CDLWY 10 Growing Pains by Simply written
Summary:

The Taylor-Kinney clan continues to grow.  Along with growth comes pain. Join them on their journey of love and challenges as they expand through Growing Pains.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor
Tags: 100k+ Word Count
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: Can't Do Life Without You
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 139984 Read: 27833 Published: Nov 11, 2019 Updated: Nov 13, 2019

1. Chapter 1 by Simply written

2. Chapter 2 by Simply written

3. Chapter 3 by Simply written

4. Chapter 4 by Simply written

5. Chapter 5 by Simply written

6. Chapter 6 by Simply written

7. Chapter 7 by Simply written

8. Chapter 8 by Simply written

9. Chapter 9 by Simply written

10. Chapter 10 by Simply written

11. Chapter 11 by Simply written

12. Chapter 12 by Simply written

13. Chapter 13 by Simply written

14. Chapter 14 by Simply written

15. Chapter 15 by Simply written

16. Chapter 16 by Simply written

17. Prologue Can’t Do Life Without You #11 The next four years by Simply written

Chapter 1 by Simply written

 

Prologue CDLWY 10


Where had the two years gone?  Justin and Brian sat on the veranda.  Brian had Gage William on his lap. Taylor stood beside them trying to make her little brother laugh. Justin came out of the house and the little girl ran to him.  “Papa, it’s my birthday tomorrow.” She smiled up at Justin.


“Yes, Sunny, you will be three tomorrow. And your brother will be two in a couple weeks.  Where did the time go?” He picked up the little one named after him.


Brian set Gage down and he waddled away.  They had ‘fenced’ in this area as soon as Taylor started walking so she could roam and now Gage could too, under the watchful eyes of his grandfathers.   The door opened again and this time Brinn walked out. At 14 she was stunning. Brian and Justin were glad they lived on the vineyard where it was difficult for groupies to hang out but Brinn really wasn’t interested anyway.  Most high school boys just didn’t interest her. Although she may think they were cute, they were just too immature for her. She had finished college this year, completing three degrees. She was still not sure what she was going to do in the fall and Brian and Justin weren’t pushing her right now but they knew Brinn needed a goal or trouble of some kind would soon occur..


Chantel, Brinn’s long time best friend was working at a camp for the summer and her oldest brother, Tim, was off to college so Danny was her only friend in the area.  Justin and Brian hadn’t restricted their time together. They trusted both of them. He was the one boy that Brinn had connected with and they were good for each other. Although Danny felt safe and secure in his life with Marcus and Dan, his sexuality was still turbulent for him.  As much as he wanted to explore his homosexuality, it scared him. He had gone through therapy to deal with the pain and fear he had after being used so young but he was always conflicted.


Dan and Marcus nurtured him and he had come a long way. They loved having him in their lives but Marcus wanted a baby in the worst way.  After a failed surrogate attempt and two failed adoptions Marcus told Dan he was done. He couldn’t go through the heartache again. They had their son and he would be enough for them. Dan had actually started backing off at work.  He wasn’t ready to retire but he was ready to have employees do the traveling now.


John and Tony had already lived here for two years and the LIghthouse Inn was a big success.  John was staying busy with day flights but was rarely gone overnight. When he had to be gone it was only for one night.  They had agreed they were meant to be together and they both were working hard at their marriage.


Peter and Becca were playing with the idea of moving to California.  They missed their family. Grandma Claire and her husband, Don, traveled most of the time now that they were retired  so, although they loved living in Britin it might be time to join the family on the West coast. 


Molly and Tyler had finished their house and now Brenda lived in the mother in law suite connected to it.  Tyler was gone from time to time with work so it was great having her around to help with the kids. Molly was busier than she could handle on her own so she had just hired an assistant.  She couldn’t wait to see where the business would go.


The apartment above Wine and Design was getting new occupants.  Molly’s new assistant, Isabella, and her husband, Seth were moving in.  Seth was a musician who did some traveling but he spent a lot of time writing and selling his music.  Gus and Brian had looked into his background and offered him the position as manager of Wine and Design giving him lots of flexibility and he was thrilled to have the opportunity to perform some of his music while still contributing to the family.  


Gus was glad to have the new couple in place.  He loved to go and perform but he didn’t have time to be there every weekend but he was so busy with his construction building. He put his family first in his life.   With a three year old and a two year old in the house, Shelby had her hands full and was so glad to have Gus so committed to their life together. They hadn’t told anyone yet but baby number three was on the way and would be there by Christmas.  



“Papa, I love you!,” Taylor said as she wrapped her arms around Justin’s neck.  


“Oh, Sunny, I love you, too!” Justin handed her to Brian who sat on the bench swing and went to get Gage before he got himself in trouble. He carried the little boy back and sat next to Brian.  There was definitely more silver in Brian’s hair these days but Justin couldn’t keep his fingers out of it, loving the flex that gleamed in the light.


“Why do I feel like I am being devoured right now?” Brian smiled as he pulled Justin in for a kiss.


“Later, I promise.” Justin said as he touched Brian’s cheek.


“Kiss, Papa.  Me kiss.” Gage said and Justin obliged, pulling the little boy close for a second before the boy started wiggling, never wanting to sit still.


Justin said as he  looked at Brian, “What could make life better?”

 

“As soon as Brinn can find her path, we can all relax.

 

 

Chapter 1 


Danny heard rocks fling outside the house.  Brinn was pulling her four wheeler up to the house as she did most days.  They spent most of their days together. Brinn was helping him with one of his classes while she got away from her house.  Most days they were alone a good part of the day. Dan sometimes popped in around lunch but he usually was too busy at the office next door.


Brinn looked beautiful as always.  She didn’t use a lot of makeup like so many girls her age. Danny wished he liked her like that.  It would make life so much easier. He had wondered what it would be like to really kiss her , well to kiss anyone, and he was fairly sure one of these days, soon, he would find out. Brinn had suggested that and a lot more but he knew she was too young and he knew as much as he loved his best friend, it wasn’t that kind of love.  


“Hey, Tia,” when she had returned from college she had asked him to call her by her real first name when they were alone.  It was kind of their little secret and it made her feel closer to her mom. Danny knew she hadn’t been able to see her mother in the last four years and he knew she was doing her best to connect with her.  He knew she had an email for her but she hadn’t connected yet out of loyalty to her dads. He knew there was a long history between the three of them and he knew she had the right to be nervous. Her dads were not going to give in to this.


“Hey, Danny,” she hugged him.  “What should we do today? Do you have another assignment due or can we plan something fun.”


“I was hoping you would look at the paper I finished, please?”  Danny kissed her on the cheek and she sat down by his open computer.  


“Why don’t you make some sandwiches and whatever for lunch and then when I look at this we can go for a picnic.  We haven’t gone all the way to that little waterfall yet. That would be a perfect place to spend the day. Maybe we could even swim. “Just get lunch together. You know what I like.”


Danny had packed a backpack with food and then quickly reviewed Brinn’s suggestions, making changes as he went. 30 minutes later, each on a four wheeler, they were heading up the mountain.   They had both told their parents they were going on a picnic but hadn’t given details. Although they knew exactly where they were heading, they hadn’t been specific with their dads. They knew they would be told not to go there or at least not to go swimming but they were both excellent swimmers and they weren’t going to be stupid. They left the four wheelers when it got too rugged for them to ride and Danny put on the backpack while Brinn grabbed a first aid kit and a large towel and off they went.


Brinn had been planning this since the beginning of summer.  Sure she had seen lots of pictures of naked men in her biology textbooks and had seen live naked men in her art classes but she wanted to explore and she thought if she did this right, it would be beneficial to both her and Danny if he didn’t chicken out.  



Justin had gotten the text from Brinn about the time Shelby arrived to pick up the kids.  She had asked them to watch the two while she ran into town and did some errands. Of course, Gus had been out early on a building sight but he promised to be home on time to help with the birthday party.  He was also in charge of picking up the birthday present. He planned on being home early enough to start assembling it. It was really presents for both of the children. It was a playset that one of Gus’ employees was going to help him set up this afternoon.  He knew his dads were hopeless when it came to that kind of stuff and, although Dan and Tyler would have helped he decided to just ask one of his crew. He missed Kam. He had moved away last month. He had decided to go to college and had reconnected with his sister so things were looking good for him.  When Kam had left, Gus told him he was always welcome. He had turned into a good worker and had done well running Wine and Design for them but now it was time for him to do something for himself.


Shelby had texted Gus that the doctor had confirmed what they knew.  She was pregnant again and they couldn’t be happier but so far she had been feeling really sick this time around. Maybe that meant it was another girl since she was sick with Taylor.  Oh well, she couldn’t get enough of Gus which didn’t bother either of them. They would tell everyone tomorrow at the birthday/4th of July party, if she could stop throwing up long enough.  She rushed to the bathroom, hoping the kids would stay out of trouble for a few minutes. At least after tomorrow she hoped maybe Brenda would help her out a bit and Justin was always willing to help and of course Brinn was available.  It even crossed her mind that maybe Marcus would want to help out a morning a week while she was so sick. He loved those kids so much and he was very good with them. As Shelby threw up she realized she would take any help she could get.


Justin smiled as Shelby drove away.  He would check on her in a little while.  Just looking at her he was fairly sure there was another baby on the way and this time she was having morning sickness again. He guessed they would make it official tomorrow but if they didn’t he would talk to her quietly and see how he could help. Brian came out of the office and looked around the quiet house.  


“I thought I heard Shelby.  She left in a hurry.”


“Morning sickness and two little ones will do that.” Justin smiled at him.


“Morning….she’s pregnant?”


“She didn’t tell me but I can tell from the look on her face.  I am going to check on her later. She looked pretty green. But you know what that means?”


Brian looked at him from across the kitchen island,  “What does that mean?”


“You and I will have another little one to snuggle with.” Justin stretched over the counter and Brian met him halfway.   As they separated Brian scrunched his face in pain. “What is it, Brian?”


“Old age.  I just stretched wrong.  Remember I am a couple years older than you are.”


Justin walked around to Brian’s side, “A couple?” He turned Brian so he once again leaned over the counter and Justin started working on Brian’s lower back. He sighed as Justin worked the twinge and soon one of his hands had moved to the front of his jeans and he sighed as Justin’s skilled hand worked him into a different kind of tension.


“God, I am glad you never change.” Brian pressed against Justin and continued, “Brinn gone for lunch?”


“Yes, she and Danny are having a picnic.”


“Well, I know what I want to eat.” He turned and grabbed Justin’s ass.


“Really, I mean you really want to….god, it has been a long time since we did that.”  Justin and Brian never went more than a day or two without having sex but they seemed to get into more routine sex lately.  He wasn’t complaining because anything with Brian was wonderful but just the thought of his tongue….Justin shivered.


“Well, let’s go see if I still know how to do it right.”


“I have no doubt you do, Baby.  None at all!’



Danny and Brinn sat down on a fallen tree.  They were almost there but decided to take time to get some water.  Brinn opened a bottle and after taking a big swig she passed it on to him.  They passed it back and forth a couple times and then as Brinn took the empty bottle from Danny she held his hand. 


“Ready to go the rest of the way?” Brinn pulled him to his feet.


“Sure,” Danny squeezed her hand. He wasn’t sure exactly what she was thinking but they walked silently the rest of the way.  When they arrived they each dropped what they were carrying and walked to the edge of the stream. The waterfall splashed them as they stood there.


“Danny?”


“Yes, Tia?” he looked down in her beautiful blue eyes.  


“Will you kiss me?”


“I kiss you all the time.”


“I mean really kiss me. I know you aren’t interested in girls that way but I want to know what it is like and I know you don’t have experience with it either.  Can’t we just practice on each other?” She reached up and touched his cheek. “Please, Danny. My dads would never let me date someone I was attracted to and Danny, you are the only boy I’m not related to that I love.”


“Tia, I…. would you mind if I don’t say yes or no?  You know I love you but to just all the sudden kiss you like that would be odd so I would rather sort of build up to it.  Damn, that makes me sound like some fag, scaredy cat.”


Brinn hugged him.  Over the years he had told her about getting raped by that old man who laughed while he cried.  She would have killed the guy if she knew who he was. Danny didn’t dare love someone because he was scared of sex.  She looked up at him and brought her lips to his and left them there for a moment as her hand was on his cheek. As she stepped back she smiled up at him.  “I’m in no rush.”


Danny hugged her tight, “I love you, Tia.  Maybe if you never find a guy to love you will marry me and we can be best friends forever.”


“We will be best friends forever, no matter what!  Let’s eat and then we can take a swim.” Brinn smiled up at him and spread out the blanket.  After they ate some sandwiches and chips, Danny pulled out a container with cookies.


“Tia, I remember how much you like Brenda’s snickerdoodles. Tyler brought some over yesterday.”


“Oh, I do love these. Maybe I will just give up on normal, stupid boys and marry you, Danny.  



Justin laid on the bed with his hips resting on a pillow, raising his ass in the air.  Brian had teased and taunted Justin’s puckered bud until he couldn’t stand it and then he slowly began to tantalize it with his tongue.  Justin began to cry just over the pure intenseness of the moment. The care and attention Brian was giving him made his heart explode. When Justin finally said he couldn’t wait any longer, rather than entering him, Brian had a vibrator waiting and it slid in so far Justin totally lost control.  Feeling the quiver so deep inside him threw him into a climax that went on and on.


Justin clung to Brian for a few minutes once he had calmed down. He knew Brian still needed to cum.  Justin began to move down him but he stopped him.


“Tonight, Sunshine. Your turn to play tonight,” he kissed Justin gently.  “I have a conference call coming in with Ted in a few minutes. Maybe you could stop by Shelby?” He stopped for a moment, kissing Justin once more, “Sunshine, I haven’t been neglecting you, have I?”


“Oh no, Baby. you never neglect me.  I think we just get into a routine sometimes.”


“Maybe we need a night with Dan and Marcus, if they are interested.”


“Brian, you know I love our friends but as long as I have you I don’t need anything.”


“Let’s talk to Dan and Marcus about a weekend away. I bet we can manage that sometime later this summer. I think all of us could use a change.  Marcus hasn’t been himself since the last adoption fell through. Maybe time away would be good for them, too.”


“I love that idea,” Justin said as he kissed Brian, “We don’t have to play with them, it will just be good to have time away.”  Justin got up and dressed, “I’ll leave you to your call and I think I will just take a walk down to Gus’.” He walked to where Brian was pulling on his shirt and his hand traveled down his bare stomach and moved below his waist band.  Brian took in a sharp breath. Justin kissed him between his shoulder blades and softly said, “I will make it worth your while tonight,” and then he was gone.



Brinn and Danny had finished eating and after dragging their feet through the cool water, Brinn stood up and started to drop her shorts.


“Tia, what are you doing?” Dan stared at her.


“I am going swimming,” she tossed her shirt off, standing in her bra and underwear and then without a second thought she turned her back to Danny and tossed her undergarments to the side and strode in the cool water.  Soon she was standing in water up to her shoulders. “Come on, Danny. You don’t have to skinny dip but come join me.”


Danny wasn’t sure if he wanted to drop his shorts.  He was not comfortable with any nudity but he looked at his friend and said, “Can you turn around?”


Brinn smiled and turned around.  Danny tossed his shirt and then dropped his shorts.  At the last minute he left his briefs on the bank and quickly walked in. He dove under and popped up right by Brinn and before she knew what was happening, Danny wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.  At first he was very gentle but as Brinn put her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. That’s when she realized he was naked, too.


She smiled shyly at him. She felt his hand move downward and then stop.  “You can, Danny. I know you won’t hurt me.” Danny’s hand moved down and rested on her bare bottom.  


It was Brinn’s turn to move her hand lower.  She stopped and looked at him. She saw the tentativeness in  his face but then he slowly nodded. “Just don’t do anything without warning me.” 


Both of them did some exploring under the water but it wasn’t long before they both were shivering, mostly from the temperature but some may have been from the close contact. Brinn started for the shore bringing Danny along.  “Tia, we’re….”


“Danny, we are both curious.  We both want to see what it’s all about.” Brinn walked straight out of the water bringing Danny with her.  “I don’t want to hurt you. I would never hurt you.”


“I know, Tia.” He stood there looking at her beautiful body.  She didn’t try to hide herself. She laid down on the blanket and reached for Danny.  He laid down next to her, propped up on one elbow. His free hand covered his genitals


Brinn was uninhibited.  She had grown up around sex and men.  She gently took his wrist and brought his hand up but kept her eyes locked on his so he didn’t feel uncomfortable. She took his hand and placed it on one of her small breasts. Danny’s eyes tracked to his hand and his thumb rubbed her nipple. Brinn shivered.  She was starting to realize what all the fuss was about. Danny leaned over and kissed her cheek and he began to slowly move his hand downward.

“Go ahead, Danny.  I want to feel your hand there.”


“Tia, you aren’t going to get weird, are you?  I can’t stand to think that we couldn’t be friends anymore.”


“Danny, that will never happen.” She guided his hand down between her legs and soon she sucked in her breath as his fingers played on the edge of her lips down there. When his thumb touched her clit, she jumped.  She wasn’t sure what had happened but she felt a jolt go through her body. Danny quickly removed his hand.


“I’m sorry, did I hurt you?” Danny looked worried.


“No, it didn’t hurt.  I’m not sure what happened. I know I didn’t have an orgasm but your finger found my cliterus.”  Brinn had gone into scientist mode. “I can’t wait to feel what a real orgasm feels like. I don’t think I am quite ready for that.”  Her hand now moved to his chest. “May I, Danny? You can tell me to stop if you want me to.


Brinn’s hand moved across Danny’s chest and she gently leaned over and kissed one of his nipples. Danny tensed up but then relaxed remembering it was Brinn.  Her eyes locked with his and her hand moved. She felt him tremble and stopped. “Danny, I just want to touch you. I’m not going to do anything else. Think of me as a doctor.”


“Now that is a scary thought.  You don’t know how horrible it is for a doctor to give me an exam.”


“Do they hurt you?” Her hand reached his pubic hair. Her fingers very gently began to play with the curls. “Relax, Danny.”  Her hand was trembling as it moved just a bit lower and her fingertips gently touched the smooth skin of his penis. It was his turn to take a quick breath but when she looked at him, he nodded.  She loved the feel of it in her hands and then she reached down lower and was fascinated with the feel of his scrotum. She noticed he was involuntarily responding.


“Danny, I’m not hurting you, am I?”


“Oh, no, Tia.  Of course you aren’t!”


She moved her hand back up to his chest, “When you find the right person, he won’t hurt you, either.”


“Tia, I’m worried about what they will do to my….”


“Turn over.  Let me show you there is nothing to be scared of with a friend.”


“You don’t have to, Tia.  I mean that is….”


“Turn over, Danny.”  He did as she ordered and he felt her hand moving.  He tensed up. “I am guessing tensing isn’t a good idea.”  Brinn had run her hand down his back and her hand had just touched his ass cheek when the first drop of rain hit them.


“Oh, crap! I wasn’t paying attention,” Danny grabbed clothes and threw Brinn hers and in three minutes they were dressed  and moving toward the four wheelers. The trail was getting slippery and they were soaked to the bone. Brinn slid down a few feet on her bottom and Danny took her hand and then they started laughing.  By the time they got to the four wheelers they were nearly hysterical with laughter. It wasn’t raining nearly as hard here but they needed to move because soon the storm would be here.



Justin arrived at Gus and Shelby’s and could hear Gage screaming and through the door he could see Taylor patting her brother on the back.  He punched in the door code and entered. As he walked toward the kids he called out, “Shelby, where are you?” He was very concerned. Shelby would never leave her kids alone.  Where was she?


“Dad,” Justin heard a very faint voice. Justin picked up both of the kids and headed toward the bathroom. 


“Papa has you, Gage,” Justin kissed both of the kids and then set them down right by the bathroom door. “Taylor you hold Gage’s hand.  Papa will be right back out, ok?” Both of them stood very brave but their lower lips quivered. He dropped one more quick kiss on each’s head and then walked into the bathroom. 


Shelby was curled on the floor as pale as the towel in her hand.  “Oh, Shelby, what can I do for you. Are you just sick or are you cramping?”


“You know?”


Justin got a damp cloth and brought it to her forehead and then trailed it to the back of her neck.  He glanced over her body. There was no blood or other fluids which was a good sign he hoped. “Are you cramping? Do I need to call an ambulance?”


“No, I just got hit with a wave of morning sickness and I couldn’t get back up. I am so weak all of the sudden and I could hear the kids….”


“They are fine,” he helped her sit up and lean against the wall. “I will be right back.  I am going to get you some water and keep the kids settled. Justin quickly texted Brinn and Brian.  ‘SOS Gus’ house’. He hoped one of them would respond. He picked up Gage and got a bottle of water out of the fridge.  “Taylor, can you bring this to your mommy. She has a tummy ache but I am sure she would love to see her big girl.”


“Sure, Papa.  I’m a big girl.” Taylor pulled the door open and handed the bottle of water to her mommy.  “Here, Mommy. You have a sore tummy?”


“Thank you, Taylor.” Shelby took a sip of the water and laid her head back against the wall.  Taylor took the wet cloth from her hand and dabbed at her mom’s head.  


“Shelby, did you manage to get them lunch?”


“Ya, it was the food that got to me.”


“Ok, I’ll be right back to help you.” Justin was just having the kids sit down by a small table when Brian rushed in the door. 


“What is it?” Brian was out of breath from running.  


“Entertain the kids.  I will explain later.”  Justin helped Shelby go upstairs and  got her into bed. He brought her crackers and several bottles of water.  He kissed her on the forehead. “Sleep. We will take care of the kids. You are looking a little better.”


“I do feel better.  Thanks, Dad. Oh, Justin, we’re telling everyone tomorrow but we are having a Christmas baby.”


“That is wonderful, Shelby.  I won’t mention it to anyone but Brian and Brinn if need be.”


She smiled in his direction and then closed her eyes and slept.  


As Justin walked down the stairs, he saw the worried look on Brian’s face.  “She’ll be ok. Hey, Sunny, how would you like to come to our house for a while.”  


“Papa!”  Gage patted Brian’s face and he kissed his grandson.


Justin and Taylor picked up a couple things they would want and the men put the kids in the stroller that was always parked outside the door and  they headed toward their house. It was getting cloudy and they walked faster expecting the rain to start any minute. It struck Justin he hadn’t heard from  Brinn. SOS messages were always supposed to be responded to immediately and it had been half an hour.


“Brian, Brinn didn’t text you did she?”


“No, why?”


“I tagged you both in the SOS and she didn’t get back to me.”  He looked up at the storm rolling in. “I’m going to call her.”   Her phone rang until voicemail picked up. He didn;t leave a message. He called Danny’s number with the same result. “Shit, Brian, where is she.”


“Papa, no shit.”  Taylor looked up at him from the double stroller.


“You are right, Sunny.  I’m sorry.” He smiled down at her.  He looked at Brian and called another number.  “Dan, are the kids at your house? They aren’t answering their phones.  I’ve been trying for over half an hour between texts and calls.”


“I’ll check the house and call you.  Maybe, they fell asleep. It’s happened before.”


“Thanks, Dan.  We are at the house with the kids. This storm is looking really nasty.”


“I’ll call you soon.”  Dan was already grabbing a rain jacket and was out the door.  Damn, where were those kids. Lightning streaked across the ski as thunder shook the ground. He rushed into the house and started shouting for Danny but no response.  He ran to Danny’s room and it was empty. Next he rushed to the theater/game room and again, no one. Dan rushed into his home office. He had never used the tracker they had put on Danny’s phone but today he punched in the code.  It far too long to connect and then he got a no service message. This didn’t make any sense. He didn’t have an average cell phone plan. It was a satellite phone system and there were only a couple places on earth that it didn’t work.  As the thunder came again, Dan realized the storm was probably causing the problem. He looked out the window and saw the ATV they had bought was gone.  


Dan called Justin back.  He and Brian had just arrived only moments ahead of the rain and both Gage and Taylor were scared of the thunder.  “Dan, are the kids there?”


“No.  I am guessing Brinn was on the ATV?”


“Yes, she left on it before lunch.  Dan they have been gone over three hours with no contact. Our kids never do that.  They touch base after a couple hours, always.”


“You take care of the babies.  I will go out and try to track them.  Is Shelby at her house?”


“Ya, she has a bug she is trying to get over before the party.  She is safe in bed but can’t help.” One of us will come help look.  It should take about 15 minutes to get there. “


“I’ll let you know if they…..” Dan stopped mid sentence.   “I see them. They are coming down the trail from the hills.  I’ll have Brinn call you as soon as they are dried off.”


“Thanks, Dan. I am so relieved.”


Dan grabbed a couple big towels and waited for them to rush in the back door into the mud room.  He tossed a towel at Danny and Brinn immediately stripped off her top, leaving her standing in her bra as she took the fluffy towel and wrapped it around her shoulders.  She then dropped her shorts and tied the towel around her. As Danny pulled his shirt off, Dan noticed it was inside out.  


“Where were you two?” Brinn opened her mouth, “No, Brinn, call your dads before you answer that.  They are very worried.” Brinn stepped into the kitchen while Dan pulled Danny into his arms. “You had us worried.  What happened?” Dan asked very calmly.


“We had gone on a picnic, up by that little waterfall.  We just weren’t paying attention.” Dan noticed Danny’s deep blush.


“Did the distraction include the removal of clothes? Did you go swimming?” Dan jumped at an answer.


“Well, ya, we did.”  Danny admitted to what he was sure was the lesser of two evils.


“Danny….oh, hell, you’re 17 and you both are good swimmers.  I’m just thrilled you’re safe.” He pulled Danny close and kissed him.


“Hi, Daddy,  I am so sorry.  I just saw the SOS.  What is wrong? I’ll come home right now!” 


“Oh, Brinny, I am so glad to hear your voice.  You had me so scared!”


“We’re fine.  We were up by the waterfall having a picnic.  The storm must have blocked my service. What was the SOS for?”


Justin could hear the concern in Brinn’s voice, “Oh, Shelby isn’t feeling well. Your dad came and we now have the kids at our house. We’ll talk when you get home. Stay there until this storm blows over.  I’ll keep in touch with you and Dan.”


“I’m sorry, Daddy.  I should have been paying attention.” Justin could hear the guilt in Brinn’s voice.


“Oh, Brinny, everything’s fine. We’ll talk later.”


Danny needed to talk to Brinn.  She needed to know what he said about the clothes and swimming.  They needed to get their stories straight. “Hey, Tia, let’s go upstairs.  I’ll get you one of my t-shirts.”


“Why don’t you get one of mine or Marcus’.  That will work for a dress with a belt.”  


Brinn walked over and kissed Dan on the cheek,  “Thanks, Uncle Dan.”


Dan watched them head down the hall and as Danny placed his hand on Brinn’s back, he wondered what really did go on up by that waterfall.  He needed to talk to Marcus and then they needed to talk to Danny together.


Once they got into Danny’s room, he collapsed on his bed.  “Dan knows we went swimming. I had my shirt on inside out and he noticed.”


“You didn’t tell him about….”


“NO! No, he can’t know that. They wouldn’t understand.  I don’t understand.”


“My daddy is going to know.  He knows everything but you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not like we screwed and I doubt we ever will since as much as you love me it isn’t like that.”


Danny hugged her tight.  “What would I do without you, Brinn? How am I going to ever get over this? I want to, well, I want to know what it is like to really be with a guy.”


“I bet Gus knows someone that is old like my dads.  You know our dads have sex sometimes. They would never tell me that but I know they must.  I was first thinking Lucky would be good for you ‘cause he is really a great guy but Dad won’t let him up here anymore because he and Daddy were together for a little while when my dads had a fight.”


“Your dads are amazing. I can’t imagine loving someone and knowing they had been with other guys like that.  It is different with our dads. I mean they have a different relationship. Do you really think Gus might know someone? Marcus and Dan aren’t going to like it but I am almost 18 and …”


Brinn kissed him.  After today, the kiss definitely had more depth than it did before. “We will find you the right guy who you can trust 100%.  You and I could ask to stay at Tony and John’s for a weekend and we can meet him up there. I think I know the perfect person.  I will just have to find his number. I don’t think Gus has it on his phone anymore. Shelby won’t let him.”  


Brinn scrolled through her pictures and found what she was looking for.  She had a picture with Jamie in the background. It had been over three years since she had seen him.  She hoped she could find him. She was never a big fan of his but she knew Gus liked him and she had heard enough to know he was gentle.


“Do you think we can make it work?”


“Sure, and more than likely our dads will find out but who cares after it’s over.” Brinn smiled up at him. He wished he had half her courage but, as scared as he was, this sounded like the best option.


Brian and Justin ended up taking both kids into the bed with them.  They both needed a nap but the storm was too scary but laying in their papas big bed with a papa by each of them they both fell asleep while Brian and Justin stroked their backs.  Eventually, Brian and Justin entwined their fingers and just stared at each other. Justin mouthed, ‘I love you’.


Softly Brian said, “I love you, too, Sunshine.”  


The storm quieted but the rain didn’t stop. Justin texted Shelby and she said she was feeling much better and Gus was now home.  The rain had halted his building project for the day. She asked if they should come pick up the kids and Justin said there was no rush.  If they stayed the night, they stayed the night.


Danny and Brinn had done some research looking for Jamie but by the time the storm stopped, it was dark.  Brinn called Brian. She was afraid Jusitn would hear she was lying. “Hi, Dad. Have the kids gone home?”


“No, I think they are going to sleep over.  How about you? Are you coming home?”


“Well it is too dark for me to come back on the ATV but  if you want me to come home I am sure Danny will drive me home in the car.”


“If you want to stay you can.  The roads are probably a mess. Well, I’ll call Marcus and make sure they are ok with you staying there. Love you, Brinny.”


“Love you too, Daddy.  Say good night to dad for me.”


Brian was sitting between the grandkids at the counter.  Justin put some food down and Brian was cutting it up and giving it to Taylor and Gage.  They were having a great time now that it had stopped storming and they had their grandpas to themselves.  Justin walked up behind these three precious people. He kissed Taylor and then Gage.


“Hey, what about me?”


Justin slipped his arms around Brian’s waist and his hands were placed between Brian’s legs.  “Trust me, as sexy as you are right now you are going to get a hell of a lot more than a kiss later.


Brian growled low in his throat as Justin’s fingers moved ever so lightly across his fly. “Once they finish eating, I thought we could give them a bath in our tub and then to bed.  They will have a busy day tomorrow,” he brought his teeth to Brian’s ears and drug them across Brian’s lobe, quietly he continued, “and then we can have a busy night. I am yours for the prodding, all night long!”


Justin called Dan to make sure Brinn was welcome.  “Hey, Dan, I’m guessing you’re good with Brinn staying there tonight?”  She had done so many times before.


“Of course she is but …” Dan hesitated.


Justin moved away from Brian and the kids. “What’s up, Dan?”


“You know, I’m not sure but I feel like something happened today.  I know they were swimming up at the waterfall.”


“They what?”  Justin was upset to hear that.


“Well, Justin, you were with Brian already by the time you were Danny’s age.  Would you really have listened to someone saying you could go swimming? And you and I both know they are great swimmers.”


“Ok, you’re right.  I just hate to think….and the thought he is the same age as I was adds a whole other fear.  Brinn isn’t that old!”


“I don’t think we have to worry about that.  Danny is scared to death of sex yet. I feel so bad for him but even three years later he can’t get around that.”  Dan heard a scream in the background. “Oh, who is over?”


“Both kids are here.  Shelby wasn’t feeling very good this afternoon so we took them home with us.”


“Well, we have your girl.  We will have her text when she heads home in the morning.”



The call was disconnected and Justin picked up Gage as they headed toward the master bath. For the next half hour Brian, Justin, Taylor, and Gage laughed and talked as they all ended up covered in bubbles.  Taylor kept a constant conversation asking questions while Gage jabbered along with her. 


“You know, Taylor, there was a big storm the night you were born, too.  It was even louder than today and no one had lights. The power was out.”  Brian looked at Justin across the tub and saw his face soften at the memory.  


Justin thought about that night for a moment.  He thought about Gus and Shelby and thought about Shelby this afternoon.  Gus had found an amazing partner and just looking at these beautiful babies and knowing there was another on the way made his heart sing and, looking over at Brian, was ready to get the grandkids in bed so he could get his man in bed. He just needed to touch him. As if he knew what Justin was thinking, Brian reached across the tub and as their fingers touched, they both felt the jolt, the connection.  For a moment their eyes locked.


“Hey, guys, how about a little snack and then bed. Someone is having a birthday tomorrow.”


“I am, Papa, I am!” Taylor squealed as she threw her arms around Brian’s neck.


“Yes, Sunny, your birthday.” Brian grabbed a towel and lifted her out of the big tub he hoped to occupy himself very soon.


Gage turned toward Justin. His bottom lip was quivering, “I birfday, Papa?”


“You get your very own birthday, very soon, cowboy.” Gage giggled as Justin picked up his squirming little body.  “That just means we get cake twice.”


“Like cake!” Gage smiled up at his papa.


“Well, Grandpa,” Justin looked over at Brian, “Why don’t you go get some fruit together for a snack and we will go put on our jammies.   Both kids now dry took one of Justin’s hand and they walked toward the door.


“One of you is definitely way overdressed.”  Brian leered at Justin. “I’ll go cut up a banana and peel a mandarin orange.”


Ten minutes later the kids were sharing the fruit while Justin was bandaging Brian’s cut finger.  “Tell me again how you managed to cut yourself slicing a banana?”


“I looked at it and my mind wandered to something of similar shape and size.” Brian reached down and stroked Justin’s fly.


“Oh, ya, distractions…..I think I understand….” Justin kissed Brian’s finger and then Brian pulled him close for a kiss that promised much more.


“Papas,” Taylor giggled. “You kiss like mommy and daddy.”


“Are you two about done with your fruit?”  Brian asked and then he started laughing. “Maybe we should of had a snack before the bath.”


Gage had banana smeared from ear to ear.

“I would say he enjoys a good banana as much as I do.” Justin grinned at Brian as he grabbed a washcloth and quickly cleaned up the grinning boy. 


Brian got a couple sippy cups of water and each of the men carried one of the children to the spare room.  Justin had replace the prints in that room when Taylor had gotten old enough to ask what her papas were doing in the series.  Now several of the family portraits he had done over the years lined the walls. Gage lay in the bed while Taylor lay in the middle of the big bed surrounded by pillows and blankets.  She had slept there many times and never rolled out but now it was more of a game for her and she liked the ‘walls’ around her. After kisses all around, Brian and Justin walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.  


Justin grabbed the front of Brian’s shirt and pushed him against the wall across the hall.  As their lips met, Brian was grabbing at Justin’s clothes. He managed to get his T-shirt off over his head.


“Tell me what you are going to do to me,” Justin gasped as Brian’s hands were forced down his pants. “Oh, god, I want to know. I love the anticipation.”


“Well. start anticipating,” Brian grabbed Justin’s crotch and squeezed as he moved toward the bedroom.



Danny and Brinn had volunteered to clean up the kitchen after dinner and Dan and Marcus took advantage of it.  Marcus turned on some jazz and curled up next to Dan on the sofa. He knew Dan wanted to talk about something. Marcus reached up and touched Dan’s face to turn it toward him.  He brought his lips up to Dan’s welcoming ones. After a long, exploratory encounter, Marcus dropped his head on Dan’s shoulder.  


“Darling Dan, what has you so thoughtful tonight?” Marcus spoke softly.


Dan glanced toward the kitchen where Danny and Brinn were laughing loudly.  “I think something happened between those two today. I can’t figure out what, but something changed while they were out on their picnic.”


“You are thinking they….”


“No, poor Danny can’t seem to get over his history.  I can’t imagine he would….with a girl? With Brinn?” Dan thought about it as he said it.  “God, Brian might kill him.”


“Why do you think anything happened?” Marcus asked as he positioned Dan on the sofa and started massaging his shoulders. “You heard about their adventure.  Well, when they arrived home, Danny’s shirt was on inside out. He said it was because they had been swimming which I am fairly sure is true but what did they swim in? Their clothes were wet from rain but I don’t think they swam in their underwear.”


“Did you ask them?”


“No, since Brinn is here I didn’t think that was the smart thing to do.  I just wanted to see what you …..Ooooh,” Marcus worked the lower muscles of Dan’s back.  He pulled the t-shirt up and worked the tender spots at the end of the spine. Marcus bent and kissed the little dimples there and then let his tongue dodge below Dan’s waistband.


Dan drew in a quick breath. “Damn, I can’t think straight when you do that. Anyway, they cannot sleep in the same room tonight and we ….” Marcus slid the waistband down another half inch and his tongue continued flicking a little lower. “We will talk to him tomorrow after Brinn goes home. Now, I think it is way past your bedtime.”  Dan stood up and grabbed Marcus, throwing him over his shoulder. As Dan carried him through the kitchen, he looked at Danny and Brinn. “Brinn, you can sleep in the guest room at the end of the hall. The security system is set for midnight.” Before they could respond he kept walking with Marcus.


Once they had cleared the kitchen, Danny looked at Brinn nervously, “Tia, they know something or suspect something.”


“Danny, we didn’t do anything.  We saw each other naked that didn’t do anything for you.  You probably were wishing I had a dick to play with instead of a vagina, but thanks for helping me out.  Now if you ever do want to have sex with a girl….”


“You’ll be the first one to know.” Danny hugged her tightly.  


“Let’s go to your room and get out your computer.  I want to start looking for Jamie. I just know he is what you need.”  Brinn led the way and Danny was right behind. She knew it wouldn’t be hard to find him.  He was still a working musician. He wasn’t really famous but he did quite well. How was she going to talk him into this? She was never very nice to him.  


Danny typed in the name of the band Brinn gave him.  The image of a beautiful 20 something man popped up. “Is this…..a guy like this will never want anything to do with a kid like me.”


“Is there an email for the band there? I think if I use Gus’ name I will hear from him.”


“Well, if he has been with Gus like that…” Dan clamped a hand over his crotch, “He definitely remembers him. I mean he only kissed me once and I have jacked off….”  Danny blushed when he realized what he had just said.


“It’s Ok.  You know where I grew up.  I’ve heard it all and I am fairly sure seen a lot more than most, too.”  She pulled the computer over to her lap. “Hi Jamie, This is Brinn Taylor-Kinney.  I am glad you are doing so well in your career. I would love to talk to you. I know I was a bratty little kid when you were with Gus but I hope I have matured a lot and I would like to talk to you about a proposition.  Are you going to be in the area any time soon? I would love to meet you for coffee somewhere about a half hour from here.” Brinn then gave him her cell number and signed off. “Now we wait. I figure you can drive us to one of the nearby towns if he will meet and then we will figure out a way to be at John’s for a weekend.”


“Tia, I don’t want to sound like….well, I think you better go to the other room.  I don’t want to push Dan and Marcus. I don’t want them asking too many questions.”


Brinn hugged Danny, “I understand.  If your dads are suspecting something you know they shared it with my dads.  See you in the morning.”


Dan and Marcus laid in bed.  Dan was stroking Marcus, flaccid cock.  They both had cum more than once already but Dan just loved the feel of Marcus and he loved the response he could get from him with no effort. He could make him purr like a kitten when he put a little effort into it but he was no better.  When he thought about his husband he got hard immediately.”


“So, what are we going to do about Danny?  The poor kid is almost 18 and I know he wants to try to have a normal relationship with a boy but he can’t get over the fear and I understand that.”  Dan said fading at the end as he remembered some of his own time on the street.


“Is it crazy to wish I knew a hustler? No, not a hustler, but someone we could trust to show him how wonderful it could be. Do you think Gus might…..hell, we can’t set anything up until he is 18 or we could lose custody of him and after 4 years he’s ours!”


“You’re right.  We can’t be a part of it when he is under age.” Dan began to play with Marcus’ balls causing him to instantly groan.    Dan slid down his body and took one and then the other ball into his mouth. He moved his hand between Marcus’ legs and slid his finger deep inside Marcus who orgasmed the minute Dan touched his prostate. Dan slowly licked his dick clean before slowly withdrawing his finger.  He kissed Marcus until he had lost his breath and then softly said, “A bath?” Without a word they got up and walked to the bathroom.



Brian positioned Justin with his ass high in the air.  He was going to screw his husband the old fashioned way before the real play would begin. Brian moved into him slowly.  The feel of Justin always made him fight for control. “I’m going to cum. I’m going to shoot you full but you aren’t coming yet.  I have just begun.” Brian slowly began to insert the long string of graduated beads. This was a set he had been saving for a special occasion.  He was fairly sure they wouldn’t all fit but they would both have fun trying. Justin could already feel pulsing deep inside and he began to feel the fullness.


“Oh god, Bri, shit! Give me a second.” Justin rubbed his abdomen a bit and then nodded to Brian who continued adding a couple more.  As he got near the end, the beads were the size of his fist. Brian began to rub Justin’s cock as he started to add pressure to the last one.  Once he had managed to get it in the end plug was put in place.


Brian moved in front of Justin, “Love me, Sunshine.  I want to feel you this time.”


“Bri….Baby, I don’t know if I can even move, let alone cum.”


“Just slide in.  I just want to feel you as you vibrate deep inside.”  As Justin managed to enter he then held completely still as a wave of discomfort ran through him while at the same time he was so hard he could barely take it.


Brian then surprised Justin by turning the vibration up so he could plainly feel the vibrating coming off of Justin, causing Brian to cum again. When he clenched around Justin he cried out in pain. “Oh, please, stop it!  Please!” Brian took the vibration down slowly, letting him adjust and one it was off, Brian moved behind Justin again and began to take them out. Brian knew he would have to help get the first one out and by the time most of them were out Justin couldn’t stop himself.  He exploded, cumming over and over.



Brinn woke up to her phone ringing.  She picked it up. 3:12 a.m. Unknown caller.  “Hello,” she answered tentatively.


“Hey, Brinny, long time no see!” came the unmistakable drunk voice of Jamie.  She thought it sounded sexy, all scratchy, probably from doing a show. “So, Brinn, your message surprised me.  Are you getting in touch with me for Gus? Does Gus want to meet up?”


Brinn could hear the hope in his voice. “No, Jamie, he and Shelby have two kids and if I am not mistaken there is a third on the way.”


“Holy shit, Gus is all grown up.  Thank god, I’m not yet. How old are you by now, Brinn, 16 going on 26?”


“Well, sort of.  I’m 14 and a half but I finished college this spring and not sure what I am going to do for grad school.”


Jamie started laughing, “I should have known.  So your message intrigued me,” Jamie was sounding a little more sober as the talked. She wondered if he may have been smoking pot.


“I have a friend I would like you to meet. Are you in the area?”


“Well, that’s why I got right back to you.  I am passing through your area tomorrow. My curiosity will drive me crazy if I don’t stop by.”


“You can’t stop here!  We can meet you! What time are you available?”


“I could be in the area around 3:30.”  


“Can you meet us at Wine and Design?  It is closed but if you come to the back entry we should be able to be there. If we get hung up, I’ll message you.”


“If you get hung up, I won’t be back here for a few weeks. Will you give me a clue?”


“How would you like a free weekend at a beautiful lighthouse on the cliffs between here and San Franscico?”


“Brinn, you are too young for me and, although I have been with my share of women, I still like dicks.”


“I have a friend that has had a rough time and I am hoping you will have sex with him.”


“Tomorrow?” Jamie questioned.


“No at a time to be announced but ….oh just be there tomorrow.  Let me know when you are about 30 minutes out.”


Jamie was laughing, “Brinn, I look forward to seeing you again and to meet your friend. I’m not promising anything though.”


“Thanks, Jamie., see you then.”


There was a soft tap on Brinn’s door, “Brinn,” Dan’s voice came from the other side, “Is everything alright? Can I come in?”


“Sure, Uncle Dan.”


“Hey,” Dan came into the dark room. “I heard you talking to someone.”  He stood there awkwardly until she tapped the bed next to her. Dan came over and sat next to her. They both leaned against the headboard and soon Brinn was snuggled up against him and he put an arm around her.


“Oh, it was a drunk wrong number.  It was just fun talking to him. He wasn’t weird or anything.”  She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.


“Only you would have fun with a wrong number,” Dan went quiet for a second.  Brinn could feel his tension.


“What’s on your mind, Uncle Dan?”


“Brinn, you have been such an amazing friend to Junior.” He stopped to figure out what he really wanted to say or ask. “You know Marcus and I love him as much as your dads love you, even though we have only known him for about four years.”


“Oh, I know you do and so does he. You are his dads. But you obviously want to talk to me about something.”  She smiled up at him.


Dan wondered if there had been a Brinn in his life when he was Danny’s age, if he would have settled on being with a girl.  Of course he knew he would never have been happy with a woman but Brinn was so special. “Brinn, what happened yesterday? Danny told me you went swimming.”


“We did.  It was such a beautiful day and the water was so inviting. Danny wasn’t sure we should but I couldn’t resist.”


“You know, don’t tell your dads or Marcus, but I am glad you did that.  Danny is so timid. But you bring out his adventure.”


“Oh, and I would never do anything that I thought would be dangerous for him. You know that, right?”


“I do, Brinn,” he kissed the top of her head and pulled her a little closer.  “You willing to tell me what went on up there?”


Brinn hesitated.  “I….”


“Brinn, it will be up to you to tell your dads.  That isn’t my job and I can’t promise I won’t talk to Danny, but I can promise I won’t be angry with him.  If I, we, have concerns, we will talk to him about it but he won’t be in any sort of trouble.”


“I don’t think you will be happy with us but please, listen to it before you make a judgement.”


“I’m listening.”


Brinn relaxed against Dan and started, “I feel so sorry...don’t tell him this part, please. But, I feel sorry for what he went through and, yes, he has told me all about how he was hurt when he was on the street. It must have been bad for it to still affect him so much.  He just wants to be normal, like every other teenager out there, gay or hetro. He just is so uncomfortable until he really trusts someone.”


“You are right about that.”


“Well, you know I have a lot of knowledge but no experience so…”


“Oh, Brinn, please don’t tell me you had sex.  I am going to have to tell your dads if you had sex.  You are way too young.”


“Of course we didn’t have sex, Uncle Dan.  We just did some exploring. We went skinny dipping and I was so happy that Danny dared to do it.  I thought he would wear his briefs but he didn’t.”


“And you were totally naked?”


“That is what skinny dipping is.  And then after we got out, I wanted him to touch me so I knew what all the excitement was about.  He just used his hand and explored. He didn’t even really put his fingers in me or anything although when he touched my cliterous I…”


“Ok, Brinn, I think I get the idea.  Shit, your dads are not going to like this. You’re going to tell them, right?” Under his breath he said, “Better you than me and if I need to get Junior out of town for a few day….”


“Dan, yes, it felt great but we were not thinking about having sex.  I was curious and then I wanted him to relax a little with sex.”


“So, what did you do?”


“We kissed a couple times.  I don’t remember everything.  I think I kissed his nipple. I got to touch my first penis on a living person.  I liked the way it felt under my fingers.”


“Brinn, you really don’t need to go into quite that much detail.” Dan’s cheeks were flushed and he was so thankful he didn’t have a daughter.


“Well, he really did seem to start to relax.  Of course we both know where he is the most sensitive.”


Dan audibly groaned, “Brinn, you didn’t do anal exploration did you?  I wonder if Danny can start college early somewhere on the East Coast.  Maybe Peter and Becca will take him in.”


“I actually was going to try to get him to relax with that but that’s when it started raining. We dressed and rushed home.”


“Glad to know I will probably be able to keep Danny here another year. Darling Brinn, I know you have only the best  intentions but I think you are playing with fire. I don’t want either of you to get hurt.”


“I only have the best intentions, Uncle Dan, but one thing I learned today is Danny knows he isn’t interested in girls so I don’t think we will do too much more, although I would love to have an orgasm and…”


Dan quickly got up.  “Brinn,” he cut her off, “I am going to head back to bed. Sleep well, beautiful.”  Dan kissed Brinn’s cheeks.


“I bet Marcus has woken up without you.”


“I hope so,” he winked at Brinn and then flushed realizing he had just insinuated he was going to go have sex., “We are both old enough and married.”  He rushed out the door.



By the time Brinn arrived at home on the ATV, Shelby and Gus had picked up the kids.  So far Shelby was having a good morning but Justin thought she looked a little shaky. Brinn stopped and chatted with them but then went on home to take a shower and put on some clean clothes. She came out in shorts, a bit too short for Justin and a top a bit too skimpy for Brian. Brian was opening his mouth when Justin touched his arm. And shook his head almost unnoticeably.


Justin pulled his daughter close and kissed her upturned face. “I missed you, Brinny. I have gotten used to having you around all the time.  How was your adventure with Danny yesterday?”


“May I tell you over breakfast? I  know you are going to make me tell you every detail and I’m hungry.”  


Soon the three of them sat at the table eating scrambled eggs and pancakes.  “Ok, Brinn, it’s your turn.” Brian said looking at their daughter.


Brinn told them about the picnic and how she was the first to go into the water and that Danny followed.


“So you were swimming with him totally nude?” Brian bristled.


“Hold on to your briefs and your temper, Dad.”  Brinn went on with the story. When she got to the part about Danny touching her naked body, Brian had to hold Justin down in his seat. And to make it easier on both her and Danny she stopped the story before her plans to loosen him up. 


“What the hell were you thinking!” Justin blurted.  “You let him manually give you an orgasm?” 


Brian joined in next, “After I get done touching him, his dick may not be as pleasant to touch!”


“DADS! How old was Gus when he was exposed to sex? And we are not having sex!  We are just learning, doing a little experimenting. Trust me, my touching him barely got a rise out of him.  He isn’t interested in girls, although he might like trying to figure out how we work…”


“Brinn….” Justin stopped her but both he and Brian were basically speechless.


She finished her breakfast just as her phone buzzed in her pocket.  She did not react. “Why don’t the two of you decide if you are angry with me, proud of me, or if we need to have a sex talk.  I am going to go finish my hair.” She started down the hall but stopped and looked at them, “And don’t get the idea we can’t see each other anymore or that we need to be chaperoned.  I won’t agree to that, ever. We are not going to make love or have sex. I’m too young and he is too gay and scared.” And with that she turned around and walked to her room.


Brinn rushed to her room and got out her phone.  It was a message from Jamie. It said, ‘Call me’. Brinn into her bathroom and turned on the shower before returning Jamie’s call. 

“Hi Jamie, please don’t tell me you’ve changed your mind.”


“I am not sure what I promised and did you say you’re only 14? I don’t remember all the details.  Your friend isn’t 14 is he?”


“No he is almost 18.  Jamie when he was 14 he was raped and he is scared to death of the pain.  He just needs to learn how pleasurable it can be but he needs someone gentle and understanding.”


“Ok, I am not saying I will do it but I will meet with you this afternoon.  I will let you know when I am 30 minutes away.” The call ended and Brinn started working on her hair.



Justin got up and started pacing, “What are we going to do with her? God, Brian she is smarter than both of us put together!”


“And she has a point about Gus.  He was twelve when we showed him how sex with guys worked and he turned out great.”


“But he couldn’t end up pregnant playing around.” Justin commented as he started cleaning up the kitchen out of nervousness.


“I know she feels bad for Danny and so do I but I’ve talked with Dan about it and until he’s 18 they can’t do much.  Danny’s parents would love to find a reason to take him back and we both know how that would work out for him.”


“You’d show him how wonderful it was!” Justin said softly as Brian’s arms went around him from behind.  


“I wouldn’t go that young at my age.  If Gus wasn’t married he would be perfect.”


Justin didn’t look at Brian but grinned, “Maybe we should call Lucky back.” 


“Only over my dead body and Shelby would probably back me up on this one.” Brian said as he ran his hand over Justin’s abdomen.  “You feeling Ok? You didn’t eat much and some of that might be because of the topic but some of it….” He pressed against Brian so Brian couldn’t press as hard on his pelvis. “So it is tender.”


“Ya but it will be fine.  It is keeping me hard right now because of the stimulation I still feel.a sensation although the thought  of that kid touching our daughter in her….”


“Sunshine, thinking about touching a female’s twat does not turn me on and I do believe that boy is one of us. I think we have to surrender to the fact that we are trying to treat our daughter differently than we treated our son.”


“You’re right and we both know Brinn is a  force to be dealt with all on her own and if she is going to play, I would rather it would be with Danny.  We will just take her in for the pill if she wants it,” Justin shrugged defeatedly. “Maybe Shelby can talk to her from a woman’s perspective for us.”


Brian’s hand continued to massage Justin’s pelvis until Justin had to kiss him and turned in his arms.  He pressed his lips tightly against Brian’s as Brinn walked in.


“And that is all I want to find.  Someone that makes my heart skip.”  Brinn smiled at her dads. “I want to know what that flutter feels like deep in the pit of my stomach.  I know that isn’t Danny but he will do just fine for now.” Brian pulled Brinn in between them and they both kissed her.  “Just promise you won’t have intercourse without talking to one of us or Shelby.”


She turned her head from one side to the other kissing her dads.  “I promise. I love you both.” The three hugged. Brinn went to see if she could help Gus and Shelby with the party plans and Justin went to take something for his irritated digestive system. Brian and Justin laid down next to each other.  They had been up early with the kids and now they would enjoy a little time together. Justin was sure by the time of the party he would be feeling just fine.

Chapter 2 by Simply written

Chapter 2 


As Brinn walked to Gus and Shelby’s, she texted Danny that it was a go to meet this afternoon.  Danny responded that maybe it wasn’t a good idea. Now Brinn called Danny who picked up, “Tia”


“Danny, you don’t need to say a word but you are driving me into town at 3:00 today.  If you don’t want to meet Jamie today that is fine. I will just talk to him and if he agrees, you can just say ‘hi’ before he has to leave.


“But Tia, he is gorgeous.  I have been looking up his pictures online and he is so far out of my league.  He is with beautiful men and women all the time. Why would he want…”


“Danny, you are one of the cutest boys I have ever seen. And I know you aren’t a virgin but in a lot of ways you are.  The first time you want to do it has to be very different then…. Danny?”


“I’m here.”


“You know I would never do anything that would hurt you, right?  If you want to back out, fine, no harm, no foul, but if you can make love with a beautiful man like Jamie, I think …. Well your hangups may get a lot fewer.”  Silence. “Danny, I love you.”


“I love you too, Tia. See you at the party.” He paused and then said, “Tia, I’m really lucky to have a friend like you. Oh, and I will come up with a reason to go to town and you volunteer to come along.”



Brinn arrived in time to see Shelby throw Gage at Gus and run to the bathroom. “Am I glad to see you.  Please take your nephew. Taylor is over there,” he pointed toward the living room. I need to go check on Shelly.


“I knew it.  She’s pregnant isn’t she?”


“Yes, and she has really been sick.  Could you call Dad and see if he can come a little early?” With that he disappeared into the bathroom.  Brinn was fairly sure she knew what her dads were up to so she called Brenda instead.


“Well, Brinn, to what do I owe the pleasure of your call.”


“Miss Brenda, I hate to ask but would you be able to come a little early?  If you want to bring one or both of the kids with you, I’ll watch them.”


“What is going on, Brinn?”


“Don’t tell Aunt Molly or Uncle Tyler but Shelby and Gus are going to have another baby and Shelby is really sick.”


“Alright, darling, I will try to be there in an hour or so. Do you know what she was still working on?”


“I think she was trying to finish the cake. It’s baked but not all decorated.”


“You tell them not to worry.  I will be there.”


“Thanks, Miss Brenda. I know that will make Shelby feel better.”  Brinn started a movie for the kids and then went and knocked on the bathroom door. “Is there anything I can do?”


Gus was on his knees next to Shelby and was holding her hair. Shelby was crying and throwing up all at the same time.  “Shelly is worried about getting the cake done. Is Dad coming?”


“Oh, I didn’t call him because I know what those two are doing but I did better than that.  Miss Brenda will be here in an hour.”


“Oh, thank you, Brinn,” Shelby looked up at her before turning her head to the toilet bowl again.


“Brinn you’re a genius!”


“Well, ya I am. I do have an IQ about the same as Stephen Hawking.”  With that she walked over and kissed Gus’ forehead and then the back of Shelby’s head.  “I got the kids.” 


“I love her!” Shelby said as she tried to sit on the floor for a minute.


By the time Brenda arrived, Shelby was sitting by the counter sipping water. “Oh, dearry, what kind of decorations did you have planned for this child’s cake?”


“She just wanted it pink and fluffy.” 


“I can do pink and fluffy.  You go take a nap and let that wee one rest and I will have this ready by the time the company arrives.”  


Gus walked over and hugged Brenda, kissing her cheek, “If I wasn’t madly in love with my wife and family, I would be all over you, woman.”


“You silly, boy,” she swatted at him.  “Get your wife in bed so she can sleep for an hour or two.”


“I’ll be down in time to get the grill ready.”  


By 2:30 Brian and Justin had arrived and Brinn got a text from Jamie saying he would be there by 3:00.   She quickly texted Danny and he said he was on his way. When he arrived he came to the door, “Hey, Tia, can you come into town with me.  My dads were in charge of buns and I accidentally sat on some of them.”


Brinn nearly doubled over laughing and Brian and Justin had to laugh, too.  “Dads, we will be back by 4:00 or 4:30. That’s early enough isn’t it?”


“That’s fine, Brinny.  It shouldn’t take you that long,”  Justin said as he walked to the and gave Brinn a kiss while he threw Danny a warning look. 


“Come on, Brinn.” Danny rushed her out of the house.  “God, I am so nervous!”


“Sat on the buns?” Brinn smiled at him.  “It works!”  


“So I will drop you off at the store and then I will go get buns while you talk to Jamie.”  Then when I come back, if he agrees, I can meet him before we go back home.”


Brinn reached across the seat and touched Danny’s shoulder.  “Relax, Danny, there is nothing to worry about.”    


As they entered town Brinn got a message he was parked in front of Wine and Design.  As Danny pulled up behind it. As she got out and walked toward the building Seth and Isabella, the new managers, were coming down the stairs.  She had met them briefly earlier that week. “Hi,” she smiled at them. “I just need to get a couple things from Gus’ office.”


Isabella smiled back, “Do you need a ride back to the vineyard?  We can wait.”


“Oh no, Danny will be back in a few minutes. He has to pick up something and will be right back.  Have you met Dan and Marcus, yet?”


Seth had walked up, “Marcus stopped in the other day but I haven’t met Dan yet.”

“Well, Danny is there foster son and my best friend. We will be there in a little while.”  She was trying to rush them because she saw Jamie peeking around the corner. As soon as the vehicle had moved far enough away, Jamie strode out.


“Well, pesky little Briinn Taylor-Kinney, you have grown up.” He looked appreciatively at the very attractive young woman.  “So how many guys have your dads buried in the backyard so far?”


“Well, I almost lost my best friend last night and that is why we are here.”  She unlocked the shop and they entered, going straight into Gus’ office. Jamie looked at the pictures of Gage and Taylor.  


“They’re cute.  I always knew Gus would do well.”


“He definitely has.  Now, let’s talk about Danny.”


“You definitely have me interested.”


“Oh, Jamie, Danny deserves so much and he just can’t get over his rape. He really just needs someone to show him he is worth spending time with, that he is worth loving. And Jamie, he really is.  Please, tell me you will spend a weekend with him and show him what it is like to love and be loved. Jamie, I know you had trouble with your dad and Danny ran away from his because of their cruelty.  They mentally did a number on him.”


“So when are you thinking about doing this and where?”


Brinn told him about the LIghthouse Inn they owned now and showed him some of the amazing pictures of the place.  “Well, I am taking off the first two weeks of August because one of my bandmates will be on his honeymoon. Do you think the first weekend in August will work?”


“Let me check,” Brinn looked at availability at the LIghthouse for that weekend.  The lighthouse portion itself was available so Brinn put in their family code and reserved it.  The suite at the top was perfect and she would stay in one of the lower rooms. It would give her a chance to spend time with Matty and Jonna.  And, she really missed John. She could always talk to him and she really did need to talk about what she was going to do with her life.


“Ok, we will make it work.  I just have to con our dads into spending a weekend somewhere so they send us to John and Tony.  “Jamie, a very sweet guy is depending on you. You will have to be willing to take as well as give.”


“Brinn,” Jamie pulled her close to him for a hug.  “You are a really good friend.”


“And just remember, if you decide to hurt him, we will bury you and your career.”


“I got it, Brinn.  Best behavior. Do I get to meet this special young man?


“He’ll be here in a minute.  Maybe the two of you should exchange numbers and then maybe you can get to know each other a little in the next few weeks.”  Brinn was fairly sure he was waiting outside so he texted him and told him to come in.


Danny came in and entered the office. Jamie was pleasantly surprised.  He was a good looking young man. He looked shy but when he smiled at Brinn, Jamie could see the affection they had for each other.  He walked over and offered his hand and Danny shook it.


“Nice to meet you, Danny.  Brinn and I have been talking and I would love to spend the weekend with you the first weekend in August.”


“Really? I…. I hope I don’t disappoint you?”


“Danny, you can’t disappoint me.  I would love to spend the weekend with someone who might just become a friend.”


“Jamie, did Brinn tell you…”


“Brinn told me you had a horrible experience and I really hope I can help show you there isn’t anything to be afraid of. Would you like that?”


“I would,” Danny said quietly.


“Well, I have to get going.” He handed his phone to Danny.  “Put your number in.” Danny did and handed it back. “I’m going to try to text you a question every day just to get to know you.”  Jamie started toward the door but stopped by Danny and put a hand behind his head. Slowly he moved his head closer and then with the softest touch imaginable, Jamie’s lips brushed against Danny’s.  He brought his mouth up to Danny’s ear while his hand skimmed the front of Danny’s shorts and then he was gone.


Danny stood there with a glazed look on his face.


“So what did he say?”


“He said he couldn’t wait to taste all of me.”


Brinn wrapped her arms around his neck and Danny lifted her off the floor and spun in circles.  The next moment, they were kissing and Brinn pressed against his body. She could tell he had an erection.  “You like him.”


Stepping back and ignoring her comment Danny asked,“How are we going to talk our Dads into going away?”


“I think it is time for the four of them to go away on a playdate.”


“That just might work. And we both know how happy and relaxed they are when they get home from a weekend like that.”


“The only problem I see with this is I’m the only one not getting any action that weekend! I mean I’m not looking for sex but a little adventure with someone would be nice.”



By the time they arrived, the party was in full swing.  She was afraid Isabella or Seth were going to have said something already.  As soon as they stopped she made a beeline to Gus, “Gussy, you asked me to stop at your office.  Please, back me up. I promise it was nothing bad and I’ll explain later.”


Justin saw Brinn go talk to her brother and wondered what she was up to but before he could talk to her, Gage was putting sticky fingers all over his legs, “Papa, up pees. My burfday?”


Justin snuggled the little boy and kissed his neck, “Before you know it you will get a cake and you already got your present.” He pointed out at the playset in the yard. Tyler was out there with Paul and Jenna.


“I play, papa.” 


“Alright, big guy. Let’s go.” Justin got Shelby’s attention and she nodded in acknowledgement as he walked out the door.


Gus looked at his sister, “Brinn, what are you up to?”


“Now is not the time to tell you and it might not even come up but if it does…”


“Ok, but we will talk later.  I owe you one for helping out this morning.” He kissed his sister’s forehead.


“You know you can always call if Shelby needs help.”  Brinn moved away and was soon standing in the kitchen where several beverages were set out.  She poured herself some ice tea. She felt a presence behind her. Turning around, Seth stood behind her.


“So, Bella and I talked on the way over and decided not to say anything about seeing you this morning. I won’t lie for you but if we don’t get asked we won’t say anything. I just have a feeling … well there was the older guy skulking around the corner that I recognized as Jamie right away. You know him? I have sung at a few events where his band was singing too.”


“Gus used to sing in the band with him. Thank you for not saying anything.  I promise we weren’t doing anything bad.”


“It would be great if he could sing at Wine and Design sometime.”


“Um, Seth, I wouldn’t line that up just yet.  Actually, I wouldn’t ever line that up.” The look Brinn gave Seth told him all he needed to know.


“Ok, they didn’t separate on good terms.”


“Something like that,” Brinn thought this new guy didn’t need to know all of the family history the first couple weeks.  “Can I get you something to drink?”


“Sure, I’ll take a glass of white.  Who would have dreamed I could get a job and have all the free wine I wanted.”


Soon the grill was started and Dan and Brian were in charge of cooking it.  Danny and Brinn walked out and Brinn winked at him as they walked up to the grill, “Hey, Dad, it is so good to see you have a day to relax.”


Danny picked up on it right away, “Ya, Dan, you really have been working hard.”


“I have the perfect idea!  I think the four of you deserve a weekend away.  Maybe you could have a Mexican get away. Or maybe you want to go up to Vancouver.  I bet Daddy would like to see some of the galleries up there.”


Brian and Dan looked at each other, “Dan, I think they are trying to get rid of us and after yesterday, I am not sure that is going to happen.”


“Dad!” Brinn started and then sighed, “Well, I guess you could send us both up to the Lighthouse.  Tony and John would be around and I would get time with family.”


“Why do I feel like we are being conned?”  Dan looked at Danny, “What are you up to, Junior?”


“You and Marcus work so hard and you have both gone through so much lately, with the adoption and all, that you deserve time away.” Danny said this with all sincerity. “Plus, think how happy it would make Justin and Marcus.”  


“Brian, your daughter is rubbing off on my son and I am not sure if I like it or not.” he wrapped an arm around Danny’s shoulders. “Junior, I do agree that Marcus could use time away.”


“I have an idea,” Brinn started.


“I am sure you do,” Brian chuckled.


“Let us plan a trip for the four of you.  You tell us if you want to go north or south and we will plan a perfect getaway for you.”


“Come back in 10 minutes and we will give you an answer.”  Brian said as he shooed them away.  


Brian moved close to Dan and rested a hand on Dan’s ass.  “I am not sure what they are up to but I love the idea of a long weekend of the four of us.  Maybe we can surprise the guys.”


“I know Marcus could use a distraction.  I love the idea.” Dan leaned into Brian applying pressure to his fly.  “Where should we go?”


Brian leaned into Dan’s hand and rolled his eyes, “Damn, who cares as long as they have a very large bed.”


“Let’s go north.  It will be cooler and naked in front of the fire….”


“Oh, god, yes.” Brian caught Brinn’s attention and just nodded. “I’ll put her right on it.” He kissed Dan and then took a step away.


Justin and Marcus watched their husbands from the play area.  “What do you think is up with those two?” Marcus asked as he helped Gage up the steps to the slide.


“It doesn’t bother you, does it?” Justin smiled at Marcus.


“No, not really.  I know he will come home with me and I know Brian would never leave you. They are definitely up to something.”


“And as long as we are included, I don’t care.”  Justin moved around and after catching Gage down the slide he kissed Marcus.  “We will definitely be included in the fun.”


After Brinn got the nod, she texted Jamie and said it was a go. She would talk to Brian later and find out what plans she needed to make.


Molly was talking to Isabella about their next decorating project while Gus and Seth were getting to know each other.  Seth seemed distracted as he watched Dan and Brian by the grill and realized their husbands were watching from the other direction.


“I am starting to pick up on a little flexibility around here,” Seth said as he sipped his wine.


“Well, my dads will be together until they are buried in the same grave but Dan’s been a part of their lives for years. Dad, Justin, wasn’t always comfortable with Dan because he always though Dan had a thing for Pops so they kept it strictly as friends for years. But once Dan fell in love with Marcus they all enjoy a night now and then together and it seems to work for them.  But all four of them had to agree. It’s not like they do it every weekend. It’s a holiday and they have all been drinking.”


“Bella and I did a little swinging back in the day but that just didn’t work with me being out on the road. I love her far more than the fun I had a night here and there.”


“I know what you mean.  I love Shelby so much no matter…. Never mind.  How about we do a number or two after dinner before the fireworks.”


“I didn’t bring my guitar,” Seth responded disappointedly.


“I have a few around. You can have your pick.”


“You played in a band once, right?”


“I did but I was a kid and, well, I just needed my family due to an accident and Jamie went on with his band.”


Well that confirmed what Brinn had told him, Seth thought.  Gus Kinney fascinated him. He wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was just his talent and charm.  His dads did a good job with him. 


All the side dishes and drinks were spread on the kitchen island and Brian called to everyone as he carried in the meat. Justin walked up behind Brian at the kitchen island and rubbed against him.  Putting his hands around Brian’s waist he caressed his fly, :”What are you and Dan up to? Marcus and I were watching you cuddle up.”


Brian turned around and pulled Justin close, “Are you jealous?”


“Brian, you know I’m not when you are doing it in front of me.  But I think Marcus is a little shaky. Not that he is worried about you two but his heart is still healing. He wants a baby so bad. It is so obvious when he is with Gage or Jenna and Taylor.  I wish we could help them with that.”


Brian lowered his mouth to Justin’s and Justin melted against him.  Brinn walked up to her fathers and pushed them apart. “Really? A little decorum here.” Justin kissed Brinn and rushed off to help Brenda move some food around.  “So it’s a go?” Brinn asked Brian softly.


“Canadian Rockies or Vancouver. Big beds, hot tubs…”


“Dad, if I don’t know what you and Daddy like, who does? Friday night through Sunday night?”


“Perfect.  I’ll call John…”


“Don’t bother, I will take care of it and I bet John will check with you.” Brinn turned toward the food and saw the line was almost gone.  She took Brian’s hand, lacing her fingers with his, and brought him to the line with her after they made Brenda go ahead of them.  


Everyone sat around the kitchen and dining room eating burgers and salads and chips.  Shelby and Gus sat with the kids between them but Shelby was looking more peaked again.  All of the sudden she leaned over to Gus and then rushed up the stairs. Justin stood and sat in the chair she just vacated.


Gus stood up, “I was hoping we could make this announcement together but,” he looked up the stairs, “Shelby has morning sickness.  Well, it is really all day sickness. Or any time of the day. We are expecting a baby sometime near Christmas but in the meantime, if this keeps up like it did with Taylor, we might need a little help around here. Brenda has already agreed to come a couple days a week if Molly can give her up.”


“Of course.  We’ll work up a schedule and with Isabella here now, I can work from home part of the time.”


Everyone was buzzing and volunteering to help.  Molly turned the kids over to Tyler and went to check on Shelby.  It was decided they would wait a little while for the cake. Hopefully, Shelby would be able to come down later.  Molly came down later saying Shelby was napping and would be down in about an hour.  


Brinn took Danny’s hand and slipped out the back into the garage.  “It is all set. Well, our trip is. Now I just have to plan our dads trip to Canada.  Jamie said he had already texted you.”


“He did but I haven’t  read it yet. I haven’t been alone.” Danny pulled his phone out and looked at the text.  


Brinn positioned herself so she could see the screen and she read it out loud. “Hey, Danny, I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Don’t be scared.  You can be a little nervous but I promise you will be in control.”


“God, I am scared to death!  What if I freak out? What if...What if I can’t get it up?”


“You didn’t have trouble getting it up when he kissed you today.” Danny turned bright red. She turned so she was between his arms and put her arms around his neck. “It’s not like it is the first time I have felt a hard on.  I think I was still in diapers once when I jumped on my dads.” She brought her lips to his and kissed him lightly. “I’m game if you want to practice kissing in the next few weeks. It will be good practice for both of us. Someday I’ll maybe have a chance to try it out on someone who actually likes me that way.”


“Brinn, I’m sorry, I’m not…”


“Oh Danny, we are way past that. I love you but I know it isn’t like that.”  She jumped back as the door to the garage opened from the house and Marcus came in.  


“Oh, I didn’t know...”  it was obvious Marcus was stressed.  


Brinn handed Danny his phone and kissed Marcus on the cheek as she went into the house, shutting the door behind her.  Should she tell Dan? She would give them a few minutes and then tell him.


Danny walked over to Marcus and put his arms around him.  Marcus clung to this young man he thought of as a son. Danny placed his hand on the back of his head and pressed it on his shoulder, “It’s alright, Marcus.  What can I do?”


Marcus tightened his grip a bit so Danny held him close. Marcus’ whole body trembled.  “Danny, it isn’t that you aren’t enough but I want us to have a baby. I want to damage my own child as they grow up.”  Marcus laughed a little. “I’m sorry. Did I interrupt something with Brinn?”


“No, we just needed a break from the noise and the kids. We had just gotten here.”


“I love you, Danny.  You know that, right?”


“Of course, I do.  Without you and Dan I would have probably killed myself by now or been killed on the streets.”


“You deserve so much, Danny.  If we can give you only a small amount of what you deserve.”  Marcus kissed Danny’s cheek. “Thanks for listening to me. I just had seen all those beautiful babies in there and….”


“Dad, you would make an amazing father.”  He kissed Marcus’ cheek and stepped away. “I am sure Dan is wondering where you are. Do you want me to send him in or hold him off?”


“Just tell him I’ll be there in a couple minutes.”


Danny saw Dan looking around. He walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder, bringing his mouth to Dan’s ear he said, “Dad will be alright.  He just needs a few minutes. Love him extra tonight.” Danny kissed his cheek and walked away.  


Seth and Gus sang several songs with Tyler joining.  Everyone clapped as they finished song after song. Seth and Gus played off of each other very well.  They seemed to know what the other one was going to do next. When they had finished Gus lead the way to his music room upstairs.  Seth looked at his collection of guitars. “You could have gone a long way in the music business,” Seth said over his shoulder as he looked at a concert poster.


“I was going alright but I really didn’t enjoy the tour life.Yes, I could have had sex with a different person every night but  that isn’t me. You have done well from what I have seen.”


“We are similar that way.  I hated being away from Isabella and writing music was more my thing.  I still like to do shows now and then and I sometimes go away for a couple nights but that’s my limit.  Maybe sometime you can come with me. I have a couple of those coming up this fall.” Seth took the time and told Gus about the music events.


“If Shelby is feeling better by then I would love to go. Text me the dates if you’re serious and I will check into it.  Do we need hotel rooms or do they have it lined up already.”


“They will have a room for me set aside.  If there isn’t another room free we can just share mine.”


“Seth, I feel like a kid.  It has been a very long time since I have had a ‘boy’s weekend’.



The rest of the evening there was birthday cake and then fireworks as the kids slept on adults’ laps.  Shelby had come down in time for both. Dan and Marcus had hired the fireworks company and they were being shot from their place so Gus’ house was the perfect viewing spot. As the fireworks started, Shelby sat on Gus’ lap while Marcus’ had a sleeping Gage in his arms and Taylor was sitting in Brinn’s lap on the deck steps.  Dan was standing behind Marcus with his arms around both him and Gage. He nuzzled Marcus’ neck, kissing it gently.


Danny sat next to Brinn while Molly and her family, along with Seth and Isabella stood and sat nearby.  Seth had his arms around his wife but he caught himself glancing in Gus’ direction. He hoped he got to know him better.  Gus would love the music weekend and everyone there would love having him there. He had talent.


Once the fireworks ended, the party broke up.  Children were put to bed and Brenda told Shelby she would be there in the morning and clean up the leftover mess and could help with the kids if she was needed.  


Gus put the kids down and then found Shelby curled up in bed.  This pregnancy was very different than the first two. Although she was affectionate with him, she just didn’t have the energy for sex. It had been a couple weeks already.  He kissed her and went to take a shower. He stood under the hot stream and stroked himself, needing to find relief. He thought about Shelby but then his mind wandered to the days activities.  He really liked Seth and he was so talented. He remembered the way their voices harmonized and the next thing Gus knew he climaxed so hard his knees nearly buckled. After a moment, he finished rinsing off and then stepped out to dry off.  ‘I guess if I have a little crush on him is a harmless thing. He’s a happily married man’. He crawled into bed and spooned up against Shelby, placing his hand on her stomach. As he drifted off, he thought again, ‘He’s a happily married man’ but then again so was he.



Dan held Marcus close as he kissed him. They had made love slowly, speaking terms of endearment and love throughout.  Now Dan looked deep into Marcus’s eyes, “What can I do to make the pain go away, Red? How can I make you happy again.”


“Oh, Darling, I just have to realize we are never going to have a baby in our lives.  I’m trying to realize it is what it is.”


“Oh, Red, I will try more adoption agencies. I will do anything to make you smile.”


Marcus brought his lips back to Dan’s and he let him know what he wanted as he turned his back to Dan and Dan took it from there. Danny stood at their bedroom door for a moment.  He couldn’t hear what they were saying but the love he could hear just from the tone reminded him how much he wanted a relationship like that someday. He went to his room before he felt like a voyeur.  As he laid down in bed, his phone pinged. He expected a goodnight from Brinn. Instead it was Jamie, ‘Goodnight, Danny, relax and I can’t wait to be very gentle’.


Before Brinn could text him he forwarded the message he just got and added, ‘will you help me so I don’t seem like an idiot?’


Brinn had seen her dads head to bed with ‘that look’ in their eyes.  Of course, her dads had that look most of the time. At least as she got older they had kept it in the bedroom most of the time. As she entered her room she checked the message.  She had to smile. ‘Of course, love you’. She thought a second and added, ‘you are never an idiot’. Instead of going to bed she went to her computer and started planning the trip to Canada.  An hour later she crawled into bed. She had reserved a Presidential Suite for them. Each of the bedrooms had a California King bed and deluxe bathrooms. There was a private swimming pool and spa, both heated and usable year round. She would run it past her dad tomorrow but she was sure she had done a good job.  

Now all she had to do is figure out what she was doing that weekend.   



The next three weeks Shelby seemed to be feeling some better but she was always tired.  She figured it could be because she had two little ones besides the one growing inside her.  Brenda had been there almost every morning and Brinn would spend her afternoons with the kids. They had a small party for Gage but he was fine with that because he got his cake and he had his favorite people there.


Dan and Brian loved Brinn’s choice for their trip and they were making plans for some activities out of the room.  They had finally told Justin and Marcus they were going on a trip. They all knew they wouldn’t need a lot of clothes but they were told to bring clothes for fall so they would bring something warmer. They would be leaving in the morning.  Brian had decided that taking a commercial flight would work fine for this trip. Dan and Brian had discussed the kids getting to the Lighthouse and they decided Danny could drive them. He was a safe driver and Brinn, well, Brinn was Brinn.  They would find their way there just fine.


