couple things by you but I am fine, really.  Shelby’s waiting.”


“Still liking the snatch, Sonny Boy?”


“She’s a lot more than that, Pops.  I do really like her. Goodnight.” He kissed both of his dads.  “I hope you know how much I love you guys.”

 

Justin hugged him, “We do, but I love hearing it.

Chapter 2 by Simply written

Chapter 2


The next day Brian and Justin spent part of the day in Brinn’s playhouse, finishing their projects for her.  Justin had a few touches to finish on his wall and Brian put the table together. Brian sat on the floor watching Justin’s tight little ass move as he added special little details to the mural.  Yes, he loved that physique but his heart filled with the love he had for that spirit inside that body. When he thought about how close he had come to losing him several times over the years, nearly ripped his heart out.


“Sunshine?” Brian spoke softly.


Justin looked over his shoulder with one of the smiles that gave him his nickname, “Yes, Baby?”


“Are you nervous about this trip?” He stood and walked over to stand behind him.


Justin leaned back against Brian, “I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a little nervous.  I haven’t left the vineyard since we returned, but thanks to you,” he set down his paintbrush and turned into Brian’s embrace, “I know the world isn’t out to get me and,” he pressed his body tightly against Brian, “With you by my side I can do anything.” Justin stood on tiptoes and brushed his lips across Brian’s.  Brian’s arms tightened around him and he held onto him, maybe a moment longer than he should. Justin looked at Brian’s face, “Are you comfortable with this trip?”


“Sure, why wouldn’t I be?” Brian said with the slightest note of hesitation.  “We better get this wrapped but because if I stand here much longer I am going to totally forget about that table and…” He kissed Justin with such intensity Justin felt his toes curl.


“Save that for that private plane the gallery is sending for us.”  He ground his hips against him before stepping back. “I should be done in about half an hour.  How about you?”


“I will be done by then.  Justin, I love you.”


“I love you, too, Baby.”



After an early dinner with the household Gus drove his dads to the airport.  Lucky hadn’t returned yet but JR and Shelby were having a ‘spa night’ with Brinn.  As they drove to town Justin turned and looked at Gus in the back seat. “I get the feeling you need to talk, Gus.”


“Well, ya, but I am really not even sure what…..Lucky told me  he is in love with me and I don’t think I am ready for that and I love him but I don’t think I am in love with him but he is an amazing lover and he is so caring and…..”


Justin smiled and reached a hand back.  Gus took it. “Gus, he isn’t pressuring is he?”

“Oh, no, not at all. I know he really cares about me but I am not sure I am over Jamie and then there is Shelby and I love her too, like I do Lucky.  Most guys my age would be thrilled to be in my situation. I have two amazing lovers who care about me and who I care about but sometimes I wonder if I …”


“Need a little break?”


“Ya, exactly.”


“Maybe you have to come up with some rules for yourself for a set amount of time.  Maybe you need to sleep alone for a week or two. If something happens during the day, fine, but when you get to your cottage you sleep there alone.  You are moving in down there, right? Lucky is going to take the room in the house.”


“Yes, Lucky is going to be in the house as long as he stays around.  Thanks, Dad, I’ll think about everything you said. Maybe if I let myself really need someone, I will figure out what I really need.”


Brian pulled the SUV into the parking lot of the small air strip.  The three men got out of the vehicle and Gus pulled the luggage out of the back. “Gus, your dad is giving you great advice.  If I would have had someone as wise as him I may not have messed up so many things. Just remember you are young and have a long life ahead of you to love.”


“I know, Pops, and I have the best examples in the world to learn about what real love is.” He wrapped his arms around his dad. “Thanks for that.”


Brian hadn’t expected his emotions to come to the surface but he  held his son tightly and kissed his cheek. “I only want the best for you, Gus, and I want you to be happy.” The two separated and Gus hugged Justin.  


An airport worker came over and got their luggage as the men said goodbye to Gus. “We will be back on Monday morning.  We will take an Uber from the airport. I know you are planning it but just stay in our room. That will make both your sisters feel better, I think.  We trust you completely and love you.” Justin kissed Gus and Gus got behind the wheel and drove off.


“God, I love that boy.  No, he is a man but either way, I love him so much.” Brian said as he took Justin in his arms. “I hope he can figure things out without getting hurt.”


“If he does we will be there to pick him up.”  Justin said as they boarded the plane.


The plane took off into the night sky. Once at altitude Brian and Justin stretched out on the sofa.  “Can we get rid of this stuff?” Brian picked at Justin’s clothes and they both stood and quickly undressed. Brian grabbed a blanket and as they got comfortable Brian covered them up.  His hands traveled down Justin’s back and on to his firm cheek, yanking him close. “I want to be inside you.” As he spoke he inserted his fingers deep into Justin. He began to run his fingers over Justin’s prostate. He felt Justin both relax and yet knew he was anticipating what was to come.  


When Brian reached for something Justin gave him a questioning look.  “I had a feeling we may have some playtime.” He pulled out a bag that Justin knew would have some toys in it. “You have been hinting at wanting more, and I know that is nothing negative in what I offer.” He kissed him with a smile. “So,” he pulled out a long strand of large beads.  “There is no way you will be able to get all these in but we will have a great time trying,” He smiled wickedly.


Justin eagerly got on his hands and knees on the sofa.   Brian ran his hand up and down Justin’s back several time.  He gently pressed Justin’s shoulders down to the couch leaving his ass high in the air. Brian started with his tongue.  He loved the feel of Justin’s skin under his tongue and he loved the sounds he made as he pressed inward, Brian lubed up his bud inside and out and then lubed up the silicone beads and  pushed in the first 3. The fourth one was bigger and took a little more effort for Justin to accept it.


“Oh, god, Brian, that feels beyond…” As the bigger bead worked its way further into him Justin reached down to touch himself but Brian stopped him.  


“No, you don’t get the fun.  That’s my job.” Brian continued pressing the strand of beads in further.  He was now also stroking Justin. Justin groaned in painful pleasure as Brian added another.  He had now inserted all but the last large bead with a stopper at the end. “Can you take the last one?” Brian began stroking Justin on the outside from his balls to the spot where the last ball was waiting.


“Oh, yes, Brian, yes, I ….” As Brian worked the last one in he began to really work Justin’s engorged cock.  


Brian helped Justin turn on his back.  He could almost tell what Justin was feeling and his own dick twitched.  He lowered his mouth onto Justin’s throbbing cock and as he closed around it he popped out the first bead.


Justin screamed and he filled Brian’s mouth.  Brian swallowed it all and then began sucking again.  Every nerve in Justin’s body was on edge. Brian continued removing some of the beads and when he got to what he knew was a bigger one Brian played with it pulling it part of the way out and then pushing it back in.  He did this until Justin came a second time. By now Justin was twitching all over. As Brian finished pulling the beads out Justin thrust into Brian’s mouth but then pulled away because he was too sensitive to be touched anymore. He was one open nerve ending.  


Brian gently laid his body on top of Justin  helping to calm his shivering. Justin’s mouth pulled Brian’s mouth to meet his. As he pulled away for a moment he said, “That is beyond…..I have never…..” he pulled Brian back down.


“We’re going to roll over, together,” Justin said. They gracefully switched places. Justin looked down into Brian’s face, “That was beyond….you are always thinking of me. Now I am going to…” he moved down Brian’s body and tried to give him half the joy Brian had given him.  By the time Justin had moved back up to kiss Brian they both were ready to sleep for a couple hours.


They were still wrapped in each other’s arms under the blanket when the pilot came over the intercom.  “Gentlemen, we will be landing in 30 minutes. Please get ready for landing. You will need to be in your seats in 20 minutes.


Justin kissed Brian.  “You never cease to leave me speechless.”


“You may not have been able to talk but you made plenty of noise,”  Brian laughed as he pulled Justin close. “I love watching and feeling your body respond to me.  Did it go deep enough for you?”


“I nearly went out of my mind feeling it so high up,” Justin shivered.  “Promise you will do that again.”


“Of course I will, just don’t start liking that better than,” he took Justin’s hand and brought it down to his cock.  


“I promise to never get tired of that,” Justin lightly kissed him and tweaked Brian’s cock.  “We better get dressed.”



After landing there was a car waiting to take Brian and Justin to their lavish hotel.  Justin’s agent was pulling out all the stops after what had happened because of their employ.  Brian had a twinge of nerves as they drove into the city. “What was the name we are registered under?”


“We are registered under the name  Jake and Heath Tucker. Do you want to be Jake or Heath?”


“Does it really matter?” In the back of the limo Justin unzipped Brian’s fly and slipped his hand inside.  Brian took in a quick breath as Justin made contact with Brian’s flesh. “I’ll be Jake, I guess.” Brian had no idea where the names Jake and Heath came from but could care less after he felt what Justin was doing to him.  He slouched in the seat giving Justin easier access and with a minimal amount of coaxing Justin’s head was in Brian’s lap and Brian was biting his lower lip to stop from crying out.


By the time they pulled up to the hotel they were in each other’s arms in the back of the car.  The doorman opened the door of the car as the driver opened the trunk to get out their luggage. Brian offered his hand to Justin and the doorman grabbed their luggage.  By the time they were in the penthouse suite it was 4:00 a.m. They had taken a shower to wash off the smell of sex and now laid naked on the soft sheets. They slept that way until nearly 10:00 a.m. when the phone woke them up.


As Justin spoke to Peter Gold, his agent, Brian ordered room service.  It had been a long time since they had eaten dinner with the kids in California.  Brian ordered a variety of food, not knowing what Justin was hungry for. At the last minute he ordered a bowl of strawberries along with a can of pressurized whipped cream.  He didn’t plan to eat them now but later tonight they could be a perfect addition to some adventure between the sheets.


Justin’s arms came around Brian’s waist and he kissed him between his shoulder blades. He ran his hands up both sides of his back and down his arms.  “You know how much I love our children and the rest of the crew we live with but the fact that we are standing in the middle of our hotel suite in nothing and I can run my hands over that beautiful ass of yours,” Justin did so, “I would have met Jake at a hotel long ago!”


Brian turned and kissed him.  “We probably should put on robes since brunch will be here in a few minutes.”  They put on the plush robes the hotel supplied. “Hey, Sunshine, where did you come up with Jake and Heath for our names?”  There was a knock on the door. “Coming,” Brian let the hotel employee in with their food. The question of the names was forgotten and they sat down to eat.  


They spoke to Brinn and Gus, giving them their fictitious names and the room number at the hotel.  They told Brinn they would call her before bed which would be about the time Justin finished at the Gold Gallery.  


“So, what is the schedule for today?” Brian asked as they dressed for the day.


“I have to be at the gallery by 4:00 p.m. for a meeting.  You don’t have to be there at that time if you would like to do something in the city.  There are a lot of great shops near there and you would have a couple hours to shop.”


“I’ll go down there with you and decide if I want to go out and about then.  I know I want to get the kids something for Christmas and I might look for a little something for this gorgeous blonde I hope to share my bed with for the rest of my life.” Brian caught Justin’s hand as he walked past and pulled him in for a kiss.  “Any hints?”


“Baby, I don’t need anything but you and our kids.   But if you insist, I love sparkly things.”


“A diamond studded cock ring, maybe? Or a studded vibrator?”


“Those silicone beads from last night might be all I can handle.  God, that was beyond words. Speaking of gifts, what do you want for Christmas?”


“I want a week somewhere with just you and me.  Ibiza is calling our names. I can picture you tied to the bed with those beads and nothing else.”


Justin sighed.  “Oh, I think we could definitely figure out a way to make that happen.  Maybe Brinn could visit my mom for a week. She has been asking for time with her.  She and Tuck will be here for a few days between Christmas and New Year’s. Maybe we can line up something around Valentine’s Day?”


“Oh, I love that idea.” Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back, “Almost as much as I love you, what is it, Heath?” Brian kissed him and they walked out the door.


Once they were outside the hotel they started walking the three blocks to the gallery. It only took a couple steps on the busy street before Brian put a protective arm around Justin.  “I don’t like being out here in the open. I don’t like you being out here.”


“Baby, no one even knows I am going to be in town.  It is a surprise for the patron at the gallery. I don’t think there is any reason to be nervous anyway but it there is it would be tomorrow, after it comes out I am in the city.  Just because of Christopher was in San Fran doesn’t mean there will be a crazy here. If I want a bodyguard they will get me one.”


“Well, I am glad we are almost there.”  He hustled Justin into the gallery and into the exhibit with his name beside the door.  


“Looks like everything got here safe.”  Justin said as he looked around the exhibit. It was difficult to see them for the first time since the kidnapping.  To think these paintings were nearly the cause of the end of their lives. Brian took Justin’s hand and gripped it tightly.


“Baby, you really don’t have to hang on so tight.  I am not going anywhere.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I think I am just going to hang out here today, in case you need me for something.”


“Brian, please, go do something.  I will be in a meeting for the next two hours.  You would be bored to death in it and sitting in a closed gallery is not your style.  Go, buy something for the kids. Buy yourself a new wardrobe. Buy me something fun.”


“Ok, but I will be close and if you need me text or call.”  


“Yes, Baby. Love you.”  


Peter Gold walked into the exhibit and came over and shook both their hands.  “Great to see you!” Gold said. “It has been a while.”


“Brian is on his way to do a little shopping while we have our meeting.  Did you plan on dinner here at 6:00, right?”


“Yes, we’ll see you back here at 6:00, Brian.  Great seeing you again,” and he lead Justin to the office area.  


Knowing Justin was not in the public areas and would be in meetings deep in the building made Brian feel a little better.  He made a quick call to his New York Office and let them know he would be in part of tomorrow. Ted was coming in from Pittsburgh  for a meeting and then he was coming to the exhibit tomorrow night. It would be nice spending some time with his good friend. And that should help take his mind off what was going on.  He hoped Justin didn’t think he was going shopping by himself tomorrow. He would have to cancel his meetings if he decided to do that. That wouldn’t be good but Justin was more important than business.  Maybe Justin could get a bodyguard for the day. He wondered if his old friend, Dan, was still in the city and in the business. He would rather have him with Jarod then alone. Even though Justin had cheated on him with Jarod, he knew Jarod defend him to the death.


Brian picked up a couple small things at a jewelry store for the whole family.  For Brinn he got earrings with her birthstone in them. For Gus, he picked a bracelet of stirling and leather. He looked a long time for something for Justin.  Finally, he decided to design a ring for him. A square cut diamond sat flush with the band and on either side were Gus and Brinn’s names. He knew Justin would appreciate it.  He loved anything with the kids included.


By the time Brian was done at the jeweler it was time to get back to the gallery.  He found Justin still in the back offices and dinner had just arrived. He led Justin out of the office for a few minutes as they set up the meal. Brian found a back corner and kissed Justin deeply.  “I missed you.”


“Did you have a nice time?”


“I did pick something up for each of you.  Do you have any plans tomorrow when I am in meetings at Kinnetic?”


“I plan to shop of course.”


“Alone?”


“Brian, I am an adult.  I think I can handle shopping by myself.”


“I don’t want you shopping alone. I can contact Dan and get someone to go with you. Maybe you would like to spend the day with Jarod.”


“If you want me to spend a day with Jarod you really must be worried.  You don’t need to be, Baby. No one is making threats.”


Brian’s voice got louder, “I don’t want you on the street by yourself, Sunshine.  I will cancel my meetings first.”


“Baby, you are being silly. But, if you insist, one of the Gold Gallery guards will be assigned to me.”  Justin kissed him. “Relax, Brian, everything is fine.”


They ate dinner in one of the back rooms with a few of the employees.  It was a relaxing meal with light hearted conversation and quick enough it was time for the doors to open to the public.  Justin Taylor was supposed to surprise the guests at 7:30. Justin spent the half hour sitting on Brian’s lap kissing him. By the time he needed to go out into the crowd both men would rather have been able to go to bed but sometimes waiting was well worth it.


Justin held Brian’s hand as he walked into the exhibit.  The crowd erupted in gasps and applause. Brian who never minded being the center of attention felt very uncomfortable tonight.  As Justin started talking and mingling with the guests, many of who he had met before, was enjoying himself. He didn’t want to live in the city all the time but it was fun to visit.


Brian felt odd.  He was looking from one corner of the room to another.  He couldn’t seem to relax. He was hypervigilant. Anytime he saw someone approaching Justin or even worse, touching him, he nearly would rush over.  By 8:30 Brian wasn’t sure how he would deal with the rest of the evening. He needed to talk to Justin. He walked up behind him and said. “Can I talk to you for a minute.”  Just then someone else walked up and started talking to him.


“Baby, I will be right with you, Ok?” and Justin got into a conversation with this new person.  


After a couple minutes Brian just slipped out of the exhibit. He wasn’t sure where he was going but he couldn’t watch anymore.  Everyone who approached Justin made Brian’s heart race. He had to find some place where he could breath. He ended up in a storage room just off the main offices.  He slid down the wall and sat on the floor.



It was about 9:00 when Justin looked for Brian.  He knew he had blown him off half an hour ago but Brian was used to that at events like this but where had he gone.  Justin hadn’t seen him since then. He talked to one of the guards and he was told Brian had left the exhibit. Justin used the restroom and then looked around a bit.  Finally he asked one of the guards to help him look. A few minutes later the guard was at his side.


“Mr. Taylor, I’ve found him.”


“Did you tell him I was looking for him?”


“I think you better come with me.  I don’t think he is well.” The guard propelled him to the storage room.  


Justin rounded the corner and looked where the guard pointed.  “Oh, god, Brian,” Justin rushed over to where he was curled up on the floor and dropped to his knees next to him. “Baby, what is it?  Brian, what’s wrong?” He pulled Brian to him and Brian clung to Justin.


“I’m sorry, I couldn’t stay there.  I couldn’t see watch you standing there with people walking up to you and grabbing you.” Brian said in a dull but emotion filled voice.


“Oh, darling, I’m fine.  I’m safe. We are both safe.” He sat on the floor and Brian’s head dropped into his lap.


It was about 10 minutes later when his confident Brian started show through again.  Justin knew he had to get back out for the last half hour. He stood and offered his hand to Brian.  Brian stood. “Brian, I have to get back to the exhibit. I’m taking you to the main office. You can wait there for me.”


“Sunshine, no, you can’t….”


“Baby, I have to finish the night.  I won’t leave the guard’s side, I promise.”


By that time Brian was emotionally exhausted.  He collapsed on the couch in the office and shut his eyes.  


The rest of the night was a blur to Justin.  He could only think of Brian in the office. His beautiful, strong Brian didn’t fall apart like that.  As soon as the gallery was cleared, Justin rushed back to the office. On the way he told an assistant to call for the hotel car.  Justin entered the office and saw Brian was sleeping but very restless. He stepped out in the hall and called Ted.


“Hey, Justin, how’s the big city?”


“Ted, do you think Blake could make the trip with you in the morning or follow you out later in the day?”


“Do you need to talk to Blake? He’s right next to me.” Before Justin could respond Blake came on the line.


“Hey, Justin, how are you?”


“I’m good but I can’t say the same for Brian.  I only have a minute but….” Justin quickly explained the day and what happened tonight.


“I will do my best to come tomorrow.  We will have to find someone to watch the boys.”


“You know Peter and Becca would probably be able to help you out if you can’t find someone.”


“If our parents are both busy I will talk to her.  Don’t worry, Justin. Brian just has to face a couple things.  I am not too worried. Love him tonight and just allow him to be a little more protective tomorrow.  We will plan to have dinner with you and be at your exhibit tomorrow.”


“Thanks, Blake.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.”


He quickly texted Gus and told him they weren’t going to be able to call tonight but they would call in the morning.  


Justin rushed back into the office and gently woke his still restless husband. “Brian, Baby wake up. There’s a car to take us back to the hotel.”  Although he seemed to be in a fog, Brian got up and let Justin lead him out to the car and then up to their hotel room. By the time they arrived in the penthouse, Brian had started talking a bit, at least he would answer questions.  Brian, we have a whirlpool tub. Let’s take a bath. Is that alright with you?”


“Sure, Sunshine.  That would be nice.”   


Justin started the water and then started removing Brian’s clothes.  “I love you, Brian,” he said as he unbuckled his belt buckle and then his fly.  His pants dropped to the floor. Brian started taking Justin’s clothes off next.  Justin thought this was a good sign. He was responding even if it was just a memory response. Once they were both naked, Justin kissed Brian deeply and finally Brian’s arms went around him.


As he pulled Justin tightly against him, he said, “I just got so scared and I couldn’t seem to get it under control.”  Justin climbed in the tub first and Brian sat between his legs, leaning up against Justin’s chest and as Justin ran a bar of soap over Brian’s chest softly, Brian began to cry.


“I know I am not making any sense.  I know nothing happened tonight but everytime someone approached you I…”


Justin kissed the side of Brian’s head.  He stroked his face. He interlocked his fingers with Brian and brought them up to his mouth.  He kissed each finger. I’m here, Baby, and I am fine. We are fine. The kids are fine. The bastard is still locked up and I will always love you.”


As they sat in the whirling warm water, Brian began to relax and finally Brian flipped over and slid up Justin, “I want to love you.”  His mouth crushed Justin’s. By the time Brian backed off, Justin clung to him.


“Let’s get out of here.” Justin whispered.  Each could feel the other’s need and it was evident once they were out of the tub. They took care in drying each other.  


Each stroke brought the other pleasure and as they got to the bed Brian took Justin in his arms. “I want to feel you inside of me.”


“I would love to, Baby.”  Justin prompted Brian to lay on his stomach and stroked and kissed his way down his husband’s back.  When he found Brian’s bud he took time to prepare Brian, first with his tongue and then his finger. Brian’s body was responding to every touch now and as Justin entered him, tears rolled down Brian’s cheeks.  Justin murmured words of comfort and endearment ensuring his safety as he made Brian’s body climb higher and higher holding still at times for Brian to regain some control and then moving again. When Brian could no longer control himself, together they cried out as their souls joined as well as their bodies.


Sometime in the middle of the night, Justin woke to the feel of Brian’s lips traveling down his jaw and then down his neck. “Are you feeling a little better, Baby?”


“Ya, sorry if I embarrassed you.”


Justin touched Brian’s lips with his own. “Darling, you could never embarrass me by showing your feelings. I should have realized you hadn’t really faced up  to what happened to you and your feelings. You were too worried about me and the kids to deal with yourself. I am not going to hide anything from you either.  Blake is coming today to spend the night with Ted and us. That way if feelings creep up again he can talk you through it. You know how he works and he isn’t going to be invasive unless he feels you need it.


Brian held on to Justin.  “Why did you ever stay around?  I did everything I could think of to get rid of you but you wouldn’t leave.”


Justin winked at him, “I stayed because I loved our son and you are just part of the package if I want him.”  By the time he had finished the sentence he was smiling from ear to ear.


“So the truth finally comes.  Well, now you must put up with me and put out for me!”  Brian ducked under the blankets and Justin felt his mouth slide down on his now responding cock. Without removing his mouth Brian pulled the covers out of the way and maneuvered his own body so in one smooth move he removed his mouth and plunged deeply into Justin.  He cried out in pleasure at the feel of Brian taking charge again. The feel of Brian invading and the emotions he felt for him sent Justin over the edge quickly.


A little later Justin said,“I love you so much, Baby. Without you, I don’t know if I could have gone on.  I can’t imagine raising Brinn and Gus without you.”


“Well, I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.” Together they snuggled under the covers and as they fell asleep each held on to the other, never wanting to be apart.



At the vineyard, it took Brinn a little time to settle down.  “Gus, I want to talk to my daddies. They said I could talk to them before bed.”


“I know they did, Miss Thing, but Daddy texted and said they wouldn’t be able to call tonight.  They will call you tomorrow morning.”


“But  how do I know they are happy if I don’t talk to them.”  Gus sat in the rocker with her on his lap.


He pulled out his phone and let her read what Justin had texted which was just that they wouldn’t be able to talk tonight.  “How about I sing you a couple songs? Would that help?”


Brinn snuggled against Gus as he started singing to her.


Baby mine, don't you cry

Baby mine, dry your eyes

Rest your head close to my heart

Never to part

Baby of mine

Little one, when you play

Don't you mind what they say

Let those eyes sparkle and shine

Never a tear

Baby of mine

From your head to your toes (Baby mine)

You're so sweet, goodness knows (Baby mine)

You are so precious to me

Cute as can be

Baby of mine

Baby mine

Baby mine

Songwriters: Tony Washington

Shelby had come to the door to see if she could help with Brinn when she heard Gus begin to sing the familiar child’s song from ‘Dumbo’.  The sweetness and love she heard in his voice made her heart swell. The only flaw she could find in this man is he may love too much. She needed this man in her life.  She wanted him to be the father of her children.

Gus started singing a second song and before he was done he carried Brinn to bed. Shelby walked in softly and pulled the blankets back for him. After he laid her down, Shelby tucked the blanket around her and kissed her cheek.  She then turned around and stepped into Gus’ arms, kissing him gently. “You are so wonderful with her,” she said softly in his ear.

Lucky’s arm went around her waist and they walked into the hall right into the arms of Lucky.  Lucky gave Shelby a peck on the cheek and pulled Gus into his arms for a long kiss. Gus wrapped his arms around Lucky, “Welcome back.” He managed to say as their lips separated.

Shelby watched from a few steps away.  She hated watching the men but she was afraid the only way she had a chance to win Gus over would be to play the game for a while.  If she loved Gus, she would have to play the game for now. She had nothing against Lucky accept the fact that he was the competition. Gus reached out for her, not wanting her to feel left out and pulled her close. Gus dropped a kiss on her cheek.  “Let’s open a bottle of wine or two.”

The three enjoyed each other’s company in the living room.  Lucky told them about his date last night and how he had sex with the guy, multiple times overnight.  He also told them about the great club he had met him in. “Gus, you need to go there and sing. They have open mic night and they are always looking for a good regular.  You are so much better than the acts I have seen there. Shelby had several glasses of wine by now and was kissing Gus’ neck as her hand went into his lap. Lucky took off Gus’ shirt and began suckling on Gus’ nipple while the other hand went to the other nipple. Gus turned his head and kissed Shelby and then pulled Lucky up for a kiss.

“As much as I would love to continue this, I promised my dads I would sleep alone in their bed while they are gone so,” He kissed first Lucky and then Shelby. “Good night you two.  I will see you in the morning. I need to check on JR and get some sleep. Lucky, can you make sure Shelly gets back to her cottage on your way home. Take the cart down and bring it back in the morning.”


Gus kissed Shelby one more time as he  walked past her. Lucky glared at her for a split second and she walked out the door.  Lucky followed her out the door. “Get in, I’ll drive you down.”

“I’ll drive you if you get in.” Shelby said as she got behind the wheel. Lucky grabbed his bag and threw it in the back of the cart. Lucky was glad there was no traffic here.  Shelby had definitely had too much to drink to be driving. They were silent until Shelby pulled up to the cottages. As Shelby turned to get out Lucky gently wrapped his hand around her wrist.

“So when did you know?” Lucky asked her.

“When did I know what?”

“When did you know you were in love with him?”

Shelby let out a slow breath.  “It’s been a while, how about you?”

“I think I have loved him since he was 13 but now that I know him as a man…” Lucky looked at her, “What do we do about it?”

“We act like grownups and let him live his life and if he decides one of us is the right person for him the other backs out graciously.”

“Yes, I agree. I only want what’s best for him.”  Lucky stepped close and brushed a kiss on Shelby’s cheekbone. “And Shelby, you are a beautiful, intelligent woman.  I think you would be great for him if he decides he wants to be with a woman. And I think we both know he may decide he is not ready to be with either of us.”

“Lucky, I feel the same about you. You are a great guy and if you were interested in women, really interested….”  Shelby kissed Lucky full on the lips.

“Let’s get you to bed, you’re drunk.”

“And horny.” Shelby swayed as she walked toward her cottage. Lucky caught her before she collapsed and carried her into her bedroom. As he laid her down she pulled him down on the bed. “Gus, stay.  Don’t leave me alone.”

“Shelby, I’m not…”  Lucky heard Shelby snore softly. Lucky was too tired and drunk himself to move.  He laid down next to her and slept.


Brian was still a little hesitant to let Justin go in the morning but he would have a bodyguard with him. Justin was still in a robe while Brian was dressed in Armani. Brian pulled him into his arms, “You promise to stay with him?  You won’t go out on your own?”

“I promise, Baby.  I will take him into the dressing room with me if it makes you feel better.  Hell, he can dress me and undress me if….”

“I don’t think you will need to take it that far. I’m the only one that gets that pleasure.”  He slid his hands into Justin’s robe and pulled him in close. He lowered his mouth to Justin’s as his hand lowered to Justin’s already rising cock. Brian dropped to his knees.

“Brian, you are in your suit.  Get off the floor.”

“Oh, no, Sunshine.  I need something to hold me over until I get to that office breakfast.”

When he left ten minutes later, both were smiling with a new memory to think about.


Shelby woke up with a warm body next to her and a hand on her ass.  If her memory served her correctly, her eyes opened and she looked at the sleeping man next to her.  She tried to remember what happened or hopefully what didn’t happen.

Lucky’s hand slid across Shelby’s butt. “Oh, sorry.  I didn’t mean….” Lucky smiled over at Shelby. “No, we didn’t do anything but fall asleep.”

There was a knock on the cottage door. Brinn’s small voice called out. “Shelby, can I come in? Gus let me walk here by myself. I was wondering if we could take a field trip today?”

“Shit,” Shelby said quietly.  She got up and shut the bedroom door as she  said, “Come in, Brinn.” She walked over and made a cup of coffee.

Brinn bounded in.  “Can we go on a field trip today?  It is going to be sunny. I want to go to the museum in town.”

“I am not sure your dads would like us to leave the property but we can ask when they call.”

“Go put on clothes so we don’t miss their call,” She rushed across the small room and opened the bedroom.  “Oh, hi Lucky. Did you have a sleepover?”

“You could call it that,” Lucky smiled from the bed. “How is your arm feeling?”

“It is almost all better.  It just gets a little tired yet. Pretty soon you won’t have to make me do that stuff anymore.”

“Are you trying to get rid of me,  Brinn?”

“No, but you will still be around for JR, right?”

“Very possible.”

Shelby was still flushed from the embarrassment of Brinn finding Lucky,  “Brinn, why don’t you go back to the house and tell Gus I will be there in about 10 minutes, Ok? And if your dads call, Gus can ask about the field trip.”

“Ok, see you soon. Bye, Lucky!”  And she was gone.


Brinn ran into the kitchen and found Gus drinking a cup of coffee.  “So what did Shelby say about the field trip?

“She said we had to ask our daddies.”

“That is what I thought she would say.”

“She and Lucky had a sleepover last night. He was still in bed.”  She giggled a little.

Gus felt a sharp pang in his heart.  He wasn’t sure why. He slept with both of them and they had all been together so why shouldn’t the two of them but deep inside he felt a heaviness.  He could have been with either one of them last night or both of them but he sent them away.


Brian got wrapped in meetings with Ted and his other office heads. Justin popped in and had lunch with them but then went back out shopping.  After the call from Justin last night he was surprised how well Brian appeared to be doing today. When they had a moment alone Ted reached over and took Brian’s hand, “How are you doing? I heard you had a rough time last night and no wonder.  What you and your family went through is beyond life shattering. I can’t imagine if anything happened to Blake or our boys.”

“I’m doing better. Justin worked his magic on me.  Actually, he just made me feel secure and loved like only Justin can do. How did a couple old guys like us get so lucky to find beautiful, young husbands who put up with us?”

“I hope you know how fortunate I feel to have this job, too.”

“Ted, my business would have gone under more than once if it wasn’t for you. You know I hate to think about it but anytime you want to retire and enjoy your life with your family, I am sure you could do that.  I mean I have backed off my hours. Is Peter doing as well as he seems to be?”

“He is an amazing young man.  He is definitely your nephew. He can be cut throat when he needs to be but he knows how to finesse a situation just like you did.  He will keep Kinnetic going for years.”

“I am glad you feel that way.  Guess we better get back to meetings before someone comes looking for us.”


By the time Shelby got to the main house, Brinn was talking to Justin on the phone. Shelby was surprised when Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her. “Well, that is a good morning I could enjoy everyday.”

“Please, please, please, Daddy?” Brinn was working Justin.  She was quiet a moment and then said, “She’s right here. Shelby, Daddy wants to talk to you.”

“Hey, Shelby,” Justin’s voice came over the line. “So, are you game for this little field trip she is trying to plan?”

“That would be fine with me.”

“If Gus will go along with you and Lucky can stay with JR I am fine with it. Oh, and be back at the vineyard by dark.”

“We can do that. Did you want to talk to either of your kids again?”

“No, I am Christmas shopping.  Tell Gus I will text later.” and Justin was gone.

“Well, if Gus is willing to come with us, we may go on the field trip.” Both girls looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Oh, god, I guess my cottage repairs will wait.”

“Thank you, thank you, Gus!”

“Brinn, go get your tablet and anything else you will need for notes. Put them in your backpack.” Brinn ran to her room.

“You just made her day, Gus.  You are …”

“I’m just a guy who gives into her little sister all the time.”

“Oh, but do you know how sexy that makes you.” Shelby kissed him long enough for him to pull her hips into his and sigh.  

“It is going to be a long three days.” Gus whispered as his hand grazed her ass.

Lucky came through the door, freshly showered. Shelby glanced at him and said she was going to check on Brinn.

“Hope you don’t mind staying with JR today.  As you already heard, Brinn wanted a field trip.”

Lucky noticed the note of sarcasm in his voice. “Gus, I passed out on her bed.  That’s it. You know how drunk she was. I nearly had to carry her to bed and she pulled me down.  I just was too tired to move. Gus, you know I’m not interested in a woman alone. Sure I’ll play but …”

Lucky pulled Gus to him, “You’re the one I am falling for.” He kissed him but separated when he heard Brinn and Shelby coming toward them.  “Well, Brinn, when you get home this afternoon we will have to do a double workout, are you up for that?”

“No, I am so tired of therapy I could scream.  How much longer are you going to live here?”

“Brinn!” Gus snapped at her. “Get in the Jeep. We will talk about this later. Sorry, Lucky. She gets this way when our dads are gone. We’ll see you before dark.”

Gus walked out with Shelby.  “Brinn needs to learn a thing or two.”  They got in Gus’ Jeep and Brinn was in the back. “You can just be quiet on the way into town.”

“But Gus, I…”

“Unless you want to stay in your room all day, you will be quiet on the way to the museum.”

“Gus…”

“I’m serious, Brinn.”

Shelby glanced in the mirror several times as she and Gus chatted on the way.  By the time they were halfway there, Shelby saw the tears rolling down Brinn’s cheeks.  She was glad it would only be about ten minutes. Brinn was strong willed but had such a soft heart. As they got close to town she could see it was nearly killing Gus to keep ignoring her. As he parked the Jeep, Shelby said she would go get their tickets for entry bought.

“Brinny,” Gus said softly, “come up here, please.”  Brinn crawled around the center of the car and sat in the seat Shelby just vacated.

“I’m sorry, Gus.  I know I was rude to Lucky. I will apologize.  Don’t be mad at me, Gussy, please. I can’t stand it if you’re mad at me.” She threw herself at Gus and he wrapped his arms around his sobbing sister.

“I am not mad at you, Miss Thing. You would never talk to someone like that if our dads were around, would you?”

She shook her head. “Dad and Daddy would be very upset if they heard me talk like that.  I miss them.” She started crying harder again.

Gus moved his seat back farther so Brinn could sit on his lap.  Gus kissed her cheeks and then wiped away her tears. “Now, let’s go on this field trip.  All is forgiven as long as you apologize to Lucky when we get home.”

“I will, I promise.” She kissed Gus on the tip of the nose and the two of them walked into the building hand in hand.


Justin had texted Brian a couple times throughout the day hoping that would give Brian a little piece of mind.  He also texted Ted who returned a text saying Brian was doing fine. Ted and Blake were staying at the same hotel so all four of them met for a drink at 3:00 and then both couples went to their suites for a couple hours of alone time.  Ted and Blake barely took time for a drink excusing themselves.

Blake gave Brian and Justin each a hug and said, “Do you know how long it has been since I have had my amazing husband to myself? No kids? And, Brian, do I have permission to shut his phone off?”

“Yes, you have my permission.   We have reservations for 6:30 so let’s meet in the lobby about 6:10?”

“See you then.” Ted said as he pulled Blake out of the room.

“How about you, Brian, can you think of anything we could do for the next two hours?” Justin’s hand went into Brian’s lap under the little table. Before Brian realized it Justin had Brian’s zipper down and his hand was in the fly. Justin kept a conversation going while he brought Brian closer and closer to an orgasm and as Brian sat their in his $4000 Armani suit he pulled Justin’s mouth to his to stifle his cry as he came.  He tried to keep the trembling to a minimum. He zipped up his pants and threw a $50 bill down to pay for the four drinks and hustled Justin out of the bar. Once inside the elevator Brian pinned Justin against the wall and as they took the private elevator up to the penthouse Brian entered Justin and by the time they got to the 75th floor Justin cried out making Brian cum again, this time deep inside Justin.

Soon Brian and Justin had stripped and Justin was holding the beads from the plane.  “Baby, I think you would enjoy these and I know I enjoy them. Do you want to give or receive?”

“I am afraid I wouldn’t be able to walk normally if I did that right now.  I have another idea, maybe something to get you warmed up for that later.” Brian went to the little bag of toys and pulled out a long thin vibrator.  

Before Justin could even say yes Brian had inserted half of it and turned it on high.  He moved it in and out and Justin soaked up all the feelings. Justin often wondered why pushing his body to the limit was so exciting to him but whatever the reason he always wanted to try to take it in deeper.  Brian made it his mission to find what he thought would give pleasure and he was rarely wrong.

As he continued to work the vibrator in farther, Brian found a spot that took a little more pressure to move it on but once he got it past that point Justin lost total control. His whole body twitched and he couldn’t stop cumming even when he had nothing more to give. Brian kissed and stroked him until Justin finally shouted, “Stop, god, Brinn!”

Brian chuckled as he slowly removed the vibrator.  He never thought of needing a safe word for to much pleasure but he was sure Justin would need a nap after basically orgasming the last half hour. As he curled up in Brian’s arms he whispered, “Your turn tonight,” and he fell asleep.

When Justin woke he still felt like something was quivering deep inside him.  Brian wasn’t in bed but Justin heard the shower start. He walked to the bathroom and he entered the shower stall with Brian. He wrapped his arms around Brian, bringing his hands up on Brian’s chest. He kissed his shoulder blade. “I love you.  I wish there was a stronger way to say that but I love you more than I can say.”

“I’m glad you say it but more importantly you show me every day that you love me.” Brian said as he turned around and kissed him. “We better not start again or we are never going to get to dinner on time.”


The two couples had a great time catching up.  Blake led the questions to the kidnapping and watched their reactions both verbally and physically. They shared kids pictures and stories.  Brian and Justin insisted they take the boys to Ibiza over their spring break and Brian and Justin would make sure they didn’t plan the trip for the same time.     The four men strolled arm in arm with their partner to the gallery. As Justin went into artist mode Blake watched Brian watching Justin. It was obvious this is where Brian’s anxiety increased.

After observing him for half an hour, Blake put an arm around Brian’s waist.  “Let’s find a place to talk for a bit. Ted will keep an eye on Justin along with the guards.”  He smiled up at Brian. Brian nodded and led the way back to the director’s office. Once the door closed Blake said, “Brian, you are fine. It is totally understandable that you got scared the first time Justin was back in a gallery setting.”

“I totally lost it last night.”

“But you found yourself again, haven’t you?”

“Justin, helped me find myself.”

“Of course he did. As long as you have each other you are able to find your footing. He loved you through it last night, didn’t he?”

Brian nodded.

“I don’t want you to think love fixes everything and for most people I wouldn’t suggest that and I am not saying there aren’t things you shouldn’t talk through but I think I know you fairly well, and I know you aren’t just going to sit and share with just anyone.”

“Blake, you have helped me and my family many times.”

“Which is the only reason you talk to me as much as you do. But what you needed was to realize that the man you love more than life itself was safe. Your family went through one of the most traumatic experiences you could go through. Together you are both still healing.”

“Blake, it is the thought of losing him. At this point if he left me for someone else, as long as he was happy and healthy, I would be able to survive.”

“Brian, Justin feels the same way about you.  He is never going to just leave you. We are both so fortunate to find the person we were meant to be with. And we were both fortunate to have the family we needed to make us whole. Brian, anytime you are feeling insecure and need to talk to someone besides Justin, text me, call me.  Trust me, I understand.”

Brian stood and hugged Blake. He hung on, needing the support for a moment.  The door opened and Ted and Justin walked in. “Well, Ted, looks like they are both already busy.”

Blake and Brian separated and Brian reached for Justin who stepped into his arms. Their lips met and they forgot their friends were in the room.

“How do they do that?” Ted looked at Blake with a smile.

“I am not sure but I would be willing to try, my love.”  Blake walked up to Ted and kissed his husband. “This afternoon was amazing.  What are we going to do tonight to outdo that?”

Brian moved his lips from Justin’s for a second,”If you want some additional entertainment we still have several things in our toy bag.”

“Careful, Baby, I do have plans for a couple of those things tonight.” Justin’s hand slid down the front of Brian’s trousers.  “I was actually just taking a quick break. I should be done here in less than an hour. I love you.” Justin kissed him and went out the door.”

Ted and Blake were still in each other’s arms.  “Why don’t I leave you two alone. Tonight you don’t have to worry about anything.  Go a little wild.” Brian kissed them both on the cheek. “Thanks, Blake.” Brian left the men alone.

Ted ran his hand through Blake’s hair, “Far be it from me to disobey my boss.” Ted’s hand slid over Blake’s trousers.  “You know I love our boys but I think we should try for a girl.” Ted got a smirk on his face and Blake locked the office door.


Blake clung to Ted as they walked out of the office and the four men decided to stroll back to the hotel.  They laughed and reminisced all the way back. Before going to their own rooms they decided to have breakfast at  8:00. Blake and Ted had a noon flight to catch. Brian and Justin had the day in the city before taking an overnight flight back to California.  

Brian and Justin arrived at the Penthouse and Brian took out his phone right away.  “If we call now Brinn will still be awake. I miss that little girl.” Brian sat on the sofa.

“She misses us, too,” Justin dropped next to him.  


Brinn, Gus, and Shelby had a great time at the museum.  Brinn soaked up everything she saw and after staying very close to Gus the first fifteen minutes she forgot the ride in and enjoyed her day.  When it was time to go back to the vineyard, they got in the Jeep.

“Who would like an ice cream cone?” Gus asked as they pulled into a drive thru.  The ride home was full of singing and laughter. Shelby looked at Gus and her heart skipped a beat.  It might include Lucky, too, but she couldn’t wait to feel Gus next to her in bed again, soon. She wanted him so badly.   

They arrived home by 5:00 and texted Justin so he knew they had made it home before dark. Lucky and JR were in the kitchen making dinner.  It was clear they had been working for a good part of the afternoon. They had homemade pasta and sauce. There was a chopped salad and Jennie  had made dessert. Gus gave JR a hug. He loved seeing her happy and this evening she truly did look happy. Just before he stepped back Gus felt a kick from JR’s stomach.  He was fascinated by his younger sister being able to grow life. “Why don’t you sit down, JR. You look tired. Happy, but tired.” He guided her to the table and pulled out a chair for her.

After dinner, JR was tired and went to her room.  Her feet were swelling and her back hurt.

Brinn walked up to Lucky, “Lucky, I am sorry I spoke to you the way I did before I left.  That was not right, “ and with that she went to write down some of the things she saw today before she forgot.

“Thank you, Brinn.  I will be there in a little while for us to do your exercises.” Brinn’s shoulders slumped as she walked down the hall.

Gus, Lucky, and Shelby began cleaning up the kitchen.  Soon it was a game. A hand slipped across an ass. Gus’ arm brushed her chest.  Lucky pinned Gus against the counter as he put something away. Soon Lucky kissed Gus’ neck and then Gus kissed Shelby’s temple and by the time the kitchen was cleaned all three of them were quite desperate for more. For a moment Gus had Shelby pressed against the counter with his lips on her while Lucky’s hands slipped between them cupping Gus as he grew under Lucky’s talented fingers.  Just then Lucky yelped and Gus started laughing. He stepped back a few inches and reached for his vibrating telephone that had taken Lucky by surprise.

“Hey, Pops, how’s New York?”

“It definitely has its perks.” Justin’s hand was deep in Brian’s fly.

“Hi, Dad.” Brian put the phone on speaker.

“Hey, Gus.  How was the field trip?”

“Brinn really enjoyed it.  She is so much smarter than I am.  Good thing, Shelby is so brilliant.” He instinctively pulled her closer. She slipped her arms around his waist. To her regret, Gus took a step back and started walking toward Brinn’s room.  

“Glad you had a good time. Anything else we should know about?” Justin asked?

“Nothing I couldn’t handle.  Hey, Brinn, our dads are on the phone.” He opened the door to her room.  She rushed him and took the phone out of her hand. She put the phone on speaker and the four of them talked for a few minutes before the love yous and goodbyes were said.

Gus walked out the bedroom door as Lucky was walking in. Gus had to leave the area as soon as he heard Brinn cry.  He knew it would be a rough night. Not only had she skipped a session but she was tired now and she whimpered so pathetically.

Shelby put an arm around Gus’ waist, “I think I can distract you for a while.” Shelby pushed Gus down on the couch and then straddled his lap. She ground against his awakening cock.  “Gus, I want you so bad.”

“Shelby, I told you I kind of….”

“Well, according to one of our presidents this isn’t sex.” Shelby dropped to her knees and opened Gus’ fly.  Before he could stop her, not that he wanted to, her head was deep in his lap. She savored his taste as he soon shed precum. It was only a couple minutes before she felt the heat of his cum going down her throat. She took the time to gently clean him off and when she looked up, Gus pulled her back onto the couch and then pinned her underneath his body. His hand went into her pants and found the spot he was looking for. He brought her  higher and higher and then kissed her as her body was racked with shutters.

“Looks like I missed out on some fun,” Lucky stood in the entrance to the room.  “Gus, Brinn wants to say goodnight.” Gus got up and as he past Lucky caught him at the waist and kissed him until Gus swooned against him.

“Gus…” Brinn’s voice came down the hall.

“Coming Brinn,” he called to her. ”I gotta go,” Gus stepped away from Lucky and went down the hall.

It took Gus a while to calm Brinn down.  Her arm hurt and she wanted her daddies. Gus climbed in bed with her as she slept his mind flashed over what had happening in the living room just a little while ago.  He was getting more confused all the time. He cared about both Shelby and Lucky. He loved them but was he in love with either of them? He slipped into sleep with no answers.


Justin lowered his mouth to Brian’s lap. He was so gentle Brian began to beg for relief.  “Are you feeling adventurous? Will you let me play?”

“I will let you do anything if you will just let me cum!”  Brian pulled Justin’s mouth up to his own.

“Lay down on your side.  Bend your knee just a bit.” Justin had him separate his legs just a bit.  He pulled out the beads that gave him so much pleasure, and lubed them well. He knew this wasn’t Brian’s favorite thing but he knew he could make him feel things he didn’t everyday. Justin alternated between adding a bead and nursing Brian’s dick. Justin knew once he had gotten the fourth and larger bead in Brian would expect to be done but it was Justin’s goal to get at least one more in.  As he ever so lightly drug his teeth up Brian’s cock he managed to get one more in.

Brian cried out in discomfort and pleasure.  Justin began to run his hand from the beads all the way up to his mouth and then back.  He then drug his teeth over Brian’s erection once more, Brian began to lose control. When Justin knew Brian was not going to regain control he removed a bead and as he worked out the large one Brian screamed maybe louder than Justin had ever heard.

Brian collapsed on his back and Justin dropped his head on Brian’s chest.  When Brian could think straight he looked at Justin. “I am so glad you push me out of my comfort zone once in a while. My god, everytime I think it will never be better…” Justin kissed him and Brian began drifting down Justin’s body to repay the pleasure.

The trip to New York City was wrapped up.  Ted and Blake headed back to Pittsburgh and Justin and Brian did their Christmas shopping.  As the sun began to set their limo driver dropped them at the private airstrip. As they sat buckled in their seats they held hands.  It was a good trip but they were ready to see their kids and get out of the hustle and bustle of the city.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                


Chapter 3 by Simply written

Chapter 3


Justin woke up to the hum of the plane and found Brian’s head in his lap. No he wasn’t giving him a blowjob he was sound asleep. Justin ran his hand through Brian’s hair several times, feeling the texture of the silky strands. Just as he was wondering if they had time for a quick love session he heard the flaps on the wings and the seatbelt sign came on.


“Baby, time to sit up and put on your seatbelt.” Brian’s head turned and he buried his face deep into Justin’s crotch. “We don’t have time.  You need to put on your seatbelt.”


Brian sat up and kissed Justin as he tied his seatbelt.  “By the way,” Brian looked at Justin, “you are an asshole.”


“Considering how often you have used it, that shouldn’t be a surprise.”  


“I said you are one not that you have one, although I am so very glad you do.”


“So what makes me an asshole?”


“You had already fallen asleep when it hit me.  Jake and Heath. You are really lucky I didn’t catch that the night I had my panic attack.  I would probably have never let go of you. Brokeback Mountain, and poor Mr. Ledger is no longer with us.  Please don’t use those names again. I never want to associate you with someone who is no longer with us.” Brian almost viciously pulled Justin’s head to his and bruised Justin’s lips.


Justin noted the light tone of Brian’s voice but felt his true feeling in the kiss. He brought his hand to Brian’s cheek and ever so softly said, “I’m sorry, Baby,” and the kiss went to such tenderness that Brian brushed away the tear that escaped Justin’s eye.  “I love you, darling.” The wheels of the plane touched down and they were almost home.


It was very late, when a car dropped them off  at the vineyard. They entered the house quietly and went to look in on Brinn first.  There lay Brinn in Gus’ arms. Justin pulled Brian back into the hall.


“Do you mind if I…”


“Go ahead,  sleep with Brinn.” Brian kissed him. “Gus can join me if he wishes but I am almost betting he may have someplace he would rather be.”


“I wonder if he knows where he wants to be.  I think we have to make sure we are here for him, well, maybe I should say for Brinn.  He has had too much responsibility for too long.” Justin kissed Brian. “Our young man needs to be allowed to live his own life. Maybe we should prompt him to go out and do more away from us. He spends far too much time with his family.”


“He starts classes after the first of the year.  Hopefully, he will make some friends his own age but right now let’s get our daughter and bring her to bed with us we both need some snuggle time with her.”


Brian picked up Brinn who, once she saw her dad she wrapped her arms around his neck, laid down her head, and went back to sleep.  Justin bent over and kissed Gus on the cheek. “We’re home, Gussy. You are off sister duty. I am sure you can find someone place else you’d like to sleep.” Justin followed Brian out.  Brian laid Brinn down and laid down next to her.


As Justin got into bed the door softly opened, Gus walked in, “Did you forget to tell me something?” Justin asked as Gus walked toward them.


“No, just wondered if there was room for me in there, too?” Justin pulled the blanket back and Gus got in next to Justin.  Gus draped his arm over Justin who put his hand over Gus’.


“Love you, Gus.”


“I love both of you, too.”



Brian and Justin had a wonderful holiday season with their friends and family.  Gus had thankfully gotten the second cottage completed so this time this time Peter and Becca could stay there comfortably.  Both Shelby and Lucky went home to family so there was room for family. John and Tony flew out with the kids and Claire also joined them.  Gus bunked out in Justin’s studio. Brinn was so excited to see Matti. He was now six and little Jonna was nearly a year and starting to walk.  


By New Year’s Eve Tony and John were back at the inn to help with guests but Becca and Peter stayed for a couple extra days as Michael and Ben visited JR.   It was nice seeing Michael and JR getting along. Michael seemed to be glad that his grandchildren would be nearby and Becca and Peter were happy to share. Since Becca had no family these babies could use a couple grandpas in the area.


When it was time for the regular schedules to begin, Shelby resumed teaching Brinn but Lucky was no longer needed daily.  He came up on weekends to do a weekly workout with Brinn and to check on JR, but mainly he came to spend time with Gus. Things didn’t get easier between Gus, Shelby, and Lucky.  Shelby fell deeper in love with Gus almost daily. Gus visited her a couple times a week and his fun loving nature and gentleness had now embedded themselves in her heart.


Lucky loved Gus, too, but only spending weekends with him meant he had to entertain himself during the week.  He had found a couple of playmates in town to distract him but they were not Gus.


Gus started classes and loved them.  His first project was going to come up with plans to expand the cottages one for Peter’s family and one for John’s. Gus knew he had found his career.  He had also been spending more time working on his music. Shelby could listen to him all day. And there were evenings when that is what they did.

February meant Brian, Justin and Brinn were going on vacation.  Brinn was going to be spoiled by her Grandma Jenn while Brian and Justin went to Ibiza for a week of just the two of them.  JR spent the week in town at a retreat for teen moms. That left Gus and Shelby alone. Shelby spent her days working on completing her master’s thesis while Gus worked on his own projects.  By the time Lucky arrived on Friday evening, Gus and Shelby had spent every night together. When Lucky pulled Gus into his arms Shelby knew she couldn’t take this much longer. She needed him to herself or to give him up.  Gus was too young to make a lifetime commitment but she at least needed all of him for now or none of him. It hurt too much to watch him with Lucky. Her solution for the time being was she would spend her weekends in town so she didn’t have to witness anything that might go on.



When Brian and Justin returned from Ibiza they were both rejuvenated.  Brian had a couple of work projects he was working on while Justin was ready to start a new series of paintings.  Brinn was glad to be back with her dads but had enjoyed spending time with her grandmother. Brinn was ready to start high school level classes when she arrived back.   And Shelby was so happy to see the little girl. She didn’t realize how much she would miss her.


As March arrived everyone was excited about the coming of spring except JR.  She was just miserable. She could only be on her feet for a few minutes at a time and to Shelby’s shagrin, Lucky was spending all his time at the vineyard.  Her risk for early delivery was high so they wanted medical assistance close.


Gus checked on JR every morning.  He knocked on the door. “Jennie, can I come in?”


“Sure, if you are interested in seeing a beached whale.” Gus  walked in. Jennie was trying to get up and Gus rushed to help her get up.


“You really look beautiful, JR.  I know you are really uncomfortable.”


Jennie started crying  and crumbled against Gus.  I can’t do this, Gus! I just can’t do this anymore!”


“Oh, Sweetheart, yes you can.  You have done so well and you don’t want anything to happen to them.” He rubbed her stomach, feeling movement.  “You are so amazing. I mean, you have two humans in there.”


“Gus, I just want to be a 16 year old.  I am going to be so stretched out and gross no guy will ever look at me again.”


“You will have lots of boyfriends and sometime the right guy will come along and after I give him permission you will marry him and if you want to, you will have another child or two because you will be ready to be a parent.”


JR doubled over and cried out.  “GUS, what’s happening?”


“Ok, JR, don’t panic.  Sit down and let me get Lucky.” She clung to his arm.  I will be right back. I promise.” He kissed her cheek and left quickly.  He rushed into Lucky’s room, the one that had been his. “Lucky, we need you!”


“Well, I am not sure who we are but I will gladly oblige.” He grabbed Gus’ shirt throwing him off balance and onto the bed. It happened so fast Gus didn’t get a word out until Lucky’s lips landed on his.


“No, Lucky!”  Just then there was a scream from JR’s room.  “We need to go, you asshole!”


They both ran for the door.  JR was on the floor when they entered.  Both men dropped to the floor. “Help me lay her on her back.”  After she was laying down, Lucky took her blood pressure and listened to her stomach.  


Jennie was crying softly, “It hurts, Gus.” Gus kissed her forehead.


“Gus, I need you to help JR sit up a bit. Gus sat on his knees so Jennie could lean back against him.  “Ok, JR, this is going to be uncomfortable but I need to see if you are dilated. Try to relax and let Gus support you.” Lucky had on a  glove and removed her underwear. “Ok, now relax.”


JR whimpered as Lucky examined her.  “Are you feeling a little better?” He could feel her muscles relaxing.


“I’ll feel better if you quit jamming your fingers up my…”


“I’m going to make a call to your doctor. If you feel like you can do it, let Gus help you get back on the bed.”


Gus helped JR get to her feet and then to the bed.  Gus sat next to her with an arm around her shoulder.


Justin came in. “Lucky told me we’ve had some excitement.” He sat on the edge of her bed and stroked her leg. “How are you feeling?”


“I feel better.  The sharp pain is gone.”


“That’s good.  Lucky should be back in  a minute.”


Lucky strode in.  “Well, it looks like I am going to be making a trip into town to get some medicine.  I spoke to your doctor and we are going to start daily injections.”


“No, I hate needles!”


“I’m sorry, but if we want to keep these babies safe for at least four more weeks.  You will be on bed rest, up for the bathroom and one daily shower.”


JD buried her head in Gus’ chest.  Gus held her close for a moment. “Dad, can you sit with Jennie for a minute? I will be right back.”


“Sure, Gus.”  Justin took his spot next to her, putting a comforting arm around her.


Gus went next door.  Lucky was just coming out of the shower.  Gus walked up to him and kissed him deeply.  “God, you are hot when you take charge. I want to … I know we don’t have time right now but tonight…” Gus reached down and then dropped to his  knees in front of Lucky and for thirty seconds sucked with all his might. Lucky nearly screamed in ecstasy but then Gus backed off. He stood and kissed him once more.  Tonight, we will make a night of it.”


“I will hold you to that and hopefully you will be ready for entry.”  Lucky kissed him. “I need to go.”


“Lucky, is she going to be alright?”


“I hope so.  I’ll be back in an hour or two.”

“What if she has the pain again?”


“Help her stretch flat and then put a pillow under her knees.  Then gently rub the sides of her stomach. I think she will be fine as long as she stays in bed.”


Justin was talking softly with JR when Gus arrived back in her room.  “Thanks, Dad, I can sit with her now.”


“Please don’t sit with, Gus.  It is a beautiful day. Go work on your school project.  Justin will be in the house in case I need something and he will call you if I need you.  I will probably just nap anyway.”


“Are you sure?”


“Please, Gus, give me a little space.”


“Ok, but I am going to check on you in an hour and then Lucky should be back.”


“And when he starts jabbing me with those needles you are going to be here!”


“I will be, Jennie. I love you.”


Gus went out to his cottage and started working on some school work.  He heard the door open and then he felt Shelby’s arms come around him.  She kissed his neck.


“I have half an hour and I can think of an amazing way to spend it.” She turned Gus’ chair around and dropped her pants.  She stepped out of her pants. “Do you need help with that zipper?” Gus stood and dropped his pants to his ankles. Shelby pushed him back into the chair and dropped to her knees and after a few licks of his growing cock, she stood and, straddling his lap, lowered herself onto him.


He instantly thrust up and then, panicked.  “Condom! We need a condom but God you feel so good. This is the first time….” He grabbed her hips and lifted her off.  He reached for his pants and pulled out a condom. He slipped it on and then, turning Shelby away from him, he re-entered her. At this angle his penis rubbed her clit with each stroke.  It only took him a few more thrusts before she cried out. Gus held onto her hips and after a few more movements he joined her in an orgasm. He pulled her back against his chest forcing her back on his now half erect penis.  She began contracting around him, deep inside her.


“I wish we could dump the condoms.  I love feeling you.”


“You know that isn’t safe.” Gus said through clenched teeth as he began to become erect again.  


“It could be, if it was just the two of us….”  Shelby bit her tongue. She hoped she hadn’t said too much.


Gus’ phone beeped.  “Shit, that’s my reminder to check on JR.”  


Shelby stood up.  “I know you need to go to her.  I understand. She stood and turned to kiss him.  “Are you coming over tonight? I want more of you.”


“Shelby, I’m sorry.  Lucky and I….well…”


“Don’t say anything.  I don’t want to know.”  She pulled up her pants and left the cottage quickly.


Gus quickly pulled up his pants and jogged up to the house.  


Jennie hadn’t been kidding when she said she hated needles.  She cried as he injected her and then fell asleep with her head in his lap.  When Lucky was sure she was asleep he walked over and kissed Gus. His hand traveled down Gus’ back and into the back of his pants. “Can I get entrance tonight?”


Gus nodded tentatively.


“Good, cause I love the feel of you.”


Gus rarely looked forward to this but he knew it was about his turn once again.  



It was late afternoon when Justin slipped into Brian’s office.  He pushed Brian back from his desk and sat on his lap.


“Justin, I am trying to get some work done here.” Brian said brusquely.


“Well, excuse me! I am sorry I disturbed you.” He got up and started toward the door.  “Please, don’t let me interrupt the genius at work.” Justin slammed the door behind him.  Justin smiled a bit as he walked to their room. Maybe there would be a little make up sex tonight but right now he decided it was time to call Becca and see if she was ready to move here until the babies come.  

Justin called Becca, “Hey, Becca.”


“Is something wrong?  You don’t sound right.”


“Everything is alright at the moment but if you want to see those babies born you probably should make work of getting out here.  She has started taking some medication to hold off contractions and the doctor hopes to have at least four more weeks but if she goes early you won’t have time to fly here.”


“Ok, Justin, thanks for calling.  I will try to be there by the weekend.  I wish Peter could come but he has to stay at the office.  There is too much going on there.”


Justin laughed a bit, “I have the same thing going on here.  Kinnetik must be busy today. Get some loving from your husband tonight and then let me know when you will be arriving and someone will pick you up.”


Dinner was no longer a time when everyone sat at the table.  Tonight Lucky, Shelby, and Gus ate with JR in her room. That left Brian, Justin, and Brinn at the table.  Brian tried to apologize but Justin was not responding. They both listened to Brinn talk about what new math theory she was working on with Shelby.  As dinner came to a close Brinn looked at Justin and then at Brian. “I don’t know which one of you screwed up but by tomorrow you better have it figured out. I don’t want another meal like this.”  She kissed both of her dads and started toward the hall. “I expect kisses from both of you at bedtime.”


Justin glared at Brian.  “Go spend time with our daughter,” and he turned his back to him as he started to clear up the kitchen. Brian walked toward Brinn’s room as Gus walked out of JR’s room.  


Shelby stayed behind to be with JR and Lucky as he checked her over again.  He had insisted someone always be with him when he did that. Not that he thought JR would try to accuse him of something but he never wanted to be put into the situation.


Gus found Justin in the kitchen.  He silently started cleaning up next to his dad. Finally he said, “What’s up with you and Pops?”


Justin smiled up at his son.  “Oh, nothing really. Son, you need to learn the art of pouting.  He did tick me off a bit, however, I blew it out of proportion so we can make up tonight.” He kissed Gus’ shocked face.  “You have to use it wisely but a made up fight once in a while is great for the sexlife. Not that you need any help with that.”  Justin saw a quick shadow cross his face. “Is everything alright, Gus? I worry you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself. Where is this threesome going? I don’t see you wanting a polyamorous relationship long term.”


“It really isn’t like that.  Yes, we have all been together a few times but Shelby isn’t into that so I have just spent time with both of them. I am confused. Lucky has told me he wants to be with me but yet he was sleeping with other guys when he was working in town.  And Shelby,” he paused for a second, “She is really great, isn’t she?”


“She is, son,” Justin turned and hugged him.  Gus held on tight for a few moments. “I can’t make this decision for you.  They are both great people but you are going to have to decide what you want from them.  It is obvious how different they are. You are young. Don’t rush yourself. If either of them are pressuring you to choose, I would back off for a bit until you are sure.”


“Thanks, Dad.  I am not rushing anything but it is hard when you care about both of them.”


“And when your heart still has an empty spot for someone else?”


“I still miss him.  I loved him.”


“I have no doubt you did.  Take your time, Gus. You are in no rush.”  Justin looked around the kitchen. “Thanks for the help.  Looks like we got it cleaned up. I need to go bout a bit and read your sister a story.”


“And then you have some makeup sex to have...even though you really aren’t mad.”  


“Trust me, when Brian thinks he is in the doghouse the effort he makes is very rewarding.”


“I know you might have some regrets about the paintings of the two of you but, and this may sound weird but, I learned a lot about you through those paintings.  I get to see the love between you everyday but thankfully I haven’t seen that side too often. I don’t want to see my dads having sex but the tenderness is so obvious in the portraits.  I love you, guys.” He kissed Justin on the cheek and said, “Go have fun.”


Justin walked into Brinn’s room as Brian and Brinn sat on a bed with a closed book in front of them.  “Hey, Sweetie, looks like your dad is done with his book. Why don’t you kiss him so he can LEAVE, and we can read the book you really want to read.”


“Justin, come on….” Brian got up and touched his shoulder but Justin pulled away. As Brian walked out of the room, Justin winked at Brinn.


“Daddy, what are you up to?”


“I am just making sure your Dad realizes he can’t ignore me.  I really am not angry with him but sometimes he needs to be reminded we are more important than work.”


“You are really tricky, Daddy.  You know Dad loves us, though.”


“I do, Sweetheart.  I just like to play with him.  So what book would you like to read tonight.”  Justin spent a half hour with Brinn before kissing her and telling her lights out in 30 minutes.


Justin walked into the master bedroom.  He had to hide his smile when he found candles and a bottle of wine open next to the bed. From the side Justin saw Brian coming up he waited for his touch.  The moment Brian’s hand touched his waist, Justin stepped out of his reach.


“Come on, Sunshine.  I’m sorry.”


“What are you sorry for?”


“I’m sorry I blew you off today.” Brian came up next to him and slipped his arm around his waist. He stepped in close and kissed Justin’s temple.  “I should have given you a few minutes even if I was busy. I apologize, Sunshine. You know I love you.”


Justin’s mad face was getting harder to keep. As Brian’s lips moved closer Justin reached up and touched Brian’s cheek.  His hand traveled to the back of Brian’s head and Justin guided it down so their lips met. It was only a quick encounter and Justin stepped away again.


“I know you need to work but I don’t like being ignored.”


“I said I’m sorry. Please, Darling.” Brian tried to kiss him again but he only caught his cheek.  

Brian walked over and poured two glasses of wine.  He picked them both up and carried them over, handing one to Justin.  “I love you.” He slid his free arm around Justin, “Forgive me?”


As Brian’s mouth came toward Justin’s, Justin brought the glass to his mouth and sipped the wine.  “Damn it, Justin!”


Justin finally couldn’t stop from smiling, “Ah, Baby, I love you, too, but I do love to watch you squirm once in a while to remind you what is really important. That would be me and your family.”


Brian took the glass out of Justin’s hand and set down both of them.  “I know how important you are. I do owe you an apology, let me show you how sorry I am.”  He tugged Justin’s shirt off and then his own. Next he undid Justin’s fly and as he slid his hand down the front Justin sucked in a quick breath as Brian’s fingers. Justin swayed into Brian and undid his fly. His hands slid down the back of Brian’s ass, moving his pants and briefs down as he did so.  Justin started to drop to his knees but Brian held him under his arms. “It is your night, Sunshine. I plan to show you just how much I do love you.” They both stepped out of their pants and after he ran his hands down Justin’s sides and then slipped a hand to the middle of his back and guided him to the shower.  


Brian turned on the rain shower head and placed Justin under it.  Using his hands, Brian started with his blonde hair. He used the shampoo that they both liked, massaging his scalp.  He then took the bar of soap and began at his shoulders. He moved the bar across the plains of his back and then his chest. He brought the bar up to Justin’s armpits.  His fingers fluttered enough for Justin to giggle. When Brian heard the beautiful noise of his love’s laugh, he lost control and pulled him obsessively against his body. His mouth needed to be everywhere at once. He was in a frenzy.


As Justin’s breath began to come in short little gasps he managed to say, “I really wasn’t mad you know.  Irritated yes, angry, no.” Brian’s mouth crushed his lips again.


When the separated again Brian softly said, “Why did you make me think ….”


“For this, my darling.  There is nothing better than makeup sex.”  Justin’s mouth slid across Brian’s chest and he nipped first one and then the other nipple. Brian led Justin out of the shower and dried him thoroughly letting his fingers invade crevices, bringing more pleasure to Justin whose knees began to buckle. Brian picked him up and carried him to the bed. “If you hurt your back carrying me…” Brian tossed him on the bed and dropped down next to him.  


As they lay there, hands and lips skimmed over each other and when they were both needed more Brian reached for a couple of Justin’s favorite toys. “Which one do you want tonight, Sunshine?” Justin took one and threw it across the room and then took the second one and tossed it the other direction.  


“As much as I enjoy both of those, tonight I want the one thing I can’t live without. I just want you, my darling.  I only need you.” Brian positioned himself above Justin and looking deep into the deep blue pools of Justin’s eyes, he entered him, He fought to control himself and began to slowly move in and out, leaning over to claim Justin’s mouth frequently and as Justin let out a cry, Brian did the same and together the men joined their hearts.


Brian dropped next to Justin and pulled him into his arms.  “You were never really mad?”


“It just hurt when I just wanted a kiss, a minute of your attention, and you pushed me away.  By the way, Becca is on her way here tomorrow. After JRs scare today, Becca needs to be here.”


“I agree. She will want to be here when the babies come.” He pressed Justin deep into the mattress as he assaulted his lips.”  I should have listened to you. I should have done this,” Brian claimed his mouth, again. “I will never get enough of you. Never live without you.  I will always be yours, my love.” After more kissing and stroking Brian turned his back to Justin and Justin drove into Brian. His sudden intake of breath and then a long sigh out as they became one again. Brian let himself  feel every move Justin made inside him while Justin felt Brian pull him in snuggly. They fell asleep linked body and soul.



Justin and Brian woke to a small knock on the door.  “Daddies, you both better be in there and you better get some clothes on because I am counting to five and then I am coming in. One, two…” Justin jumped out of bed  and pulled out two pairs of shorts. He threw one at Brian and he put on the other pair. He then climbed back in bed and pulled on up the blankets. “Five.” The door opened and Brinn came running in and jumped between them. “Well, I am glad to see you two had fun playing last night.  I don’t like it when you two are fighting, even if it is kind of a joke.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and each of them started tickling her.  Her squeals and giggles soon had them all laughing. They both kissed her neck and then they both sat up a bit and started kissing each other.


“Come on, guys, your daughter is here.”  


“What am I missing out on here?”  Gus walked in the door.


“They are kissing right over top of me. Gross” Brinn told Gus.


“Brinny, we are really lucky to have parents that love each other, even if they kiss a lot. I just heard the noise and wanted to say good morning.  Lucky is going to check JR so I am going in to be with her.”


“Gus, Becca will be here today.  That will take a little pressure off of you.   I know you love your sister but somethings don’t necessarily have to be shared by a sibling.”


“I just hold her hand or support her back.  I don’t want anything to do with,” Gus shivered.  “Gross, she’s my sister but I better go or Lucky will come looking for me.”


“I’ll get breakfast made,” Justin commented as Gus walked out.  


“Can I help, Daddy?”


“Sure you can, Brinn. Give me 10 minutes to shower and dress.”


“Dad,” Brinn looked at Brian.  “Don’t you go in there because then it always takes Daddy longer to get ready.


“Go get dressed, Brinn.”



Gus ate  breakfast with JR in her room but when he had finished Lucky pulled him into his room.  He grabbed Gus behind the head and kissed him. “Fuck me, Gus. Put your big beautiful cock in me.  Stretch me.” Gus already had his pants down and put on a condom. Reaching around Lucky’s well developed body Gus’ fingers grasped Lucky’s cock and Gus smoothly entered him. Lucky reached back and grabbed Gus’ neck.  “God, Gus, I don’t know what it is about…..oh,,god….” Even after Lucky had cum Gus kept going and going until Lucky begged him to stop because his nerve endings were ready to explode. Gus then came.


Both men laid on the bed looking at the ceiling.  “Gus, I really want to,” he flipped Gus over.


“Sorry, Lucky.  I have to go pick up Becca. I will have to sleep either with you or Shelby now that Becca will be here. Gus walked over to the night stand and picked up a small vibrator.  “Tonight.” he said as he handed it to Lucky. Lucky lubed it and inserted it deep into Gus and set it on the low setting. Gus stood there for a moment getting his bearings as the vibrator set up against his prostate. “OK, well I am going to go to the airport now.” Gus shivered a bit and Lucky didn’t help by running his hand across Gus’ crotch.


“I can’t wait, lover.”



Gus met Becca at the airport and helped with her luggage. After a couple of miles of no talking, Becca questioned, “Gus, you are awfully quiet.  Nothing happened to JR or the babies?”


“Oh no, Becca, I’m sorry.  I have a lot on my mind and thank you for coming because that will help.  I will do anything for JR but she needs a woman. I hope that doesn’t sound sexist.”


Becca reached over and touched Gus’ arm.  “JR is so lucky to have you and so are we since you had a big part in setting this up for us. Is there something I can help with?  Does it happen to have something to do with your love life?”


“Gus, your whole body language is screaming sex.  When is the last time you had sex?” She didn’t worry about getting too personal.


“Um, an hour ago?”


“With?”


“Lucky and yes I was with Shelby yesterday.  I like both of them. I love both of them. I just don’t know if I am in love with either of them or if I am ready to figure that out. Oh, god….” Gus let out a moan.


“What’s wrong?”


“Don’t ask.”


“Gus, maybe you need to take a step back and take time to look over the situation.  Who would you miss but could you live without them? Do they fit into your life 10 years from now and do you even know where you will be in 10 years?”


Gus took Becca’s hand and brought it up to his lips kissing it.  “Thanks, Becca. I really am glad you are here.”


Becca leaned over and kissed his cheek, “Whatever you decide, whoever you end up with is going to be very fortunate because it is so obvious how you love with your whole heart. You remind me so much of both your dads.”


The rest of the way home Gus filled Becca in on  JR. He told her how much JR hated the daily shots and how everyone was trying to make her feel comfortable when Lucky checked on her.  Daily he had to check her dilation and contact the doctor’s office. She hated that so much. They had to remember she still was 16 years old and in many ways, a young girl.  Becca was ready to be there for her and was ready to become a mom.


“Did the remodeling get done on your house?”


“It did!  It is beautiful and it will be perfect for babies in the house.”  


“Oh, Becca, I thought you might like to sleep in my cottage?”


“Oh, Gus, do you think I could stay in the room next to JR? Is Lucky using that room?”


“I am sure he wouldn’t mind.  He can bunk with me. Half the time we hook up anyway and tonight we will definitely be together.” He again rolled his eyes.


“What you guys won’t go through...no, I am guessing I don’t want to know.”


Becca spent the rest of the day with JR.  Gus did feel like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.  Lucky moved his stuff into Gus’ cottage so Becca could move her stuff in.


As the day was closing to an end the sky turned gray. Shelby sat in her cottage.  She hated storms. It was obvious Gus planned to be with Lucky tonight. They had been closer than normal all day.  She was fairly sure they had screwed before Gus left and anytime she saw them together they just had that look. She hated that look between them. It was pure lust and need. She curled up on the couch with her arms around her knees. She had a glass of wine in her hand and sipped it as she heard the thunder roll closer. She felt a tear slip down her cheek.  Was it time to admit defeat?


Gus and Lucky had made it to the bedroom. Lucky was all over Gus.  He first removed Gus’ shirt. He latched onto one of his nipples as he slid Gus’ pants off.  Gus slipped Lucky’s shirt off, and then took his pants down. “Maybe we should invite Shelby,” Gus said between kisses.


Lucky didn’t respond to that.  He moved Gus to the bed as they heard the first raindrops. Gus started placing random kisses on Lucky’s body as if raindrops were falling on his body. They both were playing off the weather.  As the sky rumbled, Gus reached out and cupped Lucky making him groan at the same time. Gus caressed him gently making Lucky respond instantly.


“Gus, get on your knees.” Lucky ran his hand up and down Gus’ crack, pressing on the vibrator as he slid by it.


Gus cried out in surprise as the  pressure added a new sensation. “Oh, Lucky, I think I am ready.”


The weather was really ramping up outside.  Lightning flashed and the thunder cracked as the windows rattled in Shelby’s cottage.  Why hadn’t she gone up to the main house when heard the first rumble. She hated this weather.  She couldn’t last much longer.


Gus couldn’t last much longer either.  Lucky removed the vibrator and, after putting on a condom, he lubed it and then focused all his attention on Gus’ opening.  He began to insert his finger. Gus’ body quivered. Lucky added another finger and stretched him a bit more.


“Lucky, please, I need to feel you.”  As the weather outside exploded, Gus felt Lucky enter him. He started pressing forward and when he met resistance he kept pressing ahead slowly.  “Oh, you feel so…..” Thunder covered his words.


“Gus you are so amazing, inside and out.”  As the storm outside built so did their passion. Lucky no longer had restraint and he slapped against Gus over and over.


Shelby couldn’t do it she ran next door.  She didn’t take time to knock. She ran into Gus’ cottage. “Gus!”  As she did she heard a cry from the bedroom. The door was open and with the lighting flashing in the window she saw Lucky buried deep inside Gus.


Gus heard Shelby call his name just as his world exploded. Lucky cried out along with Gus but Gus’ focus was on Shelby as he saw her run back out of the house.  Gus looked at Lucky and as he pulled up his shorts he kissed Lucky and he was out the door.


“Shelby,” Gus yelled.  Through the window he had seen her run into the vineyard.  He had to wait until the sky lit up to see her in the distance. He saw her fall, “Shelly, stop running!”  He sprinted after her.


Shelby was terrified as the sky lit up.  She couldn’t see where she was running and as she fell and heard Gus call she got up and kept running. Gus gained ground and as Shelby turned a corner she saw a little shelter of some kind.  By now the storm was scaring her more than needing to run from Gus. She dropped to the floor of what looked like a garden shed. Gus saw the shed and hoped she went in. “Shelly, Honey, are you in there?”  He didn’t see her at first but then he heard her whimper. Gus rushed to her and dropped to the floor, taking her in his arms. She was shaking so hard, he pulled her into his lap. “Shelly, what is it? What happened?”


“Storms.  I hate storms.” She clung to his neck, forgetting the rest at the moment. When the lightning flashed, she buried her head into his shoulder and as the thunder crashed, she cried out.


Gus held her tight, “Oh, Shelly, Honey, you are safe.  Nothing will happen to you. He kissed her cheek and then her mouth.  


Shelby sprang from his lap and would have run out the door again if Gus hadn’t caught her around the waist. “Let go of me.  I can’t….” As it thundered again she couldn’t decide whether to hold on or still run away.


“Honey, what is it? Are you mad at me? What did I do?”


She broke away and ran back out in the storm.  Gus grabbed her before she got far and picked her up, carrying her back under cover.  She broke out of his grasp.


“Fine, I won’t touch you but you need to stay in here. But Shelly,” he reached out and touched her cheek, “I can’t stand seeing you like this.  What did I do?” He turned her head so she looked directly at him. He saw the tears in her eyes and felt the sting in his own.


“You didn’t do anything.  I did. I fell in love with you.  You told me you weren’t ready but…

I love you, Gus, and I just can’t share you anymore.” Tears streamed down her cheeks.  I will tell your dads to find Brinn a new teacher. I just can’t see you with Lucky anymore.  I am sorry. I know you didn’t want this.”


She tried to pull away but he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. After a few moments she relaxed into him.  And she sobbed. The storm rolled off as he held her. “Oh, Shelly, I’m sorry. Justin warned me but I was only thinking about myself,” Gus was now crying as well.


“Gus, that isn’t true.  You put everyone in front of yourself.  That is why I love you SO much. Look how you take care of your sisters.  You are amazing with them both. And your dads, you would do anything for them.” She ran her hands through Gus’ wet hair.  She brought her mouth to his and with every cell in her body poured out her emotions. When she stepped back she said, “I just can’t share you.  It needs to be him or me and what I saw tonight…..I hope you are happy with him.”


“Shelby, when i heard you call my name and I saw your face, I felt my heart break.  Most important….I felt my heart. That part of my heart hadn’t been working since Jamie. But seeing you so distressed…. Shelly, I can’t promise I am ready to love forever  but I can promise, you are the only one I need to be with now. I will need time to tell Lucky. Can you give me a day or two? I won’t be with him, not like that.”


“I don’t want to force you or make you say things you don’t  really feel,” Shelby’s shaky voice said as her head was buried in his chest.  


Gus tilted her face up to his and with his thumbs wiping away her tears he lowered his mouth and started with a light kiss but as it deepened Shelby put her hands on either side of his face while he pulled her close.  Breathless and shivering they finally separated. Softly Gus said, “Let’s get out of this wet clothes.” He put an arm around her waist and walked her back to her cottage.


Lucky was just about to go look for Gus and Shelby when he saw them come walking back.  Lucky knew it was over between him and Gus. The look on Gus’ face when he kissed him and he ran out told Lucky everything he needed to know.  He watched them enter her cottage and he got into bed alone.


Shelby and Gus entered her cottage and went to the bedroom.  Gus ran his and through her locks and pulled her to him for a kiss.  He reached down and pulled her top off over her head. He ran his hand down her back and felt the chill on her skin.  


“Let’s warm up in the shower.”  Gus went to the bathroom and started the shower.  It was just a small, clawfoot tub and shower but they could both fit.  Gus stripped his clothes off as Shelby walked in wrapped in a robe. Gus slipped his hands under the shoulders of her robe and slipped it off  hanging it on the hook on the back of the door. He held out his hand as she stepped into the warm, streaming water. Gus stepped in afterward and, after closing the curtain,  pulled her close. Her skin was now warm to the touch and his hands slid down her back and they rested on her ass.


“I’m sorry, Shelly.  I’m sorry you had to see that, he kissed her forehead.  “I’m sorry if you felt you had to join us,” he kissed the tip of her nose.  “You are what I want,” he kissed each of her cheeks. “You are all I need,” Gus claimed Shelby’s mouth so gently she nearly weeped for more.  She knew they would have a lot to talk over but right now all she needed was this.


They kissed and touched in the shower until the water began to cool.  By the time they dried each other off they were desperate for more. Gus laid her down on the bed and laid down next to her. By the times his lips had traveled from her lips to her clit she was already begging for more. He took his time and ran his tongue even lower and began to rim her. She cried out as his tongue entered her but as his mouth traveled up her body again she was arching toward him.  His mouth got to her ear and he whispered, “You are on the pill, right?” She nodded. “May I..”

“Oh, yes, please.  I want to feel you.”  Gus slid in gently and took his time bringing her higher than she had ever gone.  As she reached the top her whole body screamed in pleasure. “I love you, Gus. I love you so much!”


“I love you, too, Shelly.  I think I have loved you for a long time.”  He thrust a few more times and then he joined her.  They lay in each other’s arms until the sun rose when he made love to her again.


“Gus? Are you sure you want to settle for me?  I don’t want you to make a decision you feel forced into.”


“Shelby, I have known for a while that, even though I love Lucky, I wasn’t ever in love with him. And when you came to my cottage,” He pulled close and kissed her tenderly. “When I saw the pain on your face, I knew. I need you.  I can’t make a commitment yet. I did that before and my heart is still mending but, I know it is working now because I felt your pain and it couldn’t hurt like that if I didn’t love you.


“Gus, I understand.  And if this runs its course, well, nothing is a guarantee.  I am in love with you, Gus, but as long as you love me, that is enough for now.”


“I love you, Honey.” He kissed her.  “I will talk to Lucky tonight. I better get up to the house and see how JR is doing. I’m a little worried about her.”


“Just one of the reasons I love you so much.”  Shelby and forcefully pulled Gus’ head down to meet her lips while the other hand went down his pants. Her hands instantly got very busy and she dropped to her knees.  Minutes later she was back on her feet and Gus’ eyes were glazed over. She kissed him and pointed him toward the door. “Tell Brinn I will be up in about 20 minutes.”


Gus sprinted up to the main house and went straight to JR’s room.  He tapped on her door and walked in. He was there just in time see JR grasp Becca as Lucky gave her an injection.  She always cried. He didn’t really blame her. She was so brave with everything else. He rushed over to her side and kissed her cheek. “How are you this morning, Jennie?”


“I just want to have these babies.” Becca smoothed JR’s hair.


“Ok, Jennie, here is the uncomfortable part.” Lucky put on a glove and moved between her legs.


JR held Becca and Gus’ hands. Lucky reached under the blanket and checked on JR’s dilation.  She turned her head into Gus’ side. Becca smiled over at Gus. He was a special young man.

Lucky checked more than once which made all of them uncomfortable.  He then smiled at JR and said, “All done,” and he walked out the door.  Gus nodded at Becca and then followed Lucky out the door.


“What was that about, Lucky? Is she in danger?”


Lucky began to put an arm around Gus but then backed off.  “She is definitely starting to dilate. I am hoping we can keep her here a few more days but I would say by next week we will want her in the hospital. She isn’t in any imminent danger but she will need to be check twice a day now and I am reporting to her doctor each time.”  Lucky looked at Gus, “Gus…” when Gus turned Lucky said, “Never mind.”


“I better go let Jennie know she is fine for now,” Gus said.  Lucky couldn’t stop himself from reaching out and stroking his cheek as he walked by. Gus squeezed his hand lightly and walked away.


After Gus explained to JR what Lucky told him she was actually relieved.  She looked at Becca, “I am ready to turn these two over to you and Peter but I want them to be healthy for you.”


“You have done an amazing job, JR!  We can never tell you how thankful we are to you for taking such good care of our children.”  


“Becca, what if my drinking and drugs hurt them? If I hurt your babies…..”


Becca wrapped her arms around her.  “JR, if it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t be talking about a family at all.  We will love these babies no matter what the outcome but the doctor is fairly sure there isn’t going to be any major issues.  They are the size twins should be at this stage and I can’t wait to hold them and kiss them and let them know about their Aunt JR.”  Both Becca and JR cried a bit, their emotions high.


“Becca, you are coming in the delivery room, right?”


“Oh, Jennie, I was hoping you would ask but I would understand if you didn’t feel comfortable.”


“I want you there, Becca.  You have made me feel so good when you were around and you said you would be my coach.  I hope Gus will come with me too.”


“Your brother will do anything you ask.  If he could he would have these babies for you.”


“I know.  I am so glad we have been together during these months.  I always thought I had a cool big brother but now I got to know what he is like, really like.”


Becca and JR laid down together and talked about the future until JR drifted off.


