What's Got into Justin (Besides Brian) by Simply written
Summary:

Just a fun little Halloween story inspired by a plot bunny by Tuneesha Regu.  She wrote"So, Brian is a wittle spooked by Justin's Halloween look. Is it just a Halloween makeover or his ray of Sunshine is possessed *evil grin*

 

This is what I came up with.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Justin Taylor
Tags: None
Genres: None
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2484 Read: 770 Published: Oct 31, 2019 Updated: Oct 31, 2019

1. Prologue, Part 1 & 2 by Simply written

Prologue, Part 1 & 2 by Simply written

Prologue


Brian was ready to get home.  He had been in Japan almost two weeks on Kinnetik business and he missed Sunshine.  As he flew first class over the Pacific he started thinking about the night they met and the life they had made together.  It was hard to believe that was 15 years ago. They had finally gotten engaged after over four years but then ended up separating  before getting married five years later. If he wasn’t in the middle of a big project, Justin would have gone along with Brian.


Justin had gotten notariate as an artist in the five years he and Brian were apart. He had found a love for doing murals. He now worked out of a studio on the Britan property.  It was an old barn where he could create the paintings in large sections and then when it was ready, he would go on site to assemble the work. He was known for the details he added through a lot of research on his own part.  His most recent project was for a museum that was doing an exhibit on angels and demons. His work was going to be placed in the same exhibit as some of the most well known artists of all times. He had spent months in research. Then he spent weeks making a small version. Some nights when he got into bed he just rambled about some detail he had read about and then put into the work. Some of it gave Brian the creeps. Now Justin had spent months working on the real thing. 


Brian had seen the small interpretation Justin had done of the mural.  Brian found it disturbing somehow. Justin never stayed away from dark projects and had done some painting early on that had his own demons showing through, but this piece was somehow different.  Just before boarding the plane Brian had called Justin, knowing he would wake him up but he just wanted to hear his voice but Justin had picked up right away. He said he had just loaded the final project onto a truck a couple  hours ago so he was having a little celebration with some of his new friends. Brian thought that was an odd comment since it was obvious there was no noise around him. Justin then laughed and made a comment about trying to get him jealous.  Brian had then been asked to turn off his phone so he quickly said goodbye. He popped a pill to help him sleep for the long flight back to Pittsburgh. He wanted to be well rested when he got home to Sunshine.



What’s Got into Justin (Besides Brian)



Part 1


“Mr. Kinney, please put your seat up.  We are about to land,” the good looking flight attendant said to him.


“Holy shit, I just shut my eyes.”


“No sir, and you looked so good sleeping,” he winked at Brian, “I just couldn’t disturb you. Do you need a lift from the airport? I have a car in the lot.”


Brian held up his hand and tapped his wedding ring, “I don’t think my husband would appreciate that.  Besides he is supposed to be picking me up so no ride needed.”


Brian couldn’t believe how much he still felt drugged.  Had he taken something other than his normal sleeping pill?  He grabbed a cup of coffee and drank it as he went to collect his luggage.  He was surprised to see a young man with his luggage already collected and holding a sign saying Brian Kinney.  As he got closer he noticed the driver would not make eye contact. Brian wondered what happened to the normal car service he used when he needed one.  As he followed the slender man, boy really, out the door, he noticed his own SUV parked there. “Oh, you’re not with the car service?”  


Still looking at his feet he responded, “No, sir, Master Justin ordered me to pick you up.”


Master Justin?  Brian was confused.  “What’s your name?”


“Just call me slave, sir.  I don’t deserve a name,” he opened the back door for Brian to get in.  As he put the luggage in the back of the SUV, it dawned on Brian it was Halloween.  This must be some crazy gag Justin had set up. That would explain a lot.


As Slave pulled away from the curb, Brian noticed the spiked dog collar for the first time. 
He noticed Slave pick up a remote control that had been in the cupholder.  He saw him push the button and then shiver. “Do you have a vibrator inserted, Slave?”


