CDLWY 8:Love is Love by Simply written
Summary:

Brian, Justin, and their extended family continues to go through life.  There are ups and downs but there is nothing they can't do when they do it together.

Warning: Chapter 20 does have the death of a child in it but it is not a core character and the rest of the story does not contain anything like that.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Original Character
Tags: 100k+ Word Count
Genres: Canon
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 281637 Read: 27226 Published: Jun 21, 2019 Updated: Jul 08, 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

16. Chapter 16 by Simply written

17. Chapter 17 by Simply written

18. Chapter 18 by Simply written

19. Chapter 19 by Simply written

20. Chapter 20 by Simply written

21. Chapter 21 by Simply written

22. Chapter 22 by Simply written

23. Chapter 23 by Simply written

24. Chapter 24 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

Chapter 1


“Now that is a perfect way to celebrate the end of the school year.” Gus said as he drug the silk robe across  Shelby’s chest, watching her nipples pucker at the feel of the smooth, cool material.


“We really don’t need to go anywhere, right now, do we?” Shelby’s hand danced its way down his body and he sucked his breath in as she grasped his flaccid cock.  


“Shelly, we have been in bed for fourteen hours now and if I am not mistaken we have both cum at least six times  and unless I am mistaken we slept less than six hours. Please, can we sleep for a little while.”


“Gus Kinney, what if your fathers knew you were turning down sex?”


Gus pressed his hands together as if in prayer, “Please, Miss, have mercy on this tired young man.”


Shelby had to laugh at this man she loved so much.  “Maybe you’re right. I am a little tired myself.” Shelby left her head fall on Gus’ chest and she ran her hand through the little bit of hair there.  “I love you, Gussy. I can never get enough of you but you aren’t going anywhere are you?”


“You can’t get rid of me, Shelly.”  He held her tightly against his body.  “I love you, too.” He kissed the top of her head.  “By the end of the summer we will be in our new house and if it works out the way we plan, I will be working with an architect by the fall semester.  I am so ready to get out there and do what I love. I am tired of the books but love the career.” Gus was surprised Shelby hadn’t responded. He glanced down and could see Shelby had fallen asleep.


Life at the vineyard had found its rhythm for Molly, too.   She and Paul lived in their cozy little cottage next to Gus and Shelby.   Molly enjoyed her job and after Christmas she had started doing the books for the store also.  She still worked thirty hours a week but only did two shifts at the store and worked the rest of the time from home doing the books.  She thought maybe she could do more books as Paul got older, at least until she could get a business going on her own. After Christmas, she started getting regular child support as well as a court document signing all her ex’s parental rights away. She wasn’t sure how Brian and Justin did that but she was thrilled.   She could basically live off what she was getting from him and that meant what she made would get her to her goal quicker and helping Gus and Shelby with their new house was going to be the perfect start, she hoped.


It was so much fun watching Paul grow and he was so happy with the family they were part of.  He loved Mary but now that school was done Mary was busy with her own kids for the summer. Thankfully, Shelby would watch him while she was working in town.  She loved her family, this family, more than she thought she ever would.


Justin was excited to spend more time with Brinn.  He hoped to work on her artistic ability this summer.  They were going to try different mediums and, hopefully, take a family vacation to visit several art galleries.  Brinn was excited about learning new skills from Justin and very excited about having both her dads to herself. Brian was going to be working on a few small projects in town this summer. He had plans to boost the economy by redeveloping several buildings in town. Both Brian and Justin had learned to love this smaller town and the people in it.  Things were picking up in the area and if they could help in any way they wanted to.


As the first day of summer vacation came to an end, Brian and Justin sat outside watching the flames in the fire pit.  Brinn was sleeping at Chantel so Brian and Justin had the house to themselves. They would go to bed soon but right now they were just content to talk quietly and look at the stars. Brian repositioned Justin in his arms so he was lying across his lap. “You know, twenty years ago I would never have dreamt that I would still be holding you in my arms.  I can’t imagine holding anyone else, “ Justin sighed as Brian’s mouth came down on his. They kissed lightly.


“Baby, I am so glad I’m the guy you sleep with more than once.”  They sat there for a few more minutes before Justin said, “What do you want to do for your birthday?  Don’t say nothing because something is going to happen. “


“Can you and I just take time together?  Maybe we could fly somewhere, just the two of us?  Do you think we could find a place to rent on the beach, this late?” Brian kissed him again with more passion this time.  Justin’s arm went around his neck increasing the depth. Brian’s hand landed on Justin’s crotch and as he moved his thumb up and down along his hardening cock.  


Justin pushed upward against Brian’s hand. Brian soon had the cock out and after sliding out from under Justin he bent over and kissed the tip of the cock.  He flicked his tongue on it and tasted Justin. His tongue continued to flick and lick but wasn’t taking him in his mouth.


“Baby, please!  I need more!” He tried to enter his mouth but Brian wouldn’t let him.”


“Oh, Sunshine, not yet.”  Brian continued to tease and taste until Justin was whimpering.  


Justin knew he couldn’t hold on any longer.  He grabbed Brian’s head and thrust into his now open mouth and shot over and over down his throat.  Justin’s whole body continued to shake. After giving him time to finish, Brian took him back in his arms and held him against his body.  Brian stood up and offered his hand to Justin. He pulled Justin into his arms, “You are the best birthday gift I could ever get.” After a long, probing kiss they separate.  


Justin reached around and grabbed Brian’s ass, pulling him in close.  He could feel Brian’s cock through the fabric. “I think I can help you with that, if you are interested anyway.”


“If we don’t go to the room now I may just have to fuck you against the door or bent over the chair.”


“As interesting as that could be, I would rather go play in that big, comfy bed especially since that bed is in a completely empty house. That means we can be as noisy as we want.  That means you could punish me for all the naughty things I have been up to lately.”


“Sonshine, I’m game to play but I still don’t get why that turns you on.”


“I really can’t tell you that either.  All I know is just the thought of your hand on my ass makes my cock twitch and when it is on fire and your rub your hand across the heated spot…” Justin thrust his pelvis against Brian and he could feel what even talking about it did to him.


“Well, you horny. little boy.” Brian grasped Justin’s cock, “Well, not so little.” He turned Justin toward the door, “Get that perfect little ass into our bedroom.  It sounds like I have my work cut out for me tonight.”


The men walked into their bedroom and both stripped. Before Justin knew what was happening, he was on his back on the bed and then Brian pulled out the ankle spreader.   “You planned on this all along?”


Brian smiled as he locked his ankles in the cuffs.  He then started spreading the legs further apart before pulled legs over Justin’s head and tied them to the headboard.


Justin groaned.


“Sunshine, are you alright? You’re not in distress?”


“I’m fine.  I know, I know! Safe words.  Now, please!” The anticipation of what Brian had planned was driving him crazy.


Brian walked away, leaving Justin with his bare ass in the air.  He walked to the end of the bed and opened the toy chest and pulled out a riding crop. He drug it across Justin’s bare ass and then Brian began multiple light paddles.  He fluttered landings all over and watched the skin grow pink. He continued this until the skin was red and from Justin’s trembling, Brian was sure he was sobbing silently. He tossed the crop to the side and, positioning himself on the bed, began stroking the red globes. With the first touch, Justin began to whimper. Soon, rather than his hands, Brian began trailing kisses over the reddened skin and then, his tongue ran down his perineum to the perfect bud.  His tongue began darting in and out of it. Justin cried out in the feel of Brian invading him.


“God, Brian, I need you!  I need you now! Oh, please, please, Baby.  I need you!” Justin sobbed. Brian was sure, he wouldn’t be able to handle it much longer.  He positioned himself between Justin’s legs, and as far apart as they were, Brian easily slid between them.  Now he could see Justin’s tear stained face. Brian started kissing away the tears as he moved deeper into him.  All Justin could say was, “I love you. I love you. I love you.” As the tension built, Brian moved faster and faster until he pressed tightly against Justin’s heated ass.  He bent over and claimed his husband’s mouth.


“I will never get enough of you, Sunshine.  NEVER!” Both men shouted as they orgasmed simultaneously.  Brian untied Justin’s feet and he stretched out flat. Brian dropped on top of him and slid to the side.  Trailing his hand down Justin’s sweat and cum covered body, Brian felt nothing but love emanate from his husband.


After lying together for a few minutes, Brian undid Justin’s feet and led him, on wobbly legs to the shower.  Justin stood there as Brian very gently washed him from head to toe. He gently kissed him from time to time as his hands moved over the body he knew better than his own.  He pulled Justin to him and just held him tight. “I love you,Sunshine.”


“Oh, Baby, I love you, too.”  


After drying off they slid into bed and slept in peace knowing all was right with your world.


After Brian left for a meeting the next morning, Justin started making plans for Brian’s birthday party.  He sent an email out to Michael and Ben, Emmett and Drew, and Ted and Blake. He thought about the nephews but decided it would be great with the old gang and the spouses.  He knew he had to talk to Gus, Shelby, and Molly before anything was too set to make sure they could watch Brinn. He hoped to have time with Brian for a week. They would have the old gang with them for the weekend and then have the rest of the week for the two of them.  


Justin started Brinn on an art project and said he would be back in 30 minutes to see her progress.  He jogged down to the cottages and knocked on Gus’ door. It opened but instead of Gus he saw Molly. He looked at the other cottage and then smiled at his sister.  “This is a pleasant surprise.” He kissed Molly and saw Shelby bouncing Paul on her lap. Justin walked over and smiled at Shelby, “May I?” He reached for Paul and Paul reached for his uncle.  


Paul squealed as Justin threw him in the air and caught him.  He snuggled into Justin’s arms. “To what do we owe this visit to our humble cottage?”  Molly asked and both women laughed.


“How would you ladies like to go shopping this afternoon, or go to a movie?  Brinn and I would love to take care of this little guy,” Justin laid kisses on Paul’s neck and he giggled.


“What do you want, bro?  It is obviously you are after something.

Justin told them about Brian’s birthday next month and the surprise get away.  “He looked at Paul and said, “Now don’t you tell Brian about the surprise!” Paul smiled and blew bubbles.


“What do you say, Molly?  Shall we agree?” Shelby smiled up at Justin.  “I am sure we can make it work.”


“Of course, Justin, the three of us will work it out and right now, Shelby, let’s get changed and go into town!”


As Justin walked back to the studio with the happy little boy he was glad Brinn had gotten over her jealousy.  Both he and Brian had made sure they involved her as much as they could when Paul was around and she had grown to truly love the little boy.  


Entering the studio, Brinn didn’t even notice her daddy had arrived.  She was working on a painting. Justin had set out some random items on a table and Brinn was transporting the image onto the canvas.


“Babababa,” Paul cooed.


“Oh, hi  baby Paul.  Hi Daddy,” Brinn smiled and Justin had to laugh. Brinn had smears of paint on her face. There was a little white on her forehead and  blue on her cheek with a dot of red right on the tip of her nose.


“What is so funny, Daddy?”  Am I doing a bad job?”


“No sweetie, you are doing a fantastic job,” picking up a paper towel he walked over and tried to wipe some of the paint off, showing it to  Brinn.


Now she smiled, “I guess I got a little messy.”


“Messy is perfect when you are painting.  You have seen me with paint everywhere when I am painting.  I just wanted to let you know I am back at the house. I was going to start some lunch for the three of us.  Did you want to paint for a little longer?”


“Is it ok if I finish part of it?”


“Sure, Brinny.  Paul is spending part of the day with us while Molly and Shelby do  a little shopping.”


Justin noticed Brinn got a little pout on her face.  “Is something wrong?” he asked her.


“I just haven’t been shopping in a long time.”  she shrugged.


Justin realized she was right.  “How about you and I go shopping some day this week.  We will talk to your dad and maybe one of the days he is working we can go have lunch and then we can shop for a while.”


Brinn got a big grin on her face, “Just the two of us?”  


“Of course, just the two of us. We can go wherever you want for lunch with your dad.”


“What day?” she was so excited now she could hardly stand still.


“I will talk to your dad about it and figure out which day works best, Ok?”


“Oh yes!  Thanks, Daddy!  Now I’m going to finish part of this painting.  I will be in for lunch in a little while.”


Forty minutes later, using the intercom they had put in, Justin buzzed the studio and said, “Brinn, lunch is ready.”


“I’ll be right there,” she responded.


Justin had already fed Paul and laid him down for a nap and Brinn still hadn’t come in so he took the baby monitor with him and went out to Brinn’s studio. She again didn’t notice him until he had walked up behind her and softly said,  “Brinny, sweetie?” not wanting to scare her.


“Oh, Daddy. I’m sorry.”


Justin put his hands on her shoulders looking at the painting. “Your painting is beautiful and I would say it is time for a break.  Let’s wash up your brushes and then get your lunch.”



Molly and Shelby texted Gus and headed into town.  Neither of them had any real shopping to do but they both decided they could use something new for summer and Molly wanted to show her something at the shop.  After hearing what a success the last set was with Gus, Molly thought it was time for Shelby to get something new for both of them.


“Molly, are you trying to kill us?  If we have any more sex than we have now, one of us might not survive.”


“Rub it in, Shelby.” Molly looked up and saw the diner they planned to eat at.  “I’m hungry. Let’s get something to eat. We can sit and talk as long as we want to then.  


They ordered salads and an order of fries to share.  As they ate they talked. After talking about the new house and decorating ideas, Molly got a little quiet.


“Molly, is something wrong?”


“Shelby, if I am out of bounds just tell me and I won’t be mad but I know we always joke about your sex life but is it really that good?  I mean do you really always….well you know, get off? It has been so long since I have been with anyone and I have never been with anyone that...well, that cared how much I enjoyed myself.”


“I think it is time for you to start getting out there again.  And to answer your question, he makes my every never ending scream before he even thinks about getting off himself.” She trembled a bit. “Just thinking about his hands on my body makes me want him.”


“Do you think there are any other guys like him out there?”


“I think I got the best one but I am sure there are other good guys out there. And Gus could always give him lessons.”  They both laughed.


The diner was really busy so Molly took their glasses up to the counter to get refills.  She turned around with the filled glasses and out of nowhere a guy bumped her elbow sending soda everywhere.


“Oh, I am so sorry,  I wasn’t paying attention.” A server appeared with a cloth for Molly to wipe off her top where the soda had spilled and said she would bring fresh drinks to the table.  


Molly smiled at him, “It was just an accident.  I’m fine.”


“Your shirt is a little….”


“It’s fine.  It’s just a t shirt.  It will dry or I’ll grab a fresh one at the shop?”


“The shop?”


“I work part time at the lingerie shop around the corner.”


“Maybe you will let me take you out to lunch sometime to make up for my clumsiness.  My name is Andrew, by the way. Andrew Price,” He handed her a business card.


Molly looked at it, it said, ‘Price Enterprises, Andrew Price’ and listed his phone number.


“I’m Molly Taylor.”  She smiled up at the handsome young man.  “I better get back to my friend.”


“Lunch?”


“I work most Tuesdays and Thursday. Call or stop by the shop and we will set it up.”  With that Molly rejoined Shelby at the table where their fresh sodas had been delivered.


Shelby could barely control her curiosity.  “Who is that? He’s cute! What’s his name? Did he give you his card?”


Molly started laughing at her friend.  “His name is Andrew Price. I’m not exactly sure what he does but he gave me his card.”


“Don’t bullshit me, Molly Taylor!  You know more than that.”


“I know he is taking me to lunch next week.”


“When? Oh, this is exciting.”


“I told him I worked Tuesday and Thursday.  He will contact me there.”


“That was really smart, Molly.  That way he doesn’t know your number and can’t bug you if he isn’t as perfect as he looks.”


“Well, it’s obvious he isn’t perfect.  I mean I am covered with soda. If you’re finished, let’s head to the store.  I am sure I can find a fresh t shirt there.” When they went to pay, they were told the bill had been paid for by Mr. Price.


As they walked to the store, Shelby said, “Are you as excited as I am?”


“I hate to admit it but, YES!”  Molly almost skipped into the door.  After putting on a t shirt from the back room with some advertising on it, she was off to help Shelby find something special. Molly took her to the back of the shop where they had some specialty items.  “Shelby, go into the dressing room and I will bring you some things to try on.”


Five minutes later, Molly entered the dressing room where Shelby stood in her underwear.  Molly was carrying several items. All of them were corsets or bustiers. Molly offered her a seafoam green front lace corset.


“Molly, this isn’t anything I have ever….”


“Exactly!  It is time to shake things up.”


“I think you are trying to kill me.”  Shelby turned her back to Molly and tried on the corset.  When she had it as tight as she could get it she turned around. The garment had boosted her ample breasts and emphasised her narrow waist.


Molly looked at her almost stunned.  “You look amazing. If I wasn’t straight...you are gorgeous.”  


“How do you always know what will work on my body?  I just don’t have that skill.”


“You do just fine.  Oh, and this goes with the corset,”  She handed her a matching skirted panty.  


As Shelby slipped it over her own underwear, to get the idea she noticed something. “Molly, these are crotchless!”


“Well, yes they are,” She grinned, “I have to only imagine Gus’ reaction although he better thank me later.  I can get you something from our fetish section, in leather maybe?”


“No, I do like this one and Gus does this thing with his tongue….” She looked at the crotchless panties and sighed.  “Yes, I will definitely be getting this.”


Molly looked at Shelby, “So what does he do with his tongue? The only thing my ex ever did was shove it in my mouth once in a while as he shoved his dick in my snatch.”


Shelby was a bit shocked.  She had never heard Molly talk like that.  It was obvious how lonely, and to be honest, horny, Molly was but she also knew Molly wasn’t just going to fall into bed with the first man she met.  “Let’s just say your nephew knows exactly what makes me tremble.”


“Please don’t call him my nephew. I know he is but then I feel weird knowing so much about his sex life.  I just need a little romance. All I need is to find a nice guy and who knows, maybe I did today. If I do ever get to that point I might need some tips from you.  Obviously my experience was pretty vanilla and I have a feeling you have had all 51 flavors Gus has to offer.” Shelby grabbed Molly’s arm as the walked to the car.


Gus texted that he was done for the day as the women drove home.  As they drove up the drive Shelby asked, “Molly, can you take my bag? I will get it tomorrow when Gus is working.  I don’t think tonight will be the night for that. I am too tired for what that will bring on.”


“You can’t expect to have sex every night.” Molly said offhandedly.


“Oh, I didn’t say we wouldn’t have sex.  I think we have had sex all but a handful of nights since we got together.”


Molly’s mouth dropped open as Gus walked over and opened Shelby’s door.  He offered his hand and kissed her lightly. “Did you have fun?”


“We did. Molly has a date,”  she said to him.


“It isn’t a date.  It is lunch someday.”


“Ok, a predate,” Shelby said.


“Who is this guy?” Gus asked protectively.  


“His name is Andrew Price.  He spilled my soda so it is just an apology lunch.”


“Don’t let her fool you, Gus.  He is very nice looking and he definitely liked the way Molly looked.”


“Well, make sure you check with my dads.  They know all the businessmen in town. By the way, Molly, after dinner I would like you to look at some stuff for the house.  You, too, of course, Shelly. We are going to need to pick counters, flooring, and appliances very soon.”


“I’m glad you can help him with that.  I really don’t have any opinion except on maybe the appliances.”


Molly walked toward the house to get Paul and said she would be over after he was down for the night.


Justin had heard from Ted during the day.  He had taken charge at that end. Ted and Emmett would be coming alone.  Blake decided it was better for him to stay with their boys and Drew had some work conflicts.  So it would be the old crew. It would work for everyone to come the weekend after Brian’s birthday.  Justin and Brian would go down on Monday and their friends would fly in Friday morning and everyone would go home on Monday morning. Now Justin just had to keep the surprise.  


When Brian got home that afternoon Brinn was playing with Paul on the floor. “Did I miss a day with my little buddy?”


“Yes, Dad, Molly and Shelby are shopping so I am babysitting.”


“Well, it looks like you are doing a great job.”  Justin walked out from the laundry area and Brian pulled him into his arms and kissed him.


“Is that all you got?” Justin smiled up at him and Brian’s mouth came down again, this time crushing his mouth and pressing him tightly against the cabinet. By the time he stepped back, Justin groaned softly.  “I could use a little more of that. Before I forget, you need to clear your calendar for the week of your birthday. I am taking you someplace warm. Gus, Shelby, and Molly will watch Brinn and you and I will have complete privacy for a week. He began stroking Brian’s cock through his slacks.  He undid the zipper and slipped his hand and found the flesh.


“Oh God, I should know by now I need to knock.”  Molly stood in the doorway. Justin pulled his hand out and rezipped Brian’s pants. “All I get around this place is other people having sex.”


“I’m not having sex, Aunt Molly.” Brinn said loudly.  


“And you better not for let’s say, ten years or more.”


“I’d say twenty,” Brian chimed in.


“Hey guys, do you know an Andrew Price?”


Both men looked at her, “I’ve heard of him,” Brian stated. “I am not sure really what he does but I know he has a business.  I haven’t actually met him but know people that have.”


“Is he a good guy?”


“I can’t answer that without meeting him.  I know someone said they thought he was a little cocky, but I happen to love cocky,” Brian smirked at Molly and Justin.


“Why are you asking about him?” Justin asked curiously.


“I met him at lunch today.  We literally bumped into each other.  We are going to have lunch sometime next week.”


“Just be careful.  There are a lot of creeps out there.”  Justin started putting his arm around his sister.


“Um, I love you, Bro, but I know where that hand just was.  I think I will get my son and head to our place.”


“Ya, I guess I better wash my hands and finish ours,” Justin laughed.


Brinn walked Molly back to the cottages, helping carry the diaper bag.  As soon as they left the house Brian flipped Justin around and pulled his shorts down.  He quickly undid his fly and within seconds he was deep inside him. Pulling Justin’s shoulders against him, he softly said, “You still a little sore?”  He had noticed a couple bruises from their play the other night.


“I can feel it but I am always amazed how cleared my mind is after a night like that.  I get rid of any pent up emotions I don’t even realize I have.” Brian began to move but Justin could tell Brian wasn’t nearly as hard as he usually was and as he moved they both felt really good but soon Justin started getting nervous Brinn would walk in. “Baby, we better continue this later.  Brinn will be here soon.”


Brian wasn’t sure what just happened but he removed himself and went to shower without a word. This had only happened when he was sick but he had a really busy day and he was 50 now, not 30.  Maybe it would happen from time to time as he got older. Justin checked on dinner and asked Brinn to set the table for three. He then checked on Brian.


Brian stood naked in front of the full length mirror when Justin walked in.  Justin’s arms circled Brian’s waist and his hands reached down and started stroking Brian’s beautiful cock. It didn’t take long and Justin’s talented hands had brought Brian to full attention.


“See, Darling, there is nothing to worry about except you have to hold on to that until after Brinn is in bed and then you can screw me until sunrise,” he kissed Brian's shoulder blade. “I was thinking maybe we should practice restraint for a couple weeks before your birthday.  It has been a long time since we were celibate when we were together. We can kiss and touch above the waist but no sex oral or otherwise.”


“Why are you saying something so crazy?” He felt Justin’s cock bumping his ass.


“Brian, do you remember how amazing and intense it was when we get together after we do that ?”


“If that’s what you want but two weeks?”


“Starting tomorrow, no more sex until we get to our vacation.”


Brian sighed  deeply. “Since I know I will be busy the next couple weeks I will do it but this vacation better be so worth it.”  Brian pressed his naked body against Justin and said, “And be ready for bumpy ride tonight.” He laughed and said, ”I might need a bumpy ride myself.”



After Paul was in bed for the night Molly walked over to the other cottage. She took the baby monitor along in case he woke up.  It was such a beautiful night they sat outside. Gus started a fire in the fire pit and then opened the computer. After Shelby helped pick out appliances she listened to Gus and Molly talk shades and colors and timelines.  Finally she looked at the two of them. I have an idea. Why don’t the two of you make all the decisions and I will see it when it is done. I trust both of your tastes and I don’t have any?”


Gus pulled Shelby close and kissed her forehead.  “You have lots of taste. You chose me didn’t you? But seriously if Molly is willing to help me, I would love to be able to surprise you with the finished house but then you have to promise not to peek.”


“I didn’t say anything about not peeking.  I just don’t want to have to make any choices.’


Molly joined in, “I agree with Gus on this one, Shelby. I will help Gus with everything but you have to stay away until we are ready.  Of course, once in a while I might ask you between this chair or that one but you won’t have to look at 30 of them.”


“You would do that, Molly?  I have almost been sick thinking about having to make all those decisions with Gus. And of course, Gus can make all the decisions if he wants because it is his house.”


“Shelly, it is our house, and it will be our home for a very long time I hope.”  Molly’s heart melted at Gus’ words. Shelby was very lucky. Gus stood and kissed Shelby.  “I’m going to get my guitar if you two don’t mind.”


“I would love to hear you.  I have caught a note or two from time to time.  I have heard you are very talented.”


“I do Ok.  I miss playing regularly.”  Gus brought the computer in and came back out with his guitar.  He started playing softly as the women got quiet.


After he had finished a couple songs, Molly whispered, “You are more than Ok, Gus.  That was beautiful. Isn’t there some place around here you could play?”


“No, not in the local area.  We could really use a little wine bar in town but there may not be enough business to support a building.  It would almost have to be a location that did a daytime business too.”


“Ok, stop me if I am totally off the wall but what if we could open a wine bar along with a design store.  I bet Justin and Brian would help back it. Gus I know you are still finishing school but in the fall you’re working with an architect as an apprentice, right?  If you got your contractor’s license over the summer we could start slowly with a business. Maybe we would only have the bar open three nights a week first, Friday and Saturday of course and then maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.  Or even better maybe we would just do Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoon. We could of course feature Taylor-Kinney Vineyard.” Molly took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, I’m rambling about dreams.”


“I think it is an amazing idea,” Gus said. “It would be a perfect way for me to do both of my loves.”  He glanced at Shelby. “You know you are my only real love but I kept getting pulled both ways with a career and this would help me do both but I am not a business person.  Molly, do you think you could do the books for my business and yours and then you could take care of the wine bar, too.”


Shelby chimed in, “I would love to help.  I love working with Brinn but sometimes I feel like I never see anyone but the family.  If I worked there a couple shifts a week I would be able to meet a few people.”

“I am not sure I want you to meet more of the public.  What if you realize there is someone much better out there.” He set the guitar down and pulled Shelby onto his lap.  He kissed her and his hand ran under her shirt.


“There is no one better for me than you.” Shelby leaned into him.


“Um, why don’t I go to my place.  I should get to bed anyway. Paul will be up early.”  She gave Gus and Shelby both a kiss. “Gus, I will make my way out to the house in the morning.”


“Does that mean I can watch my other favorite man?”  


“Of course, he is all yours.”


“You two have fun.”  They were already kissing again so Molly closed the door to the cottage.


Shelby stood and took Gus’ hand.  After putting out the fire they walked to the door.  Shelly looked over her shoulder at Molly’s door. “I’m worried about her.  She is so lonely and then she sees us so happy and..” Gus’ hand went down her shorts, “And  obviously sexual, and she has no one.” Gus’ finger had already found her clit and she took in a sharp breathe.  They shut the door behind them and Gus picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her into the bedroom.


After making love they laid in each other’s arms.  “I was kind of hoping you stopped at Molly’s work today but I didn’t see any fun bag.”


“Well, actually, I did stop there.  Molly took it in with her bags. Shall we plan on a special night tomorrow night?”


“That sounds perfect. I’m make a nice dinner.”


“No, I think we will go out and maybe stay overnight somewhere.  And I can’t wait to see whatever you two picked out.”



Brinn had eaten and then asked if she and Chantel could sleep at the studio.  It was cleared with Mary and the intercom was set to open, allowing Brian and Justin to listen in and for the girls to buzz them if they needed anything.  


Brian and Justin met in the middle of the bed, both naked and ready.   “See, Baby, you are not having any problem…” Justin’s mouth slipped over Brian’s cock.  He was nearly ready to explode already. Justin let go of Brian’s cock and flipped to his side so Brian could enter him.  He was so in need of feeling Brian deep inside of him. He felt himself spread as Brian entered and as Brian moved in and out Justin fought not to lose control himself. He held himself tightly around the cock discouraging ejaculation.  He was saving it for Brian. He wanted to be deep inside Brian’s ass when he came. Justin used his muscles to squeeze Brian’s cock causing hims to shutter and cum. As soon as Brian had finished and withdrawn, Brian turned over offering himself to Justin.  Justin thrust into Brian. Brian cried out in pain and in one stroke he was buried all the way inside him. Justin brought his mouth to Brian’s ear. “I love you, Brian and in two weeks when we are in a very special place we can take our time and thoroughly love each other.  


Brian whimpered and then sighed as Justin reached for Brian’s cock.  Soon together they crested and tumbled over the top.


The sun was coming up as they spooned together and fell asleep.  Mary had plans of making the girls breakfast so the men slept in peace.   About 11:00 am Gus was at their door. “Dad, Pops, you decent or do I have to wait for you to finish?”


Groggily Justin responded, “Come in.”


“Ah, shit, did I wake you?”


“We had a, um, a late night.”  Justin said as Gus came over and kissed him.  


“We screwed until sun up and now sex is off limits for 2 weeks.  Your dad is trying to kill me with celibacy!”


“Oh, I remember you doing this once when I was a kid.  I am glad I’m not living in the house now.” Gus walked around and kissed his pops and then sat on the edge of the bed.  “I am sorry I woke you. I hope to take Shelby away overnight and I was wondering if you knew someplace less than two hours away that would be a nice place to go.  Maybe a bed and breakfast?”


“I think I have a place in mind.  I will set up a place and text you the details as soon as I get theme in place.” Justin said.


“Oh, and when we come back we, that is Molly, Shelby, and I have something to talk to you about. How about dinner tomorrow night?  We will be back by then.”


“That sounds intriguing.”


“You do know what realty is open in town, don’t you?” Gus directed the question to Brian.


“Well, I have a pretty good idea what’s available. I have a feeling, Sunshine, this is going to cost us a little money”


“There’s no one I’d rather spend it on.”  Justin leaned over Brian to get a hug from Gus, accidentally brushing Brian’s cock.


Brian took in a sharp breath.  “Have we already started our two weeks?”


Justin moved his body against Brian’s, “I think we have time for once more before noon.”


Gus moved to the door, “No wonder I always want sex.  I get it from the two of you!” By the time Gus shut the door he heard Brian gasping.



Gus went down to the cottage and found her packing for both of them.  “How about a little warm up?” Gus pulled her tightly against his body.  His hand went up under her shirt and began flicking her nipple with his finger.  She arched against him and his second hand went up so he could grasp both of her breasts.  Shelby sighed as her body began to respond. His tongue flicked into her ear and she shivered.  Gus pulled her shirt off so she stood nude in front of him. He turned her and laid her down on the bed.  He dropped to his knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He put her legs over his shoulders and, for a better angle, Gus grabbed a pillow and lifted her hips using his body.  This moved her pelvis enough that Gus could lower his head and began to feast. Within minutes she was beginning to gasp. His tongue drifted down lower and teased her bud. As his mouth moved back to her clit his finger began to invade her asshole.


“Oh, god, Gus, I’m going to cum.  Oh, Gussy, you are so….” Shelby screamed as he shoved his finger all the way in as he sucked hard on her clit.  She felt her whole body shatter. She grasped onto his neck and began to cry.


“Shelly, did I hurt you?  I’m sorry, don’t cry.” Gus moved up her body and claimed her lips.  Shelby’s arms went around his neck and just clung to him.


Moments later she sighed loudly, “You are so beyond wonderful.  I am the luckiest woman in the world. And not that I am complaining at the moment but where are we going?”


“Well, let me take a look at my phone and see if my dads quit screwing long enough to find us a place.”


“You walked in on your dads?”  


“No, I walked out on it though.  They didn’t even wait for me to leave the room.  I love those two so much.” Gus kissed her moved off her.  He looked at his phone and checked out the link his dad had set up. It was actually less than an hour away but it looked perfect.  


Shelby saw the look come across his face. “They got something set up?”


“Oh, did they and I just had an idea.  Stay there.” He pulled a box off the top shelf of the closet and brought it to the bed.  “You game for some fun?” The grin on his face had her a bit nervous.


“What are you talking about Gus Kinney?” The box was full of sex toys.  


“My dad gave me these probably before I was 18.  I have used some of them but I haven’t needed them in a long time.”

“You aren’t going to need them this weekend.” She reached for his crotch and he shivered.


“I know we don’t need them but I am thinking it might be fun. We only have an hour drive. Do you think you could handle an egg that long?” He pulled out a vibrator in the shape of an egg. “I’ll leave it on low.”


Gus inserted it and turned on the remote.  “Oh, my god! That feels so amazing. I know I will cum before the end of the hour.  I may cum with in a …” Gus turned the speed up and Shelby cried out as the first wave hit her.  With that she cried out and came hard for the second time in a few minutes. Gus turned it off.


“How about leaving it in but I won’t turn it on yet.  I will just surprise you once in a while.”


“I am definitely game.  Just don’t wear me out before we get there and, Gus, don’t make me embarrass myself in front of someone.”


“Shelly, I would never do that.  Well let’s get dressed and get going.  I’m ready. How long until you will be ready?”


“30 minutes?”


“That sounds great.  I am going over to talk to Molly about something for a few minutes.  I will be back before you are ready. Are you done packing?”


“No, I’ll bring it out when I am ready.”  As soon as Gus left, she dug through the box and found a couple toys she put in the bag and then zipped it shut.  Gus turned the vibrator on for a couple seconds from Molly’s house. That told her it had quite a range. She put on her new purchase and laced it extra tightly, almost making it hard to breath but adding to the excitement.  She put a loose dress on so it wasn’t obvious what she was wearing.



Gus pulled out a small remote as he talked to Molly about some design ideas.   “What’s that?” Molly asked quizzically.


“Oh we’re playing a little game.  This is the remote to a vibrator Shelly is wearing at the moment.”


“I didn’t even know there was such a thing.”


“Well, if you are interested in trying something, there is a box of stuff on our bed.  Help yourself. They are all clean and ready for use. I bet if I set this on 10 you will here all the way in here.”


Gus turned it on high and pressed the button.  Next door Shelby had to stop dead in her tracks and grab the counter, “GUS!”  and then she screamed.


Molly’s eyes got big.  “Did she just….”


“”Probably.  She may kill me when I get back in there but I doubt it.” He kissed Molly on the cheek.  “Seriously, Aunt Molly, find something to play with. You need a little fun in your life.”


As  Gus walked out of Molly’s Shelby was coming out of the cottage, looking a little unsteady.  He grabbed the bag out of her hand and put an arm around her.


“What the hell was that all about? One minute I am ready to leave and the next minute you set my body into overdrive.”


“Are you complaining?”


“Yes and no.  If you do that more than a couple times you may have to play with yourself tonight. I almost ended up on the floor.”


“I promise, I won’t.  I think I will just leave it on low in the car, if that’s ok with you?”


“That works for me. I will tell you if I need a break.”


Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her.  “I love you, Shelby. I am so glad I came to my senses I figured out what I needed.”


As they pulled away, Molly stood at the window.  A tear slipped down her cheek. Each time she saw them the emptiness seemed to grow.  Maybe Andrew Price would be able to fill what was missing.



By the time Gus turned into the small inn, Shelby barely dared move.  Her body was on fire and when Gus reached for her hand and kissed it she shuttered.  He grabbed the bag out of the back and walked around to let her out. She tried to take a deep breath but couldn’t because of the corset.  She took his hand and leaned on him as they walked into the in. Gus checked them in and they were led to their room.


“Dinner will be delivered any time between 6:00 and 9:00.  What time would you prefer?”


Shelby looked at her watch.  It was 3:00. Looking at Gus she said, “Should we say 7:00? That gives us four hours to play. We will be ready for a break by then.”


Gus turned to the staff and said, “7:00 sounds perfect.”


Pointing toward double doors in the room he said, “Through there is the bedroom and bath and out the sliding door is a private patio with a hot tub. If you need anything feel free to call room service but otherwise you will not be disturbed until 7:00.”  Gus pulled out his wallet, “No, sir, your bill has been paid in full including gratuities,” and with that he walked out shutting the door behind him.


Gus walked over to Shelby and brushed her cheek, putting her hair behind her ear. As his mouth skimmed across the sensitive skin below her ear.

“Oh, Gus, I can’t breath.  I need you so bad.” Gus ran his hands down her sides for the first time and felt something unusual.  


“What is…”


“Sh, Gus,”  She took his hand and led him toward the bedroom.  Gus opened the double doors and both caught their breath. There was a large four poster bed draped with white netting.  There were lit candles everywhere each in what looked like a glass box.


“Wow,” was all that either of them could say but their astonishment was soon outweighed by their need.  Gus wrapped his arm around Shelby’s waist and turned toward her. He reached in his pocket and turned on the vibrator.  Shelby began to tremble. Her whole body was one big nerve ending. Gus reached down to the hem of her dress and in one slow motion he raised it over her head.  


Shelby stood with only the seafoam green corset and panties. Her skin was flushed from all the stimulation.  Gus noticed how small her waist was in it.


“Oh shit, Shelby, how can you even breath?  You look….” he buried his face in her cleavage.  He rained kisses all over the tops over her breasts and his tongue dove down between them.  He reached down and planned to press against the fabric between her legs but found none. His finger went into her dripping center pressing the vibrator further in causing her to nearly pass out with her breathing restricted.  


Shelby undid Gus’ pants and pulled out his cock.  “Now, Gus now! “ Gus reached up, pulled out the vibrator and in one quick move he pressed her against one of the posts and drove into her.  He lifted her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he drove in over and over. Shelby was in a constant orgasm at this point and as Gus shouted and filled her, Shelby passed out.


Gus caught her and as he carried her to the bed a smile came across her face.  “Don’t look so worried, my love. I’m fine, but if you could loosen the laces I would appreciate it.”  Gus started to untied the laces on the corset and loosened them a bit. “Slowly, Gussy. It will hurt less if you let it out slowly.”


“Shelly, why did you do this to yourself?  My god, what if you couldn’t breath at all.”


“I could breathe enough when I was just sitting.  It was when you took my breath away I passed out.” Her hand moved under his shirt.  “Get rid of all this clothes and get in here. I am not nearly done for the day.”


“I will take this off,” he pulled off his shirt, “if you let me take off this.”  Gus began to loosen the corset more. As he unhooked it from the bottom he began to kiss the skin below and soon the string was loose and the corset laid out flat. Gus began to run  his tongue along the lines in her skin. As he reached her breasts his mouth and tongue were busy on her nipples.


“Oh, Gussy, I can’t again.  Not yet.” She rolled him onto his back and took over.  Starting at his mouth, she worked her way down. Soon one of her hands was like a glove around his cock while the other one moved lower and began pressing on his little pink bud. The moment she pressed hard enough for his finger to slide in her mouth enveloped his dick.   She stroked his prostate as her mouth began to move very slowly. Her tongue swirled around the tip and then followed the vein on the underside of it. Shelby began to insert a second finger and as she moved them in and out, Gus exploded in her mouth but instead of stopping she began to suck on it again.


“Holy shit, Shelly, what are you….” His flaccid cock began to respond again, “I,  I,” Gus began to thrash and although he didn’t have anything left but he felt his muscles respond as if he had more to give. “Wow!”


Shelby laid on her back next to Gus and reached for his hand.  They linked fingers and just laid there, comfortable in each other’s presence.  They both started dozing off and Gus pulled her close just before they fell asleep.  He realized he needed her in his arms to sleep. When he admitted to himself he was in love with her, he didn’t really know what being in love was yet.  Now he knew. He couldn’t imagine living without her. He could barely imagine being away from her for a night.


A half hour later she stirred and he kissed her.  “Hey, did you have a nice nap?” Shelby stretched like a cat in the sun. “You are so gorgeous. Why don’t you stay naked all the time?”


“Well, I am fairly sure Brian would kick me off the property if I did that.  He still doesn’t like me all that much...no that isn’t true. He doesn’t like me with you.  I wish I knew how to change his mind.”


“As much as I love Pops, I don’t really care what he thinks.  I know you are right for me. He will figure it out. What do you say we check out the hot tub?”


“That sounds wonderful.”


They strolled out on the private patio.  No one could see them from there. The hot tub was one of those you could swim laps in without going anywhere.  The water was the temperature of a pool which felt great in the warm June sun.


“How did Justin get a room like this the last minute peak season?”


“Did you happen to notice the painting behind the desk?”


“Actually, I did.  It was stunning! Is it one of Justin’s?”


“Yes, I think the owner has more than one of his.  I recognized the owner’s picture in the front lobby.  Shelby, do you ever think I am just sponging off my dads?  I mean I don’t pay for anything on my own. I mean I am building our amazing home and not paying for any of it.  It doesn’t make me much of a man.”


“Oh, Gussy!  Your dads want to do this for you.  Building that house is adding value to the property.  I am sure they have said no to you at times.


“Ya, not often but they definitely did in my teen years. But most of the time they told me to think it through and they backed my choice.”


“That’s because they knew you would make wise decisions. What’s the worst mistake you ever made.”


“Well, besides letting you go for a little while?” he kissed her gently and pulled her toward him.  He looked out at the ocean, “The worst mistake I made? I drove under the influence and I killed a guy.  Well, actually the other guy was far more drunk than I was high but I couldn’t help but feel guilty. I still think about that man and his family.  Angelica flew with me to Ibiza…”


“Angelica?  Is that Tony’s sister?”


“Ya, she was kind of my first girlfriend.  She is still a great friend but we went our own ways romantically.  I think we will always be close and since we are sort of family, we will always run into each other.”


“I have seen her.  She is stunning. Maybe I should get jealous.”  Shelby laughed a little.


“Oh, Shelly, I think you know how much I love you.  I want to be with you and only you. I want to be with you….”  He kissed her.


“I am sorry about the accident.  That had to be very hard. I can’t imagine.”


Gus laid his head on her shoulder.  “It was terrible. It took a lot of time for me to work through it but with help, I learned how to deal with the guilt. Jamie and I never mentioned it. I can tell you I have never and will never drive again with anything in my system.”


“I’m sorry you had to go through that and so young.”  She tilted his head back a bit and kissed him. “Why don’t we check out that lounger over there.  It looks very comfortable.”


“Well, I think it is our duty to check it out, don’t you?”  He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, spanking her bare cheeks that were pointing skyward.


She cried out in surprise. As he continued to rub it she sighed.


“Don’t tell me you like that and I never knew?”  Gus questioned.


“I am not sure I do but the surprise was kind of fun and I always love your hands on my body.”


“My dads do some kinky stuff in bed.  Dad really likes to be spanked.”


“Maybe we will have to play a little sometime,” Shelby said as he set her down on, what was truly, an outdoor bed.  


“Lay on your stomach, Shelly.  Let me rub that beautiful skin of yours,” Gus used deep pressure along her spine and worked outward.  He spent a good deal of time on her lower back before moving lower. He let his tongue trail all the way down her spine and then he continued lower. Gus softly said, “Get on your knees, Baby.”  


Shelby put her knees in the air but when she was going to raise her chest Gus pressed it down. “Just like this, Shelly.  Let me please you.”


As his tongue traveled her perineum she softly said, “You always please me, Gussy, always…” Shelby gasped as his tongue worked its way into her tight bud while his fingers entered her warm center.  She took a deep breath and pushed out a bit as Gus’ finger moved in. Shelby moaned as the pain went through her at the same time Gus stroked her clit sending a jolt through her. Her body didn’t know how to react.  He was completely still for a moment and then he began to move the fingers on both of his hands. “Oh, god, GUS.” It felt as though his fingers were rubbing against each other with just the thinnest of membrane between them.  The sensation it caused made her whole body tremble. Using his thumb to brush her clit several times, Shelby totally lost control of her body. She orgasmed so hard she couldn’t stay in the position she had been in.


Gus helped her turn to her back and laid down next to her. He began to take her into his arms but the next thing he knew she was on top of him straddling.  His hard cock was brushing against her as she teased him, not quite allowing entry. She then moved so the tip of his cock brushed her anus. “What do you want Gus? What would make you happier?”



“Shelby, you make me happy. I don’t need anything special.  I all need is you in my arms.”


As he spoke she began to lower herself onto Gus’ rock hard dick.  She did her best to relax her puckered bud as she let her weight pull her down.  She knew Gus didn’t need this but she also knew he enjoyed it so who was she not to offer it to him from time to time.  She tried not to let the pain show although with gravity pulling her down she felt like he was splitting her open. She closed her eyes and forced her body to relax.   Gus slowly began to move. Shelby leaned back on her own hands arching her back. Gus raised himself on his hands giving him leverage to drive into her. He reached forward with one hand and again brushed her tender inner lips triggering her to clamp down on his cock.  Gus leaned forward pulling her against his chest and sitting on the lounger they both orgasmed. Shelby’s arms went around his neck and she sobbed.


“Oh, Shelly, I’m sorry. I know that hurt you.  You don’t have to do that for me. I love you, I love you no matter what you do or don’t do.”


Shelby put her hands on either side of his face.  “No darling, this has nothing to do with physical pain.  My heart is so full. I have more emotions than I know what to do with.”  She moved feeling him deep inside her. The pain comes from knowing we can’t stay like this forever.  I know that is silly but just…”


“Oh, Shelly…” Gus claimed her lips.  


At 7:00 there was a knock on the door and Shelby, in a fluttering sundress, let the server in.  After setting up the table, the server said, “Is there anything else I can get you two.”


Gus looked things over.  “Could we have a bottle of sparkling wine?  Do you have the Taylor-Kinney Bubbling Brinn?”


“We should but we have trouble keeping that in stock.  It seems to be everyone’s favorite even at the hefty price.”


“I will tell my fathers you like it.”


“Oh, Mr. Kinney, I didn’t even make the connection.  I should have. Excuse me, I will be back in five minutes.”


“Shelby, you look so beautiful.” Gus kissed his way down her collar bone  and dipped his tongue into her cleavage. “No, I told myself we were going to only eat our meal, not each other for the next few hours.”  He turned on some music and took her in his arms. They moved slowly to the rhythm of the music. The server came and left again as they danced. Gus brought his knuckles to her cheekbone and slid them across it.  As they moved nearer her mouth his lips brushed hers. “Shall we eat?”


Shelby nodded and he led her to the table.  They sat and talked as they ate the meal. They sipped wine throughout, saving the Bubbling Brinn for later.  As they finished the meal, Gus stood. “Shall we go sit on the patio under the star?” Gus walked over and picked up a box.  “You might need this.”


“Gus, why did you….”


“Just open it.”  Shelby took off the lid and in it she found a white, sheer shawl.  It was gauzy with lace around the edge. “Oh, Gus, it is stunning. Where did…”


“It is something I saw in town one day and just knew it was made for you.”  He took it from her hands and wrapped it around her. It was soft on her shoulders.  “If you’ll grab the glasses I will get the Bubbly. I still laugh when I think of sparkling wine named after my sister.”


“Well, she is definitely bubbly,” Shelby kissed him as they walked out the door.  


The stars looked close enough to touch from this location.  They relaxed on the lounger holding hands and sipping the wine.  No talking was needed. They just enjoyed the beauty of the night.  Shelby’s head lulled on Gus’ shoulder and he dropped her hand to wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her close.  Their lips met, “Darling, may I take you inside and make love with you the boring old fashioned way.”


“Making love with you is never boring, Gussy.”  She stood feeling the effects of their love making earlier.  Shelby led Gus to the bedroom and lit some candles before turning off the light and then her dress dropped to the floor.



Brian and Justin laid in bed side by side but not touching. “Baby, we can touch.”  Justin’s hand trailed down Brian’s arm. “We can kiss.” He rolled over and brushed his lips on Brian’s.  “Hold me, Baby.”


Brian pulled Justin nearer and kissed him deeply, “I love you, Sunshine. Are you really sure you want to do this for two whole weeks? Shouldn’t we show each other how much we love each other?”  Brian’s mouth began to drift lower.


“Brian, we can do this and in two weeks when we are….”


“Yes, Sunshine, where will we be in two weeks?”


“Did you really think I would fall for that? Just know it will be warm and sunny and we will hear the waves crash from our room.”


“That sounds perfect, as long as it is just the two of us.  The last thing I want is a big slashy party with people I don’t care about.  Promise there won’t be any wanna be friends there.”


“I promise that, Baby.”  Justin laid his head on Brian’s chest and both men drifted off to sleep.



Gus laid with his head on Shelby’s stomach. His hands gently stroked her inner thigh as her hands stroked his hair.  “Shelly, are you alright? You’ve had quite a workout today.”


“Trust me, Gus, I can keep up with you any day of the week and I wouldn’t trade any of these aches for anything.  I wish I knew you really understood how much I love you. Just thinking about you sometimes makes me want to cry.”


“Shelly, is there a reason you don’t want me to meet your parents? I mean we mentioned it at Thanksgiving and then you totally ignored my hints to go with you at Christmas.  And there was Easter… What’s wrong with me, Shelby?” He continued to draw lazy circles on her thigh.


“Oh, Gussy,” her voice cracked as she continued to stroke his curls.  “It isn’t you! How could you think that? I couldn’t be prouder to be with you.”


“Then why haven’t I met your family?”


“It’s my family, my parents, actually.  I love them but, they would never accept your family the way they are.  You have to understand. They grew up in a small town with very little exposure to the real world.  They can’t picture a loving family that happens to have two fathers or two mothers. I don’t know how they would react to finding out about your dads.  And I just couldn’t stand it if they hurt you. I don’t know how I would choose between them and you..”


“Oh, Shelly, you will never have to do that. If your parents can’t deal with my family I understand and if you love them, I love them.  I’m sorry I asked. I have something else to ask you.” Gus moved his hands through her light curls as they moved from her thighs up to her stomach and then he reached for something behind him.  She wasn’t sure where he found it but Gus came back with a little hinged box.


“Gus, what….”


“Open it.”


She sat up a bit in bed and opened the lid. Inside she found an antique heart locket on a chain so fine it was hard to imagine even wearing it.  “Oh, Gus, it is breathtaking.”


“It belonged to my mom’s grandmother.  Mom gave it to me when I turned 18 and told me to be sure I gave it to someone very special.  You are the only person I ever thought about giving it to. I love you and hope to be with you when I am as old as the necklace.”


“Do you have one more round in you tonight?” Shelby asked as her lips met his. He answered by rolling her flat on her back and kissed her as he gently slipped inside her.



As they drove home the next day, Shelby was very quiet.


“What are you thinking about, Shelly?”


“Gus, will you go home with me over Labor Day?”

“I would love to, Shelly.  Nothing would make me happier.”





Chapter 2 by Simply written

Chapter 2


When Gus and Shelby returned from the night away everyone could tell something had happened between them while they were gone. The way they looked at each other told everyone that they had a new closeness and maybe a new commitment to each other.


Gus went up to the house on Monday morning.  He had been up early, leaving Shelby sleeping, to meet with the foreman of the building crew.  After working with the crew for the several hours something came up he felt he needed to run past at least one of his dads.  


Justin was in the house and Gus asked his approval on a change in the cost of the house.  Justin said it was fine and then said, “Gus, have a seat for a few minutes you deserve a little break,” he grabbed a couple ice teas out of the fridge and handed one to Gus.


“Dad, I am really sweaty and I stink!”


Justin smiled,“Sit. So it looks like you and Shelby had a great time.  Am I right that there has been a change of some kind?”


Gus smiled, “I should have figured just seeing us a couple minutes that you would have noticed.  Dad, I just realized I could never live without her in my life but I also know I am too young to get married. I gave her my great grandma’s locket.”  Justin smiled at that, knowing how special that was to him. “We didn’t talk about marriage but I think we both knew it was a new commitment.“


“I think that’s great, Gus.  You know I love Shelby.” Justin saw a look cross his face, “Are you worried about Brian?”


“Well, that might be one reason I would be hesitant to get married now but I haven’t met her family yet, either.  She finally talked about them this weekend. From what she said they are very sweet people that are very homophobic.  They live in a very sheltered area and just don’t understand that everyone is really the same. But, I will be meeting them when we go there over Labor Day.”


“Well, Gussy, if anyone can show them how ‘normal’ our family is it is you.  I am not sure how we ended up with such an amazing son.” Justin went to hug his son but stopped a few inches away.  “Sorry, Gus, you know how much I love you but you really do stink.”



When Shelby got up she pulled on some clothes, got a cup of coffee, and walked over to Molly’s to see if she could help with Paul so Molly could work on the books for the store.  She knocked and walked in. “You don’t have to tell me that your get away was great.” Molly said as she put a bite of food in Paul’s open mouth.


“That doesn’t come close.  It was just perfect. I told Gus about my family and he wants to meet them.  We will do that Labor Day weekend. And he gave me this!” Shelby pointed at the necklace she was wearing.  


“Oh, Shelby, that looks really old and it’s beautiful.”


“It was his great grandmother’s and he wanted me to have it. He didn’t say it but I think it is a promise that someday we will get married.”


“I have no doubt of that Shelby.  He is so in love with you he can’t think straight.”


“How are you feeling?”


“Feeling?”


“Ya, about  your lunch date.”


“He probably won’t even call but, I have to admit I am excited.  I am ready to move on and get a life again. I love Paul with all my heart but it is time to find someone who loves me and eventually love Paul.


Shelby took Paul out  of the high chair and snuggled with the little boy.  “You know, Molly, Gus and I will always be available to babysit.”


“I appreciate that.”


“Maybe Gus will see how wonderful a baby is.”  She hesitated, “I know he is young but I am so ready to have a sweet baby to hold.”


“Well, you can borrow mine if you don’t mind, I do have about an hour’s work.”


“Say no more.  We will go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful day. Oh, and Molly?”  Molly looked at her, “Andrew would be an idiot not to call you tomorrow.”



Molly arrived at work on Tuesday a few minutes early even though she had spent extra time on her makeup this morning.  She had to admit she hoped Andrew would call about lunch today. She felt like a teenager and knew she had to get herself under control. About 10:00 am  the bell rang on the front door. She was helping a customer but started saying, “I’ll be right….” She lost her concentration when she saw Andrew standing there, “with you.” giving him a smile she turned back to the customer.  “Why don’t you try that on and I will be right back.” As the woman went to the dressing room, she walked over to Andrew.


“Good morning,” Andrew gave her a killer smile.  “You look lovely this morning. I won’t keep you because I know you’re working but may I take you to lunch today?”


“I would like that.”


“What time are you free? I can make anything work.”  Andrew reached out and touched her elbow.


She flushed a bit. “Does 12:30 work for you?


“Perfect, I will be here at 12:30,” he pointed toward the dressing room, “Looks like you’re needed.  I will see you soon.” And he was gone.


The morning drug on and when her boss came in at noon she instantly could see something was going on.  “Is something wrong, Molly?”


Molly blushed a little, “No, I am just being an overgrown teenager. I have a lunch date.  It really isn’t a date, I don’t think, but it sort of is and I hope it is and I,” Molly stopped and took a deep breath.


The kind, older lady smiled.  “Why don’t you go in the back and do a little freshening up, not that you need it and maybe sit down for a few minutes. Take some deep breaths.”


“Thank you,” She smiled at the woman.  “Call me if you get busy.”


“I will, now go.”


Molly called Shelby, “I am so nervous, Shelby.  What if I say something stupid. I haven’t talked to a man, except Gus, in years, not really.”


“Molly, Andrew is taking you to lunch in a public place.  You won’t be alone. Just talk to him.”


“What if he asks about Paul?”


“Why would he ask if you have a baby? But if he does just tell you yes you have a son and ask him the same thing? Molly, you are a beautiful woman who is lots of fun and have so much going for you.  Just be you. And if it doesn’t feel right, there will be someone else.”


“Thanks, Shelby, I’ll talk to you when I get home.”


“You’re damn right, you will. Love you, Molly. I’m cheering for you.”


At 12:30 Molly walked out of the back just as Andrew walked in the door.  She quickly introduced Andrew and her boss and they walked toward the door.  Her boss said, “Take your time, Molly. Business is slow today.” Molly smiled back at her as they walked out the door. Andrew took her hand and placed it in the crook of his arm, covering her hand with his.


“I have to admit I have been thinking about you ever since we met last week.”  Andrew smiled down at her. Her heart fluttered. He was so good looking, maybe too good looking.  They walked the short distance to the cafe they had met in. After being seated and ordering, Andrew looked across at Molly.  “So Molly, tell me a little about yourself.” Andrew had a very easy way of speaking. She had a feeling he could talk to anyone at anytime.


“I am not very interesting really.  I was born and raised in Pittsburgh.  I married my college sweetheart. I divorced my college sweetheart, and then, after my father passed away, my big brother asked if I would like to move out here.  I needed a change in my life and Justin and Brian have plenty of room.”


“Justin and Brian?  You aren’t talking about the Taylor-Kinney’s are you?”


“You know my brother and his husband?”


“No, but I have been meaning to set up a meeting with them, well at least with Brian.  I hear he is the one that has been doing business deals around town.”


“Yes, Justin is hanging out at the vineyard spending time with their daughter this summer. What kind of business do you have?”


“Oh, I am in development.  I buy and sell companies.”


“Why do you want to talk to Brian?  Is there a business you think he might be interested in?”

“I hear he wants to improve this community and keep in thriving.  Well, I have a couple ideas I could use some backing for. I hear they are my men.”


Andrew asked more questions and she wasn’t sure when it happened but they were holding hands across the table.   All the sudden she noticed what time it was.


“Oh Andrew, I need to get going.  It is almost 2:00. I know I was told to take my time but I don’t want to take advantage of her generosity.”


“Well, then we should go.” He threw a generous amount of money on the table and offered his hand to Molly.  They walked hand in hand, back to the shop. “Molly, may I call you? I would love to see you again.”


“Yes, I’d like that.  Give me your phone and I will put my number in for you.”  She quickly added her name and number. Andrew brushed his lips on her cheekbone.


“We will speak soon.”  Andrew said and he walked away.



By the time Molly arrived at the vineyard at 5:00 she couldn’t wait to talk to Shelby but first she had to stop at the house to pick up Paul.  She nearly floated into the house and kissed both Justin and Paul on the cheeks. “Hey, I’m over here and since your brother will hardly kiss me…” Molly walked over and kissed Brian and then Brinn who were sitting on the couch together.


“So what have you been up to Mollusk?”  Justin asked as Molly came over and took her baby boy into her arms.


“Well, I worked all day.” She said but didn’t look at him.


“Work has never given you that look before, so spill it.”


“Justin...oh, …..I had a lunch date today.  And he is really nice, and he is good looking, and, oh, and Brian, he said he has wanted to meet you.  He is working on some sort of development project. We didn’t talk business, much.” She smiled like a teenager.  


“Well, if he has a real business proposition he wants to talk about I wouldn’t mind talking to him after we get back from our trip.  My calendar is full enough up until then. Tell him to get something together and call my office. I will fit him in when I get back to town.”


Justin looked at his sister.  “I’ll walk you back to the cottage, Mol.” He swung Paul up on his shoulders and the little boy laughed.


“What is it big brother?” Molly smiled up at Paul and then looked into Justin’s eyes.


“Molly, I know you are a grown woman but I’m your brother and I have to watch out for you.  You have had a really hard year and I hope this guy is as wonderful as you think he is because you deserve only the best but be careful.  I can have him checked out for you. Would you like…”


“Justin, I appreciate your concern but I think I am a pretty good judge of character.”

“How did you meet this guy?”


“He spilled a soda on me last week when Shelby and I went to town. Why?”


“Did he know who you were when you met?”


“Why, don’t you think I can get someone myself?”


“Oh, no Molly, you could have your choice of men but you know our family has drawn negative people before.  I mean poor Brinn has been kidnapped twice. I feel very guilty about that sometimes.” Justin brought Paul back into his arms and the little boy patted his cheeks. Justin got a wistful smile on his face, He kissed Paul, “Brinn used to do that all the time. I am so glad you are here, Molly, and I trust your judgement. Just remember that there are a lot of creeps out there that will use people to get what they want.”


Molly hugged her brother and then took Paul, “I love you, too, Justin, and I will be careful.”



That evening as Gus played guitar, Molly and Shelby talked about Andrew.  Soon Gus stopped. He stood and kissed Shelby on the cheek. “Excuse me, ladies.  I had a hard day in the hot sun. I think I am going to soak in a tub for a little bit and then go to bed.”


“How about I meet you there after your bath?”


“I was hoping you would offer that.”  He kissed her again and when they separated this time, Molly could feel the depth of it.


Gus strode to the cottage and the girls chatted a few more minutes.  “Molly, when he calls, you accept the date and Gus and I will babysit.  We will make it work no matter what! But now, my dear friend, I have a beautiful man waiting for me.  I love the sound of that.”


“Thanks, Shelby.  You go and show that nephew of mine how much you love him.”



The days leading up to Brian and Justin were busy.  Brian and Justin were both on edge. The night before they left they lay side by side in their bed but Brian wouldn’t touch Justin.  “I’m worried about Molly. Did you look into this Andrew guy? She is with him now.”


“I tried to but I didn’t find much.  I,” Brian hesitated. “I talked to Dan and he is checking into him.”


He saw the look that crossed Justin’s face.  “Sunshine, it was the first time I talked to him and I called him for Molly. When I couldn’t find anything on Andrew, I needed to do something.”


“I believe you, Baby.”  Justin smiled over at him. “Brian, I am not going to be able to sleep without at least a kiss goodnight.”


“If I touch you right now I am not sure I will be able to stop.  Tell me again why I have had blue balls for the last two weeks?”


“Because,” Justin moved closer to him and had his fingers roamed down Brian’s chest. His head moved to Brian’s and his lips pressed down onto Brian’s. His tongue probed Brian’s lips until they separated and their tongues intermingled until Brian had to push him away.  


“It is so hard to know you are so close and I can’t touch you.  I love you, Sunshine.”


“Remember we have both always said that even if we couldn’t have sex we would love each other.  If we can’t go two weeks, could we really go the rest of our lives?” Justin asked softly.


“Sunshine, if it was a choice between having you in my life or having sex, you would win out every time. I admit I would miss sex but I would miss not having you in my life much worse.  Your gentle voice, your assuring way, and I could never live without that smile.”


“Oh, Brian,”  Justin kissed him as a tear rolled down his cheek, “That was beautiful, you sap.  Justin and Brian started laughing. Brian pulled Justin close and they fell asleep.



Molly had lunch with Andrew a couple more times and finally they were out under the stars in his convertible.  They had a very nice dinner and now they were heading for the lookout where they both had heard the view was outstanding.  There was a bench so they got out of the car and sat next to each other. Andrew put an arm around her and pulled her close to him.


“I’m glad you finally let me take you out.  I was starting to wonder if your brother had told you not to go out with me.”


“Justin would never do that.  He loves me but I make my own choices. He and Brian leave in the morning.  It’s Brian’s 50th birthday and Justin is surprising him. When they get to Mexico there four best friends are coming for the weekend.”  Molly looked at Andrew and knew he had something on his mind.


Andrew’s mouth skimmed Molly’s hair.  “Molly, I really want to kiss you.”


With the moon glinting off her hair she tilted her head up and Andrew’s mouth came down on her.  Andrew pulled her close to him as he deepened the kiss. His fingers slipped under her top and he could feel her warm skin as he moved his hand upward, Molly started to tense up a bit.


“Um, Andrew, I really like you but I am not ready for…”


“That’s alright, Molly.  Just remember, I am ready any time you are.”  


Molly laid her head on his shoulder. “I will definitely remember that, Andrew.”


Andrew walked Molly to the door of her cottage and again took her in his arms and kissed her.  “Molly, I will be out of town this week but would you like to go out a week from tonight?


“I would love to, Andrew.” She kissed him once more, “Good night.”  


As she stepped into the cottage, Shelby and Gus were both there.  “I hope you weren’t distracting my babysitter, Gus Kinney. I normally wouldn’t let a boy come over.”  


“Ah, shucks, Aunt Molly, I was just about to get a first kiss and everything.”


All three of them laughed.  “Gussy, why don’t you go strip naked and I will be there in a couple of minutes to have my way with you.”


“Well, when you put it like that….” Gus kissed Shelby and gave Molly a hug as he left.


“So, tell me everything!”  Shelby said excitedly.


“He was a perfect gentleman. I really like him.”  Molly told her about the meal and sitting under the stars.  


“So is he a good kisser?”


“Shelby, I told him I wasn’t comfortable when his  fingers slipped under my shirt on to my waist. The truth was I was too comfortable with it.”


“Molly, there is nothing wrong with making him wait a little bit.  So when are you going out again?”


“Are you free again next Friday?”


Shelby nodded and said goodbye to Molly.  Molly watched her go and knew she would be in Gus’ arms momentarily.  She smiled. Maybe it wouldn’t be long before she would be doing the same thing with Andrew.  She quickly chastised herself. One date was not a relationship but as her mind wandered to the cottage next door and she could visualize Shelby in Gus’ arms something in her stirred.  She walked to her room, kissed her son and got ready for bed. Molly opened the drawer of her bedside table and took out the small vibrator. She laid down and turned it on. As she skimmed it down her body she shivered and as she reached her clit her body responded quickly. She tried not to cry out, not wanting to wake Paul.  Molly drifted off thinking about Andrew.


The next morning, Justin woke with his hand on Brian’s cock.  “You’re killing me, Justin. Please remove your hand.”


“Sorry, Brian, I honestly didn’t realize….”


“I know,” Brian kissed him and then groaned. “How soon will we get wherever we are going?”


“You will be glad to know it is only a three hour flight.”

“When do we leave? I don’t know how much longer I can wait to sink into you.”


“Down boy, we have seven days for that.” Justin brought his mouth to Brian’s and kissed him so tenderly that Brian didn’t want to let him go.  “I love you, Brian Kinney, even if you are getting to be an old man.” He gave Brian one of his killer smiles and started to move to the other side of the bed.  


Brian quickly flipped Justin and spanked him a couple of times with more power than a playful swat.  “That’s to remind you what may come.”


“Just get up and finish packing.  We leave in less than two hours.”


Brinn came into the bedroom, sleepy and tearful.  Justin sat down and she crawled into his lap. “I am going to miss you so much, Daddy.  What am I going to do without you and Dad?”


“Oh, Sweetheart, you can call us anytime you want to.  And Aunt Molly is hoping you will help with Paul. They will sleep here and so will Gus and Shelby.  It sounds like we are going to miss the party.” Justin held her tightly realizing how much he is going to miss their girl.  


Brian picked Brinn up off of Justin’s lap and spun her around, kissing her. He then set her down.  “You need to stop growing, girl. I am not going to be able to pick you up soon.”


“Is that because I am getting bigger or because you are getting older?”  Brinn gave Brian a sassy smile.


Brian set her down.  “Ok, Justin, let’s leave before she calls me an old man.”  He hugged Brinn tightly once more.


“Well, I think everyone will be here in about half an hour. They wanted to have a little party for your birthday before we leave.   I have to put a pan of eggs in the oven for 30 minutes so I better get that started.” Justin said.


“I have everything packed.  Let me start it. You finish packing.” Brian kissed Justin and moaned softly.


“Soon, Baby, very soon,” Justin whispered.  “Trust me, I am in as much pain as you are.”


45 minutes later the table was full.  Everyone was eating and talking. Brinn was feeding eggs to Paul while Justin talked to Molly about her date last night.  “So from the look on your face when you mention Andrew’s name you must have enjoyed yourself.”


“I did.  He was such a gentleman.  The dinner was wonderful and then we took a long drive and looked at the stars.”


“Are you seeing him again?” Justin asked, really wanting to hear from Dan before his sister got too involved with this man.


“He will be out of town this week so I won’t see him again until Friday.  Just take it slow. You have to remember you have Paul to think about, too.  I know you realize that.”


“I haven’t told him about Paul yet.  I just would rather not have people know I have a baby until I know if I want them in my life. It’s not that I am ashamed to be a mother.”


“Oh, I know that, Molly.  You are a great mom.” Justin hugged his little sister.


Gus, Shelby, and Molly had gone in on a present together.  Gus and Shelby had gotten Brian a weekend at the small in they had spent the night at and Molly would watch Brinn whenever they went.


Brian thanked them.  He and Justin had seen pictures of the place but had not gotten there yet.  The Brinn brought a box up to her dad. Brian opened it slowly and in it was a small framed painting.  The painting was of Justin. It was a bit abstract but it was definitely him and there was a love that emanated from the piece.  “Oh, Brinn, I love it. It looks like your Daddy and the painting shows how much love you put into this.


“Well, Dad, I was trying to think about things you love and what you love the most is Daddy.”


Brian put an arm around her waist and looked at Justin.  “You are so right, but you and Gus are a very close second in the love department,”  He kissed her and thanked her again.


Justin looked at the clock, “I hate to break up the party but we have a plane waiting for us.  Did all three of you get the text I sent? It has the resort’s number in case our phones wouldn’t work. We will call when we get there and, Brinn, we will call at least every other day, Ok?”


Brinn’s brilliant blue eyes sparkled with tears and by the time she had hugged them both they were running down her cheeks.  Gus picked up his sister and she put her head down on his shoulder. Gus turned and they walked toward the house. Brinn waved at the car as it grew smaller.



Justin reached for Brian’s hand, “She will be alright, Sunshine. I know she is sad but she is also quite the actress.  She will be fine with Gus and the girls.”


“I know, Baby. I just hate seeing her so sad when we are going to have a wonderful time.”


“Are you sure we have to wait until we get to our destination? I mean we are going to have a whole plane to ourselves with that lovely bedroom.” Brian kissed Justin’s knuckles.  


“Brian, I, god I need you as badly as you need me.  I swear I need to feel you inside me but I think if we hold on for just a little longer.  What is 6 more hours after two weeks?” Justin reached over and slid his hand up and down on Brian’s crotch. He could feel Brian’s discomfort.  His cock was as hard as a rock.


“Oh god, Justin.  It is going to be a long flight.”


Soon they were on the plane and taxiing down the runway. Once they were at cruising altitude Justin stood up, “Let’s go nap.  We can use all the rest we can get.”


Brian stood and pulled Justin into his arms.  His hand began working his hand into the back of Justin’s waistband.  His hand skimmed over the warm flesh and he sighed, “I love you, Sunshine, and even though I don’t know where we are going but I am sure it will be perfect.  And you are right, let’s go lie down. At least I can feel the heat from your body.” Surprisingly they both did fall asleep and didn’t wake up until the pilot announced it was time to take their seats so they could land in Cabo San Lucas.  


Justin looked at Brian, “So?”


“Cabo is perfect.  I private villa?”


“Sorry, but we have a suite with a private pool and I do mean private as well as beach access.”  They held hands as they descended and then as the wheels touched down, Brian took Justin in his arms and pulled him close.  As their lips met they both slipped a hand in the other’s lap. They reluctantly pulled a part as the cockpit door opened.


Under his breath Brian said, “I hope this place is close.”


There was a limo waiting and as the luggage was being stowed in the trunk, Brian and Justin entered the back.  Brian pulled Justin to him and Justin straddled his legs facing him. Gently Justin began rocking his cock against Brian.  They got into a rhythm as the car began to move. Brian pulled Justin close to stop his movement. “Please, Sunshine, I just can’t stand it anymore.  Maybe I am getting old. I don’t think I can restrain myself if you keep doing that.” He just held on to him tightly. Within minutes the car pulled into  the resort and stopped in front of a private entrance.


“Please, here are the cards for your private wing.  No one will bother you. It is all yours. If you need anything just use the phone and someone will assist you quickly.” The driver carried their bags to the door and Brian opened it with the card he had been given.  They entered a small private lobby and then used the same card to get into the room itself.


Justin nodded knowingly to the driver and he nodded back.  And then they were alone. Brian walked to the wall of glass that viewed the Pacific Ocean.  “I hope I am worth what this is setting you back.”


“I am sure it will be worth every cent,” Justin moved to Brian’s side and took his arm.  “Look at that amazing view.”


“You know I didn’t need something this sumptuous.  Any place with you would be fine with me.” He put his arms around Justin and kissed him. “What do you say we check out the rest of the suite?”


They walked into an enormous room with a vaulted ceiling the four poster bed was draped with gauzy material that was blowing in the sea breeze coming through the open doors.  Outside the door was a small pool and tanning area. “The pictures didn’t do it justice.”


“It is amazing, and so are you, Sunshine.”  Brian reached out and began to unbutton the white cotton button down Justin was wearing.  Soon the shirt was off and then Brian unbuttoned his own. Justin reached for Brian’s pants and undid his fly.  Brian did the same to Justin’s and soon they stood naked with smell of the sea in the air. Justin slowly dropped to his knees and took Brian’s cock into his mouth. He slowly began to lick it from the base to the tip. His tongue danced across the tip as Brian struggled to control himself. Brian reached down and pulled Justin up.


“But I have missed that taste.” Justin said as he tried to go back to his knees.


“Do you really think I am going to let our first time together in two weeks be on a quick blowjob? I want to cum deep inside you with my lips locked on yours.”  He led Justin across the room and pulled back the sheets of the bed. He laid him down and straddled him just low enough that he could take Justin’s cock in his hand. He slowly stroked it.  A drop formed on the end and he wiped it off with his thumb. He then brought his thumb to his tongue and licked it. Brian’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head. “I’m an addict getting his first fix in two weeks.”


Brian’s lips trailed up Justin’s body and when he reached Justin’s mouth, their lips came together gently at first but as they continued kissing the pressure increased and the need was too great.  Brian positioned himself with one of Justin’s legs over his shoulder. He pressed steadily and as Justin’s bud gave way to the intrusion, Brian again kissed him as he thrust inward. Justin was very tight after two weeks without sex. He cried out from both pain and pleasure and as Brian began moving in and out Justin thrust upward to meet him.  Brian’s mouth crushed Justin’s and then Brian threw his head back and cried out as his body convulsed. Justin could not hold on any longer. His cum shot between their bodies. Brian slipped out of Justin and then drug his tongue up from Justin’s naval to his mouth following the trail of cum. He sighed as his mouth again came down on Justin’s.  “God I have missed that.” He dropped down on Justin as he forced himself to regain his breath.


“Me too, Baby. Me too.”  


Before moving off Justin, Brian was already getting ready for round two.  He moved partially off Justin and his hand moved down Justin’s body and wrapped itself around Justin’s quickly reacting cock.  Justin moaned as Brian’s mouth moved down slowly. Brian was like a starving man. He feasted on Justin. Brian began stroking Justin’s balls and then moved down lower, trailing his way to the recently used bud.  Brian slipped two fingers in and began to stroke Justin’s prostate. After a few moments of this, Justin couldn’t lay still.


“Hold on if you can, Sunshine.  It will just get better,” Brian added a third finger, stretching Justin further.  Brian began moving them apart, continuing to stimulate him.


Justin focused on Brian’s fingers.  “Turn them, I want to feel you…” Brian added pressure, knowing there was no way Justin could avoid that.   “OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH,” Justin erupted into Brian’s mouth. Brian’s tongue swirled around the deflated penis, cleaning it.


“I am feeling sorry I didn’t bring any toys along.  You are definitely ready to play.”


“Give me a second,” Justin took a couple deep breaths and then he got up and walked to where the bags had been left.  He opened a duffle and came out with a small bag. “Your wish is my command.” Justin dropped the bag onto the bed but then climbed onto Brian’s naked body.  He could feel Brian’s cock bob against his crack. “I’ll take care of that for you if you tell me how you would like me to do that. On second thought, Justin slid down onto the phallus that was always a perfect fit.  Justin turned on it so he faced away from Brian, giving him a perfect view of Justin’s ass moving up and down and seeing his own cock move in and out. Within a few minutes Brian couldn’t hold on any longer. He sat up, pulling Justin against him and thrusting deeply a couple more times before exploding into the welcoming darkness of Justin.


As they recovered next to each other Brian questioned, “So I take it you brought a few of our favorite assistants?” He nodded toward the bag.


“Oh, I did. In fact, let’s take a dip in that inviting pool and then maybe we can see what we have.  Oh, in case you are wondering, I don’t plan to wear clothes for the next couple days for sure. By then we might want to explore the area.”


“By then I am going to have a cardiac arrest.  I will be 50 in a couple days. Oh, we better let the family know we arrived.” Brian reached for his phone.  He hadn’t realized how far away it was and began sliding off the bed in a slow motion movement. Justin grabbed for him trying to stop but instead he lost his balance, too.  They both ended up on the floor arms and legs entangled. “Well, that didn’t go the way I planned,” Brian laughed.


As Justin realized his hand was laying on Brian’s cock he smiled, “I think it turned out just fine.”  Brian texted Gus and Brinn and told them they arrived safely at the resort. Sweet Brinn returned the text with, ‘Love you, Daddies, Miss you.’   Gus’ comment was a little more detailed, ‘Glad to hear you made it. Don’t wear out any parts the first night. Love you both.’


Brian started laughing.  “What is so funny?” Justin asked as his mouth was again grazing on Brian.  As he gave extra attention to one of Brian’s nipples, Brian moaned.


“Gus is warning us not to wear anything out the first night.”  Brian tilted Justin’s head so he had to let go of the hard little pebble.  “We do have an entire week and we have been inside all day and that pool and the ocean and the breeze on your naked body and….”


Justin didn’t say anything but he stood up and offered his hand to Brian who took it.  “Thought now that you are almost 50 you might need a little help.”


“Keep it up and you’re going to have problems sitting down.”


“Promises, promises,” was Justin’s comeback as he headed toward the door with Brian at his heels. Justin dove into the lap pool with Brian right behind him. They came up in each other’s arms. “Wow, this feels amazing.”  


“Yes, it does.” Justin said as he swam away from Brian. Both men swam laps for several minutes.  Brian hoisted his body halfway out of the water and continued kicking the water. Justin came up beside him and as Brian stopped kicking, Justin walked up to the dangling legs.  Brian’s hard ass was out of the water and Justin separated the cheeks and brought his mouth down and ran his tongue through the valley.


“Oh, Sunshine, that feels so….” Justin used his tongue and fingers to massage Brian’s bud. As he continued the blessed torture on Brian, he began to add pressure and soon his tongue dipped in.  At the same time he wrapped an arm around his legs and began to stroke Brian’s water cooled cock. Even at that temperature Justin soon had him erect. Justin’s tongue thrust in over and over at the same his hand moved up and down.


Brian began to arch his back as Justin replaced his tongue with two fingers sending Brian over the edge. Brian’s voice carried as he shouted out.  Justin was a bit worried that someone might report the noise and send someone to check on them. He hoped the sound traveled enough that no one could figure out where it came from.  Brian slid back into the water directly into Justin’s arm. Together they walked out of the pool and laid down on the outside swing bed. In the cool of the shade, with the gentle movement in the breeze, Brian and Justin dozed off.



The next two days were they didn’t leave the suite and they didn’t dress. They ate, they slept, they made love, and they talked.  After making love for the unknown number of times, Justin ran a hand down Brian’s arm and across his stomach. “So tomorrow’s your birthday.  What would be a perfect day?”


“Remember my 30th?”


“Of course I do.  You really were unhappy about the party they threw you weren’t you?”


“I just thought it was the end of my life.  I was just a arrogant punk at that time. Now I look at our life and am thankful for the years.  I mean, look at our kids. Life would never this good if it wasn’t for you and then. I know I owe most of my happiness to you.  Sure I would be rich and sexy without you but,” Brian said with attitude but then looked into Justin's eyes and said, “I would be an empty S.O.B. I would be hollow.” He touched Justin’s cheek.  “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you, too.  And it has been great having Molly and Paul at the house.  Brinn is growing too fast and it wouldn’t surprise me if Gus pops the question, making Shelby officially family.”


“I keep hoping he will wise up.  He is too young and there are so many good men out there for him to fuck.  Why is he settling for that mousy older woman when he could have his pick of a different young man every night?”


“Brian, didn’t you just  get done saying that you were a shallow, hollow man before you came to your senses.  What do you have against Shelby?”


“Gus is just too young,”


“Gus is more mature than either of us.  He loves her and she loves him. Why don’t you like her?”


“I have nothing against Shelby, but she isn’t for Gus.”


Justin was getting upset now.  “Don’t you think Gus should choose his own partner?”


“He can choose any man he wants in about 10 years.”


“Brian, I am not having this conversation.  If you can’t see how much they love each other than you are fooling yourself because you are such a reverse homophobe.”  Justin stood up and walked toward the suite. He turned around and said, “Maybe some of that shallow, hollow guy is still alive in there.”


Brian stood and took a step toward him.  “You better stay in the living room for a couple hours.  I need to cool off.” Justin locked the door to the bedroom as he dropped on the bed.  Why did Brian insist they didn’t belong together when it was so obvious they already were one. Justin couldn’t just lay there. Hed stood and started pacing. Why tonight? He should have just shut up. But Brian was being so bullheaded.  Why?


Brian stood in the middle of the living room.  He stared out at the ocean. Why did he feel so naked all of the sudden? Why couldn’t Justin see Gus needed to be with a good man? He belonged with someone who would really love him like Justin loved him.  No woman could love like that. Brian went outside and dove in the pool. He started swimming laps.


Justin heard the splash and stood and watched Brian swim back and forth.  He noticed how tan Brian had gotten already. Damn, why did he have to be so good looking?  He couldn’t figure out what Brian’s problem was. It just didn’t make sense. Well, Brian would just have to figure it out.  He was going to take a shower and then, they would go to dinner, even if it was a silent one.






When Justin came out of the shower, Brian was still swimming laps.  Justin could see how exhausted he was Brian could barely bring his arms around again for each stroke.  As he got to the end of the small pool he struggled to turn around. Justin watched as Brian turned and started swimming to the other end again.  Justin opened the door quietly and walked to the end of the pool that Brian was nearing. Justin sat on the top step and as Brian neared he could tell Brian didn’t even know he was there.  Brian was in his own world.


As Brian began his turn, Justin reached out and touched Brian’s shoulder.  Brian looked over at him and moved into Justin. Justin helped pull in partially out of the water and Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist. He laid his head down on Justin’s upper leg. Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s still thick hair. He could feel Brian breathing hard.


“Sunshine,” Brian tried to talk.


“Darling, don’t try to talk right now.” Justin helped him move out of the water a little further so Brian was sitting on the lowest step.  His head was still resting on Justin. “I don’t know why you you feel the way you do but we’ll talk about it later. I am sure you have a reason, even if you don’t know what it is.  Brian sat up and Justin took him in his arms. Brian looked totally drained after his intense workout. “Why don’t you take a quick shower to wash the chlorine out of your hair and then we have time for a short nap before putting on clothes and going to dinner.”


Brian was like a worn out child.  He stood when Justin prompted him and they walked into the suite together.  Brian’s amber eyes looked into Justin’s crystal blue ones. “Help me?”


Brian’s arms were like spaghetti after the swim so Justin poured shampoo into his hand and lathered Brian’s hair.  He massaged his head under the hot stream of water. Brian slowly turned to face Justin and tilted his head back to get the lather out.  When he looked back down at Justin he softly said, “I’m sorry for what I said. That doesn’t mean it changes my feelings but I had no right to say the things I did about Shelby.  I just have never seen a woman and a man make it and I don’t want him to be hurt.”


“I hope you can change your mind but I appreciate the apology.  I didn’t need to get so angry either.” Justin’s arms went around Brian’s neck and Brian pulled him in close at the waist. They stood there for some time exploring each other’s lips and mouth.  Eventually Justin stepped back a step, “I’ll give you a massage if you are done in here.”


“I will never be done with you, Sunshine, and the massage sounds really good.  My 50 year old shoulders are screaming at me.”


“Just remember, we don’t have time for anything but the massage or a nap.” After they dried off, Justin grabbed some lotion knowing oil would mean another shower.  “Lay down, Baby.” Justin poured lotion into his hands and started at Brian’s calves. He could feel the tightness in them and the muscle definition was amazing. Brian made some noises of pain but Justin continued to rub them until the loosened up. He worked his way up the long legs and when he got to that perfect ass he leaned over and kissed each cheek and after a moment of deep tissue manipulation he continued up adding lotion as he needed to.  As he got to the upper back and shoulders he began to really work out the knots and he saw Brian’s hands fist up as there was some pain but as he felt the muscle relax, so did the fist. As Justin finished with long strokes up the whole spine he had to follow with butterfly kisses. As he neared the back of Brian’s head his head moved his ear and softly said, “I love you, Baby,” Justin’s erect cock slid along Brian’s crack and they both sighed, “I love you so much.”  


Justin rolled off Brian and Brian moved his body overtop of Justin’s, “God, I adore you. You are so amazing.”  Briain’s mouth moved along Justin’s jawline forehead and then his neck where his teeth nibbled.


“Baby, as much as I love this, we need to get ready to go.  It’s your birthday dinner and at midnight, the moment you birthday begins I have something very special planned.  I am your playtoy for the evening. Anything from the toy bag you want me to start with during dinner?”


“Oh, Sunshine, are you sure?  I want to have a long enjoyable dinner.  Can you handle it?”


“I am willing to take anything tonight.  If you want to see just how much I can take I am willing  but I always love feeling just you, too. It is your night.”


Brian dug around in the bag and found a very long strand of small vibrating beads.


“Put that beautiful ass up in the air.”  Brian grabbed a bottle of lube and covered the beads and then began to pop them in one at a time. By the time all of them were in place Justin had a look on his face that made Brian laugh.  When Brian put the beads on the lowest setting Justin’s eyes rolled into the back of his head. He made a noise Brian wasn’t sure he had heard before. When he moved the speed up one notch Justin nearly came undone. Brian turned them off.  


“Get dressed, Sunshine, We have a reservation,” Brian swatted Justin’s ass and then began to rub it as he pulled him closer.  The men kissed but Justin pulled away, “God, we have to get going.”


Brian walked up behind Justin and pulled his still naked body against him. Brian’s cock played with the entrance of Justin’s ass but there was no room for him.  “I think I will dress in the bathroom or we may never get out of here.”


Twenty minutes later both of them stood in the entry waiting for the car. The white button downs against the newly tanned skin made them both more stunning.  Brian’s hand ran through the newly bleached tendrils on Justin’s head. Justin stepped closer and kissed him. “I want this to be your best birthday ever.”


“Justin, I’m with you in  paradise. What could be better?” The car pulled up and Brian guided Justin out the door. They drank tequila in the back of the car as it wound its way up a mountain. A mariachi band was playing at the entry and they were led toward their table.  The place was full of energy and people having fun. The dance floor was crowded and Justin led the way to join in the mayhem. Brian slipped his hand into his pocket and pressed the button on the remote getting an instant reaction from Justin. He began to grind against Brian instantly and it wasn’t long before Brian led him back to the table.  They had a booth in the back that was very secluded. They didn’t order but food started arriving. Little plates with bites of this and that were brought to the table first. There were empanadas, tamales, a couple small bowls of soup, as well as corn chips with guacamole. They shared bites of this and that and drank margaritas.


By now the music had changed.  It had slowed down and couples were swaying in each other’s arms. Justin had almost forgotten about the invasion inside him except for the yearning for more was building.  Brian leaned over and kissed Justin. “Dance with me?” he said softly in Justin’s ear.


“Are you sure you aren’t too tired from your swim? I want you to have some energy later.”


“That will not be a problem, I promise.”  He kissed him again and as he did the vibration deep inside of Justin was nudged up.  


“Ya, I need a distraction now,” Justin said as he stood and Brian followed.  They walked out hand in hand and soon were moving to the music. “Baby, what would make your birthday perfect, if you could have anything.”


“I have everything I could want, Sunshine.”


“Oh, come on.  If you could have absolutely anything on your birthday, what would it be?”


“Hum, well, I guess it would be fun to have some time with the old gang.  I mean I have spent most of my birthdays with them. Even as a kid, Debbie always made me a birthday cake.  It was lopsided and gaudy but it was made with love. Mom made one, too, but hers came with guilt and required me to show my gratitude over and over.  At Debbie’s, there were balloons and noise makers. At home, Joan made a production of cutting a slice and handing it to me, along with a ‘you better grateful, that took me hours of my busy day’.”  Brian got very quiet.


Justin moved even closer to him, putting his head on his shoulder.  “I’m sorry, Darling. I didn’t mean to bring up bad memories.” He kissed him gently and Brian pulled him in so tightly they were nearly one.


“I meant what I said.  You here is all I need.  We have an amazing family and because of you it is as normal as it can be.  You have taught me what family really is.” After another long kiss, they separated both short of breath.


“Baby, please turn them down, not off, just down.  I….oh, god, I am not going to be able to make it if you don’t.”  He felt the vibration go down to just a low buzz deep in his very core. “Let’s go see what they have for us as a main course.”


“Oh, the main course will be had at the room later.  I plan to taste every inch of you.” Brian purred in Justin’s ear as he nipped at the lobe.  Justin groaned as they walked back to the table.


This time dishes of pork, beef, and chicken were brought out along with roasted corn, onions, black beans, rice, and anything else you could imagine.  Of course there was a stack of tortillas to bring everything together. It was the perfect meal to share with bites off each others plates as the meal progressed. As they ate the music went down another notch and now it was just somewhere in the background.

As the plates were cleared, the curtains on the booth were closed with a mention of dessert in thirty minutes. Justin repositioned himself and dropped his head into Brian’s lap. Within seconds Brian’s dick was deep into Justin’s mouth.  Skillfully, Justin brought Brian to the edge and then took him over it. Brian threw his head back and swallowed the noise he wanted to make. Justin started to move upward but Brian held his head where it was and thrust upward a couple more times before letting out a deep but soft sigh and then pulled Justin up, and kissed him.  


“If that is just an appetizer, I may not survive the main course.”


“Well, I don’t plan to rush anything tonight or tomorrow.  The next 24 hours I hope to repeat this activity many others, many times.”  Brian just began to press Justin back onto the seat when a voice came through the curtain.


“Perdónenme, señores, postre. Excuse me, dessert.”  A waiter came through the curtain as Brian zipped up his pants and Justin took a drink.  Two plates were set down. One filled with churros and the other with sopaipillas. There was a chocolate and a caramel dipping sauce. It was served with Mexican coffee spiked with Kahlua.  They fed each other bites of the cinnamon dusted sweets.


Justin held a churro up to Brian’s lips, “you forgot the dip.”


“No, I didn’t.”  Brian took a bite and then Justin drug his finger through the caramel and brought his finger up to Brian’s lips. Brian held Justin’s wrist and took great care in licking off every bit of the sticky sugar mixture. As he did it, he raised the speed of the vibration again.  Justin grasped Brian’s thigh. “Brian, can we get the rest of the dessert to go and maybe a container of the coffee? I can’t wait much longer.”


“You will wait.  I am not nearly done with you yet.” When the waiter checked on them they had him box up the dessert and ordered coffee to go.  


As they strolled out to the car the waiter had brought their treats out to the driver. The driver opened the door for them to get in. “We have one more stop before going back to the resort.” Justin said as Brian turned up the torture.  As Brian’s hand ran down Justin’s crotch he bit his lip trying to cause enough pain that he would forget his need and trembling at the core of his body.


“Why don’t we just go home?”


“Because we have something else to do.” Justin gently repositioned Brian’s hand so it was on his hip but Brian wasn’t going to make it easy.  He moved the hand further back and began running his hand over the seat of his pants, digging his fingers into the seam between the perfect globes. Justin’s body reflexively thrust upward toward Brian.  Brian couldn’t wait. He unzipped Justin’s fly and as he touched his cock, he cried out. “I can’t … control…..”


“Don’t, Sunshine.  I can taste you already.  Don’t make me wait!” With that Justin exploded into Brian’s mouth.  Brian greedily milked his cock causing him to scream out as Brian retrieved every drop he had to offer. Brian pulled Justin back into him and he started putting one hand down the back of Justin’s pants and began playing with the cord connected to the beads.


Justin was thankful the car coasted to a stop.  As they stepped out, Brian felt sand under his shoes.  “Take off your shoes and roll up your pants to the knees.  We can leave it here in the car. It will pick us up later.  When their feet were bare and their pants were rolled, Justin took Brian’s hand and led him to the water’s edge.  There was a large catamaran waiting for them and they waded in the warm water to board. Soon they were sailing off the coast beyond the effects of the lights. They stretched out on a lounger on the top deck  They slowed down and then came to a stop dropping anchor. The first mate told them he and the captain would be in the wheelhouse, leaving a phone to contact them if they needed anything.


When he had left, Justin reached over and began to unbutton Brian’s shirt.  Brian pulled him close. “Look at the stars, Sunshine. I think we can touch them.


Justin laid his head on Brian’s naked chest, looking up at the sky. “How long do we have the boat?”  Brian said softly.


“Until sunrise,”  Justin said as his hand moved down Brian’s body. He followed his hand with his mouth.


“Oh no you don’t! It is my turn.” Brian turned the vibrator up several notches and pushed Justin back and began to undo his shirt.  Justin’s body was a giant nerve ending. Just feeling Brian’s fingers brush his chest had his body totally on fire.


“Brian, I can’t stop it much longer. I need you.  I need that glorious dick of yours….”


Brian stood and dropped his pants before pulling Justin’s off. “Get on your knees, Sunshine.” Brian guided Justin’s chest down to the lounger and Brian began to slowly pull the beads out one at a time.  Justin felt them being removed. He could feel Brian’s hand move to Justin’s cock as he finished removing the beads. and then began feasting on his relaxed ass.


“Oh, Brian, please,” Brian could hear the strain in his voice.  He glanced as his watch and saw it was 11:55 pm. Brian thrust in and held onto Justin’s hips.


“It will be my birthday in five minutes. Hold on until then.” He began to move ever so slowly, in and out. He angled himself to rub his prostate as he moved in and out.


“Brian, I’m going to oh, shit, please.” Justin was pleading in desperation,  ‘God, it hurts so good but the pain,” Justin moaned.


“Are you ready, Sunshine?”


Both men exploded. Brian pulled Justin’s torso up and Justin leaned against him.  “Happy Birthday, Baby. I love you more than you can ever imagine.”


As they laid down, they both shivered as a cool breeze blew over them.  Brian pulled a beach blanket over the two of them and pulled Justin’s naked body against his.  “This couldn’t have been a more perfect birthday.”


“Your birthday has just started, darling,” Justin began.  “I,” he kissed Brian’s collar bone. “Have,” he nipped one nipple, “Lots,” and then the second nipple. “More,” ran his tongue down his abs, “Planned,” his tongue began to fuck Brian’s navel.


“Oh, Sunshine, you are too fuckin’ hot for this old man.  If you don’t mind, can we just relax for a few minutes. I have to admit my little temper tantrum today took a lot out of me.  My arms and shoulders are killing me.”


“Roll over, I’ll…”  


“Justin, we can just sleep for a while.  We have lots of time to love today and the rest of our lives.  You’re not planning on going anywhere soon, are you?”


“If I am lucky, I will never be apart from you. I hate being separated the older we get.” Justin snuggled down next to Brian and he tucked the beach blanket around them.  Soon they were sleeping as the boat rocked gently.


Justin woke up and listened to Brian’s breathing.  His body began to ache with the need of him. He moved downward under the blanket and began to lick and suck Brian’s flaccid cock. In his sleep, Brian’s body began to respond.  The rocking motion of the boat was so gentle. Justin used the motion of the boat as his mouth moved up and down.


“What time is it, Sunshine?”  Brian’s sleepy voice asked as his fingers ran through Justin’s hair.


Justin replied in a muffled voice, “Somewhere about 4:00.”


Brian reached down and pulled Justin up and their mouths met.  “Sunshine, make love to me.”


Justin noticed Brian cringe as he turned his back to him.  Justin slid back down to Brian’s ass and began to run his tongue up and down and began invading him with his tongue.  Justin felt it loosen slowly and then used his finger and added pressure to his prostate.


“Oh shit, Sunshine, you know exactly….aaahhhh….”


Justin started entering him, taking it slow but Brian thrust back and cried out from  his own punishment. The pain ripped through him but Justin couldn’t stop now. He drove in over and over taking them both to orgasm.


They laid together in silence for some time. Justin was still deep inside him. Brian was still trembling.  “What is it, Baby? Are you still in pain? Why did you do that?”


Brian wiped his eyes, trying not to be obvious but Justin knew him too well, “Brian? Baby?”


He slowly disengaged Justin and then turned to face him.  Justin reached over and wiped a tear away with his thumb. He pulled Brian to him letting him cry it out.  He wasn’t sure what was going on but he didn’t care right now. After a few minutes Brian’s breathing was again deep and steady. Justin laid with Brian in his arms and worried. Every year Brian struggled on his birthday but some years it was worse.  Just thinking about Brian as a lonely boy made him hurt inside and Brian internalized everything still to this day. It was his fuckin’ parents that screwed him up. It wasn’t his fault. All Justin could do is be there and he planned to do just that for the rest of his life.


Justin dozed off and on and as the sun began to rise he woke Brian.  This time Brian entered Justin as they viewed the sky slowly burst into colors.  First it was a deep midnight blue but slowly changed to deep red and then slowly to orange and yellow.  Their love making grew in stages like the color of the sky and as the sun appeared they both knew everything was going to be alright.



The men dressed without a word as they heard the anchor being hoisted  and the sails were again unfurled. As the catamaran came into shore Brian and Justin walked through the surf on the way to the car.  The driver had water to wash their feet and they got in the back. The men nibbled on the sopapillas and churros as the car drove toward the resort.


Justin dipped a bit in the caramel and popped it in Brian’s mouth.  His hand went to Brian’s cheek and he softly said, “Are you alright, Darling?”


“I am, Sunshine,” Brian said in a soft but strong voice.  “With you by my side I know I will always be fine.”


As the day went on they again stayed in their room.  They ate, they slept, and they made love on every piece of furniture in the suite.  The kids called and so did Peter and John wishing him a happy birthday. Brian got texts from Ted and Michael to that just said ‘happy birthday’.


Brian noticed Justin was getting more texts than usual in the evening.  He finally asked, “Should I be jealous you are spending more time on the phone than you are with me tonight?”


“Well, considering I lost count after the 6th time we made love today, I know you are not neglected.”


“Is there a problem somewhere?”


“No, it’s just an art studio in Australia that can’t get the time change straight,” he lied.  “We are dealing with a possible show.”


“You aren’t going on a tour in Australia, are you?”


“Not that I know of but if I do, you will be by my side.”


When Brian left him alone on the terrace for a few minutes to get them drinks he quickly made a phone call.  “Ted, I only have a minute. Is everything good?”


“If all our connections come through we will be at your door around 10 a.m.” Ted responded.


“Great see you then.”


“Did I hear you talking to someone?”  Brian kissed Justin and asked as he handed him a drink.


“Oh, ya, I just called the place in Australia and explained I would be in touch next week when I wasn’t on vacation.  Now, I don’t know about you but I am tired. Let’s go to sleep. Notice I specified sleep and not just to bed?”


“I don’t know if I could get it up again tonight no matter how much I wanted,” Brian literally crawled onto the bed and dropped onto his back.  


As Justin got in he prodded for Brian to roll on his stomach.  “I thought you were too tired..”


“Shut up, Brian.  I am just going to work out some of the kinks in your shoulders and back.  We still have three days and I don’t want you falling apart on me before our trip is up.  That was all Brian remembered. Moments later he was asleep. He mumbled something sweet as Justin got off of him and curled up next to him.  He hoped he wasn’t too excited to sleep. And he hoped Brian really liked his surprise.



Meanwhile, back at the vineyard, Molly was preparing for another date with Andrew.  He had let her know he had made it back in town today and tomorrow, Friday, he was planning on picking her up and was taking her to the next town over to try out a new restaurant. Molly had bought some new lingerie at the shop and if she was lucky she might get to show it off, at least to some degree.  She didn’t think she was ready to go all the way yet but that didn’t mean she couldn’t show off some of the merchandise. Her nerves were already building but everything was set and she couldn’t wait to see the handsome man again.


Chapter 3 by Simply written

Chapter 3


Molly laid in bed Saturday morning remembering the night before.  Andrew had looked so good when he arrived and he complimented her.  He kissed her sweetly on the cheek and opened the car door for her. Dinner was perfect.  He was so interested in her family. He asked about Justin’s art business and all about Brian’s work.  He kept the wine flowing and by the time they got back to the cottage she invited him in for a cup of coffee.  He said no to the coffee but yes to coming in. The door wasn’t shut before she was in his arms. He kissed her and before she knew what was happening they were on the sofa.  Andrew was an amazing kisser. His hand slipped under her blouse and soon her bra was loose and his thumbs was stroking her nipples. He slowly removed her top and as he claimed one of the taut nipples with his teeth and tongue he lowered his hands to her waist band.  As much as her body was saying yes her mind was screaming no.


“I promise this is just for you, Molly.” he had said.  His hand went into her pants and soon she was having a massive orgasm just with him using his finger on her clit.  When he left thirty minutes later Molly was sure she was falling for him. After he had left she walked back up to the main house where she spilled everything to Shelby.  She couldn’t wait to see him again. As Paul woke up she started what felt like a new chapter in her life.



Brian woke and looked over at his amazing, wonderful, beautiful husband. Justin was laying on his stomach breathing deeply. Brian reached out and touched the streaks of spun gold on his head.  His hand traveled down Justin’s naked back and then it moved between his cheeks. Justin stirred as Brian’s finger invaded him. He began massaging Justin’s prostate and within a couple minutes Justin was wide awake and moaning in the best way.


“Oh, god, Brian that feels SO good.” Justin raised his ass giving access to his cock and giving Brian a better angle.  His cock was rock hard and Brian removed Justin’s hand replacing it with his own. Justin shivered as Brian added a finger deep into his ass.  As he added a third finger, Justin felt the stretch. “Brian, will you use more, please. In the bag, there is a large….”


Brian got up and found a tapered cone that got huge.  “Sunshine, really?”


“Just try it.  It may not all fit but I want to try and if it fits, leave it.  I need some pressure. I need to try something new, please.”


“It won’t ruin you will it?”


“Of course it won’t, silly boy, as long as you take your time and we have….” he glanced at the clock.  It was 8:00 a.m. “plenty of time. Just slow and ….oh, ya, baby!”


Brian wanted to give Justin a little of the pleasure he had been given this week. He pressed it in with some pressure and continued massaging Justin’s cock at the same time. Brian decided to add a little spanking in between.  Brian used the paddle to spank both his cheeks and the plug. He slowly drove it in further and further.


“Gus, Gus Baby.”  Brian propped Justin’s ass further in the air so he had more room to move on his cock.  After Justin had time to focus on his cock, Brian began pressing the plug again and Justin did his best to accept the rest of it.  Tears running down his face, Justin said, “Now, finish it! Press it in NOW!”


Brian swung the paddle and hammered the plug in until the narrow spot slipped in and his bud closed around it, leaving the flat end sticking out. Justin moved to his side and just laid there for a moment.  Brian took Justin’s penis in his mouth and began licking it like a popsicle Justin began to shiver and shake and just as Brian began to taste the sweet, salty liquid that was Justin there was a knock on the door.  Justin seemed to be in a different place and as Brian tried to ignore the knocking but it just got louder.


“GO AWAY!” Brian yelled bringing Justin out of his daze.


Justin moaned, “Better go see who it is.”  He could see by the bedside clock that it was only 9:00 but it had to be the guys.


Brian kept sucking and swallowing. Justin fought to get control of himself and stopped his orgasm.   “What the hell, Justin? You were ready to explode.”


“Door.  You better check the door.”


Brian got up and grabbed his robe.  Storming out of the bedroom, he moved toward the door, “I don’t know who the hell is interrupting my morning fuck but this better be a matter of life or…”


Brian threw the door open and there stood, Ben with his hands on Michael’s shoulders and Emmett standing behind Ted. Justin struggled out of the bedroom in real pain but thrilled to see Brian’s face.  It went from shock, to surprise, to a big smile as Michael threw his arms around him, followed by the other three.


Justin moved fairly slowly toward the door.  He smiled, “You’re early.”


Ben gave him a big hug, “We got an earlier connection.”


Emmett came over to Justin and kissed him and hugged him.  “Guess we know who was in the middle of getting done.” Justin cringed a bit.


“I will head to the pool and cool off in a minute.” Brian walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around him from behind.  He then looked up at his friends. “Guys, I am so glad you are here!” he was being so genuine. “Please order us all breakfast. Have them bring up a whole buffet.  Relax. I am guessing you have the other rooms in this wing?”


“Ya, Ben and I are in the one at the end of the hall and Ted and Emmett are across the hall.” Michael replied.


Ted added, “They are going to be opening the double doors over there so our living rooms will be joined.”


“Well, gentlemen, I hope you are here for a couple days and I plan to raise some hell with you later but right now,” Brian kissed Justin’s neck, “I have something I need to finish.”  With that Brian left one arm around Justin and led him back to the bedroom. Very softly he said to Justin, “I am not going to let you suffer, not after all you’ve done for me this week.”


Brian shut the door while their friends smiled. Emmett picked up the phone and ordered the breakfast while Michael led Ben out on the terrace.  They all understood.


“Sunshine, do you want me to remove the plug?”


“No, Baby, I want to keep that for a while yet.” As he spoke, Brian had him sit, watching his reaction, and then went to his knees and took Justin back in his mouth and within seconds Justin cried out.  The plug was pressed against his prostate and even after Brian had drained him, he was excited with no more to offer.


Justin smiled at Brian, “Thank you, Baby.  Let’s go have a great time with our friends.”


“Sunshine, you are so good to me. You made this birthday perfect.”


The food arrived just as Justin and Brian walked out of their room in trunks and t shirts.  They set up the meal on the veranda and the men filled their plates. They spent the day talking about the old days.  They talked about the days they weren’t sure if they could pay rent or even for the blood tests they had at least twice a year.  When it got too warm they sat in the pool and continued reminiscing.


Justin sat gently down on Brian’s lap, trying not to jostle the large plug lodged inside of him.  “I remember when you were willing to sell everything you had for the Stockwell debacle.” Justin kissed him as Brian started moving his leg which effected Justin and his situation.  He brought his mouth to Brian’s ear, “I want you.”


Ben wrapped his arm around Michael’s waist.  “I think I am ready for an afternoon nap.”


Michael smiled up at Ben, “That sounds great!  We haven’t had an ‘afternoon nap’ in a very long time.” They nearly ran to the doors connecting the rooms and locked them behind them.


“Well, Teddy,” Emmett wrapped an arm around Ted’s shoulders, “What do you say we go find some fabulous steals in the market place we passed on our way in.”


Brian glanced at his watch, “It’s 4:00 now.  Let’s plan on meeting back here at 7:00 and plan on dinner somewhere at 7:30.”


“I actually have reservations for us at 8:00,” Justin said but if we are here at 7:00 we can have a drink or three before we leave. We will make sure Ben and Michael get the message.”


Justin called the other room and left a message since they didn’t answer the phone.  When he hung up he turned to see Brian already stripped. He pulled off his own shirt and dropped his trunks.


Brian walked up to Justin and pulled him in his arms.  “You couldn’t have planned this any better. I mean the dinner was enough and then the catamaran for the night, just you and me. And yesterday, just being together, alone. I am the luckiest man in the world.”  He gently laid Justin down on the mattress. “Bend your knees, Sunshine.” Brian guided Justin’s feet so they sat flat on the mattress near his ass. “I’m going to take it out. You know it is going to hurt and you know you are going to feel very empty.   We will just be together until you are ready for more.”


“Brian, just do it. You know once we start it will almost fly out of me.  I think I will probably cramp afterword so if you want to catch up with Emmett and….”


“I am not leaving your side so just shut up and let me see what I can do to make it feel better.”  Brian gently started turning it, maneuvering it out the slightest bit.


Justin cried out softly and then said,  “Just take it out. It hurts too bad to remove it slowly.”


Brian watched his asshole stretch out painfully.  Justin whimpered and then it was out. Brian slowly stroked the interior walls of Justin’s opening, hoping it would make the muscles contract again.  Justin started curling into a ball. “Oh, jeez,” he groaned. He grabbed his abdomen as the muscles spasmed. Brian curled up next to him and slipped his cock into the expanded opening.  He then put his arm around Justin’s waist and he began to rub in deep circles. Justin moaned and sighed but in a good way. “That’s helping, Baby. Please keep rubbing like that.”


They lay there silently for a long time. Eventually Brian felt Justin grip down on his cock.  Brian’s mouth came near his ear, “Are you ready, my darling?”


“Oh, yes!”  As Brian had rubbed in a circular motion he began to move lower and lower and now had his hand stroking Justin’s  growing hard on. “I am so ready!”



Justin woke in Brian’s arms.  He had made love to him and then told him to rest.  He looked at the clock and saw it was about 6:00. He turned to face his beautiful husband.  Brian’s eyes fluttered open, feeling the movement. “Hey, sleepy head. Are you feeling Ok?”


“I feel fine, Baby.  Everything seems to be back to the normal size,” he smiled sweetly at him. “Brian, can I ask you something?”


“Even if I said no, you would anyway,” Brian smiled.


“You know I get a buzz from a little pain but I  know you don’t. On the catamaran, is there anything you want to talk about?”


“Sunshine, I just felt like I didn’t deserve so much. You had made it so perfect for me and I felt so much love and in my alcohol fog I kept hearing my  mother’s voice saying how much work it was to plan a birthday party, how much time it took to make the cake, how ungrateful I always was. Sunshine, I never want you to doubt  I am grateful. I do know how much time it was to plan all this. I never want to take you for granted.”


“Brian I can never do too much for the person I love the most in the world when he does so much for me.  You gave me a near perfect son. You’ve helped me raise a daughter smarter than both of us. Yes, we both have made mistakes but, Baby, you are always there when I really need you. Our love will always be alive and well.”


The two kissed and playfully started wrestling.  Brian started tickling Justin and he dissolved into a puddle of giggles.  “Truce, truce!” Justin called out as he stretched out on the bed. “Shall we call the kids before we get ready?”


“We’ll have to make it quick.” Brian pulled out his phone and called Brinn on speaker.


“Oh, Dad, I am so glad you called! Is Daddy there, too?”


“I’m here, Sweetheart.  How are you?” Justin responded.


“I miss you, both of you. When will you be home?”


“We’ll be home in two days, Sweetie.  What’s going on at home?”


“Aunt Molly’s in love.”


“What!” Justin said a little too loud.


“She had a daaate and all she talks about is Andrew this and Andrew that.”


“Is Molly around?” Justin asked with tension in his voice all of the sudden. Brian pulled him in a little tighter.


“No, she’s at their cottage.”


“Can we talk to Gus?”


“Sure, I love you Dads.  Come home soon.”


Both men said they loved her too and then Gus came on the phone.  Justin wanted to ask about Molly but they didn’t have time. He would call her tomorrow.. They reminded Gus what time they expected to be home and made sure there were no issues they had to deal with.   “So, Pops, did you have a nice birthday?”


“It couldn’t have been more perfect and now we need to get going because the six of us are going to dinner.  I am sure you know about the surprise,” Brian stated.


“Of course I did.  Love you guys. Have a nice time with your friends.”


“We love you, too.  Bye,” and the line went dead.  


Brian looked at Justin, “Don’t worry about Molly.  You know how much Brinn exaggerated and you will be home in a couple days to talk to her.”


“You haven’t heard anything, yet, have you?


“Sunshine, we have no secrets.  I will tell you as soon as Dan contacts me and he may contact you.  He knows she’s your sister.”


“Brian, Dan hasn’t talked to me since….”


“I am sure he is just uncomfortable and doesn’t want to make you uncomfortable.”  Softly he said, “It wasn’t his fault, Sunshine. It was mine.”


“It was both our faults, Baby.  Dan and I will work it out. Now, we better get ready.  This will be fun!”



The six old friends went to a little cantina for dinner where the beer flowed freely and then moved on to a gay nightclub where they danced until 3:00.  Luckily there was a car waiting for them which drove them back to the resort. All six men staggered into their own rooms after kissing and hugging goodnight.  Their four guests had been awake for 24 hours and would sleep late. Brian and Justin dropped their clothes and Justin slid up against Brian, draped an arm around Brian’s waist and was sleeping in minutes.


Brian and Justin stirred about noon.  Justin kissed his cheek, “I’m going for a swim.”


Brian grabbed him around his waist, “Not until I get a proper kiss.”  He pinned Justin to the bed and gave him an appropriate good morning kiss.


Thirty minutes later, after love making had warmed him up, he swam laps in the long narrow pool.  He tried not to make too much noise, not wanting to wake Michael and Ben. It wasn’t long before their glass door slid open and Ben joined him in the pool.  They shared it until Justin sat on the steps to relax a bit and soon Ben was sitting next to him.


“Just so you know, I think our husbands  are in bed together.” Ben smiled over at Justin as he pushed his hair back so the water would stop running in his eyes.


“They usually do sometime when they’re together,” Justin laughed patting Ben on the shoulder.  “Good thing you and I both know they always will and we never have to be threatened. So how is JR doing.  I get a text from her maybe once a month. She is a special girl.”


“She is really good.  Her first year at college she killed it.  I am so proud of her. She didn’t let her situation take her down. Thank you for helping her out.”


“Ben, our family got so much out of that.  We owe her our gratitude. And how are you, now that you are a famous author? Congrats on your best seller.”


“Thanks.  I am still getting used to it.  It will really hit this fall when I don’t go back to the university.  Michael and I plan to do a lot of traveling. Michael has put a new manager in charge of the comic book store which is thriving ins the new location.  It is three times as big as the original but he is actually going on a tour to speak at colleges about his book. He still can’t believe his hobby of comic books created his career.”


“Maybe the four of us can take a trip sometime.  Brian and I could meet the two of you on his tour if he has a couple days free.”  They continued talking as they decided to walk a couple laps.



Brian was laying on his stomach when he heard the door open and the bed sink.  “Come back for round two, Sunshine?”


Michael leaned over and kissed Brian under his ear, playfully.  “With our husbands just outside that would be pretty daring.”


Brian laughed and pinned his best friend to the mattress, giving him a long kiss. “It is great to see you, Mikey.  That husband of mine is pretty amazing, isn’t he?”


“This was a great idea.” As Brian rolled off him Michael draped an arm across Brian’s bare chest. “We both lucked out in the husband department.  They both have put up with a lot from us.”


“Ya, they have.  Mikey, have you ever been unfaithful to Ben?”


“NO, I mean…, well, not really.  There was a time when Ben was away teaching for a summer out of town and we were apart more than together.  One night I went out and, nothing happened but I flirted and was asked home by someone.” Michael sighed. “I am really glad I hadn’t had one more drink or I would have gone. Did something happen with you and Justin lately?  I mean you two have had periods over the year….”


“Ya, last fall we fell on a touch spine.  Neither of us were to blame. It was when I had to spend time at the New York office.  It just drug out too long and then I missed Gus’ birthday. Justin was drinking too much.  We both were unfaithful but then Justin’s dad died and it all evaporated. Our love was always there.  I think why it still hangs over us is we were both with friends. We didn’t just go out and fuck random people.  That would have been better in some ways.”


“I can see that but it sounds like you were both looking more for comfort, not love.”


Brian kissed Michael again.  “Exactly, Love you, Mikey. Always have, always will.”


“I love you, too. Bri.”


“Hell, we sound like a couple munchers.  


They talked about their kids. Michael told Brian about JR’s success at college while Brian voiced his concerns about Gus and Shelby.  “Brian, I know your home life wasn’t good but when they are good, they are very good. Look at Pete and Becca. They are an amazing couple and the best parents I could ask for for my grandkids.  He is young but he has always been a sensible guy.”


“Thanks, Mikey. I am trying to remember that but since he has had boyfriends I just wish he would have settled down with one of them. Brian got out of bed and strode across the room naked.  He pulled on his swim trunks.


“Don’t you ever gain an ounce of weight?” Michael asked as he watched Brian dress.


“When you have a younger, beautiful husband you do get lots of exercise and motivation to stay in shape.”


“You are Brian Kinney.  You will never have to worry about having a man.”


“That may be true but there is only one man I want to have so I better go out and swim a few laps.  Come on, Mikey.” He offered Michael a hand and they walked out to the veranda to join their husbands.  


Ted and Emmett were both sitting on lounge chairs talking on their cell phones. Brian let go of Michael’s hand and dropped down next to Justin.  “I hope they are not talking business.”

“They are talking to their husbands. I am sure they will be off in a minute and then we can talk food.  I have worked up an appetite this morning.”


“I am sure I could offer you a little protein pick me up.”


Justin slipped his hand into Brian’s trunks.  “I believe you could but I think I need a little something more substantial.”


“I’ll give you substantial!” Brian flipped Justin onto his lap and acted as if he was going to do something right then and there but instead he kissed him deeply.  The next thing they knew a bucket of pool water came over their head as Ted stood there holding the bucket.


“I am too hungry to wait for you two to finish. What are we doing for lunch?” Ted said with a twinkle in his eye.


The six men roamed through the streets and, on the suggestion of a hotel employee, they ate at a little taco stand.  The food was amazing and after everyone had eaten their fill they walked through the open market nearby. Ted picked up some gifts for his family while Emmett bought a gaudy pair of shorts he knew Drew would love to take off him.  Brian and Justin picked up gifts for Paul and Brinn and then found some beautiful bangel bracelets. There was a small version which they picked up for Brinn and then Justin picked out two sets adult bracelets.


“Molly will love them but two sets are a bit much aren’t they?” Brian said.  


“One set is for Shelby.  Do you have a problem with that?” the look Justin threw at Brian told him he better not rock the boat again.


“Whatever you want, Sunshine.  Any idea what we should pick up for Gus?”


“Let’s keep looking.  There has to be something he would like.”

They continued to look until they got to a stand that caught their eye. Brian found a tray of rings while Justin was looking at some other items. “Sunshine, come here a minute.”


“Did you find something?” Justin walked up and saw what Brian was looking at.man’s ring. There was nothing over the top about it but it was stunning.  It was a thick band with a turquoise stone in the center of it. It was channel set so it would not get in the way and catch on things when he wore it.  There was a very intricate pattern around the band that was completely masculine and yet delicate in some way. “That is it. Well, if it will fit him that is it.”  The merchant took it out of the case so they could exam it closely. It was even more stunning close up. The ring was a little big on Brian but Gus’ fingers were a little bit bigger than Brian’s so it should be a perfect fit.  


“Sunshine, why don’t you catch up with the guys.  They will think we are in a back alley somewhere, which by the way wouldn’t be a bad idea.” He kissed Justin.  I’ll be along as soon as the credit card goes through.” Justin ran off with the ring and Brian turned around reaching for the most unique ring he had ever seen.  It was not large but had an intricate sun engraved into the silver. There were two of them and he hoped they would work. He tried on the first and it fit his pinkie perfectly.  He tried the second one and to the best he could figure it would fit Sunshine. If it didn’t he was assured it could be sized. He bought them and stuck them in his pocket.


Brian caught up with the rest at a margarita bar and everyone enjoyed a few drinks.  They grabbed a cab back to the resort. When they got back to the suite Justin said, “If everyone is good with it, I have dinner scheduled to be delivered here around 7:30.  I thought we might enjoy some more time to just hang out. There will be lots of food and drink but if you would rather…”


Emmett walked over and put his arms around Justin.  “That sounds perfect, Honey. We don’t do that enough.”


Brian walked over, “Emmett, you always did have a thing for my husband,” he said as he laughed and removed his arms from Justin and pulled him close. “And now gentlemen, I think an afternoon nap is in order.” He wrapped his arms around Justin from behind and made the point of the nap obvious.


“Well, Em, when’s the last time you watched gay porn with a buddy and jacked off?”


“It has been a while, Teddy, but you’re never too old for that, are you?”  Emmett put his arm around Ted’s shoulders and they left the master suite.


Ben picked Michael up and threw him over his shoulder.   Michael looked over at Brian and Justin with a grin on his face, “A good husband’s work is never done.”  Once in their room, Ben set Michael down and shut the doors behind them.



Justin turned in Brian’s arm and snuck his arms around Brian’s neck.  He pulled Brian down to him and as he ground his pelvis into Brian’s, he softly spoke, “I want you to take me, Baby, please.” He took Brian’s hand and led him to their room.  They laid down together and slowly, passionately made love. No matter how often they kissed, or touched, there was always something new. There was always such pleasure and love, it was never the same.  As their bodies linked so did their hearts and souls.


They lay in each other’s arms, body against body heart against heart.  “Darling, are you happy?” Justin said softly


“Oh, Sunshine, I have never been happier. I have never known why your loved me but I am so glad you did and that you do.”  Brian slipped out of bed.


“Don’t go, yet.”  Justin whined a bit.


“I will be right back.” Brian reached in his pants pocket and came back with something in his hand. He sat down next to Justin  and prompted him to sit up. “Sunshine, you are my reason to live every day. Darling, we promised to always love each other and I want to  give you this to assure you I will always be here.” He took Justin’s hand and slipped the ring on the finger next to their wedding band. “I will always love you.”


Justin looked at the ring, “Oh, Baby, it is, I….” He kissed him deeply.  Justin whispered through tears, “I will always love you.” Brian handed Justin the other ring and Justin slipped it on Brian’s hand. Then they clung together stretching out on bed and through kissing and skin contact the passion built and they climaxed at the same moment.  Their tears mingled as well as their cum. They couldn’t get close enough as they drifted off.



At 7:15 there was a knock at the door and Emmett let them in.  Brian and Justin strode out of their room fingers interlocked. Michael and Ben were just sitting down on the sofa and Brian pulled Justin onto his lap as Emmett couldn’t stop himself and helped set up the food out on the veranda.  Ted helped the bartender and then they sent the servers away. The men served themselves and sat out under the stars listening to the surf and told stories about the good old days.


“Remember when Ted was in the coma and we went to clean out his condo before his mom arrived. All those dildos,” Michael chuckled.  “I think I remember a dildo sword fight in there.”


Emmett laughed, “Of course the best memory out of that was Ted waking up.” Emmett through his arm around Ted and Ted laid his head on Emmett’s shoulder.


“Gotta say that was a pretty good day for me too,” Ted kissed Emmett’s cheek.  


“We have had a lot of good times. You all were there for me when George died.  I don’t know if I could have moved past it without you.”


“And I know I have all of you to thank for getting Michael to stand up to me and get me off of the steroids.” Ben kissed Michael.  “I was such an idiot and so fortunate to have Michael there for me.”


“How many times did you save me from myself, Michael?” Brian smiled over at his friend.


“About as many times as you saved me.” Michael responded.


As the liquor flowed so did the stories.  Justin had gotten quiet and stayed next to Brian.  “Are you Ok, Honey?” Emmett asked from across the room.


“Sure, Em,” Justin crawled on to Brian’s lap. He was quite drunk at this point and Brian wrapped his arms around him.  “I’ve been thinking about when Brian got so sick before we were married a year. You all were there to help me in anyway,” Justin’s voice cracked.  It didn’t matter whether it was walking Brinn who was so little at the time or, Ben, I remember you just hanging out with Gus, watching a movie. And Michael,” Justin had to take a deep breath, “When I just couldn’t lay there next to Bri anymore waiting to see if he would breath again, Michael, you took over, helping him to the bathroom or cleaning up after he was sick.  I would not have made it through that.” Brian pulled him close and kissed him. Justin relaxed against him. “I couldn’t have gone on.”


Everyone was quiet for a few minutes.  All the men seemed to be reflecting on the past.  “I say we are all very lucky to have each other in their lives.” Ted said. “We could talk all night I am sure but it is after midnight and our flight is pretty early.”  


“You’re right, Ted.  Drew has plans for us late tomorrow night.” Emmett stood and offered a hand to Ted. The men all hugged and slowly separated as they went to their own rooms.


Brian pulled Justin close, “Darling, are you alright, really?”


“I am sorry.  I just got to be a babbling, drunken idiot.”


“Sunshine, you have never been an idiot except, maybe, when you fell in love with me.  You could have found…”


“Shut up, Brian.  You know neither of us could live without each other.”  Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt while Brian’s hands moved across Justin’s ass,


“The good we have outweighs the bad by so much.”


“We have the best friends, don’t we.”


“We do, Sunshine, we really do. Why don’t you get in bed.  I need to check my phone. I heard a message come in earlier.  I just want to make sure it isn’t one of the office with a problem.  Ted is here, too, and I wouldn’t want to leave Cynthia to deal with anything alone.”


Justin kissed Brian’s cheek and left the room.  


Brian picked up his phone and looked at the message. It was from Dan.  The message said, “I have news about Price and it isn’t good. Call me in the morning.”


Shit, Brian thought.  Justin didn’t need this tonight. How bad could it be?  He’d have to wait until morning to find out and then together they would call Dan.  At least he would get one more good night sleep.


When he walked into the bedroom, Justin was laying on his stomach totally naked. Brian’s heart swelled with feelings.  He still didn’t know where love came from and had finally decided it didn’t matter. For him, it came from this man. He undressed and tried to lay down without waking him. He reached out and laid a hand on one of Justin’s ass cheeks.


“Brian I need to cum. Make me cum,” a drunk Justin mumbled.  


As Brian slipped his finger inside him he rubbed it against Justin’s prostate and soon he was moaning. Brian kissed Justin as he felt the slight tremor run through his husband.  Justin, curled up to Brian, moving away from the damp spot he had just created.


Justin pressed his back against Brian saying without words the position he wanted Brian to be in.  Brian moved to his side and Justin, in his sleep pressed against Brian. Brian slid his cock into a sleeping Justin.  This was home for him.



The  morning was a time of goodbyes.  The men all promised they would do this again, maybe making it an annual event. If someone did it next year Brian would host the next year for Justin and Ben’s birthdays since it would be Justin’s 40th.


As their four friends boards a plane at the airport, Brian and Justin were taken to the private jet.  Brian knew he had to tell Justin about the message. Early that morning he had gone out on the veranda and called Dan.  It wasn’t good. In fact, it was worse than he had expected. Andrew had a rap sheet several pages long and more aliases then could be tracked, that’s what took so long.


Brian was deep in thought as the plane took off.  “You aren’t already thinking about work, are you, Bri?’  Justin was nursing a bit of a hangover and dropped his head onto Brian’s shoulder. He felt Brian take a deep breath.  “Baby, what is it?”


“I was going to wait until we were comfortable in the back.”


“Brian, I don’t know if I need to be scared or mad.  What is it?”


“I talked to Dan this morning when you were still asleep.”


“Did he send the report over?” Justin asked.  “What did he find out?”


“Price is a con man.  He has been in and out of prison more than once.   His latest scam is funding non existent real estate deals.  He wants our money. Dan isn’t sure if he just wants cash or if he might try to scope out property we have, mostly your paintings or something with the wine production or the vineyard itself.  When we land I am supposed to call him back. He was expecting a report. He was going to connect with the police in our area. He thought there was a special task force getting in place trying to take him and whoever he is working with.”

“Damn it!  Brian, what are we going to do?  I can tell you she isn’t going to see him again.  Is he dangerous? Will he hurt her? Oh, God, I need to talk to her.”


“Sunshine, we can’t talk to her about it until we know what is going on with the investigation. Telling her might put her in danger.  We need to wait.”


“Wait?  I can’t leave my baby sister in danger.  I need to protect her. Brian we can’t…”


Brian pulled him close. “Think about it, Sunshine, if he wants us he isn’t going to do anything to hurt her, not at this stage.”  


Justin held on to Brian for a few minutes.   Justin then pulled away. “If that son of a bitch hurts one hair on her head or one ounce of her heart, I will kill him myself! He could have all of my paintings if it saves Molly any pain.”


Brian stood and offered Justin his hand. “Let’s get more comfortable. I know these seats are really nice but I would rather have you on the couch….oh, did that sound like i meant I was going have sex with you? Because if it did….”  They were at the couch and Justin propelled him to the bedroom instead.


“I need something to take my mind off of Molly and the situation.  Think you have one more fuck in you before saying goodbye to vacation?”


“No, but I know I can make love with you until this plane is ready to land. Come here, gorgeous.”


“Distract away!” Justin pulled Brian into the room.



Brinn was so excited she was driving everyone crazy.  Even eight month old Paul was looking at her funny. When she heard the car on the drive she bounded out the door. As Brian and Justin got out of the car, Brian smiled as Brinn ran past him into Justin’s arms first.  He didn’t mind at all. He was glad she did it. Not that Justin would feel slighted if she didn’t but they had a special bond. Justin picked her up and hugged her tight.


“Oh,, Daddy, I missed you so much.  You need to stop going away so long without me.”


“Oh, I missed you, too, Brinny,”  He gave her a kiss and then whispered something to her.


“Of course I did,” Birnn said loudly.  She reached toward Brian who gladly took her from Justin.  “I missed you, too, Dad. I love you both equally.” She kissed Brian with a smack and hugged him tightly.


“Oh, I love you, too, Sweetheart.” He held her a second longer than she wanted.


“Ok, Dad.  You can put me down now. Come inside and see what I taught Paul while you were gone.”  She began pulling them to the house.


“Brinny we need to get our….”

Gus came out of the house and kissed both his dads.  “I’ll get the bags. Brinn will explode if she doesn’t show you Paul can stand.”


“GUS, you ruined the surprise!” Brinn turned and stomped her foot at him.  “Well, come on. He is still cute even if Gus has a BIG mouth.” She stuck her tongue out at him as she pulled her dads up the steps.  Brian had to smile. Gus still had to be the teasing big brother once in a while.


Justin had to stop himself from rushing to Molly as  he walked into the house. He wanted to ask her a hundred questions and knew he couldn’t.  They talked to Dan on the way from the airport and an appointment had been set up to meet with a local detective in the morning.  They had been asked not to talk about it with her until after the meeting. He prayed she didn’t say they were meeting today or tomorrow.


Brian and Justin were amazed to see Paul pull himself up and stand by the ottoman as he bounced up and down.  Molly walked over and kissed Brian’s cheek and then put her arm around her brother’s waist. Justin hugged her. “I hear from my daughter you are in love.”


“Well, I think she is exaggerating a bit but I am definitely in serious like.  He is a really sweet guy. He seems very into family. He couldn’t quit asking about family.” This made Justin nervous.  “I haven’t told him about Paul, I didn’t want to overwhelm him.”


“I think that is really smart,” Justin replied.  Trying to be nonchalant, he continued, “What was he asking about the family?”


“He was interested in everything!  He knows your art. He knows about the wine.  He even knew a lot of the campaigns Brian has worked on. He really does his research for his projects.  I hope you will talk to him about the possibility.”


“We are always open to a great opportunity and we always want to help out someone trying to do well for themselves and those around them.” Justin saw Brian nod a bit over Molly’s shoulder, sending support to him and reassurance.  


Gus brought Brian and Justin’s bags to their room and brought his and Shelby’s out.  They had moved most of their clothes back yesterday so he just had a couple duffles. “Gus, where’s Shelby?”


“Did you finally,”  Brian started but the look Justin shot him told him that wasn’t a wise thing.  He wasn’t sure why he felt the way he did.


“What, Pops?”


“Oh nothing. Where is Shelby?”


“She got a call from a friend from college.  She was in the area before taking a job in South Africa. She will be back in a couple days. God, she left this morning and I already miss her.”


Justin looked over at Brian.  Did he really hear what his son just said?


Justin walked over and hugged Gus.  “I know exactly what you mean.” He kissed him. “She’ll be back soon.  We picked up a few things for everyone but since adults can wait, do you mind if we wait until Shelby comes back?”


“Daddy, does that mean you got me something?”


“Yes, let me go find the bag.” Justin said.  


“Let me help!”  Brian started following him.


“Dad, don’t you dare.  Everytime you both go in your room I don’t see you for at least an hour! Sex must be pretty good if you want it all the time.”  Justin kept walking, not wanting to deal with that comment. Molly swooped up Paul and walked over to Gus. She was trying not to laugh as Gus wrapped an arm around her and with his free hand entertained Paul.  


“Brinn, it probably isn’t really appropriate for you to say that.”


“It’s true, isn’t it?”


“Well, sex is not something a nine year old should be talking about. I mean, you and daddy are always doing stuff and touching each other.”


“That’s because your daddy and I love each other.”


“Well, Jim and Mary love each other but they aren’t always disappearing into their room.”


By now Justin came out of the room and was standing next to Molly, watching Brian squirm.


“Your daddy and I aren’t like Jim and Mary.”


“Well, obviously.”


Justin couldn’t make Brian handle it all himself.  “Brinny, every couple in love are different. Your dad and I just happen to be more physical than some people.  Does it bother you that we do touch a lot?”


“I just don’t know what the big deal is about touching somebody’s butt is and I like it when you kiss me but if I did it as much as you two do I would get sick of it.”


“Someday you might understand but right now,” Justin held up a small bag.


Brinn squealed and ran over to him.  He tapped his cheek and she kissed it before he handed the bag to her.  “Oh, it is beautiful! Thank you, daddies!”


After asking permission, she ran off to show Chantel.  “Darling husband, your timing is impeccable.” Brian pulled Justin into his arms.


“We are never going to be a normal couple, but Baby, we may have to tone it down a little bit for a while….just outside of the bedroom.”


Gus walked over, “I have got to see this...or not see it. I am going to go look at the house site.  It is coming along well. You will have to check out the progress this last week. Molly, I can give you and Paul a ride down to the cottages on the cart.  That little guy always likes that ride.” He put the bags over his shoulder and took Paul from her. “You can go grab your bag and us guys will wait outside for you.’  Paul grasped Gus’ neck as they walked out the door.


Justin watched them walk out.  “He is going to be a great father just like his dad is. And now while our daughter is out showing off her new bracelet…” Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him.  His hand reaching down Justin’s pants so his hand rested on Justin’s bare ass.


“Alright you two.  I might be able to figure out what Brinn is talking about.”  Molly walked over and kissed them each on a cheek and pulled Brian’s hand out of the pants. “Brinn is mature for her age and unless you want to answer questions about things you aren’t ready to explain save this for the bedroom. When she has it figured out it won’t matter as much but right now you are shaping her impression of sex and I have a feeling you want her to be a little more restrictive than Gus at that age.”


“If anyone touches her, I’ll kill them, male or female.” Brian’s face told her he was serious. “Then, dear Brian, keep your hands out of my brother’s pants in public or she make think of it as acceptable,” she turned and walked out the door.


“Do you suppose she is right?”  Justin looked up at Brian.


“Shit, that is going to  put a crimp in our style.”


“You can always kiss me but lets keep it at that until we are in the room unless we are sure Brinn is out and no more afternoon ‘naps’.


“But I love our afternoon naps,” Brian pouted.


“I do to but I think our daughter is a little more important.”


“There is no doubt about that,” Brian kissed Justin and  put a little space between them, “but you are going to have to ugly yourself up or something.”


“I could quit showering, maybe stop using deodorant and brushing my teeth?”


“That would definitely help.”


“Daddy, Dad, I need to talk to  you! Oh, please, say yes! I want you to say yes, PLEEESE!”  Brinn came flying in the door.


“Well, what is the question?”  Brian and Justin sat on the couch and she sat between them.  


“Chantel’s school is have a sleep away camp for a whole week and someone can’t go and her teacher said she could invite me and I want to go so bad.  Please let me go!”


“When is this, Brinn?”


“Not this week but the next.  Mary is going to call you. Say, yes!  Please, say yes!”


“We will talk to Mary.  You have never been away from family for a week. Either Gus of Grandma Jenn has been with you.”


“I would have Chantel.  She is like my sister.”


“We will hear the details and then let you  know.”


“I’m  going to go tell Mary to come talk to you,” and she was gone again.


“How are we going to tell her no?”  Justin asked Brian.


“Why would we tell her no?”  Brian asked.


“Bri, she has been kidnapped twice already.  I, we won’t know anything about this place and it is probably evident they won’t have any real security.”


“Sunshine, we can’t shelter her from the world.  Shit, Shelby says she will probably be ready for college in a couple years.  She has to have some exposure to the outside world away from family.”


“But Brian…”


“I know it is scary but let’s hear what Mary has to say.  Maybe it is in a secure place. Maybe we can hire some security to be there, out of sight and if this thing with Molly….well, let’s talk to Mary and to the detective tomorrow.”


“Brian, I don’t want her to grow up.” Justin hated being out of control and he had that feeling right now.  He just wanted to lock all his loved ones up and take them somewhere safe.


“Sunshine, we just need to give her the tools to be safe and maybe this camp will be one way for her to learn some.”


Justin wanted to climb onto Brian’s lap. Brian pulled him close.  “We will keep them all safe and let them live in the world somehow.”


There was a tap on the door.  “Come in, Mary.”


“How’s you know it was me?”


“Because I know my daughter,” Brian laughed.



Brian and Justin offered Mary a drink and they sat by the table.  Mary told them all about the camp. It was well monitored and very highly rated.


“I understand your hesitation but they are in a secure spot and, since I know how much you worry about her,  maybe you could register her as Tia. No one knows her by that. I talked to the director and she said there would be no problem with using a fictitious last name as long as she had the correct information for her eyes only.  She could probably go by Tia Taylor.”


Brian looked at Justin, “What do you think, Sunshine?”


“Mary, we will talk it over and give the director a call.  Thanks for the information.” Justin gave her a quick hug.


“Justin, it would be really good for her to meet more kids her age.  She tells Chantel how much she loves her family but that she gets lonely.”


“It is hard knowing what to do.” Justin said looking at Mary who glanced at Brian.


“You two are amazing parents.  Don’t doubt that. She is such a unique child and she can’t be compared to average but you always have her best in mind. If it is ok, she wants to stay for an hour but she will be back for dinner. Is 6:00 good?”


“Thanks, Mary, that would be good.  We’ll be in touch tomorrow afternoon.”


Brian let Justin go off alone.  He could tell he needed some space.  He went to the office to see if there was anything he needed to know about before work started tomorrow and Justin went to their room to unpack. Justin didn’t like this idea at all.  Brinn didn’t belong with a bunch of strangers. What if she needed him? What if she didn’t fit in? What if she got hurt? And then there was Molly. How did he tell her that the new man in her life was only after his money.  Sometimes he wished they hadn’t had so much success.


After putting clothes in the washer, Justin  went to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator.  He pulled out some turkey sausage and began to brown it.  In a pot he sauteed some onions and mushrooms. He added some tomatoes and spices.  He was deep in thought when strong arms wrapped around him. Brian didn’t say anything for a moment and then said, “It smells really good, Sunshine. Can I do anything to help?”


“Check what there is in the fridge or cupboard to go along with the pasta.  I didn’t look. Otherwise it will be just pasta and sauce. I don’t know what else there is.  What else it there in there? Did you find anything, Bri?”


Brian saw Justin winding up.  He was losing control. Brian walked over to him and turned him around, pulling him close. Justin clung to him but didn’t say anything.  “Do you want me to tell Brinn that you aren’t feeling well? You could take a plate into our room or eat later.”


“No, I …..I don’t want to be in there alone.  I will think too much.” he took a deep breath. “I will be Ok. Can you put the pasta in the water and time it.  I will be out in a few minutes.” Justin grabbed a bottle of wine off the counter as he walked out of the room.



Brinn came bounding in, “Daddy,”  she looked at Brian. “Where is Daddy?”


“He will be here in a few minutes. He just went to our room for a minute.  He made us spaghetti. Doesn’t it smell good?”


“It does and I’m hungry.”


“Go wash up.  It looks like you might have been playing outside. Your hands are definitely dirty.”  


She crooked her finger at Brian who bent over.  She kissed his cheek. “I love you, Dad. I know I ask for Daddy more than you but that doesn’t mean….”


“I know that, Sweetheart.  I love you, too.” He dropped to a knee and pulled her into his arms. “Now, go wash up. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.


15 minutes later they were sitting at the table.  Justin looked much better than he had earlier. He wasn’t as  shaky and chatted with Brinn about Mexico and their old friends.


After dinner, Brian insisted on cleaning up while Justin filled the bathtub for Brinn, adding lots of bubbles.  As she started to undress she said, “Daddy, can you turn around?”


“Sure, Brinny, but you know there is nothing wrong with me or your dad or your brother helping you with your bath but we never want you to feel uncomfortable and I am glad you know that it isn’t appropriate for other boys or men to see you.” He heard her get in the water and turned around.  He realized soon he wouldn’t be wanted in here at all. He helped wash her hair and her back. As she got out he kept his eyes closed as he wrapped the towel around her. He swept her off the ground and kissed both cheeks. “I missed you so much while we were gone.”


“Did you and Dad have fun?”


“Yes, Sweetie, we did.”


“Well, I missed you, too but I know parents need time away from kids sometime.”


“You are right, we do but that doesn’t mean we love you any less.” He turned around while she put her panties and nightgown on.


“You can turn around, Daddy.”  She said as she got into bed. “I am sure you are tired after a busy day.  I’ll just read a little while and then go to sleep.”


“Brinny, I want you to know why we haven’t said yes yet to the camp.  Twice someone has taken you. Once when you were a baby you were kidnapped and ….”


“I know.  Christopher took all of us.”


“Yes.  Brinn, do you ever feel like you are missing out because you don’t go to regular school or because we live out here.”


“Daddy, not to be mean, but regular school would be really boring but I do wish I knew a couple more kids my age. But if you and Dad say I can’t go to camp I know it’s because you think it is best for me.”


“You are so right, Brinny, and your dad and I are really thinking about it.” Brinn hugged him and kissed him once more before Justin stood and walked out the door.  



Brian had a glass of wine poured for him when he arrived in the bedroom. He handed the glass to Justin and kissed him.  “Was Brinn giving you problems?”


“No, we had a very good talk.  I asked her about school and she knows she would be bored in school but she is a little lonely.”  He sipped his wine and kissed Brian. He drained the glass and set it down. “I’m sorry I got so stressed before dinner.  I’m tired and I am worried about Molly and then this camp thing. I know your career is what we live so well off of but I am afraid most of our trouble comes from my art and rabid fans. Maybe I will just stop painting.”


“That’s ridiculous and besides, your work is out there.  You might cause more of a stir if you quit painting but none of it is your fault.” Brian, gently laid Justin on the bed and after undressing he pulled Justin’s pants off as Justin took off his shirt. Brian gently turned Justin to his stomach and began massaging his ass.  He ran his thumbs down the crack adding and lightening the pressure. He added oil and continued stroking until his thumbs began to slip in. He lowered his mouth and his tongue began to dart in and out while his hands ever so lightly stroked his inner thighs.


Justin began to thrash as the pressure built in him.  As Brian ran his nails along his inner thighs Justin began to whimper.  “Brian, please,” Justin raised his ass into the air but rather than entering him he reached between Justin’s legs and he squeezed his cock, making him cry out in frustration.  He inserted his finger and stroked his prostate as he continued to squeeze his dick making it impossible for him to release. He began to rub the tip with his thumb and Justin moaned even louder.  Brian removed his hands and slid his erect cock into Justin. Brian leaned over and placed his hands on either side of Justin’s head. He began a steady rock as friction between their bodies grew. Brian wrapped an arm around Justin’s chest and pulled him up. As Brian drove in the last time he tightened his arms around Justin’s chest as they both had an earth shattering climax.


As they came down together, they stretched out on the bed.  Brian kissed his neck. I love you, Sunshine. Now sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day.”



Brinn was scheduled to spend the day with Chantel so at 9:00 am Brian and Justin were at the police station.  They walked in and asked for Detective Harris. They were shown to a conference room and took a seat. Brian could see the tension on Justin’s face so he leaned over and kissed him.  Just as his tongue drew across the roof of Justin’s mouth, sending a shiver through him, the door opened.


“Oh, excuse me, gentlemen,” a striking young man stood in the door. He was about Brian’s height, with ebony skin and chocolate brown eyes.  “I am Detective Tyler Harris of the CBI.” Brian and Justin stood and shook the young man’s hand. Brian was sure he heard Justin purr as he let go of the detective’s hand.   Brian shot a look at him. It wasn’t often Justin reacted to a man like that. In fact, the last time he had was when he met Jarod. “I appreciate you coming in to talk. We have been tracking this Andrew Price, AKA more names than I can mention for several months.  We started seeing flags connected to your names about three months ago.”


“Three months? And you are just getting around to talking to us?” Brian questioned him.  


“We had to check into your background to verify you weren’t connected to him and obviously you cleared fine but as soon as we found the connection to the beautiful blond he was spending time with we needed to move.”


“Molly cannot be put in any danger.”  Justin’s back bristled.


“I hate to say if she spends time with him she is in danger but we would like her to wear a wire and lead him into a conversation.”


“Tell us about Price’s scam and anything else we should know,” Brian took Justin’s hand, able to feel his tension in the space between them.  


“Price comes into a town like this one and  starts spreading the word that they want to buy up commercial real estate for some new businesses.  They find some backers and run with the money. When they stumbled onto you two they were sure they had hit a gold mine.  Molly was just an easy way to connect with you. He doesn’t rush, although if you hadn’t been out of town I think you would have connected with him this week. We need your help to con the con.  But Molly is going to be the key.”


“Detective Harris..” Justin started.


“Tyler, please.  I hope we will be spending some time together and there won’t be time for formalities if we do.”


“Tyler, Molly has feelings for him already.  I am going to tell her today. Convince me why I shouldn’t just tell her and  chase him out of town.”


“Mr. Taylor, Justin, this man and his partners have been doing scams like this for years.  I wouldn’t have involved you directly except your friend Dan, who is highly respected in his field, assured me you two would be willing to assist.  Yes, they go after the very wealthy like the two of you but most of the time they pick elderly. They will go into retirement communities and suck them into emptying their retirement funds. They are destroying people’s lives.”  


Brian didn’t have to talk to Justin.  He knew they would help. “So, what do you have planned?”


“I would rather lay out the plan to everyone at once.  Dan volunteered to fly out and help in anyway we could use him.  He will be here by this evening. Does it work to meet up again tomorrow with Molly and Dan?”


They agreed to meet up again at 9:00 am tomorrow if that worked for Molly.  As the men stood Tyler shook Brian’s hand and then reached for Justin’s. “I promise, Justin, I will keep your sister’s safety our priority.” Justin looked into his beautiful eyes and believed him.  


“Thanks, Tyler. I will go talk to Molly and get back to you this afternoon.” Justin noticed Brian was focused on their hands so Justin brought his other hand up and surrounded Tyler’s hand in his.  “Talk to you later.”

Tyler extracted his hand as Brian guided him out of the office.  Justin made a mental note to apologize to Tyler when he called him back.  He didn’t want Tyler to think he was truly hitting on him but the man was stunning and the jealousy in Brian’s eyes was going to be worth some make up sex, he was sure.


Brian guided Justin out of the building and to the car.  As Justin started opening the door Brian slammed him against it.  He pressed the full length of his body against him and brought his mouth to Justin’s ear.   “I know you were messing with me in there and you’re right he is gorgeous but if I ever see you and him touching again, more than a handshake, you will have to pay the consequences.” Brian grabbed his balls and squeezed as he crushed Justin’s mouth. The noise that came from Justin was sensual but there was an edge of pain as Brian’s hand tightened even more. Brian could feel how hard Justin was already.  “Come with me.”


Brian led Justin to the office he had in town.  It was less than a block away but by the time they got his office Brian had no patience.  He pressed Justin against his desk and after yanking his pants down he slammed into him. Justin cried out but Brian had no mercy. As he drove in one last time he said,  “Just remember we belong to each other and I don’t care how stunning that man is you belong to me.”


Justin pressed against Brian and Brian held him tightly. “Are you ok with Dan coming?” he said softly. “I can tell him not to…”


“Baby, honestly, I am a little uncomfortable about it but Dan has been a part of our life a long time. I don’t want to lose that so I am going to have to learn to deal with it.” They both straightened their pants and Justin turned to face him, “You know I only love you.  I will only always love you, but I’m not dead and that MAN IS STUNNING!”


“Stunning, is he? I’ll stun you!”


“Promises, promises. But put that on hold. I will need it after talking to Molly. I can’t help but think I am going to crush her dreams. Did you see the spark in her eyes and now I have to shatter her dreams.”


“Sunshine, better now than before, well ....  I get the feeling she is pretty into him already but I hope he hasn’t been into her.”  They left the office, hand in hand, walking toward the car.


“Brian! My sister wouldn’t...I can’t think about that.  She wouldn’t….”


“Justin, she has a child.  She’s a little past the virginal sister since she has been married and has a baby.”


“Please, I don’t want to think about it.”  


“Justin, your sister is a beautiful woman and the likelihood of her having been a virgin on her wedding night is slim to none and….” Brian reached for the door handle and kissed Justin gently as he opened it. “If you want me to talk to her with you…”


“No, Baby.  Thanks. I need to do this with her. There is something you can do for me.”


“Sure, Sunshine. What do you want me to do?”


“Watch Paul?  I will have her put Paul down in the guest room for his nap. Then I can talk to her alone in the studio.”


“That is no problem.  He is always a good sleeper.  I’ll make sure Brinn leaves you alone, too.”


“Thanks, Baby.  I am going to go to the studio and figure out what I am going to say.”  Brian stepped out of the car as Brian shut it off.


“Sunshine?” Brian walked around to Justin, “I am here if you if you need me.” He dropped a kiss on Justin’s parted lips and then as his arms went around him his tongue slipped between those lips. Brian’s tongue stroked the warm interior of Justin’s willing mouth. Slowly they parted.


“Thank you.” Justin looked at his phone.  “Molly will drop Paul off in about half an hour.  I can tell she’s curious. I told her I wanted to show her some paintings but she isn’t sure she believes it.” He kissed Brian one more time.  “I love you, Brian.”


Justin entered the studio and needed something to distract him until she arrived so he started to look through his paintings.  He pulled out the ones he had done of his dad. He hadn’t looked at them for a while. His father was not an easy person to love, not even as a child but he did.  Justin got lost in memories and he didn’t hear Molly come in.


“Oh, Justin, those are…” Molly wrapped her arms around her big brother.  “I am so sorry he hurt you so much.”


“Mollusk, he hurt you, too.”


“I was little and I didn’t understand all of it. It was actually better when he was gone.  It had gotten very tense between Mom and Dad. Once he left, Mom and I got a new normal. I still got to see him, have him part of my life.”


“Well, I got a new normal, too.”


“He missed you.  He was proud of your accomplishments.”


“The problem was he could never be proud of me.  Molly, let’s sit down. I need to talk to you about something.”  He led her to the back corner where he had a sofa. They sat down and Justin pulled her close.


“Bro, you are freaking me out now.”


“Molly, you have heard us talk about Dan.  He is the …”


“Security specialist, right?”


“Yes, well, don’t be mad but we had Dan check out Andrew.”


“You what? How dare you?”


“Molly, it wasn’t that long ago that our whole family was kidnapped.  We have to be careful of who we let into our home, into our lives.”


“Ok, ok, i guess I can understand that.  So, what did Dan say?”


“He’s a con artist, Molly.”


“No, that can’t be.  He is such a nice guy.  He is gentle and caring.”


“What makes him so caring?”


“Well, he wanted to know all about me.”


“What did he ask about you? Did he ask about your life?  Have you told him about Paul?”


“He asked about…” Molly stopped and was silent for a moment. “He asked about you and Brian,” her voice fell off. “He didn’t care about me at all, did he,” a tear escaped down her cheek followed by a second and then there was no stopping them.


Justin pulled her into his arms. “This morning Bri and I met with a detective.  He wants us to help him nail Andrew to the wall. Molly, he has stolen the life savings of many elderly people.  He has bankrupted small businesses. He needs to be stopped but he wants your help. Are you willing to wear mic on a date?”


“I don’t want to ever see him again!”


“Molly, I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do but we are meeting with Detective Harris and Dan tomorrow morning.  Will you come along and listen to what they have to say?”


“Yes, I will go and hear the plan but I can’t make any promises.”


That’s all we want.  Thanks, Mollusk.” Justin kissed her temple.


“Wait.  Did you say Dan was going to be there tomorrow morning?”


“Yes, he will be here for dinner.”  Justin said trying to sound positive.


“I have heard his name mentioned more than once and you always seem, oh I don’t know.  It is just kind of a hesitation. Now I know you have been friends for years so what’s up?”


“Brian and I have had a long friendship with Dan but, let’s just say Brian and Dan have been much closer than I was to him.’


“You mean Brian and Dan were together before you met them?”


“Not exactly.”


“Oh, they were together when you and Brian weren’t monogamist?”  Justin shook his head.


“Justin….?”


“I made a mistake a while back and drove Brian into his arms.”


“And you are still welcoming him into your house?”


“Dan is a good friend.  He has been there for anything we need.”


“That gives a whole new meaning to anything, big brother.”  Molly kissed his cheek. “I’ll let my boss know I will be late tomorrow.  Shelby is coming home any minute so she is babysitting for me tomorrow.” She was quiet for a minute and Justin saw a tear form again, “I thought he cared about me and when he held me, touched me I thought he cared, too.”


“Molly, he didn’t….you didn’t,” Justin hesitated. “I mean…”


“No, Justin, we didn’t but I really wanted to,” Molly collapsed into his arms again.  “Why can’t anyone love me for me, Justin? What’s wrong with me.”



Molly thanked Brian for watching Paul as she took him out of his arms and went to her place.  She needed to talk to Shelby. She hoped she was home soon. Almost on command she heard the Jeep pulling up.  She walked out the door with Paul in her arms. Shelby smiled and then waved. As they got closer Shelby knew something was wrong.  


“Hello, big boy.” Shelby nuzzled Paul’s neck and kissed him.  “I have missed you. Molly, what is it?” Molly shook her head, knowing if she spoke the tears would start again.  Shelby took Paul out of her arms and walked him over to Gus. Gus took Paul as Shelby kissed both their cheeks once more.  She then turned around, put an arm around Molly’s waist and led her to the cottage.



Justin made sure the guest room had fresh towels for Dan.  As he opened the cabinet, arms came around him. “You aren’t worried about Dan are you?”


“No, I...well, you and he….you know him intimately now. You ….”


“I got comfort from him  but not love, not like you and I have. You know I only…”


“My heart knows that but my head….”


“For once, Sunshine, stop thinking with this,”  he tapped Justin’s blond head, “and just think with this one.” He tapped Justin’s crotch.  “This head will not lie.” Brian’s hand went into his pants and Justin relaxed against him.  “I love you, Sunshine. I have never and will never love another.”


There was a knock on the door and they heard Brinn yell, “I’ll get it.”  They heard her feet on the floor and then, “Dads, there’s a strange man at the door.”  


“Go, Bri.  I will be there in a minute.”  


When Justin came out of the hall he greeted Dan with a smile and grabbed a glass of wine.  Brian stayed close to Justin’s side letting Brinn entertain Dan as they got out the food. As Justin pulled out a pan from the oven and set it on the counter Brian pulled him into his arms and kissed him.


“Dan, you will have to excuse those two.  They just love each other a lot.”


“Yes, Brinn, they do and no one will ever separate those two. How about you be my date tonight?”


“I can do that as long as I don’t have to kiss you like that.  That would be inappropriate.”


“Yes, it would be, but I am hoping you will let me give you a kiss on your cheek when you go to bed.”


Brinn blushed a little and nodded.


By the time dinner was finished, Brinn and Dan were ready for bed.  The time change had caught up with him so as promised he walked her to the door and kissed her on the cheek before entering his room.   Brian and Justin both gave her a kiss before saying good night. They went back and cleaned up the kitchen. After they finished, Justin took Brian’s hand and led him toward the bedroom.  “My head thinks it is time to be deep inside you.”


“I think you have a very smart head on….the end of that cock,” Brian shut and locked the doors behind them.



An hour after Shelby and Gus arrived home Molly and Shelby walked into the cottage where Gus and Paul were.  Gus was talking softly to a fussy little boy as he walked back and forth.


“Oh, Gus, I am so sorry.  I am sure he is hungry. And thank you for letting me have Shelby  for a little bit. Come here, little guy. Mommy’s sorry. Let’s go get you some dinner.”  Molly waved as she left with him.


Gus pulled Shelby into his arms.  “What is going on with Molly?”


“I will tell you the whole story later but Price is a con after your dads money but right now I want you.  I want you buried deep inside me. I want you in every hole you can and we will start with….” she dropped to her knees. Shoving Gus backward he dropped onto the sofa as her mouth came down on him.   In a matter of a couple minutes Gus had cum for the first time and he had then led her into the bedroom. Both stripped and soon were in bed ready for another round. Gus thought for a minute. He grabbed a string of vibrating beads.  He lubed them and he placed them one by one in her anus. By the time he came to the end of the strand he had to add extra pressure to get it in. He then turned on the strand to high.


“Oh, Gus, what are, holy shit!”  


“You ain’t felt nothing yet.  Get on your knees.” As she moved she moaned as the beads changed position. Gus positioned himself and as he slipped into her dripping opening, he reached around and pinched her clit as he began to rock inside her.  Her senses exploded and as she climaxed he began popping the beads out one at a time. She screamed as her whole body began shaking. He felt her expel even more of her juices around his cock and he added to the fluid that was dripping from her.