Jamie had continued to contact Danny a few times a week with kind words and sexy comments but not over the top to scare him.  Brinn started to worry that Jamie might not have been a good choice. She remembered that he could be arrogant at times and if he said or did anything to hurt her sweet Danny….  He needed final details, too. She left the house and went to her studio saying she was going to get a small artist kit together so she could paint the vistas.  


Brinn called Jamie’s number. It was late afternoon, so if he had a gig last night he should be awake.  “Come on, Jamie….” she said as the phone rang again.


“Hey, Gorgeous.  I figured you would be calling.  How’s our boy? Primed and ready to have the best sex of his life?”


“That is the Jamie I don’t want showing up this weekend.  If you are going to act like an egotistical asshole, I’ll break him and tell him you can’t come. No one fucks with my friends.”


“You are a Taylor-Kinney, aren’t you,” Jamie laughed a little.


“I will treat Danny the same way I treated your brother, I promise.  If he was older, he might be someone I was really interested in. Brinn, I know I can be an asshole and I know I was, especially the last time I saw Gus.  I hope I didn’t cause him too much trouble with his wife.”


“They dealt with it.”


“Is Gus ever, has he been with men, that you know of?”


“I don’t know that much about their sex lives, Jamie.”


“I know, but knowing you, you would notice a tension.”


“I don’t think he’s got a man on the side, although, I think it might do him good. He loves his wife and kids but sometimes he has a look in his eyes.”


“Do you think….”


“You stay away from him.”


“I will.  And I will treat Danny the way he deserves.  I feel bad about what was done to him. He gave me a lot of the details.”


Brinn than went into details.  She told him that they would meet him and he could hide in the back of the vehicle so John and Tony didn’t see him.  “I know they would recognize you and they would want to know what was going on. If I have to I will tell them but if we can pull it off, I won’t.”


“Are they still as gorgeous as ever?”


“Stay away from them! If you think for one moment…”


“Oh, Brinn, I can look without touching. I mean all the time I was with Gus I could picture both your dads….god, they are beautiful. One time I caught them…. Sorry, I’ll shut up.”


“It’s nothing I haven’t heard before.”  Brinn wrapped the call just as Justin walked in to her studio.  “Hey, Daddy. Are you ready for your get away?”


Justin walked over and hugged her.  He took her hand and he sat in the big armchair pulling her next to him.  He really wanted to put her on his lap like he did when she was little but he didn’t want to push it.


“Brinn, what’s up? Are you and Danny….I don’t even want to think this but are you….”


“Of course we’re not, Daddy. I am always honest with you.  We have kissed a few times. Danny is so worried he will be terrible at kissing and that’s where everything else starts. I wish I could do something for him but practice kissing, which I must say I don’t mind at all, is all I can do.” The smile Brinn gave Justin made him very nervous.


“Brinny, I know you understand sex.  You couldn’t grow up with us and not be exposed but, sweety, would you like to talk to someone?  I mean I am sure I could find someone for you to talk to or I am sure Becca would love to talk with you.”


“Oh, Daddy,” she climbed onto Justin’s lap and for a moment he thought she was going to cry. “I know so much and yet don’t know anything but I think I will figure it out.  If I need to talk, I promise to let you know or talk to Shelby or Aunt Molly. I hope you and dad have a fun time with Uncle Dan and Marcus.”


“Does it bother you that we go out with them?”  He tried to word it carefully.


“Daddy, your sex life is none of my business and you are adults so if you want to have other partners… I am glad it is someone I know cares about both of you and that you really care about.  If you just went out with strangers, I don’t think I would like it much.”


“Brinn, did we raise you right? I mean, are you glad you grew up with us? Did you miss having a woman in the house all the time.”


“Well, I wish Mom could have….”


“You know we couldn’t have her in your life.  She was dangerous!” Justin was instantly upset.


Brinn got up and walked over to her supplies and started putting them in a bag.  


“Brinn, sweetheart, your mom,” Justin began, but when he put his hands on her shoulders she shrugged away.


“She would never hurt me, Justin.  I’m her child.” Justin was shocked at the bitterness he heard in her voice. The only other time she was close to this mad was when they had Tina put in jail. He stepped away. 


“Brinn,” Justin started but her back was so stiff he decided it was better to leave. “I’m sorry, Brinny.”  Justin walked into the house and looked around. “Brian?”


“I’m in the bedroom.”  Brian called.


Justin walked in the room with a glazed look on his face and fell into Brian’s arms. He didn’t say anything but he hung onto Brian for several moments.


“Sunshine, what is it?”  Brian held onto him. “Weren’t you talking to Brinn?”


“Brinn is really upset.  She just went off on me. Maybe we should cancel this weekend.  I think we need to talk to her.”


“Oh, Justin, what was it about? Do I have to ask?”  He shook his head. “She’ll get over it. If she keeps pushing it we may have to figure out something again.  And if it makes you feel better, when I took her into town this week she bought tampons so that is probably what part of the problem is.”  Brian kissed him, “You finish packing and I will figure something out for dinner.”


“I was just planning on pizza. We have everything to make one.”


“Ok, Brinn and I will make it.  I will try to talk some sense into her.”  Brian went into the kitchen and started pulling out ingredients, making a little sausage to put on top.  


Brinn walked in the door, head down. “Hey, Brinny, Why don’t you come and help me make some pizza.”  


“I don’t really…”


“Come here, Brinny.”


“Daddy talked to you already didn’t he?” Brian opened his arms and Brinn ran into them.  She sobbed loudly as Brian pulled her close. He let her cry for a few minutes. He finally picked her up and had her sit on the counter so they were eye to eye.


“Brinn, he didn’t tell me much, ,just that you were upset and I deduced it had to do with Tina.”


“My mom!  She’s my MOM! I miss my mom.”  Brinn started sobbing and Brian held her close. He didn’t try to say anything else. He held her and kissed her head.  After a few minutes Brinn pulled back and grabbed a napkin to blow her nose. “I don’t know why I’m such a mess today.”


“I think part of it is the fact that you are, well, do you have your period?”


“Ya, that is probably part of it.  I hope you have a good time away.” Brian noticed Brinn shifted her eyes down.  


“Brinn, what is it you aren’t telling us?”


“Well, Dad, do you trust me?”


“I do, Brinn. You know what is right and wrong for you and I have to say, since you have your period, I think I can trust you even more,”  he laughed.


“Dad, you do realize I could have sex even though I am menstrating.”


“Oh, Brinn, please don’t go there with me.”  He shivered making her laugh.


“What are we having for dinner?”  Brinn diverted the conversation and Brian let her.  


They would talk about all this when they got back. Maybe a little time apart was what they needed. Maybe he would need to talk to his lawyer and see what options they had with Tina.  He hated it but realized it may have to be done. The worst part would be talking to Justin. This was not going to be easy on any of them.


As Brinn and Brian assembled the pizza, they talked about anything but what happened out in the studio. After they put the pizza in the oven, Brian looked his stunning daughter, part child, part adult.  He was afraid the next couple years were going to be rough but they’d make it, he hoped.


Brian tilted her head so he could look into the fierce, intelligent eyes.  “I think you know what you need to do. I don’t know what happened or what was said but I think you might have a couple things to say to that man who would do anything to make you happy.”


“Everything but let me see Mom,” she said bitterly.  “I know,” she said softer, “I know he loves me and thinks he is doing what is best.” She stood on her tiptoes and Brian bent to accept her kiss.  She then turned and walked toward the bedrooms.


Justin had finished packing.  He also had filled a bag full of toys.  He held the old ping pong paddle which had been the first punishment toy.  They had padded it with a small towel. It was still one of Justin’s favorites and rather than putting it in the bag he set in on the nightstand.  He needed that tonight.


“Daddy,” Brinn’s voice was soft and unsure.  This was a tone rarely heard from her. “Daddy, may I come in?” She didn’t wait for an answer and stepped into the doorway but she didn’t go any further.  “I apologize. I shouldn’t have yelled at you.”


Justin looked at his daughter, so much like him.  Neither did anything halfway. It was all or nothing which made their love so strong but their disagreements so explosive. Justin didn’t say anything but moved away from the bed and opened his arms.  Expecting her to run into his arms, he was surprised when she walked slowly into them but as his arms went around her, she clung to him.


“Brinny, I’m sorry I upset you.” It had all happened so fast Justin wasn’t actually sure what he had said to trigger her explosion. He kissed her forehead.


“Daddy, I meant everything I said, but I’m sorry how I said it.  I’m not sure why I blew up. I didn’t know I was holding it in.” She pressed her head against Justin’s chest.  “I love you and Dad. I could never have lived without you.” She almost added, like I had to live without my mom but now wasn’t the time.  She held onto him tight for a minute. She just felt like things were changing. She was becoming a woman, and not that her dads hated women, but they didn’t understand them.


After enjoying dinner together, Brian talked to Gus, making sure he had all the travel information,  and then Brian and Justin got ready for bed. They were leaving very early in the morning to get to the airport on time.  


Justin went to Brinn’s room.  “Sweetheart, we are going to bed soon. Is there anything you need from us before we leave?”


“No, Daddy.  I’m fine,” Justin hated feeling any distance between them.  They had been so close all her life but now he just didn’t know how to talk to her.


“Brinn,  I…..”


“I hope you have a great time.  Marcus needs a good distraction and I think you could use one too.  I am sure you have Tony and John spying on us. Don’t worry, Danny wouldn’t fuck me if I begged him. No one around here likes girls.” She took a deep breath, “I’m going to shower. Have a good trip.”  


“Brinn…” Justin started as she shut the door in his face.  He walked into the bedroom and dropped onto the bed next to Brian..


“What did she do this time?”


“Can we just go away and come back when she is 18?”


“Come here, Sunshine,”  Brian pulled him into his arms.  “Remember when you used to blow up at your mom because she was the one person that would always love you, no matter what?”


“Remind me to send her flowers tomorrow,” he curled into the heat of Brian’s body.  “Baby, please….” he reached over and picked up the paddle he had left out earlier. “I just need a distraction>”


“But, Justin, we have the plane ride tomorrow.  You can’t be….”


Justin straddled  Brian’s pelvis and ground his cock against Brian’s.  “You know if I feel it all day, I am going to be so horny by the time we get there.”


Brian groaned, “Oh, god, you are ….. Let me go say goodnight to our teenage monster.  You stick whatever you want to take up there before I redden that perfect heart shaped…”  Brian decided if Justin was going to be primed tomorrow, he was not going to cum tonight so he would be ready for everything tomorrow night.


Brian knocked on Brinn’s door, “ WHAT!” Brinn’s voice sounded.


Brian had only got really angry with Brinn a couple times in her life but she just set him off. He walked in and shut the door behind him and then he walked to within an inch of Brinn and said, “I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with you today but your dad does not deserve the shit you are giving him.  You better learn some manners while we are gone or I promise you, I will make your life miserable. I love you more than you can imagine but I will not let you treat either of us this way.” He kissed her cheek and walked out.


Brinn wasn’t sure what had just happened but she had never seen her dad so mad.  She threw herself on bed and sobbed.


A half hour later, Justin’s ass was stinging worse than it had in a long time and Brian was sound asleep on the bed next to him.  He wasn’t sure what had happened in Brinn’s room but he had never seen Brian like this before. He knew Brian would never hurt Brinn but he hoped she was alright.


As Brian and Justin left in the morning they found a note slid under their door.  All it said was ‘I’m sorry’ Justin looked at her door but Brian led him toward the kitchen.  In a few minutes they had four travel mugs of coffee and were heading out to Dan and Marcus, who were waiting in the drive.  After putting their bags in the back Brian and Justin slipped into the back seat and they were on their way.



Gus woke early and rubbed his hand over Shelby’s stomach. His hand moved downward and he found her warm damp center.  It had been so long. Since she wasn’t getting sick anymore he had been trying to get her interested but she just wasn’t.  He kissed her neck as he felt her getting wetter.


Shelby turned over and  Gus took one of her breasts between his teeth and nibbled on it before going to the other.  Gus slipped into her and as he got into a rhythm he realized she wasn’t coming along with him.  He slowed and kissed her, bringing a hand to her breasts but he couldn’t stop. His body took over and soon he had cum while she lay there below him.  


“Oh, Shelly, I am so sorry.  I just couldn’t….” he brought his hand between her legs and started to stroke her again.  But she reached up and patted his face.


“I’m the one who should be sorry.  I …..”  


“Mama, where are you?” Gage’s little voice came from down the hall.


“I better get…”  Shelby started but Gus got up grabbing a pair of shorts and pulling them on.  


“I’ll get him.”  Gus left quickly and Shelby could hear him through the monitor.  “Hey, son. Your timing was pretty good this morning, not that your mother was enjoying herself.”


Shelby curled up in a ball and sobbed.  What was wrong with her? She loved Gus.  Why didn’t she react to him. Her heart did but she just couldn’t get her body to cooperate.  This pregnancy was just so different. After the morning sickness lessened she thought things would go back to normal but it had been a couple weeks now and, if she was honest, she had to fight her impulse to pull away from him.  Maybe it was time for Gus to have a night out again, but what if he didn’t come back?



Brinn was quieter than normal as Danny drove toward the Lighthouse.  After 20 minutes Danny pulled over into an overlook. He turned and looked at Brinn, “Are you going to tell me what’s wrong?  Did I do something? Did Jamie cancel and you didn’t dare tell me?”

 

Brinn was a little surprised and then softly smiled at him, “I’m sorry, Danny.  It’s just me. We should be hearing from Jamie in about half an hour. I just had a fight with my dads last night.  I was an ass and Dad was so mad….” her bottom lip began to tremble. Danny reached over and she fell into his arms. After a couple minutes Brinn separated from Danny and with watery eyes she smiled up at Danny.   “Let’s go get you laid.” She kissed him quick and hard and then laughed. “This is going to be the best weekend!”

Chapter 3 by Simply written

Chapter 3


Brinn’s plan worked perfectly.  They had met Jamie in a small town near the Lighthouse.  Jamie had rented a room at a local hotel for the whole weekend. That way if anyone was looking for him, it appeared he was staying there.   He actually did that more often when he had a break. He would spend time writing music and just sleeping. He had lots of money but really didn’t have a place he called home.  


Jamie stood in the parking lot at the back of the building.  He thought Brinn was being over cautious but she had said to make sure there were no cameras in the area they picked him up.  He had heard the hotel manager call in for repair on that camera and heard it wouldn’t be fixed until next week so this was the perfect spot.  When Brinn Taylor-Kinney stepped out of the SUV he realized how stunning this teenager was. And then as Danny got out Jamie felt his dick respond.  He had been thinking about this young man for weeks and he really hoped that their encounter helped him and he had a feeling by the end of this weekend they both would be very happy.


Brinn hugged  Jamie and then stood to the side as Jamie and Danny hugged and then Jamie claimed his mouth. For just a split second Danny panicked but then Jamie held him close and Danny relaxed. 


“Hate to break this up but John is expecting us and we don’t want to make him suspicious being late.”  The men separated. “We will pull into the owner’s spot right next to the Lighthouse. Danny and I will go to the main building.  Sorry this might take a few minutes. We are going to tell them Danny is working on a big project, so he is going to stay in the Lighthouse most of the weekend.  You two will have the suite at the top. I will stay in the lower level.”


“Brinn, you won’t have to stay there all the time.  With your family it isn’t like you haven’t seen men kissing and you understand when it is time to leave.  We can’t make love for 72 hours straight. Although,” he slipped his arm around Danny, “It might be fun to try.”


Jamie laid down in the back of the SUV and Danny drove them the rest of the way.  They parked off to the side and Brinn and Danny walked to the main building. Brinn walked to the desk, “May I speak to John, please?”  She said politely.


“Mr. Kinney-Montefiore is not available,” the young man looked down at Brinn.  Danny had to laugh when he saw Brinn stand up a bit taller.


“Well, is Tony around.”


“The owners are much too busy to come speak with someone like you.”


“Excuse me?  Someone like me?” Danny placed his hand on the small of her back.  “What do you mean, someone like me! What is your name?”


“Figures, you can’t read can you, young lady,” he held up the nameplate on the counter.  “J-e-r-e-m-y, Jeremy.” He said this very slowly as if she needed time for it to sink in.


By now Danny was laughing and he had to walk away.  Brinn was was going to shred him.


Brinn put on a fake, sweet smile, “What is your position here?  Someone as smart as you must be pretty important here. Are you John or Tony? Do you own this place?”  She looked up into his eyes adoringly.


“No, I am a student.  Soon I will be managing this place or one of the other places they are talking about building.”


“Do John and Tony really own all this?  I heard they were cute and young.”


“Well, to be honest, they have a rich relative that let them run this place.  I honestly don’t even know if either of them are qualified.”


Brinn was now into this conversation.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement next to Danny and she could see it was John.  Danny stopped him and brought his finger to his mouth. “So this John and Tony only work here because of some relative?”


“Well, I would bet they wouldn’t still be here if the owner wasn’t stuck with them.”


“Maybe if you do a really good job and the owner shows up you can show him what bozos they are.  I’m here to talk to them about babysitting. Since I don’t know if I am smart enough to do anything after high school but I have heard they are kind of brats.”


“Those kids are entitled, rich whiners who will never know how to work.  So you are here about babysitting them?”


“Well, actually,” Brinn stood straight up. “I think I might change my mind.  I might be too busy working on my master’s thesis about how stupid some hotel workers are.  Those entitled whiners, my second cousins. Those worthless hotel managers, John is my cousin, and, as for that rich relative who owns this place… do the names Brian and Justin Taylor-Kinney happen to ring a bell?”  He nodded slightly. “My name is Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney and,” Brinn turned and faced John, “It is so good to see you John!” She ran into his arms and he swooped her up. Softly she whispered, “May I?”


“Go for it, but you might have to help out a bit this weekend.”  She nodded and turned around.


“Well, J-e-r-e-m-y,   you can take your extreme ego and over inflated abilities and get the hell out of here.  You’re fired.”


“But you can’t,” he looked over at John, “Sir, you can’t let this girl ….”


“Well, actually, I can since she actually owns several shares of her dads company, making her part owner.”


“Oh, John, don’t be modest.  You own a lot of shares, too.”  Brinn turned back and looked at Jeremy, “Are you still here?”  Well, now Brinn knew what she was doing for the weekend.


Brinn got the passcards for the Lighthouse and told John the story about Danny’s project.  Brinn said she would be in at 10:00 a.m.to help out with the kids or at the front desk but tonight was for Danny and Brinn.  Once she was sure John had fallen for it, they walked back to the Lighthouse. 


“What took you so long!” Jamie’s voice came from around the corner.  Danny walked around and fell into Jamie’s arms, laughing.  


“Brinn just got a guy fired but she did it so well,” he giggled. He brought his mouth down on Jamie’s and kissed him.


“Well, Brinn, I think we better get this man upstairs.”  Danny said as they all grabbed their bags and after Brinn opened the door, they slipped Jamie upstairs. Brinn threw her bag down by her room and then took them upstairs to the suite at the top level.  The view was stunning. The sun played across the water, as ships could be seen in the distance.


“Danny, you better start working on that project.”  Brinn looked at her phone, “It’s 4:00. How about I order dinner for a 7:00 arrival?  I will just order a few different things we can all eat. I promise I will leave you alone tomorrow night for dinner.”


Danny walked over to her and put his arms around her.  “Thanks, Brinn. You can hang with us. We don’t need to be….”


“Jamie, I know Danny is in good hands.  I will be back up when the food arrives.”  Brinn kissed both of them on the cheek and was gone.  


“She is something,” Jamie said when the door was closed. “How about we just sit down and get to know each other a little better.  Jamie pulled off his shirt and dropped down on the sofa, facing the ocean. Danny sat down at the other end of the sofa turning toward Jamie.  Jamie didn’t push him. They talked about a lot of different things from their favorite subjects in school to their favorite music. “Do you like to dance?”  Jamie asked as he stood up and offered Danny a hand.


“I don’t dance.  Well, I haven’t since junior high.  I actually used to enjoy it.”


“Join me.” Jamie asked again and Danny took his hand. Jamie put something on his phone and the music started.  He took Danny in his arms. He wasn’t holding him too tightly but his hand rested gently on the center of Danny’s back.  He had created this playlist just for this evening. As the songs switched, Danny stepped a bit closer and rested his hand on the back of Jamie’s neck a little tighter. Jamie’s hand gently moved downward and cupped his ass. He pulled Danny even closer and now they were barely swaying to the music as their pelvis’ ground against each other.  “Kiss me, Danny. I mean really kiss me. You can’t do it wrong, I promise.”


Danny pressed himself tightly against Jamie and when Jamie’s arms went around him, Danny started kissing him.  By the time they separated, both men were short of breath. Jamie led Danny to the sofa and slowly undid his fly for him.  Danny started to tremble.  


“Hey, I am only going to use my hand, Ok?  And then, if you want to, you can do the same for me. Now, lay back and relax.”  Jamie loosened his jeans and slid them down a bit, giving him much easier access and as he began to gently stroke Danny, he was already fighting to keep control.  Jamie was skillful in starting and stopping and when he didn’t expect Danny could wait any longer Jamie brought his mouth down on Danny. Danny cried out as he exploded in Jamie’s mouth. 


Once Danny pulled himself together, he reached for Jamie’s fly and soon his pants were around his knees.  He was slow and tentative with Jamie at first, unsure of every movement but then he forgot himself and realized, although this wasn’t the first cock he had in his mouth, it was the first time he thought about the feel and texture and what he could do with his tongue and hands as he coaxed and started to taste the first drops of pre cum.  Soon Jamie forgot Danny was new to this and couldn’t restrain himself. He began to thrust into Danny’s mouth and then realized Danny was taking him without any effort. As Danny’s tongue danced across Jamie’s cock, Jamie shot cum down Danny’s throat. He then pulled Danny onto the sofa and they lay together, half naked, watching the sun drop lower on the horizon.


Jamie’s hand stroked Danny’s chest as he pulled him tightly against his own chest.  Danny seemed to be relaxing quickly. He was looking forward to a weekend of enjoyable sex.  Danny would be ready quicker than he had expected and he had a feeling he would be the recipient of Danny’s more than adequate cock before the end of the night.  He shivered at the thought. He hadn’t bottomed in a long time. All the sudden he was excited for that feeling. This young man was special and he was going to be there when he realized the pleasure sex should be.  Jamie’s hand moved lower without even thinking about it until he heard Danny’s intake of breath as Jamie’s hand gently played with Danny’s balls and semi erect cock.


Danny tilted his head back to look at Jamie.  “Thank you for being so nice to me. I know how convincing Brinn can be when she wants to be. I hope you don’t feel obligated.”


Jamie kissed Danny’s upturned face, “Danny, there are so many assholes out there that hurt kids like you were.  I just hope I can take that fear from you. I don’t mean every guy you meet from now on will treat you the way they should but you at least you will know what you should expect.”  Danny turned into Jamie and that’s where they stayed until Brinn came with dinner.



Justin was having real trouble sitting still. Brian had returned last night after an encounter with Brinn and he really been angry and …. Justin felt his dick getting hard.  He reached for Brian’s hand and after placing it on his crotch he covered it with a blanket. Brian began to gently rub him and then pulled Justin close and kissed him. Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear. “Hell, I want you right now.


Justin gave him a slow smile. He looked over at Dan and Marcus and realized they were probably doing the same thing under a blanket. “Do we really want to try that again?  As much as I love you and love the feel of you in me, I think I would rather wait.”


Brian’s hand slid down Justin’s pants and thrust deep into him.  Justin bit his tongue to stop from crying out but then purposefully slid forward and backward.  When he was still, Brian moved his finger stroking the inside of him and he took long slow breaths and Brian slowly removed it. “I’m going to use the bathroom.” He kissed Justin and walked up to the front of the plane.


Marcus moved over and sat in Brian’s spot so when Brian came back he sat next to Dan.  The men continued their previous activities with a different partner. As a flight attendant came up the aisle, he started collecting things and asked people to put their seats up.  When he got to the row of men he stopped and excused himself softly after then four men separated and sat up he asked them also to switch back to their original seats. Then softly he spoke to Brian, “If you are looking for more to come to your party, let me know.”  He dropped a piece of paper into Brian’s lap and continued on his way. Brian knew he wouldn’t use it but he put it in his pocket.



Danny turned into Jamie and by the time Brinn knocked on the door, they were both very heated up.  “Give us a minute, Tia.” Danny called out as he scrambled off the sofa and tied his pants while Jamie did the same.


Through the door, Brinn said, “Jamie, get in the bedroom.  The food is almost here and they can’t see you. They might tell John.”


Danny opened the door, very flushed.  “He’s out of sight.”


Brinn kissed Danny’s cheek, “You look like you have been having a good time.” He flushed more brightly.  “I hope that means you are getting to know each other.”


“Thanks, Tia.  He’s great.”


Very softly Brinn said, “Just don’t fall in love with him, Danny.  That’s not what this is about.”


“I know but I can dream for one weekend, as long as I know it is a dream.”


“Oh, Danny, you will find the right guy or the right several guys before you find the perfect man.”


There was a knock on the door, “Room service.”  


“Damn, that’s Tony.  Make sure Jamie doesn’t come out,” She said softly to Danny.  “Coming, Tony!” Brinn walked to the door and opened it.


“Bellissima, you are more beautiful each time I see you!” Tony picked her up and spun her around. “How are you?” 


“I am good, Tony.  You aren’t mad that I fired that guy today, are you?  I will help while I’m here.”


“No, John told me about the arrogance of the SOB. Where is Danny?”  Tony had met him several times over the last 3 years.


Danny strode out on as if on cue, “Hi, Tony.”  He walked over and the two hugged.


“Are you staying up here?” Tony questioned expecting Brinn to sleep up here.


“I thought I would let him stay here so he has a view while he works on a paper and I will be over at your place, so he can work in peace.”  


“That’s very nice, Miss Thing.  Well, I better get going. I promised Jonna I would be home soon.”


“Tell Jonna I will see her tomorrow.”


“When you are done eating, just put the cart on the elevator.  I put lots of snacks and drinks on it that you can just keep in the refrigerator for the weekend.”


“Thanks, Tony.  I am sure Danny will need some energy.” Brinn nearly lost it when she said it.  Tony gave her a strange look, “Just an inside joke. I will be over in the morning to help wherever you can use me.”


“Just come over to the house.  You can hang with the kids. John doesn’t have any flights with Dan and Brian otherwise occupied, so he will help me out if I can’t get someone else to come in.”  Tony walked out the door. “I will you see you tomorrow,” and with that, he shut the door.


Jamie came out of the bedroom, “Tony is as pretty as ever,” he said as he looked at the closed door.  And with that he started uncovering the food on the cart. “Let’s eat!”




After they had landed, the couples had taken a rental car for the two hour trip up to the lodge.  Marcus and Justin sat in the back and Justin leaned on Marcus trying to take some of the weight off his bottom. Marcus began to gently stroke the bruised ass through the fabric but soon Justin had undone the fly and Marcus had inserted his hand to touch his flesh.  Brian glanced back and smiled.  


“Marcus, you can play all you want but if you make him cum, I will make you pay,” he leered at him.  “I have been saving up for out encounter as soon as we get to the suite. And not that we need help but if you want to join us at that time, I am sure Justin wouldn’t mind a little additional stimulation.”


Justin saw Marcus tense up.  “I don’t know why Brian can’t just say that you can suck me off if you want to while he is having his way with me.”


Dan asked Brian about the direction and Marcus and Justin talked softly.  “You know we have never seen him hit you. You really do like it don’t you? I mean he isn’t making you….”


“Oh, god, no.  I have to force him to do it sometimes but he does know it is worth his while later.  Every nerve ending is just waiting for something and if I don’t shut up I’m going to make myself cum and then you would be in trouble.”  Marcus quickly pulled his hand out of Justin’s pants and Justin laughed.


“If Dan said it was alright, you could do a lot worse than being fucked by Brian Kinney.” He stopped a second, “I know we have kind of put actual fucking off our list of activities but maybe sometime….”


Brian glanced over his shoulder and then looked at Dan, “Sounds like my husband wants you to screw him.”  Justin couldn’t tell if there was a real edge on Brian’s voice or more of a fun tone.


“I thought that was off the table?”  Dan said. “I have to admit the thought of riding one of you is always there but the thought of you riding my husband isn’t as exciting.  That is my beautiful ass.”


“Well, Sunshine has already had that ass and vice versa,”  Brian reminded Dan.


“But that was before it was officially mine.”


The vehicle got quiet for a few minutes before Dan and Brian started talking about directions again.  As they climbed further into the mountains they started getting a glimpse of their hotel. It was a large lodge style building and they had a small lodge near the main building all to themselves.  Brian had already declared it a clothing optional weekend. Justin just wanted to get in their room and …. “Brian, are we almost there?”


“Yes, son, just a few more minutes.  Can you hold it for 5 more minutes?” Brian said smugly.


“Well, DAD,” Justin responded snidely, “just don’t take too long in the lodge.”


“And now I know where Brinn gets it.”  Brian saw Justin react as if he had hit him.  He just wanted to hold him right now. Well, maybe he wanted to do more than that. He continued, “We don’t have to stop at the main lodge.  I let them know our ETA and they should be opening it up right now.” Brian said this with no snarkiness. All the sudden he just wanted to make love to Justin.  He continued, “How about once we get into the lodge, we all take a nap, each in our own rooms. Then maybe should we say dinner at 8:00 p.m. I’ll order dinner tonight.  You can take care of it tomorrow.”


Dan steered the vehicle into the spot by their place.  As they got out, Brian pulled Justin into his arms and kissed him, “I didn’t mean anything by the Brinn comment.  I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.” He pulled him close, “I love you.” The kiss was long and gentle. Finally, Dan cleared his voice. They slowly separated but Brian kept a tight grip on Justin’s waist as he grabbed both of their bags and they walked in together.  Dan and Marcus went to the left and Brian and Justin moved to the right. The rooms were identical on opposite ends of the lodge. Both couples were already in their own little world.  


By the time Brian and Justin got into the room, Brian was tugging off Justin’s shirt.  He started at the pulse point under Justin’s ear and kissed and licked his way to the hollow of his throat.  His hands moved to Justin’s waistband and undid the button and zipper.  


Justin started grabbing at Brian’s shirt and tugged it off over his head. He kissed Brian’s chin and then took one of his nipples in his mouth.  His tongue flicked and taunted until Brian forced Justin’s pants down and then he began maneuvering Justin to the bed. Justin managed to step out of his pants as he fumbled at Brian’s fly. Brian pushed Justin onto the bed and got out of his own pants as fast as he could.  They didn’t need words. Justin moved onto his hands but Brian turned him over. Brian put one of Justin’s legs on his shoulder and moved the other to the side and he could see the bruises he had caused last night. He put lube on his hand and began running it along Justin’s crack and then began to play at the entry.  He could see Justin was struggling to keep control. Slowly he worked one and then two fingers into him.  


“Oh, please, I need to cum so bad.”


Brian laid his head on Justin’s thigh and took Justin in his mouth.  He suckled on him, making Justin whimper as he tried to hold off not wanting the closeness to end but as Brian began to stroke him deep inside, he started flicking his tongue over the tip of Justin’s cock, he had to let go. Brian could tell he was ready and thrust a third finger in making Justin scream as he came hard and fast. Brian forced his mouth so he was touching Justin’s pelvis as his penis went down his throat and he didn’t miss a drop.  He slowly moved his hand out of him and then moved his mouth slowly, releasing Justin’s still twitching cock.


Justin got on shaky knees and laid his chest on the bed, offering himself to Brian. Brian slid into the prepared opening and reached around to stroke the still quivering organ. And as Brian moved slowly in and out he knew everything was right with the world. 


After they had napped for a short time, Brian and Justin showered and after putting on the plush hotel robes, they moved out to the main room.  While Justin poured the wine, Brian ordered dinner for all of them. Justin poured glasses for Dan and Marcus, too, figuring they would be out soon.  Justin sat next to Brian and while he held the wine glass in his hand, his other hand slipped into Brian’s robe.and laid gently on Brian’s cock in an almost possessive manner.  


“Brian, were you and Dan serious about actually swapping partners for everything?”


“Well, you sounded interested in the car.”


“I guess I am but I don’t know why because no one is as good as you are and no one makes me feel the way you do.”  Justin removed his hand and lowered his mouth downward.  


Just as Brian was ready to come Dan and Marcus strolled out of their room in their complimentary robes.  “Looks like Justin is starting on his appetizers early.” Dan commented as they picked up their wine before sitting next to Brian and Justin.  Dan’s hand moved under Justin’s robe and let his hand stroke Justin’s perineum nearly sending Justin instantly over the edge. And so the first night of fun began..  


After Brinn finished eating she left Danny and Jamie she left them alone and went to her own smaller suite.  She smiled when she thought about her friend upstairs and really hoped he was having fun but after starting a movie her mind started wandering and she signed onto her laptop.  At first she googled her dads. She was so proud of both of them. They were so good at their jobs. She started doing a little digging on her daddy. She wondered what it would have on Justin Taylor back in the year she was born.  


As she looked, Brinn found references to a tour he had done.  She looked through some photos and then noticed her mom in the background.    They had her full name so Brinn continued to research. It wasn’t long before she stumbled onto a name she was fairly sure was her grandmother.  She found a picture of her and she definitely looked similar to her mom. Brinn calculated the time it was on the East coast and it was obviously too late to call her anymore tonight.  She took down the address and phone number and set it aside. Next, she went back to searching and found a gossip column in an obscure, art magazine with rumors of Justin Taylor leaving his long time boyfriend for his female assistant and how she had moved in with him.  Brinn could tell most of that was fiction but it got her wondering how much of it had some truth. Now she was on a mission to find out how she really got into this life she lived.



Danny had been so nervous he didn’t eat much for dinner.  He wasn’t sure what was going to happen next but he was fairly sure something was.  When Brinn left Jamie took Danny in his arms and kissed him. As he took a step back he tugged Danny’s shirt off.  Without thinking about it, Danny dropped his shorts, although he left on his briefs. Jamie quickly got rid of his, also, and then took Danny’s hand and led him into the immense bathroom in the suite.  Jamie had already noticed this bathroom was definitely set up by gay men. Within the extra large shower stall was several shower heads including a hand held one that had an enema attachment.  


“Danny, I am not going to make you do anything you don’t want to do tonight but I am hoping you will make love to me later and because of that, I’m going to prepare for sex.  I hope you’ll help.”


“Danny was unsure what he meant but he nodded.  Jamie had earned his trust by now. They dropped their briefs and stepped under several streams of water.  Jamie took the soap provided. It was high end, hand made bar and began to rub in circular motions on Danny’s chest.  As Jamie’s fingers slid into Danny’s armpits he couldn’t stop from shying away as it tickled. Jamie smiled and kissed him before moving the soap downward.  Jamie was very thorough when it came to washing Danny’s cock and balls. He had the desired effect as Danny reacted. He kissed Danny below his ear and said, “Turn around.”  He then started at his shoulders and slowly worked his way down the lean, young man. As he soaped up both hands he softly said, “Do you trust me?”


“Yes,” Danny said a bit shaky.


“Just tell me if you want me to stop.”  Jamie moved his hands down to Danny’s ass and began soaping them but with each motion his fingers began to go between his cheeks and soon he was touching Danny’s bud.  The first brush had Danny move just slightly away but Jamie kept brushing it and by putting one arm around Danny’s waist he had better control. Soon he felt Danny reacting to his finger teasing in a far different way.  He actually pressed himself against Jamie’s hand.  


“Your turn, Danny,” he handed the soap to him.  “You can definitely explore as deep as you like.”  Danny followed Jamie’s moves but took time to kiss and tease his nipples. By the time he finished washing his dick, Jamie had to take deep breaths and then, as Danny moved to the back, he continued his exploration.  Soon he had a finger deep inside of Jamie, feeling textures and Jamie’s reaction. Jamie took a step away and smiled at him. This time Danny progressed and kissed him, putting a hand on the back of his neck and forcing his mouth even tighter against Jamie’s.  


When they separated, Jamie smiled. “You are definitely a quick study.  Now, I am going to do something that usually makes sex more comfortable, maybe less embarrassing with someone new. You don’t have to do this tonight but I want you to know some options.”  


Jamie stopped talking conversational and went into an instructional mode.  He showed him how the nozzle slipped in and explained it only took a little warm water but it made a lot of guys feel more comfortable during sex or at least less concerned about being embarrassed.  “I kind of like it. Sometimes I push it and take in more than is comfortable and see how long I can hold it. That can be the best hard on. Instant gratification can be wonderful but so can waiting.”  He had removed the nozzle and rested against the shower wall. He slowly rubbed his pelvis. Danny stood next to him and pulled him over so he rested against his chest and Danny began to slowly rub Jamie’s stomach letting his hand roam lower from time to time.  Jamie let Danny help support him and then sighed and shuttered.


“Oh, god, Danny….” he took an unsteady breath.  “Time for you to grab a towel and get out of here.”


“Are you….can you get over there by yourself?”


Jamie kissed him gently, “I can, thanks.  Just get out of here because the next step isn’t so pretty although I may cum.  Damn, you got me hot.” 



Justin woke up and felt a hand stroking his cock.  His eyes fluttered open and he realized Brian was sound asleep in front of him and then he realized it was Dan.  Justin turned over and pressed his ass tight against Brian and then wrapped a hand around the back of Dan’s neck and pulled him close and they began to kiss as Dan’s hand explored.  As they continued to move, Brian woke and slipped into Justin. He reached around and took Dan’s cock in his hand as he kissed Justin’s neck. By now Marcus had woken up, too. He moved downward and began rimming Dan.  Dan’s mouth crushed Justin as Justin then moved back against Brian. Dan, Justin, and Brian came at the same time. Then the three pinned Marcus down. Dan pressed into him and then Justin took his dick in his mouth while Brian tasted and teased his lips until he couldn’t hold on any longer.  Marcus’ whole body seemed to explode as Justin swallowed every drop. And then he just laid there, eyes wide open and a silly grin on his face.


Dan pulled him into his arms and Brian and Justin walked back to their own room where they spoke softly about their grandchildren and their children. “Are you feeling better than when we left home?”  Brian asked as he kissed him.


“Yes, Baby.  I think I will call Brinn in the morning and see if she will answer my call.”


“Well, if she won’t, I promise to take your mind off of it. Do you think Shelby is alright?”

  

“I’m not sure but this pregnancy is very different than the other two. I’m a little worried but I don’t plan to dwell on it this weekend.” Their lips met and soon they slept soundly.



Danny wasn’t sure what to do while Jamie finished in the bathroom.  He put on a robe. Should he get in bed? Should he go into the living room?  He sat on the edge of the bed nervously and he was about to stand up when the bathroom door opened.  Jamie walked out, naked, and strode over to Danny. Without a word he offered his hand to him and Danny stood up.  Jamie slowly untied Danny’s robe and as he pulled him close, Jamie said, “Will you make love to me, Danny?”


“Jamie, I don’t….”


“You do, Danny.”


Danny had tears in his eyes. “I really am not sure….”


Jamie pulled him close and kissed him.  “Danny, I really like you and I really want to make love with you tonight.  You had a good start in the shower. Use your fingers. Tease me, probe me, and then screw me.  Ask me questions, you beautiful boy. I have confidence in you, oh, and lube is both of our friends,”


“Jamie, what is the best … position? I mean, so I don’t screw it up.”


“Oh, but I want you to screw it,” he kissed him deeply, reaching down to stroke Danny’s cock.  It quivered under his fingers. “When we are ready for that, I will help. Now, Danny,” he shoved him onto the bed, “Let’s have a little fun.”  Jamie took Danny into his mouth until Danny’s whole body quivered and then he lay on his back and let Danny explore.


Twenty minutes later both of them were desperate for relief.  Jamie decided the old standard was probably the easiest for Danny so he got on his hands and knees and handed a tube of lube and a condom to Danny.  With trembling fingers, Danny opened the condom and slipped it on. He then put lube on his fingers and began to rub Jamie’s bud. It was fairly loose already. 


“Please, Danny, just press slowly in now.  God I need to feel you.” Danny took Jamie’s hips and as he pressed forward he tried to move slow.


Jamie could tell how nervous Danny was about hurting so he pushed backward quickly, taking Danny inside of him. They both cried out but now Danny had to keep going.  He started a pace that quickly accelerated. Jamie started uttering a variety of things and then instinctively, Danny reached around Jamie and stroked him only a couple of times before Jamie cried out followed immediately by Danny. 


“Good lord, Danny! That was….” Jamie was still catching his bread, “PERFECT!”  Jamie collapsed on his side and, after Danny got rid of the condom, he laid down next to him.  Jamie pulled him close. “Tomorrow it’s your turn, if you are ready,” he kissed his cheek, “Good night.” Jamie fell into a deep restful sleep while Danny’s mind began to worry about sex tomorrow.  He trusted Jamie but could his subconscious?


Brinn woke up very and picked up her phone.  How early was too early to call a woman she didn’t know and ask for her mom’s phone number or email?  She decided it was late enough. It was a little after 9:00 on the opposite coast. She was really nervous but had created a cover story and hoped she had thought it through enough.  She put the number in her phone and then called her grandmother.


“Hello?” a soft southern voice came on the line.


“Good morning, I am looking for Helen?”


“This is Helen, who am I speaking to?”  From her research she knew the woman she was talking to was 70 years old, to Brinn she didn’t sound like an older woman.


“This is Dana Thomas.  I am looking for your daughter, Tina.  Would you have a phone number or email address for her? Well, that is silly, she’s your daughter.  Of course, you have contact information.”


“And what is your connection to my daughter?” Helen’s voice was now a bit defensive.


“Oh, we were in college together.  I was a couple years younger but we had some classes together and I am just trying to get a group of us together because another friend is quite ill.” Brinn rambled this all, trying not to speak too fast.


“Well, I am not sure.  Tina is not fond of me sharing her information. You know she has had a few scandals in her life.”


“Yes, I had heard that.  Is she doing well now?”


“She is doing alright,” Helen started loosening up.  “Not having contact with some of her children is difficult for her but at least she does get to visit some of them and she is even trying to mend fences with her ex.”


“Oh, that’s good, so does that mean she is living back in Colorado?” Brinn used any knowledge she had of her mom making her grandmother believe her cover story.


“Why, yes she has.  She finally got a job after the fiasco of getting thrown in jail for not following the restraining order,” Helen stopped talking for a moment.  “I’m sorry. I’m not even supposed to talk about that. Those rich fags that stole her daughter should be…. They started all of her trouble.”


Brinn was silent for a second.  She hated when people said bad things about her dads, even if some of it was true. She found her voice, “I remember hearing about her giving up a child.”


“That beautiful girl was stolen!  She was so young….” she went silent for a moment and then went on, “I’m sorry, I got off track.  I will text her email to your phone.”


“Thank you, I appreciate that.”  They made some pleasantries and the call ended leaving Brinn to wait.


Moments later her phone responded and to her surprise Helen sent email, phone number, and her physical address.  Brinn knew where her mom lived! She quickly went to a website where she could message her mom anonymously. Why was she so nervous?  It had been more than four years since she talked to her mom. Maybe her mom didn’t want to talk to her anymore, maybe it was too painful or she was mad.  She thought an email was the safest way. 


‘Good morning Mom,


I don’t know if you want to talk or not but I wanted to say I miss you and I still love you.  Matty is good, too. In fact, I am at his house now.


For now, Mom, I can’t call you because my dads can track my phone.  Please let me know if you are interested in talking. I really want to talk to you, Mommy.”


Tia’


Now Brinn had to wait for a response.  She thought back to last night. The Lighthouse was very quiet but she was almost positive late last night she heard Danny and Jamie both crying out, in a good way.  She had heard that before when she was at a hotel with her dads. The house was sound proof but in the suites the sounds sometimes carried. She texted Danny.  


‘Let me know how your night was.’  not expecting to hear anything for a couple hours, she was surprised when there was a knock on her door, five minutes later.  


“Tia, let me in.”


Brinn opened the door and Danny came in. He was dressed in a robe and nothing else, she suspected. She was wearing a cami and thin shorts so when she hugged him and the robe fell open.  Brinn wasn’t sure why but she kissed him, really kissed him and to her surprise he kissed her back and she had no doubt he had learned a lot last night. He then gently pushed her away.


“So what happened last night? Tell me everything and I do mean EVERYTHING!”


“Tia, I am not telling you everything but I will tell you that Jamie is wonderful and I really hope that tomorrow morning I will have difficulty coming down here, just like Jamie might today.”


“Oh, Danny, I am so happy for you.  Jamie was sweet?”


“Jamie was beyond great.  I,....I know we will never be a couple but I have to keep remembering he is doing this as a favor to you.”


“Danny, if Jamie was just doing this as a favor, he would treat you well but he is enjoying his time with you.  You are beautiful and kind and intelligent and….you’re everything a person could want in a boyfriend. You are just too young for him.  You’re not too young for me.” Brinn reached down to stroke Danny. “Danny, will you have sex with me? Please, Danny, I want to….”


“Tia, what is going on this morning?  You and I both know I am not having sex with you.  I want to finish high school, not be killed by your fathers or brother.”


Brinn hugged him tightly, “I’m sorry, I know that. I got my mom’s information this morning and I’m waiting to hear from her and I am scared to death she won’t want to see me.”  Danny picked her up and carried her to her bed. He got in with her and held her tight. “Danny, please,” she took his hand and placed it on one of her small breasts. His thumb instantly began to slide over her nipple and she felt it get taught and then felt something deep in the pit of her stomach and moving lower.


“Hey, Danny, you in there?”  Jamie walked in. “Well, am I interrupting something?”  Danny moved his hand like Brinn gave him a shock.


Brinn thought Jamie must have the worst timing in the world although she knew Danny and her were not going to have sex today.  She then laughed as Jamie walked in with the definite canter of someone who was rode hard the night before.


“Room for me?”  Jamie crawled in behind Danny and his hand moved immediately to Danny’s cock. 


Brinn smiled at him.  “Your timing stinks, Jamie.  I was on my way to my first real orgasm.”


“I’d contribute but you are too young.  Hold off until you have sex the first time. It is usually really worth it.” Jamie’s last words were muffled as he kissed Danny’s neck.  Danny was getting quite heated by now. Brinn disappeared from his thoughts and he turned into Jamie. Brinn watched them and then cleared her throat.


“Oh, sorry, Tia,”  Danny looked over his shoulder.  “We’ll go upstairs.”


“That is the best idea you’ve had.” Jamie’s hand glided over Danny’s ass, avoiding showing any signs of aggressiveness and avoided having his fingers slide between his cheeks.  He was going to have his way with this young man and this young man was going to enjoy every second of it but first he thought he might just let him have another go. The boy had a natural ability.  


“Guys,” Brinn laid in bed looking forlorn, “Oh, never mind.  Have fun. I need to get going to Tony and John’s. I will have some food sent over in an hour or so. Shut the door on your way out.”


Brinn pulled the blankets around her and picked up her phone.  There was a message from Tina!


Brinn glanced at the message from Tina but decided to wait and read it later.  It was long and she didn’t want to be late. She showered and pulled her hair into a ponytail and headed out for a day with her cousins.  She stopped at the hotel on her way and ordered burgers and fries to be delivered for an early lunch for the guys but she knew they were going to be busy for a while.



Danny and Jamie went back to bed and thirty minutes later Danny laid behind Jamie, still deep inside of Jamie. When he started to move, Jamie stopped him.  “Just stay there a minute. It has been so long since I have taken time to make love without someone pounding on the door.”


Danny started to move slowly and Jamie signed, “God, you are good. Keep moving like that.  Oh man, I’m going to cum again!”


Brinn had texted and told them what time lunch would be there so Jamie and Danny took a long shower before it arrived.  Danny looked at the nozzle and took it. “Jamie, will you help me?”


“Of course, I will.” Jamie kissed him.  “Now don’t you feel like this means you have to do something later.  It is totally up to you but I hope you feel comfortable enough by then.”  Jamie helped Danny with the nozzle and after making sure the temperature was right, he turned the water on low.  He stroked Danny to distract him but Danny seemed to enjoy it.  


After Jamie left him alone, he dressed and then looked in his overnight bag.  He had only taken a couple toys along and he was going to see if Danny would allow him to put this in now in preparation for later.  He had a feeling this boy would be very receptive once he realizes how good it was.


Danny strode out with a towel around his waist. After Jamie talked to him he agreed to try the small plug. He was fairly sure he wouldn’t even feel it after a few minutes and he was right.  He dressed and just as he did there was a knock on the door and a server said, “Just put the cart in the elevator when you are done.”


“Let’s eat, Jamie.  For some reason I have worked up an appetite.”  Jamie laughed and together they spent the day eating and playing video games.  They stole kisses and touches throughout the day. While they settled in to watch a movie later in the day, they snuggled together on the sofa while Jamie laughed at the show, Danny’s mind kept wandering to tonight and he prayed this worked.



Canada was beautiful this time of year.  There was a little snow up in the top of the mountains already and the air was crisp as the sun went down.  The men had spent most of the day in the suite. They had played and talked most of the day and now they were all dressed for a nice dinner out and then they would decide if they were going out to dance or coming back here.  Each couple had taken an extra few minutes in the bedroom to choose one toy for their husband. They would all be remote controlled and throughout the night they would throw them all in a hat and draw one out. If they drew their own remote, they could give themselves a break but everyone else could use them as much or as little as they like.  The only rule was that whoever was behind the wheel was exempt from changes. In other words, it could be on slowly but the remote holder could not adjust it unless the driver asked for it to be turned off.


All four threw remotes into Brian’s hat and after each drew one out, they all turned their backs on each other and started them and the fun had begun.



Brinn spent the day with Jonna and Matty.  Matty was 12 and preferred to be left alone most of the time but nine year old Jonna loves spending time with her older cousin and Brinn had fun giving her a makeover. Brinn debated about telling Matty about Tina’s email but she knew he wasn’t as interested in her as she was. John and Tony had been busy but both made time to stop by once throughout the day and then John arrived at 4:00. 


“I thought Danny probably needed a break from studying,” he walked over and kissed Brinn.  He looked at her close and said “Is everything Ok? Did Matty cause trouble?”  


“Matty was fine.  He is at that age,”  Brinn shrugged.


Jonna ran to her Daddy and he scooped her up.  “And I can see what you and Brinn did today. You look gorgeous but then you always do. You definitely look like your papa.”  John loved both his children equally but every time he looked at their daughter his heart skipped a beat thinking of Tony. She had his same striking features and coloring, and with Brinn’s help, was stunning. John kissed her and set her down.  “Why don’t you go ask your brother what he wants for dinner? You will see Brinn again tomorrow.”


After Jonna had left the room, John looked closely at Brinn.  “Please tell me nothing went on with you and Danny, Brinn. Something is bothering you.”


“No, John, Danny and I are the best of friends but I am too young for sex. Plus, Danny is gay John.  He is gay through and through. I have just been trying to figure out what I will do. I have three universities that want me to come and have places held for me but I just don’t know what I want to focus on.”


John held her tightly and kissed the top of her head.  When I was your age I was just worried about my mom getting drunk every night and what I needed to feed Peter.  You are trying to decide what part of the world to save. “You go and enjoy your evening with Danny. He needs a break from studying.  I hope you don’t mind but I told the chef to make you a big pot of seafood pasta with all the sides and something special for dessert. Oh and a pitcher of mocktails.  What time do you want it delivered?”


“Thanks, John.  Let me text the time after talking to Danny.”


Brinn jogged to the lighthouse and texted Danny, “Come on up, Brinn.  We’re watching a movie.”


By the time she got upstairs the door was open.  “Hey, guys, I won’t bother you. John is sending dinner over. What time do you want it delivered?”


They decided 6:30 would be good. Brinn texted John and then said she would be up later.  “Brinn, keep Danny company for a while. I have to spend about half an hour on the phone for the band.”  He disappeared into the bedroom and shut the doors.


“So did you hear from your mom?”


“I did but I haven’t read it yet.  I will read it later. How about you? How was your day? Have you…”


“No, but I can’t wait to.  Tonight I know it will happen if I want it to.  Remind me again that Jamie is too old for me. Remind me not to fall  in love with him.”  


Brinn moved and sat on his lap, “Danny, you know it and even though your heart might be a little battered I am always here for you, Danny.”  She wrapped her arms around his neck and just held onto him for a full minute. “Don’t forget, I love you. Not like a boyfriend but you are my best friend. You get me.”


“And don’t forget that I love you and if there is anything about your mom you need to talk about…” Brinn kissed him.


“Hey, second time today I caught you two kissing.”  Jamie joked as he came out of the bedroom.


“Ya, but you’re the one taking him to bed tonight!” Brinn almost shouted as she ran out of the room.


Jamie, sputtered, “What did I….” he headed toward the door but Danny stopped him.


“Just leave her.  She will be alright.” Danny put his arms around Jamie and kissed him.  He then dropped to his knees and tugged down Jamie’s shorts. Danny took Jamie’s cock in his hand and guided it into his mouth.  Jamie sighed at the feel of Danny’s mouth and he thought about how far he had come in the last 30 hours. Tomorrow he hoped they could be locked into the bedroom for the day. He just knew Danny would be responsive and he was so excited to see what tomorrow would bring.

 

Brinn ran to her suite.  She hated her life right now.  She hated herself. Why had she just been mean to Jamie?  She hated lying to John. Sometimes she wished she was a normal 14 year old with normal parents and family.  What if her dads didn’t have money? What if she wasn’t so smart? Now she needed to read what her mom had said.  Maybe she could help Brinn make up her mind what she should be doing this fall.

Chapter 4 by Simply written

Chapter 4 


Brinn dropped on her bed and cried.  She cried because her dads didn’t understand her and she loved them so much.  She cried because she was happy for her best friend but felt like she was losing something. She cried for all the time she missed with her mom but if she had been with her she would have missed so much with her dads and with Gus and his family.  She just didn’t know what she wanted anymore.


The next thing she remembered there was a knock on her door, “Brinn, please let me in.”  It was Jamie’s voice that woke her up. She had no idea what time it was but food would be delivered soon and he shouldn’t be out in the hall.  She quickly got to the door and pulled him in.


“Why are you being stupid?  What if the server came with the food?”  


“He just left.  I told Danny I would get you but I wanted to talk to you a minute. Gus would kill me if you got hurt by this scheme. Danny is worth it but your family hanging over me is a little daunting.”  Jamie looked at Brinn closely, “Are you alright with all this? After your meltdown upstairs, you seem …. I’m not sure what’s going on.”


“Neither do I, Jamie. I’m sorry I lost it earlier.  I am thrilled for Danny. He deserves this and it looks like you are enjoying yourself, too.”


“Brinn, if he was two or three years older...he is special.  He is sweet and kind and he has no idea how hot he is. Are you interested in him?”


“Jamie, I am 14 I know about sex.  Everyone around me is having sex and although I have a higher degree than most of them and my brain and body want to have that sensation but then I get reminded I am 14 and it doesn’t help that my dads don’t understand women.”  She stopped talking and took a deep breath, “Let’s go eat and then you make love to Danny, but be careful. His heart is very fragile. Don’t tell him how attracted you are to him, please.”


“I promise. Now let’s go eat.  It smelled amazing.”


“Tony probably made it for us himself. He is an amazing chef even though he is too busy to cook most of the time.”   Brinn kissed his cheek. “I will be up in a couple minutes. I want to wash my face and change clothes.”


Ten minutes later the three of them sat by the small table in the suite.  “How did Tony think the two of us would eat this much food. It’s like they know they are feeding more but I don’t care, this is amazing!”  Danny sighed as he set down his fork.


“Danny, I’m surprised you didn’t eat more. You usually….” Brinn stopped and then realized Danny was nervous.  “I am sure this will heat up really well about midnight. Just don’t microwave it too long or the seafood will be really tough.”


Jamie’s hand had found its way into Danny’s lap and for the first time all day, Jamie turned on the vibration inside of Danny.  He jumped in surprise but after making eye contact with Jamie he relaxed. Soon he was squirming in his seat.


Brinn smiled at him and stood up. She walked around and kissed both of the men as she picked up the pot in the middle of the table.  She walked to the kitchenette and, after putting the pan in the refrigerator, she collected some food before heading to the door. “I won’t be up tomorrow until you contact me and if you want to be alone all day, that’s alright. I have a few things to do and will probably go spend time with Tony and John and the kids.”  With that, she left the room, closing the door behind her.


Both men said goodbye but were already focused on each other. Jamie dropped to the floor and shoved Danny’s chair back.  He unzipped Danny’s shorts and brought his mouth to his briefs, licking his cock through the material. Danny shivered feeling the texture, warmth and moisture on his skin.  Danny’s hands went into Jamie’s hair and gently pressed it against his crotch. Jamie now gently used his teeth through the fabric and Danny cried out.


Jamie moved up to Danny’s lips and  captured them with his hand on the back of his neck.  One of his hands were on Danny’s crotch as his tongue darted in and out of his mouth.  Danny gasped as Jamie’s fingers moved inside the briefs.


Jamie moved away a bit, “Danny, we are going into the bedroom and I am going to touch you…..god, I want to feel you.  If I need to slow down just tell me but, Danny, you are safe. I promise any discomfort you have will soon be pleasure. And the fact that you have had that vibration on your prostate for over an hour, I am guessing you are getting pretty desperate. How about you go in the bathroom and take that thing out and do a quick rinse. If you want to take a full shower you can.  I could join you.”


“No, I would feel better if I rinsed off.  I’ll be out in five minutes.”  


Jamie had lit some candles and undressed by the time Danny came out of the bathroom. He stood naked in the doorway and Jamie took a deep breath. Danny’s skin had a blush to it from the warm shower.  They met midway across the room. Jamie kissed him and led him to the bed. He laid him on his stomach and straddled him. He linked their fingers on either side of Danny’s head and slowly began to move down Danny’s spine.  He kissed and licked. He drug his teeth along it and when he got lower he let go of Danny’s hands and moved lower. This time he didn’t avoid touching his ass. He let his tongue move between his cheeks and as he moved lower he began to gently probe him.  He ran his tongue around rimming him until Danny was nearly incoherent from the sensation.  


“Oh, Jamie, please.  I am ready, I need…”


“Put your knees under you.  Bring them close to your hips, spread apart.”  Danny did as instructed. Jamie slipped on a condom and then lubed up his fingers and his cock. He began by inserting one finger and moving it around.  When it grazed Danny’s prostate he cried out.


“I don’t know how long I can hold it.”


“You don’t have to, Danny. Let yourself go.  Feel every pleasure as it comes and then it will come around again.” With that Jamie focused on Danny. On really feeling him inside and when he slipped over the prostate again Danny climaxed.  As he did Jamie entered him. Danny cried out in pain but was overtaken by an unbelievable feeling deep inside him. As Jamie began to move in and out it was only moments before Danny was moving to meet him.  Soon Jamie began to lose control and as his balls hit Danny’s ass, Jamie lost control followed by Danny cumming again. Jamie wrapped his arm tightly around Danny’s waist and then helped them drop to their sides still joined. 


Danny reached behind him and ran his hand over Jamie’s hip and then turned his head so Jamie’s lips could brush his.  “That was….”


Jamie pressed his mouth to Danny’s again, “Yes, it was.”



Brinn opened her computer and then went to the message from her mom.  Brinn had found a bottle of wine on the counter and opened it. She poured a glass and sat down on the sofa.  She drank the first glass and then looked down at the screen and began to read,


‘Oh Tia,

I was so excited to get your message.  You obviously are as brilliant as ever to think of calling your grandmother to get information.

Tia, how are you?  I know you graduated  from college this spring. I have been keeping track of you the best I can.  

I see Gus is married and has a couple kids and I know that John and Tony moved out there with your brother.  I miss Matty, too, but I know he doesn’t want anything to do with me.

Tia, can we talk on the phone? I want to hear your sweet voice. I bet you have even started your period by now.  I wish I could have been there for you when that started. I am sure Brian and Justin weren’t much help when it came to that.  Maybe Gus’ wife is nice. I think she was your teacher, wasn’t she?

Oh, Tia, please contact me soon.I love you, darling.  I want to see you.


Love you,

Mommy’


Brinn drank another glass of wine while she reread the message.  She started writing,


‘Mom,

I am so glad you got the message.  My dads can’t know I contacted you.  I am so sorry they had you put in jail last time.  That’s why they can’t find out this time. I am going to have to get a disposable phone before I can call you.  

Yes, I do get my period and you were right, Brian and Justin were not much help.  You better than most realize they don’t understand women!

I would love to talk to you about lots of stuff.  I don’t know what to do next month. I don’t know what school to consider or if I should paint for a year. 
Mommy, I will email again soon and hopefully in a couple of days I will have a phone I can call you on.


I love you so much and I have missed you.

Tia’


Brinn closed the computer and turned on a movie and started drinking right out of the bottle.  By the time she finished it, it dropped on the floor and she passed out.



The men had all taken full advantage of the remote surprise the first half hour but as they ate there were just intermittent surprises. After an hour they all handed the remotes to the waiter who returned with them in 4 small bags.  He handed one to each of the men along with their desserts. They all took a couple seconds to program the new remote they were given. As they finished their sweets, Marcus was nearly crawling onto Dan’s lap and then Justin’s on the other side. Justin grabbed him and kissed him and then pulled him up on his feet.  Brian and Dan watched their husbands on the dance floor. Dan moved next to Brian and kissed him.  


“I think we’re lucky this is a gay friendly environment or we may get thrown out for indecent behavior.  God, they’re hot. Have you thought more about switching partners? I have to admit I have always wondered how sweet it would be to be buried deep in your husband’s ass.  Now I don’t want you to think I dwell on it. I mean look at Red. He is so beautiful. I still can’t believe he wants to be mine. I kind of worry that one day I will come home and he will be gone.”


Brian kissed his friend, “I don’t think you have to worry about that.  Marcus only has eyes for you although right now it appears he has my husband’s ass.”


“Actually, I have Justin’s ass in my hands right now,” Dan pulled out the remote and pressed it to high, and Justin nearly dropped to his knees.


“Well, if we are playing that game,” Brian pulled out his remote and Dan looked out at Marcus but instead he nearly doubled over.  At the same moment Brian reached over and squeezed Dan’s crotch.  


Dan whimpered. “I think, who am I kidding? I can’t think with my ass feeling like that.  Fuck me, Brian let’s go to the bathroom and find an empty stall.”


“I would take you up on that, Dan.  But it is up to my husband who I screw. But let’s get them over here and decide what we are doing the rest of the night.  I think we all need a break or just a party in the suite.” Remote roulette was even getting to Brian.  


Justin and Marcus were starting to lose all inhibitions.  Dan watched them for a moment. “Let’s take our husbands to the bathroom.  None of us are going to make it to the hotel. I need to feel Marcus…..” Dan took a deep breath to regain control.  “Maybe tomorrow we can talk about playing, right now I just want my husband.”


Brian smiled at his friend, “The sound of a man who is truly in love.”


“You never doubted that, did you?”


“No….oh, shit, I don’t know which one of them have my remote but I would almost bet it is Sunshine… No, you have loved Marcus from day one but you do seem awfully interested in Sunshine’s ass lately.”


“Well, I have been watching that ass for years and since it has kept your attention for so long, I wanted to see what was special about it.”


“Dan, what’s special about it is it is Sunshine’s.  Just like Marcus’ ass is special because it is attached to him.  Now I have no doubt Marcus is an amazing lover. I have seen you two in action but, unless they have other plans, let’s shut these things off,” he put the remote on the table and turned it off.  Dan audibly sighed at the relief.


Dan turned off his remote and Justin actually jolted on the dance floor.  His head turned and looked at the table and then took out the remote he had and turned if off.  Marcus followed and the two men walked off the dance floor. Dan and Brian stood and each took their husbands close, kissing them. 


“Sunshine, do you mind if I take you back to the suite and make love to you for the next  four to six hours, just the two of us?”


“How could I mind that? I brought a paddle or two and I …. God I want to feel EVERYTHING! And as long as you are there I don’t care who else is.”  Justin nearly climbed Brian and kissed him so long and so invasively, Brian nearly stripped him right there.  


Brian broke away from Justin and dropped four $100 bills on the table and then pushed Justin out of the restaurant, followed by Dan and Marcus. By the time they got outside, Dan pressed Marcus tightly against the SUV as he slipped his hand between them, grabbing his crotch.  Brian and Justin had already gotten in the back seat and Justin’s pants were loose. Brian held onto his cock as his hand moved down the back of Justin’s pants and he was manipulating the vibrator and somehow slipped a finger in next to it. 


Brian brought his mouth next to Justin’s ear and said, “How much can you take tonight?”


“As much as you can dish out.” 


“Do you need to sit tomorrow for any reason?” Brian licked along his jaw.


“I think I could stay in bed all day! Just so I can fly home on Monday.” Justin brought his mouth to Brian’s throat and began to suck and lick and when his tongue dipped below Brian’s collar he made a noise low in his throat.


“This truly is not fair,” Marcus complained from the front seat as Dan maneuvered through the streets back to the hotel. Dan refused to let Marcus touch him because he wasn’t sure he would be able to stay on the road.


As they pulled up to their lodge, all four men fell out of the vehicle and as they entered the lodge, as clothes started to fly, Justin and Marcus shared a kiss that got both Brian and Dan so hot they picked up their husbands, said goodnight and carried them into their respective rooms.

Danny was like a new person.  He wanted Jamie to show him everything at once.  They laid in bed and teased each other until they were ready to explode and then Jamie put his knees on either side of Jamie’s head and they both began to taste each other. Their tongues licked and teased the other’s cocks and soon Danny practiced deep throating Jamie and when he pulled his hips even further down and Jamie felt the back of Danny’s throat, Jamie exploded.  He started to back away expecting Danny to choke but he held him in place enjoyed every drop. Jamie then went to work on Danny and he reached around and inserted his finger into Danny’s ass causing him to cum. 


It was after 2:00 a.m. before Danny and Jamie faced each other wrapped in each other’s arms and fell asleep. They both slept soundly against the feel of the other’s body.



Justin lay on his stomach with a smile on his face.  His ass was fury red and Brian was licking the valley between his cheeks.  The heat of Brian’s tongue stung but Justin didn’t care. Brian dipped into Justin’s asshole that had been well used and abused.  He could taste himself inside.


“I want to cum again but I don’t think I have any giz left in me,” Justin shivered as Brian pulled away.  Brian got up but came right back with something in his hand.  


“Relax, Sunshine, This might sting for just a second but then it should feel better.”  Brian put some lotion on his hands and then gently began to rub it in.


“It stings!”


“Just a second.  Hold on, Sunshine.”


Then Justin felt it.  A cooling sensation spread across him. “Oh, I don’t know what it is but it feels amazing, now.”


“Does it feel good enough to have a hard on again?” Brian moved up and kissed him, bringing his hand down and finding Justin’s cock semi-erect.


Brian offered Justin his back and to his surprise Justin thrust hard and deep. He pressed against Brian’s chest and fell into a sound sleep.



Dan and Marcus made love until they just couldn’t anymore.  Marcus laid his head on Dan’s abdomen and Dan ran his fingers through his thick, auburn hair, “Red, I love you so much.” He paused.  I wish we could have a baby. God, I want a baby with you.”


“Oh, darling Dan.  How was I ever happy without you in my life?” He swirled his finger through Dan’s pubic hair.  “As long as I have you and Danny in my life, my life is full.”  


Dan pulled him into his arms and kissed him.  “Good night, love. I’d give you the world if I could.” 


"Don't you know you have?" Marcus replied sleepily.  


Together they drifted off more relaxed than they had been in months.



“Gus!” Shelby shook his shoulder.  “Something’s not right, Gus.” Shelby was trying to stay calm but she knew something was very wrong.


Gus rolled over, “Shelly, what is it?”  Gus replied groggily.


“Gus, I’m bleeding. I think I need to go to the hospital”


Now Gus was awake. “Ok!  I ….my dads aren’t home. I’ll call Mary.” He glanced at the clock.  It was 3:00 a.m. “I will be right back, Shel. I will check on the kids while I call her.  Ten minutes later, Gus had checked on the kids, texted Molly to tell her what was going on, and carried Shelby down the stairs and set her on the seat.  He kissed her and rushed back in the house to grab one more thing as Mary came into the house.


“Mary, I….”


“I have the babies.  I can stay as long as you need me.”  She patted Gus’ shoulder. “Go take care of your wife.  I will call the hospital that you are on your way.”


Gus rushed out to the SUV and they were off.  The amount Shelby was bleeding made it obvious something was seriously wrong.  By the time they arrived at the hospital, staff was waiting for them. It didn’t hurt there was a Taylor Kinney wing on the hospital.  They were told Shelby’s OB-Gyn was on her way in but an IV was started and the emergency room doctor gave her medication through the IV.  Within a couple minutes Shelby had calmed down and started dozing. 


Gus held her hand until Shelby’s doctor arrived and asked him to leave the room while she looked her over.  Gus was never so glad to see Molly and Tyler walk in. She rushed over to him and hugged him. He held onto her tightly.


“How is she?”  Molly asked.


“The doctor is looking at her now but she was bleeding pretty bad. I’m scared, Molly.”


“Should I call Justin and Brian for you?”


“No, I don’t want them to know.  They will rush home even if it is something minor. After we know something I can see if I need….”


The OB Gyn approached Gus.  “Gus, Shelby is resting quietly right now.  The baby seems to be ok for the moment. The bleeding has nearly stopped but we will need to wait for some tests to see what is going on.”


“So she hasn’t lost the baby?”  Gus asked softly.


“No, but I am going to be honest.  It doesn’t look good at the moment.  If she stays stable for 24 hours she will have a better chance and we can try a couple things but she will probably have to stay in bed most of the time.”


“She’ll do whatever it takes.  I know her.”


“I just want you to know that she may not be able to do anything.  Sometimes nature just takes its course. We will have a better idea in a couple hours when the tests return.”


Once the doctor left, Molly pulled Gus close and he held onto her.  “It’s my fault. It’s all my fault!” Gus said softly in Molly’s ear.


“Come, Gus, let’s sit down,” Molly led him to a chair and they sat side by side.  “Nothing you did caused this Gus.”


“But I did.  We fought just before we fell asleep.  I upset her. I wanted to make love but she wasn’t in the mood.  She’s never in the mood anymore. Finally, she gave in and told me to go ahead.  So I had sex with her but she obviously didn’t want it. It was my fault if we lose our little boy.”


“Oh, Gus, I don’t think that had anything to do with it.  And I am sure you were loving and gentle.”  


Tyler walked away and texted Dan.  It said, ‘Shelby in hospital. Will let you know if you should come home early.  Maybe get John ready in case… Will be in touch.’



Dan had a message come in early Sunday morning.  He knew it was Tyler from the tone that sounded. He picked it up and softly said, “Shit,” under his breath.  


Marcus shifted next to Dan and snuggled his naked body against him.  “What is it, darling Dan?”


“Tyler let me know that Shelby is in the hospital.  He didn’t give details but he said I should get John on standby which means it isn’t good.”


“Are you going to tell Justin and Brian?”


“No, I am going to wait for Tyler but I am going to have John fly up here.  If we don’t need him he can fly us back Monday morning but if we need to leave today we’ll be ready.”



“Oh god, Tony, harder!  I want it harder!” Tony repositioned himself and continued to slam into John’s ass making him cry out as he came.  He clamped around Tony who then came, too. John reached back and held onto Tony’s hips, not wanting him to go anywhere yet.  “That was….Amazing! Let’s wake up like that every morning!”


“I wish we could.” Tony kissed John’s neck. “Maybe we need to go away for a weekend. I…”  Tony was interrupted by John’s phone ringing.


“Damn,” John swore.   It was nearly 7:00 a.m.   “Who the hell…” he picked up his phone and saw it was Dan.  “Shit,” he answered the phone. “Dan, is everything alright?”


“Sorry to call you so early, John, but I need you to fly up here.  We may not need you but….”


“Dan, what is going on?” John knew this was not normal.


“Shelby is in the hospital.  She may lose the baby. I haven’t told Brian and Justin but if we need to get home quickly, I want you up here waiting.”


John laid his hand on Tony’s thigh and slowly moved away from him. “I will call the airport right now and I will be up there as soon as I can.  I will contact you when I have my flight plan. I’ll contact Molly to let me know what’s up.”


“Thanks, John.  Talk to you later.”


“Mi Amore, what is it?” Tony wrapped his arm around John’s shoulders.


“Shelby may be losing the baby. I need to fly up to Canada and be ready to take them home if they get the word.  I don’t think I should tell Brinn. Just tell her that I have to run a flight for Dan. If the time comes you will have to tell her and they will just head back today instead of tomorrow.”


“I will let you get ready.  I will go make some breakfast for you.” Tony left while John went to shower.



Danny stretched.  He ached in so many places but it felt so good. He slid his body over Jamie and began to slide his finger between Jamie’s ass cheeks and soon Jamie was begging for more.  Danny grabbed a condom and entered him. In no time, they had both cum.


“Danny, if you were a few years older….. I….” Danny reached around and stroked Jamie, “Oh, GOD….” he shivered and came again.



Brinn woke up with a headache.  She had never felt like this before.  She had her first hangover and felt like shit.  Her mouth was as dry as cotton but as she drank some water she was sure she was going to throw up.  She rushed to the bathroom and did just that.



Gus couldn’t sit anymore.  He had sat with Shelby, but while they were running one more test he paced in the waiting room with Molly.  Tyler had gone home to take over the kids and Brenda was going to take care of Taylor and Gage.  


When Gus saw the doctor come in he went directly to him.  Molly followed and slipped an arm around Gus’ waist. 


“Mr. Kinney, Gus, the tests we just ran showed there has been no change in Shelby or the baby.  She hasn’t stabilized but hasn’t gotten less stable either but I want to be honest, it doesn’t look good.”

Molly hugged Gus as he clung to her.  “You go and kiss your wife and you sit with her.  Shelby is strong. This isn’t over yet. If you need a break, come get me.”


“The kids…. Mary….”


“Brenda should be getting there about now.  They are fine.”


“Thanks, Molly...for everything.”


“Come get me if you need me.  I’ll be here.”



Brian and Justin woke up.  Justin groaned as he moved. “Let me rub that gorgeous ass again.”  Brian rubbed more of the oil onto his cheeks and Justin raised his ass in the air offering it to Brian.


“Are you sure you’re not too sore?”


‘Please, Brian, I want you….”  Brian positioned himself and entered him.


“I never get tired of sinking into you.  The feel of you around my cock...I love everything about you.”  Brian pulled Justin up and wrapped one arm around Justin’s shoulders while the other went around his waist, “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you, too, baby.”



Danny and Jamie showered, and then went to the kitchenette and started pulling out leftovers. They had cheese and bread and some fruit.  They sat on the sofa and kissed in between bites. Soon they had forgotten about the food again and were kissing and touching and just enjoying each other.  They ended up stumbling back to the bedroom and into the bed with rumpled sheets.  



Tony had texted Brinn but she hadn’t responded so he went over to the lighthouse,  He could use her assistance with Jonna with John gone and Matty was with a friend for the day.  Tony knocked on the door and she didn’t answer. He was about to go upstairs when he was sure he heard a moan.  Using the pass card, Tony let himself in. He heard whimpering coming from the bathroom. “Brinn, bella, what is wrong?”  He picked her up off the floor and carried her to the sofa. That was when he saw the empty bottle of wine. “Oh, bella, what have you done to yourself? Why did you do it to yourself?”


He went to the kitchen area and found some bread and a bottle of water.  “Sip, don’t gulp this. Nibble on the bread. It will help soak up some of that wine still hanging in your stomach.”


After a couple minutes Tony continued, “Brinn is something wrong? It isn’t like you to do something like this.”


“I don’t know what’s normal for me!  I am a master candidate that can’t drive.  I have a great family but I can’t see part of them. I just don’t know what I should be doing.”


Tony sat on the sofa and pulled her onto his lap and let her cry.  After a few minutes she pulled herself together. “Tony, did you come here for a special reason?”  she sniffled as she talked.


“Yes, John had to do an emergency flight for Dan so I was hoping Jonna could spend time with you.  She could come here or you could come to the house.”


“Can you give me half an hour?  I need to shower and then I will go to the house.  Tony, please don’t tell my dads I was drinking? I don’t have a problem.  That is the first time I have ever done that, honest.”


“I believe you, Bella.  I will let Jonna know you will be there soon.”  He hugged and kissed her. “You may not know right now what you want to do but whatever you decide, you will change the world!”



The men spent the day looking at the Canadian Rockies from their suite.  None of them managed to get clothes on for hours. They spent a lot of time in the hot tub but Dan seemed a bit distracted.  He kept excusing himself, saying he had a business issue going on. By noon he received a text that John was available when they needed him.  Dan kept the phone at arm’s reach, not wanting to miss a message if they needed to go.

Justin sat on Brian’s lap part of the time.  Feeling the discomfort kept him in a constant state of excitement so Brian obliged by bringing him to climax time after time which, of course, had Brian cum several times himself.  Marcus decided he liked the idea himself. He straddled Dan and moved until he felt Dan’s cock at his asshole. With Dan’s help, he moved and soon Dan was buried deep inside Marcus.


Eventually mid afternoon they all ended up in one bed just talking and touching and kissing.  At times they weren’t sure whose arm or thigh or dick they were touching as they all dozed off.



Molly had gone home around noon.  Tyler had some work to do and Brenda was still with Tyler and Gage.  Molly hated leaving Gus alone and as she pulled out she thought of Seth and Isabella.  She called Wine and Design. If one of them was home hopefully they would answer.


“Wine and Design, Seth speaking.”


“Oh, Seth, I am so glad you are there.”  She explained the situation and that most of the family was out of town.  


“Molly, I will be at the hospital in ten minutes.  I’ll just sit in the waiting room if Gus is in with Shelby.”


“Thank you, Seth.  That makes me feel better. You have my number.  Please call if there is any change. Oh, and call Tyler if his dads need to come home.”


“I will, Molly.  I am leaving now.”  Seth got on his motorcycle and was at the hospital in minutes.  He was at the desk asking questions when Gus walked out. He looked so young.  Seth didn’t even think before walking over and taking him in his arms. Gus wrapped his arms tightly around his new friend and held onto him.  


“How is Shelby and the baby?”


“She has started bleeding again. I don’t think….I think she’s going to lose our son but I’m not sure about her……”


Seth stroked his head and said, “Should I call your family?”


