CDLWY 9 Family is Everything by Simply written
Summary:

Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, text

Life in the Taylor- Kinney family continues.  Brinn is going away to school while Brian accompanies Justin on his European tour.  The whole extended family finds there way back to Brian and Justin as the family grows and expands.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Original Male Character
Tags: 100k+ Word Count
Genres: Angst
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 149508 Read: 17137 Published: Sep 17, 2019 Updated: Sep 18, 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

16. Chapter 16 by Simply written

17. Chapter 17 by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

Chapter 1



“Daddy, what if I forgot something?”  Brinn stood in the middle of her room with several suitcases and boxes around her.


“Don’t worry, Brinny.  Shelby can send it to you or your grandma will get you a replacement.” Justin smiled at his daughter. He could see she was nervous and he had to admit he was, too.  Brinn was heading off to boarding school while he and Brian, his husband of 10 years, were heading for a European tour of his artwork. Brinn had finished high school at 10 and was now heading to college with other kids like her. He was glad his mom, Jennifer and their nephews, John and Peter, lived nearby so she had a place to go on weekends and school breaks.  


It was hard leaving Brinn with family  but it was also hard leaving their granddaughter.  Taylor had been born on the Fourth of July. Just thinking about that amazing night brought tears to Justin’s eyes.  He had been with his son, Gus, and Shelby, his wife as Taylor was born at home in the middle of a raging storm. She was perfect in every way.   Gus and Shelby were going to be spending the next three months on a building project so they wouldn’t have been able to see her every day anyway. By the time the European tour was over at Christmas, Gus and Shelby should be done with the project and back home.  


Molly and Tyler, Justin’s sister and brother in law were a month away from having their second child.  Brian and Justin hated that they wouldn’t be around but their best friends, Dan and Marcus assured them they would fill in for the family if all of the family was away.  


Dan and Marcus were still newlyweds. Their beach wedding on Valentine’s Day, was perfect.   Brian and Justin were thrilled their old friend, Dan, had finally found someone to love. The only downfall to that trip to Mexico was Brian getting mugged. At first they thought it was random but soon a phone call came in.  At first they were once a month but now calls were coming in more frequently and the caller had started to threaten Brian. Dan, being Brian’s security expert, had a couple agents trying to track down the culprit. Tyler was the lead agent on this case.


The other thing that did worry them was Tina, Brinn’s mom.  Brinn wanted a relationship with her mom and although she was starting college, emotionally she was still ten.  Tina had used this to her advantage before and they were afraid she would do it again, without Brian and Justin to keep an eye on everything.  That would have to be left up to the school as well as family that would be near her.


And with all this on their minds, Brian, Justin, and Brinn were getting ready for a new chapter in their lives.




“Are you two about ready?  The pilot has called twice.”  Brian snapped when he walked in and saw them still closing a suitcase.


Brinn looked up at Brian and her bottom lip started quivering.  “I’m sorry, Dad, I just couldn’t decide,” a tear slipped out of the corner of Brinn’s eye.


“I’m sorry, Sweetheart.  I didn’t mean to snap,” Brian picked his daughter up and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  She caught Justin’s eye and winked at him. He had to shake his head. That girl was just too smart.


“Ok, Brinn, make sure you use the bathroom before you come to the car.  We will take the last of the bags out to the car,” Justin said to his daughter as he and Brian picked up the few bags left. Most of their luggage was brought down earlier today so they only had a couple small ones to bring now.  As they walked out to the vehicle, Justin turned into Brian. “She just played you so bad.” He smiled as he kissed him. “She can start those tears in a heartbeat.”


Brian put his arms around Justin, “We are doing the right thing, aren’t we?”  Brian’s worried look made Justin smile.


“Oh, Baby.  You know this is the only thing for her.  Neither of us are smart enough to teach her anything more.  She needs to be challenged and guided in ways we can’t do it.  Mom and John will take good care of her and we will come back often.”


“I know you are right and you and I will have a lot more time for,”  his hand ran over Justin’s fly. 


“Oh, yes, lots of time.” Justin’s arms tightened around Brian’s neck and kissed him. “I expect lots of time for that. Lots of private flights.  I wonder what the record for the mile high club is?” Justin sighed through Brian’s lips as he rubbed his jeans against Brian’s.


“And you said I was holding you up?”  Brinn said as she walked to the vehicle.  As they were laughing at Brinn they heard a car coming.  


Gus got out of the pickup and walked around to help Shelby out with baby Taylor.  “I didn’t think you were coming up? We said goodbye last night.” Justin said as he walked over and took Taylor out of her mother’s arms.  He cradled the little girl close to him, kissing her head.  


Shelby bent down and spoke softly to Brinn before they shared a hug.  Now Justin saw a legitimate tear run down Brinn’s cheek and after Brian and Gus hugged once more Brinn was in her big brother’s arms.  “We hope to come visit when our dads come back in mid October. It will be Taylor’s first airplane ride.” Brinn just hugged him. With all the hugs and kisses done Brian, Justin and Brinn pulled away.  Jim and one of the employees would come get their vehicle later.


Brinn sat in the backseat with tears rolling down her cheeks, “I’m going to miss them so much.”  She sniffled. As they pulled up at the airport, Justin got out and picked Brinn up. He held on to her tightly as she wrapped her legs around his waist. “I’m so sad, Daddy. I don’t think I have ever been so sad.”


Soon they were in the air.  The sun had set and they would land very early in the morning in New York City.  They would be staying at the small garden house Dan owned for a few days before Brinn would be left at the school and Brian and Justin would fly on to Italy.  They would stay until Brinn had gone through orientation and she seemed settled. John and Tony were coming up for a couple days as a surprise. This would add a level of comfort for Brinn.  If she knew ‘her John’ was around, she would feel better.  


After they were in the air, all three of them went to the bedroom and curled up under the covers.  Brinn laid between her dads and the three were soon sleeping Brian and Justin laced their fingers and their hands rested on waist.  After a couple hours, Brian and Justin slipped out of bed and went out to sit in the main room. Brian pulled Justin onto his lap and held him close.  “Kiss me, Sunshine?”


“You never have to ask for that, darling.”  Justin leaned back pulling Brian down with him.  One of Brian’s arms supported Justin while the other unzipped Justin’s fly.  His hand slipped in and Justin tightened his grip on Brian’s neck as he masterfully brought Justin higher and higher.  At the last minute he grabbed a tissue and wrapped it around Justin’s penis just as he got to the pinnacle and he crashed over.  They continued to kiss as Justin’s senses came back down.


“Thanks for saving my pants,” Justin curled into Brian’s chest.  After a few minutes, Justin smiled at Brian, “If I am not mistaken, you could use a little relief.”  Justin wiggled his ass on Brian’s lap. “May I relieve you of a little pressure?” Justin moved to the next seat and unzipped Brian’s pants.


“You never have to ask me that, Sunshine.”  It was his turn to enjoy the sensation. He shivered as Brian’s mouth enclosed around him. It was Justin’s turn to use his skill and soon Brian cried out as Justin accepted Brian’s offering.


“Daddies?” Brinn’s voice came softly from the small bedroom.


“Coming, Brinny.”  Justin kissed Brian, “Pull yourself together.  We will come out in a few minutes.”


Justin walked in the bedroom and sat down next to their daughter.  “Hey, Sweetie. Did you have a nice little sleep?”


“I did.  Are we close to New York?”


“We probably will need the seatbelts in the next half hour. Let’s go sit by your dad and have a family snuggle until we need to strap in.”   Justin took her hand and led her out to Brian. He brushed her hair while she snuggled on Brian’s lap and soon they were instructed to put on their seatbelts.


Soon they were on the road in a town car.  Traffic was fairly light at this time of the day so soon they were settled into the little house in the private garden.  They all loved this place. Dan had opened it up to them anytime so if any of the family wanted to visit Brinn they could stay there.  Dan had arranged for some basic food to be delivered. All of them had a croissant and a little cheese and then decided to nap until around noon.  Then they would head to Brinn’s new school and start the adjustment.  


It was 2:30 when they arrived at Brinn’s new school.  They were all given a tour and then, as Brian and Justin completed paperwork, Brinn went off with a student to get involved in a couple activities.  When the paperwork had been finished Brian and Justin sat on a bench waiting for Brinn. “Why don’t we just take her along with us on the tour. She would learn a lot doing that.  She could study online.” Brian rambled as they sat there. 


“Oh, Brian, we both know this is the best place for her,” Justin dropped his head onto Brian’s shoulder.  “We need to do what’s best for her, not us.”


“DADS!” Brinn ran out of the building and threw herself at them.  “That was great! I loved the games we played. When are we coming back tomorrow?”


Brian and Justin smiled at each other.  Justin said, “We are scheduled for 9:00 tomorrow morning and we will help you set up your room in the morning.  They have activities for you in the afternoon until 3:00. You can come home with us then unless you want to stay overnight.  If you want to sleep there that is fine. You can call us tomorrow after and let us know. We could still take you out to dinner and then you could sleep there. Are you ready to find some place for dinner?”


“Yes!”  Brinn grinned at her dads.  “Let’s go.”


They decided to go out for pizza and after stopping at the garden house, they walked to a nearby pizzeria.  The family of three ordered a large pizza and had a contest to see who could get the cheese to stretch the farthest from their mouth to the pizza slice.  At one point Brian’s cheese broke and dangled from his mouth nearly all the way to the table. “Let me help you with that,” Justin said as he put the end of the cheese in his mouth and then let his mouth follow the cheese to Brian’s lips.  They kissed and when Justin started moving away Brian pulled him back for one more kiss.


“Come on, Dads, we are in public here,” Brinn said sounding embarrassed.  “You would think you were on your honeymoon.”


Brian and Justin started laughing and when they separated they both started toward her, kissing her on both her cheeks at the same time.  Brian and Justin held hands under the table while Brinn chattered on and on about the kids she met and the school’s equipment. When they had finished they headed home.  It was early but they had all missed out on some sleep flying overnight.  


“Can we get some ice cream, Dad?” Brinn looked up at her dad batting her eyes at him.  They stopped in and each got an ice cream cone and walked the remainder of the way. As they entered the garden they left the business of the city behind and entered their own little paradise.   


“Ok, Brinny, do you want to shower tonight or in the morning?”


“I’m too tired, Daddy.  Will you help me comb my hair and braid it so it doesn’t get too tangled.”


“Of course I will.  You run ahead. I will be there in a few minutes.”


She ran on ahead.  Brian read Justin’s mind and pulled him close.  “You know she can do that herself. She just wants her daddy to do it.”  Justin hugged Brian tightly and fought the tears that were fighting to get out.  


“I am so glad Tony and John will be here tomorrow evening, especially if she decides to stay overnight. And it will just be great to see them.”


“I say if she stays overnight the four of us find a club to go to. How long has it been since we went to a club in New York City?”


“I don’t know but I want to get sloppy drunk and fuck all night. Too bad they don’t have back rooms anymore.”


“Sunshine, you know a bed is much more comfortable than a brick wall but I would take that ass anywhere.”


“Well, let’s say our room in 15 minutes.”


Brian growled low in his throat as Justin walked toward the house.



When Justin hadn’t come to their room a half hour later, Brian opened the door to Brinn’s room.  She was sound asleep in the bed and Justin laid beside her with his arm around her. Brian saw the tears on both of their cheeks.  Justin felt Brian’s presence and slowly got up. Brian offered his hand and Justin took it as he softly closed the door.


Brian closed the bedroom door behind them and softly said, “Get out of that clothes, please!”  Brian had already pulled his shirt off. By the time he removed his pants, Justin was standing naked. He bent  over and held on to the arm of a chair, spreading his feet quite far apart. Brian didn’t have to ask what he wanted.  He quickly looked in a couple drawers and found a big hairbrush. He had a feeling they had left this here several years ago.


“You need to be quiet.  This room isn’t soundproof.”   Brian sat in the chair and pulled Justin over his lap and started spanking him.  After a dozen swats, Brian couldn’t continue. His own cock yearned to feel Justin’s heat around him.  He stood and positioned Justin back over the arm of the and then with a steady push he entered him until the base of his cock slid into him. He then pulled out nearly all the way and drove back into him.  He could feel the heat coming off in waves from the paddled bottom. Justin’s back arched and as quietly as he could he made a noise in his throat as he climaxed, clamping Brian as he did. Brian held onto Justin’s hips as he emptied himself deep inside him.”  He pulled Justin up against him, wrapping one arm around his waist and the other around his shoulders.


“We have done a good job with her so far and this is what is best for her.  We are doing what’s best for her, even if it hurts.” Brian said softly in Justin’s ear. He felt Justin relax against him.  “Tomorrow you can remind me of the same thing when I fall apart.”


Brian took a step back and Justin turned into his arms. He kissed the hollow of Brian’s neck and then ran his tongue up to his jawline and then plunged his tongue deep into Brian’s mouth but then softened the kiss and melted against his love, his strength, his heart.  For the first time since he entered the room Justin spoke softly. “I love you, darling.”


Brian picked Justin off the floor and together they fell into bed.  Justin snuggled up against him and as Brian secured his husband to him he said, “I adore you, Sunshine.  Our daughter is so lucky to have you as her daddy. Now, sleep, my love.”



The little family was up and out early. They decided to take the subway to the school so they picked up some breakfast and hopped the train.  Brian and Justin spent the morning taking orders from their daughter. By the time lunch rolled around, Brinn was happy with her new room.  


As they entered the dining room, a table of three girls called over to Brinn asking her to sit with them.  She looked at her dads. “Go ahead, Sweetie. We’ll just go get lunch somewhere and around 2:00 call or text and let us know what you have decided to do for tonight.  Either way we will pick you up at 6:00 to take you to dinner.”


“Ok, Dads,” she came over and hugged them one by one, saying she loved them as she did so.  


As they left without her both Brian and Justin’s phones pinged.  They pulled their phones out and both looked at each other smiling, “We do have the best kids in the world.”  The message was from Gus and it said, ‘She’ll be fine. Miss you already. Love you both’.


“He’s right you know.  As long as she adjusts well, and it looks like she is, I am good with this.  It is what’s best.” Justin said with a new strength in his voice.


“We do have amazing kids.” Brian had barely gotten the words out when the phone pinged again.  This time it was a picture of their beautiful granddaughter, Taylor, with a big grin on her face.   “And look at that adorable baby.”


“Let’s go.  Tony and John will be getting to the house in the next couple hours.  I can’t wait to see them but even better, I can’t wait to see Brinn’s reaction to John coming.  I think that will take away the last of her fears.” Justin said as he slipped an arm around Brian.  There might be time for us to…” He stopped talking and smiled up at Brian.  


Brian kissed him, “I like the way you think.” As they sat on the train, Brian continued to kiss Justin and, when there was no one near them, they had their hands buried in each other’s laps.  They stumbled off the train laughing and by the time they got to the gate of the garden, Justin had to try three times before he got the code right and they were barely out of sight of the street before they had both dropped their pants and Brian was buried deep inside Justin, who cried out at the invasion. Within moments they both had found relief but both were ready for more. 


They shed their clothes and went to the hot tub.  Justin straddled Brian’s lap and they touched and tasted each other. After some time, Brian laid his head on Justin’s shoulder.  “Are you ready for Europe?” Justin asked as Brian licked his neck.


“It will be nice to see Tony’s parents and spend some time in Milan.  But right now is there a reason you are talking and not paying attention to the fact that I am preparing to bite your neck?” He grazed his teeth on his neck and then followed the collar bone.  “Your body is still so gorgeous.” As his head moved down, Justin arched his back until Brian’s mouth began to tease his nipple. Under the water they were both highly excited.


Justin moved near Brian’s ear, “Stand up and bend over.  Let me put on a rubber glove.” Justin started laughing and he stood up. Brian stood and bent over.  “Oh, hell, who needs a glove when you have a tongue.” Justin positioned himself and began running his tongue along the valley of Brian’s ass. As he began to intrude Brian’s bud he reached around and began to stroke that magical organ.  When he met Brian that is all most people thought there was too him but he saw his heart that first night. He acted like the birth of his son meant nothing but he saw the tenderness along with some pain. Justin moved his mouth up Brian’s spine and slid his finger into him. He gently stroked his prostate in time with the strokes of his other hand and Brian grasped the edge of the tub as his back arched.


“Do you know what you are doing to me?  God, Sunshine, I…” Justin removed his finger and entered Brian, grabbing his hips and thrust as Brian cried out. He lost total control and contracted tightly around Justin.  “Stay there. Please stay there for a few minutes.” Justin slid both his arms around Brian’s waist and held him. “And to think I wasn’t fond of this once. Anytime I can get this close to you….”


There was the sound of buzzing from the front gate. “Well, I guess we are done now.”  Brian laughed a bit.


“Oh, we will never be done,” Justin said as he got out and grabbed a towel.  “Just taking a break. Stay there. They can join us.” Justin went to the intercom.  “Yes?”


“Hey, Justin.  We’re here.” Justin buzzed them in and told them to follow the path.  He tightened the towel around his waist and met them. He hugged them both.  


“How was the drive?”


“It was amazing not one, Dad  I need….or hey, Papa, may I… You know I love our kids to death but it is amazing being away for a few days.”


“Ditch the clothes and come join me,” Brian called from the hot tub.


“I am guessing no suits are required?” Tony smiled as he started to pull his clothes off.  He never was shy when it came to his beautiful body. Soon all four of them were in the bubbling water.  Soon John and Tony were touching and stroking under the water.  


“Hey, Bri, We better get out.  Brinn is supposed to be calling us pretty soon to tell us where she is sleeping tonight.”  As Brian and Justin got out Tony and John waved and Tony laid John backward against the side of the tub as he laid his body over top of his husband.


Justin wrapped his arm around Brian’s bare waist. Once they were out of sight of the tub, Justin stopped Brian.  “They need time alone. I love to see they are still so in love. I can’t wait until they move to California. It will be so nice to see them more often.  I mean they won’t be next door but within an hour.”  


“It will be nice.  We probably better check our phones.”  As they approached their discarded pants Justin heard his phone ring.  He dropped his towel and sprinted to it.”


“Hello, Sweetheart.  How was your day?”


“Oh, Daddy, it was so good.  You know Chantel is my best friend and she always will be but the kids here understand me when I talk.  Some of them are so much smarter than me.”


“We are so glad you like it. So I am guessing you are sleeping there tonight?”


“Yes, Daddy but you will still take me out for dinner, right?”


“Definitely!  In fact, we have a big surprise for you.”


“What is it, Daddy?”


“I’m not telling you.  It wouldn’t be a surprise then would it?”


“Daddy, let me talk to Dad.”


Justin handed the phone to Brian.  “She thinks you will tell her what the surprise is.”


“Dad, you’ll tell me what the surprise is won’t you?”


“Well, I don’t think so.  We will text your counselor and let her know we will pick you up at 6:00. See you in a couple hours, Brinn.”


“DAD!”


“Love you, Brinn.  See you in a couple hours.”


Brian pulled Justin close as he handed his phone back.  “I love that kid. I’m glad this seems to be the right place for her.  We better let those two know when we plan to leave.” Brian walked to the corner of the house and waved Justin over.  John and Tony had their arms around each other and were stroking each other’s cheeks and kissing as they spoke softly, too softly to hear.  “Hey guys, just wanted you to know we will be leaving in an hour.”


John waved over his shoulder acknowledging he heard him.  Justin ran his hand over Brian’s naked ass. He saw Brian’s body react to his touch.  He loved the power he had over his lover’s body and knew Brian could do the same to him with just a look.  “Damn, looks like I woke someone up!” Justin smiled up at Brian. Let’s get in the shower and I will take care of that for you.”


“And this is just one of the many reasons I love you so much!”  Brian smiled as he followed him into the house. As they walked up the steps he rubbed Justin’s backside.  He saw a faint bruise from last night. He was glad Justin didn’t ask for the spankings as much as he used to.  At least he was satisfied with a little paddling now. He had to admit it turned him on a bit but he hated inflicting the pain. As they got in the shower, Brian ran his finger up Justin’s ass and let his finger slip in and rubbed his prostate. Justin cried out at the invasion and surprise.  As Brian entered him, Brian was sure his whole body sighed. He was home.



By the time they got out of the shower they heard the shower across the hall running and by the end of the hour all four men were ready to go.  Brian had gotten a limousine for the night so they could have some wine and if they decided to go out after dropping off Brinn they wouldn’t have to worry about how much they drank.  The next day they would pick Brinn up and they all would go to a couple of museums and the zoo in Central Park.


 

As the car got close all four of the men were anxious to see Brinn’s reaction. John and Brinn had always had a special relationship and Brian and Justin were fairly sure the last of Brinn’s nerves would be gone once she saw him.  He wouldn’t be far away. He would only be five hours away and by plane it was barely an hour. John had recently gotten his pilot’s license so it wouldn’t be difficult for him to pick her up a couple times a month. As his kids got older he had decided the pilot’s license would give their family more flexibility, especially after they moved to California.   Brian assured him he could find flights for him between his business and Dan’s they could use a pilot for day flights and they could use their current pilot for the longer trips. They had kept this from Brinn knowing it would be a great surprise.


As the car pulled up, Justin went in to get her.  He had told her to put on a dress since they were going to a nice restaurant. When he got to her room she looked beautiful.  “Oh, Brinny, you look so pretty. Did you do your hair all by yourself?”


“No one of my new friends helped curl the parts I couldn’t see.  She thinks I have cute dads so I needed to look good for our dinner out.”


Justin laughed a bit, “How old is this friend?”


“Oh, I think she’s almost 13 and I told herI agreed.  I have the best looking dads ever.”


“Well, I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration but thank her.”


“She was sad to hear you wouldn’t be able to visit often.”


“Well, maybe she will think John and Tony are good looking, too. Let’s head out to the car.”


“Oh, I forgot to show her their picture.  I bet she will think they are cute too.”


The other three stayed in the back of the limo watching for them through the tinted windows.  As the gate opened and Justin led her toward the limo she squealed, “You got a limo! Is that my surprise?”


“She is really growing up fast, isn’t she?” John said as they came to the car.  “Where has the time gone from the weekend we took care of her and she was teething?” Tony held John closely to him.


“The car is part of the surprise but what’s in the car is the real surprise.”  Justin smiled down at her. “Close your eyes and I’ll open the door.”


“Daddy,  you are killing me here.” She stomped her foot and then closed her eyes and put her hands over her eyes for good measure.  John slowly opened the door and dropped to his knees in front of her while Tony was right behind him.


“Ok, Brinn, you can open your eyes.”  Justin said and moved so he could see her reaction better.


Brinn dropped her hands and opened her eyes, “Hey, Miss Thing!” John smiled at the beautiful blonde girl in front of him.


Brinn let out a scream, “MY JOHN,” and hurled herself into his arms and he stood up with her and turned in a circle. She held on tight.


“Of course I am.  I told your dads I would step up while they are out of the country so I had to come and see where I will pick you up.”


“I didn’t know you were coming.  It is a long drive just to come for dinner. Are Mattie and Jonna here?”


“No, it is a mini vacation for Tony and me and we didn’t drive, I flew us.”


“You flew a plane?”


“I did.  I learned so that if you ever need me I can be here in an hour.” 


“Oh, John!  I love you.”


“What about sharing some of that love with me, Miss Thing?” Tony smiled down at her and she threw herself at him. 


“Sorry, Tony. I was just so surprised.  I am so glad you are here, both of you.”


“Let’s get in the car.  We have a reservation we don’t want to be late for.”


They arrived at the restaurant and as they walked in you could hear the room get quiet. Brian and Justin led the way and Brinn held hands with both John and Tony.  All the women in the room and many of the men watched the five walk to a table near the stage where a band played softly. They ordered and as they waited Brinn pulled John and Tony out on the dance floor.   


Justin looked at Brian, “Think you could stand to hold me for a few minutes?”


Brian stood and offered his hand.  Justin took it and they walked out on the dance floor.  As Brian pulled him in close he softly said, “The problem is never holding you.  It’s not touching your skin while we do it. At Babylon no one cared if I put my hand on your ass.”  He kissed him and pulled him close. “I think our daughter is very happy.”


“There is no question about that.  I am so glad they could come. I think it is good for them to get away from the kids, too.  I can see them relaxing already.”  


Justin smiled up at Brian who said,  “Don’t look at me like that or I will have to take you to a back room.”  


“Daddies, our  food is coming.” Brinn took their hands and led them to the table.  The five ate and laughed through the meal and as they were finishing they ordered some dessert.  As they waited for the sweet treat to arrive Brian and Justin went out on the dance floor while John and Tony enjoyed sitting in each other’s arms.


Brinn wrapped her arms around both her dads’ necks and they swayed together until their dessert was delivered. Brinn pushed their heads together and after kissing each other they each kissed her cheeks.  Brian smiled, “I think if we want any of our dessert we better get back to the table.”  


Brinn yawned as Brian carried her to the table. She laid her head on his shoulder.  “I think I am getting too old to do this, Dad.”


“You will never be too old to sit on your dad’s lap and put your head on my shoulder.  But I may not be able to carry you for the rest of your life.” He swooped her down to her seat, “Especially if you keep eating like you did tonight!” He laughed as she dug into a bowl of some chocolate mousse.  By the time the men sipped on some top of the line bourbon, Brinn began to yawn again.


“Come here, Miss Thing,” John held a hand out to Brinn and she snuggled in his lap.  


“Did you really learn to fly planes because of me?”  she asked him softly as he stroked her arm.


“Well, it wasn’t only because of you.  Once we move to California I will work for your dad and                   Dan sometimes.”


“I’m glad.”  She sighed and her eyes fluttered shut.



The men finished their drinks and with Brinn in John’s arms, they walked to the limo.  When they arrived at Brinn’s school and John carried her in while Justin showed the way.  They were let in to a quiet building by Brinn’s counselor. As John carried her to her room Justin introduced John to the counselor.  Justin quickly helped Brinn get into her pajamas and into bed. “We will pick you up around 10:00 tomorrow morning.”


“Ok, Daddy.”


“I love you, Brinny,” he kissed her lightly.  


John walked over and kissed her forehead. “I will see you in the morning.”


“I love you, My John.”


“I love you too, Brinn.”  And she was asleep before they walked out.  Once they had stepped out of the building, John put his arms around Justin who wrapped his arms around John’s neck. “Justin, this is best for her.  None of us are smart enough to handle her.”


“I know you’re right. I just need to get out of here.”  They walked arm in arm back to the limo. They got in the back and faced each other.


Brian could feel Justin’s tension and pulled him into his arms.  “Well, men, are we going to find a place to party for the night or go for another drink or just go home.”


“I’m sorry, Baby, but I just want to go home but Tony and John, you can go out.  The limo is paid for until 2:00.” 


Tony said something in John’s ear and John nodded, “We’d rather just go back, too.  A drink in the garden and then we can go to bed on time, with no kids to interrupt our rest.  The sad thing is we might actually just go to sleep.” Tony said as John pulled him into his arms.


“Oh, I don’t think so.  I have plans for us. Lots and lots of plans,” John laid his hand on Tony’s fly and then whispered something Brian and Justin couldn’t hear.  Brian and Justin laughed as Tony moaned in response to John’s words and his hand. 


“We may as well join the party,” Justin said as his hand undid Brian’s fly and his fingers entered it.  Brian readjusted slightly, giving Justin more room to move his fingers.


John followed suit, undoing Tony’s zipper and soon he was bending over, taking Tony into his mouth.  Brian and Justin enjoyed watching their nephews. They had been together 10 years but their love was stronger than ever.  Tony cried out as John’s skilled mouth brought him to climax. John decided to continue to lick and suck making Tony cry out again in a string of Italian, ending in mi amore.


Brian reached over and cupping the back of Justin’s head, bringing it to him.  As their lips met both of them let out a sigh. As long as they were together they could deal with anything.  They entered the little garden and walked up to the cottage. Justin silently moved to John and kissed him and then did the same to Tony before he walked past them, went in the house, and headed up the stairs in the house.  Brian smiled at the two men, “Feel free to use the hot tub if you like, watch a movie, whatever. I think we are turning in for the night. Oh, and anything you would like to drink is in the refrigerator or the cabinet next to it.”  Before going upstairs, he got a bottle of bourbon out of the cabinet and grabbed two glasses off of a shelf. He waved the bottle at the men and slowly followed Justin’s path.


“I’m glad our kids are smart but not Brinn smart. I don’t think I could do what they are doing.  It is what needs to be done.” John said as he slowly started to undress Tony where they stood in the garden. 


“Well, aren’t you in the mood for amore tonight.”


“How long has it been since we could have sex anywhere without wondering if the kids were going to walk in? John unbuttoned his own shirt and  pressed his chest against Tony’s bare skin.


“It was our anniversary and your mom and Don watched the kids.” Tony said as he pulled John’s shirt from his pants.


“We will call the kids in the morning but right now…” John moved Tony’s hand down between his legs.  Tony made quick work of getting rid of John’s pants and then his own. They both dropped their shirts and jackets.


Tony laid John down on the lounger and stretched out next to him.  Tony pressed against John as their cocks danced with each other. “Remember the first time we made love?”


“Of course I do.  I had never been with a man and you were so patient with me and the whining I did the first time you made love to me.  I was so scared I wouldn’t be able to handle it and now I can’t live without it.” John turned his back to Tony and Tony gently entered him.  John cranked his head back so he could kiss Tony as he moved in and out. Tony reached around him and began to stroke John’s erection and when he couldn’t hold on he shouted loudly as he came. He then felt Tony fill him and Tony reverted to Italian as he finished moving in John.  John clenched tightly around Tony and Tony’s arm moved around John’s waist holding him close.


Tony began kissing John’s neck and soon John turned over and pulled Tony into his arms. His hand traveled down Tony’s lean, long back and then  grasped his ass, moving his fingers down the valley between hIs cheeks. With his finger he began to massage Tony’s tight bud. John sighed as John’s finger invaded him and began to stroke his interior walls and then the prostate. Tony’s mouth claimed John’s as John invaded him with another finger.


“John, please, fuck me.  Fuck me now!” Tony turned over and John obliged him.



Brian took a deep breath as he walked into the bedroom.  He knew he had to be there for Justin tonight. If he was going to fall apart he would have to do it later. He walked into the room and found Justin  at the window staring at nothing. He set the bottle and glasses down and walked up behind him and buried his face in the spot where Justin’s neck meets his shoulder.  “Come let me love you, Sunshine.” He rubbed his pelvis against Justin’s ass and he felt Justin lean back a bit. “Let me help you forget your worries and start remembering we have the next three months in Europe learn new things.”  As he talked he led Justin to the bed and pulled off Justin’s shirt and began running his mouth over every inch. He nipped and licked, sucked and kissed. When Justin could barely sit still, Brian helped him remove his pants. He had him lay on his stomach and began at his shoulders working Justin’s muscles. “You know those two beautiful men making love in the garden will treat her like their own.”  Brian’s mouth had worked its way down Justin’s back as he spoke and then he plunged his tongue into Justin’s bud and he whimpering.


When Justin couldn’t stand it any longer he begged, “I need you.”


“I am always here for you.  What do you need? Do you need control?”


“I...I just need you, please.”


Brian had him turn over and placing one of Justin’s legs on his shoulder and the other off to the side giving him access to run Justin’s prostate from the outside as he entered him in a slow steady motion as he stroked under Justin’s scrotum and downward so his hand nearly ran into his own motion in and out. Brian could feel the pressure building in Justin as it built in him.  Justin reached for Brian. He bent over and their lips met as both of them climaxed. They were one. They always would be.



The next day everyone enjoyed their time together. Brinn was in charge.  They spent time at the art museum and then went to Central Park Zoo. It was movie night at the school so after discussing it with Brinn it was decided they would say goodbye around dinner time so she could eat at the school with her friends.  Brinn thought that her dads were flying to Europe early in the morning. The truth was they didn’t leave until late that night but they wanted to be available in case she had a total meltdown. They didn’t expect that. Brinn seemed to understand the students there would challenge her for the first time in her life.  As the afternoon progressed they spent some time just relaxing and talking. After John and Tony played keep away with her for a while, Brinn spent time snuggling with all these special people. 


Justin and Brian saw Brinn talking softly to John and then gave him and Tony each a hug and kiss before they walked away and she walked over to her dads.  “I told them I would see them in two weeks and they will meet you at the house. I hope you don’t mind, I wanted it to be just the three of us the last hour.  I don’t want to make this a sad time. I know we will see each other soon. Grandma and Tuck are coming next weekend and then John is flying in to take me to their house.  It will be fun to see Mattie and Jonna.” Brian waved down a taxi and they got in. Brinn held both of their hands. “Daddies, I may be a little sad but I know I will like it here and I know you really thought hard about doing this.  I will learn so much here and I will get to paint a lot as work on other college classes so I will figure out what I want to do and what I am best at. I know I am not grown up but in my head I can do a lot of things. You’ll call me a lot right?”


“Of course we will.  We will have to be careful that we don’t call you while you are sleeping but you can call us any time,” Justin said.


The taxi pulled up to the school and Brian paid the driver a hefty tip to wait for them.  When they got to the door Brinn stopped walking and turned to face them. She threw her arms around Brian’s waist.  He dropped down to one of his knees hugging her tight. “Sweetheart, you know how much I love you, right?”


“Of course, I do, Dad.”


“Brinny,” Justin’s voice cracked, “if you don’t like it here, if anything happens, you can go live with Tony and John and we will get back as quickly as we can.  You are far more important than this art tour.”


Brinn stroked Justin’s cheeks, “Daddy, I’ll be just fine. I like it here.”  The tears she’d been fighting rolled down her cheeks, “My head knows that’s true but my heart hurts so much.”


Justin and Brian sat on their knees holding her for a moment and then she took a step back and her dads stood up.  “We love you, Brinn.” Brian brushed a tear from the corner of his eye.


“Silly, Dad, I know that.  I have had more love than any girl I know.”


“Goodbye, Brinny.  We will call you in the middle of the week once we get settled in Milan.”


“Ok, Daddy, you two take care of each other because I won’t be there to do it for you.”


The door behind Brinn opened and her counselor walked out.  “I thought I heard you out here. Dinner is being served in 10 minutes.  You will have just enough time to drop off your things and wash your face and hands.”  She gave Brinn a reassuring smile as she walked past her. She then looked at Brian and Justin.  “She will be fine. She is as brilliant as she is beautiful. I will call you if there is any major problem.”


“Thank you.” Justin said and Brian just nodded.  “Oh, and Mr. Taylor, I hope your tour is a success.”  She walked into the building, shutting the door behind her. 


Justin collapsed against Brian, “Oh, why does it hurt so bad?” Brian put his arms around him and guided him to the taxi.  He was silent as they got into the car and it pulled away from the curb. Brian put his arms around Justin but he was not in the mood to talk. As the cab pulled up to the garden cottage they got out and Brian threw a couple $100 bill at the cabby.    


Justin put his arms around Brian’s waist and Brian draped his arm on Justin’s shoulder as they let themselves into the gate.  In the taxi, Justin had started to ramble about the tour and he continued as they walked toward the cottage. They had barely gotten into the building when it started raining.  


“You just made it,” John said from the kitchen. “I hope you don’t mind. It is supposed to rain all night and could get stormy so we picked up a few groceries and we are making dinner.” Tony had walked up behind John and slid his arms under John’s and then reached up so his hands were resting on John’s chest. John leaned against him.  “It will be about an hour. Tony is making his homemade pasta sauce.”


“That sounds perfect,” Justin said.  He looked over at Brian. “Let’s take a shower before dinner. I feel gross after being in the park this afternoon.”  Brian didn’t say anything but followed.  


Tony said softly in John’s ear, “Is Brian acting strange?  He is too quiet.”


“I think he is just dealing in his way.  Justin talks more but Brian internalizes.”


“Yes, I just wonder…”  John turned into Tony and kissed him.


“Have I told you lately how much I am in love with you?”  John’s hands slid under Tony’s waistband.


“You tell me every day as we raise our family together but I am really liking this new libido of yours.” Tony pressed John against the counter making it obvious he was ready for some love right now. “They won’t be down for a while,” he said as he tugged John’s shorts down and then pulled out his own cock. John positioned himself to open himself up to his husband as Tony slowly entered him.



Justin and Brian undressed and got in the shower. Brian remained quiet as Justin continued to talk about the tour and travel.  Brian answered a few questions with one word answers but ignored a lot of what Justin was said. “Baby, are you listening to me?”


“Ya, sorry.” Brian said at one point as he washed Justin’s back.  “I’m just…”


Justin interrupted and continued his train of thought.  Brian just quit talking, knowing this was Justin’s way of dealing with stress.  He just didn’t have anything to give right now. They both pulled on shorts and T-shirts before leaving their room for dinner.  


John and Tony were hardly able to continue dinner.  They seemed to need to be in physical contact all the time.  “You two look like you are enjoying your little vacation.” Justin smiled at them.


“This is just what we needed,” John said as Tony tasted his sauce. 


“Well, I’m glad,” Justin watched Brian walk to the liquor cabinet and opened a new bottle. He poured himself a large glass of amber liquid.  He emptied it and filled it again. “Bri, why don’t you get out some red wine to go with our pasta.”


Brian opened a bottle but after draining his glass a second time he refilled it a third. Justin walked over and rested his head on Brian’s shoulder, “Why don’t you slow down a little.  I need…”


“You need….of course, you need.  Well, I need something to and right now I need to be away from here.”  Brian grabbed the bottle he had been pouring out of and went out into the pouring rain.


“Brian?”  Justin stood there shocked. “What….”  He stopped because Brian was out of sight. Turning to John and Tony he  opened his mouth but didn’t know what to say. John walked over and hugged Justin.  “You are both stressed right now. Let me go look for him. Tony, just shut off the pasta water.  I am sure he is close.” John kissed Tony as he grabbed an umbrella that was close to the door.


“I’ll try calling him.”  Tony said as John walked out the door.  John called Brian’s phone and he and Justin heard it ring upstairs. “Damn! I’m sure he is fine, Justin.”


“It’s my fault.  I wasn’t thinking about him at all.  I know how he deals with stress by now and I totally was thinking just of me.”  


Tony put his arms around Justin.  “John will find him. It was the alcohol talking along with the emotions.”


John made it to the street and looked both ways.  He walked to the bodega on the corner, hoping Brian would be there, out of the rain.  He wasn’t there. Now where did he even begin to look. He walked the other direction to a bar located nearby but Brian wasn’t there either.  He called Tony. When he picked up, he said, “Did you get ahold of him?”


“No, he left his phone here.  Where are you?”


“I’m down the street at a bar.” He spoke softly so Justin didn’t hear him, “It’s getting really nasty out here.  I’m just coming back unless Justin has some place he wants me to check.”


“Hold on, I’ll ask him.  Justin, is there any place Brian might go?”


“The only place I can think of is his offices.”


“John, I’m going to call his office and see if he is there. I’ll text you. Have a drink while you wait.”  After making a call to the office Tony texted John to come back.  


John was soaked through when he arrived back.  The wind had picked up and it was now thundering and lightning. 


“Where is he?” Justin paced back and forth. “What selfish ass I was!  Brian is feeling the same thing I am and I’m the one making him go to Europe.  He probably wants to stay here which is probably what we should have done.” John took Justin’s hand and made him sit down on the sofa.  He sat next to him and took him in his arms. 


“Brian just needs time to think.  He isn’t going to do anything crazy.”


“Maybe he went to Brinn?”  Justin looked at John.


“He wouldn’t do that.  That would upset her.” Justin dropped his head on John’s shoulder, so much like his uncle’s.


Time seemed to stand still.  At the two hour mark Tony made the pasta and John made Justin eat a little bit.  They kept assuring him Brian had just found someplace to wait out the storm. He didn’t have his phone to call or he would. By the time four hours had passed it was 11:00 pm and the storm had blown over.  Now Justin started to pace out in the garden.  


“Maybe I will go check out a few more places in the neighborhood.” John said to Tony.


“I didn’t want to say it with Justin near but Brian doesn’t even have his wallet.  It’s upstairs with his phone. He has no money to buy anything so unless he walked to the office.  I will call there again.”


“Let me call there.  Being Peter’s brother might pull a little weight in case they didn’t tell you the truth.”  John got off the phone a few minutes later. “They haven’t seen him but they will call us if he shows up.”


Justin started walking farther from the house.  He couldn’t focus. He wandered to Dan’s house across the garden and sat down on a lawn chair. Where could Brian have gone?



Brian had to get away.  He just didn’t have any more to give to Justin.  He knew John and Tony could give him what he needed right now but he had no more to give.  He had headed for the back gate when he realized he didn’t have his wallet or phone. And this storm had really kicked up.  He watched John leave through the front gate and he skirted the edge of the garden and entered Dan’s house using the security code.  He didn’t turn on any lights but headed to the living room. He stripped off his wet shirt and grabbed one of Dan’s and then started drinking.  He just needed time alone. He put on the stereo and as he listened to music, he drank. Soon he slept.


When he woke up he had no idea what time it was.  His head hurt a bit and he was hungry. When he looked at the clock he saw it was midnight.  “Shit!” he said. Justin is going to be crazy by now. As he approached the patio door, he saw something. No, not something, some one.  Justin was sleeping in a lounger.


Brian opened the door quietly and shut it behind him.  He sat on the edge of the lounger and then gently laid down next to him.  He didn’t want to scare him, so very softly in his ear he said, “Sunshine, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to disappear so long.”  


Justin turned over and grabbed Brian around the neck.  He didn’t say anything for some time. Brian could feel him gaining control of his emotions.  “Oh, Brian, I’m the one that needs to apologize. I felt so sorry for myself that I didn’t think about you. I was so selfish. She is your daughter as much as mine and I was acting like the child more than her.” He kissed Brian, “Where were you?”


“I was just inside this house.  I knew the code so when I realized I didn’t have any money on me, I just ducked in here and of course, I continued to drink and fell asleep, passed out, whatever.  I was so surprised when I woke up and it was midnight. I reacted poorly. I should have just told you I needed space or I just needed you.”


“I should have known it after almost 22 years. I’m here now, Baby. Not  knowing where you were was so much worse than thinking about Brinn safely in her bed in a wonderful, caring place.” Justin placed his top leg on top of Brian’s so he could move his leg between Justin’s.  He began to rub his pelvis against Brian’s leg.

 

From the cottage Tony’s voice called, “Justin, are you alright?”


Brian responded, “We’re both fine, Tony.”


“Glad to hear that, Brian.”  Tony was relieved, “Let’s go to bed, Mi Amore.  All is well. The lovers are back together.” He kissed John and led him upstairs.


“Sunshine, can I just hold you for a while?”


“You can hold me forever, Brian.  I just need you.” Justin pressed against Brian.  “Please, Baby, don’t leave me in Europe. I don’t think I could survive.”


“I promise if I need a little space I will tell you and I will let you know where I am. Are you ready to go in?  It’s a little chilly after that storm.” Brian stood and took Justin’s head. “I hope there’s some of that pasta and sauce left.  I am starving.”


“I am sure there is. I will heat some up for you.  I am sure it is good. I ate some but really don’t remember what it tasted like.  Ten minutes later they sat down with a large bowl of pasta, sauce, and meatballs. He also had part of a baguette and olive oil for dipping. Justin had the only fork and slowly wound the spaghetti on it and, after dipping it in the sauce he moved it to Brian’s mouth. Brian opened his mouth and accepted the offering.


“God, Tony knows how to cook.  That is amazing.” Justin fed him another bite and then a bite of meatball.  He took a bite or two himself in between. He fed Brian a bite almost too big and got sauce on his cheek.


“Oops, let me help you with that,” Justin pulled Brian’s head close and he licked the sauce off of Brian’s cheek and ended up with his lips on Brian’s.  Brian held him there for a few moments as their lips just brushed against each other. He then left Justin move back.  


Justin took a piece of crusty bread and dipped it in the oil.  He offered it to Brian and then took a bite himself dragging his tongue through the oil on the edge.  He heard Brian growl. Justin put a meatball on the fork and then placed it between his teeth and moved toward Brian who instantly pulled Justin’s head close, dragging his teeth across Justin’s made both of them shiver. When they separated Justin poured the remaining sauce on the bowl of pasta and moved so he was basically sitting on Brian’s lap facing him and he would feed Brian a bite and then they would kiss and then he would take a bite and they would kiss.  By the time the bowl was empty Justin had moved all the way onto Brian’s lap pressing his cock into Brian’s through the thin material of their shorts.  


“Oh, god, Sunshine, I need you.  I will always need you. I will always come back to you.  You are home.”


“Come home, Brian.” Justin stood up and Brian took his hand. As they walked past John and Tony’s  door they heard John and Tony talking softly in tones only lovers used. Silently, they undressed and Justin laid on his back and Brian propped both Justin’s legs on his shoulders and using lube, entered him slowly, almost reverently. Brian bent over him and kissed him.


“I know eventually we won’t be able to make love in this position but its my favorite because it was our first.” Brian strained to talk as he moved in and out of Justin.  As he came close Justin held Brian’s mouth to his and they climaxed together. As Brian dropped next to Justin, Justin pulled Brian to him.  


“I know I lean on you far more than a should.  I’m a grown man and I should be able to deal with life.”


“Justin, we deal with life together.  We each have our own strengths and our weaknesses and together we deal with our lives.  I was such a fool for fighting you for almost five years of course, I could have gotten arrested if I would have kept you at my place at first.”


“You know I would have left my family from that first night to be with you.”


“I know but I am glad Jenn fought for you. We all are fortunate to have her and Molly in our lives.” Brian’s hand trailed down Justin’s body.


“We have created a family that works for all of us.”  Justin took Brian’s hand and guided it to his rising dick.  Brian stroked and then repositioned so he could take him in his mouth.  Brian’s talented tongues soon had him crying out. He didn’t care if John and Tony heard him. He loved this man and he wanted everyone to know it.  It was nearly 3:00 am before they finally drifted off into a restful sleep.


It was noon before all four of the men were up for the day.  All of them grimaced from time to time after last night’s activities but all of them were relaxed and content.  Brian had apologized to the younger men and they all laughed at the fact they had been so worried and he had never left the garden.  Soon it was time to say goodbye to Tony and John. John looked at his uncle and Justin and said, “While you are out of the country, Tony and I have three children.  There is nothing we do for our children that we won’t do for Brinn.”


“And remember my mom is there,  too. And of course, we are still their first contact.” Justin said as he hugged Tony and John.  


“We owe you, big time when we come back,”  Brian said smiling at John and Tony.


“Brian, we are just paying you back a little for everything you have done for us and soon we will be in California, thanks to you.” Tony hugged Brian and the men departed.


Brian and Justin received a text from Brinn telling them she loved her school which made them both smile.  They spent the day packing up the last of their clothes and went out for dinner before going to the airport.  


After eating they headed for the airport.  They called Gus from the car, “Hey, Gussy, how is my granddaughter doing?”  Justin said.


“Our granddaughter,” Brian chimed in.


“She is perfect as usual. How are the two of you?  I got a text from Brinn full of details about how amazing her school is.”


“It wasn’t easy but it is a great place.  We are on our way to the airport now,” Justin said.


Brian added, “We will let you know when we arrive in Milan.”


“I love you, dads.  Enjoy the tour and we will see you in mid-October hopefully.  We are planning on coming to New York unless Molly is overdue at that time.  Brenda is coming out by the end of September so he can help her and of course, Jenn is coming out a week, too.  John and Tony have Brinn duty then.”


“We know everyone helping out.  We love you, Gus. Give your wife and daughter a hug for us.”


“I will do that. Safe travels.”


The car pulled up in front of the private terminal and a porter rushed out to get their personal bags.  


“We can be glad it isn’t storming like last night.” Justin smiled at Brian as they sat on the plane waiting for their turn to take off.  


“And I’m glad we cleared the air.  We are together. And, Sunshine, this is all about you.”

 

The pilot made sure they were belted in and as the wheels left the ground a new adventure began.

Chapter 2 by Simply written

Chapter 2


“Mr. Kinneys, we will be landing shortly.  Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened.” The pilot’s voice said over the intercom system.  


Brian responded to the pilot and turned to Justin, “So Mr. Taylor, I am at your beck and call.  I am your humble servant for the next three months.”


Justin started laughing too hard, “Brian Kinney, humble and a servant?” He looked over at him and smiled.  “I know something you could scratch for me.”


“Trust me, I am available to scratch that itch anytime you want.” There lips met just as the wheels touched down.  


“Well, I think we should head over to Tony’s parents as soon as we clear customs.  We can get something to eat there and give them the little gifts the kids made for them.” Justin said as he continued to drop light kisses on Brian’s face.  “And then I think I need to stop at the gallery before going to the hotel. The next couple days are for set up and to get jet lag out of our system.”


“I can think of several other things we could do….well maybe it is one thing several times.”  They walked off the plane and went through customs quickly. They had sent most of their luggage ahead so it was already at the hotel.  


As Justin took a moment to call the gallery, Brian looked at the texts that came in while they were on the plane.  Most were business related, a couple each from Ted and Jim. He then saw one that stuck out. ‘Kinney, watch your back. I could be around the next corner in Milan, or Madrid, or London’. Damn, he thought.  Justin didn’t need this. He texted Dan and forwarded the message. As Justin got off the phone Brian’s rang. It was Dan.


“I need to take this call,” he quickly kissed Justin and walked away.  Justin recognized the ringtone and knew it was Dan but he watched Brian move a few steps away. “Why don’t you go see if the car is here?   I should only be a couple minutes.” He watched Justin walk away reluctantly. “Dan, so you saw the text? I really haven’t been worried but we will be at all those cities.  He knows our schedule and I don’t want Sunshine to get wind of this.”


“Brian, I will try to track the message again and if need be I will send in an undercover agent to follow you around.”


“God, I hope it doesn’t come to that.  If I just had some idea who….’


“Brian enjoy yourself.  Enjoy Justin. I’ll be in touch soon.”


“Remember, if you tell Tyler, make sure he keeps it from Molly and Justin.”


“I will.  Brian, I’m not too worried but, be careful.  You know how to do that.”


“Thanks, Dan.  I got to go.” Brian went out the door following Justin. Brian looked around as he exited the terminal.  He saw a man approaching Justin and rushed that direction. He had nearly reached them when he saw Justin offered his hand.


“Yes, I am Justin Taylor.  Thanks for the ride.” Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist.  “Brian, this will be my assistant while we are in Milan and right now he is going to drop us off at the cafe.  It has been too long since we have seen them and Angi.” On the ride over they talked about their trip to Milan over 12 years ago.  That was when they met the Montefiores, Tony, his sister, Angi,  and his parents. Later that trip they were in Ibiza where they got engaged. Angi was now a beautiful woman who at one time had dated Gus. It would be good to see all of them.


“Brian, what did Dan need so urgently?”


“Oh, nothing.  He was just saying hi.”


“Molly’s alright, isn’t she?” Justin got worried.  His brother in law worked for Dan, and with his sister expecting her second child in the next month, Dan could be calling with family news.


“He didn’t mention her so I am sure she is.” Brian looked out the window, “We’re here. “  He stepped out of the car and offered Justin his hand. They assure the assistant they wouldn’t need him so he could head over to the gallery and they would walk over there in a couple hours.  Before they knew what was happening Angi, ran out of the cafe throwing her arms around both their necks, kissing first Justin and then Brian.  


“Angi, you look stunning!” 


“Oh, Justin, you are always so kind.”


“He is not being kind, he is being honest.” Brian said putting his arm around her waist.  


“You aren’t looking too bad yourself for a nonno.  Pictures, you must have pictures.” The three walked into the cafe where they continued the greeting with Tony’s parents. They were ushered to a table and started bringing food out to them.  Brian and Justin ate while the women cooed over the pictures of baby Taylor. They said their goodbyes, promising to be back tomorrow late morning and they strolled up the street.  


Brian was a bit jumpy as they walked. “Something wrong, Babe?”  Justin asked. “Missing Dan.”


“You asshole,” Brian stopped and kissed him.  Laughing, he said, “I won’t miss him for a few more days.” His hand trailed over Justin’s well formed ass but he didn’t notice the look on his face. He was too busy scanning the street. Arriving at the gallery Brian and Justin soon went their own ways.  Justin was meeting with the owner while Brian tried to inspect exits without anyone noticing.


“Sir,” A voice in heavy Italian said right behind Brian. He jumped and turned slowly. “Can I help you?  Who allowed you back here?”


“I am Brian Taylor-Kinney,” using his full last name which he rarely did.  “I am married to the artist.”


“Oh, Mr. Kinney, nice to meet you. You work with Dan Reed don’t you?”


“I do,” Brian answered hesitantly. 


“We worked on a project together years ago.  He called me this afternoon. I am the chief security officer here. You have nothing to worry about while you are here or with the assistant. I just switched out who is working with Justin. We will say the other has a family emergency.”


“I don’t want Justin to….”


“I told him we are to keep it from Mr. Taylor.”


“I appreciate it. He is my world and I don’t want anything to happen to him because of me.”


“We will keep a watch out for you.”


“I appreciate that.” When Brian saw Justin he nodded at the security officer and walked toward his husband.  “Are you done here for the day?”


Justin was trying to figure out what he was up to.  “Brian Taylor- Kinney, you are acting odd today. Are you sure Dan didn’t?”


“My darling husband, I am just anxious to get you to the hotel and into the large, inviting bed so I can….” The kiss Brian gave him cleared his mind of everything.


“Give me ten minutes and I will be ready.  I just need to look over the schedule so I the whole day free tomorrow and as my servant, I have plans for you.”  Justin pressed himself tightly against Brian and Brian’s reaction was instantly noticed by Justin. “Good, your beck and call is working just fine.” Justin slid his hand over Brian’s fly as he walked away. Brian watched Justin’s ass as he left.  He was going to have to be careful. Justin was already on edge. It didn’t help when he was told about the assistant change. Brian knew some of Justin’s uneasiness was his fault and the rest of the fault laid on it being the first stop of the tour.   



Justin seemed more relaxed as they strolled to the hotel, stopping to look into some windows.  Brian realized they were being followed by the new assistant at a distance. He was sure in Justin’s focused mind he didn’t see him and Brian was distracting him as much as he could.  As they got to a narrow walkway, Brian pulled him in and pressed him against the wall, in moments Brian had Justin on the verge of climax just from kissing him and rubbing his hand along his fly. Brian brought his mouth down to Justin’s ear.  “We better get to our room before we get arrested.” When they stepped out Brian noticed there shadow was still nearby. As they walked into the hotel Brian nodded at him and he turned and left. 


Brian checked in and they were sent to the private elevator that took them to the penthouse.  Brian felt good about the extra layer of protection. No one could use this elevator without the right key card.    Brian again pinned Justin against the wall as the elevator moved upward. His mouth moved downward from his ear to his chest.  He had Justin’s shirt unbuttoned by the time the elevator opened into the suite. He ripped the shirt off and realized Justin had unbuttoned his without him noticing. They ripped at each other’s pants and Justin threw Brian on the bed and positioned himself over Brian’s erect cock. Brian grabbed the lube and helped position his cock as Justin’s slid down onto it.  Justin began to move up and down. As he did, Brian lightly touched Justin’s dick and Justin did all the work. As the pressure built Brian started thrusting, meeting Justin’s moves. As Justin’s head fell back in almost a roar he exploded all over Brian’s chest causing Brian himself to cum deep inside Justin. Brian grasped Justin’s hips so he had to stay where he was as the shutters ran through him. Justin dropped forward laying on Brian’s chest.  Brian held him close.


It wasn’t long before Justin moved and got on his hands and knees. “Again, Brian.  I know you can come again.” Brian got on his knees behind Justin and pushed his shoulders down on the bed and began to thrust.  He had almost forgotten how Justin got when he was in full artist mode. Everything had to be bigger, more over the top for him.  He also tended to get more reckless which worried Brian a bit, especially with the threat Justin was unaware of. Justin strode across the room and grabbed a bottle off the bar. 


“Let’s get in the hot tub.” Justin said standing by the door to the roof, naked.  I’ll be right out. I heard a message come in and it is still work hours at the vineyard.” He walked over to him and kissed him.  “10 minutes, tops.”


“Don’t make me wait.  I am thinking it is your turn,” Justin reached around and slapped Brian’s bare ass.


“Yes, Sir!”  Brian smiled at him as he went out the door.  As soon as Justin was outside he grabbed his phone, expecting a message from Dan.  Instead he saw a text from ‘unknown’ and it said, ‘Hope you enjoy the penthouse. I wouldn’t walk the rough streets at night. You never know when you might get mugged ’. 


Shit! He was here. He forwarded it to Dan.  If this kept up, he would have to tell Justin. At least he was after him, not Sunshine.  But right now he just wanted to be loved by his husband. Tomorrow maybe they would just stay in all day.  He wondered if he could talk him into that. He doubted it.


It was early morning before the men fell into an exhausted sleep.  They had spent a long time in the hot tub and then played in bed before jet lag caught up with both of them.  It was late morning when they woke. They both had a few kinks from the activity the night before.  


“We said we’d go back to the cafe to eat.  Let’s shower. I’m hungry,” Justin said, already in motion.  


“I have a better idea let’s order room service and eat it on the rooftop. We can call Angi and go later and now we can soak in some sun and…”


“We are in Italy, Brian.  As much as I like to play with that beautiful body of yours, that will come with me.  I am not going to waste our time here. Now, get up you lazy servant and come wash my back.”


Brian watched Justin walk into the bathroom, Damn, he knew this was going to happen.  Well, he would just have to be on the alert and for now, he had a back and, thankfully, an ass to wash.  



They had an enjoyable time with the Montefiores and after a leisurely lunch el fresco at their cafe, Justin was ready to go.  They strolled hand in hand but Brian was distracted. He looked around and looked at his phone a couple of times. “What’s so interesting?” Justin nearly got ahold of Brian’s phone but it was quickly locked and stuck it in his pocket. Brian kept looking over his shoulder  and scanning ahead. Justin finally stopped. Brian stopped not realizing Justin was looking at him. “BRIAN! “


“What?”


“I’m sorry if I’m wasting your time.  Go back to the hotel and work if you aren’t  going to be present anyway.” Justin grabbed his hand from Brian and stalked away.  Just then a large group of tourists poured out of a gallery and Justin disappeared from sight.”


Brian pushed his way through the crowd.  He wasn’t sure if Justin went in the building or went farther down the road.  After looking down the sidewalk and then around the corner he went in the gallery.  He sighed with relief when he saw a group of college age girls circling him. Justin was being polite and was speaking politely with him.  


As Brian walked up, he heard one of them say, “Are you still married to Brian Kinney? He is so hot. He is always in the top ten best looking men in the Fortune 500, of course you usually are mentioned with him.”


“Well, thankfully, he still puts up with me.” Brian said as he slipped around the back of Justin and pulled him close from behind. Justin tensed but Brian’s mouth moved to Justin’s ear. Very softly Brian said, “I’m sorry,” and kissed just below his ear.  Justin relaxed against him and Brian pulled him close against his chest.


“Yes, I still put up with him, most days.” The girls swooned as Justin turned and scowled at Brian but then accepted Brian’s kiss.  They kept kissing until the girls started giggling a bit. “If you will excuse us. We are going to look around a bit before they close.” Justin quickly signed the Gallery brochures for each of them and then took Brian’s hand again.  “We only have a couple days on this trip that we are free to do what we want. What has gotten your attention?”


“I’m sorry, Sunshine.  I really am. I got sidetracked.  I promise the rest of the day is yours and I hope the night is mine.” He nonchalantly ran his hand over Justin’s well formed ass.  Justin pressed against Brian’s pelvis hard enough for both of them to go weak. 


“Give me an hour here and then I will give you a couple hours at the hotel before dinner.”


Brian moaned, “Maybe I can talk you into ordering food to the hotel instead,” he held up a hand, “I know we are in Milan but how long has it been since you and I have spent a night in a Penthouse without a child in the next room.  “Last night was amazing and I am betting tonight…” as Brian’s leg slid between Justin’s just grazing his obviously aroused dick. Brian wanted to get him safely back in the hotel, and he had to admit he felt like a sitting duck out here in the street.  He hadn’t had a message from the stalker since this morning but he didn’t hope to get knocked out again and if something happened to him what would happen to Sunshine.


Brian didn’t rush Justin, seeing the joy on his face as he looked at the masterpieces.  He reminded him so much of Brinn when she was looking at something new. At one point Justin turned his face up at Brian and the smile on his face nearly made Brian throw him over his shoulder and carry him to a back room, or better yet, the hotel.


“Sunshine, if you keep looking like that….”


“Are you ready to go?” Justin smiled at him again.


“Oh, god, yes!  I love art as much as the next guy but I  need to love my husband.”


As they walked out the door, Brian caught sight of Justin’s assistant who Brian, of course, knew was security.  When Justin noticed him and waved he walked over and just said he was enjoying a day off on a beautiful fall day.  He walked away but later Brian noticed him in the background but Justin didn’t seem to notice. By the time they entered the elevator,  both men were ready for some physical exertion. Before the elevator stopped, both men had their flies undone and their hands on each other’s asses.  


“We better get off the elevator before we draw an audience.” Brian glanced at the camera in the corner of the ceiling.


Justin’s hand moved from the back of Brian’s pants and moved to the front of his briefs.  As Justin dropped to his knees he said, “Smile pretty at them,” as his mouth took him in. He had positioned himself so the camera could not see Brian but it was obvious from Brian’s face he truly was doing what it appeared.  Brian’s head fell back against the wall as Justin brought him over the edge. Justin slid his body up Brian’s, “I really don’t want to share your body with all the eyes I am sure are on the other side of the camera.”


They stumbled out of the elevator and the doors closed.  Brian tripped over his pants and took Justin down with him as they fell to the carpet laughing.  “You are crazy, Justin Taylor.” Brian rolled so he was on top of him. He pulled off Justin’s shirt and moved down his body.  He brought himself to his knees and yanked Justin’s pants down. Once he freed Justin’s legs from the pants, he moved back into position and with feather light touches he drug his short nails up and down Justin’s inner thighs.  He would get ever so close to Justin’s scrotum and then go back down his legs. He then started blowing gently on Justin’s erection. When he saw the first drop of precum appear, he dipped his head and caught the tip with his tongue catching just the drop.


When Justin could not wait another minute, Brian took him in his mouth and Justin let himself go. Before Brian realized it, Justin had flipped them both and he thrust deep into Brian’s throat and when he filled Brian’s mouth, he swallowed all of it. Justin slid his body down Brian who was  still clothed. He laid his head on Brian’s chest and Brian pulled him close. They did have food delivered to the rooftop and ate out under the stars. They called their kids and Molly before they got in bed. An hour later, sweat drenched and relaxed, they talked softly about the rest of the tour until they drifted off.  


The next four days got into a pattern.  They slept late, ate at the Montefiore’s Cafe, and then they went to the Gallery where both of them worked for a couple hours, Brian on his businesses and Justin on future stops.  Brian was also spending time talking to Dan getting updates. Late afternoon they would walk back to the hotel and changed and then spent the night at the gallery before going back to the hotel and having a late night dinner.  


Brian had received one more text from the stalker and all it said was ‘see you in Madrid’.  Dan was very frustrated, not able to get any leads and worried about his friends. He wanted to join Justin and Brian on the tour but then Justin would have to be told the whole truth and Brian didn’t want to do that.


Angi drove them to the airport and Brian and Justin both encouraged her to come visit soon and she gave a couple bags of surprises for her niece and nephew.  She knew they wouldn’t get it for a few weeks but it didn’t matter. Just as the plane was about to take off, Brian got a text from Dan. Brian rushed to the plane’s bedroom and shut the door.  By the time Brian came out, the plane was taxiing and as he sat down next to Justin and put on his seatbelt, he knew a fight would ensue.  


“Please, don’t start,” Brian said before Justin could say anything.   Justin took him literally and the next two hours he did not say a word.  Brian tried to start a conversation but when Justin turned away, Brian just went to the table and worked.  As they walked into the airport Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and held onto it tightly. Justin tried to tug it away but the look Brian gave him he knew it wasn’t worth the fight in public.  The terminal was very crowded. People were jostling each other. 


As they walked, someone bumped Brian hard and a deep voice said, “Watch yourself, Brian.”


By the time Brian realized what he had just heard, the man had dissolved into the crowd.  He was fairly sure Justin hadn’t heard anything because he hadn’t reacted. He pulled Justin to him putting him in front of him and rushed him out the door. As soon as he could, Justin put space between them. For a split second Brian panicked but then realized Justin was getting into his limo.  He didn’t expect the driver to shut the door and take off without him but that is exactly what happened.


“Fuck!”


Brian instantly called Dan, “Tell me you got security in place!”


“Woah, slow down.  What’s wrong?” Dan tried calming his friend.


“Justin is pissed and he ditched me.  He had the driver leave me. Please tell me he is one of the security guards.”


“He is.  I got everything set up and he is one of my guys, well a guy working for one of our affiliates. But, Brian, who is watching your back.  You are the one under threat, not Justin.”


“I can take care of myself.”


“Not when you are distracted.  It would be safer for both of you if Justin knew.  He is not a helpless man. Justin is tough.”


“But he doesn’t need any distractions. He is already high strung.”


“So what did you do to piss him off?”


“It was actually the last text you sent before we took off.  He hasn’t talked to me since. Oh, and the stalker actually made contact with me.  He bumped into me at the airport and called me by name.”


“Damn it, Brian.  And you are just telling me this? So you are now stuck at the airport where our suspect is! Get out of there and take the first car you see.  If there is a hotel car, take that. Do it NOW. Get in a car and get out of there.”


“Can you tell me where Justin is?  Do you have GPS on your guy?”


“I do.  I also have you and Justin tracked.  I know I lied and told them I was you to get that but I wanted to know where both of you were in case you got separated.”


“I see a car for the hotel.  Text me where Justin is.” Brian ended the call as he got into the back of the car, giving the driver instructions.  He looked at his phone and saw that Justin was on route to the gallery. The car would be taking him to the hotel. He would have to get to the gallery from there.  He texted Justin, ‘Where are you?’


“The Galleria. Meet you at the hotel in an hour. DO NOT COME HERE. I’M STILL PISSED’  


Brian got out of the car, tipped the driver, and checked into their room.  He unpacked their clothes and waited impatiently. Brian switched out of his travel clothes and pulled a T Shirt and shorts out of the bag.  He looked at the T-shirt in his hands and realized it was the one he took from Dan’s house. He looked at the brand. No wonder it felt so nice.  He needed to get some of these, he thought as he pulled it on. It actually fit him really well.  


Brian took out Justin’s favorite T-Shirt and shorts.  He was hoping by the time Justin arrived he would have calmed down and would slip into the change of clothes or better yet just slip out of his clothes.  Dan texted him that Justin was on his way to the hotel. Brian waited but Justin didn’t come upstairs. He called down to the front desk where he was informed Mr. Taylor was in the bar.  Damn! Brian thought. If I go downstairs, he will know I am tracking him.


Brian’s phone rang, “Dan, I’m going down….”


“No you’re not.  The driver is watching him and the last thing I want is for you to be out in the bar of your hotel.  Brian, you have to tell him. It isn’t safe for you….”


“Fuck me! The worst thing that could happen to me is for something to happen to Sunshine.”


“Nothing is happening to either of you if you listen to me.  So help me if you get yourself killed I’ll… Brian, please be careful.  I love you buddy. I wish you would let me come…”


“No, then I’d have Marcus on my case, too.”


“Ah, Red….”


Brian had to smile, “I don’t want you to leave your love to protect mine.”


“It’s not your love I’m worried about. Damn it, Brian, he had the guts to bump into you. You aren’t hiding anything are you?  You haven’t gotten any more texts, have you?


Brian’s voice was softer, “No, Dan.  I haven’t heard anything else.” Just then his phone vibrated. “Hold on, I just got a message,”  Brian looked at the message, “It’s him. It just says ‘I’ll see you tomorrow’.” 


“Brian, I am going to get another agent to be one on one with you.”


“Dan, I don’t want you to risk….”


“Oh, fuckin’ hell! I should have known you’d be talking to him.”  Brian hadn’t heard Justin come in. He stumbled and grabbed onto the bar as he poured another drink.


“Justin, you can’t be serious.” He hung up on Dan.  “You don’t seriously think….”


“I think it is going to kill poor Marcus,” Justin’s words were slurred.


“Sunshine,” Brian said softly and stepped toward him.  “I you can’t really think Dan and I …”


“Let me read your texts.  Show me what you are constantly in contact for.” He poured himself another drink.


“Sunshine, please, this is just crazy. Come here.” Brian tried to put his arms around him and for a moment he thought Justin was going to relax but then he struggled away.


Justin tried to focus as he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Brian and then his whole body slumped. As Brian took a step toward him, he held up his hand.  “Stay there.” Justin dropped his head in his hands, “You don’t have a clue, do you? You don’t know.”


“Sunshine, you’re drunk.  You’re not thinking straight. Dan loves Marcus.  I have only loved you. I will only love you.”


“Then why the hell are you wearing his shirt?”


“Ah, fuck,” Brian pulled the shirt off, walked over to the balcony doors, and threw the T shirt out.  The wind caught it and it sailed away. “Is that better? I just pulled a shirt on and the only thing I thought was that Dan spends a crazy amount of money for a basic T shirt.”


Brian’s phone rang again and Justin snatched it off the bed.  Brian grabbed for it at the same time and his nose collided with Justin’s shoulder.  Blood gushed out.


“Oh, shit,” Brian said as he rushed to the bathroom while Justin answered the phone.


“Dan, can’t you leave us alone? You have Marcus, why do you need Brian? You’ve always wanted him.”


“Justin, please listen to me.  First, Brian didn’t leave the room did he?”


“No, he’s in the bathroom bleeding if you must know.”


“Bleeding, what happened?”


“My fuckin’ husband is my concern, not yours.”


“Justin, please, he’s in danger!” Dan finally yelled to get his attention.


There was a hesitation of silence, softly Justin said, “What’s going on?”


“Brian asked me to provide security since the stalker has been contacting him.”


“But he hasn’t heard from … He’s heard from him?”  Justin shook his head trying to focus.


“Justin, in the airport the guy actually spoke to Brian.  He is in Madrid with you.”


“Why didn’t you tell me? I could be watching out for him.”


“Your drivers and assistance are agents I know.  He is so worried about you, he isn’t protecting himself.”


“Damn, I have been so focused on me I wasn’t….God, Dan, I’m sorry.”


“Please just stay near him so the agents can do their job.  I hope he slips up soon. He is starting to get sloppy so hopefully we will be able to get him soon.”


“Dan, I need to go check on Brian.  Thank you for telling me and I’m really…”


“Justin, forget about it.  Just watch out for him.”


Justin walked to the bathroom door and turned the knob, expecting it to be locked but it wasn’t.  Brian was sitting on the stool with a towel held to his nose. Justin dropped to his knees, “Baby, are you alright? Let me look,” he moved Brian’s hands away.  He looked at it closely. “Do you think it is broken?”


Brian shook his head, “No, I’m just going to have a black eye and a swollen nose. You’re talking to me, not yelling.”  Justin was rinsing out the towel and bringing the damp towel back to clean up his face.


“I should still be mad but about something else.  How could you keep all the contact from me? You were focusing on me while I should have been focusing on you.”


“We had protection almost all the time and you had other things to focus on.”  Justin guided Brian into the living room, having him sit and then went back and made an ice pack for him.


“Brian,” he bent and carefully kissed him, handing him the ice, “Without you ...no I am not going to go there.  I have your back whether you want me to or not. If you would have just told me I wouldn’t have all this stress and I wouldn’t have been so mean to you and Dan.”


“I know how you could start making it up to me.”  Brian carefully pulled Justin’s head to his. After kissing him he softly said, “I think if you lie down naked on the bed, I will be able to find something that will make me forget my pain.” Justin stripped and, when Brian stood up, Justin pulled his shorts off.


“Lay down, poor Baby, and let me help you forget your pain.” He started to move down Brian’s body but Brian stopped him.


“Sunshine, come here for a minute.”  Justin moved up and laid in Brian’s arms.  “You scared the hell out of me when you left in that car today.  I had visions...I don’t want to think about what I thought.”


“If you would have just told me.”


“I can’t believe I threw out that amazing T Shirt out the door.  I bet that thing cost him a couple hundred bucks.” Brian looked toward the doors that led to the balcony with just a little pout on his face and then looked at Justin and grinned. “You really are a hot head sometimes.”


“You asshole, shut up and kiss me.  I’ll buy you a couple dozen of those shirts when we get home.”


“Don’t forget you owe Dan one, too.”


Justin moved down Brian’s body, kissing every inch of his skin.  Eventually he had Brian move so his ass was on the edge of the bed and Justin dropped to his knees and began to run his tongue up and down the valley between his cheeks and by the time Justin started to gain entry with his tongue, Brian dug his fingers into the bedding trying to keep control.  When Justin had pushed him to his limit he looked at Brian from between his legs and said, “I can handle this, let yourself go, Darling.” With that Justin deep throated Brian’s cock as he entered him with his finger and began to stroke his prostate.


Instantly, Brian shot down Justin’s throat as he cried out at the top of his lungs. Justin continued to lick and massage almost in a calming way. Eventually, he got up and got a new ice pack for Brian before moving into his arms and he held the ice while Brian’s hands skimmed over Justin’s body.   Eventually, they both dozed off.


Some time later in the evening Justin softly said, “You awake?”


Brian’s arms tighten around him, “Ready for more?” Brian’s hand landed on Justin’s flaccid dick but the moment he touched it, it responded.


“No I think we should probably get something to eat but I should still be furious with you.  Your life is being threatened and you were protecting me from what? If you are so worried about me, don’t you think it would be better if I knew I should be watchful? I’m a grown man.  I can take care of myself or help you take care of us anyway.”


“I know you are a capable man.  It’s just that when you are focusing on the tour you are more distracted to everything else or you wouldn’t have thought Dan and I were fucking again.”  As soon as he said the words he swore softly under his breath. “Sunshine, I’m…”


“Baby, it’s Ok. You can’t change that any more than I can change mine with Lucky.  Neither of us are free from our past but we are honest and can’t change it.” Justin’s hand moved down Brian’s body and woke up the sleeping snake.  Brian came to attention quickly. “Maybe we should order dinner and while we wait we could…” Brian started kissing Justin’s neck Justin had to stop talking. “Oh, hell we can eat later.” Justin straddled him and once Brian positioned himself, Justin dropped down on to it.  Both men cried out, Justin from pain and Brian from the thrill of the feel. Brian flipped them over and got into a motion. It was as if he couldn’t get deep enough. Soon Justin cried out but Brian wasn’t done. He kept going, changing his angle just a bit and Justin rode wave after wave of pleasure until Brian finally cried out and collapsed on top of his Sunshine.


“I still can’t get enough of you.  I’ll never get enough.” Brian said as he caught his breath.


“That was amazing, although, I may be walking funny tomorrow.”


“Oh, Sunshine, I’m sorry.”


“Oh, don’t be.  I will be hard all day just thinking about it.”  



As the lovers ate their dinner in the room an hour later, they reviewed the schedule for the next day.   Justin commented, “The Galleria was wondering if I would do a print signing one of the nights. They would have it in a little garden area.  I am thinking that would be a good location to catch the stalker. We will make it known my loving husband will be at my side.”


“No.  I am not using you as bait.” 


“Brian, I am not going to live with this threat throughout the whole tour.  Dan will help set it up.”


“Sunshine, I don’t want….”


“Brian, we don’t know who this crazy man is.  He has to have money to follow us. We need to get him before he gets you. I am not going to sit here and wait for something to happen to you. I won’t let him take over this tour.  I’m calling Dan right now. He should be in the office. This will work.”


Brian looked at Justin and knew there was no arguing with him and maybe he was right.  How long could this go on?


Before they went to bed, they had the basics figured out and Dan was flying in as soon as he could get it arranged.  This would work. It had to.



Eighteen hours later, a small group of men and women met in a private room in the hotel.  In a couple hours Justin would have to be at the Galleria and over Brian’s strong protest, Brian was not allowed to go with him.  He was to stay in his hotel room with Dan. They had realized the stalker may know what Dan looked like after being in Mexico so Dan was running the plan in the background. There would be three undercover agents at the show watching Justin carefully and Dan and Marcus were in charge of keeping Brian at the hotel and relatively calm. Marcus came along for moral support and they hoped to take a few days off after it was over. If nothing else they had a couple nights in a Spanish hotel and a couple long plane rides. He felt sure Justin would be fine.  He wished Brian would worry half as much about himself as he did his husband. 


Marcus and Dan tried to distract Brian.  They watched a movie first but about halfway through Dan and Marcus got distracted.  As they kissed on the sofa, Brian drank several shots and then got up, wandering to the balcony doors.  He started opening it to step outside and Dan nearly tackled him. 


“What the hell are you doing?” Dan pushed him away from the door. “Do you want to be a sitting duck?”


“Well, I was out there yesterday throwing your T shirt into the street.”


“How much have you had to drink?  I wasn’t even here, how could you have my shirt?”


“Well, I kind of let myself into your place in New York and my shirt was wet so I took one of your T shirts.  Well, you know how crazy Justin was. I had pulled it on when we got off the plane yesterday and he ripped it off my body and I threw it off the balcony.”


Dan glared at Marcus when he heard him laughing behind them. Brian walked over and put his arms around Marcus, “If I stay by you he won’t kill me when I tell him what shirt it was.” 


“Please, don’t tell me it was one of my…”


“Sorry, but I always liked those.  Justin said he was buying me a couple dozen so I will replace it.” Brian, without thinking about what he was doing, draped his arms around Marcus standing in front of him.


“Kinney,” Dan said with a smile on his face but a threat in his voice, “you might want to get your hands off my husband.”  


Brian put his hands up and stepped back. “As adorable as he is, Dan, I can’t handle my own, I don’t need yours, too.” 


Dan possessively took Marcus in his arms.  He kissed him and then kept one arm around his waist.  Dan’s phone pinged and he looked at it. “Everything is going well.  Two agents will escort Justin home in about an hour. They will let me know when they are on their way.  Marcus had moved behind Dan and his hands had made their way around his waist and slipped his hands into the waistband. “Oh, god.”  Dan said as Marcus began to stroke him. Dan leaned backwards. Marcus began to kiss his neck.


“Hell, just go to your room.  I’m drunk and horny and alone.”


“And how many nights did I watch you and Justin nearly fuck in front of me.  I actually think you did fuck in front of me a couple times.”


“Well, you weren’t alone all the time. I seem to remember a night with….” Brian stopped.  He didn’t want to do anything to spoil the mood for Dan and Marcus. He wasn’t that drunk.  “I have an idea. How would the two of you like to spend some time to Ibiza? We are going there for a few days at the end of the tour but it is just sitting there.  Let me contact Maria and Luke.”


“We didn’t really pack for that kind of weather.”


“Hell, you only have to wear clothes as much as you want and we have clothes in the closets.  You could easily find something to wear.”


Marcus began sucking on Dan’s earlobe.  “I think my husband is saying yes. Thank you.”


Dan turned to face Marcus and slid one leg between Marcus’. He began to rub his thigh on Marcus’ crotch and Marcus clung to his neck.


Brian downed a double as he waited for Justin.  Finally, Dan’s phone sounded again and he pulled himself away from Marcus enough to look at it.  “They will be here in ten minutes.”


“Go to your room before you are sharing the same pants.  I promise to …” Brian’s phone pinged and instantly, Dan was on alert.    The message said, ‘I looked for you tonight.’ “FUCK,” Brian shouted as he threw his phone to Dan. “Where is Justin?  Look at your fuckin’ phone and tell me where he is.”


Dan looked at his phone and his tracker showed Justin walking into the hotel.  “Brian, he should be coming up on the elevator right now.” 


Brian rushed to the door but Marcus predicted his movements and had placed himself there.  “Move, Marcus, or I will move you.”  


“Brian, he will be here in a minute.  If the stalker followed him you’d be playing right into his hands.”


By now Dan was standing right behind Brian and guided him away from the door, “My gorgeous, brilliant husband is right.” He winked at Marcus.  “If you went downstairs right now, you’d be putting yourself in unnecessary danger. He has two agents with him.” He placed a hand on Brian’s shoulder, “Don’t make me grab you by your balls to keep you here.”


Brian shrugged Dan’s hand away, “Touch me and you’re dead.”  


Dan put his arm around Marcus and opened the suite door, “We’ll wait in the hall.  Don’t leave this room without me or one of my guys.” They stepped out and shut the door behind them.


It was only seconds before Brian heard soft voices and then the door opened and Justin walked into Brian’s arms.  “I hear you have been a horrible client tonight.” Justin felt Brian shaking in his arms. “Oh, Bri, I am fine.” One of his hands went to the back of Brian’s neck while the other wrapped around his waist, pulling Brian tightly against him.  “This is why tomorrow night is necessary. You can’t live like this,” he looked up into his eyes and then kissed him so gently and with so much love Brian’s tension left his body and he clung to Justin.


“I just couldn’t think about anything else.  I hate being away from you when I know you are in danger.”


“But, Baby, you’re the one in danger and I would feel the same if you put yourself out there when you don’t have to.  All the flyers are out about the signing party tomorrow. Hopefully he will take the bait. I don’t think he is that smart. I think he will fall for it. Oh, I ordered dinner and we have about half an hour. I can think of something to do while we wait. ”  Justin brought his lips back to Brian’s, “I love you so much. Nothing can happen to you. We have a grandbaby that needs to know her papa,” Justin kissed his chin. ”We have a daughter I can’t deal with alone,” he kissed his nose. “You have a husband that is not ready to stop exploring your body.”  Justin kissed him and then led Brian to the sofa. Justin curled up against Brian and the next 30 minutes they kissed and touched, nothing rushed, nothing aggressive. They just loved each other.


By the time room service knocked on the door, both men were very relaxed and very hungry, both for the food and each other.  Justin had ordered a steak salad and a shrimp stir fry for them along with tiramisu for dessert. They sat by the small table in their suite and  shared the dishes. Justin reached over and pulled Brian’s shirt off. He then stuck his finger in the creamy dessert and smeared it across Brian’s chest.  He then followed the trail with his tongue. He stopped at Brian’s nipple for a couple seconds. Brian reached over and unbuttoned Justin’s shirt. After pulling it out of his pants he took the shirt off carefully. He then stuck his finger in the mousse and drug his finger from below Justin’s  ear to the hollow of his neck. Brian gently started under his chin and ran his tongue back toward Justin’s ear. A shiver ran down Justin’s spine. Brian kept kissing Justin in that tender spot while his hand found the dessert again. This time he pulled the coffee flavored treat from the sternum to the navel. Brian dropped to his knees and, moving between his legs his mouth traveled down Justin’s body. He spent enough time on the belly button to make Justin moan. 


Justin stood up and tried to pull Brian to his feet but before he managed it, Brian had his pants down around his ankles. After stepping out of them, Justin pulled Brian to his feet and, picking up the dessert, led Brian to the bed. Standing nude, he picked up the spoon and put a big bite of the treat on it.  He then fed it to Brian and then claimed his mouth taking some of the dessert from him. Brian hummed deep in his throat as Justin’s tongue flicked in and out of his mouth.  


Brian undid his pants and dropped them to the floor along with his briefs. He then picked up the dish and ran his erection through the remainder of it.  He pushed Justin onto the bed and then putting his knees on the bed he pressed Justin onto the mattress and slowly moved his cock to meet with Justin’s mouth.  Justin greedily took it in. Brian did pushups as his erection went in and out of Justin’s greedy mouth.


Brian stopped and moved away. Justin instinctively turned over and put his knees under him as Brian first moved his finger over the opening and then began to enter him.  Justin pushed backward forcing Brian to enter him more quickly. After several thrusts Brian pulled Justin up so he was pressed tightly against his chest. Brian’s hand then encased Justin’s erection and began to move his hand and body simultaneously. Justin’s head dropped back onto Brian’s shoulder as he climaxed with a cry.  He contracted around Brian causing him to cum. Still connected, they dropped to the bed.


“And that is why I will protect you with my life.  I couldn’t live without you.” Justin snuggled back, causing Brian to go in further again.  Brian’s phone rang behind and he knew it was Brinn.