Gus ran into Lucky in the hall and Lucky reached out and took Gus’ hand, guiding him to Brinn’s bedroom knowing Brinn and Shelby were in Brinn’s playhouse.  “I think we need to talk,” Lucky said as he shut the door.”


“I am so sorry, Lucky.  You are…”


Lucky silenced him with a kiss. It was tender and sincere. “I know, Gus.  The look on your face last night said it all. I just want you to be happy, Gus.  And if that isn’t with me, then I hope it is with her.”


“Oh, Lucky, I am sure I could be happy with you.  Last night was just amazing. I hadn’t felt like that with anyone but Jamie. You are amazing, Lucky, but I don’t think we are at the same place right now.  You enjoy a little variety, I need just one person right now. I need someone grounded, someone who can simplify my life.” Gus reached out and touched Lucky’s face with the back of his hand.  “Lucky, you have a need for adventure. I just want to have stability.”


Lucky took Gus in his arms, “I hope she is all you could ever want. I don’t know if I will ever find a lover like you.”  His lips met Gus’ and the sweetness of the moment brought tears to both of them.


“You will have plenty of opportunities to find someone better than me. You are a very good man, Lucky. The right man is out there and when you are ready to settle down you will find him. I do love you, Lucky, and I hope we can stay friendly.  I will always be here if you need anything.”


“And, Gus, I will always have a soft spot for you.” Their lips met one last time and Lucky slipped out the door. Both men had tear stained cheeks as the parted ways.


When Gus stepped out of the room he saw Lucky heading toward the cottages. He went toward Justin’s studio. He needed his dad.  


Justin was working on a canvas when he heard the door open and shut.  By the time he had turned around Gus was at his side and Justin quickly set his brush down to take him in his arms.  It was several minutes before Gus was emotionally able to express himself.


“Let’s sit down, Gus.” He ran his hand over Gus’ cheek and kissed him on the other one. They sat side by side but Justin had a protective arm around his son and Gus laid his head down on Justin’s shoulder.  


“I said goodbye to Lucky today.  Well, not goodbye but Shelby and I are exclusive.” In the comfort of  Justin’s arm Gus told him about last night. He told him how amazing the sex had been between Lucky and him and how Lucky had really moved him but then he told him about Shelby and how terrified she was when she came in and how she had just fallen apart. He told him about running through the vineyard and her confession of love.


“Dad, I love her.  Last night we connected like never before.  Do you think Pops will be upset if I choose to be with a woman?”


“Gus, we just want you to be happy and with the right person for you.  We both like Shelby and it is obvious how much she loves you.”


“She really does, and what she has done with Brinn and how much she has cared for JR when she needed another girl.  I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.”


“Gus your heart wasn’t ready.  Is it now?”


“Shelly and I talked about it and she understands I love her but my heart is still mending.  She wants me for me even with my weaknesses and knowing I am not in love with her yet, but I love her so much.”


“I am happy for you, Gus, but I understand your confusion.  And as much as I like Lucky, he will be gone very soon which will make your life easier.”


“Thanks for listening, Dad.  Now, I think I might go see if Shelby is done with Brinn’s classes for the day. I need to tell her it is all settled.”


“I’ll see both of you at dinner.” The two men hugged and Gus was gone.  


When Gus got to the cottages he went into his place to grab some of his things so Lucky could have the place to himself.  He hadn’t thought of the possibility Lucky might be there. As he walked in, Lucky was sitting on the sofa watching TV.


“Oh, sorry, I should have knocked.  I didn’t realize you were….”


“Gus, you are fine.  This is your place. I kind of figured you would be staying with…”

“Yes, I am just grabbing some things and I will get out of here.”


“Gus, I am not saying this is easy for me but you have been nothing but honest. I can leave if you want.”


“No, Lucky.  I hope we can be friends. I  know it will be awkward but I hope after you move on you know you can call anytime you need something and we will be here for you.”


“I do know that, Gus. Your family has been nothing but kind over the years.” Lucky walked over to Gus who was now throwing clothes into a bag. He couldn’t stop himself from reaching out and touching him. “I knew you were special when you were 13 and you didn’t disappoint. Just be happy, Gus. I am going to head up to the main house.  In about half an hour I need to do her checkup in case you want to be there.”


“Yes, please wait for me. JR seems to want me there.”


“That’s because you are always there for her.  I’ll see you in a few minutes.”



Gus knocked on Shelby’s door.  “Come in.” When she saw it was Gus she smiled and walked over. “I hoped you were coming here.”  She took his bag and threw it on the bed before taking him in her arms and kissing him. Gus held her tight against him and made his want known.  


“I would love to continue this.” His hand slid under her shirt and along her waistband, “but,” his mouth ran across her cheekbone, “I need to go up to the house.  It is time for JR’s exam and she…”


“I know she needs you and I would never expect you to ignore her.”  She slid her hand into the back of his pants where her fingers traveled down the crevice of his ass.  As she slid her hand down she whispered in his ear. “Let me know what you need, Gus. I want to make you happy.” To emphasis her point her finger pressed on him and he instantly sprang to life.


“Hold that thought.  Can we have dinner here, alone? Please.”


“Oh, god, yes!” she said as his mouth traveled down her throat. “Go, be with your sister and then come back to me.  I will make dinner.”


Gus held onto JR as she got her shot and then through the examination.  Gus watched Lucky’s face as he checked her dilation and he was sure things had changed.  He sat with JR a few more minutes until Becca came in. From the look on Becca’s face she had already talked to Lucky.  He couldn’t tell if she was just excited or scared. He left the room and tracked lucky down in the kitchen where he was talking to Justin and Brian.  


“What is it, Lucky?”  Gus felt Brian’s arm drape around his shoulder.  


“She is doing fine, Gus, but I would guess that in the next 48 hours we will be heading into town with her.  As long as she is comfortable I am just going to stay close.”


Brian pulled Gus close and kissed his temple.  “I have plans for dinner at the cottage,” Gus looked over at Lucky.  “Please call me if anything happens or if Jennie just needs me.”


“I will, Gus.”


“Oh, and Dads, tomorrow is your anniversary.  We have things planned for you. Dinner with the family and Brinn has an invite so you two can….well, you don’t need any directions.”


Gus left at a jog.  He couldn’t wait to get back to Shelby.  He realized how much lighter he felt. He hadn’t realized how heavy his heart had been. His dad was right.  He belonged with one person and now he knew Shelby was where he needed to be for now.


When Gus arrived at the cottage he found Shelby in the small kitchen.  He turned her around, and cupping her face in his hands he brushed his lips against hers.  “Please tell me that whatever you made it can wait for an hour.” His hands slid down her sides, using his thumbs to brush her covered nipples.  He slid his hands under her top and soon he had untied her bra. “Dinner can wait?” Gus questioned. She nodded as she led him to the bedroom. Gus pulled off her top and she let the bra drop off her.  His mouth fell to her breast. Within minutes she was sighing with pleasure. He untied her pants and slid them down as he pushed her back just enough so she would lie down. Gus kissed his way down, taking his time to bring her to the peak and then backing off.   


“Gus, please?  I need you now.”  She grabbed his ass and pulled him in. Gus growled as he felt her wet, hot sheath tighten around him.  Gus moved slowly until Shelby said, “Oh, please, Gus, now.” That was all it took for Gus to go into full power mode.  “Oh, god……..” She cried out as Gus stayed buried deep inside of her as he filled her with his cum. She clung to him for several moments until she could focus again.  “I want to please you, Gus. Will you let me?”


“Honey, we have all the time in the world to please each other.  He kissed her and pulled her close. “Let’s have a late dinner, tonight.”  Gus said this as his hand slid down between her legs to start the climb again.



The house was quiet when Justin joined Brian in their bedroom.  Brian was laying on his stomach in the middle of the bed. Brian slipped out of his clothes and grabbing a bottle of lavender oil he straddled Brian.  Justin rubbed some oil into his hands and began working it into Brian’s neck and shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed between Brian’s shoulder blades.  “Did you have a rough day, Baby?”


“It was busy but you are making me feel….”  The heels of Justin’s hands started at the base of Brian’s spine and followed a trail of  oil up his back, Justin pressed deeply working his way up with as much pressure as he could. He heard Brian sigh as he felt small movement of bones and muscles.  Justin moved his hands back to his lower back and then dripped oil that would run between his cheeks. Brian was taking slow steady breaths until Justin’s fingers went down the oiled trail.  As Justin’s finger began to work its way into the bud located there, Justin stroked all around the opening refusing to enter. When he started using his tongue Brian cried out in need.


Justin moved and softly said, “Turn over, Brian.”  Once Brian lay on his back, Justin straddled him again. “I want to ride you.  I want you to make me beg.”


“Well, Sunshine have a seat.”  Brian held his cock steady as Justin used gravity to slide down his throbbing dick. They moved slow at first but as desperate as Justin had gotten Brian his willpower was gone.  Brian’s fingers dug into Justin’s thighs as he thrust upward. Justin grabbed his own cock as they both built up to an explosive conclusion. Brian ran his finger through the trail of cum Justin had created on his chest and brought it to his mouth. He pulled Justin down to lay on his chest as they both dozed off.



Gus and Shelby ate a late dinner and then Gus got out his guitar.  “Shelly, will you to listen to this song for me? Pops wants me to play it tomorrow night for their anniversary.  It’s his gift to Dad. I hadn’t heard it before but it is so fitting for those two. They just exude love,....”


“And sex,” Shelby said. “I’m sorry but your dads are so hot sometimes that….” Shelby crawled across the sofa and moved Gus’ guitar off his lap.  He was sitting with his legs crossed and tucked under him. She placed one hand in the center of his legs and moved in for a kiss. Her thumb moved up and down against his brief clad penis.  Her other hand slipped around his neck and he accepted her advance. With his added support she adjusted her hand and cupped him gently in her hand. “I have pictured them doing….” she lowered her mouth, and through the material she nipped at him, licked the fabric and then blew lightly on the dampened spot.  A shiver ran through him as he came to full attention.


“I am not sure knowing you picture my dads makes me feel thrilled but,” Her tongue found the open fly area and dipped in. “Oh, god, WOMAN, what are you doing to me?”


“If you don’t know, maybe we do need to talk to your dads.” Shelby smiled as he pulled her carefully into his engorged lap and kissed her again. “Gus,” she touched his cheek, “I know you are giving up a part of your life that you enjoy.  Please, let me know how I can keep you feeling loved the way you want to be loved. I will do anything, and I do mean anything but share you.”


“I promise, I will let you know and I don’t think I will ever feel neglected with the effort you always put into our time together.” After a few more minutes of lips and tongues tangled, Gus softly said, “Can I sing this for you?  I really do want to know what you think.” He helped her move carefully off his lap. “And Shelly, things haven’t felt this right for a very long time.”


Shelby smiled at Gus, “I can’t wait to hear this.”  She sat back to listen.


Gus began to play


Wish enough, wise man'll tell you a lie
Window broke, torn up screens
Who'd have thought that you'd dream
Of a single tragic scene
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to take it off of you
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are all that I need
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the sweet to my mean

(Blue Eyes by Cary Brothers)

Gus completed the song with his eyes closed.  When he opened them again he saw the tears streaming down Shelby’s face.

“Oh, Gus, that is so perfect for your dads and you sang it so well.” She looked into his eyes.  “May I come back over there?” She got on her hands and knees on the couch.

He set his guitar to the side and Shelby’s face ended up lying in his lap. Why hadn’t he noticed how unbelievably amazing she was earlier and he wasn’t just talking about her ability to make him cum in seconds.  She loved him, like no other person outside of family, had ever done, not even Jamie.


At 3:00 am Justin and Brian woke to a scream. They sat up together, “JR.” They both said in unison.  “Call Gus, I’ll go check what they need us to do.” Justin went out the door.

“Daddy, what’s going on?”  A sleepy Brinn came out of her door. He noticed she still held her arm carefully.

‘I think JR might be having her babies. You go back into your room. I will let you know once I check on her.” Justin gave her a quick kiss and stepped into JR’s room.  

Becca was at her side while Lucky was checking between her legs.  She cried out as Lucky did what he did.

“I will be right back.” Lucky stepped out and Justin walked over to JR’s side.  

“Gus is on his way.  Do you want me to call your moms?”

“No, Justin, I don’t want them here.  Please don’t tell them until it is over.”  Jennie pleaded.

“Ok, I won’t call them, I promise.”

Gus rushed in the door and Justin stepped away so he could sit by JR. She whimpered as she squeezed his hand.  “I’m so scared, Gus!”

Lucky returned to the room with a needle and vial. “I spoke to your doctor.  I need to give you this and try to stop the contractions. I know you hate this and I  am afraid this is going to hurt. I don’t want to lie to you. Get as comfortable as you can.”

JR started crying softly just thinking about it.  Gus stretched out next to her and pulled her close to him.  He sang softly in her ear and stroked her back as Lucky began the injection.  JR clung to Gus and started crying even harder. “It hurts. It hurts.” After what seemed like forever Lucky stepped away.  Gus just held her.

Justin went to check on Brinn and found Brian already in there with her. Justin kissed Brinn, who was sleeping and brought his lips to Brian’s.  After their lips met, Justin brushed his temple with his mouth. “I will be back. I need to find out what is going on. I love you, Baby.”

“Love you, too, Sunshine.” Brian kissed him again.  “Happy Anniversary.”

Justin’s lips found his once more. “Happy Anniversary, my love. Later I will show you how much I love.”

“You show me every day.”

Justin went back just in time for Lucky to explain what was going on. “The injection hopefully will stop the contractions long enough to get you to town and checked into the hospital.  My guess is that before the sun sets today we will have babies. Becca, could you help her get dressed? The injection should take effect enough to get into town safely.” Under his breath, he said, “I hope so anyway. Let’s plan on leaving in an hour.”

“JR, you relax for a few minutes.  I will be right back.” Becca nodded at Gus and she slipped out of the room.

Becca was pulling her phone out as she made it to the hall and ran directly into Justin.  He wrapped his arms around her. “Hey, Becca, are you ready to be a mom?”

“I am but I need to talk to Peter.  I wish he could be here. What if there is something wrong with them?”

“Peter is already onboard the private jet.  He should be at the hospital in about eight hours, hopefully quicker. You go take care of JR. I will keep track of what is going on with Peter for you.  You take care of JR and your babies.”

Becca grabbed both his arms, “We’re going to be parents.”

“Yes, you are and you are going to be amazing parents.” Justin pulled her close and kissed her forehead. “Go be with your family.”


Gus laid next to JR who was still crying softly.  “Oh, Jennie, what is it?”

“I am so scared.  You know how much I hate pain.  I don’t think I can do this.”

“Oh, JR, you can do this.  Becca will be right next to you through everything.”

“Gus, I need you.  I can’t do this if you aren’t next to me. You have to come with me, Gus.  PLEASE!” JR started crying harder.

“Ok, sis, Ok.  I won’t leave your side. I will be there until you kick me out.”  

Becca came back in and, together, Gus and Becca got JR dressed.  Lucky tapped on the door. “Let me take vitals once more and then we can leave.”  Lucky walked around to where Gus was and reached for JR’s hand. “I will be there every minute until I turn you over at  the hospital. Do you have any questions?”

“I don’t want to do this.”

“Sorry, but you are going to have these babies today. Becca, can you get the SUV ready, please.  Gus and I will carry her out. Gus and Lucky linked arms to make a chair for JR to sit in and they carried her out.  Brian stood there holding Brinn while Justin and Shelby stood side by side.

“Keep in touch, please, and I will let you know what we hear from  Pete.” Justin said as he wrapped his arms around both Brinn and Brian.  “We will be at the hospital later.”

“Shelby, why don’t you stay here at the main house.  I am going to start some coffee.” Justin kissed her cheek.

 

Brian looked down at Brinn who was nearly asleep in his arms.  “I will be back after Brinny is down.” He leaned over and kissed Justin as he left the room.


Chapter 4 by Simply written

Chapter 4


Gus looked at JR’s frightened face as she had a contraction.   It was now after lunch and she was in full labor. Becca tried to talk her through each one as they had practiced but JR could not focus. All she did was cry.  Gus hadn’t gone to the birthing classes but Becca gave him a crash course hoping he might get through.


“Gus, make the pain stop.  Please, make it stop.”


“Jennie, you know it can’t stop.  You are going to have these babies.”


“I need an epidural.  Can I have that? Please, Gus, please!”


“Let me go talk with the doctor.  Becca will stay here.” Gus nodded at her and left the room.   



Gus was so glad to see his dads he fell into their arms.  “She’s falling apart.”


Brian took his son into his arms.  He held onto him tightly. “You are the best brother there is.”  Brian kissed his son. “What can we do to help?”


“You’re doing it.  You are here. I need to talk to her doctor.  She wants something for the pain and I know they were running some test to see if she was ready for that.  Will Peter be here soon?”


“It will be a couple hours yet.”


“Well, go find the doctor. We aren’t going anywhere.”


Gus found the doctor and returned a few minutes later.  Justin could see Gus was upset. “What is it, Gus?”


“No epidural.  She has to do this on her own. There is something with her blood levels that won’t allow it.” He heard JR cry out from the room.  “I have to go in there. I have to tell her she may have hours of this ahead.” Just as he was ready to go back into the room Shelby walked up.  “Oh, Honey,” he buried his head in Shelby’s shoulder and then turned and kissed her. “Thanks for being here. I need to….” Jennie cried out again.  “I will be out in a little bit.” He kissed her once more and went to face JR.


JR was in a panic when Gus got back in the room.  She was to the stage of yelling at Becca. Gus walked up to Becca and kissed her.  “I have this.” Gus looked at JR and said, “That is enough, Jennie.” He said it with such force he took her by surprise and then she began to cry. He collected her into his arms.  He crawled into bed with her and pulled her in tight. Just then she cried out again and doubled over with a contraction.


“Gus, when are they going to give me something for the pain.  I need it to stop.”


“They can’t do that, Jennie.  It wouldn’t be safe for the babies.  You can do this, JR.” He slipped behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.


“I’m sorry.  I know I am being mean.  I’m sorry.” Gus held onto her tightly as they came up with their own method of breathing through the next contraction and she seemed to work through it a bit easier.  Becca came back in and JR apologized. And so the time went on. Contractions were coming stronger and faster.


In the hall, Brian, Justin, and Shelby waited.  Peter was on his way to the hospital and he said he had a surprise. Lucky had popped in but was distancing himself from the family.  His job was done with the family. He was no longer employed by the Taylor-Kinney’s. From the sound of JR, he better get there quickly or he would be too late.  


The doctor walked in and checked the dilation.  “Well, JR, we are ready for you to push. The next contraction your brother can help you from behind. Use him for leverage.” Becca took her hand.


JR screamed as she pulled her knees up to push through the next contraction. Gus helped hold her knees but definitely didn’t want to see below his sister’s waist.  


“Ok, push!”  


Peter came running off the elevator and they all just pointed to the room.  He entered. That was when they noticed someone else come off the elevator. There stood Michael.  Brian met him and opened his arms. As they hugged, Brian said, “What a great idea! JR will be thrilled to see you when she is done with this. She will need you.”  As Michael heard JR cry out he hung onto Brian.


“I don’t know if I can do this, Brian.  I can’t listen to my child be in such distress.”


“She is very close. Let’s take a little walk.” Brian pointed to the little garden and Justin nodded at him.  


Back in JR’s room, Peter walked up behind Becca and kissed her.  He then leaned over and kissed JR who grabbed the front of his shirt and hit him with her other one. Gus reached over and took both of her hands as another contraction raced through and she pushed with all her might.  

Becca was speechless as a small face began to appear. Tears began streaming down Becca’s face as the doctor assisted the shoulders and then they heard a small cry as the baby slipped out.


“It’s a boy,” the doctor said.  “JR, do you want to hold your baby?”


“No, he belongs to Becca and Peter.”


“Peter, would you like to cut the cord?” tears poured as he cut the cord and the doctor passed him to Peter. After a couple moments the nurse took him to clean him up as Jennie cried out in another contraction as baby number two made its way into the world.  Gus helped JR focus as she struggled through another contraction. Gus could feel her lack of energy. She just didn’t have the strength anymore and this baby wasn’t rushing.


As time went on the doctor began to worry.  Gus had noticed the heart monitor. The baby’s heart rate seemed to be dipping and JR was beginning to drift off.


“JR, you aren’t done yet.  Come on, sweetie, you need to get this baby out.”  The doctor caught Gus’ eye and nodded to him. “Here comes another contraction.  Let’s get this baby out.” Gus pulled in close to her and as she screamed she reached deep inside her soul and pushed. The second baby began to make an appearance.  As the dark head slipped out the face was already scrunched up in a cry. The doctor nearly had to catch the baby as Jennie dug down deep and expelled the feisty little girl.  Becca stepped over to the doctor and when it was handed to her, she took the scissors and cut the cord and then she was holding her little girl. Their daughter. And then the nurse handed Peter their son and together they held their children and each other and cried.  


Gus kissed JR’s cheek as she silently sobbed.  Whether she was crying from pain or emotion didn’t matter.  Gus was still in awe of his sister and her strength. Once he was able, he lay beside her in the bed and held her close, stroking her hair until she fell asleep.  


Peter and Becca handed the babies back for their exams and then went out in the hall. By then Brian and Michael had returned and Justin and Shelby were there.  Becca and Peter, with tear streaked cheeks and huge smiles on their faces came out to the hall. Becca began to talk but just began to cry again. Peter pulled her close and said, “We have a boy and a girl.  Both are being checked over now but they both seem fine.” He looked at Michael, “JR was amazing. She is very tired but the doctor said she will be fine.”


Becca then looked at Brian, Justin, and Shelby.  “Gus is still with her. She is sleeping. She couldn’t have done it without him.”


Brian hugged Michael and then turned to kiss Justin.  Out of nowhere Lucky appeared beside Shelby. He took her hand and pulled her to the side.  “Everything went well?”

“Yes, Lucky.  Thanks to you, JR has delivered a healthy boy and girl. You had a big hand in their safe delivery.  Lucky, I….”


“Shelby, be good to him.  He was probably right. I probably am not ready to be with one person and I don’t think Gus ever wanted to be with more than one. It was nice meeting you Shelby and be good to him. Say goodbye to him for me.”  Lucky kissed her lightly and disappeared.


Michael went in to see JR and Gus came out.  He walked into Shelby’s arms. “That was beyond amazing.  I can’t imagine how a body can do that.” He held onto her tightly.  



Michael stayed with JR in the hospital while everyone else went back up to the vineyard.  Shelby and Gus stopped and picked up dinner since they wouldn’t have time to make anything.  They also picked up a cake they had ordered ahead of time. Gus had Shelby drive and he dozed a bit.  He couldn’t wait to make love to her with as much reverence as a woman’s body deserved.


Peter and Becca rode up to the house with Brian and Justin.  “These babies kind of dampened your anniversary party.” Becca said as she hugged her husband. “And I am so glad you made it.”  Peter and Becca got very quiet as their lips met.


“So, do you have names picked out?”  Justin asked.


They looked at each other.  “We need to make a final decision but we are pretty sure.  Do you mind if we announce it at your party tonight?”


“Of course not!  We are thrilled to share the date with your beautiful children.”  


Peter yawned.  Everyone had a busy day but he had taken a flight, became a father and now, in a different time zone, he was getting sleepy and yet, he wanted to make love to his stunning wife.  This wife that had been so abused as a child she was unable to carry one of her own but already has shown so much love for their children that his love for her had expanded greatly today.


As Brian pulled the SUV up to the house, Brinn came running out.  “Peter, Becca, do you have your babies. What did you have?”

Peter picked Brinn up and kissed her.  “Well, you are finally not the only girl.  We have one of each!”


“Where are they?   I want to see them!”


Becca gave the girl a hug, “They have to stay in the hospital for a day or two but tomorrow you can come meet them.”


Brinn was smiling from ear to ear.  “What are their names?”


“At the party tonight, we plan to tell everyone.”  Peter told her.”

They were interrupted by Shelby and Gus arriving.  Gus looked like he may have had the babies. He looked like he was ready to drop.  Carrying the food they had picked up, he set it down in the kitchen. Shelby set the cake down next to it.  Justin started to walk into the kitchen. “Absolutely not,” Shelby said firmly. “We are putting this in the oven and,” she looked at the clock, looking at everyone, “Dinner in 45 minutes.  The food will stay warm in the oven and at least some of us could use a nap.” She put an arm around Gus who slumped against Shelby, kissing the top of her head.


Justin walked over and kissed Gus and then Shelby. “Let’s say an hour.  We all could use a nap and Brinn can tell us about her day. Everyone took their phones out and set alarms for 45 minutes, giving themselves a little time to wake up before meeting up for the party.  Becca and Peter headed to the guest room and Shelby and Gus got in the golf cart and sped down the drive.


Brinn looked at her dads. “I will go read until dinner.  You two could use a nap, and I do mean a little sleep. It is not time to play.”  Brian and Justin both started laughing.


“Are you sure, Brinny? We haven’t seen each other all day.”  Justin commented but Brian slipped his arm around him.


“I think that is a wonderful gift Brinn is giving us and I will take her up on it,” Brian kissed Brinn.  “Thank you, Sweetie. We could use a nap before our party and you are going to a sleepover so you might like a little nap, too.”


“Oh, I forgot about that.  Make sure I am awake when it is time to eat,”  and Brinn was off to her room.


Peter and Becca laid down and Peter pulled her close.  He kissed his wife and said, “Well, Mom, I have lots of plans for you later but I think right now we both could use a little nap, although…” he moved and pulled off her jeans and then dropped his own.  “No, I am not planning on doing much right now but we may as well be comfortable.” He slid his hand into her underwear and began stroking her gently with one lazy finger. Even half asleep her body began to respond to the coaxing touch of her husband.  As she began to meet his finger his body pressed down on her and kissed her deeply as he brought her to a gentle orgasm. “I’m sorry, I needed to give you pleasure.”


“Oh, Peter you are always pleasure. I love you, Daddy.  Are we sure of the names?”


“I can’t think of any better.” He laid down and pulled her close as they drifted off.



When Shelby and Gus arrived at the cottage, Gus glanced at the now empty one.  “Looks like Lucky came back and picked up his stuff. I thought he might wait and say goodbye.”  Gus pulled Shelby to him. “I’m sorry, Shelly, I know I made the right decision but…”


Shelby kissed him.  “You were friends long before you were lovers.   He did say goodbye. He just said it through me. Right after the babies were born Lucky just appeared beside me.  He told me you had made the right choice but I could still see he was hurting. It’s Ok to still hurt a little Gus.  You will miss your friend. Now, you need to rest for a little bit. You have had an amazing day.”


Shelby laid down next to Gus and pulled him close.  Gus slid down and laid his head on Shelby’s stomach. She ran her fingers through Gus’ hair as he spoke.  “I can’t believe how amazing a woman’s body is! I mean, you are able to grow human beings inside there. His hand slipped under her shirt and touched her bare flesh, He spread his fingers across the soft skin.  He worked the material up and placed his cheek against her navel. He began to press feather light kisses upward but within seconds his head rested on her breast and his breathing deepened.


Shelby’s heart nearly wept at the love she felt at that moment.



Brian and Justin stripped naked and laid next to each other in their bed. Justin pressed his ass into Brian’s penis and Brian moaned loudly. “Baby, please, I want to feel you inside me while I nap.  I want to feel that glorious cock in….”


Before he could finish the sentence Brian intruded Justin’s ass. Justin made a soft cry but then sighed and relaxed against him as Brian’s hand rested around Justin’s dick and they slept.



“Gus, time for the party.  Are you ready?” Shelby glanced up as Gus stepped from the shower.  I can be ready in five unless you want to come join me right now. Then I am sure we could be a little late.” He stepped toward her but she put up a hand. “This party has been cut short enough.  We need to get up there for your dads. But,” She threw some jeans at him, “Go commando. I have plans later!”


Gus pulled them on. “I can hardly wait.” Shelby threw a shirt at him and he pulled it on. She approached him and ran her fingers through his wet hair and finger combed it into place.


“We better go before we both come up with other ideas.” Shelby slid against him brushed her lips across his. Her hand glided against his fly and said, “You should feel every move you make without briefs on. I hope you do, anyway.”


Gus grabbed his guitar and the two of them took the cart back to the house.


Soon the party was in full swing.  It was just the family for dinner and then Jim, Mary, and the kids were coming for cake and to take Brinn home with them.  As Shelby and Gus got the food set up and on the table, Brian and Justin came in with Brinn between them. “Let’s get this party started.  It is my dads day!?” Brinn’s words became a squeal when Peter snuck up behind his young cousin and swung her into the air.


“Your dads now have two perfect babies to share the day with.” Peter kissed her on the cheek and set her down.  


“What are their names?  You promised to tell us at dinner.” Brinn said.


“Well, let’s sit down and pass some food.  Then we can talk names.”


Soon the food was being passed around and wine was served to the adults. Becca took Peter’s hand.  “I think it is time, Pete. I can’t wait to see if they approve.”


Peter wrapped his arm around his wife and picked up his glass of wine.  “Well, we are happy to let you know that our children, Clay Jonathan and Claire Rebecca, are healthy, beautiful, adorable, lovable babies that we hope to bring back to Pittsburgh by the end of the week.”


Justin stood and went to hug Peter and Becca.  “Those are perfect. Claire and John are going to be so excited and flattered.”


“Why don’t you live here with the babies? I will babysit for you.  I am sure I can change diapers.” Brinn crawled onto Peter’s lap trying to flirt with him.


“Well, Brinn, I work for your dad and that job is in Pittsburgh.”  


“He works from here.  He could let you work here.”


“Darling Brinn, our house is in Pittsburgh.  Maybe you can spend part of your summer with us and John and Tony and the kids.”


“Oh, do you think so?” Brinn looked over at her dads.


“We can probably work something out part of the summer.  We should spend some time there anyway.” Justin glanced at Brian and he nodded.  Brian pulled Justin on to his lap when he walked back to his chair. He kissed Justin, forgetting about the rest of the guests.


Gus finally cleared his throat, “Um, Dads, we are all still here.” And almost on cue there was a knock at the door. Gus got up to let Jim and Mary in for dessert. They had cake and ice cream and someone started music so people started dancing. Gus pulled Shelby into his arms. She ground her pelvis into Gus. With just a little flimsy material between them, Gus brought his mouth to her ear, “I need you, Shelby.”


“Oh, soon, Gus.”  She brushed her lips on his.  


Peter and Becca were having a hard time focusing on the party also.  Jim and Mary joined in and also danced to the song on someone’s phone.  


Brian caught Gus’ eye and nodded.  Gus got out his guitar and turned off the music.  “If I can ask everyone to sit down except for my dads. Dad,” Gus looked at Justin, “Pops asked me to sing this for you tonight as his gift to you.  I just want to say that I feel so lucky to have you as my parents and the example you set for me, for all of us…. Dad, this is from Pops to you…”


Gus softly began to sing.


“Wish enough, wise man'll tell you a lie
Window broke, torn up screens
Who'd have thought that you'd dream
Of a single tragic scene
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to take it off of you
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are all that I need
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the sweet to my mean
Fess it up, dot on the palm of your hand
I can help you to stand
Saved it up for this dance”


Brian’s mouth found Justin’s. “I could never do life without you,” he whispered softly.


“Tell me all the things you can
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to be the one that's true
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the secret I keep
'Cause Blue Eyes
All the lights on and you are alive
But you can't point the way to your heart”


“Listen carefully, Sunshine.” Brian said.


“So sublime, when the stars are aligned
But you don't know
You don't know the greatness you are
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are destiny's scene
'Cause Blue Eyes
I just want to be the one”


The tears that had pooled in Justin’s eyes began to spill down his cheeks. Brian began to kiss Justin’s eager lips.  As the music continued Brian started guiding Justin toward their bedroom.

“I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to get it on with you
'Cause Blue Eyes
You're the secret I keep
'Cause Blue Eyes
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to sing a song with you
I just want to sing a song with you

(Blue Eyes Cary Brother)


“I love you, Sunshine.  You are my life.” Justin pulled Brian’s mouth to his. They stumbled into their bedroom and the door shut. Jim and Mary rounded up the kids, including Brinn, and they headed out the door.


Peter and Becca walked up to Gus and Becca kissed him.  “That was amazing. You really can’t give up on your music.” Peter took his wife in his arms and they moved toward their bedroom.


Justin’s mouth was fused to Brian’s as tears still rolled down his face. “Oh, Baby, it is no secret how I feel about you and you show me everyday how much you love me. Do you know how much I need to taste you right now?” Justin undid Brian’s pants and pulled them down at the same time he pushed him down.  Justin put Brian’s legs over his shoulders. He angeled himself so Brian’s ass was a bit off the bed. Using his hands to support Brian’s legs he began to run his tongue along Brian’s perineum, teasing his anus and his scrotum with each flick of his tongue. Soon his tongue began to work its way into Brian who was beginning to thrash as he lay there.  


“Oh, god, Sunshine.  I need you.”


“Are you up for a game?  Only the best kind ever?”


“Anything I just need….” Brian nearly cried as Justin’s mouth left his most tender area.  He opened the toy drawer and brought out the beads he and Brian had both enjoyed. Justin lubed them well and slowly began to insert them.  When he got to the first larger one he forced it in Brian cried out. Justin’s mouth went back to the licking and teasing along that magic trail.  As Brian moved closer to coming, Justin slipped one more small bead in.


Brian tried to pull himself together.  He had never felt so full or so hard in all his life but it was his turn to please his Blue Eyes.  Pushing Justin onto his back he picked up the other toy Justin had grabbed. It was the long, thin vibrator that let Brian go deeper into Justin than anything else. He wondered if tonight he would call Brinn.


As Brian positioned himself next to Justin, Justin took the opportunity to move in one more bead, making Brian cry out and at the same time moved the vibrator in deeper than he had planned to with the first move.  Brian began to massage Justin’s prostate from the inside and the outside. “Deeper, please deeper,” Justin whispered and Brian moved it in further. Every move Brian made added pressure to his own invasion. Justin, in his own euphoria, reached between Brian’s legs and with a little effort pressed one more large bead into Brian.


“Oh, I can’t….it hurts….oh….” Brian took a deep breath, letting his body adjust and as Justin turned the beads just slightly, Brian cried out.


“Baby, what do you want?” Justin’s hand moved to his abdomen and started massaging Brian with deep strokes.


“Sunshine, I don’t know if …..I can….”


With the vibrator still deep in his ass, Justin moved his mouth and took Brian deep into his throat.  He began moving the beads and as he began to remove them one at a time his throat contracted around Brian who screamed out as his hips thrust up against Justin’s mouth.  Justin continued sliding out the beads as Brian continued to cry out with the removal of each one. Brian’s body was trembling everywhere by the time the last bead was out and Justin was still sucking gently on his now deflated cock.


“Now, it is your turn.” Brian said as he pulled Justin up to his mouth.  He positioned Justin’s legs. The top one was bent at the knee while the bottom leg was straight but giving Brian better access and hopefully a more direct path for the vibrator.  Brian turned the vibrator a notch higher and began the forward move. At one point he felt it gently moving inward on its own but then it got to a spot where it seemed to be at the end.


“Don’t stop, Baby.  It can go a little further.  I know it can, just move it around a bit and it will gooooooooo…” Brian did just as he asked and it was as if he entered a new room, a room never explored.  It was Justin’s turn to cry out. He was sure Becca and Peter could hear them but he didn’t care. The painful pleasure was beyond what he could have imagined. Brian did not try to advance it any further but he moved it just enough to make Justin orgasm again and again but he did not call Brinn. Brian’s mouth moved close to Justin’s ear, Brian whispered,


“So sublime, when the stars are aligned
But you don't know
You don't know the greatness you are
'Cause Blue Eyes
You are destiny's scene
'Cause Blue Eyes
I just want to be the one”


Brian’s mouth claimed Justin’s as he ever so slowly began removing the vibrator.  Justin whimpered as the last of it was pulled out. “Do you think you can slide in there for me now?” It took no effort for Brian to place himself inside Justin. “I love you, Baby. I can’t do life without you.”  And they both drifted into a blissful sleep.



Shelby had taken the guitar out of Gus’ hands and set it in a corner “It will be fine there until tomorrow morning.” Her hand had slipped down the front of Gus’ pants.  He took a deep gasp in as she had found his penis. He pulled her in tightly by the waist and claimed her mouth with desperation. They had rushed to their cottage and soon Shelby had opened Gus’ fly and had dropped to her knees.  She slipped her hands down the back of his pants taking them with her hands. She held on to his perfect as and began accepting his cock thrust for thrust. Her fingers dug between his cheeks and soon she was toying about entering him with her finger. Gus let out a shout when Shelby’s finger entered him.  He exploded in her mouth and as she started rubbing his prostate his knees began to buckle. She managed to push him backward so he fell onto the bed instead of the floor. She dropped onto the bed next to him and it was his turn to set her senses on edge. Gus covered every inch of her with his hands, his lips.  He flipped her to her stomach and started down her spine and then his tongue ran down between her cheeks. When he found the tender, pink bud his tongue began to violate her. His fingers slid into her wet center as his tongue entered her. As she grew more frantic Shelby said. “I want you, Gus.” She positioned herself making it obvious where she wanted him to penetrate her.


“Shelly, are you sure? You don’t have to for me.”


“Please, Gus, I want to feel the pain, I want to feel every move. Please!” Fluidly, Gus entered her vagina for lubrication and then in as gentle a manner as possible he began to enter her.  When she cried out Gus stopped letting her adjust but soon she had relaxed enough to accept him. He pulled her up to her knees as he completed entry. She leaned back against him as he found her clit with his free hand. He brought her to the edge and then as he lost total control he helped her find release. Her head lay back on his shoulder and she said, “I love you, Gus. I love all of you and I want you to love me anyway you want to.”   


Minutes later Gus and Shelby laid face to face. Gus cradled her against him. “Shelly,  you really don’t have to let me do that. I know how painful it can be and you give me so much without letting me fuck you in the ass.”


“Gus, you do so much more than fuck me. Everytime you touch me you do it to get me off.  It is never about you.” Her lips grazed Gus’ lips and cheekbone. “You can do anything you want to me because you do it to bring me pleasure, to show me love, even if you don’t realize it.  “And, Gus, if you ever need to be…..there are lots of toys out there that I could pleasure you the same way you did me and trust me, it would be my joy to screw that beautiful ass of yours.” Her hand traveled down his back and soon found it’s target as her fingers began to manipulate his tight bud.  Gus instantly responded but he could barely keep his eyes open after his day with JR.


“Shelly, please can I take a rain check which I will collect in the VERY near future.” He rested his head on her chest and without realizing he began to suckle her nipple.  There was no way for her to express the deep feeling within her.



Peter began to remove his shirt before they had managed to get to the room and by the time the door was shut he had Becca’s top off.  He had her bra off in one fluid move and he buried his face between her breasts.


“Pete, I must stink.  Let me shower.”


“Oh, no.  I have missed your smell.  I want to smell every inch of you.”  He brought his nose to her underarm.”

“Peter, please,  I have to smell all sweaty.”


“And I hope soon you will be covered with it again. His tongue darted out here and there as he tasted as well as smelled.  As he got to the center of her womanhood he breathed in deeply several times and then began to taste her. It wasn’t long before his tongue began to dip in over and over.


Soon, he was holding her on the edge before he worked his way back up and claimed her breast, using his teeth on her nipples.  “I’m so sorry you will never be able to feel our children do this but, I promise, I will feast on them as often as you allow.”


Peter heard a whimper.  “Oh, Bex, I’m sorry, did I hurt you? Did I bite too hard?”  


Becca couldn’t speak but she shook her head.


Peter pulled her into a protective embrace.  “Oh, Bex, what is it?”


With tear filled eyes Becca looked into her husband’s.  “We are parents. Peter we are going to go home in a few days with a boy and a girl.  I am so scared and so happy and so excited all at once.”


“You are going to be the best mother in the world.  Claire and Clay are so lucky to have you as their mom. Tomorrow morning we will sign papers with Jennie Rebecca and her dad.  And she can go back to the rest of her life as she gives us ours.”


Becca ran her fingers through Peter’s hair.  “So do you think we will be able to find time for this anytime soon?”


“Oh, to be the best parents we can be we will need to find time for this,” Peter moved his body on top of Becca and she bent and spread her knees in invitation. Peter filled his wife and began showing her how much he loved her.


As Peter and Becca climaxed together they heard a cry from down the hall and both had to smile.  “This house truly is full of love.” Becca said as she snuggled into Peter’s strong arms. “I love you, Peter.  And I love our children. I don’t know where it came from but I would give my life for those babies.” This was a whisper as Becca fell into a restful sleep.



Becca and Peter made love once more when they woke but then headed to town to meet with the lawyers and officially become parents.


Justin woke feeling very sore in the deepest part of him. Brian rolled over and groaned, pulling Justin to him, “What I won’t do for love.  God, I hurt this morning. I think I am getting too old for all these fun and games.”


“We will never be too old for fun and games.” Justin rolled on top of him and kissed him.  “Although I am in for a slow morning myself. Let’s do this very slow.” He eased onto Brian’s cock.  “I just want to sit on here all day.” Using his interior muscles he tightened himself around Brian.


“Oh, Sunshine, you can stay there all week, if you like. And what a great way to loosen tight muscles.”



Shelby woke to the feel of Gus’ hands bending her knees.  She prepared to feel him entering her but instead felt his finger sliding gently along her slit and she was sure she felt his breath very close but his mouth didn’t touch her. She finally opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows to see him. He laid there with his head close to her vagina just staring at her.


“Gussy,” She used the sweet turn Brinn often used with him, “What are you doing?”


“I am just so amazed that a woman’s body can create and then, through that wonderful opening, push out a living being.” He moved his mouth closer and she felt his breath as he began to lick and suck on her clit.


Shelby let out a sigh, “I hope sometime you will allow me to have one of your children.”


Gus slid up her body. As he positioned himself to enter her he softly said, “I am not ready for that but I can’t think of anyone who would be a better mother to my children.”  His gentleness as they made love brought tears to her eyes. She needed him so bad. She understood he was young but she prayed they would grow old and gray together.


As they laid together after both had climaxed together Gus said, “Don’t think you are off the hook for that raincheck.  Tonight?”


“You got it.” Shelby said. Gus shivered at the thought of it. “We will need to make a stop or two when we are in town to say goodbye to JR.”


“You can stop anywhere you want. In fact, if you want to give me a preview…”


Shelby moved quickly, positioning Gus on his stomach with his knees under him, placing his ass in the perfect position.  Shelby began to slide her tongue up and down over his bud that quivered as she so gently went over and over it. Shelby reached between his legs and taking his cock in her hand she invaded him with one finger, instantly causing him to cum for a second time that morning.



Justin woke again sometime later still on top of Brian but Brian was now thrusting upward with his hips driving deeply into Justin.  Justin sat up and road Brian’s erect dick as Brian played with Justin’s equally hard member.


“Dads, Dads, can I come in?  When are we going to see the babies!”


“Stay there, Brinn!  DO NOT come in!” Justin said through gasps as Brian was bringing him closer and closer to release.


“Well, hurry up with your game.  I can hear you wrestling in there.”  Brian flipped them as one and with all his power drove into Justin with all the power he had.  Unable to control himself, Justin cried out.”


“Dad, if you are hurting Daddy….”


Brian smirked down at Justin.  “I can’t wait to hear your explanation to this one.”


“Brian, she is too young to know,” Brian was thrusting a couple more times to get himself off. Brian couldn’t stop himself and groaned loudly as he spilled into Justin.


“You have 10 minutes to be ready!”  they both smiled as they heard Brinn stomp off to her room.


“We are going to tell her about sex soon.” Brian said  with a wink.


“We could always just quit having it.”  Brian’s mouth crushed Justin’s. “Ok, maybe not.” Justin gasped when Brian rolled off of him.


Fifteen minutes later the men walked out of their room.  They both were in some discomfort after last night’s evening of love.  They found Brinn with her hands on her hips and tapping her foot. “It is about time! We are the last people to leave the house to see the babies and JR.  Becca and Peter left hours ago and Gussy and Shelby left while you two were wrestling. And now I suppose you think you need breakfast.”


“Watch your tone, Brinn.” Justin spoke firmly.  “We are your fathers.” Brian had to turn away so she couldn’t see him laughing.  She reminded him so much of Justin when he was in a tissy about something.


“You might be my fathers but you act more like children than I do.” Looking at Justin’s face she smiled sweetly and threw her arms around Justin’s waist.  “I love you, Daddy.”


“I love you, too, but that doesn’t mean you can speak to adults like that.”  


Brian picked Brinn up and gave her a far longer kiss than she wanted on the cheek.  “Gross, Dad. I don’t want to kiss boys.”


“Just keep that point of view.” Justin said. “Did you have breakfast, Sweetheart?”


“Yes, Mary gave me breakfast a long time ago.”


“Well, if it is alright with you,” Justin looked at Brian, “I just need a cup of coffee. I seem a little short on energy this morning.”


Brian pulled Justin’s head to his and gave him a lusty kiss.


Brinn pushed her dads apart.  “Coffee? I think you both need ice water.” Brian and Justin’s eyes snapped to her.  “I have no idea what that means but I heard Shelby mumble it at Lucky and Gussy once.”


Both Brian and Justin let out the breath they were both holding.  Maybe tonight was the night to talk to Brinn about sex. She really did know so much about it already and before she got the wrong idea they needed to fill her in.  


Justin smiled as he saw Brian cringe as he sat down. Brinn put earbuds in and was playing on a tablet so Justin reached over and took Brian’s hand.  “Is there much pain?” he asked very softly.


“Just enough to make me horny as hell.  All I want is to either have you inside me or feeling the inside of you.”


“I may need you to use that on me again tonight but to massage a sore muscle.”


“I am thinking those beads would stretch you nicely.” Justin audibly moened, his hand moving to his own fly.


“Will you stop already! Or we are going to have to find an empty bed as soon as we get there.”


Justin looked over at Brian and slowly licked his lips and now it was Brian’s turn to set his hand on his own fly. Justin reached over and touched Brian’s cheek. “I love you, Baby.” Brian captured his hand and kissed it.


“If you two start making out again, so help me….” Brinn said sarcastically from the back seat.



Gus and Shelby arrived a few minutes before JR was to check out.  They walked into the room and Michael was there talking with his daughter.  JR ran up to Shelby and hugged her. “Thank you. Thank you so much. I was so mean to you when we first met and you have been so nice to nice to me.  JR spun in a circle and then Gus realized she had clothes on that fit and looked age appropriate.


“I am glad you like them.  You look amazing already but I knew you wouldn’t quite be ready to wear those size twos for a couple weeks anyway. And I thought you might be a bit sore so I got the baggier style.  I know they probably aren’t what you used to wear.”


“Shelby, the color is my favorite and you are right, I don’t think tight jeans would have worked.”  


JR reached out and took Gus’ hand.  She looked over at her dad and Shelby took Michael’s arm.  Why don’t we go get a cup of coffee. He smiled at her and kissed JR’s cheek and left the room with Shelby.


Gus took Jennie into his arms. They stood there for a for a full minute without saying a word.  “Thanks, Gus. If it hadn’t been for you yesterday I would have never made it. I am going to miss you so much.”


Gus kissed her head, and then her temple.  “I love you too, Jennie.”


Gus could feel JR tremble, “I don’t know if I can give them up.  I am going to miss them so much. I know that sounds funny but they were with me for nine months.  I feel empty without them. I signed the papers this morning with Peter and Becca. I gave my babies away, Gus.  Will they hate me forever?”


“Oh, Jennie,” Gus smoothed her hair.  “You are the best birth mother you can be.  You are too young to be a mother, JR. Becca and Peter will be able to give them everything they will need and they will love them as much as humanly possible. They will also let you be part of their life and when you are ready, you will find the man, I am guessing you plan to stay with men, you can marry and raise children with him but, Jennie, at 16 you are too young to be able to give them what they need.”


“Oh, Gus, I am going to miss you so much.  Please come back to Pittsburgh. I love Dad and Ben and I know they love me but….”


“Oh, Sweetie, I will come visit soon.  I promise. Shelby and I will come this summer as soon as school is done for both of us. And we can video chat anytime.  Just give your dad and Ben a chance. Tell them what you need. They just want you to have the best life you can have. If you need to complain or just scream, call me.”


“Oh, Gus, I really like Shelby and, Gus, she really loves you.  And if you treat her half as good as you treat me she will never leave you. I love you, Gus.”  She laid her head down on his chest.


“I love you, too, Jennie Rebecca. You are an amazing sister and human.  Stay away from the mess and when your dad gets neurotic, Ben will always be there if I am not around.” Gus kissed JR gently on the lips and together they walked out of the room.  


Michael put an arm around his daughter’s waist. Brinn gave her a hug while Brian and Justin each kissed her on the cheek.  Jennie looked at the men that gave her a home the last 6 months. Very softly she said, “Thank you for everything. Thank you for showing me family isn’t always blood.”  She leaned against her dad as the boarded the elevator.

Shelby put her arm around Gus and kissed his cheek.  He pulled her close but didn’t say anything.


“When do I get to meet my new cousins?”


“How about right now,” Peter’s voice came from behind her. Peter and Becca stood there, each with a baby.  Everyone surrounded the new parents and their children.


They were offered a room so they could have privacy.  Justin snagged Claire as Brinn sat next to Becca holding Clay. They all smiled as Brinn told him about his cousins back in Pittsburgh.  Claire began to fuss and Justin walked with her trying to stop her crying.


Peter sat next to Brinn as Becca walked over to Justin and the crying baby.  “Here let me take her. The doctor said she may be a little fussy for a while.  He said she will outgrow it in a couple months but in the meantime she will have some pain.”  Claire let out a cry as Becca reached for her.


“May I hold her?” Brian reached for Claire and Becca lowered her arms letting Brian take the tiny baby in his large hands.  He cradled her against his chest and spoke softly as he swayed.


Gus took Clay from Brinn’s arms as she could only focus on Brian.  Shelby watched Gus holding the small baby and she had to kiss him. She then gently brushed her lips on Clay’s cheek.  “They are so perfect and so tiny.” She then kissed Gus sending a shockwave of need through him.


Brinn walked up to Brian and  said, “Dad, are we going to stay here long?  I bet Becca wants to hold her own baby.”


“Brinn, why don’t you let your dad take care of baby Claire.  He seems to be making her feel better.” Justin said as he tried to lead Brinn away.  


“But he is my dad and I want to talk to him.”  


Shelby and Gus looked at each other.  Gus kissed Clay and passed him to Justin.  “Brinn, let’s go look for a snack.”


“I’m not hungry!”


“Miss Thing, green is not a good color for you.”  Gus took Brinn by the shoulder and pushed her onto the elevator. As she turned and saw both her dads with a baby she almost ran back off the elevator.

Gus was not going to go there with his sister today.  He would distract her but she was all their dads problem this time.  They went down to a little cafe and Gus threw Shelby the Jeep keys. “Why don’t you go pick up those supplies you were needing and we will get a little lunch.  Want me to order you a sandwich or salad?”


“Sure, a chicken salad would be great.” She brought her mouth next to his ear, “Strap on or hand held?”


Gus moaned and captured her mouth with his.  He slipped a credit card into her back pocket.  “Both!”


“Gus, why did you make me leave our dads.  I wanted to talk to them.”


“No, you didn’t want them to be with the babies.”


“I just wanted to ….”


“I am not dealing with this.  You can talk to our dads tonight.”


“Dads were acting so weird today.  They wouldn’t let me in their room this morning and it took them forever to come out so we could leave.”


“So let me guess, you started with an attitude this morning.”


“Well, Lucky is gone.  JR is gone. Then my own dads don’t want to be with me.”


“Come here, Brinn.”  She crawled onto his lap. “Are you getting lonely, Brinn?”


“Maybe a little and now my own dads would rather wrestle all night than talk to me.”


Gus smiled, “I know you don’t understand, Brinn, but our dads need to wrestle, and they need to do it often. They do it because they love each other, Brinn, and their love is how they love us.”


“How do they love each other?” Brinn asked as she got back on her own chair and sipped on the soda they ordered.


“That is another subject to talk to them about.”


“Well, I read in my science book about sex.  I thought it sounded really yucky. What do you….”


“I am not saying another word about that topic.  Ask our dads tonight when you apologize for being a spoiled brat.”

“Gus, is your little sister getting the best of you?” Shelby kissed his cheek and then kissed Brinn’s.  “And what could you have been asking your brother that he is avoiding?”


“Shelby, you don’t want to…”


“I just asked him what was so great about sex and even though I know our dads must like it I don’t …..”  Brinn would have gone on if Shelby hadn’t interrupted.


“Gus is right.  This is something for your dads.”


“But what is the big…..” Brinn started, as the server had great timing, bringing their meals at that moment.



Brian and Justin each had a baby.  Becca and Peter were amazed that Claire was now sound asleep in Brian’s arms.  A nurse came in with bottles. “It is time for your twins to eat.”


Peter looked at Becca.  “Did you hear that? Our kids!”  He kissed Becca and they both claimed a child.  They would be the only ones to feed them for now to bond with their children.  They had even arranged to stay at the hospital tonight so they could do the overnight feedings.  Brian and Justin decided it was time for them to leave the new family.


After kissed each baby, Justin said, “We love you all.  We are going to leave you alone but if you need us we can come back in.  Hopefully tomorrow you can bring these two to our house for a day or two before going home.”


Brian walked up and looked  at his nephew and Becca and said, “You two deserve this. If you need anything…. And Peter, I decided as a loyal employee moving up the ranks at Kinnetik, you are now a stockholder. I have the lawyers spelling out the details. Call us if you need anything.  We have been doing this parenting thing for a few years.”



Brian and Justin  picked up a basket of food on the way home.  Brian pulled over at a little roadside park. Brian grabbed a blanket and spread it out on some grass. “Now this was a great idea.” Brian dropped to the ground and as Justin joined him, he pulled him against him. Their lips met and lingered for some time.  


“Let’s eat and then we will see if we have time for a little leisure activity.” Justin took the food out and set it between them.  They faced each other supported on an elbow. They nibbled on the food in front of them until they had both had enough. “Let’s check on Brinn and see if we have time for a little recreation.” Justin quickly texted Gus and while waiting for a response he pulled Brian close to him their lips touched.  Brian’s hand undid Justin’s fly and his hand found its way under the waistband of his briefs. Justin flung the food containers out of the way as Brian dropped on top of him. Justin was already thrusting toward Brian’s hand wanting, no needing more. As Brian’s fingers continued to work on Justin’s cock, Justin moved against it. He threw his head back and Brian took advantage of the exposed neck and drug his teeth down it, using enough pressure to cause a little discomfort and a lot of pleasure. Justin’s phone pinged and he blindly reached for it.  Brinn was with Chantel until dinner. Justin offered more of his neck to Brian who bit down on a tender spot at the same time his hand deftly squeezed Justin who cried out as he came.


Once Justin’s breathing returned to normal he untied Brian’s fly and yanked his pants down to his knees. He then guided Brian to turn over onto his stomach. After spreading his cheeks the best he could, Justin’s full attention went to Brian’s bud.  Justin’s tongue assaulted Brian over and over. He plunged in as deep as his tongue would go, driving Brian to near madness. “I need your cock. God, Justin, please. NOW!” Justin pulled Brian’s ass up off the ground and went in with little hesitation. Brian cried out in pain and rapture.”


As they lay in each other’s arms Justin’s hand slipped under Brian’s shirt to feel his heated skin.  “So do you have any idea what we need to tell Brinn?”


“That girl is going to be the death of us. If she was a normal 8 year old I could deal with it but she isn’t.  Logically she will understand the basic process but is she going to understand the emotion. It isn’t the physical thing, although you are amazing, but it is how you touch my heart.”


Justin turned over and cringed a little.  “Something wrong, Sunshine?”


“I think I need a little stretching from the inside.  I feel like I have a charlie horse and it is way up there.”


“Well, if we rush home, we should have time before Brinn wants her talk.  Do you realize we lost half our household in the last 48 hours? For the best of reasons of course, but it is going to be quiet.”


“More time for us to….” Justin started kissing Brian just as they heard a car pull into the park. “Well, I guess that will have to wait for a few minutes. And I really could use that itch scratched. It’s going to drive me crazy.”



Brinn arrived in time for dinner but didn’t question her dads at all.  Hopefully, she would forget it for a bit. Justin suggested they have a movie night.  Brinn picked the show and Brian made some popcorn. Brinn sat between her dads and in the middle of the movie she stopped it.  “I saw the way you looked at the babies. Do you wish I was still a baby? I can be a baby if you want me too.” She put her thumb in her mouth and made a crying noise.


Brian pulled Brinn into his arms.  “Oh, Brinn, we would never want you to be anything but who you are.  Yes, we love Clay and Claire but they will never be ours. Everytime I look at you I think about how much I love your daddy and how my life would be nothing without the four of us being a family.  Sweetheart, the day I held you in my arms I knew I could never love anyone like I loved you. That has never changed.”


Justin reached over and put his arms around both of them.  “Brinn, you will always be number one in our hearts and thankfully there is enough room for 3 people to be number one.”  Justin kissed his daughter and then leaned over to kiss his husband. “Now, let’s watch the movie.”



Gus and Shelby spent the afternoon working on homework.  They both would be finishing their classes in the next couple weeks.  Gus was going to take a couple independent classes this summer while Shelby hoped to finish her master’s thesis.  It was about 7:00 pm before they both fell on the couch with plates of grilled cheese and tomato soup. They ate in silence and soon Gus was taking the plate out of her hand, he slid his hands up her sides, taking her shirt with them.  His lips landed on her flat abdomen. He dipped his tongue into her navel and worked his way up. He unhooked her front closure bra and kissed the nipple on each breast.


“Now, what do you have planned for me, Shelly.?”


“What would you like, Gussy?”


Gus pulled her into his arms. “You don’t have to do anything you will be uncomfortable doing.  You are so amazing but most women …..”


“I am not uncomfortable doing anything if my partner wants it and since I plan to have you as my only partner as long as you will have me and trust me, I will claim every part of you I can have and if I go further than you want to, just stop me. But right now,”  She stood up and led him to the bedroom.


Two hours later Gus laid on the bed catching his breath.  He pulled Shelby on top of him and said, “That was unbelievable.”



The next couple days were a whirlwind.  The babies were released from the hospital but after two days at the vineyard it was time for the Peter and Becca to head back to Pittsburgh with their babies.


As they boarded the private plane, Brian and Justin promising to bring the family out soon.  “Peter, you have four weeks off, now, just ensuring I will probably be there to visit in a couple weeks.” They all kissed and the plane door closed.   

Summer was almost here.  What kind of adventures would the warm weather bring?  They all felt spending time in Pittsburgh would be great for everyone.  It would be good to be close to John and Tony and the kids and a great time to catch up with friends.  Could their life be any better?

 

Chapter 5 by Simply written

Chapter 5


Justin turned over to find Brian’s warm body but there was only empty space. He grumbled under his breath.  He wanted to feel that man before their busy day. Tomorrow Brinn, Brian, and Justin were moving to Pittsburgh for the summer.  With Peter off work, and Kinnetik expanding again Brian needed to be in or at least near the headquarters. It would also be good for Brinn to be around her cousins and Justin was hoping for a few nights of time for the two of them.  As Brian got busier he knew he would be gone long hours and when he was home he would be wound up from the day. He knew Brian enjoyed his business but it really did stress him out.


Taking advantage of the early hour Justin walked down the hall naked and slipped into Brian’s office.  Brian sat at his desk with a phone to his ear and the other hand moving the mouse. He glanced up and saw Justin standing there.  His heart skipped a beat as he saw the need Justin had for him. “Um, Ted, I’ll call you back. Justin just woke up and there is something we need to take care of.”


“Oh I can imagine,” Ted laughed. “Call when you are free.  I’ll be here.”


As Brian hung up the phone, Justin walked over to him and he moved away from the desk.  He turned so Justin could stand between his knees. He took Justin’s erection in his mouth and Justin leaned against him, wrapping his arms around Brian’s head as he arched his back giving Brian better access. Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt and started pulling at the shorts Brian had on. He adjusted enough for Justin to manage to get them to drop on the floor.  He reluctantly moved back. Brian stayed with his dick as long as he could and with a loud sigh he finally gave up on getting his treat. Justin, with Brian’s help draped a leg over each of the arms of the chair and getting leverage with his arms and Brian’s help Justin poised himself above Brian’s cock. Once he felt the head go in he let gravity take control.


Once Justin was sitting on Brian’s lap, Justin leaned in and kissed Brian. That movement sent an exquisite shock through both of them and Justin began to slide back and forth a bit to repeat the feeling.  As they got into a rhythm their lips had to touch and as they climbed higher the movements sped up and soon Brian was thrusting upward, making Justin cry out.


“I love you, Baby.  I needed you so much and you weren’t there. I need you in the morning.  I need you at noon. I always have a need for you.” Justin threw his head back and bit his tongue so he wouldn’t scream out.  After almost 20 years, making love with Brian was still like the first time. Brian drove up once more and held onto Justin’s hips tightly so he couldn’t move as Brian filled him.  With every quiver of his dick, Justin’s muscles clamped around it. Both men had a sheen of sweat over their bodies and as Justin collapsed against Brian their scents mingled. Brian’s protective arms pulled Justin close.  He couldn’t wait to see what the next 20 years would bring.

After dozing for a few minutes, Justin softly said, “I need to get back to the room before Brinn wakes up. I could use a shower buddy.”


Brian kissed him once more.  “I need five minutes on the phone with Ted.  Please don’t shower without me. I am not done with you yet.” As Justin moved away, Brian swatted Justin’s bare ass with some rolled up papers.


“I will definitely wait if that is going to be part of our shower activity.”


“Give me five,” Brian picked up the phone and called Ted.  As Justin walked out he heard Brian say, “Hey, Ted, I have five minutes.  Did you send me the numbers?”


Justin shut the door and could no longer  hear Brian. He hurried to his room and once inside he pulled out some clothes for after the shower and then grabbed a couple shower toys, mainly an oversized dildo with no bells and whistles.  He could use a good spanking or at least a little ‘abuse’ from the dildo. He would never have dreamed of doing something like this with anyone other than Brian. Just the thought of it was making him hard again.  He had barely stepped under the stream of water when he felt Brian walk in. It only took seconds for him to sum up what Justin really wanted.


“You are so damn sexy!”  Brian reached for Justin’s dick as he took hold of the dildo and began to insert it. “It always amazes me how much of this you can take.” He began the process of pushing it all the way in as Justin got hard as a rock. “Sit down and suck me off.”


Justin sat on the dildo taking it in to the last millimeter.  Brian stepped up to him and through his head back as Justin took in his cock.  Justin was so distracted by being so filled he had a hard time concentrating on the dick in his mouth.  Brian picked up the back brush that hung in the shower and swatted Justin’s back. “Focus, husband, focus on my cock!” He grabbed Justin’s blond hair and forced it further on his hard dick.  With that Justin refocused and soon Brian’s knees nearly buckled as he came in Justin’s mouth.


Justin got back on his feet and bent over and grabbed his ankles.  “I was very bad, Baby. Teach me a lesson.”


Using the long handled brush he swatted him several times.  He then began to move the dildo in and out until Justin shouted and nearly collapsed. The dildo hit the floor. Brian pulled him into his arms and kissed him as he ran a bar of soap across his ass. “Careful or you will lose that thing in there.” Justin kissed him.  “That was amazing by the way. You could have used that brush a few more times.”


“We have a long plane flight tomorrow.  I don’t want you uncomfortable.” They finished up and dried off.  “No play time this flight unless we try to get it past Brinn.”


“Now that would be a challenge.” Justin smiled at Brian and put his arms around him. “Have I told you recently that you are my world.”


“I’m not your world, but I am glad I am part of it.” Brian pulled Justin’s dry naked body against him. They kissed deeply once more before they separated and dressed for the day.


Gus woke up  to the feel of a hand around his morning erection.  “Ummm, I would love to do something with that. Do you have any ideas?” Gus’ fingers found their way between her legs and had her panting within seconds.  “Turn over, Shelly.” She offered him his back. Gus bent her top leg making her vagina more available and he slipped into her. The pressure against her clit at this angle drove her over the edge quickly but Gus did not stop.  She orgasmed over and over until he was ready to cum and then he exploded so violently he held onto her tightly.


Shelby and Gus spent the day doing whatever Brinn wanted to do, within reason.  She wanted to first play games at the cottage and then have a picnic. They spent the afternoon in Brinn’s little studio.  As they all sat at the table painting, Gus’ hand found its way into Shelby’s lap. He rested it on her crotch and slowly stroked through the fabric of the shorts.  Shelby had a hard time keeping her breathing consistent.


“Gus, I don’t know what you are doing to Shelby but it is obviously bothering her.  She must be getting mad because her skin is flushed.”


Gus jerked his hand back to his own lap.  


“Shelby, was my brother making you mad somehow?”


“Actually, Brinn, he was making me feel very nice.  It just probably not the appropriate place to do it.”


“Are you in love like my dads?”


“Well, your dads have a very rare kind of love but I am very much in love with your brother and he makes me feel very special.” Shelby said as she moved toward Gus and kissed him, wanting so much more at that moment.


“Come on, guys.  Are you going to be like the dads and not be able to keep from kissing all the time?


“I am sure we could go a few days without touching.” Gus said but his eyes were undressing her as he said it.


“Well, if he wants to love you, it’s ok with me.  I really like you, not that I didn’t like Jamie, but I want a sister and if Gus was with Jamie I would just have another brother.” Brinn crawled onto Gus’ lap.”I’m going to miss you, Gus.  When are you coming to Pittsburgh and is Shelby coming, too?


Gus snuggled Brinn close. “We will probably come in about a month.  We have school to work on but we will definitely be there by the fourth of July.”


“You promise?”  


“Yes, we promise.”


“Gus, what were you doing to Shelby that made her look like that?”


“Well, I just put my hand in her lap so she could feel me touching her.”


“Is that what having sex is?”


Gus and Shelby looked at each other.  “I thought our dads were going to talk to you about that a couple weeks ago. And no we were not having sex in front of you. Now, what would you like to do?”


“Gus, would you sing some songs for me? You don’t do that enough lately,”  Brinn snuggled into his arms and Gus began to sing.


Brian and Justin spent the day packing up. By dinner they had everything ready for their trip.  Shelby and Gus came to the main house to eat with the family. They grilled tuna and vegetables and opened a couple bottles of wine.  Conversation came around to the trip and Gus and Shelby’s plans. “Why don’t you two stay in our room while we are gone? I would feel better knowing the house isn’t empty the whole time plus they are renovating the cottages while we are gone so why would you live in that mess?”


“Of course, we will stay up here but we don’t need to stay in your room. We can stay in one of the others.”


“Why wouldn’t you use that great big bed when it is empty?” Brian said.  Justin asked Brinn to help with dessert and once they had gone in the house Brian continued, “There are lots of different, um, toys you may enjoy, too.  Just check the nightstands. I know you are adults but I just want to make sure you are being careful.”


“Pops, Shelby is on the pill.  We don’t need to worry about that.”


“Gus, are you telling me you aren’t using condoms?  How stupid can you be? I mean I know it is just the two of you now but it wasn’t long ago there were three in relationship and I know Lucky wasn’t committed.  Gus, we didn’t teach you to be….” Brian was pacing now and as Brinn came out the door he tried to calm down. His gaze went to Justin but of course Justin didn’t know what the ct7onversation was about but whatever it was, Brian was upset.  Brinn did most of the talking during dessert and then everyone got up to separate for the night.


Brian touched Gus’ shoulder.  “Can I talk to you just a minute?”


“I’ll bring these dishes into the house,” Shelby said as she walked past them.  


“Thanks, Shelby,” Brian said and then turned to Gus.  “What the hell are you thinking? Don’t you know how dangerous…”


“Pops, I don’t understand why you are….”

“Gus, you are smarter than this!  You know how dangerous unprotected sex is.”


“Pops, Shelby hasn’t been with anyone but me or Lucky in almost a year and when Lucky was involved we always used them.  I knew he was still fucking around a little.”


“Gus, it just isn’t….”


“POPS, I am not you!  I haven’t fucked around like you did.  I am sorry but this is none of your business.”  


Justin stepped out, hearing the voices rise. “Hey, guys, you are getting a little loud.  What is going on, Baby?” He turned Brian’s head to look him directly in the eye.


“Gus has decided condoms aren’t important.  He doesn’t understand why they are so important. He wants to risk his life for….”


“Be careful, Brian.  Why don’t you go put Brinn to bed while I talk to Gus.”  Justin kissed him and pushed him toward the house. Brian left reluctantly.


“Why is Pops blowing this all out of proportion?  Shelly and I were always careful when Lucky was still in the picture but we are committed for now.  We don’t want to be with anyone else.”


“Gus, you don’t know what it was like when we were your age.  People, men were dropping dead just because they had sex. He was in his 30s before he had sex without a condom  and anytime we were unfaithful we started using them again until we were sure we were clear. Thank god we haven’t had to do that for years, although we almost went back to using them after the abduction.  He is just worried about you, Gus. You know how important you are to him, to us. I understand and, although I am not totally comfortable with your choice, I don’t think you are being totally reckless. If you say you are sure you are both clean and are monogamous  I believe you. But Gus, be careful. AIDS isn’t in the headlines everyday like it was when I was your age but that doesn’t make it any less deadly.” Justin’s arm slipped around Gus’ waist and Gus pulled him in for a hug.


“Don’t worry, Dad.  It’s all good. Do you want me to talk to Pops?”


“No, i’ll get him to cool down. I am going to miss you so much.” Justin kissed Gus and then headed for the door.  “I will send Shelby out.”


“Love you, Dad.  I love both of you so much. I don’t want Pops to sweat this.”



Shelby and Gus strode through the beautiful night air back to the cottage. As the neared the front door, Gus looked at Shelby. “Do you want to see my final school project for the year?”


“Yes!  You have been so secretive the last couple weeks.  You disappear into the vineyard and return several hours later.”


He laid his hand and on her cheek and kissed her.  Shelby held her breath hoping he would say the words she longed to hear but now was not the moment.  They strode along the path she had run down the night of the storm, the night she told Gus all her feelings. As they came to the curve that would lead them the rest of the way to the shed Gus stopped and took his shirt off making a makeshift blindfold out of it. “Hold on to it if it starts slipping. I want this to be a surprise.”   They took a few steps and Gus stopped again. “Please keep them covered. You trust me, right?”


“With my life, Gussy.”  


Gus kissed her and said, “Stay here for a moment. Eyes covered.”  Gus left her standing there. She could hear him walk, stop and then came back to her.  He stepped behind her and put his arms around her waist. She immediately relaxed against him. “Ok, you can take it off.”  


Shelby took off Gus’ shirt and tears instantly sprang to her eyes. Where the old garden shed stood was a small gazebo.  There were twinkling lights weaved in and out of lattice work and there was intricate woodwork at the roof line and around the half wall.  In a breathless whisper Shelby said, “Oh, Gus….it is stunning.”


“I didn’t want you to have any place on this property that had bad memories for you.  Shelby, my dads gave me permission to build a house next to this. The cottages need to be free for John and Peter’s families.  We need a place of our own. Will you help me design it?”


Shelby could not find her voice.  The little hideaway had taken her breath away and now he was talking about a real home for them. She turned into his arms and bringing her arms up around his neck, she brought his head down as she said. “Oh, yes, Gussy.  I …..” his lips cut her off as she felt safe and loved. They walked into the gazebo and sat down in the swing he had attached to the beams. Gus wrapped one arm around her shoulders while the other dropped in her lap to continue what he had started that afternoon.


“Are we as bad as Brinn thinks?”  He slid his hand up the leg of her shorts and slipped his fingers into the leg band of her panties. They both shivered as he found her slick, hot center.  She instinctively arched into the stroking fingers.


“Well, we do tend to have amazing, unbelievable sex every time we are together.” Shelby dropped her shorts as she flipped one leg over him so they faced each other on the swing.  She opened his fly and his erect penis popped out.


Gus sighed as her warmth surrounded him. He held her in place as their lips met again.  “Do you ever think all we have between us is sex.”


“Oh, Gus, we have so much more.”  She began to slide back and forth and up and down until Gus’ head dropped back.  Shelby feasted on his neck. “ I love you so much more than the amazing sex we have.  He began to thrust deep inside her as he held her very tightly. Gus filled her as they both came.


As they sat in each other’s arms Gus said, “How long do you think we could go without this? 24 hours? 48?  You feel so amazing, throbbing around me.”


“So are you saying you couldn’t resist me even for 24 hours?”  Gus questioned her as his tongue ran down her throat and supporting her back, he pushed her backward as his mouth began to suck on her nipple through the material causing her to quiver in her core again.


As she gasped for breath, she said, “And you wouldn’t have any problem?”  She began to move up and down on him again. He switched to her other breast, making her gasp as his teeth sunk in lightly.  She came again as his finger found a home in her tight little bud. “GOD, no fair!” she cried out as she clung to him again.


He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close again, holding her until she stopped trembling.


“I think I have an idea,” Gus had a note of humor in his voice.  “You and I will be here alone and share my dads’ bed. We can kiss and touch bare skin from the elbow to fingertip, the neck up, but other than that there will be no other bare skin touched with our hands.  I guess it is obvious our legs will touch if we are in shorts. Anything over the clothes is fine as long as the other consents. The person who gives in to the other person first has to be the others servant for 48 hours. No orgasms together or alone. So when I win I can have you suck me off all day if that is what I want.”


“Oh, and, when I win I can bury one of those toys deep inside you for the entire time.”


“As long as we are gentle with the other one.” Gus said, not really worrying she would ever hurt him.


“Oh, Gussy, I will drive you crazy with gentleness, trust me!” Shelby barely touched her lips on his.  “When does the game begin?”


“Wheels up tomorrow?”  Gus suggested.                                                                                                                                           


“Your on.  Now let’s make love until sun up.” As they walked back to the cottage Shelby looked at Gus and said, “How long do you think you can wait?”


“I really don’t know but I do know I care about more things than that amazing body of yours, although right now I am having a hard time thinking about anything but your amazing assets.”



Gus and Shelby arrived at the main house as the sun was coming up.  It was obvious to everyone they hadn’t slept much. Brinn came bouncing out of the house followed by her dads. “You two look like hell,”  Brian said as he put his briefcase in the SUV.


“I think they both look happy, and I for one, am going to miss both of their faces until they come visit.”


Gus gave Justin a hug, “We will definitely be there by the 4th of July.  I hope there’s a big party at the house and pool.”


“There will be.  The grill will be going with plenty of beer and probably wine this year.” Justin touched Gus’ face.  “I love you, Gus.”

“Come on, Dad.  We will say goodbye at the plane.”


“Sorry, I think having new babies in the family has gotten me a little emotional.  I remember when you were that young. I remember holding you to my chest and feeling your warm tears…”


“Or piss,” Brian put an arm around Justin’s waist.  Gus flushed a bit. “Let’s get on the road.”


It was a tight fit with all their bags but they managed to get the five people into the SUV.  After the short ride to the airport they all said goodbye. Brinn hugged Shelby and then hung onto her big brother for a while.  “I love you, Gussy. Come visit soon.”


“We will be there in about a month. I love you, too.”


As Justin moved on to Shelby, Brian stepped up to Gus.  His arms wrapped tightly around this beautiful young man, his son.  “Gus, I don’t agree with what you are doing but never doubt I love you. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be upset.” He kissed Gus and held onto him a few moments longer. “I couldn’t live if something happened to you that I could have prevented.”


Gus tightened his grip on Brian. “Oh, Pops, I love you, too.” He buried his head on his dad’s shoulder.  “We will see you soon.”


Softly, Brian said, “Wear condoms!”


“See you, Pops.  Ain’t going to happen.”  


As the last of the cases were loaded onto the plane and the door was being shut Gus had Shelby pinned to the back of the SUV, his shorts around his knees and her sundress around her waist.  Gus sped up and they both shouted as the back wheels left the ground. Gus took her face in between his hands and kissed her as he slipped out of her. “Game on. No orgasms.”


“You do realize this is going to be much harder on you than me.”  Shelby pulled Gus’ pants in place and carefully zipped up the fly. Using a feather light touch, she ran her hand back down his now closed fly and kissed Gus once more. “This is going to be so much fun.” She turned, rubbed her ass against his fly and walked around to get into the SUV.


Gus took a couple deep breaths.  What had he gotten himself into? Oh well, how bad could servicing her for two days be? Just thinking about her taste started getting him hard. He started singing along with the radio and, with the windows down, let the fresh air rush past him. As they pulled up to the house they both new the game had begun.



When the plane had been in the air about an hour Brian’s hand went under the blanket in Justin’s lap. Brinn was sitting at a table a little behind them so she couldn’t see what her dads were up to.  Brian began to unzip Justin’s jeans and slid his hand into his fly. Justin turned toward him and claimed his mouth. Soon they forgot where they were. Brian’s hand was working Justin’s erect cock to the point that Justin was having trouble hanging on.  And then they both felt a presence. Brinn was standing right next to them.


“It is time we have a talk.” Brinn said. Justin was still fighting for control so Brian stood up and led Brinn back to the table.


“Daddy will join us shortly.  Let’s sit back here by the table.” He guided Brinn to the table and pulled Brinn onto his lap. “So what is it you want to know, Miss Thing?”


“Well, I know what sex is and I know the difference between boys and girls, obviously, but what my books don’t tell me is why do you want to do it unless you want to have kids and you and Daddy obviously like doing it but why?  Men can’t have babies.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, you are full of questions.” Justin came back and joined them.  He took Brinn’s feet in his hands and began massaging them.


“Brinny, your dad and I make love because it brings us closer to each other which makes us better people, even better parents. And it makes our love grow.”  Justin explained to their daughter.


“I am sure Shelby and Gus have sex, too.  Does that mean they are going to have a baby?”


“Oh, I hope not yet!” Brian said.


“Then why do they have sex?”


“Brinn, nothing feels as good as making love with someone you care about.  Anyone can have sex but sex isn’t what is special. Making love is what is special and your dad and I have been together so long that we know lots of special ways to show our love to each other.”


“I know you kiss a lot. Is that making love?” Brinn asked


“Oh, Brinn, it really isn’t appropriate for us to tell you what makes it special for us.” Justin held his arms out to his daughter and she climbed onto his lap. “Just touching your dad’s cheek can make me feel amazing and if his hand brushes my chest or accidentally touches my butt I just want to feel his skin. And you have noticed us getting flushed or short of breath, that is because we need to touch sometimes.”


“I read that sex between men can hurt.  Does it hurt? I wouldn’t do anything that hurt.  I know how bad my arm hurt and I would never do that on purpose.”


“Brinny, it doesn’t hurt like your arm hurt.  It might be a little uncomfortable but it also feels beautiful after a couple seconds.”


“But, Daddy….”


“Brinn, I am not sure what else we can tell you.  You are far too young for more details. And making love whether it is with a man or a woman is something special between those two people and really no one else’s business.  But, Sweetie, if you ever have questions, or need advice we are here for you. We always want you to be able to ask questions because we do not want you to ever get hurt. You are far too young to be thinking about sex but when you get older and you have questions you can ask us.  And if you want to talk to a girl I am sure Becca or, if Shelby is still in our lives, would gladly talk to you. So if your dad and I happen to be kissing and are a bit flushed just remember it is because we have so much love to show each other that we need to express it somehow.”


Brian leaned over and kissed Justin. “I love him more than my own life.  I would do anything for your daddy, and for you and your brother. We are family and this family loves each other.”


Brian brought his wiggling fingers to Brinn’s stomach and the squeals began.  They knew there would still be many questions and some may need to be passed on to a female but they would always be able to face anything together.



The next few days Brian and Justin, along with Brinn, settled into their home in Pennsylvania while Gus and Shelby’s life was very different. They moved some of their things into the main house.  Both of them had done some playing the first day trying to get the other to give in to sex. They both did their share of grabbing and toe curling kisses but by the end of the first day as they laid in the king size bed together, Gus had cupped Shelby’s ass and was kissing her. As her hand went down and touched his crotch she jerked it back as if she had been burned.


“Something wrong?” Gus asked with a little humor in his voice.


“Yes, there is,” she said very seriously.


“What is it, Shelly?” Gus brought his roaming hand up to her face and using his thumb to trace her cheekbone.


“What are we doing?”


“If you don’t know….”


“No, Gus, we started this game to show we cared about each other, not just sex, but all we are doing is trying to show all we do have between us is sex. What do we have other than that?”


“Oh, Shelly, I….we…..you’re right.  Of course we started joking about this at first but you are right.  Rather than trying to sabatosh each other, we should support each other.”  He pulled her into his arms and gently put her head on his chest. “Let’s change this game.  Together let’s support each other through next weekend. Yes, that’s five days. Can we do it?”


Shelby looked up into Gus’ eyes.  “That’s a long time but I could wait forever if I knew I could love you in the end.”


“And if someone does give in early, the original ‘punishment’ will be put into play?” Gus asked her.


“Yes, that sounds fair.”  Shelby brought her mouth up to Gus’ chin and she kissed it.  “I love you, Gus Kinney, and I will do anything to build this relationship.”


Softly, he kissed her forehead, “Good night, Honey.”


When they woke in the morning, Gus quickly turned from her.  “I’m sorry. I really don’t have control over it when I wake up.”


Shelby smiled, “I know that, Gussy. Why don’t you shower first.”  And so the biggest challenge either had taken on began.


By the second day, Gus noticed how Shelby played with her hair when she was thinking as she worked on her thesis. He didn’t want to disturb her but he would give anything to be that strand of hair.


Later in the day Shelby took a break and took a little walk.  She found Gus with an axe in his hand chopping up some wood for a bonfire they had talked about earlier.  As she watched, his muscles rippled and a sheen of sweat covered his torso. She wanted to feel that slick smooth skin under her fingers. How was she ever going to make it to the weekend.  She already wanted him so badly she ached.


That night after roasting hot dogs on a fire, Gus played his guitar and sang while Shelby toasted marshmallows. As he finished the song Shelby sat down next to him and offered him a perfectly brown treat.  He opened his mouth and as she popped it in he caught her hand and gently licked off her fingers and then leaned over and kissed her. As he moved away he softly said, “Thank you.”


“Sing another song?”


Softly he sang another song as Shelby sat next to him and after a few more songs, Gus set the guitar to the side and pulled Shelby into his arms. As she relaxed against him, he kissed the top of her head and finally got to run his hand through the strands of that hair.   “Oh, Shelly, you are so beautiful.” He kissed her again.


“Gus, I love you so much.”  She stood and offered him her hand. “Let’s go to bed. At least I will be able to hear your heartbeat under my head.”  And so their days went on. Each day their need for each other grew but they were also aware of how much the liked each other, how much they enjoyed each other’s company.



Brian and Justin got into a routine.  Justin spent his days at his studio by the Inn and Brinn spent her days with Matti and Jonna.  Brian spent his time at the office. He left early in the morning and sometimes didn’t get back before Brinn was in bed.  Justin waited up for him every night so they could spend a little time together and catch up on the activities of the day.  


One day at the office Ted called Brian into his office as he arrived.  He knew he was late. Justin had kept him in the shower a little longer than he had expected. “I know, I’m late, Ted, but I knew we didn’t have a meeting. What’s up?”


“What is this?” Ted was holding a piece of paper by a corner.  “Why don’t you grab a tissue to hold onto it.


“Are you serious? What is this?” he grabbed a tissue and held onto it. Brian read it and dropped into the chair behind him.


“Obviously, you have a clue what this is about,” Ted said after looking at Brian’s face.


“Ted, you never saw this.  When the next envelope comes do not open it.  Bring it to me.”

“Brian, what is this about? Obviously, someone is trying to blackmail you.  If Kinnetik is involved I think I have a right to know what this is about.”


“Ted, you are better off not knowing.”


“Brian, it says someone died and you were there.”


“TED! I don’t want to involve you and until I know what this fucker wants I am not going to talk about it.”


“Brian, whoever this asshole is, he says you need to leave Justin. You would never….” Ted stopped talking and looked at Brian.  “Brian?”


“Ted, if this came from who I think it came from and for the reasons I expect. I will have to, to save him and this company.”


“Come on, Brian…”


“Ted, don’t open the next one and bring it to me as soon as you get it. It is only fair that you know when I have it figured out,” Brian turned and put his head on Ted’s shoulder.  “I promise, Ted. I will do what is best for the company.”


“Brian, you need to also do what is best for your family.  Don’t do something stupid, Brian. You know Justin can handle anything.”


“Butt out, Ted.”  Brian stalked off to his office and locked the door behind him.

This was his worst nightmare come true.  It was so long ago and he wasn’t involved in what happened but, yes, he was there that night but…..Brian’s mind wandered off, back to  his first big client at Vanguard. He was told to entertain the client anyway the client wanted so when he had asked to go to a BDSM club Brian did his research and found the party to go to.  


Brian found out the client was a voyeur. He wanted to watch although he did want Brian to ‘have some fun’ were his exact words.  Brian had never really gotten into that shit. Not until Justin showed him the finer side of a reddened ass… Oh, Justin…..


He had never told Justin about that night.  He had hoped those pictures would never surface.  At least the one they had sent to Ted was just a shot of him across a room with people having sex.  That night someone died, someone he had fucked only half an hour earlier. They called it a murder and it had never been solved.  It wasn’t a murder. Someone had gone to far in a sex game and the guy had a heart attack. It hadn’t been him, but his DNA would have been on that man. He knew who had that DNA sample and he was fairly sure he knew what he would want.  He would do anything to protect his family and his business, even if that meant he would have to give up his world.


If he hadn’t been so involved in that Stockwell mess all those years ago his identity would have never surfaced,  He had received one picture in the mail at that time. It wasn’t the same one he just had seen again. The guy was proving he had more pictures of that night.  He never figured out exactly who had the pictures but he knew it had to be someone involved with the law. Brian had a high powered lawyer who wanted something from him and he had no way to fight it.


Brian stayed at the office until the afternoon mail came in and when there were no new packages for him he left for the day.  He needed to spend the night with Justin. He didn’t know when it could be the last time. He texted John to see if Brinn could stay overnight with them. He had a special night planned for Justin.  He stopped for a couple dozen roses and set up a food delivery for 7:00 pm. He was going to love his husband tonight and give him his full attention for what could be the last night. He had to leave for New York tomorrow afternoon and would be gone at least one night.  He would probably extend that trip until something got sorted out.