“I will decide once the doctor comes out.” Gus rested his head on Seth’s shoulder as they stood there.” Seth guided him to a seat and sat next to him, keeping his arm around him.  


Gus saw a nurse approaching. “Gus, the doctor would like to talk to you and Shelby together.”


The look Gus shot Seth was pure fear.  “I will be right here, Gus.” As soon as he went down the hall he Seth called Tyler and told him he thought Gus needed his dads here and then called Molly and told her he didn’t know anything for sure but he thought it was only a matter of time.

He then contacted Isabella and explained what was going on.  She was almost home so she would go watch Paul and Jenna so Molly could come back to the hospital.  Now all they could do was wait.



Dan’s phone began to ring. He reached over Brian’s ass and grabbed his phone off the nightstand.  “Ya?” he knew it was Tyler.  


“John’s getting the plane ready.  Try to get to the airport as fast as you can.”


“What’s happened?”


“They are expected to lose the baby but Shelby is bleeding.” Tyler responded


“Ok, thanks, Tyler.” Dan ended the call as Marcus kissed him and Brian ran his hand over Dan’s ass.


“Brian, Justin, we need to pack and head to the airport.”


“What?” Brian looked at  Dan and got serious. “Dan who was on the phone?”


“It was Tyler.  John is waiting at the airport for us.  Shelby and Gus are losing the baby and Shelby isn’t doing well either.”


“Did you know...how long have you known this?”  Brian was up and throwing things in his bag. 


“I was told early this morning that she was in the hospital but Gus didn’t want to bother you if it was just a small problem.”  


“Well, get the hell out of here and get ready to go?”  Brian said as he followed Justin into the shower. Minutes later they were out and drying off.   Brian took Justin’s towel and rubbed his back but Justin turned around and put his arms around Brian’s neck.  Brian pulled him close and they stood there for a moment. “She’s strong, Sunshine. She’ll be fine,” he wished he knew that was true.


Thirty minutes later they were on their way to the airport.



Gus walked into Shelby’s room and the doctor was standing by her bed..  Gus walked over and took her hand and kissed her. “Oh, Gus, I’m sorry. I tried…. I…”


“Shhh, Shelly. You didn’t do anything.”


“Gus, I have already told Shelby but I need to take her into surgery.  We need to stop the bleeding. The baby’s heartbeat is slowing and the likelihood of survival is very low.  I’m sorry but right now we need to save your wife. You have a couple minutes and then the nurse will be in to prep her.”


Gus leaned over and put his mouth by her ear. “This is all my fault.  You didn’t want to…” tears began to roll down his cheeks.  


“Oh, Gussy, you didn’t cause this.  This whole pregnancy has been a mess. I love you, I love our kids.  Oh, Gussy, if I don’t…”


“You will be fine.  We have two beautiful children and if this one becomes an angel…. Oh, Shelly, I love you.  You can’t leave us. We need you.” He kissed her just as a group of people rushed in and he was escorted out.  


As soon as Seth saw him he knew it wasn’t good.  He stood to meet him when Molly rushed through the door and Gus fell into her arms and sobbed.  Seth watched the two. He wasn’t sure what it was about that young father but he was drawn to him.  He was just such a talented, loving, successful family man. He hated seeing him so torn up.


Gus sat between Molly and Seth as he told them Shelby was on her way to surgery to stop the bleeding and deliver the baby which would very likely not survive.  “I wish my dads were here.” he said as Molly dabbed at her own eyes.”


“They are on their way, They should be here in two to three hours. John went up there this morning just in case.”


“Thanks, Molly. I….” he started shaking, trying to pull himself together. “My world is crashing right now.”


She smiled gently, “I sometimes forget how much of my brother has rubbed off on you.”


“Your brother is as much my father as Pops is. We would never have survived without him and I want him here now.”


“I’ll go see what their ETA is.” Molly nodded at Seth who pulled Gus close as she walked away.


“This is all my fault, all my fault,” Gus repeated over and over.  


“Gus, none of this is anyone’s fault.  Women lose babies everyday. It is just nature’s way.  Some babies just aren’t viable.”


“But I made her have sex with me last night.  I only thought of my own needs. I said….I didn’t mean for her to hear me….”  Gus started crying.


“If you want to tell me what you said, I promise I won’t tell anyone...if that will help.”  Seth stroked his thick, wavy hair.


“I….it is so terrible. I was frustrated and mumbled I didn’t have this problem when I was with men. How could I say that? I love her.  I love our children. I don’t deserve her. I promised her I didn’t need men and then I say...”


Seth was stunned.  He wasn’t sure what to say.  He had no idea Gus was bisexual.  “Gus, I am sure she knows you love her.”


Molly returned and filled Gus in.  His dads were on their way. They should be there within two hours. Seth went off to find something for Gus to eat even though he doubted he would eat it.  As he took the elevator down to the cafeteria, he thought maybe Isabella could help Shelby. Isabella needed new friends now that they moved and it sounds like Shelby could use a friend, too.



Tony had a difficult situation.  He felt he needed to tell Brinn what was going on but he also needed her to stay with their kids for a couple more hours because he had to be in a meeting and Jonna couldn’t be alone.  He decided to go talk to Danny so he could be their for Brinn. Tony knocked on the door and didn’t hear anything at first. “Danny, it’s Tony. Are you in there?”

Now he heard shuffling and voices.  He was sure he heard two voices. He used his pass key and let himself in. Danny was just coming out of the bedroom, still pulling up his shorts.


“Sorry, Tony, I was….napping.  I stayed up late working on my paper.” Danny stammered.


Tony smiled as he looked around the room, “And where is that computer you have been working on?”


“Oh, well, I….”  Danny panicked. Jamie walked out of the bedroom.


“Hey, Tony.  Long time no see.” He had a towel wrapped around him and walked over and shook his hand.


“Jamie, what a surprise!  One of you want to fill me in on what’s going on?”


Jamie walked over to a frozen Danny, “Brinn thought Danny needed a weekend with a friend.  I am sure you know what a great guy Danny is and if I remember your history, you had an unpleasant start to sex, too.”


“Danny, I would say from the look you just gave Jamie that you have had a nice weekend,”  Tony noticed Danny relax a bit. “It is none of my business except that it happened at my place of business.”


“Jamie has been wonderful to me,” he kissed Jamie who gently cupped the back of Danny’s head, showing real care to the young man.


“I am glad Jamie could help you.  He is right, I had a bad early situation and it took a bit to work through it.  But Danny, I came here for a reason. Your family is on their way home right now.  John is in the air with them now. Shelby and Gus have lost their baby. Shelby is in surgery and her life is also at stake but I really need you both to stay here until this evening because I have something I have to do and I really  need someone around for Jonna. Danny, can you come with me to tell her. She is going to need someone and I am literally running out of time.


Danny was already moving to get dressed. Tony looked over at Jamie, “You are welcome to spend time at our house as well, Jamie, as long as you and Danny remember my daughter is there.”


“Come on Tony, I would never do anything like that,”  Jamie was a bit offended.


“I know.  We will try to convince Brinn to stay tonight yet so you can have one more night.  Has Danny regained his trust?”


“Oh ya, that young man is amazing! It may be hard to say goodbye.  He will be 18 very soon. I may have to look him up if I am in the area.  But, damn, why am I talking about that. Poor Gus!” 


Danny came out showered and dressed in less than 10 minutes.  “I’m ready, Tony.”


Jamie kissed Danny, “I’ll be over in an hour or so.  Tony said it was Ok but I’ll give you some time alone with Brinn first.” They kissed once more and then Tony led him out the door.


Brinn glanced out the window and saw Danny and Tony walking toward the house.  She didn’t like this. Did Tony catch Jamie and Danny together? Jonna saw her papa and ran to the door and he scooped her up.  “Papa, what are you doing here?” she questioned as she kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.


“You remember Danny, right?” Jonna blushed and waved at him.  Tony set her back down and softly whispered, “Bella, can you go in your room for just a few minutes.  Danny and I need to talk to Brinn.”


“Ok, Papa,” she looked quizzically at him but obeyed.


By now Brinn was scared, “Tony, what is it?  Danny tell me!” Brinn held onto his hand tightly.  Danny led her to the sofa and sat down. He put his arm protectively around her.


Tony dropped on his knees in front of them and he put his hands on her knees.  “ Tia Brinn, John’s flight was to fly to Canada in case your dads needed a flight.  They didn’t know he was there until a bit ago.”


“Tony, I love you but what is going on?”


“Shelby is in the hospital.  She has lost the baby.” Instantly tears rolled down her cheeks.  Danny pulled her close and she put her head on his shoulder.


“I want to go home.  Can we go home?” She then looked at Danny and started, “Oh, Danny, I’m…”


“Brinn, your dads aren’t home yet and I could really use you here to help with Jonna.  I think it is best for you to stay here until morning and that way Jamie and Danny don’t have to change their plans, either.” Brinn’s head snapped up at hearing Jamie’s name. “Yes, I know he is here and that is fine.  We don’t need to talk about that. I told John to have your dads call you as soon as they are at the hospital and know what is going on.” Danny and Jamie will be here with you and Jonna. I promise if I hear anything I will call or text.” Tony kissed her on both cheeks.  “Now I hate to do this but I have a meeting your dad set up for me to handle since he was out of town.”


As he walked to the door, he heard the rumbling of thunder. “Maledire! (damn it) we don’t need a storm.”  Tony ran out the door.


Jonna came out and saw Brinn on the sofa and curled up next to Brinn.  Brinn shifted with a quick kiss on Danny’s cheek and wrapped her arms around Jonna and the girls spoke softly about what was going on. Danny stroked Jonna’s hair and kissed Brinn’s.  He looked out the windows and saw the storm rolling in. He was glad he wasn’t driving in that and hoped their dads were past this area so they didn’t have to fly through it.


An hour later, Jamie and Danny, Jonna and Brinn sat by the table playing a card game.  Brinn kept checking her phone but nothing yet. Jamie had one hand on his cards and the other one he kept sneaking under the table and into Danny’s lap.  As the storm raged outside they were safe and comfortable.



John landed the plane safely, though it was a bumpy landing.  He immediately went out to Brian and Justin. “I just wanted you to know that Brinn and Danny are staying at the Lighthouse yet tonight.  They are safe there but they are right in the middle of the worst of this storm. Tony told Brinn you would call her soon so she knows what it going on.  I have to do the landing checklist and then I will come to the hospital. There is a taxi van waiting for the four of you. Tyler was going to make sure you had vehicles to go home later.”


“Thanks, John,” Justin hugged him.  “Can you make sure our bags get brought to the hospital?”


“I will bring the luggage when I am finished here,” John gave Brian a hug.  “Now, your taxi is waiting.” Dan and Marcus said goodbye to John as they left the plane.


Brian and Justin sat in the back of the taxi. Brian pulled Justin close but didn’t say anything.  “Brian, she will be fine. She has to be fine.” Brian leaned over and kissed him.


“I just want to hold our son and then our grandbabies, ”  Brian said as they held on to each other.  


Dan pulled Marcus close and kissed him.  “Maybe we could go out and help with Taylor and Gage.  I bet by now Brenda could use a break.”


As they pulled up to the hospital, Brian and Justin got out, followed by Dan and Marcus.  “We are going out to Gus’ place and let Brenda go home. Call us.” Marcus said as he gave both of them a kiss.


“Call me when you know something,” Dan commented.


Brian and Justin walked through the door to the hospital to find their son.



Chapter 5 by Simply written

Chapter 5 


Molly and Seth each held one of Gus’ hands.  He was trembling. They had been waiting far longer than the doctor had said.  A nurse had come out once just to tell them it would be longer than expected but by now Gus was petrified.  


They were all so focused on the hall the doctor would come down they didn’t notice Brian and Justin walking in.  Seth noticed them first. He softly said, “Gus.” When Gus looked up he rushed to his fathers.


“Daddy!”  He threw himself into Justin’s arms and Brian wrapped his arms around both of them and kissed Gus’ head as he held them.  


Before any of them had said anything but murmur comfort Gus, Molly stood and walked up to the trio.  “Gus, the doctor is here.” Brian let go of Justin and moved so Gus was in the center of them.  


The doctor recognized the Taylor-Kinney’s. “Nice to see you, gentlemen.  I wish it was under different circumstances. Gus,” the doctor started reaching for him but realized he didn’t need any extra support right now.  “I am sorry to tell you that we couldn’t save your son. He was stillborn. We are taking care of your precious baby.” Justin wrapped his arms around Gus as the trembling grew worse.  “Your wife is in recovery. She lost a lot of blood and we gave her a transfusion. She will be sleeping until tomorrow morning for sure. And as long as she doesn’t start bleeding again, I see a full recovery.  She will need a couple weeks of complete rest and of course, her emotional recovery…. But I can see the support you have.”


“Can I see her?”  Gus asked.


In about 15 minutes she will be brought to her room.  I will have someone bring the three of you up. But Gus, she won’t know you’re there and then I suggest you go home.  Get some sleep. Eat something.” She looked at his dads and they both nodded. “If you have any questions, feel free to call me.”  


The doctor started walking away and Brian followed.  As they got out of earshot Brian asked, “Shelby, will she be able to have more children?”


“Yes, but there will be more risk than she had with her first two.  I would not say they can’t have another one but I wouldn’t want them to rush into it. She will need time to heal.”


Brian offered his hand, and the doctor shook it, “Thank you for everything. Oh, please notify me when we can have our grandson.  We will give him a proper burial or whatever they decide.” He handed her his card.


“I am sorry for the outcome but I will let you know when you can have him.”


Justin lead Gus back to a chair and sat next to him.  “Molly, go home to your kids. Who is with them?”


“Isabella was there part of the day but Tyler is home now.  Brenda is at Gus’ house. Maybe I should…”


“Dan and Marcus should be getting there about now to relieve her.  Go home, Mollusk. Thank you for staying here.” Justin stood and Molly hugged her brother. 


“I’m really sorry about the baby,” she whispered in his ear and she held her tighter as he blinked away tears.  Brian walked up and hugged her, too.


“Go hug your babies, Molly.”  Brian said, kissing her cheek and then he turned to Seth, “Seth, thanks so much for helping out the family when we needed you.  I knew when we hired you we had the right couple. Head home to your wife.”


“Glad I could help.  Please, call us if you need anything. Our spare room is yours if someone wants to rest and be close.” He glanced in Gus’ direction.


“Thank you. I doubt he will leave town while she is here so if he could grab a short night sleep close by, he might actually rest.” Brian’s attention then went back to Gus and Seth slipped out of the room.


John stopped by for a few moments.  He let them know their SUV was in the parking lot and he had put their bags in it.  He hugged Gus tightly for a moment as he offered his condolences but he didn’t stay.  He wanted to get home before it was completely dark now that the worst of the storm had passed.  He promised to send Brinn and Danny home in the morning when it was light and the roads would be safer and he was gone.


Soon a nurse came and led them to Shelby’s room.  Before entering he looked at them, “She is still completely out of it.  She is on some very strong medication for pain right now and it is just better for her to sleep then be awake right now but go give her a kiss and assure yourself she is Ok. Then, get some food and some sleep, doctor’s orders.”


Gus stood at the door, scared to go in.  Brian put his arm around his son’s waist and propelled him forward. Justin was just a step behind them. She laid in the bed very pale and still. Gus stood up straight and walked over to her.  He bent over her and kissed her cheek and then her mouth. He held her hand but there was no reaction. Justin walked up on the opposite side and brushed her hair back kissing her forehead.


“Shelby, don’t worry.  We will take care of your kids and you focus on getting your strength back.”  


Brian walked up beside Gus and stroked her cheek but didn’t say anything.  After a few minutes the nurse came back in and escorted them out of the room. The doctor said you were not to come back until tomorrow morning.  Shelby needs rest and so do you. If there is any change we will call you but she will sleep through the night I am sure.”


Brian and Justin walked to the waiting room with him.  The sun had set and it had begun to rain. 

“We are taking you out to eat something.  What would you like?” Brian asked.


“Pops, I can’t eat anything.”


“Well, you are going to.  You need to keep up your strength.  You have a wife and two children that need their daddy. So what will it be, pizza, burgers, pasta?”


“I don’t care but I don’t want to go sit in a room full of strangers.  Can we just pick something up and eat at my office?” Gus slumped as they walked out to the car someone dropped off for them.  


“Brian called and let us know you were coming.  When you are done eating with your dads, Gus, you come up to our apartment and get some sleep in the guest room.”


“Oh, I couldn’t do that. I can just sleep on my couch down here.”


“Absolutely not.  There is a big comfortable bed up there and you need some real sleep.”


“I don’t know the last time I slept alone.  It has been so long.” Justin held him close.


“Thanks, Isabella.  That is really kind of you,” Justin smiled at her.  “You and Seth are real friends.”


“I like to think we will be family.”  


“I think we already are. He will be up in a while.” 


“Dad, Taylor and Gage, I feel like I should be there but I can’t leave here.”


“After we get you fed and in bed, we will go get them and bring them to our house. They will be fine and by tomorrow you will come home to them.”


“Daddy, we lost our son.” Gus crumbled against Justin as the full weight of what had happened hit him.  What if Shelby hadn’t made it. I would never have lived with myself.”


“Gus, none of this is your fault.  This pregnancy has been shaky all along.”


“But, Dad, I made her have sex last night.  She didn’t want it but…..”


“Oh, Gus, you did not rape your wife.  You didn’t make her. There have been times when I wasn’t in the mood but I still had sex.  You know that doesn’t hurt a baby. Your other two are perfect.”


“I know, but I’m the man of the house and I am supposed to be in control but right now…..” Gus dropped his head on the back of the sofa and shut his eyes.


“Rest, Gus.  Rest until Brian gets back.”  Justin took his hand and sat silently with his son.



When Tony got back to his house, he found his daughter and the other three putting a board game away.  Jonna ran and hugged her papa. “How was your day, Bella?”


“I had a lot of fun.  Jamie sang to me and we played games.”


“Well, how would you like to help with dinner as soon as I talk to Brinn.  Your Daddy will be home in about an hour, so we can have dinner ready for him.”  Jonna kissed him and took her game back to her room. Danny and Jamie slipped out of the house and went back to the Lighthouse as Tony took Brinn to the sofa. 


“Tony, is Shelby alright?”


“Yes, Shelby made it through surgery and they think she will be fine.”


“Their baby boy?” Brinn’s eyes filled with tears as Tony shook his head. Big tears rolled down her cheeks and as she cried Tony held her and whispered in Italian.  


“John will be home in a little while.  Why don’t you stay here and have dinner with us.  John will have seen Gus. You can sleep here if you want, too.”


“I’ll eat here, but I will probably sleep at the Lighthouse.”


“Alright.  Why don’t you tell the guys they can order whatever they want for dinner.”


“Are you going to tell John what went on?”


“I am.  He’s my husband and I don’t hide anything from him but I will wait until you’re gone if you want me to.”


“No, I don’t want you to lie to him and Jonna will probably mention Jamie anyway but if he gets mad at me….I don’t know if I can handle anything else today.”


“Well, then I will tell him and I am sure he won’t be angry after I talk to him.”


“Thanks, Tony, but I’ll tell him.”  Jonna came running up excited to help Tony with dinner while Brinn just stared out the window, hoping John was there soon. 


Danny and Jamie barely made it to their room before losing their clothes. Danny laid down on the bed and propped his feet on the bed near his hips, offering himself completely to Jamie. 

Jamie leaned between Danny’s legs and brought his mouth to Danny’s.  He probed his lips apart only to find a very willing cove. Their tongues entwined and danced as Danny’s hands moved between them to find  Jamie’s erection. He slowly stroked him. Jamie’s mouth left his and worked its way down his chest. He spent time on each nipple and soon Danny was thrashing under him.


“Oh, please, Jamie.  I want you inside of me. Please, don’t go too slow.  I want to feel it. I want a little bit of pain. I want to enjoy that now that I’m not scared anymore.”


Jamie handed him a condom and Danny slipped it on him.  He had that down by now. Jamie positioned himself and added a little lube before moving in without hesitation. Danny cried out at the feeling he had now come to need.  How was he going to live without him, without this? He cried out as Jamie pounded him with more power than ever before sending him over the edge quickly. Danny clenched around Jamie’s dick over and over and soon Jamie joined him.  Jamie collapsed on top of Danny and then rolled off holding onto Danny as he did.  


“You know kid, I have been with a lot of people in my life but you are right up there.”  He kissed him.


“Jamie, can you help me buy a couple toys tonight?  They can be sent to my place but I don’t know what to get.”


“Sure, Danny.”  He reached for his phone.  He knew a message had come in while they were occupied.  Both their phones had. “Brinn said we can order whatever we want for dinner.  What are you hungry for?”


“How about we just get a couple things and share?”


“Ok, how about we order a couple burgers and a few appetizers?”


“That sounds great! You want to order and I am going to look on Amazon.”


Jamie laughed softly as he ordered dinner for them and then dropped on the sofa next to Danny.  “Now give me that computer. You don’t need a lot of things but I don’t go for using vegetables and stuff.  Let’s get you a couple good toys that can be washed in the shower or sink.” Jamie found a string of graduated beads.  They didn’t go very large but he was sure Danny would get a lot of use out of those and next he found a moderate sized vibrator for him that would play with his prostate, and then to round out the purchase, he picked a set of butt plugs from small to large but not too large.


“Don’t I need a big one?”  Danny questioned.


“Sweetheart, bigger isn’t always better.  I don’t want you to harm yourself and these will do all you might want.”


“They can do everything but kiss me like you do,” Danny  slipped onto Jamie’s lap and then pulled him over so they were laying side by side.  “Jamie, can I be honest with having you freak out?”


“Sure,” Jamie was a bit confused.


“I…. I love you. Now wait….I know you don’t love me and that’s Ok.  I love you like I love Brinn. I am glad I met you and I want to thank you for showing me what it can really be like when you are with someone who cares.”  Jamie slipped a finger inside Danny and stroked the inside of his anal canal. Danny actually made a purring noise. “You can do that to yourself. You don’t always need toys.  I should have asked if you have an allowance or...how are you paying for this? Did I spend too much?”


“No, I get a weekly allowance for chores. I have plenty.  I don’t spend much. Brinn and I hang out but that doesn’t cost anything.  Maybe sometime we can talk on the phone and we could jack off together.”


“We probably could, but you will find someone soon.  I know you are homeschooled but you meet up with some young adults with some of your college classes don’t you?  No one has approached you there?”


“A could have girls but I just am not interested in them like that but...there is one guy. I think he likes me like that but I never…..well…”


“Well, now you can get a feel for what he is interested in.  Danny just always be safe. Use condoms and if you get the feeling that something is off.  Don’t put yourself in danger ever again. You are far too special to just go with anyone.” Jamie kissed him with far more feeling than he intended. Their lips lingered on each others and then their   foreheads met as their mouths separated. Danny you are so special. Don’t let anyone tell you different.” He was about to kiss him again when there was a knock on the door.  


“Gentlemen your dinner is here,” a voice said and then they heard footsteps moving away.


“I’m going to go wash up, you set up the table,” Jamie said. He then moved and kissed Danny once more. He gently stroked Danny’s cheek before he walked away. Under his breath he said, “Damn you got under my skin, kid.”


Brinn listened to Tony and Jonna talk and laugh as they made dinner.  Jonna giggled as Tony lifted her up so she could dump vegetables into the pan.  Brinn wished she could be that age again. She really hated her life right now.  


When Brinn heard the garage door go up, she knew the time had come. How mad would John be at her?  She couldn’t handle having her John mad. As he walked in she hung out in a corner of the living room letting Jonna have her daddy first.  


“Daddy!  You’re home. I missed you!” John picked her up and hugged her tight.


“Hey, ladybug, I missed you, too.  And your brother. Where is he?”


“He is on a campout with a friend.  They were safe during the storm but he won’t be home until tomorrow.  Papa said he could.”


“I am sure he did.  You know you are almost getting too big to pick up.” He kissed her as he set her down.  “Now may I say hello to your papa?”


“I know you want to KISSSSS him.”  Jonna giggle.


“You are so right about that.”  John walked over to Tony and wrapped his arms around his waist as Tony’s arms creeped around John’s neck and they kissed.  Their lips played gently across each other. After a long and lingering contact, John took a step back. “Is Brinn at the Lighthouse?”


Tony shook his head.  “I’m right here,” Brinn said softly.  “How are Gus and Shelby?” John walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.


“Shelby will be fine in a couple weeks.  Gus is very sad of course but he is so glad that Shelby will be alright.”


“I wanted to go home but Tony needed me to stay with Jonna and the weather was nasty.”


“Yes, it was better for you to stay here.  Is Danny still working on the project of his?  He is dedicated.”


“John, can we go somewhere so I can talk to you alone?” 


“Sure, how about coming to our bedroom?  I need to bring my bag there anyway.”


They entered the master bedroom, John stripped off his uniform jacket and started to unbutton his white button down. “So, Miss Thing what’s up?”  When she didn’t say anything for a few seconds he looked at her and realized whatever it was she felt it was serious. He walked over and sat next to her on the edge of the bed.


“John, I lied to you.  I’m sorry.”


“What did you lie to me about?”  John put an arm around her, pulling her close.


“Danny hasn’t been working on a paper all weekend.”


“He hasn’t?”  John looked at her quizzically unsure what was coming next.


“I set him up with someone so he has been having sex all weekend. Well, not ALL weekend but you know what I mean.”


John had to smirk a little.  This was his Brinn. She was helping out her friend he just hoped she did it the right way.  “Brinn, how did you find someone to spend the weekend with Danny?”


“I thought of people I knew.  I knew Lucky was not a good idea and he is a little old for Danny but then I thought of Jamie.  I know Shelby wouldn’t approve of him being around our house so I set up the weekend with our dads and then we came up here.”

“You thought of everything, didn’t you?”  John was amazed at all she set up for Danny when he knew she had a crush on him herself.  “It’s been a rough weekend for you, hasn’t it?”


Brinn buried her face on his chest and started sobbing.  John’s heart broke for her. He held her close and after a couple minutes he softly said, “Why are you crying, sweetheart?”


“There are so many things that are making my heart hurt so much.  I should have been there for Gus and Shelby. I could have watched the kids but I set up this whole scheme.”


“Taylor and Gage have been well cared for.  Brenda has been with them.”


She took a deep shuttered breath, “That’s good.  But I lied to everyone.”


“To help a friend.  I don’t think anyone will be too mad about that.  The lying might be a small issue but your dads are fair.  Is there something else?”


“I am just so confused.  I don’t know what I want to do for graduate school and I can’t relate to anyone my age except Danny and now he is going to be gone a lot more and I love him and he will now be able to find a boyfriend, and,”  she wanted to tell John about Tina but she wasn’t sure how much to say.


“You love him a little don’t you?”


“I love him a lot but a little bit in the way you mean.  I just want someone of my own.” she hesitated again.


“Brinny, I think there is something you are holding back.”


Here goes another partial lie, Brinn said to herself, “I want to see my mom. I want to talk to her at least.  She’s my mom and I know she has flaws but we all do. I NEED a mom right now.”


“Oh, Miss Thing, if I was half as smart as you, maybe I would know what to say.  But I have to agree with your dads about Tina. I know she gave birth to you but she has never been a good mom to you.”


Brinn pulled away from him and he realized he shouldn’t have said that.  “She hasn’t had a chance to be a good mom. They wouldn’t let her be around.”


“Brinny, I know you were young but you remember when she tried to take you from your dads.  If she had won, you would never have seen your dads or any of your family.”


“It isn’t fair! But my dads won’t listen to anything.”


“Would you like me to talk to them?”  John asked.


“What would you say?”


“I would just let them know how strongly you feel about it.  I can’t do anything else but I can tell them how much it is bothering you.  Honey, I understand their side as the father of Matteo but he’s a boy and that is very different.  Just know, Brinny, whether I agree with you or not, I will always be here to listen.”


Brinn held onto him for a few minutes.  “Thank you, my John. I know it is silly that I call you that. You don’t belong to me.”


“I hope I can always be your John, Miss Thing.  I love you.”


“Oh, I love you, too!” 


John eventually pulled away.  “I better get changed and ready for dinner.  Can you tell them I will be out in five minutes?”  


“Sure,” she hesitated at the door.  “Thanks, John,” and she walked out the bedroom door.



Brian arrived with dinner and the three men ate around Gus’ desk.  They spoke about their trip to Canada and about the kindness of Seth and Isabella.  When they had finished Gus looked better. The food had helped but knowing his dads were back made him feel so much better.  The nurse had called and told them Shelby was still sleeping comfortably and all her vitals were very stable now. After thanking her, Gus ended the call and looked at his dads.  


“I’m glad you’re back but I really wish you’d go home so you can be with the kids.  I know the love Marcus and Dan but they would like their papas there.”


“Of course we will, Gus,” Justin hugged his son.  “I know you’re a grown man but can I tuck you in before we go?”


“I’d like that, Dad.” Brian kissed Gus and gave him a hug and started cleaning up the food while Justin walked with Gus upstairs. He knocked on the door and Isabella opened it, welcoming them in.  Justin went with him into his bedroom and pulled the blankets back for him. He took Gus’ shirt and Gus slipped his pants and briefs off, as well as his shoes and socks. Justin laid his clothes in the chair and then as he had done so many times he pulled the blankets up around Gus’ neck and kissed him.


“Gussy, I know this isn’t easy but it will all look a little better in the morning.  We’ll let your moms know and right now we are going to get those beautiful children you have and love them up.”


“Thanks, Daddy.  I’m glad you are home.”  


“Call when you wake up or if you hear anything else.”  After another kiss, Justin stepped out of the room. After walking into the living room he thanked Seth again.


“I’m glad we can help.  He looked like he was doing better.”


“He is.  He ate and got a call saying Shelby was doing well.  We are going to get the kids now.” Justin shook Seth’s hand and left.


Isabella walked over to Seth and put her arms around him.  “I love you, Seth. I get the feeling you are glad you have a music trip scheduled.”


“You can always tell, can’t you? It’s a month away.  If everything is well with Shelby, I was thinking about asking Gus to come along.  By then he might need a break.”  


“I’ve known you a long time,” she kissed him as he pulled her against him. “It might do him good.” She tilted her face up for another kiss, “Do you think he….”


“Of course not,” he stepped away from her, “I’m going to bring him a bottle of water and see if he would like us to wash his clothes for him.”


Seth knocked softly, “Gus, may I come in?”


“Sure, Seth.” Gus was in bed partially sitting up, looking at his phone. “Thanks, again, for the room.”


“Of course, no problem.  I brought you some water and wondered if you would like us to wash your clothes so you have something clean to wear.” 


“Oh, that would be great, if it’s not too much work.”


“Of course not,” Isabella stuck her head in.  “The apartment has a great laundry.” Seth picked up the dirty clothes and noticed all his clothes was there, meaning he had to be naked in bed. Of course he wasn’t shy about his body.  His whole family was very open that way. He handed the clothes to his wife and she left with them.  


“Is there anything else I can do for you, Gus?”


“No, all the sudden I don’t seem tired.  I hope my dads have the kids by now. I miss them.”


“How old are you, Gus? I’m sorry, do you want to be left alone?”


“No, I’d like the company,” he patted the bed next to him.  Seth sat down. “I’ll be 26 in October.”


“I knew you were young.  You started your family early.”


“I fell in love and Shelly is older than me, and there was no doubt I was going to marry her but she got pregnant and we wanted to be married before the baby was born.  That’s a little old fashioned but we both decided that’s what we wanted. I love my family.” Gus slumped against Seth’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, I’m not usually such a cry baby. I just love them so much and feel like I have failed them all somehow.”


“Gus,” he put his arm around Gus’ shoulder, “I know I haven’t known you long but from everything I have seen you are a great father and husband. And you have an amazing family for support.” As he talked he felt Gus relax a bit.  “I’m going to let you sleep now. I’ll see you in the morning. If you need anything, just knock on our door.” Seth walked out the door, closing it behind him. He entered his bedroom and found Isabella laying naked on the bed soon he had gotten rid of his own clothes and he laid next to her, sliding his hand down her smooth skin and then he devoured her mouth.



Brian and Justin sent Dan and Marcus home and then took Taylor and Gage back to their house. “Papa, I want Mommy.  I not see her all day and Daddy.” Taylor’s lower lip began to quiver.”


“Come here, Sunny,” Brian picked her up.  “Do you want to sleep in the same room as Gage or do you want to sleep in Brinn’s room?”


“The pretty bed? I can sleep there?”


“Of course you can.  Just be a big girl and go to the bathroom before you climb in bed. I will bring you some water.”


“Ok, Papa.”


Justin held a sleeping Gage in his arms, “I’m going to put him in our bed.  I think he will be scared if he is the guest room alone.” Justin leaned toward Brian who kissed him and then walked away with his grandson in his arms. Soon Brian had said good night to Taylor and went into the bedroom.  


“She wants papa to kiss her goodnight. And then Papa wants to kiss Papa,” Brian pulled Justin into his arms. “Come back soon.  Let’s see if we can still be quiet when we make love.”


Justin kissed Taylor and then locked up the house and turned off the lights. “Did you get ahold of Lindsay and Mel?”


“I did. Lindz hopes to fly out tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.” Brian responded.


After getting comfortable, Justin and Brian spooned in bed as Brian moved in and out of Justin, slowly and deliberately, as he nibbled on Justin’s neck.  Silently, both men climaxed and then they both cried silently for the baby that was lost. Brian held onto Justin who pulled Gage close and they slept.



After Brinn had eaten at Tony and John’s, John walked her back to the Lighthouse.  “Brinny, if you need to talk, any time, just call me. I know I don’t understand everything you’re going through but I’m a good listener and I love you so I will only tell you things I think are good for you.”


“Thanks, John.  I love you, too.  I think we will be leaving early in the morning so I probably won’t see you.  I want to get home to Gus.”


“Well, tell Danny to drive safe and let me know when you make it home.”


“Thank for keeping our secret, too.  I am sure we will tell them soon but we might need a day or two.”  John made sure she was in the building and the door was closed to everyone else before he jogged to the main hotel just to check on staff before going home to be with his husband.



Brinn went up to the suite Danny and Jamie were in.  She didn’t know what she would interrupt but she didn’t want to be alone.  She let herself in without knocking. She found them together on the sofa. “Tia, come join us.” Danny said, moving closer to Jamie so there was room for her.


“Actually, I am kind of tired.  I’m going back downstairs but I wanted to say goodnight and ask if we can be ready to go early in the morning.  I want to get home.”


“How about if we leave about 6:30.  That will get us home by 8:00,” Danny walked up to her and hugged her.  “You sure you don’t want to stay here with us?”


“No, you two enjoy yourself.  I’m tired.” Brinn stepped out and shut the door behind her.


Brinn looked at her phone as she walked down the stairs.  Her dads both had texted her assuring her everything was alright and that they were at home with the kids.  


Next she got her computer out and saw that her mother had emailed four times.  Most of it was just rambling about what she had been doing and about her other two children.  They were living with their father and she got to see them every two weeks. She sent pictures of them.  They were very cute. She wanted to meet them. She wanted to spend time with her mom. Maybe she would go to her moms instead of school this fall.  


Brinn emailed her back and said she should be able to get a burner phone in the next couple of days and then they could call each other.  After she had responded to all of Tina’s questions, she closed the computer and went to bed.


Danny and Jamie made love and then fell asleep but Danny woke up around 5:00 and ran a hand down Jamie’s great body. He followed his hand with his mouth.  He gave each of Jamie’s nipples attention. He licked and nipped as his hand rested on his cock. As he continued to torment the other nipple Jamie groaned and came to full attention.  Danny began to slide his hand up and down along the shaft until Jamie took charge. He flipped Danny on his back and then, propped Danny’s legs on his shoulders. After slipping the condom on he entered Danny and then leaned over him kissing him.  Danny was young and flexible and Jamie pressed him to his limit as he drove in with all of his force. He watched Danny’s face for panic but there was none. Soon Danny had cum between them and Jamie slid over it as he continued to fight to keep control. But when he came, he cried out and then collapsed on top of him. 


After they had laid like that for a couple of minutes, Jamie rolled off of Danny and stared at the ceiling.  “I guess we should shower. We need to be out of here in about 45 minutes.”


30 minutes later they exited the shower after Danny had donned a condom and had Jamie one last time. When they had dressed and packed they went out to the main room and found Brinn pulling food out of the fridge.  She had placed cheese and crackers, bread as well as some fruit and some bottled water. “Not really breakfast but we should be able to find enough to eat here.”


Jamie and Danny each went to opposite sides of Brinn and kissed her at the same time.  “You know if you decide not to go to school you could open a matching making service,” Danny said. “Jamie was the perfect mentor for me. You have saved me.”


“I’m so glad for you but promise me you will always be my best friend, Danny.”  Danny looked at her and could see something was bothering her but figured they could talk about it on the way home.


“Brinn, if you have a chance, tell your brother I am sorry for his loss.  I know Shelby wouldn’t want to hear anything from me but I am glad he is happy in his marriage but I am sad he is hurting right now.”


“I will tell him if I find the right chance,” she hugged him, “Thank you for agreeing to this weekend.”


“Brinn, I had a weekend of amazing sex with a very sweet guy, I may look up again once he is of age,” Jamie smiled at her.  “Well, let’s head out, if you are both ready.” They had all been munching as they talked. They put the remainder of the food in Brinn’s backpack and took it with them, along with some bottled water. 


As they left, Jamie didn’t hide.  Danny drove them back to the hotel where Jamie’s car was parked.   They all got out and Brinn hugged him goodbye. She patted Danny and got back into the SUV.  She focused on her phone but had to look up as Jamie and Danny kissed. It was long and loving.  All she could think was she hoped Danny hadn’t fallen in love but could understand if he did. Jamie walked around and opened the driver’s door as Danny climbed in and then they were on the road.


After they had gone a few miles in silence, Brinn looked over at Danny.  “Danny, are you glad we came this weekend?”


“Oh, Tia, how can you even ask that?  I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  I’m not scared of sex anymore. I won’t just jump into it but I know if I find someone, sex is fun and can be very safe.   Are you alright? You haven’t mentioned your mom again. Did you get any more messages from her?”


“I did!  That reminds me, I need to buy a burner phone.  I have her number but I know my dads can trace my phone.  I need to talk to her. I want to see my mom. If I tell you something will you promise not to tell anyone?”


“As long as it isn’t dangerous.”


“I am thinking about going to live with her this fall. I can’t decide what kind of school to go to so maybe I’ll get to know her and think it through there.”


“But, Tia, that means you would leave me. What will I do without you around?”


“Danny, you are almost through high school and are already taking college courses.  And I am sure you will now be dating more. You told me there was a guy in one of your classes, just promise you won’t get reckless.”


“I know all about safe sex, Tia.”


“So can we stop and pick up a burner phone and….I hate to ask, how much cash do you have?


“Cash?”


“I can’t use my debit card.  It would tell my dads I bought a phone.”


“I think I have about $80.  My dads wanted to make sure I had some cash in case I needed it for something on the road.  There is a town coming up. It is only a couple miles off the road. We should be able to find a phone there.”


“Great!  Thanks, Danny.”


Brinn found a phone that should work fine and between the cash she had and using a little of Danny’s she could buy it with no ability to track the purchase.  Danny had used his GPS and he found a back road that would meet up with the road they needed further down rather than going back to the road they came off of.


As Danny drove down the strange road.  They noticed some debris on the road. The storm must have had more wind through here.  There were a few small branches and lots of leaves but the road was never blocked. As Danny drove up a steeper hill Brinn noticed some tire tracks that appeared to go over the side of the road.


“Danny, pull over.” 


“What?” Why?”


“I think somebody went over the edge here!  STOP!”


Danny edged the vehicle so they weren’t in the middle of the road and stopped, putting on the parking brake He moved to the steep drop off and tried to look down.  He thought he could see something. He knew Brinn was coming up behind him.  


“Tia, stay back.  This edge isn’t too stable.  Open up the back. There should be a bunch of rope back there.  See if you can find it. Danny laid on his stomach and moved a little further so he could peer over   and then he saw it. There was definitely a car down there. He could see the back portion of it.  


“I found it, Danny.”


“Pull out your phone and take down this license plate.”  He told her the letters and numbers and she saved them. “Call 911. I can’t tell if there is anyone in there but…….” He stopped talking and listened.  “I think I hear something.” He got up and ran back to where Brinn was standing. He took the coil of rope and tied one end to the hitch that was on the SUV.   He pulled and hoped it would stay tied. “Brinn keep an eye on that knot. Let me know if it looks like it is loosening.”


“Danny, what are you doing?”


‘I need to see if someone is alive down there.  I could get down there without the rope if is wasn’t so slick and muddy. Just watch the rope.”


Danny began the descent, half sliding, half climbing.   Brinn Watched the rope as it went from slack to taut.  


“Danny, are you Ok?”


“Ya, I’m getting close.  Brinn come a little closer to the edge but stay safe.”  He paused for a moment, “Can you hear me?”


“Yes, Danny.”  


“I am letting go of the rope.  It is flatter here. I just remembered something.  Check under the driver’s seat. Dan sometimes has a satellite phone under the seat.  If it is there I am sure you can get it to work and call 911 and maybe one of your dads or Dan.” There was another pause.


“Danny?”


“Brinn, there’s a baby in this car and it’s alive!”


“OH, NO!  Are the parents there?”


“Ya, make the call.  I’m checking if they are alive.”


Brinn rushed to the SUV and found a pouch under the seat as Danny said.  She quickly read through the instructions and soon she had it working. She called 911 and explained as best she could where they were and then realized the phone had their exact location so gave the dispatcher their location with latitude and longitude.  She hung up and jumped when the phone rang.


“Hello?”


“Brinn, this is Dan.  Is something wrong? That phone lets me know when it is used.”


“Oh, Dan, we are fine but we found a car that had crashed.  Danny is down there checking but our phones didn’t work. Police are on the way now.”


“I’m out the door.  You two stay exactly where you are.  I should be there in less than an hour.  If you need to go somewhere let me know where to find you.”


“Dan, will you call my dads?”


“Of course!  On my way.”


Dan called Brian as he pulled out of his driveway and by the time he got to the vineyard, Brian was kissing Justin and his grandkids before walking out to the SUV.  Dan opened his window. “The kids are fine, Justin. Marcus will be by in a little bit just to see if he can help you out in anyway.”


“Thanks, Dan. I’m fine right now but hope to go to Gus a little later.”


“Red will be here.”


“I’ll call you as soon as I know what happened.  Love you, Sunshine.”


“Love you, too, Brian.”



“Brinn, can you throw down a blanket?  There is one in the back.”


“Are the parents alive?”


“The man is definitely dead.  The mom seems to have a slight pulse.  I don’t know what to do but I thought a blanket would keep her warm at least.”


Brinn threw the blanket and after Danny covered her he realized Brinn was coming down.


“Brinn, what are you doing?”


“Danny, I have had first aid and have, at least,  anatomy training.” Brinn managed to make it down to the crash. She could see Danny had covered the baby to keep warm and then she walked around to the passenger side.  There was lots of blood but she avoided looking at that and focused on the person. She definitely had a slight pulse but it was very weak. “I wish we could move her but I know that wouldn’t be a good idea.”


“Han….Han….,” the woman whispered.  “Baby…”


Brinn couldn’t believe this woman was talking.  Her head was split open and she was bleeding from her abdomen.


“Oh, your baby is fine. She stayed safe in her seat.”


“Mike…” she barely got the word out.  


Brinn figured she was asking about her husband.  “The ambulance will be here in a couple minutes. Don’t talk. Help is on its way.”


Brinn turned and Danny pulled her close for just a second. “Is the baby  bleeding?”


“No, she seems perfect. I put her pacifier in her mouth and she has been quiet ever since.”


“Poor little thing.”


There was noise above them and they saw a fireman looking over. “Hello, are there survivors?”


Danny called back, “Yes, the mother and a baby.  How old is the baby, Brinn?


She looked up the hill.  “I think the baby is about eight months old. The woman’s pulse is very weak and she is starting to have trouble breathing.  I want to move her so she can breathe better.”  


“Don’t,” by now firemen were using Danny’s rope to scale down to the crash while another rope lowered a backboard with supplies on it.  


When the firemen arrived, the lead looked around, “You two have done all this? What are your names.”


A paramedic was already by the woman’s side and another was with the baby.  As soon as it was obvious the baby was fine she went around to help with the woman.


“I’m Danny and this is Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney.”  Danny used her full name. The Taylor-Kinney name was well known in the area and Danny saw a note of recognition as he said it.


“What were you two doing out here so early?”  


“We had spent the weekend at my family’s hotel, the Lighthouse, with my cousins and now we were heading home.” Brinn stated.  The baby started crying and Brinn looked at the fireman, “Can I pick up the baby? I am thinking she’s a girl by her clothes but she has to be scared and she may need her diaper changed.  


The police had arrived sometime earlier and the patrolman looked at the paramedic who nodded. “Do you know how to handle a baby?” he wasn’t sure how old she was.


Brinn respectfully responded, “Yes sir, I have a niece and nephew I have taken care of for the last four years.”  She did not wait for his Ok, she gently lifted the little girl out of the carseat. She started cooing to her. “Danny, can you spread out the blanket on the ground and then see if you can find a diaper bag?”


Danny instantly responded and as Brinn gently laid her down  while Danny brought back a diaper bag. The fireman was astounded at how level headed these teenagers were.  He watched as the diaper was changed and how the girl then found a bottle with formula mix and some bottled water to mix with it.  She then proceeded to sit on the blanket and feed the child whose father was dead and whose mother was being lifted out of the valley right now.  


“Junior!”  “Brinn!”


Danny and Brinn heard their fathers calling from above.


“We’re here, Dan,” Danny called up the hill.


“Can you climb out of here by yourself, Danny?”


“I’m sure I can but what about Brinn.  She won’t leave that baby.”


“I’ve been thinking about that.  Brinn, would you be willing to lay on one of the stretchers with the baby and let my men carry you out?”


“Yes, that should work.  You know you can have us pulled out with some guidance from down here, using our rope. It can be looped through the cage.”


By now the fireman was smiling a bit.  “That is exactly what I was planning. How old are you?”


“I’m 14, but I have three college degrees and will be going on for my master’s soon.”


“Of course you do,” he didn’t sound condescending but instead a bit amazed.


Danny scampered up the hill and into Dan’s arms. 


“Is Brinn alright?”  Brian asked concerned.


“She is.  There was a baby in the car and Brinn is taking care of her.  They are bringing her up on the stretcher with the baby, just so the baby would be calm.”


Dan looked at his son, “What are you doing on this road? This isn’t your normal way home.”


“Um, we decided we wanted something to eat and then GPS suggested this road.  I guess we were supposed to find them. The man is dead. His head was pretty messed up.  The woman was still alive but she kept trying to talk to us.” Danny had started to mumble a bit as he talked faster and faster. Dan realized he might be realizing what he had seen.  Dan held him tight.  


“It sounds like you have done a great job here.”Why don’t you go sit down in the SUV.  Brinn and the baby will be up in a minute and sit with you.” Danny didn’t argue as Dan led him over.


Brian continued to look at the slope until he saw the stretcher come to the top.  There was Brinn laying down with a baby lying next to her in her arms. Brian reached down and took the baby from her and then, when she stood up, he hugged her with the arm.  “You alright, Brinny?”


“I’m fine, Dad.  This is Hannah Glenn. It said so in the diaper bag. Her mom isn’t good.  She had lost too much blood and I think she was bleeding internally.”


“She is on her way to the hospital but my paramedics said just what you did,” the fire captain said. “We are bringing up the car seat now.  We are trying to figure out what to do with Hannah. She needs to be checked over by a doctor and then we will need to find a relative.”


Dan walked up as the captain spoke. “Sir, my husband and I have our foster parents license.  Danny has been living with us for about four years.. We would be glad to take her until family arrives.”  For the first time Dan looked over at the baby and saw her sparkling blue eyes and red hair. She could be Marcus’.  She was so beautiful.


“Are you able to follow us to the local hospital?  By the time the doctor looks her over, I should be able to talk to social services.”


“Yes, we can.  Brian you can take one of the vehicles home.  Danny can decide if he wants to stay with me or go home with you.”


“Brinn, do you want to stay with Hannah or go home to see Gus and Shelby?”


“I need to see Gus.  Dan and Danny will take good care of Hannah.”


Brian turned to the patrolman, “Sir, I am taking my daughter home.  Dan can give you any information about us you might need. We had a death in the family and that is why the kids were coming home so early.”


“Mr. Kinney, that should be fine.  I hope you know how amazing your daughter is.  She took charge along with the young man. They knew what to do and not do with the mother and the baby.  I will be in touch and I am sorry for your loss.”


Brinn waved at Danny as Brian and Brinn drove away in the vehicle Danny and Brinn had been in.  “Sweetheart, you probably saw some unpleasant things down there.” Brian wondered if she realized she had blood on her clothes.


“I’m fine, Daddy. I just wish I felt better about the mom.  A baby needs her mom. I…..he was dead but she….she talked to me.  She….”


Brian quickly found a place to pull over as Brinn slowly had a meltdown.  He walked around and opened the door and wrapped his arms around Brinn as she shook and cried.  All of the sudden, she started pulling at her shirt. “I need to get this off. I can’t wear her blood.  I need to get rid of this! I don’t want to ever wear this again!”


“Ok, Brinn, let me help you.  Calm down and let me help you.” Brian helped her pull off her shirt and then grabbed one of the bags from the backseat, unzipped it and pulled out a T-shirt out of it.  As he did so he saw a condom fall out. He realized this was Danny’s bag. His brain went into overdrive but right now he needed to calm her, not question her. Brinn stood there with just her bra on and her arms crossed across her chest. Brian pulled the shirt over her head and she put her arms through and then grasped onto her dad and she cried.


As she calmed a bit she said, “What will happen to Hannah?”


“Well, if she has family locally, she will probably go home with them but if no one lives around here I think she will be going home with Dan and Danny.  They are licensed foster parents.”


“I’m fine now, Daddy, I want to get home and see Gus.”



Dan and Danny were waiting at the hospital while Hannah was examined.  “Dan, don’t you think you should call Marcus and let him know we might be bringing home a baby?”


“Yes, Danny, I think I better.  Did you notice how much…..”


“Hannah looks like Marcus?” Danny finished Dan’s sentence. “Do you think we might be able to keep her?”


“Don’t even put that idea into his head.” Dan stated as his mind went to his husband and wondered if he had made the right decision. What if Marcus got attached before she was taken back.

 

Chapter 6 by Simply written

Chapter 6


Marcus and Justin were drinking coffee and watching Gage and Taylor building towers with blocks.  “I wish someone would call,” Justin said as he watched his grandchildren. “Gus said he would call if he wanted me to come into town and Brian and Dan haven’t called.  Damn, this is killing me.”


“Damn, Papa,”  Gage repeated.


“For a little boy who doesn’t like to listen, he sure heard that,” Marcus chuckled. 


Gage ran up to Justin who lifted the little boy onto his lap, “May I have a cookie please, Papa?”


“Me, too”  Taylor walked over and crawled onto Marcus’ lap.  He snuggled her close for a second as Justin handed each of them a cookie.  “Papa, I want to see Mama.” Taylor said as she laid her cookie on the table. “I miss her and daddy. Where are they?”


“Your daddy should be calling me soon and then I hope we can go see them.”


Marcus heard his phone playing Dan’s ringtone on the counter so he set Taylor on his chair and walked over and picked up his call from Dan.  “Hello, Darling, is everything alright with Danny?”


“Yes, I am so proud of him. He and Brinn did an amazing job. It was a family and the man was dead on the scene.  His wife is in surgery right now and the real reason I am calling is, they had a baby with them. She looks about eight months old but she needs a home until they find family.  Are you ready for a baby in the house for a few days?”


“Oh, Dan, of course. Poor little thing.”


“Her name is Hannah.  The police are working on locating relatives.  We may only have her a few hours but it could be a few days.”


“Bring her home, Dan.  Let me know when you’ll be here.”


“What was that all about,” Justin couldn’t quite figure out the conversation.  


“The  accident Danny and Brinn stumbled on had a baby in the car.  The father is…..didn’t make it,” he said looking at the children, “and the mom is in surgery.  Until they find relatives we are going to have an eight month old in the house.”


“Oh, no.  Poor little one and our kids were there. They dealt with a lot today.  We better keep an eye on them.” 


Justin’s phone pinged from a text.  It was Lindsay. She would be landing about 3:00 this afternoon.  “I love Lindsay, but I really don’t have the energy to deal with her in the house.  Hopefully, she will stay at Gus’ place. I have enough to deal with right now.”


Gus arrived at the hospital and was so happy to see Shelby had color in her cheeks.  He was told that she had been awake for a couple seconds but then she fell back to sleep.  “Hey, Shelly, I’m here, honey.” He kissed her cheek and he felt her squeeze his hand,


Shelby’s eyes fluttered open and a slight smile crossed her face.  “Hi Gussy.”


“How are you?  Are you in any pain?”


“I’m sorry, Gussy.  I’m so sorry about the baby.”


“Oh, Shelly, it wasn’t your fault!  If it was anyone’s fault it was mine.  You didn’t want to have sex but I pushed you into it.”  


“Gus, I love you.  I will always love you.”  She tilted his face up and he moved to kiss her.


“I love you, too, Shelly.  Your mom is planning to come down tomorrow and my mom will be here this afternoon. I haven’t heard when you will come home but our moms can help with the kids.  Dad has them right now but Brenda is on her way there now to take over so he can come in.”


“How are they?”


“Dad says they miss us.”


“You didn’t sleep there last night?”


“No, I didn’t want to be that far away from you so Seth and Isabella let me sleep in the guest room so I was only five minutes away.”


“Ah, Gussy, you didn’t have to…”


“Yes, I did,” he laid a hand very gently on her now empty stomach. 


“Gus, can we have more children?”


“The doctor said we could but we need to wait a while so you can heal thoroughly. And if you want another one then, I would love to have another baby with you but if you don’t want any more, we have a perfect family.  We don’t need to decide today.” He kissed her and when he started backing away she put her hand on his head to keep his lips on hers a few more seconds.


“Excuse me,” the doctor has walked in without them noticing. “It is nice to see you awake and looking so good, Shelby.  How are you feeling? How’s the pain?”


“It isn’t too bad thanks to the meds.  How long will I be here? Can I see my children?’


“Well, if you continue to improve, you may be able to go home tomorrow but you are going to need help with your kids for a while.  You will not be able to lift them for a couple of weeks for sure.”


“One of my mother in laws is flying in right now and my mom is coming.”


“So are you telling me you have four in-laws?”


Shelby smiled, “Yes, I do.”  She tried to stop it but she yawned and then cringed.


“I think you need more rest.  Gus, if you want to stay with her that is fine but sleep is the most important thing now.  Tomorrow morning we will see if you can go home or if you will need another day here.” Gus shook the doctor’s hand and she left.


“Gus, go spend some time with the kids.  Come back after your mom arrives and she can be with the kids.  I am going to call my mom and tell her to wait. I will be fine and I will need her next week when Lindsay goes back home.”  Shelby stopped talking and teared up again. “We are going to need to give our son a name. Did you see him?”


“No, I was planning on go see him when one of my family was here.”


“I was thinking about the name Gabriel.  What do you think?”


“Whatever you choose is fine, Shelby.  I like Gabriel.”


“Now, I am going to play with Taylor and Gage until they go down for a nap and then I will come back around dinner time.”  He kissed her and by the time he moved toward the door she was sleeping.


Gus walked out into the hall and as he went out the front door he was nearly knocked over by a blonde tornado.  “Oh, Gus, I’m so sorry.” Brinn hugged him tightly. “How is Shelby?


Gus wrapped his arms around his sister and held her tight.  “She will be just fine, Brinny, but am I glad you’re here with this hug.”  


Brian came up and hugged him, “How’s Shelby?”


“Physically,  she is much better.  Mentally, obviously she is hurting.  They doctor hopes she can come home tomorrow but right now she needs to sleep and asked me to go home to the kids for a while. Brinn, do you want to ride with me.  I could use the company. Pops, do you know where the kids are?”


“I think they will be at your place.  Brenda and Justin brought them there a bit ago.” Brian pulled out his phone, “I think he was about to come into town.  I will let him know we are on our way out there.” Brian looked at his children, They were both hurting right now in very different ways. “Brinn, you ok?”


“I’ll be fine, Daddy.” She turned to him and hugged him.  “I want to go play with Taylor and Gage for awhile, OK?”


“I think that is a good idea,” Brian responded.  He thought the kids might be good for her right now and he could talk to Justin about the condom.


“You two go ahead.  I will head to the vineyard and your dad and I will be there in a little while.”


Cus put an arm around his sister’s shoulders and they headed to the car.



Dan and Danny were both loaded down as they walked to the car.  Dan carried the car seat with a sleeping Hannah, and had a diaper bag on his other should while Danny carried a box full of baby supplies the Department of Social Services representative gave them.  There were diapers, clothes, food, and toys. As Dan snapped the car seat into place, he looked at the perfect little girl that looked so much like his husband and wasn’t sure if he wanted family to be found or not.


“Marcus is going to flip for her.” Danny said softly.


“I warned him it was just temporary but yes, he will love her at first sight.”  Dan hugged Danny. “Let’s get the both of you home.”


They had been on the road for about ten minutes when Dan realized how quiet Danny was.  “Junior, are you alright? I mean you saw a dead body today and worked to save another very injured person.”


“That was pretty wild.  I wish I would have known better what to do.  Brinn is so smart about everything.”


“Danny, don’t sell yourself short.  From what I was told you did amazing.  You kept your cool. You did everything right and you remembered that old Sat. phone.  I was thinking about getting rid of it but it is going to stay right where it is.”


“I got the feeling that Hannah's mom isn’t going to make it.”


“Yes, I got the same  feeling. Well, they will need to track down family.”


Danny was again quiet.  After a couple minutes Danny spoke softly, “Dan, I had sex this weekend, a lot of sex. It was wonderful.”


Dan reflexively slammed on his breaks and pulled over. “You and Brinn had sex this weekend?  Brian and Justin are going to be…”


“No, Dan, I would never have sex with a 14 year old girl!”


Now Dan was really confused.  He started driving again and pulled into the deserted parking lot of a closed business just a short distance away.  “I’m listening,” Dan said calmly as he turned to this young man he considered his son.


“Brinn set this all up, not that I am blaming her.  I knew what was going on.” Danny went on to tell Dan about Brinn calling Jamie and that they had spent two beautiful days in the top of the Lighthouse. “I’m sorry I lied to you but, Dad,”  Danny didn’t even realize he said Dad instead of Dan, “I’m not scared anymore. Jamie was gentle and caring and we were safe. I know he is too old for me to be involved with but now I know why everyone enjoys it so much.” he hesitated, “You know what I mean.”


“Did John and Tony know about this?”


“No, well, they found out just last night when we heard about Gus and Shelby.  Tony stopped by the room and found us. Please, don’t be mad, Dan. I feel so much better than I have in a very long time.”


“I’m happy for you, son.  I wish you hadn’t lied but I understand why you did.  Marcus and I had tried to figure out how something like that could happen but if we were involved  they could have taken you from us. The three of us will need to talk about this but right now, let’s get this little one to Red.


“Dan,” Danny said softly.  “I called you dad earlier, didn’t I?”


Dan smiled, “Ya, you did and you know what, I liked it. You  know just because you turn 18 pretty soon, you aren’t getting rid of us.  You are stuck with us. I don’t care if you do reconnect with you blood family.  You will always be a Reed in my mind.”


“Thanks, Dad.  Maybe after I turn 18 I can officially become a Reed, if you will help me.”


“There is nothing I would like to do more.”


Both Dan and Danny rode in silence the last few miles.  Dan did ask Danny to text Marcus and make sure he was at home. As they pulled up, Marcus was waiting for them.  He had a stroller sitting by the door already. He moved toward the SUV before it stopped and hugging Danny as soon as he opened the door.


“You Ok?”  He asked Danny as he saw a smudge of blood on the sleeve of his T shirt.”


“I’m fine, Marcus.  Go look at our houseguest.”  By now, Dan had walked around and stood next to his husband as Marcus opened the door and saw Hannah for the first time.


“Oh, Dan, she has...she is….she’s perfect.” Marcus reached in and carefully undid the straps on the carseat.  He gently reached in and lifted the sleeping child pulling her close to his chest. “Poor baby. How is her mother doing?”


“I plan to call once we get in the house.” Dan and Danny carried in the supplies they had been given.  Marcus carried his precious package up the steps and into the house. Dan and Danny followed him in and set down their bundles.  


“I’m going to go shower.  I just realized how muddy and dirty I was.


Dan walked over to him and hugged him, “I hope you know how proud I am of you always but today, you and Brinn, were beyond amazing.”  He kissed him. “I bet you are hungry by now. I will put together some sandwiches or something after I call the hospital.” Danny turned and went to his room while Dan called the hospital and found out Diane, that was her name,  had made it through surgery but was unresponsive at this time.


Dan looked at Marcus cooing over the baby as he called the police department in charge of  locating family. He was told they had not been able to find out anything so far. He planned to start digging himself soon but first he planned to kiss his husband he looked so adorable holding that baby.  He put his arm around Marcus and let his hand slide to his ass. He kissed him pushing their pelvises together. “It looks like we will have this little one for a while anyway. I better go find a bed for her.”


“You don’t have to.  Once Justin turned the kids over to Brenda, he brought over the cradle Gus and Shelby had.  He figured they wouldn’t want it out when Shelby arrived home anyway. It may be on the small side for her but it will work for a few nights.  If we find out it will be longer we will get something for her.” Dan couldn’t stop staring at how beautiful they were together.


“You haven’t been out with a woman named Diane a year or so ago have you.  She looks so much like you.” Dan slid behind Marcus and pulled him close as he kissed his neck. “She is beautiful. We both need to remember that this is temporary.”


“I know, darling, but I can enjoy it while I have her.”


Dan moved to the kitchen and started making some lunch for them, “I agree.  Oh, by the way, we need to talk about our son. He and Brinn had quite the weekend.”  At that moment, Hannah looked up at Marcus and smiled and nothing else mattered at that moment.



Brian arrived home to find Justin alone.  By now, Brian had about 15 minutes in the car alone to think about that condom he had seen fall out of Danny’s bag.  “Where’s Brinn?” Justin asked.


“She is with Gus at his house by now I would guess.  She is going to need some snuggle time with you. She had a bit of a meltdown on our way home which she deserved.  Those kids were amazing, taking control of the accident scene until help arrived, but it is what happened this weekend we need to talk about.  Brinn started panicking when she realized she had blood on her. I just unzipped the first bag I saw and pulled out a T shirt. Well, it was Danny’s and along with the shirt I pulled out for her to put on a condom fell out. You don’t think they…..do you?”


“Danny is a teenage boy.  He’s actually the age I was when we met.”


“Is that supposed to make me feel better?  You were as big a horn dog as I was. You couldn’t get enough.”  Thinking about it, Brian pulled Justin tightly against him. “God, I loved you from day one.”  He kissed him as he ground his pelvis against Justin’s.


When they separated, Justin looked up at him, “If Danny touched her, I may have to kill him. I swear I will.”


“That was my first reaction but I can’t see Danny doing that.  He is as gay as you and me.”


“We have both been with a couple women.”


“Yes, but we didn’t have a fear of having sex.  I just don’t see it and I guess if it happened, at least we know they were safe.”  Brian kissed Justin’s neck and soon they both were distracted.


After they were nearly inside each others clothes, Justin took a deep shuddering breath.  “I think we should go and be with our kids. Oh, and Lindz is probably there by now.”


“I can tell you’re not looking forward to having her around.”


“You know I like Lindz.  I don’t know if I would have gone into art without her but… I always get the feeling she blames me for Gus leaving them and staying with us.”  Justin kissed Brian once more, “and I kind of think she thought she would always have you to fall back on but if anyone gets your back it’s me.” 


Justin headed for the door and Brian followed him.  They saw Lindsay’s rental car parked by Gus’ house and as they entered the door,  they saw Lindsay sitting on the floor with both Gage and Taylor sitting on her lap but the moment they saw Brian and Justin they came running over to them.  Brian plucked Gage off the floor and walked him back to Lindsay. She stood up and gave Brian a hug and a kiss and Brian handed Gage back to her. 


Justin noticed Gus was making snacks but Brinn was nowhere to be seen.  Justin walked over and gave Gus a hug, “Where is she?” Gus nodded toward the living room. He set Taylor down and walked around the corner.  Brinn was stretched out on the sofa. She was wearing a T shirt he knew wasn’t hers. “Scooch up,” he said and slid in behind her, pulling her tightly against him.

“I hear you had quite a day.”

 

“Daddy, he was dead.  I had to touch him to make sure,”  she turned over so she could rest her face on his chest. “But the woman and Hannah are alive.”


“Yes, Brinny, and that is because you knew how to handle yourself along with Danny’s help.”


She started saying something but instead just snuggled closer to him. 


“Did you have a nice weekend at the Lighthouse.  I hear you helped John and Tony out a lot but I haven’t quite figured out what Danny was doing all the time.”


“Daddy, now’s not the time.”  He knew she was right but he wasn’t going to wait too long to have the discussion.  He wondered if he should talk to Dan and Marcus first. After a few minutes he realized Brinn had fallen asleep.


Justin slipped out from behind her and walked back into the kitchen.  Everyone was sitting around the table. Justin walked over and stood by Gus, putting his arms around his neck.  “Hey, Gus, I can tell you are well cared for here,” he looked at Lindz and smiled, “I am going to go meet our new neighbor and see if I can do anything for them.” He walked around the table kissing everyone on the top of the head or cheek  Brian was the last person. He was sitting sideways at the table and as Justin bent down to give him a little kiss Brian pulled him onto his lap.  


“You don’t think that is going to be good enough do you?”  His lips met Justin’s as his arms tightened around him.


They both heard the grandkids giggling, “Papas, stop!”  Taylor said and then burst out into more laughter.  


Justin smiled as he pulled away, “Thank you, Taylor.  He can be such a beast.” He smiled down at Brian and wanted so much more.  He said goodbye and walked out the door. Since Danny’s vehicle was sitting there he drove that over.  He figured one of them could drive him back or he could walk back later.


As he pulled up to Dan and Marcus’ he wasn’t sure what his reaction would be to Danny.  He wasn’t sure if he was going to confront the young man or if he was going to talk to Dan and Marcus about it.  After grabbing Danny’s bag out of the back, he knocked and opened the door, not wanting to ring the doorbell in case the baby was asleep.  Marcus was sitting in a chair with the little girl in his lap. The first thing Justin noticed that she looked like his daughter. They had the same color hair and skin tone.  


Marcus smiled at him, “Hey, glad you stopped by.  I’d like you to meet Hannah.”


“She is beautiful,” he said as he took one of her waving hands.  “Hello, gorgeous. I don’t know how long you are going to be here but you are going to be loved, whether it is a day or a year.”

He kissed her soft hair and then kissed Marcus’ cheek.  “Poor little thing, She is very lucky to be here while they look for family.  How is her mother?”


Justin hadn’t noticed Dan come in from his home office, “She is still very unstable but alive. But they haven’t been able to find any family yet.  I have just started a search for myself. I have some of my contacts looking into it.”


After making sure Danny wasn’t in earshot, Justin questioned, “Did Danny say anything about what happened this weekend?”


Dan walked over and put a hand on Marcus’ shoulder and then touched Hannah’s cheek, “He mentioned something about it.”


“Brinn freaked out on the way home because she realized she had blood on her and Brian just grabbed the first bag he saw and it happened to be Danny’s.  When he pulled out a T-shirt for her to wear a condom fell out. Did our kids have sex?” Justin’s tone was tense.


“Justin, I would never have sex with Brinn, not at this age.  She is too young,” Danny’s voice came from behind him. “I… I had sex with Jamie, not Brinn.  I promise I love her but, Justin, I would never do that.”


Justin was so relieved it took him a second to realize what else he had said.  As it sunk in, Justin looked at Danny, “Did you say you had sex with Jamie?”


“Yes, sir,” he didn’t elaborate.


Justin stared at him.  “Well?”


“Justin, I think you should talk to Brinn about that.”


Justin looked from Dan and Marcus, “Are you two Ok knowing that?”


Dan looped and arm around Justin’s neck,“We haven’t had a chance to have a discussion about the weekend yet but we aren’t angry about it. And Danny feels great about the weekend so in the long run we are thankful to your mischievous daughter for doing something we wanted to plan but weren’t allowed to.”   


Justin looked from Marcus and Dan and then walked toward Danny.  He took his hands and looked into Danny’s eyes. “Thank you, Danny, for loving my daughter that much, and I am so happy for you.” He leaned in and kissed both of Danny’s cheeks.  “It’s pretty great with someone gentle and caring, isn’t it?” All the nervousness went out of Danny’s face and true joy shone through. “You don’t know this and I don’t think Brinn even knows this but Gus had a bad experience at the same age you did.  Thankfully, he didn’t get raped but it came very close and he was very nervous about having sex with a man for several years and Jamie showed him the joy of sex. I am glad he could do the same for you.” Danny impulsively hugged Justin tightly.


“Now I just need to find someone to continue having sex with!” he grinned and both Dan and Marcus cringed. 


“That is what our discussion will be about,” Dan wrapped his arm around Danny’s neck and Justin helped himself to Hannah.


“Why do I get the feeling you are avoiding your place right now?”  Marcus asked.


“You know me too well.  Lindsay is here and I love her.  She gave us Gus, and she helped my career early on but, I feel a tension there all the time.”


“Well, she will be there for Shelby when she gets home and you won’t have the kids all the time.”


“True, and I have a feeling I need to spend extra time with Brinn after their trip home today,” Justin snuggled the sweet smelling baby.  “This little one is so precious. I hope her mom makes if of course, but if they can’t find family do you think you would keep her?”


“I can only dream about that.  I won’t let myself think about that. I mean really, how many people have no family at all?”


“Well, ,enjoy her while you can,” he handed her back to him,  “Let us know if there is something you need. It doesn’t pay for you to buy things unless you know she is staying a while. Oh, Danny, could you give me a ride back to our place?”


As dinnertime arrived,  Gus went back to the hospital for a couple hours and Lindsay stayed with her grandchildren.  Justin made one of Brinn’s favorite stir fries. He hadn’t seen her eat anything since she got home this morning and she seemed to be very distant.  As the smell of garlic, orange, and ginger wafted through the house she entered the kitchen silently.


“Hey, sweetheart, how are you feeling?”


“I’m fine, she said hollowly.


“I hope you’re hungry.  I’m making your favorite.”


“I’m really not.”  The accident had shaken her up but so had everything she was hiding from her dads.


“You haven’t eaten all day.  You need to eat something. I know it’s been a rough day.  Do you think telling me about this weekend would help you feel better?”


“Why would that…” She looked at Justin and knew he knew something.


“What did Danny tell you when you were there?”


“Well, I know Jamie was there but he wouldn’t tell me anything else.  He told me about Jamie because I was afraid the two of you had sex. Your dad found a condom when he got you that shirt.”


Brinn sighed, “Someone had to help Danny get his groove back and I was the only one that could do that.”


Justin hugged her, “Dan and Marcus are very appreciative.  Danny is so happy. How did you set this all up?”


“Well, I made you four think it was your idea to go away and that Danny and I had to go to John and Tony’s.  But if I hadn’t schemed all this we would have been here for Gus and Shelby,” her shoulders slumped.


“We couldn’t have done anything and Aunt Molly was still around. Brinn, you went through more work  for your best friend than most adults would. That doesn’t mean all the lying is acceptable. Is there anything else you need to tell me?”


“John and Tony just learned about the secret last night.  They insisted I tell you or they would tell you.”


“Thanks for being honest,” Justin said as he threw the remaining ingredients into the wak.  Brinn started setting the table. Justin felt there was still something going on in her pretty head but maybe it was just the accident affecting her.


The three of them ate dinner.  Brinn ate enough for Justin to feel better but as soon as she was done she excused herself.  As soon as she got to her room she pulled out her computer and emailed her mom. She let her know she would call her tomorrow afternoon.  She said she would text her once she knew what time. She then started reviewing all the requests from college. It seemed like she got something everyday from the four front runners.  She looked over the options she had but she just didn’t know. All she could think of was Gus was probably home with his mom by now. Her daddy got to see his mom. She needed to reconnect with her mom again before she decided how to continue with her schooling.    Before going to sleep for the night she called Danny and the two of them talked for an hour. They mainly just talked about the accident and a little bit about Jamie but soon they were both yawning more than talking so they said goodnight.



Brian and Justin both dropped into bed.  “Hell, what a day,” Brian said as he pulled Justin close. 


“I have a favor to ask,” Justin said with his mouth up against Brian’s ear.


“And what might that be?”


“Just fuck the hell out of me.  Don’t talk just screw me.”


Without saying a word, Brian flipped Justin to his stomach and drove into him.  He knew his husband well. There was no slow entry, no gentle strokes. He drove in over and over until Justin cried out as his body was taken over by an orgasm.  Brian thrust in two more times before he filled Justin. He then rolled off him and Justin rolled away from him. He wasn’t sure what was going on in Justin’s mind but after 25 years he knew to let him have time to himself if that’s what he needed.  Brian turned his back to Justin and fell asleep.


The next week was a blur for everyone.  Dan spent his days looking for Hannah’s relatives while Marcus took care of Hannah.  Danny had let his dads know he was thinking about becoming a paramedic and he was researching schooling for that.  He had lots of time to do this because while he and Brinn spent most afternoons together, Brinn spent half the time on the phone with her mom.  He also started chatting with the young man from his college course and started hinting toward a date.


Dan and Marcus had a conversation with Danny, setting some guidelines about him dating.  He had 3 months until his birthday and until then he was expected to follow their rules. They would reevaluate expectations after he turned 18.


Shelby was regaining her strength a little every day but  mentally she was having a hard time. She was glad Gus’ mom had been there to take care of the children but she was ready for her mom to come for a week.  She loved Gus’ mom but she wanted her own around.


Justin had been spending lots of time in his studio.  Brian wasn’t sure what was bothering him. When he asked all Justin said was that Brinn was hiding something but he wasn’t sure what it was.  


Lindsay walked up to the veranda where Brian was sitting.  “Hey, Grandma, can I pour you a glass of the best wine in California?”


“I hope you have more than one for me,” she dropped next to him on one of the swings.  Brian wrapped an arm around her. “I know why people have kids young. I am so worn out.”


“Those two are very active. They love you.”


“I am jealous you and Justin get to see them almost every day.  I just hope Shelby can snap out of this. I know it’s only been a week yet and she had a major surgery along with the loss of that little boy.  I wish I could stay around for the little service you are having next week but I just have to get back.”


“Gus understands and he appreciates you being here.”  Brian refilled their glasses and grew silent.


“I didn’t see a lot of Justin while I was here.” Lindz said as she sipped the wine.


“He is in artist mode right now.  He is sure Brinn is hiding something but she won’t talk.   That, on top of the loss of the baby, has him unsettled. Then he goes to the studio but I have to say, when he come to bed, I am a happy man.  When he is in creative mode he takes that to the bedroom, too.”


“Well,” Lindsay turned and kissed him.  “How long has it been since you were with a woman, Bri?”


“How long ago did you and I have sex? Lindz, you will always be one of my best friends but I never have that urge and I would never do that unless Justin was with me and we both were blackout drunk. Nothing personal.  It’s all in your junk, or the junk you don’t have.” His lips met hers and the two kissed. “Do you still have the urge to be with men once in a while?”


“If I’m honest, yes.  I love Mel and would not want to be married to anyone else but once in a while I just,” She gasped as Brian ran his hand over her crotch.  This time she lead the kiss and she aggressively took claim of his mouth.


Neither of them had heard Justin walking up and didn’t realize he was there until he slammed the door as he walked into the house.  “Damn, I’ll see you in the morning. I told Gus I’d get you to the airport.” Brian moved to the house.


“Brian, are you really happy living with his drama.  Doesn’t it get old after 20 plus years?”


“Lindz, love isn’t easy and life without him wouldn’t be nearly as enjoyable.” Brian opened the door  leaving Lindsay alone with her thoughts.


Brian walked directly to the master suite and entered the room.  Justin stood with a bottle up to his lips. “Seriously, Sunshine, Lindsay?”


“You sure seemed entertained enough not to even notice me walk up.”


“We were just talking about life.”


“Oh, was she talking directly with her tongue down your throat?”


Brian knocked the bottle out of his hand and grabbed the front of his shirt pressing him up against the wall and grinding his flaccid dick against Justin’s.  It instantly started reacting to the feel of Justin’s cock against his. “Lindsay does nothing for me, Justin, but just the feel of your dick against mine, even through four layer of material, makes me hard. You know you are being ridiculous.”


“So my feelings are ridiculous?”


“When it comes to me wanting to fuck Lindsay, yes!” By now both of them were yelling.  


Out of nowhere, Justin  moved quickly and flipped his position against the wall and before he realized what was happening, Brian was pressed tightly against it.  Then his pants were around his knees and Justin’s finger was up his ass. He cried out from pain and surprise. The pain was short lived and soon he wanted so much more.  He was rock hard and when Justin reached around with his free hand and started tugging gently, it took all of his willpower not to erupt. Justin removed both of his hands and grabbed the back of Brian’s shirt and pushed him toward the bed.  Brian stepped out of his pants and moved that direction. Justin dropped his own pants as they moved. Justin grabbed a pillow and put it down and then pushed Brian over it placing his hips at the right height and without any more preparation.  In one move Justin had buried his long, hard dick all the way into Brian’s tight ass. Brian exploded. He wasn’t sure Justin had ever taken him with such force and as the pain subsided, his cock started getting hard again.  


Before he came again, Justin climaxed and instantly pulled out.  He walked away and pulled out a pair of briefs. He threw them at Brian, “Get out of here.  You aren’t sleeping here.”


Brian picked up the shorts and pulled his shirt down enough to hide his genitals as he walked out of the door and walked toward the guest room.  Brinn’s door opened and she looked at her dad. “Everything ok? It sounded like something hit the wall.”


“All is fine.  Your daddy just needs some space.”


“Are you hurt? You seem to be walking…. Never mind.”