In her bed, Molly heard Shelby cry out.  She knew Shelby was not in distress. She wondered if she would ever have what Shelby and Gus had. She thought of Andrew Price and the dreams she had.  Molly curled up on her side and cried.




Chapter 4 by Simply written

Chapter 4


The next morning everyone met at the house for breakfast before heading to town.  Gus came up early and started frying up bacon and sausage. He had a hard time leaving his warm bed.  Shelby had woken him up early with her mouth around his morning hardon and a finger massaging his prostate.  She brought him to orgasm once and then continued until he was on the edge again. She then straddled him and lowered herself onto it.  Gus flipped her over and drove into her over and over until they both climaxed, Gus collapsing on top of her.


“I missed you so much, Shelly.  I hope you don’t have any plans to go away in the near future.”


“No plans as long as you want to keep me around.  Brian was probably thrilled I was gone. Did he try to hook you up with someone?”


“Shelby, Pops will come around and I am not interested in anyone else when this is my morning alarm.” He kissed her and started traveling down her body. He spent time on each nipple as her body began to hum again.  He continued downward and spent some time at her navel before traveling still further. His tongue and lips were now teasing her clit and then his tongue dipped in to her core. He could taste himself but the went back to concentrate on the hard little bud.  


Shelby began to whimper and then cried out as she began to tremble and then convulse in a massive orgasm.  When she could speak again, all she could say was, “Wow.”


“I am going to shower and go help dad with breakfast.  You can come up in about an hour.”


Twenty minutes later he was walking out the door.  Shelby called out, “Love you.”


“Love you, too, Gussy.”



Gus walked into the kitchen to find Justin pulling ingredients out of the refrigerator.   “Fry cook reporting for duty,” he walked over and kissed Justin on the cheek.


“You look like a man who has had an eventful morning already.”


“You could say that,” he smiled over at his dad as he turned on the stove top grill.”


“Brian was still sound asleep when I came out.  I am sure he will be up soon.”


“I didn’t get the full story last night but it sounds like Andrew Price isn’t what he said he was.” Gus stated as he opened the bacon package.


“He was using her to get to us.  Now the CBI wants Molly’s help to set a trap.  Well, I guess they want Brian and I to be involved to but our hearts aren’t invested like hers is.  Have you met the guy?”


“No, other than waving at him, I have never seen him.”  Justin began mixing some pancake batter and turned on the griddle.


“Until this is settled, I want you to be extra careful and if you see anyone on the property that doesn’t belong get Jim if we aren’t here and check it out.  I think we will be sending Brinn to camp for a week so she is out of here. She will go by Tia. Don’t mention that to her yet. We will talk to her after the meeting.”  


They worked in silence as they tended the stovetop.  “Gus!” Dan said as soon as he came around the corner.  


“Dan, great to see you.” Gus exchanged a hug with him. Justin threw Dan a look before he could stop himself.  


Dan saw it and wasn’t sure exactly what it meant but he was sure it had to do with what occurred between Brian and him.  Justin always had been very protective and he understood his reservations now. “Where’s that beautiful girl of yours?”


“She’ll be up in a few minutes.  She’ll be happy to see you except I hear the reason you are here stinks.  You will have to see our house before you go back. It is coming along nicely.”


They continued to chat as Justin went from flipping pancakes to scrambling eggs.  Brian came around the corner and walked up behind Justin. His arms went around his shoulders and kissed his neck. Gus took the spatula out of Justin’s hand so he could turn and kiss Brian.  This time it was Dan who had a fleeting look cross his face. He knew they belonged together but he also knew what it was liked to have Brian Kinney make love to you. They separated and Brian grabbed some dishes out of the cupboard just as Molly and Shelby walked in with a gabbering Paul.  


At the same time Brinn entered the kitchen dressed for a day.  She was going to spend the morning with Shelby and Paul. Justin hoped to do some art with her this afternoon and then talk to her about camp.  He didn’t want to scare her but she had to know it was serious.


Everyone took a seat. Dan was introduced to Molly and Paul and a comfortable conversation began. Shelby and Gus volunteered to clean up since the other four had to get to the meeting.  Brinn was on Paul duty. She sat on the floor with her legs crossed and Paul sat on her lap as she read a story to him. Brian put his arm around Justin and Molly as they walked out saying, “I love this life and I am not going to let that ass hole take it from us. They left in three vehicles.

Dan had a rental while Molly drove herself since she planned to work after the meeting with the CBI.  


Brian and Justin rode in silence for a while. Once they were on a straight road Brian reached over searching for Justin’s hand.  When Justin didn’t take it he said, “Sunshine, everything ok?”


“Oh, sorry, I...Baby, I’m trying.  This morning Dan gave Gus a hug and I bristled.  I didn’t want him to touch our son. I….”


“Justin, you know Dan isn’t going to do anything but help us. Our friendship is worth far more than anything else that has happened.”  Brian extended his hand again and this time Justin took it. He brought it to his lips and slowly took each finger into his mouth one at a time. “You’re killing me here, Sunshine, and we can’t pull over for a quick blowjob.”


“Your office after the meeting is over.”


“Of the bathroom stall before the meeting,” Brian suggested.


“Oh, that would be good.  We would get arrested for public exposure in a police station.  That would be priceless.” Justin smiled weakly. “Love you, Baby.”


Soon Molly, Justin, and Brian were waiting in the conference room while Dan met up with Detective Harris for a few minutes.  Dan walked in with a smile on his face. “What’s that look for?” Brian asked.


“That is one fine looking man,” Dan said as he walked in.  


“Now that is something we can agree on,” Justin smiled. “Do you think his body is as amazing as it seems?”


“Well, I patted his upper arm and let me tell you…”  Dan stopped as the door opened.


“Sorry for making you wait.  The report I was waiting for just came in.  Ms. Taylor, I am Tyler Harris. I am a detective for the CBI.  May I call you Molly? Please call me Tyler.” Tyler took charge. “You will go on with your schedule.  You will come up with an excuse not to have lunch with him because we don’t want you to spend too much time with him.  When he invites you to dinner make sure you know where he is taking you and Brian and Justin will eat at the same place so an introduction can be made.”  As Tyler talked, Molly began to bristle. “Now I want you to…”


“Excuse me but I haven’t said I will do anything, yet, and although you may be a Detective, I don’t’ know you at all so why should I take orders from you.”  Molly did not like this bossy man and she was about ready to walk out.


“Molly, we have worked out…”


“Ms. Taylor!” Molly said sharply.


Justin and Brian looked at her with wide eyes.  This wasn’t going well.


“Well, Ms. Taylor, the plan has been set up and we need you to…” Detective Harris began.


“I don’t need to do anything!”  Molly was now sitting forward in her chair looking like she was about to strike.


Justin stood, “Molly, can I talk to you.  Let’s take a break for a minute.” He offered his hand to his sister and they walked out into the hall.  He led her over to some chairs and sat down next to her. “Molly, what is going on? This isn’t like you.”


“That man walks in and starts giving me orders….I don’t take orders from anyone.  My husband gave orders. He told me how he wanted me to do things. What I should say to be the perfect businessman’s wife.  When I got rid of him I swore I would never take orders from a man again and then…”


“Molly, Tyler is the guy that has to take control.  He is orchestrating not only us but a team of officers. He has to be in charge.  He isn’t trying to single you out. You are just the key person and he needs to be able to rely on you. Would it be easier if the two of you spoke alone?  He can fill us in on the details later. What is most important is for the two of you to connect. Just wait here a minute. I will go back in the room alone. Please, Molly, I am so sorry that you have been hurt by first dad and then your husband and when you start opening up to someone he is another scumball.  I don’t think Tyler is one of those. You don’t have to be best friends but give him a chance.” He pulled Molly into his arms and kissed her forehead.


“I just don’t...Ok.  Since that creep has hurt so many people.”


“And, Molly, you have to agree, that man is perfection.  If I didn’t have Brian, I would take that to bed so fast….”


“TMI, Justin!  I hadn’t even noticed. He started barking orders.”


“If you didn’t notice how perfect he is, you either need an eye doctor or you may think about checking out women, although I highly recommend  you don’t do that. Women are just too…” Justin saw Molly’s look and stopped talking.”



“We will talk about the man’s body later.  I will talk to him.”


“Wait here, I’ll be right back.”


While Justin was talking to Molly, Tyler was confused. Brian spoke up, “I think you may have come on a little strong for Molly.  She has gone through a lot in the last year and has been disappointed by men she trusted. I think Justin will calm her down.” Brian’s phone buzzed.  “Since we are taking a little break I need to take this.” He walked to the other corner of the room.


As Brian took the call, Dan said, “This is a good plan.  I would be running it the same way. In fact, if you would like to review the plans again, say over dinner. I could pick you up wherever you’re staying or we could meet someplace.”


“Um, Dan, if I am reading you wrong, I am sorry.  I am glad you agree with the plan and if you want to review all the steps I would be glad to share it but let’s make it here during office hours.”


“You are not reading me wrong and I hope I didn’t offend you.  A business relationship it will be and I hope we can be friends.”  As the men shook hands Brian was walking toward Dan and Tyler and Justin returned to the room.


“Sorry for the delay.  Dan, Brian can you step out a minute?” Justin waited for them to leave but before Brian stepped out he took Justin in his arms and kissed him, invading his mouth and exploring every millimeter of his mouth.  When he stepped toward the door, Justin had to sit down a minute. “Bri, give me five minutes and then send Molly in.”


“Tyler, I will make this quick.  My sister has been hurt by men who have taken away her choices and lied to her.  Just give her a chance to respond and let her be a part of the decisions. She is reasonable but she is also scared and unsure of her ability to do this.”


“I have to admit, I don’t know why but your sister unnerves me. She is beautiful but has an innocence about her. Her fire took me by surprise.”


“I’m afraid we Taylors have that streak ingrained in us. She feels like she is fighting for the best life for her and her son.”


The door opened again and Molly walked in. She sat down between Justin and the detective. “Mol, do you want me to stay? I can.”  She responded by taking his hand.


“I am ready to listen,” Molly said looking at Detective Harris and for the first time his brown eyes bore into her. She shook it off and Tyler started explaining the plan in more details giving her time to process and with some options along the way. Justin didn’t say a word but was there for moral support.



Dan and Brian sat side by side in the hall. “Dan, I think I owe you an apology.”


“The only person who owes anyone an apology is me and that is to Justin.  I, me and you…”


“Dan, you were there for me and Justin knows you were there for me.  He would rather it be you then some stranger.”


“And as much as I would have like it, I know you and I can never belong to each other.  Just know that if you ever need someone…..” as Dan laid his hand on Brian’s arm the door opened and Justin walked out. He walked over to where the two men were sitting.


“Brian, can you leave us alone for a few minutes.” Justin kissed Brian on the cheek as he walked away.


“Justin, I, uh….”


“Dan. I don’t want it to be weird between us.  Brian could have gone out every night and found someone else to fuck but instead he found comfort with a friend, a very good friend.  Are you alright? Brian is…”


“Brian is an amazing man that loves only you with all his heart and he will never be able to love another. I hope you two can realize that once and for all and stop tormenting each other. You just need to make a rule that you won’t be apart more than a couple days.”


“We are working on that, Dan.  We are working on that.” Dan offered his hand but Justin put his arms around him and the two men hugged.  “Now what do you say we torment him over that adorable detective?”


“I’m game but I can tell you, he isn’t interested. He is definitely straight.”


“Too bad for gay communities everywhere but Brian doesn’t know that, does he?”  Justin smiled at Dan.


“No, I don’t think he does,” Dan winked just as Brian rounded the corner.


“So what’s going on here? Did you kiss and make up?” Brian asked with a bit of tension in his voice.


“Do you want us to kiss and make up,” Dan asked, looking Justin in the eyes.  


Brian strode over to Justin and put his arms around his shoulder pulling him tightly to him, “I think I can manage to give him plenty of what he needs.”


“I would hate for you to overtax yourself now that you are getting elderly.”  Dan said patting Brian’s shoulder. “I mean Justin is much younger and…”


“Dan I only have a couple years on you so just shut up.  See you at the house later.”


Brian tried to lead Justin away.  “Brian, I have to wait for Molly. I need to make sure she is alright when she’s done.”



After Justin had left, Tyler programmed his number into Molly’s phone and she did the same.  “Ms. Taylor, thank you for agreeing to do this. Now you will need to let me know any time he contacts you.  Oh, and I need Price’s phone number, anything you have for him.” Molly took out her phone and wrote down his cell number and a number he said he had for work. As she turned around to leave she ran right into him. She tilted her head back as he looked down into her eyes. “Oh, sorry, I…”


“Detective, I am doing this because Justin is confident you are trying to do the right thing and you really want to get this guy off the street. I will follow your directions but believe me the minute I know he is in custody, lose my name, lose my number, you self absorbed, arrogant asshole.”  And with that Molly turned and walked out of the room.


When Justin saw Molly  he could see her temper had flared again.  “Mollusk, are you alright?”


“I will be as soon as I can get out of here and far away from Detective High and Mighty.”


“Molly, what…”


“Justin, I will be fine.  I need to get to work. If he comes in I will let everyone know what I can get set up but I don’t expect him today.  I would say Thursday.”


Justin hugged her.  “Plan on dinner with us tonight.  Dan will be there and I hope Gus and Shelby will be to.  We haven’t given you your trinkets from Mexico, yet.”


“I should be able to be there around 6:30.  Is that alright?”


“Perfect.  We are planning on dinner at 7:00. Come early and I promise you a couple glasses of wine.” Justin kissed her cheek and they went their separate ways.  


“Justin, I have to stop at the office for 15 minutes, half hour tops.”  Brian led Justin to the office. Once they were inside, Brian pinned Justin to the desk. “What was going on with you and Dan?”  


“Brian, we were just mending fences.  I told him I understand the situation was as much my fault as it was anyone’s.  And I truthfully told him I was glad it was him and not a different guy every night.”


“Did you mean that?”


“Ya, I did. Dan cares about you and that means he wouldn’t hurt you for any reason.”


“And what’s the deal with Harris?”


“Brian, there is no way you can deny that man is smoldering hot. And as much passion as he has for his job can you imagine how much he would bring to the bedroom.” Justin felt his cock twitch thinking about him. Brian felt it, too.


“Damn it, Justin!  How can I compete with a 30 year old stud? I wasn’t even sure he was gay until you and Dan were talking about him.”


“Brian, Dan said he asked him out and Tyler assured him he was flattered but not interest because he is straight. I mean seriously, if he turned down a guy that looks like Dan, he is not interested in men period.” Justin began to unbuckle Brian’s belt and then after undoing the fly his hand moved inside.  “Baby, you are the only person I love, the only one I am committed to til death do us part.” He moved his mouth to Brian’s as his hand skillfully brought him to full arousal. He then redid the fly and did the belt. “ Hold on to that until tonight when you can show me what a bad boy I have been. There are a couple of shops I want to stop at and I will end up at the art gallery.  Let me know when you are on the way.” And Justin walked out.


Brian did his best to complete the things he had to do at the office which included a couple phone calls to Ted and a local banker.  It was an hour later when he texted Justin that he was on his way to the gallery.


Justin had promised the gallery four new paintings by the end of the month.  He wanted to give them a chance to sell some of his work for him. The paintings were of the local surroundings and done by a local painter so that should be a pretty easy sell for them. Earlier he had stopped in a store that did designer fragrances and put on a sample of something they made just for him.  He would let them know later in the week if he wanted more than the sample. He wanted Brian’s reaction to committing to it.


Brian pulled up and Justin got in. He began to pull away and then stopped. “What is that smell?”


“Do you like it?”


“My god, I had blue ball already from your stunt earlier and now that smell.  I have a raging hard on. It smells like you in all the best ways and shit, I want to screw you.”


“Well, that isn’t happening until after dinner. Dan thought he would be home by 2:00 so I thought I would take him out to see Gus’ house and then I will make dinner.  You don’t have to come out to the house with us if you don’t want. I can get his opinion on my new cologne.”


“If you think I am going to let you alone for minute with Dan smelling like that, you are crazier than I think right now.” As soon as he was parked, Brian ran around the car to open the door for Justin.  He wasn’t sure what was in the scent but it was affecting him more than any popper ever had. Justin stepped out and Brian pinned him to the SUV but as his mouth landed on Justin’s he heard Brinn’s voice.


“Dad, you said you and Daddy were going to be more discreet.  You are failing.”


Justin slipped out from under Brian’s arm and said, “Brinny, can you help me carry a bag to the studio?”


“Yours or mine.  I will divide up the items and let you know which bag goes where.”  


“Did you get me some new mediums?”


“That is exactly what I did.”  As daddy and daughter looked through the bags, Brian went into the house.  He decided he would go for a run. He needed to burn off some of this sexual energy Justin created but was holding back on.  He texted Justin who was at the studio with Brinn. ‘Going for a run. Be back in an hour or so to go to the new house’.


When Justin heard the text come in he looked at it and smiled.  He had Brian off balance. He would fix that tonight but for a day it was fun. He made sure he was in the studio when Brian returned and while Brian was showering Justin put together some coleslaw for dinner as well as checked on some ribs he had in the crock pot.  He realized that if he started doing more with the art gallery, they would probably need some assistance in the house. He would talk to Mary and see if she knew of anyone. Maybe one of the employees of the winery had a wife that would like some work. He had to remember to run it past Brian tomorrow. Tonight they would have enough going on.


Brian came out of the bedroom fresh from a shower.  Justin quickly put on a little more of the new cologne.  As Brian came up behind him, Justin could smell his soap.  He smelled clean and looked damn sexy in the low slung jeans and tight t shirt. He walked behind Justin and rested his head on his shoulder.  “What are you make….You smell so amazing. The ribs are smelling great too. Any word from Dan?”


“He will be here any minute. He let me know when he was leaving.  Dinner is at 7:00 but why don’t you uncork a bottle of white right now.  The wine fridge is full. I think, I hope we will go through quite a bit tonight.”


“What? You plan to get drunk so you have excuse not fuck again?”


“Oh, just the opposite my love.  I hope to be so loose you are willing to try something new, of your choice of course.” Justin thrust his ass back against Brian’s already growing cock.  


“Can we cancel dinner and go directly to dessert?” He reached around and slipped his hand down the front of Justin’s pants.


Justin took a deep breath, regaining his composure.  “Remember our promise to Brinn.”


“Damn!  While she’s gone next week, you better be ready any time of day!”


“Promises, promises,” Justin turned into his arms for a kiss. Brian pressed him against the counter just as they heard the door open.


“Brinn, it is just….Oh, Hi Dan.”  Brian smiled over Justin’s shoulder.


“What were you going to say to Brinn?”


“She has put us on a restrictive sex diet.” Brian replied.


“Restrictive in what way?”


Justin turned to face Dan, “Let’s just say she is learning too much too young.  Raising a girl is so different than raising a boy. So, when she is around there is no more sex in the kitchen during the day. There is no long ‘naps’ in the afternoon.”


“That girl is starting to really cramp my style.  Good thing I love her to death.” Brian kissed the side of Justin’s neck as he moved away.  


“From the day I met the two of you, I knew you belonged together.  And I value your friendships more than anyone else I can think of. I am glad you came to your senses and I am glad we have worked it out, haven’t we?” Dan looked at Justin.


Justin nodded. He walked over to Dan and placing his hand on Dan’s cheek he kissed him a little longer than necessary.  “If I had been near you, I would have chosen you too.” The look in Justin’s eyes told Dan he was telling the truth. He quickly looked at Brian to see his reaction.  He was sure that would come up later when the two of them were alone.


“I’ll be ready to go on that tour of Gus’ house as soon as I change into some shorts.” He disappeared down the hall.


Brian walked over to Justin and took both his hands, “Were you serious….about Dan….and choosing him?”


Justin looked up at him, “Yes, he would be a safe place to run to.”


“I will never push you to do that.  I promise.”


“You scared that if I did I wouldn’t come back to you?”  He winked and Brian yanked him close for a kiss.


“Ok, I can see why Brinn is getting confused about sex and when and where it is appropriate.”  Dan laughed as he walked into the room.


The three men decided to walk out to the site rather than take a cart.  Brian instinctively reached for Justin’s hand and they walked toward the cottage.  Brian pointed out different features of the winery as they walked.


“This California living agrees with the two of you.  This place is beautiful. Maybe I should check into something in the area.”


“It would be great to have you near, Dan.”  Justin said sincerely. Brian put his arm around Justin’s waist pulling him closer.  


They pointed out the cottages where Gus lived with Shelby and where Molly lived with Paul.  “Let’s see if Paul is awake and give Shelby a little break. I will be right back.”


Moments later Justin came out with a smiling Paul. He belted him into his stroller and met up with Brian and Dan. Brian took over the pushing of the stoller and Justin looped his arm through Brian’s as they walked. The sounds of nail guns and saws was getting louder as they walked.  It had been awhile since they had been out here and they were impressed at the progress. The windows had gone in since they were out last it looked like the exterior was about ready for the siding. Brian took Paul out of the stroller and they all walked up some steps that would be replaced by a wrap around deck in time.  As they entered what was the great room the men caught their breath. The entire length of the house was glass and the view was incredible. Sunset would be spectacular. The interior still had a long way to go but the kitchen had been roughed in so the footprint was obvious.


“Gus!” Justin called out.


“Coming!”  Gus’ voice came from above.  When he came into sight he smiled. “Pops, Dad, Dan!  Glad you stopped by!” Gus nearly slid down the ladder to get down to their level.


“Careful, Gus,” Justin said.  


Gus walked over and kissed his cheek, “Dad, I do it probably 100 times a day.”


Justin looked at Gus closely as he stood there without a shirt on and sweat running down his chest.  He noticed Dan staring at Gus. He looked closer himself. Gus had really developed this summer. The boyish physique was gone, replaced by this hard bodied man that stood in front of him.  “Gus, I hadn’t realized how ripped you had gotten.”


“I noticed right away,” Dan said under his breath.  Brian hit him in the gut with his free hand.


“Gaga, Gaga!” Paul reached toward Gus.


“I’m all sweaty little man.” Gus walked over and kissed Paul.  “I will play with you later. I don’t think we should get Paul up this ladder but Dan if you want to see the rest of the house follow me.”  Gus scampered back up and Dan followed.


Brian looked at Justin, “Did you see the way Dan looked at Gus?  I think he wanted to fuck him right here.”


“Your son has a lot of your attributes.  I bet if Gus was still free Dan would like to see if the similarities continued.” Justin said.


“Don’t even joke about that, Sunshine. There has been enough father and son sharing here.” Justin first shocked and then looked like he had been hit.  He reached for Paul and headed for the door. “Justin, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t….”


Justin tied Paul into the stroller and jogged off with him.   “Damn!” Brian said under his breath. He scaled the ladder and joined Dan and Gus. Gus was just entering the master suite with Dan.  It was a large room with the same view as downstairs. Dan saw a table in the corner and on it were the swatches for color and flooring.  


“Gus, this is going to be stunning.  It has crossed my mind to try and find something around here.  If I find land, will you build on it for me? And I don’t know who is the interior designer but these colors work so well in this space.”


“Molly is helping with the interior.  She is very good. We are thinking about opening a business together.”


“You are?”  Brian sounded surprised.  


“Yes, we were planning to talk to you and Dad about it but haven’t had a chance yet. Molly is putting a business plan together before we talked to you.”


“Well, if you are looking for backing, I’m in,” Dan said.  “This is high quality building and design.”


“I would love to, Dan! Do you really think it is that good? I mean Shelby and I love it but…”


“Gus, it is better than good.  I have been in many fabulous homes and I think this might be above all of them. I can’t wait to see it when it is finished.”


“Dan, if you are serious about this, I can introduce you to the realtor that sold us this.  She is good and knows what’s out there. I can give her a call if you like.”


“I definitely would.  I’m ready to spend more time out of the city.  I can run my business from anywhere.”


Gus went back to work and Brian and Dan went back to the main floor.  “Where’s Justin?”


“Oh, he took Paul back to the house.  He had some, um, dinner stuff to get ready.”


“Don’t you ever have household help?  Justin seems busy enough not to have household chores to do.”


“I have tried, Dan, but maybe it is time to try again. By the way, if I see you look at my son like that again, I might have to….”


“Down boy.  I just was very surprised how much he changed since last time I saw him like that.”


“And when would you have seen Gus shirtless?”


Dan knew he had said too much.  Of course he shouldn’t have seen him shirtless.  “Oh, they were in the hot tub once when they spent time in the city with me.”  


“Oh, ya, not that she would let him alone with anyone.”


“You don’t like Shelby much, do you?”


“I like her fine for Brinn’s tutor.  She has done an amazing job with her but I didn’t hire her to teach both my kids.”


“Brian, from everything I have seen, Shelby is as much Gus’ soulmate as Justin is yours.”


“Shut up, Dan,” Brian said casually as they walked.  As they past Shelby’s, Brian glanced and saw the stroller back at the cottage. He needed a minute with Justin before dinner to smooth this over.  He heard Brinn’s voice and seconds later she had her arms around his waist.


“Dad, can I have a piggyback ride to the house?”  Brian started to bend down but Dan picked her up and placed her on his back.  Brinn blushed over at Dan and quietly said, “Thank you.” She wrapped her arms tight around her dad’s neck. Softly, in his ear, Brinn said, “I love you, Daddy.”


A bolt of love shot from his ear to his heart.  She knew Justin was her daddy but on special moments like this, and she called him daddy, his heart was ready to explode.  “I love you, Brinny.” As he walked onto the veranda he set her down and took her in his arms for a hug before she scampered off.


“Brian, I hope you know how lucky you are. I know when Brinn came along it wasn’t the best situations but….”


“Brinn was a gift.  One I probably didn’t deserve but I could not imagine life without her. The girl is going to make a name for herself someday.”


“I don’t doubt that for a minute.”  Dan opened the door and followed Brian into the house.  


Brian noticed a nearly empty bottle of wine next to Justin.  He hoped he had moved it before Dan noticed and pulled out another bottle, opened it and poured Dan a glass.  “Dan, why don’t you take the glass and the bottle. I will be out in a few minutes and you can keep me company while I man the grill.” Dan picked up the bottle and headed out.  


Brian walked over to Justin, “I am sorry, Sunshine.  I didn’t mean, …..I….”


“You don’t think the guilt doesn’t haunt me everyday? I still haven’t talked to Gus about it.  I need to. I had no right to…..” By now Justin was wound up. Tears were streaming down his face. “I didn’t mean to….I,” Brian tried to take him into his arms but he pushed away.


“Sunshine, go take a few minutes.  Maybe take a shower. I will get dinner finished.”  He kissed his forehead and wiped the tears away. “I love you.  We will talk later.” He turned Justin and directed him down the hall.  He hoped Justin was able to pull himself out of the funk before dinner. He wanted to go with him to love him, to show him it didn’t matter but right now he had to finish dinner for their family and friend.  


Brian came out with the ribs and started the charcoal grill.  He emptied his first glass of wine and poured another.


“Brian, tell me to butt out if I overstep but is everything alright with Justin?”


“Dan, we are the best of friends, and I can assure you that Justin will be fine but it is something I have to work out with him.  I stuck my foot in my mouth and I will need to extract it but right now I have to take care of these ribs.”


“Brian, I can watch the ribs for a while and if you send Brinn out here I will keep her busy.  Go tend to your husband just be back in about an hour.”


“Thanks, Dan.” and Brian was gone. He stopped by Brinn’s room and told her Dan could use her help and knowing the crush she had on him she was gone in a flash.


Brian entered the bedroom to find Justin curled up on the bed. He laid behind him and pulled him close. “I keep thinking Gus is going to realize how disgusting I am. I slept with his former lover. Why should he….” Justin turned into Brian’s arms.  “I am so sorry I….”


“Justin, we have the most forgiving, understanding son.  He would never hold this against you. I doubt he even thought about it again. You didn’t take him from him.  He was his cast off and I don’t mean that to disrespect Lucky. This is all my fault. I stuck my foot in my mouth.  You did nothing worse than I did.” Brian’s hand entered Justin’s shorts.


“We can’t.  Brinn….”


“Dan has Brinn and we have each other.”


“I can’t, not now.”


“Then put that ass in the air and you will get what you deserve.  Brian warmed his cheeks and when his arm got tired he made Justin reposition.


“More, please, Brian.”


“No, Sunshine, I won’t hurt you that way anymore.”  Brian rubbed his hand over the heated cheeks. He began to work his fingers in between the cheeks and deep inside Justin. He began with one finger and than two.  He thrust them in and out over and over. When Justin was near to climax he stopped. He grabbed Justin’s favorite beads and began to insert them. Once he had them all in place he turned them on and then he offered his hand to Justin and led him to the shower.  Together they entered the shower.


Justin turned to face Brian.  He smiled. “Thank you. I know I over reacted to your comment.  I was just having a little temper tantrum and then the wine just made me depressed and then…”


Brian began rubbing shampoo into Justin’s hair and then as Justin stood directly under the spray, he moved lower with the bar of soap. He got a whiff of the cologne as the water washed it away.  “I hope that you have more of that scent. I could literally eat you….oh, guess I do that anyway.” He turned Justin around so he could get the rest of the soap rinsed off. “I love you, Sunshine.  The past is past and our future is yet to come and I plan on it to be a long, happy one.” He kissed him deeply and then swatted the tender red cheeks. “We better get going. We have dinner guests coming.  Do you want me to keep you primed during dinner?” He pulled on the bead string a little.



“If you don’t mind, leave it at the same level all night and I promise we will….” Brian pressed his naked body against Justin’s.  Justin stepped away. “I will dress in the bathroom and meet you outside.” Brian nodded as the bathroom doors closed.



“So you see, the Native Americans, some people call them indians, built those homes in the cliffs long before people like you and me lived here.  I find it fascinating that they located their homes in the places it would be easiest to protect themselves.” Brinn stood next to Dan as he mopped on bbq sauce.


“That is very interesting, Brinn.  Do you have any idea what you would like to go to college when you graduate.  I know that is many years away yet but….”


“Actually,  Shelby expects me to finish my studies within the next two years.  I am still deciding what I might do. You know science and math is pushed for girls and I do enjoy them but I need a career that doesn’t only have right and wrong answers.  I need things that allow for the creativity I have. I mean look at my dads. They are both very creative and I can’t….

“Brinn, why don’t you go check if Shelby could use a little help with Paull so she can get ready for dinner.”


“Dad, you can tell me to just get lost for a while.  May I go to my studio instead. I have a project I would like to work on for a little while.”


“Sure, dinner is at 7:00.  Do you have your phone?” Brian asked as he kissed the top of her head.  She held it up as she ran away.


“I am so sorry, Dan. Sometimes she forgets how to act like an eight year old.”


“I knew she was smart but I had no idea she was that smart. She is scary smart.”


“Yes, that is the main reason we hired Shelby. She would run circles around any poor teacher trying to deal with a room full of kids.  We aren’t sure what we are going to do when she finishes high school which could be next year.”


“How is Justin?” Dan asked as he continued to mop sauce on the ribs.


“Justin is fine.” Dan looked up to see Justin coming out the door.  “I would be better, Baby, if you poured me a glass of wine.” Brian passed him a glass and then pulled him close. Brian pressed his nose to Justin’s neck and pressed his pelvis against him.


“Whatever that scent is, god….” Dan turned to the grill as Brian claimed Justin’s mouth.



Molly had just locked the front door of the shop and there was a knock.  “Sorry we’re…..” She looked over and saw it was Andrew. Oh, shit. She had to talk to him.  She took a deep breath and put a smile on her face and unlocked the door. Before she realized it she was in his arms and his mouth was on hers.


“Now, I think I will survive until I can have lunch with you on Thursday.”  As he kissed her neck she shivered but not from pleasure but from fear.


“Oh, Andrew, that would be wonderful but I am not working Thursday.  I took the day off because we have an old friend visiting but by Saturday I will be free.  Do you think we could have dinner?”


“Dinner Saturday sounds perfect.  I still would love to meet your brother and brother in law and see if they might be interested in the project I am working on.”


“I will check with them.  I don’t know what their plans are.” Andrew kissed her again. “Saturday seems like a long time off,” his hand grazed her breast and she shivered again.


“Andrew, I really need to get going. Our guest arrived this afternoon so I need to get to a family dinner.”  Molly put space between them.


“Alright.  I will plan on Saturday. Should I pick you up, let’s say 6:30?”


“I will check with Justin and Brian.  If it works for them it will save you a trip out to pick me up but I will definitely plan on a ride home.”

The moment Andrew had crossed the street, Molly texted Tyler Harris.  It just said ‘Saturday, dinner at 7’. She then called Justin.


“Hey, Mollusk, I thought you would be on your way home by now.”  Justin laughed as Brian pulled him close.


“He was here, Justin.  Andrew….Oh, god, he kissed me and I…..”


“Molly, take a deep breath.  Do you want someone to pick you up so you don’t have to drive home?”


“No, I will be fine.  I am leaving now.”


“Molly, did you contact Tyler?”


“I texted him.  See you soon.”



Gus got to the cottage later than he hoped. He had lost track of time after the men left.  After stopping by the playpen to say hi to Paul he walked into the bedroom where Shelby stood in her corset.  She heard the low rumble emanating from him. “You know that drives me totally…” he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. When his mouth came down on hers his hand slipped between her legs finding his treasure in the crotchless panties. It took all her willpower to push him backward.


“You need a quick shower.  You really do stink,” as she said this she pulled on her sundress.  “I am taking Paul up to the main house so you can get ready without distraction.”   She blew him a kiss and walked out the door, picking Paul up as she passed the playpen.



Molly arrived as Shelby came up pushing the stroller.  “Mama, mama!” Paul called when he saw her.


“Oh baby boy, I have never been so happy to see you.” Molly picked up Paul and held him close.


Shelby put an arm around Molly, “What’s up my friend? You seem very frazzled.”


“I just saw Andrew before I left work.  I guess I am just ...um, excited.”


“Are you sure? You don’t seem like yourself.”


“It was a long day,” she propped Paul on her hip and walked toward the house.  “I could use a large glass of wine.”


Justin greeted Molly with a glass in hand for her.  “Where’s Gus?” Justin asked looking at Shelby.


“He should be here shortly.  I seemed to be a distraction so I just came up with Paul.” Everyone laughed, “I probably should have taken him up on it since he will probably fall asleep as soon as we get home tonight.  He has been working so hard.” Arms slipped around her waist.


“Don’t worry.  I know what you have on under that dress.  I will not be sleeping any time soon.” Gus said slapping her ass. “In fact if you will excuse us for 5 minutes…” he tugged on her arm and she slapped him on the arm.


Brinn had arrived and everyone sat down at the table.  “Before we all get covered with bbq sauce, Brian and I have something to give you.” Justin got up and brought a box to each of the women.  They opened the boxes and found the silver bangles.


“Look, I have one, too!”  Brinn held out her hand as the women slipped them on.  


“They are really beautiful,” Molly said and Shelby agreed.


Then Brian handed Gus his box.  He opened it and nestled in it was the ring they had carefully picked for him.  “Dads, I love it. He started putting it on his left hand but switched it to his right.”  


Shelby took his hand and looked at it.  “I really do like it.”


“Well, time to eat.” Brian said as the wine and food was passed around. Soon everyone was more relaxed.  The ribs were tender and soon everyone was sticky and full. Everyone grabbed leftovers and carried them in.


Gus whispered something to Shelby and she flushed.  “Um, Dads, I think we are going to go back to the cottage.  I am really tired.”


“Ya, keep telling us that.” Molly said and everyone laughed.  “I will walk back with you guys.”


Paul had fallen asleep and Gus picked him up.  “I’ll carry him back. The stroller will wake him up with all the bumps.”


Justin walked over and hugged Molly.  “Come up tomorrow when you are ready and we’ll talk.”  Molly nodded. The four walked off together.


Brinn was curled up on Brian’s  lap almost asleep. “Sweetheart, why don’t you get ready for bed.  We will be there in a few minutes.”


“Ok, Dad,” Brinn looked over at Dan, “Good night, Mr. Dan.”  She gave him a little hug and she turned and ran into the house.


“Do you two know how much trouble she is going to cause in about eight years?”


“Why do you think we are home schooling? We are protecting her from them and them from her.” Brian said.  


Justin had gotten quieter as the night went on.  Brian figured his mind was busy besides their conversation earlier and the vibration he was dealing with all night.  Without knowing exactly how it happened Justin ended up sitting on Brian’s lap.


Dan sighed, “Do you know how much I want what you two have? Maybe a move to California would be good for me.  You don’t happen to know of any nice single men that are ready to settle down with a good man?”


“Dan, if you move out here, we will do everything we can to help you find Mr. Right.” Justin said sleepily.


“Well, guys, I will be going into town tomorrow morning and meet up with Harris.  We will work out some details and get back to you and Molly. I plan to meet up with the Realtor at some time.”  The three men stood and walked into the house together. The last of the food was put away and the three headed down the hall.


“Good night, Dan.” Justin kissed him and walked into Brinn’s room.  


“Daddy, you didn’t knock,” Brinn’s voice came through the door as Justin shut it.


“Night, Brian. Are we good?”


“We’re good, Dan.  I hope you are serious about spending more time here.  We both could use a friend like you nearby. I better get to my room. I know my night is not nearly over. ” He winked at Dan as they moved off to their own rooms.


Brian lit a couple candles and ditched his clothes. Justin entered the room and turned off the light.  He walked toward Brian and Brian reached out for him. Moments later they lay naked on the bed. Brian opened his mouth to say something but Justin put his finger to it. He brought his mouth to Brian’s and their lips first brushed each other and then they touched again and again.  Each time the kiss was longer and with more feeling. Both men were building quickly to a climax with nothing other than kissing but when Justin knew he couldn’t wait longer he guided Brian’s hand to his ass and as Brian began to remove the beads Justin gave up all restraint. Brian was thankful he had the room soundproofed.  As he climaxed he started to laugh. When he realized Brian still hadn’t orgasmed he turned and offered himself and Brian had barely entered before he filled Justin. He wasn’t sure why but he started laughing, too. He brought his mouth to Justin’s neck and lightly bit him. Justin turned his head and they kissed.


“I needed this so badly.” Justin turned over and continued the kiss.  “Thank you, Darling. I don’t know why I got so upset today and once I did I just couldn’t snap out of it. I am not sure why you put up with my hysterics.”


“I’m just sorry I made you freak out.  But if you really feel like you need to talk to Gus, do it soon. Clear the air because obviously you have some guilt over it.”


“I will,” Justin kissed Brian, “And now tomorrow I can focus on Molly.  She will need us and we will be there for her.”


“But what we need now is sleep.”



Gus carried Paul into the bedroom for Molly and laid him in the crib.  “Thanks, Gus. I am so glad Paul has so many guys in his life since he doesn’t have that sperm donor in his life.  


“Molly, do you have time tomorrow to come out to the house?  I have some design elements that need to be decided and I need your help to help get them narrowed down.”


“Sure, what time do you want me out there?”  


“Whatever works.  I will be out there by 7:00 or so.”  Shelby wrapped her arms around him and rubbed against him from behind.  “Make that 8:00. I will be there by,” Shelby’s hand slid below his waist.  “I’ll call you when I am leaving.” Gus turned and literally chased Shelby out of the cottage. Gus pressed her against the cottage door and one hand moved under her dress. He pulled it over her head.


“Gus, we are outside.  Anybody can see us.” She reached back and opened the door. They stumbled in together.  Gus threw the dress on a chair and threw her over his shoulder. His hand moved to her ass and then, still holding her on his shoulder his other hand moved between her legs and began stroking deep inside her. Before he laid her down she was already feeling a pulse deep inside her.  He dropped her on her back on the bed and dropped to his knees. Putting her legs over his shoulders he dined on her very essence. Pressing against her thighs with his shoulders he lifted her ass off the bed. His fingers began to play with the other entrance she allowed him to explore.  He stretched and massaged it further and soon between his talented mouth and fingers, he had to grab Shelby by the hips.


“Shelby, I am going to take off these amazing flimsy things and then I am going to fuck the hell out of that amazing tight ass. He slipped the panty off and then tantalizingly slow he undid the corset.  When he exposed her breasts he gave each one equal time, drawing moans from her. Once she was completely naked, he again began working his fingers deep in her back side.


“Oh, Gus, please, I need you.  He slowly but steadily pressed into her bud and watched it bloom before him as he buried himself completely in her.  With her legs again over his shoulders he had the ability to insert a couple of his fingers deep into her other receptive opening, causing her to cry out. When his thumb brushed her clit she screamed.  He began to move bringing her even higher until he collapsed on the mattress beside her, totally spent. He clung to her as they fell asleep in exhaustion.




Molly couldn’t find sleep.  She tossed and turned. Finally she got out of bed.  She didn’t want to admit it but her mind was on her two best friends in the cottage next to her.  She wanted to have what they had. She opened her laptop and pulled up the floorplan Gus had sent her and she started designing.  The three of them had talked so many times about what they liked and what they didn’t care for. None of this had to be permanent but it was a great image to show Gus.  He had an excellent eye for buildings and layouts but colors and textures were her area. She was on a roll. After completing the great room she started on the master suite and the next thing she knew, she had fallen asleep on the couch.  

“Mamamama,” Paul called from the bedroom.  Molly sat up and rubbed her eyes. It was 7:00 a.m.  She had remembered seeing 3:00 so it had been a really short night.  She was very glad she didn’t work today.


“Coming, big boy.”  She yawned and stretched.  She popped a coffee pod in the machine and pressed start before walking into the bedroom and started her day with her son.



Brian woke to find Justin still sound asleep.  He felt a little guilty for starting the whole thing with his comment about his fling with Lucky.  He should have known Justin felt some guilt just like he did with Dan but he and Justin always reacted differently to things like that.  Justin had a much stronger guilt streak in him. He had so much more heart. His hand reached out and caressed Justin’s cheek and then moved downward. The back of his hand glided down his side and then to his inner thigh just avoiding his greatest treasure. Brian gently woke him. Every touch bringing him a little more pleasure.  He brought his mouth millimeters from Justin’s slowly responding cock and blew gently, stirring his pubic hair. His hand continued to stroke the upper leg with a feather light touch. Brian noticed goose bumps form on his skin and when he flicked his tongue over the tip causing his Sunshine to shiver and sigh.


“You’re teasing me, Baby.  Now I need so much more.”


“Well, let me help you with that need,” Brian’s mouth  covered his cock as he moved his body between Justin’s legs. His arms reached around so he could grab Justin’s ass.  Brian’s fingers worked their way deep into Justin as his mouth drove him crazy until he exploded into Brian’s mouth but Justin wanted more.  He turned to his stomach and raised his ass in the air. Brian ran his tongue up the crevice and darted in several times as Justin again cried out and then he was given what he wanted.  Brian drove in. Over and over he moved in and out until they both came.


After a few moments they both stopped trembling and Justin turned to Brian with a stunning smile.  “Good Morning, Darling.” He kissed him sweetly.


“I hope you don’t mind I woke you.”


“You can wake me anytime.  Day or night!” Justin purred as he rubbed his body against Brian’s.  


“Dan and Harris are meeting this morning.  They asked if I would come in and review what they know since I have been looking into all the real estate around here.  You are welcome to join us.”


“You know I want to know everything planned but I won’t be any help at the meeting and I really need to talk to Gus.”


“I will be able to concentrate better without you there know how warm and ready you are this morning,” Brian’s finger slipped in again and again began to stroke his prostate.  “Maybe I could say we both came down with a fever.”


Justin was having trouble catching his breath.  “I….we….you….. Damn! I can’t think when you are…..”


Brian’s mouth clamped down on Justin and then he swatted the bare ass. “Do you want the shower first or should I? We can’t do it together or we will never get out of here.”


“Go ahead. I will get in as soon as you finish.  Call me as soon as you can and maybe I can be with Molly here on a conference call with the three of you so we all know what is going to happen.”  Justin continued to talk as Brian showered. He loved watching Brian’s long, lean body. He may have put on a couple pounds since they met but he looked better.  He loved the flecks of gray that were appearing. As Brian stepped out, Justin began drying him off. “I love you, Brian Kinney.” His lips brushed Brian’s and he walked into the shower.


Brian looked at Justin, “God, Sunshine, I love you, too.”


By the time Justin came out of the shower, Brian had left.  He dressed and went to check on Brinn. She wasn’t in her room and he found her eating a bowl of cereal at the kitchen counter.  He kissed her blond head. “Good morning, Brinny. What would you like to do today?”


“Daddy, may I go with Mary and Chantel.  Chantel is getting her hair cut. Can I get mine cut, too? It would be easier to take care of it at camp.”


Justin ran his hair through her golden strands that reached nearly to her waist. “But your hair is so beautiful, Brinn.”


“I don’t want it cut short.  I just want it to be easier to comb and put in a ponytail.  Daddy, please?”


Justin had an idea.  He whispered something in her ear and she smiled and nodded.  “I will walk with you over to Chantel’s house and talk to Mary.  Are you sure cereal is enough?”


“Can we go over now?”  


“Sure, Sweetie.”  He grabbed a couple bananas.  He handed one to Brinn and started eating the other one himself.


After Justin talked to Mary and was sure what she understood what he wanted for Brinn, he went on to Molly’s cottage.  He was fairly sure by now his nephew would have woken her up. He knocked on the door, “Hey, Mollusk, may I come in?”


“It’s open.” Molly responded.  


After giving his sister a hug, he dropped on the floor next to Paul and started building a block tower.


“So, Brother, did you come just to do a little building?”


“I just wanted to let you know Brian went to the meeting with Dan and Tyler.  They will call later this morning and I thought we could talk to them together.”  He looked over and saw that Molly had paled a little. “Mollusk, are you alright doing this?  If you don’t want to we can figure something else out.”


“No, I read about all the stuff Andrew did.  He needs to be put away.” Molly’s phone bussed.  


Gus called Molly when he finally managed to get out of bed.  He wanted to stay there with Shelby forever. He knew he wanted to wake up next to her forever.  Molly came on the line, “Hey, Gus. Did you manage to get out of bed?”


“Yes, but only because we need to talk about some of the plans.”


“Can I meet you at the site in a few minutes?”


“Sure, I am heading there now.”


Molly hung up and looked at Justin.  “How would you like to spend some quality time with your nephew?  You can work on your building skills while I talk with your son about his. It won’t be more than an hour. I can let Brinn know.”


“Brinn is gone with Chantel and Mary so I will hang with this boy until you come back. Then it is my turn with Gus.  Justin stood and walked to Molly, “Are you sure you are alright? You don’t look like you slept much last night.”


“Oh, great!  How bad do I look?”


“Molly, you are beautiful but you look a little tired.”


“You’re right but I don’t have time to think about that now.  I am heading out to the build site.”


“Tell Gus I will be out there after you come back.”  Justin hugged his little sister. “Molly, is there anything I can do to…..”


“Justin, I can’t….I’m too tired to deal with it today but thank you,” She kissed his cheek as she grabbed her tablet and walked out the door.


Gus was excited after looking at what Molly had done through the night.  “Molly, this is fantastic. It is just as I pictured it. The colors will make the inside and the outside look seamless.”

“You and Shelby need to decide on the textures.  I can get samples of everything so you can touch and feel it.”


“You don’t know how excited this makes me!” Gus gave her a big hug. “Did you work all night on this?”


“Well, I had nothing else to take up my time but I have to admit I could use a nap. I think I will go back to the cottage and hopefully catch Paul’s nap with him.  Oh, Justin is coming out here to talk to you about something. He didn’t tell me what.”


“Ok.  Thanks again, Molly.  We will have to talk to Justin and Brian about the new business soon.”


“I think we need to get through this Price thing first.”  Molly carefully went down the ladder with Gus holding onto the top for her. “Molly, you are really good.  You need to be doing this.” He lowered the tablet to her in a basket they kept there to pass tools level to level.  She waved and went to take a nap with her son.


Gus was working on some built in bookcases when he heard Justin call his name.  “I’m in the master, dad.” Justin climbed the ladder and entered what would be his son’s room.


“Gus, I …” Justin hesitated, “I owe you an apology, Gus. I should have said this long ago but I … Gussy, I am so sorry.  I don’t know how you can forgive me.”


“Dad,” Gus stopped working and looked over at Justin.  “What are you talking about?”


Justin stared out the windows that looked across the valley. “The fact that I slept with another man when Brian wasn’t here is bad enough but I slept with your former lover.  He was your friend, your lover. I should have never…”


“Dad, I am not sure what went down between the two of you.  I know you were drinking too much. I know Lucky is a very good looking man who is an amazing lover.  I don’t blame you that in your weakness you turned to him. I wasn’t in love with Lucky, ever. And I am fairly sure Pops wasn’t faithful either.  Was it Dan?”


“Gus, it’s not my place to badmouth Brian.  I drove him into someone else’s arms.”


“Dad, I have seen the two of you go through a lot.  I think I remember a time or two when the two of you invited people to join you.”


“You remember that?”


“I didn’t realize that’s what was going on at the time but it dawned on me somewhere around the time I was with Jamie.  You two know you can’t live without each other. You just have to learn that yourselves and maybe to remember it you have to be a part once in a while. Dad, nothing you or Pops do could be so bad I stopped loving either of you.  No, that isn’t quite true. Shelby comes first now but the rest of you are right there with her.”


“Oh, Gus, does that mean you are going to….”


“Dad, I don’t know when but yes, someday hopefully from this spot I will ask her to be Shelby Kinney I all I can do is hope she will say yes.”


“Gus, there is no doubt she loves you. When you are ready we are there for you.”


“I wish Pops was there.  He just doesn’t get it.”


“He will, Gus, he will.”  Justin hugged their son. “I hope you know I would never do anything to hurt you.  It would kill me to know I did that purposefully.”


“Dad, I know that.  I have always known how much you love me. I can’t imagine that you were my age when you considered me yours.”


“Gus, you were mine from the night you were born.  Brian just didn’t realize it, yet. You have always had my heart.  I love you and am so proud of the man you are.”


“Dad, you are a big reason I am the man I am.  I was lucky to have four amazing parents that all put their kids first and who loved me no matter what.” Gus hugged Justin and kissed him like he did when he was a little boy. “I love you, Dad.  And you will always have my heart, too.”


After a long hug, Justin wiped his eyes.  “Ok, I am going to get out of here so you can work. I will talk to you soon.”  For the second time that day he held the ladder as his dad went down.


“I will have steps in here soon,” he said as Justin walked out the door, feeling lighter than he had in weeks.


Before Justin got back to the house he got a text from Brian, asking if Molly was available for a conference call.  He was about to text and say she was napping when he saw her pushing the stroller. “He Mol, I thought you were napping.”


She looked totally exhausted but she gave him a weak smile. “Your nephew has a different idea.  I was hoping some fresh air would tire him out. I thought about asking Shelby to watch him but I ask her too often the way it is and then I realized she had gone into town to pick up some groceries.”


“Do you think you can handle a short conference call with Dan, Brian, and Tyler? It shouldn’t take too long and then Paul can hang with me a couple hours.  I will take him to the studio with me. I am just stretching some canvas so he will be fine. Maybe I will take some photos of him. I have been meaning to paint him.  He is one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen.” He kissed his sister. “Never be afraid to ask for help, Mollusk. Family helps family. Trust me, as Brinn gets older I am going to need you and Shelby to help.”  


Together they walked up to the house where the office had a video conference phone set up.  Justin and Molly sat behind Brian’s desk with Paul next to them in the stroller. Justin called the number Brian had texted him and Tyler’s face popped up on the screen.


“Hey, Justin!  Oh, and Molly. Glad the two of you could join us.”  Justin felt Molly tense up.


“Hi Tyler, so what have the three of you come up with,” he slipped an arm around Molly’s waist.


“Well, a lot of this will depend on Molly and her ability to pull it off.”


“Don’t worry about me.  I can do this,” Molly almost sneered.  


“Well, you will call Price and tell him your brother and Brian can join you for drinks.  He is going to have to get a vibe that they are interested and then he is going to pump you for more information. You are going to have to…”


Paul interrupted him with a squeal.  Justin reached over Molly and picked him up so Molly would be less distracted.


“May I go on?” Tyler asked


“Mr. Harris, if you have a problem with my son…”


“No, I am just on a time crunch and this is not a small project we are working on. Now during the drinks Brian and Justin will answer questions with a set of answers I will give to Brian.  You don’t have to use the exact answers but they will give you an idea of what will pique his interest. We haven’t been able to figure out if he is more interest in the art world and he is using the real estate as a cover or if he has a scheme that has to do with getting money just in a fake land deal.  So, after you two leave, Molly, it will be your job to answer the questions he will then ask you. Hopefully, it will go smoothly and you can invite him to the vineyard for lunch on Sunday. Then he will get a look at the art if he is interested in it.”


Paul again started chattering, especially when Brian appeared on the screen.  “Hi, Paul. Are you being a good boy today?”


Paul chatted back at him.


“Well, Paul, if you want to take over the meeting…”  Now Tyler was laughing. “Do you have any questions, Ms. Taylor?


“Yes, what am I supposed to do once Brian and Justin have left.  I will have to ride back to the vineyard.”


“Well, I don’t expect  you to...well, be as natural as you can be.  I don’t know how involved you have been in the past but you are going to need to act like you have in the past. Can you do that? I mean if he expects…”


“Detective Harris, don’t go there.  So I have to let him touch me and not act like he is who he is?”


“If you can’t do that we need to call this off now.  Dan, we can use your plan instead. You have had training in…”


“Harris, I didn’t say I wouldn’t do it!”  Molly was now furious. “I will do this and if I have to fuck him, I will fuck him.”


“Molly! You can’t give…”


“Shut up, Justin.  This man thinks I am a poor weak girl and a strong man, like Dan, could handle it.  Well, I have never gotten the idea that Andrew was interested in men but he sure as hell is interested in my body.”


Molly took her son and walked out of the room.


Brian put his hand on Tyler’s shoulder, “I think I understand why you are single.  Do you have this effect on all women?”


“If you do, I would gladly teach you the ways of ‘real’ men,” Dan put a hand on Tyler’s shoulder.


“I will talk to her,” Justin said. “Molly will be able to pull this off but I don’t like thinking about her alone with him.  I know she can do it but she has had a rough year. She finally thought she might have found someone and he is this con.”


“I can see why she….”  Tyler started but Brian put a hand on his shoulder.  “I would stop talking before my husband feels the need to some defend his sister’s honor or worse yet make me stand up for her.”


“I am sorry.  I didn’t mean anything.  His guy and his partner has been running us all over the state and this is the first time I am close.  I just don’t want to think that all of this rests on the shoulders of a young woman that has no experience.  I am sorry if I offended her. Please Justin tell Molly I wasn’t questioning her ability to follow our plan.”


“I will.  Is she going to wear a wire?”


“Not this time.  On Sunday I hope Dan can plant a bug on him somehow.  I am not sure how or in what yet but we will figure something out.  Please, let me know if any questions come up.”


As the call started coming to an end Justin said, “Baby, when are you coming home today?”


“I am not sure, Sunshine.  I shouldn’t be much longer.”


“Would it speed your return if you knew Brinn was gone until dinner? We could…”


“I will try to be home in an hour two at the very top.”


After the phone call had ended Dan said, “You two are really sickening sometimes.  You are so lucky.”


“Still on your honeymoon?”


“Well, we have been together almost 20 years but everyday with that man is something new and exciting.”


“I would never have guessed.  He must have been a teenager.” Tyler wasn’t sure how old Justin was but he didn’t look much over 30.


“He was young but Justin is 37.  He was a senior in high school when we met.”


“You are really fortunate to have found the right person.”


“That sounds like it comes from someone who’s had some bad luck.  A man with your….everything, shouldn’t have trouble.” Dan said.


“I’d rather not talk about it.”  Tyler stood. I have to make a call to my superior and tell him the plans. Dan, feel free to use the desk you’ve used before.  I know you said you had some work to do. You can tap into our system to do those checks you need to do.”


Tyler left the room and Dan and Brian looked at each other.  “Now that man has been burned,” Dan commented.


“Ya, I would say it was nasty. But, since my husband has some free time, I think I will go home.”


“I will see you later, Brian,” Dan touched Brian’s arm.  “I hope Justin knows how lucky he is.”


“We both know it.  Dan, you will find someone.  I know you will.” Dan brushed his lips on Dan’s cheek.  “By the way, did you call the realtor?”


“I did.  I am meeting with someone late this afternoon so don’t plan on me for dinner. I just hope this guy is good.  He is taking over the office you directed me to. “


“I am sure you will find something.  There is plenty out there. I have been doing enough business deals to know there is lots out there.  You aren’t in any hurry are you?” Brian stood to leave.


“No, I’m not in a hurry.  I just hope to find something before I go back to New York. I will see you when I get home.  Go to Justin.” They walked into the hall and went opposite directions.



When Brian arrived home he went looking for Justin. He hoped to find him in the bedroom but he didn’t so he looked in the studio next.  There Justin stood working on canvas and talking to Paul, who was in a playpen. He slipped in silently.


“Now Paul, I can’t go into detail but that Uncle of yours is just about the most amazing person you could ever meet.  And in bed, god just thinking about him makes my heart start beating faster and when he touches me, I almost want to….” Brian’s arms slipped around Justin’s waist from behind and he worked his hand into Justin’s waistband.  Justin leaned against Brian giving his hand a little more room to work his way inside. “You made good time getting home. I thought it would be another hour.”


“After the invitation on the phone….” Brian’s hand found what it was looking. “He is young enough yet isn’t he?”


“Oh, yes, he can’t speak yet.” Brian’s hand undid Justin’s shorts and then reached back and undid his own fly. He moved to a doorway and then in one motion thrust all the way in. Justin cried out in the exquisite moment of pain and pleasure and what he was doing with his hand. He put his thumb over the tip holding him back until he couldn’t hold it any longer.  Together they shouted as the exploded together.


The next thing they heard was “Mamamama,” Paul repeated as he saw his mom walking up to the door. Justin and Brian ducked around the corner as Justin tried to get his pants back in place as he heard the door open.  “Mamama!”


“Justin?”


Justin’s head peaked around the corner.  “I will be right there, Mollusk.” As he walked out moment’s later he was still flushed and damp with perspiration.


“Come out, Brian. Well, come out if it’s put away.”  Brian walked out and put his arm around Justin.


“Did you get any sleep?” Justin asked Molly.  


“I did, thanks to you.” Molly picked up Paul.  “I hope you weren’t telling him the benefits of sex yet.”


“No,” Brian smiled, “We’ll wait a couple years before that.”


“Well, I am going to go back to the cottage and I plan to eat there tonight.  It will just be the three of you I think.”


Brian and Justin went back to the house.  Brian took something out of the freezer and put it in the oven.  “When is Brinn coming home?”


“Tia will be home in about an hour.”


“Tia?”


Justin smiled “I thought it was time for her to get used to that name.  She is having a little makeover today so let’s try to use Tia until she leaves.  She will be gone by the time we have lunch here with that man.”


“Well, since we seem to have time….” Justin headed toward the bedroom with Brian close behind.  


An hour later they heard, “Dads? Where are you?”


“We’re coming Br...Tia.”  Justin walked in and stopped dead.  Justin smiled slowly and nodded.


Brian came around the corner and said, “Holy HELL! What, I mean how, Wow…”


Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney stood in front of them with shoulder length dark brown hair. “Hi Dad.  Did I surprise you?”


“You sure did.”  He looked over at Justin.


“We thought if she was to be someone else this coming week it would be good to look differently.


“Well, you definitely look different.”


“Am I still pretty, Dad.”


“Nothing could make you anything but gorgeous, Tia.”


The family of three talked as they ate dinner and then Justin and Brian helped Brinn start packing.  


Early Saturday Tia left with Jim and Chantel.  Dan had planted a couple of his men at the camp as employees to watch over her in case there was trouble.  


Brian and Justin were glad they had something to think about or they would never have been able to let her go.  Tonight they started the con on the con.



Chapter 5 by Simply written

Chapter 5


Molly was glad she had slept well.  It probably had something to do with the never ending supply of wine.  She knew she had drank more than she should have. Shelby had come over because Gus worked late on the house.  They shared a bottle and made frozen lasagna. They added a salad and spent the evening watching a comedy and talking. It was just what Molly needed.  She had told Shelby all about the plan for her date and how nervous she was.


It was nearly 9:00 pm before Gus came home.  He tapped on Molly’s door figured Paul was asleep.  He looked tired but happy. “Hey, just wanted you to know I was getting in the shower.”  Shelby walked over to him and his arms instinctively went around her and they gently kissed.


When they finally separated, Shelby was flushed.  “I’ll be home in a few minutes. I have dinner for you.”


“I already know that but I think I could use a little food, too.”  He threw a smile over in Molly’s direction and winked.


“Get out here,” Shelby shoved him gently. I will be home before you are out of the shower.


“Love you, Shelly,” he kissed her nose.


Shelby nearly swooned, “Love you, too, Gus.” And Gus was gone.


The look on Shelby’s face as she turned to look at Molly was the look of pure love.  Molly stood and took the lasagna out of the oven. She put a towel under it so it would be easier for her to carry.  “You better get going. You have a man waiting for you that looked hungry in all the best ways.” She handed the pan to Shelby.  


Shelby saw the longing on Molly’s face.  “Molly, I just know that the right person will come along.  You deserve only the best.”


“I don’t know if there are anymore out there.  I am starting to think they are gay or taken. The rest seem to be assholes.  Look at Detective Harris. He may be pretty but he is definitely not a prime candidate to a husband or even a boyfriend.”  Shelby gave her friend an awkward hug as she walked out the door.


“Love you, Mol.  Some guy will find you and know how lucky he is. Oh, and Molly?  If you need to just hang out tomorrow come over. I can’t imagine what is going on in your head.”  Shelby had gone to be with Gus while Molly finished the bottle of wine.


Now Molly was up and feeding Paul breakfast.  At least she was glad she didn’t have a hangover.  She had drank more than usual. She had made some scrambled eggs and she was feeding Paul but took a bite herself now and then. Her phone binged and she picked it up already knowing it was from Andrew.  


‘Sweet Molly, I hope you are well this morning.  Can’t wait to see your beautiful face.’ was the text.


Molly replied, ‘Looking forward to seeing you’.


Andrew responded, ‘Are your brother and his partner going to join us?’


Damn, Molly thought.  That really is all he is interested.  ‘They will join us for drinks at 7:00.  Does that work? I will ride in with them.’


‘7:00 is good.’ Was Andrew’s response.  Molly thought she could almost hear him cheer.


He sent one more text verifying she knew the restaurant and said he would see her then.


Molly was stressed out.  Shelby and Gus would watch Paul while she was out. She would rather stay home with her beautiful boy then have to deal with that man, and not only that man but the Detective.  She forwarded the messages she had just gotten to both Justin and Tyler. Just the thought of that man made her temper rise. If he wasn’t so damn good looking he would have no redeeming  qualities and she had to think that his looks might actually be a deterrent. He was so full of himself.


“Mama, no,” Paul said.  


Molly realized she had started to force feeding him eggs.  “Oh, I am so sorry. Are you done?” Paul reached up and Molly pulled him out.  She snuggled her little boy. He was growing so fast. It wouldn’t be long and he might be walking and he was already starting to say a few words. As she hugged him close there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” Molly called as she walked to the sink to wash Paul’s sticky face and hand.  


Justin walked into the cottage.  “Ahhhh,” Paul tried to wiggle away from Molly to get to his uncle.  


“Hey, buddy,” Justin reached around Molly and hugged her from behind. “How are you doing, Molly? You know if you don’t want to do this they can come up with something else.”


“Do you think I would back out now?  I would never give Harris the pleasure of sneering at me.”


“Molly, this is not about Tyler, although just one night I might like to make it about him,” Justin shook his head, “Sorry!  Tyler is so gorgeous….”


“Seriously, Justin!  I have to go on a date with a known criminal and you want to fuck the cop setting it up?”


“Well, only if Brian said it was Ok….oh, ya, and if Tyler was gay.”


“Is that supposed to make me feel better? Knowing the good looking cop is a distraction?” Molly picked Paul up and carried him to his playpen.  She set him in with his toys and jerked when Justin touched her arm.


“Molly, I’m sorry.  I was just trying to lighten the mood.” He extended his hand and she took it.  Paul reached for Justin and whimpered. Justin scooped him up.


“You spoil him.”


“I am allowed.  I am the indulgent uncle.” Justin sat on the sofa and Molly sat next to them. “Now seriously, Molly, are you able to do this?  Brian and I are going to wait until you finish the meal and follow you home.”


“You can’t do that, Justin.  You have to be home when we get home.”


“Just because we couldn’t stay for dinner doesn’t mean we were going home.”


“Justin, he isn’t going to do anything to me, not when he knows he is going to have lunch with you on Sunday, and I can use that excuse to get him to take me home a little earlier.”


“Molly, it isn’t any of my business if you and him have….. Molly, you are not the type of girl,” Justin hesitated, “woman to sleep around but I know you have or had some feelings for him but you haven’t….”


“No, big brother, I have not had sex with him but I hoped to.  I really liked him, Justin. I really…” tears swelled up in her eyes and Justin pulled her close with his one free arm.  Molly dropped her head onto his shoulder.


Justin kissed her head.  “Oh, Mollusk, if I knew of any other way to do this I would.”


“I will be fine. I feel sure he wouldn’t hurt me and if I have to put up with a little touching I will survive.”  She kissed Justin on the cheek. “I bet your husband wouldn’t mind a little playtime before we go this evening. I would guess you could get more than a couple rounds in between now and 6:00 when we have to be ready to leave.”


“I know when I am being dismissed. Call me if you need me.  I could take Paul with me. He seemed to enjoy the entertainment yesterday.”


“I will not let my son be exposed to the smut you two come up with.” She laughed.  “I will be fine, Justin. Thanks for checking on me. I think Paul and I will take a walk and check out the new house.”


Justin walked out the door with Molly and Paul and kissed her on the cheek, “I love you, Molly.”  He took Paul and threw him high in the air, catching him and putting him in his stroller and they went their separate ways.



When Justin arrived back at the house he waved at Dan as he pulled out to meet with the realtor. Justin headed for the office, knowing that’s where he would find Brian. He decided to relieve himself of his clothes before he knocked.  “Justin, why are you knocking?”


“I didn’t know if you were busy or if you might have a little time for….”  He opened the door and stepped in.


“I think I can manage to spare an hour of six.”  Brian was taking his shirt off as he crossed the room and as he stopped in front of Justin he dropped his pants. He turned Justin around and pressed him against the door.  And the day of play began. After fucking against the door, and on the desk, and the office chair, Justin curled up on Brian’s lap for a few minutes.


“Baby, are you hungry.”


“Sunshine, you can’t be ready to cum again.”


Justin swatted Brian. “I wondered if you would like a sandwich or something while we catch our breath before I see what that ass of yours can take.” Justin began licking at the base of his neck up to his ear where his tongue darted in and out several times. He felt Brian stir beneath him. “I take it you like the idea of this,” he touched his own growing cock, “placed somewhere deep and…”


Brian held Justin’s hand over the swelling dick.  “A sandwich, but don’t be long because…,” he looked at Justin licking his lips when looking at the tip of the cock showing by their hands.  He lifted Justin off his lap and set him on the desk. His mouth lowered onto the growing cock in front of him. Justin cried out as Brian took the organ in his mouth. Justin dropped back on the desk as Brian took him all the way in his mouth and as Justin began to tremble, Brian removed his mouth. “Go make us a bedtime snack….and yes I do mean bring it to the bedroom as soon as you have it ready and then I would love to feel that beautiful cock up my ass.”  Justin rushed off to get something for them to eat.



Dan’s appointment with the realtor had gotten postponed earlier in the week so Dan had a lunch appointment with him today. When he arrived a handsome young man sat behind a desk.  He stood as Dan entered. “Mr. Reeves?”


“Marcus, please. And you must be Mr. Reed.”  The man stood and offered his hand to Dan.


“Dan please.” He took Marcus’ warm hand  in his own. He wasn’t sure what it was but Dan felt a current run between them and held the hand a  few moments longer than necessary. He looked Marcus in the eyes and for a moment got lost in the color of them. They were hazel with flex of gold and against his lightly tanned skin and auburn hair they captivated him.


“I know I am freakish.  Most redheads can’t tan.  That is not a problem for me.  It is due to my Irish great great Grandfather and my Native American great great grandmother.”


“Trust me, Marcus, I don’t find anything about you freakish.”  There was silence between them for a few moments and then Marcus opened a book full of properties. More than once their hands touched and Dan was sure Marcus felt something too.


As they looked through the book the door opened and it was a delivery.  “I hope you don’t mind. I know you said you only had a set amount of time today so I thought we could eat while we browsed and then we will go look at whatever you are interested in.”


“That is fine, Marcus.” The name rolled off his tongue like he had said it a 1,000 times before and all he could think was he hoped he had a chance to say it 10,000 times more.  


They ate and found three prime spots and had another two as possibilities.  “Are you ready for a ride?”


Dan looked at him closely.  From the look on Marcus’ face he was not thinking of the same ride but maybe someday. He knew his sexuality wasn’t obvious and Marcus was very professional. It was going to take a LONG time to decide  what property he wanted.

Three hours later they were at the third site.   Just pulling up to this spot, Dan was fairly sure this was the spot.  It was a secluded spot although it wasn’t far off the road and he wasn’t sure but he didn’t think it was far from Brian and Justin’s. It was in a valley with a little brook running through it.  Dan already was getting ideas for the house.


“So Marcus, I am wondering if there is a history of flooding on this property.”


“That’s a good question.  Let me take a look,” he took a folder out of his briefcase and as he did some papers spilled out.  Dan quickly picked them up and notice one was a photo of a woman.


“She’s very pretty. Is she your girlfriend?” Dan stopped, “I’m sorry, that was none of my business.”


“She is a friend of the family.  It would make my mother very happy if we were more, not that she is trying to arrange a marriage or anything. She isn’t from the middle ages.”


“Oh, is your family around here?” Dan asked.


“A couple hours away. Oh, here it is.  Because of the way the drainage here, there has never been a drastic flood however they suggest the house should be elevated two to three feet.  I am sorry, I should have studied this better. I am sure you aren’t….’


“Interested? You would be wrong.  I am not saying this is the one but it has great possibilities.  I know a young man who has amazing building ideas. I am sure he could come up with something.”


As Marcus struggled to get the papers back into the briefcase, Dan reached out and put his hand over Marcus’.  “Let me help.” Dan’s voice was soft as he placed both his hands on the sides of the case so Marcus could get the folder back in it. He looked into his eyes and thought he saw sadness.  “Marcus….. If your family is two hours away does that mean so is the girl?”


“Oh, no, she lives locally, but like I said she isn’t really my girl.  I’m not sure she is even interested.”


“Are you interested in her?” Dan’s hand grazes Marcus’ leg as he turned to look around the property.  Dan asked a few more questions and then they walked back to the car. They talked about on the properties on the way back to town.  


As Marcus parked Dan said, “Marcus, I really enjoyed today.  I am not ready to make a decision yet. Do you think sometime next week we could look at a couple more spots?”


“Yes, I’d like that.  I mean I would be glad to show you more,” Marcus flushed. Why was he acting like a love sick school boy with this man.  He couldn’t think this way. He was sure Mr. Reed didn’t think that way. He was such a successful business man. He probably had a string of women after him.


As he got out of the car Marcus asked,“I never asked about your family.  You aren’t wearing a ring, no wife or kids?”


Dan looked directly at him and said, “Marcus I would love kids but I would never marry a woman.  I’m gay.” Dan let that sink in a few moments. “What afternoon works best for you this coming week.  Maybe we could do it later afternoon and have dinner. I don’t have many friends here, yet, and it sounds like you’re relatively new.”


“Sure.  Shall we say Tuesday?” He was looking at his phone calendar.


“I think that will work. Why don’t you put your cell into my phone and that way if I need to change the day…” Marcus added his number without thinking about it. “Why don’t I put mine number in yours just in case you need it.” Marcus handed Dan his phone and Dan added his number.  As he handed the phone back he took Marcus’ hand in both of his. “I look forward to seeing you next week.” He looked into Marcus’ eyes before letting go and he walked toward his own car.



By the time Dan got to the vineyard, he didn’t  know if he was coming or going. Brian and Justin were  standing by the kitchen counter with obvious afterglow on their faces.  “Well, I don’t have to ask what the two of you were up to today.”


“Well, you may know what we were up to but what is that look I see on your face, Dan?” Justin asked him.


“I was just looking at property with the new realtor.”


“And did you find something you like?” Brian asked.


“I …..ya, you could say that.”


Justin walked out from behind the counter wearing only his briefs.  “And did you find some property you liked, too?”


“You don’t miss a thing, do you?” Dan hugged Justin.


“Um, Dan, that is my nearly naked husband you are hugging.  You might want to let him go now.” Brian walked up behind Justin and removed Dan’s hand from around Justin’s neck.  He pulled Justin back against him. Justin instinctively pressed his ass against Brian’s groin and Brian moaned.


“You two really never do get tired of each other do you?” Dan marveled.  “That is what I want and, god, I feel like I have met him.”


“So did you screw him?” Brian asked.


“Hardly!  He can’t admit he’s gay but with every fiber of my being I know he is.”


Justin reached out and touched Dan’s face.  “Oh, Dan, you know how hard those relationships are.   Are you sure you are ready for that battle?”


Brian snatched Justin’s hand back.  Brian knew Dan was not a threat but he didn’t want Justin touching another man, caressing another man. “So you are staying here tonight, right, Dan?”


“Yes, I am. I know Shelby and Gus are watching Paul but I will be here incase an accomplice comes around, knowing you are gone.”


Brian continued, “Well, that makes me feel more comfortable knowing my son and nephew will be here.”


“And Shelby.” Justin added after Brian had finished.  “We better get ready for this evening. I think if we take a shower and dress….”


Justin turned into Brian’s arm and kissed him. “Shower, hmmm, yes please.”


“See you later, Dan.” Brian said as the two of them walked toward the bedroom.


As they got in the shower, Justin’s mind was flying. “Isn’t it exciting?  Dan may have found a boyfriend.” Justin poured a little shampoo in his hand and began to massage Brian’s head.  Brian’s head lulled back.


“Dan is looking for property with a guy who may or may not be gay. I would hardly call it a date?”


“Brian, can’t you just be happy for him?” Justin withdrew his hands from Brian’s hair, “Or are you jealous.” Justin took a step back.


“No, Sunshine, I’m sorry, no I am not jealous,” Brian turned and pulled Justin close.  “I hope he finds his heart like I did. I just don’t want him to….I haven’t seen him like this since he was with Andre, when we lived in New York City the first time.  Dan was really hurt after that and it took him a long time to get over him. I don’t want him to go through that again.”


“You’re a good friend, Brian, no matter what you want people to think.” Justin kissed him. Quietly he whispered, “I want you, darling.  Take me, Baby.”


Under the spray of the shower, Brian slipped into Justin once more.  As he moved in and out, Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Sunshine, don’t ever doubt I love you and don’t ever think that when I am with you I could think of another man.”  As they climaxed together, Justin said, “I am scared, Baby. If I see him touch her….”


“Oh, Sunshine, Molly is a smart woman.  She will be fine and tomorrow, he will be here, at our house for lunch.  Did you sort through your paintings so the stuff he sees isn’t important to you?”


“Yes, I hid the family pictures or anything else that I don’t want him to see.” They left the shower and dried each other off.


“Justin, together we got this. I have full confidence in Molly.”



At  6:30, Molly, Paul, Gus, and Shelby arrived at the main house.  Molly looked beautiful. Gus had watched Paul while Shelby helped her get ready.  Shelby, Gus and Paul were going to have dinner with Dan and hang with him at the main house until Brian and Justin returned at least.  Justin walked over to Molly and took her in his arms. Softly he said, “You ready for this, Mollusk?”


“I am, Justin. Let’s get it over with.  And the way you just walked over here, I don’t have to ask what you did all day.”  


“Are you two ready to go?” Brian came up and looped an arm around each of them.  “Tyler just texted. He will be at the restaurant at a separate table along with a police woman.”


“Oh great, something else to worry about.”


“Why does he bother you so much?” Justin asked.


“I don’t know. I just look at him and he infuriates me.”


It was a quiet ride into town.  As they got close Brian pulled over and they called Tyler on speaker phone, “Hey, we are about two miles out of town.”


“Is Molly going to pull this off?”


“Of course, I’m going to pull this off,” Molly sneared.


“Oh, Tyler, by the way, I have you on speaker phone,” Brian chuckled.


“Just ignore me at the restaurant and follow the plan.  Justin and Brian, Have drinks and they head home. I will be there until they are done with dinner.  Molly, you will be on your own from the restaurant back to the vineyard.”


“I’ll be fine!” Molly snarked.


Brian hung up before anything else could be said.


They arrived at the restaurant and Andrew already had a table for them.  He kissed Molly briefly and he wrapped his arm around her waist, “Oh, Andrew, let me introduce you.  Justin and Brian, this is Andrew Price. Andrew, this is my brother Justin and his husband, Brian.”


Brian extended his hand and Andrew took it.  Justin did the same. Everyone took a seat and ordered drinks and a couple appetizers.  


Brian started the conversation, “So Molly tells us you are working on some real estate venture.”


Andrew went into the schpeal of how he wanted to bring this area back to the way it was years ago.  Financial backing was needed to bring the buildings back to the way they were in their prime. Molly leaned into Andrew and linked her arm in his.


From an out of the way table behind Andrew and Molly, Tyler watched her.  Molly was good. If he didn’t know it was an act he would believe her.


Brian ordered a second round for all of them when the appetizers arrived.  Andrew whispered in Molly’s ear and then kissed her. Brian reached under the table and squeezed Justin’s upper thigh. He could feel the tension and knew it was all Justin could do not to come over the table and throttle Andrew.


As they finished the drinks and appetizers Brian and Justin started talking about needing to go.  “Andrew, why don’t you join us for lunch tomorrow. We are grilling with some friends. Maybe you can tell all of us what the bottom line of your venture is.  Our friend Dan is here from New York. He is usually in on a good deal. He is going to move here soon so I am sure he would like to get involved with the community.”


From Tyler’s table he could see dollar signs pop into Price’s eyes, “That would be great, guys.”


Brian and Justin got up.  Justin hugged Molly and softly whispered, “You ready, Molly?”


She nodded undetectably and Brian and Justin left the restaurant.


Tyler watched Molly and Andrew as they ate their meal.  She let him hold her hand and play with her hair. He realized for the first time what feelings she must have had for him and now she was putting herself out there to help all of them.  Maybe he had gotten the wrong idea about her. She was doing a hell of a job.


“Molly, I hope you don’t mind if we make it an early night.  Since I am coming over for lunch I have a report to get ready.”


Molly smiled at Andrew, “Sure, I understand.  Brian and Justin seemed pretty interested and Dan, is another great possibility. He’s a great guy.”


Andrew leaned over and kissed her.  “Let’s go. I don’t have that much to do.” As they walked away Tyler saw Andrews hand skim Molly’s ass.


Tyler watched them walk out.  Why did he feel like killing Andrew right now. He needed to go home and rest.  He must be really tired or something and tomorrow he had to be Dan’s ‘date’. It was the only way he could be there and Price had never seen him so it should all work out.  



Andrew and Molly walked to Andrew’s car.  He pressed her against the car and kissed her.  When they separated Andrew said, “I am so glad we bumped into each other at the cafe.”  He opened the door and gave her a hand as she got in. He got into the driver’s seat and headed toward the vineyard.


Molly was glad the car was dark.  She was sure his face showed her distress.  When they neared home, Andrew pulled onto a back road and turned the car off.  “Molly, do you know how much I appreciate what you have done for me? Not only have you helped my business but he reached across the car and pulled Molly close enough that he could kiss her.  His hand slid down her body to her waist and then his hand went lower and began to creep up her leg. “Oh, Molly, I would love to…” his hand was now resting on the thin piece of lace.


“Oh, Andrew, I would...our first time shouldn’t be in the car.  It should be in someplace comfortable, someplace we can explore….”


“I think I am exploring right now.” One of his fingers slid under the elastic leg band.


Molly tensed as Andrew’s mouth moved from her lips and then down her neck. “Oh, Andrew, I …”


Andrew sat  back in his seat. “You’re right, Molly.  Maybe we can find some time alone tomorrow after I get Brian and Justin signed onto the deal. We could celebrate the best way.”


“Sure.” She took a deep breath and continued, “That sounds wonderful, Andrew.”  As he started the car and drove toward the house she let out a slow breath. As the car stopped before the main house Molly kissed him goodnight and said she would see him around 12:30. She got out of the car and walked up to the main house turned to wave as Andrew went down the driveway. The door opened and Molly fell into Brian’s arms and sobbed.  


Brian picked her up and spoke softly as he carried her in. “Oh Molly, you’re home now.  Nothing can touch you here.” Over his shoulder he called, “Justin!” as he sat down with Molly in his lap.


Justin came from the guest room where Paul was sleeping and seeing Molly with Brian rushed over to them.  He dropped to his knees and Molly put her arms around Justin’s neck. “Molly, honey, did he do something to you.  I’ll kill that bastard!” He stroked her hair.


Brian and Justin did a little maneuvering and soon Molly and Justin sat side by side on the sofa.  “Brian, can you get her a drink,” Justin requested, “Molly did he hurt you? What happened?”


“He, he was sweet and he made my heart skip a beat and….” she started crying harder again.  Brian handed her a rocks glass with a finger of bourbon in it. After she took a sip she said, “I really wanted more and felt sick at the same time. What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I pick a good man.” Justin pulled her closer as she buried her head into his shoulder. Brian took the glass from her hand and set on the end table.


Now it was Brian’s turn to drop to his knees in front of Molly, “Molly, I know I have only known you about a year but, sweetheart, there is nothing wrong with you.  Men can be assholes and look at the example you had. Your dad was an asshole. But you are a beautiful, trusting woman who deserves the very best.” Molly took a deep, shuddering breath.


“Thanks Brian,” she leaned forward and kissed his cheek and then snuggled against Justin kissing him.  “You picked a good one, Justin.”


“I got really lucky,” Justin smiled over at Brian.


“I better get back to the cottage.  I am sure Gus and Shelby would like me to get Paul.


“Paul is asleep in our spare room,” Justin told her.


“And I texted Gus a minute ago and let them know you were home safe,” Brian added.


“We can take you both to the cottage, or we can take you down there, or you can just sleep here.”


“I don’t have anything to wear here.”


“We will get you a T shirt. Come to our room and I will find you something to wash  your face with and then we will get you tucked in for the night.”


Soon Molly was tucked into bed and Justin laid next to her.  “Do you want to talk about it?” Justin spoke softly not wanting to wake his nephew.


“He just kissed me and then started….touching me  and, Justin, I wanted him to. I am so lonely and he….”


Justin kissed her forehead.  “Oh, I know. I know you could just go out and get fucked but I know that isn’t you. You want the real thing and I have no doubt so very fortunate man will find you.”


“Thanks, Justin.  There is no reason both of us have to be lonely tonight.  Go to Brian.”


“Molly, I’m not sure I could have survive another round.  I lost count how many times….well, let’s say I am a little sore.”


“I can’t imagine having so much pain to love the one you’re with.”


“Oh Mollusk, during sex all I feel is pleasure. It’s just when we have a very, um, active day muscles just need to recover just like they would for anyone.  Why do I feel so weird talking to you about this. Have you ever had anal sex?”


“God, no! Why would I? My parts fit with my partners.”


“Oh trust me, so do mine! I’m just saying when you find the right person  there are lots of pleasures for you to discover yet. Gus doesn’t kiss and tell but from what I’ve heard they are very adventurous. Oh Mol, i hope this is all over in a couple weeks and then we are going to find you the perfect man for you.” Justin sang softly as he stroked her hair.  “You are so beautiful to me, You are so beautiful to me….” Justin slipped out of bed and kissed Paul and Molly before leaving the room.


Justin dropped his clothes in a chair and laid down next to Brian.  He moved close and Brian pulled him nearer. “Is Molly alright?”


“She will be as soon as Price is out of her life. She is just so lonely.  I feel guilty that we are so happy.”


“Oh Sunshine, you are the best big brother.” Brian pulled Justin onto his chest and held him tight. His hand moved down and wrapped around Justin’s cock. Justin responded immediately.


“Baby, I don’t think I can do it again tonight.  I am a little…..”


“Please let me,” Brian moved Justin to his back and he moved down Justin’s body.  He felt Brian’s warm mouth take him in.


Justin let out a sigh as Brian brought him to a fulfilling climax. Justin started to move down Brian’s body.  “No, Sunshine. It is time to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.”


Justin  snuggled against Brian, “I love you, darling,” and he dozed off.


Brian was sure Justin didn’t realize it but when he called him darling his heart soared. He always said it with pure love in his voice. “I love you, too, Sunshine.  I love you more than life itself.”



The morning came and everyone was in the  main house. Everyone agreed that it was best if Paul was never in the equation so Shelby and Gus were taking him out to lunch and then to a nearby park until they got the word it was safe to come back.  Molly’s eyes teared up as they drove away but then she took a deep breath. “I am going to go get ready for my fucking date and I am going to be so smokin’ hot he may want to give up his thieving ways.” Molly left heading for the cottage.  


Dan watched her walk away.  He turned toward Justin. “She is one strong woman.  Tyler told me she did amazing last night. He was very impressed.  It is really kind of cute. He is nervous about me being his ‘date’ today. Oh, and I plan to make it as uncomfortable as I can for him.”


“That might add a little levity to our day,” Brian joked as he walked up behind Justin, kissing his neck as he wrapped his arms around him.  “Trust me, I know this is serious but we have to act relatively normal and this is the only way to do it.”


Dan reviewed the plans, “We want you to show him around.  Let him see the studios and the house. Maybe we could take him to the barn where the wine is stored.  Anything for him to get an idea of your wealth.”


“Kinda funny, Dan, since you are probably worth more than I am,” Brian said.


“Brian, I don’t think that’s true but I do know that you and Justin together are worth a lot more than I am and you two never flaunt it but I want you to do whatever you can today to show off.  Wear the Rolexes I know you have. Talk about your other homes. Make stuff up, I don’t care. I will be saying things that aren’t true to make him think I am worthy of stalking, too. Tyler is going to act a bit like a airhead out just for my money.  That way he can lead the conversation that direction, too,” Dan took a breath. “So is all the food ready? Can I help with anything?”


“No, everything is ready except grilling the meat and putting some things in the oven soon.  We picked up salads and desserts last night. We just need to bake some potatoes and bake a peach crisp for dessert,” Justin looked at his watch.  I better get that in the oven now.”

“Can I help?” Brian ground his pelvis into Justin’s ass.


“Dan, please keep him distracted long enough for me to get the stuff in the oven.”


“Sure, oh Tyler’s pulling up now.  We will stay out of your hair unless you need us.”  Dan smiled at Justin as he turned to the house. After Justin closed the door, Dan said, “He is amazing.  I don’t think I could leave you alone with an old lover.”


Dan  turned toward Tyler.  “Glad you got here early, honey.” Dan tried to lean in and kiss him but


Tyler shoved him away. “I don’t kiss on the first date.”


“Oh, you will do a more than kiss for your rich sugar daddy.”  Dan draped an arm around Tyler’s shoulders. “Are you sure you can…” Dan stopped talking when he saw Molly walking up from the cottage.  “Now that is a stunning woman.”


Tyler looked the direction Dan was, he opened his mouth and nothing came out.  Molly was wearing a short sundress with platform heels. The combination made her legs look like went on forever. Her hair was pulled back but had a few curled tendrils around her face.  Finally Tyler said, “Wow.”


Brian laughed, “Harris, if Justin sees you look at her that way he may kill you instead of Price.” Brian went to meet Molly.  “You look breathtaking, my dear,” Brian kissed her on both cheeks and winked at her. “You got this.”


Justin came out of the house as Molly arrived.  “Molly, you didn’t have to look this good.”


“Yes, I did.  He has to believe I want to turn him on.”


Before he realized he was saying it, Tyler said, “That shouldn’t be a problem.”


“Put those eyes back in your head.  You’re my date for today.” Dan pulled him close and kissed his cheek. “Now, love of my life, let’s sit on the swing together.  I actually think I may hear him coming? Are you ready?” Dan asked.


“I just need to get this over with.”


“We expect it to end next weekend.”  Tyler commented.


Andrew’s car came around the corner.  It was a flashy little sports car. Molly turned on her smile and walked to the car.  She met Andrew as he opened the car door and the other men could hear his low whistle. Andrew pulled Molly to him and kissed her long and hard.


This time everyone heard a growl  come from deep inside of Justin. Brian poured Justin a large glass of wine and handed it to him.  Justin drank half of it and then took a step toward the two at the car. Loudly he said, “Andrew, welcome to our vineyard.”  Justin’s arrival at the car separated Molly and Andrew. He offered his hand and Andrew shook it. Come on up to the house.


“Andrew, let me introduce you to our friend, Dan and Dan’s date, Tommy.”  They had decided it was important to change his name incase Andrew knew there was someone new on his case.  Andrew shook both hands and then pulled Molly close again.


“Molly, wow, I mean I knew you were beautiful but I had no idea how stunning you really were until right now.”


“Molly, why don’t you show your friend around the house so he will be able to locate the facilities.”  Brian directed the rest to Andrew, “Later we will show you around the winery and the studios if you would like to see them.”  Brian was sure he saw a glint appear in Andrew’s eye.


“I would like that.  I have never seen the workings of a winery, or an art studio for all that matters.”  Brian handed Molly and Andrew a glass of wine as they went inside.


Brian started grilling the meat and Justin went in to get the rest of the food together.  “Would you like some help, Justin?” Tyler asked. “I’m not very good in the kitchen.”


“Sure, if you can carry a couple things would be great.”  Tyler and Justin went inside and assembled the rest of the food from the refrigerator and the oven. Justin pulled out a couple trays to help transport it.


Molly and Andrew were in the hall near the bedrooms  She showed him the master and the first of the guest rooms where the crib was.  “Justin and Brian don’t have kids do they?”


“Yes, they do.  Gus is all grown.  He is nearly finished with college and they have Brinn who is 8 going on 28. She is at summer camp.”  She made it very general.


“What’s with the crib?”


“Oh, Brian’s nephews visit from the East Coast with their kids so since the room is large they just keep it up all the time.”


“They must really be into family.”


“Family is everything to us.”


As they came back around to the kitchen Brian handed each of them some  items, too, and soon they were sitting around the outdoor table eating lunch.  There was steak and baked potatoes along with a couple salads. Soon everyone was chatting but the conversation leaned toward Andrew asking a lot of questions. At one point he excused himself and Dan followed him into the house. He stood outside the bathroom door and was sure he was talking to someone on his phone.  Dan left the hall and returned outside. Tyler texted his team and told them to track the call figurine he was talking to his partner, not calling home to Mom.


When Andrew returned they decided to go on the tour and have dessert later.  Andrew put his arm around Molly and Dan interlaced his fingers with Tyler who rolled his eyes when Andrew wasn’t looking. Of course, Brian and Justin were always in physical contact.  They showed Andrew and Tyler the studio. Andrew, of course, knew much of Justin’s work while but Tyler had to admit he had only seen the pieces Justin had in the local gallery. He had no idea how talented the good looking man was. Brian had an arm around Justin’s waist and pulled him in for a long kiss.  


Dan looked at Tyler, “You know you should always do what the host suggests,” Dan slid his hand down to Tyler’s ass and kissed him.  When Dan tried to slip his tongue into Tyler’s mouth Tyler clamped his lips shut tight. When they separated Dan couldn’t help but laugh a little at the look on Tyler’s face.  


While the men were distracted, Andrew also kissed Molly and his hand slid to the hem of Molly’s short sundress.  His mouth slipped from her mouth to her ear, “Tonight, gorgeous, you and me…” He rubbed against her hard enough for her to feel his semi erect penis.  She shivered from repulsion but he thought it was from need.


As they continued the tour they went to the winery barn.  Justin and Brian explained the business end and as much of the wine process as they understood. Tyler and Dan stayed a few steps behind.  Dan made it look like it was so he and Tyler could make out once in a while. When they did put their mouths near each other it was usually to whisper something to each other.  By the time they arrived back at the house for dessert the law men were sure Andrew had dollar signs in his eyes.


As dessert was served Andrew started hinting that he would love to see where Molly’s room was. “Oh, Molly has a cottage on the other side of the property along with my son and his girlfriend.” Brian filled him in.


“Why don’t you show it to me, Mol?”


“Oh, I…” Molly knew she couldn’t show him her place.  It was easy to blow off the crib in the house but there were toys everywhere.  

“Andrew, why don’t we talk dollar amounts.  What size of investment are you looking for?”  Dan questioned, trying to take the heat off Molly.


“Well, I don’t have exact numbers in front of me but the total numbers we are talking about is estimated to be close to $10 M.  Now we have financing for half that now. There are 5 people in so far at $1 M each. It would be up to you the amount you want to go in for.”


“Well, of course, we need to talk about it,” Brian said. “I have several projects I am already funding so I will have to talk to my money man.”


Dan chimed in, “I’ll have to check with my banker, too.  What do you say, Brian, Justin? Do you think you’d be good for $2.5.  I think I can swing that on a project that looks this good.”


Tyler was starting to get into his roll.  “Oh, baby, you really have that kind of money? I had no idea?” He wrapped his arm through Dan’s.


“Well, now you do.  Do I have to worry that you only love me for my money, Tommy?”


“Oh, no, Dan. I would never,” Tyler’s words were cut off by Dan kissing him hard.


After a few more minutes of chatting Dan, Tyler, Justin, and Brian,  picked up some of the dirty dishes and carried them in leaving Andrew and Molly alone.


“Well, it sounds like I have some celebrating to do, too.” Andrew tugged Molly onto his lap and as his mouth came down on hers his hand moved up her inner thigh.  “Molly, I want you!” His mouth moved down her neck as his hand moved closer to her heated center.


Molly was so confused.  Her body was betraying her while her mind was screaming no.  “I don’t feel right about having sex here.”


“Molly, anyone can see those two having sex in the paintings your brother did.  They were stunning but obviously they aren’t shy.” His hand was now cupping her and his finger was running up and down over the thin piece of fabric. His mouth moved down and she could feel his tongue dampening her  dress as her nipple responded to the heat and pressure.


Justin glanced out the window and if it wasn’t for Brian, Justin would have blindly run out to break them up.  Brian thought quickly, “Justin, I am going to call your phone and then call Molly in to talk to your mom, a family emergency.  Tuck is hurt or something like that.”


Through Molly’s sexual haze she heard Justin’s phone ring, and then she heard her name. “Molly, your mom’s on the phone.  She wants to talk to you and Justin together,” Brian called to Molly.


Molly shuddered, “I have to go inside. I’ll be ….back,” she said as she took a deep breath. “Brian, what is it?”  Molly rushed into the house. Dan and Tyler went out to entertain Andrew.


As soon as Molly was safely in the house Justin took her in his arms.  “Justin, what is it? Is mom hurt?”


“No, sweetheart.  Mom is fine. We just saw you out there with him and.. I couldn’t see him touching you like that.”


Molly hung onto him and cried.  “So our story is our step father, Tuck was injured in a car accident.” Justin went on.  “We aren’t sure if it is serious but you are scared. Got it?”


Molly nodded.  Brian stepped up.  “I will go break the news to the slimeball that he isn’t getting any from you tonight.”  He kissed her as he walked past and went outside. Molly held onto Justin tightly.


They could hear Brian talk and Andrew respond even though it wasn’t clear what they said.  A moment later they heard Andrew’s car driving away and Brian walked back inside.


“Well, Mr. Reed, I hate to tell you but our relationship is over although, if you have as much money as you say you do I might….”  Tyler said.


Dan grabbed him and pressed the full length of his body on his.  “I am that rich and trust me, I would give you a night you would never forget.”  The panicked look on Tyler’s face made all the men laugh. He patted Tyler’s ass.  “You don’t have to worry, Harris. I don’t need to take men not interested although I still think I could make you scream in pleasure.”


Molly pulled away from Justin.  “Thank you, all of you for getting him out of here.”  


Dan walked up and hugged her, “The reason I am here is to make sure you are safe as well as your niece.  By the way, Tia is doing well. My plants say she is about running the place.”


“Oh, I miss her so much,” Justin moved to Brian’s side to feel the comfort of his arms around him.  


“I miss her, too.  Oh, Molly do you want us to text Gus?”  Brian questioned.


“I just texted Shelby.  I told her to bring Paul to the cottage so I am going to head down there.”


“I will walk you.”  Tyler said.


“I can walk myself.  I am not a child and I am not injured.”


“Molly,” Tyler started.


“If you shut up, i’d rather have you walk me home than stand here arguing with you.” Tyler opened the door and Molly walked out.  Tyler followed closely.


“Molly, I know you don’t like me and that is fine but I want to let you  know that I think you are doing a great job with this. You could have just done the minimum but you are….”


“Do you know how to be quiet?”


“I do.  I just wanted to say thank you. Sorry, if that offends you, too. I have never met such a prickly beautiful woman.”


As they arrived at the cottage, Tyler walked in without permission.  “Do you mind? I don’t really want you in my home.”


“I am just doing a quick look around. I want to make sure you are alone.”  Tyler looked in the bedrooms and then the bathroom. Before he made it back into the living area Gus and Shelby walked in with a fussing Paul.


When Tyler walked out of the bathroom Shelby caught her breath. “Molly, I’m sorry.  We didn’t know you had…”


“Gus, Shelby this is Detective Tyler Harris.  Detective this is Gus and Shelby. Gus is Brian and Justin’s son and Shelby…”

“Is Gus’ girlfriend and if I am not mistaken, Brinn’s tutor.”


Gus shook his hand and then Shelby did.  “Nice to meet you, Tyler. Did this afternoon go well?” Molly and Tyler told them about the afternoon.


With no thought about it, Tyler took Paul from Gus and started walking and bouncing with him.  Within minutes Paul’s head was on his shoulder and he was nearly asleep. Molly gently took Paul and carried him to his crib and laid him down after kissing him.  


“Detective Harris, do you have children?”  Shelby asked. “You are a natural although it is so easy to like Paul. I love the little boy almost as if he was my own.”

“I am glad Molly has such good friends.  I do, I did have a child,” he said quietly.  “But I don’t anymore.”


Molly came out at that moment.  “Oh, you’re still here.”


“I was just leaving.  Now that your friends will be next door, I feel comfortable leaving you here. I will be in touch with you or your brother to tell you the  next step,” and with that Tyler was gone.


Shelby watched Tyler walk toward the house, “That man is FINE! I know you don’t like him but I could look at him all day.”


“You could, could you?  Well, I hope I can distract you soon enough that you will forget about that fine man and see what you have in front of you.” Gus pulled her close and he pulled her close sliding his hands into her shorts.  As he kissed her, Molly would swear Gus’ finger was very busy back there.


Molly made a mental note that next girl’s day or night they had, she was going to ask Shelby about  anal sex. “Seriously, you two, go home. Thank you for taking such good care of Paul but right now I need to be alone for awhile.”


“I’m sorry, Molly.  How did today go?” Shelby asked.


“Later Ok, Shel? I really do just need to be here with my baby.”  


Shelby hugged Molly.  “You know where we are if you need anything.”


Gus kissed his aunt’s cheek and they were gone.  Molly curled up on the couch and cried. She wasn’t sure what she was crying for but there was no stopping it.  Molly cried until she had no tears left and then she slept.


Gus and Shelby walked next door.  “Do you think she is alright?” Gus asked.  


“She obviously needed a little space.  We can check on her later tonight. It’s only 5:00 so if we can think of something to….” Gus threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom.  “Considering you had your finger up my ass at Molly’s house I am guessing you want to play a bit. Can I play, too? Get rid of that clothes and I promise if you’ve been missing a cock up your ass, I will do my best to take away the need.”


By the time their clothes were off, Shelby was digging in the toy drawer.  Shelby found a strapon and stepped into the belts and pulled it up. She pulled out the lube and pushed Gus into a comfortable position. “Gus, do you like this?”  She lubed her finger and began to run it up and down the valley of his ass. She soon focused on the bud and as her finger ran over it over and over, adding more pressure, Gus sighed. When her finger dipped inward and she stroked his prostate he whimpered.


“Oh Shelly please, I need  more.”


“Ok,  Gussy, take a deep breath and push out gently.” Shelby slowly pushed in and then she just began to move in and out.  She reached around him and stroked his erections softly in time to her movement. She heard Gus whimper and then as she slid her finger over the tip of his cock he lost control. She thrust a couple more times as he emptied himself.


“Shelly, do you know how much I love you?”


“I do, Gussy. You show me everyday and I want to keep you as satisfied as you keep me.”


“Oh, Shelly, you always do. It is like you know me better than I know myself.  I needed this tonight.”


“Let me know if I don’t feel it.”


“Shelly, now it’s my turn.  Lay down,” he gently laid her on her back.  “What do you want?”


“I love everything you  do.”


Gus dropped to his knees and reached for her hips.  He placed her feet on the bed so her knees were bent.  Gus lowered his mouth and began to slowly run his tongue up and down her and as he could feel the tension growing.  He began to suck on her clit at the same time he inserted his fingers into her ass sending her into sensation overload.  She climaxed loud and hard. By the time she calmed a bit he was hard again so they spooned and from behind he slowly slipped into her heated vagina. From behind he moved in and out at a relaxed pace and together they climbed and slowly fell over the edge together.


“Gussy, I will love you forever.”


“And I will be there forever. I can’t wait to get into our new home.  The staircase will be here this week, I hope. It is supposed to be. It is so beautiful.”  Gus continued to talk softly about their house until he could tell she was dozing. He snuggled even closer to her and drifted off as well.



Monday morning Gus was up early and was off to the building site.  Shelby walked next door and knocked softly. She didn’t want to wake Paul and Molly up if they were still asleep.  She had checked on her the night before and Molly seemed fine. Right now Shelby wanted to find out a little more about the gorgeous detective.  


“Who is it?”  Molly’s voice called.


“Just me,” Shelby called back.


Shelby heard the door unlock and open.  Molly stood behind it in just her underwear.  “I didn’t want to open the door like this if it was Gus. Let me pull on some clothes and then I will need to change Paul.”


“I’ll change the little guy, if you don’t mind me being in the bedroom while you dress.”


“Come on in.  So did you and Gus have an eventful evening?”


“Oh, ya!  It was quite epic actually.  I love that man more than I can put in words.”


As they were both  focused on other things while they continued to speak.  “Shelby, can I ask you something? If you don’t want to answer it I understand.”


“Mol, we don’t have secrets.  Well, I don’t have secrets from you. What’s up?”


“When you and Gus were here yesterday.  He started kissing you...was he doing what I think he was doing with his hands down your pants?  Oh, I can’t believe I just asked you that. I mean why…”


“Was he fingering me in the ass? Oh, god, yes.  He is so amazing.”


“Why? I mean I enjoy sex but I can’t imagine having someone’s finger ups my ass.”


“Oh, Molly, I love it when we have anal sex and so does Gus.”


“I’ve heard guys like it because a woman is a lot tighter there.”


“That’s true but I meant Gus likes it when I fuck his ass, too.”


Molly, now dressed, turned around shocked. “You what?”


“Oh my dear Molly, when you find the right guy, and I know you will, you and I will continue this conversation. And speaking of the right guy, that detective, if I were you I would have jumped him already.  I don’t know when I have seen such a fine looking man.”


“I guess he is but he is such an arrogant asshole I can barely be in the same room as he is.”


“And what about the way he took care of Paul.  Do you know anything about him personally? I think you were in the bedroom when he said he had a child once.”


“That’s an odd comment.  Did it sound like his child had died?”  Molly asked curiously.


“No, not really.  It was very odd. That’s why I wondered if you knew anything.”


“Maybe that’s why he is such an annoying human,” Molly said irritated but then her face softened.  “He really was good with Paul. I can’t imagine not having him with me. I wonder what the story is.  I will have to ask Dan. I will bet he had him checked out.”


“Molly, does it bother you if Gus and I get a little frisky, where did that word come from, when we are with you?”


“No, I hope I didn’t give you that impression.  It’s just that Andrew woke up all these feelings I hadn’t had for a long time.  I am not sure I ever felt what you and Gus have or what Justin has with Brian.”


“You will.”  Shelby turned to face Molly holding a freshly changed Paul.  “Do you know how much I love this little guy? I know he’s yours but I am so glad you share him with me.  I can’t wait to have one of my own. Gus is just so young yet….”


“Now it’s my turn to say, ‘you will’.  It is obvious how much Gus likes kids and loves you. I am just glad to know we will be related someday. Since you are here, would you mind watching Paul while I run out to your house.  They are supposed to be installing some of the flooring and I want to make sure they got the right one before it gets installed.”


“Sure, take your time.  I will probably take him to our cottage.  I have some wash to do. It is really quiet without Brinn around.  Even though she isn’t in school she comes by a couple of times a day just to talk about stuff.  Come on, Paul. Let’s see if we can teach you some new words.”


Monday was a quiet day. Brian and Justin missed Brinn but Brian was making good use of the time without her.  They stayed in bed until nearly 10:00 and then late afternoon had a little ‘meeting’ in the studio. Dan spent the day with Tyler.  By the end of the day they hoped they had everything set. Dan had called Andrew on behalf of all of them. He stated they were all fairly sure they could get the funding for the project.  Dan could hear Andrew’s excitement. He thought he could hear Andrew spending $5 M through the phone line.


“Mr. Reed, Dan, I will need some time to get everything together.  My lawyer will need to get the paperwork together and he is out of town until Friday.  Do you think a lunch meeting could be arranged on Friday?”


“I think that should work.  I actually may run to NYC for a couple days.  Then I can get the finances together myself.” They spoke a few minutes more and then said goodbye.


Dan spent the afternoon looking for someplace to live.  He enjoyed staying at the vineyard but if he planned to live in California he couldn’t live with them until he had a place built.  He would need to find an apartment or condo to live in until he got a place of his own. He decided he would just need to stop by Marcus’ office and put him on the lookout for a temporary place.


Dan strode up the real estate office and smiled when he saw Marcus at his desk deep in thought.  He watched from the door for a few seconds before he pushed the door open. Marcus looked up and for a second Dan thought he saw a look of appreciation. He was sure if Marcus wasn’t gay he was interested in seeing what it was about and he planned to be the one to introduce him to the pleasures.


“Dan, I didn’t, it’s nice to see you.  I hope you aren’t rescheduling our appointment.”


“Oh no, I look forward to our date tomorrow.” Dan used the word date to watch his reaction.  Marcus flushed for a moment. “I actually am hoping you can give me your whole afternoon tomorrow.  I am in need of an apartment or condo to rent until I can purchase land and have a house built.”


“I...I should be able to make that happen,” Marcus nearly stuttered as Dan laid a hand on his shoulder.


“I am glad to hear that.  If I’m lucky I can convince you to have dinner with me, too.”  Dan let a finger trace Marcus’ jawline. “You had a smudge. I think I got it all.  Oh, wait, there is one more spot.” He licked his finger and slid it along Marcus’ cheek and then onto Marcus’ lips.  He could feel Marcus lip tremble and when Marcus licked his lips reflexively his tongue touched Dan’s finger. Both men jumped like an electrical shock ran through them.  “Um, I better go. I will be back tomorrow. See you then.” Dan dashed out like a teenager that had his first kiss. He needed that man.



On Tuesday morning, Dan was in the kitchen when Justin walking in with his robe on.  “I thought I heard you up. Other than discussing the meeting Friday, we didn’t talk.  From the look on your face, I think you saw the realtor again.”


A look crossed over Dan’s face that surprised Justin, “You really like this guy.”  He took a cup of coffee and sat down on one of the kitchen stools. “Tell me about him.”


Dan sat down next to him with his own cup and began talking. As he talked he realized he really didn’t know much about him.  “He is so gentle and very shy but there’s something about him. When I asked about a wife, he started talking about the woman his mom wanted him to marry.  He never mentioned dating or a girlfriend. I know his family live two hours away. His lips are so soft so….”


“How do you know what his lips feel like?”  A smirk crossed Dan’s face, “I couldn’t stop myself.  I am obsessed with him. I feel like I already know his soul and I don’t really know anything. Hell, I can’t be positive he is gay but I promise by tomorrow evening I will.”


Justin reached over and hugged Dan.  “I hope he is everything you want.” Before separating Dan and Justin kissed innocently.


“What the hell?” Brian stepped into the kitchen. The tone in his voice had Dan backing off quickly.


“Shut up, Brian. We were talking about Dan’s feelings for this guy.”  Brian spun Justin around and slid his hand into the robe and as he brought his mouth down on Justin’s he felt Justin grow hard.


“Ok, and this leads to the other thing I want to talk to you about.  I am looking for a place to live. I just can’t stay here indefinitely.” Brian stepped back and turned Justin to face Dan again.  Dan reached over and pulled Justin’s robe closed. “It has been far too long since I have..well, had the pleasure of a man’s company and the two of you are just too crazy in love for a single guy.”


Brian draped  his arms around Justin and when Dan looked at his face the love just shown from it.  Justin clamped his hands over Brian’s and leaned against him.


Brian looked at his friend, “You know you are welcome to stay and you are welcome to bring friends over but I understand.  I hope you can find someplace that will keep you comfortable until Gus can build a house for you.”


“I plan to hire Molly for the interior.  You know if you are really looking to invest in a new local business those are the two you should back.  They are good.”


“Huh, never thought about that.” Brian said as he looked at Justin. “Maybe we will talk to those two as soon as this Price thing is over.”


“Well, I need to get going.  I am not sure if this is a date but I am going to do my best to make it one. Don’t plan on me for dinner.  I told Marcus I was planning on having dinner with him.”


Justin smiled, “I want details tomorrow.”


“You got it.  Oh, you don’t mind if I bring him a couple bottles of wine do you?”


Brian walked over to the wine closet.   He came back in about five minutes with a  divided bag with 6 bottles, two glasses, and a cork screw.  “Here. There are two white, two red, and two sparkling. If you drink all six today, you will be getting lucky tonight. However, you may not remember it.”


“Thanks, Brian.”  He kissed Brian as he did Justin earlier. “Go back to bed and have fun.  I will text and tell you where I’m sleeping tonight just so you know Price didn’t get me and just so you know.  Brinn is doing great and I have a couple men around here too.” And Dan was gone.


“Do you think we really need to be worried?” Justin asked.  “Maybe Molly and Paul, and Gus and Shelby should move in here until this is over.”


“I agree.  I’ll call Gus and you can call Molly right after we,” Brian offered his hand and the two walked back to their bedroom.



Dan arrived at the real estate office right on time. He knew he may have gone a little too far yesterday.  He hoped he hadn’t frightened him off. As he entered the office he saw Marcus sitting at his desk. “Hi,” Marcus said. “Are you ready for a full afternoon?”  


“Oh, definitely.  Did you have plans made for lunch?”


“I really didn’t.  I thought we could just stop at the diner.”


“Well, then I am glad I took the initiative and had a basket prepared for us.  And my friend sent along some wine so we are set. Where are we off to first?”


Marcus stood and if Dan wasn’t mistaken he seemed a little braver today.  “I thought we would look at the land first. There is a chance of rain later this afternoon.  We should have time to eat lunch and look at the spots before it rains. The men placed the picnic lunch in the small trunk along with the wine Dan had and Marcus steered the car toward the country.  The first spot was very beautiful but there were already homes going up in the area. “Oh, I am sorry, Dan, this construction wasn’t mentioned. I know you want more, no need more privacy.”


“You are right about that.  I want to be able to make love to my lover on the grass if I want to.” Dan’s arm wrapped around Marcus waist as he guided him back to the car.  He opened Marcus’ door for him. Once he sat down, Dan closed the door and then leaned on the window. “Marcus, I am not going to try to play coy. I want you.  I want you as a friend and I want you in my bed. If you don’t feel anything between us tell me now. But, if I’m right, you are interested or at least intrigued.   Think about it, please.” Dan’s hand went under Marcus’ chin and tipped it so their eyes met. Dan ran the back of his hand down Marcus’ cheek and then he moved to the other side of the car and joined him.


It was a silent ride to the next site.  This was definitely off the beaten path and there was a large tree in the middle of the clearing. “Pop the trunk, Marcus.  We will have lunch here. Dan carried the basket of food while Marcus carried the blanket and a bottle of the red Brian sent with the glasses and the corkscrew.  Soon they were sitting on the blanket and the wine was open. Dan poured a sample in one of the glasses. “Here, have a taste. This is probably my favorite red they make. He moved the glass to Marcus lips and tilted the glass just enough so the red liquid reached his lips.


“Oh, that is good. I have heard about the Taylor-Kinney’s but never had the privilege to meet them. I hope you will soon.  Eat. It looks very good.” They both put some food on plates and began to eat. Dan ate quietly for a while hoping Marcus would say something.  


Marcus took a bite of some cheese and meat on a cracker.  “Here, try this. The combination is great.” As Marcus tried to hand it to him, Dan leaned forward and opened his mouth.  Marcus hesitated a split second but then he put the offering into his mouth. Dan grabbed his wrist and slowly licked off Marcus’ finger.


“God, Dan.” Marcus growned. “Please, I …. I just can’t.  I have never been with a man and I can’t lie, since I have met you I can’t think of anything else.  But, I just….my family expects me to marry a good girl, preferably our friend’s daughter but a female is the only option.”


“Oh, trust me, Marcus,female is not the only way. Do you like being with women? I am guessing at your age you are no longer a virgin.”


“No, that was gone a very long time ago.  I do like women but, if I’m honest, I have also been interested in many men.  Once in college I had a fraternity brother who kissed me but I was too scared to know if I enjoyed it or not and he was definitely too drunk to perform in any way.”


“Marcus, may I show you what a real kiss should be like?” Dan moved the food to the side and slid a bit closer with a glass of wine in his hand.  Dan offered the glass to Marcus who took a swallow. He then finished the glass and set it to the side. He then slowly brought his lips to Marcus’ and slipping a hand behind his head. His lips rested gently on Marcus’ and as he applied some pressure he laid him flat on his back and their chests pressed against each other as Dan deepened the kiss.  When Dan pulled away Marcus nearly followed Dan’s lips. Dan poured each of them a little more wine. He then recorked the bottle and began to put the food back in the basket.


“Dan, I…”


“Marcus I really want to talk but he  pointed at the mountains and the dark clouds that were moving their way. Let’s get to the car and then we can talk.”

They had just made it inside the car before the heavens opened and rain began spattering the windshield.  As Marcus began to drive he regained his composure. “I thought you might prefer a furnished place while you are waiting for your new home to be built.”


“I hadn’t even thought about that yet, but yes, that would be best.  Are there some available?”


Marcus glanced over at him, “There aren’t a lot of options fully furnished but since I didn’t think money was a barrier I found two and both are very nice. I am sorry we don’t have much to offer.  I know you are used to New York City.”


“I’m tired of New York.  That’s why I am going to move here.” Dan’s hand went up to Marcus’ hair.  He ran his fingers through it. Marcus shivered. “Sorry, you had a leaf….”  Dan held it up.


“I thought it might be like the smudge on my cheek yesterday.” Marcus smiled a bit.”

“Did it bother you?” Dan asked softly.


“It bothered me all night.”  Marcus turned off the main road and pulled into a parking lot in front of a row of new townhouses. “I think this is the best fit for you.  It is set up with one bedroom and an office. Most of these homes are sold. This was the unit they showed but since they don’t need it they said they were willing to rent this out to a businessman like you month to month.”  


Dan got out of the car and looked around.  It was a beautiful area. It had a view of the distant mountains that he was sure would be beautiful when it snowed up there. “I like what I see out here.  Let’s go check the inside.” Dan rested his hand on Marcus’ lower back as they walked to the door. Marcus pulled out a key and opened it. It had a very spacious open floor plan downstairs. “I like it.  Please, show me the upstairs.”


The first door opened into an office.  It was a nice size and had what he needed to work.  “All I would need is my computer and a printer.” They went back out to the hall and after they saw a bathroom Marcus opened double doors which led into the master suite.  The centerpiece of the room was a king sized bed. Doors led to a walk in closet, a large bathroom, and there was a French door which led out to a little balcony. “I can see us sitting here, drinking a glass of wine, or better yet, a cup of coffee in the morning.” As they stepped back into the room and Marcus shut the door, Dan stepped up behind him and pressed himself tightly against him. “Marcus, I need to know if I have any chance.” Dan whispered in his ear. “If you say no, I will stop this. I will take this and the land with the brook running through it. You have those sales no matter what you tell me but, Marcus, I need to know.”


Slowly Marcus turned.  His face was a meer inch or two from Dan’s. “I can’t promise you anything beyond tonight, Dan, but I want tonight.” Dan pulled Marcus against him and again their lips met and although he was a bit tentative, Marcus put his arms around Dan’s neck and pressed his pelvis against Dan.


“Oh Marcus,” Dan began to unbutton Marcus’ shirt and as he pulled the tails out of his pants, his hands slid under the crisp material.  The skin was warm and smooth with a minimal spattering of hair on his chest. Slowly Dan’s hands moved down his arms taking the shirt with him.  He kissed long and sweet as he finished removing his shirt. His hands move back up Marcus’ s lightly tanned, muscular arms. Just the feel of his skin made Dan groen. He stepped even closer and reached for Marcus’ belt.


“Woah, Dan, please. I need to…”  his hands came up to Dan’s head and entwined in his hair.  He tentatively added pressure to their mouths. Dan focused on just kissing him. His mouth began to travel downward.  He stopped a second and took Marcus’ hands, leading him to the bed. “Oh, shit. I bet there aren’t even sheets on the bed. And is it safe to stay here?”


Marcus stepped back and picked up his shirt. “We probably shouldn’t.  Come with me.”


“Marc, I….”


“Shhh, come with me. We aren’t going far.”  They went down the steps and out the back door of the townhouse.  Holding onto Dan’s hand he walked to the next door. He took his car keys out of his pocket, found what he was looking for, and turned the key in the lock. As the door swung open Marcus looked at him and said, “Welcome to my home.”  He led him through the house to the bedroom. It was the exact same floor plan in reverse.


Dan reached down to pull off his shirt but Marcus stopped him.  “Let me,” he whispered. He pulled the polo shirt off Dan and very tentatively ran his fingers down Dan’s chest, followed by his warm lips.  Dan felt Marcus tremble.


“Oh, Marcus….let’s lay down.”  Dan didn’t rush anything. They laid  there exploring above the waist with hands and lips. Eventually, Dan’s hands rested on Marcus’ belt.  He looked into Marcus’ eyes and ever so slightly he nodded. “I promise not to do anything you don’t want me to do.” Dan said as he slowly slid down the zipper.  He felt Marcus tense as Dan’s hands slid down Marcus legs and then offered him his hand as he stepped out of his pants. Dan offered his hand to Marcus and led him to the bed. Soon they were laying on the bed looking at each other. Dan’s mouth began to travel downward.  His tongue traced Marcus’ collar bone and then he nipped his way down until his mouth landed on one of his nipples. Dan heard the sharp intake of breath. As his mouth continued to focus on the hard pebble his hand moved downward. His fingertips grazed the skin beneath the waistband of Marcus’ briefs and as Dan’s mouth began to move lower so did the briefs.


“Dan, I don’t know if I can..” Dan’s tongue began dipping in and out of his belly button, making Marcus’ whole body shiver. Dan moved back up and kissed him and as he did he put his hand into Marcus underwear and found what he was looking for.  


Marcus’ shaft was completely erect.  “Marcus, I am going to remove your briefs now.” When Marcus didn’t object he tugged them down and threw them in a chair.  His eyes scanned this beautiful man’s lean, muscular body. There was a light covering of auburn hair on his arms and legs. “Oh, Red, you are beautiful!” His eyes landed on the erection and slowly Dan’s mouth came closer to it.  His thumb brushed the clear liquid from the tip.


“Oh, Dan, if anyone ever found out...if my family….they will never speak to me again.  This can’t be…” with that Marcus cried out as Dan’s mouth came down on Marcus. Marcus lost control of all thought.  He cried out as Dan brought him to climax. Dan moved back up and pulled Marcus close.


Marcus’s mouth  moved to Dan’s ear. “Is it always like that? I mean every nerve of my body…”


“You haven’t seen anything yet, Red.”  Ever so gently Dan rolled Marcus over. Dan ran his tongue down Marcus’ spine.  As he ran out of spine he moved ever so slowly down between his cheeks.


“Dan, NO, you can’t do that.  OH GOD!” Dan’s tongue slowly worked its way in as deep as it could go. Marcus whimpered, “Oh, Dan, I have never….”


“You are about to. Marcus, I want to make love to you.  Tell me, I may. I won’t do anything unless I know…”

“Oh, yes! But I don’t know if I can….”


“Relax, Red. I will take it ever so slow.  The last thing I want to do is cause you any pain.  I just want to bring you pleasure you have never felt before.” He moved Marcus onto his side.  “Ok, Red, take some deep breaths. I won’t lie. This will hurt but if you can relax and breath out as I move in it won’t hurt very long.  Dan pressed up against Marcus and after slipping on a condom and lube he continued to talk softly as he pressed on the entry, “Long breath out.” Marcus followed the directions and his head entered him.


“Oh, it hurts, Dan, it really hurts.”  Marcus whimpered but Dan kept moving ever so slowly inward. Dan moved all the way in and then stopped moving. Dan spoke softly and reached around to clasp Marcus’ cock and slowly began to move his hand in the same rhythm he moved in and out. It was only moments before Dan and Marcus cried out together.


Dan turned Marcus over again and kissed him languidly and then pulled Marcus into his arms.  “Are you alright, Red,” Dan said softly.


“I have never….Oh, Dan….what am I going to do?  It was never like this with women. I have never felt so alive.”


“I think it is time for a nap before we try it again.”  


Marcus nodded and snuggled even closer to Dan.


It was early evening when Brian and Justin started dinner.  Justin had spent most of the afternoon boxing up paintings to send on to the gallery while Brian worked on Kinnetic business.  Around 5:00 pm Justin entered the office. Brian looked up and smiled at his beautiful husband. He slid his chair back and Justin sat down in his lap. Justin noticed he looked tired.


“Hey,” Justin said softly. “Are you hungry?” His hand rested on Brian’s cheek as he lowered his mouth to his.


“I’ll take more of that.”


“You can always have more of that.  How about a chicken caesar salad? I think we have everything for that.”


“That sounds great.  Do you need some help?”

“Just finish up your work.  Maybe we can watch a movie after we eat.”


“Sure,” as Brian kissed him again both of their phones signaled a text.  Brian reached for his phone and looked at it. “Looks like Dan got lucky. The message is from Dan.  It says, ‘Won’t be home 4 dinner or Breakfast!’ Sounds like Dan got lucky.”


“Dan is in love.”


“Oh, come on.  They just met.”


“This guy is different. I hope Dan doesn’t get hurt.  It has been a long time since he has been in love.”


“There is definitely something to say about love.”  Brian said as Justin’s mouth brushed his again.


As Justin walked to the door, Brian said, “I hope it is a short movie.”


Justin stopped at the door, “Brian what do you think about what Dan said about Molly and Gus?”


“I have a feeling those two are already planning something.  Gus has made a couple comments but has always stops before he completes the thought.  I’d like to wait and let them tell us what they are thinking.”

 

“I can wait. Just like you can wait until the movie is over tonight.”

Chapter 6 by Simply written

Chapter 6



Dan woke up in Marcus’ bed.  They had played until late into the night.  Marcus had shone an amazing learning curve. He had used his talented mouth to bring Dan pleasure he had only known a couple times in his life.  At one point Dan ran out in a towel to grab the picnic basket from out of the car and they ate some cheese and drank more of the wine Brian had sent.  After the nourishment, Dan had shown Marcus the pleasure of his prostate before they both collapsed in exhaustion.


In the morning they showered together.  As Dan soaped Marcus’ back Dan needed to know. “Marcus,  what now? I have never felt like this so fast. Marcus, please tell me you will….tell me you care about me.”


“Dan, it isn’t that easy.  I just can’t turn my back on my family.”


“I think you have that backwards.  Your family wants to turn their back on you.  Tell me, have you ever felt like you did last night. Had your body ever sung like that before?” Dan slipped his finger into Marcus and stroked his prostate ever so gently.  Marcus leaned back against Dan.


“I have never felt like this before.  Dan, I want to be with you but right now I just can’t be out there. Please, Dan,” Marcus turned to face him. “I don’t know how I could go back now but I don’t know how to move forward either.  Please, Darling Dan, give me time to figure this out. Oh, please don’t make me choose right now.” Marcus leaned in and kissed Dan with such feeling he nearly cried.


“Oh, Red, you don’t have to make any decisions right now.  I will take what you will give me as long as you will give it.” Dan’s fingers moved through Marcus’ wet hair. “I hope I can be enough.


As the week went on, the tension rose in the house.  Justin was glad Brinn was out of the line of trouble but he missed her horribly. He had to keep reminding himself that it was for her safety and by Friday morning he knew he had to concentrate on the task at hand and Brinn would be home tomorrow. Having Paul and Molly in the house had helped.  Shelby and Gus were also sleeping there but Gus was at the building site at least twelve hours a day and Shelby tried to stay out of Brian’s way as much as she could.


Tyler was going to be at the house by noon.  When Brian had insisted on Andrew bringing his partner with him to the signing the meeting got moved to 4:00.  Everything was set up to get them on fraud charges. They were going to have the meeting room bugged as well as bugs on each person.  Tyler was going to be in the next room monitoring the conversation. Justin already said he would be saying little because he couldn’t trust what he would say.  He knew Molly would be sitting next to Andrew and would probably be in physical contact with him most of the time. It was decided Dan would lead most of the conversation since he had the most knowledge of the plan.  He had the evidence that Andrew and his partner did not own the land. He would spell it all out. And then Tyler would come in with a couple men and make the arrest.


Molly had sat silently sneering at Tyler as Dan and Tyler spelled everything out.  “Molly, do you have any questions?” Tyler asked.

“Just one.  Are you leaving town as soon as this over with?”


“Molly, I am sorry you and I didn’t start out better.  I am afraid you may have to put up with having me in town.  The CBI needed an office in this area and thanks to a couple generous men,” He looked at Brian and  Justin, “we have an office but Molly, unless you decide to break the law I promise to stay out of your way.”  Tyler felt a pang from somewhere inside him.


Molly shot Justin and Brian a look of disbelief. “Thank god I don’t have any illegal habits. I will play this out and as soon as Andrew is in custody I will no longer have to put up with you.”  


Shelby came out of the bedroom with a chatty Paul.  “Sorry but someone was hungry.”


“Not a problem.” Tyler crossed the room and easily took Paul out of Shelby’s arms.  He kept talking without missing a beat as he held the little boy. When Shelby had some food ready for him Tyler kissed the top of his head and passed him back.  


“You are obviously comfortable with kids, Tyler.  I know you aren’t married but I never asked if you had children,” Justin looked quizzically at him.


“I did in another lifetime.” Tyler was deep in thought for a moment and then moved the conversation along. “So are there any questions?”


“Is there any real danger? Have they ever been violent?”


“There was one case someone was knocked out but I don’t see anything like that occurring.  In that case, it was an elderly man who was alone. You will not be alone.”


After a little more conversation, they got ready to go.  Molly had dressed up a bit since the story was she and Andrew were going to go out to celebrate afterward.  She was playing with Paul to calm her nerves until she left. Tyler couldn’t seem to stop looking at her. Molly caught him for a third time.  “What is your problem? Do I have a smudge on my face? Lipstick on my lips? What is it?”


“No,” he stuttered.  “No you look nice. Do you have any concerns?”


“Don’t worry.  I can do this and then I can be done with you.”


“I know you can do this.  You did an excellent job last time.”


“Oh,” Molly said. She was so surprised she didn’t say anything else.  


“Fine, I’m done trying to make peace. You are impossible.”


“I….” Molly started a retort but was cut off.  


“Excuse me, but I need to go.  The rest of you have about an hour.  I want to get in place before they arrive.”  Tyler shook hands with the men and nodded to Molly across the room before leaving.  


Dan stepped out on the porch to call Marcus.  They hadn’t seen each other since Wednesday morning but had talked at least once a day.   Dan just wanted to hear his voice. No that wasn’t true. He wanted to touch that man but that would have to wait until tonight.  “Hey Red, are we still on for tonight.”


“Yes, that time will work for me.”


“Not alone?”


“That’s correct. I look forward to meeting with you.”


“Oh, not nearly as much as I look forward to seeing all of you, Red. See you at 7:00, your place.  I’ll bring dinner.” Just before ending the call softly he said, “Red, I….see you tonight.”


Justin walked over to Molly and put his hand on her arm.  “You ready for this, Mollusk?”


“I am ready for this to be done.  Then I won’t have to see Andrew of Tyler again.”


“I wish you could see that Tyler is a good guy. He only wants to do his job the best he can.”  Molly rolled her eyes. “Well, he can’t be all bad. Did you see how good he was with Paul?”


“I guess he has to have some good quality but I haven’t seen it yet.”



The ride into town was fairly quiet.  Everyone was in their own thoughts as they pulled up to the meeting spot which was in an office downtown.  It was a space Brian set up as all the property Andrew had access to was in need of major repairs, since the scam was on improving these spaces. According to the paperwork they had seen, Andrew had his name on 12 buildings in the area and all of those perspective sellers would be out of luck.  Brian had already started reviewing the buildings to see if he could purchase some of them or help with the restoration.


“Hey, Mollusk, you ready to do this?”  Justin said softly glancing at her in the back seat.


“Let’s get this over with. I just want to get home to  my baby and forget I ever met these men and that includes Harris.”


Justin noticed a smile briefly cross Brian’s lips.  They had talked about Molly’s dislike of this man and both agreed Tyler didn’t feel the same and they actually thought Molly and the detective would make a good pair but today was not the day to mention that.


Justin opened Molly’s door for her and squeezed her hand.  If anyone was watching he didn’t want to make it look unusual.  Brian came around and never being shy, pulled Justin into his arms for a long kiss. “You told me to act normal,” he said quietly, “And I am never more normal than in your arms.”


Molly coughed exaggeratingly, “You two really are obnoxious sometimes. I was just thinking I am not sure men are worth the trouble.”


Brian slipped an arm around Molly’s waist and kissed the top of her head. “Honey, don’t give up.  There have to be a few good straight guys out there and whoever finds you will be the lucky one.”


“Thanks, Brian.  You can be sweet when you and my brother aren’t being assholes.” She winked at him as they walked toward the building.   Dan pulled up and after locking his car joined the trio.


“Well, Molly, do you and Gus have my new house designed yet?”  Dan asked as they walked in making it seem like any old meeting.  Just because there was $5 M on the line and a couple arrests pending there was no reason to act differently.  At least this was the attitude they all tried to give off.


As they walked into the room, Andrew and the other man stood up. Andrew walked up to Molly and took her in his arms, kissing her. “Hello, gorgeous. Good afternoon, gentlemen.  Please have a seat.” He pointed to the chairs on the opposite side of the table. He held Molly’s hand and had her sit next to him. “Let me introduce everyone. Fred, let me introduce you to our newest partners.  This is Brian and Justin Taylor Kinney, and Dan Reed. Gentlemen, this is my business partner Fred Brown.” They all nodded and greeted each other.


“So have you two worked together long?” Dan asked the men across the table.   He knew they had been working the con for about 5 years and he knew neither of them were using their real names.


“We have done a few small projects together but this is the biggest thing we have been involved in and that is because of the generosity of the three of you. We are so excited to be able to help this lovely community,” Andrew began but Dan noticed ‘Fred’ was not so relaxed.


“Um, gentlemen, I don’t want to rush you but I do have a plane to catch today so I would like to get these papers signed and the funds transferred soon.”


Andrew passed out the paperwork and turned the laptop so it faced Brian, Justin, and Dan. They knew they would have to actually transfer the money before the cons could be arrested. They reviewed the paperwork and signed on the required line.  Andrew was focusing on Molly more than what the three men were doing. Molly was shocked he was making a move on her while they were in this meeting. Andrew’s hand had made its way farther up her skirt the longer he sat there. She actually moved slightly for him as he nudged her legs slightly further apart.  He was going to get his piece of her tonight before fleeing tomorrow. Too bad Molly was related to them or maybe he could have gotten her to come along with him. He had a feeling she would be really hot in bed.


Justin knew Andrew was doing something both from Andrew’s movements and Molly’s face. Brian put his hand on Justin’s and squeezed it. “Sunshine, do you have the bank code for us to transfer the money?”


“Oh, ya.” Justin redirected his focus.  He typed in the number and then moved the computer to Dan.  Dan put his bank code in and hit transmit. The moment he did that he used the phrase Tyler was waiting to hear.


Dan spoke in a natural tone, “Well, gentlemen, I guess our business is done for the day. Within seconds the door flew open and four men came in with guns out. Before Brian and Justin knew what was happening another officer had them out the door.


Molly found herself with Andrew’s arm wrapped around her neck from behind with a gun in her back. Fred had also pulled a gun but before he could aim it anywhere he was tackled by Dan and the other officers.  Dan was caught in the stomach by a tackling policeman. The wind was knocked out of him. In all the confusion, Andrew pulled Molly backward and shoved her out the door. Molly was shoved out the backdoor right into the arms of Tyler Harris. When Andrew saw him he said, “Well, look who we have here.  Let me guess, you aren’t Dan’s boyfriend. I am betting you are a detective.” He aimed the gun right at Molly’s head. “Drop the gun or I’ll drop her.” He yanked Molly back into his reach. “And to think I was going to fuck your brains out tonight. Drop the gun or I will do it.” He pressed the gun into her the base of her neck.”

“Careful, Price. I’m setting it down and then I will kick it away,” Tyler did exactly as he said he would. He thought this felt like slow motion but it really had only taken a matter of seconds.  “Let her go, Andrew.”


“Drop your phone, too”


“Ok, don’t hurt her.”


Andrew shoved her at him.  “We are going to my car now.  Molly you know what one it is.  We have made out in it more than once. Detective, get behind the wheel and, dear Molly, you are going to sit  on my lap.” Andrew kept the gun aimed on Molly as he made her sit down with him. Andrew placed one hand on her upper thigh while he gave Tyler directions.  


Molly could feel Andrew was getting aroused as his hand began to move under her skirt. His finger had just skimmed her panty when he had Tyler turn into a parking lot.  He directed him to the back of the building where the car was hidden from view. Molly and Tyler followed Andrew’s directions and they entered the back door. “I don’t want to hurt you, in fact I would like to do a lot more to Miss Molly but I am afraid I don’t have time for that, darling.” He sneered as he reached out and touched her breast, making her shiver and step back.


Tyler snatchd Molly to him.  “You haven’t hurt us yet. Do you want to add that to your charges?”


“Oh, keep your pants on or do you want her for yourself. Well, you two will have plenty of time to mess around.” He had kept them moving and they were now deep in the basement of a dilapidated building.  It was a windowless room, it looked like it was a vault of some kind. “You two can have all the fun you want in here. Oh, and by the way, this room is soundproof so don’t bother wasting your breath.” He shut the door and they heard it being locked.



When Dan had a chance to catch his breath he had lost track of who was where.  He was fairly sure he saw Brian and Justin escorted out the front and he saw Molly going out the back door with someone. He walked out the front of the building and looked for Molly and Tyler. He heard Justin’s voice.  “Where is Molly? Molly!”


Dan rushed over to Brian and Justin.  “Where is Tyler? Does he have Molly?”


“No one know where he is,” the head of the local police department said.  “He was supposed to be at the back door and get Molly out of the way.”


“Captain,” a uniformed police officer came running up.  “I found a gun and cell phone behind the building. I think it is Detective Harris’.”


Justin grabbed it.  “It is Tyler’s. Where is he? Where’s my sister?


“And where’s Andrew?”  Brian said.



Dan and the Captain started organizing.  They sent officers out and soon got word that someone had seen two men and a blond woman get into a car and the black man drove away.  They put out orders to block all roads going out of town and within 10 minutes they had word that Andrew Price had been caught trying to leave town but he was alone.


By the time everyone got to the police station Molly and Tyler had been missing more than a half hour. Andrew wasn’t talking.  He just asked for a phone to call his lawyer.


Dan left Andrew and Fred to the local police while he started sending officers out to check out the buildings he knew Andrew had keys for. And the search began.



Molly tried to pace but the only light that came in was from a small crack in the ceiling.  Tyler wanted to try to calm her but he wasn’t sure if she would let him. Tyler tipped a couple crates upside down. He walked over to her, “Molly, please come sit down.” He gently place his arm around Molly’s waist and guided her toward the crate. Molly sat down without a word of any kind. Tyler was afraid Molly might be in shock.  He moved as close as he could to her, “Molly, are you Ok? What can I do for you?” Tyler brushed her hair out of her face.


“Don’t you touch me!  I don’t need you and I don’t want you near me.”


“Molly, I am sorry you don’t like me.  I wish I could change that but…”


“You are an arrogant prick who has no clue how to relate to …”


“Stop right there.  I have never had trouble  getting along with people.  In fact, I have won awards for just that.  So who has the problem Miss High and Mighty Molly Taylor?  Maybe you should look in the mirror and…” Tyler stopped. He knew he was angry and would say things that shouldn’t be said.  He walked across the room and they were silent for a long while. It was getting late and the sun light was growing dimmer.


“Shit! Oh god!” Molly cried out.


“What is it? Molly, what is it?”


“Something ran across my shoe.  I hate mice. I hate rats, I…” Molly began to sob.  “I want my boy. I want Paul. What if we never….”


“Come here, Molly.” Tyler pulled her into his arms.  “I won’t let anyone hurt you, I promise I won’t let whatever it is get you.”  With the little bit of light that still came through the crack from above, Tyler put all the crates that were in the room together. He kept talking to her as he moved around the room. He found a few old curtains in a corner and laid them over the crates.  It was still a small area but Molly could get her feet off the floor now and there was still room for him to sit next to her. He then pulled her into his lap and rocked her.


Molly wrapped her arms around his neck.  “You probably think I am just a foolish idiot to fall for a man like that”


“No, Molly, he had fooled so many but I think he really liked you.  And I can understand why. You have a fire in you but I have seen you with your son and with your family.  You have such a big heart. I don’t know what Paul’s father did to you but, sweet Molly, he didn’t deserve you.  We will get out of here somehow. I imagine they are looking for us. Dan can find anyone. Shelby and Gus are taking good care of Paul.” Tyler kept talking until he felt Molly relax.  


The room now was now nearly void of light and he could hear rodents skittering around the crates.  Molly had curled up best she could on the crates and dozed. When she woke she reached for Tyler and he wasn’t there. “Tyler, Detective, are you there?” Panic was evident in every word.


“Yes, Molly, I am right here.  I just needed to stretch my legs. I won’t,” he chuckled a little, “I can’t leave you, truth be told.  Is there room for me on those crates?”


“Sure, take a load off,” Molly moved over a bit. “What time do you think it is?”


“I know you probably think it is very late but I would guess it was about 10 pm.”


“Why am I so tired?”


“You have gone through a lot today.  Your adrenaline slowed down and you crashed.”


“I really didn’t mean I needed a scientific reason.”


“I am sorry.  I talk too much when I am not in control. It’s a really bad habit.”


“I know how you like to be in control.”


Tyler was silent for a moment.  “It is actually really helpful in my kind of work.  Most people like someone in charge when there is a threat. But, like you, many intelligent, strong people can’t just give over control. Sorry, talking too much again.”


Without realizing it Molly leaned up against Tyler and his arm went around her.  “What happened that you lost control?” she asked quietly. He was silent for some time.  “I’m sorry. I don’t have any right…”


“I lost my daughter,” he said quietly.


“Lost?  Do you mean in a custody case or something?”


“It’s a long story.  Maybe someday I will explain but ….” He became silent.


“Tyler,” Molly’s hand moved toward the sound of his voice. Her hand touched his cheek and then her mouth came up to his.  Her lips gently touched his and then he pulled her onto his lap and into his arms for a kiss that went on and on.



Dan couldn’t figure out why it was taking so long to find them.  They had searched several buildings already. He had gone through a couple himself.  He had returned to the station to look through the paperwork again. He also wanted to check on Brian and Justin.  He stepped into the conference room where Brian and Justin were staying. “Dan, tell me you have found her. Please, tell me she’s ok.”  Justin ran up to him.


“Not yet, but we will find them, soon.” Dan put his arms around Justin.  I am going out again as soon as I look at something.”


Brian walked over and took Justin from Dan’s arms.  “Sunshine, let him go do his work.”


“Justin,  you have my word I will search until I find him.”  Dan kissed Justin’s cheek as he passed him to Brian.  He reached up and grazed Brian’s cheek with his hand before he turned and left the room.


Dan looked at his phone once more. After letting Marcus know that he was stuck at work, Marcus had responded he could wait.  Not patiently but he would wait.


Dan glanced through the property list once more and noticed for the first time that one of the old buildings had been a jewelry store in its early history and there was a lock room of sorts in the basement.  He ran to the radio room and sent out a call for the closest car to go check out the building.



Tyler had laid Molly down as the continued to explore her mouth with his. His fingers slipped under the hem of her dress and rested on her hip. As his mouth began to travel down Molly’s neck he was sure he heard something.  He pulled away from Molly,


“Tyler, where….”


“Shhh, do you hear that?”


“Someone is upstairs?”


As they started shouting it was only seconds before they heard feet on the steps and then calling through the door.  Just like in the movies Tyler guided Molly to a corner while the police shot the lock after several failed attempts to break it down.


When Dan came in and told Justin and Brian got the news Justin turned into Brian and cried.  Brian looked at Dan, “Are both of them…”


“They are both perfectly fine.  Neither of them have a scratch. I’ve heard they are dirty and of course Molly’s nerves are rattled.”  


Justin took a deep breath and pulled himself together.  “Will they be brought here?”


“Yes, they are on their way.  They will have to give statements but my guess is if Tyler was with her the whole time they will let Molly go home very soon.”  Brian was sending a text to Gus letting him know everything was fine. Dan texted Marcus and told him everything was fine with his friends.  He started texting Marcus that he should go to sleep. He would see him tomorrow but before he hit send Marcus replied that he was waiting for him. And to get there as soon as he could.


Brian saw a smile cross Dan’s face.  “What’s that smile for?”


“My date is still waiting for me.”


“Good for you.  Go screw his brains out,” Brian responded.


Justin smiled back at him, “I can’t wait to meet this special guy.” Justin saw the look that crossed Dan’s face, “You don’t want to share him yet?”


“Soon,” was all Dan said.



Tyler helped Molly into the back of a squad car and got in next to her.  He put his arm around her and she snuggled next to him for a few moments.  “Well, I am sure you are glad you won’t have to see me anymore.” Tyler said softly.


“I guess you are a good guy to have around in a crisis.”  Molly said, a little of her confidence coming back into her tone.”


“Molly, what happened back there….”


“Anything that happened in that room is between you and me was forgotten as soon as we stepped out.”


“Oh, trust me, I won’t be able to forget what went on but it was between you and me.”  Tyler brought his mouth down on Molly’s for a soft, sweet kiss. “I’m glad to have me you, Molly.  Take good care of that sweet little boy.”


Molly looked up into his dark chocolate eyes and smiled, “I plan to do that.  Thanks for my crate island. I guess I am not very good in a crisis.”


“You are amazing in a crisis, Mol.  I can’t think of anyone I would rather be kidnapped with.”


“Well, no kidnapping would have been better.  Did I hear they caught Andrew?”


“Yes, they have the two here and two more in LA that was working with them. You may have to show up in court but I am thinking this might be cleared without you having to appear.  Since I was with you the whole time they will probably accept my testimony alone, unless Andrew really fights this.” Tyler removed his arm as they pulled up to the station. “Molly, I am so glad you are alright.”


“You, too, Harris.”



The rest was a blur for Molly.  In moments she was in Justin’s arms  Brian holding both of them. After a few moments Molly stepped back although Justin wasn’t ready to let her go.  “Paul, Shelby and Gus….I’m sure you told them? I need to see my little boy.”


“He’s fine, Mollusk.  As soon as we heard you were safe we let them know.  We need to get the go ahead and then we can go. Dan is working on it.”


“My phone, my purse…”


“We have them, Molly, Just relax.  Everything is fine now. God, I was so scared. How was I going to tell Mom you were kidnapped.  I am glad I hadn’t called her yet. It is easier to say you were taken but are back home now. I hope you know you aren’t allowed out of my sight for ….well, I better know where you are.”  Justin kissed her messy hair.


Brian had stepped out but returned with a wet washcloth.  “I thought you might at least clean your face.”


“Thanks, Brian,” Molly smiled at her brother in law.  “Justin, can you ….I can’t even see what’s on there.” Justin gently wiped her face, getting the worst of it off.


“It will have to do until we can get you home.”  Just as Justin said this the door opened and Dan walked in.  


“So glad you are here, Molly.  And you will be glad to know you are free to leave.  You may have to come in sometime to give an official statement but Tyler will call you when they are ready for that. I am sure you are ready to go home.”


“Thanks, Dan.  We are all ready to go home. You included.” Justin said.


“Well, I will not be home tonight and in fact, I will be moving to my new place this weekend.”  Dan smiled.


“Dan, I never got to thank you.  I hear you are the one that finally figured out where we probably would be. I would give you a hug but I am filthy.”


“Come here, girl,” Dan enfolded her in his arms.  “I’m just sorry I let them get you. I knew Harris was at the door.  Somehow, Price and rigged it so it couldn’t be opened from outside as a precaution. That’s why Tyler hadn’t rushed him.”


“Dan, the person or people to blame is Andrew and his partners.” A look of discussed crossed her face.  “And to think I wanted to…”


Justin put an arm around Molly and she put her head on his shoulder. Brian spoke up, “I will need to go get our car.”


“Actually, it is parked in front of the station. I took your keys and had someone drive it over for you. You three get going.  You still have a few hours to sleep.”


Justin smiled at Dan, “Or do other things?”


“I am really tired but I have a feeling I can find enough energy for something before sleep,” Dan blushed as he said it.


It was a silent ride to the vineyard.  Justin sat in the back with Molly and when they arrived home, after hugs and kisses from Shelby and Gus, Shelby went with Molly to Brinn’s room, not wanting to wake Paul  and Molly got in a tub of warm, sudsy water. Shelby helped her wash her hair and then Molly started talking. “I was really scared when he had the gun pointed at me. I wondered how I had ever thought this horrible man was good looking.  How could I have even thought about…”


“Molly, that was his profession, to con you.”


“I don’t know what I would have done without Tyler there.  He is really good in a scary situation and I thought about Paul.  I need to get a will written and I want you and Gus to be there for Paul if anything ever happens to me.  Will you do that? Will you raise Paul if…?”


“Oh, Molly, of course but we don’t have to make any life changing decisions right now.  Gus and I will always be here for you and Paul. You are the best friend I have ever had.”


“Lean forward and I will clean  your back. That place must have been filthy or you were rolling around….wait!  What did you and Tyler do to occupy yourselves in the hours you were there?”


“The dirt has nothing to do with Tyler.  He was…” her voice got really soft, “he was really nice. I can’t think about him right now.  I am shaky enough and don’t have the energy to sort out feeling about Tyler Harris. But, Shelby, I am sure I will need to talk tomorrow, well today.” Shelby held out a bath sheet for Molly and she stepped out of the bathtub, wrapping the towel around herself while Shelby put a towel around her head.  


“Let me help you comb out your hair and I will braid it for you before you go to bed.” Shelby could see the exhaustion in Molly.  After Molly was ready, Shelby walked her to her bedroom. They entered silently and Molly let a nightgown fall over her head. Shelby took the towel from her.  After she tucked the covers up around her she walked to the crib and gently picked up Paul. She brought him to the bed and laid the sleeping boy next to his mom.  Paul instantly snuggled into her and Molly pulled him close. Shelby kissed both Paul and Molly on the cheek and slipped out of the room.


Gus was just coming down the hall as she came out.  He pulled her close and kissed her, “Everything good?”


“Ya, she’s sleeping. I think she will be fine after a good night sleep and a little time with Paul.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, “I want you.”  As she said the words, she saw Brian out of the corner of her eye. He had the normal look of distaste he always gave her when she was with Gus.


Justin walked up behind Brian and slipped his arms around Brian’s waist.  “Thanks, Shelby. I thought she could use a friend rather than a brother. Do think she is alright?”


“She is fine, Justin.  Some sleep and normalcy is all she needs.  She is very strong.”


Gus gave her a little tug, “Night Dad.  Night Pops. We will see you whenever.”


Brian’s eyes followed them to the room they were sleeping in.  Justin’s hands drifted below Brian’s waist, “I think they have the right idea.”


“May be the right idea but it is definitely the wrong person.”


“Why do you have to be so bull headed about this,” Justin took Brian’s hand and led him to their bedroom. “You know people love who they love.  Shelby is a great person. She loves our son and our daughter. She can’t help it she is a woman and that means she will be able to have our grandchildren. I hope to hold Gus’ child someday.”  As Justin talked they both undressed and got in bed. Justin turned his back to Brian waiting to feel that second of pain and then the pleasure of the invasion but instead Brian just draped an arm around Justin and soon was breathing deeply. Justin drifted off to sleep with a little smile on his lips thinking about his girl coming home today.



Dan arrived at Marcus’ townhouse well after midnight but there was a light glowing in the window.  He rang the bell and Marcus opened the door. “Hi,” was all he could say before Dan pulled him into his arms and kissed him.  They stumbled in and Dan turned Marcus around and shut the door by pushing Marcus against it. “I have missed you so much.” Marcus said as Dan pulled off his shirt and traveled downward with his hands and mouth.  



Dan dropped to his knees and tugged on the lounge pants Marcus was wearing. They came down with little effort.  He sighed when he realized Marcus had nothing on under them. He gently took Marcus dick in his hand and brushed his lips across the tip.  The noise that Marcus emitted was that of pure bliss. Dan took his time and ran his tongue along the underside of the now firm cock. When he saw it quivering, he took it all in his mouth and greedily moved in and out on it.  Dan’s free hand began to stroke back from his cock and when he arrived at Marcus’ tight bud. He had no lube so he quickly stuck his finger in his mouth and then returned it to the tenderest of spots and his finger worked its way in and as Dan found his prostate, Marcus lost all control.  Dan swallowed greedily as his finger continued moving. When Marcus could no long stand from pure pleasure, Dan worked his way back up and then caught Marcus’ face in his hand, kissing him deeply. “Can you taste how wonderful you are?”


“Oh, Dan, I…” he crushed Dan’s mouth with his own. As they stumbled up the stairs Dan’s clothes began to come off.  “I need you in me. I want you deep inside me. I need to feel the exquisite pain.”


“That is my pleasure, Red. Such pleasure!”  



The house was completely quiet when Paul woke Molly with a gentle pat on the face. “Mamama, Mamama.”


Molly opened her eyes and stretched.  “Hi beautiful boy. How is my boy?” Paul climbed up on her and gave her a slobbery kiss.  Molly knew all was well with the world. She may be a single mom forever but right now that was just fine with her. She had so much in her life.  She got up and changed paul, putting him into shorts and a onesie. She then quickly pulled on some shorts and a T Shirt and took Paul out to the kitchen.  And walked out to the kitchen. She was eager for them to get back into their little cottage. She loved all her family but sometimes she just wanted to be with Paul.  Now that the mess was over with she was going to show the business plan to Brian and Justin. Gus was so busy with his house he had told her to go ahead with the presentation.  It wasn’t like she was going in front of strangers. It was his dads and her brothers. She was so deep in thought talking to Paul about the business, she didn’t even notice Justin walk in.  He poured two cups of coffee and gave her one.


“So what did Gus give you permission to talk to us about.”


“Was I talking outloud?”  Molly laughed a little.


“Yes, you were and you look much better than last night.”


“I’m fine.  I admit my nerves are a little frayed but  Tyler did a good job calming me during the actual lockdown.  I think I was more scared of the mice than anything, and not knowing that Andrew was caught.”


“I’m glad he was there with you.  Now, tell me about the plan you and Gus have while I make scrambled eggs.”


“Well, you know I want to do interior design and Gus is building.  We thought we could start a business together. And we know that type of business doesn’t always have a storefront but we want an area for a coffee shop and wine bar in the front.  We could do coffee everyday but were thinking we would have wine evenings maybe Friday and Saturday evenings and then Sunday afternoons. Of course we will feature Taylor-Kinney wine and a couple nights a month Gus would play and sing.  I am sure you know he misses his music.”


“You know, I do but maybe not how much he misses it.” Justin scooped some eggs out and started blowing on them for Paul.


‘I have a whole business plan written up.  I will email it to you.” Molly took the eggs and started feeding some to Paul


“I really like that idea.  I am sure Brian and I will fund that and I am sure Brian will have ideas on what buildings might work.


“I have a second step to the plan but if you don’t want to do it, that’s fine.”  Molly didn’t look at Justin.


“What is it Molly, the second step?”


“I thought if we found the right place, maybe Paul and I could live above it.  With interior design there are times when people can’t come during regular hours so if I lived above it I could just bring Paul down with me.  I know that is asking so much and you and Brian have already done so much for me. But I do have a little money from Dad and…” She hesitated because she knew Justin received nothing when their father passed away.


“Molly, it’s fine.  I don’t need his money.  I could buy and sell him several times.”


“I know but…”


“There was that time when I hoped we could get back together.  That was about 9 years ago and I knew then it would never be. If you want to use that money fine but I would rather you put that money away for Paul or something wild and crazy you just want.  You will be a partner in this enterprise. I am really excited about this.”


“Yes, I figured we can put up some of your paintings that can be sold if you want and maybe Gus can even cut a recording at some point.  Justin, do you really think this might work?”


“I think it is a great plan and I can’t wait to see the numbers.”


“I was surprised you were up so early.” Molly looked at her big brother. “Is something wrong? You look, I don’t know, unsettled.”


“I think it is just from last night and Brinn being away and….”  He leaned on the island near Paul.


Molly wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her cheek on this shoulder. “And what?”


“I hate that Brian still can’t see Shelby for who she is and last night, I think he even was upset because I didn’t take his side.  He didn’t even kiss me goodnight. Unless one of us is really sick or we had a major blow up we always…”


“You two are like rabbits.” She kissed his shoulder.  “It was a stressful day for all of us. I am sure Brian isn’t mad.  He could never stay away from you long. When does Brinn get home?”


“Sometime around 3:00. I can’t wait.  I think I will bake her a cake. Want to help?”   


“I would love to.  I also want to get us settled back in the cottage.  Paul just sleeps better there and I have to admit, I like my space.”  


“How about we make the cake and while it bakes you can start getting settled back in the cottage. Once I take the cake out I will come and see if you need some help or if you leave some stuff here I can bring that down.”


Molly agreed and the two, with Paul watching on, started putting the cake together.



Shelby had not slept well. Gus had made love to her but she couldn’t get Brian’s disdained look out of her mind.She didn’t think Gus would ever marry her without his fathers’ approval and right now they only had one on their side. Gus started stirring and he moved his head letting his mouth seek out one of her breasts.  “Oh Gus, please, I need you.” Gus needed no further prompting. As he thrust into her she wrapped her legs around him. They both climbed higher and higher until they climaxed together. Gus began to move away but Shelby stopped him. “Don’t please. Stay there. I want to feel you for a few minutes.”


Gus rolled so they were still one but they looked at each other side by side. “Is something bothering you, Shelly?” He pulled her against his chest.


“Gus, I have tried everything to get Brian to like me.  I love you so much but I could never stand between you and him.”


“Shelly, I love my pops.  He has been my world along with Dad but as much  as I love him, I am in love with you and he can never make me feel the way you do.  And I am not talking about what just happened but what you do to my soul. Shelby Jones, I love you.  Some day, when the time is right, I hope you will do me the honor of being Shelby Kinney.” Gus kissed her again and as he did she felt him growing deep inside her. And once again, slowly, sweetly they climbed and, together, their spirits flew away.”


While the cake was baking Brian came out of the bedroom. “Are you what smells so sweet?” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.  Justin turned into his arms and soaked in the heat of his body. Justin’s arms went around Brian’s neck and soon the kiss went from a good morning to much more.


“Baby, I have to take this cake out in a few minutes.  I wish you would have been in this mood last night.”


“I was really tired, Sunshine.  I’m sorry if you felt neglected.  How much time do you have we could have one last quickie in the kitchen before Brinn comes home.” Brian pressed tightly against him.  Brian’s talk was the only thing big at the moment.


“Big talk for a man that  doesn’t seem to be rising to the occasion.”  Justin smiled as he ground against him.


“Well, you just said you didn’t have time. I have some work to do.”


“Oh, Molly told me about the business plan she and Gus came up with.  I think it will be really good. She was going to email the business plan she came up with.  Take a look at it and see if you have a building for them.”