When he arrived home he hoped Justin was ready because all he wanted to do was hold him but he knew he couldn’t do that.  Justin knew him too well. He had to keep him busy enough that he didn’t think too much.


Brian parked his Corvette in the garage.  He had decided if he ever got out of this mess he was shipping his old Corvette to the vineyard.  He missed this car. He took a deep breath and went to find his heart.


Justin stood by the kitchen island with a glass of wine for each of them.  “Welcome home, Baby. This was a perfect idea.”


Brian handed him the roses and gently pulled Justin into his arms.  As their lips met, Brian felt a heaviness settle over him as he deepened the kiss.


By the time the separated both men needed much more.  Justin set the flowers down and started tugging Brian’s clothes off his body. Soon both of them stood naked in the kitchen.  Justin gave Brian his back and braced himself against the kitchen the counter and Brian slid in effortlessly. Justin arched his back so it was pressed against Brian’s chest and Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s torso.  They synchronized their movements and soon they cried out together as they both tensed up and then both leaned against the counter catching their breath.


Still connected Justin handed Brian his wine and they both took a sip. Brian buried his face in Justin’s neck and kissed him.  He breathed in deep. How could he straighten this out without putting his family in harm’s way? Until he figured that out he was going to have to give them space.


Justin turned and wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck.  “It has had FAR too long since we made love naked in a kitchen. Justin reached back and boosted himself up onto the counter where Brian bent and took Justin’s cock in his mouth.  He began to use his tongue and sides of his mouth to bring Justin to desperation. Then with one pass over the tip Justin exploded and Brian caught every drop.


“Are you up for a little upper body workout?” Brian asked while Justin was still regaining his breath. Brian grasped Justin’s hips and pulled them forward.  “I think you are going to have to help support yourself.” Brian slid Justin down onto his cock. Gravity was doing a good job of impaling him with Brian and Justin using their arm strength to move Justin’s body up and down.  Justin’s legs were wrapped around Brian’s waist. Brian came at him at a crazy angle getting deeper than ever before.


Brian stepped closer and Justin wrapped his arm around Brian’s neck. “Good lord, did you grow a new dick?  That was beyond amazing.” Their lips met and Brian wanted to cry at the beauty of Justin’s face.


“If I could physically hold you like this all day I would but….” Justin loosened his legs and dropped them to the floor. They kissed again.


“At this pace, we are going to need some sustenance. What should I make….”


“Food will be here in fifteen minutes.”  Justin strode across the room to the laundry and brought out a couple pair of shorts. He threw one pair at Brian and   then turned his back, offering a full view of his ass to Brian as he bent and slowly pulled his shorts up. Justin heard Brian audibly groan as he pulled up his own. “Can I eat you until the food arrives?”


“Let’s settle for a glass of wine and,” Justin kissed him, “a few nibbles.”  Justin bit Brian’s collarbone lightly. They both got comfortable on the sofa and sipped their wine.  “How long will you be in New York City?”


“We fly out tomorrow afternoon for an evening meeting and on Friday we may or may not get done in time to come home.” Brian wanted to change the subject. “Have you heard from Gus today? Are he and Shelby still celibate?”


“I have and yes they are.  If I am not wrong, those two are getting closer every day they don’t have sex.”


“I don’t understand my son sometimes but at least he isn’t having unprotected sex.”


“Brian, I think Shelby is really good for him and, if I am not wrong, and I rarely am about something like this, our son is in love, even if he doesn’t realize it.  And all you have to do is look at Shelby to know she loves him. It isn’t difficult to understand why she would fall in love with a Kinney. I know I have loved one for almost 20 years.


Brian took some wine into his mouth and then leaned over and kissed Justin, sharing the wine he held. Justin moved to straddle Brian just as the doorbell rang.  Brian grumbled as he moved Justin off his lap and walked to the front door.


Justin heard Brian talk to the delivery person and then watched him as he strode back into the room.  He had a box in his hands and set it down on the table. “Come here, Sunshine, let’s eat well everything is at the right temperature.” Brian started taking out dish after dish.  Their were oysters on the half shell served on a bed of ice. There was a crisp salad and grilled salmon, along with several sides. Brian offered Justin an oyster and slipped between his lips. “I envy that oyster.”  He pulled him in for a kiss. They kissed at ate their way through all the food and when they got to dessert.


There was a dish filled with chocolate mousse which Justin picked up.  Sticking a finger into it he smeared it on his chest and Brian took it as an offer. He started at the bottom of the smear and licked upward until his mouth landed on one of Justin’s nipple, sucking off the chocolate. “Let’s take this up to our bedroom.” Justin said as  he headed toward the steps.


Justin woke early in the morning and slipped out of bed.  He started the water in the bathtub. He felt sticky from the mousse last night and hoped Brian did to.  He slowly lowered his body into the steaming water. He had muscle twinges in his arms and legs. He could tell he wasn’t 20 anymore but anyone would have a few twinges after the workout they went through last night.


Justin’s mind had drifted off.  He couldn’t help but think Brian was a little melancholy last night.  But that man could… Justin’s mind came back to the present as he heard the water splash a bit as Brian sank down between Justin’s legs.  Justin’s arms went around Brian’s waist and landed around Brian’s cock. He sighed and leaned back against Justin. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I  love you, too, Baby.  Last night was beyond amazing.”


“Well, since I have to leave you ….I wanted to make it a perfect night.”


“Oh, Brian, nothing is perfect but as long as you and I are together, our life is perfect for us.”  Turn around, Baby.”


When Brian turned around, Justin wrapped his legs around Brian and, with Brian’s guidance Justin slipped onto Brian’s erection.  As Justin moved up and down with his arms wrapped around Brian’s neck he brought his mouth to Brian’s ear, “Don’t be gone too long, Darling.  I hate being away from you.”


Brian’s arms tightened around Justin but he couldn’t  say anything. The torment would be too obvious in his voice.


An hour later Brian kissed Justin and got into the back of a company car. As he waved out the window with one hand, tears streamed down his cheeks.  Ted had texted. Letter two had arrived and that could only mean one thing. He was going to break Justin’s heart again. How many times could Justin forgive him?


Justin watched the car turn onto the road. Why did he have a feeling of doom wash over him? It had been a long time since they had spent time apart.  In fact, he didn’t think they had spent time without each other since before the Christopher incident. That had to be what was hanging over him. Maybe he would see if Blake had time for coffee.  Justin moved into the house. Maybe he would eat breakfast at the Inn before painting for the day. His girl and family would help him get rid of the feeling.



Gus woke early in his fathers’ bed and looked over at Shelby. Her tousled hair was spread across the pillow framing her flawless face. He needed to touch her.  Reaching out, he almost touched her bare arm and remembered that would break the rules they had set up so instead he traced her cheek and jawline. As his finger starts to trace her lips she takes it into her warm mouth and he pulled his finger away like he had been burned.  Truthfully, just the feel of her warm mouth nearly made him cum. He started to jump out of bed but Shelby caught his hand. “Please don’t go. I know we still have two days but can you hold me?”


Gus settled back down and groaned as her warm body curled up against him, laying her cheek on his chest. “Shelby, I…..” he almost verbalized what his heart was screaming.  You love her you asshole. “Do you think we can make two more days?”


“I guess we could both give in at the same time?”  She kissed his jawline. “Gus, I love you more each day.”


He didn’t say anything but pulled her closer. As Shelby started to stroke his T shirt covered chest he grabbed her hand.  He brought it to his mouth and kissed the fingertips. “Please, Shelly, I can’t take that.”


Shelby laid her hand down firmly on his chest over his heart.  As she dozed off, Gus knew he was close to a declaration. God, he wished his dad was here.  He needed to talk to him. Gus kissed the top of her head and slid out from under her. He had to go for a run.….he had to get away from her or he would never leave her.


When Shelby came out of the bedroom forty five minutes later Gus was nowhere to be found. She started cooking bacon and mixing up some pancake batter.  She texted Gus’ phone hoping he would get back to her. It took a couple minutes but then he texted back. It said ‘Running. Back in 10 minutes.’


Gus came through the door exactly 10 minutes later.  He was covered in a sheen of sweat. “Oh, god, it smells amazing in here.  Plan to shower. I will be back in 10 minutes?”


That would be perfect.  He dropped a kiss on her cheek and went down the hall. When he returned, she could smell his freshly showered body from across the room.  She walked over and ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him deeply. “Why are we doing this stupid game?” She reached down and just before she reached his crotch he grabbed her hand.


“Shelby, I...we are finding so many different reasons to care about each other besides just sex.  48 hours. We can make 48 hours and then I promise we use by dads’ bed like it has never been used before.  HETEROSEXUAL Love making.” He kissed her and they both laughed.



Brian met Ted at the airport.  Ted handed him the still sealed envelope and he stuck it in his briefcase but they did not say a word until they were in the air.  Brian ripped open the envelope and pulled out the letter and this time the picture he included had Brian with the gentleman who died that night. The letter said he was to meet him at a bar late tonight.


“Brian, what is all this about?”


“I don’t want to bring you into this, Ted, but I don’t see any other option.  Something happened back in my party days…” Brian told Ted the whole story about the death 25 years ago and how he could be connected to it.


“Brian, being in the wrong place at the wrong time is not a crime.”

“My DNA was all over that guy.  This asshole is going to turn over the DNA if I don’t join up with him.”


“What do you mean join up?  Everyone knows you and Justin are a couple.”


“He picked this time because we have been on the west coast.  I am to make it appear I have left Justin for him. At least he said appear.  If I don’t he will bring down my family, my business, and my life. I will end up in prison or if I make it out, I will the business will take a huge hit and can you imagine what that would do to my kids?”


“What will leaving the family hanging do to them?”


“I hope Justin will let me see my Brinny. I know Gus will have to make up his own mind.  And Sunshine…...oh, god, I don’t know what else to do. I can not go to prison and I will have to lose him to save all of them.”


“Bri, this is crazy.  You will never love anyone other than Justin. No one will believe it.”


“Well, I better be convincing because your job depends on it along with the hundreds of employees I have.” Ted opened his mouth but Brian raised a finger. “Ted, don’t say a word unless you have a real solution. I hope I can figure out a way out of this but for now we have to do what he asks.”


To end the conversation, Brian stood up and walked to the back of the plane.  


Once the plane landed they took a car to the NYC office.  Meetings went on until late in the evening. Once the meeting broke up, Brian met his blackmailer.  Keegan McCarty was waiting for him at the bar. He was a couple years older than Brian and a couple inches shorter but he was a very attractive man. Brian had done a little homework on him and found that he had done very well for himself until a couple years ago and then his business stumbled. He needed to rebuild connections and that is where Brian came in.  


Brian  walked up to him and Keegan slipped an arm around Brian’s waist and pulled him near. He softly said, “Smile Brian, this will be very good for both of us. You may find you want to even do more than I requested.”


“Requested?” Brian’s mouth smiled but his voice was hard. “I have no choice.  Either I follow through with this ruse or go to prison for something I didn’t do.”


Keegan pulled a stool out and nodded.  Brian sat and McCarty sat across from him. Keegan’s hand landed on Brian’s knee and began to slowly work its way up. When he had gotten to mid thigh Brian covered his hand. Leaning close to McCarty’s ear, Brian said, “That will never be part of the deal but if you can live with that I have no choice but to be in.”

Keegan kissed Brian’s cheek and picked up Brian’s phone from the bar.  He put his number into it. “Call me tomorrow morning whenever you can between 9 and 10.  I know you will have to go back to Pittsburgh soon but start figuring out how you can spend your weekends with me because I will expect you here every Friday evening and you can fly back on the early morning flight on Monday each week.”  He tilted Brian’s chin up to look him in the eye. “I do hope you change your mind about the sex. We could have so much fun.” He kissed Brian forcing his tongue into Brian’s mouth. When he back away, he looked at Brian once more, “It would be so good….” and Keegan McCarty strode out of the bar.



Early the next morning Justin woke and looked at the big empty bed.  He picked up his phone and called Brian. He hated being apart and hoped Brian would answer so he could at least hear his voice.


Brian had slept very little that night.  He paced and he drank and a couple hours ago he had finally fallen asleep.  When he heard his phone he knew it was Ted or Justin. He didn’t want to talk to Ted but he needed to hear Justin’s voice.  “Good morning, Sunshine.” Brian’s husky sleep filled voice came through the phone.


“Hi, Baby.  Sorry I woke you.  I just needed to hear your voice before you got into meetings for the day.  I love you, Baby.”


“Go to video.  I want to see you.”


“I look horrible.  I haven’t even combed my hair.”


“Sunshine, I want to see that rumpled hair.” Justin turned on his camera and his face came on Brian’s screen. “You are so beautiful. I love you, Sunshine.”


“Let me see you, Baby.”


Brian waited a second and then said, “I can’t find the button and I would rather look at you.”


Justin started scanning the phone down his body until Brian said, “Sunshine, I just want to see your smiling face.  Trust me, I am imagining every inch of that amazing body.”


Justin’s face came back on the screen.  “Are you alright, Brian?”


“I miss you and Brinn. And I really miss Gus.  I hope he comes soon.” Brian hesitated, “I don’t think I will get home until Monday.”


“What!  You are working through the weekend?”


“Well, something came up and I have to stay here.”


“Oh, Baby.  Maybe I could join…”


“I am going to be really busy.  I got to go or I will be late for a meeting.  Love you, Sunshine.” And he was gone.


Damn it, Justin thought.  It must be something really big.  He decided to call Blake later and see if he wanted to come out to the pool with the boys tomorrow since they would be alone, too.  He might as well see if John and Tony and the kids could come and Peter and Becca could come up when it worked with the babies. That would keep his mind off Brian, and Brinn’s too.  She almost slept with him last night already and he was sure she would the rest of the time Brian was gone. She had hated he was going away without them.


Just then there was a tap on the door.  “Daddy?”


“Come in, Sweetheart.  Come snuggle with me.” Brinn ran in and jumped in be with him.  She rushed and got under the blanket and welcomed Justin’s arms around her.  


“Daddy, is Dad coming home today?”


“No, I’m sorry, Sweetie.  I just talked to him a few minutes ago.  He is going to be gone all weekend so I thought…” He saw Brinn’s bottom lip come out and a tear run down her cheek.  Pulling her close Justin stopped talking and kissed her cheeks, taking the tears with them. “I know you miss your dad. I miss him, too.  How about we throw a party? We can invite Blake and the boys and I bet your John, Tony, and the kids would come.”


Brinn’s mood lifted, “That would be fun.  Can I help plan what we will eat?”


“Sure you can but let’s see if people want to come first.” He kissed her cheek again and then whispered, “I miss him, too.”


“Of course you do.  You love him.” Brinn turned and kissed her daddy with a big smack on his lips.  “But, I love you, too, and I’m here.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

By noon, they had a party to plan.  



Gus was counting the hours until he could hold Shelby and not have to hold back every move.  He needed her so bad, and he didn’t just mean physically. He couldn’t imagine not having her in his life.  She was not only beautiful but intelligent and caring.


Tonight was going to be special.  He was going to wine and dine her and by midnight he would do his best  to bring her more pleasure that she had ever had. He wanted her to have no reason to ever want someone else.  While Shelby was at the university turning in her final revision of her thesis, Gus prepared for the evening. He ran to town and picked up food for a meal of shrimp and asparagus as well as steak fries and he bought a couple pints of her favorite ice cream.  He also picked up a little sun dress he hoped she would like. He then went to the bedroom and put rose petals all through the sheets and had candles ready to light. After walking into the bathroom he pictured them in that large soaker tub and hoped he could spend some time in there tonight. Just the thought of her naked, wet body made his heart race. He planned on a very long, lovely night.


He put the dress on the bed that JR used.  He set the perfume he had bought for her by the dress.  She wore it every day and he loved the scent of it mixed with her scent.  He decided he would dress up a bit for the evening, too. He put on a nice polo and a pair of khaki shorts. He set the patio table and set a couple bottles of wine out there.


When he received a text she would be home in fifteen minutes he started the grill and placed the potatoes  on it to start cooking through. When he heard her car coming up the drive he poured them each a glass of wine. As the car came to a stop he held both glasses in one hand and went to the car door and opened it for her.  She nearly through him off balance when she jumped into his one free arm and she kissed him.


“I’m done.  I am done with my Master’s Program.  I can’t believe it!”


Kissing her once more he handed her one of the glasses of wine and they clinked glasses before taking a sip. “I picked up a little something for you while I was in town.  It is in JR’s old room. If you don’t want to wear it, that’s fine but I hope you like it.”


“Ooo  a present.  Here hold this,” she handed him her glas but instead of running away she pressed her body against the whole length of his and wrapped her arms around his neck and by the time their lips separated Gus was a jumble of nerves.  She took her glass of wine back and headed for the house. Gus downed his glass of wine and went to refill his glass and check on the potatoes and added the asparagus.


Gus’ phone rang.  “Hey, Dad, what’s up?”


“I just wondered how you were.  I know you have a special night planned.”


“Shelly just got home.  She finished her master’s so we are celebrating.”


“Have a great time tonight.”


Gus heard something in Justin’s voice.  “What’s up, Dad, and don’t say nothing. I can hear it in your voice.”


“Oh, Brian, isn’t going to be able to get home until Monday and I just have an odd feeling. I don’t know what is up but tomorrow your sister and I are hosting a pool party for the family and Blake and the boys since Ted is stuck in New York, too.”


“I will probably talk to Pops tomorrow.  If he tells me anything, I will let you know.”


“Well, I won’t hold you.  Have a great time tonight.”


“Love you, Dad. Give Brinny a hug. I miss that rugrat.”


Gus turned and was setting his phone on the table when Shelby stepped out on the patio.  He caught his breath. She stood in the doorway with the flowy pastel dress swirling around her.  Gus stepped toward her and laid a palm on her cheek, letting his fingertips play with her hair. “You look and smell amazing.”He stepped a little closer and the scent wafted off her.  His free arm slipped around her waist and their lips barely touched there was electricity in the air.


Taking a step back, “I better check dinner. It should be ready in about five minutes.”  Shelby took a step toward him. “Please, Shelly, stay back there or I will overcook the shrimp.”


“Gus, I am thinking, we should eat on the porch.  I think it might rain in a little bit.”


He looked at the sky.  “I guess I hadn’t noticed.  You are the only thing I can think of. It is basically all finger food.  Well, I like to eat the asparagus with my fingers.”


Shelby moved the wine and a couple other things from the table on the patio to seats on the covered porch.  Gus came over with a couple plates of food and they sat next to each other and began to eat. They shared bites and little kisses while they ate.  Then Shelby touched Gus’ hand and pointed outside. A gentle rain had started. Gus pulled her into his arms and they sat on the porch seat and enjoyed the summer rain.  


Gus tilted Shelby’s head back and kissed her.  He then stood and offered his hand and she stood to join him. He took her in his arms and started singing in her ear as they started dancing slowly. “You are so beautiful, to me. You are so beautiful, to me can’t you see….” Shelby laid her head down and thought about the words, “Your everything I hoped for, everything I need…”


She so hoped he meant that.  She looked up into his eyes and Gus said, “Let’s go inside.  I thought we might as well take advantage of that great big tub my dads have.”  As they started for the door the sky opened up and it began to pour. Gus pulled her into his arms again and kissed her picking her off her feet and turning circles with her. He headed toward the door with her feet still dangling. As a low rumble of thunder came for the valley below.  She buried her face in his neck and shoulder.


“Let’s go take your mind off of that.” Together the strode into the house and toward the master bedroom.  When they got to the door Gus stopped her. “Humor me. Wait here until I come get you?” He kissed her forehead. “Please.”  


Shelby nodded.


Gus went in and shut the door.  He quickly lit the candles and then started the water in the bathtub and through in some rose petals.  Did girls like rose petals in their bath water? He had never done this before.


The rain outside was getting louder and when there was a crash of thunder Shelby started knocking loudly, “Gus!”


“Coming, Shelly.” Gus rushed to the door and opened it for her. She fell into his arms and then she looked around.


“Oh, Gus….” Her mouth found his while her hands went under his shirt and pulled it up.  They separated long enough to take it off. Her mouth came back to his and her hands slid across his bare chest.   “I don’t think I can wait until after midnight.” Her hands went to Gus’ fly and loosened it. He stepped out of his shorts, standing in his briefs.  


He reached up and put his hands on her shoulders.  He slid his hands down her arms taking the straps of the dress with them. When he realized she had no bra on his mouth started working its way down as the dress  fell to the ground. That was when he realized she had nothing on under the dress and his breath caught in his throat. “Um….bathtub….water….” he turned and rushed into the bathroom.  He had brought his phone in there and started some soft music.


Shelby walked in as he dropped his briefs. He was beautiful.  He stepped in the tub and sat down. Shelby flipped off the light switch before walking over. Gus offered his hand and she stepped into the tub.  As the lightning crossed the sky she dropped down between Gus’ legs and pressed her back against his chest. His arms encircled her offering comfort and when his mouth settled on her earlobe as his fingers found her nipples.  She sighed and forgot the storm.


“I can’t wait until midnight,” her back arched pressing her breasts into Gus’ hands.  He ran a tongue around her ear and she shivered. He then started kissing his way down her neck as his hands slid under the water. He began to stroke her inner thigh. Sometime a finger would glide over her clit causing her to shiver.  As he continued she began to shiver. Her voice came as a whisper, “Gussy, I need,” as his finger made contact with her clit again she let out a little cry. One of his hands turned her head so their lips met as he entered her with his fingers.  She cried out. “I haven’t….it’s been a week since…..Gus it feels so….”


“You can wait.  Just thing how it will feel when I sink deep…..”

“Shut up, Gus. You aren’t helping.” Gus held onto her tightly around her shoulders.  He kissed her softly on the head.


“You feel so good, Shelly. Are you ready to move this to the bedroom?”


Shelby flipped over and arching her back she slid up his body until her torso was pressed against his and their mouths came together.  “You know I wasn’t sure about this game when we started it but,” Shelby let one hand slide in between them and brushed his penis, “But now, I think I understand it.  We always knew we wanted each other but now we know why. Let’s go try out that huge bed.”


Shelby got her knees under her and Gus offered his hand as she stood.  Once she was stepped out Gus easily got to his feet and he stepped out.  Shelby had picked up a towel and began to use the heated fabric to dry his chest. Gus noticed how she tensed when the low rumble from outside was heard. Gus grabbed the other towel, wrapped it around her back and pulled her close.  “Shelly, I’m here for you. I will always be here to protect you.” As he lowered his head, her hands went into his thick dark hair. Their lips met and he felt her body relax. With an arm around her lower back he pressed her tightly against him. The intensity of his kiss increased.


Shelby was sure she was going to orgasm from his kiss alone.  She started moving the towel again to distract herself. He broke the kiss and also dried her off, neither saying a word.  When they were both dry Gus took the towel from her and dropped both of them over the edge of the tub and guided her to the edge of the king sized bed.  He started kissing her and as he did he laid her back on the bed.


“Shelby, I...I….need you. I need all of you.” Gus’ mouth claimed her and then began to wander down her body.  He laid her on her back and linked their fingers on either side of her head as his head traveled very slowly down her body.  His lips stopped at each nipple and taunted her until she began to whimper. As he continued lower he had to let go of her hands.   He licked from her navel stopping short of her clit driving her to madness.


Shelby’s fingers grabbed Gus’ dark curls and pulled him up to her mouth and as he moved up he took hold her knees and brought them up so he was nestled between them.  As his lips found hers again, he entered through her throbbing labia and found the hot center of her. Just entering her she cried out and orgasmed stronger than she had ever done before.  She met him stroke for stroke until he exploded with him. He was glad no one else was in the house. He was almost worried Jim and Mary could hear him. He began to pull out but she grabbed his hips.  


“Stay there.  I love the feel of you,” her hands came to his cheeks. “I love you, Gus. I can’t imagine ever doing this with anyone else.” He rolled, taking her with him so his weight was not on her and he held her close. She began kissing his chest and paying attention to his nipples.  As she did so she separated them. She turned him over and worked her way down his back and when she reached his cheeks her fingers slid between them, followed by her tongue. She began to stroke his perineum as her tongue probed his pouting bud. As he worked to turn over she allowed him to get to his side but then took him in her mouth and just like that he came again.  She eagerly drank from him.

 

An hour later, as Gus held a sleeping Shelby in his arms he kissed the top  of her had and mouthed the words, “I love you, Shelby Jones. I love you more than life itself.”

Chapter 6 by Simply written

Chapter 6


Saturday morning Brian heard a knock on his hotel door. He almost dreaded the thought of who it could be.  He had drank himself to sleep and his head was killing him. “Who is it?”


Ted’s voice came through the closed door, “Brian, let me in.”


“Coming,” Brian moaned. He stumbled over and opened the door.  Ted came in with a cup of coffee and handed it to him. “Thanks,” he took the coffee. “I thought you would be on your way to the airport by now.”


“I am leaving in  a minute. I wanted to try to convince you to come with me. Tell Justin what is going on.  He will stand by you no matter what.”


“Who will save my company?  You and Cynthia would survive but most of the employees would be devastated. Not to mention the reputation of my children and nephews could be destroyed. I am not taking them down for my stupidity more  than 30 years ago.”


“Are you sure you have thought this all through?  You can afford to hire anyone. Brian, what you will do to your family…”


Brian walked over and opened the door to the hall, “Good-bye, Ted.  Remember, this is none of your fuckin’ business. Your business is keeping Kinnetik running smoothly.  I will be at the office later morning on Monday. I will spend the week in Pittsburgh, at the loft, and fly back there on the early afternoon flight on Friday. That’s the deal I made with him.  I am fairly certain I will be attending some big event with him next weekend. This weekend he said something about getting reacquainted.”


“Brian, don’t do this. Don’t….” Ted looked at him.  Brian squeezed his shoulder and directed him out into the hall without a word.


Brian shut the door, picked the bottle of  bourbon but it was empty. He called down to room service.  “I would like a bottle of Jim Beam, Devil’s Cut. Make that three bottles.  I will be staying indefinitely. If you don’t have it on hand right now send up a bottle of Jim Beam and get Devil’s Cut on hand.”


“Yes, Mr. Kinney.  I will have them send up what they have for today. If we need to special order it, I will send two bottles up when we get it.”


“If you want to order a case and charge it to my room, that would be fine, too.  Just get it up here as soon as you can.” And with that, he hung up the phone and finished the bottle he had in his hand. He laid back on the bed and wondered what Justin and Brinn were up to. He had gotten a text from Justin saying they were having a pool party to help them get through the weekend.  He wondered how many days this would last and once it was over would Justin take him back? All the terms would be spelled out tonight but he had no choice but to accept them.



Gus woke to lips on his cheek and Shelby placing his hand on one of her breasts.  He slid down and claimed it, taking the nipple lightly between his teeth. As he increased the pressure she cried out in pleasure as his tongue danced across the captured pebble.  She cried out in pleasure as his fingers worked their way deep into her. He brought his mouth back up to hers and moved his fingers back to her puckered bud as he slipped his throbbing cock into her as gently forced his finger in at the same time.  As he moved his finger and dick in and out at the same pace she screamed as she came over and over. He plunged in once more and shuttered. “Shelby, I….I…..when do you want to head to Pittsburgh? I should be done with my class by the end of the week. Shall we plan on a week from today and until then….” He pulled her close.  “Let’s take a little nap.”



Justin and Brinn had gone to the grocery store and bought hot dogs and hamburgers, chips, condiments, and sodas for the party.  Claire had volunteered to bring cookies for dessert and Justin brought out several bottles of their wine with the new Taylor-Kinney label to drink and send home with friends and family. At the last minute he had invited Emmett and Drew as well as Michael, Ben, and JR.  He ran that past Becca and Peter before offering the invitation. Becca said she would love to see JR and was always willing to let her see the twins as long as it was a planned visitation.


Brinn came up to Justin, “Daddy, can we call Dad?  I miss him so much.”


“That sounds like a great idea, Brinny.”  He pulled out his phone but after several rings he got Brian’s voice message.


Brinn took the phone from Justin’s hand. “Dad, this is your daughter, Brinn.  I need to talk to you. I miss you very much. I love you.” Her voice started strong but now it turned very sad. “I miss you so much, Dad.” and she handed back the phone.


Justin looked at her sad face and kissed her forehead.  “How about we call your brother? I bet he misses you.”


“Can we, Daddy?  I miss Gussy, too.”



Gus’ phone buzzed and he slipped out of bed taking his phone with him.  He stepped out onto the attached patio. “Hello,” he said quietly.

“I miss you, Gussy?”


“Oh, Brinny, it is good to hear your voice.  I miss you, too, Miss Thing. Shelby and I were talking about you a little bit ago.  We hope to be there next Saturday.”


“I’m glad, Gussy.  Without Dad here, I know Daddy is lonely.  It would help if you were here.”


“Let me talk to Dad.  I will see you next week.  I love you, Brinny.”


“Oh, I love you, too, Gussy.  Here’s Daddy.”


Justin took the phone from Brinn. “So how was your evening?”


“Oh, Dad, it was so amazing. I…..Dad, I am in love with her. I feel more for her than I ever did for Jamie, and I loved him but this is different.  I can picture us together with kids in twenty years. With Jamie, I saw us on the road and maybe famous but other than great sex and caring about him….I don’t know…”


“I understand, Gus”


“So what is up with Pops? And don’t tell me nothing.  I could hear it in your voice earlier already.”


“Brinn, why don’t you go change clothes for the party.  Put on your new swimsuit with the matching dress.” There was a pause and then he was back.  “Sorry, I didn’t want Brinn to hear this. I am a bit worried, no, I am worried as hell that he is sick again.  He couldn’t come home this weekend. There was something about his voice.”


“I’ll try him in a little while and see if he will tell me anything.”


“Gus, he hasn’t even taken my calls today.”


“Oh, Dad….”  He paused, not liking this, “I love you, Dad. I will let you  know if I find out anything. We will be there a week from today.  Is it Ok if I get us first class tickets?”


“Of course you can.  Do you want me to send the jet?”


“No, Dad, we can fly commercial.  Love you, see you next week.”


“Gus?”


“Yes, Dad?”


“I am so glad to hear you are so happy. Bye, Gussy.”  And the line went dead.


Gus tried Brian but of course, he didn’t answer.


Gus walked quietly through the bedroom to the kitchen.  He made some sandwiches and got some fruit. He grabbed a couple bottles of water, put everything on a tray,  and went back into the bedroom. As he opened the door, Shelby stirred and sat up, pulling the sheet up with her.
“I kind of liked the view before.”  Gus smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. He kissed her, careful not to spill the tray. He set the tray on the other side of Shelby and picked up an apple.  He took a bite and passed it over to Shelby. She took a bite and passed it back. He opened a bottle of water for her and passed it over, then opened one for himself. “Sorry, it is nothing special but I have some ham and cheese sandwiches, too.”

Shelby reached over and picked up a sandwich and passed it to Gus, “Thanks, Gussy. I am really hungry. What an amazing way to work up an appetite.”  She leaned over and kissed him. “Did I dream it or were you talking to someone on the patio earlier?”


“I talked to my dad and Brinn.  Pops is up to something and everyone is worried and he isn’t answering our calls.”


“Do you think we could go earlier than next weekend?  It sounds like your family could use you for support.”


Gus buried his face in her neck and kissed it.  “I love you, Shelly, I hope you know that because of just that.”


“I do know you love me, Gus.  I keep hoping someday you will be in love with me. But I will take you anyway I can get you.”


They had both finished their sandwich and between them they had eaten an apple and a banana. Gus moved the tray off the bed and then his head went under the sheet and the next thing Shelby felt was his tongue and she was nearly instantly brought to the edge again. As he began  to blow every so softly on her clit she began to shiver. “You are the most amazing lover…”as he took her clit between his lips she cried out and as his tongue touched it she screamed, as she lost total control of her body.


Justin and Brinn greeted their guests as they began to arrive. Tony and John were the first to arrive with Mattie, Jonna, and Claire.  Justin took Jonna while Brinn led Mattie away. Tony and John were thrilled to have a day off together. Those came few and far between running a busy inn although they had hired an assistant manager and a new business manager who were both excellent employees.  Tony and John soon found a lounge in a private area and were in each other’s arms. Tony’s hand drifted into John’s trunks and his mouth claimed John’s. “When is the last time, gorgeous, you and I have had sex, out in the open?”

John gasped at the feeling of Tony’s finger began to tease John’s ass.  Tony could feel the reaction he had on his husband, instantly. He noticed a beach towel on the table next to them and quickly covered them with it. John slid his shorts down and offered Tony his back.  Tony worked his shorts down, found John’s bud and slowly entered him. John reached back and grabbed Tony’s hips. “I love you, Mi Amore. It has been far too long since we have had a little….”


“God, Tony, there is absolutely nothing little…” he turned his head so Tony’s lips could link with his so their cries of pleasures could be silenced.  They laid side by side, holding each other as they dozed off.


When they woke up again the party was in full swing.  The only ones yet to arrive were Blake and the boys. “Hey, guys,” Justin said as the boys came around the side of the house.  “Is your dad right behind you?”


“They both are,” said the oldest as they entered the pool.” By now, John and Tony were in the water with the kids and Peter and Becca were under an umbrella with Grandma Claire holding her namesake while Becca had Clay.


Justin was sure he had misunderstood but then Ted rounded the corner of the house with an arm around Blake.  Justin’s mouth dropped open and then his body was covered with goosebumps. He knew something was up with Brian and Ted being here reinforced his suspicion.    Justin had every intention of cornering Ted at some point but he let them get comfortable before he cornered him.


Ted did his best to stay away from Justin.  He didn’t know what to say to him. He couldn’t tell him the truth, well maybe he could.  He didn’t know what Brian was up to this weekend. Brian could be such an idiot. Justin would do anything for Brian and yet he was ready to throw it away over something that happened more than 30 years ago.  He was so into his own thoughts he didn’t notice Blake go to help one of the boys and Justin moved in.


“I didn’t expect you to be here.  I thought you were stuck in New York.  When did you get back?”

Justin looked at Ted directly to see if he could read his expression.


“Um, I just got back in time to come along.” Ted was avoiding eye contact.


“Ted, what is going on? Brian won’t answer his phone and I swear he was drunk when I talked to him early this morning. What is he doing?”


“Justin, I really don’t know.”


“Ted, is he sick again?  Is he at John Hopkins again?”


“Justin, he has not told me he’s sick.”

“Then why won’t he answer his phone.  Give me your phone. Come on, Ted. Let me call him on your phone.”


Ted handed his phone to Justin and walked away.  It was one way to stop the conversation with Justin. Justin deserved to talk to him. He deserved answers.”


Justin pressed Brian’s name on Ted’s phone.  “What is it, Ted?” Brian’s voice was slurred.


“Baby, it’s me.  You won’t answer my calls. What is going on?  Why is Ted here while you are still there.”


“God, how am I supposed to answer you when you won’t stop talking?”


“Brian, I’m worried about you. Baby, what kept you in the city?  Brinn is missing you horribly and I can’t sleep without you.”


“Justin, I am going to have to spend some time here.  There is some business that doesn’t include Ted.”


“What is it, Brian?”


“Frankly, Justin, it doesn’t include you either.  I have to go. I have a meeting in a little while.”


“Brian, anything you….”


The phone went dead and Justin let the phone drop.


John had been watching Justin from a distance.  He handed Jonna over to Tony and walking up to Justin, he put his arm around Justin’s waist and guided him into the house.  Once they were inside Justin wrapped his arms around John’s neck and put his head on his chest. John’s arms went around him and hugged him for a couple of minutes.  John took a step back and looked into Justin’s concerned face. “Why do I think Uncle Brian’s to blame for that look on your face?”


“John, I think he is sick again.  He won’t tell me why he had to stay there and he just told me he will be spending more time there that doesn’t include Ted. Anything connected with business includes Ted. John, I am scared. He almost died eight years ago. I know I could face it but Brinn.  It would tear her apart. It would tear all of us apart. God, John! What am I going to do?”


“Don’t jump to conclusions.  Maybe he will come back on Monday and tell you it was all a surprise.  You can talk to him then.”


“You’re right.  I will try to calm down.  Maybe it is a surprise for the family or something.  Thanks, John. I feel a little better now although I would feel better if he would answer my calls.  But, I have guests. I better get out there.” He kissed John’s cheek and went out the door.

When they walked out JR  was holding Clay and Michael had Claire.  This made Justin smile. See the party was helping take his mind off of everything and Brinn  was having a great time with all her friends. Justin started the grill and Emmett and Drew volunteered to take over the meat while Justin got the rest of the food together.  As parents got kids ready to eat adults had some wine. Justin made sure everyone went home with a bottle or two of Taylor-Kinney wine and as everyone headed home Justin and Brinn were left alone.  Brinn went to her room to take a shower while Justin straightened up the kitchen and then he went up to read her a story even though she could probably read better than he could.


Justin found Brinn with her head resting on her knees with her arms wrapped around them.  Justin sat down next to her and put his arms around her. “What is it, Sweetie?”


“I miss my dad.  When is he coming back?” She looked up with tears running down her cheeks.  She wrapped her arms around Justin’s neck.


Justin pulled her onto his lap and held her close.  “Hopefully, he will be home on Monday. I am sure your dad is missing you, too, Brinny. I at least have you to keep me company. Your poor dad is all by himself.”  Justin and Brinn read a book together and Justin laid with her until she was asleep. He then went to his own bed. John had helped him feel a little better but he still felt something wasn’t quite right.



Damn, Justin!  Why did he have to trick him into answering the phone.  He had been drinking all day just to get up the courage to talk with Keegan tonight and stomach what he would have to do to get through this.


He had finished the first bottle of Jim Beam room service had brought up this morning and then this afternoon they had brought up a case of the special order he had put in for Devil’s Cut.

At one point  throughout the day Brian had decided that he was going to reason with Keegan McCarty. He would do whatever it took to get this done as fast as possible and then hopefully salvage his marriage and family.


The knock on the door pulled Brian back to reality.  Brian had cleaned himself up a little bit but he knew he didn’t look good.  His hair was messy and his voice was husky from far too many cigarettes today. He tucked his shirt in and ran his hands through his hair and opened the door to his suite. Keegan walked in looking fresh and handsome.  His dark hair was peppered with gray and he reached for Brian and kissed him firmly on the lips. Brian stepped back quickly.


“Now, Brian, I know this is an act we are putting together but when I kiss you in public that can’t be your reaction.  So now let’s try it again with the appropriate response for two men in love. Keegan’s hand went behind Brian’s head and this time his tongue intruded Brian’s mouth but Brian made his best effort not to pull away. He closed his eyes and tried to picture Justin kissing him.  For a moment his alcohol fogged mind let him forget and he pulled Keegan close but as Keegan began to undo Brian’s fly Brian came back to the present and stepped away from Keegan.


“That should convince anyone.” Brian said in a monotone voice.


Keegan rubbed his crotch.  “You convinced my pecker. You wouldn’t want to give me some relief now, would you?”


“I told you, McCarty, out in public I will go along with what is needed but in private ….now what are the terms to this farce?”


“You will be my companion to all my engagements until I can land the position.  I am hoping by then you will realize what we could do for each other. You gave me a little preview of what I am sure could be amazing.  You don’t have to worry. I prefer to bottom.”


“That isn’t happening.  So once you have this new venture off the ground we will go our own separate ways.”


“Once I have $1 M in contracts I will give you the DNA test results.”  


Brian poured each of them a drink and handed it to him.  “I will play your game and I will do whatever I can to help you get your business up and running and of course I will do the advertising because that will get the business running quicker.”


Keegan moved closer to Brian on the couch.  He could see how drunk Brian was and poured him another two fingers which Brian downed.  Keegan’s hand went to Brian’s crotch and he began to rub Brian’s crotch, feeling his dick harden.  “Next weekend,” Brian’s speech was slurred, what are we doing?”


“I have events on Friday and Saturday.  You can head back to Pittsburgh on Sunday.  Tomorrow night you and I will go to dinner. I will text you the time.” Keegan began to undo Brian’s fly and moved to kiss Brian again while his hand gained entrance.


Brian jumped up and had to grasp the back of a chair to stabilize his now swimming head.  “I think it is time for you to go. I need to….pass out.”


Keegan stood next to him for a moment and brushed his lips on Brian’s.  “I will see you tomorrow night.” And Keegan McCarty left for the night.

Justin and Brian laid in separate beds  in separated cities unable but to think of each other.



Brian drank his Sunday away but was ready when Keegan called him to come to the lobby.  Brian played the role perfectly. He accepted Keegan’s gentle touches and shows of affection like a true lover and from time to time made one of the gestures to make it look real. As Keegan walked Brian up to his suite he said, “That worked out very well.  Thank you for the effort. Now we could make it a perfect night if you would just invite me.” Keegan stepped closer but Brian already had the key in the door.


“There is no one to see us here.” Brian said, avoiding the hand that Keegan wanted to put on the back of his neck.  “Keegan, you actually seem like a nice guy except for the blackmailing me part. You are ruining my life and my family.  How could you expect me to…”


“The Brian Kinney I remember could care less about anyone except himself.”


“That was before I realized I was part of someone else.  And it is because of him I am going along with this. Goodnight, Keegan.” Brian slipped in the door and shut it as fast as he could. He dropped onto the bed and  pulled out his phone. He pulled up the photo gallery and as he scrolled to the pictures of his family, he cried softly. He made sure his bag was packed and his alarm was set and he drifted off into a restless sleep.



Justin woke up and found Brinn snuggled up against him.  He wrapped his arms around her. What was Brian up to? He was going to talk to him today at the office as soon as he knew he was there.  He deserved answers. He was not going to let Brian go through an illness alone again and if it wasn’t that, he needed to know what it was.


Justin kissed Brinn on the top of her head and she tilted her head back and kissed him.  “I figured you were lonely. I know I miss Dad and I don’t make love with him, obviously.  So I knew you had to really miss him.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and dropped kisses all over her Daddy’s face.


“Thank you, Sweetheart.  I do miss him of course. I think we should get ready for the day and go to the inn for breakfast.  What do you think?”


“Can we?”  Brinn got excited.

“I need to run into the city today for work so you can stay with Tony and John while I am there.  Your aunt Claire said that would be fine. I asked her yesterday at the pool party. Let’s be ready in an hour?”


“Ok, Daddy.  Daddy, I love you so much!”


“I love you, too, Brinny.  You are my little girl. You are part of me.  I will always be here for you.”


“I know that, Daddy. I can always count on you.”



By 8:30 Justin and Brinn were sitting at a table at the inn. Brinn was sipping on a cup of tea trying to be very grown up while Justin drank his second cup of coffee. John brought their breakfast plates out to them.  He set them down and, nodding to a chair he said, “Do you mind if I join you, Miss Thing?”


“Of course not, My John.  You are always welcome.” Brinn batted her eyes at John and his heart melted.


“I hear you are going to stay with me for a while today.  I was very excited to hear it. I miss you now that you live in California part of the time.”  He reached over and picked up a piece of toast from Brinn’s plate and took a bite. “You weren’t going to eat this, were you?”


“No, you can have it.  I am getting full from my pancakes.”


“I figured you would.”  John glanced at Justin and could see the worry on his face.  John could tell Brinn was finishing up. “If you are done why don’t you go see if my mom needs help with baking cookies.”


“Can I, Daddy?”


“As long as you give me a kiss before you go because I will be going into the city soon.”


Brinn ran around to the table and flung her arms around his neck.  “Bye, Daddy. Love you!” She kissed him and then said, “Are you going to see Dad?”  


“I hope to, Sweetie.” He kissed her, “Love you,” And she scampered off.


Tony walked past the table and bent to kiss John and began to stand up but John pulled him back down for another longer one.  “Mi Amore, you are a terrible distraction.”


“I think right now you two are distracting some of your guests too.”  Justin chuckled as the few others eating a late breakfast had begun watching them. “Guys, I haven’t seen my husband in days.  Do you mind?”


Tony stood up and turned and smiled at Justin.  He kissed him on the cheek. “I hope all goes well with your visit today.  Let us know if we can do anything. Brinn can sleep here if you need some alone time.”


Justin stood and hugged Tony.  “Thank you. I better get going.  I want to be waiting for Brian when he gets to his office.”


John stood and hugged Justin.  “Don’t jump to conclusions, Justin, and don’t worry about Brinn.”


“I never worry about Brinn if you are with her. Thanks again.” and Justin left.  



Justin arrived at Kinnetik but parked down the street so Brian wouldn’t see his car. He walked in and walked up behind Cynthia.  She turned and jumped. “Oh, Justin, I didn’t hear you!”


He kissed her cheek.  “When does he get in?”


“He should be here in the next ten minutes. He told me not to let you in  but I told him I wouldn’t do that.”


“Cynthia, do you know what is going on?”


“No, Justin, I don’t.  I think Ted knows a little bit but not everything.”


“Unlock the door for me?”


“Sure, you are still the majority stockholder of Kinnetik. And I would never go against my official boss.” Cynthia kissed Justin, “Don’t let that jackass of a husband of yours get by with whatever he is trying to pull.”


Cynthia unlocked Brian’s door and went back to her desk.  Fifteen minutes later Brian walked in. He stopped by her desk and extended his hand without saying a word.  As he walked closer to his office he noticed the lights were on. “Cynthia,” he bellowed and then grabbed his own head. Softer he said, “Who is in my office?”


“Our majority stockholder.”


“Damn it, Cyn, I told you….” Brian stalked to the door and entered.


Justin was dozing on the sofa.  Brian’s heart skipped a beat when he saw his Sunshine. He took a deep breath and slammed the door.


Justin jumped and sat up when he saw Brian standing there. “Hey Baby,” he stood to great Brian.  He reached up and put his arms around Brian’s neck, pressing his body against Brian’s. “It is so good to see you.” Justin kissed him.  For a split second Brian held him close and then he put his hands on Justin’s hips and moved him away.

“I didn’t expect you,” Brian said coldly.


“Brian, I am your husband.  I love you and you are hiding something.” Justin laid his hand on Brian’s shoulder, “Are you sick again? Is the cancer back?”


Brian spun to look at him, “Oh, no, Sunshine, I am fine.” He laid a gentle hand on Justin’s stricken face. “I am not having health problems.  The cancer isn’t back.” Brian watched Justin’s shoulders relax but as Justin stepped toward him, Brian stepped back. “Sit down, Justin. I wasn’t going to do this here but you give me no choice.”


Justin sat and reached for Brian’s hand but Brian kept his distance. “Justin, I need a break.   I just can’t be a husband right now. I need to be free. I need to have time for me. I am going to be in New York most of the time.  I might be here a day a week or so but ….I have work to do so can you just leave now?”


Justin sat there with his mouth hanging open.  “Brian...What the hell are you talking about? You are my husband.  I love you. We have children. I…”


“I just need a break from it.  I just can’t do it anymore.”


“So what the hell am I supposed to tell Brinn?  Our daughter has been asking for you for days.”


Brian had to turn his back at that moment so Justin didn’t see the pain his words caused.


“Just go Justin.  Can you send some of my clothes here by tomorrow?  That way I can head back to New York with some of my clothes.  I will have lots of social events to attend.”


“If I have time to spend with Brinn, I’ll text.” With that Brian nodded and went deeper into his office, being dismissed like an intern.


Justin stumbled out of the office and was almost to the door when there was a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw Ted.  “If you can’t tell me what is really going on, I don’t want to talk to you.”


“Justin, come into my office. It looks like you could use some coffee.”


“No, what I could use is the truth.  What in the hell is he up to, Ted?” Justin looked at him and after Ted just shrugged Justin left the office.



Justin didn’t have any memory of getting to the SUV and starting it.  He was out of the city by the time he could focus again and going far to fast.  Things were flying around his mind. He was fairly sure Brian was recovering from a hangover but could that be because he had gotten bad news about being sick? Justin’s mind was so distracted, it was too late when he saw the deer in front of him. He had just stepped on the breaks at impact.


“Sir? Sir, are you alright?”  Justin tried to move. “No, sir, don’t move.  There is an ambulance on the way. You hit a deer. Just stay where you are. Can we call someone for you?” The stranger at the window asked.


Justin found his cell phone still plugged in.  He handed it to the stranger. “John, call John.” Justin closed his eyes.


When Justin came to again a young man was checking his pupils. “Justin, is that your name? Justin Taylor-Kinney?”


“Yes,” Justin’s voice was weak.


“Let’s get you out of here and onto a stretcher so we can check you out.”


“John, did someone call John?”


“Yes, he is going to meet us at the hospital,” the paramedic said.


“Don’t need the hospital.”


“Mr. Taylor-Kinney, we need to take you in.  You have a not on your head. Nothing else seems to be broken but you might have cracked ribs or at least bruised badly.”


Justin had no fight in him.  He shut his eyes and felt the stretcher being slid on the ambulance.


He was in the emergency room and a worried John was standing in his line of vision.


“Justin, how are you feeling now?” a nurse asked.


“I just have a headache,” Justin tried sitting up and groaned, “And sore ribs.”


“We put an IV in and have given you a little something for the pain.  If nothing shows up on the tests you should be able to go home in an hour or so.” As she walked out, John came over and took Justin’s hand.


“Brinn, where is Brinn?”  Justin asked John.


“She is fine.  She is with Claire and my kids.  Justin, I haven’t called Brian, yet.  Do you want me to call him?”


John saw Justin’s eyes fill with tears, “No, he is tired of being married.  He needs his space.”


“Justin, Brian would want to know.  He loves you. He will want to be there for Brinn.”


“No, John. Don’t.”  Justin started to get a panicked look.


“Ok, Justin, I won’t.  When we can leave you are coming back to the inn with me.  We have an empty room and you can stay there as long as you need.  Brinn can stay with you or with us in the apartment for the next couple days, until you feel better.”


“Thanks, John.  And thanks for being here.”



Two hours later Justin was in a bed at the inn.  John sat on the edge with a tray of soup and crackers and a couple bottles of water. “Thanks, John.  Where is Brinn?”


“She is with Matti.  After you eat, I will bring her up for a little while.  Then you need to sleep. There was no concussion so sleeping is best for you.”


“The SUV?”


“Probably totalled. You were very lucky you know.  You could have been killed.”


“Are you sure I shouldn’t call Brian?”


“No, John. I mean it. Don’t tell him.  Do you have my phone?”


“I just plugged in for you,” He handed the phone to Justin.


“I will eat and then I am going to call Gus.”


“I can do that for you,” John volunteered.


“He will want to talk to me to make sure I am alright so I might as well just make the call.”  John gently brushed Justin’s hair back and kissed the bruise on his forehead. “I love you, Justin.  You scared the hell out of me this afternoon.” He kissed Justin once more, this time on his lips, and left the room.


Justin ate the soup and crackers John had for him and then he called Gus. “Hey, Dad!  I didn’t expect to hear from you. Did you talk to Pops today?”


“Hey, Gus,” Justin’s voice was weak.


“Dad, what is it?  What’s happened?” Gus was instantly worried.


“Gus, now, don’t worry.  I’ll be fine but I hit a deer this afternoon and totalled the SUV.”


“Oh, god, Dad are you sure you are alright?  Is Pops at the house with you? Is he taking care of you?


“I am at the inn.  John and Tony are taking care of me and Brinn.  Brian no longer wants to be married and he didn’t say it but I get the feeling he doesn’t want to be part of a family right now.  We will stay here until I feel back to normal. I was already thinking I might see if JR wants a summer job to be a companion for Brinn.  That way I know she will covered like when we hired Becca to take care of you.”


“What the hell! Dad, could he be sick again? I don’t remember a lot about that time but…”


“I asked him and he said that wasn’t it.  I tend to believe him. He actually looked concerned I would think that. Of course, he could just be bullshitting me.  I usually can read…”


“You can always tell he’s lying to you. Dad, we were going to be there next weekend but I think we can leave Wednesday now.  Then Shelby and I will be there for you and Brinn and I will try to figure out what Pops is up to.”


“I doubt he will be in town.  He is planning to live in New York  most of the time now.”


“Pop doesn’t like living there. What the hell? If I have to I will track him there.”


“Gus, I need to sleep. Let me or John know your schedule.  And Gus, I love you and I love Shelby, too. I can’t wait to see you.”



Gus said goodbye to his dad and then called his Pops.  Brian’s harried voice answered, “Gus, so I am guessing your dad called you.”  


“Yes, what the hell are you up to, Pops? And not that it sounds like you care but Dad totalled the SUV today and you are the last person he wants to know that.I will...”  


“Wait! Justin was in an accident.  Is he Ok? Is he in the hospital? Is he hurt?”

“He’ll be fine.  He is with John and Tony. I will be in Pittsburgh on Wednesday and you better have some answers for me unless you have something to tell me now. I mean if you don’t want a family anymore maybe you don’t have a son anymore.”


“Oh, Gus…..” Gus was sure he heard pain in Brian’s voice but then it changed its tone, “I will probably be in New York by Wednesday.”

“Whether you want to call me Son anymore or not, you are going to have to answer me someday, Brian,” Gus said his name with a sneer in his voice. “You are going to have to prove you don’t love us anymore because we don’t believe you……”  Gus hung up.


Shelby had walked in during the conversation and as Gus threw his phone across the room she pulled him into her arms.  She didn’t know the whole story but she knew he was hurting and that’s all that mattered. Gus turned into her hold and dropped his head against her. “We need to go as soon as we can.  Dad was in an accident and Pops is an asshole.”


“Gus, Brian is a great father.”


“Brian’s a great father when it is convenient for Brian.” Gus said louder than he meant to.  “I’m sorry, Shelly, I shouldn’t take this out on you.” He brushed his lips against hers. “ I want to go email my prof and see if I can turn my project in tomorrow so we can fly out Wednesday or even tomorrow.”


“Is Justin hurt badly?”


“Not from the accident although I bet he will be hurting more tomorrow.  He hit a deer. I wouldn’t doubt that was partly Brian’s fault, too, although Dad would never say that.  He never talks bad about him to me.” He turned and kissed Shelby deeply. “I need you, Shelby. When I get my school stuff taken care….”

“I will be right here, Gussy.” She brushed his hair back.  “If you let me I will always be here for you.” She looked into his eyes and can feel his pain.  She kissed him gently. “Go get ahold of your advisor.”


Twenty minutes later Gus found Shelby lying on the bed, naked.  He slowly undressed looking at the beautiful woman waiting for him. He approached the end of the bed and as he placed his knee on the foot end of the bed.  Shelby bent her knees and spread them enough for Gus to fit between her legs. He came up and laid his head on her stomach and rested a hand on her thigh. She could feel his confusion and just offered herself to him.  She rested a hand on his head and stroked his hair. Gus soaked up her warm and the silence of knowing she was there for him. After a few minutes he moved his hand off her thigh and, shifting himself, brought it up to her center. He began to trail his finger around her inner and outer lips.  He would brush her clit from time to time but focused on the circular motion. It was almost as if he forgot what he was doing. Shelby’s whole body was shivering.


“Gussy, hey stud...if you keep doing that….OH GOD…..”  


“Oops.” Gus smiled up at her and then lowered himself and brought his mouth to her.  His tongue began to lap into her core. He brought her to orgasm after orgasm.


Eventually, Shelby screamed, “I give, I give.  Please,” Gus’ tongue continued until she entwined her fingers in his hair and pulled it until he had to move up.  Her whole body was on edge in the best way possible. When he got to her breasts he stopped again and just the feel of his fingers on them squeezing hard enough for the pain and the pleasure.  She was now bucking off the bed. She wasn’t sure she would be able to stand anymore contact but as Gus plunged into her, she found a new level she didn’t know she had. With tears streaming down her face her body went completely still and Gus emptied himself into her. Her arms slowly came around him and as she brought his mouth down to hers, she  wrapped her legs around his waist holding him where he was. “I think I would die of loneliness if you left me right now.”


“Now, I am not going anywhere.” Gus rolled, taking her with him.  He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her tightly to his chest. 30 minutes later they lay side by side and this time it was Shelby’s hand that was busy. Gus moaned as Shelby’’s hand slipped between his legs. Her finger invaded him and she began to concentrate on slow even strokes. She moved down his body she claimed him with her mouth.  She feasted on him until he could no longer hold back. With a cry, he lost complete control. She licked lazily until he couldn’t handle it anymore and he pulled her back up by her ponytail.


“I think we have both had enough stimulation for a while.” Gus kissed her and firmly pushed her away.  “I don’t think I could take anymore distractions. Thank you, Shelly. I...don’t know what I would have done without you.”


They walked to the bathroom together.  Gus turned on the shower while Shelby took her hair out of the ponytail.  As she started brushing it, Gus took the brush from her and ran the brush through with long steady strokes.


Shelby purred as Gus’ fingers slipped through the silky strands. Gus laid the brush down and took her hand. They entered the shower and both turned their face up to the stream.  As they let the water run over their bodies, Shelby asked, “I never asked if you got ahold of your advisor.”


“I did. He said I could go as long as I got the project to him tomorrow.  If I can keep my hands off,” he pulled her to him, “your beautiful body long enough, I will call the airline when we are done in here and then we better pack.”


“How long are we staying?”


“Shelby, take what you want and if we need to shop for more, we can when we get out there.  I can’t wait to show you around, for you to meet some of my friends, and JR will be glad to see you.”


Shelby heard his words but could tell he was very distracted. “Gus, we will get everything worked out.  I can help with Brinn and you can help Justin with Brian.” They got out of the shower and got dressed as they talked.


“Shelby, there is a lot about Brian you don’t know.  Thank you for being here today. I need to go make sure my project is ready to turn in.  Would you mind calling and getting tickets for tomorrow afternoon?” He grabbed his wallet and gave her a credit card. “Make them first class if there is room.” He kissed her nose and left.



John found Brinn in the play room with Matti. He hadn’t told Brinn about Justin’s accident and hadn’t even told her he was at the Inn. As soon as she saw him Brinn said, “My John,” she walked over to him and looked up into his eyes.  “My daddy should have been home a long time ago.”


Matti ran over to his dad for a hug.  “Matti, I think Grandma has some cookies downstairs waiting for you.  Why don’t you go get a snack.”


When Matti was out the room, Brinn’s worried face looked up at John.  “What’s wrong, My John? Is my daddy and Dad alright? Daddy lied to me this morning.  I knew he did but that’s Ok. I’m not an adult yet but what happened?” Brinn was almost in tears by now.  John sat down and took Brinn in his arms. “Miss Thing, your daddy is fine but he had a car accident. He is actually upstairs here at the inn.”


“Oh, no!” Brinn cried.  “I need to go see him. I need to see him now.”  


“Ok, Sweetie, let’s go up so you can see he is just fine but he might be a little sore and he has a few bruises so hug him gently.”



Justin woke up to a soft tap on the door. The nob turned and John opened the door but Brinn walked in. John started coming in but Justin nodded at him so he stepped back out, shutting the door behind Brinn.


Very carefully, Brinn climbed on the bed and scooted close to Justin.  “Daddy, this isn’t hurting you, is it?”


“Of course not, Sweetheart.  Come give your daddy a soft hug.”


Brinn fell into his arms.  “Oh, Daddy, My John just told me what happened.  I was so scared. And where is Dad. I know you went to see him.”


“Well, your Dad has some work things to deal with.  He won’t be around as much for a while. But, Gus and Shelby are going to be here by the end of the week.”


“Do you think I can talk to him?  I miss him.”


“I think calling him is a great idea.”


Brinn picked up Justin’s phone and called her dad.  Brian saw the incoming call from Justin. He wasn’t sure if he should answer it but what if he really had gotten hurt….”Hello?”


“Hi, Dad.  I miss you so much.”


“Oh, Brinny,”  Brian’s heart shattered in a hundred pieces.  “Is your daddy with you?”


“Yes, Daddy just woke up from a nap.  Dad, he needs you here. You and Daddy have been apart too many nights already.”


“Well, Sweetie, it might be…”


“Daddy told me you were busy right now,” her voice filled with sadness. “But, Dad, we need you.  I miss you…”


“Brinny, I need to go.  I have a business call coming in.  I will talk to you soon.” The line went dead.


Justin collected his daughter in his arms as the tears ran down both their faces.



Brian had lied to Brinn.  He was at the loft with a bottle in his hand.  He gave up on using a glass. He was pacing the room when his phone rang again.  He didn’t want to answer it but if Keegan called he needed to be available. “Oh, shit!”  it was John calling this time.


“Damn it, John!  Why can’t my family give me space?”


“Give you space? I am just doing what you taught me.  I am protecting the family.”


“Well, just take me out of that grouping for now.”


“Uncle Brian, you are the family.  Without you this family wouldn’t exist. Now, what the hell is going on?”


The line went silent for a moment and John was sure he heard liquid.  Most likely he was drinking Jim Beam, and if he was it just told him this was bad. “Brian, what is it?  We can help with whatever it is?”


“Have you ever thought that I am just tired of all of you!  Seriously, there is always someone around. I never have time to myself.  If it isn’t Sunshine and Brinn, it is you and your family leaching off of me.  Just leave me alone, John!” John heard the bottle at his mouth as the phone went dead.  


Tony walked into their bedroom to find John sitting on the bed.  Knowing the kids were with Claire, he shut the door and sat down next to his husband.  John turned into him and Tony pulled him close. “Mi Amore, what has gotten you so upset?”


“Uncle Brian can be so cruel.  He said we were leaching off of him.  We aren’t doing that are we? Ya, he got us started here but we have run this place.  We have made it a success. We haven’t asked him for another penny.”


“Oh, John,” Tony’s voice was soft and kissed his husband, “That is Brian’s way of dealing with his demons.  We don’t know what his problem is because he hasn’t broken yet. He will share and then we will all deal with the problem. If he actually feels that way, we can afford to buy him out now.”  His lips found John’s as his arm guiding him onto his back and he began to unbuckle John’s pants. When he could get his hand that wasn’t enough. He separated from John for a moment and pulled John’s pants and briefs down, letting them drop to the floor. He quickly undid his own fly and dropped his pants. He went back to John’s lips and his hand took his cock in his hand gently running his thumb over the tip. Tony felt a drop of moisture and brought his finger up to John's lips.  Rubbing his thumb over them he then licked it off with his tongue. John shivered at the exchange.


"What do you need, Mi Amore? I am yours.  Use me or let me use you. I want to bring you the pleasure you so deserve."


"I need to feel you. Let me feel you." John's hand traveled down Tony's body.  He started unbuttoning the dress shirt he still wore. John needed to feel that hard warm body. He loved this man so much.  There is no way Brian just stopped loving Justin. John felt an urgency. He ripped off the last button and then his mouth was everywhere.  He traced the lines of Tony's abs. He sucked on his nipples and when his tongue dipped into his navel it was Tony's turn to shiver. When John's mouth reached his throbbing penis, he cried out as John explored the opening on the top with his tongue.


When Tony could not take it any longer he guided John starting by taking off his shirt. Looking in John's face he still saw the pain Brian's words had caused. It was his turn to cause a painful pleasure that would take John's mind off of everything but what he was doing to him.  Tony positioned John so his head and shoulders were near the headboard of the bed, supporting his body. He grabbed something that John didn't see but he was sure it was one of their toys. Without warning he plunged a well lubed butt plug in and made sure it wouldn't come out until he wanted it to.  He knew John was uncomfortable right now. John still gave more than received but they did change around from time to time and tonight Tony was going to give John everything he could. Tony slid his head between John's knees and put his hands on John's hips. He pulled them down slightly and after positioning his head just right he took John in his mouth. At the same time he pressed a button on a remote control and the vibration filled John's ass, nearly making him cum instantly.  Tony pressed the remote again and it turned off. It would now come on and off in intervals with varying strength. He hoped he could keep John concentrating so hard not to come that he would forget the words Brian so carelessly, or maybe carefully, spewed. Tony's tongue and mouth did everything they could to drive John to the brink and then back off. With John being filled as he was and with Tony's glorious torture he soon couldn't think about anything about what his body was feeling and then, when he couldn't control himself any longer, Tony began to suckle him, while his hand wrapped around his balls. John cried out. He spasmed over and over and Tony did not let up with his mouth.  Eventually, Tony slowed down and then reached between John's legs and pulled out the vibrator. He slid further under John causing him to lift his chest so he was laying on Tony.


"Oh, Darling," John began, "That was amazing but now I want you deep inside me.  I fit you much better than that thing does." John got up on his knees and lowered himself on Tony's dick.  As he moved up and down he watched Tony's face go from desire, to pleasure, to restraint, to complete lack of control.  He pulled John down as he drove into him, over and over until he cried out in pure joy.


Fifteen minutes later both men stood in a shower and rinsed off the sweat and juices from lovemaking. As Tony rubbed a cloth down John's back, John leaned against him and said, "I love you, Antony and there is no way Brian has stopped loving Justin.  It isn't possible." He turned and laid his head on Tony's shoulder as Tony pulled him close. "Promise you will never play those game with me. PROMISE!"


"Oh, Mi Amore, I pray I will never break your heart." He brushed John's wet hair away and kissed him. "You are my life. I would be nothing without you and our children."



Brinn had wandered into the kitchen and sat next to Matti on a stool by the counter.  Little Jonna was chattering up a storm. Claire was cleaning up some plates that were in front of them and then looked at Brinn.  Her heart went out to the young girl. She took Jonna out of her highchair and turned to Matti. "Matti, I am sure your dads have finished their shower.  I bet they would love to play with the two of you until dinner in about an hour." Matti looked at Brinn but Claire said, "I think I could use Brinn's help for a few minutes if she doesn't mind."


Softly, Brinn said, "I don't mind."


Once the children left the room Claire walked over and put an arm around Brinn.  "Are you alright, Honey?"


Brinn nodded but a tear escaped from the corner of her eye.  "Auntie Claire, I don't know what to think. My daddy had an accident and my dad doesn't seem to care. Daddy is so sad.  His heart is broken. I can tell. Why doesn't Dad love us anymore? What can I do to make him love us again. I miss him so much and so does Daddy."


Claire wrapped her arms around her and held on to her fiercely.  She would never understand her brother. He knew what if felt like to be rejected.  How could he do that to his own daughter after knowing how much it hurt to feel that way?"


John left the kids to Tony after Matti had said Brinn was with Claire. He walked into the kitchen and Claire slipped away knowing she needed John.  She had seen the special bond between these cousins and she knew they would always have a connection that she had never had with another soul. John smiled a little as him mom and scooped Brinn up into his arms.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and held on like he was a life raft. John walked to the overstuffed chair in the corner and sat with Brinn. She didn't say anything but curled up against him.  Within minutes she was sound asleep.


John had planned to check on Justin but couldn't leave Brinn now.  "Mom, could you check on Justin?" he said very softly. She nodded as she walked over and kissed her son's damp hair.  He reached out and took her hand. "Thanks for giving Tony and me a little time." she smiled down at him and then left the room.


Claire had put hot water in a thermos earlier and she took that along up with some tea, honey, and a mug.  She knocked on Justin's door softly and walked in slowly. "Is it alright if I come in?"


"Sure, Claire."  Justin's usual spark and smile were gone.


"How are you feeling?  Is it time for another pain pill maybe?"  Claire was uncomfortable with affection and showing caring.  With a child it was different but with adults, she never really learned that skill.


"I took one about 10 minutes ago." Justin noticed Claire was unsure what to do.  "If you'd like you can sit down. I wouldn't mind a little company. Is Brinn...."


"Brinn is with John.  I'm afraid she is a little drained and fell asleep on John's lap." As she spoke she poured some hot water into the mug.  "I know you aren't a huge tea drinker but I know you drink it from time to time and I thought you might enjoy a cup."


"Thanks, Claire.  That does sound good." As he moved he grimmised at the pain that shot across his chest.  The seatbelt had really done a number on him. But he realized how bad it could have been without the seatbelt.  For a moment he wondered what would happen to Brinn if he had died. Brian wasn't fit at the moment so it would have fallen to Gus. Poor Gus.


Justin realized Claire was speaking to him, “I’m sorry, Claire, I think the pain killers at making it hard to focus.”

“The pills I’m sure are part of it but my brother is the main cause I would think. Justin, I have no idea what my brother is up to but I know he loves you and I don’t know what he is up to but I do know...he’s an idiot sometimes but I love him and so do you.  Please, don’t give up on him, Justin. Whatever this is, he’ll need you to pick up the pieces.”


“Claire, I always am but, DAMN IT! What if I can’t one of these times. Or…..” Justin’s voice went to a whisper, “What if he doesn’t want me to.”


“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything.  Your marriage is none of my business. I just don’t want to see him throw his life away like the rest of our family has.”  



Brinn slept with Justin that night and in the morning she didn’t want to leave his side.  Justin sat in bed most of the day reading books and drawing. Every picture they drew ended up pictures of their family or of just Brian.  Mid afternoon Justin got up for a while and went downstairs but soon was ready to lay down again. He was glad Brinn had decided to play with the other kids.  He loved her so much but he needed some time alone. He had tried to call Gus but there was no answer and Brian wasn’t taking his calls on either his cell or at the office.  He asked John if he could keep Brinn for the evening. Of course if she got too upset she could come back up here but he knew she needed some time to take her mind off everything too.  


John stopped by Justin’s room and let him know Brinn was having a sleepover with Matti.  “Justin, is there anything I can do for you. Anything?


“John, please go be with your family.  Go love your husband…”


John smiled, “We kind of did that this afternoon. I needed to remind myself how fortunate I am.”


“What did he say to you?”


“It isn’t important.  He was being Uncle Brian when he is on one of his trips.  He was drinking.”


“Just go sleep with your husband.”  John kissed Justin and left the room.


Justin curled up on the big bed and fell asleep.


Shelby and Gus got a late afternoon flight out of San Francisco.  They held hands as they flew across the country. Gus told her about Brian’s childhood and how he reacted when he had cancer both times.  “I love my Pops, but he really is an emotional cripple. If it wasn’t for Dad I would never have lived with Brian. He would probably have killed himself by now.”  


Shelby held on to his arm.  “Whatever is going on we will make it through it together.”


Gus leaned over and kissed her.  “I know how lucky I am, Shelby. I really do.”



It was after midnight when they arrived at the inn.  Gus had contacted John when they landed. He made sure there was room for them and when they arrived John was waiting up.  


“How is he, John?  Is he hurting?


“Oh, the bruises are definitely not letting him get comfortable but you and I both know what is really hurting him.”


“Where is Brinn?”  Shelby asked, concerned for Gus’ sister.


“She is sleeping in Jonna’s room.  Funny because Jonna is sleeping with Matti.”


Shelby kissed Gus. “You go stay with your dad, and if it is alright with John and Tony, I’ll slip in with Brinn.”


John smiled, “Brinn will love that and I know Justin could use you with him.”  


Gus pulled Shelby to him.  “I will see you in a few hours.  I….thank you.”


Gus went up the steps and into the room Justin was using.  “Dad, you asleep?”


Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “Gus!  Why didn’t you tell me you were coming in tonight?”


“I wasn’t sure we would make the flight but we did.”


“Where is Shelby?”


“She is sleeping with Brinn tonight so if you don’t mind, I thought I would bunk in with you.” Gus gently hugged his dad.  “We’ll figure this out together.”


Gus stripped to his boxers and slipped into bed with Justin.  “Good night, Dad. I love you.”


“I love you, too, and I am so glad you are here.”


Chapter 7 by Simply written

Chapter 7


Justin woke to Gus’ soft snoring.  He moaned softly as he rolled out of bed.  He took a painkiller and went to use the bathroom.  When he returned Gus’ head was perched on one hand looking at him.


“Sorry, I am sure I woke you.”  Justin said.


Gus saw Justin’s bruised chest as he walked back to the bed.  “Oh, Dad, that has to hurt.”


“Ya, I guess it does but it is a good distraction from what really hurts.”  Justin slipped back in bed and Gus pulled his dad close.


“So have you talked to Brian?” Justin realized Gus called him by his name.  


“No, he won’t answer my calls.  He said he wasn’t sick but I don’t know if I can believe him.  I just don’t want to believe he could fall out of love so easily and he would never stop loving you and the family. That’s why I am so confused.  Things had been better than ever before. He seemed more content and secure than he ever has been….I’m sorry, this is not your prob…”


“Dad, don’t you dare say it isn’t my problem. You are my dads and I love you both. And Pops,” he went back to what was most comfortable, “He has a lot of baggage but I thought he had unpacked his biggest problems.  After I sleep a little more, I am going to try to track him down. We will figure it out, Dad.”


Justin kissed Gus.  “I am going to get out of here so you can sleep.  I’ll send Shelby up if I see her. I really like her.”


“Um, Dad, maybe we can talk later?  About Shelby.”


Justin was pulling on some shorts.  “I would love to talk later. You sleep now and then love your girl.”  He strode out, cringing as he slipped a T shirt on.


Justin knew he had to spend time out of that room and with people he loved and who still loved him.  He walked into the kitchen to find Claire making breakfast for the kids while the staff made breakfast for the guests.  Justin hugged Brinn from behind.


“Oh, Daddy, are you feeling better? Did you know Shelby slept with me?”


“I still need gentle hugs but I am healing, and yes, your brother slept with me.”  He saw the excitement in her eyes. “He came in very late and needs to sleep for a bit yet.”


“Ok. Have you heard from my dad?  I really miss him.”


“I know you do, Sweetie.  We all do.” Claire handed Justin a cup of coffee and nodded his thanks.  


“What would you like for breakfast, Justin?”  Claire asked.


“Whatever you have is fine with me, Claire. I will be back in a couple minutes.” He kissed Brinn’s head and left the room.  He tapped on Jonna’s door where Shelby was sleeping. “Shelby?”


“Justin?”  a sleepy voice responded.

Justin walked in and saw the sleep mussed woman. “Why don’t you go join Gus. I am sure you both could use a little time together.” She stretched and Justin could admire her beauty even though he was not attracted to women. She was beautiful inside and out.


She smiled softly at him, “Thanks.”  She was out of bed and wrapped a robe around herself.  She kissed Justin’s cheek. “How are you doing? Gus shared what was going on.”


Justin didn’t speak but touched her cheek. They walked out together.  They split at the stairs. Shelby went to find Gus and Justin went to face his day.



The next few days were just a blur.  Now that Gus and Shelby were here they moved back to the main house.  Shelby was thrilled to help with the twins and it was perfect timing as Peter had to go back to work.  Brian had told him that he would be spending most of his time in the NYC office for the next few weeks.  Before Gus could even see him, Brian had left for the city.


Brian’s weekend was all lined up for him when he got there on Friday.   Both Friday and Saturday evenings he was told there were activities to attend.  He brought along party wear as he was instructed. As he put on his tux, he pictured Justin next to him looking so stunning in his matching suit.  Every day his heart got heavier. He snapped out of it and took a shot, careful not to drink too much before the party. His phone rang and for some reason he answered it. “Brian, what the hell are you doing?” Gus’ infuriated voice came over the phone.


“Hi, Gus, I don’t expect you to understand.”


“How can I understand when you won’t tell me what is going on? Brinn cries herself to sleep every night and Dad has to hold her until she sleeps and then he goes to his room and he cries himself to sleep.  Peter has gone back to work and the whole office has no idea why you are spending time there. There is no reason you couldn’t be working here.”


“Son, I don’t expect you….”


“Don’t call me son.  That would imply you were my father and right now…”


“Can I tell Brinn anything?  She needs to see her Dad. She needs both of her parents.”


Brian wished he could have another drink.  He had a hitch in his voice when he said, “Next time I am in Pittsburgh I promise I will make time for her, for both of you.”


“I have no interest in spending time with you, Brian, unless you decide to be honest with me.”


Now real pain came in his voice, “Oh, Gus, I….”  Gus heard a knock on Brian’s door. “I have to go, Gus, I love you.” The line went dead. Gus wondered who was at Brian’s door.  He wondered what plans Brian had for the night while his dad could hardly finish a day anymore.


Brian put on his best face as Keegan paraded him around some of the most influential people of New York, maybe the country.  If he could be there with Justin it would have been a great even. Saturday and Sunday weren’t much different. He tried to approach Keegan a couple times over the weekend about this situation but he was not changing their agreement.  Brian Kinney and Keegan McCarty were the newest high power gay couple in NYC. And the worst part was when he would run into casual friends who would ask about Justin. He had to keep reminding himself this was for Justin, for his family.  He went to his suite and could not sleep so he drank.



Gus tried to get with Brian all week but he did not come back to Pittsburgh.  Gus was sure it was to avoid contact with family. Justin had given up even trying to call Brian. He had texted and received a couple brief responses.  At least Justin knew his phone was still on.


Shelby was wonderful with Brinn.  She gave her some extra projects she enjoyed and spent time with her.  Shelby hated watching Justin so hurt. Gus wasn’t lying about Brian being mixed up. She loved this family so much.  She hated to see them all in such pain.



Friday afternoon came around and Gus was sitting in the kitchen.  Brian had just texted Gus he was staying in New York again. Gus dropped his phone onto the counter just as John walked in with Matti.  “Where’s Brinny?” Matti asked without saying hi.


John touched Matti’s shoulder and gave him a look, “Sorry,” He said to his dad. “Hi, Gus.  Is Brinn around?”


“Hi, Matti,  my sister is in her room putting on her swimsuit.  Did you bring yours along?”


“I did!” He looked at his dad.  “May I put on my suit?”


John ruffled his son’s hair and gave him a hug.  “Sure you can. Just go in the bathroom here.” John watched him walk into the room and then turned to Gus.  “Your dad?”


“We have been here over two weeks and I still haven’t seen him.  I decided I am flying there tomorrow. If he can’t find time to come here I will make time to go there.”


John looked at him.  “Gus, I get the feeling there is more.”


Gus got out his phone and showed went to a screen. He handed it to John.  There was a headline about some party but the picture was of Brian with some man.   The man had his arm possessively on the small of Brian’s back and they were both talking to another couple. “Oh, god, Justin hasn’t seen this has he?”


“I don’t think so. I think it would kill him. I don’t know what the hell is going on but I will find out.”


“Gus,” John put his arm around Gus’ shoulders, “How would you like some company?”


“You don’t have to do that, John.  There is no reason for you to leave your family.”


“Gus, you are my family, too. I’ll get tickets for us.  I will let you know what time the flight is. Are you sure you are OK to watch Matti this afternoon?”


“Oh, he will be fine.”  Matti came out as Brinn and Shelby came down the steps in their suits.


Shelby walked by in the skimpiest of bikinis.  Gus pulled her in for a quick kiss and he then spanked her as she walked on.


“Shelby will watch the kids.  I might be a little busy watching her.”


“Have you told her yet?”


“Told her what?”


“That you are in love with her.”


“I love her but….”


“Don’t lie to yourself, Gus.  When you look at her, I can see it in your eyes. Tell her soon.  John and I weren’t much older than you are. I can’t say it was always easy but I know I would be nothing without him. We wouldn’t have Matti or Jonna.  I wouldn’t want to live that life. Can you imagine yourself with anyone other than Shelby?”


Gus hesitated for a split second and John saw it.  “Jamie?” he questioned. Gus nodded. “I guess you will have to figure that out, but, Gus, if you are thinking only of the sex, trust me, that isn’t the right way to make a choice.”


“God, John, you wouldn’t believe how willing she is for anything, and I do mean anything.  And look at that body, and she is brilliant, and she loves my family….”


“Oh, my boy,” John hugged him and kissed the top of his head, “You are in love with her.  I will text you the flight information.


“Thanks, John.”  He smiled. “I think I might have to spend some time outside.  The view is especially lovely today. But I think I will check on Dad first.  He’s been really quiet today.”


John went to say goodbye to Matteo and tell Shelby Gus would be out after checking on Justin.


Gus found Justin in what used to be Brinn’s nursery.  He expected to see him by an easel but instead he was sitting in a chair with a sketch pad in his hand.  “Dad, are you ….”


“Hey, Gus,” Justin gave him a weak smile.


“Is there anything I can do for you?”


“Gus, you don’t have to check on me.  I just need to work through….Damn, I wish I knew what I was working through.”


‘Dad, John and I are going to go to New York tomorrow.  I am not leaving until I have seen Brian.”


“Gus, I appreciate it but you don’t have to.”


“Yes, I did.  I can’t believe he just stopped loving us.  He can barely breathe without you.” Gus glanced at Justin’s sketch pad.  It was a collage of a weeping Brinn, Gus holding onto Shelby, and one of himself where his face is nearly unrecognizable until Gus realized it was a mix of Brian and Justin’s faces.  He realized the picture showed Justin’s spirit trying to hold onto Brian’s but the pain on his face showed he was losing.


“Wow, Dad, that is really powerful and painful,” he laid his hand on Justin’s shoulder.


Justin leaned his head against Gus’ hip. “I miss him so much!” Gus dropped to his knees and put his arms around his dad as Justin wept.



That night Shelby and Gus lay in bed. “How long are you going to be gone? Kind of glad John is going with you.  I won’t have to worry about you looking for someone else.” She kissed him and slowly trailed her tongue down his torso and then her mouth came back to his. She kissed him. “Gus, I hope you can find out what is up with Brian.  I just can’t believe he is with another man. I don’t believe it. There is something behind this.”


“Ya, I looked up that Keegan McCarty guy.  He and Pops are both very powerful businessmen in their own right. Together they could really do things but Pops has never been interested in that stuff.”  Gus’ hand slid across Shelby’s stomach and then as his mouth claimed one of her nipples his fingers slid deep within her. His thumb ran over her clit as his fingers rubbed her interior walls.  He could feel her muscles begin to spasm around his fingers and Gus slid his fingers out and his erect cock sank deep into her. She cried out as he moved inside her. As he sped up he caught her cries with his mouth.  


As he began to climax she cried out again.  “I love you, Gus Kinney. I love you, Gussy.”  Soon Shelby had fallen asleep with her head on Gus’ chest.  Gus whispered, “I’m in love with you, Shelly. I will tell you soon.”



John and Gus flew into New York.  They arrived at Brian’s hotel at 2:00 p.m.  They had reserved a room and checked in. After slipping the front desk worker a $20 to let them know when Brian left for the evening. They went out and did some shopping in the area.  Gus bought a flimsy scrap of material he couldn’t wait to tear off of her, preferably with his teeth. John picked up some things for the kids and then found some of Tony’s favorite Italian shirts.  As they sat down to eat dinner they got the call from the front desk saying Mr. Kinney had just left for the evening. They also mentioned he had left with Mr. McCarty.


They took their time finishing their meal.  Next they had checked the social sites and found out where Brian would be to get an idea what time he might be home.  “So are we going to wait for him in the hotel room soon?” John asked as he and Gus strode the sidewalk.


“John, I think I need to do this alone.  I really appreciate you coming with me but I …”


“I get it, Gus.  I will be here when you’re done talking to him and if you don’t come back tonight I will know you are there talking it out with him. And if you need me, I am here for you, Gus.”  John hugged Gus, long and hard. “And if you need someone to help beat some sense into him you know where I’ll be.” They both laughed a bit.


“Now I have to go get into his room.  I hope Shelly doesn’t mind me flirting with someone to get into that room.”


Gus left to find a way in.  He walked down the hall on Brian’s floor looking for a hotel staff.  He saw a bellman entering the suite across the hall from Brian’s. Gus sized him up quickly and turned on the charm.  Five minutes later after a kiss on the cheek, Gus was in Brian’s room, sitting in the dark, waiting. He texted Shelby that he was turning his phone off until after he met with Brian.  She texted him back, ‘Love you, Gussy’.


It was nearly midnight when Gus heard Brian’s voice at the door.  “Keegan, I am going to have to go back to Pittsburgh this week. Remember, that is part of the deal and I stayed all last week.  I have to see my daughter.” It was silent and Gus pictured Brian kissing Keegan. He almost opened the door but decided to wait. He needed to approach Brian one on one, no distractions.


The door opened and Brian walked in.  He flipped the light on and turned. “Did you have a nice evening, Pops?”


Brian froze in his tracks. “Gus.” It came out in a whisper.’’


“I decided if I was ever going to get the chance to confront you face to face I would have to come here.  Why didn’t your boyfriend come in? I wasn’t sure how I was going to get rid of him…”


“Son, I…”


“So do you want to tell me about Keegan? What does he have that’s worth destroying your family. You are crushing Dad and Brinn cries for you everyday.  I am glad to hear that you plan on seeing Brinn, even though you didn’t mention the rest of us to your boyfriend.”


“Gus, I didn’t think you would see me if I did try to see you.”


“Why should I see you, Brian? Everything was almost perfect.  You and Dad had gotten closer than ever before and then overnight you shattered that.  Why, Brian? I’m not sure how much more Dad can take. He deserves answers.”


“Oh, Gus…..” Brian dropped into a chair and his head dropped into his hands. “You just won’t understand.”


“I am not a child anymore. I learned long ago you weren’t perfect if that’s what you are worried about. Who is Keegan McCarty.”


“He is someone I knew years ago.”


“Someone you loved? I didn’t think you loved anyone but Dad.”


“I didn’t love him. I went to a party with him one night.  Gus, I can’t tell you……” His voice took an angry tone, “It is none of your business what I….”

“The hell it isn’t, you asshole! You are destroying my family, our family! Tell me you don’t love Dad anymore.  Tell me you don’t care he is wasting away. Tell me you don’t care he doesn’t eat and sleep anymore.”


“Oh….” the sound that came out of Brian’s mouth was pure agony and Gus watched him break.  He then began to sob. Is body was wracked with emotional pain. Gus couldn’t take it. He moved so he was in front of Brian’s chair and dropped to his knees. Gus reached out and Brian clung to him.    “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry….”


Gus didn’t say anything.  He just held Brian until he quit shuddering, violently.  Gus gently pushed Brian backward so he could look at his face. “Pops, I am not a child anymore.  What happened? Did you run into him and for some reason have sex? There is nothing Dad wouldn’t work out with you.”


“I haven’t done anything with McCarty except what I needed to do for public appearance.”


“Pops, tell me the story.”


“I am going to need a drink for this.”  Brian walked over to the bar.


“Pops, do you really…”


Brian poured a drink for himself and one for Gus. He handed it to him, saying, “You might need one, too.”  Brian picked up the bottle and sat on the love seat. Gus sat next to him. “I was just out of college and I was out with one of my first accounts.  You know I slept around all the time back then. Well, the client was a few years older than me. I liked him. He invited me to a party and I thought, why not?   I would make contacts with people I might be able to pull in as clients and I might have some fun while I was at it.” Brian downed his drink and refilled his glass as he got up the courage to continue.  