“Brinny,” Brian took a step toward his daughter and then realized he had no clothes on below his waist.  He kept his shirt pressed tightly against his pelvis area. “What’s going on with you? You know I try to give you a little living room but Justin and I both know something is bothering you.  Is it school?”


“I’m not going back to school this fall.  I am taking some time off. Dad, can we talk about this tomorrow. Now that I know you are both alright, I’m going to bed. She walked to him and stood on tiptoes and he bent for her to kiss him.  She then swatted his bear ass. “Now, get out of the hallway, naked.”


Brian tilted her head up and kissed her once more.  “I love you, Brinn. If you have enough energy could you go tell your daddy exactly what you just told me.  Maybe that will help him calm down.” Brian turned toward the guest room. His daughter had seen his but before and probably would again.


Brinn walked toward the master but stopped.  She couldn’t face him right now. He could always tell when she was lying so she had to have everything planned before she approached him.  She loved them but she knew she had to leave. It was time for her to live with her mom.


Brian didn’t sleep as well as he usually did but he never did when he wasn’t with Justin. Brian quietly entered their bedroom.  Hopefully, Justin had mellowed overnight. He tried not to wake him as he got in bed and spooned up against him. He dropped his arm around Justin’s hip and began to slowly stroke Jusitn’s relaxed cock.


“Sunshine,” Brian whispered, “I’m sorry we upset you last night but you know I love you, and only you.  I could have had Lindz years ago. Well, I did have her, but I would never have chosen any woman. You are the only man I would have spent the last 25 year with.  I love you, no one else.”


“Are you going to continue to talk or are you going to fuck me already!”


“No, I plan to do a lot more than that. Do you forgive me?”


Justin turned and stretched his body against Brian’s.   Brian nearly devoured Justin’s mouth. Justin positioned his leg onto Brian’s hip opening himself up to him. Brian’t mouth went to Justin’s neck, allowing Justin to cry out as Brian moved into him. As they got into a rhythm, their mouths lingered and teased each other.  


As the tension grew in each of them, Brian’s pace picked up and Justin wrapped his arms tightly around Brian’s neck as the friction between them grew and simultaneously they climaxed as one. They were one, body, mind, and soul.


Justin curled up next to Brian, “Did I hurt you last night?” he kissed Brian’s collarbone and then the hollow of his throat.


“I’ll be fine.” Brian’s hand ran down Justin’s back and rested on his ass.


“I’m sorry.  I guess I was just … I feel like I have no control over anything.  I can’t make the pain go away for Gus and Brinn, I wish I knew what was going on in that brilliant mind of hers.”


“If I had to guess, it has to do with Tina.”


“Brian, please, don’t go there.  Not right now. Let’s get Lindsay on the plane and then we can deal with it. Well, then we can try to deal with it.  If she won’t talk, how will we ever figure her out?”


“Sunshine, she needs contact with her mother.  We are going to end up with a very angry teenager if we don’t let her have some contact.”


“Not now, Brian.  I can’t deal with it now.”  Justin directed Brian’s head downward and soon Brian had Justin deep down his throat and as Justin again neared release, Brian slipped his finger in Justin’s bud and as Brian’s tongue wrapped around his shaft, Brian’s finger stroked Justin’s prostate sending him over the edge.



The day went as planned. Brian got Lindsay to the airport while Justin spent time with Taylor and Gage.  Gus had to go to work for a while and Shelby couldn’t be left alone with them yet. It wasn’t allowed to lift them because of the surgery.  When the kids went down for a nap, Justin sat on the sofa and Shelby ended up with her head in his lap as he stroked her hair.


“Justin, has Gus said anything to you?” Shelby spoke softly.


“No, sweety, he hasn’t. I take it he hasn’t talked to you either.”


“Well, of course we’ve talked and we’ve cried and I am sure we will again tomorrow at the memorial for Gabriel, but it’s like we can’t connect. Of course we can’t have sex yet, and I admit, we had only had sex a couple times in the last month. You don’t think he is having an affair, do you?”


“I don’t, Shelby.  I don’t think he would do that to you.  If there was someone else, he would tell you.  You’ve been open with each other.”


“I’m just afraid…. Maybe he needs another weekend with someone.”


“He wouldn’t do that to you when you …..after what you’ve gone through.  It will take him a while, it will take both of you a while. He loves you Shelby.  I have no doubt about that. It will just take time.”


“I need him, Justin.”


“You both need time.  He’s not going anywhere.”



After the memorial for little Gabriel, everyone tried to get into a normal routine.  Shelby’s mom stayed around for a couple weeks and by the time she went home, Shelby was feeling much stronger.  Brinn spent time with her niece and nephew so Shelby didn’t get too worn out while Gus was finally back into a normal work schedule.  She managed to talk to her mom most every day and although she hadn’t told her yet, she was planning on visiting soon with or without her dads permission.  


Dan continued to look for Hannah’s relatives while Marcus fell deeply in love with the little girl.  The doctors didn’t give much hope for her mother so for now she was a Reed. Danny was anxious to start his senior year of high school while taking some college courses.  He didn’t need many more credits and after Dan pulled in a couple of favors, Danny had been accepted as a late enrollee for the paramedic program. Danny was almost as excited about the program as he was about getting to see Britt everyday.  He was fairly sure it wouldn’t be long before their relationship went to the next level and was he ready. The toys Jamie had helped him order had arrived and he was learning he could have some fun alone but he missed the physical contact he had enjoyed so much with  Jamie.



On Labor Day, Brian and Justin planned a picnic at their house.  They had bought burgers, brats, hot dogs, chickens and Brenda was taking care of the rest of the food.  People started arriving late in the morning. This would be the first time most of them would meet Hannah.  Marcus and Dan were natural parents. Of course they had fathered Danny for several years already but neither of them had raised a baby and they both were loving it.


Tyler was bringing his keyboard and Seth and Gus brought their guitars.  Soon the three were playing and singing. Justin saw Shelby watching her husband.  He walked up to her and placed an arm around her waist, “How’s it going, Shel?”


“It’s great seeing him so relaxed.  He has had so much on his shoulders.”


“How are you feeling?”  


“Physically, I am getting stronger every day.  I am almost back. The doctor says a couple more weeks of being careful but at least I can pick up the kids carefully so I can snuggle them.”  Her voice hitched as she talked about her children. 


Justin then saw part of the reason.  Dan and Marcus had pulled up and Marcus was lifting Hannah out of her seat. “I hope this doesn’t make it harder.”


“I am so happy for them.  I hope they get to keep her.  She is a lucky little girl.” Shelby turned and kissed Justin’s cheek, “I’ll be alright, Dad.” 


Brian walked up and put his arm around her shoulders, “This is quite a crew.  Gotta love our family.” He looked over at the men playing and singing. “It’s nice to see Gus relax, isn’t it?”


“We were just talking about that.  He loves his business but I think he misses music in his life.” Shelby commented, “Seth is very good.  Actually the three together are fantastic. Maybe those three need to do this more often.”


Brian looked down on her, “Maybe if you tell him that, he will.  I think he could use a weekend away. We can help you out.”


“I don’t know what we would have done without the two of you and Brinn.”


“Shelby, has Brinn said anything to you? There is something going on with her but she isn’t talking,” Justin’s worry was evident.


“I will see what I can find out for you,” Shelby smiled at him and then, as Marcus walked up Shelby reached for Hannah. “May I?”


“Of course you can, Shelby,” Marcus handed Hannah to her.  Hannah instantly reached for Shelby’s hair and as she tugged on it everyone laughed.  Shelby and Marcus walked off and found a place to sit while Justin and Molly moved off to follow the kids. Brinn and Danny were giving them rides on the four wheelers, staying on the road, moving very slowly for safety.  It was about a perfect day.  


Isabella really liked these people, her new friends. They were so accepting of everyone and she was happy watching her husband fit in with the other musicians.  The music started up as soon as the food was eaten. The little ones curled up on various laps and napped while they listened. Even Paul who was now in first grade dozed off after an afternoon of playing hard.  He was curled up next to his grandmother and soon had his head in her lap. As the afternoon drew to an end Molly and Brenda took the kids home, telling Tyler to enjoy himself as long as he liked.  


Brinn helped Shelby  take the kids home and as they splashed together in the big bathtub in Shelby and Gus’ room, Brinn looked at Shelby, “Are you tired?  I could put the kids to bed.”



“I am a little but I am much better and with your help, I would like to stay up until they go to bed.” Shelby looked at her young sister in law.  “Brinn, can I ask you a question?”


Brinn stiffened a bit, “No, Danny and I aren’t an item.”


“That’s not what I was going to ask.  Is something else going on? I know your dads are worried about you and they think it might have to do with your mom.  Are you mad at them because they haven’t let you contact her?”


“Shouldn’t I be? I know I am 14 biologically but you of all people know mentally, I am years ahead.  I have a right to be with her..see her,” she quickly changed the wording. “I miss her. I remember spending time with her when I was young.  “She’s my mom. I love her.” All of the sudden Brinn sounded her age, a sad young teen who had growing pains.


“I think Brian is talking to Justin about at least letting you communicate.  They just love you so much they want you safe.”


“That’s what they tell me too but she would never hurt me.  She just wants me to…..” Shit, Brinn thought. She said too much.  “I mean I’m sure she wants to see me.”


“Brinn, have you had contact with your mom recently?”


“Are you ready to get out, Gage?  I have your favorite dinosaur towel.” Brinn was done with the conversation but she was sure Brinn had been in contact.  Her silence said so much. Now what did she do? She needed to tell Gus at least. Brinn just didn’t realize that what is said isn’t always what gets done.


The sun was going down and the three men were still singing while Brian and Justin  talked with Dan and Marcus. Justin held Hannah as they rocked in the swing. Brian wasn’t sure why but it always turned him on when he saw Jusitn with a baby.   “Dan, has your sex life been as good as I think it has been?”


His smile said all he needed to say. He pulled Marcus close and kissed him, letting his lips start on his mouth but then move down the column of his neck as his hand moved between his legs.


“Hey, boys,” Isabella said as she walked up.  “Your property is beautiful. I grew up in a vineyard.  My father was a vintner, a very good one but he could never afford to own a place like this but I was fortunate to be raised in a similar place.”


“Please join us.  Just ignore those two as they have sex in front of us,” Brian laughed. “Can I get you a glass of red or white?”


“Surprise me.  All of your wine is excellent.” Brian poured a glass as she pulled up a chair.


“Your husband is very talented.” Justin commented.


“So are those two.  I have not seen Seth this happy in a very long time.  In a couple weeks Seth has a music festival he is performing at.  I think those two should go with him. I haven’t seen Gus look so relaxed since they lost the baby.”


“I agree with that.  Today Gus looks like, well, Gus.”   Brian commented.  


Justin lifted Hannah to his shoulder and Brian just wanted to take him right then and there. “God, you are driving me crazy.” Brian said  as he nuzzled first Hannah’s cheek and then Justin’s neck. “I think it would do Gus good to get away and I don’t think Molly would mind.”


“Tyler hasn’t had time away from work for a long time.” Dan said.  “I don’t have anything at this time for him so it would work unless we have a case come up.”


“Suppose we should ask them if they want to go or just make plans for two men I’m not sleeping with although I threaten Molly from time to time.  Tyler is just so…..”


“Marcus, you might want to take this little one before my drunk husband drops her.”


“I am not drunk.  I am just being honest.  Just once I’d like to have….” 


Isabella laughed loudly.  “I love being around gay men. Do you mind if I hold her?” She stood and moved toward Justin, lifting up the beautiful baby girl.  “I hope this little one is lucky enough to stay with you. She would be raised so well. I will change her and bring her back out.” Isabella slipped into the house.


“She is a fascinating woman and very intuitive,” Marcus commented.  He laid his hand on Dan’s crotch, “I think we should go home when she comes back out.  I have just enough energy to,” he began to rub Dan’s fly getting an instant response.  


“I think that is a good idea,” Dan purred. 


As Isabella came out of the house the music ended.  “Bella, I am sure you are ready to go home. I’m sorry we got carried away.” Isabella handed Hannah to her dads and then turned around and walked to Seth as he put his guitar in its case.  “Babe, you should invite these two along to the festival in a couple weeks. The three of you would rock the stage. You would blow them away.”


For a split second Brian noticed an odd exchange between Seth and Isabella but he didn’t know them well enough to figure out what it meant. What he did know was the look on his son’s face was worth it all. But then he saw the glow leave as fast as it arrived. “That would be amazing but I can’t leave Shelby yet.”


“Gus,” Justin came up beside him.  “Obviously, you have to talk to her but I will help anyway I can with the kids and I think it would be good for you to get away.  Maybe Molly and Shelby can have a girls’ weekend if Brenda is free for the kids.”


Tyler smiled, “She deserves that.  Maybe Isabella would like to go with them.” 


“Of course, I forgot!” Brian put an arm around Isabella and kissed her temple, “I don’t know how I could have left you out.  You three pick a place and I will get you a suite.”


Isabella shivered at Brian’s touch.  He was a gorgeous man, one she wished she could get to know sometime but she had a feeling that was not his style.  “That would be great! I haven’t had a weekend of fun for a long time.” She took advantage of his proximity and gave Brian a quick peck on the lips.  


Brian was a bit surprised but then smiled and laughed.  I love it when our family expands.”


The party broke up then.  Seth and Isabella drove Tyler home and then continued to their own place. Seth walked around and opened the door for his wife, “Bella, he pressed her against the car and kissed her long and hard. He then picked her up and through her over his shoulder.  “That was well played, my dear. We are both getting amazing weekends but right now you are going to get….” She laughed as he bounded up the stairs with her.


Gus arrived home to find Shelby in bed.  He undressed and got into bed. Shelby turned to him and he pulled her close.  Shelby kissed him once and then began to kiss him again as her hand moved downward.  As she took his cock in her and he growled low in his throat. “Shelby, please, I…..we can’t so…”


Shelby turned and offered him her back, “Be gentle but I need you, Gussy.  It’s been so long…”


Gus was hard instantly.  The thought of entering her ass nearly had him cum just thinking about it. “Are you sure?”


“Oh, yes.  Gus, I know I have not been….”


“Don’t say a thing, Shelly.  It wasn’t your fault.” Gus grabbed a tube of lube and began to rub it on her as he slowly began to loosen her bud.  He started with a finger and then two. He reached around and caressed her breasts and as he entered her, he held her tight. He sank all the way in.  The feel of her around him made his heart start to race and then he moved ever so slowly in and out as his hand stroked her breasts. They both knew she shouldn’t have a massive orgasm but as he teased her nipples with his fingers.  Soon he sped up and heard her taking several long slow breaths and then as he exploded deep in her ass he pinched her nipple hard and he felt a slight shudder run through her body and then she sighed as he kissed her neck.


“That was beautiful,” Shelby said.  “How did you know how to do that? Make me cum so ...:”


“Shelly, you’re my wife. I know everything about you, including that you are now going to turn around and kiss me long and lovely and….I love you.”  Shelby did exactly what he said she would and together they drifted off to sleep. His last thought was he would ask her about the trip in the morning but now he wanted to feel her warmth.



The weekend was all set.  Shelby, Molly, and Isabella were going to San Francisco and staying in the nicest hotel in the city.  Brian got them a suite that cost $18,000 a night. They had never seen such luxury and as the girls enjoyed their spa treatments  Gus was at Seth’s place loading his guitar and amp. Seth went in to get his duffle bag with his clothes when Gus’ phone rang.


“Hey, Tyler, we are just about to leave here. I should be there in less than 10 minutes.”


“Gus, you are going to have to go without me.  Dan just called. We have a major case and he would do it himself but Hannah’s mother has taken a turn.  He didn’t say for the good or bad but he has to go to see her.”


“Oh, Tyler, I’m sorry you’re going to miss it.  Hopefully there will be a next time. Oh and let me know if anything happens with Mrs. Glenn.”


Seth walked up and saw the look on Gus’ face.  “Was that Tyler? Did you tell him we were on our way?”


“Well, I was about to but he has to work so I guess it is just the two of us.  We will have to rework the set and take out the ones that need a keyboard.”


“That is really too bad.  You and I will just have to have such a good time he can’t miss it next time.”


“I am really sorry he can’t come but I need this weekend. It has been far too long since I got drunk off my ass and woke up with a hangover.”  Gus laughed as he got behind the wheel, “Ok, maybe I don’t want to get that drunk but just for two nights I am not chasing my kids, who I love so much I already miss them.  Instead, I am going to be with musicians. I loved band life until…”


“Until what, Gus?”


“I’ll tell you about it later.  I do need a couple drinks to tell you that story.”


Chapter 7 by Simply written

Chapter 7


As Gus and Seth made their way to the LA area they talked about the weekend ahead.  Both of their phones sounded within a minute of each other. Seth looked at his and saw it was from Bella.  “It looks like our wives are having a great time.”


“Read mine,” Gus said.


“It won’t be personal?”


“By now you know my family doesn’t do personal,” they both laughed.


“Yes, I have noticed that,” Gus used his thumb print to get into the phone for Seth and he opened the screen. 


“Here goes.  ‘Hey Gussy,’ Gussy?”


“Ya, it is what Brinn called me a lot when she was little,” he blushed a bit.


“It fits you.” He went on ‘we are enjoying the spa.  Brian did amazing. Love you. Have a good time.’”


“Can you just text,Driving,  love you too.” Seth texted the message for him.  “Oh, and can you say, ‘I miss our kids already.’”


“They are great kids.  We talked about kids but it just never happened. I guess we felt complete without them although as we get older, I wonder if we will miss the extended family.”


“Well, if you stay around you have one now.  We always have room for strays.” Gus smiled over at Seth and patted his shoulder. “And I saw Isabella working my pops.  If a woman can handle our crazy family, you are one of us.” Both Seth and Gus laughed.


“Yes, I got really lucky when I found her.  She loves me with all my faults.”


“I haven’t seen too many of those,” Gus smiled.  “You seem like a great guy who supports his wife, who is stunning by the way.”


“Yes, she is gorgeous and just to warn you, if you ever just drop by the house, it wouldn’t be unusual for her to answer the door naked.  She rarely wears clothes around the house.”


“Don’t tell too many people that, Seth, or you will be getting lots of men dropping by.”


“Yes, you are probably right. It wouldn’t be the first time.  I guess nobody around here would care but there are times we have had an open marriage.  We never hid it from each other and we love each other but if someone came along that showed interest, we went for it.  Too sad I haven’t aged as well as she has.”


“Don’t sell yourself short.  I have seen you walk down the street.  Women notice you.”


“That is kind of you to say even if it isn’t true.”


“You have that ‘cool’ vibe.  You exude musician. Once you pick up the guitar you could have anyone in the room.” When Gus got finished he blushed a bit. 


Seth pulled out his phone and started playing some of the songs they planned to do tomorrow and started reworking the vocals without Tyler.  Soon the miles were flying past as they looked forward to tomorrow.



After an afternoon at the spa the women went back to the suite.  Isabella strode into the living room naked, causing Molly to choke on the wine she was sipping.  “Hope you don’t mind,” she said as she dropped onto the sofa. “I really hate clothes. I grew up in what you would probably call a commune. It wasn’t any weird religious thing but we just did our own thing and clothes was always optional.”


“No wonder you get along with Brian so well.  I think he would go around the house nude if he could.”

“I would pay to see that!” Bella poured herself a glass of wine.  “Actually I’d pay to see everyone of the men that were there on Labor Day naked. So much beauty in your family.”


“I can only imagine what it is like when Brian, Justin, Dan, and Marcus go away for the weekend.”  Shelby commented as she drained her glass and poured another.


“You mean those four…” Isabella got very interested.


“Oh, ya, I don’t know who can do who.  I think they have rules, but they definitely play nice together.”


“Come on, ladies.  This is my brother you are talking about.”


“And he is SO hot.  Has he always been gorgeous?  That almost too long blonde hair and those eyes, the same color as yours actually.”  Bella reached over and brushed Molly’s hair away from her face. “How about you, Molly?  Do you and Tyler ever play with others? Together or separately?”


“Oh, no,” Molly stammered a little bit.  She knew she was much more reserved than most of her family.  “Tyler is more than enough for me. My first husband was….let’s just say Tyler has everything he didn’t have and so much more.”


“That’s cool. I would never want to make someone uncomfortable.  I’ll bet you have never kissed a woman, have you?”


“Not really.  I mean in college during a game of truth or dare, I did a couple times but not a real kiss.” Molly looked over at Shelby, “We talked about it once long ago.”


“Yes, we did but never acted on it,” Shelby responded as she pulled her shirt off.  “I have to admit I could do without this!” she slipped off her bra and for a moment she slipped her hand over her now flat stomach and traced the small scar from her surgery.  Luckily most of it was done through her vagina so it wasn’t super noticeable. By now I planned to be pretty big with breasts twice this size.”


 Isabella stood and crossed over to where she sat, “Don’t doubt how beautiful you are,” she leaned close and laying a hand on Shelby’s stomach she kissed her. “I have a feeling you have done this before,” she said as her hand slid up and cupped one of her breasts, stroking her nipple.


Shelby accepted the kiss and moved her own hand downward and slipped her fingers between her legs but then she withdrew them quickly, “I’m sorry, maybe we can play later but before dinner.  We need to save something for later.” 


“I will take you up on that later.  I wasn’t wrong, was I? You have been adventurous?”


“Well, when she started dating Gus, Gus was dating Lucky!” Molly said and giggled.  


“And who might Lucky be?”


“He is a gorgeous male nurse that has been with the family a couple of times after injuries,” Shelby replied.  “He is a very nice guy but I couldn’t share the man I loved with a man that didn’t love him.”


Isabella’s ears perked up, “SO Gus is bi?  Has he given men up altogether?”


“We’re open about it.  It’s been over three years since he has been with a guy, but I think he is starting to have the urge again.  But that’s my fault. We haven’t been able to have sex in the last couple months. Well, we did have anal on Labor Day but the poor guy has to have blue balls by now.”


“Are you sure he hasn’t well…”


“No, he hasn’t. I trust him. I told him all he has to do is tell me.  I love him too much to have him unhappy.”


“I know that feeling.  I can’t imagine my life without Seth but we have always been open to new experiences.” She was silent for a moment. “Well, how about we get dressed up for a night out. Brian got us reservations right? We can get dressed, have a drink, and then eat at the amazing restaurant.  I looked it up and it is beyond anything we could have ever afforded. Seth is generous but we just aren’t in the Kinney league.”  


An hour later the women were ready to leave.  They all looked stunning. “Look out, San Francisco!   We are ready to show the city how to have fun!” Bella put an arm around each woman and they stepped into their private elevator.  Shelby looked at the other two women and said, “Let’s see if this Black Card Brian gave me has a limit.”



Gus pulled into the parking lot, “Seth, we’re here. Time to wake up.”


Seth stretched, “Guess I fell asleep.”  


“Yes, you did.  I am sure you know you snore.”


“I was sleeping that sound?  Sorry about that. This has been my first getaway in months.  Just like you I love my wife but, sometimes you just need a weekend with the boys.  Too bad Tyler had to work.”


“Ya, he works really hard in dangerous situations.  Next time he’ll make it.”


Gus found a place to park near the door.  “Why don’t you wait here. I’ll check us in and get the cart to bring our stuff in.”


A few minutes later a bellman came out with Gus.  Gus and Seth helped him load up the cart and then Gus said, “They have a table we can have in the restaurant if you don’t mind just eating here.  It’s been a long drive. I could just use a steak and a bottle of bourbon to bring to the room.”


“That’s fine with me.” Seth said as they followed their things into the hotel.  


Gus handed the bellman $100.  “Just put them inside the room, please.  We appreciate it.” The young man was thrilled at his tip and pushed the cart onto the elevator.


“You have always had money, haven’t you?”


“I guess I have.  Well, when I lived with my moms not as much but my dads got me anything I needed but I always had chores, just like other kids.  All my parents thought that was important. I know I had it easy though. What was your childhood like?”


“Let’s order food first then we can tell stories.” Seth put a hand on Gus’ shoulder as they walked into the restaurant.  They were shown to the table and they both ordered a steak and told the server to bring a bottle to the table.  


Gus sipped the amber liquid and looked at Seth.  “So what is your story, Seth? Where’d you grow up?”


“I grew up in the midwest, outside of Minneapolis.  I am an only child to educated parents who made a good living and I had everything I needed but we were nowhere in your league.  We lived in a nice four bedroom and owned a lakefront vacation home in Iowa. I am sure you have a few more places than that.”


“I grew up in Pittsburgh except for a couple years in Canada with my moms.  My dads own a downtown apartment and an estate there. My cousin Peter and his wife live there.  They have a place in New York City, although Dan really owns that, and they have a place in Ibiza.”


“Wow, I’ve always wanted to go to Ibiza.”


“Talk nice and I can probably get you the keys for a couple weeks.” Gus smiled over at him.  He really liked Seth. He was starting to really like this good looking man. He drained his glass and poured another. He topped off Seth’s, too.  


“So you insinuated you had a story to tell me about your time in a band.” 


The waitstaff walked up with their meals.  “Just in time. I need to eat something before I am totally wasted.” They were quiet as they cut their steaks and began to eat.  Seth had ordered a T-bone while Gus had chosen a swordfish steak. As they ate Seth smiled, “You may have grown up in Pittsburgh but you are a California boy now.  I grew up on beef so when I can get a good steak…”


“But taste this!” Gus put a fork full of swordfish up to Seth’s lips.  Seth held Gus’ hand and opened his mouth, using his tongue and lips he removed the steak from the fork.  Gus could feel his touch long after he had let go of his hand.. He felt his cock wake up and silently scolded himself.  He had never crushed on a straight man before. What was he doing?


Seth felt some tension in the air and smiled.  “That is really good. Maybe I will have to expand my horizons and try that next time.”


As they finished their meals they decided to take dessert to go and go upstairs with the rest of our bottle.  Gus had drank a little too much and as the elevator started moving he had lost his balance. Seth had put an arm around his waist and Gus leaned against him, dropping his head on his shoulder. Seth pulled him close as he held the bag with their desserts and the half empty bottle.  “Steady, we are almost there.” Gus leaned against him more. He could have walked fine but he liked the feel of Seth’s body. He’d like to feel more of it. As they stepped off the car he ‘accidentally’ brushed Seth’s ass with his hand and Gus was almost sure he heard Seth take in a deep breath.

                             

As Gus opened the door, Seth thought he seemed a lot more stable than he had just minutes ago. “So, Gus, why did you leave the band.  I looked back a bit online and you and this Jamie fella, had a promising future. I saw Jamie was still on the circuit. He isn’t why you left is he?”


“No, well, it kind of starts earlier than that.  I started taking guitar lessons when I was about 13.  I was just permanently with my dads but the teacher well, he tried forcing me to have sex with him.  I was so confused. I didn’t know if I liked girls or boys and after that scare I didn’t want anything to do with men. Well, as I got older I really didn’t have a preference who I dated.  It was just whether I liked them or not. I met Jamie and started falling for him. He was a couple years older than me but he had years of experience I didn’t have. Our relationship grew and after I had made love to him several times he showed me what it was like to have someone who cared about you make love to you.  God, I couldn’t get enough of him or him of me.” Gus continued to sip the bourbon as he talked and soon Gus was feeling really tired. He left his head drop onto Seth’s shoulder and soon Seth was taking the glass from his hand.


Gus mumbled something about bed and Seth nearly carried him to one of the bedrooms.    He pulled off Gus’ jeans and then his shirt. Seth looked at his slim body and kissed his forehead.  “Goodnight, Gus. I’ll see you in the morning.” He started to move away but Gus caught his hand.


“Stay.  I hate to sleep alone.” Gus moved toward the center of the bed as Seth hesitated but then stripped to his briefs and got in behind Gus.  Gus turned and after throwing his arm across Seth’s broad chest he shut his eyes and slept.



San Francisco was a great city to party in.  Isabella knew the area quite well and after a great dinner they went out dancing.  Bella kept changing partners but Shelby and Molly stuck together mostly. Shelby realized how out of shape she was   When she sat down to rest, Bella took Molly out on the dance floor. As a new song started the tempo had slowed and Bella pulled her close.  


“Relax, Molly.  I won’t bite unless you ask me to.” Bella pulled her close so their bodies were pressed together tightly.  Molly was very relaxed and gave into her curves. “Boss, I promise I would never do this at work but may I kiss you?”

Molly was feeling very uninhibited after drinking for several hours and instead of verbally answering her she leaned in.  Isabella claimed her lips. It was not an intrusive kiss. It was soft and sweet and when Bella stepped back, Molly almost moved toward her again.  


Molly pulled herself together, “I think we should get Shelby back to the hotel.  She is looking really tired. She’s had a rough month.”


As they walked, Bella said, “Yes, I never had the urge to have children.  I love them but I knew I wouldn’t be a good mom. I am too selfish. But you both are great moms and I’m glad you will share your kids with me.”  They arrived at the table, “Let’s go back to that amazing suite and enjoy another bottle of wine in the comfort of our own rooms.”


The women took a taxi back and all of them got out of their evening clothes and slipped into the comfortable hotel robes.  They opened a bottle of wine and all of them sat on the sofa. Bella and Shelby shared a couple playful kisses around Molly who was sitting between them.


“God, I wish Tyler was here.  I am so horny,” Molly said.


Shelby smirked at Bella, “Mol, we could help you with that.”  She kissed her gently and stood up. Offering one hand to each of the women, directing her comment to Bella she said, “Let’s go help our friend out.” 


“I don’t know, ladies….”


“Do you think Tyler would be upset?” Shelby asked her.


“I think he would think it was hot.”


“Well, let us help you turn your husband on,” Bella said as she lead her to the bed.  “Just tell us to stop if you need to stop. Lay down, beautiful.” She then looked up at Shelby, “You comfortable with this?”


In response, Shelby laid down next to Molly and kissed her, “We talked about this long ago.  Now we are going to actually do it. Relax Mol. None of us are a threat to you and Tyler. It is a one time deal but you are curious. Let’s show you what you missed in your youth.”  As she started kissing her again, Isabella got rid of her own robe and then untied Molly’s and Shelby’s. Bella ran a thumb over Shelby’s nipple and then did the same to Molly’s. She shivered.


Next thing Molly knew Bella’s mouth was on her clit and with Shelby kissing her so sweetly, her body convulsed as she orgasmed. It took her a minute to realize Bella was still licking her, causing her to shutter again.


Shelby glanced down at Molly and had to laugh.  “So Molly?”


“I missed out during college,” Molly said and all three of the women laughed.  “I love Tyler and would never want to be with anyone else. That hard, dark…..” she shivered again, “I will always want him but if I would have been a little more relaxed I could have had a lot of fun when I was younger.”  Molly playfully kissed Shelby and then Isabella kissed her as her tongue probed deep into her mouth. As she moved back, Molly questioned, “Is that what I taste like? Tyler always says I taste good. Guess that is all a matter of opinion.”  


They all got under the blankets and dozed off.  When Shelby woke later she felt Isabella sliding in bed behind her. Not wanting to wake Molly Isabella whispered, “I thought you might need a little release yourself.You seem to be having trouble sleeping.”


“I...that’s not what is keeping me awake.”


“What is?”


“Please don’t say anything to anyone, but I’m afraid I’m going to lose Gus.  I, he would never leave me because of the kids, but he is missing something. I don’t think I can give him everything he needs.”


“Maybe you have to give a little of him up to keep him.”


“But I want to be all he needs.” Shelby slipped into the comfort of Isabella’s arms.


“Maybe you just have to accept the fact that if he can be himself, he can be there for you.” Shelby let her hand drift down and moved between her legs. As Shelby began to stroke Bella, Bella guided Shelby’s mouth down to her breast and then laid back letting herself be taken over by what Shelby was doing to her.



Seth couldn’t sleep.  He thought Gus would move away but instead he had pressed himself against him, and had now laid his head on Seth’s chest.  As the sun began to rise, Gus stirred. He looked up at Seth’s face and in his sleep haze he stretched up and kissed Seth. As he brushed his lips on Seth’s warm mouth he realized what he was doing.


“God, Seth, I’m sorry, I….”


Seth turned so Gus was below him and slowly lowered his head giving Gus plenty of time to protest but instead Gus lifted his head to meet him.  Seth’s tongue entered Gus’s waiting mouth and Gus’ tongue teased Seth’s and he groaned. Gus’ hand traveled down Seth’s back and moved under the briefs to rest on his ass.  He worked his hand around to the front pulling the briefs down. He slowly worked his way down Seth’s body, tasting and teasing the firm, warm skin. When Gus’ mouth slowly sank onto his stiff cock he sighed.

“Holy Shit, Gus.  You are so hot! I need to…..”


“Do you have condoms? We need condoms.”


“DAMN!” Seth swore.


“Oh, well, I guess we….” He took Seth back in his mouth as his finger began to slip into his back door. Gus went right for the prostate and as he touched it he tasted Seth in his throat and soon Seth lost total control.  He thrust over and over into Gus’ throat as Gus’ tongue stroked him over and over.  


Seth pulled Gus up so he could kiss him.  What had they done? What had they started!  Seth didn’t care at the moment. It was his turn and he moved down and pulled Gus’ briefs off. He turned Gus so his back was to him.  He reached around and began to stroke Gus’ cock as he brought his tongue to the valley between Gus’ cheeks and as he began to probe around the prize and as he worked it into that bud and he felt the cock in his hand jerk.  He pressed his thumb on the end rubbing the precum around as he toyed with the small opening at the tip. 


Gus began to tremble from head to toe.  He cried out as Seth’s tongue went in farther than he had ever felt before and Gus was shattered.  Now, with Gus in his arms, Seth had no trouble sleeping.



The women spent the day shopping while the men went to the music festival.  The set Gus and Seth played early in the day was a huge hit. They were asked to return to the main stage later that night at 9:00, the top slot for the evening to join a couple other top groups.  They listened to some other great groups. They had an unspoken agreement that what happened this morning would not be obvious throughout their activities. They decided to go back to the hotel to eat dinner and change for the night show.  They stopped at a drugstore and as they entered the room they both threw a large box of condoms on the table and then stepped into each other’s arms.  


After a kiss, Gus stepped back, “I think we need to wait. I don’t want to rush our first time.” He reached over and brushed Seth’s hair back.  “Did you know this would happen?”


Seth pulled him close, “I expected it to be a boy’s weekend with Tyler here.  I could only dream about this. God, Gus, you are so perfect.”


“No, I’m not.  I’m a horrible husband.  I...we had an agreement. Before I stepped I I need to tell her but I ….”


“How could you know this was going to happen? Now that it did, you just need to tell her.  She loves you and she knows you. You will tell her and she will accept it. Now let’s order something to eat and get changed for tonight.”


“Seth,” Gus touched his cheek, “Thanks.”  


As they ate their dinner they both received texts from their wives.  It sounded like they were having a good time and Seth could tell by what Isabella said that the girls had been playing, too.  He never worried about Bella playing. She loved him but had enough sexuality to share with others. He had never tried to wrangle her in and never would.  He loved that spark in her.


“So, is Shelby having a good time?”


“She says your wife knows how to party.”


“Oh, that part is true.  My guess is they have played a bit too.  Bella wouldn’t let those two beautiful women go without a little play.”


“Isabella is bi, too?”


“Isabella loves life and has no preferences when it comes to sex. Well, I guess she would prefer me the most but that’s partly because I let her be free.”


“I wish Shelby didn’t take it so personally.  I love her and the kids so much but I have other needs she just can’t fill.”



Danny had taken her into town today. While he met his boyfriend, Britt at the coffee shop, she funneled a little more money out of her account.  When Danny had stopped making out with Britt, he drove her back home. She started to tell Danny about her plans but he stopped her.


“Tia, you know I don’t think you should do this but if you think you have to I don’t want any of the details.  Please don’t tell me when you’re going or where you’re going.”


“Ok, Danny. I do understand.  Can you come over tomorrow for a while or will you be too busy with homework.”


“Is it going to be that soon?”


“Are you going to be able to come tomorrow?”


“I’ll come after lunch.  Tia, are you sure of this? I mean your dads are going to be crushed.”


“They’ll get over it.  They have Taylor and Gage.  And Daddy’s been….” her voice hitched for the first time.  “Daddy will never let me see her no matter how much Dad talks to him and they have each other.  Mom has no one.”


“Tia….I am….”


“Danny, please, not now.  Can we meet up at our spot tomorrow?” 


“I’ll let you know what time tomorrow afternoon.” Danny said as she got out of the car.


Later, Saturday night, Brinn spread everything she had accumulated out in her studio. Her reloadable Visa card had $3000 on it at the moment and she had finally figured out how to tap into her bank account and move money without it being traceable.  She would move it through several steps before $5000 more would end up in her mom’s account. Even if Dan tracked it, by the time he found it, they would have moved it to her card and they would be in the wind. They had started talking about where to go.  They had talked about going to Ibiza or Italy but they decided Mexico was better. They wouldn’t have to fly anywhere. Tina was buying a car for them to drive down. The good thing is the car title would not be in her name. All Brinn had to do was get to their meeting point Monday.  Tina would let her know when she was near.


When Brinn went to bed Saturday evening her dads were putting Gage back in his bed for the third time. They had said goodnight over their shoulders but then returned their attention to Gage and Taylor.  


Brian and Justin moved to their own room.  “I should go say goodnight to Brinn. I keep hoping she will open up.  For Brinn to be taking only one college course just isn’t keeping her busy enough and I know she is doing some painting but….she needs to find something that excites her.”


“Now that Shelby is nearly back to normal, I will spend some time with her.  Maybe she would like to visit Becca and Peter. Maybe Becca could figure out what is going on.”


“Sunshine, we both know what is going on.  She wants to see Tina.”


“Well, that isn’t happening!  I won’t talk about that.”


“That’s part of the problem.” Brian mumbled under his breath.


“I’m too tired to do this again. Screw me and then I need to sleep.”


“Oh, such a romantic.” Brian said softly as he put his hand on the back of Justin’s neck. Slowly lowering his mouth, he said, “I love you, Justin.  I love our kids but neither of them are babies anymore. Brinn is almost 15. Are we really able to keep her away from Tina until she’s 18?”


Justin broke away from him.  “Guess we aren’t screwing tonight. Don’t touch me.”  And that was the end of their conversation for the evening.



Isabella could tell the mood was different tonight and that was cool.  The other two women were missing their kids. They had a much calmer evening.  After going out to eat they came back to the suite and drank wine in the hot tub.  All three of them talked about their childhoods and families. Molly had them laughing when she talked about how she would tease Justin and his reaction but then she got quieter as she remembered the fights between her parents after Justin left and then as they divorced.


“You  ok, Molly?”  Shelby put her arm around her.  


“Ya, I was just thinking about what Justin really went through.  He had to grow up really fast. If it wasn’t for Brian and Debbie, I’m not sure he would have made it.”  She then spent the next half hour talking about Debbie. Isabella decided she would like Debbie. As the women got out and dried off, they decided to sleep in and go out for brunch before heading home.  They hoped to be there by 3:00 or so. That would give them time to play with their kids before bed. They knew Gus and Seth wouldn’t be home until much later.  


As Bella got in bed she checked her messages, the only thing it said was, ‘Love you, Bella’ and then one more line, ‘Gus is beautiful’.  She hoped Gus didn’t hurt him. As she began to doze she let her mind wander. She pictured her beautiful Seth embedded deep in Gus and she slowly stroked herself until she climaxed and then  curled up and fell asleep.



Seth and Gus were cheered back on stage for one more song three times.  Gus had missed this. He loved seeing people enjoying his music. As they ran off the stage for the last time he hurled himself into Seth’s arms.  Seth couldn’t resist anymore. He pulled him behind one of the huge speakers and his mouth came down on Gus’ as his hand cupped Gus’ ass and pulled him close.  They both responded at the feel of each other through their jeans.


“Let’s get out of here.  I want you so badly!” Gus groaned in his ear.  They packed up their guitars and headed to the SUV.   After loading them into the back, Gus pinned Seth against the vehicle and pressed his lips as well as his entire body against him. “I hope you plan on being up all night.”


“I do, and I plan on being awake, too!” Seth laughed as he picked Gus off the ground and let Gus feel how ‘up’ he was. 


The ten minute drive to the hotel was almost too much.  As the entered the elevator car, Gus slipped his hand into Seth’s jeans and felt how large Seth really was.  When he had him in his mouth last night he could tell he was large but the girth of it was huge.


“Can you handle that?  Some men can’t and if you can’t I’ll understand.  You can screw me all night long.”


“Trust me, I can handle it. Just give me time to adjust.”


“If it takes all night,” he whispered as the doors opened and they fell out of it almost taking out another couple waiting to get on.  “Oh, sorry. Excuse us.”


“Hey, weren’t you two just playing at the festival?”  The gentleman asked.


“Um, ya, we were,” Gus said.


“I thought you said you were married.”  They looked from one to the other.


Seth wrapped an arm tightly around Gus, “Well, yes.  Yes we are. We’re married, not dead.” He threw Gus over his shoulder and headed down the hall. He walked passed their room and then turned to make sure they had actually gotten on the elevator.  When he was sure they had, he lead Gus back to their suite. Before the door was locked, they both had their clothes off. They were both ready. As they headed to the bedroom, Gus grabbed the condoms and Seth grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass.  


“Don’t we need two glasses? Of course, I don’t mind sharing.”


“You are going to be taking your alcohol in another way,” Seth grinned.


“Another way?”


“Yes, I don’t want to hurt you so I am hoping to use this to help you loosen up but first I want you to take me.  I want to feel that pain and pleasure.”


Gus wasn’t going to argue, his erection almost hurt at this point. Seth bent over and kissed Gus’ erection and then slipped a condom over it.


“What’s most comfortable for you?” 


“Hell, I don’t want comfortable.  Drill me now, please. I promise you romance later.  It has been so long!”


“Get on the bed on all fours.  If you really want to be drilled that is the best position.”  Seth did as he was told and in one move, Gus buried himself completely in Seth as Seth roared, first in pain but then in joy as he felt Gus move in and out. Somehow it felt like Seth pulled him in further. Gus grabbed his hips and began thrusting as hard as he could and Seth just moaned in satisfaction as the fulfillment grew and grew until Seth clamped around him as he exploded sending Gus over with him. He collapsed on the bed and Gus fell with him. Seth pulled Gus to him and fused his mouth to his. He began to work his mouth lower, down Gus’ neck and to his chest.  When he latched on to one of his nipples, Gus wasn’t sure what he was doing with his tongue but Gus nearly climbed out of his own skin at the feel of it.


“I need you, Seth.  I need you.”


“Put your chest on the bed, your ass in the air,” as Gus did so he heard Seth open the bottle of wine.  He filled his glass nearly to the rim and then turned to Gus. “See how this bottled is tapered? If I use the bottle to stretch you, it will be more comfortable when I enter you, plus, the wine will definitely relax you.”


Seth massaged Gus’ bud with his finger with lube.  At the first entry Gus’ sighed. Seth did it a couple more times and then he ran some lube around the neck of the bottle.  He added just a little pressure to the bottle and the top of it slipped in. Gus made a noise of surprise and Seth kissed him at the base of his spine as he tilted the bottle slightly.  It wasn’t long before Gus had a warm spread over him and when Seth noticed he pressed the bottle in further. 


Gus took in a deep breath, “Oh, god, Seth…” his voice was shaky.


“Gus, you may need to use the bathroom before …..” he tilted the bottle to add more liquid.


“Seth, please.  I’m ready for you.  I want to feel you spread me open.”


“Let me walk you to the bathroom and get rid of that wine,” Gus used Seth to steady himself and he quickly emptied the wine from his body. His whole body felt warm from   the effect of the wine and the need for Seth. Gus bent over the sink.


“Please, Seth, please.”


“Are you sure you want to here?”


“Oh,god, Seth, YES!”


“Tell me if you need me to slow down,” Seth said as he started pushing in steadily. The head sank in and Gus’ knees nearly buckled.  “Are you Ok?”


“Oh, it has just been so long,” Gus almost cried, enjoying the feel. 


Seth wrapped his arm tightly around Gus’ waist and thrust after thrust he actually lifted Gus off the ground. Simultaneously, the two men climaxed.  Seth didn’t want to leave Gus’ tight ass. He could see Gus’ face in the mirror and was tears running down Gus’ cheeks.


“Oh, Gus, did I hurt you? I’m so sorry.  I should…”


Gus let him slip out of him and turned to kiss Seth.  “Oh, no, darling, it was perfect. I, it has been so long since I have been with a man.  Shelby, before Gabriel, would ….did her best but it isn’t the same. Seth lifted him so he was sitting on the counter and after quickly removing the condom, he pulled Gus to the edge up against his already responding cock.  They rubbed them 

together as Seth moved in and out slightly just to cause friction. Gus wrapped his legs around Seth’s waist, not wanting to break the contact. 


Seth brought his mouth down to Gus’ ear, “Go start the shower.  I’m going to get some condoms.”


It was 6:00 a.m. before they fell into an exhausted sleep.  Neither had ever felt like this with someone before and both were fairly sure they never would again.



Brinn had waited for one of her dads to come and say goodnight but neither of them came.She was sure now they wouldn’t miss her much.  She would contact them in a couple weeks or a month so they knew she was alright but it was time for her to move on. Today was her last full day here.  She planned to spend time with her niece and nephew and then her afternoon with Danny. Gus and Shelby should be home by the evening and she hoped she could spend time with them.  Then she would be ready to see her mom on Monday.. Her only regret was that she didn’t get a chance to see her John. She would contact him somehow soon. She just wanted to say goodbye to him, too.


Brinn heard Gage and Taylor talking not so quietly in the guest room so she went to join them.  The three of them sat on the bed and she listened to them both chatter on and on about their completely exciting activities.  She smiled at how simple and happy their lives were.  


Brinn was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her name. “Brinny, I’m hungry.” Gage said as he crawled into her lap.


“Would you like some scrambled eggs and toast?”


“With cheese?”  Taylor added.


“Sure!” She stood up and they both scrambled off the bed. With one holding each hand, she helped them up on the stools by the counter and she took out eggs, cheese, and bread.  She answered all their silly little questions as she popped toast in the toaster and then poured the eggs she had scrambled into the frying pan. She gave each of the kids a butter knife and when the toast popped up she gave them each a slice to butter.  Soon the three of them were eating cheesy warm eggs while Brinn told them silly stories. 


Justin and Brian quietly entered the kitchen. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin from behind and kissed him below his ear.  “We aren’t needed here. Let’s go back to bed.”  


Just then the kids noticed them.  “Papa! Papa!”


As the started to get off their stools, Justin walked over, “Finish your breakfast. We’ll come to you.”  Both of them walked over and kissed both of the little ones and then, as what she thought was an afterthought, they kissed Brinn, too.   Brinn turned and hugged both her fathers and held onto them a little longer than she should. She quickly stood up and said she needed the bathroom.  As she left the room, tears started running down her face. She would miss them so much. Would they miss her at all?



The San Francisco trip was coming to an end.  The women had slept well and then decided to have brunch delivered to their suite instead of going out. They ordered several dishes so they had plenty of options. They all joked about not getting an $18,000 suite every trip.  Shelby was fairly sure Brian had gotten the suite complimentary. For all she knew he owned part of the hotel chain.  


Shelby had texted Gus but still hadn’t heard from him an hour later. “Isabella, have you heard from Seth this morning?”


“No, my guess is Seth stayed up late jamming and probably drank a fifth on his own.  It’s the life of a musician.”


“Ya, that is probably why Gus hasn’t responded.  The only place he’s performed since I have known him was Wine and Design.  I guess I’m not used to having him live the musician’s life.”


“Seth and I agreed long ago that when we are apart, we can do what we want.  I don’t want to hear about it. I know he loves me and always comes back to my bed and if you saw how that man was built below the waist…..” she whistled long and low.  “I get wet just thinking about the size of him.”


They all laughed at her reaction and the other two said they had nothing to complain about in that department.  


“I just can’t wait to get Gus in bed.  The poor guy has been on restriction for so long and I decided last night I am tired of waiting.  I can’t wait for him to make every nerve ending in my body scream out.” She shuddered at the thought.


“You know I have to forget he’s my nephew when you talk like that.” Molly grimised a bit but then they all laughed. “I’m ready to see my babies and see if Brenda knows anything about Tyler’s mission this time.”



As the women were packing up the vehicle to head home Gus was waking up.  He moved his leg and pain shot through every cell of his body but it was exquisite pain.  Gus slowly rolled over not wanting to disturb Seth. He was trying to figure out what had happened this weekend.  He had fallen in love. That wasn’t a question. It was a statement. He loved this man. He wasn’t sure how it had happened so quickly but he knew he had a major problem but he would figure out what to do about it when he got  home. Shelby could never find out about it. It would shatter her.


Gus couldn’t resist any longer.  He reached out and ran his finger along Seth’s jawline and then down the column of his throat.  Slowly Seth moved his hand to take Gus’ and brought Gus’ fingers to his mouth. He kissed the tip of each one.


“Good morning.” Seth said and then he started kissing Gus’ arm and eventually he pulled him close and kissed his willing lips. When they separated Seth asked, “How are you feeling?  You have to hurt. I can’t believe how often we…” he let his hand moved down Gus’ back and as he slipped his finger into Gus he saw him flinch a bit.


“Yes, I have some aches but it was so worth it.  We better get going. If we are going to drive home, yet today. It is after noon already.”


“Gus, I have to ask. Will Shelby be alright with this?  What kind of agreement do you have?”


“I am supposed to tell her before but she would accept this if I tell her I had sex with a man.  I’m not sure that she will ever be ok with us making love. I random stranger, yes. A family friend….  Seth, I can’t do this with you ever again.”


“Oh, god, don’t say that, Gus.  I don’t know if I can….. At least stay with me today.  We can come up with an excuse and go back tomorrow.”


Gus nodded as he found himself pressed tightly against this man he needed so badly.  Seth was so gentle. He could tell how sore Gus was so when they were ready to make love, he took a condom but instead of putting it on himself, he slipped it on Gus and then positioned himself so Gus could enter him and yet they could kiss and touch as they got into a rhythm.  As they spun out of control, they both climaxed and Seth pulled Gus down on him. 


“Gus,” Seth ran his fingers through his dark locks, “I have been with a lot of men, but there is something special about you….between us.  This isn’t normal. We aren’t just fucking. I think I’m…”


“Stop!  Don’t say anything that we can’t forget.  We are in each other’s lives because of work and that isn’t going to change but I can’t do this.  I can’t be torn between the two of you. I made a commitment to Shelby and we have our kids.”


Seth kissed him, “Gus, I won’t push this.  I promise I won’t make another advance but we have a connection and no matter how much you fight it, we can’t ignore it.”


Gus relaxed a little bit, “Let me text Shelly and then I want that thick dick back inside me.”


“Well, in that case, while you text, I’ll get you ready


Gus wasn’t used to lying to Shelby, he couldn’t decide what to tell her and it wasn’t helping with Seth flicking his tongue in his ear as his finger was stroking his prostate. “God, Seth, I can’t think.  What should I tell her…..” Involuntarily, his body started to move back toward Seth’s hand.


“What would make you walk funny? You fell on a dick and broke your ass?”  Seth slipped a second finger into Gus and he heard Gus’ intake of breath.


“Damn, you’re right.” Gus started writing his message.  He quoted it as he entered it. “Shelly,so sorry but not coming home until tomorrow. I slipped coming off stage last night and fell hard on my ass.  Don’t think I could sit for 5 hours.” Gus tossed his phone on the nightstand and reached back to guide Seth’s hips as Seth pressed inward. Once his head had entered he waited until he felt Gus relax  and then he sunk the rest of the way in. He wrapped his arm around Gus and stayed where he was. He stroked Gus’ cock but refused to move. “Relax G. Just feel me.”


Moments later Seth realized that might have been a mistake.  Gus started to tremble and before Seth realized what was happening, Gus was sobbing. “G. What is it?”


“I  like this too much.  How can I hide this from Shelly?  How can I do this to her? I lied to her!  I don’t lie to my wife!”


Seth needed to distract him, quickly.  He began moving and soon Gus forgot his mental stress and cried out over and over due to both the pain and the pleasure he was experiencing.  His emotions were all over the place and at the moment he didn’t care. He had found this amazing man and even if it was only for one weekend, well, maybe they could have a couple a year, he would be satisfied with that. Yes, if he knew he could be with Seth a couple times a year, he could live happily ever after with his wife and kids.



Shelby was just getting behind the wheel when her phone pinged.  She looked at the message. “Oh, no! Poor Gussy and poor me!”


“What’s wrong?”  Molly questioned but Isabella was just waiting to hear the excuse.


“Gus slipped coming offstage last night.  He fell on that beautiful ass of his, that of course has no padding, and bruised his tailbone. He hopes he can manage to sit for four hours tomorrow.”


“Well,  I’m glad he didn’t break a leg or something.”  Molly commented.


Bella was thinking that was pretty clever.  It would explain why he was walking funny when he got home. Bella knew firsthand how difficult it was to adjust to her husband’s size.  She envied Gus having that experience for the first time...well by now, knowing her husband, it would be the fourth or fifth or sixth time.  “Hope Gus is alright. Oh, and you had big plans for tonight.”


“Well, there’s always tomorrow.  Instead, I think I will sleep with my two little sweethearts tonight.”



Shelby dropped Molly off first and Jenna and Paul came running out as she stopped.  Paul carried his mom’s bag for her as she carried her little girl. It was good to be home.  Next, Shelby stopped at Isabella’s. “Did you hear from Seth? Is he upset that he has to stay another day?”


“I didn’t get a message but he knows we are together.  He goes with the flow. He is probably just keeping Gus company and making him as comfortable as he can.”  


“I’ll have to thank him for helping Gus out when I see him next,” Shelby  walked to the door with Isabella.


Isabella kissed Shelby and then pulled her in for one more kiss.  “There, I got that out of my system. Gus is a lucky man. He has an extremely hot wife who loves him dearly.”


“He’s my life.  Without him and the kids, I don’t know what I’d be.”


“Shelby, I know you love your husband and kids but don’t forget what an amazing, intelligent, beautiful woman you are with or without your family.”


Shelby hugged Isabella.  She wasn’t sure why she was feeling so unsettled but Bella just made her feel a lot better.  “Thanks, Bella. I’m glad you’re here.”  


As Shelby drove away, Isabella said to herself, “I hope you continue to feel that way.”



At 2:00 p.m. Brinn got a text from Danny.  ‘Meet below the waterfall at 3:00’


At 2:30 Brinn told her dads she was meeting Danny and would be home by dinner.  


“Brinn, you’ve been quiet today.  Is everything alright?” Justin put an arm around his daughter.


“Ya, I just had something I wanted to talk to Gus about and now he isn’t coming home until tomorrow.”


“Maybe I can help you.”

“No, Daddy.  It’s a brother, sister thing.” Brinn walked out the door.  She really was upset that Gus wasn’t coming home today. What if she had to leave before he got home?  She didn’t know when she would see her only brother again, maybe she never would. She got on one of the four wheelers and headed toward their spot. She got to the waterfall path ahead of Danny.  She walked part of the way up the path and then heard Danny coming. Brinn had to leave but the thought of never seeing Danny again. How old would her niece and nephew be the next time she saw them?  What if they had another one she never even met? By the time Danny got off his ride Brinn hurled herself into his arms.


“Tia, why are you doing this? Your dads will miss you.  I’ll miss you. Please don’t leave.”


“Oh, Danny, if there was another way I wouldn’t but Daddy will never let me see her and I can’t live without her anymore.  And face it, my dads have enough going on. They don’t need me. I am just causing them more stress.”


“Tia, I,”  he kissed Brinn with more feeling than ever before.  Brinn’s arms went around his neck.  


When they separated, Brinn said, “I’ll let you know I’m Ok every once in a while.  I will use a different email each time but I will keep each email address open for 24 hours, so if you need to get a message to me, send it that way.  I will delete it at the end of 24 hours.”


“Tia, I don’t want you to go.  Who will I talk to?”


“Danny, you have Britt now.  He’s a great guy. Have you two…”


“No, next week.  You know you are going to miss my birthday.”


“I’m sorry, Danny.  I do have something for you.” She went to the four wheeler and opened one of the storage bins.  She handed him a gift.  


“Should I open it now or wait until my birthday.”


“Open it now.”


Danny took off the wrapping paper and stared at the painting in his hand.  It was a portrait of the two of them together. “Oh, Tia, it is amazing. I love it!  You are so talented. Tia, please….what do I tell your dads? You know they are going to question me.”


“Tell them I am fine and not to worry because I am with my mom.”


“Damn it, Tia! I don’t want you to go.  You’re the best friend I have ever had.” Danny’s eyes welled up and tears spilled down his cheeks.  “I love you, Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney.”


“I love you, too, Danny Jacobs, soon to be Reed.  We’ll meet again. If nothing else, next year when you are in college, I’ll come visit, wherever you are.”  Brinn turned away. “Goodbye, Danny.” Brinn got her ride and sped away. She stopped by the old cottages where she had started stockpiling some of the things she wanted to take, and then went back to the house.  Tomorrow at this time she and her mom would be in Mexico.




Gus woke unsure what time it was.  The sun was setting so he guessed it was sometime after 7:00.  He realized he heard water running and he carefully stood up and waddled to the bathroom.  Seth stood by the tub and was pouring bath salts into it. He glanced up and saw Gus standing in the doorway. “Hey, G. I thought a bath might feel good.  I also ordered dinner for us. It won’t be here for at least an hour, so we have lots of time.”


“I wish we really had a lot of time.” Gus walked over to Seth and put his arms around his neck.  The kiss was long and gentle and by the time they separated they were both erect. Gus started to drop to his knees.


“G, I am started to feel dehydrated,” he smiled at him. “I think we both could use a little quiet time. I wish I had a candle.”  He turned his phone to flashlight and set it to the side and turned off the lights in the bathroom. Some additional light filtered in from the bedside table.  Seth got into the tub and offered his hand. Gus climbed in. It was a large tub but not as big as his at home. He laid on his side between Seth’s legs and put his shoulder under Seth’s arm.  He barely had to tilt his head and Seth’s mouth brushed his. Gus’ arm came up around his neck and for the next several minutes they savored each other. When they finally separated Gus dropped his head onto Seth’s chest.


“G?”


“Yes, Seth.”


“What happened the last two day?”


“I really am not sure. What I am sure of is that I don’t think I  can live without you but I don’t know how to fit you….no, that’s not right.  You deserve so much more than me fitting you in.”


“But G, we both chose a wife.  Fitting someone in might be all we can do.  What are you thinking?”


“Well, a couple weekends away a year unless we can come up with a gig we play a little more regularly.”


“G, can we really see each other and not want what we had this weekend.”


“We are going to have to try. Shelly understands my need for a man for sex but I don’t think she will stay with me if I have another relationship.  What about Isabella?”


“Bella understands.  As long as I don’t bring another woman home.  She is all the woman I could ever want. And G, you’re all….”


“Don’t Seth, please, just don’t.”


They kissed once more, “We should probably get out of here.  Dinner will arrive soon,” Seth said as he ran his hand down Gus’ cheek.  As Gus stood up, Seth asked, is your ass feeling any better?”


“Yes, I think the soak did help a little.”  They dried off and slipped on robes. Dinner arrived and they ate it talking about their childhoods.  They laughed a lot and when they finished their meal, Seth rolled the cart into the hallway and then turned off the lights.  Gus walked into the bedroom and dropped his robe and Seth dropped his directly on top of Gus’.  


“Gus, it’s time to sleep. You need to heal.  Next time we are going to be together, maybe you can stretch a little ahead of time.  I hate seeing you in pain.”


“But the pain tells me this wasn’t a dream.  None of this was a dream.” Gus laid down and Seth spooned up against him.


“It wasn’t  a dream…” Seth’s hand rested on Gus’ cock.  “Fuck!”


Seth turned Gus over and as they kissed they went through the motions until they both trembled and once again they came at the same time.  Seth rolled off of him and pulled Gus against him. Once he was sure Gus was asleep, he whispered, “I love you, G.” Seth tightened his arms and slipped off to sleep.


 

Chapter 8 by Simply written

Chapter 8


Shelby woke with little arms and legs stretched across her.  Her heart nearly exploded with the love she had for these two and then the bang of loss hit her but when Gage’s eyes flickered open and he grinned at her she knew she had all she needed, at least for now.


“Morning, Mama.  I love you.” Her little boy crawled up and kissed her and she gave him a one armed hug.  Taylor had her arms wrapped around the other one.


“Good morning, my beautiful boy,” she whispered. “Did you sleep well?”


“I did. I sleep here all the time.”


“Well then where would your daddy sleep?”


“He can sleep in my bed.” he said innocently.


“Well, I don’t think your daddy will go for that,” inwardly she said, I know I won’t.  She felt the tingle deep inside just thinking about Gus in this bed. Tonight she planned to welcome him home several times anyway he wants!


“Hi Taytay,” Gus smiled at his daughter.  


“Hi Gage. Morning, Mama.” Shelby received another kiss.


“What do you say we call your daddy and tell him to hurry home because we miss him?” Both kids started jumping up and down as they cheered.  “Ok, you’ll need to quiet down a bit so we can hear him.”



Gus woke up to the feel of Seth’s mouth moving down his body.  As his mouth wrapped around Gus’ cock his finger glided over that magic spot. Gus’ body didn’t know if it should move against his hand or toward his mouth.  When Seth jammed his finger inward, Gus made a noise beyond pleasure. As Seth moved his finger, Gus could feel there was something on it.


“I don’t know….god, Seth, what are you doing to me?”


Seth moved away just a bit and said, “I hope it will make you a little more comfortable.  I forgot I had it with me. We can add more before we leave to make the ride more comfortable.”  Seth then moved his mouth lower again and gently sucked with no rush. Gus heard his phone vibrate.  Without missing a beat, Seth reached over with his free hand and picked up the phone, handing it to Gus. 


“It’s Shelby, Oh...I need to take this.”


“I’m not stopping you, G,” he said with a muffled voice, having Gus’ cock down his throat.


“Hey, Shelby,”


“Daddy!!”  Gus’ heart skipped a beat.  


“Hey, babies, Daddy misses you so much.”


“Come home, Daddy.” Gage called.


“Daddy, when are you going to be here?” Taylor asked.


“Oh, Sunny, I will be home this afternoon.  Is Mommy there or did you call me by yourself?”  Gus nearly cried out as Seth left his cock and sucked in one of his balls.


Taylor giggled, “She’s right here, Daddy.”


“Hey, Gussy, how’s your backside?”


“Oh….pretty good right now.” His voice was shaky at Seth’s sweet torture.


“You sure you’re alright?”


“Yes, I just woke up.  I just need a drink of water.”


“When will you be home? I really needed you last night….I mean really needed you.”


“Oh, Shelly, I….I am guessing we will be home around 3:00.  We will shower and then grab a bite before hitting the road.” Gus started panting so he wouldn’t cum while on the phone.  “I love you all. See you in a few hours.”


The kids and Shelby all said they loved him and he said the same to them. The moment the call was disconnected Gus gave into what Seth was doing to him.  Seth quickly took him in his mouth and swallowed the sweet nectar from his Gus. He knew this was the last time for them this weekend. He felt Gus’ body go from the trembling of the release, to the sobs of despair,  Neither said anything but as they held each other they heard each other’s hearts.


After showering together they began packing.  Seth brought over the numbing gel. Without saying anything he undid Gus’ fly and after putting the gel on his finger he pulled Gus close and reached around him, gently rubbing his well used bud.  Seth couldn’t resist and kissed him.


“That stuff is magic.” Gus commented.  Seth turned around and slid the tube into the side pocket of his bag.


They kissed once more at the door and the weekend was over.  From that moment on they were two musicians on their way home from a weekend at a festival.  



Brinn walked into the kitchen and found Justin drinking coffee by the counter, “Hey, Brinny, you’re up early.”


“Ya, I guess I just couldn’t sleep.” She walked over and Justin pulled her close kissing her temple and then he continued to read something on his tablet.  “Daddy…..”


“What is it, Brinn?”


“I love you.” She buried her head in his neck for just a moment and then she stepped away.  “Is Dad in the office?”


“No, he’s gone for the day.  He needed to go to the office in town.”


“What?”  Brinn said a little too loud.  “Have you heard from Gus? Is he on his way home?”


“I haven’t heard from him.  I am sure Shelby has.”


“I’m going over there.”


“Brinn, is something wrong?”


“No, Daddy.”  and she was gone.  Justin shook his head.  He just didn’t understand teenage girls.


Brinn ran to Shelby and Gus’ house.  She found them in the kitchen and before Shelby could say anything, Brinn blirted, “When is Gussy getting home?”


“Hello to you, too.  He’s on the way. I am guessing he will get here about 3:00.”


“Damn!” Brinn said.


“Damn!” Gage repeated.  


“Sorry,” Brinn said as she saw the look Shelby gave her.


“Brinn, is everything alright?  You seem kind of...Taylor, do you think you can help your brother brush his teeth?”


“Sure, Mommy.  Come on, Gage, Mommy wants us to brush our teeth.”  Taylor took his hand and led him upstairs.


“Brinn, you seem distressed.  Is there something I can do for you?”


“I…” Brinn hesitate.  “No, I think I’m just bored.  I’m going to go over to say hi to Marcus and Hannah.  Please call me if Gus will be home earlier.”


“Sure, Brinn.  Remember if you need to talk…”


“Yes, I know”


Brinn left but didn’t go to Danny’s.  He was at school and, although she would love to kiss Hannah one more time, she decided to check her supplies once more. She repacked her items.  She had gotten a new computer with Danny’s help. She wasn’t sure if her dads had any tracking software in the house so this computer had never been in the house.  She had backed up a few important things on a thumbdrive so she had what she needed. She had a small box of art supplies including some small canvases. She had her clothes and pictures of her niece and nephew as well as her whole family.  Her mom had contacted her expecting to be there between 2:00 and 3:00. Speed, Gus. Please. I can’t miss both Dad and Gussy. It nearly broke her heart that she wouldn’t see her dad before she left. She decided to call John.


“Hey, Miss Thing!  What’s up?”


“I’m just….bored.  I know you’re busy but I wanted to say hi.”


“Brinn, is everything alright? You sound funny.”


“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have bothered you.  I’m fine, John. Love you. Say hi to Jonna.  Say hi to Matty too but I know he doesn’t care.”


“Brinny, I have to go. I’m sorry but I will call you tonight after the kids are in bed and we can talk as long as you want.”


Brinn had a huge lump in her throat, “Ok, John. Talk to you then.”  She hung up and started sobbing. Why was this so hard. She wanted to be with her mom but this was her family, too.  Eventually she went back into the house and went to work on her college course. She was just sending the last paper and she had finished her first master’s class in a month’s time.  As she sent the paper in, she gave her professor her new email so she could get her results. If her dads thought of asking him questions, she would have already closed that one down.


At 2:00 Brinn got a message on her burner phone.  Her mom was half an hour away. She would notify her when she was 10 minutes out which is when Brinn would leave.  



Gus was just outside of town and he turned into  an overgrown trail he had seen before. He drove far enough so they couldn’t be seen from the road.  Without a word, they both got out of the SUV and met in front of it. They hugged and then their lips met, soft and sweet and as their tongues danced the heat between them sizzled. They finally stepped apart.  Gus pulled out his phone without a word to Seth and called Shelby, “Hey Shelly, I am almost there. I’ll be dropping Seth off in about five minutes so I should be home in twenty minutes.”


Gus barely stopped long enough for Seth to get his guitar and amp out of the back.  Gus waved as he pulled away. He needed to see his family.


Shelby had texted Brinn and told her Gus would be home in 20 minutes.  When Brinn read it she looked at the clock. It was going to be so close.  Brinn had everything packed on the four wheeler and had it parked out of sight.  Now she stood waiting. Finally she saw Gus’ vehicle. She ran out to meet him. He slowed down and stopped.


“Hey, Brinny.  Sorry, I don’t have time to talk.  My kids are waiting for Daddy.” Gus grinned at the thought of his children.  


“But, Gus, I need to…”  She saw the look on his face, “Go have fun with your kids.  I love you, Gus.”


“Love you, too, Brinny,”  he put the SUV in gear and before he had moved 10 feet, Brinn’s phone beeped.  


Brinn went to the back of the cottage, and rode off to her new life.



Gus drove up to the house and the kids were jumping up and down on the deck.  He opened the door and within seconds his arms were filled with all he held most dear.    He kissed both of the giggling faces as he squatted there in the drive. When he finally stood up he looked at Shelby.  She was stunning. She had more color in her cheeks then he had seen in a long time and he could tell she had put on a touch of makeup and curled her hair.


“Excuse me, kids, but Daddy is going to kiss Mommy, so,” he put a hand on each of their heads and turned them to face away from them as the children laughed more.  Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her like it was the first time. By the time he let her go, her legs felt like they were made of rubber. “I love you, Shelby.  I love you so much.”


“I love you, too, Gussy.” She brought her mouth up to his ear, “and I plan to show you over and over.” She slid her hand down the front of his crotch and he sighed.  “Ok, Gage and Taylor, now that you have had a chance to see Daddy, you both need to take just a little nap and then tonight we can all watch a movie together.”  


They grumbled a little but Taylor took Gage’s hand and walked to the stairs, “Daddy, will you tuck us into my big bed together?”


“I will be there in two minutes.”  He said as he grabbed his bag off the floor.


For the first time Shelby noticed how uncomfortably Gus was walking,  “Oh, Gussy, I almost forgot. How is it?”


“It will be fine in another day, two at the most. I guess you will just have to let me,” he thrust his pelvis against her and thrust a couple times.


“I will be undressed by the time you get back to the room.” and with that they both rushed up to the second floor. Moments later Gus walked into the bedroom and saw Shelby was true to her word.  She lay naked on the bed. Gus began dropping his clothes as he walked across the room and as he got to the bed he slid his briefs down and he need for her was obvious. He stretched out next to her and let his hand glide slowly down her body.  He stroked her breast, kissing each one and then he continued downward and his fingers traced the scar from her surgery.


“Are you sure you can…?”


“Gus, if I don’t have you soon, I am going to implode.  I need to be with you. I need to be one with you. I…” She inhaled sharply as his fingers moved deep inside her. She was about to say something when his mouth trailed down her body further and claimed her clit.  Within minutes he had brought her to the edge several times. Shelby finally linked her fingers in his hair and she forcefully pulled him up. As his mouth came down on hers, he entered her. The feel of her heat made him shiver.   Yes, this is where he belonged. This is what his life was about. This was perfection. Shelby was nearly incoherent as she screamed through her orgasm. She clung to him as he rolled off her taking her with him. Shelby noticed him flinch as he rolled over.  


Gus saw her worried look, “Don’t worry, it is much better today.  By tomorrow I will be just fine.” All of the sudden it hit him, “Damn, I didn’t wear a condom.  You can’t get pregnant again. The doctor said it wasn’t safe.”


“Relax, Gus.  I am on the pill for now.  My doctor said For a couple years anyway.  By that time I’ll be 35.”


“Well, we can talk about it then.  Shelly, we have two gorgeous children who are my world, along with their mother.  If we decide to have another, fine, but I don’t need anything. I loved Gabrial and was thrilled we were having another child but it wasn’t meant to be.” His hand traveled down her back and his hand slid over her ass.  It was so smooth and firm. For a split second, Gus imagined Seth’s with a smattering of fine hair and he knew he needed both of them. 


The next 30 minutes the talked.  Shelby told him about San Francisco and the free loving Isabella.


“So the three of you had sex?” Gus questioned as his fingers played deep inside her.  “We played around. It’s not like we really went down on each other. Although it was Molly’s first time with a woman.”


“Shelly, you had a good time.  None of those women are a threat to me.  I am just glad you had a great time.”


“I’m not sure Brian will be thrilled with the bill.”


“He won’t even notice.”  Gus moved his growing cock between her legs and she flipped him so she could slide down on his erection.  At first she slowly moved up and down but then she lost herself and she nearly bounced on him. Every bounce shot pain through his ass so finally he grabbed her hips and slowed her enough to reangle himself which had both of them cumming again.  Shelby laid down on his chest. God, she loved this man.  


“I have missed this.  Not only because you make my body soar. I love your soul.” She rolled off him.  “Our children will be here soon. Speaking of children, did you talk to Brinn at all?”


“I stopped and said hi to her on my way here today. She has been all over the place lately.  Maybe I’ll see if she wants to ride with me to that distant site I need to check out. It would give us time to catch up.”


“That sounds like a great idea. Where did you see her?”


“She was by the little cottages.” Gus replied as he stood and offered her his hand.


“Huh, she left here and said she was going to see Hannah and Marcus. Maybe they weren’t home.  If you want to check on the kids, I will go start dinner. We don’t want them to sleep too long.  I have lots of plans for after they go to bed.” They both laughed as they went their own way.



Brinn drove carefully as tears trickled down her cheeks.  She came around the last curve and she saw a car. The lights blinked and Brinn started smiling.  That was her mom. She was going to see her for the first time in four years. She pulled the four wheeler out of view of the road and then ran into her mother’s arms.


“My god, you are all grown and you are so beautiful.  Look so much like your dad.” Tina hugged Brinn tightly.


“Oh, Mom, it is so good to see you.  We better get going. I don’t want Daddy to get suspicious while we are still in the area.”   In five minutes, they were heading down the road in a car registered to a little old lady in Texas and they were heading south.


“Tia, I have an old friend that said I could use his place for a few days.  I thought it might be smart if we kind of lay low for a week or so and hopefully when we cross the border they will have stopped looking there for you.”


“That makes sense.  I will send out some shadows on the internet that will make them think we are heading north next week. Then we can make our way across the border near San Diego.  I did some research and I think I have found a good spot.” Brinn looked over at her mom, “I am so happy to be with you, Mom.”


“What about your dads and brother?”


“They are so busy with their own lives.  I know they love me but they will get over it.  Eventually, I’ll contact them and tell them how happy I am and Daddy will finally realize I need you, too.”


“I hope so. Justin can be the most stubborn man I have ever met.  Did you manage to get a little money put away? I have plenty I can tap into but it will be easier to trace I’m afraid. If we can use yours until the trail is cold, and then we will tap into mine.”


“Mom,  I love saying that!  Mom, I think at first you should answer phone calls.  If you ignore their calls they’ll suspect.”


“You’re right.  You are so brilliant.  I can’t believe you came out of me sometimes.”  They were quiet for a moment. “We have about a three hour drive.  My friend said the kitchen at the house would be loaded so I think it is best we just eat what’s there so we don’t have to stop anywhere.”


“That sounds good.  I’m glad we’ll have some time to catch up. I have so many things I want to talk about.”


“We have all the time in the world now.”




Gus and Shelby were just sitting down at the table when Justin called.  “Hey, Dad. What’s up?”


“Have you seen Brinn?”


“I saw her about 3 hours ago.  I said hi to her before going home.  When did you see her last?” Gus tensed up for some reason.


“She grabbed a bite to eat and I know she mentioned going to see Shelby.  Did she get there?”


“Ya, but that was a lot earlier.  Shelby said she mentioned going to see Hannah and Marcus.  Maybe she got there and lost track of time.”


“Thanks, Gus.  I’ll give him a call.”


“Dad, let me know if she’s not there.  I will go look around the property right now.”



Shelby had gotten the gist of the conversation.  “Call me when you find her, Gus.”


After finding out Brinn had never gone to see Marcus and Hannah, Justin searched around the house until Brian got home.  Justin was really scared by now. Brian used the tracker that was on Brinn’s phone and tracked her location. Brian and Gus met at the spot that was pinging her phone.  At first they didn’t see anything but some tire impressions but then Gus noticed her ride. 


“Pops,” Gus said as he ran toward the four wheeler.  “Her phone is here. This has been hidden on purpose.  Pops, do you think she was kidnapped?”


“God, Gus, I don’t want to think about it but I’m afraid that is a possibility but what would she have been doing out here.  There is nothing around here.” Brian was already calling Dan. “Dan can help. Maybe Danny will know if anything has been going on.”


Dan and Danny arrived ten minutes later.  Dan already had contacted the local police and they were checking in town.  “The look of the scene could be an abduction but my first impression is,” Dan took a step toward Brian and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Brian, I would say she ran away.”


Brian’s head snapped from Dan to Danny.  “If she ran away, you know something.” Brian lurched at him but Dan stepped in the way.


“Brian, why don’t you go to the house and be with Justin.  I will be there in a little bit.” 


Dan nodded at Gus and Gus took Brian’s arm, “Come on, Pops.  Dad is going to need you. Let Dan do his job and he’ll come up in a little bit.” Brian tried to turn around but Gus kept him moving forward. At the last moment Dan stopped them.


“Brian, don’t go in her room.  Save that for me and the police.  She may have left something that will be a clue for us.”  Brian nodded as he got in the vehicle. Dan turned and looked at Danny, “Junior, I’m right about this, aren’t I?”


“Dad, I don’t know anything really.  Now that I am taking classes and spending time with Britt, I don’t talk to her too much.”


“Danny, if she was planning something, knowing that girl, she’s been planning it for a long time.”


“Dan, I can’t…..I don’t know anything!”


“Oh, Danny, I understand but I don’t.  Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”


“Why, so you could tell Justin and he would refuse to listen to her?”


“Damn, Danny, is she with Tina?”


“Dan, I don’t know, but Justin never listens to her. I know she is so smart but she is still so young.  You can’t tell Brian and Justin. If you can find her, great, but you can’t tell them. Not now.”


“I don’t know how long I can keep that from them, but….you know nothing and I will do some research.”


“Dad, if it makes it any better, I told her not to do this and I really didn’t know exactly when she was leaving.” Dan saw the tears in Danny’s eyes and pulled his son close.  “Oh, junior, I will do some looking and hopefully I won’t need to bring you into this.”



Gus looked at Brian, “Do you want me to go in with you to tell Dad? I can but if you’re Ok, I’m going to go tell Shelby.”


“Go,” was all Brian said.

“Dad, she’s very smart.  She’ll come to her senses and be back.  I’ll be back in a little while. Call me if you need me earlier.”  Gus kissed his dad and then hopped into his pickup to go tell Shelby.


Justin was on the porch not really wanting Brian to come over.  He just knew they had found something. As Brian reached him, Justin looked at his face.  “Don’t tell me you found her body! God, I couldn’t take that.”