“I can reach the phone.  Don’t move. He moved even closer to Justin, burying himself as deep as possible as Justin grabbed the phone.  He answered it on speaker. “Hi Brinny,”


“Hi, Daddy. Is Dad there?  Put on your video chat.” Justin carefully aimed the phone at their faces and pressed the button.  “There you are. You don’t have clothes on, do you?”


“Brinn, it is after midnight and we are in bed.” Brian said 


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I forgot about the time difference.  I just wanted to tell you I just finished tests and they said I did really good.  I just wanted to tell you.” Brinn’s voice got soft and her lip quivered a bit. “I really like school but I miss you both so much.  I just need a hug.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, we would love to have a hug from you, too.  Did you have fun with Grandma last weekend and Tuc?

“I did,” she took a deep breath  “And John is bringing Jonna on the plane when he comes to pick me up. I will get to see Peter and Becca and Clay and Claire, too.” Brinn’s face was again cheerful.  “Grandma is flying out to be with Aunt Molly until she has her baby. The baby will be here soon. And I talked to Taylor and Shelby today. Gus was working.” Brian did his best to keep his head still but he began to move in Justin ever so slightly. Justin rolled his eyes. 


“I’m sorry , Daddy, I should let you go to sleep. You can’t even focus and probably have a busy day tomorrow.”


“We love you, Brinny and we will talk to you soon.”


“Bye, Daddies,” Brinn hung up and shook her head. Outloud to herself she said, “They could just tell me I interrupted them having sex.” She looked at her emails and noticed one she didn’t recognised.  It said, ‘Tia, I hope I have this right. I have been looking for you. Please let me know I have my girl.’


Brinn smiled a little.  “Hi, Mom. How is Colorado?  I am enjoying New York City. Can’t wait to see you again. Love, Tia Brinn.


Tina cheered when she saw the quick response.  She found her daughter. Tia was in New York City.  She went online and found airline tickets. She was going to see her soon. She didn’t care how long it took her to see her.


Brian and Justin slept in late and at 1:00 pm Marcus and Dan brought up a basket of lunch to eat in Brian and Justin’s suite.   Brian was getting a little stir crazy. He hadn’t been out of the room for around 24 hours now. They reviewed the plans as they ate and then it was time to dress.  Dan tried to convince Brian to wear a bulletproof vest. “Brian, I really wish you would…”


“I am not going to wear one.  You don’t have one for Justin and besides that, how am I supposed to hide it?  It would make me far bigger than I am.”


“And of course your figure is far more important than your life! You asshole,” Justin said kissing his cheek.  We better get dressed so we can get to the Galleria early enough. “Dan, why don’t you two go ahead. You need to be far sneakier than us.  We want them to know we are there. We won’t leave our room without an agent with us, I promise.”


The men all exchanged hugs and Dan said, “This is going to work.  I just feel that this guy is going to fall for it.”


Brian and Justin changed without talking, both deep in their own thoughts.  As they finished in front of the bathroom mirror, Justin put a little makeup on Brian’s still tinted eye, “Bri, you have to be careful.  You have to think about you first. This maniac is after you for some unknown reason. Let us worry about you for once.” A tear formed in the corner of Justin’s eye.  “I would never forgive myself if something, if anything happens to you. I love you, Darling.” He wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and hugged him tight. “I need to hear you say you will think of yourself first, that’s what’s best for me.”


Brian moved so he could look Justin in the eyes.  “I promise I will watch out for me and let you watch out for you.”  He leaned down and gently kissed the love of his life. I plan to be a crotchety old man with you. I love you,too, Sunshine. Let’s go do this.”


An agent arrived at their door and walked them town to the car where he joined the driver.  Within 15 minutes they were inside the studio with Marcus and Dan. Both men wore ear pieces and a mic just so it was easier to track them if they somehow got separated they could direct the agents over the mic.  A table was set up for Justin to sit at while Brian was expected to spend most of his time behind Justin in a small visiting area. He was supposed to be answering questions about his famous husband.


They were well into the second hour and the crowd was starting to thin a bit when Brian and Justin heard Dan’s voice in their ear, “I don’t see anything do you?” Knowing they were on camera both men slightly shook their heads. Brian finished up a conversation with a young woman who was flirting with him shamelessly when the ear piece was filled with static and then cleared up.  He ducked around the corner to check a message that came in while he was talking to her and figured it was Ted who was in the middle of the workday. At that moment there was an arm around his neck and the feel of cold metal was on his neck.


Dan wasn’t sure what was going on.  He was unable to hear the voices outside.  This made him nervous but it did happen. He decided to reset everything.  That usually fixed a bug in the system. “Marcus, do you mind going out and let the agents know we are having sound trouble and to move in a little closer.  


“Of course, Darling Dan,” he kissed him and before he realized it he had tripped and was sitting on Dan’s lap. They laughed and kissed once more before Marcus slipped out of the room.  


Justin had seen Brian disappear around the corner and didn’t notice any of the agents following him.  He stood, excusing himself to the next person in line saying he would be right back. As he approached the corner he had seen Brian go around and stopped to listen.  He heard Brian’s voice sounding very calm saying, “Hey, I wondered when you would appear. Who are you? What’s your problem with me?”


“I knew you didn’t have a clue.  You would be too selfish to realize what you did to a whole family.  You have ruined my life! All of our lives!”


It took a few seconds for him to recognize the voice, well not this voice but one very similar. “So you are Keegan’s son?  Kameron, isn’t it?”


“Ya….”


As soon as Justin could tell Brian was in distress his emotions, not his brain took over.  Instead of going to find one of the agents he walked around the corner. “Kam? It’s Kam right?”  Justin took both Brian and Kam by surprise. Brian glared at Justin while Justin looked at the blade at Brian’s neck.  


“Kam, you don’t want to hurt him.  If you really want to hurt the guy who got your dad you need to hurt me.”  Justin saw a small trickle of blood on Brian’s neck where the knife had nicked him.  “Kam, I’m the one who set your dad up. I’m the one who got him locked up. Brian was willing to go along with it.  He probably liked screwing your dad. He is good looking.” Justin watched Kam loosen his grip. He taunted, “Come get me.  I’m the one you want. I know I would have a go at your dad if I was given a chance.” 


Dan had trouble getting the system back up but when he did he heard Brian and Justin were in trouble.  They were not on the cameras at all. He looked for the agents and saw Marcus talking to one of the agents, “Where are the targets?” he yelled in the mic.  “Who the hell has eyes on them?” The agents started to scramble.


Kam had put the knife against Brian’s neck again.  “You’re right. Get your ass over here. NOW.”


Brian started to talk, “Sunshine, don’t…” the knife drew blood and Brian stopped talking.


“I’m right here,” Justin walked slowly to fill the gap between them. “You look like your father. Since I never had your dad, maybe I can have your young ass,” Justin was making him angry. Kam was starting to shake with anger.  Just as Justin got in arms reach of Kam everything happened at once. Two agents came around the corner surprising Kam who lunged at Justin, the knife moving through the air and Kam made contact with Justin just as they were both tackled by the agents.


“Sunshine!”  Brian called out as he saw the weapon make connection with Justin just as they fell.


Chapter 3 by Simply written

Chapter 3


“Sunshine, oh god, Justin,” Brian scrambled over to him.  The agents had pulled Kameron McCarty away from Justin and Brian dropped next to him.   Justin lay unconscious on the pavement, a puddle of blood turning his blond hair red. There was also a gash on his side.  By now Marcus was beside them and stripping off his shirt. He ripped it into two pieces, giving Brian one piece of it.  


“Hold this on his head.  Press it firm.” Marcus pressed the piece he had  Justin’s side. It was only another couple of seconds before Justin started stirring just as they heard a siren coming closer.


“Sunshine, can you hear me?” Brian bent over and kissed him.


“Ya, are you hurt?  Are you Ok?” Justin asked as he reached up to touch Brian’s face but then cringed as he stretched his injured side, bringing his arm back to his side.  


“Don’t move.  We don’t know how bad you’re hurt.” Marcus said.


“What were you thinking you little, asshole?  Why did you do that?” Brian questioned as he stroked Justin’s cheek.  He forgot about his own injury until his blood dropped onto Justin’s shirt. He brought his hand up to his own neck and pressed the collar of his shirt against it.  


By now the paramedics had arrived at their sides and moved Marcus and Brian.  Brian finally realized Kam was still standing off to the side. He jumped to his feet and lunged at him but Dan caught him.  “Brian, you need to focus on Justin and your own injury. I have a place to keep him until we get the two of you fixed up and then we will talk.  Now go with him.”


Justin was loaded into the back of the ambulance and Brian climbed in with him.  As they moved toward the hospital Justin reached for Brian’s hand. “Baby, I am fine.”


“I have been in the back of one of these too often with you,” Brian’s fingers ran through the uninjured side of his head.


“Sir, please hold this on your neck.  You are dripping.” Brian was handed a bandage that he pressed against his wound.  He realized it was throbbing now.


Justin was answering all the questions he was being asked which made Brian feel a little better. He took Justin’s hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed the palm gently.  He held it there until the ambulance stopped and the doors opened. They rolled Justin into the hospital but at that point Brian was guided into a separate room from Justin. 


“I want to go with him!”


“I’m sorry, sir, but you need treatment yourself.  As soon as we look you over you may join your friend,” a nurse said.


“But..” Just as Brian started to protest, he saw Marcus in the hall.  “Marcus, go find Justin. Stay with him.”


“On it, Brian.  I’ll stay with him.”  Marcus sprinted down the hall on a mission.  


The nurse started cleaning his wound.   “I am not a doctor but I don’t think you will need stitches.  I think we will be able to close that with a few butterfly bandages.”  The doctor walked in and began his evaluation.



Marcus looked in rooms until he found Justin and he rushed in.  An elderly man in a white coat was examining him. He grabbed his hand and held onto it tightly. “Brian.  How is Brian?” Justin asked as he was being examined.  


“He’ll be fine.  They are patching him up right now.” Justin squeezed Marcus’ hand tightly as the doctor gave him the first shot to numb his side. It was followed by several more and then the doctor began putting sutures in the three inch gash.  


“You were very lucky, young man,” the doctor said in a thick Spanish accent.  I am just putting the stitches in because it is in a spot that gets stressed often.  I will look at your head more thoroughly. It appears you have had injuries to your head before.”


“Yes, 20 years ago I was hit with a baseball bat and then a few  years ago I had some scar tissue removed.”  


“Well, it has stopped bleeding,” he said as he finished up Justin’s side.  “We will send you for a scan. It is a good sign that you haven’t had any seizures.  I am guessing you have had those before?”


“Ya, before the last surgery but  I feel fine.”


Marcus squeezed his hand and kissed Justin’s cheek.  “I am going to go check on Brian. I am sure he is going crazy.”  Marcus had a feeling Justin would be more comfortable without him there.  


“Mr. Taylor, I have to admit I am concerned but you are functioning well and by now if you had a brain bleed, you would be having trouble but I still want to make sure you don’t have a slow leak.  You were very fortunate with your side, hopefully you will have the same fortune with your head.”


Marcus found Brian just coming out of an exam room.  His neck had a white bandage on it. “Are you all right, Brian?”


“I will be as soon as I see Justin. Where is he?”


Marcus just pointed and walked to the  waiting room while Brian rushed to the door he indicated.  He took a deep breath and walked in. Justin saw who it was and stretched out his hand. “Thank god, you’re all right, Baby.” Justin pulled him close and kissed him.   “I was so scared when I saw he had a knife to your neck. Did you need stitches?” 


“No, I’m fine, but how are you?”  He looked at Justin’s side and saw the fresh stitches.  “Doc, is he really alright?”


“And you are?”


Justin spoke up because he was worried how Brian might respond, “This is my husband, sir.”  He has been with me since I was injured the first time.”


The look on Brian’s face showed the doctor how worried he was.  “Did I hear them call you Brian?”


“Yes.”


“Brian, I don’t expect to find anything but we are going to do a scan to make sure there isn’t a slow bleed in his brain.” The doctor reached and took their joined hands in his, let me go check if they are ready for you and give you a few minutes alone. If we find something, we will discuss the options.”


Brian gently leaned over Justin and ever so gently traced the bandage on his side. “I am so angry with you I don’t know how….I….you provoked…..,” tears rolled down his cheeks.  “If he would have caught you an inch further over…” Justin wiped his tears away. “I can’t raise her alone either.”


Justin brought Brian’s mouth to his own, “We are both fine.  It was the tackle that took me by surprise. That’s when I hit my head.  What time is it? I have to be at the show….”


“The hell you do.  Your agent is already working on getting the next week off.  You will just give up one day at each stop and we are going to Ibiza now instead of later.  The four of us are going to spend about five days there.”


An orderly walked in and helped Justin into a wheelchair. “Sir. you will need to wait in the waiting room. It will be about an hour.”  with that Brian gave Justin a kiss and he disappeared down the hall.


Brian walked into the waiting room and Marcus came over and guided Brian to a seat.  “He’s getting the scan now.” Marcus wrapped his arms around him and Brian laid his head on Marcus’ shoulder and Marcus kissed his forehead.  Do you want me to call Gus? He should know.”


“Let’s wait until we have Justin’s results.”  Brian said as he let Marcus hold him. “It will be about an hour.”  


“Justin’s tough,”  Dan said as he walked up.  Instinctually, Brian jumped up and moved into Dan’s arms.  Dan held his old friend trying to read Marcus’ look. What are we waiting an hour for?”


Marcus spoke up, “They stitched up his side.  It was superfisial and now they are doing a scan just to verify that there is no bleeding on the brain but they are sure there isn’t.” Dan and Brian sat down next to Marcus.  Dan draped an arm around Brian but resting his hand on Marcus’ shoulder. Marcus rested his hand on Dan’s.


“Where is that scumbag?”


“He is locked up at the American embassy.  I have someone working on getting permission to take him back to the U.S. and have him prosecuted, if that’s what you want.”


“You sound like you don’t think he should be punished,” Brian looked at Dan with surprise.


“Oh, he has to be punished but I am not sure jail is where he belongs.  When he saw you in Mexico it was just by chance. He recognized you and instinctively struck out at you. It was his 18th birthday party.  He said he had been drinking all day. Through your phone, he said it wasn’t hard to get into it, he got some information which led him to this tour.  I think we need to learn more about this kid and then you can decide what to do with him.”


“I know I offered the Villa in Ibiza.  Do you mind if you have company?” Brian looked at Dan and then at Marcus.


“Brian, it’s your house.  Of course you are welcome to join us.”  Marcus smiled at him.


“That is if the scan comes out clear.” Brian dropped his head on Dan’s shoulder. Almost too softly to hear, Brian said, “I just can’t do this again.”  Dan’s arms tightened around him as they waited. “If anything happens to Justin, that kid is going to disappear.” The tone of his voice made Marcus shiver and Dan to worry.  He had no doubt Brian could make that happen.



Shelby and Gus drove into town with Taylor cooing in her carseat.  “Molly is getting really uncomfortable. It is good that Jenn arrived today. She will stay with Paul when it is time for the hospital.”


“I was thinking maybe we should start working on number two.” He smiled over her with an extra spark in his eye.


“Gus you are so bad.  Taylor’s not even three months old?”


 “Well, that’s true but maybe we could practice a little more often?”


“I’m sorry, Gussy.  I am just so exhausted by the time I get in bed and half the time we aren’t even in the same room because I fall asleep in the nursery.”


“Maybe Jenn can give you an early birthday present and watch Taylor tomorrow night for us.” Shelby reached over and moved her hand into his lap. “Unless Molly has the baby, of course.”


Gus’ eyes were rolling back as Shelby’s fingers worked their magic.  “I will build Jenn a house if she will watch Taylor at the main house tomorrow.”



As the women finished the meal the men were on children duty.   Taylor slept while Tyler and Gus sat on the floor building towers with wooden blocks so Paul could knock them down.”


“So how are your dads going?  Have you heard from them the last couple hours? I was wondering how the tests turned out but everything must be fine or you would have said something.”  Tyler asked as he added another block.


Gus looked at him questioning, “What the hell are you talking about?”


“Hell, hell, hell,” Paul mimicked.


“Ah, crap,” Tyler wanted to say something else but Paul already was using a new word.  “I thought they would have called you.”


“Talk!” Gus ordered.


“The stalker that mugged Brian in Mexico and then texted a few times? He has been following them on the tour.  They caught him last night but both your dads had some injuries but Dan didn’t think they were serious.”


By now Gus was on his feet and calling Brian’s number.  It rang twice before Brian’s voice came on the line. “Hey Sonny Boy, I …..”


“Are you alright?  Is Dad alright?”


“How did you...Tyler.”


“Yes, we are at Tyler and Molly’s and Jenn is here. How dare you not tell me you were being threatened again? Is Dad alright? You obviously are.”


“Gus, I was going to call you as soon as Justin was done with tests.” The doctor walked into the waiting room.  “Gus, I am putting you on speaker. The doctor just walked in with your dad’s results. Without realizing what he was doing, Gus picked up his daughter and held her close while listening on the phone.


A voice with a thick Spanish accent said, “Everything is clear.  Mr. Taylor will be ready to go in about half an hour.”


Brian’s voice said, “Oh, thank you.” Brian let out a loud sigh Gus could hear over the phone.


“Gus, did you hear that?  Your dad is fine. I really was planning on calling you as soon as I got that word.”


“You couldn’t have told me you were in danger the whole time? I am not a child.  I am a grown man with a family of my own.”


“Gus, I can’t …..I’m sorry.  I promise to call you once we get your dad out of here.  We are going to Ibiza for a few days. I promise to call you as soon as we get there.  Just know we are both fine and I will give you details next time we talk.”


“Tell Dad we love him and call me as soon as you can. Pops, I love you,” Brian could hear Taylor making soft baby sounds as the line went dead.  


Gus dropped the phone into the crib and held Taylor tightly in his arms as tears sprang to his eyes. Tyler picked Paul up and left the room.  He found the women in the kitchen and looked at Shelby. “Why don’t you go check on your husband.” Shelby gave him an odd look but left to find Gus.  


Walking into Paul’s room, Shelby saw tears on Gus’ cheeks as he cuddled their daughters. “Gus, what is it?  What happened?”


Gus pulled her to him. “I don’t know details but my dads were attacked and injured in Spain.  I just talked to Pops and they are both going to be fine but….. They didn’t even tell me there was a threat again. They still treat me like a child.”  Shelby gently took a squirming Taylor from her daddy and laid her in the crib ready for the new baby and then took Gus in her arms. She didn’t say anything.  She just held him.


A few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door and Tyler popped his head in.  “Dinner is ready. Everything Ok?”


“Do Molly and Jenn know anything?”  Gus asked as he wiped his cheeks.


“No, I thought we would tell them at dinner.  Is Justin…”


“I heard the doctor tell them that he was fine. I swear I will kill them myself if they do this again to me.  Did I hear Dan’s voice?”


“Yes, he and Marcus flew out there to help once they knew there was a real threat.  I hadn’t talked to you since. Gus, I had no idea…”


“Tyler I know.” Gus kissed Shelby and looked at Taylor who had fallen asleep in the crib.


“Just leave her there.” Tyler gestured to the sleeping baby. “You can have both hands to eat.”


The three walked back to the dining room and as they passed the food around Tyler and Gus gave the bare details which was really all they had.  Someone tried to hurt Brian and Justin ended up with a few stitches but nothing serious. Gus promised to fill them in when he heard back from them tomorrow.


Then Gus turned to Jenn, “Grandma Jenn,” he winked at her.


“Gus Kinney, the only time you call me that you want something from me,” she laughed a little as she smiled at him.


“I know you are here to help Molly but if she doesn’t  need you tomorrow evening how would you like to watch one of the most beautiful babies in the world so Shelby and I could have a little time for romance.  It’s been a long time since we have had a night alone.”


Jenn smiled at this young man she thought of as a grandson.  “I will be there at noon tomorrow? As long as Molly doesn’t have anything going on, I will sleep at Justin and Brian’s house with that sweet daughter of yours.  I look forward to getting to know her better and let her get to know her grandma. I can’t bear to say great grandma.”


“Thank you, Jenn.  We love her to death but we miss each other.” Shelby said as she felt Gus’ hand high on her thigh with his fingers stroking her crotch. “I will make sure there is plenty of food in the fridge for your evening.”  


“Don’t put yourself out.  I can bring something along.”  Just then Taylor’s soft cries came from the other room.  “I will go get her right now. Come here, Paul. I think you could use a dry diaper yourself.”


Shelby was starting to have problems thinking straight right now as Gus knew she was fighting not to orgasm at the table.   Tyler and Molly looked on with some humor.


“You know, it has been a long while since I felt like she is right now.” Molly said as she struggled to kiss her husband around her own daughter. Tyler accommodated her by sliding his hand up her skirt and he ran his finger along the silky material.  Molly started laughing. “Our daughter is having none of that. If she kicks my bladder any harder doubt I will make it to the bathroom.” He helped her to her feet and walked her toward the bathroom.  


Gus clamped his mouth on Shelby’s as she orgasmed under the skill of his hand. Five minutes later everyone returned to the table, including Taylor, and Gus sat with an arm around his wife.  After they had some dessert in the living room, along with some coffee, Gus collected his small family and after goodbyes they headed home.



Brian, Justin, Dan, and Marcus had checked out of their rooms and went to the airport.  Soon they were landing in Ibiza and on the road toward the villa. Dan and Marcus watched their surroundings as Brian drove a jeep up to the villa.  Luke, the caretaker, had left it for them at the terminal. The view was spectacular and romantic along the way and by the time they arrived at the villa Marcus and Dan were ready for time alone.  Brian showed them to their room and then went to find Justin in their room. Justin was laying on the bed as Brian brought their bags into the room and laid down next to him.


“Sunshine, is something wrong?”  


“I just have a headache and, god I’m getting old, I’m tired.”


“You are not old, you are injured and your body needs time to heal and that is why we are here but I am hoping you will be able to….” Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s and he felt Justin melt against him.  “I don’t think you are ready for what you think you are. The doctor put the stitches in because he was afraid of the strain you would put on your side. I don’t want to be the cause of the strain.”


“I just want to  feel your skin against mine.” Justin ran his finger along the bandage on Brian’s neck and gently placed a kiss on it.  “Does it hurt?”  


“No.” Brian ran his hand along Justin’s bandage and he flinched, “Ok, so it is still a bit tender but so are you.” Justin started kissing Brian’s neck.  “Now, get rid of your shirt so I can feast on that gorgeous chest and while you’re at it, get rid of the pants. I might like to feast on something lower also.”


“Sit up and let me help with your clothes.” Brian made quick work of Justin’s clothes and then his own. Laying naked together Justin slowly sampled the taste of Brian’s skin.  Ever so slowly he worked his way down and when he moved low enough his hand moved between Brian’s legs as his hand stroked the tender skin his scrotum and bud. Just as his mouth went around Brian they heard a cry come from the other side of the house as Dan reached the ultimate pleasure.  Brian came as he heard his friend.


Justin moved back up to Brian’s mouth and kissed him.  “Was Dan a good lover?”


“Sunshine, why do you ask something like that?”


“Obviously him cumming made you cum quicker than I expected.” Justin looked him in the amber eyes. “I am not angry.   Maybe I’m curious.”


Brian tensed up, “You can be curious all you want. You will never…..”


“I sometimes worry we will get tired of each other.  No, that’s not right. I am worried we will just want a change.  Maybe if we just play with them once in a while….”


“Well, Marcus must be good if you want to get back to him so badly.” Brian sat up and turned his stiff back to him.


“He is.  He is excellent and he was better after the weekend I spent with him. But Brian, you know my heart is forever yours.  I just think maybe we could play a bit. Please, Brian,” his mouth ran up Brian’s back as his arms wrapped around his waist.  He found what he was looking for as his teeth drug against Brian’s earlobe. “I’ll love you forever, as you will, but if we want to play I think it is good to do it with people we trust and we know they are as committed to each other as we are. They are both very sexy men.  We could do a lot worse.”


Brian’s back had loosened a bit as Justin talked softly.  He finally said, “I want to be buried in you. Do you think you are up to it?”


“Just be really gentle. I’m afraid if I move too much I could rip out my stitches.”


Brian moved behind Justin and slowly forced his way inside him.  He was very gentle, and as he moved very carefully he loved the feel of Justin tightening around him.  The next twenty minutes Brian stayed deep in his depths until he thrust a couple more times, filling him.



There was a soft knock on the door, “Senores, por favor, a minute?”  It was Maria’s voice.


“Maria, we will be down in a un momentos por favor.” Brian said as he kissed Justin’s neck once more and then pulled out. “No one fits me like you do but maybe you’re right.  Close friends may make the best playmates but if either of us want to stop it will stop and no one enters that ass but me.”


“I know I don’t have to say that to you.  I am one of the very few that has ever entered yours.”


They both stood up and put on robes.  Maria was used to seeing them walk around that way.  “Hola, Maria, como estas?”


“Oh, bien, Mr. Brian. Hola, Mr. Justin.”  Justin kissed her cheek. Maria’s English was broken but she told them she was leaving for the day and explained what needed to be done to complete dinner whenever they were ready for it.


Shortly after Maria left,  Dan and Marcus came out of their room and found Brian and Justin out on the deck. It was a warm afternoon and Brian and Justin laid naked on one of the double lounges.  Marcus started shedding his clothes immediately and Dan followed suit. Brian strode into the pool and Dan followed him. Marcus started sitting down on a nearby lounger but Justin patted the space next to him.  


“Come here.  I’ll only bite if you want me to,” Justin said as his hand landed on Marcus’ chest and moved over to his arm and linked his fingers. He kissed Marcus on the cheek as he curled up to him.  


Dan looked over at Marcus and Justin.  “Those two are looking pretty cozy.”


“Does that bother you?” Brian questioned as his hand landed on the small of Dan’s back and then slid down onto his ass and then Brian’s finger slid down the valley between his cheeks. Dan’s eyes got big and he looked at Brian who then went on as if nothing happened.  Brian moved through the water to the other side of the pool.


Marcus turned to face Justin, “This place is so beautiful.  I feel so relaxed already.” He gently reached out and touched Justin’s bandage, “Does it hurt much?”


“Well, when we made love I have to be very careful but god, look at our husbands, I need him so much, pain would be worth having him buried in me.” Marcus’ eyes were big. “I am sure you feel the same about Dan. I am sure he is an amazing lover.”


Marcus blushed, “Oh he is. I mean I have only been with you and him and nothing personal but ...he is so amazing.”


“I would hope he was better for you or you married the wrong guy.  I have been with a lot of guys and I can’t imagine committing to anyone but Brian but that doesn’t mean I can’t look and even touch once in a while.”  Justin climbed over Marcus rather than walk around the lounger, making sure he slid his cock over Marcus’. “I’m going to start dinner.” he brushed a kiss on Marcus’ mouth and to his surprise Marcus caught his head and deepened the kiss. Justin smiled as he walked into the house.


Dan and Brian had been sitting on the steps of the pool and Dan looked at Brian, “Did my husband just kiss your husband?” 


“Dan, they kiss all the time.”


“Not like that they don’t.”


“Normally they kiss like this,” Brian gave Dan a quick friendly kiss.  “Do you mean they kissed like this?” Brian pulled Dan close and gave him a long, lingering kiss. Dan instinctively moved next to Brian and then he caught himself and realized Marcus was probably watching them.  He jumped up and climbed out of the pool, dropping into Justin’s spot and pulling Marcus close. Marcus immediately propped his leg over top of Dan’s leg and pulled him even closer.


Brian got out of the pool and slapped Marcus’ bare ass as he walked into the villa.  “What has gotten into those two?” Marcus said as he began to rock his pelvis against Dan’s.


“I’m sorry, but I can’t seem to pay attention to your question when you are doing that to me.” Dan rolled on top of Marcus. “I think Brian and Justin are not so subtly asking if we want to play with them.” Dan gently rocked his body against Marcus and with no more than the friction of their skin together they both climaxed as Dan lay half on and half off of Marcus.  After a few moments Dan got up and pulled Marcus up. “Let’s take a dip to clean off.”  


Once in the water they still clung to each other.  “Do you really think Brian and Justin are planning something?”  Marcus asked.


“I do.  I think they are wondering if we are interested in playing.  You and I have never talked about it. I mean I would never consider it with anyone other than those two.”  Dan ran his hand down Marcus’ back. “For some reason I think I know your answer. You are game if I am. Am I right?”


“Dan, you know you are my life and I love you more than I even knew was possible but I don’t have problem with experimenting with those two.”


“Let’s go in and get dressed for dinner.  It’s getting chilly out here anyway. We will know soon enough what is up with those two.”



“Do you think we scared them off already?” Justin asked as he got dressed.  


“I think they are both a little confused.” Brian came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. Justin turned to kiss him but cried out at the sharp pain in his side. “Oh, Sunshine,” Brian circled around to stand in front of Justin and kissed him.  “Is it still bad?”


“My head feels normal again as long as I don’t touch the spot.  I just have to remember the stitches will pull and when they do it still hurts like hell.” Brian dropped to the bed and pulled Justin to him.  He kissed the bandage and then his mouth landed on his navel and then he began and undo Justin’s fly.


“No, I need to go check on dinner.  I also really am tired, Baby. I’m sorry.”


“You don’t have to be sorry.” He helped Justin get his shirt on over his head and then kissed him once more. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you, too. Why don’t you call our son and tell him details.  He will be up by now and furious if we don’t call soon. I need to check dinner.”



“Pops, what took you so long to call back?”


“We waited until you were up for the day.”


“Pops, we never sleep at night.  Your granddaughter is just like you and is a party animal,”  Gus laughed. “So you and Dad are alright?”


“Mine was just a scratch.  Your dad will be fine but the stitches are giving him a little pain.  Thankfully it is nothing serious. How is our sweetheart?”


“Other than her nocturnal habits she is perfect. Her grandma Jenn is coming over around noon and giving Shelby and I 24 hours of blissful adult time.  I am thinking the first twelve hours we will spend sleeping and the second twelve, I don’t think I have to specify what else has been lacking in our lives.”


“Gus, we love you.  Let us know when Molly goes into labor and we will see you in New York in a few weeks.”


“Bye, Pops.  We love you, too, and try to stay out of trouble this time.”  Gus heard Brian laugh as he hung up. “A child should not have to worry about his parents getting in trouble but my dads are out on a tour like this, I worry.”  He moved over a bit and watched Shelby breastfeeding Taylor. “Hey, kid, save some of that for me.” Gus moved down and took the free breast in his mouth sending a shiver through Shelby’s entire body.


“You can’t imagine how that feels. My whole body feels the let down of milk for the two I love the most.”  


“Let’s try another new feeling,” Gus said as he moved lower on her body leaving a trail of kisses to the V at the top of her legs.  He buried his face in her, first just licking the outer lips and then blowing on the damp skin.


Shelby’s mind was shattering. She couldn’t concentrate on anything.  She just clung to a still feeding Taylor as Gus worked his way deeper into her.  His tongue now dipped into her innermost softness and then his tongue found her clit and she whimpered, not wanting to scare Taylor. He then began to ‘nurse’ on it and Shelby shattered.  It was all she could do to hold on to Taylor. 


Gus slowly moved back up her body and then gently took a sleeping Taylor out of her mother’s arms. He stroked Shelby’s arm and then her stomach.  He began to move toward her breast but she held up her hand.  


“I don’t….I can’t handle more right now, not without waking up our daughter.” She curled her body against him and he held her close.


“Tonight, my dear, you can scream all you want and I plan to give you several opportunities to do so,” Gus kissed her and then got up. “I am thinking it might be cool enough for a fire tonight. You, naked in front of the fire, is all I need.”



Brian opened a couple bottles of wine while Justin started bringing food to the table.  Dan and Marcus stood together looking out at the ocean in the distance. Marcus pressed his body tightly against Dan’s and began kissing him. Dan’s arms tightened around him and bent him backwards as his tongue plundered Marcus’ mouth.”


“If you can quit trying to choke him with your tongue, dinner is ready.  Maria is a fantastic cook,” Brian stated as the men separated.


“Shut up, Brian.” Dan said as his hand rested on Marcus’ ass.  


Brian walked over to them and said, “Here, let me help you with that.”


“Help me with what?”


Brian put his hand on Marcus’ other ass cheek and after quickly kissing him he propelled both of them to the table.  As Brian pulls Marcus’ chair out he kissed him hard before letting him sit and sat next to him. Justin repeated the same with Dan and sat down next to him. They started passing the food around and it wasn’t long before Dan couldn’t take it.


“So what the hell are you two up to.”


“Well, Daniel, what do you mean?”  Both Brian and Justin lost it laughing.


Dan and Marcus both had to laugh at the reaction.


“Ok, so Justin and I were talking and thought the four of us could have a lot of fun this week, within boundaries but of course it is totally with your approval but from your reactions so far, I am thinking you are game.”


“Ya, subtlety is not  your strong suit. We are open to hear your proposal,” Dan smiled across at Marcus who nodded slightly.


“Well, about the only restrictions we have is I have the only dick Justin will take up his ass and vise versa.  I’m fine with fingers and toys.” He looked at Justin and he nodded.


“And I have to throw in I am not up to everything right now.  I have to be a bit careful yet because of these stupid stitches.”


Marcus dipped his head at Dan and he said, “Sounds like we have an adventurous couple of days ahead.”  Dan commented.


The men carried on a casual conversation.  As they started dessert, Justin brought up Kam.  “Is he still in Spain?”


“He is,” Dan responded.  “Before Red and I head home we will arrange to pick him up and bring him back to the states but we will need to talk about what  to do with him. Spanish authorities want to keep him but have agreed to let us take him back with us if we want to and deal with him there.  He isn’t a threat to anyone but Brian and maybe Justin.” Justin leaned over and kissed him on the cheek but he left his hand in Dan’s lap. Justin began to rub ever so gently.


“Damn, I should have remembered Red learned that from you.”  Dan swallowed hard. He continued, “Do you have any thoughts on what…”


“Which country would lock him up the longest, Spain or Mexico?” Brian snapped.  “He nearly killed Sunshine.” Brian got up and circled the table and pulled Justin into his arms, kissing him.  “He should never see the light of day again. I am thinking with a little money in the right direction, Mexico would hold him for a long time.”


“Baby, what good is that going to do? Let’s talk about this later.  You and I can come up with something to make him pay that doesn’t ruin that young kid’s life.”


“His life should be ruined!”


Justin pushed Brian into a chair and sat on his lap.  “We will talk about this later. So,” he looked at Dan and Marcus. “I’m kind of tired.  How about tomorrow we go into the village by the ocean. We go four ways and spend a couple hours playing kissing bandit.  We try to catch each other off guard and kiss them. It is a great little place, great little shops. We can have lunch on the beach and then either stay at the beach if it is warm enough or come back up here.”


“I will call for one of the little beach cabanas first thing in the morning.  Then we can have privacy if we want it.” Brian said as his hand began to unzip Justin’s fly and slid his hand in.  


“Gentlemen, if you will excuse Brian and I we have a few things to talk over and then….oh hell,” Justin’s head dropped on to Brian’s shoulder.  “Maybe we will talk after…” he turned Brian’s head so their lips could meet.  


Marcus stood and Dan did the same. Marcus said something to Dan and they walked toward the patio doors.  Marcus grabbed a blanket off the back of the sofa and they exited the house. Justin stood and grabbed a couple things off the table and Brian did the same. “We will leave the rest for Maria or she will be angry with us.”  Justin pressed his erection against Brian’s. “I think it is seeking a warm place to crawl for a while.”


“I think    I might have the perfect spot if you are willing to creatively expand the entry first.”


“How creatively?  Do I need to find an eggplant in the kitchen?”


“Oh…..I don’t think we need anything quite that large and if I’m not mistaken, we have lots of toys in the bedroom.  Now if you’d like to check out what we have…” Brian moved toward the bedroom snagging Justin’s hand as he moved past him.



Shelby met Jenn at the main house.  She had brought some food with her for Jenn to eat while she was watching Taylor.  “Jenn, we can’t thank you enough. You know Gus and I love this little one so much,” She took Taylor out of her carseat.  “I almost called you to cancel. I know you will probably take better care of her then I can but…”


“Shelby, you and Gus are amazing parents and don’t ever doubt that.  And the precious, perfect,” Jenn took Taylor from Shelby’s arms, “Come here, beautiful.  Very soon you are going to have a new playmate and you two are going to be best friends.”  


“Jenn, if you need anything we can come right over.  Her bottles are here. She sometimes doesn’t like the bottle since she is used to breastfeeding but I have been  giving her bottles a lot more and Gus likes to give her a bottle sometimes. I…..” Shelby took a deep breath, “I’m sorry.”


“Oh, Shelby, no need to apologize for being an amazing mother.  I will call you if anything comes up but right now, go home and sleep for a couple hours and you and Gus can, well, do what you and Gus want to do.”


“I love you, Jenn. Thank you.”


“I love you, too, Shelby. We will talk to you in the morning.”


Shelby almost cried as she drove the short distance to their house.  Gus had run over to make sure his order for his next project was ready to ship.  In the next couple weeks Gus would be spending time away at the lighthouse project.  She and Taylor would join him after Molly’s baby was born and the project was in the right place.  They would probably spend most of November there and then come back for the holidays. By then Gus might be able to leave it in the hands of a foreman part of the time.  If not, she and Taylor would go back with him. Anything was better than being apart.


Shelby planned to put their dinner together for them but she decided to take a little nap first.  She stretched out on the sofa and she dozed off as a soft rain started to fall.  


Gus arrived home and enter silently.  It was now a habit, not wanting to wake up Taylor if she was sleeping.  He stood in the kitchen for a moment and heard nothing. He went upstairs thinking he might find his wife in bed but she wasn’t there.  He checked in the nursery and Taylor was definitely gone. Gus walked quietly down the steps and was just about to call out for Shelby when he walked around the corner to the living room and there she was. Shelby lay on the sofa so peacefully, Gus left her sleep.  He went to the kitchen and did his best to be quiet. He was sure she said she was making lasagna for dinner so pressing the screen on the refrigerator the recipe popped up. He put on a large pot of water for the noodles and started browning ground beef. He added the seasoning and then the tomato sauce.  He went back to the fridge to pull out the ricotta and parmesan cheese. As he turned around he bumped into Shelby.


“Why didn’t you wake me up?  I brought Taylor to the main house and was only going to lay down for a couple minutes.  That was almost three hours ago.”


“I did this out of pure selfishness.”


“Are you that hungry?”


“For you.  I figured the more rested you were, the more I could tire you out later.”


“Well, let me help you assemble this and we can start working on your appetite while it bakes.”


Soon the pan was in the oven and Shelby was sitting on the counter with her top off.  Gus was helping her relieve the pressure in her breasts while other pressure was building deep inside her.  “I know you can’t keep breast feeding forever but god, these breasts are so amazing. I mean your body is always amazing but you actually can create milk that our child lives on and I wonder if….”


Just then Gus felt Shelby cum just from his tongue on her nipples.  “Now I can think of one more appetizer I’d like a sample of…” before he could finish the sentence, Shelby had slipped her pants down and she lay back down on the counter, spreading her legs a distance apart. Gus’ tongue began to give her his full attention.  Gus inserted his fingers and then moved his fingers farther down. He slowly began to enter her bud with his finger and as he did she came again. Gus worked his way up her body, leaving his finger planted for a bit.


“Later?” She knew he was asking if they could have anal sex.


“Yes, Gussy, later.” He slowly removed his finger and helped her sit up.


“I love you, Shelly.  I am so glad I realized you were the best one for me.  I can’t imagine not having you and now Taylor in my life. Let’s go get our robes on before we eat dinner.”  Hand in hand they ascended the staircase.



The next morning the four men met in the great room.  Maria had been there already and cleaned up the dinner mess and had a tray of freshly baked rolls on the counter as well as a large pot of coffee and fresh fruit.   Marcus and Justin were the first two up and when Dan and Brian arrived both looked like it had been an active night. Both of them had a slower gait than usual. Justin put his hand in the air and Marcus completed the high five.  Justin than gave Marcus a lingering kiss.


“Hey, if he gets one, so do I.” Dan pulled Justin off and kissed Justin himself. Justin’s arms went around Dan’s neck and he moved tightly against Dan.  When they finally separated Dan mumbled. “I just remembered why Brian said he kept you around.” They all laughed.


Brian walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.  As he ground his hips against Justin’s ass he said, “You’re going to have to trust me when I say there are a few others, too.” Softly he said, “I can still feel you deep inside me. God, you felt huge last night.”


Justin turned into his arms, “That’s because I am huge and you love it.”


“I love you,” Brian kissed him soundly.  “Now I need coffee and nourishment.”


“Everyone’s fine with pastries, right?” Justin commented, “Because I am not making anything else.”


Dan and Marcus were already each starting on their second.  “These are amazing,” Marcus said as he bit into a crusty croissant.


“We only hire the best.” Brian said as he took a bite out of the roll in Justin’s hand.


The men reviewed their game plan for the day as they drove into the village.  A cabana on the beach had been reserved for them and a picnic lunch ordered. They arrived at 11:00 am and set the end of the game for 1:00 pm. At that point they would compare notes and see who was the best sneak attacker.


The next two hours the four men were each roaming through the village.  Justin hid in a very narrow alley between two buildings and Marcus was the first one he pulled into his lair.  After they had kissed they both were out on the street again but separated after a few minutes. The morning went on and shortly afterward Marcus caught Brian.  It might be in the back of a little store or as they came around a corner but soon they all got better at hiding from each other. At one point Justin was sure Brian was waiting for him around the corner so he let a young man move ahead of him on the busy sidewalk and Brian grabbed the young man and kissed him before he realized it wasn’t Justin.  The young man pressed Brian tightly against the wall and kissed him again.


“Young man, what are you doing with my husband?” Justin sounded upset.  The young man skittered away and Justin took over where they young man had been.  “Got ya’!” He lingered on Brian’s lips and Brian pulled him close.


“I would rather stand here and kiss you until the game is done.”  Brian kissed his neck.


“I have a better idea.  Let’s go to the cabana for the rest of the time.”


“Oh, I love the way you think.”  Brian said as they walked toward the beach, keeping a lookout as they walked.  They didn’t see Marcus or Dan. As they snuck into the cabana they were greeted with Marcus bent over the lounger as Dan entered him. Justin slipped under Marcus and took  him in his mouth while Brian used his finger to enter Dan, immediately going for his prostate. It was only moments before both Dan and Marcus exploded in earth shattering orgasms.


Marcus turned around and clung to Dan.  Brian and Justin went out on the beach for a few minutes to give them a little privacy.  Brian looked over at Justin saying, “You’ve been with Marcus before. Does he always get this emotional?”


“Oh, sometimes you can be so obtuse sometimes, Brian.”


“What?” Brian looked exasperated. “It wasn’t the first time he had sex.”


“That was the first time he had been with more than one person at a time. I was so young and had been so exposed at Babylon, I didn’t have a reaction but Marcus is such an innocent.”  Justin directed Brian to a lounger and they laid down together. “ I relate to him with his upbringing, not that my family was as well known but I ‘knew’ what was expected. Marcus never went against that.”


“You were such a rebel,” Brian smiled and kissed him.


“I just found a person I couldn’t live without and that person,” he straddled Brian, “is still the only person I need.”  Brian flipped pinning Justin to the cushion.


“God, I was so blind. Although, you were so young.”


“Baby, you gave me every experience I needed.  That’s what Marcus deserves.” Brian’s hand slipped into Justin’s shorts.


“Looking for a repeat of last night?” Justin waggled his eyebrows at him.


“Not just yet. You really did me last night and it was so amazing but I need a day or  two to recover.”


“Wait until I get back up to full speed. Then I will give you a….” Justin had to stop talking as Brian’s hand began to have an effect.


“Red, come here,”  Dan pulled him close. “Are you ready for more like that or would you prefer we don’t play anymore?”


“I could never imagine how…”  He kissed Dan. “That was indescribable. I swear every nerve ending in my body was, is tingling.” He shivered as Dan’s hand ran down his arms and then his back.


“Brian, Justin, get those fine asses back in here,” Dan called.


“Um, Brian needs to finish somethin….Oh, GOD!”  There was a moment of silence as Justin erupted in Brian’s hand. His voice was shaky when he continued,  “We’ll be there in a minute.” Justin kissed Brian. “I’m going to jump in the ocean and clean off a bit.” Justin went in the water being careful not to get his incision wet.


“Hey, Justin decided to go for a quick swim before lunch, guys.  Why don’t you bring the food out here?”


Dan and Marcus brought out the basket that had been delivered to the cabana.


“I think I’ll join him for a minute.” Dan said as he jogged into the surf.


Marcus and Brian stood watching their husbands having a water fight.  “So you still game for this game?” Brian asked Marcus as they stood side by side.  


“I never could have imagined,” Brian trailed his hand down Marcus’ spine. Marcus had to step away. His mind was overwhelmed with feelings. “I mean….”


“It’s Ok, Marcus.  You can feel whatever you want.  I kind of envy you. I have no memory of the first time I had a foursome. I was probably 17 or so.”


“I can see all the stories I have heard are true.  I have heard stories in the business arena too. I have heard what a fair and honest man you are. And now your son has the same reputation.  Do you really think Kameron did that all on his own? Or was it the way he was taught to deal with issues?”


Brian looked at Marcus.  “So I am thinking you must have an idea how to deal with him?”


“I am sure Dan has someplace he could sleep for work release.  Maybe one of your businesses or maybe Gus would have some work for him.  The kid has had everything handed to him as long as he stayed out of the way and the first time his dad asks him to do something it is this.”


“You seem to know a lot about this kid.”


“I did a little research.  The kid spent most of his life with his mother.  My guess is his dad conned him into getting revenge. His mom has a much better reputation.  I am guessing she would gladly allow her son to learn a trade, and even more important, learn respect and how to work.”


“I’ll think about it,” Brian turned as he heard splashing.  Justin threw his wet body into his arms, kissing him.


“You looked like you were in a deep conversation,” Justin said as  Marcus went to meet Dan.


“I’ll tell you about it later,” Brian said as he opened the basket of food and spread out the blanket.


Justin could tell something was on his mind but now wasn’t the time to pry.  They ate the simple, fresh food and drank the wine that was included. Brian was quieter than usual but his spirit picked up as they ate.  


“So what are our plans after we finish this?”  Justin asked.  


Brian looked at him   and saw he was looking tired.  “You and I are going back for a nap. Do you two want to come back or spend some time in the village?”


“How would we get back?” Dan asked.


“I can send Lucas back for you or he can arrange another ride for you.  How about you give me a call when you are about ready and someone will bring you back. The cabana is ours for another two hours, too.”


Marcus smiled at Dan and he responded to Brian, “That sounds like a perfect day.”


The men separated.  Dan and Marcus went into the cabana to ‘rest’ while Brian and Justin started back. Justin looked at Brian’s profile, “Do you want to tell me what’s got you thinking so hard?”


“We’ll talk about it when we get back.”  Justin knew from the tone now wasn’t the time.  He would tell him everything when the time was right. He needed to brood awhile.  When they arrived he told Lucas that Dan and Marcus would need a ride later and he said he needed to go to town anyway. Brian texted Lucas’ phone number to Dan and they would connect when they were ready to return.  Then Brian and Justin went to relax on the patio.


They picked the lounger tucked in the corner and lay naked in the late summer sun.  “Let me give you a massage.” Justin said softly and Brian turned over with no argument.  Justin poured oil onto his hands and began at Brian’s shoulders and began working his muscles.  “What has gotten you so tense, Baby. What did you and Marcus talk about?”


“He talked to me about Kameron McCarty.  He tried to convince me to feel sorry for him.”


“What did he tell you?” He worked Brian’s lower back and bent to kiss one of the little dimples above his ass. He continued to rub the tight muscles, working a knot that caused Brian to cry out in pain softly.  “I’m sorry. Should I stop?”


“No,  along with your pain is a lot of relief.  Marcus tried to convince me that Kam deserved to be taught how to be a real man.”


“And the problem is, that hit home?”


“Damn it, yes!  He could have killed us but like Marcus said, it was his only way to get his dad’s blessing. He thinks we could teach him how to be a real man instead of locking him up to learn more bad habits.”


Justin moved his hands onto Brian’s ass and took some oil squirting it down his crack.  Brian sighed as Justin began to run his finger down and then into Brian’s sore asshole. Justin gingerly massaged the rim until there was no tension left.


“He’s right,” Brian continued. “He thought working with Gus would do Kam good and he’s right.  I hate to ask him but do you think Gus would be willing to do it?”


Justin began to stroke Brian’s prostate, “Gus will do anything we ask him to do.  Where will he live?”


“Marcus mentioned work release.”


“I think that is perfect.  If he is doing well, he could come live with us when we get back.” Justin said.


“He WHAT!”  Justin pressed hard on the sensitive gland, “Ok, ok!  I’ll talk to Gus about the work and we can talk about the rest later.”  Justin turned Brian over and sat on his nearly exploding cock. Brian sat up and pulled Justin close as Justin moved up and down gently, until Brian claimed his lips and together they climbed until they could go no higher and then they fluttered back to earth as the breeze touched their damp skin.   It was then they felt the first drop of rain.



Shelby and Gus lay in bed catching their breath. “Gus, can you help me out here?  Your daughter is a bit of a pig. My breasts are really starting to hurt.”


Gus laid his head on her chest and began to suckle.  “How can you make it so sensual? Our daughter never does this to me.  As he licked and drank he found a warm place to rest his hand and soon his wife was again in the throws of an orgasm.


“Shelly, you said we could….I really would love to…”  She turned and offered him her ass. “No, will you fuck me? It’s been so long,....”


Shelby realized what he needed and then she tried to think of the last time he had asked for it.  “Oh, Gussy, I should have realized….It has been months. I just thought maybe you didn’t need…”


“Shelly, I am always going to crave that feeling, too. I love you so much but….”


Shelby got out of bed and pulled out the biggest strap on they had in their toy drawer.  As she strapped it on she laughed, “We are going to put a lock on that drawer soon.” She looked at Gus, “Now, young man, how do you want it?”


“I want is fast and hard and with as much power as you can give it.”  Shelby lubed the phallus and then Gus’ entry. In one powerful thrust of her hips, Gus cried out and she was buried deep inside him. She began to move in and out in a steady rhythm. “Oh, god that feels so…” Gus didn’t last long before he lost control but Shelby wasn’t done.  She continued until Gus cried out a second time. He had nothing more to expel but his body began to convulse. Shelby stopped and held on tight to his waist. “You are amazing, Shelly.”


“Would you join this amazing woman in that amazing tub we have before going to bed?”


“My pleasure,” he threw her over his shoulder and carried his laughing wife to the bathroom.  As they sat in the warm, foamy water, Gus held Shelby’s back tightly against his chest. “I’m sorry, Shelly.  I wish I didn’t have that need. It doesn’t mean I love you less, it just means..”


“It means you are a complex man.  You are a perfect father, a great businessman, an unbelievable lover.  I think I can live with the fact you have needs and right now I am yours if you need more.”


“Shelby, you have given me so much already tonight.”


“Gus, I love it when you spread me wide,” she got on her knees and leaned over the other side of the tub. 


She didn’t need to say anything more.  Gus grabbed some oil by the tub and used it liberally before he entered her slowly.  She whimpered softly but as he began the slow, steady movement he reached around and began stroking her.  With one last thrust and the flick of his finger on her clit, Shelby shattered. He pulled her back into his arms and their they both dozed as the jets of the tub were started and the warm water eased their tired muscles.


“Shelby, I love you.” Gus said softly in her ear.  “I will always love you.”


Acting as if she was sleeping, she didn’t respond but as she lay in his embrace she thought, ‘I know you love me but will that always be enough?’




Chapter 4 by Simply written

Chapter 4




Before they knew it, Brian and Justin needed to get back to the tour while Marcus and Dan were heading back to collect Kameron McCarty and then go back to California.  Dan worked with the authorities in both countries getting permission to take him from one to the other. Kam would be checked in the county jail as soon as they arrived.  Kameron’s mother would meet them there. He was an adult but they didn’t want to put this plan into place without her approval. She was thankful Brian and Justin were not pressing charges and giving him a permanent record.  If he completed the rehabilitation his record would be expunged at the end of six months.  




Before contacting Mrs. McCarty they had talked to Gus.  He agreed to give Kam a job on his crew and he personally would supervise him.  If he wouldn’t work he would have no second chance. Gus had too much work to have to babysit him but he was willing to give him a chance.  He knew firsthand what a creep Kam’s father was and he wanted this kid to have a chance at a real life.”




They sat at the table the last morning at the villa.  Maria had put together two baskets of pastries for them, one for Brian and Justin to take on their plane and the other one for Marcus and Dan.   She had made them a full breakfast and then left them to say their goodbyes as they ate. Marcus and Justin kissed as they sat down next to each other.  When they separated Brian and Dan were watching them. Brian had a look in his eye that Justin had seen before. “Get it out of your system because you are stuck kissing only me for the next two months.”




“Well then,” Justin got up and walked over to Dan, straddled him in his chair and kissed him long and hard.  Dan pulled him down onto his lap and for a couple moments rocked against him but then he stopped. He had seen that look in Brian’s eyes before.  When Brian said it was time to play he played hard but now they were going back to normal and Brian would be marking his claim on Justin again. Dan knew they played rough sometimes and if Justin wasn’t still nursing stitches he was fairly sure they might have seen some of that last night.  Justin was doing this on purpose, Dan was almost sure. Justin was just about to give Dan another kiss when Brian jerked him off Dan’s lap and pinned against the table. 




“Playtime is over.” Brian growled as he clamped his mouth down on Justin’s.  Justin’s arms went around Brian’s neck and pressed himself tightly against his pelvis.




Justin moved his mouth away far enough to talk.  “I hope playtime is NEVER over.” Justin dropped to his knees and right there in front of Dan and Marcus pulled Brian’s cock out and began to suck and stroke him.




Dan looked at Marcus across the table and crooked his finger at him.  Marcus came around and obliged Dan in the same manner. Brian bent over and as Marcus and Justin sucked them off, Dan and Brian kissed.  Soon Justin and Marcus had both drained their husbands. Brian pulled Justin up and hugged him tightly. Very softly he said, “I love you, Sunshine.  I love you with every beat of my heart inside your chest.” Justin dropped his head on Brian’s chest and he saw Marcus and Dan in a similar position.  They were all where they belonged now. They were in the arms of their soulmates.  




They said their goodbyes at the airport.  Justin and Brian left for London while Dan and Marcus went to collect their prisoner.





It was a long flight back to California.  Kam had sat stoically in the front of the plane for the first couple hours.  When Dan kissed Marcus and went to do some work, Marcus moved up and sat across the aisle from Kam and worked on making small talk.  “So, Kam, what do you like to do in your spare time?” Silence. “Where did you grow up?” Silence. “Have you gone to college?” Silence. “Kam,” Marcus moved to the seat next to him and took his hand. Kam grabbed it away.  “You can make the best or the worst of this. Brian and Justin could have had you thrown in prison for what you did to them but they wanted to give you a chance in life.”




“Ya, great chance.  Being across the country from my family with my dad locked in jail for the next 10 or 20 years.  Who will watch after my mom now?” Kam was getting louder and more agitated.  




Marcus saw Dan start to stand but he shook his head slightly. “How was following Brian and Justin across Europe helping your mom?”  Marcus looked him in the eye.




“I was helping….it was the first time my dad….he told me if I did it for him…” tears began to run down his cheeks.  “And now I have to work for the man that trapped my father. He has every right to make me pay for it.”




Marcus took Kam’s hand again, “That’s not who Gus is, not at all.  Brian and Justin raise him to be a good man who ….”




“Unlike my father?”




“How much time did you spend with your dad, Kameron?”




“In the last few years?”




“Sure, in the last few years.”




“My mom and dad divorced when I was 11.  Since then I saw him maybe four times a year so when he wanted to see me from jail….”




“You thought he was going to try to make amends?”




“I was hoping he just wanted to see me. Instead, oh never mind...he’s my dad.”




“No, he donated sperm to your mom.”  Kam turned away. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. Just remember, Kam.  All of us want to help you, well maybe not Brian, but the rest of us do. If you need something call me.  They will give you my number. You can make this as bad or good as you want it, Kam. It could be a very long six months or it could be six months of learning something.”




Marcus walked back to Dan and kissed him before going into the bedroom to take a nap.




After refueling on the East Coast they got a new pilot and flew the remainder of the trip.  Marcus tried to coax Dan into the bedroom but Dan didn’t think it was wise to leave Kam alone so instead Marcus and Dan reclined on the bench seat near the table. When Dan saw Kam’s head nod he slid his hand between Marcus’ legs, first through his pants and then he touched him through the fly. “How quiet can you cum?”




“If I can cum silently, what do I get?”




“Beside my admiration? What do you want?” Dan continued work on Marcus’ dick.




“We talk about kids soon?”




Dan’s hand stopped, “Are you serious about this?”  




“Dan we have more love then we know what to do with and when you travel, and I know you don’t do it much, but I would like to be able to ….we could share our home.”  Marcus needed to focus now. Dan continued to manipulate him. Marcus came completely silent although his face showed the rapture he felt.  




Dan kissed him and when they separated Marcus said very softly, “And a child wouldn’t ever stop us from making love. I promise.”




Dan laughed softly.  You can’t ever promise that, but I promise we will talk about it soon.”




“I love you, Darling Dan.”




“I love you, Red.”




“Will you two shut up before you make me sick,” Kam said from the front of the plane.




“Did you know Keegan was gay?” Dan asked straight forward.




“My dad was not gay!”




“Well, ya, he was but that’s not what made him a pervert.  He would lure kids your age to a back room.”




“If they were there they obviously were looking for sex.”




“Could be but they weren’t looking to be drugged and….”




“Dan, that’s enough.” Marcus said softly to him.  So much for the progress he made earlier. “Having him put up walls won’t get us anywhere.”




Dan glared at Marcus for a minute, “He isn’t getting off that easy!”




“Darling, his father is Keegan McCarty.  Nothing has been easy for him that counts.  He may have had anything he wanted but obviously didn’t get what he needed.”




Dan rolled his eyes. “Red, if I had my way he would have been locked up in a hell hole called a jail somewhere for as many years as they would keep him.  He nearly killed my best friend.” Marcus took a step back. This was a side of his husband he hadn’t seen before. Sure he had heard him do business on the phone but he had never actually been involved in the situation. 




“Dan, he’s just a kid,” Marcus’ looked deep into his eyes and took a step closer to kiss his cheek.  “Yes, he has to pay for his actions but he won’t learn if he isn’t taught.”




Dan pulled Marcus close, “I hope your trust in him doesn’t bite you in the ass.” His mouth was up against Marcus’ ear, “That’s my job.”




“Yes, it is.  Why don’t you show me right now…..” Marcus tried to pull him into the bedroom. 




Dan shook his head as if to get rid of the ideas floating in there.  “No, you are more addictive than any drug and harder to stop the craving.”  For a moment he didn’t care Kam was there and grabbed Marcus’ has pulling him so tightly against his pelvas it was almost painful. Through gritted teeth, he said, “I am going to have that ass soon.  You better be prepared.”




Marcus shivered.  He was so horny right now but there was a small trace of fear there, too.  He had never seen this side of Dan before. This kid had him really wound up.  Maybe next time he and Justin got together he would ask him if he knew anything about Dan’s past. Early in their relationship Dan made it clear he didn’t and wouldn’t talk about it but maybe it was time to do a little poking around.




As the plane landed Dan checked his phone.  He had a text from Gus letting them know he would be at the airport to take them home and to meet Kam.  Dan looked over at Kam and scowled. He had to give Gus a lot of credit. This kid’s dad would have raped him at the very least but Gus never held a grudge.  He imagined having love and support all his life was a big part of that. They hadn’t given Kam many details as to who and what he would be doing. He was sure at some point Gus would tell him, if the time was right.  




“Darling, they are opening the door.”  Marcus laid his hand on Dan’s shoulder.  “Where were you?”  




“Gus is picking us up so he can meet Kam.  He thought it would be good before they started work next week.”




“Hey, I’m in the same plane as you are.  Is Gus my new slave owner?”




Marcus stopped Dan only inches from throttling the kid. “Your family owes his family more than you will ever realize.  Gus is Brian and Justin’s son.”




“And you expect him to treat me with any amount of respect?”




“Well, he shouldn’t, but he will because that’s the kind of man Gus is,” Dan growled.




 Marcus walked down the steps first followed by Kam and Dan who was holding onto his prisoner.   Kam saw a guy not much older than himself walking across the concourse. “Hey, Dan, Marcus, good to see you guys.  How’s are my dads? I have to admit I miss them and that little brat of a sister of mine.” He kissed both Marcus and Dan on their cheeks.  He then turned to Kam and extended his hand, “And you must be Kam. I look forward to getting to know you. Have you ever worked in construction before?”




“Construction!” Kam exploded. ”I have never picked up a hammer in my life.  I thought I would be filing in some office or maybe working at some computer job.”  Dan took a vise like grip on Kam’s arm. “Damn, that hurts.”




Gus saw a spark of fear in Kam’s eyes.  He gently took Kam from Dan’s hold, “That’s Ok.  We all start somewhere. I’m Gus Kinney, by the way.  You will be working for me and my foreman. There may be a time or two you will help my partner, too, but that won’t be right now.  She is expecting a baby any day so she won’t be back at work for some time.




Gus looked over at Dan and then Marcus, “I do many any day.  Molly went to the doctor yesterday and he said he would be surprised if it wasn’t in the next couple days.”




“And Jenn is already here?” Marcus asked.




“Ya, I played the grandma card the other night so I had a night alone with my wife and to say it was amazing….”




“Enough,” Dan laughed.  “I don’t want to hear anymore about your hetero sex. It makes me nauseous. Well, my wife did put on a strap on.  Does that interest you?”




Dan looked surprised for a minute but then commented, “I believe that of your feisty wife.  And how is Taylor? Your dads can’t stop showing her pictures to people, total strangers are forced to look at…”




“That totally gorgeous child of yours.”




“Ya, she is pretty spectacular,” Gus looked over at Kam.  “I am afraid you will have to put up with me babbling about my wife and child often.” Gus draped an arm on Kam’s shoulder and started walking toward the car with him. 




Marcus saw the look on Dan’s face and kissed him.   “This kid has really gotten under your skin but he really hasn’t said much.  What’s wrong, Darling?”




“Not now!” Dan snapped and hurried to catch up with Gus and Kam. Marcus stood up straight and swallowed before  following. Dan got in the back of the pickup with Kameron and Marcus sat up front with Gus. Dan spoke, “You can drop me and Kam off at the jail.  Then if you can drop Marcus off at our place would be great. Marcus, get one of our cars and come pick me up. By that time, I should be ready to go.”




Marcus didn’t respond to Dan’s orders.  Gus pulled up at the county jail, Dan got out and walked around the pickup to let Kam out.  “Hey, you forgot my suitcase.”




“You’re going to jail.  I don’t think an extensive wardrobe is needed.  Gus, thanks again for the ride. Marcus, be here in an hour.” Dan led Kam away.




Gus looked over at Marcus. “What’s up with Dan? I’ve never heard him talk to you like that.”




“I’m not sure. That kid….thank you for giving him a chance.  He really seems to be a little boy lost. No attention from his dad and when his father finally did talk to him it was to con him into attacking your dad, well, dads. Gus, do you know anything about Dan’s childhood?”




“I really don’t.  I mean I have known him all my life, basically, but I have never heard him mention anything before Reed Security.  I’ve never heard my dads talking about anything either. Pops wouldn’t have asked. He doesn’t like talking about his childhood and Dad would never ask if Dan asked him not to but, Marcus, you’re his husband.”




“I fell so hard, so fast.  He said he didn’t want to talk about it and I didn’t question him but something has gotten to him.  I hope you don’t have trouble with Kam. Maybe Dan will just forget about him.”




“For your sake, I do too. And Marcus, I know you and Dad talk a lot but if you need to talk to someone while he’s gone….”




“Thanks, Gus, but you have enough going on in your life.”  Gus pulled up in front of Dan and Marcus’ home, the house he had built for them.  




“Are you going to go pick him up?” Gus smiled at him.




“I’m not rushing, and he better be very grateful when we get home.”




“I’m sure my dad taught you the pout by now.”




Marcus smiled. “Well, yes he did.”  Gus helped carry their luggage into the house.  




“I better get back home to my wife and daughter.” Gus kissed Marcus and sprinted to his truck. “Marcus, he loves you.”




“I don’t doubt that, Gus. Thank you.”





Gus pulled into the garage and walked into the warmth of his home.  The kitchen smelled amazing and he found Shelby in a rocker breastfeeding Taylor.  He kissed Taylor’s head and then kissed Shelby, softly as he stroked her free breast.  “Hey, Shelly. How are my two best girls?”




“Your daughter and I had a long talk today and she said she was going to sleep good tonight so daddy and mommy can get some sleep, too.”




“Daddy was hoping for a little mommy time.” Shelby handing him their daughter.  He caught Shelby in his free arm and pulled her to him. “I love you.” He said simply as he kissed her.  Ever since the night Jenn watched Taylor, Gus felt there was something bothering Shelby. He needed to find out what it was and maybe, since he was home early tonight, he would have the time to talk to her about it.




“I love you, too, Gussy.  Since you’re home I’ll finish dinner.”




“Well, this young lady seems to need some dry pants.  I need a shower. I’ll just take her in with me and clean her up.  What do you think about that, Miss Kinney?” Taylor gave her daddy a big smile as he walked up the stairs with her talking the whole way.  




Shelby watched them go up the stairs and followed them until they went toward the nursery.  Of course he would remember to get the baby’s things before the shower. He was perfect. She just hoped she could hang on to him.  Those two were her whole life. What would she do if she couldn’t keep him happy? She had an idea she hoped might help. She heard Gus go to the master bedroom and a few minutes later she heard the water of the shower start.  There was homemade stew in the oven and she turned it a little higher after taking the lid off to help thicken it and she placed some rolls in the warming drawer. She heard Gus singing to their daughter in the shower and was drawn upstairs.  




Gus had taken off his clothes and then undressed his daughter.  This wasn’t the first shower they had taken together. In fact, they kept some of her wash in there just for this reason.  He cleaned her and then held her warm little body tightly to his chest as he started to sing,




♪Goodnight, my angel


Time to close your eyes


And save these questions for another day


I think I know what you've been asking me


I think you know what I've been trying to say




I promised I would never leave you


And you should always know


Wherever you may go


No matter where you are


I never will be far away….♪




Goodnight My Angel Hayley Westenra




Shelby stood in the doorway listening to her husband sing.  She didn’t realize she had started crying. She had to save this marriage and if that meant letting him have some freedom she would do it.  He was going to be gone overnight tomorrow to work on some things at the lighthouse they were turning into a hotel. She and Taylor would be going with him soon but this trip he was going alone.  They would have a conversation during dinner tonight.




“Earth to Mommy,” Gus was smiling at Shelby from the shower.  “Where did you go?”




“Oh, I just have mommy brain today.  Would you like me to take her so you can finish?”




“I’d rather have you come in and join us,” Gus’ eyes pleaded with her.




“Sorry, not this time,” she walked to the shower door with a towel and Gus handed Taylor to her.  “Come here, dolly.” She then purred low in her throat. “I would love to spend time in there with your daddy.”  She openly stared at her beautiful husband. She then quickly turned and left the room. Her heart was weeping for what she was about to do.




Shelby dressed Taylor and then laid her down.  She should sleep until at least midnight and then she would feed her again.  She was almost three months old and had started sleeping up to six hours. That should give her plenty of time to talk to Gus.  She heard him on his phone, probably with Brinn. She often called before she went to sleep for the night. She was looking forward to the trip to New York City.  She went to the kitchen and pulled out the pot of stew. She really missed the rest of the family. She really missed Justin to talk to. Justin seemed to know when something was wrong and not in an intrusive way but in a way that was always supportive.  Maybe it was a good thing he wasn’t here. She didn’t think he would approve.




Strong arms came around her waist and pulled her backward. “That smells amazing.  What can I do to help?” Gus had low slung jeans low on his hips and a long sleep T-shirt.




Shelby looked at how well he wore his jeans.  He was still thin but he had definitely gained muscle since he started working in construction. “Get us something to drink.  I think I’ll take a beer.”




Gus looked at her funny.  “You want a beer?” Shelby usually had a glass of wine if anything, especially since she was breastfeeding.




“I’m not going to get drunk.  One beer won’t hurt,” she said a little too quickly.




He ignored her tone and continued. “So I met Kam today. He’s a kid with a chip on his shoulder, that’s for sure but having met his dad, I can understand that.  I think he is more scared than anything. I mean he is really a kid and he is locked up away from his family and Dan, well, Dan is in a mood. I think there will be sparks at the Reeves-Reed home tonight.”




“Why do you say that?”




“Dan was no time for Kameron and he was really rude to Marcus.  I don’t think Marcus will put up with that long. I think he misses Dad already.”




“I understand that.” Shelby said softly as she handed a basket full of bread.  She carried two bowls of stew to the table and sat down while Gus continued talking.




“Marcus asked if I knew anything about Dan’s youth and I realized I know nothing about him other than who he is as an adult. Oh, Brinn says hi.  I think she is a little homesick but she is happy to spend time with John and Tony and their kids.” Shelby didn’t respond. She just drank her beer. Gus looked at her.  “Shelly, is something wrong?” He touched her hand and she jumped a bit.




“Gus, are their any gay bars near the lighthouse?”




“Actually there is a mostly gay community near there.  That is one of the reasons Pop likes that area for his new business.  It isn’t solely a hotel for gay couples but it will definitely cater to them. Why did you ask that.”




Shelby sat fidgeting and pushed her half eaten meal away. “I want you to …” Tears sprang from her eyes.  “Gussy, I want you to find someone tomorrow night. I want you to…” she took a deep breath. “Find someone to fuck, Gus.  I know you miss it. I know you love me but I just can’t be all that you need. I don’t have the parts….” She stood and walked to the window,  across the valley she could see the lights on at Dan and Marcus.




“Shelby,” Gus said in a very soft voice, “I don’t need…..” he put his hands on her shoulders.




“Yes, you do,’  she turned into his arms and put her head on his chest. “Just be safe and get it out of your system.  But then come home to me because I can’t live without you.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with such passion he was instantly hard.  He helped her down to the floor and he joined her. She breathed in deeply. “You smell like Taylor.”




He pulled her sweatshirt off and untied her bra, kissing her breasts and stroking her soft skin on her stomach. He kissed the soft skin of her stomach. She had lost most of the baby weight but still held on to a couple extra pounds.




“I’m sorry I’m so fat yet.  I’ll get it off, I prom…”




“Oh, Shelly, I haven’t made you feel like that, have I?  I don’t care if you never lose another pound. You carried our precious, perfect daughter in that body.  It is so amazing. You are so amazing. I don’t ever want to hurt you, Shel.”




“And that’s why you need to find a man, someone you can screw and who can screw you if that’s what you want.  And I have told you to let me know if you need a man. Please don’t hide it from me. I don’t want details but I need to know.”




Gus tugged off her pants and then undressed himself. He stretched out next to her again.  Gus proceeded to show her how much he loved her.





Marcus did not rush back to town.  He had gotten a text from Dan to pick him up at Molly and Tyler’s.  He was getting an update on a couple cases. When he had finished talking to him he sat down in the wine bar.  He had texted Marcus who said he was on his way but that had been almost an hour ago. He texted again but with no response.  Now he was getting worried. He called but there was no answer. “Fuck,” he said under his breath.




Marcus was waiting around the corner from the wine bar.  When he started this he thought it was a good idea but now he wasn’t so sure.  Dan was going to be pissed but so was he. Dan had treated him like the hired help.  It wasn’t going to be a pleasant night.




Marcus pulled the car around the corner and  Dan rushed out of the building. He rushed to the driver’s side of the SUV and pulled Marcus out and into his arms.  “Where the hell have you been? I was so worried.” He searched Marcus’ face and waited for an answer but none came. Marcus gave him a quick kiss and got back behind the wheel. Dan stood there a second with empty arms and then went around and got in the vehicle.  “Marcus, what is going on?”




Marcus did not respond.  Dan asked a couple more questions but when there were no answers he quit talking.   He started thinking about the day’s events. He was working. Marcus was treating that kid like he was an equal rather than the criminal scumbag he was. That Kam was a real piece of work.  He hoped Gus was ready for this. He remembered how good Gus was on the Keegan con and wasn’t too worried about him. He looked over at Marcus and started to reach out to him but then he stopped himself.  He didn’t have anything to feel sorry for he was doing his job, damn it.




Marcus pulled into the garage, turned off the car, and shut the garage door behind them.  He walked into the house and didn’t look back. He had put some of his things in the guest room when he was home earlier.  Now he walked into the room and shut the door behind him. Dan had stopped in the kitchen and made himself a sandwich before going to the bedroom.  “Marcus, obviously something is….,” that’s when he realized he was alone. Now he was getting pissed. “Marcus, where the hell are you?” he called loudly. “What has gotten up your ass? Marcus?”  Dan looked down the hall and saw the end door shut. He walked down the hall and turned the doorknob only to find it locked. “Fine! I don’t know what is going on but when you get over it, come to bed.”




Dan stormed back to the master bedroom and slammed the door.  Maybe Gus knew what was going on. He picked up the phone and called him but there was no answer.  Damn! Dan dropped into bed in his boxers and T-shirt. He tossed and turned. What the hell was Marcus’ problem?  He started thinking about the day. He had been a little short on the plane. And then, he had been a little demanding, hell, he was an asshole to his husband.  He looked at the clock, 1:00 a.m. Dan picked up his phone and texted Marcus, ‘Red, I’m sorry. I was a jackass. Please, Marcus, forgive me.’




Waiting for a response, Dan began pacing the room.  Why did he let that kid get to him? Why had a spoiled rich kid gotten under his skin so bad.  If he had money when he was that age….


Damn he needed his Red.  He walked to the bedroom door and opened it.  There stood Marcus. 




“Oh, Red, I am so sorry.  I don’t know what I was doing?  I don’t know why….”




Marcus wrapped his arms around Dan’s neck and said, “We are going to talk about this later but right now,” his lips met Dan’s and together they stumbled to the bed.





It was after 1:00 when Taylor started fussing and Shelby started to get up. “I’ll get her, Shelly.”  Gus changed his daughter and came back with her snuggled in his arms. He handed her to Shelby and he pulled the bassinet next to the bed. After Shelby had finished feeding her and she was fast asleep in her little bed, Gus pulled Shelby close.




“Shelly, are  you sure about…”




“Gus, I love you.  If you aren’t completely happy or satisfied, I can’t be either.  I know you will never get it out of your system but I hope this will help you feel content again.”




Gus couldn’t see her in the darkness but he could hear the emotion. “I’m sorry.  I tried. I really tried.” Now Gus had tears rolling down his cheeks. “I’m sorry I am such a failure.  I have the most wonderful wife and daughter a person could have. How could I need more?”




“Gussy, it’s just who you are. You will never be a failure in my eyes.  Now, make love to me and in the morning go without regret. Just remember to come back to us.”




“You are my home.  Wherever you are, I am home.”  Gus slowly sank into her. As his pace grew quicker and Shelby’s passion increased, Gus had never loved her more. When they both came, Taylor made a little noise and they both held their breath until they were sure she had woken and then Gus kissed her once more before falling asleep with his wife spooned up against him.





Dan and Marcus had made love until they fell asleep in exhaustion. The sun was just coming up when Dan woke with his head on Marcus’ chest and Marcus stroking his hair.  He kissed his chest and pulled him closer.




“I’m sorry, I woke you.”




“Couldn’t sleep?” Dan said as his mouth moved up Marcus’ smooth skin until their lips met. 




“No, I was trying to figure who that person was in your body yesterday.”




“I’m sorry.  I was just in work mode and forgot you aren’t my employee.”




“Darling, it was beyond that.  You were mad at me because I was treating Kam with the respect he deserved.” Marcus felt Dan’s body tense.  He kissed his head and continued, “Dan this goes much deeper than just not liking a rich kid.”




Dan pulled away and sat up.  “I’m fine, I think I will get up and…”




“Dan, it is 6:00 a.m. and Saturday.  There is nothing that can’t wait until we talk a bit.”




“There is nothing to talk about.”




“Dan, do you love me?”




“Don’t ask stupid questions.”




“Dan, do you love me?”




Dan looked at his beautiful husband, “I have never loved anyone like I love you.”




“Do you trust me?”




“Marcus, what are you getting at?”




“We love each other.  We trust each other and, yet, you won’t talk about your past. Hell, I don’t even know where you grew up.  I don’t know if you have any siblings. Are your parents alive?”




“Red, I told you from early on I don’t have family.  Brian and Justin are as close to family as I have.”




“Well, I have heard of kissing cousins but what happened in Ibiza was far more than that.”




Now Dan was up and pacing, “I can’t…. Marcus, I am not….” He pulled on pants and then put on socks and jogging shoes.  “I’m going out for a run.” He walked over and gently kissed the love of his life. “God, I love you.”




“Dan,” Marcus tried to stop him but he was out the door, “I love you, too,” he said softly as he heard the outside door shut.





Gus got up with Taylor when he heard her and went to change her. He didn’t bother to put clothes on.  “Hey, darling, don’t change too much while I’m away. I am going to miss you and your mama so much but I will only be gone two nights.”  Taylor began to fuss a little more and he held her close. “I wish I could feed you so we didn’t have to wake your mama but, alas…..” Gus said as he walked into their bedroom.




“Alas?  You use words like alas with a two month old?”




“I am sure she understands every word I say.” He handed Taylor to Shelby and Shelby brought her breast out and Taylor latched on.  Gus slid up between Shelby’s legs and began to suckle himself. His tongue lapped at her core and her clit. Shelby had a hard time laying still.  It wasn’t long before she had to be purposeful in holding onto Taylor as her body was racked with shivers.




Gus moved up her body and kissed Shelby.  He was in need of some relief himself but Taylor was not satisfied yet.  “I think I better shower. It’s not nearly as much fun but I will take care of this in there.” He stroked his hard on.  “Then I better get my ass moving. Maybe I can get my work done early and come back tomorrow night.”




Gus had barely gotten in the shower when he heard the door of the shower open up.  Shelby moved up against him. “I couldn’t make you take care of that thing yourself,”  she pressed against him, his hard cock sliding between her legs. Then he noticed Taylor was sitting in one of her seats watching them.




“She’s going to watch?”




“It has never stopped you before. Holding onto him, Shelby moved him with her until her back was up against the wall.  She raised one leg and Gus held it up by putting his arm under her knee. This opened her up wide and Gus thrust in. She instantly cried out.  She was still excited from his early attention and now he drove in over and over as she held onto his head and shoulders tightly. When he knew he was close to cumming, he lifted her completely off her feet and she wrapped her legs around his waist and he finished at the same moment she cried out.  He gently let her legs slide gently down to the floor.




As they kissed and let their nerves calm down, Gus stroked her body and then looked down at her breasts.




“Go ahead,” she offered him one of her breasts.  After he drank a couple moments, his mouth went back to hers.




“I love you, Shelby.  Are you sure about tonight?  I made a commitment to you and her.” He nodded toward Taylor who was sound asleep.




“Gus, what is the old saying, ‘Sow  your wild oats. I know you love us and I will do anything to keep you happy.”




“Thank you, Shelly. I do love both of you more than life itself.  I will be safe and I will be careful and I will come back as soon as I can.”




“No, stay two nights. Then come home on Monday so you can get back for Kam by noon.”  They helped each other wash their hair and bodies and then dried each other off. Shelby pulled on a robe and picked up Taylor.  I’m going to get you some breakfast. Come down when you’re ready. Your girls will get breakfast for you”




As soon as Gus left for the day, Shelby dressed and got Taylor ready.  She was going to see how Molly was. She couldn’t stay home all day. She needed to be distracted today.   As she pulled off the property she saw Dan limping on the road. She stopped and rolled down the window. “Hey, Dan.  Looks like you could use a lift. Are you Ok?”




“I turned my ankle back about a mile.”




“Get in.  I’ll drive you back. Why didn’t you call Marcus?”  Dan was silent. “Have a fight?”




“Well, maybe. I don’t….sort of.  Taylor is so beautiful”




“Thank you. She is, isn’t she. You know Marcus would have come and got you no matter how mad he was at you.”




“I forgot my phone.”  Shelby had never seen confident Dan look so lost. She reached over and took his hand. She pulled the car over when she could and turned toward Dan. 




“Dan, I know you and I have never really talked but if you need to talk…”




“You and Gus have the perfect marriage.  Do you have any secrets from him?”




“Oh, Dan, if you only knew.  I just sent Gus off to fuck a guy tonight because I can’t be all he needs. But you know what, if that’s what it takes to keep him  happy, I’ll do it.” Tears started running down Shelby’s face. “Dan,” her voice was quivering now, “I sent my husband off to have sex with a stranger because, as much as I love him, I can’t give him everything he needs.” Shelby turned away.  “I am so sorry. I asked you about your problem and spilled out mine.”




“You are really willing to do that for him?”




“I know I can’t live without him so if this is what he needs, it is the least I can do.  I know he will come back to me and our child. He would never do something he thought would hurt us so I can’t let him know this is tearing me apart.  So, yes, I guess I do lie to him.”




“Oh, Shelby, you are selfless and will give him or let him have what he needs.  Marcus needs something, too, and I just don’t know if I can give him what he needs.”




“Dan, if you love him as much as I think you do, you will talk to him about whatever is going on. Nothing is worth losing the one you love. Whatever it is, however bad you think it is, Marcus will deal with it. And if it is you who can’t deal with it, Marcus will be there for you.”




“Damn, Shelby.  I know that makes sense but….”  Shelby leaned over and he met her halfway.  They held onto each other for a moment. As the separated Dan said, “Will you drive me home?  Marcus is probably getting worried.”




Shelby pulled herself together, “Sure.”  She drove him the rest of the way home. Marcus was just backing his car out of the garage when Shelby pulled up with Dan.  




Dan kissed her hand, “You’re a smart woman and Gus is a lucky man. Call me if you need anything while Gus is gone.” Dan stepped out into Marcus arms. Shelby couldn’t hear what Marcus was saying but the look of relief on his face told Shelby Dan didn’t need her anymore.  




As she pulled back onto the road, her phone rang.  “Hello.”




“Shelby,” it was Jenn.  “Are you still coming into town today?”




“We actually are in the car right now. Is Molly…?”




“She is still home but I think it will be today and she wants to see you.”




“We will be there in fifteen minutes.”




“Thanks, Shelby. I will tell Molly.”





“Oh, darling, what happened?” Marcus put Dan’s arm around his shoulder and put his around Dan’s waist. “I was so worried.”




“I stepped on a rock and my ankle turned. It’s not broken but it hurts like hell.  Thank god for Shelby and the perfect little baby.”Marcus helped him into the house and Dan turned to take Marcus in his arms.  “I have always envied Brian for having a family and now I don’t know how he does it. I don’t know if I can…..,” Dan kissed Marcus.  “I love you so much and I don’t want to push you away. I just don’t know how to do this family honesty thing. In my past, that has never worked well.”  




“Let’s sit down, Dan.  I’ll get you some ice.” Marcus helped prop Dan’s foot on a pillow and then brought him an ice pack and placed it on the swollen ankle.  




Dan extended his hand to Marcus, “Red, sit down, please. I think we have a few things to talk about.”





Shelby pulled into a parking spot by Wine and Design. The downstairs door opened and Molly waved her into the back of the shop. “I was starting to worry about you.” Molly said, “I expected you about half an hour ago.”  




Shelby got the car seat out of the back and carried Taylor into the store. “Sorry, I found Dan limping on the road and drove him home.”




“What happened to him?”




“Just a turned ankle and he forgot his phone on his run so he couldn’t call…..” Shelby looked around, “Where is everyone?”




“They are all upstairs.  I just needed room to walk without being watched every two minutes.” Molly looked closely at Shelby. “Is something wrong?”




“No, Gus just left this morning, that’s all.  And then the Dan thing….” Shelby hated lying to her best friend but this was something she just couldn’t share.  Molly stopped walking for a moment. “Oh, Mol, you’re having a contraction.” Shelby set Taylor down and walked over to her.  “How close are they?”