This was the first time he was actually spelling out for Gus what some of his early life was like.  And it might be the first time he was a little uncomfortable talking about it. “I was with several men that night. One guy was into BDSM and was tied to a table. I came in his mouth and actually shot all over his face and hair.”


Gus nodded as Brian took another sip.  “Ten minutes later, my client and I were heading out the door when people started yelling and a couple minutes later EMTs rushed in.  The guy who was tied up was dead. To keep this a little shorter, his death was inconclusive and my DNA was all over him. Keegan worked in the police lab at the time. He still has a sample of my DNA.  The case is still open so he could say at any time that I killed the man or at least reopen the case. Do you know what that could do to my business, but more importantly, to the family?”


Gus had been quiet letting it sink in. “So what’s the deal?  You have to fuck him? You have to eventually move in with him, be a couple.”


“No, Keegan is setting up a new business and once he gets to his financial goal we will ‘break up’ and go our separate ways.”


“And you think Dad will just be waiting for you?”


“I am saying my family will not be scarred by going through a court case.  My business and all the employees will be safe, and I pray I can earn my way back into the family.”


The look Brian sent to Gus made his heart break.  Gus took his arms around him and held onto him. “Pops, Dad would be there for you.”


“I just couldn’t drag everyone through it with the risk of the damage it could cause. If I am lucky it will all be over in another month. But, Gus, you can’t tell your dad.  He can’t know. Sunshine would never….” Brian finished his glass and reached for the bottle.


Gus took the bottle from his dad and set it on the coffee table, “Dad it is time for you to get some sleep.” He stood up and helped Brian to his feet.  He unbuttoned his dad’s shirt and then pulled it off his shoulders. They walked over to the bed and Gus helped Brian with his pants. He tucked him in.


“Gus, can you stay?”


“Sure, Dad.  I’m not going anywhere.”


Gus texted John and assured him he was fine and would be sleeping up here.  He stripped and laid down on the bed where Brian was already snoring softly.  He felt a little better but this mess was far from straightened out.



Brian groaned as he rolled over in bed. He wanted to make sure that Gus was really there, that it hadn’t been a drunken vision. His beautiful son lay on the other side of the bed.  Brian’s heart ached at the sight of him. They still had a lot to work out today. Had he done the right thing or had he screwed it up worse?


Gus stretched and his eyes flickered open.  When he smiled at Brian, Brian flashed back to the little boy that would visit before he lived with them.  He was still just as beautiful. He moved close enough to brush the curly locks off his face.


“Oh, Gus…”


“Pops, we need to figure out a few things.”


“I know we do, son. You can’t tell your dad.  He can’t know. You need to promise me.”


“Pops, I don’t know if I can do that.  I have to tell him something. I have to ease his pain somehow.”


“Gus, I promise I will be back in Pittsburgh on Monday or Tuesday and I promise I will see your sister.  Sunshine can’t know what is really going on. Tell him you found me. Tell him I need space. Tell him I’m fine.”


“Pops, he was sure you were sick again.  I think he is waiting to hear that.”


“Well, then telling him I am fine might help some.  Gus you have to let me handle this. You have to promise!”


“Ok, but I don’t like it.  Just so you know that.”


Brian kissed him. “Thank you, Sonny Boy. I am sorry you are in this position.”


“I’m calling John and telling him to meet us for breakfast, downstairs, maybe in 30 minutes?”


“John is here?”


“Just in case I needed some support he insisted on coming along. I won’t tell him anything.”


Both men showered and were downstairs just as John arrived.  Things were still a bit awkward but they still enjoyed their breakfast before John and Justin left for the airport.  Brian kissed them both and promised Gus he would be in contact as soon as his flight was planned.


Once they had boarded their flight, John asked, “So did Uncle Brian ever tell you what he is really doing?”


“Yes, I did.  I can tell you he isn’t sick and he isn’t in love with McCarty but I can’t tell you is really going on.  I promised him.”


“Gus, can you live with that?”


“He promised to be in touch with Dad by midweek and just letting Dad know that I am sure he isn’t sick should give him some peace of mind.”


“Just know, cuz, that if it gets too hard no one would blame you for telling him.”


Gus squeezed his hand, “Thanks, John. I will make something work.  Now, do you miss Tony as much as I miss, Shelly? I can hardly wait to see her in that lingerie I bought her.  Actually, I can’t wait to see her out of them.”


“I am definitely thinking about taking Tony out of the shirts I bought him,” John’s eyes glazed over for a moment.


“Did I ever tell you about the crush I had on Tony? I mean that was years ago when I was maybe 13 or 14. It was about the time you go married. I remember trying to sneak a peek at him when he was showering but of course, Tony was very discreet and I didn’t see anything but his ass, and god, he still has a great ass.”  Gus laughed and John acted upset but then started laughing.


“I will not argue with you.  It is amazing inside and out. But of course, his soul won me over.”


“Yes, John, you did not make a mistake.  And your kids are beautiful.”


“You don’t have to convince me.  I’m a big fan.” John kissed Gus’ cheek.


“I know you didn’t ask me but I think you should hold on to Shelby.”


“You have made that clear, John, and I don’t plan on letting her go anywhere.”


The plane landed and they grabbed an Uber back to the inn.  Shelby met them there, along with Brinn. From their welcome you would have thought they had been gone weeks instead of 36 hours.  Jonna came running up to her daddy and threw her arms around his legs until he could drop the bag and swoop her up in his arms and covered her face with kisses.  The little girl giggles and then hugged him around the neck repeating daddy over and over. Matti came for a hug and when John stood up he put Jonna in one arm and put the other around Tony’s waist and pulled him in close for a kiss.


At the same time Brinn wrapped her arms around Gus’ waist.  Gus dropped to his knees so he could hug her. His little sister had lost her spark.  He didn’t dare mention Brian was going to come sometime this week in case he didn’t follow through. He kissed her.  “Gus, you went to find Dad didn’t you? Did you find him? Is he all right? Where is he? I need to see him. Daddy needs him.”  She clung to Gus’ neck.


“Oh, Brinny,” Gus kissed her forehead.  I did see our dad. He is fine. He has been really busy but he hopes to come see you very soon.”  Gus felt Shelby standing next to him and reached one hand in her direction. She took his hand and Gus slowly stood up as Brinn loosened her arms. He took one of Brinn’s hands and turned to take Shelby in his empty arm and kissed her. He brought his mouth close to her ear.  “I’ve missed you, beautiful.”


“I missed you, too.”  She kissed him once more.  “Are you ready to head back to the main house.”


Softly, Gus said, “I’m ready for a lot more than that.” To Brinn, he said, “Did you want to stay and play a while or did you want to come back to our house.  


Matti walked over to Brinn, “Can you stay and play?  Please!”


Brinn looked over at Gus.  He said, “Why don’t you stay and play with Matteo for a while. Anytime you want to come home just give us a call.”


John walked over to Gus and Brinn.  “Miss Thing, anytime you want to go home, just tell me and I will bring you home.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  


“Okay, I will stay and play for awhile.” Brinn agreed.  John kissed both Gus and Shelby and led Brinn away.


Gus pulled Shelby closely to his hip and as soon as the door closed he pulled her into his arms and kissed her with such passion her knees began to buckle.  “I would take you right here if I wasn’t afraid of an audience. Let’s get home.” They both smiled and ran for the car.


When they arrived at the main house, Gus grabbed his overnight bag out of the back  and walked around. He pulled Shelby into his arms and kissed her. “Shelly, I want to rip your clothes off right now but I think I should talk to Dad before we….”


“Yes, Gussy, you need to talk to him first.  Then we can spend a couple hours in bed,” her hand glided down his jeans and she gently massages his crotch.


“Oh, god…” Gus took a deep breath. “If you don’t mind taking my bag up to our room, there is something inside for you.  You’ll find the bag. I will be there as soon as I get done with Dad.” They walked into the house and they kissed once more before separating.


Gus knocked on Justin’s door and then walked in.  Justin was not in the bedroom but the door to the adjoining room was open.  Gus walked in without Justin noticing. Justin was deep in thought as he worked. Gus noticed how stunning the painting was.  It was based on the sketch he had seen before he left. It oozed pain.


Gus cleared his throat to get Justin’s attention.  Softly he said, “Dad?”


“Oh, Gus,” Justin’s face screamed for answers.  “Did you see Brian?”


“I did, Dad.”  Gus kissed Justin on the cheek.


“And?”


“I can tell you he isn’t sick.”  Tears sprang to Justin’s eyes and Gus hugged him.  “Let’s sit down.” Justin led Gus into the bedroom and they sat down on the edge of the bed.   “Pops has….a lot going on. He’s a bit confused and needs a little space right now.”


“Gus, he talks to me about that kind of stuff.  What is it? We work together to….”


“Dad, you are just going to have to take my word for it.  Pops is planning to be back in town sometime this weekend and he will contact us about seeing Brinn.”


“What about me!  Why won’t he see me?  Is there someone else?”


“Dad, I can’t talk to you about the reasons.  I tried to talk to him but ….Dad, we have to be happy he isn’t sick and patient with him coming around.”


“Maybe I am done being patient but right now Brinn is the most important thing in the world. He better see his daughter.  Then I will deal with him. Gus, I am sure you would rather be with Shelby than with me right now.”


“Dad, if you need me….”


“Gus, you have done enough.  Thank you for tracking him down.  I need to take it from here.”


Gus hugged him and left the room.  He went to his room and knocked on the door, “Shelly, baby, are you…”

“Come in, Gussy.” Gus opened the door and walked in to find Shelby standing in the middle of the room with a see through red filmy negligee.


“Oh, my…….you take my breath away.”  Gus closed the space between them and gently took her in his arms. He buried his nose in the crook of her neck, breathing in the scent of her hair and her perfume. His hands moved under the gauze and found her nipples. He then brought his lips down on one of them through the material, sucking gently. His tongue licked the hard pebble and with the texture of the material Shelby shivered. His tongue went around and around and then switched to the other one.


Shelby’s hands got busy. Gus let go of her nipple long enough for her to pull his t shirt  off over his head. As his mouth continued its mission, Shelby’s hands began to undo his fly.  Once she was able her hands went into his jeans and then the waistband of his briefs. As mirror images their hands caressed bare ass.  They both trailed fingers down the valley between the cheeks and then both began to caress the little bud. Their pelvis’ thrust together.


Shelby started to maneuver Gus toward the bed. He scooped her up and dropped her on the bed. He landed next to her and began running his hands under the film.  He flipped it over her head and began running his mouth from one breast and then to the other. He slid the crap covering below the waist down and then his mouth claimed her clit.  She instantly cried out as his tongue flicked on it as he sucked gently. She lost all control of her body. She cried out and bucked toward his mouth.


Gus repositioned himself and entered her, making her cry out again. He moved slow and steady until he couldn’t control himself. He cried out as he filled her and collapsed on top of her.  He rolled off her, wrapping his arms around her. Gus pulled the blankets over both of them.


“Shelby, I need to tell you something.  I love you, Shelby. I’m…..”


Gus jumped when his phone rang.  Gus didn’t have to look at the screen.  He picked it up and answered it, “Jamie, is something wrong?” Shelby froze.  Her blood ran cold as she rolled away from him. She grabbed her robe and walked to the bathroom.  Could timing have been any worse? He had almost said he was in love with her, those words she had been waiting months to hear.  Instead she was standing in a shower by herself while the man she loved was talking to his first love. As tears streamed down her face, she didn’t see anything but Gus.  Could she compete with his first love?


“Jamie, where are you?”


“Hey Gus,  sorry to…… I miss you, Gus.  I was wondering if I could stop by and see you.”


“Jamie, I can’t play games.  I’ve moved….”


“Gus, I’m in town.  My dad….he died last night.  I need to see you, please.” His voice was full of emotion. Very softly he said, “I need you.”          


“Send an address and a time. Jamie, I’m sorry.”


Gus’ eyes tracked to the bathroom and he walked in.  He stepped into the steaming water and wrapped his arms around her from behind.  He kissed her neck. “Sorry for the interruption, Shelly.”


She  turned into his arms.  Her expression told him a lot.   “Oh, Shelby,” he kissed her, running his hands through her wet hair, “Jamie needs a friend.  His dad died last night.” He pulled her slick body against him. “I need to be there for him.  He was there when I needed someone. Just because I go and see him doesn’t change anything between you and I.  He’s a friend.”


“You’re a good friend, Gus.  One of the most loyal people I have ever met.  I understand but I also understand that a year ago you were in love with him.  Just don’t jerk my chain if ….”


“Oh, Shelby.” He held her tight for a couple more moments until she took a step to the door.  


“Do what you need to do, Gus.  I’ll be here.” Shelby grabbed a towel off the hook and walked out of the room.


Gus grabbed a bar of soap and as he began to rub it around his mind went from Shelby to Jamie. He had been seconds away from telling her he was in love with her and now he was so confused.                                                   



When he finished his shower he checked his phone. Jamie had sent an address for what he knew was Jamie’s childhood home and he didn’t give him a time.  He just said anytime, Baby.

Gus texted back.  ‘I will be there in 30 minutes.’


Gus found Justin in the kitchen.  “Dad, do you have a minute?”


“Dad, you have enough problems with Pops and Brinn. I just want you to know that Jamie is in town.  His dad died. He needs me.”


Justin took his chin and turned Gus’ face to him. “Gus, are you sure you know what you’re doing?”


“I really don’t, Dad, except a friend of mine lost his father.”


“Gus, he wasn’t just a friend and what about Shelby?  Did you tell her?”


“I did.  She told me to do what I needed to do.”


“And she’s right.  But, Gus, be careful.  Don’t let emotion carry you into something you haven’t thought about.  I don’t know where this will take you but I do know what an amazing thing you have with Shelby.  Just don’t make any decisions too casually.”


Gus hugged Justin.  “I know. I’m really confused and I haven’t even seen him yet.”


“I always have time for you, Son. I love you.”


“I love you, too, Dad, and thanks.”



Gus drove Brian’s  vintage ‘Vette the twenty minutes to the address Jamie had texted him.  As he pulled into the lane and drove toward the house. When the house came into view, Gus was taken aback at just how rich they really were.  He knew he had grown up in privilege but nothing compared to how Jamie was raised. He also remembered Jamie talking about nannies and housekeepers raising him.  Yes, Alice was around when he was young but his four parents loved him and raised him, not a host of employees.


As Gus pulled to a stop the front door opened and Jamie walked out.  Gus stepped out of the car and caught Jamie in his arms. For the first couple minutes, Jamie clung to Gus and cried. Gus just held him. He kissed his cheek and hair as he rubbed Jamie’s back. Jamie’s mouth searched out Gus’ mouth and kissed him deeply. Gus took a small step backward and Jamie took the hint.  He put his head on Gus’ shoulder. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I…”


“Jamie, I am so sorry. Was he sick?”


“He had a heart attack a week ago.  He never regained consciousness.”


“How’s the rest of your family taking it? Are you still engaged? Married?


“My mom is taking it like a woman of her standard should.  She has cried the perfect amount of time and planned the perfect service and party afterward.  Please, tell me you will be here for the service?”


“Jamie, you never answered.  Are you engaged?”


Jamie offered Gus his hand and together, they walked around the side of the house to an enclosed courtyard. They sat side by side on a bench. Gus looked over at him.   “I am officially engaged but I have no intention of marrying her now. I do feel bad for her but I am not in love with her the way a couple should love each other, the way I love you, Gus.”  Jamie took Gus’ hand.


A pretty blonde came out of the house and put her hands on Jamie’s shoulders. She bent over and kissed his head.  “This must be Gus.” The pretty young woman walked around and sat on Jamie’s knee. “I’m Candy, Jamie’s fiance.”


“Nice to meet you, Candy.”


Jamie looked at Gus with a look of fear in his eyes.  Obviously, Candy didn’t know the true depth of their relationship. After chatting for a few minutes, Candy went back to the house, suggesting Jamie bring Gus in. When Candy had entered the house again, Jamie looked at Gus and slipped his hand into Gus’ lap.  “I have missed you so much, Gus. Do you think we could slip into the pool house…”


“Jamie, we….now isn’t the time.  You need to be with your family.  Do any of your family know about us?”


“No, Dad was the only one I had told and I am sure he didn’t tell Mom details.  You are just a great friend from the band last year. But Gus, I need you.”


“Jamie, now isn’t the time.  I will go in with you if you like or I am going back home and I will come back tomorrow for the service.  I want to be here for you but it isn’t fair to Candy for us to…” Jamie pushed Gus out of sight and against a wall.  Jamie thrust his pelvis against Gus’ and pressed him tight against the wall as his hand slipped into Gus’ pants. He grasped Gus’ member tightly as he kissed him. Gus felt himself harden and his willpower weaken to Jamie’s touch.


“Jamie, please, I….oh, god….”was all he could say as Jamie’s hand moved faster and faster and Jamie’s mouth caught Gus’ cry.  


As Gus clung to him Jamie said softly, “I’ve missed you.”


After the men straightened their clothes, Jamie led Gus into the house, careful not to touch him in anyway that would give them away.  Gus was introduced as a close friend and old bandmate. He stayed by Jamie’s side for the next few hours. Candy was at his side the whole time. She looked at Jamie with love in her eyes.  Gus liked her but he knew Jamie shouldn’t marry her. Jamie was gay. He was not attracted to women and never had been but right now the most important thing was getting him through the funeral.



Shelby wandered around the main house.  That’s what everyone called it but she knew she had heard someone call it Britin at some point. It definitely was a combination of Brian and Justin.  Which meant it was part of Gus and Brinn also. Brinn had come home from John and Tony’s a little bit ago and now she was playing at the edge of the pool.  Shelby could see her clearly from where she was and Brinn wasn’t one to do anything dangerous. That young girl was brilliant and at eight would be starting high school but emotionally she was eight and her light was topsy turvy right now. Shelby would help in anyway she could.  She had gotten so wrapped up in her thoughts she didn’t hear Justin come up behind her.


Not wanting to spook her he spoke very softly. “Hey, Shelby.”


“Oh, Justin, I’m sorry I didn’t hear you.”


“No need to apologize.  Thank you.”


“For what?”


“For taking care of her when I just can’t focus. How are you doing?”


“What do I have….”


“I know where Gus is. So how are you doing?” He rested his hand on the middle of her back.


Shelby turned to look at Justin and ended up with her head on his shoulder. His arms pulled her close.


“He was in the middle of telling me he was in love with me when Jamie called.  I have been waiting for weeks to hear that and then… What if he changes his mind?  What if he chooses Jamie?”


“Oh, Shelby, you are the right person for him.  I basically told him I thought so. You have been so patient but you know how loyal Gus is and he needs to be there for his friend right now.  We both need to wait for the ones we love….”


Shelby kissed his cheek.  “And we both know they are worth waiting for.”


“I know Gus is.”


“Justin, I don’t know what is going on with Brian but we both know he is worth waiting for.  He is just very confused. I just don’t know about what.”



Justin watched Brinn play in the shallow end of the pool and then said, “I worry about her.  It is tearing her apart. She can’t sleep by herself anymore. She wakes up crying for him so then we lie there together crying. I can’t be brave for her anymore.”


Now Shelby’s arms tightened around Justin.  “We will get those Kinney men straightened out together.”  I will get Brinn to clean up for dinner. I put it in the oven a while ago.  Should be ready in half an hour.”


“I’m not hungry I….”


“Justin, you need to eat. Brinn has been picking at her food and part of that is because you aren’t eating. You need to be there for her, Justin.”


“Ok, you’re right.  I’ll get her ready for dinner and then I will sit with her and eat.  Will Gus be home?”


“I am texting him now.”  Shelby pulled out her phone and tested him.  ‘Are you going to be home for dinner?’

Gus was walking to his car when Shelby’s text came in.  He had to tell her. He would not hide anything from her. He didn’t know what was going to happen but he knew she deserved honesty.  He texted, ‘Be home in 20’.


Shelby went out front to greet Gus.  As he pulled up he had to compare this to the greeting Jamie gave him not long ago. Shelby came to the car to greet him and when he took her in his arms his heart skipped a beat. He pulled her close and just held her.  


Shelby soaked in the feel of his body. “Is Jamie alright?”


“He’s shook up like you would expect. He needs someone there just to anchor him.”  Gus’ phone rang. It was his Pops’ ringtone. “Hey, Pops. Are you in Pittsburgh?”


“Ya, I just landed.  I am hoping I might be able to see Brinn tomorrow, maybe for dinner?  Do you think you could bring her into the city around 5:00?”


“Oh, Pops, she will be thrilled but I…..Jamie’s dad died.  I have to be there for him and the funeral is tomorrow.”


“Sorry to hear that.  How are you and Shelby…..?”


“Shelby...Just a second Pops.”  Gus kissed Shelby’s hand. “Shelly, do you think you could bring Brinn to see Pops tomorrow night?”


“Sure, I can do that if you give me directions.”  Gus kissed her.


“Pops, Shelby can bring Brinn into the city if you let her know when and where to meet.”


“Great.  I will text her tomorrow after lunch and give her details.”


“Pops, I am telling Brinn she is having dinner with you tomorrow.  If you back out...I promise I will tell Dad everything.”


“Gus, I won’t hurt her.  I promise. Tell Shelby I will contact her. Oh, and Gus?”


“Ya.”


“If you need to talk about Jamie, give me a call.”


“Thanks, Pops, I think I got this. And I don’t think you need anything else on your plate.”


After saying goodbye, Gus took Shelby’s hand, “Thank you, Shelly. I know this is awkward for you.  Honestly, it is awkward for me too. His fiance is very nice.”

“So he has a girlfriend?” Shelby questioned carefully.”


“Jamie is gay.  He has a fiance because his father insisted he marry a girl.  He is very confused but he can’t marry her. Candy and Jamie deserve better than that.”


Gus looked down at Shelby and the look on her face spoke volumes.  “Oh, Shelly, I love you.”


“But you love him.”


“Yes,well, I did, I do….”


Shelby hugged him. As she brought her lips to his mouth, she said, “You’ll figure it out and when you do, I will still be here no matter what you decide.”  She kissed him and then led him toward the house. “You know a little girl that needs some happiness.”



“Gussy, where have you been!  I haven’t seen you all day.” Brinn ran up to him. “ I am so glad you are here.” She held onto him.  Justin was putting some drinks on the table while Shelby pulled the meal out of the oven.


“Brinn, I heard from our dad and he is hoping you will have dinner with him tomorrow night.”


“He wants to see me!  Really! I can see my dad?”  Brinn stopped and looked over at Justin who had stopped where he stood. She was waiting to read his reaction.


Justin nodded ever so slightly. Brinn ran over to him and hugged him.  “Oh, Thank you, Daddy. I promise I will tell him he needs to come back home.  I will tell him how much you miss him.”


“No, Sweetheart.  You have fun with your dad.  He and I will work it out ourselves but you have a great time.  I can drop you off and wait…”


“Dad, Shelby will take her.” Gus walked over and touched his dad’s cheek, “I do think you need to talk but not with an audience. He is in town.  You should make work of a visit. Don’t let him say no.”


Justin kissed his cheek and they sat down to eat.  Brinn was almost too excited to eat but she managed to and then took Justin upstairs to figure out what she could wear to see her dad.

She decided if she was pretty enough he would come home.  Justin spent the rest of the evening trying to remind her that none of this had to do with her and he was sure Brian had missed her


After Gus and Shelby cleaned up the kitchen they   went up to their room. As they started getting ready for bed Gus got a phone call.  Jamie needed to talk. Shelby heard Gus’ voice fill with compassion and when the conversation seemed to be leaning to sex, she slipped out of the room.  She went out by the pool and dangled her legs in the warm water. She leaned back on her arms and stared up at the stars. She felt him slipping away already.  Jamie was beautiful and rich and the only reason Gus wasn’t with him was because of Jamie’s father, who was no longer an obstacle. She felt the first tear slide down her temple.  If Gus didn’t want her she couldn’t make him. Better to find out now. Justin stood at the door and was sure he saw the glisten of a tear on her cheek. He was about to go check on her when Gus walked up.


“Have you seen Shelby?”


Justin nodded toward her.  “Gus, she’s hurting. She’s scared. She’s in love with you and your first love is back in town. Gus, if you plan to let her go, do it gently.”


“Dad, I,”  he turned into Justin’s arms.  “I am so confused. I know I am in love with her but I was in love with him and he seems to still have those feelings.  And I just don’t know….”


“Gus, go to her.  She’s hurting. She needs you now.  Let her know you love her. Tell her you’re confused.  She would rather hear that then not know what’s going on.”


Gus kissed his dad.  “Thanks, Dad. I love you.”


“I love you, too, Gus.”


Gus opened the door and walked out to the pool.  He dropped onto the pool deck next to Shelby, “Hey, Shelly, what’s the matter?”


Shelby dropped her head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her waist. “I love you, Gus.”


“Shelby, I love you, too, and I promise, Shelly,” he turned and kissed her, “I don’t really know what I feel right now.  I will be honest with you. I will tell you if something between Jamie and I happens.”


“Thanks, Gus. You haven’t made me any promises so that is all I can expect.”


“And on the note that I want to be honest, Jamie is trying to get our relationship started again.  He caught me off guard and before I knew it his hand was down my pants and…”


“I get it, Gus.  You are still attracted to him.”


“But I have told him as long as he is engaged, I will not even consider anything with him.  That wouldn’t be fair to Candy. I would understand if you choose to move into another room or want me to.”

Shelby moved her lips toward his and he met her. After they kissed she said, “Gus, I want you as long as I can have you, whether that is two days or twenty years.”  


Gus got up and offered a hand to Shelby.  Together they went inside and headed up to their room.  



Justin had watched Gus and Shelby for a few minutes and then headed upstairs to see if Brian would talk to him.  He pressed Brian’s ID and the phone rang. Brian looked at his phone knowing it was Justin. He longed to talk to him, to hold him, and, god, he wanted to love him. He sat on the bed, dropping his head in his hands, he pictured Justin in this room.  They had spent so much time together in this bed. Brian curled up and cried. Justin didn’t bother leaving a message.



Morning came and the family went their separate ways.  Shelby took charge of Brinn. They went out to help Becca with the twins for the morning while Justin went to his studio by the inn and Gus headed to be with Jamie for the day.  


As the afternoon came, Shelby received a text from Brian.  He asked if they could meet at the loft and he gave the address. As they pulled up to the building Brinn couldn’t contain herself.  Brian buzzed them in and Brinn had tears in her eyes taking the lift up to the loft. As Shelby opened the gate Brinn ran into Brian’s open arms and if Shelby wasn’t mistaken Brian had tears too.  Shelby followed them in to get final instructions before she left them alone. She instantly liked the loft space. It was definitely a sanctuary that screamed Brian but she could see Justin’s touches, too.


Shelby saw Brian had gotten take out, knowing his little girl would just want to be with him tonight.  When Shelby returned three hours later, Brinn was in tears as she begged her dad to come home, to come back to her daddy.


As Shelby closed the elevator door, she was sure she heard Brian begin to weep on the other side of the door.  If those two men couldn’t work it out, she may have to help it along.



Gus was by Jamie and Candy’s side all day.  Jamie tried to get him alone but Gus made sure Candy was always included. Part of the time Gus watched the interaction between Jamie and his family and realized there really wasn’t any.  Candy was the only one that really cared about him. He heard the words finances and wealth thrown around after guests had gone for the day and it became obvious everyone was wondering who would get what. As the day came to a close Jamie walked Gus out to the car.  No one followed and Jamie moved out of sight of the door. Jamie pressed Gus against a wall and dropped his head on Gus’ shoulder.


“I have wanted to do this all day.  Gus I love you so much. I love your body,” his hand slipped into Gus’ pants.  


“Jamie, I told you I am not going to be the reason you hurt Candy.  If you decide that she can’t be part of your life, then we will talk.”


Jamie’s mouth trailed across Gus’ and then down his neck. Gus didn’t want to respond but his body betrayed him. As Jamie dropped  to his knees and began opening Gus’ fly, Gus had to shake it off. He took hold of Jamie’s shoulders and moved him back and then pulled him up.


“Jamie, I just can’t. God, I want to but I can’t.  Call me tomorrow if you need me to come over.” Gus kissed him and jogged to the car.


Shelby beat Gus home and  as Brinn went up to shower before bed, Shelby strategically placed her laptop on the table.  She opened it to the news story about Brian and Keegan at a party. She then went to have a glass of wine out by the pool, and hoped Justin got down there soon.  Shelby kept one eye on her phone hoping for a text from Gus while keeping an eye out for Justin. Gus said he was on his way home just as she noticed Justin in the kitchen.


Justin walked out to where Shelby was sitting.  “Is it true?”


“Justin, all I know is you deserved to see it. I wasn’t sure how to let you know. I’m sorry if I should have told you differently.”


“Thanks, Shelby.  Can you watch Brinn?”


“Gus is on his way home.  We’ll be here all night.” Justin kissed her forehead and headed toward the garage door, “Justin?”  He stopped and turned to face her. “If you need someone in the middle of the night, we’re here for you.”

 

“I will be home. I won’t spend the night with that cheating son of a bitch.”  Justin was gone. She heard his car pull out and go down the driveway. She hoped she had done the right thing but she wasn’t the one Justin was looking for right now.

Chapter 8 by Simply written

Chapter 8


Ten minutes after Justin sped off Shelby was sitting on the sectional in the kitchen sipping on an amber liquid when Gus walked in. He dropped down next to her and took the glass from her hand taking a drink.  “I have never seen you drinking the hard stuff, at least not alone.” He set the drink down and pulled her into his arms. “Is something wrong?”


“I hope you aren’t mad at me.  I did it for you, Gussy.” Shelby gently touched his face and kissed him. “Please don’t be mad.”


“What is it, Shelly?”


Shelby told Gus about leaving her computer out on the table on purpose and that Justin was now probably almost to the loft.  “I’m sorry, Gus, but it wasn’t fair to you or Justin. Now if Brian can still lie about it...I just don’t think he can do it to Justin’s face.”


Gus held her close.  Very softly he said, “Thank you.  I just didn’t know how….I had promised Pops.”


“You did but I didn’t.”  Shelby turned to face Gus, putting a knee on either side of his legs. “How was your day? Was it hard?”


Gus pulled her close and just hugged her against him.  “Jamie’s a mess. He doesn’t know what he wants or needs. He thinks he does. He thinks he wants me but I am not the answer to his pain. The problem is he will never be able to get his dad’s approval but he wouldn’t have gotten it anyway.”


Shelby looked into his eyes, “Does that mean I still have a chance?” Shelby was trying not to cry but her eyes were filled with tears.


“Oh, Shelly, I am so sorry!  I don’t want you to ever feel like you don’t match up.  You are far too good for me and you should never doubt how much I…” he hesitated, “cherish you.” He kissed her so tenderly she nearly orgasmed from her feelings alone.


“I want you to make love to me. I need you now!”  She unzipped his fly and found he was ready to love her.  Her sundress made is easy for him to enter her and as she began to move up and down he removed the dress and his mouth claimed one of her breasts while his fingers found the other nipple.  He squeezed almost to the point of pain but it was all she needed to plunge over the edge. She began to contract around him over and over which was all it took for Gus to fill her. She looked down on him and kissed him.  Softly she said, “We don’t need to bother with condoms, right.”


“I promised you I would be honest with you and if anything had happened I would tell you.”


“Yes, you did, and I believe you.”  Shelby stood up and pulled him up after her. “Let’s go to bed. I think we should stay in your dads’ room in case Brinn comes looking for someone.  I think after seeing Brian she will sleep well but I don’t want her feeling alone.”


Gus pulled her in for another kiss but didn’t say anything as they walked up the stairs.  “I’ll text Dad and let him know so when he gets home he can just get in bed with her.”



When Justin arrived he sat in the car looking up at the loft.  It was dark. He wondered if Brian was up there with his new boyfriend. Well, he wasn’t going to wait to let them fuck again while he sat down on the street.  He let himself into the building and took the stairs. He didn’t want Brian to hear the elevator. He unlocked the door. “Brian! Are you here? Are you alone!”


There was no one in the place.  Justin realized he had never seen it in such a mess.  It wasn’t like the mess after a party. It was like he didn’t care about his surroundings.  He would never have been able to live in this clutter in the past. Justin picked up one of Brian’s shirts tossed over a chair.  He brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply. Brian’s scent nearly brought tears to his eyes but then it turned to fury. How could he throw away the life they had?  How could he bring the pain….


Justin left the lights out and sat in a chair and waited.  It was after midnight when Brian opened the door to the loft.  With the light from the hallway Justin could see his silhouette. He was alone and he was drunk.  He shut the door and took a few steps before dropping to his knees. “Oh, god, Justin…,” his voice softened. “I’m sorry. I need you.” Sobs wracked his body.


Before realizing it, Justin had walked across the loft. He didn’t understand the pain he was hearing in Brian’s voice but he couldn’t stand it either.  He came up behind Brian and dropped to his knees, wrapping his arms around Brian from behind. He didn’t say anything but kissed Brian’s neck. “Baby, I don’t understand what is going on but…”  


Brian pulled Justin around so their lips met.  “You’re here. You are really here. I don’t deserve this. You don’t know…”


Justin stood up and he offered Brian his hand.  Brian got up and Justin pulled him into his arms. Brian began to say something but Justin rested a finger on Brian’s lips. “Don’t talk or I’ll start remembering how furious I am with you.  We’ll talk tomorrow but right now…” Justin guided Brian to the bed.


Justin reached over and unbuttoned Brian’s shirt, slipping it off his shoulders. Justin’s mouth was everywhere as his hands followed the shirt down Brian’s arms.  He brought his mouth to Brian’s ear. “Fuck me, Brian. I need to breath.”

Brian removed Justin’s shirt and then undid his pants. As Justin’s pants hit the floor Brian said, “I want to make love to you.  I need to live.”


Brian pushed Justin onto the bed and after pulling Justin’s pants from his ankles and kicked his own free. He found his way between Justin’s legs and he began to worship his body. He caressed and tasted him and than claimed his throbbing cock in his mouth but after a few moments, Justin was pulling him up to his mouth.  I need you, deep inside of me, NOW. I need to breathe! I can’t do that without you in me!”


Justin’s mouth fused with Brian’s as Brian entered him with more force than he expected to but his need was urgent. The wince of pain turned to ecstasy almost instantly.  As Brian thrust with intensity tears began to run down Justin’s cheeks. “Why, Brian, what does he have that,” at that moment Justin and Brian cried out together. Brian collapsed on top of him and just kept kissing his face and apologizing.


Before realizing it, they were both in need again. This time Justin took the lead and he entered Brian.  He clung to him around his chest as he thrust again and again. He was not gentle or careful. He was hurt and angry. Both men were crying, not from physical pain but the pain of separation  and the cause of the separation. And when both men cried out in release they fell apart. They both lay on the big bed but there was no physical contact now. Softly, Justin said, “Who is Keegan McCarty?”


Laying in the darkness, Justin and Brian stared at the ceiling while Brian told Justin the whole story. As Brian finished the story, Justin sat up, pulling away from Brian’s attempt to hold him. Justin stood and glaring at Brian he said, “You asshole.  When will you learn. Together you and I can face anything. But, NO, you have to do it yourself. You have to protect us.” Justin was so mad he couldn’t control himself. “Do you know what you have put our kids through? Brinn has cried herself to sleep every night.  Do you know how hard it is to listen to her cry for her dad when I have no idea why he left us? Do you know how hard it is not to lean on our son, who is a man but too young to have to deal with this? Does Gus know? Did you tell him in New York?”


“I made him promise not to tell you.  You have taught him well. He was waiting for me in my room when I came back with an evening with Keegan.  Justin, I can’t blow him off. He can destroy our life, he can destroy the lives of all my employees. He has my DNA, Justin.  I have to finish this thing out. It will probably be another four weeks but I don’t see any way out. I am going to have to keep playing the game until he calls it all good. Once I get the DNA I can crush him! And I plan to do just that!”


Brian approached Justin but he still wasn’t ready.  “Stay away from me, Brian. I can’t think when you are too close. I should go home.  If Brinn needs me I….”


“Who is Brinn with?”


“I left her with Shelby.”


“She will be fine, Sunshine. Please, I … I need you tonight.  I know I’m an idiot, but I’m the idiot you still love.” Brian slipped one arm around Justin’s chest from behind.  He buried his face in Justin’s neck. He moved his rising dick against Justin’s heart shaped ass. As Justin’s own cock began to rise, Brian reached around and took it in his free hand. “I wasn’t lying when I said I need you to live.”


“And I wasn’t lying when I said I need you to breath.”  With Brian’s contact Justin was having a hard time thinking straight.  Justin moved a bit bringing Brian with him so he could brace himself against the bathroom counter.  Brian sank into him and then didn’t move. He pulled Justin up against his chest. He slowly moved his hand along Justin’s cock and then reached below and took his balls in his hand. Justin’s head dropped back against Brian’s clavicle. Feeling the heat of Brian’s body inside him and against him. Justin’s legs began to buckle. Brian began so move so slowly Justin was about to scream. He tried to change the pace but Brian wouldn’t allow it. “Brian, please, Oh god, I need you harder, faster.  I need you always!” Brian stopped moving again but moved his hand up to Justin’s cock again. He started moving it faster and faster while keeping his body still. As Justin began orgasming he clenched around Brian who then cried out as he filled Justin for the second time tonight.


The men showered and fell into bed again.  This time Justin rested his head on Brian’s chest. As they began to fall asleep, Justin said, “I love you, Baby.”


“I love you, Sunshine.” Brian pulled him in closer and they slept.



It was about 7:00 a.m. when Shelby heard a little voice, “Gussy, where’s daddy? Gussy?”


Shelby raised herself up a bit and looked over at Brinn.  She crooked a finger at her for her to come around the bed and Shelby pulled the blankets back.  Brinn snuggled up against her. “Where’s Daddy?” She had a little hitch in her voice that made Shelby’s heart ache for her.


“Don’t worry, Brinny.  Your daddy spent the night with your dad.  We hope things will be better when he or they get back. But for now,” Shelby held her finger to her lips and then wiggled her fingers at Gus’ sleeping form.  Brinn broke out in a big grin and the two of them woke Gus with giggles and lots of horse play. Gus kissed his sister and leaned over and kissed Shelby a few seconds longer than Brinn thought necessary.


“Enough you two.  Don’t get gross with me in the bed.”


Shelby and Gus kissed Brinn just as Justin walked into the room.  “Daddy!” Brinn squealed. “Did you bring Dad home?”


“We’ll talk about that later.  Looks like I am missing out on some fun!”  Justin smiled and jumped in bed with Shelby and his kids. They all talked and laughed.


At one point Brinn was giving her brother a hard time and Justin leaned over to Shelby, “Thank you.  Because of you, I can breath again.” Shelby kissed his cheek and Justin impulsively threw his arms around her.  


“Hey, Dad, how about switching girls?”  Gus got up and walked around the bed, “What do you say we go get ready for the day in our room?”  He offered a hand to Shelby and they walked to their room.


By the time Gus and Shelby made it to their room, Gus was tugging at Shelby’s T shirt.  “I love my little sister but my morning hard on was having some issues during that whole tickling session.  


Shelby inserted her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and let them fall to the ground.  She stepped out of them and without looking at Gus she walked to the bed. She dropped onto the bed and laying on her back. She rested her heels on the edge of the bed, spreading them apart just enough to give Gus a view.  Gus groaned and dropped his shorts. He walked near the bed and then dropped to his knees, crawling the rest of the way. He buried his face deep in her womanhood. His tongue began long slow strokes that had Shelby thrashing almost immediately.  


“Oh, Gus, I need to….oh, god!!” He buried his tongue as deep as he could. She screamed and then Gus moved over her and entered her, needing her so badly.  She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in as deeply as he could go. “I love you so much, Gus! Oh, you make me feel so complete!”


Gus held onto Shelby very tightly.  He was so confused. He loved this woman so much but Jamie...He couldn’t complete his train of thought as Shelby’s lips claimed his mouth again. “Oh, Shelly.  I…..what would I do without you?” Shelby clung to him. She could not lose him.


After dozing for a bit, Shelby showered.  As she came out of the bathroom Gus was just ready to come in. “Damn, I missed the shower.” He pulled her rosy, shower warmed skin against him.  “Are you sure you don’t want to get back in with me?”


“I am afraid we would never get out.” She smacked his bare ass. “Now get in there.”  She kissed the tip of his nose and pushed him into the bathroom. She smiled as she heard the water start and Gus started singing.


She grabbed some clothes out of the drawers and just as she started dressing, Gus’ phone rang.  She picked up. It said Jamie. She had to answer it.


“Hello, Gus’ phone.”  She said. She had no idea what Gus had told Jamie.


“Hi, is Gus there?” Shelby noticed the rich tone of Jamie’s voice.


“Sorry, he is showering.  We were a little busy this morning.  I am sorry for your loss. I hope Gus is able to offer you a little comfort.  I know he can make me feel safe and secure.”


“I seem to be at a disadvantage. Who am I talking to?”


“Oh, I am Gus’ girlfriend, Shelby.  He hasn’t mentioned me?” this did sting a little.


“Actually, he mentioned someone special.  Well, maybe didn’t mention as much as I just knew. Gus has a lot of love to give.  I didn’t expect him to wait for me to come back but I am not going to lie, I hope I can win him back.”


“Well, Jamie, I am going to be straight with you, too.  I am not giving him up easily. And as long as you are engaged, yes, Gus has told me about you, he will not even consider a relationship.”


Jamie’s tone was a bit harder now. “Well, Shelby was it?  Why don’t you and Gus come for dinner with Candy and I? I think I need to know what or who I am up against.”


“I am sure we would enjoy that.  Text the details. I look forward to meeting you.”  And Shelby disconnected the call.


As Gus stepped out of the bathroom naked, Shelby prayed she hadn’t gone too far.  They always told each other everything so she told Gus about her conversation with Jamie.  He looked at her with his mouth open a bit. Finally he walked over to her and slipped an arm around her waist, “It wasn’t the way I planned it but I think it would be good for everyone to meet. I didn’t mean to keep you a secret, Shelly.  He was just going through so much.”


“I do understand, Gus.  And if he was in love with Candy or at least committed there was no reason to bring me into it.  I understand.”


“I don’t deserve you, Shelly.”


Let’s go see what Dad’s plans are.  I would like to have them here.”


Gus dressed quickly and together they went to the kitchen.  Justin was there alone. He poured them each a cup of coffee.  Gus accepted his and kissed his dad’s cheek. “So what happened with you and Pops last night.  Since you stayed with him and your spark is back, I would say you had some form of reconciliation.”


“Gus, we need to talk.  I need to get Brian out of this mess and I need to do it without letting him know or he wouldn’t let me do it.  I just need to know if you are willing to help me with it.”


“Dad, I will do anything I can to get our lives back to normal.”


“I think you have heard us mention our friend Dan from our days in New York.  Well he is doing a little investigating for us. He may have a lead on how we can get Keegan McCarty.  I don’t want Brian to know we are doing this. That never sits well with him He will unwittingly sabotage our plans if he knows.  He worries too much about us.”


“I won’t tell him anything and, Dad, I will do anything to get our family back to normal.”


“If I can help in anyway, I’m in!” Shelby voiced.


“I will talk to both of you after Dan gets back to me.” Justin kissed Shelby’s cheek.


“Dad?” Gus started as he sipped his coffee.  “Do you have plans tonight?”


“I am hoping Brinn and I can have dinner with Brian.  I figured if Keegan questions him he can just say we were planning a visitation schedule. God, I love him.”


“I never doubted that, Dad.  I am sorry I couldn’t tell you and I was so relieved when Shelby did.”


“Gus, I know I have told you this before but don’t ever let this woman go or the next time your Pops pulls this shit, and he will, I might snatch her up.”


Gus laughed and looked at Shelby, “Shelly, he would have no idea what to do with your parts,” his hand slid between her legs and instantly found her clit outside her clothes. She grabbed onto him, flushing that Gus had done this in front of Justin. “So you don’t have to worry about him lurking.”


Shelby just wanted to hear him say he would always be there but he didn’t.


“Dad, I am inviting Jamie and his fiance over for dinner if you don’t care, since you and Brinn will be gone.”


Justin threw Gus a look, “Are you sure….”


“Dad, Shelby knows everything and it is only fair that Jamie tell Candy. Jamie has to be honest with himself so he can go on with his life.”


Justin looked at Shelby who nodded she was Ok with this. Justin could see her heart was bleeding but he had to stay out of this.  If Gus chose Jamie, he would help Shelby in any way he could.



Gus contacted Jamie and everything was set for the evening, although he tried to make it dinner for two.


Justin and Brian had dinner at the loft with Brinn.  They played games with her and then she started a movie and they went to clean up the kitchen.  Justin asked Brian a few more questions about Keegan and stored away the information he gleaned.  They talked about when Brian first met him and then he said something that caught his attention. “He would have done anything for a boy like you when you first came on the scene.  Young blondes were always his weakness.” Brian glanced at Brinn and then plunged his hand down Justin’s pants. He kissed him and softly said, “I want you right now.”


“I am not sure how we could manage that.” Justin said as he kissed Brian.


“Daddies, I can hear you.  I am not a baby. I can watch my movie while you two love each other.  I promise I won’t bother you. I just want to see you both happy again.”


“Who are we not to follow her directions.  We both know she is far smarter than both of us.” Brian offered Justin his hand. They walked up the steps to the bedroom as  Brinn put on headphones and went back to her movie. “I love that girl almost as much as I love her daddy.” Brian pulled Justin close.  “I am so sorry I have made another mess for us. It will only be a few more weeks. Then we can go back to normal and I promise I will make up for every night we spent apart.”


As Brian spoke, they both laid down and each slid their pants down just as far as they needed to.  Brian positioned himself and entered Justin, lightly sinking his teeth into Justin’s neck. Justin thrust back with all his might.  Justin bit his own bottom lip trying not to cry out at the pleasure that rushed through him. He pressed himself tightly against Brian who was now moving slowly.  Justin turned his head so Brian could reach his lips. As their mouths fuzed Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s thigh. As they finished, their cries were lost in each other’s mouths.


“You’re still an ass hole.” Justin said as he straightened his clothes.


“I have one you can use if you like.” Brian said, trying to make light but Justin’s face showed it was too early for that.


“One of these times, Brian, I will be too tired to fight for you.  I better get Brinn home. I will talk to you again when you get back from your weekend with Keegan.  I will plan on getting Brinn here on Tuesday. I won’t be delivering her. In fact, I think it is better if we stay apart until it is all over.”


Brian’s face looked like he had been hit in the gut, “Oh, Sunshine, why?”


“I would hate to mess up your deal with Keegan.”


“Justin, please…”


“Brinn, it is time for us to head home.  Give your dad a kiss. You will see him on Tuesday again.”


Brinn bounced up. “Ok, Daddy.”


“Go give him a kiss.” Justin directed her.


Brinn ran into his arms and Brian lifted her into his arms.  “I love you, Brinny. I will see you Tuesday.”


“When will you come back home, Dad?”


“I hope very soon,  Brinny.” He walked over to Justin.  “I love you, Sunshine.” Brian went to kiss Justin but Justin turned and stepped away.


“Goodbye, Brian.” Justin took Brinn’s hand and led her out of the loft.


When they got on the elevator, Brinn asked, “Why are you still mad at Dad?”


“Sweetheart, you know I love your dad, right?” she nodded.  “And you know I love you?”


“Of course I know you love me.”


“Well, sometimes when you do something you shouldn’t I have to give you time out, right?” She nodded.  “Well, sometimes I have to give your dad time out, too, so he can think things through.”


“Oh, that makes sense.  But you don’t usually give me a special treat before….”


“Ok, Brinn, I mean….”


“Let’s go home. When your dad is done playing his game, maybe I will let him come back home.”


“Daddy, just don’t let it go so long that he dies of a broken heart.”

Gus and Shelby made dinner together.  As the time got closer to their guests arrival, Shelby got quiet. As she washed up a few dishes he came up behind her and kissed her neck, “What it is, Shelly?”


“Do I need to know anything before they arrive?  Do you want me to get the two of you time alone? Do you…”


“Shelby, I want you to be you. I don’t want time alone with him.  He knows there is no chance with me as long as he is engaged and even if he was free, I am not just throwing you out.”


“Gus, I won you once.  I will fight for you again.” She turned into Gus’ arms.  “You are the only person I have ever been in love with. If you tell me to go, I’ll go but until that time, you are stuck with me and I will do my very best to show you why I am the right person for you.”  Her hand began to massage his crotch. She then lowered his zipper and her hand found what she was looking for. As she dropped to her knees there was a knock on the door.


“Damn, for once Jamie is on time.” Gus smiled.  Shelby stood up and pulled up his zipper at the same time. Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her. “Come in!”


Gus introduced Shelby to Jamie and Candy.  Gus had a picture of a wine punch he made up and poured each of them a glass.  Shelby soon could see the love Candy had for Jamie. She wasn’t there just for the money he had.  She had fallen in love with the man and Shelby could see why. Jamie was beautiful. He was kind. He was gentle.    And there was no doubt in her mind that he was gay. He may like her, maybe even love her, but he could never be in love with her.


As Gus and Jamie talked about band days Candy came into the house with Shelby to finish up the dinner.  Gus had grilled salmon and now Shelby was assembling salads with Candy’s help. She thought this might be a good time to get some information about her competition.  “So how long have you and Jamie been together?” Shelby asked.”


“Well, I guess officially about a year.  We have known each other all our lives but last year Jamie came home from his tour and it was just like he saw me for the first time.  He is beautiful isn’t he? And he is so talented and sweet.”


“I wonder what changed his mind? Could he just have been ready to start settling down?”


“I think he decided he didn’t like being alone.  I think he had a groupie or something like that on the first leg of the tour.  I know he was with someone but then after a break and time at home he couldn’t get enough of me.”


Shelby said off the cuff, “So he’s a good lover?”


“He is beyond amazing.  That man know things….If he had one flaw it is he is a little anal, if you know what I mean.”


“You’re not a fan?”


“I….no….” she giggled.  “I am adventurous with somethings but having his  dick up my ass isn’t one of them. Are you and Gus engaged?”


“No, Gus is very young. He isn’t even 20 yet.  I hope to marry him someday but the only thing he has promised is honesty.   I arrived as his sister’s teacher and the attraction grew. I love him more than life itself  but it has to be what he wants, too. So I am waiting.”


Candy turned and hugged her.  “He would be silly to let you go. You are amazing.  You are beautiful and smart, and I can tell how much you love him.”


“He has a past love that he needs to get over before he can commit to me. I am here until he can decide.”


While Candy and Shelby prepared the meal, Gus and Jamie took a little walk around the garden.  As soon as they were out of the sight of the house, Jamie pulled Gus into his arms. “Please, Gus, I need you so bad. I miss you so much.” He pressed him against a tree.  “Just fuck me, Gus. I need to feel you inside of me.”


“Jamie, I told you, as long as you’re…” Gus’ voice trailed off as Jamie unzipped his pants. As Jamie’s hand slid in and brought out his growing cock he dropped to his knees. As Gus felt his lips come around him he had to take a deep breath and then moved so he was out of Jamie’s reach.  “I meant it, Jamie, I will not be the reason you cheat on Candy. She is too nice a person. She doesn’t deserve it. If you really don’t love her you have to let her know.” I won’t be your toy while you are married to an image. And Jamie….”


“I’ll tell her tonight.  I will tell her I am in love with you and …”


“That will crush her.”


“Well, better now than when all the wedding plans are made.”


“Jamie, just because you are free doesn’t mean I will fall back into your arms.  I really care about Shelby. She has been…” Jamie’s mouth moved to Gus’ and drew him in. “I am ready to fight for you if I need to.  You are worth any fight it takes.” Gus’ knees grew weak but off in the distance he heard…


“Gus, Jamie, dinner is ready.”


Gus pulled back, “On our way.” Gus yelled.  “Jamie, don’t do anything without thinking it through. Just remember I might not be waiting for you in the end. Do you want a life without Candy if I am not in the picture?”


“Gus, I can never love a woman the way I should love her.”


“Then you need to tell her. Let’s go get dinner.”


Jamie was quiet during dinner.  He was pleasant but seemed very withdrawn.  Candy took it as sadness due to his father’s death and was very attentive to him.  She sat close and kept a hand on his leg. Gus was as sweet as he always was to Shelby.  He pulled her close and held her hand. Shelby saw the look on Jamie’s face as Gus kissed her.  Jamie was declaring war without saying a word. Shelby place her hand on Gus’ cheek, kissed him deeply.  She had just accepted Jamie’s challenge.


Gus and Shelby cleared the plates and went into the house to get dessert.  As Gus pulled out cheesecake and Shelby made coffee, she glanced outside. She couldn’t hear what was going on. Candy was crying and Jamie touched her shoulder but she pulled away.


“Gus,” Shelby pointed at the door.


“SHIT,” Gus groaned.  “I hoped he wasn’t going to do that here. I told him he better be sure.”


Candy was now rushing to the door and for a moment Gus thought she might be coming for him but she headed in the direction of Shelby,  a woman for comfort. Shelby threw Gus a look and he moved to the door. “What is it, Candy? Did you and Jamie have a fight?”


“It’s over.  He has never loved me.  He is in love with someone else!”  She sobbed as she clung to Shelby. “He said he is in love with a man. Did Gus know he was gay?”  


Shelby didn’t want to draw Gus into this.  “Yes, from their tour days. He knew Jamie prefered men but Jamie’s dad wouldn’t let that be so he found you.  I am so sorry you had to be hurt. Gus told him he should search deep because it is obvious he loves you.”


“But he made love to me, almost every day.  Was he just grossed out? Am I so repulsive?”  Shelby wrapped her arms around the crying woman and led her to the couch.


Gus walked out to Jamie. “Seriously?  You had to do this here, tonight?”


“You told me not to lead her on if I knew she wasn’t right and, Gus, just looking at you makes my cock ache.  It has been so long since I have felt a hard cock deep inside me and,” he took s step toward Gus…


“No, Jamie.  We are not doing this here and now.  You have a hysterical woman in there.”


“Gus, I can’t talk to her.  I just can’t. I hated to hurt her but I love you!”


“Damn it, Jamie. Just go home.  We will take her wherever she needs to go.”


“Oh, Gus, please don’t be angry with me. I need….”


“Tonight is not the time. I will talk to you tomorrow.  This is not the time or the place.”



“Gus, can you come in here?” Shelby called.   Gus walked in and Candy dropped into his arms. The poor woman was shattered.


“We will take you wherever you want to go.”  Gus kissed her temple.


“My purse is out there by him.”  She motioned to where Jamie had dropped on a chair, staring past the pool.


“I’ll go get it,” she turned and kissed Gus.  “I will be right back.”


Shelby walked out and picked up Candy’s purse.  She looked over at Jamie, “You are a real jackass. You couldn’t wait until the two of you were alone? I know you will do everything you can to get Gus back but you didn’t gain anything by doing this now.  And let me be clear, Jamie. I am not giving Gus up without a fight, and trust me, I know how to fight.”


“What do you have to offer him besides a vagina?” Jamie spat at her.  “ We can travel the world. Gus will have his music. I can buy Gus anything he wants now. ”


“You really don’t know Gus at all, do you? Gus doesn’t need or want more ‘things’ in his life. Gus cannot be bought. You really are a jackass. Now, get the hell out of here.”


“You will not win this one, Shelby.  Gus is mine.” Jamie watched Shelby walk into the house and into Gus’ arms. Jamie could see he had his work cut out for him but Gus was worth it.



Shelby and Gus made sure Candy got settled in with a friend and headed back to the house.  “Shelly, you and Jamie seemed to have quite an intense talk before we left.”


“Ya, I guess we did.”


“What did the two of you talk about?”


“Besides the fact that he’s a jackass?” Shelby said with acid in her voice.


“I admit he didn’t handle that well but, Shelly, he may not show it but he is still really hurting.  His father told him he was nothing unless he lived a lie. I remember him being so jealous that my dads were so accepting.” Shelby heard a different tone slip into Gus’ voice.


“Gus, I told him I would fight for you. I don’t know if you want me but he doesn’t deserve you.  He doesn’t know you. He just doesn’t want to lose you.”


The conversation went silent as they finished the drive.  As they pulled up to the house they could tell Justin and Brinn had returned home.  Gus got out of the car and realized Shelby was still sitting in the passenger seat. He walked around and opened the door for her, offering his hand.  She accepted it and got out of the car. “Let’s take a little walk before we go into the house.” Gus said softly. He slipped his arm around her waist and she went with him.  They walked in silence until they arrived at Justin’s old studio. Gus checked the door and found it open. He led her in. Gus shut the door behind them and turned to Shelby. He gently placed his hands on either side of her face and gently brushed his lips against hers.


“I am so sorry this is hurting you, Shelly.  I never wanted you to be pulled into something like this. I wish I could tell you…...I don’t want to say something and…”


“Gus,” Shelby kissed him so softly and with feeling that Gus wanted more.  “You have never lied to me. You have never said you are in love with me but your love is enough for me.  I want you here. I want you now. I want you as often as I can because if you choose him….” As she spoke she had undone Gus’ fly and pushed his pants down to his ankles.  She took his hands and guided them to the hem of her sundress.


Gus’ hands were no longer gentle. He ripped her thong down and in one swift, powerful movement he buried himself deep inside of her. She cried out and clung to him as he lifted her off the floor. It was fast and furious and then it was over. They held onto each other as they both finished coming down and getting their emotions under control.  


“Gus, I am not going to try to talk you into or out of anything.  I just want you to be happy. I want what is best for you. Would Jamie ever say the same thing?” She brushed the hair off his forehead and kissed each cheek.  “Let’s go see if Justin came up with a plan for you.” She offered her hand to him and he took it as they walked out the door.


Justin saw Gus and Shelby walking toward the house.  He worried about their son. Gus had so much going on right now. Shelby was so strong.  She truly wanted what was best for Gus. Justin loved her for that.


Gus opened the door for Shelby and there was no doubt in Justin’s mind what those two had just been up to.  Gus smiled at his dad, “How was Pops?”

“I really don’t want to talk about him right now.  I talked to Dan in New York. He thinks he has a plan and it sounds like a good plan but, Gus, you have to be sure you want to do this.  Dan said McCarty likes his dates young. He needs Brian for his image but he would much rather screw…. I can’t let you do this, Gus. I would never forgive myself if anything…”


Gus put his hand on Justin’s shoulder, “Dad, you know I have more experience than most 19 year olds.  I can handle myself so what does Dan have planned?”


“Dan knows a club that Keegan hangs out in a couple nights most weeks.  He tries to hook up with boys, the younger the better. Well, not crazy young but 16 to 18 is right up his alley.” Justin reached up and touched Gus’ cheek, “He is going to be all over you in seconds. You will go in with Dan as his date.  Dan will be all over you until it appears you have a fight. You will stalk off and end up next to Keegan. From there you will ‘go home’ with him but Dan will be right behind you to back you up if you need him. Dan will fill in the details when you get there.  I want to go with you so badly but I couldn’t explain it to Brian.”


“Dad, I can go alone.  If you trust Dan, I know I am in good hands.”


“Gus, you are not going alone.  There is no way I will let you do that. Obviously, I can’t go to the club but I can be there for support and maybe you will need an extra person.”


“Thank you, Shelby.” Justin smiled at her, “I know you would follow him anywhere.”


“There is one thing we are worried about,” Justin looked at his son.  “You look too much like your father. We are going to have to figure out something.  Maybe glasses?”


Shelby spoke up, “What about coloring his hair and getting a radical cut?”


“Whoo, let’s not get crazy,” Gus looked over at her.  


“We could bleach your hair.  We could make it lighter than Justin’s and then we could get a short cut that could be spiked.  When it’s over we can dye it back and it will grow out. We can make sure it is a cut you can live with.”


“That will definitely help.  Maybe blue contacts?” Justin chimed in.  “You might look a little like me for once.”


“If it will get the family back together, I will do anything and I do mean anything, Dad.”


“No, Gus, i don’t want you to go to that extreme. You may have experience but you have never been exposed to places like this. Dan will have your back and he may have another player or two in the place as back up. Are you sure about this?”


Gus smiled and looked at Shelby, “Do you know of a good hair stylist?”


“I am sure we can track one down.”  Shelby kissed him. “So when is all this going down, Justin?”


Brian will be heading back for the weekend tomorrow so maybe you can fly to New York on Sunday.  Brian will come back on Monday and it sounds like Monday night is McCarty’s favorite night to go play. Probably horny after not getting anything all weekend which doesn’t make me feel any better about sending my son into that.”


“Dad, one of the country if not the world’s best security experts will be with me. I will be fine. Now, if you don’t mind, Shelby and I started something that we would like to finish  more leisurely.”


“Gus!” Shelby glared at him.


“Shelby, Gus is a very lucky, young man.”  Justin hugged and then kissed her. “Take good care of my son and make him  take care of you.” Justin had a note of sadness in his voice as he turned and went toward his bedroom.


Gus pulled her close.  “I always follow my dad’s instructions. Let’s go to bed.

“I think he said you were to take care of me.”


“I plan to take care of you in many, many ways tonight.” Gus turned her so Shelby’s back was to Gus and he began slowly rubbing his dick to her ass. “Are you game for this tonight?”


“Oh, god yes,” She thrust her hips backward and he groaned.  “Are you game for the same?”


“Maybe I better, just in care McCarty gets me in a corner.” Gus laughed a bit but Shelby spun around and looked intensely into his eyes.


“There is nothing funny about that. Being forced to have sex is never a joke.”


“I know that, Shelly, but since I am going there to set him up, I know it could happen and it would be worth it if it stopped all this.”


“Gus, shut up and take me to bed.”


They rushed up the  back stairs and into the room.  Clothes flew and the next thing Shelby knew she was laying on her stomach with Gus focusing on her ass.  His tongue traveled down her back and was soon probing her. He reached between her legs and entered her warm soft center as his tongue forced his way in. As he moved his tongue and his fingers, she cried out.   “Gus, please, I need you. Make me hurt for you! I want to take all of you. Please, Gus! I want to feel you now but tomorrow, too.”


Gus positioned her the best way he could and as he held her hips tightly he began a slow entry. Shelby whimpered but Gus kept going even a little faster and as she cried out for the pain she orgasmed before Gus was halfway in.  When he started to pull out she whispered, “No, I want you all the way in me. Please, I want all of you.”


Gus slid the rest of the way.  He heard her cry of pain and pleasure and as he started to move, she orgasmed again.  When she orgasmed a third time Gus could not control himself any longer. He cried out  and pulled her up so her back was pressed tightly against his chest.


“I hope you know what an amazing woman you are.”


“Gus, it is who I share my life with that makes me the person I am.” Gus slowly backed out of her as her hand reached back around his neck.  “Wait! Just for a second yet. I don’t want to lose that feeling.”


Gus ran a hand from the V of her pelvis, brushing her clit but continuing up.  He gave each nipple a moment between his thumb and forefinger and as it continued up his finger slipped into her mouth.  She could still taste herself on his fingers. Gus pulled out the rest of the way and gently turned her around so he could kiss her before laying her gently onto the mattress.  Pulling the blankets over her, he lay down beside her, pulling her into the crook of his arm. His hand gently guided her head onto his shoulder. He kissed her head and tightened his arms around her.  Her dreams were only of Gus. Gus wasn’t sure he would ever be at peace again. He had no idea what he was going to do.



Shelby woke up early with an ache deep inside her. She looked over at Gus really wanting to make love with him again but it was too early to wake him up. She touched his cheek and quietly got up.  Grabbing a robe, she left the room. She smiled as she walked down the steps knowing she was walking awkwardly. If there was such a thing as good pain this was the best. Coming around the corner into the kitchen she was surprised to see Justin standing in a dimly lit kitchen pouring her a cup of coffee.


Justin watched her walk toward him.  “Are you alright, Shelby? You look like you are hurting.”


Shelby smiled a little, “Do you believe in good pain?”


“Oh, honey,” Justin hugged her, “I live for that pain.  It’s probably why I am up. I miss that so much although these days, it doesn’t happen all that often. What is it, Shelby? I probably don’t have to ask, really.”


She surprised herself as tears began to flow and Justin again took her in his arms.   She realized how much she loved this man. Gus was so fortunate to have him in his life and so was she now.  “I just have so many things going on in my head but you don’t want to hear about it. You have enough to think about.”


“Trust me, Shelby, I am as worried about Gus as you are. I know his indecision  is holding you captive. I like Jamie but I never imagined them being together in 20 years.  And now on top of that pressure, I am adding to his stress by having him help me clear Brian.  I can’t live without Brian but there are times it is really hard to understand him.”


“Gus has told me a little bit about his history.  Gus is just such a wonderful man. I don’t think he could lie and when  we are together, he makes me feel like the center of his world. I would do anything for him. I’d die for him.”


“And that’s why I can see you with my grandchildren in 10 years.”


Shelby looked at him, stunned.  “Oh, there is nothing I want more.”  Justin noticed her flinch in pain as she moved again.”


“I am going upstairs and running a hot bath for you in my bathroom.  You come up in about 10 minutes with a cup of coffee and then you soak as long as you want.  That usually helps me after an ‘active’ night.”


Shelby smiled gently and nodded.  He kissed her cheek and headed for the stairs.


Shelby arrived at the master bedroom and tapped on the door.  “Come in,” Justin’s voice was soft. As soon as she opened the door she smelled jasmine. She walked through the bedroom and into the bath.  The tub had bubbles almost spilling over the sides. If you aren’t too bashful, I’ll turn around and you can get in.


Shelby was not modest and her robe was at her waist before Justin managed to turn around. He may not be sexually attracted to women but that didn’t mean he couldn’t admire a beautiful body and she had it.  Her skin was so creamy. He may have to see about painting her sometime. He heard her sigh as she slipped into the water. “You good?”


“Sure, thanks Justin.  This feels and smells amazing.”  She shut her eyes and rested her head against the back of the tub


“Can I do anything for you before I leave you alone?”


“No, I am good.  I won’t take too long,” Shelby said.


He patted her shoulder. “You stay as long as you like. Brinn and I will be heading to the inn pretty soon. Stay as long as you like. Add more hot water.  Add more bubbles.” He kissed her on the cheek before he left the room. Once Brinn had sat down to breakfast 10 minutes later, Justin went and woke Gus up.  Gus was sprawled across the bed with a sheet draped across his midsection. How could he send his son into possible danger? But then again how could he not?


Gus stretched and reached for Shelby.  When he found only air his eyes fluttered open.  “Hey, Dad, is something wrong?”


“No, Gus, I just thought you might like to join a beautiful woman in my bathtub.  You must have had a wonderful ending to your night?”


Gus smiled, “Oh, we did!”


“Well, she is a little sore this morning so I made her take a soak and I thought you might like to go wash her back.”

“Now that is a wonderful idea.” Gus stood, not worrying about being naked in front of his dad.


“Son, if you don’t want to go through with the sting, I will understand. We can…”


“Dad, I am going to get Pops out of this.  I often think that I am only one generation away from having his issues.  Now, I am going to help Shelly relax.” Gus stopped to pull on shorts.


“Gus, she’s special.  Remember that,” Justin paused and then said, “Your sister and I are heading to the inn.”



Gus entered the bedroom silently and slipped into the bathroom.  Shelby seemed to be dozing so he poured a little oil in his hands and knelt behind her massaging her shoulders. She jumped but as soon as she saw it was Gus, she relaxed as Gus really worked her muscles.  She moaned and pulled his hands off her shoulders and down onto her chest. He began to make circular motions with his thumbs, working his way to her nipples. She dropped her head back and Gus brushed his lips across her cheekbone. “I am sorry you hurt his morning.”


Dreamily she said, “I loved every minute of last night. Why don’t you join me in this big tub?  I am sure my muscles are relaxed by now, in case you have something you would like…” Before she finished the sentence, Gus’ lean, naked body was laying on top of her.  In a fluid motion he entered her and then stayed there, kissing her deeply. “You are so beautiful, Shelby. I…..you don’t have to come along if you don’t want to, to New York I mean.”


“Shut up, Gus, and,” She thrust upward.  Setting up a perfect rhythm they met each other movement for movement.  After they both had climbed to the pinnacle and glided back down Gus laid his head on her chest.  His tongue flicked at her nipples from time to time sending a jolt through her with each stroke or gentle suckle.


“Tonight it is your turn in the driver’s seat.” He kissed her but felt her spirit change the moment the words were out of his mouth.  “What is it, Shelly?”


“I’m sorry I can’t offer you what you want. What you need to be fulfilled.”


“Oh, Shelly, you have more than enough for me. Don’t ever doubt yourself.  You allow me to use you, even when it hurts you.”


“Gus,  some pain doesn’t hurt, you know what I mean. It is so amazing when I know you are deep in me….in a place some people think as forbidden but I get to remember it yet this morning.” Gus slid his finger into her little bud, still recovering from the night before.  She shivered at the reminder of last night’s invasion. “I love you, Gussy! I will go anywhere with you if you will let me.” Her arms went around his neck and this time when her lips met his there was only gentleness and magic. After a long moment she whispered, “I think we better get out of here before we look like some of the grapes ready for squeezing.”



As Brian spent his weekend with Keegan, going from party to party in New York City, Gus and Justin with Shelby’s support, did several conference calls with Dan.  Justin began to get more nervous and finally on Saturday late afternoon Gus said, “Dad, go play with Brinn at the pool, take her to a movie, spend time at the inn, just go.”


“No, I need to know the plans.  I….”


Shelby placed an arm around Justin, “Justin, you are adding stress Gus doesn’t need and you have a daughter who has tried to get your attention several times.  Brinn needs her daddy and Gus has an expert helping him with this plan. Do you trust this Dan?”


“I do.” Justin said with confidence.


“Then let Gus concentrate on what he is being told.  I promise, if I think they are talking crazy I will call you.”  Shelby hugged Justin. “You trust me with Gus, don’t you?”


Quietly, in her ear, Justin said, “With his life.” He kissed her and gave her a smile that melted her heart.


Gus chuckled, “Dad, if any other man kissed my girl like that and smiled like that….”


“Well, Gus, the way I understand it, she is really a free agent yet.  You haven’t made any commitment.” With that, Justin walked away.


Gus was a bit quiet after Justin left.  After responding to a couple messages to Dan he looked over at Shelby, “I’m sorry, Shelby.  I don’t think I am being very fair to you. Dad is right. I just…”


“Gus, I have told you several times, I don’t want anything from you until you know you are ready to make a commitment.”  Putting a hand on each side of his face she drew him close and kissed him, tenderly. “I am willing to wait. Now, If you are done talking to Dan for today, let’s take a swim and then we can pack.  And if I remember correctly, I still owe you….” she walked behind him and thrust her pelvis into his ass as she slipped her hand around and rubbed his crotch. Oh, god, Shelby…”


“I am going to make sure you remember…I can give you anything you need and if that means stimulating your ass, it will be my pleasure just like it was mine.”  Shelby’s hand squeezed a little harder then was comfortable and then walked away.



Sunday morning, Gus was the one walking down the stairs carefully and Justin had to laugh.  “My love life might be up in the air but at least you two keep it adventurous. I take it you had a good night?”


Gus smiled and nodded.


“Gus, if you don’t want to do…..”


“Dad, enough already.  I am going to get Pops out of this.  You would...you did the same thing at my age. We are leaving in a few minutes.  We will be in touch. I have to admit I am ready to meet Dan and hear all about you two back in the day, more than 10 years ago.”


“I think I should come along….”

“Dad, you know you can’t do that,” Gus kissed him, “We got this for Pops, for you, for our family.  I love you, Dad.”


Shelby came down with an overnight bag.  She winked at Justin and smacked Gus on the ass, kissing his neck.  “I am ready to head to the airport. Too bad it isn’t a private plane, we could keep you uncomfortable,”  she laughed as she grabbed a cup of coffee. “We better get going or we will miss the flight.” Brinn came to say goodbye.  She was sorry she couldn’t go away to the big city for a few days but Justin promised several activities. He knew he would need something to take his mind off what Gus was doing as well as needing to deal with Brian at a visitation.  He needed him so bad but he isn’t going to have him again until everything was settled. He just couldn’t let Brian think all was OK now. It wasn’t.


Shelby and Gus relaxed on the plane.  Gus pulled her close to his side but both were lost in their own thoughts.  Gus hoped he was up to this. He knew he had lived a pampered life and other than those months with the band, his dads always protected him.  And now with Jamie and Shelby both in his life. Gus had been talking and texting Jamie daily. Jamie had family issues to work out. His family was not pleased to learn he had broken off his engagement.  He had told his father he was in love with Gus earlier but the his father had forbid him to tell his family so it was a surprise to his mother and siblings now. Gus suggested he spend quality time with them and hopefully they would understand.  Gus told Jamie some basics about his own family issues and that he would be available on Wednesday. He hoped by then everything would be worked out.


Shelby kissed Gus’ cheek.  “Where did you go?”


“I was just thinking that hopefully by Wednesday we would be back in Pittsburgh and Pops would be back at the house.  I know it’s going to take a lot more work to get stuff back to normal but being in the same house is the first step. Face it, Dad and Pops, need to touch each other.  Being close was always the best thing for those two.”


“Your fathers are beautiful together.  Obviously, I haven’t seen them ‘together’ but you can just feel their love and attraction to each other. And,” dropping a magazine on Gus’ lap she began to massage him, “Just thinking about them makes me want you. I know you are already a member but do you think you could help me enter the mile high club?  Follow me soon.” She squeezed his cock once more and went to the lavatory.


A minute later she heard a tap and Gus’ voice, “Let me in.”  


Shelby opened the narrow door and, glancing around, entered.  Shelby had already removed her panties and the second Gus had closed the door she propped herself on the tiny sink giving Gus a little space and her hands were at his fly.  


Gus was ready to enter her the moment his dick was free.  He moved swiftly and as they both quickly reached a climax, they tried to be quiet but a cry still escaped both of them. Gus was ready to leave the little room within less than five minutes.  He kissed her once more and was gone. She joined him at their seats just seconds before the captain came on and said they were landing. Shelby leaned over as she tied her seatbelt, “I love you, Gussy.” They kissed until the plane was back on the ground.



As they came into the public area of the airport, they both recognized Dan right away.  They hadn’t expected him to be there. They were just looking for a driver with a sign but it was great to see a friendly face. Dan kissed both of them.  For a moment he stared at Gus, “You definitely need a makeover. I can’t believe how much you look like your father.” Dan stood there holding Brian’s son at arm’s length.  Brian was the one man he had really wanted that got away. He was fairly sure a part of him would always want Brian Kinney, and here stood his son.


As they walked out of the airport Gus and Shelby instantly knew they were with a man who had power in this city.  One of the traffic police was watching Dan’s car for him, allowing him to leave it at the curb. “This will take us to my place where my friend will meet us for the make over. I hope you don’t mind but the little cottage your dads lived in happens to be open right now so I thought you two could stay there.  Do you remember the place, Gus? You were about six or seven I think when you came to visit. I still can picture you running in the courtyard.”


“I have a vague memory of the place.  I don’t know if I remember it correctly.  It will be fun to stay there.”


Dan pulled into a private drive and into an underground garage.  They climbed a flight of stairs and came up in a magic courtyard.  There were two cottages with little patios and a hot tub in a corner out of the way.  There were blooming, ornamental trees adding just enough shade for it to feel a little cooler.  


Shelby looked at the smile playing on Gus’ lips, “You remember it, don’t you?”


“Ya, I do. It is a beautiful place.  How much time do we have before the makeover?” Gus asked Dan.


“You have a couple hours before dinner.  My friend is joining us and then he will do your makeover.  I sent him pictures of you so he should have an idea what he is doing.  You might look more like your never aging dad after that.”


“Don’t say that, Dan.  I think Shelby has a little crush on Dad already.  Maybe she won’t let me go back to my natural color after this.”  


“Considering how well I know Justin, I know you never have to worry about there being anything going on between him and Shelby,” He looked at her, “No offense. I just know Justin’s tastes and I know how loyal he is,” Dan looked between the two, “When your dad was so laid up from his injuries, Justin barely left his side.”


“Pops was hurt?  You know I have had some flashes of Pops being injured but they never talk about it.  His cancer was such a big thing I think I forgot about the rest.”


“Ya, I remember how scary that was.  I swear Brian has nine lives but he has used several of them up.” Dan smiled.  “We can tell stories at dinner. Do you think you can remember your way around the place or do you want me to go in with you?”


“I am sure we are fine.  We’ll walk over in a couple hours.”

“Take a nap, relax, the next day or two are going to be stressful. Enjoy a little calm before the storm.”  Dan saw the look of fear flash across Shelby’s face. He laid a hand on her shoulder. “It may be a storm but I have handled much worse.  We will have this scripted out to the last possibility. Now go. I’ll see you in a couple hours.”


As Dan walked away, Gus pulled Shelby into his arms, kissed her, and then led her into the house, up the stairs, and into a door he knew was a bedroom.  “If I remember right, this room has an amazing shower. We will definitely have to use that later. I think there is even a seat in it but right now,” Gus tugged her sundress off.  He noticed she hadn’t replace her panties after the airplane adventure. He gave her a little push and she ended up on her back on the bed.


Gus pulled off his own clothes and then knelt at the edge of the bed.  He pulled Shelby closer to the edge and placed her feet on the edge of the bed, leaving her most intimate places exposed. Gus ran his tongue from her little pink bud forward until he landed on her cliterous.  He alternated between tonguing her asshole, sucking on her clit and just blowing gently anywhere along the trail. Within minutes he had to hold on to her hips to continue. Her cries for need filled the cottage but he wasn’t ready to let her cum yet.  He would stop and start again. She was begging for anything. She wanted him to penetrate her anyway he chose. She needed to be one with him. Her emotions got the best of her.


“Gus, I love you.  Please, I don’t know what I will do if I ever lose you.  I think I know how your dads feel,” she cried out again as he again took her clit between his teeth and his tongue ran over it. “I will always be in love with you, always!” With that her whole body convulsed and she shattered into a million pieces in front of him.  Gus climbed on the bed next to her and pulled her into his arms.


“I wish I could tell you what you need to hear, Shelly, I do!  Because when I’m with you, I don’t think of anyone else. You meet all my needs but….”


Shelby’s finger came up to his lips, “Please, stop.  I don’t want to hear what comes next.” At that, she moved down his body and took him in her mouth and Gus lost any words he was going to say.



Dinner was enjoyable.  Gus loved hearing stories about his dads and realized that some of the things he thought he had made up, were real events.  Dan watched the interaction between Shelby and Gus and began to worry Gus may not have what it takes to act like a gay man. “Gus, are you sure this will work for you?  I mean, I have seen you with Shelby and am having a hard time picturing you with a man.”


“Dan, if it’s Ok I will show you the other side while I am getting my makeover.  By the time I get my new look you will see the Gus you are looking for.”


They all turned as the intercom on the wall buzzed.  Dan buzzed his friend in and looked at Gus, “You’re on.”  Gus kissed Shelby one last time and she smiled at him.


“Gus, I have no doubt you could charm anyone, and this guy is not going to have a chance with your flirting.”  Shelby glanced at the door while a beautiful, twenty something young man walked in carrying what looked like a makeup bag.


“Patrick, thanks for coming. Let me introduce Gus and his good friend, Shelby.”


“Well, Dan, you never told me I was going to have to change perfection.” Patrick ran across Gus’ cheek and Gus caught it kissing the palm.  


“I wasn’t told I was going to have such an attractive man working on me for, what I am beginning to hope is, several hours.”


That was just the beginning of the evening.  As the evening went on Dan sat next to Shelby and watched Gus totally relate to Patrick.  Patrick kicked Shelby and Dan out of the cottage before revealing the hair color. Dan poured them all a glass of wine and guided Shelby out onto the patio before Patrick shut the curtains.


Dan looked over at Shelby, “So it is obvious you love Gus but it is obvious Gus knows his way around the male form also.”


“Are you sure we have enough time and wine for the whole story?” She downed the glass of wine, “Ok, the short version.”  Shelby told Dan about Jamie and mentioned Lucky. She told him how Jamie had just come back into his life. “Gus was literally half way through telling me he was in love with me when Jamie called Gus. Jamie is now really pursuing Gus and Gus is so confused.  It hurts me to see him going through this.”


“Especially when you see yourself with him?”  Shelby nodded. “If you have any doubt, Gus is madly in love with you.  I can’t imagine being attracted to both sexes because it can only lead to situations like this.”  They continued to chat but as time went on they started glancing at the glass door. A shadow appeared and Gus was pulling Patrick into his arms for a long, intense kiss.


Dan looked at Shelby, “Is he as good as I think in bed.”


“He is amazing!”


“I figured. He has Kinney blood in his veins.  I can still remember Brian… that man is amazing in bed.”


“You and Brian?”  

Just then the door opened and Patrick said, “Please join me and my friend, Grayson.”


Shelby had to look twice. There stood ‘Grayson’ with honey blond hair cut far shorter than she had ever seen Gus wear it. The sides were shaved and the top had some styling gel in it.  He had brilliant blue eyes now. He was wearing trendy clothes and some retro glasses. Shelby walked up to him and looped an arm around Gus’ neck. “Hello, Grayson!” Gus bent her backward and kissed her while Patrick’s mouth dropped open.


Gus stood and turned to Patrick.  “I am sorry, Patrick, I had to convince Dan I was definitely bi.  I have had my share of both boyfriends and girlfriends. Shelby came into my life about a year ago. But it is true, she is my best friend.”


Dan thanked Patrick and led him out to the gate. As soon as Dan left, Shelby looked at Gus, “You look so different.  I feel like I am cheating on Gus.” Gus kissed her. “Oh, by the way, did you know that Dan and Brian had been together?”


“What are you talking about?  Pops and Dad were together when they lived here.”  


“Yes, they were together, however, back then even being together didn’t mean they were monogamous. They were open and honest with each other.”


Gus stood there, silent for a moment.  “I guess I did hear that but now I just can’t imagine it.”


“I don’t think they would anymore.  By the way, you look amazing and if you are half as convincing with Keegan tomorrow night, you will kill this. Enjoy your day together and be ready, dressed like that, tomorrow evening by 8:30.” Dan looked at Gus from head to toe focusing a little too long at the fly of the tight jeans and licked his lips.  Gus began to squirm a bit. Dan smiled, “Don’t do that tomorrow night. Don’t ever look uncomfortable. That is why I just did that, not that I ever mind looking at a good looking man who is of legal age. I will see you tomorrow.” He kissed both of his guests as they left for the other cottage.”


Shelby and Gus talked until late in the night.  They reviews different options that could happen. And then they made love until they dropped off to sleep.  They spent the next morning drinking coffee and sitting in the hot tub. Then after a leisurely lunch they strode the sidewalks shopping.


Shelby noticed all the stares Gus was getting. He always did but this new look gave Gus a different attitude that just poured confidence off of him. Both men and women were looking at him with lust.                                  


They sat down for a late coffee and Shelby snuggled up against him in a booth.  “Gus, you be careful. Don’t do anything that will make it hard to track you. This all has to go as planned.”


“It will, Shelly.  Nothing will happen to me.”


The early evening was a blur.  Gus dressed in the outfit purchased for the club.  Dan made sure the camera in his glasses was working as well as the mics hidden in his clothing.  Dan parked the van close enough for his receivers to work. “Gus, I know he is going to take you to a private room somewhere.  I am told it will probably be within the club itself. If there is anyway to give me clues as to where you are in the building do it but don’t make it sound obvious.”


“I can do that. Dan, what are you going to do if you know I am no longer able to talk?”


“Gus, if I need to, I will knock down every door in that building.  Now remember act interested but not too interested and remember you are under 18.”


“Thanks, Dan for all your help.”


“It’s clear right now.  I will try to tell you when he is on his way in.” He kissed Gus’ cheek and ‘Grayson’ was gone.


Dan was planning to text Shelby regularly throughout the night and Shelby would pass it on to Justin. The first message was sent that G was inside and 20 minutes later Dan let Gus know Keegan was on his way inside.


‘Grayson’ stood by the bar.  He had been talking to a few of the men from time to time but keeping things light.  Dan was impressed at his social skills but why should he be. He had two very exceptional teachers.  


Once in the club, it was almost like Keegan was being physically drawn to ‘Grayson’. He nonchalantly worked his way across the room and soon was next to  his target. “I haven’t seen you here before. I’m Keegan, what’s your name?”


“Grayson,” Gus slurred the name a bit making it look like he had more to drink than he had. “So nice to meet you, Keegan.”  Gus moved an arm around Keegan’s waist as if he needed some help to balance.


Keegan chatted with him for a little while and once he felt comfortable he said, “So Grayson,” he turned to face him and pulled him in very close.


Dan was watching everything.  Gus was doing a great job but Dan was getting worried.  Keegan was making his move. He heard him order each of them another drink and although Dan couldn’t see everything that Keegan was doing but if he had to bet he was slipping something in Gus’ drink as he pulled him in very close, grinding his hips against him.  “Here you go, Grayson. Drink.” He almost tilted the glass up to Gus’ mouth and before the drink was gone, Gus’ words were actually slurred. “Wow, looks like we should find some place to relax for a bit.” He turned Gus toward a door that said private. He then placed his hand on Gus’ ass and pushed him forward. Gus stumbled and grabbed onto Keegan who leaned forward and tasted his new ‘friend’. He looked at ‘Grayson’s’ face and had this odd feeling he had seen him before but then decided that wasn’t possible.  He would have remembered meeting someone so young and beautiful. He pulled out a key and opened a door. He turned on a switch and the comfortable room was lit dimly. “Well, Grayson, let’s get you out of this uncomfortable clothes.”


Damn!  Dan was worried.  He saw what door they went through but he couldn’t see what private room they had entered and now Gus really was nearly completely out.  When Keegan removed ‘Grayson’s’ glasses and laid them on the table, Dan lost all vision and from the softness of the sound he was fairly sure Gus was being undressed.  Dan texted, ‘going in’ to Shelby and left the van hoping he could find him in time.


                                                                                                                                                   

Chapter 9 by Simply written

Chapter 9



Dan had no idea if Gus could hear him but he talked so him.  “Gus, wake up. Come on, buddy. Now is not the time to sleep.”   


Shelby went into pure panic mode when she got the text, ‘Going in’.    She texted him back but got no response. She called Justin. “What is it, Shelby?”  Justin’s worried voice came through the phone.