“You have me curious now. What are your plans today?”


“I will be down at Molly’s cottage for a while and then we are going to decorate this cake for Molly.  I can’t wait until she gets home.”


Brian kissed him once more and then headed to his office to look at Molly’s plan.  The plan was good. Molly was smart. He could see this working well and it would be good for the town. But he was having trouble concentrating. He hadn’t had this problem since he had a ball removed but now, even though he loved Justin more than anything, there hadn’t been a stirring. Brinn was coming home today.  That always brought life into the house. Maybe it would bring life to him, too. Otherwise, he would need to go to the doctor. Justin was going to ask by tonight he was sure.



By 3:00 everyone was excited.  Justin and Molly had finished decorating the cake and then Brian began talking about the business plan Molly and Gus had put together.  “Molly, I was very impressed with your plan. I think the shop is a great idea.”


“I’m glad, Brian.  I really want to decorate and I think adding the creative flare of Gus’ music and Justin’s paintings,  I think we will be able to sell plenty of the design features I can ship in.”


“I agree, Molly.  There is lots of new construction around here meaning homes and businesses need your touch and I can think of a couple places that have living quarters upstairs. In fact there are two smaller buildings that are side by side.  They would be easily joined but because of the original design it will be easy to keep areas feel small and intimate. I’m excited about this. On Monday I would love to look at the places I am thinking about but I do have another option that would probably be an easier transformation but I don’t think it would be nearly as unique a space.  With your insight and my advertising skill, we can’t lose.”


Justin heard it first. “I hear a car coming up the drive.  Brinn is back.” Justin gave Brian a hard kiss and to Brian’s surprise he felt his cock respond.  Brian thrust against Justin. “You got it going so you better be ready to oblige me later.” He kissed Justin once more as he cupped one of those perfect cheeks, pulling his so close he could feel Justin’s reaction.


“I love you, Baby.  And our girl is home.” Justin pulled away as he heard the car come to a stop.


As Justin stepped onto the porch he heard his favorite word in the world. “Daddy!!!!” Justin dropped to his knees and opened his arms as Brinn flew into them.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him over and over. “Oh, I missed you. I missed you so much. I know you had guards there watching me, but they were nice and they got me extra desserts.  I had a lot of fun. I…”


“Excuse me but you do have two fathers and one of them has not had a hug or kiss yet.”


“Oh, Dad,” Brinn let go of Justin and soon was in Brian’s arms with her legs wrapped around his waist.  “I missed you, too. Did everything go Ok with Uncle Dan. I know he was here for some reason and having me guarded only reinforced that.”


“Everything turned out fine.”  Brian kissed her.


“Oh, Paul, look at you.  I am sure you grew while I was gone. Put me down, Dad.  I need to go hug Paul.


And so Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney was back home and everything seemed right with the world.  As they sat and ate cake Brinn realize Gus and Shelby weren’t here. “Where are Gus and Shelby?  I thought they would come for cake at least.”


“Your brother has been spending every light hour at the new house.” Brian said, “Oh and Shelby isn’t working since she isn’t teaching right now so I don’t care where she is.”


“Dad, that is mean.”


“Well, Brinn, she is your teacher.  What else or who else she does is none of my business.”


Molly stepped in.  “How about we take a walk down to the cottages and then you can help Shelby with Paul while I run out to the house.  I have some news to tell Gus.”



The rest of the weekend and the next week went quickly.  Summer was quickly coming to an end. Dan had gotten moved to his new place. Molly and Gus had begun planning for their new business and Brian had shown Molly the two spaces he had mentioned.  He had been right. The two smaller businesses joined would be the perfect space and the joining of the upstairs would make a great living space. There was plenty of room for two bedrooms and a great living area.  She had already started sketching some ideas for Gus who promised he would be ready to assist in a couple of weeks.


It was more than a week since Molly and Tyler had been locked up together and she hadn’t heard anything from him.  She wasn’t sure if that was good or bad. She hated to admit it but she would like to see him again. Maybe it was because they had gone through the trauma together. She wanted to talk to him.    Molly decided to run into town and get some measurements for the new space. Starting to get the rough plans in place would take her mind off what was troubling her.


Molly got out of the car and reached into the back to get her briefcase.  “Molly! Hey Molly!” Molly turned to see Tyler running up to her. “I heard you were here,” Tyler came up beside her and said, “Can I walk you in? We can talk along the way?”


“Sure, Tyler.” He carried her briefcase for her and she opened the door to the building.  Tyler held the door open for her and Molly brushed against him as she walked by. He was sure she had done it on purpose.  “So, you needed to talk to me?” She sat down on a step and looked up at him.

“Um,” Tyler lost his whole train of thought looking into Molly’s eyes.


After a long pause, Molly said, “Tyler are you alright?”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I need you to come into the station just to sign a report I typed up. I…..”


“What happened to the bossy, incharge guy that drives me crazy?”


“I…” without any  warning Tyler snatched her to her feet and he kissed her.  When Tyler pulled away they were both flushed. “I am so sorry, I had no intention of doing that but I looked down and you were so beautiful and I…” Tyler lowered his mouth to hers again.  


Molly didn’t think.  She leaned into him and with her arms around his waist she pressed against him. This time when they separated they were both out of breath.  “Wow,” was all either of them could say.


After they stood there for  a minute Tyler finally managed to speak, “Can you come over to the station maybe around 4:45 and then after you sign the statement we could grab a bite to eat. Ever since last Friday I just feel like we need to talk.”


“I have never heard that called talking before but, if Shelby will watch Paul that sounds good.  I will text you after talking to Shelby. Um,” Molly stood on her tiptoes and pressed her whole body against him.  “Can we make dinner sex at your house?” WHERE DID THAT COME FROM! Molly screamed to herself in her head.


“What?”


“You heard me.  I want you. I know you aren’t a con and if I’m not with a man soon I am going to go crazy.”  With that Molly ran up the stairs. Once out of his sight, Molly stopped and leaned against the wall so she didn’t collapse.  She heard Tyler leave the building. She never had sex on a whim. What was she doing? Sex was supposed to be something that just happened after you dated and felt something for each other.  But the hell with it. She had needs and that stunning man seemed interested enough to be willing to help her out. She pulled out her phone and called Shelby.


“Hey Molly, what’s up?”


“Are you alone?”


“Well, I have your son with me since I am watching him for you but other than Paul I’m alone.”


“Shelby I did something that might be really stupid.”


“Molly, you never do anything stupid. What did you do?”


“I told Tyler Harris I wanted sex with him tonight, at his place.”


“You what?”  Shelby couldn’t stop herself.  She started laughing. “You didn’t tell me you had a meeting with the hunk. God, he is gorgeous.”


“I didn’t have a meeting with him.  He must have called one of the guys and they told him I was in town.  He needs me to sign a document having to do with the sting and he asked if I wanted to have dinner with him afterward. I don’t know what possessed me!”  Molly had told Shelby what had happened while she had been locked in the room with him. Molly thought he had done it just as something to distract her but Shelby was sure that wasn’t in the CBI handbook.


“Molly, I’m proud of you.  You are taking care of you.  You know Harris is a decent guy.  He is stunning. You are both adults.  I might be a little jealous. You go get him.”


“Are you sure?  I have been leaving Paul with you so much lately.”


“You know I love him like my own.  And Brinn is ready to take him for a walk so I will have a break.  She plans to read to him later. Molly, your son is in good hands and if you want to spend the night don’t worry.  I got your boy.”


“Shelby, I don’t do this.  I have only been with two different men in my life.  What the hell am I doing?”


“Trust me, you know what you are doing and I have no doubt that man has a little more experience than that.  Enjoy yourself.” Molly heard Paul in the background. “Mol, I have to go. Have fun.”


“Thanks, oh, and Shelby, please don’t tell everyone.  Gus is fine but…”


“Ok, Molly.  Talk to you later.” And the line went dead.


Molly got the measurements she needed and then headed to the lingerie shop.  She needed to get a few things. Her boss smiled when Molly told her she had a date.  “That is great, Molly. Let’s see what we can find you.” Molly had just told her boss the day before she was going to need to quit working in the shop but she would keep doing the books. Her boss was thrilled for her.  After Molly found the perfect undergarments her boss tapped on the door. “Molly try this on.” She handed her a light gauzy dress in a deep sapphire blue color. When she stepped out she looked amazing.


“We didn’t have this in our stock did we?”


“I actually just got it in the mail for myself but I could never make it look like that.  Wear it. You are stunning in it.”


The women shared a hug.  “Thank you. It is beautiful.  Are you sure?” Molly asked.


“I am.  I don’t know why I even ordered it. I never wear anything like that.  It is yours. I don’t know who the gentleman is but he is very lucky. Do you have time for me to play with your hair?”


“Sure, I didn’t know what I was going to do the next half hour.” They locked up the shop a few minutes early and 20 minutes later Molly looked in the mirror and had to look twice.  Her hair was partially pulled back and she had ringlet curls around her face. Her lips and cheeks had a rose tint and her eyes were done in smoky blue gray, playing off the color of her eyes and the dress.  “Holy shit. Oh, I’m sorry.”

“You are stunning young lady and that man better appreciate it.  Let me take a picture of you. Send it to that friend of yours and get her opinion.”


It was less than a minute  after sending it that her phone rang. “Hello?”


“Molly, I don’t know what you did in the last couple hours but there is no way that man is going to be able to turn you away.  I can only imagine what you have or don’t have on under that.”


“Thanks, Shelby.  Wish me luck. I am on my way to the station now.”  


As Molly crossed the street she was definitely nervous but she seemed to have a new confidence.  She had always been the meek little girl her daddy wanted her to be. Well, her dad was gone and so was the little girl.  Entering the police station, Molly felt eyes turn her direction. She walked up to the desk and said, “I have an appointment with Detective Harris.”


“Oh ya, Molly Taylor, right?  Glad that all turned out last week.”  The young man looked very flustered.


“So am I.  Should I have a seat and wait for him?”  Molly had never felt so in control before.


“Oh sorry, yes, actually if you want to have a seat in the conference room, I will let him know you are here.”


Molly nodded and walked in to the room she had been in a few times before.  She sat down and crossed her shapely legs and waited for Tyler to walk in. While she waited she reviewed the measurements she had taken earlier, making mental notes to talk to Gus about.  Gus had been so busy on that house. It was stunning and Shelby was going to love it. She deserved it.


Deep in thought, the door startled her but when she looked up at Tyler’s face she was sure he looked more surprised than she did. No, not surprised, shocked would be a better word.  His mouth gaped open as he stood in the doorway. She slowly uncrossed her legs and stood up. “Hello Tyler, I hope I wasn’t late.”


Tyler shook his head a bit and finally realized the door was still open so he shut it.  Molly walked toward him. “I was wondering if you were ever going to shut that door.” She stepped into his personal space and kissed him.


“Damn, but you look good enough to…..”


“Eat?  I am hoping that can be arranged.” Tyler grabbed her around the waist and kissed her.


“I am not sure where this Molly came from but I like it even though it scares me a little bit.”


“Do you have the papers I need to sign?”  


“Oh, ya, you can read it if you want to.  I just described our room and the how he took us there.  He is up for kidnapping as well as the other con. He will not talk his way out of this one.”


“And to think I was going to….” Molly shivered.  She glanced at the statement but trusted Tyler and signed it without thoroughly reading it.  “Thanks for making this easy for me.”


“Molly, none of this was easy for you.  How is Paul? He is such a beautiful little guy.”


Molly’s heart fluttered.  She knew she wanted sex with this man but she didn’t really think about it going anywhere.  And then he turned around and was so sweet asking about Paul and it got her wondering if she really did want it to go somewhere.  Molly signed the papers Tyler had given her. She looked at the clock on the wall and said. “Are you off at 5:00?


“Well, I am not exactly on a clock but I planned to be done at 5:00 tonight.”  Tyler looked at her quizzically.


Molly’s arms went around his neck again and her lips brushed his.  “I really don’t know what has gotten into me but I know I want you, Tyler, and I want you soon.”  


Tyler’s strong arms went around her and lifted her off the ground, crushing her lips.  “I live about 10 minutes out of town. You can follow me.”


“Let’s go now, please or, I might not make it that long.”


“Molly Taylor, what am I going to do with you?”


“If you don’t know I will teach you the little I know.”


“You are truly stunning, Molly.  I…. Yes, let’s go home.”


Molly followed him to a row of townhouses.  To her surprise she saw Dan’s car parked in the lot. She pulled up further down, hoping he didn’t recognize hers if he came out. Before she opened her door, Tyler was there.  He offered his hand to her as she stepped out. “You are so stunning. I…”


“Which one is yours?” Molly asked quietly.  Tyler led her to the door and unlocked it.


“I wasn’t expecting company.  I’m afraid it is a little messy.”  Molly shut him up with a kiss. She guided one of his hands to her breast.  He instantly began to run his thumb over her nipple. He brought his mouth to the tops of her breasts scattering kisses with his tongue dipping between them. “Oh, god, take this dress off me.” She raised her hands high above her head and Tyler’s hands slid up her sides, taking the dress with them.   “You are so…” he gently laid the dress across the banister. She was standing in midnight blue lace covering only the most private of areas. Ever so slowly he slid the straps off her shoulders and then unhooked the bra. He added that to the dress. His mouth went from one breast to the other. And soon Molly was gasping.  His mouth went back to hers and carefully he laid her down on the steps. His fingers went under the lace waistband and ever so gently pulled them downward.


“Tyler, please, I need you.”


“In time, Taylor.  Are you always so impatient? We have all night.  Unless you have to get home to Paul.”


“No, Paul is with Shelby.  I need you, please.” Molly started to get up when he gently pushed her back down. He moved between her legs and began to dine. Molly began to whimper as Tyler made her body sing.  He had every nerve ending firing and she cried out as she climaxed in his mouth. He licked and sucked as she trembled. “You still have your clothes…. Please, take off your clothes.”  Tyler picked Molly up like she was no more than a child and carried her up the staircase. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he moved upward.


When they arrived in the bedroom, Tyler set her on her feet. “Taylor, I knew you were beautiful but I had no idea.  Can you taste how sweet you are?”


That was the first time she had a hint of her own flavor.  She reached out and slowly unzipped Tyler’s pants. “Tyler, please undress. I want to watch you.  My ex wasn’t much for…”


“Your ex was a fool.” He pulled his shirt tails out slowly and then began to unbutton each button.  He pulled his shirt off. Molly reached out and touched the broad smooth chest. Her mouth slid across the well developed muscles as she worked her way down to his navel.  When her tongue darted in, it was his turn to gasp. Her hand pushed his pants downward and then she slowly pushed the briefs downward. Her hands slid over the tight ass and after he stepped out of his pants.  It was Molly’s turn to drop to her knees. She looked at her prize. He was large, much larger than her ex. As her tongue darted out and licked the tip, Tyler sighed. Her mouth took in the head and then her tongue ran the length of it. She tasted and teased until he couldn’t stand it.  He picked her up off the floor and laid her on the bed. He grabbed a condom and slipped it on and then he slowly entered her. As he moved in and out, she felt her pulse rate increase and when she thought she was at the top he brought her even higher. As she cried out, Tyler joined her and they crested together.  He collapsed on top of her.


“God, Taylor,” was all he could say before he rolled, taking her with him.  When their pulses returned to normal Tyler started over. This time he gave every inch of her body equal attention and as he found every spot that drove her crazy. Now she knew what Shelby was talking about.  After being love like this could she ever live without him.


Late in the night they baked a frozen pizza and ate it on the living room floor watching reruns of MASH.  It wasn’t long before the pizza was gone and they shared a pint of vanilla ice cream but it wasn’t long before the ice cream was being shared off of each other and then it was forgotten altogether as he threw her over his shoulder and took her upstairs again.


As the sun rose, she slipped into her clothes and kissed him.  “I have to get home to Paul, Tyler.”


“I will call you.”


“I hope you do but if we never do this again, I want you to know I learned more tonight than I did with my ex in four year. You made me feel…. I better go.”  She kissed him and left to see her boy.



When Molly had picked up Paul that morning, Shelby took one look at her and smiled.  She swore she could see how good it had been but she didn’t ask for details. She figured some girl’s night after some wine she would get the whole story and if she didn’t it really wasn’t anyone’s business except Tyler and Molly’s.  She just loved seeing the spark in Molly’s eyes. Molly thanked her profusely again and took Paul home.


Molly wasn’t sure what she was thinking when she arrived home but she knew her body was still singing.  Making love with Tyler Harris was beyond anything she had ever felt. Is this what is was like with Shelby and Gus?  Brian and Justin? No wonder they wanted to do it all day every day. Considering half the time she didn’t even like Tyler, she knew this wasn’t a permanent relationship but she planned to enjoy it while it lasted.  


After spending the whole day with Paul, Molly asked Brinn if she would like to take him for a walk while she ran out to talk to Gus.  The only way to catch him these days was to go out to the site. In another two weeks Brinn would be back in classes with Shelby and the weather would start cooling a bit.  She was very excited about getting their new business off the ground. They hoped to be open by the holiday season. That would be a great time to kick off both the sales as people would want gifts and the wine bar as people might have parties to through.  The layout was probably going to allow for a party room unless Gus had a different idea.


Once Paul was strapped in safely and Brinn was going to walk him to the main house where Justin expected them, she was going to run out to the site and then have dinner with them. Molly stretched a bit.  She wasn’t running far but her muscles, including muscles she had never felt before were aching but she was not complaining. In fact, as she stretched her legs, memories from last night flooded her mind and a warm feeling started deep in her core.  As she jogged she decided to take the long way around to the house. It felt good to have her muscles move again. She probably would need to get into better shape to keep up with Tyler’s amazing physique. That man didn’t have an extra ounce of fat on him and that cafe ole colored skin made her want to taste him from his gorgeous eyes  to the soles of his feet. She was now running in a sprint and expanded the run to one more section in the vineyard.


As she turned the corner she looked at the house Gus was building for the love of his life.  It was stunning. It blended in and yet, when you really looked at it, the craftsmanship was seen in every detail.  She jogged the rest of the way. She knew the staircase had finally arrived and once that was installed they were ready to start final touches.  That’s when she would be the busiest and this was special since Shelby had entrusted it to her. She hoped she had chosen well.


“Hey Gus, where are you?” Molly called as she walked in the door. She listened and heard nothing.  “Gus, this staircase is so…” Molly stopped mid sentence when she saw what she had thought was a pile of throw clothes from the painters, made a wheezing noise. It was Gus in a crumpled heap near the far side of the staircase.  “Oh god! GUS!” Molly dropped to her knees next to him. “Gus, can you hear me?” There was no response. She quickly called 911 and told them the location. She was watching Gus’ breathing it was shallow but steady. She put the 911 operator on  hold while she called Mary. Very quickly she told Mary what had happened and asked if she would go to be with Brinn and Paul and send Justin to the new house. She thought Brian was still in town but she couldn’t call him now. She then got 911 back on the line.  Yes, she could feel a pulse. Yes, he was breathing. No, she hadn’t moved him. Where was Justin? The operator asked her to pinch him below the waist to see if he reacted to pain. Molly summed up Gus had fallen from the ladder nailing the staircase in place.


It had probably only been a couple minutes but felt like hours when she heard footfalls. “Molly, Gus!”  Justin called.


“Oh Justin, on the other side of the stairs.  It’s Gus. It looks like he fell. I called the ambulance. I couldn’t just call Shelby but she has to know.”


“Go, go get her.  Gus, son, come on Gussy. Let me see those beautiful eyes.” No reaction. Justin took his hand and squeezed it. Gus responded to nothing.  At the same time, Molly ran to the cottages. She started shouting before she made it to the door.


“What is all the noise for?” Shelby came out the door with a smile but that vanished when she saw Molly’s face.  “Molly, what’s wrong? You look like you’ve….”


“Shelby, you need to come.  It’s Gus.”


“What about Gus?”


“It looks like he fell.  He is just laying there. He isn’t responding.”  By now Shelby had bolted toward the site. An ambulance is on its way.” They ran the rest of the way in silence. Shelby took the steps two at a time into the house, their future home. He had gotten hurt making their home.  She ran to where Molly pointed. Molly heard the ambulance in the distance so went back to the main drive to help direct them to the house. When she saw Jim was already there on one of the carts she ran back to Gus.


Shelby had collapsed at Gus’ side. She was on her knees and bent over him.  Molly couldn’t hear what she was saying but she was stroking his face and kissing him. “The ambulance is almost here.  Jim is directing them.” Justin put his arm around Molly as much to comfort himself as to support her. “Brian! We need to tell Brian. I will call him. You stay with your son.” Molly kissed Justin on the cheek and stepped away.  She wasn’t sure why but she called Dan’s number and when he didn’t pick up she called Tyler’s number instead of Brian.


“Hey, Taylor, I didn’t expect a phone call quite this early.” Tyler’s voice was soft and sexy.


“Tyler, there’s been an accident.”


Tyler went into business mode, “Is Paul Ok?”


“It’s Gus.  Brian’s in his office in town.  I don’t want him to hear this on the phone and try to drive to the hospital.  Can you go to his office and drive him? I think it’s bad. He hasn’t responded at all.”  Molly was sure she heard him moving.


“I’ll see you at the hospital. I will track Brian down and tell the desk to send Dan if he comes back in.”


“Thank you, Tyler. I….will see you soon.”


The next fifteen minutes was a blur.  Gus was put on a stretcher and loaded onto the ambulance.  Shelby climbed in with him and the doors were shut. Jim gave them a ride on one of the carts to the main house.  Brinn wanted to come along and Justin didn’t have time to argue with her. Mary assured them she had Paul and Molly got behind the wheel so Justin could sit in the back with Brinny.  They need each other right now.

 

They arrived at the hospital about 5 minutes after the ambulance and Brian was standing in the emergency waiting room trying to get information from the nurse.  Tyler stood nearby and the moment he saw Molly he was at her side. And now the waiting game began.

Chapter 7 by Simply written

Chapter 7



Tyler and Brian arrived moments ahead of the ambulance.  The nurse said the ambulance was three minutes out. As the ambulance pulled in Shelby came out of the ambulance first and stepped out of the way so the paramedics could pull Gus off the ambulance. Shelby followed the gurney into emergency where Brian rushed forward.   All that was said was Gus had not come to yet and they needed to get him in for a scan.


Brian looked at Shelby, “What happened?” he said harshly.


“I don’t know,” Shelby said tearfully.  “He was alone. Molly found him. It looks like he fell off a ladder.”


“And why is he building that grand a house.  It’s because of you. Why is he obsessed with that rather than doing what a 20 year old should do?” Why are you here, anyway? Where is Justin?” Brian waved a hand like an emperor did to a subject.


Shelby reacted as if she had been hit and withdrew to a corner. Tyler had never seen that side of Brian.  He had been so easy to work with when it came to the sting. Where did that all come from, he wondered.


The doors opened and Justin, Molly, and Brinn rushed in.  Justin rushed to Brian with Brinn at his side. Brian’s arms went around both of them.  “Why didn’t you come in with him?” Brian asked.


“Shelby was with him.” Justin made it a statement that wasn’t to be questioned.


Molly found herself in Tyler’s arms.  Softly he said, “Shelby needs you.” He nodded toward the corner. “Brian really laid into her.”  Molly rushed over to her,sat down, and took her in her arms. She didn’t know what to say so she just held her.Tyler sat on the other side of Shelby just so she could feel support even though she didn’t know him at all.


When the doctor came out, Molly guided Shelby over to him as well. She nearly shrunk from Brian’s glare.  Justin noticed the interaction. The doctor let them know nothing was broken but they were waiting for a brain scan to return. They had put a rush on it but it would probably take about an hour.  If one of them wanted to come sit with him they could but everyone else had to stay out here.


“Brian, go to your son. You haven’t had time with him yet.”


Brian turned and glared at Justin.  “Don’t say it like that. He isn’t dead.” He leaned down and kissed Brinn before following the doctor.


Justin turned and pulled Shelby to him.  “He is just scare, honey. He doesn’t know what he’s saying.”


“He hates me.  He has always hated me and now he blames me for this.” Shelby dissolved in Justin’s arms.


Tyler noticed the crushed look on Brinn’s face. He squatted down to Brinn’s level.  “Hi Brinn, I’m Tyler. I’m a friend of your Aunt Molly and your dads. I’m afraid they aren’t going to let you in to see him.  Would you like to come help me get some food and drinks for everyone.”


Brinn looked up at Molly and her dad. Molly pulled Brinn to her and hugged her.  “Tyler’s a good guy. You know what we all like to drink and you know what snacks we like.  Could you help him out?”


Brinn nodded and when Tyler offered his hand she took it.  Molly reached up and kissed his cheek. She mouthed the words, thank you, and they walked away.  Justin had guided Shelby to a chair so he didn’t see the kiss. Molly went and sat on the other side of Shelby.  


“What is Brian’s problem?”


“Right now he’s scared shittless.”


“I know that but he doesn’t have to take it out on Shelby.”


“I’m know.  I have been trying to get him to see that this isn’t some infatuation or, sorry Shelby, a gold digger.  “I know better but Brian just has a block for some reason.”


“Well, he is being an asshole.”  Molly said.


“I agree.” Justin stated. “But now isn’t the time to push him on this.  I’m sorry, Shelby, I will do everything I can to get you in but as much as I know I am Gus’ dad on paper I never have been.”


“I only want what’s best for Gus,” Shelby said through tears.  “I’ll take Brinn home and watch Paul.”


“Shelby, you are in no shape to drive,” Molly put her arm around her.


Brinn and Tyler came around the corner.  They had a tray with a few things to eat and drink.  Molly smiled, seeing that Brinn did have everyone’s favorite and then she looked at Tyler who was totally focused on her. Molly laid a hand on Tyler’s arm and they both felt something pass between them. She guided him back to the hall, “Tyler, would you mind driving Shelby and Brinn back to the vineyard.”


“Are you sure? I mean Shelby….”


“She doesn’t want to cause any more stress and you saw how unreasonable Brian is being.”


“Oh, I meant to tell you, Dan is on his way here.”  He called me about something and I didn’t think you would mind I told him.


“No, maybe Brian will listen to Dan.”  


“How about I hang around here until they get the results back and then if you want me to drive them back I would be glad to.  I’m not going anywhere.” He took her in his arms and kissed her. For just a second she let herself draw support from him but then she pulled away.  


“I can’t….right now I have to….”


“I know, Taylor, but know I am here if you need anything and if you need me to watch Paul or Paul and Brinn, I am here.”


“Oh, Tyler,” Her arms went around his neck again and he held her.  


“Molly?” Dan came up behind her.  


She stepped out of Tyler’s arms.  “Hi Dan, We are waiting for a report from the doctor.”  I am sure Justin will be glad to you have you here. Brian’s a raving maniac.”  


As the three walked in from the hall Brian was just coming from Gus’ side as the doctor came out to talk to everyone.  Molly and Dan went to support Shelby. Brian grumbled to Justin. “Why is she still here?”


The doctor began to talk,  “I just reviewed the scan results and Gus has a severe concussion with mild brain swelling.  This should go down over time but, if it swells too much or if it stays swollen too long they might need to do surgery.”  He said they could take turns sitting with him but one at a time. And they could just go home and they would call if he stirred at all. “He is being settled into ICU.  A nurse will let you know when one of you can go sit with him. The next 48 hours are very important to see some kind of response.” The doctor shook Brian and Justin’s hands before leaving them.


“His Dad and I will stay.”


“I’m staying, too.”  Molly said. “If you won’t let Shelby in, he has to know she loves him and I will tell him over and over.”  Molly glared at Brian.


“You could go home, too.” Brian said looking at Molly.


“Brian, stop it.  Molly is staying.” Brian slumped a little and nodded toward her.  He pulled Justin into his arms and held on. “We all love Gus, Baby.  I know you are scared. We all are.” Justin kissed him and Brian buried his head in Justin’s neck.  


Molly nodded at Tyler and walked over to Brinn.  “Hey, Brinny, I need to ask you a favor. Shelby is going back home and I don’t want her home alone.  Do you think you could go with her and help take care of Paul?”

“Aunt Molly, I know you just think it would be better if I went home but I will.  I am getting tired and they won’t let me see my brother anyway.” Molly hugged her.  


“Tyler will drive you two home.”  Molly turned to him, “thank you, Tyler.”


“Anytime, Taylor. Why don’t you walk us to the car?”  When they got to the car Tyler kissed her once more. Molly heard Brinn gasp. “See you soon.”


Molly walked around and hugged Shelby and Brinn.  Softly she whispered in Brinn’s ear, “Can we keep this secret for a little while.  Justin and Brian don’t need to be thinking about me.”


“Of course, Aunt Molly.” They hugged.  “I won’t say anything.” Molly kissed her still dark head and walked back into the hospital.


Brinn and Shelby sat in the back seat.  Shelby clung to Brinn tightly but Brinn seemed to understand and comforted her.  “It’s Ok, Shelby. I know my dad is being a pain but Gus loves you and Dad can’t change that.  Daddy loves you as much as I do.”


“Thank you, Brinny.  I love you too.”


Back in the hospital Justin went to sit with Gus.  He held his hand and spoke softly to him about fun activities from when he was little.  And he talked about when he was missing and how scared he was then. And he told him how much everyone loved him.


Out in the waiting room Brian and Molly sat in silence.  Finally Brian said, “I suppose you think I’m an ass, too.”


“Yes, I do.”  Molly’s answered.


“He’s my son.  I want what’s best for him.”


“I know you love him, Brian, but do you want what’s best for him or what works best for you?”  Brian glared at her for a minute but then he crumbled before her. She closed the gap between them and put her arms around him.  Brian leaned into the comfort of Molly’s loving arms.


After Brian collected himself, he sat back up.  They sat in silence for a while. “Brian,” Molly started.


“Don’t Molly, I can’t deal with this right now.”  Molly stopped and reached for his hand without another word.


As time went on Justin came out and Molly took a turn sitting with Gus. She knew they wanted to be with him but she also knew they needed time together. Molly actually told Justin to take Brian out the the vehicle and do whatever it would take to calm them both down.  She kissed Justin, “At least get a little fresh air or a nap. It is after midnight and you two just need each other. I will text if anything changes.” She lead them both to the door. “Go.”


Justin put his arm around Brian.  “Let’s get some fresh air and coffee.  Molly will call if she needs us.” Once they were out the door she called Shelby.  “Did something happen? Please tell me he is…”


“Honey, there is no change but I am going to his room and I want you to talk to him.  Maybe hearing your voice will help him surface and I am working on Brian. How’s my boy?”  


“Paul is sleeping like an angel.  Brinn is sleeping, too. Tyler is here.  He didn’t want to leave me alone.” Very quietly she said, “He’s a keeper, Molly.  He is real in every way.”


Molly walked into Gus’ room.  Shelby could hear her say, “Gus, Shelby wants to talk to you.  I will hold the phone for you.” She put it to his ear and listened.


“Hey Gussy,  darling, I love you so much.  I need you to wake up so we can move into our beautiful house. Oh, please, please come back to me.  I need you. We need to make beautiful children together. Oh, Gus…” Molly removed the phone knowing Shelby was breaking down.  


“Hey, Tayler,” Molly heard Tyler’s voice come over the phone. “I will stay as long as I am needed.  Shelby is hanging in there pretty good.”


“Thank you, Tyler,” Molly choked out. “I don’t know what to say.”


“I promise we will find a way to thank me when your nephew is back home and healthy.”


“Tyler,  I…. I’m glad you’re there.”  Molly hung up and held Gus’ hand and started talking softly to him. She told him his moms were on their way and John and Peter and their families decided it would be a good time to come for a visit.  She just rambled on.



Justin lead Brian to the SUV.  “Let’s sit here for a while. It is quiet and just out of the hospital.” They got in the back seat together and instinctively they started kissing.  Justin started unzipping Brian’s pants. “Brian, I want you. I want to feel you. I want to taste you.”


“Justin, I don’t know…” Justin pulled out his cock and brought his mouth down on it.  “Oh, god, Sunshine…” Justin felt like he had found a feast. He licked and sucked but there was no response.


After a few minutes Brian pulled Justin up. “I’m sorry, Sunshine.  I just...I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”


Justin kissed Brian.  “Oh, Baby,” Justin’s hand stroked his cheek. “We are both under so much stress and we handle it differently. I love you.  I needed this. I just needed time with you.”


Brian reached over and undid Justin’s zipper.  “Brian, you don’t have too.”


“Sunshine, when has it ever been a chore for me to suck your amazing cock and feeding off of you.”  Brian’s mouth slid down on him and Justin nearly lost it instantly. It wasn’t long before Justin exploded.  He felt the connection between them that he needed. He felt a new burst of energy. It was his turn to pull Brian up and he kissed him.


“Oh, Baby, Thank you.  I so needed that.”

Brian looked into his eyes.  “We better go check on our son.”


“I’m so scared, Baby.”


“Me, too, Sunshine, but he has to make it.”


“Brian, Shelby…”


“Don’t say it, Justin.”  Brian said sharply. Softer he said, “Please, not now.” He kissed him once more and opened the door.


They returned to the waiting room to do just that...wait.



Lindsay came rushing into the ICU waiting room and fell into Brian’s arms.  “Is there any news? Has he woke up yet?”


Brian waited a second as Mel joined them.  “No, he hasn’t stirred. They are running a new scan in a few minutes. We are hoping the pressure isn’t any higher.” Brian gave Melanie a kiss and hug, too. “Sunshine is with him right now.  He will come here when Gus goes for his test. Oh, and Molly is around. She was getting us some coffee. Real coffee from the coffee shop. Do you want some? She can bring some for you, too.”


Mel put a hand on Brian’s shoulder, “You’re rambling, Kinney.”


Justin came out as Molly returned. He introduced her although she had met them some time ago.  “Molly, why don’t you go spend some time with Paul and Shelby. I am sure they could both use you and you could use some sleep. Are you good to drive? Otherwise Dan will drive you.”

“I’ll be fine. Call me if….”


“I will, Mollusk.  Thanks for hanging here for us.” They hugged as she left the unit.


“I was thinking Shelby would be here.  I want to meet the woman that won our son’s heart.” Lindsay saw Brian bristle. “Don’t tell me you did something? Brian!”


“Kinney, why can’t you ever let people live their own lives? Do we know how long this will last? The test I mean.”


“It shouldn’t be too long,” Justin kissed Mel on the cheek.  “Your grandbabies will be her later today.”


A smile crossed both women’s faces.  “I hate why I get to see them but I am very excited to do so.”


The four parents sat down and waited until they could go back in.



Molly arrived at the vineyard at sunrise. Tyler stepped out onto the porch.  “Shelby just fell asleep,” he said in a stage whisper. “She hasn’t slept yet.”


Molly walked up to him and into his arms.  When had she gotten so bold? “Tyler, I …” His mouth cut her off. He walked backward until he was up against the swing.  He sat down and before he realized it Molly had straddled him. She pulled his zipper down and pulled out his growing cock.  


“Molly, we can’t.”


“Why,” she leaned against his chest and kissed him. “I need you.  I had never felt like the way you made me feel. I didn’t know I could feel so much.”


“Taylor, I don’t have a condom.”


“Don’t move.” Molly moved off his lap and ran into the house. A moment later she came out with a little foil packet.  Before going back to her position, she slipped her underwear off and then straddled him again.


Tyler moaned loudly.  He moved his hand between his legs and inserted a finger deep into her.

He moved her dress to expose her bra and latched on to her nipple through the material.  His tongue stroked and stroked until she felt the dampness. She threw her head back. When he bit down enough for her to feel it she cried out.  He then went to the other nipple the cool morning air on the damp bra and Tyler’s ministrations was already pushing her to the edge. Using both her hands, she tilted Tyler’s head up and her mouth descended on his. As she did so he thrust his fingers in hard and then separated them.  He caught her cry with his mouth. Her hands now went between their legs and she undid his fly, gently taking out his large cock. He slipped the condom on and she moved so she could lower herself onto him.


Molly sighed as she felt full.  She felt ….she felt whole. Tyler positioned himself freeing his hips to thrust upward and the force he used to enter her nearly made her cry out.  She bit her lip so she didn’t wake the house. Tyler grasped her hips and press them down onto his erection and soon his body trembled and then his hand moved between her legs and he reached for her clit.  He had barely touched her and her head flung back as her body was wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his chest. And Molly was asleep.


Fifteen minutes later he heard a noise and realized he still had the baby monitor in his pocket.  Tyler lifted Molly gently and laid her on the swing, covering her with his shirt the best he could and slipped into the house to get Paul.   “Hello, big guy. Did you sleep well?” Paul cooed. “Oh, someone is very soggy. Let’s get you a dry diaper.”


Molly woke when she heard Paul’s voice coming from the baby monitor that had fallen out of  Tyler’s pocket when he had zipped his pants. She listened to Tyler. “Let’s see if I can find you some clean clothes.  Oh, here we go.” As Tyler talked to Paul, he talked back the whole time.” Her men having a conversation. Could she really be in love with this man, already?


“Did you know your mama is hard to figure out?  I think I might be falling for her but we are very different people, or are we a lot alike? Let’s go see if I can find you something to eat.  Your mama needs to sleep.” Molly walked into the bedroom.


“Good morning.”  Molly said softly, kissing both of them on the cheek.


‘Mamamama.”  


“Hello my beautiful boy.” Paul reached for her and she picked him up. She pulled him close for a moment. “Let’s go find both of you some breakfast.”


“Molly, you need to sleep.  I am sure this guy would like some scrambled eggs and some cereal.  I can get that for him. Lay down, please.”


Molly had to admit she was exhausted. “Are you sure? Tyler you got forced into this all….”


“I did not get forced.  I think I volunteered. Paul, let’s tuck your mom in and then we will get your breakfast.”  He set Paul into the crib for a minute as he turned to her and in one fell swoop stripped her dress off and then undid her bra.  He took a long look at her and then slid an arm around her waist and brought her close for a kiss. “Now get in bed. I can’t believe I am saying that and not joining you.” As he bent to kiss her once more her hand slipped outward and brushed his crotch. He growled deep in his throat.


“Please wake me up when Shelby wakes.”


“I promise. Sleep, my love.”  Tyler picked up Paul and walked out with him.


Did he call me his love? Molly drifted off to sleep with that ringing in her ears.



As Paul ate the breakfast Tyler had made him, Brinn appeared around the corner.  “Hello, Mr. Tyler. Is Shelby sleeping?”


“She is and Molly came home to sleep for a while, too.”


“Have you heard how my brother is doing?”  Brinn asked concerned.


“Gus was still sleeping last I heard.”


“I am afraid he isn’t sleeping.  He has swelling on his brain. My daddy almost died from his brain getting hurt.  Is Gus going to die?”


“Oh, sweetheart,” Tyler picked up the worried young girl and she held onto his neck. When he felt her grip loosen he set her down gently.  “Do you like scrambled eggs? I can make some and some toast maybe?”


“I can make the toast.” Brinn offered. “Would you like some, too?”


Molly woke up two hours later and called Justin.  “Any change?”


“No, Molly.  He hasn’t stirred yet. Did you get some sleep?”  


“I got a couple hours.  Would you like me to come back?”


“Just stay there for now.  Spend some time with Paul and Brinn.  I will call you if there is any change.”


“Ok, Justin, Shelby needs to be there.”


“Mol, I know but right now I can’t go against Bri.”  Molly hung up in frustration.


She left her room and peeked into the room Shelby was sleeping in,  Shelby was thrashing around in the bed. She must have been having a bad dream.  Molly got in bed with her and pulled Shelby to her. “Gus?”


“Sorry, Shelby, it’s just me. There’s no change.”  Shelby curled into Molly, drawing comfort from her.


After a few minutes Shelby pulled away.  “Where are Paul and Brinn?


“WIth Tyler. He is such a great guy,”  Molly sighed.


“Molly, I won’t argue.  If I were you I would keep that one.”


“Shelby, I think I might, I can’t believe I am saying this. I think I am falling in love with him.”


“You’d be a fool if you didn’t.  I need to see Gus. I was dreaming he was calling my name when I woke up. I can’t be away from him when I feel like he is calling me.”


“Then I will take you there. Why don’t you shower and get ready.  I will see if Mary can take Paul and Brinn. She won’t like it but it is best if she stays here.”  Then Tyler can go home.” Molly sighed saying his name.


“You have it bad.” Shelby smiled at her friend.


“No, I won’t let myself be stupid.  I almost let Andrew fuck me and look where he is.  My judgement stinks, but right now nothing matters but your Gus.  Go, get ready and I will to. Let’s plan to leave in an hour.”


An hour later, Paul was happily playing Chantel at Jim and Mary’s house. Tyler walked Molly and Shelby to the car.  Tyler hugged Shelby and said some encouraging words. He then walked Molly to the driver’s side. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.  “Tyler, I don’t know how to thank you. You helped out so much. When this is all over I will make it up to you.”


“You don’t owe me anything.  This is what friends do for friends.  And I look forward to spending more time with you once Gus is all better and back home with Shelby. Are you sure you don’t want me to come to the hospital?  Will Brian be Ok with her there?”


“No he won’t be Ok but everyone else is on our side so he won’t do anything drastic.” Molly leaned against Tyler, drawing strength from him. She touched her lips to his once more and then got in the car.



The hospital offered an empty room for the family to use so throughout the night the four parents took turns getting a little sleep.  The nurse allowed two to sit with Gus. The doctor decided if quiet conversations were going on with familiar voices might help him surface.  The last scan had shown the swelling in his brain was going down but since he hadn’t woke up yet they were afraid they had missed something. They didn’t want to put him through more tests but if he didn’t show some reaction soon they would have to.


Justin and Mel were resting while Lindsay and Brian sat with Gus. They had been talking about what was going on in their lives and with their families when Lindsay looked over at Brian, “Will you tell me why you don’t like Shelby?” Lindsay asked gently.


“It’s not that I don’t like her.  She has done amazing work with Brinn.  My nine year old will be starting high school level work in a couple weeks but she isn’t right for our son.”


“He seems to think she is.”  


Brian slumped.  “Do you know she is a lot older than he is?”


“Yes, but Gus has been mature for his age.  I think he passed you up when he was about 13.”


“If it wasn’t for her he wouldn’t have built such an amazing house.  It is stunning but ….”


“Brian, you just discredited yourself.  Gus is a great designer and I can’t wait to see it.  So what is the real reason you don’t like her.”


“Alright, alright.  Gus always enjoyed women as well as men but I was sure he would settle down with some nice guy and then she came along…”


“And our son fell in love. Don’t you remember what it felt like to fall in love?  You fought it so long but love always wins, Brian. It has to.” Lindsay ran her hand down Brian’s cheek. “We have raised a smart young man.  We need to let him make his own decisions.”


Brian’s spine stiffened again, “Well, while he can’t make his own decisions, I will make them for him.” He looked over at Gus and noticed his lips move.  “Lindz, his lips are moving. He’s trying to talk!”


Lindsay rushed to him and took his hand.  “Gus, it’s Mom. Oh, son, please talk to me.”  Lindsay brought her ear down to his mouth.


In the softest of whispers Gus said, “Where’s my Shelly?”


Tears sprang to her eyes as Lindsay said, “We will get her here, Gussy. You rest and she will be here when you wake up.”


“I need to find the doctor.”  Brian said.


“I will go and tell Mel and Justin and I will have Justin call Shelby.”


“You will do no such thing.  I told you she isn’t going to….”


“Brian, you are not going to keep the one thing our son asks for away from him.” Lindsay said it in a whisper but the effect was harsh and the message clear.


They both left the room on a mission.  Brian had the nurse call the doctor and went back to be with Gus.


Lindsay ran into the room Mel and Justin were using.  They were laying together on one bed dozing. “He talked!  He talked to me. He wants Shelby. Call Shelby, Justin!” Lindsay ran into Mel’s arms and they kissed.  


“Is he awake now?”  Melanie asked. “No but I promised him Shelby would be here when he woke up.”

“Lindsay, what did Brian say when Gus said that?”


“Fuck Brian!  Our son wants to see the woman he loves. Call her.  I will deal with Brian.”


Justin pulled out his phone and called Molly but there was no answer. “Damn, Molly didn’t answer.  I didn’t want to call Shelby directly but I will call her.” He pressed Shelby’s number and the phone rang.  “Oh, god, Justin don’t tell me ….”


“This is why I tried Molly first.”


“We just pulled into the hospital parking lot.”


“Good, I’ll meet you at the door.”  Justin rushed out of the room figuring Mel and Lindz heard that whole conversation.


Molly and Shelby were rushing in the door as Justin rushed into the waiting area. Justin put his arms around both of them.  “He asked for you,” he said looking a Shelby.


“Brian?”


“We will take care of Brian. Gus’ moms will help. I am going to get him out of the room.  Molly, come with me.” Justin took her hand and led her down the hall. They entered Gus’ room and Justin walked over to Brian.  Hey, let’s go find the doctor and ask him what this means. Molly just got back and will sit with him. Come on, let’s find him!”  Justin pulled Brian out of the room.


Molly quickly texted a room number to Shelby and she came into Gus’ room.  


Shelby looked at Gus in the bed and moved to his side.  She leaned over and kissed him gently. “Gus, it’s Shelby.  Oh, Gussy, say something to me. Squeeze my hand. Open your eyes.”


Shelby felt his fingers tighten around her hand. “Oh, Gus.”  Tears ran down her face and Molly put her arm around Shelby.


As Gus’ eyes began to flutter open Justin, Brian, and the doctor walked in followed by Mel and Lindsay.  “He’s coming out of it.” Shelby sobbed.


Brian glared at Justin, “Get her out of here.”


In unison Mel and Lindsay said, “Shut up, Brian, she stays.”  The look Brian shot them could have stopped a bullet but the moms brushed it off.


The doctor walked to the other side of the bed and looked into Gus’ eyes. Then he took Gus’ free hand and said, “Gus, can you squeeze my hand?” Gus responded by getting a tight grip on the doctor’s hand. “That’s great. Gus, are you in any pain?”


“Headache.  I have a headache. How long was I out?”


“24 hours, about.” Molly chimed in.


“Kinda sore all over.”


“That is from the fall I’m sure. You are a very blessed young man.  You have a family that truly loves you and it appears you will be just fine.  We will need to do one more scan on your head and run one more set of blood work just to make sure. Right now a quick kiss from everyone and then everyone out of here except the person of Gus’ choice and it looks like he has chosen.”


Gus smiled at his moms and thanked them for coming.  “Gus, we couldn’t do anything but come when you were injured.  We will see you soon, son.” Molly followed the women out the door after her own kiss on Gus’ cheek.


Justin kissed Gus and looked at Brian, “Kiss our son and then we need to leave Shelby and Gus alone.”


“Pops,” Gus’ scratchy voice said as he reached for Brian’s hand.  Brian moved next to Gus, “I love her. Don’t make me choose. I don’t think any of us would be happy about my choice.” Brian kissed him and walked out the door.  Justin followed him.


Brian turned to Justin, “Do you really think Gus would leave us?”


“Would choose me or Peter and John?


“What?” Brian asked agitated.


“Gus loves her, just like I love you and if I had to choose between you and my mom, it would kill me but I would choose you every time.  I couldn’t live without you. That’s how Gus feels about Shelby. Please, don’t make him choose. I couldn’t stand it if he wasn’t in our lives all the time.”


Brian didn’t say anything but pulled Justin close. Justin held onto him tightly.  “Our boy is going to be fine. That’s all that matters.” Brian buried his head in Justin’s neck for some time and then together they walked down the hall to the waiting room.  The mood was light now.


LIndsay walked up to Brian and hugged him. “Our son is going to be fine, Brian. Isn’t that what counts?”


“I still don’t like it but I really don’t have a choice.  It’s accepting that woman or losing my family.”


“I’m glad you know what’s important.”  Lindsay kissed Brian. It was long and intense.  She was the only woman that could kiss him like that.  He pulled her close and returned the feeling and depth. When the separated, Lindsay looked a little flushed and Mel looked furious.  “Lindsay, let’s go to the hotel and clean up, now.” She snapped.


Lindsay’s mouth came down on Melanie’s and when she stepped back she said,  “Oh chill out, at least until we get to the hotel.” Lindsay’s hand went down between Mel’s legs and pressed upward as her mouth went to Mel’s neck.


“Oh, god, we will see you later.  Let us know when the babies are coming in.”  Mel grabbed her wife’s hand and led her out of the hospital.


Molly walked over to Justin and Brian.  “Go home. Brinn needs to see you and you need some solid sleep.  I will stay here and let you know what the doctor says.”


Justin looked and Brian and then nodded.  “Thanks, Molly.” He kissed her cheek and she turned to Brian.  He just nodded and reached for Brian’s hand.


“Brian, I know you aren’t happy with me for bringing Shelby but it was the right thing to do.” Justin led him out the door.



Shelby sat next to Gus’ bed and he slept.  Molly stuck her head in and asked if she needed something and she said she was fine so Molly walked back to the waiting room to find Tyler sitting there. “I figured someone I knew would surface. Where is everyone?”


Molly threw herself into his arms, “Gus woke up!  He is going to be fine.” He lifted her off the ground and spun her around.


“That is great news!” His mouth came down on hers.  They moved to a corner of the room. That sat in a double chair and continued to touch, to kiss.  “Is Shelby with him?” Molly nodded as her hands went between his legs.


She could feel his want in her hand and softly said, “Where can we go?”  



The nurse at the reception desk couldn’t help but notice what they were doing. “Um, Molly is it?


“Yes, are the reports back?”


“Oh, no. I’m afraid it will be at least an hour.  I just thought I would let you know that the room they set aside for Gus’ family is still available if you need to….rest.”


Molly smiled at the girl, “Thank you.  What number was that?”


She gave the number and then said, “It will be assigned to your family as long as Gus is here.”


“Thanks,” Tyler smiled at the girl as he walked past her.  Her heart skipped a beat and she thought, some girls have all the luck, as she watched him walk away, a low whistle on her lips.


Tyler scooped Molly up and laid her on the bed. As he undid his fly he looked down at her.  “I never knew I loved sundresses so much. He yanked her to the edge of the bed and shoved the dress above her waist.  She wasn’t sure where it came from but he slipped a condom on and using a finger to move her underwear over he thrust in. She groaned at the invasion and then felt something new.  As he slowly moved in and out he placed a finger on her bud and began to run his finger around the edges of it.


“Tyler, I have never had anything…”


“I will stop if you want me to.”


“No, I trust you, just take it slow.”


He bent over her buried deep inside her, as his mouth claimed hers he slowly entered her anus. He pressed against the inner wall so he could actually feel his own penis move in and out.


“Oh god, oh god, oh god, was all she could say as her body rejected logic and he actually put his hand on her mouth to muffle the scream.  To add to the tension in her body, his mouth came down on the thin fabric of the dress. He could tell she had no separate bra on, only what the dress had for support.  He began to lick the dress, feeling her nipple strain the material. As his teeth attempted to bite it lightly, every muscle in her body spasmed and when he felt her grab on to both his finger and his cock, he arched backward and slammed into her three times before collapsing on top of her.


Moment’s later he rolled off of her. “You are incredible.  I have never known someone so responsive, so unbelievably beautiful.”


“I am sure you have had your pick of beautiful women and I am sure many of them were prettier than I am.”


“You would be wrong. Your beauty comes from within as well as the outer appearance.”


“My ex, always treated sex more like an obligation or just a way to get his own rocks off.  He really wasn’t creative. You taught me more in the last few days then I learned from four years with him.”


“He was a fool.”


“Thanks to Justin and Brian, I will never have to deal with him.  His name was left on the birth certificate but Paul’s last name is Taylor. He has no rights to my boy. Tyler, you said you had a child once but you don’t anymore.  What did you mean? Did you have a child that died?”


“Molly, can we talk about this another time.  I promise I will tell you all of it but not now.  We are celebrating Gus.”


“Sure, Tyler, later.”  They repositioned themselves on the single bed and both dozed off.



Brian and Justin talked with Brinn and told her Gus was fine and would probably be home tomorrow.  They had a bite to eat and then Brinn went back to Chantel so her dads could sleep. Brian put his arm around Justin and they went to their room.  After stripping they both laid in bed. Justin pressed up against Brian and let his hand glide down Brian’s body. His fingers ran through the trimmed hair just above his flaccid dick. His fingers played there for several moments with no change in his cock.


“Baby, is something wrong?”


“Like what?”


“Brian, you know what.   I know we are both exhausted and we need sleep but normally, finding out Gus was fine would have energized you. But lately….”


“Our son is in the hospital.  What do you want from me?”


“All I want is honesty.  Brian, is something wrong? I love you. You have had some issues from time to time lately”


“Sunshine, I don’t know. I’m sorry.  I want you but nothing happens. I love you so much.”   His mouth came down on Justin’s crushing it and the more he kissed him, the harder Justin got but there was still no response from Brian.


“Fuck me, Sunshine, please.”


“Baby, I don’t have to, really.”


“It’s like my body can’t feel anything on its own.  Please, my heart feels you. I want my body to feel.”


Brian laid on his stomach, spreading his legs slightly, and Justin laid on top of him gently sliding into him.  As Justin slid in and out he kissed Brian’s shoulder blades and ran his hands up and down Brian’s arms, then down his sides.  He wanted to touch as much of this man, his man, as he could.


“That feels really good, Sunshine.”


Justin sped up his movements and then climaxed deep in Brian.  “You feel amazing, Baby.” He slowly slid out. Brian turned on his side, back to Justin.  “Please, Brian, I don’t care about the physical I need you. Our son has survived. We have a beautiful daughter.  I just want YOU to be present.”


Brian rolled over and pressed against Justin.  He turned Justin so his back was to him and they spooned without a word.  Justin soaked in the heat of Brian’s body and a tear ran down his cheek thinking how devastated Brian would be if this was his life forever.  He smiled to himself remembering how Brian had tried viagra years ago. It had nearly killed both of them. There was always hope.



Gus was awake more as the day went on.  He woke up mid afternoon to see Shelby in the chair next to the bed.  “I can think of a place that would be much better for you.”


“And where would that be?”


He patted the bed next to him and then moved over slightly.  “Come here, Shelly.” She stood up and shimmied into his bed.  He brought his head down to her and his hand started rubbing her through her shorts. Soon he found his way down into her shorts and his finger began to rub her clit. Soon she was gasping and thrusting toward his finger.


“Oh, Gus, I am going to cum.  I can’t…” When Gus thrust his fingers deep into her he caught her cry with his mouth.  He brought his fingers to his mouth and made a show of licking every finger.


“Tomorrow night I will make love to you the way you deserve to be made love to.”


“I don’t think that will be on the doctors do list when you get home but at least we will be able to lay in a real bed with room to move.”


“That will be enough for me, just to know I can be with you.” They both took a nap.  


Molly and Tyler had stopped by but then went back to the vineyard and when Brian called later Gus told them to stay home.  He was fine and Shelby was keeping him company. He knew all the family would be there soon, which he thought was ridiculous but it would be great seeing them tomorrow when he got out.


Mel and Lindsay stopped by at dinner time and brought burgers and fries with sodas for all of them for dinner.  Mel and Lindsay asked Shelby lots of questions to get to know her. They found her smart and witty and couldn’t imagine what Brian’s problem was with her.  Shelby left the room for a few minutes and Gus asked, “So Moms, isn’t the best?”


“Gus, I know Brian has issues with her but your Shelby is great.  I am glad you found each other.” Lindsay said.


Mel  agreed, “I really like her.  Don’t let Brian bully you. I am looking forward to seeing this new house you are building.  I have heard it is amazing.”


When Shelby returned Gus was telling his moms about the house. Shelby sat on the edge of the bed and both his moms noticed how she made sure Gus’ pillows were comfortable for him.  This woman loved their son. Brian Kinney be damned.


Shortly after Mel and Lindsay let, there was a knock on the door. “Come in,” Gus called.  Dan and another man walked in.


“Hey, Gus, I hear you scared everyone for nothing.”  Dan walked over and kissed Shelby first and then kissed Gus. “I’m very glad to see you are feeling well.  Oh, I’m sorry, Marcus, come up here and meet a couple friends of mine. This is Shelby,” they shook hands, “And this is Gus.”  Gus extended his hand and Marcus took it. “Gus is going to build my new house. Marcus is my realtor. We just had dinner together.”


As the four of them talked Shelby realized something, “I don’t have a way home.  I never thought of that. I guess I should call the vineyard and see if someone can come get me.  I am sure by now the rest of the family arrived.”


“Don’t call them, we can bring you out there.” Looking over at Marcus he said, “You don’t mind do you?”


“Of course not.  I’ve wanted to see this vineyard you keep talking about.” Gus saw an exchange between the two men and smiled to himself.


Dan looked at Gus and Shelby.  “Why don’t we give you two half an hour.  We will run and grab something to bring along up to the vineyard so I don’t feel guilty stealing more wine.”  Dan smiled at Shelby. You know my car. Let’s meet in the parking lot.”


“Sounds great.  Thanks, Dan.”


Once they had left, Shelby climbed up next to Gus again.  Shelby’s hand moved under the covers and brushed the hospital gown away giving her access to slip her hands into Gus briefs. “Oh, Shelby,” Gus’ back arched as her hand moved.


“Is this alright?  I mean I don’t want to do anything I shouldn’t.”


“Trust me, you touching me is never wrong.” He pulled her down for a kiss.


“Does your head still hurt?”


“Who cares if it does.” Gus moaned. Shelby looked at Gus and then the door.  She lifted the sheet over Gus and ducked under it. “Oh, god, Shelly.” Gus had no control. Her tongue barely touched the tip before Gus had an orgasm.  His whole body shuttered. Shelby licked him a couple more times and then quickly sat back up.


She grinned a sheepish grin,  “I needed dessert and you are the sweetest thing I could think of.” She kissed him once more. ”I will see you in the morning and don’t you ever scare me like that again. I love you, Gussy.”


“I am the luckiest man in the world.  I love you, Shelly. On your ride home see what you can figure out about Dan and his new boyfriend.  He’s hot. I can say that.”


“Don’t get any ideas or Brian will really want to get rid of me.”


“Don’t worry about Brian.  He knows the score. I told him to deal with it.”  They kissed once more and Shelby was out the door.



The vineyard was in full party mode.  Gus was coming home and all the company had arrived to celebrate with them. They all came in on the company jet.  John and Tony’s kids were growing fast. Matty would be in first grade when school started and Jonna was going to start preschool.  

Becca and Peter had their hands full with Clay and Claire.  Since they were Mel’s biological grandchildren Becca and Peter were going to get a little break.  Lindsay and Mel would want to spend as much time with them as they could before they went back home.  Brinn was in her glory. She flitted around the room but always landed back at ‘her John’.


Molly was a little overwhelmed.  She had met John and Peter at the funeral but they had never all been in the same place at the same time.  John definitely favored Brian and Gus. And Tony was almost too beautiful for words. Molly had given her cottage up for Peter and Becca since it was ready for babies and she would stay in the main house while they were here.  They both great couples. You could tell they had a partnership. Her mind wandered to Tyler. She wondered if they would ever be a real couple. She walked over to Justin who had Paul on his lap.


“Justin, I am going to put Paul to bed and I think I will go to sleep myself.  Shelby texted and said Dan was bringing her home. Tell her to stop by my room if she wants to talk.”

“I will, Molly.  Thanks for being so good about all this craziness.” He looked at all his favorite people.  Tomorrow night it would be complete, with Gus home again. “Hope we aren’t too noisy for Paul to sleep.  The kids are getting tired with the time change. I am sure it will quiet down soon.”


“Justin, is everything all right? You and Brian...well, things have been a little tense.”


“Nothing serious.  Just too much stress I think.”


Molly kissed her brother, “I can understand that. I love you, bro.”


“Love you too, Mollusk.”


Molly wove her way through all the guests and went to their room.  She got Paul ready for bed and once he was down she called Tyler. “Hi Taylor, What’s up?”


“The house is full of people and I am staying up in the main house and all I can think of is being with you.”


“I can come over.”


“If I was at the cottage I would say how fast can you get here. Did I tell you all these men are just gorgeous?” She left out the fact they were all married.


“I am sure I could sneak in the window.”  Tyler said, “I am trained to get into places.  I want to see you, too, Molly. I have never needed someone like I need you.  I mean I have been with you twice today and I just can’t imagine being apart...Molly, what have you done to me?”


“Tyler, can you come up about 1:00.  Behind the main house are to little studios.  I will meet you in the one on the left. You better park down the driveway and walk up.”


“I’ll be there, Taylor.”


Molly was reviewing some things on the phone when there was a knock. “Hey, Molly, it’s me.”  Shelby walked into the room and shut the door quietly. “How’s my sweet boy?”


“He is very tired.  It was a busy day for him. How are you Shelby, is Gus doing better?”


Shelby laid down in bed with Molly, “Gus is great,” She told her about the adventure they had before she left the hospital.   I couldn’t resist him. “


Molly started laughing, “Since we are making confessions, Tyler is coming up here at 1:00 and I am meeting him in the studio. Could you maybe take the baby monitor into your room.  I can turn it on when I leave.” Shelby snuggled next to Molly and Molly hugged her friend.


“I have a better idea. Why don’t I,” she yawned, “Just sleep here.”  The two women talked softly about the men that had stolen their hearts until they fell asleep.



Dan held hands with Marcus as they walked up to the house.  “Dan, will everyone be…. Discreet.”


“Most of them  are from Pittsburgh and I promise the locals are my best friends.  They will say nothing.” He pulled Marcus against him and placed his hand on his fly, “And if you are a very good boy, I may give you a lollipop when we get back home.” Marcus groaned.   Dan opened the door and guided Marcus into the house. “Dan,” several people called out as he walked into the house. Once Dan had said high to everyone he just said loudly, “This is my friend, Marcus.  Be nice and don’t tell him any stories.” And that was the end of being strangers. Dan stayed close to Marcus but he knew there was no threat here. Peter and Becca said good night right after they had arrived and each one carried out a sleeping child.  Matty was sleeping with Brinn tonight and Jonna was asleep on Justin and Brian’s bed so it was just the adults. They were all drinking wine and just enjoying each other’s company. Tony and John couldn’t keep their hands off each other.


Mel looked over at one point and said, “I haven’t seen any good porn in a long while. Keep going, I want to see how it ends.”


“Well, Mel,” Tony said, “It will end in the end.”  Everyone laughed. Dan felt Marcus first tense up and then he felt all his inhibitions leave. Marcus rested his hand on Dan’s inner thigh and soon Dan pinned him to the couch and kissed him thoroughly.


Brian and Justin, looked at Dan and Marcus and then smiled at each other. Brian pulled Justin to him and kissed the top of his head while Justin wrapped his arms around Brian. The chatter got quieter.  Mel and Lindsay left for the hotel and then John and Tony got up to go. They went around and kissed everyone. Marcus accepted them but was amazed at everyone’s relaxed attitude. Tony went and picked up Jonna and carried the sleeping little girl out, with her head on his shoulder. John put his arm around his husband and kissed him once more as they walked out the door.  Now Dan pulled Marcus close and kissed him. Marcus nearly dissolved into a puddle on the couch.


Dan offered Marcus his hand.  “Well, gentlemen, I think we are going to leave before we embarrass ourselves.”


Justin walked over and kissed both Dan and Marcus.  “Dan, I am so happy for you.”


“Oh, by the way,” Dan started, “If anyone asks, Marcus is my buddy, nothing more. He has a few things to clear up before we become a public item.”


“No problem.  Just know, Marcus, if you need anything this is a safe place.”  Justin said.


“Thank you, Justin.  I appreciate that.”


When Dan and Marcus had pulled away, Brian looked at Justin, “I wonder what the big secret is?”


“Oh, Baby, who knows.  Maybe he has an ex he is still getting rid of.  It doesn’t matter. Dan’s our friend and any partner he brings is welcome here.”


“I’m going to bed,” Brian kissed Justin and started walking to their room.  


Justin reached out and grabbed his hand. “I love you, Baby. I will always love you. Remember, I can’t do life without you.”


Brian pulled him into his arms and held him for a long time.  “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I’ll be in in a couple minutes.  I want to run the dishwasher before I go to bed.”


“Don’t be too long.  I can’t sleep without you there.”


It was almost midnight when Justin pressed himself against Brian’s body. “Sorry you couldn’t sleep without me,” he said softly to himself.


Brian’s arm tightened around him. “I told you I can’t sleep without you.”



At 12:50, Molly’s phone buzzed.Molly wasn’t dressing to impress.  She slipped a sundress over her head and left her underwear on the bathroom floor. She kissed Shelby’s cheek.  Shelby woke up enough to wave her out of the room.


Molly was just getting to the studio door when she heard something in the brush.  She turned her phone’s flashlight on and saw Tyler coming out of the trees. “Just me, Taylor,”  Tyler walked up and picked her off the ground, holding her close and kissing her. “I can’t stop thinking about you.  When I am not with you I want to be. I know this is crazy but I am crazy in love with you, Molly Taylor.”


Molly pressed her lips against his and he lowered her to the ground as he added the pressure he needed to invade her mouth with his tongue. “I….Tyler….This is….” Molly couldn’t think straight with him this close. She put both hands on his chest and shoved him a couple inches away.  “Tyler, I can’t say…,” Molly looked at his face, “Oh, hell, I love you, too. I don’t know how it happened but I love you, Tyler Harris.”


From the bedroom window Shelby watched her friend.  She couldn’t hear what they were saying but she could feel the pull between the two from where she was.  After a long kiss, he picked her up and through her over his shoulder and carried her to Justin’s art studio.  Once inside he looked around, “Damn is there a bed, a couch, a blanket,.....Oh, hell we don’t need it.” From where Shelby stood she could see a shadow.  She saw clothes fly and then, from what she could see, Tyler picked her up and with her back against the wall, from her position, Shelby was sure they were making love where they stood.  


Shelby laid back on the bed feeling very lonely for Gus but she was thrilled for her friend.  She dozed off.


Molly clung to Tyler with her legs wrapped around his waist, and caught her breath.  “You make me totally crazy, woman. What do you do to me?”


“I’m not sure but I hope I can keep doing it.”


“Taylor, this is nut’s I know, but let’s get married.”


“What?”


“Let’s go to Reno!  We can be there and back before the sun comes up.  I want you to be my wife. I want your baby boy to call me Daddy.  I want all of you. I want the whole package.”


“This is insane!”  Molly looked at this man who drove her crazy.  She looked at that face and knew she couldn’t live without him.  “Let me call, Shelby. See if she can stay with Paul. Someone has to know where I am.”


Tyler kissed her long and hard and then let her go to make the call while he redressed.


Molly called Shelby, her groggy friend answered, “I am so sorry for waking you up but, Shelby, can you stay with Paul until I get back.  I should be back by breakfast.”


“Sure.  Where are you and that beautiful man going?”


“I know it’s crazy but we are going to Reno to get married. Am I totally nuts?”


“Go for it, Molly.  You know your heart and if your heart says do it, do it.  You never know how long you have. I have your boy. Love you, Molly.  Go get married!”


“Yes, Tyler, I’ll marry you!”  He picked her up and spun her again.  “I should go change, comb my hair….”


“Don’t.  I love you just the way you are.”  He took her hand and they started for his car.


Chapter 8 by Simply written

Chapter 8


As Molly and Tyler got to his car, he took her in his arms, “Taylor are you sure about this.  I don’t want you to feel forced into this. I mean, we really don’t know each other.”


“Are you trying to get out of this, Tyler? I mean if you don’t want to, I totally understand.”  Molly kissed him.


“I can’t leave you alone.  I can’t stop thinking about you.  I can’t stop thinking about Paul. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine.”


“Then let’s get going so we are home when everyone wakes up. We have a son to take care of.”


As they started the drive, Tyler took her hand.  “Why don’t you take a nap. I’ll be fine and you have had a crazy couple days.”


“I’m fine.  I can’t believe we’re getting married. I mean, I am not sure how much I like you, but I do know how much I love you.”


“I’m not going to overthink that,”  He kissed her hand.


“Tyler, will you tell me about your child?”


“Oh, Taylor, I promise I will tell you soon. Please, I don’t want to think about, well, I mean this is a special day.  I don’t want anything to ruin this day, well night”


“You weren’t married, right?”


“No I have never been married.  Molly, I haven’t lied to you, I promise. My family will love you.  They will love Paul. My mama is going to be thrilled to have a grandson.  She is really all I have except some uncles, aunts, and cousins out on the East coast.” Tyler continued to talk about his mom and his extended family back in North Carolina.


Then Molly told him about her half brothers and her mom and step-dad although she always called him Tuck.  She talked about her dad and his relationship with Justin. And she talked about her ex. How they had been college sweethearts.  She had only been with one other person and that was on prom night in high school. Her ex was a CPA that did everything one way. In his mind there was only one way to do anything and he was content with that or she thought he was until she found out he was sleeping with one of his partners.  She was almost in labor when she found out.


“He was a fool, Taylor. You are not a one way person.”  Tyler pointed to the first sign that said, ‘Chapel’.


“This one is as good as any, you’re here.”


Tyler pulled into the spot next to the door and he opened her door. “So, Taylor, are you going to become Molly Harris or stay Molly Taylor.”


“Does it matter to you?”


Tyler signed them into the waiting room book and were told to have a seat with a stack of paperwork.


“No, you’ll be my wife no matter what name you go by.”


“Yes, I will.  I hadn’t thought about it but would you mind if I use Taylor for my business but I want to be Mrs. Tyler Harris the rest of the time. Maybe I will use Molly Taylor-Harris.”


“I don’t care as long as you are happy and you wake up next to me everyday, gorgeous.”


“Taylor-Harris wedding party” a clerk called out.  “Do you need anything for your wedding? We have veils, bouquets, rings…”


“Oh, shit, I didn’t think about rings.” Tyler look sadly at Molly.  


“Well, Mr. Tyler, we have gold and silver bands.  They are plain but they are real gold or sterling silver.”


“Tyler, that is all I need.  I want matching bands that demonstrate our love.”


Tyler looked at her. “Are you ready for this? No doubts?”


“I have no doubt I love you and you are a good man. I want to marry you.”


Twenty minutes later they walked out of the small chapel each wearing a gold band on their left hand.


“I love you, Taylor.”


“I love you, too. I can’t believe two hours ago we were standing behind my brother’s house and now we are married.”


“Molly, would it be too tacky to get a hotel room for three hours? I mean if we leave here at 6:00 we would be home by 7:30.  Is that early enough?”


“That sounds perfect.  I will text Shelby when we leave Reno. I don’t want to wake her now.”


The clerk at the desk said, “Excuse me, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but it sounds like you have just a few hours before you have to go back to reality.”


“That’s a good way to put it,” Tyler responded.


“Well, my sister runs a very cute B & B just down the road.  I happen to know her honeymoon suite is open because she is remodeling her kitchen.  If you are only needing it a couple hours and don’t mind not getting food….”


“That would be great,” Molly responded.


“Give me one minute.”  The clerk picked up her phone and texted something.  “You are all set.” It is a half mile down the road on the left. Her work crew for the kitchen comes in at 7:30 so you will just want to be out by then.”


They thanked her and the next thing they knew they were being shown into a beautifully decorated room.  The woman smiled sweetly and said she hope they enjoyed their stay.


Molly was laughing before the door closed.  “You know she has to know what we will be planning for our 3 hour stay.”


“She’s just jealous.”


“She should be.  You are one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.”


“Molly, you are such an exaggerater.  I am just a man that takes decent care of himself.”


“Oh, you are so much more.” Molly slipped off his shirt and ran her hands down the plains of his chest. His mocha colored skin gleamed in the dimly lit room.  “I want to look at you, all of you.” As she undressed him she spoke softly. “Tyler, like I told you, my husband did everything the same way. He never wanted to try anything. I hope I don’t disappoint you. I want to try new things, I really do.”


Tyler cut her off by pressing his naked body against her clothed  one. “Taylor, you could never disappoint me, not as long as you are honest.  Tell me what you want. Tell me what you don’t like. I want to teach you everything and learn some new things on our own. But our time is too limited to try something that isn’t tried and true.”


He took her hand and led her to the  bed. Reaching down, Tyler reached down and pulled her dress off, over her head. “You have had nothing on under this the whole time?”


“I just left my bed to have sex with you.  I thought I would make it easy on you. I didn’t know all of this….”


Tyler laid on the bed and had Molly straddle him.  “Play away, wife. See how my body works.” She started at his mouth and worked her way down. When she had  reached his waist he flipped them both over. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Harris, I need you now.”


“Never apologize for needing me.” his mouth came down on hers and he entered her.  He went slow, watching her face. He moved ever so slightly one way or the other until he saw her react to his movement. He then slowly increased his pace and with every thrust he saw her need growing.  Moments later they were both out of control. Simultaneously they cried out and for the first time as husband and wife, they were join, heart and soul. Tyler pulled her close as they lay side by side.


“I’m sorry, I forgot a condom, Taylor.  I can promise you I don’t have anything but we haven’t even talked kids.”


“Don’t worry, my love, I am still on birth control and I can promise you, I don’t have anything either.”


“That never crossed my mind.” Tyler’s hand slid down her arm and then  on the top of her thigh. “May I explore?” Molly smiled and rolled to her  back, putting her hands behind her head. By the time Tyler had worked from her head to her toes, literally, her body was crying out for relief.  “Turn over,” Tyler said quietly. Tyler’s strong hands massaged her neck and then he slowly moved them downward. His hands slid in under her arms and as he moved his hands down the brushed against the sides of her breasts. He felt her tremble.  His hands continued to move downward as his mouth followed suit. When his hands rested on her hips and his tongue rested at the base of her spine, his mouth slowly moved lower.


“No, Tyler, you can’t…” his tongue glided between her cheeks and when he reached the spot he was seeking he licked it over and over.

“No, Tyler, PLEASE…” His whole body went rigid.  


“Relax, Tayler, if you don’t want me to I won’t.” Without another word he positioned her with her knees under her and her ass in the air. He slipped into her vagina with no hesitation. At this angle his hard  cock rubbed different points and as they moved, Tyler’s hand moved around and found her clit. He drove her nearly to madness as she orgasmed several time before he emptied himself into her.


She had been silent except for some soft cries as her body responded to every move Tyler made. He stayed deep inside her but rolled so they spooned together.  He kissed her neck and then was sure heard a whimper. “Taylor, did I hurt you? What’s the matter?”


“Oh, no, Tyler, you….I have never felt like this before.  I have never felt so cherished before.”


“I will do my best to never disappoint you but I will and when I do please tell me how to fix it. We need to be open to each other.”


“I think you have opened me several times in the last 24 hours.”  Molly laughed. As he nuzzled her, his hand rested on her stomach but then slid lower.


“Tyler, seriously, I don’t think I have any fluid to give up anymore.” She turned and kissed him.  


“How does a shower or bath sound?”


“Is there a bathtub, really?”  

“I saw one in the procure.  I would guess it is in the honeymoon suite.  You relax a few minutes, while I run the water.”


There was a huge tub in the bathroom with whirlpool jets.  He turned the water on and added some bath salts. He then started the jets. Tyler walked over to the bed and scooped Molly up easily.  She realized her ex physically could have never done that but emotionally he would have never wanted to.


Molly stepped into the tub and Tyler stepped in behind her.  They sat down in the fragrant water. He took a bar of soap and with care began to wash her. He was gentle and caring but not trying to arouse. She felt love in his arms.  She turned around in the bubbling water and took the soap from him. She skimmed the bar of soap over his broad chest and then she reached around him in an embrace as she washed his back and then laid her head down to listen to his heart beat.


“I love you. Mr. Harris.”


“And I love you, Mrs. Taylor-Harris. I think it is about time to get dressed and go face our new world.”


“Too late to change your mind now, Tyler.”


“I will never do that”


“We better get going.  You know we really don’t know where home is right now.  You are still living in that rental and I am living in the main house at least a week.  I haven’t even told you the full details of my new business and where we are going to live.”


“We are going to live?  Isn’t that supposed to be a we decision?”


“We’ll talk about it on the way home. We better get going.”



Shelby got a text about 7:00 saying they should be home about 7:30.  She had barely responded when Justin was at the door. “Molly, can I come in?”


Shelby walked to the door and opened it with her finger to her lips.  “Paul is still sleeping.”


“I don’t know if you know this but you aren’t my sister.  Where is she?” Justin had a funny look on his face.


“Ya, I hope your son realizes that when he gets home.”

“Where is my sister?”


“Umm..She left a while ago.  She needed a couple things for Paul and since she woke up early I just slid in this bed so I was here for Paul.”


“Ok, I just got word that Gus can come home.  If she’s in town anyway, she may as well pick him up and surprise everyone when she gets here.”


Oh, she’ll surprise everyone, that’s for sure. Shelby thought to herself.  


Justin went back to his bedroom where Brian was still lying in bed.  Justin called Molly and waited for her to answer. Molly glanced at her phone.  “Shit, it’s Justin. What am I going to say?”


“Calm down, Taylor, just answer it.”


“Hey, Bro, what’s up?”


“What are you doing at this ungodly hour?” Brian’s head was resting on Justin’s stomach while his hand rubbed Justin’s cock.  Justin fought to keep control.


“Um…”


“Shelby said something about needing something for Paul.”


“Oh, ya, I am running low on diapers and I thought with two extra babies around I should stock up.”


“Good idea. Since you are already in town,” Molly waved for Tyler to pull over. Justin continued, “The hospital told us Gus  was seen by the doctor already this morning and he can come home anytime so since you are in town I thought you could pick him up and we could surprise John and Peter and the families.”


“Uh sure, I will get him.  I’m glad he is coming home.”


“Mollusk, is everything alright?  You sound a little funny.” Justin asked but he was really having a hard time holding himself together now that he was fully erect and Brian was licking him like a popsicle.    “Um, Mol, let me know when you leave the hospital I have to go.”


“You mean you have to cum,”  Molly laughed hearing the tension in Justin’s voice.  The line went dead.


“Did you really just say that to your brother?”


“You will soon realize that their house is free.  There are no hang ups, no taboos.”


“So there should be no problem with us. That’s good.”


“Well, the biggest problem with us is last they heard I hated you and they didn’t know we had seen each other and we just got married after one date….no actually we never dated. Justin may have a bit of a problem with that but he will adjust. And if you make me happy, he will be happy for us.”


“So what did Justin really call about?”


“Oh, we need to pick Gus up.”



Brian’s warm mouth covered Justin’s throbbing cock and he softly sucked on it as he took it all in his mouth.


“Oh, Baby, I Ooooooo,” Justin lost control and filled Brian’s mouth with his offering. “God, I love you, I love you!”


“I love you too, Sunshine.” Brian said after swallowing all he had been given.  “I am sorry I can’t offer you more. I have failed you. Why can’t I…”

“Oh, Brian, you aren’t failing me.  Something is wrong. I am going to try to get you to the doctor today.  I don’t give a damn if you can’t fuck me but I want to make sure you don’t have something seriously wrong.”


“Justin, you don’t have to….”


“If you don’t want me to go along that’s fine but you are going to see the doctor today.”


“Ok, Sunshine.  I’ll go but would you mind making the appointment.  I know I will put it off until it is too late.”


Justin kissed him. “Thank you, darling.”



Molly and Tyler stopped at the store and picked up a small pack of diapers and then went to pick up Gus.  Tyler put his arm around Molly’s waist. He stopped to kiss her near the visitors station. The same girl was there as the day before.  “I’m afraid the room is no longer available.”


“Oh, that’s Ok.  We don’t need that right now.  We are going to take Gus home.”


Molly knocked on Gus’ door.  “You decent?” She opened it a crack.


“I hope not but come on in anyway.”


Molly looked at Tyler and started laughing at his expression. She walked in with Tyler at her side. She walked to Gus’ bed and hugged her friend who happened to be her nephew. “Now, don’t get jealous Gus but Shelby shared her bed with someone last night.”


“She what?” Gus sat up straight and put his feet on the floor.


“Oh, chill, you know Shelby would never cheat on you.  She slept with me so that when I left the house she was there for Paul.”


“Um, you’re Detective Harris, aren’t you?”


“Oh, sorry Gus, I forgot you two never really met.”


“Tyler this is Brian and Justin’s son, Gus.  Gus, this is my husband, Tyler Harris.”


Gus’ hand froze halfway to Tyler.


“Really, Taylor, you want to tell a man recovering from a head injury that you got married.”


“Why not? Shelby knows. Everyone will know soon.” Molly turned to Gus. “Tyler and I went to Reno overnight and got married.”


“I didn’t even know you were dating.  I mean, I didn’t think you liked him, Mol.”


“I didn’t but like and love are very different things.” Molly’s tone changed, “I love this man.  Can’t stand to be around him a lot of the time, but I love him with every ounce of my being.” Tyler wrapped his arms around her from behind.


Gus looked very confused but then said, “Oh, this is going to be fun! You never did answer me about the dating.”


“Oh, we never did go out on a date. We just got married.”


“Molly, you are always full of surprises.  You are going to be a great business partner.”


Gus signed all the paperwork and he was rolled to the door in a wheelchair. Tyler went to get the car.


“We have a couple minutes alone, Molly.  What the hell is going on?”


“I know it is weird and I am not sure I can explain it but I love him to his very core and he loves Paul and he is just such a wonderful person.”


“Molly, if you are happy, I’m happy but if he messes with you, I’ll kill him. Oh, and Molly, he is FINE.  If I wasn’t committed to Shelby I would try to get a piece…”


“That ass is all mine.  And it is even finer out of clothes then in them.”


Tyler pulled up and got out to open the door.  He helped Gus into the front seat. He then opened the back door and offered his hand to Molly as she climbed in.  He kissed her and then shut the door. Molly texted Justin. We are on our way home see you in 20 minutes.


As they came close to the vineyard, Molly warned Gus, “There are going to be a shitload of people at the main house when we get there.  I know you are feeling fine but, Gus, don’t let them tire you out. Other than your moms, the rest are staying until after Labor Day.”


“Really!  Ok, if I know they are hanging around I promise to take it easy the first couple days, even though I feel fine.”


“And they don’t know you are coming home this early so it will be a surprise for them.”  Molly smiled at Gus’ bright face. She reached up and touched his shoulder, “Gus you scared the hell out of me. When I saw you laying there…”


Gus reached up and took her hand, “I’m fine but I am sorry that I can’t finish the house on time.  Can you guys keep a secret? Shelby can’t find out.”


“Gus, Shelby is my best friend.  I can’t keep a secret from her and I can’t believe you are keeping something from her.”


“It was only supposed to only be a few days and now it will be longer.”


“What is it Gus?”


“I am having a ring designed for her.  I planned to propose the first night we were in the house and now it could be another month if the doctor won’t let me work.”


“Oh, Gus, I am so excited for you.  You and Shelby are perfect together.”


“I wish Brian thought so.”


“He will come around.”


Tyler touched Molly’s thigh, “We are almost there.  Why don’t you text Justin and let him know.”


Molly texted ‘we’re here’.  


The house was full of family.  Peter and Becca were in the house with Clay and Claire.  Mel and Lindsay had arrived and were playing with the twins on the floor along with Matty and Brinn.  Shelby was in the kitchen with Paul. As Tyler stopped the car Gus saw John and Tony with Jonna on his shoulders walking up from the kitchen.


“I didn’t see that car up here yesterday.  I wonder who is here?” John spoke as they got closer.  Tyler was the first one to get out of the car. Tony whistled low, “Down, boy, you’re married.” John laughed as he patted Tony’s ass. He then stopped Tony and putting one hand on Jonna’s leg he kissed his husband. “And don’t forget whose dick made you cry in pleasure last night.”


“Never, mi Amore.” They kissed again forgetting where they were.


“Sure, I get out of the hospital and you two decide to have sex in my driveway.”  Gus said, only feet from them.


John turned, “GUS!”  He closed the distance between them and hugged and kissed Gus. You didn’t have to try to kill yourself to get us to come for a visit.  You just could have invited us.”


“Oh, Jonna, you have gotten so big!” She shied away from Gus so John took her so Tony could greet him properly.


“Are all the men in this family so good looking?”  Tyler mumbled to Molly.


“Ya, it is kind of a girl’s dream playground except for the fact that they are all married and of course, not that I noticed.”


“You’re probably already…”


“Only thinking about my beautiful, annoying, jealous husband.”


“Not the way I would have put it but I love you anyway.”


Molly was glad Gus had distracted John and Tony leading the way to the house.   Justin opened the door and gave Gus a hug and kiss before Shelby got to his side and did the same although her kiss was a little different than Justin’s.  Before Brian could get to him, holding Paul, Gus was swallowed up by family. The noise level soared in the full, happy house. Gus was trying to greet everyone when he felt a tug on his shirt.  He glanced down and saw Brinn. He dropped to one knee and collected his sister in his arms. “Hey, Brinny. I missed you.”


“I wanted to come and I was there for a while when  you were still sleeping.” Her little arms tightened around his neck.  “I was scared, Gussy,” she said softly.


“I’m fine, Sweetheart, and look, now we get to see all the family!”  he winked at her.


“That is the best thing.  Look at all the people we love.”


“We are really lucky, aren’t we, Brinn.” Gus kissed her cheek.  “I promise I will spend time with you very soon, Ok?”


“Ya, I need to go help with the kids anyway.” Gus stood and looked at his sister as she walked away.  If he loved her this much how much would he love a child of his own. He pulled Shelby close. She was going to stay by his side, for the rest of his life, he hoped.


In all the craziness Molly and Tyler had snuck in and stood off to the side.  Shelby had caught their eye and blew them a kiss. As things began to calm down a bit and Shelby made Gus sit down, Justin went to the kitchen to get breakfast out for everyone.  Mary had gotten everything together for him and he was just going to set it on the counter so people could fill plates when they wanted it. Molly and Tyler walked over to see if they could help.


“What can we do to help?  One of you can get drinks out of the refrigerator and someone can put pastries on those plates. And then you can tell me what’s going on.  Shelby said you left this morning to get something for Paul but your car hasn’t moved since last night and then you are with Tyler early to pick up Gus.  There isn’t anything going on with the case is there, Tyler?”


“Oh, no, Justin.  He is being held under federal charges in San Francisco.  I doubt any of you will have to do anything else. He will make a plea deal.”


Justin noticed the way they moved together as they worked in the crowded kitchen. “So are you going to tell me what is going on, Mollusk, or do I have to get it out of the detective?”


“Mollusk?”  Tyler laughed.


“Shut up, Tyler.  Don’t get any ideas.  It is what he called me when I was about Brinn’s age and it just stuck.” The look she gave him told him she was serious.”


“I got it, Taylor.  Never call you Moll….” Molly’s look stopped him from completing the word.


By now Justin was standing there, slack jawed.  “I feel like I have missed something.”


“You have.  You did.”


“I did what?”


“You missed something,” Molly said.


“What did I miss?” He was getting tired of this game.  There was too much going on.


“You missed the wedding.  Tyler and I drove to Reno early this morning and got married.”

Justin started laughing.  “You had me going there for a minute.  How did you get into town without a car?”


“I’m not joking,” Molly held up her hand with the simple gold band and then reached for Tyler’s to show them side by side.


Justin leaned against the counter, “What the hell? Last time I saw you two together you could barely be in the same place.  When did you date? When….”


All the sudden they were inundated with hungry people and Molly and Justin both got busy making sure food was out while Tyler helped get the kids their food. Brian slipped behind Justin and put his arms around him, pulling him back against him.  “You look a little dazed and confused. I wish I could offer you a happy ending.”


“Brian everyday with you is a happy ending. I just learned something I am still processing.”


“What’s that, Sunshine?”


Justin turned into Brian’s arms and kissed him for a long moment, “Molly and Tyler got married last night.” Brian was about to laugh but then he looked into Justin’s eyes.


“You’re serious?”  Brian’s mouth now dropped open.


“They drove to Reno and got married.  I haven’t gotten any details yet. They can barely stay in the same room without fighting.  What could have happened?”


“They could have made love and realized they couldn’t be without each other. We’ve had rough patches where we could barely be in the same room but we still needed each other.”


Before Justin could respond. John came over needing something for Jonna and Brian got sidetracked by a conversation with Peter about Kinnetik.


Eventually, Molly and Tyler sat down next to Paul who finally had his chance in the high chair.  Tyler naturally started giving Paul some eggs and blew on them. John sat nearby watching him.


“So Tyler, did I hear you are a detective?”  John asked, very curious about this gorgeous man with Molly.


“Well, I work for the CBI.  I just got moved here for a case and they decided to keep me here.  I will be working jointly with the local police.”


“Actually, John, he can be a very overbearing, bossy, pain in the ass.  Don’t let his beauty fool you.” Molly smirked at Tyler.


“Taylor, you can be the biggest mouth.” Tyler responded.


“You didn’t seem to mind my big mouth when….” Molly stopped herself just in time to see the whole table had quieted down and turned toward them.  “Well, I guess since everyone is now looking at us I might as well tell you, Tyler and I got married this morning in Reno.”


A round of congratulations came their way with handshakes and hugs.  Tony, with his perfect English with his Italian accent said, “That is exciting. How long have you been dating?”


“Oh, we never dated, Tony.  I guess you could call it an arranged marriage.  I arranged it that we would have sex and then we just couldn’t be apart.”  Everyone started laughing at Molly’s honesty.


“Tyler, I hope you are ready for this crazy, mixed up family,” Becca said from the floor where she was sitting with her kids.  “I can tell you I am enjoying the new addition.” She looked over at Peter’s face and started laughing. “I love you, honey.” Everyone laughed, knowing Peter was the one guy in the room that may not have noticed how good looking Tyler was.


Justin had sat next to Molly as the group thinned out a bit.  Gus went to rest for a bit and Shelby went to help settle him in.  Becca and Tony went outside with the kids, including Paul. Molly was getting sleepy after her busy nice but looking at her brother she saw worry on his face.  She dropped her head on his shoulder, “I’m not to blame for that worried look, am I?”


“Well, some of them are because of you.”  Justin looked at Brian, still engaged with Peter.  


“What’s wrong? Did you and Brian have a fight?” She asked softly.


“No, I need to make a doctor’s appointment for him. He is having some problems like he did when he had cancer.”


“Oh, no!  I remember how sick he got then when Brinn was just tiny.”


“Well, this was the issue he had the first time he had cancer.”


“That was testicular cancer wasn’t it….Brian is having that kind of trouble.”  Molly kissed Justin’s cheek. “I hope there is not problem but let me know if I can help. I mean if you think it would help seeing my husband naked, I could talk him into that, I’m sure.  I mean a new beautiful...”


“Shut up, Mollusk,” Justin had to laugh and hugged her. “I hope you know what you’re doing. I mean to marry the guy.”


“How long did it take for you to know you were in love with Brian?”


“Point taken.  The first time I was with  him I had no doubt I loved him.”


“He has showed me what love really is.  My ex never did.”


Justin didn’t say anything.  He hugged her again and then got up and went to the office to make his call.



Shelby put her arm around Gus’ waist.  She knew he was tired even though he wouldn’t admit it.  “I brought up some of your clothes. If you want something I didn’t grab let me know and I will get it.”


“I have all I want right here.” He dropped on the bed taking her with him. “And I would prefer no clothes.”


“Gus,  you are tired, even though you won’t admit.  Sleep for a while and then if you think you are up to it….”  Gus pulled her in for a kiss.


“I am always up to it.”  


“Sit up,” Shelby ordered and pulled off his shirt. She then undid his fly and went to his ankles to tug off his pants.  “Now get under the covers. I will come back in an hour and if you have been a good boy, I’ll join you.” She brought the sheet up to his chin.


“I am so glad you are home,” she dropped a kiss on his lips, “I love you, Gussy.”


“I love you, too, Shelby. I’m sorry we aren’t going to make it into the house by Labor Day.  I wanted that so badly.”


“Gus, I would live in that cottage the rest of my life as long as you were there with me.”  His arms came up around her and pulled her down to him. Shelby didn’t want to leave his arms but knew she needed to.  “Sleep. I’ll be back in an hour or so.” He ran his hand down her cheek as she pulled away and walked out the door.



Molly followed Justin back to the quiet office about 5 minutes after he had entered it.  She walked in as Justin hung up.


“Hi,” she walked over to him and he put his arms around her.  “Did you get him an appointment?”


“Ya, he is going to see him at the end of his day.” His grip around his sister tightened.  “I’m scared. I love him so much. I don’t care if we can never make love again as long as he isn’t really sick again.  I know it could be nothing but I came so close to losing him eight years ago.

I just can’t…” He put his head on Molly’s shoulder.  After a few moments Justin stood up straight. “You shouldn’t be here.  You should be with your husband. I still have a hard time saying that. Have you thought about how to tell Mom?”


“No, please don’t tell her.  I will soon but I need to get used to it myself. Justin, no one has ever made me feel like he does and I know I am not an expert on men and their bodies but, he is so beautiful.”


“I won’t say a word.  Now go play with your husband.”  She hesitated. “GO.” Molly kissed him and left the room.  She hated leaving him alone but he didn’t want her there and she was always his baby sister.  He wasn’t going to say too much. When she came around the corner she saw John. She remembered Gus saying how close was to both his dads.  Maybe he could give Justin what he needed.


“John, can I talk to you a minute?”


“Sure Molly, need some marriage tips?” he winked at her. “Something I can demonstrate for you on your husband?”


“No, I think I got that.   John, can you go to Justin.  He’s in the office and I think he needs to talk to someone besides his sister.”


Concern crossed his face, “It isn’t Gus is it?”


“Just go be with him.  Just know if he doesn’t tell you anything you are still helping him.”


John reached out and put his hand on her arm.  “Sure, Molly. I would do anything for him.”



“What was that all about?” Tyler’s arm snaked around her waist. “Where’s Paul?”


“He’s outside.  I need to go get him. He will need his nap.”


“Everything Ok with Justin?”


“Ya, he just has a little….never mind.  Let’s see if Paul will nap for an hour and you and I might be able to think of something else to do.”


“I can think of about 100 things I want to do with you right now.”


“100 things? We already have done more than I did in six years of marriage with the loser. I can’t even imagine 100 different….”


“Well, it will be my pleasure to show you them,” he kissed her neck and bit her earlobe making her squeal.  “Let’s go get our son and put him down for a nap and then let me start with number 1 for you.” Molly shivered at the timbre of his voice.  All she could hope for was a sleepy boy.



Shelby opened the door to their room, trying to be quiet.  Her heart skipped a beat. Her beautiful boy. Gus was sprawled out, still asleep.  She laid down hoping she didn’t wake him. In his sleep he pulled her to him. He mumbled something in his sleep. Shelby moved in close and fell asleep.  She didn’t know how long it had been when she woke. She felt Gus’ hand sliding into her underwear and then into her. Her back arched as he began to work his fingers in and out making sure he found time to stimulate her clit.  Gus’ mouth came down on one of her breasts after he pushed the clothes away and he began sucking and tugging. She imagined it felt similar to if she was nursing. The feel of his mouth and his hand was bringing her to the brink.


“Cum for me darling while I feast.”  Gus moved down taking her shorts with it and then his mouth found her heated core and she instantly plunged over the edge. Gus continued to lick her until she was sure she would go mad and then he thrust his thumb deep into her as and she came all over again.


Shelby reached down and pulled his dark head back up to her lips.  She had tears rolling down her face. “Oh, Shelly, did I hurt you? What’s wrong?”


“What would I have done if I lost you? When Brian wouldn’t let me see you I thought I was going to die.  What if he never gives in?”


“Shelby, I already told him he either accepted you are he would lose me.”


“Gus, you didn’t!”


“Yes, I did.  You are the woman I plan to spend the rest of my life with and if he can’t accept you in his life he will just have to live without me in his.”


“Why do you love me so much?”


“I have no choice.  You stole my heart.”  He kissed the tip of her nose.  “Do you mind if we get up and got hang with the gang.  I have missed them and they came all the way out here for me.”


“No, of course,” she smiled at him.  Tonight i will be in charge of providing the pleasure.”


“It is just a pleasure to be with you, Shelby.”  He looked at her and they both started laughing. “Too much?”   





John tapped on the office door and then walked in.  Justin quickly turned to look out the window. John walked over to where he stood.  He reached around him and held him just like Brian had done a thousand times. He glanced out the window and saw Matty and Brinn playing with Mary and Jim’s kids. “I love that boy so much.  It is nice seeing them together and with Brinn’s dyed hair they look so much alike.” He paused a second. “What’s wrong, Justin? What can I do for you?”


“You’re doing it.” He reached up and held onto John’s arms.  Justin took a deep breath. “Brian’s got a doctor’s appointment in a couple hours.  I’m worried.”


“What’s going on?”


“It sounds so petty but you understand.  He is impotent. He has had issues off and on for a month, well, maybe two but it has been a couple weeks and there’s been nothing, not even a twitch.  He feels like he’s failing me and I am just scared to death its back. I know it could be probably a dozen different things but with what just happened to Gus, I just can’t seem to shake this feeling. And now Gus is upset because he can’t finish his house before Labor Day and there is the stress between Brian and Shelby….” Justin turned into John’s arms.  


John stroked his hair. “Justin, you worry about Uncle Brian and let us help out Gus.  If Gus is up to it he is going to show us the place tonight. There are three able bodied men that can help him.  No, make that four. Maybe Molly’s hot new husband can help and maybe he’ll take off his shirt.” He felt Justin laugh.


“That hasn’t helped my stress level either but he is one amazing, looking man.  I think Dan would help and, I don’t know Marcus, but who know. He’s in real estate and sometimes that goes along with building.”  


“Don’t think about it.  We won’t let him do any of the work but if he can sit there and give directions hopefully we can finish it. You go take Brian to his appointment.  Can I do something for dinner?”


“No, a meal will be delivered at 6:30.  I hope we are back by 6:00. Thanks, John.  I’ve missed you.” He kissed him and held onto him tightly for a few moments.  “I am so glad you are here.”


They left the office together.  Justin went to find Brian and John went outside to play with the children.   John hadn’t noticed Tony from the window but when he got to the yard he saw Tony sitting on a blanket with Jonna asleep next to him. John dropped next to him and kissed him, pushing him backward until his chest was laying on top of Tony.  Mary had just called the children over for some lemonade and snacks so John moved his hand onto Tony’s crotch. He began to move it in circular motions until Tony begged for release. “Tony, I want you in me, right here, right now.”


John turned his back to Tony and he tugged the back of John’s pants down. After unzipped his own fly he moved slowly into position and then he forced his way in.  John didn’t make a sound as Tony moved into the man he loved. After giving him time to adjust, he began to slide in and out. John turned his head and Tony kissed him as he thrust in and felt release.  He held John tight. “What is it mi Amore?”


As they laid their joined under the shade of a tree with their daughter beside them John told Tony about his conversation with Justin earlier.  “They are both scared and so am I. Don’t ever doubt how much I love you, Tony. You are my life, you and our kids. Please always remember that.”


“I know, Amore, and I feel the same.  There would be no reason to live without you.”  Tony slowly withdrew and John turned into Tony’s arms. As their lips met their tongues danced together as they enjoyed being together.



As Gus and Shelby walked out of the room the door next to them opened and out walked a beaming Molly with Paul in her arms and Tyler right behind her.  “Looks like everyone needed a nap this afternoon.” Gus said with a grin on his face.


“I plan on napping a lot,” Tyler said to Gus.


“I nap as often as I can,” Gus responded, and they all spilled out into the people milling around the house.  Molly looked at the clock and realized Justin and Brian were probably on their way to the appointment.


Molly handed Paul to Tyler and kissed both of them getting pressed tightly against him as she laughed and got away.  She walked over to John and softly said, “How was Justin?”


“He’s concerned but you  know how strong he is.”


“Yes, I do but I don’t know if he could take…” John pulled Molly into his arms.  


“Molly, we don’t have any reason to think it will be that but whatever it is, we will deal with it  together. If Justin needs us we will be here. I love them almost as much as I love my own husband and children.



Brian and Justin walked into the doctor’s empty office.  The nurse led them to the doctor’s exam room and told them to have a seat.  The doctor walked in shortly after. “So, Brian, I hear you are having some problems.”


“You could say so.  I haven’t been able to get it up at all for two weeks and the last couple months it has been hit and miss at best.”  He squeezed Justin’s hand as he spoke.


“Well, I will have you disrobe, put this robe on, and get on the table.  I will be right back.”


After the doctor returned he drew blood and than said, “I wish I could say this was going to be pleasant.  Let me know if I am hurting you.” The doctor felt his penis, his scrotum, and then inserted his finger and checked his prostate.  “Well, that feels normal.”


“Doc, I could have told you that.” Justin said with a smile in his voice.  “I check on that regularly.”


The doctor had to smile at these two.  He had gotten to know them over the last year and from what he could tell they loved each other totally.


“Well, I don’t feel anything.”


“I’m not sure you squeezed my nuts hard enough to know for sure.”  Brian said snidely.


“Brian, I want to do a scan.  We can do it right now. I think you have a blockage.  It may be scar tissue from your surgery. I think that was 18 years ago.  I also think you are under stress and that is why you stopped being able to ever get an erection.  We could just try medication and try to reduce your stress.”


Justin looked at Brian and than at the doctor.  “Brian will always have stress in his life. He runs several multi million dollar companies.  Stress will always be a part of his life and he wouldn’t be happy if he didn’t have it.”


“So what is this surgery you are talking about?”  Brian questioned.


“I don’t think a description will help the stress.  Let’s just say it would be minimally invasive and recovery time should be within a couple weeks. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Let’s run the scan and see  if that is the problem.”


Justin waited in the waiting room for Brian to come out.  It was about 5:45 when Brian came out. He looked tired. “Let’s go,” Brian said and Justin knew not to question him right now.  


“I’ll drive.  You can take a short nap.  We have a crowd at our place.  Would you rather go somewhere else and talk.  They can have dinner on their own.”


“No, I am just is a pissy mood.  I want to love my husband and I can’t and  my son hates me and…” Brian leaned into Justin and kissed him.  “Thanks, it will feel good to close my eyes for a few minutes. I’m fine.  We can talk in bed tonight. I can’t do anything else.” Justin reached over and touched Brian’s cheek and then took his hand as he drove to the vineyard.



“Baby, we are home.  Did you invite Dan? His car’s here.”  


“I haven’t talked to him, Sunshine. The more the merrier I guess.  With this many people, what’s one or two more.”


“Are you going to be able to deal with all this?”


“I am fine.  I’m sorry I was an ass at the doctor.”  Justin walked around the SUV and into Brian’s arms.  Brian kissed him long and hard. “Let’s go see what’s for dinner.”


Brian and Justin walked into what looked like a meeting.  Tony stood at the head of the table and was reviewing something.

“What’s going on? Having a meeting we aren’t invited to?” Brian said as he walked in.


“Where have you two been keeping yourself?”  Becca asked. “Did you find a hotel room to get a little privacy?”  Everyone laughed except for the few that knew where they had been.  


Justin smiled, “You know us too well!”  They all laughed but Becca wished she hadn’t said anything. She would try to talk to Brian later.  She saw him withdrawal after she had made her joke.


“Everyone is going to help me finish our house so Shelby and I can move in.  Sorry if that ruins any of your plans, Brian.” Everyone got quiet then.


“Gus, my office, now.”  Brian headed down the hallway.


Dan looked at Justin, “Do we need to go back there just in case?”


“No, I think they need to do this alone.”



Brian walked into the office and as soon as Gus got in he shut the door.  “Gus, I can’t do this anymore.”

“Can’t do what, BRIAN, try to run my life.  Call my future wife a gold digger? Chase away the only person who get me in every way.  Did you know when I get a little yearning, she can fuck me in the ass as well as any man I know and she will take it too.”  Brian had never seen Gus like this. No, when he wanted his name to be Kinney, he was wound up but he was only 13 then. “Gus, please calm down.  You just got out of the hospital. Please, Sonny Boy have a seat.”

Gus got the feeling Brian was hiding something.


“Is something going on, Pops?”


“Nothing you have to worry about tonight but, Gus, you’re right.  I have been trying to pull everyone’s strings. I am sorry. If you ...love Shelby, i will learn to love her as a daughter.  Does she really….”


“Pops, she will do anything to make me happy and I have never been happier.”


“Do you think you can forgive an old fool?”


“Pops, your not old….” he grinned at Brian.


“I’m feeling old tonight.” He saw the look that crossed Gus’ face.  “I am going to need a little minor surgery, in the next few days. It is nothing life threatening or even dangerous so please don’t worry. It is just something I want to take care of soon.”


Gus hugged is father.  “I love you, Pops. I didn’t know what I was going to do if you made me choose Shelby over you.”


“Oh, Sonny Boy, I could never let that happen.”


The two men hugged.  “Pops, whatever the surgery is, do it. Life it too short if it can be taken care of.”


Brian changed the subject.  “So they are going to finish your house?”


“Yes, what’s left are just small jobs and with guidance they can finish this.  The flooring was laid yesterday, Appliances are going to be delivered in a couple days so we need to get some trim done before then.”


“I could try to help.”


“Thanks, Pops, but your history on ladders and with tools is worse than mine. Take care of you.”



Justin was thrilled to see Brian and Gus walk out with their arms around each other.  The food had just been delivered and several people were working to get it ready for everyone.  As Justin was opening bottles of wine his phone rang. Tony took over for him and Justin walked out onto the veranda which would be filling with family in a few minutes.


“Hello?”


“Justin,” he heard the doctor’s voice.

“Is something more serious going on?”


“No, no not at all.  I just realized I handled your husband wrong today.  I described what is a really simple surgery but….”


“Oh, god,” Justin chuckled, “Doc, you are talking about his favorite thing, well mine, too.”  He had to admit.


“Well, I described it like a plumber cleaning a clogged drain.   Obviously, it isn’t pleasant but the risks are very minimum.”


“Can it be done tomorrow morning?”


“What? You mean the procedure?”


“Yes, we have extra help around the house right now so there is plenty of support and a therapist in house.  Our nephew’s wife is a therapist and Brian feels comfortable talking to her.”


“Can you have him here at 7:00 am?  I think I can get the surgeon in my office.  He owes me.”


“I’ll have him there.”  The doctor said no food after 11:00 and was off the phone.


As Justin hung up Becca came out with a plate of food and Clay on her hip.  Justin casually took Clay from her. “Eat. You will be almost done by the time it’s my turn in line.” Justin smiled at her.  “Becca, I have a favor to ask.”


“Justin, I would do anything for you. You know that.”


“I know and that’s why I am asking you.  Find time to talk to Bri alone tonight. I know he will tell you what is going on. And it’s not my place.”


“I will talk to him tonight.”  


“Thanks, Becca.  I will bring this guy back when I am ready to eat.”  Justin kissed her cheek and walked away with her giggling son.


As the evening went on Becca kept an eye out for Brian trying to catch him alone.  To her trained eye something was bothering him even though she doubted most of them cheerful crowd noticed.  She saw her chance when he went down the hall, she guessed to the bathroom but she was wrong. As she came around the corner she saw the door to his office close.  She knocked softly, “Brian, may I come in?”


“Sure, Becca. Something I can do for you?”  He smiled at her but there was a trace of something other than cheer on his face.


“I was just about to ask you the same question.”    She took his hand and led him to the sofa. They both sat and she just sat there quietly.  


“Let me guess, Sunshine talked to you.”


“He told me nothing but asked me to talk to you.  Whatever it is you are covering it very well. I would never have noticed, well, maybe I would have but ….”


“It’s Ok, Becca.  I know he loves me and thinks I might need to think this through.  I’ve been having some issues. You know how much I love Justin. You know how much I love to look at a beautiful man but for the last while nothing does it for me.  Poor Justin hasn’t been able to count on me for weeks. I went to the doctor today. Thankfully he says it is an easy fix although it may be painful. I was so scared the cancer was back and now I worry about the aftermath of the surgery.  Last time I mentally couldn’t pull myself together for weeks. What if this time I can’t pull it together? What if something goes wrong?”


“Brian I can see why you have those feelings however, do you want to go on the way you are now?  Can you live a happy life with your situation? I know you aren’t scared of the pain and I hope you know Justin is with you no matter what.”


“I do and it kills me that I can’t…..well, I can’t.  I mean I know of many other ways to give him pleasure and his is wonderful, like always.”


“Brian, I know you are going to have the procedure, whatever it is and the more you stress yourself the slower the recovery so I suggest you have it while the family is here.  We can help Justin with the house while you are laid up for a few days. I get the feeling the doctor said something you aren’t telling me.”


“He compared the procedure to a plumber using a snake to get rid of a clog.  Just the thought of something going up ‘there’ with a little blade at the end to….”  Brian shivered.


Becca sympathised with him. “Yes, that doesn’t sound like fun but think of the fun you will have after it is done.” She reached out and pulled him into her arms, “I know you will do anything that will make Justin happy and in turn you will get much pleasure.”  She smiled at him.


“You are a good woman, Becca.  Peter is lucky to have found you.”


“I know no one asked for my opinion but Shelby is a good woman, too.  And it is obvious that Gus adores her.


“I’m trying, I really am.”


She wasn’t sure she should say this but finally she said, “She isn’t your mom, Brian.  She is good and kind and giving.”


“Thanks, Becca. We better get out there or we will get in trouble.”  They strolled out with their arms looped.


Brian walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around him, bringing his mouth to her ear, “Thank you, Sunshine.”  Justin turned toward him and kissed him.


“You look a little lighter.”


“I am. Becca put a few things into perspective.  Thank you for loving me enough to make me talk it out.  I know I am not an easy person and when I have this thing done I will be hell to live with but I can’t imagine life with  you without loving you.”


“Baby, you always love me.” They stood in the middle of the great room kissing.  


Dan looked at Marcus, standing next to him.  “Might as well join them.” He pulled Marcus to him with a little reluctance.  “It is alright, Red, no one here will care or talk. I promise.” Marcus melted into his arms.  


When they separated, Marcus said softly, “Let’s go home.  I want you.”


“Those are the best words I have heard all day.”  Marcus and Dan said their goodbyes and were the first to leave, Dan promising to be back in the morning to help with the house.  Tyler pulled Molly close and whispered, “Where are we going to bed down tonight?”


“Well you don’t have a crib at your place so I guess we need to stay here.”


“Do you think someone will watch Paul while we run to my house to get some clothes for me?”  


Lindsay happened to be walking by and overheard the conversation.  “You two go. Mel and I can hang around here until you get back or until this little guy goes to sleep,” She took Paul from Molly’s arms. “In fact, give me a minute.”  Lindsay went over and talked to Mel. When she returned she had a hotel card in her hand. “You go pick up your clothes and then stay at the suite Brian got for us. You will see what room we are using but there is a second bedroom.  Enjoy yourself. Come back in the morning. If I can’t find something Shelby or Justin can help me find it.”


Molly’s eyes were filled with emotion.  “Are you sure? That’s a lot to ask from someone and you hardly know us.”


Lindsay hugged her.  “Your in the Taylor-Kinney clan now.  I am afraid once they accept you, you’re in for life. Now go.” Softly in Molly’s ear she said, “I would switch sides for a night with him if I didn’t think Mel and you would kill me.”


Molly looked at Tyler.  “Give me five minutes and I will be ready.”  She grabbed Shelby’s hand and drug her to the bedroom.  “Shelby, I sleep in T shirts and shorts. Do you have anything I can borrow for bed?”


Shelby smiled.  “You get your stuff together.  I will run to the cottage and be back in a few. And don’t worry about getting it back to me.  I have a feeling it might end up in more than one piece.” Five minutes later, Shelby had returned and handed her a small bag. “This will frustrate the hell out of him but in all the best ways possible.  You have an amazing time and I will be here if Paul gets scared or whatever.”


Molly had spoken to Justin for just a minute and learned the procedure would occur tomorrow early.  Molly gave her brother a hug. “It will be fine, you’ll see.” Molly kissed him and left with her husband.


Slowly the house grew quiet.  Justin, Mel, and Lindsay finished putting things away for the night and the women went to bed with Paul sleeping in the crib next to them.  Justin went to find Brian. He had checked their bedroom and he wasn’t there. He knew he had to tell him that he scheduled it for the morning.  He expected a bad reaction as a first response but he knew Brian would be glad when it was all done. Justin had already made sure all their ice packs were frozen and they had lots of Jim Beam on hand.  Right now he poured himself a glass of wine and took the bottle with him to find Brian. He walked out on the front porch thinking he might be in the swing but he wasn’t there so he walked around to the side veranda.  Brian sat there with and empty glass in his hand. Justin filled the glass and sat down next to him.


“I love having the family around.”  Justin said softly as he snuggled next to him.  “Brinn loves having the kids around however, I am thinking by the end of next week when they plan to leave she will be ready for space.” Justin turned to Brian and saw the far away look in his eyes. “What can I do for you, Baby?”


Brian put his arms around Justin, “I’m sorry, Sunshine.  I was thinking I needed to call the doctor tomorrow and schedule the procedure.  Becca said I should schedule it for while everyone’s here but I think I will schedule it right after they leave.”


“Baby, you know how much I love you, right?”


“I never doubt that, Sunshine.  Lord, you’ve put up with me for almost 20 years.”


“We are leaving tomorrow at 5:30 to get it over with.  I scheduled it with the doctor last night.”


“You did what? How dare you!  It’s my body and…”


Justin leaned over and kissed him stopping his rant.  “You can thank me later. And as for it being your body we have always agreed what’s mine is yours so it’s my body, too.  We have been one for far more than our 9 year marriage.”


Brian didn’t respond.  He just held on to Justin silently.  “So you need to finish that glass of wine and then nothing until after the surgery and that includes water.”


Brian began to rub Justin’s crotch.  “Do you think I might be able to have a small amount, ok, not so small amount of protein before sleep?”


“Baby, you don’t have,” Brian slid his hand into Justin’s pants. “OH, god….”


“Let me, Sunshine. It could be awhile before….”


“Daddy? Where are you?”  Brian removed his hand for Justin’s pants.


“We’re out here, Brinny.”  The sleepy little girl came out and started to crawl into Justin’s lap.  Brian picked her up and put her in his own lap so Justin didn’t get uncomfortable having her sit on his erection.  “What is it, Sweetie?” Justin asked her.


“I had a dream and I can’t go back to sleep. My leg hurts a little.”  Brian wrapped his arms around her.


“What is it, really, Brinny?” Brian kissed her head as she snuggled against him.  


“I had lots of fun today but I hardly got to see you and when I woke up, I just needed to get a hug.”


Justin wrapped his arms around both Brian and Brinn.  Justin kissed Brinn and then had a long kiss with Brian. The three of them sat together linked with arms and after a few minutes Justin put his arms around Brinn, who was now almost asleep,  “We love you Brinn and we are always here.” He put her nose in her hair and thought to himself they needed to get it back to her normal color. “Are you ready for sleep now?” She nodded and wrapper her arms around Justin’s neck.  Kiss your dad good night. After Brian and Brinn kissed Justin stood and she encircled his waist with her legs. “Brian, I meet you in the bedroom if you can put away the glasses.” He smiled at him. “I love you.” he mouthed.


Brian watched them go inside.  His vision got blurry. He was so fortunate and he wasn’t thinking of the money he had. They were his heart.  He knew he had a little bit to improve with Gus but he felt like they were on solid ground again. He stood and picked up the glasses and bottle.  Once he put them away, he peaked in and watched Justin put her to bed. He wanted Justin so bad and yet he couldn’t do anything right now. By tomorrow he would be fixed and hopefully in a very short time he would be the was his husband deserved to be loved.



Justin returned and they both got rid of their clothes. As they got in bed, Brian moved into Justin’s arm.  “I’m apologizing now for the asshole I will be the next few day.”


“You never apologize other times you’re an asshole.”  Justin smiled and kissed the top of his head as Brian’s head started moving farther down and finished what he started outside.  Brian moved his head back on Justin’s chest and Justin held him tightly until his breathing was slow and steady.


Molly and Tyler first stopped at his place to get  what he would need for a few days. As they began to back up Molly noticed Marcus’ bedroom light was on but as they moved back the light went out.  “Looks like Dan and Marcus are in for the night.” Molly smiled. “I like those two together. I get the feeling Marcus is new to the lifestyle.”


“I would say so.  With his family I am guessing no one knows he is gay.”


“What do you know my loving detective?”


“Well when I came to town because of...well I had to look and try to figure out if he had any ties to anyone in town.  Well, I looked at new comers that were about the same age and that included Marcus.”


“So what did you find out?”


“Marcus’ mother is Martha Denton, the conservative Mayor who is going to make a run for congress.  This is not going to go over well with anyone in her circle.”


“Oh, poor Marcus. Do you think Dan knows?”


“He might but I didn’t share my information with him because he wasn’t involved.  But Dan wouldn’t have to do much to find out. He has connections everywhere. I should tell you, he offered me a job with his company.”


“He did?  Are you going to take it?”


“This happened last week before you and me….well, we can talk about it later.  I have other things planned for you!” He said as they pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.


“Can we table this conversation until tomorrow?” he glanced at her and saw she had and odd look on her face.  “What does that look mean?” he asked softly.


Molly looked at this stranger that was her husband, “I have never been asked for my opinion from my husband. I mean it’s your job.”


“You never had me for a husband. We are now a unit. When I married you  I gained a wife and a child. I can no longer make major decisions without you.  I hope you feel the same way. Let’s go to our room.” He opened the car door for her and held her close.  “I love you, Taylor.”


They strode hand in hand into the building, “I guess I will need to tell my mom soon. I plan to ask Justin what he thinks would be best.  I might see if she can fly out. Justin could send the plane.” She stopped short. “Did I just say we could send the plane? I guess I am getting used to my brother’s money.  I need to get out of there soon.”


“Maybe my mom could come out at the same time and we can tell them both at the same time.”


“That would be nice.”


Molly took out the room card and started opening the door.  “Wait,” Tyler said. He picked Molly up and carried her across the threshold. “I know it isn’t our new home and it isn’t really a honeymoon but….”


Molly kissed him as he set her down. It was a lovely suite and they found the room that hadn’t been used. Located by the bed was some champagne chilling.    “Tyler, I’m going to use the bathroom and get ready for bed. Would you like to use it first?”


“I’m fine.” He walked over to her, “Don’t be too long. I’ll open the bottle.”


Molly walked into the bathroom and leaned against the door.  Why was she nervous? She opened her bag and then the bag Shelby had given her.  She held up a see through nightgown. It was a filmy peach gauze that went to the floor. The skirt was like scarves with several ways to reach into the long skirt.  When she slipped it on it was tight around the bust. No wonder Shelby gave it to her. Her bust was much bigger and there was no way she would fit into this. Molly quickly put on a little blush and pulled the sides of her hair back and fluffed her hair.  She sprayed on a little cologne and looked at herself in the mirror.


“You alright in there, Taylor?”


“Ya, I’m coming.”  She touched some gloss on her lips and she opened the door, just as she heard the pop of the cork.


When Tyler saw Molly standing there he nearly dropped the bottle. He clumsily got it back in the ice bucket and walked across the dimly lit room.  He had turned on the fireplace and turned off the lights. He stood without a shirt and the snap of his pants had been opened. The flickering light made Molly glow as she looked at his face.  He reached out and took her hand, “You are stunning.” An arm went around her waist and he started swaying from side to side as if he heard music. He pulled her close and started singing.”


♪At last my love has come along

My lonely days are over and life is like a song, oh yeah

At last the skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up clover the night I looked at you ♪


A shiver ran down her spine.  This man could sing. She pressed her body tightly against his and laid her head on his broad, muscular chest.  He continued,


♪I found a dream that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to

A thrill I've never known, oh yeah

You smiled, you smiled oh and then the spell was cast

And here we are in Heaven

For you are mine at last.♪

(Songwriters: Harry Warren / Mack Gordon)


As he finished the song he gently took a fist full of her hair and pulled her head background and lowered his mouth to her. As they kissed he found his way onto her bare skin and his hand slid over her naked ass.  “I love you, Molly. I love seeing you as a mom. I love seeing you as a sister. I love it when you argue with me and your cheeks flare pink.” He nuzzled her neck and was lifting the gown over her head, “And I love the feel of your sweat soaked body after we make love. Come to bed?”


She was so lost in his love she didn’t know what she was doing.  The man’s voice had turned her mind to total mush. They sat on the edge of the bed and after filling the glasses he handed her one of them.


“To a long and happy life filled with adventures.  Molly Taylor Harris, I promise I will always do what I think is best for you and our son.”


“Tyler Harris, you are a man full of surprises and I can’t wait to see the adventures we’ll have.  And maybe someday we can have a sibling for our son?”


They clinked glasses and drank the bubbling liquid.  Tyler took Molly’s glass and set both of them down on the end table.  He laid the back of his hand on her cheek and let it slide down her body as he had her lay back on the big bed and gently spreading her legs apart he entered her.



It was 2:00 am Tyler’s head was on Molly’s stomach while one of his hands rested between her legs.  Molly had collapse in exhaustion after losing count of the number of orgasms she had. As her mind drifted off in  exhaustion she tried to remember what sex was like with her ex. He never made her feel like this. He never made her feel period.

 

Chapter 9 by Simply written

Chapter 9


Justin woke up and reached for Brian.  He found him sitting up in bed staring in the dark. He turned on the bed lamp and put his arm around Brian’s waist, laying his head on his lap.  Brian’s arm came down on Justin’s shoulder. They stayed this way in their own thought for about 10 minutes when Justin finally said, “I wish I could take your place.”


Brian ran his hand through Justin’s hair.  “That would just hurt me more.”


“But I’m a better patient than you are.”


“I won’t argue that with you.  Just the thought of someone taking a tube and feeding it up my dick and then putting a camera attached to a little knife or even better a drill.  He is going to force his way through and then insert a stent to keep it open. What if something goes wrong? What if they cut something that can’t be fixed.”


“Darling, whatever happens we are all here for you and you can afford the best of the best if we need someone else.”


Brian continued to run his fingers through Justin’s soft hair. “How did I get so lucky? Last night watching you and Brinn….” he took a deep breath. “You are both too beautiful for words although I would like to see Brinn back as a beautiful blond.”


Justin smiled, ‘I hope Mary will do that today.  The girls will be busy with kids while the men are busy with the house.”


“Come up here, Sunshine.”  Justin sat up and leaned against Brian as his mouth came down on Justin’s upturned face.  “We may as well get dressed and head to town. By the time we get there they will probably be ready for me. Do you think Brinn will be alright today?”


“I think she can feel our tension but she will be fine.  Her favorite people in the world will be here and we should be back shortly after lunch if not earlier.”  They got up and dressed. Brian went to get a drink but Justin stopped him. “Baby, I’m sorry but you aren’t allowed to drink anything.”


“Just drive me to town.” He said with a sharp tone.  He reached for Justin’s hand and gently said, “You’re right, you are a better patient than I am.”



Molly woke to Tyler kissing her neck. “Good morning, Taylor.”  


She yawned and stretched, smiling at him.  “It’s a little early, isn’t it?”


“I thought you might want to go sit with your brother.”


“Mr. Harris,  have I told you lately how much I love you.  I am fairly sure I have time to show you once more before we leave,” she rolled to her back taking him with her.  


The morning went as planned.  Justin sat by Brian’s bed until they rolled him away and then he went to the waiting room.  He had told everyone to stay at the vineyard to work on the house so he sat there alone. Sat wasn’t actually accurate.  He walked back and forth before sitting again and then was back up. He stood looking down the hall when he felt a hand on his shoulder.


“I thought you might like some company.”  Justin stepped into Molly and held on to her.  “It was actually your new brother in law that suggested we come here.”


“No one wants to sit alone like this.”  Tyler patted Justin’s shoulder. “Do we know how long this will take?”


“He probably is just in now.  They said it shouldn’t take more than an hour.”  Tyler went off to find them decent coffee while Molly settled Justin. “Did you really want coffee or did he just do that so he didn’t have to hang here the whole time?”  Justin gave a weak smile to his sister.


“Trust me, we need coffee.  It was a very late night.” The look on Molly’s face told Justin everything he needed to know.  


“I know we haven’t spent much time together the last several years but the last year we have spent together...I have never seen you look like this.  You are glowing. God, you aren’t pregnant are you?”


“No, big brother.  I just have the look you do every time you are near Brian.  The difference is you like Brian when you aren’t in bed. I shouldn’t say that.  Tyler is such a good guy. I mean we are in bed naked after…”


“I don’t need details from my baby sister!”


“Let’s just say most men would have chosen other activities  but he knew you would need us. I texted Shelby and she said she could watch Paul.  I need your opinion.”


“As long as it’s not about sex, although I do know a lot about sex with a man.”


Molly swatted him lightly and kissed his cheek. “It’s about Mom.  I want to invite her out here so she can meet Tyler. He thought maybe his mom could come out at the same time.  What do you think her reaction will be?”


“Molly, don’t judge her by her first reaction.  Judge her by her reaction after she’s been here for a couple days.  She is going to give you the mom look that says are you out of your fuckin’ mind?  But when she has a little time to see you together, she is going to see what I saw this morning.”


“Thanks, Justin.  Now we just have to book the flights for both of them.  I’m hoping they both can come on Friday and stay thru Monday.”


“Who’s staying through Monday? Did you figure out where we are staying?”  Tyler walked up with three cups of coffee. “Justin, I realized I don’t know how you drink your coffee exactly.  I know you use cream and sugar so I brought both for you. Taylor, I hope I got yours right.” He handed her a cup and she took a sip..  


“It’s perfect.  It is just how I make it.  How did you know?”


“I have seen you drink coffee a few times now.  I guess being a cop I notice details.”


Justin looked at the clock.  “They should be over half done now.”  Molly squeezed his hand and for a few minutes they sat in silence.  “Oh, Molly, you still have the credit card I gave you. Put Mom’s ticket, hell, put both moms’ tickets on it, first class.  It will be good to have Mom here.”


“I can buy my own mom her ticket.”  Tyler bristled a little bit.


“I am sure you can, Tyler.  Please don’t take offense. Brian and I have just been so fortunate, we don’t even think about the cost of an airline ticket.  Where does your mom live?”


“She’s near Raleigh, North Carolina.  She is a great lady. She worked hard raising me after my dad was killed.  He was a cop and got shot in the line of duty.”

“Oh, Tyler, I didn’t know that.” Molly kissed her husband.  “I guess there is a lot I don’t know. I guess all I do know is that it’s just you and your mom.”  


“We don’t need details right now but she worked really hard to give me the best she could.”


“Well, from what I have seen, she did an amazing job,” Justin said.  He took his coffee and sipped. They all sat back and were quiet for a few moments.



Gus got on one of the vineyard carts and started toward the house.  His cousins, Dan, and Mel walked to the build. This was the first time any of them were going to see the inside.  Workers had continued to move forward while Gus was laid up. Everyone greeted him and asked about his health. It was obvious the men respected him, even though he was younger than all of them.


Mel walked up to her son and took his arm, “This house is wonderful, Gus.  It is really amazing. And the decor is stunning.”


“That is Molly’s contribution.  She has a real eye for detail which is why we are starting our own business.”


“I always knew you were going to be a success but now that I see it, I am so proud of you.”


“Thanks, Mom. I love it.”


Once everyone had looked around, Gus started giving out little jobs to each of them.  His crew had finished installing the staircase and it looked fabulous. There was a plumber there installing toilets and a crew staining the deck.  Gus walked over and stood behind Melanie who was looking over the valley below. “Mama, I plan to propose to Shelby. What do you think of her?”


“Well, Gus, I think you are really young but you have always had an old soul.  I like her. She seems to be a good person and it is obvious she loves you and the whole family.  I know you aren’t going to like this but I think you should have her sign a prenup.” Gus stiffened.  “I knew that would be your reaction. A prenup could just say she gets 50% of what you have.”


“I don’t have anything, Mom.  Everything are in my dads’ names.”


“Oh, Gus, you really don’t have a clue.  You are worth probably over $100 M.”


He was silent for a moment.  “Well, if something happens she deserves half of what I have and I think I could live off of $50 M. I could care less about money.”


Mel kissed him.  “I know that. That’s what makes you so special. Well, I better finish my job and you should sit.  I know you are doing fine but you are still a little pale.”


“I do have a little headache.  I think the sun is getting to me. I will talk to you later.”  He walked toward the stairs and Tony appeared from nowhere.


“I’m not going to let you walk up those stairs alone and I can tell you want to go up there.”  Tony put his hand on Gus’ back supporting him as they walked up the very grand staircase. “This place is stunning, Gus.  Brian and I are talking about doing a bed and breakfast or boutique hotel out here and when the time comes I want you to design and build it.  I imagine something that looks like this but on a much larger scale.”


“Just let me know.  Molly and I are starting our business soon and I have Dan’s house to start as soon as this one is done. I already have a crew, well Molly has a crew, working on our storefront and her apartment above it.”


“It is hard to remember you are so young.  So, this house, do you plan to fill it soon?” Tony smiled at him.  “I know you are young but I can see how in love you are and I can see how much she loves you.”


“Well, I am in no rush to fill my home but she will be by my side from the first day.”


“I am glad to hear that.  I like her. Now, come this way.  John thought you would need to lay down for a while so he made a bed for you over here.  It may not be perfect but we tried it out and….” he started laughing. “No, we didn’t try it out.  We have been working.”


In the corner was a stack of old painting tarps with a clean blanket on top of them.  “Thanks, Tony, and thank John anyway you choose fitting. You two are one of the great examples I have of a good relationship.  You always seem so happy together.”


“Trust me, Gus, it hasn’t been smooth sailing or easy but it is so worth it.”


“What’s worth it?” John came up behind him.


“Putting up with you everyday.” Tony turned into John’s arms and they kissed.


“Ya, it is really rough looking at your face and body everyday.”  John laughed. “Gus, I see Tony showed you your nest. This room is finished.  We will come talk to you if we have any questions. Rest for awhile.” He kissed Gus’ cheek.  


“John, have you heard anything from Dad?”


“Not yet but I will let you know as soon as I hear something.”


“Thanks.” He turned over and was soon fast asleep.



Shelby noticed Brinn was unsettled today.  She snapped at Matty and didn’t want to play with Chantel.  Finally Shelby took her to her room. “Brinn, what’s the matter?”


“What are you hiding from me.  My daddys are gone and no one will tell me where they are or what they are doing.  I think something is wrong.”


“Oh, Brinny.  You are too smart.  Your dad had to go to the doctor and have a small procedure done.  He will be just fine and they should be back early this afternoon.”


“Well, why didn’t anyone tell me? I like to know these things.”


“We thought you would worry too much.  I know Mary was going to take you to town, if she had time, to get your hair dyed back.  How about if you and I go instead? We could have lunch someplace, just the two of us.”


“I would like that if you promise me when you hear how my dad is.”


“I promise, Brinny. Why don’t you go wash your face and hand.  Maybe put on one of your clean sundresses? We will make it a little girl time.” Brinn gave her a big hug.


“Thank you, Shelby.  I love you. I hope Gus makes you my sister soon.”


“I’m already your sister where it counts.” She pointed to her heart.


They shared a hug and went their separate ways to get ready for their trip.  Shelby checked with Lindsay and Becca and they said they were fine. Matty was playing with his new friends so Mary was watching him and the two women could handle the four little ones left.  As they drove down the driveway Shelby knew this was the best thing for Brinn today.



Justin was unable to sit any longer. The doctor had said an hour and it had now been two.  Tyler looked at Justin, “I’ll go see what I can find out.” He kissed Molly and walked away.  He came back in about five minutes. “The doctor just finished. He will be out in a few minutes.”


The doctor appeared only minutes later.  He walked over with a reassuring smile. “Sorry it took so long. Brian’s scarring was more extensive than it looked like on the scan.  It all went well. I don’t see any reason that in a couple weeks he shouldn’t be back to normal, well almost normal anyway. He might need to take it a little easy for a couple more weeks, nothing too strenuous.  I am having a prescription filled right now. He is going to be in pain, quite a bit of it for the next few days.”


Justin let out a sigh of relief but at the same time cringed.  “Brian is not good with pain or patience. Although the pain may be needed to keep his patience in check.”


“If he still has some problems, which could happen, we will treat the rest with medication. That could just be that he turned 50.  We will give him about an hour and then he will be ready to go home. I want him home before the strongest pain meds wear off.” And with that he was gone.


Molly smiled at Justin.  “See he will be fine. I am going to call and see how Paul is.”


“Taylor, why don’t you go home? I will stay here with Justin and then I can drive them home, if that’s alright with you, Justin.”


Justin pulled Molly close, “Listen to your husband.  If he doesn’t mind driving us home I would appreciate that but Paul has been without his mom long enough.”


“I’ll be right back, Justin.  I am going to walk Molly to the car.”


“Take your time.” Justin smiled at them as they walked away.


When Tyler returned he had a wistful smile on his face. “I hope you know I am totally crazy about your sister.”


“That is very obvious to me, Tyler.  I hope I didn’t insult you with the plane ticket earlier.


“No, not really. My mom and I have always had each other.  She did so much for me that I want to do for her now.”


“That is admirable. Did I hear you have a child?”


“That’s a long story I haven’t even gotten through with your sister yet.  When I was in college I got involved with a girl who I later found out wasn’t mentally stable.  She got pregnant and after our daughter was born, she disappeared. That is one of the reasons I got into law enforcement.  I want to find my daughter. I don’t know if she is alive or dead. Her mother died a couple years ago so I try to track leads when I can but there are fewer and fewer of them to follow each year.  Paul is such a sweet boy.”


Justin knew the conversation was done. He couldn’t imagine not knowing where Brinn was or who she was with. “Paul is a great little guy.  I love him so much. Molly is doing a great job raising him and it will only get better now that she has help.”


A nurse came out, “Mr. Kinney?” Justin stood up. “You can go see your husband now.  Just to let you know he is still very groggy. It will probably be about half an hour before he can leave.”


Tyler put his hand on Justin’s shoulder.  “I’ll wait here for you.” Justin followed the nurse into the surgery unit and into an area with curtains closing off small areas.  The nurse pulled the curtain back and there lay Brian. Justin noticed a little smile on his lips. He figured that was from the buzz he was still feeling.  


“Hello, beautiful.”  Justin said and kissed Brian.  


“Sunshine!  I love you.” Brian sounded drunk.


“I love you, too, Baby. Are you ready to go home?”


“I want to take you to bed,” Brian said with slurred speech.


“Sure, Baby.  Hopefully soon.”  Justin kissed him just as the doctor walked in.


The doctor shut the curtain and then pulled the blanket back to look at the swelling.  Justin gasped when he saw Brian was twice his normal size in girth. It was red and had a little discharge.  “He should keep ice on it twenty minutes on and twenty minutes off. …” the doctor continued speaking as Justin just looked at the painful organ. The doctor looked at him and said, 24 hours from now the swelling should be mostly gone.  There may be some discoloration. He isn’t going to remember any of this but you should know the first time he urinates it will probably hurt like hell. Tell him holding it will only make it worse and that too will get better in the next 24 hours but he can go home anytime.  Do you have help?”


“My brother in law is driving us home and there are lots of people at the house that will take shifts if he is unbearable.”


“Sure!  You won’t leave his side, will you?”


“I may have to but I won’t be far. I wouldn’t make anyone else deal with him like this.”


“Well, good luck.  Here’s his medication.  Don’t let him take more than it says.  I know you probably drink wine like water.  He can have a glass or two a day but remind him that it may take the edge off with the meds but it will make him have to urinate more and he really does need to drink water to get his system working again.”


By now a nurse had come in and Justin started helping Brian dress in the back sweatpants they had brought along.  After Justin helped with the T shirt he had Brian put his arms around his neck and Justin helped him stand up and then sit down in the wheelchair. Brian mumbled the whole time.  He kept telling Justin how much he loved him. Tyler drove the SUV around and assisted Justin in getting him into the back seat. Justin went around and got in next to him. As Tyler went to shut Justin’s door, Justin touched his hand, “Thank you.”


“You do for family,” was all Tyler said as he got in the driver’s seat and they were off.



By 1:00 pm the house was done for the day.  A supervisor Gus trusted was left to supervise the installation of the appliances.  And they went back to get some lunch. Lindsay had ordered subs along with salad fixing and chips.  They had been notified that Brian was out of surgery and Molly was on the way with dessert for everyone. Molly pulled up just behind Brinn and Shelby.


“Oh, Brinn, I am so glad you look like Brinn again. I just left the hospital.  Your dad did good and he should be home in an hour or so.” Molly hugged her bright young niece.


“Phew, that’s a relief.”  Brinn said and Molly and Shelby started laughing.  


“I was in charge of desserts. I bought brownies and ice cream with caramel and fudge sauce.  We are celebrating.”


“Did you get whipped cream?” Brinn asked.


“I sure did,” and quietly she said to Shelby.  “I bought two extra cans of the stuff for us tonight.”


“Oh, I like the way you think.” Shelby put her arm around Molly and they walked in with the treats.


Everyone was still in the great room when the patient arrived home.  Dan came out and Tyler and he carried Brian up the couple stairs to the house and then decided to just carry him to the bedroom. He was still pretty out of it but as his feet hit the floor he grunted. Justin followed them in.  Dan asked, “Bri, do you want this clothes on or off?”


Justin surprised himself when he snapped, “I can take care of his clothes, Dan!”  He blinked. “I’m sorry, I….”


Dan put a hand on his shoulder.  “You are worried. I understand. Maybe we still have a few things we need to work through.”


Tyler didn’t ask.  He just backed out of the room and went to find Molly and Paul.  Molly was laying on the bed with Paul holding him above her while he giggled,   Tyler dropped onto the bed next to them. He took Paul and as he dropped and raised him they took turns kissing the squirmy little boy. Eventually, Tyler laid him down between them and looked at Molly, “Ok, what can you tell me about an issue between Dan and your brother?”


“Oh,” Molly’s eyes got big, “What happened?”


“Dan offered to help Brian undress and Justin nearly took out his throat. I mean they have been friends for years.  I am sure they have seen each other naked somewhere, a gym, a hot tub.” He looked at Molly’s face. “Oh, he’s more than seen Brian naked?”


“Shelby told me shortly before I moved here Brian and Justin were separated for a while and Brian and Dan hooked up for a while.  It’s all cool now….well, I thought it was cool. Justin’s had a stressful day. I am sure that is all it was. I’ll check on him later.”


As they talked Paul had drifted off to sleep. “I love this boy.”  Tyler said as he gently picked him up and laid him in the crib. He then turned and slowly lowered himself over Molly as laid back.



Justin helped take off Brian’s pants and helped put on loose fitting shorts. Brian drank some water and washed down some pills.  He drank the rest of the bottle. “Lay down sweetheart. I’ll get you a fresh ice pack and get you some more water. You drank the first bottle.” He dropped a kiss on his cheek and left the room.  By the time he returned Brian was sound asleep. He propped an ice pack against his groin and slipped out of the room, leaving a monitor on his bedside table.


Justin told everyone who was sitting in the kitchen more details about the procedure and recovery and then most of them headed out to the yard.  Justin set the monitor on the table next to him while Brinn crawled into his lap. “I love having my Brinny back to normal.”


“Daddy, just ‘cause I looked different didn’t make me different.”


“I know that, Brinny, but I like you with your natural color better.  It just looks more like my Brinn.”


Brinn fell asleep on his lap as they sat on the porch watching some of the guys play volleyball in the front yard.  Molly and Tyler wandered out with Paul and then took a walk down to the house And Gus joined his dad and sister on the porch to watch the game.  “Where’s Shelby?” Justin asked as they cheered on the game. “She should be out soon. She had a little headache so she hoped the drugs would help before she came out in the sun.  How’s Pops doing?”


“It is going to be awhile before he is up to much of anything. The doctor said maybe two weeks, a month until he is mostly normal again.”


“Hang in there, Dad. At least we have lots of distractions now.”  They sat back and watched the game.


Brinn stretched.  She smiled sweetly at Justin, “I guess I fell asleep.  Is it Ok if I see if Chantel can play. I love all my cousin’s but they are babies.”


“Sure you can, Brinn.  Just listen to Mary.”


“I always do, Daddy.”


As Justin and Gus were involved in the game, Molly started toward her friend’s house.  She noticed the baby monitor sitting near her Daddy and knew that there weren’t any babies in the house so she shut it off before running off.



Shelby had dozed off and when she woke her headache was nearly gone. For a moment the house was completely still but then she heard Brian call,  “Justin,” she didn’t hear any response. “Justin, where the hell are you?”


Shelby got up and crossed the hall.  She tapped on the door and walked in. “Your not Justin but, damn, you’ll have to do.  I have to go to the bathroom. Help me stand up.”


Shelby supported Brian as he stood up on wobbly legs.  She put one of his arms around her shoulders and helped him to the bathroom.  “I can do this. I’ll let you know when I’m done.” She went back to the bedroom to wait.


Brian stood by the stool and slipped down the shorts. He looked down at his distorted cock.  It was turning a blue color and was so swollen he wasn’t sure how anything was coming out of it but he had to go. He tried to relax but as urine began to dribble out a searing pain ran through him. “Oh, FUCK!”  The pain was so severe he grabbed a storage unit for support. “Shelby, I need you.”


Shelby walked in thinking he was done but he stood there grasping the cupboard with one hand and his penis with the other. She turned away quickly.  “You called?”


“Shelby, I need…” a tear ran down his cheek.  “It hurts so bad but I need to go.”


Shelby slipped under his arm so she was between him and the cupboard.  “Lean against me, Brian. Please, don’t aim at me but maybe if you can relax against me it will make it easier.”  It was an awkward position but Shelby supported Brian the best she could. She glanced at his face and saw the tears in his eyes.  It took several moments to finish and when she knew he was finished she bent down and pulled up his short for him. She then put her arms around Brian and held him. His arms slowly went around her and he trembled for a few moments.  “Are you ready to move?”


“Ya,”  slowly they walked to the bedroom together.  Shelby helped him to lay down and pulled the blanket over him.  


“I’ll go get you more ice.”  Shelby returned with an ice pack.  “Is there anything else I can get for you?”


“No, but if you see Justin send him here,” Brian said gruffly. “Shelby, thank you.  I…”


“It’s fine, Brian.  Family does for family.”  She headed toward the door.  “Brian, I know now isn’t the time but, I love your son with all my heart.  I don’t care where we live as long as we are together.” And with that Shelby walked out the door.


Shelby leaned against the door for a moment.  Well, that was more of Brian than she ever expected to see.  She heard noise coming from the front of the house so she walked out to join them.  She found Gus and Justin sitting there. “Um, Justin, Brian wants you. He was calling for you so I helped him go to the bathroom.”


Justin’s eyes got big.  “I bet that didn’t go over well.  I wonder why I didn’t hear…. The monitor is off.  How did that happen!” Justin rushed into the house.  He ran down the hall and into their room. “Oh, Baby, I am so sorry.  I don’t know what happened. I had the monitor next to me and it got turned off.  Brinn, I didn’t even think. I saw her looking at it oh, I am so sorry.”


“Shut up and lay down with me.”


“Brian, how did it go, in the bathroom?”


“It wasn’t embarrassing enough for me to have to do that in front of Shelby.  Now you want me to tell you about it. Lay down and shut up.” Justin curled up by Brian and Brian took Justin’s hand and squeezed hard.  “It hurts like hell. Knock me out. Give me drugs. I can’t handle this.”


“Brian, the doctor gave strict orders not to give you more medication than prescribed but I can get you a little wine?”


“What the hell will wine do?”


“Well it will take the edge off but it will also make you need to piss more.”  The moan that came from Brian told Justin how bad the pain was. “Oh, Baby, what can I do?”


“Just lay here with me.”



By the time the holiday weekend arrived Gus was back to his old self and on Saturday everyone decided to go to San Francisco for the day. Justin   thought a quiet day might do Brian good. He was still in a lot of pain and Justin was ready to try anything to raise his mood. The only problem was Justin didn’t know if he could handle the whole day.  Too bad Mel and Lindsay had to leave. Lindsay could always deal with Brian. The only other help he could think of was Dan. That just showed him how desperate he was. Well, Marcus and Dan were going to be here soon.   After much coaxing, Brian came out and sat on the veranda. There was a nice breeze keeping the temperature moderate for them. Justin brought extra cushions to make Brian comfortable.


“Baby, what else can  I get you?”

“An ice pack and bourbon would be nice.”


“The doctor said no liquor.”  


“Justin, if you don’t get it for me, I will get it myself.”


“Fine!” Justin went into the house and came back with a glass and a bottle.  Go for it.”


When Dan and Marcus arrived Justin brought them out to the veranda.  It was obvious Brian had taken the edge off with at least one if not two glasses already and was now dozing.  Justin offered wine to their guests. “Dan, I owe you a big apology. You were trying to help and I jumped down your throat.”


“I understand, Justin.” Marcus looked confused and looked at Dan and then at Justin.

“Were you two ….” he started.


Dan, who sat next to him pulled him close, “No, Red, but Brian and I, well, let’s say we were there for each other last fall.”  Marcus looked shocked. He looked at Justin.


“And you’re OK with this?”  he asked in disbelief.”


Justin leaned forward and took Marcus’ hand.  “It was my fault. I lost my cool when Brian was stuck in New York for an extended visit and I stepped out of the marriage.  Dan was there to help Brian cope.”


“So does that mean, if Brian and Justin have another rough spot you’ll fall into bed with Brian again? Am I the backup, the good enough?  I need to know Dan, before I throw away my whole life, that I can count on you.”


“Red, of course you can count on me and I hope you don’t feel like you are throwing your life away by coming out.”


Justin looked at Marcus and said, “Dan won’t be coming back because I am not leaving him.  Marcus, I know we don’t know each other well but Dan is one of the best guys I know but coming out isn’t for him, it is for you.  I can see how much you care about him and I had gotten the feeling he may have been your first. Brian was my first. I fell in love with him that night.”


“But you don’t know my family.”


“No, I don’t but after I made the decision I was rejected by my dad and up until the day he died he couldn’t accept me but I learned it was far more important for me to accept myself than to be someone else in his family.”  Justin leaned forward and kissed Marcus’ cheek. “You have to live for you, not for your family.”


“You don’t understand.  My family, well, they are well known and it  could ruin my mother’s career.”


“What kind of career could be ruined by a gay son?”  Justin was surprised when Dan asked this. He obviously hadn’t had this conversation.


“Have you ever seen ‘The Birdcage’? Well, my mother is a politician like the father in that show.  She plans to run for congress this year and skeletons in the closet just won’t do.”


Dan sat there with his mouth open, “You never told me that.”


“Darling Dan, when we are alone you tend to be worshiping my body, not talking about my mom.”


Dan’s hand slipped between his legs, “That’s because I had to teach you so many things. I’m sorry, I know this is serious.”


“Fuck already,”  Brian mumbled. “Damn, those pills and bourbon don’t mix.”


“I warned you.” Justin put an arm around Brian and Brian leaned into him.  “Brian is not a very good patient.”


Dan chuckled, “I remember.  Are you feeling any better? Seems to me you said the doctor said it should start feeling better soon.”


“Oh, it’s a lovely shade of blue and the swelling has gone down.”  Brian snarled.


“I told you I wouldn’t mind if the swelling stayed.”  Justin bent down and dropped a kiss on Brian’s crotch.


Brian had to smile at this and as he sat up, Brian kissed him.  “So Marcus, I can’t think of a Reeves in state politics.”


“ That’s because I didn’t grown up in California.  She is in Oregon. Her supporters are straight laced, old fashioned, unaware group.  And I’m not saying she has anything against homosexuality however, many of her supporters do.  And I know she loves me but if I came out now, it would probably totally ruin her chances. She has worked for this all her life.  I can’t crush her dreams.”


“It’s your life, not hers.”  Brian said bluntly.’’


Justin patted Brian’s arm.  “Baby, you have to remember your homelife was different than most.  It sounds like Marcus had a very supportive mom in every other way.” Justin looked at Marcus.  “Brian basically raised himself. His sexuality had nothing to do with the way he was treated when he was young.”


“I’m sorry, let’s change the subject.  Dan told me that Gus’ house is done.”


“It is and it is spectacular.  Would you like to see it, Marcus?”


“I would love to!  If I know we have a young, talented contractor around, I can give out his name when people are buying land.”


Dan looked at  Brian. “I’ve seen it.  I’ll stay here with Brian.”


“I can stay alone for god sake.”


“I’ll stay,” Dan said.  Brian scowled and Dan laughed.


“Come on, Marcus.  Trust me, you don’t have to worry about those two doing anything while we’re gone. Are you up for a walk or would you rather take the  cart?”


“A walk sounds good.”  Marcus responded. Justin looped his arm in Marcus’ and off the went.


Brian looked at his old friend.  “Are you really comfortable with someone who is still in the closet?”


“That is the first time I heard the reason.  I knew he wasn’t out because I was his first but I had no idea we were talking politics.  He is special, Brian, not because I get to teach him everything but he has a beautiful soul.  No, I refuse to hide forever but for a while, I’ll have to live with it. I know I will be investigating her platform.”


“Dan, can you pour me a bourbon? And ignore me when I pass out.”  Brian emptied the glass Dan handed him and sat quiet for a minute.  Then in a faraway voice he said, “Justin needs me. He needs someone. It’s been too long.”


“He’s not going anywhere.  He has put up with your saggy old ass too long to leave now.”


“My ass isn’t saggy….”  Brian said as he dozed off.



“So , Marcus, tell me about yourself.” Justin asked as they strolled toward the house.


“Not much to tell.  After getting a business degree I got my real estate license.  I was looking for a business to buy not so close to home and I found this one.  I loved the area and the size of the town. I have to admit I heard about you and Brian and all the work you were putting into the town to keep it thriving.”


“I can’t take credit for that.  That is all Brian. He couldn’t stand seeing all the beautiful businesses downtown standing empty while another strip mall went up.  I am sure if you hear of anyone interested in one of them, other than the one we are refurbing now, are available for sale to the right person. So Marcus, how is the new relationship going?  I don’t mean details. I just remember being with Brian back in the day. I had so many questions and was so confused. Obviously, you survived the first time and went back for more.”


“Dan is an amazing lover.  I didn’t know it could be that good.  I have been with women and my mom is trying to get me to marry a family friend.  I just can’t. I wish I knew how to tell her. It may be early but I love Dan. I have never said that before to anyone.”


“Brian is the only man I have loved, too.  And I have been with a couple women, too, but they were never the real thing. Our sweet Brinn is the result of one of the nights and I wouldn’t change that for the world.”


“You two are good parents.  You had to be a kid when Gus was born.”


“I was 17. It was the first night we were together.  Just seeing him hold his son, I knew I loved him. I knew I loved them both.”  They came around a curve and the house came into view. “Well there it is. It is a beautiful building. Let’s go in.”


As they entered, Marcus took in a deep breath.  The two story great room and wall of windows nearly took his breath away.  The flow from the kitchen and dining area into the area with sofas and a TV had a natural flow and when he looked at the view he was in awe.  “Hey, I think I can see Dan’s new property from here. It is that area that has the little brook running through it and the open area by it.”


“Want to see the rooms upstairs?”


“Oh, yes.  Gus is very talented if he designed this on his own.”


“He had a little help from the architect he was working with this summer just to make sure the structural components were appropriate.” They walked up the staircase to the second floor. To the left was the master suite and to the right was three bedrooms. They moved through them first.  They were spacious rooms with neutral carpet and walls. “He is leaving these like this for now. Hopefully, they will have a couple kids I can paint murals for someday.”


“Shelby seems like a great person.”


“She is.  I love her almost as much as Gus.  Brian is slowly coming around. You see Gus is bi and has been with his share of men, too, and Brian just can’t understand why he would pick a woman over a man. The heart loves who the heart loves.”


As they walked into the Master, Marcus stopped again.  It had an even better view of the whole valley. The room was huge and yet felt cozy.  There were French doors leading out to a balcony with a little sitting area around a chimney that had fireplaces to the outside and inside.  Marcus could picture a loveseat and chair near the fire with the view of the valley beyond. There was an area that was obvious for the bed and a large walk in  closet. The bathroom was larger than a standard bedroom and the large jet soaker tub and walk in shower were very inviting. And the moss green and soft rose and browns made it impossible to feel stressed. “Your sister did the color pallete?”  Marcus asked.


“Yes, I can’t wait to see the furnishings in place.  She and Gus worked on most of it together. Shelby didn’t want to have to make all those choices so when Gus and Molly had things narrowed down to two or three options Shelby would give her opinion.”


“Well, I am sure I can send lots of business their way.  Remodels and redecorating always comes along with a new place.”  Marcus stepped out onto the balcony and looked into the distance. “Justin, can I ask you something?”


“Sure, ask away.”


“Um, I am guessing you bottom?”


“Most of the time, yes.  When we were first together it was rare I would top but over the years Brian actually asks for it sometimes although over all he prefers to top.”


“I need some pointers. Dan wants me to top and I’m not sure I will know how to….”


“Oh, Marcus, trust me, you’ll figure it out.  Just think of the things you like and make sure you prep him first.  This isn’t Dan’s first go round. He will ask if he needs something and that doesn’t mean you failed.  It just means every guy likes it different. I am sure he has given you a prostate massage, start with that. Don’t rush.  Dan really likes you, Marcus. I have only seen him with one other person he cared about and that was over 10 years ago. I mean he really cares for you.  I can’t say love because I don’t know his heart but if it isn’t yet it is close.”


Marcus turned and kissed Justin.  “Thanks, Justin.”


Justin stood for a moment and than said, “If that was just a casual kiss, and I know it was, I can only imagine what Dan receives.  Wow! I hope you figure out a way to tell your mom. I guess we better get back. I can’t make Dan deal with Brian alone too long. The rest of the family will be home late afternoon.  You guys may want to go home before that crowd arrives. I love them to death but I think it is time for our house to get back to normal.”


“Totally understandable.” Marcus looped his arm in Justin’s this time and they walked back to the main house.


When the men walked up they were laughing.  “What’s so funny?” Brian asked through slurred speech.


“So we’ve had a little more bourbon, have we?”


Dan laughed, “Brian may call it a little.  The rest of the world would call it a fifth. So what are you two laughing about?”


“I was just telling Marcus about some of the good old days.  You will need to take him to your place in New York. It really is a special garden.”


Marcus sat next to Dan and rested his hand on Dan’s upper thigh. His fingers were stroking  Dan nonchalantly. “Red, if you keep that up we are going to have to leave.”


“I am always ready to go with you but I might just be ready to lead for a while.”  Dan’s eyes got big. “Well, then I think we should just head home now.” Dan walked over and hugged Justin, “I am sure I have you to thank for this.”


“I’m glad I could take away a little of his inhibitions for you. Would you mind helping me get him back to our bedroom?”  With Dan on one side and Justin on the other Brian barely woke and instantly passed out again. “Justin, if you need a break, after everyone has left, give me a call.  I can sit with him while you and Marcus have a night out or something.”


“I might take you up on that if this doesn’t get better soon.” Justin hugged both men.  When he hugged Marcus he softly said, “Follow your heart and I promise your dick will know what to do.”


“We will have the two of you over for dinner as soon as he is up to it.” Marcus said.


Brian mumbled something about a couple of dikes playing house.  Dan and Justin cracked up. That was Brian from back in the day before he knew how nice playing house could be.  After Dan and Marcus left Justin joined Brian in bed. He pulled him close and couldn’t stop himself from kissing Brian.  Brian grabbed Justin’s crotch and began to squeeze almost painfully.


“Oh, god, Brian I need you so bad.”


“Turn over and put that ass in the air.” Justin did as he was told. Brian yanked down his shorts and briefs and slowly and carefully moved onto his knees behind him.  He looked at Justin’s beautiful ass. He brought his mouth down and kissed each of Justin’s cheek and then began to run his tongue over his bud. Brian grunted.


“Baby, don’t hurt yourself.”


“I want you to cum.” With no warning, Brian thrust two fingers deep into him.  Justin cried out as Brian thrust in over and over, turning his fingers so his knuckles rubbed Justin’s prostate.


Justin began to whimper.  It had been so long he had no way to hold on and with in a couple minutes Justin.  He cried out as he convulsed. Both of them slumped to the bed. Justin turned and kissed Brian.  He saw the strain on Brian’s face knowing that took a lot out of him. He kissed him again and this time Brian moaned.


“Did I hurt you?”  Justin worried.


“Well, it did but I think it might be a good pain.  My dick was trying to respond.”


“Oh, Baby,” Justin pulled him close and Brian passed out.



Dan and Marcus drove back to their town houses.  By now Dan was just keeping his as a big closet and a ruse in case Marcus’ family came by.    The door was barely shut before Marcus had pinned Dan against it. “Well, what a difference a couple weeks makes,” Dan said as Marcus’ mouth descended on his. “How can your mother call this wrong?”


“Oh, she has no trouble with it as long as it isn’t her son doing it.”  Marcus pulled off Dan’s shirt and his hand was down Dan’s pants. As he pressed his erect penis against Dan, he began playing with Dan’s tight bud. As soon as he touched it, Dan’s cock was erect.  Dan yanked off Marcus’ shirt.