Brian pulled him close.  “Sunshine, Dan is sure she left on her own accord.  She left her phone and the four wheeler. They were both hidden.”


“Why would she do that?  Where would she go? We need to call the police. Maybe there is something in her room or the studio that will tell us something,” Justin moved for the door.  


Once they were inside, Brian stopped him.  “Dan asked us not to touch anything. He will be here in a few minutes to start looking.”  


“Brian, I should have known.  I used to always know what she was thinking.”  Brian hoped he didn’t think about Tina, not yet anyway.  “Did you talk to Danny? Danny usually knows what’s she up to.”


“Dan is talking to him now. The kid wouldn’t answer me. Well, Dan wouldn’t let him answer me.” Brian let out a string of profanities.  “I should have been here. Maybe I would have noticed something. She has been acting unusual. Remember the hug she gave us yesterday, when we had the kids? I thought she might be a little jealous.  I should have made time to talk to her.”  


Justin held on to Brian tightly.  His whole body was trembling. “I’m sure she will be home.  She must have just hitch hiked into town. She is going to be in trouble when she gets back here. She knows hitch hiking isn’t safe.”


“I hope you’re right, Sunshine,” Brian already had pictures of Tina dancing in his head.  What if she was watching Brinn and now….”  


Dan walked in with Tyler right behind him.  “Hey, guys, the highway patrol and the local police were checking cars on the main highway going both directions.  


Tyler looked at Brian and then at Justin, “Molly will be here in a few minutes.  Mom had just gotten home so she needed a couple minutes.”


“Hey, Sunshine, did you hear that?  Molly will be here in a few minutes.”


“She doesn’t have to come.  I am sure Brinn will be home soon.  She is probably walking home right now. And if she isn’t, maybe she went to John. She would go to see him if she was angry with us.”


Gus walked up behind his fathers.  “I’ll call John and tell him to keep an eye out for her.”  He kissed Justin on the cheek. “Dad, she’s smart. She’s fine.”


“God, Gus, what have we done?”  Justin said looking his son in the eye.


“Dad, you didn’t do anything.  Brinn is at a rough age. She’ll be back soon.”  Gus left to give John a call. Dan went to Brinn’s room and sent Tyler out to her studio.


“Guys, can you come in here.  I want you to look around and see what’s missing.”  Brian and Justin walked in. Her room was very neat.  The first thing Brian noticed was Brinn’s computer was there.


“This isn’t right.  She wouldn’t leave her computer.  Dan are you sure she left on her own?”  Brian questioned Dan.


“Brian, if she was a normal 14 year old, I’d say no but Brinn is smart enough to know you could track her computer, just like her phone. How about bank accounts? Does she have access to more money than just an allowance?”


“Dan, do you know what Danny has in his account?”


“Actually, yes, I do Brian.  Not the exact amount but I can tell you he doesn’t have access to more than $500 a week.  If he gets to that amount I am notified by the bank.”


“Hell, Dan, I don’t know.  I will go look at her account on my computer.  Justin will know what else is missing better than me.”  Brian left for his office while Justin started commenting on what was gone.  She had taken clothes and toiletries but nothing else that he was sure of.


Gus called John from the porch.  It was totally dark now making it feel more ominous.  “Hey, Gus! I hear you went to a music festival. How’d it go?”  John questioned his younger cousin.


“It was fine.  How did you know about that?  Did Brinn tell you?” Gus rattled this off quickly.


“Gus, you sound funny.  Yes, she told me about it earlier.”


“You saw Brinn today? WHEN?”


“What is going on, Gus? Of course I didn’t see her.  She called me around lunch.”


“John, she’s run away or at least that is what we think. We thought she might head your way.”


“I don’t think she’ll come here. I think the call was her way of saying goodbye.  Have you talked to Danny. He’ll know something.”


“Dan already has but I think he is holding out.  I’m sure if he thought it was really important he would tell us or at least he will pursue it.”


“Gus, should I come down?”


“No, I’ll keep in touch.  Keep an eye out for her just in case. Oh Shit, I’ll call you later. I just thought of something.”  Gus ended the call and ran into the room. He grabbed Tyler and pulled him into the hall.  


“Gus, was she at John’s?”


“No, but I just realized I saw her by the cottages today. I am thinking she may have stashed  her stuff there.”


“Let’s go.  I found a couple of receipts, including one for a new computer.  Your sister is too smart for her own good. Brian was just saying he has discovered her funneling at least $6000 and that was just a quick glance at her accounts.  Gus, I didn’t say anything to Brian and Justin yet but I found some notes talking about her mom. I was about to tell them when you pulled me out.”


“Damn, Tina has always been trouble.  This is going to kill Dad. What was she thinking?”



While Gus and Tyler were at the cottages, Molly had arrived and was sitting with Justin at the counter in the kitchen.Brian and Dan were in the office with Brinn’s computer.  Dan was doing a search using some spyware he used in his business. Gus and Tyler walked in just as the program started making all kinds of sounds. “Pops,” Gus walked up to Brian and put a hand on his shoulder, “Tyler and I found some stuff in the cottage.”

Tyler continued, “I found a receipt for a new computer in the studio along with notes about her mom and what we found in the cottage just reinforces that.”


“Damn,” Dan said, “It looks like this all started when we were in Canada and Danny and Brinn were….”


“Your son was getting screwed and leaving my daughter alone!” Brian shouted.


“Pops, that’s not fair.” Gus flashed to his own weekend with Seth and wanted to talk to him so bad. He wrapped his arms around him and rested his head on Brian’s shoulder. “You know Brinn doesn’t do anything without pre planning. Whatever she did was not Danny’s fault but if he is hiding something….” Gus glanced up and saw Dan’s face.


Dan moved toward the door, “Tyler, can you get a report for that computer? I am going home to talk to Danny.  I think it is pretty obvious Tina is involved. I will find out what Danny knows, if anything. “Why don’t you get some sleep? Slip Justin something from your pharmacy.  He’s on the edge. Tyler, can you take the first watch?” Dan handed Tyler a special phone. Local LEOS will call you if anything comes up. I will be back very early in the morning.”


Dan and Brian walked toward the kitchen leaving Tyler and Gus alone.  “I was so sorry I missed the festival. How was it?” Tyler saw a shadow pass over Gus’ face.  “I heard you were a big hit.”


“We did well and the crowd liked us.”  Gus’ voice was a little reserved, not usual for Gus in this situation.  


“Gus, why do I think there is a story here.”


“Now isn’t the time. I think I should go home and tell Shelby what we know so far.  If you need anything call me.” Gus left Tyler alone.


Molly was sitting with Justin when Brian walked out.  He had to tell him about Tina but he hated the idea. Molly saw Brian’s look and moved so he could sit next to Justin.  


“I’m going to go check on Tyler. Call me if you need me.”  Molly kissed Brian and Justin and then met Gus in the hall.  He walked to the family room where his dads were.


“Do you want me to stick around? Otherwise, I think I should go tell Shelby what we have found.”


Brian looked up at him, “Go home to your family.” Gus kissed him and then turned to Justin.


“Dad, I know you won’t sleep but go to bed for a while.  Talk, love, relax. Brinn can take care of herself. We’ll find her.” He hugged Justin and walked out the door. As he got in his pickup he looked at the time.  It was midnight. He pulled out his phone and called up his contacts. He made his choice and it rang.


Izabella and Seth had just made love and she lay in his arms.  He had told her about Gus, leaving out some of it but she was glad her husband had such a good time.  She had told him about the playfulness of her weekend which had made Seth laugh, “Molly didn’t know her new employee was going to be her first girl on girl experience.” He kissed Izabella hard and swatted her ass.  She never minded it a little rough. In fact, it turned her on. As he moved to pin her down his phone rang. From the ringtone he knew it was Gus.  


He rolled off Bella and grabbed it.  “Hey,” Bella had no idea who was on the phone.  Seth had never had it on his phone before. “Is something wrong?”


“Seth, I….I just needed to hear your voice.  My sister has run away with her psycho mother and my dad is falling apart and….I just needed to hear your voice.”  


By now Seth had gotten out of bed and walked to the bathroom.  “Gus,....what can I do?”


“Nothing.  I’ll call you tomorrow.  I don’t even know why I called really.”  Gus hung up and drove into his garage. Shelby opened the door to the house and spread her arms for Gus to step into them.



Brinn and Tina sat on the sofa in a small cabin in the mountains.  Tina didn’t have many friends from the years she was married to her ex husband but this cabin belonged to one of them.  Her ex had no idea she had stayed in contact with him so she was sure they wouldn’t track her through him. He had been true to his word, the kitchen was stocked with enough food for a few weeks and although it was fairly small, there were two bedrooms and two baths.  And although phone service was spotty, it had wifi.


Tina asked Brinn all kinds of questions and told her about her half siblings.  Together they made some dinner and then watched a movie. As the evening went on Brinn got very quiet.  “Tia, is something wrong?”


“Mom, I just….I am so glad to be here with you but...I am worried about my dads.  They will be so upset and they will be mad at me.”


“Tia, you could send an email to your dads business account or your brother’s. Open an account and close it down.  I am sure you know how to mask it.”


“Mom, you aren’t mad I miss them, are you?”


“Of course not.  I just want you happy and in my life.”


“I’m kind of tired.  Do you mind if I go to bed?”


“You get some sleep.  We have a lifetime to spend together.” Brinn hugged her mom and Tina kissed her cheek. “I love you, Tia.”


“Oh, I love you too, Mom.”



Dan arrived at home, and as he figured, Marcus and Danny were up.  “Darling?” Marcus said hesitantly. He walked to Dan and kissed him, holding him tight. He looked more tired than Marcus had ever seen him.  Dan had just gotten home the night before from talking to the doctors taking care of Hannah’s mom and now he was dealing with this. “Would you like some coffee?”


“That would be great, Red. Get one for Danny, too,” he hesitated.  “I’m sorry. Could you get one for Danny, too, please.” They kissed longer this time with a little heat by the time they separated.  “Keep that thought,” Dan said as his hand traveled down Marcus’ well shaped ass.


Dan sat at the table and without being directed, Danny sat down across from him and thanked Marcus when he set coffee in front of him and then Marcus sat next to Dan.  Dan took a sip and then started, “Danny, I know you are loyal to Brinn but you need to tell me what you know. If you don’t give me something, Brian will be at your throat. Do you have any idea where she was going?”


“No, Dan, I promise.  I have no idea.”


“She’s with her mom, isn’t she?”


“Yes, but I don’t know any details about how they were meeting up.  I don’t know where they were going. “Dan, she deserves to see her mom.  She’s safe. I got to choose my parents.”


“Danny, don’t go there.  Brian and Justin are great parents.  She has never been mistreated.” Dan took a deep  breath to calm down.


Marcus stood up and walked around to Danny’s side and sat down putting his arms around the young man. “Danny, Brinn’s mom has had a rocky history.  I understand you feel bad for Brinn and Brinn is smart. She won’t do anything stupid but this isn’t the way it should have happened.”


“I’m sorry.  I just felt so bad for her.  She needs her mom just like I needed you guys.” 


Dan walked around and got down on his haunches next to Danny.  “Danny, is she going to contact you?”


Danny nodded slowly.  “I don’t know when or anything.  She just told me she would let me know she was safe.”


“Let her know how upset her family is.  Ask her if she is alright. Get any information you can, junior.” Danny looked at Dan and Dan pulled him into his arms.  “I know you want her to be safe. I know you didn’t feel like you had a choice.” 


“You aren’t going to make me move out are you? I mean in a week you could.”


“Danny, in a week you are going to Daniel Reeves Reed. You are stuck with us now.”


“I love you.  I love you both so much.”  Danny’s voice was quivering. “And I promise I will try to convince her to come home.”


“At least try to get her to call home or call Gus.”


“Dad, she won’t do that.  She knows you’ll be tracking them.”


“I know you’ll do your best. Now go to bed. You have class tomorrow.”  Dan kissed Danny, “I will always love you, junior. No matter what mistake you might make, you’re ours now.”


Danny kissed Marcus and headed to his room.  He checked his email but nothing from Brinn, yet.  He did have a message from Britt. He had planned to ask his dads if Britt could come to the house for his birthday or if he could get a hotel for the two of them. Maybe he would have a chance to ask them tomorrow.  He really wanted to be with Britt. He wasn’t sure it was love in the soul mate way but he did love him. After tossing and turning, he finally fell into a restless sleep.  


Marcus put his arms around Dan and Dan lifted him off the floor and set him on the table. Dan’s mouth came down and crushed his. He roughly pulled at Marcus shorts and briefs and then Marcus to the edge and sunk deep into him, clamping his mouth onto his to stop the cry of pain which would have come from Marcus. He held onto Dan and soon was riding high with pleasure.  Dan drove in over and over until they both were spent. Dan then clung to Marcus, “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!”


“Darling, I love you. You were just amazing.  You’re always amazing. Sure, I’ll feel it tomorrow but I’ll remember how much you love me and our family and as I rock Hannah and feel that ache from tonight, I’ll just want you here to touch me again, Or  to touch you and feel your amazing body against mine. Dan, I love you and I am yours when you need me just like you are here when I need you. Our best friends are going through a crisis and we are all here for each other.”


“God, i love you  more every time you open your mouth.  Right now I have a couple hours before I should get back to Brian and Justin’s.  Maybe after Hannah is awake and ready for the day you could bring her over. Maybe a distraction would help and the gorgeous child can steal anyone’s heart.”


“We never had much of a chance to talk about her mom.  Did anything change? Is she getting better?”


“They are looking for a local nursing home for her.” Dan kissed him and lead him toward the bedroom,  “They said even if she wakes up, she won’t function normally. I have one of my agents checking into one last lead but after that, I just don’t know where else to look.”


“Does that mean Hannah could be ours?”  Marcus said it in a whisper, like if it was said out loud it would jinx something.


“If that search fails we can look into long term foster care.  As long as her mother is living it would be difficult to adopt her but we can’t adopt Danny and he is as much ours and Brinn is Brian’s.”


They both undressed and they spooned together.  Without another word they fell asleep.”



Brian finally managed to get Justin to come to bed.  He held him tight as he trembled, “This is all my fault, isn’t it?  She has been trying to…..you have been trying to tell me she needed to talk to Tina. I wouldn’t listen!  I nearly drove her Tina myself, Oh, Bri….” Brian knew nothing he said was heard but he spoke softly and kissed him gently, trying to calm him down.  


Finally, Brian said, “Turn over.” Brian moved into Justin and  as he sank all the way in, “Sleep, Sunshine, they will find something in the morning.”


But they didn’t find anything in the morning or the next.  Danny finally caught his dads and asked them about having Britt over.  After discussing it they agreed. They decided Danny was 18, or would be that day, and at the house they could make sure Danny and Britt had everything they would need, plus, if Britt hurt him Dan could kill him and they could bury the body.  They had both laughed when Dan had said that line out loud to Marcus and Marcus couldn’t have loved his husband anymore when he heard him wanting to protect one of their children.  


The first few days Marcus had brought Hannah to Brian and Justin’s but as the days had turned into a week, Justin had gone further in himself.  He was so sure it was all his fault. Now that it had been nearly two weeks, Justin barely left his studio. Brian wasn’t sure the last time he had eaten more than a couple bites of a sandwich, although he brought food out to him regularly.  Brian started realizing he hadn’t only lost Brinn, but Sunshine too.


Brinn and Tina had moved on from the mountain cabin.  Tina had convinced Brinn that she should not contact anyone while they were there.  It was a personal wifi connection. Now they had managed to cross into Mexico where Tina had rented a small vacation home from another friend.  As soon as they arrived, they used some of Brinn’s money to pay for it and Tina contacted her bank to have money transferred but she soon found out that her bank accounts had been locked.  Now they had to come up with plan B for money. What Brinn had managed to get wouldn’t last long.


“Mom, I have to send an email to Danny tomorrow.  It’s his birthday and I have to let him know I am thinking about him. I am going to a cafe across town and I will use the scramble program I put on the computer.”


“Tia you are risking too much.  Don’t do it. He knows you are his friend.”


As Brinn left their small rental she knew she was going to email him.  She had to and she needed him to respond back. She needed to hear something about the rest of her family.

She went to the cafe and sent the following:


“Happy Birthday, Danny!  Have a great time with Britt.  I know you two will be together tonight. I love you and tell my family I am fine and I love them.”  Tia


Danny woke up early on his birthday.  He felt like a little kid being so excited about this birthday but this was the day he and Britt would finally be together.  He looked at his messages and Britt had messaged him at midnight wishing him a happy birthday and said he couldn’t wait until tonight.  Next, he checked his email to see if he had gotten a message from his biological family. His little sister had sent him an ecard. He missed her and thanked her right away and said he hoped they would have a chance to spend time together soon.

 

He then saw one he was sure was spam.  He hit delete but just as it disappeared he saw it.  Tia. He quickly undid the delete and ran out of his room.  “DAN! She emailed. 

Chapter 9 by Simply written

Chapter 9


Gus hadn’t been into the office for too long.  He wasn’t sure if it was all because of Brinn or if more of it was because he was avoiding Seth.  As upset as he was about Brinn his defenses were down and although he and Shelby had been physically very close in the last couple weeks his guilt over not telling her about Seth was getting to him.  He had to tell her. He would tell her tonight. He had said goodbye to the kids last night because before he got home today they would be at Shelby’s parents house. When they offered to take them for a week or so, Shelby  took them up on it so she could help focus on Brinn’s search. But as he drove to the back of Wine and Design he couldn’t stop himself from looking at the top floor and wondering if Seth was still in bed.


Gus let himself into his office and heard someone in Molly’s workroom.  When he looked in the doorway he saw Isabella. “Oh, hi,” Gus said and smiled weakly.


“From the look on your face I am sure your sister isn’t home yet?”  Isabella walked over and put her arms around him. “Why you don’t go upstairs and talk to Seth. He is still in bed. He is a very good stress reliever.” She turned him around and pointed him in the direction of the stairs.  “Gus, I don’t mind.”


Almost in a haze, Gus walked up the stairs and walked to the master bedroom.  “Seth?” Gus said softly, not wanting to wake him if he was sleeping. 


“Gus? Are you really here?  I was just thinking about you.”


“Isabella sent me up,” Gus said as he watched Seth stand up, completely naked.  Seth walked over and tugged Gus’ shirt off over his head. He bent and kissed one collar bone and then the other.  He then traveled his jawline before claiming his mouth as his hands undid his fly. “But Isabella….”


“You were sent up by Isabella.  We don’t have to worry about her,” Seth took Gus’ hand and lead him to the bed. “Don’t take this wrong, G, but you look like hell. Let me….ah, damn!”  Seth pushed Gus down onto the bed and he lowered himself on top of him. They both sighed at the feel of the other. After kissing and touching for some time Seth rolled Gus to his stomach.  He positioned himself so his mouth was near Gus’ ass. He began to massage his opening with his finger and soon was sinking deep into him with his finger and tongue. Gus moaned at the feel.  This is what he needed. This took his mind off his life.


As Seth sank a third finger into him he brought his mouth near Gus’ ear.   “I want you but I can’t take you now but you can have me.” He rolled off and Gus turned over showing he was fully erect. Seth grabbed a condom and after ripping it open he slipped it on Gus.  He then tossed the lube and Gus quickly used it on himself and spread it on Seth. “Go, G, just go.” Gus pushed in and then slowly moved in and out. Soon Gus was lost in the motion in the pleasure, in his own emotions. As they climbed together they climaxed together and then Gus collapsed on top of Seth.  He rolled off of him and laid next to Seth and Seth rested his head on Gus’ chest.


“Are you sure Isabella will be….”


“She is fine, G.  How are you?”


“I have to tell Shelby that you and I slept together.  I was going to tell her but then with Brinn and now I have to tell her about this….  It can’t happen again. It just can’t. She isn’t like your wife.” Gus now had a moment of panic and sprang out of bed, leaving Seth a little bewildered.  “I love her but I....”


“G, you know it isn’t just sex.  You know we….” Gus had pulled off the condom and quickly began dressing.  


“I have to get to work.  I came to work in my office. I….” Seth pulled him into an embrace and kissed him. 


“Gus, you can’t run away from your feelings.”


“Seth, I can’t run away from my family.”  Seth mouth claimed Gus’ once more. By the time Gus walked back down the steps he was shaking all over. He physically ran into Isabella.  “I...we...I”


“Gus, there is enough of him for us to share.”


“My wife doesn’t share. A night with a stranger, yes, a repeat with a friend….”


“Gus, it is safer for both of you.  Meet up once a month. Get what you need from each other and be satisfied until next time.  No meeting up with a stranger. I’ll talk to her if you want me to.”


“NO! I’m sorry, Isabella.”  Gus took a deep breath, “Is it alright if I tell her she can talk to you after I talk to her?”


“Sure, Gus.  I’m here if she needs to talk to someone who has been through this before. I would love for him to have a regular again. It takes a lot of stress off me.”


“He’s had a ‘regular’ before?”


“Yes, he had a band mate that he saw about once a month.  Our love life was never better than that time in our marriage.”  


Gus walked away without a response.  Shelly would never agree to that.


Danny ran out of his room and ran into Dan and Marcus’ bedroom.  When he realized what was going on in the bed he turned his back to the men who were in the middle of making love.  “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry but Brinn emailed me. She wanted to say happy birthday. I’ll wait in my room. Danny closed the door behind him.


It was only a couple minutes later and Dan was in Danny’s room.  “I’m sorry Dad but I knew you’d want to know right away.”


“You were right, Danny.  Let me look at your computer.  I’m going to forward the message to my office so my techs can start digging.  Thank you for being honest.”


“Dad, I want her safe and happy.  I hope she is able to find both sometime.”


“I know you do and by the way, happy birthday, son.”  Dan hugged and kissed Danny. We are planning to give you your gift at dinner tonight when Britt is here.”


“Dad, we weren’t planning to eating ….”


“If you plan to sleep here you may as well eat with us.  We have barely met this young man. He needs to be worthy of our son.”  Dan expected Danny to protest , not to choke up and hug him harder. “Danny?”


“I am just so lucky you and Marcus chose me and want to know Britt since I love him.”


“You love him?”


“I do, Dad.  That doesn’t mean I am in love with him like my soulmate but I know he is a good man and he cares about me and just thinking about him makes my….”


“Stop!  I got the picture.  You have a great day and I will fill you in on anything I find out.  I am heading to the office.”


When Danny came into the kitchen for breakfast, Marcus had all of his favorites made for him.  Hannah was sitting in her highchair watching him. Danny stopped and kissed his sister. She hung on tight to him so he had to take her out.  “Come here, Hannah. How are you, big girl?”


“Dadada,” she said as she reached for Marcus.  Marcus heart swelled looking at his children. Danny was going to change his name later this week so he really was theirs. He kissed Danny and then took Hannah and nuzzled her close, breathing the scent of his little girl.  She hadn’t been bathed yet today so she didn’t smell freshly bathed and lotioned but she smelled of formula and baby sweat. He loved her so much. It hurt even thinking that she could someday have to leave their home. But today he wasn’t thinking about it.  Today was Danny’s day. As Danny ate his breakfast he told Marcus about the email and verified he and Britt would be here for dinner around 6:00 tonight. Marcus kissed him once more and told him to have a great day. As he watched Danny pull away, he thought about Justin and thought he needed to check in with Brian and find out what he could do to help.  He decided he would stop by instead.  


Marcus checked in with Dan to see if he had told Brian about the email.  He didn’t want to speak about it if Dan didn’t want him to. Dan said he would contact Brian later so Marcus and Hannah went over to see if there was anything he could do to help.  If Brian had to go somewhere he could stay for a couple hours just to make sure Justin was safe. He pulled up and got Hannah’s car seat out of the back. He knocked and then let himself in.  


Brian was sitting by the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee.  He didn’t even notice Marcus. “Brian? Hey, is it a good time for a visit?”  Brian looked over at Marcus and Hannah.


“Marcus, sure. Want some coffee?”


“I want to know how you and Justin are.” As he said it, Brian’s head drooped and he began to tremble slightly.  Marcus set the car seat down and walked over to Brian and put his arms around him. Brian turned to Marcus and wrapped his arms around him.  Marcus held him tightly, “What can I do for you, Brian? What do you need?”


“I need Sunshine.” Brian took a deep breath, “He won’t eat.  All he takes in is booze. Yesterday he asked when Brinn would be home from her visit.  He doesn’t even...he won’t admit she left. I think he has had a break from reality.”


Hannah started fussing to get out of her seat and Marcus walked to her and lifted her out.  He walked over and handed her to Brian. “Snuggling this one can’t make you feel worse. I’ll got see him.  He’s in the studio, right?” Brian nodded as Hannah patted his face. He had to smile at this beautiful child.


When Marcus arrived at the studio he was shocked at Justin’s look.  It had only been about 3 days since he had seen him but he had changed drastically..  He looked frail and wild. He stood in just his jeans. His shirt was on the floor and appeared to be full of paint.  There were several liquor bottles on the floor around the room and then there were the paintings. There several canvases started.  All of them had pictures of Brinn but the one that caught his attention looked finished. It was of Brinn reaching into Justin’s chest and holding his heart in her hand.  It was stunning and left him speechless for the quality but also because he had no idea how to talk to someone in this much pain.


“Justin, honey,” Marcus walked up to him and touched his bare shoulder.  Justin shrugged it off without looking at him but he stopped painting. Marcus slowly reached out and took the paintbrush from him.  There was no resistance. 


Justin slowly turned to Marcus, who had set the brush down, and blinked, “Marcus, where’s Brinn, is she sleeping in her room?  She’s sleeping isn’t she.” Marcus pulled Justin into his arms and Justin hugged him but Marcus realized Justin wasn’t really there anymore.  He had climbed deep inside himself and Marcus wasn’t sure he would climb back out.”


“Justin, let’s go in the house.  Hannah is here with Brian. Would you like to take a nap?  Maybe a shower?” Marcus looked around and found a thin jacket   He slipped it on him and then put an arm around him as he guided him back to the house. 


Brian had Hannah sitting on the kitchen bar in front of him.  He was playing patty cake with her, well sort of. It didn’t matter.  She had a big grin on her face and Brian was smiling. 


“Brian, Justin would like to shower and then rest awhile.  I will help him, Ok?” Marcus hoped Brian didn’t push the point that he would help him.  


Brian wanted to go after Marcus and his sunshine but if Justin was responding to Marcus, he knew he had to let him do it.  Marcus rushed out moments later. “He’s getting in the shower. Brian, you know he needs help. Call someone. Set something up.  Hannah will be fine on the floor or in her car seat.” And with that Marcus went back to the room. He quickly undressed and got into the shower with  him. Justin was standing in the water but didn’t seem to know what to do. Marcus took the bar of soap and a cloth and began rubbing it across Justin’s shoulders and  down to the small of his back. Justin leaned against Marcus as Marcus continued moving the cloth around. He went under Justin’s arms and then down his chest.


For a moment, Justin turned to look at Marcus.  He softly said, “I know, she’s gone. I just can’t …” he turned into Marcus’ arms and kissed him.


Marcus took a step back, “Justin, you need help.  Let Brian find you help.” Marcus lead him out of the shower and dried him off and then quickly dried off himself and  put on some clothes.  


“But I want to stay here.  What if she comes back?” Justin looked like a bewildered child.


“Justin, someone will always be here and then if she comes back we’ll bring her to you.”


“Marcus, get Brian for me.  Please I need Brian.” Marcus left Justin sitting naked on the edge of the bed.  If Justin needed to be loved by his husband, he should be. He had seen how tender they could be with each other and his mind went to his own husband and daughter.  How were either of them dealing with this?


Brian had called their primary care doctor and insisted on speaking to the doctor.  With the last name Kinney, the doctor called him back within five minutes. Their doctor had heard about their daughter running away and offered his support.  Brian explained what had been going on with Justin and the doctor agreed it might be best if he came in for observation. The doctor asked if he should send an ambulance but Brian said he could get him there.  As he held Hannah close he realized he hadn’t been alone in his own home for years and an empty feeling came over him..


Marcus came out and took his daughter, “Justin wants you.  He might need to be loved. Did you figure out where to take him?”


“Yes, the doctor will have a room ready for him.  Thanks, Marcus. I just couldn’t….” Marcus kissed Brian. “You love him.  You want to do what’s best for him. So do I. I love him, too, you know.  He’s my best friend besides Dan.”


Brian found Justin on the middle of the bed he was up on his knees and he had taken out one of his floggers and was hitting himself.  His back and shoulders were already red and there was a small welt where blood seeped in the middle of his back. When he saw Brian he handed the whip to him.  I need this. Please…”


“No, Sunshine, you’ve already hurt yourself.” Brian grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom.  He also grabbed alcohol. He thought the sting of that might appease Justin’s need for pain. When the rag touched Justin’s wound, Justin screamed with pain from the sting.  Brian hated to do it but he knew that might be the only way to get him to cooperate. 


Justin turned and looked at Brian, “I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you.  Our girl is gone. I deserve to be punished.”


Brian took Justin in his arms.  “Oh Sunshine, you don’t deserve anything.  Brian quickly undressed. He needed his Sunshine so badly and for a moment Justin seemed to be lucid enough to know he wanted it, too.  Brian laid him down and as he looked into Justin’s distant blue eyes, Justin bent one leg and moved it far to the side, giving Brian the opening he needed.  Brian, slipping an arm under Justin’s knee pulled it up as he slid into position and then, looking deep into Justin’s eyes, he entered Justin, and pulling Justin’s leg even higher up,lifting Justin’s ass,he drove in over and over.  Tears ran down both of their faces as they realized right now, their love was not enough for them to survive. Brinn’s absence was to big a cavern for them to ignore. They couldn’t do this alone.


Together they climaxed and then slowly dressed.  Brian quickly threw some shirts and pants along with briefs and slippers into a duffel.  He pulled Justin into his arms once more and kissed him. As they separated he said, “Come on, Sunshine.  It is time for us to go.” Brian took his hand and lead him to the car. Justin followed with no fight left.  They left the vineyard not knowing when Justin would return.


Brian had tears rolling down his cheeks as he left the hospital.  When the doctor saw Justin’s condition he had whisked him away leaving Brian standing in the hall.  Half an hour later the doctor came out and took Brian back to an observation room. Because of the self harm, Justin was put on suicide watch but when Brian looked in, he knew that wouldn’t be necessary.  Justin sat completely unresponsive on a mattress. And when Brian attempted to go see him, the doctor stopped him. As Brian walked into his empty house he heard the doctor’s voice, ‘He needs help, Brian, but it can’t include you.’   Brian walked directly the liquor cabinet and started drinking.  



Gus had worked a long day and knew he was avoiding going home.  He had told Shelby they needed to talk tonight, causing Shelby to stress all day.  She and Gus had been closer than they had been in months in some ways but she kept feeling there was something haunting him.  Without the kids here today she had too much time to think about it so she decided to make his favorite meal to keep her from driving herself crazy.  


Gus had texted mid afternoon and told her Justin was getting help and that he would be home around 6:00.  He had to force himself to turn up the driveway and decided he should check on his dad. He walked into the house and found his pops sitting in the dark, bottle in his hand nearly incoherent.  


“Fuck, Brian!”  Gus looked at him and dropped onto a chair across from him. “I’ll give you tonight.”  More to himself than to his dad, “but, I’m going to need you, Pops. I know I am going to need you.”  Gus got up and walked to the door. “I’ll check on you later. I have a feeling I’ll need to sleep here.”


Brian mumbled something about always being welcome and Gus walked out feeling worse than before he stopped.  He just wanted to make love to his wife and then …. He knew that it wouldn’t work that way. Shelly knew something was going on.  Maybe she would be relieved it was Seth. Why couldn’t she be like Izabella?


Shelby heard the garage door open and she took a couple deep breaths.  When the door to the house opened Gus stood there holding a bouquet. It was full of the colors of fall and as he handed it to her he pulled her close and breathed in her scent.  How long had it been since they had an evening alone. Maybe he would wait until tomorrow…. 


Shelby laid the flowers on the counter and pulled him close to her. She savored his mouth and nearly undressed him here in the kitchen.  She started to drop to her knees in front of him but he stopped her. “Oh, god, Shelly, you don’t know how badly I want you but we need to talk first.”


“Gus, you are scaring me.”


“I’m sorry.  I don’t want that.  I love you more today than the day we got married.  Please, can we eat dinner and then we can talk?”


Shelby brought the food out while Gus opened some wine.  He poured them each a glass and then pulled her chair out for her.  He kissed the pulse point below her ear making her shiver. As they ate Gus kept reaching for her and touching her cheek or her hair.  They talked about their kids and Gus told her about stopping by Brian’s and the state he was in. Danny had told Shelby about the text when she wished him a happy birthday.  This got Gus’ attention.  


“Dan knows this and hasn’t told my dads?”  Gus was instantly upset.


“Gussy, he didn’t want to get their hopes up until he could tell them something.  I am sure he will talk to Brian tomorrow and it sounds like he is in no shape to listen right now anyway.” Shelby walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. “You know Dan would only do what was best for them.”


“I know, I’m just so worried about Brinn and now Dad,” and us, he said to himself. “Let’s put the food away and sit on the sofa.” Ten minutes later they were on the sofa, they faced each other and Gus reached over and took Shelby’s hands as they rested on her leg. He had to lean over and kiss her. The air between them was electrified.


“Gus, please, tell me what is going on.  God, we have never been as close but I feel you are hiding something.  Tell me what it is.”


“Shelly, I didn’t mean to keep this from you.  I really didn’t but Brinn ran before I had a chance to talk to you and then….. We have been so good together.  I didn’t want you to think that would change.” Gus took a deep breath and Shelby squeezed his hand in support. He took a deep breath and then looked deep into her eyes.  “I know we had a deal. I had no idea….”


“Gus, did you sleep with someone while you were at the festival?”


“Oh, Shelly, I am so sorry.  After it happened I was going to tell you.  I felt terrible but I hoped you would understand. But then the world blew apart here and…”


“Gus, you were safe, right?”


“Oh, of course!  I would never be careless.”


“Well, next time you go to a festival with Seth, I’ll just expect you to pick up a random guy.  That might actually be exactly what we need for you to be as happy as I am.”


“Shel,”  Gus had to tell her.  “It wasn’t a random man.  Seth and I had sex.”


Shelby grabbed her hands away from him.  “Seth? Seth is…..does Isabella know?”


“She does now.  We didn’t plan it.  Tyler was going to be there with us.  We just…..we were on such a high from performing and….”


“You didn’t fall and hurt yourself!  You were fucked by our friend until you couldn’t sit down.”  Shelby jumped up, not wanting him to touch her.


Gus dropped to his knees at her feet. “I am so sorry.  I love you. I love you so much! But you know, as hard as I try…. I can’t deny that urge. I have tried.  I can’t stand that I hurt you.” Gus crumbled at her feet. The weight of the day was on his shoulders. He knew he couldn’t tell her about today.  He couldn’t even think about it. His dad was locked in a mental ward right now and his sister was on the run. If Shelby couldn’t….  


Shelby squatted next to him and put her hands under his arms, pulling him up and then she kissed his forehead. “Stand up, Gussy. I can’t….” his arms went around her and his head dropped on her shoulder. They stood there for several minutes and started swaying to an unplayed song.  Shelby finally lifted Gus’ head. “I have to admit, I’m not happy you lied but I also understand why you didn’t tell me right away. I do forgive you but I think I need to process this. I mean, a random guy is one thing but a friend, someone you see regularly?”


“I understand.  Maybe it would help for you to talk to Isabella.  She has been with Seth for a long time and they have made it work.”


“So you want to keep seeing him?” Shelby’s back stiffened.


“I really don’t know but I know I can’t seem to go without a man from time to time.  I have tried. I really have.”


Shelby looked at Gus and believed everything he said.  “Gussy,” she stepped into his arms. I need time to think.  I’m not mad but I need a little space.”


“Of course.  I understand.  I think Pops could use some assistance anyway.  If I sleep with a man tonight, it will be him.” Gus cocked a half smile.  “I love you, Shel. Please, think about it. If you say no, I won’t be with him again but it might be the answer we have been looking for.” Gus kissed her. “I am sorry I hadn’t told you earlier.”


“Gus, I understand that.  I really do. Go grab some clothes and go see Brian.  I think you two might need each other tonight.”


Gus went upstairs and grabbed some clothes. When he came back down he looked at his wife, the mother of his children, “You are just stunning but what really counts is how beautiful you are on the inside.”  He kissed her and walked out of the house. Shelby sat on the floor where she had stood and cried.



Danny paced back on forth with Hannah in his arms.  He was so nervous. Not only were his dads going to be having dinner with his boyfriend but he was also going to have sex with him at his house.  When he heard the car pull up, he rushed to the door and opened it as Britt walked up the steps. He had a gift bag in his hand and as Danny walked out with his sister in his hands he stopped to talk to her before kissed Danny.  Marcus and Dan both noticed that. Britt’s hand rested on Danny’s lower back as he led the way. He also had a backpack slung on one arm.


Dan and Marcus came over and shook his hand.  They had met briefly a couple of times. They knew Britt was twenty-one and would be a paramedic by the end of this year.  He seemed caring and they could see he was attentive to Danny and even Hannah. Marcus took Hannah from Danny and told him dinner would be ready in about fifteen minutes. Danny took Britt’s hand and lead him to his room to drop off his bag. Once they were inside and the door had shut, Britt pulled Danny tightly against him and he slid his hand onto Danny’s ass.  As they kissed his hand moved from the back to cup Danny’s rising cock. When they separated they both were ready for more. 


“I have two gifts for you.  I thought you might like one now and one later,” he reached in the gift bag and pulled out a little box.  Inside was a long string of beads. “I thought we could put these in now and then later…”


“Oh, yes, please.” Danny started to undo his jeans but Britt moved his hands away and slowly undid the fly. He slowly moved toward Danny’s erection and kissed the tip, flicking his tongue on the tip and then he turned Danny around.  He quickly lubed the beads and slowly fed them in one at a time. When he slipped the last one in he brought his tongue to his bud and Danny nearly lost his control. Britt tugged Danny’s pants up and as he redid the fly he kissed him. 


“Danny, you are in control tonight.  If there is anything you don’t want to do tell me.  Just don’t tell me you don’t want to kiss me. I don’t think I could live without your kiss.” Britt kissed him long and probing until there was a knock on the door.”


“Dinner, Junior,” Dan’s voice came through the door.


“Junior?”   Britt said as he tickled Danny a bit at the waist.  


Danny moved away from the probing fingers. He reached for Britt’s hand and opened the door, “He’s just saying he loves me without saying the words.”


“Hey, Junior, let’s eat.” Britt said low and sexy sending a shiver down Danny’s spine.


“I don’t think I’m very hungry anymore.”


“Oh, but you will need your energy. Lots and lots of energy.” Together they walked to the dinner table.


The four men enjoyed the conversation and part of the time Hannah had them all laughing.  She chatted on, only saying a couple intelligible words which had them all laughing. The food was amazing and Danny made a point of thanking Marcus several times. Danny also realized as he sat there that deep inside his body something was humming.  Britt squeezed Danny’s thigh and Danny nearly lost his cool as for a split second. Britt obviously had a remote affecting the beads deep inside him but he didn’t keep playing with it. It was like the low purr of a cat on your lap, only inside instead of outside the body.  Danny adjusted quickly and began to really enjoy the feeling.


Dan stood up and opened a drawer in the kitchen.  He brought back a small box and a couple envelopes.  The first envelope he handed him was from Danny’s family in Kansas City.  Danny smiled at the words his mom wrote. She did love him, he knew this but she just couldn’t understand him.  She would have a heart attack if she knew what he would be doing tonight.  


The next envelope was large and had Dan’s attorney’s name on it.  He opened it and started to smile as his eyes welled up with tears, “Is it final?”  Dan and Marcus were smiling and Britt put an arm around Danny, not positive what was going on.  Danny showed it to Britt as he said, “This makes it official. My name is now Daniel Marcus Reeves Reed.  Danny Reed for short.” He got up and kissed and hugged both of the men that he now shared a name with. He then kissed Britt longer than he ever had before in front of his parents. Britt pulled him onto his lap where he stayed as Dan handed Danny the little package  he was holding. “Dads, you didn’t need to get me anything. You have given me the best gift you could already.”


“Shut up and open it,” Dan said gruffly as he fought some tears himself.  


Danny opened the box and inside was a car fob.  He looked at his dads and Marcus said, “Just push the button.”  Danny heard two quick honks and he jumped up and ran to the door. 


“Oh my god,” Danny whispered.  There was a metallic blue Toyota Supra sitting in the driveway.  “That’s mine?”


“Yes, it’s yours.  We decided it was time you got a car made for a beautiful young man instead of the family SUV,” Dan continued. “Why don’t you both look at it while we clear the table and when you come back in we can have some cake before we separate for the evening, unless you want some pointers.” 


Dan winked at Danny who blushed but then came back with,  “Maybe if you were Gus Kinney….” he laughed as he took Britt’s hand and rushed out the door.


Marcus wrapped his arms  around Dan, “You can give me all the pointers you want.” His hand rested on Dan’s crotch and Dan’s mouth moved to Marcus’ just as Hannah started giggling.


Danny and Britt came back in and they were both very excited about the vehicle.  It was an amazing car and Danny couldn’t say enough to thank them. Danny was getting a little more uncomfortable as they all ate birthday cake.  Hannah had more on her face than in her mouth. But as they finished Britt’s hand had ended up in Danny’s lap and Danny was barely holding onto his control.  


Britt stood and offered his hand to Danny.  “Thank you, gentlemen for the lovely meal and the warm reception but I think it is time for us to retire for the evening.”


Dan and Marcus had to smile.  It was obvious that Danny was struggling. They all stood and as Danny kissed Marcus and thanked him once more for the great meal, Dan shook Britt’s hand and drew him close.  His mouth moved to his ear and said, “Treat him right or you will never be found.” Dan let go of his hand and smiled sweetly at him. 


“Yes, sir!”  Britt laughed a little nervously.  “You don’t have to worry about that.”  He reached for Danny’s hand and they walked down the hall toward Danny’s room.



Gus entered his dads’ house and looked around. Brian was in the same spot he had been earlier.  The only difference was now the bottle was completely empty. He turned on a couple soft lights in the house and looked in the fridge.  He heated up some leftover pasta and sat down next to Brian. “Eat,” he handed the bowl to his dad. Brian held the bowl and took a bite of the lasagna he had baked last night hoping Justin would eat some of it.  Brian took another bite and then another.  


“I’m sorry, Gus.”  Brian was now at the blubbering stage.  “But seeing Justin like that and they wouldn’t let me talk to him.  They wouldn’t let me hug him and say goodbye.”


“Sounds like we both have problems, but mine are of my own making.” Gus pulled his dad into his arms.  Brian set the pasta on the end table and laid his head in Gus’ lap. “Oh, Pops, you know if there was anything I could do for Dad I would. We just need to hope Dan’s lead takes him someplace.


“Lead?” Brian mumbled.


“Yes, I am sure Dan is looking into it and then he’ll give us details.  She emailed Danny. Dan’s trying to track it but fuck, you know how smart Brinn is.” He ran his fingers through Brian’s hair. “Hell, Pops, I’m so confused,” he stroked Brian’s cheek, feeling his dad relax a little. “I love Shelby and the kids so much, but i need a man.  Shelby tries but she just isn’t a guy. I need them both. I need Seth and Shelby. Do you think I could actually love them both?”


“Gus, you’re a good husband, a good father.” Brian’s words were slurred but he seemed sincere. “Are you staying, Gussy?”


“Yes, I am.  Can I share your bed or would you rather I sleep in the guest room?


Brian sat up and Gus stood offering his hand.  Brian took it and as he stood he put his arms around his grown son. “Please sleep with me.  I miss him so much.”


“I know, Pop, I miss him, too, but we both know he needs help.”  As they lay side by side in the large bed, holding hands.


“He was hurting himself. Gussy.  He has never done anything like that.  He…..”


“The doctors will help him,” Gus pulled Brian close, holding him in his arms.  


“What’s wrong, Gussy.  Something has brought you here.”


“I slept with a man without talking about it with Shelby and this time she may not understand.”  Gus took a deep breath and waited until he heard Brian taking deep steady breaths. Gus had to say it outloud, “Pops, I’m afraid I might be falling in love.  I haven’t stopped loving Shelby but I … Seth is so amazing. In your day, he would have given you a run for your money. And he is such an amazing lover. His cock, I have never seen one so large and it can hurt like hell but it  does things to me I have never felt before. Pops, what do I do if Shelby can’t agree? I don’t know if I can live without him and I know I can’t live without my family.

“Gus, sleep.” Brian mumble and Gus held onto his dad as he drifted off.



Danny lead Britt into the bedroom.  Britt pulled him into his arms and kissed Danny until Danny’s whole body trembled. Britt pulled Danny’s shirt off over his head and brought his mouth to Danny’s nipple.  Nipped and teased it as he undid Danny’s pants and slid them down. The two young men and seen each other naked before. They had given each other blowjobs many times but tonight was different By the end of the night they would truly know each other.  Britt turned the vibration on a bit higher and Britt had him sit down as he pulled his jeans off and quickly undressed himself. He sat next to Danny.


“Danny, it is your night.  What do you want?” 


“I want you.  I want you deep inside of me. I want you to take those bead out and you in.  God, I want you so bad.”


Britt pushed Danny back so he was laying on the bed and then he put first one of Danny’s feet on the bed and then the other.   He then bent down and with the string between his teeth he began to pull them out but after the second one, Danny couldn’t handle it anymore.  “Oh, please, PLEASE take them out. I want you! I need you!”


Britt took ahold of the string with his fingers and pulled out the remaining beads quickly and as he tossed them to the side he grabbed a condom he had positioned close.  He slipped it on and covered it with lube. He then looked at Danny. “Babe, lift your hips,” Danny did as he was asked and Britt put a pillow under Danny’s ass, giving it some elevation.  He straddled one of Danny’s legs pushing it closer to his waist and opening Danny up to him while he still could see his beautiful face and kiss those inviting lips. As he sunk slowly into Danny he watched his face.  He saw the tension but very soon saw Danny’s face relax and then he bent and as their lips met he began to stroke Danny’s straining cock but he began to time each movement and as they both began to lose control, Britt thrust with all his might sending them both over the edge and with a cry they both orgasmed and Britt collapsed on top of him.


Marcus and Dan had just laid a sleeping Hannah into her crib when they heard the sound of lovemaking down the hall. Marcus pressed his body against Dan, “I think those boys have the right idea.”


“How quiet can you be?” Dan thrust his hand down Marcus’ pants and began to squeeze him.  Marcus instantly began to thrust toward Dan’s hand.


“How quiet can YOU be?”  Dan hadn’t noticed Marcus undo his pants but all of the sudden, Marcus spun Dan around as his pants fell to his ankles.  Marcus quickly dropped his own and pressing Dan against the changing table, Marcus pressed inward. Dan took in a quick breath not wanting to cry out and wake Hannah.  He reached back and dug his fingers into Marcus’ hips, holding him deep inside of him. As Marcus slowly moved in small circles Dan grabbed one of Hannah’s diapers and placed it over his erection as his whole body trembled as he emptied himself as Marcus filled him from behind. 


Marcus wrapped his arms around Dan’s waist and softly whispered in his ear, “I love you, Darling.”


“God, Red!  You are all I will ever need!”


Marcus slowly removed himself.  Dan laughed softly as he took the diaper he had used and after using one of Hannah’s wipes to clean Marcus up a bit, he  threw them both away. They redressed and both stopped a moment at the crib and gazed down on the beautiful baby. Dan put his arm around Marcus and led him out of the room.  They walked toward their room but Dan wasn’t moving quickly. He pulled out his phone.


“Well, I’m going to be hard all night feeling you up there but I have to go to the office.” 


“Darling, it is almost 10:00.  I thought you could obliged me next,” Marcus kissed his neck.


“Oh, Red, I wish I could but the text I just read tells me we have a lead on Brinn’s email this morning.  I have to check it out.”


“Of course you do.  We need to get that girl home with her dads so Justin can…. Well, Justin can be Justin again. It was so hard seeing him like that today.  He has lost so much weight….” Dan pulled him close.


“I will try to get back by midnight.  If you can wait up that long….” Dan kissed him, slipping his hand into Marcus’ pants and when he found the spot he was searching for, Dan slipped his finger in and stroked downward brushing his prostate gently. He then pulled away.  “I will be back as soon as I can and, god, don’t forget where we were.” And Dan was gone.



Brinn was having trouble sleeping.  She was sitting outside the small house as she brushed her now brunette hair.  Her blonde hair had stuck out too much. Now she blended in much better. Now she spent some of her days on the beach painting.  People had started noticing her talent and asked if she sold her work. She may have to. Tina’s bank accounts were still frozen and there was no way around it without making their location known.  Their money was dwindling quickly. Tina was starting to worry about it so selling her paintings might be a way to pick up a few bucks here and there.


Tonight Brinn couldn’t stop thinking about her dads.  She swore she heard her Daddy’s voice in her head but she knew she couldn’t talk to them yet.  She held her phone wanting to call him. Maybe she could call Gus or John but she was sure Dan had everything in place to track all those phones. Gus’ birthday was next week and she was going to call him that day.  She didn’t care what anyone said. Tina had talked about moving on so she would make sure they were ready to do that and then call.


Brinn couldn’t stop herself.  She called Danny. After several rings, voicemail picked up. “Hey, Danny, I hope you had an amazing birthday.  Please tell my family how much I miss them but I am fine. I love you.” She hung up.  


“Bonita,” a small group of twenty something year old men started to approach from across the street. Brinn quickly went in the cottage and made sure the doors and windows were shut.  Thankfully, they just continued up the street as she got back in bed. As tears ran down her cheeks, Brinn drifted off to sleep.


Danny was buried deep inside of Britt when his phone vibrated.  He barely noticed as he held onto his hips and slapped his pelvis against his ass over and over until they both climaxed and collapsed onto the bed.  


“Holy shit! I have never…” Britt kissed him.  “You are as good at giving as you are receiving.” He reached down and pulled the rubber off of Gus and after throwing it away, he pulled him close. “Your phone, was that a text?”


“No, someone was calling.  I bet my little sister tried calling when our parents went to bed.  I’ll talk to her tomorrow. You are so….” Britt’s mouth claimed Danny’s again and the two started another round of body exploration.  It was about 3:00 a.m. before they finally collapsed in each other’s arms and slept. They both had classes in the afternoon so they had to get some rest.


It had been around 3:30 before Dan got in bed with Marcus.  Marcus mumbled something as Dan moved in close. “Everything good?”


“Sorry, Red, sleep,” Dan spooned tightly against his wonderful husband.  He wanted to love him but didn’t want to disturb him but then Marcus began to rub his ass against Dan’s semi erect penis, Dan reached around and as he stroked Marcus, he slowly entered and he heard Marcus sigh.


“I’ve needed you all night,” Marcus’ sleep husky voice made Dan shiver as he started to move quicker, needing to give pleasure to his man.  After they had finished and Marcus was breathing steadily, Dan started to think about the information he had found. Brinn was just too smart.  He knew they were in Mexico somewhere but Brinn had rerouted through so many exchanges he lost the trail.



The next morning,  Shelby sat by the kitchen island drinking coffee.  She hadn’t slept at all. She had never thought about Gus finding someone they knew.  She had never thought about Gus finding a steady man in his life. She wanted Gus to be happy but could she share her husband with someone they knew?  Maybe she should talk to Isabella. All she really knew was she loved her husband and his needs meant more to her than her own.  



Gus had woken up next to his dad. After dressing he slipped out and made a pot of coffee and dry toast.  He was about to bring it into the bedroom when Dan tapped on the window. Gus waved him in. “Hey, Dan, you’re up early.”


“I was going to say the same thing to you.  What are you doing here this morning?”


“Don’t ask.  Let’s just say that Shelly needed a little time away from me so I slept here.”


“Gus, anything I can do?”


“Well, obviously you are here to see Pops.  He’s going to have a massive hangover. Would you mind bringing these in to him and, face it, take care of him.”


“Maybe I can help lift his spirits a little.”

“Brinn!  Do you know….”


“Gus, I would have flown in here if I had found her but  I know she is in Mexico, or was yesterday but, damn, your sister is too smart to let us pin her down. I have one of my best agent’s on his way down there.  I figured he could start on the Gulf side. I sent him to some of the larger places and then told him to check a half hour out. I wanted to send Tyler but if Brinn saw him they could disappear overnight.”  Dan reflexively hugged Gus. “Go check on your wife and then get to work. I’ll take care of Brian. It isn’t the first time.” He kissed Gus’ cheek feeling very fatherly today.  


“Thanks, Dan.  I think I will do that, Just to make sure she is alright.”  Gus said this more to himself as he left the house.


Dan added a second cup and the whole pot of coffee along with the toast and walked to the bedroom.  “Good morning, gorgeous,” Dan said softly. “Your son sent me in with coffee and toast.


Brian moaned as he turned over and faced Dan who had sat on the side of the bed Gus had slept on.  Brian sat up and reached for the coffee. The cup Gus had poured was cool enough for Gus to down and then Dan poured a hot cup for each of them.  After sipping some of the hot coffee and taking a bite of toast, Brian finally spoke, “Did you say Gus left already? Damn, he was telling me some things last night and I was too fucked up to help him.  Why was he even here last night?”


“Not sure,” Dan brushed Brian’s hair back from his face.  “You need a haircut,” he said offhandedly. “He didn’t tell me why he was here other than Shelby needed time alone.  He was stopping there before going to work.” Dan sipped the coffee and then set the cup down and took Brian’s from him. He put an arm around Brian’s shoulders and pulled him close, kissing him softly.


“Dan, you’re scaring the hell out of me.  What do you know about Brinn?”


“As of yesterday she was in Mexico.  That daughter of yours is so fuckin’ smart. Danny got a text yesterday for his birthday.  She bounced it through 20 plus countries but we lost the trail in Mexico but they were sure that’s where it started.  I have a man that will be on the ground in the next hour.”


Brian dropped his head on Dan’s shoulder but then brought his lips back to Dan’s and began to rub his own crotch.  He pulled away and dropped his head down on his chest, “I miss him so much. I just can’t….” Dan began rubbing Brian’s dick through his flimsy briefs and then his fingers went into the open flap and began stroking him  “Oh, Dan, what’s happened to my…” Brian” body climaxed and Dan kissed him once more.


“Justin will get past this.  He is strong and he’s a fighter.”


“Find our baby.  He needs her.”


“I will, if I have to go there myself.” Dan ached for his friends.  “Want to hear some good news?”


Brian’ smiled gently “I would love to.”


“Well, Danny’s boyfriend stayed the night. He is so happy and, I haven’t even told Marcus yet but, we are going to be given permanent custody of Hannah.  Of course if some family shows up that will change but they have decided her mother will never recover so as long as now arrives she is ours. I didn’t know what  that kind of love really was until we got Danny and now Hannah. Brian, know that I will do whatever it takes to get your girl home.”


Brian wrapped his arms around him and started to cry. “I know if anyone can you can, Dan.  They won’t let me see him, Dan. Don’t they know we need each other. For at least a week, I can’t even touch him.”


“Brian, I think you might still be a little drunk.  Why don’t you take a shower. I will make you some real breakfast and then together we will call the hospital and my man in Mexico.”



Gus entered the house and found Shelby staring across the valley toward Dan’s house. She heard the door but didn’t turn around.


“Shelly, I just wanted to make sure you were alright.” He walked up to her and started to reach out but then drew his hands back.


“I’m Ok. I’m going to have lunch with Isabella.”


“May I come back tonight?”


“Yes, Gus, we will talk tonight.” Shelby turned around and looked at him. “I love you, Gussy.” She gently kissed his lips and moved up the staircase.


Gus knew he wasn’t welcome to follow her so he turned and walked out the door.


Danny woke up to the feel of Britt’s mouth on his cock.  He slowly began to gently thrust his hips to his mouth and soon Britt’s talented tongue had him emptying himself again.  He wasn’t sure how many times they had cum that night but Danny had never felt so amazing.


They showered and when they got out, Danny saw Marcus had texted that he was going to town with Hannah and that breakfast was waiting in the oven.  They dressed and went to the kitchen. It smelled great. There was bacon and scrambled eggs. There were pancakes and fresh fruit. The young men ate breakfast, feeding each other and kissing between bites.


“Britt, I...thanks for last night.  I mean for coming and putting up with my dads. I know Dan can be a bit overbearing.”


“It’s only because he loves you, Junior.”  Britt kissed him once more. “I hate to say it but we should probably get going.  You want to follow me so I can show up at school in that amazing birthday present of yours?”


“Sure. Hey, didn’t you bring  a gift bag with you last night? I mean I’m guessing it is my gift?”


“Oh, ya.  I was so busy giving it to you….”  Britt picked up the bag and handed it to Danny.    


Danny reached in and pulled out a small box.  “I’m sorry, I don’t have a lot of extra….” Britt was embarrassed for a moment.  Danny was used to the Reed money now.  


Danny opened it and pulled out an engraved key chain.  It had D + B on it. “Oh, Britt, I love it. It is perfect with the new car. Britt,” he put his arms around his neck.  I couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend.” Danny quickly put his key on the chain and then grabbed his book bag.


“Are you ready, Britt? I’ll follow you.”


Gus had a meeting and had forgotten his laptop at the office so he had to stop by.  He didn’t really want to take the chance and run into Seth but he had no choice. As he walked into his office, he found Seth sitting on his sofa. He jumped not expecting anyone to be there. “Seth, what are you doing here?”


“G, I just had to see you.  Are you alright? What happened with Shelby? I know Bella is having lunch with her.”


“I told her about us...well, I told her about us at the festival.  I couldn’t tell her about yesterday and I couldn’t tell her how I feel…” as soon as he had said it, he wished he hadn’t.”Never mind.  I have to go. I will be late for a meeting.” He grabbed his computer and threw it in the case but as he turned around, Seth stood in his way. 


Seth’s knuckle traced Gus’ jawline.  “G, you’ll have to admit it some time.  We had sex but there is a hell of a lot more going on here.” His lips barely touched Gus’ cheek but it burned deep in the pit of Gus’ pelvis through his meeting and the remainder of the day.



Shelby met Bella at Wine and Design.  She expected to go to the diner but Bella greeted her as she walked in, “I hope you don’t mind, I had time to throw a salad together and I thought a little privacy might be nice.”


Shelby agreed and they went up the back stairs to their living area.  “Isabella, I really appreciate this. I’m just so…”


“You look wrecked,” Bella said straight out.


“I didn’t sleep at all last night,” Shelby dropped onto a stool in the kitchen as Isabella threw the salads together. “You know that Seth and Gus….”


“Yes, I know,” she set a salad in front of Shelby and sat next to her with her bowl.  “I knew Seth was a bisexual man when I married him and I knew he may need to be with men to be completely fullfilled.  Part of that meant he would need to be with others. I may be able to tie on a strap on but it is different. I had to decide if I wanted Seth and all he is or did I need to find someone else.  I decided I loved him too much to live without him. Yes, I share him physically, but he is all mine emotionally and after he has been with a man, god, the sex is so much better. He is more creative, more needy, just more!”


“But don’t you worry about diseases or growing distant.”


“Seth is always careful, isn’t Gus?”


“Yes, he is, and before we were married and played a bit he got checked regularly.”


“Well then, Shel, let our men have sex from time to time.  If they get together once a week or twice a month….we will both benefit.  They will be content. They won’t feel the need to wander.”


The women ate   in silence for a while as Shelby thought about it.  “Do you always know when he has had sex with someone?”


“Not when he has a regular.  Where we lived before Gus had a standing weekly ‘date’.  Because they were both musicians and worked nights their time was early Friday morning.  Instead of getting home at 3:00 a.m. Seth would walk in the door about 7:00 with a box of pastries and a smile on his face.  Sometimes we would have sex then but most times we’d share the treats and a cup of coffee. He would kiss me goodbye and I’d go to work.  By the time I got home the man had dinner made for me and we would eat together before he had to leave for work then when he got home the man was so into me that neither of us slept.  Seth is a much better man when he has a man in his life and I like it when I know who the man is.” Isabella took a deep breath, “Can I be completely honest?”


“Please,” Shelby said and took her hand.


“I don’t worry about him picking up the wrong person at a gay bar when it is someone I know.” She stopped talking and took a deep breath.  “Yes, it can make a bit of an awkward situation once in a while but Seth is discrete. We set up rules long ago. I don’t mind seeing him give a lover a quick kiss but he knows the rest is done in private.  I don’t want to see it and I don’t want to have others see it either.”


“I don’t think I could stand seeing him with Seth. but I do want him happy.  Gus is such an amazing husband and father. I guess there is a lot worse stuff he could be into.”


“Shelby let Gus be Gus and he will never leave you.”

 

With that the women finished their lunch and went their own way.  Shelby still wasn’t comfortable with her decision but she knew what she was going to do.  As she drove away she began planning their evening. She couldn’t stop herself from thinking about their time with Lucky but this was different.  This was sex and only sex. She had to believe that but somewhere in her heart she couldn’t see Gus in a relationship and not getting emotionally involved.

Chapter 10 by Simply written

Chapter 10


After Dan left, Brian roamed the house for an hour.  He went out to Sunshine’s studio and cleaned up some of the mess Justin had created.  He wasn’t sure what he was doing but he put the brushes in the cleaning solution and then went to work on the floor.  When he found the shirt covered with paint he picked it up and breathed in deeply. It smelled like him. There was a paint smell but underneath he smelled Justin.  It was an earthy scent he knew he could never live without. 


He pulled out his phone and called the hospital just to be told there was no change.  He was doing fine. He was adjusting to his location. Yes, the doctor planned to call him later today. Brian was polite because he knew it was not the attendant's fault but he needed to  hear something.



Justin sat in a rocker in his hospital room.  He had asked the nurse where Brinn was and the nurse said the doctor would tell him later.  Why did the doctor know where she was? Did she know where Brinn was? Brinn was gone. Only Tina knew where Brinn was. She had given her to him.  She didn’t have any right to her. But he should have given in. He should have let them talk. He should have…..Justin’s mind drifted off to his baby girl. He felt her in his arms and rocked her to sleep.    



Shelby worked on dinner and thought about her conversation with Bella.  She knew what she had to do and she wasn’t happy about it but she knew she had to learn to deal with it. Eventually!  Gus texted her he would be home in an hour. She put the meal in a low oven and went upstairs. She looked through her closet and found a dress, well it was barely a dress.  She hadn’t worn it since before the kids were born but she was going to see if she could get into it. It took a bit of tucking and pulling but when she looked in the mirror she was surprised how good she looked.  Her breasts were definitely larger than they were before she had the kids. Did Gus still like her breasts? She turned and saw her ass looked good, too. She knew he liked asses. She quickly did her hair and makeup and looked at herself.  If this didn’t get his attention they may as well get divorced now.


Gus pulled into the garage and took a deep breath.  He had almost stopped by Seth and Bella’s just for support but he needed her blessing and he needed Seth. For just a moment he thought about Seth in his office and the gentleness of the kiss on his cheek.  Gus shivered as he got out of the truck and walked to the door. He missed his kids so much. He couldn’t wait for them to be back. He walked in distracted by his thoughts of the kids but as he turned the corner he glanced up and saw her. He could barely breathe.  The silk, midnight blue mini dress left very little to the imagination. The plunging neckline barely covered her breasts and the hem rested about two inches below the curve of her well rounded ass. His mouth hung open as he stood there, watching her walk over to him.


“I had to make sure you still were attracted to me.”


“God, Shel, you don’t doubt that do you?” his hand slid around her waist on the cool, smooth material and rested on the small of her back pulling her close and watched for a cue that he could kiss her. She tilted her head and pressed against his lean body. Gus’ hand slid downward and rested on her ass as he pulled her close and brought his mouth to hers. In moments his hand had landed on her thigh and began slowly to move upward under the skirt, only to find out she wasn’t wearing anything under it.


Gus moved his hand and took a deep breath, “As much as I want to taste every inch of that,” he kissed each of her breasts, “breathtaking body, I think we have some things to talk over before I hope you will let me do just that, taste every…” his thumb brushed over her nipple making her tremble.


“You’re right.  Before anything happens we need to talk.  You pour the drinks. I didn’t make anything fancy.  I just threw a stew together and baked some biscuits.”


“Shelly, it smells great.  Anything you make is good.” He looked over her shoulder and kissed her neck, letting his hands run down her sides, making her shiver. She turned and put her arms around his neck. She brought her lips to his and kissed him sweetly, before gently pushing him away.


As they ate their meal, they talked about their kids and about Justin and Brinn until Gus couldn’t stand it.  “Shelly, your lunch with Isabella? I have got to know what you talked about. I know I hurt you. I know I lied but I didn’t mean to, I mean I just didn’t want to hurt you.”


“I know, Gus.  Talking to Isabella helped.  Gus, you may see Seth but I have some rules for you.  If you can’t agree to them I can’t agree to you two seeing each other.”


“What kind of rules?  It’s fine but what are they?


“First of all, I need to know when you’ll be late.  I mean, Bella and I talked and in the past just had is that one night a week she expected him to be out so you and Seth pick a night a week.  I was thinking that Mondays would be good since the wine bar is closed. Monday evenings you come home by 10:00. That will give you about four hours once a week.  You never show any signs of your relationship other than the time you are alone. I don’t want to see it. I don’t think I could…”


“Oh, Shel, are you sure? I mean…”


“Of course, I’m not sure but Bella is right.  At least I will know who you are with and not some random stranger you find when you need someone besides me.  There was a time I made you choose between Lucky and me. Well, Bella showed me that wasn’t fair to you and if you need a man once a week, I guess Seth is as good as any.”


“Oh, Shelly, I love you.  I really do. I don’t ever want to hurt you.  I would never do that.”


“Gus, don’t ever let me see you, and you will never bring him here for sex!” she reached over and touched his face.  “I am not sure I could forgive that, not in our house, not in our bed.”


“Of course not.  I would never… This is our sanctuary, our home.It is where we are raising our children, where we….” Gus stood up and offered his hand. “Shelby, I love you.  May I show you how much?” His hand moved under the hem of her dress and his hand rested on her round bottom.


“Oh yes, Gus, I…”


Gus’ moved his hand a bit lowered and pulled her thigh up opening her dripping center to him.  He undid his fly and after pulling out his cock he sat back on the chair and pulled up her dress and then tugged her onto his lap and sighed as her wet sheath slid over his shaft. Shelby put her arms around his neck and kissed him as he thrust upward over and over until they both came and she collapsed against Gus.”


“Please, Gussy, don’t ever stop loving me, never stop being a family.”


Gus grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it off her.  He began feasting on her breast and nipping and licking every inch he could reach and when she was nearly ready to explode again, he picked her up and laid her on the island.  He then lowered his mouth onto her and drove her to near madness as he sucked on her clit having her cum over and over.until she screamed for mercy and yet not really wanting him to stop.


After spending the remainder of the evening in bed and the bath, they fell asleep from exhaustion but a couple hours later, Gus heard his phone ping.  It was a new sound on his phone. He had set it up just for Seth. He slipped out of bed and out of the room. He read the text, “Is everything good?”


“I will see you Monday,” Gus smiled and then went back into the room and into bed with his wife. 



“Mom, I think we need to move.  Can we go to Europe somewhere? I am tired of living in Mexico.  Or do you think we could go back to the U.S. or maybe Canada? I have slowly tapped out a little money from Dad’s account.  I know Daddy doesn’t pay attention to numbers and Dad doesn’t pay attention to Daddy’s account. I have about $5000 more in my account, now.

“Tia, what the hell are you thinking?  


Brinn was thinking her mom was hooking up with a man she didn’t trust and she was drinking too much.  Brinn didn’t like the man. When her mom wasn’t around, Miguel looked at her in a way that made her nervous.  The last time Tina had left them alone he dropped down on the sofa next to her and then he started sliding his hand up her thigh and just as his hand was nearing her crotch she had called her mom back in the room and asked her a silly question.  When her mom popped out for just a second, Miguel had looked at her and said that next time her mom wouldn’t save her.


“Mom, we have plenty of money now to move on.  I sold a bunch of those simple paintings, too. We could hire a plane and fly.  Maybe we could go someplace like Montana. I bet that would be a cheap place to live.”


“Tia, who is the parent here?  I make the decisions. I’m the adult.” Tina’s voice softened a bit when she noticed Brinn’s look.  “I’m sorry but I think I know a little better than you. How often have you been on your own? Those two control freaks that raised you never taught you how to make a decision.”


Brinn thought quickly,, “Well, maybe that’s why I want to make a choice here. You keep telling me I’m a grown up.”


“But I like it here.  Miguel is so good in….he is a caring man.”


Ya, I heard how much he cares about your pussy all night last night,  Brinn thought to herself. “Mom, please let’s leave. I bet by now Dan has a lead.  We have been here for over a month. I think that’s too long.”  


Tina looked at her daughter, “Why do I feel like you aren’t telling me something?”


“Mom, Miguel has said things to me.  He likes to...scare me. I can’t stay here.”


“I don’t think he would do anything. But trust me that man….” the smile that crossed her face made Brinn shiver. Tina noticed, “I’m sorry, honey of course he is way too old for you.  As beautiful as you are, you could get a man of your own. I mean if you want to have sex, you are almost 15. Just let me know.”


“MOM!  I just want to get out of here.  Florida, no, New Orleans. Doesn’t that sound like fun?  I bet we could blend in easily. Think of the parties we could find.”


“Now that sounds like it could be fun.  Do you think you can set something up there?”


“Sure, Mom.  I will try to have it ready by the end of the week.” The timing was perfect.  She was going to call Gussy on his birthday on Monday. She didn’t care what her mom thought. He was her brother.  She started planning their trip. They would be in New Orleans a week from now and away from Miguel.



The weekend had felt long for everyone.  Danny spent most of it at Britt’s house. Britt’s roommates all had gone home so they had the place to themselves. By Sunday, both of them were very sore but very happy as they spent most of their time in bed.


Brian had a rough weekend.  They still wouldn’t let him see Justin. Gus stopped by before leaving with Shelby to pick up the kids.  “Hey, Pops,” Gus hugged and kissed him, holding him for a couple seconds longer than usual. “Any news about dad?”


“All they will tell me is he is doing as well as can be expected.  Damn, Gus, I’m worried about Brinn but I think she is ok, but Sunshine…. I’m not sure he will ever snap out of this.”


“Well, let’s give them this weekend and then we can push them a little to get some answers. You could come with us.  Shelby’s family would be happy to see you.”


“No, I can’t leave.  I need to be here for Sunshine and if they find something out about Brinn.  Gus, the other night, what were you talking about? Is everything alright with you?”


“Ya, Pops, we will talk sometime but everything is good now. I just had a rough night.”  


“Oh, Gus, it’s your birthday this week.  I will …..”


“Pops, I am a grown man.  I am sure my wife and kids will have something for me.  Can we wait and have the family party when Dad and Brinn are back?” hugging Brian, he kissed him once more and left to pick up Shelby. 



Brinn bought tickets with their fake IDs they had received.  She was now 18 years old and Tina was her sister, not her mom.  Her name was now Brenna and Tina was going by Jan. The last name they were given was Sullivan, so Brenna Sullivan was old enough to get a real job and she was going to do her best to get a real job in a field she had studied.  She was hoping to get into a lab somewhere. There were lots of openings but she knew she had to be a bit careful. Her skills could be traced if she used everything she knew  


Brinn noticed her mom hadn’t mentioned looking for work.  Oh well, she was sure she would get a job. She would have to unless she planned to live in a hovel.  She didn’t dare take anymore from her daddy’s account. For a moment she thought about Justin and then Brian and her eyes filled.  She missed them horribly. She loved her mom. They had fun together but she really wasn’t sure who was in charge here. Tina wanted to be but she didn’t do very well.  She was a woman who needed a man to take care of her but her choices weren’t always the best. She hoped for her mom’s sake she found the right guy.  


Since she knew they would be moving, she brought a painting she had done and mailed it to Gus. It was of Taylor and Gage playing with blocks.  It wouldn’t arrive until they were gone and he would be talking to her brother in two days. Just the thought of it made her excited. She had it set up that the painting would first go through another Mexican city and then go to California so  she didn’t expect anyone to trace them here.  


As the weekend came to an end, Gus and Shelby returned home with the kids and spent an hour at Brian’s so he could play with them.  Gus was worried about him. He said Dan had spent time with him the last two days and told him what they were doing to find Brinn. She was just staying one step ahead of them.  Everytime his guy thought he had a lead it was a false trail again. Brinn had thought of everything.


By the time they had gotten home and put the kids to bed, Shelby and Gus just went to their room.  Gus opened a bottle of wine and they sat together on the sofa. “Shelly, are you alright with tomorrow? I feel like I have failed you.  When we got married I committed to you and our family.”


“You don’t plan on leaving us, do you?”


“Oh, no, I would never…”


Shelby laid across his lap and sipped her drink. “Gus, I should have known you would need …. couldn’t give up that side of you.  Just remember Monday evenings are yours to do with what you want but you return home by 10:00 each night. And remember, I don’t want details.  Shower before you come home.” She leaned in and kissed him, “And don’t forget where you belong!”


“Shelby, you do know I can’t live without you, right?  It’s just that…”


“I know, Gussy, I know.” 


Gus took her glass and set it on the table along with his.  He brought his mouth to her ear and said, “How about we take a bath in that amazing copper tub we have in there and maybe in an hour or so you will be tired of me making you orgasm over and over.” As he talked he had worked his hand into her pants and began to rub her.  She began arching toward his moving fingers and soon she was pulling off her own top. He stopped just before she orgasmed.


“Damn, Gus!  I just about..”


“Oh trust me in a couple moments,” he pulled her pants off of her and then stood up with her in his arms.  He carried her to the bathroom and set her on the counter. He put a leg on each of his shoulders and began to slowly lick from her bud to her clit and soon her entire body was trembling and then it began  Her entire body was out of control and as he thrust his tongue into her She screamed and then collapsed on top of him. He picked her up and gently set her in the tub. As the water began to fill the tub he undressed and slipped in behind her and as the relaxed together, they both went into their own thoughts.


Shelby had triggered a thought.  Where were he and Seth going to meet?  The office wouldn’t cut it. They needed a big, comfortable bed and he better start stretching if he wanted to feel Seth deep inside, his cock began to wake up.


“Well it feels like someone woke up.” Shelby turned and Gus  moved forward so Shelby could slide onto him and wrap her legs around his waist but as they had sex, Gus could only think about Seth and what they would be doing tomorrow evening. And where would they be doing it!”



Shelby was with the kids when Gus got up so he took advantage of being in the bedroom by himself and looked for a large plug that he could deal with all day and not give it away.  And where the hell were they going to meet? After he found what he was looking for and had lubed the plug, he had inserted it. He then dressed and texted Seth. “Where are we meeting? Any ideas?”


Moments later he got a response. ‘We are good for tonight but will need to come up with a regular place. See you at your office at 6:00.  G, can’t wait.’


The day took forever and every time Gus moved he remembered what was to come.  He arrived at the office at 5:00 and got in the shower, removing the plug and did a quick rinse inside and out.  He put on some fresh jeans and a long sleeve T in a deep wine color. At 6:00 p.m. there was a knock on the door.



Dan pulled up at Brian’s house.  He brought a pizza with him, knowing Brian would be drinking his dinner.  He had let Marcus know what he was up to and he agreed Brian needed him. Danny and Hannah would keep Marcus company, even if he needed to stay the night.


Dan questioned him, “Red, are you saying what I think you’re saying?”


“Darling, I know you love me and our family.  If Brian needs a little something, I know you’ll come home to us.  You will always love Brian but you come home to me and our family because you love us differently.”


“How did I get so lucky?  God, I love you, Red. You know me and my friends so well.  Kiss our little girl for me and tell Junior to study, if he can sit after this weekend,” Dan had to laugh a bit.  He remembered what it was like when he had his first real relationship. “God I love our kids. And I really love their dad.”


“I love you, too, Darling. I will see you in the morning unless I get thrown out of here, which is possible.”


Dan walked in with the large everything pizza.  “So, Bri, I got the food and I know you got the drink.” He put the pizza on the counter and walked over to Brian and offered him his hand and pulled him to his feet.  “Come on, buddy. I totally understand why you are upset but falling apart isn’t going to help Justin in anyway. And when I find Brinn, do you want her to see you in this state?”


“Fuck you, Dan! You don’t seem to be doing very well finding her, now do you!”  He grabbed a piece of pizza and ate it. 


Dan walked behind him and began to rub Brian’s shoulders, “I think you need to relax a bit and forget your troubles.” Dan kissed his neck and then reached down and pulled off his shirt.  Now with his hands on skin, he began rubbing tight muscles.


“Dan, really, you don’t have to …. Go home to your family.  I’ll be fine. Thanks for the pizza,” he got another piece.


“My family knows where I am and Red told me to stay here.”


“What did you do to piss him off?”


“Nothing.   He just told me my friend needed me tonight and he got me the rest of the time.”


Brian turned into Dan’s arms and kissed him as he started unbuttoning Dan’s shirt.  He reached for Dan’s fly and Dan took his hand, bringing it up to his lips, kissing the knuckles.  “Brian, we aren’t going to fuck. We can do anything else but I just can’t have you screw me.”


“Is that what Marcus told you?”


“No, I respect my husband and I am his but that doesn’t mean I can’t …” he moved his hand into Brian’s fly and gently stroked his cock.  “Let’s eat another slice. We are going to need our energy tonight. We are going to get very creative.”  



Gus went to the door.  Why was he so nervous? He was like a kid on his first date.  He opened the door and there stood Seth. He liked everything about this man. Even if he didn’t know him he would know he was a musician just by his look.  Seth laid a large hand on the side of Gus’ face as he took a step closer and then brought his lips down to meet Gus’. They melted together as Seth’s other hand came around and rested on Gus’ lower back pressing him close.  


Gus moaned loudly when he felt Seth’s cock through the fabric of two layers of jeans. When they separated, they were both flushed. 


“Hi,” Gus said, and then felt childish but this man instantly made him feel young and without a care in the world.


“Come with me.” Seth took his hand and led him to the staircase.


“Seth, we can’t do this in your apartment. I just can’t be comfortable knowing Isabella is…”


“Isabella is on a buying trip with Molly tonight in LA.  It is just you and me tonight. But you’re right, we need to find a place for us.  The last time I had a relationship, he had an apartment in town due to his business.”