“Oh god, Justin.  Something happened.  I know it did but I don’t know what.  Dan went in! That is all it said and now he isn’t answering.  What do I do? What do I do?”


Justin’s voice, although shaky was more calm, “Shelby, if Dan went in he will take care of this.  He will get back to us as soon as he can.”


“Justin, I can’t lose him.  Not this way. If he chooses Jamie I will have to let him go but I will never forget him.  I just don’t know what to do.”


“Oh, Shelby,  he is in love with you and I hope he realizes it before he does something reckless.”


“Daddy, are you coming to tuck me in?  My movie is over and I can’t sleep without a kiss.”  Brinn’s voice came over the phone.


“Shelby, Brinn stayed up late but I need to say good night to her.  Call me back in a bit or as soon as you know something,” and the line went dead.


All Shelby could do was wait and pace.  She started walking the courtyard. This couldn’t be happening. Soon she realized she was jogging the perimeter of the courtyard.   All she could think was, ‘Dan, call me.’


Dan had planned this out.  He knew it wasn’t smart going the main door so he entered through a backdoor.  He had gone through this step by step on a diagram many times. He had to stop to hear anything coming through the mic.  


“Grayson, wake up. It is no fun if you aren’t involved.”  Dan was sure Keegan was kissing Gus or doing worse.


He was then sure he heard Gus’ voice.  He softly said into Gus’ ear. “You are Grayson.  Respond to Grayson. I am on my way.”


Keegan began to talk, “Oh, Grayson, you are beautiful.  How old are you?”


Through his drugged fog, Gus was trying to focus. “I’m 18, almost 18.”  


“Good Boy,” Dan’s voice filled his head.


“Where am I? What happened?”  Gus asked Keegan.


“Well, Grayson, you must have drank a little too much.  I just thought you and I could have some fun back here in my room.” Keegan’s mouth came down on his while  Keegan’s hand traveled down what Gus realized was his naked body.


Gus felt repulsed but he had to hold it together.  Grayson, he was Grayson. “Um, Keegan, I don’t know.  What are you thinking?”


Dan almost cheered.  Gus was thinking the way he needed to.  Dan was moving through a labyrinth of tunnels in the basement.  He got to the door to enter the main building and it was locked! “Damn!”  He started working on the lock as he listened to Gus and Keegan and prayed the recording system was getting this.


“I can’t move, Keegan.  Why can’t I move?” Gus realized although his brain was functioning quite well he could barely move his arms and legs.  Whatever he had drank was affecting his movement.


“Don’t worry, I am sure it will come back soon.” Keegan’s hand had made its way down to Gus’ penis.  Keegan started out gentle but began to get a little more aggressive and Gus could feel his response but also felt some pain.


“Oh, please, Keegan, that hurts a little.”


“Well, let me make it feel better.”


Gus saw Keegan’s head travel down his body.  “No, please, Keegan. Kiss me! I would like you to kiss me.”


Keegan couldn’t resist that this young man was begging for a kiss. His hand stayed where it was but was much more gentle as his lips skimmed up Gus’ chest and onto his mouth.


Gus fought to concentrate.  Where the hell was Dan?


“You are so beautiful.  I could make your life amazing if you wanted it.  If you showed me you wanted it.”


Gus felt  Keegan’s hand slide between his legs.  God, no, he didn’t want any part of that man inside him.


Dan was getting frantic.  He had picked his way through two locks and was now in a lit hallway so he had to be careful not to be spotted.


Gus realized he was beginning to move his arms just a bit. Keegan noticed it, too.  “See? Soon you will be able to show me the many talents I am sure you hold.”


Gus had no idea where Dan was.  He started talking louder, hoping Dan was near.


“Wow, tell me what you might have to offer me? And what do you expect in return?”


Keegan smiled, “I can offer you a room in my apartment.  Food, drink, spending money….All you have to do is enjoy some play.”


“What kind of play?” Gus asked.


“I will show you.”  Keegan rolled Gus to his stomach. “This to start out with…”  Keegan’s large hand came down on Gus’ ass with more power than he could expect.


Gus cried out loudly as pain ran through him



Dan was sure he heard Gus cry out and was now sure he had the right door.  He would hire that young man if he ever wanted to get into this line of work. He began working on the lock.  If he had to he would go through the door.



Keegan began rubbing and then kissing Gus’ stinging ass.  “If you can learn to enjoy this,” He hit him even harder and this time Gus cried out even louder. Keegan said as his tongue began to trail down Gus’ crack,” he stopped just before penetration, “We could be beautiful…”


Dan came crashing through the door.  Dan pulled McCarty off Gus and threw him into a chair.  He wanted to check on Gus but right now he had to focus on Keegan.


“Well, well, well, Keegan McCarty.  It has been a long time since I’ve seen you in a place like this.  Obviously, I am far too old for your liking.” He pulled out a gun and trained it on Keegan as he backed up to the bed to check on Gus.  He saw bruises forming on Gus’ ass. The first thing he did was cover him up. “Can you move? Are you hurt? What did he do?”


With great effort, Gus rolled to his back and sat up. He cringed as pressure was put on his bruised backside.  “I’ll be fine as soon as this creep knows what we are here for. Can you grab my phone. I need to text….” Dan handed Gus his phone and Gus sent Shelby a message.  ‘I am ok let dad know’.


Dan took a step closer to Keegan.  “And here I thought you were with Brian Kinney now.  Word on the street is you have something very important hanging over his head. “


“Why does this concern you, Dan? I can’t see how you think you can get Kinney out of his mess. I was just having some fun with my young friend.”


“I have someone I would like to introduce you to.  Keegan McCarty, I would like you to meet Gus, Gus Kinney, and he has recorded every word you said, not to mention video taped part of it.  We have a trade for you. Well, actually if Gus wanted to press assault charges I wouldn’t blame him. What do you think, Gus? Do you want me to call the police…”

“Now wait a minute here,” Keegan sputtered, “This is entrapment.”


“We aren’t police.”


Gus slid to the edge of the bed and put on the glasses.  He slowly attempted to stand but his legs still wouldn’t support him.  “You will give me the DNA sample you have on my dad and any other papers that go with it.  If we don’t have that within 24 hours, all this video and audio tape will be sent to the police as well as every local TV station in New York City.”


Keegan wasn’t smiling anymore.  He looked quite concerned. Dan took over from Gus who was trying to get his legs to work. “I would say Gus has offered you a pretty good deal. Dan helped Gus get dressed, keeping one eye on McCarty.  “Are you able to walk, yet?” Dan asked as Gus tried his feet again.


“With a little support, I will make it.” Gus replied.


Dan pulled out a business card with his number on it.  He turned toward Keegan, “I expect a call by noon tomorrow. We will setup a spot to meet and we will take all you have on Brian and we will give you all the recordings from tonight.”  Dan put an arm around Gus’ waist. He turned and looked at Keegan, “I wish I could say it was a pleasure but….” Gus, with Dan’s support, walked out the door and out a nearby exit.


Once they were in the van, Gus called Justin. “Gus is that  you?”


“Ya, Dad, it’s me.  I am fine. Everything went fine.  Dan is setting up a time to meet for the trade tomorrow.”


“Are you alright?  What happened?”


“Dad, I know I need to tell you everything but right now, we are almost to the house.  I need to talk to Shelby. I will talk to you later. I am fine, Dad. I love you.” and he ended the call.


“I will call him and give him a few details when we get you home.”


“Dan, please, don’t give him details. Tell him you found me in a room. Tell him I was naked I don’t care but don’t tell him I was drugged or ….just don’t give him details.”  Gus pleaded with Dan as they pulled into the garage.


“I won’t lie to an old friend,  Gus, but if he asks specific questions, I will be as gentle as I can be.”


“Thanks, Dan,” Gus carefully stepped out of the van on still wobbly legs. He started toward the steps but Dan stopped him.


“Let’s take the elevator. It’s small and old but safe and you don’t seem that steady yet.”  After they were on the elevator Dan touched Gus’ shoulder. “Gus, are you sure you are Ok? From the bruises I saw, you took a couple vicious blows. Just because it was on your ass does not mean you couldn’t be hurt.”


“Well, there isn’t much to damage down there, well, I should say I know he didn’t damage the one thing he could have hurt there. It doesn’t get used as often as some but it still can give me pleasure.”


“But you’re with Shelby.  Has it been as long….”


As the elevator came to a halt, Gus said, “Don’t sell my girl short. She is beyond amazing in knowing what I need and when I need it.”


As the men stepped out into the courtyard a blur flew into Gus’ arms. Dan supported Gus, knowing he couldn’t keep his balance on his own, let alone with Shelby in his arms.  She was sobbing and talking but neither could understand her. After she had hugged him for some time, Dan helped separate her from him. “Shelby, Gus needs to sit down. He was drugged.  It is mostly worn off now but he is still unsteady.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I didn’t think. Oh, Gus, my poor, poor Gussy.”  Dan and Shelby helped him walk to the cottage and he sat at the table on the patio.  Dan noticed the wince as Gus sat down.


“Gus, are you sure you don’t need to go to the hospital?”  Dan questioned.


“Shelby, I am really hungry.  Could you see what there is to eat?”


“Shelby, go to my place.  There are leftovers from dinner last night.  Just grab all those containers and bring them over here.  On second thought, I will go get the food. You sit next to Gus.  I am guessing you will do him far more good then I would right now.”


Shelby kissed Dan’s cheek.  “Thank you for bringing him home.  Oh, Justin, I need to tell….”


“We already talked to him.  You stay with Gus. He is still a little sleepy but once he gets some food into him he will be ready to talk.”  Dan strode off as Shelby held onto Gus.


Softly, Gus said, “Do I have to beg you for a kiss?” As their lips met, Gus could feel the tears running down her face.  


“I was so scared and I had to wait so long before hearing back and ….Oh, Gussy, I love you SO much.”


Gus’ head ended up on her shoulder and she stroked his cheek. She felt his body relax  and when Dan brought two plates of food over for them. “Thanks, Dan.”


“Shelby, let me know if you need anything this evening.” He glanced at Gus and saw he was still sleeping. “I think he may need to soak some sore muscles. Maybe after you eat you could use the hot tub.  I promise I will leave you alone unless you need some help, in other words swimsuits are not needed, but I am here if you need me. He may want to talk.”


“Dan,” Gus’ groggy voice interrupted.  “Shelby will be able to handle what I need.  Thanks, Dan, for everything tonight. I will talk, I promise.”


Dan went back to his cottage to talk to Justin while Gus sat up straighter and kissed Shelby, “Let’s eat.” Shelby noticed Gus cringe as he moved.


“You’ve been hurt.  What did he do to you?”


“Shelly, I promise I will tell you everything once we’ve eaten,” Gus reached for the fork but Shelby picked it up for him.  She stabbed some of the pasta and brought it to his mouth. He moved so he was more comfortable and allowed her to feed him. She took a bite now and then but focused on feeding him.  As the plate emptied, Gus’ energy kicked up. Shelby took a bowl of mousse in her hand. She put a mouthful of the chocolate silk into Gus’ mouth and Gus pulled her mouth to him. He share the sweet, creamy mouthful. Shelby’s pulse picked up.  She had been so worried. Gus stuck his finger in the bowl and brought it up to Shelby’s lips. She pulled his finger into her mouth and her tongue rolled around the tip and then she sucked off the remainder.


Shelby repeated it herself.  Gus’ mouth felt magical as he suckled on her finger.  His lips traveled up her arm and then nibbled on her lip. As her breath began to speed up, she said, “Are you feeling better?”


“I am, but Dan is right, I need to talk about tonight.  You need answers and I need to process.” He carefully stood up, testing his legs.  They seemed to be working better. “Can you go in and grab some towels for us and then we can….” She kissed him and was back in a flash.  They walked to the back corner of the courtyard and both stripped. As Gus walked up the steps Shelby saw angry bruises on his ass. No wonder he was having trouble sitting.


Gus sighed as he entered the water and Shelby followed quickly.  Gus let his body float, relaxing muscles the best he could. Shelby wrapped her arms under his so his head could rest on her shoulder.   He turned and kissed her jaw. “Thank you, Shelly. I….”


“Tell me what happened.” She said softly.  As Gus floated in the warm, bubbling water, he  talked and Shelby listened, holding her breath through parts of the story.  She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.


“When I woke up in the backroom, I couldn’t move my arms or legs although he wanted me to.  He obviously doesn’t like fucking unconscious teenagers. He prefers to see them react to the pain.”


“Gus, did he…”


“No, I kept distracting him enough that other than a few kisses and getting a little to handsy, he didn’t get far.”


“I saw the bruises, Gussy.  How did that happen?”


“He is into BDSM.  He came close to penetration a couple times and, I don’t know exactly what he was doing before I could move but I wouldn’t be surprised if my dick was bruised, too.”


“If he did any permanent damage I personally will kill him.” She softly laughed near his ear.


Gus flipped over in the water and kissed her deeply. “I love that sound.”


“What sound?”


“The sound of your laughter. The sound of true caring in your voice. I wish I could say what you need to hear.  I just can’t until...”


“That isn’t important tonight, Gussy.  You need to keep talking about this. I am here.  I will always be here.”


Gus moved against her and his fingers slipped into her. She held onto him tightly as she said softly, “I was so scared.  When Dan stopped texting and I knew you were in there. Oh, Gus,” His thumb found her clit and she cried out as he lowered his mouth down on hers.  He nestled up to her side and held onto her.


After a few minutes, Gus said, “I think I need to go to bed.  Whatever he gave me seems to be zapping my energy now.”


Together they walked back to the cottage with towels wrapped around them, carrying their clothes. Once they were in bed, Gus didn’t say a word.


Shelby laid her head on his shoulder.  “You are very quiet.”


“I guess,” his whole body began to shake, “it is just sinking in.  What could have happened. Dan didn’t come and didn’t come.” Shelby wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close.  


“We are safe here.  Dan has everything locked up.” Shelby’s hand trailed down Gus’ back but when her fingers moved down his ass, he jumped involuntarily and moved away a bit.  “I’m sorry, Gus, I didn’t…”


“Shelly, you didn’t do anything wrong.  I am just a little jumpy. He almost stuck his finger….I didn’t want him in me, not any part of him.”


Shelby stroked his temple, his cheek, his hair.  “Sleep my darling, Gus, just sleep.” Shelby felt his body relax and then he was asleep.  Tears flowed freely now as she thought of what might have happened tonight and then at the fear that she still might lose him but as long as he was safe, that was the most important.


Around 5:00 a.m. Shelby woke to Gus thrashing in the bed.  “No, Brody, I don’t want to, NO!”


“Gus, darling, I’m here.”


“I said NO, Brody!”


Shelby knew Gus wasn’t awake.  Who was Brody? Did Keegan ask him to call him that?”


Gus seemed to wake up but wasn’t really aware.


Shelby kissed him as she kept saying, “It’s me, Gus.  It’s Shelby. There is no Brody here. Just sleep, Gussy.”


He seemed to calm down and was soon again sleeping clinging to Shelby with his head resting between her breasts.


Shelby woke to her phone ringing on the nightstand and she picked it up quickly.  Sometime in his sleep Gus had curled up a couple inches away from her. She touched his unfamiliar honey color hair as she said, “Hello, Justin. Just a minute.”  Shelby noticed Gus hadn’t stirred so she went out into the hall. “I’m here. I didn’t want Gussy to wake up.”


“Is he alright, Shelby? Please, tell me he is….”


“Justin, I am sorry we didn’t call you last night.  Dan said he….”


“Yes, Dan called.  I just needed to talk to you or him.  Is he really fine?”


“I won’t lie.  He was shook up but I am going to let him tell you the details since he was there.  But once we were back here he told me all about it in the hot tub while he relaxed and then he fell asleep quickly.”


“Thank god for that. And he is still sleeping?  He was drugged, wasn’t he? Dan didn’t actually say it but he said enough.”


“Ya, but he came out of that quickly, well, the initial anyway.  He went to sleep a little shaky. Justin, does the name Brody mean anything to you?”


Justin was silent for a moment.  “Damn it! I didn’t think. I should have never had him do this.  Why didn’t I think about that?”


“Justin, who is Brody?”  Shelby was now very concerned.  “You obviously know who he is.”


“Shelby, I know he is very honest with you but I think it has to be his decision to tell you what he wants you to know.  I don’t think he was hiding anything from you. He just has buried it well and, damn it!, I should have thought about that.”


“Justin, no matter what it was, Gus would have insisted on doing this….”


“Shelly, where are you?”  Gus’ muffled voice came from the bedroom.


“Coming, Gussy,” Shelby said louder.  “Justin, I need to…”


“Take care of my son, Shelby.  Have him call me soon. And, Shelby, tell him I love him, and I love you, too.”


“I love you, too, Justin.  I will have him call you soon.  Be patient though. He will probably need to wake up a bit before he faces that again.”


“Shelby, he needs you right now far more than he needs to rehash last night.  I will be here when he is ready to call.”


Shelby turned the phone off and entered the room. The man in the bed looked very young.  The makeover really did make him look underage and right now he looked like a little boy lost in his own thoughts.  “Hey, Gussy, your dad called. He knows you are just waking up but wants to talk to you sometime this morning.”


Gus held out a hand and she joined him. He wrapped his long arms around her and pulled her in close. He rolled over pinning her to the mattress.  He took her hands and pinned them above her head with one hand.  “I need to be in charge, Shelly.” With that he drove into her. Being unprepared for the welcome assault, Shelby cried out. Gus’ mouth crushed hers and then slowly he worked his way down to her neck where his teeth grazed her neck as he began to move faster. She cried out as Gus came at the same moment. He let go of her hands and her arms went around his neck.  She held on tightly until her breathing slowed down.


Gus rolled over taking Shelby with him. She was now sitting astride Gus and began to move as she felt him growing inside her.  Gus felt her contract around him. She leaned forward and Gus now had leverage to drive into her. Gus cried out in what sounded like pain. Shelby knew instantly.  She rolled with him so they lay side by side as he continued moving without moving his bruised muscles. This time they sweetly kissed as they came off the peak.


“Gus, who is Brody?”


“How do you know about Brody?”


“Last night, well really early this morning, you started shouting to someone named Brody and told him to stop.”


“Shelby, I’m sorry I never told you about him but I haven’t thought of him in years.  Brody was my first guitar teacher. I think I was 13. Well, he taught me the pleasure of giving a blow job and getting one but one night…..Shelby, can I tell you the details another time.  I really don’t want to think about it right now.”


“Ok, Gus, but I think I need to know…”


Gus kissed her and pulled her close, “I promise.  I will tell you everything soon.”



By the time Gus called Justin, Justin was going a little crazy.  He just needed to hear his son’s voice. “Hey, Dad, really I am fine. Dan and Shelby took good care of me once we got home.”


“Dan said there was some delay on his part due to locked doors so you were with that animal longer than expected.”


“Dad, he was so interested in having me awake for what he wanted to do, I am sure nothing happened I don’t remember and I really was never was totally out of it.  Dan’s voice was always in my ear.”


“Dan said you caught on really quick and distracted him when things could have gone wrong.”


“I tried, and Shelby has definitely helped me forget those vile lips on mine.” Gus kissed her temple as she still dozed next to him after the strenuous activity a few minutes ago.  “She is really amazing.”


“I agree with you.  When are you coming back?”


“Hopefully on the early flight tomorrow morning.  Dan is supposed to let us know when he has made the transfer of files with McCarty and as soon as I know that is done, we can leave.  I really like this little cottage. I can imagine you and Pops here, both so young. I am also learning things I didn’t know from Dan.  Why didn’t you ever tell me about Pops fall? It explains a couple of the scars he has and how he was blind for a while.”


“Oh, Gus, that was a really rough time for us.  You did visit a couple times but you were young and when he was hurt the worst, he couldn’t deal with you visiting.  Mentally it took too much out of him.”


“I can understand that.  I just wish I could talk to him about it. Well, I guess I could.  He knows Shelly and I hooked up with Dan this week while we visited, New York.”


“Gus, I feel like you and Dan are holding stuff back. Please, did he hurt you?”


“Dad, nothing worse than you probably enjoyed with Pops.”


“HE HIT YOU? I am going to kill him!”


“Dad, we knew that was a possibility and it is nothing that won’t go away in a couple days. Seriously, it just gives Shelby a reason to rub my ass a little more which I can promise you, I don’t mind.”


Justin laughed softly, “Obviously, he didn’t break your sex drive. I love you, son.  I can’t wait to have you back here under my roof.”


“Dad, when will Pops be back under your roof? And more importantly in your bed.”


Justin was taken aback a little.  His son was a grown man and obviously knew how his dads’ relationship worked. “Gus, you know I need him but I know we have a lot to work out.  By the way, did Shelby tell you about your dream?”


“She mentioned it,” he responded a little too quickly.


“I am so sorry, Gus.  That never crossed my mind.  I would have never let you do this if….”


“Dad, you didn’t let me.  I insisted.”


“Did you tell Shelby about it?” Justin questioned gently.


“I gave her a very basic response with a promise to tell her everything later.  And I will. I just didn’t want to…”


“To relive all that today?”


“Exactly.”  Gus sighed as Shelby’s hand roamed down his body.   “Um, Dad, Shelby is waking up and well, let’s just say she is waking up something else right now.”


Justin had to laugh, “Call me or make sure Dan does when things are settled.  I love you two.”


“We love you too, ….oh my…. Talk to you soon, Dad.” And as he groaned loudly the line went dead.


Justin was so glad Gus had Shelby by his side, or from the sound of the conversation Shelby was below his waist. Either way, she was helping him through this and he would have Becca talk to him if he felt Gus needed it.  He wouldn’t feel comfortable until he could hug his son. He almost felt guilty that Brian didn’t know Gus had been in danger. Or was he angry that Gus was put into danger because of him. Was Brian really worth this? It wasn’t the first time risks were taken because of Brian’s stupidity.  Justin wasn’t talking about the actual party that started all this but Brian’s attempt to hide it. He knew Brian always meant to save them from the situation but how often had he made it more difficult. As Justin thought of Brian, his heart began to hurt for Brian’s touch. No matter how frustrating that man was, he felt dead inside without him.  


Justin was sitting at the office desk and felt small arms circle his neck.  “I love you, Daddy. Is Dad making you sad? I can tell something is going on.  Were you talking to Gus?”


Justin slowly turned the chair and pulled Brinn onto his lap.  He just held her for a few minutes and she seemed to know he needed that as she hugged him back.  “I’m sorry Brinny. I know I have been distracted the last couple days. I think Gus and Shelby will be back tomorrow.”


“Oh good, I miss them so much.  I hope they get married because Shelby has to be my big sister.


“Well, Sweetheart, it is up to them if they stay together but I think Shelby will always be your sister or at least your friend.  She isn’t going anywhere. She loves Gus but she loves all of us.”


“I’m glad because I love her, too. You know I love you guys but sometimes a girl just needs a woman to talk to,”  Brinn sighed heavily.


Justin pulled his daughter tightly to him and just laughed.  “Oh, Brinn, what would I do without you in my life. I do think your dad will be back in the house soon but it might take a little bit of time for everything to get back to normal.”


“Dad must have messed up really bad.”


“Well, Sweetie, he did, but that doesn’t mean I will ever stop loving him just like you.  You could never do anything that would stop my love for you.”


“That’s so good because I will always need my daddy!”


Brinn ran to put on her swimsuit and Justin promised to meet her out at the pool in a few minutes.  


As he pulled a pair of swim trunks out of a linen closet his phone rang.  “Hey, Dan, what do you know?”


“I know you have one of the most beautiful son’s I have ever seen.”


“Well, I could have told you that long ago but I am hoping you are calling about something else.”


“I just received a delivery receipt  for the DNA report. In other words Brian should have had the report delivered about five minutes ago.  You should expect a call or visit from him soon.”


“Thanks for the warning.  I think I should send Brinn to one of her cousin’s for the night then.  It could get a little loud here. Thanks, Dan. Hey, when all this is smoothed over come and visit us, Ok?  I am sure Brian would like to see you.”


“I will do that, Sunshine.  Does Bri still call you that?”


Justin’s voice was a bit misty in  his response. “Ya, it’s been a while.”


“Make him beg and make him pleasure you in anyway you can think of.”


Justin laughed, “Thanks, Dan, I’ll do that.”  He pulled on the trunks and went to find Brinn.   He left his phone near the pool and he heard it buzzing over and over with messages coming in.  After spending an hour with Brinn, Justin asked Brinn a question, “Brinny, would you mind staying overnight at one of your cousin’s or maybe Grandma’s house tonight?”


Nothing got past her.  “Is Dad coming home?”


“I think so and we need a little Dad time.  We have lots to talk over and you don’t need to be here for that.”


“I haven’t seen Grandma Jenn for a long time.  Do you think she would let me stay a couple nights?  I can help her at the realty office.”


“You stay in the shallow end while I call her, Ok?”  Justin hit his mom’s number.


“Justin, I was just thinking about you.  It has been too long since I saw you and those beautiful grandchildren of mine.”


“Well, Gus is in New York City with Shelby but Brinn was just wondering if she could spend a couple nights at her grandma’s.”


“Let me check my calendar a minute.”  Justin could hear Jenn checking something on her phone. “How about I swing past your place and pick her up about 6:00 tonight and she can stay until Friday.  Would you be able to have dinner with me that night?”


“If you don’t mind coming back out here we can grill.  You could hold one of those beautiful twins again. I know they aren’t your grandchildren but holding a baby…”


“Has magic powers.  I will get back to you after talking to Tuck about plans for Friday.  I will see you at 6:00.”


Now Justin looked at all the pleading messages on  his phone. He knew Brian would not just show up at the house but each of the 10 messages Brian had sent sounded more desperate.  Justin poured himself a big dose of courage and swallowed the amber liquid. He then texted Brian, ‘ Be here at 7:00. He wasn’t sure why but after telling Brinn to pack for 3 days with her grandma, Justin went to his bedroom and found a large plug that had a random massage feature.  It took a little effort to work it in and then the vibrating started. He had forgotten how this one hit his prostate and he almost lost control within minutes but after some deep breaths he got himself under control.


After checking over Brinn’s clothes, which of course she had remembered everything, they went to wait for Jennifer.  “Daddy,” Brinn said softly.


“Yes, Brinny?”  


“Please let Dad come back.  Please stop being mad at him.  I don’t know what he did but your love is bigger than anything he could have done.


“Oh, Sweetie.  You really don’t need to worry about your dads.”  Sitting down sent a shockwave through him and decided he better not pull Brinn on his lap or she would feel it.  “I hope your dad and I can be grownups.” He heard a car drive up. “You behave for your grandma.”


Justin opened the front door for his mom.  He kissed her but she could see his worry. “Justin, are you and Brian…?”


“We just need a little time alone to work some things out.”


“Daddy, I will wait in Grandma’s car so you can talk.  I love you, Daddy.” Justin squatted down to kiss Brinn and felt a jolt run through him.


“I love you, too, my love.”


“Remember, you love my dad and I love both of you.” Brinn strode out the door.


“Justin, what is going on?”


“Brian and I haven’t been living together for the last month.  You don’t need details, Mom, but I hope by Friday, we will have things worked out.  Thanks, Mom, she really did want to spend some time with you. Soon we will be back on the West Coast and my baby will start high school level classes.  Mom, am I doing a good job with her?”


“Oh, Justin,” Jennifer hugged her son.  “You are an amazing parent, but don’t forget I’m your mom, and if you need me…” Justin held onto his mom for a couple minutes.  “I love you, Mom.”


“I love you, Justin.”  And Jennifer headed to her car.  Justin blew a kiss to Brinn as the car moved down the driveway.


Justin heard his phone ring and he knew it was Gus.  “Hey, Gus, do you arrive tomorrow morning?”


“Ya, it will probably be noon before we get back to the house.”


“Gus, I need you and Shelby to stay at the loft. Brian and I are going  to have it out.”


“That’s fine, Dad, but we are going to need to come by and pick up some clothes.  We only took a few basics.”


“Ok, text me when you are close tomorrow. We will go to neutral corners.”


“Good luck, Dad.” Gus ended the call.



Justin paced and drank and then, drank and paced.  His entire body was on edge and right now the first person that touched him would probably lose a valuable body part.  Or get fucked for…..


The garage door went up and then back down. Brian entered from the garage.  “Honey, I’m home?” Brian said tentatively as he walked in. Justin looked Brian in the eye, picked up the bottle of Devil’s Cut and took a large draw from it.


Brian walked toward Justin but Justin spoke up, “Don’t even come near me.” Justin could swear that vibrator just went to a whole new level but he knew it was just seeing Brian in their house. The need was great.  He wasn’t sure if it was the need to love or the need to kill however.


“Oh, Sunshine, it’s over.  I have the report. Keegan no longer has anything to hold over my head. Justin, we can be seen together.  We can live together. God, I can make love to you. I want to make love to you,” Brian kept getting a bit closer and a bit closer. As he touched Justin’s arm, Justin slapped it away.  


“You have no right to touch me.  Brian, how many times am I supposed to take you back after you leave me out of a major decision.  We are partners, or we are supposed to be. But no, you have to make major family decision without the family.”


“Justin I did it for…”


“So help me if you say you did it for me or for our family,” Justin shouted.  He stormed away, grabbing the bottle as he walked past it. He went up to their room and locked the door behind him.  He glanced at the door adjoining the old nursery with the bedroom and hoped Brian thought of it. Justin started undressing.  He needed Brian inside him. He needed their shared energy to get through this battle.


As Justin stepped into the shower he heard the doorknob rattle and then stop.    The water pounded down on him. He whole body was trembling now. Some of it was from anger.  Some of it was from need. And some of it was because he had been dealing with this vibrator for hours but it had helped him focus and distract him at the same time.  He knew he was drunk, drunk enough to forget that Brian would be trying to get in. With his head on the glass wall he didn’t hear Brian until his arm was around Justin’s waist.  Justin tried to pull away in surprise but Brian didn’t let him go. He wrapped an arm around Justin’s shoulder and pulled him tightly against his chest. Brian’s mouth came to his ear.  “Please, Sunshine, darling, I love you.”

Brian felt Justin’s body vibrating and he pressed his pelvis into Justin’s ass pushing the plug in far enough to make Justin cry out.  “What do you want, Justin? What can I do for you?”


“Fuck me hard and fast.  NOW!”


“Sunshine I….”


“Shut up and fuck me. That’s all Brian Kinney does, isn’t it? Fuck people?”


Justin glanced back at Brian and wondered if he had gone to far.  Brian looked as if he had physically been hit. Justin leaned back and took one of Brian’s hands.  He guided it to the plug. Softly, but with an edge to his voice, Justin growled, “Fuck me, NOW.”


Brian entered him without another word. He tried to focus.  Justin’s words had nearly killed him. The anger he felt for himself now came out as he slammed into Justin over and over.  Justin cried out as Brian used all his might to thrust into him. Justin reached back and put an arm around Brian’s neck. “Is that all you have?”


With that comment Brian crushed Justin against the glass wall and both of them cried out.  They both stood that way, joined for a few seconds. Justin couldn’t believe he had put Gus at such  risk. Could he ever forgive himself? He then felt Brian move inside him and he knew they were both where they belonged.  Oh, he was still going to make Brian work but they had to patch this up if they both could feel alive.


Brian was numb and very much revived all at the same time.  Justin was right, he was an ass but just feeling Justin around him, he felt really alive for the first time in weeks.


As Brian moved back just a  fraction of an inch Justin shoved against him, making enough space that Justin could then step away from him.


“What are you still doing here? You did what you needed to.  Now, don’t touch me.” Justin couldn’t look at Brian’s face. The pain was so great etched into his eyes that Justin knew he couldn’t deal with that. His heart ached for him even though he was the one causing the  pain.


Justin finished rinsing off quickly and walked past him.  He pulled on a robe and left the bedroom.


Brian watched Justin leave.  He was such a screw up. He expected this.  He really had but there was something else. It was almost like there was another level of emotions there.  He had to admit, now that Brinn was older, it was harder on her making it hard on Justin. Gus had lived through his bullshit so many times it probably didn’t have much of an effect on him, at least since he knew the whole story.  That reminded him. Gus had taken Shelby to New York for a couple of days. He expected that to be over soon. Jamie was back and he knew the attraction they had to each other.


Brian put on a robe and went down to the kitchen, expecting to find Justin there.  He saw Justin sitting on the patio, glass in one hand, bottle in the other. “Justin, what are you doing?” Brian said softly as he sat down in a chair near to him.


“I’m having a drink with dinner.  Oh, I guess I am having a drink for dinner.”


“Sunshine, I get it.  I screwed up. I should have told you from the beginning. I understand that. What do I need to do to make this right?”


“I really don’t know anymore, Baby.  As much as I can’t breathe without you, I am not sure my heart can take this anymore.  I can’t listen to Brinn cry herself to sleep or watch Gus risk…..” This just can’t happen again.” He emptied his glass and filled it again.


Brian took the bottle out of his hand, “What did Gus risk? Is there something wrong…”


“No, you asshole.  I just mean he found out and then felt like he had to lie to me,” Justin recovered but he knew his brain was getting too foggy.  He just wanted to spend the night in bed, in Brian’s arms but he just couldn’t do that. Brian had to understand he couldn’t just be beautiful and make everything right.  “So why did the charade end early? Keegan find someone else?” Damn, Justin, shut up, he said to himself.


“I really don’t know.  He just had a messenger deliver the report and sample and said he had met his goal.” Brian dropped out of the chair and was on his knees in front of Justin.  “Sunshine, please.” He spread the robe and brought his head down to Justin’s cock. He slowly took Justin’s manhood all the way into his mouth. Justin felt Brian’s throat close around him.  Brian moved in and out until Justin grabbed Brian’s head and emptied himself deep into Brian’s throat. He tried to hug Justin pushed him away as Justin reached for the bottle and took another big swig.


“Come here, Sunshine.  It is time for you to go to bed,” Brian attempted to get him to stand up.


“I’mmm not  goin’ to bed wiff you. I don’ care if you give da best head...” Justin’s speech was slurred.


“I just want to get you in the bed.  You are too drunk to even think about making love with you.”


“No,” Justin said as Brian picked him up and put him over his shoulder.  Brian was fairly sure Justin didn’t weigh more than he did 15 years ago but he definitely wasn’t in the shape he was in 15 years ago.  In fact, while carrying him he could tell he had lost more weight, which he didn’t need. That was his fault. Why didn’t he ever learn!  Justin would stick with him and would have helped work something out. He had always wondered if Justin hadn’t helped a time or two before to get him out of trouble.  Well, since Justin hadn’t left Pittsburgh he couldn’t be involved this time.


By the time he managed to haul Justin up the steps Brian’s back ached.  God, he was getting old. He dropped Justin on the bed and took off his robe.  He put a waste basket next to the bed expecting Justin would need that before long and he removed his own robe and put on some briefs.  Brian wasn’t leaving him alone, knowing the condition he was in and he was right. Within half an hour, Justin was hanging over the edge of the bed retching into the wastebasket.  Brian went to the bathroom and got a cool washcloth. Justin laid back down and Brian wiped his mouth and made him sit up and drink some water.


“Leave me the hell alone.  Get out of my bed.”


“Calm down tough guy. I am just hear to make sure you don’t choke on your own vomit.” Brian had Justin turn on his side and slid up against him.


Justin sputtered inarticulately.  “Don’t flatter yourself, Sunshine.  Now you can’t roll backward and I might be able to get some sleep.”  After Justin threw up a couple more times he settled against Brian who wrapped an arm around his waist.  He snuggled his nose into Justin’s neck and, although he smelled vomit he smelled Justin. That sweet smell he could never get enough of and after kissing him he said, “I am so sorry, Sunshine.  I love you.so much.” As he closed any gap between Justin and him he felt a twinge that meant tomorrow was going to be hell in more than one way.”


As the sun rose, Justin’s body betrayed him and he had turned into Brian’s arms. When he  woke up his head was resting on Brian’s chest and it was all he could do not to kiss him, although from the taste in  his mouth that might be the best revenge ever. He had to piss so he slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom, grabbing the open bottle of water next to the bed. After emptying his bladder, he took something for the headache and drank the rest of the bottle of water.  Opening another bottle he drank some more water and watched Brian sleep. Had he made him suffer enough. He wanted to be with him so badly. Just watching him sleep made his cock react but more importantly his heart skipped a beat. Just then his phone beeped and he saw a text from Gus.  They would be at the house in about 1 hours.


Thinking about his son was all it took to make him angry again.  Because Brian had decided he had to do it all himself, Gus had been in real danger. And why was Brian still sleeping. He wasn’t the one with a massive hangover.  Justin stalked out of the room to get some coffee. He really wanted to talk to someone but had no idea who to call. He refused to pull Gus into this and he really didn’t want John or Peter to know what happened.  Justin sucked down the first cup of coffee and then started a second.


Justin’s phone vibrated and it was from Brian. ‘Please come up here. I need you’


Justin responded, ‘Not likely you asshole.’


Brian responded, ‘Sunshine, really, I need you.  I can’t move.’


This time Justin just yelled, “Fuck off!” Just as the words left his mouth the door opened and there stood Gus and Shelby.  Their eyes were big as saucers.


Justin rushed over and just held onto Gus for a moment.  “Thank god, you are OK.” He put a hand on either side of Gus’ face and kissed him. He then hugged him tight.   Next he gave Shelby a hug and kissed her cheek.


“Justin, I’m serious!”  Brian’s voice came down from upstairs.


“I’m find, Dad.  Is everything alright with the two of you?”


“I think I better go check on him. I was making him suffer,” Justin smiled a little and winked at them. But he keeps whining and it sounds like he really does need something.  I will talk to you later. You have keys to the loft, right?”


Gus nodded.  


Justin continued, “It should be all cleaned and ready for you.  The fridge should be stocked or eat out. You have a card.”


Gus pulled out his phone.  Looked at a message and turned to Justin.  “Do you think we can come back tomorrow? Jamie is ….”


Shelby spoke up, “I can stay at the Inn if you need the loft.”


“Justin, PLEASE….  If you don’t come help me I am going to piss all over this bed!”


Justin had a flash of concern but also annoyance.  “I have to go. Just let me know who’s where.” And Justin was up the stairs.


Gus looked at Shelby and smirked a bit.  “Trust me, we will want to get out of here as fast as we can.  I am not sure what will come next but I can promise it is going to be loud.  They are either going to beat each other or we will hear them make love all through the house.  They actually might make love all over the house which isn’t a bad idea.” He kissed her. “Let’s grab what we need and go to the loft.  That bed has to be inspiring, and I can only imagine what toys are in that bedroom.” They both laughed as they headed to their room.


Justin walked into the bedroom and found Brian crawling on the floor. “What the hell?”  slipped out of Justin’s mouth. He rushed over and helped Brian to his feet. Brian couldn’t stand straight but with Justin’s help he walked to the bathroom.  Brian used Justin to balance as he relieved himself. Neither said anything until Brian was back in bed.


Justin softly said, “I’m sorry.  I didn’t know….”


“I carried you upstairs last night and you haven’t gained an ounce in 20 years but I  am definitely not in the same shape I was in.”


“Oh, Baby, you should have made me walk.  Your back has had 20 more years of use since you used to carry me once in a while.”


“I’ll be fine, it’s just a strained muscle. If I can get downstairs to the hot tub….”


“Turn over,” Justin helped Brian flip  and then in one quick jerk pulled Brian’s shorts off.


“Sure, now that I’m incapacitated, you tear my clothes off.” Brian chuckled a bit, not sure if he was pushing it too far, too fast.”  


Justin grabbed some oil  and after taking off his own briefs and straddled Brian.  He poured oil into his hand and rubbed them together. He started at Brian’s shoulders.  He began working every small muscle. He was in no hurry. He added more oil from time to time and kept working every square inch until the muscle seemed looser.  When Justin got down to the middle of Brian’s back the tightness increased. Justin now started working from the lowest spot of Brian’s spine. Using oil and the flat of his palms he ran up on either side of the spine.  He pressed as hard as he could and although Brian cried out, Justin kept going. He felt things pop and after making it to the shoulder blades he started again, about an inch lower that the first time. He worked the top of Brian’s ass cheeks and when Brian moaned this time there was a bit of pleasure in the sound.  After a full hour of the massage, Justin no longer found knots. Not a word had been said the entire time. By now, Justin was at full alert and there was no doubt Brian had felt it as he had moved forward and back on Brian’s body.


Justin laid his body on top of Brian’s both men sighed at the same time. Justin whispered.  “Stay here while I get the tub filling.” Once the water was on as hot as he dared, Justin went back to the bed. He sat on the edge and gave Brian direction. “Roll toward me.”  Brian slowly turned over. “Now move your feet toward the edge and when I take your hands I will pull you up to a sitting position.” In one fluid motion Brian was now sitting on the edge.  


“Justin?”


“Yes?”


“I am so sorry, Sunshine. I know I screwed up. I should have talked to you. Justin, I really did want what was best for everyone.  I don’t know why I can’t ever think straight. When it comes to the people I love I just want to protect but then I…”


Justin grabbed his hands and then Brian was on his feet.  “Hey, my back feels so much better.” Tentatively he put his arms around Justin and Justin stepped in close.  His erection slid between Brian’s legs and tapped on Brian’s scrotum. Brian caught his breath as they kissed long and hard.


Justin pulled away, “Tub, overflow…..” Justin’s mind was swirling.  He hoped Brian’s back was better because he wanted to be fucked harder and longer than ever before.


Justin helped Brian balance as he stepped into the tub and after he sat down.  Justin didn’t join him. He went around and massaged Brian’s shoulders again. Justin worked his thumbs up the back of Brian’s neck and then started kissing the same trail.  Brian sighed loudly.


“Why don’t I go get you something to eat.  You haven’t eaten yet this morning.”


“You have all I want to eat, Justin. Come join me.”


Justin didn’t need much coaxing. He sat on the edge of the tub and Brian leaned forward and took him in his mouth.  As he did so, Justin leaned forward and began rubbing Brian’s shoulders. Soon Justin couldn’t concentrate and arched backward as Brian sucked him off.  Justin cried out.


As he regained control Justin slid into the water and then got on his knees and laid over the side of the tub.  “Baby, please…” Brian got on his knees behind Justin and, putting his hands on Justin’s hips, he drove in. Justin straightened up and pressed himself against Brian as Brian moved in and out of him, “I don’t know if I can do this again, Baby.  I can’t go without you but I can’t play games…..oh, GOD…” Justin took a sharp breath in. “I need you always. I need you forever. I love our children but they will……” Justin reached back and put his arm around Brian’s neck. He cried out as Brian filled him. They both were completely still for a moment.  “Baby, our children will leave. Hell, Gus can take care of us better than we can take care of him. I want you with me when they are grown and bringing grandbabies home to see us. And I hope you can be with me, but I can’t do this ever again. Don’t make me decide, Brian. Don’t make me ever have to leave you.” Tears began to flow as Justin realized he just couldn’t be angry anymore.  “How is your back feeling, Baby?”


“You made it feel so much better, Sunshine.  I know I can’t live without you, either.”


“Well, let’s go get some food and then, spend the rest of the day in bed. We have lost time to make up for and I for one, want to screw your brains out very soon, but first you need food.”


Pulling on robes, Justin pulled leftovers out of the fridge and they both ate but before the plates were empty, Justin’s hand was in Brian’s lap.  Fingers, chilled by a glass of orange juice, wrapped around Brian’s penis. Brian shivered but it didn’t take long for him to heat up. He was rock hard and Justin stood, pulled Brian away from the table, and this time feasted on him. After licking from the base to the tip, he smiled up at Brian, “Please finish eating.  I know I plan to.” Brian ate about two more bites before he could not ignore Justin on his knees. Justin licked, sucked and nibbled and as Brian had to give in Justin sighed. He had missed all the tastes and smells of Brian. Justin slid up and kissed Brian. “Now that is what I call a dessert. But I am not done with you.” In a very demanding voice he said, “Get on your feet and bend over.”  


Brian only hesitated for a moment.  He knew this would probably be painful but he deserved whatever Justin gave him.  He stood and bent over putting his hands on the arm of the chair he had left. Justin repositioned himself and the first thing Brian felt was Justin’s tongue.  It nearly brought him to tears at how gentle Justin was being but soon Justin replaced his fingers where his tongue had been. The gentleness was leaving and need was taking over. After spending time on Brian’s prostate his hand was gone and Justin had entered him.  Without any lube he knew there would be pain but the pleasure of having Justin deep inside him was well worth any discomfort. Brian wasn’t sure what overtook him but by the time Justin had finished tears streamed down his face. Brian sat in his chair again and Justin noticed his face, “Oh, Baby, did I hurt you?  Is it your back? I knew I should have used lube….”

Brian pulled Justin into his lap.  “I realized how much I had missed you to my very core.  Why am I such an idiot? I should know I can’t keep anything from you and why would I? You are my other half.”


Justin gently took his face in his hands, “That is all I ever want, is for you to know I am always with you.”  As Justin wiped away Brian’s tears he lowered his mouth to Brian’s and all was forgiven.



Shelby and Gus had barely gotten into the loft when Gus’ phone began to sound over and over.  Shelby didn’t have to be told it was Jamie. After Gus left for a private conversation, Shelby texted Becca and made sure she could stay with them for a day or two.  When Gus came back into the bedroom, Shelby stood there with her bag in her hand.


“Shelly, you can set your bag down.”


“I’m not staying, Gussy.” She stepped close and kissed him.  “I am going to go stay with Becca and Peter for a couple days. You will need space with Jamie. Figure out what you want, Gus.  I will be waiting for your decision.”

 

“Shelly, please…..” but as she walked out the door, Gus knew she was right.  He needed to make a choice. He couldn’t expect either of them to wait too long.

Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter  10


Gus ran after Shelby.  He ran down the steps and Shelby was just stepping off the elevator. “Shelby, please, don’t leave.  I know I can’t keep this up but, please, Shelly,” he slipped his arm around her waist, “Please stay with me tonight.”  He kissed her neck. “I am sorry I have put you in this position and I wish I knew…..” He looked her right in the eyes, “Shelly, I don’t want to be alone. I want to be with you.” His arm pulled her close and he buried his face in her neck. “Please.”


Shelby turned toward Gus’ face and she sought his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “Oh, Gus, yes, love me.  I want you to love me.” They walked into the building as they kissed and groped each other. As soon as the elevator gate closed Gus’ hand was up her dress and pushing her thong to the side. He thrust his fingers in and she cried out.  By the time the elevator stopped her legs were wrapped around his waist and he was deep inside her. He stumbled off the lift with Shelby still attached. Shelby returned to her own feet and they walked into the loft.


“Thank you, Shelly.  I just couldn’t let you leave like that.” Gus kissed her as he laid her naked body down on the large bed. His mouth went to her breast and he began to tantalize the nipple and soon without any other contact she orgasmed.  Before she had recovered his mouth and moved to her warm, wet center. “Gus, oh god. I want you in my ass and I want your fingers….” Gus quickly entered her vagina and then moved his cock to her tight back end. He began to enter her.  As she did her best to relax, Gus began to move into her as well as moved his fingers deep into her. The stroke of his fingers matched the strokes deep inside her and soon she went nearly crazy as her nerve endings throughout her body exploded.  Gus laid down next to her, pulled her close and just stroked her arm until she soon was sleeping.



Justin and Brian spent the evening holding each other, touching each other, and most importantly talking.  By the end of the evening, they fed each other dinner, sitting out on the patio, looking at the stars. Words became fewer and Justin slowly removed Brian’s shirt and then his own.  He pulled Brian up to his feet and pulled Brian’s pants down. Together they sat in the hot tub. Justin was sure Brian’s back was aching and this was the perfect place for it to relax.  Justin straddled Brian’s lap and kissed him. He kissed an eyelid and then the corner of his mouth. Then he kissed his cheek and slid his tongue into Brian’s ear. Justin’s mouth did not stay in one spot but refused to stay on Brian’s lips.  


Brian finally caught his face and kissed those lips he had missed so much. As he pulled away, he said, “I want to go on a picnic tomorrow.  I want to make love to you on a hill somewhere, and then, I want to spend the evening reading stories or playing games with our gorgeous daughter, who reminds me so much of her daddy.  And right now, may I have the great pleasure of making love to you?” Justin positioned himself so Brian could slide into him. This is where he belonged, where they belonged.



Shelby slowly woke up.  Gus was thrashing in bed.  “NO, Brody. Please, I don’t want to.” Gus whimpered before repeating, “NO.”


“Gussy, come on wake up now.  Come on, baby. Let’s wake up.”  She touched Gus’ shoulder and reflexively Gus hit her.  “Oohhh.” She grabbed her cheek where his hand had landed.


“Shelby, what’s wrong? What happened?  Oh, Shelly, your eye! Did I do that, beautiful.  I’ve never….”


“It’s my fault.  I shouldn’t have tried to wake you up but you seemed so stressed.  Gussy, who is Brody? You called out his name again.”


She opened her arms but he got up.  “I’ll be right back.” He disappeared and came back with an ice pack.  He placed it on Shelby’s eye and pulled her into his arms. He laid there another moment and then started the story.  Brody was his guitar teacher when he was 13. He told her the details of how he took advantage of him with oral sex but then he tried to have sex with me.” Gus’ voice started to sound panicked.  “I didn’t want to, Shelly. I told him no but he…..”


“Oh, Gus, I am so sorry. Why didn’t you tell me?”


“I thought I had it under control but the thing with Keegan….it must have stirred up all  the old shit. My pops nearly killed Brody and I have not heard his name again.”


“Oh, Gussy…”  She kissed him softly.  “I am SO sorry. You didn’t deserve that.”


“I know that, Shelly.  I guess I didn’t think.  Maybe that is why I’ve had such a hard time bottoming, although, over time I am beginning to enjoy it more all the time.  He kissed Shelby again but then started working down Gus’ body.


“May I show you the pleasure, again?” She took a trip down his body. She first took him in his mouth and as he began to harden she entered him with her fingers. She found Gus’ prostate and began to stroke it.  It wasn’t long before Gus thrust over and over into her mouth and as he began to cum he cried out and as she refused to stop suckling and stroking deep inside of him. Gus’ whole body continued to spasm as she continued to bring his body around for another complete orgasm.  When she finally moved back up to face him she said, “You deserve only pleasure with no fear. He can NEVER do anything to you and if I ever have the unfortunate experience of meeting him, I swear I would kill him for taking advantage of a child who was innocent. You did nothing, NOTHING to deserve that.  He was a predator and I hope your dads did enough that he will never again touch a child.”


“Thank you, Shelly, I…….” he  stopped talking and again made slow, sweet love with her.


Gus had slept in late and when he woke Shelby was gone.  There was a note on the counter.


‘My Darling Gussy,


I am sorry I couldn’t say goodbye but I was afraid I would lose my nerve

If I spoke to you, made love with you again.

Figure out what you want, my love.  If it is Jamie, I will accept my loss but,

If it is me, my love, I will be waiting.


You will never know how much I love you which is why I want you to be happy.


I love you,


Shelly


When Gus finished reading the note the second time he missed her already but before he could read it a third time, his phone rang.



“Hey, Jamie?”


“Oh Gus, please tell me I can come to you.  Where are you? I have so much to tell you.” Softly, he added, “And so much I want to do to you. I still love you.”


Gus sighed.  “Do you remember where our loft is?”


“Sure, near Liberty Avenue, right?”


“Ya.  I’m here alone.”


“I will be there in 30 minutes.”


Gus’ head was so full of thoughts but he changed the sheets on the bed he had shared with Shelby.  He had told her about Brody and she made him feel so secure. But Jamie, just the thought of him made him hard and desperate to be inside of him.  When the bell rang downstairs and he buzzed Jamie up. He opened the door and as Jamie stepped off the elevator he looked at Gus.


“I am free, Gus.  I have talked with my family and my mom is still a little shocked but my sisters accepted me with open arms,” he stepped toward Gus.  “I love you, Gus. I need you.”


Gus reached out and took Jamie’s hand, pulling him to him and the moment their lips met it was a frantic reaction. Gus managed to shut and lock the door.  Both men undid the other’s fly and Gus turned Jamie, pressing him against a support beam in the loft. “Damn,” he said softly. “I don’t have a condom. Do you have one?”  


Jamie pulled one out of his pants and gently put it on Gus, kissing him so deeply, Gus nearly lost it just from the feel of Jamie’s warm hands on his cock.  He quickly turned Jamie around again and swiftly entered Jamie. Once in could not control himself. He slammed into him over and over and even after he had cum he kept going until Jamie orgasmed.  Gus turned Jamie around, dropped to his knees, and took Jamie’s trembling cock in his mouth. He sweetly cleaned off every drop that clung there. Gus’ attention had Jamie responding instantly. When Gus was sure Jamie needed relief he took his hand and led him to the bedroom.  He opened the drawer next to the bed that always had condoms in it and tubes of lube. Gus laid on the bed offering himself to Jamie.


Jamie smiled laid on top of Gus for a moment. With his mouth close to Gus’ ear he whispered, “Are you sure, love?”


“I am more than sure, Jamie. I have come a long way.”  Jamie slid off and positioned himself. Gus put one leg over Jamie’s shoulder while the other leg he splayed the other direction giving Jamie full access. After putting on a condom and lube, Jamie slowly began entry.  Gus did his best to relax his muscles and breathed in deeply. As the pain shot through him, Gus let it turn into a wave that moved to his core. As Jamie began moving in and out Gus clamped around Jamie and both of them cried out. Jamie moved faster and as they began to cum simultaneously, Gus reached up and pulled Jamie down on him and locked his mouth on his, slipping his leg off his shoulder and wrapped them both around Jamie’s waist. With all his might, Gus made sure Jamie didn’t move out.  As Gus worked his muscles, Jamie whimpered.


“God, Gus!  Where did you learn ….” Jamie cried out as he was on the verge of cumming again.  He moved as much as he could and Jamie emptied himself a second time in his condom.


Gus allowed him to move away now. Jamie fell to Gus’ side.


“Who the hell have you been playing with? You were always amazing but, holy shit….” He kissed Gus’ jawline. “Who was he?”


“His name is Lucky.  He was actually an old friend that came back into my life when Brinn got hurt.”


Jamie pulled Gus into his arms.  “I almost called when you got rescued.  I wanted to. I was so scared.”


“Brinn got injured but the rest of us turned out fine.  Dad was a little mixed up for a while but we all turned out fine. Anyway Lucky came to help Brinn.  He was the nurse I had when I messed up my leg. I was just a kid then but now….”


“Do I want details?  I take it he is out of the picture now since you have been with the woman.”


“Actually, Shelby was with Lucky and me.   I was with both of them at the same time and then we actually were together a few times but I haven’t been ready to make any promises.”


“I hope I can change that,” Jamie began the long route from his mouth all the way down to his penis and he started the process all over again.



Shelby managed to get to Peter and Becca’s house. But by the time she walked in the door, she felt tears in her eyes. She had texted Becca and Becca must have known she would need some time.  Claire was there to watch the twins and Becca took Shelby in her arms while she cried. They stepped into the office and shut the door. They sat on the small sofa next to each other and Becca handed Shelby a bottle of water.


“Do you want to talk about it?”


“I really don’t know what to say. Gus has never promised me anything.  He is always honest. That is one of the reasons I love him so much. He needs to be happy and I want that for him but…..it hurts so bad!”  Becca pulled Shelby against her and stroked her head.


“You deserve to be happy and so does he.  I hope he thinks this through carefully and really knows what he wants.  Gus is a special guy but I sometimes worry about his heart because of that.  He is so young yet but that doesn’t mean he can’t be in love.”


“I just need a distraction. I would love to help with the babies if I can.  I won’t stay long. If Gus chooses to stay with Jamie, I think I will just head back to California.  I need to start getting ready for Brinn to start school soon. That beauty is so brilliant I have to work to keep up with her.  Gus always…..” Tears started again, “Damn I can’t even say his name.”


“You can stay with us as long as you want, Shelby, but getting away might be good for both of you. It may make him realize how much he needs you and misses you.  I have heard stories about Brian not admitting his love for Justin. Maybe that rubbed off on his son.”


“No, Gus just refuses to say anything unless he is sure.  He refuses to hurt someone if it can be avoided.”

“I know you’re probably right. He is just such a good  guy.” Becca kissed Shelby’s cheek. “If it helps at all I am team Shelby.  He’s crazy if he lets you go.”


“Thanks, Becca. I love all of you like family.  Can I go love on those babies now?”


“Of course.”  Becca stood and offered a hand to Shelby.



Justin and Brian had stayed in bed until nearly noon and took a very long, very hot shower.  They both felt alive as they walked out the door with a basket of food and a blanket. Brinn and Jennifer were going to meet them for a picnic.  When the four met up on a shady spot in the park Jennifer and Justin sat on the blanket while Brian and Brinn played nearby. Brinn had missed him. Soon they were rolling in the grass and Brinn’s giggles filled the air.  Justin put an arm around his mom as they could hear Brian and Brinn pick up shapes in the clouds. He laid his head on her shoulder and was quiet.


“What is it, Honey?” Jennifer asked quietly.


“I don’t know, Mom. You know how much I love him but sometimes I just get tired.  When he is on a roll, I just don’t know if I can do it again and I told him so. He doesn’t mean to.  I mean he is 49 and in a 20 year relationship and he still can’t lean on someone. He feels he needs to do everything on his own.”


“There have been many times over that 20 years that I would have told you to run as fast as you could in the opposite direction, but now, I know you need him just to be you.”


“And I worry about Brinn.”


“Brinn will be fine.  She knows how many people love her and she will end up on top. She is brilliant, you know.  Even smarter than you.” She kissed Justin’s head and kind of bumped him with her shoulder. “I love you, Justin.  You are such an amazing man with such an amazing family. I could not be prouder of you and your family.”


Justin raised his head and kissed her, “Thank you, Mom.  Everyone needs their mom once in a while.” He opened the basket and started getting food out.  “Mom, look at them. He really is just a big kid in so many ways but I know he loves his family more than his own life.”


“Go tell them dinner will be ready soon.”  Jennifer kissed him and pushed him in the direction of his family.  “Go tell them about the wolf that is right up there.”


Jennifer watched Justin drop on the grass and Brian pinned him down as he kissed him.  Brinn then piled on top of her dads. She tried to put the nagging feeling she had somewhere deep inside.


As the sun set Jennifer kissed Brinn and Brian.  Justin walked his mom to her car. “Thanks for listening, Mom.  Please, promise you will come to California for Christmas.”


“I would love that. I will have to talk to Tuck, of course, but I will try to be there.” Jennifer drove away and Justin joined his family for their drive home.  Justin gave Brinn and Brian their space for the evening as they made up for missed time.


Justin called Gus.  “Dad, what’s up?”


“I just wanted to say hello and see how you are.”


“I’m exhausted, sore, and, god, horny as hell, again.”


“So, I take it you and Jamie are having a good time.”


“Amazing, actually...oh…..” Justin wasn’t sure what Jamie was going but he obviously was very near by.


“Do you have plans tomorrow?  Are you staying at the loft or coming back here?”


“Is Jamie welcome?”


“Oh, Gus, you know your partners are always welcome but, Gussy, with Shelby here….”


“Your right, Dad.  I wasn’t thinking. We will just bunk down here at the loft for now.”

“Why don’t you come for lunch tomorrow but I think you’re right, sleeping at the loft is probably best.”


“We’ll be there about noon.”  


“Gus?”


“Yes, Dad.”


“Remember, no matter how good it is in bed, there is more to life.”


“Dad, it was our first day….”


“Oh, I know, and  I understand that but just remember there is more to life than amazing sex.  Talk once in a while without a dick involved.” Justin laughed, “Love you, Gus.  See you tomorrow.”


“Love you, too, Dad.  Give Pops and Brinn a hug.”



Saturday was just an ordinary day and Justin and Brian couldn’t be happier.  They were just going to spend a day at home like they used to do so often. Brian started his morning in the office which was normal for a Saturday morning.  Brinn had permission to spend time with the ‘girls’ but was promised a pool party at noon, so she was at Peter and Becca’s house. Brian texted he was on a long call but could use more coffee, ending with ‘I love you’.  Justin put the coffee in an insulated cup and as he got to the office door, he decided to remove his pants. He could hear Brian talking so tapped lightly and stuck his head in the door. Brian waved him in but as Justin entered, it was very obvious he had other things on his mind.  


Brian was having trouble focusing on the phone call. Justin set the coffee down on the desk and stood in front of Brian. He put the phone call on speaker and found out it was Cynthia. He took the phone out of Brian’s hand.  Justin wrapped his own hand around his rising cock. As he slid it up and down the length of it he brought it close to Brian’s mouth. He held it there until Brian’s tongue came out and tasted the first drop of pre cum.


“Good morning, Cynthia.” Justin said as he continued to wave his cock just close enough for Brian to get a taste from time to time.


“Good morning, Justin.  Brian has gotten very quiet.”


“Trust me, he’s still listening.  His mouth has just gotten otherwise engaged.”


“God, do you two realize after 20 years together this isn’t supposed to happen anymore?” She laughed, “But I am glad the two of you have cleared up the issues.”


Justin moaned as Brian grabbed his hips and pulled him close taking him in his mouth.


“Are you two really going to do this with me on the phone?” she laughed a bit but didn’t hang up.


“Oh, god,...” Justin tried to respond but Brian was inserting his finger into his ass at the same moment and the only thing that came out next was a cry as Justin filled Brian’s mouth.  Brian held Justin’s hips in close and sucked. Now Justin was whimpering and trembling.


“Well, um, I need to go back to bed and take care of an issue. I will talk to you Monday, Brian. Nice talking to you, Justin.  God, I’m horny.” The line went dead.


Justin swung his hand and stopped the call and then, after withdrawing his cock he moved his hand down to Brian’s crotch.  “How would you like to take care of this?”


Brian stood enough to pull his pants down and then sat down again. He used his fingers to enter Justin again and Justin shivered. “It is so ready for you, Baby.  Please let me sit on your gorgeous cock. Justin slid his legs on the office chair arms and let Brian guide his cock into position and Justin lowered his own body.  Gravity did its job and Justin took it all at once. He gritted his teeth and cried out as his body adjusted but then every nerve ending was ready to respond. As Justin began to move up and down using his arms and the arms of the office chair, Brian began to thrust up to meet him.  As Brian began to tremble and then empty himself, Justin dropped forward wrapping his arms around Brian’s neck.


“Now this is what Saturday morning should be about.”  Justin smiled as he kissed Brian.


“We may have scarred Cynthia for life.”


“Oh you and I both know she has walked in on us before and slipped out quietly.” Justin moved his hips making Brian make a funny noise.


“You are insatiable and god, I love that.” They sat that way for some time kissing and touching but not needing.


“What were you and Cynthia talking about?” Justin asked, dropping his head on Brian’s shoulder.


“She was checking into a couple things for me.  Something is not right at the New York office. I noticed while I was spending more time there.  We think someone is skimming and we have a pretty good idea who it is.”


“Are you kidding?  As well as you pay your employees?”


“The problem is I am going to have to go take care of that office until I can get a new person trained.  I would have to be there maybe 4 days a week and could be here the other three.”


“You know I don’t ever like to be apart from you but I do understand. Maybe Brinn and I can come visit for one of the weeks.”


“That would be great!”  He kissed him.


“Brian, how long will this go on?”


Brian cringed.  “I know we were planning to go back to California the end of August, in about a month.  I am afraid it could be mid to late September before I can join you. I would ask Ted but Blake is teaching classes right now at Columbia this semester and he just can’t be away with the boys.”


“I do understand, Baby.  I will miss you terribly. How much will you miss me?”


“Oh, Sunshine, let me show you just how much.”  Brian draped Justin over his work table. Brian entered him again and he pulled Justin to a standing position. Brian wrapped one arm about Justin’s shoulders and the other under his arms.  Feeling like one being, Brian slowly moved his hips in the smallest movements. Justin laid his head back on Brian’s shoulder. They kissed deeply. “I am sorry, Justin. We are just back on track and….”


“Baby, as long as you talk to me.  Let me know what is going on and don’t be gone too long. It is too hard to live without you.  Call often. I guess video sex will have to do us.”


Brian kissed him again. The minimal movement was beginning to drive them both to the edge needing more so badly but not wanting to break the moment.  Brian reached around Justin and grasped his erection and as he brushed his finger across the tip of Justin’s already dripping cock, whispered, “Don’t come! Just hold on.” Brian held onto Justin’s nuts with his other hand and began to play with those and Justin began to hold his breath, fighting not to come.  


Justin pushed backward, trying to get away from Brian’s hands, just to have Brian move deeper inside him.  Justin could not take it any longer. “Brian, I can’t….Oh, god….”


Brian surprised him and thrust hard knowing it would send Justin over the edge and it did just that.  He cried out as Justin’s legs buckled and Brian held him in place as he finished. After a few minutes Justin turned into Brian’s arms.  “You must really love me.” He gave Brian one of his trademark smiles melting Brian’s heart.


There was a knock on the office door, “Pops, are you in there?  Where is everyone?” The nob began to turn.


Brian called out.  “Um, Gus, I don’t think you want to do that.  Give us a few minutes.”


“Don’t you two ever stop?”  Gus’ laugh gets softer as he walks away.  


Justin started talking as he redressed. “I’m really worried about him.”


“Why? Isn’t he back with Jamie?” Brian reached over and tied Justin’s pants.  


“Well, he is now but he doesn’t belong with him.  He belongs with Shelby.”

“Come on.  Isn’t he better off with a guy?  Females are so complicated.”


“Shelby loves him and would do anything for him,” he reached up and straightened the collar of Brian’s polo, “Doesn’t that sound like someone else you know?” He ran a finger down Brian’s cheek.  “She loves him like I love you.” Justin kissed him. Don’t write her off just because she is a woman.” Justin took his hand and they walked out together.



Gus led Jamie back to the kitchen.  “Well, if my dads can get busy in the office…” Gus pressed Jamie against the counter and slid his hand into Jamie’s swim trunks and Jamie reciprocated.  They began kissing greedily. By the time Brian and Justin walked in a few minutes later both of them were rock hard and panting heavily.


“Seriously, boys, in the kitchen?” Brian said with a smile on his face.


Gus pressed his hard cock against Jamie and both of them groaned.  


“We have company coming shortly so why don’t the two of you take care of that in the maid’s room and get out here so you can play with the family, instead of each other.” Justin said.


Gus grabbed the front of Jamie’s trunks and pulled him along.


Brian and Justin got a few things together in the kitchen and before they were done, Gus and Jamie were back.  “Do you need any help in here?” Gus asked. “Not really, Brian why don’t you and Jamie take that meat outside and put in the cooler out there.  Gus and I will be right out.” Justin rested a hand on Gus’ arm.


When Brian and Jamie had left, Gus looked at Justin, “What’s up? You know you’re not too subtle.”


“I know it was obvious, but we need to talk.  I just wanted to remind you that Shelby will be here and, Gus, she loves you.  I’m not trying to say you should be with her. I just want you to remember her feelings.  This will be really hard on her. She’ll get over it but it will take some time once she knows she isn’t in the running anymore. I know you don’t want to hurt her.”


“I don’t.  She is one of the best friends I have ever had.”


“And if you choose Jamie you will build a new relationship with her. I guess all I am saying is, remember you are in public.”


“I’ll give Jamie the heads up.  He will understand.” They hugged  and joined their men.



Soon the pool area was full of family.  Brinn was in the pool with Matti and John who had Jonna with him.  Laughter filled the air. Tony would be there a little later, once the assistant manager arrived.  Becca and Peter laid in each other arms on a lounge chair. Claire had insisted they go and enjoy the family and let her spoil her youngest grandchildren.  Shelby was sitting alone in the shade near the grill. Justin sat next to her. “How are you doing, honey?” Justin reached over and took her hand. A tear slipped out of her eye.


“This is really hard.  I am trying though. I want him to be happy and if Jamie is what he really wants, then I am happy he is back.  I’m a grown up. I can adjust.”


“Let me know if there is anything I can do, Shelby.  It will probably be about three or four weeks before we head back to the vineyard.  But if you want to do something the next month you are free to do whatever you like.  Do you have family to visit? Friends you want to see?”


“Not really,  but I will think about it.  Maybe I will go back a little early for some time alone.”


“Oh, and just so you know, Brian is going to have to stay in New York City for a while.  He has some problems at work and he has to hang out there but he hopes it won’t be more than a month or so.”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I know how much you love each other.”


“There’s always video sex.” Justin laughed as he stood.  He kissed her cheek. “I have to check on some things in the house.”


When Tony arrived, Shelby took Jonna and watched the other two kids so Tony and John could spend a little adult time together at the deep end of the pool.  Tony stood behind John as his arms were around his husband. John rested against him. Tony whispered into John’s ear. “We are going to make love right here right now.  Can you take it?” John felt Tony pull down his his trunks just enough and then began slowly entering. John relaxed as best he could and leaned against Tony. Tony’s hands were partially visible from the top of the water but they didn’t care.  He inserted them in the front of John’s trunk and John’s eyes rolled back as he felt Tony inside and out of him. John turned his head and the men kissed deeply until both of them had cum.


The rest of the guests knew what was going on but ignored the men as they loved each other.  When people started getting hungry Brian started the grill. As Justin walked past he grabbed him and pulled him close, wrapping his arm around Justin’s shoulders from behind..  I think Tony and John have the right idea. He started tugging at Justin’s suit.


“Brian!  I am not having sex out here with you with people all around.  After we eat I’ll meet you at the deep end.” Justin winked at Brian and kissed him with a quick tweek of Brian’s cock through his trunks.  


As people were getting food Shelby turned and ran right into Gus.  “Oh, sorry,” she said.


“Hey, Shelly, how’s it going?”  he reached out and touched her cheek.  “You didn’t have to rush out the other morning.”


“Yes, I did. You and Jamie look happy.”


“We, I …..we are getting to know each other again,” he didn’t want to talk too much.


“I’m glad, Gus.”  She stepped up and kissed his cheek.  “Be happy.” She turned and walked into the house.


Jamie came up from behind and put an arm around Gus after watching Shelby walk away.  “You look upset, beautiful.” Jamie asked him as he kissed his cheek.


“I’m fine,” he put an arm around Jamie’s waist. “Did you have enough to eat?”


Jamie smiled, “I can think of a dessert I would love to have.”  He kissed Gus but Gus kept it short and glanced into the house, glad he didn’t see Shelby watching.  He felt her pain in that short encounter and he felt guilty. “Let’s save that dessert until we get back to the loft.”


“Gus, she can’t run your life.”


“She isn’t.  She’s a good friend and she’s hurting and it’s my fault.  I know she doesn’t blame me. I never promised anything but it is still hard to watch her go through it.”


Jamie saw the look on Gus’ face and didn’t like it.  He reached over and hugged Gus. “I can wait for dessert.  Do we have any whipped cream?”


Gus smiled at him.  “Thank you.”



The day was wearing on and after checking on Claire and the twins Peter and Becca were now in the pool.  Jonna was now with Claire and the twins and Matti and Brinn had dressed and were watching a movie in the media room.  Tony and John were relaxing in a chair together talking softly and exchanging a touch here, a kiss there. Brian and Justin were sitting on a bench doing the same.  Shelby was in the room she had shared with Gus, packing her things. She looked down on the pool as Peter pulled Becca into his arms and she couldn’t be positive but she was fairly sure they were making love.  Peter turned so Becca was facing the house and Shelby could see the love on her friend’s face.


Shelby wanted that so badly. She had hoped to be a part of this family and now she was so unsure of her future.  Gus and Jamie weren’t in view. She knew Gus didn’t mean to cause her pain but the more she saw them together the more she disliked Jamie.  The only thing he wanted was Gus. But Gus was a package deal. To love Gus meant to love all those people down there. Gus could not be happy without them.  She noticed some movement in a grove of trees off to the side. Gus and Jamie came into view moving closer to the house. Before they moved into the yard to join the family, Gus pulled Jamie into his arms and pushed him against a tree, pinning him there for a long moment. She couldn’t be sure but she thought she saw Gus’ hand going into Jamie’s shorts.  Shelby knew she couldn’t stay here. She went back to packing her clothes. She needed to go.


“Shelby, are you in there?” Justin’s voice came through the door.


“It’s open,” she said as she pulled some clothes out of the closet.


“I had a feeling this is what you were doing.”


“Can I take you up on that plane ticket?  I just need to go.”


Justin put an arm around her waist and she turned to him.  Softly he said, “Where are you going?”


“I don’t know.  I don’t have a place anymore.”


“Oh, Shelby, you do have a place.  You are more than welcome to go to the vineyard if you want to.  If you would rather go to some city for a while, I will get you a room where ever you want to go.”


“Justin, you don’t have to….I mean you pay me well.”


“You are family, Shelby. Even if Gus doesn’t come to his senses, you are family.  Brinn wouldn’t know what to do without you. I really hope you stay with us, but I understand if….”


“I’m not going anywhere.  You are closer than my real family.  I love them and they love me but you are home now. I think I will go there for a couple days and then I will go to the vineyard. Is that alright?”


Justin kissed her forehead.  “Whatever makes you comfortable, Shelby.  I’ll be right back.” Justin left and was back in a couple minutes.  He handed her a credit card. “Use this for whatever you need and, Shelby, keep in touch.  We will be back the end of August. I will make sure I let you know when we are coming in.  Please, say goodbye to Brinn before you go.”


“Of course I will.  I would never want her to worry about me and she would. You have such amazing children.”  With that, Shelby’s whole body began to shake and the tears she had been holding back came flooding out.  When she had cried herself out she looked at him, “Go, enjoy your family. I will be fine.” She smiled a sad smile at him, “Thank you, Justin.”


Justin hugged her once more and walked out the door.  He hoped Gus realized what he was losing before it was too late.  Jamie was a pretty boy, and nice enough but compared to Shelby, Jamie had little to offer.  



After everyone had left that evening, Brian and Justin tucked Brinn into bed and walked to their room hand in hand.  “I am so glad we did this today,” Justin said as he pulled off his shirt. “I was thinking we really should do something nice for your sister. She really does a lot for the family.”


Brian’s first reaction was to stare at Justin but then, as he dropped his pants, “You’re right.  When I think about it, she has been with them for 6-7 years with no time away. Does she even have any friends?  You know what I mean. I know she goes out for an evening once in a while but who does she go out with?”


“I’ll try to ask John if he knows. Then I will try to figure out where she’d like to go.  I should be able to get something figured out by the time we move back.” By now they were both naked.  And Justin stepped into Brian, “I move back.” His arms went around Brian’s neck and they kissed deeply.


Brian pulled him against him tightly.  “Where did you disappear to this afternoon? You weren’t in the kitchen.”


“I was talking to Shelby.  She is very upset. She loves our son so much but she is leaving it up to him to decide.  She is going back to California in the next day or two.”


“Good,” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “God, I love the smell of you,” he said distractedly.  “Brian needs space from her. Gus and Jamie are great together.”


“Brian, just because Jamie is a male doesn’t mean he is best for our son.  He isn’t the same…” Brian’s mouth claimed his as his hand ran first down the curve of Justin’s back and then trailed between his cheeks.  


Just as Justin began to melt against him Brian spanked him.  I think you have been a bad boy today.”


Justin got a defiant look on his face,  “Oh, I’ve been very, very bad.” I definitely need to be punished, severely.”


“Severely, huh?”  Brian pulled out some scarves.  “Lay down on your stomach.” Justin shivered at the thought of what was to come. “Safe words?”


“The kids.” Justin played into the game and strained against the ties.


Brian took out the ping pong paddle they had used for years and swatted him with some force. “Oh…..” Justin sighed.  He instantly was hard as a rock which was uncomfortable since he was on his stomach. Brian reached between Justin’s legs and found the hard cock.  Brian squeezed the head and Justin cried out again.


Twenty minutes later, Justin was thrashing on the bed.  His reddened ass ached but Justin was still ready for more.  Brian now put a pillow under his hips and played with his penis for a bit.  He pulled and squeezed it enough to cause a jolt to run through him but he didn’t want him to stop yet.  Brian moved away from the bed. Justin wasn’t sure where he went for a moment but then he felt his legs being spread even farther apart, opening himself up even more to Brian.  


Justin couldn’t see what Brian was going but he could feel him sitting between Justin’s legs.  Brian started inserting something but he wasn’t sure what it was until his hole closed around it for a moment and then Brian began pushing in the second larger bead. Each bead was larger than the last. By the fifth one the size had grown to uncomfortable.  As Brian completed that one, Justin cried out, “Gus! “Give me a minute.”


Brian reached down and stroked Justin’s perineum. This caused new nerve endings to heighten and he then said, “Ok. I want more. Please give me more.”


As Brian forced the last very large bead in he turned on the vibration.”  This took Justin by surprise and he cried out as it felt like something in the very core of him was now alive. Justin needed to move.  He began to pull against the ties as his whole body was pulsing. “I need to cum, Brian! I need to so badly!” Justin just started mumbling incoherently as he fought not to come.


Brian stopped the vibrator for a moment as Justin came off the edge for a moment.  “Sunshine are you ready to finish or do you want to push it further.”


“I want more, god help me, I want more.”


Brian swung the paddle and with each additional swing the beads felt like they were hammered in further.  After several more swings, Brian turned the vibrator on high and Justin nearly screamed. Brian pulled Justin up by the waist creating space between Justin and the pillow.  Brian moved the pillow and after adjusting Justin again, Brian slid his head between Justin’s legs and he took Justin’s cock in his mouth. Brian gave attention to the dick as he pulled out the beads one at a time.  Justin was just whimpering by this time and as Brian pulled out the last of the beads, Justin came violently in Brian’s mouth. And then he passed out.

 


Brian collected him in his arms. “Sunshine? Come back to me.”


Justin’s eyes fluttered open and he saw a concerned Brian looking at him. He ran his fingers through Justin’s hair, brushing it back.  Brian kissed him gently. “Have you been taking your medication, darling?”


Justin smiled softly.  “No, I ran out while we were apart.  That was beyond amazing, Baby. Maybe I need to take those along with me to California and I can imagine this while we talk on a video call.  It’s hard to ignore something this big.”


“Sunshine, please get your medication.  You scared the hell out of me when you passed out although I was fairly sure you would come out of it.” He stroked Justin’s cheek,  “You know you are my life.”


Justin’s hand traveled downward and his mouth followed.  He enclosed Brian’s penis in his mouth and used his hand to massage his prostate inside and out.  It wasn’t long before Brian couldn’t hold back. Justin greedily feasted and then slid back up into Brian’s arms where they both slept.


Time moved quickly.  Brian flew to NYC on Monday morning and would fly back on Thursday night or Friday morning.  He had moved in to the cottage next to Dan which made Justin happy but a little nervous. He knew Dan was a professional and was used to holding things back and Justin was just glad Brian wasn’t in a hotel every night.


Justin had heard from Shelby and after spending a weekend with her family she was at the vineyard. He was sure she had stopped responding to Gus.  Two weeks after the party, Gus showed up at the main house alone. “Hey, Gus, I didn’t expect you today. Where’s Jamie? I haven’t seen you without him….well since you got together.”


“Dad,do you know where Shelby is? She won’t respond to my texts.”


“She is fine, Gus.  She is at the vineyard.”


“But why won’t she talk to me?”


“Gus, son, you aren’t that dense.  I know she still thinks of you as her best friend but right now her heart is broken.”


“But, Dad, I always told her…”


“You never lied to her.  She knew you weren’t committed but that doesn’t make it less difficult.  When I loved your Pops but he wouldn’t admit it to me, I had to give myself space, too.  I did it by going to another man. Shelby just needed space.”


“I just miss her.  I mean talking to her.  Just spending time with her.”


“Gus, if you stay with Jamie, you two will come to a new place of friendship.  Just give her time and space.”


“I don’t know if I can do that.  I need to talk to her.”


“Are you saying you want her and not Jamie?”


“I don’t know, Dad!  I don’t know anymore.”  Justin took his son in his arms and held him.  


Justin ran his hand through Gus’ hair, glad he had changed it back to his normal color right away.  Justin led Gus to the sectional and sat down next to him. “Gus, you are going to have to decide what you want, who you want.  I can’t help you with that, Gus, but if you are so unsure, maybe the three of you do have to be in the same place. But, Gus, you can’t put her through the same thing as with Lucky.  She can’t do that again.”


“Oh, Dad, I don’t know what to do.”


“Maybe you need to go find her but maybe you have to do this without sex.”


“Dad, that isn’t going to happen.  Not now anyways. Jamie really needs me right now.”


“Well, Gus, let me know if you decide to fly out early but this is something you are going to have to make your own decision.  I am here if you need to talk but you are going to have to figure this out yourself.”


“But I care for them both.  How do I make a choice?”


“I would start with a pros and cons for each and then way them out.  I love you, Gus, and you have a great head on your shoulders and one of the kindest hearts I have ever known.  Use both of those and remember to think with the head on your shoulders not in your shorts.”


Gus hugged his dad again.  “I’ll call you when I know when we are leaving.  I will have to talk to Jamie and see if he will come with me.  I’m sorry, I should have asked how it’s going without Pops here.”


“I miss him, of course but next week I am going to meet him there on Tuesday and coming home with him on Thursday.  Brinn is staying with John and Tony,” he winked at Gus. I think it will be nice to spend time in the cottage.”


“You deserve time together and that place is magical. I better go.  Love you, Dad.” and Gus was gone.


Justin did a little sleuthing and found out Claire actually had been seeing a gentleman for the last few months.  They had met at AA. John said he was a very nice guy and he had a feeling Claire would enjoy taking a trip with him.  They decided to give her two open tickets. Justin also had an open arrangement with a nanny service. Becca and Peter had just hired  a nanny so Becca could go back to work now that the babies were 3 months old. She had set up a limited schedule for the next three months and then she would decide what to do next.  



Gus arrived at the loft and Jamie hadn’t returned yet. He sat down at the desk and started a new document on the computer.  He started two documents. One said Shelly and the other said Jamie. He started two columns on each for the pros and the cons.  He started the lists with the physical strengths for each of them. As he wrote them down he first pictured Shelby and then his mind wandered to Jamie. He was tall and very good looking.  He had great stamina and had the most amazing ass. He heard the elevator and quickly closed both documents. With the image of his ass freshly in his mind, he walked over to the door so he could look at it up close and personally.


“Damn lawyer,” Jamie grumbled as he walked in.  “I don’t know what the hell he thinks he’s doing.  He acts like I’m an idiot. I think I will just fire him had hire a new one.”

Gus walked up behind him and kissed Jamie’s neck as his hands entered Jamie’s shorts.  “What’s wrong, stud?” His hands went to work his amazing cock.


Jamie leaned against Gus and moaned as Gus’ fingers began rolling his balls around in his hands.  “Damn, but you are the best lover I have ever had.”


“That’s quite a compliment considering how many people you have been with.” Gus began biting his neck lightly.  Jamie turned and pulled Gus tightly against his erection.


“I need to fuck you, Gus.  I need to feel your tight asshole around me,” he took his hand and led him to the bed.  He stripped off his shorts and before Gus knew what had happened his own shorts were around his ankles, he was on all fours,  and Jamie is putting on a condom. With no warning, Jamie buries himself deep into Gus. He thrust four times, shouted and came.  He pulled out, threw the condom away and headed for the shower. “Are you coming?” Jamie called from the bathroom.


“Obviously not,” Gus said under his breath as he stood up and pulled on a robe.  He had never felt so empty or so sore. In fact, Brody flashed through his mind but he didn’t linger on that.  Of course Jamie hadn’t raped him. He had actually started it, but he had never felt so unfulfilled. He walked into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine.  He made a mental note. Can be selfish. His mind then wandered to Shelby and thought about making love with her. She always thought of his needs before her own. In fact, he was sure she gained pleasure from his pleasure.

Jamie came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.  “Where were you? I figured you’d join me.” He took the wine out of Gus’ hand and took a sip.


“Why? You barely joined me in the bedroom,” he took the glass back and emptied it.


“Oh, Gus, come on.  I had a bad day. I just needed sex.”


“You needed sex bad enough to not care what I was feeling.  Damn, I feel like you nearly ripped me apart and it was over before….”


“I’m sorry, Gus.  You’re right. I was just so damn mad…” Jamie pulled Gus into his arms and kissed him. “I should have never done that the way I did.  Let me make it feel better.” Jamie dropped to his knees behind Gus. He went under Gus’ robe and soon Jamie’s tongue was massaging Gus’ anus.  It wasn’t long before Gus forgot the pain he had suffered and yearned for Jamie to take him in his mouth. Gus turned slowly and Jamie did just that.  He took Gus’ erection into his mouth and Gus cried out as Jamie drained him. Jamie stood and kissed Gus. “Am I forgiven?”


“You’re forgiven. Now, I have something to talk to you about.”


“Oh, this sounds serious.”


“Jamie, I need to go to California.  I am hoping you will come with me.”


“I didn’t think you needed to go back for about a month?”


“I’m not going to lie to you, Jamie.  Shelby won’t talk to me and she is at the vineyard. I need to talk to her. I need to make sure she is ….”


“Surviving without you?” Jamie said with a snide tone to his voice.


“Jamie, when you left me, I wanted to make sure you were doing well, even when you wouldn’t respond.  Shelby is one of the best friends I have ever had and I can’t leave things the way they are. She is going to be part of our lives for several years since she works with Brinn.” He kissed Jamie.  “You were my first love but that doesn’t mean you are my only friend.”


“I can’t say know to that gorgeous face.”  Jamie said. “We can go tomorrow if you can be ready by then.  I will talk to my pilot.”


“Your pilot?”


“Well, since I inherited most of my dad’s estate, I now have a plane and pilot.  Let’s do a red eye tomorrow night. There is a bed on the plane and you and I can make love for the whole flight.”


“I should be able to have everything ready by tomorrow night and I will be able to say goodbye to Brinny.  She would be upset if I left without saying goodbye.”


“Your sister does realize you’re an adult.  She is just going to have to deal with it.”


“Jamie, I love her and if I can do something as simple as saying goodbye to her, why wouldn’t I?”  He kissed his nose. “Just like when I want to suck your cock and it is easy to do….” as Gus dropped to the floor, Jamie prepared himself.


“Who am I to argue with that kind of logic.”  Jamie balanced himself leaning against the counter and sighed.  His eyes closed as his head dropped back.