“I hope this means you are going to fuck me, Red.  I want to feel you inside me.”


“I want to try. I don’t know if I will do it right.”


“Just think what you like and you’ll do fine. Let’s go upstairs. We have what we need up there.” Dan took his hand and led him upstairs.  They finished undressing and looking at him, Dan could see how nervous Marcus was. He pulled him into his arms. “Red, you will do fine. I am sure of it.” His hand slid to Marcus’ cock. “You have more than enough to please a man.” He dropped to his knees and took Marcus in his mouth. He spent time licking and sucking  and as he began to taste the precum. Dan removed his mouth and he bent over his bed, resting his chest on the bed, he tried to relax.

Marcus slipped on a condom and used lots of lube. He began slipping his fingers into Dan.  He shivered. He had never felt anything like it before. The heat reminded him of being with a woman but he never felt like this with a woman.  His finger brushed against Dan’s prostate and he sighed.


“That’s right, Red.  That’s the spot.” Dan began to whimper more as Marcus rubbed his prostate over and over.  He removed his finger and brought his dick to the puckered bud. “Oh, god, yes Red. Keep going please.” In one fluid move Marcus pushed until he had no more to give. He reached around and took Dan’s swollen cock in his hands.  That was all it took for Dan to climax. He made a noise Marcus had never heard before.


“Darling Dan are you alright?”


“Red, I have never been better.  If you start moving you might see how good I am a second time.” Marcus had amazing staying power and before he climaxed Dan was ready to climax again and this time they both shouted as they came.


As they collapsed onto the bed Marcus’ phone rang. “Damn, that’s my mom. I ignored her call earlier.  I have to get this.” He picked up his phone. “Hey, Mom. Sorry I couldn’t answer earlier. I was visiting a sick friend.”


“Marcus, how is the business going?  If you were visiting a sick friend that must mean you made some friends.”


“Yes, Mom.  I have. In fact, I was just working out with my friend, Dan.” Dan started kissing his neck. “And Mom I really should finish my workout.  Did you have a reason for calling?”


“Yes, I’m going to come for a visit next weekend.  I have plans tomorrow and very soon I will be into full fledged campaign mode so I am going to come see you. You don’t have anything planned you can’t change do you?”


“Well, I guess not but, Mom, now that I own a business I can’t always know if I will be free this far in advance. I have a couple properties I hope to sell this week but sure you can come.  I just may have to leave you alone for awhile.’


“That’s fine.  I have a suite at the hotel so I can always go there when you are busy.  You could stay there with me if you want to.”


“Mom, I have to go.  I will talk to you later.  When will you get here?”


“I will see you Friday.  Love you dear. Love you too, Mom.” By now Dan was drawing circles on his chest and he just wanted to feel him deep inside him.


“So, your mom is coming?”


“Ya but right now, fuck me!”



It was about dinner time when everyone returned from their outing. Tomorrow the furniture would arrive for the new house and on Sunday they were going to spend their last day together.  On Monday, Labor Day, the plane was flying them back. Everyone had a great time but everyone knew it was time to get back to real life. School would start up again and Shelby would start classes with Brinn on Tuesday and Justin hoped Brian would heal.  As much stress as the extra people caused it also showed Brian and Justin the support they both needed.


Pizza was delivered and after eating all the kids needed baths and beds.  The day had worn them out and everyone could use some quiet time. Shelby and Gus sat on the veranda by themselves.  Molly and Tyler had planned to join them after Paul fell asleep but as time went on they had a feeling that they either fell asleep or found some other way to spend their time.  Gus pulled Shelby onto his lap and his hand slid under her dress.


“Gus, I am sticky and I’m sure smelly after the day outside.”


Gus breathed in her scent.  “I love your smell.” His fingers had found the spot they were looking for.  “So do you want to help with the furniture or do you want to be surprised when it is all done.”


“I had planned to help.  I don’t want anyone to think I am being lazy.”  


“No one would think that.  If you stay back you could watch Paul and Jonna while the guys can do the heavy lifting.  Molly will need to be there since she has designed that all. Then, you stay here and on Monday it will be totally finished.”  Gus continued to stroke her warm, soft center. Her head dropped back and Gus kissed her neck. Gus unzipped his fly and then turned Shelby so she straddled him.  He moved her underwear to the side and she sank down onto his penis. He held her there for some time. “Two more nights and we will be in our new home. I am ready to have our own space again.”


As Shelby began to move up and down on Gus, she responded, “I  can’t wait, Gussy. I can’t wait.”


The weekend flew by.  The furniture came and was all moved in. Molly was everywhere at once.  She had men moving a chair 6 inches one way and then telling another one to make the bed with what bedspread.  Pictures were hung and towels were placed on shelves. They even put dishes in the cupboards and food in the refrigerator.  By the end of the day Molly was exhausted. Still in the house she adjusted pillows and moving candles. As she walked down the steps she heard a noise.  As she turned to go back up the stairs to hide she saw Tyler come in the door.


“Hey, Taylor, are you still here?  Mrs. Harris?


“Come on up, Tyler. I’m in the master.”  Quickly and quietly she undressed and went out on the balcony.  There was a nice reclining chair for two out there.”


“Mol?”


“Out here, Detective.”  Tyler smirked. He loved that woman.


“Where are you, Tay…”  Tyler stopped mid sentence as he saw his naked wife lying on a lounger.


Moonlight gleamed down on her fair skin as he slowly undressed.  He started at her toes and nibbled his way up her body. When he got to the junction of her legs he stopped moving upward.  He feasted, bringing her to the point of orgasm before moving up her body. He kissed her trembling lips, “You have to be exhausted. You lie back and let me…”  Tyler made love to her slowly, until she could take no more and her body trembled and then she sighed as the tension left her body. She reached up and pulled him down next to her.


“I needed that, Detective.  Now if you could only carry down the stairs and to our bed.”


“Considering how many people are on this property, it might be best if you dressed before I carry you anywhere.”


Molly stretched lazily.  “Ya, that could be a little awkward.  We better get home to our son. Tomorrow we can at least move back to the cottage. I talked to one of the builders working on our apartment and it sounds like the end of the next week we should be able to move in.  How about having our moms come the first weekend in October? Then we can tell them everything.”


“Sounds perfect.  Now, let’s go to the house and get some sleep.” Once they arrived at the house, all went silent until the sun came up.


Gus knocked on his dads’ door.  “Can I come in?”


“Sure, Gus.” Justin and Brian were laying on the bed.  


“How are you feeling, Pops?”


“I’m much better than a week ago. I’m still not ready to give your dad a happy ending.”


Justin and Gus both rolled their eyes. “I was hoping you would feel up to a little cart ride this morning.”


“I have heard the place is fantastic.  I probably could handle the ride as long as you went slow.”


“I  would love it if you could be there.”


“Now I am curious,” Justin looked at a fidgeting Gus.  “What is going on?”


He pulled a small box out of his pocket and opened it.  “I am going to ask Shelby to marry me and I want my family to be there.” Gus made eye contact with Brian. “You guys have always been there for me.  I want you to be there now when I ask the woman I love to be with me the rest of our lives.”


Brian leaned over and kissed Justin, “Can you leave us alone for a minute, Sunshine?”


“Sure, Baby.”  Justin walked to the door and kissed Gus’ cheek as he left.


“Come here, Sonny Boy.” Gus walked over and dropped into the spot Justin just vacated. Brian reached over and took his hand.  “I …. You know I want only the best for you, right?”


“I do, Pops, and I know you don’t think Shelby…”


“No, wait,” Brian squeezed Gus’ hand,  “I know Shelby is a good woman and I realize your life has been much different than mine was.  I can see you two love each other. In fact, I can see she loves you like I love Justin. I just want you to be happy, and if she holds your heart, you have my blessing.  I love you and she is now part of our family.”


Gus carefully hugged his dad.  Both men had tears in their eyes. “Thanks, Pops.  I have to have the best parents in the world. I talked to my moms just before they left and they love her already too.  Can you be ready in 15 minutes?”


Brian kissed his son.  “I will be ready.” Gus rushed out the door. He saw Justin and kissed him and then was gone.


Justin entered the room and saw Brian wiping his  eyes. “You made our son very happy.” Justin sat on the edge of the bed and brushed his lips again each of Brian’s cheeks.  “Are you ok?”


“Ya, could you grab me some decent shorts and a shirt? Our son is going to propose to the love of his life. Justin helped Brian dress and walked him out to a cart.  


“We will take it slow.” Brian kissed Justin before letting him walk to the other side of the cart.  “Soon, Baby, very soon I hope.” Justin started the cart and went in the direction of the new house.  The rest of the family was going to sneak into the back of the house after they knew Gus and Shelby were in the house and back in the bedroom.  



“Are you ready to see our home?”  Gus asked as Shelby started nodding.  “Then let’s go.” They got on the last cart and drove.


“Why am I nervous?  I know I will love all of it.  Molly and you know me so well.”


“I want you to know, Molly did such an amazing job on the decorations but the bedroom was all me.  Well, I guess I asked her opinion a little but all the furniture and layout was me. That is our space.” Gus reached over and took Shelby’s hand.  As they rounded the curve Shelby was just stunned. There was now a circular drive up to the house and landscaping had been completed.


“Oh, Gus it is spectacular.” The moment he stopped she rushed toward the door.


“Wait!”  Shelby stopped.  Gus walked up with a blindfold.  “I’m going to blindfold you so I can get you in the perfect spot.” He pulled out a scarf and put it around her eyes and led her into the door.  He moved her to the middle of the living area looking out at the view. “Shelby, this is the view you and I will look over the rest of our lives.”  Gus took off the blindfold and she just stared.


“This is so stunning.” Slowly she turned around and looked at the beautiful living space.  She sat and stood, trying to see everything at once. As they moved out of this area, Gus waved signalling whoever was watching they could move into place.  Justin texted John and everyone moved into plus.


Shelby looked at the kitchen she started going through the cupboards and Gus said, “You can do that later.  I want to show you the upstairs.” Gus’ voice had a little edge to it. “I’m sorry,” he kissed her. “I just have been so excited to show you.”


“The last time I was here was when you fell.”  She clung to his arm as he led her through the extra bedrooms and then they moved to the master suite.  They looked around the bedroom. “Can we try out the bed?” she tried to take him to the bed.


“Let’s look at the deck first. Shut your eyes.” Shelby did it and he led her outside.  He turned her to face him so she didn’t see the family standing on the lawn and dropped to one knee before saying, “Ok, open your eyes.”


Shelby’s eyes had to move downward to see Gus, “What are you….” then she notice the box in his hand. “Shelby Jones, you have owned my heart for a long while.  Please, say you will marry me and put up with me the rest of our lives.”


Shelby didn’t say a word but offered her hand.  As he slid the ring onto her finger he said, “Is that a yes?”


“Oh, yes.  YES!!!!. I love you.”  


“I love you, too, Shelly.” He turned toward the view and that was the first time Shelby realized the whole family was watching them.  “SHE SAID YES!” As Gus kissed her three bottles of sparkling wine were uncorked. “We’re coming down.” They stepped into the bedroom and Gus turned to kiss her once more.  “I promise very soon we will christen the bed...and the sofa, and the lounge chair,...and…”


She laughed and kissed his cheek, “I will hold you to that.  I love you, Gus Kinney.”


“I love you, Shelby Smith Kinney. Oh, I like the sound of that.”


As they stepped out onto the deck a cheer went up as they were surrounded by their family and the love they all shared.  


Brian slowly moved to Shelby and Gus, holding his glass in the air he said, “I want to be the first to officially welcome Shelby to our family. I can’t be happier that Gus has found his soulmate.  With you by his side he will be able to live up to his full potential. Love to both of you from Justin and me.”


Brian hugged both of them and then said, “So when is the wedding?”  Everyone laughed and the couple was rushed by cheering family. Shelby felt a tap on her arm and saw Brinn standing next to her. Shelby bent down and Brinn hugged her.


“Thank you, Shelby.”


“Thank you for what?”


“I finally will have a sister!”

 

Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter 10


“Good morning, Baby.”  Justin gently stroked his chest and gently started moving downward.  He looked at Brian’s face and he nodded slightly. Justin used the softest of touches making Brian sigh as he skimmed down his abdomen. He again made eye contact with Brian and he again nodded but the look on his face was less certain.  “Are you sure?”


“God, yes!  If I don’t get this working soon I am going to go insane.  I need you SO badly.” To prove his point he grabbed Justin’s head.  He crushed Justin’s lips and thrust his tongue deep into Justin’s mouth.  Justin groened. He needed Brian as much as Brian needed him.


Justin’s hand moved down and very gently took ahold of Brian’s cock.  The color was nearly back to normal and the swelling was almost gone. As he did Brian cried out.  He wasn’t sure if it was pain or something else from the tone. Justin jerked his hand back. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have.  I don’t want to hurt you.”


“Just look at it!”


Justin looked at Brian’s dick.  It was partially erect. “It hurts like hell but it’s working.”


Justin looked at Brian and said, “Tell me if you want me to stop.” Justin’s mouth slowly lowered onto it.  Brian’s fingers dug into Justin’s hair to hold onto it. Justin didn’t move. He just let Brian adjust and grow slowly.  Justin couldn’t stop himself. He slid his tongue over it. He had missed the feel of this beautiful penis. Before he realized it Brian began to whimper.  Justin could taste Brian and then his mouth was full of cum and as Brian cried out. Brian thrust into Justin’s mouth and then collapsed in tears.


“Oh, Baby, I shouldn’t have.” Justin pulled Brian close.  “I should have waited until…”


Brian slid his naked body against Justin’s.  “That hurt like hell but felt amazing! It works, sort of.  I am afraid we are a long way from four times a day but right now, I owe you one.”  This time Brian slid down Justin’s body and Justin laid back and sighed.



Tyler tried to sneak out of bed without waking Molly but she grabbed his hand before he got away.  “Where are you going?” she whispered.


“I need to get into work.  My supervisor is coming in today to talk about what my job description would be if I stay with them.  Tonight you and I can weigh the choices and we can make a decision. I need to get in the shower.” He slipped away but he barely got in the spray and the door opened and Molly stepped in.


“Let me wash  your back for you.”  Molly said as her arms wrapped around him and took the soap out of his hand.  She slid her now wet body against his back. Her hands started at his broad shoulders and slid the soap downward. When her hands reached the well developed ass she started slow circles on the beautiful mocha skin.


Before Molly realized it Tyler had turned around and lifted her off her feet.  “Damn it, woman, now I’m going to be late.” With a smile his mouth came down on hers. He turned her and pressed her against the shower wall as he entered her  from behind. At this angle every thrust he made pressed against her clit and soon she was gasping for control as she orgasmed. He then pressed against her pinning her to the wall as he climaxed, hanging on to her tightly. His arms reached around softly began to play with her nipples making her arch back against him. His hand then slid down and began to stroke her still sensitive clit.  Soon she was cumming again. God, this man just made her body sing.


“Taylor, I do need to get going. Please stay in here until I am out of the house so I don’t need to make love to you again before I leave. Shave your legs, wash your hair, and then come back into the bedroom.” He pulled her close and gave her a long, languid kiss.  “I love you, Molly Taylor Harris.” And he left her standing there with a smile on her face as she poured shampoo into her hand. When she came out 15 minutes later Paul was lying in his crib with a dry diaper and a bottle of milk. Laying by his feet was a piece of paper with a heart on it that said, ‘My daddy loves me and you.’ Damn she loved that man.



Molly arrived at the store front early.  She wanted to check out their private quarters before he arrived.  She had talked it over with him and because he had first been finishing his own house and was getting ready to start Dan’s they did the plans together but he wasn’t doing the remodel.  She parked in the back where their entry was. A large balcony was added on the upper floor where their main entrance was. There was also an inside staircase so when the weather was nasty they could use them instead.  It would also be how they would move from the business to the home.


Molly entered the space.  Because of the layout of the buildings she had to work a little to get the look and feel she wanted.  The entry was set up with a closet that could hide their everyday coats and shoes and yet there was room for a guest’s coat and a place to sit for a moment if that was needed. There was a short hallway that had a door into the kitchen.  It wasn’t large but it was set up for convenience and Justin insisted she get top of the line appliances. He said when she and Tyler wanted more room they could rent this for more if things were done top of the line. There was a dining room and large living room. This area was linked with a doorway to the space above the second building.  The master bedroom faced the street and there were two bedrooms as well as a bathroom. The master had its own bathroom. It was set up so the nights things were going on downstairs Paul’s room was the farthest from that area. They added soundproofing so even if things got loud downstairs the apartment should be fairly quiet.


Molly was standing in the bedroom space when she felt a presence.  She slowly turned to find Gus walking in the door. “Sorry, Mol. You were deep in thought. What ya’ thinking about?”


“I was thinking when you and I started throwing this around I had no idea I would be moving in  here with a husband and my son.”


“You don’t have any regrets, do you?”


“You’ve seen my husband.  What regrets could I have?”


“I have to admit, if we both had open relationships I might have to … Never mind. Please don’t tell Shelby I said that.  That is the one thing she still gets a little nervous about. Sure I look at men but she gives me everything I need.”


Molly draped an arm around his waist, “I won’t.  I trust you and I wouldn’t do anything that would hurt her. So does it look like they are doing a good job?”


“It does.  It reminds me a little of my dads’ loft in Pittsburgh.  It’s the front windows out onto the street. That was definitely set up as a bachelor’s pad and this is a home.  Once you get your personal touch in it, this will be great for you guys. It will be easy for you to have Paul with you in the shop part of the time.  Have you looked for a sitter yet?”


“No, I will have to decide how much I need someone and then find someone who can hopefully be flexible too.”


“I’ll keep an ear open.  If I hear of anyone I will let you know. Now, if you’re ready, I’d like to review the downstairs so I can run out to Dan’s soon.”


“Oh, ya.  I didn’t mean to waste your time.”  As they walked down the inner staircase Molly asked, “Any wedding plans started?”


“No, we are in no rush.  I wanted her to know I was committed because I don’t see myself ever with someone else but I am also 21, well almost 21, so there is no hurry.”


“True, Gus,, but Shelby is older.  Keep that in mind. I know she isn’t in a rush but I know you have talked about kids and you don’t want to wait too long.  I was thirty when I had Paul and I sometimes feel like if I want another it should happen soon. Right now I am happy with just practicing to get pregnant,” She winked at him, “But in the next year or two I hope to have another.”


“Maybe we will have to time them together, and like I said, I see no hardship practicing with your husband.”


“Trust me hard is never a problem,”  Molly stopped, “I can’t believe I just said that.”


Gus laughed loudly.  “You’re fine, Molly. I am kind of hoping we can have the wine bar set up by my birthday so we can  hold my party here. That gives us four weeks. I think we can do it. These guys are making good progress and if the liquor license isn’t in place my dads can just supply wine and we aren’t selling it so it should all be fine.”


“Oh, Gus, that sounds like and it would be a great way to show how the space could be used.  You are so young. How did you get to be so wise?”


“If I had to say, I would say it was because I had four parents who loved me and loved each other but it was never easy for them to be together so whoever I was with I stuck up for those that weren’t there.  I think your brother has always been the diplomat and when I was quite young I remember going to him when stuff was rough with the other three. This was before my dads were a permanent item. I am not sure Pops would be here anymore if it wasn’t for Dad.  He is Pop’s anchor.”


“Ya, my big brother is pretty special.”  They looked at a couple more things in the building and then Gus was off to Dan’s building site.  Molly answered a couple more questions and then texted Tyler to see if he was done with his meeting yet.  She walked out to her car and waited. She got a text back, ‘give me 30 minutes. Meet at the cafe?’ She responded with, ‘see you then’.


Molly decided to stop by the lingerie shop.  She had given her notice and would stop doing the books next week but maybe she should get her last paycheck in merchandise.  Molly picked out several things. She didn’t have time to try it on but since she worked there they let her take them home and was told she could bring back what didn’t work.  Molly couldn’t wait to try them out on Tyler. One of them was purely for sex appeal but the other two were things she would lounge around in but they were much sexier than what she usually wore.  Her ex would have called them frivolous. She hoped Tyler didn’t care. She glanced at her phone and realized she was going to be late. She hurried out the door and ran right into her husband.


“I had a feeling you would be here,” he pulled her close and kissed her.  “Hm, maybe we should forget about lunch and go right to dessert.”


“Um, that sounds good but you have to go back to work and I have to get back to our son.”


“Ok, ok,” he patted her ass, “let’s go eat.”  They got a table and ordered. He reached across and held her hand. “I can’t wait until we are living in town.  I plan to come home every day for a quicky.” He started laughing when he saw the look on her face.


“Don’t think I am going to hang at the apartment every day you want to scratch an itch,”  she snapped. “At least I hope my business is good enough I am not at home every day.”


“Darling, I was just joking although anytime I can spend with you is wonderful,” he took her hand and kissed it. “Taylor, relax. I didn’t mean anything.”


“I’m sorry.  So how did your meeting go? Have you decided what you are going to do?”


“Molly, I told you this is our decision, not mine. I think if I stay where I am it will be mostly a desk job.  I will process and decipher records for them and I might get called out once a month or so and be gone a night or two.  I would be in charge of the fraud division for the state.”


“And what would Dan’s job?  I might need to be gone once or twice a year for a longer amount of time but the time in between I would help Dan with his office but it would be much fewer hours in an average week.”


“Why do I feel like you are not telling me something?” Molly looked into his face.


“There is more danger involved.  We would go in and help solve problems.  Sometimes we might be rescuing captives or bringing someone in that we are hired to find.”


Molly’s face said everything she was thinking.  “Tyler, I …..”


“I would be able to spend so much more time with you and Paul if I worked for Dan. Dan has never lost an employee.”


“How many serious injuries have they had?”


“No one has died, Molly. I am in law enforcement and security. Danger is part of it.”


“Tyler, is this supposed to make me feel better?” Her heart was raising as it hit her.  Her husband had a very dangerous job.


Tyler saw the look on her face and moved to sit next to her in the booth. “Taylor, maybe we should talk about this later.”


She put her hands on either side of his face and said, “I just found you, Ty.  I can’t lose you now that I know what love really is.” He pulled her close and kissed her head.


“You are not going to get rid of me that easily.  I’ll stay with the CBI. I would never do anything that would bring pain to you or Paul.  I only want what’s best for all of us.”


Their food arrived and between them they split a burger, fries, and a salad.  When they finished eating Molly said, “What do you have planned for the rest of the day?”


“I planned to empty out the place I was staying.  The landlord is ready to rent it out so I need to get out the rest of my stuff.”


“Well, I could help you out and then maybe you and I could….actually maybe we could….” Molly rubbed against him.  She leaned in close, “There’s a bed there, right?”


“I love you, Mrs. Harris. And I love the way your mind works. There’s a shower, too.” He laughed as he kissed her.  “Let’s leave your car here. We’ll pick it up on our way back.”


“By the way, darling, the note you left with our son today, was so sweet.” She looked around and then pressed her hand against his crotch, “Oh, I remember that.  That gives me more pleasure than I knew was possible.”


”Oh, trust me it is eager to please,” he kissed her again. “We better get going. You have a wicked power over me, Taylor.  I can’t think straight and I lose control.”



They laid in the bed at his rental.  They both had a sheen of sweat on their heated body and yet Molly’s hands were busy.  He had to smile at her curiosity. Her first husband must have been a complete idiot. He sucked in his breath as her hand moved below his waist and played with his pubic hair and then gently stroked his cock.


“I always thought a guy’s dick, though pleasurable, was kind of ugly.  Yours has a beauty to it.” Tyler laughed. “I’m serious! Maybe it is because your skin is such a gorgeous, delectable color.”   She licked his nipple sending a shiver through him. “Turn over,” she ordered.’’


“Ok,” he turned onto his stomach, “Why?”


“I want to look at that amazing ass for a while.” She moved so her naked body straddled his legs.  She reached to his shoulders and ran her hands down his gleaming skin. When she got to his lower back she added lots of pressure, making him groan as she moved.


“That feels amazing.  My muscles were really tight there.”  Her hands then drifted lower and she began to massage his well shaped ass.


“I know you have had a lot more experience than I have and I am fine with that but I was wondering, Have you ever had someone play with your ass?”


“Well, I admit many women have admired it, most from afar,” he laughed.  “Are you asking if I have ever been penetrated?”


“Ya.” she was a bit shy now. “Obviously, my last year has been full of ass jokes and I know Shelby and Gus enjoy it, both of them.  So, have you?”


“I did have a girlfriend in college that was fascinated by it.  She fingered me a couple time. I can’t say it did much for me but if you want to play go for it.   You aren’t interested in having anal sex are you?”


“I don’t know.  Shelby loves it once in a while so maybe sometime we could try it.”  To his surprise he felt her tongue run down the valley between his firm globes.


“Oh god, Molly!” As he said this she landed on his bud. She felt his body tense as she licked it several times. “I have never...had...anyone do that.”


Molly stuck her finger in her mouth and then began to press for entry.  “Take a deep breath and let it out.” Tyler followed her direction and her finger slipped in as he blew the air out.  “So that’s what it feels like inside there. She slowly moved her finger in. “It doesn’t hurt, does it?”


“No, not really.  It feels like something is going the wrong way on a one way street but its not a dangerous situation. He forced himself to relax and Molly moved her finger a little trying to remember where Shelby said she should rub.   Molly crooked her finger and could tell from Tyler’s reaction she had found it. She continued to rub it gently and when she added more pressure Tyler spoke.


“Not so hard,” Molly lightened up and Tyler’s body began to quiver .  “That….I never….I need to cum. SHIT! I have never….”

When Molly reached between his legs and stroked the tender skin there he totally lost control and nearly pitched her off. She lost her balance and ended up lying on her back laughing.


“Holy shit, woman,” he pinned her to the mattress.  “I can honestly say no woman has ever made me feel like that. Maybe I should have tried guys.”  The look on her face made him laugh. “I am afraid what a guy would offer would be much bigger than your finger but, Taylor, that spot!  I know you don’t have that spot but are you interested in seeing what it feels like?”


“Yes, and very nervous about it,” she confessed.  


“Well, turn over.  Tell me to stop if you want me to.”


“Ok,” Molly turned onto her stomach and Tyler growled low in his throat.


“Oh, the things my mind is thinking…” his hand glided down her bare back and when it reached her upturned ass he swatted it lightly. He lightly sank his teeth into one of her cheeks and she wiggled her ass. Tyler moaned and repositioned himself so both hands were free.  He slipped the fingers of both hands inter her vagina and then he removed one hand and brought its damp fingers to her bud. He began to press gently and waited for her to accept him.


Molly let out her breath and Tyler was allowed entry.  “Oh, that is and odd….” She stopped as Tyler pressed all the way in and she felt his hand resting against her ass.  Then using his free hand he entered her vagina with his other fingers. He started pressing his fingers toward each other.  “Oh,” Molly said in a low whisper. “That is,” Tyler moved bother fingers and it was Molly’s turn to whimper. “Harder, please harder.”


Tyler moved again. Leaving his finger buried deep in her ass but now inserted his cock into her vagina. The feel of his cock against the pressure of his fingers had both of them climaxing.


“That was beyond…” Tyler dropped next to her and pulled her into his arms.


“Crazy!” Molly finished.  “Are you as tired as I am? Who knew making love was so much work.”


“Well, I might need to work many more hours a day.” He kissed her cheek. “I am trying to figure out what I did before you were in my life.”


“You had freedom.  You had no wife, no child. You made your own decisions.”  She stopped talking for a minute. “Tyler, I want you to take the job with Dan.”


“What?  But you…”


“I want you as happy as you make me and I know you want to take the job with Dan. You have my blessing, even though you don’t need it. Just promise me you will always come back to us.”


“Taylor, after what you just did to my body, I will always come back to you. Thank you,” he kissed her and once more they made love.  


After a quick shower they finished packing up Tyler’s belongings and went to be with their son.



Shelby and Brinn were very excited to start a new school year.  Some of her classes were going to be online because Shelby was not as good in the advanced math and science classes as Brinn was going into.  However, she was there to assist and was still teaching the English and Social Science classes. They were spending their days in Brinn’s studio. It was a great place to hold her classes.  Today Shelby was glad Brinn could do classes online. She had woken up with a sore throat. She didn’t say anything to Gus. He was so busy and she knew it wasn’t serious but now that it was after lunch, she was feeling worse.  She saw Justin walked toward his studio. She was happy to see him heading there. That meant Brian was doing better.


“Justin?”  Shelby stopped him.


“Hey, Shelby, how’s it going?”


“Brinn is doing very well.  She’s excited about her new classes and wants to start working on a foreign language.” she rested against the door frame.


“Are you feeling Ok, Shelby?  You look a little pale.”


“That’s why I stopped you.  I woke up feeling a little under the weather and I thought it would get better once I was up but I think I may be feverish now,”  Justin had stepped up to her and touched her forehead.


“Yes, you are definitely warm.  Take one of the carts back to your place.  Take a warm shower and get into bed. I’ll stop by in a while and see if you need anything.”  He pressed a kiss to her cheek. “Go, I’ll get Brinn settled for the rest of the day.”


“Thanks, Justin. Please don’t tell Gus.  He is busy enough and I’m not seriously sick.”


“Ok, now go.  I’ll be over in a bit.”


Justin walked in to talk to Brinn while Shelby drove off.  Shelby texted him and said she was going to nap so not to come down for a while but she would keep her phone on, so when Brinn went to play with Chantel later in the afternoon Justin texted her.  There was no response. He wasn’t too worried but he pulled some soup out of the freezer and drove down to see her.


The view from this spot never would get old, Justin thought as he got out of the car.  He knocked but didn’t really expect an answer. He walked in and set the food down on the counter.  “Shelby!” he called out and waited for an answer. When he didn’t hear anything he moved upstairs. “Shelby?”  Standing at the door to the master suite he heard something coming from the bathroom. He stood outside the entrance and called her name once more.  When he still didn’t get a response he walked in. Shelby sat in the big hammered copper slipper tub with earbuds in. Her eyes were closed and her head rested against a cushion.  Gus had thought of everything. He may have to get one of those for their bath. Justin called her name very loudly and she lifted her head a little. Once more he said, “Shelby,” now she started and turned toward him.  He discreetly turned away.


“Oh, Justin!”  She sank back down in the tub.   She took out her ear buds and said, “Sorry, I didn’t hear you.”


“No, I’m the one who’s sorry.  I shouldn’t have barged in but you didn’t answer your phone and…”


“After my nap a bath sounded nice but I dozed off and now the water is kind of cold.  I forgot to turn on the tub heater. I’m not used to fancy things like this. Gus and I haven’t even had a chance to try it out.”


“Why don’t you get out of that cooled water?” Justin picked up the towel and held it up for her.  He averted his eyes but Shelby wasn’t shy. She stepped out of the water but as she did she started coughing.  Justin put his arm around her now that she was wrapped in a towel.


Shelby stepped into her closet and put on a robe.  She pulled it tight around her as she walked out. Justin pulled open the bed and Shelby got in.  “Why don’t you call an online doctor. See if they will give you a prescription. Brian has a late meeting.  He could pick it up for you. Gus should be home soon. I’ll get some dinner ready for the two of you.” A few minutes later Justin brought up a cup of hot tea with honey and lemon.  “Did you get through to a doctor?”


“I did.” Justin handed her the cup of tea. “Could you call Brian and have him pick it up at the pharmacy?”  


“Sure, drink your tea. I’ll call Bri.  You rest and take the rest of the week off.  I’ll take care of Brinn’s school.” Justin kissed her forehead and left the room.  


Justin called Brian.  “Hey, Sunshine. What’s up?”


“Can you stop by the pharmacy and pick up some meds for Shelby.  She’s not feeling well.”


“She’s not pregnant, is she?”


“No, why would you think that?”


“Never mind.  I should be home in about an hour.”


“How’s our friend feeling?” Justin had to ask.


“It is a little sore today.  It feels like it had a bit of a workout but it really wants to stretch again. I love you. See you soon.”


“Love you, too, Baby.”


Justin rummaged in the kitchen and started heating the soup and found a loaf of bread and got it ready to pop in the oven.  He was writing a note when he heard Gus pull into the garage. “Hey, gorgeous! I’m home.”


“Hi Handsome,” Justin responded.


“Dad, what are you doing here?”  


“Shelby’s not feeling well. Bri is bringing home a prescription for her and I have some soup on the stove and some cheesy bread that can go in the oven for about 20 minutes.”


“Gus, is that you?” Shelby’s voice came from upstairs.


“Ya, Shelly. I’ll be right up,” Gus turned to his dad.  “Thank you for taking care of her and us.” Gus hugged his dad and then heard Shelby coughing.  He moved toward the steps.


“I’ll send Brian down with the meds and let me know if I can do anything for the two of you.  I told her to take the week off. Love you.” Justin let himself out as Gus went up the stairs to be with his love.



When Brian arrived at the house he had already stopped at Gus and Shelby’s.  He walked in and pulled Justin into his arms, “Hey, Sunshine,” Justin saw the twinge cross his face but now he knew that was really a good sign.  Brian’s body was responding to him and nothing could please him more.


“Good grief, are you two at it again?”  Brinn said as she came around the corner, “But you know what I noticed when the family was all here.  Our family really likes to hug and kiss.”


“Come here Miss Thing and give your dad a hug.” Brinn walked over and hugged Brian who scooped her up.  “In another year or two I won’t be able to do that. So I hear you are getting some time off from school already.”


“Dad, I still had some of my classes.  I just did extra science and math today.”


“Well, I was thinking maybe your daddy would like to take you on a field trip for a couple days.”


“A field trip?” Justin and Brinn said it at the same time.


“I hope you don’t mind but I found out I need to take a quick trip to New York and I thought maybe the two of you could come along and visit a couple art galleries or just check up on your own work.”


“What do you say, Brinn?  Would you like to take a trip to the city?”


“Oh, yes! It has been a long time since we visited there.”


“Can we be ready tomorrow? We will just be gone two nights and be home by the weekend which gives us one week until Gus’ birthday party at the new business downtown.  Will that be enough time for you, Sunshine?”


“Yes, as long as we are back by Sunday.  I am supposed to help Molly start setting up the party room at the Wine and Design.  Maybe the sign will go up while we are gone. It is exciting to know Taylor Kinney’s Wine and Design is getting close.  It will get quiet around here once Molly, Paul, and Tyler move.”


“Do I have time to pack before dinner, Daddy?”  Brinn asked.


“Why don’t you get your suitcase out and start picking out your clothes.  Then when dinner is over we can put everything in the suitcase.”


“Ok,” and Brinn was gone.


Brian enfolded Justin in his arms from behind.  He kissing his neck. “I hope you don’t mind I did that in front of Brinn. I just didn’t want to be apart and I really do need to go to New York.”


“I am sure my agent wouldn’t mind seeing me but he probably won’t be happy when I leave.”


“So you are going to drop him?”


“I am.  I think it is time to move on.  I have been talking to a couple agencies.  I can be without for a while. You aren’t upset I didn’t tell you ahead of time are you?”


“No, I don’t ask you about every campaign I run.  We always tell each other what we’re doing and if I had an issue with it I would tell you.” As he talked his hands had worked their way down the front of Justin’s shorts.


“When do you think you will be up to 100%? I’m sorry.  I don’t want you to rush it.”


“I talked to the doctor today and he said as long as I can deal with the pain it should be safe to do the normal stuff, well what is normal for normal people so we at least can have sex again.”


“I promise to take it easy on you.” Justin turned and kissed him. “Now if you can keep your hands out of my pants for a while, I will get dinner on the table if you will pull the luggage down. After dinner I can get Brinn packed while you clean up in here and then we can pack.  Oh, I better let Gus and Shelby know.”


“I told them I thought it would be happening when I stopped there.”


“Ok, then I will tell Molly.  I am sure they are ready to move into something bigger. I wonder if Tyler has decided on his job yet.  I am sure he will before the end of the month when Mom and his mom come. She is going to be pissed when she finds this happened already in August but once she gets to know him she is going to love him.”


Molly and Tyler sat on the sofa of their little cottage. Paul had fallen asleep a few minutes earlier so they had some time to themselves.  “Tyler smiled at his wife. So do you think you want to be adventurous another time? I know I will welcome it anytime.” He pulled her close.  


“Someday I might want to try all the way but I don’t think I am ready for that yet.”


“Darling, it is fine if you never want anal sex but if you want to try it sometime I will do my best to make it a comfortable experience.”


The subject turned to Shelby.  “I hope Shelby gets better quickly.  She has a week until the party and Gus’ birthday.  I told her I would hang out there part of the day tomorrow.”


“Just don’t get sick yourself.”


“I won’t.  I am guessing most of the time Paul and I will spend downstairs and on the deck because I am guessing she will sleep a lot but I will make sure she eats and has things to drink.  It is such a hardship staying at a house like that.”


Tyler said, “I’m sorry I can’t afford a place like that for us yet.”


“Oh, Ty, I don’t need anything that grand.  I love our new place. I can’t wait to get in there. I would be happy with anyplace as long as you are there.”


“I believe that, Molly.” That sat in silence for several minutes mindlessly watching what was on the TV.  


“Did you tell Dan you made a decision?”


“I did but I told him he would have to wait until tomorrow to find out because I owe it to the CBI to resign first.”  Tyler tensed a bit, “Taylor, you have been really patient with me telling you about my daughter. Do you mind if I shut off the TV?”


“Not at all, Ty. I knew you would tell me when you were ready.” He guided her so she was lying across his lap and they could see each other’s faces.


“I was just out of college and I was with my college girlfriend.  We wanted to get married but Peggy Sue’s parents didn’t want her marrying a black man.”


“Peggy Sue, really?”  


“It was the South and they were very old fashioned that way.  Well, she got pregnant and she stayed with me until our daughter was born.  She was beautiful but her mom started having problems after that. It started as postpartum but her parents played it up and made her believe it was because of me that she wasn’t happy.  They told her if she moved home they would help her. Well, they got her so confused about two months after her birth, she took our daughter and disappeared. Her parents swear she didn’t come to them and after investigating them I have to believe them.”


Molly sat up and kissed him,” And you have never been able to track her down?”


“Oh, I tracked her down. Well, I guess I didn’t.  Two years after she left I got a call from her sister who I always got along with.  They had found Peggy’s body in a cabin near Asheville but there was no sign of our daughter.  There wasn’t a diaper or a sleeper in the place. I tracked her back a year and no one she met had ever seen a baby so in that first year something happened to our daughter.”

“Oh, I can’t imagine.  I am so sorry. What is her name? Your daughter.”


“Janna Lynn. “  Molly sat up so she was actually sitting on Tyler’s lap and she hugged him tightly.  Tyler sobbed for his daughter and Molly cried along with him. After Tyler pulled himself together he said, “Dan already has sent someone to the area and is trying to track that first year but she seems to have just appeared there. Someone does remember a man with her part of the time but no one felt like she was there against her will.


“I’m sorry, Ty.  I can’t imagine having Paul taken from me, not knowing if he was alright.”


“It was hard when I thought she was with her mother but Peggy, although she had some issues I didn’t think she would hurt her.”


“How did Peggy die?”


“They can’t be positive but they believe Peggy died of an overdose.  They just can’t tell if it was accidental, deliberate, or if someone killed her.”


“Taylor, promise me you won’t ever leave me without telling me where you are going.  I know we may have a fight at some point but don’t ever take our son and hide.”


“Ty, I promise.  You know I would run to the vineyard anyway.”  She smiled up at him.


“Yes I do, Taylor, and I know you are a fighter not a runner, and that’s a good thing.  Do you mind if we go to bed early tonight? I’m kind of tired.”


“Sure, darling.”  She stood and offered her hand. Tyler took it and followed his wife to the bedroom.



Brian and Justin got into bed after their packing was done.  Brian’s hand moved under the sheet and located Justin’s cock and Justin pulled him down for a kiss.  “Are you sure you are up for round two today?”


“I need to keep those muscles active so they don’t tighten again.  I know it is going to hurt like hell again but, who knows, I might learn to like the pain like you do.”


“No, you never will but I know you want to use it as much as I want you to.”  Justin kissed his way down Brian and began to lick and suck Brian and soon it was obvious he was about to cum so Justin sucked lightly and Brian cried out as he came again.  It truly was like pushing a muscle a little harder then the day before and as Brian relaxed again he felt the pleasure still.


“I guess we will just have to keep working that stiff muscle over and over until it gets back in shape.”


“Your turn,” Brian said, “Roll over and get that gorgeous ass in the air.  What would you like long, thick, beads, the paddle?”


“Oh god, yes the paddle and something long hat when you paddle….”  Justin was getting hard thinking about it already.


“I think I got it.”  Brian inserted the longest vibrator he could find and without any prep Brian lubed it and inserted it.  He slowed down when he realized how long it had been since Justin had taken anything. He turned on the vibrator and slid it in the rest of the way.  Justin then braced himself as the paddling began. After several strikes, Brian began to rub the heated cheeks and then turned the vibrator to high and moved so he could take Justin in his mouth.  That was all it took. Justin cried out as he climaxed in Brian’s mouth. After Brian used his tongue to clean him up, they fell asleep peacefully.



Gus and Shelby didn’t sleep well.  She coughed a lot and was running a fever but he refused to leave her by herself so when it was time for him to go to work he made sure she had some things to eat beside the bed and he had installed a coffee center in the master so she could always get tea if she wanted it.  He showered and dressed and then went to her side.


“Shelly, is there anything else I can get you?”


“Ah, Gussy, I am not helpless but I love you care so much.  Molly is going to stop by with Paul and all I want to do is sleep.”


“I will text you when I have a chance. Love you.” he kissed her forehead and left for work.  He called Molly who assured him she would be around most of the day so she would check on her.  


Tyler had gotten up early and left to go talk to his old and new boss.  He was so excited to work with Dan. He knew he would have to work for CBI for another 2 weeks but then he could start working with Dan and have so much more time to look for Janna.  Other than his wife and son, she was his main focus.


Justin woke up first and started to get up but Brian pulled him back.  “Hey, I’m in training. There is a muscle that needs stretching.”


Justin grinned at him, “You know you could do that yourself.”


“Ah, Sunshine it is so much faster when you help because I get motivated.”


“Well, let’s motivate each other.” Justin positioned his body over Brian’s and lowered his cock so it was just above Brian’s mouth and then his mouth came down on Brian’s cock.  Soon both of them were giving to the other.


“Now, we better get going or we will be late for the plane and you know the pilots get angry when they have to reschedule the flight plan.”


An hour later they were boarding the plane. Justin had checked with Shelby and Molly while Brian reviewed a couple things with Jim before they had left.  It was Wednesday morning and they planned to be back by Friday evening.


After landing in  New York a car dropped Brian off at the office and Brinn and Justin were taken to Dan’s secret garden.  Brinn loved that place and for the next two nights she was staying there, just her and her dads. Brian spent the day at the office while Justin and Brinn went to the gallery.  It didn’t take long for Justin to tell them he was taking his business elsewhere. There was some mild begging but Justin had made up his mind. There was a small art museum nearby so he and Brinn stopped in for awhile.  Brinn loved to look and learn. Justin had to laugh when she started telling one of the other visitors about the painting on the wall. Before they left the woman introduced herself to Justin and gave him her card. She was an administrator for  a school for gifted children and she was interested in Brinn’s education and was glad to hear she had every advantage.


As they walked home Brinn said, “I am glad you let me talk to her.  I know I shouldn’t talk to strangers but she was very nice and very intelligent.”


“I’m glad you realize you don’t talk to everyone because it can be dangerous.”


“Daddy, I remember what Christopher did to me, well to us. I would never have talked to her if you weren’t there and if she didn’t respond the way she did.”


“I am so glad to hear that.  So what do you think we should do for dinner with your dad tonight.”


“Can we order Chinese?  That’s all I want.”


“Oh, I think we can do that.”


“Daddy, do you have any friends here?”


“Well, I am sure if I think about it I know a few people yet.  Why are you asking?”


“I want you and Dad to go out and have fun tomorrow night.”


“That’s sweet, Brinny, but we took you along because we wanted to have a special time with you.”


“You and I will have a fun day tomorrow.  You and Dad have been so busy and then with Dad’s surgery, you just haven’t had a special night in a long time.”


“I would love that and I am sure your dad would, too.  I will see if one of your Dad’s employees could stay with you.  It’s not like you’re a baby. You can almost take care of yourself  and we wouldn’t be gone too long.”


“Let me call your dad a minute.”


Brian didn’t answer his cell so Justin called the office number.  “Kinnetik. How may I direct your call?” a male receptionist answered the phone.


“May I talk to Mr. Kinney please?”


“I’m sorry, Mr. Kinney is not available.”


“This is his husband. Please pass me through.”


“I’m sorry, sir, but I don’t interrupt Mr. Kinney without previous instructions. Have a good day, sir,” and the phone went dead.


“Brinn, how would you like to go see your dad at the office?”


“Sure, I don’t remember ever going there although I think I might have been there when I was very little.”


“You were but let’s go surprise him and I can put someone in his place.”


“Daddy, are you going to be impolite?”


“Probably,” he said as he smiled down at her.


They walked the short distance to the Kinnetik NYC building.  Justin had pulled on a pair of jeans and a T shirt this morning and had never changed.  He was having a relaxed day with his daughter. He wasn’t dressed to impress. As he walked into the office with Brinn by his side he looked like a twenty something grad student watching his little sister.


“May I help you?”  Justin recognized the voice as the person he talked to earlier.


“I’m here to see Brian.”


“Sir, I told you on the phone Mr. Kinney isn’t taking calls.”


“No, what you told me on the phone was that he wasn’t available.  Tell him he’s got company.”


“Sir,” the receptionist now got an attitude, “Brian does not spend time talking to the public when he visits our office.”


Justin and the young man exchanged several comments.  By now Justin had moved toward the door and the employee blocked him. Brinn took out her phone and texted her dad. “We are downstairs. Daddy’s getting mad.”


Brian heard a message come in from Brinn and glanced at his phone.  He saw he had missed a call from Justin and smiled when he read the message from Brinn. He looked at his NYC executive officer, “Sounds like I am going to have to save our new receptionist from my husband.  You are welcome to come and watch if you like. This could be fun.”


Brian and his companion looked down from the second floor onto the lobby.  “I don’t care how young and gorgeous you are or how perfect your bubble butt is you are not…”  Brian saw Justin’s hand clench and decided the fun was over.


Before he could say a word Brinn saw him.  “Hi Dad,” she waved at him.


“Hey Brinn.  Sunshine, I didn’t expect you to stop by.” Brian said as he descended the staircase.


“Brian, this….,” he glanced at Brinn, “this person refused to let me past or even buzz you.”  Brian bend and kissed the top of Brinn’s head and then took Justin in his arms and as his hand rested on that bubble butt he devoured Justin’s mouth.  Justin’s arms reflexively went around Brian’s neck.


“Um, Dads, this is getting embarrassing!”


Brian took a half step back and looked over at the receptionist, “Fredrick, it is Fredrick, right?” the young man nodded.  I would like you to meet my husband, Justin, and my daughter, Brinn.


The look on Fredrick's face said it all, “Oh, my, I am so sorry.  I was….”


“You were doing exactly what you were taught to do.  I should have told you they were with me this trip and I should have left pictures up here for you.  Justin, this is Fredrick. He has been trained to, under no circumstance, allow anyone beyond this point.  He is here to keep all of us safe. And I totally agree with his description of sexy as hell.”


“He did not say I was sexy as hell!” Justin still glared at the young man.  


“Well, that’s what he insinuated.”  


“I’m glad you came, Dad.  I thought Daddy was going to hit him.”


“Well, it is a good thing your Daddy didn’t do that because Fredrick here is trained in fighting.”


“Oh, come on, Baby.  This guy?”


“Yes.  He has been trained by some of Dan’s men to be the first line of defence. He did exactly as he was trained.”


Justin took a deep breath. “I…”


“I apologize Mr.….. I think you use Taylor if I remember correctly.  I thought I recognized you. I have seen your art. It is wonderful. I just never put you together with Mr. Kinney. If  you would have given me a few minutes to do some research…”


“Ya, I know.  I may have gone overboard a bit but I own this company and…”


“Sunshine, it was my fault.”


“Ok, I get it.”


“I told Dad something was going to happen if he didn’t get down here.”  Justin had to laugh at his daughter.


“Thank you, Brinny.  You may have saved me from a broken nose.”


“You have a beautiful, and from what I can see, smart, daughter.”


“Oh, if you only knew.”


“What did you come here for?  Did you just want to surprise me?”


“”No, Brinn had a brilliant idea.  She wants the two of us to have a night on the town tomorrow and that means we would  need to find someone to be there for Brinn while we are out. I thought someone here might spend a few hours with our daughter.”


“Please, gentlemen, I would gladly spend the evening with this charming young lady tomorrow for the confusion of today.”.


Justin looked over at Brian and let him know it was his call.  “You got a deal, Fredrick but don’t feel obligated. I am sure I can….


“I would be glad to spend the evening and I am sure Miss Brinn and I will be fine.”


“I will give you details tomorrow, Fredrick. Thanks.”


Brian picked Brinn up and put his free hand on Justin’s lower back letting it drift lower.  “I want to introduce you to someone.”


For the first time, Justin noticed the woman standing at the bottom of the steps. “Justin, this is our manager for the New York office.”


“I guess I made a terrible impression. I usually don’t make such a bad first impression.  In fact, most people find me quite enjoyable to be around.” They chatted for a few minutes while Brian and Brinn walked up to his office to get his briefcase.  By the time Brian returned with Brinn, Justin had everyone around laughing at something.


“Well, are you done socializing?  I hear we have Chinese to pick up on the way home.  In fact, I ordered it so we can pick it up on the way home.” They said goodbye to some of the staff and Brian on one side and Justin on the other held on to both of their hands as they walked toward home. Brinn told Brian all about the trip to the museum and the lady that talked to them.  She talked about what they should do tomorrow night when they were in the big city. Brian and Justin looked at each other and laughed.


“What is so funny?”


“I was wondering how you could talk so long without a breath.”  Brian swung her on his back for a piggy back ride. Justin went into the restaurant to pick up they food they had ordered and the three finished the short walk.  They entered the garden and went to what they considered their house. They ate and played a game and then Brinn went upstairs to write a paper about the adventure of the day.  


Brian helped put the leftovers in the refrigerator while Justin poured them each a glass of bourbon.  “Are you ready to go upstairs?” Justin handed one of the glasses to Brian.


“I am and I am not at all tired.”


“Oooo, I like the sound of that.”


“I won’t like it in the morning.  I have an 8:00 am meeting and we are still on west coast time.  That means I have to be up by 7:00 which of course will seem like 4:00 am.”


“You never need much sleep and I am going to bet we can find something to do until you are tired.”


“I’m willing to try. I’m not making any promises but I want to try.”


Justin kissed Brian, pressing him against the counter and dropping to his knees he unzipped Brian’s pants and lovingly took out his cock.  He ran his tongue down the length of it and then circled the head. As Justin started to feel the pulse of it and taste the saltiness of precum he stood up. He  took Brian’s hand and led him upstairs. “Go say goodnight to Brinn. Then come back to me.”


Brian went into Brinn’s room while Justin went into theirs.  Justin wanted Brian so badly but he wanted to make it a little easier for him.    He grabbed a large plug that was in the drawer and without thought he put lube on it and thrust it in one motion deep inside him.  He had to stop himself from cumming at the moment of the pain. But this should make it easier for Brian to enter. It had been so long since Brian had entered Justin and there was no substitute for the feel of the man you loved.  He lit candles and, after removing his clothes he sat and waited for Brian to return.


Brian tucked Brinn in and kissed her goodnight.  “It was very nice of you to think about giving Daddy and I a night alone.”


“Oh, Dad, I  don’t really know but I know you and Daddy have had a rough time since you had surgery.  I know you haven’t been completely healed but from the smile on Daddy’s face I got the idea it was getting better and I love to see you and Daddy happy.”


“You are the best girl a dad could have.  I love you, Brinny.”


“I love you, too, Dad.” Brian shut off the light and pulled the door closed.


Brian crossed the hall and opened the door.  The smell of candles greeted him. Justin was a bit uncomfortable sitting with the plug buried deep inside of him but waited where he was for a cue from Brian.  Making eye contact Brian slowly undressed. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned on some music and played it through the bluetooth speakers in the room. He reached a hand toward Justin who stood and stepped toward Brian.  Brian was still quite hard from Justin’s attention earlier and now Justin gently stroked him again.


Brian pressed his naked body against Justin’s as they swayed to the music. “I love you, Sunshine.  How do we deserve such happiness?” Their mouths met gently at first but as the moved to the music their tongues began to dance. Justin turned and pressed his ass against Brian’s cock very gently. “What’s this?” he tugged at the plug.


“I thought it might be easier for you if  it had been worked a little bit before… Brian I want to feel you so bad.  I was so scared it would never…..I had made peace with it because we would adapt but now that  this beautiful thing is working again, I can’t wait to feel you where you belong.”


Brian led him to the bed and as their lips met again Brian gently pulled out the  plug. They laid down together and his finger slipped in and gently began to rub his prostate.  His mouth went to Justin’s ear, “Don’t cum.” He continued to massage Justin deep inside until Justin was nearly in tears holding on.


“Please,” squeaked out.


“Turn over, Sunshine.”


Brian used lots of lube and as gently as possible, he pressed to enter.  He laid perfectly still, taking a deep breath to adjust to the pain that ripped through him.  “It really hurts,I don’t think I can move.”


Justin slowly began to contract his muscles around Brian’s and as he did he lost control causing his muscles to spasm around Brian and Justin nearly cried when he felt him spew hot cum deep inside him. He gently moved far enough away to turn and face him.  Justin had tears running down his face as did Brian. “I’m sorry it still hurts, Baby. It felt so amazing to have you in me again.”


“It felt amazing to be back inside you but I am afraid I am not up to more than once.”


“You will be UP to much more very soon. Remember when we were first in New York?”


“Yes, I came to find you because I couldn’t live without you. I needed you then and I need you now.  Next week it will be 21 years since the night we met and although we have done a lot of things wrong we definitely have done a lot of things right.  Just look at the beauty in the next room. I didn’t know that anything could be as perfect as our kids.”


“I love you, Brian.” He snuggled against him.  So what are we going to do tomorrow night?”


“Leave that to me. I will have Fredrick….”


“About Fredrick, do you really think it is safe to leave Brinn with him?”


“I think Fredrick will be able to survive,” Brian smiled at Justin.


“You know that isn’t what I meant.  Do you think Fredrick is caregiver material?”


“Fredrick is highly trained in security and face it, Brinn doesn’t need someone to change diapers.  She needs someone to watch a movie with and protect her.”


“You’re right.”


“Say that again,” He stroked Justin’s hair.


“You’re right,” he stretched his body against Brian.


“Once more?” Brian’s hand glided down Justin’s back


“You, my beloved, are right.” Justin’s mouth slid along Brian’s collar bone and then he laid his head there. “You are my beloved.” Brian pulled the blankets up and they slept.



The next day, Brian left early and made it to his meeting on time.  Justin and Brinn went shopping for the day. Brinn had grown over the summer and could use new fall and winter clothes. Justin decided to pick use a couple new shirts and picked up some new khakis.  He tried on the pants and decided to try the size smaller. They were snug but if he admitted it, his ass looked amazing in them. Brian didn’t tell him what they were doing but he had told him they didn’t need to wear suits, just something casual.  


On the way to the garden, Justin had picked up a lasagna on Brinn’s request and showed her how to run this TV while he went to get ready.  When Justin came down Brinn whistled. “Daddy, you look good enough to eat!”


Justin’s mouth dropped open and then he started laughing knowing she had no idea he hoped Brian felt the same.  Ten minutes later Brian buzzed from the street letting him know they were entering the garden. Brinn ran out of the cottage and into her dad’s arms. He plucked her up and she started talking to Fredrick like an old friend.


“Dad, Daddy is waiting for you in the bedroom. I think he wants to kiss you and doesn’t want to do it in front of company.”


“In that case….” Brian took the steps two at a time while Brinn showed Fredrick around the small house.


Brian stood in front of the door and took a deep breath.  He wasn’t sure why but he knocked on the door and then entered.  Brian caught his breath. Justin stood in the slightly too tight slacks with a slate blue shirt. A monochrome plaid jacket in a complimentary blue laid on the bed. He could even tell he spent extra time on his hair. “Not sure why you bothered to look so good.  Now I may have to rip it off you before we go.” He closed the space between them and pulled him close. His hand ran across Justin’s tight ass. “Did you paint those pants on?” Brian took a step back and indicated Justin should turn around. He dropped to his knees and pressed his face against Justin’s ass.  


“Do we have reservations?” Justin said after Brian had just  sat there for sometimes. Brian had snaked one hand between his legs and if he kept stroking him like that they would never leave.


“Damn, yes, I have reservations.  Get out of here,” he said as he stood up.  “I will be downstairs in a few minutes. I am going to get out of this suit and find something that will make me look half as good as you.”  


Justin kissed him, a hand on either cheek.  “You don’t even have to try and look better than me.”


Justin picked up his jacket and slowly walked to the door.  He felt Brian’s eyes looking at him the whole time until the door was shut.


As Justin walked down the steps, Fredrick couldn’t take his eyes off him.  “If I may say so, Mr. Taylor, you look stunning.”


“Justin, please.  I want to apologize for my behavior earlier.  I tend to get a little catty once in awhile. It isn’t often in Brian’s world that I’m not recognized.  I think it bruised my ego a little.”


“I truly should have recognized you.  May I say it was because you looked so young that threw me.  I would put you closer to 28 than 38.”


“Well, I am still 37,” Justin smiled. He took time to tell Fredrick about dinner for the two of them and that Brinn should be in bed by 11:00.  That sounded late but by tomorrow evening they would be in California again so the time would be adjusted.


Brian came downstairs about 10 minutes later looking perfect as usual.  They both kissed Brinn and said goodnight.


“So where are we going?”  Justin held onto Brian’s arm.


“It’s just around the corner.”  After a couple blocks Brian guided Justin to a door.  “Just on time, sir.” The maitre de said. “We will go dark in five minutes.”  They were led in and sat in a booth.


“Are we going to be eating in the dark?” Justin smiled. He wasn’t sure how romantic he thought this was.


“Yes, I have ordered our meals already.  I had to do that at the time of reservations. I have heard the food is very good.  The only bad thing is no one can see how gorgeous my husband is.”


“You are the only one I dressed for and will undress for you later.”  The lights went out and the room was thrown into complete darkness. By the time the salads arrived, Justin was having a hard time thinking straight.  Brian’s hand had moved to his crotch the moment the lights went out and it stayed there. As the heat of his hand soaked through the material, Justin grew harder. By the end of the meal, they were nearly making love at the table.  They knew the wait staff could see them but they didn’t care.


When they left the building, Brian led him around the corner and pressed him against the wall.  He attempted to slide his hand into the back of Justin’s pants but they were too tight for that. “Damn, those pants look amazing but are definitely not user friendly. There’s a club I thought you might like to spend a little time at.”


They took a cab and were escorted to a private room when they arrived.  It was a club like none he had been to. Yes, they could go dance if they  wanted to but from where they sat they could watch the fun and have some fun of their own.  Very soon they were in their own world. “Stand up, Sunshine.” Brian stated. Justin did as he was asked. Brian undid his fly and slowly peeled the pants down taking his briefs with it. He turned Justin around and had him bend over.  After spending several minutes rimming him Brian took a deep breath and pushed in. After a few strokes Brian knew this could be a night to remember. Pulling Justin upright so his back pressed against his own chest they swayed to the music coming from below.


“I’m back, Sunshine. Thank you for waiting,” he said and kissed Justin’s neck.


“I had no options. You hold my heart.”


When they arrived home at 2:00 a.m. Fredrick was dozing on the couch.  They tapped on the door hoping they wouldn’t scare him. He got up and unlocked the door. “I don’t have to ask you how your evening was.  You are both positively glowing.” He also noticed Justin was walking a little differently and he didn’t think it was from the tight pants. He wondered if they ever added to the twosome.   From the way they looked at each other he doubted it.


“Thanks for helping us out, Fredrick.  Any issues?”


“None other than she made me feel very uneducated. You have a brilliant child there.”

“Yes we are well aware of that.” Brian laughed.  “Oh by the way, you don’t have to go into work today. I told them  you wouldn’t be in because you were working directly for me.” He pulled is wallet out and handed him $200.  Do something fun today after getting some sleep. There is a taxi waiting for you out front. I have already paid him.”


“Thanks, Brian.”


“And Justin, it was really nice meeting such a talented artist.  I hope we run into each other again sometime.”


Brian locked up behind him and Justin grabbed a couple bottles of water before they ascended the stairs. They knew Brinn would probably be joining them in about 6 hours so they curled up and slept, both feeling totally fulfilled and loved.








Chapter 11 by Simply written

Chapter 11



Shelby woke up on Friday morning and could tell her fever was finally completely gone.  She still was coughing and tried to stifle it so Gus could sleep. He refused the last few days to sleep anywhere else.  She didn’t deserve a man as good as him. She snuggled up to her wonderful guy. “Good morning, Gussy.” She hated waking him up but she knew he had a meeting this morning with the architect.  Gus groaned at her. “Are you telling me you don’t want to wake up?” She walked her fingers down his body with a target in mind. “Well, look what I found. Someone is awake. Gus’ morning hardon quivered as her fingers gently held him. She coughed as she slid down his body.


“Shelly, you don’t have to.”


“Oh, but I need you.”


“Well, let me do it right.” Gus rolled her on her back and concentrating on kissing her neck.  He was very gentle, not wanting to make her cough and he entered her slowly. Her arms went around his neck and she whimpered as he brought her higher and higher and as she felt her body melt as he filled her. She clung to him and then she slid back onto the mattress.  


“I love you, Gussy.   You go shower and I will,” she started coughing.  He kissed her forehead and went into the bathroom.  Ten minutes later Gus strode out of the bathroom naked and found Shelby on the phone.


“Mom, really, you don’t have to come.  I am almost all better now. It was just a little infection.” Gus listened on,.  “Mom, I know it has been a long time.” Silence. “Yes, I know you haven’t met him.” Silence.  “Yes, we live together,” Silence.“No, I am not embarrassed by him. He is the most wonderful man in the world.” Silence. “I miss you, too, Mom.” Silence. “Ok, ok, I’ll see you tomorrow. Mom,” she took a big breath, “we have plenty of room for you. Love you, Mom.”


“Well, it sounds like we are getting company.” Gus hugged her.  “We have to meet sometime. Do you really think it is going to be that bad?”


“It is only going to be my mom. Daddy has a hunting trip planned with my brothers. I love them but I am going to spend my life with you so if they don’t like you or  your family, that is their problem. Maybe having Mom meet you first is good. She is going to love you as much as I do. I know she is.”


“But my dads and moms?”


“As long as Brian stays charming, she is going to like them.  I am just afraid she might tell them she thinks they are living life wrong.  She will be polite and my mom is very genuine.”


“I will talk to my dads when they arrive home today. And send me a grocery list later today and I will pick up what you want in the house.  Anything you need, I will pick it up.” He kissed her. “Got to go. I love you.”


“I love you too, Gussy.” She ran her hand through his shaggy mane of curls.


“I know, I’ll try to get it cut today.”


“Not too short,” she called as he left.  “I love your curls.” She started coughing but still smiled.  Moments later her phone rang. “Hey, Molly, what are you up to today?”


“I was checking on how you were, but I can tell from your voice that you are feeling better.”


“Yes, and no.  Are you heading into town this morning or do you have time for a cup of coffee?”


“We will be there in about half an hour?”


“See you then, Mol.”  Shelby put on a thick robe and slippers and went downstairs.  She found one of those tubes of cinnamon rolls and put them in the oven.  It had only been a couple days since she had seen Paul but she missed him. That little guy just made her more anxious for one of her own.


Shelby was just putting frosting on the rolls when Molly walked in with Paul in her arms. “Sheshe!” Paul reached for her.  Tears swelled in her eyes.


“Paul, can you show Shelby what you learned?”


“What did you learn, sweety?”


Molly set Paul down on the floor and he walked over to her all by himself.  Shelby picked him up and snuggled him. “Oh what a big boy you are!”


“I can’t believe he turns one in a couple days. It has been a crazy, amazing year. And of course ‘Grandma’ will be here to spoil him next weekend. Maybe she will give us a night or two alone!”


Shelby laughed but then got serious,  “Are you really moving the next couple days?”


“We are. I will miss being so close to you but I can’t wait to get more space.  I love my son but when I looked up in the middle of….well, you know, and he was looking at us….”


Shelby started laughing.  “I doubt it stopped Tyler.”


Molly sighed, “I love that man.  He drives me crazy sometimes but he is just amazing. We have even been getting a little more adventurous which is very difficult with a crib a foot from your bed.”


“What kind of adventurous?”  Shelby’s eyes lit up.


“You are feeling better,” Molly smiled.  We are nothing like you and Gus but at least I now know there is more than one position. Once we get all settled and the wine bar is open I hope we will see each other on the weekends anyway and you can always take Brinn on trips to the library and have lunch with us.  I am going to have to start looking into finding a babysitter. At least I hope we get busy enough for that. I know Gus will be but I hope people want help inside the structure, too.”


“Molly, you did such an amazing job with our place.  Use it for your portfolio. Make a powerpoint. Make a brochure. Between you and Justin I know you could take great artistic pictures.”


“That is a great idea.  Once we get moved I will talk to Justin.  I hope they had a good time in New York. I have felt sorry for them.  I know they love each other so much but they also love the physical act and it has been really hard on both of them the last couple weeks. I would guess they have come up with alternatives.”  Molly smiled. “Not that I think about what my brother does in his sex life.”


“Face it, we have both seen Justin’s paintings and he didn’t leave much to the imagination.”


“After seeing those, I had to admit my brother was pretty hot. I really wish in some ways I would have been more adventurous when I was younger.  I would have never married my ex but then I wouldn’t have Paul and I would never change that. He is my heart.”


“He owns a part of mine too.  I love that little guy.” You know if the two of you need some time away we will watch him.  We will be moving the one from the cottage into our place since I heard you were getting another one.  That way if you ever visit or we have other company with a baby we are ready.”


“Or when you decide to have your own?”


“I hope we do.,” Shelby’s mind drifted off. “I hope soon.”


Molly and Paul left so Shelby could take a nap.  She had to admit she was very excited to see her mom but she was nervous, too.  She wasn’t sure if she should tell her mom before she met Brian and Justin or if she should let her figure it out for herself.  Closing her eyes, Shelby drifted off on the couch.


Gus finished his meeting with the architect and as he was leaving he ran into Dan.  “Hey, Dan, do you have a lunch date?”


“Don’t I wish.  Red won’t be seen in public yet and his mom is coming to town.”


“Let’s go get lunch at the diner.  I’m meeting my future mother in law tomorrow.  It sounds like we can both use some support,” Gus smiled, “I was heading to Dad’s office when I realize they aren’t back yet. I could use some advice.”


Gus and Dan found a booth and ordered burgers and fries.  “So you are meeting the mother in law. Is there a father in law?”


“There is.  He is going hunting with his sons this weekend which in itself makes me nervous.” Dan had to laugh at the adorable young man.


“I can’t imagine anyone having trouble with you dating their daughter, or marrying their daughter.  I mean you are an up and coming contractor who does an amazing work. You treat Shelby like a queen and you aren’t totally horrible to look at,” he winked at Gus.  


“Thanks, Dan.  It isn’t really me I am worried about.”


“Gus, you come from one of the most respected families in the area, even if it has only been a couple years and your dads…”  Dan noticed Gus cringe. “Oh, I take it they are homophobic or at least have an issue with that?”


“Yes, Shelby thinks her mom might just keep quiet while she is here but she knows her dad will blow a gasket when he hears.  Do you think Dad would dress up like Nathan Lane in ‘The Birdcage’?”


Dan choked on a French fry as he laughed.  “Oh, I want to come over if you manage that.  Justin would be damn hot in a dress and heels.”


“Dad is good looking no matter what he does.”


“Shelby’s mom should  swoon just seeing your dads,” Dan noticed Gus’ look.  “I am sorry. This is serious, I know.”


“I’m most worried about Pops.  You know how he can get when someone has a problem with people not accepting him.  He just can’t let that go and if he says something wrong and Shelby’s mom goes home to her husband, who has a gun remember, I am just afraid Shelby will get hurt.”


“I would give your dads a heads up.  Is Brian back to working fully?”


“Dan, I really don’t want to know everything about my dads.”


“Have Justin talk to Brian and then threaten him if need be. And if you ever seriously feel in danger you call me.  I know Tyler and Molly are moving this weekend, I guess Red and I are helping them move.”


“That’s right! I can spend part of the day using that as an excuse,” he smiled. “I should say I will give them time to spend alone. Shelby has been sick so it will be nice if her mom comes. So, Red has a mom?” He laughed a little.


“Yes and his mom is a politician who wants to go to congress on the conservative ticket.”


“Ooo that is better than mine. Maybe Shelby’s parents can vote for his mom.”


Dan and Gus had just decided to order ice cream when Marcus walked in.  “Hey, Marcus, why don’t you join us?” Gus called to him. He came over and sat next to Gus.


“I am actually just picking up lunch.  It should be ready in a minute or two.”


“Well, glad you could join us for a few minutes anyway. I hear your mom is visiting this weekend.” Dan couldn’t stop looking at Marcus.  


“Yes, she is.”


“Shelby’s mom is coming this weekend, too.  Guess we are both in for an interesting weekend.  “When is yours arriving?”


“She should be in tonight about 6:00, just in time for dinner.” The server brought Marcus a bag as she set down two dishes of ice cream.  


“Marcus, I’ll put that on your tab.  I through in a cookie. I thought someone as sweet as you could use a little dessert.” Marcus was oblivious to the flirting. He could only see Dan.


“Oh,” he snapped out of his trance. “I need to get going.  Nice catching up.” Marcus said as he walked away.


“Gus, it is killing me.  I just want to kiss him and let the world know he is mine.”


“Maybe after this weekend he will be free to do whatever you damn well please.  Next weekend I better see the two of you grinding.”


“I hope we are, Gus, I  can’t do this hiding thing too long.  Thank god, his mom is staying at the hotel and not at his place. Maybe I will be able to at least steal a kiss or two. Thanks for lunch, Gus.  I better get a little work done. What are you up to this afternoon?”


“Well, I actually just got the plans approved for your house.  The architect signed off but since it is Friday afternoon and I have a future mother in law to impress, I am going to get a haircut and then pick up the groceries Shelby needs. Poor baby has been too sick to do anything.  Dan, I am sure if you need a distraction this weekend you are welcome up at the vineyard.”


“Thanks, Gus, I will remember that.”


Dan and Gus hugged and kissed as they went their own ways.



Molly and  Paul had arrived at the new apartment.  She placed him in his bedroom. The furniture wasn’t there yet but there was a rug on the floor and Molly shut the half door they put in there so he would be safe and she could still see him. She had a couple last minute things that needed to be checked. The last of the painting had gotten finished.  She checked the master and the room was perfect. She could picture the furniture and then she pictured Tyler coming out of the shower. She closed her eyes and could almost smell his aftershave and then she could feel his arms.


“Where were you?” Tyler kissed her neck.


She turned to him. “I was daydreaming about the fun we are going to have in this room.  I was picturing you naked.”


“Well, we can do better than picture, can’t we?” Tyler tugged her top over her head. His mouth descended on the top of her breasts.  His tongue dipped between them. She undid her fly and let her jeans drop to the floor. As he continued to kiss her she undid his pants. As his pants fell, she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist.  He stumbled with his jeans still around his ankles but got them to the wall and he pressed her against the wall over and over as he thrust into her. “Taylor, what the hell do you do to me? You put a spell on me and I can’t get enough of you.”


Molly cried out as her body gave into the pleasure he gave her.  He roared and came within her. He leaned against the wall still surrounded by her warmth. “Tyler, my god, I….I….I can’t put my feelings in words. She crushed his mouth with hers.


“Mamamamama!”

Tyler and Molly pressed their foreheads together and started laughing.  He gently set her down on the floor. “You get dressed,” He said as he did his fly.  “I’ll get the little man.”


Molly listened to Tyler talk to their son. “Hey, big guy.  Thanks for giving Mom and me a few minutes. We really needed a few minutes together.” Paul jabbered at him.  “I know she is smoking hot, and yes, I am a very lucky man and so are you.”


Molly walked in, “Are you two ready to go spend our last night in the cottage?”


“I am ready to have dinner, put this little guy to bed and then maybe we can teach this guy a few more things, one last time. I have an itch I wouldn’t mind getting scratched again.”


“Oh, really? I think I would enjoy obliging.”



The plane landed on time and the Taylor-Kinney’s were on their way to the vineyard. Brian and Justin had managed to convince Brinn they needed a nap and left her watching a movie while they ‘rested’. They drove up to the vineyard just as Gus pulled up behind them.


“Hey, welcome home. How was the Big Apple, Miss Thing?”  He swung Brinn off the ground in a circle.


“It was great.  Is Shelby feeling better?”


“She is.  I stopped to tell you that Shelby’s mom is coming for a visit tomorrow.” Brinn took her bag and walked toward her room, not interested in the conversation.  


“Oh, it will be great to meet her,” Justin said as he kissed Gus’ cheek.


“Dads, we need to talk.”


“This sounds serious.” Justin said.


“Do you have a minute to sit?”


“Sure, Gus,” Brian sounded a little concerned.


The three men sat on the front porch.  “Dads I know how to say this. Pops, I know Dad can deal with this but I know this is harder for you.  Shelby’s family are very religious.”


“I won’t hold that against them,” Brian said.


“Pops, they don’t understand that two men can love each other.”


“You mean they think two men shouldn’t fuck!” Brian started standing up but Justin pulled him back down.  


“Brian, be quiet. Gus, what does Shelby want us to do?”


“She wants the two of you to be yourselves but I want you to behave.  I know you love each other and we all know you two …..just please, don’t show too much affection when she is around. It’s only for a couple days.”


“Gus, we will do anything for Shelby,” Justin squeezed Gus’ hand.  Gus looked at Brian, “Pops, please?”


“Gus, I don’t agree with it but I will do it for family and Shelby is family. But if the woman makes any direct dig I cannot be responsible for what comes out of my mouth….no that’s not true I will be responsible and I will make things very clear.”


“I don’t plan to have her spend much time at this house.  Why don’t you come for lunch Sunday. The ‘in laws’ can meet at a table and then you can leave if you want to or need to.”


“We will be on our best behavior.” Justin smiled at Gus.  “She’s going to love you.”


“Thanks, Dad. I better get going. Shelby was feeling better this morning but I am sure she gets lonely all day there alone.”


Justin looked at Brian after Gus left.  “Thank you for agreeing to try this. Shelby says they are very nice people and her mom is very sweet. She has just been very sheltered and doesn’t understand.  She just needs to be shown that we have a loving family like any other family.”


“I got the idea and right now,” One of Brian’s arms went around Justin’s shoulders while the other hand went to his lap. “The loving part I would like to explore right now.”


“This is exactly what you need to NOT do when we are with her here….but far be it from me to stop love right now”.  He turned into Brian and put his arms around his neck.



Gus arrived home and smelled something cooking and saw Shelby in the kitchen. He walked up behind her and kissed her neck.  “How are you Shelly? Are you feeling better?”


She turned and kissed him, “I am getting there.  Still coughing but I can breath through my nose again and I haven’t had a fever all day.”


“I’m glad for a multitude of reasons.” He pulled her tightly against him. “I have missed touching you like this.”


“Gus, it has only been three days.” She laughed, “And a hug and kiss in front of my mom is fine but….”


“I know, I know. And my dads gave me their word they would behave.  And Pops called you family.”


Shelby’s eyes filled with tears.  “Really?”


“Really.  Unless your mom gets aggressive he will be fine. What smells so good?”


“Nothing I made.  It was one of the frozen meals Mary gave me.”


“Mary is a life saver for all of us.  I am glad my dads have that deal set up with her.  I am sure they pay her well so we can eat well. Now, you sit down and I will finish getting the meal if it’s ready.”


“It is but you have worked all day and…”


“I took it easy today. Dan’s house got approved and I had lunch with him. Then I got my haircut, the groceries, and then talked to my dads.”


“I love your hair.  It is a nice trim. It left the curls.” She stood and walked to him, running her fingers through his hair. “Gus, that will wait. We haven’t christened  the kitchen appropriately, yet, have we?”


“Oh, I think you are definitely right about that.” Gus picked her up and set her on the counter.  She was wearing a loose T shirt and a pair of yoga pants. He reached for the waistband and she raised her butt so he could take them off.  He slid them all the way down and threw them to the side. He then pulled the shirt off and lowered his mouth to her breast. His mouth then traveled lower and before she knew what was happening she was laying down and Gus had yanked her to the edge and gently spread her knees.  Gus buried his face as deeply into her as he could.


As Shelby’s body heated up, she started coughing. Gus stopped and helped her sit up. “FInish, please, Gussy, please.”  He quickly undid his pants and he slipped into her. They rocked together for only a couple moments before they both shuttered and clung to each other.  Shelby continued to cough.


“I’m sorry, Shelly.”


“I asked for it and trust me, anytime you love me it is worth it. If this was the appetizer, can’t wait to see what dessert will be.”


“Real food first.  Then we will see.” Gus set the food on the table while Shelby redressed and sat down. “You need to get stronger after being sick.”  He served her first and then himself and as they ate, Shelby couldn’t imagine how you could love another person any more than she loved Gus.


“You know Shelly, I can stay at the cottage while your mom is here. I mean I know she doesn’t approve of us living together so if that is a problem…”


“Gus, you are not leaving our beautiful home and going back to our cozy cottage because my mom has a problem.  She has to know I lost my virginity years ago. You are staying in our room with me.”


“Just know if you want me to….”


“Shut up and eat.” She smiled at him and touched his cheek.



Molly and Tyler fell into bed exhausted.  The cottage was nearly empty with just a few boxes here and there.  The rest of their things had already been moved to town where they would be living by tomorrow evening. “You know I made a big deal about teaching Paul a few things yet tonight? I think I am too tired to even do that.” Tyler said as he fluffed his pillow. “Come here, Taylor.” He pulled Molly so her head rested on his chest.


“I know I am not up to acrobatics, I can tell you that.”  She soaked in his warmth. “Tomorrow will be a busy day. Do we have all the people lined up to move the furniture in for us?”


“Well, Gus, Dan, Marcus, Justin, and Brian. Oh and Gus said he had a couple guys that worked on his house that are coming to help for $50 and a couple bottles of Taylor Kinney Wine.”


“That should work.  I will go up and direct people as they bring things in.  I am so thankful Mary offered to take Paul. He wouldn’t be happy in all the chaos tomorrow.”


“No, it would be a little confusing for him.  I think Brinn is staying here too. I am glad Shelby is feeling better but she isn’t going to be able to help.”


“And her mom is coming so she would be busy anyway.” Molly started playing with the sparse hair Tyler had on his chest and then her hand started moving down the thing trail of hair that led below his waist.  “It looks like I might have woke up someone.”


“Taylor, just thinking about you wakes that up.”  He turned on his side so they were face to face and pulled her tightly against him.  He ran his hand down the back of her leg and when he got to her knee he pulled her leg up on his.  This left her exposed and he gently entered her. Molly closed her eyes at the feel of him. “Open your eyes and look into mine.”


She tensed a bit. “Don’t order…”


Tyler’s hand slid down her back. In a whisper he said, “Taylor, please look into my eyes.”


Molly relaxed again and began to drown in his deep brown eyes. He barely moved his hips but the tension in her body began to build and she felt as she was drowning in Tyler and the feelings he was emitting.  Ever so tenderly, Tyler moved even closer and his lips danced across her face and as he found her lips and his tongue entered he clung to her and as a tear escaped her eye she saw the colors of the rainbow explode as her emotions shattered  apart and put back together in the matter of seconds as she climaxed. She couldn’t stop shaking as he orgasmed so gently it was another new sensation. Tyler continued to kiss her and stroked her until her body relaxed again. He laid on his back again and kept her close.


As he stroked her head, resting on his chest, Tyler cooed, “Sleep now, Taylor.  Tomorrow is the beginning of our new life together.” She shivered as she snuggled against his heated body and she felt completely safe. Tyler looked up and say Paul watching them half awake. Softly he said, “I hope someday you find someone as special as your mom.”



The vineyard was busy the next morning as three different vehicles left for town in a caravan.  Brinn and Paul were in Mary’s capable hands and Shelby was waiting excitedly and a little nervously for her mother to come.  She had to admit she missed her mom and wanted to share all the excitement of an upcoming wedding with her. She really hoped her family would support her.  She wanted a relationship with them. When they had children, she wanted them to know their grandparents. She knew Brian and Justin would always be there but the kids would have four grandparents.


Shelby tried to make herself look good although her nose was still red and she was still coughing a bit. She had taken the last of her five days antibiotics today and, hopefully, by the time it was processed out of her body she would be all better. It was a cool morning so Gus had started a fire in the fireplace in the living room and that is where Shelby fell asleep until her phone rang.  “Hi Honey, I am at the entrance to the Taylor Kinney vineyard. You told me to call when I got here.”


“Oh, Mom, I am so excited.” Shelby talked her mom through the maze of trails that was part of the vineyard.  Her mom went past Brian and Justin’s house and commented on how lovely it was. Shelby didn’t take her past Jim and Mary’s and when her mom said she saw the little cottages Shelby grabbed her heavy sweater and stepped out onto the wrap around deck.  She could hear a motor and then her mom’s car came into view. She waved as her mom pulled up.


“Mom, I am so glad to see you,” Shelby coughed from the chilly air.  


“Oh, honey, you shouldn’t be out here in the cold.  You have been sick. It is a good thing you were outside, though.  I may have thought this was a hotel. Is this your new home?”


“Yes, we have only been in here a couple weeks.  We moved from one of those little cottages you drove past.  Please, come in. I have water going for tea and there’s a fire Gus started for us.”


“Your Gus isn’t here?”


“He will be later, Mom.”  His aunt is moving today so he is helping but he will be here by later afternoon.  Since I have had this cold he said he would pick up some dinner for us in town. I can’t wait for you to meet him.  I love him so much,” she looked over at her mom.


Sally, Shelby’s mom, smiled. “I wondered if you were ever going to stop and breath. He must be special.”


“Oh , he is, Mom.”  Shelby and Sally, “You’ll love his family, too.  I know you have heard me talk about his sister, Brinn.  She is brilliant and soon will be far smarter than I am. Thankfully, she can do some classes online and I am there to just support her for those.”


“And she is only eight?”


“Yes, she will be nine around Thanksgiving.  I am starting to wonder what I will do once she moves on.  We have already been talking about it.”


“I was thinking on the ride here that I remember you talking about her dad but you have never mentioned her mom.  Isn’t she here?”


“No, she is in contact with her but she is not involved with Brinn regularly.”


“Oh, that’s too bad.”


“Actually, from what I hear, it is best if her mom isn’t around.  She has had some problems and Brinn’s homelife here is much more stable.  She never wonders if she’s loved here.” Shelby really wanted to change the subject but she knew her mom had to know.


“So her dad is raising her on his own?”


“Mom, can I get you another cup of tea?”


“No, I am fine.  Honey, why do I get the feeling you are uncomfortable about something. I don’t make you uncomfortable do I?” Sally took Shelby’s hand in hers.  “Daddy and I have worried about you. When we talk to you, you always seem a bit evasive. We were afraid you may have gotten mixed up with drugs or…”


“Oh Mom, I do have something to tell you and I have wanted to tell you for a long time but I know what you and Daddy are going to say.”


“Is your Gus already married?  That’s what your father thinks.”


“Oh, no, Mom.  Gus is actually only 21, well will be 21 next week.”


“Well, that’s a relief. Then what is it?”


“Mom, Brinn does have two parents.”


“Oh, she has a stepmom,” Sally interjected.


“Mom, please, let me tell you this,” she looked pleadingly at her.  Sally nodded but didn’t say anything. “Mom, Brinn and Gus have two dads. Gus actually has two moms, also.”


Sally’s mouth dropped open and all she said was, “Oh.”


“Mom, I know your opinion on this but this is one of the best families I have ever met.  Brian and Justin love their kids as much as you and Daddy love us and they love each other so much.  They have been together for over 20 years. Mom, please don’t dislike them just because you don’t agree with their lifestyle because if you really look at their lifestyle you’ll see they really are a lot like you and Daddy.”


Sally sat quietly.  “Mom?”


“You know I won’t embarrass you, honey, and I will try to keep an open mind.”


“Thanks, Mom.”  Shelby hugged her mom. “I promise you, they are great people.  You will love Justin. Brian isn’t quite as warm but if you watch him with his children and his husband you can see his heart. They are coming for lunch tomorrow.”


The two women sat and talked until Shelby began yawning. “I think you could use a nap and I wouldn’t mind laying down for a little while after my long drive.”  together the women walked up the stairs together.


“I can’t wait to meet this 21 year old who can build you a house like this.  Honey, I can see how happy you are. I am so glad.”


“Oh Mom, I know I am where I belong. I love you.”  Shelby made sure her mom was settled in her room. “Just wake me up when you are ready to do something.”



Molly stood in the middle of the living area and was in charge. She directed the men that were helping with the furniture, sending them to the right room and if assembly was required she let them know where it would sit when it was done.  Tyler walked up behind her and pulled her against him.


“Tyler, we don’t have time for this.  We have people helping us and I need to let them know where to bring it.”


Tyler turned her around and tried kissing her.  “Tyler! Stop it. I have things I need to do.”


“I have things I want to do,” he slid his hand down her back and rested on her well worn jeans.


Molly shoved him away. Her eyes flashed and she looked at him. “Let go of me if you want to touch me any time in the next week.”


The look in her eye told Tyler she was serious. He put his hands in the air and backed off just as Dan and Marcus walked through.  “Not sure what we just broke up but can we use the back bedroom to do the same thing?”


“Trust me, Dan, you do not want to be doing the same thing.  I’ve just received the threat of being cut off for a week.”


Dan and Marcus smirked. “I’m cut off for the weekend and I’m already missing it.” Dan smiled as he placed his hand on Marcus’ ass. “He is waiting for a call from his mother.”  They moved on with the dresser they were carrying to the spare room. Marcus shut the door to the room.


“I want you to come over tonight.” Marcus kissed Dan.  “I don’t think I can sleep anymore without you.”


“Marcus, I am not coming to your bed if your mom can’t even know we share it.”


“Well, then I am coming to yours. Just leave the back door open.  I will slip in and out through there. I can use my app to hear my doorbell in case she shows up at an unexpected time.”


“You could just  tell her you are truly, madly, deeply in love with me,” Dan smiled.


“Dan,” Marcus looked at him seriously, “I am madly, deeply in love with you.”


“You took a hell of a place to tell me this,” Dan threw Marcus on the bed which had just been set up. “I am so in love with you I can’t think straight and I don’t know how much longer I can deny it in public.” He crushed Marcus’ mouth and Marcus’ mouth opened willingly to the invasion of Dan’s tongue.


“Marcus, you in there? Hey, I think it is your phone that is flashing Mom out here.”


“Damn,” Marcus took a deep breath. “I…”


“You have to go, I know,” Dan sighed. He kissed him once more. “I love you, Marcus, but I need all of you or I can’t have any of you.”


“Please. just a little while longer.  I promise.” He looked deep in Dan’s eye.  


“Soon, Marcus.” Dan’s heart was so full and yet so fragile. He needed a decision.


Justin saw Marcus’ face as he grabbed his phone.  It looked like he was on the verge of tears. Justin touched Brian’s arm.  “I don’t know what’s up but one of us needs to talk to Dan. He needs someone. I know that’s not your thing.  I’ll go.”


“Sunshine, I’ll go, if you don’t mind.”


“I trust you, Baby.” He dropped a kiss on his cheek and walked away.


Brian went to the back room where he found Dan sitting on the bed.  He shut the door behind him and sat next to him. “Sunshine says you need someone to talk to.”


“Not in the mood to talk,” Dan said, “But I could use a shoulder.” His head rested on Brian’s shoulder and Brian’s arm went around him.   After several minutes, Dan stood up. “We better get out there and help.” Dan started toward the door but Brian stood and reached for Dan’s hand.


“Dan, I’m not any good at this but…” he pulled Dan close as tears ran down his cheeks.  He could only think of one other time Dan cried like this and it was over a broken heart.  “Is he worth crying over?”


“He is, Brian.  He is so worth it,” Dan said with a shaky voice.


“Then cry, Dan.”


A half hour later Dan and Brian reappeared just as the last of the boxes were brought up the steps. Justin was emptying boxes in the kitchen when an arm went around his shoulder. It didn’t feel like Brian but he still expected it to be him but when he looked he saw Dan.  “Thanks, Justin.” He kissed his cheek and then went to find Tyler to see what still needed to be done. Gus was directing people downstairs to help set up for his party next week while he had the extra help.


Then Justin felt Brian’s arms come around him.  It was like there was an automatic current or pheromones that let them sense each other. Justin rested against him.  “Is Dan Ok? He just kissed me before going downstairs.”


“I wouldn’t say he was fine but unless Marcus fucks up he will be really good. He loves him like he hasn’t love anyone.  The only one that came close was Andre but he really is having a hard time with not being able to tell the world how much he loves Marcus. I can’t imagine what he’s going through but he won’t do it long.  He gave Marcus an ultimatum basically. He needs all or nothing. Do you need it all?” Brian ground his pelvis into Justin’s ass.


“Oh, god. Just the smell of you is driving me crazy right now..”


Brian buried his nose into Justin’s neck. Justin felt Brian’s cock grow harder against him.


“Come on you two?  Really! In my brand new kitchen?” Molly stood in the doorway.  


Tyler walked up behind her.  “Yes, it is our job to christen each room not yours.”


“I do not want to picture my sister ….now my brother in law….I wouldn’t mind picturing.” Both Brian and Molly hit Justin.


“Keep that up and I will have to punish you tonight,” Brian threatened Justin.


Justin looked at Brian, walked over to Tyler, put a hand on each cheek and kissed him directly on the mouth. Tyler’s eye got big and Molly started laughing so hard she could barely stand. At the same time Justin wiggled his ass at Brian and winked. Brian growled low in his throat.


Molly finally took a deep breath to regain control of herself, “Big brother, you may do that as long as he doesn’t think you kiss better than me.”


Now Tyler, with a completely serious look on his face, looked at Molly and said, “Well, Taylor, you might have a problem.” Now Molly swatted her husband.  Tyler took her in his arms and arching her back kissed her slow and sensually. When he stood Molly straight up again she was flushed and opened her mouth but nothing came out.  


Gus strode into the kitchen, “Hey Mol,” he paused.  “Why do I think I just missed something?” With that they all started laughing again.


“I’m sorry, Gus,” Molly controlled herself.  “Did you need me for something?”


“I just wanted to know if you knew where the last dozen bar stools are.”


“They were backordered.  They are supposed to come in on  Monday. Gus, why don’t you go home to Shelby and your mother in law.  She may need you. If you got the stuff done we talked about, I should be able to easily get it done over the next week. I should say we.  Tyler was given the next week off so he will start with Dan after your party.”


“I suppose I better get going then.  You going to tell me what was so funny?”  Molly gave him the short version and Gus chuckled.  “Someone is going to get an ass warming tonight, just the way he likes it. Well, I’m going to head out. I guess you will have to go get Paul in  a little while.”


“Actually, Mary is going to bring him to town.  She texted me a little bit ago. She has to get groceries or something. Thanks, partner, for all your help today.  Tell Shelby I will talk to her on Monday but if she needs me, tell her to call.” She kissed Gus and he waved at his dads as he left to meet his future mother in law.  


Sally rested for a while but then decided to look around the house.  Her daughter’s home was so lovely. She had never dreamed any of her children would live in such an amazing place. She knew Shelby could use the sleep so she put on her jacket and went out on the deck.  It was quite nice in the sun but it was definitely feeling like fall. As she looked out into the valley she was sure she heard a vehicle. She walked around the corner of the deck and saw a vehicle going into the garage. She stepped back into the house and waited for the young man to walk in the door.


“Shelly, I’m home.”  Gus said it but not too loudly, in case she was asleep. He set dinner on the counter and then saw the middle aged woman standing near the door.  “Oh, you must be Sally. I’m Gus.” He walked over and shook her hand.


“Hi, Gus.  Shelby seemed to need her sleep so after I took a short nap I just strolled around outside for a few minutes.


“How is Shelby today?  I know she was never seriously ill but I really worried about her. Can I get you some coffee or maybe tea?  I just picked up some chicken I thought I could make a simple chicken and rice meal we like.”


“Gus I would love to make the meal if you don’t mind.  I am sure yours would be very good but I enjoy cooking and I hear you have had a busy day.  Why don’t you go take a shower and see if my daughter is alright and I will make some dinner.”


“I feel guilty.  You are company.”


“Gus, I am family,” she patted his face.


“Well, if you need anything else the pantry has all the staples.”


“I am sure I can make something work.”


“Thanks, Sally.” He dropped a gentle kiss on her cheek.  


As he walked upstairs she thought, no wonder her daughter loved this man. He seemed genuinely caring.   She looked at what Gus had brought home and looked through the pantry. She started cooking.



Gus entered the bedroom and saw Shelby was asleep on the bed.  He stripped and got into the shower. He felt like he had a coating of grime and sweat on him.  As he rubbed the soap over his body he thought about his dads and had to smile. He could almost picture what would go on in their bed tonight.  He loved them so much. He finished up in the shower and stepped out. A warm towel was wrapped around his waist as Shelby’s arms went around him.  


“My mom is she still sleeping?”


“No, she met me in the kitchen.  She seems very nice. She offered to make dinner.  I hope you don’t mind. I told her I felt odd about having a guest cook but she insisted she was family.”


“Well, she is.” Shelby pulled the towel off and began to dry off his chest and then his back,  He took the towel from her and dried his legs.


Gus wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.  “Why don’t you go check on your mom. I will be down in 10 minutes. If you stay here looking at me like you are it will be an hour.”


“I love you, Gussy.” Shelby trailed a hand down his naked body and then left the room.   She went down the staircase, “Mom, you were supposed to wake me up when you did.” Shelby hugged her mom.


“I knew you could use the rest. You actually look a little better already.” Sally kissed her daughter’s cheek.  “I have missed you, honey. You know I love your brothers with all my heart but you are my only girl.”


“Mom, what did you think of Gus.”


“He is a very nice young man.  I like him very much so far. He is very polite and was obviously taught manners.”


“He has very good parents, Mom. Both of his dads are well respected in the area and it is not just because they have more money everyone else in the county combined. It’s because they care about the community.  Gus is starting a new business with his aunt that will just add more to the area.”


“Shelby, you know money doesn’t mean anything to me, however, it sounds like they are good people.  The area people don’t mind that they are…..well, that two men are married?”


“Mom, not everyone ‘approves’ of them, not that it is any of their business, but they have realized that these two powerful men are here for the town, not for themselves.”


Sally pulled a pan out of the oven and added a layer of cheese before popping it back into the oven.  “You’ve made up your mind, haven’t you?”


“What do you mean, Mom?” Shelby was a bit confused.


“If we can’t accept him and his family we will have to say goodbye to you?”


“Mom, I hope it never comes to that.” Shelby looked up, “Hey, Gussy, dinner is almost ready.  Why don’t you pour us some of your dads’ wine.” Shelby hugged her mom and said softly, “Please don’t make me choose.”



Judith Chandler stood in the lobby of the hotel waiting for her son.  Marcus entered and she walked over and gave him a hug. “Marc it has been far too long.  You should have come home for a visit.”


“Mom, I have been very busy.  Business is going very well which means I don’t have a lot of free time.  And under your direction, I have made some new friends so I have to spend a little time with them. Today I helped some of them move. I am afraid I am a little dirty from all that. Why don’t you come along with me to my house so I can clean up and then I will take you out to dinner.”


“That sounds lovely.  I am anxious to see your place.  I know you said….”


“Mom, can we talk in the car. I really feel gross.”


“Sure, Marc. We do have lots to talk about.” Marcus opened the car door for her and offered his hand as she got in. Once they were on the road she said. “I have decided to run for congress.  That will mean reporters following me everywhere and you may have one or two show up on your doorstep. Because I use my maiden name might slow them down a day or two but we both know it isn’t going to take long.  You don’t have any skeletons in your closet you have hidden from me do you, Marc?”


As Marcus pulled into his spot Dan was getting out of his car.  “Oh, Mom, this is my friend, Dan Reed. I mentioned him on the phone.  Dan this is my mother, Judith Chandler.”


“Dan, it is so nice to meet you. Please, come in with us.  Marcus is going to shower. In fact, why don’t you come along to dinner, my treat.  I would love to find out what my son is up to here in California.”


“I would love to, Ms. Chandler.  I am as dirty as your son. Is 30 minutes good?”


“That would be perfect, Dan.  I can’t wait to find out what my son has been up to.”


Dan was barely in his house and his phone rang.  “Hey Red.”


“What are you doing? Why did you say you would come to dinner.  Tell her something came up. Darling, please.”


“Slow down, Red.  If your mother sees what a wonderful person I am she will have less to argue about later.”


“But Dan, …”


“Marcus, I will behave but she has to see how normal our love is. Now shower.  I will see you soon. Red, I love you.”


“I love you, too, darling.”



By the end of the evening, Dan had Judith eating out of his hand.  Dan had told her he was gay and when she asked if there was someone special in his life he said there was but that he was free this weekend because his love was unavailable with a family commitment.  She found out about his lucrative business and even talked about hiring some of his men when she started campaigning.


As the evening came to a close Marcus pulled up to the hotel with his mom. Dan waited in the car while Marcus walked Judith to her hotel room.  “I am so glad you have made such a close friend already. Do you like his partner as well?”


“I do, but Dan and I just clicked right away.  Mom, I need to tell you….”


“Oh, Marc, my phone is signaling me.  I am expecting this call. I will be over in the morning.  You can tell me whatever it is then,” and she closed the door on him.


“I was going to tell you that I love him with all my heart….” he said softly as he walked toward the elevator.


As he got behind the wheel he looked over at Dan, “I was going to tell her.  I started and then she got a call and shut the door.” Dan leaned over to kiss him.  “Dan, not here. What if…”


“What if someone sees the fags kissing in the parking lot?  What if..what, Marcus?”


“Let’s go home.  I need you. I don’t need a scene.”  He backed up and turned toward their townhouses.  It was a silent ride until the car was put in park.  As they walked to their individual doors Marcus looked over at Dan standing at the next door, “I need you. Please unlock your back door.”


Dan walked upstairs to his bedroom.  Five minutes later he heard Marcus at his door. He deactivated the alarm from his bed so it wouldn’t go off but he did not unlock the door.  Next, he got a text. ‘Unlock the door.’


Dan laid there a moment and then texted Marcus back. “Red, I love you too much to play games with my heart.’  When Dan’s phone rang he answered it, “Red, what do you want?”


“You, you are all I want.  I tried to tell her. Please, Darling Dan.  I need you. I promise I will tell her tomorrow. Let me in, Dan, please.  I love you.” Marcus heard the lock click and he entered Dan’s locking the door behind him.  By the time he made it upstairs, Marcus was pulling off his clothes. He stood in the doorway looking at Dan, not knowing what to expect. He didn’t say anything but folded the blanket back. Marcus sat on the edge of the mattress. “Dan I….”


“Come here, Red. I need to feel your body against mine.”


“I need to feel you inside of me.”


“In time, Red, but first…” the men kissed.  Dan grabbed Marcus’ ass and pressed him so tightly against his own penis. As their erect members throbbed against each other pre cum and then cum mingled as the men’s tongues danced together as well.  Dan reached around Marcus and began to massage Marcus’ bud and watched his face as his expression turned to blissful anguish. As Dan’s finger slipped in, Marcus cried out.


“Oh, please, Dan, I need so much more than your finger.”  Dan positioned him so his ass was in the air. Dan moved behind him and in a fluid motion buried his throbbing sheathed cock all the way inside Marcus.  Marcus cried out as Dan began to glide in and out while sliding his hand over Marcus’ erection. Soon they were both unable to hold on anymore. They both collapsed into each other’s arms. The men lost count of how many times they made love but both of them were sore and happy by the time they fell asleep for the last time.



Gus was very charming throughout the evening.  They sat in the living room talking about Shelby as a child.  Shelby started out sitting next to Gus but as the evening went on and she felt sleepy her head ended up in his lap.  He stroked her hair naturally as he kept up the conversation with Sally. When he looked down at Shelby, Sally could see the love he had for her daughter.  She could also see her daughter was sound asleep.


“Gus, my daughter has told me about your parents.  That isn’t the way we were raised. They aren’t the kind of people we have in our circle of friends.”


“With all due respect, Sally, you are missing out on some very awesome people then. I feel very fortunate to have four loving parents that would do anything for me.  They have raised me to be the person I am today. I have had lots of advantages, I realize, that many people will never have. The first half of my life I lived with my moms in Canada most of the time and when I got in the rough years my dads accepted me full time. I feel so lucky to have 4 parents that work as a unit most of the time. They didn’t work against each other and I couldn’t get away with trying that. They are all very successful in their own careers and have taught me what it takes to succeed but most of all, they taught me how to love.  I would give my life for Shelly and I am sorry if you can’t accept my family for being who they are.”


“Gus, I can tell you love her and are very able to provide for her. I think she is blessed to have found you. I think I am ready to head to bed.”


Gus spoke softly to Shelby, “Hey, Shelly, time to wake up.” He kissed her cheek as her eyes fluttered open.  “Your mom is going to bed.”


Shelby stood up.  “Mom, I’m sorry I fell asleep.”


“That’s alright, honey.  You need your rest.” The women hugged as they headed to the stairs.


“I’ll be right up.  I will just lock up and turn lights off.” He kissed each woman’s cheek as they moved to the steps and he went the opposite direction.”  


As Sally and Shelby reached the top of the stairs to go opposite directions, Sally said, “He loves you so.”


“I know he does, Mom, and I love him.  I will see you in the morning. Remember the family is coming for lunch.  I hope you will help me with the meal?”


“I would love to.” Sally said as she went down the  hall to her bedroom.


Gus walked into the bedroom right behind Shelby.  Shelby turned into his arms, “So what did you and my mom talk about when I fell asleep.”


“My parents mostly.”


“Oh, Gus, I am sorry.  She wasn’t too cruel was she?”


“She wasn’t cruel at all but she made sure I knew that my family was not what she considered appropriate or the kind of people she socialized  with.” He saw the horror on Shelby’s face, “but she got one thing right. I love you with every cell of my body.” He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. “Do you feel well enough to let me show you how much I love you?”  Shelby answered by pulling her shirt off over her head and then undid her bra. Gus undid her pants and slid them down and then he laid her down on the bed. Gus shed his clothes and soon he was stroking her skin until she shivered with need and then he made love to her.  As she climaxed he started to silence her with his own mouth.


“No, I want her to hear me.  I hope she does!” She cried out as Gus joined her. Gus dropped next to her.  


“You know she can’t hear us, right?  I sound proofed our bedroom. I learned that from my dads long ago. Gus’ mouth traveled down Shelby’s neck and descended to her breasts where he again feasted and soon Shelby again trembled and came.  This time she ended with a barrage of coughing. Gus brought her some cough syrup and then pulled her close as she drifted off. Gus soon joined her in a deep restful sleep.



Brian and Justin had called Brinn to see what she wanted for dinner and they picked up a pizza on the way home.  Brian was a bit quiet. “Baby, you are very quiet.”


“I was just thinking about you kissing Tyler.  Do you really think he is that good looking?”


“If he was gay, I’d drop you in a hot second.” Justin said with a coy smile. “He’s young, he is built like a brick wall.  I wonder if other things are sized…” Justin fanned at his face. “Maybe a couple more kisses and I can change his mind. You have told me I am a very good kisser.”


“Shut up, Sunshine.” Brian said through clenched teeth.


“Have you ever seen skin that color. It reminds me of the color I like my coffee.  I could drink that…”


“I told you to shut up!” Brian nearly shouted.  Justin knew he had definitely gotten under his skin.


Justin opened his mouth again to say something but before anything came out Brian had reached over and held Justin’s upper arm and held on tightly, digging his fingers in a little.


“I was just going to say the pizza smells good.  I’ll open a bottle of red when we get home,” he spoke softly. Brian let go of his arm as if he got burned. They pulled up in front of the house just as Brinn walked up.


“Dad, Daddy!”  She ran up to them.  “I smell pizza! Brian hugged her and held her close.


“I am really sorry, Brinny, but I have to do a little work.  I will tuck you in at bedtime, Ok?”


Brinn sighed, “Ok, I missed you today.”  


Brian picked her up and kissed her. “Tomorrow is family day, Ok? I promise.”


“Ok, a whole day is better than a couple hours tonight.”


Brian grabbed a plate and a couple slices of pizza.  He then picked up a bottle of bourbon and walked to the office without saying a word to Justin.


Justin pulled out a couple plates  and set them on the eating bar where Brinn was sitting and he poured her a soda.  He got himself a large glass of wine. Brinn watched all this. “Are you and Dad fighting or playing one of your games?”


“You are too smart, Sweetheart.  There is nothing for you to worry about.  It is just a game, I hope, although he is a little upset with me. You know I can kiss away his bad mood.”


“There is a lot more than kissing that goes on.”


“Brinn, you know Shelby’s mom is here, right?”


“Yes, I can’t wait to meet her.”


“Sweetheart, I want you to be yourself but Shelby’s mom doesn’t really like the idea of Gus having two dads and two moms.”


“Why not?  Lots of kids have  two dads and two moms.”


“Yes, you’re right but in most of the cases the moms and dads aren’t married to each other.”


“Oh, so she doesn’t agree with gay marriage.”


“Exactly. Your dad and I are going to be on our good behavior and I just want to be sure you are too.”


“I will, Daddy.  I won’t make any jokes about you kissing or anything.”


Justin and Brinn talked and ate pizza.  They then snuggled on the couch and watched a movie.


“Justin!” Brian called sharply from the hall.


Justin kissed the top of Brinn’s head. “I’ll be right back.”


“What do you want, Brian?  My daughter and I are watching a movie.”  As soon as he had said that he wondered if that was going too far.


Brian took Justin by the tops of his arms. “Go in our room, strip, and stand with your nose pressed on the wall.  Stay there until I come back.”


“But I need to put Brinn to bed.”


“I will put her to bed. Do as I say, NOW!”


Justin wasn’t sure if this Brian made him uncomfortable because he was so horny or because he scared the hell out of him.  “Good night, Brinny. I will see you in the morning,” he said over his shoulder as he walked into the bedroom.”


Brian sat down and pulled Brinn into his lap.  When the movie was over he gave her time to change and then came in to her room.  He gave her a kiss and hugged her tight. She returned the embrace.”Dad, don’t really be mad at Daddy.  Remember how much he loves you, no matter what he said or did. What did he do?”


Brian had to smile a bit. “He kissed your Uncle Tyler.”


Brinn started giggling, “That’s so silly.  Uncle Tyler loves Aunt Molly so much he isn’t sure how to handle it.”


“You are very right.  We have a lot of love around here, don’t we.  You know I sometimes get a little upset with your Daddy, but I still love him.”


“Of course you do.  Everyone loves Daddy.”


Brian said goodnight and then walked to the kitchen for a bottle of wine.  He had plans for this. He walked into the room and Justin stood exactly where he had been instructed.  “In the bathroom, now!” Justin moved from the spot he had been standing in for 15 minutes. “Put your hands on the tub.” Justin did as he was told.  “Shut your eyes.” Justin followed his direction. Brian got out an enama bag and filled it with wine. He lubed the end and slipped it into Justin.


“Bri, this is a new one but this doesn’t feel like water.”


“It isn’t water, it’s wine. Now hold it.” He took out the hose and put a plug in.” Brian picked up a hairbrush that was sitting on the counter and began swatting Justin ass which was sticking up in the air.  After he had landed a dozen, he began to rub the red cheeks. He could feel the heat. Justin swayed a little, “Come here and lay down. You are getting sloshed.


“Brian, I need to go to the bathroom.”  Justin’s speech was slurred.


“Oh, no, not yet. Get your ass back up in the air.”  With his hand Brian spanked him several more times but he kept going.  He kept picturing Justin in Tyler’s arms. He knew it was crazy but….


“Brian, please, stop.  Brian,” He kept spanking him. “Brian, Gus! Brian!”


Brian shook his head, “Oh Sunshine, are you alright?”


“My ass is on fire but I feel so good. Brian, I think I am a little drunk.”   Justin tried to stand up but he couldn’t walk on his own. “Let me help you, Sunshine.” Brian threw him over his shoulder and carried him to the bathroom.  “I’m going to remove the plug. Please try to hold it until my hand is out of the way.” Brian quickly pulled the plug out and Justin released the wine. He was so dipsy Brian had to hold him in place.


When Justin was done using the bathroom he looked at Brian, “What were you thinking, Baby? You weren’t thinking about me.”  Justin looked at him with his blurry, blue eyes. “Why weren’t you thinking about me, Baby? Did I go to far? Oh, Baby….”


Brian laid Justin on the bed and put his legs over his shoulders.  Brian drove into him. He felt the heat radiating from Justin’s ass.  It would be bruised tomorrow. “I was picturing you kissing Tyler. You belong to ME!” Brian’s mouth came down on Justin’s. “You belong to me.”


Later  they lay side by side and Justin was laying on his stomach as Brian rubbed cream on Justin’s crimson ass.  “I’m sorry, Sunshine.”


“What are you sorry for? I asked for it and you stopped when I asked you to. I still have an amazing buzz going on.”


“I should probably give you another enema that will help with the hangover.  I think I remember what to mix together.”


“Just give me plenty of water and….protein.”


“No more protein but lots of water. You are very dehydrated form holding that much alcohol that long.”


“But I feel….”


“You feel know pain.”

“Do you feel pain, Brian?  Why are you feeling pain?”


“I feel pain when I think of losing you to someone younger and better looking.  Someone like Tyler.”


“Brian, my one and only love.  You know I was joking. You know I was stringing you along.  You know I play this game.”


“I know. I just worry someday it won’t be a game.”


“Oh, Baby, I will always, always be yours.  Why do you even doubt that? Tomorrow we are going to meet our son’s future mother in law and we are going to show her bigoted mother that we are just like any other couple that have been together for 20 years.  Sure we look at other good looking men but we always come home to each other. God, I love you, Brian Kinney. Stop being a fool.” And with that Justin drifted off into a deep sleep.

 

“I love you to, Sunshine.  I can’t do life without you.”

Chapter 12 by Simply written

Chapter 12


By the time Molly had finally gotten into bed, Tyler was sound asleep.  She had wanted to finish unpacking the everything in the kitchen, and then the living room. When she did collapse into bed everything was in its place in their new place. In his sleep, Tyler pulled her close and murmured her name and kissed her head.  She was home.


Tyler woke up to find Molly warm and peaceful next to him.  Her hair was splayed across her pillowcase. He reached out and touched it.  It was soft and shiny. He then let his hand explore her hills and valleys. He could not stop himself.  His mouth kissed her lips and then it latched on to one of her nipples. His tongue played with the little pebble and when he felt her hand on his head and heard a little gasp. He switched to her breast and let his hand move downward between her legs. Her back arched as Tyler brought her to the edge but stopped just short of letting her climax.  As his mouth moved to hers, Tyler’s fingers moved farther back. Hers eyes flew open when his finger played at her bud. He looked her in the eye and she nodded. She did her best to relax as Tyler’s first digit entered her. There was some discomfort but no pain. As he moved the finger deep inside her. the feeling made her shiver.


“Relax now, Taylor.  As his tongue searched for hers he slowly inserted a second finger.  She tensed as there was pain now. “Do you want me to stop?”


“No, I want to know what it feels like. This might be one time I wish you weren’t so big.”


“Why don’t you turn over and raise that beautiful ass for me.” He kissed each of her round globes. “Tell me if you want me to stop.  You don’t have to.”


“Stop talking and get busy.”


Tyler entered her vagina and pulled out.  He placed his cock at the entrance and watched her bud stretch as he gently pressed against it.  Molly’s fingers dug into her pillow as pain shot through her body. Tyler moved slowly. He was amazed how her body accommodated his invasion. As he let her adjust he reached around and began to stroke her clit. As he brought her higher and higher he began to move inside her. Molly cried out when the sensation took her.  Tyler dropped his head back and he joined his wife in the pleasure.


A few minutes later they spooned on the bed.  “Taylor,” Tyler’s hand was resting comfortably on her inner thigh, “are you alright?”


“I have to admit that was more intense than I expected it to be.  It still feels like you are inside me. It is an uncomfortable feeling and yet it makes me excited. Make love to me again.” She faced him and began kissing him.  


“Let’s try out that amazing new shower we put in.  I need to clean up before I do anything else to that lovely body.

By the time they came out of the shower Tyler and Molly couldn’t imagine having anything but a pleasant day.  Molly heard Paul talking in his room so after pulling on her robe and slippers she padded over to his room. “Good morning, my beautiful boy. Let’s get you cleaned up a bit.” After he was dry and changed she walked back to the master.  “Hey, Daddy, can you watch this guy while I get breakfast for all of us?”


“There is nothing I would rather do or no place I would rather be than right here at this moment.” The smile Tyler had Molly’s heart fluttering.  “God, I love you Mr. Harris.”


“I love you, Mrs. Taylor-Harris.”



Dan woke up to Marcus saying something. “What?”  he looked over at Marcus, who was frantically pulling on his clothes.  He pulled him backward so he could give him a kiss.


“My mom is on her way over to my house.”


“Perfect! We can invite her in to my house and tell her what we were up to all night.”


“Dan! I have got to get next door.  I promise I will tell her today. Just give me time. I will text you once I know our plans.” Dan’s hand moved under the waistband of his pants and held Marcus for another five minutes before he let him go.  Dan was fairly sure he heard a car pulling up as he heard his back door alarm go off. He picked up his phone and shut it off. Maybe that distraction would give Marcus a couple seconds more time to get in the house.  He wasn’t sure what he would do if Marcus didn’t tell her. He couldn’t picture life without this man in it but he was so young. He used to tease Brian about Justin’s age difference and Marcus was at least five years younger than Justin.  They were both adults so it didn’t matter. He just couldn’t think about the fact he had lost his virginity about the time Marcus was born.


Marcus flew up the stairs and was yanking off his clothes from last night when his doorbell rang.  He yelled he was coming as he put on his robe and moved to the door. There was a low ache he felt after the night of making love that made him feel like Dan was with him.  He shivered as he pulled the door open. “I’m sorry,” he kissed her cheek, “I overslept.”


“Did that alarm I just heard wake you?”


“It did.  Dan must have forgotten to turn off his alarm when he opened the back door.  He drinks coffee out on the deck sometimes. I am going to need to jump in the shower.  Would you like some coffee? It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.”


“You go ahead.  Maybe we should invite Dan to join us for brunch.”


“Mom, I doubt….”

“You go get ready.  I have some phone calls I can make.”


When Marcus came down 20 minutes later he found his mother on the back deck talking to Dan. “You look nice, Marc.  Doesn’t he look nice, Dan?”


Dan had to restrain himself from burying his head into Marcus’ freshly washed hair. “He does.” Dan said softly.


“Marc, I invited Dan to join us.  I know you thought he would be busy but he isn’t, so I can find out a few more things about his business and see if it would be a good fit for my campaign.


Marcus’ eyes were locked with Dan’s.  What was he thinking? Was he just going to blurt it out if he put it off?  “Mom, would you mind calling and checking if they still have our reservations.  It’s a great place but they sometimes mess that up. I just thought about something I need to talk to Dan about on the property he just bought.”


“Sure, I will give you a few minutes to talk business.”  She went in and closed the door behind her.


“Dan, what are you doing? I don’t need you to come along for this.  I will tell her.”


Dan grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the view of his back door.  He pulled Marcus to him and said, “We are in this together. I won’t bring it up but I will be there for you when you tell her. I love you. I don’t want you to face this alone.” Dan kissed him quickly.  I will meet you out front in five minutes.



Brian woke up first and he got a couple ibuprofen and some water and coffee for Justin.  He checked on Brinn who was already dressed. “Hi Sweetie, did you sleep well?”


“I did, Dad.” She snuggled into his hug.  “You need to shower. I don’t know what you smell like but you stink.” Brian smelled his skin and the scent of sex was oozing out of him.


“I plan to right now.  Can you make your own breakfast?”


“No problem.  Can I go over to Gus and Shelby’s and help with lunch?”


“Text them before you walk over.  Remember to be polite when you meet Shelby’s mom and ask her what she would like to be called.  She may prefer Mrs. Jones then Sally.”


“Ok, Dad.  Is Daddy up?”


“I think he will be when I go in there.”


“Ok, well, I will see you at lunch,” she kissed his cheek and he went back to his room.


Justin was laying on his side when Brian arrived. Brian sat next to him on the edge of the bed. He touched Justin’s cheek. “Sunshine, you probably better start waking up.  I brought you something for pain and water and coffee.”


Justin stretched and groaned. He took the pills out of Brian’s hand and swallowed them with the water.  He then drained the bottle of water. Brian leaned over and kissed him as he ran his hand down Justin’s back and saw him flinch when he got to his butt.  “I am so sorry. I swear I don’t know what came over me. I know Tyler is no threat. I just love you so much and after having issues lately I just keep thinking what if you do get tired of me someday.”


Justin sat up and kissed him. “Where’s Brinn? Do we have time for…” his hand settled on Brian’s lap.


“We always have time for that.  By the way our daughter said I stink. “  Justin buried his nose in Brian’s lap. “That is not where she smelled.”


“I think you smell just like sex and that smells amazing.” He lightly bit Brian’s cock through his shorts. Brian shivered and laid down, pulling a naked Justin on top of him.  Justin rolled off of him. “Not, this time. Turn over, baby.” Justin said as he tugged at Brian’s shorts. Brian did as Justin asked and he felt Justin’s lubed finger slid in and began to press against his prostate. He was not touching Brian in any other way. He stayed away so Brian could not feel anything but his finger.  As Brian’s need grew so did the need to touch Justin. He just needed to feel his body heat near him.


“Please, Sunshine, I need you.  Touch me.”


“I thought I was touching you,” he laughed a little bit as he wiggled this finger pressing harder.  Brian cried out.


“Justin, FUCK ME!”


“I can’t fuck you, darling.  I can only make love with you.” He spread lube on himself and pressed against Brian.  Justin lined up and in one move he buried himself deep inside Brian’s ass. He was fairly sure Brian climaxed as he entered. He pressed his chest against Brian’s back as he drove in over and over. Brian adjusted just a bit but it allowed Justin to go even deeper and Brian wanted everything Justin had to offer. Justin cried out as he exploded inside him. Brian flattened on the mattress and Justin laid on top of him.


“Oh god,” Brian said softly.  “I love you,Sunshine, and no matter what happens today with Shelby’s mom, you know that will never change and she will never convince me that what we have is wrong in any way.”


“I know that.  I just hope we can show her that.” He bit Brian’s ear playfully.  “We better shower and get ready for lunch.” Justin stood and walked toward the bathroom.  “Please come and wash my back.”


“I’ll wash a hell of a lot more than that.”  Brian followed him into the shower.



Shelby let Gus sleep when she woke up and showered.  By the time she came out of the bathroom, Gus handed her a cup of coffee and held one of his own. He kissed her. “Feeling better?”


“Yes, everyday I am a little better.”


“I don’t like to see you sick.”


“You don’t like not having sex a couple times a day.” She smiled at him.


“Shelly, you are an addiction I can’t get enough of.” He kissed her neck.  “I think I heard your mom a while ago. Oh, and Brinn is coming over to help with lunch.  She will probably be here in about half and hour. I didn’t think you would mind.”


“No, Mom will get a kick out of her and she is good at helping. And she can entertain Mom if I need to relax for a few minutes.”  


“Is that what we are calling it? Relaxing?” his hand creeped under her robe.  “I’m sorry. I know we don’t have time for that. I’m going to get in the shower.” He drained his coffee and set the mug down. He kissed her once more and left her alone.



Sally had gotten up and since Shelby and Gus were still sleeping she put on her jacket and went outside to take a walk. She walked up the drive and took one of the paths she had gone past.  It led to another house and the wine barns. She waved at a young boy in a window. He waved back. She continued and came up behind Gus’ family home. She noticed two small buildings behind it. One of those must be the school building Shelby used.  As she passed the main house the door popped open and a beautiful young girl came out, pulling a hoodie over her head. Sally stopped and looked at her. She recognized Brinn from a couple pictures Shelby had sent of the two of them.


“Good morning, Brinn.”


Brinn looked at the woman a little suspicious and said, “Good morning.” She took a step backward to be closer to the door.


“Oh, I am sorry, dear.  I am Sally, Shelby’s mom. I didn’t mean to scare you.”


“Oh,” Brinn smiled, “Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jones.” She walked up and put her hand out.  


Sally looked at her and smiled, “May I give you a hug. And please call me Sally, I feel like I already know you.”


“I love to hug.” Brinn threw her arms around Sally. “I was just coming to help with lunch.  My dads are awake but they are still in their room.”


“No one gave you breakfast?” Sally tensed.


“Oh, my dad offered but I can make my own peanut butter toast.  My daddy was just waking up. They don’t get to sleep in very often. They both work really hard.”


“So are you left to take care of yourself a lot?” Sally questioned.


“Oh, no.  I have so many people that love me.  My dad is usually home but if he has to go somewhere I can stay with Gus and Shelby or  Aunt Molly and Uncle Tyler. Well, they lived here until yesterday. Now they live in town but I could stay there if I needed to and my best friend lives in that house over there,” she pointed to the house she had passed.  Her mom watches me once in a while, too. But really, Daddy is usually here. He just needs to do art stuff once in a while.”


Sally thought about this.  It sounded like this little girl did have lots of good care. “I am sorry I looked at you funny when I first saw you.  We don’t get a lot of people I don’t know up here and since my dads have some money, people have been really mean to us a couple times.  When I was a baby I was kidnapped for a while. I don’t remember it, thankfully, but my dads were really scared”


“Oh my, I am the one who should be sorry.  I know this is private land and I should have realized….”


“But you are family now.  You are always welcome.” Brinn took her hand as they walked the rest of the way to Gus and Shelby’s house. “I really like their new house.  Don’t you like it?”


“It is very nice.  So is your brother.  So do you have the same mom as Gus?”


“Oh, no.  My dad, Brian, and Lindsay are Gus’ biological parents but he is very lucky he has four parents that love him. Well they love me, too, but they aren’t my moms.  My daddy, Justin is my biological dad and my mom, Tina, lives in Colorado. She tried to take me away when I was very little so I don’t see her often but I talk to her and I visit her once or twice a year.”


Brinn and Sally had arrived at the door and Shelby greeted them.  I was just about to wonder where you were keeping yourself but then I saw you walking with Brinn.  “Did she talk your ear off?”


“Not at all.  She was filling me in on the family tree.” the look she gave Shelby made her uneasy.


“Brinn, why don’t you go see what is taking your brother so long.  Tell him he is beautiful enough. He can stop looking at himself in the mirror.”


“Ok, but I’m going to tell him you said that.” Brinn giggled and rushed up the stairs.


“So,” Shelby made sure the door had closed upstairs. “I am sure you have questions.”  


“How does that poor child keep all the family members straight although she feels very loved and she is obviously brilliant but how does she keep straight Gus is her brother but not her brother and they share dads but not moms and she really doesn’t have a mom.  My guess is there are other siblings for both Gus and Brinn, too?”


“Gus has a sister and Brinn has a brother.”


“Do they share any of the same parents?”


“Mom, I don’t see how this is any of your business.  They are siblings in their hearts and that’s all that matters.”  Shelby took a deep breath. “Mom please don’t make any assumptions until you have met everyone. Of course, I am not sure you want to understand.”


Brinn’s high pitched squeal had both women looking up the open staircase. “Did you send this munchkin up to pester me?” Gus came down the stairs with Brinn over his shoulder. “She even made fun of me combing my  hair.” He made the appearance of throwing Brinn but he was careful to be sure she landed on the couch safely. Brinn giggled the whole time. “So what can I help with?” Gus asked as he walked over to Shelby and put his arms around her.  He wasn’t sure what had been going on but he could see the stress on Shelby’s face.


“Mom, would you mind peeling the potatoes?  Brinn, I bet my mom could use your help.”


“Ok.


“Gus, can you help me find the linens for the table.  I am not sure where we unpacked those.”


“Sure, Shelly.” Gus followed her into the laundry and took her in his arms. “Relax, whatever it is we can deal with it.”


“Gus, I don’t know if I can do this.  I love her but she just doesn’t understand. I can’t change 50 years of beliefs in a weekend.  But I don’t know if my heart can deal with this.”


“We are in this together and if she can’t manage to accept my family we will just visit them. They don’t have to come here. We better get out there and smile and make lunch.  We want it done by the time my dads get her. We want her with Brian as little as possible. We got this, Shelly.”


When they returned with the napkin and tablecloth Brinn was very involved in a story and Sally was hanging on every word with a big smile on her face.  Gus whispered, “At least she likes someone in my family.”


The pot roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions was in the oven roasting slowly. There was a cheesecake in the refrigerator slowly thawing for desserts and there was an antipasto plate to bring out to nibble on when Brian and Justin arrived.  They were bringing wine and rolls. Brinn called Gus and Shelby over and they all sat listening to Brinn tell her stories.



Marcus sat across the table from Dan with his mom at his side.  Judith carried on most of the conversation. She talked about her campaign and her competition.   Finally Dan stopped her, “So what is your platform, Judith? What are you for? What are you against?”


She rambled about many of the things she was for and against.  “So where do you stand on equal rights for the LBGTQ community?”  Dan saw Marcus physically shrink back when he asked this. He was sure Marcus didn’t want to hear her response.


“Well, Dan, honestly my backers are against equal rights, even if they wouldn’t say it in those terms.  I am not so naive to think this is a new problem, or a problem at all for that matter. I feel you have all the rights any other couples and families do but if my supporters are against it and everyone else is for it I just keep quiet. If they ask, I will take a half hearted stand that doesn’t say anything.”


“Most politicians would never be satisfied with a half hearted answer. What do you think would happen if you took a stand.”


“I would blend in with everyone else.”


“So let’s say, just to make a point,  Marcus was gay.” Marcus nearly dropped his glass of water. “Wouldn’t you want him to be treated fairly?”


“Of course, I would want him to be treated to the best because he deserves the best.”


“Doesn’t everyone want their child to have the best?  My parents could never accept me. They are both gone now but just before my dad died he sent me a letter.  He said he wished he could do it all over. He would have fought for me. Someone running for office should take a stand for all those who have no one fighting for them.” Without realizing it happened  Marcus and Dan linked hands across the table. Marcus jerked his hand back but it was too late. He slowly reached over again and took his hand.


“Mom, I have fought it for years. I can’t fight it anymore.  I need to be who I really am. We will lay low if you want us to but I will not deny who I am anymore. I love Dan.”


Judith stood and started toward the door. Dan stood and kissed Marcus, “Go after her.  I will be out in a few minutes.”


Marcus went outside to find his mother. She was halfway down the block when he caught up with her.  “Mother, please stop.” Judith stopped walking. “I didn’t mean to tell you this way. I was going to tell you today, just the two of us but you invited Dan and I couldn’t figure out how to tell you. Mom, I tried.  You know I dated but I could never fully engage. I had great friends but none of them made me lose sleep wondering when I would see them next or watch them walk out of a room and forget to breath because that person takes your breath away.” He looked at his mom and said, “Please say something.”


“Why didn’t I see it?  Was I really that bad a mother, that hard to talk to, that you couldn’t tell me?”


“Mom, you were a good mother but I never wanted to hurt your career.  You always told me to not stick out, don’t draw attention. I would do anything for you.  You were such a good mom and I love you and now I love Dan and he loves me.”


“And you two have…” she blushed and turned away.


“I have been with a few women but the first time with Dan, I knew I was where I belonged. Can you understand that, Mom?”


“I’ll admit it took me by surprise.  My handsome son was going to give me grandchildren.  Now I know that isn’t as likely. I love you, Marcus, but I think I would like to go back to the hotel now.  I need to think a few things through and talk to my manager to see what is the best way to present this.”


Dan came up behind Marcus and as Dan’s arms went around him he leaned against him.  “Sure, Judith, we will drive you back. I just wanted you to know I love your son. I hope he’ll marry me sometime soon but if it will help you, we will wait until after you run, we will but Marcus can’t deny who he is.”


They drove to the hotel in silence. Marcus walked her to her room and then kissed each of her cheeks. “I love you, mom.”


“I love you too, Marcus. I will talk to you in the morning.”


Marcus walked out of the hotel and directly into Dan’s arms.  “I am done hiding.” Dan brought his mouth down on Marcus’ and they both let out an audible sigh.



Justin and Brian decided to walk to Gus and Shelby’s.  They both did have kinks from lifting furniture all day on top of their bedroom activities.  A slow walk on a beautiful late morning was perfect.


“Sunshine, why am I nervous? I never get nervous.”


“Because you want your son’s life to be the best it can be and that includes Shelby.”


“She has really made his life more difficult.”


“Brian, up to this point you were the one adding the difficulty. Shelby is what makes Gus happy so if we need to have a little distance between us for a couple hours, we will do this. They were just out of sight of the house when Justin and Brian stopped and looked at each other.  


Brian pulled him in his arms, “You are so much better at this parenting thing than I am.” His mouth moved to Justin’s and Justin’s arms wrapped around his neck.


They were both a little rattled when they separated. Their bodies had reacted and craved each other.  “Just remember they love each other the same way we love each other.” Justin whispered in Brian’s ear.  The men separated and walked the remainder of the way to the house.


“Our dads are coming!” Brinn shouted.  


Gus grabbed her from behind and she squealed.  “Are those two always like that?” Sally laughed as the siblings teased each other.


“Yes, this is very normal. I love them all so much.”  Sally looked at her daughter’s face and could see it was true.  Sally gave her daughter a little hug as Brinn opened the door for her dads.


As he felt muscles pull,Justin lifted his daughter up and hugged and kissed her. “I missed seeing you this morning, Brinny. Did you sleep well?”


“I did, Daddy.  Did you hurt yourself or did I get really heavy overnight?” Brinn giggled.


“I just pulled a muscle lifting Aunt Molly’s furniture.” Gus nearly choked, holding back his laugh. “You don’t weigh nearly as much as her sofa did.” He set her down and walked toward Sally.  “You must be Shelby’s mom. I’m Justin and this is Brian. Everyone shook hands.


“It will be about half an hour before the roast is ready.  Why don’t we sit down for a few minutes.” Shelby said as she led the way.  Sally noticed how Brian’s hand sat on Justin’s lower back just like she had seen Gus do so many times with Shelby already. He had learned that from his father.  


The group sat chatting for several minutes.  Sally did more watching than participating. Brian felt like she was judging his every move so when Shelby stood to go check on lunch Brian jumped up, too.  “I’ll help and he followed her into the kitchen area.” Once out of the sight of Sally, Brian took a deep breath.


Shelby reached out and touched his arm, “Thank you for doing this.”


“What am I doing?”


“You are doing whatever you can to make my mom feel comfortable.”


“She looks about as comfortable as a straight guy at Babylon.”


“Well, thank you.” Shelby kissed his cheek. She directed him to open the wine and to put the rolls in a basket.  She was actually thankful Brian was in there with her. That way she knew he wasn’t getting irritated. She knew you could only push Brian so far.


Brian opened 3 bottles of different wines.  He had sent several down earlier since he didn’t know what the guest would prefer.


In the living room Sally asked Justin, “You are an artist, right?”


“I am. I am sure a lot of it would not be to your liking but  I have done quite well.”


“Dad, you know that is an understatement.  He is too humble. He has had paintings sell in the 6 digits.”


“Gus, you know I don’t care about that.”


“I know but it is true.”


That information made Sally’s head swim.  They were far richer than she could imagine and yet this young man and his son, who didn’t seem much younger than him, sat in comfortable jeans and treated her completely like an equal.


“Ok, the food is on the table.”


Brian played sommelier giving Sally samples of the different wine and then filling her glass with the choice she made.  The conversation stayed light and Sally couldn’t help notice the loving glances between Brian and Justin. She also noticed how the touched each other.  It was nothing overtly sexual. It was just obvious they loved each other. Justin touched Brian’s hand when he asked him to pass something and Brian draped an arm around Justin’s chair as the meal was finishing up.


Sally also noticed the wine was very good and before she knew it, it had gone to her head. “This wine is very good, but I am afraid I have had a little too much. Good thing I am not driving home this evening.”


“When are you leaving, Sally.” Brian asked conversationally.


“Oh, tomorrow morning early.  I will be out of here as soon as it is light. My husband wants me home  by noon so I can help him at the office.”


“I am glad you enjoyed the wine.  Please take as many bottles as you would like.  If you have a favorite I can have a case brought to your car.”


Justin helped Shelby bring dessert out for everyone but Brinn was getting tired of being an adult.  “May I eat this by the TV?” She asked Justin.


“Ask Shelby.  It’s her house.”


“Shelby, may I please eat my cheesecake by the TV?” Brinn asked politely.


“Sure, just be careful and sit by the coffee table while you eat.”


“Thank you.  Excuse me, please.” Brinn took her plate to the other side of the great room.


Brian couldn’t stop himself, “So Sally, what has it been like, spending time with gay people? Do we act the way you expected us to?” Justin grabbed his arm at the same time Shelby asked if anyone wanted coffee. Gus just rolled his eyes.  He knew Brian wouldn’t be able to resist eventually.


Shelby started to say something but Gus laid his hand on her arm. Sally showed a little surprise but the wine she had drank had taken away some of her inhibitions. “Well, since you asked, you are not what I expected.  Of course, all I had to go one was TV and movies which I know is not real. It is obvious to me you love each other. You both have excellent manners and you have done a good job raising your children. I do get the feeling you are on  your best behavior but that just shows you care about Shelby.” Justin leaned into Brian and Brian’s arm went around him, as she talked. “I like you, but I just have a hard time understanding how two men can….”


“Oh, trust me we can!” Justin squeezed Brian’s arm tightly making Brian pause. “With all due respect, I can’t imagine being with a woman, well I can because I have been with women, but I don’t dream about women.  They just don’t attract me. It isn’t a choice. It just is.”


Sally finished another glass of wine, “Although I can see why,” she was slurring her words now, “why you were attracted to each other. You are both very attractive as are your children. Put a wig on Justin and the family portrait would be that of a perfect family.”


“Mom, I think you have had more than enough wine.  I think you better,”


“I am embarrassing my daughter. She doesn’t think of me as a woman who is attracted to men.  I mean her dad was quite a looker when we met. He had the best…”


“Mom, let me get you a cup of coffee.” Shelby jumped up and started a cup for her.”


“Dear, your dad did have a cute little butt.” By now the men were having trouble not giggling, “I used to pat it as often as I could.  It hasn’t looked as good as yours for a long time.”


Shelby thrust a cup into Sally’s hand. “Mom, drink this.”  She turned to Brian and Justin, “Maybe, you should head home and I will try to get her to take a nap.”


Gus got up and put his arm around her.  “You look like you could use a nap,too.” He noticed she had started coughing more again. “Why don’t you and Sally take a little nap.  I will clean up.” Gus helped Sally stand up and Shelby led her upstairs. Once the women were in their rooms, Brian, Justin, and Gus started laughing.


“It isn’t funny, but I thought I was going to lose it,” Justin started giggling.  Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck and buried his head on his shoulder and laughed. “And you started this all, Brian.”


“I didn’t know she was that drunk but I kept getting the creepy vibe that she was picturing us ...well, she obviously has pictured our asses.”  Brian started laughing again.


Gus stood and started clearing the table.  “You two are terrible and you pulled a muscle moving yesterday?”


Brian got a little more serious and Justin brushed a kiss on his cheek as he stood to help Gus clean up. “You knew we were going to have game night. I am always a little sore the next day.  And god, I am horny from the pain right now.”


“I could help you with that,” Brian walked up behind him and rubbed his pelvis against Justin’s tender ass. Justin’s eyes rolled into the back of his head.


“Help clean and we can go back to the house quicker.” Brian cleared the table while Justin loaded the dishwasher and Gus put away the food. They were just cleaning up when Brinn came over to them.  


“Hey, Dads, Chantel just asked if I could come over to play and have dinner with them. She said her mom texted you.” She looked at Justin.


He pulled out his phone.  After reading something, he said, “Just come home when she tells you to.  Just come home when Mary says so.”


Brinn kissed her three favorite men and left in a run. Brian’s hands slid down Justin’s chest and then lower. “Pops, really?  Why don’t you two go home and scratch your itch. I might see if Shelby can scratch an itch I’ve been having while her mom naps.”


Justin hugged Gus. “Take care of our girl or should I say have her take care of you.”


“Sonny Boy, you do know there are ways for you to scratch that itch yourself.”


“Oh, but Pops, it isn’t nearly as much fun that way and for a woman, she knows what she’s doing, trust me.”


“Call us if you need anything and I will send a couple cases of wine down for Sally to take home. She obviously likes the wine.”  Brian kissed Gus and then he pulled Justin tightly against him. “Do you have an itch?”


“Oh god, yes I do!”  Gus just shook his head as his dads walked out. Brian stopped once more and said, “By the way, I got my itch scratched this morning and it felt amazing!”


Gus laid down next to Shelby and pulled her close.  He nuzzled her neck and moved his hand down her body. She made a little noise but she was still sleeping.  He decided he would take his Pops’ advice. He moved away from her a bit and reached into a drawer. He pulled out a vibrator. He slipped out of his pants and added lube.  He began to slide the vibrator in. He moved it so it would rest on his prostate. He slowly began to stroke his cock when he felt the vibrator move in much deeper and another hand grab his cock.  Soft lips were at his ear. “You don’t get all the fun.”


Shelby was ruthless as she drove the dildo in. It wasn’t long before Gus was fighting for control.  “Gus, please finish in me.” She made it clear where she wanted him and he gently entered her ass. It was only seconds before he came deep inside of her while the vibrator was still stimulating him deep inside.   Gus stayed inside her as he reached around and found her clit. He alternated between pulling it gently and rubbing it in a circular motion. Shelby cried out and her muscles clenched around him and he clung to her.


“I love you, Shelby.” He moved away from her as he removed the vibrator. “Not many women would put up with my choices.”


“Oh, I think you would be surprised how many women would gladly take my place but I won’t let them.” Gus pressed her down on her back and moved down her body. He began to suck on her clit while his fingers dove deeply into her. He stroked and licked and sucked until she screamed in pleasure.


“Honey, it’s mom. Is everything alright.  I thought I heard something.”


Gus started laughing.  “Ya, Mom, I’ll be right out. Just give me five minutes.”


“Just let me quit cumming first.”  Gus laughed as he sucked once more and Shelby bit her lip so she didn’t cry out.  He moved up and kissed her. He walked into the bathroom and then came out and pulled on his pants.  “I will take her downstairs and start the fire.” He dropped one more kiss on her lips. Take your time, Shelly.”


Gus found Sally downstairs in the kitchen.  She was emptying the dishwasher. “Sally, you don’t have to do that.”  He set a bottle of pain relievers on the counter. “I thought you might need these.”


“I am so embarrassed, Gus.  I have to admit I don’t remember everything I said but I am afraid I was rude to your fathers.”


“Well, Pops was being a little rude himself. Don’t worry about it.  Since you seemed to enjoy the wine Pops is sending down a few cases for you to take home.”


“It was very good. I don’t drink very often which is probably why I reacted to quickly to it.”


“So, Sally, did my dads help you to see the error of your ways?”  Gus smiled gently as he helped put the dishes away.


“I can tell your dads are good people. But just because they are good people doesn’t mean I agree with what they are doing.”


“I know I can’t change your mind, Sally.  What exactly are they doing that is so wrong? They have found their soulmate just like you did.  Just like Shelby and I did. They love their family, just like you and I do. Please, Sally, just think about it. Don’t make any decisions this weekend.”


He put an arm around her and he kissed her temple.  He heard soft footfalls and saw Shelby descending the steps.  “Hi, Mama. Are you feeling better?”


“Oh, honey, I can’t believe what I did, not that I remember it all.”


“Mom, one thing you’ll find out  is that these people know how to accept as well as love.”  


“I was just thinking since our day is a bit backwards what do you think about having eggs and toast for dinner.  We all need something to eat this evening and we don’t need anything heavy.”


“Breakfast sounds perfect, Gus. You truly are a very kind man and I want you to know I am very happy my daughter has found a man like you.”


“You two ladies go talk.  I will make a simple dinner for us and I will have to go to bed on time.  We are starting our first major day at Dan’s site tomorrow. I want to be there early.”


Shelby kissed Gus deeply.  “I love you, Gussy. Thank you.”


“Why don’t you two start talking about the wedding.  Start narrowing it down, just remember I am in no hurry.  I’m here for the long haul, wedding or no wedding.”



When Gus went to bed around 10:00 the women were talking about the benefits of a spring or fall wedding.  Or would it be a destination wedding. Gus smiled. This weekend had been good for Shelby’s heart.



Marcus laid in  Dan’s arms early in the morning.  They had talked a good part of the night and they had made love in between conversations. Marcus didn’t ever want to move from this place. He knew as long as he was in this man’s arms he was home. Dan stirred when his alarm went off. He tightened his hold on Marcus.  “Good morning, Red.” Dan rolled on top of Marcus and crushed his mouth. After several minutes he backed off a bit. I wish I had time to take this to several more levels but I am meeting Gus at the site and you are going to need to meet your mom for breakfast.” He moved his hand down Marcus’ body and found he was erect already.  


“I love you so much, Dan. I am really worried what Mom might say when I see her.  Please tell me you will have a little patience.”


“Don’t make me wait long, Red. Now let’s shower before we have to go our separate ways.”  


“Start the water. I need to set up a time with mom and then I will be in.”


“Don’t take too long.  I have something planned for you.”  He grabbed his cock and wiggled it at Marcus.


“I will be right there.”  Marcus smiled. He texted his mom quickly and said he would meet her at the hotel in one hour.  He then turned and headed for the shower. “Are you ready for me Darling Dan?”



An hour later Marcus was in front of the hotel.  His mother had ordered breakfast in her room so they could have privacy.  He knocked on the door and his mother answered it as she talked on her phone. “Yes, check what that would do in a poll.  Where are my followers on this position?”


Judith set her phone down. “Good morning, Marcus. How are you this morning?”  There was no denying how happy Marcus looked.


“I guess I would say I am nervous.  Mom, who were you talking to?”


“Oh, that was my manager.  We are trying to figure out what the best way to deal with this situation is.”


“Situation? My love is now a situation?”


“Marcus, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean it that way.  I need a minute to switch from congresswoman to mother and I am your mother first. I want you happy, Marc, and I have never seen you look like this.  You were always quiet and a bit sullen. Dan has found the real you.”


“Mother, I am so glad you can see that.”


“I will need a little time to set up my new platform but I won’t tell you not to see him.  All I ask is that you aren’t seen together where you would be recognized as my son. Just stay close to your lovely little town.  Let Dan take you out, here. We should have this figured out in four to six weeks.”


They were nearing the end of the meal and Judith looked at her watch.  “Marc, I hate to say this but I need to leave for the airport in 10 minutes.”


“Mom, let me drive you to the airport.”


“No, you need to get to work and I have the hotel car spoken for. Just remember stay in your lovely little town until I give you the all clear.” Marcus hugged his mom  and as he left he felt happier than he ever remembered feeling. He texted Dan, ‘I am taking you OUT to dinner.”


Dan pulled up at the house site next to Gus’ Jeep.  He pulled out his phone to read the message that Marcus had sent.  Gus watched Dan pull out his phone and saw the smile that crossed his face. As Dan got out of the car Gus walked over and said, “That must have been a great text.”


Dan grabbed Gus in a bear hug and then gave him a big kiss, “My boyfriend is taking me out for dinner.”


It took Gus a split second to get the meaning, “I am so glad for you, Dan.  I like Marcus and it is obvious you two are meant to be together. Good thing this house is big enough for two.” Dan gave him one more hug and then took the plans out of his hand to look at them once more.



Shelby had coffee with her mom and then jogged up to the house to start classes with Brinn. Sally packed up her car, noticing there were two cases of wine in her trunk.  She needed to apologize for what she had said. She wasn’t saying she was wrong, just that she had no right saying it. She stopped by the main house on her way off the vineyard.  Sally knocked and waited.


Justin opened the door. “Good morning, Sally.  Are you leaving so early? Do you have time for a cup of coffee.  I was just getting a second cup.”


“Why not.  I can’t remember the last time a young man offered me coffee.”


“Sally, you are quite the charmer.”


“Well, I wasn’t very charming yesterday. I am afraid I may have insulted you and Brian.”


“Sally, Brian started it.  He tends to be brutally honest and he expects everyone else to be the same. We hope you will like us but that’s not what is most important.  Shelby’s feelings are what’s important. She wants her family’s support. That means your family and mine. You don’t have to like us but after meeting you I can tell you want to get along for our kid’s sake and that is all that is important.”  They sat silently for a few moments as they drank their coffee.


“Well, thank you for the coffee but I really do need to get going.  Justin it has been a pleasure meeting you. Both of your children are enchanting and I can’t imagine anyone sweeter for my only daughter.”


Justin walked her to the door and said his goodbyes.  Just before she got in the car he smiled at her and said, “And if you are ever in need of an ass to pat feel free to pat away.”  Sally blushed but then laughed as she pointed her car down the drive and headed toward home.



The week started a new normal for everyone.  Brinn and Shelby were back into being immersed in studies.  Shelby had heard from her mom and she basically said she was trying to come up with a way to talk to her dad about Brian and Justin.  On top of working with Brinn six hours a day she was working with Molly to plan Gus’ 21st birthday. Gus was totally involved with the building project so he didn’t notice how busy she was.  Shelby didn’t want to overload Molly too much since she was planning on a visit from her mom and her mother in law. Plus she just moved into a new place so Shelby was helping her with some of that too.  It was a good thing there was a reason to go to town because she missed Paul desperately. She loved that little boy like he was her own.


Molly and Tyler were adjusting to their new home.  It was beautiful the day they moved in but they were making the small adjustments and additions that just made it home.  There had been a couple disagreements but the makeup at bedtime made it all good. Tyler officially started working with Dan after his mom’s visit but he had gone into the office to use its resources to start searches for his daughter.   If he could find her his life would be perfect.


Dan and Marcus were enjoying the freedom to be out in public together. They had dinner out the first night but they realized that they prefered quiet nights at home.  It just felt right. They both were looking forward to Gus’ birthday party where they were sure a few people would be surprised to see them as a couple but since they were both relatively new to town neither of them had a large group of friends.


Brian and Justin were just enjoying life. They knew this weekend would add a little excitement.  Justin was excited to have his mom visit. She might need a hand to hold after hearing about Molly’s marriage but he was sure she would adjust quickly.  Jennifer would be staying with them since Molly and Tyler’s spare room would be used by Tyler’s mom. That might be better. It would give her a little time to adjust to the news.  


Friday morning Molly woke up at 4:00 a.m. and couldn’t go back to sleep.  She was so nervous. She was meeting her new mother in law and telling her mother she got married, not to mention she worried Paul was coming down with a cold.   What if they didn’t get along? What if her mother in law didn’t like their home? What if….. Thought after thought popped into her head. She picked up her phone and started adding items to her to do list.


Tyler turned on his stomach and draped an arm over her stomach. He snuggled in closer and in his sleep he nuzzled her neck and mumbled words of love. Her heart was overwhelmed now as well as her mind and she realized she was crying.  Why was she crying? Toughen up, Taylor. Quit being such a wimp. In the last year she went from being a pregnant, dependent wife in an unhappy marriage to being a single, independent mother, and now feeling completely blessed as her son turned 1 and she had the most loving husband she could imagine.  Why was she laying in the arms of her husband bawling like a baby?


Molly snuggled even closer to Tyler and his mouth searched out hers. As his hand moved up to her cheek he softly said, “What is it, Taylor?” his groggy voice caressed her ear.


“I’m sorry I woke you.  Go back to sleep. One of us should get some sleep.”


Tyler pulled her tightly against him.  “I can think of many great things we could do while we are both awake.” His hand rested on her stomach. He rolled her back and as he moved his hand downward his mouth found one of her breast. He cupped her mound but didn’t do anything else with his hand.  His mouth just continued to explore her breasts. He nipped. He licked. He suck. He drove her into such a heated state she was begging for more. He rolled on top of her and, supporting himself on his elbows, he looked into her eyes. “Darling Molly, there is nothing to worry about.  Together we are a family and no matter what anyone says, that won’t change. Our love is all that matters.” His mouth moved to Molly’s and he entered her. He slowly made love to her, bringing her higher and higher, until they clung to each other, regaining their breath. He rolled of Molly and again pulled her warm, naked body against him. “Sleep, beautiful. Everything will be fine. If it’s any consolation, I will never get tired of loving you, Taylor.”


“I love you so much, Tyler.” Molly drifted off knowing everything that was important would work out.



Jennifer was so excited.  She had left Pittsburgh early.  Of course, Justin made sure she flew first class. She sat in a row by herself until she landed in Chicago.  After a short layover she boarded her second flight. An attractive woman sat down in the seat next to her. She appeared to be about her age.  They exchanged smiles. As they started taxiing, the woman in the next seat took Jennifer’s and squeezed it as the plane lifted off. Jennifer smiled over at her, “Not a fan of flying?”


“Oh, forgive me.  I didn’t even realize.”  She let go and put her hands in her lap.  “I love flying but I hate taking off and landing.  I’m Brenda, by the way.”


“Jenn.  Where are you heading?”


“I believe it is a small town about two hours from San Francisco. My son just transferred there.  He worked for the state but just took a new position and he tells me he has a surprise. I hope he has finally found a love.  He was hurt when he was young and he just… Oh, I am sorry I didn’t mean to ramble on and on. Why are you heading to California?”


“I have two beautiful grandsons that live about two hours from San Francisco who are having birthdays.  And my daughter and son and granddaughter are also there, not to mention a son in law and a future granddaughter in law.”


“I am sure there are lots of places two hours from the airport.  Wouldn’t it be interesting if they lived in the same town. I can’t even remember the name.  It just became his home about a month ago.” Jenn mentioned the name of the town and Brenda’s mouth dropped open.  “I think that is the same place! What a coincidence!”


“It is a lovely place.  My son and his husband own a vineyard and I really don’t know what they all own anymore. They have done very well for themselves.”


“So your son has a husband.  Have they been together long?”


“They have been married nearly ten years but they have been together 21. My granddaughter will be nine in a couple months so I decided to bring her gift along also.  I doubt I will get back for her birthday. I sometime wonder if I should just move out here. I think we will once my husband retires. He is younger than I am so I have a bit yet but it would be nice to be near the grandchildren.  Who knows? I could be a great grandmother in a year or two. At least I can always say it is not a biological grandson although I love him as much as the other two.”


“Sounds like we both have wonderful families.  I only have the one son. Well, I had a granddaughter but she is missing.  Not a story strangers want to listen to.” The women chatted off and on the remainder of the way.   As they were told to put their tray tables away and move their seats to the full, upright position, Jenn reached over and took Brenda’s hand squeezing it.



Molly and Tyler had left around noon with Paul in his carseat and started the trip to the airport.  As they had hoped, he fell asleep after a few miles and they hoped he would sleep until they got there.  Molly and Tyler quizzed each other all the way. They reviewed parents names, birthdays, hobbies. And when they were almost there and had a half hour to spare they stopped at a little park and Molly changed Paul and let him run for a little while.  She was sure her mom would entertain him all the way home and she figured she would sit in the back so Tyler and his mom could talk easier. They decided they wouldn’t tell their mothers they were married until they were home and having dinner. Shelby said she would have a cooking class with Brinn and they would have dinner waiting when they arrived.  Then Brinn could say hi to her grandma before Shelby brought her back home.


Tyler chased Paul down while Molly touched up her makeup.  Tyler pulled her to him with his free arm. “You are gorgeous.  My mother will love you.” He kissed her before letting her go and putting Paul in his carseat.  “Paul, you will get to see both your grandmothers in just a few minutes.” They were notified the plane had landed so they went to pick up their guests.



After the plane was moving up to the ramp, Brenda said, “It was great getting to meet you.  Maybe we will run into each other once we get to town.” They shared a goodbye and both headed, separately, to the baggage area.


Both women texted their own child that they would meet them outside the baggage area and both children responded they were outside. Both women exited the door  and hurried to the same car.


“Oh, Molly, you look so good!” She hugged her daughter and then looked into the back seat. “Look how big this perfect little boy is getting.”  


“Oh, Mom, you look good, too.”


A few feet away Tyler was hugging his mom.  “Mom, I want to introduce you to someone. Mom, this is…”


“Jennifer!” “Brenda!”  the women said at the same time.  Tyler and Molly looked at each other with surprised expressions.  


As the women laughed, Tyler walked over to Molly and put his arm around her. “Obviously, you two have met. Jennifer, I’m Tyler, and Mom, this is Molly, the woman I love.”


“Oh, Jennifer, I was right.  My son is in love and what a beauty she is. There were hugs and kisses all around and when Molly told Brenda she  should sit up front she said, “No way. I need to get to know this little guy in the back.”


The ride home was filled with laughter and questions. They told their mothers how they met on a case. Jennifer had been aware her children had been involved in an investigation but she had no idea there had been danger to it. “How could you put yourself in danger like that? You have this precious little boy who already only has one parent, not that he was better off when he had that loser of a father.”


“Mom, Dan and Tyler were there.  You know how reliable Dan is. His company has pulled Justin’s ass out of the flames more than once. And Tyler was there so….” she left out the part about being kidnapped and held for a few hours.  She didn’t need to hear that part. “Are you ready for the big party tomorrow night? Shelby has planned a great party plus it is being held in our new business. I am so excited Taylor Kinney Wine and Design will be open to the public in a couple weeks and Gus is already working on his second house and I will decorate that, too.  And then we will have the wine bar open a couple evenings a week and if it goes over well it might be expanded as well as a party room, which is where the party is tomorrow night.”


As they drove down the street Tyler pointed out the new business front.  He then drove around to the back and parked at the entrance to their home. Jennifer took Paul while Tyler and Jennifer grabbed the bags.  “Now, I know this isn’t a castle and we don’t plan to live here forever but it will be a great rental when we decide we want something bigger and the set up is perfect for me to work and still be with Paul.”



“Grandma!” Brinn came flying at Jennifer.  Jennifer bent down and put Paul on the floor and hugged Brinn tightly.


“You are getting so grown up, Brinn.  I am so happy to see you.” After several hugs and kisses Brinn stepped back and looked at Brenda.


“Hello, I’m Brinn Taylor-Kinney.  Are you Tyler’s mom?”


“Oh, Brinn, yes this is Brenda.”


“It is nice to meet you, Brinn.”


“Would you like to be called Mrs. Harris?”


“How about you call me Miss Brenda.  That’s what we would say in North Carolina where I come from.”


“Nice to meet you, Miss Brenda.” Brinn reached out a hand but Brenda hugged her.  “And this is the way we say hi.”


Jennifer gave Shelby a hug.  “I am anxious to see that new house my grandson build.  I heard it is beautiful. Oh, and let me see that ring. I can’t wait to have you part of the family.”


“Please, come see it while you are here, Jennifer.  Gus and Molly did an amazing job. But I think now it is time for Brinn and I to get home.  We will see you later.”


“Grandma, if I am in bed when you come home, can you come kiss me goodnight?”


“Of course I will, my darling.” Jennifer kissed her once more and Shelby and Brinn left for home.


“Why don’t the two of you look around.  Tyler, bring your mom’s bag to her room and show her where it is.  I will change Paul and then get….


“I got the little man.” Tyler swept him up in his free arm.  “He is a bit soggy.” Jennifer almost said she would do it but she loved seeing this man with her grandson.  It was so obvious he thought of him as his own and she couldn’t be happier for Molly. This was what a true man was like.  


Tyler fed Paul while Molly got the food on the table.  Molly took him out of the highchair and started toward his bedroom.  “Let me, Mol. I will be right back.” Jennifer kissed her grandson and laid him down in his bed.  “I am so happy for you, Paul. I really like this new daddy you have.”


The adults took a seat at the table and the meal was served family style.  Shelby and Brinn had done an amazing job on the food. Everyone commented on  how good it was. “I forgot what a good cook she was. Maybe we will have to get Shelby to come up with a few appetizers that are easy to put together for the wine bar.”