“Not close.  I have lots of time and Tyler was already driving me crazy so I came down here so I could walk.  How did you do this alone?”




“I wasn’t alone.  I had Gus.”




“I am ready for my epidural and a chance to yell at Tyler.”




“And why are you yelling at me?”  Tyler came down the last step and rushed to Molly’s side.  “Is it time to go?” He put an arm around Molly.




“No, just leave me allllll OH, Ty,” Molly groped for him and he rubbed her back and softly told her to breathe. “Ty, WOW, I think we need to go. I want my mom.”




“Molly, she has to stay with Paul.”




“I will stay here with Paul and then Jenn will be able to go.”




“Can you do that? Will you?”  Molly said through gritted teeth.  “Shelby, you’re the best.” And with that, Shelby had two kids to distract her for the day, not to mention knowing her best friend was going through labor.





Brian and Justin had just arrived at the gallery when Brian’s phone buzzed.  “I’ll be right in.” Brian kissed Justin and before he left him go, Justin slid his hand over Brian’s ass. “God, I am so horny.”




“Well, if you hadn’t put that butt plug in before we came….” Brian kissed him again.




“Well, if you hadn’t played with my hole until I was obsessed and then didn’t  fuck me….” Justin pressed his cock against Brian.




“Well, if you hadn’t taken that pretty little pill, you probably wouldn’t be as hard as you are.”




“Why did you take Viagra?” Brian asked Justin now pressing him against the wall.




“Because  these things are so boring I need something to occupy my mind.”




“Get inside.  I’ll be there in a few minutes.  I need to take this. It’s probably work.”




Brian looked at the message from Gus.  It just said, ‘Pops, I need to talk.”




Brian called Gus, “Hey, Sonny Boy, what’s wrong?”




“Is Dad with you?”




“No, he just went into the gallery.  This sounds serious.”




“Dad just won’t understand and I’m not sure I do.  I’m on my way to the lighthouse to meet with some local builders but, Pops, Shelby told me to find a guy tonight. I don’t know….”




“Well, I hope you have a great night!  There are some fun bars around there and I am sure you will have no problem finding someone…”


“Pops, I have never picked a guy like that.  I have never done a one night stand. I made a commitment to Shelby and my daughter.”




“Gus, if someone offers you a gift we raised you to accept it gratefully.”




“But I love Shelby so much and Taylor, god, I miss her already.”




“Gus, do you crave being with a man?”




“What does that make me?”




“That makes you a bisexual. And you have a wife who understands that you don’t love her less.”




“Dad wouldn’t see it that way, would he?”




“He thinks with his heart too much sometimes, and back in the day I didn’t do it enough.  Gus, your wife gave you permission, have fun. If I remember right there is a great karaoke place that you will score as many men as you want.”




“I just needed to hear that.  Thanks, Pops, and break it to Dad gently.”




“Well, it won’t be tonight because by the time he leaves that will be the last thing on his mind.”




“I don’t want to hear about your sex games, please!  Thanks, Pops, I love you both. Give Dad a kiss for me.”




“I’m going to give him a hell of a lot more than….”  and Gus disconnected the phone.




As Brian headed to the building his phone rang again.  This time it was Shelby. Oh, shit. He didn’t want to get in the middle of their sex life.  “ Hello Shelby, how’s my beautiful granddaughter?




“I’m fine, thanks and your granddaughter is as gorgeous as ever.”




“I’m sorry, Shelby.  How are you?” 



“I’m good,”  Brian thought he heard a note of sadness in her voice.  “I figured Justin was already at his show so I didn’t call him but Molly is on her way to the hospital along with Tyler and Jenn.  I am at their place with Paul and Taylor. I will keep you informed. I think it will be a while yet.”




“Thanks for letting me know.  I will pass it on to Justin.” Why was he doing this?  “Shelby, thank you for loving my son so much.”




“Well, that’s my pleasure, literally.”




“Shelby, I just talked to Gus.”




“Oh,” she didn’t know what to say.




“You are doing the right thing.  He loves you so much but he can’t change who he is and you know that.”




“Thanks, Pops.  I miss you guys.”




“I’m sure you miss my husband more but we both love you. We will see you in a couple weeks.”




“I love you both, too.  I will make sure Taylor remembers you.”




“You really are good for him, and us.”




“I will keep you updated.”  The line went dead.




Brian waited a split second wondering who else needed his counsel.  He laughed at himself and went to tease Justin into a total sexual frenzy.  He could almost picture the events later tonight. From London they were flying to Oslo and then onto Sweden and Denmark for short stays before flying back to visit the kids in New York City.  Then they came back to finish the tour. They would have Thanksgiving in California with the whole family. Peter and John and their families along with his sister Claire and her husband were coming.  Justin’s family would also be there, of course, and several other ‘strays’.    




Brian found Justin at the head of a long line.  He smiled when he realized most of the line was women.   He started walking past when one woman grabbed his arm. “Where do you think you are going? You have to wait like the rest of us,” she took a closer look at him, “Even if you are one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen,” her grip loosened a bit.




Brian smiled down on her, “Well, when I talked to him in the shower a couple hours ago,”  the woman’s mouth dropped open and Brian winked as he walked past her. When he got to Justin he slipped behind him and pulled him close, kissing his neck and whispered, “Molly’s in labor.”




“Great!” Justin said loudly. Everyone in the line looked to him.  “Excuse me,” he said loudly enough for all of them to hear. I just found out my new niece is on her way.” He turned around and kissed Brian long and hard.  The people in the line applauded and one of the few men whooped. Brian pressed the butt plug so it brushed Justin’s prostate as he moved past him and went to his corner.  He couldn’t wait to start playing with the remote Justin didn’t know he had.




By the time Justin could go home he was literally sweating from the strain of keeping control.  As soon as they entered the car to take them to the house they were staying in. Brian moved to kiss Justin but he held up his hand.  “Please, Baby, I can’t have you touch me right now. That was not fair, turning the vibration on. I can barely breathe. I need you so bad.  God, I hope you know what you are in for because I have the hard on from hell and I plan to use it!”




“Oh you do, do you?”  Brian’s phone buzzed and Shelby just said no news.  




Shelby had talked to Jenn who said Molly was having a hard time.  The baby was breech so they were trying to get her to turn. Tyler’s mom was scheduled to fly in today so she had just arrived at the hospital and joined Jenn and Tyler in the room with Molly.  They were in for a long day and possibly through the night.





Marcus had made some breakfast for Dan and they ate it in the living room where Dan kept his foot up.  When he had finished eating, Dan looked over at Marcus. Marcus leaned over and kissed him. “I was scared when you were gone so long.  I thought maybe …” 




Dan pulled him close. “Marcus, I have never told anyone about my past, not even Brian. I swore I never would but I never expected to have someone like you in my life. Marcus, I never knew what real love was until I met you.” After a few minutes of kissing Dan pulled away, “I really stink.  Do you think you can help me into the shower?”



“Why don’t you take a bath instead. We can turn on the jets and hopefully it will help your muscles relax a bit.”    Marcus supplied support and after some maneuvering, Dan was sitting comfortably in the tub. Marcus gently pushed him forward and washed his back.  His hand dipped below the water and grazed the top of Dan’s ass and Dan shivered.




“Marcus, why don’t you join me, just be really careful of the ankle.”  Marcus dropped his clothes and carefully sat in the tub. Dan slipped on hand under Marcus’ arm and the other one over his shoulder pulling him tightly against his chest.




Marcus leaned back and turned to kiss Dan.  “Darling, please tell me what’s going on in that beautiful head of yours.” Dan kissed Marcus but then pulled away.




“Marcus, please, can you just look forward while I talk.  I don’t think I can look at you when I tell you this.”




“Dan, nothing can be…”




“Please, Red.” Marcus laid his head back on Dan’s shoulder and kissed his jaw line as he sat quietly stroking Dan’s thighs. “If you keep that up, I won’t be able to think.” Marcus quit moving his hands and rested them on his knees.




Dan started talking.  “I grew up in a working class family.  My dad and mom both worked in factories in upstate New York.  I had two younger brothers I took care of after school but they took care of us.  We didn’t have a lot of extras but we didn’t ever go hungry.” Dan ran his hand down Marcus’ chest and for a moment seemed to be gathering his thoughts. “School always came easy for me so I was in accelerated classes and my parents were expecting great things from me. By the time I was 12, I knew I was different.  That is when I had a crush on my first boy. He didn’t ever know it but I was sure at that point I was gay. I didn’t know what that really meant but at that age I wasn’t going to do anything about it anyway.”  




Marcus gently stroked Dan’s arm, trying to encourage him to continue.  Slowly, Dan continued, “I started paying attention to things my parents said.  They were very anti-gay. I remember my dad talking about some fag who got himself killed because he was in a bar that wasn’t that type of bar.”  Dan tightened his grip as he continued. “Well, it was just before my 15th birthday, and I met a 17 year old. He was older and wiser. He kissed me and I was in love.”




“What was his name?” Marcus brought Dan’s hand up to his mouth and kissed the palm.  




“His name, well his initials, were TJ. I honestly don’t remember what that stood for.  Anyway, my brothers were both at my grandparents that weekend and my parents were supposed to be out until late so they said TJ could stay overnight to keep me company.  Well, my parents had fought at their party and showed up around 10:00, just in time to see me get my first blow job. By 10:15 TJ was on the street walking home and by 10:30 I couldn’t sit from the beating I took. I was put on a short chain and reminded every day that I was a deviant.  Well, about a month later I left home. I couldn’t live like that anymore.”  




Dan fell silent for a few moments.  “Dan, let’s get out of the tub. Your ankle needs more ice and we both look like prunes.  Let me get out first and then I will help you.” Marcus climbed out and dried off quickly and then helped Dan sit on the edge of the tub and then steadied him as he turned so his good foot was on the floor.  Marcus gingerly dried him foot and worked his way up Dan’s body with the towel. As he dried his torso and then back and shoulders he dropped the towel and went back to Dan’s penis. He ran a finger along it from the base to the tip and then he went to his knees and tentatively licked the end, letting his tongue play with the opening as the first drops of pre cum were forming. He helped Dan place his hands on the far side of the tub giving him better access.  




Marcus looked up into Dan’s face, “There is nothing, NOTHING, wrong with this.”  Within moments Dan sighed as Marcus swallowed all he had to offer. Marcus then took one of Dan’s hands and pulled him back to the sitting position and then assisted Dan into the bedroom.  He took out a pair of briefs for each of them and then on some athletic pants. Marcus dressed and then helped Dan balance as he pulled them both up. Marcus fluffed the pillows as Dan leaned back.  He pulled Marcus to his mouth and kissed him.  




“I’ll be right back.  I’m getting some ice.”  When Marcus returned, he positioned Dan’s foot and put the chilly pack around it.  Marcus then laid his head in Dan’s lap and waited silently.




Dan took a deep breath and started talking again, ”I never went back home.  I lived on the streets. I tried to keep up on school work. Finally, I just took my GED and passed so at 15 I had the equivalent of a high school diploma.  I did what I had to do to survive. I gave a lot of blowjobs for money and soon …..well, I did other things I’m not proud of but soon I had one guy and he saw something in me.  Actually, it was my computer skills he noticed and soon I was working for him and taking college courses. The whole time he was still screwing me but he was good to me. I worked for him and lived with him until I finished college.  Then with his blessing, I joined the military and after that I started Reed Security.”




Marcus looked up at  Dan’s face and he could see the pain and defiance. He reached up and touched his cheek and Dan grabbed his hand and held onto it.  “Red, please, I have never told anyone that. I was ashamed, so ashamed but I crawled out of that life and swore I would never rely on someone again and I haven’t until now.  Now, I can’t live without you so I couldn’t keep this from you any longer. When that little creep started the “oh woe is me” game, I just lost it.”




Marcus had to turn away from him.  Tears welled up in his eyes. Dan misunderstood Marcus’ reaction, “Please, Marcus, please understand.”




“Oh, Dan….”  Marcus repositioned himself and wrapped his arms tightly around Dan.  “I love you. There is nothing you could tell me that would stop me from loving you and I respect you more than I did before.  You did what you needed to do to survive and better yourself.” When their lips separated a few minutes later, Marcus asked, “Have you seen your parents or brothers since…  Have they looked you up?”




“No, I changed my last name and …..”




“Don’t start lying to me now, Dan.”




“Ok, yes, I have followed them. I was at my dad’s funeral 10 years ago.” Marcus repositioned himself and now had Dan in his arms, “I stayed at a distance.  I watched my brothers help my mother and I wanted to…..I almost walked up to them but then realized my mom wouldn’t want me there and I have no idea if my brothers…. You’re now my family.”




“I am your family, I will always be your family.”





The moment they entered the house, Justin was ripping at Brian’s pants.  “Whoa, Sunshine.” Brian pulled Justin into his arm,”Where’s the romance? Where’s the love?” His mouth claimed his mouth as his hand roamed Justin’s ass and then he pushed the vibrating plug even deeper into him.




Justin broke out of Brian’s grip and because of the quick movement got Brian pinned against the wall with Brian’s cheek pressed against the wall.  It only took a little tug to get Brian’s pants down and with one hand he got his own down around his ankles. Justin realized Brian was just too tall for him to enter him in this position so he grabbed Brian by the collar of his shirt and managed to move the willing Brian to the steps.  Brian stretched forward and placed his hand on one of the steps and before he knew what was happening, his body reacted to the searing pain he felt as Justin drove in fast and with more power than Brian expected. Justin wasn’t thinking straight. He had drank a lot tonight and between that and the Viagra he had taken he was not using his brain to think.  The punishment went on but Brian’s body was no longer registering pain. He lost control but Justin continued to plow into him. Justin was focused on trying to come as Brian was focusing on not collapsing onto the staircase below him. Justin stopped moving for just a second and Brian took the opportunity to reach behind Justin and pull out the vibrating plug that had been deep inside Justin for so long and the reaction was instantaneous.  Justin cried out and emptied himself. 




Brian lowered himself to the steps with Justin collapsed on top of him.  Justin’s body continued to quake. Soon he was very uncomfortable. “Sunshine, I have to move.”  Brian’s whole body ached and he was fairly sure he wouldn’t be sitting much tomorrow, at least not without a lot of cushion.  Once they were on their feet Justin positioned himself against the wall where he had tried to start this. He spread his feet and reached back spreading his own cheeks.  Brian could not walk away from that. He pressed in and sank deep with little effort but instead of moving Brian held Justin around the waist and whispered in Justin’s ear, “I love you, Sunshine.  It’s time to calm down.” He could feel Justin’s heart pounding so rapidly he was almost a little worried. As they stood, joined, Brian reached under Justin’s shirt which was still in place and began to stroke his chest.  Soon Justin’s body settled and Brian slowly began to move in and out until once more, this time together, they climaxed quietly with little movement.




Later as they lay with fingers linked, Brian said, “No more Viagra for you, please. We don’t need it and it scared me a little. Your heart felt like it was about to explode.”




“Ya, I guess there is no need for it as long as our bodies respond but it was one hell of a ride.”




“It was that and I’m afraid it will be awhile before I can forget it.”         




Justin picked up his phone when he saw the message light blinking. He reached for it and read the message.  “Molly’s still in labor. Maybe by the time we wake up I will be an uncle again.” Justin curled up against Brian,  “Love you.”      




“I love you too, Sunshine.” Both men drifted off into a peaceful sleep.


Chapter 5 by Simply written

Chapter 5


Brenda and Jennifer were in the hallway when they heard Molly shout. “Get the hell away from me.  You won’t ever touch me again. Oh, god…. GET OUT! I want my mom.”


Brenda smiled at Jennifer, “I think you better go see your daughter.  I will take care of my son. His ego may need a little bolstering.” She turned from Jenn and put her arm around Tyler and led him toward the visitor’s room.


Jenn walked into the room and walked over to Molly.  “What can I do for you, Molly?”


“Mom, will you walk with me?  I think I need to walk. Mom, this just doesn’t feel right to me.  It’s just not the same with this one.”


“Molly, no two babies are the same.”  Jenn walked with Molly for the next 30 minutes.  Brenda had taken Tyler downstairs to get a bite to eat but as Jenn helped Molly back in bed she cried out in pain.


“Mom, can you find the nurse.  I want an epidural. And I want Tyler.  I’m so tired Mom, I just can’t…” Molly stopped talking as Tyler stuck his head in the door. 


“May I come in?  Am I welcome?”


“Oh, Ty, I’m so sorry.  I, I, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Tyler rushed to the bedside and rubbed her back through the pain.  “Tyler, I can’t. Mom is getting the doctor so I can have an epidural. I’m sorry, I know I said…”


“Oh, Taylor, you can do anything you want.  It isn’t my body our child is trying to squeeze out of.”


The nurse came in and said the anesthetist had been called.  Tyler kept rubbing Molly’s back. Molly got on her hands and knees on the bed and Tyler’s hand moved between her legs and began to stroke her clit.


“Tyler,  what are you doing? We aren’t having sex, I’m ohhhhh,” another contraction started.


Tyler continued to stroke her clit, “I know this is weird but I know I read it in a book and if it will help until you get pain relief. It usually distracts you a little bit.”  He rubbed gently and as the next contraction hit she orgasmed through it. He helped her lay on her back as the ob-gyn walked in.   


“How are you doing Molly? I hear you want the epidural.  I am checking if that is still possible.” Molly grabbed his hand and squeezed so tight he was afraid she might break it.  The doctor felt Molly’s belly and then put on gloves and started to examine her internally. “Molly, I am afraid it is too late.  We can try to speed it up by giving you some pitocin but your baby’s heartbeat is strong and it is best….”


“Best for who?  It isn’t best for Molly and she is the one I care about right now.”


“Oh, Tyler, here comes another one.”


“Well, if you won’t help her get the hell out for now.  I will help her my way.”


“I’ll be back in 10 minutes.  If they get to three minutes apart have them call me.”  The doctor left and Tyler took her place but instead of an examination he started stroking her clit again and again she worked through the contraction.




Gus had arrived by the lighthouse and by noon he had found a construction crew and he had met with the foreman reviewing the plans.  As it got close to 5:00 Gus asked his new employee. “So where is a good place to go for a little relaxation tonight?”


“Well, don’t take me wrong because you showed me pictures of your family but are you looking for companionship or just a place to kick back for a while?”


“I guess you might as well know, although, it doesn’t need to be known to your whole crew and if it is, I can easily find another crew.”


“Gus, I don’t share the bosses secrets with the crew.”


“Well, I am looking for a little male company.”


The foreman’s head jerked Gus’ direction. “But you’re married!”


“Yes, and my wife and I are honest with each other so where is the best place to pick up a young professional in town?”

“Well, my son likes a couple different places. Give me your phone.”  Gus looked at him and handed it to him. “Yes, my son is gay. I kind of wish he was bi.  It might be easier for him. Anyway, both of these places are upscale. Sorry, this isn’t a huge community but I think you will have several of the swarming you when you walk in the door, including my son.”


“Do either of these places have open mic on Saturdays? I enjoy singing and brought my guitar.”


“Ya, the first one I put in your phone but they are just across the street from each other so if one isn’t hoppin’...”


“Thanks.  I look forward to working with you.  I know tomorrow’s Sunday and you don’t have to come back but I plan to be here around 10:00.  I hope to do a little demo work so it is obvious which walls are to go.”


“I’ll be here.  I don’t think I have anything going on and then I will feel better about what we talked about today.”  


Gus’ phone rang and he put a hand up to the foreman. “Hey, Shelly, is everything alright?”


“I’m at Molly and Tyler’s, watching Paul along with Taylor.  I will be here until Brenda comes home from the hospital to be with Paul.”

“I miss my girls.”


“We miss you, too, Gus.  Are you still at work?”


“Ya, I was just finishing up with the foreman. He is meeting me here around 10:00.  I’m coming home tomorrow. I can’t be away from you if I don’t need to be.”


“Gus, you’re going through with…”


“I’m going to an open mic event in town and I know I have your blessing.”


“Gussy, I just want you to be happy, and to get what you need.”


“I love you, Shelby Jones Kinney.”


“I love you, too, Gus.  I will text you when I get home and I will let you know when the baby is here.”


“Ok, kiss my girl for me.”  Gus put his phone away.


“Sounds like you have the best of both worlds.  The best of the whole world,” the foreman went on.  “You were raised in luxury with more money than I will ever see.  I’m guessing your dad set you up in business. I’m not saying you aren’t good.”


“Actually my dad did help with the getting my business off the ground but I have already paid him back.”


“I didn’t mean to insinuate anything.”


“I know I have had a lot more benefits than most people but the best thing about my dads is they worked for their money and taught me how to do for myself.  They did give me the truck for my birthday last year.”


“Well, Mr. Kinney, I look forward to working with you.”


“I’ll see you tomorrow morning and it’s Gus.  Mr. Kinney is my dad.”


“Have fun tonight.  You have my number if you need a ride later.”


“Thanks but that won’t be necessary.  See you tomorrow.”



Gus went to his hotel and showered and changed.  He had dinner at the hotel restaurant and then walked to the bars with his guitar.  He didn’t want to have to worry about driving back and it was only a couple blocks away.  Gus was hardly ever nervous but tonight was different. He found a table and ordered a couple shots.  He had barely thrown back the second one when a young man came to his table with a bottle of bourbon and two glasses.  The men talked for a few minutes before Gus lied saying he was meeting a friend. The man moved on with his bottle. 


Gus walked over to sign up for the open mic and the woman taking names recognized him.  She introduced herself as the manager and said, “You’re Gus Kinney, aren’t you? I heard you at Wine and Design with a friend a few months ago.  You were expecting a baby soon.”


Gus grinned. “I had a beautiful daughter on the Fourth of July.  She is perfect in every way. How many singers are there ahead of me?”


“I only have two others signed up for tonight.  Would you be willing to sing a few songs? Your singing partner isn’t here is he?”


“No, he is actually at the hospital with his wife.  She is having their daughter right now.”


“Well, would you mind doing a couple short sets?  I can start with one of the guys who signed up and then if you could do maybe three songs?  If you hang around you could do three more later.”


“Sure, sounds like fun.”


“ I am kind of surprised you’re in a gay bar although I know your parents are same sex so you are obviously comfortable around us.”


“Can I confide something?”

“Sure,” she leaned toward him as his voice went softer.


“With my wife’s blessing I am looking for some company tonight.  No strings, no repeats, just someone I can spend a comfortable evening with.”


“You know you wouldn’t have trouble picking up anyone.”


“I would like to think I could still pick someone up.  Hell, I turn 22 next week.”


“You know, a friend of mine is in town from Chicago.  He just left a long relationship and I know he isn’t ready for anything serious but I have a feeling he would enjoy a night with a handsome man.”  


“That sounds about perfect if we hit it off anyway.”


“Oh, I have to get the show going.  Should I use your name when you go up to sing?”


“Why don’t you just stick with Gus.  My last name tends to draw attention and I really don’t want that tonight.”


“You got it, Gus.”  The manager went on the stage and introduced the first singer of the night but soon she called Gus up.  As Gus started his second number he saw a young man walk in and the manager showed him to Gus’ table. Gus finished his first short set and went back to the table. Within five minutes Gus was in flirt mode.  The man was gorgeous and intelligent. He had a great sense of humor and soon he had reached out and taken Gus’ hand.  


As his new friend moved closer Gus wanted to make sure he was honest. Gus reached out and touched his cheek, “I’m not sure what your friend told you.”


“Basically, she told me a totally beautiful man was looking for someone to hang with for the evening. No strings attached.”


“I am married to the love of my life.  She gave me a beautiful daughter this summer but she knows my first love was a man and as wonderful as she is she can’t give me that so she told me to find someone tonight.”


“I think you know I am just out of a relationship and am not interested in anything but some fun.”


As Gus got called back up to do another few numbers, he stopped and kissed his new friend and as he started to step away he kissed him once more.   The last song he sang was a love song and their eyes met. Gus walked off the stage, put his guitar in the case and extended his hand and they walked out hand in hand.


As they got out in the chilly air the man put his arm around Gus’ waist.  Gus turned and kissed his companion. “I don’t even know your name. What should a call you?”


“When your screaming out in pleasure?” He smiled and said, “Just call me AJ.  That’s what my friends call me. You have a hotel room right? I’m sure we could go to my friend’s house but….”

“I have a suite at the hotel a couple blocks away.  I walked over.”


“Well, I have a car.”  He stopped by a beat up Civic.  “It’s not much to look at but it runs like a charm. If you are used to suites obviously you have a bit of money or you have a rich boss.”


The doors were unlocked and after stowing the guitar in the backseat and they were on the road, Gus smiled, “I’m my own boss so I guess I have a bit of money.  My dads have money but I have my own construction company. I’m just here one night working on a project for my dad.”


“Oh, what kind of work is your dad in?”


“I actually have two dads.  One is a businessman. He started out in advertising and that is still his biggest business but he has his fingers in a lot of different things including a few hotels.  That is what I am working on here. My other dad is an artist.”


“I’m an artist, or I am trying to be. Is he a successful artist? Someone I might know?”  AJ asked as he pulled into a parking spot at the hotel. They got out and walked toward the side door.  


“He is known in the art world.”


AJ pressed Gus against the door and kissed him.  Gus was a little tentative at first but as AJ deepened the kiss Gus relaxed and enjoyed the feeling that spread through him.  “I’m right inside this door,” Gus scanned his key card into the building and then into the suite. As the door closed Gus pinned AJ to the door and as their mouths melded Gus’ hand slid down to AJ’s fly.


“Are you in a huge hurry?  If you are, fine, but it’s early. I could use a drink.”


“I’m sorry, I was raised better than this.  How about a glass of wine?”


“That sounds perfect.”


Gus brought a bottle of red to the sofa along with a couple glasses and the corkscrew. Gus had brought his favorite from their winery and AJ reached for it, “May I? I actually used to work as a sommelier.” He read the label and looked at Gus. “This is your wine isn’t it?  He opened the bottle. “The Taylor-Kinney’s had just started producing when I left that job. I’m right aren’t I?’


“Ya, Gus Kinney, at your service.” He started kissing AJ, pushing him backward as he took the bottle and set it on the table. “Or ready to serve you?”  By the time Gus backed off a bit, AJ groped for him to come back.


“God, man, are you sure you aren’t just into men?” His hand went into Gus’ pants and Gus moved back to give him a better angle and let his head drop onto the sofa back.  


“I never asked if you’re a top or bottom. Oooh,” Gus tried to talk as AJ’s hand found it’s prize. AJ unzipped his fly and his head dipped as he brought Gus’ penis out.  As he felt AJ’s mouth envelope around him he moaned. AJ knew what he was doing. It was only moments before Gus felt himself cumming from deep inside and AJ didn’t miss a drop as he squirted deep into his throat. 


He sat up licking his lips and then poured each of them a glass of wine. As he handed a glass to Gus, he said, “I’m versatile but I think you need my dick up your ass.  I lay money you do that to your wife but she doesn’t have the equipment.”


“Oh, she tries but it isn’t the same.”


“She tries?”


“I really don’t want to talk about my wife, Ok?”  Gus drank his glass of wine silently.


“I’m sorry I am a real ass sometime.” This time AJ took Gus’ glass and set both of them on the table. He stood.  “Gus, I’ll leave if you want me to but I’d rather take you to bed.” He extended his hand and Gus took it and they walked through the double doors to the bedroom.  AJ’s hands slid under the edge of Gus’ shirt and pulled it off over his head and than feasted on Gus’ chest. He teased and taunted his nipples until Gus reached for AJ’s shirt and pulled it off.  He was surprised to see several tattoos on AJ’s chest. They were beautifully done.  


“Are these your designs?” Gus’ tongue traveled over some of them.  He worked his way down and began to undo his waistband. AJ took a breath in when Gus pulled his pants down and Gus reached around to grasp his ass and pulled AJ closer as he sat down on the edge of the bed.  As Gus licked and kissed AJ his finger began probing him. AJ dropped his head back and sighed as Gus began to stroke the interior of him, although he stayed away from his prostate. Gus moved up and stood again.  “AJ fuck me.” Gus turned and positioned himself and cried out when he felt AJ’s tongue enter him. By the time AJ removed it Gus was nearly incoherent but as he felt him moving behind him he focused for a minute, “Condom, do you have a….

Gus heard the package rip open.


“Relax, Gus,” AJ began to press against Gus’ bud and took in a sharp breath as AJ slowly moved in.  “My god you feel so …….” Gus began to shiver. He had almost forgotten what it felt like when a real dick was buried deep inside him.  When AJ reached around and stroked Gus, Gus stood up and pressed his back against AJ’s chest as he continued to thrust against Gus’ ass.  And then, together, they climaxed. 


Some time later they laid on the bed drinking wine.  “This is fuckin’ good wine.”


“It’s one of my favorites.”  Gus’ phone beeped. AJ handed it to him.  He already knew it was Shelby. He read the short message.  ‘Home safe, no baby yet’.


AJ saw something flash across his face. “Everything Ok?”  His hand traveled below Gus’ waist and played in the curls below.


“Oh, sure.  My partner who is also my aunt sort of is in labor but no baby yet.”  He didn’t say it was his wife who texted him. Gus’ body was already responding to AJ’s touch.


“Gus, will you fuck me? I just have a feeling you know exactly what to do.”


“I like to think so. I think it was my fathers’ influence.   My dads still can’t get enough of each other. They are fucking their way across Europe now.”  Gus prodded AJ to position himself on his hands and knees on the bed. Gus put his knees on the bed but then put one foot on the bed. He placed that foot around one of AJ’s knees and then spread them a little farther apart and before AJ realized it Gus was pressing himself into him.  A half hour later, AJ laid on his back still trying to get his body under control.



 “Ty, what time is it?” Molly asked in an exhausted voice. Her labor had stalled around midnight.  She was still getting contractions but not as strong as before.


“It is about 4:00. The sun won’t be up for a couple hours yet.” 


“Tyler, I have been in labor for 20 hours. Paul, is Shelby still with Paul?”


Tyler was getting worried about her.  He had told her last night that his mom had gone to be with Paul and Jenn joined her when the contractions had backed way off.  “Molly, Paul has both his grandma’s with him. Let’s buzz the nurse and have her come check you out.” After pressing the call button the nurse walked in almost immediately.  


“I was just coming your way when you called.  The nurse wrote down her vitals and watched the monitor for a minute. Tyler, why don’t you come and get some more ice chips for your wife. Molly, he will be back here in just one minute, I promise.”


Once in the hall Tyler turned to the nurse, “What is it?”


“I have already called the doctor to come back.  We don’t think it is serious but the doctor told me to start a pitocin drip.  We are starting to see a decrease in Molly’s blood pressure and in the baby’s heartbeat.  Things are going to get really crazy really fast. And it isn’t going to be pleasant. They are going to come hard and fast very soon.  I just wanted to prepare you. We are going to have a baby by sun up or we will be doing a C section. I will be right in with the medicine and tell your wife what we are doing.”


“I will tell her. She is scared enough. At least if I tell her hopefully…..”


Molly’s scream had both of them running back to her.  “I’m here, Taylor.” Tyler took her in his arms and crawled into the bed behind her and pulled her against him.  He talked her through the contraction and nodded to the nurse who left them. “Molly, you need to have some medicine and you are going to have this baby soon.”


“Something’s wrong, isn’t it.”


“You are just getting too tired and our little girl is tired, too, so they have to speed this up.  I know you can do this. You are the feistiest, most amazing woman I have ever met. I love you and Paul so much.  I can’t wait to see this perfect little angel.”


Molly reached back and grabbed Tyler’s head as another contraction low and long began.  Through clenched teeth she said, “You are never touching me again!” The unproductive pain went on for some time.   


The nurse came back in and hooked up a bag to her IV.  The doctor is in the building and will be here in a couple minutes.  We need to have this baby.” Her eyes rested on Tyler’s eyes and he could see she was worried.


The medication did what it was supposed to.  Within a couple minutes the contraction was nearly bone crushing for Molly.  The doctor came in ready to put on a gown and gloves. “I’m sorry we have to do this, Molly, we need to have this baby.  I know you are going to want to push soon. Let that husband of yours help support you. Push against him if you need to.  Here comes a big one.” She could see it on the monitor before Molly felt it but then the waves of pain rolled through her and went on and on.  It had barely died before the next one came and the doctor talked her through it. “With the next one you are going to push like your life depends on it.  I can see her head and I need to see the rest of her.”


It was another twenty minutes and  Tyler was begging for a C-section but it was too late for that.  Tyler was at the side of the bed when the doctor said, “This is it.  Molly, I promise this will be it. One last push and Tyler, if you come down here, you can catch your daughter.  And as Molly gave her all, their baby entered the world. There was a little cry that got stronger and stronger. With the doctor’s directions, Tyler placed their daughter on Molly’s chest. 


“Molly? DOC!” Molly was out.  


The nurse was beside her.  “Mr. Harris, Tyler, she’s fine.  She is just so exhausted she basically passed out.  She will be back with us soon.”


“She’s right,” the doctor assured him.  Place your daughter on her chest.” The nurse helped moved Molly’s gown a bit to the side and he laid their squirming daughter on her chest.  He kissed the baby’s head and then kissed Molly. The doctor and nurse gave them space as Molly turned to look at her husband.  


“Ty, is everything…”


“Everything is perfect, Molly.  You did it.” Tears were running down his cheeks.  “Welcome to the world, Jenna Brenae.” The baby’s bobbing head was covered with brown curly hair, much lighter than Tyler’s, and her skin was a beautiful caramel color.  “You are perfect little one, and I will never let you be hurt. I will never leave you.” For the next hour Jenna laid on Molly’s chest and Tyler laid beside them with his arms around both.  


Molly dozed along with Jenna while Tyler looked amazed at his daughter and wife.  He had loved before. He had loved Peggy and Janna but he didn’t think he really knew how to love then.  He was so young. But now, Paul and these beautiful girls were his life. The nurse knocked and came in quietly.  


“I’m going to take this beauty for a few minutes.   I will clean her up a bit and we need to get the statistics.  It will be about half an hour or so.”


Both parents kissed her and she was whisked away.  As soon as they had left the room, Molly turned to Tyler and kissed him with so much emotion his heart leaped in his chest.  “I’m sorry, Ty. I didn’t mean…”


“Oh, Taylor, I know.  How could you not love me?”


“Shut up, Tyler.  Don’t ruin the moment.”  He kissed her and brushed her hair back.  “I must look terrible.” Molly said as he continued to stroke her cheek.  


“You look gorgeous.  What do you say we wait a little while to call our moms and everyone? We may as well wait until Jenna is back in the room.”


“I agree but Justin will be up.  It’s afternoon where he is, wherever that is.”


“You do that.  I need to find some coffee if that is alright,” Tyler kissed her once more.


“I love you.  Make sure they are getting me some food, too.  I’m starving.”


Molly called Justin, “Thank god! I didn’t want to wake Mom but I was getting really worried.  So?”


“She is perfect, Justin.  She is beautiful and perfect.”


Justin could hear the exhaustion in her voice, “Mollusk, how are you doing?”


“I’m not going to lie.  I don’t plan to do that ever again but I am so in love with her already.  I will send pictures soon. They are weighing and measuring her right now.”


“Where is Tyler?”


“He is scrounging up food for me and coffee for me.  Justin, I love him so much.” He could hear the tears in her voice now.


“Someone has some wild emotions going on.”


“Ya, I probably do.” Justin heard some noise and then Tyler’s voice came on.


“Hey Justin, your sister is eating.  She deserves anything she wants. She was a warrior even though I think she threatened my life there at one point.”


Justin laughed, “Is everything really alright?  She doesn’t sound quite herself.”


Tyler walked into the hall, seeing Molly didn’t even realize it.  “It was a little scary for a few minutes but she just needs a lot of rest for a couple days.  Did she tell you her name?”


“No, we hadn’t gotten that far.” Tyler walked back into the room, having picked up his coffee cup he had left outside the door since his hands had been full.  “That gorgeous baby girl’s name is Jenna Brenae.”


“Oh, Mom has to be over the moon!”


“She doesn’t know yet.  She was here so late and the sun is just peeking over the horizon now.  Both our moms are at the apartment so we will call them when I hang up. Shelby was with Paul all day yesterday.”


Justin had put his phone on speaker so Brian could hear what Tyler were saying.  “Where was Gus?”


“Oh, he was the Lighthouse project overnight.  He is working with the new foreman or something like that.”  Brian prayed Justin didn’t ask more questions. He didn’t know what Tyler knew but he didn’t want Justin to ask him any questions. 


Brian wrapped his arms around Justin from behind and nuzzled his neck.  They both heard the sound of the door and then the cry of a baby. Brian’s arms tightened.  He then heard Molly’s tired voice, “Come here, darling. Come to your mama.”


“Tyler you kiss them both for me.  We will talk soon. We love you all.”


“We love you guys, too.  Talk to you soon.”



Justin turned into Brian’s arms and started unbuttoning his shirt.  They were in their hotel room somewhere in Scandinavia. It was one of their few free nights and they had decided to stay in the hotel room rather than go sightseeing.  “Brian, we have all night, let’s play tonight. I want to play. I want to feel pain. And then I want to paint until morning. Spank me, beat me,” Justin pulled Brian’s shirt off and started with his pants.


Brian pulled Justin into his arms, “Sunshine, I don’t want to hurt you. I just can’t.”


Justin’s hands were down Brian’s pants and he was frantically trying to get them off.  


“You want to suffer do you?” Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Strip NOW!”  Brian wasn’t sure what he was going to do but he wasn’t going to beat him. He couldn’t but if he wanted to be uncomfortable he could manage that….he hoped.  Once Justin had undressed, Brian positioned him with his legs apart and made him hold onto his ankles. Brian then walked away. He knew Justin would stand that way as long as he told him to.  He went to find the bag of toys. He was going to kill him with kindness for a while and then he would decide what to do next.  


Brian did some planning.  He got a feather and a couple scarves and then he picked out two string of beads.  The first ones were small and long while the second set were the large ones they had used a few times.  They seemed to be a favorite of his. Brian knew it was a little risky but he tied the sets together. He wasn’t sure if he could take these all but he was sure Justin would try.


When Brian walked back into the living area, Justin was still standing in the same position.  Brian gently tied Justin’s wrists to his ankles. He took the long feather and began a long night of play, starting with dragging the feather along the valley between his cheeks.



The hospital room was no longer empty.  Jenn and Brenda had arrived with Paul who ran into his daddy’s arms as soon as he saw him.  Tyler picked him up and gave him a big hug as Paul kissed his cheeks. Tyler looked at this beautiful boy that called him daddy and the only thing that would have made it perfect was if Janna was alive to meet her sister. Brenda and Jennifer were fawning over their new granddaughter.  


Molly offered her sleeping daughter to Brenda as Jennifer asked, “Do you have a name for this sweet little thing?”


Tyler walked over and put Paul next to his mommy so she could get some sweet kisses.  Molly nodded to Tyler, “You tell them,” she said as she snuggled with her little boy.


“We talked about this a lot and we would like to introduce you to…” he paused for just a second, “Jenna Brenae.”  Tyler walked over to the women who were both teary eyed. “Mom,” he looked at Brenda, “We went back and forth with the name but it had to be Jenna in memory of her big sister.”


“Oh, son, you don’t have to say anything.  I am just honored to be included. She is perfect.”



Shelby had gotten the text that Jenna had arrived.  She wanted to call Gus but instead she texted him. She then texted Molly with congratulations and told her she would stop by later.  She hoped Gus would be home by the time she did but when she stepped into the shower, Gus had not responded to the text yet.



Gus turned over and as he reached for Shelby he found an empty bed.  He sighed. He had an amazing time with AJ. As he moved he definitely remembered some of the activities.  He got up and stretched and then noticed a note with a business card. ‘Gus, your wife is a very lucky woman.  I am glad we met. If you are ever in Chicago, look me up. BTW, I can still feel you and that’s a very good thing.’


Gus hated to admit it but he could still feel AJ and he was getting hard.  He realized his phone had a waiting message and read it. “YES!” he shouted when he saw Shelby’s message.  He called Shelby and got her voice mail. “Damn. Shelly, I’m sorry I missed you. I will be leaving here about 2:00 which means I should be home around 3:00 or shortly after.  I am going to work now but call if you can. I miss my girls. I love you so much.”


When Shelby got out of the shower Taylor was asking for breakfast loudly.  She rushed to pick up her daughter. As she brought her daughter up to her breast and felt her latch on all she could think about was how much she loved this little girl and how much she missed her husband.  She looked at her phone and noticed there was no blinking message light. What she didn’t notice was although the phone was plugged into the cord, the cord had fallen out of the wall.  



After tormenting Justin with the feather for a full half hour he was begging for anything else.  About halfway through that time. Brian let him stand up and tied his hand behind him as he began to use the feather on his cock and balls, along with his nipples.  As Brian drug the feather from the base of Justin’s cock to the tip and gently blew on it Justin nearly cried trying to keep control. He shivered from his head to his toes. 


Brian walked behind him and blindfolded him. He pressed his body against Justin’s back letting his cock trail into Justin’s crack.  “What do you want, Sunshine?”


“More.  I need more.”


“You’re ready to cum now.  You aren’t going to be able to take more.”


Justin gritted his teeth and said,“I can take everything you can offer.”  Brian’s finger began to press into Justin but then stopped. He led Justin over to the bed and placed him on his knees tying his hands in the center of the headboard, putting Justin’s ass high in the air.


Brian spread Justin’s knees apart, spreading his cheeks also.  Brian got the beads he got ready and at the last minute grabbed a bottle of whiskey and after a quick look at the bar he found what he was looking for.  There was a bar tender’s pour spout. He snapped it into the whiskey.


“Breath in and as you breath out, push out.” When Justin did this Brian pushed in several of the beads.  Brian took his time adding the beads and in between he put the pour spout in his ass and tipped it. He was careful not to add too much booze.  He could tell Justin was doing all he could to take the last of the beads. Brian could tell he felt the effect of the alcohol and was filled to capacity.  Justin moaned as Brian added the last bead and then he started to massage Justin’s lower back and his pelvis. He avoided the cock but he watched carefully, knowing he was pushing Sunshine to the limit.  


Brian untied his arms and moved him to his side and curled up behind him.  He continued to rub Justin’s pelvis as he kissed the back of Justin’s neck.  He was going to wait for Justin to beg, and it didn’t take long. “Brian, I need to cum so bad.  Please, I need them out.” Brian found Justin expelling them on his own. Brian couldn’t make him wait any longer.  He took Justin’s cock in his mouth as he reached around and in one move pulled out the remainder of the beads. Justin exploded in Brian’s mouth.  Within a minute Justin was sound asleep after his workout. Brian moved behind him and entered him as he spooned up close and he felt Justin close around him.


Brian whispered in Justin’s ear, “I love you, Sunshine.”


Through his sleep addled mind Justin said, “You are my only love.”   And they slept.



Paul was getting squirmy so Tyler and Brenda went to a small play area with him in the waiting room, giving Jenn and Molly a little time alone as well.  Paul found blocks and started building while Tyler and Brenda sat close by.


“How are you, son?  It was a long night.”  Brenda touched her son’s cheek and was surprised when tears sprang to his eyes.  


“I was so scared, Mama.  Molly was so tired and she  couldn’t focus and her blood pressure started spiking and Jenna’s heartbeat started dropping.  I don’t know what I would have done…”  


Brenda hugged her son, “Childbirth is not for the weak.  They are both fine and so beautiful.”


“How long can you stay, Mama?  Jenn needs to get back in a couple days and will come back in a couple months.”  


“I am in no rush,” Brenda said but Tyler noted something in her tone.


“What aren’t you saying?”  Tyler asked as Paul came over just to make sure his daddy was close and Tyler gave him a small hug before he went back to play.


“Nothing for you to worry about. You have such a beautiful family.  I couldn’t be happier for you, baby.”


“Mama, what is it.”


“Oh, I just am not happy with my new home,” Brenda had recently moved into an apartment from Tyler’s childhood home.  “I miss my old neighborhood. I guess I am just feeling old and unneeded.”


“Mama, you are not old and I am sure we need you.  Mama, move here. Molly and I are looking for a bigger place already.  We can get a place with room for you.”


“You can’t just throw something like that out without asking your wife.”


“Mama, we can get you a place of your own, we can get a place big enough for you.  It doesn’t matter. Molly would love having you around. She already is worried about childcare.”


“Oh, baby, are you sure?”  


“I can have someone at your place packing it up tomorrow, I bet.”


Paul toddled back to them and Brenda scooped him up. “Paully, would you like grandma to move here?”


Paul gave her a toothy grin.  “I love Grandma,” he said as he hugged her tightly.


“I can’t say no to that but we need to talk to Molly about this and I can get an apartment.  Maybe I could stay in your apartment when you move into a bigger place.”


“We’ll figure that out.  Come here, buddy.” Tyler said as he picked Paul up, “Let’s pick up these toys and then go see your mommy and sister.”



.  She had fed and bathed Taylor and soon she started laundry.  Soon Taylor wanted some of mommy’s attention again. As Taylor nursed, Shelby fought to stay awake.  Taylor fussed a bit. “I know, I miss your daddy too. I didn’t sleep much without him.” She walked up to their room and the phone wasn’t blinking so she had no messages.  “I hope your daddy calls soon,” she snuggled Taylor close and after she finished her lunch, they both fell asleep. 


Gus had expected a phone call before noon but none came so he tried calling her when he took a quick break.  No answer. Where was she? Was she upset? What if something happened? If his dads were home he would have them check.  No he wouldn’t, well maybe Pops but he was sure his dad would not approve. Damn he needed to get home. This was one of the stupidest things he had done.  Gus went around the lighthouse swinging a sledge hammer at every wall that needed to be taken down and marking walls that needed to stay. By 1:30 Gus had to go home and check on his family.  He was picturing Shelby at the bottom of the stairs and Taylor lying beside her or even worse, what if someone had broken in and…..no he couldn’t think about that. He was going home now.



Molly woke from a nap to find Tyler holding Jenna.  He was very softly singing, ‘My Girl’ to her. She smiled over at him. “Hey, Ty.”


“I am glad you got some sleep.  I didn’t wake you did I?”


“No, not at all.’  Molly got up and walked over to him.  She kissed him before taking Jenna from him. “I am hoping she will eat.”


“I can show her how it is done, if she needs a demonstration.”  He kissed her neck and started moving his full lips down the column of her neck and started to move her robe to the side.


“As much as I love you, it’s her turn.”  She gave him a quick kiss and sat down, bringing Jenna to her breast.


“Taylor, you aren’t mad I invited my mom to move here, are you? She doesn’t have to live with us but I know she would love to babysit for us. Maybe she can live with us for a couple weeks to help out and then, do you think she could live in one of the cottages until we can get a permanent place for all of us.  We are going to need a bigger place.”


“Yes, we are even though I love our apartment.  Why don’t you call Marcus and see if he has anything that would work for us.”


“I will do that right now if I can take my eyes off this beautiful view,” Tyler watched his daughter’s mouth latched onto Molly’s breast and swore he had never seen anything more beautiful.



Brian woke sometime in the middle of the night still buried in Justin and Justin was moving as Brian got harder.  Brian started reacting and began long even strokes in and out, in and out. Without a word between them Brian and Justin climbed to a peak and tumbled over the side.  Justin turned over and moved into Brian’s welcome embrace as they both went back to sleep.



Gus had tried to get Shelby on the phone several times but she didn’t answer. By the time he pulled into the garage he barely put it in park before he was in the door. “Shelby, where are you?  Oh, shit, SHELLY!” He ran up the stairs into their bedroom just as Shelby sat up.  


“Gus, what is it?  Is something wrong?”


“Oh, god, I was so scared,” Gus carefully picked up Taylor and kissed her as he laid her in the bassinet  and then he grabbed Shelby into his arms and held her tighter than he ever had before.


“Gus, what is the problem? After I left a message about the baby and didn’t hear back I just figured you were still, um, busy.”  Shelby had an edge to her voice that she didn’t expect to be there.


“Shelly, I have been trying to get you all day!  When you didn’t call or even text.”


“Gus,” she snapped as she picked up her phone, “I have no messages.  I didn’t miss any calls!”


Gus pulled at the cord and it swung freely. Gus now had an edge to his voice. “It helps to have it plugged in. I think you will see you missed at least four calls and I lost count how many texts I sent.”


Tayler started to cry in her bed and Gus picked her up, “I’m sorry, babygirl.  I didn’t mean to wake you up. Let’s go get you changed. You are a bit soggy and I hope we can go meet your best friend.”  Gus walked out of the room and left Shelby sitting on the bed.  


Ten minutes later Gus walked into their bedroom without Taylor, “I’m sorry, Shelly, you didn’t deserve that.  I was just so worried.” 


Shelby ran to meet him and pulled him close. “I’m the one who should be apologizing. Of course you tried to call.  You’re Gus Kinney. You have no flaws. You are the perfect husband and the perfect father.” A tear escaped down her cheek.


“I was hoping to hear I was the perfect lover because I just made a deal with our daughter that,” he kissed her cheek, “that if she stayed quiet for about half an hour,”  he kissed the hollow of her neck and started backing her up to the bed, “that I would buy her any car she wanted.” Together they fell on the bed. Gus gently tugged down Shelby’s pants. He pushed her shirt up and kissed her stomach and worked his way downward. He slowly touched and kissed nearly every inch of her body as he undressed her completely and then quickly shed his own clothes.


Gus made love to his wife with great tenderness and with every ounce of love he felt for her. As they laid together for a few minutes hearing Taylor talk in her nursery, Gus turned to her, “I will never do that again.” He buried his face in her neck.  “I just can’t do that again.” He didn’t clarify but she knew that had nothing to do with the lovemaking they had just completed. She held him close and doubted he could keep that promise.


“Let’s get dressed and see the newest family member.” Gus smiled at Shelby, offering his hand. 


“And you need to start picking out a car for our daughter,” she wiggled her bare ass as she walked to the closet.



As Gus and Shelby walked into the hospital room, Jenn snatched Taylor before they knew what was happening and brought her over to meet Brenda. The grandmas took Taylor and Paul out to the play area as Gus and Shelby took turns holding Jenna and talked with Tyler and Molly.  


“Hey, Gus, do you think that my mom could possibly stay in one of the cottages for a month of two?”  She is moving here permanently and of course will stay at our place for a couple weeks to help us out but then we will all need more space.  Oh, by the way, Gus, do you think you would be able to do a little work for us or help us find someone. We are looking for a bigger house and are thinking we would like one with character.  We will just need some help with the upgrades and then we will move in and work on the rest as we live there. Since I am married to the most talented designer I have ever met, that part won’t be a problem.



Brian and Justin continued the tour while Tyler took Molly and Jenna home with big brother, Paul the  next day. Brenda and Jennifer had a surprise for them all when they invited Gus and Shelby over and they had a birthday party for Gus and Paul.  There were cards and gifts along with cake and ice cream but it didn’t last long. Gus would be picking up Kam in the morning and he wasn’t sure he was ready for it.  He wanted to give this kid a fair shake at life. He couldn’t help that his father was the scum of the earth.   


After leaving the party Gus drove his family over to Marcus and Dan’s place just to make sure he knew everything they expected him to do.  As they drove over, Gus took Shelby’s hand. “Are we good, Shelby.” Gus pulled over to the shoulder of the road, “Shelly, tell me we’re good.”  


Shelby took his hand in both of hers.  “Gus, of course we’re good. You didn’t do anything I didn’t tell you to do, did you?”


“I shouldn’t have gone.  I love you. I love our life.”


“Gussy, if I doubted that, I would never have told you to go.  I love you. You are our world and we want you to be happy.” They met in the middle of the council and kissed.  “We’re good, Gus. Let’s keep going because the quicker we get to their house the quicker we can get home and I can give you your birthday gift.”


“Gus, Shelby, so glad you could come by,” Dan said and touched Taylor’s chubby cheek.


Marcus walked over and gave them both a hug, “Do you mind?” he reached out and took Taylor.  “She is so beautiful.” Marcus showed Shelby around the house, holding Taylor against his chest.


“Have you and Dan talked about kids?”  Shelby saw a flash of something go across Marcus’ face.  “I’m sorry. That is none of my business.”


“It’s fine.  I think Dan feels he’s too old to start with a baby,” Marcus snuggled Taylor,  “but I would love children. I don’t know. He didn’t react so well with Kam so maybe it is best if we don’t. I guess we’ll just see what happens.  Maybe you need to bring this doll over more often.” 


This was the first time that Shelby realized that she and Marcus were probably very close in age.  Shelby felt a little sorry for Marcus. “Well, anytime you want to come change a diaper….”


“If you ever need a babysitter, maybe she could enchant him,”  He kissed Taylor’s temple “Can I get you anything to drink or eat?”


“No thanks, we just left a birthday party at Molly and Tyler’s.”


“That’s right.  Brian and Justin mentioned Paul and Gus had birthdays coming up.”


“I miss those  two. I can’t believe I just said that about Brian.  He used to scare the crap out of me.”


“I’ve had that feeling with him, too.  I thought it was just my insecurity. His history with Dan made me nervous but I know that was just me.  I don’t think Brian could live without Justin.”


“They definitely have a connection.”


“I see Gus having the same connection with you,” Marcus said, looking over at Shelby.  “You aren’t worried about Gus.”


“Not in the way you are thinking,” she glanced into the other room where Gus and Dan were reading through some papers.  “You know Gus is bisexual, right?” Marcus nodded. “I know he loves us but I also know a part of him feels like he’s missing something.  I just can’t give him everything he needs.” Shelby reached for Taylor and Marcus handed her back to her mother.


“I’m sorry.  That has to be hard,”  Marcus kissed her cheek.


“You moving in on my wife, Marcus?”  Gus joked as he saw them through the doorway.  


Shelby and Marcus joined their husbands.  “Well, that daughter of yours is almost too adorable to resist.”


“I can’t fault you for that.” He kissed Shelby and took his daughter from his wife and kissed her.  “Well, Dan, I will just plan on picking Kam up at 7:30 tomorrow morning unless you call me after you talk to him tonight.”  


“OK, ya, I better get going to tell him all the plans and what is expected of him,”  Dan said, glancing at Marcus.


“I’m coming with you.  You will just be mean to him,” Marcus commented, slipping his arms around Dan.  “You just don’t like him.” He dropped a kiss on Dan’s parted lips as Dan was about to make a retort.


“I don’t know why you like the kid so much.  Gus, remember, if he gets out of line at all, call me and we will have him locked up somewhere in the deepest darkest part of a Mexican prison.”


“Well, on that note, I think we better get moving so you two can leave.  My wife promised me a birthday gift and Taylor goes to bed very early.” Gus, not shy around Dan, pulled Shelby close and kissed long and hard until Taylor started fussing.


“Bye guys,” Shelby waved at the two as she hung onto Gus. “Marcus, remember if you ever want to babysit…”


Dan gave Marcus a dirty look. “We are not having a baby, Red.”


Marcus kissed Dan, “We’ll see.”


“No we won’t.”  As Dan and Marcus continued their somewhat playful argument, Gus and Shelby left.


“Marcus, you aren’t serious about wanting a baby, are you?”


“I never said it had to be a baby but I do want us to be parents.”


“Marcus, I am not parent material. I never will be,” and with that Dan walked out the door.  “I’m leaving so if you’re coming along…..”  


Marcus hurt for Dan.  How could he show him everything he had to offer.  He loved this man so much but he was afraid he would always feel like something was missing if they didn’t share the love they had.


It was a silent ride into town.  After parking at the county jail, Dan walked around to the passenger side.  He took Marcus’ hand, “Forget about it. I can’t raise a child.” He kissed him and Marcus was sure he saw sadness in Dan’s eyes but he could also see now was not the time to discuss it.


Both men were directed into a room where a few other men sat with visitors.  They were directed to a table and waited for Kam to come to the table. Kam soon came across the room and sat across from them. He seemed to have lost some of his cockiness in the last few days.


“How are you, Kameron?”  Marcus asked kindly. 


“It’s horrible.  Most of these guys are old drunks or druggies who got into trouble one too many times and now they gave me a kid for a roommate because there were no empty cells.”


“A kid?” Marcus questioned.


“Ya he’s barely a teenager.”


“What’s he doing here?  This place isn’t for kids.”


“He won’t say a word to me.  He looks scared to death. I think he might have been…. Well you know.  Some of these old guys aren’t picky.”


Marcus looked over at Dan.  “I’ll see what I can find out but it is a Sunday evening and no one that matters will be here to talk to.  So, Kam, I have told the desk you will be picked up at 7:30. Gus knows if you cause any trouble I personally will drive you across the border and you will be charged with the attack on Brian in Mexico.”


“I know,” he looked down at the table. “But if he tries to push me around…”


“You will say ‘yes sir’ and do it.  Gus doesn’t have to do this for you.  You will be working for him from 7:30 to about 5:30 Monday thru Friday.  Part of the time he will leave you with a foreman because he has meetings with clients.  They will supply you with a lunch when you leave each morning. At this point it will be six to eight months.  There is a judge reviewing the agreement now.”


“I have to stay here all that time?”


“If I have my way, yes!  You nearly killed my friends. You deserve a lot worse than what you are getting.”


“Dan,” Marcus squeezed his leg under the table but Dan pulled away. “Kam, Gus will treat you fairly if you give your best.”


The loud speaker announced the close of visitor's hours. “Make the best of this McCarty.  It could be your last chance for several years.”


Marcus tried to give Kam a reassuring smile but he turned and walked away.  Marcus turned his back to Dan and walked out the door.



After Gus and Shelby arrived home she looked at Gus, “Do you mind feeding Taylor a bottle tonight?  I have to do a little prepping for your gift.”


“I would love to.  I know I wasn’t gone very long but I missed you both so much,” Gus took Taylor from here.  “Is half an hour enough time?”


“A half hour will give me plenty of time.  Just stay in the nursery until then.”


“You have me curious,”  Gus breathed in the scent of her hair. “You smell amazing.”


“Half an hour.  Now go.” She handed a bottle over to Gus and watched him walk upstairs.  Once he was out of sight, Shelby put her plan into action.


Thirty minutes later Gus came out of the nursery.  He looked down the steps but it was dark downstairs.  He walked to their closed bedroom doors, “Shelly, may I come in now?”


“Come in, Gussy.”  


He walked in and noticed first a roaring fire and then saw her.  Shelby was laying on the floor in front of it partially hidden by the small sofa.  As he moved around it, he realized she had covered the center of her body from her toes to the valley between her breasts with whipped cream and had carefully put strawberries up and down her body, too.


Gus dropped to his knees next to her. “I can’t think of anything I would rather have.  Where should I start?” He rubbed his hands together and moved to her toes. He slowly licked each of her freshly bathed toes and then drug a strawberry up her legs from her ankles to her knees and bit into the strawberry, offering her the other half, smearing cream on her lips and chin, and then licked off the excess cream dipping his tongue between her lips.  Shelby shivered.


The journey from her knees to the V between her legs, Gus drug his tongue along it, taking a bite of strawberry here and there.  As she held her breath and shut her eyes anticipating what he would do next, nothing happened. As she peeked out, she saw what was going on.  Gus stood looking down at her as he tossed his clothes onto a chair. He now spread her legs starting at the toes and soon his tongue entered between her second set of lips.  He took a strawberry and he drug it back and forth across them before taking a bite of it and then dove in again.  


When Shelby was about to scream, Gus moved upward. He spent some time at her navel but then moved up dragging his body over hers.  He then stopped as he took one of her breasts in his mouth. He licked and sucked until Shelby couldn’t stop herself. Her whole body convulsed as she climaxed.  Gus nearly slid off of her as he moved into position. They were both laughing as he entered her and soon the laughter turned to passion and Gus went from tender to triumphant as together they were one.

 

After a long, hot shower and a little feeding for Taylor, Gus pulled his wife close and whispered, “You couldn’t have picked a better gift. You are all I wanted.”  As Gus drifted off his mind wandered to their lovemaking but then images of last night crept in. What was wrong with him? Whatever it was, he had to forget about it!

Chapter 6 by Simply written

Chapter 6


Justin reached across the bed to find Brian but found only emptiness, “Brian, where are you?”  He heard something in the outer room of the suite and stumbled out of the bedroom into the dimly lit living space.  Brian was pacing back and forth and when he saw Justin he approached him. Justin saw worry all over his face.


“Ya, I’ll call you when I have definites,” with that Brian hung up on whoever he was talking to.


“Bri, what’s wrong? It isn’t the kids is it?” Brian pulled Justin close but didn’t say anything for a moment. “You’re scaring me, Baby.”  Justin said softly.


Brian kissed Justin who was still warm from sleep.  “I am going to have to fly back to the states today.  That was Ted,” he looked at his phone and dropped it in a nearby chair.  “There is something going on I just can’t make Peter and Ted deal with. I will take the plane and send it back for you so you can join me this weekend in New York City.”


“What is it? Is there anything I can do?”


“You can get that cute ass back in bed.  I’m going to call the pilot and then I will join you.  The pilot will need a few hours to get the flight scheduled so we will have plenty of time….” His head dipped and as he claimed Justin’s mouth, his hand grazed Justin’s ass and then his fingers drifted down the crack and found what he was looking for.  Justin moaned as Brian’s finger made a very brief entrance. Brian then turned him to face the bed and swatted the perfect globes as he walked back to the bed.


Brian joined him in a few minutes. He pressed his long, lean body against Justin, claiming his lips again, and doing a re-entry.  “God, I love that you are always ready and willing to play with me.” He had Justin turn his back to him and reached around grabbing Justin’s cock.  Timing the thrusts and strokes, Brian would bring him to the edge and hold completely still until they both gained control again. “I don’t want to leave you.  I would do anything to stay here.” Brian played the start and stop game several times before through gritted teeth Justin said, “Don’t stop, please, don’t stop. I love you, Brian Kinney.” Both men uttered words of cheer pleasure as they came together.


Justin usually would lay there quietly for some time but tonight  he turned to face him and pressed his body fully against Brian’s and stroked his cheek. “I wish you didn’t have to leave. You never told me what  is going on.”


“We had a mole in the company.  I need to go see what damage he did and see what contracts we can save and what we will lose.  It is nothing I can’t handle.” They shared little kisses and touches as their bodies began to respond again.  With feathery touches of hands and lips the tension built again. Brian traced the newly healed scar. “We will be back together by the weekend and we get to see our kids and our grandbaby.  I can’t believe how much I love that little girl already. I love you, Sunshine.” He moved down Justin’s body and lovingly took him in his mouth. Brian’s talented tongue soon had Justin thrashing on the mattress and before he expected it Justin filled his mouth.  Brian laid his head on Justin’s pelvis and closed his eyes. He woke up to the ringing of his phone twenty minutes later. “Shit!” As Brian ran to the bathroom for a shower he said, “Tell the pilot I’ll be down in 10 minutes.”


By the time Brian got out of the shower and pulled on some jeans, Justin had his clothes packed for him.  “I will see you in five days, Sunshine. ``I love you.”


“Five days. Call me.”  Justin kissed him as Brian ran out the door.



Gus drove to the county jail on Monday morning and was surprised to find Dan there.  “I didn’t expect you, Dan. I’m sure everything will be fine.”


“I think it will, too.  I am here because I promised to check on something for Marcus.  I really don’t know what to expect with Kam and you. Remember he will have a meal with him and if you are going to be later than 5:30 in the evening, you need to let the jail know.  They are checking on finding a halfway house for him to live with later. He has to stay here for a while but after he has proven himself they would allow him to live somewhere else with supervision.”


“I’m not worried, Dan.  I’ve had to deal with my childish parents all my life.  I think I can deal with a kid.” Dan laughed along with Gus.  It was true. Gus had been in the middle of stuff more than once.


“You know, that’s very true.  I’ve been in the middle of their stuff myself.  But don’t forget this kid almost killed both your dads.  I mean when I saw all the blood on Justin….” Dan saw Gus’ reaction and realized he may not have known how serious it was. “Gus, it wasn’t nearly as bad as it looked at first glance.  Trust me it didn’t slow him down long. Dan had images of the four men together at the beach. He wondered if their friendship had moved to a different level. He would not have even considered it if it was anyone else.  He shook his head and came back to reality. “Here he comes.” Dan gave Kam a cold glare but walked the other way and let Gus take over.


“Hey, Kam.  I’m sure you remember I’m Gus Kinney,” he offered his hand and Kam shook it. “You ready to go?”


Kam looked at his feet.  In the last few days he had learned to stay quiet was to stay safe.  Softly he said, “I was supposed to ask if you have water on the work site.”


“You will always have water available on my sites.” Gus saw him nod at the guard at the door and he led the way to his pickup.


Dan went to find the County Sheriff. He had promised Marcus he would find out about this ‘kid’ they had in jail.  Marcus had such a better man than he was. He had a kind heart and an inner need for justice which had long ago been tarnished in Dan.  He knocked on the door when the secretary waved him past. “Dan, come in. What can I do for you? I got your message you were stopping by.”


Dan shook the Sheriff’s hand, “Well, I am here because something I heard last night when I was here with McCarty.  He said something about having a kid in jail with him.”


“I’m afraid we do.  We are hoping to get a placement in a foster home or juvenile facility.  The kid was caught stealing groceries on the other side of the county. He’s probably not even 14 yet but it appears he is on his own.  And Dan, I don’t want you to take offense but one of the few things we got out of him was that he is gay. We just aren’t sure what to do about him.”


“Where are his parents? Where is he from?”


“No one seems to know what his name is.  The employees at the store where he was arrested said they had seen him around for a couple weeks.  One even thought they saw him sleeping in the alley one night. But without knowing who he is, how old he is, we are kind of at a loss as to what to do with him.  We are looking for someone to be his advocate in front of the court. Maybe if we could find the right person, he would open up to them. The only people he has said anything to is a couple words to the attorney we appointed for him, that’s how we found out he claims he’s gay, and McCarty.  He is only inmate we have that is still a teenager so I guess he feels a little familiarity with him.”


“You have your doubts about him being gay?”


“Only because there have been a couple cases of people claiming to be gay so they might get separated from the general population.  Come over to this side of my desk,” the sheriff directed Dan. The sheriff pointed to his computer screen and there was what looked like a very young boy sitting in a cell.


“You said you were looking for someone to be a court advocate.  What does that require?”


“Are you interested?” the sheriff looked surprised.


“No, but I have a feeling my husband will be.”


“He has some political connections, doesn’t he?”


“His mother is in politics so she has connection. What would it take?” Dan was thinking maybe Marcus would see how much work kids were or get enough of them this way.


“I am sure it wouldn’t take much for him to be approved.  If he is interested tell him to stop by and I will get him connected with the judge in the case.  Dan, you may have just saved me a lot of headaches.”


“I hope I am not causing more for myself.  I better get to work. Let me know if there are any issues with McCarty and the job.”


Dan walked out and headed to Marcus’ office.  As he walked to the door he saw Red sitting by his desk just like he did that first day he had walked into that room.  Who knew that would change his whole life. Who knew he would be married to such a young man. They were nearly 20 years apart in age but not in heart.  He strode in and Marcus stood when he walked in. Dan walked over to him, put an arm around his waist and pulled him close kissing him.


“I wanted to do that the first time I walked through that door.  Now I can!” Dan kissed him once more bending him backward this time.  When they stood up this time both of them were a little shook. “God, I love you, Red,” he said softly. 


“I love you, too, Darling. Did you talk to the sheriff?”


“I did and Kam was telling the truth.  The kid has said very little but he told his attorney he is gay.  That is all they know.”


“Did you see him?”  Marcus asked.


“Only on a monitor.  He is young. I would guess between 12 and 14.”


“That is young.  Why is he in with adults?”


“Unless he will talk they don’t know where to send him.”


“What did he do?”


“He stole groceries.  My guess is he was hungry.”


“What can we do to help this kid?”


“You want to try to get through to him?

“Can I talk to him?”


“Stop by and talk to the sheriff. He will tell you what to do to become an official advocate for the kid.”  


“You really do know me, don’t you?”  


“Red, I know every inch of that beautiful body.” Dan started to maneuver his hand into the back of Marcus’ slacks. Just then the bell on the door range and Dan jumped back.


“Relax, boss,” Tyler laughed as he walked over to the men.


“Hey, congratulations, Tyler.  How is everyone?” Marcus asked.


Tyler’s face changed as he told them about his perfect daughter and amazing wife.  “I have to be the luckiest man in the world, and my mom is moving here, which brings me to the reason I am here.”


“Your mom needs an apartment?”  Marcus switched to business mode.


“Actually, Molly and I need a bigger place.  We love our apartment but with two kids it isn’t practical.  Molly would go crazy for a big old house with good bones, whatever that means.”


“Well, there are lots of good old houses around here.  How big are you thinking?”


“Well we need at least four bedroom and a home office.  I think it would be great if my mom could have an apartment with us,too, on the ground level.  Obviously, that would take some remodeling but we don’t mind. We can get the big stuff done and then live there while we finish it.”


“I have a couple in mind already.  Let me contact the owners of the houses I am thinking about and then I will call you.  Is Molly coming along?”


“Why don’t I see them and take pictures.  Then she can pick the couple she likes best and we can look at those again, if that’s alright?”


“That sounds great.  You two go back to what you were doing when I came in, but you might want to lock the door if you continue what you were up to.”  Tyler laughed and walked out of the office.


“You expecting anyone?” Dan asked.  Marcus shook his head. Dan walked over and locked the door.  He then looked around the office and quickly found a place where they weren’t in sight of the windows and door and he grabbed Marcus’ hand.  They stood behind a partition that they could see over but their bodies were hidden. “Drop those pants, young man, and let me have my way with you.”


Marcus pulled a face at him, “You really are an old guy, aren’t you?” He laughed as he turned his back to Dan and dropped his pants.  After Dan opened his own fly and his erect cock was out he took each of Marcus’ hand and placed them on top of the room divider. He moved closer and began to demand entrance. He leaned forward and bit Marcus’ neck to distract him from the pain he knew Marcus’ felt.  Once he was in, he placed both his hands on Marcus’ hands and as he thrust forcefully. Leaning close to his ear, Dan said,” Now how old am I?”


“Darling, there is nothing old about you! Oooh lord, that feels….god, so …. I love you!” he shouted as he lost control. Marcus grabbed a promotional T-shirt, so he didn’t mess all of them up.   Dan removed his hands and wrapped his arms around Marcus’ waist. He continued to thrust for another minute or so before he threw his head back as he filled his husband. He tightened his grip on Marcus so he couldn’t move. Dan’s hands moved up and wrapped his arms around Marcus’ shoulders, pinning Marcus button down clad back tightly against him.


“Red, I know you will go talk to the sheriff and I know you will soon be visiting with that boy.  Just don’t get sucked in, Ok? I don’t want you hurt. I couldn’t stand that.” Dan kissed him right behind his ear which he knew drove him crazy. As he continued to lick and nibble and kiss Marcus by his ear he felt a shiver run through Marcus again.


“I wouldn’t trade you for any young stud.  They would never have your skill.” Marcus crabbed the soiled T-shirt again.  


Dan removed himself and took the shirt from Marcus to clean himself up and then threw the T-shirt in the garbage.  “I owe you for one T-shirt.”


“I am sure I can collect in other ways.” Marcus turned and brushed his cock against Dan’s and they both shivered. “And yes, I am going to the sheriff’s office soon.  “I can’t knowingly allow a kid to sit in an adult jail without trying to help him someway. Even if I just have to get some details and get my mom involved. She has friends in this state.”  


Both men were just getting their clothing straightened and Marcus looked up to see the Sheriff standing at the door.  “Good thing what we just did isn’t illegal anymore,” Marcus smirked.


“Sad but true,” Dan said as Marcus walked to  the door. Dan chuckled a little. “Gee, Red, you’re walking funny.”


Marcus threw a killer look over his shoulder as he unlocked the door.  “Hey Sheriff. We were just talking about you.”  


“With the door locked?”


“Sheriff, I was just on my way out,” Dan said quickly.  “Unless you came to talk to me.”


“Well, if you can stay I’d appreciate it. Right after you left, I got a call and was ordered to find other accommodations for this kid.  Dan, you have training in this and, Marcus, I hear you are interested in helping out. Here’s my proposal to you. I found a school program for the kid.  Sorry, I don’t know what else to call him. I need someplace for him to live.”


“We’ll take him!” Marcus blurted.


Dan stared at him and the Sheriff said, “I’ll let you talk about this.”


Defiantly, Marcus said, “I will take him.”  He looked at Dan and dared him to say differently. 


Dan started to open his mouth to say something but then turned to the sheriff.  “I’ll come over after lunch and get the legalities figured out.” He guided the man to the door.  Marcus expected Dan to turn around as the sheriff left but instead he walked out with him.



Gus drove Kam out to the site.  He tried to start a conversation but didn’t push it when Kam would barely say yes or no. Gus introduced him to the foreman who knew what the situation was.  Gus put him in charge of Kam for the morning while Gus did his job and watched from a distance. Kam seemed to be paying attention but it was obvious he had never held a hammer before.  By noon, Kam was obviously tired. Shelby always packed Gus’ lunch for him the night before and he asked her to pack extra. He wasn’t sure what Kam would have in his lunch from jail.  


Gus walked over and dropped onto the ground next to Kam.  He could physically see Kam tense up. “So, what do you have in your lunch?”  Gus laughed, “Why do I feel like I’m back in junior high.” Kam didn’t answer. He just looked at the peanut butter sandwich in front of him.  “Have I done something to offend you?” Gus looked him directly in the eyes and defied him to look away.


“No, I….why are you being so nice to me?  Why do you care? Why do you work like this when you have all the money you could ever need?”


“Last question first, I don’t have a lot of money, my dads do.  As to why I am being nice to you...I have met your father. I am betting he wasn’t an easy man to live with or to say no to.  Of course, when I was trying to say no to him he had drugged me.” Gus pulled a face, “I’m sorry, I wouldn’t want my dads problems hung over my head. Everybody makes mistakes and many have to pay for it.  Well, you are paying for your mistake and hopefully, it won’t be so terrible working with my crew. But, that sandwich will not do.” Gus passed over a bun stacked with ham and set a container of potato salad in front of him.  “That skimpy sandwich isn’t enough for a working man. My wife is an amazing cook and we always have plenty in the fridge to share.”


Kam glanced up and looked Gus in the eye for a moment. “Thanks, but I’d be fine….”


“Shut up and eat.” Gus said sternly but winked when Kam looked at him.    And a routine began.



Marcus received a text from Dan.  It simply said, ‘Be at the sheriff’s office at 4:00 to sign papers.’  Marcus was fairly sure that was the first text from Dan since they were a real couple that he didn’t close it with love or some form of affection.  He hoped he hadn’t pushed him too far but he knew he couldn’t live knowing that kid was, who knows where.


He texted back ‘see you there! Love you’.  He waited for a response but didn’t get it.


Marcus took Tyler to a couple different places and also emailed the profiles to Molly.  

When they got to the third one, Molly texted an address to them.  It was a house they hadn’t been to yet. The text just said, ‘this one’.  Tyler looked at Marcus. “Is this one you were going to show me?”


“It is but I didn’t know if you would be interested in that one.  It is structurally very sound. It is huge. If you remodeled one wing for your mom.  Let’s go over there. It is right on the edge of town.”


“I must have gone past it 100 times and I can’t picture it.” An hour later, Tyler was on the phone with Molly.  “You’re right, Molly. It is perfect. Are you up to coming over now or would you rather do it tomorrow?”


“I’ll come over now.  Mom leaves tomorrow. I will see if your mom wants to come along since she will be living there, too.  We’ll bring Paul and mom can have a little time with Jenna by herself.”


An hour later Molly and Brenda were talking remodeling and were sketching plans.  Tyler was in charge of Paul but he had little to do with Marcus there. “So when are you and Dan going to have one?”


“Probably never,” Marcus’ tone was sad.  “Dan says no kids but starting tonight we are going to be housing a teenager until they can find a permanent placement for him.  Although, I’m not sure Dan is talking to me after I set this up.”


“Dan always seems fine with Paul and Taylor and I know he loves Brinn.”


“He is just sure he wouldn’t be a good dad. It’s the one area he has no confidence. And, damn it, I want kids.” 


“Damn it.”  Paul repeated.


“Oops, maybe I shouldn’t be a dad.” He laughed along with Tyler while Paul just smiled up at them.  


As Brenda and Molly came back into the room Paul ran, “Grammy, damn it.” he grinned and threw himself into her arms.


“Tyler Harris, did your son hear you say that!”


“I apologize. It was my bad.”  Marcus confessed. “I don’t mean to rush you but I have an appointment in 15 minutes.”


Molly looked at Tyler.  “I know we have to talk price but I want this house.” Molly took Tyler’s arm and he put it around her waist, pulling her close.  “Can you send us the stats, square footage of the house and the property?”


“I’ll get it to you and I can come over with paperwork whenever it works for you.”      They walked out and Marcus locked the house up. He left his friends and clients standing in the front yard but he was not going to be late for this meeting.  He walked into the county jail five minutes ahead of time. He was glad he had arrived ahead of Dan. He heard a strange noise coming from somewhere as he waited at the desk for someone to appear. After a couple minutes the noise in the back got louder and no one had come out to talk to him yet.  Marcus was now sure he heard a very distraught young voice coming from the back. He walked to the door and tried the knob. He was surprised to find it open. There was a hallway ahead of him with an office on either side and then it turned once he turned he could see a door he was sure was locked because he could see cells through the window but there was a closed door to one side and he was sure the noise was coming from the other side. 


“Don’t touch me.  Don’t touch me!” the young voice came from the other side of the door.


Marcus reached for the door just as it flew open.  “Damn, how did you get back here,” an officer said. 


“There was no one up front.  The door was unlocked. I was supposed to meet with the sheriff.”


“Well, he’s a little busy in there. Are you Mr. Reeves?  I know Dan.”


“Yes, I’m Marcus.  I think I am here to collect….”


“I don’t think that kid is going anywhere.  He has gone berserk.”


Marcus didn’t wait for permission.  He pushed past the officer and walked in the door.  He wasn’t sure why this kid he never met had a hold on him but he felt and invisible pull toward him.  The sheriff stood about six feet away from a boy who was sitting on the floor in a corner. He glanced and was surprised to see Marcus.  He moved toward Marcus and said, “I think we are going to need to cancel the arrangement. I can’t send him home with someone when he won’t even speak or let anyone near him.”


“May I try? He isn’t aggressive.  Just leave us alone for a bit.” Marcus gently nodded toward the mirror letting the sheriff know he realized that was a one way mirror.  The sheriff nodded and walked out of the room. 


Marcus moved to the wall about six feet from him and sat on the floor, facing the wall across from him.  Marcus started talking softly. “Hi, I’m Marcus. I was hoping to get to know you a little bit. My husband and I were hoping you would come and stay with us for a while.” Out of the corner of his eye Marcus saw the boy react to the word husband.  “We have a new house with lots of room. “His name is Dan. I love him so much. We got married on Valentine’s Day.” Marcus slid a bit closer. “I have a picture of our wedding if you would like to see it.” He pulled up the picture of them kissing at their wedding and handed the phone over to him.  Marcus could tell he was looking at it closely. He slid a little closer and slid his finger across the screen and the next picture was of him and Dan each kissing his mom’s cheeks.  


The kid glanced at him.  “Who’s that?”


Marcus almost cheered at the sound of his voice. “That’s my mom, Judith.”


“She came to your wedding?”


“She did.  It was just over a year ago she found out I was in love with Dan but she was great about it.  Is there something I can call you. I don’t really care if you tell me the truth. I just don’t want to call you ‘Hey you’.”


“Ummm,” he hesitated.  


“Ok, hey you it is.  When I walked in I heard you yelling a bit.  Was someone hurting you?”


“No, but he wanted me to….never mind.”


“Hey you, why don’t you come home with me.  It has to be more comfortable than here.”


“I don’t want to go to school.  I won’t know anyone. They will make fun of me.”  Tears dripped from his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.  


“I know you will have to go to school but I think we will be able to postpone it a day so you can settle in a bit. Hey you, will you give us a chance?”


Marcus was sure he saw the corners of his mouth go up for a second.


After glancing at the one way mirror, the boy leaned close to Marcus and whispered, “You can call me Danny.”


Marcus offered his hand, “Nice to meet you, Danny. Does that mean you’ll come home with us?”


Danny nodded his head slightly.


“Ok, Danny.  If you can wait here, I think some papers have to be signed.”


Danny nodded as Marcus moved to the door.  “Danny, I can’t say this will be easy but we are willing to try if you are.”


Marcus stepped out of the room into Dan’s broad chest.  Dan took him by the arm and dragged him from the door. “What the hell?”


Dan scowled at him, “My thoughts exactly.  What the hell are you doing? We are not taking an emotionally unstable teenager into our house.  Obviously, this kid belongs in some kind of therapeutic treatment center.”


“You know as well as I do, that would mean either a mental hospital or juvenile hall  until they drugged him into control. I got him to tell me his name.”


“You don’t know he is telling you the truth.  You don’t think that after you told him my name he didn’t play with that?”  Dan saw Marcus’ spine stiffen and his face turned stoney. Dan tried to calm down.  He moved to pull Marcus into his arms but he wouldn’t budge. “Red,” he said, stepping close to him and put his arm around his waist.  “We don’t know who this kid is. We don’t know his history.” He brushed his fingertips through Marcus’ hair, wanting to kiss him.   


“Don’t even think about it!  If you don’t like the idea, I will find a place to take him and stay there with him.  I’ll go stay at the vineyard. Brian and Justin won’t care.”


“Marcus, why has this got you so riled up?  I have never seen you fall for….”


“What have a fallen for, a kid who obviously doesn’t have anyone?” Marcus was getting louder.  “A kid like you were!” Marcus regretted saying it as soon as it had left his mouth. Dan broke all physical contact with him and put distance between them.


“That’s why I never tell anyone.  How dare you use that to get me to change my mind?”  He turned and went toward a door that had to be the observation room.


“Dan,”  Marcus followed.  “I’m sorry. I…” Marcus walked through the door expecting to see the sheriff but Dan was there alone.  Marcus shut the door, “Darling, you’re right. That was a low blow you didn’t deserve.” He walked up behind Dan and wrapped his arms around him.  They were facing the viewing window, looking at Danny. “But, darling, look at him. For all the bluster he has shown, he’s a scared kid. I’m not saying he is a perfect angel but he has started to talk to me…”


“Red, why do you care so much about him?”  He turned and pulled Marcus close to him. “I don’t think you know what is involved with a kid like this.”


“I don’t know why I care so much.  Before meeting him, he haunted me and now that I have seen him…” he looked over Dan’s shoulder at the boy sitting in the corner of the room.  “I just don’t think he is bull shitting. Look at him.” They turned so they both could see him. “You don’t really want him to have to go find his sugar daddy, do you?  I mean you turned out great but there are others that have a much different ending.”


Dan looked through the window and either the kid was for real or he was an amazing actor.  He hadn’t broken character at all. “Damn it,” Dan mumbled under his breath. “We’ll take him home but only until they find his parents.”  The look Marcus shot him made him reword that, “Ok, maybe not parents but someplace permanent. But if he doesn’t start talking by next weekend, he needs to go. I won’t live with an ungrateful ...”


“Trust me, I will be very grateful,” Marcus put his whole heart into a kiss that had Dan greedy for more. 


“God, I can’t say no to you but I promise I will learn to if you try this again.” Dan smacked his ass and kissed him grinding his hips into him, “and I plan to collect on that soon.  I will go and get everything set up. I will try to back off school until next week so he can settle in a bit, if you can fit him into your schedule.” Marcus nodded. “You go talk to Danny or whatever his name really is.”


“Dan Reed,” Marcus said and Dan stopped. “I love you!” Dan walked out of the room.



Brian landed in New York and immediately contacted Ted and then Brinn’s school.  Ted let him know that a meeting was set up with the attorney was scheduled for 7:00 a.m. which meant he had the afternoon and evening with Brinn.  Brian arrived at school and was led to Brinn’s classroom. When they arrived at the door he saw Brinn at the front of the room doing a presentation.  He listened to her finish. He had no idea what she was talking about but the kids listening appeared. The moment Brinn finished the attendant who brought him to the door opened it.  Brinn glanced at the door and saw Brian walk in.