The next morning Gus called Brian.  “Hey, Gus, I’m surprised to hear from you.  I will be home tomorrow.”


“I will be gone by then, Pops.  I am going to the vineyard tonight. Well, it will actually be tomorrow by the time I get there.”


“Oh, tired of Pittsburgh? Or is something come up with school?”


“I need to talk to Shelby.”

“Oh, does that mean you and Jamie…”


“Not at all.  In fact we are going to take his private plane.  Shelby left without me having a chance to talk to her and I owe her that, Pops.  I don’t know how this is all going to end yet. I love them both but I still am not sure if I am in love with either of them.”  Gus felt Jamie stir on the side of the bed and then he felt Jamie’s tongue travel down his body and then felt him probing his bud.  He sighed loudly. “Um, Pops, Jamie’s awake and…...so am I!”


Brian laughed, “Good for you, Sonny Boy.  With your dad five hours away, my balls are getting pretty blue but I can wait until tomorrow.  Sunshine is always so good at showing me how much he missed me. Gus? Gus?” Brian heard Gus moan and just hung up.


Jamie’s fingers replaced his tongue and he began kissing Gus’ neck.  “I want to show you how good it can be if you will let me.” His fingers were stretching and rubbing his prostate and then he felt empty.


Gus turned his head and Jamie kissed him.  “Where’d you go,” Gus asked.


“Just getting protection.”  Jamie moved away and was back in seconds.  “Tell me if I need to stop for a second.” Jamie added pressure and then entered Gus’ prepared entrance. Gus relaxed the best he could and he felt the moment of pain followed, this time by the sheer pleasure he now knew was possible.  Jamie took it slow and was careful to hold on until Gus was ready. Together, they cried out and let go.


Gus turned searching for Jamie’s mouth.  Jamie kissed him as he withdrew. “That was...amazing.” Gus looked deep into Jamie’s eyes.  “Now, can I invite you into the shower?” Gus jumped up with Jamie on his heels.



An hour later Gus and Jamie were heading out the door.  In the elevator Jamie’s hand was down the front of Gus’ shorts again. “Jamie, I think we better….” Jamie started dropping to his knees but Gus stepped away.  “Jamie, enough!” Gus pulled him up and kissed him. “We will have the whole plane flight, not to mention time at the vineyard.”


“We will be allowed to have sex at the vineyard?” Jamie asked as they walked to the car?  


“That’s a stupid question.” Gus said as he slipped his arm around Jamie.


“Well, at the pool party I wasn’t allowed to even kiss you because of Her.”


Gus realized there probably would need to be some guidelines.  He laid his head on Jamie’s shoulder as they approached the car.  “You’re right. We will need some guidelines.”


As they got into Jamie’s car, he said, “You mean I’ll need permission to touch you?”


“Jamie, when we are alone, I expect to screw like bunnies but out in public, keep the hands out of pants and keep the lips on mine and the hands above the waist. Of course,” his hand slid into Jamie’s lap and began to massage, “That doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun.”


Jamie slammed on the brakes at the last minute at a red light. Gus laughed softly as he moved his hand away.  


Jamie dropped Gus off at the house.  He was going to spend the day with his family and pack for the trip.  He would pick Gus up later in the day. Gus got out of the car and strode around to Jamie’s open window.  He bent down and Jamie pulled him in. “Gus, I love you.” They kissed before Jamie drove away.


“GGUUSSS!”  Gus heard her before she hit him.  


“Brinn, it has only been a week or so.”  

“Well, you disappeared the same time Shelby left.  I have been lonely.”


“I bet you have been with Matti and Jonna every day and maybe the twins.”  Gus picked her up although soon she would be too big.


“I have, but as much as I love them, I can’t have an educated conversation with any of them.”  Brinn kissed his cheek.


“I am afraid by next year I won’t be able to keep up with you,” he kissed her back.


“Are you going to California to get back together with her?  I love her.”


“I know you do but I am kind of with Jamie now.”


“Gus, don’t be stupid.  No one will love you like Shelby.”


“And if I choose Jamie?  Will you be able to accept him?”


“Gus, if you really love him, I will learn to love him because you do.”


By now they were in the house and Gus had set her down.  “I am glad of that because I will need your approval of anyone I end up with.”


“Gus, can I be honest?”


“You can always be  honest with me.” He dropped so he would be at her level.  


“Now you know I am cheering for Shelby but besides that, I don’t get warm fuzzies from Jamie.”


“Well, Sweetie, Jamie isn’t the warm fuzzy kind of guy but he is one of my favorite people.”


“Because he is good in bed?”


“Brinn, I am not talking to you about my sex life.”


“Well, I wish you would because I can’t imagine what he can do for you that Shelby can’t.  I mean I know there is difference in sex if it is a guy and a girl or two guys but….”


“Hey, Dad, where are you? Brinn, I am not having this conversation….”


“Hey, Gus,” Justin came from upstairs.  “I heard you are leaving tonight. I figured you would be here sometime today.”


“Gus, we are not done with our conversation.”  Brinn stood with her hands on her hips, tapping one foot.”


“Oh, but we are.  Dad, she has sex questions and that is not in a big brother’s description.”  He kissed the top of her head. “I will be here for lunch and dinner. We will probably leave around 9:00 tonight. I’m going to start packing. Talk to her.” Gus ruffled her hair as he walked past her.


“Daddy, I just asked Gus what that Jamie guy had that Shelby didn’t, besides a penis of course.”


“Well, a penis is very important in sex, Brinn.  Unless, of course …..damn, how do I say this? You are a little young for this conversation but you have always  been far ahead. I know you understand the basic steps of sex.”


“Yes, I do, Daddy, and if I say so myself, it sounds kind of gross, especially between two guys.  Shelby helped me find a scientific explanation of how it works.”


“I am sure Shelby would keep it appropriate.”


“But if Gus likes sex with boys and girls, why wouldn’t he choose  Shelby?”


“Well, I am not positive but Jamie was Gus’ first love and that can mean a great deal.  Your dad was my first love, well really, my only love.”

“Doesn’t he realize he loves Shelby? Isn’t sex with her just as good?”


“Brinn, you really don’t need to know this much about your brother’s sex life.  I’m not sure I want to know that much about his sex life.”


“Well, how am I supposed to know why it is better with a man?”


“Let’s see if your dad has time to talk to you.  Maybe he can explain it.”


Justin used his laptop to connect with Brian.  After checking with Brian that he had time to talk to Brinn for a little while he put on the video conference call and pointed the computer screen to Brinn who was sitting by the island.


“Hello, Sweetheart, your daddy said you want to talk.”


“I do and he said he wasn’t comfortable answering it so he called you.”

“Justin!  Is your daddy there?”


Brinn shook her head.  “No he just left to give us privacy.”


“Oh, he did, did he? Well, Sweetie, what is it you want to talk about.”


“Well, Gus wouldn’t talk to me about his sex life and Daddy said it was none of my business.  But I am not talking about him specifically. I just want to know why Gus would choose what appears to be very painful sex with a man when he is in love with a woman, too?”


“Are you sure your daddy isn’t there?”


“No!  Dad, I know you and Daddy have chosen to be only with men so I understand a woman isn’t an option but wouldn’t sex be easier with a woman?”  


Justin was in the office watching the video call.  He had muted his end so no one new he was there. He almost felt sorry for Brian as Brinn continued talking.


“Oh, Brinn…..”


“Don’t you dare say you can’t talk now.” Brinn put a determined look on her face.


“Oh, Brinny,  I have never had luck with women or interest for that matter, and it is just the way my heart has always been, but your brother is different.  His heart loves both men and women and, trust me, Sweetheart, even there can be pain with sex, there is also great pleasure and with the right person you can form a bond for life.  That is what your daddy and I did. We will always love each other and the pleasure we have when we are together just brings us closer each time.”


“Well, Gus should be very close to Shelby.”  Justin laughed out loud but was very impressed with Brian’s answers.


“Well, Sweetie, he is very close to Jamie, too.”


“But I told him I don’t trust Jamie.  He just isn’t nice enough for Gus. Gus deserves the best and Jamie thinks more about himself than Gus.”


“Well, Brinn, there are some people who love easier than others. You and your brother were so lucky that your daddy has taught both you and Gus to love so openly and completely.”

Justin’s heart nearly exploded when he heard Brian say that.  He loved him so much.


“Thanks, Dad.  I am sure I will have more questions but I am guessing I have pushed my limit for an 8 year old.”


“My darling daughter, You have gone far beyond what an 8 year old should know but you are no ordinary child.  You are your dad’s daughter.”


“Dad, I am both of your daughters.  I love both of you the same. You’re my dads!”  Brinn blew him a kiss and walked away.


Brian was still on the video call.  “Sunshine, I know you are seeing this. Go hug our daughter for both of us and I will deal with YOU tomorrow when I get home.” Justin started closing his computer.  “Oh, and Justin?”


“Yes, Baby?”


“I love you.”


“I love you, too, Baby.”



At 9:00 a big limo pulled up and Jamie jumped out.  Gus had already said goodbye to his family and as he walked out to the car Jamie pulled him into his arms, kissing him.  Brinn and Justin stood on the steps as Gus waved and got in the car. Without any acknowledgement, Jamie got into the car and they were gone.

 

Chapter 11 by Simply written

Chapter 11


Justin watched the car pull out of the driveway. “See, Daddy.  Jamie doesn’t even like us. Well, then I don’t like him either.” Brinn took Justin’s hand and led him back into the house.



“So, what did you do all day, Jamie. Did you do something with your family?” Gus kissed Jamie in the back of the limo.


“No, my family was too busy.  Mom had a luncheon and my sister had a shopping trip planned.  I just packed my bags and then talked to my lawyer and the CEO at the company.  They should have everything under control until we can come back.”


“Jamie, you know I won’t be able to come back too often.  I start school in a month and this semester is going to be really strenuous.  I won’t have much time to come back before Thanksgiving.”


“We will see about that.  We do have the plane. We can make it quick trips.” Jamie began to rub Gus’ inner thigh.  


“Maybe you’ll have to take those trips alone.” Jamie’s hand was beginning to have an effect and Gus kissed him again.


“We are nearly at the airport.  We will continue this after take off.” Jamie’s hand wandered from Gus’ thigh to his crotch.  It was obvious Gus was ready for something more.


“You can be sure of it.”


Once the plane was in the air the lights were turned down in the cabin and Gus stood offering a hand to Jamie who stood and walked to the door with Gus.  The bedroom was small and cozy. Jamie pressed a button on the wall and music filled the room. It didn’t take Gus long to realize it was music they had recorded when they were in the band.  Gus pulled Jamie’s shirt off and then ran his hands down the muscular chest and then around to the back of his waist. He began to make circular motions against Jamie’s crotch letting him know he was still interested.  It didn’t take long for them to lose all their clothes and were then under a fur blanket.


Jamie continued to stimulate Gus’ thighs.  He stroked with his fingers and his tongue but even though he was just a fraction of an inch from it, Jamie would not touch Gus’ cock. He ran his fingernails lightly from the knee to the thigh and then would blow softly on Gus’ genitals and in his pubic hair. Jamie saw beads of precum on Gus’ cock and brought his tongue millimeters from the tip but would not touch it.  As Jamie continued to act like he was going to touch him he backed off again. Gus whimpered every time the tongue was extended and then withdrawn.


“Are you trying to kill me?” Gus gasped.


“I am trying to make you need me so much you will never let me go.”  Jamie’s finger now started moving further and ended up sliding into the crevice of his ass and when his finger barely touched his pulsing bud, Gus cried out.  Jamie couldn’t wait any longer. “Hold on as long as you possibly can.” Jamie’s mouth enclosed Gus’ cock at the same time his finger went inside and he timed his tongue and his finger to move at the same time. Gus dug his fingers into the mattress and he fought his urge to thrust into Jamie’s mouth.  Jamie stopped moving his mouth as he thrust two more fingers inside him. Gus thrust upward and Jamie nearly choked as Gus filled his mouth.


Jamie slowly  moved up Gus’ body and when Gus’ arms wrapped around him he lay on Gus’ chest.  “God, that was amazing. Give me a minute to recover and I promise I will make it worth your effort.”


“Gus, you always make it worth my while. I’m kind of tired.  Maybe we could sleep an hour and then….” He kissed Gus.


“That sounds like a wonderful idea.  He pulled Jamie close and stroked his cheek until he knew he was sleeping.  As Gus dozed off Shelby’s face flashed in front of him. He missed her so much.  Her curves, her scent…...he loved her.


Gus woke a couple hours later and it was his turn.  He started moving his tongue around one nipple and then the other.  His finger traveled down his glory trail until his fingers were wrapping around his pubes. Gus moved down Jamie’s body seeing his physical reaction and knowing he had to be at least partially awake he positioned himself at the bottom of Jamie.  He placed Jamie’s legs on his shoulders and after putting on the condom, he entered him slowly as Jamie sighed but he didn’t stay quiet for long. Soon Gus was doing long powerful thrusts timed with Jamie’s upward movements. Gus kept thrusting until Jamie was ready and then together they cried out.


They laid in each other’s arms for a few minutes.  “Gus, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I think you care more about me than any other person ever has.”


“Oh, Jamie, your family….”


“They love me but not like you do.”


Gus kissed him and said softly, “Candy loved you.”


“You’re right.  She did love me but I just couldn’t love her.  You’re the one I want to be with.”


Gus realized Jamie really didn’t use the word love.  Having heard the stories about his pops not knowing how to love, he wondered if it was the same thing for Jamie.  Gus didn’t remember a time when he didn’t feel completely loved by his moms and his dads. Well, maybe when he ran away he had a difficult time but his family always loved him. And he definitely told people he loved them, which was different than being in love with someone.


“Jamie, you know I love you but you know I just can’t tell you I am in love with you.”


“Gus, I’m not sure I even know what being in love with someone is.  Let’s get some sleep before we land. We should be able to get a couple hours before we have to dress.  He buzzed the cockpit and told the pilot to give them a thirty minute warning before landing.” Gus started to pull Jamie to him but Jamie turned away.  “I just need to sleep right now.”


Gus was a bit confused. Being close, having physical contact, didn’t mean you wanted sex.  Maybe he was just really tired in the last month he had gone through a lot. Gus reached out and put his hand on Jamie’s shoulder.  As he fell asleep, he felt Jamie pull away.


After the pilot woke them, they had dressed and belted into their seats.  Gus took Jamie’s hand but with in seconds Jamie had removed his hand. “Jamie, is everything Ok?”


“Of course it is.  I just don’t need to be touching to know I am with someone.” Jamie snapped a bit. “I’m sorry, Gus, I just need space.”


Gus thought to himself, you want space unless you want to fuck me but then Gus felt a bit bitchy as he thought of what Jamie did to him earlier and how amazing their lovemaking had been.  He also kept reminding himself that Jamie just needed to learn to love. He needed to realize what a family should be. Jamie just needed time. His dad did just die.


By the time they landed, Jamie took Gus’ hand and kissed the knuckles as they disembarked.  “Do we need to get an Uber?”


“Jim is supposed send someone.  I think I mentioned Jim and Mary and they have three kids.  They live next door.”


“They’re just employees, right?  Your dads hired them.


“They do work for my dads but they are friends first”


“Seriously, your dads hang out with the help?”


“Jamie they are friends.  Hey, Jim! I didn’t expect you to interrupt your day.”


“I had to go to the bank anyway so thought I would stop by.” Gus and Jim gave each other a friendly hug. “Good to see you, Gus!  And this is?”


“Oh, sorry, Jim, this is Jamie.  Jamie, this is Jim, one of the best vintners I have met.”  


“I think I am the only vintner you have met. Good to have you back.  Chantel can’t wait for your sister to come back.”


“Justin and Brinn should be back at the end of the month.  Pops won’t be back for a while. He is having some issues in his New York office.”


“Well, I know someone else who will be glad you are here.”  Jim had thrown the luggage in the back of the vineyard’s pickup.  


“You didn’t tell her did you?” Gus hoped Shelby didn’t know.  As they got in the pickup Jamie looked bored.


“No, in fact I haven’t seen her enough to tell her.  I am not sure she has left the cottage.”


That sentence worried  Gus. “You haven’t seen her?”


“Well, I have seen her jog past a couple times but she will be very happy …”


“I am not sure she will be happy at all. She kind of left without telling me.”  As Gus said this Jamie put an arm around Gus’ shoulder and pulled him very close. He hadn’t said a word since they had gotten in the pickup and now he kissed Gus.


“How long is this ride?” Jamie asked.


“About a half hour.”


“I’m going to take a nap.” He laid his head on Gus’ shoulder and within moments he  was snoring softly.


“Where’d you pick up Mr. Happy here.”


“Jamie was my first love.” Gus kissed Jamie’s head.  “His dad just died and he has a lot going on.”


“Gus, did you realize you said ‘was’ not ‘is’ my first love?” Jim asked him.


“I really didn’t…..”  Gus sat quietly, thinking about what Jim just said.


They rode quietly until they arrived at the vineyard.  “Jamie, time to wake up. We’re here.” Gus kissed him gently but Jamie latched on and kissed him thoroughly.  When they separated Gus and Jim were both a bit embarrassed.


“Why don’t you show me around the hacienda?”  Gus turned to grab some of the luggage. “Can’t he bring them in?” Jamie tilted his head to Jim.


“He could but it is our stuff so we can help.” Gus walked back and grabbed a couple bags. Reluctantly, Jamie did the same.  “We can just leave them in the living room until we decide where we are going to sleep. Right now I think we will just stay in my dads’ room.  It has the best bed.” Gus gave Jamie a look that said volumes. They each grabbed the bags they needed and Gus led the way.


Once in the bedroom Gus noticed Jamie rubbing his temple.  “What’s the matter, Jamie?”


“I have a migraine coming on. I should have known one was coming.  I have been an ass the last couple days. The flight probably set it off.”


Gus led him to a chair and started rubbing his temples from behind.  He moved in small circles, gaining pressure.


“I think I am going to be sick.” Jamie ran to the bathroom and Gus heard him throw up.  


Gus lowered the blinds of the bedroom and opened the bed.  He found some bottled water and pulled out some aspirin. He then went and got Jamie and guided him to the bed. When Gus offered him the pills, Jamie said, “In my shaving kit.  I have a prescription.”


Gus found the medication and gave Jamie the correct dose.  Gus went to the bathroom and came back with a damp washcloth. As Jamie laid on his stomach, Gus placed the cloth on the back of his neck and then, kissed the top of his head.  “Thanks, Gus. Can you give me a couple hours? By then I should be feeling better.”


“Call me if you need me.  I will leave you alone so the house is quiet.”

“Gus, no one takes better care of me than you.”  his voice trailed off and he fell asleep.


Gus left the room and then left the house.  It was time to go find Shelby. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say but he needed to see her.  As he walked to the cottages he began to picture the house he planned to build near them. For just a split second he pictured Shelby standing next to him.  That was just because he had spent time here with her not Jamie.


Gus walked up to the door and knocked. “Coming,” Shelby’s voice came from inside.  “Is that you, Chantel…?” Shelby’s mouth dropped open as she saw Gus standing in front of her.


“Hi, Shelly.”


“Gus, I didn’t know….why didn’t you tell me….”


“I missed you, Shelly.”


“Oh, Gus, I….”  Shelby threw herself into his arms and kissed him.  “I missed you so much.” As tears streamed down her face Gus looked at her from head to toe.  She looked as if she hadn’t eaten since she left Pittsburgh. She had lost a lot of weight in the short time she had been there.


“I had to make sure you were …” Shelby took a step toward him and he wrapped his arms around her.  As she put her arms around his neck he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. “I want you, Shelly.  I want to make love with you.”


“Oh, god, I want you, Gus.” She began yanking at his clothes and he pulled off the oversized T-shirt she wore.  He just realized it was one of his. She wasn’t wearing a bra and the scrap of lace she wore didn’t stand a chance when Gus tugged on it.  He laid her down and feasted on her, first with his eyes and then, dropping to his knees, with his mouth. It didn’t take her long to remember how good Gus was with his tongue and mouth on her clit and as he licked the lips that guarded her vagina and his finger found her bud she cried out in a massive orgasm.


With the taste of her still on his lips he moved up and kissed her as he slid into her well lubricated opening.  She instantly cried out again as, together, they climbed and then fell over the edge.


As Gus held her and she curled into him he continued to kiss her cheek, her nose, her temple.  “You haven’t been eating. Don’t lose some of those curves I love so much,” his hand slid from a breast down to her hip. He felt each rib and her pelvic bone was too prominent.  “You need to eat, Shelly.”


“I just didn’t have the….I didn’t feel like eating.”


Gus’ phone vibrated and he reached over to look at it.  “I hate to do this but I have to go. Jamie, woke up.”


Shelby sat straight up. “Jamie is here?  You slipped out to have sex with me and now you are running back to him.  Are you kidding me? Why didn’t you tell me?”


“Shelly, it wasn’t like that. I was going to tell you but we kind of got distracted right away. I had missed you so much.  I had missed my friend and my lover.” Gus got up and pulled on his clothes. “Please Shelby. We need to talk. Come up to the house for dinner.  We can talk.”


“Just go.  Right now I am too angry to think straight.”  As the door opened, Shelby called, “I am still in love with you Gus Kinney.”  She heard the door close.



Gus texted Shelby and said dinner would be at 6:30.  He added that Jamie would not be joining them. When Gus had arrived back at the bedroom.  Jamie was in bed in the dark room. Gus brought more water in and got in bed with him, sitting up against the headboard.  Jamie curled up, putting his head in Gus’ lap. Gus stroked his hair and sang softly. “That feels really good, Gus,” he was groggy from the medication.  “You are too good to me.”


“Jamie, you deserve all of this.  Everyone deserves to have someone care for them when they are not well.”


“At my house, that was the nanny or maid.”  Jamie’s head nuzzled Gus’ cock. “I promise I will…”


“Oh, Jamie, sex is not the only reason I keep you around,” Gus kept stroking his head gently. “You are my first love.” Gus kept talking softly until Jamie was asleep again.  Gus moved carefully, not to wake him. He leaned over and kissed Jamie’s cheek before leaving the room. He texted his dads and told them he loved them. Then he texted his moms and said the same thing.  He was so fortunate to have his family and friends. Now he was thinking about Shelby again. He hadn’t meant to hurt her. He still didn’t but he couldn’t give her up. He loved her. He needed to figure this out.  He loved them both but was he in love with them? He really wasn’t sure anymore and his dad told him he was on his own. He wondered if Pops would be any help. He was fairly sure he would say he was too young and he should just stick to sex with a good guy like Jamie.  “How would he ever decide?”


Gus opened a nice bottle of wine and put some salmon on the grill.  Just before 6:30 he checked on Jamie who was sound asleep but seemed to be resting comfortably.  When he came back out, Shelby was walking up. “I am not sure why I’m here although your cooking skills are better than mine and I am hungry.”  Shelby picked up the open bottle of wine and filled to glasses.


“Where’s Jamie?”


“He’s in bed.”


“He can be there without you?” Gus looked at her, “Sorry.  I shouldn’t….”


“Shelly, I should be saying I’m sorry.  I should have told you Jamie was here.”


“I didn’t give you a lot of time.”  Shelby admitted.


“I just saw you and, damn it, Shelby, I don’t know what I am thinking anymore.  I see Jamie and I see my first love but then see you and….I can’t imagine life without you.” Gus shut off the grill as the fish finished in the warm grill.  He reached out and touched her cheek. She leaned her cheek into his hand and kissed the palm.


“Gus, I just can’t do it anymore,” her voice cracked  as she stepped away. “I love you so much and I understand if you aren’t sure, but Gus?”


“Yes, Shelly?” He started to reach for her but stopped.


“I am not sharing you.”  Gus set the food on the table as Shelby continued, “Until you decide we can build our friendship but sex is off the table. Actually, as little touching as possible.”

“But, Shelly, I….”


“I know you love me but unless you are sure you are in love with me, I just can’t.  So when is your sister coming home? I miss that monkey. She keeps me learning as much as I teach. I really love her.” Shelby smiled over at Gus.  I love your whole family mainly because they truly are family. They support and encourage. Are you still thinking about building that house on the other side of the cottages…”  


As Gus and Shelby ate they talked about Gus’ plans and soon Gus had grabbed a pad of paper and had started doodling ideas with her.  At one point she took the pen from him and showed Gus an idea she had. Without thinking Gus’ arm went around Shelby as he looked over her shoulder.  Gus caught himself breathing in the scent of her hair and as she turned her head their lips nearly met but Gus’ phone beeped just as they were drawn together. Gus looked at the screen.


“I’ll be right back.”


“Gus, I think I better go down to the cottage.” She kissed his cheek, “Thanks, for dinner. Go take care of Jamie.  He needs you.” She said this with no malice in her voice. Gus couldn’t do anything but take care of those he cared about.  That was just Gus. That was one of the reasons she loved him so much.



Justin and Brinn made a special dinner for Brian.  Justin wanted to jump his husband and drag him upstairs but he belonged to Brinn until she went to bed.  Then it would be their turn to play. His stomach had butterflies thinking about it. After setting up the video call with Brinn, he was sure Brian would have planned some kind of revenge and he couldn’t wait to find out what it was.


As Brian pulled into the garage, he sighed.  He missed his family. Once they moved back to California he was going to really feel their absence.  He would stay in New York City most of the time. If he worked 24/7 he could get back with them quicker.  At least he had Dan there. He grabbed the stuffed bear he had bought for her and the two dozen roses he had picked up for Justin.  


As he walked up to the house door it flew  open and Brinn nearly knocked him down. “DAD!”


“Hi, Sweetheart!  I have missed you,” Brian dropped to a knee and wrapped his arms around his daughter.  Brinn showered him with kisses as Brian noticed a shadow fall over both of them. He glanced up and saw Justin standing there.  “Hey, Sweetie, this is for you,” he handed her the bear, “And I will be right back.” He stood up and moved toward Justin, “These are for you, Sunshine.”  Brian handed Justin the flowers as he pulled him into him kissing him deeply. Justin’s free arm wrapped around Brian’s neck, not letting him go for some time.


Very softly Justin said, “I have missed you so much.”


“Not as much as I missed you and our sweetie.” Brian looked deep into his eyes, and kissed him again.  Justin’s knees went weak as he wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and pressed the full length of his body against him making Brian moan as they rubbed their pelvises together.


“Um, Dads, there’s a kid in the room.” Brinn said, trying to get between them.


Brian looked at her, “Where? All I see is this smart a…”


“Yes, Brinny, we know you are there. We better go make sure our dinner doesn’t burn.”


Brian snatched Brinn up and threw her over his shoulder as she squealed “No, DAD,”  but the giggles said differently. Brian dropped her on the sectional and began tickling her.  After a few minutes she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “I missed you, Dad. I love you!”  She kissed him again. “So did Daddy. Do you really have to stay in New York when we go back to California? Daddy is going to be so sad.”


“Well, I will work as fast as I can so I can be there as quick as possible. I just need to hire someone to take over.”  Brinn hung on tight for another few seconds. “I better help Daddy. Are you hungry?”


“I can’t wait to eat the dinner you made me.” As Brinn ran to Justin, Brian smiled at his family.  He missed Gus already. “How much time before dinner?”


“10 minutes tops.”  Justin answered.


“Ok, I am going to change clothes.  I will be right back down.” Within minutes was back downstairs in sweats and a T-shirt. He walked up behind Justin and rubbed against him.  


“Behave! Brinn is expecting a good long time to play without you.”


“I have plans for you later.” Very softly he said, “Plan to walk very slowly tomorrow.”


Justin shivered at the possibilities.  “Dinner is ready.”


Brinn kept Brian and Justin entertained through the meal.  She told Brian step by step what happened during the week. As she talked Brian and Justin held hands at first and eventually Brian moved his chair so  he and Justin were thigh to thigh. As the meal finished, Justin sent Brian and Brinn off to play while he cleaned up. When he had finished he went looking for Brian and Brinn.  As he neared Brinn’s room, he stayed out of sight and listened. They were reading a book Brian would ride his side of the page and Brinn would read her side. When he peaked in they were snuggled on the bed, Brian holding her close.  If it had been anyone else he would feel so jealous. Instead, his heart swelled.


As Brian was ready to start the next chapter, Brin took the book out of his hands. “Dad, I think Daddy is waiting for you.  Thank you for reading with me but now Daddy needs you to love him. He is waiting for you. Daddy, come in here and give me a kiss and say good night.”


Justin came around the corner and walked to the bed. Justin leaned over Brian to kiss Brinn. As he did so Brian grabbed Justin’s crotch. Justin jumped and was instantly hard. “Goodnight, Brinny.  I love you so much. You sleep well and Dad and I are right down the hall.”


“I won’t come and bother you. I know you need your time.”  Brinn said.


Brian slid out of the bed and kissed Brinn, “You, Miss Thing, would never bother us.  We are always here if you need us.”


“Oh, I know that Dads.  I love you both but can you leave me alone now.  I will read one more chapter and then go to sleep.”


Brian held his hand out toward Justin.  Instead, Justin stepped closer and put his arm around Brian’s waist and they finished the walk to their room.  Once inside, they turned toward each other and kissed. When the separated, Justin looked at Brian, “Maybe we will just stay here until you are able to come to California with us. I don’t want to be apart so long.”


“Oh, Sunshine, I thought about that, but I have to be in New York and Brinn needs to start school.  Damn, I wish there was some other way but New York is the second biggest office and I need to get someone in place there that can handle it after this scandal.  The office itself hasn’t taken a hit and I have calmed everyone down within the office after getting rid of the two embezzlers. I can’t believe something good came out of the Keegan fiasco but I spent enough time in that office I knew something was wrong.”


As Brian had continued to talk Justin had stripped  until he stood naked in front of Brian. Brian dropped to a seated position and extended his hand to Justin.  Justin stood between Brian’s legs and Brian guided Justin’s hips, taking Justin in his mouth. Brian’s magical tongue began to work circles around the tip. He then began running his tongue along the vein on the underside of his cock.  Justin dug his fingers into Brian’s hair. As Justin was sure he was going to cum, Brian backed off and stood up. “Why don’t you just stand there but don’t cum. It is not time.”


“God, Brian, it has been so long! I need…”


“To learn self control!  Trust me, you are going to need it.”  Brian walked over and pulled out a scarf and blindfolded Justin. “No touching, no matter what.”


Justin nodded.

“I didn’t hear you.”


“No touching.”


“Now, hands and knees on the bed.  Keep your feet hanging off. No cumming, no peeking!”  With that Justin heard Brian doing something and then felt something.  First he felt what could only be Brian’s tongue trailing up and down and then focused on Justin’s bud.  Brian separated Justin’s knees another 4 inches making his target more vulnerable. Brian now had better access to Justin’s junk and reached between Justin’s legs and began stroking as he probed.  Brian again took him to the edge and backed off. Justin groaned but then he felt Brian’s lubed finger sliding in and finding his prostate. Brian wasn’t aggressive this time. The slow soft strokes made Justin relax some how and his head ended up on the bed.  


Brian removed his finger reluctantly.  Justin was almost purring but Brian smiled at what was next to him.  He knew this was going to be a challenge for Justin and if he failed Brian would gladly ‘punish’ him if he failed.  Brian lubed up the long vibrator and wondered if he would manage to get this in before he gave in and entered him. It was a challenge when he wanted to bury himself in that sweet, sweet spot.  He resisted and slowly pressed the tip against Justin. It started with quite a large knob that took some pressure on Brian’s part and some moaning on Justin’s.


Brian stopped for a second.  “Safe words, Sunshine.”


“Our kids, god, keep going.”


“Patience, my love.  Once Brian was sure it wasn’t going anywhere, he turned it on and laid next to Justin, and started kissing him while reaching out and stroking Justin’s throbbing cock.  He grasped it firmly trying to add enough pressure that Justin could hold back a bit. He then moved again to Justin’s upturned ass. He kissed each of the perfect globes and then began the process of inserting more.  Each time it increased in size he would give Justin time to adjust. When Justin began mumbling Brian stopped. “Sunshine, you are back on your meds, right? You aren’t going to pass out on me again.”


“YES!  Baby, I need to cum so bad and I am so full.”


“I know you can hold more than that.”


“I….oh….”


Brian went to the next stop point.  Justin didn’t know there was one more and Brian had to admit he was surprised Justin had managed so much.  As Brian continued Justin cried out as Brian finished his task. He knew how uncomfortable but how excited Justin was by now.  Justin’s whole body was vibrating from the massive intruder within him.


“Lay down on your side, Sunshine.”  He cringed as he moved. Brian moved in and laid behind him.  Brian had to take some deep breaths to get himself under control. Why did he do this to himself?  Because he LOVED this man and wanted to keep him excited about their relationship. As he watched Justin struggling to get control, he kissed his neck and reached around and massaged his pelvis.  He made him lay there for nearly a half hour.


“Back on your knees.  Brace yourself!” With little warning Brian hit the upraised ass. He spanked him for some time and then, without warning, he began removing it.  His ass was flaming by now and, Brian couldn’t see his face, but was fairly sure Justin had tears by now. Once it was removed, Brian gave him a minute to adjust and then he entered Justin.  As he bumped against Justin’s cheeks he felt the fire coming off of him but each time he did Justin shuttered.


“What do you want, Sunshine?  What do you need?”


“I need you to cum inside of me and I need to cum!”


“When I cum, you are not allowed to cum.  You have to wait so I can have every drop.”


Justin was crying by now with the need for relief.  Brian had planned to move slowly but he couldn’t restrain himself. He moved rapidly and with in seconds he had emptied himself into Justin.  


By now all Justin could say was, “Please.  Please, Brian, I need, oh god…..please.”


Brian moved  and rolled Justin to his back as he took all of him in his warm, waiting mouth. Brian couldn’t talk but there would have not been any stopping him anyway.  Justin nearly screamed as over and over he spasmed in Brian’s mouth. When he was done, Brian collected Justin in his arms and kissed him. “I am going to miss you, Sunshine.  More than you can know.”


As Justin started dozing Brian reached behind him and grabbed some ointment.  He very gently rubbed it in to Justin’s flaming cheeks. Justin sighed, “That feels really good.  Thanks, Baby.” Justin kissed him and soon the sting was forgotten and Brian turned Justin over. He slipped back into Justin and sighed.


“This ok, Sunshine?” Brian buried his nose into the crook of Justin’s neck.


“This is wonderful,” Justin said dreamily.


Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s chest and pulled him close.  “ I love you, Sunshine,” and the both drifted off.



“Dads, are you awake?” Knock, knock. “Dads? Hello?”


Justin moved and winced.  Brian wasn’t kidding when he had said he would walk funny today.  “Hey, Sweetie. Give us just a minute. We need to…”


“Get your clothes on? I’ll wait.”


Justin began moving slowly to the edge of the bed.  Brian jumped up and grabbed a pair of shorts for both of them. They both slipped them on quickly.  Justin was having some difficulty moving but he was fine laying there. “Come in, Brinn.”


A blonde blurr flung herself onto the bed between her dads. She kissed both of them.  “Have you kissed yet this morning. I don’t like to talk to you until you have kissed a couple times. You can’t seem to pay attention.  She reached up and pushed their heads together. Brian reached behind Justin and pulled his head close. “She’s right you know. Good morning, Sunshine.” Brian first brushed his lips over Justin’s and then crushed them.


Both men laughed as two small hands pushed them apart. “I think you are forgetting to give me a morning kiss.” They both moved down and had her giggling with multiple kisses.  


Brian snuck a glance at Justin and saw the pain play across his face.  “Brinn, why don’t you and I go down and make breakfast for your daddy since the two of you made dinner for me last night?”


“Ok,” Brinn jumped out of bed. “What are we going to make?”


“Brinny, give me a minute to dress, Ok? Can I meet you downstairs in about 10 minutes?”


“Sure, Dad, but don’t start messing with Daddy.” Brian swatted at her bottom as she giggled out the door.  


As soon as Brian was sure she was gone he turned to Justin with some concern.  “I would love to loosen some of those tight muscles myself but I am going to start the water for a bath.  I will take my time with breakfast,” Brian dressed as he talked. “It might help if you put in one of the waterproof vibrators on the low setting while you’re in there.  It might help the muscles relax a little bit. He turned the water on the hottest he dared and then went back and helped Justin walk to the tub, pulling his shorts off for him and then inserting the small prostate vibrator as Justin stepped into the tub. He kissed him and headed for the door but then came back with a bottle of water and a couple pills.  He dropped the pills in his mouth and handed the water to him. “See you in about 30 minutes.


“Love you, Baby,” Justin said as he slid farther into the steaming water.  Brian was right. Some of his interior muscles needed to relax and the low vibration soon helped with that.  He loved nights like that but as he got older it was harder to recover but the even was so worth it!


By the time Justin made it downstairs, Brian and Brinn had breakfast ready.  The rest of the weekend they spent time as a family. They played in the pool, went out to dinner, and saw a movie. They all enjoyed their time knowing it would be the last time for at least a month.



Gus woke and started to get out of the bed he was sharing with Jamie when he felt a hand touch his.  “Stay, Gus.” Jamie pulled him back.


Gus smiled over at Jamie, “How are you feeling this morning?”


“Much better, thanks to you. Did you really wake up in the middle of the night just to give me more medication?”


“Of course i did, Jamie.  I am so glad you are feeling better.”


“Fuck me, Gus.  Please, I want you inside me.”  Jamie wasn’t sure he was up to this but if he didn’t give something to Gus would Gus go back to Shelby?


“Jamie, I don’t think you are up to that, yet.  Come here,” Gus pulled Jamie close. He stroked Jamie’s cock very gently, seeing the pleasure cross Jamie’s face.  “Let me blow you. Hopefully, that will help you relax.” Gus took his time to gently bring Jamie to the crest and then to help him over the other side. Gus moved up and kissed Jamie, pulling him back in his arms.


“I’m sorry, Gus.  I promise to be well enough you can screw me.”


“Jamie, you are more important than me getting screwed. Sleep, honey.” Gus stayed with him until he fell asleep again, and then he left the room to start some breakfast.


Shelby didn’t visit the main house.  She was fairly confident Gus would eventually come to her.  When he came to talk she would be there. Gus would need to work through everything before coming up with a final decision.  She had done what she could. It was now up to him. Shelby spoke to a friend and decided it would be best to go away until Brinn came back.  She sent Gus a text letting him know she would be back when Justin and Brinn returned.


Gus was sad to see her go.  He had come back early just because he wanted to be close to her and now she was leaving but she would be back soon and now he and Jamie had time alone.  Jamie was feeling back to normal and all he had on his mind was sex and music. Gus soon realized that was all he seemed to have on his mind, not that he mind but  was that all he really thought about. Every conversation when back to it but the music and the sex was out of this world. He wasn’t going to complain, knowing soon he would be back at school.  Until then, he decided he could put up with amazing sex and music.



On Monday, Brinn went to spend time at her grandmother’s.  Jenn would miss her so much once they went back to California.  Justin flew to New York with Brian with plans to return home on Wednesday so he could finish preparing for the move back to the west coast.  


Brian and Justin sat in first class both reviewing paperwork.  Justin needed to spend a little time with his agent this week but most of his time would be spent preparing for his evenings with Brian.  He was planning something special for both nights they would be together. He told Brian he was in charge and would come up something special for both nights.  They were staying in tonight but tomorrow night he was hoping Dan could help plan something very special. He just wanted to spend hours in bed with him. He had to admit he was still a bit sore from Friday night and he loved every minute of it.  He kept thinking about what Brian had done and it turned him on all over again.


As the plane was landing, Brian’s hand reached for Justin’s face and turned it toward him. There lips met and lingered as their tongues danced with each other. “I am so glad you are here for a couple days.  I am supposed to go in right away this morning but I think I might have a headache until my 3:00 pm meeting. Brian’s hand slid into Justin’s lap and gently stroked as the plane coasted to the gate. The flight attendant looked enviously at the two men. He wondered if they ever used a third.  The next time he walked past he dropped a note on Brian’s lap. It had his name, number, and a comment stating if either was ever lonely or both wanted a new addition to give him a call.


Brian showed the note to Justin. As they disembarked Justin took Brian’s arm and said, “Maybe you should keep that.  You might get lonely while we are on opposite coasts.”


Brian stopped walking and looked at him to see if he was serious. “Sunshine, we haven’t had an open relationship for years.  You aren’t serious, are you?”


Justin leaned against him a bit.  “Brian, I don’t know how long we will be apart but I know you aren’t going to be able to come home on weekends. I would understand if you get lonely and  just need a little release…. I would rather you call someone like him than picking up someone up off the street.”


Brian set his bag down and pulled Justin against him.  There is no replacing my family. Nothing will take away the loneliness.”  He kissed Justin. “Plus, anyone besides you would be such a letdown it wouldn’t be worth it.”


Justin hugged him tightly. He whispered, “I know you mean that but if you need to, I would understand.”


Brian laughed softly. “I really don’t think you would, Sunshine, but thanks for thinking of me.  We better go grab the luggage and find our driver. Do you think we can still manage to make love in the back of a car?”


“I am fairly sure that will not be a problem!”


They found their luggage and the driver.  Once in the car and being told traffic was horrible Justin unzipped Brian’s fly and inserted his hand.  He knew he had more than an hour in this gridlock. He guided Brian’s penis out so he could look at it. He stroked the tip ever so gently, sending a shutter through Brian.  Justin kissed Brian and then began lowering his head. Brian adjusted in the seat giving Justin more access to his lap. Justin began licking, quick little strokes. Brian’s head dropped back as Justin reached for Brian’s pants and Brian lifting his ass enough that Justin could get them lower.  As he had lifted his cheeks, Justin took in more of his cock and Brian sighed loudly.


At that moment the car jerked and Justin lost contact with Brian’s dick.  As they were at a stop, Justin continued his work and the driver’s eyes locked with Brian’s for a second.  Brian smiled a bit and shrugged. The driver looked flustered and looked away. Soon, Brian pulled Justin up and undid his pants as he kissed him.  As they broke apart for a moment they realized they were stopped in traffic the drivers on either side were watching them.


Brian’s hands slid down taking Justin’s pants down with them.  As Justin straddled Brian’s lap, Brian guided his cock into Justin and Justin arched backward as he settled onto Brian’s rock hard dick.  As the car began to move a bit, the men began a rhythm, slow and steady. As the car stopped again, one of the cars next to them nearly hit the car in front of him because the driver was too busy watching Brian and Justin.  Brian began to move making sure he was now rubbing Justin’s cock with each move. By now their own driver was having a hard time focusing on the road and not on the activity in the back seat.


“Brian, I need to ….oh, please,” Justin began slamming down and Brian came up to meet him. They again were at a complete standstill when Justin started to spasm and clenched onto Brian’s cock and dropped against his chest.  Brian soon followed. As he threw his head back, he heard tires squeal and then a crunching sound. Brian and Justin looked at each other and almost laughed as they could see two cars in the next lane were now attached at the bumper.  Thankfully, they could see everyone was fine. As their driver found an opening, he sped away.


Justin stayed on Brian’s lap linked with him as they kissed and touched until they got to the block they were staying on. They straightened their clothes as the driver double parked while Brian and Justin grabbed their bags.  Brian handed the driver $500 saying, “This never happened.”


“I don’t know what you could be talking about Mr. Kinney.  Sorry the traffic was so bad.”


“Oh, we aren’t!” he winked at the man and Brian and Justin entered their secret garden hide away.


The gate was barely closed before Justin and Brian were again in each other’s arms. “Damn, Brian, how am I going to live in California with you here in New York.  God, I love you SO much.”


As they entered the cottage they looked around.  It had been a long time since they had been here together.  


Justin thought about Gus and Shelby staying here only a short time ago and commented, “I wondered how Gus  is doing? It can’t be easy with Shelby and Jamie there.”


“You haven’t been talking to him much.  Everything’s OK between you two isn’t it?”


“Oh, of course.  I miss him so much but I told him I couldn’t help him with this decision.”


“Shelby is great and all but he is too young to want to be too serious and why would he want to be with all the drama of a woman.”


“Brian, Jamie is a lot more drama and as for age, I was younger than he is,”  Justin bristled a bit.


“We are not going to fight this trip.  I would much rather be buried deep inside….”


“Or have something buried deep inside?” Justin questioned.  “I would really like to be screw you until you beg for mercy.”


“Don’t expect any begging but I am game.  Let’s go!” Brian started for the stairs but Justin backed him up to the counter.   Justin’s hand went down Brian’s pants and began stroking this bud. Brian’s head came down to Justin’s and their lips met.  As the kiss deepened, so did Justin’s finger. Brian moaned as Justin began to stroke Brian’s prostate. “Oh, god, I do want you, now.”


“See, begging already!” Justin turned Brian  around and from behind undid Brian’s pants. After sliding them down and undoing his own, he reached around Brian and grasped Brian’s hard dick as he slowly slid into Brian.  Brian nearly buckled at the knees when Justin adjusted the angle, putting pressure on his prostate. As Justin took the pressure off the spot, Brian shivered.


“Yes, I’m begging!  Go back to that spot.  OH, god, you are killing me with….” Justin adjusted again. Brian wasn’t sure what Justin was even doing to his cock at the same time but he was going to cum and there was no stopping it.  Brian shouted and grabbed onto the counter as his body went into full orgasm.


Dan had heard his friends arrive and as he walked to the cottage to say hello he saw Brian and Justin.  He had seen them make love a couple times years ago but he had forgotten how beautiful they were together and he was sure he had never seen Justin take Brian.  He was definitely as accomplished as his husband. He couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to do that with Brian. He knew it was crazy but he still had a crush on him after one night of kissing and petting years ago. As Brian came he wished he could have been there to help drain him.  Dan realized he needed to take care of something so he walked back to his house as he rubbed his crotch.


Two hours later Brian was putting on a suit while Justin tried to entice him back to bed. He finally got on all fours on the bed and waggled his ass at Brian who finally stopped and started rimming him. Justin began  to moan instantly but just as he was ready to cum Brian stepped away and grabbed his suit jacket as he walked out the door, calling over his shoulder, “I will let you know when I will be home.”


While Brian was at the office, Justin took a walk and picked up groceries for him to make dinner.  He was glad he didn’t live in New York City all the time but he did love roaming the streets. He bought some fresh bread as well as some pastries they could have for breakfast tomorrow.  Justin went to a little meat market and bought a steak and lobster tails and then stopped at a produce stand to pick up some vegetables and fresh peaches. The last stop was to pick up some whipping cream and then he went home to cook.  He first peeled and sliced the peaches, sprinkled them with sugar, a bit of vanilla, and then poured bourbon over them. He prepared everything else.


Brian called home around 5:00 pm.  “Hey Sunshine.”


“Hi Baby.  When will you be home?  I should be home and eat you for dinner about 6:15 or so.”


“Well, I am not going to tell you not to eat me for dinner but I do have dinner planned.  I hope you are hungry.”


“I am sure it is wonderful.  I am hoping we can continue where we left off when I left.  I want to feel you deep….”


“Well, what has gotten into you?”


“I am thinking about how much I am going to miss you and  maybe it is the cottage but I realize how I almost avoided letting you fuck me and now, oh so many years later, god, I get horny just thinking about what you do to me.”

“Oh, Baby, I love you!  Come home soon and I will fuck you so you can’t walk tomorrow,” Justin laughed, “Then I could keep you home all day tomorrow.  Maybe I will tie you up…”


Brian groaned, “Oh please, don’t make promises you aren’t ready to keep.”


“Who says I wouldn’t do it?”  After hearing the tone of Justin’s voice he might not put it past him to do it.  


“Sunshine, I need to go.  I love you. See you in about an hour.”


“Love you, too.”  As he heard Brian hang up, Justin’s heart almost exploded inside his chest.  There were times it still hit Justin just how much he loved him but even more, hearing Brian say those words still could make him cry. He waited so many years for Brian to say them and he would never get tired of hearing them. For a moment he flashed to  old age and hoped that on his deathbed he would hear Brian say, ‘I love you, Sunshine. Thanks for sharing my life.’


Justin realized how much he was dreading their time apart.  The older they got the less he liked being separated. All the sudden he realized how long he had been sitting in his thoughts and he began rushing around.  He filled the oven with the vegetables and put the bread in the warming drawer. He took the whipping cream and beat it with a bit of sugar while his peaches drained.


Brian texted when he left the office and Justin started the steak.  As he saw Brian coming through the front gate on the camera. He pulled the side dish out of the oven and turned on the broiler for the lobster tails.  He couldn’t wait for some reason. He ran out the door and into Brian’s arms. He wrapped his arms tightly around Brian’s neck. Brian looked tired. Justin kissed him deeply as Brian’s arms came around him.


“You look so tired, Baby.  Bad afternoon at the office?”


“I was with the lawyer all afternoon.  We are going to have to go to court and it is hard when I think about what a good friend I thought he was.  And now he….” Justin could see now how upset Brian was. Justin kissed his cheeks and then ended up back on Brian’s lips.


“Baby, have a seat.  Let me bring you a drink and I will put the lobster tail in the oven.  After giving Brian a bourbon, he went back in to check the lobster and steak.  He had everything on the warm stove and went back out to Brian. He sat down on Brian’s lap.  He kissed him. “Are you ready to eat?”


“You?” Brian chuckled.


“Well, I would enjoy that very much but I did spend a lot of time making dinner…”


Brian kissed him and ran his hand along Justin’s cock.  “Let’s eat. Then, we can spend time in the hot tub or all night in bed if we want.”


The food turned out perfect and Brian kept letting Justin know how much he appreciated it.  Justin went to get dessert. “Let’s eat this out on the patio. I’ll be out in a minute.” He walked out with a bowl of the macerated peaches and dollops of the freshly whipped cream.  Justin sat next to Brian and gave him a bite of the peaches with lots of the whipped cream on it.


Brian had not expected the flavor of bourbon against the sweet juicy peaches.  Brian stuck his finger in the bowl and came up with a finger covered in white fluff and smeared on Justin’s mouth.  He then went in to lick it off. They continued to eat the peaches and cream but soon the dessert was forgotten as they began to kiss.  Brian took the bowl and set it off to the side as he pulled Justin to lay across Brian’s lap. Their lips fused as Brian’s hand went into the waistband of Justin’s shorts and briefs.  Both men sighed as Brian’s fingers surrounded Justin’s cock. After a few minutes Brian said. “I want you in my mouth, now. Let’s go to bed.”


“The hell with bed.  There is a perfectly good sofa through that door.”  They entered the house. Brian locked the door and drew the drapes. By the time he turned around Justin’s shorts were off and he was lying on the sofa. Brian dropped to his knees and took him into his mouth.  Justin almost cried out as Brian’s tongue slid the length of the underside of his cock. Justin had to fight for control of himself. He couldn’t just lay there. He started to thrust into Brian’s mouth Brian opened his throat.  As Justin felt Brian close around him his climax racked his body. When Brian had finished every drop he laid next to Justin on the couch, holding on to him very tightly.


“I wasn’t kidding when I said I wanted you inside me all night long.”


“That is a tall order.  I know I can keep it up several hours but all night….” Justin winked at Brian.


“Well, I guess  I will have to figure out some way to keep it up for you!” Brian reached around Justin and rubbed his bud lightly causing an instant reaction.  “Oh, that will be a good start…”



In the morning, Brian was quite  sore. He moved slowly but realized he had a hard on from the pain. He knew he would never enjoy the pain like Justin did but he had to admit, knowing what caused this got him excited. This morning they both had meetings.  Justin planned to be home by noon but Brian knew it would be another long day. As they walked to the gate together, they embraced and after a long kiss, they walked opposite directions. Brian turned after a few steps. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“Love you, Baby.  Let me know when you will be home.  I have plans for us tonight. Oh, and let the office know you will be late Wednesday.  It is my last night here.” Justin jogged off toward the art gallery.


After meeting with his agent for the morning, Justin went into action planning the perfect night with Brian.  He had found a dinner cruise and bought out the entire boat a couple weeks ago. They would sail around New York Harbor for three hours  as they ate on deck and then they would go back to the cottage where Dan was supposed to have candles around the hot tub and stay out of sight for the evening.  Once he left tomorrow he would have one more night with Brian back at the house before he and Brinn flew back to California. He was going to make the most of this night and show Brian what he would be missing.


When Brian was on his way home he texted Justin and asked if he needed to pick up dinner.  Justin assured him he just needed to get his ass home. When Brian arrived he saw a limo waiting in front of the house.  He wondered if Dan had something going on for work. He walked up to the cottage where Justin was waiting in his tux.


“What the….”  Brian looked him up and down.  “I just want to strip it off of you.  What’s up?” Brian pulled Justin to him and kissed him.


“Your tux is on the bed.  Change as quickly as you can.  Our car is waiting. I will explain in the car. I am waiting down here so we get out the door.”


Ten minutes later Brian came down looking stunning.  He had taken time to style his hair a bit and he put on Justin’s favorite cologne.  “Maybe we should just stay home….” Justin wanted to crawl into bed with him and not leave for days.


Brian pulled him into his arms and lowered his lips to Justin’s.  The electricity between them was palpable. When they separated Brian said, “I have a feeling you have an amazing night planned.  Let’s go.”


They talked softly as they rode through the city.  They held hands and reached out to touch a cheek, a strand of hair.  At one point Brian had to touch Justin’s lips and as he ran his finger over them Justin took it between his lips and lightly sucked on it, causing Brian to shutter.  If the car hadn’t stopped at that point they were sure they would have not been able to restrain themselves.


The driver opened the door and Justin stepped out first.  He offered his hand to Brian who stepped into Justin’s arms and they forgot where they were for a few moments.  “Excuse me, sirs?”


Brian took a step back but kept one arm around Justin, pulling him close to his hip.  A woman in a uniform stood next to them. She introduced herself and said, “Gentlemen, we are ready to set sail as soon as you are aboard.”


The night was pure romance.  As they stepped on deck, they were handed sparkling wine from their vineyard and showed to a seat for the two of them.  The sun was lowering behind the skyscrapers as the boat went out to the harbor. The soft sway of the boat and the romantic music playing in the background had all their senses heightened. Brian began nuzzling Justin’s neck.  He softly said, “I love you, Sunshine. This is amazing. Will you dance with me?” Brian stood and offered his hand to Justin who took it as he stood.


Falling into his arms, Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and molded his body to him. As their hips met both of them felt the other’s penis come to life.  After dancing a few more minutes, the chef came out with a cart of food. “Please, have a seat and let me show you what we have for dinner this evening.” They sat facing the setting sun at a candle lit table with food that smelled amazing.  As the sky exploded with color, they ate in near silence. They fed each other small bites and touched and tasted as the boat moved softly through the waves. As they fed each other dessert, they began to touch more nearly unable to control their urges to undress each other and make love here in the soft summer breeze.


As the boat headed back to dock, Brian guided Justin to the railing.  He stood behind him, wrapping his arms tightly around his shoulders and pulled him tightly against him. “I can’t imagine life without you. You know if I had any option….”  


Justin leaned back into him.  “I know, Baby, I know.” He turned and laid his head down on Brian’s shoulder, “I love you more with every breath I take. We will make it and love each other more when we are back together.” Their lips met and they stayed that way until they bumped the dock.  They snuggled in the back of the limo as they made their way through the streets of the city. When they arrived at the cottage they entered the garden and found a trail of candles leading to the hot tub. When they neared the cottage, they dropped their tux jackets over a chair and then they unbuttoned each other’s shirts and they were laid over the jackets.  Justin undid Brian’s fly and within seconds Justin had slid the pants and Brian’s briefs to the path they stood on. Justin ran his hands along Brian’s firm ass. Maybe they should just skip the hot tub. He glanced at the corner and could see all the work Dan had done for him.


Dan knew he was being a voyeur but he couldn’t look away. He didn’t know if he wanted to jack off from the sex they exuded or cry from an empty heart.  These two were as close to perfect as possible, both individually and together.


It was now Brian’s turn and soon  both men stood naked in the garden.  Justin took Brian’s hand and led him toward the glow around the tub.  From Dan’s position he could see their shadows. He saw them step so near they looked like one. He then could see Brian bend Justin back.  Dan found himself undoing his fly and sliding his hand into his shorts. God, he wanted to go join them. He wanted to feel one of them touch him.


For the next 20 minutes they touched but did not talk.  They joined souls but not bodies. They looked at each other and began to blow out the candles.  Brian got out and as Justin stepped out Brian started at Justin’s feet and worked his way up with his tongue.  He spent time on Justin’s scrotum and dick and then continued up until their mouths met.


“Brian, love me.  Take me to bed. Take me hard and deep.  How am I going to live without you?”


Brian took his hand and led him into the cottage and up the stairs.  “Brian, don’t make me wait. I need you now. Please, Baby, love me.”


“I always love you, Sunshine.” Brian guided Justin to the bed and as Justin was on all fours, Brian entered him and then pulled him up so they stood on their knees as one.  Brian reached around Justin and ever so gently held Justin’s cock. As Brian moved in and out, he slid his hand with a feather touch up and down Justin’s straining cock. Brian’s tongue danced in and out of Justin’s ear and tears began to roll down Justin’s cheeks as he cried out, shooting into Brian’s hand. Brian continued stroking as Brian filled him.   


Softly Brian cooed, “It’s alright, Sunshine.  I will always love you. I will always think of you.”


The sun was rising when they drifted off to sleep but before either wanted it to happen, Brian was on his way to work and Justin was on his way to the airport.



Brinn was so excited to meet Justin’s plane.  She flung herself into his arms and Justin thought a hug had never felt so good.  Of course Brian’s hugs didn’t count. They held a whole different level of intimacy.  The love his daughter showed him lifted his spirits, not to mention his mother was there, too.


Brian and Brinn packed the whole next day with a break to swim in the afternoon.  “Daddy, do you miss Gussy.”


“I really do, Sweetie.  It will be very good to see him again.  I miss his big hugs.”


“Promise not to tell him?”


“Tell him what?”


“I miss him teasing me.”  


“Well, then I guess I should make you feel better.”  Justin picked Brinn up and threw her into the deep end of the pool as she shrieked.  


Brinn crawled into bed with Justin that night.  “Daddy, how long will it be before Dad can join us in California?”


“We don’t know, Sweetheart.  I hope it won’t be more than four weeks but we aren’t sure. You can talk to him on video.  I am just sure he will be home by the time Gus has his birthday. We will be able to make it a double party.”


About noon, Brinn and Justin had brought down  most of their suitcases and boxes to the door for  a delivery company to pick up and bring to the plane.  When they heard a vehicle Justin opened the door only to find Brian bounding up the stairs.


“Dad!” Brinn threw herself into his arms.  Brian leaned over and kissed Justin, winked, and then swooped Brinn off the floor and they headed up to Brinn’s room. Justin gave them space all day.  They had dinner together but Justin again sent the two of them off. Once Justin had finished cleaning up the dishes he went upstairs and listened to Brian and Brinn talking.  Brian had Brinn in his lap and was talking about how much he loved her and how much he was going to miss her. Justin heard Brian’s voice crack as they talked and Brinn said, “It’s Ok, Dad.  I will take care of Daddy.” Justin walked to their room and waited for Brian.


When Brian arrived he laid next to Justin and Justin curled into him, feeling Brian’s arms come around him.  They spoke of their children and the school year ahead. Talking about school brought a conversation about Shelby which then circled to Gus and finally Jamie.  


Brian commented, “I am sure we can find another teacher for Brinn if it is too hard on Gus to have Shelby there.”


“Brian, you are so wrong about what Gus needs,”  Justin said with a bit of fire in his voice. “Shelby is what Gus needs.  Jamie needs Gus. Don’t you get the difference?”


Brian pulled Justin closer, “Please let’s not fight, not now.  We won’t have time to make up properly.”


“You’re right, Baby…..” The remainder of the night they talked and just enjoyed the feel of each other’s bodies.  As the sky started to lighten Brian slipped into Justin. They both sighed and closed their eyes to sleep for a couple hours.


Chapter 12 by Simply written

Chapter 12


Gus woke and for a second he wasn’t sure why.  He then felt the warm, wet tongue start at the base of his cock and by the time it had reached the head he moaned only to have Jamie take the whole thing into his mouth. Gus was a little disappointed when Jamie moved up, kissed his lips, and then turned over, obviously wanting Gus to fuck him.  He wasn’t complaining. He obviously enjoyed screwing Jamie but sometimes it felt like it was just for a good feeling. Having watched his dads and moms over the years he knew a relationship had to be both people giving 100% but with Jamie he sometimes got the feeling he was emotionally in this alone.  He knew Jamie hadn’t had the examples he had but Gus hoped he realized how important it was to him.


Gus entered Jamie in a slow steady move.  Gus kissed Jamie’s neck as he continued moving in and out, trying to take his time and make it the best for both of them.  Jamie came first. Gus continued the slow strong strokes as he kissed and touched Jamie. Jamie seemed so detached emotionally.  Gus focused on the physical feel of Jamie and soon came. He had barely finished cumming when Jamie rolled away saying, “I was starting to think you forgot how to finish.”


Gus reached for Jamie who rolled out of bed. “Sorry, I need to get up.  I am supposed to have a business call coming in soon.”


“Jamie, can we  do something together tonight?”


“I thought we just did something together, at least I feel like we did.” Jamie laughed.


“Hon, I was hoping we maybe could go out for a nice dinner and a movie or something.”


“I’d rather stay here and screw you.  It’s been a while. It always takes a while for that,” Jamie had pulled on some clothes.  He walked around and gave Gus a quick kiss. “At least you are always nice and tight and feel amazing!” With that he walked out of the room.



Gus laid in bed and realized his dad and Brinn would be there in a few hours.  He was ready for family to be around. He wondered if Shelby would be back today.  How could he miss her so much only moments after screwing Jamie? Just the realization that he screwed Jamie but made love with Shelby.  No, Jamie deserves his attention. He was going make love with him before his dad got here, one more time in this amazing big bed.


Gus found a butt plug and managed to get it into place without too much pain.  He shivered. Pain could be enjoyable. God he was having trouble walking and with every step he got harder. He heard Jamie talking, “Mom, you are going to have to handle it or ask one of the girls.  I don’t plan to be back for a while. No, Mom, I can deal with that from here.” There was silence and Gus stood outside the door and listened. “No, Mom, I will not be bringing a nice girl home. You know I am with Gus.” Another pause, “I am….Mom, I don’t know if he is the one….I am not ready for anything like that yet.  Mom, I have to go. I will talk to you next week.” Gus waited a minute and then knocked on the door. “Come in, Gus.”


Gus walked over and wrapped his arms around Jamie.  “Is anything wrong?”


“No, just so glad my family is a country away and that I am here with you.”  Jamie kissed Gus


“You do remember my family is coming home today.  We are going to have to go back to the cottage so I thought we really shouldn’t waste that last day in the magical bed.”  Gus pulled off Jamie’s shirt and latched onto one of his nipples. He slid his hands into Jamie’s back pockets and pulled him as close as possible.


“Well, what were you doing while I was on the phone?” Jamie grabbed Gus’ crotch.


“I was getting ready for you.”  He turned around and rubbed his ass against Jamie.


“Really? Now?”


Gus grabbed Jamie’s crotch and started walking to the bedroom. Jamie shut the door behind them and slowly pulled Gus’ shirt off.  “Are you sure, Gus? God, tell me you’re sure. I am so hot just thinking about being in your tight ass.”


Gus dropped his pants and then reached for Jamie’s.  “Make love to me, Jamie.” Gus moved to the bed and laid down on his stomach.  He put a pillow under his hips to raise them a bit.


Jamie stretched across Gus, skin on skin.   Jamie pressed his hips into Gus’ ass, pushing the plug in even further.  Gus moaned as the pain and pleasure ran through him.


“Jamie, please make love to me.”  Jamie gently removed the plug and after putting on a condom he started to enter Gus. He went slow and gave Gus time to adjust.  As he moved Gus felt the pressure grow from deep inside and as he climaxed his entire body felt wave after wave of pleasure but his mind could only think of one thing, Shelby.


When they had finished they laid there together.  “Jamie, what do you want from life?”


“I want to make love with you every day. I want to travel.  I mainly just want to live.”


“You know, Jamie.  I don’t hear any plans in all that.”


“What kind of plans were you thinking?” Jamie looked quizzically.


“I see me in a house, designing and building houses.  I plan to have a family of my own.”


Jamie sat up in bed and put his feet on the floor.  “When do you see this happening? I mean in five years, 10 years?”


“Jamie, I love family. I want a family.  I don’t know how long it will be before that happens but, Jamie, I’m not sure….”


“Gus, please, don’t send me away.  You are the only one who loves me. You are the only one that cares…” Gus put his arm around Jamie.


“Oh, Jamie, I will always care about you. You were my first love.  That can’t ever be changed but I don’t think we have the same goals in life.  I have always been able to live my life the way I wanted to. I don’t need to keep searching.  Jamie, I have no doubt there are hundreds of men out there that would love a relationship with you or would love to be screwed by you. And when the time comes you will be ready to settle down with the right one.  Or you will be the perpetual playboy who enjoys being with a different man every night. Jamie, you just need to make you happy.”


“And you need Shelby to make you happy?”


Gus hugged Jamie.  “I think I do. Please, stay here as long as you like, Jamie.  You can have the cottage.I will stay here in the house until ….well, we will see what happens.”  As he turned Jamie’s face toward him and seeing uncertainty in his eyes, Gus said, “I am here for you.  Everything will work out.”


The men shared a long, sweet kiss before Gus said, “I’ll shower in my new room. We probably  have about two hours before I have to leave to pick up Dad and Brinn. Jamie?”


“Ya?”


“You will find the right man sometime and when you do, he will be very lucky to have you.” Gus  grabbed his clothes and headed out of the room.



Justin pushed back the nagging feeling of loneliness he already felt without Brian nearby and thought about seeing Gus and getting both kids back into classes.  He was also excited to see Shelby. He really liked that girl and he hoped Gus realized what he had in her. Last he had heard she was living in town with a friend and Jamie was with Gus.  He had faith in Gus but he really wanted to tell him Shelby was the right one for him and for the family.


“Daddy, how much longer?  I want to hug Gus and Shelby.  I missed them so much. You promise not to tell Gus I missed him, right?”  Brinn rambled on.


“Calm down, Brinny.  We have just a few minutes.  Let’s put on our seatbelts. And no, I won’t tell Gus you missed him but I bet he would like you to tell him that.  And, as for Shelby, she won’t be there today. She is planning on moving back tomorrow.”


Brinn got a very serious look on her face.  “Are you doing ok, Daddy? You know I am here if you miss Dad too much.  So is Gus. We love you, too. I know we can’t love you like Dad but…”


Justin turned and hugged his daughter the best he could with the seatbelt.  “Oh, darling, I know you are always here for me. I love you so much and you do help me when I miss your dad.  And, please, forgive me if I maybe get a little sad while we are apart. It won’t be because I am mad at you. I will just be missing your dad.”


“Ok, Daddy.  I love you so much.  You are the best Daddy in the world.”


“Oh thank you, Sweetie.  You better not let your dad hear that though.”


Brinn smiled sweetly at Justin and said, “Oh that’s Ok, I told him the same thing just before we left.  But I mean it. I have the best dads in the world.”


“Well, we have the best children, ever.”  Justin kissed her cheek as the wheels touched down.



As they came down the steps of the private plane, Brinn spotted Gus and she was off in a flash. “Gussy!!!!”


Gus opened his arms and his little sister flew into them.  “Hey, Brinn, I have missed you.”


Brinn wrapped her arms around his neck and Gus stood up lifting her off the ground.  By the time Justin caught up Gus was swinging her around and round.


“Got some love for your old dad?”  he smiled at Gus.


Gus set Brinn down and kissed Justin, giving him a big hug.  “Missed you, Dad.” He didn’t realize how much he had missed him.  


“How is everything?”  Justin didn’t have to specify.  Gus knew what he was really asking.  


“I hope you don’t mind but I am going to be staying in the main house for now.  Jamie is deciding what he wants to do next and since Shelby will be back tomorrow and be staying at the other cottage.”


“But, Gussy, you and Shelby love to sleep together.” Brinn chimed in.


“You know what, Brinny, I hope soon we will be back together  but I am very glad we at least stayed friends. And thanks to you,” he rubbed Brinn’s head, “She will be here every day.  Let’s go home. Jim sent down one of the workers to bring all your stuff back.”


The three of them talked all the way to the vineyard.  Brinn spent the rest of the day unpacking and rearranging her bedroom.  Gus wandered into Justin’s room and before he realized it he had wrapped his arm around Justin’s shoulders from behind.  He rested his head on Justin’s shoulder.


“Do you know how much you are like your dad?”


“Ya, he does hug you like this a lot doesn’t he?”


Justin reached up and held onto Gus’ arms, “So what happened with Jamie and Shelby?”  


“Jamie and I finally had a conversation, just this morning actually.  By the way, your bed is so amazing we…”


“As much as I could use some new ideas, I don’t want to know about your sex life, Gus.”


“Dad,” Gus let go of Justin’s neck and took his hand, sitting on the edge of the bed. “You knew all along I belonged with Shelby, didn’t you?”


“Gus, Jamie is a nice guy but there were signs that told me you didn’t want the same things.  Jamie has no idea what he wants in life and you know what you want. I just know you and Shelby belong together.  Call it a father’s instinct.” Justin kissed Gus softly on the cheek. “I’ve missed you but now I already miss your dad so much. The older we get the more I hate to be away from him.”


“When will Pops be coming out?”


“He promised to be here by your birthday but I don’t know if I can hold out that long.”  Gus put his arm around his dad. “I understand why he had to stay back. Kinnetik was robbed and he has to make sure it gets straightened out and back on steady ground.  Hopefully, he can find the right manager quickly and get his ass back here so I can….”


“Have his ass?”


Justin blushed a bit. “God I love that ass.  I love that body. I love his soul.”


“And he loves you, Dad.”


“I know he does.  Why don’t you check on your sister and then open a bottle of wine.  Make that two bottles of wine. Is Jamie joining us for dinner?”


“I’ll find out and I will start working on the meal.”  


By the time the meal was done Justin was drunk.  Gus sent him to his room to call Brian. Maybe that would make him feel better. Gus could tell that this was going to be really tough on Justin, probably because they had just gone through the whole Keegan thing but he planned to tell Brian he  better get here soon.


Justin called Brian.  “Hey, Sunshine, how’s California?”


“Very lonely,” Brian could hear Justin’s slurred speech.


“How much did you drink?”


“I was just testing our product.  I guess I had about a bottle. I miss you, Babe.”


“I miss you too, Sunshine.  I promise I will do my best to get back soon.  I already miss that amazing ass of yours and your mouth, and just the smell of you. God, now what am I supposed to do with this hard on?”


Before they hung up, Justin had drank another bottle of wine and both men had cum twice.   


When Gus checked on Justin later, he found Justin passed out on the bed.  He pulled off Justin’s pants and shoes and covered him up and put the waste basket close to the bed.  He made sure Brinn had bedtime story time and a kiss good night. “Gus, is Daddy alright?”


“Sure he is but if you need anything tonight, just come to my room.”


“Gussy, will you sleep with me, tonight? I know I am a little old for that but… I missed you, Gus?”


“Of course, I’ll sleep in here tonight.  I will be right back.” Gus returned from his room in shorts and a T Shirt.  He laid down next to Brinn and snuggled her close. He hoped someday to have a little girl a lot like Brinn, but when he imagined her she looked just like Shelby.  He kissed Brinn’s head and closed his eyes. All his dreams were of Shelby and the life he wished for them.


Gus woke up to find Brinn standing next to the bed, watching him.  “Gus, you snore.”


“I do, do I?  I have had no complaints before.  Come here Miss Thing and give me a hug.”   Brinn jumped onto the bed and snuggled close.  “I didn’t wake you up snoring, did I?”


“No, I like it.  Your chest purred soft and it helped me sleep.  When did you see Shelby last?”


“She left almost two weeks ago.”


“Was she mad when she left?”


“No, she wasn’t mad but I think she might have been a little sad.  I plan to talk to her as soon as she comes back today.”


“Well, I get to hug her first because I think you will take a lot longer to hug her than me.  Is what’s his name still here?”


“Yes, Jamie is still here but we are just friends now.  Why don’t you like him?”


“Because he didn’t like me….well, he ignored me.  He didn’t seem to realize you are part of a family that sticks together.”


“Oh, Brinn, I should have talked to you about my love life long ago.  You could have saved me a lot of time. But be nice to him. Jamie is still getting used to not having his dad.  I can’t imagine losing one of our.”


“Oh, Gussy, don’t even say that.”  She snuggled in even closer. “That can’t happen.  I don’t know what I would do if something happened to our dads.”


“Me either, Miss Thing, but we have each other, too.”  He kissed her forehead. “Speaking of dads, I am going to go check Dad.  Why don’t you get dressed and I will meet you in the kitchen. Pancakes or French toast?”


“Pancakes!”


Gus entered the master bedroom and could tell at some point through the night Justin had been sick.  Gus took the liner out of the waste basket and tied it closed. Heading for the door he heard his name. “Gus, what time is it?”


“It is a little after 8:00.”


“Oh, god, Brinn.  I need to….”


“Don’t worry about Brinn.  I am going to make her some breakfast.” He grabbed a bottle of water out of the mini fridge and handed it to Justin.  “Drink this. I’ll bring you some toast and coffee….”

“No, I am going to get up.  I will come out after a quick shower.”


“Ok, I will have the coffee ready.”  As Gus walked out Justin got out of bed.


When Justin walked into the kitchen about 15 minutes later Gus and Brinn were making pancakes.  He gave Brinn a big hug and a kiss as he moved to the coffee pot and poured a cup.


“How do you feel, Daddy?” Brinn asked. “Does your head hurt”

“I’m fine, Sweetie.  I guess I drank a little bit too much wine.  I’m sorry I didn’t say good night or read you a story.”


“That’s Ok, Daddy.  Gus read me a story and he even slept in my room with me.  I told him I missed him so you don’t have to keep that secret anymore.”


Justin hugged his daughter and then his son.  “I know you are always in good hands with your brother.”


Jamie had popped in and had a little breakfast before he left the vineyard.  Justin and Brinn went out to their studios so the young men could have a little time alone.  Jamie let Gus know he would be gone for the weekend but would be back on Sunday evening or Monday morning.  “Gus, I guess I really did just need your support. You’re right, I’m not ready to settle down, yet. I need to figure out who I really am first.  I will start looking for a new place, as soon as I figure out where I want to be. Thank you for letting me stay here. I plan to just stay at the cottage once Shelby gets here.  I don’t want anyone to be uncomfortable.” Gus gave Jamie a hug and kiss and as Jamie drove away Gus realized Shelby had just pulled up.


When Gus saw her his heart skipped a beat and then he saw the hurt in her eyes as she sped past him. “Damn it,” Gus said under his breath.


“What’s wrong, Gussy?”  Brinn had just walked up from the back of the house and slipped his hand in his.


“Shelby’s back.”


“And you don’t like that?”


“She saw me say goodbye to Jamie.  I am sure she got the wrong idea.”


“Well, I will go set her straight.”  Brinn started walking toward the cottages.  


“Brinn, don’t…”  Gus saw the determination in her stride and he knew it didn’t pay.  Oh well, maybe she could help.


Shelby was so hoping Gus would have missed her but obviously he was still with him. She grabbed her bags out of the back of the car and carried them into the bedroom of the cottage.  She cringed a little when she heard the door. She held her breath waiting for Gus to come in the room but a blonde ball of energy came flying through the opening instead and hurled herself at Shelby.  “I missed you. I missed you.” Brinn hugged her tight. Shelby dropped to her knees and hugged Brinn tight.


“I missed you too, Brinny. It feels like it has been months instead of weeks.” They chatted as they unpacked.  Brinn helped put clothes into drawers for Shelby.


“Shelby, we need to talk,” Brinn said in a very serious tone. She sat on the bed and patted the mattress next to her.


Shelby sat next to her, “You sound so serious, Brinn.  Is something wrong?”


“Shelby, Gus is worried you got the wrong idea.”


“And what idea is that?”


“Gus and Jamie aren’t together anymore.  Gus is sleeping at the house with us and Jamie is staying here just until he can figure out where he wants to go. Jamie will be gone all weekend. And, Shelby?”


“Yes, Brinn?”


“Gus really wants to be with you, Shelby.  Please, believe him when he says it is over with Jamie.  I want you to be part of my family, Shelby. I need another girl here.”


“Brinn,” Gus’ voice, “Chantel is looking for you.  She is hoping you can go into town with her and then sleep overnight there.”


Brinn gave Shelby a big hug. “Excuse me, Shelby, I have to go,” she whispered, “Be nice to Gus.” And she was out the door.


“Brinn,” Gus called.  She stopped and turned.


“Don’t I get at least a hug?”  Brinn ran back and hugged him. “Talk to Dad before going anywhere.”  Brinn kissed his cheek and ran off.


Gus turned and looked at Shelby.  “I’m really glad you’re back and, Shelby, I know I hurt you.  I’m sorry, Shelly,” He reached out and grazed her cheek with the back of his hand.  Shelby shivered. Gus leaned in and brushed his lips over hers. He pulled her close and as he started to bring his lips to hers again she took a step back, pushing his chest with enough force to make him lose his balance.  She grabbed his hand and helped him balance again. They both started laughing and this time when they fell into each other’s arms they just hugged.


“I missed you, Gus, but I can’t just act like Jamie didn’t happen.” Gus looked into Shelby’s eyes, “Damn! Don’t look at me like that.” Shelby turned around and looked out the window. “I still love you, Gus.  I am still head over heels in love with you, Gussy.”


Gus wrapped his arms around Shelby’s waste and pulled her against him.  “Shelby,” he kissed her neck. “I will not push you but I need you to know something, I love you.  I am in love with you. I think I will always love you.” He turned her around and kissed her softly before walking out the door.  For a split second Shelby was frozen and then she had to stop from chasing him down and dragging him back to make love with him but she knew she couldn’t do that. They need to move slowly this time.


Gus jogged back to the house. Brinn had left for the remainder of the day and the night.  Even though it was a little early Justin sat their with a bottle of Devil’s Cut. Gus sat down next to him on the porch.  He picked up the bottle and moved it to the other side of him. “It’s a little early for this isn’t it?”


“Ya, but Brinn is gone and I’m…..I miss Brian so much.  He is in New York, a city full of beautiful, young men.”


“Come on, Dad. You know Pops isn’t looking at other men.  He misses you as much as you miss him. He is texting me to take care of you and I bet you have texted Dan several times.”


Justin took a deep swallow and nodded.  “It is Sunday evening there. Go to your bedroom, without this,” he holds up the bottle, “And do whatever the two of you do online.  Then come out here and help me win Shelly back. I love her so much.”


Justin smiled at his son, “I am glad you finally realize it. She was meant for our family.  She was meant for you. Just like your dad was meant for me.”


“I totally agree, Dad, but I need to earn her love back.  Now go talk to Pops and I will make some dinner for the three of us.”  The men hugged and Justin walked into the house.


Justin entered their bedroom and called Brian as he stretched out on the bed.  Brian answered, “Hey, Sunshine,” his voice was soft and sexy.


“Hi Baby.  you alone?”


“Who would I be with?”


“I thought you might be with Dan or just out.  I know you are in the city with lots of options to do things. And I told you that if you needed to go, um, relax I would understand.”


“I can, um, relax by myself or with you on the phone.”


“Oh, Baby, I miss you so much.  My whole body needs to feel you on me, in me.”


“Well, let me help you with that a bit.  Get rid of that clothes and find a favorite toy.”


“Brian, aren’t we a little past….”


“Do it!” Justin stripped and found a small vibrator and the lube.  “Ok, Sunshine, I have no doubt you know what to do with that. Go on, turn it on and find your prostate and hold it there,  Don’t move it.”


Brian spent the next fifteen minutes bringing Justin to the brink and then making him back off.  He finally let him come when he was begging for release. And then it was time to say goodbye.


“I love you, Baby.  Are you coming home next weekend, for the holiday?”


“Oh, I wish I could, Sunshine, but I have to interview the best candidate we have.  I think he is the one and that would mean I would be able to move back by in a couple weeks, hopefully. I hate leaving you there alone.”


“I have our kids and Shelby, here.  I just miss you.”


“How are Jamie and Gus now that Shelby is back?”


“Jamie is still staying here but Gus is working at getting Shelby back.”


“Ah, Gus… why can’t he see women are trouble?”


“Brian, you know I love you more than life itself but you are way off about this.”


Justin heard something over the line, “Damn, I have a call coming in from that candidate I just told you about.  Hold on,” Brian put him on hold for a moment and then came back on. “I have to go, my love. I’ll call you tomorrow night.  I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you too, Baby.”  And the line went dead.


After Justin had said goodbye, Brian again wondered why he was doing this.  Why didn’t he just sell off Kinnetik. He could take the money and run, right back to Justin and his family but then he thought of his family in Pittsburgh.  He was doing this for them. This was going to be Peter’s baby. He loved it and he was very good at it but he wasn’t ready yet to take over. He had two babies and an amazing wife that needed to be his focus right now.  Justin just seemed very on edge. He knew some of it was his fault. The whole Keegan thing had really thrown him. It crossed his mind to fly there next weekend for Labor Day but now one of his prime candidates is coming in for an interview then.  And if this guy is as good he Brian expected him to be it would be worth it. It would mean he could get out to California soon. He also had to think about the case against the embezzler.


Brian strode out of the cottage with a glass in one hand and a bottle in the other and sat on the patio. He looked up at the sky and realized, although it wasn’t dark yet in California, Justin would be able to stare up into a sky of stars later.  He missed the stars when he was in the city. He missed his family. He missed Justin.



When Shelby’s phone buzzed, it was the tone she had set up for Gus.  She looked and saw the message. ‘Please join my dad and me for dinner at 6:30 pm. I’ve missed you.’


‘I would love to,’ was her reply.  She looked at the clock and saw she had almost two hours so she decided to take a bath.  She filled the tub with bubble bath that smelled amazing and she knew Gus loved this scent. It was more of a natural smell than heady perfume.  She washed her hair in the same scent. She hoped it was enough for him to notice and want her closer. But Shelby promised herself, she was not going to fall into bed with him.  She knew he had never promised her anything but now, he had said he was in love with her so he had to prove it. Her heart needed to be sure.


Justin came back into the kitchen, still carrying the bottle.  “Dad,” Gus took the bottle out of his hand. “Please, don’t do this.  Getting drunk doesn’t help.”


“At least I can sleep when I go to bed.”


“No, that’s called passing out, not sleeping.”


“What can I do to help?” Justin asked, changing the subject.


The men worked side by side on the dinner.  Justin volunteered to make something for dessert.  He made some rich, chocolate mousse which he layered into two dessert dishes with thick whipped cream. Gus reached around his dad and swiped his finger around the side of the bowl and stuck it in his mouth.  “Oh, Dad, this is amazing but you are a dish short.”


“I will make myself scarce by the time you get to dessert.”


“Dad, you don’t have to.  I think it will be a while before she is willing to have one on one time with me.  I am not expecting more than a hug tonight and if I get really lucky she will let me kiss her, and that’s Ok.  She needs to know I really am in love with her, not just the sex. But god, Dad, I want her so bad. I love her so much.  I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.”


“Just tell her that, Gus.  Be honest with her. Show her the amazing guy you are.” Justin hugged his son tightly.  “You are all the best of your dad and your moms.”


“Dad, I know I have you to thank for my heart.  I love all my parents to death but it’s because of you I learned to love the way I do.”


Justin had to turn around or Gus could not see his eyes as a tear slipped out. Gus wrapped his arms around Justin and said, “See, that’s the heart I was talking about.  Pop knows how to love but you are unable not to love.”


“I love you, Gus.”  Justin turned and hugged his son who was now several inches taller than he was.  “I am so proud of you.” Justin composed himself and smiled at Gus. We better get this dinner finished so you can focus on that beautiful woman.  I want her to be part of our family however you choose to do that.”


They worked in silence as they finished the meal.  Justin set up the table on the patio, adding flowers and candles.  “Are you sure you want me to join you? I mean I can eat alone.” He pointed toward the beautiful vision walking up the drive.


“Oh, ya.  I am going to need you to distract me. She is perfect, isn’t she?”


“She is perfect for you. I will get dinner.  You go greet her.” By the time Justin had finished the sentence, Gus was halfway to Shelby.



As Gus walked up to her, Shelby smiled at him.  “You look gorgeous.” Gus gave her a hug and then breathed in deeply. “Oh, my god, you smell amazing.” He kissed her cheek but didn’t let go of her for a few seconds. He buried his nose in her hair and just breathed.


“Um, Gus, dinner?”


“Sorry, Shelly.” He put his arm on the small of her back and walked with her toward the house.  When they got to the patio, the scent of food wafted over. Gus started leaning in to kiss her but caught himself.


“Shelby, it is so good to see you.” Justin embraced her with a warm hug and kiss on the cheek. Brinn was so glad you were back and so was I.  Are you planning on starting her classes right after Labor Day?”


“If that works for you.  I am so anxious to see what your daughter will do this year. I have a lot of things planned for her,” as they talked they sat at the table.  “I hope to even set up a trip, maybe in November before Thanksgiving.”


“I am sure we can work out something.  Where are you thinking about going?”


“I have a couple options for Brinn to choose from.  She showed interest in Native American studies so I was thinking either the Southwest or maybe the Dakotas.”


The conversation continued.  Gus was very quiet. He couldn’t take his eyes off Shelby.  A few times he reached out and brushed her hair back or touched her hand.  As the meal was coming to a close, Justin excused himself to get the dessert.  


“Gus, you are very quiet.”


“I can’t stop looking at you.  I have missed you. I was making love with Jamie…”


“I don’t want to hear this, Gus.”


“I think you do.  I was making love to him but wanted to be with you.  I could only think of you. I love you.” Gus slowly moved toward her and placed his hand behind her head.  He gave her plenty of time to object but when she didn’t he brought his lips to hers. The kiss was sweet and seductive. By the time he began to lean back Shelby brought her hand up to his cheek and trailed it down.  


Justin stood at the door but didn’t move until Gus leaned back in his chair. He then made a production of coming out caring the two dessert dishes, setting one in front of each.  “I am going in and leaving the two of you to... talk. Great to have you here, Shelby.” He turned and entered the house as both said goodnight.


“Let’s take this to the swing.” Gus suggested. They picked up the mousse and walked to the swing. They half turned toward each other and instinctively began to feed each other.  