“Oh no, sir.  I am wearing a shock collar.”  


“You enjoy getting shocked?”


“No, sir, but I thought about sex and I have been trained to shock myself everytime I think about it.”


“That big collar around your neck is a shock collar?”


“Oh, no sir,” he pressed the button again and again his whole body shivered, “The shock collar is on the poor excuse of a cock I have. I should not even be allowed to be in your beauty, let alone have my unworry dick react to it.”


Brian wondered where he had found this kid.  He was a good actor. He was finally waking up from his coffee.  This kid was really good looking. He reminded him a little bit of Justin at that age.  He decided he might as well play along with him. “So what would you have done if I had asked you to blow me?”


“Oh, sir, it would be an honor.  Would you like me to pull over and do that for you?”


Brian laughed loudly, “No, that’s Ok.  I have been waiting to be with my husband for two weeks.  This is all for him.” Brian noticed Slave press the button on the remote over and over. Brian smirked.  This kid was good. Never out of character. He was fairly sure that was a remote for a vibrator. He was amazed he hadn’t cum  yet after pressing it that much.  


He pulled out his phone and called Justin, “Hey, Sunshine, where did you get this kid? He is great.  He is never out of character.”


“Hello, Brian, has Slave treated you well?”


“Ah, Sunshine, you didn’t have to go to this much work for me. I know it’s Halloween but all I want is a bite to eat and to sink into you and our bed.”


“I can’t wait for that either and I am anxious to be with you, too.  I hope you don’t mind that slave will be joining us. You can use him anyway you like.  I have been using his mouth for several days. Of course he is not allowed to expel any bodily fluids.  He doesn’t deserve such relief.”


Brian had a shiver run through him, “Justin, you sound so, well, almost possessed.”


“I’m glad you noticed.  A lot has happened since you left.  I hope you enjoy the changes I’ve made.  There are a few extra creatures living here right now.  They don’t eat much and they stay out of the way when I want them to but they have been making life so pleasurable for me while you were gone.  Has Slave offered himself to you? If not you will need to punish him when you arrive at home.”


“Justin, you really went all out this Halloween.  Have you invited the guys over or something? I’m afraid after my trip I’m really tired.”  Brian was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable by now. This was taking a joke farther than usual.  “I will see you in about ten minutes, Sunshine. God I’ve missed you.”


Part 2


As the car pulled up to Britan, Brian shivered.  He wasn’t sure why but the property had a heavy feel to it.  The house normally gave him a peaceful feeling. It was his safe place but tonight, there was an oppressive cloud hanging over it.  He actually looked upward to see if there really was one but the sky was clear above him.  


Brian started to open the door but someone was pulling it open for him.  He smiled and looked up expecting to see Justin but instead there was another young man.  This time he couldn’t miss the collar since it was the only thing he was wearing. Brian chuckled a little, “Well,  I kind of hoped to spend the night alone with Sunshine but obviously he has something else planned.”


“Sir, if you follow me, I will take you to the Master.”


“Justin isn’t here.  Tell me, where did he find you and how much is he paying you?”


“Oh, Sir, I would pay him for the honor to kiss his feet.”


“Oh, god,” Brian moaned, “Take me to my husband.”


As he followed this naked stranger into their house,  two more men came up and started taking off his clothes.  Now Brian had had enough. “Stop and take me to Justin, Now.”


“Yes, sir. We are sorry, sir.”  said one gentleman who seemed to be in charge of the others.  He was a bit older although still younger than he was. He directed him into what was the formal living room.  They rarely used this room but it had been re furnished while he was gone. The furniture looked like it had come from a medieval castle.It was heavy wood and if he wasn’t mistaken, some of it had come from a dungeon.  He finally noticed Justin in the far corner where two of his ‘slaves’ were stroking his cock and balls.”