“Oh, Daddy!” she burst into tears and ran into his arms.  Brian had a couple of tears himself as he carried Brinn out of the room.  


“Hey Brinny, did I surprise you?”


“Oh, Dad, you did!  Where’s Daddy?”


“He will be here at the end of the week.”


“You didn’t have a fight, did you?”


“No, Sweetheart.  I had to come back to work for a couple days so your daddy is still on his tour but will definitely be  here by Friday for Gus’ birthday celebration. I have missed you so much!”


“I have missed you, too. So what are we going to do today?”


“Can we just go to the secret garden and watch a movie and eat popcorn?”


“I can’t think of a better way to spend the day.”


“Can I stay overnight at the cottage?”


“Not tonight.  I have a very early meeting in the morning but I hope maybe tomorrow you can.”


“I understand.  Can I skip school on Friday?”


“If my meeting goes well, yes, but I do have to get my work done.  That’s why I came back early.”  


Brian and Brinn called Justin and talked for awhile and then watched a movie.  They ate pizza on the way back to school and Brian dropped her off at about 8:00 p.m.  Brinn’s counselor walked him back to the door. “Mr. Kinney, do you have a minute?”


“Sure, what is it?”  


She walked into an office and came back out with some papers and handed them to Brian.  We intercepted these. She handed them to Brian. He glanced over them. “Damn. She hasn’t seen these has she?”


“No, I can’t say we never miss something but we do our best.”


“Justin and I are very thankful for that.  Keep up the good work. I will let you know what happens with this.”


Brian was furious.  It was too early in the morning to call Justin where he was.  He was meeting with lawyers in the morning for work. He would take care of it himself and then call Justin about it.   Tina will not see her daughter again if he had anything to say about it. Not only did she contact Brinn when she wasn’t supposed to, but her emails were trying to get information about where she was and, damn, the only way she could have found Brinn was Brinn finding her online again.  It was time for Tina to spend some time behind bars. He knew he had to talk to Brinn about it, too. He wondered how Brinn had managed to set up another account and connected with her again. Tomorrow night if she stayed with him they would talk.


Right now he needed to call Gus and see how Kam did.  Gus and Shelby had just put Taylor down and decided a nice warm bath was just what they needed.  Gus had just pulled Shelby’s shirt off when his phone rang. “Damn! It’s Pops. I better get it. Don’t start anything without me there.”  He kissed each of her breasts and then said, “Hey Pops! Did you get to New York today?”


“I did.  I spent a few hours with your sister and tomorrow I will be at the office early and I’m afraid it might be an all day thing. But how was your first day with McCarty?”  


“He did alright.  He was sizing everyone up.  He can’t figure out why I’m being nice or why I work at all.  I figured the lunch they sent with him would be horrible so Shelby sent extra.  I think he will come around. I’m willing to give him a chance.” Gus started undressing as he walked into the bathroom and he reached around Shelby and began to massage her breasts, squeezing one nipple and then the other.


“Ooohh,” Shelby said louder than she had meant to.


“Sounds like I am interrupting something.  We will see you Friday. Kiss that baby for me.  I miss all of you.”


“Love you, Pops.  See you then.” His pants hit the floor and his shirt was thrown across the room as he laid his body over Shelby’s in the tub.  The water was warm and bubbling and Shelby’s body melded under his. “God, I love your body.” He began sliding up and down against her.  “I want you on top of me.” They turned over carefully and Shelby straddled Gus and slid down on his erect cock. Gus sat up and as she slowly moved up and down he took her nipple into his mouth.  She cried out as he sucked on one and then the other. It hurt but sent a jolt straight to her clit. 


“Gus, oh my lord!”  He continued to go back and forth between her breasts and soon she cried out and he drove in deep and grabbed her hips holding her still as he climaxed with a cry.


Shelby dropped forward onto his chest and soon they were both dozing off as the jets made their muscles relax.  “Are you ready for New York City?” Gus said softly as they just laid their together.


“I will be.  I have to do laundry tomorrow.  Would you like me to pack for you?”


“You don’t have to.  You are already packing for two.  I should have plenty of time. I hope to be home early on Thursday.  I will have to decide by then if I can trust Kam when I am not there.  I am afraid he will probably have to sit in lock up the days we are gone. We’ll see how it goes the next couple days.”


“I was thinking, maybe we could play one of your dads’ games  until we get there.” Shelby commented.


“What kind of game are you thinking about?” Gus stood up and stepped out of the tub.


“No sex until we get to New York.  Are we staying in the garden cottage or are we staying at a hotel?”


“We can’t all fit in the cottage but we might be staying in Dan’s place.  I will try to find out but do you really want to go without this for the week?”  He grabbed his dick and bounced it up and down.”


“Oh ya, that’s so attractive,” she rolled her eyes, “said no one ever.”


Gus offered her his hand, “You don’t seem to mind when I have this beast buried in that twat of your,” Gus slid his finger deep inside her.”


“Just because dicks aren’t attractive doesn’t mean I want to go without.”  She pressed her body against him, “In fact, I always want to be able to look forward to seeing your body.” Her hand stroked him and then grabbed his balls and massaged them enough to make him moan.  “And just because I don’t find them overly attractive doesn’t mean I don’t love,” she dropped to her knees, “the feel of it in my mouth.” He gasped as she took him in her mouth. He spread his feet a little farther apart to steady himself.


“Why would we skip this for the next...Oooooooooooo...I can’t promise anything….  Woman you drive me crazy!” Shelby swallowed everything he offered her. She licked him clean.  Gus pulled her up to her feet and then threw her over his shoulder. He dropped her on the bed and then had a feast himself. As she orgasmed he positioned himself again and entered her for the second time this evening. “If we are in the same house, I cannot go four days without this body.  I just can’t!” 


“Fine, if I have to suffer through this torture every night I guess…” Shelby squealed as Gus came up and over her body to kiss her neck.  “I love you, Gus Kinney. Promise me you will never leave us.”


“I promise!” he dropped down on the bed and pulled her close.


Marcus went back to the room with Danny. He jumped to his feet ready to try to get away until he realized who it was.  “Hey, are you ready to get out of here?”


Danny looked warily at him, “Like with you or is this a trick to get me out of here and take me to a nuthouse?”


“Well, I have been called crazy but I don’t think I’d call it a nuthouse.  We want you to come home with us.”


“And then what?  Tomorrow you send me to some kind of school with punks?”


“Danny, you are going to be at our place, no school the rest of the week.  We are going to figure out something about school. I promise I will not let them throw you in with anyone dangerous.  We can talk about all this later but right now I am taking you out of here, if you will come with me.”


Danny hesitantly nodded. “I don’t have a lot of options but at least I’ll be out of here.”


Dan stuck his head in, “Ready?” he said abruptly.


“Two more minutes, Darling.  I promise.” Marcus looked at him with pleading eyes and Dan shut the door.


“He doesn’t look like he wants me at your house.”  Danny said with a little quaver in his voice.


“Danny, Dan may be a little tough on the outside but he is an amazing man.  He just likes to act like a tough guy. Well, he is tough but he is also really kind, and very fair. If you are straight with us, we will be straight with you.”  Marcus smiled at Danny, “And I’m not talking about your sexual preference. We could care less who you want to love.”


The corner of Danny’s mouth turned up slightly, “I’m ready to go.”


Marcus started to put his hand on Danny’s shoulder but thought better of it and just motioned him to the door.   As they walked down the hall with Dan, Danny stayed very close to Marcus. Marcus wasn’t sure who was watching who closer between Dan and Danny.  Marcus slipped his arm around Dan’s waist and Dan leaned over and kissed him. Danny openly stared at them for a few seconds and then looked away quickly.  


Dan noticed because Dan noticed everything, “You better get used to it.  We kiss a lot. And you are definitely going to put a cramp in our sex lives,” Dan grumbled. 


Marcus lightly socked him in the stomach.  “Shut up or there will be no reason to worry about it,” Marcus winked at him.  “I love you, Darling.”


Dan had to laugh a little, “You may drive me crazy, Red, but I still love you. Do we have anything ready for dinner.  I am sure we are all hungry.”


“I’m afraid neither of us are much at cooking.  We do have a couple ladies that take pity on us and they help fill our freezer with home cooking but there is nothing ready tonight.  So, pizza or Chinese?”


“Whatever,” Danny mumbled.  


Marcus saw Dan bristle and touched his arm.  He could tell already he was going to play referee.  “Then let’s get Chinese. It will be faster. Do you have a favorite?”


Before Danny had a chance to open his mouth Dan said, “And don’t say whatever!”


Softly Danny said, “Anything spicy and beef and an egg roll, please.”  Dan scared him a little but he liked Marcus and he thought Marcus would be much easier to trick later if needed.  He figured he would let things cool down a bit and then he would get away. He just wished he knew where he would go.  He would start scoping out the area on the way to their house.


Fifteen minutes later the car smelling of carry out. Danny watched out the window all the way to Marcus and Dan’s house as  Marcus and Dan talked about some guys named Gus and Kam. Danny realized they were going quite a ways out of town.  


“Are we almost there?”  Danny questioned. It had been a long while since he had seen another house. That could make it easier to leave but it could make it harder too.


Marcus turned around and smiled at him.  Danny’s heart warmed. He really liked Marcus.  In fact, he wondered what it would be like to kiss a guy like him.  He was a little old for him but not old like Dan. “We are almost there.  It isn’t that far out of town. Our nearest neighbors is a winery which is actually owned by our best friends.  If tomorrow is nice we could take a hike over there tomorrow,” Marcus commented. He didn’t notice Dan’s look at him in the dark of the car.


They turned into the drive and went past his office and then opened the garage door pulling in to one of the 4 stalls.


“This house is huge.  What was that other building we went past?”


“That, my boy, is my office, where I will be most days.”  Dan said this with a tone Danny realized was especially for him.  Dan knew Danny wasn’t just going to sit back and call him Dad.


Dan shut the door before Danny even got out of the vehicle.  “What kind of work do you do, sir?”


“I have a security service.”


“You mean like house alarms and stuff?”


“No, I mean like bodyguards for foreign diplomats and famous people, not to mention kidnappings.”


“Basically, he protects anyone who needs protecting, him and his employees.”  Marcus babbled.


“Damn,” Danny said, and was thinking, this isn’t going to be easy.


Once in the house, Danny had to take it all in.  He had never been in a house this size and everything looked brand new. He was looking out the huge windows when Marcus touched his shoulder.  He cried out and jumped back.


“Danny, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to scare you.  Dinner is ready. Grab a stool by the counter.”  Marcus pressed his luck and deliberately placed his hand on Danny’s shoulder and he stiffened but then instantly relaxed.


“That’s ok.  You just surprised me.”  He didn’t want to admit he wanted him to touch him.  It had been so long since someone touched him and really seemed to care about him but he couldn’t get used to this….but maybe he didn’t need to rush away tomorrow. 


Danny saw there were at least five different entrees and half a dozen egg rolls, plus some soup. “Dig in.”  Marcus said. They passed everything around and Danny ate like it had been weeks.


Dan finally commented, “There is always food in the fridge.  You don’t have to eat everything in front of you now.” He had seen a look in Danny’s eyes he had seen in the mirror when he was young.  When he was on the street if he could afford a meal, usually after a trick, he and a buddy would probably devour a whole pizza.


Marcus didn’t catch it at first but then it dawned on him.  He had never had to scrounge for his next meal. He didn’t know what it was like to want for anything.  The only thing he ever worried about was telling his mom he was gay. That was stressful but not life threatening in any way.   


“Sorry,” Danny said. “I didn’t mean to eat more than my share.” He didn’t realize it but he moved closer to Marcus.


“Danny, Marcus and I might not be on the same page about you staying here but I would never, EVER hit you or do any physical harm to you.”


“Oh, no Danny.” Without thinking about hit he put his arm around Danny’s shoulders.  “You are safe here, safe from everything.”


Danny started leaning into the hug but caught himself and quickly straightened up.  “Um, I’m full.” He tried to stop a yawn.


“And tired from the look of it.”


“Ya, I guess I am.  I got up really early this morning...not that I slept much.  I was never really slept.”


“Give me one second and I will bring you to your room.” Marcus took Dan’s arm and led him a few steps away.  “Which room should I put him in?”


“Go to the end one.” Dan pulled Marcus tightly against him, “Remember you owe me tonight.”


“Oh, trust me, I am looking forward to it.” Marcus brought his mouth to Dan’s ear, “You stick these boxes in the refrigerator and I can be in the room quicker.” He pressed his pelvis against Dan’s and Dan pulled him tightly against him, savoring his lips.  


Deep in his chest Dan growled, “Hurry up.”


Marcus started up the stairs, “Come on, Danny.  I’ll show you your room.” At the top of the stairs Marcus stopped, “This is our room.  If you need anything we will be in here. And you are this way,” Marcus led him to the other end of the hall. He opened a door and they entered the room.  “This room is amazing.” 


“I think you should be able to find everything you need.  Tomorrow we will get the TV set up in here but for tonight, I think you should just get some sleep.”


“I don’t have any clothes or….”


“Just look through the drawers.  I think the chest of drawers has clothes in several sizes.  Dan is prepared for visitors with his job so he carries different sizes.  Tomorrow you and I can shop for some clothes.” Marcus opened a drawer and threw some shorts and a T-shirt at him. “Why don’t you go into the bathroom and change.  Then I can take that clothes to the washer.” Minutes later Danny came out, carrying his clothes. Marcus pulled the blankets on the bed down. Danny hesitated getting in bed.  


“I….Marcus….”


“What is it Danny?”


“I don’t know what you want from me,” Danny looked at his feet.  “Nobody does this for nothing.” Danny stepped closer to Marcus and touched his cheek, “I can…” Danny’s hand grazed the front of Marcus’ pants.


“Oh, no, Danny,” Marcus backed up quickly. “Danny, I don’t know where you’ve come from or where you’ve been but here I hope I can be your friend, maybe a big brother but I …. I don’t want anything from you, except maybe some respect and honesty.  Now, get in bed. I don’t know how old you are but I got a kiss goodnight from my parents until I left home so,” he guided Danny into bed and, pulling the blankets up to Danny’s chin. He kissed first one and then the other cheek. “Sleep well, Danny.”  Marcus brushed the hair off his forehead.


“Marcus,” there was fear in Danny’s voice. “Please don’t tell Dan what I …..if he thinks I….”


“Sleep Danny.  Everything will be fine.” Marcus kissed his forehead and left the room.


Dan was waiting by their bedroom door.  Marcus stepped into his arms and kissed him but Dan saw the tears rolling down his cheeks.  “Red, what happened? What did he do?”


“He thought he would have to ‘pay’ me to stay with us.  He thought…. he is just a boy.”


Dan led Marcus into the room and started to undress him after closing the door.  “Yes, he is a boy,” Dan said as he kissed Marcus on the chest and then took a nipple between his teeth, “and he is safe now.  You on the other hand…” Dan threw him on the bed and followed after him.


After they finished making love, Marcus laid in Dan’s arms.  “Was that what it was like for you?” Marcus asked as his finger gently moved down the trail of hair below Dan’s naval.


“Pretty much.  If someone was nice they usually wanted something but from time to time I met just a good hearted person.”  He sucked in as Marcus began to play with his curly pubic hair.


“I’m so sorry you had to do that, darling.” Marcus felt Dan stiffen at what he considered pity.  “Now just knock it off. I’m your husband. If I can’t try to understand how you felt, you aren’t giving me enough credit and you don’t realize how much I love you.” Marcus moved his hand lower and began playing with his balls.  


Dan’s body responded quickly, “Will you let me make love to you, Dan? Let me remind you how real love feels?”  Dan turned over offering his ass and Marcus gently prepared him, stroking his prostate for some time, and then slid in as gently as he could.


“God, Red,” Dan choked on tears.  “I love you so much.” Soon he cried out and collapsed flat on the bed.  


Marcus laid down next to Dan and this time took him into his arms.  “I will always be here for you, darling.”



Brian woke up very early and knew it would be late morning in Europe.  He needed to talk to Justin. Justin’s voicemail picked up and Brian stopped the call but moments later Justin called back.  “Hey Baby. God I miss you.” Justin crooned softly.


“I miss you, too,”  Brian instantly felt a little better.  “God, a king sized bed just isn’t made to be slept in alone.”


“Are you at the cottage?”


“Ya, Brinn will stay with us and Dan told me to put Gus’ family in his house.”


“That will be nice.  Is something wrong? Is the business thing worse than you thought?”


“I’m having a breakfast meeting that could end up as a luncheon meeting about that but we have another issue.  I took Brinn out of school yesterday afternoon and we spent time together. I didn’t have her stay over since I have this early meeting but  when I was ready to leave the counselor stopped me. Tina has been at it again.”


“Fuck!  What did she do now?”


“She made contact with Brinn via email.  She was trying to get an address from her.  Thankfully the school did their job and I will deal with Brinn later today but do you agree, she needs to go to jail?”


“If they don’t lock her up I will take care of her myself,”  He shouted into the phone.


“I’ll talk to our lawyer as soon as the office is open today.  How is this stop of the tour going?”


“Not nearly as much fun without you here. Can’t wait to see everyone and hold that baby.”


“Soon, Sunshine.  I have to go. I will let you know what is going on as soon as I know.  Love you.”


“Love you, Brian.”



“Hey Theodore, how are you? It has been far too long,” Brian hugged his longtime friend and CFO.


“Brian, Europe looks like it agrees with you,” he traced the faint scar on Brian’s neck that most people would never notice.  “How is Justin doing? Has he fully recovered?”


“Yes, Scared the hell out of me but he is back to normal now. His personality always changes a bit on tour but in most ways that is a benefit to me.  He is insatiable. I can’t believe I still love him more every day.”


“It’s because he has been foolish enough to put up with you for twenty plus years.” Ted smiled at him. “I know, Blake and I are getting close to twenty years and I couldn't be more grateful.  With both hit the jackpot with husbands.”


“That we did,” They chatted about Ted’s boys and Gus and his daughter when the attorney walked into the office.  They got right into the paperwork and the case they needed to nail the employee who was working for a competitor.  With only a couple quick breaks and lunch at the table. Finally at 2:00 p.m. an agreement was signed with Kinnetic getting a large sum of money for the rival company and taking control of an office in Denver.  He planned to take the accounts he wanted from that office and then reselling it to another company. 


Brian then went into his private office with the attorney to talk about Tina. About 4:00 they were told a warrant had been issued for Tina’s arrest.  Brian was satisfied with this but he couldn’t say he was happy. He had to break the news to his daughter and she was going to be devastated. Maybe he would wait and tell her tomorrow.  He had already decided she could take the day off. He had to drop by the office to sign some of the papers that would be ready but otherwise he had the day free. Hopefully he could get her to understand.


He had arranged to pick her up between 5:00 and 5:30 with a packed bag.  Brian noticed a lot of girls hanging out in the hall when he arrived and walked back to Brinn’s room.  When they came out together, Brian carrying her bag, there were even more girls standing in small groups.  All the girls said goodbye to Brinn as they passed them. Brian noticed Brinn was giggling as they walked out the door.


“What is so funny, Brinny?”


Now she was laughing almost too hard to walk,  “They all think you are cute for an old guy.”


“Old guy?” Brian put the bag on his shoulder and picked up the now squealing girl, “Old guy!” He kissed her and dropped her on the back seat of the waiting car. As she chatted he listened halfheartedly, knowing how much pain he was going to bring her soon. In the car over, he had talked to Justin for moral support and to let him know about the arrest warrant.  He was glad to hear they would get Tina but he knew their daughter and he knew she wouldn’t be heartbroken. Justin agreed it might be a good idea to wait until morning to tell her because he would be available to be on the phone with them at that time.


“Dad, you aren’t listening to me.  Did you have a rough day?”


“I guess I kind of did.  I was in a meeting all day but I have all day off tomorrow except stopping at the office to sign a couple papers. What would you like to do for dinner? We can do whatever you would like."


"Dad, can we dress up and go to a grown up dinner?"


"Do you have a dress along?"


"Of course I did. I thought I would need one for Gus and Shelby's visit."


"And, I think Shelby plans to do a little shopping with you.” 


“Really?” She screamed so loud it hurt Brian’s ears.


“Well I better make a phone call to make reservations.”  Brian made a call just as they pulled up to the garden gate.  He punched in the code and they entered. “Go on. I am sure it will take you longer than me.”  Brinn ran on ahead. Brian watched his daughter as she skipped into the house. He did what had to be done but would she be able to understand?  Damn it. He missed Sunshine.


The evening was delightful.  Brinn glowed with excitement.  Brian could hardly believe this was his little girl.  When had she grown up? After dinner, she asked Brian to dance with her and he had to admit she was quite good at the waltz and a couple others but his favorite was when he picked her up and her arms were around his neck.  She was getting sleepy and laid her head on his shoulder and then as the music came to an end she looked up at him and kissed him on his cheek saying, “I love you so much, Daddy.”

 

“Oh, Brinny, I love you, too.”

Chapter 7 by Simply written

Chapter 7




“Marcus, don’t let him out of your site today.” Dan was finished breakfast.   “I mean it. I don’t care how much he likes you, he will take flight any chance he gets.  He will still feel threatened here. And remember, don’t get attached. He could be going home tonight if we can figure out who he is.”




“NO!  I won’t go back home.  You can’t make me ever go home!”  Danny ran down the stairs and not knowing what else to do flung himself and Marcus and wrapped his arms tightly around Marcus.  




Marcus could feel his body tremble. “Oh, Danny, Dan will not make you go any place that is dangerous but aren’t your parents worried about you.”  Dan slipped out of the room. He needed to find these people and the story behind this kid. 




“No one is looking for me.  Nobody wants me around. If you let me I’ll pack up my stuff and get out of here.  You don’t have to worry about me.” 




“Well, there are two things wrong with that.  I can’t let you go on your own and I do want you around.”




“Would you like some breakfast?  Do you like bacon or sausage?”




As Marcus started scrambling some eggs, Danny came up beside him and started tending the bacon.  And to Marcus’ surprise, answering some questions.




“So, do you have any brothers or sisters?”




“Ya, I have an older brother and sister and a younger sister.”




“When’s the last time you saw them?” Marcus asked as he put toast in the toaster.  “Do you drink coffee, Danny?




“Do you have cream and sugar? Oh, it’s been a while.”




“Of course we have cream and sugar.  Why don’t you make yourself a cup? I will need a second cup soon.”  He watched out of the corner of his eye as Danny looked at the different coffee choices and then added cream and sugar.




“Would you like me to make you another cup?”




“I would love that. Thank you.”  Danny took his mug and made another cup of coffee. 




“Do you use sugar and cream?”




“No, I don’t.  I can’t afford the calories.”




“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that.  You are very good looking.” He blushed as soon as he said it. “I mean….You look good….I, you’re very thin.”




“Thanks, Danny.  I just want to keep it that way.  Dan is a very attractive man who anyone would want…”




“Any gay guy, you mean.”  Marcus set the plates of food down by the counter stools.  Danny sat down and Marcus sat on the other side.




“Well, I know a lot of women who are very attracted to Dan, too.” Marcus sipped his coffee and nibbled on his toast. “Are you gay, Danny?”




“Why would you think that?  Last night….I just thought…”




“I think that because the sheriff told us you said you were. Dan and I don’t care if you are or if you aren’t.  But we know lots of kids end up on the streets.” Marcus decided to let it go for now and went back to his brother and sisters.  “So are all your siblings still at home?”




“My brother is in…” Danny paused.  “I’m done talking about myself. Like I said I can just be on my way.” Danny drank the last of his coffee and headed for the stairs.  




“Danny, I’m sorry.  I can’t let you go anywhere alone.  I think you know that. You were caught stealing.”




“Did they tell you what I was stealing?  Bread and peanut butter. I was hungry and I didn’t have any money and I just couldn’t make more money, I was too sore. I didn’t think I could stand having another guy….”




“Oh, Danny, did you see a doctor?”




“They wanted me to but I wouldn’t let them.”




“Danny, are you feeling better now? Just because you had sex with a man does not make you homosexual.  But if you are, don’t think that having sex to survive is the same as making love with someone you care about.” Marcus walked around to where Danny sat. He lightly touched his shoulder and Danny crumbled against Marcus. 




“He wasn’t very patient with me and he wasn’t very nice at all.” Marcus wrapped his arms around the boy’s shoulders. Danny sobbed for a few minutes. 




When he calmed down, Marcus softly said, “Do you still have pain? Let me take you to the doctor and have him check you out.”




“I’m fine.  I’m just a little pansy.  That’s what the guy said when I asked him to take it easy.”




“It hurt like hell the first time I had sex with Dan.  But he was very gentle with me. I am a very lucky man.  Danny, if you are attracted to men don’t let that oaf make you question it.”




Marcus looked at Danny, “Do you need some clothes?  Do you need to wash clothes? May I have a look? We could go shopping and get you anything you need.”




“You don’t have to.  I can’t take much when I….”




“Please don’t run, Danny.  Let me help you. I am sure I can make those charges go away if you are willing to cooperate with us.  Let’s go get some wash started. We don’t have to talk about anything you don’t want to. Do you like video games?  We have a killer game room. I could show you how it’s done.”  




“Ya, right.  I bet I can whip your ass!”  And with that Marcus changed the mood.  They went through Danny’s shirts and pants and threw them in the washer.  Marcus knew he had to back off. He had a feeling some stuff might slip out.  “Tomorrow we need to go into town because I need to work for about an hour and then maybe we can pick up a couple pair of jeans and shirts.  Looks like those sneakers have had some wear too.”




“Marcus, I can’t let you spend so much money on me.”




“Danny, can I tell you a secret?”




“Sure.”




“Dan is filthy rich and I haven’t done so bad either.  Let me buy you a few things.” They started the washer and Marcus smiled at him.  “Now let me kick your ass in Fortnite.”





Brian woke when Brinn snuggled up against him.  His arms wrapped around her and kissed the top of her head.  “Dad, am I too old to get in bed with you? I know it isn’t always appropriate for kids to be in bed with their parents.”




“Brinny, I hope you never get too old to crawl into bed with me and your Daddy, as long as you know we are sleeping.”




“I know.  When you make love I would NOT want to be here.” Brian laughed out loud. “I would never be able to unsee you having sex!”  




Now Brian realized she actually knew exactly what that entailed.  “I see you have been studying Biology.”




“I have.  At first I couldn’t wrap my head around having sex.  I understand the physical contact, you and Daddy told me about it a long time ago, but I don’t want anyone else to stick….” In Brian’s head he was going lalalalala.  He didn’t want to hear his daughter talk about sex. “Dad, are you listening. I was saying, I don’t know how you and Daddy could ever walk. Our teacher said usually there is a giver and receiver.  Is that….”




“That is the end of this conversation,” Brian pulled her close.  “Brinn, we need to have a serious conversation.”




“What about?  Are you going to take me shopping to get Gus’ gift?  I actually already got it. It is in my bag. Can we go to the Empire State Building?  I have never been there, well not that I remember.”




“Brinn,” Brian pulled her close to him.  “Your daddy and I have to talk to you about something.  He is waiting for us to call him.”




“Dad, you aren’t getting a divorce are you?  I just couldn’t handle that. “ She sat up on the bed, looking at Brian.




“No, Sweetheart.  I still love your Daddy with all my heart. Let’s give him a call.” Brian grabbed a tablet next to the bed and used that to connect with Justin.  “Hey Sunshine,” Brian’s voice had a soft husky tone.




“Hey, Baby.  I miss you. Oh, Brinny, it is so good to see you with your dad.  I miss you like crazy. I can’t wait to see you in two days.”




“I’m very excited to see everyone.”  Brinn stood up and started jumping on the bed.  Brian sat cross legged on the bed and pulled Brinn down so she was facing the tablet and leaning against Brian.  




“Brinn, listen to your dad.  He has something to tell you that is going to be hard for you to understand but it is something he and I discussed and totally agreed on.”




“Daddy, you are scaring me a little. Dad said you weren’t getting divorced.”




“No, of course not.  I have a hard time being away from him for four days. I can’t live without him.  Now, sit quietly and let him talk.”




“Brinn, we know that your mother and you have been in contact.”  He felt Brinn’s body stiffen. “Did you contact her first or did she find you?”  




“She….”




Justin said, “We need you to be totally honest, Sweety.”




“We have a secret word. We made it up.  She posted it on several advanced biology sites.  She left her email address. I emailed bay with my secret word so she knew it was really me.”




Justin spoke, “How long have you been talking to her?”




“We only emailed a couple times.  I was expecting a message from her yesterday but….you got it, didn’t you?”  She looked over her shoulder at Brian.




“The school confiscated it and gave it to me the first night.”


“But you didn’t say anything.”




“I needed to talk to your daddy so we could decide what to do.”




“I will tell her we can’t talk anymore.  I promise. I know I shouldn’t…”




“Sweetheart, you won’t have to tell her.  Your mother broke all kinds of rules she promised to keep.  Do you know what a warrant is?”




“It is something police use when they need to put someone to jail.”  Brinn said looking warily at Brian and then at Justin on the screen. She moved off Brian’s lap. “Dad, you didn’t….  Daddy, you didn’t let them….” Brinn began to sob from deep inside her.




“Brinny, Sweetheart, Tina broke the law and now she has to be punished.”




“But you are putting my mom in jail.”  She nearly screamed at them both.




“Brinn, if I had my way I’d do a lot worse!”




“Daddy!  How could you say that?”




Brian tried to pull Brinn into his arms but she fought him.  She pulled free and ran to her bedroom, slamming the door hard enough for the windows to shake.




“Baby, I’m sorry you have to deal with this alone for a couple days. I love you,” Justin blew Brian a kiss.




“How long should I leave her alone?”  




“Give her an hour unless she starts throwing things in there.”




“Gee, thanks!  I’ll call you later. I love you, Sunshine.”




“I love you, too. I miss you in the big, empty bed.”




“Speaking of bed, you and I have to talk about our daughter when we get back together. She now understands our sex life thoroughly, if you get my drift.”




“I want to get a lot more than that.  Bye, Brian.”




Brian went downstairs and made a smoothie  for Brinn. She had to be getting hungry and she always liked them.  He couldn’t wait any longer. He knocked on the door to her bedroom and turned the knob.  He had barely moved the door an inch before something shattered on the other side. She really did have her daddy’s temperament.   “Brinn, I brought you something to eat. I thought you would like a banana berry smoothie.” He pushed the door open further and saw her reflection in a mirror.  Her eyes were red and puffy. He walked over to her and handed her the glass. She took a long drink and then her back stiffened.




“I want to be brought back to the school now.” She said softly.  “I can’t stay here with you. I just can’t be in the same place with someone who would do that to my mother.”  She took another swallow. “I will be ready in thirty minutes. Please have a car ready for me.”




Normally, Brian would probably laugh at that comment but today it tore him apart.  As Brian started down the steps Brinn called out, “And I don’t need you to ride back with me.  I don’t want to be with you.”




A half hour later Brian helped Brinn into the car, “Brinny, we love you.”




“Don’t call me.  I’ll call you!” Brinn rolled the car window up.




Brian called the school and explained the situation.  They assured him they would keep a close eye on her and if they were concerned they would call him.  Brian then call Gus. He hoped that one of his children still loved him.




“Hey Pops, I am on my way to pick up Kam right now.”  Brian explained what was going on. “I just wanted to let you know because I can see Tina trying to call anyone in the family.  She is not going to take getting arrested easily.”




“I’m sorry for Brinn.  I will try giving her a call this evening.”




“How is Kam doing?”




“Well, he is doing alright but he is going to stay in lockup while we are in New York.  I just don’t want my foreman to have to deal with him but I really think he will get over this.”




“Well, I am looking forward to seeing all three of you.  I am almost worried your daughter is going to hurt my lovelife.  I don’t think Justin will let her sleep in the other house. Maybe having Taylor in Brinn’s room will help.”




“Well, Pops, I am not going to complain if we get a night alone. I’m pulling up in front of the jail.  I will give Brinn a call tonight.”




“Thanks, Gus.  Love you.”


“Love you too, Pops.”




By the time Brian called Justin he was already at his show.  Brian left a message explaining what was going on and then he walked to the nearest bar. Brian had lost count of  how many drinks he had had when he got a call from his attorney’s office. Tina was in jail in Colorado. A judge was reviewing the case and would sentence her within the week.  The sentence could be anywhere between six months and three years. The lawyer expected it to be on the higher end of that estimation.




Brian realized he had been sitting in the bar for several hours now and he decided it was time for a change of scenery.  He was going to find a place he could get a good meal and drink himself into oblivion this evening. He headed to a place around the corner, close enough for him to walk home whenever he chose to do so.  As he walked his phone rang. “Hey, Sunshine.”




“Oh, Brian. I wish I could have been there.  You did a great job but maybe if we were both there she would have listened to reason.”




“There was no reasoning with her.  Gus is calling her this evening. Maybe that will help her think things through.  She’s been arrested. When Brinn hears she is really locked up, it won’t be good.” Brian’s words were slurring a bit.




“How much have you had to drink, Brian?”




“Not nearly as many as I plan to have before I go home. I’m fine.  I’m in the neighborhood and am on my way to the place around the corner for dinner.  I will be able to walk home.”




“Just remember, if Brinn wants to talk, you need to be fit to go talk to her.  You are the only one in the city.”




“Damn it.  Don’t make me face this alone and sober.”




“I’m sorry, Baby.  I know it isn’t a good situation.  I doubt she will call tonight but …. Never mind.  You are a great father. You will be there for her when she needs you.”




“I hope she does call.  The car service is on call so if I need to go I’m ready.  Go to sleep, Sunshine. I know you have been busy,” Brian leaned against a storefront.  His voice softened, “I miss you so much. I just want to hold you and make love to you. I can feel…”




“I miss you, too.  I told the pilot to be ready to take off about midnight tomorrow night.   I should be home early Friday morning. I want to make love to you and then by Friday noon we can deal with Brinn together.  Love you, Brian.”




“Love you, Sunshine.”  Brian walked to the rest of the way to the bat.





After dropping Kam off at jail and letting them know tomorrow would be the last day he was picking him up until next Wednesday.  He had told Kam, who actually seemed glad. He hadn’t ever worked so hard in his life. He was ready to rest. As Gus pulled away he called Brinn.




“Hi,” it was Brinn’s voice but none of her spark.




“Is this Brinny Kinney?  The girl who usually squeals so loud I lose my hearing?”




“Yes,  Gussy, it’s me.”




“Do you want to tell your big brother about your problems?”




“I am sure you know or you wouldn’t be calling me.  Which of our dads told you?”




“Does it matter?  They are both worried about you.”




“So they send the police after my mom? I will never talk to them again.  I will just stay at school or move in with John and Tony.”




“You don’t mean that, Sweety.”




“I do mean that! And I don’t give a damn if I never see them again.”




“Brinny, I know this is hard but your mom broke the law.  Our dads just want you safe. You know they love you. They love both of us so much they would do anything to keep us safe.”




“Gus, I am sorry but I just …. You are still coming this weekend, I can’t wait to hold my niece again.  I bet she has gotten so big.”




“She has grown a lot.  It will be good to get the family all together.”




“I won’t be there.  Will you come see me? Can I stay with you?”




“Sure, Brinny.  You can stay in Dan’s house with us but think about it.  “Do you really think our dads would do something to hurt us?”




“I need to go Gussy.  It is almost quiet time which means no more phones or screens until morning.”




“I love you, Miss Thing.  I will spend lots of time with you this weekend but please think about our dads.  They love you.”




“Bye, Gus.”





Marcus and Danny played video games until early afternoon and then they went to make some lunch.  “I am not a great cook but…”




“I can cook. Can I make lunch?”




“The fridge and cupboards are yours.  I am going to check with Dan and see if he has had lunch.  He sometimes eats in the office but maybe he will join us.”  Marcus smiled a little.




“You really love him, don’t you?”


“I would die for him without hesitation.  He makes me so much better than without him.”




“I think you’re pretty great the way you are.”  Danny said softly as he started digging through the freezer.  “Tell Dan lunch will be ready in half an hour.”




Marcus called over to the office, “Hey, Darling, are you coming home for lunch?”




“What are you going to feed me, Red?  I can think of something I would really like to  eat right now.”




“I am not sure what we are eating.  Danny is cooking.”




“I hope you are watching him!”




“Dan, he isn’t going to hurt us.”




“Well, I have to admit I doubt he would hurt himself but I would feel better if you were close while he cooked, not to mention he could hurt himself or one of us if he got a knife.  I’m serious, Red, watch him! I’ll be there soon.” The phone went dead.




Marcus strode back into the kitchen.  “So did you find something worth making?”




“Sure, you have lots of good stuff here.”  




Marcus took in a deep breath and put his hands on Danny’s shoulder looking at the pan. It looked and smelled really good. “Where did you learn to cook?”




“Well, I never got into sports so when my mom and dad….”  Danny stopped, “I just cooked dinner for my family.”




“Danny, how old are you?”




“17.  Almost 18.”




“Danny, you are not almost 18.  I’m not sure if you are any teen.”




“I am too a teen!  I have been for a long time! How dare you…”  Danny turned and found himself in Marcus’ arms. Danny’s arms went around his waist and hugged Marcus as his head dropped onto Marcus’ chest.  Within seconds Marcus felt dampness. He wrapped his arms around the young boy and kissed the top of his head.




“Danny, it’s ok.  I am sure your parents are worried about you.  We can talk to them. I am sure….”




Danny’s arms tightened even more. “No, they are glad I’m gone.  I’m sure they are thrilled their queer son is no longer around. They hate me.  I tried so hard to make them like me but they just couldn’t…”




Marcus felt tears rolling down his own cheeks.  God, he could feel the waves of pain coming off of him.   He started stroking the boy’s head and before he realized it, Danny had tilted his head up and tried to kiss Marcus.  




“What the HELL do you think you’re doing!” Dan raged toward them and before Marcus could stop him, Dan lifted Danny in the air and drew his arm back to swing.  Marcus grabbed Dan’s arm.




“Dan, stop.”  Marcus pried Dan’s grip from Danny’s shirt. “Danny, why don’t you go finish our lunch.” Marcus patted his shoulder.  “Everything will be fine, just finish the meal.”




“You, with me, this way.” Marcus pointed at Dan and then toward the living room.




“What the hell….” Dan’s tone was anything but friendly. 




Marcus crushed his mouth on Dan’s until Dan had to give in and pulled Marcus tightly against him. “I was just making progress. I bet now I’ll have to start all over. Two sisters, one older, one younger.  One older brother. Mom and Dad. He is in his teens but I hadn’t gotten an exact age.”




Dan started to open his mouth but Marcus put up his hand, “Ok, Red, what else?”




“He misses them but they don’t want anything to do with him.” Marcus took Dan’s hand and placed it on his wet shirt. “The boy is heartbroken.” 




“But he was going to kiss you.” Dan whispered.




“He just wants some comfort. Think back, Darling.  Didn’t you ever…”




It was Dan’s turn to put up his hand. “We’ll continue this later.  Whatever he is making, it smells good.”





Marcus tried to start a friendly conversation as they ate but couldn’t get more than a word or two out of Danny.  Dan kept up a friendly conversation with Marcus and when he was done eating he looked at Danny. “That was really good.  Can we hire you to cook for us every day?”




Danny beamed for a minute, “Thanks.  I like to cook.” He looked back at his hands. “Marcus, I didn’t mean to….”




“Forget about it,” Dan said.  “I need to get back to work.” He turned to Danny, “Thanks for a real meal.”  He then turned to Marcus and pulled him close, “I think I will be home around 7:00.  I will pick up pizzas on the way home,Ok Red?”




“Sounds great.” Marcus kissed Dan a little longer than he should have in front of Danny.  He felt Dan’s body responding against his own growing cock. “Love you, Darling.”




Dan snagged one more quick kiss, “God, I love you, Red.”




Danny started cleaning up the kitchen.  “Hey, you weren’t brought here to be our housekeeper.  We actually have one of those.” Marcus pulled out some containers and put the leftovers in it.  

“You really are a talented chef.”




“I’m no chef. I just make food.  You and him, you are just like newlyweds.”




Marcus laughed, “We are.  Well, at least if you can call nine months newlyweds.” He sighed, “I love that man so much.”




“I just want to apologize for trying to kiss you. I am just kind of …. I don’t know.”




“You are lonely.  You miss your family.  You miss being loved. Are you sure your parents aren’t worried?”




“I have a feeling my little sister misses me.  I took care of her after school everyday. Well, we had a cleaning lady that was supposed to watch us but most of the time I just watched her.”




“I bet she misses her big brother.”




“My dad always called me the big pansy.  She was the only one that didn’t snicker at that.”




Marcus pulled the boy against him, “We can check on her for you.”




“No, Katie might as well forget me. I can’t ever go back there.”




“Your parents...were they good parents before they realized…”




“They were average parents.  They love their other kids and dad can yell a lot but I think he was kind of average.  Mom and Dad both worked hard. They worked a lot but they made time for my brother and sister’s activities.”




“I know it’s a little chilly but how about a little walk to get some fresh air and then we can have a rematch or play another game.”   As they walked, Danny was very observant. He wanted to get a feel for the area so when the time was right he could get away. He couldn’t stay.  He had said too much.





Brian picked at the salad he had ordered.  He had chosen to eat at the bar. He didn’t like eating alone and at least he had the bartender for company. As he ordered another drink he hoped his entree got here soon.  The liquor was catching up with him but he was not nearly done drinking for the evening. It was early and the last thing he wanted to do was go home to that empty house.




“Is this seat taken,” raspy female voice asked.




“It’s all yours,” Brian said to the attractive woman next to him. “Can I get you a drink?” Before she could answer Brian called over the bartender, “Give the lady whatever she wants to drink or eat and put it on my card.”




“Yes, sir, Mr. Kinney.”




“Mr. Kinney? Are you somebody important?”




“No, I just have the right color credit card.”




“Well, I appreciate the offer but I don’t want to let you think that I am going to thank you later.” 




Brian leaned on the bar with his forearms and brought his head down onto his hands as he sipped his scotch. He turned toward the young woman and had to smile.  “Well, unless your name is Justin and you have a dick, I’m not interested in that. However, how about joining me at a table, I have food coming I am sure we can split, and we can get to know each other a little bit.”




Three hours later Brian and his new friend had both eaten their fill and knew more about each other than some people they had known for 20 years.  As they walked to the door of the bar and Brian waited for the Uber she had called, he thanks her for listening to his family woes.  




“Brian, we never talked jobs, but I happen to be a custody lawyer, a damn good one if I may say so, and,” She handed him her card,  “if I can help in any way with your daughter’s case, let me know.” As the Uber pulled up the woman put her arms around Brian’s neck and kissed him long and languidly. “Goodbye, Brian Kinney, thanks for dinner and drinks.”




Brian could only wave as the car rolled away.  He knew he was drunk when he realized he almost invited her back to the cottage.  Brian walked back to the garden. He leaned against a wall about halfway home just to regain his senses and then he went the rest of the way.  He let himself into the gate and stumbled through the garden. By the time he got to the cottage he realized his cheeks were wet. By the time he got to the bedroom, he was sobbing. He managed to get his clothes off and dropped onto the mattress in his briefs. “FUCK!  I need you, Sunshine.” he said through his sobs and he passed out where he was. It was only 11:00 p.m.





Justin had left the gallery with a suitcase.  His paintings would be packed without him and sent on to Germany where he and Brian would go together after the visit to New York.  As soon as the plane was in the air, Justin went to lay down. His mind was busy. He would land about the same time he took off and should be back at the cottage about 2:00 a.m. He had Dan text him the code to the gate, so he could get in.   Justin finally drifted off thinking about his distraught daughter. He had tried to call her as he left for the airport but he could see his call was rejected. Poor Brinn. He wasn’t sure how they would get through to her.




Gus couldn’t wait to see his family tonight.  He wanted to hug his little girl and wife. Spending time with Kam reminded him how fortunate he was.  Kam wasn’t a big talker but today they had worked side by side for most of the day. He would answer questions or make a comment once in awhile responding to something Gus said and he realized Kam never mentioned his family, not even when Gus mentioned something about his.  Kam definitely didn’t have the connection Gus did. He walked in the kitchen and found Taylor in a seat having a ‘conversation’ with her mom as Shelby made dinner. Gus pulled Shelby into his arms and kissed her long and hard.




“Well,....” she couldn’t say anything else for a minute. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. Gus’ hands went under her shirt and was thrilled to find her braless. Soon she moaned and he pulled her shirt up, bringing his mouth to her breast as he lifted her up on the counter.  “Oh, god, Gus….” Taylor giggled at her mother’s voice.




“I plan to really make her laugh at us now,”  Gus said as he tugged down her pants.




“Gus, our daughter is….ooh…” he managed to get her pants down and now slipped his fingers deep into her as he brought his mouth back down to her breast. “Oh, Gussy,” as her breath became irregular, Taylor started babbling.




His fingers stroked her until she no longer could take it.  She cried out, “Holy….Shit!” After a few moments getting her senses back to normal, Gus helped her off the counter and brought her pants back up.  After a quick kiss, he walked over to Taylor and kissed her soft cheek.  




“Good thing you can’t tell anyone what you just saw. Do you want to come take a shower with Daddy?”  The smile she gave him melted his heart.




“You tell Daddy, your dinner is ready and then you will be ready for bed, leaving lots of time for Mommy to thank Daddy for that amazing greeting.”  Gus kissed both of them once more before taking the steps two at a time. 




When Gus had showered he slipped into his robe and walked to Taylor’s room where he heard Shelby talking quietly to her daughter as she nursed her.  “Baby girl don’t ever settle for anything but the best. I didn’t. There will be a person you will love as much as I love your father. You deserve the best.”




Gus stood at the door watching them.  He could see Taylor was sleeping but Shelby still held her close to her breast.  He walked in and gently took her out of her mother’s arms and kissed her gently as he laid her in her crib.  He felt Shelby’s arms wrap around his waist and then into the opening of his robe and began stroking his cock.  He moaned softly. “I love you, Shelly.” He turned and kissed her. They walked out of the nursery and Shelby looked at the stairs and then at their bedroom.  “I’m afraid I need to eat something or I won’t have the strength to keep up with you.”




They strode to the kitchen hand in hand.





Dan, Marcus, and Danny ate dinner and then Danny went to his room to watch a movie. As Marcus and Dan settled into their room, they sat on the small sofa in front of a fire.  “So you have any leads on Danny?” Dan asked Marcus.




“I wouldn’t say it’s a lead but it is obvious he loves his little sister.  His older siblings made fun of him as well as his parents. I would guess they are upper middle class.  Both parents work but they have at least a part-time housekeeper. He still won’t tell me how old he is but I would guess 14, maybe a freshman.”




“I’ll put that into the missing person’s database tomorrow but right now I should set the alarm system…” Marcus straddled Dan’s lap and pressed his cock firmly against Dan’s.




“I guess the alarm can wait,” as he slipped his hands down the back of Marcus’ pants.




Danny stood at the door of the master bedroom and was sure Dan and Marcus were making out, hell, they were screwing.  He knew it. He moved silently through the house, praying the alarm wasn’t set on the outside door. He was fairly sure his bedroom door had an alarm on it, too, but it hadn’t been set yet.  He opened a kitchen drawer he had seen a flashlight in earlier. He took it grabbed some bread, peanut butter, and some fruit from a bowl on the counter and he took a small knife. He slowly opened the outside door.  No alarm. He took off at a jog toward the buildings he had seen on their walk today. He hoped there was someplace he could hide there. It was colder than he expected but he would soon warm up running.




After they finished making love, Dan grabbed his phone to look at the security system but Marcus gently moved his knee against his dick and then rolled onto him.  He quickly hit the arm button without looking at the app and once more, with Marcus above him, entered him once more, he said, “Damn,I love you, Red,” as he drove up hard.





Justin heard the buzzer by the bed go off.  “Mr. Taylor, we are starting our approach. You will need to be in a seat in about twenty minutes.”




“Thank you,” he replied as he quickly combed his hair and pulled his clothes back on.  He popped a stick of gum into his mouth. He thought of Brian warm and naked in that big bed and he rubbed his cock feeling it respond just thinking about him.  The earthy smell that only Brian had. The texture of his skin that was different from any other man he had been with. He better slow down. It would be at least two hours before he got to the cottage, before he could touch those dark strands of hair.  He never mentioned it but there were more silver strands in it every year. He loved every inch of that man and every inch he could give him.




Justin had a car waiting for him and he only had the one bag.  Traffic was as light as it got in New York City. It was a little after 2:00 a.m. when the car pulled up to the gate and Justin gave the driver a hefty tip for picking him up that late.  He put in the code and disappeared into the garden. He prayed Brian hadn’t taken the hide a key out of the place they always kept it. It took Justin a couple of seconds but then he located it.  He had the code for the house but when he entered he saw Brian hadn’t even set it.  




Justin moved up the stairs to the bedroom. The door was open and moonlight fell on Brian’s face. It glowed. When he got closer he realized there were dried tears on his cheeks.  His heart wept for him. He removed his clothes and laid down next to him. He reached out and touched Brian’s cheek.




Brian’s eyes fluttered, “Now I’m seeing him. I must be really drunk.  I need you, Sunshine.” He started to turn over.




Justin reached out and touched his cheek again. This time he let his hand trail along Brian’s jawline. “I’m right here, Baby,” he traced Brian’s lips as he brought his mouth closer.




“It’s really you?”  Brian’s speech was slurred and in his drunken state, tears came again.




“Come here, Brian.” Justin took Brian in his arms and slowly brought his lips to his. As their lips touched, Justin’s tongue darted between his slightly parted lips.  He could still taste the liquor in Brian’s mouth. Brian’s tongue started a dance with Justin’s as his mind began to focus again. His arm pulled Justin’s naked body tightly against his. 




“It’s so horrible.  She’s so sad. I don’t know if she will ever forgive us.  I … I need you!” He tugged Justin’s top leg up to his hip maneuvered so he could slide between Justin’s legs, entering in one motion.”




Justin  swore softly as his body adjusted and as Brian started to move he was hitting Justin’s prostate with every movement.  Justin reached around Brian and found Brian’s puckered bud. He slid his finger in far enough to stroke Brian at the same time.  Their mouths continued to draw life from each other and as the pressure built in each of them they both felt whole again. As they both came, they felt alive again.




As they spooned together a little later,  Brian slipped back into Justin. Justin reveled in the feeling and wiggled his ass to get just another quarter of an inch.  Brian held onto him tightly. Softly he said, “How did you get here? You weren’t supposed to be here until tonight.”




“I had to come to be with you and to try to talk to Brinn.  I told the gallery to pack up the paintings without my supervision.  I hope they all get to Germany in one piece.” Justin started telling Brian about the last string of shows but soon he could hear the steady breathing of a sleeping man.  “Sleep soundly, my prince. I love you so much.” He closed his eyes and drifted off.





Marcus woke around 4:00 a.m. with an odd feeling.  He was restless so he carefully got up, not wanting to wake Dan and grabbed his robe as he walked out the room.  The moon cast shadows throughout the house. He glanced down the dark hall toward Danny’s room. He looked again. Those shadows were playing tricks on him.  It looked like the door was open. He went to the kitchen and ate a banana. He had worked up an appetite after the work out he and Dan had late into the night.  In fact, he was a little sore. Maybe that is why he woke up. After drinking some water he went back upstairs and again glanced toward Danny’s room. This time he walked down that hall.  He wouldn’t peak in on him because it would trigger the alarm that was on that door but when he got there the door was open. The room was empty and his bed had not been slept in. 




“DAN! Danny’s gone.”




Thirty minutes later the house had been thoroughly searched and the police had been called.  “I should have set that damn alarm before…” Marcus was completely dressed and was grabbing a heavy jacket.  “Where are you going, Red?” Dan asked gently.




“I’m going to go look for him.”




“He’s been gone for five or six hours.  Where are you going to start?”




“I don’t know but I can’t just stay here.”  He went to grab the flashlight. “Well, at least he has some light.” He glanced around and realized there was some food missing too.  “And food.”




Dan quickly opened a drawer on the desk where they kept a couple hundred dollars in cash but it was still there.  “He must not have known there was money in here.”




“He did know it was there.  Dan, I thought I was getting through to him.  I thought I was building a relationship.”




“Red, he didn’t leave because he didn’t like it here.  He left because he was afraid if he stayed he would become attached and have to leave later. At least that would be my guess.  I kept moving when I was in that situation. It hurt too much to become attached and there were more chances of getting found out.”




“Well, I need to go look for him.”  Marcus said as he walked to the door.




“Just don’t go far.  The police will be here soon and I am sure you will have more to tell them then I do. Red, Marcus,” he said softly, “I love you.”




The next couple hours were caos.  The police arrived but decided to wait until sunrise to start looking although a BOLO was put out with his picture at the area police departments. Marcus had come back to the house chilled to the bone and scared to death for Danny.  Dan held Marcus close trying to warm him up. “We should call Gus. He’s up by now.”




“I don’t think Danny would stop there. It’s too close but Gus could help pass the word and keep an eye out.” Dan pulled out his phone and called Gus.  




“Hey, Dan. What’s up?




“When do you head out to New York City?” 




“We leave in the morning.  You sound stressed.”




“Well, I am sure you heard we are housing the kid that was in jail with Kam.  Well, he ran away sometime late last night. If you see a kid with sandy brown hair about 14 years old, let us know, please.”  Dan asked.




“Of course, Dan.  And I will let Jim know to keep an eye out when he and the workers are in the vines.”




“Thanks, Gus.  And say hi to your dads.  We miss them.” Gus heard the sound of love in Dan’s voice.  He really was family.




“I will, Dan, and let me know if you find him.”




Gus walked over to Shelby who was feeding Taylor,  “We have a runaway in the neighborhood.”




“A runaway?”




“Ya, Dan and Marcus are sort of fostering a young teenager and he left last night so he just wants us to keep an eye out for him.  He isn’t dangerous or anything.”




“Oh, I bet they are going out of their minds, especially Marcus.”




“Ya,just keep an eye out.  I will stop by the main house and tell Jim, too.” Gus kissed Taylor on the forehead and then kissed Shelby long enough to make both of them want more. “Do you have any plans for today?”




“Well, besides packing for a long weekend for three people, this morning Mary is watching Taylor so I can work on Janna’s Hope.  This afternoon I will finish packing. I know you have your clothes packed except the stuff I need to wash today.”




“I might be a little late.  I need to make sure everything is set for the next few days so nothing holds up the project. I’ll call when I am on my way home.”




“I love you, Gussy. I’ll miss you today.”




“No, you won’t,” he smiled, “You are going to be way too busy to miss me.” He dropped one more kiss on each of their foreheads.  “I love you.”




When Shelby finished dressing, she decided to walk up to Mary’s.  It was cool but the sun was out and there was no wind. She bundled Taylor up and out they went.    As she walked past the cottages something looked out of place but she looked around a little and decided it was just her imagination.  She walked the rest of the way to Mary’s and left the stroller there. As she was nearing the cottages she was sure she saw the curtain move.  She had fond memories of these cottages. It is where she and Gus had started their lives together. In case she was being watched she acted as if she was getting a call rather than making one. She used voice activation and said, “Call Marcus.”




“Shelby?” A worried voice said.




“Hey, have you found him? Is it Danny?”




“No, no sign of him.”




“Well, I could be totally wrong but I think I saw movement in our cottages.  I’m going to check it out and I’ll call you later. If it is him it might be better if I can just sort of talk with him for a few minutes rather than being bombarded with police.”




“Oh Shelby, I hope you’re right.  I know you know how to handle kids.  Just let us know as soon as you can.”




Shelby walked up to the door and knocked, “Hello? Danny, are you here?”  Shelby entered and looked around the main room. There were signs that someone had been here or was here.  What if it was someone else? Someone dangerous? She pushed the bedroom door open and looked under the bed.




“Danny, my name’s Shelby.  Marcus and Dan are friends of mine.  They are really worried about you.” She debated between the bathroom door and the closet and picked the closet.  She slowly opened the door and sat down cross legged in the doorway. She could see the toe of a running shoe. She extended her hand into the dark.  “Hi, I’m Shelby.”




A hand came out of the dark back corner, “I’m Danny, but you know that.”




“Why don’t you come out of the shadows so I can see you?”  Danny moved a little closer. He looked younger than she expected, all arms and legs, definitely not shaving yet.  




“I bet you are getting a little chilly. Would you like me to turn the heat on? I know it still works.  My fathers in law always keep it ready for company.”




“Fathers in law?”




“Yes, my husband’s two fathers live in the main house over there.” She pointed in the right direction.




“Would that be Brian and Justin?”




“Well, yes…”




“Marcus and Dan have talked about them but didn’t tell me they lived so close.”




“So how about we get off the floor.  It is colder down here.” She looked at the rumpled bed, “Looks like you found a way to stay warm.” They stood up and she led the way to the living room and dropped on the sofa.  He sat on the chair next to it.




“Ya, it’s a nice bed. Do you live in that big, new house?”




“Yes, that’s where Gus and I live with our daughter, Taylor.”




“I saw you walk past.  Where is she now?”




“Taylor’s with the vintner’s wife.  She babysits when I need to get some work done.”




“Well, don’t let me stop you.  I’ll be on my way,” he threw her a smile and a wink.




“Ya, that’s not going to happen,” She smiled over at him.




“I didn’t think so. I’ll walk back…” Shelby was shaking her head.




“How about you walk with me back to my warm house.  I’ll call Dan and Marcus and have them call off the troops and then I will feed you some breakfast.  I’m a good cook.”




“I guess.  I don’t have much of a choice.”  Danny wasn’t sure why but he liked her and he felt comfortable with her.




As they walked Danny looked closely at the house.  “That is some amazing looking house you live in.”




“Thanks, we like it.  Gus and my best friend designed it and my husband built it.  He build Dan and Marcus’ place too.”




Shelby opened the door and they walked in.  “Take off your coat and your feet will warm up quicker if you take off your shoes and put on Gus’ slippers there.  They are very warm.”




“He won’t mind?  My dad got really mad if I….”




“Gus will not mind.  I am just going to make a quick call to Marcus so he can breath easy but you can stay here as long as you want. There is a fire on the other side of that wall.” Danny took the hint and walked into the family room.  He looked over the valley and could see Dan and Marcus’ house and was sure he saw some people walking in between, looking for him.




Shelby stepped even farther away into the mud room and called Marcus, “Shelby!”




“He’s fine.  He’s at my house and I am making him breakfast.  I will let you know when he is ready to talk to you.”




“Oh, Thank god.  I have to wait?”




“Marcus, if you trust me, please let me spend some time with him today.  He can help me with a project and I might be able to find out something about him.”




“Thanks, Shelby. Tell him...tell him I love him.”




“I will, Marcus.”




She set her phone down so he could tell he had her total attention and she walked into the family room.  She found him looking at their wedding picture. “Ready for eat.” He nodded and together they made him breakfast and as he sat down to eat she pulled out some of her paperwork for Janna’s Hope Foundation.   




“What kind of work is that?”




“It’s a charity that helps abused children and their families.  It was started in memory of my friend’s daughter who was murdered by her stepfather.  He probably also killed her mother.”




“Wow, that’s really sad. Did they get the guy?”




“He is in prison for life.  Our cousin’s wife and I run it from opposite coasts.  She’s a psychologist who counsels kids that have been abused.”




“I bet you went to school.   What are you trained to do?”




“I’m a teacher.  That’s how I ended up here and married to Gus, but you don’t want to hear all about that?”




“Actually, I would love to hear it. Of course, my dad would say I’m a fairy for wanting to gossip with the girls.”




“You aren’t a fairy, Danny, unless you like fairies.”




“My dad says gay men are always fairies.”




“Your dad  is very wrong.  My husband used to date men as well as women and I can’t think of a more amazing man.”




“Your husband likes men, too?”




Shelby had to smile.  “Well, now I think he has decided on me but when I met him he had dated mostly men.” He saw a glaze come over Danny’s eyes, “He is pretty cute, isn’t he? You’ll like him when you meet him, at least most people do.”




“Oh, I would make a fool of myself.”




“That’s ok.  He has made a fool of himself more than once. “





“Like I was saying I know a lot of very successful gay men.  Dan and Marcus and Brian and Justin have more money than they could spend.  They are all very strong, successful men. Was your dad a very successful man?”




“He does pretty good.  He runs his own business. My mom works with him.”




“What kind of business is it?”




“I like you Miss Shelby, but I’m not going to tell you that.”




“Can you at least tell me how old you are?”




“I’m fourteen. I started my freshman year in a new school and….” he turned away from Shelby.  “You never told me how being a teacher helped you meet your husband.”




“I didn’t.  Gus, my husband has a younger sister who is brilliant.  I do mean brilliant. Her birthday is next month. She will be 11 and she is in college.”




“That is smart!  And you don’t teach her anymore?”




“Brinn could teach me stuff now but her dads have her in a special school now.  That’s why I am working on this foundation part time which is enough with a three month old.”




“They told me I had to  start school next week. I can’t do that. I just don’t fit in with most kids and they want to send me into some kind of reform school.  Do you know what they will do to a kid like me?”




“I am sure Dan and Marcus would listen to you if you would just tell them.  Danny, Marcus and Dan love you already and I can see why. Give them a chance and be honest with them and, Danny, if you ever need to talk to someone I’m here almost all the time.  Although I am going to New York City for a long weekend. I will be back on Tuesday and I am serious, come see me.”




There was a knock on the door.  “I have a feeling Marcus couldn’t wait to see you were really alright.  Come in.” Marcus and Dan walked in together.  




Marcus walked over to Danny and pulled him close.   “I am so glad to see you and that you are alright. I was so worried.”




“I’m sorry,” Danny looked up at Marcus.    His arms wrapped around Marcus and his head dropped on his chest.




“Thanks, Shelby.  I was about to lose it when you called me. Danny, are you ready to go home? I think we have some things to talk about.”




“I guess.”                                          




Shelby looked at Dan, “Do you have a couple minutes? I have a question about our security system. I can drive you back.”




“We took separate vehicles because I need to head into town so no problem.” Dan looked at Marcus, “You ok with that?  I will stop by Tyler and Molly’s and drop off the papers for you.” He kissed Marcus and then for a moment looked and held Danny’s gaze.  “Don’t do that again.” He squeezed Danny’s shoulder. “I won’t be in town long.”




“Danny, remember, you are welcome anytime as long as you let one of these two know.”




“Thanks, Shelby.”  Danny and Marcus walked out.




“So what do you know?”  Dan sat on one of the stools by the counter.  




“Besides knowing I am not going to get my work done before heading out of town?”




“I’m sorry about that.”




“It’s alright.  He told me a couple things I thought you’d like to know.”




“His parents own a business.  He wouldn’t tell me what kind but I would guess he is from the south.  He called me Miss Shelby. I also know he’s 14 and he started high school this fall but left after a couple weeks I think.  And most importantly the two reasons he ran away. First, he doesn’t want to go home and second, he doesn’t want to go to school.”




“Well, we really can’t do much about either of those things. If his parents want him back we have to let him go and he has to go to school.”




“It sounds like his father was verbally abusive so you might have that on his side, and, I could teach him, if that’s Ok.  I’m a certified teacher and it might take a little prodding but I think you have the pull to do it.”




“Shelby, are you sure? I know he could use some stability and less stress and I think that might do it.”




“Well, if you can work it out I will plan to start on Wednesday.”




“Shelby, you have just made my life a lot easier because as much as I object, I don’t think Marcus is going to let this kid go easily.”




“Dan, he’s a really good kid. Maybe you will have to soften that marshmallow heart of yours.”




“It’s not that easy.  Thanks, Shelby. Have a great time in New York and one of us will be in touch.”  Dan kissed Shelby’s cheek and left.




Shelby looked at her watch and shrugged as she put on her coat to go get Taylor.  Good thing she worked with family that would understand.


Chapter 8 by Simply written

Chapter 8


Brian and Justin spent half the morning in bed.  They talked, they touched, and they made love. About 10:00 they finally made it to the shower. Justin took the bar of sandalwood soap and began moving it around Brian’s back.  He planted little kisses on his shoulder blades and below his ear. When he reached the small of his back, Justin sudsed his hands and set the bar down. Using his hands he began to wash the firm globes of Brian’s ass and after he was sure he had gotten the outside clean his finger began to dip into him.  Brian supported himself on one of the walls and stuck his ass out letting Justin know he wanted him. Justin positioned himself and spread Brian’s feet a little further apart getting the height right and he reached around Brian grabbing his cock as he thrust in. Brian’s head dropped back as he cried out. The mix of pain and pleasure was nearly more than he could deal with at the moment. As the men both climaxed.   Justin wrapped his arms around Brian and stayed deep inside him for some time with his head on Brian’s back.


Eventually, they separated and Brian turned around and kissed Justin so thoroughly he thought he would pass out from the pleasure he felt.  Brian mumbled, “No wonder Gus can’t go without men. You are so amazing.” 


“What was that about Gus?”


“Oh, I just meant how could he do without that amazing feeling you  just gave me.” Shit, Brian thought, Justin wouldn’t understand what Gus and Shelby agreed on. Justin gave him a funny look but when Brian began to suck on Justin’s nipples he forgot everything.


By noon they were sitting outside of Brinn’s school. They had told the director they would be taking her whether she wanted to go or not.  Understanding the situation they agreed they needed to talk it over. Justin said he would contact her by noon on Friday and give her an update.  The counselor helped Brinn pack for her expected visit with Gus and Shelby and then she brought the bag to the front area. At lunch break Brinn was brought to the front office where Brian picked up a crying, cursing Brinn and carried her to the waiting car.  They had warned the driver this would be the case and as soon as they got the door shut, the driver pulled away.  


Brian placed Brinn between them and Justin tied the seatbelt. Soon she had quit screaming and was sobbing. She looked at Brian but then turned to Justin.  “Daddy, how could you? How could you have my mama put in jail? I ….” she started sobbing too hard to talk. Justin pulled her to him and at first she fought him but then she opened her seatbelt and flung her arms around his neck.  “I’m still mad at you but I’ve missed you so much.” Justin cried along with her and Brian put his arms around both of them. When they arrived at the garden, Brian punched in the code and Justin carried Brinn thru the gate. Neither of them notice the car that pulled in right behind them.


Once they got into the cottage, Brinn pulled herself together enough to start yelling again.  “You honestly thought it was a good idea to lock my mom up in prison. Is she already locked up?  Where is she? I can’t believe…”


Brinn’s tantrum was interrupted by the gate buzzer being pressed constantly.  Brian and Justin looked at each other and Brian pressed the intercom. “Who is it!” he said tersely while Brinn continued to shout.


“This is NYPD.  Let us in, NOW, or we will break it down.”  


“May I ask what this is about?”


“Sir, if you don’t let us in right now…” Brian looked at Justin and buzzed them in. Brian stepped out of the door so they knew where they were.  Two men in suits and two uniformed police came walking over. One of the uniforms walked to Dan’s house while the other three approached Brian. “Sir, how many people are in this compound?”


“Compound?  There is no body in that house.  My husband and daughter are in this one. What the hell is this about?” The uniformed officer stepped closer to the cottage and heard Brinn hollar.


“Detective, I hear a child calling in the house.  She sounds in distress.” The uniformed officer stated.


“Sir, may I see some identification?”  Brian handed him his license. “Mr. Kinney, I would like to meet your family.”


“Ok, Detective, if you will tell me what this is about.”


“We got a report that a child was kidnapped from  a school in lower Manhattan and a citizen followed the car to this residence.  Now we hear a child in distress.”


By now Brian could barely refrain from laughing.  “I’ll get Justin and if Brinn has calmed down ….”


“Why don’t we all go inside and talk to them?” Brian lead the way as the detectives followed him.  The lead turned to the uniform, “Stay out here. We don’t want to scare the child.”


“Don’t make any sudden moves when you get through the door.  Call him down the stairs and tell him to bring the child.”  


Once in the cottage, Brian was smiling and yet hoping Brinn didn’t say anything crazy.   “Hey, Sunshine, come on down with Brinn. The police want to talk to the two of you.”


Justin looked at Brinn as they walked out of her room, “Sweetheart, I know you are mad at us but these are the real police so please be honest.” Justin took her hand and she squeezed it.  They walked down the stairs. Justin felt Brinn snuggle closer so he put his arm around her shoulders.  


Brian smiled at two of the loves of his life.  He saw the determined look on Brinn’s face and hoped she would think before she talked. “Detectives, this is my husband Justin Taylor and our daughter, Brinn.”  


“If she is your daughter why don’t you have any family pictures around here.”


“Well, this isn’t our house.  It belongs to a good friend, Dan Reed.  You probably have heard of him, Reed Security. It shouldn’t be hard to check that out.”


“Young lady, may I talk to you?”


“Yes, you may.” Brinn responded and moved away from Justin.  “Dads why don’t you have a seat on the couch and I will speak to the detectives over here on the kitchen stools.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and both started grinning like idiots.  These men were clueless what they just stepped into.


“Detectives, what is it you want to ask me?” Brinn climbed up on the stool and looked at the men who still stood at the end of the counter.


“What is your name, young lady?” The lead detective asked.


“My name is Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney. Most people call me Brinn but you can call me Miss Taylor Kinney.”

The other detectives had a slight smile on his lips as the lead continued, “Miss Taylor Kinney, we were told that a child was being kidnapped.” he realized she was talking like she was a 30 year old.  


“Well, gentlemen, I can tell you I am not a kidnap victim although I am sure if someone saw my behavior leaving my school they would have thought that was what happened.  My fathers and I have had a disagreement and I was disagreeing very loudly. But I can assure you these are my fathers and I love them and they would give their lives for me.”


“Well, thank you, Miss Taylor Kinney, for clearing that up,” By now both detectives were having trouble keeping a straight face. “We appreciate your cooperation.” 


Brinn got off the stool and walked over and shook both of their hands.  She then turned to her fathers who sat on the sofa. “As for you two, I am still not speaking to you!”  And Brinn disappeared up the steps.”


All four men smiled from ear to ear.  “Gentlemen,” the lead detective smiled at Brian and Justin, “I am not sure what just happened here but I kind of feel like I was put in my place by an eight year old.”


Justin started laughing so hard he was curled up in a ball.  They all started laughing then. “Brinn is actually almost 11.  She will have her first year of college completed by Christmas the school tells us.”


“For some reason that doesn’t surprise me.  I am sure it isn’t easy to raise a child like that.”


“Brinn was actually easy to raise in most ways,” Justin took a deep breath trying to stop laughing.  “I’m sorry, I just flew in from Europe over night and I think I am having a little reaction to the time change.  I have missed her so much and now she really isn’t speaking to us but at least I know she realizes we love her.”


“Would you guys like to have a drink with us? You can send the uniforms home.” The detectives looked at each other and at their watches.  One walked to the door and sent the uniforms off. “It is far too early for alcohol but we do have a lunch break coming. I could use some coffee.”  Justin got up and started the coffee. He opened the refrigerator to see what was inside. He pulled out lunch meats, cheese, condiments, and chips.  “Help yourself.” Justin started making a sandwich and Brian knew it wasn’t for him. He walked up behind him and put his arms around Justin’s shoulders, pulling him close and kissing his neck.  “I’ll take it up to her,” Brian said grabbing a bottle of water for her along with the sandwich, a handful of chips, and a banana. “Is there any peanut butter in that drawer?” Justin pulled out a packet of peanut butter and put it on the tray. He kissed Brian’s cheek and started making a sandwich for himself.


“Well, it is obvious you love your daughter very much and it is also very obvious that she is your daughter.  She looks just like you. It’s none of my business but what did you do to get her so angry?”


“We have had custody issues with her mother, who has mental issues.  There is a court order with detailed visitation and contact restrictions. The school intercepted an email from her mother and now Tina is in jail.  She didn’t take it to well.”


Brian had come back down and made a sandwich for himself. “I just let her know her lunch was outside the door.  It might take Gus to talk her down.”


The detectives were enjoying this story, “Who’s Gus?”


“Gus is our son.  We have been in Europe and missed his birthday so he will be here tonight with his family and we are celebrating this weekend.  He and his wife will get her to think straight while we play with our granddaughter.” Justin was grinning now. “I can’t wait to get my hands on that little girl.”


The four men chatted for a while and then one of the detectives looked at his phone. “Looks like we need to get back to work. Thanks for the lunch, guys, and for a little laugh.”


“Thanks for handling the situation the way you did. Now I know you couldn’t drink in the middle of the day but,” Brian opened the wine cabinet, “here is something for later.” He gave them both a white and a red.  “Do you prefer something else? This is from our vineyard in California.”


“Damn, that’s why when your daughter introduced herself it sounded familiar. My wife loves your wine.”  


“Well, what’s her favorite? I can send you a case.”  Brian said.


“No, you don’t need to do that but thanks for lunch.”  Brian walked them to the gate and after they left headed back to the cottage.  When he walked in Justin was carrying Brinn’s empty tray. “At least it looks like she ate.”


“Ya, but she still isn’t talking to us.  Let’s go play for a while. If she doesn’t want to be sociable we might as well entertain each other.” Justin molded his body to Brian’s and linked his hands behind his head.  


“Best idea I’ve heard since we got out of the shower this morning.”  Brian took Justin’s bottom lip between his teeth and gently applied pressure. Justin’s cock pressed against Brian.  “Definitely a good plan.”


“Too bad this place isn’t sound proof like at home.  I could really use some tension release but that isn’t possible here.”

“Unless we gag you? I know we have a ball gag here but I don’t know that we have ever used it, or you could just be quiet.  I won’t spank you because Brinn would hear that but we have lots of toys.” As Brian talked he felt Justin get more excited. “Well get that tight ass of yours upstairs.”


Justin kissed him, flicking his tongue in and out of Brian’s mouth.  He pulled away, “I want to tell Brinn we will be in our room and make sure she doesn’t want anything.”  Brian went into the room to get ready for their play while Justin knocked on Brinn’s door. “Brinny? I know you are still angry and that’s alright but please let me know if you are alright or I will have to unlock the door and check on you.”


He heard some movement and the door opened a few inches.  Brinn’s defiant face looked up at him. “I’m fine!” 


“I just wanted you to know,” Justin said softly, “I understand why you are upset. I’m glad you realize we love you.” He moved his hand and laid it on top of hers on door.  “I am taking a nap because I am still on European time and your dad is going to keep me company.”


“Why don’t you just say you are going to have sex?” Her expression softened, “Go and make love with Dad.  I’m going to go watch a movie since I know you won’t be there to stare at me!” She pushed past him with her tablet in her hand and headed to the living room.  As she passed him she couldn’t stop herself from putting her arms around his waist and him for just a moment before her spine stiffened again and she pushed past him.


Brian saw the exchange from the door and pulled Justin into his arms.  “She’ll come around,” he whispered, “and now I want you to drop your pants and turn around.” He shut the door and locked it.  


Justin stared at all the toys Brian had found, “We had that many here?”


“I have a feeling other guests have added to them but they were all in a sealed bag marked sterilized.”


“Well, let’s change that.”


“With or without the gag?”  Brian asked as he undid Justin’s pants and ran his hands over the smooth skin of his ass. As his fingers trailed down the valley and plunged a finger deep inside of him at the same moment his mouth clamped on Justin’s.  He was already hard and dripping pre cum. Brian ran his free thumb over the tip and brought it up to his mouth, sucking off the drop. “I think without unless you get loud. I love this mouth and really like to have it available.  Brian and Justin separated and they both stripped. “Get comfortable. I want you to take as much as you possibly can.”


Justin walked over the back of the chaise lounger and rested his chest on it.  Brian walked over and placed the bottle of lube and the bag of toys on the little table next to the chaise.  He put lube on his fingers and on a medium size plug about 6 inches long. He inserted his middle finger as far as he could go. He crooked his finger a little bit and Justin bit his tongue so he wouldn’t cry out. He removed his finger and then plunged the prepared plug all the way in. 


“Oh, god, that feels so ….” Brian moved it in small circular motions. He then turned the vibrator on and moved around to the lounger.  He got on his knees and brought his erection to Justin’s mouth. He took it in eagerly. “I knew we didn’t want that gag in there.” Brian began to move in and out as he changed the speeds of the vibrator and just before Brian came he pulled out and lowered his own mouth as Justin stretched upward to meet it. After a long probing kiss, Brian walked around to Justin’s ass again and, after lubing a larger, longer vibrator he replaced the first one with the second one.  


Brian let him adjust a bit and then said, “Here it comes.  No noise.” Brian seated it all the way in. Justin gasped. Brian turned the vibrator on high and reached around Justin to stroke his erection. He moaned and began to shiver.  He fought to keep control as Brian did everything to make him lose it.


“Gag, I need the gag! I want you to push me to the edge.”  Brian picked up the gag and after kissing Justin once more he put the ball gag in his mouth.


“Can you breath?” Brian asked and Justin nodded.  The gag had a large airhole in it which some people used for other things but he wasn’t going to risk blocking his air supply. He kissed him around his mouth, running his tongue along his stretched lips.


After teasing Justin’s dick to the verge and licking the liquid off the tip, but as he started to suck, Brian could tell he was pushing the limit. He wanted to taste more of him so badly.   Brian prepared one more toy. He didn’t like to stretch him too much because it often took a couple days for him to recover and Brian didn’t want to wait that long. The last one had a large knot in the middle but the end was narrow.  “Sunshine, this one is going to fill you and then I am going to suck you dry. Relax and push out.” Brian pulled out the last one and began the task of getting this one in. He heard Justin cry out in the gag and then he fought him for just a second before in was in place.  Brian let him adjust to it. He knew Justin wasn’t comfortable but he also know he was high from the adrenaline right now. Once Justin’s body quit trembling, Brian moved Justin around and had him sit on the lounger. This pressed all new nerve endings deep inside him. It wasn’t painful but the fullness was almost unbearable.


Brian moved up between Justin’s legs and began to suck gently on his engorged cock.  Soon, Justin exploded into Brian’s mouth. Brian loved the feel of the cum going down his throat.  “Yummm, I have missed the taste of you.” After he licked him clean Brian said, “I’m going to take off your gag so you can do the same for me or do you need me to take that out first.”


Brian removed the gag and Justin’s mouth crushed his and in a move Brian wasn’t expecting, he was lying on the lounger and began working his way down Brian’s body. Soon it was Justin’s turn to watch Brian’s face turn ethereal as Justin’s magic tongue drew out every drop.


There was a knock on the door and Brinn’s voice came through it, “Are you two done fucking yet?”


“Tia Brinn! You watch your language.”


“Well, I thought since I have a jail bird for a mother I should talk like that.”  They heard her storm in her room and slam the door.”


“Take it out, now.  It really is starting to….”  he doubled over, “cramp.”


“Lay on your side, Sunshine.” Brian began rubbing his abdomen.  “Relax.” As he rubbed, he slowly started to work the toy out. Brian’s mouth grazed Justin’s and then he deepened it as he pulled it out. Justin let out a cry but Brian absorbed a majority of it.  He held Justin as his body readjusted. He softly said, “I’m going to pull on some clothes and go deal with Miss Thing. “You actually take a nap so your body can come down.”


“I can help with…” Justin started sitting up and his whole body started shivering. As he stood up his legs were wobbly. “Ok, I’ll lay down for a little while.”


“If she asks, can I send her in here to lay down with you for a while if she asks?”


“Yes, please. I would love that chance.”


Brian had gotten dressed and headed to the door. He looked back at Justin, “What if she never forgives us?”


“It’s what was best for her, you know that.  She will still have John and Gus and their families. Keeping her safe is the most important.”


“I know you’re right but I don’t like it.”  Brian said as he walked out the door. He walked over to Brinn’s room and opened the door without knocking.


“Hey! You are supposed to…” Brinn started but then she looked at her dad and realized she may have gone too far.


“I know you are angry with us and I understand why, but if you hate us and will be living with Gus or John eventually, they would never put up with you asking them if they are done……  What would Shelby think of her prize student?”


Brian knew he had hit home when he saw her lip quiver. “I’m sorry,” she said very softly.


“Why don’t you go tell your daddy that? He is trying to sleep but is upset by what you said.” He knew he was exaggerating but he knew Brinn needed to get close to him and he needed to be close to her. The bond they had was magical.


Brinn walked past Brian.  She glared at him but he could see something else in the look. He saw the need she had for peace.


Brinn tapped on the door and walked in.  “I’m sorry, Father, for the earlier comment I made.” She stood with her back completely straight.


“Brinny, please come over here.” She walked over to him and as she did her posture crumbled.  “Can you be angry with me later? I haven’t had a good snuggle with you in over six weeks and I really need it.”


She started to say, “Well, I am sure Dad just gave you…” but she stopped mid sentence and threw herself onto the bed and into his arms.  Neither of them said a word but they hugged for some time. Brinn finally turned her back to Justin and pressed her back against his chest as Justin tightened his arms around her.


“Brinn my heart hurts when yours does.”  He kissed the top of her head and they both dozed off.



Marcus and Danny were in the kitchen working on dinner.  Danny had slept a lot of the day and by the time he woke up he was hungry.  Danny gave Marcus directions and together they made the meal but more importantly, they talked.  “Danny, while you were sleeping, Dan and I did some talking. Shelby wants to be your teacher and we think that might be a good thing.  It would help if you told us who you were and where you were from so we could get school records but since she is a licensed teacher there should be an issue.”


“Miss Shelby will really do that for me? She is so nice.”


“Yes, if all goes as planned you will start school with her on Wednesday.  She is out of town until then. And Danny, please, don’t run again. I will do everything I can to keep you here and safe but if you run they will put you back in a jail somewhere and they will search until they find your parents and you will need to go back.  You don’t want that, do you.”


Danny surprised Marcus when he threw his arms around Marcus’ neck. “I want to stay here, Marcus.  I want to stay with you….and Dan. I know he doesn’t like me but do you think he can learn. I will do whatever it takes. I’ll even...well, you know, I could, I would…”


“Danny, you will never be asked to do anything like that living with us and if anyone ever did, you would need to tell me immediately. From now on you are my son and if anyone tries to harm you, they will have to go through me.”  Marcus hadn’t heard Dan walk in.


“Marcus, we need to talk in our bedroom, now!”



Danny looked worried, “Do you trust me?” Marcus asked.  Danny nodded as Marcus kissed his cheek and followed Dan to the bedroom.  Dan set the alarm on the outside doors as he walked into the bedroom and as Marcus followed him in, shutting the doors behind them.


“Red, what are you doing?  You can’t make promises like that.  He is not our son! He has parents.”


“He has parents who can’t accept him for himself.  They don’t want him. Darling,” Marcus put his arms around Dan’s waist and pressed his pelvis against Dan’s, “he needs stability.  He needs to be loved and cared for. He needs us.”


“Red,” Dan’s voice was filled with love.  “Don’t make promises we can’t keep. Don’t set him up for another heartbreak.”


“I won’t make promises, and I will clarify what you heard, but you have to keep an open mind and not throw him to the wolves the second they figure out who he is.” Marcus kissed Dan, “He’s a young teenage boy who just wants to be himself and loved for who he is.”


“Oh, Red, you’re a good man.  Let’s go have dinner. What’s he cooking tonight….” 



Brian stood in the door to the bedroom not wanting to wake them up but he knew he should.  They both looked peaceful and happy. The stress had left from both of their faces. He walked over and sat on the edge of the sofa.  He leaned over and kissed Brinn on her rosy, sleep- warmed cheek. He then stretched over her and kissed Justin whose response was to pull him in.


“Are you two serious? This is not the way a kid should wake up!”  Brinn squirmed out from under Brian.


Brian reached out and caught her.  “I love you, Brinny. I’m not so sure you love me right now but I still would give my life to protect you.”


She got off the bed and as she walked out the door she said, “I know, I  don’t like you right now but I love you,” and she rushed from the room.


“Come here, Bri.  She loves us now let me love…”


“No, Sunshine.  We need to decide on dinner.  Where do you think she would like to go?”


“She would love to go to the theater.  I am sure all the big shows are sold out for tonight’s show.”


“Tell her we are going to a show.  Have her put on something nice and I am going to make a phone call.”