“Wow, this is amazing.”


“Ya, Dad whipped it up. It is really good.”  Gus ran his finger around the sides of the dish and as he was going to bring it to his mouth  but Shelby caught his hand and as he was going to bring it to his mouth, Shelby took his hand and guided his finger into her mouth.  Gus moaned as her tongue wrapped around it, claiming the sweet substance.


“I’m sorry, Gus.  That wasn’t fair. I better head back to the cottage and get some sleep.”


“I’ll walk you back.” Gus wrapped an arm around her waist as they walked. “Do you have plans tomorrow?”


“No, I thought Brinn might want to talk about classes but I am glad she is having fun her last week before school starts.”


“I would love to show you some plans I have for the new house I’m designing. I would love to get your opinion.”


“Oh, I would love that, Gus.”  


As they got to the cottage, Gus took her hand and kissed the palm.   “Around 10:00 tomorrow?”


Shelby brought her lips to his cheek and kissed it.  “See you then.” She entered the small house and shut the door behind her.



Dan arrived home around midnight.  He saw Brian sitting out in the garden so he walked over.  When he got close he saw Brian was sleeping, or passed out.  There was an empty bottle on the table.


“Come on, gorgeous, let’s get you to bed.”  He helped Brian to his feet.

“Dan, my buddy!” Brian held onto Dan’s neck. “How’d you know I was lonely.”  Brian’s mouth brushed against Dan’s. “Justin is in California. I miss him. Kiss me, Dan.  I need a kiss.”


Dan couldn’t resist the offer.  He brought his lips to Brian’s and as their lips met, Brian grabbed Dan’s ass, pulling it toward him.


Dan took a step backwards and said, “Come on, Brian.  You need to get to bed.”


Once Dan got him upstairs and undressed. Brian laid on the bed in his briefs.  Dan wanted to stay and taste every inch of the man but he knew it was not the time.  He pulled a blanket over Brian and then kissed Brian once more. “I will come by in the morning and check on you.”  He didn’t expect Brian to remember any of this. He hoped he didn’t.



When Gus got back to the house he went to clean up the kitchen.  He found everything in place and the dishwasher running. He started toward his room but stopped to check on Justin.  He knocked and walked in. Justin was sitting up in bed watching TV.


“Night, Dad.  Thanks for dinner.”


“You did more than half the work.  It looks like it is going well?”


“I hope so.  I am going to my room.  I have a couple of things to do before going to sleep.”


“See you in the morning, Gus.”  


“Love you, Dad.”


“Love you, too, Gus.”  Justin lay there for some time and finally reached down below the sheet and began stroking himself.  Softly he said, “Oh, Brian, come home soon.” Justin felt the pressure build and then his body relaxed, Justin realized he didn’t feel any fulfillment, just more loneliness.



Gus and Shelby spent the morning together.  They hovered over the computer and Gus showed her what he had planned so far.  Shelby was amazed at his imagination and insightfulness. As she got wrapped up in the plans at one point she said, “Let’s change these two rooms around.  I think the flow of the house…” she stopped and looked at him. “I’m sorry, Gus, I don’t have any right to tell you what to do.”


Gus reached over and put a string of her hair behind her ear, “Shelly, I want your input.  I hope someday you will live here with me. I hope….” he stopped and kissed her. She wasn’t even sure how it happened but soon she was sitting in his lap and as his hand began to move up her inner thigh he stopped himself.  “Let’s go look at the spot I’ve been looking at.” Together they walked out the door and into the warm sunshine. “Oh,” Gus grabbed a small cooler she hadn’t noticed before and a blanket. “I brought some lunch. I thought we could eat it at the site.”   


They spent time talking about the angle of the house and what it should be built out of. Then they sat under a tree in what would be their backyard.  “Do you think we can keep this tree?” Shelby asked. “I love the shape of it. I can pictured Brinn swinging on a swing here.”


“Or our children?”  Gus added softly. “You do want children someday, don’t you?”


Shelby was unable to speak.  Had she heard him correctly? Slowly she nodded.  “Someday, I would love to carry and raise your children with you, when the time is right.”  She moved toward him and they kissed. “I love you, Gus.”


“I love you, Shelly.”



September began to fly by.   Shelby and Brinn quickly were immersed in her studies and began planning a trip to the Southwest.  They both agreed to plan it to correspond with Gus’ fall break so he could go with them.

Gus also was deeply involved with school.  He loved his classes and the house was his main project for the year.  He also courted Shelby. He didn’t know what else to call it. They spent most evenings together but there was little physical contact besides hand holding and a kiss goodnight.  Gus wasn’t sure how long he could handle this but he knew she was worth it.


Many nights Brinn spent time with them also. Both Shelby and Gus were worried about Justin.  He was a bit manic. He would spend up to 48 hours out at the studio and then manage to get to the house and sleep for 24.  He was drinking far too much and eating very little.


Brian was worried about him too but no matter how badly he wanted to come out, the court case was in full swing right now, as well as training his new executive.  As Brian showed his concern, Justin quit calling as often. When they did talk they seemed to argue over Gus and Shelby. Brian still hoped Gus would stop focusing on Shelby.  Jamie was still there so he could still hope but all Justin could see was Shelby and Gus together.


A week before Gus’ birthday Justin called Brian very late.  Brian was already asleep but was still glad to hear from him.  “Hey, Sunshine,” he said in a husky voice, “I was just dreaming about you.”


“You’re coming home next week, right?  For Gus’ birthday?”


“Oh, Justin, I can’t.  I have tried to make it work but the lawyer thinks that the jury will be out at that time so I will need to be in town.”


“Just quit making up excuses, Brian! You don’t want to come out to California.  Did you hook up with someone and you aren’t ready to stop the relationship? Or do you just need a longer break from your family?  Stop lying to me and yourself. You are tired of playing house!” The last thing Brian heard was Justin drinking something and the line went dead.


The next morning Brian ran into Dan.  “Brian, don’t take this wrong, but you look horrible.”  


“I didn’t sleep much last night.  Justin is not doing well with this separation.  I mean he has gone through stuff like this before. Being an artist he goes through things like this before but then I was there and pull him in. Gus is keeping an eye on him but there isn’t much he can do except watch out for Brinn with Shelby’s help.  I almost wonder if he is doing it to keep Shelby and Gus together.” After taking a deep breath, Justin continued, “I’m sorry, Dan, you didn’t ask for all this.”


“Brian, tomorrow’s Saturday.  Let’s plan on a night out tonight.  I will get us reservations somewhere and we can forget about our troubles for a night.”


“That sounds perfect, Dan.  Let’s say reservations for 8:00 if you can get them?”


“I can get them. See you then.” Dan hugged Brian and kissed him.  “Don’t worry. Gus is a very capable young man. He will watch out for Justin.


“Ya, I better get going.  See you later. I will be back by 7:00 so should be ready to go by 7:30.” And Brian walked out of the garden.


Dan couldn’t believe how nervous he was.  This wasn’t a date. It was a couple friends going out to relax.  But he had to admit if Brian made a move he wouldn’t stop it. And face it, if the time was right, he might make a move himself.  At 7:30 Brian came out into the garden. He was dressed in jeans and a leather jacket and all Dan could think about was taking them off him.  


The cab dropped them off and as Dan and Brian entered the restaurant all heads turned toward them.  They were a stunning couple. As the maitre d led them to the table, he nearly tripped because he couldn’t stop looking at them.  Once they were seated, a waiter was at the table almost instantly. Dan and Brian started playing into the attention. Brian put an arm around Dan and Dan started kissing Brian’s neck. Instinctively, Brian turned and kissed him. Soon the men forgot where they were until the waiter said, “Excuse me, gentlemen.  Can I get you anything else?”


“No, I think we’re good,” Brian said to the server and turned to Dan.  “Where’s the best place to go dancing?” Brian threw a wad of bills onto the table as Dan grabbed Brian’s hand and led him to the door.  


Dan and Brian walked down the street and spent the next three hours dancing with each other and other but they closed the club in each other’s arms as they danced.  “Ready to go home?” Dan asked as his hand traveled down Brian’s back and landed on his ass.


Brian hesitated. “Ya we better see if we can get a taxi.”  The taxi dropped them off at the gate and together they walked into the garden.


Dan turned toward Brian, “Want to come in for a night cap?”  


“Um, Dan, I’m sorry.  I just…..I can’t. I had a great time tonight and you are one of my best friends but I….not now.  I can’t do it to Justin.”


Dan kissed him and said, “I understand, Brian, but if you ever change your mind just know I am here and, Brian, I am very willing.”  He kissed him once more and then left him standing.


Brian  watched Dan walk into the house and turned to go to his own place.  He entered the house and went up the stairs. Damn, he missed Justin.  He wanted to talk to him. He wanted to talk to his Justin, not this new one.  He couldn’t wait to be back with his family. He texted Justin, ‘Love you, Sunshine.’  He waited, hoping for a response but none came. Maybe he should have taken Dan up on his offer.  Justin told him he could screw around. Maybe he wanted him to. Was Justin fucking around? How did he ask Gus that one….thoughts kept bouncing around his head until he fell asleep.



Justin woke up and saw he had a message.  Brian texted very late. ‘I love you, too, Baby.’ Justin responded.  He wondered what Brian was doing up that late. Maybe he had gotten laid and was feeling guilty.  Well, he had told him to.


Justin had to pull himself together.  Gus’ birthday was just around the corner and he had invited about 40 people to come to the vineyard on Saturday for a party.  He promised himself he would not get drunk and embarrass anyone. Brinn was going to be at the party for a while but then would spend the night with Chantel.  He decided he could understand if Brian stepped out on him. At least he had his kids with him. Brian was there alone. At least Dan was there. Maybe he would text Dan and ask him to watch out for him.


Gus wasn’t sure why he was excited over this birthday.  He was leaving his teen years but it wasn’t like he was of legal drinking age or anything, not that he ever thought of that.  He could drink at home anytime he wanted so maybe making it out of the teen years was a big deal. He knew Justin was working really hard to make this party special and it seemed to be helping him focus which was a good thing. He knew most of the people coming weren’t close friends.  He didn’t have many close friends. He never had but he had a nice group of friends now. His classmates were great and of course Jamie and Lucky would be there. Most important, Shelby would be by his side. Hopefully, he could convince her he was really in love with her, because he was.



Jamie and Shelby had come to an agreement. They would never be friends but they could respect each other.  She and Justin had talked while planning the party and wondered if maybe Lucky and Jamie would hit it off. Neither of them thought those two would be a long term relationship but maybe a quick fling.  Shelby conveniently introduced the two soon after Lucky arrived. Since neither Jamie nor Lucky knew Gus’ classmates they did end up chatting in a corner for a little while but as the alcohol began to flow, Jamie and Lucky started to mingle.


As the party started to to wind up Brinn turned the music down and ran over to Gus and Shelby.   “Gus, I am leaving soon but I want to see you open my present and cut the cake.”


Shelby put an arm around Brinn’s shoulder as Gus opened the gifts and cards.  Most of them were definitely not serious. Many were inside jokes, dealing with school.  When Gus got to Brinn’s he opened it up. It was a beautiful painting of the two of them. It was clear it was the two of them. Brinn had her arms  wrapped around Gus’ neck and Gus had a huge smile on his face. “Oh, Brinny, it is amazing.” Many of the guests made comments about the 8 year old’s skill.  “You are so talented. I love you, Brinn. Now, how about some cake before you go to your party.”


The music went up and the cake was set out for all to eat when they wanted it.  Brinn was given a plate full of cake to take with her to Chantel’s. Lucky and Justin were talking when Brinn was ready to go.  “Daddy, are you ready to walk over with me?”


“Of course I am.  Would you like me to carry the cake or your bag?”  Justin asked


“Or would you like to run ahead safely and your dad and I can carry your things,” Lucky smiled down at her.


“Thank you, Lucky.  Can I, Daddy?” she looked at Justin.


“Grab a sweater.  It could be chilly in the morning and don’t run too fast.  We don’t need Lucky to help with another broken bone.”


“I’ll be carefull.  Thank you,” and she was gone.


“Shall we?” Lucky asked picking up the plate of cake.


Justin and Lucky didn’t say much on the short walk to the foreman’s house but on the way back Lucky took Justin’s arm.  “So, Brian couldn’t make it tonight?”


“He’s had some trouble at his New York office and couldn’t get back.”  They were back at the house. “I might just stay out here for a bit. Everyone in there is so young and being on a vineyard means we have wine everywhere. Care to join me?”  There were several bottles in a basket so he pulled one out and opened it. “Don’t feel like you have to stay out here with me. You might be able to pick up a trick in there.”


“I’m not interested in guys that young.  Gus was an exception.” Lucky didn’t see where Justin pulled the glasses from but he took the glass he was offered. They sat on a wicker loveseat.  “So you have been here without Brian since you arrived?”


“Yes, it’s been about six weeks.”


“And don’t think that I’m being rude but you two obviously had a very healthy sex life.  You must be…..”


“Horny as hell.  You can say that again.” He emptied his glass and refilled it.  Justin and Lucky talked for a while longer as they opened a second bottle of wine.  The conversation went from Lucky’s recent job to his recent love life.


“I thought you might be interested in Jamie if you were free.”  Justin said as he laid his hand on Lucky’s thigh.


“Do you know how big a crush I had on you when we first met?  I saw the two of you making love once and I could almost ….sorry, I was young and foolish.”


“Lucky, you were beautiful at that age.” He reached over and stroked Lucky’s cheek. “You are still beautiful.” Justin moved toward Lucky and Lucky brought his hand up to Justin’s head and pulled him closer.  As their lips met Justin melted into Lucky and Lucky pulled him close. Eventually they separated and but neither was ready to. “Lucky, stay tonight. I don’t want to be alone tonight.”


“Are you sure, Justin?”


Justin laid his hand on Lucky’s lap and began massaged his crotch. “God, yes!” He crushed his lips against Justin’s.  When they separated they were both out of breath. They each drank more wine.


“I better go inside.  People are starting to leave. Don’t go anywhere. I’m not done with you.”  Justin was a little wobbly as he stood but once he was up he was fine. He walked into the house and noticed Shelby was still at Gus’ side and they were saying goodbye as guests left.  They were making sure everyone had designated driver and no one, except maybe Justin and Lucky, had been drinking much. Justin noticed Jamie leave with one of Gus’ classmates and was glad to see he had found someone to spend the night with.


As the last group left, Shelby slipped her arm around Gus’ waist.  “I have your gift back at the cottage. Do you mind walking back with me?” She kissed him slowly parting his lips with her tongue.  


When they separated, Gus kept her very near to his side. “I would love to walk you to your place.”   He stopped when he got to Justin’s side. “Thanks, Dad. The party was great. Hey, I don’t remember seeing Lucky leave.  Have you seen him?”


“Lucky and I ended up drinking a little too much wine out on the patio so he is going to sleep here tonight.  I figured he could use Brinn’s room.”


“Sounds like a smart idea.” Gus hugged him and softly said, “Don’t wait up. I hope….”


Justin kissed his cheek, “I know what you hope. I hope that for you, too.”


Gus draped an arm around Shelby’s shoulders and they walked out the door.


Shelby and Gus didn’t notice Lucky sitting in the dark as they walked back to the cottage.  As soon as they had moved down the path, Lucky slipped into the house. Justin was covering up the cake. Lucky slipped behind him and slipped his hands into Justin’s jeans.  Justin rested his back against Lucky’s broad chest. “Can you open another bottle and grab a couple glasses? Give me five minutes and I’ll be…” Lucky grabbed Justin’s cock. “Ok, I’m ready now.  You grab the bottle. I’ll grab the glasses.”


Lucky removed his hands and the two of them headed toward the bedroom.  Lucky was already opening the bottle. He didn’t want Justin to sober up too much. He had wanted this man for seven years and now he was going to get him.



Shelby was very quiet as Gus walked her to her cottage.  As they approached the door, Gus pulled her into his arms and lowered his head to hers.  Her lips were so soft and she tasted of birthday cake and a bit of wine. As her body melted against him, he moaned.   Shelby’s body fit perfectly with his. He kept saying over and over to himself, ‘She’s worth waiting for’ when he had the urge to undress her right here and now.  


“Gus, let’s go inside,” Shelby’s voice was husky and soft. Just the sound of it sent a shiver down his spine.  She opened the door and they entered the living area. “I have your gift here.”


“Shelby, you didn’t need to get me anything. Just the fact that you are here is enough.  The way I treated you…”


Shelby picked up at small box and handed it to him, “Shut up, Gus, and open your gift.”


Gus slowly opened the box and in it he found a crystal heart that looked very delicate. It was made to hang in a window to catch the sunlight.  “It is really beautiful, Shelby. Thank you.” It was beautiful but Gus thought it was a little odd for a gift. If his house was about done instead of just getting started it would make more sense. He actually could already picture it in the south window of the kitchen and the rainbows dancing across the floor.


Shelby took the gift out of his hands and set it back on the table. “Gussy,” she took both of his hands in hers and looked deeply into his eyes.  “I’m giving you my heart. It is yours now. I have seen for more than a year now how much you love those close to you and how protective you are of each of them.  All I ask is that you love me and if the love fades you are honest with me.” Her hands ran up his arms and joined behind his head.


“Oh, Shelly, I promise I will treat you with the utmost respect and I will always protect you from anything that can harm you. I am totally and completely yours.”   Their lips met and Gus swore he felt an electrical pull between them. His arms went around her waist and he pulled her tightly against his body. After a few minutes, Gus took a step back.  “Shelby, I have to leave now or I won’t be able to leave tonight.”


“Gussy, I don’t ever want to spend a night apart again,” she took his hand and led him into the bedroom.  


“I promise to ….” Shelby’s mouth cut off his words as she began to undo Gus’ fly.  Gus reached down and found the hem of Shelby’s dress and began pulling it over her head.  His hands slid down her back, undoing her bra and then his fingers caught the scrap of lace covering her most intimate parts.  Shelby had managed to get Gus’ pants down and the two both took time to step out of their shoes and Gus pulled off his shirt. He picked Shelby up and laid her on the bed. His hand started at her cheek and he moved it ever so slowly.  The back of his fingers moved from her cheek to her neck and then it moved lower. He brushed against one of her nipples, sending a shiver through her body. As the hand continued downward his mouth began to follow the same path. He kissed her cheek and his tongue moved down her neck.  As he got to her breast his mouth paused and he took her nipple into his mouth. His tongue danced across the nipple as he gently sucked. As he brush his teeth across it she cried out in need.


“Oh god, Gus, I need you!”


“Patience, darling.” Gus’ finger entered her.  “I have waited a long time for this and plan to make you enjoy every moment of it.”  His mouth now traveled further downward. He drug his teeth along her skin. As he got to her navel he spent time exploring it with his tongue.  With three of his fingers deep inside her she began to thrust at them but as his mouth continued its downward trail it finally stopped at her cliterous.  His tongue first prodded it and then he sucked on it and again ran his teeth over it. Shelby screamed as she lost all sense of her surroundings and could only focus on Gus and her own body.  As Gus removed his fingers his hand slid lower yet and found her bud. He slipped a finger in causing her to cum even harder. He left his finger there moving it just slightly from time to time as she came back to her body.  


Slowly removing his finger he kissed her, “I hope I can do that with you every night.”


“I am not sure I could handle that every night,” she smiled and kissed him.


Gus positioned himself over her, “May I?”


“Oh, yes, Gus!”


“I hate to even ask but you haven’t been with anyone….”


“Oh, no, Gussy!”


“I have always used condoms.” his mouth came down on hers as he entered her.  He went slow and was gentle knowing she was still highly aroused. It didn’t take long before both of them peaked together, sliding into a new life together. “I love you, Shelby Jones.”



Justin led Lucky to the guest room.  He took the glass of wine Lucky offered him and drank half of it before setting it down and taking  Lucky’s and placing it next to his. He then took a step toward Lucky who pulled him into his arms and kissed him.  Justin melted into him and was soon frantically working at his fly. As the pants dropped so did Justin. He was thrilled to find no briefs, no shorts, only flesh.  Justin ran his tongue on the underside of Lucky’s dick and then ever so slowly took the whole thing in his mouth. Lucky moaned as Justin’s throat accommodated the whole length.  As Lucky began to move his hips to meet Justin’s mouth he was surprised to feel Justin’s finger enter him from behind and find his prostate instantly. As the finger stroke Lucky was all over the place physically and emotionally.  He wasn’t sure what it was that Justin was going but his whole body was on edge, ready to give in already to this man.


Lucky pulled Justin to his feet and claimed his mouth.  He untied Justin’s pants and pushed them to the floor. It was his turn to drop to his knees.  He admired Justin’s naked form. He had seen the paintings Justin had done of himself and Brian and he had not exaggerated.   He was perfect. He took Justin’s semi-erect cock in his mouth and began licking and sucking on it gently. He soon taking as much of it in his mouth as he could and sliding it in and out of his greedy mouth.


Justin pulled Lucky to his feet and before Lucky realized what he was doing Justin had him face down on the bed.  Justin pulled Lucky’s hips off the bed and after slipping on a condom and putting on some lube he began a slow steady entry.  He stopped for a moment and reached around to grasp Lucky’s rock hard dick, he squeezed it uncomfortably and as Lucky reacted to that, Justin entered him the remainder of the way. He cried out in pain and pleasure and as Justin began his movement Lucky began to relax and climb higher and higher all the while Justin held onto his erection making it impossible for him to cum. When Justin knew he was ready to orgasm, he let go of Lucky’s penis and grabbed his hips and with all his power drove into him over and over until Lucky cried out as he exploded at the same time Justin shuddered and cried out.  They both collapse on the bed.


After a few minutes catching his breath, Lucky turned to Justin and kissed him.  “That was beyond amazing. I didn’t realize you ever topped but it is obvious you have had plenty of experience.  I just figured Brian…”


Justin stood up and grabbed his clothes.  “I’ll see you in the morning.”


“Justin, please, stay here.  I can...we can…” Lucky’s hand moved down Justin’s body. As Justin began to respond again. Lucky tried turning Justin over but Justin resisted.


“Lucky, that isn’t happening. If you are ready to take it again, I am ready to go.”  Justin slipped another condom on and again drove in. Lucky instantly cried out.


“Oh god, Justin, I, holy shit….”  Justin was moving rapidly again and before Lucky realized it he cried out as he orgasmed again.  


They repeated this a third time shortly after the second and then Lucky fell into a deep sleep.  Justin got up, took his clothes, and crawled into his own bed, and slept, fitfully. Brian’s face kept popping into his dreams.  What had he done?



Shelby woke and just watched Gus sleep. They had made love until late in the night and finished with a shower.  And now awake all she could think about was Gus deep inside her again. She would settle on tasting him. She lubed her finger and moved down Gus. Shelby  took him in her mouth as she inserted her finger deep enough to add pressure to his prostate. Shelby began to stroke with both her finger and her tongue. Within a couple seconds Gus was awake.  She slowly slid another finger into him and began moving them in and out at the same speed her mouth and tongue were moving. Gus was beside himself with need. Now that he was awake he moved his hips thrusting his cock in her mouth and then moving so her fingers were deeper inside him.  As he thrust backward he filled her mouth and as she swallow his cum she moved her fingers with in him making him ejaculate even more.


It took Gus a little time to calm down. “Shelby, I don’t deserve you.  After everything I put you through and you still want me.”


“You’re right, I want you but it is more than that. I need you.  I know my life will be better with you in it. And I plan to show you how much you mean to me every day.”  Gus ever so gently entered her and after bringing her higher and higher and then stopping to kiss her as she regained a bit of her composure.  He then began circling her nipple and started the pleasure to build again and when he finally brought her to that blissful release he filled her.  He laid on top of her for several moments. “Promise me something? When you find someone better than me you will let me down easy?”


“Gus, there is no one better for me. You are the only one for me.”  She snuggle up against Gus and they both slept until the sun was high in the sky.



When Lucky woke up every muscle in his body hurt.  He had never expected that kind of power from Justin. He knew the man had skills but he had expected to be giving to Justin rather than taking it.  He wondered what would happen if he went to find him in his bedroom. He got the feeling that room was off limits and he could understand that. That was the room he shared with his husband.  He wondered if Justin would come back in here this morning. He didn’t have to wait long. The door opened slowly about twenty minutes later and Justin walked in. Lucky sat up and put his feet on the floor.  Justin walked over, smelling fresh and clean from a shower, and Lucky took his cock greedily. Justin just stood there with his head back. He had been so long since he had been able to respond to anything he just absorbed the feel of Lucky’s mouth and soon gave Lucky what he seemed to need this morning.


When they had finished Justin sat next to Lucky.  “I had planned to come in and tell you to leave this morning, that last night was a mistake, but I needed you, Lucky.  I need you. If you can stay here, if you want to stay here, you are going to have to follow some rules.”


“I did just finish a job so I am free to stay for a while anyway but I need to know the rules before I make a decision.”


“We have to be careful when Brinn is around.  She can’t see us together.”


“Agreed.  I wouldn’t hurt Miss Brinn on purpose.”


Justin continued, “And I think we need to be careful around Gus.  He will know something is going on, he’s not blind, but if he doesn’t actually see us, I think he will play it cool.”


“Ok.  Is there anything else?”


“Yes, one more thing. You will not put your cock in my ass under any circumstance.”


“What the hell? I know you bottom.  Why…?”


“I may be unfaithful but Brian’s cock is the only one that has been in me for, well, a very long time and I plan to keep it that way.  I love him. I will always love him but I’m not dead and last night felt amazing. That doesn’t mean I won’t take other things up my ass, just to let you know.”


Lucky was fairly sure he saw Justin’s cock twitch as he said the last statement, “I think I can live with that.”


“Then let the game begin.  I need to get to my room. Brinn will be back soon. Oh, there is one more thing, we will never fuck in my room but go ahead and look through the toy chest at the end of the bed.  Everything in there is clean and I have used at one point or another. Oh, and the paddles are off limits, too.”


“Anymore rules? I may need to write them down.”  Lucky said a little snidely.


“Take it, or leave it but if you take it I promise you will get hot sex at least twice a day and trust me, there are few things I haven’t tried and fewer things I haven’t found enjoyable.”

 

With that Justin walked out of the room.  He didn’t know what the hell he was doing but he needed something right now and since Brian didn’t think he was important enough to make a priority, he would make his own priorities.

Chapter 13 by Simply written

Chapter 13




Justin decided he could use a little something to fortify himself before Brinn arrived home.  He pulled out the bottle of whiskey but then decided vodka might be better. He could pass that off as water.  He filled his glass and took a big swallow just as Brinn’s blond head came through the door and started talking a mile a minute, telling Justin minute for minute what she had done with Chantel.  When Lucky appeared and told her he was going to hang out for a few days she was thrilled.


“Where is Gus, Daddy? I want to tell him about last night but I can’t find him.”


“Well, I think he stayed with Shelby last night.”


“Really!  They are back together?  I am so happy!” Brinn ran over and hugged Justin.  “Does Dad know? Can I call him?”


“Sure, here’s my phone.  Maybe it is time we get you your own phone so you can call him when you want to.”


“My own phone, really?”


“I will have to talk it over with your dad.  Tell him I will call him later tonight.”


Brinn called Brian as soon as she was in her room, “Hey, Sexy, I wish I could…”


“Dad, you might want to check who’s actually calling before you start a conversation.”


Brian started laughing, “You are right, Brinny.  I will be more careful. So how was the party? Tell me it was terrible so I don’t feel bad for missing it.”


“Sorry, Dad, it was amazing and guess what?  I think Shelby and Gus are finally back together.  Isn’t that great?”


Brian sighed, “If he is happy, I guess it is great.”


“Dad, why don’t you like Shelby?  She is the best, Dad, and she doesn’t only love  Gus, she loves all of us. Oh, and Lucky is staying here for a while.  He is between jobs so Daddy asked him to stay with us.”


“Daddy did that, huh?”


“Ya, Dad, Daddy is really lonely.  I hope it will help him feel better with Lucky here. Do you know when you will be home?  I miss you so much. Gus does, too.”


“Well, Brinny, I was hoping to be about ready to come back but this silly court case won’t end.  Is your daddy around so I can talk to him?”


“No, I am in my room and he is with Lucky somewhere.  Oh, but he said he would call you tonight. And, Dad, Daddy is going to ask if I can have a cell phone so you don’t start talking lovey dovey to ME!  Please say yes. I love you, Dad.”


“Oh, I love you too, Brinny.  And I think with some restrictions, you can have a phone. Goodbye, Sweetie.  Give your daddy a kiss for me.”


“I love you so much, Dad. Come home soon.” The phone went dead.



Shelby and Gus woke and, after making slow, sweet love they showered and decided to go to the house and tell everyone the good news. As they walked to the house Shelby asked, “Gus, after we talk to everyone, do you think we can spend the day working on the house plans?  It has a whole new aspect now.”


“I would love that, Shelly, and good timing.  Next week I have to turn the plan into the architect so we have to have the walls locked in place by then.”


“Shelby, Gus,” Brinn yelled from the house.  She came running to greet them. “Am I right?  Are you back in love? Are you together again?”


Gus stopped, pulled Shelby close, and bent her backwards as he kissed her.  “YEAH!” Brinn yelled and ran over to hug both of them. “Come tell Daddy and Lucky.”  Brinn grabbed each hand and drug them to the house.


Justin had just filled his glass with vodka again when Gus and Shelby walked in. He got the bottle put away just in time.  “Daddy! You were right! Shelby and Gussy are together. I think we should eat cake to celebrate.”


All four adults laughed had to laugh and Lucky said, “Sounds like a plan to me.” Lucky turned and moved the cake to the center island while Justin found some paper plates left from the night before.  


Gus blinked.  He was sure what he just saw was just happenstance but he could swear his dad just ran his hand across Lucky’s ass.  Lucky and Justin passed out cake and drinks were offered. When they finished the cake Shelby and Gus went back to the cottage.  Brinn asked if she could go along to see where the house was going to sit and then she was going to her studio to work on a project for school.  Shelby was now holding most of Brinn’s classes out there.


The kids were barely out of the house and Justin was behind Lucky  thrusting jeans against jeans. He reached down the front of Lucky’s pants and had Lucky hard almost instantly.  Justin’s free hand went under Lucky’s shirt and began playing with his nipples. “Damn, I wish we had condoms all over this house like we used to. Your bedroom, now.  Are you ready to take it again?”


“Shit, ya!  I don’t know what your secret is but you can make me cum harder than anyone I have ever fucked.”


“Well, guess I better work on seeing how I can improve on it.”


“You’ll kill me if it gets much better.”


“Strip.” Justin watched him disrobe.


“Aren’t you undressing?” Lucky tried to pull off Justin’s shirt.


“No, right now it is all your turn.  In case Brinn pops in the house, I need to be able to go out. Now,” he pushed Lucky back on the bed.  Justin dropped to his knees and positioned Lucky. He pulled Lucky to the edge of the bed so his ass was on the edge.  He then positioned Lucky’s feet so he was spread wide. This way he had access to both Lucky’s asshole and his dick. He spent the next half hour tormenting Lucky to the point of madness with his fingers, his tongue and finally he put on a rubber and, after 30 minutes of blissful teasing Lucky was allowed to cum, which he did violently.  


Justin heard the porch door slam.  He gave Lucky a quick kiss. “It is your turn tonight.”  and he was gone.


“Daddy!”


“Coming, Brinn.”


“Where were you, Daddy?”


“I was talking to Lucky.  Did you get your project done already?”


“No, I was just wondering if I could bring a snack with me to the studio.”  Justin helped her pack a little afternoon snack including a bottle of juice and a bottle of water.  


After Brinn was gone, Justin poured himself another glass of vodka.  He realized he was enjoying the slight buzz he had going. He was also looking forward to seeing what Lucky had planned for him.  If he kept it creative Justin might just keep him around for a while. Brian didn’t seem to be interested in coming home anytime soon.  Thinking about Brian he realized he could call him. Unless he was out partying, he should be done eating dinner now.



When Brian’s phone rang he answered it carefully.  “Kinney,” he answered formally.


“Well, Mr. Kinney, it’s Mr. Kinney,”  Justin responded.


“Hey, Sunshine.  I almost had phone sex with our daughter earlier today so I was just being careful.  I miss you.”


“So did Brinn tell you about getting a phone?”


“Yes, and it is fine with me.  We can put restrictions on it so she can only call family.  Miss you, Sunshine. I…”


“Brian, stop saying you miss me. If you missed me you would be here.  It has been six weeks. Don’t you pay your lawyers enough to deal with this kind of shit. Or is there a reason you don’t want to be here.  Should I ask his name?”


“Justin, come on. You know everything that’s going on here.”


“I do, and I think I had a lot of patience six weeks ago. Let me know when you are coming home. Until then don’t bother lying to me.  I will text Brinn’s number as soon as I have it. Keep in touch with your kids. They still believe you.” And before giving him a chance to respond, Justin hung up.  


‘Sunshine, please don’t be like this’, Brian texted, but when he got no response he gave up.  He walked over to Dan’s for a nightcap.


“Hey, Dan, got a drink for a lonely friend?”  Brian opened the door just as Dan walked out of his bedroom with only a towel very low on his hips.  “Well, it is obvious you still workout daily.” without realizing it Brian had walked across the room to where Dan stood and ran a hand down his chest, stopping just short of the towel causing Dan to shiver.


“God, Brian….”  Dan pulled himself together quickly.  “Help yourself to a drink, I’ll put on some clothes, unless you don’t want me to.” Dan could smell the whiskey on his breath and risked the comment.  “Brian,” Dan put an arm around Brian’s waist and pulled him close. “It’s been a long, long time since…” Dan brought his mouth to Brian’s slowly and when Brian didn’t back off, he took advantage of the situation and kissed him. When Brian responded, Dan’s hand went behind Brian’s head and he took it to the next level.  He crushed Brian’s mouth as his tongue invaded and Brian had no energy to deny him. Justin had just told him to fuck himself. Well, he would rather fuck Dan. It had been a very long time. Brian ripped off the towel and grabbed Dan’s ass, Dan started pulling at Brian’s clothes and once the two of them had managed to strip him Dan took in the full length of him. Brian was as beautiful as he ever was.  


As Brian crushed him against the door Dan took some control.  “Brian, if we are going to have sex, we are going to do it right.”  As Dan led him to his bedroom Brian realized he had never been in here before. It was definitely Dan’s room.  Together they laid on the bed. Brian and Dan were both used to taking charge. After a couple head bumps and uncoordinated moves Brian dropped onto his stomach.


“It can’t be this hard.  Dan, I need a good fuck, but I need to  be in charge. Can you live with that? If not I’ll leave and we will forget this happened.”


Dan reached over and touched Brian’s cheek.  He kissed Brian. “I’m yours. Let me help you get started. With a bit of prodding Brian rolled to his back and Dan slowly began taking Brian in his mouth. It wasn’t long before Brian knew Dan had skills.  Brian pulled Dan up and kissed him and then turned Dan away as he positioned himself and began to enter.


“Slow, please. It’s been a long while since I have, oh god!”  Brian reached around and began sliding up and down Dan’s erection to distract him.  When Brian felt Dan relax, Brian began to move in and out. Soon Brian was pounding Dan over and over and soon Dan cried out and then Brian let himself go.  As Dan laid there recovering, Brian slipped out of him.


“I’m sorry, Dan.  I just can’t…”


“Oh, Brian,” Dan turned and pulled Brian close. “Stay. Nothing expected.  You need someone. Let me be here for you.” Dan stroked Brian’s hair and kissed him sweetly.  “Relax and sleep.” As Dan continued stroking and kissing Brian, Brian drifted off to sleep. “Sleep, my beauty.”  What are he and Justin playing at? It was so obvious they needed each other. Somewhere in the middle of the night Dan woke to Brian kissing him.  The passion in the kiss told him Brian wasn’t thinking of him but Dan didn’t care. By the time Brian was totally awake, Dan had claimed Brian’s dick in his mouth and Brian orgasmed, thrusting deep into Dan’s throat. Dan moved back up.  “I’m sorry, I can’t be who you want, but I am here for you.”


Lucky had managed to slip into Justin’s room and found a few interesting items he brought back to his room.  By the time Justin arrived after putting Brinn to bed. Lucky had set up the toys to one side and as Justin entered he pulled him into his arms.  As he kissed him he began to undo Justin’s pants and then pulled off Justin’s shirt. He already stood in his briefs only. Lucky laid Justin back on the bed and starting at his mouth he was soon working his way to his cock.  As soon as Lucky’s mouth claimed Justin’s cock, Justin began thrusting. Within seconds Lucky drained him and then turned him over. Lucky guided Justin as he put pillows under Justin’s hips raising them to the perfect height and angle.  He started with a small vibrator that sat on Justin’s prostate. As Justin climbed higher Lucky massaged his shoulders. Justin was soon on the edge again but Lucky stopped it just before he ejaculated. Lucky picked up one of the longest vibrator he had ever seen and made sure Justin saw it.  “Are you really able to…..”


“God, yes, use it!”  Justin was so ready to really feel something.  That had to do the job.”


Lucky slowly began to enter him.  He teased him by pulling it out part of the way and then reinserting it farther.  Lucky was amazed as Justin was able to take it all. “What do you want, Justin.”


“Leave it and come here.” Justin sighed but resisted cumming.  Justin moved to his side and kissed Lucky as he guided Lucky’s hand back to the vibrator.  He took the hint and began moving it in and out and then began to roughly slam it in and out the best he could at this angle.  Justin cried out into Lucky’s mouth as his whole body convulsed But as he calmed down, he looked at Lucky and without a word removed the vibrator, stood up, grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room.


The two weeks following his birthday were some of the best days of Gus’ life.  He knew he was with the woman he belonged with. He and Shelby had finished the house design and it was now on the desk of the architect.  Gus had seen more things happening between Justin and Lucky that had him sure something was going on. He wasn’t sure what, however. He knew how hard it was on his dads to be apart and he was also sure both of his dads were drinking more than they should. And maybe most important, he knew they hadn’t talked for over two weeks.


Right after Gus’ birthday, Justin had gotten a phone for Brinn.  When Gus questioned why, Justin just mumbled something about Brian almost saying something he shouldn’t.   He and Shelby had picked the phone up and had the store put blocks on everything except for a few programmed numbers which included her dads, Gus, Shelby, John, her grandma, and Mary and Jim.  She had no access to the internet or even games. They had downloaded a few for her but if she wanted more she had to ask. She was so proud of her phone she didn’t even care how restricted it was.


At this point, Brian had decided he wasn’t coming to California until Justin asked him to.  The court case was still being drug out but at least he felt like the office was again on track.  He was careful about the time he spent with Dan. Everytime he was with him made the guilt worse. After talking to Brinn most nights Brian was fairly sure Justin had been with Lucky since the birthday party. Maybe it was just his imagination.  Would Justin just throw away their marriage, their relationship? Then Brian would feel guilty, knowing this all happened because he had been gone so long.


Shelby and Gus had decided to have dinner at the house so when Gus arrived home from school early he stopped by to see if there was anything he could help with.  He knew Shelby had taken Brinn to the college library to study some old books the library had on display about Native Americans. He had expected to find his dad and maybe Lucky in the kitchen but he found something in the oven but not the men.  He looked in his dads room but it was empty. Gus stood in the hall not sure where to go when he heard a sound he definitely recognized. He walked to the guest room and put his ear to the door. He opened it a couple inches sure of what he would find and he was partially right.  He saw Lucky on the bed. What he hadn’t expected was him being handcuffed, face down while his dad….” He quickly shut the door.


Justin’s head whipped around at the sound.  Shit? He didn’t see who it was but he prayed it wasn’t Brinn.  Without stopping what he was doing, he grabbed the bottle of vodka and took a deep drink. He pulled out of Lucky. “I’ve got to go. Someone was just in here.” He untied one of the handcuffs and threw the key at Lucky  as he pulled on his clothes and was out the door.


By the time Justin got to the kitchen, no one was in the house. He filled a bottle of water with vodka and then stepped out onto the porch to find Gus sitting in the double swing.                                                                                                                                                                                                      


“May I?” Justin nodded to the empty spot next to Gus.


“Are you sure you don’t have to continue screwing my ex.?”


“Oh, Gus, I never thought of him that way.  Does it bother you?”


“I don’t give a flying fuck who Lucky fucks.  I care that my dad, who I love with all my heart and who I know loves Pops with all his heart, is screwing Lucky.”


“Gus, your dad has basically deserted us.  I know he had to stay in New York and I understood that. But was supposed to be two weeks, four weeks tops is now almost to eight weeks and he couldn’t even manage to come to his only son’s birthday.”


“Dad, I’m not a child.  I can deal with Pops not coming to my party.”


“Have you talked to him lately? Who has HE been with? I  know he is seeing someone.”


“The only person he talks about besides people at work is Dan.”


“That would make sense.  It wouldn’t be the first time he and Dan hooked up.”


“Dad they have been friends for years.  That would be like because Emmett was hanging out with you he thought you were….”


“Or our old friend Lucky hanging out here... Gus, we weren’t….I wasn’t important enough for him to come home to his family.”


“Dad, that’s not fair.  I happen to know the case will be done this week. The decision is in the hands of the judge and he had said he would be ready either Thursday or Friday but I also know that Pops isn’t coming back  unless he knows you want him here.”


“Why would I need him here.  With Lucky here….”


“Oh, don’t give me that bullshit.  It was obvious you were getting your physical needs met but emotionally your a mess.”  Gus grabbed Justin’s bottle out of his hand and took a big swallow of what he thought was water. He started sputtering and coughing. “That explains a lot. If you don’t care about Pops why are you drinking yourself into oblivion?”


There was a pause as the swing gently swayed back and forth.  “Brian made his decision.”


“Dad, you decided for him.” He stood up and turned to Justin, “Dad, can you imagine the rest of your life without Pops?  Sharing Brinn? Being empty inside no matter how much sex you get?” He kissed Justin on the cheek, “Clean up a bit. Shelby and Brinn will be back soon and you smell like sex.”  


Justin watched Gus walk away.  He emptied his water bottle and as he stood up the swing bumped his knees and he lost his balance. Next thing he remember, Lucky was at his side.


“Justin, you Ok?” Justin started to sit up but instantly felt dizzy?


“I was getting up and the swing caught me just right and I lost my balance.” He reached up and felt what he assumed was blood.   “Help me up. What time is it? Brinn can’t see me this way.”


Lucky helped him to his feet and led him to the master bath.  “It looks like you could use a couple stitches.”


“I am not going to the doctor for a couple stitches.  You’re a nurse. Can’t you do something? You are a nurse.”


Lucky had Justin sit on a chair. “Stay here.  I am going to get my medical bag.” A couple minutes later he was back with a tote full of supplies.


“Lucky, I need a shower.  Can you help me take a shower before you bandage my head?”


“Let’s try the tub.  You are a little too wobbly on  your feet right now unless you want me to join you.” Lucky kissed Justin deeply.  “I would gladly do that. I mean you did leave me hanging.”


“The tub would be great if you can help me wash the blood out of my hair.” He glanced at the mirror.  “It is a little scary seeing my hair streaked like this.”


When Lucky had Justin in the tub he helped him wash his hair and took a good look at the cut.  “Thank god it is in your hairline and didn’t mar that gorgeous face of yours.” He carefully rinsed Justin’s hair and dried it well.  He put a couple butterfly strips on the wound just as there was a knock on the door. “ Daddy? Can I come in? I want to tell you about my day.”


“Just give me a second, Sweetie.  I am just getting out of the bath and need to pull on some clothes.”  He looked at Lucky, who grabbed a towel and helped him out of the tub.  He made Justin sit on the edge of the tub as he dried him just so he was steadier.  He slipped a robe on him and had him sit on the bed.


“I will stay in the back of the bathroom until she leaves.  Don’t stand up unless you have to. You are still shaky.” He kissed him quickly and moved well out of view.  


“Come in, Brinny. Tell me about your day!”


“Oh, Daddy, what happened?” She gently touched his forehead which was bruising darker every minute.


“It is nothing serious.  I was clumsy and let the swing on the porch bump me and I lost my balance.  I ended up face planting against the pole. Good thing Lucky is here. He put a bandaid on for me.”


She lightly brushed her lips on his bruise, “Poor Daddy.  Does it hurt much?”


“I do have a headache but I better ask Lucky what I should take.  Can you tell me everything you saw at bedtime? I probably should get dressed and check on dinner.”


“Sure, Daddy.  I will tell you all about it when you feel better.  I love you, Daddy. I hope you feel better. Did you tell Dad you got hurt?”


“No!” he snapped to fast.  


“Daddy, is Dad ever coming home?”  She asked sincerely.


“I am sure he will come to see you very soon.You  know he loves you very much.”


“I know, Daddy. He tells me every day when I talk to him.  Daddy, he asks about you everyday, and I know he misses you so bad. I better go so you can get dressed and save dinner.”


As soon as Brinn had left, Lucky came out.  He pulled out some clothes for Justin. “Dress.  I will check on the meal.” Lucky kissed him once as his hand slid into the robe.  Justin sighed as Lucky headed for the kitchen. Justin flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.  He had great kids. He had a guy that would let him do anything sexually to him, so why did he feel so alone.  He wanted Brian. He curled up and fell asleep.


“Dad, hey, you awake?  I hear you hit your head.”


“I must have fallen asleep.”


“Or passed out.” Gus mumbled.


“I had a bad headache from hitting it so I thought I would see if shutting my eyes helped and I must of dozed off.”


“Dad,  you have got to control your drinking.  What if Brinn would have found you or you had really gotten hurt? What can I do for you?  I’ll move back to the house if somehow that will help.”

“I’m fine.  I’ll get dressed and come out to dinner.”  


“Dinner has been done for an hour.  Brinn is asking if you are going to come to tuck her in.”


“Oh,”  Justin nearly choked up but then put on his tough exterior.  “Tell her I am on my way.” He started pulling his clothes on. His head did feel a little better. He looked around the room and finally found a bottle of vodka, taking a couple swallows to steady himself and then he headed to Brinn’s room.  After apologizing to her for missing dinner he lay next to her on the bed. As she spoke she stroked his cheek softly. Before long they were both sound asleep.


Gus found him there and made sure both were covered.  He then walked out and went to Lucky’s room. He knocked and Lucky called, “Come in.”  From Lucky’s tone he was not expecting Gus to walk in.


“Sorry, it’s just me.  Don’t plan on Dad tonight.  He fell asleep with Brinn and I don’t see him waking up.  What are you doing, Lucky? Why are you doing it?”


“Gus, Justin asked me to stay.  He wants me here. I know it is just sex but it is the best sex I have ever had!  Nothing against you, you are great but the experiences your dad has had...every night he comes up with something else.  Most days it takes me a half hour of stretching just to walk normally.”


“Really, Lucky? Do you think I want to hear this? And he is drinking constantly, isn’t he. I know if he wants to take on a lover I can’t do anything about it but please, for his own health, help monitor how much he drinks. I’m worried about him. I’m worried about Pops.  I am fairly sure he knows about you so if you have a job offer you might want to take it.


“I’m sorry this is hard on you.  I don’t want it to be and even if I wanted to leave right now, Gus, he is really messed up. I am not sure I would want to leave you with him right now.  I hope you know I will always watch out for him and Brinn. And, I will try to watch out for the drinking. I honestly didn’t realize at first that he had been drinking it like water, no pun intended.  If I can do something for you I will. If you really want me to leave, I will, but then you are going to have to be here because Brinn can’t be alone with him.”


“Thanks, Lucky, you are probably right.  And I know my dad is probably very good at seducing someone.”


“Let’s just say you inherited things you don’t even realize.  He is amazing in bed. I knew how sweet he was but he is so…”


“I get it.  You can stop now, Lucky!”


“Gus, let me know if there is anything specifically you want me to do.  I’ll do it.”


“If my pops calls, talk to him.”


“I will.  I won’t run from my actions.  I didn’t do anything Justin didn’t ask for.”


“I won’t say I am glad you are here under these circumstances but I am glad it is you, Lucky.” Gus left to find Shelby.


Shelby was in the swing on the porch wrapped in a blanket. When Gus walked out he didn’t notice her at first and she was sure she saw him wipe his eyes.  Softly she said, “Gussy, is everything alright? Did something happen?” Gus dropped down next to her and she took him in her arms wrapping the blanket around both of them.  “What is it, Gussy.”


Gus laid his head in her lap. “Dad’s in trouble.  I mean real trouble. He just passed out in Brinn’s bed and he and Lucky…”


“Ya, I kind of figured out they were together.  What is Brian going to say?” Shelby stroked his hair as he laid there.


“Pops already knows. Deep down he knows.  He isn’t going to come back until Dad asks him to come back.  He doesn’t feel welcome now. They are both so damn stubborn.” Gus’ voice was shaky as he spoke.


“Let’s go to the cottage, Gussy.  Lucky has things in control and you need some sleep.”


Gus sat up and slowly moved toward Shelby.  “Have I told you today how much I love you?”


“You show me everyday!” She placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him tenderly before standing up and offering him her hand.  Arm in arm they walked back to the cottage. They both got ready for bed in silence but once they were lying side by side they started talking again.


As Gus laid his head on  her abdomen, Shelby tried to change their mindset.  “Have you heard from Jamie? I haven’t seen him since the party.”


“He was here for a few minutes the other day.  He is moving out this weekend. He hit it off with one of my classmates and there is room at his place.”  He brushed her top up so he could kiss her bare skin. “I don’t think, no, I know I couldn’t cope with all of this if it wasn’t for you. I love Jamie but I now know the difference between love  for a friend and love for the one that has my heart. And as long as I have you, I know I will never need anyone else. We can face anything together.”


Tears formed in Shelby’s eyes.  She could hear the honesty in Gus’ voice. The love she felt for this man was beyond anything she had ever imagined.  She had learned so much from him and his family. His family might not be what people considered normal but she would take this family over hers anyday and she now knew how much his dads separation was getting to him.  She could feel her stomach getting damp from his tears as they laid like this. She reached down and tilted his head up so she could look him in the eye, “I will always be here for you, Gussy.”


He moved up her body until their lips met  Shelby moved her legs so they wrapped around Gus’ waist, offering herself to him.  He looked deep in her eyes as he entered her. His mouth came down on hers as he moved slowly in and out of her.  There was nothing dramatic or acrobatic about it. It was just love, deep, heart-consuming love. Gus kissed her as they separated and as Shelby looked at him, she saw the little boy deep inside him begin to crumble.  “Come here, Gussy. I will be here no matter what happens. You won’t be alone.” Gus collapsed into her arms and cried.


Shelby woke early and slipped out of the bedroom.  She knew she might be making a mistake. She knew Brian was not her biggest fan but this was for Gus.  She called Brian’s number. Brian was in his office and glanced down at his phone when it buzzed. Shelby.  His first thought was something happened to Gus or Brinn and he picked it up. “Kinney, what’s wrong, Shelby? Has something happened to Brinn or Gus?”


“Brian, something is happening to both of your children.  They both miss you terribly. Brinn is confused why you aren’t here.”


“Shelby, this is none of your business.”


“But you are wrong, Brian.  Gus cried himself to sleep last night wondering if you would come back before Justin drank himself into oblivion.”


“What’s wrong with Justin?  He’s drinking?”


“Brian, he is putting vodka in water bottles and drinking all day.  If it wasn’t for Lucky staying at the house….” She hesitated, knowing she was pushing the conversation beyond where she had planned, “Gus wouldn’t dare leave the house at night.”


“In other words he couldn’t screw you at night. And of course, Lucky is keeping a close watch on Justin each night and probably during the day.”


“Brian, I know you don’t want Gus to be with me and I can deal with that but I am concerned for your family. Why aren’t you here, Brian?”


“It is none of your business!”


“Brian, why aren’t you here?”


“Shelby, what the hell do you want from me?”


“Brian, why aren’t you here?”


There was a pause and then very softly Brian said, “He doesn’t want me there. He won’t respond to me.” The phone went dead.


“Shelly, you out there?  Come back to bed,” Gus’ voice called from the bedroom.


“Coming, Gussy.”


“What were you doing, Shelly?”


“I just got a drink,” she slipped into bed with him again.


He pulled her close, “Thank you, my love.”


“For what, Gus?”


“For being here last night, for loving me, for caring.” As he said this his mouth kissed her cheek, then he kissed her shoulder and then he latched onto one of her nipples as his hand went to find her sweetest spot.  As his fingers slipped in, his mouth continued downward. With his fingers well lubricated with her own juices, he began to work his way into her ass as his mouth began lapping up her moistness and captured her clit. She relaxed as much as she could and pushed out a bit which allowed him to progress.


“Gus, I want YOU inside me.  Please, I want your cock, not your fingers.”


“I know that hurts you so much.”


“Gus, you know the pain and pleasure.”


Gus entered her vagina to get ready and then, propping her legs on her shoulders, he moved slowly and steadily into her tight anus.  He looked into her eyes where she tried to hide the pain she felt but then he began to move and as she loosened up the bliss came across her face. Gus could see the moment she was ready and he began to move faster and with much more force.  As he did so his hand moved to her clit and as he gently pinched it she screamed and every muscle of her body shuttered over and over.


Gus removed himself and pulled her into his arms where they kissed and touched for several more minutes.  “Gus, I have to be honest with you. I called Brian and asked him when he was coming home.”


“I bet he wasn’t thrilled with that.”


“No doubt about that but now he knows what is going on. He needed to know  what is happening with Justin…”


Gus sat straight up.  “You told him about Lucky!”


“Calm down, Gussy, of course I didn’t tell him that.  I told him about the vodka. But he knows about Lucky.  He made that clear. I hope you know I did it for you and Brinn, and Justin.  You don’t deserve this. You need your family back together.”


Gus wrapped his arms around her, “Thank you, Shelly.”


An uneasy normal settled over the vineyard.  Lucky did his best to limit Justin’s drinking but when he stopped drinking he seemed to go into   a deep depression. Lucky finally handed him the bottle. “What can I do, Justin? You can’t just sit here and drink yourself to death.  Even Brinn knows something is wrong with you. Justin, I think you need to call Brian.”


“I am not begging him to come back to me.  He needs to come back and….”


“Beg your permission? Let him know he is welcome.”  That was the last Lucky said. He talked to Gus and Shelby regularly and during the day Justin had started going out to his studio some days. From what Lucky saw the painting was very different than it used to be but it was very compelling.  


Brian spent long days in the New York office.  He was pleased with his new hire and felt sure his business was in good hands.  He spent his nights at home. Most nights he and Dan sat side by side on Dan’s sofa.  Dan would wrap an arm around Brian but most nights little was said. There had been a couple nights when Brian’s need for contact had developed into more and Dan accepted the sex willingly but he was worried about his friend.  Brian belonged with Justin but Justin had quit responding to his texts weeks ago and he was sure he wouldn’t answer if he called. Brian wouldn’t talk to Dan about anything personal and Dan knew if he pushed, Brian would just stop coming over and he decided they both needed each other right now, Brian emotionally and Dan was going to take all the physical contact Brian wanted to dish out.


Shelby and Gus were supposed to be leaving on Brinn’s field trip to Arizona next week.  After talking with Lucky they all agreed it would be good to get Brinn away for a while.  Early on Monday morning Brinn and Shelby got into Gus’ jeep and the three drove away. Justin missed the goodbye.  He had spent the night in the studio, painting and then passed out an hour before sunrise. Brinn, by now, wasn’t exactly sure what was going on but she had begun to look to Shelby and Gus for the support she needed while Justin still managed to spend time with her each evening.  That was his only focus for each day, to be sober enough at Brinn’s bedtime to read with her.



When Justin realized the kids were gone, for a moment he was upset and then he started screwing Lucky in every room of the house.  By Wednesday, Justin slept in his room alone. Both he and Lucky needed a good night sleep. He had actually fallen asleep sober for a change.  He had been too tired to drink after having sex for literally 24 hours straight.


At first, Justin wasn’t sure what had woken him up.  He was still in the room alone. Then his phone rang again.  His first thought was Brian but it wasn’t his ring.


“Who is this? Do you  know what time it is? What time is it?”


“Mr.  Taylor?”


“Ya, this is Justin.  What time is it?”


“I’m sorry, sir.  It’s 7:30 a.m. here.  I’m in Pittsburgh. I was asked to give you a call. You are the son of Craig Taylor, aren’t you?


“Well, if you are asking if he donated sperm, yes, he’s my father.”


“My name is Dr. Williams.  I’m sorry, sir but I am calling to tell you that early this morning your father passed away.”


Justin stopped breathing for a moment.  “Sir, Justin, are you there?”


“Thank you for calling, Dr. Williams.  Can I ask a question? How did he die?”


“He had an aneurysm.  He came in with a headache but there is nothing that could be done.”


“Was he alone?”


“No, he was surrounded by his family. Your brothers and sister were with him.”


“Thank you for the call but I don’t have brothers and I would bet the sister that was there wasn’t mine either.  And when I think about it, I haven’t had a father for about 20 years.” Justin ended the call before he could say something else.


Justin laid there for a few minutes.  He needed to call his mom. Jennifer’s phone barely rang before she answered. “Oh, Justin, you’ve heard?”


“I did.” Justin’s voice was strong and steady.


“Honey, how are you?  Please tell me Brian is there by now.”


“No, Mom, I am not sure if he will be coming back.”


“Oh, Justin, Brinn told me they were on a trip.  Please, tell me you’re not alone.”


“I am perfectly fine, Mom, but Lucky is out here with me.  Dad wrote me off for dead 20 years ago. Why should I care that he died? Did you  know he had a new family?”


“I did.  Those kids are mostly grown now.  I think the oldest is probably in his first year of college.”


“Mom, if you don’t mind, I need to get a couple more hours of sleep.”


“I’ll let you know when the service is.”


“Don’t bother, Mom.  He made it clear I was dead to him.  Why should I care he’s no longer alive? Love you, Mom.  I will talk to you later.”


Justin left the room and went to Lucky’s.  He grabbed a condom and before Lucky even knew what was happening, Justin had slammed into him.


“Holy shit, Justin.” Lucky cried out in pain but soon he was shouting for another reason.”  As soon as he was done, he took Lucky’s cock in his mouth and finished him off.


Moments later they laid side by side staring at the ceiling. “What got into you at this time of the morning?”


“I got a phone call and since I was awake, I needed to screw someone.” Before he could stop himself he went on.  “I hope he was watching me fuck the hell out of you and then giving you a blow job. I hope that asshole died in pain.  I hope he feels like the failure he was. I hope he,” tears poured down Justin’s cheeks by now. “I hope he hurt half as much as he hurt me.”


Lucky was very confused but pulled Justin into his arms.  “Justin, what happened? Who died?” For a moment he wondered if something had happened to Brian but he didn’t think Justin would function at all if that happened.


“My father died.  I can’t really call him my father.  He was someone’s father but not mine.” Justin was silent for a moment, “Why couldn’t he love me?  Why couldn’t my kids know their grandfather? Why couldn’t he accept me for me?” Justin was almost shouting by now. “Lucky, how could he throw me away?”  No more words came, just sobs as Justin cried himself into exhaustion and then sleep in Lucky’s arms.


Lucky dozed off but when he woke again Justin was gone.  He felt a need to find him. Justin had not been in a good place when he had fallen asleep.  He looked through the house. He noticed the liquor cabinet was open as he left the house. He headed to the studio. Before Lucky made it to the door he heard Justin.  He heard things banging around. When he walked in,, the place was in shambles. But when he looked at what Justin was doing, he was stunned.


Justin had four canvases going at once.  He was going from canvas to canvas. All seemed to be of the same person but each one was progressively older.  He would work on a spot on one and then move to the same spot on the next canvas and then the next. Every couple of movements, Justin would stop and pick up the bottle of whiskey.  Since the kids were gone he went back to what he liked to drink the best. In the few moments Lucky watched, Justin stumbled more than once. He had obviously been out here a while. He had never seen the man Justin was painting but if he had to guess it was his father. He sat on the floor, Justin still unaware he was there.  He would stay until Justin collapsed and then put him back in bed.



Brian was sitting at his desk when his cell phone rang.  He looked and saw it was Jennifer. He really didn’t have it in him to talk to his mother in law this morning.  Moments later a text came in, ‘answer your phone, damn it!’


His phone rang again and he answered it, “Jennifer, I really don’t have time to get browbeaten this morning by you or anyone else so make it quick.”


“Brian, I wouldn’t call you at work…” Brian heard the hitch in her voice and he became full of anxiety, “What is it, Jenn? Oh, please don’t tell many anything happened to Justin.  Are the kids alright?”


“Craig died last night. Justin won’t admit it but I know it has torn him up.”


“Oh god, Jennifer, I’m sorry.  I know it has been a long time but he is still the father of your kids. Is Molly Ok?”


“She is.  She didn’t have a lot of contact with him but Craig hadn’t thrown her away like he did Justin.  You need to go there, Brian. He needs you.”


“Jennifer, I hate to be the one to tell you but he is with Lucky.  I know I need to take some of the blame for that but he has totally blocked me out of his life. I only hear things through the kids.  Brinn hasn’t admitted it to herself yet and Gus, well Gus would never say anything negative about him. Unless he asks me I won’t return.  And the kids are out on a school trip right now so it would be a bit uncomfortable with just Justin and Lucky there.”


“What has gotten into you, Brian Kinney. What has happened to the man who took what he wanted?”


“He has learned that others people’s feelings are more important than his own.”


“Brian, my son is as stubborn as you are.  Make him see he needs you. No one has told me but I am guessing he is drinking more than usual.  I’m scared, Brian. Will Lucky watch out for him like you would? He isn’t thinking right now.”


“Jennifer, I love him and I love you but I just can’t….Lucky will take care of him.  I will contact him and make sure he is staying close.”


“That has to kill you,” Jennifer said softly.  


“It does but his safety and emotions are more important than mine. Thanks for calling, Jenn, and I will let you know anything I learn.”


“I love you, Brian. You do know you are my son, too, don’t you?


Brian’s voice cracked as he responded, “I love you too, Jenn.”  and the phone went dead.



As Brian contemplated the call to Lucky he reached for a bottle he had in his desk but then stopped himself.  He needed all his wits about him for this conversation. He pressed Lucky’s information and he heard the phone ring.  It quit ringing and he could hear movement. He then heard a door shutting and Lucky came on the line.


“I didn’t expect you to call me.” Lucky said with a little apprehension in his tone.


“I’m not calling to start anything.  How is Justin holding up? I am sure this isn’t easy on  him.”


“He’s a mess.  He’s painting and drinking a lot.”


“Has he mentioned me at all?”  Brian had to ask.


Lucky hesitated, “Brian, he hasn’t.”


“Do you know if Justin called the kids?”


“He said he wasn’t.  They didn’t know him at all.”


“He’s right.  I will let Gus know but I will tell them to continue the trip.”


“Ok, Brian. I…”.

“Lucky, call me if you need me.  I really….I will respect Justin’s wishes but if he needs me or if you don’t know what to do, you call me.  I will be there as soon as I can get a plane booked.” Brian’s voice cracked, “Take care of him, Lucky, because if you let anything happen to him,”  he whispered, “I’ll kill you.” the line went dead.


Lucky went back in to watch over Justin.  He didn’t doubt for a minute Brian would follow through with that threat.  Brian belonged here with Justin, not him.”


Brian called Gus and told him about Justin’s father.  Gus asked if they should go home and he told them to finish their trip.  He let him know he had talked Lucky and Lucky would call Brian if he felt it was necessary.  He admitted he wanted to be there but if Justin didn’t want him there he wouldn’t stress him out.  Brinn made him smile when she was telling him all about their trip but before she said goodbye Brinn said, “Dad, when are you coming home.  I miss you so much.” He could hear her emotion in her voice.


“Oh, Brinny, I promise I will be home for Thanksgiving.  I love and miss you so much.”


There was some background noise and then Shelby came on, “Sorry, Brian, Brinn needed a hug so I got the phone.  Is Justin Ok?” Shelby understood what this could mean for him.


“He is shook up but he would want you to finish the trip. Take care of my kids, Shelby.”


“I will Brian. I love them, you know.”


“Goodbye, Shelby.”  Brian cut the line.



It had been three days since Justin got the call and as far as Lucky knew he hadn’t slept since then.  He had dozed for a few minutes on the studio floor a few times but that was it. The morning of the third day Lucky convinced Justin to clean up a bit.  He said he would only shower if Lucky joined him. Justin stood under the steaming water as Lucky sudsed him from head to toe. Lucky dropped to his knees and looked up to Justin.  Justin leaned toward him and Lucky opened his mouth. As Justin moved in and out of Lucky’s mouth he started crying, “Fuck you, Craig Taylor, fuck you to hell and back!” Justin grabbed Lucky’s head and slammed in and out of him until he shot directly down Lucky’s throat. As he finished he screamed out. It was almost an animalistic cry. He left the shower with Lucky still on his knees.  


Lucky turned off the water and rushed out hoping he could get Justin to lie down for a few minutes. He had to admit, he was so exhausted he didn’t trust himself not to fall asleep and lose track of Justin and right now he couldn’t trust him to be alone.    Justin was pulling on some clothes when he got into the bedroom. Why don’t we lie down for a little bit. We can go to my room if you don’t want me in here.


Justin pushed him backward and as Lucky landed on the mattress, Justin landed  next to him but within seconds, Lucky was sound asleep. When he woke up two hours later, Justin was gone and through the window he could see him in the studio.  He dressed and walked out to the door to go out and realized how cold it had gotten. He grabbed a jacket and when he got to the studio he found Justin in just a pair of shorts with the door wide open.  It was freezing in the room. He rushed back to the house and found one of Justin’s old sweatshirts and sweatpants. He ran back to the studio.


“Justin you need to put on more clothes.  It is too cold out here.” Justin didn’t respond but he let Lucky pull the shirt over his head and then he stepped into the pants.


Lucky looked at the paints.  The quartet of pictures changed every time Lucky saw them and he swore this man that had just died was coming to life on the canvas and from the young man to the old man the expression from loving and kind to hard and uncaring, just how he had treated Justin.


Once Justin was backed in his own world, painting, Lucky called Brian.”


It was about three in the morning and Brian laid in bed with Dan. He heard his phone and grabbed it.  “Lucky, what is it.”

“Brian, he needs you.  I have tried everything. He needs you.” Brian was already pulling on his clothes.   


“I’ll call you as soon as I know when I will get there.


Brian looked at Dan.  “I have to go as soon as I can get a plane ready.  I have most things packed. Damn, why didn’t I have a plane on stand by?”


“Brian, I have a plane ready for you.” He took Brian’s hand and kissed it.  I will call them to get a flight plan in place. You grab your bags and I will call my car to pick you up.  30 minutes enough time?”


Brian stopped long enough to hug Dan and kissed him, “Thank you, Dan.  I hope you know I love you. You are an amazing friend. You are an amazing man.”


Dan held onto Brian a second longer, “I love you, my friend.  I will always be here for you. Now go grab your bags. I can send anything you can’t get in time and I will watch for the car.”


Before Brian knew it he was on his way to save Justin, he hoped. Just before the plane took off Brian texted Lucky that he was on his way and gave him an estimate on the arrival time.  He took a sleeping pill hoping he could get some sleep before getting there. Justin needed him but he might need Justin worse.


When Brian landed he called Lucky.  “I should be there in half an hour, “ Brian let him know.  


“I will be leaving as soon as you arrive.  I think it will be better if the two of you are alone.  I don’t want to be a distraction.”


“Lucky,” Brian said, “I can’t believe I am saying this,” there was a pause,   “Thank you for being here for him.”


“Brian, he belongs to you.  No one else will make him happy. He will be in the studio. I will bring your bags in before I leave.”



As the car drove up the driveway Brian took a deep breath.  Could he deal with rejection if that was Justin’s reaction? He wasn’t sure but this was where he belonged. He hadn’t felt this much fear in a long time.   Lucky was on the porch when he arrived. The men nodded at each other and Brian walked around the side of the house and down the path to the studio.


As he approached the closed door he peered in the window.  His heart bled for him. He knew he hadn’t made a noise but Justin started turning around and Brian ducked out of sight.  The paintings were amazing but Justin looked terrible. He was being pulled to him so Brian opened the door. He needed to touch him but he had to let Justin come to him.


Brian opened the door and had to stop himself from rushing over to him.  He shut the door softly and waited for Justin to turn around. Without turning  around Justin said, “What are you doing here?”


“Lucky called me.  He was worried about you.”  Brian took a step toward him. “I am worried about you, Sunshine.”


“You obviously didn’t think I needed you last week or last month or..”


“Justin, darling, you dad was so wrong. You are…”


“Don’t talk about him.  I don’t ever want to talk about him again.” Justin wouldn’t let Brian touch him.  He kept painting. He was now focused on his father as a young man. Brian noticed a little boy in the background.  Justin was going back and forth between the young father and his little boy. His hand began to shake too much to paint.  Brian started to approach him and reached him just as the paintbrush clattered to the floor and Justin’s whole body began to crumble, just as Brian could reach him.  He pulled his trembling husband to him. Justin’s arms came around his neck holding on as the tears began.


“I loved him and he loved me once.  What did I do that was so wrong? I couldn’t change who I was.”  Justin continued to cry.


Brian held him tightly as Justin sobbed in Brian’s arms. Brian picked him up like he would Brinn, if she scraped a knee, and carried him to the sofa. He sat down and held his Sunshine. He rocked him a bit as his tears began.  His heart broke for this man who loved with his whole heart. How could a father just turn away from his son?


Brian began kissing Justin’s tears, cooing words of love as he held him close.  “Brian, was I really such a failure?”


“Oh, Sunshine, he was the one who failed.  He failed your mom, your sister, and most of all he failed you.  Oh, darling, I can’t imagine living without you. It was all his loss.” Brian kissed Justin’s cheeks again and then his lips found Justin’s.  Both felt a jolt go through them and Justin repositioned himself so he straddled Brian’s lap and he crushed Brian’s head against the sofa, as he got up on his knees and started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.  His hands were everywhere.


“Please, Baby, Please, show me I’m worth loving.”


Tears again ran down Brian’s cheek.  “Oh, Sunshine, I am not worthy to show you that because you are far to good for me, You are the best man I know.  You are the best son, the best father, oh, and the best husband anyone could ask for. I have failed you so often.”  As he talked their kisses were deepened and Brian had pulled off the sweatshirt he had put on yesterday morning.


“Baby, I am sure I stink.  I need to…”


“You need to let me smell you, to touch you.  I have missed you so badly.” Brian began working his way down Justin, worshiping his body.  He inhaled Justin’s scent as well as tasted his salty skin. When he arrived at the waistband of the pants he removed them and slowly took Justin in his mouth. After his tongue danced around it for sometime, Brian raised his head and looked at Justin’s face, “May I make love to you, darling?”


“Oh, please.”


“Shall we go inside to…”


“No, I want it here, I want it now. I want it to hurt.  I want to feel alive!” As Justin spoke, Brian positioned him over a table that held Justin’s supplies and he looked  for some kind of lubrication. Brian saw some oil on the table and poured it over his cock as he forced his way into Justin.  He cried out but Brian kept going knowing Justin would want that. Brian realized Justin was very tight. He obviously hadn’t let Lucky in.  Brian’s heart soured. He was the only one that was allowed inside him, body and soul. Brian had lost his composure and thrust over and over making Justin cry out but now they were cries of pleasure, and Brian hoped, and joy.


As Brian came deep into Justin he pulled Justin against his chest as, with one hand, he reached around and held onto Justin and stroked him until he came with a great shout.


Justin rested his head against Brian’s chest.  “Why did you stay away so long, Baby?”


“Because I’m an idiot.” He turned him and kissed him.  “I want to hold you against me, Sunshine. Can we go to our room?” Both men dressed enough to get to the house and they fell into bed naked.


Brian held Justin close while Justin told stories about his dad in the good times.  “Brian, do you think it’s my fault that Mom and Dad divorced?”


“Oh, Sunshine, it was his inability to accept what he didn’t understand.  Can you really see them together now? Jennifer and Tuck are good together.  He would have stifled your mom too much for her to be happy. Do you remember what Debbie used to say? ‘Mourn the losses for they are many but celebrate the victories for they are few’ or something like that?”


Justin nodded.


“So you need to mourn this.  And maybe it isn’t really the fact that he died but it is  the life he missed out on with you and your family. But, Sunshine, you have had many victories.  You are the most amazing artist and we have the best children ever.” Brian kissed him and wiped all traces of tears away.  “I am so sorry. Business should never have taken priority over my family.”


“Baby, I’m sorry I lost sight of why you were there.  I think I was just feeling insecure. I can go weeks up here without seeing anyone but family.  Maybe I need to find something else to do.”


“Sunshine, we can talk about all this some other time.  I think right now,” Brian’s hand skimmed down Justin’s body and he located his flaccid cock.  It instantly jumped to life. “I want you inside me. I have missed the way you make me feel, if you are up for it.”

 

Justin glanced at his now nearly erect dick.  “It appears I am up.” he smiled a small, sweet smile. “I lied, Baby, when I said I  didn’t want you here. I was just too proud to tell you how much.” He rolled Brian over so they were face to face.  He pulled Brian’s top leg onto his own hip. After a little change of angle he entered Brian and then thrust in one strong movement. At the exact moment he crushed Brian’s mouth. He didn’t move  for several minutes. The men’s mouths were saying everything without saying anything. Justin eventually began to move slowly but powerfully and together, looking into each other’s souls, every cell in both of their bodies exploded at once. They held onto each other as their bodies rode wave after wave of joy together.

Chapter 14 by Simply written

Chapter 14



“Hey, Sunshine.  Feeling better?” Brian touched Justin’s cheek.  He stretched like a cat sleeping in the sun. Once he had fallen asleep, Justin had slept 12 hours straight and now he was finally waking up. He curled up against Brian and kissed him.


“Now that you are here. I could use a drink.  I am really thirsty.” Brian handed him a glass of water.


“That wasn’t the drink I was thinking of,”  he drained the water anyway.


“I think your liver could use a little break,” he poured another glass and handed it to him which he now sipped on.


“What time is it?” Justin realized it was dark out.


“It’s actually about 3:00 am.  I talked to your mom and, Sunshine, I have the plane ready to take us to Pittsburgh on Saturday for the memorial service.”


“Brian, I have no intention of attending that service.  How could you think I would want to….” Justin was instantly emotional again.  Brian pulled him to his chest.


Very softly he stroked his hair and spoke, “Sunshine, you have to. You need closure and Molly and your mom need you there.  I will be beside you all the way and if it helps I’ll screw on his grave if it makes you feel better. I think you will regret not being there. It has been a long time since you have seen Molly.  Jenn says she is really tore up about this.”


“I guess you’re right.  I would like to patch things up with Molly.  I know nothing happened but we have drifted so far apart.” Justin smiled at Brian, “And I would love to practice for that post burial activity right now.”


“Let’s get some food in your skinny ass first.” Brian swatted Justin’s bottom but then began to stroke the soft skin.  On second thought, I bet you could survive another 30 minutes.”



It was 6:00 am before they made it out of bed and together they made a big breakfast.  As Brian flipped pancakes, Justin took care of the bacon. They were quiet for a few minutes and then Justin said, “Brian, is Lucky here.  I am guessing you have been in contact.”


Brian could see a look cross Justin’s face that was hard to decipher.  It was a bit fear and a bit shame. He took the last pancake off the griddle and put them in a warmed oven.  He then came up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pulling him back against him. Justin went rigid. Brian put his mouth close to Justin’s ear and softly said, “Sunshine, Lucky left when I arrived.  I am glad it was him who took care of you. You did what you needed to do to survive and so did I.” Justin relaxed against Brian, “We both made mistakes but we are both where we belong and that’s together. I can forgive whatever happened.  I hope you can, too.”


Justin pulled the last of the bacon out of the pan and turned to look at Brian.  “It wasn’t Lucky’s fault. But I never let him….”


“Shhhh, it doesn’t matter to me.  I have you back. I’ll scramble some eggs.  You get the food on the table.” Brian set the eggs down and went back to grab the coffee pot.  He stopped and grabbed a bottle of whiskey off the counter. He poured a shot in each coffee cup and then filled them with coffee. Justin picked it up so fast Brian was afraid he would burn himself.


“Sunshine, relax.  I am not here to make your life miserable.  I have done enough of that.”


“Baby, we can both take responsibility for our mess.”


“Ok, yes, neither of us had the best behavior and I am going to be honest with you.  Dan and I…”


Justin put up his hand.  “Baby, I’m hungry. Maybe we will talk about this later. ” He filled his plate but before he ate he drank most of his coffee and Brian gave him another doctored cup of coffee and then Justin started eating.


Brian’s phone buzzed and he saw it was Jennifer.  “Hi Jenn.”


“Brian, have you talked to Justin.  I haven’t been able to get in touch with him since he found out about his dad.  I am really worried.”


“Jennifer, he is fine.  In fact, he is eating a stack of pancakes right now.”


“Oh, Brian, thank you. I am so glad you are with him.”


“I am where I belong.  Let me see if he will stop chewing long enough to talk to you.”


Brian handed the phone to Justin and he took it, “I’m sorry you worried, Mom.”


“I wouldn’t if I had known Brian had made it there. How are you, honey?”


“I’m much better now that Brian is here.”


“Have you thought about the memorial?”


“We’ll be there.  Tell Molly I can’t wait to see her.”


“Oh, Justin, I am so glad you decided to come.”


“Brian showed me how important it was for me to be there.  How is Molly? Last time we talked was right after her son was born. She mentioned her husband was gone a lot.”


“Her husband was gone a lot.  She filed for a divorce less than a month ago.  She has moved in with me and Tuck for now but we really don’t have room for them to stay.”


“Oh Mom, why didn’t you tell me.  I could….”


“You have had enough issues the last couple months.”


“Well, tell her we will come up with a solution while I am there.  We will arrive on Saturday. I will let you know when we will be there.  We will see if we can get out earlier than planned.”


“Oh, thank you, Justin.  I love you. We will see you soon.”


“We love you, too, mom.”


“Is something wrong with Jennifer?”


“No, it’s Molly.  She moved in with Mom and is getting divorced.  You know they don’t have room for two more people.  I wish she would let me buy her the house I wanted to buy but I understand.  She likes her cozy home. Poor Molly. Maybe I will be able to help her out.”


Brian took Justin’s hand as Justin continued to talk. “I missed out on so much of her life.  I didn’t want to make her life more difficult. I didn’t want her to lose him, too. I didn’t go to her graduation because he would be there.  I didn’t go to her wedding because he would be there. I should have made work of seeing her more as an adult but I she ever felt comfortable because she knew how much I missed out on.  Maybe now that he’s gone we can build our relationship. I can get her a place to live or maybe she would like to get away from Pittsburgh for a while. I have no idea if she even has a job.” Justin was now on a roll.  


Brian had seen him like this before.  He knew Justin would balance out again but until the service was over and they were back with their whole family here, Justin would be fragile.  He would be Justin’s shadow until he knew Justin was stable again. He brought Justin’s hand up to his mouth.He kissed the palm. “I will see if we can leave Friday night so we can be in Pittsburgh Saturday morning.”


“Thank you, Baby.  Your family is welcome here any time.  If Molly wants to come out here she can stay in the guestroom or she can stay in the cottage.  If she doesn’t want to stay here she can always stay at Britan.”


“I haven’t heard that for a long time.  You know I love that place. We will never sell it but I wonder sometimes if Peter and Becca shouldn’t just move in there.  We could always have the guest house redone for us. I see us spending more time here in the future.” Brian said as he reached out and touched Justin’s cheek.


“If Gus is going to stay out here, and I think he and Shelby plan to live here once the new house is done, we will definitely stay here most of the time.  And who knows what Brinn will do. We can talk it over with them when we are all back together.” They cleared the table and straightened the kitchen.


“Sunshine, what are your plans today?”


“I was hoping to spend the day in bed with you.” Justin grabbed Brian’s crotch.


Brian moaned, “Oh, god, as much as I want that, you need to finish those paintings.  From what I could tell you are nearly done with them and they are SO amazing. You need to finish them. I don’t want you to lose your steam because as much as I know you loved your dad, you have a reason to hate him and you are working through that with the paintings.  I will be here if you need me. If it takes you until tomorrow to finish I will bring you food.” His hand slid to Justin’s crotch, “I’ll rub your sore muscles. Just call me when you need a break.”


Justin leaned against Brian and then reached up bringing Brian’s mouth down to his.  As their tongues danced Justin pressed his body tightly against Brian. “I’m thinking in half an hour I will be ready to paint but right now, Baby, I need you inside me.”


“I think I can help you with that.  Right here or in bed?” Justin dropped to his knees and opened Brian’s robe and tugging down his briefs. “Forget I asked that,” Brian sighed as Justin took him into his mouth.  He leaned against the counter holding himself up as Justin did his best to make his knees buckle. When Brian couldn’t take any more he pulled Justin up and yanked his briefs down.  In one swift move he pressed Justin against the counter and entered him to the hilt. Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s neck as he cried out, “I need you so much. I am nothing without you.”


Brian couldn’t talk as he lost control of himself. He pressed Justin tightly against the counter as they both regained control.   Brian turned Justin around and claimed his lips. As they separated, Brian said, “You are everything, Sunshine. You are the light that keeps my world growing.”  Brian let his hands slip down and grab Justin’s bare ass. “Now go get dressed and finish those paintings. I will stay away unless you need me. Of course I will stop by for a kiss from time to time.”


“A kiss?  Seriously?”


“I didn’t tell you what I was kissing.  In fact, if you need some inspiration I promise I could think of something to do with this ass while you paint.”


Justin laughed and started to walk away as Brian grabbed him from behind. Pulling him back “When I arrived, I wasn’t sure I would ever hear that again.  God, I love you!” He kissed him and then swatted Justin’s ass as he walked away.


“Do you want to play or let me paint?” He laughed again and headed down the hall to get dressed.


Once Justin was out in the studio, after sending a couple cryptic messages letting Gus know he was with Justin, Brian called Gus.  “Pops, what is going on? You are with Dad? How is he?”


“I’m sorry I hadn’t had a chance to call you.  Your dad is working through his dad’s death. I won’t lie, it’s been rough but he is doing better.  We are going to fly to Pittsburgh tomorrow for the services. When are you coming home?”


“We think we will be back either late Monday or Tuesday, depending if we sleep one more night or drive through.”


“How’s your sister? Is she there?”


There was a pause and then Brinn’s voice came on line, softly, “Dad, where are you?”


“I am with your daddy.”


“I am sure Daddy feels better now that you finally got home.”


“He is still  sad because his father passed away but he is doing better.”


“Dad, Daddy was drinking too much.  He doesn’t know I had noticed but I was worried about him.  Lucky tried to make him happy but….”


Gus’ voice came over the line, “Brinn Shelby needs you. You will see Dad in a few days.”


“Bye, Dad.  See you soon.  I love you.”


“I love you too, Sweetheart.  Gus, are you there?”


“Ya, Pops, I’m here.”


“Gus, I know about Lucky.  We have decided if the time comes we want to talk we will but right now we are together and that is all that matters.  I will let you know when we are coming home. I am not sure who will get back first.”


“Pops, I’m glad you are back.  Dad needs you, and you need him.”


“I  love you, Gus.  Kiss your sister for me.  I will see you soon.”


Brian brought a sandwich to him early in the afternoon. Justin didn’t turn around but yelled, “Get out of here, Brian.”   Brian left the sandwich.


Brian could hear the emotion in Justin’s voice.  The painting of the youngest images was complete and both Justin as a little boy and Craig were smiling and the love was so obvious.  


Brian stopped by later and noticed part of the sandwich had been eaten. Justin was finishing the second scene which showed an angry Craig throwing a teen Justin out of the house.  Justin’s face in that one caused Brian to tear up. He had seen that face at his door, in his bed as Craig had rejected Justin.


“Brian, I need you.”  Justin’s voice was weak.


Brian hadn’t even noticed that Justin had seen him.  He walked in and buried his face in Justin’s neck as Justin hugged him tightly.  Brian almost felt his strength transfering to Justin. After a few minutes, Justin stepped back.  He didn’t say anything else but waved Brian away as he went back to work.


As night fall, Brian stopped by again.  This time he brought some fruit and cheese along with a bottle of whiskey. Justin glanced at him as he walked in and reached for the bottle.  Brian sat in the back and watched Justin go through the torment of his life. The third painting was now done. It depicted the time they had tried to reconcile several years ago.  This time Craig’s face looked disgusted and in the background Brian stood with an arm around Justin, depicting support and love between them.


Brian had been sitting there a couple hours when he could see Justin’s frustration growing.  He stood and walked to him. Brian began massaging his shoulders. Justin took another big swig of the whiskey. “Brian, I don’t know how to paint this final one.  I think his picture is about right. Can you see the loss in his eyes?”


Brian continued to rub his shoulders, feeling the muscles loosening up a bit.  “He didn’t know our kids. He lost a lot.”

Justin grabbed Brian and kissed him, crushing his lips. “God, you’re right.  He missed out on US, our kids, my mom. The bastard just let his rules over power love.”   


Brian turned Justin around, kissing him he tasted the whiskey.  His hands went into Justin’s pants and his finger located the spot he was looking for.  As Brian pressed again and again, his finger soon was allowed in and he began to stroke Justin’s prostate as Justin melted against him. Justin took another mouthful of whiskey and then passed it to Brian through a kiss.  Justin’s whole body began to melt as Brian continued to massage his prostate. Finally, Justin had to stop him. “Oh, Brian, I …..oh, god, stop. I don’t want to cum. I need the frustration. Go to bed. Get some sleep. I will be there sometime.”  Brian turned and walked toward the door, “Brian?”


“Ya, Sunshine?”


“Thank you for making me finish these.”


“Come join me, soon. I don’t want to sleep without  you.” Brian slipped out.


Brian wasn’t sure what time Justin’s naked body pressed against him but he pulled him close and they slept.


When Brian woke up, Justin was still asleep so he grabbed his robe and left the room.  He called Peter and let him know they were making a quick trip to Pittsburgh. He just wanted him to know they would be at Britin but it would be a fast trip, depending on how long Justin’s family needed them.  If Peter had anything Brian needed to do for Kinnetik he would figure out a way to stop by. Peter said he would have a few breakfast items brought to the house so they would have something to eat, figuring they would be with family the rest of the meals.  