“I have a place.  It will be ready next week. Shelby had a couple of stipulations.  I need to leave by 9:30. I told her I would be home by 10:00 and we will never do anything at my place.”


“That sounds very doable although letting you go at 9:30 ….” They had reached the apartment and Gus leaned into Seth’s body. “I never asked if we eat before or…”


“You hungry?” Seth asked as he nuzzled Gus’ neck.


“Not at all!” Gus was so close Seth could feel every inch of Gus’ hardening dick  He moved his mouth near Seth’s ear, “I have been prepping all day. You see I have an itch that is so far up my ass that I need a large, hard dick jammed so far up…”


“Well, let me take care of that for you.” Seth led him to the bedroom. Both men were a bit desperate.  Clothes flew and then, Gus was bent over the bed and Seth prepared to enter him. He reached around Gus and softly touched Gus’ cock, making Gus shiver.  Seth started adding pressure and was thrilled when he could tell, although not comfortable, Gus was accepting him steadily without a lot of pain. Just feeling Gus around him had his dick getting larger and he had to start moving.  With each movement, Gus’ vocalized his pleasure, and as Seth began to lose total control, his hand kept up his matching strokes and he swore he felt parts of Gus open that had never opened before. As Gus’ legs buckled at the feel, he exploded and Seth followed, holding Gus up with an arm around his waist.


Seth began to move but Gus grabbed at his hips.  “Please, not yet. I just want to know you’re still there.”


Just hearing that made Seth begin to get hard again. “Damn, G, I have never….”  He began to move slowly in and out again.


Neither really knew how they managed it but they were laying on the bed still joined and Seth was kissing Gus’ neck as his hand stroked Gus’ chest.  He felt Gus’ body tremble.


“You Ok, G? Are you sorry you agreed to this?”


Gus did his best to get even closer to him.  “Oh, no, Seth. I am…. I’m feeling…. Complete.  I feel like the one thing that was missing in my life is now here.”  Gus moved his head so their lips could meet. 


As time went on, Gus and Seth changed positions.  They couldn’t seem to get enough of each other and as their time together dwindled, it was obvious to both of them this is what they both needed in their lives.  They showered and dressed before Seth made a sandwich for both of them. Gus had to stand next to him just to touch him. He could still feel him or at least the effect of him. He kissed his neck and touched his fly, trying to distract Seth from his task.


“Damn, G, I’d take you right back to the bedroom if you wouldn’t get in trouble with your wife.”


Gus grabbed the sandwich and turned to Seth one last time.  “I will let you know where to meet next week. I have a place.”


“Oh, damn, G, I just remembered it’s your birthday tomorrow.  I have something for you but I’ll put it on your desk tomorrow if that’s alright.


“I think you have given me more than enough,” Gus kissed him. “I’ll be in touch.”


“I want to touch….” Seth pulled him in for one more kiss. “G, I think I lo…..”


Gus was out of the door before he could hear the end of Seth’s sentence.



Dan and Brian undressed and got in bed.  Brian leaned against Dan and Dan put an arm around his shoulder.  “Brian, I know I’m not Justin but I also know your sex drive. Let me help                          at least relieve a little bit of your stress.” Dan reached down and began to stroke Brian, “Lay back, and forget for a few minutes, Brian.”  Dan brought his mouth down and took him in his mouth.Marcus crossed his mind but he felt sure Marcus knew this would happen and had given his blessing.  He was not doing anything behind his husband’s back. His mouth went to work and Brian was soon making guttural sounds and as Dan’s hand wandered to Brian’s balls he felt them tense as Brian released into his mouth. Dan swirled his tongue around Brian’s now limp penis.


Brian didn’t say anything but they switched positions as Brian laid his head down in Dan’s lap and Dan put his hand on Brian’s head.  “Brian, I promise, I will find your little girl. I promise and then your Sunshine will come back to you.” A tear ran down Dan’s cheek as he felt his leg getting damp as Brian cried silently.

                                                                           

Eventually, they laid down, Dan protectively holding his friend who so rarely needed protecting. “Sleep now, Bri.  I love you.”


“I love you too, Dan.  Thank you.” Brian relaxed in his old friend’s arms and slept soundly for the first time in weeks.



Gus arrived home at 9:50.  Shelby was folding laundry in the kitchen.  He walked up a little stiffly, and kissed the curve of her neck. “Umm, you smell great.”


“I smell like kids and sweat probably,” she said a little stiff.


“Shelly, I always love the smell of you,”   his arms went around her waist but she didn’t relax against him.  He softly said, “I’m sorry you aren’t comfortable with this, Shel. I promise, I am not different than I was.  We are no different than we were. I love you as much as I ever have, maybe more.” 


“So you and Seth….”


“Shel, this is new to both of us.  I don’t know what you want to know or what you don’t want to know. I mean if you want details I will give you the details, but  I don’t think that will make you feel better. But I am sure I can make you feel better,” his hands slipped under her shirt and as he expected she didn’t have a bra on. With his thumbs and forefingers, he began to tweak her nipples almost painfully but not quite. As he rubbed against her he could almost feel her pulse begin to race.  “That’s it, my love. Relax. Let me love you.”


With that she turned around and crushed his mouth pulling it down to her own lips.  “I want you to prove to me that what you have with Seth won’t take away from what we have.”


“Never, I promise! I have a boys’ night out once a week and the rest of the time you and the kids have me.” He picked her up and her legs went around his waist.  He scaled the steps and deposited her on the bed. They undressed and made love. Gus focused totally on Shelby doing all her favorite things, bringing her to multiple orgasms.  But as she turned to talk to him, she found him already sound asleep.


“Sleep, my prince.  You have proven yourself for tonight,” she kissed him and he instinctively pulled her close.  That said as much to her as any words he could say.


Shelby woke early and made Gus’ favorite breakfast.  The kids were still in bed when he came down. Food had never smelled so good.  The amount of energy he had used last night had left him starving. He promised he would be home early so he could have a party with the kids and Shelby said she would do her best to get Brian to come.


Gus pulled her into his arms before leaving, “Shelly, nothing has changed between us.  I am just getting the very small part of me satisfied that has left me needing something.  You’ll see, it benefits you and the kids.” He kissed her, leaving her no doubts he enjoyed her company and then he left for work. 


Gus stopped at the office and found a package on his desk.  It was small and very light. There was a card attached and he opened it. It was a standard birthday card but the handwritten note got his attention. Obviously, it was from Seth. “G, what did I do before you?  I was not whole until I met you. I hope you like the gift. It’s the reason we found each other.” It was signed with a simple Love, Seth. He slowly opened the paper and then the box. Nestled in cottony layers was a sealed, clear plastic pouch and in the pouch was a guitar pick which had been signed by Jimi Hendrix.  There was an authenticity card included with it.  “Holy shit!” He had to stop himself from going upstairs and thanking him.  Seth knew him so well and he had to have spent thousands of dollars for this. He couldn’t afford that. God, he loved that man.  Wait, what did he just think? Did he love Seth? Yes, he did. He was in love with Seth Greyson! Shelby could never know. He loved them both.


There was a small stone house on the far edge of the vineyard.  Brian had talked about having it cleared but Gus had looked at it and fell in love with the little place.  He had spent a couple Saturdays there just clearing out some damaged wood and replastering some of the stonework.  Gus had decided it was his birthday and after touching base with the managers on his worksites he went to the stone house.  He was just pulling the truck to a stop when his phone rang. It was an unknown number and he almost left it go to voice mail but decided to answer it.  Maybe it was one of his moms calling from a work phone.


“Gus Kinney!”


“Happy Birthday, Gussy.”


“BRINN, oh god, Brinn!  Are you alright? Where are you? Are you with Tina?”


“Oh, Gus, I miss you.  I miss my daddies.”


“Brinn, then come home.  Our dads want you back no matter what!  Oh Brinn, you don’t know about Daddy.”


“Daddy? What about Daddy?


“Brinn, Dad is in the hospital.  You know he was a little shaky just thinking about you seeing your mom.  Well, when you left he totally lost it. We finally had to commit him. It is killing Pops. He’s a mess, too.”


“Oh, Gussy, I’m sorry but I… Happy birthday.  Tell Dad and Daddy I am fine and that I love them both.  I love you, too, Gussy. And Shelby, and your kids.” Her voice was thick with emotion by now.


“Brinn, please come home.”


“I’ll be in contact.”  and the line went dead.


“BRINN, NO!  Damn, Damn, Damn!”  Gus quickly called Dan.


“Dan!”


“Hey, Gus, happy birthday.  You sound excited.”


“Brinn!  she called me.  Just a minute ago.  We talked about four minutes.  Will that help you find her?” He could hear Dan typing already.                      


“Gus, you did well.  I will contact you if we find anything but knowing your sister she bounced the call all over the world. We’re on it.”  Dan was gone. 


Gus called Brian next, “Hey, Pops.”


“Happy Birthday, son.”


“Pops, can you come over?  I need to talk to you.”


“Where are you?”


“I’m at Stone House.  I decided to have a fun day since it’s my birthday.  I’ve wanted to work here for months.”


“Gus, I was planning to go see Sunshine.”


“Don’t you mean you were going to go badger the doctor and try to see Dad?”


“Damn it, Gus.  It has been 2 weeks.  How am ….I can’t….”


“Pops, come over.  I’ll call and see if they will give me anything.”


“I’ll be there in half an hour.”


Gus called the hospital and got the same response as Brian did.  Justin could not see anyone he felt responsible for. It would be too hard on him however Gus was surprised when the doctor said a friend might be able to visit.  It had to be someone Justin felt no responsibility to but trusted and cared about. Gus thanked the doctor and said he or Brian would get back to him later today.


Gus knew it had to be Marcus.  They were super close and Justin knew he did not have to take care of him in any way, shape, or form.  Dan took exceptional care of his family or he should say Marcus and Dan to exceptional care. Gus continued to work on the house while he waited for Brian.  He was going to make sure the fireplace was working and he was going to have someone come in and clean this week. Then he would pick out a sofa and bed and have them delivered.  He wasn’t sure he should get them from Molly but he could come up with some reason. He could even just talk to Isabella. He may as well just do all of it. He would get new appliances, too. In the back of his mind he wondered if he would be needing it sometime.


Gus had just written down the measurements for the appliances when he heard a car.  He walked to the door and opened it just as Brian walked up. “Hey, Pops, thanks for coming over.”


“Well, it sounded important and I knew I would be talking to a brick wall trying to see Justin.”


“I might have some news about that.”


“What kind of news?”


“I talked to the doctor and he said Dad is ready to see someone, just not us.”


“What the hell? A stranger can see him but not his family and why didn’t the doctor tell me this?” 


“Well, my guess is you wouldn’t listen to him no matter what he was trying to say.”


“Fuck him!  Why can’t we see him?”


“Because Dad, if he is at all responsive will go into Dad mode.  He will want to help us instead of himself. What about Marcus? He loves Marcus and Marcus loves him.  You trust Marcus. He will only do what’s best for Dad.”


Brian was quiet for a minute and then nodded.  “If we can’t see him, at least Marcus could tell us how he is doing.” He walked to Gus and hugged him, needed contact with someone he loved.  “Now, what did you call about in the first place this morning?”


“Pops, Brinn called me this morning.” He waited for it to sink in.


“You what?  Why are we just sitting here?  Dan needs to know!”


“Dan has been on it for almost an hour already. I tried to keep her on the line so he had more of a footprint to follow.  But, Brinn is so smart. Dan thinks she probably bounced the signal all over the globe. He’ll let you know when he has anything.”  Gus got quiet. He walked over and poured himself some water out of a jug he had brought along. Brian turned it down when he offered it to him and he took a long drink.


“So, I know I have been really out of it and Sunshine is the one who notices everything but something is going on.  Did I hear you correctly in my drunken stupor the other night? Did you and Seth Greyson fuck at the festival?”


“Pops, I don’t want to pull you into something.”


“Gus, give me something else to think about, please. Something I can take care of.”


“Well, I don’t need you to take care of anything but Seth and I are in a relationship.  Shelby and Isabella know about it.” Gus talked about the festival and the attraction between them.  “So Gus proposed our current agreement. He had a relationship like this before. We are getting together one night a week.  Pops, I love my family but I have missed men. Isabella and Seth showed us that at least this way I don’t have to go out and find a random lover a couple times a year.  He is really a great guy, Pops.”


“Are you telling me this or trying to convince yourself?”  


“I know I’m a little over excited but it is new and we are still setting boundaries.”


Brian was silent for a minute. “And this is where you are going to meet weekly?”


“That’s Ok, isn’t it?  You told me I could use this place however I wanted.”


“This is a great place.  I can almost see your mind work as you stand here.  Make sure you get a nice rug for in front of the fireplace.  It will come in handy and I am sure you will use it.”  


Gus couldn’t stop himself he hugged his dad tightly.  “Oh thanks. Pops, I…. I guess I was a little worried about telling you.  I made a commitment to Shelby.”


“Yes, and I was almost sure at that time that you couldn’t keep that because you need a man in your life, even though I know you love your family.  I do wonder how Justin will take this when he is well enough so for now we know. How is Shelby doing with this?”


“She wasn’t happy about it obviously however Bella talked to her and after she thought about it, and after setting the rules, she agreed to it.”


“So what are the rules?”


“They are very understandable.  No public displays of affection. She never wants to see us touching besides a pat on the back any buddies would do.  Oh, and I am home by 10:00 p.m. on Monday nights.”


“Get her to change that last one.  At least once a month you need to spend the whole night here.”


“I don’t think she will go for that.”


“If she doesn’t you will disappoint her. You will need a night or two a month where you can fall asleep together.”


“This from the man who never let someone stay overnight until Dad.”


“But you are a mix of all of us and I know you, my son.  You need that in any relationship. Even if Seth goes home, you need time to process your life. Now tell me, is he good?”


“God he is amazing and he has a cock that,” Gus shivered thinking about it.  I hope I can adjust to it. For now I’m wearing a plug during the day so I can take him that night.”


“Does that mean you take turns topping?”


“Yes.”


“Maybe alternate that, too. I know, none of my business and you two will work it out.” Brian looked at his son and locked eyes, “Gus, be careful.  I have a feeling your heart is already involved. I am guessing you know that already.”


“Pops, the gift he gave me for my birthday, he knows me so well.  I, “ Gus stopped.


“You were going to say you love him.”


“I think I do.  I don’t think of it as the way I love Shelby and the kids but … I have feelings for him beyond sex, yes.”


Brian’s phone rang stopping the conversation.  “Hey Dan, I’m with Gus so I know you are on a lead.”


“Brinn covered her trail but she wasn’t as careful this time as she was when she called Danny.  My guess is that she has already or is moving as we speak. I know what region of Mexico she is in and actually, a good idea what city she is in.  Tyler is on his way down there right now. I am hoping that soft-hearted of your daughter seeing a family member might draw her in. Gus said she sounded homesick.  I hope he gets there before she flees or that he can follow the trail.”


“Thanks, Dan.  I hope so, too.  Are you at home?”


“Well, I’m at the office but I guess that means I am home, sort of.”


“Is Marcus home?”  


Dan flipped on the house intercom and heard Marcus singing to Hannah.  “Yes, he is with Hannah.”


“I’m coming over.  I have to talk to him, well both of you, about Sunshine.”


“I’ll let Marcus know you’re coming.  You might as well have lunch with us. I know he has something cooking for us.  Maybe you can watch Hannah while we have a quicky.”


Brian had to laugh.  “I would love to. As long as Tyler is on his way to Mexico, I could take Hannah to play with Taylor and Gage for the afternoon.”


“Oh, don’t tempt me.  I could use an afternoon in bed, in…. “ Dan’s mind was wandering.
“Damn, I love that man.”


Brian was quiet for a second, “Ah, shit, Brian, I’m sorry.”


“Don’t be.  I’m glad you are happy.  I’ll see you in a few minutes.” Brian turned to Gus, “Well, it sounds like I am babysitting while my best friends have a nooner.


Gus had to laugh, “Go for it, Pops.  I love you.”


“Happy Birthday, Gus.  Do whatever you want to the place and put it on my card.  I’ll consider this your man cave and my birthday gift to you.”


“Thanks, Pops.  Let me know if you hear anything about Dad or Brinn.” For a moment Gus swallowed hard and put his arms around his dad.  “I miss them both so much.” Brian held his son for a few moments. “Thanks for being here for me, Pops.”  


“We are here for each other.” Brian drove off hoping he gave Gus the right advice even though he knew Justin wouldn’t have had the same opinion.  Gus was a bisexual man who needed both sexes in his life and now it appeared he had them.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


Chapter 11 by Simply written

Chapter 11


Brenna and Jan Sullivan boarded the plane in Veracruz at noon and by 6:00 p.m. they had arrived at the air B & B in New Orleans.  She had reserved it for a month or until they could find a house to rent. The rooms were lovely and the homeowner, Calvin, was very nice. He looked like he was about 50 years old and by 8:30, Jan and Calvin were chatting on the front porch with a glass of wine.  Brinn laughed inwardly when she saw it was from the Taylor Kinney winery. He had offered the 18 year old Brenna a glass but she turned it down, saying she had to do some research for her interview tomorrow, leaving them alone. At 10:00 pm Tina came in with a smile on her face.


“Mom, how much did you have to drink?”


“Brinn, I only had two glasses of that fine wine.  We just talked. Calvin is a sweet man. He recently sold his business and is now semi retired although he still works part time for the new owner as an advisor.  He said they are looking for a part time office worker who would help with the rebranding of the new company.”


“Mom, you didn’t tell him you worked for Dad did you?”


“No, Tia, I just said I worked in the art department of a New York City advertising company years ago.”


“Just be careful, Mom.  But I have to say, Calvin seems very nice.”


“Yes, he is. Maybe we won’t have to look for a different location.to live.  Maybe we can work out a deal here. I love this neighborhood already.”


“We’ll have to see, Mom.  I’m going to sleep so I am ready for my interview.”


“Tia, you are going to be smarter than anyone at that place.”


“That makes it even harder, Mom.  I can’t seem too intelligent for a kid who was really good in her high school science class and who is taking community college classes now.”


“Honey, you will blow them away.  You are beautiful and smart and everyone loves you.”


“I hope you’re right.  It was decent pay so if you get a part time job with it we should be able to do Ok, especially if your bank finally comes through.”


“Tia, don’t worry about it.  I feel like we are finally where we belong.”  Tina kissed Brinn’s cheek and went to her room to sleep.


Tyler had arrived in Mexico around 4:00 pm. with John.   By the time they got to Veracruz, the area the call came from, it was after 7:00 and they couldn’t very well start knocking on doors in a dark neighborhood, so they decided to find something to eat on the way to their hotel and then start up in the morning.  After talking to Dan they decided to find a place for an early dinner and then they could start first thing in the morning. As they sat together drinking beer and talking about the plan tomorrow, John noticed a painting on the wall. It drew it to him and when he got it on the wall, he looked at it closely and although it wasn’t obvious, John saw it. TBTJ in the corner.  Brinn had painted this. They had found the right place. Tyler called Dan and John called Brian.


“Hey, John, how’d the flight go?”


“Brian, we found her!  No, that’s not right but we found the location.  We are waiting for our dinner to arrive and there was a picture that Brinn obviously painted. We have asked to speak to the manager.”


“God, John, do you think she is still in the area?”


“Tyler and Dan don’t think so but if she was here this morning, we should be able to find some trail.”


“Please, John, I know you will do everything you can to get her home.  We need her so bad.”


“I know Brian.  I told Tony I was going to follow this lead through with Tyler so I don’t plan on going anywhere right now, except where the trail leads us.”


Tyler passed on the same information and texted Molly just as a gentleman walked up. “Good evening, I hear you have a question about one of the paintings on our wall.  I am afraid it is not for sale. The talented young lady painted it just for our place. It is the view from our window, although you can’t tell that at night.”


“No, sir,” Tyler got out his ID and showed it to him.  “We believe that was painted by my niece. She ran away from home over a month ago, with her mother.  Do you know how long she has been here?”


“I believe she has been around about a month.  Do you have a picture of the two?”


Tyler pulled out a flyer he had brought with him.  It was a recent picture of Brinn and an older one of Tina. The manager took the paper and looked at it closely.  “Yes, I believe that might be her. Her hair is now dark. Her mother, she looks older now.”


“Yes, that picture is at least five years old.  Do you know where they are staying?”

“Yes, but they left yesterday.  Your niece, Tia, she brought this painting as a going away gift.  She had been selling her wares but this one hadn’t sold and she couldn’t take it with her.”


“Do you know where they were going,” Tyler asked as the waiter brought their food to the table and told the manager he was needed in the kitchen.


“I am sorry, I don’t intrude.  I need to go but I will stop by with the area they had lived.  I do not know the exact house.” he scurried back to the kitchen. 


“God, Tyler, this is good isn’t it?  I mean we have to getting close.”


“Yes, being about 12 hours behind them is good but it doesn’t guarantee anything, especially with Tina’s sneakiness and Brinn’s intelligence.”


“Well for the night I am going to celebrate the small victory.”  John raised his beer and took a long drag.


“John, do you find it odd that we could find the trail so easy?”


“You think Brinn is leaving a trail of breadcrumbs?”


‘I wouldn’t be surprised. Gus said she sounded homesick.  Maybe her emotions got the best of her or she just wants to go home.”



By the end of the week Tyler and John weren’t as excited.  They had found tickets to Venezuela in Tia and Tina’s name and the description they were given had John flying them to Caracus at the end of the week. But by the time they realized it had been a wild goose chase, no one remembered anyone fitting their description back in Mexico.  The only thing they did get was that before Brinn had left Mexico she had changed her hair color to auburn. Now they wondered where she was trying to blend in.



Gus had been busy all week.  He had wanted to talk with Seth but when he hadn’t managed it the first day he had texted, thanking him for such an amazing gift.  Seth responded with something very nonchalant but Gus knew there had to be a story to something like that. He would find out on Monday.  


Now it was Friday. Marcus had agreed to go to the hospital and had been there three times already.  Marcus was going back today and asked Gus to meet him there. He hoped Gus could observe him with Justin and maybe give him suggestions.  The doctors really had no suggestions. Justin wasn’t responding to anything they had tried so they talked to both Becca and Blake as fellow doctors and counselors who had known Justin for years.  After a phone consultation, Becca and Blake suggested Marcus remind Justin of his family. Justin needed to be needed and he needed to be reminded how people need him. It would help so much if Brinn was here but maybe talking about her would help.  Marcus knew this could destroy Justin but it also could bring him around. At least reminding Justin of his family should have some effect.”


Gus watched Marcus talk to his dad.  It nearly killed him to watch Justin like this.  Marcus was very patient and brought up lots of great family memories. He even tried flirting with him just to get his attention but Justin would only pop in for a  few minutes and then he would be gone again. Gus gave Marcus some suggestions, memories of his childhood but then they went their own ways.


When Gus left the hospital he stopped at his office before going home. He wanted to check with Isabella  if the furniture was going to arrive as scheduled. If it was on time it would be delivered tomorrow. The appliances arrived yesterday and the stone house was ready.  He was ready for Monday. He couldn’t wait….he walked in the back door to his office. “Bella, are you here?”


“I’m in the work room.”  Bella’s lyrical voice called out.  


“Hey, Bella, I’m just checking if the furniture has arrived.”


“It has and it is amazing.  I love the look of it. I am guessing I am not invited over but Seth will love it. I bet it is cozy and warm.”


“I hope it will be.”


“Is it true that you will never spend a night there?”


“Well, I am working on that. I don’t think we need to spend the whole night every week but I do think that….well.”


“There are times you don’t want to be rushed?”


“I’m sorry, I can’t talk about this with you.”


“Can you talk about it with me?” Seth’s voice said playfully behind him.


“Seth, I …. I didn’t expect to see you.”


“Let’s go to your office and talk over a few things,” Seth touched the small of Gus’ back and Gus started for his office.  As they entered the office and the door was shut, Seth’s hand ran down Gus’s back and sat comfortably on his ass. “What have you planned for us, G?”


“Planned?”


“Bella has told me you have a place for us to meet.  And she says it must be special.”


“Is that a problem?  Is she upset?”


“No,  She is happy we have a place to go that isn’t our bedroom and isn’t a hotel.”


Gus, rested his hand  on Seth’s neck, “Before we talk about that, the gift, the pick was beyond amazing but I can’t accept it.  I mean the value of that pick is astronomical and how you even got ahold of it….”


Seth pulled him close, “G, just shut up and kiss me.” Before he realized it Seth’s mouth was pressed against Gus’ and he sighed with pleasure. This man made him feel….  


Gus pulled himself away eventually and said,  “Monday, the Stone house.” He reached into Seth’s pocket making him gasp as his fingers purposely brushed his fingers across Seth’s erect dick as he pulled out his phone.  He added the location to his map app. “I have to go home. It’s Friday family night,” Gus kissed him once more, “You know you’re my safe place right now, don’t you. You take me away from Dad and Brinn and,” Seth kissed him once more.  


“I’ll bring dinner,” Seth said as he licked Gus’ neck.


“Please do.  By Tuesday morning, I was starving!”


“Shelby won’t want to make love when you get home after a couple weeks.  She needed to stake her claim or I should say have you stake your claim, just for security.  She will get comfortable with it.”


“I hope so.  I’m not sure I can do that every week.”  Gus moved toward the door. “I have to go.  See you Monday. I will be there around 6:00.  If you get there ahead of me, I will have a key under that mat for you that will be yours to keep.”  With that, Gus left his office and left the building.


Seth strode out to the workroom where Bella was finishing her work for the day.  “Want to have a little fun before I go to work?” Seth rubbed his erection against her.


“Well, I can’t let that go to waste,” she dropped her panties on the floor and perched on the edge of the work table, using the chair off to the side for support as Seth undid his fly and thrust in over and over. Isabella put her hands up and stopped him for a moment and slid off the table turning around and offering him her ass.


“Bella, are you sure?”  She often enjoyed anal sex but with lots of prepping.  Now she wanted him in her unprepared ass.


“Yes, Seth. Now!  Hard and fast.”


“Isabella, you know that will tear you up.”


“If he can take it, I can.”


“Bella, that’s crazy.  He prepared all day Monday.”


Bella turned around and grabbed his dick and squeezed, “I want this massive dick of yours up my ass or you won’t be able to use it anywhere for a few days.” She began to  squeeze painfully.


“Ok, Ok, Turn around you horny…” With that he did as she asked.  He thrust in as she cried out in pain. As he began to stroke in and out he reached around and found her clit.  He rubbed in circular motions and soon he had filled her ass while she spasmed over and over from his fingers and to end it, he thrust his fingers as far into her as he could feeling her juices running down his hand and down her leg.  As he pulled out of her he saw specks of blood on his cock. He knew it wasn’t serious but she had to be in pain.


Seth pulled her close, “You alright?” He looked down at her tear stained face.


“I’m fine,” She wrapped her arms around her husband’s waist and looked up into his  face. “I love you, Seth Greyson.”


“God, I love you too, Isabella.”



Brinn rushed in, looking for Tina, “Jan, where are you?”


“I’m on the sun porch, T...Brenna.”


Brinn ran in and threw her arms around her mom.  “I got the job! They actually want me to try a position I didn’t  interview for because someone got fired today. I start Monday!”


“That is great, Honey.  I am going in next Tuesday with Calvin and he said they’ll hire me if he gives them the nod.”


“That’s great!  If we both can find steady jobs….Where’s Calvin?”  Brinn looked into the house.  


“He’s in his office on a phone call.”


“If we both have steady jobs there is no reason I won’t be able to be in contact with the rest of my family and still be with you.”


“Do you really think they will give up that easy? Justin hates me.”


“But I don’t and if he sees we are doing well, I think he would rather see me than not see me. I know they love me.”


“I know you’re right about that but they want to possess you, too. They don’t see you as a grown up like I do.  With the new hair style and color you could pass for 20 and we know you are smarter than other 20 year olds.”


Brinn hugged her mom.  “I’m going to look through my clothes and see what I might need to get more of. I love you, Mom.” She jerked her head up to make sure Calvin wasn’t there.  “And what do you say we go out and splurge a little tonight and go to a decent restaurant. You ask Calvin what place is good and not too expensive.”


Brinn ran off and up to their rooms.



The weekend flew past.  Gus spent it with the family.  Molly came out with the kids and Brian, along with Hannah, Marcus, and Dan came over for an impromptu belated birthday party for Gus on Sunday.  The mood was definitely more subdued than when Justin and Brinn were here.  


“Where’s Danny,” Molly asked Marcus as she held Hannah.


“Danny is in love.  My guess is he is in bed this afternoon.  I am glad he is so happy but I miss him. He loves his classes and he is doing well.  And Britt is a great young man but now that Danny is officially our son, we hardly see him.”  Marcus put a hand on Molly’s shoulder and softly asked, “Any word from Tyler.”


“Well, I talk to him everyday but he is still in Mexico.  They can’t seem to figure out what names they are using now. That niece of mine is just too smart and I know Tina has contacts too. It wouldn’t surprise me if she made connections or had connections for phony paperwork. But they could have gone anywhere in the world.  Tyler is trying to get permission to see internet records for the place they lived and he is tracking down a man Tina was involved with.”


Gus was on the floor with the kids and then in the kitchen with Shelby, helping get pizza ready for everyone.  Dan saw Brian watching Gus and went over and draped an arm around Brian’s shoulders, “Gus isn’t going anywhere, Brian.  That young man is such a great family man.” Brian put an arm around Dan’s waist and led him to the door. It was getting cooler out but they didn’t need jackets this time of day.  “Brian, what is it?”


“Dan, Gus is involved with a married man.  Both the wives know about it but I am still worried about him, about them. I mean Shelby and the grandkids...I don’t want anyone to get hurt.  I couldn’t take that right now. I just can’t deal with anything more.”


Dan’s arms went around Brian and held him close. “Gus will be fine. A married man  ….like someone he is involved with regularly?”


“I always knew he would need a man.  I mean I love Shelby now and Taylor and Gage, well you know how I feel about them. I just can’t take another…” Dan heard the door open and glanced up to see Shelby. Dan stepped back and entered the house without a word as Brian looked up and saw his daughter in law standing there with the look of a warrior on her face.


“Shelby, I’m sorry.  I don’t want to ruin the party.  I just can’t …”


“Brian, I know the stress this family is under.  And I know you had hestations against me marrying Gus for just this reason.”


“Shelby, I’m sorry I was right. I see how much you and Gus love each other but I was worried something like this….”


“Dad,” she looked up into his hazel eyes, so much like Gus’.  “I want my husband happy and now at least I know who he is with and where he will be, although he hasn’t told me about the little stone house he has always liked.  I know he has been working on it for the last week so I am guessing that will be their meeting place but he isn’t going out in public with him and I told him I couldn’t take seeing them in physical contact.”


“Shelby, you are a strong woman and Gus was  right in marrying you. I mean, those kids you two created couldn’t be more perfect and I know it is none of my business but can I ask you one small thing?”


“Sure.”


“Let Gus have the night.  I don’t mean he stays over every Monday night but Gus will need time to compartmentalize.  And if that means he sleeps alone over there and gets his head on straight and then comes home and helps get the kids ready for preschool and then goes to work.  He will be yours forever but let him…. I’m sorry, It is none of my business.”


Shelby laid her head on Brian’s chest as his arms went around her.  “Are you sure he will be mine forever? I’m scared, Brian.”


“Give him a little space and he will always be yours.”  They stood there for another moment. “We better get back in there and celebrate Gus’ 26th birthday.”  Brian kissed her cheek, “He is a very lucky man.”


Monday morning as Gus and Shelby were putting jackets on the kids so he could drop them off at preschool, Gus noticed his duffle sitting by the door.


“Um, Shel, did I miss something?  You aren’t kicking me out are you?”


“No, that bag has your travel grooming kit in it along with just a couple pairs of your sweats and Ts.  Your dad …. Well, if you want to spend the night there, please just let me know you aren’t coming home. Just make sure you come back in the morning so you can take the kids to school.


“Oh Shelly,”  he wasn’t sure what to say or how to say it.  He whispered, “Thank you. I love you so much.”



Gus was at Stone House early.  The weather had turned rainy and the project he was heading to stopped for the day so he was there by 3:00.  Damn he was nervous. He looked around the living room. There was a big overstuffed sofa with a large ottoman in front of it.  He had taken his pop’s advice and had gotten a thick, high pile rug in front of the fireplace and above the fireplace was a TV that doubled as artwork.  He moved up the steps to the loft bedroom. He had put in a king size bed with a wrought iron bed frame and a couple small chest of drawers and night stands.  He walked into the bath and looked at the biggest change to the house. He had taken out a small storage room and expanded the bathroom. He had added a large walk in shower and big soaker tub.  He knew it was probably extravagant but he knew if his dad ever sold the place as someone’s mountain getaway it would pay off. He put in quality appliances too and since he had gotten off early he had texted Seth to pick up dessert only.  


Gus had picked up some chicken breast and asparagus along with potatoes and fresh rolls.  He stuffed the chicken breast with butter and cheese along with some herbs and when he got a text from Seth that he would be there in half an hour he put the chicken and potatoes in the oven.  In fifteen minutes he would throw in the asparagus. He made a little butter sauce to pour over the vegetables before they ate and then he went upstairs to freshen up and inserted a vibrator. He also texted Shelby and said he was spending the night here.  He wasn’t sure why but he thought a night alone sounded good. As he walked down the stone staircase the bell rang. Gus walked to the door and opened it. Seth was looking at the small porch and the swing hanging from the beams. When the door opened, 


“G, this place is great.”


Gus stepped out of the way and Seth walked in. “Welcome to Stone House.  My dad gave me the run of the place and a blank check to make it ours.”


“Ours like yours and his or ours like yours and mine?”  Seth watched Gus’ reaction and then set the dessert he brought down on the counter and pulled Gus into his arms.


“This is for you and me with his blessing.”  Seth crushed his mouth. When they stepped apart, Seth spoke first, “This place is great, G, and it smells, god I don’t know what to eat first, you or dinner.”


“Does it help if I tell you dinner will be about 15 mintues?”  


“Oh, does it help…” he took Gus’ hand and pushed him onto the sofa and undid Gus’ zipper. Within seconds, Seth feasted on  Gus’ now erect cock. To add to his stress, he turned the vibrator to a higher setting and soon Gus was fighting to stay in control but when Seth began to massage his balls he lost all his senses. He exploded and Seth swallowed like it was a before dinner drink.  Gus dropped his head back onto the sofa and Seth sat next to him, interlacing his fingers with him. “That rug is amazing. My knees didn’t even notice.”


“You’ll have to thank my dad for that.  On second thought, don’t. That could be a little awkward.”  The timer on the oven beeped and Gus kissed Seth and stood up.  Soon they were sitting by the counter on stools eating the meal Gus had put together.  They talked about their work day and about music.    


Gus turned and looked at Seth when he had finished eating.  “Seth, the guitar pick, I really can’t keep it. It cost a fortune and it is so rare.”


“G, it didn’t cost me anything.  I have had it since I was a boy and if I didn’t want you to have it, I wouldn’t have given it to you.”


“But Seth,  if you have had it since you were a boy….” Gus ran his hand along Seth’s  jawline, “Tell me the story, please.”


“Later, right now I want to go upstairs and see what you put together up there.”


Gus led Seth up the steps and into the room.  There were some candles already burning there and the bedding was already turned down showing the silky sheets.  Without a word they undressed each other and soon the vibrator was discarded and replaced with Seth’s erection. A half hour later they lay on the bed and Gus put his head on Seth’s chest.  “Seth, please tell me about the guitar pick now.”


“Well, my grandpa was a wanna be musician like I am.”


“Seth, you are an amazing musician.”


“Well, he was good, too.  He got a job as a roadie with Hendrix.  One night they got caught in a a blizzard and they had to spend the night in a broken down hotel and they all ended up hanging out in the lobby and started jamming.  Well, grandpa ended up playing with him the whole night. Jimi was impressed with his skill and at the end of the night he initialled the pick and gave it to my grandfather.  Well, a couple years later he left the tour to get married and raise a family. Later, he got the provenance on the pick verified with signed statements saying they were their when it happened. Well, my grandfather became a studio musician and my dad was their only child and when my dad was a kid he heard stories about his dad’s time with Hendrix but he didn’t know anything about the pick.  It was in a safety deposit box.” He stopped talking and Gus stretched up and kissed him as his hand moved down Seth’s stomach and then began to play in his pubic hair.


“Well, my dad died when I was ten years old and my  mom remarried and took me away from my dad’s family.  Not so much on purpose as it just happened. Anyway, when I was in my late teens, my grandparents were killed in a car crash and one day a package was delivered with my name on it.  It was the pick with a letter from my grandfather and the paperwork that went with it. It is the part of me that came from my father.”


“Seth, I can’t  take it. It is your heritage.”


“Gus, I don’t have a family except Isabella and now you.  You have children. You will make sure my story is continued.”


“But Seth, the value is beyond…”


“Gus, I know you wouldn’t sell it for the money.  You don’t need it. I am hoping you will treasure it as much as I treasure you.  I love you, Gus, and I don’t care if you don’t feel the same. I have never felt like this about anyone except Isabella  and I can honestly say, I love you.”


Very softly Gus spoke as he stroked Seth’s now rising cock.  “I think I love you, too.”  


Seth rolled so Gus was under him and  he touched and tasted every inch of his new love.  The only thing he avoided completely was his pelvis area.  Gus was mad with need by the time Seth was licking the small toe on Gus’ left foot.  As Seth drug his teeth over the skin gently Gus nearly lost total control of his body.  When Seth turned Gus on his side and began to trail his tongue up Gus’ leg, Gus was whimpering like a small puppy and as Seth finally cradled Gus’ dick and his tongue easily inserted the previously used bud, Gus had an orgasm beyond anything he had ever experienced before. He was shaking badly as his cock still spasmed and Seth wrapped his long strong arms around him and together they dozed off.’’


Gus was the first to stir and as he gently kissed Seth his arms came around him.  Seth glanced at the clock. “Shit, you need to get home.”


“No, that’s something else Pops did for us.  Shelby knows I am spending the night here. She doesn’t want to know if you spend the night with me but Pops just got her to understand I just need a buffer before going home to her.”


“So does that mean we have time to eat the dessert I brought before I go home?”


Gus stood up and stretched a hand out to Seth and they walked, naked, down the steps to the kitchen.  “Another bonus to this place,” Seth said as he ate the pastry he had brought, “no neighbors.” He looked out the window as he set his plate in the sink.


Gus’ arms went around Seth’s waist and Gus began to slide his cock between Seth’s thighs and moments later the two again were on the verge of cumming but Seth stopped Gus and turned to face him.  He pulled Gus tightly against him. “I don’t want to cum. I want to feel uncomfortable. I want to ache for you. I, damn, I love you.”


“Seth, will you go and make love….”


“Don’t go there, Gus.  Neither of us can ever go there.  We both have wives we love and that is as far as it will ever go,”  Seth put a hand on either side of Gus’ face and barely brushed his lips on Gus’. “I will see you next week and I will bring dinner.” Gus couldn’t seem to say anything when  Seth once more ran his hand over Gus’ ass and slid his finger in, causing Gus to gasp with need and then Seth was gone.


Gus leaned against the door and listened to Seth drive away.  Once it was silent outside he turned off the light and walked up the stairs, blew out the candles, and turned on the shower before stepping into the streaming water.  As the water pounded down his back, Gus put his hand on the wall and pressed his forehead against it. What was he doing? Was he being fair to Shelly. Could he really love his wife and kids and be in love with this amazing man?  He wasn’t sure how long he had stood there when he finally stood up straight. He turned off the water and got out and after drying off he texted Shelby.  


‘Good night, Shelly. I love you, darling.’  With that Gus plugged his phone in and got into bed.  He buried his nose into the pillow Seth had used and he could smell the essence of him there.  He realized how lucky he was. Not only had he found his female soulmate but his male soulmate, too.



One week moved to two.  John and Tyler had come back home with no further leads. Dan had another agent down there for now while they were searching airport cameras all over the world from the day they know Tina and Brinn had flown.  Both humans and computers were scanning as fast as they could.


Brenda had been wondering what to do with her free time now that Paul was in school full time and Jenna was going to preschool so now she was spending part of her day at the Reeves-Reed household.  This freed Marcus up to spend time with Justin. Justin seemed more relaxed but his depression seemed to be unreachable. Brian had been able to visit a couple times but Justin’s reaction was almost undetectable.  He had kissed him when he arrived and when he had left but the conversation sounded like one he would have with a casual acquaintance rather than the man he had shared a bed with for more than 25 years. Brian had a hard time going to see him because of that.


Tina had gotten the advertising job at Calvin’s old company.  Her employer was impressed with her ideas so far. What he didn’t realize was that most of the work was being done by her daughter in the evening.  Tina was a good graphic artist but ideas were not her strong suit. Brinn would give her suggestions and then Tina would put them together.  


Brinn had expected Tina to start catching on to what they were looking for but she couldn’t seem to focus long enough to finish her idea.  Brinn as working all day in a lab and most of the night with her mom. As the 18 year old Brenna Sullivan she was being watched closely as they noticed how intelligent she was. As Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney who was not yet 15, she was starting to crumble a bit.  She needed her daddies. She needed the rest of her family but Tina didn’t notice and she was getting closer to Calvin every day. Brinn liked Calvin. He seemed like a good man and he seemed to be good for Tina. or Jan as he called her. She had noticed when they sat talking they no longer sat on separate sides of the porch but instead they shared the swing.  Brinn or Brenna, would crawl into bed exhausted from a 10 work day and a couple hours helping her mom and cry herself to sleep while she faintly could hear the ‘grownups’ talking and laughing.


When all this had started, Brinn figured she would be talking to her dads by now.  She realized she wasn’t sure how she thought they would have contacted her. Maybe she thought Uncle Dan would have figured it out through her contacts with Danny and Gus.  She had been sure her daddy would have been here.



“Mr. Reed, can you come over here?”  Dan walked to the agent’s desk and looked over his shoulder.


“What is it?”


“Does this redhead look like Brinn?”


Dan looked closer, “Holy SHIT! You found her!  What airport was this at?”


“It’s New Orleans.  It’s been over two weeks but they had stayed in Mexico longer.  Hopefully, she is still there.” 


Dan was already on his phone calling John to get down here and he told Tyler to start packing for New Orleans.  Next Dan called Brian.


“Brian, I have some news.”


“You mean you found her?”  Brian was already on his way to his SUV and started driving to Dan’s.


“She and Tina, flew from Mexico there.”


“Hey Dan, I think I figured out their aliases,” the agent said.


“Brian, get over here.”


“I’m almost there,”  


Moments later Brian was looking at pictures of Brinn and Tina in the New Orleans airport.  Brinn looks so grown up. His emotions were on the surface and Dan put an arm around him. Tyler and John will be down there by daylight.  We have their names. By morning if they have rented anything or are working somewhere, I will know it.”


“Dan, I need her home.  Sunshine needs her home.”


“And you need Sunshine home.” Dan said into Brian’s ear.  “By Thanksgiving, I hope they will both be home.”



Gus came running into the house, “Shel!  Shelby?”


“Hey, you’re home early, Gussy.  The kids aren’t even home from preschool yet.”


“Well, then,” Gus pulled her close and as he kissed her, he backed her up until she was pinned against the counter. “How long until the kids get home?”


“Maybe half and hour or forty-five minutes.”


“Well, what do you say you and I lose the clothes and … Gus picked her up and carried her to the sofa. He set her on her feet and pulled off her shirt, he lowered his mouth and took her breast in his mouth and as he licked and teased her nipples he gently set her down. They both undressed and then Gus sat down and pulled her onto his lap.  She straddled him so he could continue to nibble and tease. As pressure was growing deep inside her she lowered herself onto his erection and began to move up and down as quickly as she could. Gus held her hips and slowed her down.


“Shelly, I want to enjoy every stroke of that warm wet tunnel of yours.”


Shelby wrapped her arms around his neck as he controlled her movements. He brought her closer and closer to an earth shattering orgasm. “God, GUS!” She screamed as she arched her back.  Gus filled her as he held her against him. He swore they were getting closer the more time he spent with Seth. He knew that didn’t make sense but he felt it was true. He knew Shelby still wasn’t comfortable with the arrangement but on afternoons like this she had to realize how much he still loved her.


“Gussy,” Shelby said as they laid together after getting dressed.  “Why are you home so early?”


“You were so distracting I forgot to tell you, they think they found Brinn! Well, at least they know where she is.”


Shelby hit him, “And you didn’t tell me?”


“I’m sorry but we so rarely get to make love on the sofa with our two munchkins running around. And speaking of them, did you say Pops was picking them up?”


“Yes, he was…..but does he know about Brinn?  Maybe he forgot to pick them up!”


Gus picked up his phone and called Brian, “Pops, I know the afternoon changed your plans.  Are you still getting the kids or should we….”


“I hope you don’t mind, when Dan talked to Tyler he was with Molly and in the conversation, Isabella volunteered to bring them to your place.  She should be there any minute. Gus, that’s not a problem is it?”


“No, not at all, Pops.  Thanks. Please let me know, no matter what time it is when they get more news.”


“I will, Gus.  Love you, son.”


“I love you, too, Pops.”  Gus set the phone down. “I’m sure you heard.  Have you talked to Isabella lately?” He asked a bit hesitantly.


“No, but it isn’t because we were avoiding each other.  I have been so busy with Janna’s Hope now that the kids are in preschool that I haven’t been in town to see her. And speaking of Bella,”  There was a vehicle outside the house and both Shelby and Gus stepped outside to get their kids. Bella and Shelby hugged each other while Gus started to undo car seats.  


“Thanks so much for picking up the kids for us.” Shelby said as Gage grabbed his mom’s leg and she swiped him up and snuggled his neck until he giggled.  “Gage, you look more like your daddy every day.”


“I’m not daddy,” he said through the giggles of his mom kissing him.


“What do you say to beautiful Bella for picking you up for daddy and me?”


“Tank you, Bell.” Gage leaned toward Bella and kissed her cheek.


“Oh, he is such a charmer.  He is like his dad,” Bella smiled at him and then over Shelby’s shoulder at Gus.


“Come on, kids, let’s get you a snack to tide you over until dinner since Daddy distracted me so dinner will be later. Shelby kissed Gus’ cheek as she took Taylor’s hand and Gus’ family went in the house.


Bella looked at Gus, “How is she dealing with the new situation?”


‘I think she is adjusting. It was kind of you to bring my kids home.”


“I kind of think of them as part of my extended family now.  Gus, my husband has never been so happy and if you treat your wife like he treats me ,she is one happy woman.  From the flush on her cheeks, I am guessing she had a lot to be thankful for just a short time ago.”


“I love her so much.  We rarely have time without the kids anymore.  I mean we would never change that but….”


“That is one of the reasons Seth and I never had kids.  I am a free spirit and if I want sex on the kitchen counter all the better!”    She leaned over and softly said, “I’ll give Seth a kiss for you.” She felt a shiver run through him.  “Ya, he does that to me, too.” She laughed seductively. She climbed into the car and opened the window, “Do you have a preference where I kiss him.”  She chuckled as she rolled the window up and drove away.


Gus came into the house and took charge of the kids so Shelby could work on dinner.  Shelby wanted to ask him what Bella had said but deep in her heart she knew she may not be able to take it.  She looked over at her kids and their dad and knew this was her new normal and she could live with that.



Marcus went to see Justin.  He had talked to the doctors and they suggested he tell Justin they were getting close.  John and Tyler were in the Big Easy and they already had a couple leads. Marcus walked into Justin’s room and took his hand. “It’s a nice day outside, Justin.  Let’s put on a jacket and go for a walk in the garden.”


“That sounds nice, Marcus.  Thank you.”


The two men walked out arm and arm as the strolled the sidewalk.  “Marcus, how is Brian?” Justin seemed quite lucid today.


“Brian misses you.  He comes to visit doesn’t he?”


“Yes, he comes every day but it is painful for him here.  I know I am not the person he loves anymore.”


“Oh, Justin, he still loves you so much.” Marcus led him to a bench to sit down.


“I know,” he said flatly, “And I love him but right now, I just can’t express that.  I hope he moves on to someone else.”


“He will never move on.  You are getting better. I can see it everyday.”


“I just can’t face life, Marcus.  I wish I could but where is my girl?  I just need Brinny.” Justin started getting worked up.  His body shook.


Marcus wrapped his arms around Justin and bringing his mouth to his ear, Marcus said, “They have a lead.  It shouldn’t be long now.”


Justin pulled away and looked at him, “Marcus, don’t joke.  Don’t make fun of me! I am not that feeble minded that I need you to lie to me.” A flash of old Justin was coming through.


“No, Justin, I am not doing that.  They think Brinn is in New Orleans.  Tyler and John are there now. They really think they will have her in the next few days.”


Tears sprang to his eyes, “Marcus, my baby is coming home?”


“I think so.  I think by Thanksgiving all of you will be back home.  Sweetheart,” Marcus put his hands on Justin’s cheeks. “you need to fight.  We need you better and home. I want to laugh with you over a bottle of wine.  I want to see that beautiful body wrapped around your husband. You are perfect together.”


“Oh, Marcus, I do want to be able to go home and I want to share Brian’s bed again.  I want to feel him…. But I just can’t. My body wants him but my mind won’t let me.” Marcus held him tightly.  “Please tell him to come visit. I want to try to…. He might be able to make me better.”


“Justin you will get better and I will tell Brian to come over.”


As soon as Marcus called Brian he left his downtown office and arrived at the hospital in time to talk to Marcus before he left.  “Marcus, what’s going on. Did you tell him?”


“I did and today was a very good day from the start.  He really wants you. I mean, I think his body is craving you.  Kiss him. I mean kiss him like I have seen you kiss him so many times.  Let him know you still want him. How long has it been since you did that?”


“I haven’t since he got here.  The doctors didn’t think it was a good idea.”


“Who knows him better, you or the doctors? Touch him let him know you still love him. We need to get him home.”


“I’m scared, but you’re right.  He is mine and I am going to start really fighting for him, for me and for Brinn!  And I can’t wait to get that bitch locked up in prison…”


“Brian, don’t bring that up.  Neither of you need that right now.”


“I won’t.  I just want my family back.” Brian clung to Marcus for a minute.  “Thank you for everything you have done, Marcus. I don’t know what I would have done without you the last few weeks.”


“Just go talk to your husband and push him a bit.  I think he can take it now. Get his fight going.”


Brian nodded.  “I’d like to get something besides his fight going.  I miss him so much.”


Marcus kissed Brian’s cheek, “Hopefully, very soon.  When Brinn gets home….”


“I’ll talk to you later and thanks, Marcus, I don’t know what I would have done without you. There aren’t many guys who would lend a guy his husband and take care of someone else’s.”


Marcus smiled and walked away.  Brian took a deep breath and walked down the hall. He stopped at the desk and asked if the doctor was around.  Within minutes the doctor appeared. He discussed what Marcus had seen and verified that pressing Justin a little bit would be safe.


“You husband has perplexed us from day one.  It’s obvious the meds have had a calming effect on him but basically his friend just being here most days has had a calming effect.”


“Doctor, we have a lead on our daughter.  I hope she will be home by Thanksgiving and her birthday is right after that.  Do you think he will be able to come home by then?”


“You know I can’t answer that.  I would guess he will be able to go home for the day, even if he can’t stay there yet. I do have an appointment to get to.  Try what you want. You know how to read his mood.”


“Thanks, doc.”  All Brian could think about was taking Justin to bed and loving him the way he deserved to be loved.  Was Justin ready for that? Brian knew he was more than ready.


He walked to Justin’s door and knocked softly.  “Come in.” came Justin’s soft voice.


Brian walked in and found Justin standing at the window. When he turned around Brian could see he had freshened up a bit.  His hair was freshly combed and there was a scent of his favorite soap in the air. Brian had brought it in a couple weeks earlier but he had never noticed he had used it. Justin very tentatively stepped toward Brian and Brian gently pulled him into his arms, not wanting to pressure him but needing him so badly.  Brinn would be coming home soon but more importantly, Justin would be Justin again soon. Brian looked down and found Justin’s head tilted upward waiting for Brian’s mouth. Brian brought his mouth down and nearly melted from the feel of Justin’s plyable lips. Brian put his arms around him and pulled him close and he felt Justin relax against him for a moment. As Brian started to deepen the kiss, Justin started pushing him away.  Before letting him go, Brian’s hand rested on his ass and pulled him close so there was no question about his need. For just a moment Justin was malleable and wanting but then he stiffened and stepped back.


“I’m sorry, Brian.  I… “


“I don’t want you to do anything you’re not comfortable with, Sunshine.  I don’t want to push you. Marcus told you about Brinn? Tyler and John will find her.  New Orleans isn’t that big. They will track her down.”


“Brian, I just can’t …. not until she is home.” Justin reached out and took Brian’s hand. “I, I do love you.  I just can’t …”


“Will you sit on the bed with me? Let me tell you everything Dan has figured out.”  They talked about Mexico and the ploy sending them to Venezuela. Brian snuck a kiss here and there not expecting anything more but he wanted to feel the connection.  Justin asked questions and was more animated than Brian had seen him since he entered treatment. Eventually a nurse came in and stated it was time for dinner. Brian walked to the door and was so happy to have Justin walk up to him and kissed him.


“I love you, Brian.”


“Oh, Sunshine, I love you more than life.”  They kissed once more, “I’ll be back tomorrow.  Hopefully, I will have news.”  

 

As Brian left the hospital he felt lighter than he had in weeks.  Soon his family would be back together and then things would begin to find a new normal.

Chapter 12 by Simply written

Chapter 12


“Damn, John, I have checked every hotel in a thirty mile radius.  The only Sullivans I have found that checked in that day was a couple in their 70s.  Where could they have gone?” Tyler was in the back of an Uber with John on their way to a hotel in New Orleans.


“No rentals?”


“Nothing, what could Brinn have found?”  Tyler had never been so frustrated.


“Did you check small inns or B & Bs?”  John questioned.


“Shit, they are really hard to check but you’re right, I will start on those once we are settled into our  room.”


“I’ll check with Tony.  He may know of a search engine specifically for specialty inns.  I know we are listed in a couple gay friendly sites.”  


“Thanks, John.  If you can do that, I am going to start looking at the want ads from the week they arrived and see if anything fits either of their skills.”


“I’ll call Tony as soon as we get settled.  I think he got us an upgrade, one innkeeper to another.”  They got out of the car and went to check in. John started checking them in and they were escorted to the Penthouse by the hotel manager. 


“Gentlemen, your upgrade,”  he said as he opened the door and they all walked in.


“Wow, what did my husband offer you to get us this place?”  John asked as he looked at the view of the French Quarter.


“Well, you will be seeing my husband and I at the Lighthouse next summer but when I heard why you were here, I figured you could use the room.  The dining area can double as an office.”


John looked at the manager, “That is really kind of you.  Since you are being so helpful, would you know of any listing of B & Bs or residential hotels that might not be in standard listings?  We are looking for my cousin who happens to be a genius and she would have tried finding something off the beaten path but yet safe and a little upscale.  My guess is she would have wanted a place they could stay a minimum of two weeks and maybe a month.”


“I will see what I can get together. I hope you find your missing cousin, soon.”  With that the manager left the suite.


Tyler was setting up his computer and contacting Dan while John called Tony, 


“Hello, darling.”


“Oh, Mi Amore, I miss you already. The kids aren’t here, you want to have phone sex.  I know I would love to have your cock deep down my…”


“God, I would love to continue this but I need your help.” John explained what they were looking for and asked Tony to see what he could find.  “I promise I will let you do a lot more than suck my cock if you help me find those two.”


“God, John!” Tyler said behind him.  


“I heard,” Tony laughed and then said a string of Italian words that John still really didn’t know what it meant but it made him melt every time he heard Tony say it.


“I love you, Tony.  I hope to see you very soon.”


“Oh, John, I love you, too.  I know you will find Miss Thing and I know she will come home with you.  I will email the list or site when I find something.”


John saw Tyler looking uncomfortable, ”I thought by now you would be comfortable around all us gays.”


“Oh, John, it’s nothing personal.  You know that, right? I don’t have anything against ….”


“I know, Tyler.  I also know we are a lot to take.  If you want to call Molly and talk dirty, I will gladly listen,” John’s fist gently punched Tyler’s shoulder.  “Have you ever been with a man, Tyler?”


Almost too quickly,  Tyler said, “NO.”


“You have never kissed a man?”


“Well, Justin kissed me once.  He was messing with my mind.”


“And it did nothing for you?”


“No, not like that and obviously I know how you have sex but I just can’t get over how you go through the pain to have sex.”


“Tyler, think of it this way, if the only way you could make love with Molly caused you pain would you never have sex again?  And you know the pain is only temporary before you and the one you love will find that place, you know the one, where the world around you is gone and it is just the two of  you that matter in life.”


“Oh, I do know that feeling.  Molly is as fierce as Justin and that includes in the bedroom.”


“I can believe that.  Have you ever done any anal play?”


“John, why the hell are we talking about this?”


“I guess I know I have had the pleasure of a woman, and not that I am offering to fuck you, but if you’re interested, I always have a toy or two along on a trip.  I just keep them in my travel bag. Sometimes I just need to feel like Tony’s with me. He is such an amazing lover.”


“John, seriously …. I need to, we need to find Brinn.”


“You’re right. I want to see that beautiful face again.”   They both started digging into their tasks and soon it was getting dark.    ‘I think we need a break. I put calls out but now none of managers are around anymore and I’m hitting dead ends until tomorrow.”


“Same here.  I talked to several employers and I’m now just getting answering machines.  Let’s go get something to eat.”


“Tyler, I want to apologize for earlier.”


“What for?” Tyler was confused by his comment.


“There is no reason I should make you feel like you should want to try anal sex. I get a little over zealous sometimes.  I’m not trying to make you feel uncomfortable.”


“We’re good, John,” Tyler stood and stretched.  “You realize we are on the edge of the French Quarter.  I am sure we can find a place to eat there.”


“I actually got a tip when the manager called me back.  He actually made us a reservation. I hope that’s ok.”


“Sounds good.  Let’s go. Oh, hey, John.  You know what Tina looks like, right?”  


John put his arm on Tyler’s shoulders, “Since she is the mother of my son, ya, I think I would recognize her.”


“Damn I forgot about that. Maybe I need to hear the whole story.”


“Buy me a drink and I will tell it to you.”



“Tia, are you ready for dinner?”  Tina called to her daughter.


“Jan,” Brinn glared at her mother.


“Oh, I told Calvin everything.  He understands that a mother has to be with her child and that your fathers were keeping us apart.  He really is a very kind man, Tia.”


“Mom, you haven’t slept with him already, have you?”


“That is none of your business.”


“Mom, really?”  She looked at her mom and continued, “I’m going out for dinner.  I bunch of coworkers invited me to go with them. They told me where they would be.  I’m going.” With that Brinn grabbed her handbag and her phone and headed to the door.


“But Tia, I thought you would help me with the latest ideas for work.”


“Sorry, Mom.  I guess you will have to do your own work for a change,” She stormed off the porch.


“Tia, come back here.  You are only 14. You can’t…”


“Mom, you want me to earn a living like an adult, I’m going to act like one.”  Brinn took her phone out and called her friends to make sure they were still at the bar they had told her about.  She let them know she was on the way and to get her whiskey.


Brinn stumbled in after midnight.  She had lost count how many drinks she had  and she had been asked out by one of the young researchers, Zach.  He had driven her home and gave her a hug at the door once he knew she had the door unlocked.  She was going on her first real date with a real man.


“Tia, where have you been?  Why didn’t you answer my calls or texts?”


Brinn pushed past her and went to the bathroom they shared.  “Tia, I was just worried about you.”


“I gave you the house so you were free to screw your boyfriend  and guess what? Tomorrow I might get to screw mine!”


“Tia…”


“Mom, I’m going to bed.  I have to get up in six hours for work.  You know that’s a job where you go and do your own work.  Not one you go to that is for socializing and then bring the work home for someone else.” Brinn shut her bedroom door, closing it in Tina’s face.


Brinn got up and was making a smoothie when Tina walked in.  She pushed the on button discouraging her mom from talking. Tina walked over and pressed the off button.  Brinn pushed it on again and this time Tina unplugged it.


“That’s Ok, I’m done with it anyway.”  She picked up her travel mug and reached for the blender.  


“Tia, you are not going to ignore me.  Last night was not Ok. You came home very late and you were drunk.  You are only 14.”


“Oh, but I’m not.  I am Brenna Sullivan.  I’m 18 years old and I hold down a job with good benefits.  Hell, I make twice as much as you do. And if I want to get laid, I’m going to get laid,”  As Brinn tried to walk past Tina, Tina slapped her. Brinn looked at her, “I want my dads!”  Brinn sobbed as she walked past her mom and out the door.


Calvin walked in just then and caught Tina by the shoulders.  He pulled her against him. “It sounds like she needs some space, honey. You can talk when she comes home.  You both will be thinking more clearly then.”


“She wants to go home.  I know she does. Maybe I don’t blame her.I have never been mother material but I love her.”


“I think she knows that.  She is a smart young woman.  Do you think it would be different if she went back with her dads?”


“I don’t know but I may have to think about connecting with them.  They aren’t going to be happy with me.”


“Well, if they get rude with you, I will work as the go between.”  He kissed Tina’s nose, “But maybe she will get over it by the time she gets back.”


“Is she too young to go out with a man?”  Tina looked at him.


“18 is not too young.  14 on the other hand….”


“She has to stay 18 or she won’t be able to work.”


“Well, then I guess you need to talk to her about protection before she goes out.”  Tina stepped into Calvin’s arms. What would I do without you here?”


“Tina, you are kind of a mess but I am retired now.  I have a lot of time to keep an eye on you.” Calvin kissed her.  “And speaking of keeping an eye on you, you need to go to work.”



John and Tyler planned to go separate ways today.  Tony had called and a friend of his now worked in New Orleans and was willing to take John around to some of the B & B’s  so he could show Brinn and Tina’s picture and see if they had heard from two women looking for long term lodging. Tyler had a handful of appointments set up to check on employment possibilities.  By 9:00 a.m. they had gone their own ways.



Dan had updated Brian early that morning and now that it was after lunch, Brian was going to see Justin.  He hoped they could continue on as they had yesterday. He longed for a real kiss from him but he couldn’t push him too hard.  When he arrived he was directed to the garden and Brian found Justin sitting on a bench smelling a flower.


“Hey, Sunshine.”


Justin looked up at Brian and the smile he gave him had Brian fighting for restraint. “Is Brinn here?”


Brian sat down next to him, deflated again. He put an arm around Justin and pulled him close.  “John and Tyler are very close. I promise I will come tell you even if it is in the middle of the night.  Justin?” Brian looked at his love, “May I kiss you? I mean really kiss you?”


Justin nodded, as Brian’s head closed in. When their lips met, there was a bolt of electricity between them and for a moment Justin forgot himself or remembered himself.  Brian’s heart soared as Justin straddled him, putting both arms around Brian’s neck. He began to rock his pelvis so his cock massaged Brian’s as he moved. Brian’s arms went around Justin’s waist and stopped the movement.


“I love you, Sunshine.  I need you but I know I can’t have you right now so please, Justin,” he kissed him once more and lifted Justin off his lap to sit next to him.


Justin blinked at him.  “I love you too, Bri. I really do.”


“I know you do, Justin.  I know you do.” They walked hand in hand around the garden for about half an hour before Brian said goodbye to him in his room.  They kissed once more and then Brian left, heading to spend some time with his grandchildren.



Gus had spent the afternoon at the office. He had some new projects that needed some final touches and he had left them for Molly to look at since she had been helping with the decoration.  He had arrived and found her notes on his desk. After working a couple hours there was a soft knock at the door. “Come in,” Gus called not looking up. He figured Molly had returned and wanted to talk about the notes.  He was surprised when he smelled Seth’s cologne. He stood up and turned toward the door and without a word, Seth locked the door and Gus stepped into his arms. “Seth, it’s not Monday. We’re not at Stone House.”  


After a long drawn out kiss, Seth looked at him, “G, do you think my love for you is only on Mondays and only at Stone House?” After saying that, he slowly dropped to his knees, unzipped Gus’ pants, and took him into his mouth. As his tongue danced across the surface of Gus’ cock, a hand moved around and slipped inside of him and as he moved it in and out, he started rubbing Gus’ prostate.  He would start and stop until Gus was ready to cry out. Seth then began the timing and soon Gus silently spasmed deep into Seth’s throat.  


Seth stood and claimed Gus’ mouth sharing his flavor with him as he rezipped Gus’ pants.  He then slipped out just as he had slipped in. Gus’ was still standing leaning against his desk when there was another knock on the door, “Seth, did you forget something?”  


The door opened and Molly stepped in, “So that was Seth who just went out the back door.  What did he want?”


“Oh, we were just talking music stuff for a few minutes,”  Gus lied.


Molly noticed Gus was flushed and asked, “Are you sure you two weren’t arguing?”


“I can promise we weren’t.”


“But you’re flushed.”


“It’s just warm in here.  Now Molly, I have a question about your note….”  Gus distracted her and the two talked business until it was time to go home for the day.


After Molly had left for the day,  Gus started straightening up his office before heading home for the day.  In the truck he was surprised the scent of Seth was stuck in his head. And why did smelling it make him want to make love to Shelby the second he got home?  He kept thinking of the feel of her and how similar making love to her felt like Seth’s warm, wanting mouth. He drove a bit faster.



Brian arrived at Gus and Shelby’s house.  He rang the bell and then left himself in. “Papa, papa!”  The voices of Gage and Taylor called together before they flew into his waiting arms. Brian picked them both up as he felt a twinge in his back.   


“You two are getting far too big to do this with,” he looked over his shoulder, smiling at Shelby, “or I am just too old.”


Shelby walked over and kissed his cheek.  “How is Justin doing?”


“He is doing much better.  He really is. Once Brinn is home, he will be back very soon.”


“Papa, will you read us a story?”  Taylor asked. “You are the bestest reader.”


“Please, Papa!”  Gage’s arms tightened around his neck as the little boy kissed his cheek.  


“You two go pick out one book each and sit on the sofa.  I will be there in just a minute.” He set them both down on the floor and they ran to the living room.


Brian looked at Shelby, “Tyler and John are tracking down a couple good leads.  Hopefully it won’t be long.” 


Instinctively, Shelby put her arms around Brian and he held onto her tightly for a moment.  He kissed her cheek as he took half a step away. “Brian, I hope you know you are welcome here anytime.  The kids love seeing you. They miss Justin and Brinn and it helps when they see you. Can you stay for dinner?  It’s nothing fancy.”


“Everything you make is good, Shelby.  Sure, I have nothing planned. Dinner tends to be liquid lately.”


“Ya, that is obvious.  You have lost a lot of weight.”


“Well, that’s every gay man’s dream.”  


As they talked, they had missed Gus arriving.  As he walked in he saw his pops and Shelby standing close to each other sharing a conversation.  “Hey, Pops,” Gus walked over and kissed his dad. He then turned to Shelby and by the time he got done kissing her, Brian had a hard on.   “Are you hanging around for awhile?”


“I am.  I have a date with your children for storytime and then I am eating dinner with you.”


Gus got a glint in his eye, looking at Shelby, “Is dinner in the oven, by chance?”


“Yes, it is.”  Shelby looked at him a bit curious.


“Pops, you’re in charge for awhile.  I have plans for my wife.” 


“Gus, your dad….”


“Can take care of the kids for a while.”


Shelby rushed to the stove and turned it down and then Gus and Shelby rushed upstairs.  Brian smiled but felt the loneliness until he heard two sweet voices calling for papa. “I’m coming.”  


Shelby stepped into Gus’ arms the second the door was shut.  As he reached for the hem of her shirt she sniffed, “What am I smelling?  That isn’t your cologne but I know I have smelled it before.” Just then it hit her and she jumped back.  “You were with him! Why were you with …. It’s not Monday. Where were you? What is…”


Gus was shocked at her reaction. He thought he had just been remembering the scent but it was on him.  She reached out and struck him in the chest, “How much do I have to give? I agreed to one night a week.  Me and the kids deserve…”


Gus’ mouth crushed hers.  He stopped her words as his hands deftly removed her pants and then he separated from her enough to pull the shirt off of her. “Damn, Shel, since he stopped by my office all I could think about was the feel of you.  The texture of you as you close…” he thrust his fingers deep in her. He moved them so they ran down the inner walls of her.


“Stop!  You can’t walk in smelling of your other lover and expect me ...to...NO!”  Shelby broke away and grabbed a book off her nightstand and threw it at him.  He ducked and a lamp went flying to the floor with a crash.



Brian and the kids were sitting in the family room when something smashed about them.  Both Gage and Taylor sucked in their breath and covered their mouths with an Oh sound. 


Brian tried to continue but Taylor tugged on his shirt, “Papa, are Mommy and Daddy alright?”


“I think Mommy and Daddy can take care of themselves.  They are probably just playing hard.”



“Shelly, you need to listen to me.”


“I don’t have to do anything,” she threw a pillow next but that didn’t slow him down.  He dove low and caught her around the waist throwing them both on the bed on the ground.  Shelby let out a big umph.  


“Oh, Shelly, are you all right?” He gently stroked her stomach.


“There is nothing wrong with me!” Shelby rolled so she was on top of him.  “Now, you were going to tell me why you smell like your lover.”


“Shelby, he just dropped by my office. We spent a few minutes together.  We only….”


“I don’t want to know….”


“Are you sure? Well, he didn’t,” Gus rolled them over so he was on top, shoving a footstool a few inches across the floor, “do this.”   


As Gus kissed Shelby’s neck, Brian and the kids both looked up at the ceiling and Brian redirected them to the story he was reading.


“And he definitely didn’t do this,” his mouth descended on her nipple.  Between licks and nips Gus said, “I have wanted to do this for hours.” He managed to get his pants down and thrust into her.  “And I promise, nothing felt like this!”


“Oh, god, Gus,  I hate you sometimes, but I love you always!”



The next noise Brian and the kids heard was some gentle thumping and then a shrill cry from Shelby.  Even Brian knew what that sound was. There were a couple more thuds and then all was quiet above them.  Brian distracted the kids again, this time by giving horsey back rides first to one and then the other.


Gus had dropped next to Shelby and pulled her close.  “Oh, Shelly, please understand, even if I see him doesn’t mean I don’t want to be with you.  After he left today, I couldn’t wait to see you. I love you. I need you. I always will. What you do for me, Seth never could and he can do something you can’t but where do I spend six nights a week? Whose bed do I sleep in?  I love you!”


“You think your dad will be alright for a few more minutes?”  She stood and offered her hand to Gus. 


“I’m sure he can deal for a few more minutes.” He pulled to him as they dropped onto the bed and once more Gus’ hand began to brush against her clit and it didn’t take long before she was again gasping and pulling at him so he moved above her and this time, with slow deliberate strokes he brought them over the edge and they slid into the comfort of being with the one you love.



Gus and Shelby strode down the steps hand in hand.  “Daddy, you fight with mama?” Gage asked as his mom started pulling dinner out of the oven.  


“We weren’t really fighting.  We were more like wrestling like I do with you,” Gus snatched him up and then fake slammed him onto the floor, following him down there and they began to roll around.  Taylor didn’t want to be left out so she pounced on her dad, too.


Brian walked over to Shelby in the kitchen and kissed her cheek.  “Everything good?”


“It is now.  I have to figure out how to get over the jealousy.  He smelled of Seth. I just…. I’m trying. I just love him so much.”


“Well, from what I heard and see, you worked it out?”


“Ya, maybe I’ll call Becca and see if she can give me some suggestions.”


“Just remember how much he loves you.  If he didn’t, to be blunt, why would he stay.  He has someone else.”


Shelby glared at him for a second but then softened as Brian’s meaning sank in.  “I guess I understand that. He has a great looking guy that he could have, well, Isabella might have something to say about that, but I know what you mean.  Thanks, Brian.” She turned and saw Gus under both of her kids and he was fending off fake punches and then he had them both in his arms and was kissing them.  “You raised an amazing son,” she smiled at Brian.


“I like to think I had a little part in making him the man he is today.” Brian directed his voice at his son and grandkids.  “I think Shelby has dinner ready if you can pull yourself away from the battle.” They all sat down to enjoy some family time.  The glow between Gus and Shelby was obvious and Brian was thankful his grandkids didn’t have to worry about their family like he had.



John and Tyler touched base a couple times throughout the day and when they had met up late afternoon, Tyler did not look good.  “Hey, I think the lunch I grabbed at a food cart today wasn’t kosher. I feel like shit. I am supposed to meet up with a guy in half an hour.  Can you do it for me? I need to get to the room and ….well, “ he grabbed his stomach. “Here’s my notes and the address.” And with that Tyler jogged off.


John glanced at the information Tyler had given him and after checking the address decided it would be easiest to just walk the short distance.  The notes looked promising. A research lab hired a young redhead and the HR person thought she might be younger than her paperwork said. The notes said to knock at a specific door.  John did so and a 60ish woman answered it.    


“Tyler?”  the woman said.


“I’m John. Tyler wasn’t feeling well so  he sent me instead. I hope you don’t mind. It’s Betty, isn’t it?”


“How could an old woman mind meeting a handsome young man? Come in.  I don’t want you to think I am doing anything against company policy but I wanted to wait to get a video for you. Do you know the girl Tyler is looking for?”


“Ma’am, I have known her since she was born.  She is my cousin. Our family wants her home where she belongs. Oh, and Tyler is her uncle so we are both related.”


The woman led John to a computer and sat down.  “Pull up a chair from the next desk.” John pulled the chair up.  “Oh, you can come a lot closer than that.” She pulled the chair up close. 


“Ok,” John laughed. “Maybe I should tell you, I’m a happily married man.”

“Lucky her.”


“Well, it happens to be a him, but he would probably allow me to take you out to dinner, if you don’t have any plans.”  John liked this woman and Tyler was obviously not going to be eating dinner with him.


“Oh, John, that’s a nice offer but you don’t have to.”


“I would love to, Betty.  I bet you know great places to eat and since Tyler is sick, I’d rather not eat alone.”


“Well, let’s look at this video and see if we have something to celebrate.”



Brinn arrived home, not sure what to expect from her mom.  She was going to try to avoid her and get ready for her first real date.  Brinn showered and was blowing her hair dry when she heard a knock on the door. She didn’t say anything but walked over and unlocked the door.  Tina let herself in. She looked at her daughter, standing with a towel wrapped around her as she started curling her long red hair.


“Tia, I think we should talk.”


“I don’t feel like talking.”


“Tia, I know you are going out tonight.  How old is your date?


“I don’t know.  I think he’s like 24.  I’m 18 so what’s the big deal.”


“The big deal is, he is a grown man and you aren’t 15. Tia, I’m sorry we have had a rough spot and I know you are missing your dads and I know I am not always….  Calvin is a great guy. I think he and I…. I really like New Orleans. How about you?”


“Mom…. I have to do my makeup.”


“Would you like me to help you?”  Tina brushed Brinn’s hair away from her face.


“Thanks, Mom.’


Brinn sat as her mom started doing her makeup.  “Tia, I don’t know this man. Just remember you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to but if you choose to….. Well, I have some condoms for you to put in your bag.” Tina put on the last touch of make up and she couldn’t believe how beautiful her daughter was.  “Honey, I know your dads and sister in law have talked to you about sex but do you have any questions?”


“If I decide to have sex, will it hurt?”


“It isn’t comfortable the first time, usually, but with the right person, they will know how to make it good.”


“Ok,” she didn’t want her mom to know how nervous she was and she didn’t want to give her the pleasure of asking more questions.  She wanted to ask Shelby. Maybe she would call her. “Mom, I am ready to get dressed. I will say goodbye before I leave.”


Tina knew she was being dismissed.  


As soon as Tina left the room, Brinn picked up her phone and she called Shelby.  Because of the time difference she hoped to talk to her before Gus got home. She put in the number and hit send.  


Shelby picked up her phone and saw a number she didn’t recognize.  She almost set it aside but Gage said, “Who is it, Mama?”


“Well, let’s find out,” she answered the call.  “Hello.”


“Hi Shelby.”


“Brinn! Oh, sweetheart, where are you?”


“I’m good, Shelby.  In fact, I have a date tonight and I am nervous. I just knew you would know what to say.”


“Oh, Brinn. You are a confident intelligent young lady.  You will be fine. But, please, won’t you tell me where you are.  Your dads miss you so much. In fact, Justin has…”


Just then Gus walked in and Shelby mouthed the word Brinn.  He pulled it out of her hand, “Brinn? Oh, Brinny, you need to come home.  We all miss you. It is almost Thanksgiving. It is almost your birthday.”


“Gus….I..don’t  want to….talk…..” Brinn hung up.  She couldn’t cry. She couldn’t talk to him.


Shelby took the phone back.  “Let me see if she will pick up again.”  


After a couple rings, Brinn’s soft voice came over, “Hello?”


“Brinn, it’s just me.  What did you want to ask me, honey?”


“I just don’t know if I will have sex tonight.  Should I? Mom says it is up to me.”


“Oh, Brinny, you are going on a first date.  Any good man will understand if you say no. A really good man would never ask the first night.  Now Brinny, please, if you won’t come home at least call your dads. Justin isn’t doing well without you.”


“Daddy?  What’s wrong with Daddy?”


“Nothing that wouldn’t be fixed by you coming home.”


“Shelby, I….if I come home and can’t see Mom anymore…. It’s too hard.”  Brinn hung up again and Shelby didn’t even try calling her back. Gus had already called Dan and then Brian, who both arrived at Gus and Shelby’s within minutes.  Dan stopped Brian from calling Brinn immediately. He literally had to toss Brian’s phone to Gus and lead Brian away from the couple and their children.


“Brian,” Dan put his arms around Brian and spoke softly in his ear, “I understand but I don’t want her to flee again.  Leave her alone. Let me try tracking her and John and Tyler are right there, at least I hope she is still there.”


Brian held onto his friend tightly, “I want my daughter back but I need my husband back.” Dan held him and kissed his cheek while he stroked his hair.  Dan stood there until Brian started to loosen his grip on him and then he gently led him to the door.


