Just a Little Scene at Babylon Again by Deb Tanner
Summary:

Brian throws an underwear party at Babylon to raise money for the Vic Grassi Hospice House. The gang meets inside the club just before letting the crowd in for the party.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Ted Schmidt
Tags: None
Genres: Could be Canon, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Drew, Michael/Ben, Ted/Blake
Challenges: None
Series: Just a Little Scene
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 634 Read: 1035 Published: Apr 20, 2019 Updated: Apr 20, 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Deb Tanner

Chapter 1 by Deb Tanner

Michael approaches his friends at the bar: "Hey, guys! Looks like a great turnout! There's a really long line outside."

Justin turns and immediately bursts out laughing: "Holy fuck!"

The others turn at hearing Justin's outburst.

Emmett, eyes almost popping out: "Oh-My-God! Michael..."

Ted, chokes on his cranberry spritzer sputtering: "Jesus, Michael!"

Blake presses his face against Ted's shoulder, quietly laughing.

Brian trying to be heard over Justin's laughter: "What the fuck, Michael? This is an underwear party. Guys are here to hook up not end up in the emergency room because they laughed up a kidney!"

Michael: "What's wrong with my underwear?"

Brian frowns: "You have to fucking ask?"

Michael looks down at himself and frowns: "What? It's Christmas!"

stories/170/images/thong_-_reindeer_with_over_shoulder_straps_-_for_Michael_resized.jpg

Brian raises an eyebrow.

Michael shakes his head: "Well your underwear isn't very imaginative."

Brian looks down: "I don't need to be imaginative. Men know what they are getting when they look at me."

stories/170/images/black_briefs_for_Brian.jpg

Michael rolls his eyes: "Wait until you see Ben's. I picked his out, too."

Justin finally stops laughing long enough to ask: "Where is Ben?"

Michael: "He was checking our coats. Ted, what are you and Blake wearing?"

Ted puts his arm around Blake's waist: "We decided to go black tie."

stories/170/images/black_tie_underwear_for_Ted_and_Blake_resized_2.jpg

Michael shakes his head and looks at Emmett: "Does that say what I think it says on the front of your underwear?"

Emmett does a pirouette, showing off his thong: "Well, it is true. I am the Cum Queen."

stories/170/images/thong_-_cum_queen_-_for_emmett_resized.jpg

Michael shakes his head again: "Does Drew know you're wearing that?"

Emmett huffs: "Drew loves it! And yes he knows, even though he couldn't make it tonight."

Michael looks at Justin: "You're sure to get a lot of attention wearing that!"

stories/170/images/thong_-_my_other_ride_-_for_Justin_resized.jpg

 

Justin smiles brightly: "Thanks!"

Brian smirks and pats Justin on the ass.

Justin bumps his hip against Brian's: "Maybe you can help me find a worthy trick or two whose face I can ride."

Brian reaches for Justin, looking at his underwear: "I like the way you think, Sunshine. And I certainly plan to give you a good ride later."

Before Michael can comment, Ben finally joins the group at the bar.

Brian smirks at Ben: "Very nice, Professor. Looks like Mikey's taste improved when he bought your underwear."

The others nodded in agreement.

Michael smiles big: "I knew you guys would like them. I guess you were just teasing me about mine."

Ben clears his throat: "Uhm, Michael..."

Michael turns to his husband and immediately frowns: "Ben? What the hell are you wearing? Why aren't you wearing the underwear I bought you?"

Justin snorts then mumbles to Brian: "I knew it."

Ben chokes back a laugh as he looks at his husband: "I'm much more comfortable in this pair."

stories/170/images/Black_boxer_briefs_for_Ben.jpg

 

Brian smirks: "Tell us, Professor, just what did little Mikey here buy for you to wear tonight?"

Ben blushes a deep red. "It was a jockstrap."

Emmett: "That doesn't sound so bad. I bet you looked amazing in it."

Ben blushed even deeper.

Michael almost growls: "Damn right he did. It was really cool looking; dark gray and made to look like an elephant. Even had big ears."

Every one of them looked at Michael in varying degrees of surprise, shock and morbid curiosity.

Ben pulls his lips in, eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

Brian: "Well... on that note, I think it's time to let in the masses. I need something to remove that image from my mind."

Justin wiggles his ass at Brian.

Brian grins: "That did it, Sunshine! I will thank you properly later."

Justin smiles as Brian heads over to the club manager to let in the crowd: "I'll make sure you do!"

Thankfully, despite Michael's strange choice of underwear, nobody ran away screaming at the sight and the fundraiser was a big success.

End Notes:

Michael's choice for Ben.

stories/170/images/elephant_thong_Michael_bought_for_Ben.jpg

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1444