Tyler leaned over and kissed her.  “She is a maven of business. She so impresses me.”


“She gets that from her dad.  We had our differences but he did have a keen business mind when he thought with this big head and not his little one.”


“Mom!”


“I’m sorry, Molly, but it’s true.”


Tyler got up and served the dessert. When he set the plate in front of Molly he placed his hands on  her shoulders. “Mom, Jennifer, we have something to tell you.”


“You’re engaged!” Brenda said loudly.  “I just know you are engaged.”


“Well, Mom, you are close. Molly and I are married.”


Both women shrieked with excitement.  “We’re sorry we didn’t tell you but we wanted to tell you in person.” Molly explained. “We did it on a whim.  One night we just knew it was the right thing. He loved me and Paul.”


“And Molly doesn’t know this but, Taylor, you know how much I love you and I know we are already married but…” Tyler dropped to a knee next to her chair and he had a jewelry box in his hand.  He opened it and inside was a stunning diamond ring. It was an emerald cut surrounded by pale pink stones. “The pink stones are Paul’s birthstone. I hope you like it. I had it designed for you so they won’t take it back if you don’t like it.”


“Oh, Tyler, I love it.  It is so beautiful and so thoughtful.  Just that you thought of Paul’s birthstone.” Molly threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.  She didn’t care that both their mothers were there. She loved this man.


The four spoke about their simple wedding and the few hours they had at the B&B.  And yes, they had managed a couple nights without Paul, although both of them missed him when he wasn’t with them.  As they finished their dessert there was a knock on the door. “That is probably Justin or Brian, or both.” Tyler said as he stood to answer the door.


Justin stood outside and softly said, “How did it go?”


“Everything is great.” Justin went to hug him but he took a step back,  “You aren’t going to kiss me again are you?”


Justin laughed, “No, not in the near future.  My joke took Brian into a bad space so I will keep the play to a minimum for the time being.”  Justin walked into the dining room and Jennifer stood to hug her son. “Great to see you, Mom. Glad you could come for the birthday party and for the news of course.”


“I can’t believe you kept it from me this long.”


“It was for a good reason.” He kissed his mom.  “Are you ready to head out to the vineyard? You can come back anytime tomorrow.  You will have access to one of our vehicles.” Justin walked his mom out to the car and opened the door for”


“He really does, Mom.  It took all of us by surprise but I can’t imagine her with anyone else.  “They definitely both have fiery tempers but even when they have a blow up, my guess is the making up is just as fiery.”


“It makes me so happy at her success, at both of my children’s success.  I know you have helped her out, financially anyway.”


“Mom, we did with the wine bar which has our name on it and will serve our wine but the apartment and the decoration part of the business she financed it with her inheritance her dad,” he paused, “Dad gave her.”  


Jennifer reached over and took Justin’s hand. “I know the money didn’t mean anything to you and you probably would have given it to Molly and your brothers anyway, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt.”


Justin pulled the car just before the last curve to the house.  “It did, Mom. It really hurt.” Jennifer opened her arms and Justin leaned over and Jennifer hugged her son the best she could in the car.


“I think I’m over it and then something reminds me of him or something he would say or do and the pain of everything I missed comes back.  I just wanted a dad. I hope Brinn never doubts how much she is loved and how important she is to both her dads.”


“She never will, Justin.  She never will. You are the most amazing father I have ever seen although from what I saw tonight, Tyler might give you a run for your money.”


“I hope so, Paul deserves the best.”


As they pulled up to the house, Justin grabbed Jenn’s bag.  “Brinn wanted me to say goodnight. Pour me a glass of wine after you bring my bags to the room?”


“Sure, Mom.” Justin hugged his mom long and hard which didn’t go unnoticed by Brian.


When Justin came back from the guest room Brian pulled Justin into his arms.  “Are you alright, Sonshine? You have a far away look.”


“We had a conversation about Dad on the way home. Everytime I think he can’t hurt me anymore, something comes up and he pulls my heart out again.”


“Oh, Sonshine, I can’t stand it when you hurt because of an asshole like him.”  He pulled Justin close and kissed him trying to take his pain away.”


Jennifer walked in and saw the men in an embrace.  Justin pulled away from Brian. “Mom, I’ll get you some wine.”


Jennifer walked over and kissed Justin and then Brian. “I am really tired.  I think I will just take a glass of wine to my room and go to sleep. It is early here but it isn’t early in Pittsburgh.”  She kissed Justin once more and then brought her mouth to Brian’s ear. “He needs you.” She kissed his cheek, grabbed an open bottle and glass from the counter and disappeared.


Brian kissed Justin and said, “Go start the tub.  I’ll lock up and join you in a minute.”


Justin stripped and had started the water when Brian’s arms circled his waist from behind.  Brian turned him around and kissed him again. “Don’t let him hurt you anymore.” Brian’s hand traveled down to Justin’s ass and yanked him close. “I love you so much.”


Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt and then undid the fly of his jeans.  Justin’s hands slid into the waistband of Brian’s pants and briefs sliding his own hands onto Brian’s ass and jerked him against his own body.  “God, i need you.”


Brian stepped out of his jeans and led Justin to the tub. He got in first and once he had sat down, Justin joined him sitting between his legs and leaned against his chest .  Brian took a bar of soap and began at Justin’s shoulders and slowly worked his way downward. Every stroke heightened Justin’s senses. Brian’s mouth was on his ear, his neck.


“Brian, I need you.” Justin turned to face Brian.  He wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and with Brian’s guidance his cock slid deep inside him. For a long while Justin just sat on Brian’s cock. He didn’t want to ruin the moment. He didn’t want to lose the feeling. Why did he ever, even if for a second, question if he had made the right decision that night he left with Brian?  This was the only place he belonged. Justin began to lift himself with the power of his arms, up and down. Brian put his hands on Justin’s waist and helped support Justin as he began to thrust his hips upward. Justin grabbed his own cock as he came and smeared the cum onto Brian’s chest. Just the feel of Justin’s hands on his chest made him climax deep inside Justin’s tight ass.


Justin dropped forward and laid his head on Brian’s shoulder as a tear slipped down his cheek. “I made the only decision I could have made 21 years ago.”


“I have no doubt that you saved both of us that night, “ Brian wiggled his hips making Justin sigh.


They both rinsed off once more and after  drying off, they laid down and Brian protectively pulled Justin against him.  “There is no place I’d rather be than with you in my arms. Sleep darling, we have a party to go to tomorrow night. Save the slow dances for me?”


“Always, Baby, always.”



Gus fell into bed exhausted after a very long day at work.  He had taken a long hot shower trying to work out some of the kinks. Shelby sat on the edge of the bed.  “Roll over, Gussy. Let me work out some of those knots for you and then in the morning, hopefully, you won’t be too sore. Maybe in the morning we could get in the hot tub for a while.  We have only used that once yet.” Shelby straddled him and began to work his shoulders. When she found a tight spot she began working on it and Gus’ sounds told her there was pain involved sometimes.  “Let me know if I am working it too hard.” When she got to his lower back she found a couple spots that from his reaction she could tell were really tender.


“Do you want me to stop?”


“No, it hurts like hell but I think it will be much better in the morning if you do it now before it tightens up more.”


As  she finished his back her hands traveled to his firm as and as she separated his cheeks a bit, she slid down a bit and ran her tongue on his bud.  


Gus cried out not expecting that feeling.  She began to work her tongue over the spot and eventually it gave into the pressure she was used and her tongue slid in and out.  As it flicked in and out Gus groaned. “I’m going to cum, Shelly. I am so close….”


“Turn over, Gussy.”  Shelby slid onto his erection and that was all it took for Gus to climax.  


“You feel so good, Shelly.  I love….” Gus’ arms pulled her down on top of him and he was asleep.  

 

Shelby rolled off of him and looked at her beautiful man.  She tucked herself into his arm and he pulled her close. “I love you, too, Gus.”  She closed her eyes and slept.

Chapter 13 by Simply written

Chapter 13


“Happy Birthday, Gussy,” Shelby kissed his shoulder blade as her arm circled his waist. Her lips moved to his neck and then his ear. “How are you feeling this morning?”


“I haven’t moved enough to know.”  He turned to face her and she saw him wince. 


“It’s that spot on your lower back, isn’t it?”


He nodded and rolled to his stomach.  He already knew she would want to work out that spot and she was right.  It would feel better after she did. She seemed to know exactly where to rub.  “Is there an X marked on the spot that says, ‘This will make the man you love cry’?”


“I’m sorry, I don’t want to hurt you.” 


“Just get it over with and then we can kiss and make everything better.”


Shelby worked the spot until she felt the knot relax and then she brought her mouth down to the spot and dropped several kisses on it.


Gus sighed. “Happy Birthday to me.  Let’s go to the hot tub.” He stood.  


Shelby watched his muscles ripple under his skin.  Her heart skipped a beat. She had loved him for over a year but since he started construction full time his shape had changed.  His body, though still lean, now had defined lines and she had to admit it turned her on so much she sometimes almost orgasmed just thinking about him. He offered his hand and she accepted it.


Gus pulled her curvy body into his arms. “I must be the luckiest man in the world.  I get to see this body and face every day.” He pulled her close so he could feel every curve of her body. His body responded to the feel of her. His lips came down on hers and when they separated he said, “God, let’s get in the hot tub before I take you right here.”


“And who would object to that?”  she smiled teasingly at him and he groaned.  He pulled the cover off and they entered the warm tub.  The steam rolled off the water as it mixed with the cool air.   Gus sat in a reclining position and pulled Shelby on top of him and continued what he had started in the bedroom.  


“Gussy, let the jets do their job before we get too involved. Give your muscles a few minutes.” She straddled him and relaxed on his chest.  She felt his muscles let down as his body supported her. As his hands moved up and down her spine she sighed. “I don’t deserve you, Gus.”


“I was thinking the same thing. I guess we deserve each other.”  Gus kissed her, delving deep into her mouth. “I can never get enough of you.”  As he said this he slid her body up his so her breast was in his mouth and his hand slid between her legs.  His thumb went in her ass as his finger found her clit. The sensation was more than she could handle as she climaxed violently and then began to shiver being mostly out of the water.  He rolled over and she laid on the jets as his cock sunk into her. She continued shivering but for a totally different reason now as her body continued to respond to his and she moved to a level she had never been to before. The scream she let out echoed down the valley. Gus dropped down on her and tried to stop her trembling. She clung to him like a scared child.  “Shelly, calm down, sweetheart. “I’m sorry. I obviously pushed you too far.” He collected her in his arms and pulled her onto his lap and they sat that way for several minutes, until he was sure she had calmed down. “I think we better get out of this before we turn into raisins and I promised my dads we would come up for brunch.”


“Yes, I remember,” she said softly.  “I have never felt like that before. It was like I was looking down on us and had absolutely no control of myself.  Did I scream as loud as I think I did?”


“Ya, in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a text from someone, checking if we are alright.” He helped her out of the tub and wrapped her in a thick robe.  He pulled one on himself and they walked in together. He picked up his phone. Justin had sent a message. ‘Let us know you are alright. It sounded like a happy scream’.


Gus quickly responded, ‘we are fine.  See you in an hour’. Gus smiled up but Shelby had disappeared.  “Shelly, where are you? I…” 


Shelby walked in with what he first thought was his guitar case but at second glance this wasn’t his.  “Oh, there you are.”


“Gus, sorry I couldn’t figure out how to wrap it. And I know you could buy a much nicer one but  Happy Birthday, Gussy.” Gus opened the case and found a Taylor acoustic guitar. It was beautiful, the deep cherry would gleamed. “I think it is similar to the one you were looking at.  I am sorry I couldn’t afford a brand new one but this one only has a couple very small scratches.”


Gus took it out and strummed it.  He quickly tuned it and began to play.  The tone was wonderful and the feel of the frets under his fingers was perfect.  


Softly she said, “I thought a Kinney needed a Taylor.”


Gus set the guitar down and pulled her close.  “It is perfect, Shelly. I can’t think of a better gift.  And, I don’t care it isn’t brand new. It is just broke in, loosened up.”


“Are you telling me the truth or just being your same sweet self?”


A tear formed in Gus’ eye as he looked at her, “Shelby, I really love it. Didn’t you hear the tone?  It resonates better than any guitar I have ever heard. I could never have bought the right one for myself.  This one has heart, your heart.” He kissed her so gently she barely felt his lips but electricity shot through her.


She kissed away the tears, “We better get dressed or we will be late for brunch. I am sure I look like crap.  I need to do my hair and makeup.”


“Shelby, nothing could make you more beautiful than you are now.”



An hour later, they strolled into the house.  Jennifer greeted her grandson with a hug and kiss. “Gus you get more handsome every time I see you. And Shelby you look lovely as usual.”


“Pops, Dad, come look at what Shelby gave me.”  He had brought the guitar because he was so proud of it.  


Brinn ran up to see what he had. “Happy Birthday, Gussy. Can I see the guitar?”


“How did you know it was a guitar?” Gus smiled at his sister and she hugged him.


“You’re teasing me, Gus.”


He kissed the top of her head as he opened the case. “It’s a Taylor.  Shelby said every Kinney needed a Taylor and it sounds so amazing.” Gus pulled it out and started playing it.


♪I give her all my love

That's all I do

And if you saw my love

You'd love her, too

I love her


She gives my everything

And tenderly

The kiss my lover brings

She brings to me

And I love her


A love like ours

Could never die

As long as I

Have you near me


Bright are the stars that shine

Dark is the sky

I know this love of mine

Will never die

And I love her


Bright are the stars that shine

Dark is the sky

I know this love of mine

Will never die

And I love her♪

And I Love her: John Lennon / Paul McCartney


When Gus had finished the song Justin had pulled Jennifer into his arms and they both had tears running down their cheeks. Brinn had curled up in Shelby’s lap and was wiping away her tears.  Even Brian was choked up so he turned his back to everyone. Justin kissed his mom and walked over to Brian, slipping his arms around him. After Gus set the guitar down he walked over to Shelby and put his arms around her.  Brinn walked over to her grandma. She smiled up at her grandma, “We are a bunch of saps.”


“That just shows how much we all love each other.” Jennifer held on to Brinn.  “The guitar is beautiful, Shelby, and Gus, the song was perfect.” Justin kissed Brian and then hugged both Shelby and Gus.  


“Mom’s right, you chose perfectly.” Justin turned to Jennifer, “ Mom, can you help me get the food on the table?”


“Can I help, Daddy?”


“Of course you can, Brinny.  Come on.”


As Gus put the guitar gently back in the case, Brian walked up to Shelby.  She couldn’t read his face. “I really wanted to get him a new one but they were so expensive and I saved for months for this one.”


Brian took Shelby in his arms and hugged her tight. “You’re right.  Every Kinney needs a Taylor.”




Everyone enjoyed the meal.  They told stories and laughed. As they finished Shelby noticed Brian and Justin looking back and forth at each other.  She saw Brian texting under the table and heard a response come in.  


Brian stood up.  If everyone’s finished I’d like everyone to come out on the veranda for a minute. Everyone followed him out. From the direction of Jim and Mary’s they could all hear a vehicle And soon a pickup came into view. A Ford F-450 pickup came into sight.  As it got closer Gus could see some writing on the side of it. As it came to a stop Gus’ mouth dropped open. “Dads, this is crazy! It is too much.” The door on the pickup said Gus Kinney, General Contractor. Near the back was the logo for Taylor Kinney Wine and Design.


“A contractor needs a pickup.  I know you have rented one more than once already and think of all the advertising.”


“Shelby, look at this.  Isn’t it amazing. And there is room for my guitar behind the seats.  Let’s go show Molly and Tyler. You need to do a few things with Molly for the party, right?”


“Ya, I do.  Are we going to come back or do I need to bring clothes to change into?”


“Let’s grab our clothes so we don’t have to come back.”  


They said goodbye and, after stopping at the house, they were on their way to town.



Molly woke up and heard Brenda talking to Paul and Paul chattering back. “Well, young man, let’s get you into some dry britches and then we can get you some breakfast.”


Molly put a robe on and didn’t realize it was Tyler’s until she was in the hall. She looked into Paul’s room.  “You don’t have to, Brenda….”


“You get back into that warm bed with my gorgeous son and let me take care of my new grandson.  We have a year of catching up to do. That’s a lot of hugs and kisses.” She snuggled the little boy.  “Molly, I have not seen Tyler this happy in years, if ever. Now, I insist you give me at least two hours alone with your little guy and you spend two hours with my big one.”


Molly kissed her son and then Brenda’s cheek. “Feel free to look for anything you can’t find.  He loves scrambled eggs and likes just a tiny bit of jam on his toast.” Molly shut the bedroom door behind her and saw Tyler laying there with his eyes shut and his hands behind his head.  She dropped the robe and lifted the blankets and entered head first. As her mouth came down around his semi erect cock. His eyes flew open as Molly’s hand slipped between his legs and she started insisting on entry.  She couldn’t see his face but Tyler’s vocalizations told her he was awake now. 


The moment she touched his prostate, she tasted precum.  She moved her finger away from it and just slid it in and out.  Molly could tell he was trying to control himself but she didn’t want him to.  She rubbed his prostate and she heard him mumble, “Holy shit,” as he lost control.  When he finished, he reached down and pull her up gently by her hair. As soon as he saw her smirky grin, he flipped pinning her to the mattress.  Soon they were wrestling, going this way and that as they stole kisses, nibbles, and nips, not to mention groping and grabbing. Soon they collapsed on the mattress laughing first and then, Tyler pinned her down and got serious. Tyler held both of Molly’s hands in one of his and pinned them above her head.  His mouth was everywhere. He taunted on and on.

“Ty, please, I need to cum.  I need you inside of me.”


Tyler let her hands go but instead of getting on top of her he thrust his fingers forcefully, deep inside her several times.  She cried out as she climaxed but instead of giving her a break, he flipped her over and pulled her onto her knees. He then entered her vagina from behind and Molly saw stars.  She cried out as she collapsed onto the bed and Tyler landed on top of her. 

He rolled off of her and smiled over at her.  “I take it Mom had Paul?”


“She insisted I come play with her big boy.”  She snuggled up to him.  


“I love that woman!” Tyler smiled


“I truly do, too, and not just because she gave us time to be together this morning.”  Molly looked at the clock. “Oh, I really do need to get up and shower.” She stood up and turning her back on Tyler wiggled his her hips and looked over her shoulder, “Would you like to join me?”


With in seconds, Tyler was in the shower with her. He brought his hands up under her arms with a bar of soap and began to stroke her breasts with it.  Her body sagged against him as he worked his way around her body. Her knees began to buckle and Tyler turned her around and picking her up by the waist Molly’s arms and legs wrapped around him and once more they made love.


Twenty minutes later they walked out of the bedroom.  Molly’s skin was glowing from the exercise and the shower. Brenda smiled knowingly at them. “This little darling is about as sweet as can be. I can’t get enough of him.”  Tyler hugged his mom and gave her a kiss. For a split second he held her tight.  


Molly saw them share a look and realized Tyler wasn’t the only one who lost someone when his daughter was taken.  She made a cup of coffee for herself and one for Tyler. When she handed it to him she touched his cheek and he kissed the palm of her hand.  “Thanks, Tayler.”


“Oh, isn’t that cute Tyler and Taylor.  Molly, did you keep Taylor or do you use Harris?”


“Officially it is Taylor Harris but for work I use Taylor, mainly because it ties me to the vineyard which ties me to the wine bar.  And face it, my brother is well known. I am proud of that.”


“And you should be.  I am interested in seeing his work.  I hear there is some of it in the shop downstairs?”


“Oh, yes, there is.  In a few minutes, Shelby, you met her last night, will be here and we will finish setting up for the party.  You are welcome to join us.”


“I would love that.”  She smiled and Molly and then looked at Tyler.  “You did real good, Son. This one is definitely a keeper.”


“I know I did, Mom.”  There was a knock on the door and Tyler went to answer it. “Hey, Gus, happy birthday. Hey Shelby.”


Gus was about to explode.  “You have to see what Shelby got me.  She is the best.”


“I’m sure that is really cool but when did you get the new ride?”  Tyler was already walking down the steps to check it out. Gus set the guitar down, kissed Shelby, and followed Tyler down.


“I’ll bring it in for you, Gus. Go take him for a ride in your new toy but wait a minute so Molly can see it.”  Shelby called out, “Molly, come take a look. Since it includes your business, too.”


Molly looked down from the balcony.  “That’s great, Gus. Maybe sometimes we will be able to use that for furniture we sell, too?” The men waved and drove away.  “Boys and their toys. We will have to introduce Brenda to Gus later.”


Shelby walked over to Paul and picked him up.  “I miss you living close, Mol, but I can’t seem to get used to not seeing Paul every day.  I can talk to you on the phone or text but …” She snuggled Paul.


“Sheshe.”  Paul said and he gave her a big sloppy kiss.  


“Are you going to help us, big guy? Brenda, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to ignore you but your grandson has stolen my heart.”


“This is one lucky little guy.  It is obvious how many people love him and you can’t know how glad I am to see all this support.  I am sure you know about Tyler’s daughter and I always think if she had more support she wouldn’t have run.” She looked over at Molly, “Oh, honey, I am not saying you would run but I have to watch out for my baby even if he is a big tough cop now.”


Molly  hugged her mother in law.  “I’m not saying we will never fight, because we will and we have but I promised him very early on if I ever need space I will go to the vineyard or tell him where I am.”


“Thank you.  I can tell he is in good hands and I have a feeling he was in those hands this morning.”  Brenda laughed loudly making Paul laugh at her. Molly gave Brenda a quick tour of the business and told her to take her time and look at anything.  Shelby set Paul down in the area set up for him. It was like a built in playpen. He had toys in there and a nice cushioned floor. It was also out of the way and yet he could see him mom most of the time from its location.


Brenda smiled, “You thought of everything.  How great is that. You can work and yet have him down here part of the time.”


“Yes, I hope to get a sitter for about three days a week but with flexibility if I need her more or less.” 


Brenda spent her time looking around at the artwork and decor and playing with Paul while Shelby and Molly did some of the decorating for the party.  The noise level went up when Gus and Tyler returned. Tyler reached down and picked up Paul and then took Gus over to his mom. “Mom, this is Gus Kinney.  He is Molly’s partner and nephew, sort of.”


“How are you sort of someone’s nephew?”


“Well, my biological dad is married to Molly’s brother.  I consider them both my dads but Molly’s brother, my dad is younger than bio dad.”


“How do you keep it straight when you have two dads?”


“Well, Justin, Molly’s brother is my dad and my biological dad, Brian, I call Pops. I know it is confusing. My sister calls Pops, Dad and she calls dad, daddy.  It has to be confusing. All you have to know is Justin is younger and has Molly’s coloring and Brian is taller and has dark hair like me.”


“It will be obvious which one is Gus’ dad,” Tyler said. 


“You mean he is as handsome as his son?”


“Gus, I didn’t warn you that my mom has an eye for good looking men.”


“Oh, I’m with you there,” Gus said. Brenda looked a little surprised. “I appreciate both men and women, although I will never love anyone other than Shelby now. But just because I have made my choice doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the male form.”


“Well, we can compare notes later.  Will there be any mature, sophisticated men here tonight?”  She started laughing.


Gus put his arm around her, “No one is jumping out but I will think about that.”


Shelby slipped her arms around Gus’ waist from behind. “Do I have to keep an eye on you, Brenda?  This one is mine.”


“Tyler, I need to show you the guitar Shelby gave me.  It is so amazing. The tone is perfect and it’s a Taylor!”


Tyler picked up the guitar and played a few chords.  “I didn’t know you played?” Gus looked at him with surprise.


“Trust me, I am no competition.  What you heard is about all there is to my talent.”


“But my boy can sing.  His voice melts my heart.”


Molly put her arm around Brenda, “Oh girl, I know what you’re talking about.”


Tyler handed the guitar to Gus.  He whispered something to him and Gus nodded. Gus started playing, “Sitting on the Dock of the Bay”  Tyler’s rich voice started singing and all three of the women swooned. Gus kept playing but could only stare at Tyler. 


When the song ended Gus looked at Shelby, “Shelly, did you know he could sing?”


“I had never heard him although Molly had said he could.”


“Tyler, plan on singing here most weekends!”


“He maybe doesn’t play guitar well but the boy plays a mean keyboard.” Brenda offered up.  Now even Molly’s mouth fell open. Brenda put her hand on Molly’s shoulder. “Oh, yes, Girl!  He can play.”


Gus and Tyler kept making music while the women finished setting up for his party.   Brenda took Paul upstairs for a snack and nap when he got sleepy. It was about 5:00 when Molly and Tyler went upstairs to change.  Shelby and Gus slipped into Gus’ office which was located in the back of the business. There was a desk and sofa, along with an antique drafting table in the corner.


Shelby dropped onto the sofa and stretched out, “I need five minutes,” she smiled up at him. “I love you, Gus Kinney.  I hope you have an amazing time tonight.”


Gus walked over and dropped to his knees by her, “Oh, Shelly, my friends and family are going to be here.  It will be perfect.” He smiled and kissed her. “Is there room for me?”


Shelby moved over and Gus pressed her against the back of the sofa.  He tasted of whiskey as he opened his mouth enough for her to enter it with her tongue.  Gus’ hand moved into her pants and he began to stroke her. She soon was very heated. Gus repositioned her so she was half sitting and he yanked her pants down and began to feast on her sending her over the edge several times. He then brought his mouth back up to hers and after another kiss his mouth moved to her ear, “We better get moving.  I love you, Shelly. Without you I would be lost.”


Shelby grabbed her bag and stepped into the bathroom to change. “Um, Shel, I hate to tell you but I have seen every inch of that gorgeous body in the past.”  She smiled at him and shut the door behind her. She had brought a corset along and next to nothing else to go under the new dress she had bought for the party.  She curled her hair and put on her makeup. She wished there was a full length mirror so she could see herself.  


“Shelly, are you alright?  Are you about ready?” The caterer has arrived and Molly is with them.”


“Gus, go tell her I will be right there and then come back here, Ok?”


“Come on, Shel.”


“Please, Gus?”


“Ok. I will be right back.”


As soon as she heard the door shut she stepped out.  The dress was tight fitting and showed every curve. She usually didn’t wear something his revealing but she hoped Gus would like it. The deep crimson color was perfect for her coloring.


Gus tapped on the door.  “Can I come in?”


“Come in, Gussy.” 


The door opened and Gus froze in his steps.  “Holy shit,” he whispered. “Holy shit!” Slowly he moved toward her. “My god but you are stunning. You are always beautiful but…. Wow.”  His hand rested her bare thigh and the hand moved up under the short skirt. When he realized his hand was on the bare flesh of her ass he yanked her close. “How am I supposed to focus on anything else tonight? All I want to do is…..”  He brought his mouth to hers and was surprisingly controlled as he coaxed a sigh from her.  


“We better go.  I need to help Molly.”


“I’m not sure I want you near any other men.”


“You are the only man I want, Gussy.”  Gus watched her hips as she walked toward the party room.  He was one lucky man.


Tyler and Molly came downstairs after the babysitter arrived.  Paul was about ready for bed but Brinn would be coming upstairs after spending a few minutes at the party.  Everyone knew this was probably not the kind of party a 9 year old should attend. Tyler let out a low whistle when Shelby walked in, followed by Gus. “Gus, I have to say, you are as lucky as I am when it comes to having a beautiful woman to love.”


Brian and Justin hired every taxi in town and sent them out to pick up the guests.  That way at the end of the night the taxis would bring everyone home safely. The standard dress for the party was as varied as the people.  The women mostly had casual dresses but the men varied. Gus and Tyler had chosen favorite band T Shirts with jeans while many, like Justin and Brian, were wearing crisp button downs and jeans that  fit every line of their ass and legs. Brian and Justin were having trouble keeping their hands off each other. As Tyler stood near the door Brenda walked in. Tyler heard her purr. He had to laugh. He loved his mom but he was afraid she was going to be a lot to handle tonight.


“Mom, down girl.  Let me introduce you to Gus’ dads.  Of course, this is also Molly’s brother. Brian and Justin, I’d like you to meet my mom, Brenda.”


Brenda giggled like a young girl, “Very nice to meet you, gentlemen.  You have raised a great son.”


Justin gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, “Nice to meet you, Brenda.  You have raised a great guy yourself.”


“Glad you could come to Gus’ party.” Brian smiled at her and could see her fun loving nature.  “Who knew Paul would end up with another stunning grandmother.” He bent and kissed both Jenn and Brenda on the cheeks.  


Brenda slapped his arm lightly, “I know I will need to keep an eye on you.” She laughed as she and Jenn linked their arms and walked away.


“You are right, Brenda, you have to watch that one.”  Jennifer said as they walked away. “He can be a silver tongued devil.”


Justin turned and looked at Brian, “Did you hear my mother?  She said you are a silver tongued devil.” Brian pulled him close and kissed him.  “Nope, I don’t feel silver, but let me check once more.”


The place filled up with more people.  They had invited mostly friends but they invited a few business people in the area hoping these contacts would help the business.  Everyone enjoyed looking around the new business and many were talking about what they could use the party space for with their business.


The wine and liquor flowed freely.  Gus started playing and Tyler sang. They had come up with a playlist that afternoon.  They would do two or three songs and then take a break. 


When they were about ready to start a couple more songs, Tyler took a stool and set it right in front of the little stage.  He then led Molly over and had her sit down on it. He kissed her and got on stage. “Can I have everyone’s attention? I want to dedicate this to my beautiful, loving wife.  Taylor, I love you and our son more than you can imagine.”

♪Just to see her

Just to touch her

Just to hold her in my arms again one more time


If I could feel her warm embrace

See her smiling face

Can't find anyone to take her place

I've got to see her again


I would do anything

I would go anywhere

There's nothing I wouldn't do

Just to see her again


I can't hide it no

I can't fight it

It's so hard to live without the love she gave to me


Doesn't she know it

I tried hard not to show it

Can't I make her realize that she really needs me again


I would do anything

I would go anywhere

There's nothing I wouldn't do

Just to see her again

She brightened up my everyday

Made me feel so good in every way

If I could have her back to stay

I've got to see her again


I want to see her

(Just to see her)

Hold her hold her hold her

(Just to see her) see her

Just to touch her

Touch her


I would do anything

I would go anywhere

There's nothing I wouldn't do

Just to see her again

She brightened up my everyday

Makes me feel so good in every way

If I could have her back to stay (today)

I've got to see her again


it would it would it would

(Just to see her) make me feel so good

(Just to see her)if I if I could only see her again

Just see her again

Just to see her theres nothin' I wouldn't do

Just to see her oh don't you know its true

Just to see her♪    Just to See Her Songwriters: Jimmy George / Louis Joseph Pardini


“Please, don’t ever leave me, Taylor.”  Molly stood and moved up the two steps to the stage.  She put her arms around his neck and kissed him while she listened to people cheer her on.  They staggered off the stage and off to a corner where they continued kissing. 


Gus smiled at them and he took another big swig of the bourbon he had sitting next to him. The bottle had been full when the evening started but now it was well under half. He started playing a song he had written with Jamie when he had been on tour three years ago. It was a ballad that was soft and sweet. As he got to the chorus he could swear he heard harmony added to the music.  He scanned the crowd and it was like the sea parted and Jamie appeared. He stepped onto the stage and took Tyler’s mic and started singing the second verse. Gus couldn’t take his eyes off Jamie. Shelby couldn’t take her eyes off Gus. When the song was done Gus set the guitar down and stepped toward Jamie. Jamie put the mic back in its stand and pulled Gus into his arms. “Happy Birthday, handsome,” he said very softly.  The kiss they shared was long and hard and when they separated it was obvious Gus was shook up, and if Shelby wasn’t wrong, he was also rock hard under his jeans.


Shelby felt an arm at her waist.  She turned to see Brian. He kissed her temple and handed her a full bottle of wine.  “Don’t forget he loves you. He’s young and he is drunk. He will be in your bed tonight.”


“And if he isn’t?”  She drank the equivalent of a glass of one in one drag.


“If he isn’t he’ll be back tomorrow.  It will be up to you what happens at that point.”


Shelby looked for Gus but he had disappeared. “Where did he go, Brian?  Where is he!”


Justin walked up to Shelby on the other side.  “Come sit down, sweetheart.”


“No, I want to….”


“Sit down, Shelby.”  She did as she was directed and Justin sat across from her and took her hands.  “Give him a few minutes.”


“But, you saw them!  He is making out with HIM!  What is he doing here? He told me he was mine!” She nearly polished off the bottle of wine.  Brian walked by and set down another bottle, picking up the empty one.


“Shelby, he is.  But honey, he is drunk and his first love walked in the door.  This might be hard to understand especially since you have drained a bottle of wine in the last 10 minutes. They need a few minutes together.”


“So they can …”


“So they can do whatever they need to do.”


“Justin, that might be the way you and Brian do it but not me. Now where did they go!”


“They headed toward the office area,” Justin sighed. “Shelby, don’t do anything you can’t take back.”


Shelby had to balance herself on the table for a moment. Tyler and Molly walked up, having missed most of the exchange between Jamie and Gus. “Shelby, let Tyler go find him.”


“No, I need to…”


Tyler took her hands and looked into her eyes, “Stay here.  I’ll find him.” The tone Tyler used gave her no options. Molly hated when he talked like that but this is one time she was glad he had. 



Gus and Jamie ended up in his office. Jamie pulled Gus into his arms and his hands moved over his shoulders and arms. “I didn’t think you could be any more beautiful but my god…” He pulled Gus tightly against him and kissed him again.


After a couple minutes Gus shook his head.  “Jamie, what are you doing here? How did you know we were having a party?”


“It was a big birthday and I know your family well enough to know they would do something.  I looked at the local website and found out you started a new business. Who is Molly? I know she’s a partner but is she…”


“Molly is Justin’s little sister. She lives upstairs with her husband and their little boy.”  Jamie was tugging at Gus’ T Shirt. His hands slid underneath and his warm hands felt the new muscles Gus had developed.


“Where do you call home, Jamie? You are still making music, right?”


“I call a jet plane home.  I have a recording coming out soon.  It is expected to do very well. You are still the best guitarist I know. That guitar you were playing was badass.” He was now trying to work his hands down the back of his jeans.


Gus shook his head trying to think straight. He took a step backward. “Oh, Shelby, SHIT!” he yelled. “What the hell am I doing?  I’m engaged. I hope I’m engaged. I need to go find her. I…”


Jamie’s lips were on his again.


“Jamie, please,....” Gus started to say something but the office door opened and Gus saw Tyler standing there.  What Tyler saw was Gus in the arms of a man who had his hands down Gus’ pants.


“Um, Gus, can I talk to you a minute? Maybe your friend wants to go back to the party.  There is plenty of food out there.” Tyler stood at the open door until Jamie walked out. Tyler shut the door firmly.

“Shit, Tyler.  I can’t think straight. I was trying to tell him about my beautiful Shelly.  But he kept kissing me and I couldn’t think straight. Jamie was my first love but…. Damn!  How much trouble am I in?”

“I love her.  I don’t want to be with him, but feeling his cock against mine… I can’t think straight.  DAMN! I need to find her. I need to be with Shelby.”


“Gus, don’t say too much while you are still drunk.  You mean well but….” Gus rushed out of his office. Tyler hoped Gus didn’t screw this up.


Shelby was sitting at a table with Molly across from her.  Gus took another swallow of bourbon as he walked over to her.  Most of the guests had gone back to conversations. There was music coming over the speakers and a few people were dancing.  Dan and Marcus were making out more than dancing as they swayed to the music. Brian and Justin were also out on the dance floor but when they saw Gus come back out they turned so both could watch in case they needed to step in. They both knew Gus was drunk but at this point so was Shelby.  


Gus walked over and dropped on his knees in front of Shelby.  “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I love you. I only love you.  Oh, please, Shelly, please forgive me.” Shelby threw her hands up in the air.


Tears were streaming from his blurry eyes. He dropped his head on her lap and wrapped his arms around her legs, sobbing. “I don’t love him.  I love you.”


Molly had tears in her eyes listening to Gus.  She knew this was Gus talking from the heart. Her heart was breaking for both of them.  Shelby looked over at Molly, wanting her advice. Molly softly spoke,. “Shelby, he means it. Neither of you are in any condition to think straight but, Shelby, Gus loves you, not some guy that walks in off the street, no matter who he was.


Jamie watched the scene unfold from across the room. It was as if Shelby sensed his gaze. Their eyes met and Jamie nodded in her direction as if to say, ‘you win’.  Jamie strode to the door and was gone.


Molly stood and Tyler offered his hand and they entered the dance space. The music had picked up and most guests were out on the floor.  Justin was dancing with his mom while Brian was taking Brenda for a spin. Shelby’s fingers laced through Gus’ hair. She stroked his hair away from his face and he looked up into hers. She raised his head, encouraging him to move closer.  He stretched up and their lips met briefly. Shelby stood and offered him her hand. As he stood she said, “This isn’t over but we are both too drunk to talk logically.” She handed him his bottle of bourbon and she grabbed the bottle of wine. “Let’s dance.”  She took a big swallow and pulled him out on the floor.


The room was a bit heavy for a while but the rest of the evening went smoothly.  Gus cut the cake and people started eating it. Dan and Marcus made a point of saying happy birthday to Gus and then Dan said, “Gus, is everything copacetic? Do you need protection?”


“No, Jamie’s cool, just bad timing.  In case you guys are interested in a threesome, I am sure he would be willing. I bet he’s at the hotel. Sorry, I don’t know if you two are into that or not.I’m still drunk and am talking without thinking.”



Dan looked at Marcus.  “Are you interested in a threesome or sex with someone else?  I wouldn’t be upset if you did. You have only been with me and if you wanted another experience I would understand.”


Marcus looked a little confused, “I had never thought about it. I love you, Dan.”


“Just because you are with someone else doesn’t mean you love me less.”


“Do you want to be with someone else?”  Marcus looked a little concerned. “Have you been with someone else since you and I…”


“No, Red,” Dan reached out and touched his cheek. “You are all I need but I would understand…”


“Darling Dan, I don’t want anyone else.  If someday, when I am sober and we have discussed it, maybe we can play a bit but I can’t imagine anyone being better than you.”


“God, Red, we need to go home, NOW.”  Dan pulled him against him and it was obvious why Dan needed to go home.  They slipped out and before they were in the back of the taxi Marcus shirt was untucked.



The party was thinning out.  Brenda ran into Shelby coming out of the bathroom as she was heading upstairs.  “Honey, do you have just a moment for an old lady?”


Shelby smiled at her as she swayed.  She leaned against the door frame to feel steady.  “You are not old, Brenda.”


“Honey, give that young man a break.  Don’t make it too easy for him because you can reap some rewards but don’t let a few moments of a drunken fool ruin the life you two have built with each other. He’s not only a beautiful young man, but a good one from everything I have seen.”


Shelby smiled at her, “Thank you, Brenda.  I plan to do my best to do just that. He wasn’t the only one who drank too much.”


“Go home.  Have great makeup sex and then tomorrow after the hangover has subsided talk sincerely.”  The women hugged briefly and then went their own ways.  


When Shelby got back to the party room the crowd was thinning out.   Jenn was given Brian’s keys and she drove Brinn home. Justin walked over and held his hand out to Gus, “Keys please.”  Gus dug in his pocket and handed them to his dad.


“I wasn’t thinking about driving, Dad. I know better.”


“I know, Gus.  We are going to do a little clean up here and I am sober.  I will drive your truck home. You and Shelby take a taxi. We will see you tomorrow.  Let me know when you are up and I will let you know what time we are eating dinner. We are having a little party for Paul.”  Justin reached up and hugged Gus tightly. “Go home and take care of Shelby. You need to talk.’ Justin kissed Gus. “I love you, Gus.


“I love you too, Dad.” Gus didn’t want to let go of his dad.  “Dad, did I screw up too bad?”


“Just be honest with Shelby.  She isn’t going anywhere if you talk to her. Now, be the man that we raised you to be and take your fiance home.”


Gus walked over to Shelby who was talking to Molly. “Shelly, are you ready to go?  Molly, my dads will help clean up what needs to be done tonight.”


“Happy Birthday, Partner. I will see you tomorrow at Paul’s birthday party.”  Molly then hugged Shelby. “See you tomorrow, Shelby. If you need to talk you know where I am.”


Gus rested his hand on the center of Shelby’s back. He was nervous of her reaction and she turned into him and kissed him intensely, making his whole body quiver.


Shelby whispered in his ear, “Let’s get home so you can see what I have or don’t have on under this.” 


“Let me grab my guitar.” Gus carried it out to the taxi with them.


The ride home was filled with touching and  tasting, At one point Gus started to apologize again but Shelby shushed him.  “I don’t want to talk about it tonight. I want to celebrate your birthday.” Shelby’s hand slipped into his lap and Gus took a sharp breath in. She unzipped his fly and took him into her  mouth. “Ok, I need to ask you one thing,” Shelby looked up into his eyes. “Please tell me I am the only one who…”


“Oh, Shelly, you are the only one who has touched this besides me in the last several months.”


“I just needed to know we didn’t have to dig up condoms tonight.” She reclaimed his cock and he relaxed,  He tongue focused on the tip and soon she was tasting him and as Gus tried to give directions to their house, Shelby was swallowing every drop.


“God, I love you, woman!” Gus handed a $100 bill to the driver. “I won’t hear about this in town will I?”


“Just about your lovely home, sir.”


Gus picked her up and carried her to the house.  “Put me down, Gussy. I don’t want you to throw out anything before the main event.”


Her body slid down his.  When her feet were firmly on  the ground she took his hand and led him upstairs.  “How is your back, Gus?”


“It is fine, trust me.”  He led the way to the bedroom.  They had barely gotten to the top of the steps and there was a knock on the door.  “What the hell? Don’t go anywhere.” When he got to the door, the taxi driver was standing there with his guitar. 


“You forgot something.”


“Oh, thank you so much!  I don’t know what I would have done. …” Gus pulled out his wallet and handed the man two more bills. Then he kissed the man and shut the door.


“That’s the second man I saw you kiss tonight that wasn’t one of your fathers.”  She smiled teasingly.  


“I forgot my guitar.  What kind of jerk am I? I can’t do anything right tonight.”


“Oh, you better get your ass up here and show me just how right you can get things.”


Gus took the steps two at a time.  He set the guitar down and pulled her close.  She raised her hands and he took the hint. He took the hem of the dress and lifted it until he stood with the dress in his hands and she stood there in a laced up corset and a scrap of lace.


Gus stood there trying to breath.  “Oh, Shelly, you are so stunning. I  have no idea what I was thinking…” he pulled her close as one hand cupped her shapely ass.  When they separated she pulled his T Shirt off and then unzipped his jeans and pushed them down. Gus stepped out of them and started to take a step toward her. She held up a hand and pointed to the bed.  He sat down.Standing in front of him she slowly undid the corset one eyelet at a time. She was very deliberate in her movements. She let it drop to the floor and then she put one finger in each side of the waistband and slid her hands down. As she stepped out she stepped close. Gus pulled her near and kissed her abdomen and slowly moved up her body.


“What do you want tonight, Gus?  I am yours to do with what you please.  My body belongs to you, tonight and always.” 


Gus gently laid her down on the bed and he worshipped her body. By the time he slipped inside her, every inch of her had been cared for and thoroughly loved.


“I love you, Gus. I will try to keep you happy. If you need something, you just have to ask.”


“You are all I will ever, EVER need.” He pulled her close and they fell into exhausted bliss.



It was  after 3:00 when Brian and Justin fell into bed. “I don’t know the last time I was so tired.”  Justin said as he lay flat on his back naked.


“Well, Sunshine, as much as I love that body of yours, I hope you aren’t insulted if I just pull you close and”


“21 years ago this minute you were trying to juggle and I was scared shitless and then you opened my world to a life I could only dream of. Brian I just want to feel you inside me when I go to sleep.  Please, Baby.”


Brian gently entered him.  He felt the familiar tensing Justin did to feel the pain and then he felt the release of Justin’s muscles giving him pure pleasure and together they drifted off into sleep knowing they were where they belonged.



Gus woke and slipped out of bed.  Physically he had a little headache but otherwise he was fine.  He took something and drank a bottle of wine. He sat and watched Shelby sleep.  He wasn’t sure how close he came to losing her but he knew he fucked up. And he knew they needed to talk about it.  Took his guitar out as quietly as he could and he sat their sipping water and trying to figure out what he had to say.


Without thinking he started softly strumming the guitar and then started singing softly

    

  â™ªIt still feels like our first night together

Feels like the first kiss

It's getting better baby

No one can better this

Still holding on

You're still the one

First time our eyes met

Same feeling I get

Only feels much stronger

I want to love you longer

Do you still turn the fire on?

    So if you're feeling lonely, don't

You're the only one I'll ever want

I only want to make it good

So if I love you, a little more than I should♪


Shelby stretched and her eyes flickered open.


♪Please forgive me, I know not what I do

Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through

Please forgive me, if I need you like I do

Please believe me, every word I say is true

Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you♪


Gus stood and had to look out the window so he could keep singing.


♪Still feels like our best times are together

Feels like the first touch

We're still getting closer baby

Can't get closer enough

Still holding on

You're still number one

I remember the smell of your skin

I remember everything

I remember all your moves

I remember you yeah

I remember the nights, you know I still do


So if you're feeling lonely, don't

You're the only one I'll ever want

I only want to make it good

So if I love you a little more than I should♪


Gus turned to face Shelby.  She had sat up in bed and was looking at him, pain and love written on her face.  Looking her in the eye he continued...


♪Please forgive me, I know not what I do

Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through

Please forgive me, if I need you like I do

Please believe me, every word I say is true

Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you


The one thing I'm sure of

Is the way we make love

The one thing I depend on

Is for us to stay strong

With every word and every breath I'm praying

That's why I'm saying,


Please forgive me, I know not what I do

Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through

Please forgive me, if I need you like I do

Babe believe it, every word I say is true

Please forgive me, if I can't stop loving you

No, believe me, I don't know what I do

Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

I can't stop, loving you♪

“Please Forgive me” Songwriters: Bryan Adams / Robert Lange

Gus set the guitar down and crossed to the bed.  He sat where he had been sleeping earlier but he didn’t touch her.  “Please, forgive me.” Now he couldn’t look at her. “I was a drunken fool. I didn’t know Jamie would be there.  I never loved him like I love you and no excuses but he was my first love, or I thought he was. I don’t want to ever hurt you.”


He felt the bed shift and Shelby, still keeping space but she took his hand.  “Gus, if you ever feel the need to be with a man, if I can’t give you what you need, tell me.  Don’t hide it. Yes, it will hurt me but I knew who you were when I fell in love with you.”


Gus looked up and said, “Shelby, I won’t….”


“Don’t make a promise you aren’t sure you can keep.  I know you love me. I don’t doubt that. So if you need something, let me know.  Just not Jamie, never Jamie.”


Tears ran down his cheeks, “I hope I can say never but I promise never Jamie or Lucky.”

Shelby took his face in her hands and kissed him and he knew his love just grew even bigger for her.



Brian and Justin woke up in the same position they fell asleep in five hours earlier.  Brian slowly began to move. Justin sighed at the feel of him growing. Although there was nothing new about this it struck him differently today. He was aroused instantly and Brian nearly drove him crazy at his slow pace.  Brian refused to go faster and to make things worse he reached around and stroked Justin at the same pace. “Oh god!” Justin cried out as Brian climaxed along with Justin.



“Honey?” Jenn’s voice came through the door. “Molly is wondering what time they should come out.”


Brinn’s voice came next, “Grandma, they are probably having sex and I have learned now that I am big, to let them finish before I expect a response.”


Jenn wasn’t sure if she should be shocked or just laugh.  She knew her granddaughter was not a normal 4th grader and she knew her son’s home was not your average home but Brinn never seemed stressed or affected so she couldn’t worry, not to mention that little girl had more love around her than any child she ever knew. She hated Molly and Paul were now out here too but she knew Molly had all the support she could want and with her new husband she felt even more at ease.


“Just a second, Mom,” Justin called out.  He kissed Brian and grabbed his robe as he stood up. “Who knows what Brinn will tell Mom next.”  Brian laughed softly at that. It was a good thing his mother in law seemed to get their life. It made life so much easier.  “I’ll be back for a shower.” He winked at Brian as he left the room.


After talking it over with Molly they decided that the party would be at 3:00.  They would have Paul’s party first and then have some dinner together. Jennifer and Brenda left the next day so it would be good to spend some down time together.  They talked about what to eat and Molly said they would bring the food. Brenda was going to make them a southern meal and she would need the grill. From the noise in the background they could tell she was busy in the kitchen. Justin had to laugh when he heard Brenda call out.  “Make sure that handsome Brian knows I will need his help on the grill.”   


After goodbyes, Justin gave Brinn a kiss and left her in Jennifer’s capable hands so he could go shower.  Brian was just heading to the shower as he entered. “Don’t rush. I am coming.” 

As they stepped into the stream of water, Justin started washing his back.  “I should warn you.”


“Warn me about what?” Brian asked as he washed Justin’s hair. 


“Brenda is making us a southern dinner this evening and she has requested your assistance. No she said she required your assistance on the grill.”


Brian  had to smile.  He liked that lady, “Well, I better wear my best grill apron. Maybe that’s all I’ll wear.” They both laughed.


“I have a feeling that woman would not be bashful about pinching your cheeks and I don’t mean these,” he gently kissed each of his cheeks  and then landed on his lips. When they separated, Justin looked downward. “I think I have a slot you could make a deposit in.” Brian spun him around pressed him against the wall as he sunk into him. 


“And it is always a perfect fit.”



Gus and Shelby strolled up from their house to the main house.  Justin saw them coming. Their hands were laced and every few steps they stopped to kiss.


“What are you looking at?”  Brian asked as his arms circled Justin’s shoulders pulling him back and kissing his neck.


“Our son and his fiance.” Justin reached up and held on to Brian’s arms. “It looks like Shelby forgave him.”


“I hope she knows it will happen again.  Gus will need to fulfill that side of his sexuality once in a while.”


“Just remember that is none of our business.  They are adults.”


Jenn walked up and looked at her sons. “You know the first time I saw you holding Justin like that I wanted to kill you.  It was at that art show and he had drawn you in all your glory and I realized what he was doing with you.”

Brian reached out with one of his arms and he pulled her in.  “And what do you think now?”


“That you two were made to be together.” Jenn stood on her tiptoes and kissed Brian’s cheek.  She kissed Justin’s cheek, “I am glad to see they worked through their problems. Do they have any idea when the wedding will be?”


“They aren’t in a rush. Her mom was here but Gus hasn’t met the rest of the family yet.  I am thinking it could be a couple years.”


“No, it will be quicker than that.”  Jenn said softly.


“How’s that?” Brian asked.


“They both have parents that are in happy marriages.  They will want that, too.” The three broke up so Gus and Shelby didn’t see them staring.  Brian did what he liked to do best. He turned Justin around and started kissing him. Justin didn’t mind as his arms went around Brian’s neck.


“Alright you two, break it up,” Gus said as he walked in.  


As they separated, Shelby came over and kissed them each, “Thank you for being there for us last night.” 


Justin pulled her close.  “Any time, Shelby. We are your family and we are here for you.”


“Thanks, Justin.” She laid her head on his shoulder.  “I could never think of you as my father but I am glad Molly will share her big brother.  Does anyone need help with dinner or party plans?”


Gus pulled her close, “It doesn’t look like there is anything to do.  Let’s watch cartoons with Brinn. I think she’s watching ‘How to Train a Dragon’.”  Shelby had to smile at her man. So mature. So sincere. So a boy at heart. She looked at Justin and he nodded his head.


“Molly and Tyler are bringing everything.  Brenda has been cooking all day for her grandson’s birthday.” Justin looked at his mom, “What do you think about Paul having a second grandma?”


Jennifer smiled, “I would never deny that little boy as much love as he can get.  I like that woman and she loves that little boy to pieces already. Speaking of my gorgeous little grandson….”  Tyler pulled up and Jenn went out to greet them.


“I guess I better go get my apron on.” Brian joked as he went out to help carry things in. “And take my pants off.”  He winked at Justin.


“Don’t you dare!  That woman would eat you alive,” Justin smirked, and then softly said, “And that is my job alone.”


“Paul, do not listen to your perverted uncles.  They are very bad boys and you are always good.”


Brenda started giving orders and once the meat was on a slow grill everyone started with cake and watched Paul dive in head first. The atmosphere was light.  Shelby saw Brenda go outside to check the grill and followed her out. “Brenda, I want to thank you for your advice last night. He loves me and I love him more than I should.”


“You are in a tricky situation.  It has to be hard, knowing he has urges that you can’t relate to. What will you do about that?”


“I told him he could.  I told him to be honest with me and if he needs to give into his feelings, he needs to be honest with me and, as much as it would kill me, I will know who he is with and that they will be safe.”


“Oh, child, that is very brave. I am not sure I could do that but I understand why you are.”


“Will you marry soon?”


“I don’t think so.  Gus wants to wait and I what he wants.  He is so young.”


Brian walked out with some vegetables to throw on the grill and Brenda did an over exaggerated wink.  “Speaking of beautiful young men….”


As dinner came closer another vehicle came up the drive. “Oh, I forgot, Dan and Marcus are going to join us for dinner,” Tyler said, “I didn’t think you would mind.”


“Not at all,” Justin responded.  “They are always welcome here. Do you start work tomorrow?”

“I do, as soon as I get the moms back to the airport. I was nervous about telling them but it went the best it could. Everyone loves each other. Now I can focus on my new job and trying to find my daughter.”


“Tyler, I know you are a grown man with an excellent job but if you ever need extra finances to locate her, to hire local investigators, to offer a reward, please let me, let us help.” Justin looked into his eyes looking for a response, hoping he didn’t offend him.


Taking a deep breath, Tyler said, “Thanks, I’ll remember that.  I want to think I can do this on my own but I haven’t been able to so far. I appreciate your willingness to help.”


“Hey, I finally have a brother.  I am always here for you.” Justin and Tyler hugger but when he saw Brian glance at him he stepped away.  “I better go see if your mother has pinched Brian’s ass yet. I’ll have to watch her.” He laughed as he walked over to him.  Justin kissed Brian and then said, “I offered to help Tyler find his daughter. Things like that can take chunks of money and I want to be there for him.”


“You’re a good man, Justin Taylor,” Brian pulled him close.


“Don’t forget the Kinney.  Justin Taylor Kinney.”


“Oh, I never forget you belong with me.”


“I know a lot of people would hate to hear they ‘belong’ to someone but I do belong with you and you belong with me.”  As they kissed once more Brian was pulled away from Justin’s arms.


“What the….”


“Come on, handsome, I need you by the grill.” Brenda had her arm linked with his and they walked away.


Soon everyone was eating ribs, corn on the cob, coleslaw, potato salad, beans, and cornbread and there was banana pudding for dessert.  Everyone ate until they thought they would explode. Brian put his arm around Brenda and said, “If you ever need a job, woman, we could use you up here.  Justin could use help with the house. We have two cottages that are small but comfortable.”


Molly walked over, “Brian, don’t you try to steal my mother in law.  If she ever moves out here I have the grandchild as leverage.”


“Oh, you two, I am so happy you all came into my life.  I already feel like family. I will miss all of you so much.”


“Well, Mom, you are welcome anytime.  I would love to have you out here but I know you have a life back in North Carolina.”


“I do, Son, but there is life here, too. And so many lives I love.” Brenda kissed her son’s cheek and then her daughter in law’s. “I love you all.”


The evening wore down and goodbyes were said.  Justin would drive Jenn into town and Tyler would drive the women back to the airport.   As Brian helped carry some food out to the car with Brenda he took her hand, “I was serious about the job or even just the place to stay.  Sunshine has so much to do he doesn’t get enough time to do his painting which he loves. He never complains but just keeping the laundry done and taking amazing care of Brinn when she isn’t with Shelby, takes up so much of his time.  We have someone that does the house cleaning but we need more.”


“You are a lucky man, Brian. He is so devoted to you and your family.”


“I try never to forget that.  Just think about moving. It is obvious Tyler would love to have you here.”  Brian hugged her. “I would love to have you here.”


After Tyler and his family had left, Jenn gave Gus and Shelby a hug.  “Let me know when I need to come for a wedding.”


“Don’t worry, Grandma, we will let you  know.” Gus said and Jenn went to her room to finish packing.  


Gus and Shelby were ready to leave, too.  “We are heading home, everyone. I have a house to build tomorrow.”


“You definitely do,” Dan said as he pulled Marcus close.  “And I know it is none of my business but I am so glad to see you two together.”


“I have the best woman in the world.”  Gus kissed her, bringing her body tightly against him. “And I plan to go show her that right now.”


Dan and Marcus and Brian and Justin sat around a fire pit outside. Each couple had a blanket around their shoulders and were snuggled close across the fire from each other.  After they relaxed a bit and sipped on some wine, Marcus softly asked, “How important is it that I get some more experience? I mean, Dan was my first and we know we love each other but,” he kissed Dan, “he is worried I need to …. Well, you know what I mean.”


Justin stood up and walked to Marcus, reaching for his hand he smiled, “How would you like to come look at my studio?”


Marcus stood and took Justin’s hand.  He intertwined his fingers with Marcus and they walked off.  Dan stood up and walked over to where Brian sat and joined him.  “Should I be worried?” Dan asked.


“About what?” Brian looked at him curious what he was thinking.


“What if they have sex?”


“Well, if you ask me it probably wouldn’t be the worse idea except that you’d have to live up to Justin.”  Brian joked but the look on Dan’s face was not joking. “I’m sorry. I guess I am just thinking he would be in good hands and you know he isn’t carrying anything.”


Dan looked at him shocked. “Would you really be Ok with that?”


“Would you be alright with that?  You and I have had sex and we are still friends and we don’t grope each other every time we see each other, do we?”


“You don’t think they are going do it now, do you?”


“No, Justin would check with us first. My guess is he is just trying to lend a hand and get a feel for where Marcus really stands.  He could be in much worse hands.”


“I know, Brian.  I have known you both for over 15 years. Justin is just so young and beautiful.  What if….”


“I am not worried about Justin leaving and if you are worried about Marcus maybe you shouldn’t have brought it up. Obviously, Marcus does have some curiousity or he wouldn’t have brought it up. Dan,” Brian kissed him softly, “you need to let him figure it out. And we have no idea what they are talking about, so let’s not dream up problems.”  Dan laid his head on Brian’s shoulder.


“I love him, Brian.” Dan’s voice sounded far away.


“I know you do, Dan, I know you do.”



Justin led Marcus through the dark to his studio.  He unlocked it and they entered the comfortable space. “Wow,” Marcus said softly. “I forget how talented you are.  You are such a nice, normal guy.”


“Marcus, do you have questions?”


“Well, I’m curious  I guess. Like how different it is with different guys.  I can’t imagine anyone making me happier than Dan does but it’s like ice cream.  Just because I have a favorite flavor doesn’t mean I don’t like another one once in a while.  I am sure I could be happy with the one but…”


Justin took a step closer and then another one. He reached up and ran a hand along Marcus’ jawline. He slowly pressed against him and kissed him so gently Marcus shivered.  Justin increased the pressure as his hand slid down the front of Marcus’ pants. He took a sharp intake of air and then Justin slowly stepped back.


“Marcus, if you would like to explore some things with me, I am willing.  Of course, we need to get our partners’ approval but maybe some evenings together or better yet, a weekend away.  We won’t do anything we don’t want to and if that means nothing, we can have a nice weekend away from everything and get to know each other better.  I know you are quite a bit younger than I am but I think we could be good friends and as much as I love Brian it would be nice to have someone else to talk to out here.”


This time it was Marcus who moved in.  His mouth brushed Justin’s tentatively. “I would love to, go away and be friends.”


“Well, let’s go talk to Brian and Dan. Do you want to do it together or do you want to talk to him alone?”


“Let’s each talk to them alone.”


“Call me tomorrow and we will make plans.”



After Brian and Justin got in bed Justin positioned himself so Brian could enter him. They made love and then Justin lay in Brian’s arms.


“So when are you and Marcus going to screw?”


“Are you alright with that, Brian? I don’t want do this if you aren’t in agreement.”


“I’m fine with it.  I trust you and Marcus will be in good hands.”


“What is Dan’s opinion on this kind of thing?”


“He wants Marcus to be happy and sure. He will go along with anything within reason.”


“Then we are going to spend a weekend somewhere private and when I come home,” Justin turned Brian over,  “Maybe I will have a new trick or two to teach you.” With that he entered Brian in one move and again they came together as one.



Dan and Marcus road home silently.  When they arrived at their townhouses, Dan walked to Marcus’ door.  “Red, I don’t want to know details but anything you plan with Justin is fine.  I love you but right now, I have a phone call I need to make to Europe and then, I think I just need to sleep.”


“Dan, I don’t need to….I”


  Dan kissed him, “Plan whatever you are going to plan and let me know the basics later.  I have a call…” Dan’s phone rang. He answered it and nodded before going to his door and letting himself in.



Chapter 14 by Simply written

Chapter 14


Tyler got Jenn and Brenda to the airport on time and returned to his first day on the job.  He walked into their temporary office. Eventually they would be located at Dan’s house but that would be a while yet.  He looked at Dan at his desk and could tell there was tension in the air.


“Well, Dan, I am here for my first day of work but I am wondering if I need to be a therapist first.  What’s wrong, Boss?”


“Nothing, Tyler. I was up late on an overseas call and… Damn it!  I didn’t sleep at all.”


“You and Marcus having trouble?”


“Tyler, can you promise not to say a word about this?”


“Of course, Dan. What’s up?”


“Ah shit!” Dan took a deep breath,  “I suggested he needed more experience to know that I was the one for him. And he took me up on it.”


“Oh, Dan. I don’t know what to say.  Is he going out to look for someone?”


“No.  It really isn’t my place to tell you details  but….”


“Dan, Marcus loves you. It is obvious the way he looks at you.”


“But what if he finds out the other guy is a lot better than me.  He’s a lot younger and…”


“So he already has someone in mind?”


“Oh, ya, it’s a done deal. I gave him my blessing but I am already regretting it. Well, we better get to work.  I have put some files on your desk. Just read through them today. I will go over some of it with you later this week,” and with that, Dan went back to work.



Shelby and said goodbye to Gus early this morning and once he was out of the bathroom she got up to get ready.  She showered and dressed. She skipped breakfast. All that rich food last night had made her stomach a little upset.  Boy, but Brenda could cook. If she took Brian up on the job, she would gain a hundred pounds. Brinn and Shelby went to Brinn’s house and started her studies.  Shelby was worried about how she was going to keep up with this brilliant child.


Justin checked with Marcus and got some dates and then started looking for a location.  He stumbled onto a place that looked amazingly romantic. It looked over the ocean. It would be chilly but it would be perfect for snuggling and exploring. They would leave Friday and come back on Monday morning. That would give him one night to get comfortable, the second night they could have sex, and the third they could explore.  Justin wouldn’t tell Brian, but he was excited about it.


On Thursday evening, as Brian and Justin were ready for bed, Justin pulled down an overnight  bag. Sitting on the bed, Brian watched a naked Justin packing. He noticed very little clothes going into the bag.  He saw a couple pair of underwear and a robe, along with a pair of slippers. He added several toys to the bag and finished by adding a pair of jeans and a shirt.  Then he went to the bathroom and Brian followed. Justin packed his personal toiletries but then grabbed a couple bottles of oil.


“You are having way too much fun packing.  You’re gone 3 days. One set of clothes? What kind of gay man are you?” Brian blocked his path as he tried to go back into the bedroom.”


“Well, I’m the kind of gay man that doesn’t plan to wear much of anything for the next few days.”


Brian pressed against Justin forcing him to back up until he was against the counter.  Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and lifted him up so he was sitting on it. He roughly adjusted Justin so his legs were in the air and his ass was on the edge of his perch. Brian slammed into him with no time for Justin to adjust or think. He cried out from surprise and pain. One leg ended up on Brian’s shoulder while the other flailed in the air.  


As he thrust viciously in and out Brian mumbled, “Don’t forget where you belong and who you belong to.” With that Brian cried out followed by Justin.  Without another word, Brian pulled out, started the shower and stepped in.


Justin looked over at him, still a bit shocked. He wasn’t sure what emotion he saw on Brian’s face.  There was a trace of fear mixed with the love he always saw when they made love. Justin got off the counter and stepped into the shower with Brian.  Brian was washing his hair and Justin took the soap and ran it across Brian’s shoulders.


“Baby, I can cancel this.  If it is going to be too hard on you. You know you have nothing to worry about.” He gently turned him around, “You are my home.  You are my heart. You are the father to my children. You are everything.”


Brian pulled him close, “No, my head knows that but my heart…”  


Justin’s hands glided down Brian’s water slicked back. “You’re heart is safely beating within me.  It has for 20 years and will be there until it quits beating.”


Brian held him close.  It wasn’t sexual need but that of a scared child that needed reassuring. “Help your friends and then get your ass back here to me.  I have many plans for that yet.”


“Are there any restrictions?  Anything you don’t want me to do?”


“Don’t play rough.  I trust Marcus but that’s ours.”


“I won’t but I expect you to warm my cheeks soon.”  


In response Brian swatted Justin’s backside. “I am guessing you are going to be very bad this weekend in the best way. I hope Marcus realizes what he is getting this weekend.”



It was after 8:00 when Gus got home on Thursday.  Every night this week it had been at least 7:30. He would eat something and fall into bed.  Tonight he was chilled by a cold rain that had started. Shelby was worrying about him, so much so her stomach was upset most days.


“Tub or shower? You need to warm up.”


“I am not sure I could stand long enough for a shower.”


“Undress and I will start the water in the tub.”


“Join me?”


Shelby nodded as she moved to the bathroom. As he got in the tub he offered his hand and she stepped in.  She sat opposite of him, facing him. Gus had his eyes closed soaking in the warmth of the water.


“You know you could sit over here.  I wouldn’t bite, well, at least not hard.  Please?”


She turned around and moved between his legs, her back rested against his chest but he could feel the tension in her.  Gus’ long, sculpted arms came around her and held her tight. “What’s wrong, Shelly. You are too quiet.”


“I have hardly seen you all week and you are working too hard.  You are going to get sick.” her voice quavered.”


Gus was a little surprised to hear emotion in  her voice. She wasn’t a big weeper. He buried his face in her neck.  “I’m sorry. We are just trying to get the house closed in before the weather changes.  It’s already snowing in Colorado.”


“I miss you when you are gone when I wake up and you fall into bed as soon as you get home.”


“I’m sorry.  I promise the weekend is ours.  We can do anything you want to do.  Pops and Brinn are taking the plain to Colorado.  We could go along. Dad is going to be gone on some outing with Marcus.  I think he is going to have sex with Marcus.”


“He WHAT!”


“Dan is worried about Marcus not having any other experience so Dad is going to school him. I have a feeling Dad is very good at that.”


“So Brian is just going to let Justin have sex with Marcus.”  Shelby’s anger was obvious.


“I know.  I don’t really understand it either but it is none of my business.”


“Does Brinn realize what is going on? I don’t want to have to field those questions with her!”


“I don’t know what they are telling her but she will be skiing with Pops so I am guessing they have something planned to tell her.”  Gus’ hands moved up to her breasts. He slowly moved over them.


Shelby shivered.  It must have been because they hadn’t had much contact this week.  He had barely touch her nipples and she nearly orgasmed. She had missed him so much.  Now she noticed tears running down her cheeks. What was wrong with her? She turned around and kissed Gus.  She moved so she was gliding over his cock and she felt it grow harder as she did so.


“God, you are a witch, woman. I thought I was too tired to move a muscle but it is obvious one muscle needs to stretch.” This time when she moved he was buried deep inside her.


“You relax, I got this.” Shelby moved on and on.  She had orgasmed three times before Gus came and then, using her hand she coaxed him back and when he was ready she leaned over the edge letting him know she wanted him to fill her again but this time her bud was the target.


“Shelly, are you sure?”

“God, yes!  You have left me alone far too much lately.”


“Well, if I wasn’t so tired…” Gus began to tease and stretch and then he was embedded. This time it was Gus’ turn to have no self control.  As he moved in the tight canal, the feel was too much for him and he cried out and emptied into her.


As Gus collapsed back in the water, so did Shelby but soon he realized she was crying again.  “Shelly, what is going on? What is it now?”


“You really are happier doing anal.  I can do that all the time if it makes you happy.  I enjoy it. I just want you happy.” Gus knew he couldn’t laugh but this just wasn’t like her feisty Shelby.  


“How much have you had to drink tonight?”


“Probably too much. I have just been lonely and now we need to get out of here before you are chilled again.”


“Trust me, Shelly, you have me quite warmed up but I am tired.” He kissed her, “But the best kind of tired.”  


Shelby pulled on a robe. “Let me go heat up some soup for you.  It is real soup. I mean it isn’t from a can. I love you, Gussy.”


Gus watched her walk out and shook his head.  Could she have taken something? He had never seen his girl like this.



Dan had distanced himself from Marcus all week.  Marcus was not letting him do that tonight. He was going to confront him and cancel if Dan couldn’t get past it.  This was all Dan’s idea and he had to admit he wanted to do this. He wanted to learn things that would pleasure Dan.


When Dan came home late, Marcus was sitting in his town house. He had dinner in the oven on low and a bottle of wine open on the table with candles burning. Marcus looked stunning.  He had on a great fitting pair of slacks and a white button down open at the neck and cuffs rolled up. His hair was messed up from running his fingers through it. Dan’s breath caught in his lungs.  He walked over and couldn’t resist reaching up and straightening his hair just a little. He then kissed him.


“I didn’t expect you to be here.”


“I know.  You wouldn’t have come home if you did.”


“Red, that’s not…”


“Dan, we have made love once all week and then you went home to sleep. I wanted to spend time with you.  I will get dinner out of the oven. Hang up your jacket and come sit down.” He ran his hand across Dan’s ass as he walked past.


Dan again couldn’t breath.  It had only been a couple days but it had seemed like weeks since he was with him.  He went in the bathroom and washed his hand. When he came back out Marcus was sitting at the table and two plates of food were on the table.


Once Dan had sat down, Marcus took his hand and brought it to his lips, “We need to talk.”  he looked deep in Dan’s eyes. “I have never loved anyone like I love you. You made a suggestion and after thinking about it, I could see a benefit to it but, Darling Dan, if you prefer I don’t I will call Justin right now. If you have concerns let’s talk about them.”


“Let’s eat and then we can talk.”


“And then we can love?”  Marcus squeezed his hand before letting it go.”


“Oh yes, Red, then we will love.”


After they finished their meal, Dan offered his hand to Marcus who took it.  They sat on the sofa and Dan pulled Marcus close. “I am sorry I have been so difficult this week.  I had no right. I was the one who started this and….” He kissed Marcus. “I’m worried, Red, that you will be with a younger man and find out you don’t want an old man like me. Justin doesn’t have a flaw.”


“You know Justin will never leave Brian. They were made for each other. You know he is safe and once I return you will know I love you and only you but I will cancel right now if you have any doubts.”


“No, go.  You’re right, Justin would never leave Brian and if he gets jealous I can protect you.” For a split second Marcus was nervous, “Relax, Red, if Brian was against it, it wouldn’t happen. And now, I remember something about making love?”


They walked upstairs and then Dan showed Marcus how much he did love him.  By the time they fell asleep Marcus clung to Dan, not sure he could breathe without Dan.  Marcus woke to find Dan’s warm mouth on him. The gentle sucking soon had Marcus climaxing.  Dan kissed him and said, “It’s early. You sleep for another hour or two. I just got called out of town so I will be in touch when I can get service. Have a nice time and, Red, don’t forget how much I love you.”


“Dan, is it something dangerous?”


“Nothing to worry about, Red.”


“I love you, Darling Dan.  Let me know when you are coming home.”


Dan dressed and grabbed the go bag he always kept ready and he was gone.



“Daddy, where are you going with Marcus?”  Brinn crawled on Justin’s lap at the table and put her arms around his neck.


“We are just going to have a boys’ weekend.”


“Well, Dad’s a boy and so is Uncle Dan.”


“Well, if your dad came with us who would take you away for the weekend.”


“Where am I going?”  Brinn looked at Justin with big bright eyes.


“How would you like to go skiing in Colorado with your old dad?”  Brian asked.


“Are you serious? We are going skiing?”  Brinn jumped off Justin’s lap and into Brian’s arms.


He lifted her off the ground and kissed her.  “Shelby is going to help you pack this morning and we will leave after lunch.”


“Now get that little butt back on my lap so I can say goodbye to you.  I will be leaving in a little while.”


Brinn came back to hug Justin.  “I will miss you, Daddy. I hope you and Marcus have the best time in the world.  You should know each other really well by the time you come home.”


“Thank you, Brinny. Now your dad and I have been trying not to kiss too much in front of you but you are going to have to ignore us kissing this time.  Just don’t look out on the porch while we say goodbye.”


“Ok, Daddy, I’ll give you this one.”


Brian picked up Justin’s bag and put his arm around his husband’s waist.  Once they were on the porch, Brian set the bag down on the decking and pulled Justin to him. He brought his lips to Justin’s and gently brushed them over his.  Every pass he added more pressure to the lips and his arm at Justin’s waist pressed him tighter against him. By the time Brian let his arm loosen, Justin’s legs were rubbery. “I will miss you, Sunshine.  Don’t forget where you belong.”


“Oh, Baby, you know my heart will be in Colorado with my family.”  He kissed Brian once more. “You’re my heart.”


“I love you, Sunshine.”  They walked down to the SUV and Brian threw the bag in the back seat. Brian watched the him go and wondered what he had agreed to. Justin's heart might be with his family but his body would be with Marcus.


“Dad, may I have some help, please.”


“Coming, Brinny.” And with that Brian went in to his princess, the only girl who had ever stolen his heart.



Gus spent the day at work but since the weather was not as nice as it had been, he had time to make some phone calls.  He would stop in town and pick up all the things he had ordered throughout the day. And once he found out that Shelby had the afternoon off, he scheduled  three hours at the spa for her. She would have a pedicure, manicure, and massage.


After she had said goodbye to Brian and Brinn, she walked back to their house. She was starting to wonder if she should see a doctor but she couldn’t pinpoint a reason.  It was probably just all the things that had gone on from getting to sick, to her mom’s visit and now never seeing Gus. Plus Gus hadn’t mentioned the wedding since his birthday. She was sure that was all that was causing her blues.


Gus called Shelby hoping she was done with Brinn for the day.  “Hey Shelly. How is your day going?”


“It is going to be a long one without Brinn around.  I was thinking I would do some cooking so I have some freezer meals ready for busy days.”


“Well,  I hope you aren’t too locked into that plan.”


“Why? Are you coming home?”  Her hopes soared.


“I promise to be home by 5:30 but you have appointments at the spa.  I know you have had a lot of stress lately. You have a massage at 1:00, pedicure at 2:00, and manicure at 3:00.”


“Oh, Gussy, that sounds perfect. Thank you, my love. I am sure I will find a way to repay you tonight.”


“I can’t wait, Shelly.  If last night was a preview, I look forward to the main event.”



Justin pulled up to Marcus’ townhouse.  He walked to the door and knocked. Marcus looked a little nervous and yet excited as he opened the door.  


“Sorry, I won’t be long.  I had a phone call I couldn’t ignore.”


“There is no rush.” Justin reached to give him their normal greeting of a hug but this time he brought his mouth to Marcus and ever so gently brushed his lips against his. “Marcus, we are taking this as slow as you want.  I kind of thought we would mostly get to know each other better tonight. There is no pressure and no rules.”


Just that kiss shook him up a bit.  “I’ll go grab my bag.” he said as he went upstairs.


Justin watched him walk upstairs.  At least Dan and Marcus had sex recently.  He could tell from Marcus’ walk. He had to smile.  He could still feel Brian buried in him. God, he loved that man.  This weekend would be fun and it would be good for Brian and Brinn to have time alone.  


“I’m ready, I hope.” Marcus came down the stairs.  Justin looked at him and again kissed him. Marcus tensed.


“Marcus, you are going to have to get used to that because I love to kiss. If this makes you nervous, we will have a great time talking this weekend but it won’t go much further. Can I try this again?”


Marcus nodded as Justin’s mouth again came to his. This time Marcus relaxed and soon both men were enjoying themselves.  Finally, Justin pulled away. “Well, you definitely know how to kiss! Dan is a very lucky man.”


“Justin, do you think we can not bring up our families this weekend.  Then I start….”



“Understood.  I know I will get at least one call a night and I will just go to another space when it comes in, Ok?”


“That sounds good.  Dan left on a business trip this morning and he said his service will be spotty but if he calls I will do the same thing.”


“Marcus, just relax.  I don’t bite often but if I do I promise you will enjoy it.” Justin saw his reaction.  “I’m sorry, I don’t want to make you more nervous. I promise we will take this very slow and just let me know if I do something that makes you uncomfortable. This should be very enjoyable for both of us.”  


As they drove the two hours to the B&B they talked about family and upbringing.  Marcus brought up his mother’s campaign and that he was nervous about this weekend coming out.


“Marcus,  we are the only guests here this weekend and the owner is very discreet.  No one will see us. At least I hope no one will see us. I didn’t bring much in the line of clothes. I am most comfortable with just my robe.” Justin reached over and stroked Marcus’ face.  “You are beautiful, Marcus. I can’t wait to see the rest of you.”


“Justin have you always been so free with your sexuality?”


“I met Brian before my 18th birthday.  He taught me so much including how to be the best homosexual I can be. I hope I have lived up to that.”  Justin casually took his hand and kissed it. “I hope you can feel comfortable soon.”


Justin turned off the main road and drove down several back roads.  Finally, the road ended and the men got out. “It is just a short walk now.  You can see this isn’t going to be a place people find easily. It is monitored, too.  They know we are here.” Justin took his hand and lead him down a path. Very soon the view was amazing.  They were high on a cliff and could see the ocean for miles. Justin’s arm went around his waist. “Now this is a view.” He dropped his bag and then took Marcus’ bag from him.  He faced him and Marcus picked up on the cues. He had a gorgeous man wanting a kiss. He couldn’t deny the attraction and he encircled Justin’s waist and lowered his mouth down to his. By the time they separated both men were flushed.


“Oh god, this is going to be a great weekend,” Justin said as he ran a finger down Marcus’ cheek.


They picked up their bags and walked the last few feet to the door.  Soon they were in their room. They would not leave until Monday morning.  The room was actually a lower level built into the cliff so the view from the bed would show sunset spectacularly. There was a balcony extending beyond the cliff that had a fireplace and an oversized bathtub.  Marcus stood on the balcony with the chilly sea breeze blowing over his face. Justin joined him. He gently pressed his body against him as his hand resting on Marcus’ crotch. He didn’t do anything with it but the heat of his hand slowly seeped through the fabric and Marcus began to respond.


“It’s chilly out here.  Let’s go and sit by the fire. We could have some brandy to warm up.”  Justin sat on the rug in front of the fireplace and Marcus joined him.  “Marcus, I don’t want you to think you don’t have a say in this. If you want to try something, ask.  If you want me to stop doing something, tell me. But I can tell it will be too warm this close with this on,” Justin tugged off his long sleeved shirt.  He reached over and touched the buttons on Marcus’ shirt. “May I?” Marcus nodded and Justin deliberately took his time as he pulled the shirt tails out and then undid the buttons.  Next, he untied the cuffs. Justin’s hands slipped under the shirt at the shoulders and let the fabric fall away from his shoulders. Justin’s hand trailed down Marcus’ chest and then followed the trail of hair to his belly button. “You are beautiful, Marc.  May I call you that?” Marcus nodded, unable to speak as Justin’s fingers teased the trail of hair that dipped below his waist.


“Justin, I’m not sure….”


“Marc, how about no penetration tonight.  Hands and mouths to entice but nothing more or at least let’s try it.  If something more happens, we will be in agreement but for now, lay down. You need to relax.” Justin guided him to his stomach and then straddled him. He worked the muscles.  His skin was smooth like Brian’s. He just worked the muscles and when he hit a tight spot he rubbed it out and then kissed the spot.


 Marcus moaned as Justin’s hands began to massage his upper thighs. Marcus turned over and undid his fly. He pulled his pants off and then laid back on his stomach.


Justin continued.  He started at Marcus’ knees and pressed hard with the heel of his hands, moving them up.  His thumbs traveled between Marcus’ thighs and Justin heard him audibly gasp as his thumbs began to stroke his perineum through his briefs.


“Justin, stop please. I am not sure I can….”


“Why should you stop? There is nothing wrong with cumming when it feels good.”  Justin’s hands slid between Marcus’ legs again and that was all it took for Marcus to climax. Justin laid down next to Marcus and put an arm around him.  “You don’t have to have sex to connect.”


Marcus turned to face Justin and this time he moved closer.  His lips brushed over Justin’s. “Thank you for helping me relax.  It really did feel beyond amazing. I will definitely try that on Dan.”


“But Dan isn’t here right now.” Justin moved a millimeter closer and Marcus reached out for him.  He pulled him close and kissed him. When there lips separated Justin moved his pelvis so they could feel each other through their briefs.  Marcus groaned when he felt Justin rock hard next to him. Justin took Marcus’ hand and pressed it against his cock and when Marcus slid his hand past the waistband of his briefs and gently grazed Justin’s waiting cock. Justin wiggled out of his shorts and lay on his back.


“You are so beautiful.” Marcus’ hand trailed down Justin’s body and when as he grazed Justin’s cock again.  He then slowly moved his mouth to it and kissed it gently before getting up and going into the bedroom.



Brian and Brinn boarded the plane for the short flight to Aspen.  Brinn was so excited she wasn’t sure how to control her energy. Brian suggested they play cards so they sat at the table and as Brian passed out the cards Brinn looked at him quizzically.  


“Dad, why is Daddy with Marcus this weekend?  What are they doing?”


A shadow crossed Brian’s face for just a second. “Well, you know Dan and I are best friends besides your daddy so we thought it would be nice if our loves became best friends.”


“Dad, I think you’re blowing smoke.  They could be best friends at our place or at his place. They didn’t have to go away to do that.” Brinn said in a bratty tone.


“Well, maybe they were afraid Dan and I would talk too much,” Brian said cockily back at her.


“Now that I would believe! Daddy, can we just not play cards and can I sit on your lap for a while?”


“I would love that, Sweetie.”


After Brinn was comfortable she started stroking his face as she laid her head on his shoulder, “I know you are lying to me, but that’s Ok because I’m a kid.  But Daddy,” again using her normal name for Justin, she said, “my imagination might be worse than the truth.” Brian’s eyes got really big. “Just kidding, Dad.  You are lying but there must be a reason. You could have just said I am a kid and it isn’t for me to know.”


“It’s none of your business, Brinn.” Brian pulled his daughter close and kissed her soft blond curls. “I love you so much.”


“I love you too, Daddy.” She reached up and stroked his face and then she started to swirl her finger around a curl in his ‘just a little too long’ hair until her eyes fluttered closed.


As Brian held her close he wondered if she really did have ideas what Justin was going.  Back in the day he had encouraged Justin to see other people. Now the jealousy was nagging at him. He would not allow this for anyone other than Dan and Marcus.


When the pilot let them know they were ready to land Brian slipped Brinn into her own seat and tied the seatbelt.  “Are we there?”


“Yes, Brinny, we are.  We can choose where to go to dinner and then early bed because tomorrow will be a big day on the slopes. I better text your daddy and let him know we landed.”


“Are Daddy and Marcus going to be traveling or be at the same place all weekend?”


“I am sure they are at the location they will spend the weekend at.  He is very safe. He will worry about us on the slopes.”


“Then I will text him and let him know we are here.  What time are you calling him tonight? I know you will.”


“Tell your dad I will call him at 9:00 his time.”


Brinn texted Justin and Gus.  ‘We are in Aspen. Miss you both. Daddy, Dad will call you at 9:00 PDT.’




Justin had put on his robe while Marcus was in the bathroom and when Marcus came out of the bathroom he had a robe on too. They sat on the sofa together, chatting.  Justin told Marcus about some of the escapades he and Brian had gotten into when they were young. They talked about Rage and the early days. Long ago Michael and he had turned it over to other animators.  Michael still approved each edition but Justin was out of it except for the use of his name.

As they talked  Justin heard a text come in and knew it was from Brinn.  He picked up his phone, “Well, my family is safely in Aspen.  Well, part of my family. Of course Gus and Shelby are at the vineyard.I am a very lucky man.”


“Yes, you are. I know both of your children are both of yours but it is obvious that Gus is Brian’s and Brinn is yours.  I know the story about Gus because I met them when Gus was sick but may I ask about Brinn’s mom? Did you have a surrogate? I would love to have a child someday but I have no idea what Dan thinks about that.  We haven’t talked about kids yet. We haven’t talked marriage yet.”


Justin gave Dan the short version of Brinn’s existence and then the problems they had with Tina later.  He also mentioned the worries he had about Brinn wanting a relationship soon. Marcus jumped when there was a knock on the door.


“It is just dinner,” Justin laid a hand on his arm.  “No one except Dan and Brian know where we are. Coming.” He called.  Standing he tightened his belt and walked to the door. No one was standing there but there was a cart with their meal on it.  Justin pulled it into the room and took the time to set up a romantic table. He lit candles and put the flower in the middle. He walked over and took Marcus’ hand.  “Dinner is served. Before we sit I just want to let you know that Brian is calling around 9:00.”


Marcus nodded.  “No problem.” He reached out and touched Justin’s cheek and then stepped toward him.  “I don’t want this to be awkward.” He put a hand on either side of Justin's face and kissed him.  Justin pressed his body fully against Marcus and came back with a kiss of his own.


“Let’s eat.  We have lots of time for that.”



Gus arrived home at 5:30 with a dozen roses and dinner from the Chinese restaurant.  Shelby heard him enter and said she would be right down. She was trying to put on a sexy dress but she didn’t feel right in any of them.  She felt bloated. It had to be all the birthday cake and amazing food she had been eating. Back to exercising for her.” She pulled a dress down over her head and it was skin tight but it fit.  She looked in the mirror. Well it would have to do.


“My god, Shelly, you look…..wow!”


“Thank you, Gus, for my day, for coming home on time. For,” Gus handed her the flowers. “You are just so sweet.  I have been pampered all afternoon.”


“It isn’t over yet.  I plan to pamper you all night. And may I say your curves are working that dress. I am thinking….” He set the food and the flowers down. He pulled her to him and his hand went under the hem and found what he was looking for.  She was not wearing underwear and his hand slithered between her legs. “God, Shelly, I want you. I need you. With his free hand he took one of hers and laid it on his crotch. His cock was straining to get free.


As he began to stroke her already wet center,  she undid his fly and shoved his pants down. Her breath was already labored from his ministrations.  He quickly undid her zipper and pulled the dress over head leaving her naked. He gently lifted her onto the dining room table and as he laid her down his mouth lowered on one of her breasts. For a brief moment, he knew these were two of the reasons he loved women. His talented tongue brought her to the edge of sanity. His hand was at the other breast playing with the nipple. Before he had even entered her she cried out in her first orgasm. After giving her a couple seconds he slid into her.  He put one hand on each breast and a thumb on each nipple. He had the oddest feeling her breasts were bigger than they used to be but he loved it. She could use a couple more pounds. He loved her curves. He moved slowly in and out trying to keep control but she was already beginning to thrash under him on the verge of cumming again. He grabbed her hips and thrust over and over until he filled her.


Later, they sat on the floor in the living room.  A fire raged and they ate out of the take out boxes.  “Shel, you will be happy to know, the house was closed in today.  We should be able to get the office building closed in by Wednesday.  After that, I will do my best to be home by 6:30 every night? Does that sound fair?”


She laid a hand on his cheek and kissed him.  “That sounds more than fair. Have I told you lately, Mr. Kinney how much I love you and how excited I am to be Mrs. Kinney sometime. You still want me as Mrs. Kinney, don’t you?”


“Oh, Shelly, you are the only one I want as my Mrs. Kinney.”


“You hadn’t brought up the wedding for a while.  I was afraid after your birthday…”


“I admit I will always have an attraction to Jamie.  He was my first but you will be my last.” He reached out and stroked her breast through her dress. He reached around and unzipped the dress for the second time.  She sighed as he did it.


“I promise I will lose this extra weight.  Between your birthday and Brenda’s cooking I have obviously been overdoing it.”


“I love your curves.” Once he had tossed the dress to the side he gently kissed each breast.  “Promise me you will never lose these. I am very attached to them.” As his mouth came down on the nipple, he raked his teeth gently over the breast and then sucked on the nipple and she cried out.  A shiver ran through her and she flinched.”


“Did I bite too hard? I’m sorry.” he licked the nipple several times and soon she was shivering again but not from pain.  “What do you say we take this upstairs?” They grabbed the remaining food containers, tossed them in the refrigerator and ran upstairs.



Brian sat in his room waiting for the time to move.  He kept picturing Justin in the B&B with Marcus. He put the bourbon bottle up to his lips and took a long drag from it.  At five minutes before 10:00 he made the call.


Justin and Marcus had eaten dinner and then spent time talking and touching on the couch. Justin was stroking places he enjoyed being touched but as it neared 8:30 he looked at a very frustrated Marcus.  He had said they weren’t going to have actual sex tonight but he was rethinking that. Justin kissed him once more. “My call is going to come in soon. Marcus, decide what you do and don’t want tonight.” Justin’s hand slipped between his legs and he softly ran his finger along his perineum a few strokes.  “I know what I want,” Justin stated and then he walked to the small sitting room to the side and waited for the phone to ring.


“Hey, Baby, how is Colorado? How’s our girl?”


“I wish you were here, Sunshine.  I can almost feel your….”


“I miss you, too, Bri.”


“Brinn is trying to figure out what you are doing with Marcus. That is the last thing I want to think about. Why the hell did I agree on this?”


“Because you know I only love you and we are helping out our friends.”


“And you want to drive me totally insane with jealousy.”


“Well, if that happens as a side effect, I will take anything you have to offer when we are back together.  Be careful on the slopes. Can we talk the same time tomorrow night?”


“I will plan on it. Sunshine, don’t forget who you love.”


“Brian, that will never happen.  You know that, right?”


“I do but I know you are in a private room for the main purpose of screwing a good looking, young man.”


“Baby,  I am showing him some tricks he can use and feel comfortable with Dan.  But if you want me to remind you how good it feels to have me stroke your taint…”


Brian groaned. “You’re killing me, Sunshine.”


“I have to go, Baby.  Kiss our girl for me. I will talk to you tomorrow evening. I love you.”  


“Love you more than life.” Brian said as the phone went dead.  He brought the bottle back up to his lips and tipped it.



Justin walked back into the bedroom and Marcus was laying naked on the bed.  Justin dropped his robe and walked over to where he lay and sat down on the edge of the bed. He laid his hand on Marcus chest and as he did, Marcus brought his hand to the back of Justin’s head and brought it down to him.Justin let him take the lead and soon he was fully erect.  He playfully crawled over Marcus to lay on the other side of him.


“So what would you like to do?” Justin smiled up at Marcus.


“Justin, can I try somethings and you can tell me how to do it better? Or what else I could try to make it more pleasurable.”


“My body is yours to play with.”


Marcus laid on his side facing Justin.   His fingers roamed over Justin, first playing with his nipples and then brought his mouth to one.  Justin felt his cock responding as Marcus continued downward. Soon Marcus was playing with his pubic hair,  tugging it gently. At one point he accidently pulled hard and Justin shuttered, nearly cumming. The first drops of precum appeared on the head of his dick and Marcus moved in licking it up with his tongue.  Leaving his mouth close to Justin’s cock he moved his hand between Justin’s legs. Justin bent one leg giving him all the access he needed. He stroked the tender skin and then began moving his finger up the valley between his cheeks.  Justin knew when Marcus kept brushing over his bud he wasn’t going to last long.


“Marcus, add pressure, I”  with that his finger slipped in. “You know where the prosta… Oh ya, you know….” Marcus mouth came down on Justin’s throbbing dick and as he rubbed Justin’s prostate he exploded into Marcus’ mouth.


Justin told him what he liked as he climaxed and Marcus followed his leading bringing Justin even more pleasure.  He almost shouted to spank him but he remembered his promise to Brian. He would tell him about his fetish later. He was pretty sure Dan wasn’t into that but maybe he would see if it did anything for Marcus later. Justin and Marcus lay in each other’s arms until they both slept.


When Gus and Shelby finished making love for the third time, she fell asleep immediately.  Gus’ hand rested on one of her breasts. He wondered if a woman’s breast ‘gained weight when a woman did because her breasts were definitely bigger and as he stroked it’s nipple he heard Shelby respond in her sleep.  He moved his hand away so he didn’t keep stroking her there. His hand rested on her stomach and just as his eyes drifted shut they flew open. It all made sense. It couldn’t be anything else. Did she know? Gus held his hand on her stomach.  Unless he was missing something, he was going to be a father.



Brian woke up to blond curls laying on his chest, and a soft voice saying, “Dad, are you awake? Are we going to go skiing soon?”


Brian’s arms wrapped around her and he pulled her close.  “Give me a few minutes.” He reached for a bottle of water but it was empty.  “Shit.”


“Are you looking for some of this?”  She handed him a bottle of water from behind her.  “Figured you would be dehydrated after drinking last night.”


Brian unscrewed the top and drank most of the bottle down.  Then Brinn handed him a bottle of painkillers. He took some. “Thank you, Brinny.”


“Did you talk to Daddy last night? Was he alright? Did he miss us?”


“He missed us terribly but he is having a good time and he said we should enjoy skiing today. You go put on your ski clothes and I will get dressed, too.  Meet you in the living room in 15 minutes.” Brinn ran out of the room. Brian reached down and rubbed his morning hard on. Damn, he missed Sunshine.


Brinn and Brian ate a quick breakfast and then they hit the slopes.



Marcus woke up to the feel of Justin’s mouth on his cock. He then realized Justin’s finger was working on his asshole and after a little discomfort he had begun to stroke the interior walls.  Justin tasted precum.


“Hold on, Marcus. If you can learn to postpone ejaculating the benefits are amazing. Hold on as long as you can and tell me when you can’t hold on any longer.  Justin continued to lightly suck Marcus and moved ever so slightly within his rectum, letting him know it was still there but not stimulating too much.


A few short minutes later Marcus whimpered.  “I can’t….”


At the same moment Justin sucked and thrust a second finger in with all his might.  Marcus cried out as wave after wave ran through him. Before he could regain his faculties, Justin positioned himself behind him and in one glorious push, he entered Marcus, burying himself up to his balls. Although he had nothing left, Marcus climaxed again.  After Marcus dozed off, Justin got up and notified the kitchen breakfast could be sent up in 30 minutes. He got in the shower and cleaned up for the morning.



Gus lay awake most of the night, first holding his hand on Shelby’s stomach and then he got up and paced.  Finally he got dressed and left a note on the mirror, ‘went for a run’. He did run but as soon as he thought it was late enough he sat on his dads’ porch and called Tyler.  


“Gus, it’s a little early isn’t it?”


Gus could here Molly giggling in the background and then let out a little cry.


“I’m sorry, Tyler.  Call me when you’re done.” Tyler wasn’t what was in Gus’ voice but he had never heard it there before.


“Can you give me half an hour?  Better yet, why don’t I bring Molly and Paul out for a visit and you and I can take a ride to Dan’s place. Let’s say about 10:00?  I would love to see it and we will have lots of time to talk.”


Gus knew he was asking Molly’s permission in the silences.  “Thanks, Tyler. See you then.”


“Oh, Gus, Molly says we’ll stop by the bakery and bring brunch after I finish making love to her.”


Gus had to smile a little, “Thanks,” he said as the call was ended.


Shelby was standing in the bathroom when Gus returned home. He walked up behind her and pressed himself against her.  “Good morning, future Mrs. Kinney,” he turned her and kissed her so gently she opened her eyes to make sure he was real.  


“Oh, Gus, I love you.” She crushed his lips with hers as she undid his fly. She dropped her robe and Gus looked at her breasts.  Those would soon be feeding their child. He kissed the top of each breast as she pushed his pants down to the floor. He turned her around and ever so gently entered her slit, knowing at this angle her clit was always stimulated.  It only took a few strokes before she cried out, clamping tightly around his manhood. He removed himself and picked her up. He kissed her again. “Bath or shower?”


“Only if you choose shower.  We are getting company at 10:00 so we don’t have time for more fun and games.”


“Company?”


“Yes, I talked to Tyler and he thought it would be nice if they would come out for brunch.  Paul misses you and so does Molly. They are bringing the food so we just need to be ready by the time they get here.”


“Oh, I am guessing we have time for a little game in the shower I think but you’re right not the tub.”


Gus was so fascinated by her growing breasts he latched onto them, first one and then the other and she seemed baffled as to why it was affecting her so quickly.  She swore she could feel him lick her clit when he brushed her nipple. She climaxed twice in the shower.


“Gus, maybe you should finish and get out of here or I may never stop….what is going on with me? I just can’t get enough of you.”  


Gus kissed her once more and then did as she asked.  She helped him wash his hair and then sent him out so she could finish herself.


Shelby was so happy to see Paul.  She had missed that little boy. After eating the men said they were going to go to Dan’s site so Gus could show Tyler around.  Tyler pulled Molly into his arms. “Don’t forget me while I’m gone, Taylor.”


“After this morning I don’t think that would be possible.” Molly laughed as they kissed and the men left.



Brian  and Brinn took a break from skiing early  afternoon to have some lunch. After they sat down Brian left her sitting at the table while he went to the bathroom.  She insisted she would be fine and a couple of women who had tried to flirt with him earlier said they would keep an eye on her.  


As Brian came out of the bathroom he had the feeling he was being watched. He turned toward the bar and there sat Tina. He swore under his breath. He took a deep breath and walked over to her stool. “Tina,” Brian nodded.


“Oh, come on, Brian, you can do better than that,” she reached out and he hugged her.  “Is Justin here with you?”


“No, he was busy this weekend. Tina, I need to get back to…”


“You are here with another man?”


“No, Tina, I am not here with another man.”


“Of course, you are here with your children! Where are they?”


“Well, Gus is with his fiance back in California, but yes, Brinn is here and I need to get back to her.”


“Brian, I have to see Tia.  Please have dinner with me or I will make a scene.”


“Of course you will.  Scenes are what you do best.  Call me after 5:00 and we will set something up.  I will unblock your number.” Brian brushed past her and back into the dining room where Brinn was looking for him.


“Dad, what took you so long?  I almost sent out a search party.”


Brian kissed the top of her head.  “I’m sorry. I ran into someone I know.”  Before Brinn could ask who, their food was delivered. When they were finished eating they went out for one more run for the day.  Brinn had gotten quite good and for the last run of the day Brian took her on a more difficult run. By the time they got to the end they were both worn out. They took their skis off and returned them to the spot that would keep them until they flew home in the morning.  Brian picked Brinn up and carried her back to the lodge.


“Daddy, I can walk,” she said softly but not too convincingly. When they got to the lodge and got out of the snow gear Brinn willing went into Brian’s arms.  He carried her into their room and laid her down on her bed. It was 4:30. She had plenty of time to sleep and hour or so before dinner which they would have to have with Tina.


At 5:00 on the dot his phone rang.  “Yes,” Brian answered.


“Brian, when would you like to meet?”


“20 years sounds good to me.” Brian replied.


Tina laughed a bit. “What time would you like to meet, and where?”


“Let’s say 6:30.  You tell me what is a good place for us to take Brinn. She is taking a nap now.  We had a big day. She is very tired.”


Tina named a place.  “I will make the reservations.  They always have a table for my family.”  


“Oh, I am sure they do, Tina.” Brian replied unimpressed. “We will be there.”  Brian wanted to talk to Justin before dinner. He texted him and asked him to call if he saw this message.  He then set an alarm and shut his eyes for a bit.

Tyler and Gus drove over to the worksite in Tyler’s vehicle.  Gus was exceptionally quiet until they arrived. As the men got out of the vehicle, Tyler stopped walking.  “Gus, what’s eating you? Why did you call me this morning?”


Gus took a deep breath, “I think Shelby’s pregnant.  She hasn’t said anything and I’m not sure it has dawned on her yet.  You dated a pregnant woman. What were the signs before she was showing?”


“Wow, Gus, I don’t know if I should say congratulations or not since I don’t know if you two are wanting kids yet.  But when Peggy Sue was pregnant she was really moody. I remember she cried if I looked at her wrong and physically, she started filling out in all the best places.”


“Was she more sensitive when you….well, made out of made love?”


“She definitely had quicker orgasms at first especially.  The doctor told us that was normal for some women because of the hormone changes.”


“It’s safe to have sex, right? I mean orgasms don’t hurt the baby?”


Tyler had to laugh, “Gus, you don’t think couples go 10 months without sex do you? What are you thinking, Gus?”


“I am scared.  I, I love Shelly with my whole heart but I just turned 21. Am I ready to be a husband and father?”


“Gus, you are going to be a fantastic father and husband.  Timing might not be good, it wasn’t when my daughter was born, but I loved that little girl so much.  I would have and still would do anything for that little girl.”


“I’m sorry, Tyler.  I should have known it wasn’t a good idea. I didn’t mean to bring up bad memories.”


“Gus, I’m fine and Molly and I are here for you, for both of you.  Whatever the two of you decide, we are here.”


“You don’t think she will want an abortion do you?”  Gus asked Tyler earnestly.


“Gus, she would never stop a pregnancy that the two of you created. She loves you too much.”


They changed the subject and Gus started showing him around the house and the office building next door. This would be the headquarters for Reed Investigations.  Tyler would be working out of this office, not that he would be out here every day. He looked at the surroundings outside and said, “Not a bad place to work out of.  It is gorgeous here.”

“It really is. I suppose we should head back to my place.  Gus pointed it out from where they stood. Dan and Pops own all the land between there and here.  Obviously, most of it is our vineyards but I bet someday we will have a road linking the two. Tyler, what do I do?  Do I tell her I think she’s pregnant or do I wait until she figures it out?”


“Gus, wait a few days.  If the right moment comes you’ll know it.  More than likely she will figure it out. You could always buy a pregnancy test and keep it on hand for the day she realizes it.” They climbed back into the vehicle and headed toward the vineyard.  The couples spent a good part of the day together. They realized this was the last weekend before they would be spending their Friday and Saturday evenings at the wine bar.


They had dinner together and then Tyler and Molly left with a sleepy Paul.  They were barely in the car before Molly said, “So what’s up with Gus? What did he want to talk to you about?


“Molly, did Shelby say anything about thinking she is pregnant?”


“Shelby pregnant? She didn’t say anything to me.”


“Gus is sure she is but she hasn’t figured it out yet.”


“She did say she had gained weight during the birthday parties we had. And I noticed her adjusting her bra like it wasn’t fitting right.  Shelby’s pregnant! No, we can’t jump to conclusions but this is so exciting!” Molly looked over at Tyler, “Gus does want the baby doesn’t he?”


“He admits he wasn’t planning this early but of course he will love their child. I say we don’t say a word to anyone until they talk to us about it.”

“I agree. So what advice did you give him.  I told him he didn’t need my advice. Although, I did tell him to buy a pregnancy test.  Shelby doesn’t get to town often so if she realizes it, I thought it might be nice to have it on hand.”


“I love you, Tyler.  That is great advice.”


“I love you, Taylor.  I hope to be loving a lot more of you in an hour or so.”


“I think I can arrange that.”



Justin and Marcus spent the day in and out of the bed.  They watched a movie and played a bit. Late afternoon the sun hit the balcony so they filled the oversized clawfoot tub that sat out there and got into it.  Justin sat with his back against the tub and had Marcus sit between his legs, lying back against him. Justin caressed him, gently.


“I didn’t know a bath could be so enjoyable.”


“If you don’t already have one planned I would put a big tub in the master. It is a great way to relax or reconnect.  It doesn’t have to be sexual but I bet most times it will end up making you feel amazing.” As they talked and touched, Justin’s arms were wrapped tightly around Marcus’ waist.


“Justin, this may sound stupid but how do you make love in the tub?”


“Trust me, there are several ways,” before they got out of the tub Marcus was well aware of the flexibility you have in a tub this size.



While Marcus was rinsing off in the shower, Justin saw Brian’s text.  He called Brian, “Oh Sunshine, I’m so glad you called.” The tension was obvious in Brian’s voice.


“Baby, what is it? Is Brinn alright?”


“Sunshine, we ran into Tina.”


“WHAT! How the hell….”


“I don’t know.  At first I thought it was just coincidence but now I wonder if somehow… I don’t know but we are having dinner together.”


“Why the hell are you having dinner with her?  Cancel. Just don’t show up. Get the pilot to fly out tonight!”


“Sunshine, I hate her as much as you do but our daughter wants a relationship with her. I haven’t even talked to her about it yet.  In fact, I need to get her up now. I will call you at the same time tonight. How is your weekend going?


“We’re fucking, a lot.”  Justin took a deep breath, “Baby, I’m sorry.   I didn’t mean to say that.”


“I’ll call you later,” and the call was disconnected.


“Damn!” Justin shouted.


Marcus stepped into the sitting room, “Justin, is something wrong?” Marcus moved toward him and put his arm around him.  “What is it?”


“My daughter’s mother found them in Colorado. She is a fucking lunatic. Damn it!  God you need to distract me.” Justin stormed across the room. He picked up his bag and pulled out multiple toys, throwing them on the bed.  “Marcus, I am going to tell you something that not many people know. I like things a little rough. Nothing crazy. And when I am stressed I need a relief.  I want you to use these on me. Anyway you want. I know you won’t endanger me in any way. Please, don’t be gentle. I want to take it.” For the next two hours Marcus investigated Justin’s body using all the toys.  



Brian woke Brinn up and told her to dress nice for dinner.  “What is special about dinner? I thought I could eat pizza in my pajamas.”


“Brinn, remember I said I ran into someone at lunch?”


“Yes,” something flashed across her face.


“Have you been in touch with Tina again?


Brinn looked down at her hands. “I have, Dad.  When you said we were coming to Colorado I got excited and texted her.”


“Your phone has blocks put on it.  You aren’t supposed to be able to text or call her number.”


“Dad, I overrode that protection app long ago.  But, I promise I hadn’t contacted her until now.”


“Oh, Brinn. What are we going to do with you?”


Brinn’s lip started quivering. “I’m sorry, Dad. I didn’t mean to cause any problems.”


Brian pulled her into his arms.  “You just should have asked me. It was just such a surprise. Now get dressed.  We are meeting her for dinner.”


“Thanks, Dad. I promise not to be a brat tonight.”


“I know, Sweetheart, and I understand why you want to spend time with her.  If it goes well maybe we will try to set up some visitation. I want you to have the best life possible. If your mom can keep you safe we will think about spending some time with her. Oh, Brinn, phone please.”


“But Dad,” Brinn pouted but handed it over.


“I’m sorry, Brinn, but you will have to earn it back. You did do something on purpose that you knew was not allowed.”


Brian put an automatic response on Brinn’s text.  All it said was, ‘My dad has my phone’. He had barely finished adding the message when Brinn received a text. ‘Tia, can’t wait to see you. Hope we have time alone’.  Brian read it and mumbled out loud. “Not on your life, bitch.”


Brinn came out looking beautiful.  “Brinny, you look so pretty.”


“Can you take a picture of me and send it to Daddy? I miss him so much.”  


“Sure, Sweetie.”  He took a picture and sent it with the message, ‘someone is missing her daddy’.  “Are you ready to leave?” Brinn nodded enthusiastically. He was glad one of them were looking forward to this.


When they arrived at the restaurant Tina was already there.  Brian never left them alone but he did let them do most of the talking.  When Brinn could barely keep her head up Brian said it was time for them to leave.  


“Brian, can I talk to you for a minute?” Tina asked.


“Brinn, why don’t you use the bathroom and wash those sticky hands.  I can see the door from here. Make sure you lock the door so no one can come in on you.”


“Tell me when you are done talking about me,”  Brinn mumbled as she walked away.


“Talk fast, Tina.  She won’t be gone long and then I am taking my daughter to the hotel so she can sleep.”


“Why do you have her phone?” was the first thing she asked.


“Do you really want to get into something that small when we have maybe five minutes? But if you must know, it is because she texted you without permission.”


“You would have never let her!” Tina said angrily.  


“You’re right but I would have texted you if she had asked. Now, if that is all you want to talk about…”


“No, sorry, I want a relationship with my daughter.”


“Hm, I don’t see your name on any of the parental documents any more.  Seems like the court decided that.”


“Brian, please.  I want to get to know this beautiful, brilliant girl.”


“Are you still married? Do you have any stability going on?”


“My husband has been sick but, Brian, I have my life together right now. I want her to get to know my other children.  She has two more siblings she hasn’t met. I want Matti to be involved, too.”


“I have nothing to say about Matti.”


“But Brian you could, if things go well with Brinn….”


Brinn opened the door and walked toward them.  “I will talk to Justin.” He nodded at Tina and then turned toward Brinn.  “Say goodbye to Tina, Sweetie. You need to get to bed.”


Tina pulled Brinn onto her lap and talked too softly for Brian to hear her.  Brinn wrapped her arms around Tina’s neck and kissed her. When she let go and turned to Brian, he saw the tears running down her face. Brian picked her up and she buried her face on his shoulder. Brian nodded to Tina and they left.



Marcus was amazed at the size of toys Justin could handle.  He was careful and aware of Justin’s responses but nothing seemed to be too much for him.  After Marcus had tried out all of the devices Justin looked at him.


“Fuck me, Marcus. Be aggressive.  Make me cry out for mercy.” Justin dropped his chest to the mattress with his ass in the air.


“Justin, I could never….”


Justin got up on his knees and turned toward Marcus.  He reached for him and pulled him in for a kiss. “Marcus, just take control.  Remember, I am loose so you can thrash me. I want to feel used when you are done. I know this isn’t for everyone but for a change and it does wonders for me.”


“Then get that ass in the air,” Marcus said as seriously as he could.  Both men started laughing until Marcus thrust into him. Then, Justin cried out instead. “Oh shit!”


When Justin and Marcus had climaxed, Marcus removed his condom and added it to the growing pile of them in the garbage.  They both collapsed onto the bed. Justin slipped out of the bed near 9:00 and waited for Brian’s call. As he sat down in the sitting room, he did so gently.  Marcus was a fast learner. He knew it wasn’t likely Dan would get into this kind of stuff but just learning about the different toys and their uses should give him lots of ideas.  Marcus was smart and creative.


The phone vibrated and Justin instantly answered, “Baby, I am so sorry for what I said earlier.  I was just so frustrated that I wasn’t there to be with the two of you and the bitch hovering.”


“Brinn texted her.  That’s how she knew we were in the city.”


“Damn, how did she….”


“She admitted she disabled the app she wasn’t supposed to be able to get around. Sunshine, she wants to spend time with her mom.”


“Tina is a psychotic bitch…”


“Justin, you would have given anything to have a relationship with your dad.”


“No,  I would never give up you and that’s what he couldn’t deal with.”


“Oh Sunshine, I love you.  I miss you so much. God, I don’t know if I can make it until Monday.”


“How is Brinn after seeing Tina?”


“We will talk when you get home.  There is too much to talk about.”


“Have you heard from Dan? I don’t think Marcus has.”


“No.  Tell Marcus he just needs a little space.  He will be home soon. Dan just needs to work things out alone.”


“I should let you go.  You are flying home in the morning.”


“Sunshine?” Brian said with a note of  melancholy.


“Yes, Baby?”


“I miss you so much.”


“Soon Baby.   Can you take Tuesday off?”


“I have already cleared my schedule.”


Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 15


Brian and Brinn woke early and left for the airport.  Brinn had fallen asleep on the way from the restaurant so she hadn’t asked Brian any questions but once they got on the plane she started looking for answers.


“Dad, do I get to see my mom again soon? What did you talk about when I went to the bathroom?”


“Your daddy and I will discuss it when he gets home tomorrow.  And you aren’t off the hook, yet, for that stunt you pulled. You  know we put restrictions on your phone for your safety, not because we were trying to be mean.  You know your mom tried to steal you once. That would kill your daddy and me.”


“Mom wouldn’t do that anymore and besides, I’m old enough to say no now.”  Brinn climbed into Brian’s lap. “I love you, and Daddy, and Gus, but I love my mom, too. Without her I wouldn’t be here.”  She stroked his face and kissed his cheeks.



“Brinn, your daddy and I will talk about it when he gets home.”


“But Dad…”


“Brinn, enough.” Brian’s voice had a bite to it.


Brinn knew she may have gone a step too far.  She snuggled into Brian’s arms and he kissed the top of her head and held her close.



Gus woke up Sunday morning and texted Brian, ‘Pops, when will you be home? I need to talk’. He then told Shelby he had to pick up a few things in town.  Shelby said she was going to sleep a little longer. She didn’t know why she was so tired lately but Gus told her to relax and he would be back later.


When Brian and Brinn landed, Brian was notified he had a message.  He read what Gus had texted. It sounded serious. He called Gus, “Hey, Gus,, what’s up? We just landed.  Can you pick us up?”


“I am in town picking up a few things.  I should be there in less than a half hour.”


“I missed you, son.  See you then.”


As soon as Gus pulled up, Brinn threw herself at him. He picked her up and swung her around. Brinn whispered, “Dad’s a little mad at me.  I texted my mom.” Gus’ eyes got big.


“I bet he didn’t like that too much.”


“But I got to have dinner with her last night.” She said as he set her down.  She winked at him.


Gus needed to tell Pops about this.  If they didn’t let her see Tina, he was worried what Brinn would do to see her.  Once they stopped at the house, Brinn ran off to tell Chantel about her ski trip. Gus carried in the ski equipment and put it in a storage closet and then he went to his dads’ room to find Brian.  “Pops, I hope you and Dad set something up with Brinn and Tina because I am afraid if you don’t she will do something crazy to see her.”


“I know that.  I just have to convince Justin of that now, your text sounded urgent. What is it?”


“Pops, I think….I think I’m going to be a father.”


Brian froze. “Shelby tell you that?”


“No, I don’t think she realizes it yet. All the signs are there.  She has gained some weight, not that I am complaining because she has gained it in all the right places but she is just acting odd and she had been hyper sexual….again, not complaining!  God, that woman…”


“Please, Gus.  Don’t make me picture your deviant ways.” Brian smiled at Gus and put an arm around him.


“Do you want that?  I mean she doesn’t have to have…”


“Pops, this is the woman I love, the woman I am going to marry.  Never mind. When is Dad going to be home?”


“Sometime tomorrow when he gets done fucking Marcus.”


“Were you really fine with this?  I can’t imagine Shelby with…”


“It has been eating me alive this weekend but I know he is coming home to me and if I am lucky, he will have learned a new thing or two plus I know this will be good for Dan and Marcus too. And trust me, Justin will make is well worth my while when he arrives.  I’m sorry, Gus. I think you are way too young to be a father but if you want her to go through with the pregnancy, at least don’t rush into marriage. That can come later.”


“And, I thought you had accepted her.  You’re just an asshole.”


Gus stormed out of the house. Brian watched him go and wanted to follow but what would he say.  He couldn’t help the way he felt.



Justin and Marcus had held up to their deal and hadn’t talked about Brian and Dan but now that their time was coming to an end Justin asked, “Have you heard from Dan?”


Marcus’ face lit up, “He will be home tomorrow when I get back.  He said he misses me.”


“Of course he does.  He loves you. Dan is very loyal and doesn’t love easily but he loves hard. He is so afraid of losing you he doesn’t want to let you know how much he cares.”


“Justin, I love him so much.  I really appreciate you doing this for me. Dan was right.  I would always wonder what else was out there but this weekend I think you have shown me the best of the best and now I can’t wait to make love with him again.  I will finally be able to add to the relationship.”


“Marcus, Dan loves you, not what you can do for him.  Is there something I can do for you today?”


“Can I do for you?  I mean let me take the lead and then you can tell me what I could do better.”


Justin let his robe drop to the floor. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes and he tried to imagine it was Brian. Marcus was very good and he had definitely learned some things this weekend. When he turned Justin over and began playing with his bud. Marcus brought his mouth down and as his tongue pressed inward Justin cried out. He came hard, harder than he expected and as he buried his face in the pillow all he could think was how much he wanted Brian. He wanted to snuggle with him.  He wanted to fall asleep with his cock buried deep inside him. Justin shut his eyes and dozed off and when he woke he heard Marcus on the phone.


“God, I miss you, darling.   Did your business trip go well? I think we are going to leave in the morning.” There was a pause in between each sentence. “It was a good weekend. You were right, I did need to have this experience and now I know I only want you, Darling Dan.”


Justin felt like he was eavesdropping on a conversation he wasn’t invited to.  He opened his eyes and saw the sun was just setting so it was only about 6:00. He sat up and Marcus jumped a bit.


“Dan, I need to go.  I will see you tomorrow.”


Justin was sure he heard Dan say ‘I love you, Red’. Marcus set the phone down. Justin smiled over at him and said, “How fast can you be packed?”


“10 minutes.”


“Well, what the hell are we doing here when we both want to be back with our loves.”


Marcus moved around the bed to where Justin was sitting. He pulled him to his feet and kissed him. “I love you!  Not like I love Dan but I love you, Justin Taylor Kinney. You are an amazing man.”


Fifteen minutes later they were pulling out of the drive and making their way through the winding roads to the highway. They were heading home to their families.  It was about 8:30 when they got to the edge of town. Justin reached over and took Marcus’ hand. “Marcus, I hope I helped you with a little of your curiosity and that you feel secure in your ability to make Dan a very happy man and I don’t just mean in bed, Marcus.  You are an amazing man and if I wasn’t hopelessly, madly in love with my husband and family, I might just give Dan a run for his money.”


Marcus smiled over at him, “If I wasn’t hopelessly, madly in love with Dan you might have a chance.  Justin, thank you for everything.”


As Justin pulled up to the townhouses, he leaned over and they kissed one last time like lovers do.  When the separated, Marcus jumped out. He grabbed his bag out of the bag and as he shut the door, Dan’s door opened.  Marcus ran into his arms and they stumbled into the building closing the door behind them.


It was the longest fifteen minutes of his life.  As Justin parked in front of the house he hoped security hadn’t notified Brian and as much as he had missed his daughter, he hoped she was in bed.  He could surprise her in the morning but tonight he just needed Brian. Justin left his bag in the car. There was nothing in it he needed right now.  He entered the house as quietly as he could and punched the code into the security system. The house was quiet as Justin walked through the house to his bedroom door.  He turned the knob and found Brian in bed with his back to the door. “Brinn, do you need somethin…” Brian turned as he spoke and when he saw Justin standing there he lost his voice. He stood and walked toward his husband but before he made it across the room, Justin ran into his arms. Their lips locked and they stood there for the longest time, drinking from each other.


“God, I have never been so happy to see anyone in my life.” Justin said as his lips came down on Brian’s again.  Brian lifted him off of his feet and he made his way to the bed. They stumbled and ended up lying on the bed, Brian on top of Justin. Brian looked deep into his eyes. “I have missed you so much and I have so many things to tell you.”


Justin brought a finger up to Brian’s lips.  “Love now, talk later.” The next hour Brian and Justin slowly got re acquainted.  They had slowly undressed each other and from touch alone both men were on the edge of climax and as Brian put Justin’s legs over his shoulders he entered him, bending over to kiss his parted lips as he sunk all the way in.  As Brian moved in and out, Justin cried out as he orgasmed. He clenched around Brian and Brian followed him to a state of pure joy. He had his Sunshine back. He was whole again. They both fell asleep but woke again around midnight.  They spooned as Brian pulled Justin tightly against him.


“What do you have to tell me about our children? I want to hear about Tina. What happened?”


“Do I really have to tell you? It will ruin the mood.”


“What did she do this time?”


“She actually behaved at the dinner but she wants to see Brinn regularly and more importantly, Brinn wants to see her.”


Justin tried to sit up but Brian held him where he was.  “She is not going to get her claws into Brinn.”


“Justin, Sunshine,” Brian said very quietly, “We can’t tell our daughter she can’t have a relationship with her mother.  I know your reservations but if we deny her she will resent us and you know as well as I do that she is smarter than both of us.  She would figure out someway to to contact her. Maybe we can start with four times a year. One of us would always be in sight of them,” he kissed Justin’s neck. Think about it.  You know what you would have done to fix your relationship with your dad.”


Justin was quiet and snuggled back against Brian.  “You’re right. We will figure something out through our lawyers. Now what is up with Gus?”


“He thinks Shelby is pregnant.” This time there was no keeping Justin down.


“What! Oh my god, what did he say? He thinks.  She hasn’t told him? We are going to be grandfather!”


“Gus is too young to be a father.”


“What did you say to him, Brian?” Justin’s voice was threatening. “You didn’t say she should get rid of the baby.”


“I may have insinuated it but mainly I said this was not a reason to get married.”


By now Justin was up and pacing. “What were you thinking! Shelby is carrying our grandchild and our son loves her so much. And the best you could tell him was not to be responsible after we spent the last 21 years teaching him to be responsible.”


“Justin, you just said it.  He is ONLY 21. He needs to be able to…”


“Brian by the time I was 21 we had a four year old.”


“But Gus wasn’t living with us. He was with the munchers and we just had him from time to time for a few hours.”


“Justin, come back to bed.”


“Are you kidding me!”


Brian came up behind him and put one arm around his shoulders and the other around his waist. He pulled him tightly against him.  “You can be mad at me tomorrow but right now I want to bury my dick deep in that heated ass and then I want to sleep that way until next week!”


“Damn it, Brian.  I am still furious with you but, god, I need you.” Brian entered him, standing where they were. He thrust upward almost lifting Justin off his feet. Soon Justin moaned as Brian grabbed his cock.


“You will never do something like that again.  EVER! This body is mine!” With that he thrust so hard Justin cried out. He was so excited but he couldn’t cum as long as Brian had a hold of him like that.  Brian kept thrusting over and over until he groaned and shuddered. Justin nearly went mad with need. Brian pulled out of him. Now Justin whimpered because of the emptiness.  Brian walked around him still holding onto his cock and led him to the bed. He sat down and as he thrust fingers up Justin’s ass he took Justin’s dick deep into his throat. Justin exploded and collapsed onto him.  


As they lay in bed and Brian was again deep inside him they began to doze.  Softly Brian said, “I am sorry I feel that way about Gus and Shelby but I have to be honest.”


“You’re wrong, Baby. Dead wrong.” Justin grasped Brian’s hand and laid it on his stomach, covering it with his own. “Wrong or not, I love you,”  Justin fell asleep feeling totally content.



There was a light tap on the door and a little voice, “Dad, can a sleep with you? I miss Daddy.”


Justin moved and felt Brian still deep inside of him. He smiled. “Sweetheart if you give us a minute, you can sleep with both of us.”


There was no stopping her. Justin pulled the sheet tightly around both of them as she flew on to the bed.  “Daddy, oh Daddy, I missed you so much,” she threw herself into his arms and kissed him several times. Brian grabbed the sheet as she nearly pulled it down.  Brian subtly began to move and Justin rolled his eyes as he felt his cock react and he could barely stop from yelling as he came with as little outward response as possible.


“Daddy, are you Ok? You look like you are about to cry.”


“I am very happy to see you but if you want to join us you will need to leave us for just a couple minutes.”  


Brinn got up and walked to the dresser.  She pulled out to pairs of briefs and gave each of her dads a pair.  “You have two minutes.” She walked out the door.


The second she was out the door Brian drove in a couple more times and he climaxed.  They both quickly wiped off and slipped into the briefs. Justin wiped off the sheets and then moved on top of the damp spot just as Brinn came back in and laid between them. She crawled under the blankets.  She kissed Brian but turned into Justin and he pulled her tightly against him. Now he was home.



Gus’ alarm went off and he got out of bed.  He walked around and kissed Shelby before heading to the shower.  He was just putting his head under the water when Shelby came flying in and dropped to her knees by the toilet.  Gus stepped out and wrapping a towel around him he walked over to her, dropping down next to her. He held her hair as she threw up. He leaned down and kissed her head.  When she stood she looked at him. “May I join you?” You stepped into the shower which was still running. He reached around her waist and pulled her back against him. “Gus, god, I am horny.  Fuck me, please. I know that’s gross, I just threw up.” She made it obvious what she wanted when she supported herself against the shower wall.


Gus entered her from behind and he reached around finding her nipples. She nearly screamed as she came long before he did.  While he moved in and out of her as she began to build again he rested his hand on her stomach. Softly he thought out loud, “Hope you are Ok in there.” His hands when back to her breasts and as he finished she was ready to cum again.  


Shelby turned into his arms. Once they both relaxed in the warm water she looked up at him. “What did you mean about being Ok in here?”


“Shelly, could you be pregnant?”  He watched her process that question and then she slowly looked up at him and she dropped her head on his chest and began sobbing.  He gently led her out of the shower and wrapped her in a towel. He towel dried her hair and, with a towel around his waist, he led her to a vanity stool.  He slowly started combing through her damp hair.


“Gus, it all makes sense.  Why didn’t I think of that?”


“Because your birth control always worked but remember when you were sick and on antibiotics?”


“How could I be so stupid?”


Gus kissed the top of her head and then he lifted her up and sat down with her on his lap.  He reached into the bottom drawer and pulled out the pregnancy test he had bought. He handed it to her.


“You were that sure? When?  Why didn’t you tell me?”


“I just didn’t want to be wrong or upset you. Tyler told me to….”


“Tyler? That’s why they were here Saturday!”


“They were here because Molly and Paul miss you.  I needed to talk to someone who had been with a pregnant woman.  I was just going to have coffee with him. They wanted to come out.”


Shelby started reading the instructions. “Well, I guess…”  Shelby went to the toilet and used the test stick. She laid it on the counter, set a timer on Gus’ phone, and sat back down on his lap. Her towel and slipped so she had thrown it to the side so she now sat naked and his hand rubbed her still flat stomach. His mouth drifted to hers and then began moving downward.


“Shelly, you are only going to get more gorgeous.” He latched onto one of her nipples and she shivered.


“Oh, Gus.” His finger moved into her warm wet center.


“How are you feeling right now, Shelly?”


“Fine after I threw up.”


“Good! What better way to spend our time waiting for results then….” his mouth suckled as he slid his fingers in and out bringing her to breathlessness as her body exploded in Gus’ hand just as the timer sounded.


Gus squeezed her tight.  “Are you ready?” She nodded and he reached for the test.


“WAIT!” she looked into his face. “Gus, do you want a baby?” The look on her face was fear.


“Shelly, I won’t lie.  I hadn’t planned on kids this quick but,” he kissed her. “I love you and I will love any child we have. Are you ready to be a mom?”  


“Gus, having your baby would make me the happiest woman in the world.”


“Good.” He brought the test stick to a spot they could both see it.


The plus sign was clearly evident. Shelby looked at the face she loved so dearly  and a tear rolled down her cheek. “We’re going to be parents.”


“And we are going to do it damn well.” Gus picked her up and twirled her around.


“Oh, god.”  Gus set her down and she ran and threw up again. She was smiling when she stood up.  “I guess no spinning for me for a while.”



Justin woke up at 7:00 and after sending Brinn off to take a shower, he texted Gus, letting him know he was home. He then looked at Brian’s back and without hesitation he got even. He carefully took off his briefs not disturbing  Brian. He then moved up against him and in one move had Brian’s briefs below his ass and Justin was working his way inside him.

“What the hell?”


“Just shut up and take it like a man.” Justin laughed in his ear. He forced his way in and then once his balls were pressed against Brian’s ass, he said, “I love you and you know that but our daughter is too bright to do things like that.  And with Tina starting to breath down our necks again, we can’t give her any ammunition to try to get Brinn.” With that said, he moved with no hesitation stroking Brian from the inside until they were both ready to climax. It was Justin’s turn to reach around and hold on to Brian stopping him from cumming.  As soon as he had emptied himself into him, he rolled over and put his mouth around Brian’s cock and sucked intensely sending Brian over the edge. “Now, I am going to check on our daughter and,” looking at his phone, “It looks like Gus is coming by. You better bite your tongue or I promise, I won’t be biting anything.”


Justin pulled on a robe and left the room.  Brian stretched and felt the twinge of pain from Justin’s unexpected entrance.  God, he was glad Sunshine was back.



Dan and Marcus laid in Dan’s bed staring at the ceiling. Both men were totally spent and totally happy.  Dan pulled Marcus closer and Marcus’ hand automatically moved down Dan’s body and began to stroke his cock again. “Oh, Red, as much as I love you, I doubt I will be able to get it up again for a couple hours. And, I really need to get up for work.” He linked fingers with him and put the hand on his chest.


“Can you tell me about your trip?” Marcus had already learned there were times he couldn’t talk about it.


“Well, I had to meet for a deposition in Georgia so I then connected to North Carolina and tried to get a lead on Tyler’s daughter.  She was found in Asheville so I went there and spoke to the police detective that is in charge of the cold case. I also talked to the FBI agent that is attached to it.”


“Did you learn anything new?” Marcus stroked Dan from his chest and followed the trail of hair lower. Dan shivered as his hand went below his belly button.


“The only thing I learned is there have been no leads in the years since she was found.  It really is a mystery. At least they were open to having someone investigate with them.”


“Do you think Tyler will be heading over there soon?”


“No, I am putting him on a different project.  I have one of my agents based in Atlanta moving up there for now.  I think it is better for someone who isn’t emotionally attached. If he picks up a good lead I will have Tyler go.”


Marcus kissed him, “You are really a good man, Darling Dan.  I love you, probably more than I knew you could love someone.”


“Red,” He turned Marcus onto his stomach. “I think I might have just enough energy for…” Marcus maneuvered his body so his ass was in a prime position and Dan pressed inward. Marcus knew the joy of the pain now, and the overwhelming love he  felt for him.



Gus and Shelby arrived at the main house. They had discussed it and Shelby didn’t want to be there when Gus told his dads.  He had told her about his pops reaction and he was sure he knew what his dad’s would be. He had always supported him, no matter what.  He wouldn’t be against this would he? Shelby would tell Brinn. She was ready to answer some questions from her. Brinn would have many.  Gus kissed her. “I’ll send Brinn out and don’t forget to schedule a doctor’s appointment for sometime this week. I love you, Shelly.”


Shelly walked toward Brinn’s school room and Gus entered  the house. Brinn came running to her brother and gave him a hug. “Hey, Miss Thing, Shelby is waiting for you in the school room.”


“Ok, Gussy.” Brinn ran over to Justin and he swooped her up.  “You go on out to class. Now remember, you are going to stay at school until 3:00, remember? I have lunch for the two of you in this cooler.”  He kissed Brinn and set her down. She kissed Brian and left with the cooler.


“So what do the two of you have planned for the day.  Never mind, I am probably too young to hear about it.” Gus sat down. “You got a cup of coffee for me.  I have to get going in a few minutes but…” Justin set a cup in front of Gus and sat next to him.


“I hear you have a suspicion.”


“There is no suspicion.  Shelby took a test this morning.  She’s pregnant.” Brian set his cup down on the counter hard and walked back to his office.  Gus watched him leave and sighed.

“Pops is mad about it.”


“It doesn’t matter.  How is Shelby? How are you? You are going to be such amazing parents and I can’t wait to babysit.”


“Shelby is going to make an appointment sometime this week so she may need to leave for a while some day.”


“That is fine, anytime.”


“Dad, why is Pops being so difficult? Why can’t he be happy for us. We were getting married anyway.”


“Are you going to get married soon?”


“We haven’t talked about that yet.  I will need to go see her parents. I think she will want to do things the old fashioned way and I don’t want to start out wrong with her dad and brothers.”


“Gus, people love you.  If they don’t it is their problem, not yours.  But I understand why you want to make a good impression.”


“Dad, did you really do this weekend what I think you did?”


“Gus, I helped out some friends.  It is not something I would do for many people and I am not sure I would do it over again but Brian and I are good, very good in fact.”


Gus kissed him.  “Thanks, Dad. I knew I could count on you.  Shelby is going to tell Brinn about the baby.  And Dad, why doesn’t she hang with us tonight. I think she will be very excited about being an aunt.”

“That would be great.  Your moms?”


“I will tell them as soon as we have a timeline which will be later this week.” Gus pulled out his phone. “I have to take this, Dad.” And with a kiss on Justin’s cheek Gus was gone.


Justin went to find Brian and get it over with.



Brinn was very excited to see Shelby and told her all about the skiing and how she wanted to paint some pictures that she took on her camera.  She also told her about having dinner with her mother and that she had tricked her dad a little by telling her they were in town.


“Brinn, do you think that was the best thing to do?”


“Well, anytime I mention my mom they shut me down.  I had to do something. I want to know her.”


“Oh, Brinn, I do understand that but your dads would listen to you if you had a talk with them and you know I would talk to them for you.”


“You don’t like to talk to my dad either.”


“You are right, but your mom has done some things that are dangerous, Brinny.  All of us want you safe.”


“I think she has changed but I am glad so many people love me.”


“Speaking of loving someone, do you think you have room in your heart to love someone else?”


Brinn gave Shelby a quizzical look.  “Just a minute!” Shelby turned and ran to the bathroom.  Brinn followed her. She walked up behind her and held her hair back.


“Are you sick, Shelby? Should I get Daddy?”


“No, Briinny, just give me a minute.”  She stood up and splashed her face with water.  Brinn had a concerned looked and Shelby hugged her.  “Let’s take a seat. I have something to tell you.”

They walked over and sat down at their desks.  “Brinn, Do you think you have room to love one more person?”


“There is always room to love someone.  Daddy says when your heart is full it just grows more.”


“Well, I am glad because you are going to be an aunt.  Gus and I are going to be parents.”


Brinn’s eyes got big and she reached for Shelby’s hand, “Really?”


“Yes, really.  Do you think you might be available to babysit in a couple years?”


Brinn threw her arms around her neck.  “Oh, Shelby, I am so excited. When are you going to have a baby?  It will be a while yet, won’t it?


“Yes, it will be a long while yet, and I will probably get sick quite a few mornings  I will probably know later this week when am due but I am guessing it will be in July.”


“So I will be a year older.  I will be able to help.”


“I plan on you helping me.  That’s what aunts are for.” Brinn hugged her tight and then they went on with classes.



Justin went to look for Brian.  He would try to reason with him and then he would threaten him.  He walked into the office and saw Brian staring out the window. Justin noticed he was watching Shelby and Brinn in the school house studio.  He looked very far away and very sad. Justin brought his arms around him from behind and rested his head on Brian’s broad back.


“Baby what’s wrong?” he reached up and kissed Brian’s neck.  “I am trying to understand your feelings.”


“I was thinking about Jack.  He felt trapped in his marriage.  He didn’t want kids, he didn’t want a wife but he was stuck and he grew bitter and mean.  I don’t want Gus to ever feel trapped. Trapped in a marriage, trapped with a woman, trapped with a baby…”


“Oh, Baby,....” he attempted to turn Brian around.  Brian quickly wiped his eyes and Justin just reached for his hand and led him to their bedroom.  He shut and locked the doors. Brian just stood there while he did this. He was like a little boy who didn’t know where to go.  Justin took his hand again and led him to the bed. He pulled Brian into his arms and rocked him. Brian curled up and leaned totally on him.  Justin gladly took his weight on as well as his pain. He ran his fingers through Brian’s hair as Brian went into his own little world. It had been years since he had gotten like this.  He hummed as he sat there with him. He felt his lap grow warm, not just from his body heat but from the tears that rolled silently. He worried a bit about the aftermath of today. He remembered in the past when Brian felt he deserved all the punishment he had gotten.  


After half an hour he could tell Brian had fallen asleep. He re positioned himself slightly and then draped his body over Brian’s as a mother would protecting a child from danger.  As Justin shut his eyes he hoped Brian would snap out of this soon.


As  Justin stirred he realized his neck was very stiff.  He hadn’t planned to sleep long but it had been about 2 hours.  He stretched and Brian woke up too. He started to unzip Justin’s pants and before he realized it, Brian’s mouth found Justin’s flaccid cock. He began to suckle on it, like a baby would when nursing.  Brian continued slow and steady which brought Justin higher and higher. Justin tried to slowly slide down but Brian wouldn’t let him move. When Justin began to climax Brian still wouldn’t let him go.  He sucked him dry but kept ‘nursing’. After some time Justin began to beg him to stop. He was desperate to get away from the blissful torture. His whole body was one frayed nerve ending. He finally just panted loudly over and over to try to focus on something.


“Baby, I’m going to pass out.  You have to ….” Justin’s vision began to blur around the edges. “Brian, I…” Justin’s body sagged as he lost consciousness.



“Sunshine, hey,” Brian stroked Justin”s cheek.  “Justin, there ya go.” Justin’s eyes fluttered open.  Brian smiled down at him. When Justin smiled back, his body began to tremble again and totally unprompted, Justin climaxed. Brian laughed softly. “Sorry, I probably pushed you just a little too far.”


“Do you think, maybe?”  Justin tried to sound stern but his body felt so amazing he couldn’t keep it up.  “How are you, Baby?” They lay in bed arms and legs entwined.


“I’m alright.”


“You know that Gus and Shelby aren’t your parents.  This baby is going to be so loved. Gus is not your father and he has four pretty good parents to talk to. Well, maybe six.  Shelby’s parents I think will be on board and if they aren’t I think Shelby has made it obvious where she wants to be. Please, don’t make it harder on them.  They have their new business in town starting this weekend. They don’t need to feel added pressure here at home.” Justin’s hand gently took Brian’s cock in his hand. “And now I think someone looks a little lonely.  God, I’m hungry.”

Justin latched on like someone who was starving.  It didn’t take long before Brian gave him the nourishment he was looking for.


“Sunshine, it is almost time for Brinn to come back from school.  We haven’t even had lunch and….”


“Brinn is going home with Shelby and Gus today.  So we will have the whole night and I think you took tomorrow off right.  Since I came home a day early we have an extra day together and it will just be the two of us. I hope there is food in that refrigerator.  I am starving.”


Together they made a large breakfast.  They had bacon and eggs along with French toast.  The day had gotten chilly as clouds had rolled in and it started raining. Brinn ran in just as they were finishing breakfast.


“You two are so weird.  It is the middle of the afternoon and you are having breakfast.  I am just getting some clothes and I am staying at Gus and Shelby’s.  Isn’t it so exciting they are having a baby?” Brinn hadn’t stopped for answers or to breathe as she walked into her room.  A minute later she walked out with a backpack, still talking.


Justin opened his arms and she stepped into them.  “You have a great time.”


“Are you sure you don’t want me to stay here? When I am gone all  you two seem to do is lay in bed. No, I know you do a lot more than lay there and I think it is about time you tell me what you do but right now Shelby is waiting for me in one of the carts. She promised to tell me how she got a baby inside her in detail.”  Brinn kissed each of them and was gone. Brian and Justin looked at each other and had to laugh.


“Sounds like we are off the hook for the stuff we don’t know about.” Brian said cheerfully.


“Hey, I did it the old fashioned way.  So, I do know how that happens but I think it is good for Shelby to handle that if she is willing.  We may need to plan a strategy on how to talk to her about our activities.”


“We could just show her.” Brian shrugged.  “I know it would be inappropriate but she would be able to see we enjoy it and there is nothing horrible about it.” When he saw the look of shock on Justin’s face he continued, “I know we wouldn’t do that but seriously, if sex wasn’t such a taboo it would make everything so much easier. Justin, I am sorry, but I think you are going to have to deal with that. You know I get too blunt.  With Gus it was easy, he was a boy and he wasn’t a genius who needs to know everything before I can figure it out.” He reached out for Justin’s hand, “So what do you say, Sunshine. Will you agree to that? I will do whatever you want me to pay you back.”


“Anything?” Justin walked over and sat on his lap.


“Anything.”  He nuzzled his neck.  “You smell so amazing.”


“I smell like sex.”


“There isn’t anything that is much better than that. Your scent drives me crazy.” Brian started to move in as his hand went from Justin’s hip to his waist.


“Hold on, loverboy. I will agree but you do have to be there when I tell her.”


As his hands slipped into Justin’s robe, he said, “Ok, I’ll be there but you do the talking.”


Justin’s head dropped backward as his robe fell open.  “Baby, let’s start a fire and lay a blanket down in front of it.” Brian’s hand had already worked its way behind Justin and began playing with his bud.  “God, Brian, you are insatiable.”


“Don’t sound so surprised. We’ve been fucking for 21 years.”


“You aren’t getting tired of me are you?”


“You asshole!” With that Brian managed to flip Justin over across his lap. He pulled the robe up and began to spank him.  He realized there was a rubber spatula lying on the table and he picked it up. He quickly wiped it off with a napkin and began to use it.  Very soon he saw the red marks appearing. Soon he put the spatula down and roughly ran his hand on the bruising bottom. Brian reached for a bottle of water. After rubbing butter on the mouth of the bottle he inserted it into Justin’s ass.  He tipped the bottle up and let it drain into him.


“Now go in by the fire.  Stand with your legs a shoulders width apart but hold on to that water.”


Justin’s ass burned from the spanking and now he fought to keep the water.  Luckily, it wasn’t much but he was fairly sure he heard water running. Brian came back with a scarf, a plug, and a bottle of what he thought was champaign.  

“Sunshine, this is up to you.  Do you want more or have you had enough?”


“It has been a long time since I had a good cleaning and I have been a dirty, dirty boy, but I don’t want to get too drunk this early.”


“There isn’t that much alcohol in here. It’s warm and should feel good, at first.”


Justin knew there was always discomfort after a while but afterward he really did feel amazing. “I trust you, Brian.”  He took he scarf and tied it around his eyes. He stood there and let Brian position him.


Brian moved him into what he thought would work best.  Justin was leaning over a footstool and Brian inserted this bottle further.  It was tapered so Brian gently pushed it in until he got too much resistance.  


Brian had been right, Justin thought as the liquid worked its way deep inside him.  The temperature was perfect, but as the bottle began to empty Justin felt something else.  It was a slight burn or itch deep inside him. Justin began to move a bit.


“No, stay still.” Brian said with a swat. He removed the bottle and then put the plug in, making sure it would not come out easily.  Brian moved Justin so he was now sitting next to him on the sofa. He turned the plug to a low vibration.


“Oh, god,” He knew he couldn’t do anything but take it at this point.  The full feeling was being overridden but the burn deep inside him was getting worse. “What did you put in this? It burns.”


“It is nothing that will do any damage.  It was just a little essential oil,” Brian said as Justin began to curl into a ball.”


“If you can hold it for a little while longer the combination is supposed to give you an amazing natural high.  I tried it myself once, long ago. I wanted to fuck for 24 hours straight.”


Justin weakly said, “So what effect did it have on you?”  Brian pressed on his stomach a little and he cried out. Brian began to rub his stomach gently. “Justin sided.  He started to feel the buzz Brian had talked about.


Brian stretched him out on the floor.  He began to kiss him but his hand began to stroke him.  Brian moved his mouth down Justin and then claimed his engorged cock.  Brian turned the vibrator up and Justin nearly screamed. Gone was the burning but his entire body.climaxed. The screams that came from his mouth were unlike Brian had heard before Brian let him relax. And as the buzz began to calm down, Justin curled up in cramps. Brian picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. He set him on his feet near the toilet.  As gently as he could, he pulled out the vibrator.


“Do you want me to stay?”


“No, go.  Please just go.”  As soon as Brian shut the door Justin let go of the mixture from deep inside him.  He rush of fluid immediately made him climax again.


Fifteen minutes later he had taken a shower to freshen up and returned to the  living room in a fresh pair of pajama pants worn low on his hips. Brian saw him and couldn’t believe how sexy and sleepy he looked.  He had made a bed of pillows and blankets on the floor and put a movie on. Justin curled up in his arms and fell asleep.


Because of the rain, Gus arrived home early. When he walked in, the aroma of food cooking hit him.  It smelled so amazing. He was sure he smelled bread baking and there was some savory smells and some sweet smells. Brinn sat by the counter and was coloring while  Shelby stirred something in a pot on the stove. Gus kissed Brinn on the head as he walked past and then he pulled Shelby into his arms and kissed her.


“Gus, be careful with her.  She is going to make me an aunt this summer.  Maybe you should leave her alone.”


“If I had left her alone you wouldn’t be looking forward to the baby.”


“Shelby has taught me how babies are made but what I don’t understand is why you would want to do that stuff. I mean I like it when people give me a kiss but I have seen you two and it isn’t like a kiss Gus gives me.  Gus, if you kiss me like that will I know why people like it so much?”


Gus had a shocked look on his face. Shelby turned off the stew and put it in a warm oven.  The bread was now out on the counter so Shelby walked over and offered one hand to Gus and one hand to Brinn. “Let’s go sit on the sofa to talk. In an hour we can have dinner.”


Gus pulled Shelby against him with his hand on her tummy.


“Did you know she threw up this morning? I held her hair for her.” Brinn said looking accusingly at Gus.


“Are you alright, Shelly?”


“Yes, Gussy, just a little morning sickness. Now, ,Brinn, we need to talk about the difference in the kind of kiss Gus gives you and the kind of kiss he gives me.  You know he loves us both.”


“Of course I do. He’s my big brother and he has always been there for me.”


“And I always will be, Brinn, but Shelby is going to be my wife. She is going to be the mother of my children. That is a different kind of love.  You know I would give my life for you but someday I know you will go away to school and someday you will probably get married yourself. You will want someone to kiss you like I kiss Shelby.”


Shelby spoke to Brinn in scientific terms, reviewing the sex ed information she had taught her.  When she finished, Brinn looked at Shelby and then looked directly at Gus’ crotch.


“So you really like it when he puts that in you? I mean animals do it just to have babies but I know humans do it more than that.”


“Humans have a greater ability to love. We have feelings that animals don’t.  Just looking at Gus makes my heart speed up and makes me want to kiss him. “


“May I ask a very personal question?” she asked very respectfully.


“What does it feel like to...well you know.  If it is as good as you say, I need to fo find a boyfriend.”


Gus’ back stiffened.  “You will not be doing that for many, MANY years.”  Gus stood up, “I’ll go check on the stew.”


“Come here Brinn. When Gus and I make love it feels amazing.  We become one person, one heart.”


“But does he really put that big, clunky thing in you?”


“Oh, Brinny, I don’t know how to explain it but when we join I forget about the world and there are spots in my body that move against parts of his body that makes me feel like he is the only person I will ever need.  I know he will always protect me and love me.”


“And it doesn’t hurt.”


“It should never hurt. And you should never have sex just because someone asks you to. Sex is alright when you are old enough but it isn’t special until you love the person you are with and then it is so much better than anyone could ever imagine.”


Gus came back in the room and this time he lifted Brinn and sat her on his lap. He hugged her close. “You are right how much I love you and trust me, there are going to be lots of boys and girls that want to love your body, but if they don’t love your mind, too, you don’t want to be with them. Please, Brinn, if ever someone tries to get you to do anything you don’t want to all you have to do is talk to me or Brinn our our dads and we will be there for you.”  He pulled her tightly against his chest and kissed both her cheeks.


“Gus, I hope I can find a man just like you when I get big. I love you, Gussy.”


“I love you, Miss Thing.”


“I have one more question for you?”


“What’s that.  I understand how you and Shelby love each other and loving each other made the baby inside her tummy but how do our dads love each other.  We all know how much they like to kiss and touch but neither of them have the anatomy Shelby and I do.”


“Well, dear sister, that is a question for our fathers. Now I don’t know about you but that dinner you made for us smells wonderful.”


“Gus, I made enough for your dads, too.  Let me pack up some for them and you can drive to the house.  You shouldn’t get too wet going from your car to their house.”  She put some soup in a container and wrapped up a loaf of bread.  While she did this, Gus texted his pops.


‘Bringing you and Dad dinner’.


A response came quickly, ‘doors unlocked. Be quiet J sleeping’


Gus entered the attached garage and opened the door.  It was raining quite hard right now. Gus drove over to the main house and parked under the cover of trees as much as possible and dashed onto the veranda. He entered the house quietly.  He put the container in the oven and the bread on the counter. He walked up to Brian and kissed his head and then bent and kissed Justin’s.


“He really is beautiful.  He looks a bit flushed. Is he….”

“He is fine, Gus,” Brian reached up and took Gus’ hand.  “Sonny Boy, I am sorry. Let me know if there is anything I can do for the two of you.”


“Thanks, Pops.  That means a lot to me,” he leaned down and hugged him.  “I love you both, so much. Now I am going to get back home.  The rain has let up a bit. Oh and Pops, Brinn wants to know how you two make love and she wants details.” Brian groaned as Gus left the house.


Gus had barely left and the house smelled of the food he brought. “Oh, god, did an angel come and bring us food?”


“Well, if the angels are our children.  Brinn and Shelby cooked this afternoon and Gus delivered.  How do you feel, my love?”


Justin stretched like a cat waking up from a nap.  “I really feel amazing. I don’t know what that concoction was but I feel like I could go all night.”


“Now that is music to my ears.”  


As Justin sat up he remembered the spanking.  He wasn’t going to be sitting anywhere for a couple days.


Brian saw his reaction.  “Did I hurt you, badly, Sunshine?”


“No, but why don’t you bring that amazing food over here and we can eat like the Romans did, reclining by the table and,” he pulled Brian in for a kiss. “After we have eaten our fill I am sure I will have enough energy to make you a very happy man.”



Brian and Justin lay in bed on Tuesday morning too exhausted to move but both felt amazing.  It had been a night they lost count how many times each of them came. At one point they fell asleep with Justin deep inside of Brian and when they woke up they continued.


Brian groaned as he moved.  “I hurt in places I forgot I had and yet as soon as I feel the ache I get a hard on wanting you again.”


“Well, my ass feels played out for a while.  As much as I like the pain and it is keeping me at high alert right now.  I bet we could help each other out once more.” Justin straddled Brian’s head and as he moved his head toward Brian’s cock he lowered his, feeling Brian lock onto it. Both men were slow and deliberate and once more cried out.  “I think we better get up. Brinn is coming home after lunch because Shelby and Gus are going to the doctor to see when we are going to be grandparents.”


“How can you be so excited about this? I mean I have accepted it but me, a grandfather?”


“Well you will be a very sexy grandfather. I’ll start the shower.” He kissed him before leaving the room.


Gus took the day off.  It had rained so much overnight the site would just be mud.  He had checked in with Dan who agreed he didn’t want trucks digging up the site when they were limited to what they could do anyway.  Instead he went into town to the business. He knew there were a few things he could do in the storefront before opening on Friday evening.  Then Shelby would come in early afternoon and they would find out when they could expect their child not that it was a big mystery. It had to have happened when she was on the antibiotics.

 

As he walked into the  wine bar he was impressed with the design esthetic.  Molly was really good at this. He knew how fortunate he was to have his dads’ backing but they both knew what they were doing and he could feel this was going to work.  He planned to pay his dads back for their investment. And he was hoping sometime he could build a house for Molly and Tyler but he knew that would wait for now. The apartment worked great for them and it really was comfortable.  


Molly came down with Paul in her arms.  Gus reached out and Paul nearly flung himself at him.  “Hey, Buddy, I swear you grew in the last couple weeks.” Molly was looking at him comically.  “Is there something I can do for you, Mol?”


“Come on, Gus! Is she?  Are you?”


“Well, according to the home test we are.  We are going to the doctor today.”


Molly put her arms around him and kissed his cheek.  ‘You are good with this, right? I mean you aren’t upset, are you?  She would never have set you up.”


“I know that, Mol.  You know I love her.  I have to admit I had planned to wait a couple years but she is carrying my child and we will be a family.  Mol, do you know what kind of wedding she wants? Has she talked to you about it?”


“Gus, she just wants to marry you.  She wouldn’t care if you went to a drive thru chapel or run away some night like we did.”


“But she wants the whole thing doesn’t she.  She wants the dress and the flowers.”


“Ok, Gus, honestly? She really wants a wedding but she is afraid of her family's’ reaction  and Brian and Justin have treated her so well. This is going to be hard for her and now that she is pregnant, her family may have more issues with all of this.”


“How did a man from one of the most liberal families on earth fall for a woman from a family so conservative.”


“It is called love, dear Gus.  Just like Tyler and me. I either want to scream at him or, well, scream because of him. I can’t imagine not having him in my life no matter how crazy he makes me.”


“So are we ready for Friday? Did you get a couple people hired?”


“I did. It is a couple that just moved here.  They both have experience working in food service and bartending.  I still think we are going to need to hire someone who can run the kitchen.  They would just need to make appetizers. Maybe we can get about 5 different options and then maybe we can get some desserts to sell.  I wish Brenda was here. She could do the sweets.”


“I think Shelby will be willing to help a little with that.  She really enjoys cooking and she is really good at it. Maybe she could come up with some easy stuff.  We can worry about this in a couple weeks. I have the bakery making us some things for people to eat and we can see what they want.


Gus and Molly went their own way.  Gus set Paul down in the play area before he went to his office. He couldn’t concentrate.  All he could think about was Shelby and the stress she was going through. He would do whatever she wants for her wedding and he would make it as simple as possible for her.



Shelby dropped Brinn off at the main house and left to meet up with Gus.  Brinn found Justin in the kitchen. “Hi Daddy,” she hugged him tightly around the waist.  “Hello, Sweetheart. How was school this morning?”


“It was good.  I was working on trigonometry.  Shelby doesn’t like that much but that’s Ok.  I am almost done with this course and then I start calculus.  She thinks I will be done with the high school courses by the end of the year.”  She kept rattling on while Justin was stuck on the fact his baby would be completing high school in a few months.  What would they do next year?”


“Daddy, are we going to have lunch?”


“Yes, it is almost ready.  Why don’t you go get your dad.  I think he is in the office.”


“We are going to talk after lunch. I have questions for you.”


“Well, then I guess we better eat.”


Brinn knocked on the office door, “Dad, may I come in?”


“Of course you can, Brinny.  I could really use a hug from you right now.” Brinn came across the room and climbed onto his lap.  She put her arms around his neck and hugged tight.” Brian held her tight.


“Daddy said lunch is ready.”


“Well, we better not make him wait.”  He stood with Brinn in his arms. She wrapped her legs around him and he held her tight.  This beautiful blonde who looked so like her daddy had stolen his heart the day she was born and now she was growing up so very fast.  They walked into the kitchen and Brian set her down. He really wished he could stop thinking about his childhood because he knew how to raise good kids because he knew how to pick a partner.  “Excuse us just one moment, Brinn.”


Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him gently. “I love you.  You are my family and I am a fool to ever think back.”


Justin gently placed his hands on either side of Brian’s face and kissed him, “We are the only family you need to think about.”


“You are the only family that counts.”


“Are you going to have sex next?”  Brinn asked as they separated.

“Enough, Brinn,” Justin said sternly.  “Time to eat.”


Brian poked Brinn playfully, “Now you did it. Don’t get him mad. We would both starve and live in a pigsty.  But I am getting him help.”


“Brian, don’t make it a joke when she needs to learn to respect us!”


Brian and Brinn looked at each other and Brinn giggled. “Brinny, your daddy is right. I shouldn’t have made a joke out of it. Almost 10 year old girls should not blurt out stuff about sex with their dads.”  Brinn rolled her eyes and sat down.


The three first ate in silence and finally Brinn said,  “Ok, I am sorry. That was inappropriate of me but sometimes it is hard to know what is acceptable and what isn’t when all I hear between you two is about sex.”


Brian and Justin looked over at each other. They both knew she was right but they also knew she had to realize that what was fine with adults was not appropriate for a child but her mind was that of adult in so many ways.  No wonder she was confused.


“We will talk about it after lunch,” Justin stated. The conversation turned to Gus and Shelby and the baby and soon everyone was talking excitedly.  Even Brian had to admit it was rubbing off on him.


When they had finished eating, Brinn guided her fathers into the living room.  She had them sit side by side on the sofa and she sat on the ottoman facing them. “Well, you know what we are going to talk about.   I have studied human anatomy and I know how a male and female copulate but when it comes to two men, like you, I studied the anatomy of intercourse but I don't understand why you would want to do something like that when there is no logical reason to do it.  I mean men and women have sex to make children, well that is why they did. Shelby and Gus explained to me that there is also a lot of pleasure when you love someone but I am really confused about men together.”


Brian and Justin both sat there with their mouths hanging open. “Do you want me to explain what I read about men having sex?”


Brian just about fell off the couch, laughing.  “Um, honey, trust me, we have that part worked out.”


Justin elbowed him and said, “You need to stop talking.”


“So explain to me how it works? Everything I read said that it is painful and you are going into a part of the body whose main function to expel things from your body but you move  inward.”


“Well, Brinny,” Justin started, “There might be some discomfort but I love your dad so much I want him to be as close to me as possible so when we make love we are joined and my heart almost explodes with love for him.”


Brian, like a junior high boy, started snickering. Justin again elbowed him.