Brian called a couple of his most influential clients and thirty minutes later he had three tickets to ‘Wicked’, front and center.  He went into their bedroom and found Justin dressed in slacks and a sports jacket. Wrapping his arms around him, he let his hand slide over the back of the slacks and yanked him close. “I would rather take that off you right now but we have a show to take our daughter to.”


“You found tickets to something she’ll like?”


“Wicked.”


“Oh, Brian,  she is going to love it.”  


“Go make sure she is about ready.  I will be down in 20 minutes. Don’t tell her what it is.  We can pick up hot dogs from a cart. She’ll like that.”


By the time they returned home, walking between Brian and Justin, she looked at one and then the other, “You two aren’t playing fair.”  She kissed them both and then went up the stairs. She turned around at the top and said, “I need to talk to my brother tomorrow and then, maybe, I’ll be able to forgive you.”


Brian and Justin hugged. “She’s almost our Brinn again. At least she never lost her spirit.”


“I sometimes wish she had a little less of that.” Justin began unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.


“How could she have less spirit? She has your blood running through her veins and I wouldn’t want to have it any other way.” He crushed Justin’s mouth and then he whispered, “Let’s go blow each other.” They ran up the stairs laughing.


Gus was ready for vacation.  He needed some advice from his dad.  He had only been working with Kam for a few days but he had to figure out someway to get through to him.  He hated to think this kid was a lost cause, but maybe he was. He pulled into the garage carrying the pizza he promised to bring. 


“Dinner time,” Gus called out softly.  He was sure Taylor would be in bed and after talking to Shelby this afternoon, he knew how busy she had been and at least she hadn’t had to cook.  


“Hey, Gussy,”  Shelby descended the steps wearing one of his T-shirts and from what he could see, nothing else.  He walked over to her and pulled her close.


“It sounds like you had quite an eventful day.”


“Danny is a really sweet boy and I think he has had some rough times….” Gus started kissing her neck.


“We can talk about it on the plane tomorrow, Ok?” he slipped his hand under the shirt and found he was right.  There was nothing underneath. “You drive me wild, woman.” He kissed her and when the separated and sat down to eat Shelby asked a question.


“Gus, after talking to Danny today I am wondering if you’re really happy.  I mean can you be completely happy without ….”


“Shelby, I am not made for one night stands and I love you and Taylor more than….I really can’t explain it.  Please, not tonight, not this weekend. I will choose you forever and always.” He gripped the back of her head and yanked her to him.  The fierceness of the kiss surprised her. It scared her a bit, and it hurt but sparked something deep inside of her. She started fumbling with Gus’ fly and once it was open, she pulled his engorged cock out.  One hand was on her ass and he began to slip a fingertip in and out of her bud. He finally released her head and they both were now in their own world. It was only the two of them. “Fuck me, Gus. Fuck my ass.”


Gus yanked her off the stool and crushed her against the counter.  He pulled her shirt up over her head and without thinking, he thrust into her in one swift movement.  She cried out but Gus wasn’t hearing anything. Tears were running down her face from the pain but at the same time she was so turned on she was hit by an orgasm beyond anything she had ever felt before.  Her body wasn’t hers. It was his to do what he wanted to with it. As she whimpered and trembled from pain and pleasure, Gus shouted and emptied himself into her. 


Shelby held on to the counters edge as Gus pulled out.  He looked at her tear stained cheek and saw pain etched on her face. He yanked up his pants and ran up the stairs and flung the door shut.  That’s when Shelby realized Taylor was crying and through a haze of mental confusion and soreness. As she moved up the steps she felt cramping as her muscles were still reacting.  


“I am coming Taylor, Mommy’s coming.”  She picked her up out of the crib and pulled her to her chest. Taylor’s mouth instantly searched for her breast.  Robotically, she sat down on the rocker, instantly regretting that choice but she stayed there and tucked Taylor under the T-shirt and felt her latch on. At that moment, her body began to react to what had just happened as tears streamed down her face.  What had just happened? How could she be scared out of her mind at the same time she wanted that passion over and over. But had he been with her or was he thinking of someone else. It didn’t slip her attention that he did not touch her breasts or clit  anything that made her a woman. She switched Taylor to the other side. With every rock of the chair she was reminded of what happened even though she wasn’t exactly sure why it happened.


What the hell did I do? Gus wondered as he stood in the shower.  He thought about the love he felt for her and that is what overcame her but he couldn’t treat his wife that way. She wasn’t a man and he didn’t want her to be. He loved every curve of her. God, she created that perfect child for him.This couldn’t happen again and he was going to have to beg her forgiveness now.  If they didn’t clear the air, his dads would know it.


Shelby brought Taylor up to her shoulder and breathed in the sweet smell of her daughter. As she stood up parts of her body felt relief while other muscles protested.  As Shelby began to lay her daughter down, Gus’ strong arms took his daughter from her and kissed her cheek and pulled her close for a moment and then laid her down in the bed.


As he slipped his arm around her waist and he felt her involuntary repulsion. He moved his hand to the center of her back and gently guided  her out of the room. She walked ahead of him and he gave her a little space. Shelby’s mind was racing. She had no idea her body would recoiled like that when he touched her and yet another part of her was throbbing to be touched again. When she got into the room she moved to the other side as fast as she could, needing to put space between them for both reasons. She stared out the window looking across the valley in the dark.  She kept waiting for Gus to walk in the door but it took several minutes. When the door opened further, Gus walked in with the pizza box as well as a bottle of wine and glasses.


Gus set the box down as well as the glasses and then he opened the bottle.  She turned to watch him pour the wine. “What are you doing, Gus?”


“You need to eat.  You need to feed our daughter.  If you want me to leave the room I will but, first, I want to beg your forgiveness.  Shelly, I don’t know what….”


Shelby looked at him.  His emotions were written all over his face. “Shut up, Gus.  Sit down and eat.” She walked across the room and sat across from him.  She took a piece of cold pizza out of the box and picked up the glass, taking a big swallow of wine. Gus sat down on the sofa across from her.


“I know you don’t want me to talk but the pilot texted.  We need to be at the plane by 7:00 tomorrow morning.”


Shelby nodded as she poured a second glass of wine and picked up another piece.  The silence was killing Gus but she needed time to settle her nerves. She downed the second glass and poured a third. Gus had eaten a couple pieces himself but was sipping his first glass of vino.  


“Shelby, you’re…”


Shelby put a finger up and drained her glass one last time. She stood up and grabbed the back of the chair to steady herself. “Gus, what do you want? Do you want men? If you do, tell me now. We can work out something.  Do you need one weekly? Monthly? I can deal with that. Because, Gus Kinney,” She stumbled over to him and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him to his feet, “You are stuck with me. Because I may not be able to have all of you but I will take all I can get,” and for the second time that night she pulled his pants down. She pushed him back into the chair and then she pulled the T-shirt off over her head and then she maneuvered herself so she had one leg on either side of his legs and she then put her knees on either side of his thighs on the sofa.  “Now,” she said as she lowered her head to his, “make love to me like a man who loves his wife.” She lowered herself on his cock as she lowered her lips to his.  


Fifteen minutes later as she still sat on his lap and her arms were draped around his neck she licked around his ear.  “I am so sorry, Shelly. I know I…”


“You have a need that you have to acknowledge, Gus.  I was a willing participant and god, I loved it even if it was a little more intense than I expected. Gus, you own me.  You own my body. I know you would never physically hurt me on purpose and I have decided I don’t give a damn who you fuck, as long as you come home and make love with me.”


“God, Shelby, I don’t deserve you.” He held her tight. 


“Gus, we deserve each other and I plan on being here until our last breaths.  Now, want to wash my sore ass?” She got off the sofa and he stood up behind her.  She took his hand and lead him to the bathroom.



Justin had an arm draped over Brian’s hips with his hand resting on Brian’s dick while his own was nestled against Brian’s ass. They  woke to Brinn knocking on their door. “I am not staying inside all day while you two f….” she stopped herself, “stay in bed all day.”


Justin stretched and kissed Brian’s bare shoulder.  “You can come join us.”


“No thank you. I’ll be watching TV. In 30 minutes I expect breakfast.”


Brian took Justin’s hand and returned it to his cock. “Don’t rush away, Sunshine.  I promise I’ll make is worth your while.”


“Brian, we can not let her get away with this. We won’t be able to live with her.”  Justin grumbled as Brian’ turned to face him


“Well, we aren’t going to be living with her and,” he moved his own hand, trailing it down Justin’s abdomen until he started playing with the curls in his pubic area.  “And we both know we are thrilled she is talking to us,” his mouth started following his hand and as he hovered over Justin’s now semi erect dick. “And she is going to have to come in here and get us if she thinks she is going to rush us.”  As Brian’s mouth enveloped Justin’s dick his tongue wrapped around it, extracting a moan from him.


By the time they made it downstairs, Brinn was livid. “I told you to be down here half an hour later.”


“Good morning, Sweetheart, did you sleep well?”  Brian walked over and kissed her forehead as she stood in the center of the room tapping her foot.  “Did you enjoy the show last night?”


They both saw her posture relax a bit and a slight smile crossed her lips for just a moment, “You can’t buy your way out of this, Dad!”


“And you can’t bully your way through it,” Justin commented as he took out a pan and started breakfast. “Talk to us.  Tell us how much you hate us, how angry you are at us. Tell us you never want to see us again.” The discord was starting to break Justin down, too.


Brian walked over to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders from behind. He whispered, “Calm down,” in Justin’s ear.


Brinn turned her back on them.  Very softly she said, “I could never hate you.”  She grabbed her jacket and walked out the door.  


Justin turned into Brian’s arms.  He was trembling. “I just hate this!” 


“I know but you don’t want to let Tina off, do you?”


“Absolutely NOT.”  Justin said firmly.


‘Well, then together, we will deal. You make breakfast.  I will go reason with her. It is probably the only thing that will work.”


Brian pulled a sweatshirt on over his head and went into the garden.  He had seen Brinn walk to Dan’s deck so he followed her over there. She was sitting in the sun, with tears on her cheeks.  Brian pulled the sweatshirt cuff over his and as he crouched next to her and wiped her tears away.


“Dad, I’m really sorry I can’t just forget that my mom is in jail because of you…. And because of me. I answered her email.  I knew I wasn’t supposed to.”


“Brinn, she is the adult.  You should never have to be put in that position.” Brian was trying not to blame Tina directly.  “Your daddy is really hurting and that isn’t your fault either. You know he was just expecting a perfect family weekend.” Brian touched her chin so she would look him in the eyes, “Are you happy in this school?”


“I like it, but I miss my family.  As much as I love Grandma and John and Tony, they aren’t you and Daddy, and Gus. Dad, can I move back at the end of the semester?  Please?”


For a moment she let him hug her, “Yes, Brinny.  We would like nothing better but you know we need to find you a place but I promise that will be my entire job once we get back to Europe.” He stood and extended his hand.  She took it and they walked back to the cottage.


The three of them sat down to eat breakfast.  Brinn was still very quiet and Brian and Justin kept up a conversation.  As they finished eating, Brinn asked, “What time will Gus be here?”


“They are leaving in the next hour or so.  They should be here by dinner time. They will be sleeping in Dan’s house because there just isn’t room  here but, if they will let us, Taylor can sleep in your room because you have a cradle in there yet from when you visited as a baby.”


“I’d like that,” she said sedately.  “What are our plans for the day?”


“What would you like to do, Sweetheart?”  Justin asked her as he stroked her hair. She pulled away. 


“There are paints  and canvas up in that closet.  I just want to paint. The next couple of days will be very busy with them.”


“That will be fine.  We may need to go out sometime this afternoon but we will let you know.  Do you have something to paint in?” She shook her head. Justin reached down and pulled off the plain T-shirt he had slept in and handed it to her.  “Just wear this.”


“Thank you,” she said softly as she walked up the steps.  She took a deep breath in, smelling the scent on the shirt as she got to the top of the steps.  She pulled it on over her head. She looked down at them before walking out of sight.


“Sunshine, come here.” Brian dropped onto the sofa and held out his hand.


Justin dropped next to him and laid his head in Brian’s lap.  Brian stroked his hair. “You can’t keep doing this to yourself.  She will be fine. She just has to work through it, just like you do.  She wants to go to school near us. I will talk to Shelby about it when she gets here.  Maybe she knows of a place or knows of a way to work this out.” He continued to stroke his hair and Justin turned his head into Brian’s lap. He started nipping at Brian’s penis through the fabric.


“I need something to take my mind off of this situation,”  Justin commented as he nuzzled harder.


“Well, by all means, let me help you,”  Brian, unzipped his fly and brought out his cock.  Justin began to blow on it. He flicked his tongue on it and then ran it from base to tip. He continued to play until Brian couldn’t take it.   “Brinn is going to be up there a while, right?”


“My guess is she will be up there until one of us make her quit.  I could see it in her eyes when she went up. She is too much like me.”


Brian’s hand went down Justin’s jeans and Justin quickly undid the fly to give him room.  Brian’s digits began to finger him. He flinched a bit.


“You’re not too sore are you?”


“Oh, god, no,” Justin quickly slipped out of his pants and positioned himself with one knee on each side of him.


“Sit down, now,” Brian breathed into his ear.  Brian guided him onto his rock hard erection. Justin felt searing pain for just a moment. And then he sighed as he sank all the way onto Brian’s lap.


“How long do you think we can make it like this?” Justin asked as his mouth moved along Brian’s jaw and his muscles squeezed around him tightly.


“If you….keep doing….that, not very long.” Brian took in a deep breath. “I never dreamed I would still be doing this with you 20 years later.”  Brian’s phone rang.


“And that we would still be interrupted.” Justin stayed still as Brian answered the call from Gus. ”Hey, Gus, are you on your way?” Justin began to contract and release around Brian’s cock.  “Oh,shit…..”


“I take it Dad is there with you?”


“Yes, and he is being horribly good…..” Justin moved up and down.  


“I only have a minute but we are in the air.  We should be at the garden around 5:00 or 6:00.  I will let you know when we land at the airport there.  Oh, how is Brinn?”


“She needs some time with her big brother. Oh,god Sunshine stay still!”


“Good Lord, I guess I know where my sex drive comes from.”


Brian thought he heard a note of sadness in his voice, “Gus, are you alright? You weren’t gone this weekend were you?”


“No, nothing like that.  I have to go. See you soon.”


Justin dropped hard onto Brian’s lap a couple times.  “What was that about a weekend away?”


Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and started moving him up and down faster now, “Sunshine, shut up and let me screw the hell out of you.” Brian grabbed Justin’s dick and both of them forgot how to speak.



Marcus took Danny into town.  They stopped at Molly and Tyler’s and got their signatures on the paperwork  for their new house. Brenda was baking cookies when they arrived and Danny helped as they emptied and filled trays.  “You, young man, are a great help,” Brenda hugged him and kissed his cheek. Reflexively, Danny hugged her tightly. She felt his need and wrapped her arms around him again. “Boy, if you ever need a hug, you just have that nice redhead to bring you over here. I always have some sugar for a polite young man.”


“Thank you, Miss Brenda.  That is very nice of you.”


“Where are you from, Danny?  Where did you grow up?”


“With all do respect, ma’am, but I can’t tell you that.”


“Alright, but I have a feeling you could tell those good men what they want to hear and they would do only what’s best for you.”


“I do like them. I would love to….. I can’t get my hopes up.”


Marcus walked over, “You ready to go, Danny?”


“Yes, sir.”


“Danny has been a great help,” Brenda said as she filled a bag with cookies. “I am sure with three men in the house you will be able to take care of these.”


“Thank you, Brenda.  I am sure we will enjoy them.”


“Oh, and Marcus, if you and that handsome husband of yours have a need for some time alone, I would love to have Danny visit, if he wouldn’t mind that, anyway.”


“I would enjoy that, Miss Brenda.  Thank you for the invitation.”


Marcus gave her a kiss on the cheek and they left.  Their next stop was the grocery store so Danny could buy some food to make more meals for them.  Cooking seems to help Danny feel normal and they all reap the benefits.  


On the ride home Marcus smiled at Danny, “So what did you think of our friends?”


“They are really nice.  You seem to really like their baby.  I think you held her most of our visit.”


“Well, Jenna is adorable.  She has the most beautiful complexion. And she is very sweet. Plus, it’s rare that a guy like me gets to hold one that small.  Besides, they were signing so many papers.”


“She was cute.  Are you and Dan going to have a baby?”  Marcus threw him a quick glance. “Yes, I know you can’t ‘have’ a baby obviously but you know what I mean.”


“I doubt it.  Dan doesn’t want kids.”


“I got that feeling.”


“It’s just he doesn’t think he could be a good father and I think he would be an amazing father if he believed it.  He is such a good man and has so much to offer a child. That’s why he seems hard. He doesn’t want to get attached to you because he is afraid he shouldn’t be around kids much.”


“I can tell he is a good guy. At least I know it isn’t me.”


Marcus reached over and took his hand, “Of course, it’s not you. Brenda is a very nice lady, isn’t she.”


“Ya, I really like her.  She reminds me of a babysitter I had when I was a kid.”


“Does that mean, if down the road, Dan and I have to go out of town, you wouldn’t mind staying with her a day or two, not that we have anything planned.”


“I wouldn’t mind that.”  He looked at Marcus, “Do you really think I will get to stay with you for a while?”


“I hope you get to stay with us forever.  Well, no, I hope you go off to school and have a life but that you will call this home, at least one of them. I mean it would be great if you can build a relationship with your family but I hope we will be your family.”  Marcus looked over at him as he turned into the driveway of the house, “What would you think of that, Danny?”


“I would like that if Dan doesn’t mind.”


“He’ll come around.  You two have a lot more in common than you know but that is none of my business to talk about with you.”


“Marcus, I am sorry I ran away.  I really hope I can stay here. I can help out with lots of stuff here.”


As they got out of the vehicle, Marcus walked around it and hugged Danny tightly.  “I hope you never doubt you are loved here.” He kissed his cheek and together they got the groceries and went into the house.



Gus and Shelby sat next to each other on the plane.  Taylor was sleeping in her carseat, strapped into the seat across the aisle.  Shelby glanced at Gus and Gus pulled her onto his lap and she curled up against him.


“Are we alright?” Gus asked her.


“Gus, when I married you I knew we wouldn’t have a ‘normal’ marriage and I told you from day one that if you needed something I couldn’t give you….. I am just glad you didn’t stay away last night rather than let me have the pleasure.”


“Don’t lie to me.  I hurt you.”


“Yes, but you also know I enjoyed it. I admit you scared me a bit at your intensity.  I know you love me and don’t ever doubt how much I love you and what you make my body feel.  Maybe we just have to prepare a little for a night like that. I know that isn’t as spontaneous. Call me at noon tell me how much you love me and need me that way.  Now, we are going to have an amazing weekend with your family and I hope we have some playtime.”


“I think we have time to play right now.” Gus reached under her top and undid her bra. Shelby let out a sigh as his mouth wrapped around one of her nipples. As her body responded to his actions, she knew she couldn’t live without him but could he live with only her?



It was about 1:00 when Justin knocked on Brinn’s door.  “Brinny, may I come in?” No response. This didn’t upset Justin.  How many times had Brian knocked on his door and he never heard it.  He opened it and was stunned at the work his daughter had painted. It was bold and both made him want to cry for the pain that flowed out of it and yet it made him so proud of his daughter’s triumph over her feelings.  “Brinn?” He said it louder.


She jumped a bit, “Oh, I didn’t hear you.”


“Sweety, you need to have some lunch.  We had subs delivered. I think I still know what you like.”  Justin could tell there had been tears today and it was killing him not to take her in his arms but he let her have her space.  “Sit down, Brinny. I bet you have been standing there all morning.” He set the sub down with a bag of chips, and a bottle of water.   She sat down and started eating and walked over to her painting, looking at it closely. “This is very good,” he said honestly.


“I think I will give it to Gus as part of his birthday gift..  I used acrylic so it would dry quickly.”


“It is very good.  I know there are people that would pay a great deal for  that.”


“They would know it was just a kid.”


“Brinn, you sell yourself short. I am serious about the quality. What are you enjoying the most at school?  Do you like one thing over another?” Justin started to reach for her but pulled his arm back. He knew she had to come to him now and until she did, he was going to stay out of her personal space.


“Daddy, do you think I can have dinner with Gus and Shelby alone?”


Justin wanted to refuse because he hadn’t seen them in weeks either but then he realized he and Brian could get to know Taylor and Brinn will have the time she needs. “I think your dad will agree to that as long as Gus and Shelby are ok with it.    We will hold Taylor hostage until you return. That little girl with have to put up with a lot of kisses.” For a split second Justin saw a hint of jealousy cross Brinn’s face but then she smiled sweetly.


Very softly she said, “She will love that.  You and Dad give the best snuggles.”


“Oh, Brinny.” Justin stood up and Brinn reached out and took his hand.


“I’m trying, Daddy.  I am really trying.” 


He squeezed her hand, “Can I get you anything else?”


“Daddy, please tell me when their plane lands so I can clean up?”


“Of course, Brinn.”  Justin smiled at her and walked out the door.



Shelby had lost count how many times she had cum on the flight before falling asleep in Gus’ arms.  The pilot woke them both up when he came on the intercom and, thinking of Taylor, he tried to talk softly.    “Mr. and Mrs. Kinney, we are approaching New York City. Please secure yourselves and your daughter.” Thirty minutes later they touched down.  Gus texted his dads they had landed and got his wife and daughter off the plane and into the waiting car.  


Brinn had showered by the time Justin told her they were on their way and she looked at him, “Would you help me with my hair?” she asked timidly.


“Of course, I will.  What do you want done to it?”  He reached out and touched the wet strands. “You think about it while I blow it dry.”  Twenty minutes later her blonde hair was curled in soft curls pulled gently back with barrettes.


“Thank you, Daddy.  You can leave now. I need to change.”  He couldn’t stop himself and kissed the top of her head.


“I love you so much, Brinn.  I only do what’s best for you.”  He closed the door behind him.


As he walked past their bedroom, Brian reached out of the room and pulled him into his arms.  “Think we will get a chance to make love over our granddaughter like we did our daughter?”


“I think we should definitely try this evening.”  Justin kissed him, “but for now, I’m going to go open a bottle of wine so it can breath a bit. Love you, Baby.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”





































































Chapter 9 by Simply written

Chapter 9


By the time Justin got the wine opened, the buzzer for the gate sounded.  “Yes?” he said into the intercom.


“Hey, Dad, we’re here!”


Justin buzzed them in, “They’re here!” he shouted up to the bedrooms.  “I’m going to go open Dan’s house for them and then I will bring them right over here.”


“You just want to get that granddaughter first!” Brian said as he came down the steps and followed him out into the yard.


Justin sprinted toward the gate and met them as they stepped into the garden. “Shelby, you look as beautiful as ever.” He kissed her and then kissed Gus before reaching down and taking Taylor out of her carseat. “Oh, she has grown so much.  She looks so good.” He handed Gus the keys, “You two are staying here and I hope this little beauty can stay with her granddads.”


“It is so good to see you.” Brian said as Gus wrapped his arms around him. They kissed and Brian took Shelby in his arms next. He picked her up and spun her around.


“We get to have a couple nights child free?” Shelby questioned with a smile on her face.


“Well, I guess some of that depends on the food supply.”


“I have bottles ready for her.”


“Well, yes, you will have a child free nights.”  They set the bags in Dan’s place and Gus carried the diaper bag to the cottage as Brian strode out of the house.


“The sad thing is I may just sleep!”  Shelby sighed.


“Oh, I don’t think so, Shelly,” Gus pulled his wife close.  “I am sure we will find something to keep us awake and if nothing else, the time change will.


 “Did you tell them the plans for tonight?” Brian asked as he tried to get Taylor away from Justin.


“And when would I have had time?”  Justin retorted before kissing him lightly. 


“If it is alright with you two, Brinn wants to have dinner with just the two of you.  We volunteer to babysit.” Brian said as he stole Taylor from Justin.


“How is she doing?” Gus questioned.  


Justin hesitated, “She’s coming around but it hasn’t been easy for her.”


“Or the two of you from the look of it,” Shelby responded.


As they approached the house Brinn stepped out.  She had changed into a dress and Justin was sure she had added a touch of blush on and some lip gloss.  She had rearranged her hair and all the adults gaped as she ran into Gus’ arms. Brian looked at Justin and said, “What the hell did you do to our little girl?”


“I just helped with the hair.”  


Gus had Brinn in his arms when she said, “Can we talk?” He walked toward Dan’s with her.  He glanced at Shelby and she nodded in understanding and walked with her fathers in law into the cottage.  


Gus and Brinn sat down on the sofa.  “So, Miss Thing, how did you age five years in two months.”


“I didn’t, obviously.”


“Have you started talking to our dads yet?”


“I talk to them I just can’t….”


“Are you too big to sit on my lap?” Brinn carefully sat on his lap, not wanting to muss up her dress.  “So, what do you want me to say, Brinn? You know our dads did what they had to. I don’t mean to talk bad about your mom but she has tried to take you away before.  I know she loves you but I’m not sure if she could take care of you the way a mom has to. Now that I’m a dad, I know how much you worry about your kids and how much you love them. I mean I love you like crazy but after having Taylor, I have a whole new thought about love.”


“Gus, can you shut up for a minute?”

“Well, your manners have gone down hill.”


“Gus, I just need my big brother to hold me tight. I have missed you and them so much. Mama was … I know I was wrong and I know how much they love me but Gus, they put her in jail.”  


“I know it seems mean but they have given her so many chances and she keeps messing  up.”


“I mess up a lot.  Will they…”


“Don’t even say that, Brinn.  You are just being obstinate now.  Our dads will do anything to keep us safe and happy.  I am happy you are here on my lap right now but I think we better go to the cottage.  I am sure it is your turn to hold my daughter.”


Brinn smiled at him, “I have missed you all so much.  Dad is going to try to find a school back in California so I can be close again.”


“That makes me very happy!” Gus stood up with her in his arms. “I love you, Brinn.”


“I love you, Gussy.” She hugged him tight.  “When we get back from dinner, I will talk to our dads and apologize.”


He kissed her, “That sounds perfect and I get to have dinner with the two most beautiful girls in the world.”


“What about Taylor?”


“She has the most beautiful baby classification.”  They laughed as they walked, hand in hand, to the cottage.



Justin poured wine for each of them. He set a glass down for Brian, kissing Taylor and then brushed a kiss on Brian’s cheek. He handed one to Shelby, sitting down next to her on the couch.  “Shelby, do you know of any way Brinn could go to college back in California. I don’t think online is good for her. We want her closer to home after Christmas. If that means she lives somewhere during the week and comes home on weekends, that would be fine.  Maybe a grad student could live with her and we would pay for the apartment.”


“That’s a great idea for her.  I will contact my advisor from college and see if he has any suggestions.  A free place to live is a big pull. Of course, I would make sure the student is reliable.”


“That would be great. I think she needs to be near us.” Brian said.   “Anything new happening back at the vineyard?”


“Well, Dan and Marcus have a teenager living with them.  Marcus wants to keep him,” Shelby had to laugh. Dan does not want to be a family man.  Marcus will win unless the law says differently.”


“Dan? A father?”  Brian laughed and Taylor giggled at him, reaching for his lips.  “No, he really would be good. He just doesn’t think he can.”


“Well, I think I will be teaching him when I get back.   He hasn’t told anyone much about himself but he told me he was a freshman in school and he was bullied mercilessly for being gay. Sounds like that’s why he left home. It reminds me a little of your story, Justin, except Jennifer was fierce.”  Justin pulled Shelby into his arms and kissed her, “That she is.”  


“Dad, are you moving in on my woman.” Gus said as they walked in the door with Brinn.


“Well, if I was interested in any woman, it would be this one but your wife is safe with me.”


“Where would you like to eat?  I can make reservations. Upscale or fun?” Brian asked.


Gus looked at Shelby and then at Brinn, “Well, the way my sister looks, I think we better go someplace nice and I will get to see Shelly dressed up, too.”  


“Well, I will make a few calls and see what I can line up for you.”  


“Give us an hour, Pops.  We need to freshen up,” Gus reached down and took Shelby’s hand.  He took his and her hand to the small of her back and pulled her close.


“Will you two promise not to have sex while you are getting ready?  I want to get to dinner on time.” Brinn smiled at them. “You will have all night while I am babysitting Taylor for you.”


“We will behave as long as you promise to let our dads babysit tonight.  I want you to get a good night sleep so we can have fun tomorrow.”


“I know I can’t watch her myself. Now get going.  I’m getting hungry.”



An hour later, Gus took his two best girls out the gate where Brian had a car waiting for them and the three of them were on their way to dinner and a movie.


“Baby, what are we going to have for dinner now that the kids are gone.” Justin sat in the chair feeding Taylor.


“I can think of an appetizer I would like to start with,” he dropped to his knees in front of Justin and unzipped his fly. Justin moved Taylor to his shoulder and patted her back while Brian took his cock out of his pants.  Brian’s mouth came down on him. Justin’s arms tightened around Taylor as Brian licked and nibbled on his cock. “God, you taste so good.” He licked the precum but then stopped. “Here let me have that beautiful girl and lay her down for a bit.”


“Lord, Brian!” Justin said quietly, “Why’d you stop?” He started rubbing himself.


“No, no, no, Sunshine.  You need to wait for later. Deal with it.”  


Justin zipped up his fly and took out his phone.   “Chinese?”


“Sure, why not?”


Justin went to the counter to find the number.  He started talking and Brian’s arms went around his waist and rubbed his still hard cock. Justin quickly finished the order and then leaned against Brian’s strong chest.  “What do you want, baby?” Justin turned so their mouths could meet. He turned into Brian’s arms and pressed tightly against him. He ground himself against Brian. “I need…”


“What do you need, Sunshine?” He moved a leg between Justin’s and rubbed it against his crotch.  He held Justin tightly against him and continued to rub against him. Justin’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head as he fought to hold control. 


“Brian, I either need you to step away or take me.”


“We only have, what, ten minutes?  Maybe less?”  


Justin dropped his pants and undid Brian’s zipper quickly.  “Now, god please.”


As Brian pushed him over the bar stool, he thrust in smoothly.  Justin grabbed a dish towel and stroked himself as Brian thrust quickly and three minutes later they both were gasping to regain their breath when the gate buzzed.  Brian pulled out and grabbed some paper towels to wipe himself off and zipped up his pants and rushed to the intercom. “Ya,” he said still catching his breath. 


“Delivery, sir, from the corner.”


“Just leave it.  I’m on my way.”


“Yes, sir.”


When Brian arrived at the gate he noticed the delivery guy still standing there. Brian hesitated opening the gate.  “Did you need something?” he asked.


“No, I just wanted to make sure someone didn’t take your food.  And thank you for the tip. I have never gotten….”


Brian smiled at the young man, “That was my husband.  I have no idea how much he gave you but it doesn’t matter.  Thanks for watching our food and getting it here so quickly although you almost...well, you did catch me with my pants down,” he laughed as the young man gaped.  “Sorry, I tend to give a little too much information.” Brian opened the gate and picked up the bag of food and reached in his pocket. “Here, forget you heard that last bit.” Brian handed him a $100 bill.  


As the kid stood their sputtering, Brian headed back to the cottage.  He heard a faint thank you coming from the gate as he approached the cottage.  He stood there for a moment and watched Justin swaying with Taylor in his arms.  Where had the time gone? He remembered lying in bed, too sick to hold his head up, while Justin would hold Brinn just like that.  He loved waking up to the sight along with Justin singing softly to her.


Brian wiped away a tear running down his cheek and stepped toward the door.  “Hey, what took you so long?” Justin noticed his glistening eyes. “Baby, what is it?”


Brian walked over and kissed him and then Taylor, “Sunshine, I’ll tell you later, let’s eat.”


With Taylor sitting on the counter near them, Justin and Brian sat at the breakfast bar eating.  Brian was very attentive to both of them. He was touching Justin somehow most of the time. When he couldn’t keep his hand on Justin’s thigh, his leg was pressed against it. At one point, he moved close and kissed him, long and tenderly.


“Are you sure you are alright?  What happened between leaving here and getting the food.”


“My heart had a hiccup.”


“Now that sounds like something Brinn would say.”


Brian pressed his hand on the back of Justin’s head and pulled him to him. The kiss was long and lingering.  His tongue explored every spot he could reach. Justin slipped off the stool and moved between Brian’s knees and moved as close as he could.  When the kiss finally ended, both men still clung to each other.


“I am not sure what we ordered but I want it every night.” Justin smiled sweetly at his husband.  “What is it, Bri? What’s going on in that beautiful head of yours?”


“I was just getting glimpses of you and Brinn.  I almost missed out on that. I have vague memories. I remember you holding her and singing to her softly. I am so…”


Brian pulled him near again. This time he placed a hand on either side of Justin’s face and as his mouth descended, he looked at Justin’s beautiful face and was again reminded why he lived.  Justin breathed life into him. The passion in his kiss nearly made Justin’s knees buckle. As Justin’s arms came around his neck, Taylor started fussing.


“I remember that too many times, too.” Justin said as he kissed him playfully.  “Why don’t you pick her up and I’ll put away the leftovers.”


“Come here, gorgeous,” Brian slipped his hand under her to picker up, “Oh, god….” he moaned as he felt something he wasn’t expecting.


Justin kept his back to Brian but couldn’t stop his shoulders from moving up and down as he laughed silently.  


“How did you know?” Brian accused.


“Just before that amazing kiss, she was pulling faces in her sleep.”  He grabbed the changing pad and spread it out. “Just take her clothes off and bring her over here.  We will wash her up by the sink.”


Brian grumbled and gagged as he removed the soiled clothes and diaper.  Justin filled the sink with warm water and pulled a cloth out of the diaper bag.  Brian started to throw the diaper away but Justin stopped him. “Take that outside. And throw the sleeper in the washer.”


Justin felt Brian behind him.  “She is just so perfect,” Justin leaned back against him and continued, “Do you ever wish Brinn was this age again?”


“Well, I guess, sort of, but do you really want the 2:00 feedings again?  And you do remember the hurdle I think we have cleared.”


“Ya, I guess you’re right.  We will just have to babysit a lot.”  Brian used his hip to nudge Justin out of the way.


“Come here, Taylor.  Let your grandpa put some lotion on you.” Brian rubbed some lotion on her and put on a clean diaper and then sleeper.  He picked her up and sat with her on the sofa.


 “Want a glass of bourbon?”


“Yes, please.” Brian rocked Taylor as she made soft baby noises.   Justin set the drink on the table next to him and was about to sit down when the gate intercom came alive. 


“We’re back.” Gus’ voice came over the speaker.


Justin buzzed them in.  Soon the three of them came into sight. Shelby came in first.  “I was hoping she was still up. I am really hurting.” She rubbed her chest.  She wasn’t shy. She reached under her top and undid her bra. Shelby took in a deep breath.  “You must have just bathed her.”


“She kind of made it a necessity,” Brian said as Gus started laughing. 


“Taylor is very good at that.”


“Daddies? Can we go upstairs for a few minutes?” Brinn asked.


“Sure, Sweetheart,” Brian and Justin followed Brinn up the stairs and into their bedroom. 


“Sit down, please.” Brinn said very politely.


“Daddies, I apolo…,” before she could get the word out she flung herself into her fathers’ arms.  “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have started emailing her when she found me. I shouldn’t blame you. It was my fault.”


“No, Brinny, it was your mom’s fault. “ Justin said with spite in his voice.


Brian pulled her onto his lap. “Brinny, we are sorry you got hurt and if there was any other way to do this we would but we were afraid she would hurt…”


“She would never hurt me!” Brinn reached up and put her hand on his cheek.”


Justin reached for her hand, “I know she would never physically hurt you but, Sweetie, your mom isn’t always thinking completely clearly.”

“But she’s my mom and I love her.  So does Matty.”


“And you should because without her we wouldn’t have you.  So, we are hoping she will get some help while she is locked up.”


“You’re trying to help her?”


“We will hire the best counselor we can find to try to help her but she is going to have to want it.”


“I love you both so much.  I miss you when you are gone.” She hugged Brian and gave him a kiss and then she looked at Justin. He opened his arms and she threw herself into them.  


Neither said a word but after a few minutes Justin said, “I am counting the days until you finish this semester and we are all back in California again.  I should have never scheduled this long tour. It isn’t right for us to be gone this long. I love you so much, Brinn.”


“I love you, Daddy.  I’m so glad I have you.  Gussy explained everything to me.”  She yawned, “I think I better get some sleep.  I will have to get up when my niece gets hungry.”  Brinn gave Justin one more kiss and then did the same to Brian, “I love you, too, Dad.”


“I’m glad because I know I couldn’t go on without you.” 


Brinn walked out the door and Justin and Brian embraced. “Let’s go spend a little time with Gus and Shelby before they go to Dan’s.” Brian said as he kissed Justin.


“You go ahead.  I’ll be there in a couple minutes.  I want to tuck Brinn in but you go ahead. I’ll be right there.” Justin’s hand traveled down Brian’s body and brushed against Brian’s crotch.  “I love you.”


“Love you, too.”  Brian said as he descended the steps as Justin tapped on Brinn’s door. He opened the door.  The last thing Brian heard was justin asking if she was ready to be tucked in.


Brian found Gus and Shelby snuggling on the sofa with Taylor in Gus’ arms.  “I am glad to see you two so happy. I hate hiding things from your Dad but I didn’t think it was the best thing for him to know. I didn’t tell him about your agreed on weekend.  He would have trouble understanding and you know he is always a little high strung during a tour.”


Gus pulled Shelby in close with one of his arms.  After kissing her, he said, “I won’t do that again.  I just can’t….”


“What won’t you do again, Gussy?”  Justin asked as he joined them.


“Um, take a job farther away from home.  I will do the lighthouse hotel, and thankfully I found a good contractor in the area that will do a great job for us so I won’t have to spend a lot of time up there.  I will go up every couple of weeks to check on the progress but I won’t have to spend days up there.” Gus put Taylor down on one of her blankets by the fireplace while Justin got wine for everyone.


Justin sat down on Brian’s lap. “I’m glad you won’t be apart.  That is just too hard on a marriage and it is so good to see you so in love, not that I expected anything different.”


“Well, with the examples I have had, I definitely know how to love,” Gus looked at his dads and then down at Shelby, kissing her turned up lips.   


The conversation turned to activities for the next day. They decided they would do some of the typical tourist attractions because Shelby had never been to them and Brinn really wanted to do that, too.  They had decided they would go to the 9/11 memorial in the morning and the Empire State Building in the afternoon. That would be enough with the baby and if they wanted to do something on Sunday they still could.  Brian and Justin were leaving late on Sunday evening and Monday Gus would bring Brinn back to school and would fly out mid afternoon. As they talked they sipped wine.  


As it got later, Shelby laid her hand in Gus’ lap.  She wasn’t obvious but began to rub his cock gently through the fabric.  Then she began kissing his neck. Gus was having a hard time focusing as he told his dads more about Danny and Dan and Marcus.  Justin started playing the same game with Brian and soon he felt Brian’s response on his leg.  


Brian growled low in his throat.  “I think we all should just go to bed.”


“I couldn’t agree more,” Gus slipped his fingers into the waistband of Shelby’s pants and slid his fingers on her soft skin.  Shelby was less casual this time. She suggestively began to squeeze Gus’ cock and then kissed him, deeply.


Gus and Shelby stood as one.  “Are you sure you want Taylor here overnight?” Shelby asked as she picked up her sleeping daughter, “It’s not that I don’t trust you but I’ve never been away from her overnight.”  


Justin got up and walked over to her, “I would say this is the perfect time to do this.  You can come over and get her if you need to but she will be fine.”


“I know you’re right.  She will probably wake up at about midnight and if you give her a bottle she should sleep until 6:00 a.m. or so.”  Gus began kissing her neck and he slipped his hands under her shirt and rubbed her stomach. “Ok, call me if she gets upset.” Shelby and Gus kissed their daughter and handed her to Brian.


Gus kissed his fathers, “She and I will thank you in the morning. We will be here by 8:00 at the latest.  We’ll pick up some danish so make it 8:30.”


“We’ll have the coffee ready.” Justin said as he closed the door behind them.  Brian wrapped his free arm around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him back against him as they watched Gus and Shelby stopping every few steps to kiss and grope each other walking to the small house.  As they stopped by the door and turned to each other, Justin did the same, turning into Brian and their children were forgotten for a moment. “Let’s take a bottle up with us and we can play until her last bottle.” 


Gus and Shelby were taking off their clothes before they made it to the bedroom. They fell onto the bed, naked. Gus’ mouth came down on one of her breasts and sucked gently. He swallowed the elixir that came from it.  His hand trailed down to her clit and as his mouth continued to drink and his tongue continued to tease. Before she could stop herself, she cried out as her body convulsed. She tried to be quiet but then realized she didn’t have to be quiet and screamed once more just for fun. Then Gus switched breasts and brought her over the edge a second time.  


This time she slid down his body and as her mouth came down on him he fought to maintain control.  When Shelby’s index finger located Gus’ bud and worked its way in far enough to feel his prostate. Gus lost total control.  He couldn’t decide if he should thrust toward her mouth or back to her finger. She began to thrust with her finger and Gus exploded.


Brian laid Taylor on the center of the bed and began undressing Justin. “I want to get in that bed with my two favorite Taylors.”  Brian grabbed Justin’s bare ass and pulled him against him.


“Get that clothes off,” Justin grasped at  Brian’s shirt while Brian undid his fly and within seconds they were both naked. “Lay down next to our angel and I will give you a massage.”

“I will take you up on that,” Brian laid down but several inches from Taylor who still slept on the king sized bed.  Justin began to rub his shoulders, adding some oil to his hands from time to time. As he worked his way down Brian’s long, lean back.  Justin felt the tight muscles Brian often had in the lower several inches. He knew it hurt Brian when he worked on them but soon he felt the knots loosen. Justin lowered his mouth and traced  a line in the valley first with his finger and then with his tongue. When his tongue worked its way inside, Brian sighed trying to be silent. Justin began to enter him with first one and then two  fingers. He began to move them in and out as he rotated.


“Love me, Justin.  That feels so amazing, just love me, Sunshine. Love me.” Brian propped his ass up a little bit as Justin lubed himself.


“Ready?  Relax,” Justin positioned himself and then moved forward, entering Brian slow and steadily.  Justin rubbed his lower back as he moved inward.


“Oh, god, Sunshine… That feels so….”


Justin sped up and began to thrust harder than as he came he had to make some noise.  He was buried all the way inside him and dropped onto Brian’s back for a split second. He lay his arms on Brian’s. 


“I love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.” Justin said as he kissed his shoulder blade.


Taylor started crying and within seconds she was worked up. Brian grabbed a robe and put it on afraid Brinn might come in.  “I’ll start feeding her while you clean up,” Brian kissed him and then picked Taylor up. “Come here beautiful girl. Are you hungry? You don’t have another surprise for me, do you?” Justin came back out with a robe on just as there was a soft knock at the door.


“Daddies? May I come in? Are you descent?  You better be, there’s a baby in there with you.”

“Come in, Brinn.” The door opened slowly.  “We are just giving her a final bottle and then she will go and sleep in the girl’s room.”  


Brinn watched Brian sit down gently. “Dad, did you get hurt?”


“My back was just tight.  Your daddy helped get some of the kinks out.  It should be better tomorrow, thanks to him.”


“I thought maybe you just had sex,” she said nonchalantly.  “Which of course is not a big deal except that you had a baby in here!”


“We had a sleeping baby in here,” Brian defended them.


Justin laughed, “You know, you basically just admitted what we were doing.”  Justin wrapped his arms around Brinn from behind. “And, Brinny, your dad and I make love.  It isn’t just sex. It’s the way we stay close,” he kissed her head.   


“I know, Daddy, and I hope someday I find my right person to make love with.”


Brian looked at her, “We do too, a long, long time from now.”  


Soon the girls were back in their own beds and they were both sleeping in minutes.  Brian and Justin moved back into their own room. they lost the robes and got in bed. Justin made it obvious what he wanted and Brian pushed in deep and that’s the way they fell asleep, Justin and Brian joined body and soul. 



Shelby scared awake around 2:00 in the morning, sitting straight up.  “Shelly, she’s with my dads. Come here.” Shelby moved into his open arms.


“Is it silly I miss her?”


“There is nothing silly about the bond you, and I hope we, have with our daughter.  She is part of us. My dads have that bond with Brinn.”


“They have a great bond with you, too.”


“Yes, but as a baby I lived with my moms.  And of course I lived in Canada for a few years with them.  Pops was always a part of my life along with Dad but it was different with Brinn from day one.  Not to mention, Pops was so close to death when she was Taylor’s age…” he pulled Shelby close and she kissed him.  “I remember walking into that bedroom, my moms were letting me stay there as much as was possible, and Brinn would often be laying on his chest if he was up to that or she would be lying right next to him.  Poor Dad didn’t know where to go half the time. If Pops was awake, he would hold him, unless that made him hurt too much and then he would just lay next to him.”


“I can’t imagine what Justin was feeling.  How did he make it?”


“He wouldn’t if it wasn’t for friends and Alice.I hope you can meet her some day.”  


“I hope so, too. I bet she could tell me lots of stories about young Gus.”


“Well, yes, she probably could.  Shelly, do you doubt how I feel about you?”


“Oh, Gussy, no, I know you love me and Taylor.  I just wish that you…. That I …”


“It isn’t you, Shelly.  We can have this conversation over and over and it isn’t your fault. You are the best woman for me. You are the best person for me.  No man would satisfy me either, and if I was with a man….I need my girls.” Gus rolled her over so she was on her back. “Shelby Kinney, I am never sorry I married you. Never!”


Gus latched onto one of her breasts and rolled on top of her. He kissed her neck, her ear, and then her mouth.  He slipped into her as his tongue entered between her teeth. Slowly he brought her to the point of orgasm and then slowed, he then sped up again, and stopped at the last second.


“Oh, Gus, please, I need to….”


Gus brought her to the edge and this time they both climaxed and Gus filled her as she clung to him. He rolled over taking her with him.  She moved enough to snuggle up next to him. “Gussy, I will do whatever it takes for you to be happy. Even if that means sharing you with someone, if that will make you happy.  There is plenty of room at the house…”


“Did you say something, Shelly?” Gus said with a groggy voice. “Sorry I dozed off after we….”


Shelby sighed, “Just sleep, Gussy.” Maybe she was glad he hadn’t heard what she said.  “I love you, Gussy.”



By 7:00 Shelby was awake and had to see her girl.  She tried to be quiet as she got in the shower but as she shampooed her hair she was sure she heard something. “Damn,” she said as the soap got in her eyes. As she tried to rinse it out, a cloth was rubbed on her face and then as it was moved away, Gus came into view and his mouth came down on her as his arms went around her waist. 


“Good Morning, Shelly.”


“Hey,” her arms went around his neck and pressed her body against his. “I need to go see Taylor.  I miss her.”


“Well, if you just need to get some relief,” he rubbed her breast.


“Well, that is part of it but I just miss her. They probably have fed her already anyway.”


“If you are sure she won’t need this…”  he latched his mouth on one of her nipples and as he sucked, Shelby began to feel the tingle in the core of her body.


“Oh, Gus, I, as wonderful as that feels, I need to get over there.  You will pick up the danish?”


Gus kissed her, “Let me help get the conditioner in your hair.” Gus rubbed it through the ends and then helped rinse it out.  “Now we can both get dressed and yes, I will get the danish. I am sure Taylor is ready to see you, too.”


Brian and Justin  were woken by Brinn’s voice in the room next to them.  “Good morning, Taylor. Smile for your aunt, Brinn. Come on, you can do it for me.  Do you need a dry diaper? If you lay still, I can change that for you.”


Justin kissed Brian and smiled, “I better go check on them.  Brinn may need a little assistance.”


“I have something I could use assistance with,” he guided his hand down to his erect cock.


“And I would love to help with that but we have a daughter and granddaughter that need some assistance. Can you go get her a bottle?  I will go help with the diaper. Then we can take a shower and deal with your issue.”

“You’ve got it,” Brian kissed him and then strode down the stairs.  


Justin went in and found Taylor laying in the middle of Brinn’s bed getting her diaper changed. Justin wasn’t sure why but a tear came to his eye.  He felt so fortunate. Yes, they had more money than they knew could ever use but this is what made him the richest man in the world. Family was everything. 


“Would you like a little help, Brinny?  It looks like you are doing a great job.” He kissed her cheek. 


“Will you watch her while I get her a dry diaper?”


“My pleasure,” he said and stretched out on the bed with Taylor.  He kissed her chubby cheek. Brinn came back with the clean diaper.  


“Brinn, why don’t I get some warm water and we can give her a little bath and then she will be ready for a bottle, I’m sure.”


Justin helped Brinn bathe Taylor.  “Daddy, did you do this for me every day when I was little?”


“I did a lot of mornings but your dad was really sick when you were this age so Alice helped us.  I know you don’t remember her much.”


“I’ve seen lots of pictures and I can tell she was very nice and that she loved us.”


“Yes, that she did.  Some mornings I had to help your dad take a bath or a shower.”


“I still like that practice,” Brian said as he walked in with a warmed bottle.  He kissed Brinny and gave her a hug. “Your daddy, and you and your brother are the only reasons I made it.”


“Well, then I am glad Daddy is as good a nurse as he is an artist.” 


Just then, there was a knock on the door.  “Brinn can you go open the door. I am guessing it is Shelby in need of her baby fix.  Or it’s Gus. No one else could get to the door.”


Two minutes later, Shelby walked in the room.  Justin was just putting a clean sleeper on and Brian was still holding the bottle.  “I guess we won’t be needing this after all. I’ll just put it in the fridge in our bedroom and we can use it tonight.”


“Just throw it out.  There is plenty where that came from.” Shelby said as she picked up her freshly bathed daughter.  She kissed Justin’s cheek. “Thank you.”

“Since she is in good hands, we will get ready now.”  Justin reached a hand out to Brian and they strode out of the room.


Shelby sat in Brinn’s room, feeding Taylor while Brinn got ready.  She helped her pick out an outfit for the day and then chatted as she changed and did her hair.  As she combed her hair Brinn asked, “Do you like making love?”


For a moment Shelby was surprised but then remembered who she was talking to.  “I love your brother so, yes, I love making love with him.”


“Did you ever just have sex with somebody?”


“Well, yes, I did.  I didn’t marry your brother until I was 26.”


“Did you enjoy it?” Brinn didn’t look over at her sister in law.


“Honestly? I usually enjoyed it.  There was pleasure in it most of the time but once I knew what making love with your brother was like, I knew all the other times was just sex.  It was just a physical release with very little emotion or real feelings connected.”


“That’s because Gus loves you to the moon and back. Gus would never do anything to hurt you.”


Shelby was quiet for a second. She fiddled with Taylor at her breast, switching sides. “I love him so much.  I hope we can have a couple more children and that we will be married until we die of old age. What brought all this up?”


“My dads had sex last night with Taylor in bed with them.  And when I called them on it, they told me it was how they stayed connected.  I just wondered if you and Gus felt the same. I am glad Gus picked you. I liked Lucky a lot but then we wouldn’t have Taylor in our life.”  Brinn walked over and gently touched her niece’s cheek and then stroked the breast she was latched on. “I can’t imagine what that feels like.  I would think it would hurt.”


“Sometimes it does but there is also a very special feeling when I can feel my milk let down and I can see her getting nourishment.”


“I hope I have a baby sometime.   What if I end up liking girls like Aunt Lindsay and Aunt Mel?”


“Then you will just find a special guy to help you have a baby like they did with  your Dad. Brinn, you are going to be able to do anything you want.” She changed the subject and the two started talking about Brinn’s future plans for school.



Brian and Justin barely had the door shut when their robes hit the floor.  Justin reached down and touched Brian’s erection. It responded by straining more.  “How’s your back this morning?” He asked as he kissed Brian’s collar bone. His tongue traveled from one shoulder all the way to the other. Brian’s arms wrapped around Justin’s waist and pulled him close.  He could feel Justin’s growing cock between his legs.


“My back is great,” he said between gritted teeth as Justin bit one of his nipples. He swatted Justin’s bare ass hard enough to get his attention. “Shower, now.”



Twenty minutes later Justin and Brian were dressing after being satiated under the streaming water.  They could hear their children and grandchild talking in the main room. As Justin headed for the door, Brian pulled Justin back into his arms.  After one last long, lingering kiss, they joined their family.


After everyone had their fill of pastries and fresh fruit Shelby and Gus took Taylor with them to finish getting ready and they all left their little garden expecting to take the subway for their day of sightseeing but as Gus led the way there was a limo waiting for them. As Brian exited the garden last, everyone was looking at him.


“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to have to waste time waiting for the next train. This is big enough for all of us and the stroller will easily fit in the trunk.”  Brian said he motioned for everyone to get into the back of the car.


They spent their morning at the memorial.  Everyone absorbed the meaning of it and looked through the museum nearby.  They went and had lunch in Central Park. It was a good place for them to relax and process everything they had seen that morning and it lightened the mood.  After Shelby fed Taylor, Brian and Justin sat on a bench with Taylor while Brinn went for a walk with Gus and Shelby.


“Do you think Gus and Shelby are alright? I don’t know why but I get the feeling there is something, I don’t know, going on.”


“It is probably just a baby thing. Life changes.  Gus is really busy. Shelby is helping with the foundation and taking amazing care of this beauty,” Brian kissed Taylor.  He then kissed Justin, sliding his hand between Taylor and Justin’s fly. They kissed for several minutes. 


“You’re probably right. It is probably just the fact that they are having time away from their norm.” Justin said, a little flustered from the kiss. “And if you knew anything, you’d have told me.” He kissed Brian again. “I am loving this day.  We have the best kids. Look at them over there.” Gus was holding Brinn out over the lake and they could see her kicking and then Gus pulled her back in and into his arms. “I think she will be Ok until we come back, don’t you?”


“Ya, I do.  John is going to try to come an extra day or two over the next few weeks and your mom is going to spend a few days in the city to do Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. All you have to worry about is the rest of the tour and keeping your husband sexually satisfied.” Taylor squirmed between them. 


“Are you trying to warp our daughter? First you have sex with her in the bed and now this,” Shelby laughed.


“They what?” Gus looked at his wife and then his dads.

“It’s not like she was awake or old enough to know what was going on,” Brian grumbled under his breath.



Mid afternoon they headed to the Empire State Building.  The view was amazing. After spending a couple hours on the observation floor, they moved to one of the restaurants and as they watched the sunset, they ordered drinks and appetizers. Brinn sat quietly and started reading a book Justin had brought while the adults ordered wine.  They were thrilled to find some of their wine on the menu and ordered a bottle for every table.  


By the time they had finished for the evening, Taylor was sound asleep in her car seat and Gus was carrying Brinn on his back as she laid her head on one of his shoulder blades.  Brian carried the car seat with Taylor while Justin walked out of the restaurant with his arm around Shelby. The car was waiting for them and soon they were back at the garden gate.


“Dad,” Shelby said as she kissed his cheek, “You don’t have to keep Taylor.  In fact, I want to keep her. I missed her last night.”  


Justin hugged her tightly,  “I understand. Come on Brinn. Let’s take your dad back to the house.  Brian hand that carseat over to our son.” Brian followed instructions and everyone walked to their own houses.

Justin put his arm around Brinn, “You should take a shower or bath before bed.  You don’t have to wash your hair. Want me to help?”


“Daddy, I am too old for you to see me naked!” 


“Is a bath alright?  I will run the tub and put lots of bubbles in it and then I can help wash your back.”


“Ok, that sounds good.” 


“Why don’t you get a bottle of water and I will start the bath.”   Justin started the bath and stayed in the bathroom until Brinn came in with a robe on.  He then stepped out while she got in the water. “Ok, Daddy, I’m in.”


Justin looked down at her and had to smile.  She looked like his little girl again. Justin sat on his knees by the tub. He picked up a cloth and soaped it.  He then rubbed it around Brinn’s back. “Brinny, are you sure you want to finish the semester out here? You could come with us.”


“No, Daddy.  I don’t want to quit before I have completed my classes. Daddy, I promise I will be good.”


“I have no doubt about that. Brinny. We know you weren’t trying to do something wrong and we would never hold it against you after you apologized.”


“I love you, Daddy,” Brinn forgot her bashfulness for a moment and threw her arms around his neck. 


“Let me dry you off.  I will shut my eyes and hold your towel.”  Justin did that and then wrapped the large towel around her still slight body. He wondered how much longer she would allow him to do this.  Justin picked her up and carried her to her bed. He saw Brian at the door. “Brinn, just remember there is nothing you can’t tell us. I am not saying we might not get a little upset but I promise you we will help you through anything.  We would give our lives if we had to.”


“Dad, come in and give me a kiss.”  Brinn slipped under the blankets and then pulled off her towel and handed it to them. “Good night, Daddies.  I am really tired.”


They both gave her a kiss and left her alone.   Brian and Justin stripped and without talking walked into the bathroom. Justin started filling the tub with water while Brian got some towels for them.  He got in and then held out his hand for Justin. Justin got in and laid on top of Brian, straddling his lap so they could lay chest to chest, cock to cock.  Justin slid back and forth in the warm water. 


“Come here, Sunshine,” Brian pulled Justin’s head down to his and kissed him, wrapping his arms around his back.  Justin continued to move. “Oh, god, please,” Brian moaned. Justin stopped and Brian aligned his cock with Justin and Justin thrust backward so he impaled himself on  Brian’s ready dick. Justin slid back and forth, each time going a little deeper.  


“I love watching your face while we make love. I love watching all the time but as you sink down and you take in just a bit more, your face gives away your every feeling.”


“Well, then it should be showing you pure pleasure  about now.” Justin threw his head back as he took all of him.  Brian began to thrust upward even though he had no more to give. Justin readjusted the angle and Brian’s strokes had more and more effect.  Justin dropped his head back and as he was about to come Brian began pumping him. Justin bit his lip to keep from crying out and then he dropped back on Brian’s chest, his mouth seeking Brian’s.


After a few moments, Justin sat up and slid off Brian.  He turned the hot water on and moved back until he was pressed against the other side of the tub.  “You Ok, Sunshine?”


“Ya, I just need to soak for a couple minutes. You can get out if you want.  I just need a few minutes.”


“What’s wrong?” Brian’s long legs rested on the outside of Justin’s.  He took one of Justin’s feet and began massaging the arch, with pressure he ran his thumb over it multiple times. 


“Why do you think something’s wrong?”


“Sunshine, I know when something is wrong.”


“I guess I don’t want to go back on tour.  I know I will get into it once I’m there but I don’t always like myself when I get wrapped up. It is so much better when you are with me.  You keep me grounded. That helps a lot and I know Brinn will be good but…”


Brian rubbed especially hard and then switched feet.  When he finished he moved up Justin calves.


“Baby, that feels  great but I think we should go to bed.  I have a headache.” Brian stood up and offered his hand to Justin.  Justin slid his free hand up Brian’s long leg with it ending on Brian’s ass. He kissed him and then stepped out of the tub.  He swayed a little.


“Sunshine?”  He reached out and balanced him as he stepped out of the tub himself. 


“I just need to go to bed. I had a lot of wine.  It’s a good thing Taylor is staying with her parents.” Brian dried him off and walked him to the bed.  He then quickly dried himself off. He helped Justin in bed and then got in next to him. “Good night, Bri.  I love you.” Justin’s voice was far away already.


“Love you, too,Sunshine.” 



On Sunday morning they woke up to rain and  declared it a home day. In the morning they ate French toast along with eggs and bacon.  Justin and Shelby talked as they cooked. “Shelby, you don’t have to help. I love cooking for my family.”


She kissed his cheek, “You know I enjoy this and my daughter is obviously being well taken care of,” she nodded toward Brian and Brinn leaning over Taylor who was in front of the fireplace.  “Are you enjoying your tour?”


“I do like to get out there once I’m there but I don’t plan to do another one.  I don’t care if people think I’m a recluse, crazy artist. How are you and Gus? Having a baby can change a relationship. I know you are an amazing mother and it is obvious how much Gus loves her but has he adjusted well?”


“He’s great.  Why do you ask?”


“You know me I have to worry.  I just, from time to time, gotten a feeling there is something going on.  He and Bri have had a couple conversations that seem intense. They are probably just talking about the hotel and Brian and I haven’t had a lot of in depth conversations.  Tonight we will have a long flight. We will sleep some but we usually catch up then.”


Shelby felt a little unsettled as she finished the eggs.  She felt guilty for not telling Justin about Gus’ night away but she was alright with it so why did it matter. She and Gus were as strong as ever.


After breakfast they had some board games and junk food delivered to the house.  They streamed movies and drank. Everyone just enjoyed each other’s company. When it stopped raining late in the afternoon, Brian suggested going in the hot tub.  The girls decided to stay in the warm house and let the men go out into the chilly air. The three men wore robes into the garden. Since it was just the men, they didn’t bother with trunks. The steam poured off the water and the warmth of the water felt great against the cool breeze.


“Gus, how is the Lighthouse project going. I know you hired a contractor.  Is it going to be a difficult project?”


“I think we have a great floor plan. I am really excited about it but I am also glad I won’t have to move up there.  I couldn’t be away from my girls that long and it wouldn’t be a good place for them to live, not to mention the contractor might try to set me up with his son.”


“Would Shelby be alright with that?” Brian bit his tongue as soon as he said it. 


“Of course she wouldn’t be Ok, with it!  What are you thinking?” Justin shot Brian a glare but at the same time he caught a look between Gus and Brian that said more than words. 


“Dad, there…”


“Sunshine, drop it for now, please.  I will fill you in on the non event once we are on the plane.  We only have a couple hours left.”


“A non event?” Justin said as Brian pulled him into his arms and kissed him.


“Dad, just know Shelby and I are good.  There is nothing to worry about. Seriously.”


Justin looked into Brian’s eyes, “Fine, but you will talk on the flight.”


“I promise.”


It was obvious to Gus that his dads were no longer focused on him.  “Would you like me to leave?”


“No, we are leaving together.  You’re the one we won’t see.” Conversation went to Molly and her family as they sat there a few more minutes.



Brinn held Taylor and fed her a bottle while Shelby straightened up the kitchen.  “Shelby, can I ask you a question, woman to woman?”


“Well, let’s say female to female, but you can ask me anything.”


“Some of the girls at school are older than me and they are more mature physically than me,” Brinn hesitated, “And I know monthly…,” another pause.


Shelby walked over and sat next to Brinn, putting an arm around her, “What is it, Brinny?”


“When I get home for Christmas, do you think you can get me some stuff girls need when it’s time for…”


“Oh, of course, Brinn.  That’s what big sisters are for.  How about if when I get back I just tuck a few things under your bathroom sink and then if you have any questions when the time comes you know you can come to me.” Shelby carefully pulled Brinn and her daughter close.


“Oh, thank you, Shelby.  I am so glad you are my sister now,” she bent down and kissed her niece, “and that I will be home soon to help with Taylor.”


The girls heard noise and glanced up to see the men coming back in.  As they opened the door they quieted down, seeing Taylor sleeping in Brinn’s arms. Brian glanced at the clock.  “We better get ready. Shall we order pizza for dinner before or is there something else you would like.”


“I’ll take care of it. You two go get dressed.  Menus are still on the refrigerator, right?”


“Ya, thanks, Gus. We will be down in half an hour or so.  We have a little packing to do.” Justin led the way upstairs.


“Let us know when dinner arrives.” Brian sent a pleading look over his shoulder at Gus.


Once Justin and Brian shut their door, Shelby looked at Gus, “What was that about?”  


“Let me order first.” Gus ordered the pizza and hung up.  He pulled Shelby close and whispered, “Dad knows something happened but has no clue what.  Pops is going to tell him on the plane so things are a little tense right now.”


“Kiss her, Gus.  Giver her a big kiss,” Brinn giggled over at them.


“Well, I don’t mind if I do.” Gus bent her backward and brought his lips to hers and before they separated they were both wanting more.


“You both are awfully flushed.”  Brinn smiled at them.


“That’s not the only thing we are.” Gus ran his hand between her legs and she shivered.


“You’re lucky we’re behind the counter or you would be showing your sister more than you should.” Shelby ran her hand on his erection.  


“You are so bad.” Gus kissed her again.



Justin entered the room and dropped the robe as he headed straight to the shower and Brian followed him in. Justin stood under the stream of hot water, with Brian moving in behind him.  His arms slipped around Justin’s waist but he didn’t relax.


“Sunshine…”


“Brian, we don’t have time for anything…”



“There is always time for a little contact.  Isn’t there, Sunshine?” Brian’s arms went around his waist and pulled him close.  Justin finally relaxed a bit.


“You have been hiding something, haven’t you?”


“Justin, it  really….there isn’t time now.  We will talk on the plane and it really isn’t a big deal.  I am sorry if you feel like I kept something from you. Come on,” he turned him around and kissed him.  “We better get going. The pizza will be here soon.” They finished in the shower and dressed for the plane.  They finished packing their bags and before they stepped out, Brian caught Justin’s arm and pulled him close. “Time to eat dinner with our kids before we head back to Europe. I’m going to miss them.”


“Me, too, but it won’t be too long. We will be back for the holidays and this will be my last tour.”


“Let’s go.”  They grabbed their bags and moved down to the kitchen.   Brinn sat between her dads. She clung to one and then the other. As they finished eating she climbed into Justin’s lap. 


He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, “It won’t be long. You will have time with Grandma and John.  We will be back in less than 6 weeks. Maybe if you are done with your classes you will be able to come home with us at Thanksgiving.”


Brinn kissed him and then moved to Brian.  “I love you both so much. I will work hard and get everything done so I can come home at Thanksgiving.”


“Brinny, you don’t feel like this is a punishment, do you?”  Justin took her hands.


“Oh, no Daddy.  It is a really good school and I have learned a lot but I miss my family.”


The buzzer for the front gate sounded.  Brian got up and told the driver they would be right there.  Brian and Justin kissed their granddaughter and then their kids.  


“We’ll let you know when we land  at our final destination. That should be just before your plane takes off.” Brian said as he picked up Brinn, “We will call you, too, Sweetheart.  Your daddy and I love you so much.” 


Justin kissed her and then took her from Brian.  “See you soon, Sweety.” He set her down and Gus walked over to put an arm around his sister as their parents walked out the door.  When they got out of the gate the driver took their bags and they got in the back of the car. Brian held Justin close. “She’ll be fine, right?”


“She will be fine, Sunshine.  Come here,” he pulled him onto his lap and began to unzip Justin’s pants.


“Brian, we shouldn’t…”


“And why not?” his hand moved into Justin’s pants and gently moved his fingers around him.


“Yes, why the hell no.”  Justin said as Brian laid him backward as he covered him with his own body and before they knew it they were stopping by their jet.  Brian kissed him once more afraid that might be the last kiss for the next several hours.

 

Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter 10 


Brian and Justin got comfortable in their seats They belted themselves in and sat holding hands and dozing until they were in the air and had the all clear.  Brian stood and tugged for Justin to follow him. They sat on the sofa at the back of the plane and Brian started laying him down.


“No, none of that until you tell me what is going on with Gus.”


“Well, there really isn’t anything going on, Sunshine.”


“Something obviously is and it sounds like it has to do with the lighthouse.”


Brian turned and looked at Justin, “Promise me you will listen to everything before you form an opinion and remember I didn’t know anything about this until after the fact.”


“Now you are making me really anxious and not in a good way. Spill it.”


“We both know how much Shelby and Gus love each other.  There is no question about it and they have made a commitment to each other, right?”


“Yes, that is very obvious watching them.” Justin said as he stretched his legs and adjusted himself in his seat.


“We both know the one thing we worried about when Gus chose Shelby,” Brian reached out and touched Justin’s cheek.


“Well, you were sure he made the wrong decision.” 


“I will admit I was wrong about that part but Shelby recognizes Gus has other urges so when Gus went up to the lighthouse, Shelby gave him a free pass.”


Justin looked at him blankly for a moment, “A free pass?” he hesitated, “You mean she told him to pick up…”


“Gus went to a bar and spent the night with some guy.”  Brian reached for Justin but he moved backwards.


“What the hell was he thinking?  He has a beautiful wife and daughter.”


“He has a wife who wants him happy and if she can’t do that…”


“NO! I know we have both messed up but we didn’t give each other permission to go screw around.  Did you know he was feeling like this?”


“He may have mentioned something a couple times but it’s not like I knew….he wouldn’t have done it without Shelby’s permission.” Brian watched Justin stand up and start to pace.


“How did I not know this was going on?  Why didn’t you tell me?”


“You were busy getting ready for the tour and Gus didn’t want to concern you.  He wasn’t going to do anything about his feelings.”


“So our son was just going to ignore his feelings? And you didn’t tell me?”


“What should I have said, Oh by the way Gus misses fucking men but he loves his wife? I don’t see ….”


“That tends to be your problem.  You don’t see how I should have known this.  I could have talked to him. Maybe I could have helped him think it through.”


“Well, Shelby helped him take care…”


“Fucking a guy once is not helping Gus.  It might have been a temporary release but did you think of trying to have him find someone to talk to?  Did you suggest he call Becca? Or Blake? Of course you didn’t because you think with your dick when it comes to this kind of thing.”


“You don’t seem to mind that most of the time.” Now Brian was getting angry.


“I am going to bed.  Don’t even think about following me in there.”



It was a long flight.  Justin stayed in the bedroom on the plane until he was required to belt in. They were landing in Portugal to refuel.  Brian hoped he would sit next to him but he continued to walk to the front row on the other side of the plane and buckled in.   The pilot said this would be a short stop so he suggested they stay on the plane. 


Brian couldn’t stop himself.  As soon as the plane had landed he moved up and sat across the aisle from Justin. “Sunshine, I really didn’t…”


Justin put his ear buds in and closed his eyes.


Brian reached across and took Justin’s hand but he ripped it away.  


“Fine,” he put his hand in his lap.  “Can you at least tell me what our schedule is for the rest of the tour?”  Justin pushed some buttons on his phone and Brian’s buzzed. Brian looked at his screen and saw an attachment  he figured was the schedule. It also said, ‘Get yourself a hotel room. Hell if you are sleeping in my suite.’


“Come on, Sunshine.  This is stupid. If you don’t want to sleep with me, fine, but there would be another bed or sofa for me to sleep on.”


“I don’t want you near me.  How could you not tell me our son…”


“Our son is a grown man who made his own decisions with his wife’s permission,” Brian dropped to his knees in front of Justin.  He took Justin’s hands in his own. Softly he said, “I love you, Sunshine. If I didn’t tell you right away it was because I didn’t want you to worry.  You know I would…” Brian moved closer and began to slide a hand between Justin’s legs.


Justin glared at Brian, “Move your hand.”


“That’s what I am doing, Sunshine.”


Justin stood up fast enough Brian fell backward.  “As soon as this plane lands in Greece, stay the hell away from me.  In fact, why don’t you just fly home!”


“Justin,” Brian stood up, “Damn,” he said as he rubbed his knee.  “Sunshine, you know when you are on tour you need someone nearby. Think about it.  I will lay low if you want me to but,” he started reaching for him but stopped himself. “Don’t make me go home without you,” he said very softly.


There was a long silence. “Just stay out of my way and stay away from me.”


“You are blowing this way out of proportion, Justin.”


“Leave me alone or just LEAVE.”


That was when Brian realized it.  Justin’s eyes looked funny. Was he really drunk or was it something more?  If he wasn’t mistaken, Justin had found something.There was usually some painkiller in the bedroom.  If he wasn’t mistaken, Justin must have at least doubled the recommended amount.


They both strapped back in seats and the plane continued its journey. This was the beginning of the silence.  The next two weeks the only time Justin would talk to Brian was to give him orders and most of those were done through texts.  Most nights Justin found someone at the show to show him a good place to go for some fun. Brian would follow at a distance and help him back to the hotel each night where he would put him to bed.  After he passed out, Brian would kiss him goodnight and go to his own room.



Brinn had gone back to school and was working harder than ever to get done with her semester by Thanksgiving.  Gus and Shelby arrived back home and Gus continued working with Kam everyday while Shelby started teaching Danny on a daily basis.  


Dan contacted his investigators regularly as they looked for Danny’s family.  By late October, Dan’s employee had narrowed it down and was sure he had found Danny’s parents. Now he had to make contact with them and see what their response was.  He would make a soft contact first. He would call Teri and Don Jacobs and ask about their missing son and then he would tell Marcus he’d found them and they would decide what to do.


“Hello,” a female voice came on the line.


“Is this Teri Jacobs?” Dan asked with a professional tone to his voice.


“Who may I ask is calling?


“This is Dan Reed.  I run a security business and it has come to my attention that you are looking for your son, Danny.”


“Have you found him?” her voice was wary. “Who did you say you were?”


“Dan Reed. My agency helps out local police in cases when they have had no success.  We may have a lead on him. I just wanted to get some information directly from you.   How old is Danny? I have seen a couple ages.”


“He left on his 14th birthday. That might be why you heard different ages.” Dan heard a note of sadness but not nearly as much as he would expect.


“And the reason he left home?”


“Mr. Reed, would you be able to call back when my husband is home.  I am expecting him any minute. He is with our other son at a football game.”


“Well it is good you aren’t just sitting home waiting for him.” Dan caught himself and softened his tone. “Of course, you have to keep life as normal as you can for your other children.”


“We stayed home a lot at first but it has been more than two months now but may I call you back after my husband arrives.  He will want to hear anything you have heard.”


“That would be fine.  Would you mind sending a recent picture of your son? Then I can compare it to the picture I was sent.  I don’t want to get your hopes up if it is a different boy. Oh, and does he have any scars or birthmarks?”


“Danny got stitches on his upper thigh when he was 11.  He fell playing in the backyard. And I will send a photo.”


“Thank you and I will be waiting for your call,”  Dan replied as the phone went dead. Dan’s phone beeped and he looked at it.  So, nice to meet you, Danny Jacobs. He said looking at his phone. He called Marcus.


“Hello Darling, to what do I owe the pleasure? I didn’t expect a call from you this afternoon.”


“Well, I can hang up or I can talk about how fine your ass was last night when I slid into it.”


“God, it was good….” Marcus’ hand rubbed his crotch, “now as much as I like talking dirty to my husband in the middle of the day, what’s up?”


“Look at the picture I just sent you.”


Marcus looked at the screen. “Danny!  I don’t recognize ...”


“I got that from his mom today.”


“Oh, Dan, I can’t give him up.”


“Red, he isn’t yours to give.  We’ve had this conversation.” Dan hesitated and softened his voice, “Red, his parents are supposed to call me back as soon as his dad arrives home. I will talk to them and get a feel for what has gone on in that house. But, Red, if he has been taking us as fools, he has to go home.”


“Oh, Dan….”


“I know, Red. We’ll talk tonight.  Marcus, I love you.”


“I love you, too, Dan. Call me after you talk to them?”


“I will, Red.”


It was about an hour later when the Jacobs called him back.  This time it was a male voice on the line. “Mr. Reed, you spoke to my wife about Danny.”


“Mr. Jacobs, thank for calling me back.”


“So what is it?  You want us to pay you for your information?”


“Oh, no sir, that isn’t how I do business.  When I get paid, I get paid well but I do a lot of cases like this.  I help local police follow up the clues they have.”


“What do you get out of it?”  Don Jacobs asked with reservation in his voice.


“I get to help families reunite and I get to add the case to my resume.  Mr. Jacobs, to be honest, I don’t need money.”


“What is it you are wanting to know?” Dan heard something in the background, “I put you on speaker phone so my wife could hear you, too.”


“I have tracked your son to the west coast.  It usually helps if I have a personal touch to talk to the runaway about when I find them.  Can you tell me some of the good qualities your son has or about something he really enjoys?”


The pause was too long for Dan’s liking. “Danny’s not your typical 14 year old.  He doesn’t have friends. He spends most of his time at home with his little sister.”


“I understand working families need older children to watch younger siblings.  Is that why Danny was at home?”


This time it was Teri responding, “That was part of it but Danny just liked to do things like cook and he really liked spending time with Katie. That’s his younger sister.  Danny wasn’t an athletic boy like our older son.”


“Teri, just say it, Danny was a fairy.  I’m sorry, the term is gay isn’t it. I have nothing against those kind of people but I don’t have any idea how to handle someone like that. I hope our son is safe.  We love him but I hope he has found some place he is happy.”


“Please, Mr. Reed, we love our children.  We do and of course we want him back….”


“If your son is the boy I suspect, he is well taken care of.”  Dan responded, not liking this conversation.


Now Don’s tone changed. It had an edge to it, “But a kid belongs with his parents.  Maybe I was a little hard on him but we are his family. Our friends and family keep asking about him. He shouldn’t have just left. We had no idea he was that unhappy.”


“I mean, what do we tell people?” Teri’s voice was a little whiny now. “What kind of parents do they think we are?”


Dan had to get off the phone before he screamed at these people.  “I have an appointment, I need to go to. Thank you for your time.  I will speak to you soon. You have my number if you think of anything you would like me to say to your son if I find him.” Dan paused giving them a chance to say something but when nothing was said he hung up.  



Shelby’s phone rang and she saw it was Dan. “Hey, what’s up?”


“Shelby, I have a favor to ask. Can Danny stay at your place until dinner?”  


“Sure, Dan.  Is something wrong?”


“I just need some time alone with Marcus.”


“Having some trouble with alone time, are you?” Shelby said with a suggestive tone.


“You really are a Kinney,” he laughed. “I will always take time with Red but that’s not it,”  We have some things …. is Danny near you?”


“He is raiding my fridge while I am feeding Taylor so no, he isn’t next to me.”


“You better charge us for his food intake,” Dan continued.  “I have found his parents and I need time to discuss a few things with Marcus.  Can we pick him up about 5:30 or 6:00? Tell him we are going out to dinner in town.”


“Am I going to be out of a job soon?” she said quietly.


“I’ll text when we are on our way. Thanks, Shelby.”


“Take your time.  I will let him make us dinner.”


Next Dan called Marcus.  “Two calls in one day. Is it bad news?”


“Red, can you come home?  We need to talk.”


“Dan, don’t tell me you found his parents.”


“Let’s just talk here.  Shelby is going to keep Danny there until we pick him up and I said we would go out for pizza or something.”


“I can leave within the next half hour.  I am waiting for someone to bring me a key but they are on their way. Darling, are you going to break my heart?”


“That’s not fair, Marcus.”


“I’m sorry. You’re right.  I’ll be there soon.”


Molly walked into Marcus’ office with Paul in the stroller and Jenna in a sling.  “Hey, Marcus, thanks for letting me go get some measurements. Brenda had an appointment so I had to get the kids before coming her.  Paul likes the walk anyway.”


Marcus kneeled by Paul and he gave him a high five.  He then walked over and kissed Jenna’s little head. “Your kids are so beautiful.”


“They are, aren’t they,” Molly smiled at him.  “How is the boy staying with you? Is he going to be permanent?”


“I wish he would ….. Dan found his parents.  I’m going home now so we can talk about it. I probably should have told you but I am sure Tyler knows about it.  Just keep it quiet, ok?”


“Of course, Marcus.  I hope it turns out best for all of you.  You know I am sure you could adopt or get a surrogate.”


“Dan would never go for that.  He hasn’t changed his mind about being a parent.” He kissed the top of Jenna’s head once more and ruffled Paul’s hair.  “Well, I hate to rush you but…”


“We’re out of here.  Time to feed the little one anyway.”  Marcus walked Molly out, shut off the lights and locked the door.


“Are you ready to take possession of the house this weekend?”


“I can’t wait!  Gus met me there today and we made final adjustments to the floor plans and we should be able to move in by Christmas.  At least it will be livable by then and then Brenda can have our place. I am not going to hold you up anymore. Thanks again for letting me have the key for a couple hours.”


Marcus worried the whole way home.  What if Dan was going to tell him Danny had to go home?  When he pulled up to the office next to the house, he sat behind the wheel.  After a couple minutes. Dan strode out of the building and walked to the car. After opening the door, he extended a hand to Marcus who took it and stepped out. Dan’s arms went around him and brought him in close. “Oh, Red…”


Marcus held on to Dan tightly, “I knew this day would probably come but I love him so much.  What are his parents like? Are they devastated?”


“Let’s go to the house and have a glass of wine while we talk. Then we can pick up Danny.” Dan took his hand and led him to the house.  He turned on the gas fireplace and poured them each a glass. He then sat down and took Marcus in his arms. “I could use a kiss before we talk.” Dan ran his fingers into Marcus’ hair and guided his head down to his mouth. He sighed as Marcus’ lips parted to accept his tongue. When their mouths separated Dan reached for the glasses of wine and they took a sip.


“Darling, please don’t drag this out any longer.  What is Danny’s name? How old is he?”


“His name is Danny Jacobs. He turned 14 the day he ran away. His parents are Teri and Don.”


“Dan, what are they like? You read people well.”


“I think they are decent people but they are clueless about a son who is gay.  I think they love him but at the same time they are ashamed of him.”


“You can’t be ashamed of someone you love,” Marcus said.  “You know that from experience.”


“Except mine never acted like they loved me.”


“I’m sorry this is stirring up a lot of bad memories for you.  What’s our next move?”


“Well, I think I need to go meet them.  Maybe you and Danny can fly out with me and we can make it a fun weekend.”


“Where are they?”


“They live in Missouri.  We would fly into Kansas City.  You could find something to do there while I visit his parents.  Then we will do a supervised meeting with them. We won’t leave him with them unless Danny gives the Ok.  If he doesn’t we will take steps to see what we can do to get them back together.”


“But I don’t want them to get back together,” Marcus laid his head on Dan’s shoulder.  “Dan, I want him to be ours.”


“Marcus,  I told you not to get attached.” He stroked his cheek, “Danny’s parents have every right to insist on keeping him but I don’t plan to make that easy for them if I see anything I don’t like.”  


Marcus drained his glass, “What time do we need to pick up Danny?”


Dan kissed him and pushed him back on the sofa. “Marcus, I promise you I will do everything in my power to make sure he …”


“I don’t want to think about it now.  It will hurt too much.”


“I’m sorry, Red. You know I have to bring the boy back to his family.  It is my business, my reputation.” Dan’s hand moved down to Marcus’ fly and unzipped it.


“I love you, Dan, but I can’t do this.  I can’t let you take him.” Marcus pushed Dan off.  “I just can’t let him go.” Marcus ran upstairs and grabbed a bag out of the closet.  He started throwing clothes into it and then he started toward Danny’s room but Dan stopped him. 


“Red, what are you doing?”


“I am taking my son somewhere and I will NOT let you take him. Now get out of my way.”


Dan looked at his face and stepped out of the way.  Marcus spent a few minutes in Danny’s room and came out with a second bag.  “If we are not in YOUR house, you're not harboring anyone.” Marcus stopped and kissed him. “I will be nearby but we can’t be together right now. I won’t let you send him back.”


“Red, where are you going?” Dan said softly. 


“I figure Jusitn and Brian won’t care if I use their house. I’m sorry Dan.  I love you.”


“Marcus, this isn’t solving anything.”  Marcus walked out the door, as the it shut Dan said, “Damn it, Marcus.  I love you.”



When Gus arrived home he was surprised to see Danny was still there.  “Hey, Danny, nice to see you. Is my wife making you stay after school today?” Gus kissed his wife and daughter.


“Dan and Marcus are taking him out to dinner and should be picking him up anytime now.  Besides that, Danny is a great cook and helped me make meatloaf and mashed potatoes.”


“Ummmm, that sounds great.  Do I have time to take a shower?” Gus kissed Shelby again.


“Keep that up and I will make Danny babysit and join you.” Shelby ran her hand across Gus’ ass.


Gus moved past her, “I’ll be down in a few minutes.” He turned to Danny.  “Hope you enjoy dinner, Danny.”


As Gus disappeared into their bedroom, Shelby noticed the look on Danny’s face. She draped her arm around his shoulder.  “He is great looking, isn’t he?”


“Ya, you are so lucky? I would give anything to kiss a guy that looked like that.”


“Have you ever kissed a guy?”  Shelby asked.


Danny blushed, “Not really.  I mean I when I was on the street I...well.”