“Pops, would you like me to stay with you?”


“Gus, I’ll stay with him as long as he wants me to.  Come on, Brian. Just leave your car. You can pick it up later.”



There was a knock on the door and Brinn rushed to answer it, not wanting her mom to insist on meeting her date but when Tina was nowhere to be seen, she was also disappointed in a way.  Her dads would never let her out of the house with someone they hadn’t met. Oh, she wanted to go home. Calling was stupid but she was glad that Shelby called back and talked to her.  


Brinn opened the door and their stood Zach in a nice pair of Jeans and a casual button down. “Wow, Brenna, you look…. Wow.” He kissed her cheek and looked her up and down once more.  “That lab coat you wear sure hides a lot. You ready?”


“I am.  You don’t look half bad yourself.” She couldn’t resist brushing a stray hair from his forehead.  “How old are you? I don’t care but my mom asked and I realized I didn’t know.”


“I’m 24.  I finished college at 21 and was hired right away.  I have watched your work. I think you are hiding some of your skills.  Are you really just out of high school?”


“Well, yes, and no.  I took advanced classes in school so I have had a lot of college classes already.” Brinn said as he opened the car door.   Once Zach was behind the wheel he pulled out and she asked about his family, distracting him from the previous conversation.  After he told her about growing up in a small town not too far away with his parents and three siblings, the conversation returned to her and she realized she didn’t want to lie.  So she changed up the story a bit.


“Well, my sister is actually my mom.  She had me super young and it was just easier to say that we were sisters.  I was raised by both my mom and my dad. I have a brother on my dad’s side and two much younger siblings on my mom’s.”


“Where did you grow up?”  Zach asked as he pulled into a parking spot.  “Oh, here and there. This is the place you were talking about last night.  More people from work have been here and said it was good.”


“Ya, it is kind of a local hangout for a lot of people at our lab. It’s not fancy but it has great food and they don’t care how long you sit around and talk.” He stopped and took her in his arms.  He looked down at her, “Brenna, may I kiss you? I have wanted to do it since I saw you at the door but I didn’t want to be too pushy but you are so beautiful…”  


Brinn looked up at him and tilted her head.  He took this as a yes and his mouth moved down to hers and gently brushed her lips with his, sending a shiver through her.  She had kissed Danny so many times but he had never made her feel warm and tingly deep inside except the one time he had found her clit by the waterfall. Zach’s hands were nowhere near that part of her body but he still made her shiver deep inside.


When Zach stepped back  Brinn held onto his hand tightly. Without another word they walked into the restaurant.  As they sat down and menus were handed to them, Brinn noticed the prices were reasonable but not cheap.  “Zach, we didn’t talk about who was paying but I want you to know I can pay for myself.”


“Brenna, I asked you out on a date.  I’m not a kid. I can afford to pay for my date’s dinner.”


“But, a friend of mine told me if I let you pay you could expect….”


“I don’t know what kind of guys your friends go out with but you don’t owe me anything but a conversation.”


Brinn’s shoulders relaxed.  She leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. She smiled and opened the menu.



John knew he had found Brinn.  The redhead in the video not only looked just like her but she moved like her.  She was talking to coworkers and one young man was staying very close. He placed a hand on her back as they stood in a group.  Of course, Brinn was comfortable with a man being protective. He had stood that way next to her many times as did her dads and Gus.  She was a young girl who was very comfortable with men. John had told Betty it was his cousin but asked her to keep it quiet until he talked to his employers and uncle to find out how they wanted to handle it.  She agreed. They went to a local restaurant that specialized in cajun food.  


After ordering, Betty said, “So she is only 14 years old?”


“She will be 15 in two weeks but she is brilliant.  I think she finished a master’s degree just before she left.  I want to thank you again for your help and the address.”


“I can’t imagine what it would be like to have a child run away.”


“If either of my kids disappeared I would go crazy.”  As soon as he said it, John realized that is exactly what happened to Justin.  Hopefully within a few days, that would be taken care of.


As they ate their meal, John told Betty all about his family and Betty spoke about her grown children. John took a moment to call Dan with the information he had just found and then finished his meal, knowing he wouldn’t do a thing until he heard back from  Dan and Brian.



Brinn had a wonderful time and she thought Zach did, too.  She excused herself to use the bathroom and then met Zach in the entry before they left the restaurant.  At the same time, John had paid for the meal and walked Betty to her car. As Betty waited to pull out into traffic a car drove past and for a split second John made eye contact with the woman in the passenger window.  He saw the look of recognition on Brinn’s face as her hand flew up to her mouth.


Brinn gasped when she realized she was looking at John.  “Brenna, are you Ok?”


Brinn’s whole body shook, “I...that guy….  Oh, Zach, I have to tell someone. Can I trust you?  You can’t tell anyone!”


“What is it?  You aren’t wanted by the police are you?”


“No, well, not like that.  Zach, I’m not who you think I am.  I was telling you the truth about Tina being my Mom.”


“I thought her name was Jan.”


“You think my name is Brenna Sullivan and that I am 18 years old.  My real name is Brinn Taylor-Kinney and I’m 15, well I’ll be 15 in a couple weeks.”


“Holy shit, what if I would have ….. You’re the age of my little sister.  Hey, wait, I remember the story now. You ran away from home. I saw it on the news but they said there was little they could do because you were with a parent.”


“My dads wouldn’t let me see my mom and I missed her so bad.  I wasn’t even allowed to talk to her but I located her and set up an email account that couldn’t be tracked. But…..I just saw my cousin.  I am sure he is here looking for me. He’s a pilot and works for my dad and my Uncle Dan who is sort of a private eye. I know he saw me.”


Zach pulled into a park and stopped the car, “Do you want to stay hidden with your mom?  I get the feeling you aren’t sure anymore.”


“I miss my dads and my brother and my niece and nephew and my best friend and….”


“But you don’t want to hurt your mom?”


“Exactly!  I do love her and want to see her but she really doesn’t know how to be a mom.  I’m not sure how much trouble she will be in. It was my plan and I left on my own. Oh, Zach, what do I do?”


“Do you think your cousin will do anything tonight?”


“I am sure he has already called Uncle Dan and maybe my dads.but I doubt there is much he can do at this time on a Friday night. And I didn’t mention but….”


“Brenna...I mean Brinn, you are the most interesting date I’ve ever had. What didn’t you mention?”


“I called my sister in law today.”  Brinn pulled out her wallet and found a picture of Shelby and Gus with the kids.  “Isn’t she pretty?”


“Yes, she is!  And that’s your brother?”


“Ya, that’s Gus.”


“You don’t look much alike.”


“That’s because we have different biological parents. Gus’ biological father is my dad but my biological father is my daddy.  But I love them the same.”


“Of course you do.  Do I remember that your dads have a winery?”


“Yes, along with a lot of other stuff.  My dads are pretty rich I think. We have houses in Pittsburgh, New York City, California, and Ibiza.”


“Holy Shit and I thought my family was doing  Ok.”


“But neither of my dads were rich growing up.  They both work really hard to make money but they always put our family first.”  Brinn’s lower lip started quivering. “I miss them so much.” Zach pulled her into his arms the best he could in the car.  


“Brinn, why don’t I drive you home and then in the morning if you want me to take you to talk to him or to call someone with you, I will.”


“Thank you, Zach.  I really mean that.  I am guessing you won’t be asking me out again.”


“Brinn, I am too old for you.”


“My dads are 12 years apart in age.”  She smiled at him too seductively.


“Well,  Brinn if in five years we run across each other….we’ll see.”


Zach walked her to the door and Brinn put her hand on his waist, “Zach, I have been dreaming about my first date all my life and this is the point where I expected to get my first amazing, breath stopping kiss.  Do you think…”


Zach pulled her into his arms and brought his mouth down to hers.  It started off gentle but then something happened. Zach deepened the kiss and as his tongue probed and she parted her lips accepting his tongue.  By the time they separated, Zach looked more stunned the Brinn. His eyes met hers and softly he said, “Shit,” he pulled her close to him again and kissed her once more.  “I don’t know what the hell you are, Brinn, but …. I’ll call you in the morning.” before he said anything more he ran to the car and drove away.


Brinn walked into the house, kind of expecting her mom to be waiting up but when she peeked into Tina’s room she wasn’t even there which meant she was in Calvin’s room.  She went to her room and knew what she was going to do in the morning.



Brian sat with Dan and Marcus in their living room.  Dan had Hannah on his lap and Marcus sat on the sofa with Brian.  Hannah was babbling loudly, sounding like she was telling a story of some kind. Marcus had an arm around Brian’s shoulder and was playing with his hair at the back of his collar.  Marcus and Brian were talking about Brian’s visit with Justin earlier in the day when Dan’s phone rang. He stood and handed his daughter to Brian, who accepted her with open arms. Brian pulled the little girl close to him and as if she knew he needed it, she threw her arms around his neck and squeezed tight.


Dan stepped away and answered the phone, “John, what is it?”


“I saw Brinn!  I have her address.  But I am worried. She saw me, too.  I don’t know if I should try to get her tonight.  Tyler is still sick. I need some advice here, Dan.  Do you want me to do surveillance?”


“Oh, John, if it was anyone but Brinn, I’d say it would be fine but, damn, that girl is just so unpredictable.


Brian overheard enough to know what was going on.  He handed Hannah over to Marcus and walked up to Dan, taking the phone from him.  “John, please bring her home. We need her here with us. Maybe call her. Let her know how much we love her and how much her daddy needs her.  Bring her home, John.” Brian had tears running down his face and his voice was so filled with emotion Dan was sure John was crying, too.


“I promise, Uncle Brian.  She will be home very soon.”  John took a deep breath. “I love you, Uncle Brian.  We’ll be there soon. I won’t come home until I have her.”  Dan took his phone and pulled Brian close. He had never seen his friend so emotionally spent.


“Brian, why don’t you sleep here tonight.  Danny is staying over at Britt’s. You are welcome to stay.”


“I don’t want to be a pain.  I can go….”


“You’re staying until we hear from John.” Dan kissed Brian and held him for a few moments.  Marcus slipped out behind them and he nodded to Dan. He was giving Dan permission to go a bit further if it would help Brian.  “What do you need, Brian? What can I do for you?”


Brian didn’t say anything but he put his arms around Dan’s neck and started to kiss him. Neither of them had any intention of taking it much further but their lips and hands were everywhere at once.  Dan let Brian do what he wanted. Brian’s hand soon had Dan on the verge of explosion. His hand had worked its way into Dan’s pants and he still knew exactly what to do to make Dan balance on the edge of orgasm. And then he brought his hand up to Dan’s face.  “Go be with Marcus. I will take Hannah. Go love your husband the way I wish I could love mine. 


Dan walked into their bedroom and brought Hannah out, handing her to Brian.  He handed Hannah over to him. “Let me hear you! Make him crazy.”  

 

Dan leaned over and kissed Brian, “You are a good man, Brian Kinney.  Don’t ever forget that.”

Chapter 13 by Simply written

Chapter 13


Brinn couldn’t sleep.  First, she thought about the look John had on his face when he recognized her in Zach’s car and then her mind went to Zach’s goodbye.  He had confused her but she loved it. She knew she was far too young to be involved with a man that age but he was so kind and so sweet. He treated her with respect no matter how old she was. She started wondering if her dads might have a job for him.  She already was wondering if her dads would find him something to do. She had several ideas but then she realized, her dads might not be ready to do much for her for a while. She would have to earn their trust again. Eventually, she got up and started packing.  She knew she was going home.


John went to the hotel to check on Tyler and tell him about his evening.  When he let himself in, Tyler was eating some toast. If it was possible, Tyler looked pale.  “Hey, you don’t look so good,” John commented.


“I quit throwing up about an hour ago and I thought I would try this,” he held up the toast.  “I had to sweet talk room service to get this. So how was dinner with Betty?” He laughed a little.


“Betty was actually a very nice dinner companion.  She was interesting and, Tyler, I saw Brinn and I have her address.  I was actually just checking on you and then I am going to go stakeout her place. I have a rental car being dropped off here in a few minutes. Brinn saw me, too, and I don’t want her to slip away.  Is there anything I can get for you before I leave again? Do you need something to drink or something else to eat?” John walked over and rubbed Tyler’s shoulders. He spent a couple seconds working out some knots Tyler had gotten, probably leaning over the toilet.  


“John,” Tyler started to protest but then he realized it was helping, “that feels really good.”


“I always do this for Tony if he isn’t feeling well.  Sorry, I should have asked.”


“No, John.  I admit when I first got in this family, I might have been a little shy even sharing a suite with you. I know that was stupid but I just never had a good friend that happened to be gay.”


“Shut up, Tyler.  I understand,” John really worked a spot and then just for fun kissed the top of Tyler’s head. “I’m going to grab some snacks and water.  Tyler got up and went into the kitchen and brought back an empty sports drink bottle, handing it to John. “What’s this for?”


“If you plan to drink water or coffee, you’ll need it.”


John scrunched his nose, “Oh, ya, that might come in handy.”  The phone rang and John picked it up. It was the front desk letting him know there was a car waiting for him.  “Is there anything I can do for you before I go?”


“No, I’ll be fine.  Thanks for checking on me.  I plan to go to bed.”


“Well, call me when you wake up. I won’t call. You need to sleep. Feel better, my friend.” John left  the room for his first stakeout.



John pulled onto a street with very nice homes.  He drove past the address he had been given and he parked down the street so he could have a good view of the house and the waiting began.  


By the time the sun started lighting the sky, Brinn had finally fallen asleep at about 5:00 after packing up all her belongings.  Just before the sun came up, John had got out of the car to stretch a bit. He didn’t know when he should approach the house but he figured he would wait until he saw movement.  He had looked up the owner of the house and found Calvin’s background. He sounded legit. He had just retired and decided he’d like some company part of the time so he had set up the air B & B. 


The first movement he saw was a car leaving with a man, he figured was Calvin, pulling out about 8:00.  He thought he would wait until 8:30 or so before he went to the door. He had to smile when he thought of a sleepy Brinn.  She never liked to get up.



Tina knocked on Brinn’s door, “Tia,” she opened the door and ran into a suitcase. “Tia, why are your suitcases out?”


Brinn stretched, “What time is it?”


“It’s a little after 8:00.  What are you doing with your suitcases out?”


“I’m going home.  Everything is packed.”


“But, honey, I thought you liked New Orleans.  I thought you liked your job. What about your date.  That’s why I came in. I wanted to see how your date went.”


“Mom, you weren’t interested enough to stay up last night.  You were too busy screwing to wait up and ask me. Besides, I saw John in town.  It is only a matter of time before he finds me and Mom, I need to go home. I miss Dad and Daddy so much.”


“Of course, the mighty Taylor Kinney household.  Does that mean you don’t want to see me again?”


“Mom, that’s not true. I am sure they will let me see you now.  I love you, but Mom, you don’t want me around. You’re the kind of woman who needs a man not a kid.”


“But, Tia, we worked so hard to get together.”


“Mom, I want to call Zach.  Please leave my room so I can have some privacy.”


“Tia, we aren’t done talking.”


“Yes, Mom, we are.  I’m going to call Zach and then together we will call John. I am sure…” Brinn saw the look on Tina’s face.  “Oh, Mom, I will visit and I will tell my dads I insist on visiting you.” Brinn got out of bed and walked to the door.  “I mean it, Mom, I will visit you often. I love you.”


“Oh, Tia, I’m sorry about last night.  I should have stayed up but Calvin made me dinner and he was so cute….”


“Mom, I like him.  If you do, go for it. I think he is a nice man and he seems to really like you. Now, Mom, I need to make that call.” She gently shut the door placing her mom in the hallway.


Brinn called Zach.  “Good morning, Brinn.  Did you get any sleep?”


“It’s not too early  is it? I need to talk to someone.”


“How about I pick you up in half an hour? We can go got breakfast and you can talk about it.”


“That sounds great.  I am so...Oh, Zach I’m so confused.”


“Hang in there.  Wash your face. Pull your hair back in a ponytail and meet me in front of your house in 25 minutes.  Brinn, …. I’m here for you.”


Brinn did exactly as he said.  She washed her face and brushed her hair, pulling it back out of her face.  She had been wearing extra makeup lately to look older but now she looked in the mirror and was glad she saw a 15 year old and not a 19 year old.  She told Tina she would be back for her stuff and to say goodbye and then waited outside for Zach.  


John saw her then.  He wanted to run over and take her in his arms but then the car from last night pulled up.  A young man got out and Brinn ran into his arms. John sighed in relief when he appeared to give her a kiss on the forehead but they didn’t go into a heavy embrace.  From a distance this guy gave him the same vibe as when she was with Danny. It would be like Brinn to be drawn to a gay man as a friend. John texted Dan that he was following Brinn right now and she was not with Tina.  It was only about 6:30 in California and is Dan was sleeping in a bit he didn’t want to disturb him.


Dan, however, was not sleeping.  He was drinking coffee with Brian in his kitchen while listening to Marcus talk to their daughter from her room.  He handed his phone for Brian to read. Dan could see some stress drain from Brian’s face. “Brian, it’s time to decide what to do about Tina.  I mean you could have her put in jail for breaking the restraining order if for no other reason.”


“Dan, I don’t think there really is an option.  If Brinn is healthy and safe, we will come up with a new arrangement.  I will have to calm Justin down, maybe keep it from him until he is more himself.”


“I think you are doing the right thing, Brian. Don’t over react. Hear what Brinn has to say.”


“All I want is Brinn and Sunshine home. Speaking of home, thanks for the bed and coffee.  I just need to be home.”


“Brian, you know you are always welcome here,” Marcus walked in with a smiling Hannah.  Dan reached out for her and she stretched her arms to him.


“Thank you, Marcus.  I know that. I just want to go home.  I want to make sure Brinn’s room is ready.”  He kissed Dan and Hannah and then kissed Marcus.  “I don’t know what I would have done without you two.”  Brian walked out to go to his own place.



John followed Brinn and her friend until they stopped at a little diner.  John again noticed the young man opening Brinn’s door but other than holding her hand he wasn’t all over her. John was glad they sat in the window where he could see them.  He let Tyler know where he was and then waited.


Zach ordered breakfast and when Brinn said she didn’t want anything, Zach told the server to just bring two of the same.  “Zach, I am too nervous to eat anything.”


“Oh, Lulu, you need to eat and I will be there beside you until you tell me all is good.”


“Lulu?”


“My granddaddy used to call my sister Lulu.  He said it was for Louisiana. He was from New York so he always laughed at our accents when we were little. Not making fun of us.  He was a great teaser and we loved him.”


“I never knew my grandfathers.  I have a wonderful grandmother and her husband but he’s great but he isn’t the grandfather type.  He is a lot younger than my grandma but they’re happy and that’s all that counts.”


When their food arrived they talked about growing up in their families and what they wanted in the future.  Finally, Brinn looked at Zach, “I told my mom I was leaving. She wasn’t happy but I think she is more worried about what might happen to her rather than me leaving.”


“Oh, Lulu,” Zach reached across the table and stroked her cheek.  “Damn, Brinn, I have never met someone like you. I mean I have to remind myself that you are 14 but when I look at you now, I see the 14 year old, the girl who is unsure and scared. I want to always be there for you but I know you are far too young for me to feel like this.”


“Well, Zach, if I manage to decide what …..Zach, would you ever move to California?”


“If that’s where you’ll be, I would be there in a heartbeat if I have a job.”


“A job is not a problem, I promise.” John saw them kiss over the table, just a little kiss.  “I think I should call John now.”


John looked up when he heard a tap on the window.  He unlocked the door and Tyler slipped into the passenger seat.  “You look better than last night.”


“I feel much better. Where’s Brinn?” John pointed to the window. “Who’s the guy?” 


“He’s the same guy from last night. He seems like a nice guy, from his actions anyway.”  John was surprised when his phone rang. He didn’t recognize the number but answered it. “John Kinney.”


“John….John, it’s me, Brinn.  I want to come home. Please. I know you are in New Orleans.”


“Oh, Miss Thing.  Of course you can come home.”


“Where are you, John?” 


“If you are finished with breakfast you and your friend just have to come outside. Tyler and I are here.”  


John saw Brinn rush for the door and he got out of the car, starting to walk to the door.  Zach threw money on the table and followed Brinn outside. When Brinn saw John she propelled herself forward and nearly flew into his arms. John’s arms  wrapped tightly around her and she started sobbing. Tears ran down John’s face as he kissed her cheeks. Tyler had gotten out of the car and snapped a picture of the reunion forwarding it to the whole family.  Zach stood a few feet away and could feel the love between Brinn and her cousin instantly. He then noticed the man in the background taking a picture and so he walked around John and Brinn and introduced himself.  “I take it you are Tyler? I’m Zach, a friend of Brinn’s.”  


“Nice to meet you, Zach.  Yes, I am Brinn’s uncle. John was just telling me that you seem to be a good friend to his Miss Thing.”


“Miss Thing?”


“It’s a name he gave her when she was a toddler, long before I was part of this family.”


John was finally setting Brinn back on the ground and wiping his eyes as well as her own. “John, I want you to meet Zach.  Zach, this is my John. I’m sorry, this is John Kinney. I realize I can’t remember your last name.”


Zach extended his hand to John.  “Nice to meet you, sir,” Zach said in his soft southern drawl.  I hope you know Brinn really has missed her family but she also loves her mom.”


Zach slipped an arm around Brinn and she put her head on his shoulder for a minute, “I think it’s all good, isn’t it, John?” She held onto Zach’s arm a little tighter waiting for his response.


“Oh, Brinn, you don’t know how much your dads want you home.  In fact, I need to talk to you about something. Do you want to come back to our hotel?” John looked over to Zach, “You are more than welcome to come with us. It looks like you have been a good friend to Brinn.”


“Brinn, would you like me to come with you?  I will but if you would rather I not come, I understand.”  Brinn and turned whispering something to John. He nodded.


“Zach, could you have dinner with us tonight?”  Brinn leaned against John, now.


“We can’t fly out until I have had a good night sleep so we will leave first thing in the morning.  Brinn will text you where and when to meet for dinner.” John held Brinn tightly against him.


“I’ll be there.  Just let me know where and when.” Zach walked over and took Brinn’s hand, and kissed it before walking to his car and driving away.  


For the first time, Brinn walked to Tyler and gave him a hug.  “I’m so glad you are here, too.” Can we go get my stuff from Mom’s and then go to your place?  I just want to tell her I will talk to her soon and get ready to go home.”


“Of course, Brinny.  Does Tina know you’re leaving?”  John asked.


“Yes, I talked to her this morning and told her I loved her but I needed to go home.”


“Ok, why don’t you text her and let her know we are on our way.  She may not want to see me. You know we have history.”


Brinn let her mom know they were coming to get her belongings. As they pulled up John reached for Brinn’s hand and squeezed.  We are going to let you take the lead, Miss Thing. If you want us to just grab your stuff and go we can do that but if you want to stay and talk to her for a bit, we will just wait outside.  You make the call and let us know.”


“We’re here for you, Brinn,” Tyler said from the back seat, squeezing her shoulder.  Tyler and John had a conversation about telling Brinn about Justin but had decided to wait until she was done dealing with Tina.  Tina didn’t need to know about Justin and Brinn needed all her composure to say goodbye to her difficult mom.


Tina and Calvin were on the porch when they arrived.  Brinn had told her family about Calvin and let them know he was a good guy..  Brinn got out of the car and slowly walked up the front walk followed closely by John and Tyler.  The last few steps Brinn ran up the steps and into Tina’s arms. “I’m sorry, Mom. I know I said I would always be with you, but I don’t think that was meant to be and I think you know that, too.  I will always be a part of your life. I promise.”


“But will they let you?”  Tina’s eyes flashed up at John.


“Hello Tina, yes, Brian said they would work with you and Brinn so you can see each other.  I will fly her myself if need be.”


“You’re a  pilot?”


“Yes, I have been flying for about five years now. Brinn, if it is alright, Tyler and I will follow Calvin and get your things while your mom and you say goodbye.” He looked up and smiled at  Calvin who opened the door and led the men in. Twenty minutes later, Brinn did a walk thru to make sure she didn’t leave anything and by the time she walked back out on the porch Tina was standing in Calvin’s arms.  


John couldn’t bite his tongue any longer as Tyler walked Brinn to the car, John stepped close to Tina.  “I know Brinn deserves to see you and if she wants to, she will be allowed but it is so obvious that you haven’t changed.  You are still first in your life. Thanks for giving us our son but I am so thankful he wants nothing to do with you!”


“John, you have become as hard as your uncle.” Tina scowled at John.


“That is a real compliment.  Uncle Brian puts nothing before his family.  I hope I can say the same.” John turned and walked to the car, “Oh, ya, in case you are interested, no charges will be brought against you.”  John got in the car and they pulled away. Brinn had sat in the back seat and with tears running down her face she felt her heart ripping apart. She would always be glad she had spent time with her but she now knew why her dads had kept them apart.  John saw her in the rearview mirror and knew he was going to totally tear her apart when they got to the hotel.


The three arrived at the hotel and went up to the suite.  John looked at Brinn and said, “You look really tired, Brinny.  How about you curl up and take a nap. You can use my bed. I need a shower and then a short nap before we go to dinner. 


“John, are you trying to avoid something?  Are my dads really mad? Are they going to send me somewhere?  Please, John, tell me now. I need to know what you aren’t telling me.”


“Damn, Brinn, I wanted to wait with this. Come here.  Sit with me.” Tyler stood off to the side and John let him know he could go to his room.  Brinn snuggled up to John but then turned so she could see his face. John took out his phone and called Brian. He put it on speaker phone.  “Hey, Uncle Brian. I have someone sitting next to me I think you want to talk to.”


Brian had just finished spending time in Brinn’s room.  He changed the sheets and opened the window for a few minutes so it smelled fresh and when his phone rang and he saw it was John he answered right away.  


“John, you found her?  You have her.”


Tears filled Brinn’s eyes as she heard her dad’s voice.  “Hi, Dad. Is Daddy there, too?”


“Brian,” John started speaking, “Brinn was worried you didn’t want her to come home.”


“Oh Brinny, I almost hired a plane to come meet you when I heard they knew you were there but, Sweetheart, I didn’t want to leave your Daddy.”


“Why couldn’t Daddy come, too?” Brinn looked at the phone but then looked at John. 


“Brian, we’ll call you back. I think it is best if Brinn and I talk.”


“Thanks, John.” The line went dead.


“John, you’re scaring me.  Where is Daddy! What happened to Daddy!”  Brinn was now in panic mode. Her hands were shaking along with her entire body.


John pulled her onto his lap like he had hundreds of times when she was a little girl.  He pulled her close like he would Jonna. “Brinny, you know your daddy doesn’t always handle stress so well and after you left, Justin had some problems.”


“John, you have to tell me what is going on?  Where is Daddy? What did I do to him?”


“Oh, honey, you had no idea this would happen.  Justin has been in the hospital for about a month.  He has made some progress and we are sure as soon as he knows you are back and he sees you, he will be back to himself.in no time.”


“God, what did I do!  I was so selfish. I only thought about me.  I thought they were just being mean but they knew all along what was best.  Oh, John, I want to go home. Can’t we fly home right now? I want to get home to Daddy.  I’m so sorry. I never…..I didn’t think….” John pulled her close and rocked her like he did when she was a baby.   He cooed to her and stroked her hair. She cried herself to sleep. He picked her up and carried her into his room and laid her down.  He kissed her and covered her up.  


Tyler looked up when John walked in and before John could say anything, Tyler got up and put his arms around John.  John had never been more grateful. Tyler wasn’t usually a hugger but he could see John needed it. “How is Brinn?” Tyler asked when John took a step back.  


“She is sleeping.  She took it like I expected. She blames herself.  She wanted to go home tonight. Damn, I wish Tony was here.”


“I will go out to the living room.  You take your time shower, nap, call your husband.  I plan to call Molly. If Brinn wakes I will take care of her.”


As Tyler pulled the door shut he heard John say, “I miss you so much, Antony.  I can’t wait to see you and the kids.” Tyler pulled out his own phone and called Molly.



Brian drove to the hospital and went to Justin’s room but he wasn’t there.  The nurse directed him to the garden where he found his Sunshine on the same bench they had shared a couple days before.  Justin saw him and gave him a half hearted smile. 


“Hey, Sunshine,” Brian sat next to him and kissed him lightly.  “I have some great news.”


Justin turned toward  Brian and the look on his face had so much hope.  “Brinn is with John and Tyler. She will be home tomorrow.  Our girl is safe, Sunshine. She is on her way home.”


Justin couldn’t seem to form words or tears but he put his arms around Brian’s neck and rested his head on his shoulder. Brian pulled him up on his lap.  “Sunshine, you’ll be able to come home, I’m sure. Please come back to us. Brinn will need her daddy. She asked about you. She can’t wait to see you.”


“When will she be here?  I think she should be here by this time tomorrow.  Sunshine, I need you home.” Brian had to kiss him. His whole body needed him.  He put his hands on either side of Justin’s face and brought it to his own. As their lips met it was as though the fog cleared from Justin’s mind.  He slid his tongue into Brian’s mouth and Brian shivered as a dance began. He wanted to feel Justin’s skin against his. He wanted to lay with him but to his surprise, what he wanted most was to feel Justin buried deep inside him.  Justin changed his position and was now straddling Brian. They were both desperate for each other. Justin started to unbutton Brian’s shirt 


“Whoa, Sunshine, we can’t….Oh, god, I want it but no, we can’t.  You need to get better and come home. Justin, I know you are going to  come home soon. Let me walk you to your room and then tomorrow, Brinn will be here.”


“Brian, I love you.”


“I know.  I love you so much. Come back to me soon.”


Brian kissed him once more as he said goodbye. “Tomorrow, Sunshine.”



Brinn woke up and realized John must have carried her here.  She had slept a couple hours. She got up and walked into the living room and found Tyler watching TV.  “Hey, Brinn, how are you feeling?”


“A little better.  I have to call Dad.”


“Brinn, he will understand if you text him.  On second thought, let me give him a call. Would you like to take a bath or a shower? Maybe call Zach.  Why don’t you just have him meet us here at 6:00. If he knows of a good place to eat, maybe he could get us reservations if we need them that early.”


Brinn had a bit of a glazed look on  her face. “I’m sorry, Brinn. I didn’t mean to throw that all on you.”


“Why are you and John being so nice to me?  I mean, Aunt Molly must hate me for what I did to Daddy.”


“Brinn, everyone knows that wasn’t your fault.  Justin realized you had tried to get him to understand but he wouldn’t listen so he doesn’t blame you.  You have a couple hours until dinner. You do whatever you want. Call whoever you want. I am sure Danny would love to hear from you and so would Gus.  Sit in the tub and talk. That’s one of Molly’s favorite things to do.”


“Thanks Uncle Tyler.”


“For what?”


“Just for making me remember what normal is again.”


“Brinn, nothing about you will ever be normal,” he walked over and hugged her.  She wrapped her arms around him and he kissed her head. She realized how much she had missed all these men and couldn’t wait to see the rest of the family.  He turned her around and shoved her gently toward the room.


Brinn followed Tyler’s suggestion.  She filled the tub with water and some bubble bath and as she slipped into it she decided to call Zach first so he knew the evening plans.


“Lulu, you alright?”


“I’m not good but I’m alright. Before I forget, can you be here about 6:00?  And if you know of a restaurant can you make us reservations, Tyler and John will eat anything, a pub or whatever. Zach, my daddy….” Brinn went on and told Zach all about what had gone on back home and how she knew she was to blame. 


Zach comforted her the best he could on the phone.  His heart broke for her and he had to keep reminding himself that Brinn wasn’t an 18 year old woman but a 14 year old girl.  After 45 minutes Zach said, “Lulu, I better get going. I will get us a reservation and then I will change and come over.”  


Brinn had noticed he had started coughing the last few minutes and was getting harder as they had continued.   “Are you getting sick, Zach?”


“No, I just have this….I just need to take my medicine.  I will see you in about 45 minutes.”  


“Thanks, Zach.  I am going to miss you so much.”  They hung up and Brinn got out of the tub. When she was dressed she called Danny.  


“Oh, Tia, I am so glad to hear from you.”


“Danny, could you call me Brinn.  I was such an idiot. Tia is the person my mom wanted me to be.  I will be home tomorrow. How is my daddy, really? I don’t believe they have told me everything. Why did Dad bring Daddy to the hospital?”


“Brinn, I don’t know…”


“Danny, you are my best friend.  I need to trust you.”


“Justin wasn’t doing well but then he started hurting himself.  That’s when Brian knew he couldn’t take care of him. But Marcus has been visiting him all the time and he is doing a lot better.He knows he shouldn’t have stopped you from seeing your mom but he will be Ok.  Marcus is sure of it.”


“Thanks, Danny.  How is Britt?”

Brinn smiled as she heard Danny talk about his boyfriend and how much he cared about him.  He even filled her in on a few details of his birthday which made Brinn smile. “I have missed you Brinn.  We need to have a sleepover soon.”


“I would love that and Britt could come, too.  I should get to know him better if he is going to be around for a while.”


“I hope he is.  He is really great and I would like you to get to know him but I need time to tell you all about him without him there.”

“Like how he turns you on? How when he touches you….”  


“Yes, Brinn, like how Britt makes me forget about everything but what his hands and mouth are doing,” he went silent for a moment.  “I have missed you, Brinn.”


They hung up and Brinn got ready for dinner.  By the time she came out, John and Tyler were sitting on the couch and Brinn walked out.  “Miss Thing, you have grown up. I don’t know if you got taller but you have matured.” John  said as he walked over and hugged her.


“Well, I had to take care of mom a lot.”


“I don’t have to beat Zach up, do I?”


“Oh John, last night was our first date and he was the sweetest, most understanding, protective….”


“Ok, ok...Last night was really your first date? You seemed very close this morning.”


“John, there is something special about him.  He seemed to care about me even when I told him I was 14.  He instantly switched to big brother mode...until he kissed me.”  She smiled over at John who just shook his head. “It was my first kiss, and  you know what?”


“What, Brinn?”  John smiled.


“I really liked it.”  Just as she said it, there was a knock on the door and she rushed to get it.  She opened the door and Zach stood there. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him before letting him in.  Zach walked up and shook first John’s and then Tyler’s hand. Brinn looked at him and thought he looked a little pale.  She walked over to him and put her arm in his. “Did you make reservations?”


“Yes, there is a really good restaurant right around the corner.  Once I realized where the hotel was,” he stopped and coughed and then continued, “I thought it would be the perfect low key location.”


“Are you alright, Zach?”  Brinn could hear him wheezing.


“Just a minute,” Zach said softly.  He turned around and used an inhaler.  “Sorry, I’m having a few issues this evening.”


“Do you have asthma?”


“Something like that.  If you’re ready, we should probably go.  They don’t like it when you’re late for a reservation.”  Brinn didn’t leave his side interlocking her fingers with his.  As they walked she looked up at him. 


“Are you sure you want to walk?”


“Ya, I’m fine.  The inhaler is helping already.  Are you sure you’re 14?”


“Well, basically I’m 15, but yes, and that doesn’t mean I can’t see when something isn’t quite right.”


“We’ll talk about it sometime if you want to stay in touch.”


“I definitely want to be in touch,” her arm slipped around his waist and she grazed the top of his ass as she did.


John and Tyler both noticed but seeing Zach didn’t react they let it go. They entered the restaurant and they were ushered to a booth.  They all liked the place immediately. They ordered and while they waited, John and Tyler played a game of pool in a game room nearby. Brinn looked up at Zach and said, “Why did you wait so long to ask me out?  I saw you looking at me from the first day.”


“Brinn, I could tell you were way out of my league and….”  Zach turned away from her upturned face.


“Zach, what is it?”


“Lulu, I don’t let myself get involved.  I….I won’t….”


The server brought their appetizers and John and Tyler returned to the table, John giving Tyler a bad time after winning the game and soon they were all laughing and enjoying the food.  It wasn’t long before John was ready to go back to the hotel. He would leave very early in the morning to prepare the plane and then Tyler and Brinn would come a couple hours later.  


Tyler looked at Brinn, “You coming?”


“I’ll be there in a little bit.  Zach will walk me back.”


“John, you sleep in your room.  I’ll sleep on the sofa. You have a big day.  I just ride along.”


John kissed her cheek.  “Just remember I won’t sleep until you get home so don’t make it too long.” he looked at Zach and Zach nodded.  


After Brinn’s bodyguards left, she nuzzled up against Zach who put his arm around her. They didn’t say anything for a couple minutes.  Eventually, Brinn said, “If my dads have a job for you, will you come to California?”


“Oh, Brinn, I would love to be close to you but I...I went to school to be a researcher.  I want to keep working in that field. I just…. I don’t know, Lulu, you’re so young but oh lord, what are you doing to me?” Zach stood up, “Let’s get out of here.”  He led her out of the restaurant and pulled her into his arms, his mouth brushed her but he didn’t let it go further than that out on the sidewalk. They walked silently all the way to the hotel and as they entered the elevator, Zach finally kissed her the way she wanted to be kissed.  His tongue invaded her mouth and she felt the thrill of her first romantic kiss and she didn’t want it to end. As the door opened and they stepped out and outside the room, Zach kissed her once more gently. Looking into her eyes, he said, “This isn’t goodbye, Lulu Star.”


“Star?” she choked a bit.


“You will be a star someday.  I know it. And I hope I will be around to see it.”


“Why wouldn’t you be around?  I want you around all the time?”


“Good night, Lulu.”  Zach timed the goodbye so he could dive into the elevator just as the doors closed. 


The door to the room opened as the elevator started descending.  John picked Brinn up and as she wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed. John shut the door with his foot and carried her into the bedroom with him. He sat on the bed and rocked her.  “Oh, Brinn, I hate to see you like this.”


“I’ll be ok, John.  Really, I will. I will see him again.  I know I will. You should go to sleep, John.”


“Would you like to sleep in here with me?  It is a big bed. There is plenty of room.”


“Oh, may I? I don’t want to be alone.”


“Sure, Miss Thing, put on your pajamas.” A few minutes later Brinn was curled up by John’s side, “Brinn, did I hear him call you Lulu?”


“Ya, he calls me Lulu Star.  Lulu after Louisiana. It was a nickname his grandpa used and he calls me Star, because he says someday I’ll be one.”


“He is a very smart young man,” John’s eyes fluttered shut.  “Love you, Brinny.”


“I love you, John.”



In the morning, John slipped out early and Tyler and Brinn took an Uber over to the airstrip when it was time.  Once on the plane Brinn called Brian. She knew it was early but it was time she talked to him. “Good morning, Daddy.  I’m sorry I didn’t call again last night.”


“Tyler called and I understand, sweetheart.  You have had a couple very rough days.”


“How was Daddy when you saw him yesterday?”


“He was so happy to hear you were coming home today.  We hope you will get to see him this afternoon. Brinny, your daddy is getting better.  I can tell but it will be a bit before he is home to stay and this isn’t all your fault.  You know he was having some problems before you left.”


“I thought about that last night.  I couldn’t sleep. Did you know John snores? Anyway...:”


“You slept with John?”


“Well, our room only had two beds and I was going to sleep on the couch but…”


“I understand,”  Brian laughed. It was so good to hear his little girl and she sounded so happy.


“Dad, I am really sorry I ran away.  Mom didn’t plan it, I did.”


“I know,”  Brian heard the door open to the house and Gus walked in. “Would you like to talk to your brother?”


“Oh, is Gussy there?”


“Hey, Brinn.  I am so glad you are almost home.  I have missed you.”


“I missed you too, Gussy.  And I’ve missed Shelby and your kids.” 


“Well, I hope I can see you later.  My day is pretty busy but….”


“GUS!”


“I’m meeting you at the airport along with most of the family, I think.  I have to get to work but I will see you soon.”


Brian said goodbye, too, and then looked at Gus, “Are you going to skip your night with Seth to be with your sister?”


“Pops, you aren’t serious, are you?  Of course I’m going to be here tonight.  Shelby told me she and Molly have a party planned.”


“Are Seth and Isabella invited?”


“Pops, I honestly don’t know but you know my family always comes first and Seth knows that too.  I will talk to you a little later to make sure I have the time right for the airport.” He kissed Brian on the cheek.  “I hope to stop at Dad’s, too. Busy day,” and Gus was gone.  


As soon as he got in the truck Gus called Seth, “Can you be in my office in 15 minutes?”


“Sure, what is it?”


“Just be there.”


Seth was waiting in Gus’ office when he arrived.  He walked in and carefully locked the door. Turning, he stepped into Seth’s arms and crushed his mouth against Seth’s.  His hands went down Seth’s pants. He began to grind against his fly and moments later both had their pants loose and Gus pulled out a condom. Seth turned offering himself and Gus quickly slipped it on and then with one slow and steady push he found his pelvis pushed against Seith’s ass. Gus was a madman.  He thrust over and over while Seth stroked himself until they both shuttered.  


A few minutes later as they sat on the sofa.  “I needed that so badly. I hope….well, tonight…”


“I know you’ll be with your sister and that’s where you belong but I am glad you called.  Gus Kinney, I love you.” He kissed Gus, holding him close.


“Seth, if….Could you come to Stone House about 10:00.  I thought this would be enough…. Seth will it ever be enough?”


“As long as we can be together, we will make it enough.”  Seth got up and straightened his clothes and Gus did the same. “I’ve got to go.” Seth pulled Gus into his arms as he opened the door, “Gus, I love you.”


“Seth,  I never meant this to happen but I love you, too.”  They kissed once more and Seth turned to walk directly into Izabella.  Seth had no doubt from the look on her face she had heard them. Seth wasn’t sure if he should duck or drop on his knees.  


“What the hell are you doing? How dare you!”


“Bella, please, I love you.  That hasn’t changed.” Seth stammered.  


Gus heard the voices get farther away as the couple moved up to their apartment.  He wondered if he should follow them but he decided that wouldn’t be smart and he really had things he needed to do and he was sure it would cause Seth more trouble.  He sat at his desk trying to work but his mind kept wandering upstairs.


“Bella, listen to me.  I love you.”


“I just heard you say you loved Gus.  That isn’t part of the deal. Gus is supposed to be your play thing.  He is supposed to be your toy for a while. You aren’t supposed to love him!”  Seth was surprised to see her tears rather than just anger. Bella never cried.  She was always sure of herself.


Seth stepped nearer to her but she threw the salt shaker at him. “Bella, please, let’s sit down and talk about this.”  Seth wanted to hold her but she picked up the pepper shaker and this time he didn’t get his hand up fast enough this time and the glass dispenser caught him about the eye.  


“Bella, I love you so much  more today then I did when we married. Do you feel how much I need you?”  I will always need you!” Isabella had a shocked look as Seth felt something wet trickling down his temple. 


“Oh, Seth,” She stepped closer to him and began to reach for his head but stopped.  She stepped around him and got a clean cloth. She dampened it and walked over to Seth.  Dabbing at the injury, she carefully looked at it. “Fuck, why! How could you fall for him?” She led him to a counter stool and made him sit down.  “You should have a couple stitches.”


“Just put a bandaid on it.” Bella pulled out a bandaid and as she put it on him, he pulled her close and began to kiss her neck. “I want you so bad.  I love you, Bella.” He slid his hand under her skirt knowing she wouldn’t have anything on underneath it. He knew exactly where to stroke her.


“That’s not fair,” she tried to pull away but ended up untying his fly.  “Just tell me you didn’t just have this up his….” 


“No, Bella, I did not…” his fingers were stroking deep inside her.   


She pulled his cock out and Seth stood and picked her up setting her on the counter.  He brought his mouth down and slipped under her skirt. As he brought his mouth to her warm, wet center his tongue and lips did things that had her screaming in seconds.  He moved the skirt up over her face and then positioned himself and then he grabbed her hips and began to move in and out of her. Soon she was panting and then screaming as she had wave after wave roll through her, but when he bent to kiss her she turned away. As he stepped back and helped her back on her feet, she looked at him and after taking a deep breath she softly said, “Do you want me to go with you to get stitches?”


“You don’t have to,” Seth said as he zipped his pants up again.


“I’ll have your bag by the door when you’re done.”


“Bella, please,” Seth tried to touch her but she stepped out of his reach.


“I need some space.  Please, Seth, I need to think this through. I could share your body but I’m not sure I can share your soul.”


Seth grabbed a jacket and headed to the urgent care.  As he left he noticed Gus was no longer at the office. The only place he could think of going was Stone House. But first he need to get stitches.



Gus parked in the urgent care parking lot.  It was close to the entrance where he was to meet with his dad’s doctor.  He hoped to take him to meet Brinn’s plane. The doctor said Justin had a very good night and he thought a couple hours away would be fine.  He gave Gus some signs to watch out for that would indicate it was too much for him. In that case he should bring him back as soon as he could.  Gus walked to Justin’s room and knocked as he entered.


“Hey, Dad, how are you today?”


Justin came over and kissed his son like he did everytime Gus visited.  “Did you hear? Brinn is coming home today.”


“I know.  That’s why I am here.  How would you like to go meet her plane?”


Justin tensed, “I can leave here?  I can go to the airport? I don’t know….”


“Dad, let’s sit down for a few minutes.  We have time.” Gus led him to the bed and sat down with him. “Dad, if you don’t want to go, if you would rather have her come to see you here…”


“NO! I don’t want her to know I am here.”


“Dad, she knows and she can’t wait to see you, no matter where it is.” Gus wrapped around his dad and held him tight for a few moments.


“Gus, I think I’m getting better.  I really do.feel more in control. Things were starting to fall into place even before they found Brinn.  I am ready to come home. It will be soon. I think they have started backing the medication back. I will be home soon.”


“Dad, you don’t have to rush.  We just want you better.”


Justin looked at his son, “How did you turn out so well with such mixed up parents?”


“Dad, I always knew I was loved and that is all that mattered deep down. I never doubted for one minute that I was loved.  Well, maybe for that day I spent at that little airport I might have questioned it a bit but you showed me you loved me. I just didn’t want to see it.”


“That was one of the worst times of my life.  Not knowing where you were nearly killed me.”


“I’m sorry, Daddy.  I should never have run away.  I guess when you are young and confused you just do stupid stuff.”


“Sometimes you are old and confused and do stupid stuff, too.”  He kissed Gus gently on the lips. “Son, you will never end up like this.  You have always been able to think things through and make good choices.”


Gus hugged him and thought about Seth and hoped that was true.  Gus’ phone beeps and looking at it told him the plane would be landing in about 20 minutes. “Are you ready to go see your daughter?”


“Yes, please don’t go far away, Gus.  I need you close.”


“I am not leaving your side.”  Gus got Justin’s jacket and helped him put it on.  “Are you ready?” he held out his hand and Justin took it.


Justin and Gus walked out arm in arm, just as Seth walked out of Urgent Care.  Gus saw him and wanted to rush to him. There was a bandage on his head. “Dad, do you mind if we say hi to Seth a minute?”


“No, I like Seth.” Gus steered him that direction.  Gus’ eyes locked with Seth’s and asked everything without saying a word.


“Seth, buddy, what happened?”


“Oh, I knocked my head on a flying pepper shaker.”


“Oh, god,” Gus caught himself just before reaching to touch the bandage. “Isabella?”


“She’s a passionate woman in every way.  They just put a little glue on it and a butterfly bandage.  Justin,” he turned toward him. “It is really good to see you.  I hope you are feeling better.”


“I am, Seth, thank you.”


“I am afraid I am going to have to find a place to stay a couple days.  Bella always calms down but she likes to simmer for a few days.”


Seth and Gus’ eyes were locked and Gus’ nod was almost indistinguishable.   “Well, we need to get going. Brinn’s plane is landing soon. Hope your head feels better soon.”  As Gus led Justin away he grabbed Seth’s hand for a split second saying all he needed to.



As Gus and Justin drove up to the airport Brian and Shelby and the kids were already there.  Molly and the kids were pulling up at the same time. Even Tony and the kids had come down. John had been gone a lot lately so Tony decided he needed his husband tonight, not sometime later in the week.


“Papa, Papa,” Tayler and Gage came running at Justin full speed.  He instinctively dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around them.  


“Oh, my babies.  I have missed you.  I love you so much!” Justin kissed both of them and held them until they squirmed.  “Ok, I will let you go.” he kissed them each once more and stood up to find Brian next to him.  “Hi, baby.”


“Oh, Sunshine,” Brian kissed him, not wanting to let him go until the plane began to land behind them.  As they separated, he said, “Our daughter is home.” He kept both arms wrapped around his soulmate as the plane landed.


John opened the door and he walked down the steps with Brinn.  At the bottom of the steps they paused and as Brinn turned toward her dads she began to run. The next few moments were full of tears and hugs and kisses.  Brinn held onto Justin for a long time as he clung to her. Everyone gave the three of them space so they could just hold each other for a few minutes and as they separate the remainder of the family circled around them all wanting to welcome Brinn back.  The only ones not in the cluster of people were John and Tony and Molly and Tyler. They had coupled up as soon as they could.  


John held on to Tony.  “Me Amore, you have been gone too much. Please promise you will be home for awhile now.”


“I am not going anywhere for a very long time.” John slipped one leg between Tony’s and pressed against him so Tony could feel his need.  He moved his thigh against Tony’s crotch until neither could take anymore. Tony moved John back a step.


“Daddy?” Jonna’s little voice came from behind John.  He turned and scooped up Jonna.  


“Hello, my darling.  How is my best girl?”


“I missed you, Daddy and so did Papa.”


“Did your brother miss me?”


“You know Mateo never says anything.  He is going to be a teenager in a few days.  I don’t think I can live with him.” John had to laugh at that comment.  She sounded so serious but maybe it would be good if he spent more time at home for a while.  Tina was Matty’s mother too and no matter how he ignored that fact, all this stuff with Brinn had to affect him too.


“Well, I am telling Uncle Brian that I need time off so I plan to spend at least a month home.”


Jonna hugged him and kissed him with a loud smack.


Gus guided Justin out of the crowd.  He could see the tension growing on his face. “Dad, why don’t you sit in my truck and I will bring Brinn to you, Ok?’


“Thanks, Gus. I wish I could….”


“Don’t worry about it, Dad. Brinn will want to spend some time alone with you.”  Once he knew Justin was safe in the car and then walked over to Brinn. “Come here, sis,” Gus pulled her into his arms.  “So glad you are home and safe. Danny will be at the house tonight. Right now, Dad needed some space but he needs you, too.”  Brinn didn’t question him. She walked toward the truck and climbed in to sit next to her dad. Justin didn’t say a word. He just held her.


Eventually, Brinn looked up at her daddy, “I know this wasn’t all my fault Daddy, but I’m sorry for my part of it.  I missed you so much and now I know why you couldn’t trust me with mom when I was young and now, I hope to stay in touch with visit her but I belong here and, Daddy, I know what I want to do.  I want to do research, medical research. I am not sure what area yet but I will figure that out while I get my PhD.”


“I am so proud of you.  I can tell how much you have grown up while you were gone.  Tina kept you safe, didn’t she?”


“I’m fine, Daddy.  I will tell you all about my adventure later. You are looking kind of tired.  Let me tell Gus to take you home and I promise I will come see you tomorrow and spend as much time as you would like me to spend with you.”


“Thanks, Sweetie.  I would like that.”  Justin touched her face.


Gus had been keeping an eye on the truck and when he saw Brinn motioning he came over.  “Daddy is ready to go back. I want to go with you.”


Soon the three of them had arrived at the hospital and Gus and Brinn helped Justin settle into his room.  Then the two of them kissed him and walked out to Gus’ truck. Gus hugged her tightly. “I missed you, Brinn.  I understand why you did it but I am glad you realized you belong here.” As they drove away Gus’ phone rang. He knew it was Seth. “Hey Seth, I have Brinn all to myself right now.”


“Oh G, I just wanted to let you know I’m fine.  See you later?”


“Oh sure, Seth.  Practice late tonight should be fine.  I should be there between 9:30 and 10:00.”


“I love you, G.” and the line went dead.


“Did Seth just say he loved you?”


“Of course he didn’t.  He said he loved the tune.  I put some music to some words he had written. He just liked the tune.”  Gus changed the subject as they drove home but his mind was on the man he loved and the meeting that would come later.



Chapter 14 by Simply written

Chapter 14 


Danny picked Brinn up and spun her when he arrived at the party. “I missed you so much, Brinn.  I didn’t have my best friend to talk to.”


“You have Britt now. I didn’t think you would need me.”


“I love Britt but who do I talk to when he something he does bug me?  Not that there is much that he does I don’t like. Maybe tomorrow night you can stay over or I will stay over here.  I don’t have class until late Wednesday.”


“I will try.  I want to catch up and tell you about Zach, too.” At that time Molly walked over with Jenna  who Brinn picked up and hugged. Brinn kissed Danny’s cheek and walked away with Molly to talk to Paul, too.  Brinn took turns talking to everyone there. There was a surprise about 8:30 when Jenn and Tuck walked in.


“Grandma!” Brinn called at the same time Jenna and Paul ran to her.  Brinn stood back and let her little cousins get hugs and kisses first and then Brinn stepped into Jennifer’s arm.  She felt Tuck’s arms around her shoulders, too. She loved Tucker. He was very quiet and seemed unattached but she knew he loved the family in his own way and she knew he loved her grandma and that is all that was important. Jennifer let her know that she planned to stay a couple weeks so they would have plenty of time.  She then went over to see Gage and Taylor to catch up with them and Shelby and Gus.


As the night went on Brinn continued to go from group to group, talking to everyone.  As it got later she noticed Gus looking at his watch. It was nearly 9:00. She remembered his late band practice.  She was getting really tired with the stress of the last couple of days and the time difference. She started saying good night to people.  When she got to Gus and Shelby, Gus was kissing his wife and Brinn noticed his hand resting on her ass.


“I need to go to bed and, Gus, I know you still have someplace to go.  Take your family home and get going so you aren’t late for Seth.” Brinn kissed both of them and the kids.  “Is Grandma staying at your place?”


“Not tonight.  Tuck got them a hotel room but when he leaves Grandma will stay at our place or here.” Gus hugged his sister, “We will spend a day together soon. I think next week I have a day trip.  I could use your company on the drive.”


“I’d love that. Shelby, can I come over tomorrow to talk?”


“Oh, please do.”  Gus ushered his family out the door and the crowd was thinning out now. Danny had left because of an early class and Marcus and Dan had taken Hannah home to put her to bed.


As soon as Gus and his family we in their SUV, Shelby asked, “What did you tell, Brinn? You didn’t tell her…”


“I told her we had a band practice.”


“I can’t believe you are going tonight of all nights!”


“Shelby, please, I wasn’t going to but something happened.  I’m going over as a friend. Isabella threw him out and he had to see a doctor.  I need to make sure he is Ok. I will be home in the morning to help get the kids off to daycare. I will come in and get them to bed.”


“Don’t bother.  You obviously have some place to be!” Shelby opened the back door and got Gage out while Gus got Tayler out.  


As the kids ran to the house, Gus grabbed his wife around the waist. “I love you, Shelly.  Don’t forget that. You are the one I live with. You are the one I will grow old with.” He kissed her as his hand squeezed her ass.  “I will be back long before the kids are awake. I want to make love to you anyway you want me to. Maybe a bath before they are up?” Shelby stepped back.


“I love you too, Gussy. I will see you in the morning.  You were really a great brother and son today.” As Shelby led the kids into the house, Gus drove off.


Soon, the house was quiet.  John and Tony were staying in one of the cottages while their kids slept in the main house.  Jonna had fallen asleep in Brinn’s bed so when Brinn was ready to go to bed, she knocked on the guest room door where Matty was in bed.


“Ya?”  Matty responded.


She opened the door, “Hey, Matty, can I come in?”


“Ya,” Matty was laying on the bed with shorts and a T Shirt.


“We didn’t get a chance to talk with all those people.”


“Do we have something to talk about?”


“Matty, you know we do.  You’re old enough now to talk about this.”


“Brinn, I don’t want to talk about it.” Brinn dropped on the bed next to him.  


“Matty, why don’t you want to talk about our mom?”


“That woman is not our mom.  She gave us away! She didn’t want anything to do with either of us!  Why didn’t our mom want us, Brinny? Why didn’t she love us?” Brinn wrapped her arms around her brother.  She had never seen him cry like this. He sobbed silently for a while, holding onto Brinn.


When he calmed down, Brinn told him about her time with their mom.  “Matty, she wants to get to know you. She is never going to be a parent. She’s just not like our dads but she does care about us.”  Brinn talked quietly until he fell asleep. She kissed his forehead and she slipped out of bed. When she came out, she found Brian hanging out in the hall, waiting for her.


“Is Matty alright?”  he asked as he took her in his arms and held her tightly. 


“Ya, I just needed to tell him about our mom a little bit.  He’s hurt she didn’t fight to keep him. I told him how much better we are with our dads.”


“I am so glad to hear you say that. I understand why you did it.  I should have pressed Sunshine to let you at least talk to her but I knew he was on shaky ground. I should have talked to you.  I should have ….you are old enough and everyone knows you are smart enough.” 


“Daddy, I am going to need a lot of money.”


“You are, huh?  What are you going to need a lot of money for?”


“Well, I met a man and I want him to move here but the only way to get him to do that is to have a research lab.  And Daddy, I have decided that is what I want to do. I really enjoyed working at the lab in New Orleans. I should be able to finish my PhD this year and when I do will you fund the lab.  Zach will be willing to work on grants to help fund it, I think.”


“Who’s Zach?”


“He is …. Daddy, he is very special.  Ask John and Tyler. He is a real man.  When he found out I was 14 he didn’t try to perp on me or try to dump me.  He took care of me.”


“Brinn, you aren’t even 15.”


“I know that and I don’t plan to do anything crazy but Dad, I just think he is worth at least starting a business together.  He and I together could study lung diseases.” She yawned. “Can we talk in your bed? Jonna is in mine and I am getting so tired.”


Brian scooped her up and carried her to his bed  Within minutes she was sound asleep. Brian pulled on shorts and T shirt and pulled his daughter close as she snuggled against him.  The only thing that would make him happier was if Justin was on the other side of her..



“Seth, where are you?” Gus rushed into Stone House.  


“I’m up here.  I filled the tub.  Will you join me?” Seth strode down the steps naked.


“How are you?  How’s your head?” Gus met him on the steps and gently touched the bandage.


“I’m fine, G.  It isn’t serious.”


“But Seth, Bella threw you out!”


“Not really, she just needs time to process.  The only thing I worry about is that she may tell Shelby.  How do you think she will deal with that if she knows how we really feel about each other.”


“I … I’m not sure.  But she knows I love her. And our kids…. It will work out if Bella tells her.”


Seth was undressing Gus as they talked.  “How’s your sister? He kissed Gus’ neck as his hands worked on the fly of his pants and then his hands were on his rising cock.  He pulled Gus close forcing Gus’ cock between his legs just below his own erection. As his sack slid over Gus’ dick. Gus took in a sharp breath.  The sensation was almost too much for him to deal with.  


“Brinn is….oh, god I can’t talk about her when I need you so bad.”


“Are you sure, G” I know I’m a lot to take.”


“I have been thinking about it all day.  I want to feel that stretch all the way in. Oh, and Brinn thinks we are having a band practice.”


“Well, I hope to play with you all night.”  Seth led him into the bathroom and positioned Gus so he leaned over the tub.  Gus felt him slide the water wand into him and slowly turn on the water. Seth rubbed Gus’ stomach and then turned the water off.  He slipped in a small plug and then helped Gus get in the tub. He stepped in behind him and sat down first. Gus sat between his legs and Seth pulled him tightly against him. His hands were busy stroking Gus as his mouth worked its way along Gus’ shoulders.  As Gus felt the sensations build, with the water on the inside of him as well as the outside he found himself losing reality. He wanted to stay like this forever but his body started to react to the water in his bowels and he knew he would get rid of it so it could be replaced by Seth’s massive cock.  He wanted to have Seth inside of him as long as Seth could stay. Then it dawned on him that Seth was staying the night. He wondered how long he could take it. He planned to find out.



John wrapped his arms around Tony as they stood naked in the bedroom of the little cottage.  He wanted to touch every inch of his husband’s magnificent body. “I have missed you so much.”


“Oh, mi amore.” Tony sighed as John began to massage Tony’s bud. Tony pushed back against it and felt it sink in.  “God, John, I want you. I will be right back.” Tony went in the bathroom. While he was gone, John heard a vehicle.  When he looked out he saw Gus in his truck, drive past the bedroom window. Tony came back out with a small bag. “Did I hear a car?”


“It was Gus.  I hope nothing is wrong. Now, I think I had my finger up that gorgeous ass of yours.” Tony pulled out a bottle of lube.  This should heat things up, if you know what I mean.”


John saw it was a heating lotion.  The faster they moved the warmer it would get.  He expected them both to be in flames in a few minutes.  John coated his dick and then covered Tony around the rim before he pressed inward. Soon both men were beyond reality just in the feel of each other.


Much later as they lay in each other’s arms, they talked about their children and how fast they were growing and just before drifting off John commented, “Gus never came back.  I hope he and Shelby are alright.”



Gus had emptied himself  and now he felt Seth sliding in bigger and bigger plugs and then he began to slide his own cock into Gus.  It was slow and deliberate and soon Gus had taken him in, every millimeter. Gus had already cum twice in the preparation and now at the feel of Seth buried deep inside of him, he stretched backward so his head was on Seth’s shoulder and as their lips met they both came in a rush but their lips remained together.  As Seth began to move away, Gus stopped him.  


“Please, I want you to stay there awhile. I don’t want you to ever doubt my ability to take you and I want you to know how it makes me feel. They lay together joined until they fell asleep.  Sometime later, Gus woke as Seth moved out of him. “I love you, Seth.” And Gus fell back to sleep. Seth removed the condom and then pulled Gus close but in a corner of his heart wondered how Isabella was tonight.  


At  5:30 a.m.  Gus slipped out of bed.  He rinsed off in the shower and then dressed and rushed home.  He quietly entered his house and crawled into bed with Shelby. Before she was totally awake her body was responding to his touches.  She screamed as her body exploded at just the use of Gus’ mouth and hands and when he moved over her and entered her she flipped him over and she rode him until he filled her. She collapsed on top of Gus and then reflexively bit his 

neck leaving red marks. And as she laid on him and licked the red marks she had just made, Gus came again.  Their lips met once more before Shelby rolled off of him.


“I love you, Gus. I can’t say I am thrilled with this arrangement but as long as you come home to me and make me feel so needed and so loved, I can put up with this.”


“Shelly, no matter how much I enjoy spending time with Seth, I love you.  Remember that, no matter what you hear”


“Gus, what are you talking about?”


“Oh, Shel, it doesn’t matter.  We need to get the kids up and dressed and I will drop them off at preschool.’



It was about 10:00 a.m. when Shelby left her desk to change a load of wash. She had just started the dryer when her phone  rang. “Good Morning, Isabella. How are you today?”


“Not so good. Can I bring lunch out to you today?”


“Oh, another lunch date? I take it we have something to discuss about our husbands?”


“Actually, yes.  There is something you need to know.”


“That sounds ominous.”  Shelby knew Isabella was a bit over dramatic but she had to admit she was now curious what she had to say.


As Brian and Brinn were pulling out of the driveway to visit Justin, Isabella was pulling into the driveway.  Brian didn’t like the look of that but with Brinn in the car, he couldn’t call Gus and warn him. Maybe when he left Justin and Brinn alone there would be time for a phone call.


Isabella arrived and carried in two salads for them to eat.  Shelby couldn’t read Bella’s expression. After they had sat down and started eating, Bella blurted out, “Our husbands are in love.  I heard them say it to each other.”


Shelby blinked, soaking in the words.  Gus loved Seth. Of course Gus loved Seth.  Gus never did anything halfway. If he was involved with anything Gus did it wholeheartedly.  Why hadn’t she realized it before, or had she, and just hadn’t put it into words.


“Bella, I appreciate you telling me but I think I already knew, deep down I had to know.  Gus would never be involved with someone without giving him a piece of his heart. He never has.  I guess as long as he comes home to me, and I know he loves me, I will need to be satisfied.


“Will….does he….will he always love him?  It is hard enough knowing my husband holds someone else in his heart but if his heart gets broken….”


“Bella, if Gus and Seth split it will be a mutual departure.  Gus just doesn’t hurt people.”


“How can you be so calm about this, Shelby?”


“Didn’t you tell me that sharing him was better than going without him?”


“I guess I did.  Yesterday I injured Seth and then kicked him out of the house.  I don’t even know where he stayed last night.”


“At Stone House would be my guess.”


“Stone House?”


“They have their own place on the edge of the property.  I have never been there and don’t plan to ever go there. As long as their world stays there, I can live with it.”


“I guess I am going to have to live with it,too. Seth has never loved the man before  He would fuck them. He liked them but he never loved them. Gus must be special.”


“He is, that’s why I love him so much.”



Brian and Brinn walked into Justin’s room and Brian noticed right away how much brighter he looked.  His facial expressions were not as flat as they had been. “Sunshine, you look great this morning. Of course you are always the most beautiful human I have ever seen.”  Brian kissed him and Justin’s response was instant. As the moved apart, Brian said, “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Brian.” Justin reached up and ran his knuckle along Brian’s jaw as their eyes locked.


“I’m going to give you two a little time alone.  I have a couple business calls to make. I’ll be back in about half an hour.” Brian squeezed Brinn’s hand as he walked past her. 


Brian called Gus as soon as he was out of the building.  “Hey, Pops, what’s up?”


“Any idea why your lover’s wife was going to see your wife.”


“Well, I didn’t know she would do it so quickly but Seth told me she would probably do that.”


“Gus, what’s going on?”


“Pops, Seth and I are in love.  We both love our wives just as much as we ever did but our hearts made room for each other.  I love him and he loves me.”


“Oh, Gus! What the hell have you gotten yourself into,”  Brian’s voice was soft and loving.


“Pops, Shelby …. I think she might already know.  She’s a very smart woman. We’re good.”


“Just know I’m here if you need me.”


“Thanks, Pop.  I know that. How is Dad today?”


“He is so much better already.  I know, just Brinn returning isn’t going to fix his problems but I hope it will get him home while he continues therapy.”  


“Give him a hug for me.  I don’t think I will get there today after taking yesterday off and with Thanksgiving next week, I need to get some things done.”


“Sunshine will understand.  I love you, son.”


“I love you, too, Pops.  Remind Brinn we have a date Thursday.  We are taking a road trip together.”


Brian and Brinn spent time with Justin.  They got permission to take a walk off the grounds and Justin seemed to get better step by step.  When Brian and Brinn were talking about leaving soon Brinn kissed Justin. “I’ll let you and Dad have a few minutes to yourselves. I’m so glad I’m home.”


Brian handed Brinn the keys so she could wait in the car.  Justin walked up to Brian. As his arms went around his husband he whispered, “I need you, Brian.  I want you right now,”


“Oh, Sunshine, you don’t know how much I want that but not now, not here.  I want you in our big, comfy bed where we don’t have to rush, where we can spend the night, deep inside each other.”


“At least let me taste you.  Brian, I need you to get better.” Before Brian could protest Justin was on his knees and he had Brian’s zipper down.  As Justin took him deep in his throat, Brian leaned against the door, not sure how long it would be before his knees buckled but Justin was so talented within a minute or two Brian was giving Jusitn the nourishment he had wanted.  Justin stood and kissed Brian sharing some of the salty liquid he had just received from him. Both men wanted to stay like this forever but Brian knew he had to go.


Brian gently pushed them apart.  “I’ll see you tomorrow, Sunshine.  I will do my best to … maybe they will give you a couple hours off campus and we can go home and …..”


Justin gave him another kiss reinforcing the need they both had.  “I will try to talk to the doctor now.”



As Brinn sat in the car waiting for her dad she saw Danny walking with Britt.  She watched them kiss. Their arms went around each other and it wasn’t a groping display.  It was a display of two men in love saying goodbye. She realized she was missing Zach but instead of dwelling on it she got out of the car and shouted so Danny would notice her.  He jogged over to her.


“Hey, I was going to call you when I got into the car.  Are we still on for the sleepover tonight?”


“I can’t wait.  I loved watching you and Britt.  You really do love him, don’t you?”


Danny blushed a bit, “I really do.  And I can’t wait to hear about your adventure. Why don’t you come with me right now? We can stop by your place and pick up some clothes and then we might even have time to hike to our spot if you want to.”


Brinn texted Brian and told him her plan, leaving the keys on the visor, leaving Brian alone with his need for Justin.  He knew John and Tony had left for the Lighthouse. He was glad they would be down next week for Thanksgiving and he was fairly sure Peter and Becca were coming out, too.  He was glad the cottages had been expanded with bunk beds added to each. Gus had put a crew on it earlier that summer. Now everyone would be able to stay on the grounds. This holiday season would be a true celebration of family and after today, he was sure Justin would be home permanently by then.  He couldn’t wait. He hoped Peter would take his offer, too. His business empire had shifted and, although his advertising business was still his biggest company, he now had an empire including many hotels and with Brinn wanting to start in research, Brian wanted Peter out here to be in charge of all of Kinnetik Enterprises and it would be easier for Becca and Shelby running Jenna’s Hope.  He wanted his family near him.



Danny and Brinn held hands as they walked up to the waterfall.  It was far too cold to go in the water but they had brought a blanket along and sitting on a rock they wrapped it around them.  “So tell me about Britt. Is he a good lover? Does he make your heart go pitter-patter?”  


“God Brinn, just thinking about him makes me hard.  He is so amazing. He really cares about me. He wants to make sure I enjoy everything he does and how he makes me feel…  And if it wasn’t for you, I may never have dared to be with him.”


“You would have eventually found him or someone else.”


“Tell me about your journey.”


Brinn told him about the mountain cabin and then their time in Mexico.  She talked about how happy she was to be with her mom but then how she saw more and more of her mother’s flaws and that she just didn’t have the instinct to be a mother.  She told him she was sure her mom loved her and loved Matty but she was just not equipped to raise children.


“So you have told me everything  but what put that new spark in your eyes.”  Danny wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her forehead.  


“Let’s save that for later.  I am getting cold.” She stood up and they started walking down the path.  “Danny, is there anything new about Hannah?”


“No, she is part of our family now.  The only thing that could change that is if a family member showed up with proof of her birth and a good explanation why they didn’t come forward earlier.  Dad is actually looking into the witness protection program. Maybe they were in hiding and using other names. It would kill Marcus, no it would kill both of them, if they had to say goodbye to her.  It would be nice to know her birth date. She has to be a year old soon. I think we are going to celebrate it on Christmas Day.”


“You love her so much.  She is a lucky little girl to have all of you.  Her mom won’t get better?”


“No she won’t.  Her brain has no activity.  It’s because of her I decided I want to be a PA.  I want to be able to help people. I want to save families the heartache that Hannah may go through but she will never doubt she is loved and she looks so much like Marcus.  Most people that don’t know the story, just figure they had a surrogate for Hannah and that she is biologically ours.”


“She is yours.  She is your sister as much as Gus is my brother.” They arrived back at Danny’s car.  “Danny, do you mind if we sleep at my house? Dad will be alone if I’m not there and he is so lonely.”


“Sure.  We’ll just stop at my place and I’ll grab what I will need for school tomorrow.”


It was only a short delay and Danny was out in the car with a bag of clothes and a book bag with school materials.


Brian was sitting in his office when they arrived.  “Hey, Dad, Danny is staying overnight. How would you like us to make dinner tonight?”


“You don’t have to take care of me, Brinn.”


“I know that, but I want to.”


Brian hugged her.  “Sure, make whatever you would like.  I remember Danny is a good cook. I have a little more work to do but I will be ready to eat in maybe an hour?”


Two hours later the three were finishing their meal.  Danny was a good cook. He had made pasta, along with a sauce and some shrimp he had found in the freezer.  Brinn threw a salad together. Brian was just happy to have her home. Things would be back to normal very soon.  Brian insisted on cleaning up and sent them to her room. 


They played video games for a while and then Danny dropped back on the bed.  “Ok, Brinn, it is your turn. I want to know about your man.”


“Zachary Chase.  He is 24 years old. He grew up in Louisiana.  He has a close knit family, at least from what I could tell.  He treats me like an adult but he knows I’m 14 and didn’t run screaming.  He was protective of me sort of like Gus but there was definitely a feeling between us that was very different from Gus, and when he kissed me…..” 


“But, Brinn, you are only 15.  It’s not like you are going to be marriage material any time soon, I mean your dads…..” 


“My dads of all people understand love and sex.  I realize I barely know him but I think there is just, I don’t know,  something….”


“I hope you’re right, Brinny.  You deserve a great man in your life.”


“Oh, I forgot to tell you.  He has some health issue. He didn’t come clean but it is some severe asthma or other breathing condition. Maybe you and I can figure out what is wrong with him.”


“Brinn, I know you are brilliant but I don’t think either of us could figure it out even if we knew more.  Have you asked him? He might just tell you.”


“I haven’t talked to him since I got home.  I texted him to tell him I made it home but I haven’t heard anything else from him.  I told him I could get him set up with a job here anytime he wanted to move here. I hope he will eventually think about it and move here.”


Danny pulled her close.  “Brinn, you deserve the best life can give you.  I know how smart you are, has always made a normal life difficult but I think that is not going to be such a big deal

soon. You will come into your own and I will always be here for you.”  Brinn and Danny talked quietly until they both fell asleep.  


On Thursday, Gus stopped to pick up Brinn bright and early.  They were going to drive to several sites today taking up a majority of the day.  They sang loudly to several songs on the radio and then Gus finally said, “So I heard there was a man in New Orleans.”


“Oh, Gussy, please don’t tell me I’m too young!”


“Tell me about him.”

Brinn told him all about Zach.  She said he was smart and kind and she went on and on.


“Brinn, you went on one date,” Gus said as he squeezed her hand.


“Daddy knew he was in love with Dad after the first date.”


“Well, actually he just fell in love with me and Pops was part of the package.”


Brinn started laughing and Gus joined in.  It was a good start to the day.



Brian went to pick up Justin.  He had brought roses homes and put pedals all through the bed and opened a bottle of non alcoholic wine.  Brian wasn’t sure what alcohol would do to his medication. All he cared about was laying with his beautiful Sunshine for a few hours, even if he wants nothing to do with sex, but after yesterday, he didn’t see that being an issue.  He just wanted to spend time with the love of his life. 


When Brian arrived at the hospital, Justin was waiting in the lobby.  “Aren’t you eager.” Brian laughed as Justin rushed into his arms. 


“Take me home.  Please, I want to go home.” He linked his arm with Brian’s and they walked toward the door.


“Mr. Kinney, Mr. Taylor needs to be back by 4:00.”  A nurse said from behind the desk.


“He will be back on time.”


“And I hope I have a lot of difficulty walking by then.” They walked out the door together.


By the time they got to the car, Justin was all over Brian.  “Whoa, Sunshine, we have all day. Let’s control ourselves until we are in our bedroom where we can do it right.”


“Brian, wherever we are, we can do it right.”  The kiss Justin gave Brian made his vision blurr.


Brian opened the door and Justin sat down.  Brian couldn’t get them home fast enough.

When the men arrived at home, Brian led Justin into the house and they walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Justin started to rip Brian’s clothes off but he wasn’t going to have anything to do with that.  He slowly undressed Justin and then undressed himself and together they laid down on the bed covered with rose petals. They touched and kissed. It had been so long. Brian couldn’t stop looking at how beautiful Justin was, although he was skinnier than he liked.  His hand traced around each of Justin’s nipples and then moved to his navel before moving even further down. His hand tenderly took Justin in his hands.


“Sunshine, you don’t know how much I have wanted this.  I have wanted to feel you deep inside of me. Please, Justin, I want you.  I promise I will make love to you for the next three hours but right now I want you.  You are in control.” Brian positioned himself with his chest on the bed and his ass in the air.  


Justin moved behind him. “I am in control, Brian.  I will be better soon. I really will.” With that he moved and entered Brian. Justin began to move quickly and as tears rolled down their cheeks, they both knew everything would be alright as long as they were together and their family was safe.


They did spend the entire day in bed.  They talked about their kids and their friends and family.  And in between, they loved each other. By the time Brian brought Justin back to the hospital, he was walking ‘funny.  As Brian walked him to his room, Justin’s mood took an obvious downturn.  


“Brian, I don’t want to stay here.  I want to go back home.”


“Oh, Sunshine, it won’t be long before you can stay home. They want you here  while they back you off the medications. Brinn is home now. You only need to worry about yourself now. I promise,  we will be here everyday until you can come home for good.”


Justin clung to him until Brian slowly extricated himself from his grip. “I love you, Sunshine.  I will see you in the morning.”



Gus and Brinn had talked all day and now they were about an hour from home.  They would be back in time for dinner. Gus looked at his little sister who was now a young woman. “Brinn, I think I need to tell you something.”


“And what would that be, big brother?  That you don’t know how you lived without me around to bug you?”


“Well, that was a benefit, actually but, Brinny, this is serious.  First, you know how much I love my family, right? Shelby, Taylor, and Gage, even Gabriel, will always be my first priority.”


“Well, duh!  What are you trying to tell me?”


“Brinn, I have taken a lover.  I never meant it to happen but it just did.  You know I have always liked men, too, and I guess the urge just got too much but I have…. You know Seth and Isabella?”


“Yes.”


“Seth and I are in love. We both love our wives but we both need each other, too.”


“Gus, does Shelby know?”


“Yes, she knows.  I would never hide that. Not when our emotions got involved.”


“Well, I wasn’t expecting that but are you happy, Gus?”


“I have never felt more complete. You know that little Stone House on the edge of the property? That’s our place. Do you understand?”


“Of course, I do.  I will always love you, Gussy but I have to admit, Zach is kind of my first guy now.”


“I hope you get exactly what you want, Brinn.”



The next week was a blur.  Soon it was Thanksgiving morning.  Tuck had to go pack to Pittsburgh so Jenn was now staying at the main house and Peter’s family as well as John’s family were comfortably staying in the cottages.  Everyone was going to eat at Gus and Shelby’s. Brenda had arrived there early so she could help Shelby with all the food.  


Jenn found Brinn sitting in the living room with a far away look.  She dropped down next to her granddaughter and put an arm around her.  “What put that unhappy look on your face?”