“I guess I can understand that.” Justin left out a sigh hoping they were done. “But now I have a couple more questions.  First, Daddy, I know you are my dad and Tina is my mother but if you love Dad how did you have me.”


“Brinn, your dad and I love each other but we sometimes slipped up.  We still do. I was on an art tour and your mom was my helper. I was really missing your dad and I had a little too much to drink so I went to bed.  Tina had started talking to a guy at a bar and she brought him to our room to get to know home better.”


“You mean she was going to have sex with him.” Brinn said matter of factly.


“She was going to get to know him a little better and maybe have sex.”


“Gus and Shelby told me you shouldn’t have sex with just anybody.  They told me you should really care about them.”


Brian and Justin smiled at each other, “That is true, darling.” Justin continued. “Well, Tina didn’t feel comfortable with the man so she asked him to leave but he didn’t listen and he was going to rape her. You know what that is, right?” She frowned and nodded. “Well, I went in to help her.  After the man left, Tina and I hugged and we both had a lot of adrenaline. We were good friends then and soon our kissing led to something more.”


“You saved her from the bad man?”


“Ya, sort of and then your mom gave me you.” Brinn stood and hugged him.  


“I am not glad some guy tried to hurt my mom, but I am glad you had sex with her so you could be my dads.”


“So, Dad, did you save Lindsay from a bad guy?”


Brian looked at Justin.  “She’s asking you, not me.” Justin did his most charming smile


“Well, Brinn, Lindsay and I had been friends for a long time.  And she and Melanie wanted a baby so they asked if I would help them  with that.”


“So you had sex with her.”


“Well, not exactly.  She loved me but she was in love with Mel so I supplied her with my sperm and a doctor helped put it in her vagina so she could get pregnant.”


“That sounds a little sterile but it made Gus so you did a good job.” They both could tell Brinn was thinking about something yet.


“I have one more question. Now I know how men and women and men and men have sex but what about two women?  Neither of them have body parts that go inside the other person. Dad can you explain it to me?”


Brian physically shivered, and not in a good way.  “Brinn, I can honestly say I have no idea how they enjoy it but,” he paused a second, “Do you have your phone?”


She pulled it out and handed it to him.  Brian added a number to her contact list.  “I have added your Aunt Lindsay’s number for you.  Ask her and Mel anything you like. You have my blessing!”


“Ok, with the time difference do you think she will be off work?”


Justin smiled, “She should be.  Why don’t you go to your room so you can have some quiet and privacy.”


“Ok, Thanks, dads, for not treating me like a baby.” She kissed each of them and ran to her room.


Brian pulled Justin against him.  “Do you think Lindsay’s going to be upset?”  Brian asked, pulling Justin across his lap.


“Oh, ya, you’re dead.”  Brian brought his mouth down on Justin’s and kissed him. “Are you as scared as I am about what we are going to do with her next year.  Shelby has hinted she isn’t comfortable taking her further because she couldn’t keep up.”


“I know. She’s almost scary smart sometimes,” Brian said.  “DId you ever check into that place in New York?”


“No, but I will soon.” Justin said  as he pulled Brian down again to meet his lips.  “How could I not kiss those lips as often as I can?” The kiss lingered as their tongues danced and stroked.  Justin felt Brian’s erection under him. He maneuvered so he straddled Brian and he ground his cock against Brian’s as he groaned loudly.  They continued grinding against each other, tormenting each other. They kept this up until Brinn came out of her room. Justin stayed where he sat but they stopped kissing.



Brinn was smiling when she appeared. She shook her head a little and said, “I guess I just have to be glad my parents love each other so much.  I am going to paint until Chantel gets home.”


“Ok, Brinny.” Justin didn’t dare move to kiss her goodbye because he was sure he would cum if he mo moved at that moment.


Brian’s phone rang and Justin held his breath as he reached for it.  They both knew they were overly excited. Brian looked at his phone, “Oh shit, it’s Lindz.  Hey Lindsay, what’s up?


“Jesus, Brian, you could have at least warned me.  I mean I love your daughter and she is so much smarter than I am but a cold call asking me about lesbian sex?”


“Well, you and Mel are expert munchers so…”


“Really, Brian.  I have to get home so Mel and I can have mad muncher sex but just remember, two years ago my 15 year old daughter was pregnant.  Well, at least I could supply you with the experience of dealing with a pregnant teen before you could have to deal with one.”


Brian caught himself before he mentioned dealing with another pregnancy. “Thanks, Lindsay.  Speaking of sex, I need to finish something I started.”


“Love you, Justin.”  Lindsay said loudly.


“Love you, too, Lindz.”


Justin began to move slowly in a circular motion until he knew he had pushed it as far as he could.  He took Brian’s hand and led him to the bedroom.



Shelby pulled up in front of the wine bar and Gus ran out to greet her.  After a quick bite at the diner, they went to the ob-gyn. After having blood drawn,  they were taken back to the doctor’s office. An older woman stepped in the room a few minutes later.  She introduced herself and shook their hands. “I just looked at your results and your home test was accurate but I am sure that isn’t a surprise to you.  I read through the paperwork you filled out for us and you are fairly sure the week you got pregnant?”


“Yes, I had bronchitis the last week of September and it was Gus’ birthday the first week of October.  I was feeling fine by the night of the party and well, it could have been anytime probably between the first and the fifth.  I was feeling better but finished my antibiotics.”


“That makes total sense so unless the baby tells us different in a few weeks, I would say we are probably looking at July sometime. At this point I know I am not supposed to but I’m old and can get by with it.  I noticed you are not married. But I also see a stunner on that finger. So were you engaged before the baby?”


“With all due respect, Doctor….” Gus began.


“Young man, what is your name?”


“Gus Kinney.”


“Gus, I am not against being single.  In fact, just the opposite. I would never want a couple to get married just because there is a baby on the way.  I was just wondering if that is why you were engaged.”


“Doctor, we were engaged on Labor Day.  We have dated over two years,” Shelby went on. “I love this man so much and I am so excited about being a mother.”


“Excuse me, did you say your last name was Kinney?”


“Yes.”  


“I have been trying to meet your father for quite some time.  Actually, you have two dads, right?”


“Yes, and two moms.”


“I wanted to talk to your dad about a project but, I’m sorry, now isn’t the time to talk about this. I am glad for the two of you.  I have some information I would like you to review. You are young and healthy and many women are using midwives. Some have the babies in the hospital but some decide to have them at home.    These are things to think about but right now I think I will examine you and just make sure everything looks good.” She turned to Gus, Many fathers wait outside for this but it is up to the two of you.”


“I plan to be there for as many of the appointments as I can be.”  The nurse showed them into the exam room and Shelby put on the little gown. He noticed her trembling. “What is it, Shelly?”


“I don’t know.  I always get nervous when I am going to have that kind of exam.”


“I will be right here for all of it.”


“We better find out the dos and don’ts, too.”


There was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in. The doctor listened to her heart and lungs and then she had her lay down and put her legs in the stirrups.  Gus took her hand and tried to distract her. As the doctor did the internal exam Gus asked questions, “So we were wondering if there are any restrictions during pregnancy.  Obviously, no alcohol and neither of us smoke.” Shelby squeezed Gus’ hand very tightly as the doctor added pressure. He bent and kissed her forehead.


“You can do anything you did before as long as you weren’t into rough play.”


“No, rough stuff but we do take advantage of every part of our bodies.”


“Are you asking about anal sex?”


Gus and Shelby both blushed a bit but nodded.   “For the next several months there should not be any problems. Trust me near the end you will have to get creative or learn to go without for a while.  However, for many they have sex up to the last month, just less often and less vigorously. Now let’s set up an appointment for about four weeks from now and in that time look over the information I will give you.” There was a knock on the door.  The doctor stepped out and came back in, I need to go deliver a baby. I am so sorry,” she looked at Shelby still in the stirrups. “I will send a nurse in to help you.”


“I got this, doctor.” Gus said as she left. As soon as she left the room he locked the door.  He then sat on the doctor’s stool and slid close. “Do you think we could get a pair of these for home.  I love the view and accessibility.” Gus brought his mouth to her pink center. He spread the stirrups further apart and she blosseed open. Gus feasted and within minutes she was gasping.  He stood up and opened his fly. He had never seen her so ready. Easing in, he had easy access to her clit and one thumb stroked it over and over while his free hand reached under the small gown and he stroked her nipple until she  came so violently she nearly screamed out. And then both started laughing.


Soon they were dressed and out of the office with a stack of pamphlets and some very curious nurses.  “Well, at least we know we can still have fun for a while.”


“Which is really a good thing because just looking at you right now nearly brings me to an orgasm and you have to do is touch my nipples and there is no stopping,” she shivered.  “I have got to get my mind on something else.”


“Well, we should call my moms and plan a visit to your parents and plan our wedding.”


Shelby got quiet as they got into the pickup. “Gus, let’s just go to Vegas.  If it was good enough for Molly and Tyler it is good enough for us.”


“Shelly, you know that isn’t what you want.”


“Gus, I want to be married to you. I don’t care how that happens.”


“Shelby, that isn’t true.  You want your dad walking you down the aisle.  Let’s call my moms and then we can go to early dinner and talk about our wedding.” He kissed her and selected his mom’s number, putting the phone on speaker.


“Hey Gus, how are you?  How is your beautiful Shelby?”


“I’m fine, Lindsay and Gus is perfect.”


“Ah, you two are too cute.  Have you talked to your father? Do you know what he did?  He had Brinn call me about sex, lesbian sex. Well, I reminded him that my daughter was pregnant at 15.”


“How is JR?”


“She is great. She’s really enjoying school.  She would love to hear from you.”


“Well, we’ll call her next.  Mom is Mama around?”


“Hey, Mel, our son wants to talk to us.” They could hear her moving around.


“Gus, hey glad to hear from you.  Lindz was telling me about that brilliant little sister of yours.”


“She is that.”


Lindz spoke, “So what’s the special occasion.  We didn’t expect to hear from you until after opening night.”


“Well, we have some news for you.”


“Do you have a wedding date? Oh, I hope so.”


“Moms, we will have a wedding date soon but that’s not why we are calling.  I hope you don’t have anything planned in July.”


“The wedding is going to be in July?”  Mel broke in.”


“No the wedding is going to be soon.  In July you are going to be grandmothers again.”  A scream went up on the other end of the phone.


Both of them were talking at once.  It was obvious they were both excited and happy. When they calmed down Gus spoke again. “We are going to dinner now and we are going to decide on a date.  We hope to tell her parents in person around Thanksgiving. We will have to figure it out around Brinn’s 10th birthday party because we can’t miss that.”


“Shelby,” Lindsay said calmer and softer, “We are thrilled to have you for our daughter and, sweetie,  we know your parents beliefs. If it is too hard to have us at the wedding, we can come and have a little wedding for our family.”


Shelby started crying and Gus took her hand. “No, you two are important to us, as important as my parents and if my family can’t be reasonable they won’t be there.”


Then Mel’s quavering voice came on, “Just let us know when and we will be there for you.  We love you both.


“Bye, Moms.  We love you. I hope when I tell you about the opening night I can give you a date.”


Gus got out of the truck and walked around to Shelby’s side.  He pulled her into his arms. “This is all going to work out.”


“I know,” She kissed Gus again and then started rubbing his crotch.  “I want you right now, Gus. Ok, truth is, I just need to cum so bad.  Gus’ hands went up her shirt and began to stroke her nipples through her bra.  It was only a matter of a couple minutes and she cried out. “This is going to be an interesting 9 months,” she said as she came down from her climax.  “I hope some of that information addresses it.”


“Brinn could probably tell you the answer.”  Gus started laughing and she laughed, too.


They went to a restaurant and Shelby started ordering food.  They had an appetizer and soup before the entree arrived. Once the main course had arrived they started talking about the wedding. “I’ve been thinking,” Gus started. “Do you think Christmas Eve or Christmas or maybe New Year’s Eve for the wedding?”


“Oh, Gus, that sounds perfect.  I think New Year’s Eve would be best because my parents would not like Christmas Eve to be interrupted.”


“Well, Christmas Eve it is.”


“Gus you make it sound so easy.  We have to find a place. Get caterers.  I wonder where we can find a place.”


“Where do you want to get married.  I have money and we will be able to find a place.  Where do you want to get married? California? Pennsylvania? An island somewhere….”


“I think someplace in Northern California.  My parents are more likely to come if it isn’t too far away.”


“Dad will help and may know of some place.  Maybe there is a winery that has a conference room.  We will find something and get it set before our trip to your parents” They finished their meal and on a whim called Brian and Justin as they walked out of the front door.  “Hey, Pops, is dad around.”


“He is sitting next to me. We are watching a movie with Brinn.  What’s up?”


Gus could hear he was put on speaker.  “Hope you are free for New Year’s Eve. If we can find a place we are getting married then.”  All three of them cheered. “We are stopping at Tyler and Molly’s but we will talk tomorrow. Oh, by the way, it’s a July baby.”  They heard Brinn’s excitement as they disconnected.


“I think I am guessing correctly that you are going to ask Molly to stand up for you?”


“Yes, of course.”

 

“I love my dads so much but I couldn’t choose one so I hope Tyler will stand up with me. Let’s tell them about the baby and the wedding!”  Gus picked her up and started turning but then remembered what happened earlier and he set her down. “Let’s go.”

Chapter 16 by Simply written

Chapter 16


Molly and Tyler were so excited for Gus and Shelby.  They were honored to stand up for them and celebrated with sparkling grape juice.  Molly and Shelby immediately started talking about decorations and the dress and in the 3 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, they found everything but the location.  Shelby’s morning sickness was only getting worse and the stress of the wedding wasn’t helping. And even worse, the stress of the trip they were taking to meet her parents.  They were going up on Wednesday evening, having Thanksgiving with her parents and returning on Friday for Brinn’s birthday party on Saturday.


Taylor Kinney Wine & Design was a big success opening night and every night since.  People were coming and all of them not only enjoyed the wine but Tyler and Gus were a big hit too.  They had started taking on a few Christmas parties but left the week between Christmas and the New Year’s open for the wedding.

 


Wednesday morning Shelby woke up throwing up again.  After spending a half hour in the bathroom, Gus called his foreman and said he was not coming in.  He had planned to leave at noon anyway. Gus was beside himself. He finally helped her to bed and brought her water and a piece of toast.  “Sweetheart, should I call your mom and tell her you have the flu?”


“I’ll be fine. Hopefully by Christmas I will be over this. We need to talk to my parents.  I need to know if they will support us or not.”


“I would never want to change my fathers but if there was something I could do to ease your stress I would.” After eating some toast and drinking a cup of tea, she felt much better.  In fact as Gus stroked her head, she reached up and moved his hand to her breast.


“Are you sure, Shelly?” As his thumb brushed her nipple she arched into it.  He lowered his mouth and nearly instantly she arched in an orgasm. As his mouth continued on her chest his fingers worked magic and the v of her legs. After cumming two more times Gus backed off.


“Oh, no you don’t.  I’m not done.” Shelby stated as she pushed his head downward.


Gus spread her legs, putting her legs over his shoulders and he dove in.  Soon she was screaming again and finally, he entered her gently and as they climaxed gently together, she dozed.  Gus slipped out of bed and called Justin, “Dad, I think she is going to kill me. I can’t believe I am saying this but I might be getting too much sex.”


“Yes, I remember Tina having those urges when she was pregnant with Matty. She was pulling John in the bedroom frequently along with Tony a couple of times.  


“I remember some of that, too.  I never liked Tina much and some of it was she was always taking John away.” He chuckled about it now. “We are leaving for her parents soon.  I know she is really nervous and I have to admit so am I. She knows her dad will be upset about the baby and we aren’t even going to think about dealing with his thoughts on my parents.”


“If we can do anything to make it easier on her we will.  If we need to have a separate wedding we will do that.”


“We have to find a place for a wedding yet.”


“If we had time Brian would have you build a place.  Obviously, it is too late for that but he is seriously thinking about building a place that had a hotel plus venue for events.  Wouldn’t it be great if John and Tony would move out here and run it? Their place is great and we would keep it open but it is small and really doesn’t have the location or need to increase the size. But we don’t need to talk about that now.  We could find a place in San Francisco but I don’t think you are really interested in that.”


“I’m starting to feel discouraged about this.  She doesn’t want anything fancy. We just want to find a place that will hold about 100 people.  We wouldn’t care if there were cupcakes and hot dogs. I just want to marry her and love her the rest of her life along with this baby and hopefully a couple more down the road.”


“Gus, can you come up here, please. I’m stuck.”


“Stuck? Coming….Dad, I will let you know when we get there. Love you.”


“We love you, too, both of you. No, all three of you.”


When Gus got upstairs he tried not to laugh.  Shelby had a sweater half on and half off. She couldn’t get the fitted sweater down of her chest but now couldn’t get it off, either.


Gus reached down and tugged the top off over her head.  “Gus, if nothing fits now, what will it be like at nine months?”


“We will just go shopping. Or better yet, you and Molly go shopping and the guys will hang out someday. I love your new curves and when I say I love them I mean…” he brought his head between her breasts which now barely could be held in her bra. 30 minutes later they were redressing after making love for ….neither were sure how many times they had already made love that morning.


Shelby texted Justin when they left and gave him an estimated time they should get there. For the two plus hours Gus drove, Shelby reviewed details about her family.  She had an older brother and a younger brother. Neither of them were married. They would not be sharing a bedroom when they arrived but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t sneak in.


“We can always get a hotel room.  In fact, I think that would be a very good idea.  I mean with your morning sickness not to mention your new urges…”


“Gus, my parents would be very hurt if we did that.  They’re my family and I do love them.”


“I know, Shelly. Just remember if you get too stressed we’ll get a room and go home whenever you are ready.”


“Have I told you lately how totally and madly and deeply I love you.”


“Well, I think you have shown me several times today.”


“Gussy, yes, the sex is amazing but you are so much more than great in bed, and in the bathroom, and in the….well, you get the picture. But I love the man you are. You are such a good brother and son and friend. I just get the bonus part of lover. We are almost there. Why don’t you pull over into this little road for a couple minutes.  “Put your seat all the way back.” she said with authority in her voice. He did it without question. She instantly had straddled him and even though they remained clothed Gus could feel every move she made. He buried his face into her chest and slipped his hands under her shirt. As he rubbed the lace of her bra she went into full orgasm.  “We will figure out a way.”


“No, Shelby, I am not going to sneak around at your parents.  If they say no, I will follow their rules.”


“Oh, Gus, just once don’t play by the rules.”


“I can’t do anything to jeopardize my relationship with them and you. You may just have to do it the old fashioned way.”  He took her hand and began to stroke her own crotch. “Oh, god! It won’t be nearly as much fun but it will have to do. Now, Gus, my dad is going to love you, he is just going to have….”


“Issues with my parents.  I know. This visit I am going to stay away from confrontation.  We need to keep peace until after the wedding. Then they will see that beautiful baby and won’t be able to stay away from him or her.”


Shelby climbed off his lap, “Well, we might as well tell them I’m pregnant right away because my mom will know right away. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if she knows the minute I get out of the truck.  Daddy isn’t going to be happy but give him time. He loves me. It’s just that I’m his little girl and for him to think about me….well, you know what I mean.”


“I will follow your lead. Now, buckle up.  This could be a bumpy ride.”


Shelby guided Gus the rest of the way to her parents home in a suburb.  It was a sleepy little area near the edge of the city where it was obvious country living was the norm.  As they pulled up a young man was in the driveway. He looked to be about Gus’ age. “That’s Sam,” the excitement was obvious. I haven’t seen him in so long.” Shelby was out of the pickup before it had totally stopped.  “SAM!!”


“Seashell!”  Sam picked her up and started to spin her.  Gus rushed to her side as quickly as he could hoping Sam would set her down before she got sick. It worked and he quickly put an arm around her waist.


“Seashell?”  Gus grinned at her. “Nice to meet you, Sam.  I’m Gus, your future brother in law.”


The two men started to shake hands but then Sam said, “I’m a hugger.  How about you?” The two men wrapped their arms around each other. “Now, don’t try this with my brother.  He is much too uptight. So is Dad. So when did you knock up my sister?”


Sam said it so nonchalantly Shelby had to look at him and make sure she heard him right.  “But how….” she looked down at her stomach.


“No, it wasn’t your stomach but you have never had knockers like that.” Shelby swatted him.


“Oh Sam,” she hugged him tight.  July, not sure exactly on the date yet.”


“You are going to be the best mom.”  He turned and glared at Gus. “And what are you going to do about this?”


He took Shelby’s hand and let out a low whistle when he saw her engagement ring.  He looked at Gus and then at the pickup, “Obviously, you can support her financially.”


“Sam, he and his family have done nothing but given me support.  I love them so much. I hope you will come visit. We have plenty of room at our house.  I will show you pictures later,” she said as she heard the door open and her mom stepped out of the door.


“Shelby, Gus, so good to see you.  I am so glad you could come for Thanksgiving! You both look good.  Honey, you look like you have put on a couple pounds. That’s good.  You have always been too…..” she whispered the word, “thin.”


Shelby nodded as her mom took a step back and held her hands.  “Oh honey, I know you two are in love and I know you belong together but your daddy isn’t going to take this well.”


“I know that, Mom.  It was an accident but we are thrilled. We all are. We will be married soon.  Is Daddy home?”


“He  went hunting with Will.  They should be home very soon. When is the wedding?”


“We hope to have it New Year’s Eve. Our only problem is we haven’t found a place big enough to hold it.”


“How big an event are you planning? I thought maybe you would have a small, quiet….”


“Sally, Shelby is going to have the wedding she deserves.  She has her dress chosen and all we need is a place to hold it.  You know money isn’t an issue.”


“Let me call my friend. She knows a lot about this stuff.  She thinks of herself as an event planner.”


“Maybe we could hire her.  My dads’ friend is planning on doing the event for us but he will be in Pittsburgh and could use someone on the ground here. He can’t come until after Christmas.”


“I can’t believe I am finally going to be a  grandma.”


“You aren’t upset, Mom?” Shelby hugged her.


“Well, you know it isn’t the way your daddy and I planned it but I have seen the way Gus treats you and how much he loves you.  I have no doubt about that,” she reached for his hand. Softly, in Shelby’s ear she said, “Let’s leave Brian and Justin out of this right now if your dad doesn’t bring it up.”


“We get it, Mom.  We already said we weren’t going to approach that right now.” The women walked toward the house.


“Looks like Seashell expects me to carry her bags,” Sam said as he walked toward the pickup.  “His is a nice ride. Is this your family company?”


“No, actually, it my company with my friend.  Well, I never know if I should say friend or aunt.  My business partner is an interior design. Molly is Shelby’s best friend and she happens to be my dad’s sister.”


“Gus, don’t take this wrong because I am the one person in this family that has no hang ups, but you have two dads and two moms? I am guessing your life was like most divorced families.  Did you split time between them?”


“Ya, when I was young I spent most of my time with my moms but my dads were always involved, too, but when I got to jr high age I became a pain in the ass.  I think I was 13 when I moved in full time with my dads. I think I needed to men in my life.”


“And your dads filled that for you?”  Sam questioned. Justin may have bristled if someone else had asked it that way but Sam had an innocence about him.


“My dads are great.  My biological dad, Brian, is a businessman through and through. I am not sure how many businesses he owns anymore.  My dad, Justin, is an artist. He is brilliant at so many things.”


“I have seen his work.  Shel told me about him so I had to look up his stuff.  It’s obvious you can support my sister. And you have a sister, right?”  By now the men were heading to the house with the bags.


“I actually have two sisters.  One is with my moms, JR. She is 18 and in college.  My sister, Brinn, is 10. She is the reason I met Shelby.  She will be 10 this weekend and she will be in college by this fall, too. I’m not sure what is happening there yet.  Brinn is Justin’s biological daughter but she doesn’t spend time with her mom often. Sorry, I’m over sharing. What are you going to school for, Sam?”


“I’m a psychology major. I plan to go into counseling. I am told I am easy to talk with.”


“You definitely are.” Gus smiled at his future brother.  He liked Sam.


Sam lead him upstairs and he dropped Shelby’s bag in a room that was obviously hers.  Gus looked around. “I can see this is Shelby’s room. I bet your mom picked out the paint color because Shelly couldn’t decide what color she wanted and she was happy with what your mom chose.”


“You’re right. I’m glad I like you, Gus, or I would have to fight you over my sister. She deserves only the best.  Now, let me show you your accommodations. It seems a little silly since she’s already pregnant.” Sam took Gus down a hall and then turned and led him into a large room. “Hope you don’t mind sharing the bonus room with me. My bedroom has been turned into Mom’s craft room so when I am home I stay in here.  You can have the bed and I will sleep on the couch. That way if my sister comes for a visit there will be room for her.”


They walked into a large room that was above the garage.  It was half bedroom, half activity room. It reminded him of his old room in Pittsburgh.   “Um, Sam, that couch does not look very comfortable. I would be more than happy to share the bed, if you aren’t uncomfortable.”


“We can decide that later.  I expect my sister will have something to say about that. Speaking of Shelby, we better go find her.  Dad and Will will be back soon. She’ll want you next to her when he gets here.”


“Should I  be worried?”


“Nah, Will might be the biggest pain in the ass.  He is the big brother and very straight laced. He can’t find a woman that is perfect so he won’t ever marry. He won’t ever be satisfied.  Dad will be fine once it sinks in.” Sam draped his arm around Gus’ shoulders as they headed downstairs.


Shelby walked up and kissed Gus.  “I wondered where Sam took you.”


“We were in the room we are sharing tonight.’  Before Gus could go on they heard a motor turn off and two doors slam.


Gus pulled Shelby close to him, “Love you, Shelly.” He said so softly she wondered if he even said it as the door opened.


“Hey, Sis, nice of you to finally come and visit,” her older brother, Will, greeted Shelby with a quick hug.  Behind him Bill walked in. He walked over to his daughter and hugged her long and hard.


“So glad you are home, Shelby.  It has been too long, sweetheart.”  Gus could hear the love in his voice.  


“Daddy, I want you to meet Gus.” She took her dad’s hand and led him the couple steps to where Gus was standing, “Daddy, this is Gus.  Gus, this is my daddy, Bill.”


“Sir, it is an honor to meet you.  I am really hoping you will give me your blessing to marry your daughter.  I promise, sir, I love her with all my heart and I promise to try to make her the happiest woman in the world.”


“Well, let me give my daughter one more hug and then and I can go talk in my office.”


He reached for Shelby but she stopped him. “Daddy, we have one other thing to tell you.  You’re going to be a grandfather.” Bill stopped and looked at Shelby and then turned to Gus.  Will had already took a step closer to Gus and his hand was balled up in a fist. Shelby hollered, “Will, don’t you dare.”


Bill held up his hand in Will’s direction, “Follow me.” Bill said much colder now, and Gus did as he was told.


“Daddy!” Shelby pleaded. Gus turned and held up his hand and nodded at her.


Bill led him into the office and shut the door behind him. He pointed to a chair and Gus sat down. Bill took his time and walked around the desk and sat.  For several moments Bill sat there and stared at Gus. “I knew you were having sex with my daughter. I’m not a stupid man. You have been living with her for years.  I told her I didn’t like it but obviously she didn’t care. And now, before you are married, my baby girl is going to have a baby.”


“Sir, we had no intention of having a baby, yet, but when she got sick and was on antibiotics...well.  I love her so much. I can’t imagine life without her. I can provide for her. If she wants to stay home I would be very happy but if she wants to work that is fine, too. I will treat her like a princess.”


“I don’t want you to treat her like a princess.  I don’t want you to put her on a throne somewhere.  I want you to treat her like a partner. I….” Bill’s vibrato waned.  “Gus, I want my baby girl to be happy. Will you make her happy?”


“Oh, sir, that is all I want.  I am able to provide for her. I am about to start my second business but I promise she will always come first, she and our family.  Sir, we hope to get married New Year’s Eve.”


“Hope to?”


“We are having trouble finding a location.  Everything else is in place. We have told friends and family to save the date and we would want you to invite anyone you want to be there, of course.”


“Gus, if you ever hurt my daughter, you will regret it, but I get the feeling from talking to you, and from what my wife has told me, that you truly are in love with Shelby and that you truly want what’s best for her. So, where are you looking to get married?”


“We were hoping to get married anywhere between here and our place.  We thought that would be most convenient. We, don’t expect anything from you financially.  We have it covered.”


“No, I have money saved specifically for my daughter’s wedding.  I know it won’t cover everything but it should cover the venue and maybe the flowers or food?”


“Thank you, sir.”


“Bill, please.  Your family is in the wine business aren’t you?”


“That is one of my dad’s businesses.  He has several.”


“Well, friends of mine are vintners and they just put up a new wine barn.  It is huge. Even with the vats in place the center I am sure would sit 150 people.  Because it is new, it wouldn’t take much to clean up, I wouldn’t think. And you should be able to have the party there, too.”


“Oh, sir, sorry Bill.  I think that sounds perfect.  Of course, it is up to Shelly.”


Bill smiled gently, “I used to call her Shelly when she was little.”


“I do have one thing.  If your friends agree and Shelby likes it, I am hoping they will agree to let my da...family to bring the wine.  We would buy some of theirs, too, maybe to give as take home gifts. That would be a nice promotion for their business.”


“You are a very good businessman, I can tell.  And you care about others.” Bill stood and offered his hand to Gus, “Welcome to the family.  So when do I get to hold my grandchild?”


“We will have a more accurate date next week but it will be mid July.”


“It is hard not to like you, Gus Kinney. Go tell my daughter she has my blessing.  I will try my friend with the barn. You didn’t happen to bring any of that wine, did you.  I am sure we still have some from the cases you send with Sally.”


“I happen to have some, along with non alcoholic for Shelby.”  Gus gave him a hug impulsively.


Bill smiled and waved him out of the room.    Shelby, Sam, and Sally were hanging out at the end of the hall and   when Gus came out alone, all three of them were nervous. Gus cast his eyes to the floor and walked to where they waited.  “Well?” Sam asked.


“Gus, what did Daddy say? Did he give us his blessing?”


Gus put her hands on her hips and raised his head slowly until they looked eye to eye, “He’s calling a friend about a venue right now.  He can’t wait to hold the baby.” Tears rolled down Gus’ cheeks, matched by Shelby’s. He pulled her close and kissed her, gently but thoroughly. When he pulled away he recognized the look on Shelby’s face.


“Mom, are you sure we can’t share my room.”


“Young woman, you may find it silly but the Bible says you should be married before sleeping with a man or woman.  We follow that in our house. Gus, who is Bill calling?”


“He didn’t tell me the name but he said it was a friend with a new wine barn.”


“Oh, why didn’t I think of that!  Oh, Shelby, it will be perfect for a wedding!  I can see it already. You are going to spend time up here before the wedding, aren’t you? I mean there will be flowers and food decisions, not to mention decorating.”


“Oh, Mom, I don’t know.  I mean yes, between Christmas and New Years, but I have my job and we have the new business.”


“Sally, we will talk about it and figure a way to get her up here often.  Brinn is not an issue, you know. We are going to need to rent several rooms.  Do you have a suggestion of a hotel or a large bed and breakfast? No, it is going to have to be a hotel.  There are no bed and breakfasts that big. I know we might not be able to get rooms all in the same place. We will need at least 20 I would guess.  I will contact my dads later.”


Bill came out of his office.  “Who would like to go for a ride?”  Everyone but Will decided to go. They all got into family and Sally’s SUV.  I was a short ride and Gus and Shelby instantly fell in love with the place. It was so much like their vineyard but much bigger.  The barn had amazing architecture with the beams inside of it. Shelby began taking pictures of the place and Gus asked if he could have the measurements of the place.  Once they heard he was a builder he was handed a copy of the plans for the building as long as he promised to bring them back.”


By the time they left, they were both so excited and as they sat in the backseat with Sam, Shelby’s had her hands all over Gus and was about ready to unzip his fly right then and there. He leaned over best he could with a seatbelt on and softly said, “It’s killing me, too, but I  won’t do it in their house.”


“Mom, would you mind if I show Gus around town after dinner?  Maybe we will take in a movie. I promise we will be home all day tomorrow.” She saw her mom’s hesitancy.   “Sam can come along. For heaven’s sake, we are adults.”


“You’re right, honey.  That would be fine. Sam would enjoy that, too. Most of his friends aren’t around this year.”


They had a nice dinner and as they left Shelby promised, “I will be ready to help you as soon as I get done throwing up in the morning. And Gus will be in my room then.”


“Of course, he can support you then, dear.”


If Gus wasn’t wrong, Bill had a grin on his face.  Maybe i wasn’t him who was so strict. Maybe it was Sally who was the enforcer.   Gus politely invited Will to join them but he mumbled something about a game and he and Bill went to the living room.  Gus started helping clear the table but Sally placed a hand on his arm, “You young people go. I can take care of this.”


Gus kissed her cheek before the three of them left.  He threw his pickup keys at Sam. He got behind the steering wheel while Shelby and Gus got in the back seat. They hadn’t even pulled away from the curb when Shelby was straddling Gus.  “Um, Shelby, Sam….”


“Sam, don’t turn around and just pick up some tips from what you hear.”  


Shelby started lifting her top off but Gus stopped her. “Sam, are you alright with this? Your sister could wait until we get somewhere that you can go into a bar or something. She usually has a little more self control but this pregnancy has gotten her hormones all on edge.”  


Sam smiled back at them. “Go for it.  My college roommate always had girls over.”


“And I bet you have your share, too.” Shelby retorted as Gus pulled her top off and undid her bra.  She cried out as soon as Gus flicked his tongue on her breast. Soon she had shimmied her pants down far enough and had Gus’ fly open. Once she managed to get his cock out she slid down on it and soon she was riding him.  It didn’t take long before she cried out and then Gus grunted as he thrust hard one last time. Sam had done his best not to watch but he couldn’t stop listening. He had watched Gus’ face and saw the pleasure that crossed it. Gus helped her fasten her bra and then slid Shelby’s shirt over her head. He found some paper towels back there and they cleaned up as best they could as they redid their pants.


Shelby finally sat on the seat and belted herself in. “Where we going, Sam?”


“After that, where we going is all you can say? Holy shit.  I need to find a date!”


“Do you think Will has ever had a girl?” Shelby questioned.


“I doubt it. He just can’t have fun. I was thinking it would be fun to go to a new drag club. I have heard the performers are really good.”  They all agreed and Sam drove over there. He was going to ride around until they found a spot but Gus told him to use the valet. Gus gave the valet an extra $20 to take good care of the truck as they walked into the club. Shelby knew what would happen when they walked in.  Sam was shocked as Gus’ personality didn’t change but expanded. By the time they had found a table, Gus had a wake of men and women watching him. He just had an aura around him in a place like this. After ordering drinks their server asked if any of them had any special talents.


“It’s open mic night and we don’t know if it is the holiday or what but we don’t have many volunteers.”


Gus looked at Shelby and she nodded.  “I do a little singing. Do you think there is a guitar I could use?”


“Sure, sweetie.  I can’t wait to hear you,” the server flirted.


Gus sat back and Sam said,  ‘I didn’t know you sang. Shelby never mentioned that.”


“I toured for a while right out of high school with a band.  My boyfriend at the time still sings professionally.”


“Boyfriend?” Sam’s mouth dropped open.


Shelby started laughing, “Yes, Sam, Gus is bisexual.”


“You are full of surprises.  How do you choose if you like both?”


“Well, it helps that your sister has no sex hang ups and she is obviously very comfortable with it.”


“Sam, I love anal sex as much as Gus does so when he is in the mood he fucks me or I fuck him. You seem very interested in the same sex tonight, little brother.  Is there something you haven’t told me?”


Sam drained his drink as another one was set down.  “I really don’t know, Shelby. I mean I like girls. I love girls but when I see a hot guy walk by….I have the same response I do with a girl.”


Gus finished his latest drink, too.  “Oh, my boy, talk to me. Ask me your questions.” Shelby had to smile as Gus put his arm around her brother instead of her.  If her brother was confused Gus would make him feel comfortable with any questions he had. And she could already tell, she was driving home, as she sipped on her soda.”


The server came back to  their table and led Gus backstage.   They gave him a few minutes to get the feel of the guitar and then he was called out on stage.  He sat on the wooden stool in the middle of the spotlight and positioned the mic. Then he started playing softly. “This is for all of you who have had to make some really difficult decisions in your life. Find someone who loves you for you.”  Gus started singing,


♪  I don't know how I should say it

In my mind, it's every word

That they don't wanna hear

I don't know how they might take it

Maybe you can take the pressure

And make it disappear

Throw out the inhibition

You make me feel a feeling that I've never felt before

I don't know if they're gonna like it

But that only makes me want it more


'Cause I'm nobody's but yours


If it's me

And if it's you

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right

If it's real

And if it's true

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right


Oh oh, yeah yeah

Oh oh , yeah I just want you to be mine


Why would I need their permission

Skin and bones, I'm only human

It's in my DNA

Suffocating just to fit in

Why do I care what people say


'Cause I'm nobody's but yours


If it's me

And if it's you

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right

If it's real

And if it's true

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right


Oh oh, yeah yeah

I just want you to be mine


Oh oh, yeah yeah

I just want you to be mine♪

“If Our Love is Wrong”

Songwriters: Callum Scott / Kane John Parfitt / Philip Plested


When Gus finished there were some people crying softly and Sam looked over at Shelby, “Why the hell isn’t he doing that for a living?”


“He does sing on weekends at our wine bar but he doesn’t like the traveling and I would hate having him on the road.”


“Damn, if he wasn’t marrying you I’d fight someone for one night with him.”


The crowd was still cheering and calling out for another song.


The MC came out and slinked around him begging him for one more song.  This time he chose something upbeat, ‘Joy to the World’.


♪Jeremiah was a bullfrog

Was a good friend of mine

I never understood a single word he said

But I helped him a-drink his wine

And he always had some mighty fine wine


Singin' joy to the world

All the boys and girls now

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me


And if I were the king of the world

Tell you what I'd do

I'd throw away the cars and the bars and the war

Make sweet love to you


Sing it now, joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me


You know I love the ladies

Love to have my fun

I'm a high life flyer and a rainbow rider

A straight shootin' son-of-a-gun

I said a straight shootin' son-of-a-gun


Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the world

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls now

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls♪

Songwriters: Hoyt Axton



By the time Gus had finished everyone was singing along including Shelby and  Sam. Gus came back and without thinking he kissed Sam and then turned and moved Shelby onto his lap.  He drank a shot that was brought to his table and then he moved his hand under the table between Shelby’s legs.  They started kissing, partly to mask Shelby’s gasps as she started to cum again. God he wanted to touch her and not just through her clothes.  A young man came up and asked Sam if he wanted to dance.


“What the hell, I’d love to,” and Sam left the table.


Shelby slipped off his lap and he reached for another drink. Gus shut his eyes for a second and Shelby was gone. For a second he thought she had gone to the restroom until he felt her hand at his fly from under the table and then her mouth was down on him.  As Shelby slid up and down his cock, Gus tried to act unphased. When Sam came back he said, “Where’s Seashell? Gus was on the verge of coming and he didn’t know what to do so he didn’t shout. He hugged Sam and buried his mouth on Sam’s neck. When Sam got over the surprise of Gus’ embrace, he felt  Gus shutter and then saw his sister’s hand on the seat next to Gus’ leg. Sam laughed at the situation and hugged Gus back. As Gus began to relax and Shelby slipped back up next to Gus and he switched his attention to her.


It was getting near midnight and Shelby yawned.  “We better go home soon,” she said, “and if you two drink anymore I don’t know who will carry you out to the truck.”  They started to move toward the door and Gus was stopped a couple times by the owner and the manager of the club letting him know if he ever wanted a job they would hire him.  He told him next time he was coming to town he would let them know and they walked out to the valet who verified they had a sober driver

And quickly brought the truck around.  Shelby got behind the wheel while Sam laid down on the back seat and Gus leaned against the window.  


It was a short ride home and the house was dark when they arrived.  Shelby kept both men quiet as they went up the stairs. Shelby walked them up to their room and tucked them both into the bed after helping them remove their shirts and pants. She covered Sam and kissed his cheek and then she walked around to Gus.  She gave him a kiss but his arms went around her and held her tight. “Gussy, you just sleep. I will see you in the morning.” She slipped out of the room knowing morning sickness would wake her early.



Around 3:00 a.m. Gus woke needing to use the bathroom.  He felt arms around him and then lips pressed to his. He reached out to pull Shelby close.  His eye flew up. “What the hell, Sam?” He pushed a naked Sam off to the side and made a dash for the bathroom.  When he finished he came back in and found Sam, now with his briefs back on and picking up a blanket. “Where are you going?” Gus said quietly.


“I’ll  sleep on the couch.  I’m sorry. I didn’t realize what I was doing.” Sam was a deep red shade and he wouldn’t look Gus in the eye.


“Sam, you don’t have to go anywhere. Lay down.” Sam followed directions and Gus laid down next to him, pulling him into his arms, pressing Sam’s head down on his shoulder. “Sam, if you really want to explore your sexuality I can’t do that with you but if you are interested, I know I could find you a date, someone who would love to go out with you.”


“Are you talking about getting a hooker?”  Sam questioned.


“No Sam, I am not talking a sex worker.  I have many friends that are single who would love to meet a nice, good looking guy like you and they wouldn’t expect anything you didn’t want. In fact, I know  a couple will be here for the wedding. I will point a couple in your direction but I promise I will tell them to be discreet. I know your parents have their own beliefs when it comes to that. But  now, I need to get some sleep because your sister will wake up in a few short hours puking her guts out.” Gus rolled away from Sam and was soon asleep.


Sam turned the other direction and decided his sister had hit the mother load.  Gus was gorgeous, sweet, kind, rich, generous….Sam fell asleep hoping to find someone as genuine as his future brother in law.                                      


Gus woke around 7:00 and slipped out of bed. If Shelby wasn’t awake she would be soon.  He got up without disturbing Sam. He had to smile. Poor guy was so confused. He would make sure a couple of his buddies came to the wedding. Maybe they could spend some time together on New Year’s Day.  As he entered Shelby’s room she nearly ran him over on her way to the bathroom. As she dove for the toilet, he shut and locked the door. He knelt next to her. Since her hair was already up in a messy bun, he began to rub her lower back but then his hand drifted under the hem of her oversized T shirt.  He rubbed her bare skin and slowly began to move down her ass.


“God, Gus, distract me, please.” She started throwing up again.  


Gus found her heated center and as he continued to rub her lower back with the heel of his hand, he stroked her clit and deep inside her.


“It is probably all in my head but I think I am feeling a little better. Gus I want more than your fingers in there.”


“No, Shelly, not in your parents house.”


Shelby turned around and grabbed Gus by his shirt pulling him close, “Gus Kinney, fuck me, and that’s an order.” She grabbed his crotch and twisted. “NOW!”


Gus knew he had no option.  He pulled his pants down and as she held onto the seat he entered her. He reached up under her shirt and tweaked both of them at once.  With that she cried out softly and shuttered. And then she threw up again.


“I’m sorry, Shelly.  I was willing to try anything to make you feel better.”

“Trust me, at least I was distracted.”  



Brian woke up  with Justin having his favorite morning snack.  Brian managed to roll them both over and began thrusting into Justin’s mouth as Justin reached up and began gently squeezing Brian’s balls.  Soon he was swallowing as quickly as he could, “Now that is the best set of pushups I have ever done.” Brian kissed Justin. “Happy Thanksgiving.” His hand gently stroked Justin’s hard on. “What would you like me to do with this? Or what would you like to do with this?”  


“Turn over and stick that beautiful as in the air.” Brian put a pillow under his hips making it pop up even more.


Justin gently spread his knees and slid between them.  He slowly started licking the back side of Brian’s sack and then he worked his way up.  He began thrusting his tongue in and out until Brian began to whimper as Justin worked his tongue in as far as he could and ever so softly ran his finger from his scrotum up to the glorious spot he was entering with his tongue. Justin then replaced his tongue with his fingers.  He started stroking his prostate but from the noises Brian was making he knew playtime was almost over. Justin repositioned himself and slowly and gently entered driving Brian even crazier. Finally, Justin was all the way in and then began moving in and out until he clamped down around Justin and he cried out.  As he grasped Justin he climaxed along with him. Justin laid on top of him, still deep inside him.


“Daddies, I am coming in for my morning snuggles in five minutes so if you are having sex finish quickly.”


“That girl is going to have to learn some sex etiquite soon. It feels so good buried deep and snug inside your…”


“Three minutes.”  Brinn called out.


“Damn,” Brian said as he moved away from Justin.  He got up and threw a pair of shorts at him while he pulled on a pair of his own.  They were barely under the blankets when Brinn came in.


“Did I interrupt something?” Neither Brian or Justin looked very happy.  “I’m sorry, I did interrupt something,” she looked a little sad.


“Come here, Miss Thing.” She moved between them and they both came in from either side and kissed her and tickled her until she was smiling again.  I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask you but Shelby’s gone but if you don’t want to talk about it just tell me and I will ask her when she comes back or I could ask Aunt Molly today.”


“What is it, Brinn?”


“I have noticed a couple things lately changing on my body and I guess I am a little scared because I am not sure if this is normal or not.” She took one of Brian’s hand and one of Justin’s and placed them on her chest.  At the same time Brian and Justin’s got bigger. It was obvious Brinn’s flat little chest now wasn’t quite as flat as it had been. Both of them jerked their hands back. “Am I normal. Are they supposed to do that?” She sounded panicked now after her dads responded as they did.


“Yes, honey, they are supposed to do that.” Justin pulled her close.  “It just means you aren’t a little girl anymore.”


“See, Daddy, I need my mom here to answer some of my questions.”


“Brinny, you have Shelby and Molly, and even Mary, would gladly answer any questions you have.”


“But, Daddy, somethings you just want to have a mom to ask. Scientifically a girl often takes after her mom when it comes to her body and how quickly she develops.”


“We’ll talk about it soon, I promise.”  Justin pulled his daughter close to him.  They were just complaining about her bursting in but he just realized how fast she was growing up.  Brian and Justin’s eyes met again and a lot was said with no words.


“Brinn, why don’t you go take a nice warm bubble bath.  I will come in and wash your back in a few minutes, Ok?”


“Ok, Daddy. I love you.”  She kissed him and then turned to Brian, “I love you, too, Dad.”


Brian pulled her against his chest and didn’t know if he wanted to cry because of how proud he was of her or if he wanted to cry because he knew it wouldn’t be long before she didn’t want to snuggle with them anymore.  Brinn left and Justin crawled into his arms. “Just hold me for a few minutes while I call Tina and see if she can make it to a birthday party.” Brian kissed him on the forehead and handed him the phone.


Justin called Tina.  “What’s wrong? What’s happened to Brinn?”


“Brinn is fine.  Tina, are you able to come to Brinn’s birthday party on Saturday?”


“Oh, Justin!  Yes, oh yes, I would love that.”


“Do you need me to send a plane ticket?”


“I can buy my own ticket just text me the airport and address of the party. Justin, thank you.”


“Tina, I am doing this for Brinn.  Don’t make me regret it. My daughter is no longer a little girl and she is asking for a relationship with you.  I promise if you hurt her or disappoint her you will not see her again for at least 8 years.”



Once Shelby felt better, Gus walked her back to her room and they laid down together.  “Shelly, I need to tell you something.”


“Oooo, this sounds serious,” her hand slipped into his shorts and he shivered when she gently stroked him.  


“That makes it really hard for me to focus.  Please, I need to tell you something.” She left her hand where it was but didn’t move it.  “Last night I woke up to find Sam kissing me.”


“He what!”


“You know how drunk he was.  He will barely remember it this morning.  He was like a confused little boy but I didn’t want to hide it from you.  I promised to help him if he wanted me to. I have several bi friends that he could spend time with.  He just is confused. He is going to be so embarrassed the way it is.”


“Ya, he was bombed and we probably didn’t help, having sex in front of him twice.”  Her hand started moving again. “I want you in my ass. All this male sex talk is really turning me on.”


“You don’t have any lube here.”


“I have done it without before.  Just slide it in me for my natural lube and then….”


By the time she finished saying it, Gus moved into her vagina and then moved to her ass, pushing steadily.  As he entered he put his and on her bare breast she was over the edge before he was all the way inside but he kept moving inward.  He moved slowly and his hand on her nipples was driving her crazy.


There was a tap on the door and Sally’s voice said, “Shelby, honey, how are you this morning?” Before they had a chance to say anything, Sally walked in.


Thankfully they had their blankets pulled up to their necks and Gus froze.


“I heard you in the bathroom….”


“Ya, Mom, I will be alright in a few minutes.  Gus helped me while I was sick so we are just talking a few minutes before I get dressed.”


“Gus, you are such a nice young man.  I will see you soon. No rush, Shelby,”  and the door shut.


Gus whispered softly, “Don’t make a noise.”  Gus thrust hard a couple more times as he grabbed one of her nipples and squeezed.  He felt her whole body convulse as he emptied himself deep in her core.


Shelby whimpered.  It took every ounce of her control not to scream and if Gus kept playing with her nipples she would not be able to restrain herself.  She grabbed at his hands.


“Did you want me to stop or something?” He squeezed her breast once more causing her pain but in the best way.   Slowly, he slid out and pulled his pants back on. “I am going to go shower. Shelby,” he pressed himself against her and put his hand on her stomach gently stroking it.  “I can’t wait for you to be my wife and I can’t wait to meet our child. I love you, darling.”


When he returned to his room he heard the shower running in the attached bathroom.  He pulled out a pair of khakis and a brown, long sleeved henley shirt. He definitely needed a shower after making love twice already this morning.


Sam walked out with a towel low on his hips.  When he saw Gus standing there he blushed crimson.  “Um, Gus, about last night…”


“Sam, you were drunk.  Don’t worry about it. No harm, no fowl and I am serious about  hooking you up with some of my buddies. You don’t have to be interested in them but they would be fun to hang out with and get you familiar with the scene so you can try it out.  Sam, you are a great guy and anyone, male or female, would be lucky to have you in their lives. He kissed Sam’s cheek and walked into the bathroom.



Brian, Justin, and Brinn arrived at Molly and Tyler’s.  It was just going to be the six of them this year. Marcus and Dan had been invited but were going to Judith’s house and they were going out in public together for the first time.  Dan was uncomfortable about doing it this way but he understood that in politics things had to be done a certain way. He would survive. He would do anything for Red. And he was sure he didn’t want to know what happened with Justin but life would never be the same.  He had never had a lover like him before and he prayed he would never have another one. He loved that man and hoped they would be together forever.


Justin helped Molly with the dinner and Brinn played with Paul.  They could hear the two giggling in his bedroom. Tyler and Brian were downstairs setting up some things for Brinn’s birthday party. As they worked in the kitchen, Molly noticed Justin was quiet.   “Justin, what’s wrong?” she asked as she put an arm around his waist.


“I’m  sorry, Mol,” he kissed her cheek. “Tina is coming to Brinn’s birthday party.  I don’t want her to but…” Justin told her about the what happened in bed that morning and about her concerns.  “Brian had told me this had to happen but I kept putting it off. I just don’t trust her. Tina will do anything to get our daughter and by our I mean Brian and mine.  She has no claim on her except for the piece of Brinn’s heart that she stole.” Justin turned to Molly and Molly hugged him close.


“I will put Tyler on the lookout and Dan will  be here. We will just spread the word that they are never to be left alone.  Have you told her Mom will be here?”


“No, I am glad she is.  Brinn will be less likely to want to go with Tina anywhere when her grandmother is here. And then I think about next year.  We have talked about sending her to boarding school. What if Tina finds out about that?”


Brian walked into the kitchen to open a bottle of wine and found them that way. “Let me guess, Tina?” Molly nodded.  “Come here, Sunshine.” Brian extracted her from Molly’s arms and smiled at her, “Can you handle this alone for a while, Mol?”


“Sure, I was just about to sit down with a glass of wine while the turkey finishes.  It should be ready to eat in, let’s say, an hour?”


“We will be downstairs.  Warn us if you are coming downstairs,” He winked as he led Justin away. “He needs a distraction and I have several ways to do that.”  


Tyler walked into the kitchen and pulled Molly against him and ground his hips against her round ass.  Suppose we have time for a ‘distraction’?”


“Maybe a minor one,” Molly smiled and turned into his arms and kissed him.  


Brian and Justin went downstairs and entered Gus’ office.  Brian roughly pulled down Justin’s pants and then undid his own fly. “You need a distraction, here’s your distraction.”  Brian bent Justin over the desk and with no preparation and no mercy, he drove in all the way. Justin cried out in pain.  Brian knew how much that hurt. He had received it a couple times himself and Justin would still feel the burn tomorrow but that is what he needed.  Brian held Justin by the back of his neck, pressing him hard against the desk. He watched Justin’s face turn red as he struggled for air at the same time he was getting slammed from behind. Being unable to cry out Justin’s whole body began to tremble as he came.  Brian thrust once more and let go of Justin’s neck as he climaxed, shouting as Justin’s rectal muscles tightened around him.


Justin was taking long, steady breaths  returning his face to normal color. Brian kept moving in and out.   “Sunshine, we will never let Tina take our daughter anywhere alone. I already talked to Tyler and I texted Dan.  And you know Gus won’t let his sister alone with her.” Brian pull Justin up and wrapped his arms tightly around his chest.  His hips continued to move against Justin in a steady rhythm. “Are you going to tell me what else is bothering you?” Brian grabbed Justin’s cock and held onto it.


“What is going to happen next year,” Justin was having some trouble trying to talk now. We know she is going somewhere and we won’t be there to watch out for her.”


“If I need to hire a bodyguard for her I will but I don’t think that will be necessary.  We will work it out.” Brian had again gotten hard and as he orgasmed he let go of Justin’s cock and he cried out as he shuttered over and over. Brian pulled out and they both stepped into the bathroom and washed up a bit.  Brian could tell Justin was really hurting. “Is there anything I can do for you?”


Justin kissed Brian sending all his feelings through it.  “You can rub my booboo.”


“If I rub your booboo, we will never get upstairs by dinner.”


“Ok, well plan on doing lots of rubbing tonight.”  Brian laughed as he tied Justin’s fly. “We better go back up before Molly sends Tyler down to get us.”

“Baby?” Brian turns toward Justin, “Thank you.” He kissed him. “What would I do without you to set me straight?”


“Walk without that funny little shuffle.”



Shelby and Gus had a nice day with her parents and at the end of the day Shelby curled up on Gus’ lap  in the family room. Soon she was sleeping. Gus smiled at Sally. “I think I am going to put your beautiful daughter in bed and then go to bed myself.  We are going to stop by the wedding venue and then drive home tomorrow.” As he stood up Shelby wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.


“Staying with me tonight.  Not Sam.” Shelby mumbled in her sleep.


Sally and Bill looked at each other.  Sally nodded slightly. “Why don’t you just stay with her tonight, in case she needs anything,”  Bill said.


“Thank you, Bill.  Thank you, Sally. I do love her and plan to show her that the rest of my life.”


Sally stood and walked over.  She kissed Sally’s cheek and then Gus’. “I know that, Gus. I am glad she found you.”


Gus carried Shelby up to her room, shut the door, and after laying Shelby on the bed, he locked it.  He returned to the bed and started to undress her. Shelby’s arms came up around Gus’ neck and she kissed him. He moved his hand under her sweater and found her ever growing breasts. She sat up and Gus helped her pull it off.  He unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side. Gus feasted on them. “God, we are going to have the luckiest baby in the world.”


“Why is that?” she moaned as he lightly sucked on one nipple and then the other.

“Because he or she will get to spend hours doing this.”He untied her fly and slipped his hand down inside.  He found her clit and then decided he needed to suck on that too. He pulled her pants down and then off, including her lacy underwear.  He bent her knees and spread her legs. He took her clit in between his teeth and began to rub his tongue over the little nub. Shelby grabbed a pillow and pressed it to her lips. As Gus reached up for her breasts and his tongue continued its torment, she screamed into the pillow. Gus removed the pillow and replaced it with his mouth as he slowly slid into her. “I love you, Shelly.  I love you so much.”



Molly’s Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful and everyone ate until they were stuffed but Molly was a little concerned. When Brian and Justin had come back upstairs Justin seemed happy but it was obvious something was causing him pain.  He also seemed more clingy to Brian than usual. She was worried Brian had hurt him but tonight wasn’t the night to talk to him. As they sat around talking after the meal, Paul was put to bed and Brinn fell asleep in Brian’s arms.


“Just let her sleep here tonight,”  Molly told them. “You are coming back in the morning to decorate for the party so you can bring her some clean clothes when you came back.”  They agreed that made sense so Brian carried Brinn to the spare bedroom and Justin pulled the blankets back. Justin helped her out of her clothes and slipped one of Molly’s T shirts over her head.  Justin and Brian kissed her before leaving the room.


Brian and Justin thanked Tyler and Molly for the hospitality and left for the vineyard. When they arrived home Brian could tell Justin was in pain.  He went around and helped him out of the vehicle. “What can I do for you, Sunshine?”


“Maybe a hot bath and some bourbon?”  Justin walked slowly to the house. “Do you think you can get a charlie horse in your rectum?”


“I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean…”


“You did what you needed to do to get me thinking straight.  I feel much better about the party at least. I’ll start the bath if you can get me a large bourbon and do you have any magic pills that might help?”  


Brian kissed him. “I’ll be back soon.” By the time he returned, Justin was soaking  in water almost too hot to sit in. Brian stripped and entered the tub. “Fuck! Are you trying to boil yourself?”


“Sorry,” Justin added some cooler water.


“Open your mouth,” Justin did as he was asked and Brian dropped a couple pills in and handed him the bourbon.  Justin leaned against Brian’s chest as his arms went around him. They sat there silently for some time. “She will be alright. You have to believe that.”


“I am trying,” Justin’s speech was a bit slurred.  Brian knew he would be feeling no pain with the combination of pills and booze.  “Bri, can you massage my asshole,” the words were slurred together. “It still hurts and I know you can make it feel much better.” Justin got on his knees and leaned over the edge of the tub.  “Stretch is, please.” He took another sip and laid his head on the edge of the tub. Brian couldn’t resist. His tongue began to slide up and down the valley between Justin’s cheeks and then it started dipping in as Justin totally relaxed.  When his tongue got tired he inserted two fingers. He began to slowly pull them apart. Justin whimpered.
“That feels so good.  It doesn’t hurt much any more. Will you fuck me, Brian?  Please, fuck me, fist me, just get in me.”


Brian laughed softly.  It had been years since Justin was this high and they never had gotten into fisting and he wasn’t about to do it now.  He continued to move his fingers until Justin’s back arched and he climaxed. Brian looked around. He was fairly sure there was a butt plug nearby.  He found it on a shelf near the tub. It was bigger than he had expected it to be but he removed his fingers and put it in place. Justin sighed. “You’re so big, Brian.”


Now Brian had to laugh.  Justin was stoned and obviously feeling no pain.  He had no intention of screwing him tonight but if a toy or two helps his muscles relax he was all for it and he hoped that in the morning he could sink in deep again.”  Brian got out of the tub and quickly dried off. He then helped a wobbly Justin out and dried him off before leading him to the bed where Justin fell asleep as soon as his head was on the pillow.  Brian laid behind him spooned tightly against him thankful for the life they had together.


Brian woke as the sun came up.  He couldn’t stop himself and reach out to brush hair off his forehead.  Everytime he looked at Justin his heart still skipped a beat. He hoped Justin didn’t have a hangover.  His eyes slowly looked down every inch of him. He looked at the soft spot on the inside of his elbow and wondered how many times he had kissed that spot.  He brought his lips down to that tender spot and then brought his lips to one of his nipples. He flicked his tongue on it and then couldn’t stop. As he continued to suckle and nip at the little pebble his hand found the rising cock and then heard Justin moan softly.  


Brian looked up and smiled, “How are you, Sunshine? How’s your head and your ass?”


“My head is surprisingly good.  He guided Brian’s head up until their lips met. After their tongues had explored each other’s mouths thoroughly and then Justin said, “Can you check the ass part out?


Brian smiled, “My honor.  If you are too uncomfortable stop me.”


Justin nodded as Brian turned him over, putting a couple pillows under his hips.  Brian guided Justin’s knees apart so he could view it. The plug he had placed there last night was still in place. He slowly pulled it out and Justin whimpered.


“I’m sorry, Sunshine. I just wasn’t sure…”


“Baby, you knew I needed that. Use some of that numbing lube.”


Brian lubed his finger well with and then dripped a little on the little bud.  His finger began to very gently explore with his finger as Justin began to groan.  After spreading the lube, he added a second finger making it easier to spread it.”


“I’m horny as hell, Brian.”


“I think I can help you with that.” Brian’s mouth descended on Justin’s cock as he continued to rub his sore ass. Brian’s thumb ran the distance between Justin’s sack and his bud  and soon there was no containing him. He literally screamed as Brian drained him. Once Justin relaxed he switched places and soon Brian was flying as high as Justin had.


When they had both found morning relief Brian held Justin close and continued to play with his ass. “Does it feel better now?

“Well, at least the numbing helped.  We better take some of that along today, in case I need some later.”


Brian pulled him tightly against him, “Just let me know if you need a reapplication, any time!”


“Can I have a reapplication now?” Justin gave him a little sheepish smile.


“Gladly!” As Brian scooted down Justin’s body the phone rang. He knew it was Gus from the ring and he moved back up as Justin answered.


“Hey, Gus, how is your visit? How is Shelby?”


“We are both good.  We are sending you pictures of the venue later this morning.  It is all set! The only issue yet is a hotel for everyone to stay at.”


“Don’t worry about that,” Brian said.  If I need to I’ll buy a hotel.”


Justin snuggled near Brian.  “Love you, two. Let us know what time you will be home.  I am not sure if we will be in town getting ready for the party or if we will be here.  Oh, and my mom and Tina will be flying in at some point.”


“Tina!” Gus questioned.


“Gus, we need to get going.  Have a safe trip. See you soon.”


“Bye, Dads, see you later.”


“Now where were we when the phone rang?” Brian moved down Justin’s body again and soon Justin was begging him for more.


Brian and Justin cleaned up and drove into town to work on the party.  “It shouldn’t take long.” Justin said to Brian as the pulled into a parking spot.  “You finish the decorating and make sure Brinn is happy with it. Molly and I are going to get some food assembled before Tina gets into town since I will not leave her side the entire party.”


“Justin, Sunshine,” Brian took his hand, “Remember you are doing this for Brinn,” Brian walked around the vehicle and opened Justin’s door, helping him out.  He kissed him and then walked slowly up the stairs with him.


From inside Molly watched them, and she could see Justin was moving stiffly.  Once he had kissed Brinn and she had put on the clean clothes they had brought for her, she went downstairs with Brian to look at the decorations.  


Molly handed Justin a cup of coffee and then said, “Justin, sit down.”


“I’d rather stand, thanks.”


Molly looked at her big brother, “Justin, what did Brian do to you yesterday?  Does he hurt you often? I would never have believed it if I hadn’t seen you come back up broken.”


Justin could see how serious his sister was but he could hardly keep a straight face.  “Oh, Mol,” he hugged his little sister tightly. “You have it all wrong.”


“No, I know you got hurt.”


“Molly, there is something I need to tell you.” She looked at him. “I like pain.  When I am stressed, like I was yesterday, pain is the only thing that can get me thinking straight again. Sometimes he spanks me.  I’m getting hard just thinking about it. Sometimes we use toys. Sometimes he won’t let me cum.”


Molly’s mouth had dropped open.  “What happened yesterday?”


“Molly, it was so amazing at the time.  He just used me. No lube. No prep. It felt like I was going to rip apart and then I came so hard…That big cock….


“Ok, enough, Justin!  You have a pain fetish? Why would you want to...I mean it’s pain.”


“I can’t explain it.  I just will get focused on something and I can’t stop and then Brian knows just how to get me to focus, again.  He knows how to bring me to …..” Justin stopped when Molly held up her hand. He smiled, “I am sure what’s his name never had any fun but hasn’t Tyler ever smacked your bare ass and you felt something shoot  through you? That tingle deep inside you?”


She thought a moment.  “Please don’t ever talk to me about this again.”


“I promise but don’t blame Brian if you see me taking it easy.  Whenever Tina is around, I need a distraction and trust me a large cock  up my ass will do that.”


“It may surprise you, Brother, but I do know that the feels like.”


“If Tyler ever wants one up his, we have lots of toys.”


“Drink your coffee, Justin.” He kissed her temple and brought the cup up to his lips.


Gus and Shelby had left her family with hugs and kisses.  Gus liked them. Will wasn’t very personable but Shelby’s parents and Sam were great.  He was fairly sure, although they will have strong feelings about his parents at the wedding, he thought it would be alright. Next, they stopped by the wine barn and took a lot of pictures to send to Emmett and show Molly.


The conversation on the way home was filled with excitement.  This wedding was really happening in less than five weeks. As they pulled into their garage and Gus grabbed the bags out of the back, he walked around to find Shelby still sitting in the front seat.  He set the bags down and opened her door. He saw tears streaming down her cheeks.


“Oh, Shelly, what is it? Are you in pain? Is it the baby?”


She shook her head, “No,” was all she could get out.


Gus gently lifted her out of the pickup and put her feet on the ground, pulling her close. He held her there for a long time. He felt her tears stop and softly said, “Are you ready to go into the house?”


She looked up into his eyes, and standing on tiptoes she kissed him so gently his heart nearly exploded. As she stroked his cheek she simply said, “I love you.”  Those three words said more than any 45 minutes lecture he had listened to in college. She was his home now. Sure he loved his parents and his sisters but this woman was all he needed to live.



Brian and Justin arrived home mid afternoon . They invited Shelby and Gus up for dinner so they could see the pictures of the venue.  They ate and then they all sat around the TV to view the pictures they had taken. Everyone agreed it would be perfect for an elegant rustic wedding. That’s what they were calling it.  


Shelby whispered something to Gus and he nodded.“Brinn, could you come over here a minute?” She walked over and sat on Gus’ lap.  


“Yes, Shelby?” Brinn snuggled against Gus and he held her tight.


“I was wondering, I know you are too old to be a flower girl but I was hoping you could be a junior bridesmaid.  You would stand next to your Aunt Molly and JR if she can make it.”


“Oh, really Shelby?  I would love to!” She threw her arms around Shelby. “What will I wear?  What color are you having Aunt Molly wear?”


"I think we will find something next week and get it ordered.”


“Daddy, can I go to Chantel and tell her about the wedding? Please?”  


Justin texted Mary and she responded. “She said that is fine but I want you back by 8:30.  That gives you plenty of time to tell Chantel and tomorrow you will have lots of time at the party.”  Brinn grabbed her jacket and ran off.


Gus told his dads about the rest of Shelby’s family and he talked about Sam’s confusion.  “I am going to ask Sam to stand up with me if JR can make it to the wedding. I should know this week.”  Brian told them he should have something set for lodging by early next week so everything was going as planned.  


Gus saw Shelby yawn.  “I think I need to take my beautiful bride home.  It has been a busy couple days. I think a bath in that big soaker tub would be a perfect way to end the day. Tomorrow will be another busy day.”  As Shelby and Gus left for home, Brinn came back and after a few minutes, Brian and Justin tucked her in together.


“We will see you in the morning, Brinny.” Justin kissed her cheek and moved out of the way for Brian held her tight.  “We love you, Sweetheart. You get some sleep and I promise tomorrow will be a day full of fun and surprises.” After a couple more hugs the men left for their own room.


“Brian, is it going to be alright? She is growing so fast and with Tina coming….”

 

Brian sat and pulled Justin across his lap and began spanking him. “Ok, Ok….you have everything under control.”  Brian pinned Justin down on the bed and soon he was gently sinking into Justin as he moaned in pleasure.

Chapter 17 by Simply written

Chapter 17


Brinn woke up early.  It was her birthday and she was having a big party. She laid awake in bed as long as she could and then she ran to her dads room and started knocking.  “Are you awake? Please be awake. Can I come in? I really want to come in.”


Brian looked at Justin from between his legs.  His tongue was slowly tracing the valley in his ass while Justin’s legs were on Brian’s shoulders. His tongue dipped in for a second and then Brian moved up between his legs.  His mouth was at Justin’s ear and said, “We will finish this later.” Justin wasn’t sure how he did it but before he realized it Brian had put in a vibrating plug and as he pulled the blankets up he said, “Come in.”


Justin glared at him for a second.  If Brinn stayed long he was in real trouble. That vibration was hitting all of his tenderness just right. He clung to Brian and kissed him as Brinn came bounding in.


“Hey, you told me to come in.  Don’t start having sex in front of me now that I am 10.” Brian almost lost control.  He couldn’t stop from laughing.


Justin took a deep breath, “We would never do that, Brinny,” he patted the bed between them, “but you know it is possible that you would see us together sometime by accident.  And if we are ever making love just politely turn around and walk out. There is nothing wrong with you father’s loving each other. Brian smiled over at his Sunshine. He always knew how to say things.



In all seriousness Brinn looked at Justin, “May I stay and watch?”  Now Brian started coughing.


“Well, Brinny, I can understand why you might think you would like to do that but honestly, I don’t think that would be a good idea.  First of all, it might be awkward for you later, and second, you may just think it looks gross and you may think we are weird for being in love like that.”


Brinn thought about it for a minute. “Ok, but you wouldn’t be mad at me?”


“Of course not, Brinn. But if we ask you to,” Justin was using all his control now not to come,“to  wait out in the hall or come back in 20 minutes, I hope you will do what we ask. Now that you are 10 you should understand these things.”


“Would you like me to leave now?” She asked.


“I need to give you a birthday kiss and hug first.” Brinn snuggled into Justin’s arms and then Brian wrapped his long lean arms around both of them.  They both kissed Brinn and then kissed each other over top of her. “Brinn, we will be leaving for town about noon. How about a late breakfast? I will make waffles, or pancakes, or French toast.  You decide.”


“That sounds good!”


“Why don’t you have some fruit now and you can watch your favorite movie while your dad and I finish getting ready?”


Brinn put one hand on each of their cheeks, “You two take your time loving each other. I am ten.  I can get my own snack.” She smiled and walked out.


“You heard our daughter.  She wants us to make love,” Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him.


“God, that was playing dirty.”  Brian’s hand moved down and found Justin on the verge of cumming.


“What do you want me to do, Sunshine?”


“Get that cock in me, NOW!” He pressed his chest to the mattress with his ass in the air.  Brian instantly pulled the plug out and grabbed the lube, using more than usual. He slowly and carefully entered him.  Justin cried out softly as Brian spread him inside. He wasn’t all the way in when Justin began to tremble and climaxed, totally out of control.  Brian was so relieved Justin was back to normal he orgasmed right after him.


Justin straightened, but made sure Brian stayed where he was. Justin leaned back and sighed. “I love you, darling.”


Brian’s arms held him tightly against him, “How did I get so lucky having you and Brinn in my life?”


“You had no choice,” Justin started moving his hips ever so slightly. “I wasn’t letting you go anywhere without me and face it, neither of us deserve Brinn or Gus but I am so glad we have them.”


Brian had a side view of Justin’s face and with each move he could see pain and pleasure go across it.  “Does it still hurt?”

“It is such a beautiful feeling.  I feel like I am getting a high from...oh, god, Brian, stop me. Don’t let me cum yet.  I don’t want it to end. Justin’s head dropped back as Brian put a vice grip on his cock.  Brian held on as long as he could and as he exploded inside him he let go and Justin joined him.


Several minutes later as they were in the shower, Justin stood in Brian’s arms.  “I thought we would never add one to our top ten but that….That was amazing!”


“Every time with you is amazing but from the look on your face, that must have been really good.”


“I can’t even describe it.  We better go check on our 10 year old.  And don’t think I am forgetting that 10 years ago today was not only was one of the happiest but the being of one of the scariest times in my life.  I can’t imagine if you would have...well, you know.”


“I am so glad I am here to see those gray strands showing up at your temple and the slightest hint of smile lines at your eyes.” Brian started kissing him again.


“No, we can’t spend all day in bed.  We have a party to host. Maybe soon we can take a week in Ibiza, or two weeks,” He kissed him again.   “We can talk about it after the wedding.” Justin shut off the water, “Let’s get going.



Justin texted Gus and Shelby and asked if they would like to come for brunch around 10:30.  Gus surfaced from under the blankets with a grin and picked up his phone. “Breakfast with the birthday girl?” Gus asked Shelby. He saw her hesitate.  “We have plenty of time to finish what we’ve started.” He grinned at her and she nodded as she flipped him over and straddled him, facing away from him. She had discovered a spot that needed itching and it was scratched better in this position.  As Shelby moved, Gus thrust up to meet her and they cried out in unison.

Gus pulled her to him.  Oh, Shelly,” Gus rubbed the barely noticeable bump on her tummy. “Soon we will be parents and then be planning a party.”


“Well, right now, we better focus on Brinn and as much as we can help Dad out.  He will be a nervous wreck once Tina gets there.”


“You know I will do what I can and if that means befriending the shrew, I’ll do that.”


“That is a great idea.   Thanks, Shelby. Now we need to get moving.”



After breakfast, Shelby helped Brinn get ready for her party.  She curled her hair and pulled it back on one side. She added just a touch of blush and lip gloss. “Shelby, am I pretty?  I mean I know everyone tells me I am but you’re family. Do you think other people think I’m pretty or do they just see some weird smart kid.”


“Oh, Brinn, you are beautiful, inside and out.  Trust me, other girls can see you are pretty but more important you are beautiful inside.”


Brian saw Brinn walk out first, wearing her new outfit and with her hair done. She looked so grown up.  Brian knew what Justin’s reaction would be so he put an arm around him and turned him to look at Brinn. Brian kissed Justin’s temple.


“Oh, Brinny, you look so….you are beautiful.” Justin managed to get out.


“Daddy, am I as pretty as my mom was when you met her?”


“Oh, Brinn,” Justin wanted to say this right. “Your mom is a nice looking woman  but, Sweetheart, you are so beautiful. I am not sure what we will do when you want to start dating.  You better get used to the idea you will never go out alone.”


“Oh, Daddy.” She slowly turned to Brian and looked up into his eyes. “Well?”


Brian couldn’t find his voice.  Those eyes, so much like her daddy’s turned him to jelly.  He dropped to a knee and pulled her close. “Happy Birthday, Sweetheart,” he said ever so softly.


“I love you, Dad.” Her arms came around his neck.  “Don’t worry, I will always be your little girl.” She smiled and then said, “Can we go to my party now?”  


Brian took a deep breath.  Justin took Brian’s face between his hands and wiped the tears away.  “And you thought I was going to fall apart,” Justin kissed each cheek.  “Come on softy.”



When the birthday girl arrived, the wine bar was covered in twinkle lights.  There was music playing and Brinn went in to make the final inspection. Jennifer had arrived earlier and was waiting to surprise her.  “GRANDMA! No one told me you were coming. Why didn’t anyone tell me? I am so happy to see you.” Brinn ran into Jenn’s open arms. They sat by the birthday table and talked while food was set out.  Soon Molly dropped Paul onto his grandma’s lap and put a package on the gift table.


Soon guests started arriving.  Some of the girls she had gone to camp with last summer, arrived.  Brinn was so excited. The floor was full of 10 year olds. Soon a few more adults walked in.  Justin jumped every time the door opened. He looked up and saw Dan and Marcus walk in. Brian noticed a genuine smile crossed his face as he walked over to meet them. After a quick kiss for Dan, Justin and Marcus hugged and shared a kiss.  Brian came across the room like dog chasing a cat. The kiss went on longer than either Brian or Dan appreciated. “It is so good to see you. I am glad you could make it. The median age here is far too young.”


Brian possessively put his arm around Justin’s waist and said, “I think it is time for you and me to show the kids how it is done. Come on Dan.  You still remember how to dance, don’t you?”


All the girls squealed as the men joined them. The volume in the room was loud but Justin heard the door.  He glanced over to find Tina standing there. He broke away from Brian. Keep Brinn away from the other room for a bit.  I need to talk to her and lay out the rules. He thought about trying to stop him but knew it was a waste of time. He let him go.  He wondered if he should go along.


Justin took Tina’s elbow firmly and nearly drug her to the other side of the business.  “Hello to you, too, Justin. I feel so welcome.”


“Tina, I don’t want you here.  I don’t want you near my daughter but she is getting old enough to want a relationship but if you get out of line in any way whatsoever you will not be allowed for another visit as long as I have a say.”


“Justin, I just want to be a part of our beautiful daughter’s life.  She needs a woman in her life.”


“She has plenty of women.  She has my mom, my sister, Gus’ future bride.”


“Gus is getting married? I can’t believe he is old enough. And what good is your mom and sister on the east coast?”


“Mom visits often now that Molly lives here with her husband and little boy. Now the only rule is you are never alone with Brinn.  If you try to get alone with her, you’re gone. If you tell her things you can’t follow through with, you’re gone.”


“Justin, I am not here to cause trouble.  I am here to celebrate my daughter’s birthday and to get to know her a little better.”


“She is not your daughter.  She is ours, Brian and mine.  You gave birth to her but you lost any rights after pulling that stunt with Brinn and Matty a few years ago.”


“Justin, I know.  Now, can I go see m..your daughter?” Tina started toward the door.  “This is really a cute shop. Whose is it?”


“This is Molly and Gus’ business. It has only been open a few weeks.”


“It is nice to see you, Justin.” She tried taking his arm but he stepped aside.  


Tina walked back into the bar and scanned the room for Brinn.  She spotted, Dan, Brian’s friend, watching her as well as a very attractive black man and a good looking redhead.   One thing was always true with Brian and Justin. There were always good looking men around. She then found Brinn. She crossed the room toward the group of girls. Brinn was going from one friend to another, giving them all some time.


“Happy Birthday, Tia Brinn.”


As Brinn turned, she saw her mother and ran into her arms.  “Mom, you came! I am so glad you came to my party. You are here just in time for the show.  I think Gus is going to sing a song or two and Tyler, too. Will you please sit at my table?”


“Of course,  I will.” They sat down and as Gus got ready to sing, Tina asked, “Tia, who is Tyler?”


“Tyler is married to Aunt Molly.  They eloped a few months ago. We all love him.”


“Brinny, I hope you know how much I love you. And this song is just for you.”  He positioned the mic and started strumming his guitar.


♪When you're down and troubled

And you need some love and care

And nothing, nothing is going right

Close your eyes and think of me

And soon I will be there

To brighten up even your darkest night


You just call out my name

And you know wherever I am

I'll come running, to see you again

Winter, spring, summer or fall

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there

You've got a friend


“Brinny,”

If the sky above you

Grows dark and full of clouds

And that old north wind begins to blow

Keep your head together

And call my name out loud

Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door


You just call out my name

And you know wherever I am

I'll come running, running, yeah, yeah, to see you again

Winter, spring, summer or fall

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there, yes, I will


Now, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend

When people can be so cold?♪


Gus stared at Tina.


♪They'll hurt you, yes, and desert you

And take your soul if you let them, oh, but don't you let them♪


As Gus turned toward Brinn again Tyler joined him in harmony.


♪You just call out my name

And you know wherever I am

I'll come running, running, yeah, yeah, to see you again

Winter, spring, summer or fall

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there, yes, I will

You've got a friend

You've got a friend

Ain't it good to know you've got a friend?

Ain't it good to know, ain't it good to know, ain't it good to know

You've got a friend?

Oh yeah now, you've got a friend

Yeah baby, you've got a friend

Oh yeah, you've got a friend♪

(You’ve Got a Friend by Carole King)


Gus walked over and kissed Brinn.  All her little friends behind her tittered at her handsome brother.  “I loved that, Gussy, and I love you.”


“Gus, you are quite talented.  I hear you are about to get married,” Tina smiled at him.


“Thank you.  I have to get ready to play for Dad now.”  Gus went back up on stage. Shelby walked over to Gus and said something to her before he kissed her.


“That must be Gus’ fiance?” Tina asked Brinn.


“Yes, that’s Shelby.  She’s my teacher and soon she’s going to be a mommy, too.”  Tina’s eyebrows went up at the knowledge.


Then Gus began to strum his guitar.  Justin walked up and took the mic. “Brinny, 10 years ago you were born and I was so scared.  I didn’t know if I could raise a little girl. Your dad and I have worried over you and cried over you.  We love you with all our hearts and can’t watch you will be here as you continue to grow.


Gus began to play a little louder and Tyler joined in on his keyboard.


♪Gotta hold on easy as I let you go

Going to tell you how much I love you

Though you think you already know

I remember I thought you looked like an angel

Wrapped in pink, so soft and warm

You've had me wrapped around your finger

Since the day you were born


You're beautiful baby, from the outside in

Chase your dreams but always know

The road that will lead you home again

Go on, take on this old world but to me

You know you'll always be my little girl


When you were in trouble that crooked little smile

Could melt my heart of stone

Now look at you

I turned around and you've almost grown

Sometimes when you're asleep

I whisper I love you in the moonlight at your door

As I walk away, I hear you say

Daddy love you more♪


Justin’s voice quivered as he continued,


♪You're beautiful baby, from the outside in

Chase your dreams but always know

The road that will lead you home again

Go on, take on this old world but to me

You know you'll always be my little girl♪


Justin walked over and took Brinn’s hand, leading her to the stage.


♪Someday some boy will come and ask me for your hand

But I won't say yes to him

Unless I know he's the half that makes you whole

He has a poet's soul and the heart of a man's man

I know he'll say that he's in love

But between you and me, he won't be good enough


You're beautiful baby, from the outside in

Chase your dreams but always know

The road that will lead you home again

Go on, take on this old world but to me

You know you'll always be my little girl♪

(My Little Girl- Songwriters: Tim Mcgraw / Tom Douglas)


He picked Brinn up and hugged her tight. “I love you, Baby girl.”


“I love you too, Daddy.”


There were sniffles throughout the room.  Brian walked up and hugged both of them. “I think it is time for gifts.” They had specified  in the invitations to the girls that gifts should be homemade so no one felt like they had to spend money on her. She loved the pictures and bracelets her friends gave her.  She even got some cookies and hand made soap.


Molly and Tyler and Jenn had bought her some new clothes and other small things.  There was a variety of other gifts from guest and then Tina pulled out a small box and an envelope.  “Tia, I have a little something for you.”


Brian and Justin had moved in close to see what Tina had handed her. Brinn opened the card and read, ‘Dear Tia Brinn,  I hope we can build a real mother daughter relationship.’ Brinn unwrapped the box and opened it slowly. Inside was a pair of earrings that were at least one carat.


Brinn squealed.  “Oh, they are pretty, Mom.”


Justin stepped in.  “Yes, they are beautiful.”


“Why don’t we put them on?” Tina asked.


“Why don’t I hold onto them for you, Brinn.  I think they are a little fancy for this birthday party.” He looked at Tina and just rolled his eyes.  They probably had cost her over $500. She had no concept of 10 year olds.


Gus and Shelby came up next and each of them held a small box.  Shelby handed Brinn her gift first. Brinn opened it and found a delicate, white gold heart necklace.  Tina watched as Brinn hugged her. “Will you put it on me, Shelby?”


“Sure, Brinn.  I am hoping you will wear this at my wedding.”


“Oh yes, it is so pretty.”  Justin watched Tina and could tell she wasn’t enjoying this.


“Miss Thing, I have a little something, too.”  He handed her the box. Inside was a bracelet with multi color strands of leather attached to  engraved silver. It said, ‘Though you are little, You are fierce’ on the back it said, ‘Always be fierce, Brinn! All my love, Gus.’


“Oh, Gus, I love it.  It has Shakespeare on it.”


“Yes, do you know what it means?”


“It means I can be strong and do a lot of things even though I am still young.”  


“Oh, Brinny, you can do anything.  You are strong and beautiful with an amazing heart and mind. I love you so much.” They hugged for a long time.


“I love you, too, Gussy.”


Brian walked up behind Tina and put a hand on her shoulder.  Bringing his mouth very close to her ear, he said, “That’s what family looks like.”  He felt her bristle. “Brinn has a family she is very happy with.”


Now that all the gifts were opened except for the gifts from her dads.  Together they handed her a card and another small box. She opened the card and there was a picture in it.  “Dads, this is a 3D printer. Did you get me a 3D printer?”


“Yes,” Brian said, “Shelby assured me you could use this.”


“Oh, yes.  I will be able to do a lot with it.”


“And we have one other thing for you.”  Justin handed her a little box. She opened it and inside was another set of earrings but these were perfect for a 10 year old.  They were simple with a small diamond in each.


“Oh, Daddy, I will wear them all the time.” Brinn held on tight to both of them.


The music began again while people visited and ate cake.  Soon the girls started saying goodbye. Brinn made she gave each of them time. Although this was the end of the official party, they opened the doors to the public and Gus and Tyler began to sing as the business was officially open.  It was a place that was always child friendly so it wasn’t unusual for couples to come in with a child. Tonight there was cake for everyone.


Tina and Brinn sat in a back corner and talked but Tina was well aware someone was always in earshot.  Either Dan or the good looking redhead were nearby or Brian and Justin were loitering near them. Tina tried to act like they weren’t there. At one point Brian and Justin were out on the dance floor and she realized that the redhead was with Dan.  They were still watching but they were also kissing half the time. She figured they were distracted enough to get some information from her. “So Brinn that was a nice party. It is too bad we have to stay here in the noise and can’t spend some time alone.”  


“That’s Ok.  I can hear you and I like listening to Gus and Tyler.  Don’t you think they are good?”


“Yes, they are very talented,” she had to admit.  “Who is the man with Dan? I haven’t met him before.”


“That’s Dan’s boyfriend, Marcus.  He and Daddy went on a boys weekend when Dad and I were in Colorado.”


Tina’s ears perked up.  Any dirt she could find out could be used later.  “What did they do on their weekend away?”


“I don’t know.  No one told me but,” she giggled, “I know Dad was really glad when he came home and he said something about his turn to kiss him.  He must have seen Daddy kiss Marcus, but I don’t know how he could have seen that since Daddy came home late at night.”


So those two were still playing sex games.  That could be very handy to know. “Do Dan and Marcus and your dads spend a lot of time together?  Do they have private parties?”


Brinn looked at her quizzically.  “Dan is Dad’s best friend besides Daddy so they do spend time together.  And now that Marcus’ mom knows he likes men, they can be seen in public.” Tina made a mental note about this, too.


“Brinn, would you mind showing me where the bathroom is?”


“Sure,” she stood and offered her hand to her mother. Tina took it and Brinn headed to the back with her.  Justin saw them walk but could see Brinn stand outside the door while Tina was inside.


When Tina came back out she looked at the staircase that went upstairs. “What’s up there?”


“That’s where Aunt Molly lives.  It’s really nice. Do you want to see it? She won’t care if I show you.”


“I would love to.” They took a couple steps and just as they were on the first step strong arms came around Brinn and swooped her up.


“Miss Brinn, you haven’t had a birthday dance with me yet.  May I have the pleasure.” Marcus asked as he held her.


Brinn giggled, “Sure, Marcus.”  And Tina was left alone at the end of the hall.  They really weren’t going to make it easy for her to have time with her daughter.


She came back to the table and sat down. “Hi, we haven’t actually met.  I am Shelby, Gus’ fiance.” Shelby gave her a warm smile and offered her hand.  “May I sit?” She put a hand on her stomach, “I go from having more energy than I know what to do with to being dead on my feet.”  Without realizing it she made a purring noise when she looked at Gus, “God, I love that man.”


Tina smiled at her, “Need for sex on overdrive?”


“Oh, yes. I can’t get enough.”


“When I was pregnant with Brinn, I wanted sex all the time.  Of course, I never got it again from Justin but John did nicely.”


Shelby’s mouth dropped open.  “You were with John while you were pregnant with Brinn?”


“Well, Tony and John were both spreading their wings.  They were young and unsure. It was such a waste for women when they got together.  They are both such amazing men.”


“I will agree with you there.  Face it, when that family is all together, I can barely breathe sometimes from the gorgeousness, not that I would ever cheat on Gus.”


“One of the best things about that family is they have their own rules about cheating.  I think it is still done frequently, although I am not sure it is cheating if you get permission.” Tina glanced over to where Justin and Marcus stood by the bar each getting a glass of wine. Brinn was now talking to her grandmother.  From opposite sides of the room and Dan and Brian saw them and both made a beeline to their significant others. “This could get good,” she said with an evil grin playing on her lips. Shelby followed her gaze. She didn’t like this. She hadn’t liked it when it occurred.  Tina saw Shelby’s reaction. “So something good did go on! Do you know any details?”


Shelby pulled herself back together.  “Details? I just know that Brian took Brinn to Colorado and Dan was out of town so Justin and Marcus took a couple days to get to know each other better since their partners are such good friends. Do you think something else could have happened?” Shelby asked, hoping to get her to say what she was thinking.


“I don’t know Marcus, but I know Justin wouldn’t spend a weekend with a gorgeous man without doing something.”  Marcus’ hand went to Justin’s elbow and he was talking to him near his ear when Dan and Brian arrived.


“Brian and Justin are very committed,” she said not able to stop watching the four men at the bar. It was obvious that Dan and Brian were doing a little posturing.


“Oh, I know they will never split, but that doesn’t mean they are monogamous.”  Shelby shivered at the tone of Tina’s voice.



Brian’s arms went around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him tightly against him. “Hey, Sunshine.” He bit Justin’s ear causing just enough pain for him to moan. His hand slipped behind him and grabbed Brian’s crotch causing him to take a sharp intake of breath. Dan turned Marcus to him and kissed him deeply and Marcus’ arms went around his neck, taking the kiss even deeper as he ground against his pelvis with his own.


Justin turned into Brian’s arms.  Softly he said, “You are being silly.  I like Marcus. He is our friend. I love you and can’t wait to feel you so deep inside me I can taste you.”



“Those men do know how to kiss. God, I could use a man right now?”  Tina was getting a little tipsy now. Do you know of any single guys around here?  Hell, I would take a woman right now.” Shelby thought she should get this woman headed to wherever she was sleeping for the night.


“Hey, Tina, where are you staying tonight?”


“This dumpy little town doesn’t have many options. I’m just up the street.”


“Why don’t I call the hotel car to come pick you up. I think your trip has gotten you tired,” not to mention the two bottles of wine you drank.


“I need to talk to my daughter and make plans for tomorrow.”


Shelby felt sorry for Brinn, “I’ll send Brinn over and then have Justin come over while I call the hotel.”


Gus saw Shelby talk to Brinn and then Justin before heading toward his office. He watched her slightly wider hips move and knew he was following her in there. When he approached the door he saw she was on the phone.  He shut the door and walked into his office. He went to use the bathroom while she finished her call. As soon as she hung he said, “Do you have any idea why there are dirty towels on the floor in here?” He picked them up and they had a faint smell of sex.


“I have no idea.  I was with you this week, remember?”  


As he walked back into the office from the bathroom he saw a residue on the front of his desk. “Oh, gross!  I mean I clean up after myself or we do. My dads obviously used my office for an encounter. Ok, Pops fucked the hell out of Dad.”


“Are you sure?”  


“Yes, there is dry sperm on the front of my desk and my desk has been moved a few inches.  I wonder how bad Dad hurt after this one.”


“Gus that is really more than I want to think about when it comes to my future inlaws. Why did you follow me in here anyway, or did you just have to empty your bladder?”


“Actually, I wanted to check if your bar was open,” Gus started to unbutton her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders but left her arms caught in the sleeves so she had restrictive movement. He was glad when he saw she had a front clasp bra on and soon her breasts were free. “I wondered if the snack bar was open yet and if it isn’t I thought you might as well start getting used to it.” Gus took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked as he laid her down on the couch. He followed her down and kneeled next to her and continued to suckle. She was nearly at her wits end.  She was nearly crazy with need when he stopped and switched to the second. He knew she wanted him to touch her but his hand just rested on their baby as he continued his ‘feast’. When she was nearly crazy with need he stood up. “We better get back and help clean up. Well, first I better clean up in here.”


“Gus, you aren’t letting me just ….” She stopped talking when she realized he was just going to make her wait.



Brinn walked up to Tina.  She knew what drunk looked like.  “Hi Mom, do we need to get you a ride to your hotel?  Sorry, I left you but I needed to talk to my grandma for a while.  She doesn’t come every day.”


“When can I see you tomorrow?”  Tina asked with a little slur.


“Brinny, why don’t you give your mom a hug and see if Molly could use a little help cleaning up glasses from the tables.  I will set up a time for you to spend a little time with your mom tomorrow before she flies back home.”


“I don’t have to go home tomorr….”


The look Justin gave her stopped her cold.  Brinn kissed her and then ran off. “I didn’t say you could see her tomorrow,” he said under his breath.


She whined, “But I flew all the way over here to see her, to see my daughter.” She started standing up but had to grab onto the table.


“Give me your phone.” Justin ordered.  He set the alarm on it “When this alarm goes off, call me.  I will see if you can have an hour with her. Maybe you can meet at the public library.”


“No, she can come to my hotel room.”


“No she can not.  I would say the lobby of your hotel and the diner, You can have lunch with her, if she wants to have lunch with you.  We have family plans all afternoon and evening.”


Tears came to her eyes.  “But, Justin, please, I love her.”


“In your own warped way I think you do but you really don’t know how to love.  Don’t you have two children you are supposed to be raising?”


Now the tears flowed.  “I have no one. He took my kids when he dumped me.  I can only see them every two weeks, for a couple hours, with a court ordered guardian.  What did you do this time, Tina?” Justin saw a car pull up and he walked Tina over to the door.  “Call me when the alarm goes off tomorrow, Tina.” He wasn’t sure why but he kissed her gently and he shut the car door.  He felt Brian’s arms come around him.


“You know I will deal with her if you don’t want to.”


“No, but do you think Dan or Tyler can see what she’s been up to? I will explain later but I want to catch one of them before we leave.”



When Shelby and Gus returned, Tina had gone.  Brinn was snuggled on Jenn’s lap and they were talking  softly. Tyler and Dan were having what looked like a very serious conversation.  Gus walked up to Jenn and Brinn and kissed them both. “What is going on over there?”  Gus saw Jenn glance down at Brinn, and he nodded slightly. “Well, we will be leaving soon but I need to scold my fathers first.”


“What did they do this time?”


“Grandma Jenn, I really don’t think you want to know.  Are you going to be able to come back for the wedding in four weeks?”


“I hope so.  Tuck should be able to come for the remainder of the week too.”


“You know, Jenn,” Shelby said, “You could make it a mini vacation and stay at our place.  We won’t be there.”


“Now that is an offer I might take you up on,” Jenn smiled.  “Tuck sometimes feels a little awkward. He isn’t unsociable but this family is never quiet. He likes a little space.”


“Then, please, use our master.  Use the hot tub. Show Tuck how sexy California is.”


“Gus! I am your grandmother.”  Jenn smiled at him.


Gus glanced over and saw Dan and Marcus heading for the door.  They each had a hand on the others ass. Before they were out the door they were kissing.  “I’ll be right back,” Gus kissed her again and brushed against her chest again making her shiver.  Gus walked over to his dads who were talking and kissing in between. “All right you two, who said you could have sex in my office.  And if you had to, couldn’t you clean up after yourselves?”


“We cleaned ourselves up.” Brian said.


“But you didn’t clean up my desk.  It was disgusting!”


“I actually can still feel that episode,” Justin leaned over and ran his hand down the front of Brian’s jeans. “And I really would like to feel it soon.”


“Don’t you two realize that a couple that has been together more than 20 years should not be acting like this anymore?”


“I have a feeling in 20 years you will feel the same way about Shelby.”


“I think you’re right, Pops, I hope so anyway.” He kissed both his dads.  “I am really glad you two do still love each other. What were you talking to the guys about?”


“Tina,” Justin said.  They are checking a couple things out for me and I think Brinn will be spending a couple hours with Tina tomorrow but around 3:00 everyone will meet at our house and talk wedding plans.”


“Why don’t we meet at our place.  I know Shelby has a lot of show and tell and it will just be easier at our place.”


“Ok, Gus, but we will take care of the food.  I am just going to order in a Chinese buffet.”


“Dad, if you need someone to take Brinn I will take her.”


“No, that’s alright.  Tyler said he would chaperone this time.”  Gus didn’t know why Justin was smiling like he was until he felt Shelby’s arms come around his waist.   “I think someone would like to go home.”


Gus turned and pulled her in front of him.  He made sure when he draped his arms around her that his arms rubbed her nipples. “Thanks for the lovely party.” Shelby said as she hugged Justin and kissed him and after the briefest hesitation she hugged Brian and kissed him, too.


“Oh, Shelly, we are hosting everyone tomorrow.  That’s alright isn’t it?”


“No, that is fine but right now, can we go home?” She turned and kissed him, laying her head on his chest. “I’m really tired.”  


“You stay here by my dads, I’ll get our jackets.” He passed her toward them and Brian opened his arms and pulled her close. He kissed her head as she relaxed against him.  


As Gus approached Brian brought his lips to her ear and said, “I love you, Shelby.  Thanks for making our son so happy.”


As Gus helped her on with her jacket, he saw the tears streaming down her cheeks.  “Shelly, what is it?”


“Brian told me….” she was now almost sobbing, “he loved me.”


“Oh, honey, of course Pops loves you. You are really tired.”  He picked her up and carried her out the door.


Justin looked from Gus and Shelby to Brinn and Jen.  “We are so lucky. If we go home now, I promise you’ll get lucky soon.”


“Brinn, Jenn, time to go home.” Brian said quickly.  “Let’s grab your jackets and head for the vineyard.”



Most of the way home Gus had his hand between Shelby’s legs and gently rubbed his finger up and down the seam of the jeans.  If he thought she was getting too close to cumming he backed off for a few miles. By the time they arrived home, they were both on the verge.  They made it into the house and Gus pulled off her jacket and then his own. Soon her blouse was on the counter and then Gus’s henley. He wasn’t sure how it happened but her bra ended up around his neck and his mouth was again on her breasts.  They headed to the steps but before either realized it they were laying on the steps. Gus slithered up under Shelby’s skirt and tugged down her panty. Once they were out of the way, Gus slid under the skirt again. Gus’ tongue and lips went to work and within minutes Shelby came violently. Gus lapped up her juices as she trembled.  When she was able to stand they both went up the stairs the remainder of the way. They shed the rest of their clothes and dropped on the bed. Gus again started on Shelby’s breasts but she stopped him.


“Sorry but it is my turn,” She slid down his body and took him into her mouth and the blessed torment began again.



Brian and Justin finally crawled in bed after bringing in Brinn and her gifts.   They undressed and slid in bed. “I hope you were joking when you told Gus you were ready for a repeat of the other night.”


“Yes, I was.” Justin slid up against Brian so their  cocks did a dance of their own. “I do want you buried so deep inside me that I can ….” Brian cut him off with a kiss and they continued to rub against each other. Brian rolled Justin onto his back.  He grabbed lube and generously used it. He stroked his bud over and over until Justin was almost incoherent. He then added pressure and slid in first one finger, then two, and finally a third. Justin was whimpering by then.  


“Baby, please, I need ….oh, god, PLEASE.”


Brian put one of Justin’s legs over his shoulder and put the other one of to the side, spreading them as far apart as he could comfortably do so.  This left Brian a clear view of Justin’s ass as he moved in. He began thrusting in with force, knowing Justin wanted to feel him. He held onto Justin’s throbbing cock as he himself went higher and higher and then he spilled himself into Justin but didn’t allow him to cum yet.  


“I know you want it deep so,” he pulled out their large set of beads and one by one started sliding them in. He added lube making sure they would slide in easily until the size and depth was at its max. Justin was trembling to keep control.  “There is one more, Sunshine. Do you…”

“Yes, oh yes.” Brian added pressure and the last one popped into place.”  He turned them on low vibrate and brought his mouth to Justin’s leaking cock.  Brian took him in his mouth and stroked his peraneim. Just as he was ready to cum Brian tapped the switch and the vibration went on high. Justin exploded and cried out as his entire body spasmed.


Brian turned off the vibration and was about to remove the beads when Justin stopped him. “Please leave them for a while.”


“Sunshine,are you sure?”


“Yes, please.”


Brian laid down next to him and pulled him close. Justin curled into him and laid his head on Brian’s chest and fell into a deep sleep.  Brian laid there listening to Justin breath and prayed he could always find something that kept him interested. There was nothing more important to him than Justin’s happiness.  Brian could see the strain Tina was having on him. If that woman did anything to hurt any of his family, she would pay.


In the middle of the night Brian heard Justin mumbling in his sleep. His back was to Brian and he was trembling. Brian realized he was probably dreaming and he was sure it was because of the stress of Tina being here.   Brian thought for a second and then he reached down and pulled on the string of beads, still deep inside Justin. Justin stopped mumbling. Brian pulled it hard enough to pull out the first bead. Now Justin moaned in response. Brian reached around and stroked Justin’s cock and he kissed his shoulder.  He then repeated this another 4 more times. By the time the fifth bead was out Justin’s breath was coming quickly.


“Oh, Baby…”  Baby was a long drawn out effort.  “I need you. I’m scared,” he said softly.  Brian took out the last bead and with no effort entered him.


“I am here always, Sunshine.  I will do everything I can to keep you and our family safe.”  Brian held onto him as tightly as he could and together they gently climaxed at exactly the same time.  Justin turned and clung to Brian and Brian crushed his lips possessively. All fear evaporated for the time being.



Everybody’s routines went back to normal up until Christmas.  Gus woke up and got ready and then sat with Shelby until she stopped throwing up each morning.  The doctor said the baby would be here around July 20th and Shelby was counting the days for morning sickness to stop.  She felt grateful that Brinn would go to the classroom and start without her on the days she was really having difficulty.  Brian had hired someone to help around the house so one day a week she would clean at Gus and Shelby’s house and the other four days she would clean the main house and make some meals for them.  This freed Justin up to work on Gus and Shelby’s wedding gift. He hadn’t done a sculpture in a long time but their home had inspired him. He was spending at least eight hours a day out there.


Some nights Brian made dinner and would sit with Brinn until it was time for her to go to bed. If Justin hadn’t returned to the house by that time he would go get him. He understood Justin was working through Gus’ wedding and Brinn’s reconnection with Tina.  He wasn’t really worried. He just missed time with him.


Weekends at Wine and Design was a big success.  They had a couple small holiday parties during the week and on weekends the place was buzzing.  Tyler and Gus were becoming quite popular but they also had hired another local group to play. They were both busy with their jobs and the upcoming wedding.  They were closing the place before Christmas and it would stay that way until after the first of the year. Molly balked a little knowing they would be losing some good profit but Tyler assured her they could afford it.  


Tyler was taking his first trip right after the first of the year. He would be going to North Carolina on protection detail and then he would meet with the agent looking for his daughter.  He wished it wasn’t the same time as Gus and Shelby’s honeymoon. He didn’t want Molly to be but he was sure if she wanted to she could stay at the vineyard. And he knew Dan and Marcus were available, too, if she needed anything.


On Christmas Eve, Shelby and Gus were spending the evening starting their own traditions.  Shelby made a fancy meal and was waiting for Gus to come home. She knew he had to finish a project before he took the next 3 weeks off but she was really missing her family.  She knew she would see them next week and she wanted to be with Gus but… damn, these pregnancy emotions. She sat down on the sofa and cried.



Brian and Brinn were making dinner.  Justin had promised to be in the house by dinner.  “Dad, is Daddy alright? He has been so busy lately.  I hardly get to see him. Is there something I should know?” She put her hand on Brian’s forearm and looked up at him.


“Oh, Brinny,” Brian picked her up and set her on the counter and hugged her.  “You know your daddy sometimes needs a little space just to think and I think with your brother getting married and you turning 10” and, he wanted to add, your mother coming back, “has just gotten him thinking.  He is worried you are just all growing up too fast and on top of that I have a feeling he has been making gifts for Christmas and I know he is working on a wedding gift.”


“Can I go out and talk to him?  Maybe I can tell him dinner is almost ready.”


“Sure, Sweetie.  That’s a great idea.  Tell him dinner and gifts are in half an hour.”


“I wish Gus and Shelby were coming.”


“I know, but they want to have Christmas Eve in their new house.  They will be here along with Molly, Tyler, and Paul tomorrow.”


“Oh, Daddy.” She hugged Brian’s neck as he lifted her down. “I love Christmas.”


“I do too, Brinny. Now, put your jacket on before going outside and when you come back with your daddy, Christmas will begin. Oh, and knock before walking in.  You know there are presents out there.”


Brinn grabbed her jacket and ran out to the studio.  She knocked on the door. “Daddy, may I come in? It’s chilly out here.”

“Just one second.” She heard some shuffling and then, “Come in.”


“Daddy, are you about done?  Dinner is almost ready and I haven’t seen you in DAYS!” Justin swooped Brinn up. “I am sorry, Brinny.  I just finished and other than a little wrapping tomorrow I should be done in here until after the wedding.”  He kissed her and held onto her a little too tight.


“Dad said you are worried about me growing up and about Gus getting married.”


“I am afraid I have been thinking a little too hard and when I do that I start working on art and you know what it is like.”


“I do, Daddy.  You forget all about the world.”


“Well, yes, but I think about you and Gus and Shelby.”


“And Dad?”


“Oh, yes, I always think about your dad. I am sorry.  So did your dad make dinner?”


“He did.  I worry about him when you don’t pay attention to him. He gets lonely without you.”


“Well, let’s lock this place up and go to the house.  Will you help me wrap tomorrow morning?”


“Of course I will.” She hugged him tight.  As they walked hand in hand they heard a vehicle.  They saw Gus’ pickup heading to Shelby.


Justin picked Brinn up, “I’m glad he is getting home. I will miss him tonight but he and Shelby have to start their own traditions and maybe you and me and dad can start a new one ourselves.”  


“Daddy, make sure you give Dad a big kiss when you get in the house.  He needs one.”


“Do you promise not to watch?”


She giggled, “I promise.”


He set her down and they walked in.  Brian had set the table and lit candles. Brinn pushed Justin toward Brian and she walked away to hang up her coat.  Justin walked up to Brian and nearly climbed up his body until he pressed himself against Brian. He brought his lips up to Brian’s and they melded into each other. The kiss was long and leisurely.  


“You good?” Brian asked him when they separated.


“I am great,  Thanks for being patient with me.”


“After 20 years I think I know how you work.  I wasn’t worried about you. I just missed you the last couple weeks.  We better stop or Brinn will get upset.”


Justin kissed him again.  “This was her directive. We needed to kiss a while.”


“I love that girl.”


“Dads can we eat now?  I am hungry and it smells so good.”


Brian picked her up and kissed her.  “We sure can. Why don’t you grab the rolls and your Daddy can grab the wine.”


As they all their stress disappeared. Brian could tell Justin had worked out his demons and Brinn, although she had talked to Tina twice since the party, seemed happy about reconnecting and didn’t seem to need more right now.  Gus had made it home and everything was right in the Taylor-Kinney household.



Gus arrived home later than he had planned. He had cleaned up at the office and even dressed up in a white button down and khakis.  This was a special night for them. When he walked into the house he smelled smoke. He rushed to the kitchen and saw smoke coming out of the oven.  He opened it up and pulled out a cremated carcass. “SHELBY! Shel…” He ran to the bedroom but she wasn’t there. He then thought he heard something.


“Gus?”  He heard from downstairs.  As he headed back downstairs, a sleepy Shelby walked into view from the living room.  “Oh, shit! What did I do?” She walked over to her ruined dinner and burst into tears.  “I’m so sorry! I wanted tonight to be perfect and I fell asleep…” She went into full mode sobbing.


By now Gus had taken her into his arms and was kissing her forehead, her temple, her cheek, and finally her mouth.  “Who the hell cares about the dinner. I was so scared. Shelly, you are Ok and that is all that matters.” She dropped her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. “I am so sorry I was late.”  He reached over and picked up the bouquet he had brought her. “These are for you.”


Shelby had to smile, “They are beautiful.  I am the one that screwed up. I just had to have a cry and then fell asleep.”


“Cry?  What’s wrong? Did you hurt?”


“No, Gussy.  I am just pregnant and I was thinking about my family and our family and I it made me cry.”


Gus looked at dinner and softly said, “Since we are not on a time table for dinner now, do you think you can wait another half hour?” His hand slid over her curvy ass as his mouth went to her neck.


“I am sure I…” his hand slipped up under her sweater and began to stroke her breast. “Yes, yes I can wait for food.”


A half hour later they lay on a blanket and wrapped up in another one in front of the fireplace in the living room.  Gus stood up. “Where are you going?”


“I will be right back.” Gus ran to the kitchen and returned immediately with a small package in his hand.  “I wanted to give you this tonight. It is just a little something I made for you.”


Shelby opened the gift and pulled out a boomerang.  She smiled, “I have never tried one of these before.  I have to admit this is unique. It is very well made and the wood is really beautiful.”


“Honey, what do you know about a boomerang?”


“You throw it and it comes back.”


He took her chin and looked deep into her eyes.  “This boomerang is me. No matter where I have to go, I will always return home and home isn’t this building. Home is where you are and I will always come back to you.”


“Oh, Gus,” tears began to roll again and once more their lips met and lingered.  “I love you so much. I didn’t think we were getting gifts. I mean with the wedding and everything…”


“Don’t you know you have my best gift ever growing deep inside you?” He pulled the blanket up around her.  “How about tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner?”


“That sounds perfect!  And we still have pie for dessert.  I didn’t burn that.”



Brian and Justin ended up on the couch with Brinn.  Justin was leaning against Brian with his feet up and Brinn was sitting between his legs and leaning against his torso.  They were watching ‘Home Alone’. It had been a tradition since Gus was little and they all laughed every time they watched it.  Brian’s arms were wrapped tightly around Justin’s chest. As the movie finished they started watching ‘White Christmas’. Brinn had moved up onto Justin’s lap, snuggling on his chest as she dozed. Justin turned his head so he could kiss Brian. He mouthed, “I love you,” and turned to watch the show.  Brian’s arms tightened his arms as he buried his face in Justin’s hair. When he lifted his head he noticed something.


“Look,” he said softly.


Justin looked out the window and just like in the movie, it was snowing. “Brinny, Sweetheart.”


Brinn moved, “Ok, I will go to bed.”


“No, look outside.” Brinn jumped off his lap and ran to the window.


“Oh, can I go outside? Please!”


“Go get your warm coat.”  


Brian’s phone rang and it was Gus.  “Hey Pops, is Brinn still up?”


“Oh, yes.  She is heading out to walk in the snow.”


“Why don’t you all walk down here.  Shelby is making some hot cider. I am sure I have something to add to ours.”  Justin was nodding. “Shelby made homemade apple pie.”


“Your dad says, yes. We will be there shortly.”


They strolled down the drive to Shelby and Gus’ house.  Although it was snowing it was mild out so it was fun to be out there.  Brinn walked with her face to the snow with her mouth wide open to catch the flakes.  Brian pulled Justin close and stopped for a second to kiss him. “Life doesn’t get better than this.”


Justin walked with both his arms around Brian’s waist.  He finally let go with one arm so they could make progress since they were stopping to kiss every other step.  Eventually they made it to the house. Brinn was already carrying a mug when they walked in. Justin hugged and kissed Gus, “This is a great idea and the snow is an added bonus.”


“It is, Dad.”  Justin walked on to Shelby and Brian held on to Gus longer than normal.  


“By next Christmas you will be a dad.  I just….” Brian took a step back. Gus could see how Brian’s eyes were glistening.


Justin hugged Shelby and laid his hand on her stomach. “You don’t mind if I do this, do you?  I just can’t wait to meet this little one.”


“Justin, of course you can.” She kissed his cheek.  “You and Brian are a part of this baby, too.” Now it was Justin’s turn to tear up. Softly he said, “I have always felt like I am.”


Gus made the drinks for the men, adding bourbon to the cider.  They sat around the fire and soon Brinn had finished her drink and this time was on Gus’ lap, nodding off.  “Why don’t you let her sleep here tonight?” Shelby said. “Kiss her goodnight and I will find her something to wear. Brinn barely had her eyes open when she kissed both her dads and let Shelby lead her to the steps.


Brian and Justin were snuggled on the couch and soon Shelby was back down.  “She is sound asleep. Even though she was still excited as soon as she put on one of Gus’ long sleeve T shirt and was out as soon as I covered her up.”  She sat down on Gus’ lap and pulled a blanket up over her. It was obvious Gus put his hand on her stomach but soon his hand was roaming up and down her body and finally his hand had stopped below her waistband.  


Brian and Justin continued to talk with Gus.  They were reminiscing about Christmases in the past but soon Shelby’s breathing wasn’t as steady.  “Well if you get to play,” Brian’s hand went from Justin’s chest to his crotch.


Justin got up.  “Let’s go home to our empty house instead. I am not going to let you grope me in front of my daughter in law.”


Brian stood and pulled him close to kiss him.  “I don’t think she is seeing anything right now but you are right. Gus, thanks for inviting us but now we will let you have some privacy.” Brian smiled at Gus and Shelby. “See you late tomorrow morning?”


“Sure, I’ll have Brinn call you in the morning to see what she will do.”   Shelby sighed loudly. Brian and Justin knew Shelby was as relaxed as someone who just had a full body massage so whatever he was doing under that blanket was working.   Brian and Justin told Gus to stay where he was as they slipped on their jackets and walked out the door.


The door had barely closed before Gus took his hand from under the blanket.  “Do you want a taste? You always taste delicious.” He put his fingers into his mouth.  He stood taking her with him.


“Let me walk, Gussy.”


“I want all of you, Shelly.  God, that taste wasn’t nearly enough. They rushed upstairs and by the time the door closed Shelby’s pants were off and she was laying on her back while Gus buried his face as deep as he could get it into her.  Gus’ tongue and lips were enjoying the feast. He then slid up her body and stopped at her breasts. After a quick stroke of his tongue on each nipple his mouth came down on hers. She could taste herself. As she realized it his tongue dove into her mouth as he entered her.  She cried out as Gus pinched her nipples tightly and she cried out but he wasn’t done. He sat up and sat her on his erection facing away from him. He gently bit her shoulder as his hands continued to torment her. She could barely stay where she was and she began to bounce on his lap, trying to get him to stop his ministrations but she cried out again and this time Gus joined her and together they collapsed on the bed.  


“Merry Christmas, Honey.  It just turned midnight. A week  from now…”


“I will be your wife and,” she cradled her stomach and your child will have your name.”


Gus was still inside her as they drifted off into a blissful rest.



Brian and Justin walked toward their house.  Justin clung to Brian’s arm. “You know what this reminds me of?”


“Looking for a place to fuck?” Brian stopped walking and guided Justin to one of the cottages.  His cold hand slid down Justin’s pants and he cried out as the cold fingers wrapped around Justin’s cock and pushed him backward so he was pressed against the wall. His hand continued to rub him while his mouth crushed Justin’s.  Brian untied his own fly and then did Justin’s,
“Damn, I don’t have any lube.”


Justin moved so Brian was now pressed against the wall and he dropped to his knees and took Brian deep in his throat.  Justin soon had Brian filling his throat with warm creamy elixir. Justin stood up and as he did he tied Brian’s fly. He then brought his mouth to Brian’s and thrust his tongue deep in his throat.  “You don’t know how good you taste.”


“No but I know you are as addictive as cocaine and I am so glad you are.”


Justin shivered, “Let’s go home where I know we have several bottles of lube.”  Brian growled and together they jogged to the house.



Justin slipped out of bed  in the morning and made a carafe of coffee and warmed some rolls the housekeeper had made.  There was some fresh fruit he put in a bowl and then slipped back into the room with the tray of food.  He had covered everything so it would stay warm or cold. Brian was stretched out on his back and for a split second Justin thought back to the night Justin had left Brian for New York to see if he had what it took to be an artist. He thought he knew everything there was to know about him back then but now he knew him so much more completely.  He loved every inch of the long, lean body. He straddled Brian and began to massage his neck and shoulders. He felt the muscles under his hands warm and relax. He wasn’t sure what time Brinn would come back but he wanted a little time alone with his lover, his husband, his heart.


It was obvious that Brian was awake and as Justin worked his lower back, Brian groaned.  Justin knew what spot was his weakness and he worked it until he felt the knot release and felt Brian relax again. He let his hands run over Brian’s ass and gently drug his nails down it and then he let his tongue follow  down the center. Brian sighed, “Sunshine, you are too good to me.”


“Actually, it is all my pleasure.”


“Oh, trust me,I have pleasure.”  Justin’s finger began working on his prostate and Brian shivered.  Brian felt Justin adjust and slipped into Brian slowly, eliminating as much pain as he could.  As he began to move, Brian began thrusting to meet him and then cried out as he felt Justin fill him. Justin stretched out on top of him  and softly said, “Merry Christmas, Darling. Are you ready for some breakfast?”


“As a matter of fact, I am!” he flipped Justin and kissed him until neither could catch their breath. Justin slipped out of his grip and brought the tray to the bed. They ate the light as air rolls and sipped on coffee.  They laid together and talked about the past year and about the week to come. They would all be heading to the wedding venue tomorrow and spending the next week there and by the end of the week the whole family would be here for the wedding.


“That’s the reason I wanted to have this time with you. I love you.  I love our life but it is going to get crazy finding time together this week.”


“There is nothing that can stop us from sneaking time together.”  Brian said


“Well, try two homophobic parents and a brother that sounds even worse. We have to be on our best behavior.”


“Damn, I hate it when you are logical.”  


Justin’s phone rang.  “Good morning, Sweetheart.  Did you sleep well?”


“I did, Daddy.  Shelby is throwing up and Gus said it isn’t too cold so I am going to walk home if that is alright.”


“That is fine.  Your dad and I were just going to shower but I will unlock the door before we get in, Ok?”


“Sure, Daddy.  Merry Christmas!”  And the phone went dead.


Justin quickly unlocked the door while Brian started the shower.  As they stepped under the stream of water they shared one more long kiss before washing each other and getting ready for the day.


By 11:00 a.m. Gus and Shelby had arrived.  Shelby looked a little pale but after a cup of tea and a constant supply of things to nibble on, her color had returned.  Soon Molly, Tyler, and Paul arrived. And the children’s gifts were passed around. The adults had talked it over and had all given money toward a charity to help families have a better Christmas.  


Just before Christmas, Brian had gone back in and given enough to cover every family that was left. He remembered too many Christmases where all he got was the gift of a belt and by the end of the night his dad had used that belt to beat his ass so bad he couldn’t sit down until school started again.  Hopefully he could help them at least have a better Christmas.


After Paul and Brinn opened up their gifts Brian pulled out one more gift.  He didn’t say anything but handed it to Shelby.


“Brian, what is this?”


“Every child in this room deserves a gift and since yours isn’t able to open his or her own, you’ll have to do it for them.”


Justin slipped under Brian’s arm and put his arms around him.  He said, “Brian had Gus make the frame.” Shelby opened the box and pulled out a framed picture.  She looked at the frame first. It was intricately carved and the word ‘FAMILY’ was carved across the top.


“Oh, Gus, the fame is beautiful.”  She then looked at the picture. “Oh,” was all that slipped out.  In the frame was a picture taken at Brinn’s party. Molly and Tyler on onside. Tyler was holding Paul who was giggling at Brinn who was on the other side of the picture with Brian and Justin.  Brian’s arm was protectively around Justin and both of them had a hand on Brinn’s shoulders and in the middle of the picture stood Gus with her. Gus’ mouth was by her ear while one hand was around her shoulder and the other was resting on her stomach.


Shelby had tears streaming down her cheeks as she ran down the hall to the spare room. Gus started to follow her but Brian touched his sleeve. “Let me go,” he said softly.  As Brian followed Shelby, Justin and Molly worked on dinner. Tyler did his best to distract Gus but he kept looking down the hall.


Brian tapped on the door and then went in, closing the door behind him.  Shelby was laying on the bed. What was he doing? He didn’t know what to do with women.  Lindsay was the only one that he came close to understanding. “Shelby?” he sat on the bed and laid his hand on her back.  “I owe you something. I just am not sure what?”


“Brian,” she sat up and put her arms around his neck. “I, you….”  she sobbed even louder.


Brian gently put a little space between them. “Shelby I have never understood women.  My mother was a shrew, not that she made me gay but she definitely didn’t help me relate.  When Gus had his first boyfriend I was so relieved. I knew how to relate to a guy and then he told me he was in love with you. What would I do with you?”


“Brian, you…” He held up his hand.


“Let me finish.  I realized what I do is love you.  Love you for making my son so happy.  Love you for carrying my grandchild. Love you for teaching my daughter so many amazing things.  Shelby, I love you and you are family.”


Tears were again running down her cheeks.  “You didn’t think that speech would help this pregnant girl stop crying, did you?”


“Come here, Sweetheart.” He picked her up and brought her to his lap.


Shelby looked up and wiped a tear off his cheek and then she kissed the spot.  She took one of his hands and placed it on her stomach. “I know they say it is too early to feel the baby move but I swear sometimes I feel her growing.”


“Her?”


“I just know it’s a girl.  It’s a feeling I have.”


“Shelby, I don’t care what it is.  I just want you and Gus to be happy until your old and gray.”


“Thanks, Brian, you don’t know how happy that makes me.”


“And I promise to do my best to behave at the wedding. I won’t act like I’m married to Lindsay but if we have to spend more time as the Gus’ four parents I will do that.”


“No, Brian, I want to see you and Justin on the dance floor.  You two have always shown your love for each other and I hope in 20 years. Gus and I still act the same way.


Gus finally couldn’t stop himself.  He walked down the hall and slowly opened the door to find Shelby and Brian dancing to a song playing on his phone. “Good timing, Gus.  I should check if your dad needs any help. You two finish the dance and then come to dinner.” Brian released Shelby’s hand into Gus’. He kissed both of them on the cheek and he was gone.


When Brian entered the kitchen he walked over to Justin.  He needed to feel him for just a moment. Moments like that just always drained him, but at his Sunshine turned around and smiled at him, giving him a long kiss, ha then returned to his task.  Brian put his arms around him from behind and as he brought his mouth to his ear he said, “I love you.” His hand moved between Justin and the stove and he cupped his crotch, pushing his own erection against him.


“I love you too but down boy.  We have a house full of family.”  Justin popped his ass against Brian, “Think of that as a promise for things to come. Now get out of here unless you are helping with the meal.” He gave him one more quick kiss on the cheek and  Brian ran his hand across Justin’s ass and growled.


Molly laughed, “You two are hopeless.”


“I hope so,” Justin smiled at his sister.  “I miss mom and Tuck but they will be here next week.  Did you hear they are staying for a few days afterward?  Shelby and Gus are giving them their house since they will be on their way to Ibiza.”


“I did hear that.  I can’t wait until they decide to move out here.  Tyler will be leaving a couple days after the wedding for a trip to the Southeast.  Dan is sending him and then he is making a side trip to follow up with the investigator who is looking for Janna.  He is anxious to meet with him but I think he is a little nervous, too.”


“Well, if you don’t want to stay alone in town you know you are welcome out here.  You could stay here or at Gus and Shelby’s place I am sure.”


“I’ll remember that but I think I will be just fine.  If he is gone longer than planned we might hit up your spare room for a night or maybe Brinn would like to stay with us a night or two.’


“I am sure she would love that and she really could help with Paul.”


The rest of the day went as planned.  The meal was full of good food and laughter and for the rest of the day there were games and movies. Tyler and Molly put Paul down for a nap and took a long time to return to the living room.  When they did, Molly was flushed and Tyler was smiling from ear to ear. Gus and Shelby went back to their place for a couple hours and reappeared around 6:00 when they were making homemade pizza.  Brinn and even Paul helped putting toppings on it.


There was a knock on the door and when Justin opened it Dan and Marcus walked in.  “Merry Christmas!” Justin hugged both of them and then Brian joined them.


“I didn’t think you two were going to make it back in time,” Brian said, greeting both the men.


“We wanted to come back and tell you,”  Dan responded.


“Tell us what?”  Justin asked.


“We are engaged.”  Marcus said as he kissed Dan.  A cheer went up in the room and several bottles of wine were opened and the party continued until late in the evening.  


Tyler and Molly were the first to leave with a sleeping Paul in Tyler’s arms.  Tyler kissed the sleeping boy’s cheek. Justin slipped a kiss on Paul’s cheek. “Thank you, Tyler for taking on this little guy like he was your own.”


“Justin, I love him like he was my own,” he ruffled the strawberry blond head, “even if he doesn’t take after my side of the family.” He leaned over and kissed Justin’s cheek. “Thank you for letting me be a part of this family.”


Gus and Shelby headed home to start their packing for next week while Brinn stretched and kissed all four men before putting herself to bed.


All of them sipped wine and talked about their wedding plans.  “We hope the two of you will stand up for us. It is just going to be a handful of people.  The two of you and my mom,” Marcus said, “And a few friends but not more than 20 or so and we are hoping for Valentine’s Day.”


“Of course we will.” Justin said. “It will be an honor.”


“And Brian, I want to thank you personally.  I never have but if you hadn’t lent Justin to me for a couple days I don’t think I would be ready to make this commitment.  I know Dan is the only man for me.”


“Well, you are lucky to have had Justin on his last free weekend. Well, I guess I can’t say that because Justin thinks for himself but I don’t think either of us feel the need for anyone else anymore.”


As Dan and Marcus started for the door some time later, Justin moved to Dan.  “Have you had any leads for Janna?”


“My investigator has a couple good leads he plans to look into after the first of the year.” Dan let him know.


“I transferred another payment into your account yesterday. That should take care of another month of investigation.”


“Justin, I have told you that isn’t necessary.”


“I know but Tyler is family and I know it costs your agency plenty to do these.  Thanks for helping. The not knowing has to be the worst.” Justin smiled at him.


As Dan and Marcus drove away, Brian and Justin locked up for the night and then together they met in their room.  As Brian poured them each one last glass of wine the men linked arms and had one more sip of wine. Brian then took both glasses, set them on the nightstand, and Justin moved into his arms as the men began to kiss and touch the oh so familiar territory.  This was the perfect conclusion to a perfect day. Life was good and the Taylor-Kinney clan had everything they could want.

Chapter 18 by Simply written

Chapter 18


The next week was a whirlwind.  Shelby, Gus, Brinn, and Justin spent most of the week near the venue.  Brian had to finish a project before the end of the year but he would be there on the 30th in time for the bachelor party, hopefully earlier.  Emmett and Drew were flying in on the 27th and Molly, Paul, and Tyler would pick them up and bring him to the wedding site. John and Peter and their families would be here on the 29th along with Claire and her boyfriend.  Brian was sending the plane for them. Lindsay and Mel, along with JR were going to join them so the plane would be full. Of course, Marcus and Dan were coming for the wedding and a few of Gus’ friends from work and college but the other 100 people were Shelby’s family and friends.  


Everything was going along well.  When Tyler and Molly pulled up to the airport, Emmett and Drew were waiting at the curb.  Tyler’s mouth fell open. “That’s Drew. I mean he played pro ball. I remember him. He is a friend of Brian and Justin?”


“It’s more like he is married to a friend of theirs.  But ya, I think I met him once of twice years ago.” Molly jumped out ran up to Emmett “Hey, Emmett.”


“Molly? Little Mollusk?”

“Well, not so little anymore.  How are you Emmett?”


“I am so excited about little Gus getting married.”


“We all are. My husband and I are driving you up to the wedding.  If you don’t mind I thought Drew could ride up front with Tyler and you and I can talk wedding plans in the back, if you don’t mind a car seat between us. Our son, Paul, is sleeping.”


Bags were thrown in the back and they started off down the road.  Drew and Tyler were talking about football before they got out of the airport. Emmitt looked at a sleeping Paul.  “Um, Molly, I hate to tell you but if Tyler is supposed to be this boy’s father, there was a mix up at the hospital.”


“Tyler is his dad 100%.  He just wasn’t there when I conceived.”


“I got ya.  That’s the best kind.”  The next two hours passed quickly. Paul woke up the second hour but Emmett helped entertain him.  Molly texted Justin when they got close and he met them at the desk. Justin and Brinn met them and  soon they were all checked in and back on the road to the wine barn. Tyler and Drew stayed at the hotel with Brinn and Paul while Emmett, Molly, and Justin met Gus and Shelby at the vineyard.   Em and Molly had come up with all kinds of ideas for decorating. Food and flowers had been taken care of and would be here the morning of the 31st although Emmett would go look at them on the 30th to make sure they were made correctly.  By the time they made it back to the hotel, it was nearing dinner time. After everyone took a half hour to relax they went to a nearby restaurant. As they entered Justin’s phone rang. “Brinny, you go with Aunt Molly. Molly get me a glass of red. I’ll be there in a few minutes. “Hey, Baby.”


“Hi Sunshine. How was your day?”


“Lonely.  Please tell me you will be here on the 29th.”


“I’m still working on that.  The client won’t agree to the campaign.  He is being a real prick. He is in the middle of a divorce and his soon to be Ex won’t let him spend time with his kids so he is just being an ass even if I can feel for him.  Speaking of ass… I’ll call you tonight around 10:00 unless you know you won’t be in your room then.”


“I wish you would be in my room at 10:00.”  


“So do I, Sunshine.  Did you bring any bedroom ‘tools’ with you?”


“Well, ya, I knew I wouldn’t have you for several nights.”  


“Well, as soon as you get home you stick whatever you have up there and put it on high until I call at 10:00 and no cumming.”


“Brian, that will be like 2 hours, most of it with Brinn in the room with me.”


“Deal with it, Sunshine. Or I will deal with you when I get there.”


“Now you’re tempting me to fail.”


“Oh, trust me it will be worth your time either way. I have to go.  I have a business call coming in.”


“I love you, Baby.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”


Dinner was enjoyable.  Justin loved catching up with Emmett.  He missed their old friends. Drew and he were not your typical couple but it worked for them and that’s all that mattered.  “Drewsy, do you think we can find something to do with an evening in a hotel room?” Drew’s hand slid into Emmett’s lap. “Oh, ya, I think that will do just fine.”  Emmett kissed Drew’s cheek.


Shelby and Gus had eaten with her family but they had taken a room at the hotel.  Shelby felt more comfortable in the morning when she didn’t feel well, she didn’t want anyone around but Gus.  When Justin and Brinn got to their room, Justin followed Brian’s directions but then really needed something to distract him.  He went across the hall to Gus and Shelby’s room. He took a couple deep breaths to get himself under control before knocking. Shelby was laying on bed with just a robe on but when Gus saw it was his dad he left him in.  


“I just wanted to check on you.  How are both of you?”


Shelby smiled at Justin, “I am wishing we eloped.  My parents are fine I just feel so worn out. I just want to sleep.”


“Shelby, you trust Molly and me, don’t you?”


“Of course I do.”


“Then I say that you don’t leave this room until Gus’ moms get here.” Justin looked at Shelby.  And Gus, you wait on her hand and foot but don’t totally wear her out in bed. Let her sleep as much as she wants.  Order meals in or pick them up for her. Let her rest as much as she wants and then, hopefully in a couple days you will have a little more energy and we will have your wedding well under control.”  Justin swayed a little and reached out to balance himself.

Gus rushed to him, “Dad, are you alright?” As soon as he touching him he felt the vibration. “What’s Pops god you doing or are you doing it because Pops isn’t here?”


“Maybe a little of both.”  Justin smiled at him. “You get that lovely woman as relaxed as you can and then do what you can to keep her that way until she has to face the world.”


“I promise to do my best,” Gus smiled.


“Just call me if you need anything,” Justin winked.


“I am fairly sure I have a lot more experience in this area than you do.”


“Oh, you are so right, son.”  Justin hugged him. “I better get your sister to bed before Brian calls.”  


After Justin left, Gus looked at Shelby.  “Are you up to following my dad’s instructions?”


“Having you at my beck and call for over 36 hours? Oh, yes I am.”  Shelby opened her robe and after bending her knees, she spread them as far apart as she could.  Gus needed no more invitation. Two hours later, when they were under the covers they were both exhausted but in the best possible way.  They slept soundly.



After Brinn was tucked in bed, Justin went to his room of the suite and waited for Brian to call. As soon as his phone rang he answered, “Oh, Baby…”


“Put your phone on speaker and set it down.”


“Ok, I did it.”


“Did you do as you were instructed earlier?”


“God, yes!  I am going crazy.”


“Don’t touch that vibrator.  It stays where it is. Now pinch your nipples as hard as you can but don’t you dare come.”  After Brian had talked him through several things and then he had cum very loudly over the phone.  Justin groaned as Brian explained exactly what he had done to himself. And then he said, “Now, darling…”


“Can I come, please, Baby?”


“I think you should just wait until I get there to come.  You go ahead and take out the vibrator and go to sleep. Don’t touch yourself or you know you’ll cum.”


“God, Brian.” Justin whined.


“I love you, Sunshine.  I will make it well worth your while when I run my tongue down your crack and then…”


“Goodbye, Baby.” Justin hung up on him. He got out of bed and stood in a cold shower for 30 minutes.


Gus and Shelby took Justin’s advice.  They did not leave their room. Gus waited on her hand and foot.  He made love to her in any possible way and he held her for hours as she slept and as they talked.  The only time he left her alone was when he ran out and got a pint of salted caramel ice cream for her.  He fed her some and he ate some of it off of her. He focused it on her breasts and took time sucking and licking it off.


The second morning locked in the room Shelby didn’t make a  mad dash to the bathroom. Her morning sickness had been settling down all week but she was so relaxed and so rested along with getting close to the end of the first trimester she felt like she had made it through the worst.  By this afternoon most of Gus’ family would be here and hopefully Brian would get here too. She felt so blessed to be part of it. Gus stirred next to her and she decided it was time for her to give him a little extra attention.  She moved his arm that was wrapped around her and slid down his body. She gently took him into her warm greedy mouth. Gus sighed and instantly was rock hard. Shelby worked her magic.


“Oh, Shelly, god….” his fingers dug into the sheets.  When she finished she moved back into his arms. “That was so….hey, you’re not sick!”


“Not this morning. That doesn’t mean tomorrow I won’t be there again.” Shelby looked into his chocolate eyes, “Thank you, Gussy, for taking such good care of me. And I plan to kiss your dad for the idea.”


“He is a very intelligent, intuitive man.  He knew you needed this.”


“I love him so much.  And Brian, is so difficult to read but under all his thorns is a rose.”


“We both have been fortunate in the parent department even if they are on opposite end of the spectrum,  We are both loved.” Gus pulled her close and kissed her cheek. “So what would you like for breakfast this morning?”


“Waffles with berries and whipped cream, a whole can of whipped cream,” she smiled at him as he picked up the phone.



Justin woke so on edge he couldn’t handle it.  He knew he owed Brinn an apology. He really snapped at her last night at bedtime.  Brian had texted him last night after dinner and told him to keep the vibrator going again until bedtime.  He and Brinn had been eating pizza in the room and he couldn’t be pleasant so after finishing her meal, she just walked to her room and shut the door.  He knew he should have gone and talked to her last night but he knew he wouldn’t say anything right. He almost took out the vibrator but realized then he would just feel empty.  He had cried himself to sleep. He felt bad for Brinn. He realized Gus was going to belong to Shelby. And, he missed Brian terribly.”


There was a soft knock on his door.  “Daddy, can I come in? I ordered breakfast for us.  It will be here in a few minutes,” Brinn said quietly.


“Of course you can come in.”  Brinn walked in and Justin opened his arms.  She ran across the room and leapt into his arms.  “I am so, so sorry, Brinny. You did not deserve my grouchiness last night. Can you forgive me?”


“Of course, Daddy. I know you have a lot to think about.”


“But none of them are more important than you.”


“Is Dad coming today?”


“I haven’t heard from him.  I hope so but if he doesn’t at least John and Peter and their families will be here tonight.  I can’t wait to see them and tomorrow we will have a little Christmas celebration with them.”


“I can’t wait to see my brother.”


Justin thought that sounded a little funny.  “Gus?”


“No, Matty.  You know he is my brother.”  Justin’s heart tightened. TINA!


“Brinn, we all know Matty and you share the same biological mom but you are cousins not brother and sister although I am so glad you love each other.” He didn’t want to hurt her again but it would get too confusing if she started saying that out in public.


There was a knock on the door and she went to open it for the server while Justin put on a robe.  He smiled a little when he heard Brinn ask who it was. Just another reason he needed Brian. How were they going to deal with this Matty thing now?


As Brian was going to bed the night before he had received a text late in the evening from Brinn.  It had said, ‘Dad, you need to come here tomorrow. Daddy needs you bad. He is crabby because he is sad.’   As soon as his client’s office opened he called and told them if this wasn’t finished by noon, everything was off the table.  He didn’t need another $10M account as much as he needed his family.



Emmett,Molly, and Justin went up to the wine barn to work on decorations while Paul, Tyler, Drew, and Brinn went to a trampoline park for the morning.  If everything timed out right the plane would be landing about noon and they should arrive at the hotel around 3:00 p.m. so Emmett, Molly, and Justin would be back by then.  


Justin texted Brian asking when he would arrive but all he could say was ‘not sure. Busy’.  Justin was very quiet as they worked around the barn. Finally, Molly said, “Justin, what is wrong with you? You aren’t sick are you?”


Emmett walked up to him and put his arms around him, “I have seen this before.  He misses Brian. Am I right?”


“Ya, that’s most of it.  There have just been a couple things  I have had to deal with and then Brinn said something last night that got me wishing I had never gotten involved with Tina.”


“But if you hadn’t, you wouldn’t have Brinn.” Emmett said as he still held Justin.


“I know that.  And now Brian can’t even tell me when he will get here.  At least Shelby is feeling better.”


“Brian will be here.   He would never let Gus or you down.  Not for something this important.”

 

“I know you’re right, Em. I just…”


“Emmett Honeycutt, get your hands off my husband,” Brian came out of nowhere and removed Emmett’s arms from Justin.  “I thought you might stop doing that once you got a husband of your own.” He wrapped his own arms around Justin and pulled him close. “Hello Sunshine.”  Justin and Brian began kissing.


Emmett rested his hand on the small of Molly’s back.  I think we better find something to do at the far end of the barn or we may observe something we really don’t want to see.”  Emmett kissed the top of her head as they walked to a small work room off to the side.


Justin broke the kiss and looked at Brian.  “You didn’t tell me you were coming.”


“I got a vague text from our daughter last night.  She said I was needed so I told the client he had until noon today.  By 10:00 I had the contracts signed and by 10:30 I was on the road. And now,” He rubbed his hand along Justin’s fly.


“Brinn texted you?” Justin struggled to say as Brian began to massage his cock and reached between his legs, making him whimper.


“Yes.  She wasn’t specific. She just said you needed me.”


“I was so horrible to her last night.  I just…”


“I am sorry.  It was my fault for telling you to use the vibrator and not cum. No wonder you were on edge.” Brian pulled the zipper down and slipped his hand into his pants and Justin cried out.  Brian turned Justin and had pushed his pants down.


Brian undid his own fly and reached into his pocket. He had a small tube of lube and after squeezing out a generous amount, he thrust a finger in first. Justin cried out, loudly.  Brian removed his finger and clasped a hand over his mouth and thrust his cock in. Justin’s whole body trembled as he tried to hold on a little while. He had tears rolling down his cheeks as Brian spoke softly to him.  “I am sorry I didn’t come up with you. I knew you would be stressed.” Brian continued a steady thrusting.


“I need it to hurt, Brian.  Please, make it hurt. I need  it to….”


Brian pulled out.  He stuck his hard on back in his pants and zipped it up.  “Well, then I guess you are going to have to wait.” Brian walked away while Justin stook there in surprise.


“Brian, god….”  Slowly he pulled up his pants and zipped it up.  Do you think we can leave or do Molly and Emmett need you?”


In a shake voice Justin said, “I am sure they can do without me.”  


“Then, go wait in the car.  I will look around and then tell them we are leaving. Once you are in the car unzip your fly and take your cock out.  Sit on your hands.” As he walked away, Brian nearly chased after him. He hated being cruel but he knew Justin needed something to distract him and a cock that hard in front of his own eyes would go a long way.  All he wanted to do was make love to him for hours but instead he needed the distraction first. He knew when he finally accommodated him Justin would find peace.


Brian took his time roaming around the barn and  looking at the setup. It was stunning. He could see a majority of the work was done.  When he got to the door Emmett and Molly had entered, he walked in. “Can you do without Sunshine for the rest of the day?”


“Sure, we are leaving with in the hour too,” Emmett hugged Brian.  “I am sure you are excited to see the rest of the family this afternoon but if you leave now your should have a couple hours of good sex before they arrive.


Brian kissed Emmett. “I love the way you think!”  Brian kissed Molly on the cheek and he walked out.  When he got to the car Justin was sitting there as directed.  Brian glanced around and when he saw no one he took Justin in his mouth and sucked hard.  Justin cried out. He then sat up, started the SUV and drove away. Brian reach over and stroked Justin every few minutes.  At a stoplight, they kissed. Brian nearly stroked him to orgasm and just as Justin had precum on the tip, Brian ran his finger over the tip and then leisurely licked it off as he moved on. Justin groaned.  As they pulled into the parking lot, Brian smiled at Justin. Justin nearly exploded just from that look.


“You better put that thing away, although not for long, I promise,” he said this gently. “I love you, Sunshine, and after I have loved you thoroughly I want to know what has upset you so much, unless you want to talk first.”


“We can use this side entrance,” Justin gave him directions as he zipped up his pants very carefully.  They entered their suite and Justin had Brian’s shirt off before the door was shut and the bar was swung shut so the card alone wouldn’t let someone in.  Brian undressed Justin and then finished undressing himself. They stretched out together and Brian spent time touching him. Just stroking his skin made Justin shiver.  He brought his mouth up to Brian’s ear and said, “I really want you, darling.”


Brian put Justin’s legs on his shoulders and then he entered slowly and bent over and kissed him. “Just like the first time,” Brian whispered.  “20 years later and you still can get into this position. God, I love you.” He said as he started thrusting harder and harder.


Justin had tears streaming down his face.  “I love you, Baby. I love you so much!” And then he lost control.  After three long days he let go.


Brian had to laugh.  He hadn’t seen Justin cum this much since he was in college.  Brian slid through the mess on Justin’s stomach and thrust a couple more times and filled Justin, not  only with spunk but with love.


After they laid together for several minutes, Justin kissed him and said, “Why don’t you go move the bar on the door and I will start the shower.  That way if Brinn gets here she can come in.


Brian joined Justin in the shower and pulled him into his arms.  “Now, can you tell me what got you upset enough for Brinn to text me?”


Justin held on to him, laying his head down on Brian’s chest.  “I was just emotional about you being gone and Gus getting married. But then last night, Brinn started talking about Matty being her brother.”


“Fuck, Tina!”


“No, I already did that and obviously I wouldn’t change it because I couldn’t live without Brinn but do we have to have her in our lives?”


“I know, Sunshine, but Brinn is insisting…”


“I know but she is going to confuse Matty. And that BITCH is not her parent, she gave birth to her but that is all.”


“She will realize who really loves her.  All we can do is keep a very close eye on that relationship and be there when Tina does something stupid.”


Justin started kissing Brian but then was sure he heard something.  “Daddy?” Brinn walked into the bedroom and then into the bathroom doorway. They stood there in the shower pressed against each other.  They had never been so happy that the glass was frosted through the center section waist high. “DAD! You made it! Well, you two better finish washing up.  Everyone will be here in about 30 minutes. I’m going to take a quick shower because I sweated a lot on the trampoline. Daddy, will you help with my hair later.”


“Of course I will, Sweetheart. We are done in here so I will be in your room in a few minutes.” Justin and Brian stood completely still until she had left and then Brian looked down at Justin and they both started laughing.  “Have I told you lately how much I love you?”


“I know, Sunshine, I know.”  They kissed once more and got ready for the family.



By the time Brinn and Justin came out of her room Gus and Shelby were talking to Brian.  They both looked so refreshed. Shelby walked to Justin and hugged him. “Thank you for giving us that time. It was just what I needed. And no morning sickness this morning.”  Justin smiled from ear to ear.


“That is the best news ever.” There was a knock on the door and seconds later the room was full.  Peter and Becca walked in and right behind them were JR holding Claire and Mel and Lindsay were enthralled with Clay.  Jonna came bounding next with John right behind trying to catch her and Tony and Matty walked in behind them. Finally a smiling Grandma Claire walked in with a nice looking man.  


Brian walked over to his sister and hugged her. “I’m glad you could make it, Claire.”


“Thank you for inviting us, Brian.  Brian, this is my husband, Don Austin.”


“Nice to meet you, Brian.  I have heard so much about you from the family.”


“I have heard some about you, too.  Congratulations.”


“I feel very lucky to have found your sister.” Claire wandered off to talk to Gus leaving Don and Brian alone.  


“My sister…”


“Claire told me all about her early adult life and how you helped her with the boys when she couldn’t deal anymore.”


“Grandpa, up please.”  Don picked Jonna up and she wrapped her arms around his neck.  “I love Grandpa.”


Brian smiled at this.  “Jonna, you are getting so big and I am so glad you have a grandpa now.”


Jonna was very bashful all the sudden and buried her face in Don’s shoulder. “Jonna, don’t you remember Brian?”


“That’s fine,” Brian smiled.  “I know she will warm up soon. Don, let me introduce you to my husband. Justin, come over here a minute.”  Justin walked over, “Sunshine, this is Don Austin, Claire’s husband.”


The two men shook hands, “Welcome to the family, Don.”


“Thanks, it has been a very warm welcome and this little one took to me for some reason.  I don’t have grandchildren of my own so I love being an instant grandpa.”



The rest of the day and late into the evening the family celebrated.  They celebrated Claire’s marriage, Christmas, and the upcoming wedding. They had ordered a meal in and used one of the meeting rooms.  It was a wonderful time together. As the children needed to go to bed Mel and Lindsay volunteered to take Claire and Cole up to bed and Brinn decided to sleep in with Matty and Jonna.  Claire and Don insisted on going up with them so John and Tony could stay downstairs for a little while. They insisted on taking Paul too so Molly and Tyler could stay with the young people for a while.


Soon the men were talking about the bachelor party tomorrow night and Molly and JR were planning on taking Shelby out for a little fun. Shelby didn’t want much and they decided the three of them would stay at Shelby’s parents house.  There was an afternoon rehearsal, an early dinner, and then the men and women would go their separate ways.


With the children all in bed, some  quiet music was started and dancing began.  Soon, John and Tony were groping each other as they moved.  JR had danced with most of them once but soon she went up to her room.  She was suffering from jet lag and the couples all had other things on their minds. A few minutes Brian drug his mouth away from Justin’s and every couple was doing something very similar.  Starting with Tyler and Molly, Brian and Justin hugged them and then sent them up to bed. Then they said good night to Peter and Becca. Gus and Shelby kissed Brian and Justin as they wandered off arm in arm leaving John and Tony with Brian and Justin.  


“We want to give you a little heads up,” Justin started.  “Tina is stirring Brinn up and she is talking about Matti being her brother not her cousin.  I tried to explain to her how confusing that would be to Matti so we hope she doesn’t say anything else.”


“Well, if she does we will just talk to Matti.  Right now he doesn’t want to talk to her. She has tried calling him.”


“I just hate her,” Justin stated.  Brian pulled him close and kissed him.


“Sometime this trip I want to sit down with you two.  I have been thinking about something. Your Inn is well established and could easily be run by a good manager.  I am thinking about opening an exclusive resort here and want you to run it. Don’t say anything now. Just talk about it and we will talk after the wedding.”  With that the couples went their separate ways.


Tony pinned John against the wall near their room and started kissing him.  Using one of his hands, Tony began to massage John’s cock. “I want that rock hard so you can fuck the hell out of me in a few minutes.”


“Darling, I don’t just fuck you anymore.  I make love to you until your body sings,” John pulled Tony’s hips tightly against him.  “And then I want that big, beautiful cock of yours buried deep inside …” Tony’s mouth crushed his again.  


When they made it to the door they let themselves in only to find Claire sitting on Don’s lap, kissing him.  John had to smile. He and his mom had had their differences in the past but she deserved to have some happiness.   She jumped up like a teen who had gotten caught by her parents. “Thank you, two, for giving us a little time without the kids.”  John kissed his mom’s cheek.


Don winked at John, “I didn’t mind one bit, son.”


Claire brushed, “I think they are all asleep now.  I know yours are. Brinn was still awake a bit ago because she didn’t have the time change but it sounds like she had a busy day so I think she has fallen asleep now.  She is sharing Jonna’s bed.


Don put an arm around Claire.  “Let’s go to our own room and let this young men get some ‘rest’.  He laughed and as they walked out Don’s hand rested on Claire’s ass.


Before Tony closed the door they heard Claire say, “Don, not here…..”


Tony put his arms around John from behind.  He undid John’s fly and plunged his hand below his waistband.  John leaned back against Tony and reached back to grab Tony’s ass.


“John?” a small voice came from behind them.


“Shit,” Tony said softly.


“I’m sorry.  I’ll talk to you in the morning.”


John  quickly zipped up his pants.  He turned to look at Brinn and smiled.  He touched Tony’s cheek, “I will be there in a couple minutes.” He kissed him and Tony walked to their room.  “Hey, Brinn,” He put his arm around her and led her to the couch. They sat side by side. “What can I help you with?”


“John, Daddy keeps insisting Matti and I aren’t brother and sister and he has been a little crabby about it sometimes. He really doesn’t like our mother.”


“Well, Miss Thing, your mother tried to take you and Matti away from us.  And she has done lots of other things, too. Remember that Matti is a smart little boy but not smart like you so he may not understand the cousin/brother thing.  It might really confuse him.”


“Ok, John, I understand.  I promise I won’t say anything to Matti, even though Mom wants me to.”  She kissed him. “Thank you. I will let you and Tony have sex now.” She kissed his cheek and walked to the kids’ room.  John stood their for a second and shook his head. She really was growing up way to fast. He heard something and looked toward their room.  


Tony stood in the doorway naked.  His need for John was obvious. John walked over and deliberately shut the bedroom doors and then turned into him.  Tony was nearly frantic. Between them John’s clothes were discarded and then Tony was on his knees. He took John deep into his throat and John sighed as he felt Tony’s finger slide into his ass. “God, Tony, you still know exactly what ….”  He took a deep breath and pulled Tony to his feet. “Give me that ass!”


Tony threw the lube to him and bent over supporting himself on the bed.  John forgot all preliminaries and just pressed in. Tony fought off his need to cum as John began to move in and out.  John pulled Tony up so they stood, wrapping his arms around him. “I love you, darling. I will love you until the end of time.”  With that, John cried out and filled Tony who was still holding in.


Moments later, John removed himself and Tony laid him down on the bed and after moving one of his legs and putting the other one on his shoulder, Tony watched John’s face as his look went from pain to pure pleasure. “Mi Amore,” was all Tony could say as he climaxed so hard he collapsed on top of John.


Some time later as they laid in bed, Tony said, “So what do you think of moving to California?  If we aren’t interested we should tell Brian but I think it might be a great opportunity. I love our place and our life but do I want to do exactly the same thing the rest of my life in a job that can’t expand farther.”


“I agree.  If Brian has an idea that can expand, and Brian wouldn’t do it if it couldn’t expand someway.  I want to hear what he has to say.” John kissed him and softly said, “I love you, darling. I would love to be able to work in that and maybe, since the kids are getting bigger I could help Justin with his art business again or maybe this new business would have more for me to do. I want to feel useful.”


“Oh, Mi Amore, we couldn’t function without you. The four of us are a unit.  We all need each other. Tony laid on his side and pressed his back against John who held him tight.  Tony guided him inside of him and they laid there. “What did Miss Thing have to say?”


“Tina is causing trouble.  She wanted Brinn to tell Matti that they should always be called brother and sister.  I think she understands Matti can’t understand that yet.” He started to gently move his hips ever so gently.  Tony reached back and held onto John’s hips and sighed as John adjusted so he knew it was more effective for his love but as he continued they both started to doze.  It had been a very long day and their kids would be up far too soon. More sleep than awake, John said, “I love you, darling,” and they slept.



Brian and Justin made it to their empty room.  The door was barely shut when Brian had brought Justin across his lap and began spanking him. I do believe this is on the menu for tonight.  Brian slipped off Justin’s shoe and used it to redden his ass. After several strokes, Brian sent him into the bedroom and told him to strip. Brian didn’t necessarily enjoy the actual spanking but he did enjoy having his Sunshine doing everything he said to him. Justin was normally not a pushover but when they were playing like this it was like different personalities took over their bodies.  


When Brian walked into the bedroom, Justin was on all fours on the bed. His ass was already quite red.  He swung another five times. By then Justin, who stayed perfectly quiet, had tears running down his cheeks. He lightly rubbed them, causing friction that sent his nerve endings screaming.  Brian ran his hand along Justin’s spine a couple times and then pressed Justin’s shoulders down leaving his ass high in the air. Brian looked around. He knew there were a couple toys here somewhere but he wasn’t sure where so he dug in his own bag and pulled out something new he had picked up.  It was long, textured and there was a knot for the prostate. He lubed it up well and then with firm steady pressure he inserted the entire thing. He carefully watched Justin’s face for indication of too much pain. Once it was in place the vibration began on his prostate. Justin moaned as he fought for control.  Brian positioned himself, sliding his head under Justin’s raised ass and took his cock deep in his throat. Justin exploded. Brian drained him but didn’t turn off the vibrater. He actually reached up and added pressure to the vibration on Justin’s prostate and Justin collapsed to his side and just whimpered as his body couldn’t take the stimulation any more.


“Alright, Sunshine, relax.  Lay on your stomach.” Justin did as directed and Brian removed the toy and pulled Justin against him.  He felt him tremble as he held onto him tightly. “I think we better get some sleep.”


“Please, don’t let me go, Baby. Hold onto me tight.”  


“For as long as you want, Sunshine.  I love you.”




Justin woke up feeling amazing.  Yes, he had some pain but the reason for the pain made him ready to take on the day.  Brian was across the bed. He slipped out of bed and made some coffee. Everyone was going to have a late breakfast before the bridal party headed to the wedding site. As Justin was making a second cup of coffee, Brian walked up behind him and kissed his neck.  


“That bed was so lonely when I woke up.” Justin braced himself and Brian entered him as they stood by the bar.  Soon they climaxed and they both felt a jolt of energy that would take them through anything the day could throw at them.  Brian reached over Justin and took the cup of coffee. He didn’t want to lose the physical contact between them. He had missed this so much, even though it had only been a few days. Brian slipped out of him but they still didn’t move, they just sipped coffee.


Justin turned and kissed him.  “Let’s shower before our daughter interrupts us again. We can get a second cup after that.”  The naked men walked to the bathroom arm in arm.



Shelby woke up for the second morning in a row without getting sick. She looked at Gus and realized this was the last morning they would wake up together before they were married. She watched him sleep.  He was so young. She hoped he didn’t feel forced into this. He was so beautiful. She daydreamed about the baby growing inside her and began to stroke Gus’ hair.


By the time she realized it, Gus had moved and had his head resting on her little tummy. He rubbed it and then moved lower on her body.  Soon he was lapping at her while his finger began to dip into her little bud. Between his mouth and finger she was soon began to cry out. “Oh, god, Gus….”As he clamped his mouth around her clit she began to thrash on the bed.  He moved up her body, pulled her close and entered her. He didn’t move. He let her regain her control before he started long strokes deep inside her. She clung to Gus as they climbed gently to the top and as Gus emptied himself inside her she kissed him gently, “I love you, my Gussy.  I can’t wait to be your wife.”


At 9:30 everyone met down in the lobby and they carpooled over to the restaurant that was expecting them for breakfast.  Shelby’s parents was meeting them there for a first meeting of the whole family. Gus’ parents were all aware of the tension there would be.  Shelby thought she had talked to her parents enough that they would be fine. Will was another issue altogether. Her older brother had become more closed minded than he had been when he was younger.  She was glad he wasn’t coming this morning. The less time he spent with her inlaws the better. All four parents met Bill and Mel and Lindsay met Sally for the first time, too. When Justin gave Sally a friendly hug he whispered, “If you need an as to pat, mine is still here for you.”


She flushed several shades of pink but she laughed and seemed to relax.  Sam instantly seemed to fit in. He ended up sitting next to JR who instantly was attracted to this good looking young man. He was going to walk with her down the aisle for the wedding tomorrow and Gus could tell his sister liked this idea. He was glad they wouldn’t be together this evening.  Then he remembered she was staying at his house overnight.


“Hey, Sam, why don’t you stay at the hotel tonight.  You can bunk on the extra bed in my room and that way you will be with the rest of the men of the wedding party.”   Shelby looked at him quizzically.


Softly she said, “Should I be worried you will teach my brother something while you share a room?”  


Gus laughed and whispered back.  “I am not sure Sam could handle JR and she wants to eat him and I think I mean that literally.


