Just a Little Scene for Ben by Deb Tanner
Summary:

A package for Ben is delivered by courier to Red Cape Comics. Michael brings the package with him to the family dinner.

 


Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Debbie Novotny, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Michael Novotny, Ted Schmidt
Tags: None
Genres: Could be Canon, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Debbie/Carl, Michael/Ben
Challenges: None
Series: Just a Little Scene
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 718 Read: 1150 Published: Apr 22, 2019 Updated: Apr 22, 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Deb Tanner

Chapter 1 by Deb Tanner

Michael is the last to arrive for a family dinner at his mother's house...

Michael: "Ben, a courier delivered this to the shop for you just as I was leaving work."

Ben: "What is it?"

Michael: "I have no idea. There's no return address."

Ben removes the brown paper wrapper: "It's from The Wild Walk."

Debbie looks curious: "Isn't that the sex shop down the street from the diner?"

Brian smirks: "Mikey, did you order a little something for the professor after Justin and I left the shop the other day?"

Michael looks offended: "NO! Of course not!"

Ben looks up, surprised: "You were in The Wild Walk?"

Michael blushes: "Well... only because Brian asked me to meet him there."

Brian: "Uh-uh-uh, Mikey. I told you when you called that I already had plans for that night and I was going by The Wild Walk after work which was why I didn't have the time to talk to you. And you were already at the shop when I got there."

Michael frowns: "Same thing."

Everyone looks at Michael, confused by his response.

Justin turns to Ben: "So, Ben, are you going to open it?"

Ben: "Uhmm..."

Brian smirks: "Come on, Professor. Let's see what your secret admirer sent you."

Ben chuckles a bit: "Sure. Why not."

Ben lifts the lid to find...

stories/170/images/cheeseburger-ball-gag.jpg   stories/170/images/Badbat_vibrating_cockring.jpg

As Ben lifts the cheeseburger ball gag from the box a note drops to the floor.

Emmett picks it up: "You don't know me but I overheard your conversation in the gym this morning with Brian and Justin about how ‘vanilla' your sex life with Michael has become. I remember how much Michael loves cheeseburgers and superheroes and thought maybe these might put a little ‘spice' in your sex life."

Ben removes the cock ring from its packaging; suddenly the ring begins to vibrate in his hand: "Woah. That... that would feel amazing!"

Michael: "Holy shit! It looks like Batman! Well, except Batman doesn't have a tail."

Justin, looking at the packaging for the cock ring: "It says on the back that it provides stimulation for the clitoris, eww... but, you know, I bet that would feel amazing against your partner's balls while fucking."

Brian looks over Justin's shoulder, pointing at the bottom of the package: "Rotations are 10,000 RPM."

Justin: "Fuck, Brian, we need one of these... just without Batman."

Michael: "Hey! There's-"

Ben shoves the cheeseburger ball gag into Michael's mouth, holds the cock ring in one hand, grabs Michael's hand with his other, and stands up: "Shut up, Michael. We have to go!"

Michael looks stunned, but immediately follows Ben's orders when he sees the look of lust shining in his husband's eyes.

The family watches in silence as Ben pulls Michael out of the house, but once the door is closed...

Everyone laughs for a few minutes.

Emmett calms down first: "Who do you think sent that package to Ben?"

Ted shrugs: "It could be anyone. I mean everybody knows Michael's love of comic book heroes and anyone who has seen him at the diner would know he almost always orders the cheeseburger plate."

Emmett: "Well, the note said it was someone who was at the gym this morning. So that has to narrow the field down a bit."

Brian: "The gym was crowded this morning, but I can only think of one person who knew Mikey that well."

Debbie stares at Brian, nearly shrieking: "You sent it?"

Brian looks horrified: "Fuck no!"

Justin snorts at Brian's reaction: "David Cameron, Deb."

Ted, Emmett, Debbie, and Carl: "What?"

Justin: "Yeah, Brian and I were pretty sure we saw him at the gym this morning."

Brian: "It was him. I checked the sign in sheet before we left; he signed in as a guest."

Justin watches Brian who has been scrolling through his phone for several minutes: "You don't have his number do you?"

Brian huffs a laugh: "Of course not. I'm checking to see what time The Wild Walk closes today."

Justin looks over Brian's shoulder while the others watch.

Brian: "Bingo! Let's go, Sunshine. They close in 15 minutes. If we hurry we can get this before we head home."

stories/170/images/Fantasy_Vibrating_Cock_Ring.jpg

Justin briefly stares at Brian's phone before leaping from his chair.

Everyone laughs as Brian and Justin race out the door.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1446