“Grandma, Zach isn’t responding to my texts and he won’t answer my calls.  Do you think he has found someone else? Maybe what I thought we had was just a silly girl’s imagination. Grandma, I know I’m young but I love him.”


“Oh, Brinn, maybe he is just out of cell range.  Maybe he is with his family somewhere. By the way, Happy Birthday.” Jenn kissed Brinn’s cheek. 


“Thanks, Grandma.  I’m glad you’re here.  My mom did call. I think she is really in love with Calvin and I think he will be good for her.”


“It would be nice if your mom could find some happiness.”


“Ya, she deserves that.”


Soon Brian arrived at the house with Justin who was so happy to be home.  He had been given an overnight pass so he would get to spend the entire day with his family.  There was no better medicine for him and they had been told if this went well he may be able to stay home permanently.  He had come so far so fast since spending time with Brinn and more time with Brian.


Justin sat with Brinn and his mom for a long time just being ‘normal’ and when Justin excused himself after Brian had gone to their bedroom.  Brinn looked at her grandmother and started to laugh.


“At least we will never doubt those two love each other.” 


“Brinn, you may have not been raised in a traditional home but you were raised with more love than any child I know.”


“I realize that now, Grandma.  I was foolish but I am glad I got to know my mom and now I understand why she couldn’t raise me.  And I think Daddy realizes now I needed to get to know her, too. Grandma, I should tell you about Zach.”  


Brinn told Jenn about Zach Chase as Justin walked into Brian’s arms.  “I hoped you would come but thought you might want to stay with Brinn and your mom.” Brian said as he pulled off Justin’s shirt.


“I needed a dose of medication and you are the best medicine now that I am thinking straight again.” 


Brian walked behind him and reached around and undid Justin’s pants.  As the pants fell Brian noticed faint scars on Justin’s back from the day he took him to the hospital. Brian first traced them with his finger and then his tongue.  He then continued to work his way downward and soon his tongue was probing Justin’s willing bud. Justin’s body began to tremble at the feel. Brian stopped for a moment and threw the pillows on top of each other on the bed. 


“Lay down, Sunshine.” Justin lay on his stomach with the pillows below his hips positioning them at a good angle.  Brian continued to lick and probe, reaching between Justin’s legs, he began to stroke Justin’s straining cock, tracing the pulsating vein along the bottom of it. He began to whimper at the sensation.


“What do you want, Sunshine?”


“I just want you.  I want you now!” Brian placed his hands on the bed on either side of Justin’s shoulders and slowly moved in and then began to stroke methodically. Brian pulled them both up so they were on their knees near the center of the bed. Brian couldn’t hold back now.  He began to move unrestrained as the need overpowered both of them. Justin’s head rested on Brian’s collarbone as the kissed and then Brian slammed into him once more and both of them emptied themselves. Brian continued to stroke Justin, not wanting to break any of the connection they had.


“I’m sorry, Brian.” Justin said softly near Brian’s ear.  “I don’t know…”


“You don’t have anything to apologize for.  You are getting better and that is all that matters.”  Brian turned him so they were face to face. “I would wait for you forever. Sunshine, you know that, right?  I will always be here for you. I should have gotten you help before it came to….” his hand found one of the scars and traced it.  “I am so glad you are home. I guess we better get ready so we can go to Gus and Shelby’s.”


“Do you think they will let me stay home now?”  Justin asked, unsure of himself all the sudden.


“As long as you go to therapy I am sure you’ll be able to.  I promise to keep you healthy! I will never let it go that long again if you need help.”  Brian put a foot on the floor and then assisted Justin off.


They started to dress and Brian looked at Justin, “Are we ready to have a daughter who is dating?”  he reached over and straightened Justin’s collar.


“Our baby is grown up, almost.  Last night laying in that lonely bed I started thinking about 15 years ago.  You found out you had cancer and you were so sick. I was so scared…. I didn’t know if you would be here to help me raise her. I could never have done it without you.”


“Well, you didn’t have to and I can’t imagine how Gus would have turned out if it wasn’t for you.” Brian kissed him once more.  “We better get out of here or,” his hand moved down to Justin’s ass, “I will get distracted again.”


They walked into the kitchen where Brinn and Jenn were drinking a cup of coffee.  Brian put his arm around Jenn and Justin pulled Brinn close. “Let’s go show the world how thankful we are.”


“I can’t believe you are 15 today. And I am so glad you know what you want to go back to school for.  Next week I will help in anyway I can. I love you, Brinny, so much. I’m sorry I made you so miserable that you thought you had to …”


“Daddy, I wasn’t miserable because of you.  I love you. I always have but, well, now I know why you didn’t want me with Mom.  I mean, I’m old enough now but when I was younger I wouldn’t have been able to handle it.”


“Let’s go,” Brian helped Jenn on with her jacket  and grabbed his own.  


By the time they arrived, John and Peter had arrived  with their families. Molly,Tyler and the kids were walking in the door.  And then another car pulled up. It was Dan and his family. Danny had driven over himself, having plans with Britt later. The house was loud with kids and adults laughing and talking.  Justin started counting chairs at the table and people in the house.


“It looks like we are still expecting at least two more people. Is some of Shelby’s family coming?”


“I’m not sure.” As Brian said this the doorbell rang.   Shelby rushed to the door and opened it. Seth Grayson was standing there.  “Shit,” Brian said under his breath. “Shelby has more balls than most men.”


“What?” Justin looked at Seth and then Brian.  “I’m not surprised she would invite the Graysons, although I don’t see Isabella here.”


“Well, they had a spat about a week ago.  Seth has been staying in that little Stone House on the edge of the property.  Gus had fixed it up.”


“Well, that was nice of him. Seth seems like a nice guy even though I haven’t gotten to know him that well. Do you think they will get back together and why does Shelby have balls?”  As Justin spoke, Gus walked across the room and Brian watched him take every step. Gus hugged Seth. It wasn’t obvious that there was more between them then a friendship but Brian could see it.  The caress Gus gave to his neck. Shelby joined them and kissed Seth’s cheek and then Gus pulled her close to him and kissed her. Brian thought Gus said, ‘Thank you.’ as he pulled her close.


The food was set out on the counter.  With over twenty people they decided it would be easier to set it up buffet style.  As moms and dads helped the younger kids fill their plates there was another knock. Justin took Gage’s plate from Gus so he could go answer it.  Shelby handed Taylor’s plate to Brinn and went to the door with Gus. As they opened it, Gus was shocked to see Isabella standing there. 


Before Gus could say anything, Shelby spoke, “Bella, I’m so glad you made it.  We just started going through the buffet.”  


Gus leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Isabella, neither of us…. I don’t want you to be angry at him because…”


Seth walked up behind Shelby and stepped around her.  He reached out and touched his wife’s cheek. “I’ve missed you.”


Shelby gently took Gus’ hand and led him back to the crowd while Seth stepped outside with Bella.  “Bella, please, I love you. I always have. I don’t know what is different about him but that hasn’t changed my feelings for you.”


She reached up and touched the small line about his eyebrow.  “Are you alright?”


“Yes, no permanent damage.  I will still be as stupid and hardheaded as ever.”


“Seth, please just be honest.  If you are done with me, let me know.  We have always had an honest relationship.  That can’t change.” Seth pulled her into his arms and kissed her.


Soon they were in line to fill their plates and joined everyone at the table.  The food seemed never ending and the wine flowed freely. As people left the table the wine continued to flow.  Brian couldn’t leave Justin’s side. It was so good to have him back and he had him all night.


Justin watched Gus play with his children.  “Brian, do you ever realize how different our lives would have been if you hadn’t…. God, why am I thinkimg of that.  I just wonder if we would be living here and I know out babies would miss having their papa around.”


Gus and Seth were standing beside each other in the kitchen.  To most of the guests it looked like a couple buddies hanging out but Justin happened to look at Shelby who couldn’t take her eyes off of them.  “Brian, did I miss something? What is going on? Seth and Gus…. Shelby can’t stop watching them.”


“Sunshine,” Brian wrapped his arms around him from behind and held him close.  “Now is probably not the time.”


“Brian,” Justin’s voice came out louder than he meant it to.”What aren’t you…”


Brian quickly moved Justin away from the group.  He led him to the laundry room. “Sunshine, today is not the day for everyone….”  Brian pulled Justin close. The look on his face told him this wasn’t going away. “Justin, it isn’t the time to get into detail but  Gus and Seth are in a relationship.”


“WHAT!” Brian quickly kissed Justin to quiet him.


“Both of the wives know and as of today, it appears they are both ok with it since Shelby invited them over but the world doesn’t need to know.”


“How could he?  He has kids. He has….”


This time Brian kissed him long enough to take away his breath. When they separated this time Brian said, “Remember when I didn’t think it was a good idea that Gus get married, well at least he obviously found the right woman.  There aren’t many who would share their husband but she realizes how much happier Gus is now.”


“But…”


“Justin, we can stand back here for the next hour, which by the way could be really fun,” he rubbed his hand over Justin’s crotch, “but right now we have family to be with.  I promise we can talk later. I will answer every question then, alright?”


Justin was very distracted by Brian’s hand.  His knees buckled a bit, “Yes, please stop or don’t stop until we’re done.”


“Papas? Where are you, Papas?” Gage peaked around the corner just as Brian managed to move his hand up to Justin’s arm. “There you are!”  He ran at Justin who swooped him up where he was kissed and hugged by both of them.


Justin looked over at Brian and kissed him. Taking his hand he led him out of the room, “You’re right, it’s not that important. Look as this love.”


They scanned the room. Seth and Izabella had gone home to have a quiet place to talk. Brinn and Danny sat by the table playing games with some of the kids.  Hannah was asleep on Dan’s lap and Marcus sat close with his arm around his darling. As the wine continued to flow more couples snuggled up together and, as the sun began to set, some leftovers were pulled out and people started nibbling.  No one noticed a car pull up outside and when the doorbell rang Shelby looked over at Gus. It was just dark enough they couldn’t see who was at the door. Tyler happened to be standing nearest so he walked over and opened the door. Rather than someone coming in Tyler disappeared out the door.


“What the hell are you doing here?” Tyler patted the new comer on the back. “Brinn asked if I had heard from you because you hadn’t responded to her texts.”


“My phone broke somewhere in Colorado.  I’ve been driving a day and a half. With just a few hours of sleep.  I probably look horrible and smell worse and,” he stopped to cough. 


“You Ok,”


“Ya, I think I’m just tired.  I got to the property and just drove until I saw the house with all the cars.  Please tell me Brinn’s here.”


“She is. I am sure you are welcome. This is Gus’ house.”


Zach began to cough again.  He took a deep breath and composed himself.  


Tyler opened the door.  “Hey Brinn, look who stumbled upon our party.”


Brinn looked up and her breath caught. “ZACH!  Oh my god,” her chair tipped as she ran to the door.  “Oh, Zach.” Just as Brinn reached Zach’s side Tyler noticed Zach was swaying and as Brinn reached his side, Tyler caught him as he collapsed. Brinn screamed.


“Lulu, Happy Birthday,” and Tyler shut his eyes.  






Chapter 15 by Simply written

Chapter 15


Danny rushed over to Brinn and the young man on the floor.  “He’s having trouble breathing. Didn’t you say he has an inhaler?”  Brinn nodded but couldn’t speak. “Tyler go check his car for any medicine.”  Danny patted down Zach’s pockets and found an inhaler and looked at it. He knew it wasn’t a standard asthma treatment.  “Zach, listen to me. My name is Danny. I am going to use your inhaler. If you can hear me, take as deep a breath as you can when I tell you to.”  Danny brought it up to his mouth and said, “Breath in.”


Danny could tell he tried to take in a breath.  “Good job, Zach. Let’s do that once more. Breath.” He shot one more dose into his mouth.   “Has anyone called 911?”


Dan responded, “They’re on their way.”  Even though is was such a horrible situation Dan couldn’t help but feel pride the way Danny took charge.


As soon as Brinn was able, she kissed Zach’s cheek, “Oh Zach, I love you.” 


By now Tyler had returned with a bag.  “I think there is a nebulizer in here.” 


Zach nodded his head a bit. He managed to get out, “Plug in, dose.”  Danny looked in the bag and quickly recognized medication that was used in this type of machine.  He wasn’t positive the dose but he knew he had to do something. By now Tyler had it plugged in and Danny put the medication in and placed the mask over Zach’ s nose and mouth.  Within moments, Zach was taking deeper, steadier breaths.  


“Oh Zach, honey, what are you doing here? Danny, is he going to be alright?”


Danny took time to hug Brinn and kiss her temple.  “He seems to be breathing a lot better. I’m no doctor though.”


Moments later Zach attempted to sit up.  Brinn got on her knees and sat back on her heels giving Zach a place to lean against as he sat up.  By the time they heard the siren Zach was sitting up on his own, holding the mask by himself.  


The paramedics rushed out of the ambulance and Danny noticed one of them was Britt.  As soon as they got in the house Danny told Britt what he had done and Zach had removed the mask.  Britt and his partner were taking his blood pressure and listening to his heart and breathing.


Justin had taken Brinn in his arms as soon as the paramedics arrived and Brian held onto both of them.  Brinn was shaking like a leaf. Brian kept a careful eye on Justin but he seemed to be handling the stress of the situation.


Britt looked at Zach,  “Your breathing seems to be under control now.  How are you feeling?”


“I am fine now, thanks to Danny.  It’s under control now.”


“I agree,” Britt said.  “I just need a verbal from you stating you refuse transportation.  There is nothing wrong with that. We just need to verbally hear it from you.”


“I refuse transportation.”  Zach said. Brinn rushed over to him.  


“Zach, are you sure?  Shouldn’t you go to emergency?”


“Lulu, it’s my own fault. I pushed myself.  I am over tired. I just need something to eat and a good night sleep.”


Brinn wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.  “Danny, can you stay with us tonight, just in case?”


“If that will make you feel better, of course.” Danny said and then walked over at Britt.  “Can I come over in the morning?”


“Sure, Jr.  I’ll see you in the morning.”  Britt looked around at all the people, “Oh, hell.” He pulled Danny close, “Happy Thanksgiving.”  He kissed him in front of everyone. “Yes, I know that wasn’t professional but how could I resist that face.  Call me after shift,” and with that Britt and his partner left.


The children had all been moved to the family room area along with most of the adults.  Dan had stayed to support Danny. After Britt had left, Dan took Danny in his arms. “I am always proud of you but right now I don’t have any way to put it into words. You are such an amazing young man. You are going to be such a great PA or anything else you decide to do.”


Danny held onto his dad.  He didn’t say anything with his voice but the love between them was evident to everyone.


As this was going on, Brian and Justin had moved over to Zach and Brinn who were now sitting by the table.  Brinn was holding Zach’s hand and looked up at her fathers, “Dad, Daddy, this is Zach Chase.”


“You do know how to make an entrance.”  Brian extended his hand to Zach who shook it.


“I’m sorry about that.  I know better. I can’t push myself that much but I needed to get here for Lulu’’s birthday.”


“Lulu?” Justin said but then bent and gave him a hug.  “Nice to meet you, Zach. I know how special you are to our daughter.”


“Well, your daughter is very special.”  Zach turned to Brinn, “I’m sorry I made such a rude entrance. I left New Orleans about 36 hours ago and other than pulling off and sleeping about 3 hours, I only stopped for gas.  I can’t do that with my condition.”


“You have Cystic Fibrosis, don’t you?”  Brinn asked.


“Yes, I have had it all my life.  I should have stopped for a breathing treatment a while back but I didn’t want to get here any later.”  


Danny walked over and looked at Zach.  He extended his hand. “Nice to meet you, Zach.”


“I owe you one, Danny.  If you hadn’t helped me I could have been….well, I would at the least be in the hospital instead of holding Brinn’s hand.”


“I am just glad you’re alright.  I would have to put up with her moaning if anything happened to you.” 


Brinn hit Danny in the arm but then stood up and hugged him.  “Thanks, Danny. I don’t know how I will ever thank you. You are definitely going into the right field.”


“Brinn, I would do this for anyone but you know I would do anything for you.”


Zach smiled up at Danny, “Good thing I know you are involved or I would have to take my girl out of your arms by now.”


“Well, son, the fact that you just called my daughter your girl….” Brian moved a step closer.”


“Dad, I don’t think now is the time. Zach needs food and sleep. I hope he is here for a while.”



A half hour later, Zach was sitting at the table surrounded by food.  The family had dispersed and even Brian and Justin had gone up to the house with Peter and John’s families, leaving just Gus  as well as Danny and Brinn with Zach. Shelby had taken the kids upstairs and gave them the treat of daddy and mommy’s big tub.  


Gus was looking carefully at Zach, “You are looking much better.  Is there anything else I can get you to eat or drink?”


“If there is a glass of wine left in one of those bottles, I wouldn’t mind that.”


“We always have wine.  What’s your preference?”  


“Right now it doesn’t matter,” he looked over at Brinn.  “I have everything that makes me happy.”


Brinn reached for Zach’s head and moved hers until their lips met.  Before they finished Gus was back and cleared his throat. “Um, Zach, that is my 15 year old sister.”


“Gus, our tongues barely touched let alone any other body part.”  Brinn growled at her big brother.


“Brinn, you are lucky to have a big brother that cares about you,” he yawned. “Oh, excuse me.” He took another sip of the wine.  “This is really good. I have had a couple bottles of your wine but it is a little out of my price range most of the time.”


“Well, now you can have all you want, any time.”  Brinn said as she rested her head on his shoulder.  “You should probably call your family.” Once Zack was alright, Brinn had texted his mom letting her know he had arrived safely and that his phone had died.  


“Yes, I better.  My mom was not happy I left before Thanksgiving but I told her I had to be here for someone’s birthday.”


Brinn handed him her phone, “We’ll clean up the food while you call.”


Gus looked at Brinn, “I’m going to go help Shelby get the kids to bed.  I will see you tomorrow if you are gone by the time I come back down.” When he got to the steps he turned around, “Happy Birthday, Brinny.  If that guy gets out of hand, just let me know.” He winked at Brinn and Zach before running up the steps.


“Daddy!” two small voices called out to him as he came into the bathroom.  His beautiful children were barely visible in the bubbles. Shelby, who had been sitting on a stool next to the tub, stood.  Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed him. Shelby melted against him.


“Daddy, Mommy has to breath,”  Taylor said with a giggle.


“Butt out, baby girl.  Your momma likes when daddy takes her breath away,”  Shelby smiled down at her daughter.


“Are you two about done in here?” Gus asked and through their protests, Shelby started taking Gage out.


“Yes, they are,” Shelby responded.


“Come here beautiful girl.”  Gus plucked Taylor out of the water.  He reached over and took Gage out of Shelby’s arms.  “Don’t drain that water. I’ll put this two to bed.   I think everybody will be gone in a few minutes if you want to make sure they put everything away and then I will meet you right there!” He nodded to the bubbles and then walked out of the room.



By the time Danny, Brinn, and Zach got to the main house, the only people there were Brian and Justin.  Jenn had gone home with Molly, knowing there were extra people at Brian and Justin’s. They had often talked about either expanding or building a new house.  They really loved this small cozy house but maybe it was time to build a guest house somewhere. As all the family was older with family of their own individual spaces was better anyway.


The three young people walked into the house.  Zach was really tired. He leaned against Brinn as they walked.  “Dad, I am putting Zach in the end bedroom.” They didn’t use that room very often.  It was the room with the prints of her Daddy’s love pictures. They were just a little to erotic for most people.  She hoped they gave Zach some ideas in the future. Tonight he just needed to rest. 


“I hope we have a chance to get to know….” Justin said as they walked past.


“Daddy, you both will be around for a long time,” she threw her dad a kiss.  “I will say goodnight before you go to bed.”


“Make it soon,” Brian responded.  “We will be going to bed very soon.”  He pulled Justin onto his lap and began to rub his lap gently.


Brinn just shook her head as she walked Zach to the room.  “Are your dads always that open with their love life?”


As Brinn opened the door, “Oh, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.”  They walked into the bedroom and Zach’s mouth dropped open when he saw the pictures on the wall.


“Holy shit but they are gorgeous.” 


Danny walked in with some of Zach’s luggage, “That’s what I thought the first time I met them and then saw these pictures.  Whether you’re gay or not, everyone should be able to appreciate the beauty of those two.” He set down the bags. “I’ll go get more of your stuff.”


“Don’t bother.  It looks like you got what I need.”


“What is all the other stuff?” Danny asked.


“It is everything I own.  Lulu told me to move here so I did. I guess I should have called but I wanted to surprise you.” Zach kissed Brinn.


“Danny, I don’t think you have to stay.  Zach looks so much better and I will make sure he sleeps and he’s eaten.  Go surprise Britt.”


Zach continued, “Yes, I am fine.  I won’t miss any doses of medication and I will connect with a doctor next week.” He extended his hand once more to Danny. “Thank you, again. I appreciate all you did for me today.”


Danny wrapped his arms around Zach, “Thanks for not dying.  I might have had to rethink my career. Seriously, glad you are alright.  Brinn,” he let Zach lose and turned, “if you have any minor questions give me a call.  I’ll be with Britt. He can answer it for you if I can’t but if he has an episode like earlier, don’t hesitate to call the ambulance.”


“Love you, Danny.”


“I love you, too, Tia Brinn.”  Danny slipped out. He walked past Brian and Justin in full makeout mode.  He almost stopped and watched for some tips but he was too anxious to get home to Britt.  He should beat him to his apartment if he leaves now.”


“Hey, Chase, why don’t you take a shower and get in bed, while I go say goodnight to my dads.  Of course if you would like help with that shower…” Brinn’s hand rested on Zach’s chest and started drifting downward.


“Um, Brinn, I really need a shower and rest,” he took her hand and laced his fingers with hers.”


“I’ll be back in about twenty minutes,” she kissed him gently.  “I need to say goodnight to my dads.”


Brinn left the room and walked to where she had left her fathers.  When she turned the corner she found both of them with their hands down the back of the other’s pants.  “Oh, come on, guys,” she laughed. “You have a young, impressionable woman in the house, although I don’t mind getting pointers.”


That got their attention and they quickly separated.  “Brinn, he seems like a nice guy.” Justin said as he sat up, separating from Brian a bit.


“Oh, Daddy,” Brinn squeezed between them and put her arms around Justin, “he is. Daddy, are you home to stay?”


Brian reached around Brinn and rested his hand on Justin’s shoulder, “We hope so.  Now if you don’t mind, we would like to head to bed. Are you going to your room now?  Is Zach down for the night?”


“I’m not sleeping in my room, Dad.  I’m sleeping in Zach’s.”


“Oh, I don’t think so, young lady,” Brian was in full father mode.  You are not old enough….”


“Dad, age is just a number.  When we make love the first time I will make sure I use protection but I will need to get an appointment to get birth control and one of you will need to sign the permission slip for it. I know the doctors in town won’t give me it without one of you.  You give them too much money.”


“But, Brinn, you are so young and he is so much older.”


Brinn took Justin’s hand in one of her and Brian’s in the other, “I am not rushing, Daddies, but I do love him and yes, I know I am young for this but you have to admit, you have shown me how amazing love can be.  So have all the people around me.”


“But honey….”


“How old were you the first time, Dad?”


“That’s different.  There is a lot more at risk for a woman.”


“Dad, do I really have to explain to you exactly how a woman gets pregnant and the options for birth control, and for that matter, the morning after pill.  But Dad,” she turned to Brian and then to Justin, “Daddy, I know the rules of life. I just am starting to feel like I fit in somewhere. I’m old enough for adults to accept me and my mind and body are starting to fit together.  Please, trust me, Dads. I promise to be careful when the time comes.”


Brinn stood up and Brian and Justin did the same.  Justin pulled his daughter into his arms, “Brinn, I know you will do what is right but you will always be our baby and we will always be protective of you.  When you were born. I wasn’t sure how I would make it with your Dad getting sick but he pulled through because he needed to live for his beautiful little girl.  And now you are our beautiful grown daughter. It is just hard to let you go.”


“Oh, Daddy, I hope you never let me go!”


“We won’t, Brinny.  And we will try to give you a little space.  Right now I am going to take your amazing Daddy to bed and you go tuck your man into bed. Oh, and don’t have sex.”  Brian winked at her and kissed her. The three of them walked together toward the bedrooms. 


Brinn smiled as she watched her dads fall into each others’ arms before the door was closed. She stopped by her room and realized she didn’t have any sexy pajamas to put on so she pulled on a short babydoll style short dress with matching bottom in baby blue.  After brushing her teeth she continued on to the room at the end of the hall. She was so nervous. She had no idea what was going to happen when she walked in that door but the important thing was Zach was on the other side. She opened the door to find the main light off and a bedside lamp on.  Zach had the nebulizer running as he laid there with his eyes shut. She shut the door and walked over, pulling the blankets back and sliding in between the fresh scented sheets. Zach’s eyes fluttered open and he flipped off the nebulizer, setting the mask to the side.  


“Brinn, you are stunning.” One hand trailed down from her shoulder and then down to her wrist and then he took her hand. He brought it up to his lips.  The current that ran through them was electrifying. Brinn slowly moved toward Zach and their lips first brushed and then were sealed together. Zach’s hand started on her chin and then brushed her breast as it traveled to her hip.  He pulled her closer and she could feel the effect she was having on him just before he pulled away. “I’m sorry. I just can’t….” His hand returned to her breast where his thumb stroked her nipple.  


Brinn felt like there was a fire in the pit of her stomach.  No, it was lower than that. It was in her very core. Her hand moved down his body and she tentatively reached over and touched the front of his shorts.  She felt his whole body shiver at her touch. As her hand slid under the material, he nearly jumped out of bed.


“Brinn, I’m sorry. I just can’t, not tonight.  I am exhausted and my breathing is fine but it is still not 100%.  Our first time, I want it to be perfect and you are so young and I’m not and I need to talk to your dads before…. You are under age and I definitely am not so please, Brinn, as much as I want to … I hope we can …”


Brinn kissed him once more and then pulled him close.  She rested her head on his shoulder and put her hand on his chest and felt it rising and falling.  She may be young but she knew love when she found it.



Zach woke up before Brinn and carefully got out of bed.  He hoped he could find some coffee in the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen he found Brian pulling a cup out from under the coffee maker.  He held it out to Zach and put another cup under the machine and began brewing a second cup.  


“There is creamer in the door if you need anything,” he said in a gruff morning voice. “Then have a seat.  You and I need to talk.”


Zach poured a little creamer in his cup and responded “Yes sir, we do.”


Brian sat down next to him with his cup of coffee.  “So did you deflower my daughter last night?”


“No, sir, I didn’t.”  He sipped the hot coffee.


“And how do I know you are telling me the truth.”


“Because your daughter’s heart and body are much too precious to lie about.”


“Now that is a great answer, if you really mean it.”


“Sir,  I…”


“Brian, please.  If you are sleeping under my roof, you might as well call me by my name.”


“Ss..Brian, last night I will admit, when your daughter got in my bed my heart started to raise, but I was so worn out I knew I couldn’t do her justice plus, I told her I needed to talk to you and Justin before we did anything.”


Brian looked at the young man next to him.  “Are you for real?”


“Yes, sir, I mean Brian.  I was raised to respect women and that when I found the right one, I was to treat her like gold because she is worth more than that.”


“In Brinn’s case she is worth much more.”


“I didn’t know who she was when I asked her out the first time.  I am not looking for an easy out. I was raised in an upper middle class family and I was taught to work hard. I would like to talk to you and your husband about my intentions.”


“Your intentions?” Brian looked at him like he was from another planet. “Do you always talk like this?”


“Well, in the south we are taught to use manners especially when it comes to something important and I can’t think of anything more important.”


“After lunch.  We’ll talk after lunch.  I’ll send Brinn out with some of the family and we can talk before Justin and I have to go to an appointment in town.”


“Thank you.”


“Now if you want to make my daughter very happy, make a cup of coffee for her and put about one third cream to two thirds coffee.  I have a husband waiting for me. I just needed a little extra energy.”


Brian walked out of the room while Zach made coffee for Brinn.  He wasn’t sure why but that man scared him. Brian probably had never been scared of anything in his life and he worried whether or not he would be able to take his next breath without a struggle.



Brian walked into the master bedroom and locked the door.  He looked over and saw Justin stretched out on his back. He smiled at Brian.  “I was hoping you would come back. I wasn’t done with you or I didn’t want you to be done with me.”  Justin re positioned himself so his legs were spread as far apart as he could comfortably lay with his heels up close to his hips.  Brian could see that Justin had inserted a vibrator while he was gone.


Brian couldn’t get his clothes off quickly enough.   He could see the strain on Justin’s face, fighting not to cum.  Brian moved between his legs and began to move the vibrator in and out of Justin.  He could see it was one of Justin’s favorites. He liked it because of how far it went inside of him.  He pressed gently on Justin’s abdomen and could feel the vibration through his skin. Brian moved so he could take Justin in his mouth while he managed to get a finger inside him below the vibrator so he could stroke and stretch as he wanted. He heard Justin take in a sharp breath as Brian stroked his prostate.  Between the vibration, the stroking, and Brian’s mouth he didn’t know what to do. Brian removed his hand and began to slowly remove the vibrator. He forgot how long it really was but by the time it was finally all out he was tasting the saltiness of Justin’s precum. He removed his mouth and began to move into him. Brian moved in and out kissing Justin when he was close enough to reach those warm lips. 


When Brian couldn’t wait any longer he thrust in so hard  Justin moved upward and groaned as he lost control of his body. He wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck as he shot cum all over Brian’s chest. Brian collapsed on top of him and then rolled off of him.  


After a few minutes, Brian said, “Do you have any worries about being home?”


“No, none. I will continue seeing the doctor and I will take whatever meds I need.  I just don’t want to leave you again.” He curled against Brian who held him close. “Did you talk to Zach this morning?”


“I did. I like that young man but don’t tell him that. Unless he is the best liar in the world, he is a man who will treat our daughter the way she deserves. We are going to have a talk with him after lunch.”


“Your instincts are usually good.  She’s so young but she is so much older than her years. 


“A lot like her daddy,” Brian kissed him.  “You were so mature for your age and so bright, inside and out.  God, I think I loved you that first night and just didn’t know what to do about it.  I did have two babies and I couldn’t give either of them up.”



Zach opened the door and found his beautiful Lulu sound asleep, gold locks spread across the pillowcase.  Zach set the cup down and bent to kiss her sleeping form but as his mouth neared her arms moved around his neck. After the kiss ended, she took in a deep breath.  “Do I smell coffee?” As she sat up, Zach handed the cup to her and she took a sip. “How did you know how I liked it?”


“Your dad told me.”

“You talked to my dad already this morning?”  She pulled the blankets back telling him to get in bed with her.


“Yes, Brinn, I….


“Get back in here, Chase,” she took one more swallow and set the cup down and then she moved toward him.  “Touch me, Zach. Please.” She took his hand and pressed it over her breast. He moved his thumb over her hardening nipple.  When she moved his hand lower, her whole body trembled as he then moved it up under the material of the babydoll. As his fingers began to taunt one of her nipples his  mouth slid down the top of her other breast as he then moved the top down with his chin and then his mouth latched onto the other nipple. Brinn started to scream but then swallowed the noise not wanting her dads to hear them. She sat up and tugged off her pajama top, leaving only a little panty covering her body.  When she started to shimmy out of them, Zach stopped her.


“No, Lulu, I can’t until I have talked with your dads.” His eyes stayed on her body and his hand continued to slide over her breasts.


“I talked to them.” her voice was strained and her hand moved into his shorts.  Her first thought was he felt like Danny but then she started feeling difference.  There was more skin on his and as she began to slide her hand over it, she felt it grow in her hand.


“Oh, Lulu, I can’t. I’m just not…” It was getting harder for him to focus and when her mouth came down on his nipple through his T shirt, she felt the reaction in her hand.  He flipped her so she was under him and she spread her legs hoping he would come to her now. He straddled him and as soon as she managed it she was reaching under his short so he pinned both her hands under his knees.  “I need you to listen to me, Brinn. Please lay still and listen.to me.”


She kept struggling until he just moved his hands to her breasts and stoked the nipples to get her attention. He began squeezing them a bit, causing her enough discomfort for her to listen to him.  “Ok, ok, I’m listening.”


Zach began rocking his pelvis against hers, causing both of them new feelings.  “Lulu, I have never had sex.”


Brinn’s eyes locked with his. “Why are you saying that, Zach?  Are you making fun of me because you know I haven’t? I almost did, once, with Danny. At least I almost had an orgasm but then we had to go.”


“I’m glad you didn’t.  I want to be your first.  I want to be your last.”


Brinn could now see the honesty in his eyes and he moved off of her because his discomfort and need was too great. “But Zach, why?  You’re 24. You are gorgeous. You have to have had plenty of offers.”


“Brinn, I wasn’t sure how long… you have to realize…”


“Is it because of your condition?”


“Brinn, you have to know when I was in college I wasn’t very healthy.  I am doing better most of the time now. Yesterday doesn’t count but , Brinn, I will never be able to be a father.  My life expectancy is only another 15 years. You will still be young then. If you can love me now, you will still be young enough to find a life partner.”


“Don’t say that.  Just STOP!”


Within seconds there was pounding on the door.  Brian shouted, “I’m coming in!” He rushed in with his robe held over his privates. 


“Get out, Dad.  GET OUT!”


“Brinn you don’t get to shout stop and then expect me to leave.” Brian took in the scene. They were in bed but they were both dressed.


“Dad, please, I’ll explain later.  I am not, I will never be in danger with Zach.” Justin was now standing next to Brian with his robe on.  “Daddy, I am fine. I’m sorry I scared both of you.” She got out of bed and kissed both of them and then pushed them out of the room.  We will explain later.” After she shut the door she looked at Zach. “I am not going to accept that. You will not die before you are 40.  You won’t die before you are 50. When you’re 80 I will start accepting I might live longer than you.”


“Oh, Brinn.” Zach took her in his arms and held onto her tight.  “From your mouth to God’s ears.”


“You and I will find a cure or at least a medication that will feel like a cure.  You can’t get rid of a Taylor-Kinney that easy! Now I am going to go get ready for the day.  You do everything you need to do to stay as healthy as you can. I’ll meet you in the kitchen  with breakfast.” Brinn left the room. On her way to hers she stopped by the master bedroom. She knocked and said, “Daddies, I am going to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.  Start warning Uncle Ted you are going to need a LOT of money.” Brinn continued on to her room.  


Brian and Justin looked at each other.  “How much do you know about Cystic Fibrosis?” Brian asked.


Justin looked at him, “I know we are going to have a heart broken daughter long before her time if this relationship is meant to be.



Brinn took Zach for a tour of the grounds.  Since Zach’s car was still full of his belongings, they took one of the SUVs.  Peter and Becca and John and Tony took the kids to a nearby museum. Matty wasn’t happy about it but the museum did have a traveling exhibit with race cars so he decided he would go along.  


Brinn had Zach stop by the cottages.  “This is where you’ll stay once all the visitors leave after this weekend.  Hopefully this is where we’ll stay.” 


“Brinn, I don’t blame your dads if they say no to that.  I mean, my parents would kill a guy my age if they touched my sister.”


“My parents are not average obviously, and I am not the average 15 year old.  Please, I don’t mean anything against your sister. I know I have been very affected by the way I was raised.”


“My sister isn’t half as mature as you are.”  


Brinn directed him to Stone House.  Gus’ pickup was parked there so Brinn and Zach stopped.   They got out and Brinn knocked and then opened the door. “Gus, are you alone?”


“Ya come on in, Brinn,” Gus’ voice came from upstairs.


“Wow,” Brinn looked around and spoke loudly so Gus could hear her, “You really fixed this place up.  It’s great! It’s a perfect place for you and Seth.” Zach gave her a funny look. Softly she said, “I’ll explain after we leave.”   


Zach looked at the top of the line appliances and the overstuffed furniture.  “What a great fireplace!” 


“Come on up.  I could use an extra set of hands.” They moved upstairs and found Gus making the bed.  “Since Seth stayed here a few days the sheets needed to be changed.” Brinn helped him finish with the bed.  As Gus picked up the used sheets she noticed him breathe in the scent from them.  


“I see you redid the bathroom.  We may have to come use this tub sometime.”


“It’s free except for Mondays, but wait!” Gus caught himself.  “I am not telling you can do anything that our dads disagree with.”


“Gussy, you don’t have to worry about your little sister.”


“Gus, I plan to have a conversation with your dads in a couple hours.  I will not do anything with your sister without their approval.”


“Good man,” Gus slapped him on the back as the moved downstairs.  Gus opened a closet where there was a stack washer and dryer. He threw the sheets in the washer after bringing them up to his nose once more.  “This should be done in about 30 minutes. Could you hang out here until they are ready for the dryer?”


“Sure, lunch won’t be for about an hour yet.  What are you up to today?”


“Shelly and I and the kids are going to meet everyone that went into town earlier and have lunch with them.”


“You go have fun and from the look of this sofa we will, too,.”  Brinn kissed Gus. Softly she said, “You really love him, don’t you?”


“I do, but that doesn’t mean I love Shel any less.”


“I know that.  Go, have fun with your family and we will take care of laundry.  Do you want me to lock the place up?”


“Please.  Leave the key  in the lock box.  The number to get into it is 0908.”


“Get out of here so we have time to mess around before going to lunch.” Gus scowled at her but she heard him laugh as he walked to his truck.


“So what does Gus use this place for?”


“He has a lover.  His wife knows. Gus is bisexual and he is in love with Shelby and their family with his whole heart but he needs a man and he and Seth fell in love.  He’s married two and both of their wives accept it. Gus is much happier. I can tell. He was happy but something was missing, especially since Gabriel  passed away.”  


“Whose Gabriel?”


Brinn pulled Zach onto the couch with her, “Shelby had a miscarriage this summer.  Gabriel was supposed to arrive in a couple weeks but Shelby had been sick a lot and things just weren’t right.” Brinn sat across Zach’s lap facing him and she began to kiss him while she rubbed against his lap.


“Brinn, you’re going to kill me.  I want you. I do and if your dads say it is alright maybe we can come back here tonight.  I think this would be a great place for our first time.”


“I want to see you.” Brinn dropped onto the floor she tried to unzip his fly but he stopped her. “Brinn, patience isn’t something you are known for, is it?  Once I get permission, you will soon get tired of me wanting to make love to you.”


“I doubt that.”


Zach put a hand on either side of her face and their lips met and soon they were both desperate for more.  Just as Zach started pulling off her top the buzzer on the dryer went off. They separated slowly. “I’ll go switch the wash.”  She walked over and transferred the sheets. She then looked in the refrigerator. “Looks like they have plenty of beer and wine here and waters.” Next she looked in the cupboards.  “And there are some snacks here. I’ll bet there are plenty of condoms upstairs, too.”


“We really don’t have to worry about them.  I know I can’t father children and I have not had sex so I am not carrying any funky diseases.”


“I am sure my dads will not be thrilled with that.  They will want me to be on the pill no matter what.”


“Do you plan to cheat on me?”  He walked up to her in the kitchen and kissed her neck.


“No, Zach.  You are all I need.  God, I need to know what it’s like to feel you.”


“You probably noticed this morning that I’m uncut.”


“Ya, so?  Gus is uncut, too, or so I’m told and obviously both Shelby and Seth enjoy sex with him. So are you adventurous when it comes to sex?”


“How do I know? I’ve never had it.”


“Well, just realize what my family is like.  If you ever want to try stuff, just ask. I think I will try anything once.”


Zach led Brinn to the door and laughed.  “How did I ever live without you, Lulu Star?”


“The same way I lived without you, knowing deep down there was a man for me somewhere. My family loves for life.”  After Brinn said that she hesitated. “Zach, it will be a long life and we are going to live every day.”


Zach drove them back to the house just in time for lunch.  Brian and Justin asked questions about Zach’s family and where he was raised.  They weren’t being nosey. They just wanted to get to know him and when lunch was done Brian looked at Brinn, “Why don’t you go out to your studio for a while?”


“Dad, I want to stay.  This conversation is about me.”


“This time you are not invited.  Go!”


Brinn had only heard that tone in Brian’s voice a few times in her life and those were the times she knew she didn’t push him.  “Let me know when you’ve decided my life for me,” Brinn kissed Zach and stormed out the door.


“Are you sure you’re ready for her?” Brian laughed.  “Let’s go sit in the family room.” Brian pulled Justin’s chair out and Zach noticed Brian’s hand skimmed across Justin’s ass.   They got comfortable on the sofa and Zach sat across from them.


“I guess I’ll start,” Justin said.  “Zach, I have to ask. What did Brinn tell you to stop this morning?”


“It’s not what you were thinking but I can understand why you thought that.  Brinn and I were talking about my condition. I told her that my life expectancy is about 38.  I told her if she really wanted to be with me, she would probably be free around the time she was 30 which means she would be young enough to find love again.”


“Oh, Zach, I’m sorry to hear that.”  Justin stood and hugged him. “I can tell my, our daughter is in love with you but she is only 15.”


“I know that and if I were her father, I would not be excited either.”


Brian continued, “But we all know Brinn isn’t average and from what I can tell, you aren’t either.”


“I want to make love to your daughter but I know how young she is and I don’t want something to come back later saying because she was under age, I can get into legal trouble.  I know she wants to but I need your permission.”


Justin looked at Brian who looked at Zach.  “I wish it was in a year or two but Brinn knows what she wants.  I do have one more question.” Brian looked at Zach.


“I don’t need an exact number but have you had a lot of previous lovers?  If you need to be tested we will gladly help with that.”


“Sir, I haven’t been with anyone.  I always felt it wasn’t fair to bring someone else into my medical issues.  I tried to ignore my attraction to Brinn but I couldn’t. I fell in love with her when I thought she was 19.  I will always be in love with her.” Zach smiled over at these men who were quickly becoming part of his life. “Oh, I want to be completely transparent.  I cannot father children. Well, that isn’t 100% true but I will never be able to get her pregnant without medical assistance.”


“I will not let you play with her in that way.  You will wear a condom at least until we know she is on birth control for long enough for it to be effective.”


“Yes, sir, I understand that.”


Brian laughed a little, “Sir? Zach, you have our blessing.  Do you need it in writing, that we would never try to get you arrested.  Just know if you hurt her, I’ll kill you myself.”


“I will never hurt her on purpose.  I would die before letting that happen.”


“I believe you,” Justin looked at him, “Welcome to the family.”


“I am guessing you are interested in a job. There is a small research department at the local hospital that I am sure we can get you a job in while Brinn finishes her doctorate.  I will help the two of you set up a research lab. We can hire an experienced manager and we will see where it goes. You know she won’t give up on this. She won’t give up on you or anyone else, now.”


“Well, we will let you go now.” Justin said.  “I need to go convince the doctor that I have my shit together now.”


“Good Luck.  Where is Lulu?”


They gave him directions around the back of the building to her studio.  He was surprised to hear her talking to someone. When he walked in he heard Danny’s voice on her phone.  He was in the middle of telling her about his evening with Britt and how he wasn’t going to be able to sit down comfortably for a couple days but it was so worth it.  Did someone walk in?”


“Hey, Danny.” Zach responded.


“How are you doing today?”


Zach walked over and put his arms around Brinn’s waist from behind.  “I am great and right now I hope I can take your friend on a very special date.”


“Date,” Brinn started shaking, “My dads said yes? They did didn’t they?”


“Goodbye, Danny.” Zach said as he ended the call and kissed Brinn.  “Yes, they gave me permission to make you a woman.” He winked at her, knowing she wouldn’t appreciate that.  “I know, I have nothing to do with you being a woman but I hope to investigate every inch of that magical body.”  His mouth moved over to the tender skin beneath her ear. His hands slid down to her shapely ass and pulled it against him.


“Zach, I want tonight to be special.  I want to get ready. It is about three now.  How about if we drive over there about 5:00. If you’d like to empty your car you could put your stuff in here.  There is room in the back for all of it.”


“Brinn, thank you for everything.  Your dad already told me he can get me a job.  Your family is really special.”

 

Brinn kissed him, “I know they are. See you in two hours.”

Chapter 16 by Simply written

Chapter 16


Brinn worked fast.   She was glad she had distracted Zach with emptying his car the first hour or so. She had already planned what they were going for dinner and she quickly assembled a picnic basket together.  She took out one of her favorite meals Brenda always kept in the freezer for them. She had Chicken Kiev along with extra asparagus, some rolls that just needed to be baked, and some baby potatoes she knew she could bake along with the chicken.  She was glad she had looked through the cabinets so she knew what he had there. By 4:45 both Zach and Brinn had showered and both had dressed up a bit. Zach had put on a nice button down and a pair of khakis while Brinn had on a very simple dress on that skimmed all her curves perfectly but was not so tight she couldn’t relax.  She had a bag with what she would need in the morning.  


Brian and Justin had arrived home just as Zach walked out.  Brian put an arm around his shoulder and said, “Come with me, son.” Zach liked Brian but he scared him at some level.  While Brian led him to the family room, Justin went down the hall toward the bedroom.   


“Brian, may I ask how things went with Justin’s appointment?”


Brian’s face softened and the corners of his mouth went up, “He’s home to stay.  Well, we hope he’s home to stay. He will have daily therapy for a time but everything is looking very good.  Now, Zach, I don’t know how to deal with this conversation. The main thing I want is for this to be the best experience it can be.  I want you to know I trust you. You have been nothing but upfront with us.”

“I love her.  I want this to be the best it can be, too, for her. I mean I know it is different for women.”


“Zach, I don’t know much about women but I have been with a few.”


“I bet you could have been with a lot of them if you wanted to.”


Brian smiled, “Well, I didn’t want to and I have been with far more men than I should have but tonight we are talking about my daughter.” Brian’s face got serious and looked at him.  “Just take it slow. I know Brinn knows what to expect but if she changes her mind….”


“If she changes her mind, I will hold her close and be so thankful that I found her.”


“Damn, but you have all the right answers.”



Justin knocked on Brinn’s door, “Sweetheart, may I come in?”


“Sure, Daddy.  Did you get a good report?”


Justin stood there, speechless, as his daughter walked over to him.  When had she grown up in to this beautiful woman.


“Daddy?”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  You just took my breath away.” He wrapped his arms around her.  “I’m home to stay. I will continue therapy until my brain gets completely back in sync.”


“I’m so happy, Daddy.  I know it wasn’t all my fault but I know I am to blame for part of it.”


“No, Brinny.  I knew I had a problem long before you left and I wouldn’t face it.” He took a step back and looked at her from head to toe. “You look perfect.  So beautiful. I have a little something for you.” This was the first time Brinn noticed he had a gift bag on his arm. He handed it to her.


“Daddy, what’s this?”


“I have to admit it was a little uncomfortable for me to buy and maybe you have something already but I wanted tonight to be perfect for you.”


Brinn took the bag and sat on the edge of the bed. She patted the spot next to her and Justin sat by her.  She recognized the bag from the shop Molly had worked in when she was young. She pulled out some tissue paper and then reached in and found something silky.  She slowly withdrew it. There was a long negligee in pale pink. It had the slightest amount of lace at the top that would allow her creamy skin to peak through but no other adornments.  It should fall just above the knee. There was also a matching robe in the bottom of the bag. Brinn looked up and with tears in her eyes she put her arms around him.  


“Oh, Daddy, it is perfect.  Thank you. “ She looked in his eyes, “This wasn’t easy for you to buy.”


“No, it wasn’t but I want this to be very special for you.  I don’t want to imagine you in the arms of any man but we like Zach.  He is a good man.”


“Yes, he is, Daddy.”  She kissed him on both cheeks and started to stand up.


Justin held onto her for just another second,  “Brinny, don’t forget these arms will always be waiting for you.”


“Oh, Daddy, I will always need you! You have always understood me better than anyone else in the world but now, I have a wonderful man waiting for me.  I am so glad you are here to stay.”


“I will go prepare Zach for….for all this,” he looked at her from head to toe.  “Give me three minutes to scare the hell out of him.” He winked at her and left the room.


Justin strode into the family room where Brian and Zach were talking.  Justin could see a nervousness to Zach’s demeanor. “Did you threaten his life already?”  Justin dropped next to Brian and his hand naturally sat on his thigh with his fingers moving between his legs.


“Yep, and I think he can be trusted.  Did you deliver the gun we bought for Brinn in case it is needed?”


“Yes, delivered and loaded.”


“Dads, stop it!”


Brian stood and got to Brinn before Zach could say a word, “Brinn, I love you.” He couldn’t say anything else and then he stepped aside and let Zach move toward her.  


Zach tried to form words but nothing came.  He took her hand and kissed her cheek. Finally he managed to say, “Are you ready?”

“I’m a Taylor-Kinney.  I was born ready!” She touched his cheek and then took his hand.  “Oh, wait,” turning she kissed first Brian and then Justin. “Thank you, both.  I love you.”


Zach picked up the basket of food and as the reached the door, Brian said, “I left the Stingray out.  You should go in style tonight.”


Zach’s mouth fell open at the sight of a vintage Corvette in front of the house, “Seriously? He’s letting me drive that? He doesn’t even know if I can drive a stick?”


“Well, if you can’t I can!” she kissed his cheek.  


“You can drive?”


“I have lived here since I was about 10.  I drove the four wheelers most of the time but a couple years ago Jim taught me how to drive.”


“Who’s Jim? Oh, wait, he’s the vineyard manager, isn’t he?”


“He is.  His daughter and I were best friends for a long time but when I...well, I’m just not normal, we kind of grew apart.  We are still friends but the dynamics have changed.”  


Zach tucked the food plus the bags in the small trunk and then opened the door for Brinn. He put an arm around her waist and kissed her so gently she wondered if he really was touching her lips but by the time she sat down, her insides were like jelly.


As they drove away, Brian and Justin stood in the window, watching them leave.  “You know I am going to need to have something to take my mind off of what they will be doing tonight.” Justin put his hand on Brian’s chest and looked up into his eyes.


“I am fairly sure we can find something to do.” Brian’s lips brushed over his lips.  “How about we start with some dinner so we have plenty of strength?” Just before his lips crushed Justin’s he said, “We are going to need all the strength we can get.”


As Brinn and Zach stopped at the end of the drive, Gus was turning in and stopped, rolling down his window, “Am I right is guessing you are going to Stone House?”


Brinn leaned over the car so she could see her brother, “We are.  Thanks, Gussy. We will put the clean sheets on the bed when we leave and replace any food we eat.”


“Zach, did my dads make the threats I expect they did?”


“Ya, they did,” he took in a breath when he realized Brinn’s hand was deliberately putting pressure on his cock.  


“That’s good because it goes for me, too,” Gus said.


“Gussy, shut up,” Brinn smiled at him, “I will talk to you tomorrow.”


“Love you, Brinn.  I am going home to my sexy wife who texted and said our kids are with Jenn at a sleepover at Molly’s so we have the night to ourselves and the things I plan to do…..”  he rolled up his window and sped away.  


Brinn turned her face upward and kissed Zach. As she rebuckled her seatbelt she said,  “Let’s go. I can’t wait to…” she stopped there as Zach put the car in gear and drove on.  


Zach pulled up to Stone House and walked around the car to open the door for Brinn.  His lips brushed her hand as he helped her out. She went to open the door as Zach got the bags and food from the trunk.  Brinn walked in with Zach right behind her and they both stopped dead in their tracks. There was a fire roaring in the fireplace with candles lit throughout the house.  


Brinn looked around and said, “I have the best brother in the world.”


Zach brought the bags upstairs and when he came downstairs he found Brinn smelling a bouquet of roses and she held a card in her hand.    She looked up at Zach as he walked toward her and read the card out loud, “Brinny, I hope tonight is as special as you are, Love, Gussy”. She choked up a little as she read it. Zach brought his arms around her waist and kissed her neck from behind. His palms were flat on her stomach but then moved up her torso and were soon cupping her breasts as she leaned against him. She pressed her backside against him and felt his hard cock pressing against her. She managed to turn in his arms and they kissed.  


Zach finally took a step back, “We don’t want to rush this. Can I help you with dinner?”


“I just have to put it in the oven and then in half an hour I have to put the rest of it in the oven.  Why don’t you see if you can find something to watch or listen to on TV.” Ten minutes later she came back with a glass of wine for each of them.


Brinn curled up on the sofa after kicking off her shoes and leaned against Zach.  His arm went around her and pulled her close. “Lulu, I promise you, I will do my best to make this experience the best I can for you.”


“Chase, I know that.”


“And we will not rush anything tonight.  We are going to stay fully dressed until after dinner, no matter how much I want to travel under that hemline right now,”  his hand was at the hem of her dress on her mid thigh. As his fingers slipped under the material and he brushed her inner thigh.  He continued to stroke and soon Brinn was moving so his hand would go up higher. “No Lulu, we are going to wait.” He moved his hand now and the two tried to focus on the movie he had put on.


Brinn got up and put the rolls in the oven and refilled the wine glasses. When she sat down again Zach said, “Are you at all nervous?  You don’t seem to be.”


Brinn couldn’t look at him, “I’m scared to death.  I really am. I want this more than anything but sex in my family just seems natural for everyone but me.  But I’m not backing out. I want this and you make me feel so…. I know I am ready to be with you. I love you. Are you scared?”


“I am petrified.  I don’t want to hurt you or have to stop because of my breathing but mostly I don’t want to disappoint you.”


“Oh Zach, you will not disappoint me. Hell, I don’t know what to expect! How can I be disappointed.”  The timer went off and Brinn slowly stood offering a hand to Zach. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.  “We’ll go slow and we will both be happy in the morning.” She walked to the kitchen and pointed to the seating area at the counter.  She pulled out the food and set it on the counter. She placed the food on the plate and handed it to Zach and then sat down across from him at the other bar stool. Zach had brought the wine for them and they ate mostly in silence.  

“This is really good.  I can see why it is one of your favorites.”


“Brenda is a great cook.”  Brinn said it but hadn’t eaten half of her meal.


Zach took her fork from her and fed her a bite of the chicken after dragging it through the butter sauce.  He walked around to her side and as she looked up at him he brought his mouth down and drug his tongue from her lips to her chin.  “You had a bit of sauce there.” He drug his finger across her plate and then traced her collarbone leaving a buttery trail which he proceeded to lick off.  The feel of the texture of his tongue on her smooth skin sent a shiver through her body.  


Brinn picked up a small piece of asparagus and slipped it between her breasts, leaving the end of it sticking out.  “Oops, I think I dropped something. Do you think you could help me retrieve it?”


Zach’s tongue and lips managed to retrieve the vegetable.  He began to wheeze a little bit. “I am going upstairs and do a breathing treatment.  Then I should be good for the night.” He looked away, “Damn, I’m sorry. I know this isn’t romantic.  Now you can understand why I have never ….I barely dated.” His head sagged.


“Chase, get that beautiful ass upstairs and take care of yourself and I will meet you in the bedroom in a few minutes.” He started to say something but she pointed toward the steps and he slumped away.  As she watched him, she hoped he realized she loved him, all of him, no matter what.  


After cleaning up the kitchen she began walking up the stairs.  As she got to the top of the steps she saw him sitting up in the bed propped against the headboard with the nebulizer mask covering his mouth and nose. He had opened his shirt and it lay open to either side.  Without hesitation, she moved on the bed and laid next to him, letting her hand play with a small amount of chest hair and then she had her finger travel down the thin trail of hair until she reached the waistband. When she brought her mouth to his nipple Zach breathed in deeply and then, setting  the mask aside, he pulled Brinn close as his mouth came down on hers.



Gus arrived home and Shelby met him at the door.  She kissed him but when she started moving away, Gus stopped her. He pressed his lips to hers once more and this time by the time they separated, Shelby was light headed.  


“I was hoping it would be that kind of a night,” Shelby held on to him, taking a deep calming breath. “I have dinner almost ready.  I thought we could eat first and then we can spend the night…” her hand slid across Gus’ fly.


Gus growled deep in his throat but then all the sudden he stepped away from her. 


“Gus, what is it?”


“I just realized Brinn might be doing the same thing right now. I can’t help being the big brother.  She’s young. She’s never… “


“I was her age my first time and I was not with anyone special.  She will be fine but I love you for worrying. She and I talked one afternoon before she left.  She knows what to expect and I am sure they are much more aware than I ever was.” She kissed him.  “Go get cleaned up. I am planning on a long soak later so you don’t need to go crazy. We can find all the nooks and crannies then.”  She could hear him growl all the way up the stairs. She loved her husband and life was going to always be adventurous. She would never let life get boring.



Brian and Justin ate dinner with plenty of wine and some soft jazz in the background.  Brian watched Justin and knew this wasn’t the same problem. His mind was on their daughter. Brian reached over and took his hand.  “You’re not eating much.”


“I’ve seen you eat more, yourself.” Justin smiled over at him.  “I’m fine, Bri. I…”


“I know you’re thinking about our daughter.  So am I.” Brian walked around to Justin’s seat.  “May I have this dance, sir.” Justin stood and slipped his hand in Brian’s while he moved the other around his waist.  Brian moved their hands to his lips and kissed Justin’s fingers and then placed their hands on his chest. Justin dropped his head down.  He was in his favorite place, Brian’s arms. Brian held him close and when Justin tilted his head up to look at Brian, their lips came together.  When the song stopped Justin moved a step away and lead Brian to the bedroom.



Zach was done playing around.  He had the girl that he loved in his arms, in his bed, and he was going to make love to her.  His hand moved under her hemline but this time it moved upward. He rolled them so Brinn was laying flat on the bed and he was looking down at her.  His hand worked its way up until he felt lace under his fingers. As they worked their way under it he moved them toward the center of her body and as he felt the heat emanating off of her core he stopped for a second.  He looked into her face as his finger began to slide across her, feeling the entrance to her hot wet core.

Brinn sucked in air when he found her clit.  She remembered the day Danny had touched her there but it was nothing like this.


“May I take your dress off?”  he asked softly.  


Brinn nodded and moved to make it easy for him to remove it. She kept thinking about the beautiful nightgown her dads had given her and wondered if she should put it on but she wasn’t going to break this magical moment.  


Zach carefully undid her front clasp bra leaving her breasts bear.  She was stunning. He may be a virgin but he had been with women like this before and none of them made him need them like she did.  He lowered his mouth onto one breast and teased the nipple until it was taught and then she gave the other one as much attention. His hand was still stroking her and he could tell the tension was building in her.  He moved between her legs and carefully removed her thong. Now totally naked he slid between her legs spreading them a bit and then he lowered his mouth down to her. The first touch of his tongue took her so by surprise she cried out but pulled herself back together. 


“It’s time to…..” she couldn’t form a full sentence but reached for his shirt.  He tossed his shirt to the side as her hand ran down his torso and then with one hand she began to undo his fly while his hand went back to her wet center.  As soon as she had his zipper down he slid out of his pants, leaving on a pair of briefs that were having a hard time containing him. When he had her on the edge again he stopped and moved a couple of inches away from her and looked into her very frustrated eyes.


“Before we go any further, we need to talk about a couple things.”


.

Gus lifted his head from between Shelby’s thighs.  “God, woman, you taste amazing!” his tongue went back down and as he sucked on her clit he pressed his thumb into her core as he began to move his middle finger into her bud. Shelby grabbed Gus’ head, feeling the soft endrals in her fingers and she cried out from all the sensations.  Her husband never failed her. As he continued to drive her further over the edge with his mouth lapping at her very core, all thoughts left her brain.



Justin and Brian entered their room.  The music continued in there and Brian kept them swaying to the music as they began to undress each other. Soon the clothes had been tossed in a chair and they swayed to the music, skin on skin. Their hands and mouths continued to explore each other.  


“God, Sunshine, I am so glad you are back in my arms.”


“I hope I never have to leave them.”  Justin’s hands were on Brian’s cheeks as their mouths met.  There was no desperation, no rush. They had all the time in the world. Justin shivered both from need and the chill in the air.


“It is getting cold in here.  Actually, it must be getting really cold outside. What about a bath?  I bet we could get warm in there.” Brian slid his hand down to Justin’s ass and a shiver ran through both of them.


“I’ll start the water.  You get us something to drink.”  Soon the air was filled with the scent of sandalwood and Brian walked into the bathroom with two snifters of bourbon. He had turned the heat up a couple notches but it was definitely getting windy outside along with the temperature drop. His kids crossed his mind.  He knew Gus and Shelby’s house was built far sturdier than this one and Stone House, as Gus called it, was definitely sturdy but he wasn’t sure how drafty it was. 


“You going to watch me from the door or bring me that drink that will warm me up.”  Justin smiled.

“I hope I can find a better way to warm you up but we can start with this.” He dropped a kiss on his nose as he handed a glass to him. He then stepped into the tub and offered his hand to Justin.  Soon they were both settled in the scented water as they sipped the amber liquid. Justin laid back against Brian and sighed in complete contentment.



“Chase, what are you doing to me?”


“Lulu, I just want you to know what to do in case my CF kicks in.  I don’t expect it to be a problem but I have never made love before and I don’t know what to expect.”


“You aren’t telling me you never masterbated?”


“Of course I have but, as great as that feels I know it isn’t going to compare to making love to you.”  He showed her his inhaler and an auto injector. “I’m sorry I am such a failure of a lover. If you don’t want to go through with this, I would understand I mean, I don’t have anything to offer you and you have everything to offer me.”


“Don’t say that, Zach.  You have already given me so much, I want to be with you tonight and for for at least the next 60 years.”


“Lulu, that isn’t likely, you know that.  But if you are sure …. If something happens and you change your mind, if I hurt you, tell me to stop.  I will stop. We have years to do this. If you don’t want to tonight…”


“Shut up, Chase, and make love to me. Just go slow and get rid of those briefs.  I think it is time for me to see what I need to expect.”


Zach took off his briefs and now it was Brinn’s turn to do a little exploring.    Very tentatively, she reached down and touched his erection. It looked different than Danny’s.  Danny had been circumcised. Of course she had seen both in her textbooks but to be touching the one made for her was different. The skin slid back and forth but as she did so Zach sighed and his erection became fully extended. Brinn ran her finger over the tip and found moisture.  She slowly brought it up to her mouth and licked it and then leaned over and kissed him. 


“I’m ready, Zach.  I want you so badly.”  


He pulled a condom out and carefully put it on.  Brinn watched him because she knew it was put on slightly different when you were uncut.  Once he had it on, he moved and re-positioned himself. Using his knee, he spread her legs apart.  “I think it will help if you bend your knees a bit and put your feet on the bed, but you don’t have to.”


Brinn positioned herself and Zach moved between her legs. He moved his fingers in and out of her a couple times, rubbing the inside of her tunnel, sending shivers through her.  And then he teased both her nipples for a moment and then he kissed her as he started moving inward. He kept a close look on her face and when he found some resistance she nodded telling him to go on.


“I’m sorry, Lulu,” he said as he pushed harder but once he had moved past it he stayed still as long as he could but then nature took over and he began to move faster and harder.  And then it was over. Zach collapsed on top of her. He kissed her and then rolled off before removing the condom. He was unable to look at her saying, “It wasn’t good, was it.”  


Brinn turned, guiding his arm so it went around her and placing her head on his shoulder, she said, “You were very gentle.  It hardly hurt at all.” As they laid there together Brinn knew it wasn’t usually very good the first time but she thought to herself, what if she just didn’t have the passion in her the rest of her family had.



Shelby laid against Gus.  He was buried deep inside her as they sat in the bathtub.  Gus was still breathing hard as he held onto her ass. Gus’ mouth began to wander downward and soon Shelby arched backward so Gus could take one of her breasts into his mouth, driving rational thought from her mind again.  


Sometime later, Shelby faced Gus from across the tub.  She was rubbing the arch of one of his feet making him sigh.  


“You know just what spot to hit, don’t you?”  He stroked his cock as it began to rise again.  “What do you say we get out of here and get in that big comfy bed and love each other until we can’t move anymore.”


In response, Shelby stood and offered her hand to him.  “It sounds like something is really blowing up out there.”


Gus stepped out and helped her out.  “Well, I don’t plan to go anywhere soon.”  He picked her up and dropped her onto the bed.  He laid down next to her pulling a warm blanket up around their shoulders and then pulled Shelby against him where they planned to stay until morning.



Justin leaned over the edge of the tub while Brian moved in and out while his hand stroked Justin’s cock until they both came.  As they collapsed back into the warm water. They were both silent as Brian’s arms wrapped around his Sunshine.


After a long silence, Justin softly said, “I noticed you got rid of all our paddles.”


“I threw them all away after I took you to the hospital.”


“Oh,” Justin turned so he could look at Brian.  “You can trust me.”


“I do trust you.  I just never want to use one of those again.  Not on you.”


“You really threw them all away?”


“Well, I kept the ping pong paddle.  I still may need to keep you in line once in awhile.,” Brian smiled as he lowered his lips to Justin’s.  “Let’s get out of this tub and get into that comfortable, warm bed.”


Justin stood and got out of the tub with Brian right behind him.  They wrapped a bath sheet around them both and stood there for a moment. “I feel like something has changed tonight.” Justin commented.  “Our daughter is safe and home but I don’t think she will need us much anymore.”

“Except our money,” Brian laughed as he finished drying Justin off. “And you know she will always need her daddy.”


“Oh, I know that.  I just think it might be time for you and me to start thinking about our future.  What do we want in five years? By your 60th birthday, I want us to be free to do what we want.  We have all this money but we don’t take the time to enjoy it.”


They got in bed and pulled the blankets up as the wind whistled outside. Justin continued, “I think you need to consolidate your businesses.  Get Peter and Becca to move out here. Finish the grooming so Peter can take over completely. You have him in many areas anyway. Tony can take over the hospitality end of it.  We have lots of room to build more houses on our property, if they want that. And face it, if they are on the other side of the property we aren’t going to be top of each other.”


Brian smiled with the entertainment of Justin’s mind working overtime, “So,” he brought his mouth to Justin’s neck, “in the next 5 years we are going to build three houses, you know Brinn will need one, move two families into them, oh, and move a multi billion dollar  corporation across the country and employ enough people to run it.” He accented each point with a kiss or nibble on Justin’s body.  


“Don’t forget Brinn’s new empire,”  Justin added as he moved so Brian had access to more of his body.


Brian maneuvered his hand between Justin’s legs and manipulated Justin’s sack until he was fighting for control.  “I will do anything that will give us time alone together. And since you mentioned a birthday I refuse to acknowledge, you and I will take a major trip, just the two of us to be determined.”  As he finished his statement, his mouth came down on Justin’s now erect penis and everything else was forgotten for the time being.



Brinn and Zach laid side by side, silently, for several minutes. “I know you didn’t enjoy that,” Zach finally said.


“Oh, Chase, shut up,” she said it firmly but with a softness. Her fingers linked with his.  “Let’s take a bath and then maybe we’ll…” She rolled onto him and brought her lips to his. Her hand moved downward and she tentatively took his cock in her hand, sliding his foreskin forward and back.  


“Oh, lord, Lulu.”  Zach took in a deep breath, “Yes, a bath sounds nice and I think I better add more wood to both fires.  This place doesn’t appear to have any other heating and it is cold in here. You start the water and I will add a couple logs to both fireplaces.  He watched her stand and stretch her limbs and all he could think about was what it felt like inside her. He had to make it pleasurable for her. As long as he was with her, he would be happy.


When Zach walked back into the bathroom, Brinn was stretched out in the bathtub, eyes closed, with water cascading down on her.  He smelled lavender in the air. He moved quietly and she jumped when his arms came down on either side of her head and his hands rested on her small perfect breasts.  His mouth was by her ear, “Just relax, Lulu.” His fingers moved around her areolas until the nipples were taut and Brinn longed for more. 


By the time he entered the water his body was chilled and the contrast on her warm wet skin made both of them shiver.  He slid up her body and using his mouth on her breasts and his fingers on her clit he brought her higher, “Let me show you I can make you happy.”


“Zach, you already make me….” Zach changed the pressure he was using on her clit she bucked at his fingers.  He stretched her inside and his teeth grazed her nipple. As he brought his thumb to her clit once more she cried out. She bucked wildly at his fingers and grasped for his shoulders.  “Zach, now. I want you now!”


Without a second thought, Zach supported his weight on the edge of the tub and entered her. She put her arms around his neck and thrust to meet him over and over and soon they both cried out as he emptied himself into her and then collapsed on top of her. They curled up against each other in the huge tub.


“Ah, shit, your dads are going to kill me.  I didn’t use a condom.”


“And if I have my way, you’ll never use one again. That was beyond amazing! I…. wow!  Now I know what all the fuss is about.” Her hand slid down his side and then onto his backside.  “Do you think we can try this again in the bed?”


They took the time to carefully dry each other off.  Zach traced the scar she had on her upper arm and into her shoulder. “Lulu, what hurt you?”


“You know those paintings my daddy did o the two fo them in the different poses?”


“Yes, they are stunning.  I think there are a few things in there we could try.”  He pulled her close and kissed her, “but what do they have to do with your scar?”


“Well, a man that worked for the gallery they were being shown in was unstable.  He somehow thought he was part of the paintings. He held all of us in an old warehouse.  He wanted to take my dad’s place in each portrait and made Daddy… Anyway, I was in the way once and he threw me out of the way and my arm was severely broken.  It took surgery and a lot of therapy but I got full mobility back eventually.” She snuggled against him and put her forehead on his chest. I don’t like to think about it. It brings back fear and pain.” 


“I will never let anything happen to you,” he tilted her head up and kissed her so gently her heart melted.


They both shivered as they heard the wind outside,  “The weather sounds crazy out there tonight!” Brinn said as they slid under the blankets on the bed. She let her hands explore his torso and then moved lower.  She followed her hands and soon Brinn discovered the joy of taking a cock in her mouth. As she felt him react to her, deep in her core she felt her need growing for him again.  As she came out of the blankets, she reached over and handed him a condom, “I think we could use a little more practice getting this right.”


“Lulu Star, I love you.”


“I love you, too. Chase and I plan on finding a way for us to be together the next 60 years so you better get used to making love to me.”


“Sounds like a change I will try to live up to.”



Brinn put on the  negligee and robe her daddy gave her when she woke in the morning and went down to make some breakfast.  She warmed up some of the rolls from dinner and pulled out cheese from the fridge and some peanut butter from the cupboard. Then she took the carafe of coffee she had made and a couple of cups. Everything was set on a tray and she carried it upstairs.


Zach was sitting up in bed using his nebulizer but removed it for a second to whistle at her in her  robe. She set the tray down and then reached across him to replace the mask. As he finished his treatment she began to entertain herself by playing with his now rising cock.  He finally grabbed her hand and set the mask on the nightstand. She reached over with her free hand and picked up a condom.


“Lulu, are you sure? I don’t want to overdue…”


“Trust me,  I always like to practice new tricks,” Brinn smiled a mischievous smile.  Zach was sure he had seen Justin give Brian the same smile. She slipped on the condom and then pulled her nightgown up and straddled him.  As she lowered herself they both sighed. They had made love at least four times, depending if oral counted, last night and now she was trying something new again. Soon Brinn dropped on top of him and kissed him.    “And to think I was wondering if I would catch on to this.”


Zach rolled over on top of her.  “I may die tomorrow at this rate but I will die happy.”


Brinn rolled off him and hit him. “Don’t even joke at that.”  She stood up and looked out the window.


Zach came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her neck.  “I’m sorry. I am just so in love with you, my life is complete.”


Brinn leaned against him.  “Isn’t this view amazing?” Maybe Gus can build us a place of our own somewhere around here.  I would be happy right here but this is Gus’ love shack.”


“I don’t care where we live but can we have a tub like that?”


“Of course we can. We can have anything we want.”



Together they ate the breakfast Brinn had put together and then after an exploratory shower, they dressed and made sure everything was clean and drove back to the house.  The house was full of relatives who would be heading their own separate ways today. Lunch was at the main house. They had ordered subs and soup for everyone to help themselves and then there was a sundae bar.  Everyone could find something they liked.  


Shelby slipped up behind Brinn and very softly asked, “So? Everything alright?””


Brinn turned and hugged her sister in law.  “Everything is perfect.” 


“I’m glad.  I can’t wait to get to know him better.” 


“I want to talk to you later but I need to talk to Matty before they leave.”


“Any time, Brinn.”  Shelby said as Brinn moved across the room.  


She had wanted to talk to Matty again and then with Zach showing up she never had the chance.   He was sitting in a corner away from everyone else. She walked over and sat on the arm of his chair.  “Matty, think about visiting Mom with me. You don’t have to think of her as a mom. I know you have two amazing parents but she would love to spend a little time with you.”


“She can go to hell,” Matty said.  “I don’t need her.”


“I know but she needs you.”  


Matty got up, knocking her to the floor.  He stopped and helped her off the floor. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.” He actually hugged her and Brinn held onto him for a minute.


“I’m going to ask you each time I visit her.  I hope you will agree to come along sometime.”


“I’ll think about it.”  Matty said and he walked away.


Soon came the goodbyes.  Some of them would be together for Christmas but goodbyes were never easy.   The volume went higher and higher. There was shouting back and forth from car to car and then the house was silent.  


Brian and Justin stood at one door while Brinn and Zach were at the other one. Justin turned toward their daughter and turned Brian’s head to look at her.  Zach had his arms around Brinn’s shoulders from behind just as Brian had done a thousand times before.  

 

“I think we can get those plans we talked about last night in motion.  I think we’re moving to the next chapter in our lives.” Justin turned toward Brian and Brian’s arms held him close. “You have to come with me.  I can’t do life without you.”

Prologue Can’t Do Life Without You #11 The next four years by Simply written

Prologue 

Can’t Do Life Without You #11

The next four years


For the Taylor-Kinneys, life was never dull.  Brian and Justin started putting their four year plan in place after the first of the year.  Kinnetik Enterprises started the process of moving to the West Coast. The first step was to get a building big enough to house the advertising, hospitality, and investment departments.  Brian had offered to move Ted and Blake out but Blake had his own business and Ted was ready to slow down. He would stay in the Kinnetik office in Pittsburgh. Peter was going to head the Advertising division while Tony would run the hospitality branch.  Brian put the word out to manage the other investments out in California while Ted oversaw it from Pittsburgh. Gus designed the new building with his dads and ground was broken the next year.  


Once Gus found a site foreman he moved on to houses for Peter and John.  Peter and Becca decided to build in town. It was close to Peter’s office and Becca would open her own counseling center eventually.  The kids were growing fast. By the time they moved out they were able to start middle school in California.


John and Tony were ready to move, too.  Tony’s hours would finally be more 8 to 5 and John would be closer to the flights Brian and Dan needed him for.  Jonna would enter high school once they moved and Matty, John and Tony hoped the move would help him find himself.  He seemed to be floundering through life.  


Matty had gone to New Oleans a couple times to visit his mother.  Tina had stayed there and married Calvin. Matty actually liked him but he just couldn’t forgive his mom.  When he graduated, the spring before the move, he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. Brinn offered him a job at the lab as a gopher until he could figure out what he wanted to do.  He basically did anything that needed to be done and did so without complaining but Brinn wished he had a love for something like she did.


Brinn completed her doctorate the next spring and Zach had  joined her in the research lab Brian funded. They managed to hire one of the leading researchers in the field.  He and Brinn 

had very different views but both were worth  studying and they had made some progress. Brinn knew she needed him as the face of the lab.  Who was going to listen to a teenager. Zach had moved into one of the cottages and although Brinn officially lived in the main house with her dads, she spent many of her nights at the cottage. Zach had a setback with his Cystic Fibrosis about a year into his relationship with Brinn and ended up needing to take time off.   He spent a lot of time in the main house while Brinn was at work so he wasn’t alone. Justin was in and out enough to check on him.


Zach hated his fragility.  He watched Brinn go to work everyday to help him live a better life and he couldn’t do much of anything.  He couldn’t even love her the way she deserved when he was sick. His Lulu Star was amazing. She was his superhero.


Justin and Brian were glad Zach was part of their family. While watching Zach and Brinn interacting Justin saw his daughter as Zach’s hero of sorts. One afternoon while Justin kept Zach company Justin started sketching “Lulu Star, Super Hero”. He showed it to Zach and while Zach laid on the sofa they had started a new cartoon.  Soon they had the first edition completed and it was sent to Justin’s publisher from years ago. Brinn still thought it was funny they had made her a hero but it made her love Zach all the more.


Brinn was so happy that Zach fit in with her family so well.  Gus and Zach had become like brothers. When Zach was up to it he enjoyed helping Gus with some of his smaller projects, especially if it was for the house they had designed for Brinn and Zach to live in.  Zach was ready to make a commitment to her. Well, they had been committed from day one but Brinn was now old enough to marry him and he hoped that would happen soon although Brinn said she didn’t have time to plan a marriage but she was very excited to move in with him very soon. She wanted them to have their own place where she could take care of her husband and he could take care of her without her dads watching them every minute.


Zach and Danny had also become friends.  Danny and Brinn still had a special relationship but Zach understood that.  Danny and Britt were still in a relationship but it had changed. They were no longer exclusive although still saw each other from time to time. Danny had gone away to PA school and they both decided to do a little exploring while they were apart.   In the summer Danny came back and worked in the lab with Brinn.  


Gus and Seth still met every Monday and about four times a year they went away for a weekend.  Isabella and Seth had separated about two years into their relationship. They parted on good terms but Bella was ready to move on and Seth had found his home, not just because of Gus.  He loved his job at Wine and Design and was tired of moving every few years which was Bella’s lifestyle. Gus had never thought of leaving his wife for his lover but there were times he would like to spend another night with Seth but never wanted to hurt Shelby.


In four years, Gus and Shelby’s life had changed.  Their children went from preschool part time to being in elementary school giving Shelby time to work many more hours for Janna’s Hope.    Shelby enjoyed helping with the missing child cases. Her main focus was on the families and giving them the support they needed. When Becca arrived on the West Coast permanently they were able to work much more as a team.  Becca still had her counseling also but she split her time between the two.


Brian had to admit that the birthday he refused to acknowledge was approaching quickly.  Justin had been asked to go down under for a gallery opening so they were going to do a tour of Asia and then end up in Australia.  They were leaving after the first of the year and planned to be home by the fourth of July for the grandkids birthdays. Brian had helped plan the Asian portion  of the trip but Justin had insisted on keeping the Australian portion of the trip a surprise. They both were looking forward to seeing some new things but more importantly, they would be together with no one needing anything.


Let the trip of a lifetime begin.

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1503