“It’s ok, Danny.  Let me say it like this, “Have you ever had a boyfriend?”


Danny shook his head.  


“You will, Danny. Don’t worry.”


There was a knock on the door.  Shelby saw Marcus and waved him in.   “Looks like your ride is here. Hey, Marcus.”


“Where are we going for dinner?  I’m starving.” Danny said as he impulsively hugged Marcus.  Marcus wrapped his arms around him and held on to him for a second.  


“You can choose where we eat.  Can you wait for me in the car?  I’ll be there in a couple minutes.”


By now Shelby could tell something was going on by Marcus’ face.  As soon as Danny had shut the door she walked to him, “Marcus, what’s wrong?”


“Do you think Brian and Justin would mind if we used their house for a couple days?”


“What’s wrong with your house, Marcus?”  Gus had come out of the bedroom in a pair of jeans and came down the steps.


“Oh, nothing is wrong with the house, Gus.  Dan isn’t here. He won’t be staying at your dads’ place.”


“Of course you can use their house but do you want to talk about it?  You can have dinner here.”


“I need to get out to Danny.  The only thing going on with Dan and me has to do with Danny.  We aren’t really fighting but right now Danny can’t live in the same house as Dan because of his ethical responsibility so….”


Shelby walked over and hugged Marcus.  “Go ahead and know we’re here if you need to talk.  Danny is very lucky to have you in his life.” She got a key off a peg and kissed his cheek when she handed it to him.  “Oh, there isn’t much food at the house.”


“We’ll pick up a few basics after we eat.  I need to figure out how to tell him what’s going on.” Marcus shut the door behind him.


“Poor guy,” Gus said.  “I’ll give Dan a call later and see how he’s doing. Better yet, I’ll have Pops call him.  By the way, I think I am lucky Marcus is gay. I think you’d go for him if he wasn’t.” He pulled her into his arms.


“Well, Gus Kinney, are you jealous? You have seen me with another man before.”


“Yes, and when I realized how much I hated seeing him touch you was when I knew I was in love with you. You are all mine.” He put his hands on her hips and helped her onto the island, kissing her as she sat there.


She spread her knees so he could stand between them. “And I always will be.  I put all the food in a warm oven. I am sure,” she kissed one of his cheeks, “it will be fine,” she kissed the other cheek as her hands went down to the waistband of his jeans, “for half an hour.


At that moment Gus was glad he went for the extra large island as he yanked down her pants and let his own fall on the floor as he climbed on top of her.  



“So where are we going for dinner?” Marcus asked Danny as he got into the car.


“Isn’t Dan coming with us?”


“No, he is involved in a case.” Marcus refused to look Danny’s direction.


“What are the bags in the back seat?”  Danny asked him warily.


“Where are we eating? We’ll talk then.”


“Burgers are fine.  I really don’t care.” Danny had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. “I’m not very hungry all the sudden.”


Marcus took his hand, “Danny, there isn’t anything for you to worry about,” but as he said it Marcus felt like he was lying to him.  “How about we stop at the grocery store and just pick up a frozen pizza and then we can talk while it is in the oven.”


“Where will we be eating this pizza?”


“We are going to be staying at the main house at the vineyard for a few days.” Marcus saw Danny open his mouth out of the corner of his eye, “Danny, can we please wait until we are at the house to talk about this?” Danny shut his mouth and gently squeezed Marcus hand.  “So what did you study with Shelby today?”



They arrived home an hour later with several bags of groceries.  Marcus had forgotten his worries for a while watching Danny in the grocery store.  He really loved cooking and it was obvious he was very knowledgeable on the topic.  They had ended up buying pizza dough and toppings. As Marcus put away groceries into the cupboards and fridge, Danny turned on the oven and assembled the pie.  


Once it was in the oven he looked at Marcus.  “Should I put my bag somewhere?”


“Why don’t you take the spare room.  It is the last one on the right. I will be in the one right next to you.  I’ll show you.” Marcus opened the door to Brinn’s room where he figured he could sleep.  “I’ll sleep here and you can be in the next one.”


“Whose house is this?”


“Gus’ dads live here but they are in Europe until Thanksgiving.”


“One of them is an artist, right?”


“Yes, Justin is an amazing artist, well, amazing man in general.  You may have seen some of his work. I think there several prints of his work up in your room.”  Marcus led him into the room Danny would be using. Hanging on the walls was the series Justin did on sexuality.  There were 8 framed prints of Brian with him. “This series was being shown when Justin and Brian were kidnapped along with Gus and Brinn.”


Marcus had a feeling that Danny hadn’t heard that.  He was staring at the first print and then moved on. “This one is Gus’ real dad, right?”  He pointed to Brian. 


“Well, trust me they are both his dads but I know what you mean.  Yes, that is his biological dad.” Marcus noticed Danny adjusting his jeans as he moved from one picture to the next.  “They are both very attractive aren’t they.”


“Do they really look that good?”


“Oh, trust me, they are both very good looking.  They both have a touch of gray, especially in their beards but… Yes, they are both gorgeous.”  Marcus had to smile at Danny’s reaction, “Let’s go check the pizza. You can enjoy these pictures all night if you like.”  He walked over to the nightstand and saw the tube of lube he had expected to find. He pulled it out and set in on the table without a comment when he noticed Danny blush.


Once they sat at the kitchen bar with the pizza between them, Danny looked at Marcus, “Are you going to tell me what’s going on now?”


“Dan has found your family, no thanks to you,” Marcus smiled slightly.


Danny’s back straightened, “Do I have to go back? I don’t want to go back.  I can finally be me when I am with you and Dan but he wants me to go back doesn’t he?” A tear escaped Danny’s right eye.


Marcus reached out and Danny fell into his arms.  “Oh, Danny, he wants what’s best for you but he has an ethical code he must follow. That’s why we are here.  If you were living in the same house as him, he would have to take you right away.”


“And you left your husband for me?” Danny looked up into Marcus’ face.


“Danny, I didn’t leave him and he knows that.  Well, I left him but he knows where we are. I am hoping he will visit from time to time and if he does, I hope you won’t mind making yourself scarce.”


“With the pictures I have in my room, I am sure I could find something …. I can’t believe I just insinuated I was going to masterbate.”


“That is just natural, Danny, and if I am in that room for long I would...and I have seen them both naked.”


Danny’s mouth dropped open.


“We are all adults. Maybe when you are a little older I will tell you a few things.  Right now I don’t want to say anything to you that could turn around and bite me in the ass.”


“Marcus, those pictures in the bedroom, do people really do everything I think I saw in those pictures?”


Marcus reached out and brushed Danny’s hair off his forehead.  “Danny, those two love each other more and know each other better than any two people I have ever met.  They have been together since Justin was a senior in high school. Dan I love each other as much as they do but we have only known each other for a year. I haven’t looked at those pictures in a while but I think we have done everything in them.”  He looked at Danny’s worried look, “Don’t worry, Danny. If you find someone to be with, no, when you find someone you will do what you are comfortable with. That kind of familiarity shouldn’t feel right with everyone. Now enough seriousness. Eat. Your pizza is cold.”


“Marcus,” Danny’s head drooped.  “I sorry I am causing so much trouble.  Really if you want to just bring me to a highway, I’ll move on.”


“Danny, if I wanted to get rid of you I would let Dan take you back to Kansas City. Now, Eat!”


As they ate the pizza, Marcus noticed a smile play on Danny’s lips.  When they finished, Danny started cleaning up the kitchen. Marcus came around the counter to help.  


“Marcus, go call Dan.  It will only take me a few minutes to clean up.”


“Are you sure?”


“I’m almost done.”


“Thanks, Danny.  Don’t worry. Dan and I will be fine.”


As he walked away, Danny said, “Marcus,” Marcus stopped and looked at him, “I love you.”


Marcus had to fight back tears, “I love you, too, Danny.  If you need me just knock on the door. I will see you in the morning.”


Marcus called Dan.  He wasn’t sure what Dan’s response was to him leaving. He really did it for him. Well, for both of his Dans.  


“Hey,” Dan answered in a tone that sounded irritated.


“How mad at me are you?”


“Damn, Red, I don’t want you over there.  I want you here in my bed, our bed.”


“Are you going to Missouri to check out his parents?”


“Yes, but I just don’t know…. I’m shaky ground here.  If I tell them he is here, I am going to have to bring him back if they want him back.”


“Darling, can we get a lawyer? Do you know Missouri law?”


“I’m looking into that.  I have a call in to a lady who specializes in similar cases.  I hope she will call tomorrow. Red, I still think he would be better off with his parents.  I mean they are his family.”


“He told me he loved me tonight, as he volunteered to clean the kitchen.  Dan, he is so grateful for everything.”


“I miss you already.”


“Come visit for an hour.  An hour won’t hurt.”


“Damn, Red, you don’t know how hard I am already but no, I can’t.  I need to be able to talk to the attorney and honestly say I know where he is and that he is safe and that if the parent interviews come out positive that we will work at getting him back home with his parents.”


“Dan, please, I can’t imagine losing him.”


“Marcus, I told you not to get attached. If it takes counselling I will pay for it.  I won’t let him hang, I promise.”


“Come give me a goodnight kiss?”


“Oh, Red… give me fifteen minutes but I will not come in.”


Marcus tapped on Danny’s door.  “Danny, can I come in?”


He heard some shuffling, “Ya, come in.”  Danny sat on the edge of the bed with his bag on his lap.


Marcus looked at each of the prints, “Yes, these men do know what they are doing.” He glanced at the one where Brian was rimming Justin’s perfect ass.  “I am guessing this is the one that makes you nervous?”


Danny nodded.  “I just can’t imagine….”


“Danny, once someone does it to you, you will want to give the same pleasure to someone you care about but there is no rush with any of this.”  He heard a horn beep. “That is Dan. I will be right outside for a few minutes if you need anything.” Marcus chuckled at the look on Danny’s voice. “You might want to finish that before it hurts worse.”  Dan flushed but the second Marcus shut the door he threw the bag to the side and continued stroking himself.


Marcus grabbed a jacket and when he got near the SUV he realized Dan was sitting in the back seat.  He walked around to the side Dan was sitting on and got in, moving his long legs so he could sit facing Dan.  Dan was almost brutal in his kiss. Marcus began to rock his pelvis against Dan’s, causing Dan to kiss Marcus harder.


Finally, Marcus pushed against Dan’s shoulders, “God, I love you.  I love you so much but I can’t give up on that kid. He loves us, Dan.  He needs us.”


“I’m flying out tomorrow, early.  I have an appointment with the attorney early in the afternoon and with his parents tomorrow evening. I will call you in the evening.”


“Darling, I  know you will do what’s best for Danny.  I’m sorry if I am making this harder on you.”


“Red, god…” he kissed him once more, “You know my thoughts about being a father but I would never send him into a situation like I escaped. That doesn’t mean with us is the best place for him, though, Red. I can’t stand to see you broken hearted.”  This time his kiss was gentle and probing. “I have to go. I love you, Red. I’ll be in touch.” He opened the door and got out with Marcus. “You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, Red.” Dan’s arms went around him and held him close for a moment. He then ran his hand over Marcus’ ass before he opened the driver’s door and got in.  “I will talk to you tomorrow.”  


Marcus watched Dan drive away and decided he may have to take his own advice to Danny.  He hurt from need. He thought of Brinn’s frilly bedroom and went to the back of the house and stroked himself until he found some relief.  He walked back to the door and went to bed.



Brian had talked to Gus and gave Dan a call.  It was early in Austria. He had just gotten his husband into bed.  He had lost track of how many nights he had rescued Justin’s ass in the last few weeks.  He also couldn’t remember the last time he tasted those sweet lips or touched that amazing ass except to help him wipe it when he almost fell off the toilet.


“Hey, Brian.  Why are you up so early?”


“I was just talking to Gus and he said you might need to talk.”


“What I need is to screw my husband but that isn’t going to happen for a while.”


“Trouble in paradise?”


“No, not really.  I know we have talked about Danny, even though you haven’t been home but I found his parents and I am going to meet them tomorrow.  Oh, by the way, Marcus and Danny are staying at your house.”


“Gus mentioned that.  You know we don’t mind that. Well, Justin probably doesn’t know unless he called Gus but that hasn’t happened much lately.”


“You still on the outs?”


“God, Dan, he is within arm’s length most of the time but he other than giving me a flunky order he hasn’t talked to me since we left New York and I could deal with that but he is killing himself. He hasn’t had a sober night since we got back here.  I can’t wait to be done with this tour. We have two more weeks of this shit and then we are at least back on our own territory. Will Marcus be done with our house by then?”


“I hope so, I can’t imagine being apart that long.”


“It’s even worse to be together but not being together.  I’m scared he is going to go to far. He has had head injuries and one good fall the wrong drug could….. Fuck, Dan, I called to listen and I can’t shut up.”


“You don’t have to worry about us.  We may be at a rough spot but we have a game plan.  Is Justin really in danger? I have some contacts…”


“No, that will make him even madder. I hope he wasn’t lying when he said no more tours.”


“Brian, has he, well, has he been with someone….”


“No, he drinks until he blacks out every night. I put him to bed and go to my own room.”


“Oh, Brian, I am so sorry. Where will you go next?”


“Switzerland in a couple days and then we end up in Amsterdam.”


“Well, I am sure there has to be someplace in Amsterdam …”


“Yes, that is what I am counting on.  I have a place that will kidnap us after the last night at the gallery.  We will either be together when we leave or I will be dead.”


Dan and Brian said goodbye.  Dan went to bed while Brian decided to take a nap for a couple hours before his day would start.  There were times he wished he didn’t love the tyrant so much but he would do anything to feel Justin’s body next to him.



Dan flew out early the next day and landed in Kansas City shortly after lunch.  He picked up the rental car and was at the attorney’s office at 2:30 p.m. He was ushered into the office immediately. “Mr.  Reed, it is so good to meet you. You may not realize it but I have been following your company for several years but I started paying close attention when you started Janna’s Hope Foundation.  That is an amazing organization.”


“Well, I can’t take credit for that.  My agents did the legwork to find out what happened to Janna since her father works for me.  I only played a small part of getting it up and running. I just hope we can help some families find their children before it is too late.”


“Well, I find it a worthy cause and if you ever need someone in this area to help with a case, please call me.  If I can’t help I will turn you to someone who can.”


“That’s very nice of you.  I will make sure I add your name to our database.  Did you have a chance to look over Danny Jacob’s story?”


“I did.  I actually had been following it through the news.  This morning I went through the files you sent over.  So you know where Danny is but you aren’t sure home is the best place for him?”


“Yes, as the paperwork indicated, Danny is a 14 year old gay boy who has parents that have no idea what that means to Danny’s life.”


“I just want you to assure me that he is in a safe place.  I don’t want to think of a young kid in a homeless shelter by himself.


“No, he is in a caring home with a concerned man who happens to be gay.”


“He doesn’t want Danny for a playmate, does he?”


“You aren’t hired by the parents, right?  I’ll pay you to make it all legal, but what I say next can’t leave this room.”


“You know the drill,” she held out her hand and Dan pulled out his wallet and laid a $100 in her palm.  “I was just looking for a buck.”


“Sorry, this was all I had. So  we are good?” She nodded her head.  


“Danny is somewhere in California with my husband,” Dan was sure she saw her shoulder’s slump a bit.


“Of course you’re married,” she sent a sarcastic smile to him.  Is your husband half as good looking as you are?”


“He is the most wonderful man in the world. In fact, he is the reason I am connected with any of this.  I can honestly say he is not at my house anymore. My husband left me so this might be a little easier. I think his parents do love him because they are his parents but I get the feeling they don’t know how to and may not want to try to understand what it is like to come out as gay.”


“I think I know what you mean but I get the feeling some of this is close to home for you.


“Some of it is very close to my story.  Marcus, however, comes from an amazingly supportive mother which is the reason Red is so good at this parenting thing.  If I’m honest, I don’t want a kid but I want my husband and I think to keep him, I may have to give in. It’s not that I don’t like kids, I love them but I am not the father type.”


“I can tell you care what happens to him and that is the most important thing, especially since it sounds like emotionally he is being well cared for.  I mean if your husband is willing to leave you to take care of the boy, I think the two of you will make good guardians if that is where it goes. I know the questions I am going to ask may sound odd but I want to know what I am talking about if the parents question or get a lawyer of their own.”


The next hour the attorney pumped Dan for information.  She asked about the home Danny would live in. She asked about schooling for Danny and about Marcus’ profession. By the time she had finished she felt like this young boy had hit the mother load.


“Dan, you may not think you should be a father but this boy is damn lucky to have found your house.  Of course, if his family is up to it, they will get custody.”


“I agree completely and if I have to go home and break my husband’s heart I will do it but he knows I will do what is best for Danny.”


“How long have you been married?”


“About nine months. Valentine’s Day.  We moved into our new house about the same time.”  Dan’s mind wandered to Mexico and how much he loved Marcus.”


He startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, “I am sure I have enough if I need to go there,” she lowered herself to the edge of the desk.  How about getting an early dinner before tackling the parents?”


“That sounds great.”


“There’s a great sports bar around the corner.”


“That sounds like a perfect place to waste a couple hours. You don’t have a reason to go home for a couple hours?”


“Nope.  Kids are in college. Their father has moved to Florida so I am a free agent and you are much better company than my cactus. I hope you don’t mind, I sent my assistant home with my car.  I figured it would be easier if we only have one vehicle. I hope you don’t mind.” 


“No, that’s fine. I am enjoying our afternoon but I didn’t realize I wouldn’t have time to get a room for the night.”


“Well, then, I guess you will just stay at my house.”


“No, really, I just need some clean hotel…”


“Just shut up, Dan.  You’re staying at my place. Face it we may need to talk through some stuff after this meeting.”


“Alright, you’re probably right about that.”


“You aren’t afraid I will try to take advantage of you, are you?”


“Nothing personal, but I haven’t been with a woman in over 20 years.  And it isn’t anything I plan to do again.”



Dan parked and they had an enjoyable conversation as they ate pub food and then drove on to the meeting which was being held at a private detective’s office.  “Who is this guy?” Dan asked.


“Danny’s parents hired him a couple weeks after he left.  He’s not a bad investigator but he isn’t near your level. He has found some missing kids and an errant spouse or two. I worked with him on a case a couple years ago and he is a good guy and he is honest.”


“Well, let’s go meet the family.” Dan opened the office door and let the attorney walk in ahead of him.


There were introductions and a little small talk but that wasn’t Dan’s style. He got down to business quickly.   “Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs, I have spoken to your son.”


“So Danny is really alright?” Teri asked Dan. “You’ve talked with him?”


“Yes, he is fine.  He has just brought up some issues he is concerned about.  He has fears that he won’t be accepted for who he is. Danny has told those he is with that he doesn’t think his family can accept him the way he is.”


“I suppose he said we didn’t love him!” Don said with a bit of anger in his voice.  “I suppose he said we treated him badly.”


“Actually, he didn’t.  He has talked about his little sister and how much he misses her.”


“We do love him.  We will get him help, whatever he needs,”  Teri said through tears.  


The conversation went on for two hours. Finally, the attorney stated, “It is late.  Dan, can we set up a video chat tomorrow?”


“I can check with Danny and the people he is staying with.”


“Does that work for you, Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs? Should we say 7:00 p.m.?  And why don’t we meet at my office. I have a room setup for conference calls.” She turned toward the investigator.  “If you don’t want to attend, I think I can handle this.”  


As Teri and Don walked out, Dan heard Don say, “So we will have to spend another night with them.  Why don’t we call the police and get this over with?”


Dan was about to go after them when the attorney stopped him.  She said goodbye to the investigator and led Dan out to his car. “Damn them! Do they care about him at all?”


“They do care for him but they don’t know how to deal with this anymore than you knew how to react to having a son.”


After driving to the suburbs, he was situated in the spare room.  He needed to talk to Marcus. He needed to be with Marcus. His emotions were all over the place.  He couldn’t really want that boy in their life, could he?


“Hello, Darling.  Did you have a good trip? Did you talk to his parents?  Do you have everything straightened out?”


“I spent the evening with them but we didn’t get anywhere yet.  Tomorrow we want to set up a video call with Danny.”


“Dan, do you need anything before bed?”  Dan’s host asked.


“Dan who was that?” Marcus questioned.


“I’m fine, thanks,” Dan said and then went back to the phone. “Red, I am staying at the attorney’s house.  It was a long day and I didn’t get a room so…”


“So you are staying with a stranger? What if she sneaks in and takes advantage of you while you sleep?”  There was humor in Marcus’ voice.


“I miss you, Red!  Everything good at the vineyard?”


 “As good as it can be without you around, although I think I made a mistake putting Danny into the guest room here.”


“Why? Oh, wait, Justin’s prints are in there aren’t they?”


“Yes, poor kid must have had blue balls last night when I stopped in and said goodnight.”


“Well, I can relate. I love you, Red.  I hope I will be back the day after tomorrow. I better get to sleep.”


“I love you, too, darling.  I will talk to you tomorrow.”




Gus knew he was in trouble.  He was running really late and he had let Shelby know but she didn’t respond.  He picked up some flowers for her but when he walked into the house she was nowhere to be seen. “Shelly?” he said softly, not wanting to wake Taylor. He ran upstairs, and listened.  He heard something coming from Taylor’s room and peeked in. There he found Shelby rocking, tears running down her cheeks and holding Taylor close. “Shelby, what’s wrong?”


“I love her so much,” her voice was shaky.  “I was just looking at the perfect fingers and perfect toes and perfect face.”  Gus took Taylor out of her arms and laid her in her crib. He walked back to Shelby and offered his hand.  She took it and Gus pulled her close, “I’m so sorry I’m late. Oh, I bought these for you.” He handed her the flowers.

“Oh, Gus, they are beautiful,” and she started crying harder.


“Shelly, is it that time of the month?”

 

Shelby stopped crying and looked now in an angry tone, “Gus Kinney, I do not have my period! How come you right away think….  Oh shit, Gus, I don’t have my period but I should….”

Chapter 11 by Simply written

Chapter 11


Justin rolled over and reached for Brian and then remembered he would be down the hall somewhere. What the hell was he doing? He sat up and the pain shot through his head. DAMN!  He had to teach him a lesson and now he wasn’t sure how to turn it around. He reached for a bottle of pills and dropped one in his palm and then a second. He grabbed a bottle that was sitting on the nightstand and swallowed them.  The vodka slid down his throat. Justin looked at the clock. It was 2 p.m. Time to start his day. He wasn’t sure what time he had gotten to his hotel room but he was sure Brian was there for a few minutes.  


As Justin stood unsteadily on wobbly legs his phone rang. He glanced at the screen and saw it was Brian.  He picked it up and said, “What!”


“I just wanted to remind you that you need to leave in an hour.  You have a meet and greet at 3:30.”


“Ya, I’m up.” Justin snapped and then coughed, making his head hurt, causing him to moan.


“Sunshine, are you alright? Do you need anything?” Brian’s tone was loving and worried.


“Bri…” Justin almost fell for his concerned voice. “I’ll be fine, Kinney, if you let me get in the shower.  Do something worthwhile and order some pastries for me. Tell them to bring them in when they get here.” And with that he ended the call.


Brian took a breath.  Justin didn’t sound good.  He was drinking far too much and smoking more than he had in years.  He was also pretty sure he was taking something to keep him going now. He wasn’t sure why but he went to Justin’s room and let himself in with the keycard he had gotten from the desk, telling a couple small lies. He heard the shower running and walked to the bedroom.


“Justin?” no response.  “Sunshine, are you in there?” he asked as he tried the bathroom door.  He pushed it open and then he saw him. Justin was on the floor of the shower with warm water pelting down on him. “Fuck!”  


After turning off the water he stepped in and helped Justin to his feet but when he saw how unstable he was he picked him up and carried him to the bed. He sat on the edge and brushed Justin’s hair back.  He was breathing normally but he was pale. His gaze traveled down his body and he noticed how thin he had gotten in the last three weeks. His hand moved gently across his chest and could feel every rib.


“Sunshine?” he stroked Justin’s face. He bent forward and gently kissed him. He tasted alcohol and then he felt Justin’s arms wrap around him as he responded.  For a moment, Justin forgot his anger and frantically tried to get under Brian’s shirt but then his brain began to function again and he pushed Brian away. 


“What the hell are you doing in here?”


“You were passed out in the shower.  Do you want me to cancel your appearance?”


“NO! I’m fine.  Just get the hell out of here so I can dress.”


“Sunshine, please… I miss you.”


“Then next time maybe you won’t lie to me...if there is a next time. Now get the hell out of here.”


“See you in the lobby in 25 minutes.” Brian stepped into the hall just as room service arrived.



Marcus had gotten up early.  If he was honest he hadn’t slept well.  He missed Dan and he was worried about Danny’s reaction to talking with his parents.  He knew he wouldn’t be excited about it. 


“Hey Marcus,” Danny’s groggy voice greeted him as Danny walked the kitchen.  


“Morning Danny,” Marcus wrapped an arm around him and kissed his mussed hair. “Did you sleep well?”


“Ya, how about you?”


“Not so much. What would you like for breakfast?”


“Pancakes? But I can make them.”


“Please, let me.  They maybe won’t be as good as yours but I want to do this for you.”


“Sure Marcus, I am sure they will be good. When you  make me food, I know it was made because you care about me so it will taste great.” Marcus walked over and hugged him tightly. “Is something wrong, Marcus?”


“I wouldn’t say something is wrong.  I just talked to Dan last night and I need to talk to you about a couple things but let me get breakfast made and we can talk while we eat.”


Once they had sat at the table, Danny looked at Marcus.  Marcus put butter on his pancakes and syrup. “Danny, after school today Dan has set up a video call with your parents.”


Danny’s fork dropped clattered to his plate. “How could he? I…”


“Danny, he hasn’t told your parents where you are or that you have been living with him.  You know Dan wouldn’t do anything that would hurt you, don’t you?”


Marcus saw the confusion on his face and reached over and took his hand, “Danny, I know Dan hasn’t been affectionate with you or tried to really get to know you but that is because he believes he would not be good as a guardian. It is up to him to tell you his story but he had less than stellar parents.  He thinks he would make the same mistakes.”


“Oh, Marcus, I don’t see him like that at all.  He has been more than generous, even if he is a little cold.  I see how much he loves you.”


“Yes, and I couldn’t love him more.  Oh, that reminds me, Dan is not telling your parents that I am his husband.  He doesn’t want them to know we are a family. Please, Danny, I know this won’t be an easy call but try not to be defensive.  There will be a lawyer with Dan and they are trying to get a feel for your parents real feelings. They won’t force you to return immediately if  they decide a reunion should happen.”


“I don’t want to go back.  I can’t be me there. They never understand,” tears rolled down Danny’s cheeks.  “Please, please, Marcus.” Marcus moved to Danny’s side and took him in his arms. 


“You are going to have to trust us, Danny.  I am going to have to trust Dan to do what is best for all of us.” He kissed Danny’s temple and forehead as he pushed Danny’s hair back.  “What do you say I call Shelby and you come to town with me today. You could use a haircut and some new clothes. We need to show your parents you are being well cared for. You can do some homework at my office with me and then we will come back and have that call at Dan’s office.  He has a room setup that is completely untraceable. It is completely void of personal items.”


“I’d like that, Marcus.”


“Well, hurry up and eat your cold breakfast.  I’ll call Shelby.” He picked up his phone and in a couple minutes he heard a voice.  “You got Gus.”


“Hey Gus, is Shelby available?”


“She’s in the shower right now with Taylor.”

“Ah, I bet that’s a beautiful sight, well to you.  You know what I mean.”


“Yes, it is. Can I pass something on?”


“Just have her give me a call. Danny is playing hooky today.”


“Ok, I will pass it on.  I have to go. She needs me to take Taylor.”  Gus hung up and moved into the bathroom. He was still trying to figure out why Shelby was out of sorts last night. “Coming, Shelly,” he tossed the phone on the bed.  It was really a beautiful scene. He gorgeous wife hold his daughter against her bare skin. “Here, let me take her from you.” His hand brushed her breast as he took Taylor, wrapping her in a thick towel.  Shelby rinsed off and came out, getting a towel for herself.  


Gus walked with Taylor and laid her on the bed.  As he was leaning over the bed he felt Shelby come up behind her and then felt her body against his.  He stood and turned toward her and took her still damp body into his arms. Her hands started fumbling with his fly.


“Shelly, I don’t have time to do this right, “  Gus said as he stroked one of her breasts.


“To hell with doing it right.  Screw me, NOW!” She got his belt and fly undone and bent over a cooing Taylor.  “Now, Gus!”


He thrust into her from behind.  She was wet and ready for him. He reached around and began to stroke her clit as he thrust. Taylor latched onto one of her breasts which was dangling above her and Shelby nearly collapsed on top of her as her whole body spasmed. She screams as she climaxed and fell next to her daughter.


Gus stood there looking at her.  He was barely aware of what just happened. He had cum just as she had but he hadn’t seen her react like this in a long time but just then his alarm  went off reminding him he had to leave for a meeting. “Damn, I have to go.” He kissed his daughter and then Shelby. “I’m sorry, I have a meeting.”  He zipped up his pants. “You need to call Marcus.” He pulled Shelby up to her feet and kissed her until she was again trembling. “Love you.”


“I love you, Gus Kinney.”  She called as he left the room. She slipped on a robe and put a diaper on Taylor before calling Marcus.  “Hey, sorry I missed your call.”


“No problem.  Taylor is going to come into work with me today.  Could you email him some work he can do for the day?”


“Sure, good timing actually.  I could use a day to catch up around here. I won’t be out of a job soon, will I?


“I hope not but Dan is in Missouri now.  He has made contact with Danny’s parents and we will be doing a conference call later so I just want to keep him close for both of us today.”


“Have a nice day.  I will send an email to him.”


Shelby picked up Taylor and as her feet gently bumped Shelby’s stomach.  She let her free hand rest on her midsection for a moment and then brought her hand to Taylor’s back.  “I think we are going to have a new family member in about eight months, sweet girl. I’m sorry you are going to be a big sister so soon but I know you will do a great job.  I think we will go do a little shopping today and we can get a test to be sure before telling your daddy.”



Marcus and Danny had an enjoyable day.  Danny got a haircut, trimming up his sandy brown hair. Marcus picked up a couple new pants and shirts for him.  He could tell Danny had filled out since he had arrived in his care. He was no longer painfully thin and now his skin glowed with a healthy tone.  As they drove to Dan’s office late that afternoon, Danny was quiet as he watched the edge of the road.  


Marcus’ phone rang and he pressed the display on his SUV.  “Hey Darling, Danny and I are on our way to your office.”


“Hi Red,we are in the office waiting for them to arrive.  Danny, I’m sorry but I am going to have Marcus use the phone.”  


Doing as he was asked, Marcus pulled over and picked up his phone. “Go ahead, Dan.  I pulled off the road.”


“I just wanted to make sure everything was set.  We are at the office waiting for Teri and Don to arrive.  Did you prepare Danny?”


“Yes, he understands and he has confidence that you will do what is best for all of us.”


“God, Marcus.  I wish I knew what that was. I wish you were here with me but I know you need to be with Danny. I will let you go.  We need to make a couple last minute arrangements. I will call you back on your cell before we hook up with the office phone.  I love you, Red.”


“I love you, too, Darling.”  Marcus ended the call and set the phone down, reaching for Danny’s hand.  “Everything will be fine,” he said as he pulled back out onto the road.


Dan and the attorney had talked much of the day and had decided they were going to let her take the lead.  They both agreed that if Dan interacted too much with Marcus and Danny, it would become obvious that there was something between them.  The attorney had called in a psychologist to be present also. He was a specialist she had used in many court cases and trusted the doctor’s opinion and knew he would be neutral without knowing all the details.  He had came up with a list of questions for both Danny and for Don and Teri. Dan’s job was to stay out of it and watch reactions.  


The psychologist reviewed the questions with the attorney and Dan.  The list of questions for Don and Teri included:


What is Danny’s best quality when he was very young (under 6) and today?  Explain.

Name Danny’s three best friends and about how long have they been friends?

What is an average day in your schedules?

What does Danny do in his free time?



Danny’s questions included:


What was the best vacation (family time) you can remember”

What are your parents best qualities?

What is your normal weekday schedule?

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?


When the Jacob’s arrived Dan let Marcus know and they connected the call but put the sound on mute for now. Marcus watched Danny as he saw his parents for the first time in more than eight weeks. Danny folded his arms on the table and dropped his head on them. Marcus laid his hand on Danny’s back as he watched their demeanor. He pressed a button on the table and they could now hear as well as see what was going on in the meeting.  


The psychologist was introducing himself and explained what he was going to be doing. “I have been hired for the sole purpose to give my opinion on whether the best place for Danny is with you, or if he would be better off in another setting. The results will be private unless they are needed in court at some point.  I have the approval of family court to perform this evaluation.”


Danny was now looking at his parents as they started answering questions.  When he asked about Danny’s best quality as a little boy both parents answered quickly.  Teri said Danny always had such a sweet presence and that he was always willing to help. Don said Danny loved to follow him around and help with little projects, like handing him nails when he repaired the fence.  When it was time to pick a quality now, Teri mentioned him watching his little sister but his dad couldn’t come up with anything. When he was pressed he said he was quiet and didn't get in the way. 


Neither parent could name three friends although Teri remembered him having a friend named Jimmy.


Marcus looked at Danny’s face and his lower lip started trembling. He put his arm around Danny’s shoulders and Danny curled against Marcus’ side. 


“What is it, Danny?”


“Jimmy moved away over a year ago. And they are right, I didn’t have any friends.”


By now they had moved onto the next question.  His parents stated they left by 7:15 in the morning and in most cases it was at least 6:00 before they arrived home and if one of the older kids had an event it could be 8:00 or 9:00.


The psychologist asked, “And when Danny was home did you pick him up and take him and Katie along?”


“Well, no,” Don said.  Danny didn’t like sports and Katie didn’t do well if she didn’t get to bed on time.” 


Dan couldn’t stop himself, “Since Danny isn’t living at home does she go with you?”  The attorney squeezed his thigh and he shut up.


“Well, now Katie comes with us. We can’t leave her home alone.”


The last question stumped them both again.  The lawyer held Dan back.


Teri spoke up now, “When are we going to get to see Danny?  I miss him. He’s my son.”


Under his breath Dan mumbled, “You miss your indentured servant.”


“Danny has been with us through the entire meeting.  He was listening to your answers,” the doctor told them.


“Ah, shit, shouldn’t you have told us that?” Don asked.


“I wanted honest answers. Can you please turn on the screen now?”


As Danny and Marcus came into view, Teri started tearing up. “Oh, Danny, you look really good. I am so glad you are ok.  I was so worried.”


“Hi, Mom.  You look good, too. How is Katie?”


“Katie is fine,” Don responded.


“I would like introduce Marcus.  He found Danny and has taken care of him for the last several weeks.” There were quiet hellos all around and then the doctor went on, “Let’s go to Danny’s questions.”


Danny answered the first two questions.  “So Danny, both the vacation you spoke of and the qualities you talked about seem to have occurred several years ago. That’s Ok. Let’s review your schedule.  What was your day like when you were back home?”


“It was just a normal day,” Danny replied.


“Can you tell us a few more details?”


“Well, I would drop Katie off at school before I went on to my school.  I picked her up on the way back home.”


“Danny, can you tell us something about your school day?”


“There’s nothing to tell.  I….” Marcus wrapped his arm around Danny.  “I hated it. People were always calling me names and I got hit most every day.”


“Did you tell your parents about it?”


“I mentioned it but Dad said I just needed to toughen up a bit.  And it….I just went home and took care of Katie.”


“Danny, you said some kids just called you names.  Everyone has been called names,” Don said defensively.


Dan blew then, “How can you sit there and defend yourself? Your son was so miserable that he couldn’t stand to live in your home.  He had no one to talk to or go to for support.”


“He could have talked to me,” Teri said.


“When? When were you home to listen to him.  If he had tried to talk to you would you have listened?  The last question for Danny is what does he like to do for fun?  Do you have any idea?”


“Well, I…”


“He loves to cook. Danny will volunteer to do chores.  All he needs is someone to listen to him. He just wants some support and someone to say they understand. Have you ever heard the word, support!  That’s what Marcus for that boy. Oh, ya, and he loves him.” With that, Dan left the conference room.  


Teri and Don were stunned by Dan’s outburst but although Don’s first response was anger his second was to think about what Dan had said.


The conference call was ended quickly and the doctor took a deep breath.  “I apologize for Dan’s outburst. He has dealt with some terrible cases and sometimes I am sure….”


The door opened and Dan re-entered.  “I owe you all an apology. You see I know Marcus personally and have watched Danny go from a scared, untrusting young man to a relaxed, eager high school student who is doing very well in school. Please, for your son’s sake, let him stay where he is.  We, he will have the best care and he is with someone who understands him.”


“Are you saying that man that has him is gay?” Don questioned.


“Well, yes he is.  Do you have a problem with that?”


“What if he wants Danny for….”Teri hesitated, “what if he just wants him for sex?”


“Just because you are attracted to men does that mean you plan on having sex with every young man you see?”   


“How dare you?” Don stood on the other side of the table and started around the table. 


Dan raised his hand, “I’m sorry. That was uncalled for but is it more important for you to save face or is it for your son to be happy? He is getting home schooled by a private tutor who has a master's in education. They hope to get him in the regular school when he is ready but right now he has to figure out who he is and how to deal with that.  If you want him to visit, that can be arranged. Doctor, what do you think is best for Danny?”


“Well, I usually wouldn’t give a verbal report without the written report but having researched Marcus’ background and hearing what I heard here tonight, I would say that Danny would benefit from staying where he is for now. Would it be agreeable to set up phone visits and maybe, shall we say by Christmas,  set up a visit?”


“I can agree with that for Marcus.”


“But would we need to come to California? I am not sure….that would cost...not that he isn’t worth it but we have already spent all our savings on the investigator,”  Teri’s voice broke


Dan softened a bit, “You don’t have to worry about that.  I know an organization that has funds just for this sort of thing.  Maybe we could meet in Colorado for a long weekend?”


Teri and Don looked at each other, “Can you give us a few minutes alone?”


The other three excused themselves and went into the attorney’s office. “I was afraid you blew that, Dan, but coming back in when you did and handling it the way you did, I think you got it worked out in your favor,” the attorney said.


“Not only worked it out in your favor but this is definitely what is best for Danny.” the psychologist stated. “This sounds like a win win for everyone. Well, maybe not for them.”  Teri and Don hugged each other in the conference room. Don gently wiped away Teri’s tears and kissed her. Dan could see their pain. He didn’t agree with them but he could feel for them.


When Don and Teri came out of the conference room they went in with the lawyer to sign some guardianship paperwork.  Dan went in the conference room and called Marcus. 


“Dan, what happened?  I was so worried when you stormed out of the room.  What happened?”


“Is Danny there? Put me on speaker phone.”  Dan heard the click and could hear the change in the tone of the line, “We have an agreement.  Danny will be staying in California for the time being. Sometime around Christmas we will be meeting up with your family but you will not be staying with them.  Papers are being signed now and when I leave Kansas City in the morning I will have legal paperwork that states you are in my custody until otherwise stated so, Jr., I expect a magnificent dinner tomorrow night to celebrate.” Dan saw both Marcus and Danny break into happy tears at the same time they hugged.  “Now, Marcus, I want to talk dirty so cut off the speaker.”


“Oh, Dan, I am so happy.  And you should have heard Danny cheer as he ran out of here to go back to his own room.  Jr?”


“Well, it looks like we are stuck with him now.  I hope you make it well worth my trouble when I get home.”


“I don’t care if I can’t sit down for a week!  I love you so much, darling.”


“I love you, too, Red.  I wish we could be together right now. I can’t wait to feel that amazing body of yours pressed against…”  Dan stopped when he heard the door open. “Marcus, I have to go. I love you. I will see you tomorrow.”


“Goodbye, Darling.  Thank you. Thank you for everything.”



Shelby had gone into town.  She stopped by Molly and Tyler’s new house and spoke to Molly for a few minutes and then stopped off at the apartment to see Jenna and Paul along with Brenda.   Brenda insisted she leave a sleeping Taylor with her so Shelby could shop without having a baby in her arms. Shelby enjoyed strolling through the mega store and got some groceries and then picked up a pregnancy test.     After retrieving Taylor, she drove home and took the test. As she had guessed, she was pregnant. Now how to tell Gus. 


Shelby decided to  make it a game. She prepared baby back ribs, twice baked potatoes that had a sour cream and baby shrimp topping, along with baby carrots, and for dessert she  bought Baby Ruth bars. She had dinner in the oven but hoped Gus would want to shower together before they ate. If she had doubted being pregnant, her sex drive should have told her otherwise. She just needed him all the time. As the garage door went down she pulled her clothes off. She left the jeans at the bottom of the stairs, her underwear half way up.  At the top of the stairs was her top and at the doorway to the bedroom she left her bra.


“Shelly, where are you?” He opened his mouth to call again but then saw the pants.  He smiled as he picked them up and stopped midway to grab the underwear. By the time he got to the top of the steps he threw both of the items on top of the steps and sprinted into the bedroom.  He saw his daughter asleep in the little bassinet and then heard the shower running. He quickly stripped off his clothes and entered the bathroom. Shelby stood under the powerful spray arching her back.  Gus slipped into the glass door and wrapped his arms around her from behind. “God, woman, but you drive me crazy!” and he gently pressed her against the glass as he slid in from behind. Soon, they both cried out as they climaxed together. Gus held on to her breasts and fondled her nipples as she still shivered.  He then turned her around and kissed her.


“Now that's what I call a welcome home.”  She wasn’t done. She nipped at his collar bone and then turned him around and after soaping her hands she moved them down his back and then pressed one finger inside of him.  He felt the burn of the soap for a second but as she stroked in and out he again orgasmed. He turned to face her and pulled her into his arms as they both slowed their breathing. “You are amazing,” was all he could manage to say.   


Fifteen minutes later they were in the kitchen in big plush robes.  Gus was holding Taylor while Shelby pulled things out of the oven and placed them on the table,


“Shelly, this all looks amazing!  How did you have time to do all this today and teach and…”


“I didn’t teach today.  Marcus took Danny along to work so Taylor and I ventured into town and Taylor had a nap date with Jenna while I got some groceries.”


“A nap date?”


“I stopped by to see the kids and say hi to Brenda and she told me to just leave her since she was sleeping. And it was fun strolling through the aisles without having to carry her, too.”


“Well, I am glad you had time to enjoy yourself today.” She detected a tone in Gus’ voice.


“You didn’t have such a good day?” She asked as she set the last of the food on the table.


“It’s Kam.”


“Is he causing trouble?”


“No, but he got beat up in jail last night.  The other guys in the lock up don’t like that he gets to go out every day.  My guess is he said something cocky but he didn’t deserve the beatdown. Hopefully in a couple weeks my dads will let him move in with them.  Otherwise, I am going to have to talk to Dan and see if he has any ideas.”


They chatted as they ate although Shelby was a bit quiet.  “Gus, are you enjoying the special meal?”


“I am.  It is kind of an odd combination but it is all really good.”


As Gus finished off the main course, Shelby brought Gus his dessert.  On the plate was the candy bar. “I haven’t seen one of these in years.  In fact, I didn’t know they still made them. And even though I do really like them,” he picked up the bar and opened the wrapper. As he started to discard the paper onto the plate  he saw the pregnancy test. Before looking at it closely his eyes flew up to meet her. “Shelly, are you...wait baby carrots, baby back ribs… Really? You’re really pregnant?”


She nodded.  


Gus stood slowly and held out his hand.  She stood as she took it. He slipped his arm under her robe and as his hands ran across her firm ass he pulled tightly her against him, “I love you, Shelby Jones Kinney.”


In a whisper, she said, “I love you, Gussy.”                                


Later that night when Taylor was sound asleep in her room Shelby lay in Gus arms, she asked, “I am not sure we are very good at this planned parenthood thing. Are you Ok with this?”


“I think I should ask you that.  I just get to come home and snuggle with my beautiful girls.  You’re the one who is home with them. You didn’t plan this….did you?”


“Oh no, Gus.  I just didn’t think much about it.  A lot of women can’t get pregnant while they nurse.  I just didn’t think.”


“We didn’t.  You’re not the only one responsible.” Shelby’s hand trailed down Gus’ chest and then found the curls she liked to play in.  When her mouth started moving down the same path, Gus groaned as Shelby’s hand moved between his legs and her finger plunged into him, catching him by surprise but after the shock he groaned as she stroked his prostate. When her mouth came down on his now erect cock, he thrust upward. As he came back down he realized she had added another finger and he exploded in her mouth.  


“I forgot how, um, loving you are when you’re pregnant.  I need to start drinking protein shakes again.” 


Shelby snuggle up to him again and with her hand resting on his flaccid cock she said softly, “Let’s not tell everyone for a while.  It is very early I am sure. Maybe we can tell people at Christmas?”


“I’d love to keep that secret between the two of us but you know my dad.  Once he’s back at the house….”


“We’ll play it by ear.”  Shelby sighed. She couldn’t imagine a better life at this moment.  She knew it wouldn’t be easy to have two children this close together but as a team, they could handle anything.                



It had been a long day for Brian.  In the last 48 hours he had slept about 5 hours and now as the sun was nearly up Justin was still going strong.  Brian wasn’t sure what he had been taking or where he had gotten it but he was sure Justin was strung out on something.  He was a professional enough that during the shows themselves he was social but every night Brian saw him slipping further away.  He had already spoken to the gallery and they agreed to give Justin a reason to close the show a day early. They were leaving for the Netherlands a day early and Brian hoped that would cut his drug supply and he might be able to get Justin to sleep and getting some needed rest himself.


Brian watched Justin at a table with a group of three young men. Justin had spent the last three nights with these same men. As Justin went out on the dance floor with two of them Brian noticed the third fiddling with something at the table before joining the group on the floor.  When they came off the floor the men, including Justin, finished their drinks and within in a couple minutes, with a man under each of his arms, they started heading to the door with a nearly unconscious Justin.


“Fuck,” Brian said under his breath as he made a dash for the door.  Luckily, he was closer and the men with Justin got stuck in a crowd. Brian was glad each night he had slipped the doormen extra money so when he rushed over and they paid attention to him right away and by the time the three men with Justin made it to the door, the three men were delayed and one of the bouncers helped Brian get Justin into a taxi. Justin had no idea what was going on but as he curled up against Brian in the back of the cab he mumbled, “I miss you, baby.”                            


As the cab drove through the streets, the sun rose, Brian called his pilot to start flight plans.  He then called the hotel and asked them to have a doctor meet them at Justin’s room. He was worried  about Justin. He had taken something on his own and then was drugged on top of that. He checked his pulse and could tell it was going too fast.  Damn, if anything happened to Justin….. He called Dan. He wanted those men to pay.


“Hey, Brian.  I’m surprised you are wake already.”


“More like I haven’t been in bed yet.  Actually, I haven’t been in bed for a couple days.  Justin has been drugged. I am taking him back to the hotel so he can be checked out by a doctor and then I am taking him to the Netherlands, hopefully without him realizing where we are.” He then went on to explain about the three men and the bouncers being willing to help.   He hoped Dan had someone in the area to help him. Dan assured him he would have someone at the club tonight.


“Brian, you know we can’t do anything illegal.” 


Brian was about to respond when Justin started coughing and gagging.     Brian disconnected the call without saying goodbye and grabbed a trash receptacle as Justin began to throw up.  He had nothing in his stomach but his body still convulsed through the motions. His whole body began to shake and Brian realized it was a seizure.  He hadn’t had one of those since his surgery years ago. Brian felt for his pulse again. It was not as steady. 


“Hurry up!  Please, hurry!” As the cab came to a stop Brian picked Justin up and rushed him into the hotel.  When the front desk saw the situation they led him into an office and the doctor entered minutes later.  She grabbed a chair and pulled it near him.


“Sir, any information on this man?  Do you know anything?” Brian quickly filled her in on this head trauma in the past along with the drugs he took and what he was given. “Do you know what he took?  Does he have more of it so I can see it. It is most likely he was given GHB. I just want to know what it could be interacting with.” She gave Justin a shot and thankfully Justin began to settle down.  Brian dug through Justin’s pants pockets and pulled out a little bag with a couple pills. He handed them to the doctor.  


She saw the worry on Brian’s face and looked at the pills.  “I can’t be sure but now that he has stopped seizuring, his pulse has almost returned back to normal.  Sir, does he usually take medication for seizures?”


“Yes, he does.  Well, he is supposed to. We had a bit of a disagreement and we haven’t been sharing a room so I am not sure what he has been doing but I would guess he hasn’t taken them.”


“We will take him up to his room and see if he has the medication.” A wheelchair was brought in and the doctor  went upstairs with them. Once they got in the suite Brian found Justin’s prescriptions and after a quick count it was obvious he hadn’t taken them regularly. After checking his vitals once again the doctor patted Brian’s shoulder.  “He should be fine in a couple days. He needs to rest and get back on his regular medications.”


“We were supposed to leave in a few hours for the Netherlands. Will that be safe?”


“Yes, I don’t see that being a problem as long as he takes care of himself and shall we say he sees a doctor before returning to the states. I believe you said you would be heading back in a week’s time. If he has any other episodes he must be seen by a doctor immediately.”


“Will he be sleeping for a while?”


“My guess is he will sleep for at least six hours but it could be as long as 24.  He appears to be very run down.”


“I promise that will change now. He has taken this far enough.”



Two hours later, Brian had all their belongings packed and he and Justin were on their plane.  He had canceled the rest of the tour and the gallery would be shipping all the paintings back to the states. But he and Justin would be in  Amsterdam as long as it took Justin to regain his health and his senses. By noon Brian and Justin were checked into the Kinky Suite in Amsterdam.  He had a feeling that his presence at the beginning would be a distraction for Justin so he hired around the clock nurses to be with him. As Justin regained his strength, Brian would wait quietly and when the time was right,  he would throw himself on Justin’s mercy. He was willing to take any punishment to get Sunshine back.



Dan arrived in California around noon and found Marcus and Danny waiting to take him home.   “Hey, Jr. If you’ll excuse us a minute…” he turned to Marcus and pulled him into his arms. He kissed him long and leisurely but as the seconds ticked on, they both grew more urgent. 


“Um, guys? You’re drawing a crowd.” Dan and Marcus separated as several people quickly moved on.  Danny picked up Dan’s bag and the three walked back to the SUV together. “I could drive if the two of you want to continue in the backseat.”  


“Dream on, boy.” Marcus got behind the wheel while Dan and Danny got in and Dan handed Danny the papers that got signed yesterday.  “As you can see, we will set up a trip to Colorado sometime near Christmas. Your parents…. They love you but they are clueless how to be your parents.  So I guess it is up to Marcus because I was never taught what a real father was.”


“Dan, you’re wrong about that.  You fought for me to be me. That’s what a father does. You want what’s best for me. That’s what a father does.  I heard it on the conference call last night. Dan, you and Marcus, you understood me. Even if they tried, they just wouldn’t understand.  Thank you for...letting me stay. I...love...you.”  


“Ah, shut up Jr.”  Dan’s voice was rough with emotion.  Marcus reached over and took Dan’s hand.


“I’m glad you are back.  I hate it when you’re gone.”


“You’re back at our house, aren’t you?”                         


“Our house and our bed.” Marcus stopped the car in front of the house.


“Guys, can I walk to Shelby’s and tell her I get to stay? I can walk through the valley.  It’s less than a mile. I promise I will be back in, let’s say, two hours? I will make our dinner when I return.”


Dan looked at Danny, “That would be fine.  Just call if you are going to be later than 3:00.”


“I will,” Danny started to jog but then stopped and turned around.  He had a grin on his face, “Have fun,” he turned and sprinted off.


Marcus ran his hand across Dan’s fly and instantly felt a response.  Dan grabbed Marcus’ ass. “God, Red, I didn’t know I could miss a person so much.” Marcus took Dan’s hand and led him toward the house.  


 Thirty minutes later Dan and Marcus lay flat on their backs looking at the ceiling with smiles on their faces.  “That was…” Dan stopped mid sentence.


“Yes, I agree.” Marcus kissed him and his mouth ended up on one of his nipples and soon Dan was moaning.  He turned his back to Marcus.


“Red, please, I want you.”  Marcus put on some lube and as he pressed in Dan sighed as the pain passed and Marcus started moving. “A year ago, ooohh, you were afraid you couldn’t… Marcus thrust a couple more times and both of them orgasmed at the same time.  Marcus held Dan close.


“You have made my life worth living, Dan Reed!”


“Oh, god, Red, I thought I knew what it meant to live until I met you. I had no clue how good life could be.”


“Darling, you aren’t too unhappy that Danny is staying, are you?”  Dan separated from Marcus and rolled over to take him in his arms.


“If you have to have a kid, at least I didn’t break this one.  His parents already did that.”


“Danny’s not broken.  He may have been bruised and battered but he is healing quickly and, be honest, you wouldn’t call him Jr. if you didn’t care about him.  You may even love him like I do.”


“We better shower.  He’ll be home before we know it and we can’t just hang out naked

 anymore.”



Danny sat at Shelby’s kitchen table holding Taylor.  She had almost thrown Taylor at him when he arrived an ran to the bathroom and he hadn’t seen her since.  Taylor started fussing but when Shelby didn’t come out he went and got a bottle out of the fridge and started feeding her.  Then Shelby’s phone rang and since it said Gus he answered it.


“Hi Gus,” Danny’s heart fluttered a bit.  He didn’t really know Gus. He had seen him before but mostly from afar but he really wished he could see him very close up.


“Who is this? Where’s Shelby?”


“This is Danny.  Just a second,” Gus heard Taylor for a second and then Danny came back on.  “I’m back.”


“Where the hell is my wife?”


“Well, I think she’s in the bathroom.  I got here about half an hour ago and she handed Taylor to me and disappeared in the bathroom.”


“Oh, hell.  Have you talked to her?  Can you hear anything?” Gus asked concerned.


“I think she has the flu.  She sounds like she’s throwing up.”


“Damn. Have you ever babysat before?  I could call Molly and see if Brenda could come out.”


“Gus, I used to babysit all the time. She’s a little younger but I can change a diaper and I just gave her a bottle.”


“Well, I am out of town and I can be there in maybe an hour.  Is Marcus able to come over?”


“Dan just got back in town and...well, that’s why I’m here.”


“Shit, call them if it is a last resort.  I’m on my way.”


When Gus arrived at 4:30, he nearly knocked Danny over on his way to Taylor, who was asleep in her swing. 


“Gus,” Danny tried to get him to stop but Gus  turned and plowed into Danny. Danny put his hands up onto Gus’ chest.  Gus looked down at him like he was going to throttle him if he didn’t move. Danny bravely stood his ground, “Gus, Miss Shelby is upstairs sleeping. She told me not to let you wake her up.”  Danny spread his fingers and pressed solidly on it as he looked up into those dark brown eyes. He wondered how soft his hair was. He licked his lips and his throat was suddenly dry.


Gus let his breath out and had to smile at Danny’s upturned face.  “Thanks, Danny.” He put his hands on Danny’s shoulders and Danny was afraid he was going to explode. “I’m glad to know my wife has someone so capable in the house with her.  I’m going to tell you a secret if you can promise not to tell anybody what I tell you.”


“I promise, Gus.”


Gus knew that look.  He had seen it on his own face a few times at that age. He put an arm around Danny’s shoulders, “We just found out Shelby is pregnant and she gets sick a lot at the beginning, at least she did with Taylor.  It looks like you did an excellent job with Taylor. It makes me feel more comfortable a capable young man will be here when I am not.”  


Danny hugged  Gus. “Of course, I’ll help and I won’t tell anyone.”


There was a knock on the door which woke Taylor causing her to cry.  “Can you get the door and I’ll get my daughter.”  


Danny opened the door and found Marcus standing there.  “Hey, what are you doing here?”


“Gus called me,” Marcus walked in.  “Hey, Gus, glad to see you made it home.  Is everything alright?”


“Yes, Danny did an amazing job taking care of my girls. Taylor was dry, fed, and sleeping when I arrived.” Gus smiled at Danny making him nearly faint.


“How’s Shelby?”


“I think she just got a bug or something.  She’s sleeping now. I called and asked Marcus if he could pick you up.  It is really getting chilly and the sun is going down. I wasn’t going to let you walk home.”  Gus walked over and gave Danny a side hug. “Thanks again, Danny. Thanks, Marcus.” Gus winked at him and Danny slipped on his jacket and walked out with Marcus.


“So I saw that wink.”  Marcus looked at Danny and realized he wasn’t listening. Danny’s eyes were glazed over.  “So you did well with Taylor, that’s good.” No response. “So Gus kissed you before I got there.”


Hearing Gus’ name Danny came out of it a bit. “I’m sorry.  What did you say about Gus?”


“Danny, if I’m not mistaken I would say you have a bit of a crush on Gus.”


“Marcus, of course I don’t.  I mean he’s married to a woman.”


“He is a handsome man.  I could have gone for him myself.”


“Shelby said he used to date guys, too.  I really think if I guy likes to date both men and women he should be able to marry one of each.  I would volunteer in like four years as long as I don’t have to be with any woman.”


Marcus has started laughing half way through Danny’s comments and couldn’t stop.


“Marcus, it isn’t nice to laugh at people.” Danny said with a hurt tone to his voice.


“I’m sorry, Danny.  I really wasn’t laughing at you.  I am just so happy you are enjoying your life.  When you came to our house, we couldn’t get you to even smile.  I love seeing your personality coming out. I love seeing the way your mind is working.  Danny, I just love you.”


“I love you, too, Marcus,” Danny smiled over at him and added, “Almost as much as I love Gus.”   They were both laughing as they walked into the house. “I better get dinner going. Why don’t you go stall Dan at the office with sex so I have time to make the meal.”

 

“Oh, Danny.  I really do love you.” Marcus hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking back out the door to find Dan.

Chapter 12 by Simply written


Chapter 12


“Brian Fuckin’ Kinney where the hell are you.  I know you can hear me. I am fairly sure you can see me.  Get me out of this god damned place!” Justin stood screaming at a  mirror.  


This was day five for Justin.  The first day he had slept. Nurses checked his heart rate and blood pressure at least once an hour.  By the second day Justin had asked questions about where he was and what he was doing here but the nurses wouldn’t tell him anything.  Justin had finally come all the way off the drugs the third day and he had sat very quietly nursing a headache. The nurses made sure there was food available for him.  There was fruit and bread and cheese available and every couple hours they would bring a cup of soup for him, getting him to eat again. By the fourth day, the headache had subsided, he was gaining his strength back, and now that he was thinking straight, he was angry.   And now it was day five. Brian knew it was time for the nurses to leave, half had quit today anyway.


Justin was right about one thing.  Brian was on the other side of the mirror. He flipped a switch and Justin could see him. “You asshole.  Get me the hell out of here.”


“Well, hello to you, too, Sunshine.”


Justin ranted for another ten minutes until he realized Brian wasn’t reacting. He finally quieted down.


“Where am I?  Why am I not having shows?”


“Your paintings are in Amsterdam being shown, just minus the artist.”


“Why am I locked up in here?” It was obvious to Brian that Justin wanted to scream and yell but knew he wouldn’t get any answers then.


“Sunshine, you nearly died the last night in Switzerland.  You were slipped something. You went into a major seizure because you hadn’t been taking your medication along with whatever it was you had started taking.” Brian pressed his hand on the mirror, wanting to hold him so badly. “I know you are angry with me but before we move on I need to know you realize what you are really mad at.  You are mad at me because of Gus. For the last four weeks I have been at your beck and call and I wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else but, Justin, we need to settle this.”


Brian took a deep breath and poured himself a cup of coffee.  “Do you want a cup? Can we have a cup of coffee together?” Brian took a swallow of his coffee.


“Brian, get to the point.”


“I need you back in my life so it will be clear once we get to the room. I have been your man servant for the last four weeks.  I plan to be your slave the rest of the trip. I will see you soon.” Brian turned off the switch and he was out of sight again.


Fifteen minutes later a woman in a French maid’s outfit opened the door. “Mr. Taylor, follow me please.”  She walked silently to a door and then turned to him. “Mr. Kinney is on the other side of this door. Our only rules are you cannot hold someone against their will and you can not do any permanent damage to the slave.  Justin was a bit confused. She made one more comment as she unlocked the door, “If you need anything just dial zero on the phone and Mr. Taylor, I do mean anything.”


The door swung open and Justin walked into what could almost be called a medieval torture chamber and in one corner Brian stood completely naked, shackled to a chair from the ceiling with a ball gag in his mouth.  After making eye contact with Justin, he looked to the ground. The ball was now in Justin’s court. 


Brian had to admit he was a little nervous knowing how angry Justin was but it was worth whatever it took to be with him.  He knew how to deal with physical pain. This emotional pain was far more painful.


Justin walked over Brian and looked at him.  He felt his body respond to the form in front of him.  His hand instinctively reached for Brian’s chest but, quickly, he jerked it back. “Turn around!” Justin said angrily, “I don’t want to see your lying face.”  Justin’s heart nearly shattered in his chest when he watched Brian turn around. Justin’s emotions were everywhere. He was still angry with him but he wasn’t sure why.  It wasn’t the first time Brian lied to him and maybe he really couldn’t deal with it. Had it really been worth four weeks of anger and separation from the one man that made him whole?  


Justin stripped and walked up behind Brian. “You said I could do anything to you, right?” Unable to talk Brian nodded.  Justin picked up a paddle but he had flashes of Brian’s childhood and he couldn’t hurt him that way. Even though he was suffering emotionally he couldn’t bring up Brian’s past that way.  He roamed over to the toy chest and found what he was looking for. It was leather cock cage. He slid it on Brian’s penis and tightened it. All those things he had thought about doing to him to make him pay seemed to be slipping from his thoughts as he was close enough and sober enough to smell the natural scent of him. He let his hand drag across Brian’s abdomen causing him to shiver. He now realized that was the reason he stayed high and drunk.  He couldn’t bear seeing him so close but not touching him.


Brian’s eyes met Justin’s but he quickly walked away.  His heart skipped a beat as Brian shuffled from one foot to another. He glanced downward and noticed Brian’s penis was now straining against its captor.  Justin went back to the toy chest and found an electric dildo with a prostate stimulator. After looking around, Justin undid Brian’s hands and led him to a sawhorse.  He attached his ankles and wrists to the legs of it. It was padded to make it more comfortable for him but the comfort was short lived. He put a little lube on the vibrator and then with no other preparation he inserted it until it was held in place by his own muscles. He couldn’t look at Brian’s face.  He knew the pain he would see. He turned it on and walked away.  


Justin planned to make him endure this for a while and then he would let him out of that contraption. But for now he couldn’t look at him.  His body betrayed him every time he did so he turned his back to him and trembled as the tears rolled down his face. He laid down. 


Brian’s whole body trembled.  His dick ached from being confined and he was nearly driven mad by the inability to cum.  But worse than that, was Justin’s indifference. Out of the corner of his eye he saw him turn his back on him and he appeared to jacking off from the movement of his body.


Every cell  of his body was on fire 45 minutes later and Justin still had not stopped the vibration that now felt like it was tearing him apart inside.  He had no way of getting Justin’s attention. He was sure Justin hadn’t meant for this. If only he could speak or even stamp his foot. He cried inside for the pain he had caused Justin.  He deserved this, he knew he did but his body screamed for relief. He managed to move an inch and could then make a tapping sound with his ankle chain. His ankle stung with each tap.


What the hell was that noise, Justin’s brain tried to process.  All the sudden he sat straight up. “Oh, god, Brian!” Justin flew across the room and very gently pulled the dildo out.  He unbuckled the ball gag, “I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to….I fell asleep. How could I do that?”


“Shackles.  Please, Sunshine.” 


“Oh, baby,” Justin’s hands were trembling as he undid the locks as quickly as he could.  He helped Brian stand up slowly. As he looked into Brian’s face he could see the physical pain he was going through.  “I didn’t mean to leave you like that.” 


Brian’s arms wrapped tightly around Justin.  “Oh, Sunshine!” His mouth descended and crushed Justin’s lips.  He then groaned again. 


“Brian, what is it?” He loosened his grip and took a small step back and then looked down between their bodies.  Justin’s gaze followed. The cage was still firmly tied around his cock. Carefully, Justin removed the leather from Brian’s manhood.  Justin saw the deep grooves in Brian’s skin. He dropped to his knees and gently ran his fingers over the red marks causing Brian to shiver.  He longed to touch him but right now he could just watch him. Justin’s mouth softly touched him and then he began to run his tongue along the same lines. After a few moments he took Brian’s member in his mouth. Brian nearly collapsed in pleasure but more than needing that kind for release, he needed to hold his husband.


“Justin, please, come up here. I need you more than I need that.” Together they walked over to the bed and together lay down in each other’s arms.  “I am so sorry, I hurt you. I should have told you but you were so stressed over Brinn and the tour and…”

Justin’s mouth came firmly against his. Their legs and arms entangled while Justin’s fingers locked in Brian’s silky locks. They couldn’t get enough of the taste of each other. They nipped and licked and as the  need increased Justin turned his back to Brian. “Please, Brian, I need you.”


“Not like this.” Brian moved and laid Justin on his back. “I want it….”


“Like the first time?”  Brian nodded as Justin’s legs rested on his shoulders.  “Just go, slow, Ok? It has been a long time. Brian, I never…”


“I know, Sunshine. Now, relax I want you to...”


“...Remember this.” Justin finished his sentence as Brian slowly entered him.  Brian moved slowly, in and out. 


“I love you, Sunshine. I would have suffered anything to be with you just one more time.” They cried out together as they were one in body and soul.



As Justin spooned in the comfort of Brian’s arms, he stroked the red marks on Brian’s wrists. “Brian I am sorry I put you through all of this.  For four weeks my stubbornness kept us apart and then I put you through…. I was just so mad and then when I woke up here and I didn’t know where I was and my head hurt and my body needed….well, it needed the drugs but I needed you.  I always need you.”


“Well,” Brian moved a little bit and he slid back inside Justin, “After a nap, I think we should try out a few of the other toys in the toybox.  


“Oh, I was hoping you would say that.”  Justin snuggled back against Brian’s pelvis making sure he had every last millimeter Brian had to offer. “Brian, I can’t do life without you.” They both slept restfully for the first time in weeks.



Thanksgiving was only days away.  Brian and Justin were stopping in New York City to pick up Brinn and then going back to California.  They were so excited to get back to the vineyard and see their friends and family. Gus and Shelby were hosting the meal including Tyler and Molly along with their kids and Brenda.  Jenn and Tuck were flying out to see her kids and grandkids. Dan, Marcus, and Danny would be there as well as Judith, Marcus’ mom. And Justin and Brian would be there with Brinn. Gus also talked to the jail and got permission to take Kam out for the day.  The house would be full but that wasn’t a problem. 


The only concern Gus had was if Shelby was sick.  This was going to be hard without telling everyone she was pregnant.  Shelby had seen the doctor and it was verified she was pregnant and, although it was early, they were expecting a late July birth.  Together they decided that they would tell everyone if she was sick. If she was having a good day, they would keep their secret. 


Molly and Tyler were planning to move the day after Thanksgiving.  The house was far from done but Gus had worked hard and would have two bedrooms as well as a kitchen  and bathroom in working order. Brenda said she could move into the house until more of it was ready but Molly wanted to be there while the work was going on.  


Gus went to the lighthouse once every couple weeks.  He never stayed overnight. He would leave in the morning and be home for dinner.  Kam had come a long way. After getting beat up in jail he wanted to be away from there as much as he could and he had to admit Gus was a good and fair boss, even if it was really hard work.  He still doubted Gus was as rich as people said he was. Why would someone work that hard if they didn’t have to? Gus had gotten it approved that he could take Kam with him when he went to the lighthouse.  It gave Kam some time away and it gave time for them to talk or just ride in silence, but a comfortable silence. Kam hadn’t said anything but he finally realized Gus wouldn’t have to do any of this but he did it anyway.



Justin woke the next morning with a new look on life.  He was like a little kid in a candy store. He was at the toybox, pulling out all the things he wanted Brian to use on him.  Several things he had wanted to try but many of the things actually scared him. He picked up a couple cock rings. Both had spikes on the inside of them, but while one had blunt tips, the other was lined with needle sharp spikes that would actually impale a penis.  He put that one back but kept the other one. It would definitely be uncomfortable but he was getting excited just thinking about the feeling.  


As he was bent over the chest, Brian’s arms came around him, one at his shoulders while the other crept around and took his cock in his hand.  Justin pressed backward and felt Brian’s need. He picked up a paddle and handed it to Brian. He smiled up at him, “Be brave. Do what I want you to do, please.  I need a release.”


“If it’s release you want I can help you out with that,” he began to stroke Justin’s cock. 


“Baby, that feels fantastic but I need more.  It’s not that you aren’t enough. It’s my own mixed up mind. I like to take everything to the limit including my anger.  You didn’t deserve four weeks of that. You really didn’t”


“Well then,”  Brian took a firm grip on Justin’s cock and led him across his room. “Get on the table face down.  Justin laid down, positioning his erection in an opening provided. Brian strapped his wrists down so his arms were out to his sides and his ankles were strapped to boards and spread apart as far as Brian dared.  “You are going to beg to cum and I’m not even going to touch you.” 


Brian positioned a fan beside the table so it blew lightly over the end of his cock. There were ribbons tied to the fan so they would slide across the tip from time to time sending a shiver through Justin. Brian then moved around Justin.  He gently blew on Justin’s sides with his warm breath and then he blew a bit harder, cooling his flushed skin. Brian then positioned himself between Justin’s legs. This time he blew on the Justin’s as and by spreading his legs a little further apart, Brian blew down Justin’s  ass and got so close to Justin’s skin, Justin could feel the heat of his body.


Justin moaned as Brian let a little saliva fall from his mouth and landed on Justin’s bud making him cry out.  “Oh please, Brian, I need you so much or I need pain. I’ll go crazy!”


“Where do you want me to touch you?”


“My ass, god, I need you inside me!”


“Oh, I don’t think that will be possible. Not yet, anyway.”  Brian looked at Justin’s cock, throbbing through the opening of the table. He saw that it had already lost a few drops and he could almost see it pulsing.  He moved back to Justin’s thighs and he blew up and down the soft inner skin.


“Oh, Baby, I need to cum. Please, let me cum.”


“Not yet, Sunshine, but I’m going to touch you now but you are still going to hold on.”   Brian knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer. He poured oil from the base of Justin’s neck, along his spine, and then into the valley between his cheeks.  He heard Justin take in a deep breath and gave him a second to pull himself together. Brian ran his hands through the oil on his smooth skin. His chest brushed against Justin’s back as he distributed the oil.  When his cock accidentally brushed Justin’s scrotum he cried out as if he was in pain. Brian couldn’t wait any longer he repositioned Justin’s legs and entered him in a driving thrust. Justin cried out and Brian knew he had cum.  His sphincter tightened around Brian’s cock and nearly brought Brian to the point of no return but he managed to thrust a few more times before he emptied himself into Justin. Once he had removed himself he got a drink of water. After he swallowed about half the bottle, he put a straw in it and let Justin drink.


“Are you going to let me up?” 


“In a few minutes.  But I have only just begun. You owe me for four weeks of torment. Do you know how much it hurt to see you with all those men. Night after night.”


“Now it’s time for punishment.”  Brian moved Justin’s legs back together.  He went over to the bar and downed two shots of whiskey.  He poured a third and set it on a table near another apparatus.  Brian carefully undoes the ties and helps Justin sit on the edge of the table.   Brian slid his hand behind the back of Justin’s head and kissed him hard. Justin got on his feet and wrapped his arms around Brian. The kiss seemed to go on forever.  Justin could taste the whiskey on Brian’s lips. He knew if Brian was drinking like that all of the sudden he was probably in for a real punishment and he shivered with excitement.


Brian gently pulled away from him, “Are you sure you want this?”


“Oh, god, yes!”


“Safe words?”  


“Gus, slow down, Brinn, stop.”


“Go pick your own switch,” Brian had a bitter sweet smile on his face.  More than once his parents had made him choose what he wanted to get beat by.


Justin looked at the variety of paddles and crops they had been supplied with.  Justin kept looking between a whip and a leather paddle and he picked a heavy padded leather paddle.  He knew it would hurt like hell if Brian handled it correctly and he couldn’t wait for the first sting.


Brian had him bend over a cushioned table.  He grabbed the shot on the table and swallowed it as he brought his hand back and closed his eyes as the first blow landed hard  on the top of his thighs. “Another?” Brian asked.


“Yes, sir, please sir


This went on for 10 strokes.  He then took a break. Justin had tears on his face but Brian could tell as much pain as he was in he still wanted more. Brian decided to add another dimension.  He found a very thick, long dildo. He lubed it well and it wasn’t long before Justin’s ass was spread wide. It was not yet all the way in. Now Brian had a new target.  Now most of the strikes were focused on the base of the dildo, helping it make it the rest of the way in. Once Justin’s asshole closed around the huge falice where it narrowed near the base, Brian turned on the vibration. He strode across the room away from Justin and pour himself one more shot.  From his chair across the room he could see the welts on Justin’s thighs and ass. He knew they would turn black and blue before the end of the day.


“Sunshine, come suck me off.”   Justin walked awkwardly over to where Brian was sitting and dropped on  his knees. Brian spread his legs so he could move between them and as Justin began to work his tongue and lips over Brian’s growing cock.  Brian could feel the vibration running through Justin. He tilted Justin’s face up to look at him and saw the glazed look on his face. Justin wasn’t present mentally anymore.  He had gone to another place where he finds pleasure. 


After Brian had exploded into Justin’s mouth he stood and offered his hand to Justin and helped him to his feet.  “It is time to come back to this time and place, Sunshine. We need to remove it.”


They both knew the initial motion would be extremely painful.  Brian began to play with the plug while Justin was on his hands and knees on the bed.  Brian pulled slow and steadily. Justin cried out but Brian knew he had to just continue. And then with a loud groan, Brian had the thickest end past.  He then began to tease it out. As it slid, it continued to rub Justin’s prostate bringing him into a massive orgasm and then passed out. “Fuck!” Brian shouted as he gently turned Justin on his side and gently draped an arm over his love as Justin’s body relaxed and calmed down.  Brian could feel all the heated spots on Justin’s backside. He stroked Justin’s head and softly said, “Rest now, darling. Please rest. Tomorrow will be a very long day and then we will see our Brinn.”


When morning came, Justin was laying on his stomach sound asleep.  Brian silently walked across the room. There were bottles of essential oils and a list of what each was for.  He took the bottle that had frankincense and lavender mixed with a carrier oil and he poured some in his hands and  gently started applied it on the back of Justin’s thighs. He was especially careful at the bruises. After getting more oil he worked it into his multi colored ass.  Brian was extremely thorough. He drizzled some of the mixture down the crevice. By now he was sure Justin was awake. He had separated his legs a bit, giving Brian better access to the valley. 


When Brian began to rub his puckered bud and then dipped in, Justin softly said, “Love me, Brian.”  Justin moved his knees further under him which raised his ass giving Brian a better angle. Brian stretched his own body over Justin and began dragging his tongue downward. By the time Brian’s tongue dipped into him, Justin was highly aroused.  Brian added oil to his cock and slowly and carefully slid in. He used long, firm strokes but did not rush. He loved this man, more than he had ever thought possible. And now he couldn’t wait to get back to their normal life. It wasn’t a violent, earth shattering climax, but instead a sweet release. Brian pulled Justin up and pressed him to his chest as they remained linked.


“Don’t ever leave me, Sunshine.  I love you too much. Even watching you dance with and kiss those other men….it is too much for my heart.”


Justin turned his head and said, “You are my life.” He moved slightly as they separated.  “Let’s take a long hot shower and then get the hell out of here. I want to see our family.”



Two hours later Brian and Justin were on their plane.  Once they were at altitude, Justin climbed onto Brian’s lap.  “I know this is crazy but I just want to feel your heat.” Brian’s arms closed around him.  “I can’t believe how crazy I got.”


“Sunshine, it is over and done.  We both have made lots of mistakes and we both have forgiven often. That is part of a marriage.  You have always shown me that although we aren’t perfect our love will survive.”


Justin turned his mouth up to Brian’s and Brian met it. The kiss was slow and sweet.  There were no demands, just tenderness. Eventually, Justin stood up and reached for Brian’s hand.  He led him back to the bedroom. The next three hours they held each other, they kissed, and touched.  When the pilot let them know they were an hour out of NYC, Brian and Justin made love. Brian spooned up against him and as they gently rocked together Brian kissed Justin’s neck as he had to start moving faster.  He needed release and as he thrust against Justin’s ass Justin cried out and than Brian followed.


Soon they got up and washed up a bit before dressing and taking their seats in the main cabin.  Brinn’s belongings had been shipped earlier in the week and one of the counselors from the school was driving her to the airport for them.  They would make it well worth her trouble when they saw their beautiful daughter. As the plane touched down on a private airfield, they saw her standing by a car waving.   She had grown up so much in the last few months but she was still their little girl. As soon as the steps were down Justin was down them and Brinn was flying into his arms. Justin picked her up and spun her in circles as he kissed her. 


Brian walked toward the school employee and shook her hand.  “Thank you so much for bringing her all the way out here. It saved us a lot of time.  I think our second pilot is arriving right now, so we will be taking off soon.”


“Mr. Kinney, we will miss your daughter at the school but, if I may say so, she needs her family close. She missed you more than she will ever admit.”


“We missed her, too.” Brian handed her an envelope.  “I asked Brinn for a list of names of all the employees that worked with her.  There are cash cards in there for each of them. There is also cash in there for your trouble.”


The driver opened the envelope and nearly collapsed at the sight of five $100 bills. “Oh, Mr. Kinney, this is far too generous.”


“Buy someone a nice Christmas gift. If you’ll excuse me I have a daughter to kiss.”  Brian waved and sprinted back to where Justin and Brinn stood. He snatched Brinn from Justin and repeated the affection.  That’s when Justin noticed John walking up.


“John, what are you doing here?”  Justin hugged and kissed their nephew.  


“Didn’t Brian tell you?  I’m flying the last leg of the trip.  Then I am taking the red eye back so I can have Thanksgiving with Tony and the kids.”


“You aren’t going to be too tired to have a good day?”


“Nah, I slept on the flight here and I will sleep on the plane back.”  He hugged Brian as he walked up and then leaned over and gave Brinn a kiss.  “I will start the pre flight checklist. It will take me about half an hour. Why don’t you go have something to eat while I do that? Maybe pick up a few snacks, if you are running low.”  John was all business as he took a clipboard from the tired pilot and started the checklist.  


An hour later they were back in the air.  The other pilot was sleeping in the bedroom and Brian, Justin, and Brinn were playing cards and catching up.  


“When did you two finally make up?” Brinn looked from one of her dads to the other.


“How did you know we ….” Brian started to ask.


“Are you serious, Dad?  Since you went back on tour I knew something had happened and I was starting to get worried maybe this time….well, most people have divorced parents.  I was worried….”


Justin, sitting next to Brinn, wrapped his arms around her.  “Brinny, we did have a disagreement and, you know how I get on tour.”


“But it wasn’t all his fault. Brinn,” Brian reached for her hand and she offered it to him, your daddy and I will always love each other.  We have our bouts now and then but in the end, we will always get back together.”


“I’m just glad the two of you came to your senses.  Now, what did you figure out for me to do for school after Christmas.”


“Shelby spoke to some of her friends at the college.  A couple of the professors agreed to let you in their classes so you will be taking some math and science courses.  For the semester, one of us will bring you to the university on Monday. You will have a class on Monday afternoon, more classes and labs on Tuesday through Thursday.  Then on Friday someone will pick you up. How does that sound?”


Brinn crawled onto his lap, “Where will I stay?  Will I be by myself?”


“Oh, no, Sweetheart.  One of Shelby’s friends who is a teaching assistant now said you could stay with her and her mother who live near the campus. You will get to meet them in the next week or two and give your approval.”


“Have you talked to them? Are they nice?”  Brinn was looking at Justin now.


“Your dad talked to them a couple times and we trust Shelby, but if you don’t like them, we will figure something else out.”


“Yes, I know Shelby would watch out for me.  She is my sister.”


“That she is,” Brian said as he snuggled Brinn close. “I have missed you so much.”  Justin’s heart skipped a beat seeing the loves of his life together.


“Oh, Brinn, we should let you know that Shelby has a new student you might run into.”


“Who is that?” she giggled and curled into a ball as Brian started tickling her.


“Dan and Marcus have a foster son now.  His name is Danny. He’s fourteen years old. Of course, we haven’t met him yet either but we will tomorrow.”


“Is he cute?” Brinn smiled at her dads.


“Yes, he is but, Brinn, he will be looking for a boyfriend not a girlfriend.”


“Well,” they could tell she was thinking hard, “at least there will be someone new to talk to on holidays.”


“Brinn, I think he is a little shy so don’t go at him too big.” Justin commented as he smiled at his daughter.


“Daddy, would I do that?” She smiled sweetly,  “Let’s play more cards.”


Brian and Justin were getting tired as they approached California.  It wasn’t later there but they were still on European time and jet lag was hitting hard.  They had to go see Gus, Shelby and their granddaughter but then it was time for bed. Maybe Brinn could sleep there if she wasn’t ready to go to bed so early.  


Brian, Justin, and Brinn each took a turn sitting up by John for a time. When it was time to land, Brian woke the sleeping pilot and he went up and sat with John, just because it was always good to have a second pair of eyes and hands.  As the plane touched down they saw Shelby, Gus, and Taylor waiting for them. Gus had his pickup while Shelby had the SUV. Everyone greeted each other and Gus talked John into joining them for an early dinner and then he would drive him to the airport.   


Gus asked Justin if he would like to ride back to the vineyard with him.  It would give them about 20 minutes to clear the air. As they got in the cab, Gus looked over at Justin and then reached out and touched his face.


“I missed you both so much.”


Justin took his hand and kissed it. “We missed you, too, Gussy. How is Taylor doing?”  


Gus grinned from ear to ear, “She is perfect, Dad.  I didn’t know I could love someone so much. I mean I love Shelby but that was because our love grew.  With Taylor, it was instant and it just keeps growing.” He glanced at Justin, “Say it. Say what you want to say.”


“Gus, are you and Shelby alright? You’re playing with fire.  Take it from someone who has gotten burned often. Don’t be as stupid as we have been.  You have someone who loves you like I love Brian. Don’t put her through what we’ve put each other through.”


“Dad, I would never do it without her blessing.  I will not go behind her back. I just….. I’m trying, Dad.  I really am trying and I love my family so much but… There is just this small part of me that is missing something.  But I don’t plan to do it again. The guilt, even though I had permission, is just too much. Why can’t I make her enough?” Emotion filled his voice.  


“Oh, Gussy,” Justin reached out and wiped a tear from his cheek, “You aren’t made for that kind of life.  I am sorry you feel an emptiness. I can’t imagine that.” Gus pulled over, glad Shelby was in front of him.  “I don’t know what to do, Daddy. I love Shelly so much but I feel like I’m living a lie.” Justin leaned toward Gus and opened his arms. As he fell into his arms, Gus said, “I am so glad you are back.”


After a few moments, Justin brushed the hair out of Gus’ face and kissed his forehead and then each cheek, ending with a kiss on his lips.  “Let’s go home. Come talk to me, to us whenever you need us. We aren’t going anywhere for long. I need home.”


“Is everything Ok with you and Pops?  I know you were fighting because of me.”


“Everything is great.  Yes, I was mad at him but I took it too far.  I am just not cut out to do tours anymore. I’m done with them.  I’ll do a guest artist spot for a couple nights here and there but that is it.”


This time Gus gave his dad a light kiss before straightening up and putting the pickup back in drive, he pulled out onto the road.


When they arrived at the house, Shelby was just pulling away from the house with John and Taylor.  Justin waved at Gus as he moved on. Brian stepped out on the porch. Justin stepped into Brian’s arms and laid his head on his chest. “It is so good to be home.”


“You and Gus, Ok?”  Brian asked as he tilted Justin’s head back and kissed him.