After saying goodbye, Brian verified the flight plan.  As he poured another cup of coffee, he heard his name. “Brian?”  Justin’s voice came from the bedroom.


“Coming,” he said, leaving the coffee on the counter, he  quickly went to him. He dropped his robe and got back in bed.  


Justin kissed Brian as he laid against Brian’s cooler body.  He shivered at the feel of Brian’s body. Justin ran his hand down Brian’s back and landed on his firm ass.  As his fingers ran down the valley and located the magic spot, Brian came to a full erection. Justin looked at it and smiled mischievously.  “And what do you think we can do with that?”


“I can think of several options.”


“Does this  do anything for ya?” Justin asked as his finger slipped in.


“Oh, ya, that might have a little effect,” Brian managed with a shaky voice. As Justin began to stroke Brian’s prostate, Brian’s whole body trembled.


“Well, I am not making this quick, but damn, I hope it is good.”  Justin pushes Brian to his back and tied his hands to the headboard. Next he tied Brian’s feet spread eagle.  Brian was wondering where he tied them off because his feet were farther apart than ever before. He also had to bend his knees to make it work.  This position left him in a very vulnerable position. He wondered if this is what a woman felt like when her feet were in the stirrups at the doctor’s.


Now that Brian wasn’t going anywhere, Justin went to the toy chest. He kept his treasures hidden from Brian.  The first thing Brian felt was lube and Justin’s finger. Justin was again stroking the prostate. Other than lifting his ass off the bed Brian really couldn’t move and because of his position he was very open to whatever Justin had planned.


Next he felt a small prostate vibrater slide in.  Justin moved it around for a bit making sure it hit Brian in the most reactive areas before leaving it where it was and picking up something else.  At first Brian didn’t feel anything but then, as time went on, he began to feel something that felt like a tickle or an itch. Soon he realized it was a feather.  Justin was running a feather up and down from the tip of his cock up to the vibrator in his ass. He didn’t do it for a few seconds but for several minutes. Brian needed more!


“Oh, please, Sunshine!  You are driving me totally crazy.”


“Now that I have your attention, what happened with you and Dan?”


“Justin, this isn’t the time.”  Brian moaned as Justin moved the vibrator and then started with the feather again.


“I need to know.  Did he fuck you?” Justin asked softly. “I just need to know.”


“No, Justin.” Brian managed to say as he fought to hold on.  “We were together but he knew I just needed someone. I knew it was my fault you were with Lucky and I just needed someone. Dan was someone I trust.  If I passed out he would just hold me.”


Justin moved the feather to Brian’s inner thighs.  “Sunshine, please I need….” Justin moved the vibrator again making Brian gasp breath in quickly. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I was weak and Dan was there and…”


“Shut up, Brian, I don’t want an apology.  You are back where you belong. And you still belong to me.”


“I will always be yours, and Justin, please, take me now.”


Justin slid between his legs and pulled the vibrator out. Justin slammed into Brian and with that first movement Brian nearly lost control.  After a couple stroke Justin felt Brian’s cum warm between their bodies. As he skimmed over it he orgasmed deep inside his husband.

After they showered and dressed  Brian looked at Justin, “Will you show me your last picture?”  


“Go ahead, but I’d rather not go look at it.  I will want to change something.”


Brian took him in his arms and kissed him.  “I am sure it is perfect. Why don’t you finish packing and I will be right back.”  Brian left Justin standing in the bedroom as he walked out to the studio. He entered the small building and saw it still on the easel.  His heart ached for the man he loved. His father’s pain was evident on the aged face. Justin had drawn on the strength of their family to triumph over this homophobic man. Behind the man was a family, their family, holding hands and walking away from him.  Brinn was walking between Justin and himself holding onto their hands while Gus had an arm draped around Justin’s shoulders.


Brian hadn’t realized that he was crying.  It was so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.  Justin showed their family was truly that. They were there for each other and they would never leave their children.  He stayed long enough to wipe his eyes and then went to finish packing for their trip.


When he walked in and saw Justin he didn’t say anything but he took him in his arms and kissed him, long and hard.  “All I can say is it was his loss, and you made that obvious in that painting.”


They left the house at 10:00 pm and by midnight they were in the air flying to Pittsburgh.  The flight plan said they should arrive about 9:00 am so Brian and Justin both knew they had to get some sleep.  They couldn’t get their normal plane so they didn’t have a bedroom but there were couches that folded into a small bed.  They stripped to their briefs and laid down across from each other they could actually hold hands on this small plane. There was about a foot of open space between them.


Their fingers were linked as they both tried to sleep.  Brian fell asleep and when he woke up an hour later Justin was no longer laying there. He was sitting in a seat nearby but he looked very distraught. “Sunshine, come over here.” Brian reached toward him and he stood and walked over.  Brian pressed himself against the back of the small bed area and made room for Justin to curl up next to him. Brian wrapped his arms around him and held him very tightly. His whole body trembled. “What is it?” Brian was fairly sure he knew but Justin needed to talk it out.


“I have let my family down for so long. Molly wasn’t even 10 when I left home and face it I didn’t go back.  She had to feel like I deserted her.”

“Justin, it isn’t your fault you didn’t go home.  It was your dad’s fault.”


“But she was too young to know that and yes, we reconnected a little as adults but that closeness….I look at Gus and Brinn and see how much I missed out on.”


“Sunshine you need to stop thinking like that.”


“I can’t.  My hatred toward him….”

“You didn’t hate him.  In fact, I am sure you loved him.  It was the rejection that you hated, that caused you the hurt.”


“You don’t know how I feel!  How could you!”


“Because I had parents that rejected me from the moment I was born.”


Justin stopped talking.  Brian could almost feel him pouting, maybe not pouting but wallowing.  He decided it might be time to distract him.


“So we are done with this conversation?  I don’t think we have come up with any answers.”  Not a word from Justin. “Justin, I’m talking to you.”  Justin pulled out of Brian’s arms and sat up.


Brian sat up next to him, “You are acting like a spoiled brat! You know that, don’t you? You were the privileged little brat then and it still comes out, like now.” He knew that would get a reaction from him.


“You are a jackass!  How dare you…” Justin’s words stopped as Brian pulled him over his lap, yanked down his briefs, and he began to spank him.


Brian spoke as he struck him firmly, “Stop the pity party!  You have more people that love you than anyone really deserves. And if your biological extended family doesn’t love you it is their problem.  You have all the love you need you stubborn, blockhead.” By now Brian’s hand was stinging and Justin’s face was tear stained. Brian managed to get his own briefs down and he guided Justin up and then to a sitting position on his lap where Justin could take him in.  Brian felt the heat coming off of Justin’s red cheeks as he forced Justin to stay where he was without moving. He pulled him back tightly against him as he leaned back against the couch. The fight all drained out of him. Slowly, Brian began to lay down taking Justin with him.  Once they were on their sides Brian began to slowly move in and out. There was no rush and no tension, just easy, comfortable lovemaking. They fell asleep still joined and as the pilot gave them a 30 minute warning the men slowly separated and both dressed. As they began to descend, they sat side by side holding hands.


“Sunshine, I’m here for you anytime you need me.”


“Thank you, Baby, and thank you for helping me to get refocused.  I could never have done this without you.”



Brian had a company car waiting for them at the airport.  After talking to Jennifer they decided they would go past Britin and would be at Jennifer’s about noon.  When they arrived at the house they found a few groceries in the fridge thanks to Peter and Becca. When they arrived at the bedroom it was obvious someone had freshened the sheets too.   They laid down for a few minutes.


Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and gently cradled his ass.  “You OK?


“I am.  I think I needed that to focus.  My brain was running all over. It still is but at least now it makes some sense. I have two brothers I have never met and Molly is really a stranger to us, too.  I don’t even know their names.”


“Sunshine, we can do this together.” Brian pressed his body along the whole length of Justin and held him close.


“Baby, let’s just stay in bed.  This bed where Brinn used to lay between us and giggle.  Nothing can touch us here.” Brian’s hand grasped his crotch. “Ok, you can touch me here,” He drew in a breath.  “I know, I know we have to get up. Promise me, when we come home tonight that we can make love in the hot tub and drink a large whiskey.”  


“I promise I will do whatever you want in the hot tub and,” Brian reached behind him and pulled out a flask. “And you won’t have to wait until we get home for the whiskey.  I will have it with me if you need it. Now we need to get going. I’ll wash your back if you wash mine.”


Justin gave him one of his trademark smiles, “If you play your cards right, I could be convinced to wash something else.” He winked and headed toward the shower.


An hour later the men were in the SUV.  Brian glanced at Justin. “Breath, Sunshine.  Molly, needs her big brother now and no matter how long it has been, you are still her big brother and she loves you.” Brian took Justin’s hand and kissed it.  When he tried to let go Justin held on to it. He didn’t let go until Brian needed it on the wheel.


As they pulled up in front of Tuck and Jennifer’s house the front door opened and a beautiful young woman stepped out. “Justin!”  Molly called to him.


Justin was out of the car before Brian had put it in park and ran up to meet his little sister.  He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. “Oh, Molly. I should have been here for you so many times.”


“I forgot how handsome you were, big brother.  I am so glad you came. Jr. and Henry are anxious to meet you. They are good kids.”  As Molly talked Brian walked up behind Justin and slipped an arm around him.


“Molly, you remember Brian?”


She smiled shyly, looking like the little girl Justin used to tease.  Brian kissed her cheek and gave her a little hug before returning to Justin’s side.  “I am sure your mom is wondering what is keeping all of us.” Brian put a hand on the small of both Molly and Justin’s backs and guided them in.  Jennifer was thrilled to have both her kids in the house at the same time.


Tuck and Brian let them have time alone but Brian kept an eye on Justin.  “Is something wrong with Justin? You seem to be hovering a bit.”


“I know this is rough on everyone but….”


“I get it.  Molly has had a hard time, too.  She has always been sort of on the outside of his family.”


When Brian came out of the restroom some time later and he heard some soft noise.  He followed the noise to the guest room. He heard Molly’s voice speaking softly. He knocked and she said, “Come in.”  Molly was sitting in a rocking chair with her son.


“I hope I’m not disturbing you.  I heard the little one. He’s beautiful.  What’s his name?”


“Paul.”


Brian could see how tired she looked.  “May I?” He held out his hands and Molly offered her son to him. “Don’t worry.  I have done this before.”


“Brian, would you mind taking him while I change to go meet the rest of the family.”


“I would love to. Do you mind if I introduce him to his uncle?”


“No, please do. Thanks, Brian.”


Justin looked up and saw Brian coming down the hall with the baby in his arms.  His heart instantly melted. “Who do you have here?”


“Justin, let me introduce you to your nephew, Paul.  He is gorgeous. I think i see a little of his uncle in him.” Brian kissed Justin as he handed the baby over to him.  The two men cooed over the little boy until Molly returned.


“He’s beautiful, Mol. I guess we should be going. Is Paul coming with us?”


“No, Mom is watching him.”   


Jennifer came up and took her grandson.  “Molly, why don’t you throw a couple things in an overnight bag and stay at Brian and Justin’s tonight.  You two have a lot of catch up to do and it’s not like you don’t have room.”


“Are you sure, Mom?” After looking at Jenn she looked at Justin.  He nodded with an assuring smile.


“I’m sure. Go grab some stuff.”


“If you have a swimsuit take it.” Brian said as Molly walked away.  He pulled Justin in his arms. “We will either get very cleaver or wait until we get to bed.”


Jennifer took her grandson, “I don’t want to know,” she touched Justin’s cheek.  “You don’t know how much this means to her.” She kissed him and then touched Brian’s hand.  “And thank you for being here for both of them.”


Brian kissed Jennifer’s cheek,  “Where else would I be, ‘Mom’?”


“You know I am not nearly old enough to be your mother,” she said with an agitated tone but then she smiled and laughed. “I am proud to have you call me mom.”


“Don’t get used to it, Jennifer but I am very glad I am part of your family.”  


Molly came back with an overnight bag.  She kissed her son and then her mother, thanking her. As Jenn walked them to the door, she said to Brian, “Take care of them for me.”


“You don’t ever have to ask, Jenn.”  Brian responded as they left.


“I  know, Brian.  I gave him to you a long time and he is an amazing man.”  


“I won’t argue that.”



The conversation was sparse as Brian drove to the spot they were meeting the family for dinner.  Justin held Brian’s hand as he drove. As they neared the restaurant, Brian handed Justin the flask he had in his pocket.  Justin took a big swallow.


“What’s in that?”  Molly asked from the backseat.


“Sorry, Mol, your big brother….” Justin started.


“Has had a rough couple months,” Brian interrupted.  “It’s Jim Beam. Do you need a….”


“Hand it back here!”  Molly took a swallow and passed it back.  “Justin, Jr. and Henry are very nervous to meet you.  They both texted me today about their famous, big brother that they have never met.” She reached forward and touched his shoulder.  “Their mom really tried to get Dad to invite you over but, well, you know Dad. Knew Dad. But, Justin, he was very proud of you in his own way.” Justin reached up and took her hand.  “He was just so hung up on you being gay and he always felt you chose Brian over him.”


“I did.  Brian wanted me to be me. Dad….”


“I know.  I couldn’t understand it back then but I do now.”  


Brian pulled up and turned the vehicle over to a valet.  He placed his hands at the small of Molly and Justin’s backs and kissed each of them on the temple.  “Let’s do this.”


The evening started out uncomfortable. Molly tried to make Justin feel comfortable.  She introduced him and Brian to Lisa, their stepmom, and to Craig, Jr. and Henry. They were good looking young men and as the evening went on, with Brian’s masterful skill of conversation, everyone felt more comfortable.  Justin sat across from Lisa and at one point the boys were involved in a conversation with Brian about their vineyard when Lisa reached across the table and lightly took Justin’s hand.


“Justin, I am so sorry we haven’t met before.  I loved your dad with all my heart but I never agreed with him when it came to you.  I know it doesn’t help but everyday he regretted not being in contact with you but his ego just wouldn’t let him apologize.” Justin’s eyes started misting over  “He followed your career. He even bought one of your paintings.” As tears began to roll down his cheeks, Lisa came to his side of the table and he stood up to hug her.


“Thank you for telling me that.” Justin responded.  He didn’t have to see him to know Brian was standing behind him and Lisa released Justin into Brian’s arms. Brian held onto him tightly until he felt Justin was ready and he then let him go slowly. As they separated, Justin noticed his brothers watching them but not in a judgemental way.  They appeared to have their mother’s heart.


The evening was soon over  and they said their goodbyes until tomorrow at the service.  Justin gave both of his brothers a hug and he felt them hug him back, with no reservation.  It was time to get some rest. Tomorrow they would all be on display.


As they waited for their vehicle, Brian pulled Justin into his arms and pressed his lips to Justin’s in a long, drawn out kiss.


“Hey, guys,” Molly’s voice interrupted them. “Before I have to get the hose, our car is here.”


Justin turned and ruffled Molly’s hair and then took her in his arms. “I am so sorry I missed out on you growing up. Baby, I am sitting in the back and snuggling with her on the way home. Deal with it!” He blew him a kiss as he climbed into the back with her.


“Sunshine, as long as I can climb in your back later…”  Brian heard Molly choke in the back. “If you are going to hang with your big brother, I am afraid you are stuck with me, too, and I am never shy about how much I want to be with him anytime, anywhere.”


“And trust me, Molly, he has had me, many times, many places.”  Justin saw the sad look coming over his sister’s face. “Oh, Molly, I am sorry!  Here I am talking about my happy marriage when you are going through a divorce. What are your plans? Do you have an

Idea what you are going to do?  I mean with Paul being so young, you can’t be working right now.”


“I actually have been applying for jobs.  My ex, well soon to be ex, is already living with someone and wants nothing to do with us.” Justin heard her voice crack in the darkness and he pulled her close.  “I obviously didn’t pick as well as you did.”


Brian slowed down and turned into the driveway.  As the house came in to view Molly looked out the window.


“Home sweet home.” Justin said.


“When I was a teenager, I used to ride past this place, wondering if you were home?”


“Why didn’t you stop?”


“Justin, I felt guilty.”


“Guilty about what?”


“That he disowned you and kept me and then that he didn’t invite you into the new family.”


“None of that was your fault, Mol?”


By now they were in the garage and Brian opened the door to let Molly out. He kissed her on the lips, quickly.  “Thanks for the compliment.” He winked at her and she felt like a 16 year old with a crush. She could tell what her brother saw in him. And she could see how much Brian loved her brother.


Justin showed Molly around the house and put her in Brinn’s room.  It was much bigger than the guest room across the hall and it was at the other end of the hall, although their room is fairly sound proof.  Brian got the hot tub going and opened three bottles of wine before putting on his trunks. Justin was the next downstairs. Brian snagged him into the hallway and instantly thrust his hand down the suit as he crushed him against the wall.  Justin was instantly at full attention.

“Oh, lord, I want you so far inside me that..”  Brian’s mouth came back down on Justin’s and thrust his hips into his.  They both heard Molly on the steps.


Brian pulled away, “Damn, don’t forget where we were.”  When Molly walked in it was obvious what those two had been up to.  Both of their trunks were unable to hide it. Justin blushed a little.


Molly threw an arm around his shoulders, “Justin I am not ten anymore.  I just had a baby myself. I know about love, well I thought I did.”


“Well, since it is obvious you are an adult,” he handed her a glass of wine.  He gave Justin one and took one himself. Carrying the bottle with him, he had two more out by the tub.  Justin and Brian curled up next to each other with Molly on the other side.


As they sat enjoying the wine, Justin and Brian told Molly about their life and their children.  It was obvious to Molly how much they loved Brinn and Gus and how special they were. They asked Molly about her life and plans and soon Justin and Brian were on either side of her as she cried.  In the last two months she had given birth, filed for divorce, and lost her father. Jennifer and Tuck were there for her but right now that wasn’t much.


“Molly, come home with us,” Brian said.  “We have a room at the main house or you can have one of the cottages.  You can stay as long as you like. Brinn would love to have a baby in the house.  She misses all her cousins’ children when we are out here. And it will give you time to recuperate and decide what you really want to do.  If you want to come back to Pittsburgh you could use our loft for a while or even stay out here.”


“I can’t put you two out like that. I mean, I haven’t been in your life, and I could have been. If I’m honest there were times I was running away because it was easier than dealing with Dad.”


“Molly, I don’t care why we were apart.  We are together now and Dad isn’t here to ruin it. Please, think about it.  I could really use you there.” He didn’t go into detail but told her Brian and he had been apart for a couple months due to work and that he had been drinking too much at the time.  It would be good for both of them.


“If you’re sure, I would love to.” She gave both of them a kiss. The sudden movement made her very dizzy.  “I think I better get out of here. Your wine is amazing but I have not been drinking much and with this warm water…” she stood and nearly lost her balance. Brian caught her.  


“Let me help you,” Brian stood up and gave her his hand as she stepped out.  She took one of the fluffy towels that were available as Brian climbed out.


“Brian, I can make it up the stair and into bed myself.”


“Are you sure?” Brian asked concerned


“Yes, I get the feeling you two had something planned for the evening and I interrupted.”


“Molly, we always have that planned.” Justin chimed in from the hot tub. He giggled a bit.  Brian had to smile. Justin may be drunk, but it was a happy drunk, his happy drunk. “She said she can make it and I have faith in my sister.  Now get your ass back in this tub so I can get you into my ass.”


Brian could tell that might have been a bit more than Molly was ready for so he tried to lighten the mood.  “I got to go, duty calls.” He walked her to the door. “We are really glad you’re here. I don’t think Justin realized how much he missed you. If you need anything tonight you know which room is ours.”


“Thank you, Brian.  Thank you for loving him like you do.” With that she ran into the house.  They both had heard the emotion in her voice.


Brian stepped back in the tub.  “We can check on her later. I think a little time alone is what she needs.” Before he sat down he removed his trunks.”I think we could use some time alone, too, my drunk gorgeous lover. Get rid of those trunks and come sit on my lap my lovely.”


Within seconds, Justin was straddling Brian’s lap with his arms wrapped around Brian’s neck. They spent several minutes kissing, sliding their tongues against each other, sending shivers through them. Brian ran his hands down  and began rubbing Justin’s ass. Justin trembled. Brian spoke softly in his ear, “Does it hurt?”


“Just a little.  It actually gave me something to focus on a couple times today when I needed something else to think about.”  


“Well, let me give you something to help you forget about everything.” Brian’s finger entered him and gently stroked him as he kissed his temple, his cheek, his nose.  As Brian claimed Justin’s lips, he thrust a second finger into Justin. Justin’s hands reached between them looking for Brian’s cock. He slid his own body back, taking more of Brian’s hand so he had access to Brian and he began to slide his hand up and down on  Brian’s penis, hardly able to stop himself from coming. He leaned forward and bit Brian’s ear lobe. When he let go Brian removed his hand and slipped out from under him. He pressed Justin forward so he could lean on the edge of the hot tub. Brian slowly entered Justin.  Pulling Justin up against him and holding him close with an arm around his chest, he sped up and thrust with more power.


The men both shivered from the chill in the night air and from the feel of the friction between their bodies.  Justin reached back and held Brian deep inside of him as he shivered in an orgasm. His muscles clasped around Brian and after thrusting a couple more times Brian held onto Justin with both arms as together they slid under the steaming water.  Slowly Justin turned removing Brian from inside of him. They kissed and then both agreed they were quite pruny. They grabbed their suits, wrapped towels around their waists, and ran into the house.


“Sunshine, grab your robe and check on your sister.  I’ll lock up and meet you in our room in a bit. With the time change, I am not quite tired.”


“Can we have play time? I am ready to see how much I can take.  I challenge you to come up with something.” Justin ripped off Brian’s towel as he ran upstairs.


Brian was standing in the kitchen naked when there was a knock on the door.  He dodged behind the kitchen island and saw Peter standing there. He waved him in and reached down and grabbed the  towel Justin had removed.


“Hey, Uncle Brian.” Now that Brian had the towel wrapped around him he stepped out and hugged Peter.


“How’s it going? How is Becca and the babies?”


“I can’t believe how fast they are growing. But everyone is good, thankfully.”


“Is the house getting  a little crowded?”


“Well, we have talked about finding a bigger place.  I mean we can’t thank you enough for letting us stay there so long.”


“Don’t buy anything without talking to me.  At least if you like living out here, Justin and I were just talking about letting you move in here, if you would like.”


“We couldn’t do that.  You guys belong here.”


“But we are here so seldom it seems a pity to let this great house be empty so much.  Think about it and Justin and I will talk a little more. Do you have anything going on tomorrow maybe late afternoon?”


“We typically just hang out on Sundays.”


“I am not sure what time we will be back from the service and family stuff but how about just having pizza and pasta here.  Plan on it and I will let you know what time tomorrow as time goes on. Would you mind talking to the rest of your family and see if they can come? Justin’s sister and her son might be here and maybe Jennifer. Who knows maybe Justin’s half brothers will be here, too.”


“I came here to see how he was doing and if I could do anything for you while you are here.”


“He is doing well now.  His sister was what he needed to make it through this and I think she will be coming back to California with us for a bit. They need each other right now.”


“Well, from what I saw when I walked up I am guessing Justin is waiting for you by now.  Tell him we will see him tomorrow.”


Peter left and Brian locked the door behind him.  After turning off the light, Brian went to meet Justin.  He found Justin under the blankets. He threw his towel in the bathroom and joined Justin.  “Is Molly alright?”


“She was crying a little when I checked on her. We talked a few minutes and she actually just fell asleep after a few minutes. What took you so long?  I thought I heard another voice? Was that Peter I heard?”


“Ya, I invited everyone here tomorrow night. Any of your family can come if they like.  We will just order pizza and pasta. Peter is going to talk to John and Tony. But right  now I think I remember you saying something about playtime?”


Justin turned over  and pressed his ass against Brian’s cock.  He could tell that Justin had already started without him.


“You said you wanted something big.  Did you have a preference?”


“I want something up my ass that would horrify my father.”


“That would just be me.”


“Please, Brian, give me the pleasure I need.”


“At your service,” he slid down and when he realized Justin had just put in a string of vibrating beads which help him loosen up, he began to rim him over and over.  Justin had laid out several options so he grabbed the longest and biggest one laying there. He thought it might have been a gag gift he gotten once. He lubed the whole thing, not thinking it would ever all manage to get in but they would have fun trying.


Brian removed the beads, sure he saw some of his cum on them from earlier.  He laid Justin on his back and moved between his legs where he stayed, slowly adding the vibrator, giving Justin time to adjust, kissing and playing with him to distract him from the stretching pain.  Brian tried to stop but Justin was not done yet.


Thirty minutes later, Brian had gotten the whole dildo in. Justin had re positioned himself and near the end Brian rubbed his stomach to help with cramping he felt. “What do you want me to do now, Sunshine?”


“Blow me, I want to come and I don’t think I can.”


“You are in pain, darling.  Let me take it out and then I will give you a blow job.”


“No, I want to picture the horrified face of my father if he is watching from wherever he is now.”


“Justin that is going to really hurt, I think when you cum.”  Justin’s answer was to reach down and start trying to jerk off himself.


Brian sighed, “Get your hand out of the way.” He took Justin in his mouth and as he licked and gently sucked Justin began to moan and as his body spasmed he cried out in what Brian was sure was pain but then as he came down the tears were not from pain. Brian removed  the immense vibrator and pulled him close.


“I always loved him.  I just wanted him to love me.”


“Show him the man you really are, not what he imagined you’d be.”  Justin didn’t say a word but curled up against Brian and fell asleep in his arms.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


Brian and Justin were in the kitchen in suits when Molly came down in a simple black dress. “Do you drink coffee, Molly?”  Brian asked


“Oh,yes, please.”


Brian handed her a cup and directed her to sugar and cream. She took a sip and then looked at her brother, “Justin, I want to warn you, Dad has the same friends he always did and I expect most of them to be there today.”


“Of course they will.”  Justin glanced at Brian. “I don’t care.  How many of them have an amazing family? I do!  And I know when I get home I will have family and friends that love me, so why should I give a fuck what those prejudicial pricks think.”


Molly walked over to Justin and hugged him. “How did I ever survive without you in my life?”


“Well, now you won’t have to worry because I am not going anywhere. And I have a feeling I could buy all those good old boys companies and not even feel it.”


“How rich are you?”  Molly looked at him with large eyes.

“Let’s just say if you need some help financially to get on your feet, we’re your guys.” Brian said hugging her.


“How was Dad’s business doing, do you have any idea?”


“Not really, although I know he was doing better now than he was several year ago. I think he was keeping his family afloat.  I am guessing the boys will be expected to pay for their own college like I was. I’m still paying that off.” Brian and Justin both made a mental note to take care of that.


“We should probably get going.  Mom and Tuck will meet us there. The rest of the family said they would be there in half and hour so they will beat us already.” Justin said.


As they pulled in at the funeral home Brian handed Justin the flask again. Justin smiled at him.  “I’m ok, Baby, but keep it in your pocket.” They met in the middle and kissed before getting out.


Justin opened the door for Molly and took her arm while Brian circled around. He put an arm around each of them, “I am here for both of you today.  If you would rather I sit back with John and Peter, I will.”


Justin turned and pulled Brian’s head down to his and kissed him deeply as people walked into the service, “You are not leaving my side.  You are my husband and you will sit with me as family.”


Brian nodded and put an arm around each of them.  Jennifer and Tuck met them in the building. Molly got a panicked look on her face, “Mom, I wasn’t thinking.  Where is Paul? How could I forget my baby?”


“Honey, you knew your baby was in good hands and he still is.” Jennifer looked over at Justin, “He’s with Alice.  I got a call from her when she heard about Craig and she happens to be in town.”


Justin put an arm around Molly and said, “Molly, your son is in the best hands imaginable.  She was our nanny when Brinn was born and truthfully she was so much more than a nanny. She is family.”


Molly, Justin, and Brian were led to a back room where Lisa and her sons were  seated. The next hour was a blur. There was a short service where Jr. spoke about his wonderful father, along with 3 of his best friends. Justin was surprised at how many of their friends were there for support.  Ted and Emmett were there as well as Debbie and Carl. Michael had contacted him and said that JR and he were checking out a possible college for her to attend starting after the new year. Of course Daphne was there for him also as well as Becca, Peter, John, and Tony.  Claire had stayed home with the children.

After the service there was a reception.   Brian was doing what Brian does best, he knew where Justin was at all times but he was working the crowd of businessmen.  Justin was about to find Brian for the flask when he realized there was a bar. Justin was sipping on a drink when he saw Henry slip out a side door.  He followed him and found him in a courtyard, smoking a cigarette. He looking a little surprised and looked like he was going to put it out but when Justin smiled to took a deep draw on it. Justin sat next to him and reached for the cigarette.  After taking a long draw on it he handed it back to his brother.


“How are you doing?” Justin asked nonchalantly looking down at the grass.  


“My dad is dead, my mom is worried about money, and I am supposed to be picking out a college and I don’t have a clue so I guess my life is pretty shitty right now.   Oh ya, and I have a new brother who acts like he cares when I have never met him before.”


“Henry, I know your life feels fucked up right now.” Henry looked at him as Justin put his hand on his shoulder. “I know I am a stranger to you.  Was he a good dad? I mean he was to me when I was young. He worked a lot but he tried to make time for ball once in a while. It just went wrong when he found out I was gay.”


“He was a pretty good dad.  Ya, he worked a lot but that was to support his family.” Justin wondered how often that line had been thrown at him.  Henry’s eyes began to fill with tears and Justin didn’t want to push but he moved his hand a bit and Henry collapsed against him.  Justin pulled him close and was glad Henry didn’t tense up. He stroked his hair and let him cry. He realized his brothers were close to Gus’ age.  His dad hadn’t waited long. Henry was a 16 or 17.


“I have a son about your age.  Well, he just turned 20. His name is Gus.”


“You have a son?”


“I do and a daughter.  Our son was actually born the night I met Brian and is biologically his.  Brinn, my biological daughter is almost 9. We have raised them together. They are my everything.”


“I think I saw a picture of them. You guys were kidnapped or something.  Dad was really worried. He didn’t ever talk about you but you were always a ghost in the corner at our house.”


“I am sorry for that, Henry. I wish I could have been a part of your life but when I tried he just couldn’t get over my lifestyle so I thought it was best to keep my distance. But, Henry, I am here now and if I can help you in anyway, if you need to just talk, I am here for you.”


“Thanks, Justin.  I hope we can get to know each other better.  Brian seems like a good guy.”


“He is the best.  I have been with him since I was your age and I couldn’t love him more.  We spend time here for Kinnetik, yet.”


“That huge building downtown?”

“Ya, Brian started that about 18 years ago.  He has offices in a couple other places, too.”


“Wow, Dad said you were really rich.  Of course at the time he was pretty drunk and talking to Jr. about colleges.  He didn’t have money for us for college which is Ok. I mean, lots of kids have to pay for their own.”


“Excuse me,”  Lisa was standing at the door.  “I don’t mean to interrupt but, Henry, some of your friends are here.  They are looking for you.”

Justin and Henry stood and Henry reached out first to shake Justin’s hand but then gave him a hug instead.  “We will talk later.” Justin assured him as he walked into the building. Justin started following him but Lisa stepped out into the garden.


“Justin, can I have a minute?” Lisa asked politely.


Justin took her hand, “Of course, can I do something for you? Is something wrong?”


“Justin, this morning I stopped by the funeral home office and the director thanked me for the full payment of the funeral.  He said he had received a call the day we made the arrangements and was told Kinnetik would be paying for it.”


“Lisa, believe me, I had nothing to do with it but that is something Brian would do.  It took me a couple days to let everything sink in. I hadn’t thought of that yet.”


“I can’t let you...after the way he treated you.”


Justin took both of her hands and looked at her.  “Anything I can do that will help my brothers and help you. We have enough money and resources. I want to be in their lives if they will let me.”


“You’ve already won Henry and he is at a tough age.”


“We have a 20 year old at home. I guess I am used to relating.”


“I better get going. Thank you, Justin.  I hope we can be friends if not family.” She had a misty smile as she hugged him and headed back to her guests.


Justin dropped back on the bench.  He was emotionally tired. He put his elbows on his knees and dropped his head into his hands. The door to the garden opened again but he didn’t look up.  


“Sunshine, what are you doing out here?” Brian sat down next to him and pulled him into his arms and Justin slumped against him.


Looking up at Brian he kissed him.  “Lisa was out here. I know what you did.  Thank you.”


Brian followed his instinct and pulled Justin onto his lap and tightened his arms, bringing him close. Justin’s head dropped onto Brian’s shoulder and cried for a few minutes.  “I just feel like I missed out on something I can never get back.” Brian held him silently as Justin pulled himself together. After a few moments he said, “Have our friends and family left?”


“Yes, it was clearing out when I came out here.”


“Let’s go home and have a nap before people come for dinner.”


“I told them to be there around 6:00 so if we go home now we can have some time together and a chance to talk to the kids.” Brian suggested.  


“Time with you and the kids would be perfect.” Justin said as Brian wrapped an arm around him and they walked into the building.


After talking to his brothers, and inviting them to the house and then making sure Molly was going back to his Mom’s and then coming later, Brian and Justin drove home.  Justin called Gus as Brian drove. Justin put the phone on speaker, “Hey, Son, how is the trip going?”


“Daddy? I want to talk to him.” Justin heard some shuffling and then Brinn’s sweet voice same on. “Oh, Daddy, I miss you so much.  I need to see you.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, we miss you, too.  I love you so much.”


“I love you, too, Daddy.”


Gus’ voice came over the phone.  “When will you be back?”


We are planning on Tuesday right now.  We will have company with us. That’s why the exact date is still up in the air.  I will text you as soon as I know. When will you be back?”


“If we don’t have any trouble we will be home by bedtime on Monday.”  Gus replied.


“I can’t wait to hug all of you.  Is everything well with everyone?”


“We are good, Dad. How are you doing? We have been thinking about you.”


“Thanks, I will be much better when we are all back at the same house.  Well, we just got home and hope to have a nap before company gets here.”


“Well, don’t let Pops wear you out in that nap.  We love you guys and just so you know, I’m ready for you to be ‘dad’ again. I prefer the role of brother.”


Just like Gus, he wasn’t complaining but he was ready to turn responsibility back to his dads.  “We have the best son in the world.” Justin said as he got out of the vehicle.


“Why shouldn’t he be.  He has the best dad in the world.” Brian pulled Justin into his arms. “How are you really doing, Sunshine?”


“With you by my side, I am fine.  We probably have about two and a half hours to relax. Without talking about it, they walked hand in hand up the stairs. When they entered the room Brian set the alarm and helped Justin take of his jacket and then his shirt, laying them neatly on  a chair. Justin unbuckled his pants and stepped out of them as Brian removed his jacket and shirt and then his pants.


“Lay down, Sunshine. Let me give you  a massage. I could feel how tense you were in the garden today.”  Justin didn’t say a word. He just laid down on his stomach.


Brian began at his shoulders and slowly worked oil down his back.  He really was just trying to get him to relax. Justin had been through so much the last couple weeks. As the muscles began to relax, he just had to kiss the warmed, oiled skin.  He kissed along the shoulder blades as he kept working the lower back muscles. He dug his thumbs in along Justin’s spine causing Justin to groan as he kept working on the knots. When Brian pulled Justin’s briefs down Justin raised his hips to allow him to do so. When he began to push at the base of the spine Justin took in a deep breath.


“Is that tender?”


“Ya, please don’t stop.  It needs to loosen up or it will be worse in a day or two.”  Brian put his whole body weight pressing his palms in at his tailbone and worked up.  He heard Justin wimper. This made his cock twitch knowing Justin was bound to be excited by the pain. It was almost like he felt something pop into place and the muscles loosened.  He now brought his mouth down to those lovely firm cheeks. His hands wrapped around the bottom of his bottom and ran his thumbs up between the cheeks. As thumbs sank into the bud Brian pulled it open as far as he could and brought his tongue down, inserting it as far as he could.  As he flicked it around Justin really began to squirm and then cried out as Brian spread him open even further to get a little more depth.


“I need you, Baby.  Please.” Justin said as he turned over to face his lover.  Brian dropped his briefs and slid in between Justin’s legs.  He put them on his shoulders and began entering Justin. The look on Justin’s face was pure pleasure as Brian began to move in and out.  It wasn’t a dramatic conclusion but together they slipped into a comfortable orgasm timed perfectly.


Brian dropped next to Justin and the men dozed in each others arms.  


At 5:30 Brian and Justin were refreshed and dressed as their guests began to arrive.  The evening was full of family and fun. Justin spent time with the children. He was really missing Brinn and this made him feel better.  He also made sure to make time for his brothers when they arrived. They had decided it would be an alcohol free night since it was not going to be a late event.  There was lasagna and pizza along with ice cream sundaes. Jennifer,Molly and Paul were there to eat but headed home early so Paul could get to bed and Molly could pack.  They decided flying overnight tomorrow night would work well. Hopefully everyone could sleep on the plane and keep the time change effect to a minimum.


Brian made sure he had a chance to snuggle all the little ones, too, and spoke as to Becca while he played with the twins.  “Did Peter tell you about our conversation last night?”


“Yes, he did.  We don’t want to take over your home.”


“Becca, you know we aren’t here very often.  Even if it is just until you can find the perfect home for your family.  Just know, you are welcome. You could hire a live in nanny. You could go back to work part time at least then.  I know you’ll miss them when you first go back but Becca, as much as you love your children, you love your work and you are so good at it.”


Becca hugged Brian and kissed his cheek.  “You and Justin take such good care of us.” In Brian’s ear she said, “Take care of Justin.  He is a bit shaky, I think.”


“I will but he is willing to talk and Molly is coming to California with us and I think the two of them both  need to talk out a lot of things. Trust me I will call you or Blake if I need some advice”


John saw Justin go down the hall and he followed him. John was like a big brother who was always there with great advice but this time he wanted to be there for Justin.  When Justin walked out of the bathroom John opened his arms and Justin stepped into a comfortable hug. “How are you doing, sweetheart?”


“You better not let Brinn ever hear you call me that.  That is reserved for her, isn’t it?” Justin smiled at him.


“At her age, Miss Thing, is much more fitting for her. How is my love doing?


“She misses her daddy and her daddy is missing her horribly.”


“You have gone through a couple crazy days with a lot going on.  How is the new family?”


“I think they are good kids and I was surprised, but I really like Lisa.  She is a very kind woman.”


They talked a few more minutes but soon Jonna came running into her daddy’s arms.  Justin kissed her chubby cheek and then kissed John’s. I hope you can come out and stay for vacation sometime.  Didn’t I hear you were planning on closing the Inn for a a couple months for a remodel? You should come to California for a month and if you wanted you could go to Ibiza. Think about it.  Maybe we could join you for a week or two.”


Tony came looking for his husband letting him know they had to head out and when they left everyone else seemed to be ready to go.  Justin made sure he said goodbye to his brothers and assured them he would be talking to them. And then the house was quiet. Justin dropped on the sectional and laid down, propping his feet on the armrest. Brian came over with two glasses of Jim Beam.  He set them down on the coffee table and, lifting Justin’s feet he dropped on the sofa setting Justin’s feet into his lap. Taking off his shoes, he began running his thumbs up and down the arch of one foot.


“Oh, Baby, you have been too good to me this week. I am very spoiled.” He dropped his feet to the floor and picked up his glass, snuggling against Brian, he kissed his cheek.  “I love you more than you can know, Brian. I couldn’t have done this week without you. Thank you for forgiving me.” He took a sip of the whiskey.


“Sunshine, there was nothing to forgive. We have both made mistakes but we both know our love is more important than mistakes.  And at least, when we screw up we really know how to screw up. When we make up, we know how to make up.” He brought his glass to Justin’s and the clinked and they each drained the glass.


Justin stood up and offered a hand to Brian.  “Love of my life, will you let me show you how much I love you?”


Brian took his hand and stood up.  “My pleasure, darling.”


An hour later, Brian’s arms were still tied to the headboard.  Justin had massaged every inch of his shoulders, back, and legs.  He had totally avoided Brian’s ass for the full 45 minutes and by the time he had him turn over and tied his hands to the headboard, Brian frustration was obvious. Justin opened his mouth and took him in. His tongue swirled around the tip as he could taste the first sweet drops.  He moved backward. “Don’t even think about coming yet, my darling. I am not done playing with you yet.” Justin put one of Brian’s leg over his shoulder and then started stroking Brians perineum, each time getting closer to Brian’s bud but not quite. As he continued this he again took Brian in his mouth.


Brian was moaning by now, “God, Sunshine, you are killing me. I can’t hold back much …”  the words were lost as Justin thrust his finger into Brian and began massaging the prostate from the inside and the outside.  While he did this he began sucking on Brian’s leaking dick. Brian exploded in Justin’s mouth, thrusting over and over.


Justin swallowed as quickly as he could but continued to stroke Brian.  He was beyond reasonable thought and as Justin continued he lost total control of his thought.  He began trying to thrust onto Justin’s finger. Justin hadn’t planned to but with Brian’s reaction he grabbed the lube, covered his cock and, after shifting his position, he slammed into Brian who immediately, began to tremble again.  He had nothing more to give but his body again was in a full orgasm.

As Justin filled him he was so used he just laid there with a stunned look on his face.


Justin untied his hands and pulled him in his arms as they both fell into a hard, peaceful sleep.



On Monday morning they learned they would have to leave earlier than expected so Brian spent a little time at the office and Justin spent a little time with his mom.  They spent the early afternoon at the Inn and Becca brought the twins over for an afternoon play date. The longer they sat there the more Brian and Justin missed Brinn.  At 3:00 hugs were given all around and Brian and Justin went to pick up Molly.


Jennifer promised to come out whenever Molly was ready to return home, hugging both her children and kissing her grandson. Soon, they were on the plane and lifting off.   They should get home in time to tuck Brinn in.

 

Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 15


The flight home was uneventful.  They all took turns holding Paul and at one point when he was fussy Brian was the only one who could get him to calm down.  He took him into the bedroom and laid down with him so he would sleep for a bit.


Molly sat next to Justin and took his hand.  “Too bad both his nephews are taken if they are anything like him.”


“John and Peter are both happily married.  Tony and John had their struggles early in their relationship but once they decided they were meant for each other, they never looked back.  Their son is actually Brinn’s half brother.”


“They hired the same surrogate you did?”


“Not exactly. I was with Brinn’s mom one night.  She was my assistant and one night she brought the wrong guy home.  He tried to rape her and I scared him off and well we ended up together that night.  She knew she wasn’t ready to raise a baby but wasn’t against carrying her for us. Brian was amazing about it all and we have Brinn because of it.  We wouldn’t have it any other way.”


“So then John hired her?”


Justin had to laugh.  “Like I said John and Tony had to work some things out at the beginning.  They both spent some time dating girls. Well, John and Tina ended up together for a while and after they broke up and Tony and John were back together…”


“She realized she was pregnant?”  But it was a happy mistake for them, too.  They were barely married when they became parents.  If they had decided they couldn’t deal with a baby, a new marriage, and a new business all at once, Brian and I would be raising him.”


“I have a feeling Brian is a handful but well worth the trouble.” Molly laughed a bit.


Justin put his arms around his sister.  “He is such a special man. He is brilliant, compassionate, loving man.  His family makes ours look perfect. He was mentally beatdown all the time and his drunken parents beat him at times.  He has had a lot to work through and has been there for me anytime I need him. Not that we haven’t gone through a lot but I can’t live without him anymore. He is my other half.  He owns my heart and I own his. I honestly don’t know if I could live without him.” Justin was silent for a minute as he thought about his husband who was right now loving his nephew so they could talk.  He knew that is why he went in there.


“I can’t wait for you to meet our kids and Shelby.  You have heard quite a bit about Brinn. Gus is such an amazing young man.  He is going to be an amazing architect even if he doesn’t realize it yet. He is building his first house right now for a school project.  He had help designing it from Shelby. I think you two will get along well. She just finished her master’s in education which is why we hired her to be Brinn’s tutor.  Now I love her almost as much as Gus does, just not in the same way.” He laughed. “She is about five years older than Gus, almost six but she knows he is special. You will be in love with him in no time. I’m sorry, I have been talking way too much. It is your turn next time. I am so glad you came home with us.”


“We will have lots of time to talk,” Molly said.  “I will have to get a crib for Paul in the next day or two.  I can make something work until then.”


“I actually asked our foreman if they still had a crib from their three kids so they should have it set up in our guest room with a new mattress for him.  If you decide you want your own space we will move you down to the cottage when you are ready.”


“You really do think of everything, don’t you?”


“Brian and I think well together.  We just started talking and everything fell into place.  Mol, I hate to ask but I don’t even remember what you went to college for.”


“Of course I went into Business to make Dad happy.” She leaned on Justin at the mention of their dad and he pulled her close. “I shouldn’t say it that way.  I enjoyed business classes but what I really hoped to do is start my own business. That was before I fell in love and got married.”


“What kind of business were you planning to open?”


They were interrupted by the pilot letting them know soon they would need to be in their seats with seatbelts.  Brian came out of the bedroom holding a cooing Paul. “We had a great conversation. How about you two?


Molly stood and kissed Brian, taking her son to place him in his safety seat.  “We had a wonderful conversation. Thank you for letting me have him for a while.”


“Anytime, honey. I may make you take him if he decides to get to big for his britches.”


“And I thought you liked it when I was big in my britches.”


“Oh, shut up, or I will embarrass you in front of your sister.” All of them were laughing as they were told to belt in for the landing.


Soon they were on the road in their vehicle which had been left at the airport for them. Both Brian and Justin could barely stand it as they pulled up to the house.  Justin started for the door and then turned to look at Molly. Molly waved him on. She knew how badly he wanted to see his girl.


Justin moved toward Brinn’s room with Brian close behind. Neither of them noticed Gus and Shelby who were very surprised to see them this early.  Justin tapped on Brinn’s bedroom door. “What do you want now, Gus? I told you I only wanted to talk to Daddy!”


Justin opened the door, “So you will talk to me?”


“Oh, Daddy!” Justin opened the door the rest of the way and Brinn flew into his arms. He picked her up and held her tight.  


After a couple moments Brian said, ”Do you have a hug for me, too?”


Justin handed Brinn to Brian and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Tears were running down her cheeks.  “I was afraid both of you were going to stay away.” Her arms were so tight around his neck Brian could barely breathe.


“I am sorry you were scared.  You just have to know we will always come back for you.”


Molly timidly walked in the door of the house with Paul. Gus and Shelby were surprised to see the young mother walk in the door.  Gus looked quizzically, “Molly?”


“Yes, you must be Gus and Shelby.”


“Dad mentioned you might come but I didn’t know for sure and you are hear a lot earlier than we expected.” As Gus talked, Shelby walked over to look at the little boy.   


“May I take him so you can get out of your jacket?” Molly nodded and Shelby took the baby.  Molly took off her jacket as Shelby snuggled with the sleeping little boy. “He is so beautiful.  What is his name?”


“His name is Paul.  I think he really needs a dry diaper.  Could you show me the guest room?”


“Oh sorry, yes this way,” Gus grabbed the bag Molly had dropped at her feet and the three walked down the hall.  There was chatter coming from Brinn’s door and as they walked past Molly saw Brian and Justin sitting on the bed with a beautiful, young girl.


Brian noticed them and said, “Hey, come join the party.”


Gus looked at Molly, “Can he wait a minute?”

“Sure, he is sleeping anyway.” Molly said, looking at her son in Shelby’s arms.


“Brinny, I would like you to meet a couple very special people.  Brinn this is my sister, Molly, and this is your cousin, Paul.”


Brinn looked at Justin and said, “So this is my real cousin?  I mean I know John and Peter are my cousins but they are old. I have a baby cousin?” She was off the bed and at Shelby’s side where she dropped to a knee so Brinn could see better.  She then turned to Molly and hugged her tightly around her waist. “Aunt Molly, are you going to live here? Do you have a husband or a wife? May I hold Paul?”


“It is nice to meet you, Brinn.  I am going to stay here for a while, if that is alright with you.”


“That would be great!”


“And you may hold him but right now, he really needs a dry diaper and a fresh sleeper.  I promise you can hold him tomorrow. I am sure I will need some help then.”


“Of course, Aunt Molly.  I am so glad you are here.”  Molly had to smile. Brinn sounded like she was an adult when she spoke.


Molly bent down and kissed her niece.  “I am so glad to be here, Brinn. You enjoy your dads for a while and I will talk to you tomorrow.”


With that Brinn turned to her dads and started talking again.   As they walked out Molly heard Brinn talking about pottery and ruins. She looked at Shelby, “Is she as smart as I think she is?”


“Probably smarter.  She makes me study all the time.  She is taking high school courses this year.  She is fortunate her dads can afford to keep up with her.”


“And I’m fortunate they hired you.” Gus kissed Shelby as he looked down at her holding the little boy.


“Here, let me take him from you.  You guys don’t have to hang with me.”


“I’m going to go get the bags out of the SUV.  Shelly, why don’t you stay and keep Molly company, unless you want to be alone.”


“I would love the company.”  Molly smiled at the two of them.  Gus kissed Shelby and left to get the bags.


“Gus seems like a great guy.” Molly said once he was gone.


“Gus is beyond great.  I am so in love with him. I have to remember he just turned 20.  I would marry him tomorrow if he asked. And although Brian and Justin have issues between the two of them sometimes, their kids always come first and no matter what, if anyone needs something, they are both their to help.  I still have some work to do to win Brian but your brother has accepted me completely.”


“What’s Brian’s issue?”


“I think there are two.  The first one is that Gus is very young but more than that, Gus is bisexual and Brian would just rather he was in a relationship with a man.  Thankfully, Gus chose me.”


Gus had walked in just as she said that, “You mean I had a choice?  I thought the hold you had on my dick…” She threw him a look, “I love every minute when you hold…”

“Shut up, Gus!”  By now all three of them were laughing.


“Speaking of holding my….I am really tired.  Can we head to the cottage? I will make it well worth your while after sharing rooms with Brinn the last two weeks.” Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed Shelby so completely Molly almost felt she should leave.


Shelby came up almost dizzy.  “Um, Molly, If you don’t mind…”


“Go,” Molly smiled.  “We can talk tomorrow.  I don’t know how long I will be here but it will be plenty of time for us to get to know each other.”  Shelby gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.


“I hope you get some sleep.  I know time changes can mess up your sleep and with little Paul… Let me know if I can help.”


Gus gave Molly a big hug.  “It is great to meet you, Molly, Aunt Molly? What do you prefer?’”


“Either is fine, Gus.  Whatever feels right to you.”   


“I know this will help Dad.  He doesn’t say much but I know he has always felt like he was missing something. And I know he didn’t hold it against you. Jennifer was always the go between. I think he felt a little guilty that he left the family even though he didn’t have an option.”


“He is helping me out. I really didn’t know what I was going to do.  Now, you two go. You have had a crazy couple weeks and I am sure, if nothing else, it will feel good to sleep in your own bed.”



It was almost an hour later when Brian stopped by Molly’s room. He had something in his hand but she wasn’t sure what it was first.  “Do you need anything, Molly?”


“No, we’re good. What’s my brother up to?”


“Brinn wanted him to lay with her until she fell asleep. He is the best dad,” he smiled at the thought of them. ”Oh, I thought you might like this.  Maybe you took your own but we bought this when Brinn was injured.” He handed her a baby monitor. I put new batteries in so if you would like to come and join us out by the fire pit you won’t have to worry about not hearing him.”



“Thank you.  I have one packed somewhere but I think I left it at Mom’s.  I would love to join you.”


“Wine or whiskey?”


“I will drink whatever you guys are drinking. I think I will change into something more comfortable and be out in a few minutes.”


“Molly, I’m glad you chose to come with us.  Justin doesn’t know how much he still has to work through but I think just talking with you, catching up, will help a lot.”


“That goes both ways. See you in a few.”



Justin walked out to the patio and found Brian starting a fire in the pit. He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him, letting one hand drop lower and he gently rubbed his crotch.  “Molly, seriously, I won’t leave your brother,” Brian was laughing as he turned and pulled Justin to him. “Are you as happy as you look?”


Justin kissed Brian’s willing lips.  “I am so glad to be home and that Molly and Paul are here.” Justin ground her hips against Brian’s.  


Brian sighed, “Soon, Sunshine.  Molly is coming out for a drink. And here she is.”  Brian had poured 3 glasses of aged bourbon and set them on the end table. They sat in silence for a while sipping their drinks.  FInally Molly looked at her brother and Brian sitting across from her.


“I really don’t know how to thank you for inviting me.  I love Mom and I know she was glad we were there but she doesn’t have room for us.”


“I tried getting them a bigger place but I didn’t want to step on Tuck’s toes.  He and mom like where they live and it is a great place.”


“And, I just need a little space I think.  Mom is a mom. She wants to do everything for me which is great but, I need to learn to be my own person.  Paul and I need to find our place in this world.”


“We are here for you as long and as much as you need us.  I am thinking in a couple days you might like the empty cottage.  That way you can come here when you want but you can be your own little family when you want that.” Justin smiled at his sister across the flames.


“I wish I had what you two have.”


“Molly you really don’t have any idea.  We have gotten off track many times. A month ago, Brian was living in New York and we had both been unfaithful.  I had felt ignored because Brian had to deal with the New York office. I was drinking too much. Long story short.  We forgave each other, no questions asked.”


Brian looked at Justin, “I seem to remember being tied up and you asking questions…”

“Tied up?” Molly looked horrified.


“What can I say?  We like to be creative.” Justin said as he kissed Brian.


They talked a little while but all of them were starting to feel the time change even though it was before 10:00 pm.  Just as they were talking about going to bed Paul made a little squawk. “Sounds like I can do his feeding and then get a few hours sleep anyway.  He actually sleeps pretty well. Don’t feel like you have to come in. Enjoy the fire as it burns out.” She walked in the house preparing a bottle before going to Paul.


Brian had both arms wrapped around Justin holding him close. Justin’s hand went to Brian’s fly and after opening it his chilled fingers found Brian’s warm cock. Brian took in a sharp breath at the cold digits enclosed him.  Justin brought it out and lowered his mouth onto it. Within a couple of minutes Brian was having difficulty staying in control.


“Sunshine, let’s go in and finish this in our warm bed.”  


Justin sat up and smiled at him. He gently tucked the erection back in the pants and picked up the water they had beside the pit. They doused the fire completely and went to their room.  After undressing they made love slowly and fell asleep with Justin held tightly against Brian’s chest.



Shelby and Gus arrived back at the cottage and realized they had unpacking to do. They unpacked their suitcases and Shelby started the first load. She started putting the luggage away but Gus walked up behind her, “That will be there in the morning and I will be at school in the morning so I suggest we find something much more productive to do than put away luggage.”

The couple had managed to make love a few times on the trip but Brinn insisted on Shelby sleeping in  her room so if Shelby woke up during the night she would go to Gus but they were very restrained. Gus turned her around and pulled her close.  “It was great going on the trip and spending so much time with you but, god, I missed being able to reach out at night and pull you against me and feel your warmth and taste you and, Gus picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.  He swatted her upturned as and almost as quickly they were at the bed and he flipped her onto it. He undid her jeans and pulled them down. Once they were off he reached for her underwear and dragged them down. He grabbed a pillow and put it under her hips and placed her feet on the mattress.  He got on his knees and lowered his mouth to her warm, wet center and drug his tongue through her. As he spread her legs a bit further, he drove his tongue in over and over.


“You taste so amazing.” He now brought his tongue up to her cliterous. He saw her begin to arch as she orgasmed.


She let out a scream as Gus went down and lapped at the added juices coming from her, making her cry out again.  Gus slid up her body taking her top with him and found her mouth as his hands found her nipples. Her whole body was on edge and she went from wanting him to touch more of her and wanting to move away to regain her senses.  After she had a second orgasm from his skill on her breasts. He finally laid his head on her chest and listened to her heart beating. He started to slide his own jeans down as she pulled desperately at his shirt, needing to feel his skin.  Now naked, Gus positioned himself and she moved her hips to meet him. Gus didn’t have much willpower by now and soon he arched, thrusting deeper into her as he cried out and filled her. He dropped onto her and she held onto him tightly.


“I love you, Gus.  God, I love you!”


Gus rolled off her taking her with him so her head rested on his chest. “Shelly, how could I have ever thought of being without you.”  Gus kissed her head and drifted off to sleep.


When Shelby woke in the morning, Gus was gone.  On his pillow there lay a note. ‘Darling Shelly, I love you to the moon and back.’  Gus. Attached to the note was a heart like a child would cut out. Shelby picked up the heart and pressed it against her own.  “I love you, too, Gussy!” She wiped a tear of happiness run down her cheek.


Brian and Justin gave her the week off after the intense trip they just got back from.  Everyone but Gus were having a relaxing day. Brinn was having fun helping with Paul and just spending time with her dads. Shelby spent most of the day by herself working on lesson plans for Brinn.  She did go up to the house for a little while to check on their guests. She found Molly with Brinn who was talking about the trip she took. “Brinn, I happened to see Chantel get home from school when came up here.  I bet she would like to see you.”


“Aunt Molly, would you mind if I went to play with my friend.”

“You go ahead, Brinny, I’m not going anywhere.” Shelby smiled as Brinn walked away.  “She is quite a young lady.”


“I love her so much,” Shelby said as she looked back at Molly.  “Where is Paul?”


“He just went down for an afternoon nap. I should have a couple hours.”


“How about a cup of coffee and I am sure we can find something sweet to go with it.  Mary, the foreman’s wife keeps the freezer stocked with treats and freezer meals. She really spoils them although Justin is an amazing cook and Gus and Brian can handle themselves, too.  You will never go hungry here.” She made a couple cups of coffee and pulled out some lemon bars. “I love these half frozen, especially in the summer. They thaw quickly.”


The  young women chatted and laughed as they got to know each other. “Molly, I need to run into town tomorrow. How about coming with me. We could do a little shopping and have some lunch somewhere. That way you can see a little bit of the area since it was  dark when you flew in.”


“I would love to but I am not sure how Paul will deal with a shopping trip.”


“If two grown women can’t handle one little baby….”


“He will just stay here with his uncle.” Justin had walked in without them noticing. “I insist.  Molly, you need a day of fun and I can start teaching Paul how to be a real gentleman.”


“I don’t know, Brother. I have spent time with you and Brian and I am not sure…..” Justin’s mock surprised face made Molly start laughing. “Justin, I love you and I trust you but are you sure?  It has been a while since you spent the day taking care of an infant.”


“I am sure we can manage.  You saw how good Brian was with Paul on the plane and Brinn will love helping.  I insist,” Justin saw the look on her face. He hugged her and whispered in her ear, “It’s on me.  I expect you to run up a large credit card bill.” He pulled out his wallet and handed her a black card.  “I doubt you will have any trouble using it, especially if you are with Shelby. Most of the shop owners know she lives up here.


“Justin, I can’t…”


“Mollisk, don’t you dare say no.”  He used the nickname he had for her when she was little.  “Honestly, you could spend a $10,000 and I wouldn’t care.” Molly’s mouth dropped open.


“Money is just money,” he shrugged and walked away. “I will plan on uncle duty starting at let’s say 10:00?”


“Perfect,” Shelby said. “I will be up here at 10:00 tomorrow morning.”


It was an  uneventful night.  Everyone was still a bit worn out from the recent events so it was dinner and a movie night.  Gus and Shelby spent the night watching their own movie and talking about the house which was going to be started before the end of the year.  The land had already been cleared.


“I think I might miss our cozy cottage when that house is ready for us. I mean how can I forget you giving me your heart here.”

“My heart is wherever you are, Shelly.”


“You are definitely your fathers’ son.  I think I am ready for an early night. How about you?”


Gus scooped her off the couch and carried her into the bedroom. “I do like this place but I can’t wait to get a bed as big as my dads’ so there is more room to play.”


They made love and then lay in bed talking. Shelby told Gus about the shopping trip and he thought it was a great idea. “I wish I could join you for lunch but tomorrow is a busy day and I am still making up a little homework from being gone.”


“Now I feel guilty.  I should have shortened the trip. Can I make it up to you?”


“You might be able to.”  He smiled as she slipped down his body.


“Um, Shelby, would you mind?”  He opened the nightstand table and pulled out a vibrator.

“It has been a while and I could use a little…”

Shelby grabbed the tube of lube  and took control. She threw a pillow down and rolled Gus on it making his bare ass pop up a bit.  After preparing him she spent time using the vibrator to get Gus off more than once. When she finished he was as weak as a baby and more happy than he had ever been with a man.



Gus again was gone when she woke up and this time there was a flower on his pillow.  Shelby smiled as she smelled it. Since it was a long stemmed red rose it was not something he picked outside.  He had planned this and then hid it from her. The note this morning said, ‘I give you this rose even though you deserve the whole greenhouse.  All my love, Gus’.


Shelby had to find something for him today while shopping.  She figured she could think of something. As she got ready for her day, she was a little nervous, not about spending time with Molly, that would be great, but she needed to talk to someone and she hoped Molly could help.


When Shelby walked into the house to pick up Molly things were a bit chaotic. Molly was setting out bottles, running back to her room to check diapers and clothes and stopping by to kiss Paul who was laying on Brinn’s lap on the floor. Brian was sitting nearby keeping an eye on the two.  After she told Shelby, one more thing the third time, Justin picked up her jacket and as she walked past on her way to another mission he stopped her. He took her hands, “Molly, you’ve met Gus, right?”


“Of course I have.”


“And my beautiful daughter is holding your son?”


“Come on, Justin.  I am trying to get things ready….”


“I helped raise an amazing man and I think I am doing a pretty good job with Brinn so, Mollusk, go.  We will be fine. Paul will be fine. He kissed her cheek and she hugged him.


“Ok, ok. Thank you!”  Justin helped her put on her jacket.


“Shelby, make her have a good time!” Justin said.


“I will, Justin.  Come on, Molly. He will be fine.”


As they drove through the countryside, Molly chatted a bit nervously. “I’m sorry.  I know Justin and Brian will take good care of Paul but other than Mom, I have never left him.”


“Molly, that is normal, but those two can handle anything if they can handle Brinn.”


As the women started shopping, Molly tentatively bought a couple small things for Paul but she felt guilty for having Justin pay for them.  Finally, Shelby said, “Molly, Justin was serious about spending $10,000. He wouldn’t notice it. Relax and enjoy yourself. Spend some money.  Making you happy will make him happy.” Molly nodded and the two women locked arms as they walked down the sidewalk. By the time they stopped by Shelby’s car to drop off some bags, Molly had picked up several things.


“Are you getting hungry?” Shelby asked.


“I am.”


“There is a wonderful little cafe around the corner.  They have a nice selection and a great wine list.”


“That sounds perfect.”


When they were seated they were offered a wine sample.  After tasting it Shelby smiled, “May I see the label please?”  The server turned it so she could see it. She started laughing, “Look at it, Molly.”  Molly laughed. It was one of Brian and Justin’s. “We will take a bottle of that although it seems silly since we can get it free at home,” she laughed.


“I wish Dad could have admitted to Justin how proud he was of him because he was.  He just couldn’t get past that he was gay. He thought it made Justin and maybe himself, less of a man but Justin has everything I would love to find in a husband. That doesn’t sound weird does it?”


Shelby smiled, “Not at all.  I feel so lucky to have found Gus and he is the best parts of both of his dads.  I’m sorry. I am sure it is obvious how in love I am. I sometimes worry about how young he is.  What if he falls out of love with me? But if that happens our relationship will have run its course.”


The women placed their orders and refilled their glasses and each took another sip.  “Molly, can I ask you something? Well, maybe it isn’t a question. I need some advice.”


“Sure, what is it?”


“I want to bring Gus home to meet my family but..” She took a big breath. “My parents are a lot like your dad.  They are bound to ask Gus about his family and when they hear his parents are all gay, they will say something or do something …..I love them but they are just not accepting.

They only think about the stereotype that was out there in the 80’s and 90’s.  I can’t choose between them. I don’t know if I should tell them ahead of time?  I think they would try to be polite. They aren’t out and out rude. They just don’t ‘associate with those kind of people’. They don’t understand they are just people who happen to have a different lifestyle.”  Shelby stopped talking. She felt tears prickle in the back of her eyes.


Molly reached across the table and took her hand. “I understand. I was so young when Justin left.  And my dad was my dad. He was pretty good to me although we were never super close but I didn’t want to stir up trouble. As years passed Justin and I just grew further apart. I regret missing all that time with him but I don’t know how I could have done it differently when it started.  It was just too hard to face dad if I was in close contact with Justin. I guess I was weak.”


“No you did what you needed to do to feel comfortable with your decisions.  And now that is where I am at. I just can’t imagine life with Gus, but I can’t imagine not being with my family either.”


The server brought their order and they began to eat.  It was quiet for a few minutes and then Molly said, “Since you asked, here’s my opinion.  From what I can tell Gus is a very sweet guy. I think you need to tell him the situation.  Then let him decide if he wants to go along. If he doesn’t want to go, you go and tell your parents about Gus.  Tell them he is part of your life and if they want you to come home for holidays they are going to have to be polite and understanding and maybe waiting a while isn’t a bad idea.  You go home for Christmas or around Christmas and tell them about him. Tell them how wonderful he is. Tell them how good he is to you. ”


“Yes, that is the way I am leaning.  If they can’t control their confused feelings I just will visit once a year and they will have to accept that.  But even being away from Gus one night...what that man does to me.” She giggled. The wine obviously had gone to her head.


“From what I have picked up Brian and Justin still can’t get enough of each other.”


“Well have you looked at them?  Ok, you should just look at Brian, but they are both so hot and Gus got the best of both of them. What was  your husband like?” After Shelby had said it she stopped, “I am sorry, Molly, that is none of my business.”


“I hardly remember.  It has been a while. I mean I loved him and when we made love it was good but it’s not like my world was rocked.  I was lucky if he took the time to make sure I had an orgasm.”


“Oh, you poor girl.  I think if I were you I’d be happy to have a beautiful baby and be rid of him.  The other night I had cum three times before Gus had even started. He is just amazing.   I’m sorry is that weird to tell you since he is your nephew?”


“I know he’s my nephew but I don’t really think of him in those terms.  I hope that’s not wrong. I hope we can be friends.”


“I can understand that and I am sure he will be glad to call you his friend.” They lightened the subject as they finished their lunch and then decided to splurge on Justin and ordered dessert to share.  “So what is it you hope to do eventually. What did you go to college for?”


“I have a business major and interior design minor.  In my dream world I was going to start a business of my own. I just can’t even picture that right now.  I love interior design.”


“Well, maybe as our house gets to that point you can help us make decisions, if you are still here. I know what I like but I’m not good at putting it together.  Gus is really good at being able to visualize.”


“Oh, I would love that.  Right now I don’t know what to plan on.  I can’t live with Mom and Tuck. They don’t have room for us.  Justin said I could live at one of their places. They have plenty of living space but in someway I would just like to start over here.  I don’t have a job waiting for me back there. My husband had me quit my job before Paul was born so I could stay home with him. He just forgot to mention that he wouldn’t be there with me.”


Molly put the meal on Justin’s card and when the server returned Shelby said, “Let’s go do some more shopping.  We need to walk off some of this food, not to mention the wine.”



Brian and Justin together cared for Paul as the day went on. After Brian finished giving him a bottle Justin took him to change his diaper before laying him down for a nap.  Brian followed Justin into the room and as Justin changed the diaper Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck. “Remember when we used to work really hard at getting pregnant?” He pressed tightly against Justin, slipping his hand into the front of Justin’s jeans. Justin turned with Paul in his arms and they kissed deeply.


Neither of them noticed Brinn walk in.  They weren’t sure how long she had been standing there but she soon made her presence known.  The room was suddenly filled with an ear piercing scream. Justin grasped Paul to his chest as an automatic reflex of protection as he wimpered from the noice and Brian spun and ran to Brinn.  He picked her up. “Brinny, what’s wrong? What happened?”


Looking at her, Brian set her down realizing she didn’t look hurt or frightened in any way. “What’s wrong? What happened?”


Brinn went on a rant, “What’s wrong? WHAT’S WRONG? Where is Aunt Molly?  Why do you have to take care of THAT BABY? I don’t want him here. Your my dads not his!”


“Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney, you go to your room, right now.  I do not want to see your face until I am ready to talk to you and if I hear one peep out of you in there so help me….” Brian had never seen Justin so furious at Brinn.  He was about ready to say nearly the same thing and it was the closest he had ever come to thinking about spanking her. He had never seen their daughter act like such a spoiled brat.


Brinn opened her mouth to strike back but Justin continued. “Young lady, don’t you dare say a word. Get to your room, Go NOW!”  This time Brinn paled a bit and her eyes brimmed with tears as she turned and ran to her room.


“Do you believe her? I can’t believe what she just said.  I can’t believe what she did!” Brian gently took Paul out of Justin’s hand.  After just a little bouncing, Paul was quiet and Brian laid him in his bed. He took the baby monitor and wrapped an arm around a fuming Justin, propelling him toward their  bedroom. Brian had never seen Justin so mad at Brinn. He was fairly sure right now she was sobbing but after the way she acted she deserved to sweat it out for a while. And Justin needed time to calm down.


Once in the room, Brian shut the door. He put his arms around Justin but he broke away. That spoiled little…”


“Justin, be careful you don’t say something about our daughter that you will regret later.”


“Did we really do such a bad job raising her that she is that self-centered?”


“Justin it has been a crazy few months.  First, me being a lunk head and then the trip mixed with the funeral.” Brian guided him toward the bed and sat down pulled Justin onto his lap.  “Sunshine, I should probably spend more time with her. She needs to be sure we are still a family. Having Molly and Paul here, she probably feels like her life is up in the air again.”  Brian kissed Justin.


“Is that really a good enough excuse to scare the hell out of us and just be so selfish,” Brian started kissing Justin’s neck.


“Stop it! This is not the time for this.” Brian’s hand moved down Justin’s arm and into his lap.  Brian began undoing Justin’s fly. “Brian, I ...stop it.” His voice wasn’t as sharp as it was earlier.


“I wish we could continue this but, I think one of us has to go talk to Brinn. It would be best if it came from you,” Brian said softly.


“What do I say to her? You’re a selfish little girl with no manners?”


“Justin, you know that’s not true. I agree she was very inappropriate but she did it because she loves us and we have put her in a little chaos.”


“I know.  I just love her so much and I expect better.”


“I think we both forget she is still a kid.  She isn’t even nine yet.”


“You’re right,” Justin kissed Brian. “I’ll go….”


There was a soft knock, “Daddy,” a shaking voice came through the door.  “I know you told me to stay in my room,” another shuddered breath, “but…..Daddy…..” sobs came from the other side of the door. Justin walked to the door, opened it, and dropped to his knees.  Brinn threw herself into Justin’s arms. She was sobbing so hard Justin couldn’t stop her tremoring. Justin carried her to a chair and sat down with her. Brian slipped out of the room, knowing they needed some private time.


Justin held her close and rocked her while she sobbed, repeating how sorry she was.  “Brinn, Sweetheart, you need to calm down. Take some deep breaths.”


“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.  Please, Paul and Aunt Molly, I’m sorry.”


“Sh, baby, calm down.” Justin held her and stroked her hair until she was calmer.

“Do you think we can talk now, Brinny?


Brinn nodded. “Yes, Daddy.” Her voice was quiet but calm.


“Brinn, what you did….why did you scream like that?”


“No one would pay attention to me.  I just wanted you or Dad to talk to me. I wanted you to pay attention to me. Paul is so cute and so sweet and.” her lower lip started trembling again.  “You looked like a family. I mean Dad was gone for so long and then when we got home you and him were gone and then you came back with more people.”


“So what would have been the way to handle this?”


“I should have talked to you or dad, not screamed. I just, I saw you both holding Paul and I thought maybe you wanted a baby instead  of me. And then when I was in my room, I started thinking maybe I could live with Tina but I don’t want to live with her. I wouldn’t mind visiting but I don’t want to live there all the time.”  She turned and held onto his neck tightly. “Daddy, please, please don’t make me go away.”


“Oh, darling girl, we could never, ever let you go. In fact, even when you are 25 we are not going to let you go.”


They talked softly for another few minutes and when Brinn was calm Justin looked her in the eye. “So, Sweetie, now we have to discuss some punishment.  You understand that there are consequences to bad behavior, right?”


“I do, Daddy.  What is my punishment?”


“Well, first of all, you are going to apologize to Molly. You will have to explain to her that you had a tantrum and scared Paul.”


“Ok, Daddy, I can do that because I really do love Aunt Molly and baby Paul.”  


“Now what are you going to do to apologize to your dad and me?”


“I don’t know, Daddy.  You should pick the punishment.”


“Well, you still have the next two days off from school.  Can you think of some things you could do in those two days?”  


“Daddy, are Aunt Molly and Paul staying?”

“Well, they will be here for a while.”


“Did I hear you say that they wanted to live in the cottage?”


“We talked about that.”


“I would help get the cottage ready for them.  I know I can’t do it alone, I’m just too little, but I will work with Aunt Molly if she wants me to.”


“That is a great idea, Brinn, and if Molly chooses to stay here in the house we will come up with something else, Ok?”


“Ok, Daddy,” Brinn snuggled into him and Justin held her close.


“Daddy?”


“Yes, Sweetie?”


“You scared me today.  I was sure you were going to send me to Tina.”


“Baby, why are you thinking about Tina so much lately.”


“She’s been talking to me on my phone.”


Every nerve in Justin’s body went on alert.  “How is she doing that, Brinn?


“I don’t know for sure.  She just started texting me and I know it is her because she does video chat.”


“Brinny, you aren’t in any trouble, but your dad and I are going to need to look at your phone.  I promise we will get it back to you later.“


“Ok, Daddy.  I don’t need it when everyone is home anyway.”


“What do you say we go find your dad and you apologize to him?”  Brinn nodded and skipped out the door.



Shelby and Molly walked through several little shops.  When they came to a lingerie shop Shelby stopped, “Do you mind if I take a look? I owe Gus something special.”


“Sure, it has been so long since I have had sex, maybe you can remind me what the fuss is all about.”


“Gus knows things that are beyond amazing.  I sometimes wonder if it is because all of his parents talk so openly.  I have only met the moms once when his sister was pregnant and living here.”


“Sister?”


“Yes, he has a sister with his moms.  I’ll tell you the story sometime.” Shelby started going through some of the negligee choices. “I have really never had something like this before. I am more of a T shirt kind of girl.  I pull out one of his shirts and wear it, if I wear anything at all. It saves time if I don’t” She winked at Molly.


Molly saw something that caught her eye.  She walked across the room and reached for a hanger.  It was a beautiful silk robe. It was knee length with lace yoke inserts.  “Hey Molly, what do you think of this? I think it is stunning and it would be so beautiful on you.  I think you would get more use out of something like this. If you get a beautiful bra and panty set you can use those anytime.  Just have those on with this stunning robe. You can use the robe after showers and around your place.”


“Molly, that is perfect.  That color is gorgeous!” She held the rosy peach against her skin, “And it is so soft.”


Molly glanced around the room and found  a deep rose color bra and panty set. They looked stunning together.  


“I’m going to go try on the bra, not that it has to be too comfortable.  Gus isn’t going to leave it on long.” She winked at Molly as she stepped into a changing room.  


While Molly waited a woman walked up to her.  “Excuse me, but you wouldn’t be looking for a job would you? I have been watching you and your friend and you have an amazing eye.  I think you would move my merchandise.”


“Oh, I….I am really not sure.  I would love a job but I have an infant and I am new to the area.”


Shelby joined the other women, “Molly, if you would enjoy it, I am sure we could manage to work something out. I know some daycare places and I also think Mary, the foreman’s wife, might be interested.  Her kids are all in school now and she is such an excellent mother. For her, having a baby around is just natural.”


Molly looked at the woman, “I think I would really enjoy working here but I will need to think it through and see if I can make it work.”


The woman handed her a business card.  “Anytime you are ready, give me a call.  You are just the type of person I would like in here.  I am afraid the pay is outstanding but…”


“Pay isn’t that important to her,” Shelby interjected.


“Shelby, I am going to have to support Paul.  My ex isn’t going to come through.”


“Molly, you know Brian and Justin will help you out and you can live there as long as you want.”


The saleswoman got back in the conversation, “Brian and Justin? Do you mean the two gorgeous men that own the vineyard up the road?”


“Yes, Justin is my brother,” Molly said proudly.


“He is an outstanding artist.  He had a small show in my friend’s gallery. And those two have done a lot for the community. They have helped finance several projects.”


The women spoke for a few more minutes and then Shelby and Molly left with Shelby’s purchase in a bag.  “Shelby, do you mind if we go back home now. I think I should get back to Paul and now I feel like I have some things to think over.


Shelby encouraged Molly all the way home.  They talked about the job, finding daycare, Brian and Justin’s generosity, and how this would be a great way for Molly to feel comfortable in the community, getting to know people.


“Molly, I am not saying you should start tomorrow but in the next month, I think you will want to get out a bit. You are young and beautiful, and can’t lock yourself away on the vineyard.”


“I will think about it and talk to Justin.”  They parked in front of the house. “Why do I have the idea we won’t be seeing you here for dinner tonight?”


“You’re right.  I am cooking for Gus.”


“And I am sure I know what is for dessert,” Molly started laughing.  “Did I really just say that? That is the oldest cliche.”


“Trust me, Molly, I am fairly sure you are totally correct in that,”  Shelby shivered, “Just thinking about him...that man has the most talented mouth and hands.”


“Stop!  It has been way to long for me.”


“I hope you have something to entertain yourself.”  Shelby winked at her.


Molly blushed a bit, “I actually don’t.  I dated plenty but I didn’t sleep around much when I was young.  My husband was only the third man I had been with and, well, he was insulted by toys so I don’t have any.”


“Oh, my dear, I will change that, if not today tomorrow.  This house has a stash, and I mean a large stash of them. I am sure your brother has….”


Now Molly turned crimson, “I am not asking Justin for a vibrator.”


Shelby started laughing.  “I am so glad you’re here Molly.  It has been a long time since I have had a friend like this.  Just someone to shop and hang out with. I hope you decide to make California your home.”


“I feel exactly the same way, Shelby. Well, I better go in and rescue my brother. This is the time of day Paul gets a bit fussy usually.” The women hugged and Molly realized she felt happier than she had in months.  


Molly bounded in to the house afraid she would find a fussy baby and two stressed men.  What she found was Justin and Brinn fixing a puzzle at the table while Brian did a bouncy walk with a sleeping Paul in his arms.  


“Looks like I wasn’t missed at all,” She walked up to Brian and kissed Paul’s cheek.  “Here let me take him.”


“Why don’t I just go lay him down? He has just fallen asleep. Why shuffle him around more than need be.”  Brian turned and walked toward the bedroom. Molly came and wrapped her arms around Justin’s neck, kissing the top of his head.  “I hope the day went well. I had such an amazing time. I didn’t realize I needed a day like that.”


Justin squeezed her hand.  “I’m glad. Shelby is wonderful and I am sure the two of you had a good time.”


Molly started handing Justin’s credit card to him, “Just keep it.  If you need it, use it.”


“Thanks, Justin.”


“Daddy, why don’t you go kiss Dad for a while.  I need to talk to Aunt Molly.”

Molly let go of Justin and sat in his vacated chair when he stood.  She smiled up at her big brother, “Why don’t you and Brian take a little time together.  Brinn and I can fix something for dinner. How does that sound, Brinn?” She smiled and nodded.


“Now I am not going to argue,” Justin smiled.  “There is meat in the fridge and plenty of other food for sides.”  


As Justin went to find Brian, he heard Brinn begin her apology to Molly. He found Brian in the bedroom.  He was just stripping off his shirt. “Now this is what I call timing. Undressing just for me?”


“After laying Paul down I realized he had leaked through so I changed him and now I am changing me.”


Justin walked up to him and put his hands on Brian’s chest, “I really am very fond of who you are now.  Please don’t change.” He brought his mouth up to Brian’s.They kissed and Justin said, “Molly is making dinner so we have a couple hours free.  Can you think of anything that could take up the time?”


Brian pulled him close with one arm while with the other he was already undoing Justin’s fly and then he was yanking at them.  Once the were around his knees, Brian threw him on the bed and yanked the jeans off. He dropped to his knees and pulled Justin’s ass to the edge of the bed and he dove in.  He licked, kissed and nibbled the whole area between from his asshole to his scrotum. It didn’t take long for Justin to start begging for Brian to do more. Brian’s tongue began to slip in and out as his hand slid up and down on Justin’s rock hard cock.


“Baby, please.  Please come up here.  I really..” his back arched as he fought to keep control.   Brian pulled away long enough to drop his pants and then he slid his naked body ever so slowly up Justin’s making sure some part of his body was in contact with the tip of Justin’s cock.  He was sure he felt the first drops of precum on his chest. As his mouth reached Justin’s he reached down and guided his dick into Justin.


“Have I told you how much I love you, lately?” Brian grunted out as he moved,  “and I may love your sister almost as much.” Brian couldn’t control himself any longer.  He drove in over and over and soon both he and Justin exploded. Brian dropped on top of him and then rolled to the side.  They laid there, finger’s linked as their breathing went back to normal.


Justin rolled over so his head rested on Brian’s chest. “Every once in awhile I like to hear my heart beat.  I love you.”


Slowly they made love again, touching and tasting and being.


Shelby decided she was not making anything special for dinner.  She hoped they wouldn’t get to it until much later. She made a picnic lunch.  She made sandwiches and pasta salad. She cut up some fruit and made some dip for it.  Glancing at her watch she quickly took a shower and put on the new attire. She looked at her reflection in the mirror before tying the robe.  She looked at her stomach. She ate far too much lunch to be strutting around like this but she hoped Gus didn’t notice. She blew and styled her hair and put on a minimum of makeup.  Shelby was sure she heard Gus’ Jeep. She quickly tied the robe and fluffed her hair once more. She then stepped out into the living room and waited for the door to open.


Gus had a long day and was hoping to spend a quiet night at the house with Shelly.  He was already picturing her in her sweats and t shirt. How did she make them look so sexy?  He hoped she would just curl up on the sofa with him and maybe eat a pizza.


Gus was looking at some mail as he walked in.  Without looking up he shut the door behind him and began to speak as he looked up, “Shelly, how was your day with…..”  Gus’ gaze moved from her toes, over her shapely legs to the beautiful new robe which added pink to her cheeks naturally.  He dropped the mail on a coffee table as he walked over to her. “You look…..” words failed him so he put a hand on either side of her face and ever so gently brought his mouth down to hers. He was no longer thinking about sweats and a t shirt. Gus moved one hand to the small of her back.  The material was cool and slick but he could feel the heat of her skin underneath. His mouth slid along her jawline and then up to her ear. “You are stunning.” He inhaled deeply and took in the fresh clean scent with just a hint of fragrance.


“Welcome home, “ Shelby said quietly as she led him into the bedroom.  She had a bottle of wine and candles scattered throughout the room. He didn’t see anything but her. She removed his T shirt and then reached for her phone and started some soft music she had programmed.  Reaching for Gus’ neck she pressed herself against him and they swayed to the music as their bodies slid against each other.


“Shelly, I can’t...you are so amazing.” After the second song Gus took half a step back and loosened the belt of her robe. He slid his hands into the opening and found her skin.  She shivered as his hands slid to her back. He left one hand on the small of her back and with the other one he stroked her nipple, first one and then the other. He started kissing the column of her neck and then along her scapula.  He moved his hands to her shoulders and slid the robe off of them. He caught the robe before it fell to the floor and tossed it on a chair and when he turned back to her he noticed what she was still wearing.


“Are you trying to kill me?  How can I take more?” His mouth went between her breasts and then moved back to one of her nipples and teased it through the lace. While he did that his fingers moved under the delicate band at her hips.  He moved it downward and dropped to his knees as it hit the floor. He buried his face deep into spot between her thighs. He inhaled the scent only she had. Shelby shuttered as his tongue grazed her clit.  Moving back up he untied the bra and it fell off.


Shelby untied Gus’ pants and they dropped to the floor.  Gus stepped out of them and gently laid her on the bed. He lay down  and made love to her. He was so gentle and caring. Every nerve of her body was singing as together they soared higher and higher and then slipped into blissful rest.


Everyone got into a rhythm.  Brinn helped Molly clean up the cottage and Molly and Paul moved in there.   Molly also talked to Justin about the job she was offered. After talking with Mary they decided she would start working about 30 hours a week.  Between Mary and Justin, Paul would be well cared for. She would start after Thanksgiving.


Shelby decided she would go home for a couple days at Christmas. She was going home the 22nd and would, thanks to Justin and Brian would spend Christmas morning with her family but would take a private plane home on and would be back with Gus by mid afternoon on Christmas.   Her parents would have to wait to meet Gus but she would tell them about him and his family. They would have to see how well he treated her, wouldn’t they? And she would work on her parents. She wouldn’t call them prejudice really, just naive.


Justin and Brian discussed Brinn’s phone and after changing her number and putting new safeguards on it the phone was returned to her. They also contacted Tina through her lawyer and reminded her she was not to have any contact with her unless it was with the permission.  They also talked to Brinn and let her know it wasn’t her fault but if Tina contacted her again, she should tell them right away.


Of course, Thanksgiving meant Brinn’s birthday.  Brian and Justin had a hard time believing she was nine.  After Brinn and Chantel got settled in the living room with a bowl of popcorn and a movie Brian and Justin relaxed in their room. Sitting up in their bed Brian had his arms around Justin.  As they talked Justin got quiet. Brian, kissed his soft hair, “What’s wrong, Sunshine? You aren’t thinking about having another baby are you?” he asked with some humor in his voice.


Justin smiled at him, “No, I was thinking about you, and how close we came to losing you nine years ago.  When I think about all the living we have done since then….We could have missed out on all of that. I love you so much.  I don’t know if I could even function without you.”


“It just wasn’t my time.”


“Promise me you will get a physical again soon.  I want you around for at least another 49 years.”


“I don’t think I can promise 49 years but I can promise to go to the doctor.  I want to be with you as long as I can, darling. I want to see our kids get married and I want to hear your bones crack as you get off your knees after giving me a blowjob.”


Justin had to laugh.  “You’re such a romantic!”  

 

Brian pulled him close and got very serious for a moment, “You are the only reason I pulled through and the only reason I can think of to live.  My darling, Sunshine,” Brian kissed him deeply, “I can’t do life without you.”

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1439