“Well, Sunshine, this is quite and elaborate game you have set up.  I am sure it could be a lot of fun but,” Brian stepped around one of the men on the floor and pulled Justin to his feet and into his arms, “All I have thought about for the last 2 weeks was spending the night in bed with you.  I guess the fact you are totally naked is a turn on but….”


Justin leaned into Brian and as he brought his mouth to Brian’s, Brian was sure Justin’s tongue had grown.  It felt like it was licking the back of his throat, making him choke a bit but whatever he was doing was amazingly hot.  Then he felt his fly being undone and to his surprise he felt someone taking his cock into a mouth while a tongue was probing his ass hole.  Brian pulled his mouth away from Justin just long enough to see Justin was getting the same treatment at the moment. Brian began kissing Justin’s neck when Justin tilted his head back and roared as Brian was sure Justin had just shot his load down the slaves throat.  He then kicked the men away from his feet and turned his back offering himself to Brian.


“I have saved this for you.  No one else enters me but you.” Justin waved his hand 


Brian moved into position as the four men on the ground kneeled with their faces on the floor so they could not watch Brian and Justin and could not play with themselves or each other.  As Brian sank into him, Justin sighed, and as Brian moved in and out Justin skin became hot to the touch. As Brian moved in and out he was sure the temperature was going up and as he filled Justin, Justin let out another roar that shook the glass in the windows. 


Together they collapsed onto one of the uncomfortable seats.  “Sunshine, please will you send these guys home. Pay them double what you were going to pay them.  I just want this to be a normal, quiet evening with the two of us.”


“But, I told you.  They live here now.  They are my slaves and I am their master. They will do everything I ask of them.  “#`1 stick your dick in the ass of # 2. With no hesitation, one of the men moved and thrust an enormous cock all the way into the other one. Once it was in there he held completely still.


“Let me guess, he can’t do more unless you tell him.”


“Now, you are catching on! If I told him to remove it and told #2 to suck him off, he would. They are my minion and I am their master. I have the power to control them.  I can share my power with you or you can join them as one of my minions.


“Justin, what has gotten into you?”


“Remember all that research I did for my project?  I learned a great many things and one thing I learned was how to rule my own house.  Are you going to join me or am I going to,” he held up an electro shock collar that was far to small for his neck.  “What do you say, Brian? Will you rule with me or will you join them?”


“Justin, I….This just isn’t right.  You can’t own….”



“Sir, …..”


Brian wondered who was calling him sir now.  He opened his eyes slowly.


“Sir, Mr. Kinney, please wake up sir.  We are about to land in Pittsburgh. I hope you got a good rest.  I think you may have been dreaming…”


Brian shook his head and with the assistance of the attendant he moved his seat back upright.  “Um, wow, ya, I was dreaming alright. Did I say anything you could understand?”


“I think you were dreaming about a movie.  Despicable Me. Have you seen that lately?”


“Do I look like I watch movies like that?”


“No, sir.  No you don’t.  And please don’t call me sir, ever!”  He smiled at the young man who quickly went to sit down as they landed.  


As soon as he was allowed he texted Justin and let him know they had landed.  Brian didn’t stop for the bathroom or a cup of coffee. He went right to the luggage carousel and was glad there was not a man with a sign with his name on it. 

“Hey, Sunshine.”



He walked out the door and saw the person he loved most in the world rushing into his arms. Brian picked Justin off the ground and kissed him.   “Oh, Sunshine, I am so glad it’s you!”


“Who else would it be? Did you think I had a boy toy while you were gone?”  he pressed his whole body against him.


“Justin, don’t even joke about that.” Brian pressed Justin against the vehicle and kissed him until the cop told them to move on.


“Bri, are you alright?  You seem a little …. I don’t know unsettled.”


“Sunshine, you didn’t do any redecorating while I was gone, did you?


“Of course I didn’t.”


“Or hire any, um, staff?”


“Brian you are acting weird.”


“Oh, Sunshine, it is so good to be home.  Let me tell you a dream I had…..”

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1501