“We are good. We will always be good.  He’s my son.” This time Justin stretched up and their lips met for a long, sweet kiss.


“You two never change!” Brinn said from the door, “Did you know someone was in my room?  I can tell things have been moved in the bathroom.”


“Oh, ya, Marcus slept here a couple nights with Danny.”


“Did he have a fight with Dan, too?”


“No, it had to do with the custody of Danny.  Dan and Marcus are good.”


“I’m glad.  Uncle Dan has been much happier since he met Marcus.”


They went into the house and Justin headed toward their room.  “Please tell me I have time for a nap before dinner.”


“Dinner is in an hour and a half,” Brinn informed him.


“Great, I am taking a nap,” Justin said.


“I’ll join you,” Brian replied.


“I know what that’s code for.”  Brinn shook her head.


“That is code for sleep in this case,” Justin pulled her close.  “You can join us if you need a nap.”


“I think I will just start unpacking.”


“If you need us just knock,” Brian kissed her head and they separated in the hall.


Once in their room and the door closed, Brian started taking his clothes off.


Justin looked at him, “I might as well be comfortable,” he said as he dropped into bed naked.


“Well,”  Justin stripped and crawled in next to him.  “Brian, join with me.” Brian pressed against Justin and he opened for him.  Slowly he entered all the way and they dozed off, together. “Nothing in the world feels as good as that.” Brian reached around and gently held Justin’s cock. “Except maybe that.” Brian gently stroked him until they drifted off.


After taking a shower and putting on fresh clothes, John entered the kitchen.  Shelby and Gus were standing side by side working on dinner. “Is there anything I can do?” 


Shelby smiled at Gus’ handsome cousin, “Why don’t you relax? Gus go with him.  I have this under control. You can feed your daughter.”


“May I?  It has been a long time since Jonna was this age.”


The men sat in the family room and talked as John snuggled the sweet smelling baby.  “I don’t think I want to go back to this stage but then again,” Taylor smiled up at John, “I forgot how heart melting this age is.”


“I have to give you that.  I can barely remember life before her, although I think it included more sleep,”  Gus laughed.


“I do think we get more of that now, although with our hours… I am looking forward to moving here.   I miss you guys.”


“It will be great having you just an hour away. And if you are flying for Pops we should see you now and then.”


“Do you know the area around the lighthouse?”


“I know there is a great gay bar there,” Gus blurted it before he thought about it.


“Gus,” John glanced toward the kitchen but heard Shelby singing with her headphones in, “When did you check out a gay bar?”


“John, I don’t want this going through the whole family although my dads know.”


“Are you two having problems?”  John asked as he moved Taylor to his shoulder.


“Oh, no, nothing like that.  Well, fuck,” he said, “I couldn’t love her more but every once in a while, I just feel like I’m missing something.  Hell, you know what it’s like to have a cock….I don’t need to tell you.” Gus started laughing, “The first man I ever kissed was your husband but you know that since you were there.  I wasn’t quite sure what was happening but I remember my dick was very happy.”


“Ya, mine gets happy when he kisses me, too. Do you ever miss women?”


“You know, I don’t really.  Tony and I knew we belonged together.  We just had to expand our wings and if Tina hadn’t gotten pregnant and I am not complaining.  Look at Matty. He is such an amazing kid but I have never turned back when we got back together. God, I miss him.”


“I wouldn’t change anything either but...Shelby told me to have a night out.  She told me to find someone to screw. I can’t imagine life without her but I also can’t imagine not feeling a cock up my ass ever again or having mine….”


“I get the picture.  I wish I knew what to say.  I guess you are fortunate Shelby understands.” The conversation returned to the Lighthouse Inn and soon Shelby came in and sat on Gus’ lap  while the chat continued.  


Without realizing he was doing it,  Gus stroked Shelby’s crotch, causing her to start to kiss his neck.  “Um if you two want to, well, I think I will take this little one upstairs and change her diaper.  Before he had gotten out of the room he had heard two zippers being tugged down.



Justin woke because Brian had begun to slowly move in and out as he stroked his cock. “Oh, how did I go for four weeks without….”


Brian’s pelvis slapped against Justin’s ass.  Justin’s tender backside felt a small jolt of pain with every thrust but that only excited him more.  Justin cried out as Brian’s hand felt the cream Justin offered him. Brian grabbed his hips and thrust several times before throwing his head back and filling Justin.  Brian held onto him, letting Justin ‘milk’ him dry.  


They had barely separated and both their phones received messages.  “Want to bet that is Brinn?” Justin smiled at him.


“No, because I am pretty sure it is.” 


“I have missed that girl,” Justin picked up his phone and read outloud, “Dads, quit having sex and get a shower before dinner.  You just have time.”  


“I bet we could squeeze in one more…” Brian traveled down Justin’s body and took the still sticky cock into his mouth.


“No, shower, Bri….Oh god, that tongue.”


By the time they got into the shower they had to rush.  Before they were completely dressed Brinn was pounding on the door, “You two didn’t listen to me, did you? I am walking down to Gus’ house.”


Justin opened the door he stood there in his briefs.  “We will be there in a little bit. We won’t be late.” 

Brinn turned her back to him. “Daddy, you aren’t decent.”


“Oh, come on.  This covers more than some of my swimsuits.”  And yet the way Brinn glanced below his waist, maybe it wasn’t appropriate anymore.  Her curiosity was growing. Boys were definitely easier.

 

“Remember to stay on the main road where it’s light. Remember here in the mountains it can get dark quick.”


Brinn walked toward Gus and Shelby’s.  She looked toward her best friend, Chantel’s house but she knew she was at her grandma’s house. As she continued to walk she passed the cottages. She hoped someday she could live in one of them.  Just then she noticed someone ahead of her. First she thought it might be one of the farm workers but then she realized it looked like a kid. Whoever he was he was older than her but not a lot older.


“Hey, who are you?”  she called up at the kid. “What are you doing on our vineyard?” Brinn jogged up to him.


“Um, I…..”  Danny stood a bit tongue tied.  He was never good with new people, especially  a pretty girl. They made him nervous. “You’re Brinn, right?”


“How do you know my name? Oh, are you Danny?”


Danny looked at his feet and kicked the dirt.  “Ya, I really need to get home. Could you have Shelby tell them I am on my way?  I will cut through the path.”


“It is too dark for you to walk home.  Why are you out when it is getting dark?”


“Gus gave me permission to spend time in those little houses if I needed a little time alone and I kind of fell asleep.”


Just then Brian and Justin came around the curve and stopped by Brinn and Danny.  Justin jumped out. “Brinn, who are you talking to?” he immediately placed himself between Brinn and the young man.


“Daddy, this is Danny.  He fell asleep in the cottages.  Can you drive him back to Uncle Dan’s? It is too dark for him to walk home.”


Brian had been listening from his side of the car, “Sure, hop in, Danny.  I’ll drive you back.” 


Danny just nodded and got into the car while Justin and Brinn walked hand in hand toward the house.  “So Danny, how are you liking California so far?”


Danny nodded but said nothing.  


“I didn’t think we’d meet until tomorrow at dinner.”  Another nod from Danny. Brian asked a couple more things but Danny never said a word.  When Brian pulled up, he said, “Nice talking to you, Danny.”


“Um, thanks,” Danny sprinted into the house. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god….”  Danny kept saying over and over.


Marcus looked up at Danny, “I was just about to get worried.  We need to get you a phone. Oh my god what?”


“They’re real.  I mean I knew they were real but they really look like their pictures.”


Dan walked in the door, “Was that Brian I saw pulling out?”  he questioned.


Marcus started laughing and put his arms around Danny, “Yes, they are real and yes they are both gorgeous.”


“Who are you calling gorgeous?” Dan walked up behind Marcus and wove his arms in between Marcus and Danny.


“Danny met Brian and Justin.”


“You are more beautiful than the two of them,” Dan said as he kissed Marcus’ neck.


“Thanks, Darling, you’re pretty, too.”



Once dinner had been eaten, Gus was getting ready to drive John back to the airport. “Can I go along?” Brinn asked.  “Those two are either going to just go to sleep or have sex and go to sleep. I’m not that tired yet.”


“It’s fine with me,” Gus responded.


“Why don’t you just sleep over here, Brinn,” Shelby commented.  “Your dads have a lot worse jet lag than you and you and I have lots to catch up on.” She looked at her in laws, “Dinner is at 2:00 tomorrow.  I think Tyler and Molly will be here around noon. Brenda and Molly are going to help with the meal.” Shelby walked up to John and kissed him.  “I am looking forward to having you around more.” She then walked over to Gus and kissed him as she rubbed her body against him, “Hurry back.”


Everyone cleared out of the house and Shelby took a few minutes to snuggle with her daughter and think about the new baby growing inside of her.   She couldn’t help wonder if Gus really wanted another child. She wasn’t sure Gus really wanted to be married to her. She had heard part of Gus and John’s conversation and heard Gus say how much he loved her more than once but was love of the heart enough for him or did he need the physical part that was missing.



Thursday morning, everyone was ready for a day of celebration except maybe Danny.  Marcus and Dan were on the sofa drinking coffee when he came out in a pair of flannel pants and a T-shirt.    “I was just wondering if I have to dress up for today. When we used to go to Grandma’s we had to wear our best clothes.”


“Just so they are clean and maybe something other than a T-shirt.”  Dan said and then went back to kissing Marcus’ neck.  


“Didn’t you just get up? Didn’t you get enough of each other in bed?”


As Dan physically turned Marcus’ head to face him, he  said, “Afterglow.”


“TMI, really! I am going to shower. Can you be done when I get back?”


“Come here, Jr.” Dan said.  Danny walked closer and before he realized what was happening, He was laying across Dan and Marcus’ laps and both men were tickling him.  All three were laughing and then Dan really hugged him and kissed him quickly. Danny freaked out. He flew off their laps and his door slammed before they knew what was happening.  


Marcus looked at Dan, “What was that?” he started getting up.  


“Let me go,” Dan kissed Marcus.  “I understand. You interested in another round this morning?” His lips claimed his and  the kiss spoke of things to come.


“Oh, god, I am always ready.”


“Let me go talk to Danny.  Why don’t you fill the tub and do a few ‘stretches’.  I’ll be there shortly.” Dan kissed him once more and walked away. Dan knocked on Danny’s door.  “Danny, open the door please.” Complete silence. “Jr. we need to talk.” Nothing. “Danny, I am coming in.” Dan opened the door with a key he always had on him.  He expected to find Danny on the bed or in a chair but he wasn’t there. Dan came farther into the room and then noticed the door to the closet was open a bit. Dan pushed the door open and found Danny curled up in a corner. When he took a step in the small room, Danny wrapped his arms tighter around his knees pulled against him.


“It’s Ok, Danny.  You are safe here.  You will always be safe here. I’m sorry I scared you.  I didn’t….I would never….” Dan wasn’t good with this kind of stuff but he needed to deal with it.  Marcus would try to understand but he didn’t know. Dan sat on the floor a few feet away from Danny.  “Jr., you have to know, I would never, ever do anything to you. I mean, I was just playing around. I didn’t mean to scare you.”


“I know,” Danny said softly.  “I don’t know why I….”


“Danny, you don’t have to tell me what happened to you, unless you want to, but just understand I have been there.  I hope you didn’t have to go through what I did.” He slid a little closer. “Danny, I was thrown out of my parents’ house when I was just a little older than you.  I know what I had to do to survive.” Dan saw the tears that were now flowing steadily. “Danny, did someone hurt you?” He scooted a little closer and to his surprise, Danny came over and Dan wrapped his arm around him.  “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” Dan had a lump in his throat. “No one will ever hurt you as long as I’m around.”


Danny turned into him and wrapped his arms around Dan’s neck, “I know you and Marcus would never hurt me.”  Dan held him close until Danny’s arms slackened their grip. “Dan, did you really do...stuff….to survive as a kid?”


“I did.  I was on my own by 16 and to survive I did what I needed to do. The only thing I had was my body, so I used it, or maybe I should say, it got used.”


“Can we really talk sometime?  I don’t want Marcus to know what I did.”


Dan turned Danny’s head so he would look him straight in the eye. “Danny, I would be glad to talk to you about anything but, I won’t keep anything from Marcus. I don’t need to give him all the details but I won’t keep secrets from my husband.”


“I understand.  I just can’t see his disappointment in me.”


Putting his hand under Danny’s chin he tipped his head back, “He would never be disappointed for the way you survived.  Marcus isn’t that kind of man. Now,” he dropped a quick kiss on Danny’s cheek. “We good?”


“Ya, we’re good,”  Danny dropped a kiss on Dan’s mouth, “we have a dinner to get ready for.”


“We have plenty of time.  Don’t rush. I have a husband to…..”


“Dan, can it really be nice? I mean, it doesn’t have to hurt so bad?”


“Danny, it can be beautiful but there is no rush. When you are ready, you will find the right person.”


“I’d be happy for a real kiss.” Danny stood up and offered his hand to Dan.


Dan took it, “You know I’m not so old that I need help but since you offered….”  He walked out the door to find Marcus.


Marcus was waiting by the bedroom door, “Everything good with Danny?”


Dan wrapped his arms around Marcus and brought his lips down to his. His lips brushed gently along the soft skin below Marcus’ ear, knowing that made Marcus shiver. He ran his tongue along Marcus’ jawline and then reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head.  He then moved his hands to the drawstring of his pants and untied it. He dropped to his knees and took him into his mouth.  


Marcus sighed, “You are so wonderful.”


Dan removed his mouth and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his head on his stomach.


“What is it, Dan?”  Dan dropped several kisses on his flat abdomen.  


“Danny asked if this could be nice.” He tightened his arms. “It is so much more than nice.”  He started to stand and lost his balance, taking Marcus to the floor with him. “Let’s see how nice it can be.”  



Brenda arrived with Molly and the kids.  Tyler was coming a little later with Kam in tow.  Molly volunteered to watch the kids with Brinn’s help while Brenda and Shelby cooked.  The turkey was already in the oven and Brenda made sweet potatoes while Shelby worked on green bean casserole.  Shelby was glad she wasn’t having the horrible morning sickness she had with Taylor but she still was a little queasy around certain smells.  


As she took a couple deep breaths, Brenda put an arm around her waist and very softly said, “When is the wee one coming?”


“How did you know?” she whispered.


“You are a bit green around the gills but mainly it was your stance.  A woman’s pelvis starts to readjust making you stand slightly different. You are going to be a busy mama but you are full of love, aren’t you?”


“I am.  I love Taylor so much, I can’t wait to have another one.”  


Brenda hugged her.  “Your secret is safe with me and if you ever need an extra hand, especially after Tyler and Molly’s house is done. I love the little ones. Now we better get cooking.  You look a little more stable.”


“By the time the food is ready, this will pass.  Gus came downstairs. He stopped and kissed Shelby and then as Brenda pointed to her cheek he smiled.


“Oh, no.  If you ask” He kissed her on the lips, “You get the real thing.”


“Oh, you….” Shelby was sure she could see her blush even with her dark skin. “I bet you have to watch this charmer.”  Brenda giggled.


“Well, you’re the only one she has to worry about,” Gus said as she swatted at him.  “I’m going up to my dads. Text me if you need anything from their place.” He shut the door and jogged off.



Brian and Justin had fallen into bed and fell asleep as soon as they laid down.  Around 4:00 a.m. Justin had woken to the feel of Brian’s lips and tongue on his cock. He locked his fingers into Brian’s thick hair.  He started gently moving his hips up and down. Brian moved one of his hands under Justin’s ass and slowly inserted a finger into him welcoming bud. Justin shouted as he found release in Brian’s mouth.  Brian moved up Justin’s body and kissed him, sharing some of his nectar with him. 


Justin, moved so he was now on top of Brian. He nipped his way down his body.  He moved from the collar bone to his smooth side and when he got to Brian’s pelvis bone he left his teeth leave a mark as Brian cried out more in surprise than pain and then as Justin took his manhood in his mouth he stroked him from scrotum to his tight bud over and over. The feather light touch nearly drove Brian mad.  Every time Justin tasted the saltiness of precum he would back off.  


When Brian couldn’t take it anymore, he got on his knees, pulling Justin up.  With their legs interwoven, Justin’s back was pressed tightly again Brian’s chest as he drove deep into Justin’s core. Justin’s head fell back on Brian’s shoulder as Brian’s lips traveled down Justin’s neck.  Together, they found a perfect union. Then in each other’s arms, they had gone back to sleep until the sun rose.



Gus arrived at his dads’ house around 11:00.  He needed to get away from all the women for a while.  He knocked and opened the door. Brian and Justin sat in robes at the breakfast counter.  They each had a cup of coffee but he didn’t miss the fact that they both had their hands in the others robe.  He realized he wouldn’t have it any other way. His parents, all four of them, had their problems but they belonged with each other.  They loved their partners to the very core and they were still so deeply in love and in lust with each other. Thinking about Shelby, his own body responded.  He did love her so much. He was just selfish in wanting everything. He had to realize you get everything you want but he had so much more than most people already.


“Morning, Gus.  What brings you here?”  Justin started to move but Gus waved him to stay down.  He walked over and kissed both of them on the cheek.  


“I can get my own coffee.  There were too many women over there.  Paul will have to deal with it on his own.  I did think I needed to warn you about something.”


“Brenda already pinch your ass?” Brian commented.


“No, although we have already kissed.  I realized I didn’t warn you that Kam would be there for dinner.”


Justin’s fingers tightened around Brian’s dick as he was going to jump to his feet. Gus saw his eyes flare.


“We are not having dinner with the man that almost killed Justin!”


“Brian, he was after you, not me.  Gus, I am sure you have a reason for this.”


“I couldn’t make the guy stay locked up on Thanksgiving.  He was given a pass if his family wanted to visit but no one is coming.  Pops, he is the way he is because he never had a family like I did. He isn’t a bad guy he just is a rich kid that doesn’t know what family really is.  I am thinking about having him move into our place.”


“You are not taking that asshole into your home with your wife and baby!” Brian declared.


“He can’t spend another four months in that jail.  The other inmates are starting to strike out at him.  They are jealous he gets to go out everyday. He has been beaten up more than once.”


“Bri, maybe he should live here.” The look Brian gave Justin was searing.  Justin winked at Gus and changed the subject. “So what time should we be at your place?”


“We are eating at 2:00 but I think the other men are arriving at about 1:00 which is about the time I plan to go back, if I can hide out here until then.”


“As long as you don’t mind if…” Brian’s eyes were starting to roll in his head as Justin’s hand continued working under Brian’s robe. “Go watch a movie.  I need to go….god, I’m going to screw your dad so ignore any sounds you hear.”


“Have at it!” Gus laughed as his dads rushed toward their room.


Gus watched a movie but his mind traveled to his dads, knowing what they were doing.  Then he started to think about the new baby on the way. How could he need more than that?  He had made his decision. He would not be with another person again. Ever!  








                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Chapter 13 by Simply written

Chapter 13


Brian, Justin, and Gus stood outside Gus’ home as Dan, Marcus, and Danny came down the driveway.  


“Oh, my gosh, all three of them together.  They are all so beautiful,” Danny nearly swooned. “And knowing what they look like without clothes…. Maybe he lied in his painting.”


“Oh, no, he didn’t lie.  They are that beautiful naked,”  Marcus replied.


“You have seen them, for real?”


Dan broke in, “Yes, but that’s where this conversation is going to end.  We aren’t your parents but we are your guardians and this isn’t an appropriate conversation.” The tone had been harsh but softened at the end. As he pulled up to the house he threw a look over his shoulder and smiled at Danny.  Smiling, he said, “Just enjoy the day, Jr. I know Brinn is younger than you but I think you will enjoy spending time with her. She is very mature and she is brilliant.”


“Shelby told me about how smart she is.  I hope we can be friends. Maybe she can help me with my homework,” Danny said jokingly as they got out of the car. 


Before they made it in the house, another car pulled up. Brian tensed and his hands balled into fists.  Justin slipped his arm around Brian’s waist. “If you can’t be pleasant, don’t say anything to him.” Justin kissed his lips softly, “We can do this. We can do anything with family.” Brian’s mouth came down hard on Justin’s for reassurance.  


As they separated, Tyler and Kam were walking up the steps.  Kam was very hesitant. Gus was the first to walk up to them. He first hugged Tyler and then shook Kam’s hand, “Welcome, Kam.  This is my place.”


“I can tell it is one of your builds.  It is your style.” Kam said quietly.


“Let me introduce you to everyone although I think you have met everyone out here.” Gus went around and named everyone.  Marcus and Dan shook his hand, and Danny kind of waved. The three of them along with Tyler went in the house. 


“I’m glad you could join us, Kameron,” Justin said.  “We always have lots of food.”


Kam looked at his feet, “I...it’s nice of you to let me join you after what I did.”


“It’s not like we were consulted,” Brian glared at Gus.


“Let’s go in and join the group.  Kam has a lot more people to meet.” Gus led the way and Kam followed.


Justin stepped in front of Brian and stopped him.  He reached up and touched Brian’s cheek. “Brian, he’s a kid and I think he needs us.”


“You are always a sucker for people needing you.”


“It’s how I got you, isn’t it?” Justin stepped on tiptoes and kissed him.


“I take it he’s moving in with us?”


“I think so,” Justin took his hand and led him to the door.


Danny was watching them from inside.  “Are my dads kissing again?” 


Danny jumped, “Um, ya. Do they do that a lot?”


“All the time. I guess I’m glad they love each other but …. “


“I can tell they have had lots of practice.”  Danny said. 


“Do you like living with Dan and Marcus?  They love each other a lot, too. I’ve known Uncle Dan all my life and he is so happy now.”


“I was not always sure Dan was glad I was there but I’m starting to think he is alright with it.  He’s a really good guy.”


Justin rushed toward Molly and hugged his sister the best he could with a baby in her arms, “Hey, Mollusk!  I missed you,” he kissed her cheek. “May I meet this beautiful niece of mine?”


Molly handed her daughter to him. “You have lost a lot of weight, but you look happy.”


“Well, you know me.  I get a little crazy when I am on tour.”


Brian walked up and putting and arm on Molly’s shoulders. He kissed her and then reached down and touched Jenna’s cheek.  “She is just beautiful, Molly.”


“She is, isn’t she?” Molly leaned her head on Brian’s shoulder.  


“Justin decided he’s done with the long tours and I couldn’t be happier about that.”


Molly looked at her brother, “No more tours?”


“No more.  If I do a series sometime I will set up individual shows, maybe two in a row but that is it and if Brian can’t come with me, it definitely won’t be more than a day or two.”


“Since Jenna is in such good hands, I will go see if I can be of any help in the kitchen.”


Brian kissed Justin as he put an arm around his waist.  “Are you sorry we didn’t have another one when we were younger?”


“Maybe once in a while but then we would be outnumbered, three to two and neither of us would be ready for that.”



Paul walked up to Brinn and held up a toy that had fallen apart.  “Help please.”


“Sure Pauly,” she sat down on the floor and Danny followed suit.  Brinn tried to snap the toy back together but couldn’t get it to stay.


“I can try.  I have a little sister and have put together things like this before.”  Brinn handed the toy to him.


“My toy,” Paul said worriedly.   


Brinn pulled him into her lap, “This is Danny.  He’s a friend of ours. He is just helping.”


Danny got it to snap back in place and handed it to him. “ Thank you.” Paul gave him a big smile and as he stood up he gave Danny a hug and a kiss on his cheek.


“You’re welcome, Paul.” Danny smiled at him.


“Look at that,” Marcus said to Justin.  “Look at the smile on Danny’s face. He looks genuinely happy.”


“Why wouldn’t he be?” Justin put an arm around Marcus’ waist.  “He is safe and welcome in a loving home.”


“He is a great kid and Dan,”  Marcus looked over at his husband, “he is a born father and protector but tell him that.”


“Our husbands are really marshmallows in disguise, aren't they?”


“Who’s a marshmallow?” Dan asked as he walked over. “You moving in on my husband?”


“I can try, can’t I?” Justin said as he walked away and snatched up his granddaughter for some snuggling.  He walked over to Kam, holding Taylor close. “I know this can’t be comfortable for you, Kam, but you are welcome here.  You really are.”


“The look on his face,” he gestured toward Brian, “says differently. I thought he would slit my throat.”


“Well, he’s a little protective of his family.  Kam, I need to ask you a question,” Justin kissed the head of a sleepy Taylor, “would you like to move in with us? We would have some rules for you to follow, of course but you would have your own room and once you prove yourself you will gain freedom.  Think about it. Unless you have a deal I don’t know about, I think it is your only offer.” Justin turned and started walking away.


“Um, Justin,” Justin turned around and looked at him.  “I am sorry I hurt you.” Justin smiled at him and walked away.


Brian was pestering the women in the kitchen.  He did his best to get a rise out of Brenda and Shelby.  Brian had a spoon in his hand and he was dipping in the pots and bowls.  Brenda was busy smacking his hands each time he brought his spoon up again. She finally picked up a wooden spoon.  “Brian, I am going to have to use this on that well formed backside if you don’t leave us alone.”


Brian kissed her cheek, “That’s Justin’s thing not mine.  But thanks anyway.”


Justin heard his name and he said loudly, “Brian, don’t bring me into your game.  Come over here and let them finish the meal. I’m getting hungry.”


“So am I. That’s why I am sampling.”  Brian took the wooden spoon out of Brenda’s hand and kissed her.  “I might have a use for this.”


“Oh, no you don’t!” Justin turned to Brian, “I have our granddaughter.”


“That isn’t where I planned to use this.” Brian made a small swat at his jean covered backside.  “It’s more fun when that is bare anyway.” He kissed Taylor and then Justin.


Danny watched them in their horseplay, “Are they really always like that?” he asked Brinn.


“Well, they fight sometimes but most of the time they are like this.  Have you had sex?”


Danny froze where he stood, “I ….  Um …”


Dan hadn’t quite heard the question but from Danny’s panicked face he could tell Brinn was being inquisitive Brinn.  He moved in and scooped Brinn up around her waist and she squealed as Dan winked at Danny.


Everyone finally was called to the table and the wine and food was plentiful.  The conversation was light and joyful. Kam was very quiet but Danny was sitting next to Brinn and she kept talking to him.  Danny kind of liked it though. She was a little bossy but she was very smart and she treated him like a friend. Dan and Marcus sat across from those two.


Marcus whispered to Dan, “I think he’s having a good time. I’m glad he is hitting it off with Brinn.” 


“Ya it’s hard not to like her. I love you.” Dan pulled Marcus close for a kiss as his hand moved in his lap.


After everyone had their fill of turkey and all the trimmings, Gus walked around and filled everyone’s wine class with a special  wine. Gus filled Kam’s glass and gave Danny and Brinn a couple swallows. 


Brian and Justin stood up.  Justin started the toast, “First, I want to thank Shelby and Gus for the use of their home and Shelby and Brenda for all the incredible food. Looking around this table I see just how fortunate we have been this year.”


Brian continued, “I see two new lives here.” Shelby and Molly cuddled their baby girls.  “Marcus was with us last year but now he is legally part of the family, as is Danny. And we can’t forget the charming Brenda,” Brian blew her a kiss. All of you have changed our lives and made them richer.”


“Just one more thing,” Justin said. “We can’t tell you how much you mean to us but I have to mention our kids.  Gus, you have made us so proud. You are such a great, young businessman, husband, and father. You couldn’t make us prouder.”  He then turned to Brinn, “And, Brinny, my baby girl, I can only imagine what you are going to contribute to this world. We love you so much.”


“Now that we have kept you holding your wine far to long, may all of you continue to find things to be thankful for.”  Brian touched his glass to Justin’s as everyone else did the same with their neighbors, and everyone drank.


Shelby brought the glass to her lips but barely tipped it.  She set it down and Gus pulled her close to kiss her. Softly he kissed her and whispered, “I love you and our kids.”


Tyler handed his sleeping daughter to his mother and pulled Molly tightly against him. Putting his hand on the back of her neck, he guided it to him and their lips linked. “I am so blessed having you in my life.”


Danny looked at Brinn, “Do people always kiss this much here?”


“Ya, pretty much.  You want to try it?” Brinn started moving closer to him.  Out of nowhere, Justin was behind her and put his hand on a shoulder of each of them.

“I don’t think so, Brinny. Not if you both want to live a long and healthy life.” Justin bent and kissed Brinn on the cheek and then did the same to Danny. Danny moved his hand up to the spot and held it there.  


As the afternoon moved on the wine continued flowing while dessert was made available.  As everyone mingled, Brian saw Kam leaning in a doorway off to the side. “Come with me, son.”


“I’m not your son.” Kam bristled.


“Come with me, now!” Brian reached up and took Kam’s earlobe and drug him down the hall toward Gus’ home office.


“What the hell...you can’t …” 


“Shut up, McCarty.”


Once the door was shut Brian let go of Kam. “Sit down.  We need to talk.”


“I don’t have to…”


“Kam, do you want to remain in that jail until spring?”  Kam dropped into a chair and had a sulky expression. “Hell, I’m glad Gus never had that kind of attitude. Have you always had such a bad attitude?”


Kam didn’t respond.


“Fine, stay locked up.  It is no skin off my teeth.  Why would I want a punk like you around my daughter…”


“I’m sorry,” Kam looked up into Brian’s face with real fear in his eyes.  “Please, don’t make me stay there. I know I’m a shit. My dad told me that every time he saw me.”


Brian’s heart melted a little bit for the young man in front of him. Kam did have a shit for a father.  He spent enough time with him to imagine what he was like as a father. I will start the wheels in motion to have you move in at our place.  I don’t know how long the paperwork will take. You will need to sign the rules Justin and I come up with, too.”

“I can only imagine what they will be.” 


Turning a chair around, Brian straddled it, facing him, “Kam, we aren’t going to try to make your life miserable.  We need to protect our daughter.”


“I would never hurt a kid.   What kind of person do you think….”


“Don’t go there since you tried to kill me and nearly killed the most important person in my life.”


“My dad told me to,” Kam started crying, “I thought I might finally make him proud of me.  He said he would be proud of me.” Kam’s head dropped into his hands.


“Fuck,” Brian stood up and moved around the chair. He put his arm around Kam’s shoulders. 


“He hasn’t written me.  My mom won’t visit because she has better things to do.  My sister is too young….I’m sorry. I’m just tired of being scared to fall asleep and seeing how much everyone hear cares about each other, I realized they don’t care at all.”


Justin walked in expecting to defuse a situation but instead found Kam in Brian’s arms.  “I was just going to let you know Tyler and Molly are ready to go home. I’ll go tell them that you will be out in about ten minutes.”  Justin walked out of the room. He loved that man so much.


“I’ll call the sheriff tomorrow.  Hopefully we can teach you what family is really about.  Why don’t you go in there and wash your face.” He pointed to the bathroom in the office.  


When Kam came back he had pulled himself together.  “Thanks, Mr. Kinney.” All arrogance was out of his tone, “I really appreciate the chance.”  He left the room with Brian right behind him.


Goodbyes were said as the first group left.  Jenna and Paul were both getting fussy and tomorrow was going to be a big day because they were moving into their new house.  Brenda rode with Molly and the kids while Tyler had Kam with him. 


The house was quieter with two less babies and Brenda.  The wine continued to flow and the adults minus Shelby got drunk making them friskier as the night went on.  Marcus was sitting on Dan’s lap while Justin and Brian along with Shelby and Gus sat on the sofa. Danny and Brinn had played board games for a long time.  Dann admitted to her that he had a crush on Gus and a little bit on her dads. She found that humorous. Eventually they were watching their tipsy guardians.  Marcus watched Danny staring at the couch.  


“So, Danny, what are you thinking about?”  Marcus almost giggled in his intoxicated mood.  


Danny blushed and Brinn said, “Go ahead and tell them.  They won’t be sure you said it in the morning anyway.”


“I am just wondering if kissing is as good as you act like it is.”


Gus smiled at the boy.  “So you have never been kissed, Danny?”


“Not by anyone I wanted to get kissed by.” He said looking at his feet.


“Well, let me tell you about my first kiss.  I was about your age when my cousin and his boyfriend were in the house.”  Gus walked over to Danny and offered his hand. Danny wasn’t sure what Gus was thinking but he took his hand and stood up. “And I am going to do the same thing Tony did.”  Gus turned and looked at Shelby first. She smiled a little and nodded. This was no threat to her.  


Gus then looked at Marcus and Dan, “Do you mind if I show Danny what a kiss should really be like?”


Marcus looked at Danny, “Danny, would you like Gus to kiss you?  It would just be a demonstration. I haven’t ever kissed Gus but if he has any similarity to his other family members, it is going to be one hell of an experience.”


“Marcus, I’m not sure…” Dan got up and put a hand on Danny’s shoulder.  “Gus, can you give me two minutes with my ward?” Gus nodded and Dan walked Danny into the kitchen. “Danny, are you sure you want to do this?  I mean this morning….”


“I want Gus to kiss me.  I have seen him kiss Shelby and he knows how to kiss.”


“If you are sure, I know Gus will show you right. I just don’t want to see you starry eyed over Gus for the next six months.”


“Well, it will probably be more like a year,” Danny gave him a big smile.


“Oh, Jr.” Dan laughed out loud.  “I think I would have felt the same about Gus at your age.”

Dan led him back to the family room.  “He’s all yours, Gus.”


“Well, Danny, are you ready for your first kiss from someone that means something to you?”


He stood there nodding. Gus stepped close and ran his knuckles over Danny’s jawline.  He tilted his head up and slowly brought his mouth down to Danny’s. He took it slow and as he brought one hand behind his head he put the other hand on the small of his back and pulled him close.  Gus’ tongue played against Danny’s lips and slowly probed it open. Danny extended his tongue to greet his and then Gus knew it was time to stop because Danny’s erection was pressing against his thigh.


As they separated, Brinn was grinning from ear to ear when she saw the look on Danny’s face. He sat back down without saying a word. Gus returned to the sofa.  He took Shelby in his arms and kissed her long and hard and then as almost on cue, Taylor started fussing. Gus picked up his daughter while Shelby got a bottle.  

“Oh, if it’s a bottle can I feed her?” Marcus asked.  


“Sure,” Gus handed his daughter over and Shelby gave him the bottle.


“Are you done breastfeeding, Shelby?” Justin asked as she sat back down.


“Um, ya, the doctor said it was fine now.  Teaching Danny and keeping up the foundation is keeping me busy.”


“Well, obviously, you have kept her healthy and happy this long,” Justin responded. 


“She is the perfect mother,” Gus said as he pulled her up on his lap.  Gus kissed her as his hand slipped under her shirt and brushed her bare skin. She shivered.  


“I am thinking it might be time for us to head out,” Dan said.  “I think our host and hostess are ready to, um, relax.”


“I think they are ready for something else,” Brinn blurted.  Danny’s head jerked to look at her. He wasn’t used to openly sexual conversations and Brinn took sex as a way of life.  She didn’t make fun of it or sound like she wanted to have it herself like some of the kids he had met on the street. For her it was just part of life.


Marcus sighed.  He still had a sleeping Taylor in his arms and after kissing her forehead he handed her over to her mommy. “She is so beautiful.”


“Dan, are you good to drive home? I could drive you and we could get your car to you tomorrow.”  Shelby asked as the only sober adult.


“I’m fine.  I cut myself off a while back and it is a short drive.”


Brian and Justin walked with Brinn between them while Dan, Danny, and Marcus drove off.  Marcus looked in the back seat where Danny stared out the window. “Danny, well….” Marcus said with a light hearted voice, “It looks like Danny can’t find his tongue.  Maybe Gus kept it.”


“Marcus, why don’t you let the kid alone,”  Dan commented to Marcus.


“I just want to know what Danny thought about Gus’....”


“Marcus,” now Dan’s tone was sharp, “Shut up.”  He glanced at Marcus who had a shocked look on his face but he clamped his mouth closed. The look Dan saw in Marcus’ eyes told him there would be words later but Danny didn’t need this harrassment.  Maybe he was overprotective but he was so fragile. He saw that this morning.


The last couple miles the car was silent and the moment Dan turned off the engine, Marcus in the garage and then escaped into the house.  Dan heard Danny open his door and did the same. He turned and faced Danny.


“Do you have any questions, Danny? I am sure this was different than what you expected.  There is a big difference between a kiss with a caring person than a kiss in the act of a physical act.”


“Dan, can I talk to you about it tomorrow? I need to think about a couple things and I think you made Marcus mad.  I’m sorry you are going to fight because of me.”


Dan rested an arm on Danny’s shoulders as they walked into the house.  “Don’t worry about Marcus. He has had a little too much wine and I promise within an hour we will be making up and sometime a little argument leads to great…. Never mind.  You don’t have to know all the details.” He smiled. “Just let me know if you want to talk, Jr. And I am sure Marcus will be embarrassed about this tomorrow. You know he will talk to you, too.”  Dan walked Danny to his bedroom door, “I hope you know I haven’t set the alarm to your door since I got back with the signed papers. Talk to us if you have a problem. We want you to be happy.”


“I don’t want to leave here, Dan.   I… I love you guys.”


Dan swallowed hard and pulled Danny into his arms.  “We love you, too, Jr. Now don’t panic but I am going to give you a kiss.” Dan’s lips went to Danny’s cheek and lingered there as he hugged him tight. When Dan let go he turned and quickly walked away.  As he approached their bedroom, he swallowed hard. He wasn’t sure when it happened but that boy, young man really, had stolen a part of his heart. Danny was now a part of him. He was theirs. Now it was time to face his angry husband.



As Brinn walked ahead of them, Brian and Justin put their arms around each others’ waists as the strolled slowly. At one point Justin rested his head on Brian’s shoulder.  When he looked up at him, Brian’s mouth came down on his. They stopped moving as Justin turned into his arms. After a long, lingering kiss, Justin said, “I want you. Let’s get home so you can bury your cock….” Brian’s mouth crushed his again and then they started to jog towards the house.


As they arrived, Brinn was standing outside the door.  “Chantel is home. Can I go over there? Mary said it was alright.”  


“Sure.  Be back by 9:00 or let us know you’ll be later.” Brian said as Brinn was already running toward the vintner’s house.  


“Well, I think we just got an hour of alone time.” Justin said as his hand roamed  to Brian’s ass.  


“I want you now, in the kitchen. And I do mean NOW.”  Brian entered the kitchen and Justin dropped his pants as soon as he leaned against the counter.  As Brian dropped his pants Justin handed him the olive oil. Brian poured oil over his cock and then he slid the dispenser into Justin’s ass.  


“Oh, god, that feels insane,” Brian set the bottle down on the counter and inserted his finger.  He moved it around and then added a second. “Brian, please, I need more.” Brian pressed against Justin and then in one swift move, he was all the way in and Justin was crying out. Brian wrapped one of his arms around Justin’s waist and the other around his shoulders. He managed to unbutton a couple buttons and slipped  his hand inside. He found one of Justin’s nipples and pinched hard. That put Justin over the edge, and as Brian rubbed his oil covered hand on Justin’s chest, Brian lost control, pulling him tightly against his chest. He spasmed over and over.  


Brian stepped back and grabbed a paper towel, wiping himself off and then started to wipe Justin but then pushed Justin over one of the stools.  He grabbed the bottle of oil and reinserted it into Justin, tipping it upside down.


“Brian, what the hell are you doing...it feels so….”


“I figured we probably wouldn’t be using the oil for a salad anytime soon. I figured I could find another use for it.”

“That bottle was almost full.”


“Well, now you are almost full.”  Brian opened a nearby drawer and grabbed a cork from the drawer and as he pulled out the oil spout, he inserted the cork.  “You better go replace that cork with a butt plug. You don’t want that to disappear up there.”  


Justin turned and smiled at him. He grabbed a wooden spoon from the counter and spoke, “For later.  I have a feeling things might get a little messy later and I may need to be punished.” Justin disappeared into the bedroom and found an appropriate toy. 


Brian followed him in.  I have a feeling you might need some help getting that little thing out without losing it along with your contents.  Brian dropped to a chair and put Justin over his knee. Brian took the plug out of Justin’s hand and then slowly removed the cork.  “You better hold on to that.” Justin squeezed tight as Brian ran his finger up and down Justin’s crack.


“Oh, god, I can’t hold on if you keep….”


Brian plunged the plug in and watched Justin to wrap around it and take it in.  Justin turned his upper body and handed the spoon to Brian. “Just a couple? I will make it worth your while after Brinn is in bed.”  He slid so his knees were on the floor and his mouth was on Brian’s crotch. He began to lick the fabric of his blue jeans.  


“Damn!” Brian brought the spoon down with three solid strikes, each one landing squarely on the toy.


Justin nearly lost control as his prostate felt every strike. “Brinn will be back very soon.” Justin took a deep breath trying to regain control. “You know we need to tell her Kam is moving in.  He is, right?”


“Ya, as soon as I can work it out. It makes me hate Keegan even more.  What an asshole! I know I wasn’t the perfect father but shit, Gus knew he was loved by all four of his parents and he was with one set or the other at all times. The only time he was alone was when he ran away for that weekend.  That was the worst time in my life. I was so unaware….”


“Brian, don’t go there again.  That was settled long ago.” Justin and Brian both put on robes. 

“Oh, by the way,” all of the sudden Justin felt the toy spring to life. “Oh, lord.  Just don’t do that when Brinn is here. That girl is sex crazed enough. I am actually a little worried that we have introduced her to too much, too young.”


“By this point, don’t you think it is a little late, Sunshine?” The vibration went through him again. “Well, since we will have another person living in the house, we will need to be a little more careful anyway.” He pulled Justin close.  “She is my top priority right now, other than you that is.” His mouth came down on Justin’s and they melted against each other.  


Before they separated, they heard the outside door open. “Let’s go see if Brinn is ready for bed or if she wants to watch a movie or something.”  Brian said.


“You expect me to wait a whole movie….”  Brinn’s head popped around. “Hey, Brinny, we thought we heard you.”  The three of them went into the family room and started watching TV and just enjoying each other’s company.  It was the first night since August they had done that and they had missed it.



Gus and Shelby had straightened up the house a bit and then, together, they put Taylor down.  Shelby rested her head on Gus’ chest and put one arm around his waist. Her free hand moved down the front of his pants, “I want you here.  I want you now.” She managed to get Gus’ fly loose and his pants slipped down. Gus dropped into the chair and Shelby slipped out of her pants and moved to him.  She pulled her shirt off and stood naked in front of him.


Shelby put a leg on either arm of the chair and holding herself up with her arms, Gus began to position his cock, rubbing it against her clit. Shelby dropped down on his erection and then pushed herself back up.  “Not there,” Shelby moved her body and Gus knew what she wanted.


“Shelly, no, you don’t have to.  I …”


“Gus, I want you.  I want you …” She moved until she knew she was in the right place and began lowering herself, letting gravity take control. He watched her face and could see the pain and then as she was sitting on his legs he moved his hands between her legs and began to stroke her clit while he slipped  his fingers inside her. She nearly lost her mind when his fingers rubbed against his own cock while he continued to play with her clit.


Shelby clamped her mouth shut as her body exploded with feelings screaming through every nerve.   Once she had calmed down a bit she began to move up and down. until Gus’ eyes rolled back and without a sound he came deep in her ass.  She dropped forward and before she could lean against him, he took one of her breasts in his mouth and as he sucked, she could feel her milk come down again and he swallowed the elixir that had nourished his daughter  and in a few months would do the same for the new baby growing inside her. He thought to himself, I don’t need more than this. This was his world.



Dan opened the door to their bedroom.  “How dare you? How dare you tell me to shut…”


Dan grabbed Marcus and forced him against the wall.  He moved one leg between Marcus’ and he began to move his thigh back and forth against Marcus’ crotch.  His mouth crushed Marcus’ lips and parted them with his tongue. He teased and tormented Marcus...his mouth, his cock, and then his hands went under his shirt, ripping it up the middle and then his mouth moved down to the now bare chest.


Marcus’ emotions were all over the place. He wanted to stay angry but his body betrayed him. He would do anything to feel like this.  He felt Dan pull his pants down and then turn him around so his face was pressed against the wall. Dan separated Marcus’ feet as far as he could in the restraints of his pants and then Dan pulled Marcus’ shirt off his shoulders so his hands were restrained behind him, still in the sleeves of his shirt. Dan managed to get his own pants loose and as he lowered them he entered Marcus roughly.  He put his hands on his husband’s hips and drove in, over and over.  


Dan moved his mouth next to Marcus’ ear, “Red, you are my life. You are my love. You are my reason to live.  We are a family!” Both men came as one and Dan wrapped his arms around Marcus, pulling him close to his chest.


Marcus leaned back against Dan.  “I love you, darling, but don’t ever tell me to shut up again!”



Justin sat, curled up against Brian while Brinn sat on Brian’s lap. She dosed now and Brian could see the discomfort building on Justin’s face.  He began rubbing Justin’s abdomen but then his hand drifted between the opening of his robe. He stroked Justin’s cockuntil it was rock hard.  


“Brinny, sweetheart, it’s time for you to go to bed,” Justin said between gritted teeth. “Your dad will put you to bed.  My stomach is a little upset too much pumpkin pie probably.” 


Brinn bent down and kissed Justin on the cheek and then turned into Brian’s arm and kissed him.  “Dad, you take care of Daddy. I can put myself to bed. I have done it the last three months.”


Brian gave her one more squeeze.  “You are so grown up, Brinn. We love you.”  


As she got up, Brinn said, “I love you both, too.  I will see you in the morning.”  


Justin curled up in a ball.  “This might not have been a good idea.  I ate so much today and now, god, I need to get rid of everything.”  


Brian started the vibrator.  “Maybe this will relax the cramping muscles.” He stood and picked Justin up.


“Baby, you’ll hurt your back.”


“I got you into this, now I can help you out of it.  Is the massage helping?” Brian kissed him.


“It actually is helping the muscles relax a little but god it hurts.”


Brian set him on his feet in the bathroom and took his robe. “Do you need help, Sunshine?”


“No, can you start a bath, please?  I will be there when I’m done.” Justin shut the door to the commode closet. Brian heard him let out a cry of pain or relief. 


Brian went to the door, “Sunshine?”


“Just go away, Brian.  I’m fine.” Brian knew fine might be an exaggeration but he knew there was nothing he could do for him.


Brian filled the tub with warm water and bath salts.  He went to the kitchen and got Justin a sports drink to replace some of the electrolytes that would be out of whack after the drinking and then the oil play. Brian had just turned the jets on in the tub when Justin walked up on wobbly legs.  Brian kissed his pale face and helped him into the tub. He handed him the glass with the sports drink and Justin emptied the first one and he poured him another. This time Justin drank it more slowly. Brian took the bar of soap and started rubbing it over Justin’s chest and stomach. He moved it across his shoulders and down his back. He moved to his feet and worked his way up his legs. By the time Brian finished his legs he knew Justin was ready for more.  Brian soaped his hands and began stroking Justin’s genitals. Brian now began rinsing the soap off with the hand held shower head.


“Baby, come in here with me.” Justin undid Brian’s belt to his robe.  He slid forward so Brian could sit behind him. Brian pulled him close.


“You feeling better?” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.


“I feel amazing, actually,” he reached for his glass and drank some more.  “Thanks for his. I you knew I would need this.”


“I try to know what you need.  The problem is when I mess up I really mess up. Sunshine, darling, do you realize how thankful I am for you?  You have put up with my shit for 22 Thanksgivings. You made me see how important Gus really was to me. I have no way to thank you for that and then you gave me Brinn.  I would be a Keegan McCarty if it wasn’t for you.”


“Bri.”


“No, let me finish.  I hope in another 22 years we are sitting in a bathtub together, making love, which is what I am hoping you will let me do for you right now.”  Justin raised himself a bit and Brian slid down enough that Justin could let Brian move in him with no resistance. Justin laid back against him as Brian’s arms enfolded him in love and caring.


 

Laying in the warmth, both were silent for several moments. “Brian, don’t you realize without you, I may have gone to boarding school where I would have fucked around but then gone home and married the little girl at the country club and worked in some dead end business. I would have not been able to watch Gus grow into the amazing man and father he is. I wouldn’t have that beautiful Taylor in my life,” Justin’s voice broke. “Oh, hell!  Don’t move, I’m turning around.” Justin carefully moved to face his husband, his love, without separating from him. He put a hand on either side of Brian’s face and moved to kiss him. “I would never have dared to live my life like I have and,” tears came to his eyes, as tears rolled down Brian’s cheeks. “You are my very breath. When we are apart, when we are fighting, I can’t be complete. I can’t be the best me. I get that from our children but mostly, I get that from you.  I am so thankful for you. I love you, darling.” 


As Justin pressed his lips to Brian’s, Brian began to move and Justin’s highly stimulated nerves had him reacting instantly.  He tightened his muscles around Brian and tears still on their cheeks they gently sighed as once again they were one; mind, body, and soul.



Molly collapsed next to Tyler after Jenna’s midnight feeding. It had been almost seven weeks since Jenna was born and due to some minor complications they still hadn’t been able to have sex but as Molly felt the warmth of her husband’s body and the after effects of several glasses of wine she knew she needed him tonight and she was sure he needed her. She slid her hand across his smooth muscular chest and his body trembled.


“Molly, please, if I can’t have you, I can’t handle…” He stopped speaking when Molly’s tongue began to play with one of his nipples.  “Molly, don’t tease me. I have missed….” he stopped again as her hand traveled below his waist. He rolled on top of her, pinning her to the mattress.  “You’re not screwing with me, are you.”

She smiled slyly, “Well, I hope I am screwing with you in a couple minutes.”  


Tyler was like a man dying of hunger and thirst.  In moments, Molly’s body was singing from his attention and Tyler restrained himself as he entered her for the first time in more than two months.  The feel of her warmth nearly drove him to an abrupt conclusion but he was not going to cum before he brought her pleasure and he knew how to do that.  He slid a hand between them and as he moved in and out of her slowly and as gently as possible, he stroked her clit and darted in and out of her mouth with his tongue.


“God, Tyler, I won’t break!  Harder! I need to ….”


The moment Tyler knew his wife was finding relief he filled her.  “Oh, MY GOD!” he shouted before Molly could claim his mouth with her own. He collapsed on top of her but soon rolled off her taking her with him.


“That was beyond...” Molly said as she caught her breath. “Tyler  Harris, I love you so much. I love our family. I love our life. This is our last night in our first home.”


“And tomorrow we can celebrate our first night in our last home.”  His mouth went to her breast and began to play with the sensitive nipple. As she again began to respond, Tyler whispered, “Taylor, you ready to go again?”  She nodded unable to speak. “As he moved back inside of her, he said, “I love our life. I love our children. The only thing I would change can’t be changed so we are going to make this life the best we can for both of our kids. I want to adopt Paul.  He is mine by heart but I want him to have my name as well.”


Molly wrapped her arms around his neck and met him thrust for thrust. “Yes, oh yes. Paul Harris.  He is as much yours as mine. You are his daddy for always.” Once again they celebrated their love and then collapsed together.


“Time to sleep.  Tomorrow will be a busy day but with our friends and family, it won’t be so bad.”



Friday was a busy day.  Everyone who had been at the Thanksgiving celebration was at Molly and Tyler’s bright and early except for  Shelby who faked a headache. She promised to bring lunch around 1:00.  


Brian had gotten up early.  By the time he woke Justin, he was dressed and ready to leave. He had set a cup of coffee and  some yogurt on the nightstand before bringing his lips down to Justin’s. “Good morning, Sunshine.”  Justin’s arms came around him and pulled him back down to extend the kiss as his hand traveled down Brian’s back and then he stopped and pulled back enough to talk.


“You’re already dressed. Is something happening?”


“No, not at all.  I brought you some coffee and some yogurt.  I wasn’t sure if your stomach would be touchy this morning after last night.”


“Actually, I feel amazing.  In fact I am ready to,” he flipped Brian onto his back, and moved his hand to his fly and deftly pulled it down sliding his hand in.to find the one thing that gave him so much pleasure. 


“Sunshine, I was really planning to head into town so I could…” Justin had taken Brian’s penis out of his pants and his mouth was going down on it.  Justin smelled the fresh scent of their favorite soap and very soon he tasted the saltiness that was Brian. He swore he would know his cum by taste alone. 


Brian let himself enjoy the feel of Justin’s mouth and soon he abandoned any control. 


Once he had finished, Justin tucked Brian’s cock back into place and zipped his fly.  Justin moved back up and kissed Brian. Are you going to tell me where you are going?”


“No, but I promise I will be at the apartment before the first load is ready.” Brian stood and handed Justin his coffee.  “I love you. See you soon.”


“Love you, too, Bri.”


Brian had woke up early thinking of Kameron McCarty.  With his beautiful husband next to him all he could think of was that kid locked up in jail.  As much as he wanted to knock him around when he had seen him yesterday, after talking to him, he couldn’t get him out of his mind.  Maybe he hadn’t been physically knocked around, although he wouldn’t have put that past Keegan, he had no more emotional support then he had with his family.  And now he was going to work his charms on the female deputy who was in charge this weekend and get him released to his custody. He would get everything settled with the sheriff on Monday.  He had brought a suitcase along for Kam to pack his things in. Hopefully he wasn’t wrong about this kid.


When he arrived he walked into the office of the station.   He had brought doughnuts and fresh coffee from their coffee bar.  He thought about when that place started. Now with a good manager it ran itself.  Gus and Tyler still sang there when they felt like it. “I thought the guards could use some real coffee and pastries. It’s not fun working when half the country is on vacation.”


“Mr. Kinney, isn’t it?” The deputy in charge came around the desk and shook his hand. “What can I do for you?”  She remembered meeting the good looking man when the FBI ran that sting out of their office. Mr. Reed and Mr. Harris were both involved in that.  All the women in the office spent extra hours at work while that was going on just to see the beautiful men.


“Well, I like to think I can do something for you. I hear there have been some fights here lately  around Kameron McCarty.”


“Yes, I am guessing your son mentioned that.”


“Yes, and since I am the one who had Dan Reed make the arrangements with you, I am hoping you will let me take him out of here.  He will be supervised at all times. If he isn’t at work he will be living with my husband and me.”


“Mr. Kinney,” the deputy started.


“Brian, please.”


“Brian, I am not sure it is in Kameron’s best interest to turn him over to the men who put him in here.”


“Well, actually he put himself here when he tried to injure me but…”  Brian stopped himself, “I’m not sure why but my son has taken a liking to Kam and have you met my husband?”


“Well, not officially, but I know who he is.”


“Let’s just say, he is a very persuasive man.”


“Did he take lessons from you or did you take lessons from him?” she smiled at him.


“I just think the kid, and that is what he really is, deserves a break and we will keep him in line along with keeping him safer than he could be in here.”


“Ok, ok!” She held up her hand.  I will give him a three day pass and allow Kam to bring all his belongings with him.  You will need to talk to the sheriff on Monday.”


“Thank you. I promise he will be supervised and he will have rules.”


“Bring a copy of those rules on Monday.  The sheriff will want to see what guidelines you put in place.  I believe there is something in his sentence that requires that.” 


“I will.  I brought something for him to put his belongings in.”  The deputy took the bag from him. She realized it probably cost what she made in a month and she was bringing it into a jail cell.  “Kam, throw all your belongings in here, quickly. Mr. Kinney is here to take you home.”


There was an uproar in the cells around his. They called him names.  They taunted him but when one of them said he was probably going to be a plaything for the local fags. Kam stopped and looked at the cell the comment had come from.  “I would rather live with ‘fags’ that are good human beings than any of the likes of you. I will never end up back here. How many of you can say that?” With that Kam looked at the deputy, “I have everything that is important. The rest of this can be tossed.  I will not be back.”


Kam walked out of the lock up area and saw Brian standing there.  “Brian, thank you. I didn’t expect you until Monday.”


“We needed another strong back to help move furniture.  And unless you like stripes, put on some of your construction clothes.  We will get you a few other options in the next few days. Hurry up, they are waiting for us.”


The deputy walked up behind Brian and placed a hand on his shoulder, “I had always heard how tough Brian Kinney was.  You are nothing but a big marshmallow.”


“Don’t let that get out.  I just know when I was his age if I didn’t have an adult to lean on, I don’t think I would be where I am.  Debbie was always there for me. The least I can do is pay it forward.”


“I am sure you were quite a handful.”


“Debbie was quite a lady. Kam, come on!  You don’t want Justin mad at you the first day.” Kam came out of the bathroom.  “He may not be that big but he is ferocious.”


Once they were out on the street Brian turned to Kam, “I really do have confidence in you knowing how to behave because it will benefit you.  But let me remind you, our daughter will be living in that house with you part of the time. If you do anything to endanger her….”


“Mr. Kinney, I have a little sister myself.  Of course we would fight but I would have done anything to keep her safe.”


“Good, and it is Brian and Justin unless you do something makes us lose respect for you.  Now let’s go act like we are working.”


When Justin saw Brian walk across the road with Kam he came to meet them. “Hey, Kam, great to see you and it looks like you are going to be joining us for awhile.”



Shelby arrived at the new house at 1:00.  She saw Danny and called him over to help.  “Miss Shelby did you carry this to the car by yourself.  You shouldn’t be carrying heavy things.”


“Shhh, not so loud.  But I have to carry this munchkin all the time so I think I can manage a couple bags of lunch.” She saw Kam coming out of the house and called him over to help, too. “Hey, Kam, could you grab Taylor in the car seat?”  


“Um, ya, sure but are you sure you don’t want me to carry the bags?”


“Kam, do you have a problem carrying a baby in a car seat?”


“No, Mrs. Kinney, I’m just afraid Brian and Justin won’t like that.”


“First of all, it’s Shelby.  Second, my fathers in law are not the parents of this child and they trust my judgement.”


Kam didn’t argue.  He liked Gus’ wife.  She was feisty and wouldn’t take any shit but she treated him with respect. 


As the three walked in together Brian glared at Kam but when he saw the look in Shelby’s eyes he didn’t say anything.  “Lunch is here!” Shelby called as Gus came up and took the car seat out of Kam’s hand. He set it down and took his daughter out of it  Molly and her kids had just arrived so Justin claimed his niece. Molly looked around excitedly. Everything had been moved in. Now came the unpacking.  An hour later everyone was full of turkey sandwiches, chips, and desserts. Gus took Taylor home so Shelby could help Molly with some of the unpacking. And Brian and Justin took their new ward and Brinn home.  


Dan and Danny headed toward home while Marcus stopped  by the office for a while. Only a few minutes down the road Danny started talking, “So can I really talk to you?”


“Sure you can, Jr. What’s on your mind?”


“I haven’t been able to think about anything but Gus since yesterday.  My cock….you said I could be honest, right?” Dan nodded. “I got hard before but not by a kiss.”


“Up until now I am betting the only kissing you’d done was when a man paid for it.”


“Ya.”


“And the kissing was to get them off, not you?” Danny nodded and turned away from Dan.


Dan found a place he could pull over, “Jr.” Dan touched his arm.  


“It was horrible.  They usually smelled like sweat and booze. And they didn’t care if it hurt me.”


“And it really hurt didn’t it.” Danny dropped his head into his hands and sobbed.


“Danny, do you trust me?”  He nodded again. “When the time and person is right, it will make your blood sing and whether you give or you receive, it will feel amazing. You will feel some pain but when you feel that dick, deep in you and it stretches you enough to rub that special spot.   Jr., you will never HAVE to do that again and I hope if you are thinking about having sex any time soon, you’ll talk to me first.”


Danny nodded, he then smiled a little, ”Who am I suppose to have sex with, Brinn?”


“Oh, Jr. if you want to live to see your next birthday, I wouldn’t say that, even jokingly.”  Dan pulled back on the road and said, “Danny, if you want to meet more kids your age we can do that. If you want to go to regular, we can arrange that.  If not, we can get you involved in martial arts or some other activities.”


“I don’t think I’m ready for that, Dan.  I’m still getting used to being comfortable being gay.  I’m not sure how….”


“I get that, Jr.  There is a boy your age that lives at the vineyard.  Timothy is a good kid. He is used to being around Brian and Justin.  As far as I know he isn’t gay but he’s a nice kid.”


“I don’t know….”


“I think he will be at Brinn’s birthday party tomorrow.  We’ll see if you like him. If you do, it should be easy enough for the two of you to hang out.  I know he has access to a four wheeler and we can get one for you if you hit it off.”


“Really?”  Danny couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  They pulled in front of Dan’s office and Danny couldn’t stop himself.  He ran around the SUV and threw his arms around Dan before running to the house.  Maybe this parent thing had benefits he could deal with.







Chapter 14 by Simply written

Chapter 14


Friday evening, Brian, Justin, Kam, and Brinn had dinner together and Brinn went to her room immediately  to decide exactly what to wear to her birthday party the next day.


“Kam, we don’t need to get everything settled tonight but we do need to make sure you don’t have any questions about what we expect of you and what you need to be content here.” Justin said this as he started cleaning up the kitchen.  “RIght up front I want to say we will get those pictures out of your room if you would like us to. We know they make some people uncomfortable and that’s fine.”


“I didn’t notice what was up.  I have to admit I showered and fell on the bed for a nap.  It was the first sound sleep I have had in months. I plan to head back there soon.  I actually expected you to have a bigger house and maybe some help. I’m not ungrateful, really.  The shower and bed are great.” Kam quickly stated.


“We prefer to do most of it ourselves. Our vintner’s wife does help with some of the cooking and we do have someone come in and clean three days a week.  We haven’t had anyone live in since Brinn was very young.” Brian stated. “We like our privacy.”


“So when Brinn was a baby did she have a nanny?” Kam asked inquisitively.  


“We had Alice.  She was family,” Justin said.  “I don’t know what I would have done without her.” Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him against his chest, kissing him below his ear.


“I was really sick 11 years ago.  The day Brinn was born I found out I had cancer and by Christmas I couldn’t get out of bed.  Justin couldn’t keep me alive and tend a baby.”


“Was Brinn’s birth mom….”


“Please don’t bring her up around Brinn.  We have had some difficulties with her and Brinn won’t be seeing her anytime in the near future and it is really difficult for her.”


“Oh, sure. I don’t want to hurt her. So you were really sick?”


“Yes, I had cancer when I was around 30 and then it came back in my early 40s.  I wouldn’t be here if it hadn’t been for Sunshine.” Justin tilted his head back and Brian kissed him.


“Are you guys always like this, I mean….”


“Kam, we love each other.  We will do our best not to have sex in public rooms when you are here but I’m afraid you might see more than you want at some point.  I just want to put that out there. We love and we love often.” Brian let him know.


“Good to know.  I’ll try not to bother you.”


Justin continued, “You should have everything you need in your room but that doesn’t mean you can’t join us.  If we don’t want you around we will let you know that too and you can stay in your room. We will get a small fridge for your room so you can at least keep water and sodas.” 


“May I ask a question?”


Justin smiled at him, “Of course, Kam.”


“Why are you being so nice to me?  I almost killed you. My dad couldn’t stand having me around and I did everything I could to make him happy.” Kam got very quiet. “If you don’t mind, I am really tired.  Can we finish this tomorrow?”


Justin walked around to Kam’s side of the kitchen bar. He put a hand on Kam’s shoulder, “We’re glad to have you, Kam, and if you ever need to talk or if we ever do anything you don’t like or disagree with let us know and we will try to come to an agreement.”


“Thank you.” Kam said very quietly and he went down the hall. This time when he walked into the room he paid attention to the pictures on the wall. He knew he wasn’t gay but these prints were beautiful.    In all his time following Justin and Brian he hadn’t looked at Justin’s work. He had just thought Brian was funding the tour. He had no idea he was really talented. 


Kam got in bed and turned on the TV on the wall but his eyes kept drifting over to the print next to it.  It was of Justin and Brian in each other’s arms from the side. In the profile of their faces, not only could he see they were both in amazing shape but he could see real love between them.  He had never seen his parents look at each other like that and in the 24 hours he had spent with them, he had seen it more times than he could count. Kam fell into a deep restful sleep with no fears or concerns.



Brian pulled Justin into his arms.  “You’d save the world if you could, wouldn’t you Sunshine.

It’s no wonder I love you so much.  You saved me.” They kissed and then turned off the house lights.  “We better go say goodnight to our ten year old. She’ll be 11 when she wakes up.”


“Baby, can I talk to her alone? I just….”


“Sure, Sunshine,” he kissed him, “Don’t be too long, I ….” his hand ran down Justin’s back and pulled him close and then let him go.


Justin wasn’t sure how he knew what he would find on the other side of the door but he had a feeling.  He opened the door and found Brinn curled up in a ball on a chair. Her hair was wet from tears and her eyes were red.  Justin picked her up and sat down in her chair with her. He held her close for a few minutes. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Daddy, I know why…” she drew in a shuddering breath, “I know why I can’t see my mom but that doesn’t make it hurt less.”


“Oh, Tia Brinn, I’m sorry.  I really wish your mom could handle the relationship and I think when you are older, she might be able to ….. I am truly sorry, Brinny.”  After stroking her hair for some time he picked her up and carried her to bed. 


“Daddy, will you stay until I fall asleep at least?”


“Sure, Sweetheart. Your dad and I love you so much.”


A half hour later, Brian came looking for Justin and found him curled up with Brinn sound asleep.  He started to turn and leave but stopped, if his options were sleeping alone in a big empty bed or being a little crowded here, there was no question.  He got in bed behind Justin and draped his arm over both of them. He kissed Justin’s neck and Justin mumbled, “I love you.” And all three slept soundly.


It was about 4:00 when Justin turned and kissed Brian and whispered, “Go.” Once they were out the door and it was shut, Justin snuggled up against Brian who put an arm around his waist, kissing his tousled hair.


“Damn, you are so sexy.” Brian’s mouth descended on Justin’s.  They stumbled into their room and shut the door. They dropped their clothes and got into their own big bed.  Brian pulled him close, not wanting to lose that sleepy heat that was between them. “When you didn’t come to bed,” he kissed Justin’s temple, “I came looking for you.  Is everything Ok with Brinn?”


“She is just thinking about Tina.  That woman is always going to haunt us.” Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and cupping his ass, he pulled him close letting his fingers play in the valley between his cheeks. Justin sighed as Brian’s finger played with his entrance.  Justin looped a leg over Brian’s hip, giving Brian access. Brian entered him, knowing what he was requesting. It wasn’t a climax Justin needed, it was the closeness he wanted. Once Brian felt Justin relax, he moved them as one so he was flat on his back and Justin was in charge. Brian did his best as Justin moved quickly and then he would contain himself and Brian refused to cum until Justin did. Justin started to pound down on him.  Brian rolled over again and drove in over and over until Justin again managed to get on top. Both were coated with sweat and then Brian pulled Justin down so their mouths were crushed against each other.


Brian lost his grip on Justin’s slick body and he arched his back and cried out as he shot his load on Brian’s chest.  Now he laid down on Brian’s chest as Brian pulsed over and over into his core.  


“God, I think I am getting too old for this kind of workout.” Brian said between deep breaths.


Justin slid off him, “Come shower with me?” he asked as he ran his fingers through Brian’s wet hair.  He stopped talking and brought his mouth back to Brian’s. In moments they were again desperate for more. 


Brian whispered, “Your turn.” he turned and Justin moved against him, sliding his chest against Brian’s back. Brian shivered as Justin ran his tongue along his spine.  Justin moved down further and Brian knew what he was going to do, “Oh, Sunshine, what are you….” Justin slipped his tongue into him and curled it upward. Justin nearly drove him insane the next ten minutes between the rimming and stroking his perineum. Brian could no longer think straight.  His whole body trembled and when he was sure he could no longer take it, Justin drove into him. In one stroke he shattered Brian into a million little pieces of emotion. 


Justin stretched out on top of him and without another movement, he emptied himself as he linked his fingers with Brian. After laying there long enough to catch his breath, he rolled and lay flat on his back. Brian turned on his back, too, and linked his fingers with Justin.  Neither of them wanted to break the magic of the moment. They knew they would have to be up in an hour or two. “Come here, Sunshine.” Brian pulled him close and in moments they slept.



“Daddy? Dad? Are you still sleeping?” 


“Ah, shit!” Brian said under his breath.  “Sunshine, we overslept.” He got up and grabbed his robe. He opened the door just a crack.  “Good morning, Birthday Girl.” He kissed her through the little opening. “I am so sorry we overslept.  Can you give us fifteen minutes? I promise we will be in the kitchen to make you anything you want for breakfast.”


“I think that is a good idea.  Your room stinks which means you do too.  It smells like Gus’ room did when he was a teenager.  I love you, Dad.”


“I love you, Brinny.”  Brian quickly shut the door just as a naked Justin strode into the bathroom. He threw the robe to the side and followed him into the shower. “Good Morning, Sunshine. Everytime I think things couldn't be better,  you prove me wrong. That was beyond...” He puts his arms around Justin’s shoulders and Justin leans against him.


“I won’t argue with that.” His head rested against Brian. “Baby, I am going to see if I can line up a short phone call between Brinn and Tina.”


“Sunshine, you can’t do that. Seriously,” Brian turned Justin to face him. “I know you want to make Brinn happy but, no, That would give Tina the wrong idea.”


“But you didn’t see our daughter, heartbroken.”


“But I did talk to her this morning and she is fine.  We give her all the emotional support she needs and bringing Tina back into play at this point, isn’t fair to either of them.  It will just encourage Tina to try again.”


“I know you’re right but….” Brian’s lips brushed Justin’s.  “Just stop right there. We need to hurry. I promised Brinn we would be right out.”



Brinn sat on one of the stools in the kitchen reading something on her phone when she heard someone in the hall.  She expected her dads but Kam came around the corner. “Oh, hi Kam. Did you sleep well?”


Kam  wasn’t sure what to say to this kid genius. “Um, ya.  Oh, happy birthday, Brinn. Where are your dads?”


“Probably having sex.  No, I don’t think so. They are probably in the shower.  They promised to make me breakfast when they get out here.”


“Can I get you something?  I’m not a bad cook if you can show me where stuff is.”


Brinn showed Kam where eggs and bacon were while she made him some coffee. Kam started cooking bacon on the built in griddle and Brinn started cracking eggs into a bowl and he started heating a pan.  Brinn had mentioned omelets and that he could make. He was happy to find some pre chopped onions and peppers in the refrigerator along with mushroom.  


“Do you like all this stuff?”


“Sure, just not too many onions, please.”


“You got it. Do you like cheese? I like lots of cheese,” Kam winked at Brinn.


“Me, too!” Brinn took out some cheese and put it next to him.  “I’ll make some toast.”


“That would be great.” 


Brian heard voices in the kitchen.  Just before they got to the doorway Justin stopped Brian. Silently they looked into the kitchen.  Kam was manning the stove while Brinn was adding bread to the toaster. Justin looked at Brian as Kam chatted with Brinn, asking about what she was studying in college and they notice he really was listening.


Now they entered the kitchen and Justin walked to Brinn and picked her up for a hug and kiss.  “Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. I am thinking this might be the last year I can just pick you up.”


“Thanks, Daddy.” She kissed him and he set her on the counter next to the toaster so he could hold onto her for a little longer.


Brian laid a hand on Kam’s shoulder but Kam shook it off.  Brian took a small step back, not wanting to push him. “That looks great.”


“Thanks,” Kam said softly. “Brinn was hungry.  I used to make omelets for my sister. I do cheat.  I make one great big one that we can cut into pieces.  If you don’t think this is enough for four of us, I can make another one.”


“I think that will be fine, although I did work up an appetite.”  He moved to Justin’s side and Kam noticed he rested a hand on Justin’s ass.  It wasn’t a groping, lewd act. It was a touch shared by people who love each other.  It wasn’t what he expected. Of course, his parents hadn’t been together in years and when he saw a guy with his dad it was for sex.  He had seen him with a couple boyfriends and had even walked in on his dad getting a blow job once. There was no affection or love in any of that.


Justin had walked over and called Kam’s name.  After the third time he touched his shoulder, “Kam, what can I do to help?”  


“Oh, the bacon is done and the eggs will be in a minute.”


“Brian, can you get some dishes and make some coffee?” Justin smiled over at him and then turned back to Kam and softly asked, “Is everything alright?  You look miles away.”


“I’m fine, thanks.  I was just thinking about my family,” he diverted the conversation.  “I used to make breakfast for my sister. I guess I was just thinking about her.”


“They would leave you in charge?”


“Well, my mom has a bit of a drinking problem so she slept in a lot and my dad, well, if we were at his house, he usually had company. Some times his company wasn’t much older than me.”  He stopped himself from going any further. “Breakfast is ready.” Justin took over and divvied out the food while Brinn carried the toast to the table. 


Brinn did a lot of the talking as they ate. She talked about the kids party this afternoon and the family party tonight.  Eventually, she said, “Are you listening to me, guys?”


“Of course, we are, Miss Thing?”  Brian smiled over at her while his hand was nestled in Justin’s lap. He wasn’t doing anything with it but it rested gently on him. I told Justin I would go get the cake,” Justin moved toward him and they kissed.


“Thanks, Bri. I could get the cake and you can decorate.”


“Hey, Kam,” Brian jumped in, “do you want to come along for the ride?  We would have time to pick up a couple pairs of jeans, although we don’t have much time.”


“Ya, sure.”


“Brian, pick up a small fridge, too.  Kam could use one in his room.”


Brinn stood up and walked to Kam.  She kissed his cheek, “Thanks for making me breakfast. I am sure these two had overslept because they…”


“Go grab a jacket, Kam.” Kam left for his bedroom.


“Dad, you interrupted me!” 


“By the age of 11 I shouldn’t have to stop you from talking about things you shouldn’t talk about. Our sex life is none of your business.”


“Of course it is.  I wouldn’t be here if you two didn’t love each other.”


Justin looked at her curiously, “How do you figure that?”


“Oh, I’d be with you but I would maybe get to spend a weekend with Dad once in a while but from what I have heard, he would probably be a lot like Kam’s dad if he didn’t have you.”


“Well, I hope I wouldn’t be like his father in most ways but I am afraid I would be more like him than I want to admit.” Brian put his arms around Justin and kissed him.  “Text if you think of anything else we need. We’ll be back in about two hours.” He then kissed Brinn, “I love you, Brinny, even when you are annoying.” As Kam came back into the room he grabbed Justin once more and whispered. “This morning was amazing.  I can still feel you in me.”


Both Kam and Brinn obviously heard him.  Brinn just rolled her eyes but Kam stood there with his  mouth wide open. As Brian pulled away, Kam avoided looking at him.  “It’s obvious you want to say something,” Brian said glancing his way.


“I….I really don’t….”


“Come on, Kam. Your dad never…”


“My dad was gross most of the time.  He wanted me to join in sometimes but mainly I think he was just out to stick as many young men as he could and if I am being honest, I thought you would be the...poker not the pokee.”


“I am more often than not and he prefers it that way too but every once in a while I just need to feel him in me. There is no greater feeling than having the only man I have ever loved deep inside of me.”


“My dad said it would hurt like hell and I have to admit I think it would.”


“Kam, do you have any interest in men, like that?”


“No, babes do it for me.  Don’t get mad if I say this wrong.  I am not sure how to say it right, but I always thought men sticking other men was just because they were wimps that either couldn’t get a woman or just wanted a tight hole all the time.” Brian raised his eyebrows, “But seeing you and Justin, I can see your love is real. I mean you remind me of my grandparents before Grandpa died. They loved each other and Grandma hasn’t been the same since.”


“If Justin goes first, I will shrivel up and die.  Gus and Shelby will take care of Brinn but I couldn’t live without my heart.”


“Are you always this sappy?”


“I wasn’t when your dad wanted to…” Brian stopped.  “I’m sorry. You don’t deserve your dad’s shit. As long as you are straight with me, I’ll be straight with you.”


“How long am I required to stay here.”


“Well, I think April is the earliest release.  Dan took care of the details when I was in Europe. Just do what you are supposed to do and we will get along fine, especially if you keep treating my little girl as well as you did this morning.”


“She is so smart….” the conversation continued as they drove into town.



Justin and Brinn decorated her studio behind the house for the party.  It wasn’t going to be a big party so she decided it was perfect for a party of four.  The only kids coming were Chantel, her older brother, and Danny. She had invited their younger brother, too, but he had other plans.  There was a big TV in there and a game system. They could watch movies, play games, and eat lots of snacks. Justin tried to talk her out of it but knew that was useless.  Besides Tim wouldn’t try anything with Chantel there and Danny would only want to try something with Tim. He would definitely keep a close eye on them, or at least ear. He had set the intercom system so they could hear everything that went on out there.


At 2:00 the party began.  Brinn had decided ice cream would be better this afternoon and the cake was for after dinner with the family.  Danny and Tim got along great and soon Justin realized he didn’t have to worry about romance. Soon the only voices he heard were the boys making fun of  the girls. Brian and Justin were enjoying the interplay. Danny would do anything Tim asked. Tim was flirting with Brinn but she didn’t notice and Chantel was totally out of luck since Danny had eyes for Tim.  At one point Brian and Justin looked at each other. They nodded and grabbed the ice cream to break up the argument before things got out of hand. As they walked in Tim stopped talking as he was taunting the girls.  Danny was just sitting watching the action. Justin saw the look in his eye and wondered if Tim realized what Danny was thinking. After letting the kids go crazy with ice cream sundaes, Brian and Justin left again.  


At 4:30 Tim and Chantel had to leave for a family activity leaving Danny and Brinn alone in the studio. Danny was sitting in the big chair watching a movie and Brinn sat next to him.  “Is there room for me?”  


“Sure.”  Danny draped his arm around her just because it was more comfortable as they sat there.


“Danny?”


“Yeah?”


“Is Gus a good kisser?”


“Ya,” he said shyly?”


“Danny, will you kiss me?  I’ve never been kissed and I want to know what it feels like.”


Brian and Justin were setting up for their guests when the conversation in the studio turned to this. Justin started toward the door but Brian caught him.


“Brian!  She is trying to get kissed.  If he touches her….”


“Sunshine, who better to be her first kiss than a boy who likes boys.”


“Brian, you and I have both been with women!”


“Do you really think Danny is ready to try something?”  He kissed Justin.


“Ya, you’re right.  He would never dare do this,” Justin’s hand cupped Brian’s finely shaped ass.


“Keep that up and we may have to cancel this party.”  


Justin slipped away from him. “Since they are probably on their way here now, we will need to take this up later.”


“Well, Sunshine, but it is already up.”



Danny looked at Brinn, “Um, Brinn if your dads come in they will be really mad at me.”  


“Ok,” Brinn smiled at him, “I guess I am just curious but I really don’t know what I’d do with a boyfriend. I mean  I am going back to college after Christmas. Maybe I’ll find a college boyfriend.”


Now Brian and Justin were laughing until Justin looked at Brian, “She isn’t serious is she? If the wrong guy….”


“Oh, Sunshine, I would be more worried about her out thinking them than one of them making moves on her.”  Brian kissed him once more as he heard a car pulling up to the house. Dan and Marcus had arrived. Watching them get out of the car, Dan walked around and taking Marcus’ hand, he pulled him into his arms, pressing him tightly against the car.  As they walked toward the house, Brian laughed, “Watching Marcus walk, there is no doubt what they’ve been doing this afternoon.” He opened the door and greeted his friends.



Tyler and Molly left their children with Brenda at their new home.  This was the first time Molly had left Jenna but she knew she was in great hands.  They were even going to sleep at Brenda’s so they had a real night alone. As they dropped the bags at the apartment, Molly stood at the kitchen window and looked out.


“I will miss this place,” she said as Tyler’s arms came around her waist.


“Molly, you will be here a few days a week.”


“I know but this is where you and I became a family,” she turned into her husband’s arms.  His hands moved down and reached below the hem of her skirt as his hands came up and rested on her bare hips he easily lifted her so she was sitting on the counter.  His lips found hers as he undid his waistband and fly. He then had her boost up on her hands while he reached and pulled her underwear off. As it dropped to the floor he roughly spread her legs and pulled her to the edge of the counter.  After positioning himself, he pulled her off the counter and onto his erection. Supporting both of them, it wasn’t long before he came. He laid her on the island and made sure she found release.  


She smiled up at him. “How are we going to explain being late to the family?”


“With your family?  I will tell them I needed to make love to my gorgeous wife before the party.” Tyler handed her the underwear he had tossed earlier and she put them on.


“When did my family become the ultra liberal family?”


“My guess is the minute your brother hooked up with Brian Kinney.” He pulled her in for one more kiss and they headed out the door.



Brian ushered Dan and Marcus into the house. On a whim Brian kissed Marcus and when they separate Dan had Justin in his arms. “Well, that was an unexpected pleasure.” Justin said and when he looked at Marcus he had to laugh.  Marcus was still nervous when Brian was near him. Justin walked over and the two shared a kiss. “You really have to get over him. He isn’t worth your stress. He’s a pussycat.” Justin kissed Marcus once more, long and probing.


“God, watching them kiss makes me horny,” Brian said as he pulled Dan to him. “They are really beautiful together, aren’t they?”  His mouth claimed Dan’s as Dan pushed him back against the counter. 


By the time they all heard the kids footsteps, all of them had to catch their breath. “We definitely have to have a night to play again. Soon.” Brian said.


“I think we need to go to the B and B Marcus and I went to,” Marcus threw out.  That place was amazing.”


“We will have to look into that and get some childcare set up.” Justin said.


“Who has children?”  Brinn questioned.


“Children might be slightly off but we were talking about the two of you,” Brian teased her.   


“Why would you have to get someone to take care of us?”


“The four of us may have a business trip to take.” Brian commented.


“Business, my foot.  You just want a weekend without kids.”


“We will probably will wait until after the new year.  There is too much going on until then. We will probably wait until you are at school.”  Justin commented as he pulled her to him. I am not ready to be away from you, again.”


“Where would I stay?”  Danny sounded a bit worried.


“I bet Gus and Shelby would let you stay with them, if you’re ok with that,” Marcus put his arm around Danny and kissed his head.  “Danny, we would never take you somewhere you didn’t want to go.” He kept his arm around him. 



Gus and Shelby were about to walk out the door to Brinn’s party when Shelby caught his waist, “Gus, are you hungry?”


“What?” Gus was confused until he noticed Shelby untying her pants. “Oh, ya, I am starving.”


Gus lifted her onto the table.  She laid back and put her heels on either side of her hips spreading her legs wide.  He sat in a chair and brought his mouth down on her dewy lower lips and he feasted until she was beyond thinking clearly. She screamed in pleasure and then Taylor cried in fear.  She waved Gus to her while she regained her breath.


“It’s alright, baby girl.  Come here sweetheart.” He lifted her off of the play mat she was laying on. As soon as she felt her daddy’s arms she quieted down. “Yes, my love.  Your momma is fine. When he walked over Shelby had redressed and reached for her daughter. Taylor snuggled against her and turned as if to feed.


“She wants my nipple.”


“I don’t blame her.  I like them myself.”


“I just feel like I have had to stop breastfeeding too soon.”


“Ah, Shel, your body cannot support two babies.”


“And a thirsty husband?”  she smiled at him.


“I have been trying not to do that.  You need to quit producing milk. Taylor is obviously healthy drinking formula.  She is loved and well cared for and now you have to care for yourself and the new baby.  Taylor will be just fine, Shelly.” He kissed her.


“God, you taste like me.”


“I love the taste of you. I love every inch of you and when we get back from this party I plan to show you just how much.”


“Now I’m horny again.”


“Well, hold that thought until after the party.”


“I’ll hold,” she grabbed his crotch and realized how hard he was. “Awe, Gussy, I’m sorry I never…”


“I am fine.  We have all night.  Now if we don’t get going, Brinn will probably come get us.”



As Shelby and Gus drove up so did Tyler and Molly.  As Gus got Taylor out of the car Shelby hugged Molly.  “I was going to ask why you were late but I can smell it was the same reason we were.”


“Smell?”


“Oh, Molly, you reek of sex!”


“I do?”


Shelby started laughing, “You smell like Tyler’s cologne but now I know you are late for the same reason we are.”  They both started giggling. “You deserve to have a childless night. Maybe if Taylor falls asleep here we will have a night to ourselves.”  The girls walked in, arms around each other and the men followed with Taylor between them in her car seat.  