“Thanks, Gus, I would love to.”


Breakfast was pleasant.  Bill and Sally were fairly quiet but they watched the interaction among this big happy family.  As everyone started to finish up and head back to the hotel for a little bit Bill walked up to Gus.  “You have a nice family, Son. Not what I expected for my little girl but I can see how happy she is with you and how much they love her, too.” Across the room, Brian pulled Justin to him for a quick kiss.  Gus saw Bill’s eyes grow big.


“Sir, Bill, my fathers love each other very much and are very affectionate not only with each other but the whole family.  People love who they love and trust me, those two really can’t live without each other. They have tried and neither of them could function well.  I appreciate you giving them a chance.” Gus hugged his father in law and Bill hugged him back.


At 3:00 the  wedding party was at the venue for the rehearsal.  Dan and Marcus had arrived just before Brian and Justin left so they came along.  When they arrived at the Wine Bar, They found Gus holding on to a sobbing Shelby.  Sally was on the other side of her and Bill was on his phone pacing back and forth. Justin rushed over to the kids.  “What is going on? What’s the matter?” he arrived next to Gus and Brian follow behind.


“Dad, the minister is in the hospital having his appendix out.  We are getting married on New Year’s Eve. No one is available. Bill has already tried five different people.  By now Dan and Marcus had joined the group and listened to the problem.


Bill came back looking more defeated.  “I have tried every minister in town and the justice of the peace.  No one is available.”


Marcus excused himself and walked to the other end of the barn.  Brian looked at Dan and he shrugged but followed his fiance.


“Hi Mom, I need your help…” Marcus explained what was going on, “Mom, I know you have married people before but I know that was in Oregon. Do you know anyone in the San Francisco area that might owe you a favor?”


“Give me 15 minutes.  I’ll call you back.”


Dan pulled Marcus into his arms, “I knew I loved you before but Marcus Reeves, you are so amazing.”  He pulled Marcus out of sight and kissed him. “Let’s not get their hopes up until we know something. But let’s help get this rehearsal going.”


Dan and Emmett took control.  Dan helped keep everyone focused while Emmett, who had helped with hundreds of weddings, took them through the steps with the music.


Marcus stayed in the back while everyone else was up front.  True to her word his mother called him back. “Marc, I hope you don’t mind.  I pulled a few strings with a judge friend of mine in San Francisco and tomorrow morning I will meet him at his office and he will give me the power to perform a wedding in California.  You make sure they have their vows and if maybe one or two people can say a little bit about the couple. I can do the do you take this person and kiss the bride.


“Oh, thank you mom.  I will send you all the information and get a hotel room for you.”


“I love you, Marcus.  See you tomorrow.”


Marcus ran to the front of the barn where the rehearsal was finishing up and Shelby began to weep again.  Dan made eye contact with Marcus and he nodded.


“Everyone, can we have your attention a minute.  Red, come over here.” Marcus slipped into his arm. “While we were rehearsing, this wonderful,”he kissed Marcus’ cheek, “beautiful.” he kissed his other cheek, “amazing,...”


Dan kissed Marcus on the lips until Brian said, “Hey, Dan, your bed is back at the hotel, what’s up?”


Dan nodded at Marcus, “My mom happens to have some connections in this part of the state and by tomorrow evening she will be sworn in to perform weddings in California.  She should be here around 3:00. Plenty of time to get ready and marry the two of you at 7:00.”


A cheer went up and after opening a few bottles of wine everyone toasted to the couple and to Marcus.  


Since Gus’ family had taken care of most of the wedding, Shelby’s parents were supplying the rehearsal dinner.  They had invited the whole family to join them so at 6:00 pm they all met at a local restaurant and the party began.  By 8:00 the meal was finished and most of the men were getting ready for the stag party. Gus walked up to Shelby, “You’re good with this, aren’t you?”


“Of course I am, Gussy,” she kissed him.  “Have a great time. Just, don’t get so drunk you’re sick tomorrow.”


“I promise.  I would never do that.  I want to enjoy tomorrow as much as you but I am not sure how I am going to deal without having you around all day but I will be back at the barn by 5:00 pm.  I can’t wait, Shelly.” Gus held her tight as he brought his mouth down to hers. “I love you.”


Shelby, JR, Becca,and Molly left for her family home.  They were going to have a low key evening, watching a couple movies and there was plenty of wine for Molly, Becca and JR.  Becca wasn’t going to stay too long but Mel and Lindsay had insisted she join the fun.


Back at the hotel, Lindsay, Mel, Claire, and Don were in charge of the kids. Mel and Lindsay took the twins and Claire and Don put Jonna and Matti down for the night.  Paul had gotten very shy when his parents left so Brinn laid down with him on John and Tony’s bed and soon all the children were asleep while most of the adults were starting the party.


Tyler had planned the stag party.  He wanted it to be a lot of fun but didn’t want anything that would get anyone in trouble.  If they drank too much they had most of the day to get over the hangover. They all met in a private party room.  Emmett and Drew started dancing immediately. Drew pulling his husband too tightly against him, Emmett could barely breathe and loved every minute of it.  John and Tony decided to join them, followed by Brian and Justin. Marcus looked around for Dan who was in a corner of the room on his phone. Tyler, Peter, Marcus, and Sam stood by the bar smoking cigars along with Gus.  


Peter looked around, “Not your typical stag party, is it?” the five men laughed.


“Very true but I am ready to dance,” Gus looked over at Sam. “You game?”


“You bet,” Sam said as he took Gus’ hand. Peter and Tyler got into a conversation as they drank at the bar.  


Dan finished his call and pulled Marcus out to the dance floor.  He pulled him close, moving one leg between Marcus’ so his thigh rubbed steadily against his cock. Marcus draped his arms around Dan’s neck and pulled him in for a long, heady kiss.


A man about their age walked up to Tyler and Peter. “Are you Will?”  Tyler asked.


“Ya,” Will stuck out his hand and Tyler and then Peter introduced themselves and how they fit into the family.  


Will looked out at the other party goers. “What the fuck is going on?  I thought this was a stag party, not a fag party!” Will downed a shot and then a second.  “And what the hell is Sam doing out there with that guy?” By that time Gus was dancing with John and Tony had his arm around Sam’s waist as they moved together.  “Who the hell is Sam with and why is he touching him like that?”


“Well,” Peter said as he draped an arm around Will’s shoulders, “It looks to me like he is having fun with my brother in law. Should I worry about Sam stealing Tony from John?  I have heard Tony is a great lay.”


“What the hell? My brother isn’t gay. He …,” Will walked toward Sam and he grabbed his arm.  “Sam! Stop making a fool of yourself.”


Sam was feeling no pain.  “Hey, Will, what’s up?”


“Glad you could make it, Will.” Gus said.  “Did you get yourself a drink?”


Will looked back Sam.  “Where’s your coat? I’ll drive you home.”


“I’m not going home.  I am staying at the hotel with Gus, and what if I was gay, Will?  What difference would it make? I’d still be your brother.”


“Sam, you are not one of them.” Will spat out the words.


“Will, I’d be careful if I were you.” Brian spat out the words.


“And who the hell are you? No, don’t tell me.  You have to be Gus’ father, or should I say one of Gus’ fathers.” The sarcasm was thick in his voice. Brian took a step toward him but Tyler and Peter stepped between them.  Peter took Brian by the arm while Tyler put his hand on Will’s shoulder and while applying pressure, turned him toward the door. He propelled him out the door and went out with him. “What gives you the right to throw me out?”


“Well, I’m the host of the party.  I’m security for the party. I am best friends of the groom.  How many more reasons would you like?”


“But I’m the brother of the bride!”


“Yes, you are but that doesn’t make you any less of an asshole and in that crowd an asshole should be very worried what might happen to it. So, if you’re not going to change your attitude, go home and, before ruining your sister’s wedding, stay home tomorrow.”  Tyler turned around and entered the bar, locking the door behind him.


The girls were all in the bonus room.  They were drinking sparkling grape juice and watching a movie.  JR had obviously slipped in some liquor and had filled her glass with it.  After a second glass she looked at Becca. “Our kids, your kids are so beautiful.  Thank you for being such a good mommy to my…..” JR started crying and Becca wrapped her arms around her.


“Don’t you know it’s us who should thank you. How are you doing, JR?  Is there anything, anything we can do for you?”


“Nooo….” JR started crying and Becca pulled her against her.


“Oh, JR. You are still so young.  It has to be hard to deal with all this. I know you love our children more than you know how to express and yet you know you did what was right and right now, you are just drunk enough it is all very confusing.”  


JR cried in Becca’s arms while Molly and Shelby gave them a little space.  “You have to feel for both of them. Can you imagine not being able to have children or not being able to keep them?”  Molly’s eyes misted over as she laid her hands on Shelby’s stomach.


“No, I can’t but she is young.  She has years to have a family, not that she will ever stop loving those kids but they are in a good home that she can visit.” Shelby put her hand of Molly’s.  I love your little boy so much but the love I feel for this being in here….”


“You are going to be such a good, good mom and Gus will be the best dad.”


“Just like Tyler is and will be again, if I am not mistaken.”


“Yes, we are talking about it.  I hope soon we will have a playmate for your little one and Paul can be the big brother for both of them.” Shelby and Molly hugged. “I am so glad I found your family.”  She kissed Molly’s cheek.


“I am glad I found my family back, too.”


JR and Becca walked over to where the other women sat.  “I hate to leave but I need to get home to our babies. I will see you all tomorrow and if I can do anything for you please let me know. I am at your beck and call all day.”


The women hugged and Becca left for the hotel.  Soon, Shelby had crawled into bed and Molly soon followed next to her.  JR curled up on the couch and the three women slept.



Tyler had returned to the stag party.  Brian approached him. “Tyler, what happened? He is such a fuckin’ ….”


“I told him to go home and said if he was going to act this way he should stay home tomorrow.  How well do you know her parents? I think they need to be warned.”


“Justin has a way.  I am sure he will call them in the morning.”


“I will let Dan know, too.  I think he and Marcus can just be on the lookout.”


The music had slowed down and so had the dancers.  Tony and John were nearly fucking on the dance floor as Brian and Justin and Dan and Marcus all clung to each other. Sam and Gus had ended up at the bar and were talking.


Dan moved Marcus toward Brian and Justin and then Brian and ended up dancing with Dan while Justin and Marcus were in each other’s arms.   “Dan, what the hell are you doing? Why are you putting my husband, who crewed your fiance, with him?”


“This will be quick.  I need to ask you something,”  Dan and Brian moved away from the group.


Moments later Brian pulled Justin back against his body. “I think it is time for us to head back.  Tony and John may fuck in the car on the way back. I love seeing them so in love yet.” They walked over to Tyler and he called the hotel bus.  Everyone had one more drink and walked out to the bus. When they arrived, Brian, Justin, and Tyler went with Tony and John’s room to pick up their children. Tyler gently picked Paul up out of Brinn’s sleeping arms while Brian collected Brinn.  


She mumbled, “Love my daddies,” as he wrapped her arm around his neck.  Justin helped Tyler into his room with Paul and then opened the door to their suite.  


Together they tucked Brinn in bed and then dropped their clothes and got into bed.  “Gus is coming by for breakfast,” Justin said as he spooned up against Brian’s chest.  “It will probably be around 10:00.” Brian didn’t respond right away. “Our little boy is all grown up.”  Brian’s arms tightened around him but he still didn’t say anything. Justin reach back and touched his cheek.  He knew he’d feel a tear. “It’s alright to cry, Baby. Our sweet little boy is going to be a daddy.” Justin turned and pulled him close. “You go ahead and cry, Baby.  We did a great job raising him. He is going to be the best husband. So much better than we have been.” Justin and Brian drifted off.



Peter slipped into his room.  The children were asleep in cribs and Becca was spread out across the bed with a book laying next to her.  It looked like she had tried to stay up for him. She had on a flimsy, negligee on in a midnight blue. He came to attention and quietly took off his clothing and laid down next to her. His mouth left a trail of little kisses from her shoulder to her neck and then down the skin to the lace of the bodice and as his tongue darted into the valley between her breasts she rolled on her back and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, pressing his face into her breasts. He gently moved the fabric to the side and lifted her breast out.


“Those men don’t know what they are missing.” He flicked his tongue on her nipple and she shivered. She thrust her breast further into his mouth and he took all he could into his mouth.  He bit quite hard. It had taken her a long time to allow that level of discomfort which turned into pleasure. His rough tongue on the sensitive skin nearly drove her crazy.


“Did you have fun...”  Peter’s hand moved under her gown and and found her warm wet center, stopping her words.


“I didn’t have nearly this much fun.” he moved under her gown and began sliding it upward.  His mouth grazed her clit and then worked his way upward as he removed the wisp of material.  He entered his wife slowly but didn’t have the willpower to last too long. Becca dug her fingertips into his ass as he thrust and soon his mouth latched onto hers as they climaxed.  She let out a soft cry as Peter’s mouth began to work downward again. With her senses heightened she orgasmed again when his mouth claimed her clit.


As they snuggled afterward, Peter said, “It was a great stag party.  Basically, it was a dance party. Tyler and I mainly smoked cigars and watched the rest of the guys dance although Tyler and I danced a little. We each took a turn with Gus of course but all I really wanted was to have you in my arms so I could do what we just did.  I love you and our kids so much. My life couldn’t be better than it is now.” Becca kissed him and laid her head on his chest just as Clay whimpered softly before turning over and going back to sleep.


“I am so glad you feel that way.” Becca slowly drifted off.



Gus lay wide awake in his bed.  He could hear Sam snoring softly but he couldn’t fall asleep. In 24 hours he would be married to the woman he loved more than his own life.  He tossed and turned and finally he picked up his phone. ‘Coming over. Is that Ok?’


Moments later a response came back. ‘Door’s unlocked’


Gus pulled on some pants and slipped on shoes.    


As he walked up the door opened.  Gus was hugged and followed into the bedroom.  He slipped out of his pants, leaving just his boxers. “Go ahead and  get in, Son.” Justin pulled the blankets back and Gus got in bed between his fathers.  Justin pulled Gus into his arms. “I’m glad you’re here. We love you.”


Gus kissed his dad and laid his head on his chest. Very softly he said, “I love you both so much.  And although I know I am ready for this and I want to do this with all my heart all I can think of is, What if I mess up?”


“Oh, Gussy, we all mess up.  It’s how you make up that’s important.  Now sleep. Tomorrow night you will need all the energy you can come up with. Thank you for letting me be your dad.”


“I doubt Pops and I could ever have done it without you.” They kissed and Justin tightened his grip on Gus.

 

As Justin stroked his hair, Gus fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

Chapter 19 by Simply written

Chapter 19


Early in the morning Brinn slipped into Brian and Justin’s room.  She had planned to curl up between her dads but found Gus already there so instead she moved into Brian’s arms. He half woke up, smiled at her.  He kissed her head and went back to sleep.


Justin woke and kissed Gus.  He then noticed blond curls on Brian’s shoulder.  Ten years ago they shared a bed, too. No one knew if Brian would live to see Gus get married or see Brinn grow to the brilliant young girl she was.  His life would have been so different. Gus began to stir and Justin tightened his hold, putting his finger on Gus’ lips so he didn’t talk loudly. Justin pointed to Brian and Brinn and Gus snuggled with his dad.  Moments later Brinn’s head peeked over Brian. She smiled at her daddy and her brother. Without warning she came overtop of Brian and scooted between Justin and Gus. Justin let Gus do the snuggling and then wrestling with her.  


“What the hell is going on….”  a grumbling Brian said as he turned over to face his family. A little smile crossed his lips but then he continued, “Can’t let the old guy sleep?” He pulled Gus against him.  “How are you this morning, Sonny Boy?”


“I’m feeling very fortunate. I have an amazing family here and an amazing family with Shelby.”


Justin could feel Brian’s heart from across the bed.  He couldn’t believe his little boy was getting married.  “Justin, let’s go order some breakfast.” Brian walked around the bed and took Justin’s hand. Before they left the room, Brian was nibbling on Justin’s neck.


“Order before you get too carried away or we will be waiting for hours to eat,” Gus said as Brinn chimed in.


“Don’t have sex in the living area. That would be gross.”  Gus pulled her up against him. “So what are you going to have for your wedding?”  Gus asked her as Brian and Justin left the room, shutting the door behind them.


Justin turned into his arms and kissed Brian. “Good morning.  Can you think of a better way to wake up?”


Brian’s hands slid down his back and on to his perfect ass.  “I can maybe think of something but I loved that.” He nodded toward the closed door. “I will order a sample of breakfast for all of us and you need to call Shelby’s dad.”


“I what?” Justin asked Brian.”


“I told Tyler we would call Bill and by we I mean you.  I am afraid of what I would have to say about his eldest son right now.  He and Sally need to be given a heads up about Will’s attitude last night.   You always have so much more tact. “ Brian’s hands slipped into the shorts he slept in and began massaging gently.  


“Oh, that feels so amazing.  Promise we can at least get a shower later?”


“If I have to throw our children out myself I promise to give that still tight ass a workout later this morning.”


“Well, with a promise like that I guess I can make a phone call.”  As Brian picked up the suite phone, Justin called Shelby’s family home.  


On the second ring Bill picked up. “You’ve got the father of the bride,” he answered with excitement in his voice.  


“Good morning, Bill.  How is the bride this morning?”


“She and the other girls are out of the house, don’t ask me what they are up to. You are supposed to have your little girl at the spa at 11:00 I think.”


“Yes, we are planning on that.  Bill, I am not sure exactly how to bring this up but I want you to know for Shelby and Gus’ sake.”


“This sounds serious.”


“Well, it could be nothing but last night at the stag party, Will had a bit of a meltdown and I understand our family is a lot to handle.”


“I wondered why he came home so early.  I had a feeling you would have partied longer than that.”


“All in all it was a very quiet party it was just….well, it started when Will saw Sam dancing with Gus.  They were just having fun. We didn’t have any entertainment if you get my drift.”


Bill laughed.  “Yes, I think I can still remember that type of entertainment.”


“Well, Will made everyone understand his feelings about our lives, and you and Sally have been so gracious.  I just don’t want Will to ruin it for Gus and Shelby.”


“Don’t worry about it, Justin.  Your family has been nothing but kind to ours and my eldest son needs to understand what it is to be a man.”


“Thank you, Bill.  We all feel better knowing you’ll speak to him.”  As Justin said goodbye Brian came up behind him and pulled him close.


“I knew you would know exactly what to say.“ Brian rubbed his hips against Justin’s ass making them both get hard.  His hands again went down Justin’s shorts. One wrapped around his cock while the other was playing with his balls. Justin’s knees buckled.  Brian pulled him back up and bit his neck.



Gus tussled with Brinn for a while and then she got quiet.  Gus sat up and pulled her on his lap. “What is it, Brinny?”


She looped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes, “Is being married going to change anything? Can I come over and maybe spend the night sometimes?”


“Brinn, you are always welcome.  It might be nice if you text before you come over but you are always welcome.  You know how much Shelby loves you and I have loved you since the first time I held you when I was just a little older than you.   I hope you will feel the same way about my baby. I hope you will love him or her as much as I love you.” Gus kissed her cheek. “You will always be my little sister.”  Brinn kissed each of his cheeks and then kissed him on his mouth.


Gus stood up and threw her over his shoulder.  Brinn screeched as he started for the door. “Our dads aren’t going to be making love, are they?”


“Well, we will let them know we are coming.”  They got to the door and he said, “Pound away.”


“Daddies, we’re coming in!”  And with that Gus opened the door.              



An hour later, Gus grabbed some of the leftovers from the room service and brought it to his room for Sam.    “Brinn in about two hours we need to have you at the spa and Grandma and Tuck should be arriving about then. Would you like to take a long bath?”


“Daddy, I know you and Dad need a little time alone. I will take a bath and then I will  just watch TV until you are ready to take me to get my nails done.” She kissed them both and skipped to her room.                                   


“That is one good kid,” Brian said as he slapped Justin’s ass, heading to the room.


“As much as I would love a good spanking, I am thinking that better wait. Maybe after the wedding tonight?”  Brian yanked Justin’s pants down and dropped to his knees. He started rimming him as he bent him over the bed.


“Oh, Baby, that feels so amazing.”  As he said this Brian stood and after getting some lube he had Justin get on his knees on the bed and, getting on the bed himself he entered him. He thrust deep and forcefully and then he slowed down.  He pulled Justin tightly against his chest and moved ever so slowly inside Justin, letting them both climb higher and higher. Justin reached back with one arm and wrapped it around Brian’s neck. He turned his head and Brian crushed his lips while they continued to climb.  “Please, Brian, I ...I’m ready , I need ….” Brian reached around and stroked Justin’s dick a couple times before he cried out. Brian followed suit, climaxing as he thrust hard, wanting to empty as deeply as he could. They stayed as they were for a few more moments. Brian’s hands moved up and down Justin’s body, wanting to feel every inch of him.  


“I love the feel of you, every inch of your perfect body.”  


Justin reached back and grabbed onto Brian’s hips and using his muscles, he clamped around his cock.   Brian’s head dropped back as he absorbed the feeling. After another few minutes, Justin softly said, “We better get in the shower.  I have to get Brinn to the spa and you promised to take a shower with me and I got to tell you I really need a shot of protein as soon as we clean up a bit. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s shoulders and softly whispered,  “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you, too, Baby.” After a moment Justin softly said, “I think it is time for the shower.”  Justin moved and Brian disengaged. Brian reached out and Justin took his hand. They walked to the shower and after they lathered each other and rinsed off Justin pressed Brian against the wall and dropped to his knees.  As Justin’s mouth went to work, his finger worked its way deep inside Brian and began stroking his prostate. Brian gave himself up to Justin’s ministrations and soon he whimpered and let go. Then to Justin’s surprise he turned around and made it clear he wanted Justin.  Justin stood and pressed into him, slowly they moved together until they hit the pinnacle together. After a few moments, they rinsed off again and then prepared themselves for the rest of the day.



As Justin was about to leave with Brinn there was a knock on the door. When he opened it Mel and Lindsay stood there.  “We had an idea,” Lindsay said. “We just came from Gus’ room and had our moment. We thought maybe Brinn would like to come with us to the spa.  That way the two of you can spend time with Gus and Brinn can surprise you with how pretty she looks. We can take her dress and help her dress.”


“Oh, Daddy, please can I do that?  I want to surprise you and dad when I am in the dress.”


“I guess that is fine.  Mel, could you go with her and make sure she takes everything she might need?” Justin asked.


“Come on, Mel.  Obviously, Daddy wants to talk to one of you without me around.” Brinn took Mel’s hand and led her to her bedroom.


Lindsay and Justin watched them go.  “How do you survive with one that smart?” Lindsay questioned.


“It isn’t always easy and she was right. I do have something to talk to you about but it is nothing as dramatic as she makes it sound. I just want to make sure she still looks like a ten year old.  I don’t want her to look like a miniature grownup. A little eye shadow, a little blush but none of that heavy stuff.”


“I understand, Justin.  I would feel the same way.  She will be beautiful but natural.”


“She’s always beautiful.  Scares the hell out of both of us. As smart as she is sometimes people think she is older than she is and sometimes her instincts are still that of a 10 year old even though she thinks like a 25 year old.”  


Lindsay reached for him and gave him a kiss. “I understand, Justin.”


“Get your hands off of my husband you slut.” Brian said as he strode from the bedroom.  He winked at Lindz and she laughed.


“As adorable as Justin is, he is all yours. Hey, Mel, come on.  We don’t want Brinn to be late.”


“We’re coming.” Mel called and she and Brinn walked out with a small bag and a dress bag.  Brinn hugged her dads and smiled sweetly.


“Thanks for letting me go with the ladies, Dads. See you soon,”  and Brinn was gone, followed by Mel and Lindsay.


Brian kissed Justin, “Let’s go distract our son unless you want to stay here and distract each other…”  Brian’s hands slid to Justin’s ass.


“No, I think we better hold off until after the wedding now,” Justin dropped a kiss on his chin.  His phone buzzed and he answered it. “Hey, Mom, did your plane land?”


“Yes, we have our car and will be there in about three hours.”


“We can’t wait to see you and Tuck.  We have a room at our hotel for tonight and tomorrow you can head to the vineyard to Gus and Shelby’s place.”  After saying goodbye Brian and Justin left their room to find their son and their friends.



Brinn was so excited when they got to the spa.  Shelby, JR, and Molly had just arrived and were seated in the pedicure chairs.  Brinn sat next to her future sister in law as they got their toenails and then their fingernails painted. After that each of them had their hair styled and makeup done.  Shelby’s hair was off her neck in a relaxed style and had some dried flowers stuck in it. There were curled tendrils around her face, soft and romantic. The others had soft curls added with a little bit on each side pulled back and pinned.


Brinn was so excited about the next step, makeup.  She hoped her daddy hadn’t said no to this. She was sure that is what he talked to Lindsay about.  “Mama Lindsay, is Daddy going to let me get makeup?”


Lindsay smiled, “Brinn, you are just too wise sometimes,” she hugged her son’s sister, careful of her hair. “And, yes, your daddy said you could have some makeup. It just has to be makeup appropriate for someone your age.”  Lindsay nodded at the young woman waiting to put on Brinn’s makeup.


“We are going to make you look very pretty, not that it is going to take much, as pretty as you are.” She added a little powder and then added a touch of blush and lip gloss.  She had added just a touch of smoky gray to her eyes and just a touch of mascara. She glanced at Lindsay who nodded. She held up the mirror and Brinn giggled.


“Oh, thank you! I love it.”  Brinn looked around and saw Shelby.  “Gus is going to faint when he sees you.”


“Well, I hope not.  I’m the pregnant woman who might pass out.” They hugged each other and soon all four women were done and off they went to get dressed for the wedding.


While the women were primping the men roamed from room to room just messing around.  Gus had come to his dads’ suite to change. Justin and Brian went into their room to dress and then they needed to go start taking pictures.  They were to be there by 5:00 and all the other family members were to be there by 6:00 for family pictures. Sally had hired a friend and her daughter to watch the four youngest children at the hotel so after pictures the little ones would go back with them.  Matty would go to the wedding but he and Brinn would go back to the hotel before the end of the night.


Brian and Justin put on their suits and then looked at each other.  When they turned they slowly crossed to each other. Justin reached up with both hands and took Brian’s face between them.  “You are so beautiful,” he went on his tiptoes and kissed him.


“I am not sure how long I can leave that clothes on you.  I want to take it off this second,” Brian pulled him closer as they kissed.


“Dads, I need your...oops, sorry.”  Gus started turning around.


“No, Gus, stay, stay.  What can we help you with, Sonny Boy?” Brian let go of Justin and turned toward Gus.  


“I...the tie…” Gus stammered.  


“Come here,” Justin smiled at him.  “Let me do that for you.” He kissed Gus’ cheek and tied his tie. “Would you like me to do your hair for you? It looks like you could use a little styling assistance today.”


“Why the hell am I so nervous?  I love Shelly. I want to live with her for the rest of my life. I want to have more children with her.  So why am I so scared?”


“Because you want to be the best man you can be for her and your child.” Justin spoke softly as he worked on Gus hair while Brian made some calls about transportation.   


Brian walked over and put an arm around each of the men in his life. “Our car awaits and I hear the photographer does, too.  The girls just got there to start taking pictures. He was just verifying whether or not you want to see Shelby.”


“I would love to wait until the wedding but I don’t want people to have to wait for us for pictures.”


Brian went back to the phone, “He does not want to see her.  We are on our way. The rest of the family will be out soon after us and we will get all the pictures we can then.”



Molly helped tie Shelby’s wedding dress. While JR helped zip up Brinn’s.  “JR?”


“Yes, Brinn.”

“Are you worried about losing, Gussy? I mean he will belong to Shelby now and I love her so much but Gus is our only brother.”


“Oh Brinn, you know our brother will always love us.  I mean look when I needed help, he had me come live with you.  I saw how much he loved you when I loved with you.”


“I know he loves me but he will….”


“He has loved Shelby for a long time and did he ever not love you too?”


Brinn wrapped her arms around JR, “Thank you, Jennie.  I feel much better. And you look beautiful, JR. I don’t know if you have a boyfriend but maybe you can find one out here and move back here”


“Oh, Brinn, we will have to see after I finish college.  I need to do that first.”


“Maybe we can go to college together.  I will be starting college next fall.”


“My guess is you could help me with all my college courses already.”


“JR, could you come over here and help me?” Molly called from across the room.  “And Brinn I think Shelby could use someone to hold her hands. They are shaking a lot.”


Brinn did just that.  She took Shelby’s hands and smiled up at her. The photographer stepped in the room just then and captured the bride’s maids tying the last couple buttons while the beautiful little girl held hands with the bride.   She could not have set up a better picture. She snapped multiple photos sliding around the outside of the room. All of the sudden Shelby realized they had company in the room. “Oh, are you ready for us? I think we are ready now.”


The photographer looked at the group.  She knew, already, this was going to be a beautiful shoot.  She had already decided that she would take all the family pictures without the bride and groom and she would superimpose them into the photos.  That would make it quicker later but since the reception was being held in the same building, it should work smoothly enough. She started snapping pictures, posed and unposed.   This was going to be a stunning wedding. She was hoping this one would put her business on the map.


Pictures were taken with Shelby’s family.  The oldest brother was not very animated but the rest of the family glowed with love and joy.  Soon word came that the groom was approaching. Emmett and Drew were put in charge of keeping Shelby and Gus apart.   Several pictures of Brian, Justin, Brinn, and Gus were taken. Now the photographer was even more excited about these pictures.  She recognized the groom’s fathers. They were very wealthy and very beautiful. The children obviously belonged to them. The groom was definitely the son of Mr. Kinney and the little girl was definitely the daughter of Mr. Taylor but the overwhelming feeling was they were family.


Soon the room was filled with the family.  Tyler was so excited to see Molly and Paul called Mama.  Molly rushed to them. Tyler held her close and after she took Paul, Tyler kissed her deeply.  “Woman, I missed you so much.”


“Woman?  After not seeing each other for 24 hours you have forgotten my name? Let’s go find a spot to snuggle, baby boy.”  Molly strode away from Tyler.


Brian saw this and walked over, “What did you do to her?”


“I am not sure.  I swear she picks fights on purpose.”


“Well, her brother does it all the time.  The good thing is he is amazing at making up later.” Brian smiled at him.


“Oh, that is so true with Molly, too.  God, I hope that is what she is planning.”  He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, “She is always sexy but right now I’d like to….”


“There is something about a Taylor.”  Brian smiled at Tyler.


“You can say that again,” Tyler said.


“Speaking of a Taylor, I wonder where Sunshine went.”  


“I don’t know.  I was glad to see Jenn and Tuck made it just in time for pictures.  They were cutting it close.”


“Well, now they will be around for a week or so.  I bet you could get a night or two alone. Jenn would love to have her grandchildren while she is here and you know what that means. You could get Molly angry several times and then make up.”  Brian looked at Tyler and they both grinned.



Justin had wandered to the  room that Shelby was waiting in.  He tapped as he walked in. “Shelby?”  


“Hey, Justin.”  Shelby was standing by a window while her parents were sitting in the room with her.


Bill took his wife’s arm, “Sally, maybe we should go see if any of the extended family has arrived.”  


“Oh, that’s a good idea.  Shelby, we will see you soon.  It won’t be long before you walk down the aisle.  We will check on your young man to make sure he’s ready, too.”  Sally hugged her daughter and they left Justin alone with her.


Justin walked to her and took her hands. “Shelby, you look stunning.” He kissed her on each cheek.  “Gus is very excited and nervous.”


“I wish I could see him.”


“He is going to be speechless when he does.  You are always pretty but everything goes together perfectly for a classically beautiful look.”


Shelby threw her arms around Justin and held on time for a  moment. “I will never be able to thank you and Brian for everything you have done for me. If it wasn’t for you I would have never met him and now he is my family. I love him so much.”


“I don’t doubt that for a moment. Is there anything I can tell him for you?” Justin smiled at her.


“Yes, I do.” Shelby walked over to a small table and picked up a card with a small box attached.  “Please tell him how much I love him and I can’t wait to be his wife.”


“I’ll go find him right now.  Are you feeling alright?”


“I am just fine, and Justin, thank you.”  As Justin was leaving, Molly, JR, and Brinn were heading back into the room.  Justin kissed each of them as he left to find Gus.



Marcus had gotten a text from his mom about 3:00.  She was almost in town and would meet them at the hotel.  When she arrived Dan and Marcus met her. “Judith, thank you so much for helping out my friends.”  Dan extended a hand but Judith pulled him into her arms and kissed him.


“Dan, you are going to be my son-in-law.  I hope we are past a hand shake and you are more than welcome.  I am glad I could help you out. Do you have notes on what they want me to do and say?”


Marcus hugged his mom, “Yes, I have them in our room.  We have a couple hours to get prepared before we head up to the venue.   It is very simple. Just thank everyone for coming, say something about how much they love each other.  The groom is going to sing a song and then they have their own vows. Pronounce them man and wife and that is all. Then you can stay for an amazing party and New Year’s Eve party.”


“I can’t think of a better way to spend my New Year’s Eve than with two men I love and a bunch of their friends.”  



Brian  saw Gus wandering a bit with Drew nearby. Brian put an arm around his waist and led him away, nodding at Drew.  Gus slumped against the wall behind one of the huge vats. “When is this going to start. I need to see Shelby. I miss her so much.  I can’t wait to….”

Brian pulled him into his arms and Gus clung to his dad.  “Gus, you are one of the strongest men I know. But always remember, we are here for you. Your dad and I are so proud of you and we know you are going to be an amazing couple and family.”


“My moms just said almost the same thing.  I am so lucky to have parents like the four of you.”


“They’re right you know, Gus. You are ready for this.” Justin walked up behind the two men he loved most in the world.  “I just saw your beautiful Shelby. She asked me to pass this on to you.” Justin handed Gus the card and box from Shelby.  Gus opened the card. ‘Gussy, I have loved you for so long. You have given me everything I could have wanted and needed. I can’t wait to see what our life has in store. Now, open the box.  It is nothing special but it holds the keys to my heart.’ Gus opened the box and there was a sterling silver keychain in the shape of a heart with SJ + GK engraved on it.


“I need to talk to her.  Please, I just have to hear her voice.” Gus said as he leaned against Brian.


“Let me see if I can get her on a phone.”  Justin called Molly’s phone and she picked up.


“Hey, Bro, what’s up?  The wedding is about to start.”


“Mollusk, is Shelby near you.  Gus just needs to hear her voice.”


“Sure, I’ll put her on,” in the background Justin heard Molly say, “Shelby, Gus wants to talk to you.”


Justin handed the phone to Gus, “Shelly?” Gus stepped away.


“Hi Gussy.  We are only a few minutes away from seeing each other. Did you get the card?”


“I did, sweetheart.  I love it. I love you. I just wanted to hear your voice.”


“I love you, Gussy.  I will see you soon.”


“Shelby, you will never have to worry about anything the rest of your life.  I will take care of you and our children the rest of your life.”


Emmett walked up.  “Gus, it is time to get your dads and you in place.  The music is starting so you need to lead your dads and moms to their spot.”


Gus walked his moms and dads down the aisle and then walked Sally to her spot followed by a very subdued Will.  Gus extended his hand to Will and he grudgingly took it. Gus walked out again and joined Tyler and Sam who walked to stand next to Judith.  She smiled at Gus and nodded. The music changed and JR walked down the rows of friends and family and then Molly followed her. They were both in simple wine colored dresses.  Shelby had let them each pick a style they liked. Tyler’s heart skipped a beat when he saw Molly. He couldn’t wait to hold her in his arms, to dance with her, and then make love to that amazing woman.  Behind Molly, Brinn walked with a basket of rose petals. She dropped hand fulls as she walked and stood behind. Her dress was in a dusty rose color that blended beautifully with the other gowns. It was perfect for a tween.  It was grown up but not too grown up. Brian pulled Justin close and kissed his temple as their daughter walked past them. Gus gave Brinn a quick kiss on her cheek before she went to her spot and then the music stopped and changed again.


Everyone stood up and looked toward the back of the church.  From one side Shelby appeared on the arm of her father. Gus was sure he couldn’t draw in air.  Shelby stood there for a second. Her dress was a silvery white. It had an a V neck of lace with long fitted sleeves.  The empire waist pulled the fabric away from her stomach just enough to hide her baby bump and even though the skirt had some volume it skimmed down her body.  There were three tiers of lace skirt and a long lace train on the bottom level. She was stunning.


Tyler noticed Gus wasn’t breathing so he gently touched his elbow and softly said, “Breathe, my friend,” and as a tear ran down his cheek he slowly took a deep breath. As Shelby and Bill arrived at the front, Gus stepped closer and Bill kissed his daughter and extended her hand to Gus.  Gus brought her fingers to his lips and after kissing them he mouthed, ‘I love you’.

 

Judith kept the ceremony very casual.  She welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming.  She commented on what she knew about the couple and how much love they shared as well as their families.  Mel had her arm around Lindsay who had tears running down her cheeks. Judith than said, “Now, Gus has a song he would like to sing for Shelby.”  Last week he had made a recording, using the guitar she had given him. He wanted to be able to focus on her as he sang. The song began and Gus held both of her hands as he sang,


   â™ªWhat would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind


'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you


How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind♪


Gus took a step closer and held her elbows to support her a little bit better as Shelby began to cry.


♪'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all, all of you

Give me all of you


Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections


Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you♪

All of Me/ John Legend Songwriters: John Stephens / Tobias Gad


When the song ended, every family member on both sides had lost a tear or two.  Most of the couples in the guests were now sitting closer than before. Some shared a quick kiss while others dropped their head on a shoulder.


Marcus softly said to Dan, “Do you think he will sing for our wedding?”


Dan kissed him, “I am sure he and Tyler both will.”


“And now Gus and Shelby would like to make their commitment statements to each other.”


“Gussy, I don’t have words that can express my love for you.  I am not sure I could live without you. You have been there for me through good and bad.  Your family has become my family and I can’t imagine anyone I would want to have a family with other than you.  Gus, I promise to be there for you in the good and bad. I will be your soft spot to land each night and your pillar to lean on when you need support.  I love you Gus Kinney.”


Gus had tears running down his cheeks as he began, “Shelby Jones, from the moment I met you I knew you were special.  I remember seeing you work with Brinn and thought you were wonderful with her. At first we were friends and then lovers, but then I realized life just wouldn’t be complete without you by my side. I am so glad, Shelly, that you have agreed to be my wife and the mother of our children. I will do my very best to make you happy and be there for you. I love you, darling.”


Judith took a deep breath to collect her own emotions. “Well, I think it is obvious the depth of Gus and Shelby’s feelings for each other and I, by the power of the state of California, pronounce you husband and wife.  Gus and Shelby, you may kiss to seal your union.”


Gus put one arm around Shelby’s waist while the other hand was behind her head.  He bent her backward and her arms went around his neck. Gus kissed her thoroughly and when he  straightened up with her in his arms, they kissed once more. Judith said, “May I be the first to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Gus and Shelby Kinney.”  All the guests cheered.


“Let the party begin,” Gus said loudly.  We will join you in a little while after we finish our pictures.  Please help yourselves to the appetizers. Emmett will be there if you have any questions.”  


Emmett guided  the guests to the far end where the reception would be held.  Shelby and Gus posed for the remainder of the pictures with a few of the bridal party.   By the time the pictures were done Shelby and Gus couldn’t keep their hands off each other.  When the last picture was snapped Gus whispered to Brian. “We will be there very shortly. Give us a 10 minute break and then Emmett can start with the meal directions.  We will be there before they bring us our meals.”


Brian smiled, “Just don’t take long.”


“That will not be a problem,” Gus said as he already had Shelby heading to her dressing room.”   By the time the door was shut, Gus had his tongue down the cleavage. I need to taste you, Shelby.  I need to feel your warmth.” He led her over to a chair and helped her sit, lifting her skirt over the back of the chair. Gus slipped under the front of her skirt.   He found the slip of lace covering her and he pulled it out of the way as his tongue and lips began to work on her clit and capturing the sweet liquid that she produced.  Within minutes she was crying out loudly. After a few strokes of her tongue on her clit Shelby screamed. Gus continued to lick gently until she settled down. “Well, I have had my appetizer.  I guess we should get to dinner.” Gus helped Shelby to her feet and she kissed him, reaching for the crotch of his trousers.


“Oh, I wish we had time but , right now, we need to get out to our guests.”


“Gus, I love you.”


“Mrs. Kinney, I love you.”


The new couple joined their guests and soon everyone was eating an amazing meal.  The atmosphere was light hearted and everyone seemed to be having a good time with the exception of Will.  Whatever his parents had said to him it had kept him in line.


Soon the New Year’s Eve Party began. After the first dance Brinn and Matty were going to be  driven back to the hotel to spend the remainder of the evening with their small cousins and the babysitters. As the music began to play the lead singer began the lyrics off stage.


♪At last my love has come along

My lonely days are over and life is like a song, oh yeah♪


Gus had his arm around Shelby’s waist but froze.  “What is it, Gussy?”


♪At last the skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up clover the night I looked at you♪


“That’s Jamie.” At that moment he walked out onto the stage. It was Jamie’s turn to freeze.  For a split second he lost his thought but no one else seemed to notice. They finished the dance.


 â™ªI found a dream that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to

A thrill I've never known, oh yeah

You smiled, you smiled oh and then the spell was cast

And here we are in Heaven

For you are mine at last♪

Songwriters: Harry Warren / Mack Gordon

At Last lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC



They danced a couple more dances as they talked softly.  “How the hell did this happen? Shelly, I had no idea. His name was not associated with this group anywhere.”


“I believe you, Gus.  You would never have done this. At least they are very good.”  She kissed him and she was sure she heard Jamie’s voice hitch as he sang.  


When the band took a short break Shelby and Gus walked over to the area they were standing.  “You guys are really good. Thanks for singing at our wedding.” Gus said.


One of the guitar players turned to Gus.  “That’s a compliment. I have heard you play and you are amazing.”


Gus thanked him.  He looked around but Jamie wasn’t there.  “Do you, by chance, know where Jamie is? He’s an old friend.”


“He said he was going to get a breath of fresh air.  He went out that door.”



Gus slipped off his jacket and put it around Shelby as they went outside.  Gus saw a shadow coming from around the corner. “Jamie?” A head came around the corner.


The figure moved closer. “Gus, I had no idea this was your wedding.  Honestly! I was told it was the Jones wedding. I never thought of your last name, Shelby. I was a last minute replacement.  I will leave right now. I don’t want to cause you…” Jamie turned away from Gus and Shelby. “I would never…”


Gus glanced at Shelby and then put a hand on Jamie’s shoulder.   “I know you wouldn’t have done this on purpose. Please, finish the night.  You are doing a great job. I have never doubted your talent.”


Jamie turned around and looked at Shelby, “Shelby, you look amazing, by the way. I better get back in.  It’s time for our next set.” As he moved toward the door he ran a knuckle down Gus’ jawline. “You look great, Gus. I wish you all the best.”


Jamie went through the door and Gus pulled Shelby close as she shivered. “You alright with this, Shelly?”


“Of course I am.  I won long ago,” She leaned against Gus and again reached down and played with his crotch.  “I want you in me so bad. How long do we have to stay at our own reception?”


“12:01.  The second it is the new year we are out of here. Are you sorry we are staying in the same hotel tonight?”


“No, it is close and we fly out tomorrow morning. It will be nice to have breakfast with our families in the morning and then we won’t see them for two weeks.”  Shelby pressed her body against Gus as she kissed him. “I love you, Mr. Kinney.”


“I love you, Mrs. Kinney.”


Jenn and Tuck finally got a minute alone with the bride and groom.  “I am so sorry we couldn’t get here earlier. I had a big sale going through and Tuck was finishing a course.”


“We understand and we have been really busy anyway.”


“ We really appreciate the use of your house. It has been a while since we had a chance to get away.”


Shelby hugged Jenn, “Enjoy it.  We will get together soon. I hope you can come back when the baby comes.”  


The reception went on.  Everyone appeared to have a great time. Before the last band break the tempo slowed down.  Jamie said, “This is for someone special.”



   â™ªI will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by,

Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?

I let them slip away from us when things got bad.

How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun

Want to feel your warmth upon me

I want to be the one


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories


I'm so tired but I can't sleep

Standin' on the edge of something much to deep

It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word

We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories


I'm so afraid to love you

But more afraid to lose

Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose

Once there was a darkness

Deep and endless night

You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me life


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories♪

Songwriters: Sarah McLachlan / Seamus Egan / Dave Merenda

I Will Remember You lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Fox Music, Inc


Jamie nodded at Gus and walked off the stage, followed by the rest of the band.  Most of Shelby’s family and friends had left except for her parents and Sam and all of Gus’ family was still there.  The band returned so they could dance their way to the new year. The music was slow now. The couples were all on the dance floor in their loved ones arms.  Gus noticed Sam wasn’t on the dance floor but he was talking to one of his friends from college. If he wasn’t mistaken, there were things going on under that table that wasn’t visible to the rest of the guests.  Brian and Justin were barely moving. Brian had Justin pulled so close he could feel Justin’s erection rubbing against his own. Even Shelby’s parents were dancing. Justin had to laugh when Sally’s hand rested on Bill’s ass.  


Becca and Peter moved together.  “Peter, I know you love our kids as much as I do but I still wish I could give you one of our own.”


“Oh, Bex, Clay and Claire are ours.  Don’t ever doubt that. The other day I saw Clarie wrinkle her nose just like you do.” He kissed the tip of her nose and then her mouth.  “If we ever decide to think about another one. We could see about harvesting some of the eggs they left you but we don’t have to.” Again their lips came together.  

JR was having fun with Gus’ college friends.  They had taken her under their wing and the group spent most of the time on the dance floor.  Mel and Lindsay were glad she was enjoying herself. They spent their time on the dance floor dancing with each other most of the time but they did take turns with Justin and Brian, too.  The four parents were all very happy with the day’s events. Now they would start preparing to be grandparents.


Dan and Marcus had said goodbye to Judith about 11:00. She was going to a friend’s house and wanted to be there by midnight.  They said they would see her in about six weeks for their wedding. Now Marcus laid his head on Dan’s shoulder and kissed his neck.  He then nipped at it making Dan groan. “I want to fuck you so bad right now.”


“Well, what’s stopping you.” Marcus smiled sexily at him.   Dan grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the far end of the barn.  


As they passed Brian and Justin Brian said, “Go get him, Dan. I want to hear him hollar.”


“I just realized Emmett and Drew aren’t here,” Justin commented.  


“Ya, they fly out tomorrow to some football thing for Drew.  They will be leaving really early so they went back to the hotel early.”


“Emmett at a football event.  Who would have thought.


John and Tony were spooning on the dance floor.  Tony wrapped his arms around John from behind and pulled him tightly against him.  John ground his hips against him and one of Tony’s hands slid into the waistband of John’s pants.


When Gus looked for Sam again, he and his new friend were gone.  He knew that if the moment was right, his buddy would be gentle with Sam.  He actually thought it would be the other way around. It would be if Sam was ready to enter his buddy.  “What are you thinking about, Gussy?” Shelby’s head was on his chest.”


“I  think Sam is with my buddy.  I hope he is enjoying his experience.”


“Will he be ok?”


“Ya, he is with a great guy.  He will be fine.”


Shelby tilted her head back and Gus kissed her.  “You ok? You look really tired.”


“I am.  We may need to actually sleep when we get back to the hotel and do more later.”


“As long as you are by my side, Shelly, I will sleep well. And we have a lifetime to do more.  Hell, if we don’t want to dress doing the entire honeymoon, we don’t have to. We can just sit by the pool making love.”


“That sounds amazing although I am getting fat.”


“That isn’t fat.  That is our child.” He turned her so she leaned her back against him and he rested his hand on her stomach with hers over top of his.  Gus stopped moving, “I could swear I just felt something. Do you have indigestion?”


“I think that might be our baby feeling very comfortable with Mom and Dad.”


“That is amazing.”


From the stage, Jamie started a countdown, “10, 9, 8”


At the other end of the barn Justin heard some noise.


“7, 6, 5, 4,”


“God, oh God…” Marcus voice came softly from the other end behind a vat.


“3, 2, 1, Happy New Year’s!”


“I don’t know if I have ever had a better New Year’s.”  Look at how happy Gus is,” Justin said to Brian between kisses.  


Sam and his new friend came out of a back room and if Gus wasn’t mistaken Sam had a new swagger and his buddy, well, he didn’t know if he called that a swagger.


The band did their last number and said goodnight.  The hotel bus arrived at the barn along with a limo.  Everyone said goodbye to Gus and Shelby who kissed each of their parents before getting into the backseat. Once the door was shut, Gus pressed Shelby back onto the seat. Their lips parted and their tongues did a slow waltz.  


“God, I love your dress and the way you look in it but I want to rip it off you right now.”  Gus’ mouth spent its time on her décolletage but there was no way to get to her breasts.  In frustration he moved his mouth away from her and began to stroke her nipples through the thin material bringing her higher and higher.  


“Oh, Gus, there is no way we are going to sleep tonight without…”  Gus had slipped one hand under her skirt and began fingering her. Shelby cried out as he brought her to orgasm using his fingers.  Gus brought his hand to his mouth and slowly licked each finger.


That just made it all the worse.  He nearly hurt with need for her. “Gus, start unbuttoning my dress.  Just leave like every fifth one buttoned. Hurry, we only have a few more blocks to go.  It has been 36 hours but right now it feels like 36 days.” Gus was working as hard as he could to undo some of the buttons so when they got to the hotel there wouldn’t be as much to do.


“At least the buttons are only on the top lace.” Gus said when he realized the bottom half was a zipper.” The limo came to a stop.  The driver opened the back door and Gus got out first and offered his hand to Shelby. The driver nodded at them as they got out. He smiled when he realized the dress had been partially unbuttoned.


“Congratulations, you both look great.” Gus going on pure adrenaline kissed the driver right on the lips as the two of them ran to their room.


As they entered their room, Gus’s fingers flew down unbuttoning the last few buttons and unzipping  the dress. He gently slipped the dress off her shoulders and offered her a hand as she stepped out of the dress.  He carefully laid it on the sofa and then he turned to find out Shelby had completely undressed. When Gus came back to her, it was her turn to unbutton his shirt.  As she did that he unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He finally ripped the shirt off as Shelby pushed his briefs down and then pushed him down on the bed.   

As she began to lower her mouth to his cock, Gus stopped her, “I can’t take it.  I will be gone in seconds.”


Shelby didn’t listen.  Her mouth lowered onto him and as she pulled her mouth upward he could not contain himself.  He exploded as he had warned her he would. She smiled up at him. He had a pained look on his face.  “Oh, Gussy, I have complete confidence that you will figure out someone to pleasure me until you are ready again.”  She stretched out on the bed with her hands behind her head. Gus moved up her body and latched on to one of her nipples.  He had wanted to do that for so long and finally suckled on it. She nearly went through the roof. Her nipples were getting more sensitive as time went on and what he was doing right now brought her nearly to climax.  When one of his hands found its way to her clit and her warm, throbbing center she crashed over the top. Just seeing her excitement, Gus was ready for another round and soon Gus had buried himself into her and moved slowly not wanting to rush it this time.  And together they climbed to the top and slid over the edge into bliss and then into a sound sleep. Gus woke sometime later and pulled the blankets over both of them and they slept until dawn.



Brian and Justin had just crawled in bed and wrapped in each other’s arms fall asleep.  It had been a long day. Brinn was asleep in Tony and John’s room so she just stayed there.  Brian woke very early. At first he wasn’t sure why but then he felt Justin moving and mumbling.  He smiled sadly. It had been a long time since Justin had a bad dream. Justin always internalized stress.  Brian moved behind him and put an arm gently around him. Justin didn’t wake up but grasped Brian’s arm as he cried out again.  Brian always felt helpless but usually touch helped. Brian slowly slid into him. He began to gently move in and out and he could feel the tension in his body drop away. Justin reached back and touched Brian’s cheek.  Soon Justin’s mumbling turned to moans.


“Harder, Baby, please. HARDER!”


Brian thrust harder and deeper and then Justin cried out as Brian’s arm tightened around his chest and he climaxed along with him. Brian stayed where he was, pressed as tightly as he could be against his love.


“You better, Sunshine?”


“I’m fine, Baby.  Thank you. I don’t know what I was dreaming but I know I was scared and then I felt you next to me and it went away. I want to kiss you so bad but I don’t want you out of me either.”


After a few minutes Brian said, “Turn over, Sunshine.”  Gently Brian removed himself from Justin and he turned over. Brian’s mouth descended on Justin’s with an unexpected force.  For the next 20 minutes they rolled around fighting for domination and eventually Brian lay on his back with knees bent, Justin added lube and thrust in, making Brian cry out in exquisite pain.  As Justin moved he reached for Brian’s dick and alternated between caressing him and adding so much pressure it was painful. Justin continued until neither of them could take it anymore. Justin squeezed as tightly as  he could as he filled Brian. Brian whimpered, needing to come so badly. Justin removed himself and then took all of Brian in his mouth in one movement. Brian exploded down his throat as he sucked gently. Brian shouted as every nerve in his body exploded too.


Moments later they laid side by side looking at the ceiling. “That was crazy.  Even after 21 years you surprise me.” Brian said. “No wonder I can’t live without you. You have mad skills.”


“Of course I do.  I learned from the very best.” Brian rolled on top of him once more, kissing him very gently this time.



Gus woke up to Shelby placing his hand on her stomach. “Someone is saying Good Morning.”


He moved his mouth down to her stomach. “Good morning, little one.  This is your daddy. I want you to know I love you so much and I love your mommy.  I will always be here for you and for her. Now how would you like to take a little ride sweetheart?”


Gus moved his mouth lower, leaving a hot wet trail until he crossed her pelvic bone and then went even lower.  He gently coaxed her clit out as far as he could and he sucked and gently brought his teeth down on it. She cried out as wave after wave enveloped her.   He then moved even lower and began to work his tongue into her bud.


Shelby rolled over and raised herself onto her knees. “Are you sure, Shelly?”


“Gussy, anytime you are interested in but ass I know you want that feeling and that is fine.  Take me. I am yours.” She handed him a tube of lube and he squeezed some into his hand and soon he entered her.


“Oh, god…..” she moaned.


“You are so tight. Is it possible our baby is taking up some of ….am I hurting you?”


“Finish, Gussy.  Just finish! God,  CUM!”


As if on command he filled her and she moved away as soon as he was done.”


“Oh, Shelly, are you alright?  What happened? I promise, I won’t do that again unless you want.  Did I hurt you?”


“No, Gus.  I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you think that.  I am not sure what it was. It felt amazing and it felt weird all at the same time. You know when you have an itch that feels so good to scratch and yet it makes you shiver at the same time. Maybe our little one has an opinion about it after all.  By the way, Mr. Kinney, have I told you this morning how much I love my husband.”


“I love you, too, Mrs. Kinney. Come here.”  He kissed her softly, “I guess we should actually get moving.  We have a plane to catch and we have a few last minute things to take care of. Your gorgeous dress needs to be passed on so it can be cleaned and boxed for you.”  Gus got out of bed and offered Shelby his hand. “Let me wash your back?”



Brian and Justin met Tony and John for breakfast.  After they had received their food, Brian started explaining his proposition.  “I have found this lighthouse for sale. It is on a large plot of land. It is less than an hour from our place.  I want to build a resort. A larger building and then some separate villas of different sizes. I will look into putting in a couple pools and maybe first you could live in the lighthouse while Gus builds the home of your dreams.  It will be twice as big as the present Inn and I think that place will run well with a good manager and Peter could keep an eye on it.


“Actually, I think Mom and Don would be great managers.  Mom has been helping there and Don is semi retired. He is a good businessman.  He is a good man,” John said.


John looked at Tony and Tony looked at Justin and Brian.  “We have been talking about this since you mentioned it,” Tony said, glancing at John.  “I, we, would like to have some say in the design.”


“Tony, I would love for you to take this over. It would be your plan, your design.  I would just give the final approvals. You can look at the land, the layout. Talk to Gus and see what he thinks would fit on the land.  I will get specs to him and you as soon he is back from his honeymoon. I will get acres and building restrictions. Maybe in a couple months you can fly out again and take a look at the land.”


John could barely sit because of his excitement. “I have missed the two of you and we had talked about wanting to expand but we couldn’t do that where we were.”  Tony kissed John.


“We really  have been wanting to make a change.  I know hotel management is not John’s thing and as our kids are getting older I want him to find something that makes him as happy as hotel work does for me.  I am sure it will be at least a year before this place will be ready.”


“We would love to have you nearby.”  Justin reached across the table and took John’s hand. “Brian and I will be out of California for at least three months.  Well, most of the time for three months. I have an art tour and Brian is coming with me. Brinn will be going to school in New York in the fall and she will need the two of you and Becca and Peter to support my mom and Tuck if she is around and giving them trouble. Brinn is going to be a handful.”


“You know you don’t have to ask that. I, we will always be there for Brinn.”



By the end of the day, everyone had flown back home.  Molly and Tyler had left and Jenn and Tuck had taken Brinn back with them while Justin and Brian stayed to help clean up a few of the wedding things with Bill and Sally.  They made sure everything was out of the barn and anything Shelby wanted back at the vineyard was packed into their vehicle. Brian and Justin said goodbye to Bill and Sally and began the drive home.  

“Brian, I …. can you pull over just a minute?”


“What is it?”


Justin reached in his bag in the backseat and pulled out  two small vibrators. “I’ll put yours in if you put mine in.”


“What are you planning, Sunshine?”


“I need a distraction. If you just want yours on low that’s fine. I want you to drive me to the edge over and over.  I’ll put a cock ring on if you want me to. I want to be so horny by the time we get home that I eat you out all night.”


“Ok, you’ve got a deal.  I will keep mine on low, no messing with the vibrator because I am driving.  You put on a cock ring and a bullet up your ass, and I get to play all the way home.  Now unzip your pants and pull them down.”


“Brian, we are on a  busy road.”

 

“I don’t give a damn. Cock first.” Brian slipped the ring on and tightened it.  “Now your asshole.” Brian lubed the vibrator and stuck it in. It was small but laid against his prostate. “Now, get your pants back up.”  He then lubed up the other one and after undoing his zipper managed to slip it in. He then re zipped his pants. “Well, Sunshine, let the fun begin.” Brian turned both of Justin’s vibrators on high and pulled back into traffic.

Chapter 20 by Simply written
Author's Notes:

There is the death of a child spoken about in this chapter.  There are no graphic details.

Chapter 20


Brian pulled up to their house around 7:30.  They had contacted Brinn and she was happily in town at Tyler and Molly’s with Jenn and  Tuck. Brian and Justin begged off saying Justin had a headache. That wasn’t a total lie. He had felt a little headachy but he had figured he was just dehydrated and he drank a couple bottles of water along with taking some painkillers Brian had given him. Brian had also given him sweet torture the last two hours.  He went from having the vibration on high to not on at all. The headache had gone away but his entire body was over sensitized and he couldn’t be touched. Brian tried to help him out of the vehicle but he couldn’t be touched. Brian turned off the toys and Justin’s body began to tremble. He was like an addict without his fix right now.


As they walked in the house Justin turned to Brian, “Please, come to bed.  I want to taste you. I want to feel you.”


Brian ran his hand down Justin’s chest and onto his fly.  Justin slithered back. Brian smiled, “Justin, go to the bedroom.  Get rid of the toys. Try to calm down a little. If I can’t touch you, it is hard to make love.” He brushed his lips against Justin’s.  “Do what I said. I will be there in a few minutes. I am going to check with your mom and see what Brinn’s plans are. I will be in soon.”  Justin walked toward the bedroom while Brian brought the rest of the bags in and locked the doors. He let Jenn know they were home safe and asked where Brinn was spending the night.  Minutes later Jenn texted back Brinn was having a sleepover with her grandma along with Paul. Brian thanked her and turned his phone off. With a bottle of Jim Beam he went to find Justin. 


When he arrived in the bedroom, Justin stretched a hand out to Brian.  Brian crawled across the bed and laid his head on Justin’s chest as his hand moved down to Justin’s cock.  “What do you want, Sunshine?”


“I want you.” Brian took Justin in his mouth and after Justin had climaxed the first time, Brian rolled him over and entered him. He slammed into him over and over until they both cried out.   Throughout the night, things were repeated over and over with brief naps in between and as the sun came up they fell into a deep sleep.



Shelby and Gus flew first class to Spain and then took a smaller  plane to Ibiza. At the airport Luke was waiting for them at the luggage area.  “Gus, so good to see you. It has been too long since I have seen you.”


“Luke, it is so good to see you.  How have you been? How is Maria?”


“I am very good, sir,” he took some of the bags Gus had.”

“Please, Luke, you know we aren’t formal.  Oh, I would like you to meet my wife. Shelby, this is Luke.  He has worked for my dads for a long time. His wife Maria is the housekeeper and cook.”


“It is nice to meet you, Luke.”  Shelby said, stifling a yawn.


“My pleasure. I am afraid, Gus, Maria is not able to work. She had a spill and broke her arm, similar to the way you had when you were last here but don’t worry, Bianca is home from university so she will do the cooking and cleaning while you are here.  We will make ourselves scarce except around mealtime.”


“Bianca is here?”


“Is that a problem?  I know she had a school girl crush on you but that was long ago.”


“I am sure it will be fine, Luke.”


“Come on, Shelby.  I know you are tired but we will be there in about half an hour.  Then we can nap.” Gus kissed her sweetly. They walked to the jeep and Gus lifted her into the back. He sat in front next to Luke as they headed for the villa.  


Shelby had dozed off in the back.  “Your wife is lovely, Gus. And I can see how much you love her.”


“I do, Luke, and we are going to be parents this summer.”


“Well, congratulations, Gus.  I am sure your dads are thrilled.”


“They really are and Brinn can’t wait to be an aunt. So how is Bianca?”


“She is doing very well. Will your wife be alright with this? If not, I can find someone in town to help out.”


“Shelby will be fine with it.  She is the only one I need and love now. I would never cheat on her and she knows it.”  They approached the gate and drove through.


“Gus, you take care of your wife and I will bring in the luggage.”  


“Thanks, Luke.”  Gus patted him on his shoulder and then lifted Shelby out of the back.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and dropped her head on his shoulder. He kissed her brow as he walked through the door.  He carried her up to the master and laid her down on the bed. She pulled him down with her.


“Sorry I fell asleep.  I guess the flight took a lot out of me.  What time is it?” It is very late. It is after midnight here.”


“Well, I know it is probably a little chilly to go swimming tonight but I am sure we can find something else to do.” She sat up and pulled off her top while Gus followed suit. He removed her bra and then slowly removed her pants.  When he went to remove her panties he noticed something.  


“Shelly, I don’t think there is anything to worry about but it looks like you spotted just a little.  I know the doctor said that wasn’t uncommon and with all the activities going on the last couple days, maybe we should just take it easy tonight.  If it continues we will go see a doctor tomorrow.”


“Oh, Gus!” Shelby ran to the bathroom but came back much calmer.  “You’re right. It really doesn’t look like much. Maybe it was just the air pressure or something on the plane.  I’m sorry, Gussy. It looks like playtime will have to wait until tomorrow.”


“Come here, Shelly.  We both could use a good night sleep anyway.” He kissed her and pulled her close.  “Love you, Mrs. Kinney.”


“Love you, Mr. Kinney.  Can we go see a doctor tomorrow just to be safe?”


“I will get the number first thing in the morning.”  As soon as Shelby fell asleep Gus reached for his phone.  He did some research on spotting during pregnancy. He wanted to talk to someone so bad.  He started texting his moms but erased it and set his phone down. Research told him there was no reason to panic so eventually he gave into sleep himself.  


Gus woke when Shelby got out of bed.  He sat up in bed and waited for her to come out.  A couple minutes later she came back into the bedroom.  She walked into the bedroom and smiled shyly at Gus. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs. “Not that you need any help but I love the feel of your cock in my mouth.” As her tongue ran across the head she said, “Ummm, who cares if you’re not cut.”


“Oh, Shelly, that feels so…”  He dug his fingers into the mattress trying to hold on.  


Shelby sat up and slowly lowered herself down on his erection and then leaned forward linking her fingers with his near his shoulders and began rising and lowering herself.  Gus began thrusting his hips to meet her and soon she had to let go of his hands as she arched her back and cried out. Gus flipped both of them and continued to thrust harder and harder until he joined her in a climax. He fell on the mattress next to her and pulling her, he kissed her temple. “Oh, god, I love you and I love our baby.” His hand rested on her stomach.  As he reached down to pull the blanket up he noticed traces of blood on his body. “Shelly, don’t overreact but I think I better check on a doctor.”  


After calming her for a few moments he pulled on some pajama pants and a T-shirt.  “I will be back soon. Why don’t you get dressed, while I check on a doctor.” He left her alone and went down to the kitchen.


Gus remembered they used to keep a list of doctors on the side of the refrigerator.  He walked directly there and noticed there was nothing there. “Damn it! Where the hell….”


“Gus Kinney, is that you making all that racket?” a soft voice with a thick Spanish accent said.


Gus turned and their stood Bianca.  She had grown from a young girl to a beautiful young woman.  “Bianca, you look...great.” Great was not the normal word he would use for a woman that stunning.


“And what has gotten you so wound up?  I am sure I put whip cream in the fridge for you and your bride.”


“I am sorry, Bianca.  I am looking for a doctor’s number.  They used to be posted here but I guess they probably wouldn’t have what I need anyway.  Bianca, my wife needs to see a doctor, preferably one that specializes in babies.”


“Gus, you are going to be a father?  Congratulations! You will be a wonderful…”


“Damn it, Bianca, I don’t have time to chat.  Shelby is having trouble. I need someone to look at her!”


Bianca opened a drawer and pulled out a book with phone numbers in it.  “All the women in this area use a midwife and my friend’s mother is the best there is.  Don’t worry she has had medical training. She is not an old fashioned midwife with only experience.  She has delivered hundreds of local children.” Bianca dialed the phone and rattled something off in Spanish.  “Gus, what is the problem.” She was all business and in control of the situation. Gus told her and after a moment of silence he could tell he was talking to someone else. “Gracias, Gracias.”  She hung up the phone. “My friend’s mother will be up here within the hour. I will make a pot of tea and some toast for your wife.”


Gus let out a sigh.  “I am sorry, Bianca. Thank you so much for making that call.”


Bianca reached out and touched his arm.  “Gus, we can talk later. You go sit with your wife.  I will bring up a tray with something to eat. You both must be very hungry.”  She kissed his cheek, and ran her hand down it, “Now go.”


Gus walked in to find Shelby weeping in a chair.  Gus picked her up and sat down with her. A midwife will be here soon.  Bianca says she is very good. She will check you over.”


“Bianca, didn’t you tell me about her?”


“I did, but her aunt is laid up so she is just going to make sure we have food and clean while we are here.  In fact, she is bringing up some tea and toast. You will like her. She is a nice kid.” 


Gus kissed her and Shelby enjoyed how it made her body feel. Her arm went around his neck just as there was a rap on the door.  Bianca’s voice softly said, “Gus, may I come in?”


“Yes, come in Bianca.”  Shelby watched the beautiful, young brunette walk in.


Bianca smiled sweetly at Shelby, “Good morning.  I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I am Bianca.  If I can do anything for either of you, I am always close.”


“Oh, Bianca, I am sorry. This is my wife Shelby.” Gus’ arm tightened around her and his free hand lay on her stomach.


“It is nice to meet you, Bianca, and the tea and toast smells good.  I am very hungry.”


Gus scooted out from under her and Bianca handed her a cup of tea and set the toast on the side table near her.  Bianca bent down next to Shelby and smoothed her hair down. “Stephanie is a very good midwife. She delivered me when she was very young.  She will let you know if there is anything to worry about.” She kissed Shelby’s cheek and headed to the door. “As soon as Stephanie leaves I will have a full breakfast for you if she permits it.” Bianca nodded at Gus and left.


“I can see why you like her, Gus.  She is very sweet.” Shelby said.


“Shelby, she is sweet and young and pretty, but she isn’t you. And you are the only one I love.”


“I know, Gus.  I can just see why you were attracted and didn’t you say you were her first?”


He blushed and nodded. “Shelly, you don’t….”


“She has a very calm demeanor.  I like her a lot.” Gus put a little jam on a piece of toast and handed it to Shelby. “Love you, Gus.”


There was a tap on the door.  Bianca entered with a middle age woman with a kind smile.  “Gus, Shelby, this is Stephanie.” In Spanish they could tell she was telling the midwife their names.   “I hope you don’t mind but Stephanie is not very comfortable with English. She has asked me to stay and translate if you don’t mind.  I will be very discreet.” As she said this she stood near the head of the bed as Stephanie was already guiding Shelby to the bed. Through Bianca she asked Gus to sit down on the bed and then had Shelby sit between his legs and lean against him so he could hold her at a comfortable angle while Stephanie put on a glove.  Stephanie rattled off more.


“Stephanie apologizes but this is going to be uncomfortable.  She needs to do an internal exam.”


Gus held Shelby tight and kissed her cheek as he saw stress cross her face and her fingers dug into his legs. Shelby whimpered and through Bianca, Stephanie says she is almost done.  As the gloved hand came into view it was obvious there was blood on it. The midwife hid it the best she could and walked to the bathroom to wash her hands. “She said you can straighten your clothes.” Bianca turned away giving them as much privacy as she could.


The midwife came back out and sat on the edge of the bed.  Through Bianca she told them that she wasn’t too worried at this time but she wanted Shelby to take it very easy.  She wanted Shelby to stay in bed today. She was to move as little as possible. She should eat to keep up her strength and absolutely no sex for now.  Bianca added, “I am sorry for this on your honeymoon.”


In broken English Stephanie said, “You rest and be fine.”  She then turned to Bianca, said something and left.


Bianca smiled at Gus and Shelby, “I am going to make you a full breakfast. Oh, and Stephanie will stop tomorrow morning.” 


Bianca left giving Gus and Shelby privacy.  “I’m sorry, Gus. I’ve ruined our honeymoon.” Shelby sobbed as the weight of everything hit her.  “Our baby is in danger. We should have stayed home. We could have ….” 


Gus pulled her close.  “This is no one’s fault and our baby will be fine.  We will follow the directions exactly. If need be we will fly a doctor here but I trust Bianca.  If she believes Stephanie is good, I trust her.”


“Thank you, Gus.  I am sorry I couldn’t knock.  I have your breakfast. Gus, if you go downstairs and bring up the fainting couch I think that will work well for Shelby.  She will be able to eat in that position and yet relax.” Gus left the room. Bianca set the tray of food down on the table and then Shelby noticed she also had a small bag.  “I have brought you some feminine products. I figured you wouldn’t have brought anything like that along. I will put them in the bathroom for you.”


“Bianca, you are so kind.  Thank you. Your friend...she is really good isn’t she?”


“I know this is a small island but she has had lots of training and lots of experience.”  Gus walked in with the first piece of the fainting couch and then went to get the second. Bianca moved furniture around making  room for the addition. Gus came up with the section for Shelby’s legs and put it together. He then picked up Shelby and carried her to the seat.  


The table was moved so Shelby could reach the food.  “This will work. Thank you.”


After they had finished eating, Shelby dozed off as Gus played a guitar Bianca brought up for him. When he realized she was asleep he put some music on softly and headed downstairs and out on the patio.  The sun was bright but the wind was chilly. Shelby hadn’t even had a chance to see the sea yet. Gus called Justin. It rang several times before a groggy voice came on. “Gus, what’s wrong? You wouldn’t call unless…..”


“Daddy,”  Gus dissolved to his knees, tears  flowed, “I’m so scared, Dad. I know I am a married man that shouldn’t be acting like this but….”

 

“Oh, Gussy, what happened?  What’s the matter?”


“It’s Shelby.  She...the baby…”


“She lost the baby?  Gus, did Shelby lose the baby?”


“No, but she is spotting.  She is restricted to bed. She hasn’t even seen the sea yet.  I’m on my honeymoon and I can’t touch my wife.”


“Oh Gussy, I’m so sorry what can we do?  Brian is listening, too.”


“There is nothing you can do.  Bianca called a midwife and she said there was a good chance she would be fine but we don’t know and right now she is supposed to stay in bed and I am being selfish because all I can think of is how much I love her and how much I need her.”


“Gus, you are worried about your wife and child and you are thousands of miles from home.  What can we do for you?”


“Nothing, Dad.  I just needed to talk to you.  I need to go hold my wife and tell her everything is going to be alright.  Thanks for listening Dads. I love you.”


“We love you, too.  Call anytime you need us.”


The line went dead.  Gus turned around and found Bianca with a blanket. “It is too cold out here in just a thin jacket.  Your beautiful Shelby does not need to worry about you, too.”


“I’ll come in.  It is cold out here. What does this place have to drink?”


“We always have bourbon and wine for sure.  Isn’t it a little early to start?”


“Ya, it probably is.  I will be upstairs with my wife.”


On the third day the spotting had stopped and by the fifth day, Stephanie lifted some of the restrictions.  Shelby was able to come downstairs. It had warmed up so they could sit on the patio for a while but she wouldn’t leave the bedroom.  In fact, she would barely talk to him or let him touch her. Gus laid down next to her and pulled her close, “Shelby, I am not going to try anything.  I just miss you so much.”


“Gus, I’m tired, I just want to rest so when we fly back home the baby is safe.”


“Maybe I should just get the tickets changed.  That way you could see your own doctor.”


“Maybe all of this was a mistake. If we hadn’t gotten married I wouldn’t be so stressed and we wouldn’t have flown here.” Shelby turned her back on him and curled into a ball.


“Shelly, you don’t mean that, do you?  I love you.”


“Just leave me alone, please!”


“Sure, I’ll just go spend another night of our honeymoon alone.  Damn it! I am not asking to fuck you! I want to have a nice dinner!” Gus slammed the door and went downstairs.  Before he realized what he was doing he stripped and jumped in the pool and swam. The pool was not large so Gus spent most of his time flipping.  


Bianca watched him swim and after 20 minutes she walked out with a large towel.  She waited at the end and when Gus came close she said with every ounce of forcefulness as she could, “Gus Kinney, get your bare ass out of that freezing water now!” 


Gus was so surprised at the tone of voice he heard that he stopped.  He strode out and grabbed the towel out of her hand. She couldn’t help but look.  He had definitely matured in many ways. He was more beautiful than she remembered.  Since her first time with Gus she had been with a few men but she had to admit she compared each of them to Gus and none of them came close to the 18 year old Gus so she could only imagine how good the 21 year old Gus was.  


“Get inside and stand by the fire.” She took his wet towel and gave him a warm, dry one and handed him a glass of bourbon.  Before she turned around the glass was empty and he poured another one. “Do you want to tell me what happened?” Bianca pushed him down on the sofa and sat next to him.  “I know this isn’t what you planned for your honeymoon.”


Gus reached for Bianca and pulled her against his naked body.  He was trembling but she wasn’t sure if it was from the cold or from emotion.  Bianca reached out and hugged him to her. Before she realized it Gus’ mouth was on her. Her body responded to his immediately but she couldn’t do this. 


Bianca pushed him off,  “Gus, you don’t want to do this.” She  ran her fingers through his damp curls. “I can’t be your Shelby and you don’t really want me. You just want her.”  She laid her hand on his cheek and kissed him. “NO, I can’t do this. Gus, who could she talk to? Is she close to her mom or a sister?  It is daytime in California. Who would make her feel better.”


Gus took her face in his hands and gently brushed his lips on hers, “Thank you, Bianca.”  He kissed her once more and walked away losing his towel as he walked. Bianca watched him move and got up walking to her bedroom.  God, she needed a guy.


Gus got his phone from his discarded pants pocket.  He found Molly’s number and called her. “Gus? Hey, I didn’t expect to hear from you.  I am surprised you have time to call me. The business is running fine. I haven’t…”


“Molly, I need you to call Shelby. Please, Mol, she needs to talk to someone.”


“Gus, did you have a fight? You two never really fight.  That’s Tyler and my deal.”


“Molly, we have had sex once since we got here.  That’s not the problem. She was spotting. Now the midwife says she is past the real danger but she won’t even let me touch her and I do just mean touch her.  She won’t talk to me. She….god, I miss her and she’s sharing my bed.”


“Oh, Gus.  But the baby and Shelby are doing better.”


“Yes,” now Gus’ voice was filled with emotion. “I think she needs to talk to a friend. Molly, I love them both so much.”


“Gus, I will call her. Are you going to be Ok?”


“Ya, I’ll be fine.  I have an old friend here that has been a lot of help.”


“Ok, I will call her right now.  I love you, Gus.”


“Love you, too, Molly.”


Molly disconnected and took a deep breath before calling Shelby.  Her phone rang several times before Shelby’s voice came on. Molly could tell she was trying to sound normal.  “Hey, Molly. I didn’t expect to hear from you.”


“I hope I’m not interrupting anything, I just wanted to hear how Ibiza is. Has it been cold there?”


“It …. Oh, Molly…”  Shelby dissolved into tears.


“Oh Shelby,  what is it?” For the next five minutes Molly listened to Shelby sob and talk about her fears.


“Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry but it sounds like things are more stable now?” 


“Ya, she said to just take it easy.”


“That has to be a relief.” Molly tried to get her to open up.


“But what if it happens again.  It had to be sex that caused it.”


“Ah, Shelby, I know that could cause it but you had been on a plane for hours.  You had gone through the stress of a wedding.”


“I can’t lose this baby.  It is part of Gus.”


“Shelby, Gus isn’t going anywhere.  He married you, and not just because you are having his baby.”


Shelby started crying again.  “He called, you didn’t he? Now it makes sense.”


“He is so worried about you.  He is afraid he could lose you. Shelby, he would never do anything to hurt you or the baby.  Think about it Shelby. You love him, don’t you?”


“I need to go, Molly.  Thanks for calling.”


“Shelby…,” the line went dead.



Gus waited a few minutes and then went to the bedroom and knocked.  “Shelly, honey, can I come in?” There was no answer. Gus opened the door.  “Honey?” He looked around and didn’t see her and then noticed a little movement out on the little balcony.  Shelby stood looking out over the evening lights. Gus grabbed a blanket and opened the door and from her body posture he knew she heard him.  He put the blanket over his shoulders and then wrapped his arms and the blanket around her. He waited for her to try to pull away but after a few minutes she relaxed against him. Gus’ arms tightened around her and he kissed her head.  “Don’t block me out, please, Shelly. I can’t handle that.”


Slowly Shelby turned into his arms and wrapped her arms around Gus’ waist, “I am sorry.  I don’t want to hurt you but I just can’t….I can’t have sex. I just….I could never….”


“I just need you, like this.  I need to feel your beautiful body against me. I  need to feel your heartbeat.” He put a finger tip under her chin and guided her face upward.  He looked into her eyes and slowly lowered his mouth to hers. Shelby’s arms went up around his neck and their lips melded.  Gus grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and she instantly froze and backed away.  


“No, Gus, I told you I can’t!”


“Shelly, I am not asking for anything but to feel you.  I promise. I want to do anything you want me to. Let me….”  His mouth down to her breasts and his hands reached under her sweater.  There are many things we can do that won’t get near the baby.” Gus picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.  “I won’t take my pants off if that makes you feel better.”


Gus set her on her feet near the bed and pulled her top off.  He undid her pants and pushed it down. After laying her down he pulled her pants the rest of the way off. He stood there looking at her naked body.  “Gus, take off your clothes. I need to touch you, too. I have missed you as much as you’ve missed me.”


They spent the night touching and kissing and talking.  They talked about their baby and the life they wanted to give him or her.  They were looking forward to finding out if it was a boy or girl. As the sun began to rise Gus ever so gently brought her to a crest.  His fingers ever so gently stroked her while his mouth claimed her nipple and, almost unnoticeably. she sighed and trembled. “I love you, Gus. and I love our baby.”  Shelby moved down his body and within moments, he cried out.


And this was the pattern for the rest of the honeymoon.  Once a day Gus was allowed to make her cum but she couldn’t let him make love to her. Stephanie said it would be safe for her to fly home and reinforced that normal sex would not be dangerous but Shelby just couldn’t believe it.


The honeymoon was coming to an end and Gus had asked Bianca to cook a special meal.  It happened to be an extraordinary warm day so she set it up on the patio. They were both too quiet.  Bianca felt sorry for both of them but there was nothing she could do. As she brought dessert out, Gus excused himself for a minute and Shelby reached out and took Bianca’s hand.


“Bianca, I want you to sleep with Gus tonight. I have made our honeymoon a joke for him.  I want to make love with him. I have tried. I just can’t get my mind and body to work together.  Please Bianca. You know how outstanding Gus is. Let him screw you.”


“Oh, Shelby,  he is your husband.  He loves you.”


“I know he does but that doesn’t mean he can’t screw you.”


“I can’t do that.”


“I know you can.  I have seen the way you look at him. You care about him.”


Shelby didn’t hear Gus step out of the house.  “Shelby, I do care about Gus. I care enough that I would never do that to him.  Even if we did have sex, he would not be able to live with himself. He is only for you now.  Trust Senora Stephanie. If she says you are healed enough….”


“Shelly, Bianca is mostly right.  I couldn’t live with myself if I ever slept with her even though she is a beautiful woman who is also a very good person.”  Gus kissed Bianca’s cheek and she walked back in the villa. “But I do not need to make love to you to know you love me.” He kissed his wife.  I think we better get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a very long day. May I give you a lift?” He kissed her and carried her upstairs. Things would get back to normal once they were home...he hoped.



Justin laid in bed before the sun came up.  Gus and Shelby were coming home today. He had been so worried about them.  It had helped that his mom and Tuck had been here part of the time. It was great that they could have special time alone and with the grandchildren.  They had flown back to Pittsburgh the day before last just in time for Brinn to spend a couple days with Jim, Mary, and their family. School started for their kids on Monday so this was their last weekend of freedom.  Tyler left the same day. He was on his first big trip for Dan and they all knew he was going to check with the investigator about his daughter while he was there.


Justin felt Brian stir and then Brian laid his head on Justin’s chest.  He started sucking on first one nipple and then the other. Justin draped his arm across Brian’s shoulder but Brian knew he wasn’t paying attention until Brian’s teeth clamped down.   Brian saw Justin’s cock jump in the briefs he had on. Brian slid into his underwear and found the stiffening dick. His tongue continued to flick the nipple as he squeezed Justin. “Now, it appears I have your attention.”


“I’m sorry, Baby.  I was thinking about Shelby and Gus.  They have had a rough couple of weeks.”


“I know they have but if it was anyone else, Sunshine, you would be saying it was a growing experience.  It was a way for them to strengthen a marriage.”


“But anyone else would be our son and daughter in law and our grandbaby.”


Brian positioned himself over Justin and lowered his mouth to his.  As he kissed Justin he moved one of Justin’s legs giving him room to slide deep into his husband. Justin moved up to meet him stroke for stroke.  Brian again bit down on Justin’s nipple as they climbed. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and he cried out as he came. Brian followed, shouting as he joined Justin in his climax.


“God, I don’t know how you do this to me day after day.  I just look at you and…”


“Brian, shut up and kiss me. It’s my turn.”  Justin rolled both of them over so he was on top of Brian and took control. 


20 minutes later they both laid on their backs with their fingers linked.  “I hope things get back to normal for Gus and Shelby once they are home. And, of course, that our grandchild stays safe where they belong until it’s time.”  Justin rambled. “The house is ready for them.”


“Has Gus said anything about the situation to you? I mean last I heard they were on their honeymoon with no sex.  I think we did it an average of 10 times a day on ours.”


“Well, I wasn’t pregnant at the time,” Justin laughed as he leaned over and kissed Brian’s shoulder as he started to get up.  Brian grabbed his hand and pulled him back. 


“I wonder how many kids we would have if you could have children,” Brian joked.  


“Brian Kinney, you are crazy and I love you so much,” He kissed him once more, “but now I need to get up.  I have a business call coming in about the fall tour. Your schedule is still open from Labor Day until Thanksgiving, right?”


“Ya, I will have to do some work on the phone of course. If I have to go into one of the offices I will schedule it when we go to visit Brinn.”


“Ok, and Kinney, why would I have all  the babies?” Justin gave Brian one of his earth shattering smiles.


“God, Sunshine,” Brian laughed, “I love you!”



Brian and Justin both worked in the morning and after getting a text from Dan, they drove into town for lunch.  They decided to pick up food at the diner and eat at the wine bar. It wasn’t open so they could have some privacy.  Brian and Justin got there ahead of Dan and Marcus and Brian pulled Justin on his lap, unzipping his fly. He slipped his hand in.


“If you get me hot and bothered you are going to finish me off before you eat lunch.”  


“I can always use an appetizer.” Brian moved Justin to the chair next to him and soon was bent over while Justin was having trouble sitting still as he moved higher and higher.  Justin shouted just as Dan and Marcus walked in the door.


“Brian you are always so rude. You started eating without us?” Dan commented as he walked in.


“Only on what I have no intention of sharing.”  Brian stated as he sat up licking his lips. He kissed Justin knowing he needed a second before he would be able to talk and zipped his zipper for him.


Marcus had set the bag on the table and put his arms around Dan’s neck. “We may as well join them.” Marcus leaned in and moved one leg behind Dan so their legs intertwined making it easier for their pelvises to press against each other.  Dan sighed pulling him close. By the time Dan and Marcus separated Brian and Justin were sitting there watching them. Both Dan and Marcus obviously were excited when they separated. 


“God, Red, what did I do before I found you,” the look of love on Dan’s face was obvious. He reached out and ran his fingers through Marcus’ hair.


Justin opened the bag of food and started pulling stuff out.  There were sandwiches, salads, and cookies for dessert. Justin walked to the fridge behind the bar and pulled out bottled water and a bottle of wine. Marcus got up and grabbed four wine glasses and the corkscrew.  


“I’m glad we have this,” Dan lifted his glass. “It is just a month to our wedding and we just wanted to make sure you were still planning on standing up for us.


“Of course we are,” Justin smiled at their friends.  “What do we need to know? Where are you going to hold it?”


“We found a great little place on the beach in Mexico.  We are flying down on the 13th. The wedding will be held at sunset on Valentine’s Day and we will leave on a cruise on the 15th.”


“That is going to be beautiful.”


“If you don’t mind, could you wear the suit pants you wore to Gus’ wedding and maybe just a white button down?” Dan asked.


“Barefoot would be great.”  Marcus said as he looked at Dan with so much love and lust, Brian and Justin felt like they were intruding on a moment.


“It’s been a long time since you looked at me like that.” Justin said softly


“Sunshine, I look at you like that everytime I see you.” Brian kissed Justin and looked at him with enough love to melt his heart.


The four men ate their lunch and talked about Brian  and Justin’s wedding and then about Marcus and Dan’s future.  As they stood to go their own way, they heard Molly coming downstairs. Once she made it down they heard little feet running toward them.  Justin stood and as Paul came around the corner, he scooped him up.  


“Hey, Buddy!”


“Jussie,” Paul squealed.


“He is missing his daddy.   I thought maybe saying hi to you would help.”  Molly walked up to them. “I hope I am not interrupting anything.”


“We were just finishing up,” Dan said, standing up.  “I need to get to work. Your husband is supposed to be contacting me in about an hour and I am sure Marcus has a house or two to sell.  We were just discussing our wedding next month.” Dan’s hand ran over Marcus’ beautiful ass. “Maybe, I should walk you back to your office and check out….oh, hell, and screw your brains out before going back to work.”


Marcus smiled, “Talk to you later.”  He said over his shoulder as they walked out.


Justin threw Paul in the air and caught him, “Are you alright,Mollusk? While we are here is there anything we can do for you?”  Justin continued throwing Paul.


“Well, actually, could you stay with Paul for about an hour.  I need to pick up some groceries and if I don’t take Paul it will go a lot faster.”


“We can stay an hour.  Gus and Shelby will be back in about  3 hours.”


“I will be back in an hour.  You will be more comfortable upstairs.”  Brian kissed Molly’s cheek. You go ahead. We will start teaching Paul how to be a real man.”


“Justin, you are in charge.” Molly kissed Brian back and headed out the door.


Brian and Justin took Paul upstairs and Brian played with Paul while Justin folded a load of clothes.  “How long is Tyler going to be gone?”


Justin slid to the floor next to Brian and Paul, “She isn’t sure.  I think he is heading to Asheville now to see what they found out about Janna. Brian, why don’t we send Molly to Asheville.  She should be there with Tyler, good or bad, when he gets any news.”


“I agree and we can start teaching this guy…..” Paul hurled him himself into Brian’s lap and gave him a big sloppy kiss.


“Ok, Paul, I guess we will let you be whoever you want to be.”  Brian gave him a big hug.


Justin saw a little glisten in Brian’s eye.  “Our grandbaby will be here this summer and I am sure we will be able to love on him or her all we want. And now Paul, if you don’t mind, I am going to steal a kiss from this guy, too.”  Justin’s lips met Brian’s and just as Paul threw an arm around each of them, Molly walked in.


“What are the three of you up to?”  She set the groceries down and Justin helped her unload them.  


“Molly, why don’t you fly out to Asheville so you can be with Tyler.  We will take Paul for as long as you’re gone. You need to be by your husband’s side whether he hears good or bad news.”


“But the business can’t be closed. I have people coming in to pick up things they have ordered.  There are deliveries scheduled.”


“Write down the schedule.  Paul and I will be here limited hours.  I will be here when I need to be,” Justin kissed Molly.  “You go start packing. I will get you a ticket to Asheville tomorrow.  He will be there tomorrow, right?”


“Yes, he is having dinner with Brenda tonight and driving to Asheville in the morning. He will be there by noon.”


“If I can get you a flight tonight, could you be ready?”


“Oh, yes.  I love you.  I love you both.”



When Brian and Justin left 15 minutes later.  A flight was scheduled and Brian or Justin would be back around 7:00 to drive her to the airport and take Paul home with them. Right now they had to go to the airport to pick up Gus and Shelby.  


“You are a good man, Justin.  I know you are really busy right now and you are taking on the business and Paul.”  They had pulled over at a little park near the airport to wait for word that they had landed. Brian had walked around to Justin’s side and opened his door, offering his hand.  Justin got out and stepped into his arms. Brian kissed him, pulling him close. “I can work from Wine and Design some of the hours if you want me to. My design skills aren’t that good but I can be there for deliveries, at least.” 


“Thank you, Baby. I really hope Shelby is healthy now.  I made the appointment for her tomorrow morning. They want to see their own doctor just to make sure.” Justin’s hand worked its way down into the front of Brian’s pants.  “I want to touch you,” he said softly.


“Let me help,” Brian said as he unbuckled his belt and untied his fly.  Justin’s hand found its target.  


“I just want to make sure I still have control of something.” As his fingers moved over the smooth skin Brian shivered.


“You know you always have control of my heart, Sunshine.” His mouth crushed Justin’s.  As Brian began to stroke Justin through his trousers just as Justin’s phone beeped. “Damn.” Brian grumbled as Justin removed his hand.


“The plane is taxiing.  We probably have about 15 minutes before we need to go.  Get in the back seat. NOW.” Brian did as he was ordered and Justin moved in after him.  Justin quickly pulled out Brian’s cock and his mouth dropped onto it.  


“Oh,”  Brian took in a deep breath as Justin’s teeth gently scraped against his skin. “I will never get tired or bored with you around.” And Justin brought him to climax before climbing back out and moving to the front seat.  


“What are you waiting for?  We have kids to pick up.” Justin commented.  Brian laughed as he got out of the backseat and moved behind the wheel.


“Oh Sunshine, life would be so dull without you.”  Brian pulled out for the short trip to the airport.



Gus helped Shelby with her carry on as they got off the airplane.  They were both very tired but she was glad to know the flight hadn’t caused anymore spotting.  Gus grabbed all the bags and finally Shelby insisted on carrying at least her small bag as he juggled the rest. Brian and Justin were just pulling up. Justin was out of the SUV before it completely stopped.  “Shelby, let me take that for you,” he took the bag from her. “How are you? Did your trip go well?”


“I have missed you, Justin.” She hugged him.  “I thought Brinn would be with you.”


“She is with Chantel until tomorrow.” Justin gave Gus a hug and kiss.  “How are you, Gussy?”


Gus didn’t say anything, giving him a smile but Justin could see some sadness there. Brian gave them both a hug and helped Gus put the bags in the back.  “Gus, why don’t you sit in the front so you can stretch your legs a little more than back here.” Justin glanced at Shelby and she nodded, taking his hand.  It was a fairly quiet ride home. Justin did tell Shelby that Molly would be leaving in a few hours and that Paul would be staying with them.


“Oh, I miss that little guy.  I hope I can spend some time with him.”


“Of course you can.  If the doctor gives you the all clear in the morning you can have him at your place as much as you want.”  He squeezed her hand in support. “The doctor will see you at 9:00 tomorrow morning.”


“Thank you for taking care of that.”Without saying anything she brought his hand to her stomach and his eyes got bid. “Oh, wow,” Justin said softly as he felt movement under his fingers. A tear slipped from his eye. “It makes it so real.  I can’t wait to take care of this little one. It makes me want to cancel my tour this fall.”


“Dad, you are not canceling your tour.  You are only gone three months and maybe one of your stops to visit Brinn we can meet you out there.  And then we will use you for the next 15 years to babysit. If it’s a girl we will use you 30 years to babysit.”  


This made everyone laugh as they pulled onto the vineyard drive.  Brian and Justin helped get the bags upstairs to the bedroom but not only were Gus and Shelby tired, they had to get stuff set up for Paul. After making sure there was food in the fridge for them to heat up later they left them alone.


Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her.  “Welcome home, Mrs. Kinney.” Shelby’s eyes were brimming with tears.  “Oh, Shelly, sweetheart, what is the matter?”


“I ruined our whole honeymoon.  I didn’t want to. I want to be with you so badly but I am too scared and now we are home in our bed and I want  to be with my husband but I just can’t… You have been so patient. I promise, if our midwife says it is Ok, I will make love with you.  I promise.” She was sobbing and Gus sat and cradled her on his lap.


“Shelly,” he placed his hand on her stomach.  “Right now our baby is the most important. Yes, I would love, and I do mean love to make love to you but I can wait until that baby is safe in your arms if need be.  But right now, you need to rest.”


“I’m too wound up to sleep.” Shelby said as Gus helped her out of her shirt and pants.


“May I help you? You know if you cum you will feel much more relaxed.” He very gently licked one of her breasts.  He didn’t rush. He didn’t press. He slowly licked the nipple. He noticed it was bigger than it had been. Her breasts were much fuller than they had been.  Gus loved the changes to her body. He gave the other breast the same attention and then he began working down her body. He laid down a trail of kisses spending time on her rounding belly.  She moaned from his attention.


“I want you so bad.  I need you so bad.”


“What do you want me to do?” his finger began to rub her.  “Do you like this? I can…” his fingers slipped inside and he stroked her gently and he felt her begin to tense.


“Oh, Gussy, that does feel so amazing.  Please, kiss me. Oh, god, but don’t stop that.  That feels so…” Gus’ mouth claimed hers and as his tongue darted in so did his finger.  Gus felt her body tense up and then his mouth moved back to her breast and as he wrapped his lips around the nipple and sucked hard.  She cried out. Her whole body trembled and then she sighed.


Gus pulled her into his arms, “Now you sleep.”  Shelly, snuggled against him and slept.



Molly didn’t realize how hard it would be to leave her little boy and fly across the country but that’s what she did.  Her flight was supposed to land at 11:30 a.m. so on her layover in Charlotte she called Tyler. She wished she could totally surprise him but she wasn’t even sure where he was staying.  “Hey, Taylor, I miss you so much.” Tyler answered the phone.


“Where are you, Tyler?”


“I am about halfway between Raleigh and Asheville.”


“So you should be there at about 11:00?”


“Somewhere around there.”


“Do you think you could pick me up at the airport at 11:30?”


“WHAT!  Where are you?”


“I leave Charlotte in a few minutes.”


“Is Paul with you?”


“No, Justin and Brian are watching him.  We need to be together. Whether we get good news, bad news, or no real news, I want to be there with you.”


“Oh, Taylor, I am so glad.  I will be there. If I am not there immediately I should be there soon.”


“I would wait forever for you, Tyler.”


“I love you, Molly.”


“See you soon, Tyler. I love you, too.”


As soon as her plane touched down, she texted him letting him know she did not have luggage to claim. As she came out of the terminal she saw him standing there with a huge bouquet of flowers.  She ran into his arms. After they kissed, she said, “I know it has only been a few days but I have missed you so much.” Tyler pulled her close and showed how glad he was to see her, too.


“We have an appointment with my coworker at 1:30.  I am sure you are tired and are you hungry?”


“Let’s grab a burger and then drop my stuff at the hotel.  Where are we meeting the guy?”


“He is actually here in the hotel. He doesn’t have a permanent office here in Asheville so he has just been working out of his hotel room.”


“Has you had a chance to talk to him?”


“I know he knows something but I don’t know if he found her or if he has tracked her somewhere.”


“And if he knows where she is?”


“Then we will go get her. I can’t believe by the end of the day I will finally at least know something.” Tyler pulled into a drive thru and ordered their meals.  They didn’t continue the conversation until they were on the road again.


“Tyler, I don’t want to say it but are you ready if he hasn’t found her or if something has happened.”


“I can’t think that way. I just can’t.” Tyler said as he pulled in at the hotel.  They got their room cards and let themselves in before talking again. 


“Tyler,” Molly took the bag of food out of his hand, “How hungry are you?” Her hand went around his neck pulling him down.  Before she knew what was happening he had lifted her off the floor, dropped with her onto the bed, and was undoing the snap on her pants.  Molly wiggled her hips to help Tyler slip off her pants. He stood up and dropped his own pants. Tyler moved up her body. He worshipped her body for the next 20 minutes and with her arms clinging to his neck they came together as one. 


Tyler got up as quietly as possible.  He knew Molly had to be tired after flying all night but he also knew they didn’t have a lot of time before meeting with his associate. He was so glad Molly was here.  He threw their burgers in the microwave and started it. He felt Molly walk up and then she pressed her warm body against him. He exhaled. “You feel so good. I love you, Molly Taylor Harris.”


“I love you, too, Tyler.” 


“We better eat those heated burgers. We only have about 10 minutes before our meeting.”  They ate their sandwiches and, after Tyler texted they would be 10 minutes late, they dressed and Molly put on a little makeup.   “You don’t need that stuff to make you beautiful you know.”


“You are so sweet. We better go now. We are already making him wait.”  


Tyler looked at her very seriously.  She put her arms around his neck. “We can handle anything together, babe.”


Tyler knocked on the door and it opened.  “Hey Tyler, I’m Joe, nice to meet you. Dan has said a lot of good things about you.”


“Oh, Joe, this is my wife, Molly.  She flew in and surprised me today.”


“Nice to meet you, Molly.” He shook her hand.  


He escorted them into his suite.  They sat by the small table. “Can I get you some water or coffee?”  Joe asked.


“Joe, I don’t mean to be rude, but I have been waiting years to hear about my daughter.  Did you find her? Did you find Janna?” 


Joe opened his computer and clicked a couple things.  “If the file is correct the last time you saw Janna she was about 18 months old, right?”


“Yes.  I am going to show you a picture and I want you to identify it.” Joe turned the screen so Tyler could see it.  There was a picture of a little girl with dark hair, caramel color skin, and the greenest eyes Molly had ever seen.  She had a big toothy grin on her face.


Molly took Tyler’s arm, “Is that her, babe? She looks older than 18 months.


Tyler reached out and touched the screen.  “Oh, Janna. She is definitely older than the last time I saw her.”


Joe continued. “We think she was about three or three and a half here. This picture was found after they found Peggy Sue.”


“Joe, do you know where my little girl is?”


“I found a lead on a guy Peggy had been seeing.”  Joe opened another picture and a rough looking guy came up. “This is the man Peggy and Janna lived with.  His name is Frank Gentry. When they first got together people saw Peggy and Janna out in public but as time went on Peggy would come to town alone.  People in town said she always looked nervous and one clerk said she got really scared once when shopping took longer than expected. Peggy said something about her daughter getting hurt.  The police looked into it but didn’t have any proof. It was about six months later when Peggy was killed in the fire and Frank had disappeared with Janna.”


“So you don’t know where Janna is?” Molly asked.


“Are you sure I can’t get you some water or something before I go on?”


“Joe, please, just go on,” Tyler said impatiently.  


“I found Frank and Janna about a year later.  I couldn’t figure out where they were for that year.  He has family in Tennessee and Kentucky so he was probably holed up there somewhere.  There were only a few sightings of Janna over the next couple of years. Tyler, Dan said you wanted to know everything but I really don’t….”


“Damn it, Joe.  Where is my Janna?”


“Tyler, there is no easy way to say this.  Janna… Janna passed away about 4 years ago.”


Tyler buckled and Molly held him tight as she felt his whole body tremble for a second and then he stiffened.Tears welled in her eyes while Tyler shrugged her off of him and he sat up straight.  This was a side of her husband she had never seen. There was no emotion on his face which made the pain worse for her. “What happened to her?” Tyler said in a voice that sent chills down Molly’s back.


“Tyler, does that really matter?  We found the cemetery she was buried in.  Dan has already talked to authorities to get her moved anywhere you want her.”


“Joe, what happened to her? I need the details.”


“Gentry has a history with children.  He will never hurt another child.”


“JOE! What happened to her?”


Joe looked at Molly and she nodded slightly.   She took Tyler’s arm and he pulled it back but she took it a second time and this time he put his hand over hers at his elbow.


Joe continued, “She was abused.  It was when she got old enough to go to school that she appeared again. Every time a school was getting close to calling the Child Social Services, they would move again.  She came to school bruised and hungry most days.” 


“I will kill him. Where is the animal?”


“He is in prison for life for abusing another child.”


“How did she die?” Tyler asked with a voice that scared Molly.


“The report we found was it was a combination between starvation and ….”


“He molested her, didn’t he?”


“Yes,  the poor little thing had been abused for years.  When I finally tracked all the school records it was obvious but schools couldn’t track it quick enough before he moved her again.  I am so sorry.”


Tyler stood up emotionless. “Send the whole report to me.”  He walked to the door. Molly followed right behind him. 


Once outside the suite Molly tried to take his hand but he shrugged it off. “Tyler, Babe….”


“Just don’t touch me. I just need to get to our room.”  Tyler wouldn’t look at her. He just focused on the elevator button.  Molly wanted to touch him so bad but she understood. As the elevator doors opened he didn’t move.  Molly put a hand on his back and guided him to their room. She used the room card and he walked in.  She locked the door and turned around just in time to see Tyler drop to his knees as sobs wracked his body.  Molly dropped at his side and pulled him into her arms as she joined him in crying for the young girl she was so ready to love.  


Tyler clung to Molly for a long time.  Eventually, she managed to get him to move to the couch with her.  She tried to stand to get them some water but he wouldn’t let go of her.  “Oh, babe, I will be right back. I’m not going anywhere.” She kissed him and peeled herself away from him.  Grabbing a couple bottles of water, she returned to her big, strong husband who was now as meek as a kitten. She took off the lid and offered a bottle to Tyler, insisting he takes a drink. He followed her directions but then didn’t seem to know what to do with it.  She took the bottle from him and put the lid back on. ‘’Tyler, babe,” she pulled him close. “Tell me about your baby girl. What was her favorite snack? She had to be about Paul’s age.” Molly rambled hoping he would start talking. She wanted him to remember the good things. She couldn’t stop thinking about the horrors that  little girl went through and she was sure Tyler was thinking the same thing.


Tyler was silent but laid on the couch with his head in Molly’s lap.  “Watermelon. She loved watermelon. I remember taking off her clothes except for her diaper and putting  her in the highchair. She eventually fell asleep with her head on the tray. I pulled Peggy on my lap and we…” He looked up at Molly.


“Go ahead, Tyler.  You loved her. I understand.” She placed her hand on his chest. “You pulled her on your lap and…”


“I loved her.  It was the last time we...made love.  It had been a while. Peggy Sue was having trouble by then and the stress was getting to her.  But that night she forgot about her problems and ….she was beautiful. She was such a good mom.  She would have never put Janna in danger on purpose. He had to have fooled her.” Now he sat up. “I want to kill him.  I want to go to the prison and talk to him. I need to, Taylor. I need to hear it from his own lips.”


“Tyler, don’t you think you need to come to terms with this first?  You haven’t even seen the report, Babe.” She leaned in and kissed his distraught face. “He isn’t going anywhere.  We should probably go back to Raleigh so we can tell your mom and then we can fly back to California. I think talking to Dan might be a smart thing to do.”


“Oh, my mom.  She is going to be heartbroken.  She loved her so much. You’re right.  We need to go tell her. We will leave in the morning and see about getting a flight out late in the day.”  


Molly was glad to see a little spark come back in his eyes.  She saw the compassion for his mom. Molly moved and straddled his lap. She brought her lips to his and  he stood up with her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ground herself against his fly.  He threw her on the bed and joined her there. Molly unzipped his fly and yanked his pants down. She then pulled her own top off and undid her own pants throwing them to the side.  He sat up and took off his shirt and then pulled Molly back down on the bed. He positioned himself over top of her but as he moved to enter her he froze. Tears again streamed down his face.  “He did this to my baby. How could a grown man do that to a baby?”


“He wasn’t a man.  He was an animal but, Tyler, what you and I do, what you and I have, is not the same as what that thing did to your sweet Janna. This is everything right in the world. This is love just like the love that created Janna in the first place.  Tyler this is right and good.”


Tyler again began to move toward her and entered her. It was slow and sweet and gentle.  Tyler lay inches above Molly and as he continued to shed tears he made her cum and then he climaxed harder than he ever had before.  “Taylor, I couldn’t go through this without you. You are the life that will keep me going, you and Paul.” He rolled, taking Molly with him.  “He will never take our love.” He turned Molly so she faced away from him and then once again he thrust into her throbbing core. He knew just how to move, to stroke her and soon she cried out as he climaxed with  her. He pulled her into his arms and as she drifted off she realized how tired she was.


When she woke up the sun had gone down and Tyler was in the shower.  Molly stretched and reached for her phone. She needed to talk to her baby.  She called Justin. “Hey, Mollusk, I was hoping you’d call.”


“Big brother, is Paul there?  I need to talk to him.”


“Molly, what did you find out?”


“Damn it, Justin, I need to talk to Paul, NOW!”


“Sure, Mol, he’s right here. It’s your mommy, Paul.”


“Mama!” Paul jabbered for a while bringing tears to Molly’s eyes.  


“Hi, sweet boy.  Mommy misses you so much.  I will only be gone another day. Oh, Paully, I love you so much.”


Paul ‘talked’ for a few minutes before she heard him say, “Bye bye, Mama.  Wove Mama.”


She heard his voice drift farther away.  “Brinn just took him to play. Molly, what did you find out?” Justin said in a gentle voice.


“Janna is dead. She was murdered.”


“Oh, no...How is Tyler? How are you?”


Tyler came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. She mouthed the word Justin and he sat next to her, holding her tight.  “We are heartbroken.”


“Of course you are. Oh, what can we do for you?”


Tyler took the phone from Molly, “Justin, take care of our little boy.  We are going to see my mom tomorrow and then we will fly back either tomorrow night or the next morning.  Take care of Paul, Justin. Take care of our boy.” Tyler’s voice cracked and he passed the phone back to Molly before walking away.


“Oh, Mol, we love you.  Paul is fine and loved by so many.  He is fine. Take care of each other.”


“Love you, Justin.  Kiss Paul for us.”


Tyler came back out of the bathroom, “Let’s go find some dinner. This town is supposed to have some good breweries.”


“Can you give me 30 minutes?”


“Taylor, you can  have all the time you want.”  He kissed her. I don’t ever want to take you for granted.


“You never have, babe.”



Shelby and Gus had gone to the midwife and had been given the all clear.  They had done an ultrasound and it was clear the baby was active and healthy.    “So sex isn’t a problem?” Gus asked her.


“Normal sex should not be a problem.  Don’t do anything crazy but I see no reason why you shouldn’t have a healthy sex life for several months yet.”


“Gus, can you wait for me in the waiting room,” she kissed him and pushed him out the door. She turned to the midwife,  “I am so scared every time he looks at me. My body wants him so badly but my mind just can’t get over it.


“Shelby, I can’t say it won’t happen but there is no reason it should.  The way your husband looks at you says so much about him.”


Shelby began crying, “He is the best.  I would barely let him touch me on our honeymoon but he still loves me.”


“Shelby, you just need to remind yourself he would never do anything to hurt you.  Does he know how to make you happy in the bedroom?”


“That has never been a problem. He is beyond amazing. In fact we are very adventurous.  Is anything off the table?”


“Obviously no rough sex, if you are into that and if you are into toys, nothing bigger than what would be normal.” Shelby started to say something but then stopped. “Go ahead. You can’t say anything I haven’t heard before,”  the midwife smiled.


“I enjoy anal sex and Gus really enjoys it.”


“Do you really enjoy it or do you do it to please him?”


“I really do like it and Gus is bisexual so I want to offer him that, too.  I don’t want his attention to roam other places. Don’t get me wrong, he hasn’t strayed and we have a deal that he will talk to me if that comes up.


“Then trust him and trust yourself. If it isn’t uncomfortable it should be fine. And just let me say If I was young and had a man that looked like that...  Can I tell you a secret?”


Shelby smiled, “Sure.”


“I want to run my fingers through his beautiful hair.  Is it as soft as it looks?”


“It is and you have my permission to run your fingers through his hair anytime.”


“I may just have to do that. Now, I do need to get going.  I have another patient to see. Oh, and the nurse at the desk will have an envelope for you.  Inside will be the sex of your baby. If you don’t want to know just have her put it in your file.”


Shelby left there feeling still nervous but very excited.  They were going to have the ability to know if they were having a boy or girl. Gus really hadn’t said if he wanted to know.   She wanted to know. And maybe she would be able to celebrate. She hoped so. Gus wouldn't be able to wait forever. If he tried he would be miserable.


Gus was waiting up front.  Shelby stopped at the desk and picked up the envelope before approaching Gus. He stood and Shelby stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.  “Let’s go home. Can we stop at the grocery store? I want to make you a special dinner.”


“If you are cooking for me I will stop anywhere,” Gus smiled.  “Shelly, what’s that?” he pointed to the envelope.


“This is what we are celebrating.”


That had been early in the day.  They let Brian and Justin know that everything was fine with the baby and Shelby and then they went home.  Gus needed to make a few phone calls after being gone over two weeks so he went into his home office while Shelby started some laundry.  She silently thanked Bianca who had insisted on washing their clothes before they left Ibiza. There was only one load to wash. She was just going downstairs when her phone told her she had a message.  She looked at it, ‘Shelby, may I come visit. Daddy said I needed to ask.’ She responded. ‘Will you help me make bread?’ Shelby knew Brinn loved working in the kitchen and making bread was one of her favorite things.  The response was instant, ‘YES!!!!!!!’


Brinn and Shelby caught up on what had been going on in their lives.  Brinn told her all about her little trip with Chantel and Shelby smiled when she noticed the name Tim kept popping into the conversation.  Tim was Chantel’s 14 year old brother and if Shelby was correct, Brinn had her first crush. She was sure Justin would pick up on that quickly.  When the rolls they made were rising the two sat and drank a soda. Brinn giggled when she talked about Tim teasing her but then she got serious.  “Shelby, is your baby Ok? My dads tried to hide it from me but I heard them talking about you having some trouble.”


“My midwife said everything looks very good. We did have a little scare but I was careful and now everything is good again. Would you like to feel the baby moving? It must be somersault time because I can feel it.”


Brinn nodded rapidly.  Shelby took her hand and placed it on her tummy.  Brinn’s eyes got big. “It feels like my stomach when I am hungry.”


“Yes, it kind of feels like that but soon it will be much more.  Soon you will be able to see it.”


“I can’t wait to be an aunt.  You know I might have another cousin.  Molly and Tyler are finding out if Janna can live with them today.  Do you think I could go talk to Gus? I won’t stay too long. I know he is working.”


“Sure, Brinn.  I am going to start heating the oven for baking.”  Brinn gave her a big hug and went to the office.


Shelby was thinking about Molly and Tyler.  She wished she had gotten to see Molly before she flew out.  She texted her to see how it was going. A message came back that said Justin had details.  That could be good or bad. Shelby decided she would call Justin when Brinn left.


Shelby was just putting the rolls in the oven when she heard Brinn squeal.   “Alright, Shelby, did you let this little brat in?” Gus came into the kitchen with Brinn under his arm.  She was giggling. “Give me her coat so I can throw it out with her.”


Shelby started laughing as Brinn said, “No, no. Gus you are being so mean.” But she couldn’t stop laughing as she said it.  He put her back on her feet and gave her a big hug. Brinn held him tight around his neck. “I’m glad you are both...OH i should say all three are back.”


Gus helped her on with her jacket and after waving and Shelby she kissed Gus.  “Bye bye.”


“Bye, Brinn, I will let your dad know you are on your way back.”  Gus gave Shelby a quick kiss and said he would be done within half an hour.


Shelby called Justin.  “Hey, Brinn is on her way back.”


“Thanks for letting me know.”


“Justin, what happened today with Molly and Tyler.  I texted her and she told me to talk to you.”


“Oh, Shelby,” there was a pause, “Tyler was told his little girl is dead. She was abused and killed by some guy who probably killed his ex too.”


“No.  Oh god, they must be...oh no,” Shelby felt the tears flow down her face.


“She called to talk to Paul today.  She just needed her baby.”


Shelby instinctively put her hand on her baby.  “I can’t imagine what Tyler is going through. Are they coming home?”


“After they break the news to Brenda. They will be home in a couple days. I hear Brinn and I will need to tell her.  I will keep you informed.”


“Thanks, Justin. Oh, and you might want to talk to Brinn about Tim.  She has a big crush.”


“I thought I picked something was up.  Thanks. It will be good to have a sister for her. I love you, Shelby. I just don’t want you to ever forget you are part of our family now.”


“I love you, too. Talk to you later.”  Shelby laid the phone down.


“So who do you love?”  Gus asked as he walked up behind her and laid his hands over hers on her belly.


Shelby turned and dropped her head on Gus’ chest. “That was Justin, Janna is dead.” 


“Poor Tyler,” Gus pulled her close.


“I don’t feel much like a celebration right now. Can we postpone our special dinner until tomorrow? It just doesn’t seem…  We can have soup and the rolls I made tonight.”


“I know what you mean. That is fine, Shelly. Tonight we can mourn.  Tomorrow we can celebrate. 








Chapter 21 by Simply written

Chapter 21


The next morning Molly got out of bed quietly, pulled on some yoga pants and went down to the breakfast area.  Tyler had drank far too much last night and she hadn’t tried to stop him. When they finally crawled into bed he wept in her arms until he was asleep.  Her husband was broken and it would be awhile before he healed and he would never be the same. She sipped on coffee but it seemed to upset her stomach.  She threw it out and made a cup of tea along with a waffle. She got some fresh fruit and sat back down and nibbled on it. She broke pieces of the waffle off and dipped it in the fruit juices.  She glanced at her watch and realized she couldn’t call anyone on the west coast but her mom would be up.


“Molly, I didn’t expect to hear from you this early.”


“Mom, I’m in North Carolina with Tyler.”


“Oh, did they find Janna? Did you …”


“Mom, she’s dead. She was murdered.” Molly said in a hushed voice.


“Oh, sweetheart!” Jenn said with a sadness in her voice. “How is Tyler?” 


“Like you’d expect.  We are going to tell Brenda today and then we will fly home. Mom, I just needed to hear a friendly voice.  I am finishing breakfast and then I need to go check on Tyler. He is going to have a hell of a hangover. I bring him some toast and maybe some eggs. Hopefully he will eat that and I am guessing I will be driving.  I love you, Mom.”


“Molly, call if I can do anything for you.  Is Paul with you?”


“No, he’s with Justin.  I need to get home to him and I think Tyler does, too. I will call you soon.  Could you call Justin in a couple hours and let him know what our plans are?”


“Oh course I will, I love you and Tyler. I will talk to you soon.”


Molly finished her tea  and as she made some toast for Tyler he called her. “Hey, Babe.”


“Where are you?” his gruff voice asked.


“I ate some breakfast and I was just making you some toast and I will bring you a large coffee.  I will be there in five minutes.



Gus and Shelby had gone to bed early.  They were still fighting jet lag and after the news from Justin, Gus was just glad to have his wife and their child in his arms.  


As the sun came up, Gus laid his hand on Shelby’s growing belly. He bent over and kissed it. He smiled seeing that her belly button was starting to round out a bit.  His hand moved lower and he shivered at the feel of her delicate skin there. Shelby stirred when his finger slid over her clit.


She stretched leisurely and reached for him.  “Gussy, make love to me but be gentle and don’t stop no matter what I say to you. I  know you wouldn’t hurt me but my brain doesn’t seem to know that in the moment.”


“Shelly, I don’t think I could force…”


“Gussy, you know I love you. Please help me get past this.  Show me that making love won’t hurt our baby. Show me that our love isn’t bad.  And just so you know, the midwife said anal is fine, too, so if I panic do that instead.  Gus I need you so bad!” Shelby nearly crawled down his throat. She kissed him so deeply he instantly moved in.  He put one leg between hers and spread them a little further apart. As his finger slid between her lower lips as his tongue continued to dart in and out of her mouth he could almost feel her heart begin to race but as he positioned himself he felt her body tense and as he entered her she tried to back away.  


His mouth went to her ear.  Shelly, I love you and our baby so much.  This isn’t hurting anyone.” As she tried to close her legs he moved into her. She went stiff and started to hyperventilate. His moves were slow and gentle and as her body responded to him, her mind fought even harder to reject him.  Tears streamed down her cheeks in panic but then, as her body gave into the pleasure her mind couldn’t reject him. She linked her fingers behind his head and as he climaxed deep inside her, she gently closed her muscles around him, and she softly orgasmed.  She pulled him close as she finished shivering.


When he rolled off her, she went along with him.  She perched above him. “Now that I made it through that. I want you to take my ass.  Gus, I want you hard and I can’t allow that the way we just did but my ass can handle anything.  Make me feel you. Make our baby feel you and then, when we are hot and sweaty, we will find out if we are having a girl or a boy.”


Gus needed no further prompting. She positioned herself and he began a slow entry.  He wasn’t erect yet so as he held himself inside her, she contracted around him and he got hard and then began to move.  He knew she needed more if she was going to cum again so he reached around her and pinched her nipples, one and then the other.  Soon she cried out as he filled her.


Ten minutes later they were sitting on the loveseat in their room with a cup of coffee in one hand and fingers linked on the other.  The envelope was lying on the table in front of them. “Well, I guess we can’t hold hands and open the envelope.” Gus smiled sweetly at Shelby.  “Have I told you lately how much I love you, Mrs. Kinney.” 


Shelby let go of his hand and picked up the envelope and as she sat back, Gus’ arm came around her.  “So is it a boy or a girl?”


“Does it matter to you, Gus?  Do you care if it is a boy or a girl?”


“I want a healthy baby that looks like you. How about you? Boy or Girl?”


“I really don’t care but it is a girl. I just know it.”  Shelby kissed him. “Here it goes.”

Carefully, she opened the envelope,  Gus held her tight as she unfolded the paper.


CONGRATULATIONS, IT’S A GIRL!


“We are having a little girl.” Gus pulled Shelby close and kissed her. When they separated Gus had tears in his eyes.  “Maybe the first night Molly and Tyler are back we can just have dinner here with everyone and tell them. Nothing fancy or big, just a quiet meal to let them know.


“That would be perfect, Gus, and they will need family.”



Molly drove Tyler to Raleigh.  When Brenda saw them step out of the car she knew it wasn’t good news.  “Mama, she’s gone. My baby girl, my sweet Janna, is gone.” Brenda wrapped her arms around her big, strong son and led him into the house.  Molly followed them in. Tyler told his mother the basics. He hadn’t read through the file yet himself. They spent a couple hours talking about Janna and crying over the memories.  Soon it was time for Molly and Tyler to catch their plane. Tyler told Brenda she needed to come visit again soon and she agreed.  


Molly hugged  her mother in law. Softly Brenda said, “Take care of my boy, Molly.  He needs you.”


“I will, Brenda.  I love him so much. It kills me to  see him hurting like this.”


“I know he needs to be with you right now.   I will come soon.”



Brian and Justin had decided not to tell Brinn about Janna until lunch the next day. Justin had made one of Brinn’s favorite meals and Brian and Justin were going to talk to her about Janna.  They weren’t sure how she would react. She hadn’t met her but it was someone around her age. Brian walked up behind Justin as he finished the meal. He circled his waist and said, “Are we ready to see how our brilliant daughter reacts to death? God, this is going to be hard.” He kissed Justin’s neck. “I have plans for us tonight. Can you imagine someone Brinn’s age... actually younger than her being forced to… god! It makes me so angry…”


“Dads, is lunch ready or are you two going to have sex first?”  Brinn asked.


“We are not going to have sex before lunch.  Have a seat and we will put the food on the table.”


Once the food was on the table, Brinn said, “You made all my favorites.  Did I miss something? And where is Paul?”


“Paul ate earlier.  He seems to have a little bit of a cold and he was tired so he is taking a nap.“


As they ate they were all quieter than usual.  Finally, Brinn spoke, “Daddies, what is going on?  You are never this quiet.”


“Brinny, Sweetheart, you know Aunt Molly and Tyler were looking for Tyler’s daughter?”


“Yes, he had a little girl who is close to my age. Janna.  Did they find her? Will I get to meet her soon?” Brinn just kept asking questions getting more excited.


“Brinn,” Justin tried to stop her but she kept talking. “Brinn, please…”  Brinn started making plans of things they could do together. “Brinn,” Justin tried once more.


“Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney, be quiet,” Brian finally said in his best CEO voice.  Brinn clamped her mouth shut and her eyes opened wide.


“Did I do something wrong, Dad?”


“Come here, Brinny,” Brian said as he scooted back a bit and pulled her into his lap.


Justin moved to Brinn’s chair and moved it close to Brian.  “Daddies, you are scaring me.”


Justin took one of her hands as Brian’s arms tightened around his little girl.  “Brinn, Janna won’t be coming to visit.” Justin said quietly.


“Is she staying in North Carolina?”


“Sweetheart,” Justin continued, “They found out that Janna died a couple years ago.”


“Oh, no,” Brinn’s eyes filled with tears, “I know I didn’t  know her but I bet Tyler and Molly are very sad and so am I.  I hoped to have a new cousin.” She turned into Brian’s arms and he held her tight.


“It’s alright, Brinn.  We all love Molly and Tyler,” Justin said softly.  “And we will all help them get through this.”


“I am sorry I wouldn’t listen. I was excited and now I am sad.  Is there anything I can do for them?”


“Maybe you could paint them a picture.  They would love that.”


“May I go do that right now?”


“Did you have enough to eat?”


“I’m not hungry anymore but it was really good, Daddy.” Brinn turned and kissed Justin. “I will have some for dinner tonight.”


“That’s fine, Brinny.” Justin smiled at his beautiful daughter.


Brinn turned and kissed Brian and slipped off his lap.  “Daddies, I love you both,” and she was out the door. 


Once Brinn was out the door, Justin sat down on Brian’s lap facing him. He took Brian’s face between his hands and kissed him gently.  “Thank you for taking charge. I just didn’t have it in me.” Justin began to rock gently against Brian, feeling his cock come to life. 


“Justin Taylor-Kinney get to our bedroom now. I plan to make love to you.


“Yes, sir.” Justin headed to the bedroom 


Justin grabbed the baby monitor as they walked to their room.  As they entered the room Brian faced Justin and pulled one of knees up to his hip as he put his leg between Justin’s and started rubbing his leg against Justin’s fly as Justin clung to him as they kissed. Justin started using one hand to pull Brian’s shirt off over his head while the other hand kept him balanced.  Justin broke away for a moment, 


“We have 2 kids that may be needing us anymore,” he undressed as he talked and one of them doesn’t know how to wait for us to finish having sex.” His pants fell to the floor as he said the last sentence. It was obvious he was ready for Brian at any time. 


Brian tossed his clothes and then tossed Justin onto his stomach on the bed. Grabbing lube, Brian sank into Justin quicker than usual and he watched Justin’s face react to the pain.  He loved it when Justin screwed him but he tolerated the pain for the pleasure it brought. Justin got off on the pain. He obliged him today. Brian thrust in several times and before long Justin’s back arched and Brian cried out as he joined him. 


Justin turned and pulled Brian into his arms. “I don’t know what I will say to them.  What do you say when you have your own lively daughter who is probably so much like theirs was? I just think of that little girl being so abused.  What kind of animal wants sex with a little girl?”


“At least he’s locked up, right? Hopefully, he has had some of his own abuse.” Brian spat out.


“Mamamama,” came over the monitor and than a sneeze and cough.


“I was afraid he was getting a cold,” Justin kissed Brian. “Love you, Baby.”


“Love you, too, Sunshine.  I will go check on our little artist while you get Paul.  Justin grabbed a robe while Brian was pulling on some clothes. Justin went back for one more long kiss as Brian’s hand moved under his robe.


“Tonight...Paul will be home and we can…”  Justin broke away and left to get Paul.



When Justin received the text that they had landed, he offered to drive Paul home but Tyler and Molly said they would pick him up.  Dan had left a company vehicle at the airport for them so they were at the vineyard a half hour later. Justin had washed Paul’s face and put on some clean clothes after his nap.  He let Shelby and Gus know they were coming so they came up to the main house. Paul instantly wanted Shelby and she sat and rocked him.


“Poor little guy.  He isn’t feverish but he is really stuffed up, isn’t he.” She said to no one in particular as she snuggled him.


Gus stood next to Brian, “She is going to be such a good mom.”


“I agree and from the look on your face I would bet she was a good wife today.”


“Pops, she is always a good wife. But, yes, it helped that we saw the midwife and she was reassured we weren’t going to hurt the baby.”


They all heard a vehicle coming up close and watched them pull up.  “Paul, your mommy and daddy are here.”  


“Mama,”  Paul’s little voice got excited.


Molly and Tyler both looked exhausted and beaten down but as soon as they heard Paul say mama they both perked up a little. He ran to her and she squatted down to scoop him up just as Shelby walked over and gave Tyler a hug.  He held onto her tightly as everyone else circled the small family. Tears were shed and kind words were spoken.  


When everyone had spoken to them Gus spoke up.  “Shelby and I have some news. We were thinking about having a dinner for all of you but we don’t want you to think we aren’t supportive in this tough time. We can just tell you what we are having.”


Tyler put his hand on Gus’ shoulder.  “No, Gus. You two should celebrate your child.  We’d be honored to attend.”


“I know tomorrow is Monday but do you think it would work for all of you to come tomorrow night at 6:30?” Gus had put his arm around Shelby as he talked.  Everyone said they could make that work.  


“Are you two hungry? I could heat something up for you.  You could sleep here if you like.”


Molly and Tyler looked at each other, “No, we need to go home.” Molly said. Tyler took Paul from her and held him close.  “I’ll go get his stuff,” Justin followed his sister to the guest room.

Once in the room Molly turned into her big brother’s arms and cried on his shoulder.  It took her awhile to compose herself. “I’m sorry. I am trying to be strong for him but he is so hurt and so angry.”


“Cry all you want.  You are a great wife and you and Tyler will get through this.”  Justin held his little sister tight and tried to absorb the pain for her. 

“Justin, he hasn’t even read the file yet.  I think that will shred him but I know he needs to know it all, too.  That is just who he is.”


“Mol, you can get through anything if you have the person you love.  I can’t imagine losing a child but Brian and I have gone through a lot and we survive because we have each other.”


Molly pulled herself together.  “Thanks, Justin. Did I notice Paul sniffling?”


“Yes, I am afraid he has a little cold.  No fever.”


“Maybe it will give Tyler something to focus on. I don’t know what I would do without my big brother.”  She hugged him and together they walked back to the living room. “You ready to go?” she kissed Paul and Tyler.  “We will see you all tomorrow at 6:30.”


After they had driven away, Gus put his arms around Shelby.  “Thank you for taking such good care of our baby. Let’s go home and maybe I can  scratch an itch.”


“God, I have an itch.”  Shelby kissed him.


“Where is your itch, Shelby? I could scratch it for you.”


“Um, Brinn, I don’t think you can help with this one. But thanks for offering.” Shelby said with as much of a straight face as she could.”


“Oh, I get it.  Why don’t you just say sex. It would make life so much easier for me.”  Brinn walked toward her bedroom.  


Brian pulled Justin into his arms, “Can you scratch my itch?” he rubbed against Justin’s pelvis.


“Night Gus, Shelby, we are suddenly very tired.”


Gus and Shelby both laughed.   “Can you send Brinn down to our place for school tomorrow? She can do some school work while I make dinner preparations, if that’s ok with you.  I don’t want you to think I am not doing my job. She will need to start taking tests soon to prove she has completed all her course work. Next fall, she will be ready for that special school you are enrolling her in and I can  be a full time mom.”


“Let’s  go take care of that  itch.” Gus picked Shelby up.  


Brian and Justin laughed as she said, “Put me down, Gus.  We walked here. You can’t carry me all the way home.” Gus put her down and together they stumbled out the door.


“You know we raised that boy, that man well,” Brian said as he claimed Justin’s mouth.


“Yes, we did.  Let me go check on our daughter and you get ready for me to scratch that itch way deep down inside.  Pick something out for me to use.” Brian had to smile. He never chose these kind of activities but Justin always made it very enjoyable and he loved it when he got a little bossy.


Brinn was at her computer but as soon as she heard Justin walked in he saw her switch screens.  “Brinn, what were you looking at?” 


He saw the look of guilt cross her face. “I wasn’t looking at anything.”


“Then what were you doing?” Justin looked her right in the eye. Brinn could never lie to him.


“I….” She hesitated and looked down at the keyboard.  “I was messaging with my mom.”


“Damn it, Brinn!  You are not supposed to be in direct contact with her.  How did this get set up?”


“Tim helped me set it up.”


Justin was furious. He held out his hand, “Phone!”


“But, Daddy…”


“Damn it, Brinn get me your phone, NOW!” While she walked across the room to get it, he unplugged her computer and tucked it under his arm.  He then put his hand out to her and she placed her phone it in. “Go to bed. In the morning, class is at Gus and Shelby’s. I’m done talking to you until after school tomorrow.”


Justin shut her door behind him.  He didn’t look back because he knew his heart would break if he saw the tears he knew were running down her face.


Justin was so angry that he didn’t know what to do. He walked into their bedroom and Brian had to just look at him to know something was horribly wrong.  He walked up to Justin and took the computer out from under his arm and noticed the phone. “What happened?”


Justin threw the phone and it shattered against the wall.  Brian’s eyes got big. “Sunshine,” he touched his cheek, “what happened?”


“Brinn was chatting with Tina.  She set up an account with Tim’s help. I need to see what was said.”  Justin sat by the small table in their room and opened the laptop. He was glad they set up an administrative account so they could always get into her computer.  He barely had it running when Tina sent another message. “Fuck her! I am going to…”


“Justin, let  me do this. You are too irrational.” Brian physically moved Justin. 


“Brian, I…”


“Go stick something up your ass while you wait for me. It will give you something to focus on.  I will take care of Tina.” Justin was so mad he couldn’t think straight so he did what Brian said.  He grabbed the large string of beads Brian had trouble getting into him months ago and went in the bathroom with them.


Brian sat down to respond to the message Tina sent to Brinn.  His message said, ‘Tina, expect your lawyer to hear from our lawyer tomorrow.  If you do not abide by the terms we send you will not see our daughter until her 18th birthday.  This is the last infraction of the agreement. There will be no more give and take. Brian.


Brian closed the computer and took a deep breath.  He knew the plans had changed for the night. “Sunshine, I am coming in.”  Brian walked in and found Justin in the tub. He had a little water in it and had worked half the beads in. He stripped off his clothes and entered the tub.  “Get on your knees and show me that beautiful ass.”


“What happened with Tina?”


“I took care of it,” he pushed in the next bead in quite quickly causing Justin to refocus on his breathing.  


“Oh, god!” Justin groaned.


Brian leaned over Justin and reached around to stroke his cock as he turned the string giving it a little tug.  Justin quivered. “We have the law on our side. Take a deep breath and let it out. Relax.” Brian pushed in the next bead the size of his fist and the noise Justin made was unearthly.


“Different position, I need to stretch out more if the last one…”


“Without warning Brian shoved the sixth and largest bead in.”


“Ok, Ok, I’m focused.  Hell, I can barely move.”


“Turn around and suck me off and do it quick.  I need to go talk to Brinn before it is too late.”


Justin turned to face Brian and had pure determination on his face. He moved and took Brian deep in his mouth and with his dick deep in his throat he sucked long and hard causing Brian to cum almost immediately. Brian hadn’t been ready for it to happen so quickly. He thrust up and cried out and then collapsed back and rested against the back of the tub for a few moments.  He recovered quickly and got out of the tub.


“I am going to check on Brinn I will be back in a few minutes.  Dry off and get on the bed. Brian grabbed a cockring that was laying there and sipped in on Justin, putting it on low vibrate. Don’t touch yourself except to dry off.”


Brian walked out without turning around.  If he had, he knew he would make love with him right now but he had to check on Brinn.  It had been over a half hour since Justin stormed in and she was probably a heap on the floor by now.  Brian knocked on Brinn’s door and opened it. Brinn was pacing back and forth in her room. She had run out of tears but she was in a frenzy.  She was mumbling about her daddy and never seeing her mom again. “What have I done? What have I done?” she repeated over and over. It was like she didn’t even know Brian was there.


“Sweetheart?”  Brinn kept pacing. “Brinny?”  Still nothing. Brian dropped to his knees in her path and suddenly she saw him.  Instantly, the sobs began and Brinn fell into his arms.  


“Oh, what did I do?  Daddy was so mad. What did I do?  She told me no one would know. She said it was silly to go through you and Daddy when she just wanted to say hi.  Oh, Dad, I don’t understand why it is so wrong for me to talk to her but I am so sorry I did.”


Brian picked her up and sat on her bed with Brinn in his lap.  “Your daddy and I are just trying to keep you safe, baby girl. You know we love you, right?”


“I know that.  You and Daddy always love me but Daddy was so mad at me and I am worried about what he will do to my mom and now I can’t talk to her so I won’t know what he says.  I have never seen him so mad.”


“Well, your daddy agreed to let me talk to her since he was so mad and once things are settled I promise I will let you know what the new schedule will be.”


“Thank you, Dad.  I love you so much.  Do you think Daddy will forgive me?”


“He will, and just because he is angry doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you to bits. He loves you so much and he just can’t trust your mom because she doesn’t always do the smartest things sometimes. He doesn’t want you to get into trouble because of her, like you just did.  Now, you need to wash your face and get into bed. You have school in the morning. I will Shelby know you are starting an hour late since it is so late now. Oh, and she wants you to go to her house. You are going to help with dinner for tomorrow night.”


Brinn got under her covers and Brian kissed her.  “Tomorrow will be a better day. I love you, Brinny.”


“I love you, too. Will you tell Daddy I love him more than from the moon and back?”


“I will, Brinny.” He hugged her tightly and kissed her.  “I will see you in the morning.”


Brian knew he had to get  back to Justin. By now he would probably be very uncomfortable. He may be in severe pain.  He rushed in their room and Justin was on his hands and knees on the bed. He was rocking like a baby learning to crawl.  There was an almost animalistic growl coming from deep inside him. “Get them out, please,” he said in a hoarse voice.


“Lay on your side and try to relax.” Brian removed the cock ring and brought his mouth to it.  He licked the tip several times and then took the tip in his mouth as he slowly pulled the first and largest bead out. Justin cried out.  Brian removed his mouth a moment, “Justin, let it out. Let all the anger and frustration go.” He pulled out another one and Justin let out a scream.  Brian went back to gently sucking on Justin as he pulled out the next and then the next. By the time he was down to the last bead Justin had tears flowing.  As the last bead came out, Brian sucked and once more Justin cried out but this was in climax.”


An hour later Justin was curled up against Brian, sound asleep. Brian’s brain was still working overtime.  First it was Tyler and Molly and then Tina and Brinn.  


He needed to figure out what needed to be done about Tina.  A weekend visit would be allowed four times a year. It could not be over a holiday and they could never be alone.  There would always be a chaperone of Brian or Justin’s choice. There would be a set time for a phone call once a month.  If there was any visits, phone calls, texts, or messages of any kind made without permission, all further contact would be stopped until the age of consent.  Justin wouldn’t like it but he would agree to it. It was logical and Brinn would not accept anything less.


As for Tyler and Molly, he was going to see that report.  If Dan wouldn’t let him read it he had other ways to get it. He was going to make sure he made life as miserable as he could for that bastard.  He had made contacts over the years and if he needed to he would call in a favor or two. No one could touch his family and get away with it.  


Brian stood and crossed the hall.  He needed to see Brinn had fallen asleep.  She had turned on some soft music and seemed to be sleeping peacefully.  He then got back in bed and waited. He was sure Justin would have a nightmare before sunrise.  


For once he wished he had been wrong but around 3:00, Brian woke to Justin thrashing in the blankets.  He reached out and gently pulled his quivering body against him. “No, leave her alone. Don’t …. STOP!”


“It’s Ok, Sunshine.   You’re safe. Brinn’s safe.  I have you, darling.” Brian kissed his neck, his shoulder, as his hand skimmed over his chest and abdomen.  As his hand traveled lower Justin stopped it.


“Baby, I need to...I need to be in control.”


Brian turned his back to Justin and Justin wrapped an arm around him as he entered him. Brian gritted his teeth as he tried to relax and soon Justin was in total control. He brought Brian higher and higher until they both orgasmed, Justin clinging to him.  Brian reached for his hand and held it. “Sleep, Sunshine. Everything is under control.”


“Brian will you hold me?”


“Oh, god,Sunshine.  I will hold you all day and all night if you need it.”  Brian turned and pulled him so close he felt his heart beat.  “I can’t do life without you.” He kissed him with a feather kiss. “I love you.”  


Justin tucked his head into Brian’s chest, “I would never make it without you. What am I going to say to Brinn?”


“You let me deal with her in the morning and after school tomorrow you two will work it out. Now, sleep.”  Justin’s eyelids fluttered shut and he slept in peace.


Brian texted Shelby in the morning and let her know Brinn would be down a little late and she would have her computer but she was not allowed to be on it alone.  He would explain later. Brian went in to her room and gently woke her with a kiss on the forehead. “Good morning, Brinny. What would you like for breakfast?”


“I’m not hungry, Dad.”  She was still very downcast.  


“Come here, Brinny.”  She crawled into his arms.  “Your daddy feels as bad as you do about your fight but he didn’t sleep well so he will talk to you after school, Ok?  I am going to make you some scrambled eggs and toast. You’ll eat them, won’t you?”


“Ok, Dad.  I’ll get ready.”


“I will have your computer for you when you are ready but it is only for school until further notice. Don’t forget to wash your face and brush your teeth.”



After Brian got Brinn off to school he went back to the bedroom with coffee for two.  Justin was sitting up in bed and took the cup offered. Brian gently kissed him after his first sip.  “How are you this morning?”


“I am a little sore this morning.  The size of those really stretch me.  How is Brinn this morning?”


“She just left for Shelby’s.  She has her computer for school but Shelby knows she cannot be left alone with it and Brinn is so scared I doubt she would try something today.  I assured her your love for her hadn’t changed.” Justin sat his coffee down and hugged Brian who set his cup down, too. Brian pressed Justin against the mattress and  took his breath away with a single kiss. When they separated, Brian said, “We need to talk about the agreement my lawyer is drawing up right now. I sent it to him earlier.”  Brian went over the points that were being put into the document.


“Brian, how can we allow that bitch to see our daughter? You know how sneaky she is.  She doesn’t deserve a minute with Brinn!” Justin was getting wound up already.


“Justin, think about it.  If we cut her off, Tina will just figure out another way and Brinn will resent it, resent us. I am going to review this with Brinn after school.  I will tell her the rules and the consequences. Hopefully, if Tina tries to contact her, Brinn will refuse because she doesn’t want to lose contact again. I think you scared the hell out of her which she needed.  You decide how long she is without the phone and internet access. I better get up and get some work done. And you know,” he nuzzled Justin’s neck, “We will know if it’s a girl or boy tonight.”


Justin finally smiled, “I can’t wait.”



Brinn knocked on the door of Gus and Shelby’s house. She heard Shelby call to come in and she entered.  She was so glad she had a sister now that she could talk to. Shelby took one look at Brinn and wondered what happened.


“Hey, Brinny, you don’t look like you are having a good day.”


Brinn dropped her backpack  on the floor and ran to Shelby who opened her arms and dropped to one knee. Brinn held onto her neck and sobbed.  Shelby eventually sat with her legs crossed and had Brinn sit in her lap as she hugged her.  


“Want to tell me about it?”  


“Are you my sister now or my teacher?” Brinn sniffled.  


“Brinn, I am your teacher part of the time but I am your sister all the time. So, what happened?”


“I messed up bad and now Daddy won’t talk to me ever again.  I broke us.” She started sobbing.  


After she had quieted down a little Shelby continued, “What happened, Brinn?”


“Tim helped me set up a secret account that I could talk to my mom.  I knew my dads watched the phone close but they don’t check my computer very often.  Daddy walked in and surprised me and he knew I was being sneaky but he swore at me. He was so mad. He still hasn’t talked to me.  Dad said he would after school but I am so scared I broke us.”


“Oh, sweetie, you could never break your relationship with  your daddy. It is breaking his heart right now. I know it.  Why did you do it, Brinn?”


“Well, Tim and I were looking on Facebook and I thought it would be fun to look up my mom and we found her so I just said Hi and told her it was me.  She said it would be fun if I had my own page so I set one up under a name I made up. Then I hid the app on my phone so I could talk to her all the time.”


“Brinn, why do you think your dads don’t want you talking to her without someone else being around?”


“Because they don’t like her.”


“Brinn, why don’t the like her?”


“Because they don’t trust her.”


“And what happened when you contacted her?”


Brinn thought a moment. “She was sneaky but she didn’t hurt me.”


“Are you in pain right now?” Shelby looked her in the eye. “Pain doesn’t have to hurt physically.”


“My heart has never hurt so much.”


“Your mom caused that.”


“But my dads are being unreasonable when it comes to her.”


“Brinn, the courts said she isn’t a safe parent and I don’t want to speak bad of her but…. Let me ask you a question.  Except for a surprise party or something like that, have your dads ever asked you to hide something from someone you love?”


“My dads would never ask me to do that. That would be wrong.”


“Then why is it Ok for you to do that?”


“I …..” she went silent for a moment. “I think I understand now. Thanks, Shelby.  I love you.” Brinn kissed her cheek. “I can do that. You are my sister, not just my teacher.”


“And I am a very lucky sister.  I love you too, Brinn. Now can you help your pregnant sister off the floor.”  Brinn jumped up and offered her hand. “And now, we are going to do math in the kitchen.”



Tyler spent the day with Paul.  The poor little guy was very stuffy and a bit fussy because of it.  Molly was working in the office downstairs but checked on them from time to time.  At lunch time she locked the business door and went upstairs to her boys. Tyler was sitting in the rocker in the nursery with Paul in his arms. He had fallen asleep with his head on Tyler’s shoulder and when Molly looked at her husband she saw the tears in his eyes.


She lifted Paul out of Tyler’s arms and laid him in his bed. Then she walked over to her husband and offered her hand.  He took it and stood. She led him to their room and as she got on the bed he followed her. She kissed away the tears and kissed him on the lips as he reached down and shoved her skirt up.   He moved down her body and ripped her panties down. He plunged his tongue deep into her making her cry out. He quickly unzipped his fly and slid up her body. Tyler seemed to have gone into his own world as he ravished her body.  He then thrust into her battering her body with every stroke. She rode the wave of power until she couldn’t control herself. She grabbed his neck tightly and together they rode wave after wave. They cried out together and then the tears began to roll down Tyler’s cheeks.  


“I gave him some cold medicine and he  just snuggled into me and called me dada.  He’s only a little younger than Janna was the last time I saw her, the last time I held her.”  Molly held onto her husband and cried along with him. They dozed for a short time and then Tyler said, “You haven’t had lunch and need to go back to work.”


“I closed the shop and left my cell number if somebody really needs something.  I thought my boys might need me the afternoon.”


‘I hope you know I would not have made it through this without you. I plan to read the file.  I just need to but I know it’s going to kill part of me. Please, Taylor, if I am short with you, or seem distant, just know how much I love you and it has nothing to do with you.”


“Oh, honey, I know that but you don’t have to do this alone.  Please, let me share it with you.”


“I….I think I need to do this alone. Afterward, you can read it, or we can read it together. I just can’t do this with you.  Please, understand.”

 

“Whatever you need to do.” She kissed him. “I will be here when you are ready.”


“I’m going to take a shower, join me?” Tyler stood and pulled her close.  “Join me?”

“I wish I could but I hear Paul,” Molly found Paul fussy and wet.  She stripped his clothes off and went back to her room. She walked into the bathroom and let her robe drop to the floor and opened the shower door.  Tyler was surprised at the noise but smiled when he saw them. He reached for Paul and Paul gladly went into his strong arms. Tyler held him against his bare chest. “I decided we could all use a shower and the steam will be good for his cold.  We will need to leave about 6:00 for dinner but until then I declare family time.”



Justin had gone into the studio and literally locked himself in.  He wouldn’t eat breakfast before going out there and at lunch time Brian tried to get him to come to the door but he just yelled for him to go away. “Brinn will be here in two hours, Justin.  Don’t make her look for you.”


Brian started to leave but Justin stopped him by opening the door a few inches. “Baby, call me on the intercom when it’s time, please.”


“Sure, Sunshine.”  Brian sighed. When it rained it poured.  Brian’s phone rang as he entered the house. “Dan, thanks for calling back.  I want a copy of the file on Tyler’s daughter.”


“Brian, I can’t just turn that over to you.  Why would you want it anyway?”


“I want to make sure that fucker is paying for his crime.”


“That isn’t going to help anything, Brian.”


“Dan, who usually gets  the reports you put together?


“Whoever hired the agency.”


“And, who paid for a lot of this search?”


“Damn it, Brian. You know this is a different situation.”


“You’re right but you just told me whoever pays for the search.”


“Brian, Tyler is a great agent.  I don’t want him to quit because...I have to think about this, Brian.”  Dan hung up on him. 


“Fuck!” Brian mumbled as he walked into the house.  



Gus called Shelby midday,  “Hello, Beautiful.”


“Hey, Gussy.  Brinn and I have been doing math in the kitchen all day.  The meal is coming along.”


“Dinner is one of the reasons I’m calling.”


“Gus Kinney, don’t you dare tell me that you can’t…..”


“Calm down.  I actually plan to leave early so hopefully I can make love to you before dinner. I can already taste….”


“Gus, your sister is standing right next to me.  What was the reason you called?”


“Oh, Dan and Marcus are here looking at the site and I want to invite them if you think there is enough food.”


“Sure, I have plenty, and they are like family.  I like that idea. We can make it a little pre wedding party for them, too.  If I think of anything I need I’ll text you.”


“All I need to be deep inside that warm, wet….”


“Goodbye, Gus.”



Shelby texted Brian when Brinn was about to leave.  Brian went to the intercom and buzzed the studio. It took a couple minutes before Justin’s voice came over the monitor.  I’m coming.”   


Justin came in the house covered with paint.  “I need a shower. If Brinn gets here have her wait in her room. I’ll hurry up.”


“Sunshine, you up to doing this?”


“Yes, I’ll let you tell her what the lawyer agreement is.”


“Justin, I can still feel the anger coming off of you.  Are you sure you are ready to talk to Brinn?”


“I need to shower.”  Justin stripped as he walked into the bathroom.


Brinn walked into the house and handed her bag to Brian.  “Here’s my computer, Dad. Is Daddy around?”  


“He will be in your room in just a little bit.  He painted all day so he needed to shower. Come here, Brinny.” Brian dropped to a knee. “Do you know what you are going to say?”


“I plan to apologize. Dad, I owe you an apology, too. Shelby helped me understand why Daddy got so upset.  My mom shouldn’t want me to trick you. That’s not what people who love each other do.”


“That new sister of yours is pretty smart.”


“Don’t you think she will be a good mommy?”


“I think she will be an excellent mom.”


Brinn sat in her room and waited for Justin.  He knocked on the door and then opened it. “Brinn, may I come in?”


“Of course you can, Daddy.” Justin walked in and saw Brinn sitting on the bed, cross legged.


Justin sat on the bed facing her. “Brinn, we need to….”


“Daddy,  I am sorry.  I didn’t understand why it was  wrong until Shelby explained it to me. I love my mom because, well, she’s my mom, but she shouldn’t want me to trick you.  I’m sorry I love her but I will try not to let her trick me again.”


“Oh, Brinny,” he opened his arms and she scampered across the bed to his lap.  She held on to his neck so hard he could barely breathe. “Of course, you should love your mom but your mom doesn’t always have the best ideas.  I am glad Shelby explained that to you. Brinn kissed him several times. “Now, we need to talk about your punishment. No phone or computer for two weeks.  Your phone and computer are both going to have software added that will let your dad and I be able to see everything you look at. And I want you to know I talked to Jim and Mary.


“Oh, Daddy, you didn’t get Tim in trouble dd you?”


“No, but I asked them to explain that there are reasons you can’t have unsupervised contact with her. I assured them he hadn’t done anything really wrong and he shouldn’t be punished in anyway.”


“Daddy,” she snuggled against him. “I do still get to talk to my mom don’t I?”


“Your dad will explain the new rules once your mom has signed them.  If she chooses not to sign, then I am afraid you won’t get to see her for some time.  Do you understand all that?” Brinn nodded. “Good, now what did you and Shelby make for us for dinner?”  


Brian was glad to hear Brinn and Justin having a light conversation when he listened at the door.  He hoped things would be back to normal soon. It was only a couple weeks until Dan and Marcus wedding and then their honeymoon.  If Dan wouldn’t give in, he would figure out some way to get the report while they were gone. Maybe he didn’t need the whole report just what the man’s sentence was and where he was.” 


“Daddy, do you mind if I go paint for a while?  I have a couple hours before getting ready for dinner.”


“That sounds like a great idea.”


“And Daddy, can I send my mom a message, that you read, of course, and tell her why I won’t play her games anymore.”


“Yes, that’s fine.  Why don’t you write it out and then your dad or I can read it before you type it up.  I think your dad and I might take a nap.”


“Daddy, you are so funny.  You and Dad are going to have sex.  I will buzz you on the intercom if there is a problem and tell Dad if he leaves the documents for me I will read through them so I know what the new rules are.”


“Brinn, I love you to the moon and back.  I only want what is best for you.”


“I know, Daddy.  I love you, too.”


Justin needed Brian.  He needed him now. Everything was right again and he wanted to be with his husband.  As soon as Brinn was out of the house, Justin put on his robe and walked to the office. Brian was on the phone when he entered and dropped his robe, locking the door behind him.


“Um, Ted, thanks for the update.  I need to go. Something suddenly came up.”


Ted laughed, “Justin walked in the room?”


“God, I still love this man.” Brian said as he hung up the phone.  As Brian crossed the room he undid his fly. Justin started to drop to his knees but Brian pulled him to him and kissed him. “Brinn?”


“She’s painting and knows to leave us alone.”


“Bless her.” Brian bent him over the desk throwing papers  everywhere. He pressed inward as he reached around Justin and began to stroke his dick.  It was almost painfully hard Brian didn’t move. “What do you want, Sunshine?”


“I want you to make me feel everything.”


Brian looked around and found a rubber band.  He wrapped it around Justin’s cock and balls and then he began to move in and out, slamming him against the desk.  Brian knew he was about to cum so he stopped moving and slowly emptied himself. “Does that feel good, Sunshine? Can you feel my cum seeping deep in you?”


Justin groaned as Brian talked and then Brian reached around and snapped the rubber band so it struck his balls.  He cried out. It felt like a bee had stung him.


“Lay on your back on the desk, feet in the air, legs apart.” Justin followed directions and then Brian began to suck on his penis.  Justin began to weep. The rubber band made it impossible for him to cum but his body shivered for relief. Brian spent time nipping at the skin and licking the tip over and over.  He could taste precum and he wanted more. As he sucked harder Justin began to plead.  


“Baby, please.  It hurts. I can’t….”


“You love taking it.”


“My balls are going to explode. PLEASE.”


Brian reached onto the desk and then Justin saw he had a sharp letter opener. “I hope you can lay still.”  Justin froze as Brian put the blade up against his dick.  


“Please, Baby, it hurts so bad! Get it off.” Now his whole body was shaking.  


Brian bent over and softly said, “I’m cutting it off and then I want you to cum inside me.”  Brian quickly stepped out of his pants and he took a deep breath. He knew Justin would be frantic and have to enter quickly so he focused on relaxing his sphincter. He had Justin stand up and then freed Justin’s cock and balls.  In one motion Justin turned him and thrust him down over the desk as he entered in one swift motion. Unexpectedly, Brian came again as Justin cried out as his whole body convulsed as he emptied himself. He laid his body over Brian’s and laced his fingers with his.


“That was beyond amazing! Are you alright, Baby?”


“I am fine,” he said as he stood, straightening Justin at the same time. Brian turned and collected him into his arms.


“I hope I didn’t interrupt an important phone call.”


“You can interrupt any time, anywhere if we can have sex like that.”


Brian bent down and grabbed his pants. “Do we have time for a bath?  A long, hot soak?” Justin grabbed his robe and headed toward their bedroom.  “I guess that’s a yes.” Brian grabbed Justin’s ass as they walked to their room.



Gus got home around 3:30.  Shelby was pushing something in the oven as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso, placing his hand on her growing belly.  “What can I go for you, Shelly?”


“I think everything is good right now.  I just need to be back in the kitchen by 6:00.”


“Well, then, I think we could use a nap and this clothing is definitely too uncomfortable to wear when we nap.”  Gus pulled her shirt off and undid her fly. “Lay down. I’ll pull these off.” He tossed the pants and he yanked her so her ass was almost hanging off the bed. Gus dropped to his knees and his tongue began probing her bud.  


“Oh, Gus,” Shelby’s voice pitched higher. “Oh, I….think, OH,” She cried out as he worked his thumb into her ass and his mouth claimed her clit.  She came to a full climax and screamed and laughed at the same time. Gus continues to lap up her juices and then drug his tongue all the way up to her chest and started to work on her enlarged nipples.  


“I think I am going to keep you pregnant just for these.  I love your reaction almost as much as I love you.” It wasn’t long before her breathing was erratic again.  This time Gus positioned himself and entered her. He tried to restrain himself but failed miserably as they came at the same time. Gus pulled a blanket up over the two of them and set his alarm for 5:15 before the two of them laid in the spoon position, Gus’ hand protectively on her belly.


People started arriving at the house around 6:15.  Brian and Justin had a glow that only meant one thing but looking around, it looked like most of the couples had found time to play before dinner.  Dan and Marcus were the only ones that looked stressed. Tyler was doing as well as could be expected. Paul seemed to know Tyler needed him and he needed Tyler.   People sat while Molly helped Gus and Shelby bring the food to the table. Brinn sat next to Tyler so she could talk to Paul.  


Justin noticed the positioning and said, “You Ok down there with the kids, Tyler?”


“Ya, it might be the best medicine.”  Throughout the meal there was lots of laughing.  


Dan and Marcus sat at one end and were all over each other.  “Um, you two look like you are ready for the honeymoon before the wedding.”


“We both have been really busy trying to get everything done before the wedding that we have hardly seen each other.” Marcus leaned into Dan as Dan kissed his cheek. He then turned Marcus’ face and kissed him sweet and lingeringly.  Marcus’ hand went to Dan’s lap.


“Um, guys, I have a feeling you better stop now.”  Justin said while Brian pulled Dan away from Marcus.  Everyone laughed. As the dishes were cleared everyone felt the excitement in the air. Brinn had come to sit on Justin’s lap with Brian next to them.  


You could feel the excitement in the air as a cake was set in the  middle of the table. Gus began to talk, “We are so glad you could join us tonight.  I know everyone is really busy and it is a Monday night so we won’t keep you much longer but In between the layers of this cake  There is mousse. It will be either strawberry or blueberry. We are very excited so here it goes.”


Together they brought the knife down but the cake was facing away from their guests so even as the pulled the first slice out only Molly could see. “It’s PINK! It’s a girl!”  Everyone cheered. Molly jumped up and kissed both of them. Everyone took turns with hugs and kisses and Molly took over cutting the cake and passing it out. As she set a piece of cake in front of Tyler she kissed him.   “Are you alright, honey?”


“I’m fine.  I am happy for them. I love you.”  He kissed her and then kissed the top of Paul’s head who had fallen sound asleep on his lap.


The party went on for another half hour but then people started leaving.  Molly and Tyler left when Paul woke and was very fussy. Next, Dan and Marcus slipped out as Dan was saying goodbye to Gus and Shelby Brian overheard Dan say, “Who would have thought when we pulled off that case that you two would be married and expecting a baby?”


“Well, in less than a month you will be an old married man, too.” Dan and Marcus left and soon Brian and Justin were getting Brinn ready to go home, too. 


Brian gave Gus a hug, “What did Dan mean when he said you worked a case?”


“Brian, let’s leave these two alone.  Shelby, I am sending the cleaning lady up here tomorrow morning.  Put the food away but leave the mess for her. Brinn, zip up your coat.”  Justin hurried them out of the house.


“Justin, you know something.”


“Brian, why don’t you tell Brinn  what the lawyer’s document says.” The rest of the walk home Brian talked to Brinn.  She agreed that it was fair after her mom had tried to fool her.


“I will ask Shelby if I can write my mom a letter for English tomorrow. Then I will let you read it before we send it.”  


“That is a great plan.” Justin scooped Brinn up in his arms and carried her the rest of the way. “It won’t be long and you will be too big to do this with.”


Brinn, hugged him tight.  I’ll never be too old to hug you, will I?”


“Never and you will never be too big to sit on my lap.”  


As they entered the house Brian pulled Brinn from Justin and hugged her tightly.  “Why don’t you go get ready for bed and read for a little bit. One of us will be in to say goodnight in about 30 minutes.”


“Ok, Dad.” Brinn went to her bedroom and Justin started to head to the laundry room.


“Stop right there, Justin.  You have some explaining to do.  This is not the first time I caught something between Dan and Gus that I couldn’t explain.”


“Brian, it is no big deal. I think something went on….”


“Justin, fuck, don’t treat me like an idiot,” Brian blocked him from leaving. “What happened?”


“Brian, let it go,” he tried to walk past him but Brian grabbed his arm.


“Something went on in my family that I was kept in the dark about.” Brian said in a low threatening voice. “Justin, what case did Gus do with Dan?”


“Brian, is this really the way you want to celebrate our granddaughter?  Is this what you want to remember about this night?” He reached up with his free hand, and then Brian let go of his arm as Justin’s hands linked behind his head.  “I would much rather,” he bit Brian’s chin, “much rather,” he ran his tongue up to Brian’s ear as he moved one hand from the back of his neck to his crotch where he gently started massaging.  He brought the other hand down and undid Brian’s fly and then reached in and continued the massage skin to skin.


“Fuck!” Brian mumbled as he devoured his mouth.  


By the time they separated Justin said, “I’ll go say good night to Brinn.  You get ready for us. I have been very, very bad and I need to be punished and I mean really punished.”


Brian growled low in his throat. “Damn your power over me.”


Ten minutes later Justin left Brinn’s room and went to his own.  He wondered if it was smart to do this tonight when Brian was so keyed up but he could take anything Brian would deal out. He entered and found Brian standing naked in the room.  “Stop,” Brian said as he walked in. He walked over to Justin with scarves in his hand. He quickly blindfolded him and then tied his hands in front of him. “I am walking you to the bed and you are going to lay on your back holding your junk. I don’t want to hurt that package.”


Justin does as he is told.  Brian started at his shoulders and began to lightly strike him.  Justin wasn’t sure what it was but it almost felt like a riding crop.  Brian was usually scared of that after he had forced him to take it too far years ago.  Brian was upset but Justin knew he would never really hurt him. Brian laid blows randomly and eventually, they weren’t as comfortable anymore.  Brian then hit the soles of his feet several times which made him cry out.  


Brian had never  been so turned on. “Turn over,” he said low and threatening. Brian had a vibrator ready.  He pressed it past Justin’s sphincter and steadily inserted the long thin toy. When he knew it was deep inside him he turned it on.  Justin sucked in his breath and then the real punishment started. They no longer discussed safe words before starting. They both knew them.  Brian started striking him. Most of them landed on his ass and upper legs but every once in a while Brian landed one unexpectedly higher or lower. Justin’s backside was  now crimson and tears ran down his cheeks but he hadn’t said anything. 


Justin’s whole body was now shivering from the pain and the vibration. Brian forgot himself. What the hell was his family hiding.  Forgetting what he was doing, Brian went back to Justin’s feet and after a couple hard strikes Justin couldn’t hold it anymore. “Oh, god, Gus, Brian. Gus.”


Brian took in a deep breath and threw the crop, “Oh, Sunshine…..”  he grabbed some oil and rubbed it first on Justin’s ass. Soon Justin was moaning but not because of the pain.  Brian then went to his shoulders and started working the oil all the way down his body and spent time rubbing the soles of his feet.  Brian now flipped Justin and positioned him. He slowly pulled out the vibrator and then entered himself, slamming him over and over. Justin’s hands soon were filled with his own cum and he cried out over and over as Brian thrust over and over until he, too, climaxed.  He fell on top of Justin and kissed him deeply. He rolled off and untied Justin’s hands. As he pulled Justin to him he asked, “You ok?”


“I’m beyond ok,” he snuggled closer yet.

 

“Sleep now.  Tomorrow you have a lot of explaining to do.”

Chapter 22 by Simply written

Chapter 22 


Justin woke up early and his whole body ached.  He got out of bed as quietly as he could and almost cried out as he stood up on his feet.  His feet screamed at him as he walked to the bathroom, shutting the door. He ran the tub full of hot water and turned on the jets and dropped his head back, letting his muscles relax the best he could.  He remembered every touch from last night and he could feel himself responding. He reached down and began to slowly stroke his growing cock. His eyes were closed and he had drifted into another place mentally when he felt a hand gently move his hand out of the way and then lips met his.  Justin’s eyes fluttered open and he was looking into Brian’s concerned eyes.


“Hey, Sunshine, I woke up and you weren’t there and when you didn’t come back, I came looking and,” he smiled at Justin’s erection, “This is what I walk into.  Let’s finish this off for you.” Brian used his skillful hand. He kept stroking Justin with one hand while the other moved lower and he slowly moved in and out of his bud.  Soon Justin arched and released a torrent of cum. He leaned forward and put a hand behind Brian’s head and met his lips.  


“You are so good to me.” After a couple more kisses Justin asked, “Join me?” 


Brian got in and sat behind Justin, wrapping his arms around him.  “Do you want to tell me now or wait until Brinn is with Shelby?”


“Baby, why don’t you, for once in your life, let it go? No one was harmed. It is over.” Justin started to get up but between Brian pulling him back and his feet hurting, he relaxed back again. “Please, leave my feet alone from now, Ok?” he said very gently, not wanting Brian to feel bad.  “I had no idea how much that would hurt today and I know you didn’t either.” He kissed Brian’s arm that was close to his mouth.


“Oh, Sunshine, I wish you didn’t enjoy that so much.  Is there something I can do to make it feel better? Would massaging them help?”


“I don’t think so.  They will be fine in a day or two.  I will wear shoes or padded socks.”


“You are trying to distract me. Justin what did Gus and Dan do?”


“I wasn’t there, Brian.”


“No, my guess is you were home distracting me.”


“Let me distract you now, Baby,” he scooted back rubbing against him.


“Go sit at the other end of the tub.”  Brian ordered him. Justin turned to face him and their legs entwined. “Now talk.”


“There isn’t much to say.  Keegan McCarty had you by your balls and those balls are mine so we took care of it.”


Brian sat there with his mouth open.  “What did Gus and Dan do?”


“Dan did his research, knowing Keegan spent time at the club when you weren’t around so Gus went in there.  He was monitored the whole time by Dan and Shelby. “I wasn’t there, Brian.”


Brian started standing up, “Well, I guess I will go ask Gus then and Shelby if she was there.”


“Brian, you can’t….”


“Don’t you dare tell me what I can and can’t do.” He was out of the tub and Justin did his best to get out after him but he couldn’t move quickly on his sore feet. “Damn, Sunshine.” Brian grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Justin and then picked him up and dropped him on the bed.  He pulled on sweats and a sweatshirt. “I’m going for a run. I’ll have coffee with Gus.”


“Brian, please….” but he was talking to the air. He hobbled to his closet and found the extra fluffy slippers which he rarely wore because they were too warm.  Today the padding was perfect. As long as he didn’t move his feet oddly, he could barely feel the pain. He walked across the hall to Brinn’s room. He entered her room and laid next to her, snuggling up close.  


“Good morning, Brinny.  Is it alright if I snuggle with you for a few minutes before you get up?”


She turned and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.  “Sure, Daddy. You and Dad didn’t have a fight, did you?”


“No, sweetie.  I guess you could say we had a little disagreement but not a fight at all.”


“That’s good.  I don’t like it when you two fight because both of you hurt when you are mad at each other.”


“You are right.  We really do hurt when we are angry but this was more like when someone hogs the blankets.  We don’t like it at the time but you don’t remember once you are up or snuggling again.” Brinn giggled as he kissed her neck playfully.


“Daddy, you need to shave.  Does Dad like it when you have scratchy whiskers or do you like Dad’s scratchy beard?” 


For a moment Justin thought about the feel of Brian’s stubble on his inner legs and he had to slide a bit away from Brinn. Just the thought of it turned him on, “I  do like it sometimes. What would you like for breakfast?”


“May I have waffles?” 


“Sure! Do you want bacon or sausage?”


“No, thank you.  Some scrambled eggs?”


“Sounds good.”


“Daddy?”


“Yes, Brinn?”


“I’m so glad you forgive easily. I love you.”

“Oh, Brinny,” Justin was so choked up  he couldn’t talk. He hugged her and left the room.



Brian jogged over to Gus, thinking about what he was going to say.  How the hell did Justin and Dan let Gus do that? He knocked on the door and waited.

“Pops, you’re up and out early?”


“Got a cup of coffee for your dad?”


“Sure, but I am betting that isn’t why you came down here.”  Gus got him a cup of coffee and handed it to him. “What’s up? You wouldn’t stop by this early if there wasn’t something you wanted to talk about.”


“Is Shelby up?”


“I think she’s showering. Well, she is probably out by now.”


Shelby appeared in the doorway, naked. “Gus, who are you…. Oops!”  She ducked back into the bedroom.


“Isn’t she gorgeous? Her body is like a new playground every day.  New curves, new valleys.”


“Of course she is beautiful.  But those curves never did anything for me although now that those curves hold my grandchild.  Oh, I mean, granddaughter. A granddaughter that wouldn’t be here if you had gotten yourself killed with Dan.  What the hell were you thinking? I asked Justin what happened and all he would say was that he wasn’t there so he didn’t know what happened.  I don’t believe him for a minute. He wouldn’t have risked your life without knowing what was happening.”


“Pops, the truth is, Dan did keep some things from Dad because he knew he wouldn’t approve.”


“Tell me the whole story.”


“Pops, why? It’s over and we are all fine.  Our family is happy and growing. Why do you need…”


“I need to know what my family is up to and I need to know I can protect them.”


“We obviously can take care of ourselves. I’m here.  And if Dan hadn’t come in it would still have been worth it….damn. I have to go. Leave it, Pops.”


“What do you mean if Dan hadn’t…” but Gus was gone.


“FUCK!” Brian yelled at the top of his lungs.


“Brian? Are you alright?” Shelby came down the last few steps.  “You know every time I come down those stairs I look at this beautiful home that Gus built for me, for the family we hoped for and I thank God for him and for all of you.  Your family is so strong. All of you are. I don’t think you give Gus and Justin enough credit sometimes.”


“Shelby, what do you know about what happened in New York?”


“I know everything because I listened to it all go down. Dan tried to talk Gus out of it but he insisted.  Let me text Justin and tell them I will be a little late. I am guessing Brinn doesn’t have her phone back yet?”  Brian shook his head. She texted and then started scrambling some eggs. “I wish Gus would let me make him breakfast but he always grabs something in town.  He says he isn’t hungry in the morning. Bacon or sausage?”


“Shelby I am not...I did not come…”


“Shut up, Brian, and listen for a change and, yes, I can get by with that because I am carrying your granddaughter.”


“Bacon.”


“It was carefully planned but Dan said he would play the part  and try to get picked up by McCarty but that wasn’t his MO. He liked young boys. Gus fit the part and he wanted to get him for you.  He knew whatever this guy thought he had on you it didn’t change who you were. You were his father and he would do anything for you because he learned that from you and from Justin.” She flipped the bacon and got out some bread for toast. “Gus was wired so we could hear him and see most of what he was.  McCarty went for Gus immediately. The asshole drugged Gus and it almost went bad when we lost him for a few minutes but Dan does his job well.” Shelby put a plate of food in front of Brian. “I am guessing I know why you feel the need to be in charge. You didn’t have anyone there for you so you need to be there for everyone you love but have you ever thought that those that love you want to be there for you?” She brought another cup of coffee to Brian, inhaling the scent of the coffee.  “I have been trying now to drink this but it smells so good. I have herbal tea. “


They both ate a few bites. “What did McCarty do to him?” 


“Other than drugging him, and attempting to touch him, nothing happened to your son.”


“But if they don’t need me, what good am I to them.”


“Are you serious, Brian? You are the head of this family.  Without your part in this family there would be no family but you need to let them do for you, too.”


“They would do just fine without me.”


“Brian, don’t underestimate yourself.  Yes, they might survive but surviving isn’t living.  I heard a short exchange between you and Dan about Tyler.  Has Tyler read the report?”


“I don’t know but I want to read it.  I need to know where the guy ended up.  He deserves to be dead but I need to make sure he is at least locked up for good.”


“Brian, that is Tyler’s family and his fight.  Don’t hurt him by overstepping your bounds. Let him be the head of his family.”


Shelby stood and cleared the table. “I better get going. Your daughter doesn’t like to wait.”


“Shelby, did you mean everything you said?”


“Brian, I didn’t tell you anything you didn’t know. They love you and you all need each other.  Let someone else be the hero once in a while.” Shelby kissed Brian’s cheek. “Run home and tell Brinn to start on her math.  I can’t help her with that anyway. She is so much smarter than me.”


“Shelby, you have done an amazing job with her.  I don’t know what we would have done without you.”


“Well, now you are stuck with me for life. We are family.”  Shelby hugged Brian. “I love you, Pops.” She turned and left him standing as she went upstairs.


“Shelby?”  She stopped and looked down at him.  “I love you, too.” Brian walked out the door and headed for home.  When he arrived back home, Brinn was waiting at the door. “Good Morning, beautiful.” He picked her up and kissed her. “Shelby said you should go start your math and she will be there in a few minutes.”


“You were at Gus and Shelby’s?”


“Ya, I needed to talk to Gus and then she made me breakfast.  She is a very smart woman.”


Brinn giggled, “Not in math. Bye Dads,” and she was gone.  


Justin was sitting by the counter and Brian walked over and took him in his arms.  “I love you. I know I can be overbearing but I do it because I love you. I love all of you and I just want to make sure you are all safe.”


“I know, Baby.  But sometimes you have to let us take care of you. If you sit down, I would love to take care of you right now.” Justin shoved Brian backward and unzipped his fly pulling out his cock. He lowered his mouth.  Brian sighed as he felt the warm familiar sensation as Justin tenderly made love to him with his mouth. He stood when he finished and Brian pulled him against him.


“Let’s go to bed for the day.  I want to touch every inch of you.  Let me pamper you. I want to kiss your bruises. I want to,” he dipped his tongue in Justin’s ear and drug his mouth lower as his hands came up under his robe, cupping each of his cheeks and let his finger start massaging his bud. As he pulled Justin close he opened his robe and their cocks moved against each other. Brian’s mouth moved back to his ear. “I want to make love to you, Sunshine.”


They both jumped as there was a knock on the door. Justin, facing the door, grabbed his robe closed and looked up to see Dan standing there. He waved him in as he pulled up Brian’s pants and said, “I will be in the bedroom.” He walked, not so quickly, toward the hall.


“I hear you are stirring up trouble, Kinney.”  Dan said as he walked to the coffee pot and poured himself a cup.  “I ran into Gus. What questions do you still have after drilling your husband and son?”


“What the hell were you  doing bringing my kid into my shit.” Brian flared at his friend.


“Justin came to me for help.  You had refused, again, to ask for help in the first place so we had to bail you out after you were in deep.  If you would have come to me right away, Gus wouldn’t have been in that situation.”


“I had it under control.”


“You were killing yourself and Justin with lies, not to mention your kids feel everything you do.”


Brian was quiet. “I could have handled it.”


“Maybe you could but why draw it out when you have people who love you who wanted to help?”


Brian got quiet and looked Dan in the eyes, “Over those months we were together, we shared a bed, we….you didn’t mention it.”


“Don’t give me that.  You are with Justin every day and he never told you.”


“Justin wasn’t actually there.”


“Knock it off, Brian. When are you going to realize that the world can run without you.  I love you, my friend, but you need to realize the wonderful family you created is very capable because you gave them those skills.” Dan put his hand on Brian’s shoulder,  “Let them use them. I didn’t want Gus to do it when I had all the details but he wouldn’t back out. I love Gus like a son.”


“Dan, I know you have always protected my family for me.”


“And just because I know somehow you  would turn this around that I owed you and maybe I do.” He handed Brian a thumb drive. “Brian, that man, no I can’t even call him that, is really messed up and after reading this file, you will never want to leave Brinn out of your sight. I have made my living on messed up situations and I can’t get this one out of my head.” Dan turned away from Brian. “That little girl went through so much.  It is probably better that she isn’t alive. She could never be normal after that.” He turned and looked at Brian again, “Please don’t tell Tyler I said that. I shouldn’t have said that.” Brian had never seen Dan look like that. “And Brian, don’t do anything stupid with that information. This is not your battle to fight.” Dan hugged and kissed Brian. “I need you in a couple weeks for my wedding. I can’t believe I am getting married.” Dan left mumbling  to himself about his life.


Brian looked at thumb drive and then thought about Justin in their bedroom.  He stuck the memory stick in his pocket and went to find his husband. When they finally got up at lunch time they ate and Justin headed to the studio while Brian went to his office to look at the report.  



Paul was feeling much better so he had gone downstairs with Molly and Tyler went into the home office.  Dan had sent Tyler a digital copy of the file so he had locked up the hard copy and now he pulled up the file on the computer.  When Molly came up at lunch she found the office door locked.  


“Tyler, I’m getting some lunch for Paul and me.  Do you want something?”  


Faintly, she heard Tyler say, “I’m not hungry.”


That wasn’t normal but maybe he had eaten something recently but when she came back up from the shop at 3:00, he was still locked in there. “Honey, are you alright in there?”


“Taylor, just leave me alone. I just need time alone.”


Molly was worried.  She called Justin and when he didn’t answer she left a message to call her. She had barely set her phone down and it rang.  Brian. “Hey, I just called your husband and he didn’t answer,” Molly said to Brian.


“That’s funny.  That’s what I was going to say. Is Tyler there or did he go into the office today?”


“Brian, I am really worried about him.  That’s why I was calling Justin. He went into our office  this morning and he won’t come out. Brian, I think he is reading the file.”


“Damn, I’m coming over.  I got a copy of the file today.  He shouldn’t be facing that alone but I am sure he doesn’t want you to see the details.  I am on my way.” Brian scribbled a note to Justin saying he went into town and he would explain later. He also told him to call Molly.


Twenty minutes later he pulled up to the apartment and went up the stairs.  He knocked and a worried Molly holding Paul answered the door. Brian heard banging coming from the direction of the office.  “I am so glad you’re here. This started about ten minutes ago. He won’t answer me. I’m scared, Brian.”


“Do you have a spare keep for the office?”


“Yes, I was just trying to give him space and now I’m too scared to go in there. I  know he wouldn’t hurt me but….”


“Give me the key and take Paul downstairs. No reason for him to be scared.” Brian hugged Molly and kissed Paul’s strawberry blond hair. Molly nodded and left the room.  Brian went to the door and unlocked it. “Tyler, it’s Brian. I am coming in.” It got silent on the other side of the door.


“Brian, I don’t want to see anyone.”


“I didn’t ask if you did. I told you I was coming in.” Brian opened the door to find Tyler standing in the middle of the small room with papers all around him and a wild look in his eyes.


“Just get out of here.  I just want to be alone.”


“Well, you are scaring the hell out of your family.  I sent them downstairs. Paul was clinging to Molly.”


Tyler’s shoulders sagged. “Poor baby.  I have to be the worst father ever. I let one get killed and then scare my other one.”


Brian shut the door behind him in case Molly and Paul came back upstairs. “You want to talk about it? The report?” Tyler’s eyes went wide and flickered with something Brian couldn’t read. ”I came across a copy of it and don’t bother asking.”


“It had to be Dan. He had no right….”


“Well, actually, legally I did have the right.  I own a small percentage of the business and I paid for some of the search.” Tyler’s fists clenched but then he looked Brian in the eye and dropped back on a chair behind him. His head fell into his hands and he wept.  


“How could anyone do that to a little girl? Why didn’t I fight to find her at the time?  She died because I didn’t check on her.”


“Tyler, you left her with her loving mother.  You were young and you did try but didn’t have money to spend tracking her down.”


“Brian, did you read what she went through, my baby girl.  That animal…” Brian sat in a chair close to Tyler and reached out and took his hand.


“Tyler we can ‘what if’ all day.  The best thing we can do for your daughter, for Janna, is to make sure he is never free to do it again. Are you going to go see him?” 


“I want to castrate him and then …. I doubt they would even let me see him.”


“If you want to see him I will find a way and I will go with you.  If you don’t want to see him but want him to suffer more, I might be able to work that out, too.  Whatever you want Tyler, I will support you. Honestly, I was ready to call in a favor but I was reminded today by a couple people today that I  can’t control the world and other people need to have the satisfaction of devising their own solutions.”


“Brian, he can never pay enough.”


“He was never charged in Janna’s death. Do you want to pursue him?  He could be sent back to North Carolina and face the murder charges but he is already been convicted here.  Would you like to talk to an attorney? I have a good one on retainer.”


“Let me talk to Molly.  I don’t want her to know the details but I want her opinion.  I...I just can’t think straight right now.” Tyler stood and Brian stood next to him. He wrapped his arms around Tyler and the younger man hugged him back. “Thanks, Brian.  I guess needed to talk about it more than I thought.”


“Tyler, anytime you need to talk or anytime you need someone to just sit, call me.” The men separated.  “Are you alright, now? I mean, you will never be alright but…”


“I’ll done wrecking stuff. I need to go talk to Molly.  I am sure she is worried.”


“I bet I have a Taylor looking for me, too.  Taylor’s are pretty special people.”


“Oh, yes, I am so fortunate to have found her even when she’s a pain in the ass.”


“They are definitely not the easiest people to live with sometimes but they are so worth it.”


“I will not argue with that.”  


Brian put an arm around his shoulders as they walked out.  Molly had come back upstairs with Paul who was eating dinner.   Tyler walked over to her and took her in his arms. “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you or worry you.” He kissed her and then moved to Paul and cuddled the little boy against him.  “Daddy is so sorry I scared you?” 


Brian squeezed Molly from behind.  “I’ll leave you now but if he needs anything, just call me.”

Molly turned and kissed his cheek. 


“Thank you, Brian.  I didn’t know what to do.”


“We are always here if you need us. Did you talk to Justin?”


“Ya, I told him you were here and i will let him know you are on your way home.”  


When Brian arrived home, Brinn had already eaten.  “Hi, Baby. Molly said Tyler had a melt down.”


“Understandable considering what he had just read. He  just needed to talk and he didn’t want Molly to be put through it.”


“You’re a good man, Brian Kinney.”


“I thought I proved that to you several times this morning. Where is Brinn?”


There was a documentary Shelby wanted her to watch for class tomorrow and it would have gotten kind of late if she started it when we finished so you are stuck with me.” Justin smiled at him.


“I would like to stick…”


“Can you keep your mind out of the bedroom for 10 minutes?”


“It doesn’t have to be in the bedroom.”


“Brian, what happened with Tyler?”


“He had to process what he read and the fact I had read the file, he could talk to me.  Justin, what happened to that little girl,” Brian held onto him tightly. “He is the vilest of the vile.  What he did to that little girl…”

Justin kissed him. “Why did you have to read that?”


“You  wouldn’t understand, Sunshine.  You are to good. I just want to help Tyler find peace. I told him I’d go to the prison with him when he is ready.”


“Why would he want to do that? The man is locked up for life.”


“So if Brinn had died when she was kidnapped?”


Justin physically shivered. “I would have been at the jail every chance I got to make sure her life was as miserable as possible. Ok, I get it.”


“He violated her in every imaginable way but he kept moving.  Everytime they were getting close, he would move her again. Of course, that was after he killed Peggy Sue.”


“I really need to forget. I need to be distracted. Who am I kidding.  I will never forget what that bastard did.”


“Let’s eat some dinner and then we can see what distractions we can come up with.  Maybe it is your turn for some play?”


“I know I wouldn’t mind that big cock of yours shoved so far up my…?”  Brian groaned thinking about it.”


“You could get yourself ready while I get dinner on the table.”


“No, I don’t think so.  Do you think he prepared her little body….”


“Brian, you can’t do this to yourself.”


“I promise I will get it out of my system tonight. Just let me wallow in it for tonight.”


Justin set the plates on the table and pulled Brian’s body against him.  “You got it, Baby. Tonight's your night. I will do what you ask when you ask but only tonight.”


Justin didn't like the look that came over him.  He had always liked a good spanking but for Brian it was reverting to his childhood punishments and that didn’t do anyone any good.  It had been over 10 years since the last time Brian insisted on that but he got the feeling Brian might feel he needed it tonight. They both ate in silence and Brian helped clean up the kitchen.  Justin kept an eye on him. They washed up the few dishes that were there and as Brian put them away Justin saw him looking through the drawer.


“Brian, what are you looking for?”


“Justin, I’m sorry but  I need it tonight. I deserve it tonight! Who the hell do I think I am?  A god? I had no right to read that file. I was trying to be better than….I don’t know.  My mom always said I thought I was more important, more special than everyone else. Justin, I am and grown ass man and my mom has been dead 10 years and she still haunts me.” Brian started to sob silently, laying his head on the counter, his body was wracked with emotion.


“Come on, Baby. Let’s go to bed.” as he stood to hold on to Justin, he pulled a spatula out of the drawer.  Justin didn’t fight him. They walked to their room and Justin kissed him lightly. I am saying goodnight to Brinn.  Do you want to shower or take a bath? I will be right back.” He brushed his lips across Brian’s and walked to Brinn.

“Hey, Brinny, your dad and I woke up early and he has a headache so we are going to bed early.  How much time is left on your show?”


“15 minutes. Dad’s not sick is he?”


“No he isn’t sick. It is just a headache. You finish that and then get to bed.”


“Alright, Daddy.  Kiss Dad for me,” she giggled.  “I know you will do that. Love you.”


“We love you, too, Sweetheart.”


Justin returned to their room and found Brian on his knees leaning over the bed.  Justin sat next to him on the bed. “I am not going to do it, Brian. I told you I would never punish you again because you don’t deserve it. You never did.  You are an amazing husband, father, friend… Don’t let your past haunt you. Think to the future. We have a granddaughter on the way and her granddads are both worth loving.”  Justin got up and got the lube. He put it on his dick and on Brian’s ass hole and then he began to enter him. He thrust in hard and fast but then slowed and completed long deliberate strokes. “We all need you and we need you overpowering sometimes.” He adjusted his angle adding friction to his prostate. “And Tyler needed you today and probably will again. Love yourself, Baby, because we do.”  Justin increased his speed and then they came together. “Life just wouldn’t be worth it without you.”


An hour later, they had touched and kissed for some time before they just laid there.  “Sunshine, you awake?”


Justin reached for him and stroked his cheek. “Yes, Baby.”


“Thank you. I really thought I had gotten over this but….my childhood was a vacation compared to that little girl’s life.  I just can’t comprehend that kind of abuse.’


“The only thing we can do for Janna now is remember her and maybe start an organization to help other kids in that situation.  We could help fund it. We could have two divisions. We could help with the searches as well as rehabilitate the children who are recovered and of course have a fund for the children like Janna who don’t make it.”


“Oh, Sunshine, yes.  Do you think Shelby would be interested in working on this?  She could work part time out of their house and maybe Becca would be interested, too.  With their backgrounds they are perfect for this.”


“If Becca wants to face her own childhood.  I think she will want to but she will have to face a lot of her own life.  Maybe she could help Tyler if he wants to talk to someone or at least suggest someone out here.”  Justin’s hand had started roaming downward and was now gently squeezing Brian’s balls and he moved down his body so he could take them, one at a time, into his mouth.  Brian groaned as Justin gently sucked on them. When he wrapped his hand around his cock and brushed his thumb over the top, Brian tried to pull him up but Justin wasn’t moving yet. “I want to taste you first,” Justin’s tongue flicked over the tip and Brian fought to keep control. 


This time he didn’t let Justin choose.  “I need to be in your ass. I need to feel ….”


Justin offered Brian his back but Brian rolled him to his back and put his legs on his shoulders.  As he entered he looked into Justin’s eyes, he entered him. “I would not be the person I am without you.” He kissed him.  As he came, he shouted, “We won’t forget her!”


As they curled up to go to sleep,  Justin stroked Brian’s cheek, “Feel better?”


“Much, Sunshine. I need to go check on Brinn.”


“Ok, I love you.”


“I love you too,”


Justin woke up a half hour later feeling chilly.  Where was Brian? He got out of bed and put the slippers on his sore feet.  He walked across the hall and looked in. He had to smile. Brian had Brinn pulled close and both were sound asleep.  That was the best medicine for him right now. He softly closed the door and sprawled out in the big, cold bed by himself.



“Dad? What are you doing here?”  Brinn snuggled up to Brian. She rubbed her cheek against Brian’s.  “I am not sure why Daddy likes that scratchy stuff but he says he does. Why are you here, Dad? You didn’t have a fight with Daddy. did you?”


“No, Sweetheart.  I was just feeling bad thinking about Janna and I needed my best girl.  Is that Ok?”


“Of course it is Dad,” She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her close for a few minutes.  


“Daddy and I will be leaving tomorrow.  Are you ready for your visit with Gus and Shelby”


“I am, Shelby said I could paint a picture on one of the walls in the baby’s room.  Daddy marked out some spots because he is going to paint a bunch of them.”  


“Well, Brinny, I better go see your daddy because I didn’t tell him I was going to sleep in here.”


“I hope he isn’t worried.”


“Knowing your daddy he peaked in on us. I will let him know you are getting ready for school.”


“Ok, and why don’t you go do whatever it is that Daddy likes with your prickly beard.”


“I might just do that.” He kissed her and got out of bed.


He crossed the hall and found Justin spread eagle on the bed.  He moved under the blankets and then slid up between Justin’s legs.  He rubbed his stubble on Justin’s inner thighs and then against his ball sack. Justin’s fingers dug into Brian’s hair and Brian began licking the base of his cock. Justin sighed as Brian feasted.



Brian and Justin boarded their plane along with the grooms.  Judith had planned to go with them but she had to change her plans and would fly in the morning of the wedding.  Brian and Justin got a suite across the hall from the grooms. And once the plane landed in Mexico both couples got settled in their rooms and planned to meet on the beach for rehearsal  and then have dinner together.  


Marcus and Dan entered their suite and Dan took in a deep breath.


“Darling, you aren’t having second thoughts are you?  I mean this all happened fairly quickly. We didn’t know each other a year ago.”


“Red, I have never been so sure about anything.  I just wonder if I am best for you. You are so much younger than I am and you’re,” he walked over to him and laid his hand on Marcus’ cheek. “I love you so much, I…” 


Marcus reached for him and pulled him close. His mouth was met by Dan’s and his heart sang.  He didn’t know what living was before he kissed Dan the first time. And love? He had never imagined it could be like this.  He began to unbutton Dan’s shirt. He dropped a kiss on Dan’s chest as he opened the shirt. He tugged it out of the waistband and as he undid the last button he pushed the shirt off Dan’s shoulders.  He then opened Dan’s fly and after he pushed the pants and briefs down he shoved Dan backward so he landed on the bed.  


Marcus stripped off his own pants and looked at Dan.  “This is how much I need you. Not just now, always and damn it, you are the best thing that could have ever happened to me.”  Marcus dropped to his knees and began to run his tongue along the valley between Dan’s cheeks and soon he was focusing on Dan’s puckered bud.


“God, Marcus, what are you doing to me?” Marcus began to stroke Dan’s cock and when Marcus moved his mouth to Dan’s cock and inserted his finger inside and stroked Dan’s prostate, Dan moaned deep in his throat as Marcus now skilled mouth brought him more pleasure than he knew was possible. As he sucked first one ball and than the other, Dan cried out fighting for control.  Marcus moved his mouth back on Dan’s cock and after taking the whole thing in his mouth he thrust several times with his fingers and Marcus swallowed all Dan had to offer. When Dan had calmed down, Marcus lubed his cock and then slowly but steadily entered Dan. I could never imagine how good this feels. No woman ever did anything for me and just the thought of you drives me insane.  Don’t ever doubt you are the only man, the only person I ever want to be with.” It was Marcus’ turn to grunt and filled Dan.  



Brian and Justin met Dan and Marcus on the beach at 4:00 along with the officiant.  The wedding was going to be short and sweet with Brian and Justin standing up them. Dan had no family but a couple of his long time agents were coming down.  He had invited Molly and Tyler but under the circumstances they chose to stay home. After the walk through the four men went to dinner. Brian had arranged for a private room at the best restaurant in town. Brian and Justin told stories about Dan in the early days.  They laughed and ate and drank tequila. And as the evening came to a close, they walked back to the hotel along the beach.  


As they neared the hotel Justin said,“You know, you shouldn’t share the room tonight.  You shouldn’t see each other until the wedding tomorrow.” 


“Hell with that,” Brian pulled him close, “If you think we are sleeping in different rooms because of an old wives’ tale you are full of shit.”


“Dan, Marcus, it’s your choice not his.  Don’t listen to his shit. What do you want to do?”


“Dan, I think we should follow tradition, but if I’m not wrong, we have an hour before our wedding day and you and I could…”


“Oh, yes, we could and we will,” Dan pulled Marcus close.  “Brian, looks like we will be bunking together tonight.”


“Dan, are you sure that is smart?  I mean…” Brian questioned. “I mean Marcus and Justin…”


“Like you and Dan haven’t?”  


Dan and Marcus walked on to their room. Over his shoulder, Dan said, “I trust my soon to be husband. You two fight it out and we will see you at Midnight which is an hour and a half from now.”


“We will be there, Dan, and obviously you can trust us.  Marcus loves you not me and for some reason I keep this asshole around.”


“Go fuck yourself, Taylor!”  Dan and Marcus jogged toward the hotel.  


“Fuck me yourself, Coward!”  Brian dove toward him but he had figured he would.  Justin sprinted down the beach with Brian right behind him.


“Coward, am I? We’ll see who’s  a coward when I catch your puny ass and stick my dick as far up your….” Justin tripped and ended up sprawled out in the sand seconds later.  Brian dropped to the sand next to him, “Come here, Sunshine.” Justin moved into his arms.  


“Puny ass?” He brought his lips to Brian’s. After some time Justin separated from him.  “Make love to me, Baby?”


“Are you  sure, Sunshine? I mean sand isn’t going to feel…”


“Make love to me.” Brian pulled his shirt off and undid his pants while Justin undid his. 


“Justin, roll on your stomach and stick that gorgeous ass in the air.” He had turned his T shirt inside out and did his best to make sure there was no sand on his penis and he entered him.  Brian put a hand on either side of Justin’s shoulders and he carefully began to move. Soon Justin arched his back and trembled, clamping down on Brian’s erection sending him over the edge.


“Are you really worried about Marcus and me?”


“Well, it was only a few months ago when you and he…”


“When I was his teacher? I will admit he was an eager pupil but he was doing it for Dan.  You and Dan have slept together several times too. You are obviously attracted to each other.”


“We never did anything you don’t know about and the second he and Marcus were together, Dan was off the market.”


“Baby, you have no worries, none whatsoever.”


“I know but you belong to me.”


“And I always will.  Let’s go shower before the roommate switch.” Justin smiled at his husband, “And being clean is the last thing on my mind.” His hand went down the back of Brian’s pants and a finger intruded his body and stroked his prostate for just a moment.”


“God, how am I going to survive without you for a night.” Brian had instantly come to full attention.


“Come on and I will take care of that for you.” They walked arm in arm back to their suite.


An hour later, Justin met Dan and Marcus in the hallway.  Dan had been told he would be staying in Justin and Brian’s room so he had a garment bag and grooming kit with him.  Justin had the same. Marcus and Dan were both still flushed from a round of love making and share a kiss that took Justin’s breath away.  Justin kissed Dan and chuckled. “Be gentle with him. He is a bit sore.”


Dan leaned forward and softly said, “ He never let me screw him.  You are the only one he has ever wanted, no needed, that way.” 


Justin kissed his cheek. “Marcus is safe with me.”  Dan nodded and entered the door. Justin put his hand on Marcus’ lower back.  “Let’s open a bottle of wine and talk until your nerves calm.”


“You better have several bottles.”  Just as they stepped in the open door, the door across the hall opened again.  Dan stepped out and pulled Marcus into his arms for one more kiss.  


Brian walked out and snagged Justin around the waist.  “We may as well join them.” His mouth descended and both couples continued kissing until they heard a frail voice.


“Excuse me, gentlemen, but I am afraid I need to get past.”  All four of the men looked toward the voice and saw a small elderly woman.


“Oh, we’re sorry,” Brian smiled down at her.  “Our friends here are getting married tomorrow and we are trying to get them to separate rooms until then.”


“Young man, if I’m not mistaken, and I am not, your tongue was down this beautiful man’s throat, too.”  All five of them laughed.


“Well, maybe it is an early anniversary trip for us.”


“And how long have your been married?”


“It will be 11 years in April,” Justin  smiled at her.


“May  this old lady give you a bit of advice?”


Marcus responded, “We will take any advice we can get.”


“Forgive each other for the little things and compared to the depth of your love, most things are little.  I was married 62 years and my husband passed away six months ago. This was one of his favorite places so I am here to remember all those good times.”


“Ma’am, do you have any plans tomorrow afternoon at 4:00?”  Dan spoke for the first time.


“No, I have nothing planned while I am here.”


“I would love it if you would attend our wedding,” he kissed Marcus. “My mother, well, my mother has been out of my life for years and I would love to have you sit next to Marcus’ mom.”


“Oh, I would be so honored.  What are your names?”


“I’m Dan and my beautiful future husband is Marcus.” Both of them gave the small woman a hug. “Our friends here are Brian and Justin.”


“Well, it is my pleasure, gentlemen.  You can call me Anna. Justin, you are Justin Taylor, aren’t you?”


“Yes I am, Anna.”


“Maybe tomorrow we could talk a bit about your work.  I find it amazing and meeting you, I am wondering if we could talk about it sometime.  I am, I was, an art history major and it is rare that I get a chance to meet someone whose work I enjoy so much. Oh, I am sorry.  Just an old woman who rambles.”


“Anna, how would you like to have breakfast with me tomorrow morning, around 8:00? Is that too early?”


“I will see you then, Justin.”  Justin helped with her key card and kissed the old woman on the cheek.


“It’s a date,” he smiled at her and in a stage whisper said, “Don’t tell my husband.”


Each couple shared a quick kiss and separated to their appointed rooms. 


Justin and Anna enjoyed breakfast.  They could have talked for hours but Justin needed to get back to the groom.  They exchanged numbers and Justin assured her he would be in touch with her. She still had contacts at the art school and she hoped he would come speak sometime. They would talk about it again soon.


Justin knocked softly on his suite hoping to get Brian.  When the door opened his heart skipped a beat when he answered,  He had just tumbled out of bed and his hair was still mussed. Their lips met before anything was said and when they separated, Brian said, “How was breakfast?”


“It was really good.  I really like her. I will tell you about it tonight after we have made love.” Justin kissed him again.  I missed you last night. Marcus and I shared a bottle of wine and then we fell asleep.”


“In the same bed? Or did you sleep on the couch?”


“I actually fell asleep with my arms around Marcus.  He is so nervous. Poor guy. I need to get back to him.  Love you, Baby.”


“I love you, Sunshine.” Brian pulled him into his embrace and held him tightly for a few moments.  I’ll take care of this groom. You take care of that one. Oh, and make sure he eats something.” They kissed once more before separating. 



By 3:30, all four men were dressed. The grooms were wearing white button downs with black  cotton trousers while Brian and Justin were wearing the same thing but with gray pants. Judith had arrived around 2:00 so for now she waited with Marcus so Justin went to find Brian and Dan.  They were at the bar and Justin joined them. Brian pulled him close. “You look….” the reply was finished with growling low in his throat. “And you smell amazing.” Brian had to kiss him, cupping his ass he pulled him between his legs and pressed him tightly to the stool and kissed him deeply.


“Will you to stop it!” Dan rasped.   “I am hanging by a thread here and you  two can only stand there and make out?”


“I’ll go and find the officiant.  You two are banned from coming back in here.  There is a room for Marcus to wait in and that’s where we will be until we get the signal.  Justin hugged Dan. “Congratulations, Dan. I know you two are right for each other. Your patience has paid off.” 


“Brian, turn your head because I am going to kiss your husband.”  Dan pulled Justin close and kissed him long and hard. Justin wrapped an arm around his neck.  


After a few more moments, Brian said, “Excuse me but if you don’t let go of my husband, I am going to have to go tell your husband what you are doing.”


“Ok,” Dan stepped back.  “I just needed to find out what Marcus was talking about.”  Justin smiled, patted Dan’s cheek, and walked away. “Kinney, I know you know this but you are a lucky man.”


“Ya, I do know that and you will soon be in the ranks of the very lucky.  We better get going.” As they left the bar they ran into Anna.  


“This is good timing.  Would you young men mind escorting me to the wedding?”


“Our honor young lady,” Brian began to bend to give her a kiss and Dan followed suit.  

 

“Oh, boys, you are doing wonders for this old girl’s heart.”


“Miss Anna, if I was single and slept with women you would be in so much trouble.”  Brian smiled down at her.


“Oh, you sweet talker.  I bet in your day you had more men than you knew what to do with.”


“Trust me, I knew what to do with them!”   Brian led her to a chair under an umbrella while Dan went to find Judith.



Judith watched her grown son fuss with his hair again. “Marc, come sit by me.” Judith patted the couch  next to her and Marcus dropped onto it. “A year ago I was trying to get you to ask our May’s daughter and you kept putting me off. I should have seen it.  I guess I didn’t want to. I was too selfish to know that you weren’t happy.”

“Mom, you have never been selfish,” he put his arms around her.


“Ok, maybe not selfish but as you grew and I gave you space, I should have…”


“Mom, I didn’t want you to see it.  I didn’t want me to see it. Mom, Dan is my one and only love.  Well, there was a very drunken kegger where I kissed a fraternity brother who was openly gay but that is different.”  


“I love him, Marcus.  I do, but are you sure, being your only….”


“Well, Mom.  I am not going to give you details but I, Dan and I had an arrangement one weekend and…”


“You didn’t pick up a stranger, did you?” Judith looked horrified.


“No, Mom,” he smiled gently at her.  “I know this is hard for you to understand but I spent the weekend with a man who was open to teaching me a few things and making me sure this is what I wanted, what was best for me. And I know I am with the person I want to be for the rest of my life.”


Justin’s head popped in the door.  “Marcus, you need to go into the bathroom.  Dan needs a word or two with your mom before he takes her to her seat.  On second thought let’s go get a quick drink at the bar. You look like you could use one. Judith your new son will be here in a moment.”


Marcus actually took Justin’s hand as they walked  out the door.


As Dan walked into the hotel he saw Justin just turning the corner.  It took all of his willpower not to chase after them. Instead he turned and knocked on the door before walking in.   “Hi Judith, I am so glad you could make it.” He walked over and hugged her. “I just want to assure you I love your son and I would give my life for him.”


“I know that, Dan. He didn’t know how to live before meeting you. You have let him become the man he was meant to be.” She looked at him. “May I ask you something?”


“Sure,” Dan looked at her.


“Marcus told me he had a weekend with someone you both trusted.  It was Justin wasn’t it?”


“How did you….”


“I don’t think you would trust my son with anyone but Brian or Justin.  I am glad you let him have his experiences safely.”


Dan was very surprised, “I...um….wasn’t sure if you would appreciate that move.”


“When he told me you were his first I was worried he might wonder later.  If you were his only…”


“Well, I guess I better walk you out.  I am so ready to be married to your son.” They walked out the door.


“And I hope you two plan to give me grandchildren.”  Dan’s mouth dropped open and she laughed. “I am sure you’ve been practicing already.”  Dan escorted her to her chair and kissed her as she sat. “Judith, this is Anna. You can get to know each other later.”  Dan went and stood next to Brian who had just taken his spot. Justin came from the side and stood next to Marcus’ spot and then they started some music.  Marcus started walking down the beach. Just the sight of him made Dan’s knees got weak. He looked stunning and the sun glistening on his skin, made him more handsome than he had ever been before.  Dan had to fight off the impulse to kiss him immediately.  


The officiant began the service.  It was short and sweet. Dan began the vows.


“Marcus, since the day I met you, I knew we were meant for this. It was like my soul came alive at a depth I had never felt before. I know now I could never had been fully happy without you in my life. I love you, Red.”


And then it was Marcus’ turn, surprisingly he wasn’t crying.  With a smile from ear to ear he said, “My Darling Dan, I know what life is since I met you.  I will be by your side as long as you want me. I don’t know what I have done to deserve you but I am so thankful you chose me. I love you, Darling.”


At that moment, Dan wiped the tears from  his cheeks and wrapped his arms around Marcus and brought him tightly against his body. The small gathering cheered and everyone circled the men. Of course, Brian and Justin were the first to embrace them.  As Dan hugged Justin he quickly said, “Judith knows about you and Marcus.” Justin looked at him with wide eyes. “She’s fine with it. Just wanted you to know if she brings it up.”


Marcus and Dan looked at each other and then unbuttoned their shirts, threw them on the sand and then took off their pants before running into the waves and dove under the water.  When they popped up they clung to each other and Brian and Justin stepped closer and kissed. They then turned and walked over to Judith and Anna. Each walking with one of the women to the reception area while Dan and Marcus had a few minutes alone.  The alcohol flowed freely and the small group ate some appetizers while they waited for the couple to arrive. It wasn’t long before they arrived in shorts and had their shirts on with the sleeves rolled up and hanging open.  


Justin felt Brian’s arms wrap around him from behind.  He leaned back against him. “I’m glad I grabbed the shorts for them.  Maybe we should go get more comfortable ourselves.”


Brian’s hand slipped to Justin’s waist.  “Maybe we should go get more comfortable, too.”


“Brian we don’t have time to do what you have in mind.”


“Oh, trust me, we have time for what I am thinking. Hard and fast?”


Justin rubbed against Brian and found he was definitely ready.  “We have 15 minutes until dinner.” Justin said as Brian grabbed his hand.  Over his shoulder Justin told Judith, “We are just going to pull on shorts.”


Brian and Justin nearly ran to their room.  The door was barely shut when their pants were off and Justin grabbed the bar in the room.  Brian rushed in the bedroom and came back with lube. He put some on himself and thrust his lubed finger deep into Justin’s bowels.


“Oh, Baby.  Now!”


Brian entered strong and steady.  He soon was buried deep inside Justin and Justin could barely stand.  The feeling overwhelmed him. He held onto the counter so he wouldn’t collapse. Brian reached for Justin’s cock and bit into his neck and both cried out.  They quickly cleaned themselves up and pulled shorts commando and were out the door in 10 minutes. They walked in and took their seats at the table with Marcus and Dan.


Marcus and Dan glanced at each other and both started laughing.  “Like that new swagger, Justin.” Dan said.


Brian snapped back quietly, “Shut up, asshole,” with a smile on his face.  “Bet you will be doing a hell of a lot more tonight.”


“Oh, there is no doubt about it.” Dan replied.


“I’m hoping we can pull something off here at dinner.” Marcus said.


“I wouldn’t pull it off but I am sure some pulling could happen.”  Justin commented and they all laughed.


When dinner was finished, the grooms had their dance and then as Marcus danced with Judith, Dan extended his hand to Anna and she accepted.  When the song was finished Brian and Justin joined the dance. At one point Justin found himself dancing with Judith. “You look very happy today, Judith.  I might even say content.”


“I am, Justin. I feel bad that I wasn’t tuned into my son a few years ago but I am so glad that Marcus found Dan and then, that you and Brian accepted him into your group, really into your family.”


“We love Marcus.  He has made Dan so happy. Many years ago he thought he had found the right person and his heart was broken so when we knew he was interested in Marcus we were thrilled he was such a special young man.  He has a beautiful soul as well as body.”


“Justin, I also want to thank you for helping him get rid of some of his doubts.”


“It was my pleasure, Judith, and I mean that literally.” Justin realized he was feeling no pain at this point and may have just said too much.


“Let me keep a little of the mystery, Ok?”  Judith smiled. “It looks like you gorgeous husband is free.”


Justin kissed her cheek and walked away.  By 8:00 pm, the party was winding down. Judith and Anna had become fast friends even though Anna was twenty years her senior.  She went to Anna’s room to talk for awhile before she went to bed early. She had a flight out early in the morning. Everyone else had left with plates of cupcakes and bottles of tequila.  


“Well, Dan, you finally gave up  your bachelor’s life,” Brian’s speech was slightly slurred but he wasn’t sloppy drunk.


“You know I really gave up that life years ago.  Once I saw what a good man can do for you, I had to find him and patience paid off.” They were sitting at a small table and Dan’s hand gently massaged Marcus’ crotch and Marcus was obviously aroused.  He was having a hard time sitting still and finally he stood and straddled Dan’s lap and trapped Dan’s face between his hands as he kissed him, grinding his pelvis into Dan’s.


Justin followed suit and was soon on Brian’s lap doing the same thing. Brian’s hands went up the legs of the shorts and he fondled him freely with no briefs on.  It wasn’t long before Dan moved Marcus so they both could stand up. He looked over at the table of gifts and then at Marcus. “We need to grab some ….”


Justin and Brian glanced at them and then stood up, too.  “You have the cash you were given, right?” Brian said.


“Ya, not that I needed it.”


“We will take care of the rest of this stuff.  We have our plane so it isn’t any problem taking it home and there isn’t much anyway.  If you still have that cash when you come home, you can donate it to the organization we are starting in Janna’s memory.  Now go screw your brains…” 


Justin interrupted his husband.  “Go make love as a married couple for the first time and enjoy your honeymoon.” Justin brushed a kiss on Marcus and then Dan’s cheek.  Have a great time. Get out of your cabin a couple times.”


“Thanks, Justin.” Dan and Marcus said at the same time.


Brian looked at Dan and Marcus, “We will see you in ten days.” Brian hugged Dan, “We’ve come a long way my friend.  Have a great time.” With that Dan and Marcus were gone.


As Justin collected the items on the table, Brian moved his hand inside Justin’s pants.  “Come on, Brian. We just need to take these to our room. You act like we haven’t had sex in weeks instead of a three hours. Give me room to breath.”


“Is it your time of the month or something?” Brian stepped back.  “I’ll see you later.” He left the party room while Justin grabbed the last few items.  By the time he got in the hall Brian was nowhere to be seen. Justin smiled to himself and went up to their suite.


“Brian, you can be such….” Brian wasn’t in the suite.  Justin stripped and sat on the sofa and waited. He should be coming in through the door any minute.  He shut his eyes for a couple minutes.


Justin woke up at 10:00 pm. “Damn! Where the hell is he.”   Justin dressed and walked headed to the bar. Maybe he just started drinking and lost track of time.  It wouldn’t be the first time he had done that. He talked to the bartender and he said he hadn’t been in there.


Justin went to the front desk and the concierge said he thought he had seen him go out the front door around 8:30.  “I told him he shouldn’t go out alone and he said he was only walking around the building and he was heading up to bed.”


“Will you have security walk around the building, please.  This isn’t like my husband at all.” Justin wanted to call Dan but he was on his honeymoon, even if it was in the same building.  Justin paced back and forth in the lobby for several minutes as reports came in from several guards. The police were called and an officer arrived.  By now, Justin was getting worried. Twenty years ago he wouldn’t have thought twice about it but now...Brian didn’t do that stuff anymore. Finally, Justin told the front desk staff he would be out looking on the beach.


By midnight, Justin was frantic.  He had covered the beach by the hotel but moved further away.  He along with several others were calling Brian’s name. By 2:00, Justin was in full panic mode.  He was in the lobby when the front desk phone rang and the manager called him over, “Mr. Taylor Kinney?  That was the police. They found a man fitting your husband’s description. He is being taken to the local hospital.”


“Oh, god, how bad is he hurt?” Where is the hospital? I need to go…”


“I have already called for the hotel car.  It should be here in less than five minutes.”


“What did they say? Oh, Brian!”  


The car arrived in minutes and Justin arrived at the hospital minutes after the ambulance.  He was told to wait in a waiting room. After 30 minutes, Justin was beside himself. He went to the desk, “I need to know how Mr. Kinney is right now.  I am not going to wait any longer. I insist on talking to the doctor. Where is he”


“He is a she and if you turn around I will talk to you,”  a young woman in a white coat said.


Justin turned with worry written across his face.  “What happened to Brian? Is he …. God, don’t tell me he’s….”


“He is not dead, however, he is unconscious.  It appears he was mugged and hit quite viciously on the head.  We have run tests and we can’t find any real damage. We had a hard time getting an IV into his veins.  Is he a recovering drug addict? I wouldn’t ask but with a head injury….”

“No, chemo blew his veins.”


“Oh, that explains a couple other questions I had.  How long ago was the cancer?”


“The first time or the second?”  Justin snapped.


“Oh,” the young doctor started to say more but Justin interrupted.”


“I apologize but I need to see my husband, now!”  A nurse led him to Brian’s room.

 

Justin dropped into the chair beside the bed and took his hand.  “Oh, Baby, I’m so scared. Please wake up.”

Chapter 23 by Simply written

Chapter 23


Justin sat by Brian’s bed, holding his hand with tears running down his cheek.  He fought with every ounce of self control not to call Dan and Marcus. He knew they would cancel their honeymoon if he did.  A police officer stopped by and suggested he cancel credit cards and deactivate the telephone. When he was sure Ted would be awake he called him.


“Hey, Justin, what are you doing up so early? I thought you were spending the weekend in paradise.”


“Ted, Brian…” just saying his name made Justin’s voice crack.


“Justin, what is it?”  Ted got very serious, very quickly.


“Brian was mugged.  I don’t know why they call it that.  He was attacked. He was beaten. He is unconscious in the hospital.”


“Oh, Justin.” Ted’s voice softened trying to comfort his old friend through the phone line.  “What do you need?”


“Can you cancel his Black AmEx card?  I think that was the only one he had with him.  No, that’s not true. He has his Mastercard with him, too.  Can you cancel them and call the cell phone company and have them disconnect his phone.  The police won’t look for them. They don’t think it is important …. he’s important …. I’m so scared, Ted.”  Tears were obvious on his voice.


“Sunshine,” Ted used Brian’s term of endearment with a soft voice. “I will take care of it.  I will call you back in an hour or two. I’ll call our security, making sure they don’t tell Dan, and have them check into it.  Do you want me to fly out there?”


“No, Ted, thank you.  If he doesn’t wake up soon, I will have him flown to San Francisco.  The doctor seems very competent and she says there is no sign of anything serious. Maybe he is just sleeping off his drunk.  We had been drinking quite a bit at the reception. Ted, I don’t know what we would do without you.”


“Justin, we love both of you.  You are family.”


Ten minutes later Justin’s phone buzzed.  He stepped out when he saw it was Tyler on the line.  “Hey, Tyler, it’s kind of early…”


“Give me an update on Brian.  Has he regained consciousness?”


“How did you know….”


“Ted contacted the agency.  Don’t worry I didn’t contact Dan.”


“Brian?”


“He is still out.  I am really worried.”


“I have already contacted his doctor here.  He said it would be better if he didn’t travel so he said to see what happens in the near future.  Also, I Brian’s phone has been disconnected but we are still able to track its use because of a chip we had put into it.”


“Thanks, Tyler. I better get back into his room.”


“Call if there is any change.”



After his talk with Tyler for some reason he felt a little better.  He crawled into bed next to Brian and kissed him before lying down next to him and he fell asleep.  



Justin’s dream was so vivid.  Brian’s hand was around his cock and  gently stroking. Next he felt Brian’s lips on his.  In reflex, Justin wrapped an arm around him and as Brian’s hand moved faster Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “BRIAN!”


“Where the hell am I? How did I get here?”


“Oh, Baby,”  tears flowed as he kissed Brian several times.  “What do you remember?”


“I remember you playing games with me so I thought I would walk around the hotel and take in some ocean breeze and then I was going to make mad, passionate love to you.  I walked out the front door and around the side of the building and then everything went black until now. My head is killing me and, if I didn’t know better I have been drugged.”


As he talked, Brian continued to rub Justin’s dick and now he was on the verge of cumming.  “Cum, Sunshine, cum hard for me now.”


Justin shouted as he climaxed in Brian’s hand.  “You scared the hell out of me and just because I was playing sex games.”  Justin, filled with emotion, kissed him deeply. “I will be right back. I am going to find the doctor.”  He rushed out of the room and within minutes the doctor was checking him out. Justin quickly called Tyler and let him know Brian was awake and asked him to call Ted and let him know.  He then rushed back into the room.


“I think,” the doctor was saying,”you were knocked out first and then given a drug to keep you asleep for several hours. Luckily, you have a hard head and there is no concussion.   I will have them bring you some food and if you keep it down and your headache subsides you should be able to leave in a few hours. You should be able to fly tomorrow.”  


“Thank you, doctor.  I can’t thank you….” Justin stopped as his phone buzzed, “Excuse me, I should answer this.” He saw who the call was from and was confused.  


“Hello, Sunshine.  I am guessing Brian has woken up by now.”  The call was coming from Brian’s number.


“Who is this?  How did you get this phone?”


“Well, Sunshine, your husband and I met last night.  He is very handsome. Tell him we will meet again, soon.”  The line went dead.


Justin quickly called Tyler back and told him about the phone call. “I am not sure this was a random mugging.  I wonder if someone was watching him or us. Or if it was randum, he somehow figured out how wealthy Brian was and now….”


“I will get your phone numbers changed hopefully by the end of the day.  “Have you called Gus and Shelby?” Tyler questioned.


“I will call them as soon as I get back in Brian’s room. I am not telling Brian about this just yet.”


“That sounds smart.  I will start checking. Don’t hesitate to call if something, anything comes us.”


“Thanks, Tyler.”



Two hours later Brian was leaning on Justin as they walked from the car to the hotel.  They had talked to their kids and assured them Brian was fine but they were coming home a day late.  They had white washed it when Brinn was on the phone and then went into a few more details with Gus. Justin was still keeping the phone call a secret.


The doctor had given him a strong painkiller for the drug effect and by the time they got to their room, Brian was undressing and pulling at Justin’s shirt.  “We have some make up sex that has waited far too long.”


“I am more interested in having sex because my husband is going to be fine.”


“I don’t care why we have it as long as we do!”  Brian swayed and fell onto the bed with Justin in his arms.


An hour later they both lay spent and happy in each other’s arms, legs entwined. “Brian, did anyone know you were coming down here?  To the wedding I mean.”


“That is an odd question.  I mean I probably have 50 employees that know I’m somewhere.  Maybe 20 that know I am in Mexico and probably two or three that know I am at this resort, Ted being one of them. Why are you asking?”


“Well, Tyler was asking as head of security while Dan is on his honeymoon.  He is checking that this couldn’t have been a planned hit.”


“What kind of hit?  They got less than $50 and my cell phone which you said has already been disconnected but….the fact that he or they drugged you is what is throwing him.”


“Well, considering the buzz the painkiller is giving me it might have been worth it.”  He moved down Justin’s body and began to feist.


It was good to get home the next day.  Brian was told to take it easy this week so he was going to work out of the home office.  Tyler came out to see him and questioned Brian again about the attack. When Justin brought them coffee, Tyler said, “Justin, you haven’t gotten anymore calls, right?”


Justin quickly looked at Brian and then at Tyler, “No, Baby, there was a phone call about the time you woke up.  I think they were just pranking since they had your phone and called your first saved number. He acted like he knew me, calling me Sunshine but it was just part of a thief’s warped sense of humor”


“You’re likely right, Justin, but if he does call again make sure you let me know.”


“I will, here’s your coffee.  I need to go to Gus and Shelby’s.  I want to see what Brinn painted while we were gone and start planning the rest of the room.” He walked over and gave Brian a lingering kiss.  Call me when you are done with work for the day and I will finish where that just left off.”


“Sunshine, I love you.”


“Love you, too, Baby.  Tyler, if there is anything else you want to talk to me about, give me a call.” He kissed Tyler’s cheek, “You know if you hadn’t been set on my sister I might have left this old goat for you, you beautiful man.”  He winked at Brian and left.


“You know he does that just because he knows it makes me nervous.”


“Yep, I do.  If he was serious, I would have had to throw you out of town a long time ago.  I could have you know.”


“Kinney, you could  do pretty much anything, I think.  I know Justin is blowing that phone call off but we have some concerns about it. With your permission we want to track all the calls on your network, in and out.”


“Of course.  Hopefully it is to prove you wrong.  I avoid telling Sunshine about all the security threats I get.  I know they are just crap 99% of the time but I do know that someday it could be a real threat. “


“I will let you know if anything comes up. I  better head home. Molly has been acting a little odd the last few days.  This morning I told her we were low on shampoo and she started crying. Maybe she is a little stressed with the new businesses and with the Janna thing.”


“Speaking of Janna, did you call Pelican Bay?”


“I did.  They said it would be at least three months before we would be allowed to see ‘it’.  But we are now on the list. Have you made any progress on the foundation you were talking about starting?”


“As much as he doesn’t deserve to be called human his name is Frank Gentry.  We need to use it when we go to the prison. As for Janna’s Hope, that’s what I have been calling it, I have started the ground work for it. The name may change yet.  I hope to have it ready to go in the fall which will be perfect timing for Shelby and Becca to start working on it. Becca is excited about being home with the twins and Shelby will have her little girl by then….” Brian paused and looked at Tyler, “Could Molly be pregnant?  I mean I am guessing you two screw like rabbits but do you think it is likely?”


“Damn, I hadn’t thought about that. I gotta go,” and Tyler was gone.  



Tyler rushed home and into Wine & Design.  “Molly, where are you?” He entered the store and found Molly with some customers.  “Oh, I’m sorry.” He picked Paul up out of the play area and took him upstairs and paced for the next half hour until Paul had fallen asleep and Molly came up to the apartment.


“Do you mind telling me what was so important downstairs?  You don’t usually come in like that.”


Tyler took Molly into his arms, “Molly, are you pregnant? This morning you were very emotional and, well, you haven’t told me it’s that time of the month for a while.  And the other night, and I’m not complaining, you couldn’t get enough. You totally wore me out.”


Molly dropped on the stool by the counter.  “I hadn’t even thought about it. Things have been so up in the air but I had my period the week of Christmas.  I remember because I let you…”


“Yes, we had anal sex as part of my present. That means you could be almost two months along.”


“More like six weeks but ya, I could be. I need to go to the store anyway.  If you can stay here with Paul, I will go get a pregnancy test.” Now it was Tyler’s turn to sit down.  “Tyler are you ready for this. I know we talked about children but that was before…”


“I have to admit, this will take some processing, but Molly our child, yours and mine.  Not that I don’t love Paul with all my heart but for you and me to have made a child ….” He pulled her off the stool and pressed his face in her midriff.  “I could do it right this time.” He unbuttoned her blouse as his head moved upward. He unlatched her front closing bra and took each of her breasts, one at a time,  He yanked up her skirt and undid his fly. Pushing her thong to the side, Tyler pulled her close. “God, Taylor,” he turned her around and entered her vagina from behind. Slowly, he moved in and out and after a slight adjustment, he knew he had found the right spot. Molly began to moan.  


“”Oh, Tyler, GOD!  That’s the, OH, I……” Molly screamed as she lost total control.  She had never orgasmed so hard in her life and it seemed to go on and on, wave after wave.  She held onto the counter’s edge as Tyler continued to thrust over and over until he, too, climaxed, causing Molly to cry out again.  She turned and clung to him. “I want your child. I want it so badly.”  


He held her close and softly said, “This will be a girl. I know it will be a girl. “ 



The next three months flew by.  Brinn passed the tests required to be considered for college in the fall.  It was to be a very special college but she was accepted to the school on the East coast that worked only with prodigies.  Everyone was thrilled with the news of Tyler and Molly’s baby. She was due on Gus and Paul’s birthday. Tyler and Brian were still waiting to hear if they would be able to visit Pelican Bay Prison.  Brian was starting to wonder if it was the best thing for Tyler to do. He had done some therapy and seemed to have made his own peace with it.


Dan and Marcus had moved into the house Gus had built for them.   Gus would finish his office before the baby came and then he planned to take a month off to be home with Shelby and the baby.  Justin had worked many hours in the nursery and had painted 6 paintings on the walls. The one Brinn had painted was nearly finished but Justin  was told he had to finish before Brinn could complete it.  


Justin had made the last preparations for his tour so he could spend most of his time with Brinn and the new grandbaby this summer.  He still worried about Brian. He had received three more messages since Mexico. All three of them called him Sunshine and said Brian would be his soon.  There were no threats on him personally, just that he would lose Brian. He had passed the information onto Tyler and Dan but they all decided it was probably just a crazy who was infatuated with Brian.  They had checked out Tina thoroughly and it didn’t appear that she was connected in any way. Brian had gotten a good start on the non-profit he was starting. They decided it would become public the first of the year giving them six months to get everything set up.  Becca and Shelby had the outline set up so they could focus starting in September.


Gus had started the plans for the Inn Tony and John would manage.  Shelby and Gus had discussed it and were talking about moving to the site and living in the lighthouse for a while.  Gus would need to be close to the site and rather than live apart during the week they were looking into the possibility of just staying there.  



Gus had made many trips up there already and today he had made the last one before the baby came.  He hoped they had a few weeks yet but he wanted to stay close to home and, of course, he wanted to be here to get the office for Dan finished.  He arrived home at 6:30 to find Shelby sitting on a stool in the kitchen crying. “Shelly, what is it? What’s wrong?”


“Oh, Gus….I….I can’t see my feet anymore!” she wailed.  “My shoes don’t fit. My tits are so big they get in the way when I move and...and….you were gone all day and didn’t kiss me goodbye.  And now you are home ready for dinner and I didn’t make anything,” Shelby was sobbing now. 


Gus took her in his arms. “Oh, Shelly, sweetheart,” he kissed her.”


“I am so fat and ugly.  How can you even want to touch me?  All I do is cry and eat and pee.”


“Trust me, I want to do a lot more than touch you.  The midwife said we could still have sex, right?”


“Yes, but you can’t really want to touch me like that now.  I know you love me but there is nothing sexy about me.”  


Gus took her hand and pressed it to his crotch, “My cock has something else to say about that. Let’s go upstairs.  I’ll get dinner for us later and bring it up here so you don’t have to take the steps again.” Gus supported her as they walked upstairs.  Gus pulled her pants down before she sat and then he pulled them off her feet. He sat on the floor by her feet crossing his legs and one at a time he took one of her feet and began massaging it. He ran his thumb up and down the arch making her cry out in both pain and pleasure.  He then did the same with the second foot. He then massaged both calves and finally stood and pulled off her top and undid her bra. She sighed as she laid down.  


Gus got on the bed and buried his face in her breasts.  As he brought his mouth to a nipple she whimpered. As he sucked he realized she was producing milk. The feeling of it made her nearly  cum. He switched to the other breast and drank more. He moved one of his hands between her legs and he could feel her pulsing already. 


“Shelby, I want to make love to you so badly but I think I am going to need your help.  What would be more comfortable, if you got on your knees or if you straddle me.”


Gus helped her roll over and he propped pillows under her belly for added support.   She offered herself to him. He first brought his mouth to her wet slit and ran his tongue over it one of his hands was on the side of her belly and he was sure he felt the baby move as he did it.  He tried it again and again he felt motion under his hand. “I think this tickles her.” He did it several more times, until Shelby was ready to climax so he gently slid into her. She was looser now as her pelvis had spread over the months.  He moved his hand from her belly to her clit and as he ran it between his thumb and forefinger. As he moved in and out and rubbed her clit, she cried out. Her whole body trembled as he filled her. Shelby rolled onto her side and Gus spooned with her.


Gus reached around her and again began playing with her tit.  “May I drink more?” 


“As long as you feed me pretty soon.  I will need nourishment soon.”


Gus wasn’t sure why but this turned him on. He was amazed her body could produce life and nourishment. He suckled a little longer while his fingers were deep inside her. When she came again, she said, “God, I love you Gus Kinney.”


“I love you, too, Shelly.”


“Just so you know, I plan to have you for dessert but I do think I need some dinner.  I am very hungry after that workout.”


He kissed her, “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”  He did a quick washup in the bathroom and grabbed a towel that he wrapped around his waist. He went to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator and  then in the freezer. Frozen pizza it was. He threw on some extra cheese and set the timer while the pizza baked. When he walked in he thought Shelby was in an odd position on the bed.


“I hoped you would come up while dinner baked.  Pizza, right? Come here and lay on your side facing me.  Put your head on the pillows.”


It was now obvious what she had planned.  With little adjustment she took his cock in her mouth.  He sighed. It had been a while since they had had a long  sex session and he was going to enjoy every minute of it.  With her talented mouth it didn’t take long for him to cum deep in her throat and she swallowed it.  He then moved to kiss her. Putting his hand on her belly, he smiled at their daughter’s activity.

“I better get our dinner.”


“After we eat I might be ready for more.”


“Is it going to be like this for the next 6 weeks? If so I could stay home every day.”


“Now I could like that.  Can you believe it is June?  July 15 will be here in a heartbeat.”  His timer went off. “I will be right back.”  


As he walked out the door Shelby called out, “And it is 5 weeks until my due date.”



Molly and Paul came for a visit.  While Paul played in front of them, the women caught up.  Molly was showing now. “I am so glad you came!” Shelby said for the second time. ”I just can barely move anymore.”


“I remember that feeling.  I am sure I will have the same thing this fall.”


“Molly, what was your sex drive like when you were about to have Paul?”


“Molly, I didn’t know what  sex drive was until I met Tyler.  Why?”


“I can’t get enough of him and Gus can’t get enough.  How can he think this body is sexy?”


“Shelby he loves you not just your body but many guys like pregnant women.”


“Right now he loves my tits and the feel of that right now gets me so hot!”


“Sounds like you are going to have an active few weeks.”


“Oh, I hope so.  Just thinking about it….”  she laughed. Shelby then got serious, “How is Tyler doing? It has to be hard for him. I mean I am sure he is thrilled but…”


“He is excited but he scared me sometimes.  Not that he would ever threaten me or Paul but he gets a look in his eye. He usually goes for a run or to the gym.  One time I came into the apartment unexpectedly and he was sobbing which I guess isn’t unusual but it just isn’t Tyler.  I just ache for him.”


“Mama, play.”  Paul had walked over and handed her a toy.


Shelby giggled, “I think this little one likes Paul’s voice.  She got very excited just now. In fact…” her face got very serious and her hand grabbed her stomach. “Whoa! That doesn’t feel normal.” She pulled Molly’s hand over to her stomach.  Her stomach muscles were contracting. Molly could feel it.


“Shelby, relax and take a couple deep breaths.  I seem to remember something like that a few weeks before I had Paul.  You lay down and I will get some dinner started for you and Gus. I am guessing you will be fine in a few minutes but I am not leaving until I know you are.  Call your midwife just for some peace of mind. Molly called Brinn and asked if she would like to take Paul for a walk and she was there in a few minutes. Molly heard Shelby talking to someone as Brinn left with Paul in a stroller and Molly said she would meet her at the main house in about 30 minutes.


As Molly walked toward the living room, Shelby came into the kitchen.  She was smiling. “Obviously, your midwife wasn’t worried?”


“No she said it was totally normal and it has been over a half hour and I feel fine now.  In fact if Gus walked through that door right now, I would...why am I so horny all the time?”


“Well, besides the fact that my nephew is a beautiful, dare I say, sexy man, your daughter is causing your hormones to go crazy and sometimes they say the baby might be pressing against one of the erogenous zones.”

“Molly, I love you but right now you don’t have the parts I want unless, of course, you want to taste breast milk.”


“Gee, as tempting as that is….” both women laughed.  “Do you want me to trick Gus into coming home early?”


“No!  As much as I want him I can’t understand why he could even look at me. “


“He’s a man.  Your body is as womanly as it can get.  My ex, who scheduled sex on our calendar, told me I smelled sexy when I was pregnant, whatever that means.”


“Molly, your ex must have been a total ass.  You are a beautiful woman who is very sexy.” Shelby reached out and stroked Molly’s cheek.  In my early days of sex, I would have been all over you.” Shelby laughed at Molly’s shocked look.  “You don’t have to worry, I have no intention of jumping you. My girl days are over.”


Molly was quiet for a couple minutes, “I was such a goodie goodie.  I don’t know why. I think I was worried if I stirred up anything something would happen.  When Justin came out our parents divorced. That was best for both of them but I guess I was worried if I caused trouble something else would happen. And in some ways it did.  I left him and my dad died. Don’t worry I know I had nothing to do with that but I guess I am wishing he could know my kids. He wouldn’t have been fond of Tyler. Not because he is black but because he isn’t a 9 to 5 business man that could talk numbers with him.”


“Well, then maybe it is a good thing he isn’t here because you and Tyler were made for each other.”


“Ya, and now we made this little one.”  She cradled her own little bump. “I am so excited for our kids to play together.  Tyler is sure we are having a girl. I hope he’s right. I better get going. Paul is probably getting hungry and Brinn doesn’t need to deal with the little monster,” she laughed.  “I love that boy but I know my heart has lots of room for this one too.”


Shelby walked Molly outside.  She loved living in the mountains.  It never got so hot and stifling like it could farther south.   She waved as Molly pulled away.  



Justin picked Paul up, “When did you get so big, Paul?  I guess that’s a good thing since you are going to have a baby brother or sister in the fall.”  Paul started jabbering to Justin like he was telling his uncle some important information. As he talked, Justin gave him some crackers.  He still chatted between bites.


“Hey, big brother.  I didn’t mean for you to get stuck with this Paul.”


“I love time with him, you know that. How are you feeling?”


“I’m great.  Everything is great except maybe Tyler. He is still struggling a little.  Has Brian heard anything more about the visit to the prison? I can’t decide if  that would help or make it worse. I wonder if he has any family, this Frank Gentry guy.  Maybe they should go talk to them instead. Maybe he could get some answers that way.”


“Molly, I think that is a good idea.  I think that is better than going to talk to him.  Dan and Marcus are coming to dinner tonight. I will talk to Brian and Dan about it. I don’t like the thought of Brian going there either.  I just don’t think he would be rational. Now, how is that new niece or nephew doing.” Justin placed his hand on her baby bump.”


“We are doing fine. I have never been so happy in my life.  If it wasn’t for Janna, life would be perfect. Oh, Justin, I need to go but if Gus doesn’t get home soon, maybe you or Brinn should check on Shelby.  She had a cramp, I think they call them Braxton Hix. She rested a few minutes and seemed fine when I left but I wouldn’t want her to be alone TOO long.”


“I remember Tina having those. Shit, Tina is coming this weekend.  Brian says we have to tell her about Brinn going away to school in the fall and I am not looking forward to it. She is going to blow a gasket.” Paul started fussing,  “I don’t mean to keep you. I will see you soon.” Justin kissed Molly’s cheek and then Paul’s. “I will let you know what Dan and Brian say about meeting his family.”



Justin gave Gus a quick call, casually asking if he would be home on time.  He said he was leaving for home right then. He put dinner in a low oven and went to find Brian.  Brinn was with Chantel for the night so it was going to just be the guys tonight. But for the next hour it was just him and Brian.  He texted Brian in the home office. It said, ‘Come to the bedroom, Hurry!’


Brian rushed through the door.  “Is something wrong? Are you alright, Sunshine?” He stopped talking when he saw Justin stretched out on the big bed. He had on a jock strap but nothing else.  It was barely containing his growing cock. 


“Did you shave today?” he asked Brian who looked quizzically at him.  “I need to feel your stubble.” Brian climbed onto the bed and moved between Justin’s legs.  He drug his cheek from Justin’s knee up to his now throbbing dick and back down the other leg.  Justin reached down and drug Brian’s shirt off over his head. Brian pulled off the jock strap and he licked the tip several times as he squirmed out of his own pants and briefs. The next hour they made love. There was nothing rushed or frantic, just slow caresses and gentle kisses.  When they both had found satisfaction they laid together enjoying the feel of each other’s bodies.  


“I love you, Baby.” Justin rolled over so he lay partially on top of Brian.

“I love you, too, Sunshine.  Does this afternoon delight have anything to do with Tina coming this weekend?”


“Only the part that she turns me off to sex completely.  I know we have to let Brinn see her but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.”


“She needs to know and she is going to have to deal with it. But right now,” Brian rolled so he was on top of Justin.  “We better shower before the newlyweds get here.  


Marcus and Dan were more in love than ever.  Dan was still upset that Justin hadn’t called him the night of their wedding but everything turned out fine.   Now as they sat and ate dinner Justin brought up his conversation with Molly, “Dan, how much do you know about Gentry?  Does he have anyone he was close to?”


“Why are you asking, Justin?”


“Molly was thinking it might be good for Tyler to talk to someone from his family rather than talk to him.  He needs answers. Answers that Gentry himself would never be honest about. Is there anyone in his history that might be honest?”


“I think that is a good idea,” Dan said.  “I have never liked the idea of you two going to the prison.  I think it would just rip Tyler up and, Brian, every time you mention it there is a look in your eyes I don’t like. You would learn a lot more from someone else.”


“Is anyone in that file trustworthy enough to get truthful answers?” Brian sneared.


“Actually, I think there is.  Gentry has a sister. She separated herself from her family but through other family members she knew what went on.  I will contact her tomorrow. Brian, would you be willing to go with Tyler? You know it would be much more productive than going to the prison.”


“As much as I want to kill that bastard, you’re right.  Tyler needs answers and he will get them back in North Carolina.”


They had finished dinner so they moved out on the veranda with a large bottle of wine.  “Now,” Justin curled himself against Brian, “Tell us details about the honeymoon.”


Marcus stood up, “I’ll be right back.  We have a little something for you. I left it in the car.”  Moments later he came back and handed a bag to Justin.  


Brian grabbed it from him. “He said it was for both of us.” 


Justin’s hand slid between his legs and began to tighten, “Yes, he did say US.”


“Sunshine, why don’t you open the bag,” Brian said with a faked high voice.  


Justin kissed him and took the bag back and looked at Marcus, “Remember, that is a very effective technique for many things.”


Marcus smiled and set his hand on Dan’s crotch and began rubbing, “I have become very, very fond of this.”  He looked into Dan’s eyes and laid that hand on Dan’s cheek, “And of you.” Dan kissed him and his hand slid into Marcus’ lap in response.


Brian looked at Justin, “We may as well look at our gift.”  Justin held the bag open letting Brian pull out the gift. In it were two strings of glass beads.  It was a long string of them. The strands were different sizes but all the balls on the string were the same size from beginning to end with a large stop at the end.


Marcus and Dan had stopped kissing and Marcus spoke, “We walked into a little sex shop on one of our island stops.  I know I am fairly naive but there were some really kinky stuff in there but these were not only beautiful but they is very, um, effective.  They aren’t huge although you will notice them going in but they are just big enough for you to feel them moving….” Marcus flushed.


Dan smiled, “As you can see Marcus really likes them.  I do, to. actually. I think you will enjoy them, too. And you can use them at the same time.”


“You know what is the best thing about our friendship is?” Marcus said as he downed his glass of wine.


“What might that be, Red?” Dan pulled him closer.


“We don’t have to be shy around each other.”  Before anyone realized it Marcus had unzipped Dan’s pants and brought his mouth down and had his cock in his mouth before anyone realized what he was doing.”


“Oh, god, Red!” Dan grabbed the armrest with one hand and put the other one on Marcus’ waist.


Justin and Brian looked at Dan’s face and then at each other.  Justin straddled Brian and began to rock creating friction between their clothes and their cocks.  Soon Dan covered his mouth as he filled Marcus mouth with cum.


“I knew you fit in with the crowd on day one, Marcus,” Brian said as Justin sat back on the seat next to Brian.


“I think we are waiting until we can use our gifts.” Justin said, smiling at Brian.


The four men talked  and kissed and touched until late into the evening.



When Gus had arrived home, the house smelled amazing.  Shelby met him as he walked in and started kissing him.  He was surprised she was wearing a casual skirt instead of sweats.  “Well, hello to you, too. What’s the occasion for the skirt?”


“The occasion is I have nothing on under it and I plan on lying on that table right there while you make love to me any way you possibly can. I figure if I am up there you can stand and our daughter won’t be in the way.”


As she talked she backed Gus across the room.  She had planned it out. There were pillows and a blanket already on the table. Gus boosted her and pulled her top off.  For a few moments he sat on a chair and enjoyed the taste and feel of her breasts. He knew he was bringing her to a maddening height and soon she was crying for him to fuck her.  


“Darling, are you going to use that language in front of our daughter?”


“I will if her father makes me wait!”


Gus helped her lay down and made sure she was comfortable.  He propped her feet up on the edge of the table and then he surprised her by very carefully entering her anus while he inserted his fingers in her vagina. Shelby instantly climaxed and by the time Gus reached his peak, she came again. Gus helped her calm down before he moved far.


“If that was the first course, I can’t wait for the main course,” Gus laughed as he helped her sit up. “Let me help you clean up,” he began licking her slit, tasting her juices.  “You are so amazing. I mean this bump will be in our arms in about a month. I love her so much already, almost as much as I love her mother.” He helped her sit up and kissed her.  He picked up her shirt but before putting it on he suckled her again for a few moments. “I may have to teach this little one how to share very quickly. You taste so amazing.”


“Oooh,” Shelby cried out, grabbing her stomach.


“Shelly, what is it? What’s wrong?”


“Don’t worry.  I talked to the midwife earlier.  I have had a few of these today. They are fake contractions. I just need to lay down and relax for a few minutes.” He helped her put on her shirt. “Why don’t you go take a quick shower and I will stretch out on the couch and by the time you come back down, I’ll be fine.” Gus picked her off the table and laid her down on the sofa in the living room.


“Ok, I will be back down in a few minutes and then I will get dinner.”


Fifteen minutes later Gus was in the kitchen getting dinner on a tray and carried it to the living room. “You better?”


“I am.  I feel fine again.  What are we going to do this weekend?  I can’t believe it is already going to be July tomorrow and Monday will be the 4th.  Have you heard the plans for the family?”


“I am sure we will grill sometime in the afternoon but I heard that Dan and Marcus planned a big fireworks show as a wedding reception sort of.  All their friends locally are going to their place. That’s why I have been working to get it all done. I am going to have to go over there for a few hours tomorrow but then I should be done.  Basically, a small crew is coming up just to clean up. I think I should be done by noon.” 


“How many times do you think we can have sex in two and a half days?”


“Oh, Shelby, I love that you want to be so physical but are you sure it is still safe?”

“Yes, I talked to the midwife today.  She said if I am comfortable it is fine and I also asked if it was OK for you to keep drinking my milk.  She said it was fine as long as I don’t get tired from making it and you aren’t drinking that much.”


They had finished eating and now Shelby was curled up on the sofa leaning against him as he rubbed one of her breasts gently.  “Gus, you need to stop that or we are going to go another round right here on the sofa.”  


Gus wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.  “So are we sure of the name?”


“I think so, unless you are having second thoughts about the middle name.”


“No, there are too many women in our lives to pick one for a middle name.  I think we could have Brinn come over and finish her painting with the name in it this weekend.”


“Hopefully she can come in the morning.  Her mom comes into town tomorrow afternoon. How is your dad?  He never takes these weekends well.”


“Marcus and Dan were going there for dinner tonight.  That will help keep his mind off of it. I am glad that one of Dan’s female employees is going to go with them so neither Dad or Pops have to go.  They will be together from 1:00 until 9:00 tomorrow and then Sunday they have 9:00 until 5:00. That is what the agreement says, 16 hours one weekend quarterly.  I have to admit I do have some fond memories of Tina. I remember when she was as big as you were with Brinn. She was always horny, too.” He kissed Shelby. “I think it is time for us to go to bed.  Maybe I should check out our daughter’s escape hatch once more tonight.


Shelby giggle at that and reached up for Gus to help her up.  “That sounds like a very good idea.”



Justin and Brian had said goodnight to Dan and Marcus and said they would see them Monday. They cleaned up the kitchen and Brian could see Justin starting to shut down.  He expected it. It happened every time Tina was coming. He tried to distract him. “Sunshine, I think we have done enough in here. We can finish it in the morning.”


“You go ahead to bed.  I want to finish this.”


Brian put his arms around him from behind and began kissing his neck.  “I thought we could play with our new toys.”


“I’m not in the mood tonight.  Maybe I will just sleep in Brinn’s room.  I wish I wouldn’t have said she could stay overnight tonight.”


“Justin, she will be fine and you don’t need to spend any time with Tina.”


“But if we’re not there who will stop Tina from….”


“The agent knows what topics are off limits and she knows they are never to be alone.  Brinn knows she must go along to the restroom if the agent needs to use it. We have covered everything and our attorney talked to Tina again just this week.”  They were face to face now.


“I think I will go with them, at least….”


“No, you won’t.” Brian said sharply, taking him by his upper arms.  “It will just get Tina pissed and it will become a battle.”


Justin shook Brian’s hands loose and picked up his glass of bourbon.  Brian wasn’t sure if this was his third of fourth. “Don’t you tell me what I can and can’t do with MY daughter.”


Brian took that like a physical blow and stumbled backward.  “Maybe you should sleep in YOUR daughter’s room.”


Brian left the kitchen and locked the bedroom door behind him. He had to stay angry or it would hurt too much.  He knew Justin didn’t mean it but that didn’t make it any easier.


Justin walked into Brinn’s room and promptly passed out on her bed.  It was around 4:00 when Justin woke up. For a moment he forgot where he was and then several memories popped into his head.  He went to the kitchen and got some water. He sat by the counter and drank it. Had he really said Brian wasn’t Brinn’s father? He physically felt pain shoot through him. Fuck!  He needed Brian but he doubted Brian wanted him right now. He made a pot of coffee and poured it into a carafe and then went out to the studio.   


Brian woke up around 7:00 and reached for Justin before remembering he wasn’t there.  The pain of Justin’s words ran through him again. He knew Justin was just scared. He had a flashback to the days when Gus was a baby and Melanie had no legal rights.  At least he was legally one of Brinn’s parents. He had to smile a little. Soon Gus would be a father and there would be no question he was the parent. He expected to hear a quiet knock on the door but it didn’t come.  At 8:00 he got up and went to look in on Justin but he wasn’t there. He touched the bed and it was obvious it had been empty for some time. It wasn’t warm. He made the bed and walked to the kitchen. He felt the coffee pot and it was cold, too.  He went to the intercom and opened the channel to the studeo. He could hear movement.


“Sunshine?”


Justin froze.  “Yes,” he responded.


“Just checking.”  He said nothing more.  


Justin poured another cup of coffee and drank it all at once. He looked at the picture he had been working on. It was Brian and Brinn together.  The love that he caught between them made their feelings for each other so obvious. Brinn stood with her arms around his waist and, with his hands on her shoulders, he looked down at her with so much love it made Justin tear up. He knew he could never take those words back but he needed to apologize.


He walked to the intercom and buzzed the whole house, not knowing where Brian was now.  The bedroom intercom responded. “Yes.”


“Baby, can you come out here?”


“Why?” was Brian’s response.


“Please, Baby.”  The intercom went dead so he hoped that meant he was on his way out.  Justin dropped to his knees and looked at the door.


“So what was so importan….”  Brian stopped when he saw Justin on his knees. His heart jumped.  He stepped toward him, almost forgetting how hurt he had been.


Justin walked on his knees to where Brian was standing, “I am so, so sorry for what I said.  I was drunk and I know that is no excuse.” He pressed his face into Brian’s crotch. Justin’s hand began to move between his legs just grazing Brian’s cock and balls.  He shivered as Justin undid his fly.  


“No,” Brian tried to regain control.  “Justin, No,” he stepped backwards. He walked to the other side of the room and then walked around to see what Justin had been working on.  “Damn, Sunshine! I think you have been very kind to me but you nailed Brinn.” Justin stood up and looked at Brian.


“I can never show you as beautiful as you really are.” Justin replied. 


 “You hurt me, Brian said softly.  “That hurt more than anything that could have physically happened to me.”


“I wish I could take it back.  I woke up around 4:00 and remembered what I said. I am so sorry I said what I did. I don’t deserve you.  You have been the best father that little girl could ever have, far better than her half crazed other father.  Brian, what’s wrong with me?”


Tears were now running down Justin’s cheeks.  Brian couldn’t stay mad. He wrapped his arms around him.”There is nothing wrong with you, Sunshine. You just love our daughter and don’t want to see her hurt, but we can’t keep her from all the pain that life throws at us. And she is going to have to deal with her mother.”


“I just love her so much. ”


“She knows we love her but Tina, in her own weird way, loves her too.  Now, let’s go to the house and get something for breakfast. Maybe this afternoon we can try out our new toys?”


“That might be just the distraction I need.”  They kissed before turning off the lights and going back to the main house.



Saturday morning had people all going their own way.  Gus went to work. He got there later than expected because Shelby insisted on a second round of sex before he walked out the door.  Brinn arrived shortly afterward and added the baby’s name to her picture after promising Shelby it was there secret. Once she finished there she ran back home.  While she cleaned up for her visit with her mom, they made some lunch so they could all eat together before she was picked up by the agent. Too soon for Justin, they heard a vehicle coming up the drive.  


Brinn walked up to Justin and hugged him,   “Daddy, I love my mom but I know she is a little tricky.  I think she really loves me, she just doesn’t have a family like we do.  I won’t let her talk me into doing anything silly and I will stay close to my new friend.” She smiled at the agent that Brian had just let in.   Brinn kissed Justin and then went over to Brian and kissed him. 


Brian picked her up and held her tight for just a minute.  “You have fun with your mom. We love you.”


“I love you, Daddies.”  Brinn walked out the door while Justin and Brian quickly did a review with the agent and then they were alone.  


Brian pulled Justin to him from behind.  “As much as I missed you last night, I couldn’t be with you.”


“Oh, Baby.”


“I don’t mean to make you feel worse.  I sent Mel a bouquet of flowers this morning.  I knew how horrible she must have felt when I couldn’t give up Gus and then I realized if it wasn’t for you I would have,” Brian’s voice had a hitch in it.  “I would have been Uncle Brian instead of Pops. I can’t imagine everything I would have missed out on. And when I think of Brinn...you let me be her dad from day one,” Brian turned Justin around. “You taught me how to love and because of that I also can hurt really bad. What do you say we go to our room and forget about the pain and focus on the pleasure?”  


“Will you let me pleasure you, Brian? I know some toys aren’t your thing but I think our friends brought us something you will enjoy.’  Justin’s hand moved down the pack of Brian’s pants and began rubbing his bare ass and then trailed a finger so lightly between his cheeks Brian shivered.


In a very hoarse voice, Brian said, “Yes, please.”


They walked to the bedroom and Justin slowly undressed Brian.  He led him to the bathroom and after undressing himself he started the shower.   They stepped in together. Justin took the soap and washed Brian from head to toe.  He spent extra time on his cock and balls and then went around to the back and he slipped a little piece of the soap into Brian’s ass.  He knew it wasn’t the most pleasant feeling but it added a sensation and he hoped Brian would enjoy it. Justin guided him out and dried him off.

“Sunshine, that tingling is going to…”  Justin dropped to his knees and pushed Brian against the wall. He took him in his mouth to distract him.  As Justin licked the first drops of precum off the tip of his throbbing cock Justin slipped his finger in his ass. Brian erupted and Justin swallowed greedily.  When Brian had finished, Justin stood and led him to the bed. He then began to put lube on the small strand of beads and one by one he began to slowly slip the beads in.


“Baby, let me know if you want me to stop.” Justin slowly slipped them in as Brian laid on his side.  Justin stroked Brian’s inner thigh as he continued to insert them slowly.  


Justin was surprised how many Brian had taken before he said, “I think I…” he took   a deep breath. “No more.”


“Can you hold them for a couple minutes?”


“Come up here and distract me,” Brian pulled Justin up and they laid side by side. Brian began to stroke Justin’s skin.  It surprised him when Brian flicked his nipple hard enough for him to cry out partly in surprise but partly in pain. He then groaned. 


“This is supposed to be your time for pleasure, not mine.”


“But, Sunshine, your pleasure is what makes me happy. Get that gorgeous as up in the air.  It is your turn.” WIth little preparation, Brian began to apply pressure to bead after bead pressing it into him. With the larger beads, Justin filled quicker.  Brian stopped adding more.


“No, Baby.  I want them all.” 


“Sunshine, I can’t get any more..


“How many are left?”


“Four.”


“Ok,” he laid down on his side  and making the adjustment Brian could complete his task. “That feels so amazing.  It’s like I can still feel the coolness of the glass. I think it is just the way they slide against each other.”  As he talked he began to rub Brian’s abdomen and almost on command he was rock hard . Justin slipped off the bed and Brian moved so his ass was on the edge of the bed.  As Justin took him again deep into his throat, he began to remove the beads. At first he pulled slowly but as Brian got more excited, Justin pulled the last out quickly, causing Brian to come for a second time.


“I don’t want you to come, Justin.  I want you to feel every one of those glass balls popping out of your ass but I think if you wait to cum until tonight after we have tucked Brinn in you will get a lot more out of it.” Justin didn’t argue.  In fact he didn’t say anything. He gritted his teeth as he felt each bead come out and when they were all out Brian had the audacity to lick the tip of Justin’s dick. Brian than pulled him into his arms and they lay that way until Justin had himself under control. Everything was back to an even keel.  



Shelby and Gus spent the afternoon in bed.  Gus was trying to figure out where she got her energy. She straddled him and had climaxed at least four, no five times. He finally had propped her up with pillows and he took her breast in his mouth from the side.  She cried out as he suckled.


“Oh, Shelly, I am so sorry.  Did I hurt you?”


She bent forward grabbing her stomach.  “Oh, Gus it hurts. I mean really hurts. Call the midwife.  Please, call her.” Gus grabbed his phone and called her. She said she would be there with in half an hour.  As he pulled on his pants, Shelby took a deep breath. “I think I overreacted. It is gone now. I feel fine again.  Can you get my robe and then you better wait for her.”  


“Are you sure you are going to be alright here?”


“Yes, I am already feeling really stupid.  I am guessing they are just more Braxton Hix.”


“Well, the midwife said she wanted to come check anyway.”  


Gus met the midwife at the door. “I am so glad you could come so quickly.  She says she is fine now and hopefully she is.” Led her up the stairs to the room.


“Your house is lovely.  I needed to come to check out the room and see where you hope this baby is born.”  


“Well, Shelby, Gus says the pain has gone away again?”


“Ya, I’m sorry to drag you out and on a holiday weekend.” Shelby said as the midwife walked over.


“It is a beautiful day for a drive and it is a pleasure to see this beautiful home.  I would have to say your house is even nicer than the main house.”


“This was Gus’ senior project for school.  I am very fortunate.” Shelby reached for Gus’ hand and he moved close.


“So were you doing anything strenuous when the pain came on?”  She noticed the look Shelby and Gus shared. “Ok, nothing wrong with having sex but you may need to slow down on that part if it is starting to hurt. Gus why don’t you help Shelby sit up a little more and then sit behind her.  I think I should do an examination since I am here. By now you know what this is going to feel like.”  


After the exam she looked at the beautiful couple.  “Well, I have been wrong before but I think this little girl is anxious to get into this world.  You are definitely a little dilated. That could mean nothing and it could be three weeks but, I wouldn’t be surprised if it is a little sooner than that.  I know you two are ready for this. Shelby, you probably should stay down as much as you can. Let your husband wait on you and that doesn’t mean he is a sex slave.”  All three of them laughed.


“Thanks for coming,” Gus said.  “I will make sure she stays down as much as possible.”


“Since I am here, I would love to see the nursery.  Sometimes I can give the new parents a couple tips on how to set up some things.”


“Sure,” Gus kissed Shelby.  “Shelly, I will bring you a snack when I come back.”


“No hurry, all the sudden I am really tired.”  She snuggled under the blankets, “I love you, Gussy.”  She said, already half asleep.  


“I will deny saying this but you two are one of my favorite couples.  Your love is so obvious.”


“Ya, she’s very special,” Gus guided her to the nursery.  “We have a bassinet that will be in our bedroom for the first few months.”


The midwife looked around the room.  “Oh, what amazing paintings. But of course, your dad’s partner is an artist.”


Gus ignored her comment.  He was sure she didn’t mean anything. “My dad is an artist.”


She looked at each painting separately.  They were painted directly on the wall with a frame painted around them.  “This one looks different?”


“It is.  My ten year old sister painted this one. It might still be a little wet.  She just finished the name but my dads aren’t allowed to see that until she is born.”


“Gus, I don’t want you to worry and I didn’t want to say this to Shelby because she could easily go until her due date but she also could have your daughter this weekend.  I know if you are at work someone is always close.”


“I just remembered I am supposed to go to our wine bar tonight.”


“I have heard you. You are very good.”


“Oh, thanks.  Tyler makes me look.  He has the real talent. But, is it alright for Shelby to go?”


“As long as she isn’t dancing and drinking, she should be fine. Listening to you sing should keep her relaxed and happy.”


Together they walked down the stairs.  Do you mind if I take a peak?” She pointed toward the living room.  “Oh, the view is just stunning. Is that a new house down in the valley?”


“Yes, and  business. I just finished over there this morning.  I am not starting anything else until after the baby is born.  I have a few small projects but that won’t take me far.”


“Well, let’s plan on me coming out a week from Monday unless you need me before then. I can be here in 20 minutes if you need me.”  And with that she left.



Brian and Justin were finding something to eat as they saw the midwife go past.  “Have you heard from Gus today?” Justin asked Brian.


“No but I’m going to right now.”  Brian called and Gus assured them everything was fine.


“She is fine enough to come into town tonight.  Why don’t the two of you come in early. We start at 7:00.  You could stay until 8:00. Then you can be back when Brinn comes back.”


Justin was nodding, eavesdropping on the conversation, nodded.  “Ok, we will be in at 7:00. Save us a table.”


“That sounds great and then if Shelby gets tired maybe she could ride back with you, too.”


“Of course she can if she wants to.  See you later.”



Brian and Justin arrived at Wine and Design just before 7:00 and had put in an order.  Shelby and Molly sat at a side table next to them. Justin kissed both of the women. “I know it is a silly saying but you two are glowing. Shelby, how are you feeling?”


“I’m fine, Grandpa,” she laughed.  She took his hand and placed in on her belly where her daughter had been kicking regularly.  


“That just makes it so real.” Justin looked over at Brian and Brian quickly came over and put his hand where Justin’s had been. His other arm wrapped around Justin’s waist.


“I still can’t believe you are going to deliver at home.  I want drugs nearby.”  


“I may regret it but I want to try.  She said if anything looks hinky we will go to the hospital.  She has hospital rights so if I rethink it we can go there.” Shelby stopped talking and was looking across the room.  “Did you know Brinn was going to be here?”


“Damn,” Brian said under his breath. “Tina’s here.”  He felt Justin stiffen. “Let’s sit down. If she wants to interact, she can come to us.”  They saw them take the table with the agent sitting at the bar three feet from the table.


“Mom, I am going to go say hi to my dads but I will be right back.”  Brinn said to Tina and ran across the room. She kissed each of her dads.  “I promised Mom I would just say hi. I just wanted you to know she hasn’t asked me to do anything you would not approve of.”


“Thanks, Brinn. Love you.”  Justin hugged her.


Brian stood.  “I’m going to let the agent go home and we can stay until 9:00 if Tina planned to stay that long anyway.”


Brian walked over to Tina’s table and Brinn sat down again.  “Good evening, Tina. Are you planning on staying here until 9:00?  If so, I will let the agent go home a couple hours early.”


“Tia wants to hear Gus so yes, we can stay until the visit is over.  That’s what you want right, Tia?”


“Yes, Mom.  Tomorrow we have all day, too.  What are we going to do?”


“We’ll figure that out before the end of the evening.”  Tina turned away from Brian in a dismissive move.


Brian dismissed the agent and walked back, dropping into his seat which was pulled close to Justin’s.  His arm went around him. “Damn, she is aggravating.”


“She never was won over by the Kinney charm.”


“That’s not true.  She tried really hard to get me to fuck her when she was pregnant. If I had any predilection to be with women I would have nailed her.  We weren’t exclusive then, well not completely. We still played with a third party from time to time.”


“Maybe we should offer her sex tonight.  Then we could make her disappear. Oh, I like that idea,” Justin drifted into his own thoughts just as Gus and Tyler started their first set.  


As the evening went on, Brian’s hand ended up in Justin’s lap, driving him to distraction.  “Brian, let’s go to Gus’ office. Molly can watch Tina. Please!”


“No, I think we will wait until we go home.  That will only be another 45 minutes.”


“Damn! You are killing me!”


“But what a way to go. Are you up for a little prep work?”


Justin looked at him, “What are you planning?”


Brian handed Justin a small toy.  “I am guessing you can’t handle that right now.”


“Are you daring me?”


“You could say that but if you take my challenge I will make it well worth your while later.”  Brian turned the toy on in Justin’s hand and Justin felt the motion of it. Justin stood and walked to the restroom.  By 9:00, Justin was actually sweating from the fight to keep control. Brinn came over as Tina walked out the door. She curled up on Brian’s lap as Gus  finished his solo set. He said goodbye to his dads as he sat down next to Shelby. Tyler, who had been sitting there was now on stage.


“Can we go home now, Dad?  I am really tired. I don’t know why.”  


“Your mom has that effect on people.” Brian said as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as they walked out the door.    On the ride home they reviewed the time Brinn would be with Tina tomorrow and as soon as they got home Brinn went to bed and was sleeping before Justin got in there to say goodnight.


“Tina takes the very soul out of a person.  What did they do that was so exhausting today?”


Brian took his hand and led him to their room, “I am guessing a lot of it has to do with staying at Chantel’s last night.”


“I am sure you’re right.  Well, she can sleep ten hours if she wants to and still be ready for Tina on time.”


At that moment both their phones beeped.  It was a weather report predicting bad weather later tomorrow. Brian read it over and commented, “We better make sure the agent and Tina are aware.  It could all fizzle out but if it is as bad as they say Brinn needs to be home before it happens.


Brian realized Justin hadn’t said a word.  All his concentration was on the feeling in his body.  Every nerve ending was on high alert. Brian set down his phone and reached out to touch Justin’s face, gently stroking his cheek. Justin stepped in and Brian claimed his lips as his hands began to undo first Justin’s and then his own fly.  They stepped out of their pants and then removed their shirts. Brian tugged Justin’s briefs down and then lost his own.  


“Lay down, Sunshine. Let me drive you to obsession.”


“Trust me, you have already succeeded.”  Brian slowly removed the toy from Justin and set it aside.  He slowly pulled Justin’s pelvis tightly against him. Justin sighed at the feel of his body tightly against his. “Make love to me, Brian. I have waited all day  to feel you inside of me. I sometimes wish I could always have you inside of me all the time.”


“Well, I don’t think that is possible but for the next 10 hours I am willing to try.” He glided into Justin and then held him tightly.  


“But, I need to cum.  Please. I have waited for hours.”  Brian’s teeth gently raked over his earlobe as he began to move slowly in and out. He tried to restrain himself but his emotions overflowed.  Ten minutes later they were both gasping and then Justin started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Brian kissed his neck and then his shoulder.


“I haven’t cum that much in a very long time.” Brian moved a little.  “Please stay in me. I love the feel of you.”


“I am not going anywhere but I hope I am cumming again soon.”



The next morning, Brian removed himself from Justin, who instantly turned over and kissed Brian thoroughly.  “I think we should shower before Brinn wakes up because I am thinking I might be ready to do a little exploring by then.” Justin reached around and began to massage Brian’s puckered bud.


“How do you drive me crazy all the time?”


Justin stood, moving toward the bathroom.  Looking over his shoulder he smiled, “I work at it.”



An hour later Brinn was waiting for the agent and Tina to pick her up.  Justin had gone out to the studio so he didn’t have to see her. He wanted to finish his painting anyway.  He decided he was going to add it to the show. It was one of the best he had done in years. It seemed that his favorite paintings always included his favorite people. He hoped to get one painted of Gus,  Shelby, and the baby before the show. Then his closest loved ones would be with him. Once he finished his Brian and Brinn picture, he started on the one of Gus and Shelby. He would begin on the background and then their faces.  


Brian glanced in at Justin and knew he was on his own for the next six hours.  He went to the office but he couldn’t make any business calls. It was Sunday, July 3.  No one was working. He decided it was a perfect time to read through the final paperwork drawn up for Janna’s Hope Foundation.  He and Tyler had contacted Gentry’s sister and she agreed to see them on Thursday so once they had talked to her he hoped to come back and meet with the backers of the foundation along with Becca.  He didn’t think Shelby would make this one. She couldn’t travel right now. He lost himself in his reading.


Gus and Shelby ate breakfast in bed and then Gus had her sit on a chair trying to work out the sore muscles in her lower back.  “That feels so good, Gussy, but right now I need you to do something else for me. I don’t know why but my breasts ache today. Do you think you could help relieve the pressure?”


“Oh, it’s a horrible job but someone has to do it.” He helped her lie down on her side and put a pillow under her belly.  Then from the side of the bed he took one of her nipples in his mouth. His hand cupped her between her legs and gently stroked through the thin layer of her underwear.  “The midwife said no sex but I don’t think you releasing a little pressure should be a problem I mean it has been almost 24 hours since you had that last fake contraction.  He switched to the other breast and his finger focused on her clit.  


“Oh, Gus, I am going to cum!”


“Do you want me to keep my mouth up here or would you like me to….” She shoved his head downward.  He laughed and pulled her underwear down as he moved. She cried out as Gus brought her to a trembling climax. After the trembling had stopped she he moved up and took her in his arms.  They looked out the window and saw clouds rolling in. 


“It looks like we are going to get that storm the predicted after all.” Shelby said, feeling Gus spoon from behind and wrap an arm around their baby.  


“I think I will just hold my two best girls for a few minutes and then I will make some dinner. What are you hungry for?”


“This may sound odd.  I know I have been eating everything I can get my hands on but I’m not all that hungry tonight. Whatever you are hungry for is fine with me.”


“Ok, maybe pizza?”


“Sure,” he felt her relax and soon he was sure she was sleeping.  He watched a streak of lightning cross the sky. He heard his phone beep with a message so he slipped out of bed and went down the steps as he read the text.  He thought it would be his dad but it was Pops making sure they were home and safe. He called Brian back.


“Hey, Pops.”


“Hey, Gus, so you two are home?”


“Ya, we didn’t go anywhere today.  Shelby has a back ache and just dozed off.  She isn’t hungry so I am going to make a frozen pizza.  I am guessing once she smells it she will eat her share.  Is Brinn still gone?”


“No, she just got home.  The agent insisted they not have Brinn on the road in this weather.”


“Nothing personal, Pops, but Dad usually does the calling.”


“He is in the studio.  I am actually going to make him come to the main house if this storm gets worse.”


“Well, don’t worry about us.  We are fine. Tell Brinn to come visit us tomorrow. Maybe, if Shelly doesn’t want to go out, we could grill here, too.”


“Your dad or I will call in the morning.” The call crackled.  “I am going to get your dad out of that little shack into the sturdier house.  Talk to you tomorrow, Sonny boy.”


The line went dead.  After trying to get Justin on the intercom, Brian walked to Brinn’s room,  “Hey, Sweetie, I am going to go to the studio and get Daddy to come to the house.  I will be right back. You stay in the house.” He looked over at Brinn. She didn’t have her usual smile on her face.  “What’s the matter?” He walked over to her and put his arms around her. She hugged him tight round his neck.  


“I am just sad I won’t see my mom for eight weeks.  And I felt like I was lying to her when I didn’t tell her about going to school in New York.”


“Did she ask you about school?”


“No, she did ‘t”


“Then you didn’t lie.  If she had asked, you would have told her she needed to ask me.” In his own mind he thought it was just like Tina not to ask.  “I will be right back, Brinny. I need to get your daddy.”


By now the wind was blowing and the rain was coming down in torrents. Brian slipped a rain slicker on and grabbed one for Justin as he left the house.  He ran to the studio as a crash of thunder made the windows of the studio rattle. Brian rushed through the door, surprising Justin.

“Oh hey, Baby.”


“What the hell have you been doing?  I have been buzzing you for half an hour.  We are going to the main house. This storm is just winding up and it is going to be a nasty one.  I want you in the house in my arms,” he walked over to him, “and in my bed.” Brian kissed Justin roughly.  “Our,” he emphasized the word, “daughter is home and a little upset so we need to get inside.”


“What did Tina say or do to upset her?”  Justin’s emotions flared.


“She is just sad that she won’t see her mom for two months.”


“Damn!  Why can’t she just leave us alone.  Brinn would eventually forget her or at least adjust.”  Brian assisted Justin putting on the rain coat. Let’s get this place locked up and get to the house before the next downpour starts.”  They had barely stepped out the door when the heavens opened up again. Brian and Justin ran to the house hand in hand and once under the veranda they started to laugh. The slickers had done little to keep them dry. They shed off the coats and then their wet shoes and then peeled off their damp shirts.  Justin pressed his damp chest against Brian and Brian pulled him close. Their lips met and fused.”


“Daddies, are you going to stay out there all night? It’s getting windy and I don’t like it. It’s scary.”


Brian and Justin came to the door.  Justin picked Brinn up and held her tight for a moment and then carried her farther into the house.  “Your dad tells me you are feeling a little low.”


“I am, Daddy.  I will miss my mom but then I realized that this fall  I won’t see you very often either. I have never been away from both of you and you are going to be on another continent.”


“Yes, but we will visit once a month and you will spend weekends with your grandma and John and Tony, and Peter and Becca.  We will miss you and I know you might miss us but you will be well cared for.” Justin set Brinn on the counter. “Well, I guess we better start making a lot of memories so you have things to think about.” 



Gus came up the stairs with a pizza and a couple bottles of water.  He walked in the bedroom, “Hey sleepyhead, are you hungry.” Gus looked at the bed expecting to see Shelby but the bed was empty.  “Shel, where are you?”


Lightning flashed and thunder crashed.  “Gus, I’m in here.” Gus walked to the bathroom.  “My water broke!” As she said the words there was another bang and the room went dark.

 

Chapter 24 by Simply written

Chapter 24


“Shelby, stay where you are!” Gus could only see his wife when lightning flashed.  After setting the pizza and water down on the small table, he got out his phone and put on the flashlight.   “Are you sure your water broke?”


“Yes, and I think I had my first contraction, but it was very mild. Can you help me get off this toilet?  My balance is a little off in the dark. Don’t worry. We have lots of time. Gus, remember those special sheets we ordered?  Why don’t you get them and put one on the bed and one on the chair. I’ll be fine leaning against this dresser. It is just the strobe light effect that is getting to me, I think.”  Gus did as she asked and once he had her sitting down he called the midwife.  


Gus got her voice mail. “This is Gus Kinney.  Shelby’s water broke just now. Please call me when you get this.”


“She didn’t answer?”  


“She promised she was staying in the area all weekend.  I am sure she will get back to us soon. Did you want me to call your parents? My dads?


“Don’t call my parents.  We will let them know when she is here but you may call your dads if you want. But first…..oooh…...hold my hand.”  


“Deep breath, just like if you don’t want to climax yet.”


“I think climaxing is what got me into this situation.”  She smiled and kissed him. “Go call your dads and get the electric lantern out of the hall closet.  That will get us some light. Don’t take too long.” Gus kissed her and left the room.


He called Justin’s number.  “Hello? Gus?”


“Dad, you’re skipping in and out.  Shelby’s water broke. Will you try to get the midwife on your landline?  She didn’t answer her cell. I don’t think the baby will come until tomorrow but I want her to know.”


Justin heard only a few of the words. He got the words midwife, call, baby, and tomorrow. The rest was garbled. “Well,” he said to Brian and Brinn, “It sounds like they expect the baby to come soon.  I couldn’t hear everything but it sounds like the midwife is coming tomorrow to check on the baby. Good thing she isn’t trying to get there tonight. I wouldn’t want to drive anywhere. And no electricity just makes everything spookier.  I will try calling him again later. What should we do without electricity?”


“Could we play a game?  I was thinking we could probably play yahtzee.”


“I think that is a great idea. Brian, you’ll play with us, won’t you?”


“As long as you’ll sit next to me so I don’t get scared in the dark.”


“Dad, you can sit by me. Give Daddy a break for a change.” Justin started laughing loudly.  


“Yes, Brian, I have been meaning to talk to you about that.  Maybe you should give me a break for a change.”


“Just remember you asked for it.”  Brian smirked in a way that made Justin a little nervous. “Let’s play yahtzee.”  



Gus hoped his dad got the message.  “GUS!” Shelby call from upstairs with a definite note of distress in her voice. He took the steps two at a time with the lantern in  one hand and the sheets in the other. Shelby was in the middle of another contraction. If his timing was correct they were about 10 minutes apart and not too strong yet. When it had passed, he spread the sheets out like she had asked.  “Will you help me to the bed, please? I might as well try to rest while I can.” Gus laid behind her and rubbed her back and lower stomach He felt the next contraction coming on and helped her through it.  


About 9:00, with the electricity still out and Shelby resting, he tried calling the midwife and his dads again. This time he got voice mail at both numbers.  He was getting a little nervous now. The contractions were now about five minutes apart and the last one was definitely a little harder.   


When he returned to the bedroom Shelby said, “Is she coming?  Did you get ahold of her?” There was worry in her tone now.


“Shelly, I don’t want to scare you but we might be doing this alone.  I can’t get through to anyone and right now it isn’t safe for anyone to be on the road.”


“Gus I don’t know if I can do this without….”  Shelby started to get weepy.


“Shelly, you can do anything.”


“Gus, here comes another one.”  She cried out as it hit her. “I need to walk.  I need to get up and move.” Gus helped her up and walked with her back and forth.  Over the next hour they walked and stopped many times. It was nearing midnight when she grabbed the back of a chair and cried out.  “Oh, it hurts!” Gus rubbed her lower back trying to help with the strain. After it passed, Shelby said, “Gus, help me lay down and pile as many pillows as you can behind me.  Then go get my computer from the kitchen. I downloaded a birth. I don’t know if it will help but it can’t hurt.”



Brinn had gone to bed at 10:00 and Brian and Justin sat in candle light drinking wine.  “Brian. why do I think you have something planned?”


“I wouldn’t say planned.  I just was thinking we used to use self control or play a game of who can wait the longest.  We haven’t done that for a long time. You know I would screw you four times a day but maybe we should take a little break and see who can deal the longest.”


“Brian, are you getting tired of sex with me?” Justin looked at Brian.


“How could I get tired of perfection?”  He kissed him and then turned him so Justin’s back was against his chest.  “I will never tire of you. I guess I just sometimes think we take each other for granted.  Do you think we could make it until I get back from North Carolina. That is less than a week.


“I am not sure why we are doing this but we can make it until next weekend.  Are we saying no contact or just no penetration?” Justin questioned.


“I know I need to touch you but no penetration of any kind, including oral.”


“Deal. Just never stop French kissing me.” Justin turned and straddled his lap and brushed his lips on Brian’s and then continued to increase the depth.  “Brian Kinney, I love you. I always have and I always will.” He eventually pulled away. “I think the worst of the storm is past. I think I’m going to try to call Gus.  That message was so garbled. I have a funny feeling.” Justin tried calling but just got voice mail.


“Bri, do you mind if I go down there and check on them?  I won’t sleep until I do.”


“Take the Jeep.  That drive could have some washed out spots after that rain. Why don’t you take a walkie talkie with you.  They have enough range and that way we will be able to talk with them while we are without power.”  


“That is a great idea.  I will see you soon.” They kissed as Justin left the house.  It was late but he didn’t think they would mind being woken up if they were sleeping and the walkie talkie was a great idea.”



Shelby cried out as she was hit by another contraction.  She was now in hard labor with little time in between pains.  Gus wanted to help support her back but that was impossible when he had to check if he could see the baby yet.  He remembered being with JR during her labor and when she was supported from behind seemed to help her a lot.  


They hoped they had thought of everything.  Before she was in heavy labor they had somehow gotten a connection on his phone and assembled the household items that would be needed to cut the cord and for the baby.


“I’m sorry, Shelly, I need to see if I can feel Taylor’s head.  I need to know it is her head coming down.” She moaned as Gus felt for their daughter’s head.  “Maybe next push. I can’t feel…”


“No, Gus, you have to put your hand up farther.  I can’t push more until I know she is in the correct position.”  Gus moved his hand up as he felt a contraction come on. 


“Yes, I feel hair.”  He heard someone knocking on the door and then he was sure he heard someone come in the house using the entry code.  


“Gus? Shelby?  Phones are still out but we wanted to make sure you are alright. Your phone message…”


“Dad, get up here!”  Gus shouted down.


Justin ran up the steps.  “What’s going…. Oh god!”


“Dad your granddaughter is almost here.  Please help her. Sit behind her and help her push unless you want to be here.” He tried to smile at his dad.


“I think you are much more familiar with that end,” he said as he slipped behind her. He smoothed her hair back and kissed her cheek. “You are doing amazing, Shelby.  We are going to do this. Oh, shit, I have a walkie talkie. I need to call Brian.” 


Justin  picked up the walkie talkie with one hand while rubbing Shelby’s back with the other one.  

“Brian, you there?”


“Everything Ok over there, Sunshine?”


“We are going to be grandparents in a few minutes.”


Shelby cried out and Justin threw the walkie onto the bed, leaving the communication open so Brian could listen.  Justin helped her push as she grabbed her knees and Gus tried to support her feet. “I can see the head, Shelly. You are so amazing.  I see hair.” Gus had tears running down his face. As Shelby had a minute rest.


While Brian was listening over the walkie he tried the phone line again and was surprised to get through to the midwife.  He explained what was going on and how close they were. He pressed the button making the Justin pick up the walkie. “We’re a little busy here, Brian.”


“I have the midwife on the line.”


As the next contraction came, Gus spoke to Brian, “I think the shoulders are stuck.  What should I do?” 


Silence.


Then Brian’s voice came on, “Son, she said to get your fingers around the shoulders.  She said it may hurt her but it will release the pressure.”


Gus ran his fingers on the edge, while Justin wrapped his arms around her.  “I’m sorry, Shelly. I’m so sorry.”


And then Gus was holding his daughter.  “She’s slippery. Oh, she is beautiful. She looks perfect.”  Gus babbled as tears ran down his face.


Brian’s voice came over the walkie again.  “Gus, do you have something to clean out her mouth and nose.  Clear her airway.”


And then they all heard the soft cry and then loud, strong wail of a baby.  Brian was the go between as Gus cut the umbilical cord and as she delivered the afterbirth. Justin slipped out of the room after kissing all three of them and spoke to Brian.  “Oh, she is so beautiful. It was so amazing. It brought me right back to Brinn’s birth.”


“And everyone is doing well?”


“We have the most amazing son and daughter in law. Thank god you got through to the midwife at the last minute.  I love you, Brian. Go to bed. I will stay here until morning. Did you happen to look at the clock when the baby was born?”


“The midwife said it was 1:07 am.  Tell, Gus and Shelby she will come as soon as it is light out.  Love you, Justin. Take care of Gus and his family.” 


Justin went back in to the bedroom.  “Let me take that beautiful little girl and wash her up.  I will bring her right back.” Gus handed him the lantern and Justin walked with his granddaughter to her room where there was an area to bathe her.  He spoke softly to her as he washed her. “Hello, beautiful. You don’t know it yet but you have so many people who already love you. You are just perfect.” He continued to coo to her and then began singing softly as he put her first diaper on her.  As he turned around he saw the painting Brinn had just finished yesterday. The tears flowed as he read her name. He held her close and kissed her cheek. He then walked back to her parents’ room. Gus knew instantly by the look on his dad’s face that he had seen the name on the wall.


“Well, Dad, I am glad you and Taylor Shay had a little time to get to know each other.” Gus took his daughter and kissed his dad.  “I don’t know what we would have done if you hadn’t come when you did.”


Justin tried to control his tears.  “You two were doing just fine but I feel so privileged to have been here.”


Gus laid his daughter on his wife’s bare skin. He kissed his wife with such tenderness, Justin started crying again.  “You did so amazing, Shelby. You amaze me,” as Gus talked to his wife and stroked his daughter’s back Justin slipped out of the room giving the family time to themselves.


He had a granddaughter.  Her name was Taylor after him.  He didn’t know if he had ever loved his family more.



Justin made a pot of coffee very early in the morning. He heard Taylor fussing softly so knew they would be awake.  The electricity came back on some time when he had slept. He brought up a carafe and cups. He also brought up some hot water and tea bags.  He made some toast and put some jam on the tray. He would make them a real breakfast a little later. He tapped on the door.


“Come in, Dad.” Justin walked in and found Gus in low slung jeans and his new born pressed his bare chest.  His mind flashed to Brian holding Gus and emotions again welled up.  


“I thought you could use something to eat.  Shelby, would you like some tea? I brought some toast up, too.”  He set the tray across her lap and took the carafe and extra cup off, carrying it to the table.  He walked over to Gus, “May I?” He extended his arms and Gus handed his daughter to him. He kissed her forehead and pulled her in close.  “I’ll go change her and put on a sleeper. Come on, Tayler, let’s give your dad and mom a couple minutes alone.”


Once Justin had left with their daughter, Gus sat down next to Shelby and picked up a piece of toast.  “Have I told you lately how amazing you are?”


“I could say the same thing about you.  I don’t recommend having your baby at home without assistance but if you have to, I would want you there.”  


Gus gently picked up the tray and set it on the floor. He collected Shelby in his arms and kissed her, emotions bubbling up in both of them.  “I love you so much, Shelly, and our perfect daughter.”


“I love you, too, Gus.  I was so scared. When I found out we couldn’t get the midwife,” Shelby started crying.  “I am so lucky to have you. I’m sorry, I don’t know why….”


“It’s alright, Shelly.  It is normal. Why don’t you try to rest a little bit while Dad is changing Taylor and we wait for the midwife.”  He kissed her again and brushed the hair from her face. “You are so amazing. You grew the perfect little…” And Shelby was asleep.  Gus slipped out of the bedroom and found Justin rocking Taylor in her room.  


“Dad, you can go home and get some sleep.”


“I was about to tell you to get some sleep.  I am guessing the midwife will be here soon. Is Shelby doing alright?”


“She started crying but I think that’s normal.  Her emotions are a mess.” He reached down and took Taylor.  “She is so beautiful. Dad. What if…”


“Don’t go there.  You will do just fine.”  They heard the doorbell and Justin stood.  “I will go let the midwife in. I will bring her to your room.”



A half hour later, footprints had been taken a little blood was taken for tests.  Shelby was given the all clear and Gus was given the thumbs up. “I am glad your father got through to me at the crucial moment. I am not saying you wouldn’t have done fine but ….”


“I was scared to death,” Gus said.  “I was so thankful when Dad showed up.  He just knew I needed him and I really did.” 



Brian had gotten some sleep but once he woke he couldn’t go back to sleep.  At 7:00 am Brian saw the midwife go past. He waited a half hour and then went into Brinn’s room.  He softly said, “Are you awake, Brinny?”


“I am now.  Is something wrong, Dad?  Where’s Daddy?”


“Daddy is with your new niece.”


Brinn flew out of bed, “Taylor is here!  When can we go see her?”


“Taylor?  They named her Taylor?”


“Yes, I kept the secret for them.  Do you think Daddy will be happy?”


“I think your daddy has already cried over that one.  Do you know her middle name?”


“Taylor Shay Kinney.”


“I like that,” Brian was a little choked up, thinking about his granddaughter.  “Why don’t you get dressed and we can go meet her.” Brinn threw her arms around him. “I will be ready in a few minutes.”


As Brian and Brinn walked out of the house,  the midwife was just leaving. She stopped her car and put the window down.  “Mr. Kinney, you have a beautiful granddaughter. She is a healthy baby girl.”


“And Shelby?”


“She is great for a woman who had a baby a few hours ago at home with only her husband and father in law.  I need to keep moving. I got a call that I have another mother in labor. Happy Fourth!”


“I hope you have a chance to enjoy some of the holiday yourself.”  


Brian and Brinn started jogging toward Gus and Shelby’s house.   When they arrived they let themselves in. Justin was by the stove making breakfast.  Brinn ran over and they shared a kiss. “Oh, Daddy, is she beautiful? What color is her hair?  Does she have hair? Do you know her name? Were you surprised?”


“Whoa, Brinn.  Take a deep breath and calm down a bit.” 


Gus walked out of the bedroom, “I thought I heard someone.  Why don’t you come see for yourself, Brinn? She’s eating breakfast.”


“I’ll be right up, Sonny Boy.  I think your dad needs a little help carrying this up in a few minutes.”


Brian came up behind Justin and pulled him backward, “The bed was so lonely. I missed you.”


Justin turned around and pressed himself tightly against him and pressed his lips against Brian’s.  Their tongues played for a few moments. “Well, I guess that’s all we’re going to be doing for the week anyway.”  


“Oh, I can think of many other things we could do but you’re right. It would end in frustration.”


Justin’s hand landed on Brian’s ass and he squeezed gently. Brian crushed Justin’s mouth once more and then took a step back. “We better get breakfast up to them.  I didn’t feed Brinn either. She was too excited to eat.”


“I made lots.  I figured you two would come over so I just made quiche for everyone.”  They each carried up a tray. By the time they made it upstairs Brinn was sitting in a chair with Taylor on her lap.


“Oh Dad, come see her.  She is so beautiful.” Brian walked over and saw the dark hair and sweet face. 


He gently reached down and picked her up.  “Well, hello little one. I’m your grandpa.”  Taylor began to cry. “I’m sorry, but I promise you’ll get used to me, Sunny.”  


Taylor began to bury her face against his chest.   “If you are looking for what I think you are, I can’t help you with that.  Let’s bring you to your gorgeous mom and she can finish feeding you.”


Brian bent and kissed Shelby’s cheek as he laid Taylor in her arms.  “Sunny?” Shelby asked.


“I don’t know.  It just fits a Taylor.  He walked over to his Sunshine and stood behind him, holding him close, putting his forehead down on Justin’s shoulder.


“Being a grandpa is pretty great, isn’t it?” Justin reached back and touched Brian’s head. 


Brinn had sat next to Gus and they were eating.  Brian and Justin looked at them and started laughing,  “Well, I figure I will eat and then I can hold Taylor while Shelby eats.”


Soon everyone had eaten and Justin and Brian made Brinn come back home with them.  “If you need anything, just call us. Get some sleep. I will make sure there is some food in the refrigerator,” Justin said.  “When are your parents going to be here?”


“They are coming tomorrow and Mom is going to stay for a few days.  Sam will come pick her up when she is ready to go home.” She glanced at Gus, “Don’t worry, she won’t stay too long and no offense, guys, but I could use a mom. I don’t think you are much help in that area.”


“Well, Molly and Tyler will be here later this afternoon and she’s been a mom for 20 plus months so she should be able to help with a few questions.”  


Brian and Justin said goodbye coaxed Brinn away from her niece.  “Call if you need us and otherwise we will come back late this afternoon.”


Brinn went to Chantel’s to tell her all about her new niece and show her the pictures she took on her phone.  Brian and Justin rode back in the Jeep. Justin could barely keep his eyes open. “Sunshine, why don’t you go to sleep.”


“I think I want to take a bath, first.  My muscles are kind of tight right. I am sure I just need to relax.  Will you join me?” Brian didn’t say anything but removed his shirt and walked to the bathroom to start the water. Justin undressed and when he strode in the bathroom he smelled lavender and sandalwood. Brian stepped into the tub and then offered a hand to Justin.  They sat together in the warm water. Brian pulled him close and wrapped him tightly in his arms.


“Tell me all about it. Don’t leave out anything.  Well, I don’t need a description of….”


Brian felt Justin’s body relax  while he talked and soon his voice trailed off and his body went limp against Brian’s chest.  His arms relaxed a bit but in his sleep Justin grasped for his arm so Brian tightened his arms and Justin again relaxed.  He was glad the water in the tub stayed warm on its own. He gently stroked Justin’s arms and chest. He could have never imagined he would have a family like this. He had always pictured a life where he partied until he killed himself.  He always knew he would have money but he never in his wildest dreams expected the riches he now had. Brian Kinney was not only a father but now a grandfather and he couldn’t be happier.


After some time Brian softly said, “Sunshine, let’s move to the bed. We are both wrinkled.”


Justin stood and wrapped a towel around himself.  Brian got out of the tub and after drying off they laid down together.  Brian texted Mary to see if she would feed Brinn lunch as Justin had been up all night and was trying to sleep now.  He laid the phone down and pulled Justin closely and they both slept peacefully, skin to skin and heart to heart. 



Molly and Tyler arrived late afternoon with a Fourth of July picnic.  Tyler and Gus took Paul outside to play in the shade for a while the girls had a little time to themselves.  Molly snuggled Taylor, overtop of her own growing belly. Shelby looked over at her daughter and her best friend and started crying.  


“Shelby, what wrong?” She stood up and wrapped her free arm around her friend.  


“What do I know about being a mom? I mean I can’t even get her to feed right.  She’s going to starve to death and my breasts are going to explode.” 


“Oh Shelby, that is normal.  You’re exhausted and you have this beautiful life to take care of.  Let Gus help with the full breasts,” she laughed a little. “I don’t think he really should right now.  The colostrum has special nutrients but try having Gus lay with you. You might relax and then it might work better.  Why don’t you lay down on your side and relax. Molly settled Taylor on a pillow and gently took Shelby’s breast and put it in Taylor’s mouth.  As Molly held Taylor with one arm and rubbed Shelby’s back to help her relax and Shelby’s eyes went wide.


“I can feel it.  She’s getting some.  I can feel my milk coming down.” Now she was crying tears of joy as Taylor started making little gurgling noises as she filled her tummy.


“I’m going to leave you two alone.” She moved the cradle next to the bed. “Once she is full and burped she should sleep.  Then you sleep. When you wake up the guys will be grilling and I will get the rest of the food together. Oh, and I’ll take the baby monitor.  If you need me just call.”


“Thanks, Molly.”



Brian and Justin stopped by before leaving for the party at Marcus and Dan’s.  Tyler and Molly were going over there for the fireworks later after eating with Gus and Shelby. It was a beautiful evening.  The friends had a quiet meal. As they were getting ready to leave Gus remembered he had something for Dan so he handed Taylor over to Tyler and rushed away.  Molly saw Tyler stiffen and then she watched him melt. His whole body sank and he fought to contain his emotions. He pulled the little girl close to his body and quickly walked into another room. Shelby realized what was going on started toward him but Molly stopped her.


“Give him a minute, please. I think he needs this.  He won’t hurt her.”  


“Oh Molly, I never thought he would. I just didn’t want him to hurt….”


“It’s a healing hurt. You go to bed.  We are leaving in a couple minutes and Gus can bring her up to you.  Your parents come tomorrow. Remember to relax and feeding will go fine.” Molly hugged her friend and sent her up the stairs.  Gus returned and looked for Tyler. He hadn’t thought about Tyler’s reaction when he handed his friend his daughter.


“Oh, Molly, I wasn’t thinking.  I’m sorry.” 


“Don’t be.  He needed this before ours comes in a few months.  She is just so precious. I’ll go extract your daughter if you hold my son.” She handed Paul to Gus and walked into the other room.  Tyler was standing at the window and he spoke softly to Taylor. She couldn’t hear what he said but she thought he looked lighter than he had moments ago.  He had a slight smile on his face. “Tyler, are you ready to go to Dan’s?” Molly asked quietly.


He smiled at her, “I am.  I can’t wait until we have our baby.  I am so ready to be her dad.”


“Tyler, we don’t know its a girl.”


“I do.  And she will have a guardian angel named Janna.”  


Molly kissed her husband.  “Come on, Tyler, let’s give Gus and Shelby time alone with their daughter and take our son to the fireworks.”  


Tyler handed Taylor to Gus.  “She is beautiful, Gus. Take care of your girls and if you need anything…”


“Thanks, Tyler. You, too, Molly.  You have been great.”


Dan and Marcus had thought of everything.  They had a large group of friends and clients at their cookout.  As the sky darkened everyone started looking toward the stars. Brian and Justin stood with Tyler and Molly as she tried to prepare Paul for the noise. When the first flash crossed the sky, Paul was mesmerized.   Brinn came running over to Brian and Justin to watch with her family.


Gus stood with Shelby looking toward the fireworks.  “Are you sorry we couldn’t go to their celebration?” Shelby leaned against Gus as she snuggled her daughter to her.


“There is no place I’d rather be than here with you.”  As the fireworks came to a close Taylor started to fuss.  “Let me go change her before you feed her again. Hopefully if she is dry and fed we will be able to get a couple hours of sleep.” Gus kissed Shelby  “Have I told you lately how much I love you and our daughter?”


“You know I miss you already.”


“Miss me?  I’m right here.”


“You know what I mean.” She brushed her hand across his crotch.


“Oh, ya, I miss that too, but it is so worth it.”  Gus walked away with Taylor, kissing her cheek as he walked.



Justin woke to the feel of Brian’s cock between his legs.  He moaned at the thought of not being able to taste him or feel him deep inside him this morning.  He rolled over to face him and he concentrated on the feel of their penises rubbing together. As he began to thrust between Brian’s legs he was surprised to be pinned to the mattress. 


“What are you trying to do, kill me?” Brian’s mouth crushed his and his hand gently touched Justin, wiping off the first precum off.  


As Brian slid down Justin’s body, Justin said, “Remember none of me can be go into any part of you.”  Brian continued moving downward. Looking at Justin’s erection he looked at it as if it was his favorite ice cream and began to lick. He focused on the tip. He loved the smoothness of the skin there. It was so soft and his tongue wrapped around it until Justin shuttered and Brian did his best to capture every drop but he ended up with cum all over his face.  He moved back up and attempted to again claim his lips but Justin was laughing too hard at the visual he saw. But soon he was pulled into his web and they kissed until neither of them could stand the closeness.


“I need to get ready to go.  Would you mind making coffee while I shower?” Brian rushed to the shower as Justin put on his robe and started the coffee.  Soon a freshly showered Brian was back nuzzling Justin’s neck. “Thank you, Sunshine. I will let you know when we land. I want pictures of our granddaughter everyday and I’ll take a selfie of parts unknown of you, too.”


Justin laughed.  “Dick pics, really?”  He placed a hand on either side of his face and kissed him.  “I think I will make you wait until I can sink it deep into your…”


“Oh, Dad, I’m glad I got to say goodbye before you left.” Justin stopped his sentence as Brinn came up to Brian. “May I have a goodbye kiss?”


Brian scooped her up and set her on the counter. “I always have a kiss for my little girl.”  Brian kissed Brinn. “Now you help take care of your dad. Make sure he eats and sleeps. I know he sometimes forgets when I’m not home.”


“I will take care of him, Dad.  When will you be home?”


“We are scheduled to fly home early Friday.”


“Now does that mean you are coming home Friday or does scheduled mean you might have somewhere else to go?”


“Brinn, sometimes you are too smart. I haven’t even mentioned this to your daddy yet.”


“Brinn, why don’t you go get dressed while I say goodbye to your dad.” Justin said in a controlled voice.  


“I would say you want to kiss him big time but I think right now you look a little pissed off.”

Brian lifted her off the counter and set her down.  She gave him one more quick hug and was gone.


“I was going to tell you, Justin. I got a text when I got out of the shower.  It may not sound like it but it is good news. One of the big deals I was worried I’d have to come back for during the tour appears to be resolving itself so since I am on the East Coast anyway I thought I would fly up to New York to sign the papers with the President of the company.   It will mean being away a few more days but it is better than having to fly from Spain or Italy in September.” Brian pulled Justin close to him. “Sunshine, you have to know I wouldn’t stay away longer than I needed to. We have a daughter and a granddaughter I will need to see.”


“Oh, so they are the only ones you’ll miss.”


“I am already missing that tight little ass of yours and at least if I am gone I won’t have to watch it go past me all the time.”  Once more he took Justin in his arms, “I love you, Sunshine.”


“Oh, Brian, I love you, too.  I just hate when you are gone. I don’t want you to miss out on time with Taylor before we leave.”


“Well, Sally will be here so she won’t want us there all that much anyway.  I promise to come home as quickly as I can. Now, I need to go. Would you mind texting Tyler and tell him I am leaving.  I’m calling the pilot.”



The next several days were a whirlwind of activities.  Gus and Shelby settled in with the help of Sally. Shelby had been a little worried about Sally staying there but there was no reason to.  Sally fell madly in love with her first grandchild. She didn’t try to take over but she helped set up a schedule and everyone seemed to adjust to it well.  Justin stopped by at least once a day but he didn’t want to intrude. He sent pictures to Brian as promised. 


Brian and Tyler met with Frank Gentry’s sister on Wednesday.   At first glance, Tyler would have guessed Tammy Camdon was in her early 40’s but the records said she had just turned 30.  She had five children ranging from ages four to ten that were all home when they arrived. They tried to have a conversation but it was nearly impossible with  the children’s constant interruptions.  


“I am sorry.  I wanted to talk to you gentlemen but I couldn’t afford a babysitter and I couldn’t leave my oldest in charge of all of them.  He is a good boy but it is too much for him. My husband up and left last month after draining the money in our joint bank account so things are really tight.”


“Mrs. Camdon, can I call you Tammy?”  She nodded toward Brian as he continued.  “Do you have someone who could watch your kids?  You are doing us a favor and I would gladly pay for them to be in some kind of daycare. Maybe tonight we could…..”


“I work tonight.  I am on the 4:00 to midnight shift tonight at the factory.  My friend’s daughter comes over and watches them while I work.  I don’t work tomorrow. I think the daycare in town will take the 4 youngest and my oldest has activities that will keep him busy.  Do you think you could come about 10:00?”


Tyler and Brian exchanged looks and nodded.  “That should be just fine. Tammy, I really appreciate this.  I need to know what happened to my daughter.”


“I wish I could have done something to help her,” tears sprang to her eyes. “It was….”


“We will talk tomorrow,” Brian glanced at Tammy’s kids.  “Thank you for making accommodations to help us.” Brian pulled out his wallet and handed her three $100 bills. “I hope this will cover the daycare.


“Oh, sir, this is far too much.”


“Tammy, it’s Brian. I don’t know who sir is.  You are bending over backwards to help us. That is the least we can do.”  


The next day Brian and Tyler arrived at 10:00 as scheduled.  The house was quiet and, although rundown, it was clean. Tammy misjudged their observations with judgement.


“I am sorry my house isn’t much to look at.  I had been saving up to fix the place up but that’s what my husband took when he left.  I am going to have to figure out some way to at least put on a new roof before winter when we get more rain.  I am sorry. You aren’t here to listen to my worries. You are here to talk about your sweet little angel. I loved Janna.  I tried to keep her with me. She was such a big helper.”


The next two hours Tyler and Brian listened and asked questions.  Tyler held himself together for a long time but as she got closer to the end of Janna’s life Tyler began to cry.  Brian looked at both of them. “Why don’t we take a little break. If you have the time let’s go out to lunch. Is there some place that there might be some privacy.”


“Well, there is a nice place downtown that has the big high booths.  I have never been there but I have seen pictures of it. I could make you something here so it doesn’t cost….”


“Tammy, don’t worry about the expense. Do we need to call in for a reservation?”  Brian asked her.


“I don’t think so, not this time of day.”


During lunch, they kept the conversation a little lighter as they ate.  They heard about the Gentrys in the early days and then she started talking about Frank turning dark.  They had liked Peggy Sue and Janna but soon after meeting her Frank had started taking more drugs.  


They finished their meal and Brian excused himself for a few minutes.  When he returned, they ordered dessert and Tammy continued talking. “Once Peggy Sue had disappeared, we didn’t know what happened to her, I didn’t know what Frank was doing but I know it wasn’t right.  I kept Janna with me as much as I could but my husband wasn’t thrilled to have another child in the house. If I had known he would….” Tammy’s head dropped into her hands. “I’m sorry, I tried. I really did try.”


Tyler took Tammy in his arms and hugged her for a long time.  Brian stepped away and let them have their moment. When Brian returned they had both collected themselves.  Tyler and Tammy stood and followed Brian to the door. As they drove up to Tammy’s house, there was a work truck parked there.


“What’s this?”  Tammy questioned.


“I just made a couple calls earlier.  Tammy, this gentleman will be putting on your new roof later this week.”


“Oh, Brian, you shouldn’t...you didn’t need to….Thank you.”


“This contractor will replace your roof.  I have also opened a line of credit with the building supply store.  He will walk through the house and you will let him know what is most important to you and he will look at the structural soundness, too. There should be enough funds to get this house safe and secure for you and your family.”


“Why are you being so nice to me?”


“It sounds like you were the only bright spot in Janna’s dismal world after Peggy died.  This is the least we can do for you. You have my name and number. If I can help in any way, feel free to call.”  Tammy hugged Brian.  


“You have done more than you could know already.” 


“Oh, and I put some money down at the daycare in town, too.    That way if you have an emergency, you can bring them there. You are a good mom, Tammy.  Your kids are lucky to have you.”


With that Brian and Tyler left.   “Brian, what you did for her…..Thank you.  At least now I know she had some love. Someone who fought for her.”  With that Tyler shut down.  


After getting back to their hotel rooms, they each went to their own rooms.  Brian thought it was best to leave Tyler alone for the night. He texted him the flight schedule for the morning and then put a call into Molly.  


“Hey, Brian.  Is everything alright?”  Molly sounded a bit worried.


“Molly, he got some of the answers he needed to get.  I think he will be better than he has been in a long while but I am sure he would love to talk to you in an hour or two. I’m giving him space for now.”


“Thanks, Brian. Without you I am not sure if he would have done this.”


“He will be flying home tomorrow.  Your brother isn’t going to be happy but I am going on to New York City.  It will be a few days before I make it home but it will save me a longer trip later.  I’ll tell him after phone sex tonight.”


“BRIAN!” Molly groans.


“Can I help it that your brother still does it for me after almost 22 years.”


“He wouldn’t be happy with anyone else.”  Molly said softly.


“Just call your husband.  I will make sure he gets off tomorrow before I fly out.  Kiss your brother for me next time you see him.”                                                                                   


And with that, he hung up.


Molly called Tyler later.  Tyler answered, “Hello, Taylor.  Do I have to stop calling you that now?”


“No, but maybe just do it when we are not with the baby. How are you, Ty?”


“Brian called, right?”


“He did but he told me you got some answers.”


“I did,” Tyler took a deep breath.  “I know someone tried to show her love and for a  good part of the time she was with someone who loved her and took care of her.  I will tell you all about it tomorrow when I get home.”


“I love you, Tyler. I can’t wait to kiss you.  OH!”


“What is it, Taylor?”


“Our daughter just kicked me.  I think she is ready to have her daddy close again.”


“Well, tell her I plan to tickle her toes tomorrow night.”

“I can’t wait, Tyler.”


“I love you, Molly.  And I love our son and our daughter.”



Brian called Justin and broke the news to him. “Sunshine, I promise I will make it up to you when I get home.  I will lock you in…..well, whatever you want to be locked into and then I will screw you as long as you want. And then...I will make love with you for a couple more hours.”


“Big talk for someone over 3000 miles away.”


“If I was there I couldn’t touch you either so touch yourself.  Those beads seem to do the job.”


“No, I am waiting for you.  I am not cumming until you’re back.   By then just looking at you is coming to make me explode.”


“Well, you better put on a cock ring when you come to pick me up so you don’t lose it before we get home.”


“Funny.  Brian, did everything go as planned?”


“Ya, Tyler is good. Tammy helped him out a lot.  He will be home tomorrow afternoon. I will let you know when I get to New York.  Sunshine, I love you.”


“I love you, too, Bri.”



Tyler arrived home safely and Brian started his New York meetings.   Molly was glad to have Tyler back. She made a special dinner and she skipped Paul’s afternoon nap so he was ready for bed early.  Tyler had run to the office to pick up some paperwork so while he was gone Molly changed into her little black dress. It was skin tight, making it uncomfortable but she had a feeling Tyler would like it.  Her breasts were nearly double their normal size and could barely be contained while her belly was protruding as far as the material would go.  


Molly checked on dinner and opened a bottle of wine. She had just finished setting the table when she heard a key in the door.  “I’m home, Taylor. I hope dinner is ready, I’m hungry.”


“Shhh, Paul is sleeping.” Molly said as she came around the corner. “Tyler, I…”  She stopped mid sentence and started laughing. Tyler stood there with his mouth hanging open.  “Do you like?” She turned in a circle.


“Oh, Taylor you look….you look,” He walked over and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.  His hand moved down her back and landed on her widening backside.  


“You are stunning,” He dropped his head and kissed each of her breasts that had almost escaped their restraint.


“Let’s eat dinner and then you can tickle our daughter’s toes, anyway you would like.” She winked at him and Tyler groaned.  They spent the meal talking about Janna. Tyler sold her stories that Tammy had told him about Janna. He had new memories that weren’t all negative which made them both feel better. As they finished the main course, Molly carried the plates to the sink. “Are you ready for dessert?”


“Can we leave that for later?” Tyler questioned until he saw her bring out a can of whipped cream and put a squirt between her breasts.  Tyler groaned as he walked over to her and buried his face in the cream, licking it off. He then picked her up and carried her and the cream to the bedroom.  “Do you know what you are doing to me in that dress?”


“Good luck getting it off me.” She laughed as Tyler laid her on the bed. 


“Right now as long as I can get your panties off,” his hands reached under her skirt and pulled off the lace. He pushed the skirt up to her waist and brought his mouth to her.  She tasted different now that she was pregnant. His tongue and lips worked busily until she cried out. Together they undressed each other, struggling to get the dress off over her head, finally dropping naked, on the bed in giggles.


Tyler tickled his daughter’s toes three times before they dropped into a deep sleep, Tyler holding his wife and child close.



Shelby laid Taylor down and curled toward Gus.  “What time is it?” he asked as he stroked her bare breasts. She pushed his head down to her breasts and he spent a little time on each one.  His hand went down stroked her a couple times.  


“I’m afraid it’s not time for that yet.  How am I going to wait six weeks before I can feel you again?”


“We will make something work before that is you want to.  Obviously, we have to wait a while yet. It hasn’t been a week. I didn’t think I could love you more but after watching you with our daughter I just love you all the more. As he pulled her close she felt his erection against her leg.  Shelby moved down.


“Shelly, don’t.  You don’t need to…. Oooooo,” he stopped protesting as she took him in her mouth.  She had not lost her talent and soon he bit his own hand so he wouldn’t wake the baby.  She came back up and spooned with him. His arms went around her and a hand rested on the baby bump that was still there.


“I promise I will get rid of that,” Shelby said with a hitch in her voice.


“You don’t have to do anything for me, Shelly. You are gorgeous, always.”



Monday  morning was a beautiful  Sam had picked up Sally on Sunday so Monday morning Justin and Brinn walked down to see how their first night alone went.  Shelby was making breakfast when they arrived while Gus stood nearby holding Taylor. “I can see you don’t need any help here.” Justin said as he kissed his granddaughter.


“Gus, may I hold my niece?” 


“Sure, Brinny.  Have a seat.” Brinn sat down and Gus put a Boppy pillow on her lap to help her hold her.  “Now I am going to take a quick shower.” Gus and Justin had an unspoken conversation and Justin moved closer to Brinn but tried not to make it noticable but Brinn was very careful with her.


When Gus came back down, Justin watched Shelby’s nose go up in the air and then she wandered over to him and kissed him.  “You smell good enough to eat.” Justin had to smile. He loved knowing his son found the right partner for him.  


As Justin drank a cup of coffee and Brinn ‘babysat’, Shelby and Gus ate breakfast.  As they ate, Shelby’s phone signaled and she read a message.


“Who was that?”  Gus asked.


“It’s Molly. We had hoped to go to a movie with our husbands and we were worried I would be too pregnant and now we have the baby already.”  Shelby started tearing up. “Don’t mind me. It is still hormones balancing out. I wouldn’t change a thing. I mean look at that gorgeous baby I have.”


“You know, Shelby, if you are up to it, go.  Brian will be home and I know he would like to spend time with our darling.  You would only be gone for about 3 hours. If you leave us a bottle, I am sure we will be able to handle it.”


Shelby got a serious look on her face.  “I really appreciate it, Justin, but….”


“Just know we are here if you want to go to.  If nothing else, you could have a two hour nap with no interruption.”  


Brinn and Justin went back home.  Brinn was asked to go along with Mary and Chantel shopping and overnight at a hotel.  Justin gave approval and soon he was in an empty house. He couldn’t wait for Brian to come home.  He had missed him terribly but Brian was right. Now he didn’t have to make an extra trip from Europe.  He should be here in the next couple hours. He put fresh sheets on the bed and put fresh flowers around the room.  Justin heard his phone and expected it to be Brian but it was a message from Gus, ‘If the offer is still there we would love you to babysit tonight.  Been a fussy day.’


He instantly responded, ‘of course, what time?’


Gus responded, ‘going to the early show.  6:00 and should be home by 9 so you and Pops….’


Justin smiled, ‘Sounds great.’  Before he put his phone down Brian’s message came in.  It said he would be home around 5:00. Justin texted back letting Brian know they were on Baby Duty.  


                                                                                                                        

At 4:45, Justin felt like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting to open gifts.  And that is what it would be like. He might get to ‘peak’ at Brian but he would have to wait until they got done babysitting to open his gift or be opened or both.  At 4:55 he heard a car and he rushed outside. He rushed the vehicle before it had come to a full stop. Justin threw himself into Brian’s arms the moment he opened the door. Brian got out lifting Justin off the ground and spinning him around as their lips joined.  They kissed for several minutes before they separated. They each grabbed one of Brian’s bags and carried them into the house. Brian set the bag down and took the one Justin had and just took him in his arms again, holding him close.


Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck.  “Baby, is something wrong?”


“Not anymore.  I just needed family after meeting with Tammy.  Did Tyler say anything to you?”


“I just heard that she loved and cared for Janna when she could.”


“Yes, and she has guilt but she couldn’t have done anything else.  She had pressure from her husband and brother.”


“I hate to rush you but why don’t you take a quick shower.  You have been on an airplane with lots of germs and we are going to hold our granddaughter.”


“I think you need to shower, too.  You have been all over me.”


“Ok, I’ll join you but we don’t have any time for anything ….”


“I know, I know.’ Brian grabbed his bags and they walked to the bedroom.



At 6:00 they let themselves into Gus and Shelby’s house.  Gus was wiping away some tears off Shelby’s cheeks. He kissed her and walked over to the bassinet they had downstairs.  Brian walked over to his daughter in law and gave her a hug. “You look beautiful, Shelby.” How are you feeling?”


She took a deep breath, “I’m alright.  It has just been a rough day. I hope she isn’t too fussy for you.”


“Remember when Justin was dealing with a baby Brinn, he was also dealing with my chemo.  He can handle anything.”


She kissed his cheek.  “I’m glad your back, Pops.”


Justin saw the little smile that crossed Brian’s lips.  Brian walked over to the bassinet and watched his granddaughter sleep.  Justin listened to a nervous Shelby tell him where her bottle was. She started walking and talking in circles. Gus looked a little exasperated at his dad.  After a few moments Justin took Shelby’s hands in his. “Shelby, sweetheart, I understand she is the most precious thing in the world to you. But,” he turned her around to face Gus,  “I have left one of my most precious things in your care for some time now.” He turned her to face him again. “We have this for three hours.” Justin hugged her and kissed her cheek.  


She hugged him back tightly.  “Your right but she’s been so fussy…”


As if on cue Taylor started to cry.  Brian reached down and picked her up.  He cradled her close to his chest and she instantly settled into it.


“He has a way with Taylors.”  Justin smiled as Gus helped her on with the thin jacket she planned to wear.


“Thanks, Dads,” he said as he led his wife to the car.


Justin followed Brian into the living room bringing the mobile bassinet with him.  He had to smile at the contented look on her face as Brian talked softly to her. “I have missed you so much,” he said softly as he sat next to Brian.  “I know it is totally in my head but I always have a fear you won’t come back.”


Brian wrapped his free arm around Justin and pulled him close for a kiss.  When they separated they were both breathless.  


“I want you.  No toys, no gimmicks.  I just want you in our bed, naked and sweaty.” Justin softly said.


“Careful, our granddaughter can hear you.”


“Let her hear me.  Her grandparents love each other and her.”


“There is only one thing I can add as a necessity.”


“What’s that?” Justin’s hands moved down between Brian’s legs.


“A large bottle of lube.”  They both laughed.


Three hours later, Gus and Shelby returned.  They found the three still on the sofa. An empty bottle sitting next to them.


Gus pulled Shelby into his arms, “She was in excellent hands and I told you he was the one that would spoil her.”


Brian and Justin stood up.  Brian smiled at his son, “I call it bonding, not spoiling.”


“Thanks, Dads.  I think we needed a few minutes away but now,” Shelby took Taylor from Brian.  Kissing both men on the cheek and heading upstairs without a word. “She needed a little break but she is great now.”


“Anytime I can spend a night with a Taylor in my arms, I am a happy man and now I can have two.” Brian kissed Gus on the cheek as he led Justin toward the door. “Love you, Gus.”  Justin waved as he pulled the door shut.



Brian and Justin silently walked home.  Their fingers were entwined as they slowly moved toward their home. The glow of the sun was still visible as someone set off some remaining fireworks in the distance.  As they stepped onto the veranda, Brian placed an arm around Justin’s waist and pulled him against him. Justin greedily reached up for Brian’s lips and sighed as they joined with his. After several minutes, Brian pulled Justin closer so his need was evident.


“Let’s go to our room. I don’t want to rush anything,” Brian softly said as his lips moved from Justin’s ear to the pulse at the hollow of his neck.  


Justin shivered, “I want you, only you.”  They entered the house and Brian grabbed a bottle of wine as they walked through the kitchen, toward the bedroom. Justin grabbed the glasses and then went to their room.  Brian opened the bottle for it to breathe and he turned toward Justin. Justin reached out and tugged Brian’s T Shirt off. His hand ran along Brian’s shoulder and as his tongue trailed along the collar bone.   Brian sighed as he began to tug Justin’s shirt out of his waistband and pulled it off.  


They each removed the rest of their clothes and then laid next to each other. Brian lay partially on top of Justin as his hands and lips glided across his skin.  Soon, Brian had worked his way down and his tongue found its way to Justin’s cock and balls. Brian positioned himself between Justin’s legs and Justin positioned them on Brian’s shoulders.  


“Brian, please.  I want you. I need you. I love you!”


The last words came out in a sigh as Brian sank into him.  Together they climbed and soared and then climaxed before coming down. Brian rolled to one side,“I have missed you so much,” Brian said as he laid next to Justin.


“For some reason I feel like we are coming to a new chapter of our life.  We have a married son and now a granddaughter. Our ten year old daughter is going to go off to college in the fall and you and I are going to have a lot of quiet time,” Justin said as he ran his hand down Brian’s back and rested on his ass.  


“I know what you mean.  A year ago, who would have thought Dan would have found the love of his life and that Molly would be expecting another baby, not to mention in the next year John and Tony will be living here, running the new hotel with their kids here.” Brian said pulling Justin against him. “And by next year, Shelby and Becca should have Janna’ Hope Foundation in full swing.”


“That first night you made love to me in the loft who would have thought….”


“You mean the first night I fucked your brains out?”  Brian chuckled.


“No, it has always been love to me. Roll over,” Justin added lube to his dick and began to massage Brian’s prostate.  As he slowly entered Brian he brought his mouth close to his ear and said, “I am so glad we are doing this together.”


As their senses soared and together they orgasmed again, Brian  said, “Sunshine, I can’t do life without you and I never plan to try.”



This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1466