Brinn greeted everyone as they walked in the door. “You’re late!” She said with a small hint of annoyance. “Of course there is all the wine you can drink and lots of munchies over there. As Gus walked in he handed Taylor’s car seat to.Tyler and swept Brinn off her feet and spun her in circles.  


“Happy Birthday, goof.  How has your day been so far?”


“My party was off the chain!”  Brinn said as Gus cracked up. “Can I tell you a secret?”
“He didn’t….. You didn’t?”  Gus led her down the hall to talk to her.


“No, but we will sometime.He said you were a good kisser so I want ….”


“Brinn, if our dads hear his they will string him up by his testicals. And besides that he is interested in boys, not girls.”


“Well, Daddy is gay and he had sex with my mom.”


“That was an odd situation. I don’t think Danny is interested in…”

“You are interested in boys and girls.”


“Yes, but ...are you interested in girls?”  Gus looked at his sister.


“No, I don’t think so.  I might try it but I think Danny is perfect.”


“Well, Brinny, you can’t change someone.”


“Shelby changed you!” 


“No, Brinny, I have just always loved.the person, not the gender. Now enough of this.  What kind of food did you choose?”


Brinn insisted that no one bring her gifts. Instead her gift was their time.  Brinn wanted to play pictionary. They didn’t have the actual game but she had a whiteboard and a timer.  She had forgotten to get a list of words and sayings together so just before everyone arrived she grabbed Danny’s hand, “You have to help me!”


“What’s the matter?”  Danny looked at her, wondering if she just wanted to get alone with him again.


“I forgot to get my list together.”


“List?” 


“After we eat we are going to play Pictionary but I didn’t get my list printed out. Oh, but if you want to play, you can’t know the words.”


“I don’t like to play those kinds of games.  I’m not good at it.”


“I’m sure you are good at everything, Danny.”


“That’s you, Brinn. I saw some of your paintings at the party this afternoon and you are so smart.”


“Can I tell you something, Danny? Promise not to tell?”


“Sure.”


“I just wish I was normal.  I don’t want to make my daddy feel bad since he helped make me but it’s kind of hard being a kid with an adult mind but not about everything. I mean I know all about sex and I know my family all have a lot of it but I can’t figure out what makes it so great.  I know Uncle Dan doesn’t want me to ask you about having sex and I won’t but I am curious. That’s why I want to know what it is like to kiss someone. What is so great about it?”


“Brinn, just kissing someone isn’t that great.  Gus was the first guy I wanted to kiss me and that was great.”  Danny hugged her, “I promise, if you really want me to kiss you, I will before I leave tonight.”


“Oh, thank you, Danny.” She threw her arms around his waist and pulled him close.  “We better get our list together.”


“Hey, Brinn, we are waiting for you for dinner,” Gus walked in relieved to see them on opposite sides of the desk.  Gus patted Danny’s shoulder and kissed the top of his hand “Good boy!”

Danny felt his body respond just from Gus’ touch.  


“Give us five minutes.  I just need to print it out,” Brinn lied. “Do you have any ideas?”


Danny started shaking his head but then glanced at a paper on Brian’s desk. “Hey, what about this?”  Danny handed it to Brinn. “It looks like it has a lot of different things on it.”


Brinn read the paper:


Cowboy

Tossed Salad

Bumper cars

Afternoon delight.

Fire hydrant

Pirate’s Bounty

Body Guard

Missionary

Basset Hound

Booster Seat

Butterfly

Prison Guard

Seesaw

Spoons


And the list went on.


“That looks good.  Thanks!” Brinn put the paper on the copier and made a copy.  She walked past Danny and grabbed a pair of scissors. She quickly cut them apart and Danny folded them in half and threw them in a hat sitting there.  When he put the last one in she impulsively hugged him again. This time Danny brushed his lips on hers.


She stepped back and grinned at him. “Thanks!” She took his hand and led him back to the crowd.  



Kam came out when it was time for dinner.  It was obvious he wasn’t feeling very well.   He walked up to Brinn and softly asked, “Brinn, do you mind if I stay in my room tonight.  I am sure your party would be a lot of fun but I have a headache.” 


“Oh, Kam, I am sorry you don’t feel well. Of course, you don’t have to stay at the party.”  She kissed his cheek. “I will check on you later.” Kam took a small amount of food and went back to his room. 


The remainder of the guests ate and drank.  The bourbon and wine flowed freely. Danny watched Shelby closely and made sure she wasn’t drinking.  At one point she winked at him and he smiled shyly. She always had a wine glass in front of her but she would pass it off to Gus each time he emptied his.  It soon started catching up on him. Drinking double he was getting louder and was having trouble keeping his hands off Shelby. Everyone was having a good time which is all Brinn wanted for her birthday.  She wished John and Peter and Grandma could be there but she knew she would see them around Christmas. She was so lucky she had so much family. And she was lucky she knew they loved each other and her. It would be perfect if her mom could be there.


Gus pulled Shelby close to him. His hands were obviously all over her.  “Gus, really?” Shelby stood up. “I need to use the bathroom before we start the game.”


Shelby was barely out of sight and Gus stood up, “I think she might need a little help,” Gus nearly lost his balance as he stood up.


“She needs help?”  Tyler said and he laughed.  Gus stood up and walked slowly in the direction Shelby had walked.  


He tried the door knob and he found it unlocked. He strode in  and Shelby jumped off the toilet. “Gus, what are you doing? I don’t need you for…..”


Gus walked over to her and pulled her against him.  Her pants fell to the floor and Gus immediately thrust his fingers deep into her.  She cried out as he almost lifted her off the ground with the force of every thrust.  He lifted her up and put her between the two sinks. He balanced with a hand on her thigh while she undid his pants.  The moment she could wrap her hands around his erection he drove into her. Gus pulled her close and slipped his hand around her back and drove into her bud timed perfectly with a thrust. 


Shelby was already on the verge of cuming and he exploded into her as he pressed  a second finger into her. She cried out as she tightened around him, her legs wrapped around his waist. “Oh, god, Gus, lord, lord, lord….”


All the adults at the table started laughing, “I told you we should soundproof the bathroom.”  Brian said as he pulled Justin close and kissed him.


“Dads, are you going to go get them?”  They can have sex anytime. It is my birthday party and all I got was a kiss.”  As soon as the words were out Brinn bit her tongue and glanced at Danny. “I better go check on Gus and Shelby.”  Brinn ran down the hall.


All the sudden all eyes were on Danny and when he looked at Justin and Brian’s faces, he rushed outside without his coat.  Marcus and Dan both started standing up but Dan pushed Marcus back down. “I deal with junior.”


“Dan, don’t be too hard….” before Marcus could finish the sentence, Dan was out the door.  He took Danny by the front of his shirt and pushed him against a support pole. Dan could see the sheer terror on Danny’s face.


“Dan, I’m sorry.  It really was barely a kiss. She was looking so sad….”


“Shut up!” Dan said and then he lowered his voice, “Danny, I am just doing this so Brian and Justin think I am being tough on you.”


Danny let out a long breath.  “Dan, my lips barely touched hers.  I just brushed my lips over hers. It was less than five seconds.  I would never…”


“Junior,” he relaxed so Danny could feel more comfortable.  “Thanks for telling me. I knew you would never hurt that little girl, well not so little girl. Danny, I trust you.  Just don’t make me regret that.”  


Dan pulled Danny to him.  Danny’s arms tightened around his waist.  “I won’t Dan. I will make you proud of me.”


“I already am, son,” Dan kissed his head.


“I love you, Dan.  I love you and Marcus so much.”


“Ok, we better get back in the house.  It’s cold. Just make sure you throw me a nervous look like I said ‘wait until we get home’.



Brinn knocked on the door of the bathroom, “You two are really loud and we are all waiting to play a game. Gus opened the door, “You could hear us?”


“We all heard Shelby hollar.  You better not have hurt her. She’s walking kind of funny.” Brinn said as Gus and Shelby walked into the main room and everyone started laughing.  Gus curtsied and then fell over.


Dan and Danny returned just as Shelby was helping Gus off the floor.  Tyler grabbed under one of Gus’ arms and helped him up. Softly he said, “Lucky fuck.  I want to screw my wife, too.”  


Gus draped an arm around Tyler’s shoulders, “You snooze you lose.”


“What the hell is that supposed to mean? If I had gotten to the bathroom first...”


“It just means, oh hell, I have no idea how that goes together.” Gus kissed Tyler on the cheek, “I need a drink.”


“It is a good thing you live close by. You are so drunk.”



It was now time for the game of pictionary.  They decided the teams were gay versus straight.  Gus started blurting out that he didn’t agree because he was bi but the look Shelby gave him had him closing his mouth.


Tyler was the first one to draw something.  He pulled out the first slip of paper. ‘Butterfly’  Tyler started with the wings and within seconds Molly said the answer.  Brinn said, “12 seconds.” Danny wrote down the time on the scoreboard. 


Justin got up to draw the next picture,  “This is definitely not fair. You’re a professional artist.” Molly grumbled.


Justin handed his sleeping granddaughter to Marcus and stood by the board. “Wait, Dad, you need to use your mouth to draw.  That sounds fair.”  


“Alright, I’ll use my mouth.” Justin agreed.


“Wait a minute.  Brinn, don’t start the time yet.” Brian walked over and kissed Justin long and hard. 


“Just in case he sprains those talented lips…” Brian sat down again.  Justin picked a slip of paper and read it, ‘cowboy’. He thought a second.  This would be simple if he could use his hands but with his mouth.  


“Ready, set, go…”  Brinn said and Justin started drawing. Justin focused on a hat and then the head of a horse.


“Horse.” Dan said.


“Rodeo?”   Marcus questioned as he nuzzled Taylor on his shoulder.


“It’s my cowboy.” Brian said  as Justin drew a fringed vest.


“32 seconds.”    Brinn responded.


Next it was Gus’ turn and he drew a ‘fire hydrant’ and then Dan pulled out a slip ‘seesaw’.         


By the fourth one Brian was looking at Justin and then at Dan.  Gus whispered something to Shelby and then to Tyler.


When it was Brian’s turn he selected ‘tossed salad’.  “Brinn, sweetheart, where did you get this list of topics?”


She blushed a little, “I found them on your desk.  I couldn’t think of anything and I thought this had a nice variety. I mean there were  things for everyone.” 


Brian couldn’t stop laughing as he started drawing.  He chose to draw his favorite tossed salad. He drew what was obvious a man’s body with a penis and an asshole.     When he started to draw a head with its tongue out, Dan’s hand slid under Taylor and stroked Marcus’ cock.


“Tossed Salad!” Marcus groaned as Dan’s hand worked its way between Marcus’ legs as Dan kissed him around Taylor’s squirming body.


As they continued to play, everyone continued to drink.  As they worked through Missionary and spoons. Neither Brinn nor Danny could figure out what was so funny but they knew it had to do with sex.  The teams were only seconds apart when they got to the last couple. It was Justin’s turn again. When he saw it was Bodyguard he said, “I can not draw this with my mouth.”  Justin worked quickly but knew he was not drawing this to win. He drew two male figures, naked, that were obviously Dan and Marcus. Dan stood protectively behind Marcus while Dan’s pelvis was pressed tightly against Marcus’ firm ass.  The look on Marcus’ face, as he turned around in the appearance of wanting a kiss had everyone in awe of Justin’s talent. Less than 10 minutes later the drawing was complete.  


Gus started singing an old Paul Simon song,


If you'll be my bodyguard

I can be your long lost pal

I can call you Betty

And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al.♪ 


Everyone started laughing as Gus did his best imitation.


“Gus, it wasn’t your turn but Daddy obviously wasn’t playing the game anymore, anyway.” At first she sounded upset but then she smiled.  “That is a nice piece, Daddy.”


Justin walked over and wrapped his arms around Brinn, “Yes, it is a nice piece indeed.”  Everyone was laughing now and although she wasn’t sure why, she laughed, too.


Coffee was served along with cake. Everyone ate but the couples had other things on their minds.  Taylor had fallen asleep and Marcus had finally given her up and she was sleeping in the car seat.  And soon Brinn and Danny were watching a movie while the couples did more kissing than watching. It wasn’t long before Tyler pulled Molly off the couch.  He had been drinking coffee for quite a while now while he kept plying Molly with wine. He helped her on with her jacket and then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.


“Excuse us but I have a long night planned for the two of us.”  Everyone said goodbye and soon Gus and Brinn were out the door with Taylor.


“Excuse me, everyone.  Thanks for the party but I am going to go check on Kameron.”  She went around and kissed her Uncle Dan and then Marcus. She looked at Danny for a moment before she hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.  “Thanks for..um...helping with the game, Danny. Come by anytime.” She blushed and went down the hall to check on Kam.


Brinn tapped on his door softly, not wanting to wake him if he was asleep.”Ya,” Kam’s voice came through the door.


Opening the door, Brinn walked in. “How is your headache, Kam?”


“A little bit better.  I took some pills and slept.  That helped.”


“Do you want any cake or coffee?”


“No thanks, maybe tomorrow?”  Kam smiled weakly at her.


“I will make sure I save you a piece.  Actually, there are lots of pieces left.”  Brinn looked like she was going to say something else.


“What is it, Brinn?”


“I know this might sound a little crazy but I did a paper on pressure points in school this semester. May I try it on you? I just need your feet.”


“Go to it,” he nodded. 


Brinn  pulled the blankets out of the end of the bed and began massaging points on his feet. At first he wasn’t sure if it tickled or almost hurt but as she started working on his toes he relaxed and soon he realized his headache was fading and he slid off to sleep.  Brinn re-covered his feet and dropped a kiss on his forehead before turning off the light and leaving the room.



Once Brinn had left the room Dan looked at Brian and started laughing, “Your daughter can find trouble even when she doesn’t want it.  Well, maybe not trouble but….did you really have that list laying on your desk?”


“Ya, a friend had emailed me the list with a joke and I thought I would run it off as a reminder of a few things we haven’t tried for a while.”


“I have to admit that I’m not sure what all of them are,” Marcus looked at Dan. 


“Well, Red, I think we have our work cut out for us for a while. Let’s go start right now.”


“Gross, guys. I don’t want to picture that all night and I know I don’t know what any of them are.”  Danny commented.


“When you’re older, Junior, we will get you some answers, but now let’s go home.”  Marcus and Justin kissed farewell.


As Brian and Dan hugged Brian whispered, “After the first of the year, the four of us will go somewhere. Let me know what weekends don’t work and we will figure out what does.” Brian kissed Marcus as he walked by just to unnerve him a bit.  Marcus, put an arm around Danny and the three left.


Brian and Justin curled up on the sofa and soon Brinn came and sat across both of them.  “Is Kam’s headache better?” Justin asked as he pulled Brinn close to his heart. Brian put his arms around both of them.


“He said it was getting better and when I left he was sound asleep.” Brinn snuggled against both her dads.


“Did you do something to help him fall asleep?”


“I just used some acupressure on his feet. Thank you for letting me have two parties. I love you both. I think I am going to go to bed. I’m really tired. The two of you can play bodyguard or bumper cars or whatever.”  She kissed and hugged both her dads and went toward her room.


Once Brinn’s door shut, Justin straddled Brian’s lap and kissed him.  “It’s time for you to make a doctor’s appointment. I need you around until she is grown because I can’t deal with her alone. She is just too smart and perceptive.”


Brian’s hands undid Justin’s waistband and then his hands moved down and cupped his rounded cheeks.  They began to rock together and as Brian’s finger slowly worked its way in Justin began to climb to that beautiful spot he could only find with Brian.




Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 15


“Oh, shit!” Brian said as he stretched.  Since Brinn’s birthday party Justin decided they should try all those positions.  He was starting to wonder if he was getting too old for some of them. Every muscle in his body screamed out as he reached for a bottle of painkillers. He swallowed a couple down and pulled Justin to him.


“Will you share a couple with me?”  Justin groaned. Brian got two more and Justin took them. “Roll over.”  


Brian didn’t say anything, he just turned over and winced. “As much as I love you and as much fun as they are, maybe we need to recuperate before we continue the list.”  


“After the first of the year so we can enjoy the family as well as each other?” Justin commented as he worked Brian’s lower back and his ass.  He actually had tears in his eyes as Justin worked the muscles.


“Woah, Sunshine, please have pity on me.”


“Oh, Brian, I didn’t realize….” Justin kissed Brian at the base of his spine and then his thumbs gently spread the cheeks and brought his mouth down.  He dropped feather kisses between them and then he found the target. He dropped several kisses in the area and then let his tongue drag across it. “Do you like that? Do you want me to continue?”

“Damn!  Why are you even asking?”


“Because you need to let me get you an appointment with your oncologist,” Justin flicked his tongue at the edge of his bud and Brian whimpered.


“Justin, come on, please.”


“Are you going to call or…” he started backing away.


“God, yes, I’ll call or you can call just…” he sighed as Justin again began to work his tongue inside of him.  Justin helped him move to his side and replaced his tongue with his finger and then, he began to run his tongue from his own finger to Brian’s soft scrotum. It didn’t take long before Brian was digging one hand into the mattress and the other into Brian’s hair.  “I can’t hold….”


Justin quickly positioned himself with his knees just enough to the side that his ass was in the air and his chest was on the ground.  He knew after their activity last night he would be tender down there and he hoped Brian couldn’t restrain himself. He was right, there was searing pain for a few moments as Brian swiftly entered him and then the pure pleasure washed over Justin and he and Brian both totally lost control.  Justin lay flat on the mattress with Brian, still inside of him.


“How are your muscles?” Justin’s muffled voice came from under Brian. 


“What muscles?” Brian said as he kissed Justin’s neck and began to rock inside of him but stopped.  “Oh, ya, those muscles. I need a hot bath.” Brian slowly got off of Justin and offered his hand, “Coming?”


Justin stood up slowly.  “We definitely have to slow down for a bit.  A perfect time for you to get into the doctor.  In fact, we aren’t going to be doing that again until you have scheduled your appointment.”


“Ah, come on, Sunshine,” Brian started running the bath full of water.  “We can’t let this warm soothing water go to waste.”


“You are so right.  We are going to use it to soothe sore muscles.”


Brian got in the water but Justin sat on the other end, facing him, rather then pressed against him. Brian slid a foot between Justin’s legs and began to fondle him.  Justin laid his head back and enjoyed the heat moving through his body.  


As Justin gave into the sensation, he said, “Bri?”


“Yes, Sunshine?”


“I love you,” his voice drifted off”


“Love you, too, Sunshine.”



Later that morning, Brian called Dan.  This was the weekend they were taking Danny to  meet his family in Colorado. Danny was very nervous to see them.  The conversations they had on weekly phone calls always ended with his parents asking if he had found a girlfriend yet and each week he responded he had a girl friend.  And then he would say he loved them and hang up. They always gave him about half an hour to be alone and then they had started a tradition of watching a movie. They usually sat on the sofa with Danny in the middle and more often than not he would end up sleeping with his head in Marcus’ lap and Dan rested his hand on Danny’s chest.  Neither Dan or Marcus expected the weekend to be perfect but they hoped it would at least be civil. They paid for the psychologist that had been at the meetings in Kansas City to join them, too. None of them were emotionally detached anymore. Not even Dan. He loved that boy.

“Holy hell, Dan, do you hurt as much as I do?  I do not think that list was made for men over 50.”


“Just think of me.  Marcus is almost 10 years younger than Justin.  That man is more flexible than…”


“And how are you feeling?” Brian asked.


“I ache in every muscle of my body.”


“Ya, Justin and I decided to finish the list after the new year.”


“Maybe we can try some together?  We definitely need to get a weekend organized soon but we better wait and see what happens with Junior.”


“He is a great kid.  I can see why you love him.”


“Brian I always cared about your kids because they were your kids and I could understand why you loved them so much but now, I know how deep the feeling is.”  


“Well, then just show them that Danny is part of you even if he was born to them.  Have a great trip.” Brian finished with, “Oh, Dan? You and I are a lot alike when it comes to those we love.  Let Marcus talk if you know you would say something you shouldn’t . Your Red will know what to say and how to say it.”


The line was silent for a moment, “You’re right, Brian, thanks.”  For a moment Brian thought Dan was going to say more but then the call ended.  He felt for his friend. Being uncertain about his family had to be a real struggle for him. 


Then Brian looked at his phone contacts.  The doctor’s appointment was far less stressful then sleeping next to Justin and not being able to make love with him.



“Was that Brian?”  Marcus walked into the home office to find Dan leaning on the edge of his desk, phone still in hand.   He didn’t respond. “Darling?” Marcus walked near and touched his cheek.


“Oh, hey Red.” Dan’s arm went around Marcus’  waist and he pulled him between his legs and after setting down his phone wrapped his other arm around him and Marcus lowered his head to meet those lips he loved so much. One of Dan’s hands went behind his head and crushed their mouths together. Marcus pressed against him, instantly responding. By the time they separated both were out of breath.


“I don’t know what got into you but….wow! I,” he again joined their lips. Eventually he had to take half a step back, not wanting to break contact. “To what do I owe a welcome like that? And was that Brian?”


“Yes, that was Brian.  He was just giving me good advice.”


“And what was that?” Marcus kept as much contact as he could with Dan.  He could feel Dan’s erection pressed against his own.


“He told me to let you do the talking when it comes to Junior’s parents.  Just the thought of them….”


Marcus put a hand on either side of Dan’s face and kissed him with such tenderness, Dan nearly exploded, literally.  “Darling, we will deal with it. There is no way that psychologist will side with them. He will see through them if they try to fake their way through.  Marcus’ hands moved down to Dan’s fly. “I may have a solution to that swelling you have.” His hand moved into the open zipper. “Any preferences on my method?”


Dan turned them around and undid Marcus’ fly.  Once both of them had pants around their ankles.  Dan moved in pushing Marcus backward and ended up with Marcus’ pants still around his ankles but now looped behind Dan’s head. Dan spit on his hands and rubbed his dick.


“Damn, I wish I kept lube everywhere like Brian.” Slowly, he started the entry with steady pressure. Marcus shot cum all over Dan before he had even completed the entry.


“Christ, what a newbie move!” Marcus cursed under his breath.  


Dan wiped off some of the cum and added it to his cock and he slid in and out more quickly.  Dan kissed him as he thrust harder and soon Dan arched before exploding. Dan bent over and again claimed Marcus mouth just as the door opened and Danny walked in.


“Oh, shit.” Danny disappeared out the door.


“It was bound to happen sometime,” Dan smiled as he kissed Marcus once more before withdrawing and stepping away. After grabbing a tissue and cleaning up a bit he smiled at Marcus.  “I’ll go talk to him but I think he has more questions for you. He knows we switch but he knows typically you are in the ‘scary’ position.”


Marcus straightened his pants, “I remember how scared I was the first time.”


“Well, it isn’t his first time! But he has yet to have a good experience. He knows the pain and that is all he has had.”


“Too bad he won’t be lucky enough to have you for his first.”


“Well, when it is appropriate we will help him any way we can.”


“I’ll go. You better finish packing.” Marcus caressed Dan’s cheek as he walked toward the door. He stopped and went back for one more kiss. “Love you, darling.”


Marcus knocked on Danny’s door, “Can I come in?”


“Sure.”  As Marcus walked in, Danny busied himself with his packing. “I’m really sorry.  I should have knocked.”


Marcus noticed Danny was shaking.  He walked over and turned Danny’s head to face him, “You know Dan and I love each other.  We enjoy showing that physically. I’m sorry that you had to see us like that.  



“I…” tears began to roll down his cheeks, “Don’t make me go home with them.  I don’t want to...I can’t live with them. I love them but I can’t…”


Marcus pulled him into his arms.  “Of course, we aren’t going to send you back.” He kissed his head several times. “We will never make you leave. Sit down, Danny.” They sat on his bed side by side next to the suitcase. “You could never do anything accidently that would make us throw you out. Now, realize you are stuck with us.  That being said, you just saw your guardians having sex. You’re a 15 year old boy. Dan and I are guessing you have questions. I should probably be really embarrassed but I enjoyed it too much to be bashful.”


“Doesn’t it hurt like hell?” tears sprang to his eye and his body trembled.


“Oh, baby, who hurt you so bad?” Marcus held him close.


“He was just a weird guy who liked them young and when I asked him to slow down, it turned him on and…..I tried not to but I cried and he laughed and ….he forced something even bigger up me.  Marcus, I know I am gay but I am not sure I will ever be able to have sex without….without thinking about that night.”


Marcus realized he was rocking Danny in his arms.  “Oh, Danny. It can be so beautiful. When someone takes their time and you can enjoy the feel of the stretching.”  Marcus had to stop because his mind was going back to Dan and his body was reacting but he also saw Danny’s face. “Danny, do you still have discomfort when you….”


“Marcus!” Danny blushed.


“It is only natural and if it hurt so bad he could have caused damage.  I know you have been to the doctor since you moved here but he didn’t give you a complete exam.”


“Marcus, NO, I couldn’t let someone…”


“Danny, we have let this go too long already. I knew you should have had a thorough exam when you came to live with us.”


“MARCUS,” Danny said exasperated, “you came in here to make me feel better and now I feel scared for a whole different reason.”  


“You’re right.  I got off track.  Just remember you are going to see your little sister and you will be coming home with us. This conversation is tabled until we get home but then we will go to the doctor and at least talk to him.  Danny, we will find a doctor you are comfortable with and I, no we, will support you anyway you want us to. Now, I need to go finish packing. We leave in,” he looked at his watch, “Two hours and then we will have a day before your family gets there.to ski or snowboard. I’m really sorry I got sidetracked in our conversation.”  Marcus gave him another hug.


“I’m sorry I walked in on you two.”   Danny continued packing as Marcus left to finish his own.



Brian scheduled a doctor’s appointment for the week after Christmas.  He would do anything for Justin. He knew Kam was at work with Gus and Brinn was Christmas shopping with Chantel and Mary so maybe, just maybe Justin would be so thankful he followed through that…  “Hey, Sunshine, where are you?” He looked through the house and didn’t find him. He went to the intercom. Softly he sang into it, “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine…”


“Hey, Babe, I’m in the studio. Keep singing.  You’re sexy as hell when you sing.”


Brian jogged out of the house singing at the top of his lungs as he got to the studio.  He sang off key on purpose as he entered the small building. He stopped as soon as he saw the portraits of his beautiful granddaughter.  “I thought it was time I painted her. One is for Gus and Shelby. One is for Lindsay and Mel, and the other one is for us.


Brian looked at each of them and Justin had captured her sparkle in each. He pulled him back against his chest. “These are so beautiful.  I love them.” He kissed just below Justin’s ear and began to suck on his earlobe.


“I figure someday Taylor can have all of them and sell them as a collection if she wants to.”


“She will never sell them. The love you have for her is showing through in every stroke.” Brian’s hand moved lower and was soon cupping Justin’s cock through his jeans.


“Bri, I said none of that until you have an appointment set.”  He groaned as Brian again drug his teeth over his earlobe and massaged at the same time.


“Well, lucky for me, I made that appointment today.  11:00 a.m. December 26th. And now,” in one move Brian turned Justin around and had his pants down around his ankles. “Get those things off so it is easier for me to do all the things I have planned for you.” He smacked his bare ass as an enticement. He noticed some cord Justin used to roll his paintings sometimes. He grabbed it and within seconds Brian had tied Justin’s hands together and then tied them to his throbbing cock.  There he stood, holding his own cock with no way to get loose. When Brian spanked him, he was pretty sure he didn’t want to.


Brian looked around and found an old tarp.  He dropped it on the floor in front of Justin and dropped to his knees.  He began to lick just the tip since the rest of it was being held onto by Justin himself. Brian continued to flick the tip until Justin began to sway on his feet. Brian guided Justin to the wall and turned him so his head rested  against the wall. Brian pulled a chair up behind him and spread Justin’s cheeks wide and ran his tongue down and when it rested on the puckered opening he stopped.. He then grabbed a paintbrush Justin had used for the background of the canvases and Brian swung it, landing a blow on Justin’s firm ass. Paint splattered  all over. After a couple more playful swats he began to run the brush down Justin’s legs.


When Brian began to run it up and down the valley between his cheeks, Justin nearly collapsed. Brian tossed the brush away and began running his hands through the paint. Brian reached around and spread the paint on Justin’s hands and then began to play with the tip of his cock again.


“Oh, Brian!”


“Tell me the shower in this place still has hot water.” Brian started untying Justin’s hands as he kissed him.  I need to get some of that paint off before I can... “ He ripped Justin’s shirt off and then quickly undressed himself. Justin turned on the water in the small shower stall and stepped in as soon as the water ran warm. Brian quickly followed him in. The stall was much smaller than the one in the master but Brian managed to get the paint off of Justin and then sliding into him in the small confines and they just stood there joined for several minutes before drying off and dashing to the house wrapped only in towels.



Colorado was beautiful.   They had arrived Thursday afternoon and after a nice dinner in the lodge restaurant. When they returned to the room Danny kissed and hugged Marcus. He more tentatively hugged Dan and then Dan tapped his cheek. Danny dropped a kiss on it.  Dan wrapped his arms tightly around Danny. “Junior, we are going to only allow what’s best for you. We love you.”


“I love you guys, too,” he walked to the door to his room in their suite and turned around. “Have fun. I plan to put my headphones on.” He winked as he entered his room and shut the door behind him.


“I knew I loved that boy,” Dan said as he pulled off his shirt.  “I have this itch I really hope you are in the mood to scratch.”


Marcus shivered, “As much as he loved the feel of Dan buried deep inside of him he also loved the feel of sliding into Dan.” 


“Oh, I am sure I can oblige.”



Dan, Marcus, and Danny spent the day on the slopes.  There was lots of snow and Danny, who said he wasn’t athletic was soon snowboarding like a pro.   By the end of the day Dan and Marcus watched Danny take one more run as they sat by a bonfire. He was just doing a short run and they could see him on his way down.  They were holding hands in the warmth of the fire when Dan saw Danny. Another snowboarder came out of nowhere and drove right into Danny from the side. Danny went airborne and so did Dan.  Danny had barely hit the ground when Dan dropped on his knees beside him followed closely by Marcus.  


“Danny,  Junior, are you alright?” Danny moaned softly.  He was laying at an odd angle that Dan didn’t like. Danny started to turn his head toward Dan’s voice.   “Don’t try to move, son.” Marcus waved at the medics down the hill and got their attention. Dan had never felt so scared in his life.  He moved his hands down each of Danny’s arms and then down his legs. When he got to his left ankle he cried out. “I’m sorry, Danny. I know it’s hard to lay still but you need to stay still.” Dan leaned over and kissed him.  Dan was just starting to take off his helmet when the medics ran up with supplies.  


“Sir, please don’t….”


“I have medical training.  I know what I’m doing. Do you have a cervical collar to put on him?”  Very gently Dan removed the headwear and put on the collar. By now Marcus was holding Danny’s hand and talking softly to him while Dan and the medics carefully rolled Danny and the body board was slipped under him.  “The left boot needs to come off and be splinted if we can do it without too much pain, before it starts swelling.”


Danny screamed as they removed the boot and the splint was put on.  The other medic had taken a look at the other kid that had run into Danny and was assisting him down the hill and would turn him in at the ski patrol for being drunk on the slopes. Danny was lifted onto a snowmobile and Dan rode down with him while Marcus jogged the short distance to where an ambulance arrived. Dan insisted Marcus ride with him to the hospital and he said he would be there right behind them.  


Three hours later the three of them were in the rented SUV heading back to the hotel.  Nothing was broken but Danny was done skiing for the weekend. He had a walking boot to support his pulled ligaments and although he had a big bump there was no concussion. He would be good as new in a couple weeks.  Marcus held his hand while Danny’s head rested on his shoulder.  


“How are you doing, Junior?”


“I’m Ok,” he said in a groggy voice.  “But now my parents will never think I could snowboard.”


“Oh, son,” Dan said and glanced into the backseat where they were sitting. “Don’t worry, Junior, I have video and they WILL watch it.”


When they arrived at the hotel, Danny took a couple wobbly steps so Dan picked up Danny and carried him into the lodge, onto the elevator, and into their room.  Instead of going toward Danny’s room, he carried him into the master. He set Danny down on the bed. He was so drugged. Together they undressed Danny and Marcus went and grabbed a pair of shorts for him.  Once he was under the covers, without another word, Dan and Marcus pulled on shorts they got into bed with Danny between them. They leaned over him for a good night kiss and then snuggled down into the bed.  Both of them laid a hand on Danny as all three of them fell into a deep sleep.


Dan’s internal clock woke him every couple hours to do a quick check on Danny, making sure he was resting soundly with no stress evident.    Danny stirred and snuggled up to Dan in his sleep. Dan put an arm around him and pulled him close. ‘How the hell did this happen?’ Dan thought to himself. How did this kid make him want to be a better man?  How had he become second in his life? Marcus was the only person that meant more. He hoped nothing happened to them at the same time. He wasn’t sure what he would do. As he tightened his arms around Danny and fell asleep, happier than he had ever felt.


Marcus woke at 7:00.  He looked over at the men in his life and his heart nearly exploded.  Danny slept with his head on Dan’s chest and Dan had both arms wrapped around him. Marcus slipped out of bed.  It was a close fit but he moved in behind Dan. He started kissing Dan’s neck and his hand moved into his shorts and began rubbing Dan’s bare ass. Dan jumped ready to fight but quickly realized what was going on and he relaxed as Marcus let his finger trail up and down Dan’s crack.  Then his finger began to tease its way into Dan’s puckered hole. Dan’s head moved back as much as it could without waking Danny and Marcus kissed him. His eyes rolled as Marcus stroked his prostate. Dan was having trouble laying still just as Danny turned over and rolled into the spot Marcus had vacated.


Barely audible, Dan said, “Please, keep going. Oh god, that feels so…”  he bit his tongue as Marcus pressed even firmer and he nearly cried out.  Marcus slid his hand under Dan’s body and he managed to work his hand into the front of Dan’s shorts and began to stroke his dick at the same time.  Without a sound Dan exploded. The whole bed trembled as Marcus spread his cum over his cock as he slowly removed his finger. Dan turned and kissed Marcus with such passion, he was nearly swept away with emotion.  Dan’s mouth moved to Marcus’ ear, “Shower, now.” 


The shorts they both wore were dropped at the door as it was locked behind them.  Dan was all over Marcus. “God, Red, I need you.”


Marcus turned, offering himself to Dan.  He spread his legs wide and reached back as he bent slightly, giving Dan full access. Dan moved in but then surprised Marcus by going to his knees and bringing his mouth to Marcus and as his tongue burrowed into him as Dan’s hand took ahold of Marcus’ penis.  It wasn’t long before Marcus came as quietly as he could but when Dan then stood and thrust hard and fast Marcus could not contain himself. “Oh, lord!” Dan’s arms went around Marcus’ midsection as he thrust over and over. They came together once more.


“God, must be nice to be young, Red.  You just came twice in about 10 minutes.”


“Oh, Darling, you have nothing to worry about.  It didn’t take you much longer.” Marcus kissed Dan and wrapped his arms around him. “You know you are a big softy, right.  That young man wormed his way right into that marshmallow you call a hard heart.”


“God, I was scared last night.  I thought we had broke him.” Dan smiled at Marcus and slapped his wet ass. “What did I do before my family?”


“You mooned over Brian Kinney from afar.”  Marcus laughed lightly but he knew there was some truth to it. 


“I will always love Brian, but I am so in love with you!”  


Marcus nodded.  “I understand.”


When they walked into the bedroom in big fluffy robes, Danny was gone. Marcus kissed Dan’s cheek.  “Why don’t you order some breakfast and I will check on Danny. I am sure he is nervous about today”


“He probably will want to clean up the best he can.  Let me know if you need some help. We can take his boot off and put him in the tub if he likes.”


Marcus knocked on the bedroom door, “Hey, Danny, may I come in?”


“Sure,” Danny sat on the edge of the bed, looking in the mirror.  “I look horrible and I stink from skiing all day. How did you stand sleeping with me?”


“I’m used to sleeping with a man,” Marcus smiled and ruffled his hair.  “A shower won’t work but would you like a bath? Dan said the boot could come off and we could carry you to the tub.”


“But then you’ll see me….see my…”


“I am sure it is a lovely….but if you’re worried about it you can throw a cloth over yourself.  I’ll help wash your hair.” Marcus started the water in the tub and Dan knocked and walked in. Marcus whispered, “He’s embarrassed to be seen naked so we are going to cover him with a towel.


Dan rolled his eyes but nodded with a smile.  Dan carefully undid the boot and then gave Danny a towel to lay over his lap as he tugged the shorts down.  Dan scooped Danny up. He felt his smooth skin under his arms and got angry just thinking about those men taking advantage of his son.  Yes, HIS son. He couldn’t imagine as a grown man wanting a boy. He could appreciate the beauty that this young man had without lusting after him.  He would love Justin to paint him.


Marcus had put lots of bubble bath in the water so Danny wouldn’t feel so exposed and as Dan lowered him into the water, Marcus slipped the towel away.  Marcus nodded his head towards the door and Dan left them alone. Once the door was shut Marcus soaped the cloth and began wiping across his shoulders. Marcus saw the bruise where he it the ground last night.  He kissed the spot very gently.  


“I can wash my front by myself.”


Marcus sat on the edge but looked away as he heard Danny move the cloth through the water.  “May I help with your hair?” Danny nodded. “You have such beautiful hair. Marcus guided him to almost lay in the tub and he poured water over the thick brown hair.  “I always wanted any color but red. They always made fun of me.”


“Dan calls you Red.”  Danny stated.


“Yes,” Marcus voice got soft, “but when he says it my insides turn to jelly because I know he loves me and when he says it…. Well you know.”


“Ya, it is obvious how much he loves you and how much you love him.” Marcus massaged Danny’s head as he relaxed against the tub.


“I never thought I would fall ln love with a man.  I was fairly sure I would end up with my mom’s friend and we would have had a pleasant life but instead I found Dan and I can’t imagine life without him.”


“Even when he hurts you?  I heard you yell this morning.”


‘Oh, Danny, he wasn’t hurting me.  I was…..well, I was orgasming. There is nothing that feels that amazing being with the person you love.  He knows me better than I do myself.” Marcus continued to rub Danny’s head and his eyes fluttered shut. “Danny, what are you worried about most today?”


“I don’t know.  I guess,” he hesitated, “I don’t know what would be worse, if they wanted me to come home with them or if they didn’t.”  Marcus rinsed out the soap.


“What do you want them to do?”


“I want them to love me but let me stay with you.” Out of nowhere, Danny grabbed Marcus and hugged him.  Marcus wrapped his arms around his wet naked body and carefully helped him to his one good foot. Marcus had him sit on the edge of the tub and then helped him balance as he turned so his feet were on the floor.


After making sure Danny was balanced he got a towel.  For a minute Danny got very shy but soon, as long as he could keep one hand over his penis,  he lost his reserve.

“Marcus, can I ask you something?”


“Sure, Danny,” Marcus lifted his arm and dried under it and repeated it on the other side. “Will you tell me if I look, well, normal?


“Normal?”


“Well, when I was home and in gym class, the other guys said, well, they said my thing looked weird.” He slowly moved his hand and looked at his lap.  “Does it look normal?”


“Oh Danny,” Marcus smiled at him.  He took Danny’s hands in his own and spread them, “You are a beautiful teenage boy that is just perfect,” he looked down at his wounded foot and the bruises on his shoulder, “Well, you will be back to perfect in no time.”


“You’re not just saying that, are you?  I mean because you love me?”


“I would have been all over you if I had been in school with you.  Well, actually I didn’t date men but I would have wanted to date you.”  Marcus looked at him and had to smile, “You do flit around from one worry to another.  Relax, sweetheart. You are a normal 14 year old. Kids are just cruel and my guess is that they were just jealous of what you have.  Now he helped wrap a towel around Danny’s hip. I am going to call Dan to help you. Let him carry you. Trust me. It is fun.”


“Gross, Marcus, you and him are like my dads, well good dads, but I really don’t want to think about….”


“Dan, can you come in please?”


Dan strode in and kissed Marcus and then scooped up Danny. He glanced over his shoulder as he was bent over and looked at Marcus.  “I know you just wanted to see my ass from that view” 


“Preferably without those jeans.” 


Dan threw Danny over his shoulder.  He threw him onto the bed and carefully dropped next to him and began dragging his hands up and down Danny’s sides, making him squeal. In moments Danny forgot he was naked and he started to roll over to pin him down but Danny cried out as pain shot up his leg.  Dan gently turned him over and discreetly covered him. “Let me get your boot. We have had it off too long.” Marcus got tears in his eyes as Dan gently helped Danny pull on some briefs and a pair of jeans. Then very carefully he put socks on him. “Ok, junior, we are going to put this on tight again.  It will hurt for a moment but I promise it will feel better in a couple seconds, I promise.”


Dan watched Danny’s face as he tied the splint on and Danny took in a sharp breath but then as Dan completed the task, Danny let out a sigh and then reached for Dan and pulled him close, giving him a kiss.  “Thanks, Dan.” 


Dan got flustered and turned  so Danny didn’t see his damp eyes but then he saw  Marcus and rushed from the room. Danny looked terrified as his eyes met Marcus’, “Did I do something wrong?”


“No, not at all, Danny.  Do you think you can finish dressing?”


“Sure.”


Marcus patted his shoulder.  “Dan is happy, trust me. I need to get ready.  Your parents will be here in a few minutes.”


“Did you have to remind me?”


Marcus hurried to the other bedroom and found Dan stern faced. He was pulling on some jeans when Marcus put his arms around him from behind, “I love you, darling.”


“I love you, too, Red.    And, damn, if those people hurt him.”



Thirty minutes later they were notified that the rest of their party had arrived.  They took the elevator down and as the doors opened a blurr flew into the car and clung to Danny.  “Oh, Danny. I have missed you so.” A small girl with Danny’s coloring held onto his waist. “What happened to your leg?  Where do you live now? Who are these guys?”


“Hey, Katie, I’ve missed you, too.” Danny picked her up with Marcus helping him to balance on his good foot. Danny hugged his little sister tight and she gave him a big pouty kiss.


Dan introduced Marcus to Teri and Don.  There was a polite exchange of hellos and hand shakes.  Teri kissed her son’s cheek and Don patted his shoulder but then quickly took a step back. If it wasn’t for Katie, Marcus was sure Danny would have run.  Thankfully at that moment the psychologist walked up and instantly took control. He guided them all to the restaurant and everyone ordered. Danny’s older brother and sister were already on the slopes.  They hadn’t even bothered to say hi to him after not seeing him for several months.  


The seven of them sat around a table and ate and then, they started a game the psychologist suggested. The game was created for honesty and openness but it only took a couple questions before Don was getting hostile. His answers were directed at Dan and Marcus at first but soon he started making comments about Danny and Dan started to bristle.  The group broke up and decided they would take a break. Danny and Katie went with the psychologist so they could spend time together but each set of ‘parents’ went their own way. 


Dan and Marcus went to their room.  Marcus could see how angry Dan was, “This was a waste of all of our time.  We could be home preparing for Christmas with people who really love our son.”


“Did you call him our son?”  Marcus kissed Dan’s neck as he laid across his lap.  Dan’s hand traveled down between Marcus legs.”Oh, god…”


“Yes, think we could try for another one?” 


Marcus laughed and pulled Dan down, “I will try as long as it takes.”


Another attempt for family time occurred at dinner with no better results although Danny’s older siblings did join them and did show some interest in Danny and his life in California.  By the next afternoon it was obvious Danny was where he belonged, with Marcus and Dan. Don only objected because he felt like he had lost control of his family.  


Even though Danny wanted to go back to California he was torn.  He hated saying goodbye to Katie. He missed her and she was crying before he even hugged her and after his family had pulled away in airport transportation, Danny stepped into Marcus and Dan’s arms and cried.  


“Junior, I know how hard this is.  Maybe they will let Katie visit or all your siblings.  We want you to be happy and safe and that is at our house in California.”


“When do we get to go home?”  Danny choked out.  


“I will go grab our luggage right now and we can head out.  John should be at the airport about then. We will be flying the rest of the way with our family.  They may not be blood but you will love them as much as we do.”  


Marcus answered Danny’s  questions about Tony and the kids.  Soon they would be living in the area so Danny would get to know them well.  “Matty is Brinn’s brother sort of, right?”


“They are family.  That’s all we care about. Matty just turned 9 and Jonna is getting close to 7.  I have only met them a couple times myself but soon they will be living nearby so I can’t wait to get to know them better.  Plus, both John and Tony are SO hot.”


“Who’s hot?”  Dan walked up behind them.


“Tony and John!” Danny started smiling.  “I can’t wait to meet them!”


Dan pulled Marcus to his feet and discreetly grabbed his junk,  In moments, Marcus was putty in his hands. “Remember, you’ll be coming home with us and you will be in our bed.”  He kissed him until his knees started buckling.


“And I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else,” Marcus said.  “We better get going.”  


“Now who’s hot?” Dan swatted Marcus’ ass as he grabbed the bags and Marcus helped Danny to the vehicle and soon they were nearing the airstrip and the Taylor Kinney jet was sitting there.  Even from this distance, Danny saw a very dark haired man bent down talking to a young girl. That had to be Tony. He remembered he was from Italy and as the car pulled up, Danny could see Marcus was not exaggerating.  That was one of the best looking men he had ever seen. He wasn’t quite as cute as Gus but he was close. Then he saw John coming down the steps, he decided he liked the look of this new family. Introductions were made and everyone got back on the plane.


Once they were in the air,  Danny went to the table with Jonna and Matty and they played a game.  Dan went up to the cockpit with John and Marcus sat with Tony. They had barely met but he knew Tony was usually a very friendly guy but today he was polite but very quiet.  


“I know you don’t know me, but I’m a good listener.” Marcus said, placing his hand on Tony’s forearm.


Tony gave him a weak smile that made Marcus’ heart flutter a bit, “Thanks, and I’m sorry.  You are right. I am a little bit not myself. John and I had a bit of a…”


“No need to explain.  Not trying to get in your business but while you’re around if you need to talk to someone a little more removed from the family, I’m just a mile or so down the road.”


“I appreciate that, Marc.  I may take you up on that. I love the family but they are John’s family.”


“Yes, just as they were Dan’s before mine.” Marcus stood.  I’ll give you a little space and check on our kids.”



“Ok, John Kinney- Montefiore, what gives?  I have known you since you were barely an adult.  Something is going on with you. First of all, you are too quiet, but mostly I can see it on your face.”


“Tony’s not happy.  He’s been, well, I can’t say he’s really cheated but he has been straying.  I don’t know if they are ... but it is heading that way from the video I stumbled onto.”


“Stumbled on? Or were you checking up on him?”


“Ok, I was checking on him but I had seen small things and every time I asked him about it he just blew me off. He is so damn perfect.  Of course other men are going to fall for him. I’m scared, Dan. I love him so much but we’ve changed since we got married.”


“Of course you changed.  You were almost kids and then you were raising your own.  When is the last time just the two of you had time together?”


“I have no idea.  He runs a hotel. He works weird hours.  I’m a pilot. I am gone overnight. I heard Jonna asking him about Jorge and if he was coming over again. He brought him to our residence! Our kids were there!”  John stated.


Dan put his hand on John’s shoulder, “John, I know we are on autopilot but someone has to land this plane and I would prefer it if you were calm. You need to take a couple days away.  Maybe you just need to stay in one of the cottages alone and let the kids stay in the house.

You need to tell him your fears.  You have to be honest with him.”


“You’re right.  I don’t plan to give him up.  I will fight like hell to keep him. I need him and so do our kids.”


“Then tell Brian and Justin you need time alone.  Maybe you could go to the lighthouse and see the progress and then make progress yourself.”


“That will be perfect.  Peter, Becca, and the kids won’t be here for a couple of days yet. I think we will leave as soon as we land.  I don’t give a damn what he says. We are going to the Lighthouse.”


“I am sure Justin and Brian will love having the kids around.”


“Speaking of kids, Danny seems very nice,” John commented.


“God, I love that kid.  I never thought I would say that but he is something special.”


“Can you tell them in the back to sit and then come back up here and strap in.”



It wasn’t long before the plane was on the ground and the kids were running to Brian, Justin, and Brinn. They had each driven a vehicle so there would be room for everyone and their luggage.  Dan and Marcus, along with Danny, got picked up by Tyler and after waving to Justin and Brian they left for home. Tony kissed Brian and Justin. “It is so great seeing you. Why don’t you leave us one of your cars and you can take the kids  John will have to do the post flight check and that can take some time and I am sure these two,” Tony lifted Jonna into his arms, “are ready to do some running around.”


“Papa, do I get to sleep with Brinn in her room?  Please!!!!”


“I want to sleep there, too.” Matty said.


“Bambini, you will have to ask your uncles and Brinn. You go on and your Dad and I will be there soon.”  Tony kissed Jonna as he set her down. 


Justin moved to hug Tony and very softly said, “Is everything alright?”


Tony kissed him, “It will be. We’ll be at the vineyard soon.” Justin nodded and got into the front of the SUV.


“Everything Ok?” Brian asked, not wanting to say too much with the kids in the vehicle.


“Dad and Papa had a fight,” Jonna said.


“Jonna, you have a big mouth,” Matty grumbled.


“It’s alright, Matty.  Justin already knew something was up,” Brian threw him a smile. “What are they fighting about?”


“I don’t know.  Papa said they would figure it out. They love each other.”


“Well, that is something I am sure of,” Justin said.


“My dads have fought a lot but they always get back together.”


“Shut up, Brinn,” Brian laughed as he winked at her over his shoulder.  She stuck her tongue out in return.



Tony walked back to the plane. John was going through his checklist.  “Mi Amore, please talk to me. I don’t know what you think happened but….”


“You didn’t fuck Jorge? Grabbing his ass is something you do to all the employees?”  John pushed past him. “I just texted Justin. You and I are going to the Lighthouse. Get our bags and out them in the SUV.  I will be done in 10 minutes. Let Gus know we will be staying there and that he should have a key left for us. When I get in this car, I don’t want you to say a word, not one bloody word. We will talk when we get there but not before and you drive.  I just flew a plane across the country.”


Fifteen minutes later they were on the road.  “I won’t say anything else but Gus said the contractor would meet us there.”  Tony didn’t say anything else as he pulled out of the airport. An hour later they were nearing the Lighthouse.  Tony handed his phone to John. “The contractor’s number is in my messages. Call him and let him know we will be there in minutes.”


John made the call and ten minutes later Tony turned into the entrance. Both of them were impressed by the look of the place.  It was more than twice the size of their place now and it was stunning. To the side, almost off the edge was their home. Gus had gotten input from them but it was far beyond what they could imagine.  The contractor showed them through the house and then showed them the section of the house that was finished. It would be the master bedroom eventually but for now there was a makeshift kitchen in that area as well as a bed and a working bathroom.


“I hope this will work for you for a couple nights.  The sheets are clean on the bed and there is a stack of towels in the bathroom.  I have to say, I have used that shower myself. It is beyond...Gus went top of the line in there.  Well, he goes top of the line in everything. My wife picked up just a few nibbles in case you get hungry and down the road just a couple miles is the town and there are lots of restaurants there.  If you don’t have anything else, I am heading home. If you have any questions, text or call. Please don’t go through the Inn until it is light outside. It is safe but there are still some missing staircases and such.”


Tony and John each shook his hand and thanked him and then  they watched him pull away. 


“John, please, we need to talk.”  Tony reached toward John and he let him take his hand. 


John wanted to fall into his arms and kiss him but restrained himself.  They walked back into the house and onto the nearly finished balcony. The sun was just touching the water as it set and the streaks of light made it glow like it was on fire.  Tony stepped behind John and pulled him close against him. John let himself soak in the warmth of this man, the father of his children.


“Did I do something? Did I not do something?  Tell me what I did wrong.” John said softly as he leaned against him.  


Tony saw a tear glint in John’s eyes. “Oh, Mi Amore.  You didn’t do anything. I love you. I… it is my fault. But I didn’t do anything, truly I didn’t.”


“Antony Montefiore, how can you say that.  I saw you.”


“I did not have sex with him.”


“You don’t have to have sex to be unfaithful.  What were you thinking as you stroked his as or when he caressed your face?”


“Were you spying on me?”


“Not really but, yes!  I saw you that day follow him back into the service area so I pulled it up on the camera.  He wasn’t forcing himself on you.”


“But it was just a little play….”


“No, Tony,  our marriage is nothing to play about.”  John moved away from him.


“Let’s change and go get some dinner.” Tony reached for him but John stayed out of reach.  


“I’m not hungry. I’m going to bed.  I will share it but don’t try anything.  You stay on your side and I will stay on mine.”


John got in bed and a few minutes later Tony got in on his side. “John, please at least let me kiss you goodnight.” His voice was sad and pleading.


Tony’s sexy accent got him every time. He turned over and Tony   pulled him close. As his lips played across John’s mouth, John’s body melted against him for a moment, losing himself in the feel of his husband.  He realized they had made love regularly but they hadn’t connected. They had some talking to do tomorrow but he caught himself dozing in Tony’s arms and that is how they fell asleep.


When they awoke, both men’s need was obvious.  John looked into Tony’s deep eyes and gave up. “We still have a lot to talk about later.but,”  John rolled so he lay partially on top of Tony and as his hand traveled down Tony’s body, his mouth crushed Tony’s. His hand slid between Tony’s legs and found what he was looking for and he teased his way inside him,bringing him higher and higher and then let him settle again, before repeating it all.  


Tony finally was forceful enough  to move John and offered himself. He laid on his stomach and drew his knees up raising his ass higher.  John pressed into the loosened bud and he felt Tony do his best to relax and accepted John completely. John lost himself.  He thrusted over and over, literally pounding Tony into the mattress.  


Tony bit his lip not wanting to cry out as John went on and on.  What the hell had he been thinking? His man could make him feel so much more than any plain sex could. Tony let out a string of Italian as he gave into the pleasure.  John followed and collapsed on top of Tony.


John brought his mouth to Tony’s ear.  “You belong to me and I swear, if you do step out on me, I will LEAVE with the kids.”


John rolled off Tony and headed to the bathroom without looking at Tony’s face.  He locked the bedroom door behind him letting Tony know it wasn’t over yet.


John stood in the stream of the water.  His body was singing from the love making session but he needed a little commitment from Tony before he could accept him back.  He looked around the amazing master bath that he hoped they would be sharing soon. There was a slipper tub for two that was in an area that could be open to the outdoors or closed when the weather wasn’t appropriate.  The shower stall could have held 4 adults . There were shower heads coming from all directions. There was even a high bench made of marble that could be used for an array of different things. It could be sat on or bent over. John could almost feel the marble under his hands as Tony’s fingers entwined with his own and Tony taking him hard and fast but then slowing down and kissing his shoulder blade…..  John shot cum everywhere. If Tony chose not to commit, John would die inside but if that happened he would run this Inn on his own and he didn’t want memories of them together in this glorious place.



Tony pulled out his computer as soon as John locked him out.  He did not know how to make this right. John had every reason not to forgive him. He started typing….


Amore mio

Ti ho deluso. Non merito un marito così amoreso e amorevole. Tu non fai niente che non sia per i migliori della nostra famiglia e io sono debole e vanitoso.  I can’t even think straight right now. When my heart is so distraught my mind forgets English. I said I have failed you. I don’t deserve such and loving, adoring husband.  You do nothing that isn’t for our family’s best and I am weak and vain. You have been so busy now as a pilot. I am so proud of you but, I miss you. When the young attractive man began to show interest, I started harmless flirting. You know I do this with many staff and it is all in fun but when Jorge started going out of his way to be suggestive.

I promise, mi amore, we never did more than what you observed.  I know you are never disloyal to me but you have been away so much.  I am just not as strong as you.  

Please, my darling, I promise I will never hide something like this again.  I will never be disloyal. I need you so much. You and the children are my life.  I could not, would not live without you.

John, I am nothing without you. Please have dinner with me tonight.  I miss you. ​Il mio cuore. You are my heart.

Antony

Tony sent the email to John and hoped he would agree.  John walked out of the shower wrapped in a towel. “It’s all yours.”  

Tony opened his mouth but then just reached out and touched John’s cheek  and trailed his finger over John’s mouth. John’s breath caught in his throat. Damn, why did he react instantly to this man? But Tony kept walking but rather than shutting the door he left it open.  John watched as he dropped his clothes on a chair and strode naked into the shower. John was mesmerized as Tony took a bar of soap and began to wash himself.  

John tore his gaze away and rushed to get dressed before Tony came out.  He grabbed his phone on the way out of the room and saw he had an email. He stopped in the main room of what he hoped would be their home and began reading the message.  Dinner, they could talk at dinner. Today would be a day of business. They would make final decisions for the inn, the inn, that if things got nasty, would be his to run, his family owned it but he didn’t want to run it. That was Tony’s love.

John went outside.  He was glad he had grabbed his jacket.  It was chilly on the ocean this morning.  He stood on the cliff watching the sun play on the water. He pulled the collar up on his jacket just as his phone rang.  It was from Brian and Justin’s house.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Daddy.  Where are you?  Are you coming here soon?”  Jonna’s sweet little voice came over the phone.

“Oh, Jonna, it is so good to hear your voice.  Are you having fun with Brinn and my uncles?”

“I am.  Shelby brought Taylor over and Brinn and I are babysitting while she gets a few last minute gifts.” He could hear the excitement in her voice.

“Well, I am sure you will do a great job.  Is your brother around?”

“No, he is with one of the boys that lives here.  They are with Jim, the foreman. Uncle Justin said it was alright.”  Jonna didn’t want her brother to be in trouble.

“Oh, I am sure it is fine if Justin said it was.”

“Are you going to be home tonight, Daddy? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.” Jonna’s voice was stressed.  “I know you and Papa had a fight. Are you still mad at him, Daddy?”

“Don’t worry about us.  We will be home by lunch tomorrow.  We are just making some plans for the new Inn.  You just have fun and let us worry about the grown up stuff. You tell Miss Thing that she better have gotten me a good gift.”  He heard Jonna repeat it and then heard the phone switch hands.

“You better have gotten me a good gift, John!”  Brinn snapped back.

“Miss Thing, I think me just being here should be all the gift you need.”

“You’re so funny, John.  I’ve missed you. I can’t wait to have all of you close.”

“I love you too, Brinn. Let me say goodbye to Jonna.”

John was just saying I love you when Tony walked up behind him. He handed the phone back. “Our daughter.”   

Tony spoke to Jonna for a few moments but was distracted by John’s far off look.  He said goodbye and then turned to John. “Was Matty around? Did I miss him?”

“No, he was out with the foreman and his son.”  Tony handed John his phone and grazed his hand as he did so. He took a step closer to him.

“This view is stunning.  It is more beautiful than the pictures showed and our house will be perfect for us and the kids.”

John took a step farther away. “I just saw the contractor arrive. and I think the architect is with him.  We have final decisions to make.This is business. Our personal lives have to stay out of it.”

The day went well.  Tony and John were in business mode and agreed on the final details with the contractor and architect.  Everyone was pleased with the final plans. John and Tony had been very close all day, shoulder to shoulder, body heat exchanged. Tony’s hand rested on John’s shoulder or the small of his back frequently.  As the day went on the electricity began to move between them. They were good together in business and in life. As they watched the men drive away, Tony’s arm moved possessively around his waist.  


“So dinner tonight, what type of place is it? Do I put on fresh jeans or slacks?”


“That depends.  I found a place that we can go to about 5 miles away or they could have it delivered and try out the fireplace that was in working order in their bedroom.


John knew what the smart thing to do would be but he knew what he wanted to do. “We need to talk first.  Can we do that here? It would be nice to have the privacy to really talk. Maybe a two foot rule until things are settled.” Tony had already begun to run his hand up and down John’s spine. “Neither of us can think straight this way.” John had to reach out and brush Tony’s hair off his forehead but then forced himself to take a couple steps back. “What kind of food is this place?”


“Asian.  They have dinners for two.”  


“You know what I like. That sounds great. You order and I will get together a makeshift table so we can sit on opposite sides for our meeting.”


“Order tea and saki, not too much.  We have to be out of here early in the morning.  It’s Christmas Eve tomorrow and whatever happens here tonight we will not ruin our family’s Christmas.”


“Of course.  Our family comes first. I would never ruin their Christmas because of my weaknesses!” Tony choked on his own words, tears on the verge of falling. “I will order dinner. You set up our conference table.”


John almost reached out to him but stopped himself. They both needed to be strong to get this cleared up.  John moved some boards and sawhorses into position to make a table. He took a large bath sheet from the bathroom and used it for a tablecloth.   He started a fire and put what looked like apple wood on it for a nice smell. He pulled the blankets off the bed and laid them on the floor near it.  He hoped they shared them there but if things didn’t go well. One of them could sleep on the floor while the other slept on the bed.


Tony debated whether he should go back into the bedroom or wait in this part of the house for the food. It had been a long time since he had been this nervous.  It was probably when their children were born and they witnessed that miracle. This was different. He wasn’t sure what John was thinking. Would he take him at his word?  Would he have to prove himself? He would do anything to undo that meeting in the hallway with Jorge. 


Their feast arrived and when Tony walked into the master his hopes moved up a step or two.  John had worked to make it pleasant. He couldn’t lose that man. John took the bag out of his hands and as he set out the food, Tony took off his jacket.  The makeshift table was near the fireplace and there were crates for them to use as chairs. There was a slightly sweet smell in the air and now the mix of spice from the food.  Tony had them send plates and chopsticks as well as cups for the tea and Saki. Tony walked to where John was standing and pulled out the crate for him to sit down before returning to his own seat.  After filling their plates they started talking.  


Tony was honest with John.  He was feeling a little neglected.  John was gone more often because he was flying mostly on the west coast.  Once they moved here Tony knew that he wouldn’t be away as much. He swore he would never do that again.  He would try to curb his natural flirtation.


John had to smile at that.  Tony exuded charm. He couldn’t change that. That was just who he was.  That is what attracted Justin and Brian to him when he was a kid and that was the guy he had fallen in love with.  Maybe he had over reacted just a bit but he was glad Tony knew he was serious. Tony finished talking and John took a bite of his food.  He then got another bite and fed it to Tony. It was a mix of hot and sweet, crispy but tender inside. After Tony took the bite, John reached across the table and ran his finger to the corner of Tony’s mouth and brought the sauce to his own tongue.  Tony watched him lick it off and he groaned.


“Mi Amore, please, I can’t stand this.” Tony walked around and fell at John’s feet. “I will stop…”


“No, darling, you won’t stop. You can’t stop being you. I love you because of your personality.  Without it, you wouldn’t be you.” John stroked Tony’s head in his lap. He tilted it up so they could look each other in the eye, “Just promise the next time some hot young stud wants more than the flirtation you come to me.  Hell, bring him to me! Maybe we should try to introduce….


“That is not us.  Maybe a little flirting, maybe even a kiss or two among us but I will never share more than that.  It would break my heart to see you with…..You don’t want to be with another man do you?”


“Why would I want someone else when I have the best there is?” With that Tony unzipped John’s jeans and buried his head in the fly, seeking John’s erection. He looked up at John once more, “Are we good?”


“I think we need to work on us a little but we are good. I just think we need time for us.”


Tony stood and took John’s hand.  He started undressing him and then after removing his own clothes they laid together on the nest in front of the fire and got re acquainted for the next two hours.


They reheated their meal and sat naked in front of the fire and fed each other as they caught up on the last couple months. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and they were together.  They loved each other. They loved their kids and they had an extended family that would do anything for them. Life didn’t get better than that.


Chapter 16 by Simply written

Chapter 16


Shelby woke to feel Gus’ hand traveling over her growing stomach.  It was a morning they could linger in bed. Danny wouldn’t be coming to the door and he didn’t have to rush off to a site.  Shelby turned her face toward his and he kissed her and then worked his way down her neck and began to tease her nipples. He licked and tugged on them which instantly got her attention.  His other hand moved from her baby bump down to her clit and almost immediately she was panting. Since she had still been nursing Taylor when she got pregnant her breasts had remained overly sensitive and the feel of Gus anywhere near them drove her beyond comprehension. Gus moved down her body and as he positioned himself, he restrained himself and slowly he moved in and out of her.  He adjusted his angle just enough each stroke that he gave her a new sensation driving her higher.


From down the hall they heard Taylor begin to fuss.  “Daddy will come take care of you as soon as he finishes taking care of Mommy.”  Gus said loudly. As if she heard him, Taylor started cooing instead of crying. “Now, Mommy, can I take care of you?” He began moving more quickly and as he felt her body give into pleasure he joined her.  He filled her. As he collapsed beside her, she grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach. He felt the lightest flutter in her core and kissed her so gently the baby moved even more. He smiled down at her. “I will be back in a minute.  You quiet that little one and I will quiet Taylor. He dropped a kiss on her swollen lips and was gone.  


“Hello, Sunshine,” Shelby listened to her family over the monitor. “I promised I would take care of you now.” She heard him kiss her and then heard Taylor giggle at her daddy, making Shelby smile. He really loved his little girl. When he walked back Taylor was in a fresh diaper and sleeper and he snuggled her next to her momma. Naturally, she latched onto her momma/s available breast.  Gus started to move her but Shelby stopped him.


“It’s Christmas.  Let her nurse. I have missed that feel.” Gus kissed her.


“Do you think they suspect?” 


“If anyone does it’s Justin.  A couple times he looked at me and I got a feeling he knew but since I wasn’t sick this time I think it threw him off. We are telling them tonight, right? Do you know when Jenn and Tuck get here? I have the guest room ready for them.”


“They come in on the same flight as Becca and Peter so that is middle afternoon.  And then they can have the house tomorrow when we drive up to your folks.” Gus smiled at her. 


“Did Dad give you a time to be there?” Shelby asked.


“Yes, I think dinner is about 6:00.  Maybe I shouldn’t call it dinner. There is going to be food out all night but there will be soups and breads.  Brenda made several kinds of each and Justin has the soups already. She will bring the rolls and bread.”


“That sounds great and I made toppings for sundaes.  Junior is hungry already.” 


“You let Taylor finish breakfast and I will make omelets for us?”


“That would be great.  Gus, I love you.”


Over his shoulder he said, “I love you, too, Shelly.”



Justin had his hands full with the kids this morning.  Both Matty and Jonna were not very happy. They knew their dads had been on the outs and with them just disappearing, Matty was sulking out in Brinn’s studio so she went out there to be with him while Jonna ended up in Justin’s arms, sniffling a little bit.  


“Oh, Jonna, your daddy and papa are on there way.  They texted and said they would be here soon.” She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.


“I’m scared, Uncle Justin.  My dads weren’t happy. What if….”  she hiccuped as he felt the tears fall on his shoulder.


“Oh, honey, your dads love you so much and I believe they still love each other as much as ever.  Your Uncle Brian and I have had lots of rough spots but even when we aren’t happy with each other our kids are always the most important thing in our lives and your dads feel the same.” Justin kissed both her cheeks and he rocked with her in his arms. Brian had walked in while Justin comforted her and slipped out. 


Brian called John. “Hey, Brian. What’s up?”


“How close are you?”


“Well we are just pulling into town.  We were going to stop at the store before coming….”


“Come here first,” this came out as a demand.


“Is something wrong?”


“You tell me.  Your kids are both a mess.  You know I don’t stick my nose into your personal life but when it affects your children I can’t let it go.”


“No, Tony, head to the vineyard,” Brian could hear John give him directions with concern in his voice. “Brian what’s going on.”


“Your kids know you were fighting.  Hell, in the five minutes we saw you, we knew you are having trouble.  I hope you took care of that.” Brian continued now with a much softer tone in his voice, “John, please tell me you two took care of whatever is going on? We love you both.”


“Ah, Uncle Brian, we’re good. We are almost home.  We’ll talk sometime in the next couple days. When does Peter get in?”


“Glad to hear you worked it out.  Peter and Becca should be here by 3:00.” Brian glanced in the window and could tell Justin was singing to Jonna as he rocked her.  “I think I hear you now.” Brian ended the call as the vehicle they were using, came around the curve. Brian gave Tony a hug and then walked around and hugged John but before he could say a word the door flew open and Jonna hurled herself into Tony’s arms but at the same time reached past him for John.  Together the men hugged their daughter as they kissed her and then each other. 


“Daddy, Papa, I missed you. I was so worried. Are you all better? Are we still a family?”


“Oh, Jonna, we will always be a family,” Tony said to his daughter.  “Your daddy and I worked out our little problem but even if we hadn’t, we will always be a family because we both love you kids.  Where is your brother?”


“He’s on his way,” Justin said quietly.  “I just texted Brinn. He’s with her.”


Matty came flying around the corner but then slowed down and the nine year old stood up straight as he walked toward his dads. Tony disengaged Jonna and opened his arms toward his son and Matty threw himself at his papa.


Brian put an arm around Justin and they walked into the house, leaving the family alone. Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him.  “I sometimes think we should have had a houseful of kids. You are so good with them.”


“I am very content with grandbabies now.”


“Grandbabies? More than one?” Brian looked at Justin.


“It is a theory I have.  Have you seen Shelby drink anything?  I mean she has been careful while she was nursing but as soon as she quit nursing she quit drinking.”


“Another one so soon?” Brian questioned.


“Can you imagine how many kids we would have had if we could have had them together?” Justin pushed Brian against the counter as he kissed his neck but as his hand began to move into Brian’s pants the door opened and the family walked in.  


“Excuse us,” John couldn’t hold back the humor in his voice. “We are in one of the cottages, right?”  


“Ya, it doesn’t matter which one,” Justin said over his shoulder as Brian held him close.  Gus’ crew enlarged the cottages. He added built in bunk beds in each so the kids have a place to sleep and there is a little more room in the living area. Would you like me to go down with you?


“You two continue with what you were doing,” Tony smiled.  “Thanks for watching our kids. Hope you don’t mind but we will be taking the vehicle into town with the kids to do a few last minute shopping.”


“The SUV is yours until you leave.” Brian said but was getting distracted by Justin’s mouth on the hollow of his neck.  “Activities begin at 6:00.”


John and Tony took their children and Brian instantly shoved Justin toward the bedroom. “Remember when we used to practice making babies?”


“Oh, I do seem to remember that while Tina was pregnant with Brinn.  When Tina wasn’t trying to get you to screw her.”


“Do you want my dick soft?” Brian shivered.


“That is the last thing I want. Right here, right now.” Justin dropped his pants as he supported himself against a dresser. Brian joined him and dropped his own pants.  He wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist and entered him. As Justin’s hands supported and balanced them, Brian kept one arm around Justin’s waist while the other stroked him in time to his own movements. Justin twisted his head  around so he could kiss Brian as they continued their rhythm. Justin let go of the furniture and reached back to grab Brian’s hips and held him in place as together they climaxed, kissing as they did.  


Brian held onto Justin tightly, “So you really think there is a new baby on the way?”


“I do, Grandpa.  Another little one to snuggle.  One for each of us.”


Brian ground his hips into Justin, coming to life again, deep inside of him. Justin dropped his head back onto Brian’s shoulder and went along for the ride. 


Justin had a bit of trouble walking normally as he walked into the kitchen half an hour later. He and Brian just glowed together.  Peter and Becca had notified them they were on their way and Brinn was on her way from Chantel’s house. Justin put his arms around Brian’s neck one last time before the house began to fill and kissed him. “Darling, I love you.  I can’t do life without you and would never want to.”


“Oh, Sunshine, I would never have made it this far if it wasn’t for you.” He brought his mouth down to Justin’s.


“Come on, Dads.  What if someone else had walked in?  I mean there are all kinds of people coming here soon…”


“And everyone of them have seen us kiss before.”


“Would you rather we be upset with each other?” Brian looked at her with a crooked little smile.


“Of course not, you silly boy.” Brinn came over and hugged both of them. “Are John and Tony back together?”


“Well, as far as I can tell they were never apart but, yes, they have made up from their disagreement.” Justin lifted Brinn up onto the counter, “Now, how about helping get ready for the party.


The next few hours were a whirlwind of activities and then people began to arrive.  Becca and Peter got settled into the cottage with the kids and then came up to the house.  Soon Molly and her family arrived and Brenda took over the kitchen. The aromas of home cooked food filled the air.  Their were several kinds of soup along with breads and cinnamon rolls. Soon there were trays of cookies and candy and bowls of salty snacks.  


Jenn and Tuck were getting caught up with their grandchildren and great grandchildren.  They wouldn’t want to be anywhere else this year. By next year they could stay with Molly and Tyler but their house was in full remodel at the moment. 


The Christmas gifts were almost as high as the tree itself. Dan and Marcus had arrived with Danny, being the last ones to arrive. As Brenda and several others started the finishing touches, Brian looked around and realized Kam who had made a brief appearance had disappeared again.  He moved toward the back bedroom and knocked on the door. “Kam, I’m coming in.” He walked in and found him staring out the window. He walked across the room and put a hand on Kam’s shoulder. He felt the young man trembling. “What is it, Kam? Did someone say something? Did something happen?”  Kam shook his head but wouldn’t look at Brian. He realized Kam was crying. He turned Kam into his arms and held him.


“I’m really sorry you came from such a shitty home, Kam.”  Kam held onto him tight.  


“I asked my mom to come out here for Christmas. Did you know that? But she had plans and couldn’t fit me into her schedule. She is embarrassed by me.  She could divorce Dad but she isn’t sure how to make me disappear.” Brian’s heart ached for the young man. He stroked his hair as Kam regained control.


“I know there are a lot of people out there. You can hide if you want but you are very welcome to join us, Kam.  If we are too much for you, you can come back here but at least come eat with us. I guess you haven’t met everyone but  you are welcome.”


“I’ll be out in a few minutes.  Please just start. I’ll fade in later.”


Brian wasn’t sure what possessed him but he kissed Kam on the cheek like he would Gus or one of his nephews.  “Kam, you really are a good guy, where it counts.” Brian patted Kam’s chest, over his heart, and then walked out the door.



Soon everyone was eating. The kids sat around the dining room table along with some of the adults while there were smaller tables scattered throughout the living room and dining room where three or four sat and ate.  The conversations echoed through the house along with laughter and the coo of a baby. Kam had joined the crowd and sat down at a small table where he was soon joined by Tuck. It wasn’t long before the two men were deep in conversation. 


Brian walked up behind Justin who had stopped in the kitchen to check pots on the stove. His arms wrapped around Justin’s waist, “Are you as happy as I am right now?”  Brian asked as Justin tilted his head back for a kiss.


“I am almost overwhelmed by feelings right now.” Justin sank against him.  “I look around and see the family we created. I wouldn’t change a thing about it.”  Taylor started fussing and Justin scooped her up from the seat she was in and snuggled her close.  He hoped another baby wouldn’t be too much for Gus and Shelby but he loved the idea of another little one and his mom would be over the moon. 


As people cleared their dishes, the kids congregated around the tree and the excitement was growing. Fifteen minutes later there were boxes and wrapping paper everywhere.  Kids were snuggling with parents and grandparents looking at the gifts. Marcus had Taylor on his lap while Dan had an arm casually around Danny and Danny moved closer to him. Dan and Marcus had gotten him the cell phone he had been looking at and dreaming about.  


“So Dan, when are you going to have a baby with Marcus?”  Brenda asked as she held Jenna.


“I think the Taylor-Kinney clan will keep one available for him to play with for now.” Dan said, smiling over at Brenda.


Justin looked over at Gus, That was a perfect lead in if what he suspected was true.  Shelby reached over and squeezed Gus’ hand and she glanced at Danny, who smiled from ear to ear.


“Well, Dan, you’ll be glad to know we are helping you with that dilemma,” Gus stated. “Shelby and I are expecting another baby.”


A cheer went up and everyone took turns congratulating them.  Shelby let them know the new baby would be here shortly after Taylor’s birthday.  It came out Danny had known for weeks. Marcus pulled a sleeping Taylor close to his chest. He kissed her head and felt the warmth of her  little body curled against his chest. He was very happy for them but he wanted one of his own but then he looked over at Dan and Danny and he realized he had all he would ever need sitting right there.  Just seeing Dan openly loving on Danny, made his heart explode.  


Shelby and Gus were one of the first to leave.  They were going to leave early in the morning to spend time with her family.  Molly and her family left next. Jenna and Paul were both getting fussy and Brenda was tired after all she had done to feed this crew. Then Dan and Marcus were ready to head home.  They were heading out early to spend time with Judith, Marcus’ mother. It was time for her to get to know her grandson because Danny was not going anywhere soon.


Peter and John had spent the last half hour kissing on the couch.  Jonna walked over and whispered something to Matty. He nodded and together they walked over to their dads and each took a hand.  “Daddy, Papa, let’s go back to our cottage before you embarrass yourselves.” Matty said as the men got up and laughed. They each picked up one of their children and, after putting on jackets and saying goodbye, they left.  


That left Peter and Becca.  They each had one of their twins on their lap. Justin looked at them and again thought about this is amazing family.  He glanced across the room and looked at Brinn curled up against Brian. Brinn and Matty knew they were biologically brother and sister but were happy to be cousins while Jonna was Matty’s real sister.  And when Gus looked at Clay and Claire, Justin was sure he saw JR, his sister in the face of each of them. He had been with her when she gave birth to them and then bravely gave them to Peter and Becca, knowing they would have the best life with them.  They all had connections and they wouldn’t want it any other way.


After Peter and Becca had collected their kids, Brinn kissed Brian and Justin goodnight and walked back to her room. Justin and Brian weren’t going to worry about cleaning but they put the food away side by side in silence at first.  Finally, Justin said, “Kam looked like he had a good time. He was out here most of the time with everyone. I think Tuck was good for him. What did you say to him to get him to come out?”


“I don’t know….Damn, I just want to kill Keegan!  What an asshole!” Brian fumed


“I think that marshmallow heart has been warmed again,” Justin slipped his arms around Brian’s neck and kissed him.  “He is here now. Hopefully, we have shown him what family can be like, with all our bumps and rough spots. Our love is always front and center.”


Brian pulled Justin tightly against him, “I think we got everything put away.” His lips moved from Justin’s, along his jawline and settled below Justin’s ear causing him to shiver.


“Come on, Gramps, let’s go to bed. Notice I said to bed, not to sleep.” Justin shivered again as Brian’s mouth moved to the hollow of his neck.  Justin managed to turn around and took Brian’s hand. They flipped light switches off on their way out of the kitchen. 


Forty five minutes later they lay together, Justin spooned tightly against Brian, sharing their warmth.  “What are you thinking?” Jusitn asked his husband.


“I am thinking, what if this stubborn kid had given up on me before I admitted I loved him with my whole heart?”


Justin turned into Brian.  “I couldn’t give up on a part of myself and I knew we were one. I had to be the best homosexual I could be and that had to include you.”  Brian rolled over pressing Justin into the mattress. 


“Shut up and kiss me before you make me cry,” Brian lowered his mouth as he guided one of Justin’s legs to bend and move to the side. Slowly and with the most tenderness possible he moved into him. Justin moved for leverage and to give Brian better access.  There was no major noise or frantic movements. Justin stroked Brian’s cheek as the tension built between them. Their eyes locked and then, like the feeling of sliding into silk sheets that first ray of sunshine after a long rain, they found themselves in that place between heaven and earth where nothing could touch them.


As they drifted off to sleep, Justin whispered, “You’re my heart.”


“And you’re my soul.” Brian placed his lips on Justin’s temple and they both closed their eyes.



Christmas Day was very low key.  Peter and John and their families spent the day at the main house.  Jenn and Tuck spent time between her kids’ houses with everyone ending up at the vineyard just enjoying time together.  The kids played games along with the adults. Even Kam joined them and the week continued the same Gus and Shelby and Dan and Marcus returned. They had things going on all the time. One day most of them went over to Molly and Tyler to help with some special wood work that Gus had done for them.  Another day, many of them drove to the nearest snow and sledded and snowboarded for the day. 


Brian fulfilled his agreement with Justin and by New Year’s Eve the results were back.  Brian was still clear of cancer. Life couldn’t be better. As they toasted with wine and sparkling apple cider, everyone agreed they couldn’t ask for more. They were healthy, they were successful, both in love and life, and best of all, they were together.



Chapter 17 by Simply written

Prologue CDLWY 10


Where had the two years gone?  Justin and Brian sat on the veranda.  Brian had Gage William on his lap. Taylor stood beside them trying to make her little brother laugh. Justin came out of the house and the little girl ran to him.  “Papa, it’s my birthday tomorrow.” She smiled up at Justin.


“Yes, Sunny, you will be three tomorrow. And your brother will be two in a couple weeks.  Where did the time go?” He picked up the little one named after him.


Brian set Gage down and he waddled away.  They had ‘fenced’ in this area as soon as Taylor started walking so she could roam and now Gage could too, under the watchful eyes of his grandfathers.   The door opened again and this time Brinn walked out. At 14 she was stunning. Brian and Justin were glad they lived on the vineyard where it was difficult for groupies to hang out but Brinn really wasn’t interested anyway.  Most high school boys just didn’t interest her. Although she may think they were cute, they were just too immature for her. She had finished college this year, completing three degrees. She was still not sure what she was going to do in the fall and Brian and Justin weren’t pushing her right now but they knew Brinn needed a goal or trouble of some kind would soon occur..


Chantel, Brinn’s long time best friend was working at a camp for the summer and her oldest brother, Tim, was off to college so Danny was her only friend in the area.  Justin and Brian hadn’t restricted their time together. They trusted both of them. He was the one boy that Brinn had connected with and they were good for each other. Although Danny felt safe and secure in his life with Marcus and Dan, his sexuality was still turbulent for him.  As much as he wanted to explore his homosexuality, it scared him. He had gone through therapy to deal with the pain and fear he had after being used so young but he was always conflicted.


Dan and Marcus nurtured him and he had come a long way. They loved having him in their lives but Marcus wanted a baby in the worst way.  After a failed surrogate attempt and two failed adoptions Marcus told Dan he was done. He couldn’t go through the heartache again. They had their son and he would be enough for them. Dan had actually started backing off at work.  He wasn’t ready to retire but he was ready to have employees do the traveling now.


John and Tony had already lived here for two years and the LIghthouse Inn was a big success.  John was staying busy with day flights but was rarely gone overnight. When he had to be gone it was only for one night.  They had agreed they were meant to be together and they both were working hard at their marriage.


Peter and Becca were playing with the idea of moving to California.  They missed their family. Grandma Claire and her husband, Don, traveled most of the time now that they were retired  so, although they loved living in Britin it might be time to join the family on the West coast. 


Molly and Tyler had finished their house and now Brenda lived in the mother in law suite connected to it.  Tyler was gone from time to time with work so it was great having her around to help with the kids. Molly was busier than she could handle on her own so she had just hired an assistant.  She couldn’t wait to see where the business would go.


The apartment above Wine and Design was getting new occupants.  Molly’s new assistant, Isabella, and her husband, Seth were moving in.  Seth was a musician who did some traveling but he spent a lot of time writing and selling his music.  Gus and Brian had looked into his background and offered him the position as manager of Wine and Design giving him lots of flexibility and he was thrilled to have the opportunity to perform some of his music while still contributing to the family.  


Gus was glad to have the new couple in place.  He loved to go and perform but he didn’t have time to be there every weekend but he was so busy with his construction building. He put his family first in his life.   With a three year old and a two year old in the house, Shelby had her hands full and was so glad to have Gus so committed to their life together. They hadn’t told anyone yet but baby number three was on the way and would be there by Christmas.  



“Papa, I love you!,” Taylor said as she wrapped her arms around Justin’s neck.  


“Oh, Sunny, I love you, too!” Justin handed her to Brian who sat on the bench swing and went to get Gage before he got himself in trouble. He carried the little boy back and sat next to Brian.  There was definitely more silver in Brian’s hair these days but Justin couldn’t keep his fingers out of it, loving the flex that gleamed in the light.


“Why do I feel like I am being devoured right now?” Brian smiled as he pulled Justin in for a kiss.


“Later, I promise.” Justin said as he touched Brian’s cheek.


“Kiss, Papa.  Me kiss.” Gage said and Justin obliged, pulling the little boy close for a second before the boy started wiggling, never wanting to sit still.


Justin said as he  looked at Brian, “What could make life better?”

 

“As soon as Brinn can find her path, we can all relax.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1489